Reduction & Relocation: Sofia Romero by Bridget_drkW
Summary:

Six years before the events of Becca Young's story, Katie Walker has developed a new technology that allows her to shrink organic material.  With the help of her close friend Alexandria Bexley, Katie is seeking funding for her ambitious research into size reduction and alternative housing. Aided by a touch of luck and a smidge of nepotism, the girls have scheduled a very special presentation with a group of important, wealthy, and mysterious investors.


This is the story of how R&R Labs came to be established and funded.  It's also the story of how a brave young man signed up for an experiment he didn't fully understand and came to be wedged deep between the huge ass cheeks of an older woman!


THIS STORY IS THE CHRONOLOGICAL FIRST STORY IN THE 'REDUCTION AND RELOCATION' SERIES AND IS A PREQUEL TO BECCA YOUNG'S STORY!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Reduction and Relocation
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 53820 Read: 27158 Published: February 11 2023 Updated: January 10 2024

1. Chapter 1 - Katie and Alex's Apartment [Dante, 12/16/2000] by Bridget_drkW

2. Chapter 2 - The Sizer [Dante, 12/16/2000] by Bridget_drkW

3. Chapter 3 - Second Times the Charm [Dante, 12/16/2000] by Bridget_drkW

4. Chapter 4 - A Long Trip [Katie & Alex, 12/17/2000] by Bridget_drkW

5. Chapter 5 - A Change of Plans [Katie & Alex, 12/17/2000] by Bridget_drkW

6. Chapter 6 - Teddy Bear [Dante, 12/16/2000] by Bridget_drkW

7. Chapter 7 - The Wardeness [12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW

8. Chapter 8 - Getting Ready [12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW

9. Chapter 9 - Yes, Ma'am [Sofia, 12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW

10. Chapter 10 - The Board of Investors [Dante, 12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW

11. Chapter 11 - The Demonstration [Sofia, 12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW

12. Chapter 12 - The Demonstration by Bridget_drkW

13. Chapter 13 - A Twist of Fate by Bridget_drkW

14. Chapter 14 by Bridget_drkW

Chapter 1 - Katie and Alex's Apartment [Dante, 12/16/2000] by Bridget_drkW

Dante had once been given an uncharacteristically dark and thought-provoking assignment in his 12th grade creative writing class.  The assignment, quickly removed from the rebellious teacher’s curriculum once the parents became aware, was to write about the worst day of his life.  


The teacher was very clear on the rules: it wasn’t to be about their worst day to this point in their short lives, but what they expected would become and endure as the definitive, decidedly worst day of their existence.  Dante didn’t spend great amounts of time thinking about the assignment, but he would reflect on it years later. 


They were finally alone since they’d left the lab.  This was the worst day of his life, and that was quite an incredible statement considering the vulgar and horrifying misfortunes he’d somehow survived for nearly the past decade.  He wanted to scream at her…to curse her…to kill her.  The drive back from North Carolina was just as miserable as the drive there.  Why the fuck couldn’t she have just flown? The amount of time she’d spent sitting on her fat, disgusting ass would have been cut in half…at the very least!


Dante had been removed from the fat Italian woman’s ass crack only three times during the multi-day trip home, and that was only so that she could use the restroom. Much to his dissatisfaction, his Italian owner was in a rush to get back on the road or to sleep so she wasn’t as thorough with her restroom cleanup as he would have hoped…but then again she never was. He was promptly forced back into her dirty crack and the trip continued.  


After over 2 days on the road, 19 hours of which were strictly spent driving, one would expect to unwind for a bit…to decompress from the long journey.  Any cross-country traveler was entitled to that, right?


Not Dante.


There was no unwinding for poor Dante, but one could say there was plenty of “decompressing”.  At the conclusion of the long trip, Dante’s entire world abruptly and unapologetically rotated 90 degrees and the big, fat, sweaty ass cheeks that surrounded him were less compressed by the Italian woman’s weight on the car seat.  The huge cheeks now hung somewhat freely from the hips that owned them. They sagged with her age and excessive weight, but they held him securely and protectively.  


He remained trapped in their sweaty, grimey embrace until light poured in and a few fingers entered her crack, surely looking for him. His exposure to light was becoming more and more rare as time went on.  Dante made himself perfectly still, complying with the fingers that were now pinching him and removing him from the dirty crack, and as he slid with minimal friction against the sweaty inner glutes, Dante reflected miserably on how he got here…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What was this guy even trying to sing?  Fuck if he knew…it definitely wasn’t in key, whatever it was.  Was it even English?  Gibberish?  


It was against his better judgements, but after surveying the scene, Dante pulled the rickety, wooden door shut behind him. He creaked noisily and he feared it might fall off the hinges as it latched with the lock.  The pleasant scent of the outside air had no home within these walls; instead, it smelled of stale cigarettes, liquor, and urine.  Dante assumed all three scents could be coming from the crumpled heap of a man on the floor.  Ironically, the man appeared homeless despite his current squatting location in the lobby of this rundown apartment building.  He was unshaven and unkempt.  Liquor bottle in his left hand and a wet, unlit cigarette in his right.  His tattered and stained clothing appeared wet in some questionable areas, and Dante couldn’t get to the elevator fast enough.  Sure enough, it was out of order.  This didn’t look like the kind of place that took care of its tenants and kept up with maintenance issues. 


Dante found the stairs nearby and they smelled even worse than the lobby.  As he climbed, the sound of the homeless man’s offkey, feverish singing sounded more and more distant until only the reverberating shadow of an echo could be heard.  The singing only ceased when the homeless man paused to take long, liberal gulps from his bottle of whiskey. 


-Walks along corridor and finds door


The door looked no different from the several others he’d passed in the long corridor but he knew this was the one he was looking for.  Dante knocked gently on the door three times and waited.  After a few moments of silence, he pulled his new Nokia 3995 cellular phone from his jeans pocket along with a folded business card.  Dante punched in the numbers and held the phone up to his ear, the fingers on his left hand tracing the brass “14” hanging loosely over the door. He turned away from the door and crossed his left hand across his chest, realizing with each buzz that the girl on the other end wasn’t going to answer.


“Hello, you’ve reached Katie Walker.  I’m unable to answer the phone right now, but if you leave–”


Dante heard the sound of several security locks being unlatched on the other side of the door behind him.  A deadbolt rotated with a loud, chunky thud.  A few more security chains at the lower end of the door unclasped from the frame.  Finally, the door slowly opened. 


“Can I help you?”


The door was opened just enough for Dante to see a few strands of raven black hair, followed closely by a single emerald green eye.  It scanned him inquisitively, and then the door opened a bit more…enough for him to see the woman’s face.  She was quite pretty.  Dante suspected that she was a few years older than he was…perhaps in her early 20’s.  Raven-black hair clung to the sides of her friendly, attractive face and her neck, not quite soaking wet but close.  



“Umm…yeah, I’m here to see Katie?” Dante said, answering as if asking a question.  


The pretty, raven-haired woman looked up at him.  She initially responded with a subtly wrinkled brow and a slightly tilted head.  His presence clearly confused her, and he could see her scanning him up and down, as if she were assessing what kind of risk he posed.  The ability was probably a ‘pretty girl prerequisite’ for living in a place like this.  


Dante broke the silence, “We umm..met at my school…at UNH. She did a presentation earlier this month for the Sophomores.”


Any hint of concern or uncertainty melted from the raven-haired woman’s face.  She opened the door the rest of the way.  


“Oh ok, Awesome!”


Dante was slightly taken aback by the quick expression change and the girl’s over-the-top interest. Her fingers tightly gripped a pristine white towel that circled her otherwise naked body. Dante gulped, trying to avoid staring at the woman’s cleavage.  Gratefully, he found an opportunity to take in a full eye-full when she leaned forward outside the door frame, taking a quick look left and right down the hallways.  As she scanned left and right, Dante stared down. Her breasts were pretty big despite the raven-haired girl’s short stature…they might have been as big as Katie’s. 


She continued, “Yeah, Katie is my roommate. She’s not home yet but you can come in and wait for her.”




“Sorry if you were waiting awhile, I was in the shower; just gotta take a minute to get dressed.” The raven-haired woman disappeared back into the bathroom. Dante caught a quick glimpse of the pristine white towel dropping at her bare feet right before the door shut, and he cursed himself for having not been looking up at her body.  


From the other side of the door, she shouted “You can just make yourself at home.”


Dante was happy to leave the uncomfortable, unclean, unkept, and frankly…unsafe hallway and now he was looking around in the empty living room.  It was as if he’d just walked through a portal into another world. The smell of urine and cigarettes was gone, replaced graciously by lavender and vanilla.  The carpets were a muted but pleasing gray, the fibers plush and soft. Unlike the brown, flattened carpet in the hallway, not a stain to be seen. The lights didn’t flicker, the walls were clean, and most importantly not a single drunken, soiled, homeless man was singing.


It would have been clear to anyone that two women lived here, evident by the cleanliness and fragrances but to Dante, there were amusing and endearing clashes of what society deemed feminine and what they deemed…well…”science-y”.  The carpets were immaculate and every surface dusted.  Decorations adorned the walls of inspiration and femininity. One thing that was out of place in the very purposeful and cozy apartment was a pink X on the carpeted floor.  It was near a wall on the far side of the living room.  There were fancy books about Paris and Italy fanned out on what looked like an expensive, dark-wood coffee table along with beautiful fresh flowers. Over the back of the white three-cushion sofa was an afghan blending different shades of pink.  Above it on the wall hung two framed diplomas.  One of which was conferred to Ms. Katie Walker last year.  


The other diploma belonged to an Alexandria Bexley and judging from the handwritten date, she received hers five years earlier than Katie. Dante heard a hair dryer come to life in the bathroom so, realizing he was going to be waiting a bit longer, he took a seat on the center cushion of the white couch.  


Dante’s attention was pulled to the distant corner of the dark-wood coffee table.  Next to a pale pink manilla folder was a beautiful, glass chess set.  It looked a lot like one he’d almost gotten his sister for her birthday, but practically ran from the store when he glimpsed the price tag. 


The pieces were beautiful and appeared to be handmade.  One set was nearly as transparent as the chessboard itself, but tinted a pale blue.  The other set, also made of some sort of crystal or glass, was far more opaque.  It was a bright, vivid pink with what almost looked like static galaxies, brilliant flecks of stardust sprinkled in different densities and structures.  Dante was amazed to see that the structures were different in each piece, even in the repeating pairs and every pawn.  


A chess player himself, Dante took to analyzing the board.  It looked like it was-late game.  Most of the important decisions had already been made, and some could argue that fate had decided the winner long ago. Things were not looking good for blue.  A lonely king shivered alone on the second row, separated from its stronger pieces, protected only by a diagonal pawn occupying a dark square, which protected the blue king from any dark-square bishop attacks.  Unfortunately for blue, pink also had a light-squared bishop.  And a rook.  And three active pawns.  Most threatening of all was the brilliant, sparkling pink queen.  It shared a diagonal with the weak blue pawn and the weak blue king. It was far away but prepared to close the distance in a second’s notice.  The only thing separating the blue king from the pink queen’s wrath was a lone pawn, but it was hardly helpful.  Pink’s rook shared a row with the ‘protecting’ pawn.


Next move was mate.  Dante realized that even if it were blue’s turn, the only option was to delay the inevitable.  Blue could impose a superficial check on pink with the last knight, but would immediately lose it to a pawn. Blue’s king was isolated and trapped.  The blocking pawn was pinned.  It was over.  Dante placed two fingers and a thumb on the blue king, gently laying it down on its side. 


“Yeah, Katie’s a lot better than me.” 


Dante’s eyes rushed up from the chess board to see the raven-haired beauty standing before him with a grin, her hands on her hips. Her hair was styled to a chin-length bob and she wore a simple yet stylish black v-neck t-shirt with a pair of dark-blue jeans. She shifted a balled-up pair of socks to her left hand, freeing her right hand for a friendly greeting. 


“I’m Alexandria.”


Dante smiled politely, accepting her much smaller hand in his, “I’m Dante.  It's nice to meet you.”


Alexandria took a seat on the cushion next to him.  Dante considered shifting over to the other side of the couch but he didn’t want to appear rude, and the woman didn’t seem too bothered by the closeness.  She laid her left ankle atop her right knee, pointing a smooth, pale sole at Dante.  


“So how did you and Katie meet?”


Dante watched five small, chubby toes disappear into the checkered teal and brown sock. 


“She spoke at my Cellular and Molecular Biology class.” Dante said.


“Oh, that’s right!  I forgot she did that.” Alexandria said, slipping her other sock on. Dante spotted that her toenails were painted to match her fingernails.  He didn’t care much for feet but also didn’t mind them…and Alexandria’s were objectively small and cute, just like her.  Both sets of nails were an alluring purple. The color was somehow deep and textured; he felt he could get lost in them…as if they were windows to another world…and then they were abruptly and unceremoniously concealed by her sock. He snapped back.


“Yeah, I ended up asking her a few questions during the Q&A and she actually approached me after the class ended…we got to talking for a bit and she mentioned this experiment that she’s working on.”


“Awesome! Yeah, I figured that’s what you were here for.  We’re actually working on it together. We each needed to find helpers for this big presentation we’re doing in about two weeks.” 


Alexandria extended her hands to the pale-pink manilla folder, spinning it playfully as she chuckled, “I found my helper a few weeks ago and I guess Katie found you.”


As if on queue, a key could be heard entering the front door and the deadbolt slid. Katie entered quickly, perhaps to keep as much of the building’s atmosphere out of their sanctuary as possible.  She set a few large but seemingly light boxes down next to the door and removed a cold-weather beanie, allowing her beautiful long, brown hair to flow freely down.  As she ruffled her hair with her fingertips, traces of crimson red could be spotted, subtle highlights throughout the girl’s mane of beautiful hair.  Dante watched her eyes detect his.  


“Hi Dante.  I’m terribly sorry you had to wait.” Katie said, kicking off her boots and aligning them neatly at the door.  She then painstakingly locked every one of the latches and slidebars on the door.


“Oh, it's no problem.”  Dante said sincerely.


“I see you’ve already met Alexandria, then?” Katie said, now the majority of her attention on opening the large sealed boxes.


“Yes, we did!” Alexandria said, patting Dante on the knee and rising to her feet.  Dante didn’t mean to, but he peaked a bit as Alexandria stood up; the top band of a racy black thong peaked back at him and he was grateful the educated, talented young women were so focused on the components coming out of the box that they didn’t notice his blushing red cheeks. 


“So you blew the two transistors on the B-side right?” Alexandria said, distractedly readjusting her shirt to properly cover her lower back.  


Katie was now removing a thick jacket that had protected her from the cold air outside, revealing a light-gray turtleneck sweater and jeans slightly lighter than Alexandria’s.  The outfit would have looked strictly professional on another girl less…endowed than Katie.  The turtleneck was appropriately loose in the stomach area, but the part that covered her ample chest was working much harder.   It didn’t seem fair from Dante’s point of view, even though he was contributing to it in his own mind right now…that someone as intelligent and driven as Katie could be sexualized in such a way. It's not as if she could hide them.  Was it his fault for being unable to break his focus?  How could he help it though?  She was so short and yet so incredibly stacked.   Her tits were just so–


“--No, it was the two on the F-side.  The B-side was okay.” Katie quickly replied, handing a few small baggies filled with tiny components to Alexandria. For the first time, the raven-haired beauty’s cute freckled cheeks dipped and she frowned.  


“Hmmm…I think I know what you’re going to say.” Alexandria said, taking a seat back on the couch next to Dante, spreading out the tiny transistors on the table.  


Katie removed a spindle of sodder from one of the smaller boxes and smiled, “Well hey, I don’t think you messed up in getting the PN2222-type transistor.”


Alexandria grumbled, “Yeah, but you said from the start that we should have gotten the 2N2222-type. You said we needed the higher power dissipation and temperature ratings…”the raven-haired girl picked up a loose transistor on the edge of the coffee table and held it up.  Even in her tiny fingers, the device seemed so small…its three legs were bent and charred, suggesting it had burnt off whatever device it was attached to.


“...but I said we didn’t need them. Katie Walker: the girl that’s always right.”  Alexandria joked


Katie laughed, “Don’t be so hard on yourself.  You suggested the PN-type because it’s way more commonly available than the 2N-type.  If this ends up working…” Katie’s eyes quickly darted to notice Dante paying attention, as if she’d forgotten he was even there…and then back to Alexandria, 


“...WHEN this works, we’ll have some concrete data that might point to the problem with the PN-type because I agree it would be better to use that transistor.


The conversation continued as the girls walked down the hallway that Dante hadn’t yet been down, adjourning into the bedroom on the left.


The day that Katie presented in Dante’s class was not the first time he’d heard of her.  She had actually attended the same highschool as him, but had graduated 4 years ago.  Someone on the outside looking in might be confused to hear this, considering Dante and Katie were about the same age.


Katie Walker had become somewhat of a legend at her high school and everyone knew about her.  Her intellect was stunning; she excelled in all subjects, particularly math and science, and there wasn’t an AP class out there that teachers would later on describe as ‘incapable of challenging her’.  As if all of this wouldn’t have been interesting enough for a teenager, Katie Walker started her Freshman year in high school at the age of 10, and graduated with a perfect GPA and attendance at the age of 13.  Sure enough, she was valedictorian.  Dante was just starting out his Freshman year as she was graduating despite them being roughly the same age.  He remembered this clearly because it was the only time in the school’s history that the staff mandated that everyone attend the graduation to see her speech. She was one of those students that could have literally done anything 


The girls came back out of the bedroom and Dante only picked up on the middle of the conversation.  


“...at least you have me to do the soldering!” Alexandria said and the two chuckled.  The girls entered the living room, appearing once again to have forgotten Dante was even there.  Alexandria took a seat to Dante’s left as she had before and Katie sat down on his right side.


“Whoa..what is that?” Dante asked a bit nervously, somewhat knowing what it was already from their earlier conversations at the university.


Katie’s small biceps slightly flexed as she lifted up from her lap what looked similar to a Nerf gun. 


“This is the prototype I was telling you about.” With two hands, Katie gently handed the device to Dante.  Dante turned it over in his left hand and inspected it on all sides.  There were several green circuit boards attached to various parts of the gun.  


“Gently!” Alexandria said.  It seemed a bit like an overreaction to Dante but the girls didn’t appear as strong as he did so they were probably just not used to someone handling the device with only one hand. 


Each circuit board had a black stencil snap of a letter, and Dante could see 7 in total, stenciled A through G.  The two new transistors the girls had just soldered, which was on the F-side, were on the bottom of the gun and hung delicately from only two wires that ran up into the gun’s assembly.  A spaghetti of green, white, red, and black wires ran from where the gun’s hammer would have been located and disappeared into the chamber.  There were several switches and a few extinguished LED lights affixed to the bulky, black side of the gun. Dante didn’t dare touch them.  The last thing he noticed was a single pink wire that ran from the trigger assembly up to what looked like a radio transmitter affixed to the tip of the gun.  


“So…this is what you’re going to use..on me?” Dante asked a bit nervously.

~

Chapter 2 - The Sizer [Dante, 12/16/2000] by Bridget_drkW

Katie smiled, reaching for the device and taking it back from Dante.  “We’ve been calling it the Sizer. It's been my labor of love since I was 14 years old.”


“...and we’ve come a long way in the past few years!” Alexandria added.


“I’ll show you how it works.” Katie said sweetly, scooting a little closer to Dante so that her left thigh was touching his right.  He swallowed dryly.  She smelled really nice…they both did.


Katie’s black fingernail pressed down on what looked like a battery latch on the side, removing a protective piece of plastic.  Dante’s eyes widened. He thought the outside looked complicated!  The inside was packed tightly with more circuitry, small circuit boards stacked and in the center was a small plastic tube no larger than a thimble.  Katie popped the plastic tube out and held it up to Dante.  


“This is what makes the reduction tech possible.  The clear liquid in here is a synthetic compound of choice elements combined with the skin cell sample I took from you when we met at your college.”  Katie popped the tube back into position and a satisfying click let everyone know it was properly seated back in position.  


“An advanced IR compound scanner reads the contents of the tube and sends the info to the integrated CPU for processing.  I had to give the computer a week to sequence your DNA and create all the appropriate datalinks, so that was why we had to wait until now.”


“It needs your sample now…” Alexandria added, “...but we’re actively working to make the Sizer ‘out-of-the-box compatible’ with all targets by removing the need for DNA analysis.”


“Baby steps.” Katie said, smiling.


Dante was feeling a bit overwhelmed. 


“And….this is all…safe?” Dante asked.  


Katie and Alexandria emphatically nodded, each of them setting a hand on either of his knees.  “Of course it is.” Alexandria said. “Katie alone has been running the math on this for YEARS now, and I’ve been helping with the DNA reticulator.”


Dante only seemed half satisfied with the answer, and he hoped that they didn’t see he was fully satisfied with their hands on his knees.  


“And….I can grow back?” Dante asked.


Katie smiled, popping out a tiny SD card from one of the larger printed circuit boards amongs the exposed innards of the Sizer.  “This SD card will store all your size information prior to your reduction, and when we invert the reduction process on the Sizer, the input switches from the tube I showed you earlier to this.”


The mini SD card practically disappeared between Katie’s short fingers.  To think that the entirety of his size history could exist between those small finger tips…that maybe he himself…would likely be…between those fingertips.  


“Okay…but then what happens?” Dante asked nervously. 


This was the first time that both Katie and Alexandria seemed to shift uncomfortably atop their sofa.  Katie had explained a lot of this to him that day after her presentation.  They both adjourned to the cafeteria for lunch and Dante felt like a celebrity himself sitting across from someone so renowned.  Despite the plethora of information she gave him about the size reduction, she seemed tight-lipped about what came after that. 


“Well, Alexandria and I are wishing to secure a significant grant to fund our research into this field of reduction. We are required to present our accomplishments, plans, and goals to a board of very interested but very skeptical investors located in Texas.”


“And you…” Alexandria squeezed Dante’s knee, “...will be the star of the show!” 


Katie smiled, “That’s right.”


Dante inquired, “Just how small will I be?”


Alex looked toward Katie, who responded, “We’re going to be targeting one quarter of an inch in height, but the final value could fluctuate slightly depending on a few factors.  Now, regarding what Alex just said, we’ll be showing off the size reduction technology and even though Alex and I will be giving the presentation, most attention will be on you, so to speak.  You see, there is another part to it, and I know its going to sound strange but…” Katie trailed off and looked over to Alexandria.


Alexandria got the hint.


“Oh…well, I’m sure Katie has told you about how she–we intend to utilize the Sizer and its shrink tech, right?”


Dante nodded slowly, “Yeah, something about reducing prison overcrowding.”


Alexandria smiled big and nodded, her raven-black hair bobbing with the movement of her head.  “Exactly!  The plan is to remove certain inmates from their prisons…but not all of them…only the really, really bad ones.  It will be girls and boys.”


“Starting out with men.” Katie interjected.  “Like I mentioned at your university, our calculations indicate that males are far more susceptible to our reduction methods than females.”


“Right.” Alexandria continued, “We tried reaching out to several prisons and courts all over the country, but none of them were willing to let us use the Sizer on any of their prisoners in exchange for reduced sentences.” The raven-haired woman reached into a matching blue manilla folder and removed a single sheet, handing it to Dante.


“...even though we had several inmates follow up with us, consenting to enroll in the experiment.”


Dante looked at the sheet.  Angry, hardened eyes stared back at him from the top-right corner of the sheet. They apparently belonged to an inmate named Matthew Stone. Judging from the offense description, Matthew was one year into a 7-10 year sentence for assault with a deadly weapon and armed robbery.  There was a lot more, densely packed paragraphs below and then all the way at the bottom was a line with the single word “Wardeness:” and space a printed name and signature, both of which were blank on this form. Directly below that was a line for the inmate’s printed name and signature, but the signature was blank.


“Mr. Stone is one of many who would have enrolled but were not permitted to, so this is essentially a dead end.” Alex said, taking the paper back from Dante and returning it to the blue manilla folder. 


“In their defense…” Katie conceded, “...we were proposing a reduction of their sentences by half and we were not willing to divulge the details on their alternative housing and confinement.”


“Yes, that’s a huge part of it.” Alexandria said to Dante.  “We are only even telling you about it because you’re helping us.”


“And because you signed the NDA.” Katie added, to which Alexandria nodded and continued.


“After the inmate is reduced, he or she would need to be housed somewhere else for the rest of their sentence.”


Dante said, “To…like…a miniature penitentiary? That’s a pretty good idea considering how little space it would take up.”


“You could call it that.” Alexandria said in the way a teacher might try to spin a student’s incorrect answer into a positive contribution.  “The ultimate goal is to place these reduced inmates in the custody of women.”


Dante nodded, trying to take it all in.  


Katie sighed, “Unfortunately, we are not able to look ahead to the experiment just yet. This lack of an inmate pool set us back significantly.  We can’t get started right away with monitoring the inmate and his adjustments to his alternative confinement term since we have no inmates to use.” Alex said. “...and that’s why we need you.  We need someone just to stand in as an inmate…purely for the purposes of the presentation.”


Both Katie and Alexandria were staring intently at Dante, waiting for him to speak.


“Ummm….well, I guess that sounds okay..” Dante said hesitantly. “But you guys…I mean..we wouldn’t get in trouble for lying to them, right? About me being an inmate?”


Alexandria very quickly replies, “Oh, no…of course not!  Dante, your interaction with the board will start and stop with this one presentation.”


“They’ll see you from a distance…right before you’re installed into your alternative confinement area…and again, this would just be for the presentation.” Katie said. Alex quickly picked up, “And after that, who knows…if they even do see you again, it will be later down the road after we’ve been approved, established our lab, and maybe you’ll be standing at our side as a part-time intern!”


“I’m just a little confused.” Dante said, expecting the girls to get frustrated with his reluctance. However, both of them were fully engaged and patient.  “So…you say that I’d basically have to pretend to be an inmate and demonstrate a transfer of my custody to a woman, but why does the board need to see that?  Are you guys going to..like…put me into a cage? I just don’t understand.”


“Its going to sound strange, Dante, but you have to trust us on this.” Katie said.


Alexandria continued, “The ultimate goal is to not only transfer custody of the inmate to the ‘wardeness’, as we call her, but for him to be confined…well…to her body.”


Dante was even more confused, “What..like her pocket?”


Dante stared right into Katie’s pretty brown eyes as she responded, “No, Dante. They will spend their terms of confinement in the rear end of the wardeness.  We’re going to need to put you between a woman’s buttocks.”


He took a few moments to try and process what he’d just heard.  “I’m so sorry Katie..I feel like I MUST have misheard you.  Can you rep–”


Alexandria interrupted, “--you didn’t mishear her, Dante.  The confinement protocols we’re researching involve confining inmates to the rear ends of willing female volunteers, or ‘wardenesses’.”


“Their butts?!  But why?” Dante asked in disbelief. 


This was the first time that Katie had shown any hint of impatience.  


“Alexandria and I have been researching this for a very long time and we’ve determined that bodily confinement is the most realistic, feasible, and convenient method for the long-term, and it maximizes incentive to volunteer.”


“And we chose the rear because of its unique ability to adequately and discretely confine and conceal the inmate.” Alexanrida said.


Katie continued, “..and not all, but most women have rear ends large enough and buttocks soft enough to house an inmate without harming them.


“This just seems so strange..and I feel like there’s more you aren’t telling me…” Dante said courageously.


“Of course there’s more.” Katie said. “And maybe if things go well after the presentation, we can bring you on staff and explain more of our goals and research developments.”


“Dante, we promise…” Alexandria said.  “It will only be for an hour or so during the presentation.  There are powerful people on the board of investors.  Influential people.  If we can get them to invest in us, I know that the weight of their influence will help us get judges and wardens to play ball…” Alexandria began rubbing Dante’s knee.  “...and then we’ll be in perfect shape.  We’ll have a pool of consenting prisoners to volunteer.”


“You’re not a prisoner, Dante…and you won’t be treated as such.” Katie said, rubbing his other knee. “You’ll be our temporary catalyst. The one that kicks all of this off.  The one that makes all of it possible.”


“And don’t forget the money.” Alexandria said softly and playfully into his ear.


“Oh that’s right!” Katie said, “We never even discussed payment.  I was initially going to offer $1,000 to our stand-in inmate, but seeing how perceptive and intelligent you are…how does $2,000 sound?”


“$2,000….and a possible internship…” Dante started as the girls slowly nodded, smiles growing.  


“...for just one presentation?” Dante finished the terms and the girls were grinning ear to ear, already clearly realizing from Dante’s tone that he was on board.


He swallowed dryly, trying to find the words and the girls patiently waited for him to speak.  Finally, he said, “So…which one of…you…” Dante said, looking left and right at the two girls on either side of him, blushing profusely. Katie graciously interrupted him.


“Neither of us would be housing you, Dante.  My job was to find a person willing to be reduced and temporarily installed for the sake of the demonstration as our stand-in inmate…”


Alexandria smiled, picking up the pale pink manilla folder, “...and my job was to find the stand-in wardeness, the girl to do the demonstration with you installed.”  


She scooted closer to Dante and opened the pink manilla folder as if it were a story book she was reading to him.  “Her name is Sabrina. She’s my old college roommate’s little sister.  She’s about your age and she is from Wisconsin.”


Inside the folder were several photographs of a beautiful blonde-haired woman.  In what looked like a highschool yearbook photo, her hair ran down to her shoulders and she had a beautiful smile.  Underneath the photograph was printed:


Sabrina Becotte

Most Friendly and Likely to Help


“She’s very nice…” Alexandria assured Dante, “from what I remember, she used to volunteer at animal rescues…I think she was also in model UN back in high school.”


Dante was getting lost in the pretty blonde’s blue eyes when Alexandria shifted the yearbook photo to the bottom of the photo stack, revealing the next one.  It was Sabrina posing for some kind of club photo. She was standing amongst a group of her peers and she was dressed quite conservatively but Dante could see that Sabrina had the hints of a narrow waist and wide hips.


“She’s pretty, huh?” Alexandria said, nudging a blushing Dante.  


“She’s an English Lit major now, but lucky for us, she’s also interested in the sciences.” Katie remarked.


“And also lucky for us…” Alexandria said with a giggle, turning to the next photo.  It was a sorority photo containing several women on the beach. Fancy and colorful feminine drinks crowded a nearby table and in the background were other beachgoers. At the front of the picture was a group of young women and Dante immediately recognized Sabrina.  She was the most attractive out of all of them.  They were all standing near a hand-painted sign of their sorority name, taped to the table that supported their drinks.  Underneath the name of the sorority were two words written in bubbly, girly pink:


Bottoms Up!  


They were turned away from the camera in their bathing suits, cupping their ass cheeks. Despite her narrow waist and athletic frame, Sabrina’s ass was by far the largest there.


“She’s perfectly suited to do the demonstration for us.”


“What about…umm…well…” Dante couldn’t find the words as the four catlike eyes prodded him.  


“...hygiene?” 


Katie smiled and put a hand up, “Say no more, Dante.”


“Yeah..” Alex giggled, “For this presentation, I’ve made it abundantly clear to Sabrina that she should clean herself like she’s never cleaned herself before, and we’re going to have her do so moments before the presentation.”


Dante was flabbergasted, but the offers on the table were too good, the arguments too convincing, and perhaps most regrettably, Dante found the two girls far too attractive to say no. He felt his hands shake as he agreed.  On one hand, he loved hearing them cheer and celebrate, even opening a bottle of wine and filling three glasses.  He loved being a part of this celebration, but he feared that he had the most to lose out of all of them. In his primal brain, it felt worth it to make such attractive women happy.  His heart melted to see such beautiful and talented women smile because of a decision he’d made.  It made him feel powerful in some strange way.


Over his glass of wine, Dante talked with the two girls about his academic aspirations.  He even got much more personal as he neared the bottom of his glass, opening up about his estranged family.  He lived no more than 20 minutes from them but hadn’t seen any of them in over 3 years. His mother and father cared for him in their own ways, he knew it to be true; however, they were always absent at the moments that mattered most.  They treated him like an adult way sooner than they should have.  They put a roof over his head, they fed him, and they tried their best to be great friends…but he didn’t want peers, he wanted parents.  


There had been a serious falling-out between them at the start of his Junior year of high school, one that he didn’t care to get into with Katie and Alexandria. As a result, he got emancipated, moved in with his then-girlfriend, and he hadn’t looked back since.  He tilted the bottom of his wine glass up, collecting the last few droplets and Alexandria did the same.  


Katie reached over the full glass of wine in front of her for the bottle and started to tip the spout over Dante’s empty glass but Dante declined.  


“One is enough for me!” He said politely.  


“Alright, perhaps we should get started then?” Katie asked, setting the bottle down.


“...on second thought, fill her up…or better yet.” Dante said with a crooked grin, looking at Alexandria, “how about Bottoms Up?”  


“I like this one, he’s funny.” Alexandria giggled, wrapping her arms around Dante’s upper body and setting her head on his left shoulder. 


Katie picked the Sizer up from the coffee table and started tinkering with the buttons. 


“Well, if things go well maybe we’ll be a trio instead of just a duo.” Katie said, biting her lip and not looking up from the Sizer.


Dante’s heart skipped a beat.  To think that he could get in at the ground-level of something so innovative and remarkable…something with so much potential and…he felt kind of shitty saying it, but with girls that were really fucking hot.  He felt like there could be something between him and Alexandria, but time would tell.  She seemed into him…hopefully she still would be after he grew back. Hopefully spending an hour or so in her friend’s butt wouldn’t turn her off TOO bad.


He heard a faint chirp coming from the Sizer in Katie’s hands, and the brunette took off her black, thick-framed glasses to get a closer look at one of the indicators.  Both Dante and Alexandria watched as Katie squinted, and then the corners of her lips rose.  


“It’s ready.”


Dante’s stomach was doing backflips and everything was moving so fast now.  Katie had connected the Sizer to Alexandria’s pink laptop and running long lines of code reminiscent of those new Matrix movies.  Alexandria was encouraging Dante to stand. 


“Okay, Dante.  So, this is going to be a little uncomfortable…but you can’t be wearing any clothing for this.” Katie looked up from the computer screen.


Dante’s stomach leapt into his throat.  “What?”


It was all Dante could say to the two intelligent, pretty girls staring at him.  


Katie left clicked the mouse button and an empty, long progress bar popped up on the screen and very, very slowly began filling.  Katie calmly said, “She’s right, Dante.  The Sizer’s targets must be of organic matter only.  Additionally, we need to control the environment as best we can once you reduce…and losing you in your clothing would be an example of losing that control.”


Alexandria patted Dante on the shoulder, comforting him.  “You can get undressed in the bathroom if you like…and then come out in a towel that you can remove right before we resize you.”


Dante opted for that route.  His heart raced in the girls’ bathroom.  Everything was so meticulous and feminine, and here he was folding his shirt and pants atop the toilet seat, standing as naked as the day he was born right in the center.  How did he get here?  When he came out in the towel, he immediately felt Alexandria’s eyes exploring his body.  Katie took a few glances as well, but she was more occupied with the computer screen and the series of LED lights blinking on the Sizer.  Alexandria was clearly the one charged with having the bedside manner.  She took the toweled Dante by the hand, gently leading him over to the far side corner of the living room, near where Katie had moved the laptop and Sizer. He had noticed once again how short Alexandria was; her hand felt so small in his…as if he squeezed even slightly he might hurt her.  


“Do you see this X here on the ground?” Alexandria pointed down between her sock clad feet, wiggling her toes. There were two strips of hot pink tape arranged in an X shape, the one he’d seen before.  It was against the living room wall on the far side from the couch. 


“You’ll just stand here just like this, with the X between your feet, okay?” Alexandria said, speaking up to him with a smile. How much longer was this raven-haired girl several years older than him going to be looking up to him like this?  Not much longer, it seemed. 


“Will it hurt?” Dante asked nervously.  


Alexandria shook her head but then looked over to Katie who was clearing her throat.  


“I haven’t felt the sensations myself…but according to my calculations, you should feel some pressure in your extremities and some slight discomfort…but it will not last long.” Katie said.  The long progress bar filled up, and it switched from white to a flashing green.  


“We’re ready.” Katie said, picking up the hefty Sizer.  


Alexandria smiled at Katie and then turned to Dante, looking up at him.  She held out her hand.


Dante was very nervous, and he shakily handed the white towel to Alexandria, standing there as naked as the day he was born before the two women.  


“Don’t worry.  Everything will be just fine.” Alexandria said, rubbing his bare shoulder before stepping to the computer.  


Katie held up the Sizer and pressed some keys on the side of it.  “Running final prep.” Katie commented out loud.  Alexandria replied, “Final prep checked against the computer.”  She looked up from the computer and out to Dante with a big smile.  Katie was holding the Sizer up now.  She stood only about 10 feet away from Dante, and she was pointing the business end of the sizer at his huge, shaking, naked body. 


“All systems go.” Alexandria said with enough excitement in her voice to make Dante uncomfortable.  


The Sizer came to life, chirping a strange sequence of almost alien-sounding beeps and tones.  He saw red lights blinking in seemingly random patterns, and then slowly they all transformed to orange.  


Then yellow.


Then green.


Then finally pink.


Dante heard a click coming from Katie’s trigger finger and a very quick buzzing sound. Dante noticed that the Sizer produced just enough recoil to kick Katie’s shoulder back and jiggle her breasts and then a brilliant flash turned out all the lights


~

Chapter 3 - Second Times the Charm [Dante, 12/16/2000] by Bridget_drkW

It happened so very quickly. Dante felt a surge of endorphins rushing through his body, originating at his chest and spidering out through every vein.  At first, the sensation was a minor pain, but it quickly crescendoed into a few moments of unbearable, blinding white pain…and then it quickly converted to uncomfortable pleasure and warmth.  The naked man felt his fingers and toes tingle and then retract into his wrists and ankles.  Wrists and ankles shot up to his arms and legs.  Dante had heard of vision narrowing during stressful situations…the loss of peripheral vision.  What was happening to him now was the opposite.  The first thing to go was his ability to see directly in front of him. No longer could he see the fascinated girls watching…and then the blackness bled out to his peripherals until he couldn’t see anything anymore.  He heard a loud boom and a flash of light, then everything stopped. It was over.


Dante was temporarily blinded by the brilliant flash of light, and his eyes took forever to adjust.  Everything was very, very dark and incredibly quiet. Dante was concerned that he might have permanent eye and ear damage, but then he heard amidst the ringing in his ears the sound of Alexandria’s voice saying something about a circuit breaker.  Dante regathered himself.  He saw a fleeting glimpse of an enormous dark figure cross his shadow-laden field of view. Following the enormous dark figure was a strong gust of air that gave him goosebumps.  He then heard the loud chunky sound of plastic and metal. It must have been one of the girls resetting a tripped circuit breaker because immediately following the noise, he could hear the refrigerator and air-conditioner kick back on.  Most importantly, the lights came back on…and Dante could start to fully understand what had happened.


“Oh, jeez..” Katie said, biting her lower lip and frowning as she looked down over her glasses.  

Dante trembled on the floor, staring up vulnerably at Katie and Alex.  They were so close that Dante could see the shadows cast on the underside of the cloth covering their breasts.  They had to look way down to see him.  It had worked…he was shrunk, but they looked disappointed.  


“Well…let's measure.” Katie said. 


Alex nodded and Dante flinched, observing the titanic Alexandria grab a ruler and positioned it next to him. 


Dante looked up at it in wonder.  He could clearly see the markings on the side of it; it was a standard 12 inch ruler, not unlike the ones he’d used his entire life, but this one came up to somewhere between his elbow and shoulder.  Alex placed a large index finger against the highest point of the ruler to mark her place as she slid the ruler up, resuming the measurement where she left off.  The tiny 12-inch ruler was now way over his head, and it made him feel even smaller.


“About 20 inches…” Alexandria said.


“Shoot…I had a feeling this might happen…” Katie said. 


Katie looked huge standing over him, her hands on her hips.  They both did.  


“Are you thinking it was the miscibility factor of the DNA reticulation into the substrate?” Alex said.  Dante marveled at the towering women and began trembling.  He’d never felt so vulnerable in his life.  He was even more aware of their incredible beauty and femininity from down this low; he barely came up to their knees. He felt like a child amongst adults who were ignoring him, discussing important things far outside his scope of understanding.


“Exactly. I think we should have overcorrected to 1.29 instead of 1.27 and it would have been perfect.” Katie said, dropping one of her knees into the carpet.  Even then, she still was twice as tall as he was, and Dante cowered back into the wall reflexively.  She was a rather thin woman, but Dante saw that her calf and splayed thigh was now larger than his waist, and her breasts…he’d never seen breasts so large in his life.  He couldn’t help but wonder how heavy they would feel atop his hands…or his entire body.  


Katie reached out for his hand. 


“Squeeze my fingers, Dante.”  Katie said calmly, and Dante obeyed.  He could only manage to get his small fingers around Katie’s index finger and some of her middle finger. 


“Squeeze as hard as you can.” Katie said, her big, pretty brown eyes dancing all over his naked body, probably checking to make sure he was okay.  He caught Alex looking at him as well, but her gaze looked slightly different.  It was the same in that there was plenty of interest, but it felt somehow…less professional.


“I am.” Dante said, slightly embarrassed, trying to squeeze even harder.  The primal male that every man tucks away for the sake of civility was wounded, and Dante found himself gritting his teeth, trying to squeeze harder. That primal male was driven by ancient ego to inflict pain on this 5’4” brunette, and he watched to see if she’d wince as his fingers shook and his muscles flexed.  


Unphased by the pain, but noticing how hard he was trying, Katie must have detected the emasculating situation she’d put the previously taller man in. She replied, “Oh okay, no problem. You can let go now.”


Losing what would surely be the first of many unspoken battles, Dante released Katie’s fingers and she stood back up to her full height joining Alexandria.  


“He still has his strength and everything looks good.” Katie remarked, jotting a few notes into her notebook.


“Ten fingers, ten toes.” Alexandria joked


“Precisely…it could have went much worse.”  Katie replied.


“Much worse?” Dante spoke up from the floor, perturbed by how much like a specimen he felt in this moment.  “How about you guys clue me in as to whats happening?  Aren’t I supposed to be a quarter of an inch right now?”


The girls, still crowded around Dante, looked away from each other and down to him.


“Well Dante…” Alex said squatting down and resting her chin on her arms and her arms on her knees.  She was still looking down at him.


“It looks like we’ve successfully reduced you to about 20 inches in height…and we’ll need to administer a full physical just to make sure there are no issues..”


Katie nodded from behind Alexandria. Dante swallowed hard as the raven-haired beauty continued. 


“...but we’re confident that you’re doing great and that everything is fine.  The only problem, which you’ve already spotted, is that you’re not at the right height for rear installation.”


Dante cringed.


“But never fear!  Excuse the pun, but we knew there was a ‘tiny’ possibility that the reduction process might not complete at the target height of ¼ inch.”



Katie picked up the sizer and pressed a few buttons. “No, not a problem at all.  I just have to run some calculations on the output variables that the Sizer mapped during this first reduction.  From a quick glance, it looks like the process reached 71.42% completion before one of the transistors on the reticulation board started smoking.” Katie said, reading the lines of output code on the laptop screen and glancing at the Sizer.


“Once those calculations finish, we’ll be able to go for round 2.” Alex said.


“Is that safe?” Dante asked nervously up to the towering brunette and raven-haired beauty.  They smiled, “Oh, of course Dante.”


“Yeah, if we’re being completely honest, this was the scariest part.” Alex said, patting Dante on his bare shoulder. Her hand was so big and so warm.  “This was your first time being reduced so even though we were very confident things would work out, you never really can know anything for sure, right?  But you look fine!  As long as everything checks out okay, which I’m sure it will, there will be no problems with the follow-up reduction that gets you to your final size.”


“Speaking of checks, we should really check his vitals.” Katie said and Alex nodded her head and smiled, reaching two hands out for Dante. 

“Arms up!” She said cheerfully. 


Without thinking Dante did as he was told, lifting his arms.


“Hey!” Dante was not ready for the raven-haired girl’s hands to slide into his arm pits.  Her thumbs pressed firmly into his collar bone and then Dante felt himself soaring up into the air.  


Dante groaned as Alex readjusted him in her grip, anchoring his body against her own.  She positioned him so that he was straddling her hip, his bare legs were on either side.  His cock rubbed freely against Alex’s soft shirt as she followed Katie to the kitchen.  He could feel it stiffening as the girl obviously bobbed up and down with each step and his face pressed against her bouncing left breast a few times.  


The raven-haired beauty mercifully set Dante down on the kitchen table, which already had a pale blue grippy mat rolled out over top.  ‘They were clearly ready for this…’ Dante thought uncomfortably.  


Dante’s hands shamefully rushed to cover his throbbing erection.  


“You can put your hands down.” Katie said obviously as she pushed his hands to his side, exposing the hard cock.  He watched closely with bright red cheeks to see how the girls responded.  Both looked directly at it but only Alexandria appeared even slightly interested or amused.  


A massive, cold stethoscope probe pressed against Dante’s rising and falling chest, the chilly disc nearly covering its entire width as Katie listened.  She then checked his lungs through his back, having him take a series of deep breaths and cough several times.  Meanwhile, Alex was taking notes and squeezing various muscles and tugging on various extremities.  Alexandria gently squeezed his fingers and asked Dante to push up against her huge digits. She did the same for his toes.  Katie placed a short pen with a solid pink light at the tip in front of his eyes and shifted it slowly left and right.  


“Follow the light, Dante.” Katie said quietly, her minty breath washing over his face as she stared into his eyes.  His eyes began to water. He was feeling overwhelmed by all this feminine interest, Katie’s chocolate brown eyes so close to him…and then he moaned as Alex pinched his already solidly hard cock with just a thumb and forefinger. 


Alex quickly jotted down a few notes and then returned her right hand to his genitals, lightly squeezing and even tugging a few times.  The poor naked man’s mind was a prisoner to his own desires and primal urges as his heart fluttered.  His eyes naturally darted to Alexandria’s chest, where the dark line that separated her large breasts was on full display.  The cleavage line danced along with her breasts, but ever-so-slightly…enough to hypnotize him.  He wasn’t much larger than those breasts now, and even though his vision was only restricted to the limited upper portion, he could see sexy details and imperfections unnoticeable to a full-sized man.


“Follow the light, Dante.” Katie said, more sternly this time. Dante blushed and forced himself to rip his eyes from the astounding show of Katie’s roommate’s cleavage.  He wanted so badly to look at Katie’s cleavage now.  He could steal a quick glance; maybe she wouldn’t notice.  It was much deeper and her breasts were larger, he remembered.  Her shirt stretched so smooth and so tight over those round, perfect breasts.  The primal man inside begged for a glance but somehow, Dante mustered up enough self control to resist. 


Dante had resumed the light exercise, but he was convinced, as Alex began gently shifting his balls, that he was going to cum.  He tried fighting the urge, but his weak man-brain was commanding him to shoot his load all over Alex’s massive, intrusive, probing fingers. Just when he’d accepted that he couldn’t fight it any longer…just as his mind clouded over with the image of his tiny load barely covering even just one of the raven-haired girl’s fingertips….she stopped.  


Dante’s stomach hurt as his aching cock bounced in protest. All it would have taken was one more millimeter of movement.  One more touch.  Katie or Alexandria could have exhaled too strongly and that surely would have been enough to push him over the edge.  But none of thoes things happened.  


The cresting wave of his orgasm unceremoniously atrophied and painfully dissipated. He couldn’t help but whimper in frustration and embarrassment, all while still following the pink light.  All while Katie’s big brown eyes were fixed on his.  


Dante felt his eyes twitching.  Katie had to have seen the torture and humiliation behind them.  Every part of his anatomy was on display, and through his eyes he was sure the intelligent brunette could see the sexual anguish too.  It made him feel so inferior to these women.  Did Alexandria even realize what she just did to him?


“Everything looks good Dante.” Katie said, smiling and rubbing his shoulder.  Her static palms extended easily from his shoulders to his elbows.  “You’re in perfect health and aside from the reduction in size, you are completely unaffected by the procedure.”


“Goodness…” The brunette with the black thick-framed glasses looked at her wrist watch. “It's already 9:30pm.” 


Katie took a long look at Alexandria who was writing some notes about Dante’s physical into her notebook.  When Alexandria looked up to see Katie still looking at her, the giant raven-haired woman abruptly caught on and said, “Oh, okay.”


Her green eyes fixed on Dante, still standing atop the grip mat on the girls’ kitchen table.  


“Well Dante, Katie and I have a long night ahead of us.” Alexandria said, glancing over at Katie who had already taken a seat at the kitchen table. She was disassembling the Sizer.  


Alexandria continued, “We’ve got to troubleshoot the Sizer and make sure all the components survived the sequence, and then we have to run through the output code and make sure everything is archived properly.  Its been an interesting day for you, I’m sure…so its probably best that we get you settled in for the night.”


“No, its okay.” Dante said, starting to step toward Katie and the Sizer.  Katie’s long brown hair was draped down around her face as she stared closely into the advanced circuitry of her invention.  Her hair was so thick and beautiful.  “I can stay up and help you guys.”


Dante wanted to participate..to be a part of the effort.  He wanted to make himself useful to these intelligent, driven women.  He wanted to be an asset. 


“I’m at the top of my PCB class right now so I’m sure–” 


“--Alex?”  Katie’s long hair had flowed artistically as her head whipped up and there was a hint of annoyance in her tone.  Dante stole a quick glance at the annoyed brunette’s chest.  The dark shadowy line of her prominent cleavage oscillated and her large breasts danced with the abrupt movement of her neck.  This was clearly in response to Dante, but Katie's rude interruption of Dante’s offer for help wasn’t even directed toward him.  It was directed to the raven-haired woman who was nodding and patting Katie on the shoulder.  Katie returned her full focus to the Sizer, not once looking at Dante.  


“We appreciate that you’re willing to help…really…we both do” Alexandria said as Katie continued working, “...but we can handle it from here.  Besides, we need to get you somewhere safe where we can check up on you.  You see, our calculations show that there is a very small possibility that the full reduction could occur spontaneously up to 48 hours after an incomplete reduction.  If that happens and you’re out here on the table or, even worse, on the couch or the floor…well we could lose you or you could get hurt. Does that make sense?”


Dante was disappointed that he couldn’t stay here and help the girls…that Alex was literally putting him to bed as if he were a child…but he understood the concerns. He nodded reluctantly and Alexandria didn’t hesitate to scoop him back up in her big arms.  She held him firmly against her chest, his legs straddling her hip once again as they bounced out of the dining room. 


Katie didn’t look up. 


He glanced out at the living room again, the massive couch he’d once sat on.  He wondered if he could even climb atop it now without assistance from one of the girls.  


Alex continued down until they reached the end of the hallway. At the end was an open door to the bathroom and on either side of it was two closed doors.


“That’s Katie’s room on the left…” Alexandria said, twisting the brass doorknob on the right door, “and this is my room.  We’ll be sleeping here tonight.”


Dante was already hard again from his crotch’s persistent, friction-full contact with Alex’s soft cotton shirt, but now he was aching all over again.  Her bed was a modest twin-size, made neatly with white sheets and a big, comfy-looking teal comforter.  but its surface area may as well have been the size of his bedroom back home, probably even larger.  He swallowed dryly.  Dante hadn’t so much as kissed a girl yet, and now he was going to be sharing a bed with this gorgeous, big-breasted titaness?  


The horniness quickly turned to humiliation when Alex rotated on her sock-clad heels, aligning Dante’s view with what was positioned in the corner of Alex’s bedroom a few feet from her bed.  It was a crib.  Was this girl serious?  Was she really going to make him sleep in a baby’s crib??


“Oh, Alex..I don’t–”


“Oh hush…” Alex said, rocking Dante in her arms as she approached the edge of the crib.  It looked well-crafted…expensive.  It was a light gray and inside was a thin mattress and a small pink and black striped blanket.  “I got it from my sister.  Don’t think of it as a baby’s crib…think of it as the purpose it serves: keeping you safe”


Alex leaned over the edge of the crib and gently set Dante down on the mattress. It was thin and crinkly under his bare feet.  He looked up in awe at Alexandria.  She was still leaning over the edge of the crib, her huge breasts were resting fully on the crib’s edge and they were practically spilling out of her top.  She stood back up to full height and smiled down at him.  With the light of the overhead ceiling fan eclipsed by her face, she looked like a goddess wearing a halo.


Alex rested her fingers on the crib’s edge, the vivid purple of her fingernails contrasting beautifully with the plain gray of the bars.  


This was the first opportunity where Dante could cover his nudity. He took the chance as soon as he could, surrounding his naked body with the huge, fuzzy blanket.  Alex giggled, “Compliments of Katie. I’ll tell her you like it.”


Alex turned on her heels and began walking toward the hallway, stopping once more to turn and see Dante.  He stood at the edge of the crib, his fingers wrapped around the bars.  He had to look ridiculous, he knew.  But he was captivated by the sway of her hips.  She must have caught him staring because she giggled again.  


“Get some sleep; the Sizer will be ready to go tomorrow morning and we’ll get you down to the final reduction size first thing.  We’ll try to keep it down out there.  Goodnight, Dante.”


With that, Alexandria flicked off the light and shut her bedroom door, leaving Dante alone in the crib stationed near her bed.


These were the first moments since his reduction that Dante was finally alone with his thoughts and part of him welcomed the solitude.  Another part of him, however, was now free to worry about the potential complications of this endeavor.  What if the reduction didn’t work?  What if instead of stopping at ¼”, he just continued dwindling until they’d need a microscope to see him?  What if he spontaneously shrank tonight and, in an effort to find him, the girls removed the blanket that he’d been tangled up in, spilling him out onto the floor at their dangerous, building sized feet?  What if the restoration process didn’t work and he was stuck like this?  He wasn’t even allowing himself to think ahead to the actual presentation.  Sure, Sabrina was gorgeous…but he’d never looked at a woman before and thought ‘well, I wouldn’t mind being trapped in that butt!’  If he ever were to think that thought, he supposed he would have thought it of Sabrina.  


Dante tried to sleep, but the girls were a bit noisy out in the kitchen.  He could hear the occasional banging of tools and normal-voiced talking.  When her bright red alarm clock read 10:37pm, Alexandria poked her head into the room only for a moment.  Dante’s eyes had barely adjusted to the widening angle of light flowing into the room before Alex had grabbed what she came in for: her soldering gun. She quickly left, pulling the door shut quietly behind her.  At 11:42pm, he heard a knock at the door, and communication that sounded like an exchange between Alex and a pizza delivery driver.  


He wasn’t sure at what point he fell asleep, but he knew he had been woken up when the door opened again.  This time, it was 1:32am and Alex entered the bedroom.  The blinding light did not follow her, as the hallway light was turned off.  He heard the sound of the door across from Alexandria’s room shut and then Alexandria pulled her own door shut, sealing her and Dante together in the dark room.


Dante pulled the huge, fuzzy black and pink blanket up to his chin.  His eyes adjusted to the darkness just in time to see Alexandria cross her arms over her large chest. Her nimble fingers gripped the bottom trim of her black v-neck shirt and began lifting.  Dante’s eyes widened as he watched the adjacent window’s moonlight paint her flat but plush bare stomach.  The small ball of fabric that had once concealed her upper body now rested at the top of her hamper.  She unclasped her bright red bra and Dante shivered.  Moonlight painted Alexandria’s heavy, rhythmically swaying breasts as she unbuttoned and wiggled out of her jeans and removed her socks and Dante stared on in a trance.  Everything joined her shirt in the hamper except for the matching pair of red panties covering her modest but impressive ass.  Dante caught one more sacred glimpse of her stiff, dark nipples before she turned away from him, donning a loose-fitting sleep shirt.  


All dressed for bed, the massive raven-haired beauty lightly stepped toward Dante in the crib. He immediately closed his eyes, hoping that she didn’t catch him watching her change.  The sound of the plush carpet kissing her bare soles was getting louder and finally, the loudest smooch came in the form of her sole shuffling against the carpet right in front of the crib.  He heard her heavy hands press lightly onto the edge of the crib.  


“Are you awake, Dante?” she purred.


Dante couldn’t help it.  His eyes opened immediately and he stared up at her.  Her chest was now unrestricted by a bra and as a result, it expanded outward and hung much more comfortably and freely.  Her large breasts splayed impressively against the edge of the crib as she leaned over to see him, and he could see that her nipples poked through her sleep shirt. 


They were hard.  


So was he.  


The busty raven-haired goddess tapped her fingers against the edge of the crib as a grin grew across her face. Dante stared up at her, swallowing nervously.


The three of them had only woken up a half hour ago, the girls still donning their pajamas and some messy yet cute bedhead.  Dante was waiting patiently on the couch, right where Alexandria had set him when she got up before going to make herself a cup of coffee.  His back was touching the huge center cushion and his body barely made a dent in the cushion beneath him.  His feet didn’t even come close to extending off the edge of the couch. He’d never been naked with even one girl yet, and now he’d spent nearly 12 hours completely naked in the apartment of two attractive girls, and he was just sitting casually on their couch.  They moved frenetically and without regard for him.  He just existed in the background until Katie, from the other side of the living room, near that ominous pink X on the floor. The brunette’s let out a yawn and wiped her eyes, and then looked up from the computer screen, locking eyes with Dante.  She then turned her attention to Alexandria who was reviewing and sorting documents in her manilla folders. 


“Okay, we’re ready to start.” Katie said, taking a sip of her herbal tea and pressing several more keys on Alex’s pink laptop keyboard.  


Dante’s stomach shifted once again as Alexandria hugged him to her body and walked to the X on the floor.  As she lowered him down to the floor, his nose grazed her left breast and he almost lost his balance when the burden of supporting his own weight fell on his two bare feet.  He caught a glimpse of Alexandria’s bare feet, her toes wiggling slightly to compensate for minor fluctuations in her balance as she stood back up to full height. Dante wasn’t a foot guy, but the raven-haired girl’s feet were so interesting to him.  He remembered seeing them as small and cute, her toes stubby and chubby…but now they were so intimidatingly large.  They were bigger than his feet for sure.  Easily twice, maybe thrice.  He thought that her feet, stacked end to end, might be taller than he was.  It felt easier to look down at her purple-painted toes than craning his neck to see her face.  Pretty soon, he’d have to look up to see those pale toes too…


The Sizer once again came to life, chirping that familiar yet still strange sequence of almost alien-sounding beeps and tones.  


Red lights.


Then orange.


Then yellow.


Then green.


Then finally pink.


The carpet had once been a blur of pleasant gray, but at his new size of ¼”, Dante could fully see the intricacies of the machine-created fiber weaves in an endless landscape that stretched out forever around him.  His respect for nature and humanity grew in that moment. It was a beautiful sight, and he was mystified to know that this level of detail had existed outside of his understanding.  


Moments later, the vibrating and shaking fiber weaves would be the last thing on his mind.  


“Okay, you did great Dante.” Katie’s voice boomed over his head.  Dante looked up to see four gigantic, pale white buildings.  They were the bare feet of Katie and Alex.  Dante felt the ground beneath his own feet vibrate with an intensity that shook his bones as the girls in unison took a a seat on the floor, one on either side of him.  He wondered how these two colossal women, so tremendously and impossibly large, could move so elegantly…so quickly…so beautifully.  To him, it was godlike..it was poetic. It was inspirational and terrifying.  To them, it must have been so routine and normal; they were just sitting down Indian style. 


“You’re sure we don’t need to perform another physical?” Alexandria asked, looking at Katie who was staring down at Dante.


“No, not this time.  Like you said, the first reduction is the unpredictable one.  He is completely fine now; we just have to wait until the recombinant DNA sequencing finishes. My calculations show it will resolve 30 seconds after final reduction but we’ll wait another minute just to be completely sure before we can handle him.”


‘Handle?’ Dante thought, feeling a bit dehumanized. 


Dante had thought being carried around on the hip of a big-breasted girl only a few years older than him and forced to go to bed early in a crib stationed near her bed was emasculating. And it was.  But at that time he’d never had someone have to lean in and squint to see him.  It was difficult to decide which was more humiliating for him, but he had to lean toward the latter.  The girls leaned in closer to see him, and Dante felt free to ogle deeply into their matching cleavage.  Katie’s breasts were larger, but both sets were wonders of his little world.  Just yesterday, he’d compared himself to them, noticing that he wasn’t much larger than their breasts but now, he wondered if he was even the same size as their nipples.  Well…he only wondered about Katie’s.  He’d seen Alexandria’s…he knew he was smaller than Alexandria’s nipples.  


It was making him dizzy staring up at their faces, so his eyes drifted down.  His eyeline was still elevated though, even as Alexandria’s and Katie’s bare feet entered his field of view.  Even from the ground, as the girls sat with their outer-ankles pressing into the carpets, Dante still had to look up to their toes.  Alexandria’s fingers were resting on her feet, and he could see the purple paint decorating her digits.  The purple galaxies painted on each of her fingers and toes looked even more like windows into other worlds now…windows he could actually fit through.  


“Okay, we’re in the clear now.  We did it.” Katie said, allowing more personality and excitement to pass her lips than what Dante was used to seeing. The two girls cheered, twisting their upper bodies toward each other and hugging tightly.   


When the hug broke, they turned their attention back to Dante.  


“Okay Dante.” Katie said, reaching out a huge hand. The darkness of her black fingernails cut through the air separating the two of them and then at the last moment, her huge hand completely reshaped itself.  Three fingers tucked into her palm and her index finger and thumb formed a pinch on Dante’s right arm.  He was soaring through the air up to her inquisitive, inspecting brown eyes, and now he dangled helplessly over her cleavage.  


Alexandria crowded in, her right cheek practically touching Katie’s left as the piercing green eyes joined in with the brown eyes.


“Did you want to at least try my idea for airport security transport?” Alexandria asked, still staring at Dante. “The one I mentioned last night before bed?”


“No.” Katie replied, “I don’t think its even worth it, honestly.  There’s just way too much risk to even consider it.”  Katie looked over her shoulder and Dante followed her gaze.  At the door were two suitcases: one was teal and the other was black with pink trim.  They were unpacked.  


“We’ll have to go with the checked bags.” Katie said.


“I’m going in a checked bag?” Dante asked, nervousness in his voice.  He was actually close enough for the titanic beauties to hear him because Katie responded to his question.


“I understand it seems uncomfortable and maybe even dangerous, but its the safest way to get you through airport security without getting confiscated or damaged.  We will do a practice pack before the big day to make sure you are comfortable with the procedure.” Katie said with a smile.  


The smile quickly faded to a normal expression and Katie was now handing Dante off to Alexandria.  He landed softly in her velvety, smooth palm and rose to his feet.  


“I’m going to go through the Sizer’s output data and make sure the restoration profile is intact.” Katie said.  


“Okay, I’ll get him set up in the box.” Alexandria said.


“The box?” Dante asked, but he was now in Alex’s palm as she walked, way too far away from her face to be heard or at least understood.  Her huge breasts quaked and jiggled with each step, and Dante braced himself against her skin, fearing he might bounce off the woman’s hand and plummet hundreds of feet to the carpet below.


Instead, Alexandria made it all the way to the living room table, where there laid a shoebox with the word “Dearforms” on the side.  The shoebox was opened. There were no shoes inside; the only things he saw were a large nest of black mesh and what looked like a white pouch of sand.


“I put a set of my nylons in here for you so you wouldn’t have to sit or lie on the cardboard.” Alex said, setting him down on the soft mesh. 


“Don’t worry, they’re clean.” She said with a playful tone.  


Indeed they were; they smelled wonderfully like her laundry detergent.


“There’s also a handwarmer in here in case you get cold, but try not to get too close to it as it could damage your skin.”


Dante felt like he was in the crib all over again, but he was so much bigger back then.  Now he stared up at Alex’s smiling face.  He only assumed she was smiling due to the soft wrinkling of her eyes because her lips were blocked by the undersides of her huge breasts.


“If you need anything, I’ll be here to check up on–”


“--Alex…” Katie interrupted from the kitchen.  “Can you grab your soldering kit?”


Alex’s eyes had ripped from Dante mid sentence when Katie spoke up, and she replied, “Sure Katie.”  


Without looking at him, Alexandria shut the shoebox lid, leaving Dante in the darkness.


~

Chapter 4 - A Long Trip [Katie & Alex, 12/17/2000] by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:


“Are you checking any bags, Ms. Walker?” the smiling American Airlines employee said from behind the tall, clean counter.  


Katie retracted the extendable handle of her wheelie bag. It was a large suitcase, almost entirely black except for some light pink trim. The heavily packed suitcase carried all her clothing and everything needed for the presentation. She tightened her core as she lifted the heavy suitcase up to her waist and it thudded forcefully as she dropped it onto the 2-3 ft surface next to the teller’s high counter.  The teller expertly looped a baggage claim tag around the handle of Katie’s bag.  


“Texas, huh?  Business or pleasure?” The teller made conversation as she bumped Katie’s black and pink suitcase onto the conveyor belt, joining Alexandria’s solid teal suitcase where they both slowly began rolling away.


“Business.” Katie said politely but briefly, accepting the tickets from the teller. 


It was going to be a long flight and the girls were dressed for comfort. Katie wore a long-sleeved v-neck sweater and a pair of gray sweat pants, and pristine white running shoes.  Alexandria opted for a thin mint-green sweatshirt and a faded pair of trendy blue jeans, the type with a few deliberate holes and fraying throughout, and a simple pair of black flip-flops.  The girls had their professional attire packed away along with everything else needed for the big presentation.


“I hope you find some time for fun.” the American Airlines employee said as she tore the printed ticket from the machine.  “San Antonio is a little too conservative for my liking but Austin is pretty close by.” The cashier handed Katie all the appropriate paperwork along with the claim tickets for their checked bags. 


“If there’s time.” Katie said with a playful smirk.


“Hopefully there is!  Enjoy your flight!” the cashier said with a smile and enthusiasm.


As the two girls walked away, Katie spotted Alexandria looking over her shoulder.  Katie followed her gaze.  The girls watched Katie’s black and pink bag get swallowed up into the translucent weather flaps as it rolled out toward the tarmac. 


“Don’t worry…” Katie said, reading Alexandria’s mind.  “We researched the airport tech. He’s not large enough to be of interest to anyone manning the x-rays.  And even if he were, he’s smart…he knows to stay perfectly still until he’s loaded into the belly of the plane.”


“Yeah, I know…you’re right. We told him several times too so I’m sure he won’t forget. There’s just so much riding on this…imagine if they found him and took him.  Imagine if we didn’t have a demonstration to go along with this presentation.  There’s just no way we would get approved for what we’re asking…” Alexandria said as they stepped onto the escalator. 


“I know…but we’ve prepared for this.” Katie said supportively, placing a hand on each of Alexandria’s shoulders.  “We’ve gone over the presentation a dozen times…you took great photographs of the Sizer for us to present and you did a fantastic job of modifying the inmate consent form to include Dante’s photograph and signature.”


Katie removed the sheet of paper from the blue manilla folder.  It looked just like Matthew Stone’s consent form but instead of his picture and name, it was Dante’s.  The Inmate line was filled in with Dante’s name and signature.  Dante signing the form at a quarter of an inch tall was laughably and adorably impossible, so Alex did her best to forge it with consultation from Dante. The Wardeness line was no longer blank either. Printed neatly was the name ‘Sabrina Becotte’ and the signature spot remained blank awaiting hers and the girls’ union.  


“I hadn’t even thought of that until you mentioned the inmate form yesterday.  Its unlikely the board will look that closely, but its great attention to detail on your part.”


Katie slid Dante’s inmate consent form back into the blue manilla folder.  


“We prepared the budget for requested funding, and we even had a few calls with Sabrina going over the demo portion of the presentation. Sabrina is completely on board.  Dante is completely on board.  Everything is going to be just fine.”


Alexandria nodded with a smile. “Yes, you’re right Katie.”


“Speaking of which, when are they expected to arrive in San Antonio?” Katie asked.


“Sabrina and Taylor?” Alexandria looked down at her watch. “Sometime in the evening, I believe.  I’ll have to ask Taylor when we get in, but I believe their flight was landing at around 8pm.”


“Cutting it fairly close..” Katie said disapprovingly.  “And also, why hasn’t Sabrina gotten a cell phone yet? Everyone is getting them these days.”


Alexandria shrugged, “Not sure…but if its an issue of being able to afford it, I’m sure that’ll change after the presentation!”


Both Alex and Katie were subjected to random, thorough pat downs at the security checkpoint. One of the airport employees assigned to the metal detectors and x-ray machines decided they both looked suspicious. Evident from the diligence of her searching, she must have been convinced that the big breasted girls were smuggling drugs or weapons in their cleavage.


“Well…” Alexandria sighed as the two girls picked up their carry-on bags from the x-ray belt. She wiggled her toes into the thongs of her flip flops and set her teal bag on the ground at her feet.


“...You were definitely right about stowing him in your checked bag.” Alexandria said, a little annoyed, straightened her shirt down flat over her breasts before putting her mint-green sweatshirt back on.  


Katie nodded, adjusting her sweater and shifting her prodigious breasts back into their centered position within their respective bra cup.  Her sock-clad feet made a pleasant swooshing sound as they slid into the well-fitting white sneakers, “Better safe than sorry, and it definitely paid off.”


Alexandria replied, looking over her shoulder back toward the masculine older blonde woman, “Yes, absolutely. If we went with my idea, Olga back there would have found him for sure.”


“We’ll try to travel more safely going forward.  Perhaps by rail…or driving…something that doesn’t involve security checks.” Katie said, removing a tiny notebook from her pocket to jot the thought down.


The girls continued through the large airport, approaching the information center.


“Here we are…” Katie said, motioning toward the scrolling marquee.  They scanned the huge display of arriving and departing flights for their information.


FLIGHT AA1818

DEPARTING AT GATE F23 - BRADLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BDL) AT 1:56pm

43m Layover in Charlotte International Airport (CLT)

ARRIVING AT GATE D15 - SAN ANTONIO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (SAT) AT 6:42pm


“That’s us…” Alexandria said.  “Flight AA1818 at Gate F23.”  


Katie and Alexandria used the time aboard the first of two flights to review their presentation a few more times from Alexandria’s pink laptop, but Alexandria was having a difficult time focusing. She was nervous; not about the flight itself, but the connecting flight in Charlotte.  She knew that the bags would have to be moved from this plane to the other plane.  It made her very uncomfortable to rely on strangers to properly execute the transfer.  It would only take someone not quite paying attention as they tossed Katie’s black and pink bag onto the wrong rack, sending it along with Dante to god knows where.  Without a volunteer to present at the investor’s meeting, it may as well have been canceled.  


Katie understood all of this as well and she accepted the risk. She explained calmly to Alexandria that achieving greatness often came with great risk-taking.  Alexandria didn’t understand how she could be so calm and collected, but Alexandria aspired to be more like her. 


The first flight touched down 15 minutes behind schedule, cutting their layover time to under a half hour, which of course was barely enough time to make it to the connecting flight. Aside from Alexandria’s nerves about losing Dante, the flight was inconsequential.


The girls walked briskly to the baggage claim area, finding that most of the bags from the flight had already been spit out onto the rotating conveyor belt. Katie and Alex didn’t have to push their way through a crowd of customers waiting for their bags, but that was only because most of the bags had already been claimed.  Alex grabbed her bag from the belt and the girls continued looking for Katie’s black and pink bag.  It was nowhere to be found.


“Shit, Katie.  Shit, Katie..” Alexandria chanted, pacing back and forth.  


“Just wait.” Katie said, removing and unwrapping a stick of gum.


“What if someone else took it?  What if it went to…like…Montreal or something? What if it fell out of the plane!” Alexandria’s voice was getting more panicked as she spoke.  Katie couldn’t help but chuckle a little.


“Calm down, Alex. It’s–”


Alexandria looked up to see why Katie had trailed off.  Katie’s chuckle was gone and she now wore a frown.  She was staring off into the distance.  Alexandria followed her gaze to Katie’s black and pink bag rolling away, gripped tightly by a large Swedish woman.  


Katie and Alex walked briskly to catch up with the Swedish woman.  


“Excuse me?” Alexandria said, tapping the large woman on the shoulder.  She turned abruptly, revealing a stern, impatient expression.  


“That’s our bag.” Alexandria said, reaching out for it.  The Swedish woman yanked on the bag protectively, lifting it and hugging it to her huge chest and large belly. She said nothing but “No” over and over again.


Alexandria was about ready to start tugging on it…or call security, but then Katie spoke up. 


“Jag är ledsen att jag stör dig men det är min väska.“ Katie said, motioning toward the bag. 


The large Swedish woman loosened her grip ever so slightly and looked at Katie skeptically.  Katie then motioned toward the lower portion of the bag; near one of the sections of pink trim.  


The brunette with thick-framed glasses continued, “Om du tittar här kan du se mitt namn. Katie Walker. Jag tror att vi båda precis köpt samma väska eftersom vi gillade de rosa ränderna.”  


The Swedish woman looked to where Katie was pointing and immediately her hard, stone expression softened.  She smiled and rolled her eyes, handing the bag back to Katie.  Katie smiled and thanked her. 


“So, you speak Danish?” Alexandria said in disbelief as the Swedish woman walked away.


“Yes, I do….” Katie said, setting the bag back down on its wheels and giving it two gentle pats on the top.  “But THAT was Swedish.”


“You are full of surprises, Katie Walker.” Alexandria said with an impressed grin as the two girls left the airport, flagging a taxi to take them to the hotel. They both did their best to ignore the fact that their little quarter-inch tall Dante was almost unknowingly smuggled out of the country and taken home with an unknowing, large Swedish woman.  





“Did you pick the room with a hot tub?” Alexandria asked Katie as they rode the elevator up to the 18th floor and walked down the long hallway, dragging along the luggage that had long since worn out its welcome with the girls.  


“Did you hear the woman at the front desk mention a hot tub?” Katie answered Alexandria’s question with a hint of annoyance.  


“Well, I didn’t hear her say we DIDN’T have one.” Alexandria quipped back as they stopped in front of their hotel room. They both stared at the room placard, which read:

Room 1818


“Oh wow.” Alexandria said, staring at the room placard.  “Wasn’t our flight number AA1818?”


Katie nodded, “Yes, it was. What an interesting coincidence.”


The girls swiped their key card, eager to get comfortable in the privacy of their hotel room.  They still had a fair amount to do: they had to get in contact with Sabrina who may have already checked into her room.  They would then allow Sabrina and Dante to meet…perhaps even take a quick, dry run of the full presentation, including the demonstration where Dante is wedged between Sabrina’s buttocks for a variety of activities. All that would come in time.  For now, Katie just wanted to take her shoes off and rest her feet.  Alexandria wanted to get Dante out of Katie’s bag and feed him.  There were two queen beds, neatly made and with a wrapped piece of chocolate on the pillows. Katie let her black and pink bag lean against the left bed as she hopped in, her footwear tumbling off the edge of the bed and bouncing with a thud off her bag.  It was just a queen bed, but Katie still looked small lying in the center, her left ankle crossed over her right as she curled her toes and stretched.  Between the two beds was a dresser with a big alarm clock and on the other side of Alexandria’s bed was a wide window showing a great view of San Antonio. Alexandria set her bottle of soda in the hotel room refrigerator and collapsed onto her bed, stretching her legs and kicking her shoes off.  


“What are you in the mood for, Katie?” Alexandria said, rolling over onto her stomach.  She bent her knees, her bare soles pointing at the ceiling as she absentmindedly curled her toes. She was leafing through the hotel menu left on the nightstand separating their two beds.  


“Oh, I don’t mind…” Katie said.  She had sat up after her stretch and had lugged her bag up onto her bed.  She was now unzipping it to unpack.


“Let’s ask our fearless volunteer.” Alexandria said with a giggle.  


Katie nodded with a smile and removed Dante from her bag.  He appeared dazed and addled from the long, strange trip.  It had been a long day for the girls but at least they were able to stretch their legs and walk around. 


“You did very well, Dante.” Katie said proudly to Dante, cradling him in her hand.  “Are you hungry?” 


The girls waited for him to speak but Dante didn’t answer right away.  He had only just stopped shielding his eyes from the bright light of the room and now he appeared confused, looking back and forth between Katie and Alexandria. 


Alexandria grew impatient, “Hello, earth to Dante.  Requesting preference for food.” 


Dante snapped out of his daze and seemed to only just now notice he was sitting in Katie’s hand.  It was as if he was very quickly remembering and coming to terms with everything that had happened. 


“Are we in Texas now?” Dante asked groggily.  


Both girls giggled.


“Yes, Dante.  We’re in the hotel and now we’re trying to order some food now and we want to know what you like.” Katie said.



“Oh..ummm..everyone likes pizza, right?”


“Good choice.” Alexandria said, not looking up as she scanned the menu for a good pizza restaurant. 


“How are you feeling?” Katie asked.


Dante replied, shaking his head a bit.  “A little dizzy…and kind of cold.”


Katie was pleased to see that Dante appeared to have gotten more comfortable with the two girls, no longer pointlessly trying to cover his naked body anymore.  He understood that this was an experiment.  This was business.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.


“I’ll set your shoebox up here on the nightstand after I order our food.” Alexandria said, patting the surface of the nightstand between the two beds. “And I’ll drop in a fresh new hand-warmer for you!”


“Oh, that would be great Alex.” Dante said appreciatively.


“Do you need to use the restroom?” Katie asked Dante.  


Dante eagerly nodded and Katie smiled.  “I’m taking Dante to use the restroom.” Katie said to Alexandria as she got up from her bed Alexandria nodded silently, holding the phone up the hotel phone to her ear.  


“Toppings?”, the raven-haired girl on the phone asked, hand over the receiver.


“Just make sure at least half of it has pepperoni.” Katie said, her sock-clad feet sinking into the plush carpet as she got up from the bed.


Heading toward the bathroom, she was carefully holding Dante at about the height of her stomach as she walked. Katie opened the bathroom door and gasped, startled to realize that her, Alex, and Dante were not alone in the hotel room.



“Who is she?” Dante squeaked up to Katie.  


Reflexively, before the mysterious woman in her hotel bathroom could turn to face her, Katie’s right hand sprinted down to her waist and she rubbed little Dante up against her outer right thigh, searching blindly for a pocket to stuff him in so as to hide him from prying eyes.  Much to her dissatisfaction, Katie recalled the comfy sweatpants she’d worn for the flight didn’t have any pockets.  She randomly remembered the plan Alex had mentioned earlier. It was the plan Alex had originally proposed and Katie ultimately trashed regarding how they would get Dante through airport security onto the flight.  The brunette with thick-framed black glasses made a split second decision; she parted her large breasts with her left hand and stuffed Dante down deep between her ample cleavage. When she removed her hands, her heavy breasts bounced back into position and not even Alex would have been able to tell where Dante was.



Initially, Katie couldn’t gather much information on this mysterious woman still facing away from her, but she judged from the skirt and dustpan that she must have been one of the hotel maids.  With bulky headphones on, the woman was diligently collecting the last traces of a dirt pile into the dustpan.  The woman adjusted her footing as she worked to eliminate the pile, her conservative pumps sliding slightly on the tile floor.  The width of the maid’s hips and posterior was impressive to say the least. The maid was bent at the waist so as a consequence, her already large rump spread out even wider and the fabric of her white skirt appeared severely stressed.  The maid didn’t hear Katie gasp, but she must have caught Katie in her peripheral vision because she stood back up to full height.  

The white skirt relaxed as the massive glutes they contained were no longer spread and widened, but they still had a world of work ahead of them.  Two worlds…two huge, round worlds to be exact.  The maid appeared older than Katie, perhaps in her later 30’s or early 40’s.  She wasn’t much taller than Katie but the woman was significantly heavier.  She was BIG.  If she were pressed to speculate on the maid’s weight, Katie might have guessed a little over 200 pounds. It may have been accurate to call her obese, but she was quite large all over, not just in the hips and behind, so she seemed to carry the weight well. Katie deduced that the woman’s calves alone were larger than her own thighs.  Further up, her bare, thick legs disappeared into the relieved white skirt that had bunched up slightly higher than knee level due to the maid’s work.  


Katie expected the maid to share her shocked response or at the very least mirror it in some primal, subconscious gesture of politeness, but the large woman did nothing of the sort.  When she made eye contact with Katie, she took her time setting the dust pan down and removing her headphones.  The cord for the headphones ran down the front of her body and into the deep pocket that spanned the expansive width of her hips.  The bulky headphone assembly followed the cord as the maid stuffed it into the same pocket.


“My apologies…” the maid said, cordially yet confidently. “...they didn’t tell me someone was checking in.”


Katie was a little flustered, particularly by the fact that the maid wasn’t overly apologetic like a normal person might have been…but then again, Katie conceded that her response might be more similar to the maid’s than a normal person if she found herself in that position. In fairness, the short, young brunette was also somewhat distracted by the frenzy of movement between her heavy, dense breasts as Dante struggled and squirmed. 


“That’s quite alright, ma’am.” Katie said.  


As the maid looked down, neatly straightening out her light pink work shirt over her curved belly, Katie took another quick peek down at her chest to make sure Dante hadn’t squirmed to the surface of her cleavage.  He was still completely concealed.  From the intensity of the struggling, Katie feared that her breasts would be bouncing and jiggling noticeably, but even what felt like little Dante’s most frantic struggling barely translated to a single ripple of breast tissue ripple.


“I’ll get these out of your way.” The maid said, turning to grab her other cleaning equipment items, her bare triceps hung noticeably.  The maid’s triceps rippled and waved in response to her rapid movements.


Katie smiled politely, stepping out of the frame of the bathroom door as the heavy-set maid waddled out, cleaning supplies in hand.  As she walked past, Katie caught a glimpse of the woman’s name tag stitched above her left breast.  The name tag said ‘Sofia’. 


Katie got a better look at Sofia’s face as the maid walked past her.  Sofia wasn’t terribly attractive but might have been a looker in her younger days.  She had a small mole on the left side of her nose near her lips and peach fuzz on her cheeks and chin.  The hairs were a bit more prominent and slightly darker above her upper lip, but Katie hadn’t noticed that until Sofia was right in front of her face.  


Sofia had few but hard and noticeable wrinkles in the corners of her eyes, lips, and forehead.  The wrinkles seemed to suggest that she frowned more than she laughed.  Her jawline was not as pronounced as other women her age, probably due to her weight.  Generally speaking, Sofia didn’t have a very feminine face but her body..the width of her hips and expansive rear along with the size of her bust made up for it, drawing in Katie’s mind a non-distant connection to the Fertility Goddess.  


Alexandria wore a look of confusion as the maid left the hotel room, and Katie would be lying if she said it wasn’t slightly amusing.


“Uhhh….was that a cleaning lady?” Alexandria asked, standing up from the bed and walking toward the bathroom. Katie nodded.  


Alexandria stepped past Katie and looked quizzically into the bathroom, then back at the brunette.  


“What was she doing in here?” Alexandria asked suspiciously. 


Katie shrugged, “I suppose she was finishing up getting the room ready for us.”


Alexandria scanned the room quickly and then looked back at Katie. 


“Did she see Dante?  Where is he?”


Katie had been so distracted that she had completely forgotten about him.  Katie could still feel the little naked man between her breasts, and she could tell he had drifted significantly since she’d inserted him.  Since he had drifted further south, Katie opted to reach up under her v-neck sweater and Alexandria immediately started giggling.  


“So you used my idea!” the raven-haired girl said with a huge smile.


Katie rolled her eyes as Dante came out the bottom of Katie’s sweater, brushing gently against her bare stomach on the way down and into her hand.  “Well, it certainly worked in this scenario.”


Alex joined Katie as the two leaned in close to get a look at Dante. He looked confused and disoriented, but unharmed.  


“Sorry about that, Dante.” Katie said.  “I had no idea that a maid was going to be in there.”


“Everything okay?” Alexandria asked with a smile.


“Yeah…just..umm…give me a little bit of a warning next time you’re going to do that…” Dante said jokingly and both of the women lightly chuckled. 


Katie allowed Dante to use the restroom and shortly after, there was a knock at the door. It was the pizza delivery driver.


“Quick Katie, put Dante in your boobs!” Alexandria joked as she rose to answer the door.  


The raven-haired jokester felt Katie’s response in the form of a small pillow hitting her back as she accepted the pizza and tipped the driver.


Katie ate her pepperoni pizza and Alexandria shared her plain slices with Dante, although all he could manage to handle was a small shard of pizza crust about the size of a thumb tack tip with a droplet or two of sauce.  Even that was nearly too much for him.  The overall tone of the evening was positive and exciting, all three had so much to prove to themselves and each other…and big things were going to happen tomorrow.  They were all nervous about the parts they were to play in the presentation, not least of all Dante, but everyone was in high spirits.  


…And then Alexandria’s cell phone rang.


“Oh! It’s Sabrina’s sister. Hold on.”

Chapter 5 - A Change of Plans [Katie & Alex, 12/17/2000] by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:


Alexandria held the cell phone up to her ear, 


“Hey, Tay-Tay.” Alexandria said cheerfully, taking another bite of her pizza.



“Yes, we’re at the hotel now.  We checked in about an hour ago at 7:30pm.”



“Yeah, not too bad…just eating some pizza now.  Do you know what room you guys are staying in?”



“Okay..whatsup?”



“Yeah, I think she said the flight was getting in at 8:30pm, right?  Did your flight get delayed or something?”




“...what?” Alexandria said quietly.  The smile melted from the raven-haired girl’s face and the mouthful of pizza rested statically in her mouth. Katie watched as Alexandria set her pizza slice down, slowly swallowed her mouthful of food, and listened quietly. 



“...Albuquerque?!” Alexandria’s eyes widened and Katie gasped. 


From atop Katie’s bed near the pizza box, Dante looked back and forth between the two girls with confusion.  Katie urgently tapped Alexandria on the shoulder to get her attention and mouthed the words ‘speaker phone’.


Alexandria quickly tapped the button and Taylor’s voice projected loudly from Alexandria’s phone.


“--had no control over it…I’m sorry Alex. We’re trying to figure out what to do.


“Taylor, this is Katie…what’s going on?” Katie asked, leaning in toward Alexandria.


“Hi, Katie. One of the passengers was having a heart attack or something so they had to divert the plane to New Mexico for an emergency landing.”


Katie gently took the phone out of Alexandria’s hand and held it closer to her face.  


“Are the airlines putting you on a different flight?” Katie asked quickly.


“Yes, but there are apparently a bunch of problems at the airport and the earliest flight won’t get us to you guys until tomorrow evening at 7pm.”


“That’s way too late, Taylor!” Alexandria hissed, “The investors’ meeting is tomorrow morning at 9:30am sharp! We need Sabrina for the presentation!”


“I know! I’m sorry..and I know Sabrina’s sorry.  She was all in on helping you with this.  This isn’t her fault.”


Retaining complete control of her emotions, Katie calmly said, “Its okay, Taylor.  We know this isn’t anyone’s fault.  Is it possible for the two of you to rent a car and drive the rest of the way here?”


The phone was quiet for a few seconds.


“...yeah, I was thinking about that too, but that’s a 12 or 13 hour drive…I don’t know if that would get us there in time.”


Katie looked down at her wrist watch.  It was 9:45pm.  


“They wouldn’t make it in time…” Alexandria said. 


“I agree, but there are no other options.  We have to try; maybe we can reach out to the investor’s tomorrow morning and ask to delay by a few hours.” Katie said to Alexandria as they both looked at Dante, who was quietly watching the situation unfold. 


“We wanted to do a test run with Dante installed in Sabrina’s rear but clearly we won’t have time for that now.” Katie said. “Please try to get here as soon as you can.”


“Got it, Katie. Sabrina and I just got into the rental car line. We’ll be there tomorrow morning.”


“Thanks, Taylor.  We’re staying in Room 1818.  Please keep us updated.  If you can, leave Alex a voicemail when you are halfway. We’ll need to know first thing in the morning just how much time we have to buy.”


“Sure thing, Katie.  Wish us luck.  Bye.”


The call ended and the two girls looked at each other grimly and then over to Dante ominously.  


“Well, we were hoping to slowly transition you into being wedged between Sabrina’s buttocks…but it's looking like we won’t have time to do that now.” Katie said.


Dante nodded, his tiny little throat moving as he swallowed hard.  


“It’s okay. I understand what’s going on and there’s no way around it.”


Katie smiled, attempting to comfort Dante. “You’ll only have to remain between Sabrina’s buttocks for an hour during the presentation, okay?  We promise. Thanks for being a team player, Dante.”


“Yeah…” Alexandria said, gently picking him up.  “We really, really appreciate it…and look on the bright side, Katie already gave you a little bit of a preview of what it’ll be like to be compressed between two soft masses so I think you’re all set for tomorrow.”


Dante blushed and Katie rolled her eyes, “You are quite the comedian tonight, aren’t you?”


The alarm clock blared loudly and Katie managed to silence it on its third beep. She could hear Dante shuffling within his shoe box.  Perhaps it was a mistake to position him so closely to the alarm clock.  The sun was shining brightly through the window and Katie squinted to see the time on the clock.  It was 8:30AM.  Alexandria had pulled the covers up over her head as Katie slid her bare feet into her slippers.. 


The first thing the brunette did when getting up was check Alexandria’s cell phone for a message from Sabrina and Taylor. Katie pressed the home button and nothing happened.  She sighed deeply.  Alex must have forgotten to plug her phone in overnight and now the battery was dead.  Katie unplugged her own phone, now at 100%, from her charger and attached Alex’s phone.


“You requested an east-facing window, didn’t you…” Alexandria’s muffled voice grumbled from under the covers.


“Maybe.” Katie said playfully, bringing her clothing and shower supplies to the bathroom. She could hear Alexandria getting up as she shut the door.


“Let me bring Dante in to use the bathroom before you start.” Katie could hear Alexandria say from the sleeping area of the hotel room.


“No need…” Katie announced, adjusting the water to her liking.  “I set him up with a small receptacle last night.  Best just to let him rest.  He has a big day ahead of him!”


The brunette had just removed her slippers, bra, and underwear. Hot, inviting water had kissed her left foot as she prepared to step into the shower when she was jolted by a loud noise.


“Katie!” Alexandria shouted, now knocking on the door.  


“Alex, I told you…there’s nothing cruel about keeping him in the box. He probably prefers–excuse me!?” Katie said shocked, quickly wrapping her mostly dry body in the closest white towel she could reach as Alex came in.


Katie was angry at first, thinking that Alexandria was just that insistent about letting Dante use the bathroom, but her anger quickly turned to trepidation…concern…fear.  


It wasn’t the tiny quarter-inch tall man in Alex’s hand.  It was her cell phone.  The small screen said:


MISSED CALL

3:17AM

TAYLOR BECOTTE


Katie looked up from the phone screen. 


“There was a voicemail…” Alex added.


Katie took a deep breath and sighed slowly.  “What did it say?”


“They were caught up in a bunch of traffic, accidents, road work…pretty much anything you can think of that could go wrong…did go wrong.” Alex said grimly.  “Taylor said they’re not going to make it here until 2pm..at the earliest.”


Alex dropped her phone on the tile floor and gripped Katie’s bare shoulders.  “What are we going to do, Katie?  They’re expecting us in a little less than an hour!  We can’t do this presentation without a demonstration…and it won’t be enough to just show Dante by himself. Sure, they’ll be impressed at how small he is, but we need them to see rear installation and confinement!  We have a shrunken boy…but no butt to put him in!”


“Alex…calm down.” Katie said, turning the shower off.  “Let me get dressed and I’ll come back out.” She stepped back into her panties and began getting dressed again. She was thinking hard about anything that could get them out of this problem, but nothing came to mind.  


Katie had barely emerged from the bathroom before Alex, getting dressed herself, said, “Did you think of anything?”  Katie shook her head no and Alex’s shoulders slumped.  The brunette then looked from Alex over to the dresser.  The shoebox was open and Dante was standing outside of it.  Alex must have let him out.  Katie took a seat right next to Dante on her bed and began putting on her socks. 


“What’s going on, Katie?  Why are you guys freaking out?” Dante asked.


Before Katie could answer Dante’s question, Alex spoke up.


“Maybe…and I know you’re not going to like this…” Alex prefaces, “...we go back to MC.”


“What’s MC?” Dante asked the girls who continued their conversation.


The form of Alex’s shapely chest was still largely concealed by her sleep shirt, but their huge outline became prevalent as she cupped them.  “You and I are both more than large enough to house him.”  


“MC?…” Katie asked in disbelief, the two letters dripping with disagreement, “...you want to do a last-minute switch of our funding request presentation, which will consequently alter the trajectory of our entire research and development plan, from Gluteal Confinement to Mammary Confinement?”


Alex didn’t say anything, she just stared at Katie and raised a defiant eyebrow, challenging the brunette’s condescension.


“First of all…” Katie started, “we’ve discussed this and we both agreed that MC is a dead end.  We will have a MUCH harder time finding women who meet the much stricter size, softness, and density requirements, which will create serious feasibility-of-expansion issues later on down the road. Not to mention the drift problem.” Her brown eyes caught Dante sitting quietly on the nightstand between the two girls.  She returned her gaze to Alexandria and continued speaking, gesturing toward the naked man.


“Case in point, you saw yesterday that Dante was between my breasts for minutes, and he was already practically slipping out the bottom of my cleavage. We both know Mammary Confinement is inferior to Gluteal Confinement.”


“Okay…” Alex sighed deeply, looking at Dante and then back at Katie.  “...which one of us has the bigger butt?”


“Alex…” Katie said, shaking her head.


“..no seriously.  Come on…you know these presentation slides forwards and backwards.  You can present by yourself just fine.  I’ll house Dante.  I know the demonstrations. I even practiced them with Sabrina because she felt silly doing them on camera by herself.  We both know my rear is a little bit bigger than yours, anyway.” Alex said.


“Wait, I’m going in Alex’s butt now?” Dante asked in uncomfortable confusion.


“It will appear uncompelling and exceedingly unprofessional if one of us houses him.” Katie annunciated strongly and stubbornly.


“Ever heard of Jonas Salk?  He tested the Polio vaccine on himself.” Alex said, her arms crossed over her large chest.


“Can someone please tell me what’s going on?” Dante asked, looking back and forth between the two concerned girls sitting on their beds facing each other.


Katie shook her head, trying to find another way to reach the stubborn raven-haired girl.  “Alex…you’re right. Our rears do meet the theoretical housing requirements…BARELY.” Katie put strong emphasis on the word.  “...but testing on ourselves…I mean…” 


Katie was trying to find the words; she wasn’t often this stumped.  “It wasn’t strictly necessary for Sabrina to practice housing Dante in her rear prior to the meeting since her rear is so large; his confinement and concealment between her buttocks was never a concern due to their size...her buttocks are massive…they were going to do all the work on their own.  …But our buttocks? …Our buttocks are not nearly as large as Sabrina’s AND neither of us have practiced.  In a different world, if you or I had buttocks as large or larger than Sabrina’s…then maybe…but we don’t.  We just can’t take that kind of risk.”


Katie’s shoulders slumped down.  Was this the end?  All this work…only for it all to end here?


They worked so hard on this; they compromised so much.  They moved into a dreadful, smelly apartment where homeless people loitered in the lobby drinking alcohol and sang terribly. What was it all for?


“So I’m NOT going in Alex’s ass?  What are we going to do? Stop ignoring me!” Dante was clearly shouting, but it came through to the girls as a persistent, distracting, and annoying squeak.


“Will you please be quiet?!” Both Katie and Alex said in unison, leaning in close to Dante and returning the intensity but their voices carried much more intensity.  The force of Katie and Alex’s voices along with the accented stomps of Katie’s bare foot literally knocked Dante on his back.  


Dante immediately shut his mouth and stared on quietly.



“I just need a few moments to think…I know we can solve this problem…” Katie said, rubbing her chin. Katie wasn’t ready to give up.  Not yet. They had the quarter-inch tall subject.  That was supposed to be the hard part!  Finding a large set of bare buttocks to wedge him between?  That was supposed to be easy!


As if by fate, the stiff, uncomfortable silence was broken by three sharp knocks at the door.  A distant voice could be heard on the other side of the door.


It was a woman’s voice.


It was vaguely recognizable to Katie.


The voice said, “Housekeeping”


“No thank you; we’re fiiiiiiiine.” Alex said loudly, rolling her eyes. The raven-haired girl’s look of annoyance abruptly shifted and then she tilted her head in confusion as she noticed Katie.  


“What’s wrong, Katie?”


Katie’s eyes were wide.  Her lips were moving but she wasn’t speaking as she mumbled to herself.  Her big brown eyes danced back and forth between Alex, Dante, and the ceiling. 


“...is she okay?” Dante asked nervously, but Alex didn’t acknowledge him.


Katie was progressively appearing more excited and then suddenly, she sat straight up, her shoulders pushed back confidently and her chest pushed out.  The brunette exploded up from her bed.  She gently yet quickly put a confused and shocked Dante back into his shoebox. 


“Don’t take him out of there until I get back!” Katie exclaimed as she slid her feet back into her slippers and briskly walked to the door.


“What?!” Alexandria asked, confused.  “Where are you going?”


Before Katie walked out the door, she turned back toward Alexandria and smiled. She said one thing before pulling the door shut behind her, leaving Dante and Alexandria alone in the quiet hotel room. Katie’s tone was confident and optimistic.  It made her partner feel like things might just be okay…that there might just be a way for this to all work out…that the brainy brunette might have a plan.


Katie had said, “I’m getting our Wardeness.”


~

Chapter 6 - Teddy Bear [Dante, 12/16/2000] by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a flashback, taking place the night of Dante's first reduction

Dante swallowed nervously, staring up over the high edge of the crib.  


So much had happened in such a short amount of time.  One moment he was being invited in by a towel-clad beauty who stood eye-level with his chest. Who would have thought that later that evening,  he would be in that beauty’s dark bedroom, shivering completely naked within the confines of an actual baby’s crib and trying to stay warm under a single blanket.  


“Yes, I’m awake.” Dante said, doing his best to sound groggy so as not to alert the raven-haired beauty that he’d just fully watched her change clothing.  He lowered the blanket slowly from his chin, but made sure to cover the rest of his body.  The blanket did little to warm him up in this cold bedroom, but it was reasonably good enough at hiding his raging erection from Alexandria.  


“Sorry it took so long, but we made some great progress on the repairs. I think we’ll be ready to try again tomorrow.” Alex said quietly but excitedly.


“That’s great, Alex.” Dante said with a smile. 


“Do you need anything?” Alex said.  She lowered her face toward the high edge of the crib, her swollen breasts dragging across the narrow beam until they slid backwards and off, jiggling hypnotically and cast in the patterned shadow of the crib’s bars.   Alexandria rested her chin on the beam and waited for Dante’s response. 


“Umm…Now that you mention it, I am a little hungry…” Dante said timidly. 


“Oh, that’s no problem.” Alex said.  The pale moonlight flooding into her room filled her pretty, freckled face and her emerald green eyes pop vibrantly.  They were pointed up in thought, and then they widened. A smile curled across her lips.  “I’ll be right back.”


She stopped at the door and turned around. “Don’t go anywhere.” She said with a goofy grin.


Dante rolled his eyes.  “I don’t think I could if I wanted to.” he quipped back as she left the room. 


She came back a few moments later, her well-endowed chest protruding due to both of her arms being tucked behind her back.  She approached the edge of the crib and said, “Okay…left or right?”


Dante studied her face, trying to understand what she was doing, but she only smiled plainly back waiting for him to make a decision. 


“Okay……..left.” Dante said cautiously. 


Immediately, Alexandria’s bright green eyes widened as did her mouth in a fun, smiling gasp.  


Dante was concerned.


Alexandria slowly pulled her left arm out from behind her back and set what she was holding on top of the edge of the crib, twisting it and slanting it left and right.


“No…” Dante said breathlessly, feeling his erection start to shrink.  


It was a baby’s bottle.  


“Do you want me to give it to you?” Alexandria asked, testing the white milk against the skin of her slender wrist.  


“No…” Dante said, afraid of how she might respond as he cowered back away, pressing his bare back against the crib bars.  


“You don’t want to do it yourself? Okay, I can feed you..no problem.” Alexandria said, leaning down and in.  Once again, her huge, shapely tits rested most of their weight on the crib ledge. There was a logo on her sleep shirt of a cute cartoon skater girl with blonde hair.  The 24-year old set her left hand down on the bed of the crib for support…it was so big…and so was the bottle.  She was standing on a skateboard with a thumbs up, although her shape was heavily distorted, skewed, and creased by the full breasts swelling against the cotton. 


Alexandria's right shoulder started moving.  She was about to bring her right arm in, presumably to pick him up.


Dante cowered away, slamming his eyes shut as the beautiful giantess leaned in closer to him.  He was still trying to be polite to the massive raven-haired beauty, afraid of upsetting or offending her. She was just this tiny adorable 5’-2” girl, but she towered over him now…and he was all alone in her dark room with the door shut. The only other person in the world who knew where he was and who he was with was snoozing in her room a million miles away as far as he was concerned…and he was trapped in a baby’s crib. 


“Alex, I really don’t–”


“--Open your eyes..” Alexandria interrupted in a breathy voice. Her voice was now so close to him he could feel and smell her minty breath.


“What?” Dante said quietly. Reflexively, he sealed his lips shut, pursing them tightly.  He was expecting at any moment now to feel her scoop him up in her arms…or to feel that rubber nipple insisting on penetrating his lips.


“Open your eyes, you goofball.” Alexandria repeated, her voice much more normal now.


Dante slowly opened his eyes and saw Alexandria’s smiling face above his, and in her right hand was a small sliver of pizza.  


Dante scoffed and held his rapidly beating heart.  


“Oh my God, Dante.” Alex giggled as she handed him the small sliver of pizza.  “I know you’re the size of a baby, but did you really think I was going to bottle feed you?”


He let out a nervous chuckle.  “Well, you said you were!” Dante said defensively.  


The tiny sliver of pizza looked so small in Alexandria’s hand, but in his hands it was large…more than he could have eaten by himself.  


“This is my sister’s breast milk..” Alex laughed, shaking the bottle lightly and watching the white milk froth and bubble inside the bottle.  “She must have left the bottle in the crib when she lent it to me so….maybe it was a bad joke, but I couldn’t resist! Sorry!”


Dante took a large bite of the delicious pizza, his heart rate slowly returning to normal. Well, as normal as it could be in the presence of such a beautiful, half-dressed woman. 


“No harm, no foul.”, he said with a full mouth.


A large finger and a large thumb, both with galactic purple nail polish came in quickly toward him and pinched a slice of pepperoni off the pizza slice he was eating. 


“I’m sorry about Katie earlier.” Alex said, placing the pepperoni on her tongue.  “Mm..delicious….”


Alexandria swallowed the tiny morsel.  “You know, I graduated from MIT at the top of my class and I can tell you with supreme confidence that I’ve NEVER met a mind as intriguing and exceptional as Katie Walker’s.  Her intelligence and problem-solving skills are unrivaled, but her bedside manner leaves something to be desired.”


“Yeah, I felt kinda like a kid that was up way past his bedtime when she ignored me like that.” Dante said.  He wasn’t an idiot…he knew that Katie was tired of him being out there and wanted to get to work.


“I wouldn’t take that personally.  She is just that way with people.  She’s much better with women for some reason, I’ve noticed. But when it comes to men…I wouldn’t say that ‘she doesn’t know how to talk to them’ because that would suggest that she gets nervous or whatever….that’s certainly not the case.  It's just….I dunno…she…” 


Alexandria spent a moment deep in thought and then she smirked.


“It’s like this:  Katie has a Masters degree in Genetics and is pursuing her PhD.  She’s also got her eyes set on a particularly ambitious double major in Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering with a minor in Mechanical Engineering…you know….for fun...”


“Goddamn…” Dante remarked in awe.


“Yeah…but if I’m being completely honest, and as much as I adore her, the girl would probably benefit from a few classes on social engineering.”


The two laughed.  


“But I suppose it’s for the best.  I’m pretty good at that kind of stuff…and also soldering! Haha.  Knowing our strengths and weaknesses helps us clearly define who is responsible for what…and we’re a better team as a result. We all need to bring something to the table.”


“Right..you guys clearly are a great team.” Dante thought, feeling his face turn red.  


As if she read his mind, Alexandria replied, “We do, sure…but hey, I’m sure that you’re amazing in your PCB class!  You probably would have been a great help with repairing The Sizer too but Katie…she….well, she can just be very hard-headed sometimes…especially when it comes to working on the Sizer.”


“I did notice she held it in a very certain way…very close.” Dante observed.


“Well yeah, it's really special to her.  She designed that thing when she was 14-years old!”


“My god, really?” Dante asked in disbelief.  “I…jeez…when I was 14-years old, I was playing in leaf piles..”


“Well, she was probably doing that too…she was just also trying to shrink stuff.” Alex said with a grin.


“And what about you?” Dante asked.


The raven-black hair of Alexandria’s bob cut remained perpendicular to the floor as she tilted her head in confusion, “What do you mean?”


“Well, Katie wants to shrink things…and put them in butts, apparently.” Dante chuckled.  “What do you want to do?”


“Oh, you think it's all her idea, huh?” Alexandria placed her hands on her hips, her breasts bouncing enough to pull Dante’s attention just for a moment.  “You don’t think I want to put stuff in butts, too?”


“Haha, that’s not what I said.” Dante laughed, sensing he might have struck some sensitive nerve.


“Don’t test me from all the way down there, little boy.  I’ll install you in Sabrina’s butt myself if you aren’t careful!” Alexandria laughed.  “But no..seriously…I’m definitely in this with Katie..all the way.”


The 24-year old raven-haired beauty looked out her bedside window at the moon and then continued speaking. 


“I think it's a little different for Katie.  She has been this prodigy since she was like 10 years old, maybe even younger.”


“That’s when you met her?” Dante inquired.


“Mm-hmm!,” Alex nodded with a playful grin, “I was 16 and her mom hired me as her babysitter.”


“Oh, how crazy!” Dante remarked. 


Alex continued, “I know, right?  Anyway, Katie has two other sisters that are just completely normal ladies.  She is the anomaly in her house and she has always stood out. I guess that could be a blessing or a curse depending on how you look at it..but anyway, I’m rambling.  When it comes to me…yeah, sure I went to MIT.  Yeah sure, I got a Masters in Microbiology and a Bachelor’s in Business Administration.  Yeah sure, I’m published and accomplished.”


She paused for a moment, staring longingly out the window. 

“...but in some ways…I feel a little like I’m stuck in my mom’s shadow.”


“She’s a scientist too?” Dante asked.


“Sort of.  Not so much anymore, though…it's a little complicated.  But..anyway…you asked what I want to do…well, I just want to accomplish great things…and be remembered.”


“Don’t we all?” Dante replied.


“Sure…and I really do think Katie and I will do great things. I mean, we already have.  It’s just almost certain that I’ll need my mom’s help in doing it…in going farther…and I just hope that…well…as cheesy as this sounds, I just hope history remembers me for what I did, and not who my mother was.”


Alexandria looked back down at Dante in the crib.  


“Does that make sense?”


“Of course it does, I completely get it.” Dante said.  “I think everyone has mom issues…but it sounds like your mom was around so that’s nice.”


“Yours wasn’t?”


“Well…she was there.  So was my dad.  But they were just like…friends..instead of parents. Does that make sense?”


“Yes, I think I know what you mean.” Alexandria said.


“There was just no discipline in my house.  I acted out..in ways that are embarrassing and cringey today. I was just a teenager, sure, but my parents should have stepped up instead of condoning that disrespectful, destructive behavior. Nothing super illegal, mind you..but looking back, I wish I’d have had that discipline.  I wish I’d have had that structure.  I wish I’d have had my mother there telling me what to do every now and then, and having the courage and conviction to…well..make me do the things I didn’t want to…because she knew it was what was best for me.”


“Well, you’ve grown up pretty well despite those shortcomings, it seems.” Alexandria observed.


“Yeah, you say ‘despite’...I might say ‘in spite’.” Dante chuckled. 


“It was kinda the opposite for me. Mom was always very hard on me and my sister.  She was so involved in what we were doing and what decisions we were making…always trying to impart her own wisdom on every situation. A bit of a helicopter mom, to be honest.”


“Well, I love my parents, but I’d take a helicopter mom over them any day of the week.  And as far as your mom goes, maybe I’ll get a chance to meet her after this is all over…let her know what a great daughter she has.” Dante said, shocked at how smooth he came off. Did he dare take it a step further?  


He did.


“You know…once you, Katie, and I are all working together.” 


“So presumptuous! Of course, I would never turn down such an offer!  Should you ever meet her, I hope you do put in a good word for me!” Alex said with a huge grin. “I can’t guarantee that you’ll have a position with R&R Labs but I’ll definitely be rooting for it to work out.  Nothing is etched in stone, Dante.  You can look at that as a good thing or a bad thing and either way, you’re right.  Who knows what the future will bring?”


Dante nodded thoughtfully, absorbing what Alexandria said.  


“So….what’s Sabrina like?”


Alexandria couldn’t help but grin even wider, setting her palms on the crib’s edge and her cheek down on her palm.


“Whyyyyy? Do you liiiike her or something?” Alex said in an annoyingly juvenile cadence, batting her long eyelashes. 


“Oh come on, you know why I’m asking!” Dante said defensively.


Alex let her giggling fit pass on its own, leaving Dante patiently waiting for an answer, “Yeah, yeah..I know, Dante.  Of course I know.  You’re worried about what it's going to be like in there, right?”


“Well yeah, of course.” Dante said, feeling a bit vulnerable.


“I can’t blame you.  It's a very strange thing to ask someone to do, I get that.  There are a few things I can say.  Firstly, I can promise you that you will be just fine with Sabrina.  I’ve known her and her sister Taylor for years now, and there isn’t a mean bone in Sabrina’s body.  She really is just doing this to help, and to make sure that you’re well taken care of.”


“She said that?” Dante asked cautiously.


“Mm-hmm!” Alexandria said with a smirk.  “She also gets how weird it all seems, to be honest.  And she thought she’d have the perfect amount of care and consideration for something as small as you.”


“That’s..comforting.”  Dante said.


“It should be!” Alex asserted.  “She’s already told me that she is going to be SUPER clean the day of the presentation…and since we are going to try and get you two together for a very quick practice run, she said that she would do everything she can to make the experience as comfy and cozy for you as possible.”


“Hmmm…well..that does make me feel a little bit better.”  Dante admitted.


“And there will be a few little…demonstrations that she’ll have to do while you’re between her cheeks…but you probably won’t even notice.”


“Like what?” Dante asked nervously.


“Oh, just normal stuff like sitting down, doing a few squats, walking on a treadmill. Things like that.”


“That…doesn’t sound too bad.”


“No, it's really not!” Alex said genuinely.  “And as long as we all make it to Texas on time, we’ll definitely be able to get you and Sabrina together to meet before the presentation.  That way you can get to know each other a little bit and maybe even do the quick practice run of the demonstrations.”


“Thanks Alex…I do feel better now.” 


“I’m glad, Dante.  I want you to be relaxed.  Seriously…you’re not a criminal.  We’re not punishing you.  Far from it, we want to reward you for helping us with this.  You have no idea how important it is that we have a functioning, live demonstration for this presentation…and the fact that you stepped up and accepted Katie’s request…I mean…we were seriously running out of time.  Don’t tell Katie, but earlier today I had decided that after my shower, I was going to make a few phone calls and cancel the presentation because we couldn’t find someone to volunteer…and then you showed up.”


Alex reached down and gently squeezed Dante’s hand using only a thumb and forefinger.


“Katie and I did a lot of work and made a lot of mistakes to get this far, but YOU are the one making this all possible. We just can’t thank you enough.”


“When is the presentation?” Dante asked.


“Monday morning.”


“As in…this coming Monday?  It's Saturday!” Dante exclaimed.


“I told you…it was down to the wire! Haha”


“Aren’t ticket prices going to be crazy?” Dante asked.


“Don’t worry about that.” Alex said, waving her hand dismissively. 


“The Board of Investors are going to cover mine and Katie’s flight.  We’re obviously not too worried about yours.” Alex quipped.


“Hopefully I’m not going to be traveling in anyone’s butt on the way out there..” Dante said, half-joking.



“Hahaha! You don’t have to worry about that.  Sabrina is flying in from Wisconsin! This whole thing…I know it's uncomfortable to think about…but honestly, it is only for demonstration purposes so there’s no use in putting you through hell and misery…or even making you uncomfortable for a second longer than we might have to.  That’s why we picked Sabrina.  A normal Wardeness probably wouldn’t be as kind and compassionate as she is, but you won’t need to worry about understanding the difference at all.”


“Well, I certainly hope not!” Dante said.  “I was never much of an ass man.”


Dante expected Alex to giggle the way that she normally did, but she remained perfectly straight faced.  Instead of laughing, she looked down at her tits, pulling her t-shirt down from the bottom so that the cotton stretched out smoothly and pleasantly over their curvature.  Alexandria looked back at Dante, and in a voice that gave him goosebumps, the raven-haired beauty purred, 


“Yeah, I could tell…”


Dante blushed profusely and broke eye contact with the behemoth beauty.  And then came that adorable, signature giggle from above.


Alexandria abruptly stood back up to full height and peered way down to Dante in the crib.  


“Okay, it's time for sleep.  Do you need anything else before I get in bed?” Alexandria asked.


“Ummm…is there any way you could raise the temperature on the thermostat?” Dante asked, rubbing his cold shoulders.


“Hmm…” Alexandria pondered, looking over her shoulder at the door and then back at Dante.  


“The cold air kicked on about an hour ago.” Dante added. “This blanket is nice but it isn’t very warm.”


“Oh, sorry..” Alex said, “Katie and I like it cold.  I would personally be okay with making it warmer for you but she’s already gone to bed and I’d rather not wake her to ask.”


“Okay…do you have maybe an extra blanket I could use then?” Dante asked.


Alexandria tilted her head and frowned, clicking her tongue, “No…sorry.”


The raven-haired beauty left her head cocked to the left, and her frown turned to a devilish grin.  “You can just come to bed with me.  My blanket is super warm.”


Dante’s cock bounced gently under the blanket.


“Oh, you…uh…..really..you wouldn’t mind?” He stammered.


“It's no problem at all.” Alex said with a smile, leaning into the crib. “I have a queen bed and you barely take up any space.”  


‘Fuck…her face is so big…all of her is so big…’ Dante thought.


“Come to me.”


Dante lifted his arms and allowed Alexandria to lift him from the crib.  He tried desperately to hold onto the blanket, the only thing separating his naked body and his stiffening penis from her. He managed to keep the blanket against him until Alex anchored him onto her hip.  With one hand, she supported his bare ass, and with the other hand she tugged down on the blanket, removing the fuzzy partition separating his naked crotch from her clothed hip.  


“Let’s leave that in here.  It’s Katie’s and I don’t want to lose it in this mess of a room.” Alex joked, dropping the blanket back into the crib and slowly bouncing her way over to her bed.  The top of Dante’s foot curled over at one point and grazed against Alexandria’s ass.  Her cheek was firm, and the lacy red panties were rougher than he expected. 


‘The first time I feel a girl’s ass…and her underwear…is with my foot…while she’s carrying me like a baby.’ Dante considered with self-deprecation.


 Alex stopped at the foot of her bed. IT was made neatly with a vibrant galactic purple blanket and a single white pillow up at the top.  It was so much bigger than the crib he’d been lying in for the last few hours.  So big it made him uncomfortable…what if he fell off?


The bed springs groaned loudly underneath the weight of the raven-haired beauty’s left knee and Dante thought his heart might explode.  He never, in a million years, thought that THIS would be how his first time in a girl’s room..or in a girl’s bed would go.  Dante’s face brushed roughly up against the outside curve of Alex’s left tit, his nose and chin pressing firmly into its fleshy, soft underside as she crawled the rest of the way onto the mattress from the foot of the bed.  


She gently set Dante down on top of the blanket next to her fluffy pillow and she giggled as he immediately tried to cover his naked body.  Alexandria swiftly brought her knees to her chest, swiftly lifting her bare feet up and bringing them under the covers. The raven-haired beauty began nudging her body further down.


“Oooooo…” Alexandria said, her fingertips running along the side of Dante’s stomach and down to his thigh, causing him to tremble.  “You’re right..you ARE cold.”


She leaned over to gently start pulling the covers out from under Dante.  His small body slid along with the covers until Alexandria gently pressed two fingers down on the center of his chest.  


He shivered as he felt the covers moving underneath him, rubbing against his back, ass, legs, and finally his heels before they came back up, like a galactic purple tsunami that matched her fingers and toes.  


“There…” Alexandria said, tucking the blanket up and pulling Dante’s body up against hers.  


“Plenty of room, just like I said.” Alexandria whispered, rotating Dante’s body so that he was facing her, his chin nuzzling on her shoulder.


“Well, you’re right, I don’t take up much space.” Dante quipped nervously. 


“Nope…” Alexandria said, wrapping both her arms around his small body and pulling him in closer to her, his hips inevitably driving firmly into the cushion of her soft, flat stomach.  His tiny body conformed with loyalty to her curves and he could feel his body instantly heating to match the warmth of the 24-year old’s body.


“...you’re like a teddy bear.” Alexandria purred into Dante’s ear..her words like a hurricane of warm, minty wind sweeping him up into the eye.  He was in heaven and hell at the same time.  His throbbing cock was pressed so tightly against her stomach he could actually feel her belly button through her sleep shirt.  Every part of him wanted to start thrusting but what would she do?  Should he take this shot?  He wasn’t prepared for this but how could he have possibly prepared?  He thought often about what it would be like to cuddle with a girl, but he didn’t consider that she would be so much bigger than him.


“Alex..what’s going to happen when this is all over? After the presentation?” Dante asked. 


“Hmmm…” Alex’s fingers glided through Dante’s hair and the nape of his neck, melting the poor boy into her embrace. “Katie and I will talk about adding you on. No promises but I’ll see what we can do.”


Dante breathed in deep, his head amidst the pheromone-laden environment of Alex’s raven-black hair. He was always so sensitive to scent, and the aroma of her coconut shampoo was torturously enthralling.  It clouded his mind and made it difficult to think. 


“No…I mean…what happens when this is all over…between you and I?”  He couldn’t believe he’d had the courage to ask the question. His heart stopped beating, his lungs stopped breathing, and his synapses ceased firing lest they overpower the raven-haired beauty’s response.


It seemed to take forever, but she finally answered.  


“Nothing is etched in stone, Dante.  Who knows what the future will bring?”


Silence.


“...but let's not tell Katie about us sharing a bed, okay?”


“Deal.” Dante said, breathing in again deeply from his nose, eliciting another blood-pumping giggle from Alexandria.


Silence.


“Alexandria…” Dante said, even quieter into her ear.


“...Hmmm…?” She responded sleepily.


“Can I ask you one more question?” Dante requested.


Dante’s ears became overwhelmed by the sound of friction: Alexandria’s huge bare arms and legs moved against her sheets.  He felt her delicate fingers close in around his body and start to push him down away from her coconut-scented raven-black hair…down away from her neck…further down until his head was under the warm covers. As the blankets settled, they pushed out the air that had been pulled in and under when the sleepy giantess lifted them. Prior to the purple blanket’s full collapse on their warm, intertwined bodies, there was just enough moonlight for Dante to glimpse where he was. He was staring straight forward into Alexandria’s ample chest.  Her left breast appeared much larger, but that was only because it was deformed and splayed from supporting the weight of its twin sister.  Dante caught a glimpse of her hard nipples right before he felt her fingers on the back of his head applying gentle yet firm pressure.  As he slid along the sheets toward Alexandria, the last clear image he had was the distorted graphic on her t-shirt. The cute cartoon drawing of a blonde skater girl.  Dante’s was pressed firmly into the skater girl’s toothy grin and his entire face was swallowed into the ample, warm cleavage.  He nuzzled firmly between Alexandria’s huge, soft breasts..instinctively wanting to go deeper…to get as close to her beating heart as he could.  


“Good night, Teddy Bear.” Alexandria whispered, caressing the back of his head until her hand went limp and she started gently snoring.  He could feel her breasts squeezing into his nose and his forehead.  He could feel them pressing into his chin and hugging his cheeks on either side.


Dante whimpered, his arms pinned at his sides by Alexandria’s super-cuddle, and yet he didn’t feel uncomfortable.  At least not in the arms.  The 24-year old raven-haired beauty shifted her legs slightly to get comfortable, resting a thick, heavy thigh atop Dante’s narrow waist and inadvertently rubbed her other strong, powerful thigh against Dante’s throbbing cock with enough pressure to make him wince and spasm.  The strong friction against her supple skin lasted only for a moment, and his cock was left to scream for more attention. He laid there with his face buried in her cleavage, sleeplessly praying for hours, hoping that she would shift in her sleep and do it again.


~

Chapter 7 - The Wardeness [12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:


Sofia Romero pressed firmly into the small of her lower back. The 41-year old Italian woman massaged the angry, fiery knot. She found some paradoxical semblance of relief in the pain she was causing with the strong pressure.  In her eyes, there was such a thing as productive pain and discomfort as long as it served the greater good, and attacking this thorny knot was necessary.  She checked her wrist watch and sighed.


When Sofia was younger, she could work doubles back-to-back on Friday and Saturday and still have her girls up and dressed for church on Sunday morning.  As she was getting older, however, Sofia found movement to be a bit more difficult and have lasting effects into the next day.  She blamed most of it on age although a fair amount of blame probably fell on the weight she’d gained steadily over the last decade as well.  Even normal days felt a bit too long and were filled with a bit too much exertion.  That was what she thought of normal days;  today was anything but normal and if nothing else, agonizing.


Apparently there had been a major celebrity staying at the hotel who had rented out the entire 18th floor.  Sofia heard some of the other staff talking about the celebrity during breaks but the 41-year old maid had never heard of her and didn’t quite care to know who it was anyway.  All she knew was that the celebrity and her posse had checked out a few nights ago and were apparently so wealthy they could afford to trash every single room because that is exactly what they did.  


Her shift had started the previous night at 7:30pm and she was supposed to leave at midnight.  However, seeing as she was one of the more senior employees in age, tenure, and experience,  Sofia was asked by management to stay on for the 18th floor cleaning, efforts that had been going on for the whole week.  To add insult to injury, the 18-year old floozie that started last week who was supposed to be taking the morning cleanups was running late, so Sofia had to handle that until she arrived.  


Sofia hit a few of the occupied rooms on the 18th floor for the routine morning cleanings before finally clocking out for the morning, and she was practically fantasizing about getting this wet, sticky clothing off her tired, aching body and getting lost in a nice, long, luxurious bath.


Sofia mopped the perspiration from her forehead as she entered Room 1826. After only a few hours into her shift, Sofia decided her choice of skirt-and-shirt was not conducive to the deep-cleaning needed for this special task so she changed into a well-fitting pair of soft, gray pants that seemed to have grown tighter over the years. She would have loved to have changed her underwear as well, considering how saturated in sweat they were, but she only had the change of pants in her locker.  She just kept thinking about that nice, long celebratory bath waiting for her at home…if she ever got home. 


She was only starting to pull a clean set of disposable gloves from the maid cart stationed outside of 1826 when Sofia heard quiet footsteps from behind her growing closer.


“Excuse me?” a voice said.


Sofia turned around to see a young woman, perhaps in her late teens.  The girl had subtle hints of red highlights waving through a mane of thick, lush messy chestnut brown hair.  The brunette had fair skin and a large set of black thick-framed glasses that looked almost comical on her small, cherubic face. The two were roughly the same height, but Sofia judged she had several dozen pounds on her.  Sofia might have thought this brunette girl with glasses might be a preteen had she not been so busty. She had a fair amount of sleep-cleavage on full display in her pajamas


‘Girls these days…having to be scantily clad even while sleeping…’ Sofia thought with a subtle eye roll.



“Can you help us with something?” the busty brunette with glasses asked. Something about her looked familiar.


“My shift is ending after this room, honey.” Sofia said firmly. “You’ll have to track down my replacement.” 


‘Not falling for it today’ Sofia said to herself as she resumed putting on her gloves and turning away from the young brunette, expecting the spectacled girl to give up. The wise maid had gotten roped into a wide variety of eleventh-hour tasks outside of her scope of responsibility to include unclogging toilets, cleaning up spills, even changing soiled bedding.  


“Oh, You’re done working?! Perfect, that’s even better!” the brunette’s voice cheerfully rang excitedly from behind Sofia.  


Sofia turned around and gave an incredulous look.  


“Young lady, if I’m not helping you while I’m on the clock, I’m sure as hell not going to help you while I’m off.”


Sofia squinted her eyes, taking a second look at this mildly pretty brunette.  


“Wait a minute, don’t I know you?”


The brunette smiled, “Yes, you were cleaning up my hotel room last night.”  


“My name is Katie.”


“Katie Walker.” 


“It's nice to formally meet you.” Katie extended her hand; Sofia politely accepted it, trying only so hard to mask her annoyance.  “My goodness…” Katie continued, “...have you been working since then?  Since our encounter in my bathroom?”


Sofia replied quickly, “Yup, sure have.  I’m sorry dear but I need to finish this room up and then I have a very hot date with my hot tub and bath robe. I’m sure my replacement can help you with whatever you need.”


“I seriously doubt that, Sofia.” 


Sofia turned her head in confusion as the brunette smiled, her brown eyes oddly fixated on Sofia’s hips.    


“I think you’re the only one that can help us.  We need you.  Please, can you join us in Room 1818?”


“No.” Sofia said flatly, “Now please leave me alone. I need to put this horrible shift behind me.”


Sofia had crossed into Room 1826 when she heard Katie’s voice from the hallway. It made Sofia stop dead in her tracks.  


“1,000 dollars…”


The tired, sweaty, exhausted maid sighed and took off her gloves.


Katie opened the door to Room 1818 and Sofia saw a mostly clean room.  


“Here we are.” Katie said. 


When Sofia didn’t see any wild stains, put-out fires, broken beds, or melted furniture, she started getting creative speculating about what Katie could have possibly needed such urgent help with.


“Who’s she?”


Sofia turned toward the other voice in the room and saw that Katie was not alone in Room 1818, there was another girl.  This one appeared slightly older than Katie and had shorter jet-black hair.  She had freckles on her cheeks and bright green eyes.  


“Alexandria, this is Sofia.”


Sofia replied quickly, “I think ‘Mrs. Romero’ would be more appropriate.” 


These girls were young enough to be her daughters and maybe respecting your elders was old-fashioned these days, but the privilege of addressing Sofia by her first name was something reserved only for her peers and HER elders.


“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Romero.” Alexandria said. Sofia picked up a look of confusion Alexandria had briefly and quietly sent to Katie right before Katie began speaking.


“Mrs. Romero, to give you an incredibly abridged story of our issue, we have traveled here from Connecticut with the intention of presenting to a very prestigious Board of Investors.” 


Katie gave a slight pause, probably allowing Sofia to acknowledge understanding, return an ‘uh-huh’, or anything. Sofia just continued to stare; she learned over the years that silence made others uncomfortable and they would often fill it at the expense of revealing more about themselves or their opinions than they might have otherwise. It was barely a game this time.  This time, it was just about her patience; it was beginning to grow thin.


“So anyway, we are engaging this board to seek funding for a very special, very important experiment that myself and Alexandria are running.  We brought with us a male and female volunteer but unfortunately, the female volunteer–”


“--Sabrina..” Alexandria interjected. She didn’t seem confused anymore about what was going on.


“Yes…” Katie said, “our female volunteer Sabrina had flight troubles and can no longer make it.”


“So you need me to volunteer to help you with this presentation. What do you need me to do, hold a prop?  Why don’t you give Vanna White a call?” Sofia finished, trying to push things along.  


The girl named Alexandria rushed to answer the question, “We’d just need you to do some poses.  Some squats, go from sitting to standing…some walking.  A few very simple exercises.  All really easy things..the only interesting part though…is that you’d need to be in your underwear for some of it…and bottomless for just A VERY LITTLE BIT of it!”


“Excuse me?” Sofia asked with fire in her voice.  “You want me to get naked for a stuffy group of old men? Do you think I’m some sort of harlet?”


“No, no, no!” Alexandria said abruptly, “We don’t think you’re a harlett. You are free to leave your shirt on the whole time.  Its just your butt we would need to see.


“Girls…” Sofia said with exasperation, taking a deep, quivering breath and cupping her face with her hands. Any small amount of patience inherent to Sofia’s personality atrophied and disappeared in the years since becoming a parent and subsequently a grandparent..and she found herself trying to control her anger just as she had with her daughters.  These girls weren’t much older . 


“I’m a maid.  I’m cleaning staff.  Actually, scratch that.  As of right now, I’m a 41 year old Texan woman whose shift just ended 2 minutes ago and badly needs a bath and 8 hours of sleep.  Why in heaven, of all the women in this hotel, do you need me and my behind for this?”


“Because of how big it is.” Alexandria blurted out.  Sofia’s eyes widened and her thin lips curled.  She was prepared to go off on this foul-mouthed girl but then Katie winced and interjected.  


“Mrs. Romero…I’m so sorry. Please excuse Alexandria.” Katie said sympathetically, sending daggers from her eyes at the girl with the jet-black hair, freckles on her cheeks, and big, unfiltered mouth.  “Sometimes she says things without thinking.”  


Katie approached the nightstand that separated the two beds and picked up a small shoebox with the word ‘Dearfoams’ printed in large letters on the side. 


“Please Mrs. Romero, have a seat…just for a moment.” Katie said.  Sofia was ready to storm out the door, perhaps even complaining to management about sexual harrassment, but something about this brunette’s young face and brown eyes…her eyes seemed to contain so much wisdom, age, and experience.  


Sofia took a deep breath and sat down on Katie’s bed.  


“We told you that our female volunteer Sabrina couldn’t make it.” 


Katie took a seat next to her and set the shoe box half on her own lap and half on Sofia’s.  


“I want to show you our male volunteer.” 


Katie opened the box and Sofia’s hand rushed to her mouth to conceal a gasp.  


“Oh mio dio!” Sofia exclaimed.  The little thing in the box fell backwards, tangling itself in some pantyhose. It appeared to be just as shocked to see her as she was to see it.  


“Is that…a person??” Sofia asked in disbelief, leaning in closer to look in the box.  He was completely alone in the box except for what looked like crumpled up pantyhose and two small bottle caps. 


“It is.” Katie said.  “This is Dante.  Dante, this is Mrs. Romero.”


Sofia couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She’d had plenty of toy dolls when she was a little girl, but none as small as this.  


“Is he…real?” Sofia asked with uncertainty, and then she gasped again as the tiny little man cautiously waived to her.  


“He sure is, Mrs. Romero.” Alexandria said from the other bed.  “His name is Dante.  He’s our male volunteer.  He was going to be working with Sabrina but like we said, her flight was delayed and now she can’t make it.”


Katie gently removed Dante from the box using just an index finger and a thumb, both nails painted a deep black.  Dante didn’t seem thrilled about being handled right now, staring up with uncertainty at the huge Italian stranger, but he went along with it…not that he had much choice. 


“So we’d like you to take her place…and work with Dante.” Katie said, almost hypnotically as she extended her two pinched fingers toward Sofia, who was now under control of her curiosity to open her right hand and accept him.  He barely felt like anything in her palm.  It was so surreal and unbelievable that she wanted to pinch herself. 


“What do I need to do with him?” Sofia asked, scanning his naked body with fascinated eyes.  


In the same hypnotic, soothing tone, Katie professionally replied, “We need you to keep him between your buttocks.” 


“What??” Sofia exclaimed in disbelief.  She was so taken aback, she dropped the tiny little man who was now squeaking like crazy back into the box.  He landed with a quiet, harmless thud near the pantyhose.  


“Where is the camera, girls? Tell Allen Funt to get out here now because I don’t have time for this.” 


“...who?” Alexandria asked.


Sofia roughly pushed the box away from her lap, and Alexandria caught it just in time.


“This isn’t a joke, Mrs. Romero.  Sincerely, this is oh so very important for our research.  We need your help…please believe us.” Katie pleaded.  


To be honest, Sofia was not turned off to the idea of putting the little thing in her behind.  Certainly even more open considering the payment of $1,000.  What she didn’t want was to be plastered all over American Online for her girlfriends and family to see.  Something about Katie seemed so sincere though, and Sofia sighed.  


“You’re not recording any of this, are you?”  Sofia asked.


“No, no…there won’t be any cameras at the presentation. The investors want privacy just as much as we do.” Alexandria replied.


“No…” Sofia said sharply, “I mean…you’re not recording me right now. This better not be a prank, girls.  I promise you…my sister’s husband’s cousin is a lawyer and–”


“Mrs. Romero, I swear to you this is not a prank.” Katie said solemnly.  


There was a long pause. 


“Where’s the money?” Sofia asked


“I’ll write you a check.” Katie responded quickly, grabbing a checkbook from the bag next to her bed.  


Since the moment that Sofia had pushed the box away from her lap, the little man named Dante had been squeaking up a storm.


“What is he saying in there?” Sofia reached for the box.  It almost looked as if Alexandria was going to pull it away and hug it to her chest, but Sofia gave her a stern, motherly glance, and the girl’s deep purple-painted fingers released the box.  The maid picked Dante up out of the box and lifted him to her face.  He was so, so small.  Less than an inch tall in her fingers.  As he got closer to her face, she could make out more clearly what he was saying.  


“I’m going in her ass?  No!  Katie….Alex…I agreed to Sabrina!  SABRINA!  Not this old, fat maid!”


Sofia’s eyes widened, “Excuse me?! What did you just call me?  How DARE you speak about me that way?!” Sofia said, breathing hot fire on his squirming body.  


“I’m…I’m sorry miss.  It's nothing against you.  They just…this wasn’t part of the deal…I don’t want to do this anymore.” Dante said. He looked with fire at the girls, “You were going to force me to do this without even asking me?  That’s it.  I’m out…I’m removing my consent.  Grow me back.”


Sofia looked at Dante for a few moments, studying him..and then looked at the girls.  They weren’t moving.  They weren’t retrieving whatever they needed to grow this little boy back. 


“I’m sorry girls, he doesn’t want to do it.”


Both girls sat in silence for a moment, and the brunette with  the subtle red highlights seemed to slump her shoulders in defeat. Sofia began to lower him back into the box, thinking about the long, cleansing bath she’d be taking soon.  


Katie was about to say something, but Sofia would never know what it was because Alexandria spoke up with intensity.  


“That’s not up to him!  He doesn’t get that choice anymore!”  


Even Katie seemed shocked by the line.


Still clutching Dante’s squirming body between her fingers, she put her free hand on her wide hip.  “Oh? And why not?  I’m not trying to get in any legal trouble for forcing someone into my behind against their will.”


“He doesn’t get a choice anymore because of…” the girl with the jet-black hair reached into her backpack at the foot of her bed, removing a baby-blue manilla folder.  


“…this.”


She took the single sheet of paper that Alexandria had removed from the folder and Sofia began scanning it.  Dante’s face was in the top right corner.  He was handsome but looked stern and serious.  


“Oh goodness, he’s a…convict?” Sofia asked.


Alexandria vigorously nodded.  “Yup! An inmate currently serving!  And his prison allowed him to volunteer in this presentation in exchange for time removed from his sentence.”  


Katie had appeared confused at first, but now she was nodding along. 


“Oh dear…assault and battery?  Robbery?”  Sofia looked from the paper to Dante, who was now squeaking and thriving even moreso.  


“And this Sabrina woman he mentioned?” Sofia asked with intrigue and suspicion, pointing to the printed name of Sabrina Becotte at the bottom of the form.  


“She was going to be the one to keep him in her rear…” Katie said, “...but there was never anything agreed to or promised saying that Sabrina would be the one that he would go to.”



“Oh, I see..” Sofia muttered, scanning the wordy document.


“This is all legitimate, Mrs. Romero.” Alexandria said, clearly trying to pull her attention away from the squeaking Dante.  


Sofia looked from the girls back down to Dante. 


“Don’t let them do this to me!  Don’t do this!” Dante said, practically in tears.


“Not so tough now, I see.” Sofia said sternly, bringing him closer to her face.  “You criminals often lose all your strength and ability to intimidate when you’re under the boot of the law.  Not only do I lack respect for criminals, but I have even less respect for a man who doesn’t keep his word.”


Sofia looked up from Dante and back to the girls.  “He agreed to this?”


The two girls nodded.


The middle-aged Italian woman looked down at Dante and sneered, “And you were just going to go back on your word?  These girls seem nice…a bit quirky…but nice.  It sounds like you promised to help them and now want to take it all back…..hmm?”


“The presentation is TODAY! He could have backed out before he signed.  He can’t back out now!” Alexandria said with passion.


Sofia’s hands were now on her wide hips as she sternly peered down at Dante.  He stared up and whimpered, “You…don’t understand….miss…please–”


“--I think I understand just fine.  And if there’s one thing I dislike more than a criminal, it's a promise-breaker.”


Sofia peeled the disgusted look from her face and looked back up at the girls.  She nodded, “I’ll do it.”


Katie looked a lot more surprised than Sofia expected her to look, and both girls were doing their best to disguise their girlish happiness. 


“Thank you so much, Mrs. Romero.  You won’t regret this, I promise.”


“And it's only for today, right?” Mrs. Romero asked, to which the girls nodded emphatically.


“Yes, you will only need to keep Dante between your buttocks for the presentation. 


Sofia was beginning to get annoyed by the frequency of the incessant squeaking of the criminal in her chubby fingers.  She dropped him into the box, aiming for the pantyhose and after she watched him harmlessly bounce off the garment, she shut the lid and turned her attention to the girls.


“Okay, when do we start?” Sofia asked.


“Right now. The meeting is taking place in Conference Room B on the 4th floor.” Katie said, checking her watch. 


“I will need to go home and get a quick shower first.” Sofia said firmly, but was a bit caught off guard by Katie’s stern response, practically interrupting her.


“I’m sorry Mrs. Romero, but there’s no time…”, Katie said, peering at the watch on her wrist.  “...the meeting starts in a half hour. We need to go right now.”


~

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 9 on Patreon.


The story will eventually be posted here on GTSworld for free, but the $5 Patreon tier unlocks early access chapter posts:  patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 8 - Getting Ready [12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:

Here is Reduction and Relocation: Sofia Romero, Chapter 8. Its a short one so expect the next one to come sooner than normal.

The door wasn’t even fully shut behind Mrs. Romero before the girls shifted into a frenzy of spastic and frenetic motion. Alex had absent-mindedly grabbed her nylons from the Dearforms shoebox, not realizing that she’d accidentally picked Dante up with them. It wasn’t until the stressed out raven-haired beauty slid the nylons on and aligned the seam with her toes that she saw Dante’s tiny little body amongst the mesh.  If the hose had been any darker, she might not have noticed him at all…but she did.  Alexandria saw him tucked neatly between her first and second toe. It was adorable the way she looked up quickly to see if Katie had noticed, and indeed Katie had.

“Don’t even say anything…” Alexandria said with a short chuckle. She barely took any time in removing them and unceremoniously plucking him from between her toes.

“Wasn’t gonna.” Katie said with a smirk.

Alex set him down on the nightstand and then resumed getting ready. Dante was now stranded on the nightstand between the two girls’ beds, waving his arms and shouting like a castaway.

Alex disappeared into the bathroom and the shower started.

“Are you really getting a shower?  You just put on your nylons!” Katie said loudly through the door as she continued dressing.

“I’m only washing my hair!”

Katie was usually very calm and organized, but with only 20 minutes to go before the presentation, the brunette had practically ripped her sleep shirt and pajama pants off, tossing her clothing in the general direction of her bag.  She crouched down in front of the nightstand that separated the girls’ beds and rummaged through her bag.

There wasn’t much time for modesty as the two silently undressed and dressed, exposing a fair amount of skin to each other as well as Dante.

“Alex…did you see if I packed my lucky….nevermind, found it.”

Katie removed from her bag a vivid purple bra and stood back up to full height, sighing in relief as she hugged it to her bare chest.  The size 36F bra had offered a lot of luck to the young genius over the years and she definitely needed it today.  As she slipped her bare breasts into the respective cups of her lucky bra, she noticed that Dante’s incessant squeaking had stopped.  Katie clasped the bra and looked down to see the tiny boy in a silent stupor staring up at her in awe and wonder.

‘They really are so simple…’ Katie thought.

She adjusted the straps of her vivid purple bra and began getting dressed.  When she turned away from Dante, she heard the sounds of his squeaking start up again.  Katie was putting on her black stockings when Alex emerged from the shower.

“I thought you were just washing your hair?” Katie said, watching water drip off Alex’s toweled body and pooling down at her bare feet.

“Yeah, I just got a quick one..I didn’t shower yesterday and I was afraid I might smell bad.”

“I’m hoping you remembered to take your nylons off first..” Katie quipped.

“Oh, look at who’s the comedian now!”

Alex hadn’t taken the time to skillfully and effectively wrap and secure the towel around her armpits like she did at home.  She was rushing now, exhibiting more panic than Katie did. The raven-haired beauty made a bee-line for the nightstand. She walked briskly, and a consequence of her bouncing came in the form of her towel slipping down from her ample chest.  Alex caught the towel before it fell to the ground and re-secured it around her waist, leaving her breasts to bounce along with the rhythm of her steps. Alex stopped abruptly in front of the nightstand and leaned forward.  Katie properly aligned the stocking seams with her toes while watching her partner squat down and lean forward, allowing her large breasts to compress into the nightstand…directly where Dante had just been standing and cowering before her.

“Alex, what are you doing?” Katie asked, pulling up her pants and buttoning them around her slender waist.

“I’m grabbing my laptop; I have to update the present—oh!” Alex jumped slightly and Katie couldn’t help but chuckle.  The raven-haired beauty must have finally felt little Dante compressed into the underside of her heavy tit because she sprung up, leaving him lying on his back and staring up as if he’d seen a ghost.

“Sorry, Dante!” Alex said distractedly as she started to open her laptop. The squeaking started back up again but Katie spoke over it.

“Alex…” Katie gently squeezed Alex’s shoulder. The raven-haired beauty’s bare breasts were still swaying slightly from all her movement.  “You’re running around like the Energizer Bunny.  Take a deep breath.”

Alex filled her lungs, her already large breasts swelling out and she exhaled and the room seemed to calm and become quiet…all except for the squeaking from Dante.

Katie smiled, “Finish getting dressed.  We can update the presentation downstairs.  We really need to be there before the Board arrives!  Mrs. Romero was only getting a cup of coffee so she may already be down there…and I’d really prefer her not be the one to receive them.”

“Good point, Katie.”

“You both need to stop ignoring me!” Dante shouted from the nightstand between the two girls’ beds.

“What is it, Dante?” Alex said, putting on her bra and pulling her underwear up under the towel she currently wore like a skirt.

“Why did you lie to that woman about me??” Dante demanded to know.

Katie replied, “We’re sorry, Dante.  You have no idea how important this presentation is.  Everything….EVERYTHING we’ve worked on for the last several years…everything I’ve worked on since before I was even a teenager…is riding on this presentation.”

“That doesn’t mean I should be okay with you grabbing a random fat maid and convincing her to keep me in her ass!”

“Its only for an hour!” Alex said, stamping her foot in frustration.

“She’s right, Dante.  And I sympathize….I do.  But what would you have us do?  Sabrina will not make it in time to house you in her rear…okay?  I’m sorry.  It would be inappropriate for either of us to house you in our rears while also presenting.  We can’t cancel this presentation.  Not now.  It’s too late.  This..is just the way it is.”

Dante was quiet for a few moments and the girls were just about to return to what they were doing when Dante blurted, “I want to skip the intern phase.”

“Skip the intern phase?” Alex repeated.

“Yes.  When the presentation is over, no intern title.  I want to skip right to partner.”

“Done.” Katie said, practically interrupting him.

“Wait..really?” Dante and Alex both said in disbelief.

“This is all possible because of your cooperation, Dante.” The frenetic tone of the hotel room calmed for a moment as Katie gently picked Dante up and raised him to her face.  “I don’t want you to forget that.  I won’t forget it and neither will Alex.”

“We didn’t want to lie like that to Mrs. Romero…” Alex said, joining Katie’s side and leaning in closer to Dante.

“We just didn’t have time to discuss it…she was about to leave…we barely convinced her as it is.  I hope you understand.”

Dante was quiet for a moment but then said, “Okay..I understand.”

Alex cheered, “Okay great!  Let’s go do this then!”

Katie wore an attractive white v-neck blouse that she filled out wonderfully.  It was the perfect marriage of professional and provocative; not a style she always went for but she knew it would please today’s audience.  Atop the v-neck blouse was a light gray blazer that carried the weight of her chestnut brown hair.  The blazer hugged the brunette teenager in all the right places and the slate-gray accentuated quite nicely the subtle red highlights in Katie’s hair.  South of the blouse were comfy yet professional black pants terminated at the ankles, and further down were bare feet encased in sheer black nylon with toenails painted black.

Alexandria opted to wear a black long-sleeved v-neck sweater tucked into a simple yet stylish pencil skirt.  The pantyhose on her legs caught shine from the overhead lights and ran smoothly down into a low-set of black high heels.

Katie grabbed Alex’s pink laptop and set the blue manilla folder on the keyboard before shutting the laptop lid, sealing it inside. She hugged the laptop to her chest as she put the finishing touches on her outfit, sliding her nylon-encased feet into a pair of black heels.

“I’m going to start heading down. Can you grab him?” Katie said distractedly.

“Sure thing, Katie. I’m ready to go, we can all leave together.” Alex said from the bathroom, putting the final touches on her hair.  She abruptly stepped out of the bathroom and walked with purpose to the nightstand.  She smiled down at little Dante. He looked so nervous and so unsure.

“Don’t worry, Dante.”  Alex said, gently scooping Dante up in her left hand.  “I know you’re nervous and I know you’re unsure. I know life has thrown some curveballs our way, but thank god Katie is such a fast thinker, huh?” Alex giggled.

“We’re going to get through this…and one day we’ll all laugh about this…wouldn’t that be nice?” Alex said down to Dante.

Dante took a few moments to process the question and then he nodded.  “I…I hope so, Alex.  I…just want to get to the other side of this.”

“There’s a light at the end of the tunnel, partner.” Alex said with a smile.

“I could be your partner…but I also loved being your teddy bear.”

Alex said only two words in response.

“You’re adorable.”

Alex enjoyed the indicators suggesting a blizzard of shivers surging through the tiny man’s body…was it the two-word response or was it her smile?  She understood the power of both tools at her disposal and how they made his heart soar.  She raised him up to her lips, “When this is all over, we–”

“Alex, we have to go! I’m walking out now.” Katie said from the door.

Raven-black hair bounced and swung to follow the 24-year old’s head as she looked toward Katie’s voice.

“Coming!” Alex sang, cupping Dante in her hands and leaving the hotel room.

~

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 9 on Patreon with a new chapter posted every Friday at 5pm EST.


The story will eventually be posted here on GTSworld for free, but the $5 Patreon tier unlocks early access chapter posts:  patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 9 - Yes, Ma'am [Sofia, 12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW


The droplets from the empty carton of light cream were beginning to fall less frequently and Sofia shook it with frustration upside-down over her cup of coffee.  She liked coffee but also had quite the sweet tooth.  Her sister often joked that Sofia would add more cream than coffee and the truth was not far off.  With well beyond what a normal coffee drinker would add, Sofia gave up trying to extract more cream and tossed the empty carton into the trash can.  Next was sugar.  Not one, not two…but six packets of tiny, grainy, sugary goodness dissolved into the increasingly sweet morning concoction as the wooden stirrer circled Sofia’s full cup.


Sofia stood there at the counter in the hotel breakroom sipping her sugar and cream with coffee, her swollen feet throbbing and her bottom sweaty and itchy from the full day of strenuous, back-breaking work. Oh, how she wished she could have a job where the sweet, delicious coffee was something she would only BEGIN her shifts enjoying as opposed to ending them.  For just those few moments, she reflected on the absurdity of what she was about to do.


Sofia wasn’t a fan of unpredictability or sudden changes.  She was a controlling woman with mostly conservative values and she preferred to know everything ahead of time.  She didn’t like curveballs and she didn’t like last-minute changes. This entire night and well into the morning, she remade dirty beds and swept floors…she squatted to change trash liners and clean dirty toilets…she wiped sweat from her brow with her forearm, not daring to use her hands.  Certainly not after those hands had just been used to clean from the carpet the remnants of someone’s overindulgence of alcohol.  Sofia kept her eye on the prize, looking forward to going home, getting a bath, maybe doing a crossword puzzle, and then going to sleep.  But now everything was different.


Sofia didn’t like how those silly girls from Room 1818 had stolen the control of her morning from her.


‘Had the one with the black thick-framed glasses not approached me, I might be getting this wet bra and underwear off my body at this very moment…’ she grumbled within her own mind, sipping some more of her coffee.


‘...and testing the piping hot water of the bath with my big toe’.  She wistfully speculated.


Sofia faced away from the counter and leaned back against it, allowing the undersides of her hefty cheeks to accept some of her body’s weight from her tired feet.  What on earth could these girls hope to possibly gain from putting that tiny little boy into a girl’s bottom?  Honestly, she was so blown away by seeing just how tiny he was in her hand as well as the $1,000 she was offered that she hadn’t even thought to ask.  And of all bottoms, why hers?  She remembered the shorter one with jet-black hair commenting on the size of her behind.  Okay, that made sense…if you want to keep a boy in a bottom, it would make sense that the bottom should be big…but the very foundation of the concept was foreign and silly…and she kept returning to it.  Why do they want to put him in a bottom at all? It seemed from what they were saying that it had to do with restorative justice.  She’d grown up hearing about prison conditions and fair treatment, and those conversations always caused her to roll her eyes.  Prisoners shouldn’t be having fun and they shouldn’t be comfortable…that was her thought.


‘Maybe these girls, as quirky as they may be, are actually onto something…’ Sofia thought.


The world was constantly changing in ways that made Sofia uncomfortable.  She’d seen a lot of new ideas and beliefs that made her wonder what the world would be like in ten years from now.  She never thought she’d be the kind of woman to say “back in my day”, and yet she found herself echoing the sentiment to her daughters constantly, as well as commiserating the passing of the good old days with her church friends…the days when girls were girls and men were men.  Seeing those two girls, young and beautiful and obviously very intelligent made her feel inadequate in ways that she could never admit to anyone; she could barely admit it to herself.  And in their hands was this small, fragile, helpless little naked thing.  And he was in that position because of those girls.  Was it a position of vulnerability? Almost certainly.  Was he being exploited by those pretty young ladies?  Possibly.  But he was a criminal, and Sofia had so little patience, tolerance, or compassion for criminals.  But wait….was SHE being exploited by them too?  For having a large soft bottom perfect for stuffing the little thing inside of?  So much about this situation she’d been randomly flung into confused her, and her conservative mind strongly disliked being the useful idiot for some other more powerful, more intelligent party.


Despite the frustration of this last-minute adjustment to her schedule, Sofia was already thinking of ways to spend the money that was promised to her.  Sofia downed the last sip from her cup, allowing the thick, sugary residue to slowly drip into her open mouth.  She swished the grains of sugar around on her tongue before tossing the empty cup into the waste bin with the empty cream container.


Sofia emerged from the elevator on the fourth floor of the hotel and proceeded toward Conference Room B.  She swiped her employee badge at the door and entered to see the two girls up at the front near the large wall-mounted television set.  Sofia chuckled under her breath for a moment, remembering that she had cleaned this conference room not more than a week ago.  If someone had told her then that she’d be back here on some other non-cleaning business involving her large, hospitable bottom, she might have slapped them…and yet here she was.


The conference room was not unlike any other hotel conference room of the time.  The walls were an undistracting plain white, and in fact the only obstruction adorning the uninteresting walls was a large screen TV in the corner furthest from the door.  Between the TV and the door was a large rectangular table. Tucked in on either long-side of the table were three corporate-comfy black cushioned chairs. There were two more, one on either short-end of the table for a total of eight.  The girls she’d met earlier were gathered up toward the front of the conference room where the TV was mounted.  There were a few other items in the conference room that Sofia had not recognized since the last time she was here.  There was a wooden bar stool borrowed from the hotel bar.  In the far corner was a treadmill and an exercise bike borrowed from the hotel gym. Up toward the front, closer to the girls, was a small corner desk with a stack of loose papers, stapled packets, manilla folders, and the Dearforms box she’d held in her lap just a few moments earlier.


They were both dressed very professionally but also showed a bit more skin than Sofia thought was appropriate.  She remembered being as young as them though.  At that age, rebellion is baked into femininity..and these girls were beautiful so she could see why they would use it to their advantage.  The brunette teenager with the glasses was pretty enough of course, but in a plain, everyday kind of way…at least from a 41-year old woman’s perspective.  Sofia was sure the brunette had learned young how to wield her femininity to her advantage.


The raven-haired one…the one named Alex, she was in a different class entirely.  She had an adorable face and a very disarming smile.  Despite her better looks, Sofia didn’t quite care for her and the unfiltered thoughts that seemed to leak from her mouth.  The brunette…..Katie..that was her name…Katie was much more professional.


The two had looked up with deep concern on their faces when Sofia entered, but when they realized it was her, the concern melted away.


“Oh, hi Mrs. Romero.” Alex said.  Katie checked her wristwatch and then looked back up at Sofia and smiled.


“We’re just getting the last few things set up here.  We’re expecting the board any minute now.” Katie said, a small quiver of nervousness in her voice.  Alex patted Katie on her shoulder and smiled with a big, toothy grin and Katie chuckled.  It was cute how well they seemed to get along.  Sofia sensed that there must have been a deeper friendship there apart from the professional relationship they were forging.  They must have been friends long before today.


“Okay, is there anything you need me to do?” Sofia asked.


“Do you know anything about computers?” Alex asked hopefully.


The two were busy staring at a pink laptop computer screen.  She guessed from their eyes turning regularly from the laptop screen to the static of the TV behind them that they were trying to show the contents of the laptop screen on the TV screen.


“Oh, I’m sorry dear but not at all. I’ve lost count of how many times my daughter has had to come over and fix my America Online.”


“It’s okay, Mrs. Romero.”  Katie grabbed the black chair from the short-end of the table and rolled it up toward the front, right next to the small corner desk, “You can just have a seat up here at the front with us.”


“Thanks, dear.” Sofia said, parking her bottom in the cushioned chair.  It was quite soft and very comfy…much more comfortable than the chairs provided in the staff break room.


Sofia took a look at the contents of the small corner desk, and her eyes naturally pulled curiously to the closed Dearforms box. It was the one that Katie had shown her only a few minutes ago in Room 1818.  Sofia carefully opened the lid and the little man inside covered his eyes, momentarily overwhelmed by the light.


“Alex, does the TV have a VGA port or RCA connectors?” Katie asked, untangling wires from the laptop bag.


“What do those look like?” Alex replied, her head stuffed back behind the TV.


Sofia let the girls’ technical talk turn fuzzy in her ears as she slowly opened the Dearforms box.


“Hello young man.” Sofia said down to the nude inmate in the shoe box.


He covered himself respectfully in her presence.


‘As he should…’, Sofia thought, ‘..we’ve only just met.’


“What’s your name?” Sofia asked.


“My name’s Dante.” The tiny naked man replied.


“It’s nice to meet you, Dante. You can call me Mrs. Romero. ”


She was doing her best to be polite to the little person, which felt strange since in a few moments he was going to be wedged between her cheeks.  That was not the hardest part though, the hardest part was being polite to a convicted criminal.  Part of her didn’t even want to speak with him at all, but what would her mother think about that?  Sofia’s mother didn’t raise her to be rude, and that even extended to delinquents.  Still, she was interested in knowing more.


“Why did you do it?” Sofia asked.


“Do what?” Dante replied.


“Whatever you did to land yourself in jail and ultimately in this conference room?” Sofia specified.


The tiny boy looked down at his feet, which Sofia immediately interpreted as weakness.


“I…ummm….it was…” He looked up for a moment in the direction of the girls who were still busy with the television, although Sofia was sure he couldn’t see over the box’s tall edge.  She followed the direction of his gaze and Sofia caught a quick glimpse of two sets of eyes…one brown and one green, training in on Dante but only for a moment.


They wanted to listen, but he was so small and they appeared to be a bit too far away.  They wouldn't be able to hear something as little as him, would they?  She barely could!


“It was the biggest mistake of my life and I think about it constantly…I wish I could take it back…go back to before I made it…and start over.”


“Mmhmm…” Sofia said with little sympathy. “We all wish we could go back and change things, don’t we?  But unfortunately we can’t.  When we make our bed, we have to lay in it.”


“He was sentenced to 14 years in jail for breaking and entering, robbery, and also violent assault.” Katie said.


Sofia clutched her chest in disgust and she could see Dante cringe at the revealing of his secrets.


“Goodness…” Sofia gasped in disbelief, staring judgmentally down at him.


“Since he is helping us, his sentence will effectively be cut in half to 7 years....” Alex said.


“...with good behavior.” Katie added, to which Alex replied, “Oh, of course.”


“Well, I might be too old and jaded of a woman these days, but I no longer believe that everyone deserves a second chance.” Sofia said down to Dante.  She then looked up at Katie and Alex, who were now quietly celebrating that they’d successfully projected the contents of the laptop screen up onto the TV.  Sofia looked back down at Dante and continued.


“...but it sounds like these girls believe that you do.  I’m not sure what it is, but they must see something in you.  It sounds like a pretty good deal you’ve stumbled across.” Sofia remarked.  “I think you’re very lucky to have been found by these nice young ladies, don’t you think?” Sofia asked.


“...yeah…” Dante said with a strange reluctance.


“Yes, Ma’am.” Sofia annunciated, correcting Dante politely yet sharply.


“Yes, Ma’am.” Dante echoed the 41-year old maid.


Sofia smiled ever-so-slightly, and the correction seemed to garner some amusement from the girls as well.


“I have to be honest with you, Dante.  I despise criminals…I assure you that I have my reasons.  They are reasons you will likely never hear after we go our separate ways at the end of this meeting, but I assure you they are good reasons.  That being said, I do appreciate that you are trying to make things right…that you are doing your best to put back together the pieces of your life that you’ve carelessly destroyed..and that you’re helping these nice young ladies in the process.”


“....thanks, Mrs. Romero.” Dante replied briefly and quietly.  He was looking into her eyes as he spoke, but then his gaze seemed to rip from her and stick strongly to the large television.  Sofia was thoroughly confused by the expression on Dante’s face.  It had hints of shock, confusion, and even a strange sense of longing.  Sofia followed his gaze to the television and saw what had caught his eye.


It was a photograph of a young blonde girl, perhaps 18 or 19-years old.  She was very pretty and looked to be a nice girl.  She was posing among peers, perhaps it was a school club photo, but considering the strange, silly purpose that had brought all of them together here in Conference Room B, Sofia’s eyes drifted down.  The pretty blonde girl was smiling brightly for the camera but she was turned slightly away from it.  Her immaculately braided blonde hair draped conveniently over her far-side shoulder so as not to obstruct what Sofia heard some of the younger generation refer to as a “shelf-booty”.


The girls were talking about the photo. Sofia heard Alex say, “Okay, but how do I delete it then?”


Sofia looked away from Katie who was taking control of the laptop’s trackpad and down at Dante.  It was kind of cute, actually.  He was staring longingly at the photo on the giant TV.


“I’m assuming that is the girl who should have been here?” Sofia asked.


“Yeah…” Dante said, and all it took was a raised eyebrow from Sofia for him to quickly revise his answer.


“I mean…yes, Ma’am.”


“What’s her name?” Sofia asked.


“Got it.” Katie said, clicking the trackpad and then the photo on the TV permanently disappeared.  Sofia swore she heard Dante whimper.


“Sabrina…” Dante said quietly.


“She looks like a sweet girl.” Sofia said.


Sofia never had issues with self-confidence or self-worth, but seeing the longing expression on Dante’s face reminded her that he was about to get a VERY different experience than he’d signed up for. The sweet, friendly blonde teenager gracing the screen probably had far less cellulite on her young, in-shape bottom…although Sofia could assert that her own rear was much larger than Sabrina’s and therefore a better location for Dante.


Sabrina looked to be a bit athletic as well, meaning that there was probably a hardened muscle underneath a thin layer of fat.  This was another victorious check in the box for Sofia.  She wasn’t very physically active at all except when working.  She ate to enjoy life, not to watch her weight.  That meant unlike Sabrina, Sofia’s behind consisted almost entirely of fat, which was probably perfect for keeping a tiny quarter-inch tall man safe and sound.


Sofia was a realist though, she knew that he probably would have preferred Sabrina’s young, tight bottom over her own large, flabby, pale cheeks.  It was okay for him to want that instead.  Like Alex said, he wasn’t getting that choice.


Things probably would have been so different for Dante had Sabrina showed up instead of Sofia.  She almost certainly would NOT have just spent over 12 hours working and sweating into her underwear and bra.  This wasn’t Sofia’s fault though so she didn’t allow herself to feel guilty about this abrupt change in what Dante expected.  He was a criminal…he should be taking what he can get and be grateful.


~

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 11 on Patreon with a new chapter posted every Friday at 5pm EST.


The story will eventually be posted here on GTSworld for free, but the $5 Patreon tier unlocks early access chapter posts:  patreon.com/user?u=4260306


~

Chapter 10 - The Board of Investors [Dante, 12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW

Chapter 10 - The Board of Investors [Dante, 12/18/2000]

From the far corner of the conference room, a distance that would have taken him several minutes to travel by foot, Dante heard the locking mechanism of the door disengage and the door opened.  He clambered over to the corner of the box where earlier he’d identified a hole tiny enough for him to peer though.  Through this hole and one other, he could basically see the entire conference room.


Two women wearing black blazers entered Conference Room B.  The top few buttons of their matching white button up shirts were undone, showing the etching of their well-defined collarbones.  They both had long, beautiful platinum-blonde hair, braided and tied tastefully to match each other.  The two matched in practically every way, in fact.  They could have been twins.


The Twins were expressionless, aided greatly by their dark aviator sunglasses anchored above their high cheekbones.  Both women wore a discrete white earpiece in their left ear. A spiraling white cord similar to that of a landline phone’s cord dangled down near their pronounced jawlines and disappeared into their waistbands. The wooden door shut behind them and the two mysterious women performed a quick visual scan of the room.  Their gaze seemed to align with and stop briefly on Mrs. Romero before gliding directly over and past Dante and locking onto Katie and Alex.


“Katherine Walker and Alexandria Bexley?” one of the Twins asked.


Dante looked from the mysterious women in sunglasses to Katie and Alex.


“Yes, that’s us.” Katie replied quizzically, and Dante looked back to see the women in sunglasses nod silently and solemnly.


The Twins reached into the inside pocket of their blazers and Dante flinched. Every movie he’d seen where a mysterious, well-dressed professional reaches into their blazer ended with that person pulling out a gun.  The beautiful, silent women didn’t pull guns. Instead, they removed small black devices that looked like security wands and toured the perimeter of the conference room.  They waved the black wands along every surface of the wall and along the floor. The room was completely silent as they conducted their investigation, their devices each emitting a quick bright red blinking light every few seconds.


Their elegant, slender necks craned as they reached up to scan each light fixture in the ceiling, pronounced jawlines below thick, unsmiling lips.  They continued their scan, waiving the wands over each of the cushioned black seats around the table and underneath it.


“Would you mind standing up, ma’am?” One of the mysterious women said to Mrs. Romero, who reluctantly rose from the chair next to Dante.


This was Dante’s first time looking at Mrs. Romero from behind and the sight above him nearly caused him to faint.


The material of her pants was thin and stretched tight over her bulbous ass, but not so tight as to restrict the movement of her enormous, fat cheeks.  The glutes had just enough freedom to momentarily jiggle as the 41-year old maid transitioned all of her weight to her sneaker-clad feet.


“Her ass…is so fucking fat…” he whispered breathlessly to himself, his heart racing within his heaving chest.


The seams of the 41-year old maid’s gray pants screamed in a frequency that only Dante could sympathize with as the platinum-blonde twins waved the scanner over Mrs. Romero. He swallowed nervously as the other Twin approached his box.  Expressionless, she peered down into the box and prepared to scan. The Twin’s left sleeve rode up her wrist just enough for Dante to catch a glimpse.  The Twin had some kind of tattoo on the inside of her left wrist, but he couldn’t catch a long enough look to identify what it was.


This must have been the moment she noticed Dante because her full lips parted, exposing two large bleach-white front teeth with a slight, cute gap.  She removed her sunglasses and Dante saw her eyes.  They were a pale, cerulean blue.  So incredibly beautiful that it made his heart skip a beat.


She was not normal.


The blue-eyed Twin was studying him now, her brow subtly wrinkling as she tried to understand what she was seeing.  Dante covered himself but it felt as if the platinum-blonde woman could see through his hands…


…with those piercing blue eyes.


Curious eyes.


Fascinated eyes.


Without a word, her plush lips sealed once more and she put her sunglasses back on.  The look of girlish wonder was gone from her face, replaced with nothing..the same expressionless void she and her twin had worn prior to noticing him.  Dutifully, the woman scanned Dante and his entire box. As she leaned forward, her blazer opened enough for Dante to see a firearm strapped to her right side.  Satisfied with the scan on Dante’s box, the blue-eyed beauty concluded her mini-investigation just as her twin concluded with Mrs. Romero.


“Thank you, Ma’am.” The Twin said to Mrs. Romero.  “You may sit back down.”


Dante cringed, watching the seat of the 41-year old maid’s thin pants nearly split and explode trying to contain the ever-expanding and splaying ass cheeks that practically spilled over the edges of the unlucky seat beneath her. He heard her grumble under her breath, something about being told what to do.


Trying to think of anything else on the planet other than Mrs. Romero’s planet-sized cheeks, Dante followed the graceful, purposeful steps of the Twins as they approached Katie and Alex. They were much shorter than the Twins.


The blonde with the cerulean-blue eyes scanned Alex and the other Twin scanned the laptop, the documents, and then Katie.  Just like with Mrs. Romero, the twins started at Katie’s and Alex’s feet and moved up their legs, over their hips and up their stomachs.


For the first time since the Twins entered the conference room, the device began erratically chirping once it centered between Katie’s left hip and left breast.


“May I?” The Twin scanning Katie asked, but her tone was not so much a question as it was a demand.


Katie obliged, moving her hands out to her sides, palms facing out, fingers curled, and her chest slightly puffed out.  The platinum-blonde woman carefully pulled back the lapel of Katie’s blazer and reached into the internal pocket.  She rummaged for a moment, and when her hand emerged it was holding a small tape recorder.


The platinum-blonde inspected it and then looked up at Katie, as if she were waiting for an explanation.


“I record all my notes via tape recorder.” Katie said, a hint of defensiveness in her voice.


“Yeah, she wasn’t going to record the conversation or anything. There’s not even a tape in there.” Alex said.


The platinum-blonde responded not to Katie nor Alex.  She simply removed the batteries and set them along with the small tape recorder in the hands of the cerulean blue-eyed twin who then stuffed them quickly into her blazer pocket.  The cerulean-eyed beauty calmly and sternly said, “You’ll get it back after the presentation.”


Katie nodded.


It was strange to see Katie confronted with such an authoritative presence, and as much as Katie was somewhat on Dante’s shitlist at the moment, Dante thought objectively that she handled it best she could.


Better than Alex, anyway.


Dante watched one of the Twins tap on their white earpiece and quietly state “10-24” before turning away and walking toward the doorway they’d entered.


Dante looked back and forth between Mrs. Romero, Katie, and Alex to see what they would do about the Twins.  They had taken position on either side of the only doorway in, each removing some kind of folded paper from their blazer pockets.  They peeled one side away and applied the sticky side against the small glass window of the only doorway in.  Each of the Twins’ papers joined in the center, completely obstructing any view into Conference Room B.


The Twins put the trash into their pockets. They resumed standing tall and quietly with their arms hanging naturally and their hands clasped between their hips. All three women stared on in silence at the static twins, not sure of what to say or do.


Dante spotted Alex and Katie embrace in a hug and whisper something in each other’s ears.  They then giggled quietly…nervously.


Katie said, “All sorts of things can happen when you’re open to new ideas and playing around with things.”


“Is that a quote?”


Katie smiled back at Alex and nodded, “Stephanie Kwolek.”


“Who’s she?” Alex asked.


“She’s the chemist who…oh, they’re here.”


Dante’s head was spinning and even in his confused and alert state, he could tell that he wasn’t the only one waiting anxiously in limbo as a conga line of professionally dressed women entered the conference room.  A total of seven ladies had filed in, most of them not so much as even looking at Katie and Alex as they selected seats at the table.


The second-to-last woman to enter was the only one who looked directly up to the girls at the front.  The woman was older, perhaps in her mid-forties.  She looked similar to Alexandria, with light freckles on her cheeks, green eyes, and raven-black hair.  Instead of a bob cut, this woman opted for a neat bun.


She smiled and discretely waved to the girls.  She carried in her free hand an unmarked, unlabeled white box.  Dante saw Katie smile and Alex return the wave as the older woman sat down right next to the only other empty seat that was at the head of the table.  She set the white box down on the wooden surface and slid it toward the center of the tabletop.  A heavy set blonde, without a doubt the heaviest one at the table, had been eyeing the box since the older raven-haired woman walked in and now she was  leaning in toward the box, temporarily lifting her incredibly wide hips out of her chair.  She flipped the white lid open, reaching in and removing a chocolate cream-filled donut and collapsed back into her seat.  A few of the other women followed suit, delicately grabbing donuts and setting them on napkins in front of them. The heavy set blonde was already halfway through her chocolate cream-filled donut when the door shut and locked quietly.  One more woman had just entered and the door was locked behind her. Dante noticed the Twins that flanked the door had perked up significantly upon this last woman’s entrance.


She was clearly very special. She walked with an other-worldly confidence, instantly and effortlessly owning the room as she took the remaining seat. Dante surmised it was left specifically for her.  She looked…familiar.  Dante thought he might have seen her on TV at some point, but he couldn’t put his finger on where.  She was a much older woman, perhaps the oldest but Dante wasn’t sure.  It was a close call between this woman and the fat one devouring the donut.  But despite her age, the few extra pounds, and the significant gray mixed in with her pixie cut blonde hair, she looked glamorous.


She was the only one that Katie and Alex specifically and immediately greeted. The older woman parked her wide rear into the only open seat remaining, which was the seat at the short-side of thetable farthest from the television. It was the seat at the head of the table.


“Good morning, Senator Langley.” Alexandria and Katie said with a warm smile and head nod.


“Ms. Walker…Ms. Bexley…good morning.” Senator Langley replied, folding her hands neatly on the table.


“Senator Langley, esteemed Board…welcome...” Katie said, clasping her hands and subtly bowing before the group of women.


Continuing where Katie left off, Alexandria mirrored Katie’s pose and spoke, “...and thank you all so much for taking the time out of your busy schedules to hear our presentation.”


“Thank you, dear…” the woman seated next to the senator said.  It was the woman that came in second-to-last and had brought the donuts…the one with raven-hair that matched Alex’s.


“It has been about a year since we last spoke and since then, the Board of Investors has grown by two.”  The woman held up two fingers and wiggled each finger independently.


The older raven-haired woman looked to Sofia, perhaps the only person besides Dante that the woman did not know.


“My name is Joan Bexley. I am the CEO of BexCorps, a biomedicine and genetics group. To my right is Wanda Turner. She is the lead geneticist at BexCorps and she’ll be translating all the engineer lingo that I forgot after I traded in my labcoat for this stylish pantsuit.”


Wanda was an African-American woman with long, black hair in tight beautiful curls.  She wore stylish jeans that hugged her curves and a blue, untucked button up shirt.  She looked to be in her early 40’s.


There was dull but present laughter at Joan’s corporate joke.


“To Wanda’s right is the one and only Brooke Beckett.  She was the natural heiress to a considerable group of cosmetics and womens’ clothing manufacturers, all of which are experiencing a remarkable decade of growth under her leadership.”


Brooke smiled and nodded her head. Dante pegged her to be in her late 30’s and he was convinced that he’d seen the petite woman on a swimsuit cover when he was much younger.  He recognized the Farrah Fawcett-reminiscent hair style and the beauty mark above her upper lip on the left side of her face.


Joan Bexley motioned to the other side of the table.


“Directly across from me is Suzanne Hudson. Don’t let her baby face fool you; this young woman likely has more money and influence than most of the women here.”


Suzanne smiled and let her narrow shoulders slump slightly in an attempt to appear humble. Judging from her adorable, young face Dante guessed she was 20-years old…and yet her gray cardigan and immaculate braids of blonde hair made her appear older and more mature.


“Most, but not all!” A voice of grit and gravel belonging to a nearly stuffed mouth piped up from next to Suzanne.


“Next to Suzanne, you’ll meet the charismatic and charming Joyce Emerson.  Like Suzanne, Joyce is one of the most wealthy entrepreneurs in the country.  Also like Suzanne, the origin of her wealth is a well-guarded secret.”


Joyce had barely finished swallowing the last bite of her chocolate cream-filled donut before her chubby, sugary fingers were searching for her next.  She appeared blonde, although her hair contained more gray than anything else. The woman appeared to be in her 50’s and was morbidly obese, seemingly pushing the chair’s side supports to its limits as well as her tight satin pantsuit.  Dante heard the friction of her haunches rubbing forcefully against those side restraints as she sat back down with her second donut.


“Yes…secret…as it shall remain.” Joyce said, the words muffled through a mouth full of sugary dough and cream.


“Next to our two secretive entrepreneurs, we have the beautiful and influential lobbyist named Darlene Gonzales.”


Darlene waved and flashed a bright, white smile.  She was Puerto Rican and appeared one of the youngest there aside from Suzanne.  Maybe late 30’s?  She pushed her long, wavy black hair off her shoulder and mouthed “good morning” before taking a tiny bite of her donut.


“And last but certainly not least, as you all know her, this is Senator Renee Langley.” Joan said, gesturing toward the head seat where the 52-year old Senator sat.


“Thank you for introducing us, Mrs. Bexley.  Can you help these lovely young ladies out and summarize last year’s meeting? The one that I was unable to attend?” Senator Langley asked.


“Certainly, Senator.” Joan Bexley said with a smile, removing a small notepad from her breast pocket. She set upon her nose a pair of horn-rimmed black glasses and cleared her throat.


“On July 12, 1999, Ms. Walker and Ms. Bexley presented to us their revolutionary reduction technology: a hand-operated genomic indexing and manipulation device called ‘The Sizer’.  At the time of last year’s meeting, The Sizer was capable of 50% Reduction of Mass on inorganic targets…with a failure rate of roughly ‘3 in 5’…”


Joan’s green eyes rose up from the paper and peered over the drooping glasses on her short nose.


“...and I’m certain there have been vast improvements which we’ll hear about shortly.”


Alexandria nodded her head silently and excitedly.


Joan resumed referencing her notepad. “I have some other notes and sketched out schematics here from Wanda documenting some of the more technical details such as power consumption, recharge rates, protein contact mapping…”


As she spoke, Joan’s eyes fell on Joyce Emerson, who was leaning forward from her seat, reaching for her third donut.


Joan abruptly flipped her tiny notebook shut and returned it and her horn-rimmed glasses to her breast pocket.  “...and a lot of boring scientific info some of you may not be interested in.”


She continued. “The board approved Ms. Walker and Ms. Bexley’s humble request of $50,000 USD with three objectives in mind.  Would you girls like to take it from here?”


“Happily. Thanks Mrs. Bexley.” Katie said cheerfully, pressing the spacebar on her keyboard, starting up the Powerpoint presentation as Joan Bexley took a seat.


“Picking up where Mrs. Bexley left off, I’ll take us right to the slide of the 1999 goals.”


Katie skipped forward a few slides, stopping on a list, each with a bright pink stamped check mark:


Goal 1: Increase ROM (Reduction of Mass) percentages of The Sizer to 85% or greater.


Goal 2: Decrease RFE’s (Reduction Failure Events) from 60% to at least 40%.


Goal 3: Upgrade Sizer reduction technology for reduction of organic matter.


Goal 4: Enlist volunteers for next steps.


“We are proud to report that not only have we met each of these goals, but have exceeded expectations.  For example, we were able to increase The Sizer’s ROM to an impressive 98.7%, meaning that The Sizer is now capable of reliably reducing its target to a minimum of 2.3% of its original size…”


The slide on screen showed lines of snipped computer code paired with long, handwritten calculations.  There were several organic molecule structures drawn out as well, and all of it was too much for Dante to try and process at that moment.


He looked out at the Board of Investors.  Joyce took another huge bite of her fourth donut and turned her wide, confused eyes away from the presentation to whisper something in Suzanne’s ear. The two chuckled quietly.


The BexCorps geneticist named Wanda was urgently scribbling the contents of the slide into her notebook like an eager student.  Dante saw her thick dark lips mouth the words “incredible”.


The remaining women all had varied degrees of engagement with the dry content, but they all appeared excited to get to the good stuff. Katie continued.


“In addition to improving just how small The Sizer could reduce its target, we also improved its accuracy.  Originally, 3 in 5 reduction events…or 60%... resulted in failure.  Our calculations indicate the success rates are now over 95%.”


Out of the corner of his eye, Dante spotted a dark-skinned hand raising up.


“Yes, Dr. Turner?” Katie said.


“Yes. Sorry to interrupt…” Wanda said, “...but did these improvements negatively affect the non-ideal events?”


Katie replied quickly, “Great question.  The short answer is ‘yes’.  The longer answer: In laywoman’s terms, we have maximized The Sizer’s accuracy.  Dr. Turner has asked the very sensible question of what happens when The Sizer ‘misses’.” Katie said, doing air quotes. She continued.


“Well…back when The Sizer’s failure events were around 60%, the target could in some cases spontaneously reduce to around half the target size.”


“So…” Alex cut in, “if we wanted to reduce a 12-inch ruler to half its size, it would work perfectly 2 out of 5 times.  The other 3 times were what we call RFE’s, or Reduction Failure Events. During RFE’s, the 12-inch ruler could be reduced to as small as 3 inches, 200% smaller than the target reduction size.  That, or reduction wouldn’t work at all.”


“Well put, Alex.  Expanding on that analogy, if we were to perform the same reduction on that ruler today, The Sizer would successfully reduce that 12-inch ruler to 6 inches 95% of the time.  This incredible improvement in reduction accuracy comes at a cost, unfortunately, which is blatantly obvious in the math and I believe that is exactly what you were alluding to, Dr. Turner.” Katie says with a smile, and Wanda returned the smile with a nod.


Katie continued. “With the improvements, RFE’s would occur only 5% of the time.  One such failure outcome would still be no reduction at all, which is not all that consequential.  The more problematic outcome, or at least its intensity, is directly proportional to the increase in reduction accuracy.”


Alex interjected, “To put it simply, since Reduction Failure Events are so much more infrequent, the negative effects of said failures are much more significant when they actually do happen.”


“Exactly.” Katie said, “Last year, an RFE on the ruler could have resulted in the 12-inch ruler’s new size ranging from 3-inches to 9-inches.  Today, that same ruler under reduction failure could in theory reduce that ruler to 1/16th of an inch, which comes out to 9,600% smaller than the target reduction size.”


“And this applies to organic materials as well?” Senator Langley asked curiously.


“We suspect the percentage is actually much higher than 9,600% for organic materials, but we are still running the numbers on that.” Alex responded.


Katie and Alex’s feminine, cheerful voices continued but they became fuzzy and incoherent to poor Dante. He felt a growing rage which created in him a nausea; he felt like he was going to vomit.  Katie and Alex had set a target reduction size for Dante of a quarter of an inch.  If he understood Katie correctly just now, there was a 5% chance that he would have continued shrinking down 96 times smaller than that!


These girls seriously had him stand on that plush carpet in their apartment, fully understanding that there was a small but non-zero chance that he could spontaneously shrink down to 1/384th of an inch!  That would be barely 66 micrometers! No…he was organic matter so it could have been even smaller!


‘I would have been fucking microscopic!’ Dante thought angrily.  He couldn’t believe that they’d so comfortably rolled the dice with his life!  There was no way they would have been able to recover him at that size. And they did it not once, but twice!!


Either of those two times, he could have shot like a shooting star into the girls’ plush gray carpet, never to be seen or recovered again, condemned to spend the rest of his life buried in the carpet fibers of these two intelligent, selfish girls.


For a few moments in the hotel room this morning, when he found himself wedged between Alexandria’s toes, he was afraid that she might never notice him…of course that was a silly thought.  He was small, but toes are sensitive.  If she didn’t see him right then and there like she did, then she would have definitely noticed him eventually.  If he were microscopic in those nylons…that would basically be where he’d spend the rest of his life.  Living amongst these pretty, intelligent, selfish, destructive girls…but for all intents and purposes he would be alone.  An equal to no one..not even the toes he would struggle to remain between lest he be pulverized by a planetary sole.  He was furious. He was seething.


Senator Langley raised a hand, interrupting the girls as they spoke about the various technical hurdles associated with upgrading The Sizer to work on organic matter.


“Girls…I’m sorry to interrupt.  I am seriously impressed with your dedication and prowess…and I do not say that lightly.”


Senator Langley looked to Joan Bexley and Wanda Turner.  “Ladies, as the resident experts here, are you satisfied with Ms. Walker and Ms. Bexley’s scientific explanations of progress?”


Joan looked toward Wanda who enthusiastically nodded her head.  A big smile grew on Joan’s face as she said, “Indeed, we are.”


“Wonderful.” Senator Langley said, returning her gaze to Katie and Alex.  “We have full confidence that you’ve dotted all your i’s and crossed all your t’s.  Would you mind moving onto what I’m told is the demonstration portion of this presentation?”


Dante felt his heart leap into his throat.


~

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access other early access content: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 11 - The Demonstration [Sofia, 12/18/2000] by Bridget_drkW

Chapter 11 - The Presentation [Sofia, 12/18/2000]


“Wonderful.” Senator Langley said, returning her gaze to Katie and Alex.  “We have full confidence that you’ve dotted all your i’s and crossed all your t’s.  Would you mind moving onto what I’m told is the demonstration portion of this presentation?”


Dante felt his heart leap into his throat.


Katie returned the smile, “Absolutely. Let's move onto introducing our volunteers.” She looked to Alex, who promptly began walking toward Sofia and Dante’s Dearforms box.


“We’ll start with the inmate.” Katie said as Alex flipped open the Dearforms box.  Dante cowered in the corner of the box near the hole he’d been spying out of, seething with anger and painful humiliation as Alex smiled down at him.


“Ready?” She whispered with a smile.


Dante did not return the smile or say yes, and Alex didn’t wait for either.  She scooped him out and approached the short side of the table opposite of Senator Langley.


“We reached out to several correctional facilities.  At each facility, there were several inmates that met our program criteria and all were eager to cooperate and participate” Katie said, “However, only one correctional facility actually would allow their inmates to volunteer for our experiment, and they decided to give us only one. That inmate is the reduced man you see before you in Alexandria’s hand.”


Alex held out her hand and proudly proclaimed, “Mr. Dante Smith.”


Fourteen eyes widened and seven jaws dropped around the table.


Dante cowered in Alex’s open palm, trying to hide behind her massive thumb, but she expertly nudged him out or twisted her hand so as to make sure he was always front and center.


“Dante is an 18-year old white male currently serving a 14-year jail sentence for breaking and entering and violent assault.”


The youngest one, Suzanne, cringed away despite being closer to the other side of the table away from Dante.


“It’s okay Suzie!” Joyce comforted Suzanne, rubbing her right shoulder, “He can’t hurt you; look how little he is!.”


All the women laughed heartily and Suzanne seemed to relax.  Dante was beet red, trying once again to hide behind Alex’s thumb.


In exchange for his contributions to this study, his sentence will be reduced by half to just 7-years with good behavior.”


Dante felt his entire world shake and jostle as Alexandria’s hand started moving abruptly toward the woman with the Farrah Faucet hairstyle.


“We’ll start here with Brooke and then we can work him around counter-clockwise.” Alex said.


Dante tried resisting gravity’s influence on his tiny body as Alex’s hand started to tilt.  Below him was the cosmetic industry entrepreneur’s open hand.  Pitifully, Dante resisted for as long as he could until he finally tumbled into the warmth of this new stranger’s hand. Again, Dante felt unnatural G’s of pressure on his body as he soared up toward the woman’s face.  He vulnerably cowered, noticing that the beauty mark above her left lip was almost larger than he was.  Her lips curled back into a grin as Katie continued speaking.


“While you are all getting familiar with Dante, we’ll move on to introducing the other volunteer.”


“He’s freaking adorable, isn’t he Wanda?” Brooke whispered.  Her breath was mostly minty with a small hint of espresso. Alex had turned on her heel and walked back toward Sofia, leaving Dante all alone with the fascinated women.


Truth be told, Dante had become so angry over Katie and Alex’s lie-by-omission…the lie about him possibly becoming microscopic, that he was literally going to blow the lid off this entire presentation.  If he got the opportunity, he was going to rat these girls out so bad that they’d hopefully end up in jail.  And now here he was, this beautiful 38-year old supermodel entrepreneur holding him so close he could see the tiny, barely existent pores on her short, cute nose.  And yet, he couldn’t bring himself to tattle.


Was it due to a rediscovered loyalty to the experiment?


Absolutely not.


Was it loyalty to Alex or Katie?


Fuck no.  Not at all.


He remained silent, shaking profusely in Brooke’s hand as she and Wanda stared intently at him.  He saw something in their beautiful brown eyes.  Something scary.  He’d sworn to himself that he saw a glimmer of it in Katie’s eyes when he first reduced, but he didn’t see it at all in Alex’s.


The look these women were giving him made him feel like…property.  Their curious, cat-like eyes contained no compassion for his state nor gratitude for his sacrifice.  He was a possession. A prop.  Fresh meat for the grinder.  They longed for power.  They yearned to dominate.  Somehow, Katie and Alex must have been a means to get that power.


Dante knew at that moment that the horrible fate he was about to endure…these women were in some way going to profit from it.


In those moments as he was handed down the line, from Brooke’s hand to Wanda’s, he knew that any attempt to tell the truth about all the lies and deception would not result in his freedom.  If anything, it would only make things worse.


“Fascinating..” Wanda said, flipping little Dante over onto his stomach so she could lay eyes on his entire body.  She passed Dante onto Joan Bexley as Katie and Alex resumed speaking.


“This is Mrs. Sofia Romero.  For the purposes of this presentation, she will be filling the role of ‘Wardeness’ opposite of our inmate, Dante.”


Dante heard more words but he had trouble processing them as Joan Bexley gently squeezed his body with her fingers.  She gently tugged on his limbs and Dante was concerned that she’d pull too hard and remove one.  It couldn’t have been that hard for someone so much bigger to hurt someone so much smaller.  She raised him up to her face and squinted. Her breath was mostly minty with a hint of coffee.


Alex whispered something to Mrs. Romero, and Dante caught a glimpse of her rolling her eyes as he was handed off to Senator Langley.


“What a cute little thing…” Senator Langley said quietly, transferring little Dante between her wrinkled palms, watching him try to regain his balance and fall.  Dante wasn’t even looking at the Senator now…instead he was watching Mrs. Romero show her huge clothed ass to the Board of Investors.


“As you can see, Mrs. Romero more than satisfies the rear-confinement requirements when it comes to size.  Before the end of this presentation, you will agree that she in fact also meets the softness and gluteal cleft depth requirements as well.”


“This can’t be happening…this can’t be fucking happening…” Dante squeaked, tumbling and rolling from the wrinkly old hand of the Senator into the smooth, young hand of Suzanne Hudson.  Just like the others, she raised him up to her face and looked closely.  She looked like a good, timid girl, but Dante had an inherent fear of everything larger than him and it didn’t matter how nice or young of a girl this was…he was confined to her hand and anything she wanted to do to him, she could do without a second’s thought.


“He’s so tiny!” Suzanne squeaked, a huge grin on her face and her blue eyes squinted, admiring his quarter-inch cuteness.  The squint left her eyes as she looked up toward Katie and Alex.  “So, he’s going to go in there?” Suzanne asked, pointing toward Mrs. Romero’s huge ass.


“That’s right!” Katie and Alex said, nodding their heads.


“He’s just so small though; and her butt is…well…..you’re sure that something this small could handle something so big?”  At that moment, Joyce stood up from her comfy black chair just enough to reach out to the center of the table, where her fifth donut was just waiting to be plucked from the container.


“That’s a great question, Ms. Hudson.” Katie said.  “Yes, the inmate’s durability factor is directly proportional to his reduction.  The smaller he is, the more durable he is.”


Suzanne Hudson nodded her head in uncertain agreement and returned her gaze to little Dante.  He watched her baby-blue eyes dart over to the person to her left, and Dante was expecting to be handed off to the next woman.  Instead, he was roughly tossed onto the empty chair next to Suzanne.  The chair that Joyce had stood up from to reach for her donut.


The cushion was uncomfortably warm, having supported the weight of Joyce Emmerson’s incredibly fat ass this entire time.  Dante screamed pathetically from the impossibly massive black cushion as he stared up at the horror over his head.  Joyce’s satin pants were stretched tight beyond reason, and how her fat ass cheeks didn’t explode out from confinement, Dante couldn’t understand.  They were twin moons, the gray stripes distorting and twisting around the heavy curvature of those planetary buns.  Dante identified the subtle hint of a thong underneath the silk material that covered her bountiful ass, and it made him cringe that much harder to realize how little was separating him from that bare crack.


“Oooo, got it.” Joyce said, celebrating her fifth donut with a big bite as she started to lean back. Dante screamed as the twin orbs began to spread further apart and the tiny naked man on Joyce Emerson’s seat prepared himself for not one, but two planet-cracking, fleshy asteroid strikes.  Dante cowered on his back, staring straight up as the massive ass’s trajectory slowly became known to the poor boy.  The last thing Dante saw before Joyce crashed back into her seat was Suzanne’s curious blue eyes and a mischievous smile.


Dante couldn't decide if it was lucky or unlucky, but he happened to be occupying the portion of Joyce’s seat in such a position that when she sat down, he came to be forced firmly into the dead center of her right ass cheek.  Had he been a few inches over to the left, he might have found himself wedged between those fleshy planets, separated from her skin by only a thin layer of satin.  He was saved from that humiliation, a small victory he should accept where he can get it, but being under this fat woman’s ass, compressed by a single fleshy butt cheek was humiliating enough. It was also quite painful and difficult to breathe.


He could barely hear Joyce say “Okay, my turn.  Where is he?”


What felt like centuries later, light flooded in around him as Joyce leaned over to her left side.  Dante’s entire body lifted with the massive cheek, and he could hear the scuffing of a massive hand rubbing against the seat behind/under him, where he was suspected to be lying.


He heard hysterical laughter as a grimy, gritty set of fingers located him against the plush of the ass cheek and peeled him away.  Dante watched the fat ass cheek forcefully return back down onto the plush cushion where he’d been lying moments before and he was raised to Joyce’s face.


“Wow, you were right…he’s totally fine.” Suzanne said, fascinated.


“If he could make it there, he could make it anywhere!” Joyce joked, rolling him around in her sugary fingers.  “My goodness, I could just eat this one up!” Joyce said. All the other women laughed. Dante stared into the abyss between the older woman’s sugar-and-cream caked lips.  Her tongue was white from the last fresh bite of her donut, and the sugary-sourness of the woman’s breath caused Dante’s nose and eyes to burn.


“Best to stick with the donuts, my old friend.” Senator Langley said with a smile.


Joyce rolled her eyes and spoke directly down to Dante, a devilish grin spreading across her wide, large face.  “You wouldn’t mind, would you?”


Dante didn’t know how to answer, stammering stupidly.  He peered down at the massive donut in her hand.  Half of it remained and he could see inside that there was a pocket of thick white cream.  Dante tried not to, but he couldn’t help but picture his tiny little body dropped into that donut and mixed into the sugary cream.  Joyce even could have pinched the ribboned edges of the donut where she’d bitten and sealed the cream pocket for later, leaving Dante to await his fated trip into that big fat belly.  He couldn’t control his shaking while he was in Joyce Emerson’s meaty, sugary hand. What scared him the most of all was that as horrifying as Joyce’s ass was, it STILL wasn’t as big as Mrs. Romero’s.


Joyce just laughed and raised him to her lips.  He felt sugar crystals and peach fuzz graze his naked body as she kissed him.


Joyce looked toward the Twins.


“Do either of you want to hold him?”


Dante saw their gaze adjust in unison just enough to look in the direction of Joyce.  Dante couldn’t see their eyes due to the sunglasses, but he could feel them looking at his body in the obese woman’s hand.  After what felt like an eternity, both Twins used just enough neck movement to shake their heads no.


Thrown a bit off-center by the solemn and robotic response of the Twins, Joyce extended her hand out toward the last woman at the table. Dante practically jumped from the obese woman’s hand as she turned him over to the lobbyist, Darlene Gonzales.


Darlene smiled down at him as he trembled in her hand.


“Goodness, you’re so sticky!” Darlene laughed.  She removed from her breast pocket a sanitary wipe.  “May I?” Darlene asked Katie.


“Oh, of course!”


Dante felt utterly humiliated as Darlene wiped him down.  Couldn’t she have asked him instead of Katie?  Wouldn’t that have made more sense? He was at least grateful to have Joyce’s granulated, grating sugar off his naked body and replaced with the strong fragrance of fresh lemon.  He was uncomfortable with how much attention the Puerto Rican woman was paying to his crotch…and he was depressed that she was using her pinky finger to do so.


Darlene handed him to Katie, and Dante collapsed into her relatively familiar palm.  He was exhausted from all the terror, touring the hands of 7 strange women…not to mention the full, unencumbered sitting weight of the fattest one at the table.


“Thank you, Ms. Gonzales.  I’m sure Mrs. Romero will appreciate that he’s nice and clean and no longer sticky!”


The crowd of women laughed as Katie rejoined Alex and Mrs. Romero.  Dante could hear Katie whisper into Mrs. Romero’s ear.


“It’s time.”


No words could describe the feelings of terror, revulsion, and hopelessness that unraveled the very fabric of Dante’s soul as he stared in abject horror at the sight before him.  The fat, disgusting maid had kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her tight pants.  Dante could see the area where the zipper and button had dug into her pouchy, chubby belly. South of her belly pouch was a slight but noticeable trail of dark, black hairs that ran into her waistband.


Somehow, Mrs. Romero managed to lower those tight work pants down over her expansive rump, partially pulling down her pale pink cotton underwear enough to show off the top of her crack.  Once those were down, she had exposed her full bare ass to Katie, to Alex, to the seven observing women, to the Twins at the door…


…and exposing her bare ass to him…


It meant more to him than it did to anyone else.  To everyone else, it was just a big, fat, pale ass that was about to, in a very amusing and scientific way, gobble up a little tiny quarter-inch tall thing.  To Dante, it was where he was going.  Where he would spend the next hour or so of his life. It was going to feel like a lifetime, he was sure.


The big, bulging cheeks jiggled in the open air, and Dante immediately felt like he was going to be sick.  He saw Katie and Alex’s noses wrinkle up in disgust as well.


Katie picked up a 12-inch ruler and held Dante’s tiny feet up under the 1” line.  He barely made it up past the quarter line just above it.


“Dante measures in at 5/16ths of an inch, or just a hair over a quarter inch.” Katie then handed the ruler to Alex, and Dante watched in horror as the raven-haired beauty began moving the ruler toward Mrs. Romero’s huge bare ass.


“Sorry, Mrs. Romero…you’re going to feel just a little bit of pressure, and then I want you to clench your glutes, okay?”


Mrs. Romero’s head nodded as the ruler’s tip disappeared between her fat, relaxed buns.  Dante’s eyes widened when he saw the cellulite ripple and divots appear on the outer edges of her expansive rump as she flexed her cheeks.  Even more of the ruler was swallowed up.


Alexandria placed a gloved fingertip right at the area where her prodigious buns met and removed the ruler. She looked closely at where her gloved index finger was.


“...and Mrs. Romero’s gluteal cleft, when flexed, measures in at just over 3.5 inches.”


‘That’s over 11 times deeper than I am tall!’ Dante thought miserably.  Never had he wished so strongly that his mental math was weaker.


“I’m sorry…” Wanda Turner said, looking up from her notepad.  “What was his measurement again?”


Dante cringed as Alex handed the same ruler to Katie that had been deep in Mrs. Romero’s crack.  He could literally see the shine running from the base up to roughly the 3.5 inch mark.


“Please don’t…ugh…” Dante squirmed uncomfortably, feeling the slick, slime of the 41-year old maid’s ass lining the ruler’s surface upon which he was pressed.


“5/16ths of an inch.” Katie said.


Dante looked up.  This was his completely fucked up preview to what it would be like in the depths of Mrs. Romero’s disgusting ass crack.  The depth was right there for him to see, plain as day.  All the way up there.   AAAAALLLLLL the way up there at the 3.5 inch mark.  It stretched up so far beyond his reach…the equivalent of two school buses in length. That was the full depth of this fat, disgusting old woman’s butt crack…


Dante gagged and trembled, trying not to breathe the rank, foul odor coming from the ruler as he frantically squeaked up to Alex from Katie’s massive hand, “You said that it would be clean!  YOU SAID IT WOULD BE CLEAN!”


Alex frowned.


“To reaffirm…” Katie said, swapping Dante to her gloved hand and gently squeezing him between her thumb and forefinger.  Alex also put on a set of aqua gloves.  “Mrs. Romero is an excellent candidate for the position of Wardeness…”


Katie manipulated Dante’s tiny nude body, shifting him so that he was lying on his back atop the fingerprint area of Katie’s index finger.  The towering brunette in charge of his life slowly started moving her finger toward Mrs. Romero’s huge, bare left ass cheek.


“...not only due to the size of her buttocks….”


Dante squealed as the girl’s fingertip moved closer and closer, its trajectory mapped for the center underside of Mrs. Romero’s left glute.  All the lights went out as her index finger made contact with the expansive cheek, and Dante could feel the pressure intensify at an exponential rate as the ambitious young woman’s index finger pressed harder against the cheek, creating a deep indent into the plush flesh.


“...but due in large part to their remarkable softness.”


That’s what he thought she said, anyway.  It was difficult to hear due to his compression against the fat of the maid’s rump.


When Katie’s finger retreated, the glute bounced back into its typical position, hanging disgustingly from the middle-aged maid’s wide hips…but atop Katie’s finger was…well..nothing.


She noticed quickly enough, it seemed, to avoid looking foolish.  She played it off like it was her intention to adhere poor Dante to the clammy and sticky flesh of Mrs. Romero’s pudgy, spherical glute.  Dante heard a few mixed giggles from the crowd of women as he was removed carefully from the sweaty, bulbous buttock to which he adhered.


“Did he kiss it?” Joyce asked just as Suzanne was sipping her water, resulting in water coming out of the young blonde’s nose.


Katie smiled politely and Mrs. Romero did not answer.


“And now, Ms. Bexley will perform the installation of Dante into Mrs. Romero’s rear.” Katie pinched Dante between two fingers and deposited him into Alexandria’s open gloved hand.


“Please don’t do this, Alex!  Please!” Dante pleaded, tears in his eyes.


Katie’s gloved hand that had previously held Dante was so massive to him.  But now, that same hand’s fingers were now spreading to cover as much space as it could as it came to rest atop the center of Mrs. Romero’s left ass cheek.  From this perspective against the immense glute, Katie’s hand looked adorably, childishly small.  Dante noticed that the five fingers sunk deep into the flabby plush cushion, creating five distinct discolorations where the blood was forced out of the fat and muscle of the maid’s left glute.


A slightly larger, chubbier bare hand adorned with five blood-red fingernails did the same thing to the right glute, although this other hand belonged to Mrs. Romero.  The maid and the genius brunette worked together, parting Mrs. Romero’s incredibly fat ass cheeks.


Alex was the first to gag, followed by a few of the Investors.  The rancid scent of sweaty ass was thick and dense in the air. Dante couldn’t even find it within himself to gag.


“Good heavens…” one of the women from the table exclaimed.  Several of them began coughing and plugged their noses.  Just by removing her sweaty work pants, Mrs. Romero had released a deathly horrific odor into the room and it quickly expanded to fill the entire conference room. No one could escape it.  Everyone seemed to have a seriously negative reaction except for the Twins who remained perfectly stoic and unmoving at the door.


Unlike the observing women, Dante didn’t have the privilege of merely seeing the darkness between Mrs. Romero’s parting buns and being disgusted.  He had the forsaken knowledge of looking into that deep, dark crack and fully understanding that was his future for god only knows how long…30 more minutes?  Maybe even longer??


He wanted to cry as his eyes laboriously toured the expansive twin landscapes of spherical, fleshy planetary masses that mashed together to form Mrs. Romero’s ass crack.  The flesh of her glutes was far more pale than the rest of her skin, indicating that her big fat ass barely saw the sunlight. What was far more disgusting was the darkness of her inner cheeks.  The skin that was normally hidden even from the inside of the fat maid’s granny panties was a dark brown, stained from years…no…decades of that deep, disgusting, natural ass cleavage denying the walls of her inner cheeks sunlight, fresh air, or a cold breeze.  It was something he could have gone the rest of his life without seeing…and not only was he staring directly into it from Alex's fingertips, but he knew it was exactly where he was going.


For a moment, Dante used all of his strength to try and escape Alex’s hand.  He would have been happy to tumble out of it and plummet down to the hard tiled floor, but the raven-haired beauty expertly rolled him within her palm and pinched him between her fingers.  The softness of her fingertip conformed around his entire body with only his head protruding from the cleavage created by the meeting of her fingertip and thumb tip.


Katie leaned very close to Mrs. Romero and whispered in her ear.  Mrs. Romero only nodded her head.


Katie announced, “The Wardeness is ready.”


Alex then raised Dante’s pinched body up to her face. Dante took a deep breath and felt his heart melting at the wonderful, pleasing scent of Alex’s raven-black hair.  It was a fragrant coconut-scented forest he would have spent the rest of his life in to avoid even 1 second of the pungent, fleshy canyon awaiting him.


“Don’t do this, Alex…please!”  Dante sobbed.  “I changed my mind!  I can’t do this anymore!”


“Oh, Dante…” Alex whispered.  It was probably not even audible to the person standing closest to her, but it vibrated Dante’s chest.  Did he have a chance of changing her mind?  Was she a human being unlike this evil Katie Walker and these godforsaken Board members?


“You can’t do this to me!  You can’t! Please!  I’m your partner! No! I’m..I’m your teddy bear!  Remember?!  Please Alex!  Please don’t make me go in there!”


He saw the thick surrounding strands of raven-black hair soar up around him as he plummeted down away from the grace of Alex’s ear and her coconut scent.  He already missed it so, so much.


“Inmate is ready.” Alex said.


Dante frantically looked around the room for help.  There were 12 women there and only one of him. Every one of them were staring intently at Dante in Alex’s fingers.  All seven at the table were leaning forward in their seats, some resting their chins on their hands in anticipation. Some had looks of unabated joy and amusement, others had looks of academic fascination.  Even one of the Twins displayed the slightest hint of shock, her thick lips parting as she mouthed the word “Whoa”.


Tears were streaming down Dante’s cheeks as the massive two fingers sandwiching him began moving him closer toward Mrs. Romero’s exposed bare ass.  As much as he fought against those fingertips, he knew they wouldn’t relent their sandwiching force on him…not until something else with FAR more sandwiching power could take over…and he was moving right toward that fat, fleshy, twin force.


“Please, somebody help me!”  He squealed. “I don't want to go in there!”


Dante forced the tears that clung to his eyes out as he slammed his eyelids shut.  He scrunched them closed so hard he thought he might go blind. Part of him was hoping he’d open them and find himself back in the crib in Alex’s room.  He’d stay that small forever.  He’d stay with her forever.  He’d let her feed him with that bottle of her sister’s breast milk.  Fuck, he’d let Alex breastfeed him herself if she wanted!  Anything other than this!


But unlike that night in the crib, when he opened his eyes there wasn’t a thin sliver of pizza waiting for him.  It was still the gargantuan, pale, ass of a 41-year old Texan woman…spread wide open and waiting to gobble him up.


Dante didn’t know if Alex heard him. If she did, she didn’t care.  Dante’s peripherals soon filled with the pale flesh color of Mrs. Romero’s dense, fleshy butt cheeks.  The scent was impossible to ignore or escape, and the other-worldly warmth of her humid, sweaty crack made him gag and convulse in wretched discomfort.


The poor, shrunken boy couldn’t believe how much deeper Alex was continuing to force him into this middle aged, Italian woman’s ass crack. The air between her massive glutes was growing thicker, heavier, and more humid the deeper he was forced.  The temperature was hotter and more humid than a sauna. The mind-numbingly offensive, earthy, musky odor of her crack was so strong, Dante thought it could have taken paint off the walls.  It rattled his consciousness and self-identity.  The only thing working in his favor was that all of his body except for his head was protected in the cleavage of Alexandria’s lightly clenched fingertips.


Unfortunately for Dante, that didn’t last long…


When he was as deep between the fat maid’s ass cheeks as he could have possibly gone, he felt the comforting, restrictive pressure of Alexandria’s fingertips begin to lessen.


“No, no! Please, dont!” Dante grabbed fruitlessly at the thumb over his head, trying to pull it back down over his body but it effortlessly rose.  Dante stared in awe as Alex’s index finger moved further up, encountering a fair amount of resistance from the doughy, fleshy fat of Mrs. Romero’s left ass cheek.  Dante squealed in agony, feeling the humidity of the maid’s ass crack invade and permeate his entire body and instantly he felt just as slimy as the fleshy, quivering dark walls that surrounded him.  He laid there on Alex’s thumb. He knew that he couldn’t go back in time, but if he could somehow just stay here forever…in this moment…atop Alexandria’s thumb, then at least he wouldn’t have to be all alone in here.


Unfortunately for Dante, that was not part of Alex’s plan.  The aqua blue floor beneath him began tilting, and Dante screamed as the floor became a wall.  Alex was literally smearing him against the soaking wet inner wall of Sofia’s right ass cheek.  The lights went out and the back half of his body was drenched directly in ass sweat and his front half was eagerly accepting the condensation of the humidity.  He wiped the stinging, salty, musky hot liquid from his eyes just in time to see Alexandria’s angelic gloved fingers retreating ever-so-slowly from the deep, dark ass crack of Sofia Romero.  Dante lamented their departure, screaming defiantly yet pitifully…begging the two aqua-blue goddesses to return and rescue him.  He had no recourse or plan of action.  The swell of Mrs. Romero’s big, flabby ass cheeks resulted in just enough pressure to hold him firmly in place.  He peered out one last time, seeing the members of the Board all watching intently.  And then Alex’s swollen breasts entered his view.  She dropped to a squat and peered inside, having to lower herself to be eye level with Mrs. Romero’s huge butt in order to see Dante. He was all alone in there, and he saw Alex frown.


Alex mouthed the word “Sorry” and then Dante watched her look up and nod.


That must have been the moment that Sofia and Katie released each of the giant butt cheeks they were holding, because a godlike twin avalanche of dirty, grimy, sweaty ass flesh rushed in toward Dante from both directions, swallowing his poor little nude body in the deepest, darkest cleft of the maid’s bare, fat ass.


If Dante thought it was hot before, the temperature now that her cheeks had returned to rest was positively sweltering.  Dante was now covered in sweat, and what revolted him the most was that most, if not all of it, was likely the ass sweat of his captor.  It was so dark, but there were a handful of light particles that somehow made their way in through her bulbous cheeks.  As if all that wasn’t enough, Dante heard friction out there in the real world.  It was fabric against skin, way down below him and getting closer.


“She’s putting her fucking pants back on!” Dante screamed in agony.  “Please stop! I’m going to die if she puts them back on!  I can’t do this!  Please stop!  Please stahhhh–”


Dante’s prayers went unanswered as the super soft, moist, doughy butt cheeks that surrounded him became incredibly compressed and dense under the pressure of the maid’s tight work pants.


All the lights went out.


Mrs. Romero’s disgusting, sweaty cheeks were compressed so tightly, Dante’s open mouth became precious real estate volume that the ass flesh greedily fought to occupy.  His poor little mouth filled with as much wet ass flesh as could fit.  He tried forcing his face away, but it only shifted which tiny square millimeter of sweaty, salty, rank ass flesh was actually in his mouth, and which portion of flesh his poor little face was buried against.  It added insult to injury when he heard the zipper of her fly and the buttoning of her pants securing.  If Dante wasn’t hopelessly trapped in this expansive, girthy ass before, he definitely was now.


Things only seemed to get worse for Dante.  He’d seen all the equipment around the room but he didn’t know exactly what was going to happen or how Mrs. Romero was going to use it.  If only things had been different.  If only Sabrina had made it here in time; he would have had plenty of time to meet her and get friendly with her.  He would have had time to hear about what exactly this demonstration was to entail.  Sabrina would have had time to actually take a fucking shower before the demonstration and make sure that her perky, young, hot ass was squeaky clean before Dante was wedged in.


Dante’s stomach was doing somersaults as he bounced violently with the twin cheeks that hugged him so tightly.  Mrs. Romero was walking now, and he could tell by the way her left ass cheek jiggled on its own and then the right.


Then the left cheek.


Then the right cheek.


It was so rhythmic, it almost pulled Dante’s focus away from the fact that he was buried deep in the fat, cellulite-ridden ass of a 41-year old hotel maid.  The rhythmic bouncing and jiggling stopped. Dante tried to scream, instead tasting a much too large and much too potent dose of salty ass sweat as his entire world rotated 90 degrees.  He felt the constant pressure of the two wet glutes on either side of him relent ever so slightly..just enough for him to take a deep breath of the foul, acrid air filtered so heavily by Mrs. Romero’s dirty cheeks and soaking wet underwear. And then, he was pulverized by the hardest, most solid force he’d ever encountered.  It felt like being hit by a wrecking ball, only the wrecking ball was the size of a semi truck.  The soaking wet pink underwear at his back was now pushing him even deeper into her crack until he literally couldn’t go any deeper.


Dante deduced that all that was the simple action of Mrs. Romero sitting down.  The large wrecking ball was just the surface of the wooden bar stool.  All that…was just her sitting down.


The opposite of his most recent ordeal transpired as she began to stand. Her spread butt cheeks were coming back in on each other as she must have been straightening her back into a full stance.


 Unfortunately for Dante, the huge, dense butt cheeks reclaimed him to their fullest extent, the twin sister globes seeming to fight over who got to hug him tighter.  The saturated underwear that had forced him deeper when she sat was still firmly against his back, wedged into her crack right along with him.


Again his world rotated and he winced, bracing for the forcible slam of the seat to come up and assault him, but it didn’t happen.  Her huge buns parted as her pink underwear forced him deeper into her crack, and then his world rotated back the other way.  The underwear lost their stretch and authoritative desire to force him deeper, but her sweaty cheeks squeezed back in.  This repeated a few more times.  Her cheeks relented and her panties pushed him deeper, then her cheeks squeezed in tight when her panties relented.


She was squatting and standing…that must have been it.


She was finally done, it seemed…because her cheeks were back to their original, unbearable compression on his body, and he could feel the drenched panties at his back.


“Oh, nevermind…” he thought miserably as he felt the fabric rushing away from him.  Mrs. Romero must have picked her wedgie, leaving him all alone once more in the depths of her bottom.


For what felt like hours, Dante was helplessly subjected to the various pressures, temperatures, and jiggling conditions of Mrs. Romero’s big, fat ass cheeks.  At one point, his world rotated again as she was sitting down, and Dante quickly realized that she was sitting on the exercise bike.  He could hear the muffled sound of the bike’s motor kicking higher as the maid peddled, and Dante gagged as the humidity and temperature rose.  The slick, slimy walls of her inner cheeks were spontaneously leaking more and more sweat as the overweight woman exerted herself on the exercise bike.


Dante was in quite the daze after that demonstration, but there were several more that followed.  He felt the jiggly, flabby cheeks around him squeeze tighter in and around him…perhaps she was cupping her fat ass cheeks and squeezing them in on him tighter.  Dante yelped miserably at the slapping sensation of her voluminous buns crashing in and around him, relenting violently, and then crashing in again..over and over and over and over.

~

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access other early access content: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 12 - The Demonstration by Bridget_drkW
Author's Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access other early access content: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Hello, everyone.  A little shorter than I would like it to be, but this commission was clearly not written with POV chapter spacing in mind.  Chapter 13 will be over 5k words!

Chapter 12: The Demonstration

Mrs. Romero

12/18/2000


Sofia could smell the ripe, pungent, unmistakable scent of her own ass in the air.  If she could smell it so clearly, then there was no question that everyone else could too.


And ABSOLUTELY no question on whether or not the little man could.


It was their own fault, Sofia justified. She had suggested to Katie and Alex that she go get a shower prior to this demonstration.  She was just coming off a 12+ hour shift and she was covered in sweat!  Sofia was a hard-working woman and the scent filling the stuffy conference room was not something for her to be ashamed of, it was an indication of that work-ethic.


They would all have to deal with it.


He would have to deal with it.


As Sofia held one of her massive glutes apart from the other, Sofia peered over her shoulder to see little Dante in Alex’s hand.  He looked so small and helpless.  So scared.  So defenseless.  Sofia was having a difficult time resisting the urge to pity Dante and feel sorry for him. She had to remind herself that this was not just some innocent boy who got mixed up in a dreadful and tragic misunderstanding.  This was a hardened criminal.


‘What might he have done to you or your daughters if it were your house that he’d broken into?’ Sofia asked herself.


That helped. That helped A LOT.


Not to mention that there didn’t appear to be anyone very sympathetic about her position, aside from Katie who did her best to apologize for the uncomfortableness of it all.


‘I’m a good, christian woman!’ Sofia thought to herself.


What would the church think about her standing here with her bare behind on full display for all these women?  She felt vulnerable and it was all Dante’s fault.  Dante and men like him.  Men who couldn’t stay out of trouble.  Men that needed to be corrected. They were the reason why she was here.  They were the reason, at least according to Katie and Alex, why a bottom as big as hers was necessary.


Sofia watched over her shoulder as Alex’s small gloved hand disappeared between her large bare cheeks.  The 41-year old maid couldn’t remember a time aside from a colonoscopy 2 years ago when someone else’s hand was entering her behind like this.  She felt the small rubber knuckles on her feminine hand occasionally grazing against the curvature of her swollen bare buttocks.  At least they were warm.


Goosebumps sprouted up all over her skin when she felt those knuckles reach as deep as they could go, and that's when things got very weird.


She could feel little Dante with her cheeks.  She had wondered if she would be able to since he was so small and her buns were so big, but his struggling was absolutely unmistakeable.  It felt like a tiny little tickle, as if a barely noticeable ball of lint from her underwear had made its way between her cheeks and then started vibrating.  It was not an entirely unpleasant feeling, although the good Christian in her felt a bit embarrassed to enjoy the sensation as she did.  Sofia kept her focus on Alexandria, who was now squatting and peering straight into her exposed and spread bottom.  It was quite unnerving and uncomfortable, especially considering there were 9 more women behind her also peering into her bottom.  Alex looked up at Sofia and Katie, who was standing near Sofia’s head, nodding her head quietly.


Sofia felt Katie’s tiny hand release the bulbous cheek it was holding, and Sofia followed suit, allowing her big, rippling cheeks to settle back into position, colliding forcefully with a pent-up vengeance for their separation.  They jiggled excitedly to be together again, eventually coming to hang statically from her wide waist.  The tiny lint ball vibrating in her rump started vibrating even more once her big, soft glutes hugged and surrounded it. Sofia would be lying if she said she wasn’t slightly proud of her ability to hold Dante so secure within her bottom without any effort on her part. The simple influence of gravity on her hanging buns was all the effort needed.


The scent of her own ass was actually tickling her nostrils now, so she couldn’t blame the other women for their response to the strong, pervasive odor.  The young blonde named Suzanne, the one that had tossed Dante onto her fat neighbor’s seat cushion was silently gagging, her eyes closed and her nostrils plugged.  The poor thing was taking it harder than anyone else in the room…


…not including Dante, of course.


Joyce, Suzanne’s fat neighbor, had hurriedly shut the donut box as the room filled with the aroma of Sofia’s ass and was now hiding her large, chubby face in the sleeve of her jacket.


The other women wafted the air around their faces, trying to push the smell of Sofia’s long, busy day away from their faces but without much luck.


“Shall I open a door, Senator?” one of the Twins spoke up, resting a well-manicured hand atop the door handle, ready to twist and push.


“No..” Senator Langley said.  She, along with Mrs. Bexley and Katie were the only ones able to maintain most of their composure.  “We don’t want to alert any passerbyers to the business going on here.”


The Twin nodded solemnly and lowered her hand from the door handle.


“Mrs. Romero…” Katie said, gently tapping Sofia’s shoulder.  “Perhaps you can pull your undergarments and pants back up now?”


Sofia was happy to oblige, first returning her pink wet underwear up and over her expansive bare cheeks.  It was an unpleasant feeling, pulling wet clothing onto your body, but it was preferable to continuing the show of her bare bottom on display for these women to ogle.


The underwear was easy; the pants would be a bit more challenging.  Sofia bounced a bit on her heels, rhythmically rocking her curvy cheeks up and down, securing another millimeter here, another millimeter there of ass flesh into the tight seat of her pants.  The last bounce saw her waistband secure up around her lower back and she quickly zipped up her fly and buttoned her pants.  Two things happened almost immediately:  her cheeks had exploded out of confinement when she removed her pants so putting them back on resulted in their extreme and uncomfortable compression.  As a result, the struggling deep in her bottom got much stronger.  Secondly, the strong scent of her ass was already starting to dissipate from the room.  Pulling up her pants had effectively trapped the appalling odor inside, sealing it between her heavy, dense glutes where it belonged.


“Now that the inmate has been properly installed into the rear of the Wardeness, let’s have Mrs. Romero take us through some everyday activities.” Katie said, gently nudging Sofia with the palm of her hand toward the wooden bar stool.


“As you’re all aware, the concept of rear-confinement is really only viable if the Wardeness is able to live her life with minimal modification and inconvenience while also still assuring that the inmate is able to safely carry out the term of his sentence.” Alex said.


Sofia turned around and parked her large derriere onto the narrow wooden bar stool.  She often didn’t sit on these due to the spectacle of her expansive bottom literally overflowing on all sides. She may as well have been trying to balance a beach ball on a quarter!


She understood, however, the importance of this demonstration for the Board of Investors. Sofia allowed most of her weight to be absorbed into the narrow wooden seat of the bar stool and, for extra effect, she lifted her sock-clad feet up off the ground, showing that her full body’s weight was pressing down into the wooden seat.  The Board of Investors appeared impressed.


“Okay, Mrs. Romero…” Katie said, patting Sofia on the shoulder.


“Can you do a few squats for us?” Katie whispered.


Sofia sighed and turned away from the Board. She placed her feet shoulder width apart and slowly began to lower her ass toward the ground.  She could feel her meaty, sweaty cheeks parting and her underwear wedging into her crack, but most of her attention was on her burning quadriceps.  She wasn’t very big into exercising and it was painfully obvious now.


She squatted a total of 5 times. On the last squat, she rose to feel her thighs were tingling, twitching, and on fire.


“Next, we’ll take a look at some every-day walking.” Katie said, pointing toward the treadmill.  Sofia groaned, incredibly unexcited to physically exert herself even further than she already did.  She slid her feet back into her warm sneakers and discretely resolved the wet wedgie before stepping up onto the treadmill and walking at a very slow pace.


Sofia was quite winded already, breathing heavily enough for probably everyone in the room to hear…


…except for Dante, of course.


“You’re doing great, Sofia.” Senator Langley’s words of encouragement rang from behind Sofia and it breathed life into her step. To think such an influential and accomplished woman, over 10 years her senior, would be encouraging her to keep going!


Sofia mopped the sweat forming on her brow from the walk and had no issue switching over to the bike.  It was a bit awkward, parking her incredibly wide bottom onto such a tiny, narrow seat…but it wasn’t too different from the bar stool.  She expected the pressure on Dante was probably much greater, but she could still feel him struggling so all was well.  She began peddling, her weight rhythmically shifting from left to right with each peddle.


“You’re doing so good, Mrs. Romero.” Alex said, handing Sofia a dry towel.  Sofia mopped the sweat off her forehead and her arms, panting heavily.  Her underwear was positively drenched again and she would have loved to dab off her wet bottom, but she didn’t want to be needlessly rude.


“Just for good measure, Mrs. Romero…” Katie said, “...could you place one hand on either of your buttocks like so..”


Sofia watched as Katie put her own hands on her own much smaller behind, anchored on either side of her adorably small glutes.  She followed suit.


“...and begin pressing in with your hands as hard as you can.”


Sofia welcomed the relatively less physically strenuous activity and used the opportunity to try and catch her breath.  She began squeezing her cheeks together in and on themselves, somewhat lightly at first as she was afraid of harming Dante.  When she could still feel him struggling, she let go for a moment and then squeezed again, this time a bit harder.  She repeated this several times until finally, she was literally grunting, flexing her glute muscles while also pressing in so hard with her hands that her arms were shaking and her triceps jiggled.  It couldn’t have been pleasant for little Dante but she could still feel him squirming in her bottom.


“And that concludes our demonstration.  Thank you so much, everyone.”  The crowd of women clapped enthusiastically.


“And an extra special thank you to Mrs. Sofia Romero, without whom none of this would have been possible.” Katie said, starting a round of applause which Alex and the Board of Investors happily joined in on.


Sofia was bent at the waist, her hands were on her knees with sweat pooling on the tip of her nose. She breathed heavily from all the exertion but as the applause in her name began, she couldn’t help but feel energy return to her body.  She even blushed a bit, offering a proper curtsy that seemed to charm the Board of Investors and make them clap harder.


“You did so well, Mrs. Romero.” Alex whispered in Sofia’s ear. “You can take Dante out now if you like.”


It wasn’t that the sensation of Dante buried in her bottom bothered her per se, but she was not at all hesitant to lower her tight work pants and fish little Dante out from between her glistening, sweaty cheeks.  Immediately, the room filled with the pungent odor of her ass..even stronger now.


She held Dante up in her hand and poked him lightly with her other finger.  He was soaking wet, his hair a disheveled mess…but he was still breathing.  Sofia saw Katie and Alex looking intently back between Dante and the Board of Investors.  Sofia whispered to Dante, “Stand up, young man.”


Dante slowly and clumsily to his feet, clearly addled and drained from the traumatic experience.


“Even after all that..he’s completely fine….unbelievable.” Brooke Beckette led the group into an even louder round of applause.


Senator Langley spoke up over the roaring applause, her nose wrinkled and her expression sour, “Oh Sofia?  Thank you so much for that demonstration.  You were wonderful.  Would you be a dear and…put him back, please?”


Sofia looked over at Alex and Katie, and then back to the Senator.


“You’ve done a fantastic job today and I appreciate your efforts.  The odor just makes it difficult to focus.” The Senator said with a smile.


Sofia looked again at Katie and Alex. Katie nodded her head and Dante began squeaking very loudly.  Sofia brought Dante up closer to her face.


“Dante, you need to relax, okay?  You can come back out after these nice ladies are finished; you’re making it difficult for them to concentrate, understand?”


Sofia didn’t wait for a response from Dante. Instead, she quickly lowered him to her already exposed rump and stuffed him back inside.  Since her bottom was so sweaty from the workout, her fingers along with Dante’s nude body glided in with minimal friction.  Her underwear and pants came back up, but not before a long trail of sweat traced its way down her lower back and between her cheeks to join him.  Sofia was asked by Katie to take a seat, and it felt wonderful to collapse into that corporate-comfy, black chair.


~

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access other early access content: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 13 - A Twist of Fate by Bridget_drkW

This story is up to Chapter 14 on Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access other early access content: patreon.com/user?u=4260306


Fair warning: this is the second-to-last chapter of written content for Mrs. Romero's story and due to the Character POV spacing, the last chapter will be a short one.  Good news, it's from Mrs. Romero's perspective!

Chapter 13 - A Twist of Fate

“In conclusion, Alexandria Bexley and I are seeking funding to establish a fully functional laboratory so that we can continue our research into improving reduction technology as well as exploring the concepts of long-term rear confinement for eligible inmates and the associated positive effects of reduced prison overcrowding.” Katie said, proceeding to the final slide, which showed a detailed breakdown of all the expenses they anticipated.


As Katie briefly discussed each item on the expense list, Alex handed out a printout of the expenses to each of the investors.



“With your funding, we plan to secure an already initiated acquisition of a laboratory space for sale in North Carolina. We will also hire a staff of interns and doctors as well as secure additional Wardenesses and inmates for support in the experiment.” Alex said.


“Does anyone have any questions?” Katie asked.


“Yes, I have one.” Joyce said, raising her large arm. “Clearly the little man can handle pressure, we all saw at least two examples of that..” Joyce looked over and scoffed at Suzanne, who giggled into her hand.  “...but what exactly are the limits of their durability?”


“Great question, Ms. Emerson.” Katie said, “ There is still a lot of testing required to confirm a specific pascalian value, so to speak.   Pressure is defined as Newtons per square meter, but we observed a rapid increase in durability as the target of reduction gets smaller and smaller.”


“I’m not sure what a ‘pascalian’ is, but are you saying that they could handle…say the full weight of my foot?”


“Perhaps, but that degree of force distributed over such a relatively small surface area will result in a much higher pressure.  It’s why our teeth are so effective at chewing.  The jaw’s applied force is great and the surface area of the tooth is miniscule.”


“So you’re saying I can’t chew on one either?” Joyce asked.  Katie was prepared to respond but Joyce held up a hand, “I’m kidding, dear.  Thanks for your answer.”


“Thank you for your question.” Katie replied cutely.


“Just curious…” Darlene Gonzales said. “...will we be extending this confinement alternative to female inmates as well?”


“It's unlikely.” Alex said.  “As it turns out, and I won’t get too in the weeds on this, our research indicates that males are FAR more susceptible to the Sizer technology than females.”


“That’s right.” Katie added, “and we feel that it would be most productive to stick with the demographic most likely to yield useful data when it comes to rear-confinement.”


“I couldn’t agree more!” Senator Langley said with a huge smile.


“My question is for Mrs. Romero.” Suzanne spoke up quietly.


“Hi, Mrs. Romero.  Thank you for demonstrating for us today.  My question is about drift.  Did you happen to notice the inmate shifting around between your cheeks as you walked or moved about?”


Mrs. Romero tickled her chin, “As I think about it, no I don’t think so.  He stayed pretty snug in place.”


Suzanne smiled, “Wonderful!”


“Just to add onto that…” Alex said, “...one of the reasons why we selected rear confinement was because of the added pressure that buttocks naturally undergo when wearing pants.  Even if Mrs. Romero were bottomless, I think Dante would have remained completely confined.”


Mrs. Romero nodded in agreement.


“And once those pants come up…” Alex said, her eyes widening and a gentle chuckle escaping her lips, “it doesn’t matter where he drifts within her gluteal cleft, he’s not coming out until she brings him out!”


The Board laughed.


Katie added, “Mrs. Romero is a somewhat special example since her buttocks are so large and soft..perfectly suited for this experiment and our long-term confinement research.  A woman with slightly smaller buttocks could experience issues with drift, but we are aware of those potential problems and are actively working on solutions.”


“Thank you!” Suzanne said, slumping back down in her chair.


Brooke raised her hand, the beauty mark above her lip dancing as she spoke.  “How do they eat when confined?”


Katie replied, “Quite simple.  The Wardeness will either bring the inmate out to feed him or she will bring the food into him.”


The Board laughed again.


“That’s the ‘how’.  For the ‘what’, it’s really the discretion of the Wardeness.  Ms. Bexley and I envision the Wardeness simply tearing off small morsels of food from her larger meals.  Although….” Katie paused for a second, resting her chin on her hand.


The Board remained quiet as she thought.


“...I don’t want to get too ambitious, but we are currently looking into alternative methods of sustenance that will unburden the Wardeness of the regular responsibility of feeding the inmate..but I don’t want to get too ahead of ourselves.”


Brooke nodded and jotted down a few notes on her notebook.  Joyce whispered something into Suzanne’s ear and Suzanne nodded, writing a few things onto her notebook.


“Any other questions?” Katie asked.


The room was quiet for a moment, but then Senator Langley raised her hand, her gold bracelet jingling.


“Just two from me.  The first is about acclimation.”


“Sure, Senator” Katie said.


“Do you anticipate the inmates experiencing any long-term negative reactions to rear confinement?  Obviously, we all saw that Dante was just fine after his short stay with the lovely Sofia here, but I can imagine that the bleeding hearts out there will have something to say about cruel and unusual punishment.”


“That’s a great question, Senator Langley.  I’ll do my best to answer it.” Katie said, hesitating slightly, trying to find the right words.


“Rear confinement is still in its infancy and there is so much still to be learned.  We intend to bring on a clinical psychologist to better help us understand the psychological and physiological responses to long-term rear confinement.  We feel that long-term confinement sessions will add stress to the inmate, perhaps more than what he might endure within the conventional institution, but he will come out on the other side so long as we introduce him slowly.  The results will come, but they will only be as quick as we can properly acclimate them to their environment.”


“Hopefully you can gather that data quickly, Ms. Walker.” Senator Langley said with a smile and continued.


“My other question is about the period of confinement.  Just how long will Dante here be required to remain between Sofia’s buttocks?”


Katie looked at Alex for a moment and when neither of them said anything, Katie responded, “We’re still trying to determine the best figure for that, Senator.  Right now, we believe that in order for rear-confinement to be a viable tool for retributive justice, we believe it should not be any less than 12 hours…although, as I said earlier, we believe that a gradual introduction into this regimen would be best.”


“Thank you, dear.” Senator Langley said, nodding.


“If there are no more questions, I’d like to thank you all so much for your time.” Katie and Alex said.


The group applauded once more, this time for Katie and Alex who were grinning ear to ear.


“Alright girls, if you wouldn’t mind giving me and my colleagues some time to review your presentation and your expense estimate…” Joan Bexley said, putting her horn-rimmed glasses back.


“Of course, of course.” Katie said. “Thanks again.” Katie locked eyes with Mrs. Romero and gestured for her to follow her and Alexandria out of Conference Room B.  The Twins held the door open for the three of them to leave, but one of them held up a hand to stop Katie, the last one out.


Katie’s eyes widened for a moment as the Twins hand touched her chest and she looked up to see the pretty, stone-face of the Twin.  She ever-so-slightly cracked a smile.


“Here you go.” The Twin said, holding out in her hand Katie’s tape recorder and batteries.


Alex, Katie, and Mrs. Romero went across the hall into the empty Conference Room A and immediately started celebrating.


Alex set her hands on Katie’s shoulders and then pulled her in for a big hug. “You did it, Katie….”


Katie wrapped her arms around Alex’s waist, pulling her in tighter and then whispered in her ear, “No…WE did it.”


“I’m sorry to interrupt, but hopefully there is no issue with me running to the little girls’ room.” Mrs. Romero said.


“No, not at all..please go right ahead, Mrs. Romero.” Katie said graciously.


“Just remember to take Dante out first…” Alex shouted out just as Mrs. Romero was about to enter the lavatory.  “...and give him a nice rinse-off as well if you don’t mind.”


Mrs. Romero rolled her eyes and entered the bathroom.  With a self-conscious giggle, Alex observed, “I don’t think she likes me very much.”


“It's okay.” Katie said, “We only needed her for today’s presentation.  We’ll give her the check for the promised amount and Mrs. Romero can go home, get her bath, and we can start thinking about the future! …Assuming we’re approved, that is.”


Alex scoffed, “Oh, we’re going to be approved!  There’s no doubt in my mind!”


“We’ll see!  Now..what time are Taylor and Sabrina arriving again?” Katie asked, looking at her watch.


“I think they said around–”


“--girls!”


Katie and Alex whipped their heads around to see Joan Bexley enter Conference Room A, leaving the rest of the women in Conference Room B.


“Hi Mrs. Bexley…that didn’t take long.  Good news, I hope?” Katie said in a rare moment of vulnerability.


Mrs. Bexley frowned and looked at Katie, then at Alex, and then back at Katie.


Then her frown inverted into a full smile.


“No way!” Alex erupted, leaping forward and wrapping her arms around Joan Bexley.


“Thanks, mama!” Alex cheered.


“Don’t thank me, Alexandria!  Thank the Board.  You and Katie blew the socks off every one of those women in there.  They could not say enough good things about you two…not to mention Sofia…they LOVED her!” Joan laughed.


“She did great.” Katie said with a humble smile.


“She was so charming and she really had such great control and authority over your inmate.  I have to be honest, and I’m speaking for every one in that conference room, except for those strange supermodel body guards following our Senator around…but we all seriously questioned your decision to enlist such a….fragrant woman for this experiment.”


Katie and Alex both were about to begin stammering, trying to find a way to explain away the fact that they had to make a last-minute Wardeness change, complete with forgery and abundant deception to both Mrs. Romero, Dante, and even the Board.  They didn’t have to say anything though.  Joan continued.


“...but once things got going, it became perfectly clear to all of us that your selection of Mrs. Romero and her exceptionally unpleasant aroma only serves to demonstrate just how strong of an idea that rear-confinement actually is.  If little Daniel can survive not only in such a large rear under such extreme movement conditions but also under such INCREDIBLY strong aromas, I’m confident that he can survive any rear end.  What a clever idea on your part, girls!”


“It's Dante, though.” Alex said.


“Pardon?” Joan asked.


“His name is Dante, Mom.  Not Daniel.” Alex reaffirmed.


Joan laughed and waved her hand dismissively, “Oh, whatever!  Anyway, if it wasn’t clear from my earlier praise..we are EMPHATICALLY going to fully fund your research for the next 3 years!”


Katie and Alex literally jumped and collided with each other in another huge hug.


“There are just a few minor revisions we, as a group, decided to make to your expenses.  Let’s review.



For one, we would like it if you acquired more volunteers for rear-confinement.  I see that you originally allowed for 5 inmates.  We went ahead and upped that to 20.  I understand they’re incredibly durable but still, you never know what could happen and it's better to have too many than not enough!  Additionally, we don’t think that your quoted cost for Wardeness compensation was quite high enough to incentivise enrollment so we increased it to $41,600 per year per Wardeness.”


“That’s wonderful!” Katie and Alex said.


“Oh, there’s more!  We’ve also taken the liberty of multiplying your estimated attorney retainer by five.  We understand that legal matters can be a major hindrance on technological progress and we want you girls completely unencumbered by silly litigious matters.”


“Awesome idea, Mom.” Alex cheered.


Suddenly, Katie and Alex's ears perked up in interest when they heard heavy stomping down the hallway. The three women turned toward the quickly approaching stomps and were caught off guard to see a little girl.


The little girl had long, blonde hair that was still settling from the sprint she'd just finally concluded, and her hands looked equal parts filthy and sticky. God only knows what she'd gotten into.


"Where's mommy?" The little girl asked up toward Joan Bexley.


"Are you lost, honey?" Alex asked the little girl.  Alex's mom rolled her eyes.


"No, this one is not lost.  Or perhaps a better way to put it would be that she remains lost until she wants to be found."


Joan Bexley peered down at the mischevious child, the woman's hands anchored on her hips.


"Are you behaving yourself, Nina?" Joan asked.


The little girl grinned, showing a mouth covered in chocolate. She was almost sensible and self-aware enough to fake offense to the question. "I'm always good!"


Joan chuckled, "Well, everything's all finished now.  Lord only knows what you've gotten into.  Where is your mother's secretary?"


The little girl tilted her head in confusion for a moment, and then her eyes lit up, "Oh, you're talking about Miss Jerk-Face?  I dunno."


Joan rolled her eyes, looking over at Katie and Alex.  "Sorry, girls.  This one is Brooke Bennet's daughter.  Apparently she's had free reign of this hotel during our entire meeting."


The middle-aged woman removed a sanitizer wipe from her pocket and thoroughly wiped down Nina's hand before grasping it and walking her to the conference room to reunite with her now available mother.  The conference room, as described by Nina on the walk over, was probably now a boring place with old boring ladies talking about boring stuff.


When Joan Bexley returned, she sighed, "Sorry about that girls.  We all roll our eyes when we hear that Brooke has to bring Nina along for her business trips.  Every time, she's assigned to an assistant who is supposed to watch her during our meetings, and not once have they ever been able to control her."


Without even waiting for a word from the flabbergasted Alex and Katie, Joan transitioned right back into business.


“Two more things.  We saw your budget for research and development into size restoration.  While we admire the idea of improving that metric, we don’t think it aligns with the Board’s long-term goals.  We would require that you take that $390,000 and put it toward your research and development into improved size reduction.”


“Sure…that’s no problem.” Katie said, slightly less excitement in her voice.


“And the last thing. We’re approving you for $3.3 Million worth of funding per year for a total of 3 years, at which time we will renegotiate an extended term of funding if applicable.  In the meantime, the Board expects you to minimize your Reduction Failure Events as best you can. Try also to improve your Reduction Of Mass percentages..I know you’re very close to 100% but I think we can get closer! We were honored to meet Sofia and observe the start of Dante’s sentence, but we would like for you to begin immediately with expanding your operation to include at least two more Wardenesses and inmates.  I understand that you had a difficult time even procuring Dante.  Senator Langley has some strong connections in the prison industry and she is quite confident that she can call in a few favors.”


“That’s wonderful news, thank you so much, Mom.” Alexandria said.


“Yes, thanks a lot Mrs. Bexley.” Katie echoed.


“No problem girls.  I did have one more thing…this is more of a personal recommendation as opposed to a unanimous recommendation or stipulation from the Board.  The terms ‘Wardeness’ and ‘inmate’?  I understand that your field of research right now is in utilizing the female rear end for restorative justice while also reducing prison populations, but I think those terms cast too small a net over what could be a much larger demographic in the future.  I recommend referring to them more generally as ‘Participants’ and ‘subjects’, going forward.


Katie replied, “That’s a great suggestion, Mrs. Bexley. Alex and I will be happy to discuss it.  Was there anything else?”


“No, I believe that’s everything!  We look forward to seeing you at the follow-up appointment one year from now…and we can’t wait to see how Sofia and Dante’s relationship has developed!” Joan said excitedly.


“...Pardon?” Katie said quizzically.


“Well, you said that Dante is an inmate under your supervision and control for the remainder of his reduced 7 year sentence, correct?” Joan Bexley asked, a thick, black eyebrow raised curiously as she continued.


“I gathered from your presentation that the whole point of this experiment is to determine the long-term effects of rear-confinement on both the Wardeness and the inmate, correct? The Board ultimately formed its decision to proceed with funding on the grounds that Dante would spend that time confined within Sofia’s rear.”  Joan said.


“Oh..about that…Mom.” Alex started to say, but Katie interrupted her.


“You’re absolutely correct, Mrs. Bexley.”  Katie blurted out.


“Oh, how wonderful!  We’re very much looking forward to seeing what you two can deliver in a year’s time..and we’ll all be looking forward to seeing Sofia again…although we may have to bring some scented vapor rub to dab under our noses!” Joan chuckled.


Joan Bexley opened her arms, “Come here, girls.  You did GREAT today!  I’m so proud of you.” Joan said with a smile as she hugged both girls.


The raven-haired 44-year old got to the hallway when she turned around for one more question.


“Oh, one other thing.  RR Laboratories?” Joan asked.  “What’s that stand for?”


Alex smiled and put an arm around Katie.  “It was right there in both of our faces but it was Katie’s idea, she’s such a smart girl.”


Katie grinned and said, “It was both of our ideas, actually.  We wanted to take an initial from each of our names, but we couldn’t decide whether to go with KA Laboratories or AK Laboratories.”


Alex continued where Katie left off, “So, we decided to go with our middle names instead.  Alexandria RACHEL Bexley and Katherine ROSE Walker.” Alex said proudly.


Joan smiled. “You’re both so great…to science and to each other.  You two…you really astonish me.  You’re going places…you really are.” Joan patted each of the girls on their shoulders and returned toward Conference Room B.


Finally alone, Alexandria started hyperventilating.


“Oh my god, Katie…feel my heart.” Alexandria said, grabbing Katie’s hand and pressing it firmly against her chest.


“It’s going just as fast as mine.” Katie said with a light, breathless giggle.  “I can’t believe we got it. Three years…”


“I know…” Alex said, “I’m…umm…a little concerned though.”


“I know…I know…” Katie said. They both, of course, were referring to Dante.


“Is there any way that we can..ya know…let Mrs. Romero go and then give Dante to Sabrina for intermittent confinement sessions over the full year?  That was the original plan all along.” Alex bargained.


Katie shook her head, “Absolutely not.  You heard the Board. They’re expecting to see Mrs. Romero and Dante next year.  We HAVE to get her to keep housing him in her rear.”


“But we’re not even ready to start!” Alex said, gritting her teeth.  “This was supposed to let them know what we were capable of doing!  Not what we’d already started, and now they think we’ve already started!  We don’t have the supplies!  We don’t have the infrastructure!  We don’t have the protocols!”


“All that will come.” Katie said confidently.  “We secured the funding, Alex.  The building space in North Carolina is all ready for us.  I can make the call before we even fly back to Connecticut…and everything else will fall into place.”


Alex nodded solemnly. “God…I’m having trouble keeping up with the lies, Katie.  We’ve lied to Mrs. Romero, we’ve lied to the Board, we’ve lied our ASSES off to Dante…pretty much from the very beginning and it's only gotten worse.”


“There’s just no other option if we want to keep going.” Katie added.


“You’re right, Katie.  You’re always right.” Alex grimly replied.


“We were just awarded the equivalent of nearly $10,000,000 to spend over three years on our dream…our vision.  I understand that we made a few superficial, short-sighted promises to Dante…but are those promises worth potentially losing $10,000,000?”


Katie and Alex heard the toilet in the adjacent restroom flush. Alex sighed.


“You don’t have to keep trying to convince me, Katie. I wasn’t being sarcastic when I said you’re always right.” Alex said, her arms crossed over her chest.  “When you’re right, you’re right.  And you’re absolutely right about this.  We can’t afford to take any chances here.”


Katie smiled with her mouth but frowned with her eyes.


“Look…you heard your mom. They want us to massively increase our participation pool. By this time next year, we’ll have as many as five more women.  The Board will probably still remember Mrs. Romero but there will be other women to focus on.  If we can just get her to extend out long enough for us to actually get some legitimate inmates and eager women, then we won’t need her anymore.”


“Right…” Alex said, rubbing her chin. “..and then what happens to Dante?”


Katie sighed, “I don’t know, Alex.  You know as well as I do that our Size Restoration progress has been riddled with problems…and plus, you heard the Board.  They’ve completely cut out any funding for research into Size Restoration.  Will Dante ever be normal-sized again?  Probably not…but does that mean he has to remain between Mrs. Romero’s buttocks forever? Not necessarily.  We’ll figure something out next year.”


Katie rubbed Alex’s hand in an attempt to comfort her. “Dante needs to stay between Mrs. Romero’s buttocks.”


Alex took a deep breath and put on her best chipper face.  “Yup, I know.”


The bathroom door opened and out stepped Mrs. Romero, carefully clutching the quarter-inch tall man that had just spent about an hour encased deep between her buttocks.


“Here’s your inmate, fresh and clean.” Mrs. Romero said, holding out her right hand to Katie. “And now it's my turn to get fresh and clean…and if you have my check, I’ll be on my way.”


Katie looked down at Dante.  He was on his hands and knees, centered in Mrs. Romero’s palm and staring up at her and Alex.  He looked much better than he did when he first emerged from Mrs. Romero’s rear. Dante looked confused, waiting for Katie to pick him up, but she didn’t.  Katie did not raise her hand to accept Dante.  Instead she said, “Thanks so much for your help, Mrs. Romero.”


“Yeah…” Alex continued, “We’re absolutely going to pay you, but we were hoping that maybe–”


“--We need you to keep him for a bit longer.” Katie blurted out.


Mrs. Romero closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.


“Excuse me?” She said in the calmest voice she could muster.


“Mrs. Romero…” Alex started, “...the Board LOVED you.  They thought you were fantastic…and they were very impressed with the way you handled Dante.”


“Okay?” Mrs. Romero said impatiently.


“And they’re hoping that they’ll be able to see you and Dante at our follow-up presentation….next year.” Alex practically stammered.


“--NOPE!” Mrs. Romero exclaimed in disbelief, interrupting Alex. Mrs. Romero then proceeded to literally grab Alex’s hand, stuff little Dante into her palm, and gently close Alex’s fist around him before letting go.


Katie couldn’t be bothered to pay attention to the squeaking coming from Dante.  Understanding something so small required dedicated concentration, and the stakes were so high right now.


“Shhh…” Alex said calmly, having read Katie’s mind.  The raven-haired beauty closed her fist gently around Dante so as to silence him for the moment.


“He needs to be confined for the next year, Mrs. Romero.” Katie pleaded, “This is so important.”


“I don’t understand.” Mrs. Romero said, crossing her arms over her chest.  “I thought the cute little blonde girl was going to do this.  What was her name? Sabrina? I even saw her picture in there before you removed it from the presentation and he would fit in her bottom no problem.”


“We can’t.” Alex said.


“She’s right, Mrs. Romero.” Katie added. “We didn’t plan on you having to help us anywhere beyond today, but the Board has met you..and they LOVE you.”


You may as well be the face of this experiment now.” Alex mused.


“Alex and I need you.” Katie pleaded, and then gestured down toward Alex’s hand.  “Dante needs you!”


Mrs. Romero thought for a moment, looking between Alex, Katie, and the hand that had slowly opened up like a clamshell to reveal the tiny criminal pearl inside.


“I’ve told you girls too many times now, I just want to get home and get a bath.  I’m exhausted.  I’ve worked over 12 hours, I’ve exercised in front of what I’m sure are some of the most powerful women in the country. I’m sweaty, I’m sore, I’m exhausted, and I stink! I wish you all luck but I’m finished, now please give me the check you promised me.”


“Listen to her, Katie!  We’re not doing this! No way!” Dante squeaked from Alex’s palm.


Katie’s eyes momentarily locked with Dante’s and she could see a fascinating mixture of horror, anger, and helplessness.  Her brown eyes raised up from Dante to Mrs. Romero.


“If you do this for us, we will pay you $41,000.”


Katie watched Mrs. Romero’s expression soften.


‘Got her..’ Katie thought.


“$41,000?!” Mrs. Romero gasped.


“No.” Alex said.  “$41,600 to be exact.”


“That’s right.” Katie added.  “Thanks to you, Mrs. Romero, our funding was approved unanimously by the Board!  Built into the budget are provisions for a new lab in North Carolina, funds for supplies, and salaries for Wardenesses.  If you agree to house Dante, we’ll be able to pay you a $46,000 annual salary.”


Mrs. Romero was quiet for a moment and looked deeply introspective.


“...really?”


“Yes!” Both girls exclaimed in unison.


Mrs. Romero’s eyes drifted down to Alex’s open hand.  She looked uncertain.


“I don’t want to go to North Carolina.” Mrs. Romero stated.


“You won’t have to!” Alex said.  “You and Dante can stay right here in Texas!  We won’t even require you to come to see us in our lab.  We’ll come to you for some periodic checkups.”


Mrs. Romero looked up at the ceiling and when her eyes came back down, Alex’s gently clenched fist was held straight out, her knuckles pointing down.


Katie and Alex both let out the biggest sigh of their lives when Mrs. Romero placed her open hand under Alex’s.  Alex opened her hand and allowed Dante to fall through onto Mrs. Romero’s palm.


“A fucking year?!” Dante exclaimed. “You said just for today!! I could barely handle an hour of that and you’re talking about a fucking YEAR?!”


Alex sharply responded, “For the presentation, yes! It was only an hour…but you had to figure there would be some follow-up interactions…just…god!  Just think of this as one, big, long follow-up interaction.”

“I’m not doing this!  Not with her, not with anyone!” Dante shouted furiously.


“You don’t have a choice, Dante.” Alex said, swallowing nervously.  “You’re…an inmate of the prison system.  You did horrible things and now you have to pay for them. You signed all the paperwork, agreeing to have your sentence carried out with–”


“--you’re a fucking liar! A no-good, morally bankrupt, god-damn liar! You lied to me!”  Dante’s tone began aggressive and deep as it could be, but his voice began to crack as he continued, eventually reaching a point where his emotions got the best of him and he was trying to speak through freely flowing tears.  “You held me in your bed and told me everything would be okay, you heartless sack of shit! You called me your teddy bear!”


Katie could see Alex’s eyes beginning to get misty, and she was about to step in and interrupt all the hurtful things that Dante was saying.


“Hey!” Mrs. Romero sharply spoke up, interrupting Dante.


“First of all, you need to watch your mouth.” the 41-year old Italian mother said firmly.  She raised him up until he was only a few inches from her enormous face.  Katie could literally see the spit particles flying out from between Mrs. Romero’s lips, plastering over Dante’s cowering, naked body.


“Secondly, you will NOT speak to her that way.  It's because of these gifted young ladies that you might just be able to see whatever degenerate family or household you came from in 7 years instead of 14 years!  I think you owe her an apology.”


“What?!” Dante shouted.  “But she’s a liar!”


“No…” Mrs. Romero said, “YOU are the liar. YOU are the thief.  YOU are the criminal, Dante.  I’m going to count to 3.”


Dante was frantic, “They’re both lying! They’ve made all of this up!”


“1…” Mrs. Romero started.


Dante was climbing over Mrs. Romero’s palm, dropping to his knees and pleading with her as if she were a Goddess.


“You have to see this, Mrs. Romero! They lied to you too!  They’re lying to everyone!”


“...2….” Mrs. Romero raised her eyebrows, her voice was much more stern.


Katie sighed in relief again, seeing Dante’s tiny little shoulders crumble.  He turned toward Alex, still on his knees and through choked up tears, Dante feeble voice quivered, “I’m sorry, Alex.”


Katie rubbed Alex’s shoulders as Alex rubbed her eyes into her sleeve.  “It’s okay, Dante.  I know emotions are high…and this is going to be tough for everyone.  But you can do it.  We can get through this.”


A folded slip of paper emerged from Katie’s breast pocket and she held it out to Mrs. Romero.  “Here is your check for $1,000…for helping us today.  We can discuss the required paperwork to get you on payroll after Katie and I get back to Connecticut.”


Katie was almost startled at the outburst of tears from Dante.  It must not have been easy for him to actually hear that they were flying back home…without him.


“Okay, dear.  And how long am I required to keep him in my bottom?” Mrs. Romero asked, lowering Dante to her waist so as to fainter his crying that much more.


Katie and Alex had a lot of work to do establishing protocols and setting up their lab operations.  Luckily enough, this specific question from Mrs. Romero had already come up in conversation between Katie and Alex.  They unanimously agreed that while the idea of working up to a daily confinement term of at least 12 hours, it might be a good idea to start gradually.


Katie replied, “We can start off with 3 hours of confinement per day.”


Alex blurted, “No, that’s not quite long enough, Katie.  It’ll have to be at least 12 hours.


Katie quietly pulled Alex aside for a moment.  “Alex, we talked about this.  You remember what we saw in the calculations.  I know you didn’t particularly believe the results of that particular analysis..but if we overshoot this, the consequences could be catastrophic.”


“I get that, Katie…I really do.  But we’re already so far out on the limb here with all these half-truths.  We really, REALLY need to get results, and we need to get them quickly.  What if my mom or one of the other board members surprises us with an impromptu inquiry?  What if your mom’s lead geneticist reaches out again for a technical discussion?  If Dr. Turner doesn’t think we’re far enough along based on what we’ve promised, it could go really bad for us.  I admit that it's risky…but I really think it will be okay. We need to hit the ground running.”


Katie nodded, “Okay, Alex.”


Alex tilted her head, “...okay?”


Katie smiled and gently pushed Alex on the shoulder.  “Yes, okay.  Maybe this time you’re the one that’s right.”


“Sorry about that, Mrs. Romero.” Katie said as the two girls returned to a visibly impatient Sofia Romero.  “12 hours of confinement within your rear per day will be best.  We recommend confining him between your buttocks while you sleep and then picking up the remaining hours later on throughout the day at your convenience.”


“This isn’t happening…” Dante whimpered.


“Is there anything else I have to do?” Mrs. Romero asked.


The girls shook their heads no.


“So, that's really it?” Mrs. Romero asked skeptically.


“That’s really it.” Katie said with a smile.  “One of us will fly out here sometime next month, after the holidays, to check up on you and make sure everything is going okay…and aside from that..”


Katie stretched out her right hand.  Mrs. Romero quickly swapped Dante from her right hand to her left so that she could accept the handshake.  She then shook Alex’s hand next.


“My contact info is on the check. Why don’t you reach out to us when you’re all settled.  No rush whatsoever.  It's been a pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Romero…and we can’t thank you enough.”


“My pleasure, girls.” Mrs. Romero said, “Oh, I suppose I should get him situated, hmm?”


“Probably best to get him started right away.” Alex agreed with a smile.


Mrs. Romero handed Dante to Alex as she unbuttoned her pants and lowered the back just enough to expose the saturated pale pink underwear and the top of her deep, dark crack.  Meanwhile, Dante was pleading one final time with Alex, hoping that she would change her mind.


“Okay, ready.” Mrs. Romero said, extending her right hand out to Alex.


The smell was already beginning to fill Conference Room A and both girls were doing their best not to breathe out of their noses.


“You’ll be okay, Dante.”


That was all Alex said before handing his screaming, flailing body back over to Mrs. Romero, who promptly wedged his tiny, nude body as deep between her cheeks as he could go.  Her underwear and pants came up quickly after, and no one would be able to tell that the 41-year old maid was stowing a tiny quarter-inch tall man between her huge bare buttocks.


~

End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access other early access content: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Chapter 14 by Bridget_drkW

Even though this is the last existing chapter of Mrs. Romero's content, know that her story will continue and any lapses in time exist only so that other Participants' stories can be told!  Enjoy!


To see more of my regularly updated stories and my collages, check out my Patreon!

Patreon - www.patreon.com/user?u=4260306



Chapter 14 - Casa Dolce Casa [Sofia, 12/18/2000]


Sofia kicked her hot sneakers off at the door and pressed firmly into the fiery knot in her lower back. She usually took the time to align her shoes properly but she was exhausted.  Exhausted actually wasn’t even the right word…it didn’t come close to describing just how sweaty and uncomfortable and tired she was.  Sofia walked with purpose to her bedroom and removed her damp socks, wiggling her red-painted toes on the cold linoleum floor as she entered her master bathroom. Each step left behind a faint outline of her chubby footprint in the tile.  She gleefully removed her wet work pants and her sweat-stained pale-pink underwear, disgustedly tossing both articles of clothing into the hamper next to the hot tub.  Her socks went in next and then she drew her bath.


Sofia stood there for a moment and sighed, feeling the cold air kiss her sweaty, hot ass cheeks.  The red nail of her index finger scratched intently at a persistent itch on the underside of her left cheek, and the sensation felt so good..finally getting that itch..that she went harder and harder.  So hard she was actually leaving a light mark on her rump, and not to mention causing all of it to jiggle profusely.  Her cheeks would momentarily separate enough for some of that delightfully cold air to kiss the hidden depths of her bottom. As the cold ambient air rushed in between her hot, sweaty glutes, that persistent, annoying squeaking rushed out, no longer muffled beyond comprehension by the density and overwhelming volume of flesh.  Mrs. Romero reached her thumb and finger between her cheeks, feeling around for the tiny lump that had been in there for the long drive home.


“Sorry it took so long, traffic was bad.”  Mrs. Romero stated flatly.  She set him down on the edge of the tub.  His naked form clumsily stumbled and collapsed.  It had been awhile since he was expected to support his own weight with his own legs.


“I’ll need you to turn around.” Mrs. Romero said.  She was still wearing her work shirt and covering her nude lower half with a dry towel.


Dante’s tiny little face wrinkled up in confusion.  “What?”


He may have been confused by the request or genuinely had not heard it due to his brief reintroduction to the outside world.


“I’m undressing, mister.  I don’t care if you’ve seen my bare derriere.  I’m not going to let you see me naked.  Face the wall.” Mrs. Romero commanded, and Dante listened.  Mrs. Romero lowered the towel and removed her shirt.  Her messy, knotted hair tangled for a moment in the collar but finally fell freely near her shoulders.  She felt free at last.  The 41-year old Italian woman removed her drenched sports bra and now stood completely naked in her bathroom.  She dipped a single toe into the bath water just as she dreamed about doing over 9 hours ago.


“Oh, that feels so nice.” Sofia smiled, but she felt her left leg, the one that was supporting her full weight, begin to shake.  No doubt due to the squatting, walking and biking.  She lowered her whole foot into the steamy water.


She lowered her calf and stepped fully into the water, bringing her other foot in and then slowly sank her body down into the water, sighing deeply as the waterline came to rest up just over her breasts.  Sofia’s eyes practically rolled in the back of her head as she lifted her bare feet up, wiggling her wet toes in the cold air above the surface of the water.  A few droplets of water dripped from her toes, landing on Dante’s head, but to his credit he didn’t turn around to face her yet.


Sofia smirked, collecting enough of the bubbles to obstruct any potential view he might have of her naked body before reorienting herself so that her head was closest to his slippery, wet ledge.


“Okay, you can turn around now.” Sofia purred.


“Please don’t make me go back in there.” Dante said, his voice cracking.


Sofia rolled her eyes.  “Dante, we are seriously going to go through this again?  How many times?  You heard Katie and Alexandria.  I have to keep you in my bottom for 12 hours a day.”


She looked up at the clock on her wall.


“Look.” She said, “It's already getting close to noon now.  If we’re to meet the 12 hour requirement, I’ll have to get you settled shortly after my bath.  Don’t worry, it won’t be nearly as bad in there once I’ve gotten a chance to thoroughly clean myself.”


“I can’t!  I don’t want to!  Please don’t make me!” Dante cried like a child.


“You are unbelievable, do you know that?  It's only for a year!” Sofia sighed in exasperation. “I understand that you’re young but you have to believe me when I tell you that a year passes in the blink of an eye!  And also, what about your sentence being cut in half, do you really want to throw that away and go back for the full 14 years?”


Dante was quiet, his eyes frantically scanning as if he were trying to do complicated math in his head. Sofia continued.


“If you really are that selfish and you’d break your promise to those girls, then at least think about yourself here.  7 years is much better than 14 years, right?”


“I just can’t, Mrs. Romero..I’m so sorry.” Dante sobbed. “Can you please, PLEASE just call them?  Tell them that you want them to grow me back…they’ll listen to you, I think.  I didn’t expect–”


“This is no longer up for debate, Dante.  My answer is no and that is final.”


“Please!” Dante dropped to his knees again and clasped his hands.


“Young man, you are going back in my bottom after this bath…THAT fact has already been settled.  If you say even one more word about this, you will be punished.”


“I can’t do it!  I’ll die in there! It's too big!”


A giant, soaking wet fist crashed down hard on the slippery tile ledge where Dante stood.  The fist crashed down no more than 3 inches from his tiny, vulnerable body.


“You better listen to me and you better listen good, young man.  I don’t know what kind of degenerate filth of a household you grew up in or came from…” Sofia growled, “...but under this roof, there is structure and there is order.  I am in charge.  What I say goes.  Do you understand me?


“...yes..” Dante cringed.


The fist came down again, slightly closer this time and Dante jumped away, landing on his butt.


“Yes, Ma’am!”


The angry sopping wet fist retreated from the ledge and sunk back into the bubbly hot water.  But then it jumped out again, reaching for the dirty clothes hamper that was right next to the tub.  Sofia rooted through the clothing, finally pulling out a pale pink mass of wet cotton.  It was the underwear she’d worn that day…and the night before.


“What are you doing?” Dante asked with terror in his voice.


“You’re being punished.” Sofia said matter-of-factly, flattening out the crumpled up ball of underwear and turning it right-side out.


“For what???” Dante wailed.


Sofia replied, “I suppose your parents said that kind of thing and then didn’t follow through?”


She reached out and picked him up with her wet fingers.


“I suppose they gave you to the count of 3, but you always called their bluffs before they got there.  Rest assured, Dante, I will ALWAYS follow through and get to 3 unless you do what you’re supposed to do, is that clear?”


“Yes, Ma’am.” Dante said quickly.


“I told you that if you said another word, you would be punished. And what did you do?”


“I’m sorry!” Dante wailed.


“WHAT DID YOU DO?” Sofia repeated louder.


“I said another word!” Dante cried.


“That’s right…you did.” Sofia said solemnly, moving Dante’s tiny naked body overtop of her opened pale pink underwear.


“I’ll be in this bath for another hour.  Lord knows I deserve that.  I was going to let you sit there on the ledge and relax in the fresh air but if you can’t find it in yourself to appreciate the gesture, well…then I’m going to take it away from you.  You were going to get a break from my bottom, but no longer.  You’re going to wait here in my underwear until I’m done with my bath.


“I’m sorry! I won’t do it again, I swear!” Dante shouted, squirming above the voracious mouth that was the waistband of Sofia’s underwear.


“We’ll see.” Sofia said, opening her fingers and dropping him into the underwear.


He landed with an interesting bounce right atop the soaking wet area that came to rest against and wedge between her bottom.  The 41-year old maid promptly folded and crumpled the panties into a tiny ball, surrounding little Dante in the warmth and sweat left behind by her rump.


“And the sad part is that I can’t even trust you to stay put while I close my eyes.” Sofia said, frowning, and reaching into the hamper again.


She removed her dingy white socks.


“I’ll take you out after my bath and then we’ll go to bed.  I strongly suggest you work on trying to earn my trust, Dante…as impossible a feat that seems to me right now.  It will make things go much smoother for the both of us.”


Without another word, Sofia stuffed her balled up underwear into one of the damp, sweaty socks she spent all day working in, and then paired it up with its sister, sealing Dante inside.  She set the balled up sock containing her panties containing the quarter inch tall man down on the tile floor next to the tub.


Sofia stared down for a moment. The off-white sock ball danced and moved ever-so-slightly as the little man inside tried to get comfy like a puppy nesting.  She watched for a few more seconds until the movement stopped entirely.


Sofia sighed deeply. For the first time in over 12 hours, she could finally relax and get rid of all the stress from the work day.  She felt her problems melting away.  The knot in her lower back was calming, her poor quadriceps were no longer twitching, and her tired feet were throbbing pleasantly, absorbing the wonderfully hot water surrounding them.  It didn’t get any better than this, and it was worth the wait.  Sofia allowed the water to creep up to her neck before closing her eyes and smiling.


~


To see more of my regularly updated stories and my collages, check out my Patreon!

Patreon - www.patreon.com/user?u=4260306


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12774