A Family Meal by iluvvore
Summary:

You come home from a long day tired and hungry. You bump into your dad in the kitchen and a beam from the window shrinks you two down to micro size on the counter top. Your stepmom comes in to begin making dinner for your two hungry little sisters. Tonight's meal? Mac & Cheese, a classic! 

BE ADIVSED: Story to contain violent scenes of vore including characters whos age may make some uncomfortable. Read at own discretion. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Vore, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8170 Read: 17915 Published: March 07 2023 Updated: March 14 2023

1. Dinner is Ready!! by iluvvore

2. Allie by iluvvore

3. Katie (Pt. 1) by iluvvore

4. Katie (Pt. 2) by iluvvore

Dinner is Ready!! by iluvvore
Author's Notes:

****First story and a rewrite of the first chapter. I went to upload it and got an error. I tried rewriting it in word and copying it over here but I don't feel like I captured the magic of the first copy of this chapter. Future chapters will be fresh and hopefully as good or better :) 

     You come home from a long day of school. The sun beats down on you as it begins to lower in the sky. You are Daniel, the last to arrive home. You have two younger sisters and parents who work from home. You enter the house and drop your things immediately. You groggily walk into the kitchen for a snack. Ya, dinner is at some point but damn it you’re hungry! About to open the pantry, you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to see your two little sisters.

     First is Allie, your 8-year-old stepsister. She is wearing a pink shirt with a purple heart on it and a frilly white skirt. Her blonde hair is waist length, which she gets from her mother, and she is missing some teeth as she recently lost a couple baby teeth. Next her is Katie, your 12-year-old actual sister. You two have always been close, especially going through your dad’s divorce and remarriage. She is wearing a loose blue shirt and a pair of tight black leggings. She has braces and left school early today to get them tightened. Her shoulder length brown hair flows with her movements. They both sigh as they realize it’s you.

     “Aw boo I thought you were mommy..” Allie cried out with a pouty look on her face.

     “Sorry to disappoint Allie”, you say, “she’s making dinner tonight right?

     “Ya! Mommy’s making the bestest dinner ever!!”

     “What’s that?”

     “Mac & Cheese,” Katie adds in, “I just had my braces tightened today so I can’t chew well right now. It’s easy to eat.”

     “Ya! Mommy’s Mac & Cheese is the bestest of the best! I never leave a single lick of cheese left on that plate!” Allie says triumphantly.

     “Hmmm I guess if she’s going to cook soon I’ll skip out on the snack.” You decide.

     “C’mon Allie, lets go back upstairs. Dinner will be soon.”

     “I can’t wait, I’m so hungry!” Allie whines as her stomach lets it be known it demands food soon. They both run back to Katie’s room. You’re happy you sister has the chance to have a female sibling, rather than just yourself. You don’t know what they do in there but you can’t help but smile at your sister’s happiness.

     As you turn to exit the kitchen, your dad enters and you bump into each other.

     “Oh, sorry son, didn’t see you there” he says.

     “Me either, its ok dad” you respond. Before you even finish your sentence, a light, brighter than any you’ve ever seen beams through the window, blinding you and your dad. You can’t see a thing but it feels like you’re flying through the air. Your ears begin to ring as your vision slowly returns. Looking up you see your kitchen window at what seems like a planet away. Except it is the size of a planet!

     You begin to look around. You see your kitchen table on the horizon, worlds away. You see your toaster in the other direction. Giant salt and pepper shakers. The cabinets directly above you. It sinks in that you are now tiny on your kitchen counter top. In your confusion, you almost missed your dad, on the ground next to you. He slowly gets up as neither of you say a word, taking in your new surroundings. Then the Earth shakes.

     Your world begins to shake as you both fall on your asses. In the distance you see a giant figure enter the room. Even at this size you’d recognize that form anywhere. It was your stepmother, Shannon. You called her that as you never got used to calling her mom and she was ok with it. She was pushing 40 but looked 25. How she kept her looks no one knows. She must have just gotten off of a virtual work meeting as she was wearing her work clothes. Her jacket was removed and she had a tight black shirt on to show off her modestly sized breasts, literal globes to you and your dad at this size. He black pants were tight and her belt buckle looked the size of a stadium to you. Her shoulder length blonde hair, as seen in Allie, swung with each step and her hip sway had you and your dad in a trance.

     She made her way to the counter to begin dinner. As she grew closer, your dad was the first to talk.

     “Daniel, I don’t know what’s going on, but we can stand here all day and discuss it or we can try to get her attention.”

     “R-right..”

     “We need to get close to her and get her attention. I don’t know how small we actually are but we need to try, do you understand?”

     “R-r-right!” You finally say as you snap back to reality. Ya, she’s your stepmom, but you’re still a guy and she was very attractive for her age. You and your dad begin sprinting toward her as you begin to realize how small you actually are. By the time it took for you guys to run from the back of the counter to the edge, she had almost finished dinner. She was humming a tune as she was wrapping up cooking, which began to blow your eardrums out. The counter being waist high, you were near face to face with Shannon’s crotch as she hummed in place. You couldn’t help but stare but broke out of it, seeing your dad do the same. You both nodded as each other and began screaming, waving your arms, jumping, anything you could to get her attention.

     The taste test was next. Shannon bent over to taste part of her dinner on the spoon to make sure it was up to standard. In doing so, her hair brushed against the counter, its loose ends tangling up the ankles of you and your dad, albeit on different hair stands. As you start to panic, you hear wet slopping sounds above as Shannon’s tongue darts out to taste the dish. You hear Shannon moan a little in delight as she stands back up. It tasted delicious.

     As she stood back up, her hair was the perfect length for its ends to bounce and rest directly on her breasts. You scream as you are faceplanted directly into Shannon’s breasts. You’re so tiny, you can see each individual thread and fabric of her shirt. She then begins to walk, each step bouncing her hair on her chest, repeatedly smashing you and your dad into it. She then leans over, looking in the fridge for some milk to serve everyone. Doing so causes her hair to hang midair. You begin praying your stand of hair doesn’t lose grip of you as you dangle above the cold tile, the fridge’s cold air blasting you.

     She grabs the milk and begins setting the table, the process of being beaten into Shannon’s chest repeating with each motion she took. Her constant humming was beginning to take its toll on your eardrums, doing all they can not to crack from the immense sound. However, what came next almost finished the job. You hear Shannon yell loud enough for the whole house to hear, “Dinner’s ready!!!”.

     She sets the plates out and evenly distributes the Mac & Cheese amongst 5 plates. Afterwards, she takes 2 spoonfulls from one plate and adds 1 to 2 other plates.

     “Daniel doesn’t need as much. My baby girls need all the food they can eat!” Shannon took food from your plate and added it to Allie’s and Katie’s! Rude!

     These thoughts are quickly dispersed as you feel the hair around your ankle loosen. In all the movement you see your dad’s strand of hair swing by you. He’s still ok! A sudden breeze rolls in the window that Shannon was not ready for. Her slight jump was the final push. You watch as your dad falls below you into the Mac & Cheese. The motion of the jump causes you to swing slightly to the right as Shannon’s hair releases your ankle, sending you into the same freefall. You know these are the plates with additional food. You and your dad were now in the food for your two sisters.

     You land with a tiny splat into the dish, but big enough for you to fall many pieces down. You instantly realize 2 things. 1: Its hot!! Fresh off the stove, the cheese is on fire. It’s not 3rd degree burns or anything but at your size it hurts! And 2: You can’t breathe!! Shannon likes to add extra cheese to her dish, something Allie absolutely loves. All the cheese is pouring into your mouth, forcing you to swallow much of it with some seeping its way into your lungs as you try to breathe.

     As you claw and push your way out and clear of the cheesy dish, you feel sudden vertigo. Shannon is bringing the plates to the table. This actually helps you in the end as your plate is set down and some pieces on top of you loosen. You can’t hear anything around you as you manage to finally squeeze through a piece and out into fresh air. You begin throwing up on the food you stand on, coughing in between. Your stomach and lungs are in agreement to expel as much of the cheese you endured as possible.

      You try to gain some balance again but end up slipping and sliding your way down to another piece of noodle below you. On more sturdy “ground” you look up to see the giant face of your 12-year-old sister, Katie. She’s talking to Allie about something, you can’t make out what she’s saying as you wonder how your ears even work still. You can see she’s already started eating. There’s a piece of Mac & Cheese stuck in her braces. She must have felt it as she was talking because her tongue began poking at it repeatedly until it was loose. You watched as she closed her lips and swallowed, a large bulge making her way from her mouth, behind her chest and into her stomach. Your new home if you can’t find a way out of here. You turn to see Allie to your right. She was listening to Katie but was going to town on her dinner. Your dad is on that plate.

     You shudder in fear of Allie eating bite after bite when your own predicament comes back to you again. You hear a loud squelching sound behind you, causing a tidal wave of hot, sticky cheese to launch on you from the recoil. You scream in pain as you turn around to see what happened. Your sister has jabbed her fork into the Mac & Cheese for another bite.

     A new bite for your hungry little sister, including the piece you were standing on before, dotted with your vomit. You need to get off this plate. Now. 

Allie by iluvvore
Author's Notes:

No rewrites this time, hopefully you all enjoy this tasty chapter straight from my thinking muscle. Allie is hungry for her favorite meal.. 

Family POV:

     “Have you girls seen your father and brother?” Shannon asks her sweet daughters as she sits down with her food.

     “We just saw Daniel before you started making dinner. I haven’t seen dad today though..” Katie ponders..

     “I saw Daniel earlier too! But I found this note under the front door on the way down for dinner.” Allie says shoving her face with her favorite meal.

     “Let me see that sweetie”, Shannon says as Allie leans over the table to hand her mother the note.

     Shannon, Daniel and I have gone out for some father-son bonding time. We will decide where we are going on the way. Don’t wait up for us for dinner. We know how much Allie loves her Mac & Cheese. Be back later tonight!

     “Oh, I guess the other two aren’t joining us tonight girls” Shannon says confused.

     “Oh oh!! Can I have Dads’s plate!?” Allie beams with excitement.

     “Sweetie that’s so much food..”

     “But its your Mac & Cheese! I need as much of it as possible I’m a growing girl you know!”

     “Ok Allie sweetie, we can just save whatever you don’t finish anyway.”

     “Mommy you know me. I never leave any Mac & Cheese behind” Allie says proudly, mouthful of Mac & Cheese as is. She leans down to her plate to shorten the distance between the food and her mouth as much as possible.

 

Dad’s POV:

     My body is on fire. The more cheese I scrape off my skin the more falls from the pieces around me. I can hardly see anything, I think one of my eyes is burnt beyond healing. It hurts. There are noises around me I cant make out. I look up with my one good eye. I see my stepdaughter Allie; bigger than any planet I could imagine. She’s speaking to figures I cannot make out in the distance, spit and cheese flying all over my surroundings as she speaks. I’m doing my best to dodge the torrential downpour coming from her now huge mouth, but I can’t dodge all of it.

     My feet keep sinking into the piece I walk on as I work my way over to the edge of the plate. I need to get off of here and to my wife. I need her attention and help. Will I ever be normal again? I’ll probably be blind of one eye for life. My skin feels like it’ll blister all over my body if I manage to get out of here now. Who knew Mac & Cheese could feel so much like lava and quicksand at the same time. It doesn’t help that the spit that lands on me is slightly acidic. I think that’s what got my eye.

     As I continue walking, I hear the slopping and mushing sounds of my little stepdaughter’s mouth. What was once so cute and innocent is now the constant audio reminder of where I could be if I don’t hurry up. Each piece being crushed under the weight of her teeth as she chews. Her little giggles between bites as the other figures make their deafening sounds. Some thicker cheese drips down her bottom lip and onto her chin. I see the giant habitant of her mouth make its way out between chewing to gather the trying to escape sustenance. It looks as if it has a mind of its own. No droplet of cheese escapes her tongue. It rolls across her bottom lip and chin with grace in one single swipe before retracting back into its home. And the chewing resumes.

     I continue to crawl my way to what I assume is the edge and freedom. I’m just thankful her savage eating hasn’t touched my piece yet. That’s when it happened. A large shadow looms over me and I fear for the worst. Her fork has come for me. I collapse to the ground and roll on my back to be greeted with what ended up as an unexpected sight. She is leaning over the table, her pink shirt covering my entire sky. Her hair gracefully parts across her back and around her neck as she begins to fall back in her seat. She is carrying a planet sized saucer, and it takes me only a moment to realize its another plate from the table. She begins tilting it and scraping its contents off with her fork. She’s dumping more Mac & Cheese on her plate!!

    Before I can even get up, I am completely slammed and submerged in a new layer of food. My skin renews its cries of pain as the new untouched cheese begins to seer away at it. I begin swallowing some of the cheese as I simply try breathing. Before even ten seconds of this struggle the entire layer above me is removed and I am once again in fresh air. The reason for the sudden change began to take all the life out of me. Allie’s face was closer. Much closer. She must have been about an inch away from the plate from her perspective. The mound of food above me a second ago? Stuck on her fork and being forced into her mouth.

     It was something I could never have believed. Planets worth of food was being shoved into her mouth with little resistance. Her chewing became faster. I could do nothing but watch, paralyzed in fear, as my young stepdaughter decimated the food as quick as she could. The mouthful was too big for her to keep her mouth closed, leading her chewing sounds to become amplified as her mouth was open. Larger chunks of food and spit began pouring from her mouth onto me. More saliva entered my bad eye, sealing the deal.  

     Now blind in one eye I begin screaming in agony, another mistake. More of her raining saliva entered my open mouth, forcing me to swallow it fast just to breathe again. I begin to cry and scream at the same time. I can’t go on anymore. I don’t know what I did to be here or who caused this but I give up. As I begin dying on her food, Allie swallows her masticated food. I watch the mound of food begin its descent to her stomach. Her throat bulges as it does. There seems to be a problem.

     In her haste, Allie realizes her bite was indeed too large. Beginning to choke, she quickly grabs her glass of milk and chugs it down. You watch her long arm extend and bring the glass of milk worth oceans to you. She begins chugging it hard, gulp after gulp you watch helplessly on her food. Drops of milk begin to roll down her cheeks out of her lips and onto her shirt. She sets the glass down and wipes her mouth with her arm. She instantly looks down and stares directly at me. My luck is out.

     Her fork flies down as she leans back down to shovel her food in her mouth. Round 2 begins. I feel the giant utensil shake the ground beneath me. Her open mouth is now my only view. Strings of saliva hang from the roof of her mouth, some with tiny bits of food hanging off them. Her tongue glistens with the same saliva, some pooling toward the center of it. Her uvula hangs in the back, dangling back and forth as if its teasing me. My world becomes her mouth. Before I can even process being lifted, the bite is lifted into her mouth. I get no relief from the heat as it amplifies in her mouth. Her natural breath mixed with the heat of the food is almost unbearable. Just as with the last bite, she chews with her mouth open. With my one eye I try to make out my surroundings.

     On both sides of me, I see her rows of teeth move up and down faster than I can follow them. Food the size of mountains become pebbles and flatter than paper in the process. The squelching sounds are most certainly unbearable. Wave after wave of saliva infused cheese batters my body from all directions. I can no longer keep track of where I am. Her tongue throws me all over her mouth. Pool after pool of sticky saliva I am thrown between. I try to grab on to anything but cannot. A particular piece of food and I are struck with an unusually strong force of her tongue that sends me flying.

     Her tongue struck my back, bending my spine at an angle that shouldn’t be possible. I fly through her mouth with my own open, swallowing chunk after chunk of chewed up food and spit. This continues until I land face first against a hard surface. I end up hitting her upper tooth as it was biting down, its upward force causing me to slide down its side. My ribs are broken. My nose is broken. My good eye is coated with her saliva and starts to sting. Screaming continues to be no help, I cannot keep swallowing her chewed up remains of dinner.

     Sliding down her tooth her tongue finds me again, but just enough for a simple brush. This contact threw me forward on my face. I hear my broken bones shatter even more as I make landing on another hard surface. Her bottom tooth. My fate is sealed. I close my eye and wait. Nothing happens but more waves of spit and cheese cover me, my skin beginning to peel off. What’s happening? I turn my head painfully to see that I landed on her bottom tooth where her top one is missing. I have been spared by her recently gone baby teeth!

     I laugh in my mind at such a fate. Why are the gods teasing me like this? I look out to see the world through her lips and make out my beautiful wife and daughter. They are both eating their meal with elegance. Wait. Where did Daniel end up? This thought is cut short as a piece of food lands next to me, wedged between my tooth and the one next to me. Allie instantly sends her tongue to remedy the issue. The food and I are swept up by the giant beast and flung to the other side of her mouth on her bottom row of teeth again.

     She begins laughing at something Katie says which gives me time to crawl off, as my eardrums explode from her laughter. The front half of my body is off. One push with my arms and I can maybe try to hide under her tong – CHOMP

     Allie’s top teeth come crashing down at full force, severing my legs knee down. Blood begins to splatter everywhere as my legs are chewed up with Allie’s dinner. I fall down onto her tongue screaming harder than I ever have before. Blood continues pouring onto her tongue, mixing with her saliva. My vison fades in and out. The humid air and tidal waves of spit aggravating my severed legs even more. My wife’s baby girl is going to kill me.

     Not caring how much chewed food and spit I have to swallow I continue to scream. No one can hear me. The whirlwind around me calms down. My entire body is covered in a giant ball of chewed up food. Her tongue begins to lift. How am I still alive? What cruel gods are keeping me alive? Why? I know what comes next. The ball of food rolls down her tongue, with me attached to it. It just barely passes Allie’s uvula and enters her esophagus. We begin traveling down, the esophagus walls pulsating around me and the food, bringing its tribute to its master, the stomach, below. However, history repeats itself. We get stuck.

     Blasts of air come from below as she begins coughing. Maybe an air current will carry me up and onto the table. I’m already dead but at least let me see my beautiful wife and daughter one more time.. SPLASH- My face is covered in a ridiculously cold liquid. My body is too shot to realize its her milk. She is chugging it as she did before to swallow her delicious meal. The food softens some more and we are once again subject to the motions of her esophagus. Squeeze after squeeze I’m subjected to, downward and downward for what feels like eternity. Why am I still alive?

     Eventually we reach her stomach entrance, and the food ball lands with a plop. Luckily, or unluckily, I am on top of the food ball, it slowly sinking into her stomach acids. Even if my eyes were working, I couldn’t see a damn thing. It was even more humid than her mouth. The stomach moaned and groaned in delight as it received its contents. I could hear acid dripping from its walls, into the ocean of it surrounding me. I felt a descent as the food ball I was on continued sinking. Why am I still alive?

     Allie did not stop eating at the pace she was going. Bite after bite she took and sent to her stomach. Before I can realize much more, another plop sound is made as more food enters the arena. This creates a tidal wave of acid, however, that comes straight for me. I can’t see it but I am hit with the wave that instantly burns my body. The enzymes in the acid begin gnawing on my skin, completely decimating me. My skin is gone but I can still feel the pain. My body is burning alive in my stepdaughter’s stomach, and no one knows. I don’t need to see it to know that I am nothing more than bones and some muscle at this point. Why am I still alive?

     Above, Allie finishes her large plate, and begins licking the plate of all the remaining cheese. A waterfall of cheese washes down on me as my food ball completely descends into the ocean of acid. My muscles begins to erode down to my bones as I finally lose sense of pain. Instant relief fills my head as I no longer feel anything. I cannot see. I cannot feel. I only know. My leg stubs sink first into the ocean, followed by my abdomen, chest, and finally my head. My final thoughts. Stay happy Allie. Stay happy Katie. Stay happy Shannon. Daniel.. please be safe. The final gush of cheese rains down from Allie’s throat, completely submerging my body into her acid.

     Outside the chaos in her stomach, Allie finishes licking her place and smiles.

     “Thank you mommy it was delicious!! I wish you made this EVERY night! Huh, where’d Katie go?”

     “Oh she had to take her food to her room. Her mouth is in too much pain, giving her a headache. It’s too hard to be sitting out here in the light.”

     “Aww.. Sorry Katie..”

     “Did you really not see her leave sweetie?”

     “I guess not, this food was so good its all I was thinking about. Now its all resting in my tummy!!”

     “Well you said it, you are a growing girl. All food you eat will help you grow big and strong, like Katie.”

     “Hehe, you’re right mommy!” Allie pats her tummy beneath her cute pink shirt. “Hear that food? You need to be good food and make me grow big and strong. Don’t disappoint me now, you were too tasty to let me down!” Allie then hops out of her chair, hugs her mother, and runs back upstairs to check on her loving sister. 

Katie (Pt. 1) by iluvvore
Author's Notes:
Your loving little sister begins her meal <3 

     You try to wipe the last of the cheese that just bombarded you off of your eyes, stinging beyond belief. Making out the sight before you, another small bite of food has begun its ascent into the maw of your sister. Katie seems to be eating in smaller bites to ease her aching teeth. Braces must suck. Unable to even think about looking and running away, you watch the entire process happen. She eases the food toward her sparkling pink lips. Her slender tongue exits is cave to begin bringing in a piece at a time. It curls the piece inward to her front teeth which begin to slowly and softly bite down into it. You can hear the contact of her teeth on the food as a loud squelch, which still emits a torrent of cheese, even for just one tiny bite. Shannon really packed this dinner with cheese tonight.

     She repeated this process with the few pieces she picked out before fully retracting her tongue with the last remaining one. Unlike the ravage mastication you witnessed Allie commit next to her, Katie gave some lighter chewing, wincing every few seconds from the pain. Even with the lighter chewing, you were so tiny that everything was still ear shattering. Your eardrums were still barely hanging on from before and nothing aided them at all. As she began chewing, a string of cheese began to roll down her chin. It’s still rolling.. and getting bigger? The cheese from her mouth landed right on top of you.

     Just as you were recovering from the last wave of cheese, you are completely submerged in yet another burning torrential downpour of the sticky substance. You flail your arms and begin another round of screaming, swallowing gallons of cheese in the process. Between the cheese and your burnt skin, you are completely unrecognizable. Even with a magnifying glass, no normal person would be able to make you out from the rest of the cheese. High above you, you can hear what you know is a gulp. Katie swallowed and could be back at any second for more. You begin to wade your way through the waist high pool of cheese you find yourself in when you feel a gust of wind above you. Katie’s finger is on the move.

     Katie lowers her finger above you, the wind knocking you face first into the pool of cheese. You quickly lift yourself up and turn around just in time to see what she is up to. She begins sliding her finger along the surface of the plate to collect the cheese that dripped from her mouth. Her colossal finger slams into you, the sticky cheese and the g-forces of her motion seal your fate. You can only look forward at the world around you as you rise to meet a sight you never thought possible.

     As you were rising, you see Allie reach over to your dad’s place on the table and grab his plate to bring back and add to hers. You can only hope your dad is ok, you’ve never seen Allie not finish her Mac & Cheese. Was your dad still on her plate? Was he already in her stomach? These questions quickly leave your mind as your ascent concludes. Katie’s face is now your entire world. As far left and right as you can look, all you see is the surface of her lips. You can see every pore and detail of her soft pink lips as they begin to part. The glistening lips creep open to reveal your destination.

     You and Katie have been through so much together. Your dad’s divorce was not a fun one and the remarriage was hard on her. You guys know everything about each other. Now you were going to get to know something she doesn’t even know about herself. You are on a one-way trip to the center of your little sister. As you witnessed before, her tongue extends from its home to gather your sister’s food. You can see her cheese and noodle filled braces, the food easily getting caught in the metal cages. Strings of saliva stretch from the roof of her mouth to her teeth, gums, and tongue alike. For eating so softly, it sure looks like a mess in her mouth. You are met with an unbelievably hot gust of air as she breathes out.

     This view is short lived, however, as her tongue makes contact with her finger. You’re at her fingertip and she starts from the lower part. You look down and watch the magnificent wet beast make its way up to you. You can almost swear Katie is moaning in delight at the taste but cannot tell with how loud it is. When her tongue reaches you, you are instantly freed from your cheesy prison, but find yourself falling down the endless expanse of her tongue. Tumbling down, your body becomes enveloped in a coating of cheese and spit. You cannot see a thing as you fall for what feels like forever before your world goes dark.

     Katie put her whole finger in her mouth to get the cheese off. She did not suck it off, something that would have instantly ended you, but instead simply pulled her finger out, letting her lips catch all the cheese she swiped up. As her finger retracted, it caught you again and dragged you up to her lips from the bottom of her tongue. You can hear the finger exit her mouth with a loud plop, but you didn’t make it out. You try to grab her lips but to no avail. You find yourself free falling, yet again, and land on something cold and hard. You feel your foot is caught on something.

     Katie opens her mouth to say something to her sister and find out what happened. You are hanging upside down, caught in the bracket of her front tooth braces. As she talks, droplets of spit fly out of her mouth. Katie, your loving little sister, eating so softly has now trapped you and has no idea. You need to let her know her brother is in her braces. You know Katie would help you, but there is no way to get her attention. You can’t even lift your body up to try and free your foot from her braces.

     She stops talking and her lips close again. Complete darkness enshrouds you as her closed mouth starts dripping saliva from above. Your face is bombarded by an endless stream of the stuff. It’s hot, sticky, acidic, and pouring down your throat. Being completely drowned in the stuff as your body naturally tries to breathe is one of the worst situations you can ask for right now. You loved how close to your sister you were but this was too much. Ingesting her cheese infused saliva? That’s more than you wanted. Light returns as she parts her lips yet again. You can see another bite of food heading your way. Below you, you hear the strings of saliva break apart as her tongue repeats its favorite process. 

Katie (Pt. 2) by iluvvore
Author's Notes:

I really started this story a day before a vacation XD. Well here it is, the conclusion to my first story. Enjoy <3 

The beast below you tears through the saliva strings as if they were nothing. It stretches out to the food Katie has in front of her mouth, nestling itself underneath a singular piece to dislodge it from the mass of the bite before it. A wet sound is heard as it curls upward, guiding the piece down its length to the center, where a large pool of saliva has been forming. This time, you notice, Katie begins a different process. She slides the piece to the front of her tongue again and hurls it up to her top braces, right where you are! You are met face first with a saliva coated noodle, unable to breathe. Her tongue presses the noodle against her front teeth, smushing it as hard as she can. She’s not chewing the piece; she’s softening it for an easier swallow!

     Your lungs can only take so much of the cheesy saliva your sister has mixed in her mouth. Just when you thought your chest was going to explode, the now flattened piece begins sliding down her braces back onto her tongue. You can hear more mushing sounds as she repeats the process along her other teeth. With so much saliva inside you, you can’t help but begin to vomit all over the place again. Katie’s mouth remains open during her eating, as to help ease the pain of her freshly tightened braces. Upside down, you watch as your stream of vomit begins mixing with the ocean of saliva below you. It instantly fades into the stuff as Katies mouth swirls it all around. Never ever would you have thought you would throw up in your little sisters, mouth, let alone be trapped in her braces without her knowledge. The whole situation is making you sick and you can’t help but cry.

     The whirlpool below you begins to calm, with only one obvious next activity. The wind shifts in her mouth as her tongue shoots to the roof of its home, squeezing the now flattened noodle to Katie’s throat. Being a cheesy noodle, it enters and begins sliding down her wet esophagus with ease. Outside, Katie gives a little cute gulp, but inside it sounds like an explosion just went off. The noodle begins its descent into your little sister’s stomach, to join the rest of the meal, warming the place up just for you soon.

     Katie lets out a little “Ahhh” in appreciation for her stepmother’s cooking. The gust of air forces you to fly horizontally to her tooth you’re stuck on. You can make out between her lips Allie shoving bite after bit into her little mouth. Is it a blessing you were dropped on Katie’s plate? Was your dad’s fate quick if he was already gone? A field of white enters your vision. Katie is going for a drink of milk. As soon as you realize this, you are hit with a torrent of some of the coldest liquid you’ve ever had your body submerged in. I guess if you’re tiny, refrigerated milk feels like arctic waters.

     That explosion sound assaults your eardrums as Katie gulps repeatedly, slight bulges going down her throat can be seen from the outside. She sets the cup down, unintentionally biting down on her teeth as she did, causing a lot of pain, and one of the most irritating sounds you have ever heard. Her teeth clamped down on themselves with such force, you felt your body vibrate from the force of impact.

     “Ah, owww…” Katie whimpers as she holds her cheek. “That doesn’t help my headache.”

     “Katie sweetie, if you have a headache, why don’t you finish in your room? Allie and I can wrap up down here.” Shannon offers.

     “Ok mom. It’s so delicious, I just wish I can enjoy it more like Allie there.”

     “Don’t worry about it Katie, you’ll be better tomorrow and soon enough you’ll be chowing down on food all you want again. Trust me!”

     “I know, I know. I’ll bring my plate down when I’m done.”

     You don’t know what was said, if only you can understand anything anyone at the table is saying at your size. You just spent the whole conversation covering your ears waiting for the end. Katie picks her plate up and is now on the move. Each one of her steps, seemed so innocent on the outside, but on the inside you were on a rollercoaster. Your body was flung up and down, up and down with each step. Each swing of your body encompassing you in a new wave of spit. You couldn’t see it but her tongue began to poke and prod at her braces, looking for food bits. Trying to avoid her barrage of spit, you are hit instantly with her tongue, you could feel your ribs crack from the impact.

     You begin coughing up blood as her tongue moves on, seemingly not noticing your presence. You can only hope this ends soon and Katie sits down. Your little sister enters her room, lights off. Only the light from the setting sun through her window lights what it can. The less light the better for her headache. She plops herself on her bed and pulls out her phone to see what her latest crush has been up to on his vacation. She needs her mind off of the pain, now, yet her tummy rumbles for more food.

     As it seems she has settled down, you hold your head still to try and stabilize it. Blood continues spurting from your mouth as your chest screams in agony. Breathing is incredibly difficult. Light floods your world again as you see Katie is bringing a new noodle up to her mouth. You watch the process of her bringing in the noodle yet again, still as mesmerizing as the last. Her tongue was so massive yet so slender. So shiny, yet so acidic. So majestic, yet so deadly. It’s almost as if it had a mind of its own, or a mind made to serve its one true master, the stomach.

     Katie apparently decided to be more daring on this piece. You hear the noodle get brought to her teeth, and her jaw coming up at incredible force to smash it. On the outside, you cannot even make out the movement of her jaw, trying to keep the chewing light. But even so, you can hear the noodle tear apart at the seams. Some of the cheese splashes from below onto you, as you exchange it with the blood still streaming from your lips, into her food bits. The mastication of the noodle begins as she begins chewing at a regular pace. Between the pain from your chest, your ears ready to bleed, and the overall situation you are in, you almost want to fall from her braces into her food already. Just end this pain.

    As the noodle is being torn to shreds, a large chunk flings from underneath and lands practically right on top of you, lodged in the same bracket of her braces. Just then, you hear a new sound in the distance. Allie opened the door and ran to join her sister on her bed.

     “Katie.. are you ok?” Allie asks with a sad look in her eyes.

     “I’m ok Allie.. just in a lot of pain today. I really hope you don’t have to have braces in your life.” Katie says, still chewing on the most recent piece.

     “I want them though! That way I can be just like you big sis!”

     “Aww.. Allie you’re so sweet.”

     “Katie! I think some of the Mac & Cheese is stuck in your braces.

     “Oh? Here grab my mirror so I can see!” Katie says as Allie moves to grab her pocket mirror on her dresser.

     Allie gets close to her sister and holds the mirror up to Katie’s open mouth. You began to try and move the noodle off of you and have succeeded to where you can see again. It was a sight to behold. There was a giant mirror in front of you with two giant faces staring right at you. Your two adorable, loving little sisters were staring right at you, and they could not see you. The room was too dim! There was not enough light for them to see their tiny brother dying in the brackets of Katie’s front braces! You try to scream at them but find yourself unable to. Your lungs have nearly given out, your throat is caked in saliva and cannot even attempt to make sounds.

     The two continue to stare for what feels like hours. Please!!! Someone see me!!!! Your only thoughts as the cute faces of your sisters begin to back off, Allie moving to speak.

     “I think its in your front teeth Katie.”

     “Ya I saw it, I got it.”

     The next thing you know, your tormentor returns. Her tongue begins scraping along her braces, trying to dislodge the piece next to you, grinding you into the braces doing so. You continue to attempt to scream as your body is smushed along her bracket, her tongue constantly rolling over you with tremendous force. Over and over and over again the beasts slams into you and runs along your body. Your legs begin to be flattened into her braces themselves, becoming unrecognizable. The pain is way beyond unbearable. How you were still conscience no one could tell. Your leg muscles are grinded down to the bone with the repeated swipes of the tongue. This loosens the rest of your body as you do a free fall directly onto the beast, rolling down to its center. The cheese/saliva mix begins to sting the stubs of your body where your legs used to be. Why does your nervous system still function? Who did this to you??

     Your sister finally manages to dislodge the piece from her bracket and moves to swallow quickly. She has been chewing on this noodle for quite some time now after all. Your body goes into a tailspin as it mixes with the pool of saliva and the now completely unrecognizable noodle. The process repeats yet again. Her tongue smashes into the roof of her mouth, gliding the paste on it into her gullet, you included. Your sister has now ingested 2 helpings of your vomit, who knows how much blood from your lungs, and now your body as a whole. You could only do what you assume was a whimper as you realize this will be the last help you can give your sister. Let your nutrients guide her to a better tomorrow.

     Her esophagus is so peaceful. The constant motion and distant sound of her heartbeat ease your suffering just a little bit. She was beautiful on the inside. Her body working to break down her meal to supplement her was such a magnificent thought. The mucus covered walls made your descent very slick. On the way down you heard what you knew was gulping again, and more milk poured all around you and the noodle. This sped up the process.

     The entrance to her stomach is small and tight. You and the noodle barely make it through the hole before landing into the pool of acid below. Seeing as your sister hasn’t eaten much yet, there was not too much going on. You rolled off the noodle and onto the stomach floor below. There was only what was about ankle highs to you worth of acid and a couple noodles. You crawled toward the wall of her stomach as best you could in the complete darkness. The world around you rumbled as it let Katie know she has not eaten nearly enough to satisfy her.

     You make it to what you assume is the stomach wall. It was very fleshy and slimy. After a little squeeze, it spurted acid right into your face. You curse yourself for being so stupid as you roll all the way back to the stomach’s center, your nerves beginning to die from how much pain you’re in. The skin on your face begins to dissolve and your cheek bones begin to show. Trying to wipe the acid off your face only results in losing the skin and muscles on your fingertips.

     Katie, please use me and my sustenance to their fullest capabilities. Let me help you in life.. one last time. You finally give up. More noodles and milk begin raining down from above as Katie fights through the pain to eat her dinner. With a decent helping of food, all sides of Katie’s stomach begin spewing acid, filling the chamber up with an ocean of it. You are aware just for a moment longer, long enough to feel yourself get dragged amongst the waves of the now churning stomach of your little sister. As the gushing of food infused acid swirls around in her tummy, one final piece of food falls from above, completely submerging you into the gunk, and your fate as your little sister’s food sealed.

     Katie and Allie are talking about their days at school, completely unaware of what was going on in both of their stomachs. Allie completely devouring her dad, Katie delicately swallowing her brother, will never know what happened to their family. There was no contact from you or your dad, and whoever left the note that night for your family never bothered to try reaching out again. A missing persons report for you and your dad were filed, and of course never closed. At this point, you and your dad were long gone. Nutrients fed to young Allie and Katie, two sisters who would never know the horrible truth and fate of the ones they loved.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12843