Insignificant by carnage
Summary:

Life is hard as an insignificant tiny. Just ask Behr Bowen, who stands less than an inch tall amongst his gigantic family.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 15959 Read: 22661 Published: February 01 2023 Updated: April 20 2023
Story Notes:

Again, just something I wrote to get me out of a slump. It is extremely violent and cruel. I'm not looking to win any awards for this story, it was purely selfish to write, but figured I would share it with the community in case anybody else was interested in it. Not sure if I will continue this one.

1. School Pick Up by carnage

2. In-Home Servitude by carnage

3. Going to the Movies by carnage

4. Dinner With Mary and Audrey by carnage

School Pick Up by carnage
Author's Notes:

Behr's sister, Mia, comes to pick him up from school.

Added February 1, 2023

“What are you doing this weekend?” Jonathan asked, putting his books in his backpack, getting ready to leave school for the week.

“I’m not sure,” Behr responded, “probably just going to play videogames and hope Mia doesn’t bother me too much.”

“Yeah, your sister is the worst,” Jonathan shook his head. “But at least she’s hot,” he shrugged.

“Eww, gross,” Behr shuddered. “Anyways,” he said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder, “you wanna hang out or something?”

“Yeah, for sure. But is your mom cool with that?” Jonathan asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” Behr said as they walked outside the school building. “I’ll just double check with her when she picks me up.”

“Oh, so you gotta take the tram to the Littleton Station?” Jonathan asked. “Cool. I always love it when your mom comes to town.”

“Dude,” Behr rolled his eyes, “if you don’t quit, I’m going to stop inviting you over.”

“Bro, I can’t help it, your mom and sister are both beauties in their own right,” Jonathan said, nodding his head as if agreeing with himself.

“They’re giants,” Behr said in a demeaning tone, “they both suck.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Jonathan curled his lip, “I’d date your sister. I think she’d really like me once she got to know me.”

“Good luck with that,” Behr said sarcastically, “she’d probably-”


THUD… 


Behr paused.

“What was that?” Jonathan asked, looking around.

I don’t know,” Behr said, “it felt like a footstep? But that can’t be-”


BOOM…


“Oh no…,” Behr said, his eyes widening.

“Dude, is that…?” Jonathan said, looking in the distance.

“It’s my sister…,” Behr said, his heart dropping into his stomach.

In the distance, the figure of a teenage girl emerged on the horizon. She was beautiful, of course. But she was gigantic; and nowhere near the station where tinies and giants were supposed to meet. No, instead, she was wandering into the zone of the tinies. The devilish look on her face indicated that she knew what she was doing.

“Oh no Mia,” Behr panted, “please don’t do this…”

“What is she doing here?!” Jonathan exclaimed.

“I-I don’t know!” Behr gasped. “My mom was supposed to pick me up at the station!”

The station is where the two societies of giants and tinies could meet and interact safely.  The tiny “Zones”, as they were called, were supposed to be off-limits to the giants, and it was usually met with huge penalties and fines. But Mia was a bratty teenage girl that felt entitled because of her size, stature, and family name. And she wasn’t afraid to flaunt those things or use them to her advantage.

That much was evident when she took her first step into the tiny suburb. Her flip flop clad foot came down within the boundaries of Littleton, crushing cars, houses, and, of course, tiny people. A tiny giggle escaped her lips as everything under her rubber sole crunched and flattened so easily. Her other foot then glided into the world of the frightened tinies. And just as before, her flip flop came down on another group of homes, splintering them into pieces and squashing the residents still inside.

Alarm quickly ensued around Behr as his colossal sister approached. She was still miles away from his tiny perspective, but to Mia, she was only a short distance away from her brother’s school. She just had to trample through a neighborhood or two to get there. Which, to her, was completely acceptable.

“Behr!” she called out in a sing-song voice. “I’m here to pick you up!”

Everyone in the school yard was looking at Behr. As soon as the giant girl in the distance called his name, they knew she was connected to him. They were pleading with him to make her stop, as if he had any control over her. They were running in a panic. Parents were hurriedly trying to pick up their kids and get out of the area as fast as they could. Teachers and administration were desperately trying to get the school buses loaded so they could leave before she made it to the school.

But each thudding stomp of Behr’s gargantuan sister slowed down everyone’s progress. The titanic teen took another step, treading on a dozen innocent people who were fleeing in fear. Mia looked down and smirked as her next step wiped out another half a dozen cars that were frantically driving away. But they could not escape the deadly footsteps of the prodigious girl.

“Oops,” she said, teasingly. “Sorry about that, I wasn’t watching where I was going!”

Her heel lifted, briefly revealing her smooth sole before her flip flop slapped against it as she took another step. The area that was just under her enormous shoe was completely destroyed. Every structure, vehicle, and person was a trampled mess of unrecognizable debris. The screams of the terrified people below did nothing to faze Mia. She continued walking, demolishing and flattening everything in her path.

“Heh,” she chuckled, “your little trees always look like little pieces of broccoli from way up here.” She paused and put her hands on her hips. “But I hate broccoli.” She scrunched her nose in disgust. “If it were up to me, I would smash every stupid piece,” she said, stomping a few trees into the ground.

She laughed and turned her attention to the school, and in a few more steps, the astronomical bombshell was upon them. Jonathan and Behr watched in horror as Mia’s shoe came down on the student pick-up line, crushing teachers, parents, and students alike. Mia didn’t even consider them. She just casually brought her next foot forward and callously stepped on a bus full of students trying to evacuate. Her rubber sole claimed even more innocent lives. But to Mia, the lives of tinies didn’t count. So none of this meant a thing to her.

“Mia!” Behr shouted. “What are you doing?!” This was not how he wanted to start his high school year.

“Ah, there you are little bro,” Mia said, looking down at the school yard. Her little brother was the only tiny person not running around like a maniac, so he was easy to spot.

Jonathan started to fidget nervously as he backed away from Behr. “Alright man, I’m gonna get outta here. I don’t want to be here when she-”

Mia took another step toward her brother. Her foot stepped off the flattened cars and stomped down in front of him, crushing another group of fleeing students, including Jonathan. Everyone underneath her shoe was pulped into a red paste. The people running back and forth, who survived her deadly step, didn’t even reach the top of her flip flop. 

“Come on, little bro,” Mia said dismissively, “I gotta take you home now.”

“You are supposed to pick me up at the station!” Behr yelled.

“This is funner,” she said with a slight smirk.

“But you’re stepping on all my friends this way!” he shouted angrily at his enormous sister. “You just stepped on Jonathan!”

“Yeah, and?” she jeered. “I would think you’d be used to that by now.” He watched her toes lift and settle back down on the surface of her shoe, making a hideous rubbery squeaking sound. “Alright, come on now.” There was nothing Behr could do to stop her as she lowered herself to the ground and pinched him between her massive fingers. His stomach dropped as she stood back to her full height and brought him to a locket tied around her neck. “Alright, in you go little bro,” she said, putting him in the giant piece of jewelry that was hanging around her neck. She snapped it shut and let it drop. The locket stopped to rest against Mia’s chest, in the crevice of her cleavage. He didn’t like being so close to his sister's boobs, but at least the locket was just a simple wire frame, allowing him to see and breathe easier. The sound of her heartbeat was annoyingly loud, but Behr wasn’t going to express any complaints.

The colossal teenager turned around, this time stepping on empty pavement since most people had made it out of the school yard by now. Unfortunately, the drop-off and pick-up area was still packed and it was difficult for the tiny people to get around the crushed vehicles that were blocking the way. The police were there too, trying to help, but their lights and sirens were off. Mia assumed it was because they didn’t want to catch her attention.

“Oh, officers!” she said with feigned surprise. “I didn’t even know you were here.” She paused and smiled down at them condescendingly.

Now that her attention was on them, an officer grabbed his bullhorn and spoke to the giant teen. “Ma’am, please leave this area, this is a restricted zone!” There was a slight pause and no response from the towering teen. So the tiny officer felt brave enough to issue a request. “In order to facilitate your exit with no loss of life and minimal damage, we kindly ask that you-”

“Okay, okay,” Mia said as she raised her hands and rolled her eyes, “I get it. I’m leaving.” And without considering the little policeman’s request, she looked ahead and stepped forward. Her shoe landed with cruel finality on a cluster of cars, including some of the police cars. Everyone and everything crunched loudly under her foot. Mia didn’t even give them the courtesy of acknowledging them. She just kept her head forward and took another step. This time, her foot stepped directly on another school bus, crumpling it flat. Anyone would have thought she intentionally aimed for it, but Mia was just casually stepping on the tiny people below, completely unbothered by wherever her feet happened to land.

From his prison in Mia’s locket, Behr could hear the sound of screams and the crunching of cars below. He did his best to ignore it and block it out, but still, the sickening feeling of shame came over him. He thought of his friend Jonathan. They had plans to play video games this weekend, but now he was dead. He didn’t understand how his sister could be so callous. Of course, it probably made it easier that she didn’t consider the tiny population ‘real’ people. She often referred to them as bugs, pests, and other derogatory terms. But to be honest, it wasn’t an isolated problem with just his sister. A large amount of the giant population viewed tiny people this way.

Behr felt another bounce as his sister took another step. Her chest jiggled slightly with each movement, causing the locket to wedge itself deeper in her cleavage. He wasn’t covered by her flesh, so he could still breathe, but it was still embarrassing. His problems were nothing when compared to the tiny people below who were trying to survive the total carnage going on at her feet. When she took another step, again, accompanied by screaming and crunching, he swore he could hear his sister let out a stifled giggle under her breath.

Mia decided to take a different path back out of Littleton, different from the one she took to get to her brother's school. She was casually strolling through an entirely different neighborhood, one that hadn’t been disturbed yet. But it was no less fun for the towering teen. Each of her footsteps crushed something in their path, whether it was people, cars, or homes. She indiscriminately trampled neighborhoods underfoot.

The sadistic teen turned her head and looked back at the little school now in the distance. She giggled to herself and glanced down to her feet, which were planted randomly in the neighborhood. One foot was in the middle of a supermarket parking lot with lots of cars flattened beneath. Her other foot was directly on top of a community park with trees and walkways demolished under her flip flop. People were running away from both of her feet in a panic, scared for their lives.

“That’s right,” she chuckled softly, “you’d better run, haha!”

Behr cringed with embarrassment when he heard her laugh and say that, but Mia was having fun. She lifted one foot and planted it in front of a group of running people. Some were squashed under her shoe, but most of them survived and started to run the other direction. She let them get a little further before she slammed her foot down in front of them again, herding them in another direction. On the other side of the park, her other foot stomped down in front of another group of people, scaring them into running away, but not the way Mia wanted them to go.

“Nuh-uh,” she said, stepping down on their path, “wrong way, fellas.”

The tiny people immediately reversed course to run away from the teenager’s massive foot, not even realizing that they were blindly running toward her other foot now. Mia kept side-stepping her feet closer and closer together until she had corralled the tiny people into one big group.

“Puh,” the giant girl muttered, looking down at the confused and terrified people. “You guys are so freaking stupid.” She laughed as she put her hands on her hips. “Works every time,” she said with a triumphant smile. The tiny people were looking up at her with morbid anticipation when they saw one of her feet rising high in the air. The vast underside of her sole was covered in dirt and red stains that they could only assume were flattened people…tiny people, like themselves. They instantly realized what she had done.

“Buh-bye,” Mia said with a finger wave and a wink.

Their stomachs dropped as her shoe lowered toward them. They let out a collective shriek of terror before their cry was brutally and suddenly cut off. Her foot effortlessly squashed the pack of people she had gathered, popping them like grapes under her rubbery sole.

“Just like a winepress,” she giggled.

With so many people being squished, the crunch was much louder than usual. And it wasn’t long before red liquid started oozing out from underneath Mia’s shoe.

“Ew,” she chuckled, watching the ground around her foot turn red.

She lifted her foot and looked at the bottom of her shoe. She breathed in slowly and let out a big sigh. Every inch of it was covered in red goo. She scrunched her face.

“So gross, but so much fun,” she said as her look of disgust turned into a wicked smile. “Totally worth it.”

Mia moved on, instantly forgetting about the dozens of lives she just coldly snuffed out underfoot. She would never think about them again. That’s how inconsequential they were to her in her mind. How terrible of a thing to have your whole life culminate into being crushed by a spoiled teenage girl that would instantly forget you even existed.

Behr was still stuck in his sister’s locket and there was nothing he could do. He heard the words his giant sister was saying, and he could only imagine the havoc she was reeking below. To him, she sounded like a cartoon villain. If it wasn’t so horrible with people getting crushed and dying, he would have found her words humorous. But he was all too aware of the grim reality. 

Mia only had a few blocks to go until she reached the threshold of Littleton and the normal world, her world. But she wasn’t ready to leave just yet. So, stomping through the next neighborhood, she scanned the ground for anything that might be fun.

Then, she saw them…

“Ooh, what do we have here, eh?” Mia asked in a teasing tone. Just a few houses down, a family of four were piling into a red minivan. She took one step forward, crushing yards, fences, and other inconsequential items. Then, with her second step, a shower of debris fell from her shoe and pelted random tiny people below as she planted her foot at the end of the tiny family's driveway, blocking them in. Still, the tiny father put the car in reverse and hit the gas, but the vehicle slammed into the rubber sole of the teenager’s flip flop instead.

“Haha,” Mia chuckled, “you were too slow!. I beat you!” The tiny family was in a tizzy. They were convinced they were going to be stepped on. But then the giantess knelt down and grabbed their vehicle. “How about a rematch?” she asked as she brought the van up to her face. “How about you and I race to the end of the street? And if you win, I’ll let you go.” She looked carefully at the tiny people inside the car. “But if you lose, then…,” Mia paused. “Hmm, what should I do if you lose?”

Screams permeated from the car and even Behr could see their faces from his vantage point. He felt terrible for them but there was nothing he could do.

“It has to be high stakes…,” she continued, putting her finger on her chin, “that way, it’s interesting.” She thought for a moment before glancing down at her pendant. “Behr, what should I do if this cute little family loses the race?” she asked, mocking the words ‘cute’ and ‘little’ as she pursed her lips toward them.

“I don’t know…,” Behr said in annoyance. “How about just let them go…,”

“Nah,” she scrunched her face, “that’s not very fun.” She brought her finger up to the locket and flicked it. Behr’s world was rocked. “And you’re not very much help! Come on, help me think of something!”

Behr was barely recovering from his sister's last flick when he saw her fingers positioning to administer another vicious sting.

“Okay! Okay!” he shouted. “I don’t know, just do whatever you do to these guys then. Eat them, break their bones… I don’t know Mia. Why are you even asking me anyways? You know I hate this stuff!”

Mia moved her hand away from her brother, seemingly satisfied with him for now, and thought pensively. “Hmm, that’s not bad,” she said, smiling at the family in the car. “Okay, so here’s the deal: if you win, I let you go, but if you lose, then I get to eat one of you.”

Without any further explanation, Mia set the little car down on the street between her deadly feet.

“Okay,” the giantess boomed, “the first one to reach the intersection at the end of the street wins. Got it? Okay, ready…, set…, go!”

The giant teenager took off, trampling her way through the neighborhood. Houses shattered under her feet, cars were crushed, and anyone unlucky enough to find themselves under her stomps were liquefied into a thin red paste. The destruction was worse than any tornado or natural disaster. But it soon stopped when Mia reached the finish line.

“Whoo!” she yelled triumphantly, turning around to face her tiny opponent. “Better luck next time, losers!” Even her little victory dance turned the homes around her into rubble.

She scanned the roads and looked for the little red minivan, but couldn’t find it.

“Oh, what the heck guys,” she said. “Don’t make me come find you,” she snarled.

Mia started walking back through the neighborhood she just obliterated, her steps crushing even more stuff that she missed the first time. She saw a house with a tiny family running back inside for safety when they saw her coming back towards them. She laughed and deliberately stomped it, destroying the house and squashing the family inside.

“Careful,” she said to herself with a pause, “don’t get distracted…”

Then with a refocused effort, she kept stepping through the streets, looking for the red minivan. A few more steps, and many more trampled people later, she saw a bright red minivan zooming down one of the crossroads.

“Ah ha!” she bellowed, chasing after them. After a few steps, she caught up to them. She was easily able to reach down and grab the tiny car between her fingers. “Gotcha!” she said, holding them up to her face again. “You little cheaters,” she chuckled. “But actually, cheating is losing by default. So you know what that means, right?” she said with an eerie smirk. She started ripping the vehicle apart. “I get to eat one of you!” she sang vindictively.

The tiny family started screaming and yelling but none of it phased Mia though. In fact, it was one of her favorite things about messing with tinies.

“Oh come on,” Mia giggled, “this will all be over soon.” Her massive fingers hovered over the tiny family. “Hmm, now which one do I choose?” she asked, wiggling her fingers excitedly. Then she stopped, made eye contact with one of them, and smiled wickedly. “Come on mom,” she said, ripping the tiny woman out of her seat. The tiny mom screamed and protested, and so did her terrified family, but Mia ignored all that and casually tossed her in her mouth and swallowed her.

Watching the freakout from the rest of the family was reward enough for the sadistic teen.

“Oh, that hit the spot,” she smiled. “Thanks for being such good sports. I mean, even though you cheated. But I guess I can’t blame ya though,” she said, eyeing the father as he fell apart in tears. “It’s like, you know, you’re just trying to protect your family and all. I totally get it,” she yawned. “But anyways, it’s time I get going now. But…,” she thought for a moment, “what do I do with you cheating losers?”

“I could take you home with me, would you like that?” She thought for a moment as everyone in the car began shouting, trying to reason with the depraved teenager. Her smile turned into a smirk. Then she scrunched her face, as if suddenly disgusted. “Nah, not worth it,” she said plainly, “and I did promise to let you go. So…,” she shrugged, casually tossing the minivan and remaining family members over her shoulder, “you can go.” They landed on a group of people, smashing them before the vehicle burst into a fiery explosion.

“Oh, shit, whoops…,” Mia looked genuinely surprised at the flaming wreck below. She watched for a few seconds and then started to clear her throat. “Here, let me help.” She swished her spit around and formed a pool of it in her mouth. Then she spit directly at the flames, dowsing the van and surrounding injured people in a globule of thick gooey saliva.

The flames quickly died out, saving some of the people that weren’t already obliterated by the heavy droplets of spit. But others drowned in the viscous fluid. Either way, Mia didn’t pay any attention to them. She didn’t even take the time to look back at them. She had already turned toward the border of Littleton and was making her way out of the tiny zone.

After walking for what seemed like several minutes, Mia could see her car in the parking lot of the station. Other giant people like her were there, waiting for their tiny family members to safely arrive on the tram. She carefully took the long way around, so it didn’t look like she just came from the Littleton zone. She came up behind a group of people waiting for the next tiny train to arrive.

“The train is late?” one said, “that never happens.”

“I’m getting a report of a giant wandering in there and wreaking havoc.”

“Oh my god, who would do that?”

“Those fines are atrocious!”

“I hope my kids are okay,” one woman said, gritting her teeth, “they go to school at Littleton High.”

“My husband is a teacher there,” another woman said. “Is there any news on if this is true?”

“I wish I could just go in there and check myself, but those fines are unbelievable.”

Mia just smiled quietly to herself as she listened to the people around her talking about her recent escapades in the tiny zone. She got in her car and snickered to herself. She took her locket off her neck and hung it on the rear view mirror.

“News travels fast, huh little bro?” she snickered, looking at her annoyed brother dangling in the locket dangling from the mirror.

“Just… take me home, Mia,” Behr said in an irritated tone.

“Alright, chill,” Mia started the car and pulled out.

He swayed in the locket as the car turned and accelerated.

“Why did you even pick me up anyways?” Behr snapped.

“Mom’s busy,” Mia said, “Aunt Audrey is at the house and so she’s there with her now.”

“Aunt Audrey is there?” Behr asked, “Did our cousins come too?”

“Yeah, Chloe is bringing them later, she had to pick up the other two from school,” Mia said, turning up the radio, indicating to Behr that she was done talking.

Behr was feeling apprehensive about going home. His aunt Audrey was nice, but still pretty firm. She had to be, since she was the governor of the state. Which is partly why Mia felt entitled, her family name and connection to the governor made her feel practically invincible. But his cousin Chloe was a giant just like his sister Mia, and just as mean. He hated when she came around. But he was excited to hear that Nick and Brittney were going to be there. They were tinies, like him, and they could spend their time playing video games together.

One nice thing about tiny family members is that Behr didn’t have to worry about the giants squashing them. Not like he did when it came to his friends. The fleeting memory of Jonathan being trampled to jelly under his sister’s flip flop flashed across his mind. He shook his head and brought himself back to reality.

Either way, it wasn’t going to be a boring weekend.

End Notes:


I don't know if I'll continue this or where it will go if I do. But if you liked it, drop a line in the comments or feel free to email me. I love discussing story ideas with people.

In-Home Servitude by carnage
Author's Notes:
A small look into the Bowen household and how the tiny people are treated by their gigantic family members. Even some non-family tinies.

Mia walked in the front door of her house. She had put her necklace back on and her tiny brother was dangling around her neckline once again. “Hey mom,” she said, kicking off her flip flops. “Hi Aunt Audrey,” she smiled as she walked into the living room. She plopped down on the sofa chair. “Ugh, sorry that took so long,” she sighed, “traffic was a pain.”

“You’re just in time,” her aunt Audrey said, “in fact, your cousins just got here.” 

“Yeah, I can see that,” Mia said, looking down at the living room table. Her mom and aunt had their bare feet on the table with each of her tiny cousins tending to them. Her aunt Audrey had little Nick furiously filing away at her nails, while her mom had tiny Brittney polishing hers. 

“Oh boy…,” Behr said from his sister’s locket. From his vantage point, he could see everything going on. This was not how he was hoping to spend his evening.

“Everything go okay with picking up your brother?” Mary asked as she sipped on her wine glass. She absentmindedly wiggled her toes, causing Brittney to fall over, but Mary didn’t notice.

“Yeah,” Mia said, suppressing a smirk.

Mary noticed her daughter's face and paused. “Mia…,” she said, “what did you do now?”

“Mom, it’s not a big deal,” Mia said, propping her bare feet on the table. “I don’t know why you care so much.” Mia’s feet towered upright, showing off her smooth doughy soles to her tiny cousins.

“What’s the drama now, hmm?” Audrey asked, raising her brows at Mary. 

“Mia…,” Mary said with an annoyed groan, “am I going to get an angry email from the school? How bad was it this time?”

Mia was thinking of a reply when her Aunt spoke up. “Mia,” Audrey said, noticing something, “is there something on your foot, dear?” she asked.

“Huh?” Mia said, looking down at her foot. She saw something stuck between her toes that she couldn’t feel. “Well…, what are the odds of that?” she laughed, leaning forward and plucking out a tiny car from her toes. She held it up to her face and beheld a barely moving, but still alive, tiny family inside. 

Mary and Audrey knew what it was. Audrey snickered but Mary was dismayed. “Mia, just put them in the-”

SQUISH!

Mia pinched her fingers together, grinding the tiny car and its occupants to dust. “Gross…,” she said with a frown as she flicked it away. “They must have gotten stuck when they were picking up their kids from school.”

“Mia…,” Mary sighed again.

“So I had a bit of fun,” Mia scoffed, “so what?”

“Well now I’ll have to deal with a strongly worded email from the school, probably from the city, and their stupid fines,” Mary facepalmed and shook her head. “Just thinking about the bureaucracy is giving me a headache.”

“Just let me deal with it,” Audrey said, waving her hand, “after all what the point of being a Bowen if you can’t use the name to your advantage every once in a while?”

“I guess that’s one of the perks you get from being the governor, huh?” Mary chuckled. “But Mia can’t just keep disregarding the rules of our society. That’s what makes it work.”

“Oh let the girl have some fun, Mary,” Audrey said. “You remember what we were like when we were kids, don’t you?”

“Yeah, then we grew up,” Mary emphasized.

Audrey just shrugged and took another sip of her wine glass. Just then, Chloe, Mia’s normal sized cousin, came into the room.

“Hey Mia,” Chloe said excitedly. “I just got here. I didn’t hear you come in.”

“Yeah,” Mia said, getting up, “I just got back from picking up Behr from school.” Mia reached around her neck and took off her necklace. She lowered the locket, and her brother, to the table. She unclasped the locket door and let her brother fall on the table.

“Careful with him, Mia,” Mary said, with a slightly irritated tone.

“Now he can spend some quality time with his cousins,” Mia laughed, completely ignoring her mother. “Meanwhile, me and Chloe are going to get our nails done and go out tonight with some friends”

“Okay girls, sounds fun,” Audrey smiled. “But I’m afraid your cousins and brother are already busy doing mine and your mom’s feet. I doubt they’ll be done in time. You know how slow tiny people can be.”

“I totally get how slow they are,” Mia chortled, looking down at her tiny brother and cousins, “but we’re going to order one of the in-home packages from the MiniSpa downtown.”

“Oh, good thinking,” Audrey nodded and took another sip of her wine, emptying her glass.

“Well, have fun girls,” Mary said, “be safe.”

“And no boys!” Audrey added.

“Thanks mom!” both girls said simultaneously as they left the room excitedly and went to Mia’s room.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with her,” Mary said, also finishing off her wine glass. “She’s so disobedient sometimes.”

“She’s young, Mary,” Audrey said dismissively. “She’ll grow out of it. But we’ve got more important things to worry about,” she said, pouring some more wine into her glass, “like our empty wine glasses!”

Mary couldn’t help but laugh as she held her glass out for Audrey to fill it. Then she scowled as she looked down at her teeny son. “And more importantly, why isn’t Behr doing anything?” she said contemptuously. 

“You haven’t said anything,” Behr shrugged. “So why would I volunteer for that on my own? I don’t really want to be working on your feet on the weekend anyway.”

“Why you little…,” Mary said, raising her foot and hovering her heel over him, “do you want to spend the weekend in my slipper instead?” The shadow of his mom’s colossal foot made him regret saying anything. But before he could even utter a response, his mom’s foot started coming down. Behr shut his eyes and flinched as her heel slammed down hard onto the table. He opened his eyes slowly to see a wall of flush skin just in front of him. It was the bottom of his mom’s giant heel, just mere inches away. He shakily looked up the length of her towering sole looming over him. He breathed a sigh of relief and his heart started to beat normally again. “No, I don’t think you’d like that,” his gigantic mom boomed, “now why don’t you go over and help your aunt and cousin before I do something that makes you regret your words.”

Behr backed away and quickly made his way to his aunt. Her toes were laying down directly in front of him. Her nails shined so brightly that they almost didn’t look real. Nick was studiously filing every imperfection out of his mom’s nails, making them as smooth as he possibly could. Behr looked up and saw his giant aunt arrogantly smiling down at him.

“Hi there Behr,” she said with a high and mighty smirk, “you really set your mom off, huh?”

“I guess…,” Behr admitted. He didn’t really know how to respond to such a remark.

“Well, it’s nothing that filing my nails can’t fix,” she said, giggling and looking back at Mary who also started laughing in return. Hearing his giant mom and aunt laughing at him enraged him, but he realized that there was absolutely nothing he could do about it either. So he picked up a file and got to work.

“Hey cousin,” Nick said, working on his mom’s pinky toe. It was massive, but he was nearly done.

“Hey,” Behr responded, starting to file the jagged imperfections of his aunt’s fourth toe. 

“Don’t worry,” Nick said, “my mom said that once we’re done with this, they’ll leave us alone the rest of the weekend.”

“God, I hope so. That would be so nice!” Behr said, fantasizing about it.

“I’ve switched my main in Smash Bros,” Nick added, “I’m excited to play later tonight.”

“Me too,” Behr said, panting with each stroke of the file. Each time he ran it across his giant aunt’s nail, tiny little shavings of the hard keratin grated off, smoothing it outl. The imperfections were probably imperceptible to the giants to begin with, so Behr didn’t really understand why they had to do this anyway. But it did make their feet even more immaculate, he had to admit. 

“I’m glad you’re helping though,” Nick admitted. “It’s a slow process by myself.”

Aunt Audrey’s toes were big and impressive. Behr understood how it could take a long time. “How are we going to reach your mom’s nails on her other toes? Her big toe is twice as high as her pinky toe and it’s already difficult enough to reach that one.”

“I don’t know, we usually have a scaffold at home, but mom forgot it,” Nick said.

As the tiny cousins worked together below, the giants above continued in their conversation. The bad thing was, while Audrey could keep her feet still, Mary was horrendous at moving her feet absentmindedly. Oftentimes causing tiny Brittney to fall down. 

“Aunt Mary!” Brittney would call out each time. But Mary either couldn’t perceive her niece's tiny voice or simply assumed it wasn’t important. But Brittney was polishing her Aunt Mary’s toenails, so that required her to climb on top of her toes in order to do the work. So each shift, wiggle, or flex of Mary’s toes was a big deal to the tiny girl.

After Brittney had finished her Aunt Mary’s big toenail it shined like a mirror, she could even see her reflection on the surface.. She walked up her aunt’s toe, toward the top of her foot, and crossed over to the next. It was far safer than jumping across. If she fell between the crevice of her aunt’s massive toes and her aunt didn’t feel her, there’s no telling how long she could be stuck there. She walked down the length of Mary’s second toe and got on her knees to start on the nail.

Then, as if on some ironic cue, there was the startling sound of thunder as the giant woman bellowed with laughter from above. Mary flexed her toes absentmindedly, shaking Brittney off her balance. She tumbled into the crevice of her aunt’s second and third toes. She frantically tried scrambling back on top but it was hopeless. Brittney fell deeper and deeper between her aunt's toes and became stuck. Each movement of the massive toes rubbed Brittney’s tiny body against the hot sweaty flesh. She tried calling out to her aunt, but Mary couldn’t hear her muffled cries. She tried yelling for her mom, but Audrey was even further away and had even less chance of hearing her tiny daughter.

“Oh my, what’s going on down there?” Mary laughed. Brittney thought maybe her colossal aunt had noticed her after all. But instead, she was looking down at Audrey’s toes.

“What is it?” Audrey asked with fascination.

“It looks like Nick is on Behr’s shoulders, trying to reach the nail on your big toe!” Mary chuckled. “How cute!”

“Oh yeah,” Audrey said, stifling a giggle as she looked down at her toes. “I forgot their little manicure scaffold setup.”

“Why didn’t you bring it? You knew we were going to use the kids for this,” Mary said.

“I meant to,” Audrey admitted, “I just totally forgot!”

“Oh well,” Mary muttered, “seems like they’re doing a fine job without it.” She lifted her toes to inspect Brittney’s work but couldn’t find her. “Britney?” she called out. “Where did you go?” Then she splayed her toes and saw the tiny girl stuck to the side walls of one of her toes. “There you are! Laying down on the job, are we?” she joked. But Brittney didn’t find it funny at all. Mary reached down and gently grabbed Brittney and held her up. “Are you okay, sweetie?”

Brttney managed a stifled, “Mmm-hmm,” and nodded her head.

“Wonderful!” Mary beamed, lowering the girl back down to her toes. “Now which one were you on? The third or fourth, right?”

“The second,” Brittney responded.

“The second?” Mary asked and cocked an eyebrow. “Well you’re not very fast are you.” She dropped the tiny girl on her second toe. “You better pick up the pace, I don’t want to be here all night.”

“Yes ma’am,” Brittney responded, and quickly got back to work.

Mary smiled. “Your kids are so well behaved, Audrey,” she said. “I wish I knew how to get my kids to be like that.” She looked down at Behr with a frown. He was still helping Nick reach the nails on Audrey’s towering toes, but didn’t look too happy.

“Aww, thanks Mary,” Audrey said. “But it helps when they are the height of your pinky toe!” She laughed and gave a little smirk. “They are disinclined from disobeying you.”

“That must be why Nick tries so hard to finish his work,” Mary nodded, looking down at him and Behr still working hard to reach Audrey’s nails.

“That’s exactly right,” Audrey smirked. “He knows what will happen if he doesn’t.”

“I do punish them for being bad or disrespectful,” Mary said. “I’ll put Behr in my slippers for the night, and for Mia I usually just take her phone away.”

“Ah, yeah,” Audrey nodded, “we’re at a disadvantage when it comes to the normal sized children, aren’t we?”

“I feel like Mia is a lost cause, she is who she is, but what can I do about Behr?” Mary asked. She looked down to see Behr and Nick tumbling away from Audrey’s towering toes.

“Do you want me to give you a suggestion?” Audrey said, flexing her toes to admire the fine finish work that her tiny son had done for her.

“Yes please!” Mary replied. “I’m all ears.”

“Looks like you boys are done,” Audrey smiled, wiggling her massive toes over them.

“Yes, ma’am…, uh, mom,” Nick said. He felt a sense of relief having his work done. He was told that when he was done, he would be able to go play games with Behr. He looked up at his giant mom expecting to hear her compliment his work and release him from his duty. But instead, she was looking down at them studiously.

“Nick, why don’t you go help your sister with your aunt’s feet,” she called down, “it looks like she is having a bit of trouble. I’m going to spend a few minutes with your cousin here.” Nick was disappointed for sure, but he knew better than to say anything back, so he obediently made his way to his aunt Mary’s toes where his sister already was. Audrey turned her attention to Behr, who was still hanging around her toes. “As for you, young man, you have been giving your mom some attitude lately, haven’t you?”

“No…?” Behr said awkwardly. He was slightly nervous as his aunt looked down at him with what he thought was excitement. 

“Um, I believe I heard it myself a little bit ago,” Audrey scrunched her face in mock bafflement. “Was it not you that said, and I quote ‘I don’t want to touch your smelly feet’, referring to your mom?”

“Why does that matter?” he asked tepidly.

“Well, little guy, let me show you what would have happened if one of my kids would have said that.” Audrey snickered with enthusiasm. 

Almost immediately, Behr was engulfed in the shadow of his aunt’s foot as her vast sole sailed over him. It lasted only a split second, but he could vividly see every crease and wrinkle in his aunt’s foot. Her skin looked soft and doughy, but Behr knew that was deceiving, he knew the reality was far worse. Then the ceiling of flesh came down and Behr yelped as one of the soft looking wrinkles pushed him down to the ground. The wrinkle folded and smoothed out over him as the rest of her skin engulfed his body. 

“Oh, be careful Audrey,” Mary said with a grimace. She had just watched her sister’s foot steamroll over her tiny son and it made her a bit skittish.

“How long have you known me, sis?” Audrey asked.

“Exactly,” Mary said overdramatically. “I’ve known you my whole life. And I know just how many tinies you have squashed!”

“Really?” Audrey said with a mocking tone. “How many then?” Audrey asked with a smug grin.

“Thousands, probably,” Mary said with a sigh as she propped her face up with her fist.

“Thousands, definitely,” Audrey grinned. “But uh,” Audrey raised her eyes, “just how many tinies have you squished, dear sister?”

“Okay, that’s fair,” Mary sighed, “but you’ve squished plenty by accident.”

“Yeah, that’s true. But you and I both know you’ve squished your fair share too,” Audrey shook her head, “even by accident.”

“I’m just asking you to be careful,” Mary said. “I just don’t want Behr to be another ‘accident.’”

“Relax, will you?” Audrey said, rolling her eyes. “Behr is just fine.”

The two tiny siblings at their aunt Mary’s feet felt sick. It wasn’t easy hearing the giant women talking about squashing and killing tinies like them so casually. It was especially difficult since they were busy polishing the toenails of their aunt…, the same toes that more than likely squashed untold numbers of tiny people. Luckily, or unfortunately depending on the way you looked at it, the scent of her giant toes around them snapped them back to their immediate reality. The work at hand was a distraction from the atrocious conversation happening above.

Behr was in a whole different world of hurt than his cousins as his aunt Audrey’s feet weighed down on him. The pressure was unimaginable and it was so incredibly difficult to breathe. But at least the conversation above was just a muffled mess of noise to him. The heat of his aunt’s foot caused him to sweat profusely, creating a musty stale air for him to breathe. Even her own foot began to sweat and smell intensely to his little nose. The salty perspiration coated his face and clothing, the foul air permeating his mouth.

“Really Mary,” Audrey said, pressing down on Behr’s tiny body, “he’s fine. He just needs a good old fashioned smothering of a foot big enough to crush him a hundred times over. That should be enough to set anybody straight.”

The two giants laughed and snickered gleefully. 



Meanwhile, Mia and Chloe were both sitting on the floor of Mia’s bedroom, enjoying the service of having their toenails painted by a professional crew of tiny painters. The little workers were busily crawling on and in-between the massive toes of the two teenage girls, applying paint and a coat of resin.

“Wow, you’re right,” Chloe said giddily, “these tiny nail services are awesome!” She couldn’t help but wiggle her toes in delight, which scared the tiny servicemen and women. 

“I order them all the time,” Mia giggled. She also wiggled her toes, causing some of the tiny service people to fall between her fleshy toes. She laughed with amusement as she watched them struggle to escape their predicament.

“How can you afford to buy these services?” Chloe asked in amazement. “My mom would never let me spend that much money on them.”

“Really, why not?” Mia asked, confused. “But she’s the governor…,”

“Yeah, one that hates spending money,” Chloe sighed as her toes crawled with tiny people putting on the finishing touches. 

“That’s so messed up,” Mia said. She watched with intense interest as the tiny people between her toes squirmed in fear. Just when it looked like some of them were about to escape, she clenched her toes tightly, her bulbous flesh holding them in place.

“You must have a lot of money then,” Chloe said, watching the little people squeezed between her cousin’s toes. “I think that’s why my mom uses my tiny siblings instead.”

“Nah,” Mia chuckled, “I’ll show you.”

“Huh?” Chloe said.

“Just wait,” Mia said. She watched as the remaining workers feverishly finished up. Some tried to help their fallen co-workers, but most just ended up stuck like them. That made Mia laugh. But the rest started to pack up the equipment. “Are you guys finished already?” she asked with a smile. Most of the tiny workers didn’t acknowledge the giant teenager, they just kept cleaning up and trying to help each other.

“Yes, ma’am,” one of the tiny people said, “we are finished. May I kindly ask that you please spread your toes so we may retrieve our workers? I’m sure you didn’t notice, no offense taken.”

“Oh, I see. So you must be the foreman then?” Mia asked.

He nodded.

“Are you done with my friend's toes as well?” she asked.

Again, he nodded.

“Wonderful!” Mia smiled brightly.

Then she lifted her foot over the tiny foreman and brought it down on him, squishing him instantly. His blood spattered everywhere. The next part was one of Mia’s favorites, the few seconds of disbelief from the other tiny people as they processed what just happened. Then the screaming and pandemonium broke out. Mia grinned. She lifted her foot over a group of tiny workers in shock and squashed them as well. Their tiny bodies splattered noisily against her smooth sole.

“Whoa!” Chloe exclaimed. “What are you doing?”

“Hurry!” Mia said excitedly, pointing toward her cousin’s bare feet. Chloe looked down and saw tiny workers scrambling around aimlessly, they were so scared they didn’t know where to even run. “Chloe, hurry!” Mia called again. Without even thinking, Chloe stamped one of her feet on a few of the workers. “Nice! That was like 5 with one stomp! I bet I can do better!” Mia stood up and watched the panicked people run around. Chloe was wide eyed with anticipation as she watched her older cousin. “Aha!” Mia called out and brought her foot down on another terrified group of workers. Their bodies popped and blood and guts exploded everywhere. Mia lifted her sole to Chloe’s face. “How many was that?”

Chloe counted 5 blood smears on the bottom of her cousins otherwise clean foot. “Uh, that’s 5. So it’s a tie I guess?”

“What? No way!” Mia said, twisting her foot so she could see her sole for herself. “Dang, I thought there were 6!”

“Oh there he is!” Chloe giggled, pointing to the ground where Mia had just stomped.

“Ah, there you are, little guy!” Mia giggled. “You must have found some refuge under the arch of one of my toes, huh?” She put her hands on her hips and smiled. “Well I can easily fix that problem! Now hold still.” She lifted her foot over the tiny and aligned her toes over him. The dazed and confused worker looked around in every direction, but all he could see was another pair of colossal feet and his coworkers, at least those who were left, screaming and running. When he looked back up at the giant teenager that was threatening him, she had already lined up her big toe over top of him. The pad of her bare toe was many times bigger than him, and he could easily see every print and line in it as it hovered above him. 

“He’s so scared!” Chloe said, barely containing her laughter, she still couldn’t hardly believe what her cousin was doing. 

Mia brought her toe down. There was a tiny shriek that was instantly squelched as the tiny person was callously crushed under the giant toe. “Squish!” Mia said, biting her lip.

Not to be outdone, Chloe looked for her next victim. This was fun! She had never been allowed to do this before. She saw one tiny woman, a woman with blond hair. She casually tracked her down with her toes and brought her big toe down on her. Her body squished super easy. “It feels like I’m stepping on a pea!” Chloe chuckled.

“Nice work, little cuz,” Mia grinned. 

Chloe popped a few more people under her toe before setting her foot back down. Mia caught the last few people running away under her sole. They splattered loudly against her heel and squished against the skin of her sole.

“Is that everybody?” Chloe asked, almost disappointedly.

“Yep, I think so,” Mia smirked. “So you see what I mean? I can afford them, cuz I never pay them.”

“What does the MiniSpa say?” Chloe asked.

“Nothing, I just tell them they never came,” Mia shrugged.

“Uh, Mia, you’ve still got…,” Chloe said, pointing at her cousin’s toes while laughing and putting her hand over her mouth. 

“Huh?” Mia said, looking down at her toes, “oh yeah, I totally forgot about you guys! You could have totally escaped when I wasn’t paying attention! You know, because I can’t feel you because you’re so tiny. Oh well, maybe the next group will have better luck!” Mia then squeezed her toes together and wiggled them. She smiled cruelly as their little bodies popped and grinded against the skin of her toes, bloodying them and getting them dirty. “Ah, okay, now we’re all done,” Mia said casually. “So, are you ready to meet my friends at the movies?”

“Aren’t you going to clean your feet first?” Chloe asked.

“Nah,” Mia said, slipping her sandals on. “Cuz if I run into any tinies when I’m out, I like to show them my handiwork.”

“Holy crap, that’s mean!” Chloe chortled. “That’s, like, almost sadistic.”

“More mean and sadistic than what we just did?” Mia cocked an eyebrow. Then she shook her head and laughed. “You got a lot to learn about these ‘tiny people’, Chloe. They are insignificant.”

End Notes:


Leave a comment if you liked it!

Going to the Movies by carnage
Author's Notes:
Mia and Chloe go to the movies and more tiny people suffer the consequences.

             Kevin was in a panic. He was sitting behind the leg post of Mia’s bed, out of sight, and clutching himself. He had just seen all his coworkers, his friends, get brutally crushed under the feet of two bratty teenagers. He narrowly avoided that fate as well, but as soon as he saw Mia stomp the tiny foreman under her foot, he dove straight under her bed and hid behind the leg. All he could do was close his eyes and listen as the sounds of bones crunching, bodies squelching, and girls giggling filled the air. 


At one point, he had looked out from under the bed and saw the grim sight of one of the teenager’s bare feet coming down and splattering 5 people at once. As the giant girl giggled above, Kevin felt nauseous and began to puke. He never looked out from behind her hiding spot again. 


But now it had been about ten minutes after the girls had left and Kevin was by himself, alone and scared. He had no idea what to do. He didn’t have his phone or any communication device on him. He had no way to call anybody for help. The only thing he could think of was to see if any of his coworkers' phones still worked. It was a long shot, but he had no other choice at this point.


Catching his breath, he stood up and looked around the leg of the oversized bed. He was still scared to death of the non-existent teenage giantesses. He looked around and really took a good look at the carnage that lay around him. Overturned shoes and boots lay everywhere, as well as dirty laundry, books, and empty water bottles. Then toward the center of the room, dark red splotches decorated the floor. He grew sick to his stomach again because he knew what those splatter marks were. 


Shakily, he took one step after another, walking toward the first red puddle he saw. With a gulp, he approached the first one, but he had no way of telling who it was…, they were disfigured beyond recognition when they were squashed. Kevin grimaced and picked through the bloody clothes, looking for a phone. He checked all the pockets but all he had to show for it was blood soaked hands. He tried wiping them off on his own clothes but still the red stain remained on his skin.


He went to the next bloody patch and did the same thing; he dug through the mangled flesh and ripped through the bloody clothing to find a phone. His heart fluttered with hope when he, at last, found one, but those hopes were crushed when he saw the cracked screen. It wouldn’t even turn on. He screamed out of frustration and threw the phone away from him. He dipped his head in defeat and stood there for another minute or two to regain his composure.


Then he drew a breath and ran to the next victim. Before he had the chance to search the clothes, he saw a phone, it had a cracked screen, but it was on. “Oh thank god,” he muttered as he picked it up and wiped it against his clothing to wipe the blood and guts off of it. He tried to open the home screen but it wasn’t responding to his touch. It would move slightly as he drew his finger across the screen but then stop responding. “Oh come on baby, open, open, open!” 

Then without warning, the shrieking sound of music came from high up on the giant teenager’s desk. What is that, he wondered as he looked for the source of the sound. Then the floor began to rumble and fast paced booms became louder and louder. He turned toward the door wide-eyed as the handle started to turn. “Oh…, shit…,” he mumbled. The door opened to reveal the beautiful teenage giant standing there.


She turned her head back toward the hallway, “yeah, it’s in here Chloe, thanks for calling it.”


She took one step forward and caused the floor to violently shake. Kevin was right in the path of her sandaled feet. She took another thunderous step with an earthshaking boom. He had no hope of running back under her bed, he had strayed out too far. Her next step landed closer to him and knocked him down with a crashing thud. His only hope now was at least to avoid being under one of her steps. 


The next part almost took place in slow motion for Kevin. From his perspective of having been knocked down on his ass, he saw her foot slowly rise off the floor. Her leg swung forward and eventually the sight of the colossal girl was blacked out by the sole of her sandal flying over his head. The tread was deep but probably wouldn’t be enough to protect him if it came down on him. It lowered and simultaneously kept moving forward until, at last, the sight of the giant girl returned. Kevin turned his head with the direction of her sandal and watched as her heel crashed down just mere inches from him. The skin of the giant heel darkened as it received the weight of the titanic girl. Then, as soon as it was there, the skin lightened and her heel lifted, briefly revealing the underside of the teenager’s sole before the shoe followed along and left the ground as well.

 

Not wasting any time, Kevin ran and ran to the nearest hiding spot, which happened to be an overturned shoe. Kevin didn’t care, he wasn’t about to be picky in this situation. The sole of the shoe had all sorts of unsightly things on it, many of which he could tell were human remains stuck in the treads. Jesus…, he thought, how many tinies has this girl crushed?


He snuck around to the other side of the overturned footwear and watched her from the opening of the shoe. She grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket. She briefly glanced in her mirror and pushed her hair behind her ears. She turned her head in both directions and looked for any imperfections. Satisfied with her appearance, she turned around and began walking back out.


Kevin was not as far away as he had thought he was because each of her terrifying stomps shook him to his core. Her foot next stepped down super close to the shoe he was hiding behind. This time he was toe to toe, so to speak, with the giant girl. He caught a glimpse of her blood stained toes contrasted by the immaculate pedicure he and his team had just given her before she took her next step. It was surreal.


He turned around and watched the evil titanic beaty walk out of her room and shut the door behind her. He had to calm his body down. He had come face to face with death from this girl twice and had evaded her twice. His heart was still racing, and his whole body was tense with fear. But once he caught his breath and regained his senses, letting his adrenaline simmer down, he thought of his next move. What to do now? It was useless to hope that any of the phones had survived being crushed.


His only hope was to escape out the door cracks and get outside to the tram system for tinies. He started running toward the girl’s bedroom door and thought out his plan. He would be able to slip under the interior doors with ease, and provided there were no pets to worry about, he could edge his way along the trim boards to the front door. But front doors usually have a weather seal on the bottom to keep air from escaping, so he would have to wait until someone opened it and then dash outside. From there, if he could just make it to the tram that followed the sidewalks, he’d be safe. The tram system was encased with protective glass so no one could access it or mess with the trains unless they were authorized. From there, he could get a ride back home to his tiny community…, and then he would tell his bosses he quits!


He made it to the door, panting and out of breath, but ducked and walked underneath the massive structure. Then he inched his way to the trim boards and began walking the direction he assumed was toward the front door. The trek was pretty uneventful, and the house seemed eerily quiet. Maybe he would be lucky after all, he thought to himself. 


Rounding the corner, he saw the front door, tall and imposing, surrounded by discarded shoes and jackets of the giants that lived in the house. He looked both ways and when the coast was clear, he ran to the threshold of the door and prepared to wait. There was no telling how long he would have to-


*CLICK*


With a jolt, Kevin shot up and pressed himself against the bottom of the threshold. He wasn’t expecting it to be this quick. The door swung open over his head and in stepped the slippered foot of a gigantic woman, Kevin didn’t know who it was, but he was just thankful it wasn’t the teenage demon girls. Kevin was trying his best to climb up and over the threshold when-


*JINGLE*


*CLINK* 


There was a loud crash as a set of giant metal keys came clanking down on the floor just in front of Keven. He yelped at nearly being crushed by the falling metal objects. But once he realized he had survived, he noticed the shadow over him growing darker. He looked up and saw the figure of a giant woman bending down to pick up the keys that had landed next to him. Her gorgeous face twisted into a smile when her colossal eyes made contact with him. Her gaze alone was enough to paralyze the little man, but her smile, which seemed so evil and sinister, made him weak to his knees.


“Please…,” he quivered, “please ma’am, help me…,”


Before he could say anything more, the gigantic woman’s fingers pinched his body and dropped him in her palm. “What are you doing down there, little guy?” she asked with a smirk. “If I hadn’t dropped my keys, I might not have ever seen you! How lucky you are that I found you,” she smiled. 


“Please, ma’am,” he panted wearily, “some girl just crushed a bunch of us workers from the Mini-Spa! Please help me get home, please!”


The giant woman frowned softly, “Oh, you poor thing, I know just what to do, don’t you worry now tiny,” she said, smiling sweetly at him. She curled her fingers around him and enveloped him in darkness. Kevin breathed a sigh of relief and felt his body relax. He hadn’t noticed how tense and stressed out his body had been with the ordeal he had gone through. He found solace in the giant woman’s palm, it was warm and soft, and it felt strangely comfortable and safe.


The colossal fingers over him opened and a bright light blinded him temporarily. When his eyesight adjusted, he saw the horrific face of the teenage brat that had just squished his friends and coworkers. She was looking at him with a twinge of disgust as he laid in the vast expanse of the other giant woman’s palm.


“Mia,” the giantess holding him said, “I think you left one of your little guys behind. You’ve got to be more careful with that stuff on our side of things.” She reached out her open palm toward the teenage goddess…, er…, monster, who was holding out her open hand, waiting to receive him.


“No! Ma’am, please listen! She’s the one that killed so many of us! Please no, don’t send me with-,” Kevin tried protesting, but it was no use. The giantess’ hand rotated and caused him to tumble down the expanse of her palm. He fell a few inches through the air before he landed with a soft plop into the giant teenager’s sweaty palm.


“I’m sorry Aunt Audrey,” the girl said, wrapping her fingers around Kevin’s miniscule body. 


“Remember, they have more rights in our world than they do in their tiny communities,” Audrey reminded her niece.


“Ugh,” Mia scoffed, “that law needs to be repealed or something…”


“Working on it dear,” Audrey smirked, “but I still need voters, so there is only so much I can do. Now you girls have a good time, don’t let the tinies take advantage of you,” she chuckled.


“I never do,” Mia grinned and turned around.


“Thanks mom,” Chloe smiled and followed after her older cousin.


Mary came around the corner holding a bag of popcorn. “What was that?” she asked, popping a few pieces into her mouth.


“Oh, the girls just forgot something,” Audrey lied. She liked that Mia was ruthless with the tiny population. She couldn’t explain it, but she loathed tinies and their little ‘communities’. Seeing her niece treat them so horribly was a reminder that she wasn’t alone and that she wasn’t a terrible person for feeling that way. At least, that’s how she twisted it in her mind.


“We still watching that Ryan Reynolds movie or what?” Mary asked, furrowing her brows.


“Of course!” Audrey said with a chipper tone and broad smile. “Let me just kick my slippers off.” She slid her bare feet out of her slippers and followed Mary into the living room where both women would enjoy their rom-com. 


Meanwhile, Kevin was in overwhelming anxiety. He was gripped tightly in the crushing fist of the teenage girl carrying him to God knows where. All sorts of scenarios where flying through his mind when she opened her hand. She was sneering down at him with a scrunched up face of disgust.


“You stupid little fucker,” she jeered, “you’re supposed to be dead. I don’t know how you didn’t end up squished under our feet,” she glanced briefly over to Chloe and then back to him. They were sitting in the front seat of brand new SUV that belonged to Mia because she was such a spoiled brat. “Oh well,” Mia chuckled as she lifted him above her face and opened her mouth with smile.


“You’re going to eat him?!” Chloe asked, in amazement.


“Of course,” Mia turned to her cousin and winked, “they are delicious.”


“I wish I got to try one,” Chloe sighed. “I’ve never eaten one before.”


“You want him?” Mia asked, holding him out to Chloe. “I’ve eaten hundreds, so I think it’s only fair you get him.”


“For real?” Chloe beamed, excitedly smiling and reaching for him apprehensively. 

“Yeah, seriously, go ahead,” Mia grinned, dropping him in her cousin’s hands. “Just gotta pop him in and swallow.”


“I thought you said they tasted good though,” Chloe asked with a raised brow.


“They do, but if you’re not used to chewing them or letting them thrash around your mouth, then downing them like a pill is a good way to start.”


“Ah, gotcha,” Mia said, bringing the screaming tiny closer to her watering mouth.


Kevin saw the mouth of the teenage girl widening ominously as strings of saliva stretched from the roof to her tongue. As soon as he realized what was happening, he started screaming profusely. That didn’t stop his trajectory though…, he was unceremoniously dropped onto the titanic teenager’s tongue.


“Noooooo!” Kevin screamed as he flailed around the wet sloppy surface of the pink monster that withdrew him into her mouth. There he was swished around and violently banged against her teeth. Her breath was horrid and saliva drenched every last bit of his body.


“Mmmm,” the teenage girl moaned, trying to savor his taste.


“Just swallow him Chloe,” Mia advised, “you’re not used to them in your mouth.”


“I got it,” Chloe said. Her reverberating voice was so loud that it burst Kevin’s tiny eardrums, blood started pouring out from his head. But he was too frightened and adrenaline high to even notice. He kept thrashing, trying to make it out of the teen girl’s mouth. But everytime he made it to her teeth, he got scared of being chomped and her tongue pushed him to the back of her throat. 


“You’re not gonna be able to do it,” Mia chuckled.


“Watch me,” Chloe said, swallowing hard. Kevin was rolling and thrashing and kicked hard against the back of her undulating throat. That triggered the giant girl’s gag reflex, causing her to cough and hack until Kevin’s tiny body was hocked out of her mouth and into her hand. 


He landed with a wet squelch in her palm, soaked and drenched in the teenager’s spit. He wiped his eyes as the titanic teen coughed some more and caught her breath.


“Told you so!” Mia laughed. 


“Oh god,” Chloe choked, “that stupid tiny kicked my throat!”


“Just swallow him! Don’t fuck around with him in your mouth,” Mia said again.


Chloe was just about to try again when Kevin spoke up.


“Wait! Wait!” he called up to the teenage demon holding him.


“Yes?” she said with a pissed expression. She was still mad about him kicking the back of her throat.


“W-what movie are you guys going to see?” he asked nervously.


“The new Antman movie, why?” Chloe scrunched her face inquisitively. 


“Could I have one last request and watch the movie before I die?” he asked in a last ditch attempt to live.


The giant girls looked at each other and laughed.


“I guess so, why not?” she giggled. “It’s only fair that you get a last request, right?” 


“It’s like a movie about you,” Mia joked derisively, “except Antman’s not a little loser.”


Both girls laughed. It was a humiliating experience for Kevin to be nearly crushed, then nearly eaten, then drenched in saliva as he begged for a little more time to live.


“You can go in here,” Mia smirked as she picked him up and shoved him into the locket around her neck that she usually trapped her brother in.


As Chloe’s saliva dried, Kevin became cold and miserable. But it was nice to feel the heat and warmth emanating from Mia’s cleavage that surrounded him. He felt so perverted, but being between the boobs of the gigantic teenage psychopath actually turned him on. She was devastatingly beautiful but her age and her cruelty made Kevin feel guilty for his feelings…, but he couldn’t control it…


The rest of the car ride was uneventful, almost like he was forgotten about, just a piece of jewelry around the neck of a cruel teenage girl. He just sat in the locket, dangling in her cleavage as they parked, walked in, and got tickets and snacks. They even met up with Mia’s friends but no one seemed to notice or even mention the tiny shrunken man in Mia’s locket, it was like he didn’t exist.


As they were in the line for snacks and soda, Mia and Chloe were chatting mindlessly when a tiny voice shouted up at them. Kevin looked down to see what was going on. There on the concession stand was a tiny boyfriend and girlfriend who had nearly been crushed by Mia’s purse she absentmindedly set on the counter.


“Watch it!” the tiny boyfriend shouted. “We were in line before you.”

Mia scoffed, “Well then stay in the tinies only zone, dipshit, it’s clearly marked.” The tiny couple turned around and ordered their tiny snacks before they went into the tunnel network that safely took them to the theater area. Mia just glared at them the entire time. She was extremely pissed that a tiny person would speak to her in such an authoritative tone.


“You would think they’d have a tiny concession stand for those guys too,” Chloe said.


“That’s too expensive,” Mia added, “private businesses will only do what’s absolutely required. And all that’s required is that they have a safe way to travel to a safe place to sit.”


“Oh I see,” Chloe nodded.


“But I think that’s bullshit,” Mia said, grabbing her popcorn and soda. “If they want to go to the movies then they should have to use the same access as everybody else. Equality right? And if a few get squished, who the fuck cares.” Mia was in a very foul mood. That tiny couple got under her skin more than she could handle. 


They sat down in their seats in the theater and began talking with each other. Mia and Chloe laughed with their friends until the theater went dark and the trailers started. Mia had just about forgotten about the tiny couple that ruined her evening when she heard an annoying noise. She looked over at the side of the theater where the ‘tinies only’ section was placed. They were still making quite a bit of noise even though the trailers were playing. Mia ignored them and looked back down at her popcorn bucket. It was already half empty.


“Damn it,” she sighed, “everytime…” She got up to go get some more. “I’ll be right back Chloe.” Chloe didn’t pay much attention and kept watching the screen. After a few previews had finished, Mia came and sat back down with a huge grin on her face. “Hey, I got some fresh popcorn,” she said, holding the bucket over to Chloe.


“Oh cool,” Chloe said, grabbing a handful. She tossed the popcorn in her mouth and started chewing. Almost instantly she felt a burst of wet crunchy saltiness. She stopped mid chew and scrunched her face. “What did you put on the popcorn?” she asked as she chewed and swallowed what was already in her mouth.


“Oh just salt, butter, lots of butter, and some tinies,” she said with a giggle as she grabbed a handful for herself. Chloe looked down and in the flickering light of the screen could see dozens of tiny people clawing their way to the top of the bucket. Now that she was paying attention, she could even hear their cries and screams for help.


“You put tinies in here? From where?” Chloe said, still somehow shocked at her older cousin’s cruel behavior.


“From over there,” Mia said, tossing a few pieces along with a tiny woman into her mouth. She chewed for a few seconds, relishing the squish and the taste that exploded in her mouth. “They were being annoying as fuck.”


Chloe could see families, couples, and so many other tinies drowning in the buttery pieces of food. “You took all of them?” she asked.


“Well duh,” Mia said, picking out a single tiny and tossing them into her mouth, “there’s no witnesses that way.” Chloe just sat in stunned silence. “Come on, have some,” Mia said, using her tongue to unstick some of the crushed up pieces of food and tiny people stuck in her teeth.


Chloe reached in and grabbed some with her fingers. There were pieces of hot fresh popcorn and the inevitable tiny person. She watched with morbid fascination as her own fingers brough the tiny and the delicious snack to her face. She opened her mouth and dropped everything on her tongue. She felt the same sensation as before, but this time she knew what it was. A tiny person in her mouth, scared for his life. The thought was overwhelming to her, but it was also incredibly exciting in a weird way. She slowly started chewing and felt the tiny person scrambling around trying to avoid her crushing teeth. She giggled slightly. But even as the popcorn was ground to a fine paste in her mouth, the tiny person was resilient and cleverly avoided her pounding teeth. So Chloe figuratively shrugged and swallowed him as well as the crushed paste whole. She felt him squirm and wiggle all the way down her throat and into her stomach.


For the next 30 minutes or so, the two teenagers ate the bucket of popcorn as well as the tiny movie goers. Mia relished the feeling inside as she swallowed entire families whole. Or the pride she felt when she would eat a tiny boyfriend in front of his girlfriend, only to give her the same cruel fate. Chloe was almost certain she could feel some of them squirming in her stomach. It tickled and felt kind of funny, but she strangely didn’t feel any guilt or remorse.


After a while, they were so full that their stomachs hurt. Mia set the bucket to the side and watched the rest of the movie. As the credits rolled, the lights came on but knowing that there was a mid-credits scene, none of the girls got up. Mia grabbed the bucket and started putting her trash in it. That’s when she noticed one last little person still scurrying around in the remaining popcorn at the bottom of the bucket. 


“Oh hey you,” she smiled condescendingly, “I didn’t think I’d see you again, I figured you would have been eaten by me or my cousin by now.” She immediately recognized him as the jerk that yelled at her at the concession counter. “So uh,” Mia giggled, “where’s your bitch girlfriend?” 


The tiny boy was in tears. “You know where she is fucking monster, you fucking ate her!”


“Oh dang,” Mia said, “that sucks.” She repositioned herself. “Now normally I’d offer you the chance to meet up with her again…, but I’m just sooooo full I don’t think I could eat another bite.”


“You are a cunt!” the tiny man screamed at her.


Mia ignored his insult and plucked him out of the bucket. “Hey girls, anyone want a snack?” she asked, dangling the sniffling tiny between her fingers.


“Ew, fuck no, that’s gross,” Denise said.


“Yeah, I’m good too,” Brittney added.


Chloe shook her head, “I’m too full…, sorry.”


Mia looked at the tiny man and snickered, “I guess no one wants you, so good luck out there. Oh, and sorry about your girlfriend,” she said, with a chuckle as she flicked him away to land on the floor at their feet. Just then the post credits scene came on and Mia’s attention was taken off the tiny man.


The lights came on and the film ended for real. The girls got up and grabbed their belongings, talking about the things they liked and disliked from the movie. As Mia grabbed her purse, she noticed the tiny man scurrying on the floor. He was just about to make it when Denise stepped on him and squashed him into the treads of her shoe, not even realizing she had stepped on him. Mia just smirked and started walking out. She passed the empty tinies section and giggled softly to herself.


“What did you think of the movie, Chloe?” Mia asked.


“I liked it,” Chloe nodded, “It’s fun going to the movies with you, Mia.”


Mia smirked, looking down at the tiny still locked away in her pendant. Kevin, for his part, was mortified having witness everything. He couldn’t believe he was now the property of such a beautiful but cruel and deadly girl. 


End Notes:


Leave a comment if you liked it, otherwise you can email me to talk about size stuff, or a lot of people have been asking for my discord, which is carnage#5096

Dinner With Mary and Audrey by carnage
Author's Notes:
Behr and his cousin's share a frightening meal with their giant aunt and mom.

Behr Bowen was sitting in his room alongside his two cousins, Nick and Brittney. The room they occupied was one of those scaled-down miniature houses from Hobby Lobby, designed and furnished for tiny people like them. It was situated in Behr's room, well, former room, which was now excessively large for him. Despite its size, the miniature house provided a comfortable living space with functional water and electricity. As long as his mother and sister left him alone, life in the mini house wasn’t too bad. The three cousins had already bathed and dressed, ridding themselves of the lingering scent of their mother's enormous feet—a smell they had grown accustomed to over time.


"Anyone up for a movie?" Behr asked as he browsed Netflix on the tiny television screen.


"Yeah, I've been meaning to watch the new Super Mario movie but haven't gotten around to it," Brittney replied.


"I've heard good things about it," Nick chimed in, joining them in the tiny living area.


Everything felt so normal to them in the miniature house. The couches were for sitting, not for hiding under. And the counters were attainable without climbing dozens of stairs. It all felt so... normal. Despite this sense of normalcy, Behr couldn't shake the glum expression on his face as he navigated the streaming platform with the remote. He couldn't stop thinking about Jonathan, his best friend who had tragically been crushed by his colossal sister earlier that day.


"Mario isn't available on Netflix, we'd have to rent it," he informed them.


“Are we allowed to?” Brittney asked.


“I’d have to ask my mom,” Behr said, nervously biting his lip, “should I ask her?”


“If it’s not too much trouble, I mean, she seems like she’s in a good mood, right?” Nick asked.


“Yeah, let me call her,” Behr said, pulling out his iPhone mini. “Hey mom, I was wondering if we could rent the new Mario-,” he stopped talking, having been interrupted by the other end. “Yeah, we’re out of the shower and dressed,” he paused again. “Oh, okay, see you in a minute,” he said and clicked end. “She’s going to come in real quick.”


“Okay…,” Brittney asked, “but why?”


“Beats me,” Behr shrugged.


The colossal door's colossal knob clicked and turned as Mary pushed it open and stepped inside. Her imposing stature never failed to strike fear and awe in Behr, regardless of how often he had seen his mother—it was a feeling impossible to shake. As Mary approached the mini house, the forceful thuds of her bare feet resonated throughout the room. She knelt down, her looming figure casting a shadow over the three tiny kids inside the house. Her piercing eyes shined with intensity as a smile spread across her face, revealing her perfect teeth, which were roughly the size of cars. It was a scary sight that sent shivers down their spines, even if Mary was a ‘friendly’ giant. 


“Hey there little ones, how are ya doing?” she asked playfully, her gigantic face looming over them.


"We're doing well, Mom/Aunt Mary," they replied in unison.


"Awesome," she said, her breath washing over them like a gust of wind, carrying the scent of her chewing gum. "And yeah, you can definitely rent Mario, no problem at all."


"Thanks, Mom," Behr said, puzzled by his mother's decision to enter his room just to grant permission. "Was there anything else?"


"Yeah," Mary sighed, "I need to know what your sister did in Littleton today, so I can be prepared to deal with the school district if they call."


"She did EXACTLY what you always tell her NOT to," Behr scoffed. "She practically stomped entire neighborhoods flat and killed numerous people. She even crushed Jonathon today!"


"Who's Jonathan?" Mary asked, her colossal face appearing genuinely confused. Her inability to remember the name of Behr's best friend stung a little.


"Just... one of my friends," Behr said, trying to hide his disappointment.


"Oh, well honey," Mary waved her hand dismissively as her mouth formed a casual grin, "loads of your friends have been squashed by your sister, and even me. It's just something that happens, sweetie. You gotta get used to that."


"Okay, Mom," Behr muttered, disheartened.


"But seriously," Mary sighed, "I've told that girl countless times not to go stomping around those tiny towns. It's so embarrassing having to call your Aunt Audrey to bail us out of trouble." She shook her head in frustration. "Do you know how many people she crushed this time?"


"I'm not really sure," Behr said, not wanting to recall the incident. "I was in her locket the entire time, but maybe a few hundred?"


"A few hundred?" Mary's eyes widened. "Wow, she really went all out, didn't she?" she remarked, rolling her eyes.


“Yeah, I guess so…,” Behr conceded.


“Okay, well I guess I’ll take care of it,” she sighed.


Just then the doorbell rang. 


"Oh, that must be the takeout," Mary said, "Do you guys want to eat dinner before starting your little movie?" The tiny teens exchanged glances before looking back at Mary and nodding in agreement. "Alright, then hop into my hand, and I'll take you to the kitchen," she commanded, extending her massive, open palm towards them. With trepidation, they carefully climbed onto Mary's hand, nestling into the soft, warm creases of her palm. "Hold on tight," she warned, her fingers closing around the tiny teens, encapsulating them in her grasp.


Mary held her hand over the table and opened her fist, letting her tiny son and niece and nephew fall on the surface of the table. It was only an inch or so from her perspective, but it was a much further distance to the tiny teens and it kind of hurt. Mary paid no attention to them and instead just sat down in her chair.


Behr’s Aunt Audrey was already seated. "Ah, there you guys are! I bet after giving us those pedicures, you've worked up quite an appetite, and you deserve some food. Are you guys hungry?" She asked, her eyebrows raised, as her enormous fingers wrapped around an unopened container of fried rice.


“Yes, ma’am,” Behr said.


The others didn’t say anything, they were still recuperating from being dropped on the table. Audrey stopped what she was doing and stared at them coldly. Her icy glare stopped them in their tracks.


“Y-yes, ma’am,” they simultaneously whimpered. 


Audrey smirked and returned to her task. She opened the rice container with the intent to dump it onto a plate. But as she opened the flaps, she discovered something unexpected and her smirk transformed into a sinister grin.


"Well, well, what do we have here?" Audrey's voice was a chilling mix of surprise and amusement. There, in the rice, was a tiny person. He had been trapped inside, unable to muster the strength to push the container open. He panted and gasped for air, his eyes wide with fear.


"Thank god you found me," he said weakly, "please help, I work at restaurant! I fall in rice by mistake!"


"I can barely understand your broken English," Audrey taunted the little Asian worker with a wicked smile.


"I need to get back to restaurant," he pleaded, "I need to finish shift! Otherwise, I get fired!" His words, though spoken with a thick Asian accent, were clear enough for everyone to understand.


"Actually," Audrey sneered, her eyes narrowing, "I paid for everything that came from your restaurant, and I’m afraid that includes you as well, little fella. You're just part of the order," she said, her voice cold and smug.


“No, please!” the tiny worker called out. “I am not part of order! I am Chen! I need to go back! Please call restaurant to come get me!”


Audrey's eyes sparkled with malice as she expertly picked up the tiny man with a pair of chopsticks. "Everything in that bag technically belongs to me," she repeated herself, pressing the wooden utensils together, "and that includes you, Chen!" Her lips curled into a wicked smirk as she raised him towards her gaping mouth, revealing the moist depths within.


"No, please!" he cried out, his voice trembling with terror. But his desperate pleas were cut short as he landed with a wet plop onto Audrey's colossal tongue. The scent of her warm breath enveloped him like a suffocating fog, a mixture of sweet and sour that intensified as he was plunged into the gigantic maw. The wet, slippery surface of her tongue felt like a vast, undulating landscape beneath him, the taste buds like a bed of fleshy pillows. As the light from the outside world dwindled, the overwhelming sight of Audrey's enormous teeth, slick gums, and her pulsating uvula looming above him filled him with a primal dread.


“Audrey..." Mary grinned playfully.


The tiny teens remained silent, wide-eyed, and unable to look away. With a mischievous grin and a hearty chuckle, Audrey retracted her massive tongue, its moist surface glistening with saliva. The helpless worker, who had believed he'd been saved from the rice box, could only look on in terror as the warm, cavernous maw closed around him. The overpowering scent of Audrey's breath filled his nostrils as he began to slide down the slick walls of her throat.


As he was swallowed, the tiny man felt the tight constriction of the giant woman's esophagus, the rhythmic contractions propelling him downward. He clenched his eyes shut, desperately trying to block out the guttural sounds that reverberated around him, the echoes of Audrey's laughter mingling with the relentless, throbbing beat of her heartbeat.


Finally, he fell into the dark, damp pit of her stomach, where the air was thick with the humid, sour odor of gastric juices. The churning, sloshing sounds of digestion surrounded him, making it clear that he was now entirely at the mercy of the giant woman's body.


Mary began laughing, her shoulders shaking as she took a bite of her sesame chicken.


"What?" Audrey said nonchalantly, batting her eyes. "He tasted good! A little bit like rice," she snickered, not showing any concern for the tiny man's fate.


"Oh, Audrey, you are so bad..." Mary said, shaking her head with a playful giggle, clearly unfazed by her actions.


"Come on, Mary, you and I both know you've had your fair share of fun with tiny people too," Audrey teased, taking a sip of water.


"Shh," Mary warned with a smirk, "not in front of the kids."


Audrey glanced at the tiny teens on the table and rolled her eyes. "They aren't naive, Mary. They know what we've done. Besides, haven't you and Mia shared a few laughs at the expense of Behr's little friends over the years? I mean, it's not like they matter much in the grand scheme of things anyways."


Mary started laughing again. "Alright, alright, I get it. I was just trying to keep up appearances for their sakes. But you're right, they've seen enough to know what we're capable of."


Audrey scoffed, dumping out the remaining rice onto her plate. "That's not necessary. It's the fate that life dealt them. Behr's friends, the tiny worker, Mia's victims in Littleton, even our own kids—it's the cards they were dealt. If they're tiny, there are hazards that come with that. It's not our fault at all. Besides, it's kind of amusing, isn't it?"


Mary chuckled, nodding in agreement. "You're right. There's a certain thrill to it, isn't there?”


Audrey grinned, “Stepping on them, popping them in our mouths like a snack. It's just a bit of harmless fun.”


“I suppose you’re right,” Mary conceded.


“Well, at least for us giants, right Mary?" Audrey giggled with a broad smile. 


“Yeah,” nodded Mary, “but the kids are safe, right?” she asked, eyeing the little teenagers on the table, as if to reassure them. 


“Oh, of course,” Audrey laughed, grinning at their tiny offspring, “at least for now!”


The two women laughed together, the sound booming throughout the room, as the tiny teens watched on with a mixture of fear and disbelief. They had witnessed their gigantic family members crush and even consume some of the tiny population before, but hearing them joke about it with such casual indifference and derision left a nauseating sensation in the pits of their stomachs.


Behr was wondering when his aunt and mom would get done with their dinner so they could take them back to the mini house so they could move on with their night. That is, if his sister or cousin didn’t have any interference. He wondered what they were up to. Hopefully they would leave them alone.


***


Mia and Chloe closed the car doors with a heavy thud and clicked their seat belts into place. The strap stretched across Mia's chest, concealing Kevin, who was still trapped in his tiny prison locket hanging around the colossal teenager's neck.


"Oh yeah," Mia giggled, her laughter echoing throughout the car. "I almost forgot about you, little guy." She said, gently pulling the locket out from the warm confines of her cleavage, allowing it to dangle freely in front of the seat belt strap. Kevin trembled inside his small cage, feeling the shift in position and the cool air on the locket's exterior.


"Welp," Mia continued, feigning a frown and looking down at the tiny captive, "I guess you got your last request to see the movie with us, didn't you? Now it's time for us to hold up our end of the bargain." She raised an eyebrow, her face a picture of mock confusion. "Now, what was the deal again? One of us gets to eat you, right?"


Chloe glanced over at Mia, a wicked grin spreading across her face as she imagined the fate awaiting poor Kevin. The two giantesses exchanged glances, the tension in the car building as Kevin's heart pounded in his chest, knowing that his time was running out.


"I can't," Chloe said, rubbing her stomach with a sigh. "I'm so full, I can't even imagine taking another bite of anything."


"Oof," Mia groaned in agreement, patting her own belly. "Me too, actually." She unclasped the locket and let the tiny man fall into her palm, where she roughly picked him up between her thumb and forefinger. "Guess I'll just squish ya instead," she grinned devilishly.


"Wait, no!" Kevin yelled, panic setting in as he felt the pressure of her rubbery flesh pressing together. "I had my hopes set on being eaten! I don't want to die like this."


The pressure stopped, and Mia looked at him curiously. "Come again?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.


"Yeah," Kevin nodded as best as he could, given his position. "I want you to eat me."


"Um, why?" Mia scrunched her face in disgust.


"It's always been my dream to die by being eaten by a beautiful girl," he pleaded with her, desperation in his voice.


"Oh," Mia smiled, flattered. "Well, thank you!" She looked at him for a few seconds, considering his request. "Alright, I'll agree to eat you. But next time I'm hungry, that's it—no more excuses. You're gonna either get squished or eaten. Deal?"


"Deal!" Kevin exclaimed eagerly, a mix of relief and excitement coursing through him as the giant girl sealed his fate.


End Notes:

Leave a review if you like it, or feel free to email me or reach out on discord! 

carnage#5096

gtscarnage@gmail.com

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12743