Tiff by anonhuey
Summary:

A man falls for his petite office-mate in a world where women can grow into giants if they catch a virus, but things begin to spice up as there bodies begin to react to each other in interesting ways.


Categories: Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Giantess, Couples, Breast Enlargement, Slow Size Change, Growing Woman, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 18214 Read: 21326 Published: February 26 2023 Updated: April 20 2023

1. Monday Blues by anonhuey

2. Mother by anonhuey

3. The Donut Run by anonhuey

4. The "Heart-to-Heart" by anonhuey

5. First Growth by anonhuey

Monday Blues by anonhuey
Author's Notes:

My first time writing something like this. Feedback appreciated!

It was a Monday and I crawled into the office, looking like I hadn’t slept in two days. That was because I hadn’t as I had just broken up with my girlfriend, Rebecca, when it came to light she had been cheating on me through most of our (thankfully) short relationship. I hadn’t been up all night distraught or anything like that, but out of spite she had only come for her stuff after midnight both days of the weekend. I let out a big sigh and thought, Well it’s over now, I just need to make it through today. I slung my bag to the side of my desk and I began dragging my feet across the office carpet towards the break room for a desperately needed cup of joe.


        As I rounded the corner I jolted to a stop as a small figure appeared in front of me with a yelp.


“Oh, hi Tiff. Sorry about that..”, I said, trying to stifle a yawn.


“No worries, Conroy, I was actually looking for you!” Tiff said, bubbly enough to have obviously already had her morning cup. She held a mug up to me and I gratefully took it, not even saying thanks before taking two big gulps. When I say she held it up to me I meant it, as Tiff was only 4’7” tall. Her short black hair was perfectly straight and styled into its usual messy but professional pixie cut, and she wore a blue pantsuit, just slightly baggier than others around the office, as I’m sure pretty much all clothes were on her. I lowered the cup and I saw her slender arms pulling the pot off of its base before she glided over to give me a refill.


        “Thanks”, I muttered as she poured.


“Rough weekend, huh?”, she said with a bit of concern on her face. It was plainly visible that she already knew about my woes, and I smacked my forehead with an irritated groan.


“Let me guess, Tiffany heard I broke up with Rebecca and the whole office knows as well.”


Tiff just nodded in confirmation, and returned my tired gaze understandingly. There were two Tiffany’s in the office. Tiff’s full name didn’t suit her petite frame and calm demeanor, so she just went with Tiff. She worked as an assistant for one of the floor managers, and was always running around delivering projects and messages to the staff. The other Tiffany was named TiffANY and don’t forget it. She worked the front desk and her name suited her perfectly. She was a ruddy faced blonde who lived to gossip. It didn’t surprise me that despite only meeting my ex at last week's winter office party she had somehow become close enough with her to have heard the news before I made it to the office.


        I shook my head. And put the mug back out for a third refill. Tiff obliged and simply said, “Hang in there, buddy. I’ll stop by to make sure you're still awake when I can.” I nodded and turned to get to work, realizing that I had been inconsiderate a few steps later. I stopped and turned back as Tiff started a new pot of coffee. “Uhm, thanks for the coffee.”, I said. “Think nothing of it! What are office buddies for?”, she said through a grin.


“...”


“Something else to say?” she asked with her head slightly tilted.


“Thanks for not asking what happened, too.”


She waved dismissively, “Forget it, we both know I heard the whole story from Tiffany anyway.”

Despite myself I let out a chuckle. Tiff raised her own mug in a toast of camaraderie and scooted off to her duties without another word.


Maybe it won’t be such a bad day after all. I thought as I trudged back to my desk.



       

I proceeded to fall asleep four times throughout the day. Three of those times Tiff caught me, but once the Boss did. He was thankfully pretty understanding, probably because he heard all the gossip too. At the end of it all I shuffled towards my car in the parking lot, bleary eyed, when I felt my keys leave my hand. I bent over to pick them up and nearly bonked heads with Tiff, who was holding my keys. “Yeah you aren’t gonna be able to drive.” She said flatly. I opened my mouth to protest when she said “Boss’s orders.” Sure enough, I looked behind me and he was standing behind the glass doorway. He gave a little wave, and I raised a couple fingers in return.


        “C’mon, I’ll take you home, and I can pick you up tomorrow so you can get your car after work then.” I begrudgingly nodded and crawled into Tiff’s hatchback.


     The ride was uneventful, we didn’t say much at all until we passed by the big construction site downtown. “Kinda crazy to think about, huh?” she said. I nodded knowingly. A few years ago part of downtown had been destroyed when a girl contracted the Growth Virus and grew to nearly 160 feet tall, one of the biggest known cases. Most women only grew to be 7’ or slightly taller if they contracted it, and quickly returned to being just slightly taller than before thanks to a drug called NoGro. They say this particular girl had only just turned 18, and the reaction was particularly strong due to strong adolescent hormones still in her system or something. It was an oversimplification, as everyone reacted differently to the virus, but that was the best I understood how someone could have such a strong reaction.


“It must be scary, going out of control like that”, Tiff said.


“Even scarier to be 15' tall for the rest of your life.” I added.


"Men have it easy," Tiff said, "if you catch the virus you may gain some muscle, a few inches of height and it's over, you don't even have to take NoGro everyday." 


"It's true." I replied. I noted that she didn't mention the most common side effect for men; an increase in the size of their sex organ. "But it's not like you would mind being a little taller right?" 


Tiff shook her head with a wistful look in her eye. "It took me a long time to get comfortable with who I am, I'd hate to have to do it again. Besides, what would you do all day at the office if I wasn't always getting you to reach the high shelves for me?" She said with a grin, looking at me side-eyed with her head still pointed at the road.


I chuckled at that, and the car turned quiet again as we turned off the highway and into the residential area where I lived.



    

    Shortly after thanking Tiff for the ride and promising to be more alive tomorrow, I got a message from my Ex on the one app I hadn’t blocked her on. Already letting a LITTLE floozy drive you home? It read. I blocked her without responding. “Fuck her and Tiffany…” I murmured as I crawled into bed without even brushing my teeth. As I drifted off I thought, What does she know? Just because Tiff is nice to me doesn’t mean there’s anything between us.

Right?


Mother by anonhuey

"...surely there are biological factors at work but we really must consider how mental factors dictate growth as well. The recent incident in Kansas is a perfect example. We often call the women that experience mega-growth 'victims' but in this case she may have been anything but! She admitted she held a desire to become taller, and it's possib-" *click* I shut the radio off as I finished getting ready.

The newsman had a point. Stacey something-or-other had contracted the growth virus and grown to... 35 feet tall I think? I didn't remember the details so much as the two pictures that had floated around the internet after. She was a volleyball player who caught the virus while on break from college. The incident happened in Dodge City, and was thankfully outdoors; only one person suffered any injuries. As she neared her final height she lost her footing and fell on her butt... And a pickup traveling down Main Street. The man in the truck was being taken to the hospital when reporters arrived and began documenting the incident.
The first picture was of the giantess, completely nude of course, posed next to the town bank, a two story, tan, brick building built in the 1800s. The roof reached to just below the bottom of her breasts, and she leaned with one elbow on the roof and another crooked out, her hand on her hip. She wore an elated smile that was only slightly frightening considering she had nearly squished someone not long before. Her figure was as you would expect on a college-aged volleyballer: slim and toned with a modest hip-to-waist ratio and B-cup breasts (Well, proportionally B-cups, as they each weighed about as much as two women her previous height). This was interesting to scientists, as most women experienced other changes besides an increase to their overall size. Often, women who grew gained larger breasts or wider hips. One woman's hair had even turned natural blonde from a dark brown. So the fact that Stacey had only increased in size without other alterations was odd, and the news reported that a week earlier she had confided in a friend that she wished she would catch the virus to gain an advantage in her sport. She certainly got her wish, as after she was on NoGro she had a height of something like eight and a half feet, more than enough to dominate any court. Her new competitive advantage would've been for nothing if she'd ballooned out elsewhere and consequently lost her sense of balance. A little too lucky to be coincidence, some said.
As for the second picture... Well it stuck with me the most. It captured the remains of the pickup truck, its fornt axle split and wheels splayed far to the sides. It was at its thinnest near either side of the hood, with noticeable divots where her supersized asscheeks had landed. The windshield was also pushed in and separated at the bottom, caving under the strain of her final spurt. The press release praised the drivers quick braking and offered gratitudes that the street had been quiet at the time, and that the driver was only hurt by the airbag going off. Man, what a sight that must've been coming down on him...


I was shaken from my thoughts by a text from Tiff saying that she was outside. Taking a glance around, I decided everything was looking well and grabbed my bag on the way out.


As I stepped out of my apartment building I saw Tiff getting out of her car.


"Hi" she said, unzipping her jacket. She didn't much look dressed for the office. When she pulled her jacket off she REALLY didn't look dressed for work, as she was showing a lot of her almost copper-colored skin. She wore a tight, sage green, spaghetti strap tank top that halted right about where her ribcage ended, showing off her inviting midsection; soft but toned in a way that would suit a 90s pop star. The bottom of her stomach was visible in full as well, as she paired her top with a set of jeans that were slightly baggy in the leg but held slim at her hips. They were zipped to the top with the button undone and rolled down twice at the top, creating a super low-rise effect. The outfit was completed with a pair of plain black high top sneakers.


It was quite jarring to see such a display from the diminutive girl, the white blouse and suit jacket of her work outfits had hid her figure terribly. Her hips bent away gently from her slim frame, and I found that each breast, which I had expected to sit just inside the width of her back, actually sat just slightly past where her arms fell at her sides, larger than imagined. When the jacket cleared her shoulders they moved slightly, just a little bounce that seemed to take my gaze for a full hour, even if it had only taken a moment to look her up and down. I couldn't see any straps on her shoulders, and I nearly gulped realizing they were that perky without any support. I felt blood rising in my head, I had never expected to be so attracted to an office mate I had such a good, and decidedly platonic, relationship with.


"Did they... change the dress code?" I said, tamping down my spinning thoughts of attraction. If Tiff thought anything of showing so much skin she didn't show it, instead giving me her usual relaxed smile.


"No, no. I have today and the next two days off to hang with my Mom while she's in town."


"Tiff!" I said, shocked. "If I had known you were doing that I would've taken the bus! You shouldn't have come out here just for me."


Tiff looked down at her feet, looking almost embarrassed. I suddenly felt self conscious.


"Well... I also need to pick my Mom up from her hotel, and it's on the way to the office." Tiff murmured. I really hadn't meant to stamp down her mood when she was the one doing me a favor.


"Sure thing, thanks for working me in too." I said, trying to seem nonchalant as I moved to the passenger door. She turned around to get in herself, and I took in a quick look at her outfit from the back. I could see a little bit more of her ass than when it was covered by the hem of her work jacket, but it was still difficult to judge with her baggy and folded over jeans. However, I was surprised to see two extremely cute back dimples along her smooth skin as it caught the sun, still rising in the morning sky.





As we turned off the highway, Tiff asked me a favor. "Can you get donuts for the meeting on Thursday? I forgot to ask anyone to cover for me yesterday."

"Sure thing. That place on Clifford Street, right?"

"Yeah," she said through glue-green eyes in the rearview mirror. "They'll have it ready, just tell them it's under my name..."

She turned the corner to one of the fanciest Hotels downtown. I knew her mom worked as a diplomat, so it made some sense she'd have a nice place. We pulled into a parking spot and I was greeted with the same sight I had seen before I got into the car: a woman's back dimples. However these dimples of Venus were on the most monstrously thicc woman I had ever seen. To say she was poured into her burgundy knit dress would've been an understatement, it might have to be cut off at the end of the day. Every small crease of her body was visible, dimples, the ditch of her spine, and especially the lines of her underwear. Her thighs held against a considerable divot on either leg where the bottom of her dress pushed into her skin, which was just a shade darker than Tiff's. The woman turned as if looking for something, her side now facing us I got a view of her burgeoning breasts, warping the knit texture of her dress from somewhat straight lines into wide ovals. Her belly curved into thighs which flared aggressively outwards, somewhat like the roots of a mangrove tree, jutting outwards maybe two inches further forward than her midsection. Her eyes turned our direction and seeing the hatchback she began waving and jumping in excitement.

I nearly had a heart attack. Not only was every atom of this gorgeous woman suddenly in motion, causing my temperature to rise, I also was stunned to realize this was none other than Tiff's mother. Tiff got out first to meet her and they exchanged hugs, Tiff nearly disappearing in her mom's embrace. I fumbled to grab my bag to move to the back seat, with suddenly sweaty hands. As I got out of the car I heard the woman say "Oh this must be your work friend! Hi!"
I mustered my best smile and waved, holding the door open for her as she rocked towards me. "You're as gentlemanly as I've heard, and I've heard a LOT about you." She said with a shark-like grin. "Lucretia, pleased to meet you." She said as she stuck out a hand for me to shake. I reached out, "Nice to mee-" and she ripped me into a deep hug normally reserved for close friends and family. It was like being in a warm and voluptuous hot dog bun, and so, so soft. I felt my pants tightening and fought to regain control.

"Mom!!" gasped Tiff, in a tone of voice I had never heard from her before. I managed to pull my head over to see her face, which had blushed bright red in embarrassment, Huh, something else I hadn't seen from her until now. I felt myself blush in return, and despite being hugged by a MILF, my focus immediately switched to just how cute Tiff looked. Lucretia released me and looked me in the eye, which for her was only an inch or so lower than my 6'2" frame. "Seriously, thank you for being such a good friend to my daughter. It sounds like you've been a breath of fresh air at work. Besides, she needs the help reaching things!" Lucretia chuckled. I had no idea just extending common courtesy to Tiff had meant so much she had gushed to her mother about me. If anything, she had made the first effort to start conversations and become "buddies" as she so liked to call us. I felt a little sheepish, all things considered.

"Of course," I said, moving my gaze back to Tiff as she squirmed, avoiding my eyes. Once again held the door for Lucretia, who squeezed in with considerable effort. As I shut the door I looked over the top of the car at Tiff, I joked "I think I'll sit on your side." as the passenger seat whined backwards, taking nearly all of the leg room behind Lucretia. Tiff just nodded, still bright red.

The ride to the office was pretty short from the hotel, filled with Lucretia talking non-stop about the work she was in town for, all the emails she had to reply to, but mostly mothering Tiff. The usual "are you eating enough", and "how is work" stuff. When we pulled into work I thanked Tiff for the ride, and told her I'd see her Friday, before wishing both women a good visit with each other. I strode towards the doors with a sigh, the rest of the day surely wouldn't be as exciting as the morning had been.

Moments after I left the car Tiff punched her mother in the arm. "I can't believe you!" She hissed.

"What?" Replied Lucretia, "If you won't tell him you like him the least I can do is make it obvious."

"Ugh!" Tiff spat, "You can never keep your nose out of my business!"

Lucretia didn't deny it. "He really is hung like you said baby. It was obvious before I hugged him." She said looking at Tiff over her glasses. "Are you sure you can handle what he's packing?"

"UGH! MOM!!!"


The Donut Run by anonhuey

That night, I dreamt I was somewhere dark. As sometimes happens in dreams, my surroundings were murky and shifted endlessly, as though I was inside a storm cloud. Suddenly, a blinding light appeared from above, and I instinctively covered my head. When nothing happened, I slowly unwrapped and looked around for the source of the light. Directly above me, I found it. Two huge eyes looked down on me, kind of blue, and kind of green. Even without a face to accompany them, there was a twinkle in the eyes. Were they pleased to look down on me? As soon as I had this thought, the eyes began rumbling towards me, and I again swung my arms up to brace myself…

I awoke with a jump, scrambling to find my alarm and realizing it had been ringing for nearly thirty minutes already. I would be late! All thoughts of the strange dream were pushed aside as I scrambled to get ready.

I made it in time, with two minutes to spare. "Rough start?" Tiffany said behind the front desk. I grunted in response and hustled past, not wanting to give her any fuel for her office gossip and speculation of my private life. As I arrived at my desk I instinctively looked around for the top of Tiff's head (the only part of her visible over computer monitors and cubicle walls) before sadly remembering she was out again. Her absence was noticeable yesterday, too. As nice as would've been to complain about Tiffany, I found more than anything that I missed her frequent visits to my desk which broke up the monotony of typing away the whole day through. I couldn't shake a slightly anxious feeling either. Frankly, I felt a little guilty thinking that maybe Tiff had wanted to be more than office buddies and I had callously kept my distance. If I had been slightly less boneheaded, I would've seen she had feelings for me when she gave me her phone number initially, long before we had started helping each other out with our respective duties. I looked over at my phone, considering if I should text her and set up a time to clear the air. I shook my head with a sigh, it would be best to let her enjoy her time off.

"Problems with the new girl?", said Tiffany, dropping a stack of papers on my desk. Already cranky, I found myself put over the edge by this comment. "Not really any of your business is it?" I snapped back at her stupid grin. Having successfully pissed me off, she wandered away onto her next task. Office enemies really were the stupidest thing ever. 


After an unsurprising dull day of office work I arrived home only to find I had a lot of pent up energy and my thoughts were still in turmoil. I decided to work my feelings out the old fashioned way, lacing up my running shoes and heading on my usual lap around the neighborhood.

 

I ran my route twice more than usual before hunger forced me to stop. My place slowed to a jog, and then to a walk when I reached the food carts gathered near my apartment building. The whole area had recently been renovated with wider streets and taller buildings, part of an effort to make folks affected by the virus feel more welcome. It was a sweet deal for the food carts, the bigger the people the more food they sold, and many more had been added to the court since I had moved in. Despite the new variety, I walked up to the oldest and most dilapidated cart of the bunch; a falafel truck where my old friend Mohammed worked.

" 'sup Mo", I said to his back.

"Ahh whatsup maaan!", Mo replied, turning around. "Woah rough day, huh?"

I realized I was drenched in sweat, a telltale sign to my friend that I was working something off.

"Yeah..." I replied, beginning to vent my troubles as he fixed my usual without me asking. I had known Mo a long time, since high school even. Afterwards, we kept in touch as I went to college and got a boring office job and he started his cart, food having long been his passion. Despite us both spending the majority of our time in small boxes at work, Mo was about a million times more content than I was and often teased me about it.

"It's easy," said Mo when I finished my rant, "she likes you, you like her, just talk it out and get together already. I thought you college graduates were supposed to be smart!" 

"What are you talking about?! I never said I liked her."

"You're so blind man, all you do every week is come here and tell me about how you'd go crazy without her in the office. It's always 'Oh Tiff said something so funny today' with you." Mo said with a sarcastic hand motion and rolled eyes. "I've never met this girl but she must have the hots for you if she'd hang out with a downer like you so much."

I grimaced a little at that, it's the oldest friends who always know how to tell you the truth. Mo didn't wait for a reply, "You gotta make the first move though, I'll tell you that. I don't know about you, but I'd be a shrinking violet if I was small girl with a mom like what you described." He looked thoughtful for a moment, and followed up with a point to some people waiting for their food  and said, "not to mention the issues that stuff has to inflict on her." I knew with one glance what he meant, as he had pointed out some recent additions to the neighborhood, three roommates who lived a couple floors above me. All three had gotten the virus at some point, as the guy stood somewhere near seven feet tall and his two female companions 9' and 13' respectively. If their sizes hadn't made for an odd enough sight, the fact that they were polyamorous and exchanged affection in public spaces between each other without a care in the world really was even stranger. At the moment of Mo pointing, the biggest of the three had picked the smallest up and planted on him a kiss that covered half his face, before pointing to a cart behind her and saying something to both him and the smaller girl. The whole while, she effortlessly held the tall man between her huge tits, which were stuffed into a tube top that might've held five or six normal sized people standing shoulder to shoulder.

"You're right." I said, turning back to Mo, who was still looking wistfully at the thruple. He nodded, "I usually am. Imagine the sex, man..."

No matter how many times it was brought up, I suddenly felt lustful thinking of the big guy on his back, the taller woman riding him as she was controlled like a marionette by the even larger girl, her arms pressing down to grab her playthings knees, her huge breasts bulging and moving under her elbows as she got her little lovers off. The whole thing was like a Russian nesting doll fantasy, and was quite captivating to my baser instincts. 

"Well, I guess I'm off. Thanks as always Mo." I said, eyeing my last bite of Falafel.

"Seeya man. If you guys get together (and you probably will if you talk to her!) bring her by the cart, huh?"

I nodded and walked off, putting the last of my meal in my mouth. The smallest of the couple was attempting to carry maybe ten hotdogs in paper baskets back to the girls. I took a glance at them and nearly spit out my falafel at the sight of the big girl bent over with her hands on her knees looking down on her lover like she was a child, even though I was eye-level with the navel of the smaller amazon.


I must've gotten all my energy out with that run, as I woke up before my alarm clock the next morning from a deep and dreamless sleep. I glanced over to my nightstand at a text from Tiff that read 'dont forget the donuts :P'. I hadn't forgotten, but upon realizing how happy it made me to hear from her I decided to take Mo's advice before I could wake up and come to my senses. 'I've got it! Hey, do you want to come over for dinner tonight? I cook a mean salmon. It's ok if you're busy with your mom tho.' I typed out anxiously. Luckily I wasn't anxious for long, as she immediately wrote back that she'd love to.

I got ready and walked blissfully up the front of the donut shop, thinking nothing could ruin this day for me. The interior was filled with the normal group of office workers, presumably Tiff's counterparts from other businesses, gathered waiting for their name to be called. I queued up in line, moving forward a couple steps when the woman at the front of the line got her order. Looking idly down at my phone, I looked up again when I heard the sound of a box of donuts hitting the floor and saw that it wasn't the clerk that had dropped the pastries.

"UNGHH" I heard from behind me. I turned to see the office lady from the front of the line had dropped her order. I was in the process of putting up my phone to help her when I realized what was happening. The blond was on her hands and knees, and groaned again in a way that was somewhere between pain and pleasure. I saw her surge a little bigger, her shirt pulling untucked as her heels slipped off her feet. The growth paused and she breathed in raggedly, "o-oh God, I'm g-g-g-growi-" she was interrupted by another spurt, which tore the buttons and sleeves of her jacket and ripped her skirt apart clean on one side, providing everyone in the shop a view of white panties which had become more like a thong on the growing girl.

"Get out!" someone yelled. You didn't have to tell me twice. I turned around and joined the folks scrambling out the door. Meanwhile, the clerk managed to close his wide open mouth and pressed an alarm on the wall behind the counter, notifying authorities a growth had occurred and dispensing a packet of NoGro. He grabbed it and attempted to make it over the counter but fell and landed painfully on his face. 

"Unnnnghhhh!" the woman moaned as another spurt hit her, a BIG one. Still on her knees, she surged up and lost the rest of her clothes. Her ass, now as big as the counter, brushed the ceiling, and her feet slammed into the counter right next to the clerk. Her breasts swelled suddenly as well, reaching the floor from her crouched position. She was going much too fast for the clerk to get out, even as the other patrons ran outside. "Throw it!" I yelled. The NoGro was the kid's only hope. He picked himself up enough to slid the packet towards me, and I leapt in to grab it, realizing too late I was now in the path of the huge and still growing tits. They swelled towards me again, and I kicked the ground to scoot towards the glass front of the store. I wouldn't make it out of the front door, but my quick thinking put me between both massive mammaries, shielding me from the glass as it shattered against her growing form. I found myself in a soft warm cave of cleavage, still feeling her skin stretch around me. I clawed and fought my way up to the top, this woman was going to be huge, and now was my chance to try and lessen the damage with the packet still clenched in my hand. 

I kicked my way up to the top and was greeted by the face of the huge woman looking down at me. I held up the packet in my hand and yelled, "NoGro! Eat this!" To my surprise, she hesitated and seemed almost reluctant. It must've been my imagination though as she seemed more confused than anything else. Just as she lowered her mouth towards me to take the critical medicine, she had another spurt releasing her arms and shoulders from the building and pinning her waist in the opening of the now wrecked storefront. Simultaneously, I rode her growing breasts away from her puckered lips as they bubbled up larger underneath her.

"Ah.. ahhh", she moaned in ecstasy, her eyes batting open and looking for me. She only found my arm sticking out of the top, as I had once again been consumed in soft flesh. Delicately she reached one of her now free arms up to me and pulled me out with two fingers, raising me to eye-level. Feeling short of breath, I reached forward as much as possible, and then flinched as I was brought closer to her huge mouth. She put my hand in there, down to my elbow, and I felt the curious sensation of her colossal tongue wrap around my arm as I released the capsules. Just then she swelled larger, from maybe near 40' to what I am told was a final height of nearly 60'. Her mouth consumed me to my shoulder before she gasped in surprise at her growth, releasing me from her grip. I fell, bounced off her growing assets, and got the wind knocked out as I landed flat on my back. The last thing I saw before losing consciousness was a great wall of flesh rolling over me.

I awoke to an EMT standing over me. Despite being overwhelmed by ecstasy, I was told, the giantess had managed to pull up her supersized tit long enough for passersby to pull me out. Horniness and orgasms were a common occurrence when succumbing to the virus, and I was told her lust had saved the clerk, too. She pulled him into a cavernous pussy right as I was pushed through the glass riding in her cleavage. As I sat on the edge of an ambulance I stole a look at the clerk, dripping wet in carnal juices on a stretcher to my right. To my left, the giantess sat with criss crossed legs. Talking to reporters as the NoGro took effect, slowly dwindling at a consistent speed of a few centimeters a minute. She caught my eye, and offered a sheepish wave, me nodding once back. I don't know if she felt the same as I did, but I suspected she did. It was exhilarating to see her grow. I wanted to experience that again.


It was nearly two in the afternoon when I returned to the office. Luckily, the incident was well reported, and my one wrinkled sleeve offered adequate proof of my story. Luckily, the Boss sent me home and told me to take tomorrow off to recover as well. I got home an hour later, showered the saliva off and promptly fell asleep on the couch in my bathrobe. I was so worn out by my ordeal I had forgotten my dinner date, and my phone was presumed crushed at the donut shop.

I awoke to a pounding on my door. Groggily I saw a wall clock read almost four in the morning. I pulled myself up and stumbled to the door, pulling it open to see smeared mascara and teary eyes as Tiff looked up at me. 

"I thought you had died!" she exclaimed.


The "Heart-to-Heart" by anonhuey

I welcomed Tiff in and explained what had happened to me. She was understandably panicked. After I missed our planned outing she tried to reach me by cell and at the office, and then saw the news about the donut shop. There was one fatality reported on, a heart attack when an onlooker saw the woman bust through the store, we found out later. Growth incidents were always well reported on, but details of the events during growth were often kept under wraps, supposedly to keep catching the virus from becoming fashionable. I hadn't really bought that argument until I experienced it. There were definitely people who would be enthralled after seeing videos and hearing descriptions of what had happened to me and the clerk at the shop. 


"I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't mean to blow off our date!" I said, finishing my story.


Tiff's face washed bright red at that last word, reminding me there was still baggage between us still unresolved. I opened my mouth to say something, and then closed it to rethink my next words. Before I could say anything, however, Tiff interjected, "Was it scary?"


That was a loaded question. There isn't a good way to say that riding at accelerating speeds in a woman's growing breasts was more exhilarating than scary, least of all say that to someone I wanted to get closer to. "It was... but it was also... an experience." I finally managed to get out. Tiff nodded, if she thought anything of it she didn't show it. "I'm just glad you're safe." she said with finality, seemingly calmed down. I felt this was my chance to lighten the mood. 

"Did you think I stood you up?" I said with what I hoped was a disarming grin. 


"No.", Tiff said, with a brilliant but earnest smile. "I trust you."


Again I felt myself start to blush, and quickly turned to hide it. "Want something to drink?" I asked hurriedly.


"Yeah, just some water." She replied, stifling a yawn.  "I'm really glad you're ok... I don't know what I'd tell my mom if you'd died just a day after meeting her."


I sensed this was my chance to press her. "Can I ask you something a little personal?"


"Sure." She cocked her head, curious.


I meant to ask why she talked me up so much to her mom if we were just "buddies", but it was late, and Tiff was tired. At least, that's what I told myself. In reality, I chickened out when I handed her the glass of water, and our fingers brushed. At that moment my heart jumped like I was a school girl. "Is your mom... Uh, that is...", I tried to get something out.


Tiff nodded, understanding even if I didn't. "Yeah, we don't look alike, huh?"


I raised my hand to my chin in thought, silently thankful that Tiff had found a change of subject for me.


"Well, I wouldn't say you look unalike. Your faces are similar. Its just that she's...uh...."


Tiff chuckled at me struggling for the right thing to say. "I'm small and skinny, and she's definitely, definitely not." said Tiff. I pushed the thought of Lucretia's insane body out of my mind, as best as I could. "It's okay though, she is really my flesh and blood mother. You know she works for the senate right?" I nodded. Tiff kept going, "Do you know what she does?” This time I shook my head, taking a seat next to her.


"She's an ambassador from her home country, Gigentas."


My jaw hit the floor. Everyone knew the island nation of Gigentas. It's where the growth virus is supposed to have developed! The natives also experienced more severe growth than others if they caught the virus. The women there were known to have an average height of over 6' normally, even before the virus came, however they also were known for athletic builds. Many of the world's best athletes hailed from the island or were part gigentian. Lucretia did not have the body I would expect if she had been born there, nor the height.


"About a year before I was born, she caught the virus hard. I mean HARD. She was almost 7' tall when she caught it, but they aren't sure what her height was at the end." Tiff caught my quizzical look and continued, "She was on the beach when the changes started, mostly she thickened up. When she shot up several feet at once she describes feeling like, well, more like she got the sudden premonition that it was going to be huge, so she started walking into the ocean. The helicopter with NoGro caught up with her when she was a mile out and still growing... I guess the first helicopter they could send didn't have GPS so it's hard to tell how big she was when they got to her. After the NoGro she lost some of her original height but retained the curves."


We were silent for a moment as I digested that information. A mile into sea and still growing was unbelievable, if they had accurate data Lucretia probably would have the record for biggest to be infected. Besides that, I had never heard of someone losing height after taking NoGro. "So... I guess you take after your dad?" I asked. Tiff sighed, "He was a Gigentian too, a basketball player. He died when I was little..." 


"Oh. I'm sorry Tiff I didn't mean to be insensitive."


She shook her head. "No it's ok. I don't really remember him. He was something like eight feet tall though. The reason I'm so short... well..." She looked like she was trying to decide how to phrase it. "Mom's growth was a special case, even for Gigentas. So she had a stronger dose of NoGro than most, and was on it when she was pregnant with me, so that probably didn't help. But, uh, you know how some people have to carry NoGro on them?" I nodded, most anyone with Gigentian blood or related to someone who had massive growth were required by law to carry an emergency pill on them. "Since I'm a full Gigentian and my mom's reaction was so violent I have to take it daily as a preventative... So that might be the reason my growth was stunted. It's kind of embarrassing to be so puny compared to everyone else, especially in my family." Tiff looked absolutely crestfallen, and I felt quite bad for prying.


"I'm sure its tough." I said. If that was the reason she was short it hadn't affected her development otherwise, I had seen how nice her figure was outside of baggy clothing. It didn't feel like the appropriate time to say as much, however. "You know we have something in common?” I asked instead.


"What's that?" Tiff asked looking up.


"I'm a special case too. They said I'm one of the only guys who have to take NoGro every day." I said.


Tiff looked puzzled. "Why's that?"


Oh shit. Me and my big mouth. "Uhm... Well, uh, after I caught the virus it seemed normal for a while... but I kept feeling the effects so they put me on it so I wouldn't have uh... 'compatibility issues'."


Tiff's eyes were as big as dinner plates.


"Sorry." I said. "That was TMI. I stupidly thought it would lift your spirits to know we were in the same boat."


"No it's ok. I asked after all." Tiff said, avoiding eye contact. It was quiet for a little, and then she returned my gaze. "I guess since we're both so weird we'd have to get the government involved if we ever had kids."


We both looked away at that. We really needed to figure out where we stood with each other. The silence was deafening.


"I guess that's true." I finally said. "Do you... wanna watch a movie? I'm a little too wound up to sleep just yet."


"Sure!" Tiff agreed, happy to have our talk shelved for now.


"Right on. Let me go get something." I stood up and stepped out. 


When I returned, Tiff had slumped over on the couch, asleep. I couldn't blame her, it was late and it sounded like she was extremely worried earlier. I guess she really did trust me, to fall asleep in my house like this. I couldn't help but think she was extremely cute.


I grabbed a blanket, and when I went to lay it on her she stirred. 


"Mnnf..? I can go..."


"No you're fine. Here's a blanket." I said, handing it over.


" 'kay fanks..." She slurred, pulling the blanket up. Halfway through she decided she needed to ditch the hoodie, and pulled it off revealing a shiny black top, presumably what she would've worn on our date. Had she not been moments away from sleep I would've complimented her, the top showed off her lithe shoulders wonderfully and her skin was so clear it almost looked silky. There was just a hint of cleavage to be seen, and it excited me, but I shelved my horniness as she wrapped up in the blanket.


"Night." I said, but she had already fallen back asleep. I padded off to my bedroom and plopped onto the sheets. I felt like I had a million things on my mind, but before I could cycle through them I passed out as well.




A pounding on the door shook me awake. I groaned, fumbling around for a phone I didn't have. Eventually I figured it out and found the cock on the wall. 6:37 it read. I pulled myself out of bed, half crawling on the floor and went for the door.

"Coming, coming." I said. I took a glance over and Tiff appeared asleep. Unlatching the deadbolt as I rubbed my eyes, I swung the door open only to be greeted by a huge pair of breasts at eye level. I was momentarily dazed by the sight of the two swingers, pushed into a gray hoodie that was adult size but struggled to contain the woman's body, each breast hanging out of the bottom just slightly. When I figured out what I was looking at I turned my head up and looked up into the face of the blonde woman from the donut shop.


"Hi." She said with a grin. "We didn't really introduce ourselves the other day. I'm Shar." She stuck out a hand to shake.


I reached out to accept, my hand easily consumed by her own. She seemed to have kept a good amount of height, maybe seven and a half feet tall still, and a much expanded bust. 

"Uhm, hi. What can I do for you Shar?"


"The police gave me your address. I wanted to check on you and see if I could... repay you for your help yesterday." She grinned down at me, her hair cascading to either side of her face. 


"I really appreciated how you lept into action." she continued. At this she leaned down to better offer a view into the hoodie. "Maybe I can come in and show you how I've changed since you last saw me?" 


I gulped. She was as straightforward as you could be. "That's nice of you to offer, but uh... There's someone I'm trying to be closer with right now." I replied, knowing full well my tightening pants were saying something else. Shar seemed to have noticed this, glancing down while still bent over to better meet my eyes. " I understand. It's kind of sudden, me showing up like this. Here, take this just in case." She reached into the center of the hoodie and produced a business card from her cleavage. I wanted to whistle when she handed it to me. All this and a CEO too? Must be an awesome boss to get donuts for her employees. "Give me a call if you ever want another ride in these." She said with a giggle, swinging her shoulders side to side, her huge breasts nearly a second out of step with the motion. "So long little cutie." She said, and strutted off with a wave. 


I shut the door, trying to make sense of what had just happened while looking at the card. When I looked up, Tiff was standing in front of me. "Did you turn her down... for me?" She asked with an odd look in her eyes.


I felt even more dazed now. "Yeah..." I said, truthfully. "I, uh, I do like you a lot... and all." I guess we were working this out now.


"You. Turned her down. For me." Tiff said again, her expression twisting into something euphoric. Before I could say anything she grabbed the front of my shirt. "Nnngh... That's so fucking hot..." She looked right in my eyes, but also through them. She pulled down with her arms, and went up on her tiptoes, landing an open mouth kiss on me.


"Fuck..." I said when she pulled away. Her lips were insanely soft and delicate. She looked down and grabbed my still lengthening cock. 


"I've had the biggest crush on you." She breathed. "And this cock of yours... It's so obvious it's huge. How big is it?" She slowly pulled on the zipper.


"A-about fourteen..." I choked out. I couldn't believe this was happening.


"Hf no way." She said reaching into my pants and wrapping a hand around it and my underwear. "Prove it."


I went to undo my belt, and she took a step back. She stopped breathing when I pulled my pants down. I hadn't lied.


"Oh my god." She whispered. That was about the normal reaction. Her breath was audibly shallow. I started into my normal spiel:


"Look I know it's a lot, so don't feel like you have to take it all. I'd much rather you get what you need ov-"


"Shut up." She demanded, pulling my pants lower. She grabbed my member and licked the underside from base to tip. I oozed slightly at the sensation, and when Tiff saw that she pulled it towards her and lapped up the precum with a satisfied swallow. This girl was a little crazy. A completely new side of her was suddenly on display.


"I want it in me. Please." She said, not sounding like she was asking.


"Okay, let me get a condom." I said. "Do you wanna go to the bedroom?”


"Here's fine." She said pointing to the kitchen. I took a step towards the bathroom, but turned around to watch her work off the army green cargo pants she was wearing, noting the small black thong she had on, complimenting her top nicely.


I stepped into the bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet. Believe it or not, the government sent me speciality condoms for my 'condition'. Even the best of what they had extended at a maximum of 12’ however, leaving maybe 20% percent of my shaft exposed when one was on. I grabbed one and took a look in the mirror as I took off my shirt. My physique was slim and toned, maybe a little more than the average guy. I nodded to myself and stepped back out.


Tiff was sitting on the bar-style kitchen counter in her underwear, looking at me eagerly. "You're cut." she observed. 


"You can thank the virus for that..." I said as I started to unwrap my protection.


"Wait." She said, motioning me closer. I stepped up to her, and she pulled my dick up towards her as I did. "I want a taste first."


She pulled me to the side and twisted her head to catch me from beneath, even sitting on the counter the head of my dick was up to her neckline. 


She released an "mnn" of contentment as she worked my shaft. Slowly pulling away, she gripped it with both hands and looked up at me. "I'm on the pill... Can we skip the condom?" She asked.


Wow. I guess she really did trust me. I put my hands on the counter on either side of her hips and leaned forward, pushing her back with my dick. "If that's how you want it." I breathed down at her.


Her reply was to immediately stuff me in her mouth. Had I been average she would have cleared me, as it was she made it nearly halfway, using both hands to work the rest.


"F-fuck!" was all I could manage, which seemed to sum it up. It was heavenly, she could handle much more of me than I would expect given her size, and what she couldn't get she used every muscle available to her to reach, kneading my shaft with machine-like precision. I quickly approached a climax, and when I let her know I expected she would quit and we would move onto the main event. Instead, she worked with even more gusto and I gripped her slender hips, wrapping a finger under each string of her thong.


Oh shit! I-its gon-"


She moved one hand of my shaft to cradle my balls, decided they were too much, and brought the other hand there too, just as I climaxed. Hot jizz spurted out from between her mouth and my member, spraying her chest and pooling in her cleavage.


"Ungh... That was... unbelievable..." I gasped. She slowly pulled off, and swallowed once, then twice without any hesitation, looking me dead in the eye the whole time. 


"I've never seen so much cum in my life!" She said while wiping her face with the back of her hand. 


Holy fuck.


"Now it's my turn." She spread her legs slowly. I leaned up and kissed her, then ran a hand through her hair and pulled her up so I could kiss her neck. I looped the thumb of my other hand under the band of her top, and when she sensed what I was going for, put her arms up for me to remove it. It was fairly loose on her, likely just another item of clothing that wasn't made in the correct size for her, and I easily pulled it up and over her pixie hair. As expected, she wore no bra, and I took a look at the perky mounds I had been wondering about. Once again I was surprised by the size and shape of her tits: they were proportional, but their teardrop shape had more heft than you could have ever guessed seeing her in work clothing. They spilled out to the side just a little narrower than her slender shoulders.


"You like what you see?" She asked, having noticed me looking.


"I do, you're gorgeous!" I said, maybe a little dumbly. "I wish they made clothes in your size so I could've seen it sooner." 


Tiff chuckled. "Believe me I feel the same way." 


I came back in for a kiss and pulled off her underwear, my cock resting comfortably between her breasts. After locking tongues I again moved down her neck, planting kisses along her delicate collar bone. I kept working until I got to her nipple, kissing it and the soft flesh around it to moans from Tiff. I kissed the underside of one boob and moved onto her belly, feeling the toned muscle just underneath the soft exterior, and continued working down with the intention of eating her out. She figured out my intentions and instead pulled me up to look her in the eye.


"Forget that, I'm so wet for you already." Sure enough, a small puddle had formed on the counter. "I want you in me. Right. Now.". She again moved her legs apart, and gripped the lip of the counter like she might be blown off. I smiled and untwisted, moving my member towards her opening, slowly, like I was aiming a cannon. She bit her lip, "Start slow..." she said, her fingers digging into the back of my neck, "... and when you're in as much as you can be, pick me up and use me like a fucking toy."


How could I say no to that? She said it was her turn but it sure sounded like what I wanted too. In lieu of saying anything I pushed forward, the head started to creep in but encountered resistance before it could make it all the way in, despite her lubrication. The size difference between us felt colossal, and I hesitated to push further. Tiff wouldn't have that. She looped her feet together behind my back and pushed me in with a groan of exertion.


Truthfully, I felt I could cum again right then, the squeeze of her small body felt sensational. I pushed it down however and worked myself in and out, slowly adjusting her to my size. Tiff made a lot of squeaky noises and slapped the counter, digging her nails into it when I pushed in. I kept working back and forth, deeper and deeper, until we reached a consistency just past where she had made it with her mouth. Apparently that still wasn't enough, she pulled me closer and dug her nails into my shoulders, shuddering with exertion as she put me even a little further in.


The constricting feeling at my tip combined with the raggedy gasp from Tiff told me this was the limit. I worked it in smaller motions, her hands still holding tight on my back. 


"N-now!" She eeked out. "What?” I asked, like a moron.


"Pick me the fuck up!” she forced out. I slipped an arm under her and stood up, gravity forcing me even a fraction deeper. I was glad I had a good apartment with thick walls... If the neighbors heard the shriek that came out of Tiff they'd have thought I was killing her. I got the memo this time, Tiff wanted me to act like I was killing her. Tiff wanted to be FUCKED and I was going to oblige.


She held on loosely at my neck with her arms and her legs against my hips, although now that she was suspended she couldn't get them wrapped around. Her weight was totally entrusted to me, and I understood what she meant by using her as a toy. I cupped one hand on her firm ass, and the other on her back, my forefinger resting in the opposite dimple there. I was thankful for the virus then, not just because of my improved size, but that I had the strength to easily pull Tiff up.


"Uuu- uuuss..." Tiff couldn't get the words out but I knew what she wanted to say, "use 

me". I proceeded to slam her down like she was a human fleshlight!

I'm a little ashamed of how violent I got with it. In my defense, it felt unbelievable, and Tiff only seemed to enjoy it more the harder I went. Her grip on me slowly relaxed, leaving me more freedom to slam her down on my cock. Her legs began twitching and I knew she was close, so I doubled my efforts rearranging her guts. She moaned louder and louder, and then suddenly grabbed my shoulders again.

"C-cu-cuaaAAAGGHH!!!"

As she started to go, I relinquished my remaining willpower and went as well, pleasure overtaking the both of us. She buried her head into my chest, her legs still twitching, when I felt a load rising in me. It felt different, more than before. In between breaths I tried to think of how to warn Tiff, but it was too late. I erupted like a geyser, forceful enough that Tiff slid up to my tip from the pressure.

"Oh my fucking god... are you ok?" I asked, maneuvering her back to the counter. 

She nodded with a grunt as I pulled out, cum spilling out onto the floor. We both were quiet for a moment, trying to catch our breaths.

"Do you always cum this much?" She asked, having finally caught her breath. She looked dead into my eyes with a look that could only be described as lust. "Even that first one when I sucked you off was more than I have ever seen before." She scooped two fingers of jizz off the countertop and placed it on her tongue and then pulled them into her mouth, not looking away from me for a moment.

I couldn't believe she was still so fired up. "I've always had a lot, but never this much at once." I said, eyeing the carnage around me. 

"I love it." she said, like it wasn't obvious. "Let's go to the shower next..." she put another fingerfull of jizz inter her mouth.


I was toweling off when Tiff walked by, on the phone. "OK thanks. See you Monday." She hung up and paused, still undressed with her hand on her cocked hip. "I got the day off. You hungry?"

"I am actually, I know a good food cart nearby if you like falafel for breakfast."

"Sounds great! Is it that food truck your friend runs?" She asked.

I had forgotten I had mentioned Mo to her before. "Yep, that's the place. I like to support him and it doesn't hurt that the food is killer. How'd you negotiate a Friday off though?" I asked.

"I just told them the truth; that I was up late because I didn't know if you were ok." She said with a grin. "I didn't think it would help if I told them I was gonna fuck you all day."

I stiffened up under my towel, much to Tiff's amusement. "You're incorrigible! Hurry up and get dressed so we can go!” she said walking back towards the kitchen. I headed towards the bedroom and started getting my usual day-off clothes on. I hesitated on the sweatpants however, fearing popping a boner at the food carts should Tiff tease me again. Instead I opted for a pair of black jeans, noting I should run later as the waist fit a little more snug than I remembered.

I stepped back into the kitchen as Tiff pulled her pants up. I noted she left her undies where they lie, and I couldn't blame her for going commando over wearing the sodden things again. She had to work the pants a little bit to clear her tight butt, they had fit her well but I hadn't realized how well. It was a little weird that both of our pants seemed tighter to my recollection, but I pushed the thought aside, figuring growth and tight clothes were just on my mind. How couldn't it be, between hearing the story of Tiff's mom as well as my encounters with Shar yesterday and this morning.

"Ready?" I asked. 

"Yup!" she cheerily replied. "I'm starving!"

"No hoodie?" said I, checking her out in her little black top, more visible in the morning light.

"It's supposed to be unseasonably warm, and its close anyway, right?" she replied.

I nodded, and followed suit, ditching my hoodie and rolling out in just a T-shirt.

It really was awful warm out. We walked up right as the window rolled open, to a familiar voice, "Ah waasssuuup maaaaan! Ay wait a minute aren't you supposed to be at work?" Mo blinked quizzically when he noticed my companion. "Wait you have to be Tiff!" He said with recognition. "What is going on here?!"

So I told Mo the whole story, starting from the events of the donut run, but found I struggled to find a way to describe what we had been up to this morning. "So uh, after that, uh, we... Uh..." Tiff nudged me with an elbow in the side and covered for me. "After that we talked it out!" She said, wrapping her arms around mine and holding on as if to take possession of me.

Mo, who had been silent up to this point, only had one question. "So are you guys official now or what?" Right to the point, this guy.

Me and Tiff looked at each other, then back at Mo. "Yeah.", "Yep." we said at the same time. We already liked each other, being physically compatible was just the icing on the cake.

"I'm just sad it took us this long to figure it out." Tiff said.

"I've been trying to tell this guy to make a move for forever!" Mo replied.

Tiff grinned at me. "You've been talking about me?"

I felt pretty sheepish confronted by both of them like this. "Yeah... Ever since we became buddies, I guess."

"All the time." Mo confirmed. "Thanks for taking care of my boy at work. It sounds like he needs the help." He turned back to me. "I'm glad you're ok though. Being caught up in a growth like that is the craziest shit. Oops." He brought his hand up to cover his mouth, unsure of Tiff's opinion on cursing.

"Don't worry, I dont fucking care." She said with a prizewinning smile.

Mo returned the grin. "I like this girl! She was already going to eat free but now she eats double free."

"I forgot my wallet anyhow." Tiff said, looking up at me ever so innocently.

"Oh he's paying? Forget it then." Mo replied, to laughs all around. 


I hung around and chatted with Mo as he finished up two of my usual morning order. Tiff had secured us a bench facing the park side of the square after getting us some coffee.

"You lied to me, y'know." Mo said. "You said Tiff was under five foot."

"But she is!" I said defensively.

Mo shook his head with crossed arms. "I know my food cart bro. The bottom of the window is just under five feet. Tiff could see up in the window without straining. She's like, maybe 5'3". I swear it." 

"Maybe you should re-measure." I said, flatly. 

Mo just looked over his chunky glasses at me.

"Fine. It IS the kind of thing you would know, weirdo." I said, then after looking over at Tiff on the bench sipping her coffee, I asked, "Why lie about it?"

Mo thought for a minute as he boxed up our meal. "Maybe she's insecure about it?"

"Does she strike you as insecure?" I asked.

"Well, no." Mo admitted. "But its all I can think of. I would be insecure if I was that short. Anyway it's not a big deal, I just thought I would mention it."

I nodded back as he handed the food over. "Thanks man." I said. 

"Proud of you for securing the girl. Have a good day homie." We fist bumped and I went off to meet Tiff at the bench.

We ate quickly and without comment, hungrier than we thought. As she wrapped up her falafel, she put my thoughts to words exactly, "That was awesome." 

"Sure was." I said, taking a sip from my coffee. "How do you rate Mo's truck?”

"11/10.” she replied, faux-serious, imitating a Michelin Inspector. "Probably higher than normal because I was so hungry. I feel like I could have another one!"

I chuckled at that, and we enjoyed the view of the park for a while. Eventually, I remembered what Mo had said and curiosity compelled me to ask about it. "Hey when you said you were-" just then I was interrupted by a booming giggle, and I looked to the left and I saw the top of a woman's head gliding above the trees. "Oh." I said, returning to my coffee. "Just them."

Tiff looked curiously over to the source of the noise, and saw the throuple that frequented the park. The tallest woman carried the man in one arm, and with her other arm held the hand of the shorter woman, making the amazonian look small in comparison.

"Oh!" Tiff said, "I saw them when I picked you up the other day! They're both huge." She said with big eyes. "Say, are they... Y'know-" before she could ask anything, the giantess planted a kiss on the man, engulfing most of his face in soft lips. "Uh, nevermind." Tiff said, her relaxed posture tightening up as she brought her knees together.

"It's a crazy world these days. Apparently the first floor apartments around here have twenty foot ceilings to accommodate folks like them. I suppose we'll be seeing more like it..." I said, returning for another sip.

"The sex must be crazy." Tiff said, sipping her own coffee.

I spluttered a little and swallowed before exclaiming, "That's what I said!"

We shared a laugh and she placed a hand on my thigh, continuing to watch the throuple in fascination. After a moment she turned to look at me, propping herself up with her elbows on her lap. The pose accentuated her bust, and it seemed she was doing it intentionally. "Do ya suppose they make porn?"

"I'm... not sure." I said, truthfully, although my encounter with Shar had awakened in me an interest in trying what they called 'Infected Porn', which usually starred a smaller (but still bigger than average) man with one or two women much taller than him. "That would explain why they have so much money to spend here on food." 

Tiff nodded. "I swear I've seen them even before the other day..." I tried desperately to keep myself together. The implication that Tiff had seen, and presumably regularly viewed infected porn was arousing enough. It certainly explained that "use me like a toy" business. My arousal was compacted with the thought that I could find a video of my neighbors, who up until now I could only imagine in private moments. Even if the girls weren't huge, they were gorgeous and could've made a career in porn at any size. I felt myself stiffening and tried to tamp it down, a difficult act with Tiff presenting her cleavage as she was. Had she always been so stacked? I swore that this morning at the right angle I could get a hint of cleavage, but now she was really filling out her top with flesh pooling out of the top and sides.

"I'm gonna go throw this away, you done?" Tiff asked, gathering the trash up.

"Almost, I'll toss it on the way up." I said trying to douse my lust with another sip of coffee. 

She stood up and sauntered towards the trash can. Her pants were falling down a little too. While it made for a nice view for me it seemed a little odd she would wear poor fitting pants without a belt. 

Suddenly a thought struck me. What if Tiff hadnt been lying about being 4' 7"? I turned to look at her again. She dumped the trash in the bin and pulled up on her pants to adjust them, but they seemed to stay in the same place. It was hard to tell from here, but there was a little asscrack visible under the dimples of her back. It almost looked like her asscheeks were bubbling over the top of her waistband. My throat felt dry. This couldn't be what I was thinking right? She's on NoGro!

My doubts doubled as she walked towards me. She was moving a little weird, like her balance was off. Mostly though, her top was visibly smaller on her, titflesh being forced out the top. She tried to adjust it, found it not to her liking, and tried again, pulling up hard to force her ballooning breasts in, presenting a view of her underboob still squished in tight. Seeing it wasn't working, she started walking towards me quickly. I stood up, abandoning my coffee and jogged over. What I thought was impossible was true. When I caught up, her eyes, which were usually at chest height on me, now met the center of my neck. She hadn't lied.

"You're growing!” I said.

"I know." She said, with a crooked grin.


First Growth by anonhuey

I dug frantically in my pockets to no avail; I had left the NoGro in my other pants, the ones I decided against last second. How stupid could I be! I had just vowed to carry an emergency dose on me after almost being crushed by Shar, figuring I could take it if I forgot my dose in the morning. Not that I ever did forget it.


Wait.


Had I taken it today!? I think I forgot it with all the excitement with Tiff. Could it be that she reacted to a pheromone or something coming off me or maybe my... fluids? She had swallowed a ton.


I shook my head to empty my brain. We needed to solve the immediate problem first. I turned to Tiff and felt panic rising in my throat. Her eye level now met the bottom of my chin.


"Do you have your NoGro?" I asked hurriedly.

"Nope!" she said, a little too cheerily. "It's in my hoodie. Guess we should go get it, huh?"

I couldn't think of anything else to do. I knew Mo didn't have any in his cart, we had argued about it before.


"OK. Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and started dragging her hurriedly towards my building. As we jogged I swear I felt her hand growing larger in my own, but I kept going, fearful of what I would see if I turned around. If she grew enough she would be the one dragging me.

When we arrived I held the door open and let her stride by me. As she walked by she looked at me out of the corner of her eye, sizing up her change. She was now just shorter than me, I estimated her eyes aligned with the center of my nose. I hurried in and pressed the button on the elevator, clicking it multiple times until I felt Tiff's hands on my shoulders. "Heyyyyyy." she said quietly, from behind and just above me. I shivered a little at the sound. "I'm taller than you now!" she said with a singsong tone. I turned around.


Her formerly well sized pants now fit like a super low cut, and her top was fit to burst. She looked two inches down at me with calm but wide eyes, like a cat seeing a cornered mouse. I knew I must've looked terrified, because I sure felt it. 


"Don't worry it's happening... mnnnh..." she grew another couple inches, "...pretty slowly."


"We should get up there regardless..." I said, unconvinced. I turned back to the elevator only to see the panel was not lit up. I pressed it again and... nothing.


"New plan." Tiff said, clapping me on the shoulder with more force than she was previously capable of, as she strode off to the stairwell.


I breathed out hard and calmed down some. Thank god one of us was using our head, and thank god she was lucid. You never knew how someone could react to the virus, and there was no way I could make her do anything now. I winced as she stepped through the doorframe, thinking she would hit her head. She missed it however, but I made a note to remind her before we made it to the third floor to duck.


She was waiting for me when I entered the stairwell but upon seeing me started upwards, taking the steps two at a time. Her clothes looked painfully tight on her. The cuff of the pants sat just below the knee and squeezed hard on her calf. Surprisingly, the stitches held along her thigh. The waistband was reaching its limit, however. It sat halfway down on her ass and squeezed the visible cheek out over the top. The sight pushed me over the edge, and a raging erection formed as I began my own ascent up also two steps at a time. When she reached the turn for the next flight she turned enough for me to see her top, now laughably small on her. It had pushed up and her breasts swelled out the bottom, and the dark skin of her nipples were halfway visible.


"It's getting hard to walk." she said. "Should I take somethi- ughhh!!" she grabbed the wall for support and doubled over like her stomach hurt, before swelling several inches larger.


*schrippp*


The top couldn't handle the last surge. It split in the back and fell forward onto her arms. "Oh god." She moaned. "I feel a little differennnnmgghh!!!”


*shrshripppp*


The pants split along all seams as her hips and rear swelled outward, giving her a bottom heavy hourglass figure.


"Are you ok?" I asked as I caught up to her, she had to be over 7' at this point, as I was now eye-level with just under her collarbone. She seemed to have recovered and looked down at me, biting her bottom lip. Her expression softened even more when she saw my throbbing rod outlined along the inside of my right leg.


"We should go..." I said, wanting to fuck right there and then. She nodded, pulled off the clothes that were still limply hanging onto her bigger frame, and started up the stairs again, now three at a time.


I stepped over the shredded clothes and started to follow her up, but had to reduce my pace to only one step as my excited state was limiting the movement of my right leg. As a result Tiff easily overtook me, reaching the third floor when I was rounding the top of the second.

"Hurry up!” she called back down, followed by a thunk as she hit her head on the door frame.

 Whoops.  I was too slow climbing to warn her, and that sounded painful. I hobbled double time up the remaining flight. I was extremely turned on, but it had never impacted my ability to walk this bad. I could hardly bend my knee! It was like wearing a cast. Usually, I was just self conscious... but this seemed much more than normal. After my pants feeling tight when I put them on this morning, combined with Tiff growing even in NoGro, I began to worry I was affected too. It had been a long time since I hadn't maintained control in public so I just couldn't be sure.


I made it to the top to see Tiff holding her head in pain, her left side facing me. It didn't look like she grew in height, but her thighs and ass had visibly swelled larger from my point of view.


"Sorry, I meant to warn you." I said as I put a hand on her much taller hip as I grabbed the door to hold it for her. My hand sunk in almost a quarter inch, she had really put on some curves.


She unclenched her eyes at my touch. "What took you so- oh. Oh!" She saw what the hold up was. A dark spot was forming at the tip of my dick, and I saw a now familiar ravenous look in her eye. Her pain was seemingly forgotten. 


"Lessgo." she commanded as she bent at the hip and went through the door. If it was possible for me to get more erect, the view of her nethers would've done it. Her sit bones now reached my navel, and her hips were just a little narrower than the doorframe. We needed to hurry. If she got stuck at the hips in my apartment door it would be over.


I followed her into the hallway and looked around, scanning the area quickly; no one was around. Good. I didn't want to have to explain anything or cause a panic at the sight of Tiff expanding. I hobbled after Tiff, watching as her hips swung. When she reached the door she turned with a grin. "Watch this!" she said as she placed her fingertips on the ceiling without effort. I was aghast, even on my tippy toes I needed to do a little jump to touch the ceiling. 


"I think I can tell when it's coming." She said. "Mmmmnn like right now..." She gained a couple inches, her hands shifting from barely touching at the fingertips to full flat palm contact.


I scraped my jaw off the floor. We needed to be in there and right now, before it was too late. I faced the door with my back to Tiff and fumbled with the keys, dropping them to the floor in my haste. 


Did you know you can hear rhubarb grow in real time? Look it up, it's quite a strange squeaky sound. As I bent over to grab my keys, I swear I heard that same sound mixed with a moan from Tiff. I hesitated for a moment in a crouch upon hearing that, and when all I heard was Tiff breathing quietly behind me, I slowly stood up... into two enlarged breasts which weighed down my shoulders and pressed into my neck. I didn't have to look to tell that her breasts had grown, and that I now stood nipple height on her; two copper colored mounds now blocked my peripheral vision on both sides, each with a darker nipple protruding hard at the end.


We didn't do anything but breathe quietly as I turned the key in the lock and pushed the door open. I stepped inside and turned around breathlessly to see my big girlfriend. She stood in the doorway, but the frame obscured her and I could only see her from just under the collarbone down. No longer was she bottom heavy, her breasts had grown in a way to balance her out nicely to a true hourglass figure. I was surprised by her stomach, it had softened up slightly to compensate for her new hips, but there was still a line of tone on either side. It was incredible. Completely different compared to her mother's build- which isn't to say Lucretia wasn't attractive, but she was proportionally curvier, and that needed to balance somehow.


Tiff bent over with her hands on her knees to look inside at me. Her new size distorted her giggle into something louder, and a little deeper.


"HA HA HA HA! THIS IS AWESOME!" she said with a completely carefree, open mouthed smile. Not a hint of any emotion but joy was visible in her. Sadly, as horny as I felt I was also still terribly stressed.


"Hurry in! Before you can't fit through the door!" I hollered up at her. Her hips already appeared slightly wider than the frame, and I had a terrible vision of her having a spurt right as she went through...


She decided to tease me. She slapped one hand on the inside with exaggerated effort, and then the other, and pretended to strain to pull herself in. I wanted to freak out, but was disarmed by her relaxed attitude. She worked her way in, one shoulder and massive mammary, then the other side. When her waist was in the center she did a big wind up before pulling forward with gusto, and her hips hit each side with force! Dust flew out around where the frame met drywall, and I winced, covering my eyes with both hands.


I moved a finger to peak out, fully expecting to see she was wedged in tight. Instead I saw her as she twisted to the side, clearing her hips of the door, then thrusting inside to squeeze her ass through, which took two attempts, one for the first cheek and a second after the frame wedged into her crack. When she was in, she twisted around and gingerly pulled the door shut with one finger. She unbent and stood straight, turning to look at me. First trying to meet my gaze at her eye level and when she remembered she looked down at me, shifting a little to the side to find my eyes looking up from between the gap of her cleavage. Her hair brushed the 9' ceiling, and my head met her at her midriff, which put her belly button at near my chest in height.


"Sorry, I fooled around a little too much." she said sheepishly gesturing to the door which was thankfully still attached to the wall. "But I really can tell when it's coming!” she said. I took a step back to see her better.


*pop* *pop* *shriiiip*


We both looked down. 


"I knew it! I'm growing too!" I lamented. Sticking out of the broken stitch was the head of my dick. It was at the top of my kneecap, and I estimated I had gained two or so inches which put me at 16" long. It was also visibly girthier, probably what broke the stitches of my straight cut jeans.


I expected Tiff to be sympathetic, but instead her expression showed only lust. She bent down, bumping me with her expanded bust, and steadied me with one huge hand on my shoulder. Then she looped a finger in the tear and ripped my pants off in one smooth tug, revealing my checkered boxers and my enlarged rod (which was barely in the boxers anyway). She immediately pulled the boxers off as well, and my cock rose to attention free from constraints.


"Oh my god." she said. She delicately pulled my boxers off and rested me in her palm. Even expanded as they were, her fingers weren't half as long or wide as it was. She wrapped her hand around and gently pumped before speaking again, "I hope I'm big enough to take it all now..."


"You handle it fine." I assured her, and better than most, I thought. "Shouldn't we get the NoGro now?”


"I just want a taste first..." she muttered as she kept pumping. I had second thoughts about her eating more of my cum, if that really was the reason for her growth, but her newly expanded hand covered more of my cock than anyone's ever before, so I conceded to let her get her taste against my better judgement. There was already a dribble forming at the end but she was working for a little more, she was a bigger girl than this morning after all. 


I moaned at her gentle touch, and my dick jerked upwards as it released some more precum.


"Yesssss..." she hissed. I felt her fingers sliding along me without her moving, she was growing again.


She released a guttural moan, shooting upwards she hit the back of her head against the ceiling with a grunt of pain. But she continued growing despite the bump, her head sliding forward, hunched to fit in the room.


"Owie..." she murmured when her growth receded. She looked down at me, having not released my dick from her grip. Seeing her grow was amazing, but feeling her grow was incredible. Jizz leaked out again from the sensation. If hitting her head for the second time hurt enough to bother her, the sight of more cum distracted her well enough. Hunched though she was, she easily swiped up what at her normal height was three fingers worth onto one enlarged pointer finger. She sucked the contents off with a satisfied smack of her lips.


We looked into each other's eyes, it was clear to both of us that we wanted to fuck now. Before I could suggest we take the NoGro and then get busy, a strange look came over Tiff's face. 


"Uh... somethings happening... I'm gonna grow I think. It feels like it-” she immediately shot up two feet. There was no more time to screw around. I crouched and dove between her lengthening legs, making a run for her hoodie and the NoGro inside. I dug until I found a pill bottle in the pocket.


When I turned around, her ass was rumbling towards me. A triple combination: she was becoming thicker, gaining in height, and slowly squatting towards me as she attempted to stay standing in the room.


"ARE YOU BEHIND ME?" she said, louder than needed or intended.


"I've got it! Can you reach behind?" I asked, wary of trying to crawl under her during the uncertainty of growth, fearful of getting squished should her legs give out.


She was big enough that it was difficult to twist to the side. Instead she leaned further down, and put a hand between her legs to reach for the medicine. 


One problem.


Her ass had become large enough that reaching her hand would really be a stretch, and it was becoming larger presently. I barely thought twice, it was an urgent situation, as her growth appeared to be accelerating. 


I didn't waste any time, and threw myself low into her ass, placing myself in her crack and reaching as far as I could to her hand. I pushed at the cheek in front of me but it was difficult as it offered very little grip; soft enough that my hand sunk in, but firm enough that it didn't push away to give me much more room. My bottle holding hand brushed her fingers but it was getting harder to reach by the second. Right when I felt like it was futile, Tiff bent over suddenly in a jerky motion, caught my entire forearm in the process of grabbing the bottle, yanking me deeper into her huge ass!


"Oh shit! Sorry!" she said, the surprise throwing off her balance as she released my arm. I hit the floor just in time to see her ass coming down on me.


Huh. So this is what it feels like, I thought, reminded of that picture of the crushed truck in Kansas.


I kicked away at the last second, pushing far enough away to be almost entirely out from underneath her. The dishes in the sink flew far enough into the air from the room-shaking impact that a glass could be heard breaking.


Tiff crushed the bottle in her hand, and rather than attempt to pick one pill out cast her tongue across the pile, swallowing what she happened to collect. Pills and fragments of bottle spilled onto her tits and then to the floor with a tinkling sound.


My lower left leg had been caught under her ass, and it bubbled towards me, reaching my waist before suddenly coming to a halt with a jiggle. It had just enough squish to it that I was compressed into the floor but not seriously hurt. Simultaneously, I was so terrified I didn't even have the thought to scream, and had been silent for the entire event.


"Ahn, ahn, ahn..." Tiff breathed laboriously from the excitement. She seemed to catch her breath when a thought struck her like a lightning bolt. 


"ARE YOU OKAY?" she asked in a panic, twisting to look behind and dragging me across the floor. 


Now, I remembered how to scream, and yelled, "AAAAHHHH! Stop moving!”


She stopped, having pulled me several feet to the right.


"My legs are trapped under your ass! We gotta be careful!" I cautioned. "Let me try to pull out." I began to push against the floor with my arms, and used my right leg to push on a huge cheek. Tiff tried to make it easier for me by lifting her self up a little, but to do so in the cramped space pushed back into me before going up. My foot was forced deeper under her, and it suddenly felt damp. As she pushed back and then upwards, my foot caught in her vagina my toes cupping her enlarged clit.


My accidental footjob activated one more spurt as she came back down on me. She bubbled up to my shoulders, and I was repositioned into her crack again, which saved me from any harm.


She didn't move an inch this time as she again asked, "Are you ok?"


"Yeah." I replied. "I'm totally trapped. I don't think I can pull myself out." 


She bent to the left at the waist, keeping myself and her ass planted, and then twisting her head so she was able to see me out of the corner of her eye. "I'm too pressed into the ceiling to really lift up. I think we're stuck" she said.


"Is the NoGro working?" I said, mostly to her ass as I strained to look up at her.


"It is... but I think I still have a little bit of growth coming. I'm gonna try to hold still."


"OK. I trust you." I said, preparing.


"Here it comes." she said, hushed. Tiff sprung out in one last burp of growth, and I tried to hold myself in place. She covered me up to my head in an instant, each of my ears touching a cheek. At the same time, dust rained from the ceiling as her back grew into it, leaving a dent.

Tiff groaned pleasurably at her growth's conclusion. Her eyes fluttered open looking for me, but her rear was in the way.


"Hello?" She said, rather quietly, as if afraid there would be no response.


"Hi." I said, from my prison of flesh. "I can breathe fine, but I don't think I can move much." I shifted and squirmed to test the limits of my confinement. Despite finding room to move deeper upwards into her huge ass crack, sliding out was impossible. I decided the least I could do was uncross my right leg out from under my left, as I didn't think I would be leaving for awhile. It look a considerable amount of force, and I nearly had a leg cramp from exertion, but I did manage to straighten my legs out. Both feet slid into the wet part of Tiff, and pulling up on my hips thrust my cock in between her cheeks.


"Unnghhh... Your little body feels so good against me." she said back to me, still unable to see my face clearly. 


Despite my position I felt the same way, her soft flesh rolled over me like a smooth weighted blanket. Although I couldn't tell how big her ass was now I was certain it was proportionally humongous; my dick felt as though it was only wedged in shallowly. "Are you shrinking?" I asked.


She clenched her eyes closed as she tried to determine what her body was doing. "It's starting, but it feels like it's happening slowly." she decided. Indeed, I could see her ass pulling away from me infinitesimally if I watched very closely. 


"Do you think I can choose how I end up?" she asked, "I like having more cake, but this is too much!" At the word cake she wiggled slightly to demonstrate, which felt to me like being trapped under a very sexy water bed.


"I'll bet you can, since you could tell when spurts were coming. I don't know about height though."


"Anything's better than 4'7”.” she replied, cheerily. "I'd love to be able to reach the top shelves." 


I laughed despite myself. What a funny thing to be concerned about, considering if she could stand up straight she would have to crouch to her knees to get into the highest shelf now.


"Don't laugh! It's a real problem!" she chided.


"It's true that most of my time at work is helping you get stuff down." I replied with amusement.


It was quiet for a moment before Tiff spoke again. "How tall do you think I am?”


"Well, it's hard to see from here, but you're completely bent over right?" 


She nodded affirmatively, visible to me only by the way her hair moved.


"So the ceiling is nine feet, and you're crunched up to it... Maybe like, 16' or 17'?" I said.


"You mean I'm bigger than the girl we saw in the park?" She asked, a little aghast.


"Probably, Mo told me her boyfriend said she was fifteen even."


"Fifteen? She's probably the girl that destroyed that skyscraper!” Tiff exclaimed.


I felt a little silly. She probably was in fact the girl who grew to 160' a few years ago. I had been too distracted by her displays of free love to think of that.


"I'm a little sad I'm only bigger than her now, after already taking NoGro. I wonder what over 100' feels like..." Tiff said, whimsically. "I guess we should be happy we stopped it when we did, though."


"No kidding." I replied a little sarcastically, considering my predicament under her ass.


"I guess we just have some time to kill." She said, still lost in fantasy, and seeming a little sad. Even when she grew, it was only into a mini giantess. Compared to the growth of my neighbor, Shar, and her own mother, it was no wonder she felt left out.


"I think I know how to cheer you up." I said.


"Oh?" she replied, a little absentmindedly.


Without saying anything else, I cupped my toes onto her clit again, this time intentionally.


"Oh shit wha- UNGHHHH" despite her introspective mood and our stalemate position, she was still incredibly turned on, and I was too. I worked her as best as I could, eventually bringing my other foot up to her opening. I can't honestly say I knew what I was doing, but she seemed to be enjoying it. To her credit, she stayed fairly still, only swaying slightly at my touch.

Her shrinking was a very slow process, but I found after a few minutes of pleasuring her I could free my arms and get a better grip of the wall of flesh in front of me. Upon doing so, I saw that her wish seemed to be coming true: she had shrunk enough that she wasn't as hunched into the ceiling, but her curves had lessened significantly.


"It feels so good..." she said, finally able to see me clearly.


"Me, or the shrinking?” I asked jokingly.


"You." she replied without mirth. "I want the shrinking to slow down." and she squinted in concentration. 


With my arms free I could feel her size slipping away. After a moment it came to a complete halt, or at least slowed to a point where I couldn't notice it. She really had unprecedented control over the situation. 


"There we go." she said as she opened her eyes. "Now we have time and space for some real fun." I shivered a little. She was still at least 15' tall based on her hunched posture, and her expression was hungry.


Rather than wait for her to make a move I decided to keep on truckin'. I pushed my arms in and around her ass and dug in, (it was only slightly easier to get a handle on), and gripped her clit between my big and second toe on my right foot, and worked my left in and out of her. This time, with my improved grip I began to hump against her, pleasuring myself with the butt equivalent of a titfuck.


Tiff was more into it than I could've hoped, and made an 'ooooo' sound. She shifted forward and put more weight on her right arm, pushing backward on me and giving me more room to play. I held in a flinch as her big left arm swung towards me. It caught my arm slightly as she placed spread fingers onto her ass, pulling a cheek over to let me in even deeper.

We both groaned in pleasure and I quickened my pace. Pressing into her to keep balance, I used every muscle in my lower body to do my crazy little squirm and bring her to climax.


"Ohhhhhmeeegaaaawwwddd... you feel... so good... little guy..."


Little guy. I don't know the last time I'd been called little. Certainly not since I caught the virus. In fact, my nickname with many old flames had been "big boy". Despite that, to Tiff as she was right now, I was just a little guy. Something inside me changed at the sound of those words. 


I went a little crazy at that point, unleashing a crooked laugh smacking both arms up and down onto Tiff's ass, like a kid destroying a sandcastle. Her mega cheeks rippled and jiggled in response, but I was surprised when they kept moving after I stopped swinging my arms. Tiff had started grinding against me on the floor.


A part of me just minutes earlier would've been terrified of this happening. I no longer had any control, except to yell and hope she stopped! Instead of feeling a spike of fear driven into my heart, I instead felt only excitement. Up until this point, in our relationship as well as the current situation, Tiff had been nothing but trustworthy. I completely relinquished, and Tiff took over.


She released her ass cheek, which crashed down into me, ensnaring me deeper on both sides. Then, she leaned forward on both arms, and mashed into me with a rounded back, like I was a human dildo. 


"Holy shit!” was all I could say, not loud enough for Tiff to hear over her own moans. Her pitch got higher, and higher, until I knew she was about to cum. I had every intention of putting her pleasure before my own, but despite myself the situation brought me to climax as well. 

She came down on me in full force, and I was thankful I wasn't inserted into her as she would've broken me with her strength. She unleashed a shriek of pleasure that rattled the windows, dwarfing my own holler as I came. I foolishly thought her huge ass would stop most of my jizz, but I hadn't accounted for my increased size or strength of flow. A whole mess came flying out of her crease, painting my face and several feet of floor white. I turned and spat a little to clear my mouth so I could gulp air after my exertion and pleasure. Tiff similarly was recovering, her legs twitching as she began to relax. She turned to check on me and upon seeing my situation just laughed. From her perspective I must've looked pathetic.


"Laugh it up." I said, trying to play it straight. "It's not like I'm going anywhere."


"I'm sorry it's just -pfft- you were betrayed by your own balls!" She replied, trying to tamp down her mirth.


Speaking of balls, they seemed uncomfortable between my legs. I began to wonder if they were growing too. "Hey, I think I need a NoGro." I said to Tiff. 


She hadn't seemed to consider that a priority. "Fine. Can I hand you one?” 


I could barely see out of one eye, and I wasn't the type of kinky to enjoy being covered in my own juice. "I'd like to clean up first... I guess that means I need to get out of here." I said up to her.


"What's the matter? You don't like being trapped in ass?” she said, lightly twerking as she teased. "Lightly" was relative, as her movements jostled my whole body around. Before I could tell her that I loved it and just needed a break she spoke first. "Let me get a little more manageable first." she said as she made a face of concentration. 


"Not too much!" I warned. "I want you big enough for round two."


"Way ahead of you..." she murmured, as she began to dwindle. This time she lost about a foot of height but reduced her curves until they were just a bit bigger on her than before her growth. She was getting quite good at regulating her size. 


Now sitting at fourteen feet, and with considerably less cushion to maneuver, she easily slid forward and released me. My cock fell out and smacked me in the chest, and I gasped in shock.


"What?" Tiff called back, concerned.


"I think its even bigger..." I said, feeling fearful.


Tiff continued to appear unbothered. "That's ok." she replied a little dismissively.

I didn't think it was ok, but also thought better of lecturing her on it. "I really need a pill." was all I said, at her current size it was easy to see why more dick didn't seem like an issue. 


I started wiping my face with my forearms when a shadow descended over me. Tiff looked down at me, still holding in a chuckle but nonetheless looking at me with compassion. In her hand was a dish towel that wasn't big enough for her to use as a hanky. I felt no urge to flinch as her hand came towards me this time, and she lightly dabbed me clean like you would a kid who tripped and got a facefull of mud.


Fuck.


I was in love with this girl...


... and I knew just how to show it.


"Pick me up," I said, "and use me like a fucking toy."


She jolted, her eyes rolled up slightly and her caring expression morphed into a strange combination of surprise, lust, and anticipation. She nibbled on the nail of her thumb without looking at me, still putting the idea together.


Suddenly her eyes flicked over me and she looked down at me with a hungry grin, putting one hand under each of my armpits and lifting me off the floor and to eye level her as she sat with her legs folded under her.


"HA HA HA HA!!! YOU'RE SO LIGHT!” she said in a normal volume which for me was like a shout. "ARE YOU READY?" she asked, her toothy smile never wavering.


"Yes! Use me you goddess!” I said, feeling suddenly embarrassed by my word choice, but thankfully she ate it up.


"YES, YESSSS!" she stood up, still holding me, bending at the waist to fit the room. She shifted one hand behind my back to support me, and glided the other down me, looping a finger between my calves and holding both legs in one hand. 


We both looked at my cock as it stiffened from the excitement of being easily bound by Tiff's hand.


"Should I... leave your arms free?” she asked in a whisper. I wanted to chuckle at her sudden hesitation, presumably born from unfamiliarity with being the dominant one in a relationship, but I was too turned on. Instead I shrugged and replied, "I'm your plaything. You decide."


That curious look in her eye returned, and without replying slid her arm upwards, with me raising mine in cooperation. She easily repeated how she bound my legs, and I was again at her mercy.


She crouched slightly, entering something like a horse stance, and pulled me up into her like I was a pair of human panties.


It wasn't as much of a workout as I had expected. At more than double my size she had more than enough strength to manipulate me, and she was gentle enough on my limbs that I didn't feel like I was being drawn and quartered. Although knowing that she easily could do so and instead chose to be gentle with me only increased my love for her.


She pulled me towards and away, towards and away, working me on and off her. I foolishly thought my enlarged cock would give her trouble, but it seemed like she was going to clear it. I shouldn't have been surprised, when she was small she took more than most. 

She cleared me and pulled me all the way into her. I really felt like human underwear now, my face was stuffed into her pubes and she had pulled my legs slightly into her ass, thong style. Rather than pull me out again, she started pulling me back and forth, working me against some unseen part of her huge pussy.


"You feel so good, little toy." she said between moans. I said nothing, having a faceful of hair and flesh. Against her as I was, there wasn't much for me to do but again hold on until she climaxed. Her pace increased little by little, until it reached feverish speeds and I felt rug burn starting to form on my chest and face.


Mercifully, we both came before I could become truly uncomfortable. I felt the same strange sensation as before, and knew I would again unleash an increased torrent of cum. A flood came out of me, again drenching me when it filled up Tiff. Luckily she caught on and pulled me out, looking down on me with glee. After a moment she set me down in a puddle, and delicately crawled towards the bathroom to get a towel.


I took a moment to gather my bearings. The amount of cum I was producing was ridiculous. I stood up and waddled towards the spilled pills and grabbed one, finally swallowing one. Then I had a new idea, and grabbed a jar from the cabinet. I scooped up almost a full jar easily, thinking we may want it to test if it really was causing Tiff's growth. Unsure of what to do with it now, I stuffed it into the back of the fridge. Shortly after Tiff wiggled her way back into the kitchen. She threw a towel she had used on the ground to start cleaning up the floor, and handed me one to clean off with.


"I'm letting the NoGro work at its own pace now." she said, with a hint of sadness. "I've had my fun..."


She didn't seem convinced, but it was for the best that she was able to fit into normal buildings. "Did you get a NoGro?” she asked as she used her foot to push the towel around the floor near the pills.


"Yeah. I have a few more bottles in the closet so we can get rid of those."

She swept them up. "I had the time of my life." she said, looking down at me as she worked. I stopped cleaning up for a moment to look at her. 


"Me too." I said, then "I think I'm in love with you." 


Tiff froze, then suddenly lunged and picked me up and into a hug that mostly just mashed me against her tits. "I love you, too." she said as she brought me up for a kiss. Her lips covered me from my nose to my chin. 


"I'm so happy!” she said when she pulled me away.


"I am too. I'm sorry it took me so long-"


She didn't give me time to finish, instead bringing me in again against her lips. I could feel them shrinking as they were on me, and found that rather than relief I was actually disappointed she was getting smaller. After a long while, we unlocked and kept cleaning up, Tiff's still enlarged form making quick time.






After cleaning we retired to the bed to relax, and quickly fell into a nap. Our late night, excitement from the growth, and near constant sex wore us out thoroughly.


Her reducing body was still much bigger than mine, and she sprawled over the bed with me on top of her. Her breasts made for a great pillow, and we both started snoring quickly.

When I woke up, golden sunlight was shining through the window of my bedroom, indicating it was afternoon. I stirred and looked around, not seeing Tiff in the bed. I seemed to remember we moved to a position side by side when she was small enough, but the haze of sleep was still on me. I figured she had gone to the bathroom or something and continued lying around until I had woken up more. 


When I felt a little more alive I had the thought to see if the NoGro had taken effect on me. I looked down, only to see I had not reduced in the slightest. If anything, I hadn't remembered my balls looking so big. That wasn't the big shock however, as holding my flaccid dick like a body pillow was Tiff. She was maybe a foot in length, and was visibly still shrinking!


End Notes:
Thanks for all the support! Fear not, we will get back on the growth train.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12822