Not The Mommy I Wanted by Mine1234
Summary:


A man´s got a tiny problem. He´s into a certain type of women… the maternal ones. He´s called his last girlfriend mommy and then… she dumped him. Just like that, she grabbed her stuff and left.


He´s tired of it, why is he even that way? He´s not that much into it, he doesn´t want the full package of that. He´s simply… into the care. He just wants a woman whom he can love and to whom he can show his affection. And he simply uses the term mommy to express his affection.


He makes a post about his ideas. “Why is it that bad to call your girlfriend mommy? Seriously?!!!”


He left the post there, and after receiving a bunch of replies from perfect strangers, he received a particular reply.


“I don´t think there´s any problem with that… in fact, I´d love it if a man called me in such a way… interested ;D” The name on it was hugemommy35, perhaps she was into that same thing.


And it didn´t have to go all the way to that extreme, just… a mild nickname, that was it. A nickname in the intimacy of their bedroom, their house. It didn´t have to mean much. The problem was, that woman was really into it! In fact, after they meet, things start to change, and not necessarily to what he was looking for...



Categories: Adult 30-39, Breasts, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Humiliation, Unaware, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 32243 Read: 24571 Published: March 18 2023 Updated: October 07 2023
Story Notes:

This is my most recent short-term story, and as the title implies, this one´s got mommy-dom stuff.

1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234


“Are you serious, Jason?!” Came the upset voice of an angry woman.

“What’s the matter? I only said it because…” He was trying to explain himself.

“Oh, shut it! I know why you said it. I´ve been dating you for almost a year now. And the more we´re together, the more you show me this… this… fetish you´ve got. And you know what? I don´t want to be a part of this. Jason, this is over.” May declared as she grabbed her purse, opened the door and left his apartment.

“But… May! Wait…” she had slammed the door before he even spoke her name.

 

Why did she leave? What had he said? Well, it´s a not so long, but still kind of long, story.

Jason´s the average man, average built, slim complexion, brown hair, hazel-colored eyes. He stands at 6´1”, and right before May, his newly ex, walked out the door. He had a girlfriend.

Jason has something, a type of fixation towards women. He´s not really sure what it is, but there´s a type of women that catch his attention right at the moment. We´re talking about big-boobed women. The bigger the boobs, the better. Plus, he wouldn´t mind if they´re tall, just a little.

May was quite a fine specimen to him, even if he never called her that way. She stood at 5´10”, rocking some round double D´s. And her butt was quite tight, and thick. She was a muse; she was her muse.

 

He found himself so lucky when they started dating. He couldn´t believe it. And now, the dream is over.

Why did she break up with him? Well, his likes are not precisely… regular. He´s into a certain type of things. Has some particular interests in a particular side of women.

At first, he wasn´t sure, but the more he thinks about it, the more excited he gets.

It all started when he was waiting in line at a grocery store, just picking some random stuff. And just then, he was bumped. He turned, whatever had bumped him was big, and when he turned back, he saw a plump, curvy and mature woman.

And she was so tall! He felt tiny, in every aspect. How big was she? He couldn´t help but to wonder, 6´5”? 6´6”? She was a monument. And her weight, she was so thick, with flesh all over her buxom body. 350? 400 pounds? He had no idea if his numbers were right.

Out of a sudden, she spoke, after what seemed forever for him while he checked her out. “I´m sorry, sweetheart, are you ok?” she bent a little, making her hefty, titanic breasts giggle. Those were the biggest pair of tits he´s ever lived to see.

“I…” he was having a really hard time speaking. All he could do was to think on not checking this amazon out. She bumped him, yes, but she´s apologizing. He can´t leer at her just like that. That would be disrespectful.

However, she smiled, patted the top of his head and said: “Don´t worry, I got that effect on most men. It´s ok to feel a little shy…” He swallowed.

 

He couldn´t believe what had happened. She was huge, hot, stacked! He felt so stupid for not being able to speak. But her attitude, so kind, so gentle. She was sweet, angelic, somehow, her voice was so nurturing.

When he was sure she turned, he counted to three and then turned, taking a glimpse at her tremendous ass. The fattest butt he´s ever seen! And yet, it looked so firm! Her hips swayed as her butt jiggled with each of her long steps.

She was a mature, tender, and huge woman. She got him thinking on her for days. He even went back to the store every day during the next week. Sometimes, twice a day. He wanted to see her again, learn her name. But that just never happened.

 

That was so long ago, but it got him thinking. When she appeared, he felt so tiny, and when she spoke, he felt something else. He turned red, he was sure on that. Her size, so intimidating, but her words, they were so soothing. She made him feel special somehow. Was it because she said “sweetheart”? could that be?

He had no idea what that feeling was, but he wanted more of it. It was elating, and yet so arousing.

He quickly grabbed his phone and searched for tall women. Could he be into tall women? Well, he liked big boobs; the taller the woman, the bigger her boobs can be, right?

He searched, looking for what he had just experienced. But his search felt off. He was surrounded by videos of tall women stepping over men, sitting on them, comparing themselves to their smaller bodies. He didn´t liked this, this was meant to humiliate the men. He wanted to see someone being nice. Caring for the man just like this woman cared to check if he was fine.

 

In time, he added some other things to the mesh. Milf, BBW, Big Boobs, Gentle. He wanted the women to be curvy, not just tall, to be stacked and to be carrying. And since this woman at the store was older than him, he also wanted that.

He wanted to have a taste of what he had that day. He had a sample that time, now, he wants the whole cake.

 

In the end, he came to a conclusion. He realized that the videos where the women were tall, thick and acted like huge mommies, those were the ones. They had all the care, the love, the tenderness he had been craving for.

That´s exactly what he felt that day at the store. Their sweet words, their emotions. The sweet attention to the man. That´s what he wanted.

In time, he got tired of having to see women treat other men like that. He wanted to live this in his own. To experience this love, this attention. To have the huge woman talking to him, looking at him. He needed it.

 

After a while, he looked for a woman who could make him feel that way. And that´s when he met May. She was tall, sweet, and she had some huge boobs.

They became boyfriend and girlfriend after a couple dates. He couldn´t deny he was quite handsome. And he knew exactly what to say, well, at least seemed to know.

But those words were not what he wanted to say. He had other things in mind. Wondering about the possibility that she may be into the same sort of things he´s into. She´s tall for a woman, right? Why wouldn´t she? Maybe?

 

During their time dating, he tried to ask her, covertly, if she liked that. He even made the question, after a few months, “What´s the craziest thing you like?” Then, he had to elaborate on what he was talking about, because her first thought was the weirdest type of food.

He meant sexually. To what, giggling, she answered that she wouldn´t mind sucking on a big, thick cock. Which led to the main thing of their night´s action.

But when she asked him back, he just lied, well not lied, but he kept the full truth aside. He said he loved to be smother between a pair of huge tits.

 

But that got her thinking. And the more he tried to air some of his true self, the more pieces she had to built the puzzle his mind was. He was a nice guy, kind, attentive, polite. But his taste in women, well, that was something else.

And then, this very day, he said it. He finally gave up in the heat of the moment and pronounced the words.

 

They were laying on the couch, he was resting his head on her lap while they watched TV. She turned at him, caressed his check with her hand.

From his point of view, she was a giant! Looming above him, and so sweet too. The affection, he couldn´t help it. She bent down for a kiss, a long, tender kiss.

She stood back up, they were both smiling at each other, quietly, peacefully. The words just came out of his mouth. But he was sure this was the right time.

“I love you, mommy.” The love part was fine, but mommy? MOMMY!

She frowned, and after literally pushing him away of her lap, she stood up, decided to end this. She had seen enough of him to know what he wants. Calling her mommy? What could be his next step? Being breastfed? He liked big boobs, didn´t he?

 

She knew him, all the attention he wanted, all those moments when all he wanted was to be close to her. Pinned to her body. Hug, kiss, simply rest his head on her voluptuous chest. What had he been thinking by then? Another of his fantasies? She didn´t want to find out.

May left before she was too stuck in this. Stuck with him. She didn’t even want to think on how into this he was. She just picked her purse, opened the door and decided to cut him out of her life.

 

Jason had no idea why she just left. He had just said it. He felt like saying it. And she just left? Without giving him any further explanation?

He was mad, but he decided to chill for a moment. He sent her a text.

Jason: “May, what´s the matter? Are you for real?”

It took her quite some time, but she replied.

May: ME! Are you asking ME what´s the matter? What´s the matter with you? Come on, you´re a grown man!”

So what? He just said he loved her, the mommy part was… well it kind of slipped. But she didn´t have to take it this way.

May: “Listen, big boobs? I get it, big butts, sure. But mommy? What? Do you want me to take care of you or something? Listen, this is over, I want nothing to do with that weird fantasy you may have. Understand this, I´m out of your life, and don´t try to write back, because I´m blocking you right now. Goodbye.”

And that was it.

 

He felt sad, heart-broken. But he was upset too. He thought they had something, something special. But how special could that be if she dropped him like that and wanted nothing to do with him? He was angry. And what could he do? He wrote it down.

But not just in paper. No. He wanted to tell everyone about this. But none of his friends. Sure, he´ll tell them he´s single, and that it didn´t work out with May. But he wanted to be more specific.

And who better than a bunch of people who were into the same thing he was? Besides, his account was anonymous. No one really had to know it.

 

He went into his computer, logged into his account and went into the forum section. A particular area titled: “life experiences”. That was a place where people could drop their interactions in the real life.

He dropped all he could, without giving names, about what had just happened. That his girlfriend dumped him for what he had said. That she just stood up and leave. That she wanted nothing to do with him.

To pretend they were never a thing. Possible make it seem as if they had never met. To forget about him and all the time they spend together. His explanation was long, emotional, true. In the end, he wrote:

“Why is it that bad to call your girlfriend mommy? Seriously?!!!”

 

Why was it that bad? Why couldn´t May understand. It was more like a roleplay. He´s not that much into it, he doesn´t want the full package of a mommy.

He loves the feeling of love and about being cared for. He just wants a woman who he can love and to who he can show his affection. No real need to be dressed up or do other of the stuff he´s seen out there. He´s only focused on the tender moments, the words, the care. And he simply used the term mommy to express his affection. Was that so bad?

He just wrote his testimony and walked away from the computer. Trying to use this as some way to relieve his pain. His doubts. He felt insecure, he was the one who ruined it? Did he blow it up? Now he wasn´t so sure.

 

He stood up and walked away. Leaving his message there. Was he expecting to receive a reply? No. He just wanted to speak his truth out. To let it all out in the virtual world inside his computer. For people on the forum to see, and if they can, learn from his mistake.

However, the forum was full with a lot of lusty stuff, mainly sentences about how hot this would be, how nice this could feel, some things to try, and so on.

His message, even if not in the wrong site, was not exactly what most messages were.

 

He went to the bathroom and washed his face. Then went outside to get some fresh air. He needed to cool down. Bring in the fact that a girl had dumped him because of the way he seemed to want things. But it wasn´t that bad, she should´ve at least let him explain.

It was just a word, a pure, innocent word. He felt like saying it, and he did. She shouldn´t have been that hard on him. It seemed as if he had unleashed the hounds of destruction or something like that. Bring a new evil to the world. But it was just a word. To him, it was a synonym of affection.

 

“This is stupid.” He declared as he was watching the sunset. Then, he turned his back at the sun, or what was left of it in the about-to-be night sky, and went back in. Walking straight to his computer, about to log off and shut the whole thing down.

Later, he´s most likely to make one last call to May, and if he´s blocked, he may consider deleting all their photos together. If she wanted to forget him, then so be it. He could do the same.

Nonetheless, he took some time to read the replies on his message.

 

His message was a small part on what seemed to be an endless like of replies on a forum. The main topic? “What do you think of a mommy-girlfriend?” And everyone had their own thoughts. Some were deeper, more emotional than his. And others were merely their fixation towards a busty milf. Then, there were others, kinkier, crooked. There were a lot of people on this forum. That´s why he didn’t want to interact too much. But most were cool, nice, he assumed they were just like him.

Between a few replies he got on his message, some saying things like: “Sorry”, or “Well, that´s a bummer”, others were more like: “You should´ve waited a little longer.”

He knew it, he messed up. But there was a message in particular, one that caught his eye.

“I don´t think there´s any problem with that. In fact, I´d love it if a man called me in such a way… interested ;D” The name on it was hugemommy35, perhaps she was into that same thing.

Was this message like… flirting?

 

He had no idea, but it felt kind of nice. Maybe this person, who he was sure, at least hoping, was a woman, had send this message to cheer him up.

Telling him he wasn´t alone out there. He simply smiled at his screen and liked the message.

“A like for you. I won´t write nothing down. Sorry… but I don´t know you, miss…? But thanks for your kind words.” He said as he logged off and went straight to bed. He felt gloomy, he just wanted to be alone.

 

During the night, he stood awake for much longer than he should. He checked the time on his phone, it was nearly 3:00 am. He had insomnia.

May was sweet. Nice. Attentive. She was fun, he thought she was his soulmate. But she proved him wrong when she just turned and walked away. He can´t get that idea off his mind.

May, leaving. Leaving him. Leaving his love. Leaving him alone with this kink of his. He was fine, there was nothing weird about it.

Although, he does settle for less, and hopes for the woman to take some decisions. Also, he doesn´t know how to cook, is a little lazy with house chores. His apartment is too small, his job pays too low. He has nothing coming in the future. Now that he thinks about it, is he really looking for a mommy?

A woman to come to his life, clean, cook, to solve every single one of his problems while she shows him all of her love and affection? Is that what he wants? It feels wrong, but he doesn´t find it so bad.

 

He woke up in the morning. Called in sick and just decided to give himself some time to heal his broken heart.

He went to the kitchen and poured some milk on the cereal in the bowl. Then, he had his breakfast.

He felt sad, and kind of numb in the inside. Was he weird?

 

Jason decided to leave everything on the side, to focus on something else. Although, the only thing comping to his mind was the forum. Could there be someone else with his same problems? He needed to know, and if possible, ask on how to fix it.

Worst case scenario, he´ll have to leave this as a secret fantasy he has. But he´s still not sure what type of fantasy he has.

That huge lady at the store, she was gentle. But, could he want something more? A chance to get his face smothered by her enormous breasts? To hug her titanic body, feeling the heavy softness of her huge body? Or even, for this big woman to pick him up and carry him around the store? That would be silly, a little demeaning. But he can´t know until he tries.

 

Jason turned on his computer and logged back in.

He could read some more replies. One making fun of him, “sucker”, and the rest were the same, apologies and small advices. But none of the advices were that good. The best one said:

“You should´ve suggested it to be like s roleplay. If she agrees, you´re one step ahead. And if she feels strange about it, then cut it off.” He could´ve done that.

Even if the replies were not so promising, something else caught his eye.

 

At the top, left corner, there seemed to be a notification. A little red square with a number in it.

“What´s that?” he wondered as he clicked.

It was a message; he had a new message. He had never seen this before. He ignored someone could do so. TO send private messages. But it was there, and now, he had one.

“Ok, let´s see who this is…” he read the name.

 

He was surprised to see that same name, hugemommy35. He was curious as to what this person could want. So, he read the message.

“Hello, gentlelover95.” That was his nickname. He thought that it could fit, he liked gentle woman, and he was born in 1995, why not?

“I read your message, sorry if I´m a little nosy. But it seems someone´s having a hard time. I´m sorry for that. Would you like to talk about it with someone who understands? If you´re not interested, you can leave this message without a reply. No worries. But if you need someone to listen, I promise I´m cool, and gentle ;D.” there was that wink again.

 

Should he, do it? Should he reply? He will be replying to a total stranger. They were anonymous beings on this page. She had no idea who he was, and he had no idea who she was. Could it be so bad?

“I will like to. I´m so sad. She just left me. And I feel so lonely. I feel really vulnerable right now.” He thought it seemed as a desperate, and kind of lame, reply.

Maybe it was going to make him appear too weak. On the other hand, this could be a chance to check how kind she was.

If she was sweet, like her name, then she´ll understand. He wanted to see how she handles this message.

 

He stood there, waiting. But there was no immediate reply. He should´ve seen this coming. She sent the message no more than a couple minutes after he posted his message.

Was it at the same time he liked her reply? Could that be? No, there´s no way. She couldn´t have been waiting for him to make a move before she made hers. Right?

 

He waited for what felt like forever, in reality, ten minutes. He should know that she might have lost interest. OR simply forgot. Perhaps, she´ll reply later.

“There´s just no way she replies that quick. I´m just another stranger on this forum, there´s no way…” and then, her reply appeared.

“Awww, I´m so sorry, darling. It sounds to me that you need a friend right now. Are you lonely in that aspect too, honey? Your friends don´t understand your feelings? I promise I will.” She had his attention.

 

 

End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 3 on my patreon, if you´d like to join and get a few chapters ahead, here´s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 2 by Mine1234

Jason kept writing. Her replies were as instant as his. This was like texting, but in a relatively known site.

She explained to him that his feelings were pure. Normal even. But that this woman he was dating, she just didn´t understand. But she does.

“There´s no problem on a man wanting a mommy. I´d love it if one just came to me and be brave enough as you were. To come to me and make me feel appreciated, loved.” She understands.

He´s amazed by how excited he is. He found someone who feels the same way he does. Well, she´s the other part in this scenario. Player number 2, if you wish.

 

He played the role of a man who was sad, vulnerable. In a little sorrow. And she, she was great!

Her messages were sweet, attentive. Tender, comprehensive. She was easy, she was nice. He did feel the love of a mommy right there. The question is, who is she?

Is she actually a woman? And if she is, is she single? His age? Or is he chatting with some elder woman. No way, elder women don´t know how to look for these forums.

 

He felt bold, he thought he had found a friend here. Someone to distract him from the events that took place the day before. She seemed so genuine. He wanted to know her.

“Thank you for being so kind. You´re so sweet, really helping me get through this. But if I may ask. Are you a woman?” He sent it without thinking twice.

How stupid, the question seemed so uncomfortable, so cringy. Out of the blue, he just started asking personal information. He just hopes she takes this the right way.

 

For a moment, there was no reply. He blew it, again. And just when he felt he had lost the only person who could understand him, her message appeared.

“Of course, sweetheart. Why would I lie? Haha.” He sighed in relief. However, this question he made opened a window to a more intimate conversation.

“What about you? What´s your name?” This was getting too real.

 

He could give her his real name. there must be thousands of people out there with that name.

“I´m Jason.” He replied.

“Nice to meet you, Jason. My name´s Irene, sweetheart.” He felt butterflies every time she wrote the words sweetheart, or honey, or anything resembling a tender nickname.

 

However, her next question left him speechless.

“Where are you from?” He didn´t saw that one coming.

This was getting beyond regular questions. Should he tell? Should he not? She will understand if he doesn´t want to, right?

 

He told her the country. And she replied she was from the same place, then she asked which state. He wasn´t sure, but he told her either way. Turns out, she´s from the same state. What a coincidence, right?

“NO WAY! Which city?” she asked.

This was too personal. There´s no way she can find him on the state, but in the city? How many Jason´s can be out there? He hadn´t gave her his last name, at least.

 

He stood there, wondering if he should log out. Leave the conversation and walk away. Should he say goodbye? He spent over ten minutes looking at the screen, unable to take action.

“Are you still there? Hehe, it´s fine, you don´t have to tell me, I know it´s a bit strange for someone you just met online to ask that sort of things. I was just saying because I´d like to meet you. You sound so sweet, and you need someone to take care of you. To keep you warm during this lonely and cold times. But don´t worry, it´s too risky to meet with a perfect stranger you met on the web. You´re a wise, careful guy ;D”

Take care? Meet? She wanted to meet him to take care of him?

 

It seemed risky, but what if she was that lady from the other day? The one at the store! What if her name “hugemommy35” meant that she was a tall, maternal woman. The woman at the store seemed maternal, so sweet. And she was so tall.

He couldn´t waste this chance. What if the universe had finally given something back to him? Gave him the chance to meet, again, with the woman who started him in this. He could close the loop.

He gave. He told her everything she asked for. Hoping for the best. He was excited, and when she suggested they could meet, in a public place so that he felt safe. He agreed.

 

Jason was excited. He could already picture himself on a date with the amazon from the other day. Looking up to her as they walked out of the restaurant. She was a bit older, but that doesn´t matter. To him, she´s a muse.

The thing is, this wasn´t the same woman. In fact, this woman didn´t even lived where she said she did. She just said it not to make things too weird when she crosses the country just to meet him.

 

The woman, Irene, she was lonely, like him. She was yet to find the right man. No one wanted to play her game. And when she saw his reply. She had to do something.

She wasn´t lying, she was kind, sweet, and so maternal. She wanted nothing but to pamper a man with all of her love. Smother him with her affection and sink him in the deepest of her love.

 

“Oh my god, oh my god, ohmygod!” she nearly shouted as she clapped her hands. She was going to have a date with him. She had no idea how he looked, but neither does him.

As long as he was into calling her mommy, that was enough.

 

They scheduled their date for the weekend. Which is common, but it was more convenient for he since she was not in the city, as she said.

She didn´t even knew the place where he lived. But if he was true with all he said, Irene was sure he was the one.

This was her chance, to fulfill her dreams, to meet her desires, to get what she wanted. And Jason seemed like the kind of men, at least sounded like that type, who will give into her.

 

Their messages continued during the week. She sent him his good morning greetings, always ending up with one of those kindhearted words he liked. She was making him special, loved.

She hadn´t forgotten about May, who currently was his ex. But Irene was so sweet, so kind. She was helping him to feel better, to forget.

Irene was attentive, caring. Her messages were always to check on him, how he was feeling, if he felt better. He did.

He feels much better now that there´s a woman chatting with him. But not any woman, a kindhearted, sweet and maternal one.

He knows it, she just seems so perfect. He can´t help but to feel some affection for her. Love? He did fell in love easily. And Irene was the type of woman he was looking for. Plus, he believes she´s the amazon from the store. That thrills him.

 

She´s so sweet, making him special, cared for. And every time he tries to picture her, the image of a tall, voluptuous, and thick woman comes to his mind. He gets aroused by those thoughts.

He sometimes even pictures the woman, carrying him to his room. As if he was a feather, holding him in her arms like nothing. So strong, so kind, so silvery.

Jason could barely hold it until the weekend. He wanted to meet her, to see her. To know her better. Over the messages, he could tell she promised to be everything he was looking for, now it´s time to see if those messages were true.

 

Friday night came, finally. The wait was a torture, but it was finally time to meet Irene. Who now seemed more like the prospect of a new girlfriend.

Can you imagine? Jason, finally being pampered in the arms of this goddess. Would it be weird if he, in the privacy of a lonely place, asks her if he can sit on her lap?

He can barely hold it as he pictures her vast, sturdy lap. Softer than any cushion he´s ever been on. Warm, cozy, robust. Even while sitting on her lap, would their heads be at the same level?

Thinking on how she was taller, heavier, overall bigger. That got him going. Could she eat more than him? For sure! Be stronger? Well, she can certainly lift him, but he won´t be able to lift her. Does she have a bigger salary than him? Well, that doesn´t really matter.

But it all proves that she´s a more prepared, and capable woman. Superior in every aspect. A woman he will have no problem on letting her spoil him. But he´s not a gold digger, he wants love, not money. However, he can resume all of the above simply by saying she´s taking care of him. And he can repay, with hugs and kisses.

 

The day had finally come, and now, it was time. The bus dropped Jason right around the corner. He was wearing his best shirt, some casual pants and a pair of shoes that were only gathering dust on the closet. It´s been decades, or feels like it, since he had to dress up like that.

Usually, he goes with a plain t-shirt, some jeans, or shorts. And in winter, he´s always wearing a hoodie. Or the same thick jacket during the coldest days.

He felt nicely dressed, sort of causal elegancy. In spite of that, when he got to the place, he noticed something. It was by far fancier than he thought.

 

The restaurant, which she picked and he had no problem, was utterly fancy. An elegant exterior, which can only mean that the insides are way too luxurious for a man who was “almost sure” his shirt was clean.

Has this place always been here? It looked too good, too nice to be located downtown. It looks more like a restaurant for rich people, and not people who pop in a restaurant while shopping. However, this whole street seemed to be full with fancy places, other than the regular thrift shops and fast food restaurants. Maybe, the classy side of downtown? He had no idea, he just went in.

He was still doubting, is this the right place? He felt odd.

 

“May I help you, sir?” Came the voice of a man, wearing a tuxedo.

“S-sure, I´m… here on a date, uhm…” he had no idea how this works.

“May I have your name, please.” Said the man as he checked on his agenda.

Jason gave his name, the gentleman at the door smiled, just as he will with every customer, and asked him to follow him. Explaining that his date was already there.

 

“Your table, sir…” he presented him a table, one with a lady already in it.

Jason was excited, elated. His heart started beating faster. His hands suddenly felt cold. There she was, his date. This woman he´s been chatting with for days. Irene.

But, was Irene the same woman he met before? The sexy amazon? Well, not quite.

 

He could see she was looking at the menu. Which is covering her, mostly her chest. He can´t help it but to feel curiosity towards that precise area of the female anatomy.

“Uhm… Irene?” he asks, trying to make a nice, yet sort of shy, entrance.

She dropped the menu, revealing her face. She was pretty. Not the face of the huge lady he thought she was, but she may be kind of prettier. Long, brown hair, a cute make-up, not too much, but just the right amount. And below that angelic face, a huge pair of tits. D, E, F, G, H… what size were those?

He had a hard time not leering at them. They were HUGE. He peeked, of course he would. But she didn´t seem to notice. Before he knew it, she rose from her sit and made her way towards him.

“JASON!” came her cheering voice as she sprinted towards him.

Her breasts were bouncing on that tight, revealing top she was wearing. She had a black, very elegant, dress on. With stripped arms and showing a lot, a real lot, of boob flesh. Her boobs were so round, so bouncy, gelatin-like.

He would´ve loved to sink his head between her round breasts. Feel their heavy softness. Enter in that deep line of cleavage and just lose it. But he can´t just think of her that way. She´s his date, he has to settle down. Besides, she´s not that tall.

 

How tall is she? 5´10”? In heels. He could hear, and notice she was wearing heels, not that he complaint, but she was shorter than him.

He can´t be that disappointed, yes, he thought his date was this massive, curvy, amazon woman. But may Irene´s boobs be as big, if not bigger, than that woman´s.

So, what if she´s shorter? -Actually 5´7” without the heels- She´s pretty, stacked, and fairly curvy. Plus, and here comes the big plus, she´s the type of woman he likes.

 

“I´m so glad we finally meet!” Came Irene´s voice, her voice was the one of a mature woman, caring a different tone from someone his age. “Let´s have a seat, come, honey…” there was that word again.

Jason felt like melting as he finally heard a woman calling him that again. So sweet, echoing in the insides of his mind. He can clearly remember why they are there.

She turned; her dress exposed the entirety of her back. A thin, defined, sensuous back. And if you guide our eyes below, you can see a smooth, wide, round, firm butt swaying as she walked. Yes, she was curvy. VERY. She wasn´t fat by any means, he can see her slim waist, well, much slimmer than her gargantuan breasts and her newly discovered phat ass. She was a milf, 100-percent!

 

They both sat at the table. Her eyes, looking at him with attention, tenderness. She had been waiting for him, and now that they were together, she couldn´t help it.

Irene reached out and placed her hand over his, above the table. Showing courage, authority even.

“I´m so sorry for what happened to you, darling. I know it must´ve been very hard for you to break up with a woman who loved you. Well, who you thought loved you. But really, if she didn´t accept you for who you truly were, then she didn´t love you that much.” Wow, strong words coming from the sexy milf, they are kind, towards him of course.

“I… thanks…” Jason felt so shy. He didn´t even knew how to make a conversation, where to start. But she didn´t mind taking care of that. She liked it when a man allows a woman to be the one talking.

“There´s no need to thank me, sweetheart,” those words again, so tender. Coming from a real maternal woman. That made them carry a much real weight, made them richer, deeper, lovely. “I assure you that, unlike that woman, who´s name we don´t care to tell, I accept you, for what you like. Wanna know why? Because I´ve been looking for a man like you…” she smiled.

 

Him? A man like him? Was this like… a proposal? If it was, things were going at the speed of light. They hadn´t even ordered and this woman was already trying to seduce him? Well, so be it!

All the honeys, all the sweethearts. All of those tender words. Every time she spoke one, he felt like melting. And her body was so hot. So stacked, so fleshy. Even her arms seemed a bit soft. Was he also into mature woman´s bodies? Does she like the plump physique of an older woman rather than the slim physique of a woman his age? Possibly… YES.

 

They are not complete strangers. They´ve chatted for days now. They know exactly the type of person the one sitting in front of them is. He knows she´s sweet, kind and maternal. And she knows he wants a mommy. A complementing couple. Even if this is their “first date”.

 

The more she spoke, the more they shared. Getting to know her was so thrilling. So new, so exciting.

In resume, she´s got a stable job, her own place, she lives mortgage-free, she knows how to handle her money. She´s single (obviously), she has no pets, and there´s nothing in the world she´ll love more than meeting a man who´d allow her to pamper him to her hearts content! Plus, she´s 42, although, she seems kind of younger.

Jason´s amazed by such a strong, independent woman. He works on a part-time job (not really related to his college studies), he rents an apartment, he has a bank account with around three digits. He´s… well, really hoping for a woman to come and change all that, but he said he was still trying to figure out his future. And he´s 26, and dresses like a 21-year-old, plus the fact that he´s kind of lazy, unorganized and gets easily embarrassed.

 

Irene knows it. He´s perfect. He has no idea what to order. This is the first time he´s been in a restaurant this fancy. He doesn´t know how to dress himself, he´s shy when he speaks. He´s showing a few signs of insecurity. This is it, this is the man she´s taking home.

“I knew it wasn´t a waste of time to come all the way here… I just found him. I found my baby!” she thought inside her happy, thrilled and mature mind.

 

They ordered, finally, after a long chat. They were finally speaking all those words they sent on that online chat. Of course, Irene was leaving aside a lot of things she wanted to share in a more private place.

“Uhm… honey, aren´t you going to wash your hands?” she asked.

“Sorry?” he replied.

“Your hands, you ordered a burger, and those are eaten with the hands. Why don´t you go wash them while I wait for our food here, hmm?” yes, he ordered a burger, not the fanciest thing, but it was on the menu. Plus, it just confirmed his eating habits were... simple.

“Ok… sure, I´ll be right back. Uhm… excuse me…”Did she just gave him like… an order?

She stated something he had to do, but something he had not thought about. However, she employed the right words, said it the right way and used the right tone. He didn´t mind listening.

He was gone to the bathroom. And now, she was alone. Time for her little plan to start taking place. She knows it, he´s PERFECT. Why should she waste her time?

 

“Here´s your drinks, ma´am.” Came the waiters voice as he delivered their drinks. She was having wine, and he was having soda. She can´t deny she didn´t saw this coming.

She waited for a moment alone. A time when no one will see her sinking her hand between her tremendous breasts and pulling out a tiny bottle. One with some powder on it.

She rushed to open the tiny container, and then dump all of it on his glass. Every single speck of it. The soda sparkled as the powder fell. But it already had bubbles on it, he won´t notice.

Then, she closed the bottle, stirred his glass with a spoon and return the container to her breasts. Giving her boobs a little shake to accommodate them. Easy, as if nothing had happened.

 

Jason came back from the bathroom. Hands clean, mind settled. Although, looking at his stacked date was not making things easy for him. She was a bombshell!

“Hi, honey. Look, they brought our drinks while you were gone. Wanna give it a try?” she wanted him to drink.

“Oh, uhm… sure. I´m kind of thirsty.” He picked the glass and started drinking.

At first, it tasted like a regular soda. He would´ve wanted lime-flavored soda, but this was fine. Although, the more he drank, the stranger it felt. He felt a stab, bitter taste in his tongue. His last drink came with some sort of disgust, you could see it in his face.

“What´s the matter? Is something wrong with your drink? Do you want me to call the waiter and ask him for a new one, honey? Do you want to choose a different type of drink?” she was so attentive. But he couldn´t let her do it. He felt… weird about it.

“Oh, no, not at all. I… it´s just that I´m not… really used to this type of, sophisticated drinks, that´s all. This must be some sort of foreign soda, I guess. Or artisanal, hehe.”

She smiled, he was keeping it, just as she planned. For some reason, men don´t like it when someone wants to change things, when they do it´s fine, but when someone offers to do it. It kind of hits their pride. And they always refuse, no matter if they like their decision or not.

 

“How cute, “artisanal soda”, awwww, Jason. You´re only proving I´m right.” She thought to herself. Her plan was taking place, first, he empties the glass, then, they can go somewhere else, maybe to his place. And in the morning. They´re off to her place. “Just you wait, sweetheart. You´ll love your new life, just you and me…”

End Notes:


If you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, I just posted chapter 5 on my patreon, here´s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 3 by Mine1234

Irene was delighted, almost elated, as Jason drank up the rest of the drink. The drink she kind of altered. But it was fine, she knows he won´t complaint.

Once their new life takes place, which will be really soon, he´ll love it!

 

Irene spent years, which felt longer than they should, trying to find a man who will comply with her dream. After so long, and becoming a member of so many forums, so many sites, she finally found him. Jason.

At first, she wasn´t sure if he was the one she had been waiting for. Genuinely looking forward for what she had in mind. But after all those long chats they had, after all of the words they shared on the many texts they send to each other during the past days. She was sure, he was the one.

Not a man looking for some small role-play, or a guy who wanted to play on the weekends and return to their regular routine on Monday. No, Jason was not like them, he was the right one for this. And if he wasn´t, well, it was kind of late for that.

She had already started with it. If he complains, she can always push him towards the right path. And if her sweet, loving self doesn´t seem to make him cooperate, then she´ll have to pull her hard side out of the closet. But she doesn´t want that.

 

“Aww, look at him, he´s just talking about his cartoons again.” He was talking about anime, not to be compared with cartoons. There were some deep storied, worth of novels; and the level of violence in some was on a whole other level. Not to mention the nudes and the provocative female characters in some.

But, for a mature woman like Irene, he´s talking about an un-existing, or fictional, world. Surrounded by magic, fantasy and a bunch of other things.

She was just counting the minutes before this plan of hers started working. The seed was already planted, now, it´s time to wait for it to sprout.

She knows exactly how long this is supposed to take. For a man his height and weight, with his slim, not very muscular complexion, she has about an hour and a half before he´s knocked out. And while he sleeps, then, things will just get sweeter, for her of course.

 

She gave him another ten or even fifteen minutes to talk, she had no idea what he was saying, but it didn´t matter. As long as she nodded and made just the right questions, everything was fine.

“Wow! And then, you´re waiting for the next episode?” she asked. Not sure if it was a matter of medieval or futuristic stuff the one on the episode.

“That´s right, heh, I´m waiting for them to air it this next Saturday… I… I hope this isn´t boring for you…” he felt a bit bad, she allowed him to talk during half an hour about this thing that was mainly his interest.

But he couldn´t help it. It was either that or ogle at her.

 

She looked at him with bright, attentive eyes, smiling, so far, she´s been the woman who´s listened to him the most. To Jason, she was showing some deep interest, even if she was secretly planning her next move. But what he doesn´t know, can´t hurt him.

While he spoke, which seemed longer than usual, he peeked at her tits. Her soft boobs smooching together as she lightly bent forwards. Her soft skin in display as she moved her arms so elegantly. Irene may be a woman older than him, but she was around the right age where they are so hot!

Unlike skinny girls his age, she had put on quite a few pounds, and just in the right, ideal, dreamed way. Her whole mature body seemed so soft, so smooth. Her boobs had gotten huge, her hips fleshy and she had this round, pronounced ass he just couldn´t wait to get his hands into. That´s if they get to the lusty part of the date, if there´s any chance for it.

 

Jason kept talking in order to distract himself, how nice would it be if he stands up and a huge tent had grown in his pants after leering at his date? Seriously, what will she think?

However, he could avoid it. And now, since she allowed him to do his talking, it was time for her to take the lead. In the end, that´s what he wanted, right? A woman who can take the lead, one who can show him the way, where to put his next step, where the steady ground is. A woman that can speak the truth and one that´s looking for the good of both. Lucky for him, Irene was that woman. Well, at least that´s what she thinks.

 

“The food was lovely, wasn´t it? Although, I must say, it wasn´t as lovely as my cute date here, right? You´re just… I could eat you up, sweetheart.” A nice, maternal compliment.

She was just doing a small test here, and when he blushed a little, she knew he was set. There´s no way he won´t give after hearing the words “sweetheart”, for a guy like him, that´s like the sweetest candy. A passive show of love. All of that power hold in just one word.

Now, it´s time to get things somewhere else.

 

“You know, I was thinking… all of this food got me a bit… sluggish. I mean, it was so delicious, but I´d like to, you know, burn some of the calories before they make my hips rip the seams of the dress. I don´t need by tushy to get any bigger. I´m so fat already, haha.”

“Oh, well… I don´t think you need to, you know, watch your weight so much, you…” He was trying not to picture her sensuous ass growing bigger and ripping her clothes. Exposing her bare thighs and her lingerie. He can bet it is red. “I think you´re… perfect.” He was trying to make a compliment, and it worked. But not because he was such a smart gentleman, but because he said what she wanted to hear.

“Well, that´s so sweet of you. Now, what about, I don´t know, taking this to another place, one where we can be a bit more… active.” Her face turned naughty. She wanted one thing and one thing only. Sex.

 

She didn’t have to say things twice. He knew exactly what she meant. He wanted to scream, YES PLEASE! But he decided to take things easy. To show some confidence. Even if he had no need to.

He had no car with him. He got to the restaurant by bus. But lucky him, she had one. Although, it wasn´t her car, it was rented, since she didn´t live in the city. But he didn´t ask, so there was no need to lie about it.

He didn´t mind the fact that she drove both of them to his place. Why his? Well, she spent her day in a hotel room, getting everything ready for her date. Then, she signed out and placed all of her baggage on the trunk of the car. She couldn´t waste much time, tomorrow was going to be a very busy day. For both!

 

They got to his apartment, and just as she expected, it was a bit too small, and there was some mess on the living room right aside of the front door. She didn´t turned, but she was sure there were some dirty dishes on the sink, and most likely, some dirty laundry somewhere. He was messy, and that only showed her he needed a woman in his life. One to clean and help him fix things.

“What a lovely apartment, honey.” There it was again, those sweet words.

“Uhm, thanks…” he replied, feeling kind of proud but also hot.

Her tight dress displayed her sensuous, hourglass body. Irene may be 5´7”, but her tits are humongous! Way too big for her frame. Not that he finds her short, but his 6´1” frame still stands taller. Although, not for long.

 

Irene knew they had thirty minutes at best before he was completely knocked out. And she still wanted to have some fun, therefore, she sped things up a little.

“Tell me, is your bed… comfy?” that was a clear signal for sex.

 

He guided her to his room, where she just stumbled back and sat right over his mattress. The motion of her body after the fall, it made her breasts bounce like crazy, and then jiggle like jelly.

He was nearly hypnotized by her large, massive mammaries. He couldn´t hold it. He was so horny now.

He almost threw himself all over her, he wanted sex, now! He deeply kissed Irene, feeling her full lips coming together in this wet, deep kiss. There was some tongue into it too.

And while his mouth was busy with hers, his hands went right to action. Rubbing her shoulders, he was right, her skin was so smooth. And the aroma, her fragrance was so sweet, so deep, so intoxicating. He didn´t want to let go of her.

Feeling her thick, flowing hairs all over his face as the kiss turned into something more sensuous, way deeper.

 

In a matter of seconds, he found himself stripping, and she did too. While he removed all of his clothes sort of desperately, she did it in the sexiest, most teasing way.

Looking at him all the while as her hands went back to unzip her dress. As her arms moved to her back, her chest grew, well it seemed so, she made her gargantuan tits look way more pronounced, heavier, rounder. BIGGER! All just by pushing her chest out. Pretty simple, right?

After that, she stood up, letting the dress fall, shaking her hips al little to help it on the way down.

 

Next thing he knows, Irene´s standing in front of him, wearing some sexy, tiny, red lingerie. He knew it was red! But those diminutive clothes didn´t last long on her. The first thing she did was to remove her G-string underwear. He couldn´t believe it, such a tiny piece of clothing.

He could see her wide hips rounding, her soft pelvis beneath it. She may as well be naked from the bottom; those things cover shit. But then, the real moment came. Time to get off her bra.

 

Her red, triangle-shape bra held and support her heavy tits. He wasn’t sure how will they look when she took that thing off. But he can tell one thing. He can´t wait!

She undid her bra, slowly, teasing with during every second it took her to lose it. He couldn´t wait. She was almost naked, the only thing remaining was her bra. Covering her most sexy asset. She´s a milf, a sexy, lusty-looking woman whose body does nothing but to torment his desire.

The second she loses that bra, he´s going for it. And he did.

 

She removed it, finally, displaying her round, perky nipples. As the bra fell, so did her breasts. But unlike the bra that fell straight to the ground, her boobs remained firm. Giving some strong bounces while they settled on their new, free, space. He could tell that thing was tight, and now, it was gone.

Jason´s member was hard, and pointing right at her. Meanwhile, his eyes were staring at her tits, and them only. He couldn´t wait much longer.

Irene sat back on the bed, accommodated herself a little and gave him the signal to proceed. She´s glad that, even in his own apartment, under the roof he rents, he´s still waiting for her to command him.

 

Irene laid back, while Jason laid on top of her. Inserting his throbbing member inside her shaved pussy. Slowly, gently, then, he began to push. All while he kissed her again. Her lips, her neck, he wanted to kiss every inch of hers.

His hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they wandered straight to her boobs. Rubbing her pointy nipples, massaging her vast, soft flesh. He couldn´t believe how soft they were, how fleshy, how stout!

“Touch them all you want, sweetheart, they are all yours…” she said as she laid herself back and just enjoyed him.

This was by far the best sex she´s had in years. Was it because he was good at it? Or was it because of what was coming next?

 

Irene could feel Jason´s lust in all of his movements. Quick, vigorous, naughty. He wanted to touch every inch of her soft flesh, feel all of her curves and get a hold of all of her sexy body. He was ravenous.

Suddenly, he stopped kissing her in the mouth and went straight to her neck, well, it was kind of a path. He kissed down, and down, going straight to one place.

“I was wondering when you´ll go down there…” she thought as he kept thrusting his pelvis against hers, pushing in and pulling out his hardened member. Both were moaning in a soft way as he lowered his face towards one place, her tits.

He had been waiting for this through all the date. For a chance to feel, to touch, to get lost on her immense cleavage.

 

Her boobs trembling as they were getting laid, his thrusting making her boob-flesh bounce, jiggle. Her nipples hard and moving in small circles. He needed to touch them.

He started slow, he lowered himself closer to her tits, but not straight to the nipples. He started with her upper chest. Slowly kissing her flesh as it rounded into her boobs.

Then, he kept going, adding some gentle biting to the mesh. He was now on the roundest, fleshiest, softest part of her boob, not rushing. He was taking his time in this carnal foreplay. This may be the cherry on top of the cake, or… where those her tits?

Little by little, his kisses and gentle biting were not enough, he started sucking. Gently, leaving some dim, pink spots over her boobs. He couldn´t get over the fact that her tits seemed humongous, how long has it been? Four? Five minutes fondling her tits? But he was about to get to the right spot.

He could already feel her areola, touched by his lips, he was close, so close to her engorged, erect nipple. Just a few more seconds and he´ll get there.

 

Irene couldn´t deny he was very good at this, whatever he was doing. The biting, the sucking, it all just teased her senses. And something else.

All of this made her hot, but it also made something else take place. Her boobs felt hotter, and she could feel that creamy milk churning inside her breasts. She was amazed by the fact that she could held it for this long.

She had already pictured herself dripping or even jetting milk out of her tits. But that wouldn´t be a problem for a guy like Jason, it could´ve made things better for him. However, he couldn´t get to that sweet part.

 

She was certain that, as soon as he took her engorged nipple in his hungry lips, she´ll explode. Sending lots of milk inside his mouth. She was excited, aroused by the awaiting feeling she had of his tongue playing with her nipple as he drank lots and lots of her milk. But there was a tiny problem, although, it may not be necessarily a problem.

The powder on his drink, it was already taking effect.

 

Jason´s vision turned blurry for a second, but it was hard to tell because of the lack of light in the room, however, he lost some balance.

He fell, to his full, over Irene´s body. His face sinking over her pillowy breasts. His whole body crumbling over hers. Little by little, his lights went out.

“I-Irene… I´m not feeling so…” and he was gone. He was trying to explain to her he was fainting, but he passed out before he could get to it.

But Irene was not afraid, she knew exactly why he went unconscious, after all, this was part of her plan.

 

“There, there.” She cooed as she caressed the hairs of the spark out man over her. “It´s fine, Jason, it´s ok, baby. You have to sleep. After all, this is just a part of the process. But don´t worry, you´ll feel much better in the morning… of the day after tomorrow…” she did it.

Maybe the timing was not the best, she would´ve loved it if he sucked on her, she was feeling so full now. But there will be plenty of time later for that.

Although, her boobs were not aware that he was not going to suck on them. As she laid back with the heavy man over her, her tits started to milk. Her nipples dripped and a thin stream of milk ran through the round borders of her breasts.

“Well, my girls surely don´t know when to stop. Oh well, I´ll clean this in a while.” She knew it will be too hard for her to push Jason´s unconscious body to the side, but he´ll become lighter soon enough. She may as well take a small rest.

 

Her plan had worked! Irene was so happy. She found the right man, and now, it was time to make him the right size.

She wasn’t sure how to proceed in this case. When this idea first came to her mind, several years before, she thought of making herself bigger. Taller, grow some ginormous breasts full of milk. Walk the streets feeling like everyone´s huge mommy. But the idea of being a giantess was not the best.

Therefore, she made another plan. Pick a man, the right one, and have him shrink. Just to the right size. That was a better plan for her. Had a grown man role-play with her, only that this role-play, it will be permanent.

 

She stood there for a while, waiting patiently to feel the first spurts on him. And it was happening!

She could feel his body becoming lighter, his head getting smaller. His shoulders narrowed, his arms and legs shortened, as the rest of his body did. He was shrinking proportionally. Becoming a scaled version of him. Slowly, so far, after maybe thirty minutes, he had lost around four inches. Maybe five.

“I can´t believe it! We must be almost the same size!” she wanted to scream those words. She was so cheerful.

“I´ll wait just a little longer, go get clean and then, aww, and then I´m taking you to your new home!” she thought.

“Aren´t you excited, Jason? You´re moving in with your new MOMMA!” she said to him, but he was deeply asleep.

 

Inside Jason´s mind. He was gone. He barely had a dream. It felt like one of those times when you can see nothing until you wake up. Or is it?

Maybe everything is taking place in a really slow pace, in slow-mo. A night´s sky came to his mind, or was it dawn? Everything was painted purple, black and blue, with notes of yellow and orange. But was he looking up to the sky? Or was he looking down to it?

He heard a giggle on the horizon. He felt like turning to his right, but there was nothing but some unknown houses and a deep, dark forest.

He turned to the left, only to find himself in front of some steps. A stair? To where?

He was standing at the end of it by the time he found out he had to see where he was going. And then, a voice.

“Jason… oh, JASON…” came the sweet, and every time louder, deep voice of a woman. Calling for him. “Come to me, Jason…” He followed her voice.

He stood in front of a really tall and very wide frame, one with two doors on it. The frame was nice, wooden, with a lot of curves and… flowers? It was for sure a piece of art.

“JASON…” Called the voice again, now more familiar.

He took one step forward, and as he crossed the threshold, light filled his vision. But not his dreams vision, his real vision.

 

“Aww, look who´s finally up! Welcome back, darling.” Irene cooed at him.

Jason was laying on… a couch? He had no idea, but whatever piece of furniture was supporting him, it was large and cushioning.

He instinctively rubbed his eyes and sat up. Only to meet Irene´s figure in front of him.

 

When he was awake, enough to process his surroundings. He could see she was not naked anymore. In fact, she wasn´t wearing that tight dress from last night. Plus, where was he?

He felt his head like kicking. Like a headache.

“It´s ok, sweetheart, take your time. There´s no hurry.” Irene spoke as she looked down to him.

“Irene… what… where am I?” he spoke as he stood up.

Jason placed both feet on the floor. Feeling the slightly cold floor underneath his bare feet. Something felt off, but he wasn´t sure what.

However, when he was standing, instead of towering over her, he found himself looking up to her, WAY up to her.

 

His eyes widened; he was in shock! He stumbled back and almost fell back on the couch. Irene was gigantic! But looking around, everything was! It wasn´t just her.

He turned back up at her. Looking at her huge, cheerful smile. She had to bent a little so that he could see her face past her tremendous breasts. Now, each tit looks monumental.

Irene´s smile widened, and after this long wait, she just said: “SURPRISE!”

 

End Notes:

I have just posted chapter 6 on my patreon, you can join if you´d like to get a few chapters ahead:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 4 by Mine1234


Jason froze for a second, his heart sank on his chest at the same time it felt like stopping. Everything was moving so slow, or was he the one moving fast? The room seemed to spin behind the colossus Irene currently was.

How had this happened? He knew he wasn´t dreaming, this was all so real. His heart started beating, faster, pounding inside his chest. He could feel the intense beat of his heart on his ears, almost hearing every beat. Almost feeling his blood rushing through his veins.

He felt hotter, the temperature of his body rose. He panicked. Jason couldn´t tell how, or why this had happened. He was standing on his feet, standing straight, and now, this woman seemed to be over ten feet tall!

 

Irene stood there, smiling down at him, a warm, sweet smile painted on her face. The red lipstick giving her lips a thicker look, her hair combed, her eyes with this bright blue shading. She was not wearing that sexy dress she had last night, now, she was wearing some denim shorts and a plain cotton t-shirt, of a sky-blue color. One that was particularly tight on the boob area.

From his new point of view, she was a goddess, a plump, sexy one. Before, she looked curvy, now, she looks thick! She looks bigger everywhere, but not precisely because she´s gone through any change herself. However, besides her round, heavy breasts, that seemed a little too big for her top, her legs were juicy.

He had it easier to look at her legs, shapely, curvy, now looking like smooth tree trunks. Creamy, hefty, making those shorts look the right amount of tight. This woman was a vixen, and now… she was huge?

He wasn´t exactly ogling at her, in fact, he was looking at her as if stating some facts. If Jason hadn´t been so scared, so worried, he would´ve ogled at the gigantic rack he had in front, well, a good deal above him. But looking at her whole body gave him another idea, first of all, right now, his head´s leveled with her hips. Her hips!

Wasn´t she like 5´7”?

 

“Irene, what the fuck’s going on?!” he was mad, at least upset, he wanted an explanation.

This place, wherever it was, seemed normal. He turned around for a second, took a look at the couch were he had been laying, a look at the coffee table, the basin with some tulips on it. The height of the ceiling. Everything seemed regular, much higher, though. Which made him realize something, he was shorter. He was yet to find out why.

Jason was now wearing only… a t-shirt? And it wasn´t even his. This was some red, plain piece of clothing he´s never seen before. And it was huge! Like… a night-gown?

 

 

“No, nah-ah, sweetheart. You´re not allowed to curse in my house. Take this as a warning.” Irene said, with a sweet but still authoritative tone, as she waved her index finger at him, and placed her free hand on her bulging hip.

He didn´t need a lecture about what he was allowed to say or now. Still, she had just revealed this was her place. Had she brought him here? How? And why didn´t he realized it?

 

The last thing he can remember was falling right over her. Landing on the soft bosom of her big boobs, and they are much bigger now.

But he couldn´t let this naughty thoughts come over his memories. He went down as a 6´1” man, and now, he was hip-level with Irene? How had this happened?

He wanted to tell her he didn´t give a damn about what she thought of cursing. But he gave her the benefit of the doubt, maybe something had happened to him and she brought him somewhere safe. Still, that didn´t seem so logical, why would he be there, at her place, instead of being at a hospital? If this was some sort of illness or some sort of anomaly, he needed a professional´s opinion. Not to nap on a lady´s couch.

“Irene, can you tell me what happened?” he had to take a deep breath before he spoke. He was desperate, but he´ll play her little game, just until he finds out what caused this… shrinking.

“That´s better.” Irene spoke as the smile came back to her face. She seemed proud, a little annoying to him, but it maybe that makes her more cooperative. “Now, you may wonder why are you so small. Or, where are we. Let me explain.”

 

It seems she knows, but why doesn´t it make him feel any better? He has this feeling of worry growing inside his stomach. Whatever she´s about to say, he won´t like it.

 

“Now, let´s start from the beginning.” She spoke as if this was just something so casual. But it wasn´t!

“I´ve been looking for a man for so long. Awww, so very long, Jason. I wanted a man for, this may sound a little bad but, I wanted a man for myself. To love, to care for, to pamper, even spoil!” her smile grew bigger as she spoke.

“All that time, looking, searching. I needed a man who helped me fulfill my biggest desire, accomplish my deepest dreams! And when I found you, I knew you were the one…” she turned down at him, with sparkling eyes. What was she talking about.

“Irene… what do you mean?” He had no idea where was she going with all these. Well, maybe he had a small suspicion.

 

“Oh, silly, little Jason. I want to be a mommy, sweetheart. All this time, looking for the right man. And when I saw your post then, my heart skipped a beat, right there I knew you were the one. But I needed to confirm it first. We wouldn´t want any accidents, right?” Accidents?

“I had to be sure, so, I dropped a message there. Right on your post. If you ignored my message, then it wasn´t meant to be, but… you replied!” back then, she was thrilled, but not as much as she currently is.

“I was so happy to read your message. But I still needed to confirm you were really the one. So, I send some little questions for you. Maybe they were not very specific, but your replies confirmed it all. Besides, during that date at the restaurant, I knew you´d be overwhelmed by the elegancy of the place, which wasn´t really that much, but it was fine. I wanted to see if you´d allow me to take the lead, just for a moment. And then, when we chatted, you just assured me this was going to work perfectly.” She had a plan all along?

And he believed she was just a nice woman, sexy, buxom, and with huge tits. But feelings count too.

 

“Someone was mean to you, honey. That lady you used to date, she didn´t understood what you wanted, but trust me… I know.” She came a little closer, a shadow was casted on her face, making her smile look kind of malefic.

 

“Hold on! W-what does this have to do with… with it?” was she looking for a couple? For love? He was confused, but why had he gotten so small? She was yet to reveal that.

“Oopsie, I got a little carried away there. Let me explain, but let me answer you with another question. Don’t you think it´s easier for mommy to take care of you if you´re smaller?” Shit.

 

He did say it, he wanted to call her girlfriend mommy, but just because it felt kind of… right? Many girls call their boyfriends “daddy”, why couldn´t he do the same? Well, gender-swapped, but it should have the same effect.

“I… uh… you… I meant…” he did use the word. And complaint his ex didn´t understand him. And the worst part was, during those chats with Irene, those messages he sent, all those things they shared. He did say he would like it to have the sweet, unconditional love of a woman. Age was just a number, however, size was another thing.

He thought this sexy cougar would, at most, roleplay with him. She did wrote: “One day, I´ll pour a thousand of little kisses on you, honey…” but he thought she meant it in some sort of teasing way, or maybe kind, if he misunderstood. But now it seems she really meant it.

He´s known her for some weeks now, and she´s sure he´s the one? Why was she so sure he wanted to be a part of whatever this is? Besides…

 

“H-how… how tall am I?” It seemed she had a lot in mind, and, for some reason, she was justifying this was right, but it wasn´t!

Irene smiled down at him, slightly mischievously, “Well… I´d say… you must be around three-feet tall?” she was making the math inside her head, comparing him with herself.

She even took a step forward, wanting to check at which part of her hip the top of his head was. But he pushed him away, well, pushed himself away. It was easier to move than to move her.

“Three!? I… how the fuck?!!!” This was unbelievable. Illogical. Was it even possible?

It must be, because he´s the living proof. This is happening to him. There´s no mirror trick, no hologram, no nothing. This is real life.

 

“Jason, sweetheart, I´m warning you. Stop cursing. This is the second time. I´m only letting it slip because this may be too much for you to take in. But I promise you that, if you get a third strike, I´m going to need to discipline you, understood?” She seemed serious. But she wasn´t the boss of him.

Still, he wouldn´t like to make this giantess mad. On the other hand, she had shrunk him without his knowledge or permission. She earned whatever vulgarity he had in mind. But he didn´t felt like cursing, right now, he felt like walking away.

 

He turned around, looking for the door. He needed help. Irene seemed sweet and kind, but that was before. Right now, she seems like a woman who´ll do anything in order to get what she wants. And he wasn´t sure he wanted to play her game.

He took a step to the right, then another, and slowly, he began to walk away.

Irene just stood there, following him with her eyes, turning her head as he tried to walk past her, and when he did, she rotated her whole body. For some reason he ignored, her smile hadn´t faded.

 

When he was ten feet away, well, his feet, he sprinted, he rushed to wherever the door was. He could already picture himself crying for help as he ran down the street. Irene may be hot, pretty, and with enormous tits, but she was insane! Who´d do this to a man?

“Don´t run in the house, pumpkin´. You´ll get hurt.” She said from behind him, but he wouldn´t listen, his only care was to find the door. At three-feet-tall, the doorknob was right at the same level as his head, he could easily reach and escape.

What did she have in store for him? No idea. But he´s sure it would be better not to find out.

 

However, a problem suddenly came to him, well, in him. His stomach felt weird, and his legs felt weak. He stumbled and then fall. What was happening?

“Sweetie? Are you ok? Don´t worry, I´m coming…” Jason could listen to Irene, her now heavy steps coming closer, but… was it the sound of them getting closer or… was there something else? They sounded… heavier?

 

He squirmed a little on the floor. He felt these cramps all over his body. He felt like screaming for a second, but he held it. He couldn´t show any sign of weakness now. Besides, the feeling was gone, just as it came, in an instant. But there was something else.

He felt something weird, the clothes he was wearing, they were… bigger? He could feel the fabric of the t-shirt expanding, covering more and more of his body. As he rose back on his feet, he realized that it was not covering his knees, but his whole calves, and then, after a minute, his ankles.

“No…” he softly complaint as he realized he had to escape. He was shrinking again? This time, he was conscious and could feel it. He could see how the room seemed to expand around him, this was insane!

 

He tried to run away, but the clothes were so big that they were kind of uncomfortable to carry, but he couldn´t let this slow him down, he gave it his best, and finally, found a door.

He could hear Irene´s steps coming closer, her giggles approaching. “Careful…” she cooed as she seemed to make fun of his predicament. This wasn´t funny! He was suffering.

He tried to get a hold of the doorknob, but he was still shrinking, once he got to the door, covering a distance that felt like thirty-feet or more, he realized one thing. The knob was out of reach.

 

He stopped right in front of the door, looking up at the unreachable knob. The shiny, golden color of it, so high above him. He tried to jump, but it was useless. Even if he reached, he wouldn´t have been able to turn it.

He was in despair. The door was his only way out, right now, Irene was right over him, he could feel her enormous presence behind him. Her light giggle coming from high above him. Not from five feet above, more like sixteen feet!

“So cute! You want to reach for the knob? Awww, isn´t that just adorable?” She wasn´t mad?

He was trying to escape and she was not upset? She does know he´s trying to escape from her, right? Why is this so funny? Is he a joke? The butt end of some prank? Was he that pathetic?

Most likely, the reason why she´s not mad is because she knows he won´t get anywhere. She´s in complete control of his faith now. Besides, she knows exactly how this powder works.

 

Jason was shrinking, just as she had planned. First, he shrank to half his height. And kept that way until their small trip to her house, and his new home, was done. Then, she allowed him to rest on the couch, she knew this could be much better if the shrinking finished while he was awake. And she was right!

 

“Stop jumping, sweetheart, it´s useless. Just come here… come to momma…” he froze right there.

She was right, it was useless. He felt defeated. And mad. He was a man who couldn´t open a door? Couldn´t reach the handle?

The door wasn´t even locked. That´s just how sure she was that now, she had complete control.

 

Maybe this was his fault. He thought he had found someone kind, loving, attentive. Someone who truly understood what he was looking for. But it seems, he didn´t understood what SHE was looking for.

He walked straight into her web, fell on her trap. The acceptance, the sweet words, everything was a lie. Even if it was not a total lie, she just tricked him. He had no idea when, or how, but she had done this to him, now, what was her next step?

 

“I must admit it, it wasn´t easy to drive all the way here. It was a twelve-hour drive until I was able to carry you, and then, we got here by bus. But her, no one was suspicious. I can tell you that.” She was proud of it. He was suffering, internally, and she was happy her plan had worked?

 

Jason wanted to scream, to yell at her, to erase that smile from her face, to shut her. But he couldn´t, he had no will left in him. The only thing he did was to fall on his knees. He was not going to cry, not going to look so pathetic.

“Why…?” he sighed, his whole life had just crumbled. He wasn´t even sure if this was permanent, but it felt like it. Besides, if she had already planned this all along, there´s a chance, a big one, there´s no turning back.

 

“Why? Honey, you know why…” Irene said as she sat next to him.

Jason didn’t even acknowledge her presence next to him. While they were both sitting, the top of his head was barely on her boob-level. Her enormous tit several times bigger than his head. SO round, so perky. But he didn´t want to look at her, not even to leer.

“Jason, this is the right path for you. Trust me. I made sure of that. You complaint about your girlfriend, yes, but you also complaint about other things. Paying rent, not having a car, complaint about going grocery shopping, living in a small apartment. You basically complaint about every aspect of the adult life, assuring me you needed someone to take care of that.” She placed her hand over his head, and started ruffling his hair.

Her hand felt enormous, heavy even. But he won´t turn. He was trying to ignore her existence while he traced a plan, tried to find a way out. He knows he was only wearing this tent-like t-shirt, and nothing underneath, so there´s no chance he can get a hold of his phone. And while he had the brilliant idea of using her house-phone, she kept talking.

 

“You relied on your girlfriend for many things, and you appreciated that. But when you tried to give back, in the only way you thought would be right, she rejected you. Poor thing, she dumped you because she thought it was weird. But trust me, you don´t need her. Now, you have me. And I would LOVE to hear those words from you. I will take care of you, take care of all those things you hate, and in exchange, you only need to do one thing. Wanna guess what it is? Hmm?” he wasn´t listening.

“Well… it´s a little obvious. And it´s not precisely just one thing… but we can start little by little. First of all, I would like you to call me mommy.” She smiled, and her last words caught his attention.

 

Jason should´ve seen this coming. She chatted with him, dated him, even seduced him, all in order to alure him and now, he was here to fulfill her fantasies. He can´t say he didn´t sort of started this. Who would´ve thought that making that small post, in order to appease himself, could lead to this. Was he being punished?

He looked up at the impossibly big woman, stood there for a second, looking at her face smiling down at him. She was pretty, a true beauty, why does she have to be this crazy? Besides, where or how did she managed to shrink him?

 

“Awww, so confused… don´t be, sweetheart. I just want what´s best for you, for both…” she continued massaging his head, her hand now capable of engulfing his whole scull. He had shrunk, evenly, scaled down to no more than two feet now. This was awful.

Even if he was not aware of his current height, which was less than a third of how tall he used to be, this was terrorizing him. He knows exactly what happens next, he´s already read this story.

 

Jason´s not quite into this sort of things, well, he kind of is, but only because he thought of it as fantasy, fiction. But now, he was part of it.

First, the woman seduces him, something he never would´ve guessed could lead to this, at least not in his case. Then, he´s taken to her place; after their date, both went to his place, but now they´re here, which means she´s already on the next step. Imprison him, trap him. Lock him away from society, from the real world. This woman, who he thought was understanding, wanted him for her own.

Kisses, caresses, every single bite of love was only one of the many ways she may have in order to convince him to stay. But he couldn´t!

 

“I-Irene… you can´t do this… what about my life? My job? Someone will look for me, people will get worried.” He knew she wouldn´t let him go, unless he convinced her. He was even willing to forgive and forget, as long as she reversed this shrinking.

“Don´t be silly, honey. Your life? You pretty much told me you hated that life. Your job didn´t pay much, your apartment´s a mess. Plus, I don´t think anyone will miss you. It´s been over a day and there´s nothing on your phone, not a call, not a message.” She wanted to make a point. However, she has his phone? Is it inside the house?

 

He was trying to make a plan. How to escape. But he needed to know more about what had happened.

“Jason, precious. Stop haunting your mind and accept it. This will be your new life, you can start over, with me! Just think of all the love, all the care, all the pampering coming in for you! You´ll be my priority, all of my attention for you. Now, come on, I bet you´re hungry…” he swallowed.

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 7 on my patreon. Here´s a link :D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 5 by Mine1234


Jason was confused. This wasn´t a dream, but if it was, it would´ve been a nightmare. Can someone really do this? To take a man for her own and force him to love with her? What´s more, shrinking?

He thought it was only something on sci-fi movies, or stories. Not a reality. But this all felt so real.

 

His head was spinning. Before him, a giant vixen, Irene. Her legs seemed at thick as pillars, and equally tall. She was gigantic. And her curvaceous body just looked thicker from beneath.

She was a giantess, strong-looking, menacing even. But still with that smile on her face, more than sweet, it now looked kind of unhinged.

Maybe, maybe a small part of him wanted this. He wanted a woman to love him, and he didn´t mind if she took some extra care of him. But this? Irene was insane! This was not something one should do. She practically abducted him on their first date.

 

“Jason, sweetheart, aren´t you coming? Diner´s ready.” And the nightmare continues…

 

Jason knew there was no escape. He couldn´t reach the knob, and there´s no chance any window will be open for him. He was trapped.

He may as well follow this woman, do as she say, probably things could be easier if he does. Even if every fiber on his body screams to him not to. Even if his thoughts are trying to focus on tracing an escape route. Even if deep inside he knows he needs to make a plan. He´s still going to, but not yet.

“Maybe I can just… let her think I´ll play her twisted game, just for a while.” He thought, knowing that soon he´ll escape, running away from her.

 

He walked into the kitchen, feeling stupid wearing a shirt big enough to be a full-body gown. He was dragging the shirt, dragging a shirt that was supposed to go all the way to his waist, no more. This was demeaning, but it wasn´t the worse…

Jason stepped into the kitchen, he couldn´t look over the table, but he wonders, what is it that smells so good?

 

Irene, this crazy woman was sitting at the table, he could see her shapely legs from underneath the table. She… she wasn´t wearing underwear? He couldn´t tell, her crotch was hidden in the shadows of her skirt. But he could tell her thighs were thick, close to touch each other.

“Jason, my dear, come, come…” she talked, snapping him out of his small moment of distraction. He was really lost on her crotch.

 

He just pretended nothing had happened and walked towards her. Why? Why was he doing this instead of running away? He was supposed to walk away, not get closer to her.

“That´s right, come here, sweetheart.” She said as she stood on her sit, with her arms now widely open.

She picked him up, easily. Jason quivered as he noticed how easily she just picked him up. How effortlessly, how easy. She was strong, really strong. By comparison, she was a giantess. Looking more like a twenty-foot amazon, but she was still a 5´7” woman.

 

Jason was now in her arms. He felt uneasy for looking so much at her smiling face, seriously, can someone smile for so long? He turned away, and he noticed one thing, there was only one plate on the table.

He had the idea that she was going to feed him while he was sitting on her lap. Probably. It was either that or a much more demeaning high chair.

“Are we… sharing?” he asked, pointing at the plate.

“Haha, aww, sweetheart. This is just for me. You can´t eat this, it´s too big, you can choke, dear. It´s too big for your wittle mouth.” She explained.

“Ok… so… you want me to be here while you eat…?” he thought Irene was a normal woman, but she had already proved him wrong, now, what was she up to?

“Of course not, we´re both eating. But only I will be eating solid…” Being the way he was, and having read so many forums and even done some role-playing himself, he could see what was coming.

 

Slowly, with Jason sitting on her soft, thick thigh, she started removing her top. Little by little, her top came off, and before he could tell, Irene was wearing only a bra.

Her boobs were magnificent. Gigantic, round, soft-looking. Jason stood there, looking at them like an idiot for a moment. Maybe this was really what he wanted. While looking at her massive bosom, he wondered, huge boobs? Yes! That´s clearly one thing he liked, VERY much. A giant woman? Well, he doesn´t mind… much. If that´s what it takes to see huge tits like those, well… maybe this isn´t so bad.

She lied, yes. She tricked him, yes. He´s there only because he chose to trust someone he met online, ignoring the real reasons she had to speak with him. Was there any red flag? Not quite. Was it a good idea to take that small chat further? Well… he can clearly see the consequences now. Although, they are not looking so bad at the moment.

 

“You, my dear, will have ME for dinner… more precisely, my milk…” she removed her bra, revealing a huge pair of soft tits with some hard, protruding nipples. Her areolas were big, not huge, but they were of a noticeable size. And her nipples were fat and extremely hard.

It didn´t took long for the milk to start coming out of her nipples. She´s been waiting for this for so long. She´s not sure how she managed not to drip until now.

Before either could tell, drops of milk began to fall, followed by a light stream of her white, creamy nectar ran down her tit.

“Oopsie… come here…” she said as she gently took hold of him and slowly placed him right in front of her nipple.

 

Jason swallowed, not milk, he just swallowed as he stood in front of that dripping nipple. He had in fact fantasized about sucking milk from a woman´s tit. But not like this. And not that much. It was just a fantasy that came to him once or twice, but now, he had the chance.

“Come on, don´t be shy, I´ve been saving myself all day for you.” He blinked, and started approaching slowly. Was he about to suck from the biggest tit he´s ever seen? Yes.

 

He just let go of everything. He was still going to escape, but he couldn´t waste this chance. When would he suck from the world´s largest tit? Well, to him it was.

He placed his lips around her nipple, it was hard and wet. The milk was slowly flowing into his mouth, but with just a gentle suck, the stream began to flow faster. He found himself nursing on this giantess´ tits before he even thought about protesting. What if she was right? What if he actually wanted this?

What if Jason actually wanted a mommy?

 

He latched, drank her milk down, mouthful after mouthful. In the meantime, after looking at this tiny man drinking down her sweet, sweet milk, she started eating. She was having pasta, that smelled delicious, but it can´t be as creamy as the milk he´s enjoying.

He was lost for a moment, in some sort of trance, caused by the taste of ambrosia he found on the milk. It meant so much more to him. After drinking up both of her milky breasts, he closed his eyes. Was he tired? Or sleepy because of the milk? He´s not sure, he just let himself go.

 

“So cute, sleep tight. Tomorrow´s going to be a BIG day…” Irene cooed at him. Carrying him with one arm while finishing her dinner with the other.

She had done it, she got herself a man to take care of. Now, the thing is, will he like the way she wants to take care of him? So far, it seems he´s got no problem with it. But breastfeeding is not just it. It´s a big part of her job as a mommy, but it is not it.

First, she needs to make sure he´s well dressed. An oversized shirt, that may look kind of cute, is not going to work.

“Don´t worry, honey. Mommy´s going to make sure you´re wearing something more… suiting.” By the time he wakes up, there will be more changes.

 

More and more things will change. Irene meant what she said, she will look after him, love him, pamper him. Let a storm of love fall over him, but that´s just it. It is a STORM, and sometimes, even if those come with some necessary things, they are not often what one would want.

 

One would´ve think that after being knocked down for more than just a while, Jason wouldn´t have such a long sleep, but turns out… he did. He fell asleep at around 6:00 pm, and now, he was just waking up, the next day around 9:00 am.

He yawned, then his hands instinctively went to his face, rubbing his eyes a little. Has he had a good rest? Well, a thirteen-hour sleep can do wonders.

For the first time, well second, in years he didn´t woke up with the sound of an alarm, or woke because his body felt it was about time to do so. He was allowed to rest, sleep to his heart´s content.

“Where…? Oh, right.” He noticed this wasn´t his room, that this were not the sheets or covers in his bed. But then he remembered where he was.

 

He was in Irene´s house. And not just that, the colossal size of things reminded him of his current situation. He rolled over, and saw through the edge of the bed, looking right at the floor. It was a long way down, but he could make it.

Jason still had the plan of escaping, even if he could be allowed to sleep all he wanted, or even to drink from this woman´s vast tits. It wasn´t worth it. Not even if her milk was so tasty.

Plus, when he moved his feet to climb down the bed, he realized another thing. He could feel something, between his legs. Something big, bulgy, something foam-like.

 

He could tell he was no longer wearing the same oversized shirt, now his shirt, which was red, was about a fitting size. However, when he turned down…

“No… no, no, no, no! Is this a… diaper?!” He´d rather be naked than wearing a diaper. Irene couldn´t do this, she just can´t!

It´s demeaning. Humiliating even. And when did she put it on him? More like, how did she do so without waking him up? Soon, he found himself having more questions and worries.

Did she saw his penis? Of course she did. Was he powdered? Did she wipe his butt? He felt so powerless. But then, something else came to him, something horrifying. He looked down at this puffy thing in his groin, had he…?

“I… I didn´t… use it, right?” he fell asleep without noticing more than twelve hours had gone by, what if he also had an… “accident”.

 

He tried to pull and see, so far, nothing in the front, and on his behind, well… nothing. He couldn’t quite see but he didn´t feel a thing either.

Jason was mad. How could she do this without his permission? He tried to remove the stupid thing, but he couldn´t get it done. He wants that thing off, for as bad as this seems, he´ll have to ask Irene to remove it. Demand her to, if it´s necessary.

“She´ll see… she can´t just… diaper me like this!” He climbed down the bed, uncomfortably, that thing was too much of a bulge to allow him to move properly. But soon, he descended the bed.

 

He stepped out of the room. Looking for Irene. But she was nowhere to be found. Turns out, he was on a second floor. Up there, there was only a bedroom, a bathroom and another room, one that contained a crib. He swallowed, looking around, he found out it was more like a nursery. He immediately stepped out of that room.

Irene wasn´t there. But he could listen some sounds coming from bellow. She was downstairs.

 

Jason stood in front of the stairs for a second. He never thought he´ll be afraid of going down some random stairs. But he was. His legs were too short to take a step, and he was afraid of the fall, to him, it was like falling off a mountain.

“UGH!” he grunted as he realized how much of a burden this now was.

He needed to use the railing on the stairs to avoid a sense of falling. He took hold of the balusters as he slowly made his way down. This was annoying, unpleasant. He couldn´t just make his way down in a few seconds, now, each step required a whole process.

 

He fumed down the stairs, complaining about his current situation. Even if she was lovely, this was not worth it! Why would a man want this? He can´t even go down the stairs!

 

Once he was at the bottom, after more than five minutes, he turned around, looking for this woman who´s ruined him. After he gets the shitty diaper off, he´ll demand a cure, an antidote. For her to return him to his normal size. This was ridiculous.

 

He found Irene at the kitchen. She was busy with something on the stove. What was it? He doesn´t care. He just wants everything to be turned back to normal. He stood at the kitchen´s doorframe for a moment, then, after a deep breath, he just spoke.

“You! Why have you done this?” He tried to yell, but his voice just wasn´t so loud anymore.

“Hmm?” Irene turned, revealing a small pot on the stove, the flame wasn’t on, so it seems she was just churning whatever was inside with a spoon. “This? Oh, it´s oatmeal, I thought you´d like a nice, sweet breakfast.”

“NO! not the stupid oat… meal. Why the fuck am I on a diaper?!” Irene didn´t like that tone.

 

Jason was protesting, complaining about everything so far. He didn´t seem to mind latching on her tit yesterday, so she thought he was fine. That he had even accepted his new life. Now, it seems he´s not accepting things as easy as she thought he already have.

Irene stood there, now placing her hands on her wide hips, sinking her fingers on the voluminous flesh of her hips. She frowned down at him, with a look of disappointment, one that soon changed into one of anger. But then, an idea came to her.

Why does he think he has the right to complaint? Can´t he see this is for his own good?

 

She turned at the stove, with Jason still demanding her to remove that annoying thing from him. She took a deep breath, then, sank her index finger on the oatmeal. And she proceeded to taste it.

“Mmm, I think it´s already cooled down enough.” She said, not with a tone of anger, but with an easy one. She knew she shouldn´t get mad, why would she? He can yell, scream or even kick all he wants, in the end, she´s the one in control. Now, it´s time for her to handle this situation.

 

“C-cool enough? Hey! Are you even listening? I don´t care about the oatmeal, take this shit off, NOW.” He didn´t feel as if she was taking him any serious, that made him furious.

Irene didn´t answer to him. She just turned, with the small pot of oatmeal in hand. She watched Jason´s face for a second, looking at how red it was. He needed a lesson, just a small one this time.

 

Without saying a word, she guided one of her hands to him, while bending. She was too quick, Jason couldn´t dodge her hand. In just a second, she was already grabbing him, with her fingers tight on the elastic of the diaper he wore. She pulled him close to her.

Jason freaked out. What was she doing? He went from angry to concerned, scared even. Irene was gigantic now, and way too strong for him. She just pulled him as if it was the easiest thing and pulled his diaper, she didn´t struggle, it was too easy.

“Now, now. Let me tell you why you need a diaper…” he swallowed, and before he could even squeak, she started pouring the oatmeal straight on his behind. All of the barely warm contents on the pot slowly falling straight over his butt. He cringed, the feeling was so unpleasant, and this was so humiliating.

He felt powerless, weak. He couldn´t do a thing to stop her. Even when he tried to walk, or just move away, the strength on his feet was not enough to resist this woman.

 

Once all of it was inside the diaper, she let the pot fall to the floor. The sound of metal hitting the ground rapidly hit his ears. And a feeling of wet, moisty, grainy oatmeal filled the diaper he was wearing.

“You´re wearing a diaper to prevent this.” She let go of his diaper, now sealing all of the semi-liquid, kind of solid, food down there. And then, she slapped his butt once, with enough strength to show him who was in charge, but still gentle enough not to make him fall.

He could feel it, going everywhere. Even in front to his privates. This was not ok. How could she fill the diaper she put on him with this, and then slap his butt to make a mess? He could even feel all of the extra weight pulling him down a bit. This was so demeaning.

“See? There´s a huge mess inside those diapers, but no dripping. Not even a drop. Trust me, this will make things so much easier for you. You can´t reach the toilet either way.” She had listened to his complaints, but she was showing him the reason why she did what she did.

 

He felt like screaming, harder, louder. But he knew better not to. Irene was not a reasonable person. She wears this mask of kindness, but who knows what she´s hiding beneath it. Even now, she chose not to scream, not to yell, not to argue with him. She just humiliated him, in order to prove him wrong. But she was not proving herself right, at least not that much.

 

Then, she immediately picked him off the floor and took him upstairs, right to the nursery he found this morning.

“Don´t worry, momma´s going to make you feel better. You´ll feel so nice with a new diaper on.” Should he kick? Scream? Complaint?

His faith was sealed. There´s pretty much nothing he can do. She´s bigger, stronger, and probably crazy. He was desperate, he was trying to think on a logical way to solve this, he needed to escape, but how? Maybe he should´ve look for a way out instead of looking for her to argue.

What was he thinking? That she´ll agree this was wrong and just let him free? No way.

 

He was defeated. His words don´t mean a thing inside this woman´s house. His opinion doesn´t matter. He was looking for some maternal love, but not the fullness of it. This was beyond what he had wanted. To call a woman mommy? Sure, it´s just a word to express care, right? But being shrunken down? Imprisoned, diapered? This was not part of the deal.

This was a nightmare. What else was she going to do? Feed him with a bottle? Put him on a crib? What if she takes him out of the house? What if she wants everyone to see them together. He was a man, a grown man, he was just two-feet tall. There´s no way no one will notice.

His life was ruined. He could feel everything falling over him. He was desperate. Stressed. Anxious. He felt there´s no way he can escape. As Irene carries him sideways next to her lap, with only one hand, he knows the worse might be yet to come.

 

Jason found himself sobbing, next to her swaying hips, he broke in tears. Tears falling from his eyes, straight to the floor. This wasn´t fair, he didn´t deserve any of this.

Irene listened; she could hear the low sobbing he made. Why was he crying?

“Aww, sweetheart, don´t cry…” she pulled him closer, placing him on her shoulder, right over her enormous bosom. “Shh, shh, it´s ok, I´m not mad. Don´t worry…”

She was warm, loving, tender. She just wanted to discipline him a bit, not make him cry.

 

Irene is quite a loving woman, nice and easy. But sometimes she has to be more assertive. Now that she found Jason, she knows he´s the right one. However, she won´t let him go away with it. She´s the one in control, the boss. He can´t complaint, in the end, she´s his caretaker. She doesn´t have a problem with giving him all the love in the world, but he has to give some back.

 

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 8 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 6 by Mine1234


Jason was so uncomfortable. First of all, he felt so humiliated. His life in the hands of this huge woman. He was reduced to a man who will only receive orders. He can´t tell what to do, where to go, not even what to wear. He realized that this, probably his new life, was going to be a living nightmare.

Irene, this woman who seemed so nice while they chatted, she was something else. She basically seduced him, and then, shrank him? How?

Right now, there´s no point on thinking about it, his faith is already decided. He´ll be her surrogate. A tiny man for her to take care of. To dress, feed and… love?

 

She soothed him until he stopped crying. A grown man, now shrunk, crying on a huge woman´s shoulder. The fact that she´s older only makes him feel a bit more emasculated. And her words didn´t help much. She was literally cooing at him; in her attempt to make him feel better, she just showed him the type of treatment he had coming.

 

Now, as he´s laying on the changing table, facing this tall, busty milf, he feels so vulnerable.

This giant woman. So big, so strong, and for the most, so hot! She´s crazy, she trapped him and now she´s keeping him there as her personal amusement? Or use him to get what she wanted? She´s greedy, he can tell that much.

 

“Ok, there you go. Nice and clean.” She said as she stood back and looked at the nice job she did. Now, Jason was wearing a clean and fresh diaper.

He didn´t like it. Was this going to be a… daily thing? Will he have any privacy there?

 

“Aww, what´s the matter, honey? Don´t you feel better?” She was nice, talkative. Before, she was scary. Quiet, mean, possessive!

She promised love and caring. But deep down, he´s worried this is another facade, hiding her devilish real self. Is he safe? What´s more, does she really care about him?

Who can guarantee he´s not just one of many other man she tricked, imprisoned and then ditched! He doesn´t feel safe.

 

“I know, I know. Mommy was mean. You poor thing, don´t be afraid. I won´t hurt you, sweetheart.” She approached, wanting to embrace him in a deep, tender hug.

But he backed up. Was she good to be trusted? What if she was lying? Faking it until she made it. Until she won his trust. And once his guard was down, boom! Is the worse yet to come?

“Mmmm, Jason, sweetheart, don´t…” she wanted him to stop. But he won´t.

 

He kept crawling backwards, distancing himself from this giantess.

“Jason, I mean it…” she cooed, giving a couple steps forward.

He just frowned, but didn´t stop, she was not going to put her hands on him. If he was going to be a prisoner, there´s no reason why he should be a good one.

“Trust me, honey, you should stop.” This was a warning.

 

Why should he? He won´t be nice and cooperative. He´ll do his best to give her the hell she´s giving him. She deserves it.

Although, it wouldn´t have been a bad idea to listen. The changing table is not infinite, you know…

Before he could tell, his hand touched no table, it just slipped. He lost balance, and while he tried to turn, in an attempt to look for a spot where to hold. He ended up further over the edge. There´s no way to avoid it, he´ll fall.

The fall, to him, was like ten-feet high. If he lands on his head, well… it will be really dangerous.

 

That was it, he was stubborn, but he was just trying to make a point. And this was his reward? He didn´t deserve it, he was not ungrateful, he was just trying to escape his captor.

This was it, he may as well close his eyes and embrace for the fall. Will it hurt? Morel like, will it hurt too much? Or, can it be deadly? This was bad, however…

“Gotcha’” Irene said as she caught him, holding him with her loving hands, rescuing him.

He turned up, only to see the face of his savior. Irene, with a glowing smile, with big sparkling eyes. She was like an angel now.

“I told you, you should stop, before you got too close to the edge. But you didn´t listen, did you, honey? Nah ah, but don´t worry, mommy´s here to protect you.” And then, she got what she wanted, to embrace him.

 

Jason was placed right on her bosom. With her gigantic, soft and heavy boobs smothering him. The feeling was nice, sweet even.

He was showered by the love she radiated. Tenderness all over his body. Does this mean she cares? For real? If her primary instinct is to save him, that means she didn´t lied when she said she´ll take care of him, right?

 

Irene, this gigantic woman was nice. She smelled nice, she felt nice. She rubbed his back, instinctively projecting attention to him. His feelings, his safety. Yes, she did allow him to get very close to the edge, was she musing his fall? Was this another weird lesson?

 

“Shh, shh, it´s ok, mommy was not going to let you fall. Just be careful, ok?” she kissed him, a big kiss right on his forehead.

This woman was an enigma. Was she moody? Was she crazy? Was she like… testing him? He had no clue.

 

“Ok now, it´s breakfast time and you, sir, haven´t had any.” She said, but instead of walking to the kitchen, she wandered deeper into the room, and sat on this rocking chair.

Why? Didn´t she just said he needs breakfast? He was soon to find out.

 

“It´s a shame you didn´t get to try my oatmeal, I´ve been told it´s quite tasty! But, between you and me, I´m glad we´re going for plan B…” B for boobs.

Irene placed Jason on her lap while she took care of the real business. Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse. Showing more and more of her deep line of cleavage. Her enormous tits revealed once more.

Her big breasts contained only by her bra, but that bra seemed tight. In fact, her boobs were swollen! He could tell they were because of the blue veins all over her hulking tits.

“Oh, honey, I´m so full… but you´ll help me out…” she drove her hands to her back and undid the bra.

That tight, uncomfortable bra. Imprisoning her breasts. Breasts that were full, a while ago, she could feel the milk starting to churn inside her tits, but now, the feeling was nearly unbearable. She needed some relieve.

 

Jason froze. Her boobs were MASSIVE! The biggest, most swollen tits he´s ever seen and… was that milk?

She removed her bra, only to reveal a huge, erect nipple, with a drop of milk right on the tip. A drop that fell, followed by another drop. One by one, the drops became a light stream. Falling from her nipples and making this white, milky path through the underside of her breasts. She was lactating… why isn´t he surprised?

 

If she wanted to be a mommy, then there´s certain things she´ll have to do. Some she´ll learn, and others, well, there´s some things she has to provide… and milk is clearly one of them.

“Suck.” She whispered, putting her tit right in front of his face, with her hard nipple a few inches away from his mouth. This was giving him a lot of mixed feelings.

 

For once, he got to see boobs several times bigger than his head, even bigger than his torso! It was kind of a dream come true. And now, she wants him to suck? He can´t deny it, he loves boobs! And milky boobs? Well… he never really thought about it, but touching them, putting his mouth on it, that seemed quite appealing.

On the other hand, she was kind of… his captor. She seemed to be prepared for this, kind of, was he going to please her? Those big boobs seemed to be aching a bit. He´s seen them before, and they were not as swollen, but now, they seemed to be about to explode!

In one hand, he can get to suck on the BIGGEST, fullest and heaviest tits he´s ever seen. On the other hand, he kind of hates her…

 

Irene was eager for this. Back at his apartment, he was knocked down before she could present him her big, milking breasts. She was sure he´ll be thrilled by them. But the serum kicked in and… well, better late than never.

 

Jason couldn´t resist it for much. He wanted to, he desired to take that huge nipple in.

He´s always been a bit… over-fixed towards big, round breasts. Putting his hands on them, feeling their squishy enormity. The bigger the better!

Double D´s were his first love. And then, as time went by, he wanted more! E, F, G, H… and so on. He ended up leering at women with huge knockers. Perhaps, even too big to look aesthetic. But he didn´t mind.

Nonetheless, today was not the case.

 

Right now, Jason was in front of a pair of monolithic breasts! Boobs that seemed bigger than him! And they were not attached to a woman, per se, too small for them. They were perfectly proportional with the giantess that was carrying them.

Irene´s boobs were big, proportionally speaking, but not cartoonish. They were just… perfect. Her whole body was bigger, not only those breasts that were teasing him. Hypnotizing him. Was he mad? He can´t remember.

 

“Just come here, you know you want some…” Irene said as she pinched her left nipple, making a soft stream of milk spray in the air. Landing on him. The creamy, white liquid staining his horny body.

His mouth turned into water. Milk? He can´t deny wanting to suck from huge boobs, but being fed by them? Maybe he wanted this. Perhaps, this was a matter of faith? Once, he wanted to such on some tits, and if milk came out of them, well… he wouldn’t mind.

But now, Jason´s sitting on Irene´s huge lap. Staring right at her magnificent, huge, swollen and engorged breasts. Milking coming out of them, milk she can no longer hold. What´s bigger? The pressure inside those breasts or the pressure he´s feeling for not knowing what to do?

 

“You know what? Screw it!” Jason thought, unable to hold himself back any longer.

He wanted it so bad! Boobs, huge, lactating boobs! What was the taste of milk? Will a woman´s milk taste the same as regular milk? He shouldn´t be scared, right?

 

He let himself go and found himself sucking voraciously on her tit. Irene moaning softly as she felt his mouth sucking on her nipple. Her nipple was so hard now that it barely fit inside his mouth. It felt so good.

Finally, she was capable of breastfeeding a man! And him, well, he was finally able to suck on the biggest tit ever!

The milk was too much, the pressure, the stream. He couldn´t keep up, even if he tried his best.

“Easy… take it easy, Jason…” Irene cooed as she could feel his mouth sucking exasperatedly. He seemed a bit anxious, eager.

But she can´t deny, this pace is nice.

 

He´s sucking fast, relieving her pain. Taking pressure out of her tit. It felt nice. And his sucking lips, they were arousing her.

Like a nice, nipple massage. This was having several effects on her. Relieve, tease, passion. She was getting a bit hot.

 

Both were getting more than one benefit out of this. Him for the most. Breakfast, for the most.

Before he could even tell, he was full. But his libido was stronger. He had to keep going. He still had one more tit to go.

 

Jason had no idea how he made it, but he managed to finish her two full breasts. He was drowsy, dizzy an really, REALLY, bloated.

“Aww, look at this, your tummy is soooo full! A big, pot belly. You were quite hungry, weren´t you?” Irene cooed as she drove one of her hands to his swollen stomach.

How did he make it? Is the human stomach supposed to stretch that much? He went to the max, and then more, and more! Like a snake who ate a whole antelope! He couldn´t even move.

“N-no… d-don’t…” he tried to push her hand away, he was at the point where he wasn´t sure if he was most likely to puke or blow up like a balloon!

Jason´s mouth was covered in milk. Creamy milk that drained from his mouth, through his neck and all the way over his body. He was covered with milk, almost everywhere. He ignored the feeling of milk on him because he was too fixed on sucking her tits dry.

The feeling of a huge nipple on his mouth. Her behemoth tits on his hands. Soft, big, tense. Like immense balloons full of desire, passion, milk. It was a chance of one in a million… this first time.

 

“How cute, you´re full? Hmmm? Maybe I should´ve warned you. But you just kept sucking,” and she loved the feeling of relieve he was giving her by sucking dry both her breasts. “oh well, I´m sure your stomach will stretch eventually. One day, you´ll be able to drink all up with no problem!” Her words, even if said with a sweet tone, they worried him.

Jason cringed as he tried to picture what she meant. For sure, she means he´ll be drinking more and more, and MORE of her milk. Everyday? ALL DAY?! He´s concerned. On top of that, she wants him to get fat? Is that what she means by stomach stretching?

What will he do with all the calories on that milk? Will she allow him to burn them with exercise? Running on a huge hamster wheel? Regular workouts?

He´s sure on one thing, he´s too full, too bloated, too swollen to even move! How long will it take for his stomach to digest all that milk? He drank several gallons of milk. Proportionately speaking. Scaled up, he had around five to six gallons of milk. An insane amount.

 

Irene could tell one thing. He´s covered in milk, yes. He needs a bath, yes. But first, he needs to be placed in bed, carefully, to take a nap.

“Ok, why don´t we get you to your new bed now, slooooooowly…” she lifted him, her gentle movements still caused him some pain.

It hurt to even exist. Was this also torture? Was she trying to torture him by filling him up with an insane amount of milk? Not actually. Breastfeeding was part, a huge one, on her ritual to become the mommy she knew she could be.

Plus, she knows it´s good for him.

 

“There you go, nice and easy…” she softly said as she kindly placed him down on a crib. Yes, his new bed was one surrounded by tall bars.

He was not going anywhere, not with those bars that stand taller than him. Can he climb? Probably, but on an empty stomach. Right now, as he´s laying in bed, with his swollen, aching belly, his popped-out belly button pointing straight at the ceiling, he doubts he can do it.

It will be a miracle if he manages to stand. Maybe vomiting can give him some relieve.

 

With all those bars around him, with Irene walking out of the room and shutting off the lights. Darkness filling up the room, leaving him with nothing to see, nothing to perceive but the milk, combined with sweat all over his body, and the sheets over the bed beneath him.

Jason´s alone, alone with his thoughts. And idea, a desire to escape. Get away from this giant woman who imprisoned him. Because that´s what he is now, a prisoner. He´s trapped on this place where he has no vote on what to do. He can´t leave.

He´s not even sure if Irene´s a good woman anymore. Is she sweet? Or is it all fake? Does she really care? Or is it all part of a more elaborate plan? If it is, what´s her plan?

 

“Out! I gotta get out!” his mind was screaming. He couldn´t find a way out. Was he really going to be trapped by this woman? What else does she have in store for him?

Is she really nice? Or a devil in disguise? Does she genuinely care about him? Or is he disposable like the diaper she forced him into?

He doesn´t have a way to know. All he knows is that he has to get out of there, now!

 

But he knows nothing about the house. Is the door open? Will he reach the knob? Can he jump out a window? His plan is to escape, the only problem is how?

He can´t really perceive a thing. Everything´s dark, the only thing he knows for sure is that his brain´s thinking, a million miles per hour! Looking for a way, desperate, out? Right? Left? The door?

 

Suddenly, he can hear footsteps at the distance. Loud, and getting louder. He can´t feel himself moving, but he knows he has to get away.

The footsteps are closer, and closer. Then, the sound of a door opening? He doesn´t know from where, but his darkness is suddenly filled with some dim light. Were his eyes closed? Have they been closed this whole time?

“Wakey, wakey… I´m here, honey.” Irene said in a sing-sang voice. And yes, his eyes were closed.

In fact, he was still in the crib.

 

Had all been a dream? He never really climbed down the crib. He never exited the door. He never really did anything. It was all a work of his mind, trying to escape, even if he physically couldn’t. that´s how bad he wanted to get out, he even dreamt about it. Or was it a milk-caused nightmare? He felt swollen still, better, but full.

 

Irene turned on the lights and walked towards him. Now, she was wearing a robe. And maybe that was it? He rose a bit, and was able to see her boobs, bouncing free inside her robe. Those tits were filling it all! Round, bouncy, soft, firm!

“Tell me, did you have a good sleep?” She asked, the sound of her bare feet stepping closer.

Jason nodded. “Sure…” he replied. Uncertain if it would be better to stay there.

Irene smiled, “I bet you did, you´ve been sleeping for about six hours, honey. This must be the tenth time I come over to check.” She giggled.

Six hours! He´s been asleep for SIX HOURS! It didn´t feel more than one, at most. There were no windows there, so it was almost impossible to tell, plus, he didn´t have time to check on the time. He´ll have to trust her.

 

Jason stood there; his perception of time completely twisted by this milk-induced coma. And now that he´s awake, here´s the woman he was trying to escape on his dream.

He didn´t see her, he wasn´t sure if she was chasing him, but he knew, he wanted to escape her.

 

“Look at you. So sleepy, aren´t we? But it´s getting late, I think it´s time for that shower.” She said as she reached for him.

He knew there was no way to escape. He was stuck behind those bars, what could he do? Manage to dodge her for like… ten seconds? He knew two things, she´ll catch him, and he´ll puke. He could feel the milk still on his stomach as she picked him. Not as much as before, but he could still feel it.

He wonders, where did the rest go?

 

“Awww, Jason, did you use your diaper?” she said as she placed him in one arm and used her free hand to touch the front of the diaper, apparently, it was full. “Yes, you did!!!” He… peed himself?

 

“Did I… wet myself in my sleep?” How? How could a man just wake up… wet? What´s wrong? Is this another dream? If it is, it must be closer to a nightmare. An embarrassing, demeaning nightmare. A grown man, waking up… wet?

 

“Aww, don’t be ashamed. You did have a lot of milk. I bet you were not able to hold it for too long. But it´s ok, I´ll take care of it. You know it.” From now on, she´ll take care of his every need.

 

End Notes:

This story is complete on my patreon, up to chapter 9, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 7 by Mine1234

“Ok, honey. You´ve had your meal, you´ve had your sleep. Now, time for a bath!” she cooed while carrying him in arms. Naked.

He felt so humiliated. This woman, Irene, had changed his diaper. A diaper!

 

Him, a grown man, shrunk down into a more “manageable” size. And for what? So that this woman could do with him as she pleases?

She´s been promising love, care, attention. She plays a sweet role, until he protests, then, she becomes an authoritative, and even threatening, woman. This is not ok.

Now, he´s on his way to who knows where. A bath, that´s what she said. But knowing, or for what he barely knows of Irene, she´s got something in hands…

 

“Ok, wait for me right here, sweetheart, let me run the tap and fill the bathtub.” She entered the bathroom and placed him over the washbasin. Somewhere too high for him to get down and run away.

He feels so uncomfortable, naked, shrunken, watching this massive woman getting the tub ready for a bath.

Would it be that bad? Having a woman that big, with breasts that massive, washing his body gently with a sponge? Back then, he wouldn´t have minded, but now… he´s kind of concerned. What is she up to?

 

“Ok, I think the temperature´s perfectly fine! Are you ready?” she said after she removed her hand from inside the tub.

“Uhm…” He had no idea what to say. Yes? What´s about to happen?

He does need the bath, after that “meal” he had, he was covered with milk, and it made him feel sticky. The creamy aroma of the milk over his body, a smell that soon will rot. He needs to take that smell off before it turns sour.

“Why don´t you… let me take a bath here?” he said, pointing at the washbasin where he was sitting, he could use that. It seemed big enough.

 

But Irene wouldn´t allow that. No way. She had something in mind already…

She turned at him, placed her hands on her wide hips, appearing imposing, but not really mad.

“No, mister. You´ll take a bath. I already filled the tub.” Well, at least he tried. “Besides, don´t be afraid, you won´t be alone in there.” What?!

“I´ll join you, we can both take a bath together!” She sounded excited, but why wasn´t he feeling that way.

 

He was already naked, there´s nothing she hasn´t seen. And, wouldn´t it be nice to see her naked body once more? Look at her, wet, covered in soap. Is he afraid because she´s titanic?

 

It didn´t took her long to pick him up and place him inside the bathtub. She was right, the water felt kind of nice. But looking up to her didn´t.

She was monumental, smiling at him from what seemed twenty-inches high. With that aura of pride, joy, she´s got him where she wants him. And he knows it.

 

“Ok now, wait there, let me take off my clothes and I´ll join you…” she said. To what he swallowed.

He didn´t took his eyes off of her. He watched her as she kicked off her shoes, as she removed her top, her shorts. She was now standing there in her underwear. Her sexy silhouette, filling the room.

She was a cougar, with flesh filling up all of the right places on her anatomy. And her body, it was so big now, making her even more imposing.

After a giggle, Irene began to remove her underwear too. The expression on his face, it was priceless! He was hooked on her body. Sitting there, at the bathtub, he couldn´t do anything else that wasn´t admiring her colossal beauty.

 

She lose her panties first, revealing her thick pussy, right in the middle of her thick thighs. Then, she lose the bra, letting it fall to the bathroom´s floor as she revealed her big, magnificent, and for some reason, milking breasts.

They looked so big, so heavy. So sexy. He tried to hide the erection that was growing under the water of the tub. She was a muse, a mature, fleshy, gigantic muse.

“Ok, let´s get started…” she said as she walked towards the bathtub, and placed one of her feet in. “Mmmm, perfect…” she added.

 

Irene sat her enormous body right in front of him. Jason could feel how her long legs were stretching on his sides. He was surrounded by her.

The giant-looking woman was sitting in front of him, with the water of the tub covering no more than her hips, while it made it all the way to his chest.

She stood there for a moment, just smiling at him. All the while, his eyes went from her face, to her boobs, and then back. What was she thinking?

The only thing he knew for sure was, her boobs look gargantuan! Massive mounds of flesh, sitting there, right in front of his face. Teasing him. Making him want to stand up and just tit-fuck her.

 

But out of a sudden, she started to approach, slowly, her boobs came closer to him, closer and closer, coming right to his face. What was happening? Was this on purpose?

Jason had no idea, he simply stood there, and closed his eyes, waiting for her soft flesh to hit his face. For her bosom to smother him. He could feel it in the water, she was closer, just a couple inches away from him…

And yet, nothing happened.

 

“Ok, here it is.” If he had paid more attention, he would´ve noticed she was reaching for the shampoo bottle, the one that was behind him, on the bathtub´s edge. Of course…

She poured it on her hands and started washing his hair. This was demeaning. He could take care of that himself. Doesn´t she know? Maybe she just wants the satisfaction of doing it herself, of making a man still without asking him to. Should he complaint? Reveal against her? He won´t take that risk, not when there´s a huge tub where he can be drowned in.

 

But it wasn´t that bad, she took this soft sponge and started scrubbing his body. The soap, and her gentle touch. Running all over his wet body. It felt nice, maybe too nice. He was really hard down there. Lucky for him, the surface of the water is already covered with bubbles of soap. He can hide his member down there.

“Let me rub you… further…” said the giant as she drove the sponge to his crotch. The feeling of the bath sponge over his hard member, it send quivers all over his spine. She took some extra time to get him “clean”.

She knows, she must know. It´s obvious, she´s a naked woman, bathing a man. Erections just… happen.

 

Once she was done with him, it was her turn. He watched her, quietly, as she got herself clean.

Her hair, her long, wet hair, then, she worked her way down. Washing her neck so sensuously, the water running down, flowing in streams through her shoulders, her arms, but what´s more, her boobs.

The streams found their way to her nipples, her hard nipples, and just fell back to the tub like flowing cascades.

 

Irene kept going, getting her long arms cleaned. Soaping them, and then removing the soap. She did the same with her boobs. Covering their enormity with soap, rubbing her tits gently with the sponge, and then, driving the water of the tub to her breasts, using her hands. Washing them clean.

The shine on her wet tits only made them glow sexily under the bathroom´s light. She took a few extra seconds to rub her nipples tightly. Making sure to clean them thoroughly, after all, there´s milk that comes out of them. They must be clean before his next… meal.

She turned at him, but he didn´t realize it, he was too busy looking at her enormous rack. She smiled, men, they are all the same. But if he wants to be teased…

 

Jason felt some movement under the water. He turned, just to find her right leg rising next to him.

“Now, let´s not forget the legs…” she said, with a teasing tone.

She bent forward, running the sponge over her legs. Washing her calves, her knees, and then her thighs. Slowly scrubbing her flesh with the sponge.

After that, she rose her other leg, keeping the first one over the edge of the bathtub. And she proceeded the same way. She approached to him slowly, surrounding him with her naked, soaped legs.

Jason was unsettled, but more than that, he was aroused. Her enormous, fleshy, long legs. And her crotch, there´s no doubt it´s coming closer to him. In fact, her boobs are now only a foot away from his face.

He can see her tits jiggling as she works on her legs. Bouncing, getting into the water, but not too deep before they emerge back.

 

He turned at her face, high above him. Irene smiled, it´s obvious she knows she´s teasing him. She winked and followed with her next part.

She left the bath sponge on the side. Took the soap between her hands and rubbed them with it. Once her hands were all covered with soap, she guided them to her crotch, and washed it gently. Rubbing and rubbing her intimate parts with her hands.

He had no idea if she was just washing it or… pleasing herself. The surface was all covered with white soap, the only thing he knew was that… this has been enough.

 

He came, under the water. Jason came hard. His body quivering as he shot his huge load of cum inside the tub.

Irene noticed, it was obvious. “Let me help you…” she said as she soaped her hands once more and now, guided them back to his crotch. But with no sponge this time.

She had already noticed he was hard, it was only a matter of time before he burst.

 

She stroked his member with her massive hands while he kept cumming. Why was there so much juice in him? Well… maybe the milk´s got some blame on it. He has to release it one way or another. In fact, he didn´t pee himself before, he actually came in his sleep.

But he wasn´t done yet. With Irene´s gentle touch all over his hard member, he kept going. Moaning as she milked him. His legs were trembling under the water, she used her legs to give him some support. He kept going for about five minutes.

Five minutes of pure cumming. Ejaculating over and over beneath the water.

 

“Ok, I think we´re ready here…” she said, standing up and lifting him with her. They were clean, there´s no need for the cum to cover their already clean bodies. It´s a good thing that it sank under the water.

 

That had been… great. He felt nice after that “bath”, if there were more baths like that, he could get used to it. But he´s still worried.

Will he get his life back? Is there a chance he will escape? People will get worried for him. His job, his neighbors, someone must notice he´s gone. It´s only a matter of time before someone starts looking for him.

The only problem is, he´s nowhere near home, he´s in some other state. Far away from home. And shrunken. Last time people saw him, he was 6´1”, but now… it will be a miracle if anyone can recognize him.

But he looks the same, his face, his body, the only problem is… he´s more like a scaled version of the man he was.

 

“Ok, you´re clean, you´ve had your nap. It´s a bit too early for another meal so, why don´t we go to the store? There´s few things I need to get.” A store? Does she mean… step out of the house?

Is this for real? She´s going to let him out? Well, he´ll be walking next to her, but still, that´s his chance to escape!

He can ask for help. He can reach out to anyone, even runaway from Irene while she´s distracted. The main issue is, will he walk by her side? Or, is he going to get stuck on in the grocery store´s car seat?

Those are things he´ll have to figure out if he wants to escape.

 

The thing is… he wasn´t right about it. Irene went inside her room, and came back with her purse, and something else… a carrier!

“Is that…” he didn´t have the time to ask before she loomed above him and just snatched him off bed.

His opinion doesn´t really matter. She´s made up her mind already. And when she says something, or thinks about something to do, it´s not up to discussion.

Of course, she didn´t placed him on the carrier yet, she needed to drive to the store. But there, well, there he won´t have a chance…

 

Jason couldn´t take it. This was going to be the ULTIMATE humiliation to him. There will be about dozens of people at the store, witnessing how Irene just carries him from one side to the other inside the store. This can´t be good!

On the other side, there´s dozens of people who can possibly help him. Anyone will do. Anyone can help. He only needs to scream for help. And that´s it. Draw some attention to him, and then, he´ll be free.

Had she really thought this through? Taking him to a public place this soon? Maybe not… or maybe…

 

“Ok, there you are,” she cooed, “nice and cozy in front of my titties.” She got off the car, put the carrier on and then, placed him in.

This was awkward. His legs and feet hung as he felt the support beneath his butt. And the view, well, he can´t complaint about that one.

He was right in front of her big, bouncy, massive bosom. Irene was wearing this very revealing top, he could see a deep, long, and tall line of cleavage before him. Teasing him.

 

“Before we get in,” she said as she locked her car. “there´s TWO things we need to clear out. First of all, if you´re feeling shy, or even tired, you can lay your face and hide between my boobies. I don´t mind. I promise you´ll be safe there.” That was a nice offer.

“On the other hand, there´s one thing you´re gonna have to do.” She reached for her purse, and from inside, she pulled two things. A cap, and… a pacifier. “You´ll wear the cap, and you´ll use this little thing.”

She´s not as careless as he thinks.

 

“The cap is meant to… disguise you a bit. You still look like a man, but scaled down. We don´t need any unpleasant questions from strangers. And, the pacifier, well,” that had a bit more… darker purpose.

Irene made sure he was looking at her and not her boobs. He needs to pay close attention to her next words. She had this authoritarian smile, one that meant trouble. Not so warm-looking, she was more intimidating right now.

“I want you to suck on this while we´re at the store.” She approached her face to him, and with a still nice tone, she added: “With this keeping your mouth busy, there´s no chance you´ll be able to speak, deep down, even if it hurts me to believe it, I know you will wanna ask for help.” He swallowed.

“It´s obvious, you´ll feel overwhelmed by all these people around, you´ll get anxious, and before either of us notices, you´ll find yourself screaming for help. For someone to take you out of my hands, away from my care. I know you wouldn´t do it, sweetheart, I know… but I just wanna be sure.”

“Now, I want this pacifier on your mouth until I take it out. And just to be clear, if you take it off, even for a fraction of a second, you´ll be in SERIOUS trouble.” A menacing aura filled the air as she slowly guided the plastic nipple to his mouth.

“I didn´t want to glue this to your mouth, or make sure your little mouth´s completely shut. Because I trust you, dear. But trust me, if you think you´ll be able to escape from me, you´re WRONG. Now, is there anything you´d like from the store, sweetheart?” how she went from deeply assertive, menacing even, to kind… that was quite disturbing.

 

So, things will work that way, huh? He´ll have his mouth shut all the while, and if he didn´t, there will be consequences. Some serious consequences. What will it be, he´s not sure. But he knows one thing for sure, he doesn´t want any of that.

 

“Nothing?” she asked. He stood there, quiet. He was scared of this woman. What was she capable of? “Okey then, in we go…” she said as she put the pacifier in his mouth and walked into the store.

His heart was racing, as they entered and he heard the ring of the automatic doors, he knew, this was his chance.

 

He had to find one, only one person to whom he could scream for help. The problem? Irene´s right in front of him. He´s literally pinned to her right now. Carried in front of her bosom.

He could´ve stared at her breasts, massive boobs. Boobs that look and feel as if they were heavier than him. But he couldn´t.

 

He was on a mission. Escape her. Even if Irene had these moments when she´s like… nice. More like hot. She´s also crazy.

She goes from sweet to, literally, threatening. How is he supposed to feel safe with her if, every time he seems to do anything different from what she wants him to do, she just threats him? This can´t be right, she just wants him to play the role she wants for him, and that´s it!

His opinion doesn´t seem to matter in bigger decisions. She´s basically ruling over him. He wanted love, attention, care, but even if she says she´s giving that, she´s not.

She´s just this bossy director, from a play he´s part of. One where he´s the only actor; one where, if he goes out of script, she´s going to force him back to it. She´s training him, basically. And if he doesn´t comply…

 

Irene walks the store, happy, proud. With a basket in hand, and Jason right in front of her. The weight of her boobs, and his added weight may be hurting her back, but she´ll take the pain. To her, it´s worth it.

“Relax, sweetheart, mommy´s just going to grab a few items. We´ll be back home before you notice. Meanwhile, why don´t you suck on your pacifier?” This was demeaning.

“I can´t hear you…” she said, with a cheerful tone, but he knew that was an order.

Jason sucked, defeated without even putting any resistance. He sucked, trying to do so loud enough so that she could listen.

 

Is this what he´s been reduce to? A puppet? A man who´s following a, doubly sane, woman´s orders?

No way, there´s just NO WAY!

 

He turned, but it was hard to find someone. The cap he was wearing obstructed his view. And, whenever he wanted to stretch his neck, push himself away from her to seek for help, she pushed him back.

Does she know? Can she feel he´s looking for help? Every time he tries, she just pushes her back into her bosom. Sinking his face between her huge bosom as she does shush sounds. As if she was trying to calm him down. But she won´t!

 

She picked a few items. Going from one side to the store to the other. She didn´t have a list, it seems she knows exactly what she´s doing.

She went from the produce, to the cans, to the breads. All in all, Jason was looking for someone to help him out.

 

“What´s the matter with people here?” no one turns! Everyone seems to mind their own business. Like drones, passing him by. Can´t they tell he needs help!

That he´s in the “care” of a huge psycho! Irene´s dangerous. How did she shrink him down? How did she get a hold of something like that? What type of connections does she have?

The longer he´s with her, the more he wants to escape. What are her plans? Her true intentions? What does she have in store for him?

 

No one saw him, no one noticed him. Maybe because he was in front of Irene´s huge rack, and no one wanted to be spotted glaring at her tits?

Before he could tell, Irene was paying for her stuff. She was at the cash register, putting all of her stuff on the band. He couldn´t see a thing, he was looking at her, hearing her things beeping over the scanner.

This was his last chance. After this is done, who knows when he´ll get out again. That´s if she ever takes him out again.

 

Maybe he was too obvious, his attempts of escaping must´ve not gone unnoticed. He stretched his arms, waved them, trying to catch the attention of anyone. ANYONE. All she did, was to push him back into her bosom. Sink him between her enormous rack.

This was his last chance. The last one.

 

Irene turned, to pull out her credit card from her purse. When she did, Jason could see the cashier.

She was young, with a look in the eyes that she didn´t want to be there. But that doesn´t matter. She may be his only way out of this.

He had no idea for how long he´ll be at her sight, for how long he´d be capable of drawing her attention to him. But he knows one thing, moving his arms and making signals about what he´s trying to say, won´t work. He needs to use words. Scream. HELP, he needs HELP!

 

Jason knew Irene was distracted, so this was his chance.

He pulled of the pacifier. Looked straight at the cashier, and she made eye contact with him, the kind that suddenly gets lost. A peek, she was just peeking at him for a moment, waiting for Irene to finally pull her credit card out.

Jason had to take this chance, before she turns away. He took a deep breath. His plan? Just scream “HELP!” Loud, clear. Repetitively. Over and over until someone finally does something.

 

“H…” but that didn´t happened.

Irene´s huge hand emerged from nowhere and strongly placed the pacifier back in. Almost slapping his face with the enormity of her hand.

“Oopsie, you let this fall, sweetheart. But don´t worry, I got it.” Uh oh…

 

“My clumsy, Jason…” Irene said after she walked out of the store, carrying two bags in hand. “I think I was clear when I gave you the order. But there you were, trying to draw everyone´s attention to you, did you really thought I wouldn’t notice?” He was sweating by now.

“Oh well, I´m gonna have to teach you a lesson then. When we get home, you´ll be in trouble, mister. BIG trouble.” Now, he does want to cry.

 

End Notes:

This story is complete on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 8 by Mine1234

This wasn´t fair! He didn´t ask for any of this.

Jason only wanted a woman he could love, not one who would shrink and imprison him. And certainly not one that would dictate every single thing he´ll do.

Irene seemed as a sweet woman, at first. Now, as they make their way back home, or at least the place that is supposed to be his new home from now on. He´s afraid.

 

Irene´s crazy! What is she going to do once they get home? He can tell by the look on her face. By the look of her eyes. The way her eyebrows frown. She´s mad, angry. Probably enraged!

He can hear some huffing, the hot air coming out of her nose as she sternly looks to the front. Her only goat is to get back home. And her reason for it, punish him.

 

He´s now questioning if it was such a good idea to try and ask for help. Maybe he should´ve written a note or something. Maybe even use sign language, if he knew.

But that would be the same. Irene would´ve noticed. Just as she noticed what he was trying to do.

Thinking about it, it was stupid, how wouldn’t she notice he was trying to escape? He was right in front of her, well more like pinned to her bosom. Besides, he´s her number one worry, the one who has all of her attention. There´s no way this could´ve worked.

It would´ve been better to know, he could´ve saved himself from the despair he´s into. His main worry, what will she do?!

 

Starve him? Tie him? Entrap him somewhere until he begs for forgiveness? She wouldn´t do that, right? She´s… a kind soul.

Maybe instead of trying to escape without a better plan, he should´ve worked on the long term and appeal to her soft side. Until she trusts him enough to give him some more space. But now, it is too late.

Now, they are back home…

 

Irene entered her house. The giantess-looking woman carrying him with one arm and holding the groceries with the other.

Her look was stern, her steps were heavy and loud. She was furious.

She locked the door behind her, and just like all the way there, she didn´t say a word.

 

The only time when she spoke was when she placed him at the couch on the living room.

“I´ll go put the groceries away, but once I´m back, you sir will have your share. And don´t even try to hide because,” she made a pause and, bending over way closet to him, she said: “It will only make things worse…” and with that, she was gone.

 

Jason was concerned. Frightened! He chose to listen and not to move, because deep down he knows her words are true. It would only make things worse.

The only thing he could listen was, one, how she put everything away. How she took the items of the store out of the bags and put them inside the fridge, the pantry. He could listen to the sound of cans, the fridge´s door, vegetables falling inside the drawer.

All the while, that felt long, but he was wishing for it to be longer; he could listen to Irene moving from one side to the other. Mad, and that was all for him.

And the other thing he could hear, and also perceive, was him. More specifically, his heart. He could listen to the heavy and repetitive sound of his heart pounding inside his chest. He was afraid, very afraid of Irene. What was she going to do to him? WHAT!

 

Time went by, no more than five minutes, but he wished they had been longer minutes. Even if it was painful to wait, just sitting there, waiting for the colossal woman to come and sentence him; Jason would´ve wanted for his wait to go on forever.

Because now, he feels insecure. He feels weak. She´s literally a giant! She can do whatever she wants and there´s nothing he can do to save himself. Was it too late to run? He wanted to sprint out of the couch, away from this place. Away from Irene. But it was, in fact, too late.

 

The loud, heavy steps of the woman were heard from his place. Louder and louder the more she approached. He was trembling, his forehead was full of cold sweat. Even his hands were shaking.

He turned, only to meet the cold, mad, and insulted face of this woman. Irene was about to fall over him, just like a wall of bricks.

 

“I think I was clear when I said it, you should´ve kept your mouth shut. But you didn´t. Even when I gave you that lovely advice, you chose to challenge me and went for it. Now, mister, it´s time for you to pay. I told you there would be consequences…” She walked closer, every heavy step rumbling inside his mind more than the sound of his heart rumbles inside his chest.

N-no!” He screamed, “P-please… don´t come any closer… I´m sorry…” He felt pathetic.

 

There he was, begging. Pleading for his life. Was this a live or death situation? She wouldn´t hurt him, right? RIGHT?!

Jason had no idea what kind of monster he had unleashed. Irene certainly didn´t even blinked to his begging. She just kept walking, even when he backed down over the couch, it wasn´t enough. He had poked the bear…

 

He tried to escape, but the couch was too small, before he knew it, he was already with his back against the sofa´s armrest. He was trapped, there was nowhere else to run. She was already over him.

In a blink of an eye, Irene reached for him with her long arms and lifted him off the couch, grabbing him with her strong hands. Jason felt so stupid, captured by this woman. But there was nothing he could do; she was now much stronger than him. He was at her mercy.

He squirmed, tried to set himself free, but it was useless. Anything was useless now. He had no hope on escaping. The only thing he was now begging for was, that she was not that hard on him…

 

Irene rose him from the couch, and guided him right before her face. The giantess frowned at him once more, and with anger on her words, she said: “If only you would´ve listened…” what was his faith? What was she going to do to him? What?

Maybe the punishment was not as unknown or unexpected as he thought.

 

She let herself fall over the couch. Her massive breasts bouncing and shaking as she settled over the surface of the couch. All the while, carrying Jason in her hands. But now, his position was changing, he was no being guided to her lap, with his face looking at the floor.

“W-what´s going on…?” He complaint as she lowered his chest over her big, soft lap.

“What´s going on? You wanna know? Well, I´ll tell you.” Irene said, with the little patience she still had. She was about to explain Jason what´s about to take place, even if there´s no need, it seems obvious to her.

 

“You, Jason, chose not to follow MY orders. You misbehaved, and for that, you´ll be punished. What´s the punishment? Well, it´s obvious.” Maybe it is, he´s laying on her lap, facing the floor…

“You chose not to listen, and now, your punishment will be… a spanking.” Was that it?

For a moment, he thought there shouldn´t be any trouble. She´s going to spank him, how bad can it be?

 

Well, it wouldn´t be so bad… if she wasn´t about ten times heavier than him, and maybe a bit stronger. Oh, and surely much taller. Irene´s HUGE compared to him, and her hand, it covers the entirety of his ass. Maybe this is not as “nice” as he thinks.

She stripped his butt, even if he now knows what´s about to happen, he´s still scared.

“Believe me, this will hurt me more than it hurts you…” Irene said, right before the first blow.

 

Jason was not sure how to take this. Was she really mad? Was this really a punishment? Well, she had certainly overpowered him, put him on her lap and now had nis naked butt looking at her. Was there a chance she was bluffing? The answer, no…

*SPANK*

 

A firm, loud, and heavy slap. Right on his butt. And to think he thought this was sort of nothing, but the pain, that was real.

He let out a scream, it hurt! It really hurt! She´s got it, it´s a punishment, the problem is… it hasn´t stopped.

 

The second and third spank felt harder. To the point where he tried to escape, but she had one hand on his back, pinning him down to her vast lap. Keeping him in place until this was over. Until she decides he´s had enough.

By the fifth spank, his butt felt as if it was on fire. During all this time, Irene didn´t even spoke. He wasn´t even sure if it was a woman or a machine! Was it really a woman´s hand? It hurt like hell!

By the seventh spank, tears run down his face. He didn´t felt like crying, but the pain was just too much. Still, Irene didn´t saw fit to end up with this.

By the tenth, and last spank, she was done with him. His butt was as red as a tomato. His legs were shaking, his hands were clenched on the sides of her thighs. Irene had done it, she had punished him. But that doesn´t make her feel any good.

 

“Lesson learned?” she asked to the man in her lap. But Jason was too hurt, he wasn´t even sure if she had spoken. His mind was set on taking another spank. His thought centered on bearing the pain, because, as everything, it will be done. The problem was, he couldn´t see the end of it until he could no longer take anymore.

Irene was sure that one more spank would be too much. And, to make sure, she asked him…

 

“I made you a question.” She said, sternly.

“Y-yes…” he replied. Defeated. It will be better not to make her any more upset.

“Yes, what?” She asked, she needs a full sentence.

Jason took a deep breath. He knows what she wants to listen, he may as well say it.

“Yes… mommy, I´ve learned my lesson.” The words didn´t felt right. But he knows that´s what she wants to hear.

And she does!

 

Irene rose her eyebrows in disbelief. If he would´ve said “I learned my lesson.” That would´ve been enough. But, mommy? She didn´t even asked for it!

Jason knows he has to play her game. There´s no way out of this. And, maybe if he plays his cards right, maybe she can be nice. Or at least not hurt him anymore.

And he was right…

 

“Awww!” Those words melted his heart. Why couldn´t he thought about it before?

Well, the truth is, that wouldn´t have changed the fact that he was going to get punished, but maybe it would´ve made it a softer punishment. Or at least cut her off by five spanks. The point is, the danger´s over, and now… time to make amends.

 

“Jason, honey.” She felt so tender now. “That´s so cute of you. You know, I really don´t like to punish you, but you left me no choice. I don´t like it when people disobey me. But the good thing is, it´s over. Lesson learned, sweetheart. Now, let´s get you upstairs, I´ll put some ointment on you…” Well, at least the sweet Irene was back.

But that doesn´t take away the pain.

 

It seems Jason can work his way with her. Or at least he knows what she wants to hear. But that doesn´t change the fact that she gets mad at him, however, calling this woman mommy, it certainly lets him get away with some things.

Over the next few days, while his butt was healing, he learned how to live with Irene. Or at least how to get a few things.

 

Videogames, the chance to determine what they´ll be watching on TV. A little more privacy sometimes.

It was not easy, but he learned that, if he appeals to her soft side, things can be better.

 

Still, Jason longs his old life back. He´s a grown man living with a woman who bosses him around. He wants to be able to choose what to eat, where to go, what to do. He wants his independency back. But there´s no chance Irene will give him such a break.

He´s stuck with her until she says so… or maybe not?

 

One day, she just came into the room, with some news.

“Jason, honey, mommy´s back…” she said while he was “sleeping”. She´s been calling herself mommy much too often, but he can live with that… for now.

 

Irene had news; she was going out. She didn´t really explained where she was going, and he didn´t ask for it. Deep down, he was afraid she´ll get offended, saying something like: “What? Now I have to give explanations to you?” and get seriously mad.

He was concerned about the upside downs of their relationship. She´s unpredictable. So far, since she mangled his butt, she´s been sweet almost all the time.

He´s too afraid to disobey one of her orders, now, he´s just complying. To ANYTHING she asks for. He feels weak, but she´s colossal so… it´s just surviving. However, she did mention one thing or two before she was gone…

 

“I´ll be back soon dear, but while I´m gone, you´ll be in the care of your aunty Carol! She´ll love meeting you, I´m sure!” She said she´ll be gone in the early morning, but she should be back by the next day.

Jason felt glad, he´ll get rid of Irene for a day. Still, who´s this Carol she just mentioned?

 

Turns out, Irene has a sister. Carol. Who´s aware of what she´s doing. This was not good. Is Carol like Irene? Crazy like her? Should Jason be worried?!

What if she comes and hurts him! Yes, he´s concerned about people hurting him now, this was so unfair! He was a confident man, now, he´s reduced to… this. A man who´s afraid his captor will hurt him if he doesn´t play his part.

Yes, she´s been sweet, yes, she´s attentive. But, to him, she´s like a time-bomb. Capable of bursting at any time. ANY!

 

That night, Jason couldn´t really sleep. And that was because Irene had him sleep next to her.

She said that, she´ll miss him too much and she wanted him to sleep next to her. He agreed, but… she snores. Loud, he didn´t have much sleep that night. He finally fell asleep at about 4:00 am, and by the time he woke up, he felt like shit.

But Irene was gone. She was nowhere to be found. That was impressive. For the first time in WEEKS, she´s gone.

However, she didn´t go without leaving a replacement…

 

Down, outside of that bedroom´s door, he could clearly listen to the sound of the door, the front door, getting open.

The whole house was quiet, and he was alone so, anything going on in this house he´s been confined to, he will listen.

He heard steps, then keys, then the door being closed back. He was sure this should be that lady, Carol.

 

Now, Jason was concerned. Who, or more like, how? How will Carol be? Will she be good, or bad? Nice, or mean?

Irene surely trusts her if she´s going to leave him with her. And, Carol must know something since, well, he´s basically a man Irene trapped. She must have some instructions, Carol must know why he´s there, and what Irene´s been doing.

But there´s also something he´s been wondering. While he lacked sleep, while he was next to Irene, the snoring giantess, he wondered if there was a chance, even if it was a slight one, that Carol could help him. Make Carol his way out of there. Maybe? Could it be?

 

“Hello? Jason, it´s me, your new aunty. Carol…” He could hear her words from downstairs.

Jason was worried, was she a friend, or a foe? Her sudden arrival was good or bad? One would think that his main worry is, is she like Irene or not?

 

Jason wasn´t sure what to do. Irene trusted him enough to leave him there, in her bed. Right now, his first thought was, could he escape? Look for a way to get to the door and put an end to this? Free himself and then look for help. For someone to grow him back?

The answer was… probably not, but it was worth trying.

 

He rushed, while Carol made her way upstairs. Irene gave her detailed instructions where he would be.

Jason climbed down the bed and rushed to the bedroom´s door. He didn´t had a chance to think this through. There was nothing he could use to boost him up and help him reach for the door.

Right now, as he stood before the large door, his best idea was to jump. Aim for the knob, maybe he can reach for it. But there´s no chance.

 

Scaled down, he would need to jump over three feet high to only touch the knob. There´s no way a man like him, who´s no athlete, and who hasn´t been working out, reaches for it.

He jumped and jumped, over a dozen times. Looking up to the knob. His only way to freedom. Once he was up there, he´ll try and turn it, it can´t be hard. But the problem is, he won´t reach.

 

He was too focused that he didn´t hear the loud steps, coming closer. Carol made her way upstairs. And then, just when he was at the floor taking some air, the knob turned. Turned by a force other than his, by the hand of a woman, a gigantic woman.

He took a couple steps back to avoid being hit by the door, and then, a figure emerged from the other side. Carol.

She was taller than Irene. Way taller. From his perspective, she was almost two feet taller. In reality, she was five inches taller than her sister. Carol was 6´ tall. And a bit younger than her sister.

 

Carol was the “little” sister. Still, she seemed to be in her late thirties, maybe early forties. But it was hard to tell due to her beauty. She was almost radiant.

She looked kind of like Irene, but with bright blonde hair and, well, a smaller nose. Besides, she was slimmer, her hips were not as wide and her boobs were a couple sizes smaller. Still, Carol´s DD-cups are quite alluring to him.

“Oh, there you are, hello there. My name´s Carol. But you can call me aunty Carol, or aunty C. we can work on that later.” NO! not another woman threating him like that! He´s a grown man! A grown, desperate, exhausted and… and…

“This is not fair!” He screamed as he looked up at the new giantess.

 

Carol was confused for a moment, what wasn´t fair? Maybe…

“Awww,” she said as she bent down and, while standing in one knee, she placed her huge hand over his shoulder, “Do you miss Irene? She´ll be back soon. Don´t be so sad.” She was trying to be comprehensive.

“NO! I don´t miss her! I… I… I wanna go home! I want… my real life back. This is not ok…” He needed someone to talk, it´s been ages since he´s been with someone else that´s not Irene.

Carol could see what was going on. Maybe Irene was not right when she said he had already accepted her.

“But, this is your home now. And this, this is your new life.” She explained, trying to be as kind as possible.

 

Jason knew one thing, he could already tell that Carol, she was not his way out of this. But at least, she seems gentle…

End Notes:

The last chapter is already up on my patreon, I´ll post it here shortly...

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 9 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Last chapter, hope you like it :D


Carol carried Jason downstairs, to give him a proper explanation.

He felt so awkward, being carried by this other gigantic woman. Her strong arms, her firm hold. She was bigger, stronger, in control.

He knew better not to try to argue, knowing how his faith would´ve been with Irene. Perhaps, her sister can be the same way, although, bigger!

 

Carol´s 6´ tall, from his point of view, she seems a whole foot taller than Irene. She´s obviously the tall sister. And, some other difference on their bodies are, well, the curves.

Carol´s hot. VERY HOT. But in a different way from Irene. Carol´s a thick giant, a bit thicker than Irene. However, the bosom´s a bit smaller. Probably because Irene´s breasts are always full of milk. However, Carol´s bottom heavy.

She´s got this big, round, phat ass swaying behind her. Moving to the sides with the power of her sensuous and fleshy hips. She´s also younger-looking, blonde hair, and, well, she´s got the same aura Irene had when they first met.

Kind, attentive, nice. But… will she come to be the same way as Irene? Nice and then, boom! She turns into this dominant woman who´ll tear him apart?

 

“Listen, Jason, I… I know Irene´s not the best when it comes to explaining herself…” Carol stared, putting Jason over a counter, so that they could be “even”. Still, the top of his head only came as far as her collar bone. She seemed titanic! And hot!

He knows he has to listen, but she´s so… smooth. Her curves look so soft, thick, sensuous. But he has to keep it together. At least until she´s done talking.

 

“She… before she brought you here, she told me all about you. That you were just the perfect man. A man who´ll love this new life with her.” Irene did share that with her.

“Wait! You… you knew and you didn´t stop her? I… why? She´s just… a sadistic bitch!” His ass is still a bit sore from the other day, not to mention the utter fear he feels when Irene stops smiling and frowns at him.

“Oh, no, you didn´t…” then, Carol reached for his ear and started pulling, “you´re not allowed to talk about her in that way. She´s MY sister. Where are your manners, mister?” He complaint, even tried to push her hand away, but it was useless.

She was far too big and too strong, he stood there just begging for her to let go of his ear.

 

“Ouch!” he said, once she removed her big, thick fingers, his ear was red. “Why do you always have to hurt me… it´s not fair…” this was humiliating, hurtful, and as he said, unfair.

“Sorry, but I will not tolerate any type of disrespect from you. Doesn´t matter to whom, you must be respectful. After all, my sister´s taking care of you.” Carol declared.

“Taking care? You mean, she trapped me and forces me to live here while she just keeps me alive?” He felt more like a prisoner than taken care of.

“She… Irene… listen, if you´re as disrespectful as you currently are, then you will be having it hard. She´s not mean, you just have to give her a chance. From all men she´s being with, you seem to be the “one”, the right man.” Right man?

 

“Irene told me you didn´t quite liked your life. That you had this small apartment, a deadbeat job, nothing in mind for the future. If you ask me, I´d say you need someone to give you some guidance, or, in other words, to take care of you.” Carol explained.

“What? Well… that didn´t gave her the right to imprison me!” He complaint.

“Tell me, has she ever treated you like a prisoner? Put you behind a cage? Make you starve? No, she´s been keeping you here, taking care of you. She just wants someone to love, don´t you feel she deserves some love?”

Her words may be true. Irene was a sweet woman. Kind, attentive, nice. But she hasn´t been that way, at least not for a while.

“Well… she´s… she´s been taking care, yes… but she hurts me! She… she… the other day she just… spanked me!” That was also true.

“I know, I know. She told me all about it. But she didn´t liked it. Every slap teared her heart a little. I know she regrets doing that, but you left her no choice. She´s sweet, but… she´s never really been one to express her feelings in the right way… at least not always…”

 

It seems Irene´s nice, at least that´s what her sister assures. Jason listened to her words. It seems she was right. And Carol had proof.

Carol showed him all the messages from Irene. How she was so happy to have met him. How she was so excited. All of her future plans with him. All the love, the affection.

All those years in despair, and now, she finally had found the man she was looking for. A man in the need of a big woman to look after him. To guide him, love him, protect him.

Sometimes it´s hard. But that doesn´t mean she loves him any less. Her wish, Irene´s only wish is for him to accept her.

 

“She… she really cares about what I think?” He asked.

“She does. She even told me to be EXTRA careful with you. Even to cuddle you if you missed her… however, she also gave me permission to use some force if you were… naughty.” And that´s why she pulled his ear.

“Oh…” So, it seems Irene has feelings. And for what Carol said, he´s not just one of many. He´s the one.

 

Jason seems to be that special man Irene´s been looking for. That´s why she went all the way to his home town to pick him up. To transport him into his new life, with her.

“Listen, she´s not asking for anything. I know her, she´ll love to give more than to take. But… sometimes she just tries to rush things. She gets all excited and… well, she gives the next step, but if the other person doesn´t, well, she may get upset.” May?

 

For Jason, it seems that, whenever he doesn´t do what she wants, he´ll get punished. But, Carol says Irene´s just doing that because she´s… insecure? That if he just accepted it this could be better for both? That if he keeps her happy, then his life can be better?

 

“But, why does she keep me here? Hmm? Why didn’t she take me with her or… or just let me out? I´ve been trapped here for weeks!”

“She´s afraid you´ll try to run away. By now, she´s sure no one will take care of you the way she does. She only trusted ME to come here, and believe me, she had her doubts.”

“Well,” he started, “the fact that I´m confined to this house doesn´t make me so sure. I feel more restriction than love, you know…” He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her.

“Well, if SOMEONE proved he deserves to be trusted, she would allow you to do more things, give you more freedom, as you say.”

“I doubt it.”

“Yeah? You´re not sure? Look, my sister´s a lovely person. But she can´t be all love and kisses unless you prove she can. For her to be the real sweet person I know she is, you must prove to her that she can trust you. That´s it.”

“That´s it? Are you sure?” He can´t believe her words.

“Yes. As soon as you show her you like your new life, she´ll chance. I can guarantee that.”

Just like that? He can´t trust her.

 

Carol´s telling him that, if he shows Irene he accepts this new life she offers, one that she´s, more like offering, but trying to impose him to. She´ll change? She´ll stop being so authoritative? So hard? That she´ll soften up into a woman who only gives love and affection?

 

“I don´t believe you.” He said.

“Have you tried? There must be times when you show her she can believe you. And, at those times when she can see you´re starting to like it, she may be sweeter.” Well, she´s got a point.

It is at times when he “disobeys” her that she turns mean. 

“So I´ll have to give up! Give up my life, my job, give up everything just to be here and… play her game?” That doesn´t sound reasonable.

 

“Game?” Carol asked, just before she started explaining. “This is no game, this is a new life she´s offering you. Besides, job? Life? Honey, for what she told me, you hated your job, and your life was kind of… lame. You were all heart broken when she found you. Tell me, didn´t she made you feel any better?” Well, as a matter of fact, she did help him.

“Didn´t she show support?” She did.

“She cared, she genuinely cares, you only have to let her take care of you.” So, she took him out of that life he hated to bring him into one he´ll like?

 

Carol´s next words really got him thinking: “She´s doing this for you, not for her…” really?

Irene´s been doing all these just for him? Not for her own, selfish, reasons, but for him?

Irene really cared for Jason. He´s his number one priority. The thing is, he can´t see that because he´s fixed on hating every minute of it. Looking for a way to escape.

He´s looking for reasons why to hate this, ways to escape. He has never stopped and really thought if this could be a new life. If he´d like it.

Irene´s a hot giantess. And her breasts are so enormous. So hot, so big, heavy, round. Perfect! The problem is, he´s too concerned to really like this.

 

He believes she seduced him to entrap him at her house and turn him into some sort of slave. But now, Carol comes here and tries to explain she´s doing it all for him?

Showing him, in a bit of a harsh way, that this is the life he wants? That she´s been working hard to make him satisfied?

 

“I can´t believe you. Tell me, why should I believe in what you say? How can I be sure she didn´t… pay you or did anything so that you could come here and say… say good things about her and try to convince me to surrender?”

Carol frowned a little, placed one hand over her fleshy hip and said: “Really? Surrender? Honey, pay attention, she´s like six times your size, if she wanted you to “surrender” she would´ve used more force than this. She doesn´t want you to surrender, she wants you to see, for yourself, that this is the right thing. Yes, sometimes she has to use some harder ways to guide you, but that doesn’t mean she doesn´t care. She loves you, Jason. You should try to see that for yourself.”

Strong words coming from the gigantic woman.

 

Was it true? It seems HE is the problem. As if Irene was trying to help him but he refused to see she´s trying to do the right thing. Is Carol telling the truth? Or is she just trying to convince him?

 

“What guarantees you´re telling the truth?” He was skeptical. “Who can assure me that what you say is real?”

“Well, if you tried to talk to her more, and not just argue with her, you´ll see she´s a reasonable person. AND, that I´m not lying. But, if you really want an answer, only you can tell if that´s the truth. After all, aside of Irene, I´m the only other person you have talked with in a while, right?” Clever words from the giantess.

 

Jason doubted, what if he was the problem? But there´s no way, right?

That must be wrong. Carol is surely there to confuse him. To mess with his mind. Make him doubt of himself.

Could this be a strategy of Irene to try and persuade him? Bring Carol here and have her talk only good things about her?

As he stood before the enormous woman, Jason wasn´t sure if she was good to be trusted. Maybe this was a plan of both sisters to trap men, one after the other, for a purpose he´s still unsure about.

He´s full of doubts, more now than when he woke up. There´s only one way to find out if Carol´s telling the truth.

 

Over the next, well day, Carol showed no signs of being like Irene. Not a dommy-mommy. She was just… Carol.

She didn´t force him to anything, not even to try and convince him to trust Irene. She stayed there, actually taking care of him. Making sure he didn´t struggle at all and that his every need was taken care for.

But then, at night…

 

“What?! No way, we´re not sharing the bed!” Jason exclaimed.

“Listen, Irene told me you can´t sleep alone. I don´t care if that´s true or she´s just exaggerating things, but, for her sake, you and I will share the bed for tonight.” Even Carol knows some of Irene´s requests are unnecessary, but, her house her rules.

“No, no way, nah ah, don´t even…” whether he wanted or not, it was going to happen. And it DID happen.

 

Jason found himself in bed, next to a big, and barely covered Carol.

Pajamas? Well, she was wearing a semi-transparent night gown, a very sexy night gown by the way. Her long, thick legs were at full display, he could see her underwear beneath the light, transparent fabric of the clothes. Her big boobs, her thin waist. Her wide, plump hips.

She was big, fleshy, and sooooo hot. He got hard as soon as she entered the room.

 

“Don´t get any ideas, I only wear this because I get hot at nights. Now close your eyes and get to sleep, my sister´s coming tomorrow, very early in the morning. You should try to get some sleep while you can.” Well, she was party pooper, but her body. So big, so sexy… he won´t get un-hard.

 

During the night, Jason had a dream. A dream of him, actually enjoying his life with Irene. She was smiling, he was smiling. All while she surrounded him with her love, her love and her big, soft arms.

He was sitting on her big, soft lap while she poured all of her love on him. That was a nice picture. He got a nice, warm feeling in his chest. Could that be the future Carol was talking about?

Maybe she put this image in his mind, but the truth is, it wouldn´t be so bad.

 

Allowing Irene to take full control of his life? Well, she´s already taking care of that, but what if he decided to give in? What if he really enjoys it? Looks for a way to make this work.

Could it really be that he´s too blind to see what Irene´s trying to do? What if she´s showing him what he really wants? What if, deep down, he really wants this but he´s too afraid to give the next step?

 

When he woke up, he was pinned, to a HUGE rack. His face was buried in Carol´s massive tits. The scent of her skin filling his nostrils. She smelled nice, sweet, like clean clothes and… cinnamon?

She reached for him in her sleep and hugger him tight. Well, he can´t say that having massive tits on his face is something he dislikes.

 

After a while, Irene was home.

“Hello? Carol? I´m home…” Shortly, both Carol and Jason arrived to the main door to receive Irene.

“Aww, honey, I missed you so much! Come here… come to momma…” Was this really what he wants? To be cuddled, loved by a woman who wants to… roleplay for the rest of their time?

He wasn´t thinking if he wanted to escape, or wondering how far he´ll make it once he ran out of the open door before both giantesses seized him. Right now, he wondered, what if… what if he wanted to make this work?

 

He could really live without a care in the world. He´d only have to leave it all to Irene, and she´ll take care of fixing everything. Satisfy his needs, provide for him. She´ll take care of every single thing. And all he has to do, is say it.

Maybe this was hard. For him, for his pride. Hard to give up and just… give into her. Maybe, what Carol said was true, maybe Irene was just waiting for the right time to show her true self. And, maybe, just maybe, Irene´s true self was a sweet, tender woman. A woman he can truly love, and not fear.

A woman he´ll embrace, and not try to run away from. A woman he can love. One who irradiates love, protection, shelter.

 

Jason gave up, he just left it all aside and rushed to Irene. Then, he hugged her.

When she hugged him back, he could feel it, aside of her huge hand on his back, aside of her huge body on his front. He could feel something else. Love.

A sweet, warm hug. Genuine care, genuine longing for. As if she had been waiting for a moment like this to happen. Her desires, all coming true as he, with a simple hug, proves her he accepts her.

“I… I miss you…” he said it, feeling that the words felt correct as they came out of his mouth. Maybe he was just acting, pretending, or, maybe, he just decided to give up and see what happens…

 

“I missed you too… but don´t worry, mommy´s here…” And she is, the sweet, caring being she had always wanted to be.

From now on, things could really change, she could really show him how lovely and sweet she can really be. To become an image of protection, of true care.

No need to be mean, to get mad, to forbid things. She can become a huge, loving mommy…

 

THE END.

 

End Notes:

Thank you all for reading this story :), if you liked it, remember, there´s more stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12880