Divine Vengeance by DrTritium
Summary:

The supreme goddess appointed governors over her realm. All of them govern as titans to control their regions. Except for the supreme goddess' lover who rules as a mini giantess. That is until her subjects try to poison her. Then they unleash the full vengeance of the supreme goddess onto their city. 

A vore-heavy story focusing on a triad demolishing a city. 


Categories: Giantess, Couples, Destruction, Giant, Lesbians, New World Order, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7715 Read: 3099 Published: February 19 2023 Updated: February 25 2023

1. Kadija's Return by DrTritium

2. A Trip to the City by DrTritium

Kadija's Return by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

Tags: vore, minigiants

 “Kads!”

Cara stood up from her chair and rushed to the door. Cara knew that Kadija was fine, intellectually at least. But seeing her finally in person was the true relief. Cara opened her mouth to speak. The words would not form in her mouth. Instead, a tear fell down her cheek. Kadija felt her heart expand in her chest. She said nothing. Bending over she embraced the smaller woman and lifted her off her feet. They embraced for a long moment before Kadija relented.

Kadija was a truly stunning woman. She cast beautiful figure. Dark red hair enveloped the soft features of her face. Her bright blue eyes were so mesmerizing that Cara felt like she was falling into them when she held eye contact with her. Kadija’s could look statuesque except for that fact she normally wore a goofy smile. Kadija ran her fingers through Cara’s hair.

“I’m just so happy to see you.” Another tear fell as Cara looked up to make eye contact with her dear friend. “You must tell me honestly, are you feeling well?”

“Yes. It was definitely the most unpleasant week of my life, but the worst is definitely over. The doctors tell me they found three times the lethal dose of amanita’s poison in my blood tests. The assassins were clever, they knew that I was 6m tall, so they tripled the standard lethal dose. But not clever enough, since it would be 27 times the lethal does to kill me.” Kadija said.

A well-dressed man walked into the room from the side door cradling an enormous pot of tea. He set it on the table and left. Cara gestured for Kadija to take a cup and sat down herself.

“You had me scared when I saw you. The doctors were hesitant to give you much morphine. You were sprawling and shaking like a demon was inside you.”

“It was terrible trip for sure. I’m not even sure what I dreamed about. I remember numbers flashing from the sky at me but little else.” Kadija paused. “Even if it’s been hard, I’m so happy to be home with you. Six months apart from you was wearing me down.”

A man of Kadija’s height entered the room. He put his hand on her shoulder. Kadija startled but when she saw him, she grabbed his hand and brought it to her lips.

“Yaro!”

“It fills me with such delight to see you with your glow again, Kads. You looked like you had been sucked of life only a few days ago.” Yaro said, before sitting down to join them.

“Of course, you are welcome to stay as long as you need. But I was curious when you think you’ll be ready to return to Ganges?” Cara asked.

“I’m eager to return. I’m worried that my three-week absence may have caused quite the stir.”

“I can make arrangements for us to leave tomorrow. Yaro and I will be accompanying you back, as titans.”

The last word hung in the air. Ever since Cara had appointed Kadija to be the governor of Ganges, she had sought to save them from this fate. Other governors ruled as titans. They loomed over their appointed realms as beings the size of gods. But Kadija wanted Ganges to be a special region. A place for exploration and the implementation of the social revolution that underpinned Cara’s teachings. She had ruled over the realm as a mini taking no tributes. In fact, she had never eaten one of her subjects. At 6m tall she was imposing but could not actually eat anyone. She was trying to have the same sort of presence in among her people that Cara had with the other administrators. Cara was a literal goddess sent from mother Gaia but she was usually the smallest in the room. Her touch was almost always affectionate, her power was her raw intelligence. She didn’t need to be feared.

“You know that’s not how I want to do it.” Kadija said.

“Kads, I know. I think you were really brave to take this on the way you have for so many years. But this has to go beyond you. As much as you may find it distasteful, our regime’s power comes from my size gift. I can’t protect you any other way and I would be shattered to lose you. I also can’t have someone trying to murder one of my governors. There has to be dramatic consequences, less it happens somewhere else. Maybe in a generation or two our methods can relax but not today, unfortunately.” Cara said.

Kadija looked down at the table. She knew that Cara was right. Cara’s other governors ruled a top a strict hierarchy. The sort of sabotage that she had experienced did not happen elsewhere. Still, it hurt her nature to think of the cruelty that being a top this hierarchy, any hierarchy really, means. She looked over to Yaro for sympathy.

“I think when you give it a try, you’ll come to enjoy it. I am sorry this happened to your project but you’re more important than the project.” Yaro said. “And besides, we can remake Springsdale. Teach those bougie bastards a lesson.”

“Springsdale?”

“Yea, we are going to level it in retribution. It’s going to be the seat of your new palace. Heck, we can even put all of the stuff those managerial brats hated over the remains of their district. If you want something good to come of this, there’s no reason your new palace grounds can’t also be a bastion of the commons and home for the vulnerable” Yaro said.

“There has to be consequences, Kads. With no tributes, I get the sense that leaving some of the old managers in place has left them with the complex. That complex has to be broken. For your safety and for the long-term health of the society you’re trying to build.” Cara said.

The conversation paused as a string of human sized waiters made their way into the room. They set the table and brought out the courses. Lush salad was placed on the table. The main platters carried stacks of sushi. Some filled with vegetables, others fish, others yet filled with tiny, drugged people. Some people sat free on the platters beside the sauces and pickled ginger. The desert was a lemon pudding with tiny folk swimming to keep their heads above the surface. Panic evident in their faces. They were left swimming so that their struggle to breath limited their screams.

“I’m worried that I will lose the credibility that I’ve spent years to create.” Kadija said.

“Well, it doesn’t have to be you doing this. I can wear the blame.” Cara said. She stood up and walked over to Kadija. As she walked she grow from her human height to just slightly taller than Kadija. She wrapped her arms around Kadija’s shoulders and held her. “Besides, who could blame a kitten for following her master’s orders?”

Cara slipped a black collar with white hearts on it around Kadija’s neck. Kadija inhaled as Cara gripped her around the neck. Cara leaned over and placed a few of the sushi on Kadija’s plate.

“Are they fussy?” Kadija send while tentatively gripping her chopsticks.

“These ones are drugged. They shouldn’t cause much a problem to swallow. And the wrapped ones taste best when chewed.” Cara gripped a lone tiny between her chopsticks and teased him around Kadija’s lips. She was shocked by the feeling of the tiny person. He sat on her tongue and she became aware of the moments of her tongue as he shifted with it. She shivered when he felt him stand-up. This one truly had no fear. He took steps like flutters on her tongue and ran his hand along her molar. He put his hand into the groove of her molar. Right where she could bite down and crush it.

“They are harmless but I often find it best to fold them in half before you swallow. Otherwise they might grab at your throat.”

Kadija knocked the tiny many over with her teeth. She rolled him over with her tongue and then rocked him forward. She forced him bend by pressing him against her pallet. She swallowed. He started to squirm and the sensation was amplified against Cara’s hand that was still lightly held over her neck to feel the swallowing. Kadija had to swallow again. The pressure in her throat was great. But eventually the tiny carried on through oesophagus. Cara smiled and returned to her seat.

“Now be a bit more cautious with these ones.” Yaro pointed to the dessert tinies. “They aren’t drugged so they will fight with all of their might to survive. All of their might isn’t very much, but a lucky grab or duck and these guys become a choking hazard. They are delightful to feel fighting down but I’d recommend you give them a few light bites to reduce the risk.”

“That’s because your cheater. The proper form is to suck on them so hard to they’re struggling to breathe first. That way they have their full strength to wiggle in your belly.” Cara said.

“Swallowing so much air invariably makes you burp, Cara.” Yaro said. “A goddess in all of these lands and you can’t even be lady like.”

“Well, I have you to be lady like for me, Yaro.” Cara smiled smugly at him.

As dinner progressed, Kadija avoided eating any of the dishes with tinies in them. She still found the business displeasing. If anything, she liked being the submissive. She loved when Cara was at her normal height but still very much in control. Hurting others like this for fun felt against her nature.

Cara on the other hand loved the feelings of futile struggle against her. It was a dimension of flavour in her food that made everything else so much more delightful.

“I think you’re doing our table guests a disservice.” Cara gestured at the pudding on the table. She looked over to Yaro. “You’d be the luckiest man in the world, if Kads picked you up. There are so many unfortunate ways to go, but to have your whole life extinguished for such beauty – that’s gotta be a dream come true.”

Kadija served herself a few spoonfuls of pudding. A woman landed on her plate and free from being trapped in the pudding she began running for the edge of the plate. Kadija moved her spoon quickly to grab her and put her in her mouth without much hesitation. The woman fought to right herself in Kadija’s mouth. The struggling caused drool to run down her lips. Kadija’s face went red with embarrassment as she wiped her chin. The tiny woman thrashed around trying against all hope to knock out the two front teeth blocking her escape. Kadija rolled her back and remembering what Yaro had advised began to lightly chew on her. She felt crack from the woman and blood began to mix with the pudding.

The tiny woman screamed. Kadija went wild-eyed. She rolled the woman over and the next bite induced a weaker scream before she swallowed. Yaro and Cara could not contain their laughter.

“Don’t worry, it’s easier when you’re titan size.” Yaro said.

“And after a little breaking in, I’m going to make sure those ingrates learn to come running to your every need.” Cara said.  

End Notes:
Next chapter comes out next week. 
A Trip to the City by DrTritium
Author's Notes:

Tags: vore, giant man, giantess, sex, watersports

 It was a crisp morning. The sun clung to the horizon line, stubbornly refusing to share its autumnal warmth with earth. Kadija did not mind. As early as it was, she was rested into what felt like another plane of existence. Being sandwiched between her two lovers over night was a level of comfort she had rarely been able to enjoy, even before the poisoning.

Yaro and Kadija stood in the barrack’s square. Kadija knew that behind every window there was probably someone watching her. How often does the spectacle of two giants and the goddess of the earth happen in your humdrum parade square? Three large canvas-covered transport trucks stood alone on the square. Men walked back and forth around the trucks but paid no mind to the giants. As Cara approached, the lone soldier in a dress uniform leapt out of a gazebo. He made a crisp line, turning a sharp 90 degrees then standing at the rear of one of the transports. Kadija thought he looked sharp but with a sort of casual comfort. He looked like he could hold his posture through any occasion.

“Adjutant Lee! It’s good see you!” Cara beamed. She stopped and the edge of the trucks and took a knee to get lower to the ground. The enormous woman in short shorts and loose top looked out of place with the scene. “How’s the family enjoying the new digs?”

“I have to say, ma’am, after 20 years in base housing anything would have been an improvement. But there were so many nice touches in the new co-op. The kids can’t believe that pools are standard feature. They love it.”

“Well, we can’t raise a strong nation if our kids can’t play and our teenagers can’t compete.” Cara said. She was a consummate politician with a number of one-liner slogans.

“A wise vision.” Adjutant Lee replied.

Three corporals sprung into three transports. Kadija waited for the shudder of old diesel engines but nothing was heard. Cara rose to her feet.

“Are these vehicles really electric?” Kadija said.

“Diesel-electric, ma’am.” Adjutant Lee replied. “The run on an electric motor with a small battery but the diesel engine will kick on when we are moving to keep the battery full. We’ve been pushing the shops to retrofit as many as possible.”

“I guess, I knew that intellectually. But at my size, I’m never actually in vehicles much these days. I’m still expecting the roaring, coughing engines of my younger days.” Kadija said. Her observation sparked a lull in the conversation that the adjutant took as the end of small talk for the day.

Kadija thought back to the world that they had grown-up in. Cara and Yaro had been good friends of hers in high school. Back then, Cara knew she was special but the full extent of her religious mission hadn’t been revealed to them. They were three teenagers growing up in a suburban town. There had been so much fear in those days. Cities choked on smog, sea levels rose, and forest fires threatened them every summer. As chaotic, and in some ways terrible in the archaic sense of the term, as Cara’s ascent in godhood had been, her power had allowed the world to be remade. There were still soldiers and there was still violence. But emissions were down, as was rent. The Adjutant interrupted her thoughts.

“It’s going to be one passenger per vehicle for today’s move. Drivers and co-drivers stay tight in formation. We are going to be flanked by Humvees with live rounds. I don’t expect anyone will want to weave into our formation. If they do, drive defensively and wait for a Humvee to deal with it.”

Kadija got into the middle truck. She reached her arms to the back of the truck. Realizing that she didn’t want to be ass-up the whole ride, she rotated herself and awkwardly gyrated her hips up into the air. She shuffled her feet in until she was able to slide her legs in. Her head and neck were scrunched in the back. Her knees were almost to her chest. Instinctively, Kadija wrapped her arms around her knees.

The drivers did not put on any music, so Kadija could listen to them the whole way. It was generic radio chatter for a bit until the co-driver finally asked why they were transporting us. The driver speculated that the great goddess was visiting Ganges for business. But why, asked the co-driver, is the route plan for an empty field a few clicks south of the city? The question hung in the cab for a bit. The driver inhaled, paused, then said that he thinks it must be vengeance. Some kind of divine vengeance on the city, if they plan to walk into from the south. You don’t know anyone in Ganges do you, Pat? The diesel engine kicked on and Kadija could not hear the rest of the conversation. The road pulled off from the main road.

“I hope the ride was all right, ma’am.” An older corporal said as he pulled the tarp up from the back of the truck. His fatigues looked brand new.

Kadija stepped out of the truck. She reached her hands far into the sky and her heel kicked against the bumper of the truck.

“I don’t fancy another ride like that, but your driving kept this one tolerable.”

Yaro was already leaving the site when Kadija finally figured out where the other two were. They were at a small rest area. The area seemed like it had been evacuated by the military some time prior. Yaro had taken his height as a titan and was following along the main road. His footsteps shook the ground. The regular sized soldiers were having more trouble than Kadija and Cara.

“How long are you going to need to clear the area, adj?” Cara said.

“I reckon we can be well clear of this place in five minutes, but I’d appreciate 15 to be sure.” Adjutant Lee said.

“Well, Kads and I can smoke the cigars you gifted me. Should be about 15 before we’re done these.”

The adjutant gave Cara a crisp salute. Cara returned the gesture by blowing him a kiss. Adjutant Lee was quick to rally his troops. Kadija realized that the engines were still on when the trucks immediately left. Kadija was not one for militarism but she was impressed with the spectacle.

Cara lit the cigars in her mouth and passed on to Kadija. It was like a small, slow burning cigarette. But the warm smoke and nicotine felt nice. Rousing after a rough ride. The two exchanged some pleasantries about the ride before getting into business.

“I’m going to go giga when the stream goes live. You and I should both get to titan size first, then give me a bit of a berth. At least as a titan, I should still be able to see you.” Cara said. “I think they are clear enough that we can start anytime.”

Cara put out her cigar. She wrapped her arms around Kadija and nuzzled at her neck.

“Time to grow, babe.” Cara said as she worked her kisses up to Kadija’s ear.

The sensation of growing was intense. She immediately felt warm all over. Cara’s body heat felt like sparks cascading over her. Trying to center herself, Kadija focused on her breathing. But there was none of the calm relaxation that ususally came with deep breathing. She was continually breathing in and her chest was expanding as quickly as she could pull the air in. Looking for something else, she held onto her abdomen. The position was more comforting. She felt more sparks fall down her spine.

When it was complete, Kadija was awash in euphoria. It was like seeing the world for the first time. The forest land on the other side of the highway was now visible in its fullness. The convenient store looked like it was from a toy set. Kadija fought back an urge to mold it with her hands to confirm that it was real.

“This is wicked.” Kadija could not stop herself from smiling as she looked at Cara. “Right, right. I’ll head over here.”

Cara continued her growth. The feeling was still exhilarating but she felt more excitement from watching Kadija do it for the first time. She tried to tamp down her emotions. The whole world would be looking at her now. Or maybe she should show her happiness. What did it matter, anyways. She shifted her feet apart as they pressed into each other from the growth. The ground twisted under her. Cara levelled herself off when she could clearly see Ganges below her.

With a slow, deliberate motion she waved to them. The elegant looking motion, created a violent turbulence. Her arms moving just below the sound barrier created a shock wave that could be heard in all directions. She knew this and stood still. Her eyes couldn’t help but look down on beautiful Kadija. Cara counted the seconds until she could shrink back to her. On the radio and television stations of Ganges, her pre-recorded message played.

“Three weeks ago, an attempt was made against the life of your governor. Mercifully, this attack was poorly executed and today I am pleased to announce that Kadija is returning to be your governor.

“Throughout her time as governor, Kadija has sought to maintain a light hand. I was amazed to see the progress of the social revolution in Ganges. In barely five years, the city has grown in importance. It is the centre of our bioresource industry. The economy has been widely democratized and the lives of the million inhabitants of this city have been greatly improved.

“However, the old managers mistook your governor’s fairness and commitment to her vision as a sign of weakness. Many held onto positions and prestige that predated my regime. Having been spared the violence of earlier days by your governor’s love, I can understand why these traitors believed that there would be limited consequences for their action. Today is the day that they will learn that I am a goddess beyond the comprehension of mortals.

“The district of Springsdale has long been the residence of the civic elite. As of Monday, it shall no longer exist. To maintain order, I am instating Kadija as a titan. The tribute will be levied upon Ganges for her sustainment as well as an additional levy to the Capital. Springsdale will be demolished. In its place will be a palatial complex to accommodate your governor’s new size. New housing complexes and architecture will also replace the current, inefficient lay out.

“No warning was given by the conspirators before they attempted to take my beloved from me. In return, I will offer only this brief warning before we demolish Springsdale. No evacuation is being coordinated for the district. It is my recommendation that you make peace with the sacrifice that is being called of you.”

Yaro marvelled at the sky. On one side the sun shone and on the other the great goddess did. The air was remarkably still. It was as though her dominating form were painted onto the sky itself. The streets were still. Pedestrians had already run inside.

Finally, Cara broke the trance. She brought her arm towards her sternum to begin shrinking herself. A crack of thunder, long and drawn out, burst through the city followed by a gale force wind. The simple action of a single limbed movement was a catastrophe. As she shrank, the wind shifted direction – blowing to fill in the space left void by her body. Yaro, a giant by the scale of the city, still had to crouch to hold his feet firm to the ground. A condo tower across from him groaned but held together as the suction of the shrinking giant created a vacuum.

Yaro stood up. His task was clear – make the edges of Springsdale difficult to escape from. To that end his goal was to cripple the major transportation nodes and generally create a mess on the periphery. His first stop was a bus terminal built on the edge of Springsdale. The locals thought of it as an eyesore, so it sat just outside the district proper. Yaro could tell there were people in the terminal. The lights had been on when he first spotted it but were hastily shut off as soon as his approach was clear. Did they really think that he couldn’t see that far? Perhaps the residents had not really understood what a giant was. There was no hiding.

“Bus driving comrades!” Yaro said as though he were greeting an old acquaintance. He squatted down in front of the road entrance, careful not to crack the concrete roads around it. “I bring you good news. The goddess has no quarrel with you and by extension, I have no quarrel with you. In fact, I’d rather see the buses preserved. So, I’d encourage you to mount up now and leave Springsdale.”

Yaro stood up, his figure casting a shadow in the early morning sun over the facility. There was little movement and only one bus left. But when no harm came to him, there was pandemonium as passengers and drivers filled the buses and left. It was a very lucky break.

Yaro for his stepped back and flexed his quads lightly. The sight of toy-sized buses driving at his feet was already making him excited. Even though he was a giant, he still didn’t want to be recorded awkwardly walking at half-mast. He wanted to crouch down and play with the buses directly. No matter how many times he had walked through cities, he kept a child-like wonder just to play with the cars and peer through the windows of people’s homes. They were all so cute to him at their small stature. But the other side of this was the power. His grip around one of the buses would flood the perceptions of many people. Fill them with terror, while he simply wanted to feel the bus tires move. That power difference is what excited him. So many people held in place by hands packed like sardines waiting to see what he had in mind for them. He broke the thought line, focused on his calves and surveyed the landscape for his next target.

There was a main avenue on the north side of town that led to the highway that was the main route into the countryside. The avenue was easy to render impassable. He walked in a zigzag pattern. His toes could smash through a structure and then his stride strew the debris over the road. The imprint of his heels created dimples in the road, rendering it further impassable. The shaking was violent for those in his path. Many had taken to basements or hiding close to load bearing walls, as though a tornado were passing through. But this tornado was intelligent, he was trying to make the most destruction. Hordes of people abandoned their hopeless positions into the streets.

Those who made it to the streets close to Yaro were still in a helpless position. The cacophony of debris falling from his feet and crashing into the streets was disorienting. Some people could only focus on the source of the devastation. Those that tried to run found it near impossible to move in the intense rhymical shaking. Yaro had only intended to focus on destruction of escape routes but the crowds of people on the streets were noticeable. His foot pulped through a mass of people. He felt the splatter on his feet. His cock swelled into a bulge that was visible through his shorts. He let out a sharp breath, trying to stifle the moan. The warm mass on his feet was intoxicating.

He broke his pattern to take another step forward. Another delightful squish. But he couldn’t lose focus. He stepped to the side and continued his march forward through rubble and houses. While still fun to crush, their resistance and splintering was less viscerally sensual.

When Yaro made it to the highway, he decided to play a game. The bridge and the overpass were worth saving. Idly he put his foot down on the highway. Cars slammed on their breaks and he lifted his foot at the last second to minimize collisions. He brought his other foot behind the cars that were now stopped or slowed to a crawl. He slid his hands under the first cars and awkward wedged them between his upturned shirt and other arm. He tried his best to keep the cars right side up.

When he could hold any more cars he crouched down onto the highway. Gingerly, he picked up the cars one by one and placed them into line on the road. He pressed the tops of the cars down with his thumbs until he saw the axles buckle. He then layered a second level of up turned cars perpendicular to the first layer. He continued sorting cars and layering them until the pyramid he was building waivered. He stabilized his handiwork with his hands. When he was satisfied that it wouldn’t fall, he stood up and carried back onto the city.

Most of the people in the car pyramid were unharmed. When the giant left, they crawled out of there cars and began the difficult journey of climbing down the pyramid. In their minds, he was Godzilla – a mindless destructive force. But he had just spent several minutes playing with them and there cars like they were lego bricks. This was quotidian fun for the giant. Something about that left them more unsettled. But they were alive, so that was an improvement over Godzilla.

Yaro had had enough of holding back at this point. He revelled in playing with the crowds now. His feet hung over crowds to let them drink in the despair. When there was the first bit of resistance to his feet, he rolled them back toppling the crowds. He wanted them to see him. He raised his foot back to give them a glimpse before bringing it down upon them to enjoy the squish. He gave up any pretense of trying to hold back. He wanted the crowds to his erect member. Their lives were fodder for his orgasm. Their lives mattered in so far as they pleased a greater being.

He stroked his cock but held off. It had been so long since he got to play like this that he wad to enjoy it. He got onto his knees and peered into an apartment build. He ripped a telephone pole from its foundation and used it to coerce people to edge of the apartment building. People fell, screaming, from the building into his hands. He deposited them onto the roof and continued his work. When he was satisfied, he straightened up.

“I’ll cut to the chase.” He said. “I’m hungry and I want breakfast. I could eat something else, but you see I’m also quite horny. Feeling your tiny fists pounding on stomach walls while I cum on your friends and family is what I’m feeling right now. I’ll ask that you remove your clothes for me. I can remove your clothes but you won’t like how I do it.”

Many people complied with his order. A few held hope of resisting. Yaro walked his fingers through the crowd chasing those with clothes still on. He would hold them between his fingers to squeeze the air of of them. With some he pulled against their clothes with his thumb squeezing little into their skin with each pinch. One person resisted all coercion by Yaro. So Yaro changed tactics. He flicked the resisting man his jaw. The force his nail striking the man’s jaw immediately broke the tiny’s neck. The tiny many was alive but paralyzed on the grown staring up at Yaro. He was mercifully without pain. Yaro spit on my man and let him slowly drown in the spit.

Yaro casually nibbled on the assembled group on top of the building. His attention shifted to the cityscape. It was a nice, warm morning. The cityscape beyond where was looked serene. Everyone was cowering inside so the city was quiet and tidy. He noticed that there were only two people left on the roof. He placed them into his mouth and rolled his tongue over the forms of the two women. He thought about crushing one with his teeth. But then he noticed that the two women felt like they were holding onto each other. He’d never really felt tiny people embrace like that. So he allowed them to continue, occasionally swirling them into a different position in his mouth.

Yaro stood up. He could feel the flutter of people in his stomach. The first couple of minutes had the most fight in them before the tinies began to succumb to their fate. He could not hide how horny he was after this. He played with the tip of his cock. But what’s the fun in just masturbating in the middle of a city when he could fuck the city?

He forced a hole open in the side of a building. It was an office building where workers had been watching his progress from the window. They fled but his thrusting cock made a mess of the room.

“It’s time to worship your god. If I cum, this building will be left standing.”

The enormous cock continued to push in and out of the building. Hesitantly, a few women sucked up their pride and put their hands onto his cock. A few men were goaded by the women to help as well. Yaro moaned at their subservience. One woman put there hand under his foreskin and this put Yaro over the moon. They were not as good as his servants in the palace but imagining the raw terror of them made this as exciting. He played with his balls while feeling the woman rub the sensitive tip of his cock. He felt his stomach rumble invigorating the several trapped people. It was too much. His cock throbbed even larger trapping people beneath it. They were unable to breath to they panicked and scratched at him. Yaro responded by bucking his hips down and driving his cock deeper into the building. The floor gave way and his helpers fell to the story below.

“Fuck.” The sensations stopped and now he only felt the broken floor. He pulled out. He contemplated finishing right there. But then he bit his lip. He could hear Kads and Cara in the distance. Maybe this was the time for edging. He stood up to walk over to them. But first, he honoured his promise. True devotees would have found a way to get him off. So he put his hands on the lower side of the building and heaved as much of the building as he could from the foundations. In one great motion he chucked the shrapnel of the building across the city. Bits of masonry and steel rained down on the city completing his task on making Springsdale harder to escape.

-----

Cara had her arm around the small of Kadija’s back as they walked into the city. They admired Yaro’s handy work but went the other direction from Yaro’s trail of destruction. They found a nice park to sit down in near the centre of town. Kadija couldn’t hold herself back anymore and deeply kissed Cara. Cara reciprocated but broke off quickly.

“I have a gift for you.”

Cara slide her arm behind Kadija’s neck. Kadija felt a tug. Her face lit up as she made a wry smile. One of the hearts on the collar was for a leash! Kadija couldn’t believe it. Her heart leapt with trepidation. She loved to be Cara’s submissive and this was the first time that Cara was establishing ownership of her. She held her breath to calm herself down. She knew that she should be embarrassed to be walked like a dog through the town she governed. Surely, everything that was happening was being broadcast to every single household, possibly in the world. But she felt no embarrassment. In fact, Kadija felt pride in being such an obedient submissive. She was submitting herself to the will of god on earth and all she could feel was joy. When she heard the click of her leash, she bent down onto all fours. Her right hand cracking a billboard like it was a green sapling.

“My obedient girl.” Cara glanced down at her pet. She plucked a utility pole from a side street. “Go get it."

Kadija sprinted low to the ground. She didn’t even pick her steps letting her feet crash straight through every structure in her path. She jumped over where the pole and landed. Her summersault cut a swath of destruction. She grabbed the stick and brought it back to Cara.

“My girl deserves a treat.”

Cara crouched down and opened her mouth. A tiny woman felt her world up end. She tried to press her heels into Cara’s slippery tongue but as her prison lowered, she lost her grip. She tumbled until she was snagged on her bottom teeth. The woman gripped onto the tooth with her torso hanging precariously over. She looked down at the face of the expectant giantess beneath her. Kadija has her tongue slightly out and big doe eyes shining back at Cara.

The tiny woman felt the embarrassment that Kadija did not. She was part of some perverted sex game. A toy making a brief appearance and then being consumed. another thought crossed her mind. Was this pet play? She wondered if she was about to be torn apart by a giantess pretending to be a dog. She imagined sharp canine teeth puncturing her skin. She pushed back from the tooth she was clasped upon. At that moment a well of spit slid behind her. Crashing over like a viscous wave that sent her tumbling out of one captor’s mouth and into the other’s. She could not scream through the thick spit. The landing on the other giant’s tongue gave her whiplash. Her legs screamed at her in blistering pain before nothing. Her vision narrowed. She was flung to the left. Her field of vision widened enough for her to focus on the falling molar.

“I suppose I should feed you more than that. Come!” Cara stood up and tapped her thighs like a dog’s command.

Cara walked to a large cinema other a few blocks. She pried the rough off and revealed dozens of huddled people hiding in the lobby. With her hands she broke down several walls to reinforce the walls of the lobby into a sturdy bowl.

“Now, I know that you like your food to taste like me. So if you’re a good girl and wait, you can have it.”

Kadija looked into her bowl and then sat on her feet in a kneeling position looking up expectantly at Cara. Cara crouched down over the crowd. The sun was blotted out by her smooth pussy, ringed a thin wisps on blonde hair. A torrent of piss shot to the edge of the bowl and washed back over the masses. Kadija eagerly watched as they were bowled over. Most were able to get up but as the stream weakened, massive drops fell on individuals trapping them in the acrid torrent. The splatter covered everyone. Many gagged and inhaled the urine.

The roof over them darkened. Kadija’s breasts swayed back and forth over them as she licked her owner’s pussy clean. The crowd massed in the area of the theatre where the urine was only a foot high. Some where trapped in the deeper sections with injuries that made it impossible for them to move. Their open wounds burning in Cara’s piss. The lucky ones who could move stripped off their piss soaked clothes. But found themselves cold as piss evaporated off their skin.

Kadija licked her owner’s pussy clean. Then she looked down on those trapped. She started by sucking those that were trapped in Cara’s urine. She let her tongue chase the ambulatory ones lazily through the bowl until she could pin them and slurp them up.. She played this game until she was bored, then tried to catch as many as she could in each mouthful. She looked up at Cara as she chewed on her mouth full of prey.

Cara set down next to a large tower with a helicopter landing pad. She sprawled her legs across the ground and propped her head up on the building. Kadija nuzzled in to her chest and Cara twirled her hair to and fro.

“My good girl.” Cara said as she ran her hands through Kadija’s hair.

Yaro caught up with them. Cara regarded his enlarged cock and cocked her eye brow at him as a he kneeled down behind Kadija.

“Be nice.” Cara said. Yaro slid back and dutifully began to kiss the small of Kadija’s back.

A helicopter landed on the roof of the building. A few brave souls stepped out and then helicopter made a hasty retreat. The reporters were here to ask the standard questions. They were probably safe. At least, precedent suggested Cara would be constrained with them. Whenever she brought her vengeance down on a region, she was always willing to let them know why. All supplicated themselves when Cara finally laid her eyes upon them.

Yaro didn’t pay attention to what Cara was doing. He was so fucking horny from this morning. He kissed up the length of Kadija’s back and nibbled on her ears. He slid his hand under her breasts and grabbed them firmly. His throbbing cock was pushed up against her. He asked Kadija if he could have her. Kadija was so far into subspace that she simple panted ‘yes... yes... please...”

“You may get up. Ask your questions.” Cara addressed the reporters.

“Good evening, goddess. For the viewers at home, could you please state the reason for this punishment.”

“There is one thing that I want you to understand.” She ran her hand under Kadija’s chin. At this point, Yaro was having at her from behind. Sweat beaded down Kadija’s face. Her hair was messy and her eyes looked like she was in another world. Cara was amused to see in such a position for this moment. “I want all of the helicopter’s to zoom in on Kad’s face.”

“This is the most precious woman in the world. I want her life to be filled with her joy. I want her to succeed. All of you live for her pleasure and her purpose. What Kadija wants for you is what is best for you.”

Another journalist stood up for the next question. Tom Landin had his preapproved question. He was supposed to ask how long the goddess was going to stay. Sweat beaded down his neck. The armpits of his shirt were already stained yellow. This was the biggest moment of his life. He could do something. He could go down as a great hero of human resiliency against tyranny. She was enormous before him. Her hand rested casually on the side of the building. Gentle but he knew it could capture him with tremendous speed. He looked up at her.

“How can you say to us that we should supplicate before you like some benevolent god. You’ve destroyed our city, You tell us to be thankful for the gift of sending dozens of us to be digested every day. You are a barbarian, what right do you have to tell us to be joyful through this slaughter.”

His words stuttered but each one was said. Tom felt as though he were going to faint as he watched to see her reaction. Weirdly she seemed to get distracted. She looked away from him.

“Yaro, honey, slow down. I don’t want her to cum now.” Cara put her hands behind Kadija’s head and guided it into her lap. “Easy babe.”

“That was very brave of you little one.” Cara returned her focus to the little reporter. She stuck her finger out to point at him. Tom fell over in terror at the sudden motion. “But the thing is what your emotions or actions are irrelevant. I’m sure you felt big saying that to me. Truth is, I don’t care. Things go my way. I don’t even need to punish you because your wants are overruled by mine.

“I don’t even need to punish you. Or maybe I already have. Have you visited your mother today? She’s the woman that lives in the home that used to be on Oak St? Because it’s a footprint now. And have you facetimed your girlfriend lately? You might want to talk to her. With the railing that Kads is taking right now, her stomach is probably a tsunami right now. I asked Yaro to slow down so that you have a couple more minutes to call her.

“Maybe none of those things are true. I don’t know. I don’t care. It doesn’t matter. Next question.”

There was a long pause on the roof. Finally, a woman spoke up.

“I apologize for my colleague, miss… miss goddess.”

“Don’t apologize for men being impulsive. You just know that you look like the best of this lot and you’re probably going to get a promotion.”

“Goddess, we would like to know how long you plan to stay in our city.”

“Well, my itinerary is fairly open. I think we are going to retire for dinner. I’ll definitely be around for brunch but I’ll probably leave in the afternoon. Yaro is going to stay for a while in Ganges. I think your governor is quite taken with him.”

Cara took her hands off Kadija. She let out a long series of moans. Cara embraced here then looked back at the reporters.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12804