Ron's Family Christmas (Commission) by WookieWizard
Summary:

This story was done as a commission. If you would like to purchase a commission from me check out my page for rates and don't hesitate to get into contact!

This story is complete on my Patreon. If you want to see it all now consider supporting my work. Supporting me with donations and patronage helps me to keep up my writing.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

In this story, a young man named Ron is visited by a demonic creature in a Santa costume on Christmas Eve. Ron is horrified and confused by why it's shown up, but it reveals that it knows all about his giantess fetish and his perverted desires. To teach him a lesson, the monster shrinks him down and takes him around his family home. Over the course of the night he'll be subjected to various horrifying (yet also erotic) situations involving his family! Will Ron survive? Will he learn a lesson? What does 'Santa Claus' want?

Ho ho ho!

Please support me on Ko-fi! Donations help me keep up my work as a writer.

https://ko-fi.com/wookiewizard



Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Couples, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 7611 Read: 37297 Published: January 21 2023 Updated: September 05 2023

1. Chapter 1 by WookieWizard

2. Chapter 2 by WookieWizard

3. Chapter 3 by WookieWizard

4. Chapter 4 by WookieWizard

5. Chapter 5 by WookieWizard

6. Chapter 6 by WookieWizard

7. Chapter 7 by WookieWizard

8. Chapter 8 by WookieWizard

9. Chapter 9 by WookieWizard

Chapter 1 by WookieWizard
Author's Notes:

An introduction to Ron's world and the monster's entry.


Part 1

Christmas Eve was one of the most cherished events in Ron’s family. Anticipation, great meals, closeness with those that want the best for you and would never do you harm. After a great workout with his older brother Mike followed by a delicious pasta made by his mother, Ron was content to settle into bed and catch up on his reading before falling asleep, basking in the covers away from the snowy cold outside.

 

Ron’s family was big, but very close. They were the kind that did extravagant (if sometimes goofy) photoshoots together and had an annual vacation. This year they’d be taking a ski trip in Spain together, and Ron was beyond excited at the prospect of thrashing his siblings in a race again down the slopes. Iris and John, Ron’s parents, were in their late 40s now though both still looked fantastic due to their healthy lifestyles. His older brother Mike was someone that he always looked up to for his great character. His 3 sisters were a varied trio. Laurie was a geeky type like Ron, whilst Analise was an athletic-sporty type, and Carol was a fashionista and occasionally bratty. Regarding Carol, Ron was glad that she was now an adult and would have little choice but to clear up her spoilt act. However, he loved her all the same.

 

Everything seemed to be at peace. Ron was truly exhausted after such a busy day. He finished the chapter, dropped the book, switched off the lights and went to bed early while the rest of the family continued to enjoy their night. All was well… for now.

 

5 minutes had passed. It would seem that the perfect calm of the night was interrupted. A crackling came from the window. Ron switched his bedside lamp on and went to investigate. There was a frost on the window that painted it white, as if paper had been laid out on the opposite side. Ron touched it and grimaced at the chill and threw his hand back like he’d touched a hot stove. Gently, he opened it up and expected to see a blizzard on the other side. Instead, he was greeted by a most unexpected sight.

 

Santa. Standing in the street, looking his way. Every kid in Ron’s family was an adult, so this was no act of his father’s. Not unless he was carrying out some unusual joke.

 

“Hey! What are you doing out there in the cold? Dad?!”

 

Ron really wanted to believe it was his father. If it wasn’t, it meant something was really off. ‘Santa’ walked closer to the window, providing Ron with a better glimpse. This wasn’t his dad, or anyone else he knew. It wasn’t even a human being…

 

The humanoid creature looked like a walking corpse. It had dry, wrinkly gret skin. Its eyes glowed cadmium yellow. It had long thin white hair spread about in disorganised, matted clumps. Its fingers were long and ended with knife-like nails. Ron caught it smiling, deviously. Inside its mouth were pointed teeth spaced half-inches away from one another, and a purple tongue coated in what looked like a teal coat of mould. Whatever this thing was, it wasn’t human, and that smile didn’t suggest that this visit was friendly.

 

Suddenly, the creature in the Santa costume took a great leap and launched itself several yards through the air towards Ron’s bedroom window like a missile. In fright, Ron twisted and flipped, landing on the floor and almost injuring himself in the process as the creature flew into the room. Expecting a loud crash as it hit his wardrobe, instead the creature seemingly brought itself to a halt mid-air then floated in place like an angel. Clearly though, this was no angel.

 

“Ho ho ho!” the creature said to Ron in a raspy, throaty voice. “Merry Christmas!”

 

Ron was about to scream. He didn’t know what to make of the situation. As he inhaled, the creature lunged towards him and put its wrinkled hand over Ron’s mouth. The skin tasted of rotten fruitcake. Being in no position to talk, or move, Ron did what he could to get control of himself and let events proceed, although that couldn’t stop his shivering from almost falling out of control.

 

“I’m Santa Claus! Ho ho ho!” the creature exclaimed in the nasty voice with an otherwise jolly tone.

 

If this truly was Santa Claus, he wasn’t what Ron’s family had raised him with. The attire was perfect, but none of the friendly vibe or charming appearance was here. On the contrary, this was the ugliest and most terrifying entity that Ron had ever seen in his entire life. Not knowing what this thing was and having concern for his family’s welfare, Ron’s terrified brain started to conjure images of the cruel things this entity might do to him and his family. It then started to reveal its intentions.

 

“I’ve been watching you all year, and I can say without question that you’ve been a naughty boy. Very naughty indeed. All that giantess porn you’ve been watching. Completely improper! Also doesn’t help that you told a few lies to every relative under this roof, and that you peeped on your sister Analise while she was taking a shower!”

 

Despite how scared he was, Ron couldn’t help but feel a touch of shame on that final point.

 

Its hand still on Ron’s mouth, the creature stared intently into his eyes. With a long exhale, the creature breathed a stinky gas right into his face. Suddenly, Ron felt disoriented. His vision started to get blurry until he passed out entirely, not unlike being put under general anaesthesia. He was totally knocked out.

 

Without any knowledge of how long he was unconscious, Ron woke up. Everything seemed…. Big. Very big. It took several seconds for the young man to collect himself and realize what was happening. It wasn’t that everything had turned large. It was him. Ron was not tiny! And from what he could gather he estimated that he was a half-inch tall at most! His bed, his closet, his table, all of his furniture towered over him like buildings. His room was like the size of a small town to him now. As his mind wandered for the next few seconds, trying to contain the fear and panic in the process, he moved his attention back to the real issue at hand. The Santa creature.

 

Ron looked up and saw the creature, which from his perspective he couldn’t even provide an accurate estimate of how tall it was, but it had to be at least a few hundred feet. It was bad enough that this vicious, nefarious, ugly creature had invaded his home and terrorized him. It standing above him like Godzilla added layers of terror that he had never been able to conceive of. Ron was paralyzed with fear, shivering, slightly tearing up, all while still feeling mildly disoriented. He was this to end, whatever it was.

 

“Ho ho ho!” the creature guffawed. “You wanted to be small? Well, you got your wish! Though I don’t think this naughty LITTLE boy is gonna like how it’s gonna be. Hopefully what happens next is a lesson to you! Be careful what you wish for and don’t be a nasty LITTLE pervert!”

 

Ron was further horrified, and also angered by the creature’s emphasis on the word ‘little.’ Powerless as he was, he had to speak up.

“What the fuck did you do to me, you fucking demon! Change me back now!”

 

“Why so upset bad boy?! Isn’t this what you wanted? You’re naughtier than I thought. Perverted AND ungrateful! Well, I know exactly what to do now! Ho ho ho!”

 

What even was going on with the Santa act, Ron thought. Though it was hardly the primary concern. Speaking up hadn’t helped him, and he even suspected that it had made the situation worse. He didn’t like what the giant Santa monster had in mind for him, but protesting it was clearly useless. He remained silent.

 

“Now, naughty LITTLE Ron, I don’t want you to look so scared!” it said. Ron could hardly feel otherwise given the situation. “It’s not me you have to be afraid of!”

 

Things were truly getting cryptic. What was the monster getting at?

 

The monster continued to speak in the same cheery demeanor. “You’ll see that at times those we cherish the very most can become the stuff of nightmares! Under the right conditions of course!”

 

It didn’t take long for Ron to work out what this meant. It had something to do with his family. But what? Was he going to shrink them too? Was he going to be kidnapped with his family not knowing where he went? There was no question about it that Christmas was now ruined.

 

“HO! HO! HO!” the creature bellowed loudly, loud enough for everyone in the household to hear. And yet, there was no reaction from anybody besides Ron. The magic had created a sealed vacuumed of sound. It then bent over and picked Ron up, gripping the terrified tiny man between two thin, wrinkly fingers. With its other hand it snapped its fingers, turning them both invisible, and headed out of the bedroom and into the hall. Petrified about what was to come and full of questions, Ron could do nothing but wait and see what ‘Santa Claus’ had brought him for Christmas this year.

End Notes:

This story is complete up to Chapter 4 on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 2 by WookieWizard

Things were really not looking good for Ron this Christmas Eve. The creature, whose powers had no limits as far as he was concerned, had him in its grasp and was taking him around the family home without while invisible. Nobody could see him. Nobody would be able to help.

 

Ron didn’t know it yet, but the monster had a very specific set of ideas in mind. The goal was to simply survive them, however being the cruel creature that it was, it knew that the chances of survival were fewer than 0.000001%. With odds like that, it was sure to be a bad Christmas. Ron’s last for certain. As the grey-skinned beast took him through his home, allowing Ron the uncomfortable experience of seeing everything over a hundred times bigger than it previously was, it walked with a real spring in its step. The monster was clearly enjoying the entire process, indicating that on some level there had to be ‘Santa Claus’ in there. It didn’t look it, but something about it was jolly in a very unsettling manner.

 

They came to the living room. Sitting on the couch together were the older pair of Ron’s two sisters, Laurie and Analise (21 and 20 years old respectively). Both of these girls were beyond beautiful. Ron would never admit it to even his closest friend, but if they weren’t his sisters he’d surely be trying to date them or get into their pants. He’d perved on them at various points in the last few years, and had a way of not getting caught. Or so he thought, as being in the grip of this nightmarish creature indicated otherwise.

 

Laurie had jet black hair tied in a messy bun. She was thin, but her hips were wide. This provided her with an incredible hourglass body shape. She was also tall, standing at 6’1. Occasionally she would tease Ron by referring to him as ‘shrimp’ or ‘little mouse’ but it was always in good fun. In some respects, Analise was the opposite. She’d inherited the blonde genes and her hair was curly. She wore it at shoulder length. While Laurie was into fitness and it showed, Analise was more of a couch surfer and it showed in her curvy body. While hardly fat by any means, she had a few extra pounds that complimented body. She had a HUGE ass and even bigger breasts that Ron went crazy for. If not for the horror of the current situation, Ron would be drooling at the sight of his two sisters in sweatpants and tank tops.

 

“Ho ho ho!” the creature bellowed. “Ready to say hello to your lovely sisters?”

 

While he would normally expect those who loved him to protect him, he suspected that this exchange would be anything but pleasant. He said nothing, only shivering in its grip.

The monster clicked its fingers.

“I’ve done something to your family. To their minds. I could tell you, but I would rather show you…” it said mischievously.

From what Ron could see, nothing had happened. Laurie and Analise continued with their cute giggles as much as they had while they watched ‘Elf,’ one of the family’s all-time favorite Christmas movies. Laurie had observed the effect however, and Analise soon followed.

 

Laurie wrinkled her nose as if a small insect had flown under it. She took a sniff. She felt different, energetic. There was no explanation in her mind.

“Hey, sis” she said, “is there something in the air?”

Analise couldn’t put her finger on it, but she knew something had happened and now was aware that it was affecting both of them.

 

“Laurie… I feel… aroused. I’m… I’m kinda getting a little… you know, down there?” Analise said.

“Oh, I’m feeling it, Ana, and I… fuck, I love it. Holy shit, this is the horniest I’ve been in my entire life.”

 

The spell was clearly working, and those two girls didn’t have the slightest cue what caused it. All they knew is they wanted to indulge. Immediately. Ron watched on, a sinking feeling growing in his stomach.

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 3 by WookieWizard

“Have a grand time! Ho ho ho!” the Santa monster said before throwing tiny Ron through the air directly towards the base of the couch like a baseball. For whatever reason, the impact was painless. Ron had no doubt this was the magic, but his lack of injury was now the last thing on his mind. He was fixated on his two sister, who minute by minute were turning into horny beasts. They were rubbing their crotches through their shorts, groping each other’s breasts and even tongue kissing! Arousing as it might have been, it spoke volumes about how terribly wrong this entire incident already was… and was becoming.

 

Initially trying to stay hidden, it was no use. Analise’s eyes shifted from her sister’s luscious lips and peered down to the floor. The giantess’ eyes lit up like an inferno.

“Look, Laurie! It’s our TINY LITTLE brother Ron!”

Laurie’s gaze shifted accordingly, and the two broke out into a menacing burst of laughter.

 

“G-g-girls?” said Ron lightly with the hint of a whimper. “H-h-help… me? P-please?”

 

His giantess sisters continued to giggle. They stared down at him as if they were both in a trance and sharing a brain.

 

“Analise? L-Laurie?” Ron moaned once again.

 

It was hopeless. Whatever thoughts were going through their head, his fate had already been decided. Before he could even brace himself, Laurie’s hand lunged down and him like a torpedo and enveloped him, trapping him in sweaty darkness. When the light returned, he was sitting in the palm of his eldest sister’s hand. On both his left and his right, his sisters were staring at him with malice in their eyes.

 

“What should we do with him?!” Laurie exclaimed.

 

“Oooo, Lorie, I’m getting too fucking turned on by this to wait. Let’s start fucking with him! All for our own pleasure!” Analise replied.

 

Ron couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Were his two sisters seriously about to sexually violate him for their own amusement? He couldn’t believe what the Santa monster had done, and swore the most extreme vengeance. But at this rate he didn’t believe he was ever going to live that out. As Ron opened his mouth about to make a desperate plea for his survival, he found himself falling down. Laurie had dropped him. His world suddenly went black again and became very… soft.

 

It didn’t take long before Ron realised where he was. He was being smothered by the most gigantic pair of breasts in history, and he couldn’t even work out which sister they belonged to. He struggled to breathe as the fleshy mounds pressed on him from all directions. It was like being crushed and cushioned at the same time and he was completely at their mercy. Struggling the entire way, Ron managed to wiggle his puny body above the surface of his cleavage prison.

 

“Mmmmm!” Laurie moaned in glee, “are my big boobs to your liking LITTLE bro? Because this is hardly the beginning of what’s to come for you. The frightening truth was that she was probably right.

 

“That’s right, you tiny fucking perv” Analise put forward, “I think it’s high time that your two BIG sisters had some fun this Christmas. Analise shot her arm forward towards Laurie’s breasts without a thought for how bizarre and inappropriate it would have looked and snatched Ron out from between.

 

“I think it’s time that you and I became better acquainted. I know deep down you’ll secretly be enjoying this” said Analise as she motioned her shrunken brother over her own big titties. The terror he had experience was far too much for him however. As much as he loved the breasts of these two beautiful women at a normal size, wanting to go back between them at this size was plain suicide. But he was helpless. His fate had already been sealed, but that didn’t stop him from pleading for his life.

 

“Analise! Laurie! Stop this! Right now! You’re not in the right state of mind! It’s that fucking monster! That thing in the Santa costume! It’s done something to your minds and turned you into crazy fucking perverts! Put me down and help me get back to my original size!”

 

Still holding him, Analise took a look around, exaggerating the movements of her neck. Laurie did the same.

 

“I don’t see any monster in a Santa costume, little Ron. All I see is one tiny speck of a brother who loves spying on me when I take a shower, and a big sister who is just as aroused as I am by your… predicament.”

 

Ron whimpered and gulped. He turned his head and saw the Santa monster in the hall, clearly still invisible to everyone but him. It had helped itself to cookies and milk, keeping with the Santa fable and was chuckling to itself as it watched the nightmare play out.

 

“So… TINY BRO… are you ready to continue and have the best Christmas Eve ever?” Laurie asked as Analise stared down predatorily. Struck with immense fear, he had no answer to that and only more dread than he’d felt in his life.

End Notes:

This story is complete up to Chapter 4 on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 4 by WookieWizard

Analise and Laurie were ready to make this the ‘best’ Christmas ever. They removed their tops, revealing their titanic breasts in full. Never had Ron seen such a magnificent (and yet so frightening) sight up close like this. The two sisters then slammed their torsos together, rubbing their breasts between one another. As Ron looked down, it looked like the most heavenly place to plant his face at a normal size. At a tiny size, it looked beyond deadly.

 

“Hope you have fun!” Laurie exclaimed beyond bursting into giggles.

She rotated her wrist slowly, but as much as Ron tried to hold on to her palm’s skin, it was no use. He slipped, becoming airborne before he knew it and was plummeting downwards. He landed once again between squishy lumps of flesh, which were unfortunately all too familiar to him now. From between the mounds encasing him, Ron could hear muffled giggles from Laurie and Analise. They were truly aroused by what was happening. He felt himself started to move around. Up and down, left and right, twisted into different (uncomfortable) positions, his head pointing in different directions. Those two giant girls were rubbing their massive tits together aggressively, and he along with them. He couldn’t tell what direction he was facing after this went on for several minutes. All sense of Ron’s place in space had left him. The only thing he knew was that he was surrounded by mega-sized boobs every which way and there was nothing he could do about it. His screams were muffled by the mountains surrounding him, not that his giant sisters would have cared anyway, and any struggle he attempted to get himself out of there was for moot.

 

“Oh, Analise!” Laurie moaned, “we have to do this more often! LITTLE Ron feels fucking fantastic between our big titties!”

More often? Ron thought to himself. This is going to happen more than once? It worried him deeply. The girls’ giggling became even more crazy as they exacerbated the aggression they rubbed their boobs together at. Ron’s body was contorted into all kinds of weird positions, with the silver lining being that it wasn’t painful. The Santa monster’s spell had somehow taken that away, and it was the only thing he could possibly be thankful for.

 

In an excited push between the girls, Ron slipped out from between the boobs through no effort of his own and landed on Analise’s lap. It was smooth, and her thighs were thick. Soft, but still firmer than the pillow-like breasts he was stuck between. Before he could do anything to get himself out of the situation, Analise spread her legs out, let Ron fall between them, and slammed them tight again. He was trapped between Analise’s powerful thighs and really feeling a squeeze. Analise took down at Ron’s tiny head poking out from between her legs.

“Enjoying yourself there?” she said jokingly, barely able to contain her arousal.

Laurie chimed in. “Hey Analise! I think Ron needs to become more acquainted with… more of us…” Ron did not like the mischievous tone in her voice. “I have an idea.”

 

Analise loosened her thick thighs, giving her tiny brother a much-needed chance to breathe. Both girls stood up and shook their thick booties at him to tease him. Removing their underwear provided Ron with quite the sight, but it did little to comfort him in this state. Something worse was coming.

 

PLOW!

End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 5 by WookieWizard

Laurie sat down right on Ron, dropping the entirety of her bodyweight on top of him. Even though coming face-to-face with his sister’s bubbly butt was previously a dream for Ron, this was too much. He thought the boobs were bad enough, but the ass was unbelievable. He questioned whether he’d be able to move again once Laurie stood up again, or if he’d again breathe air that wasn’t contaminated by the smell of butt. Light came back to him soon enough, but it was only a few seconds of relief until Analise had her turn. Analise dropped her own booty on top of Ron. The pressure was so intense that Ron couldn’t work out which sister he hated being stuck under more. Analise however was particularly sadistic. She didn’t just sit on the poor tiny guy. She went out of her way to grind him into the couch with her ass with all her might. It was an act of passion for the girls. Over the next several minutes, Laurie and Analise would take turns slamming their huge asses down on their shrunken brother, back and forth. For them it was almost a workout, but for Ron it was the worst torture of his life. Yet, worse was to come.

 

“You know…” Laurie said, “I’d really love to taste him…”

 

Panicked thoughts went through Ron’s mind. Were they seriously thinking about eating him?!

 

“Fuck,” Analise moaned in reply, “I wanna feel him squirm around in there.”

 

The two giantesses looked down menacingly at Ron. Analise started making chomping movements with her mouth while Laurie started giggling. “Come here, LITTLE bro!” Laurie said in a cutesy voice. She embraced him in her palm once again. Ron tried to scream in protest but it was no use. Before he knew it, Laurie had opened her cavernous maw and dropped him right in. The world had suddenly become very wet, warm, and dark.

 

Ron couldn’t find any sense of place to coordinate himself, but this was hopeless anyway. Laurie had taken it upon herself to make this as wild an experience as she could. She used her tongue to push her brother around the inside of her mouth. Against her teeth, against her cheeks, towards the back of her throat, even allowing some parts of his body to poke out between her lips only to be pulled back in again with a vicious suction action. It was beyond awful. Laurie’s tongue was several times his size and he seemed to get drenched in more and more saliva the longer he was inside. Spit was in his eyes, it clogged up his ears, he’d swallowed and inhaled excessive volumes of it. If not for that Santa monster’s spell, he knew he’d have drowned by this point. While this violent assault went on, Laurie was moaning in pleasure, sending vibrations through the inside of her mouth and shaking him down to the level of his spirit. Did she plan to eat him he asked himself. Was this how he’d meet his end?

 

Laurie opened her lips slightly and pushed her tiny brother out head-first with her tongue, but only far enough that he was dangling from his waist. His legs were gently but firmly held between her teeth. Analise was looking on with excitement in her eyes.  Analise smirked at her sister. “Am I gonna get a turn?” she said cheekily. The two girls started laughing together. Analise came towards Laurie as if going for a kiss. She opened her mouth and greatly emphasised the “Ahhhhhhh” sound to add an extra layer of teasing-torment to Ron’s experience. The two sisters locked lips in what would have looked like a passionate kiss to an onlooker, and Laurie pushed Ron out of her mouth and into Analise’s. Laurie’s role in this didn’t end however. Her tongue ventured deep into her sister’s mouth. The two gigantic wet tongues were massaging Ron from all directions. If not for the immense terror and racing thought, he may have said it even felt nice. All Ron knew was that there was no escape. The saliva in Analise’s mouth just seemed to pile up more and more, the bottom of her mouth turning into a bubbly, slimy pool. No matter what move he took, he found himself pushed back down again, against a tongue, teeth, cheeks. Panicked as he was, he thought it best to remain limp and hope to heaven that the girls would get bored of him. It was a lost cause.

 

From the outside, there was a voice. Despite the insanity happening around him and the saliva clogging his ears, Ron managed to hear it. It was a male voice. It was Mike, his brother!

 

“You girls going to torment our brother all night? Or do I have to step in and do something?”

 

Ron wasn’t sure what to think. Was Mike his saviour? Or was this another part of the Santa Monster’s evil plan? He was about to find out.

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 6 by WookieWizard

“I think it’s my turn,” Mike said.

 

There was the tiniest glimmer of hope in the back of Ron’s brain prior to this statement, and he was immediately let down upon hearing this. It was hardly surprising. The Santa monster clearly wanted to do everything it could to ensure he had the full ‘family experience’ as he was beginning to think of it. He dreaded what might have been after Mike, and that’s assuming he even survived him.

 

Mike authoritatively put his hand out in front of the girls. The two sisters looked at each other with a mixture of disappointment, but also knew they had to be obedient here. Mike was their equal as a sibling and entitled to just as much fun.

 

Analise opened her mouth and gave Ron his first look upon his giant brother. His eyes looked no less terrifying than his sisters’ under the circumstances. With a thrust of her tongue, Analise cast her brother out of her mouth and into Mike’s hands. The saliva-drenched shrunken man lay in the fetal position in his big brother’s palm. All three of the giant people silently agreed that he was a pathetic sight and it aroused them to no end.

 

Mike raced to his bedroom, clasping on to tiny Ron. The experience of being held on like a doll was humiliating. While he normally held a great view of his brother, he now saw him as a merciless tyrant.

 

“I know you like porn, Ron. Little bro, I knew you were a perv, but putting us back to back would be quite the competition.” Mike explained. “Fortunately, the power is in MY HANDS now.” He said this while giving Ron a vicious squeeze.

 

Gasping for breath, Ron quietly squeaked out what he could. “M-misha! S-stop! Now! I! I can’t… take… it. The.. the girls were more… enough…”

 

Mike’s squeeze only became more intense. “You think I care, little bro?” He was snickering. As he held Ron in one hand, with the other he was looking up one of his favorite porno videos. Unexpectedly, it was one of those taboo brother-sister videos that Ron was quite familiar with. He wondered if this truly was his brother’s kink, or the work of the monster’s magic.

 

As if he had no time to waste, Mike unzipped his pants. He then flung out an absolute monster of a cock. It was already erect, thick like a twinkie and at least 10 inches long! The thing was a beast! What’s worse is that as Mike began stroking, he already had some precum leaking.

 

“Ready?” Mike asked.

 

Ready for what? Ron thought. Before he knew it, Mike had launched Ron right on to his massive shaft and held him tightly against it. The tiny man felt up and down movements as the porn’s volume was turned up. Mike was masturbating and using Ron as a tool to aid his pleasure. As Ron was moved up and down the penis over and over again, he came into contact with some veins, and sometimes even smashed his head against the fleshy tip of Mike’s cock. This was totally unlike his sisters’ breasts that were totally soft. This was a much rougher environment and he wanted out. Now.

 

“Oooooo yessssss…” Mike moaned in pleasure, caring little for who may have heard him. Muffled to nothing beyond unintelligible grunts, Ron pleaded for release. Mike cared not, as Ron’s suffering only made his porn experience all the more exciting. As those siblings on the screen fucked together, Mike bathed in pleasure and was very vocal about it. Ron, still wet from Laurie and Analise’s saliva, served as lube and this enhanced Mike’s massive cock’s stimulation.

 

He didn’t think it would be so brief, and Ron may have thought this to be in his favour, but he knew Mike was already getting close. Then the thought occurred to him. Sperm. At his ½ inch size, he’d be drowned in it. Wasn’t being coated in saliva enough? Helpless, all he could do was feel Mike’s cock begin to throb as a pumping sensation rippled through it as the stroking motion increased.

 

SPLUNK

 

Semen exploded from Mike’s giant cock like a volcano, landing on his stomach, legs, and dribbling down his cock and hands in steady doses. Tiny Ron was covered in the gooey, sticky, white substance. It coated his eyes, bound his little fingers together and invaded his throat. The taste was strong and salty.

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 7 by WookieWizard

In post-orgasm bliss, Mike fell back on his chair and relaxed. It was like he had just run a marathon. He let go of Ron, allowing him to fall to the floor. Despite being covered in cum and fatigued, he could still move. He thought it was his chance to escape. He ran for the door!

 

POOF

 

It was the Santa monster. He had re-emerged from the shadows. “Do you think it ends that easy? That quickly? Ho ho ho! You silly boy! No… there’s more to come….”

 

More? Was he serious?

 

The monster snapped his fingers. In but an instant, Mike’s room disappeared and cum-drenched Ron found himself somewhere else. A familiar room. His parents room.

 

This Christmas Eve, Ron’s parents Iris and John were getting intimate. No doubt this was an outcome of demonic magic too.

 

“Ho ho ho!” the creature said. Ron was really getting tired of his joyful demeanor and games. “I have a way out for you, boy!” Ron remained silent and let the monster explain itself. “There is a tiny jewel in here. If you grab it, I’ll let this whole thing end and everything will go back to normal!”

 

“Where is it?” Ron asked.

 

“Why jolly, it’s inside your mother’s vagina of course!” The creature broke out into uncontrolled laughs. Ron needed no further explanation. He had to claim this jewel from the most forbidden of all fruit, while it was being ploughed by his father’s cock.

 

As much as he dreaded the task ahead, Ron proceeded. He climbed on top of the bed. Unaware of him, his parents continued with their rough-yet-passionate sex.

 

“Oh, Iris, you’re so tight… I… fuck…” John moaned.

 

“Fuck me hard, baby. I love your dick so much!” Iris exclaimed.

 

The middle-aged couple weren’t really even having a conversation as much as they were expressing their ecstasy in grunts and moans.

 

Ron approached cautiously, tip-toeing as if his parents would somehow detect his footsteps. He didn’t even have a plan in mind. As he got closer he prayed that his parents wouldn’t see him and find a way to incorporate him into their act of lust. Iris lay on her back and John was thrusting from on top. Ron carefully crawled over his mother’s smooth, shaven legs to gain access to the sweet spot. From atop his mother’s lower belly-upper pelvic region, he witnessed a frightening, but nevertheless hot sight. He had an up close and personal look at his father’s thrusting his cock in and out of his mother in his general direction.

 

The decision was already made for him. Ron had to find a way to get into that gigantic pussy, which according to his father was insanely tight. He apprehensively stepped down towards his mother’s crotch, often falling over with his father’s more violent thrusts and resorting to crawling by the end. He approached his mother’s outer lips. When he stepped on to her clitoris, his mother moaned out more loudly than she had so far. She didn’t know it was him, but evidently felt his presence, and liked it. Iris bucked from under him and Ron lost his balance. He slipped over the mixture of sweat and vaginal juices coating her skin and landed on top of his father’s cock. Before he knew it, John had thrusted once again, completely unaware that he had plunged his son deep into the dark, wet depths of his wife’s vagina. John could have sworn he felt it too, but once Ron had been forced in so deep, the feeling went back to normal.

 

Jewel or no jewel, it was clear that Ron had no way of getting out without the force of magic on his side; and he knew that was not the case.

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 8 by WookieWizard

The inside of Iris’s vagina was extremely moist. Ron thought about how his sister’s mouths were bad, but this was beyond comprehension. On top of that it was much stickier. Not to the degree of Mike’s cum, but he found his body at least partially inhibited in its mobility by the lubricated environment around him. There was little time to waste on contemplating where he was, or even thinking about his own fear. His father John was still pounding his mother aggressively and he knew that if he wanted to turn things back to the way things were he needed to find the jewel the Santa monster talked about.

 

His father’s cock was moving in and out. It was so regular that it was almost like a metronome. Although the tip of the penis was hitting his backside once in a while, Ron was doing his best to use it to his advantage and push himself deeper. It was pitch black inside the vagina, so he’d have to rely on his leftover senses to find what he was looking for. Then the thought occurred to him…

 

Ejaculation.

 

Why didn’t this occur to me sooner, Ron thought. He got lucky with surviving Mike’s mess of sperm, but getting out of a creampie made by his parents was too much to wish for. He’d drown for sure! He had to put aside whatever anxieties he had and find the jewel ASAP. With the cock still thrusting in and out, chasing him further and further inside his mother’s vagina, he waved his arms around as much as he could (though he was restricted by the tightness) desperately. John was getting close, and so was Iris. Time was short.

 

Then he felt it. Was that it? YES, Ron thought. He was about to be saved!

 

Without even looking at the object, he gripped it harder than he’d gripped anything in his entire life. The tight wet world seemed to wither away from him. Ron couldn’t work out what was happening. All he knew was that he had gone somewhere else. The squelching sounds faded, the darkness turned to a kaleidoscope of patterns, and he had the sense of spinning. It all lasted about five seconds before things returned to normal.

 

Ron found himself in his youngest sister Carol’s room. He was still only half an inch tall. The Santa monster was there too. He was looking down at the tiny man.

 

“Well, you surprised me, Ron. I thought you were doomed in your mother’s pussy! No matter, there’s more fun in store for you!”

 

What? It was all a lie? He wasn’t going to be free after grabbing that stupid jewel? In frustration, Ron smashed it on the floor.

 

“Nawww, no need to be that way,” the monster said, “You might enjoy what’s coming up. I know I will! Ho ho ho ho ho!”

 

The monster clicked his fingers. Ron fell unconscious again, only to wake up even smaller than before! He couldn’t believe it. The environment didn’t even seem like something humans could construct anymore! Just looking at Carol’s bed, drawers and such overwhelmed his perception. He truly felt more vulnerable than he had in his life. He estimated that he was at least one millimeter tall now!

End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Chapter 9 by WookieWizard

Carol walked into the room. She was a pretty 18-year-old with hazel eyes and fluorescent green hair. Like her sisters, she had a great bust and round ass. She might have even been the curviest of them all. She had seen the monster, but didn’t react with any kind of panic. In fact, Ron looked at her eyes and saw deep arousal.

 

“Get ready” the monster said to Ron. Carol did not notice this. She seemed to just hold still, completely mesmerised by the ugly creature as if she was looking upon Brad Pitt in his prime. The monster unbuckled his thick Santa belt and dropped his pants, revealing an impossibly long cock. This went beyond anything you’d see in a human being. This was, in fact, something extremely freakish. It was thick, covered in lumps, and at least 20 inches long. The monster picked up the tiny Ron and place him on the tip. Ron couldn’t help but notice how slimy it was, as if it was somehow pre-lubricated. Ron looked up at his sister and desperately waved to get her attention to save his own life, but she did nothing. It was like he was invisible to her, and she remained fixed in that horrid hypnosis.

 

“You wanna suck, pretty lady?” the monster asked Carol.

 

“Yes,” Carol replied in a mildly monotone voice. “Yes, I would love to suck it.” Carol mindlessly dropped to her knees and took the gigantic monster penis into her mouth, Ron along with it.

 

To Ron, the experience was painfully familiar. But rather than the force coming from a male thrusting it and out, the force here came with Carol’s back-and-forth movement over the erect cock. The cock was so big that so little space was left inside of Carol’s mouth for Ron to just be. He found himself getting pounded against her pearly-white teeth, and getting scraped against the enamel by the pulsating cock. Saliva was building up and was once again invading every orifice of his body and utterly violating his senses. If not for magic, he’d have drowned already and met his end.

 

There was still no pain, but he somehow got the idea that he was approaching the end of his trials and tribulations. The monster had tricked him once. It wasn’t going to work a second time. The cock was becoming too much. The weight of it had jammed him on top of Carol’s tongue, pressing him deep into the pink flesh as if he was a heavy weight dropped on a soft mattress. Despite Ron’s suffering, it was clear that Carol was loving every second of this blowjob.

 

“Mmmmm,” Carol moaned, seemingly unaware of her shrunken older brother inside of her mouth. “You’re beautiful and you taste great! Kinda like….” Carol pondered it for a moment, giving her shrunken brother a pressurized suck in the interim. “… cookies.”

 

The girl jumped right back on to the monster cock, sucking it like it would be the last cock she’d ever play with. The vacuum inside of her mouth became more intense, essentially rupturing Ron’s ears and compressing his muscles to a tightness he couldn’t force with his own will.

 

“Ho, ho… oh my, Carol… you gorgeous fucking whore…” the monster moaned in utter joy. He was getting close.

 

“Cum in me, Santa. Please! Cum in my filthy fucking whore mouth!”

 

The monster took her invitation with the utmost enthusiasm. He exploded his seed right into Carol’s mouth. Ron found himself bathing in a mixture of his youngest sister’s saliva and the creature’s thick green sperm. As it reached his eyes, it stang, and it seemingly paralysed him. Ron could do nothing about what was coming, only wishing it would all be over soon. He had lost all hope.

 

“Yummy!” Carol moaned. “Wanna see me gulp it down?” she asked the monster enthusiastically.

 

“Consider it your Christmas present, Carol” the monster said, seeming like a loving person for the first time.

 

GULP

 

Ron was plunged into darkness. The walls of Carol’s oesophagus tightened around him as he plunged to the depths of her body and headed to her stomach. He was about to be digested, and she would never know it.

 

“Looks like Ron got his wish,” the monster said.

 

RIIIIIIIING*

 

It was Ron’s alarm. He woke up in a sweat. It was daylight. He looked left and right in a mad panic before he came back to himself. It was a dream? It was all a fucking dream? Still shaken by everything he’d experienced, Ron took several minutes to properly collect himself. When he shifted out of bed he realized that it was Christmas morning. His parents would be preparing a feast, he’d be getting presents, and none of his relatives would be subjecting him to any kind of sexual torment. He was glad to not be an unwilling meal being broken apart by his sister’s stomach. Instead, he’d be a lucky man experiencing one of the best holidays ever. Ironically, it was the monster deep in his subconscious that taught him a valuable lesson. Be careful about being a little pervert, because other people may find out, and you won’t like what they have to say about it. Or worse, they might like it too.

End Notes:

That is the end of this story! If you enjoyed it and would like the most recent updates of the stories I like please consider becoming a patron.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12699