Amazon Land by Mine1234
Summary:

There´s a disease that´s been spreading around. Infected women seem to grow once they have sex with men. The thing is, the man shrinks. It seems the size he loses is transferred to her. They still don´t know how it works. But they have designed a place for these people. To separate them from society.

A couple has recently arrived. The changes are still not that amazing, but you can tell she´s the big one now.

When they first enter this new place, they notice something, the houses are huge! Designed in case of any more growths. Meant for women around 10´ tall. Still, there´s some average size things too.

However, they isolate couples who are infected, like them and the other two couples. But there´s a single woman there, she´s already tall, VERY. But she´s alone, and horny.

What will happen in this isolated community? Will they have the will to restrain from falling in their desires, or... will there be some growing? Some shrinking?



Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Maternal, New World Order, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 57118 Read: 42557 Published: January 13 2023 Updated: May 04 2024
Story Notes:

This is a long-term story I´ve been working on, I really hope you like it! During the story, I´ll be describing the new life of the characters, as well as their interactions in this new place. I really hope you like it :D

1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234

10. Chapter 10 by Mine1234

11. Chapter 11 by Mine1234

12. Chapter 12 by Mine1234

13. Chapter 13 by Mine1234

14. Chapter 14 by Mine1234

15. Chapter 15 by Mine1234

16. Chapter 16 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234


He just turned thru the window. It was a long way. He was driven in a truck, to a place far away from the city. Away from crowded places. He was on his way to be long gone, distanced from society alone.

But, not exactly alone. His girlfriend was on the seat next to him. He turned at her, and she comforted him with a smile and her bright blue eyes. The sun´s light behind her gave her some glow. Making her dark-chocolate hair sparkle.

How lucky he was, or maybe not lucky at all. They were not exactly heading to a vacation. They were about to be locked, quarantined. Turns out, she´s infected with a new virus. He can´t blame her, as far as he´s concerned, he´s infected too, maybe.

All there is to know it that this “disease” has some very noticeable consequences in the human body; particularly, height.

 

He can´t blame her, who would´ve thought it´s spread through sex. That´s right, not through the air, saliva, not even a kiss. It has to be sex. Hard to resist for some and, maybe not too much for others. But he´s fine, at least now.

The way this works, it´s not exactly confirmed yet, but it´s what´s settled are a few things. First thing, the man is the one who loses height, and the woman the one who grows. They´re still searching, looking for how exactly it´s done. Some sort of matter exchange? Mass transfer maybe?

What´s known is that, for every inch the man loses, the woman will gain one. And some other things as weight, mass and so on will be affected too. So far, it seems the man´s body shrinks proportionally. But women don´t necessarily grow in such way. Certain… assets of them tend to… expand.

 

“Ok, here we are.” Declared the man in the front seat. He was wearing a face mask, not that he needed any, but he preferred to be safe than sorry.

Both turned right ahead, following the path that guided them towards huge cement walls. And they stopped right in front of a huge secured gate. The place´s very well secured. Nothing will get in or out without permission, that´s for sure.

 

“Wow…” He said, looking right to the tall cement walls, looking at all the people around the perimeter, nothing but those huge walls would be seen for miles and miles.

“Yhup, I´m sure there´s no going back now. But that´s fine, as long as I´ve got you, Cory, I can be anywhere.” She said as she leaned her head over his shoulder and hugged his arm.

“Me too. I love you Euny…” he said with a smile, looking tenderly at his girlfriend, but he still couldn´t get over the fact that she seemed much bigger now.

 

They were a young couple, both 24 years old, and before any of this happened, he was a 6´ tall man, not too tall, but neither short. Just about a nice height. And she was his 5´3” girlfriend. A bit petite to him, but she sometimes wore heels to make things a little more even.

But now, things had changed, totally changed. For starters, he was no longer a six-footer. He had been reduced to 5´6”, he lost six inches so far. At first, he had no clue what was happening. But after they gave the announcement on TV, he was sure it had to be the virus.

Meanwhile, Eunice, she had grown those six inches he lost. In a way, he had kind of donated that height to her. He couldn´t regret it, he´s the one who felt the urge to have sex. Now, the once petit Euny was 5´9”, towering above him by three inches.

He didn´t mind. The gap was not as exaggerate as it was with some other couples. He´s seen women two-foot taller than the guy. Now that´s quite something. But he can live with it. It´s just three inches in this ever-changing world. Who knows, maybe from now on, it´s used that the woman´s taller.

 

“Ok.” Said the man as he stopped the car. “You can get off now.”

“Thank you, but… we´re not getting any of our stuff, right?” he asked the driver.

“No. Dr. Drystone will guide you to your dorm.” He said, dryly and clear. He was not there to be friends with them, he was just transporting them over there.

Both were advised that some of their stuff, they didn´t say which, will be stored and used during the research. And the rest will be burned. In fact, the apartment they lived on will be disinfected by a special team afterwards. And probably kept sealed for a season.

 

Cory hoped off the car, and Euny did too. Apparently, the only things they´ll be able to keep were the clothes they had on. Not even their cell phones.

“Well, he was rude.” Declared Euny, making her way next to him.

Cory wasn´t fully over the fact that she was taller. If he had kept his old height, then he´ll be still three inches taller; but it was the other way around. She was the one three inches taller. His eyes were leveled with her nose, maybe a bit lower.

She didn´t mind, being tall has some benefits. For starters, her long legs look amazing in the short denims she´s wearing. He´s certain that her legs seem a tat thicker too.

He was sure on something. Whenever women grow, they grew all the way around. The patients he´s seen in the news seem consistently thicker. Even the before and after photos show that the now 7´ amazons used to be slimmer. And now they were transformed into gigantesque-voluptuous women.

While men seemed… the same, but shorter. No one could say women´s bodies didn´t shank “proportionally” because, as they grew, their breasts, butt, thighs, all of them swelled bigger too. Cory didn´t dare to say it, but he wished that Euny could turn into one of those giant juicy ladies on the news. Her butt was nice back then, but now, he could tell it had rounded a bit.

He wouldn´t mind if Euny was one of those busty amazons, with wide hips and huge asses. But he knows that, if he works on it, he´ll end up reduced. The five-foot mark is halfway through. If he gets below five feet tall, he´ll panic.

 

“Evening, I´m Dr. Drystone…” greeted a man, maybe on his sixties, he was wearing a lab coat. And he was escorted by what seemed two guards wearing navy-blue uniforms. Those guys seemed tall, around 6´3 at least. But there´s too much he can tell from his current height.

To Cory, the world had grown. He´s afraid his perception of thing´s size has also been affected.

“Hi!” Greeted Euny. He´s glad that the growth gave her some confidence. Before, she allowed him to be the one who talked, not that she was shy, but she just didn´t like to be the center of attention. And now, she will be.

Things were clear, they needed to run some tests on both, but mainly on her. They were still to define if the virus it´s spread by both or only by women.

 

The tour thru the lab was short. The Doc mainly explained where the room where they´ll test them was. Where his office was and just showed them a few other rooms they´ll use in case they needed to do further tests. One seemed more like a gym, but that may be to check on their new body limits.

It couldn´t be said that they didn´t felt kind of uncomfortable as the whole deal was explained. He knew that a ton of tests will be run as time goes by, and she was sure that not all will be very pleasant. But that´s just how things are, they were heading to their new lives now.

Then, they walked thru another gate. Behind the giant steel curtain, there were houses. They called them units. The five of them were numbered from 7-A to 7-E.

These houses were part of new communities they´ve been developing since the disease started to spread. At first, there was only one location, but during the last few months, they began to work in more and more of them.

“Wow… they´re big.” Declared Euny.

“Yes, they are. These units are meant to host growing women like yourself, young lady.” Said the doctor. “You´ll see that they´re adapted for people up to ten feet tall.” He declared.

“Ten feet?” thought Cory, worried for a second. “Euny won´t get THAT big, would she?” he wondered as he turned at her.

She just smiled at him, a tender smile. She had no idea what he was thinking, but she admired the houses. From now on, one of those will be their new house.

“Inside…” the doctor continued, “You´ll find everything you need. Water, electricity, food, and some non-vital things like cable, some puzzles, everything you may need… And if you need anything else, there´s a tablet located in the living room, if you need any more clothes, some more food, or just anything, one of our guards will be happy to help you with it, isn´t that right, guys?” he said to both men next to him. There was no particular answer, just a grunt from one of them.

 

As they walked in, the doctor explained there were more things, behind the units, there was a basketball court, a tennis one too, a pool. A grill even. This place was designed to maintain their “guests” happy, and mostly busy. Preventing sex was one of the main things they wanted. Or at least tried to. That´s why there´s a lot of things to set their minds off of their carnal desires.

But they´re aware that, there´ll be times when they fail. And there´s no shame on that. It will still help during their research. That´s why they´re houses designed for couples.

If their intention was to isolate each of them, there would be a personal cell for them. But making them feel like prisoners was not their goal. Answers, they needed answers.

 

“Well, this is it from us. We´ll send you a message through the tablet whenever we need to run some tests, and any other update. But don´t think of this as a prison, you´re free to do whatever you like, as long as it is inside these four giant walls… just think of this as a looong vacation. No need to work, get up early, anything, just enjoy your company, ok?” That was it, they were told their unit was 7-C.

The place was… big. The houses were a good deal separated from each other; a whole other house could fit between the next one. It was like a small town, made up mainly from houses and other amusement places. And the place was nice, there were no cars, yet, the streets were covered with asphalt.

There were a lot of green areas, mostly everything he could see had grass on it, and at the distance he could spot a tennis cord like the Doc said. It could be called a resort, only that they were no vacations. Until they found a cure, this will be their only place to be.

 

“Ok, I think we should get in, right?” Said Euny, looking at the huge house. The front door eleven ten feet tall. Almost twice her height. And there were some really pretty plants around it. They must´ve invested quite a lot to make this place a bit more homely.

“Yeah, we should see where we…” he was about to say where we´d be sleeping, but someone called him from the distance, a man´s voice.

 

“Yo, welcome neighbor…” chuckled a man as he walked, with a tall woman next to him.

Cory turned, and was immediately surprised, that woman was huge! Euny was not even six-foot tall yet, and he could tell she was taller than him from the distance, but this woman, he could tell she was as tall as the guards who escorted the Doc.

He was a bit more fixed in people´s height now, however, the man seemed very short. A whole foot shorter than this woman. Cory wondered if he was taller or if the woman was so tall that he seemed shorter.

 

“Hi!” Said Euny as she waved at both, Cory was too focused on their heights.

Then, he felt a small bump on his arm and Euny whispered: “Say hi…” He waved too.

“It´s so nice to meet the new couple.” Said the woman. Cory was starting to freak out, the closer they got, the taller she appeared to be.

 

They seemed to be in their thirties, not sure if they were married, however, they must´ve been together for quite a while now. At least had been having some real sex for quite a while.

The guy seemed muscular, with a lumber jack beard and wearing sweatpants, lose fit sweatpants. Meanwhile, the astonishing woman next to him, she was wearing a dress, maybe short, but that could be because she was so tall. He was trying not to stare, but he couldn´t help but to notice that her long legs were fairly thick, and that her hips were wide too.

 

“I´m Dan, and she´s Daisy, we saw you when you came in, and we came here just to say hi… so hi, hehe.” He shook Cory´s hand. Just as he thought, he was shorter. Yes, his arms were substantially thicker and more muscular than his, still, he was taller.

Dan was 5´4”, two inches shorter than him. But he seemed really friendly. Quite a nice neighbor, possibly his best buddy on the hood, but that was getting to far ahead. However, when Daisy turned at him, with her kind look, quiet too, he felt shy.

She seemed to be the… quiet one in their relationship, perhaps Dan was the funny one, however, when her hand met his, he felt tiny. Her long fingers wrapping around his hand. He felt a bit timid.

“I´m Eunice, but you can call me Euny…” Said Euny as she made the talking, “and he´s Cory, thank you for stopping by.”

“No problem.” Said Dan as he greeter Euny, she was five inches taller, yes, but compared to Daisy´s 6´3” frame, she was rather average.

“Nice to meet you…” Came Daisy´s soft voice as she shook Cory´s hand. He was smiling, but he wanted her to let him go already, not that he disliked it, but he had to crane his head a good deal up to look at her. The top of his head barely came taller than her chin.

 

“We received a message advising us you´d be coming today, it´s so nice to meet another couple here.” Declared Dan.

“Yeah…” Said Cory as he couldn´t do anything else than shaking the amazoness hand.

“You can let go now, sweetheart, it´s ok.” Came Daisy´s voice, she knew he was in awestruck by her height, but rather than making a fuss, she just tried to settle him up.

“Sorry…” he said, letting go of her, then, he gave a couple steps back to be side by side with Euny. Distancing from the tall woman made things a bit less awkward for him.

 

Yes, he was aware that he had lost inches. Yes, he´s aware that there´s even taller women out there, naturally taller. And yes, he knows he should be used to this by now. But he can´t. He´s not… appreciating the size disadvantages so much. To Euny, her height will bring her confidence, to him, it will just make him compare himself to more and more things.

 

“So, are we the only people here?” Asked Euny, trying to make small talk.

“Ugh, unfortunately, no.” said Daisy as she crossed her arms under her chest, that sudden disgust on her expression, who was that annoying person? Or people? Maybe those loud neighbors no one wants?

“Yeah,” said Dan, hugging Daisy from the side, the top of his head was at neck level. “There´s this… lady, who lives alone in unit 7-A…”

“What? A single woman?” said Cory, wasn´t these places designed for couples?

“Well, look who´s finally talking.” Said Euny, putting her hands on her hips. “So, she lives alone?”

“Yes, apparently, someone reported her and, well, she´s now living here on her own.” Spoke Daisy, then, she came closer and whispered to Euny, “But take good care of your man here, cause that woman´s… ugh, she´s a nasty bitch.” Strong words from someone who first appeared as a gentle giant.

“Come on, she ain´t that bad.” Came Dan´s voice.

“Listen, she tried to seduce you when we first came in, and that was after I told her we were married. She´s a bitch, and that´s the end of it.” It seems that woman´s not exactly a good neighbor.

“Come on, she wasn´t seducing me, she was just…”

“Shut it. She tried ti seduce you just as she seduced a guard the other day.” Daisy declared.

“A guard?” Euny was a bit confused.

 

Long story short, that woman´s name was Blythe. Let´s just say she´s on the… horny side. She has some urges and, well, doesn´t care who´ll donate some inches to give her the pleasure she wants. Besides, she´s even taller than Daisy. Not a seven-footer, yet, but taller.

 

“My advice, keep Cory away from her just as I keep my Dan.”

“Women, right?” chuckled Dan, looking at Cory, who simply nodded and laughed too.

 

After they left, Euny and Cory finally stepped inside. They explained them that these houses were fancy. They had everything they needed, and they were really spacious. Daisy still feels short inside the place, and they´ve been there for two months now.

 

The door was large, yet, surprisingly light. Cory had no problem opening it. When they came in, the first thing they both saw was a giant gift-basket on a small, yet tall, table in the entry way.

“Cool, gifts…” Said Cory as he walked towards the table. The thing was tall, the top was at chin level, and the basked was huge. “Uhm… a little help here?”

“Well, they did say this place was meant for larger women… I wonder why didn´t they just got us a place big enough and then move us to a bigger one once we… well I outgrew the place.” Said Euny.

“Maybe it´s cheaper…” he suggested. Looking around at their new place.

 

This is the very beginning of their new lives. Kind of… stuck there until they find a cure to this. But what is this exactly? A virus? A bacterium? A disease? For sure, it´s something that will go on for a while.

But, why would someone want to live locked inside a huge quarter where they may run some sort of experiments on them? Well, so far, them. It´s not always a choice, but both couples decided to get in. As in, sign a contract, live for free during a while, no worries, no job, but… do they still have privacy?

They were advised there´s cameras, but not inside the houses. Still, they can see their front door´s and their back yard. As well as a whole other set of places. Is it because of protection? To study their routines? See if growing women or shrinking man develop any type of habits? Maybe they´re in case they want to escape.

However, let´s drop some other facts here. As soon as Cory found out they got the virus, he called in. They needed a cure. Meanwhile, Daisy was concerned about Dan´s shrinking, her growth was not the main deal, but were there any effects on men? Being there means 24/7 surveillance and assistance in any case. Medics, specialists, doctors, s whole lot of attention.

The place was huge, and even if they couldn´t see the fullness of it, inside, at least fifty people were employed, at the same time. Mostly guards. And there´s people employed for the maintenance of the place. But they worked at late night hours, when none of the “residents” is out there.

But, there´s also something else, a particular matter that´s… maybe obvious. These people are catalogued as “dangerous”, they could spread the virus that was already in them. However, that was still to be found. It´s been stablished that only women can infect man, and that man cannot quite infect women. Now, why is there another amazon living there alone? Simple, one of the men she, well, shrank, reported her.

Now, she´s there, mostly, against her will, but she´s learned to like it. At least, learned to make the place kind of… hers. Not as if she was the leader or something. She´s simply “enjoying” herself. Which means, the “flirting” Daisy mentioned was not fake. She was flirting. She´ll take to bed any man she wants, why? Because she´s locked there. Not like payback, but, according to her, if she´s already in, why not having a good time?

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way to chapter 6 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 2 by Mine1234

In the table, next to the huge gift basket, there was a tablet. A pretty big one, it´s screen must´ve been around 15-16 inches. Euny grabbed it, struggling a little to accommodate her hands on it, the thing was big. She pointed out that there was a message on it. Giving them a warm welcome and explaining details about the house and the whole place.

“Look, there´s a small map of the place…” Euny said as she went through the info on the tablet.

“Cool…” Cory was not really paying attention; he was going through all of the things inside the basket.

He picked the whole thing, which weighted a lot, and lowered it to the ground. He was not really interested in the info inside of the tablet. If there was anything he needed to know, Euny will tell him.

“What? There´s condoms here too? Why?” Wasn´t that place supposed to be some sort of sex-avoiding, distracting zone?

“Oh, yeah, there´s a note here. Sex´s not banned…” her face revealed some doubt, still, it was written right there.

They wanted to collect data inside the huge “fortress”, which means, they need the individuals there to continue their regular routines as if they were in their regular lives. However, they couldn´t directly ask them to have sex. It will mean that, if they speed up things, they won´t be able to collect the data they needed.

 

Scientists there wanted to find a way to cure, or reverse the effects this virus had on people. Which means, people living in this units, they are more like lab rats than hosts. Yes, they get to live there for free… with certain limitations, ok a lot of limitations; but everything´s got a price.

Still, there won´t be any type of unethical experiments there, but, there´s some things they will have to do. But they will all be forewarned before things actually take place.

 

“Ok, I… I need to go to the bathroom… any idea where it is?” Cory asked.

“According to the map of the house…” she opened a file that literally said “House map”, “It´s right underneath the stairs. A guests bathroom, actually.” Euny answered.

“Cool.” But Cory wasn´t “cool”.

 

Cory was not exactly used to the whole shrinking thing yet. Yes, he was aware that this was a condition that was affecting thousands of men all over the world. But deep inside, he wondered, “WHY ME?!”

Shrinking was one thing. Having to live knowing that thigs keep getting higher. That´s if he had sex of course. But, seeing Euny grow, that was a whole other thing.

All of the people he knew seemed to grow taller. He couldn´t quite accept it. He really struggled with it. But having a growing girlfriend. Maybe it could be easier for those men who got shrank with different couples. There´s no need to see the same growing woman every time. A chance to meet women shorter. But not for him, he had only one sexual partner.

Living with Euny, that had an effect on him. Seeing how your 5´3” girlfriend grew to 5´9” while he got all the way down to 5´6”, that got him really worried.

 

“Shit, shit, shit! That woman… she was HUGE!” she was talking about Daisy, the 6´3” lady. That got him thinking.

Height comparisons, doubts about his own height. He was struggling not to walk away from her. He knew that moving there was a risk. That once inside, he´ll meet women much taller than Euny. Of course, there´s taller women in real life. But inside, inside the “community”, there´s no chance he´ll meet any woman shorter.

“And… and that woman… the one on the other unit. She´s even taller! FUCK!” he regrets his decisions. But that couldn´t have been any other way, he got in to find a cure.

 

Cory was not a fan of tall women, knowing he´s shrinking, it only makes him feel smaller. Insecure. He needs to wash it off, literally. He wants to wash his face on the washbasin.

Furniture there seemed quite luxurious, futuristic even. Of light colors, a soft looking design, plain surfaces. What got him surprised was the amazing set of the place. It seemed pretty minimalistic, classy, nice.

“This… this is too high.” It was. Much taller than a regular sized one. Living on a place built for literal amazons, that wasn´t the best part of this place.

“One would think that they´ll have hoses made for regular sized people. I mean, men are shrinking. I´m shrinking. Shouldn´t there be two sizes for everything here? Like, a tiny version of this huge monster. Is there a booster step here? That´s the least I´ll expect.”

He opened the huge doors of the cabinet beneath the washbasin, there were only bathroom stuff, like toilet paper, soap, shampoo, conditioner and so on. He walked around the bathroom, which was pretty spacious. But he couldn´t find it.

“Nothing here… maybe on the side… what´s this?” he spotted something next to the huge piece of furniture. There were some buttons there. Two, to be precise. Each had an arrow, one pointing up and the other down.

“I wonder…” he pressed what he assumed was the “down” button. To his surprise, he was right.

The top of that thing started to lower. He kept the button pressed as the thing came to the right level for him. It was alright at his belly button level, Euny was taller, so this will be meeting both right in the middle.

“Oh my, who´d have guessed. It actually worked.”

 

“Euny, Euny! We can adjust the size of the furniture… well, not like, whole. But we can lower their level.” He wanted to share his most recent discovery with her.

“I know. It says so in the tablet. And, there´s also a small app to get in touch with out neighbors.” She didn´t turned at him, her gaze was set straight at the tablet. There was a lot to learn about this new place.

 

In the meantime, Dan and Daisy were having a little chat.

“So… what do you think? They seem nice, right?” he asked, wanting to hear his wife´s response.

“They seem… fine. Yes. They´re young, friendly. But most importantly, Eunice doesn´t seem to be a lusty bitch like our other neighbor. Although, I´m not sure if Cory´s… don´t you think he was a bit too quiet? I mean, when I was in front of him, I don´t know, he seemed… off.” Daisy said. Yes, she kind of hates Blythe, the tallest woman there. But she´s got her reasons.

“Oh, come on, give him a break. I´d be the same way if I say a huge woman like you, I mean, you don´t get to meet a 6´43” woman every day.” Dan replied.

“Well, you´re right. But remember that used to be your height, hon.” She wasn´t lying. Dan used to be the 6´3” one in the relationship, while Daisy was 5’4”. They´re currently each other´s old heights.

 

To Dan, the transition had been, not the best, acceptable. He was a positive man, always looking at the bright side of things. Cheerful. And, even if he came from being a 6´3” muscular man, he was still muscular, but on a shorter way.

He was more focused on how he felt rather than what other people thought. Walking around minding his own business, and when people asked, he didn´t mind to let them know. What other choice could he have.

Besides, how can he complaint when his wife had turned into a hot amazon. As soon as Daisy started growing, he could tell that the virus didn´t only affect the height of women, but their shapes too.

Daisy went from an average slim woman to a sexy giantess. As she grew, her hips swelled larger, her legs thickened; her thighs were fleshier, and so were her calves. He could really notice how her breasts went from D´s to double D´s, then to E´s, right now, he wasn´t sure which size she was, but even at her current height, they seemed really big for her.

And there were other changes aside of her plumping body. She seemed to thicken in all the right places, giving her a strong, yet feminine figure. He thought it could also be funny if she grew into a huge muscular woman while he shrank into a skinny guy. That way roles would´ve been reversed. However, it´s not exactly how this virus worked.

And about him? He´s the same, but shorter. Same stamina, same muscle size… proportionally. Of course, things are heavier now that he almost lost a foot in height, but at least he didn´t lose his fit shape.

 

“Do you think we should go ahead and give them a tour of their place? You know, show them how things work and so?” He wanted to give advice on how it was to live in those modern, gigantic, and futuristic units. He didn´t mind giving advice, either on the place or on the height changes.

“I think we should let them be for a while, you know, moving in here… you need a little time to process the whole thing. But we can meet them tomorrow…” she grabbed their tablet from the counter. Needless to say, it seemed smaller on Daisy´s hands than on Euny´s. “I´ll invite them to brunch tomorrow. Hopefully they already know how to use this tablet…”

The tablet had a peculiar app installed. They could chat with their neighbors, all of them. Send messages, video calls, even regular calls, like a phone. They could chat with each other’s and with the people in charge of their units. Dr. Drystone said it, if they needed anything, they could ask for it, and this was their way to do so.

 

“Look, Cory. A message.” Came Euny´s voice as he rested on the huge couch. The thing was like two mattresses putted together.

“What´s up?” he asked, while shifting to a sit position.

“A notification popped up, it´s an invitation from Dan and Daisy, they would like to meet us at their place tomorrow.” With that, she learned where the app was. That way she could chat a little, even if it was just with their neighbors.

“An invitation?” he asked thinking how great it was to meet that amazon again. He didn´t have anything against her or tall women, but it made him feel a bit insecure.

“Yes, tomorrow at noon, brunch at their place. I wonder if we should bring something… I wonder if WE have something. They said there was food on the fridge, right?” She asked, thinking on what to prepare, but mostly about what to have for lunch. “I need to check on the fridge… and the rest of the kitchen.” She declared.

“Sure, you go ahead and do that. I… I´ll go for a walk.” He said standing up. Lucky him, he adjusted the couch, else, he would´ve needed to hop or climb down of it.

“Ok, I´ll take a small tour of our new place. But try not to take too long. I´m making lunch in an hour.” She said.

 

Cory would´ve loved to explore his new place. But he just couldn´t. Everything was big, tall, wide. He felt insignificant next to the ten-foot doors. He didn´t need to check what else was bigger there. He decided to go for a walk and check the rest of the place, hopefully, there were some regular sized things there.

“One comes here to feel a little better about his height and now, everything´s huge. It´s like shrinking… without shrinking.” He really wanted them to find a cure. If he knew how, he would´ve tried himself, but he was no scientist.

He walked for a while, past the units, walking through the fancy sidewalks and looking at all of the green in the area. Bushes, trees, grass. The place seemed really nice.

Once he had walked a nice distance, he realized two things, there was a sixth building at the end of the units. He walked a bit closer just to realize it was some sort of GYM. He thought everyone needs some work out from time to time. And that Dan´s the one who probably uses it the most.

He kept walking for a while, behind the units there were a lot of places. He could spot a barbeque grill, a kiosk, a pool, a basketball core. He was amazed. So, he decided to walk over there. Maybe they´ll be having some barbeques there in a while. Or a pool party.

 

“Yhup. Everything´s huge here too.” The grill was enormous. Twice as wide as a regular one, and standing at around sixty-inches tall. Right below his nose level. There´s no way he can use it, and much less for Dan to do so. That thing must be at eye level for him.

“Well, I guess we won´t be able to grill without a stool… or women´s help.” Soon, women will be tall enough to use that grill as a regular sized one. However, for that to happen, they men will need to get shorter. The idea messed up with his mind really bad.

“Ugh, I need to get out of here…” he said as he turned, but when he gave the first step, he crashed with a wall, a wall of soft flesh.

He gave a step back just to realize there was a woman there. A woman much taller than Daisy. With Big blue eyes and raven hair. She seemed young, she couldn´t be older than 35. And she was smiling down to him in a naughty way.

“Oopsie, careful there, little guy. You didn´t hurt yourself, did ya´?” Came the amazon´s voice from high above.

Cory was embarrassed, his face had just landed on her boobs. Her big and round boobs. They seemed massive, and to what he could perceive, they were soft too. But he can´t have those types of thoughts right now.

“S-sorry! I wans´t…” he needed to excuse himself. How didn´t he perceived a woman that big? She was HUGE. Not the type of woman that can sneak around without being heard. He should have at least felt her huge presence. But what was she doing? Had she been standing there all this time? Why? Why didn´t she said something before?

“Hello, cutie, my name´s Blythe. I´m one of your new neighbors.” She extended her hand towards him. She was tall, very tall.

Cory wasn´t sure what to do, didn´t se cared that he just smacked his face with her bosom? Any woman would be nagging him by now. Even if it was their fault. Because, clearly, he just turned around, she was like a step away from him, behind him, that was suspicious.

 

“H-hi… n-nice to meet you… I´m Cory.” He replied with nervousness in his tone. His hands were trembling too, but shaking her huge hand only made him feel tiny

“Aww, there´s no need to be shy. It´s fine, anyone can bump into any other person causally.” She said, but this didn´t seem like a casualty.

“Heh… so… why are you here?” he asked. He was kind of paranoid now. And a little alarmed by the amazon. Therefore, his “be gentle and don´t directly speak your mind out” button was off.

“Oh, sounds like you want me to leave?” she chuckled.

Pretty much, he did. She was titanic. And her eyes were so shiny, he had a hard time not feeling ashamed before this woman´s imposing presence.

“I… I´m not… I mean, you don´t have to… the thing is, you just seemed to pop out of nowhere, that´s all.” Had he saved himself there?

“Well, seems fair. If you really want to know. I was following you.” She bent over, closing the gap between them, she still stood a bit taller than him. But her chest, her breasts were hanging so sensuously, the enormous vast cleavage of this woman caught all of his attention, well, the most he could give with just one glare.

He really didn´t wanted to look at her so much. Daisy said she was kind of… unpleasant. Leaving all the cursing aside. But, did she said following him?

 

“Oh no. She´s… she´s going to… is she?” he could already picture her huge hands reaching for him and easily pealing his clothes off. What could he do? He was no match for this giantess. Her sturdy legs were much stronger than his, if he ran, she´ll catch him easily.

“F-following me?” he asked, he wanted to distract her a little, turn her attention somewhere while he tried to trace a course to run away. Maybe he can sprint and be gone before she realizes.

“Yes. You´re the new guy in the neighborhood… you and your… girlfriend? I wanna guess, you seem too young to be married. Anyway, I was just making sure you didn´t get lost here, it´s quite a big place, you know. Haha, it still seems huge to me, I wonder how big it must feel for a little guy like you.” She explained, rising back up, looming high above him.

She wasn’t wrong, even for this amazon, the place was still quite big. However, he needed to find a way out, just in case things get a little serious.

“Lost? I don´t… I just came from that direction, a straight path. There´s no way I can get lost.” He said.

“Are you sure? Because, you don´t have any phone, no way to call someone for help, other than yelling of course. But… if you wander too far, would anyone be able to hear you screaming? Hmmm?” She seemed scary now. His heart was racing on his chest, and his mind wanted him to scream for help.

But he won´t be just a push over, he´s an adult. A grown man. He can stand for himself. Maybe wrestle out of it, if there was the need. Hopefully there won´t.

“I´m not… I´m not “little”…” he was too concerned about his height now.

“Are you sure? Cause, to me, you don´t exactly fall on tall either. Even average sound big.” She explained to the boob leveled man. “Hmm… how tall are you?” she asked.

“I… I´m 5´6” which sounds pretty average to me.” It wasn´t, but he won´t give up in this one.

“Hahaha, sorry. Now, mister “average” are you sure that´s average?” She laughed at him a little.

“I… yes. In this new world, where women are growing and… and men shrinking, I think that´s a pretty decent height.”

“Well… maybe you´re right. Forgive me for not taking that in mind. But at 6’8”, everyone´s starting to look so small… Even those huge guards outside, they seem quite average, you know.”

“S-six… eight?” she caught his attention, and she was not going to waste a chance to tease him about it.

“Oh, yes, I´m pretty tall, honey. I think, that makes me fourteen inches taller, yes?” She could tell he was one of those men who got really astonished by tall women.

“F-fourteen?” That´s a lot.

 

Cory felt so small now. But how else could he feel? She was gigantic. Her shoulders were so wide, her legs so tall. For sure, she was stronger too. He felt minuscule. He needed to find a way out of this, before it was too late.

But before he could do anything else, she placed one of her huge hands on top of his head. Her other hand on her wide hips and, with a sexy-kind voice, she said. “You know, if you want to maintain this height, you should avoid sex at any cost. Don´t you think?” she was just having fun with him.

“I mean, I´m here, all by myself. And, you know, women have needs. But like I said, I´m alone. But you have a girlfriend here. So, your chances of getting it are much bigger than mine… although, I can´t deny that sometimes…” she bent over and whispered to his ear, “sometimes I feel kind of horny too… aww, so, so horny.” She puckered her lips a little.

Cory swallowed as the only thing that came to him was “RUN!”.

“I… I think I… I gotta go, you know, my… Euny, my girlfriend Euny´s making lunch and… she´ll hate it if I´m late, hehe… but it was, uhm, n-nice talking with you… n-nice to meet… you know, we can meet later… probably. So that you can meet Euny and… yeah…” he stumbled his way out of it, clumsy, not knowing what to say, what to do. He knew he needed to be somewhere else.

“Of course, we can all meet later. It was nice meeting you too, take care.” She stood straight, and smiled at him while waving. “If you need anything, my unit´s 7-A, so don´t hesitate if you need a cup of sugar, my door will always be open.” She enjoyed teasing him.

 

Blythe felt like a prisoner there. But that didn´t meant she won´t get some fun. So far, she has had sex only twice inside. With guards. But no one will take actions against that. Not against her. However, each guard she fucked will be fired. They do have a contract. But she, she can do as she pleased. As long as they can gather data, things are fine.

A small perk for the “inhabitants” there. However, that didn´t meant that men will be safe there. Cory didn´t know a thing about that unwritten rule, however, he was aware that he should look after himself there. Daisy seemed nice, and Cory knew Euny wouldn´t force him in any way. But Blythe, she seemed kind of… problematic. She was huge, sexy and alone. She could easily take advantage of him, but not today.

Now that he was away from her, he ran. He rushed back to his unit. “I can´t walk alone this place… no sir, not alone.” He thought as he made his way back with Euny.

End Notes:


I just posted chapter 7 on my patreon, together with other of my stories :D

If you´re interested to join, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 3 by Mine1234


“How quick, you´re back.” Said Eunice as he closed the door behind him.

“Oh, yeah… I… the place´s cool. But I think it should be better if we, uhm, explore it together, don´t you think?” he was breathing heavily, of course he ran over there with all his might. Escaping the giantess he just met.

“Sure, we can check the place tomorrow, it´s not like we´ve got another thing to do, right?” she chuckled.

 

They took a tour around the place; he was mesmerized by how large the whole thing was. Acres and acres of land, all destined to… them.

There was no mystery to anyone that they were kind of… subjects there. The very next day, they brought them into the lab. They took samples, measurements, and a whole lot of other biometrical data.

They needed all of that information for their records. Also, they asked each of them on how tall they were before. Their previous weight and much other things before the size changes began.

It was kind of frustrating, much more taking in mind that it took HOURS. Even psychological exams. They had all sorts of specialists there. Psychologists, physiotherapists, nutritionists, general doctors, and a whole lot more of people. But the headmaster, or the one who seemed to be in charge of that place was Dr. Drystone. He took both of them to each of the places where they´ll examine them.

Separate rooms, to make things faster. But they were not fast enough.

 

“Oh my… that took forever!” complained Cory as they entered their place.

“Yeah, it took a while.” Replied Euny.

“A while? Taking a shit takes a while, that was like… six hours!” he checked the watch, and yes, it took them around six and a half hours to do the whole thing. Taking samples was the easiest part.

“Ok, ok, it took a ton of time. And it would´ve been appreciated if they had given us any food, I´m starving.” She complained.

“Yeah, well, I mean, I´m not starving, STARVING, but I could eat.” They were advise that, as their sizes changed, there would be some minor adjustments on their metabolisms. While Euny´s eating more, he´s eating less. However, they didn´t needed a specialist to know that.

“I´ll go cook something, why don´t you wait here.” She said.

“I can help. I´m still big enough, or what? Just because you´re taller it means I´m not helpful?” he protested.

“Cory, honey, you don´t know how to cook.” That´s right, he burned pretty much everything he tried to cook. Or over salted it. Or simply… ruined it.

“No, I´m… ok, I don´t know how to. But I can help you shop vegetables and… other kitchen-like stuff.” He didn´t like to be left aside.

“It´s fine, I´ll cook something simple. Don´t worry, why don´t you, I don´t know, go check on Dan, or Daisy. I´ll be fine.” He didn´t liked the idea of standing in front of Daisy. She was super tall.

Even that 5´9” therapist he met during his check-up made him nervous. But if she didn´t wanted him around the house, then so be it.

“Fine, I´ll leave you. But don´t come crying for me when you realize you need me.” He declared, kind of offended.

Euny approached to him, placed her hands on her hips and stood straight, to appear even taller. Then, looming above him, she said: “DO I look like the kind of lady who´d cry? Hmm?”

“N-no…” she liked to tease him a bit whit a “who´s taller now” little game.

“Ok then…” she patted his head, “have fun.” He simply left.

 

Cory didn´t liked it when she acted that way. He knew it was fake, she was just pretending to be mad. But he hated it. He knew she acted that way to appear more imposing, taller, bigger. She was not really establishing who was in command, she just used it whenever she wanted him to do as she said, no questions asked.

Eunice knew he was stubborn, and that could become annoying, however, since the virus appeared, it became easier to finish discussions. There was nothing to argue when the party, who wanted to argue, was cut off. She mainly did it to save time, plus, it was very funny looking at him when he was dazed.

She knew he had become overly aware of his height. She could easily spot his eyes running up and down through her. Checking her size, her height. How tall he still was compared to her. And that didn´t changed with other people. She could also see it, through the corner of her eye, when he was trying to talk with Daisy. She knew this virus had make him insecure; imposing herself over him was only a last resource. A “power” she won´t abuse of.

Eunice was kind, but sometimes he was simply… too much. And with this virus around, he could become annoying. Asking way too many questions, permanently concerned. She knew they´ll have to deal with this, in time. Right now, it´s time for a warm, home-cooked meal. Lucky for her, the fridge was packed with food.

Her stomach growled, for sure, she knew she´d be eating part of that food before cooking it. Maybe a carrot, a slice of cheese, some ham. Anything to keep her hunger at bay while she cooked. She normally didn´t do such thing, she always waited for the food to be ready, but her hunger grew, together with her.

 

“I… she basically kicked me out of my… well, of that house. She can´t do that. We´re a couple, we´re supposed to make decisions together. But once again, I let her scare me… stupid fear.” Whenever Eunice loomed over him, it was as easy as frowning to make his heart race.

Like a scared little mouse, he´ll do whatever the amazon said. And she wasn´t big. Just, bigger than him. Three inches, she was only that much taller, yet, he freaked out. He wasn´t used to looking up to her, much less to look up at other things. And talking about tall things, He turned at Blythe´s place.

He knew hers was 7-A, the very first one, which made sense, she was the first one to arrive. However, she was not the one coming out of her house.

 

“Are you sure they won´t notice?” came a guard´s voice, he was stepping out of her place, buckling his belt.

“For sure, no worries, no one will tell the difference.” Blythe said. Of course, they just had sex.

She often asked for something just to have a guard deliver stuff to her. Her intentions? Well, it certainly wasn´t whatever she ordered for. She wanted sex. And it was really easy to seduce these men. Some resisted and just delivered whatever they were carrying.

Their orders were clear, to ring the bell, wait for someone to open, and just hand then whatever they ordered. But sometimes, Blythe in particular. She came out, wearing the most revealing clothes, teasing the guards with her massive breasts, her cheering size. Her long, soft looking legs, making them gawk at her.

She was a muse, an amazon, thick, sexy, fit, curvaceous, ravenous. She had it all to draw a man´s attention to her. The next step was simple, take them to bed. Most of the guards were about 6´3” and above, back then, they matched her in height, but not anymore.

 

Cory was looking, he couldn´t turn. Witnessing how that guard, whoever he was, walked away from her place. His uniform seemed baggy, but that´s how their cargo pants and shirts fit, however, it seemed like a size too big.

He couldn´t really tell, but Blythe had made it. She had passionate sex with the guy. Hot enough to take three inches from him. That´s right, even if he couldn´t notice from the distance, she went up, all the way to 6´11”, just an inch away from the seven-foot mark. And that guard? Well, he´s still tall, at 6´1”, but he used to be 6´4”.

As soon as they notice, he´ll be isolated, tested and most likely fired. There was a rule, it didn´t quite said “You can´t fuck the subjects”, but the idea was kind of the same.

 

“Oh, hi there, neighbor.” The amazon waved at Cory.

“Shit… she spotted me.” He was hoping she didn´t go all the way to where he was and, well, teasing him like yesterday, or worse.

To his surprise, she stood there, smiling as he waved her back. She could tell he was nervous. From across the street, she said:

“Well, what would you tell, that guy went straight to my hips…” she smacked her ass, hard enough to make a sexy-slapping sound. Then, she bit her lips and drew a naughty smile to him. She would´ve liked to throw him a kiss, but that could be too much.

He was trembling, his hands felt numb. He knew infected women grew after sex, but thinking about it made him uncomfortable. Even more when there´s a prime, sexy specimen across the street. Blythe was so hot. Tall, big boobs, an hourglass figure.

She was only wearing a tight top and a thong, that displayed all of the thick flesh of her shapely legs. And if she turned, well when she turned, he´ll be able to see her thong sinking between her ass cheeks. Right in the middle of her round peach shaped butt.

 

Infected women´s growth was a whole other thing. Men stayed basically the same, but shorter, proportional in every aspect to their original selves. But women were a whole other deal.

Women got bigger, everywhere. Their butt´s expanded, their breasts swelled bigger. Their bodies became much more feminine, their sexiness intensified and their shapes drew all of the attention into them.

It was really easy to tell which women were infected. They were the ones whose bodies seemed unnaturally hot. And they were incredibly tall, but let´s focus on the other changes aside of height.

Their hips became wider, their shoulders too, but not that much. Their bodies toned, giving them the shape of a fit woman, without having any need to work out. Plus, their bodies were like furnaces that burned calories, of course, everything was used to nurture their larger bodies.

Their bones, muscle, tendons, everything increased in size, giving them a proportional, yet somehow improved figure. Like a full-body plastic surgery. A miracle of science… if science was the one to blame for the virus.

Women´s skin cleared, became softer, smoother, giving them a forever young look. Youth came back to those who got “ill”. The thing is, this virus cannot be an illness for women, it was like a fountain of growth, a fountain of youth.

Take Blythe for example. She´s 52 years-old. Yet, she doesn´t look any older than 30. Her face, no creams, no collagen needed. Not even sunscreen. The bigger a woman got, the prettier she´ll look. There were no changes on their features, but they all somehow got this natural glow that allured everyone.

 

Cory couldn´t think straight. He felt like a small animal about to be devoured by a huge predator. He knew he had to run, but that would be silly. They were people, civilized people. He could talk to her, let her know he didn´t felt comfortable with this type of treat. But, he didn´t have the guts to do so. The idea of walking to her, facing her, getting closer to her, it really freaked him out.

Cory simply turned and walked away. He walked away before the beginnings of an erection became a real hard one. Then, if she could notice from across the street, then she´ll have a reason to come to him. And he didn´t want that. He turned and headed towards Dan´s house.

“What? You´re not coming to say hi? That´s not very neighborly of you. Maybe… maybe I should go all the way there and teach you some manners… hmmm?” her voice was sexy, smooth. Even if she had to be loud, it maintained a low sensuous tone.

Cory´s eyes opened widely. Manners? What does that mean? He didn´t want to know. He sprinted, he ran away, once more, away from this unpredictable amazon who fucked guards.

 

Blythe just giggled and waved at him.

“I guess we´ll talk later, bye, bye cutie.” She was having a lot of fun. Daisy never let Dan walk out on his own, but Cory, the new guy, he could be her new amusement source.

Blythe was into bigger men, bigger dicks actually. But she won´t waste the chance to tease her neighbors. There were much more things she could do, other than sex, to have fun. They will be like her playing things. Making them nervous with her mere words. Although, there´s a shame it´s only Cory.

There were still two empty houses, how long will it take to have some more people in?

 

Cory ran to the very last house on the block. Seeking for shelter. Daisy was big, obviously not as big as Blythe, even less now, but she will be more of a match than him.

His house, 7-C, was located right in front of Blythe´s house. And Dan´s place was the one at the end of his street, on his side. The five houses were distributed this way. 7-A and 7-B were on the same side. And 7-C, 7-D and 7-E were on the other side. 7-A and 7-C were the first houses on their respective sides of the streets.

Why were they distributed like this? Dr. Drystone thought it could be easier to fill unit A and B first, using the first side of the street, and proceed with the other one. And the “tenants” will occupy the houses respectively, starting with A and finishing with E, but Dan and Daisy´s change altered that order.

And why weren´t Cory and Eunice placed on 7-B instead of 7-C? Easy, 7-B was already intended for another couple. Turns out, someone else called before Cory did. But they were still on their way, kind of, turns out, the guy thought they will only be taking the woman, therefore, he wasn´t prepared to be locked together with her.

In the end, he ran away before they could pick them up. The woman seemed to cooperate, but he was gone. Right now, they were looking for the guy. Which won´t be that hard. Perhaps, these other people could get there by the end of the week.

 

*ding* *dong* *ding* *ding* *DING*

Cory was ringing the bell frenetically. He knew Blythe was still at her place. But he didn´t wanted to turn. If she had wanted to catch him, she would´ve already done it. Her long legs will cover the distance much faster and easier than his. He was vulnerable, and he hated the feeling.

“Coming!” came a voice, Daisy´s voice.

 

“Shit! She´s the one who’ll…” he didn´t want to meet Daisy first. He already felt small, but now, the door was open.

The gigantic door cracked open to reveal Daisy´s tall, yet kind form. Yes, she was also an amazon, but her cardigan and lose fit skirt hid most of her curves. Making her appear more as an old school housewife than a lubricious woman like Blythe. By the way, Daisy was way younger than Blythe, but now, they looked kind of the same age.

“Ok, I´m here… oh, hi Cory. May I know why are you ringing the bell like that? Is this an emergency?” Daisy placed her hands on her hips, looking a bit annoyed. She was not a testy woman. But no one likes it when someone´s ringing their house´s bell as if the sky was falling apart.

“I…” Daisy was much taller than Eunice, which made him feel so much smaller.

“Listen…” she bent a little, coming closer to him, “I know you´re new here, but it´s regular knowledge that, even if we´re locked here, you should have some manners. Just as if we lived on the outside world, which is not our case anymore. So, tell me, what can I do for you?” If she had a stupid response, then this “friendly” talk will become a lecture.

“I need… the other… Blythe´s out and I think she´s kind of… she´s just making me feel uncomfortable.” Even if he had planned ahead what to tell her, he wouldn´t be able to remember.

Daisy turned towards Blythe´s house, passed Cory by, with her enormity, and just saw the barely covered body of the other amazon.

Blythe waved, with her proud smile, and Daisy waved back, thinking she was a bitch.

“So, this is the emergency. Why don´t you come in.” She invited him in.

 

Cory went inside their place, they sat on the couches of the living room, the huge, vast couches. The first thing he noticed inside was that, their stuff was adjusted on a slightly taller position. Naturally, since Daisy was 6´3”. Both chatted for a while, Dan was taking a shower, so he´ll take a little time to meet him.

Asides of explaining Cory that Blythe was a bitch who liked teasing men. She also pointed the fact that she had sex with guards in every chance she got. And that sometimes she walked around topless.

Daisy warned him about this woman. The reason why they moved from the house next door to hers was, she knows no boundaries. Dan never got into anything serious with her, talking about sex. However, she always played to be the “friendly” neighbor who´s not really doing nothing wrong.

But she knew exactly what she was doing. Flirting, even if it´s a lie, with someone´s couple, that´s something out of the limits. They requested, almost demanded, well it was Daisy, to be moved away from her. As far as possible. Else, she´ll whack that woman. Back then, they were practically the same height. But now, Blythe had eight inches on her. Quite a difference.

 

Cory finally explained to Daisy that he was out alone because Eunice was cooking. And that she quite literally kicked him out.

“Oh, well that´s not something that should be done, not with that raunchy cow out.” Daisy said, frowning every time Blythe´s image came to her mind.

“Yeah… also, Euny told me to ask you if you wanted to have dinner with us… uhm, would you like to join us?” he asked.

“How sweet, but I´ve already cooked something, and, well, we´ve got… certain plans for tonight. But thank you for the invitation. Maybe we can meet some other day, or you could come here with us. I´ll make lasagna, do you like lasagna?” Daisy was nice.

Now that Cory was over with the “she´s huge” thing, he could notice her kind nature.

“Ok… I… I´ll tell Euny about it. Or, do you mind telling her… through the tablet?” If dinner wasn´t ready, then he couldn´t go back. Unfair, but that´s his punishment for not listening. Stupid punishment.

“Surely, no problem.” Daisy stood up, but before she left the room, she added, “Oh, and don´t be shy, if you need me to walk you home, I have no problem, ok?” He nodded. She was so kind.

There was really no need to feel shy around her. She was warm, welcoming. And, unlike Blythe, she didn´t tease him. Or provoked him in any way.

 

Dan met Cory as he headed to the kitchen, his hair still retained some moisture from the shower he just had. They chatted a little, Cory couldn´t help it but to ask him if Blythe was really a threat.

He explained to him that she wasn´t. He had been at her place, nothing happened. But no woman likes it when their man´s hanging out with a semi-nude woman that is constantly flirting. Dan was good to be trusted, but she didn´t trust Blythe one bit.

In the end, Daisy walked Cory home. He felt happy that they were both good people. However, that other woman, she was a mystery. What if she suddenly has an urge to go further than teasing? What if she´s, bored or something, and she drags him into her house.

But he had to trust Dan, she was harmless. However, her size wasn´t. The teasing was real, and the feelings he got during so, they were real too. He should be careful. Like Daisy said, Eunice should be with him at all times.

 

Once Daisy came back home, Dan was waiting for her.

“Daisy, is that you?” He asked from upstairs.

“Yes, hon, it´s me.” She replied.

“And… are you alone?” his voice became a bit more seductive, deeper even.

“Yes, I´m alone…” she knew what was coming, that “thing” they had planned. Sex.

It wasn´t exactly sex, they wanted to see if there was a way, maybe a position, a certain time, a manner in which they could sate their carnal desires without having Dan shrink. She didn´t mind growing, but his shrinking had to stop.

 

Dan came out, naked, at the very top of the stairs. For a man his size, his dick was still big enough. His body was shaped and muscular. Something she always found very attractive. Even now that she´s almost a whole foot taller.

“So… are you coming or… do you want me to get down there?” she was hot for it, for him. They abstained from any kind of sexual contact; however, this was their night to experiment.

 

End Notes:

Just posted Chapter 8 on my patreon, together with other of my stories, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 4 by Mine1234

The kissing, passion, lust. Daisy stuck her tongue into Dan´s mouth. Dan couldn´t remember the last time she was so… aggressive. And the size of her tongue, it was big.

They were now on their bedroom, making a good use of their intimacy. Both had a plan, several actually. During the last few weeks, they have been wondering about ways to have six without actually having sex; more like without growing or shrinking.

What if they could have sex, and just, pull out before climax. Were their fluids what was causing the shrinking? No one had said so before, they were still doing some research about it, that´s why they had this “condo´s” with test subjects in.

 

Now, they were brought to life once more. Falling one over the other, Daisy couldn´t remember the last time they had the chance to enjoy themselves. She knew Dan was as strong man, however, she needed to be gentle. She was taller, heavier and over all, bigger.

“You´re completely sure about this?” Said Daisy, breaking out their kiss for a second.

“Sure… completely.” Dan approached to her and kissed her back. Then, he started removing her clothes.

He was already naked, but she wasn´t, and that was no problem. He enjoyed stripping her, of course, she was not that sweet little lady she once was. Now Daisy stood at 6´3” of pure feminine flesh, she was big. Her dresses often hid her luscious shape. Yes, her outfits accentuated her thin waist, but Dan knew better than anyone that she was not just that.

Right before her growth, Daisy was nearly chubby. Not fat, but she was rather curvy. After she grew six inches, she realized her belly was gone, and that her stomach was now flatter. However, now she stood as an amazon with an hourglass body.

 

“Let´s take this off the way, shall we?” said Dan as he took care of her dress.

Unzip it and then, pull it off, revealing Daisy´s sensuous body. Her breasts were big, something already noticeable, however, no one could see their real perkiness beneath her conservative dress.

Daisy was now in her underwear, displaying her long and thick legs. Her thighs were so thick, so firm, strong even; but not in the muscular way. Dan just ran his hands all the way over her legs, miles and miles of shapely, smooth, legs.

He massaged her body, every inch of her as he removed her bra and panties. Finally, after a long time, it was happening. Sex, he could have sex. Although, it was at their own risk.

 

They had a plan, a few. Dan wanted to lick her whole body. Gently bit her flesh, kiss her all over. Make her whole-body tingle. They´ll leave the real deal for later, now, they have a few things to try first.

Dan began by worshipping her whole body, massaging her big breasts with his hands. He was amazed, to think that before he was able to seize her full breast, now he could barely hold it as he wanted. He pinched her nipples a little, making her moan.

Then, he went down, kissing her abdomen, tickling her with his beard. Finally, he made it all the way to her pussy. He strongly separated her legs, opening them wide. To tease her showing her who was in charge. Show a bit of the man he once was.

He slowly approached his mouth to her as he massaged her inner thighs firmly. Daisy had blushed, she was eager for this.

 

Dan just let himself go and ate her whole pussy, voraciously, desperate. Daisy´s whole body tensed, she grabbed the sheets, clenching her hands. She made sure not to move too much, she wouldn´t want to squeeze his head between her enormous thighs.

Her thighs were big, really big, Dan´s head was quite well sheltered between them. She could barely see him down there; her breasts were obstructing her view a bit too.

Dan slowed down, now he was gentler, slowly eating her up. But she stopped him right before something else happened.

“My turn…” she said as she pushed him back. Their mattress was designed for people all the way to ten-feet tall, they had plenty of space there.

 

Daisy put her huge hands over him, pining him to the mattress. He just smiled as she took care of him. She lowered her hands to his cock. Once a huge monster, now she had it much easier handling his dick.

She gave him a squeeze with one hand, then a little shake, he was moaning as she had her fun. Her expression said, long time no see. She was phlegmatic.

The amazon bent over and put her lips around his dick, deep in. She swallowed the whole thing on her cavernous mouth. He was right at the beginning of her throat now.

Daisy went all in, sucking his member, wrapping her tongue around it. Dan´s body was tense, he enjoyed this very much. And Daisy knew he did maybe too much. She pulled his cock out before he came.

 

“Ok Dan… it´s time for the real deal…” Came Daisy´s luscious voice. She accommodated herself on top of him and started ridding him. “Remember, we must not come, ok?”

“Sure…” replied Dan as she pushed his body forwards and backwards. He was ecstatic.

Daisy sped up a little. She bent forward and pinned both Dan´s hands to the bed, applying some of her strength.

“I can see someone wants to take control…” said Dan as he was breaking in sweat.

“Mhmmm…” Came Daisy´s voice.

 

Both had some time alone. They were testing out if their hypothesis were right. If they could have some sex without causing the other´s height to change. They needed to be careful, he couldn´t come, and so couldn´t she. They had plenty of ideas she wrote down on a notebook that she kept on the night´s table by the bed.

If by tomorrow morning they were the same, then they could return to their old sexual life. Something he craved for and she did too.

 

Back on Cory and Eunice´s place, dinner was served.

“Well, I´m glad you got along with Daisy. She seems nice, I really don´t know why you were so afraid to talk to her.” Said Eunice.

“I told you, I´m not afraid of her… she´s just tall, really tall. That´s all.” He took some food to his mouth with a fork.

“Yeah, and being afraid of her height is not the same as being afraid of her. I get it.” Eunice knew he had some issues with tall people. Not always, just now that he had lost quite some inches.

“I… stop it. Don´t be sarcastic, ok? No one likes people who believe they know everything.” Cory said, with some food still on his mouth.

“I don´t know everything. I just know YOU. And you can get a little nervous around tall women. Also, don´t talk with your moth full. That´s disgusting.” She explained.

“Mhm.” He replied as he continued chewing.

“So… Daisy told me you had a bit of an issue with that woman, Blythe. Do you want me to go talk to her about it?” Eunice asked.

*cough* “Sorry, what?” he almost chocked when he heard her name.

“Daisy told me she was making you… uncomfortable. Teasing you. Do you want to tell me what happened?” she said with a different vibe on her voice.

 

Cory knew he had to tell her. She´ll pull the truth out of him anyway. And if he already told Daisy, why not telling Eunice, his girlfriend.

Cory told her everything. About the guard. About her “outfit”, and about her flirting. She didn´t invite him in, but he was not quite comfortable with the amazon yelling at him from the other side of the street.

“So… let me get this straight, you´re telling me that woman came out of her place, after having sex with one of the guards, and then… she just started talking to you? In her underwear?” Eunice said.

“Pretty much. Yes.” Cory said.

“But she didn´t ask you to come in, right? I mean, to her house…”

“What? No. That´s… absurd. And even if she had, I wouldn´t have stepped in. I don´t want to be round two for that woman. She´s…” Eunice cut him off a bit.

“Tall? Haha.” She liked it when tall women made him uncomfortable.

“Stop it! You should be mad about it, you know. A tall woman tried to seduce me. And you´re laughing? Shame on you, Euny. Shame on you.” Said Cory.

“Come on, she wasn´t flirting. Besides, why would she be? After having sex with one of those built-up guards, do you think she´ll find you attractive?”

“What? But I´m attractive. I´m not that tall anymore. Or muscular. But I´m good looking, you… you should appreciate it more. Appreciate me. For what I can tell, if I would´ve take her to bed, you wouldn´t mind.” He protested.

“Aww, come on, don´t feel that way. I love you, Cory. You´re my little man. And, just so you know, even at your full height, you won´t be much of a match for those 6´3”, 250-pound muscular guards.”

“Yeah, right. If I was in steroids like them, then maybe I could keep a shape like that.” He was annoyed.

“Haha, did I make someone feel self-conscious? But trust me, you´re better this way.” Eunice said.

“For real?” he asked.

“Yeah, this way it´s easier for me to outmatch you.”

“Eunice! Stop it already!” He was upset.

“Hahaha” She just adored it.

 

Eunice really liked to tease him. His face turned red so easy. She barely had to try. But that didn´t mean she only wanted to tease him. She needed to look after him, now that he was shrinking. Which means, Eunice will have to pay a little visit to Blythe tomorrow.

 

Cory woke up early the next day, he had seen, or at least recalls over hearing something on TV about growing women needing more sleeping time. Eunice had always liked to sleep a bit more than him. Sleep nine hours straight. While he was ok with eight or sometimes thirty minutes less.

Eunice was bigger, which means she sleeps more. Not too much, like an extra thirty minutes. However, he extrapolated that to Blythe. Eunice was still sleeping, and she will during the next hour; therefore, Blythe, a much bigger woman, will sleep much more than her.

“Maybe a woman her size needs two whole extra hours… which means, it´s safe for me to go out.” He stepped outside of his unit. Turned to the sides and made sure the place was clear. No amazons on sight.

 

He wasn´t wrong, Blythe was sleeping tight inside her unit. Completely knocked out on the couch, next to a couple ice cream empty buckets. Like a huge bear hibernating. She won´t wake up any soon.

He had time, time to wander alone, however, it would be better if he wasn´t alone.

“Dan, hi!” he waved as he spotted Dan at his place. All the way there.

Cory rushed to him, but there was something different in him. He was smiling, waving back, but something seemed off.

 

“Oh, shit! Dan, w-what happened?” he asked as he realized what it was. He was shorter.

“Well, let´s just say my lady and I had some action, and what was supposed to be… let me put it in other words, we had a plan and… I couldn´t get out on time… you know what I mean?” He lost three inches. Now, Dan was 5´1”.

“Shit, I… I´m sorry to hear that, man.”

“Yeah, but that´s what happens when you play with fire, sometimes… you get burn.” Or short.

 

They continued the conversation. He explained to Cory that he wanted to have sex, but not regular sex, else, he´ll shrink just like now. So, they thought of different ways to avoid the shrinking. Not finishing was an option. But he finished and, well, now he was shorter.

But this wasn´t done for them, well, at least yes for now. Both knew they couldn´t risk him loosing more height, so they postponed everything until next week.

 

“So, Daisy… she´s still asleep?” Cory asked. Not wanting to know if she was taller, but he knew she was. He just didn´t wanted to find out.

“Yeah, you know how this is, women need their sleep. She won´t be waking up until noon, I can assure you that.”

Cory used this time as an opportunity to hang out with Dan, and for him to show him the place. This place was gigantic. And for Dan, who now stood five inches shorter than Cory, who already felt so short, the place must be HUGE.

 

Dan was a good guide. He showed him the courts, the pool, the gym he went; even when Daisy made it clear that BOTH needed to be there at the same time, blame on Blythe of course. He showed him the place, even the large empty place, a huge mildly forested area. Meant for, picknicks? Or just to relax in the nature.

This place had a ton of stuff meant for them to keep busy. Yes, they wanted to keep their minds away from sex. But it wont help it, they just designed different sceneries for them to do it.

Make out and have sex on the woods, make out on the pool, sex on the gym. A whole lot of possibilities. However, most of them liked how things were on their own rooms.

 

Cory still didn´t felt this as his place, he was an outsider in a new place he lived free in, but that doesn´t mean there´s no price to pay.

“So, Cory, have they told you about the shot they´re working on?” Dan asked.

“Shot? What for?” he asked.

“I´m sure you´re aware that we´re like… lab rats, there´s really no nice way to say it. So, we all, from time to time, receive shots, of new things scientists over there are working on. You know, to see if they find a cure for this.”

“Oh, I see… no, no one has given me any sort of heads up on that.” Cory replied.

“Ok, well I´ll tell you. This time, they´re close to making one. Supposedly, by Friday, they´ll give us all a shot.” Dan explained.

“And…?” said Cory, Dan seemed as if he was giving him some sort of bad news. But if this was like a flu shot, then he should be fine, right?

“The thing is, they all come with secondary effects.”

“S-secondary?” Cory freaked out.

“Yeah, but don´t be afraid. Last time my mouth got dry, like, dessert dry. And so did Daisy´s. But it only lasted for about six hours or so… But I´m warning you, they do work with hormones there, so be careful. Not all secondary effects are the same.”

 

Shots with strange secondary effects, a horny amazon, huge houses. This place was awful. Makin git free didn´t meant it was any better. Now, besides keeping his horny member to himself, he had to make sure the vaccines didn´t cause him any unpleasant effect.

And he had no way to say no. He signed a contract.

 

Cory went back to his place by 12:00, Eunice was still asleep. Who would´ve guessed.

“Well, someone´s a sleepyhead, isn´t she…” she said as he looked at her pretty face. She seemed so cute when she was sleeping. He wanted to kiss her, wake her up and make out with her. But he had a better idea.

“Breakfast.” He thought and went straight into the kitchen.

 

At least, he was still big enough to make something up. Lucky for him, all the stuff there was set to accommodate a man his height. For now. Eunice was only three inches taller than him, so they could use practically the same stuff. Everything was set on a standard height for both.

But he wondered, how were things on Dan´s place, with Daisy. She was tall. Now, she was over a foot taller than him, which means, is everything set for her or for him?

He didn´t worry his mind too much on that. He just got busy with cooking.

 

“Here we go, scrambled eggs, some toasts, orange juice and some strawberry yogurt. Everything she likes.” He went upstairs with a tray filled with food for Eunice.

He felt confident, it´s been days since they made out, but doctors said they could, tests had proven that saliva won´t affect them. However, they wanted to be sure.

 

“Good morning, sleepy head. Here, I bought you breakfast.” Cory said as she slowly woke up.

After a loud yawn and some stretching, she was awake. “F-for me? Aww, you´re so sweet.” Eunice said.

“I figured that this was the least I could do, I mean, you´ve been cooking everything the last few days, I just wanted to pay you back.” He blushed.

“Pay? So this is just paying me? Well…” she teased.

“No, I… I meant… come on Euny, why can´t I do something nice without you looking for a way to tease me about it. This was done from the heart, that´s it.” He exclaimed.

“Haha, relax. I know. I´m sorry, I just couldn´t help it. But I tell you what. It smells delicious.” She dug into it. The taste, the temperature. Everything was perfect. Cory was not much of a cook, but he knew how to make breakfast.

 

He couldn´t deny that he was looking for something back too. Kissing.

“Mmm, Cory, mmm, what… what are you doing?” Eunice asked as she felt his hands reaching out for the bottom of her blouse.

“Oh, well, I… I figured that we could, you know, just… make out with less clothes? That´s it.” He said, he wanted to feel her, it´s been weeks already.

“But you know how that makes you feel. Cory, when you, when we… you won´t be able to hold back.” She knew he was of the overly horny type.

“I… I know, but I just… I just wanted some intimacy, with you. Just to cuddle while… we don´t even have to be naked. In underwear, what´s more, just with our shirts off. You can keep your bra.” He was trying to persuade her.

“Ugh, fine. But only the blouse comes off. Nothing else, ok?” she asked.

“Ok.” He took his shirt off and marveled at her as she took hers off.

 

Eunice´s boobs had grown quite large. And her waist was just so teasing now. Her whole figure was the one of a model, even better. She was his own personal model. Not that he objectified her, but he liked to stare.

“Oh my… can I touch them?” Cory asked.

“Cory!”

“W-what? I was just… just touch them. I… please?” as soon as he spotted her boobs, he wanted more.

“Fine! But this is it, you won´t get anywhere else, understood?” But he got somewhere else.

 

He lost it. He just went nuts, touching her boobs over her bra, it didn´t felt good, so he removed it. She complaint, but then he caressed her nipples, bent over her and bit them a little, gently. She blushed.

Before any of them knew it, they were naked. Making out naked. He caressed her soft skin with his hands. Eunice was bigger than him now, but he chose not to care, she was so hot, if she was bigger, it only meant she was more sensuous. A taller, sexy woman.

He pushed his member into her, feeling how hot she was. She wanted it, she wanted this as much as he. And even if she was more cautious than him, by now it was gone. She was deep into passion. She couldn´t take it, she couldn´t hold it.

 

Was he doing this because Dave had done it? Did the thought that he could still be, if not the tallest person, the tallest man there? Or was he simply hot for her?

Their sexual life literally stopped a month ago. Everything he got from her was an ice-cold no. But today, today he got lucky.

Or at least that´s what he thinks. He got what he wanted, but is that what he really needed? He´ll come inside her, but what´s going to happen to him after? He saw Dan, he´s three inches shorter. Will he be so lucky?

End Notes:

I just posted chapter 9 on my patreon, if you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, here´s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 5 by Mine1234

Cory was lost, the heat coming from their bodies, it just made him hornier. Both of them were audibly breathing as he pushed his cock deeper into her, harder. He could feel Eunice´s hands in his back, reaching for his lower back and pushing him even deeper.

To think she didn´t want any of this to happen, and now she wanted more of this.

Both of them were naked, and as he rubbed his face in between her larger, soft breasts, she simply pushed them together with her arms. Completely sinking his face into them. She was so kind. She knew he loved boobs.

 

Not only she was taller, but softer too. Her whole body had expanded in every possible way. Making her butt bigger, her breasts larger, and her whole body squishy.

It didn´t took long before he came. Her felt quivers all over his body as he finally got some sexual satisfaction. Eunice was a muse, a HUGE one. It was almost torture not to be able to praise her as he should, or want.

But the thing is, she wasn´t done. She could feel his body trying to move back, remove his penis from her pussy. But she wasn´t over with it.

“What? You got to feel some relieve and I have to hold it, no, no sir…” she rapidly wrapped her legs around his, pushing his thighs down and keeping his member in place.

“But… but the…” he didn´t want to shrink too much. He knew that, the more they had sex, the smaller he got. Probably, if he came more than once, he´ll get even shorter.

“Come on, you said it´ll be just this once… now, be a good boy and allow your big girlfriend to reach an orgasm too…” she may be right, it was only fair.

 

Eunice shifted things rapidly; quite literally. He was on top, but after she rolled both of them in a single motion, she was now on top.

Cory could feel it, she was really heavy. But he could take it, hopefully.

She bent over, down to him, kissed him in the lips, wetly, and then, started thrusting her hips.

Slowly at first, gently, but then, she started speeding up. It felt so good, the thick lips of her swollen pussy around his member. It was just too much. He grabbed her thick thighs with his hands, and as she intensified her movements, it forced him to grabbed her thighs harder.

He was sinking his fingers on the strong, soft flesh of her massive thighs. However, she didn´t felt much, she was lost on her own quest for climax.

Her cheeks were red, she stuck her tongue out in pleasure, her big boobs bouncing. Meanwhile, Cory was covered in sweat, trying not to come inside her again. He really wanted to avoid that.

But he didn´t have to wait for long. She was getting closer to it.

 

She yelled as she finally reached an orgasm. She was so loud, she broke Cory´s concentration, who either way was going to do it, and he just shoot inside her once more.

Both came at the same time; he could feel her feminine juices covering his member and draining all over his crotch. He trembled a little. And then, she collapsed over him, had it felt that good?

She was so heavy; they were both sweating. His hands could do nothing but to slip on her wet back. He knew it, she was heavier now.

As they fucked, he could tell she was growing, expanding. He just didn´t want to focus on it. But now it was inevitable. She was noticeably heavier, but by how much?

He could feel her growing, her thick flesh becoming even thicker, her body growing, her head rising as her breasts became larger, rounder. But there was another thing, he was shrinking. This wasn´t a one-way change, his size was changing as well. He was losing height.

But he couldn´t quite feel it, he was laying face up on the bed, but he could definitely feel her whole body growing over him, her thighs swallowed more of his torso beneath their soft enormity. But he was worried; How many inches had he lost this time?

 

“Ok… it says…” came Eunice´s voice, now much higher than just three inches above him.

“What? How… how tall am I?” she was measuring him in the bathroom. They had a measuring scale there. He just had to stand in front of it and allowed her to see.

“Well… this time, you went down quite some inches…” she said.

“I know, you´re freakin´ huge! But how much? How tall am I?” he was feeling desperate.

“Do you really want to know? I mean, there´s not many regular sized people here, and we´re kind of confined, if you want…”

“EUNICE!” Either way he was going to find out. He may as well do so right now.

“FINE, but there´s no need to yell, you know. According to this, you´re 5´1”.”

“There wouldn´t be a need if you… did you just said 5´1”?” He had almost lost a whole foot since he got infected.

He could even listen to his heart beating inside him. He was shocked. But he could see this coming, Eunice was enormous now. Not as tall as Daisy, much shorter than Blythe, but to him, she was a total amazon. But… wasn´t 5´1” Dan´s same height?

“Ok, now´s my turn.” Declared Eunice as she moved him to the side.

“And why do you want to know? You´re tall, ok. Do you need to know the exact measure?” the top of his head was even with the base of her neck.

“Oh, so you can demand me to measure you, but if I want to know, then I´m wrong? Is that it?”

“No. But…”

“Enough, Cory. Just come here and measure me.” Eunice declared.

“You know I can´t reach. I can´t see up there. At least not exactly.” He felt demeaned.

“Oh, I know. I just wanted to tease you a little.” She smiled and measured herself.

 

“WOW! You´re right, I´m huge! 6´2”, that´s impressive.”

“W-what? S-six-foot-two? But that, that makes you a whole foot taller than ME!” He felt so small now.

“And an inch, don´t forget that inch.” She said.

“Whatever…” he just crossed his arms over his chest and turned somewhere else.

“Awww, don´t be mad. Remember you were the one who wanted to have sex. I must´ve warned you like five times. At least.” She explained, placing her hands on his shoulders. Speaking kindly at him.

“I know… it´s just… I wasn´t expecting this to happen. You know, to get so… distant.” He looked back up to her.

“You mean, you didn´t expected the breach in our heights to grow so much?”

“Right.”

“Aww, don´t worry,” she bent down and hugged him tightly, “I´ll take care of my little man. Ok?”

He didn´t like her usage of the word little, but he was fine. She was being kind. That was enough.

 

To think that Cory was getting used to being 5´6”, but that was long gone. Now, a 5´6” person will tower over him. He felt pathetic, weak even. He could live in a world where women were constantly growing, it will hurt his ego, but he could take it. However, a world where women were growing as men diminished? He didn´t liked it.

But not all of it was bad, now, he knows exactly why they´re abstaining from sex, and his baggy clothes were just another proof of it. The good thing is, they can order more. And everything´s paid for.

The benefit of being a test subject is, they all pay for your expenses. For starters, they´re all living in houses that for sure are on the seven-digit numbers. Their wardrobe must be the least of their problems.

 

Around the place, things were not the same for everyone. Eunice treated Cory as an equal, but a smaller equal. They were on the same level; however, Eunice never lost a chance to tease Cory a bit about his new height. He caused this himself, and she will shove it up his face for as long as she sees fit.

On the other hand, Daisy and Dan had their own, much more mature, relationship. She knew she was bigger, so she must look for Dan. He was once the bigger one taking care of her, now it´s her turn. Breakfast in bed, cuddling, overall, love and tenderness 24/7. Cory would love it.

Eunice wasn´t mean, but she was not that nice. But maybe she´s just the type who likes to laugh, at his expenses apparently. But that didn´t mean she doesn´t love him, but it is not the sweet, caring love Daisy and Dan share.

And last, but not least, Blythe´s… Blythe. She´s alone, single and, as Daisy keeps saying, a horny bitch who won´t lose a chance to seduce some other woman´s man. But she´s having fun. Whenever she´s got needs, she can please herself, besides, she has some toys.

Everyone lives nicely inside the units, but this five people will soon meet a new couple who´s about to arrive.

 

Dr. Drystone, who´s always delivering news for them, announced that this Friday, a new couple will arrive. He sent a voice message to their tablets, where he explained he´ll attach a document including this new couple´s information.

“Sheesh, have they done this when we got here?” Cory asked to Eunice, as they were both sitting on the couch, at their living room. Right now, Cory was sitting right in front of Eunice, with her large, thick legs to his sides.

He felt upset. Could they share their personal information just like that? But Eunice told him it was just their names and heights.

“Good! We´re getting new neighbors, honey.” Chuckled Dan. At their own place.

“Is that so? Let me check…” said Daisy as she approached to the tablet. “Look, this guy´s shorter than you!” She said as she pointed at the spot where his height was written.

“Yhup. A little…” Dan replied.

“Awww, so tiny. This makes me how many feet taller?” thought Blythe as she laid on her bed, naked. She liked to feel some freedom from time to time, letting her huge tits and enormous ass to feel some fresh air.

 

Friday came quick. Both couples were waiting for this new people to get there. They waited patiently as the doc showed them which house was theirs. Then, they all went to meet them.

“Greetings! How´s it going?” Came Dan´s friendly tone as the rest of them came behind him.

“Hi!” Came Daisy and Eunice as one single voice.

Meanwhile, Cory was amazed. “Wow, she´s tall!” He directed his attention to the tall blonde. She was considerably taller than Eunice. However, the guy there, he´s short.

The top of his head didn´t made it to her shoulder, he was some inches below. Perhaps, his eyes may be around her nipple level.

 

This new couple seemed young. Not married, perhaps only boyfriend and girlfriend. Possibly engaged? Who knows, but there´s one thing for sure. The amazon next to the tiny guy´s upset. You can see the discontent on her look.

“Hello, I guess you´re the other people living here?” The tiny man said as he stepped forward to meet them.

“Of course they are, genius. Why else would they be stuck here?” The annoyed woman´s voice came from behind and above him.

“What?” he turned back, “We can´t be sure on that.” He excused himself.

“Right, and the fact that this ladies are over six feet tall and the guy´s aren´t, that doesn´t ring a bell on you? Gosh, by now you should think before saying or DOING anything.” She didn´t said it, but she find him as a stupid.

Why? Because he got both of them stuck there. The reason? Obviously, they´re infected with the virus. But he thought that if he reported her, then they´ll give them some sort of shot and put them in quarantine for a while. However, he wasn´t able to see the full picture. Now, they´re there. But don´t think he didn´t try to escape from this.

 

“Excuse him, he´s a bit… slow. My name´s Lena, and this little dork here´s Andrew. Nice to meet you all.” She couldn´t give such a bad impression, the amazon stood closer and greeted all as she should. Still pissed with her boyfriend, but she couldn´t be mad at other people. They were as stuck there as she was.

Now that everyone´s closer, Cory can tell one thing, Lena´s HUGE. She’s taller than Daisy, but he already knew she was 6´8”, still, he was hoping that Daisy was taller. He didn´t knew her exact height either. Yet, this guy, Andrew, he´s 4´11”, two inches shorter than him or Dan. Plus, he seems friendly.

Had she been always taller? Or, how many inches had she taken from him? For sure he wasn´t this tall before he got this virus.

 

They all introduced themselves, told them which house was theirs and chatted a bit. But Cory was not much of a talker. He was looking around, but his eyes always came back to Lena, she was a complete amazon.

Her tiny clothes failed to cover her enlarged body. Her diminutive shorts, that may as well have been ripped jeans, revealed her long, thick, creamy legs. Her hips were almost leveled with his chest. But her breasts, those tremendous, face-leveled melons, they jolted a little as she spoke; and when she shifted her weight to the other leg, they quaked. She was taller, thicker, and more outstanding than Eunice. But he was not hot for her, he was just impressed. That´s it.

 

Everyone got going, but this new guy, Andrew, he stopped Cory before he left.

“Hey, ehm… Cory! Hold on man.”

“Yeah?” Cory said as he turned.

“Listen, we´re… about the same age, heh, and I could really use a friend here. Say… wanna hang out later. I´d appreciate if you could show me, well us, the place.” He was right, both were in their mid-twenties.

“Sure, no problem.” Cory said.

“Great! Thanks man.” He replied as Lena seemed a little… inpatient back there.

She knew he liked to talk, sometimes more than he should, and that´s exactly what got both of them there. Therefore, she was finding this aspect of him annoying, exasperating even. Right now, she didn’t have much patience left in her for him.

 

“Ok now! we´ve got to go. I want to see our new place.”

“Honey, I´m talking here, can´t you wait just a little?” he asked.

“Nope. We´re going home, NOW!” She declared as she grabbed his hand and pulled him. She was so big that she easily pulled him wherever she wanted.

“Hey, don´t. This is… you can´t do this. You´re embarrassing me in front of our new neighbor.” He protested.

“Says the guy who tried to escape from this. Now don´t be such a baby and come with me.”

“I´m not. But don´t pull me by the hand like this. It´s kind of… weird.” He spoke.

“Weird? Why is it weird?!”

“Cause you seem like my fucking mother, pulling me somewhere I don´t want to go… yet.”

“Don´t be silly, and watch your language.”

“Ugh, there you go again, stop talking like an older lady. I… I´m older than you! I can talk however I please.” He said.

“Yeah, sure, cause you´re such a big man who knows what he´s doing, right?” she got a bit mad.

“Are you… is it because I got us here? Listen, I thought they´ll just give you a shot and that you’ll be home, safe and sound. I wasn´t expecting any of this, you can´t blame me for…”

“Oh, I can blame you, I can definitely blame you. But I´ll let you have a taste of my mind once we get in. We´re having a talk, whether you like it or not!” They were gone.

 

“Ok… bye. I guess.” He had no idea what was going on between them, but he can figure out he´s the one who reported them. And obviously, she wasn´t cool with it. However, that was their problem, not his.

 

Before they were reported, by Andrew. Lena was excited about this. It´s true, she wasn´t quite in love with the idea that they were both ill and that this is definitely the strangest of viruses out there. However, she knew there was a bright side, and the way she saw this, this was AWESOME!

Lena, her actual self, was a kind, sweet woman. She used to stand at 5´6”, slim, yet curvy on the hips. And she was deeply in love for Andrew.

When she was aware of this size change in them, she felt thrilled. At first, she was so worried for him. She searched for the effects on both, and he was getting the worse part, but was it that bad?

Andrew has always been kind of a mess. Often falling drunk on the couch, partying hard, fired from one another job. She had to literally make sure he took care of himself. But she didn´t mind that part. She was a natural care-taker. And when she knew he´ll shrink, she felt thrilled.

She´ll grow taller, bigger, stronger in all of her amazonic glory. And he´ll get shorter and shorter. Smaller, lighter, weaker. He will surely depend on someone, on her. She was nice, affective, she was the real beginning for a maternal amazon. But Andrew… he kind of ruined this for both.

 

As he got shorter and she got bigger, she wondered whether or not to try and do some… mummying on him. Nothing too drastic, just pamper him a little, maybe carry him in her arms. He was past shoulder level when she started having these thoughts.

This may be something good for their relationship. Perhaps, he could find more love on her than he did before. Plus, she loved the warm feeling she was having. But that feeling ceased.

He called it on both. Just as she thought this was all changing for better, he went on behind her back and ruined this. In one hand, this will only mean they´ll be living in a secured area, confined, together. But she felt so mad. She was lit.

All these people came for them, prepared for any show of resistance. Ready to bring both, well her, down if needed. And while she, completely unaware of this, opened the door. She was surprised to meet this people with military uniforms on. She knew it, someone had reported them.

And him? He sneaked through the window and ran down the fire stairs. He rushed, escaped. He left her alone to deal with this.

 

He had called before he knew they will take them both. He didn´t want to go to prison, or whatever this place was. He´ll be confined, no freedom.

And Lena, well, at first, she was worried; and happy that he was gone, safe. But then they told her he was the one calling on both. Her face, her confused, mildly happy look turned into bitter anger.

It took them a while to catch him, in the meantime, they were running some studies on her in a nearby clinic meant to pre-test people. See if they were infected.

It took them days. Days of Lena being stuck on a room, with a tiny bed, a cover that was too short for her. She was alone; often visited to check on her, give her food, clothes, etc… but alone. And Andrew never came for her.

 

One day, they just dropped him there, right in the same “cell” as her. She wanted to shred him into pieces, slap him until he was unconscious, and then slap him until he regained consciousness. But that wouldn´t make her feel better. She just ruined this, for both.

The main issue here wasn´t being confined in one of those units. She saw some flyers, and some 3D models of the place. It was nice, fair even. Still, it wasn´t worth losing your freedom, but if you don´t mind, then…

But, to her, Andrew had no only run away, he betrayed her, went behind her back and just do it. And what was his excuse? He thought this was getting too bad, that he was shrinking too much and she was growing another much. But not after talking about the issue, he just did it, no warning was ever made.

She thought he liked it, but apparently, he was frustrated. She knew it, he felt annoyed, this was just because of his male pride. And he didn´t care about her. Not a single time, he said he was sorry. She could see on his face that he fucked the whole thing up. But not once, the word “sorry” came out of his mouth.

Lena was just so… upset. So angry, so pissed, offended, alone. She knew that there was no way they´ll let them out in the near future. But that was fine, during their whole time there she will make sure to treat Andrew the way he deserves.

She thought of being a sweet, kind, caring, attentive, mommy-girlfriend. It was actually becoming a thing out there. Before, she wondered if it was a good or bad idea. But at her size, she can´t tell she doesn´t look like a huge, towering mommy. Her jugs are massive, and her hips just widened as she grew. Plus, her thighs were so meaty now. But now, this idea didn´t seem so bad.

Although, she won´t be the sweet version of it, no, she knew there was a bit of dominance out there. That not all women treated their “babies” as she would. She found it quite aggressive and unnecessary. But now, Andrew deserves some sort of punishment.

He had ruined all the warm feelings she had inside, he needed a lesson. Her resolution? Being a stern, dominant woman. He´ll do as she says, when she says, how she says. And if he complaints? Well, she´ll just have to let her imagination go on.

 

“Stop it! You know I´m stronger, there´s no way you´re running away, not this time.” She declared as she turned down at him with an enraged look. Still walking towards their new place.

Meanwhile, a voice came from the house next door to greet them. A woman´s voice.

“Hi there, neighbors…” Lena turned, just to meet Blythe´s tall form. She could tell she was as tall as she was, at least.

In the meantime, Andrew was perplexed as he witnessed this curvy amazon´s size. “OH my… she´s so big… and hot!”

 

 

End Notes:

Chapter 10 has just been posted on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 6 by Mine1234


Blythe made her way from her house to theirs. Her shapely legs giving long heavy strides as her whole body motioned with her. Her wide hips, swaying from one side to the other: her huge breasts, bouncing with each step, jiggling when they went down.

Andrew was leering at her. She was ENORMOUS. Hot, big, and surely older. Blythe was one of those tall, amazonic milfs. He had been aware of the chances this virus does on people, especially women.

How they grow taller, thicker, sexier. Plus, there was a little extra something in the mesh, they got prettier. No matter the age, they will all exert a magnificent beauty, smooth skin, no wrinkles, not even sun freckles. Whatever this thing was, it changed things, to older women, it was quite a fountain of youth, together with growth.

 

Blythe was wearing the tightest yoga pants Andrew had ever seen, wrapping around her powerful legs as a glove, especially tight around her crotch, displaying a full camel toe. Above, she only wore a sports bra, gigantic, but just a bra. Even with the thickness of the bra´s fabric, he could spot her semi-hard nipples, drawing circles in the air as her tits bounced.

She was a goddess, making her way to meet them. Andrew had always dreamed on one thing, having a sexy-ass neighbor. And now, she was coming their way.

 

As she walked over, Lena could tell Andrew simply stopped moving, stopped trying to run away from her. He wouldn´t get it, no matter how hard he pulled, but she could tell he wasn´t trying anymore. He stood there, as soon as the other lady greet them, he simply remained calm. Standing right next to her, waiting for this colossal woman to come.

“Sure, he wants to meet the gigantic one… I´m gonna, gonna… I´m going to count the seconds he leers at her, and depending the amount, I´ll see what I do…” she thought. Lena knew something, since this growth on women began, Andrew couldn´t help but to stare at the tallest women. Ogle at them even.

She chose to believe he liked taller ladies, and that he was looking for something in them. That was before both started changing. She thought he wanted a big woman as a girlfriend. But he truly only liked staring at big, bouncing breasts and huge, meaty butts. And yes, he didn´t limit himself to the thought that he was already in a relationship. He stared, a lot.

But she was used to it. As long as he only looked, then she could take it… or used to. Now, she´ll have to… persuade him from that. However, this amazon was coming, she didn´t appreciated the fact that she was teasing her boyfriend, but it may not be her fault. She thought.

 

“Hello, my name´s Lena and he´s…” Lena started as Blythe made her way.

“Andrew.” She said, loud and clear, turning down at him.

Andrew was marveled, she knows his name? How? Why? Who cares, she knows it! Meanwhile, Lena wondered if they already knew each other, part of her felt a little jealous.

“How do you know his name?” Asked Lena, placing one hand over her meaty hip. As Blythe made her way and finally stopped right in front of both, she could tell who was the tallest.

So far, after meeting the other neighbors, Lena thought she was the tallest. Daisy was 6´6”, making her two inches taller, and Eunice was 6´2”, six inches shorter. But Blythe, she was big. At 6´11”, she stood three full inches taller than Lena. She had to look a little up to her.

“Oh, sorry, they give us the names of the new neighbors coming… plus, their heights.” She turned back at Andrew. Two full feet below her.

As Lena thought it made sense, Blythe started a small conversation with her boyfriend.

“You´re tiny, aren´t you? Mhmmm, yes you are,” She bent, getting closer to him.

As she did, Andrew could see how she placed her hands right in the middle of her hefty thighs. As her arms moved forward, her boobs were smooched against each other. She was pressing her huge, soft breasts together, on purpose. Teasing the boob-guy with the greatest view around. Lena was almost as tall, but Blythe´s more mature breasts were simply bigger, much bigger.

She continues, “4´11”, wow. I´ve never met a man who´s gone so far. Looking at your big girlfriend, I can tell she´s done some growing, tell me, how much has she taken? How tall were you before, dear?” Her deep voice filled the air, and her scent, he could smell her from where he was, not too far, but her fragrance was striking.

“I… I…” he couldn´t talk, so Lena took care of it.

“Not much, really.” She said, bending a little and trying to get this woman´s breasts out of her boyfriend´s view. She was calling for Blythe to get back up and talk to her. “I wasn´t that short, and, if you really want to know, he was 6´1”.”

“So, that means, you were, how much? Hmmm… 5´7”?” Blythe asked as she stood back up.

“Close, 5´6”, but yeah, quick guess, by the way.” Lena said, as Blythe was now talking to her.

Meanwhile, Andrew was kind of upset, he was the one getting the amazon´s attention, and now Lena screwed things up. He wouldn´t dare touch them, but those breasts. Even as he looks at the bottom of them, he can tell they must feel so soft, so big, so heavy. He liked them big, and his new neighbor ones were… massive!

 

Blythe was gone, not before she advice that if they needed anything, then she turned at Andrew and said, with a sexier voice: “And I mean, ANYthing… you can always knock my door, or simply walk in. My door´s always open for my neighbors…” Andrew almost shook, while Lena didn´t appreciate the was she said that, was she trying to seduce him? She didn´t like it, not one bit.

 

As soon as both stepped inside, it was time to have a chat.

“Look! There´s a basket here… on this… is that a table?” first impression, always gets them, at least men.

“Don´t you dare try and change the subject here…” Lena spoke as she closed the door and placed both hands on her hips, she was mad. Very mad.

“Subject… what do you…?”

“What do I mean? I don´t know, let´s start from below. First of all, you were completely staring at that woman´s tits, and not just a little, a LOT!” Uh oh.

“I… that´s not true.” He declared.

“Not true? Andrew, you were staring, and not in a covertly way. Your jaw almost hit the floor, my gosh! And don´t get me started with the others, you were checking them out too, weren´t you?” she knew him very well.

“I… wasn´t, n-no.” he was a terrible liar.

“Whatever, but you know this isn´t our main issue here.” He knew what was coming. It was obvious.

 

When they met again, back in that “cell”, he could feel she would scold him, nag him even, because of what he´s done, to her, to both. But for some reason, she didn´t. He was strange, but now he knew she was saving it for later. Now, it was later.

“How could you, Andrew. HOW?” her face, it went from angry to heart-broke, still mad though.

“I…”

“NO, don´t speak. Quiet!” he chose to listen to the words of his super tall girlfriend. When a woman´s twenty-one inches taller, you just listen when she asks you to, and that´s it.

Her tone shifted a little, less angry and more… sad. “I thought we had something special, that you… that you liked it. If you didn´t want to keep going, you could´ve said it. I would´ve stopped this, for both, for you.” She made an emphasis on the word “you”.

He knew he didn´t deserve her kindness, however, it was instantly washed away. “But no, you didn’t speak a word. YOU had to go and report us. Seriously, what the fuck were you thinking? Don´t answer!” angry again.

She started walking, from one side to the other, talking. “I thought you liked it, me, having this huge body, with these massive breasts and getting constantly fleshier. Believe me, this babies right here,” she grabbed her tits and lifted them, “they´re heavy, very. But I was ok with that, for you.” He felt so guilty, so bad.

“And you just called, and when they got to our place, you didn´t even said a thing. Not even stand by my side. Andrew, you left me, ALONE.” A knot, a huge knot in his throat.

“And then, when they took me away, I was, heh, I was happy because you´d still be free. Out there, escaping. But then, they told me it was YOU who reported us. I mean, do you ever stop to think before you do anything? At all? Or it´s just that you´re thinking about yourself?”

He wouldn´t dare speak, he even turned straight at the floor and allowed her to finish.

 

“I was alone, for DAYS, while you… ran away, away from them, from ME. That was hurting me like you have no idea. But in the end, I knew they´ll bring you back. And when you were back, my first thought would´ve been asking if you were ok, if you felt fine. If you had eaten, how did you survive all this time. But you didn´t deserve that, you deserved a huge amazon like me to kick your ass from one side of the room to the other, and then back!” He swallowed; he could feel a beat up approaching. Her huge, hard fist smacking him in the face as it throws him right in the air.

“But you don´t deserve it. I bet you´ll feel as if you have already paid. That every bruise, every sore bone will be some sort of apology. But let me tell you,” she bent down to look at him in the eye, just an inch away, face to face, “THIS, this place, this sentence you called on us, this will be your punishment.” At least she wasn´t going to hurt him, right? But she continued.

“No more lovely girlfriend, no more kindness, from now on, I´ll take the decisions here, why? Because you proved you´re not capable of doing such, not even worth of me taking you in consideration, just as you didn´t cared for what I had to say back then. And it could´ve been so easy, but you had to be insecure, tell me, is it because I´m getting too big? OR… is it because you´re getting too small?”

She wasn´t wrong. He was starting to freak out. As soon as he passed the five-foot mark, he got anxious. He didn´t even took the time to think straight. By the time he was aware of it, he had already called them.

“I… I´m sorry, Lena. I´m… I have no excuse, I was…”

“Save it, I don´t want to hear you. This will be your punishment. I know you basically know nothing on how to take care of yourself, so I´ll still cook for you and make sure you survive. But no more cuddles, no more kisses, not even a hug. You wanted to set me away, now you have it. Only that, you just sent all of my love away. You´ll live with a big, dry, numb amazon. And believe me, when you mess things up, because you will, I won´t be as kind as now am.”

She turned her back at him and walked away.

 

He felt bad, nauseous even. She was so sweet, so kind, and now she was gone? How? She´ll stay there but at the same time, not? She can´t remain mad forever, right? Besides, all those things she said about beating him. He knows her, she wouldn´t hurt him, right?

Andrew had a lot to process right now, he couldn´t even think that he was in some sort of boob paradise. All women there were big, and stacked, he´d love to see them in a bikini. But he can´t think on other thing than Lena.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.” He smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand. He should’ve talked to her, discuss it. But he thought she´ll deny it, she seemed so happy with her growing, but there were a few other things coming with that.

She had started to treat him different, not bad, just different. Constantly carrying him, comparing their sizes, she was eager to measure him. He thought she´ll get him shrunk too much before it could stop. That´s why he needed a vaccine, an antidote, little he knew, they didn´t have it.

Now he´s stuck there with an amazon of a girlfriend who said she´ll take all the decisions from now on. But he couldn´t let her just order him around. Maybe it´ll just be for a few days. That´s it. But if it keeps on, then he´ll have to stop her. Resist this sort of domination she wants to establish on him. He won´t be the quiet, complying guy she wants him to, no, he´ll protest whenever he needs to.

 

But just as he resolved himself, Lena was gone to their bedroom. She just found it, and as soon as she spotted their bed, she entered the room, closed the door and threw herself on top. She was very heavy, making an audible sound as she landed. And then, she placed both hands on her face, covered her eyes and sobbed. Lightly, carefully, she didn´t want to be heard.

But she wouldn´t give. She won´t apologize. For as much as this hurts her, he won´t have it easy, not with her.

 

“So… do you think he´s still there?” Asked Cory.

“Hmm? Who? Oh, right, Andrew. I don´t know, I´ve seen Lena jogging out there. Going for a swim...” Eunice explained, it´s been days since anyone last saw Andrew.

Actually, since the day he arrived, no one had seen him. Except for those times when they saw a shadow with his form through the windows on their unit.

“I know, I was with you that time, but, what about Andrew? I thought they´ll be together, at least from time to time. Do you think there´s something going on between them? Like… issues?” he was so right.

“Well, it´s hard to guess. But I must say, when she first arrived, she seemed upset, kind, but still upset. Do you think they´re one of those couples who fights a lot?”

“I don´t know, maybe…”

 

The truth is… different from what they thought. Way different. If they knew a bit more, then they could make things up. However, Lena had never told them his actual reasons to remain in the house. One reason, actually, Lena.

“Tell me, when am I going to be able to go out? It´s been days, Lena, DAYS!” Cory asked, pissed, but kind of pleading.

The reason why no one has seen him since they arrived was, simple actually, at least fair. The first thing she said, more like declared, was that, just as she was confined to a cell for five days, he´ll be equally confined. But inside their unit. Which was way better than that place where she was.

Only her will be capable of telling when he´s coming out. He laughed when she first said it, but that only pissed her. She pulled him by the ear, forcing him to stand on his tip-toes to instinctively prevent his ear to be ripped from his head. And her exact words were “SAY IT! Say you´ll stay here until I say so.” He said it.

He agreed, forced to actually, to remain there, not stepping out, not even open the main door, or the back door. And if he did wrong, well: “Remember, if you disobey me, then this little pain you´re feeling will be nothing compared with the agony I´ll put you through, UNDERSTOOD!” for the first time ever, he feared her. But that fear was soon forgotten, or that´s what he thought.

He decided that if he wanted, he´ll get out. She can´t hurt him, she won´t. It was all made up. Yet, whenever he walked close to the main door, his heart started beating, an image of his now enormous girlfriend came to his mind. Lena, looming above him, pissed, her whole face red. While he was about to meet a world of pain.

He decided not to open the door. He said he simply didn´t want to. But that was just what he told to himself not to admit he was a little afraid of what she could do.

 

Now, he´s waiting for her to reply. She said five days, and today, it was day five.

“I don´t know… you haven´t behaved so good, you know…” she looked at him in disdain.

“WHAT? Behave? What the fuck´s that supposed to mean?” he asked, mad.

“SEE, that´s exactly what I mean, your language, I already told you I don´t like it when you curse, it´s just… so brute of you.” She crossed her arms under her gargantuan tits.

“Ugh! Fine, I won´t curse, I promise, but please, please, let me out! I want to be outside, I´ve been stuck here for nearly a week. I need to socialize. Aren´t you afraid I could lose my mind here? With no human interaction at all?” he was trying to persuade her.

“Oh, so I don´t count as human interaction, is that what you mean?” She satirized his words.

“I don´t… no, but… you´re actually a little distant, you know…” he pretended to feel hurt, but she knew better than it.

She rose an eyebrow and, without caring for his last words, she said: “I wonder why…? But you´re right, it´s been five days, roughly. But I don´t know… should I give you the permission the step outside? Have you EARNED that privilege?” she bent over, closer to him as she looked at him with a proud smile.

“Privilege? Lena, come on! I´m a human being, please, pretty, pretty please?” Maybe he has had enough.

For as mad as she had been, most of it was washed away. She was still mad, but not to the point where it upset her to be in the same room. After she saw he stayed in, just as she ordered, she felt a little better. But she wasn´t over with this punishment of his.

“Fine, I´ll revoke this sentence,” she started.

“You will? I mean… yes?” He didn´t want to appear so excited.

“Yes. But you will behave! No leering at the neighbors and of course, you won´t go visit that amazon next door. I´ve seen how she constantly teases the guards, she´s problematic. Believe me.” So far, Blythe hadn´t succeeded on getting laid with any guard, so far.

“Sure, I´ll “behave”.” And finally, he was out. Out there, in the “real” world.

 

Andrew stepped out, breathe in all of the fresh air of the morning and looked around. He had seen literally nothing on this place other than the units and his backyard -form the window, of course- He was out, time to have fun!

He turned at Blythe´s place, wanting to see that milf´s gigantic tits once more. Her fleshy body. But he promised he´ll behave, whatever Lena meant with that. He can´t see her.

Therefore, he needs to find someone else to hang out with, and who better than Cory. If that´s his name, he doesn´t remember.

 

*ding* *dong*

“Coming!” Came Eunice´s voice from the inside.

“Gosh, these doorbells are high! Or is it that I´m too short? Nah, it´s this huge place.” He thought, blaming it all on the amazon designed-for units. Lena had things easy, just as any other women there, but he didn´t. He felt too short for anything.

“Hi! Andrew, it´s nice to see you again, are you feeling better? Lena said you had the flu.” That´s the lie she told everyone.

“Fl… yes! Yeah, I´m feeling good, much better actually.” Or does he mean, much better now that he´s able to see another woman? Eunice was 6´2”, considerably the shortest woman there, but to him, she was still a towering woman. And her shape was just so juicy. He rapidly scanned her body as he continued.

“I´m glad to hear that. Now, tell me, what can I do for you?” Eunice asked.

“Well, I´m actually looking for Cory… is he around?”

“Sure, he´s here, would you like to come in?”

“Sure will!” He agreed, but as Eunice turned to walk in, he set his gaze straight at her ass.

 

Why would he stare at a woman much shorter than his girlfriend? Lena was taller, with bigger breasts and a rounder ass. However, he never considered himself limited to check out just one woman. Why would he when there´s plenty of fish in the ocean?

As Eunice walked in, he turned straight at her butt. Her gluts, flexing, quaking after each mighty stride. Her long legs, moving, her hips swaying. She was wearing some tiny shorts, and that only meant one thing, more flesh in display.

Her body, so big, strong, and yet so soft and fleshy. A muse, nowadays, most women had turned into growing muses. He´d hate to lose track of the progress on these women. As they grow bigger, hotter, sexier.

He certainly wanted to be aware of the evolution on their expanding bodies. Does he have a thing for taller women? No. But for growing boobs and butts, yes sir!

“Say, Euni… Eunice, right?” She turned and nodded. Then he asked, “Do you work out?” He´s got a problem with boundaries.

 

End Notes:

You can go all the way up to chapter 11 on my patreon, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 7 by Mine1234

Andrew couldn´t help but to ogle at Eunice´s ass as she walks in front of him. She´s leading him to where Cory is, however, he´s enjoying the view.

She was wearing a tank top, kind of lose, but her shorts, they were not lose, AT ALL.

Her unusually short, tight shorts were like a second skin over the flesh of her enormous butt. Her ass cheeks bounced with each of her long, mighty strides.

Andrew had a hard time focusing. No one was looking, right?

 

Lena would kill him if she saw him, but she ain´t here. It´s just him and his neighbor´s butt. Teasing him without even trying. At 6´2”, Eunice´s hips are leveled with Andrew´s chest.

He´s a 4´11” man, looking up to this amazonic woman. And she´s got all he wants. A nice, juicy butt, and the ungiven permission to look at it. She didn´t said he could, but didn´t said he couldn´t.

 

“Cory, Andrew´s here…” Spoke Eunice to him, who was just sitting on the couch trying to find something nice to see on their TV.

The screed was huge, but there was never anything good to see.

Eunice turned, her ass hiding as her hips turned, and when he noticed she was rotating, he turned his eyes somewhere else. Up to her face, craning his neck to look at the colossal woman´s face.

“Cory´s right there. I´ll let you guys alone, unless there´s something else I may help you with?” Eunice was just a nice host. It was a shame that he was such a jerk.

“Oh, well… no, I… I´m cool. Thank you!” He wanted more ass-time, but he was not idiot enough to ask for it.

 

He walked towards Cory, trying to hold the remains of Eunice´s big ass bouncing over the bare back of her thighs. Seriously, women were looking like goddesses for a 4´11” man.

Much more when they grow the right assets at the same time they grow. For a man like Andrew, living on a world where women became sexier each passing day, it felt like a blessing. The bad thing was that he had to shrink.

In order to see Lena getting hotter, he had to get shorter. A price he didn´t want to pay. And now, he´s in some sort of prison, dressed up like a resort. Nice, maybe, convenient, no.

 

“Hey, Cory, just the guy I´ve been looking for…” Came Andrew´s voice as he entered the room.

“Oh, hi, Andrew, what´s up, man. I haven´t seen you in a while. Is… everything cool? Where have you been?” He knew he couldn´t act as if they were long time friends, he hadn´t seen him literally since the first day he came in.

But Andrew wouldn´t let him know Lena was keeping him “caged”. To him, it was like some sort of twisted time-out. He would never, EVER, tell anyone she grounded him. It was a punishment, but a woman, a big lady, telling you that you can´t leave the house without consequences. It was a grounding.

“Well… it´s not important.” Andrew said as he made his way, not admitting the embarrassing truth. “I just came out and… well, I´d like it if you could show me the place, you know, from a neighbor to another.” He wanted to hang out because they were around the same age.

Plus, Eunice is the shortest woman around. If she slaps him for staring, it won´t hurt that much. Not that she´ll ever catch him, but it´s better to be safe than sorry.

“Show you around? I thought Lena would take care of that. Since she´s already been out here and… you know.” Cory replied.

“Yeah, well… you know how women are, they lose time on the things only they care about. If she shows me around… it wouldn´t be as if another dude did. You know, from bro to bro.” He sounded so casual, and kind of… weird. But whatever, Cory didn´t have anything going on.

 

They went outside, Cory took the time to talk to him about this nice, isolate, place. They basically had this huge place for the seven of them. Like a private island, where they are guests and the “villagers” are employees who grant their every whims.

Andrew nodded at everything he said. Following Cory; looking up at the 5´1” man.

To Cory, Andrew was short, but it made sense, Lena was fairly taller than Eunice. She took much more inches from him. But once one´s lost on their passion and desire, there´s not much one can do. They were weak, but who wouldn’t? Their girlfriend´s bodies grow larger each time they have sex, and for someone who´s shrinking, they just double the amount they grow.

It makes it really hard.

 

“So… Cory. I wanted to ask you, how has it been for you?” Andrew asked, out of the blue while Cory talked to him about the Olympic pool.

“Sorry?” he didn´t get what he was asking.

“You know… this whole… changing. I don´t mean to be an intruder or… nosy. I just want to know, from a shrinking man to another, how is your girlfriend treating you? Has a lot changed?” Andrew could´ve not asked. This was sort of private. However, Cory knew this was a delicate matter.

They were both victims of the same disease, the same virus. This was not meant to bother him, it was a sincere question.

“Well, it´s, huff… I think Eunice has taken things the right way.” He replied, putting his hands on his hips and looking at the horizon, looking for some inspiration. “I mean, yes, she´s definitely taller, and sure, she´s… a little mean sometimes, but things are kind of… the same. Outside the fact that we´re now living on a security place, surrounded by other people who are also… ill.”

“Ok, but… is she like, acting different? Like,” he whispered, after turning around a little, “In a weird way?” Andrew wanted to know if all women may have some sort of mental effect with the virus.

Lena basically turned to be, if mildly, a maternal woman. And she´s mad, which means, she´s a mean, scolding mommy. But he believes she´s trying to impose herself over him and, kind of, dictate him what to do. Take control of his person.

His true concern is, are growing women trying to take control of their couples?

“Weird? Well… she´s kind of… more sarcastic but, I don´t think that´s weird. Yes, she´s teasing me about my new height, but that´s only when, like, when she´s trying to make a point.” He knew Eunice didn´t just tease him because she was now bigger, but to show him he was overreacting.

Cory was a little too paranoid when it comes to being sick. And now that the sickness literally shrinks him, well, she just wants him to see things are the same. Other than their sizes.

 

“Ok, sarcastic, but, she´s not trying to like, take control of you?” now he´s got Cory´s attention.

Cory was so confused by his words. He was kind of feeling that something was going on between Andrew and Lena, and since they were neighbors; and Lena could be a danger just like Blythe. He needed to know.

 

“Wait, she forbid you to come out until she said so?” Cory asked. Now, both men were sitting on the ground of this open space. Right in front of the tiny forest inside the place. Looking at the clear skies, watching the clouds take shape.

“Yes. But, I can´t really say I didn´t earn it.” Andrew couldn´t lie, he couldn´t just say Lena did it because she wanted.

 

“You reported both? Without her permission?” Cory was so confused! Andrew said Lena was sweet, kind, affective, and he reported both?

“I just… I couldn´t get any smaller! I had the idea that they will just come, give us a vaccine or something and then, we´ll be good to go. Or immune for a while. Shit, I should´ve read the whole thing.” Andrew was now scratching the back of his head, feeling some guilt.

“I… I mean, she´s clearly mad at you for… getting both into this, but, even if you tried to escape… and left her alone in that sort of… prison… I… she…” It was hard to be on his side. Lena had a lot of reasons to be mad at him.

If she went as far as kicking him, he wouldn´t blame her.

“I know, I know. I have no excuse. But I… I feel like this is kind of… my fault.” Andrew said.

“Well…” Cory didn´t wanted to say it was, but it was.

“don´t say it. I messed up. I wanted to see if being mad, like all the time, was a side effect, but I think it´s just normal. I mean, I did run away without her. Right before I got us into this. I guess I asked for it.” After being trapped in his new place, with a distant girlfriend, he needed someone to speak with. A friend.

 

Andrew had no idea why was he being so sincere. So open to speak to Cory about his problems. They met a week ago and hadn´t speak ever since.

Andrew himself was more discrete. And kind of a jerk. He liked to leer at women, a lot. And being stuck here was just a way to leer some more. To stare at the grown bodies of amazons, whose features have expanded. Giving them an impossibly sensuous shape.

But today, he felt different. He was just trying to discuss his problems, that´s all. Maybe after a while, he´ll get back to normal.

 

As they were sitting on top of the green grass, feeling the breeze pass them by. Cory felt like Andrew could use a friend, or at least someone who listened. He placed his hand on Andrew´s shoulder, and gave him a smile.

Andrew smiled back, unsure of his own faith, but at least Cory hadn´t woke up and leave; with the thought that Andrew was some sort of whining man.

 

The conversation moved somewhere else. Cory simply suggested Andrew that he should give her time. That´s all she needed, and probably another dozen apologies.

“Blythe? She´s the lady living next to my house, right?” Andrew asked.

“Yes, she´s the lady on unit 7-A, but it´s true. She… she likes to fuck with the guards. Believe me, she wasn´t that big when I came in. She´s alone, and horny…” Cory spoke, warning Andrew about Blythe.

Andrew wanted to know more, Blythe was huge, and carrying the biggest boobs he´s ever seen. But, horny?

“Come on, this can´t be right, she´s… the guards?” To a 6´11” amazon like Blythe, the 6´4” guards were shorties.

“Mhmm, and not only guards, she´s… she´s been teasing everyone here. Well, every other man here. I mean, it was only Dan and me, but now that you showed up, I need to warn you.” Cory didn´t reveal that he was kind of afraid of Blythe. But wasn´t he overwhelmed with the presence of every other gigantic woman?

 

They kept talking for a while longer, the sun set on the horizon and they decided to get back to their respective places. Cory warned Andrew, explaining him that Daisy had told them that Blythe was kind of seducing Dan. So, it was not just a thing on their minds.

They walked back, feeling how the ground turned into pavement, seeing how the green looks around turned into urban. Seeing the units surrounding them. They now walked over the street, chit chatting a bit more.

“I mean, don´t you think that Blythe could just be a milf trying to seduce young fellas like us?” Andrew spoke, not trying to excuse her, but giving himself an excuse to leer at her. If she wanted to tease him, seduce him, he could play dumb and let her be.

Who wouldn´t want a chance to feel this woman´s tremendous tits, to brush her smooth skin with his fingers. Andrew was horny, if Blythe was too, well, then so be it. However, he won´t go as far as having actual sex with her.

Leering is one thing, allowed as he says, touching, now that´s another level. But still, he can play dumb and throw an excuse as, it was an accident, or, she made me. Or the old excuse that made Lena feel like her blood was boiling. “It´s nothing.” Saying it´s nothing when your girlfriend caches you staring, or speaking in a more “affectionate” way with some other girl. That was something.

 

“I don´t know, to me, she´s kind of,” Cory made a pause and looked around, Blythe always popped out of nowhere, what if she was around and could hear them?

He turned at the units, nothing, watched the whole street, nothing. He was safe to speak. “Kind of a threat.” He whispered, worried this woman might still hear. They were passing by Dan and Daisy´s place, he didn´t want to risk it.

“Sure man, but I think you´re overreacting. Maybe she just wants some attention? She´s alone in this place, besides, she can´t be that bad…” Andrew spoke. Not really listening to Cory´s advice, but trying to think of a way to “accidentally” touch Blythe´s ass.

He would´ve been thrilled if his face fell on Eunice´s ass. If he somehow “tripped” and landed right in the middle of her gluts. He bets she smells sweet.

 

Now, it was time for both to get back home. Back to their places where there wasn´t much to do. At least Cory´s girlfriend wasn’t mad at him. Nonetheless, none of them could get laid with their couples, even if they wanted. No one could. However, not everyone was following the doctor´s orders.

 

“I´m glad you came here… Tom…” said Blythe, in the intimacy of her bedroom.

The amazon was sitting on top of her bed, wearing a pink, silky robe. Exposing her long, smooth, creamy legs. Allowing this man to see her toned legs, her thick, healthy, grown flesh. She was like a goddess.

“Me too… but I´m Ron.” Spoke the man, not really carrying if she mistook his name. He was lost in her legs, wanting to see if this robe was short enough to reveal her cunt.

“Sorry, sweetheart. But either way, you´re going to give me a great time…” she spoke as she laid back in the bed, rested her back on the mattress and, as her legs pointed towards him, she spread her legs. Just as if she was saying, “your move”.

This guy, Ron, he was a new guard, standing at 6´6”, muscular, strong. He was a fine specimen she couldn´t avoid seducing. Plus, he really didn´t believed in the virus. He´s had plenty of sex, and nothing has happened. Why would it be different now?

 

Well, it would because, number one, he´s on a center, exposed to the virus. And number two, he´s about to get laid with one of the infected women. Obviously, he´s not paying too much attention to what he´s doing. But that´s exactly what Blythe wants.

 

“Ohhh, such a big boy…” Said Blythe as Ron inserted his ten-inch cock inside her.

“Hehe, I always get that.” Replied Ron, proudly.

Blythe had got a fine specimen, she caressed his muscles with her bigger hands. Removing his clothes as she did. Ron´s uniform had a lot of things attached to it, but wasn´t it the same with all guards?

Meanwhile, Ron was caressing the now exposed skin of her bare stomach. Her tight, soft skin. The smooth touch of her flesh. This woman was a muse. A hot, lusty muse.

 

She seduced him, there´s no denying on that. When he came to deliver some stuff, she kind of asked him to come later. And he did. Once his shift was over, he sneaked straight into the units. And knocked on Blythe´s door. Well, rang her bell.

He was thrilled when he found the woman waiting for him. She couldn´t be doing another thing, she was wearing the tiniest robe. Revealing not only her long legs, but her humongous breasts too. Even if the robe made it to wrap her thin waist, her huge knockers were not fitting quite as well.

He could see a deep, swollen line of cleavage between the boobs that were almost threatening to pop out. They bounced as she moved, bounced as she spoke. Shit, even if she wasn´t moving, those breasts will find a way to jiggle for him.

 

“Everyone´s paranoid, I feel the same. Shit, maybe this whole virus thing is made up.” Ron thought as he thrusted his hips forwards, then backwards and finally forwards again. Filling Blythe up with his big, fat cock. So what if she was taller? He was still pretty big. Even for a woman her size.

Her constant moaning only confirmed what he thought. She was pleased. Blushing with the hot passion his hard member was giving her. She loved it.

She was alone here, and at times, she got so horny. Having big, muscular men coming to her door to deliver stuff, that was torture. They were playing a joke on her, at least that´s how it felt.

And yes, none of them seem that big anymore, but at least they are all built up like tanks. They´re strong, thick. Overall, capable of dealing with a woman her size. Even if she was not just any woman.

 

She was a tall, plump queen. She had a vixen´s body, a perfect hourglass shape. Carrying some tremendous tits up front, and a huge bootie behind. A goddess for some, an amazon for others. But for everyone, she was BIG.

 

She took a hold of the sheets, clenching her big hands on top of them. Ron was good, very good!

Blythe´s feeling a deep pleasure now, her overly sensitive pussy screams to her that he´s perfect. His thrusting, his virility, his size. It´s a shame that he won´t be that big by the end of this.

She´s reaching climax, and she knows what happens next.

 

Back at Andrew´s place. Before he stepped inside, he could hear something, like… a headboard hitting the wall constantly? He was not dumb; he knew someone was having sex. And it all came from the very next door. Blythe´s place.

“Is she…” he wondered, was she having sex with a guard like Cory said?

He stood in front of the door for a couple seconds, rising his hand high above to get a hold of the knob. He couldn´t help but wonder, should I go see?

See how someone else fucked his amazon of a neighbor. Having sex with the hot milf on the block. Even if she looked as young as everyone else. He knew she was older. But she just didn´t seem like.

He stood there, for a couple long minutes, wondering. And then, the knob turned, rapidly.

From the inside, Lena came out. With her usual frown painted on her face.

“What took you so long? Dinner´s getting cold!” She spoke as she rapidly reached for his hand, the one on the know, and pulled him in.

“Hey, I´m coming, Lena… ouch, don´t pull me so hard.” Had she noticed where he was looking at? Or was she just mad as always? Whatever it was, dinner was in fact served. He could smell the aroma of hot food coming through his nostrils. The smell of cheese, sauce, was it Italian food?

She slammed-close the door, and dragged him to the dinner table. Didn’t she ask him to be home before dinner? He just never listens.

 

“OOOHHH, AAHH, OHOHHH” Came the loud, deep moans of Blythe. There it was, the climax.

Ron could only hold it for this long, thankfully, she was coming too. He let it out, allowed his throbbing member to release a warm, huge load of cum inside her. As she washed his crotch with her own fluids.

He knew it, fucking this amazon felt so good. And, he also knew that nothing was going to happen. He felt the same, only that, he now didn´t.

When they both came, he thought this whole thing was fake, he was feeling the same. You get dizzy? No. You feel odd? Neither. You feel she seems to grow? No… wait.

 

He felt like the invincible winner. For a moment, he thought he must be immune. But then, he started feeling it. All of what people had said. A weird feeling taking a hold of his body. The long, thick legs of this woman seeming to expand. As if they were swallowing his torso.

He laid hands on her stomach, only to feel how her flesh seemed to expand beneath his hands. Or where they shrinking? He panicked, but also froze.

Blythe smiled; she knew that look. Every man was afraid of shrinking.

“Relax, it won´t be that bad…” she cooed. Of course she wasn´t feeling the same, she´ll be growing. Taller, bigger, stronger.

And him? Well, aside of the shrinking, he may, and will lose his job. Right now, he´s just hoping not to get too short.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 12 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 8 by Mine1234

Later that night, the clumsy image of this guard stepped out of Blythe´s door. With clothes a little too big for someone his new size. They fit, however, they are not fitting the same way they used to.

“Goodbye, my lover…” Blythe teased as she leaned on a side of the door, wearing only a night gown that was barely fitting her.

Her even more massive tits were nearly at full display, showing off her whole line of cleavage. Her grown breasts were smooching sensuously inside her tight gown. And her hips, her wide, fleshy hips, they were not having it easier.

Her legs were so long now, her curves so much fleshier. Her thighs so much juicier. This gown she´s wearing only covers most of her crotch, but it does reveal part of her inner thighs on the gap between the robe, where it is supposed to join together with the other end, in order to wrap up her body.

But Blythe was not as “small” as she was when she first had this robe sent to her. Her current attire, it was just in the border of indecency, or naughty for some.

She was too much of a woman not to look at her. Tall, thick, with a sexy hourglass figure. With flesh expanding in all of the right places. Smooth, soft, tight, her body was the one of a Greek goddess. They could as well start calling her a goddess, after this last spurt, she´s now 7´3”.

“I guess we can do this another time… right, sweetheart?” Came Blythe´s teasing voice as this guard was turning everywhere, not wanting to be spotted coming out of this woman´s place.

“Yeah, sure.” He can´t lie, sex with an amazon was great.

However, Blythe knew that as soon as he got back there, he´ll get fired. There´s no chance she´ll ever get to see him again, not inside at least.

 

The amazon gave a couple steps forward, walking into her front yard. She took a deep breath, filling her lungs and making her chest expand, even bounce a bit. The air of the night, the stars above her. A gentle breeze brushing her hair. After sex, she likes to have a look at the peaceful street on the neighborhood, it this can be called that way.

She placed her hands on her wide, smooth hips and just stood there for a second. She turned just to watch the silly guard kind of jogging away. She couldn´t deny this was kind of funny. Everyone is always so eager to get laid with her, and once they´re done, they look so shy. She wonders if it´s her or the shrinking.

“Maybe I´m just too much of a woman for them. Hehe, in the end, I really am…” after her growing spurts, she did became much more of a woman.

 

As she stood there, on her barely fitting clothes she should´ve disposed a while back. At least three guards back. Blythe wondered what to do next. She felt good, her body feels better than ever, but it´s too late to do anything other than walking in and lay somewhere.

And while she wondered what to do, someone was looking at her.

From a window on the second floor of the house next door, which was Andrew´s bedroom, he was spying on her. He couldn´t believe it, it was true!

“Shit! That guy… and she… whoa…” he thought they were just making rumors in order to make her look like a horny bitch. But it was true. She was getting laid with the guards.

But he didn´t much cared about it. She could do, and fuck, whoever she pleased. What got him excited was the fact that this woman was showing off too much flesh. She was the tallest, and also the curviest woman inside.

He was sure he´ll have to look way up to her boobs, if he was standing in front of her. But from the place he was, he could see her breasts from above. Having a better look of those heavy, round tits. Blythe was a muse, a mature hot woman.

“She´s the biggest milf I´ve ever live to see…” was she? In here, everyone´s sizes are changing, she could be bigger someday, or he could get shorter.

But right now, he was not thinking about it.

 

Now, why is he so confident as he ogles at her from the window? She could spot him, easily. But that won´t happen.

They have these smart, high-tech windows in all of the units. A remote controls the way the windows are, a click, and the window allows you to see from inside, but no one can spot you from the outside, and another click, and you can´t see nothing from inside. Which makes it look as if they were mirrors.

From either way you´re looking at them. A large window that can also be used as a mirror. It was nice, and to him very convenient.

Just now, Andrew found another way to keep himself busy. He could leer at the huge neighbor. She wouldn´t mind either way, she´s the one teasing every man here, right? Besides, she kind of gave him that idea when she introduced herself the other day.

 

Blythe´s just standing there, carefree. She really doesn´t mind if anyone catches a glimpse at her body. She knows she´s got an unbelievable and very desirable figure. For someone infected of a virus, of course. However, her new, augmented self, is making her a little self-centered.

She knows she´s tall, she knows she´s hot. Her skin has never been smoother, her boobs or butt had never been this firm, and much less this big. She´s a goddess.

And Andrew, well, he´s a peeping Tom. If he´s stuck here, he may as well enjoy it, right?

 

His girlfriend Lena, she´s hot, and tall, but she´s always pissed at him. He knows she´ll rather scold him other than allowing him to leer at her. Blythe on the other hand, he can ogle at her from the coziness of his house, well, this unit he´ll be living on until who knows when.

 

“As long as Lena never finds out…” Andrew thought to himself as his heart beat faster inside his chest.

For some reason, Blythe was now stretching a little, and the strained fabric of her diminutive gown nearly exposed her bare breasts. He was sure she was just an inch away from exposing her nipples.

He wondered; how big would they be? Will they be erect? Will her areolas be big? Small? With breasts so big, it doesn´t matter. He´s just horny about the whole deal.

 

Down, on right on his crotch, he can feel his member stiffening. This “show” Blythe´s so carelessly putting up, it´s making him hot. Hot for her, hot for sex. But he knows better not to try a thing. For once, Lena will kill him, she literally can now.

She may not be as gigantic as her neighbor, but Lena´s 6´8”, compared to his 4´11”, he´s a shrimp. Plus, sex with any woman there, will literally mean he´ll lose more inches of his already pathetic self. Blythe may be hot, may be single, but she means trouble. However, an “innocent” glare at her feminine mounds is fine… as long as it´s kept a secret.

 

The very next day, at unit 7-C, Cory was laying on the couch. Bored as hell.

There may be a bunch of luxuries on this place, things he´ll never be able to afford, plus, this is like some sort of resort. One where they pay for all of your expenses. Still, he´s got nothing he´d want to do today.

“So bored…” he complaint looking at the high ceiling from the living room.

The day may be pretty, sunny and without a cloud in the sky, but he really doesn´t feel like doing a thing. He misses his old life. Even going grocery shopping sounds fun now.

He´d give anything to go back to his normal life. Hang out at the bar with his friends, take a walk at the park, a real one and not this one, surrounded by cement walls. Do whatever he pleases wherever he feels like, other than being restricted by the limited amount of things he can do there.

 

He´s bored, however… someone doesn´t like it when he´s acting that way.

“Hey, come on, you can´t be bored.” Scolded Eunice as she walked past the living room and heard him complaint.

“Why not? We´re stuck in here, remember? I don´t feel… free.”

“Free? You want to, ugh, Cory, I told you that we will be stuck here for an undetermined amount of time. That´s what the deal was all about. I even asked you at the interview, “Are you sure you want to proceed?” and guess what, you agreed. Now live with it.” She wasn´t much happier to be there, but she always liked to see the bright side of things.

“Yeah, sure, blame me now…” he rolled his eyes.

“Well, I don´t want to say I´m blaming you, but you were the one who asked me to come over, even when I told you we´ll be stuck here, you insisted, so…” it was a mutual decision, however, Eunice knew his boyfriend Cory was most likely to grow bored of this in a couple days.

To her surprise, he lasted a few weeks without complaining the way he currently is. Still, she won´t allow him to suddenly feel down for it.

“Come on, Euny, I´m tired…” Eunice approached.

She bent over her knees and, with a neutral expression on her face, and a nice tone, she said: “I´m tired too, I´d love to meet my friends, go shopping, have dinner at any restaurant, ANY. But guess what, I´m stuck too, but I´m not complaining. Now, get up, go outside and look for something to do. I don´t want you feeling sorry for yourself all day on this couch. Besides, that´s selfish, do you think anyone else is having fun? No. Now get up!” she sounded a little mean at the end, but that´s just how she was.

Eunice liked to give Cory a little push every now and then. Prove him there´s always a good thing at the end. After he knew he was infected, she needed to do this more often. And today, it was one of those days.

 

“But…” he wanted to argue, she couldn´t order him around.

“Nah ah, you either find something to do or you can help me clean up the house. Do some laundry, swipe the floors, besides, the house is looking a bit dusty and…”

“FINE. I´ll go out. I´ll walk for a while, clear my mind and then come back.” Once again, she gently forced him to do something he didn´t want to.

“SUPER! I knew you´d change your mind. I´ll clean up a little here, have fun!” she chippered. She loved it when he listened.

 

Cory felt silly. He didn´t want to take a walk. But maybe Eunice was right. As he gave it some thought, this was better than staying inside all day, quibbling.

“Ok, where to go…” he wondered as someone met him. Andrew.

 

“Cory! My man! Just the guy I was looking for…” he greeted.

Cory felt extremely short compared to Eunice´s 6´2”, however, when compared to Andrew, his 5´1” height was rather… taller. Just a little.

“Hey, Andrew, what´s up?”

 

They literally met each other yesterday. However, each had their own reasons to walk. For Andrew, well, let´s just say that one reason was that Lena seemed kind of moody. So, he sneaked out of the house.

And another reason he had was… Blythe.

 

“I´m telling you, man.” Andrew murmured. “She went out of her house, in this sexy bikini, with a large straw-hat and some sunglasses on. I´m sure she´s heading to the pool.” He made it kind of his hobby to know where Blythe was, and what she was wearing.

Today, he found out one thing. Her room´s right in front of his. And another thing he found out, when she comes out of the bathroom, after a shower or a bath, she does so NAKED!

The image of Blythe´s tall, sultry body, with her long legs walking, her hips swaying and her large breasts bouncing. It was the best gift he could´ve asked for. Deep down, he´s always dreamed about having a sexy neighbor, and now he´s got a goddess!

Anyways, he stared at her, making sure Lena was not close, else she may get furious. He watched her while she picked up her bikini, while she picked up some bag, some sandals and a bunch of other things.

Then, he watched her coming out of the house, wearing nothing but that same diminutive bikini. He was sure, she was the teasing type. And then, he waited a little, he was clever enough to know she was heading to the pool. Surprisingly, he was heading there too!

Not quite, he´ll follow her, but after waiting a little. He may be a jerk, but he doesn´t want her to be suspicious about the fact that he´s watching her as if she was his personal entertainment, the erotic type of entertainment.

After a small wait, which felt like forever, he went out and that´s when he met Cory.

 

“So, are you in?” Andrew asked.

“In for what?” Cory felt like he knew, but he wanted to be sure.

“In to, you know, join our neighbor at the pool? You know, just so that she´s not alone there…” now he wanted to be the “friendly” neighbor.

“Come on, why would she want us to go?” Cory asked, not wanting to be near that amazon. She was kind of… intimidating, and he was sure she had no boundaries what so ever.

“Well, if she wanted privacy, she would´ve stayed at home, and take the sun on her back yard. But she chose to go to a public place in here. She´s looking forward for some company, I´m telling you!” Andrew didn´t want to go on his own, now that he spotted Cory, he could convince him and make it seem they already had plans to visit the pool.

“But we´re not wearing any swimming clothes…” Cory said.

“So what? We didn´t came here prepared for a pool party. As far as I´m concerned, we may as well get in there naked.” Andrew said.

“Naked? Man, that´s gross.” Cory complaint.

“Relax, I´m just kidding. But, if she swims naked then…” Cory rolled his eyes, but he was in. He had nothing better to do so… it´s pool time.

 

The pool was not very close to their units, maybe closer for a seven-footer like Blythe, with her long legs and massive strides. But for five-footers like them, it was far enough.

Andrew was excited. They will just get inside the pool and do whatever, meanwhile, they can gawk at this amazon´s sexy figure.

“I bet she won´t even notice us…” Andrew said.

“Shh, quiet, she may hear us. Hmm, pretend we´re talking about something else. To seem we didn´t knew she was there.” Cory whispered.

“Oh, a fake chat, I like your idea. And to think you didn´t want t come in the first place.” If he was already in, he may as well do things right.

 

“So, right before they dropped me here, I was just about to get a new car. You know, a nice sports car. I wanted a red-colored one, but they only had yellow, and I was like…” Even if it was fake, Andrew still wanted to make it seem as if he was the main deal.

“Mhmm…” Came Cory, who was not good at improvising.

“Oh, look, here´s our neighbor, good morning, miss…” Miss? Even Andrew thought this sounded weird.

Meanwhile, Cory felt like he blew it. Wasn´t the main plan to look as if they didn´t knew she was there. Andrew literally greeted her as soon as they arrived.

Andrew waved at her. Blythe was wearing her sunglasses while she was reading a magazine. When you have no phones what so ever, returning to magazines is the second best thing. Other than an actual book. But she didn´t like to read on the pool. All the chlorine isn’t good for the paper.

“Oh, hey guys,” Blythe waved at them, smiling friendly. “it´s a perfect day to come visit the pool, right?”

“Yeah!” Andrew nodded while Cory just waved awkwardly at her.

Blythe was huge! Was she that big before? Maybe Andrew should´ve told him she had a “visit” last night.

“I assume you wanted to have the pool for yourselves, right guys. Well, don´t mind me, I won´t be too loud.” She lowered her sunglasses and winked at them.

“Haha, no problem. We´re neighbors, we should all get along, right?” Andrew said, as Cory just wanted to leave. Even the length of her bare feet was making him nervous.

Her long arms, her immense breasts confined in that tiny bikini top. She was colossal! And he hated the fact that she was making him feel so small. He had a vulnerable ego.

“That´s true, honey…” this was awkward. But, luckily, it didn´t last for long.

 

Nonetheless, things got a bit more serious after a while.

Andrew and Cory tried their best to fake it that they wanted to come to the pool. They removed all of their clothes, except for their shorts, and underwear of course, and got inside the pool.

Cory swam from one side to the other, while Andrew ogled at Blythe´s body under the sunlight. He couldn´t blame him, that´s all he was here for. His main concern was, isn´t she noticing that he´s leering at her? Or is she playing dumb?

In the end, that didn´t last forever.

 

“Guys…” came Blythe´s voice. She was standing at the edge of the pool. Looking down at both men.

Andrew looked at her with a big smile on his face, meanwhile, Cory was in awestruck. She was gigantic! He couldn’t be sure, but she was nearly a foot taller than Eunice. Actually one-foot-one.

“I don´t mean to bother but,” just then, her tone became a deeper and sexier one, “can any of you help me with the sunscreen? I can´t reach…” Andrew nearly jumped out of the pool.

“Of course! That´s… there´s no problem.” He said while Cory witnessed this amazon´s true size.

The top of Andrew´s head was barely leveled with the underside of her breasts.

“My… they are HUGE!” Andrew thought as he was a few feet away from her titanic breasts.

“Thank you, you´re a sweetheart…” said Blythe as she hand him the sunscreen bottle, then she turned and walked towards one of the beach chairs.

 

She laid there, boobs to the chair, this means Andrew is supposed to rub her back.

“Ok…” his heart was racing, and his dick was just about to get hard. He wasn´t exactly sure what to do. Was he supposed to put it in his hands and then rub? Or put it over her and then rub it?

“Oh, let me just… wait a sec…” Blythe said as she guided her hands to her back, right where the bikini´s top knot was, and then, she undid it.

Andrew felt quivers all over his body, and Cory froze, was she really going to remove her top? She´ll be… topless!?

Of course, she didn´t allow them to see, that was too much. But knowing her top was undone, revealing a bare back. That was enough to tease both. Which was her main fun.

“Haha, I bet they are all horny now. Aww, I just wanted to come here to read, but I can´t waste this chance, can I?” Blythe mischievously thought to herself as she laid her head on her hands and relaxed.

“I´m ready, you may start anytime you like…” she said.

 

Andrew turned at Cory, who just shrugged. He got himself into this, now this is his problem.

He just did what he felt was right. He walked, stood on her side and started rubbing.

“Oohhh, it´s a bit cold…” Blythe said as he poured sunscreen all over her back. But he didn´t listen. He was lost.

Blythe was huge, everywhere. His hands looked tiny compared to her enormous back. Of course, everything on her was proportional, but her slim-looking back was still much wider than his. She was how much… over two feet taller than him? A little more, actually.

But Andrew didn´t cared. He just rubbed the sunscreen all over this woman´s soft, fit body. Up and down, to the sides, he felt all of her lubricated skin as he kept going.

He was trying his best not to get so hard. Who knows what will happen if he pokes her.

He rubbed and rubbed, until all of the sunscreen was well spread. And when he finished, she just had to ask.

“Will you do my legs?” Of course he will!

 

He went from bottom to top, starting from her ankles, all the way to her thick calves. This woman was monumental. Her legs were so long and shapely. And so creamy, and not because of the sunscreen, her body was just… soft.

He began rubbing her thick thighs, so plump, so tight, simply sensuous. He went from one leg to the other, feeling her soft, immaculate skin. She was the nearest thing to perfection he had ever touched.

He would love to say the same about Lena, but she´s been mistreating him lately. And not letting him touch her.

“Come on, don´t be shy, you can do my bootie too. It´s ok…” for real?

Andrew knew this wasn´t right, he thought she had limits, but she was literally commanding him to grab her ass?

He was putting sunscreen on her, but it was with his hands, he had to rub it all over her, and that counts as grabbing her ass.

“You… you sure?” Even he had his doubts.

“For sure! I can´t let you go with an unfinished business, right? Besides, you´re also missing the front part.” Even Cory was alarmed by her last words.

 

She wants him to rub her front? Like, where her bare boobs are?

Andrew knew it, she was such a slut! But he loved it! He put the sunscreen in his hands, her bikini was tiny, either way, he had a clear view of her expanded ass cheeks. They were so firm, so plump, so… about to be touched.

He nearly broke in sweat, he was about to touch her ass. HER ASS! The biggest, sexiest ass of the tallest woman he´s ever lived to see.

“Here we go…” he thought as he slowly approached. He was standing on her left, about to do one cheek at a time. But maybe he can get up her large chair and do both, using the excuse that he missed a spot.

This was by far the most action he´s got in weeks! And now, he was about to touch that big, juicy butt.

His hands were inches away from touching her glut, just a second and…

 

“ANDREW! WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU´RE DOING???!!!” He knows that voice, it´s Lena. He´s in trouble.

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 9 by Mine1234

“L-Lena, my love… hi…” Andrew turned, jumping off from Blythe’s luscious body. He´s not so confident anymore.

“Oh, no. “my love” my ass! What the fuck are you doing over that woman´s back? You wanted to grab her ass, didn´t you?” She was stomping, not walking, her feet sounded heavy, mad. And her face, red in anger, just confirmed the trouble in which he now was.

“No, I… what? I wasn´t. I was just helping her with the… sunscreen, you know. So that she doesn’t get… freckled?” he couldn´t run. In the end, he’d have to go back home, however, even if he wanted to run, his feet wouldn’t have.

“It´s ok, dear. I just needed some help.” Said Blythe, who just turned a little.

Lena didn´t care for what she had to say. She could see this woman was topless. Which didn´t help Andrew at all, in fact, it only made things worse.

Lena was right in front of him, with her hands now on her wide hips. Looming above. Tall, mad and intimidating.

 

“Help? Oh sure. So, you didn’t want her to get freckled?” she bent over, and then, she just yelled. “I DON´T CARE! Come here!” she pulled him, grabbed his hand and pulled him. She was literally manhandling him, with her strong grip on his hand.

“B- wait! Lena, just… hold on…” he felt ridiculous.

“Shut it! And you!” she turned at Cory, who was still on the pool. “To my understanding, you have a girlfriend too. Why are you string at this naked woman?” Nothing could escape Lena when she was mad. “Get out and come with me. Unless you want me to make you like I´m have to do with him.” She turned at Andrew, who was trying to pull his hand out, but she was simply too strong.

Cory knew better, he just swam to the edge of the pool and pull out.

“Good.” Lena declared. Now both men were coming with her. But before she exited the pool, she just gave Blythe a little piece of her mind. “By the way, I hope you understand that you can´t just go around seducing other women’ boyfriends.” Could this become a cat fight?

 

Blythe turned, this time she rose a little, and then turned. With her arm covering her nipple just about right. Still, both men and Lena, could see the swelling enormity of her huge breasts.

“I´m sorry, dear.” A dry apology, if it was an apology. Blythe didn´t really cared. She was stuck there, she´ll have some fun, in any way she could.

However, Lena was upset, angry even. She just walked out of there, now applying more strength over Andrew´s wrist.

“Ouch, ouch, ouch…” he sped up, she was mad, and when she gets mad, she often walks faster, on her long, pissed strides.

Cory just followed them. It was better to leave, Blythe was kind of an unpredictable menace, but Lena, the way she currently was, she was for sure threatening.

 

*ding* *dong*

Came the sound of Cory´s doorbell. Although, was there a real need to do so? It was his unit, couldn´t he just walk in?

“It´s open. We can just come in, if you…” Cory started, but Lena already knew that.

She could´ve just let him there and walk straight to her unit, dragging Andrew with her. However, Lena had another thing in mind.

She cut him off, with a stern look on her face, her nostrils expanding as she pulled more air in on an angry intake of air.

 

Lena wanted Eunice, Cory´s girlfriend, to open the door. And she was coming.

“Yes?” Came Eunice´s voice as she opened the door. When she saw the tall Lena with both men she wondered what were they up to.

Cory felt tiny, this virus got him down to 5’1”, when standing next to Eunice, who was now 6´2”, he felt small; and when compared to Lena´s 6´8”, he felt diminutive. Now, standing before both amazons, he felt insecure.

“Hello, Eunice. I just thought I could stop by to let you know your boyfriend, Cory,” Lena pointed at him with a turn of her eyes. “and my boyfriend Andrew, they were at the pool… with Blythe.” Eunice had no idea what was going on.

“Ok…?” Eunice placed her hand on the door´s frame and looked up at the amazonic Lena as she kept going.

“Were you aware of that? These two were ogling at that behemoth. She was topless. TOPLESS. And both guys here were just gawking at her. I thought I could come here and let you know.” Cory swallowed, had she just accused him with his girlfriend?

“Top… less? Like, topless, topless?” Asked Eunice.

“Yes.” Lena was upset. But Eunice wasn´t there, she wanted to confirm this was right.

“So… she was at the pool, with her boobs completely… exposed? Like, walking around without a bra? Or bikini?”

“Yes… well, no. She was laying at this beach chair. But she was topless, and Andrew here was applying sunscreen all over her body. Luckily, I got there before he started rubbing here big, fat butt.”

“I see…” So, Blythe she wasn´t walking around naked.

“Aren´t you upset? This giant bimbo just goes around trying to seduce our boyfriends? That ain’t right. I´m going to place a complaint. I just wanted to give you a heads-up.”

“Ok, thanks… I guess.” Eunice was not the jealous type, plus, she knows how Cory is. There´s no way he´ll try anything.

 

“I´ll get going. Andrew here is in some big trouble. Stop pulling!” She yelled at him. “I´ll let you deal with Cory on your own…” Lena walked to her unit, with Andrew still trying to set himself free. It was useless, but he hadn´t give up.

 

With Lena, and Andrew gone. Cory was standing at his front door, with Eunice standing there. She was looking at the other couple leaving, and then, she turned back at Cory.

“So… you were at the pool, with a naked lady? Tell me, did you like it? Should I be jealous?” she bent over, shortening the one-foot gap between their heights.

“I… I was… she…” Cory didn´t knew what to say. Was he in trouble? He couldn´t tell.

“Haha, you should see your face. You´re so red. Cory, I know you were not doing anything wrong. Shame on that woman for being naked. But she may just be taking some sun. And what if she wants an even tanning? It´s fair. But tell me, was Andrew really over her?” she was curious.

Cory felt relieved. Why was he nervous? Eunice was a comprehensive woman. There´s no need to be scared. Still, the one who should be concerned should be Andrew. Lena was really upset.

“Yes… he was putting some sunscreen on her… body.” He was about to say butt. He wouldn´t admit it, but he was staring as the tiny Andrew rubbed the sunscreen all over Blythe´s gigantic body.

“Poor Andrew. Oh well, there´s nothing we can do. Wanna come in? Dinner´s ready.”

 

Cory wanted to walk in, but there was a problem. He was soaked. His clothes were completely wet. He could even smell the chlorine all over his wet clothes. Eunice just told him she´ll bring a towel for him. That he could come in and take his clothes off, then wait for her to come with a towel.

 

Eunice knew him, there´s no way he´ll do anything. He was shy before the virus, now, in front of a giant like Blythe, there´s no chance he can make up a word. On the other hand, she´s certain Andrew was not like him. And it seems Lena knows it.

She could see how she waked away, pulling Andrew harshly. Her long strides were the ones of a pissed woman. She´s not sure the type of relationship they have, but she´s sure on one thing, this guy Andrew, he´s got a long lecture ahead of him.

 

“Really, Andrew. REALLY! I let you go out and the first thing you do is put your hands over that… that… that huge bitch! I am your girlfriend; your hands should only be over ME!” Lena, surprisingly, had been holding back. Now, her face was truly red.

Andrew was standing in front of her. Rubbing his wrist. Lena was really strong now. But it was obvious, she was an 6´8” amazon pulling a 4´11” man. There was a mesmerizing gap in strength between them.

 

Andrew stood there, looking up at Lena while she just let it all out. He wasn´t scared, well maybe a little. He knew her, but with such a huge difference in size, he´s a bit concerned about the outcome of this.

 

In the end, she was clear about one thing, if she ever finds him over that woman again, or just close to her, she´ll fall over him like a wall of bricks.

“I promise, Andrew. If I EVER catch you touching, or even looking at her, you´ll regret it.” She waved her finger at him, really threatening.

“By the way, you won´t step out of this house until I say so. Understood?” Was he grounded? This was ridiculous.

“Lena, you can´t just…”

*SLAMMMMM*

He was about to complaint, but as soon as she perceived Andrew was about to protest, she just let him have a piece of it.

She didn´t slap him, not even touched him. She just slammed her now huge hand on top of the nearest table. The sound, so loud, so booming. Echoing in every corner of the room. It was just a warning to him.

Lena was just “explaining” him how truly strong she was. And that all this new strength, which was much more when compared to his diminished strength, could end up hurting him. Really bad.

“You better shut it, Andrew.” Her eyes were cold, beneath her frowning eyebrows. Her once sweet Lena was a big, mean, amazon. He felt insecure.

 

Things were not going so well to Andrew. But Cory was lucky Eunice was such an understanding woman. Sometimes he just knows she´s so clever, so smart. As if she knew everything. He appreciated that aspect of her. So easy going, so sweet.

Blythe, on the other hand, just didn´t care if she ruined the relationship of either. She was at the pool first, the fact that they just walked into her web was a plus. She could get some sun and tease some men. Two birds with one stone.

But now, Lena didn´t trust Blythe, which means there´s no way she´ll allow him to be close to her. Much less to be alone with this seductive giantess. Still, there´s another thing, she lives right next door.

 

Blythe just made herself a new foe. Just like she did with Daisy. It´s well known that no woman likes it when another woman, much less one with huge tits, tries to seduce their men. But now, talking about Daisy, what are her and Dan up to right now?

 

“Are you sure?” Said Dan, confident, but at the same time doubtful about what´s about to happen.

“Yes… well, no. But at least we could try, right?”

This couple liked to… try new stuff. Back then, it meant they tried new poses in sex. But with sex being clearly off the table now, because of the virus, they had to try new stuff to satiate their carnal desires.

 

Today, Daisy was the one who was feeling horny. She was hot, she was even blushing. She can´t help it, she gets so horny when she sees Dan doing manly stuff. Today, he was just shaving. But that was enough.

He left the door of the bathroom open, and Daisy just passed by. And looking at him, taking care of his beard, with his shirt off. Dan may be down to 5´1”, but he´s got some pecs, and he´s working on chiseling his six-pack.

With the lack of sex, Daisy found herself getting aroused by anything. As long as it came from Dan, she felt hot.

 

It really doesn´t matter that she´s now a 6´6” goddess. She´s madly in love with him. That´s why they were married.

She had an idea. They couldn´t have sex. Ok, but what if there´s no insertion? What if their intimate parts doesn´t touch?

 

Now, they were both in their bedroom, laying in bed as they kissed each other. Kisses were fine, safe. They were aware of it.

The contrast in size of these two was remarkable. While standing, Dan´s eyes were leveled with the cusp of Daisy´s now massive breasts. To her, they have gotten big, but to him, they were humongous.

He used to be the big one, but now things have changed. She´s now the one standing tall and thick. In fact, compared to their old selves, she´s even taller than he was, and he´s smaller than she used to be.

But not of that matters, they love each other not for their heights, but for who they are. And right now, they are a pair of horny lovers.

 

Daisy gently pushed Dan, making him look up to the ceiling. He smiled, looking at that naughty smile of hers, he knew something good was coming.

“I hope you´re ready…” she said as she lowered herself, caressing his torso with her hands. And when her fingers reached the elastic waistband of his shorts, her index clenched and pulled them down; revealing Dan´s big, hard cock.

 

He was looking down at her, enjoying the view of his amazon wife having her way with him. And now, time for the show.

Daisy took Dan´s dick inside her mouth. Sucking on it. Over and over. Dan tingled, his balls stirred, his whole body got pleasantly tense. Her tongue, the things she could do with it.

He let out some soft moans as she had her fun. Making some “Mmmm” sounds herself.

She kept going for a while, making sure not to have him cum. This was just the beginning.

 

Once his member was at full mast, and completely lubricated. It was time for the next stage.

Daisy stood on her knees over the bed. Looking monumental to him. Then, she reached for his dick with one hand. “I hope you can hold it for a little longer…” she knew he was about to climax. But he could hold it for a little.

 

Daisy began stroking his member, her huge hand engulfing all but the very head of his dick. She was gentle, and then she started to speed up.

Dan was in ecstasy right now, her warm hand, slowly becoming one with his member. He could no longer feel it as a hand, he only felt the force pulling his dick. The heat over his genitalia. His dick being stimulated faster and faster.

He was moaning, breathing only through his mouth now. He knew the time was coming. As Daisy kept going, he felt it coming. Cum.

He came, and shoot his cum all over her face. He just burst, with no way to help it. But Daisy didn´t mind. That only means she got what she wanted. Even if it was all over her face.

 

“Mmmm…” she licked part of the cum, the one over her mouth. “It´s warm…” she teased.

“Ohh, I… s-sorry…” Dan was spent, exhausted, that felt great!

“Aww, don´t be sorry. It´s ok… although, there´s a way you can make it up to me…” said Daisy with her chin dripping some of the cum that was now starting to fall from her face.

 

Now, it was Daisy´s turn. She just laid in bed, taking up way more space than he did. Her long legs, spread apart and reaching way past him as he now located himself right in front of her groin. He could see the swollen lips of her pussy. She wanted some.

“Ready… bug guy…” Came Daisy´s sensuous voice. Her tone was deeper, velvet-like. That got him going again.

He decided to start differently. Playing with her clit, using his fingers.

 

Dan started by rubbing the labia of her pussy, using his hand. Slowly, she was hot, very hot. He then used the palm of his hand to toy with her swollen pussy. Daisy was so big now.

Then, he spilt on his fingers, and proceeded to insert them in her, only his middle and index. She moaned as he slowly pushed his fingers deeper. And when he was deep enough, he started massaging.

He wanted to be gentle, not wanting to hurt her, but he was still thinking as if he was the 6´3” jock he used to. His hands were much larger, and his fingers thicker.

“More!” Came Daisy´s voice, almost yelling. He was surprised, but it made sense.

 

Next thing he knew, he was fingering her fast, forcefully.  Vigorously pleasing his woman. It was working, he could listen to her moans, feel her body tingling, and he only needed a hand!

But he was getting tired, his arm could no longer keep up. So he moved on to the next best thing.

 

“Why don´t we go… downtown…” He said as he lowered himself and placed his face right in front of Lena´s now wet pussy.

“Mmmmm… I´d like that” She said.

Dan started working his magic with her. Licking her clit, rubbing her thighs as he did. He wanted to stimulate every inch of her bigger pussy with his tongue, and he was succeeding!

Daisy moaned, louder each time, as he went on, he could feel her vagina getting warmer and warmer. She really had the hots for this.

Dan knew she was bigger, much bigger, but so far, he couldn´t feel any difference in their heights.

 

He was aware that this was dangerous. Their sizes could change, he could lose some inches, and Daisy could find them. There was no guarantee that, even if it was not regular sex, this didn´t mean they were ok. Their intimate parts held the power, or that´s what they´ve been told.

But right now, it doesn´t really matter, Daisy´s about to climax, and that´s all he cares.

 

“OoooOOOOOOHHH!!!!” She came, hard, on his mouth.

Dan could taste the warm fluids coming from his wife. It was a… strong flavor, he can´t deny that.

 

Both had gotten what they wanted. And they were tired. Was it because of the virus? They had to be sure.

“How do you feel?” Asked Daisy, as Dan was now laying next to her. With his head resting over her arm, really close to her breast.

“Fine… well, this was awesome. But if you mean how´s my size? I´d say… the same?” he felt no changes.

“Me too. I guess there´s no problem with… oral.” She turned and kissed him.

 

Had they found a way to avoid the growing? The shrinking? Not quite. Real sex would´ve some noticeable changes on them, but this “other” thing, it still affected them, but slightly. Now, Dan lost an inch, even if he can´t tell. And Daisy had grown an inch too.

Right now, laying in bed, the changes are not so remarkable. And they can´t really compare their actual sizes. But things are like this; Dan is now 5´, even. And Daisy, well, she´s a 6´7” amazon. A slightly taller woman, but not the tallest here. Not even the second one.

 

Both were sweaty, but they could easily recover from this. What had them tired was the size change. One they really didn´t notice. But as soon as they measure themselves, they will see.

 

However, there´s a chance that they get measured at the lab. They are up for a check-up tomorrow.

Dr. Drystone has already sent them an email. Giving them an appointment. Not all at the same time, of course. Each couple will pay a visit to the lab. They will get measured, weighted, and will have to answer some questions. Depending on their heights, there will be more or less questions.

 

However, there was another thing ahead. They all signed papers, which means, they all agreed to follow the orders they gave them. They won´t mess with their lives there, that´s for sure. They want to see how they live, how they would but on a controlled area. Still, they do have some requests, one they can´t deny.

Scientists are working hard to find a cure for this virus. And who will they test it on? No one else but the people who are on this safe units. They don’t have any intention to hurt them, it´s all in the means to gather data. And find a cure, mostly.

But these are all experimental. They have seven subjects here, seven people who will try their latest “vaccine”, or cure. Hopefully.

But being this an untested antidote, will there be any side-effects?

 

End Notes:

You can find more chapters of this story on my patreon, here´s a link ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 10 by Mine1234

The very next morning, all couples had an appointment at the lab. Not at the same time, with a thirty-minute difference.

Scientists have developed what they hope is a cure for this decease. They were aiming to find a cure for this, used with a particular something. If women were the ones who grew, it seems they are this sort of host, probably the one who carries the virus, but doctors are still not so sure about it.

However, scientists made some research and, hopefully, synthetized a cure. Now, time to test it.

 

Things were easy with the first two units. Starting with the people who have lived there the most. First, Blythe, which took half as much time. Or it should. The 7´3” amazon of a woman made her way, sensuously. Standing tall and attempting to seduce all of the guards as she could on her way.

“Honey, if I feel ill after this, can you come to my place and take care of me?” she asked to one of them, a 6´5” guy, which she totally dwarfed. She made him so uncomfortable, in fact, she made all men uncomfortable. Everyone feels small compared to the voluptuous goddess.

But this was a simple appointment. She sat her big, wide butt on a chair, and took a shot. After some instructions from the doc, she was good to go.

 

It was really simple. After taking her measurements and more biometrical data, they gave her a shot of the antidote. Which is already safe to use. It´s been pretested, on a software. Now, it was time to test it biologically. With real people.

After it, she should go straight to her unit and rest. At least during the next 24 hours. This shot, or vaccine, should take effect in the next two hours.

Blythe was instructed to note everything down and, if given the case, call. She had to use her tablet to call the lab if she was feeling weak, ill or had any unpleasant side-effect.

It was simple, the only hard thing was to keep her hands off the guards.

 

Next, Dan and Daisy. With them, it was much easier. After writing down their new heights, given a new nineteen-inch gap in heights. They gave each a shot. And they were given the same instructions.

Their hopes? Daisy was mostly worried about Dan. She felt so big, so tall, so strong! While him, well, she was concerned about him.

But the doc made sure to explain that the shot was given according to size, height and weight.

 

It was simple, but… not that much with the youngest couples…

 

“What’s on it?” Came Cory´s scaredy voice.

“Well, I´m afraid I can´t really share that information with you. Probably you won´t understand all the… scientific jargon. But, put into simple words, this is a serum we´ve developed. Designed specifically to fight the virus.”

“Come on Cory, it´s just a shot.” Said Eunice as a nurse injected her right arm. “It´s not that bad.”

“I… I´m not sure…” He was not one to decide that. Whether he liked it or not, he signed a contract.

“Relax, it´s fine.” Came Dr. Drystone´s voice, “Listen, after this shot, the serum will start taking effect in… about two hours. You´ll need to rest for the next 24 hours, after that, we´ll run some tests. But, between you and me, there´s a particular test you can run, yourselves.” He winked at Cory.

Sex, the doc meant sex. If they had sex, after the 24-hour timelapse, and no size change occurred, it means the cure works. Else, well…

“My advice,” continued the doctor, “wait for us to give you the green light.”

 

Studies have found that the cells of infected people work… differently. Women´s cells size fluctuated, appearing to grow, for a second, and then they shrank back to their original size. It seems they are unstable, however, infected people don´t seem as unstable as their cells. On the other hand, men´s cells shrank a little, the opposite to their female counterparts.

The size change was minimal, and not all cells grew at once. Like flashing lights, a tenth of the cells grew, then, they shrank back, and then, another batch grew and shrank back.

Their goal was to stabilize the size of these cells. Once they succeeded, they will run other tests.

 

Cory calmed down, took a sit and tried to relax. But it wasn´t so easy. What if the cure didn´t work? Or, what if it only made things worse? What if the shrinking spurts augmented? The growth spurts? They were basically lab rats.

But Eunice knew better. She stood next to him, placed her big hand on his shoulder and looked at him. Warmly, lovely. Being strong for both.

Of all the patients living on the units, Eunice, at 6´2”, was the shortest woman; while Andrew, at 5´1”, was the tallest man. With the smallest breach in heights, thirteen-inches. However, the next couple up is the one with the biggest size gap…

 

Lena and Andrew made their way to the lab, Lena literally dragging Andrew.

“Come on, we have an appointment! Hurry up!” She knows her legs are longer, she´s twenty-one-inches taller than him! However, she can tell whenever he doesn´t want to go or do something.

“But… Lena… do we have to come… today?” Was this really necessary? He´d rather stay in bed.

“YES! It´s an appointment, whether you like it or not, we have to go!” One another guard laughed a little, some just smiled underneath their face masks as the 6´8” amazon dragged his 4´11” boyfriend through the hall.

 

The speech for them was the same, although, Andrew was sure that there won´t be any “sex test” for the vaccine. Lena had pretty much made it clear he was on some sort of “time-out” until she said otherwise.

 

Now, they were all back at their units, waiting for the time to go on. However, the doctor was still making some math at his office.

First, he checked on the metrics of all patients. Women had grown, and men had shrunk. Of course, that was expected. However, Blythe´s the only one who´s numbers should remain. As a single woman there, she shouldn´t have any growth spurts.

But he knows certain guards have been fired for, basically, getting laid. And she´s the only single woman there, so…

 

Nonetheless, there´s something else in his mind. The effects on the serum.

“Maybe… can their heights interfere with the serum?” It was a fair hypothesis. They had shots, according to their sizes. But, can a bigger body prove more resistance to it? Not immunity, still, could it delay the effects of it? Maybe even have none?

Dr. Drystone will be soon to know, as soon as his office´s phone´s full of calls, he´ll be sure.

 

As expected, men were the first ones. All had this mild fever, nothing too bad. Maybe a degree higher, at most? Enough to make them lethargic.

 

“I feel weird…” Said Cory, hoping for the worse.

“Let me check…” Came Eunice´s voice, but he was only hot. And besides that, he was fine.

“You´re not exaggerating things, are you? Listen, Cory, this was tested, be experts. Besides, this is only the response of your body towards a strange agent inside your body.”

“If you say so…” She was very clever…

 

On the other hand, Dan just went straight for a shower. He knew this was normal, or hoped. Without much worry, he entered the bathroom and turned on the shower.

 

And, for Andrew, well, Lena was kind of… all over him.

“I´m fine! Stop… stop touching me…” he pushed Lena´s hand from his forehead.

“I just want to check on you. You may be a jerk, but you´re still my responsibility.” Strong words from Lena. Who was still trying to put hands on his face.

“I… stop… Lena!” she couldn´t help it, her primary instincts told her to check on him, no matter if she was still mad at him.

 

Men had this mild fever, but they were fine. No other effect besides that, however, after another hour. Women began to show some… secondary effects.

 

Cory and Eunice were sitting at the couch, watching TV, he was still a bit hot, but he´ll live. However, Eunice began to feel some… unpleasant warmth, followed by some swollenness. On her chest.

“Mgh…” Eunice drove her hands to her boobs, palping them, they were sore, and her nipples, they got hard.

“Eunice… what´s the matter?” Cory noticed she was acting weird. She seemed uncomfortable.

“It´s nothing… I… I have an itch…” and internal itch, one she could not scratch. As if, deep inside her big breasts, something was happening.

As if there was this fever, but inside her, and only on her chest. Inside her boobs.

 

Cory was worried, he stood up and looked at her. Eunice couldn´t take her hands of her chest. Her boobs felt so… annoying.

He could see her erect nipples, hard. He wasn´t sure what to do. He just walked to the side, trying to get another angle, but there wasn´t much he could do.

“Uhm… may I… help?” He had no idea what to do, but if she needed anything, he could get it, hopefully.

“No… I…” how could he help? Even her touch made her boobs feel worse. She was just holding them in place, lifting them a bit, they felt heavier. For some reason.

 

After no more than three minutes of worry, something happened. Eunice had this warm feeling, but one that was spreading, not all over her muscles, but… through a stream? A warm stream began to flow from the inside of her breast, from all over, flowing straight to the core. Like an interconnection that just kept flowing, and flowing, until…

“E-Eunice… your… your top´s… stained?” Right on her nipples, two stains began to grow. “Uhm… is it… sweat?” Cory had no idea.

But, if it was sweat, wouldn´t it be more logical for her to start sweating UNDER her boobs, not on the nipple?

“I don´t… think so…” Said Eunice, feeling a little relieved, the stain grew larger, and as this mysterious liquid came out of her breasts, she felt some relieve.

 

It took them a little, but they soon find out, it was milk! Eunice was… lactating?!

“Wh-How?” Asked Cory.

“I don´t know, just… go get a towel.” Eunice said, worried about what to do.

Even if milk was coming out already, that doesn´t mean it has stopped. In fact, she can still feel some growing pressure inside her. She was producing more and more milk.

 

Eunice´s breasts kept growing. She had to remove her blouse, her bra. Revealing a pair of swollen breasts, full of veins all over them.

“S-should I call Dr. Drystone?” Said Cory as he handed her the towel.

“I… yes.” Eunice said as she instinctively guided her fingers to her nipples. The pressure, it was starting to become unbearable.

She took a second to think, clear her mind and think. What to do whenever your breasts are full of milk? Easy, you milk them.

 

“Cory… ask them for… for a breast pump… make them TWO!” That was clever of hers.

 

As soon as Dr- Drystone got that info, he sent a notice to everyone. An announcement, for all units, sent straight to their tablets.

Everyone needed a heads up, in case they presented the same side effects.

 

“Lactation? Is this for real?” Said Dan as he grabbed the tablet and read the newest announcement on it. But he´ll be soon to find out, since Daisy was starting to show some swelling herself.

“DAN! Honey, can you come up, please!” He went straight to her, taking the tablet with him.

 

The next person to read it was Blythe. Who was wondering if that handsome, blue-eyed guard had picked on her “casual” flirting.

“Milk? Milk coming out of my…?” Blythe kept reading, and once she found this would make her boobs extremely sensitive, she had some other thing in mind.

She kept reading, already with a plan in mind, “Nice! “If you need a breast pump, just send us a message and…” Pfft! A pump? Oh no, I´m taking care of this…” why would she need a pump? She had hands, a tub, and wine. This was going to be an interesting evening for her.

“Let´s get ready, it´s just a matter of time before this kicks in on me too.” She knew that, being the tallest and biggest woman there, there was a big chance she was of the last ones to feel the effects.

 

Now, when a certain someone read this, she kept it a secret…

When Lena read this news, she felt elated. Milk? Breasts? Lactation? Her heart skipped a beat. The first thing she did was erase the message.

Then, she drove her hand to her huge tit. She then bit her lower lip. Was this real? Was it true?

“Am I… will I… I´ll produce b-breastmilk?” She can´t lie, she was excited.

A woman like herself, well, she can´t say she wasn´t excited. Now, she only needs two things. Pretend she doesn´t know and… find Andrew.

 

Each woman had a way to deal with this. To produce milk was in a woman´s nature, when? Well, that was another thing.

They were not sure if this would be permanent, or not, but they knew one thing for sure. Right now, they will have to deal with it.

 

“Thanks!” Said Cory to one of the guards. One that was nice enough to reply “Welcome!” instead of just looking at him as if he was toxic.

 

“Euny, honey, I got the pump!” he called as he closed the door.

“Bring it! Quickly!” can´t he tell she´s in pain? It´s been twenty minutes now, she can´t hold it any longer. Her breasts are so swollen! She´s grown about two cups in size. Her boobs are ballooning now!

 

“Uhm… how does this?” Cory said as he took the pump and… with no idea whatsoever, looked at them.

“Just hand them to me!” she yelled, but she didn’t meant to, she was in a hurry and he, well, he wasn´t really clever right now.

Without hesitating, Eunice took both pumps and inserted each on her engorged nipples. They were manual, it was the fastest they could get. But she didn´t mind.

She was pumping herself so quickly, so desperately. Eunice´s massive breasts were bouncing, jolting as she pumped the milk out of her system.

“A bucket, quickly, bring a bucket!” She said, knowing the tiny container on the pumps was not enough, not even close. Each tit had enough milk to fill them both, and still a bit more.

“O-on it!” he replied as he ran to the kitchen. He´s never seen Eunice so… desperate! She was close to mad now. Was it his fault? No way, it must be her boobs. They look painful.

The best he could do was… do as she says, and as fast as possible! Keep his girlfriend happy, that´s what he´ll do.

 

Now, for the other people there, having a head´s up gave them quite some time to prepare. Some didn´t have that much time left, but they were good at improvising. Like Dan and Daisy.

 

“Ok… I´m ready…” Said Daisy, who was topless, standing on her knees. With both of her growing breasts inside the tub.

They had a plan, instead of a pump, why not milk her the old-fashioned way? Using hands.

“Ok, here we go!” Said Dan, who was standing inside the tub.

 

They had this plan, he will milk her, a little like a cow. He placed his hands on her erect nipples, and as soon as he did, her swollen and sensitive nipples began to lactate. This may not be the most convenient way to do it, but it´s what they came up with.

Daisy didn’t want to use a pump, she wanted Dan to do it. As his hands milked her, as his fingers pinched on her nipples, making the milk flow straight to the tub where he was now sitting, on a chair of course; Dairy felt quivers ran though her spine, the feeling was electric! Even… arousing?

He could see her mammoth breasts, going up and down as he milked her. He can´t deny this is kind of hot, not the milk, but touching her breasts, feeling her big, fat boobs on his hands.

 

But the one who got the most arousal from this was none other than… Blythe.

“Ok, here go…” she said as she sat down, on a tub full of warm water. Holding two big bottles of wine in one hand. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it right!

“Mmmm, I can feel it already… Ohhh, it´s coming…” She could feel her breasts, swollen, hot. Actually, she was hot all over. Full of excitement, arousal.

She opened one bottle, took a huge sip and drove one hand to her tit, she pinched her nipple, once, twice, over and over until milk started coming.

She tensed her toes; her whole body got a little tense too. She knew it, if this made her tits sensitive, there´s no way she can´t make the rest of her body to feel equally.

Blythe took another sip, and then, she lowered the bottle to the floor. While pinching her left tit, she dover her right hand to her sex. Inserting her long fingers into her pussy.

Blythe had a plan, while her tits can send quivers all the way down her spine, she´ll stimulate her pussy to send quivers all the way through the rest of her body. And it was working!

One hand on her tit, the other one on her pussy. She was getting some, on herself, but it was still what she needed.

 

She´ll have to change hands, work on her other tit and driving her other hand down there, it would be easier if she wasn’t alone. However, someone else wasn´t alone…

 

“Oh, Andrew…. Honey… where are you?” Came Lena´s voice, she sounded nice, sweet even. As if she hadn’t had any problems with Andrew before.

It was kind of… fake. Yes, she was still mad at him, however… maybe it would be easier to forgive him if he, let´s say, helped her with this, perhaps, fantasy she´s had.

“Andrew… where are you?” She walked around the house, she knows he´s there.

 

The 6´8” woman, walking around the house, with her breasts already swollen. Stretching her bra to its very limit, stains of milk already over her nipples.

Where can he be?

 

“Found ya’” she thought to herself, looking at Andrew, sleeping on the couch. His fever made him sleepy.

Slowly, Lena approached, one huge step after the other. Making her swollen tits bounce heavily in the air. More milk coming out of them. Lena wasn´t sure how she´ll do it.

Could she easily persuade him? Or, would she be forced to use her stern, assertive version of hers to get the job done? The answer, neither.

 

He was such a heavy sleeper. She knew it. And he snored, once so loud, but now, it´s not that bad, for a woman her size, his snoring´s nothing. Plus, he´s lost over a foot in height, making it less significant.

Now, as she looks at his sleeping form on the couch, she´s got one idea.

 

“Andrew, Andrew, honey… are you up?” she whispered as she gently pushed him in the shoulder, but just as she suspected, or hoped, he was sleeping like a rock.

She smiled, wickedly, and asked: “Andrew… my titties are milking… and it´s starting to hurt a little… do you mind… lending me your mouth to, you know, suck on them?” At least she asked.

He owed her, this was the least he could do, besides, he may not even notice.

“Well, I didn´t hear a no…” her smile widened.

 

Shirtless, braless, and with Andrew on her lap, a happy, excited Lena lowered her breast, right into his face. Her nipple was already dripping, her boobs were aching, but she´ll take it. This was worth it.

“Easy… easy…” she inserted her engorged nipple right into his mouth.

 

Andrew struggled, at first, but then, at a really slow pace, he started sucking, and sucking.

“There we go… so easy. And to think you could´ve complaint about it. You seem to be enjoying it.” She whispered to his sleeping boyfriend. Who was “compliantly” sucking on her tit.

“Mmmm, it feels so good…” she had no idea what was better, the relieve, to have his mouth sucking or, the deep pleasure she was getting.

“I hope it´s tasty…” Andrew was a mess, as a man, he was a total mess. But as a sleeping man, well, he did as she said, apparently.

This moment, this warm, tender moment was enough for Lena to think a bit more about the way their relationship´s been lately. She wanted to be sweet, not a big, mean lady towards him. Maybe, after this, she could try and make amends? Forgive him?

 

“Shh, shh, drink up, drink it all up. You know what the best part is? Once you finish with this titty, there´s still another titty waiting for you…” It doesn´t really matter if he wakes up before he´s finished, he´s already in her hands, there´s nowhere to go unless she says so.

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 15! Here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 11 by Mine1234

This test for a cure was… unsuccessful. Other than making women lactate, things remain pretty much the same. And how do they know? Well…

 

With the swelling breasts, the sensitive nipples, and a strangely arousing stream of milk flowing out of her tits. One of the ladies couldn´t resist the call of passion.

After she was, well, milked, she took her man in arms, and carried him to bed. Turned on. Hot. Aroused by the touch, the look, and the desire on him.

Daisy was the one, she couldn´t help it. Dan was in some sort of trance as he milked her massive breasts. As he used his hands to pump the milk out of Daisy´s enlarged, swollen and slightly aching tits.

 

In bed, they gave it all. The feeling of her soft, massive breasts all over him. He could still smell the milk on her, and the aroma wasn´t that bad. It was sweet, creamy. A natural smell. The artificial “vaccine” made them lactate, the rest, well, it was up to them.

 

They did expect this to work out. But it didn´t, the proof? Well, aside of complaints from most of them, they remeasured them, and, of course, they asked who had sexual relationships. The only ones who did were Dan and Daisy.

And they certainly enjoyed themselves. Dan shrunk down to 4´10”, while Daisy grew into a much curvier, and sensuous 6´9” amazon. This time, her breasts ballooned! And her hips widened a bit, as well as some more roundness added to her butt.

But this time, not sure if it was because of the serum, her breasts took the biggest part. They became so much bigger that none of her bra´s fit. She went two full sizes up! And to Dan, they looked absolutely massive!

Daisy´s now, almost, two whole feet taller than he is! The size difference is remarkable! She looks so big next to him, with the tight top stretching over her huge jugs.

 

Dr. Drystone noted the changes and saved the serum file under the “non-working” cures. However, he did notice something else in another couple…

Lena decided to have a private chat with the Doc. So that Andrew didn´t listen. She was in fact the only one who didn´t complaint. And Andrew, well, he was “fed” while sleeping so… he had no idea about the lactation.

Well, he did, but when he woke up, Lena told him she milked herself. And, in a semi-stern, sarcastic way, she added: “Thanks for your help…” but what he doesn´t know is that… he was way more helpful than he thinks.

 

“My demands are simple, Doctor, I would like to have a few of these…” she pointed at the serum, “you know for… personal purposes…” she would like it if she could get a chance to “feed” Andrew in the future.

She hasn´t forgiven him, but the pleasure was more for her, so… this was something she was doing for herself.

 

“I´m afraid I can´t just give you a shot. But, there´s something I´d like to discuss with you…” Dr. Drystone checked on their measurements. Today, after supposedly not having sex, he was down to 4´10”, and she went up to 6´9”, a full inch of difference. And the Doctor would like to know why?

 

“So, tell me, what happened? Why have you both experienced a change on heights?” of course, everything was for research purposes.

“Well…” Lena had to tell the truth, she couldn´t really lie. However, not even she knew there´s been some change on their heights.

In the end, she admitted she kind of… breastfed him. Making him, while sleeping, drink up all of her milk.

 

“I see… well, I apologize I can´t give you a shot of these…” he pointed at the serum, making Lena a bit sad, “BUT, that´s because they are designed for shots. If someone was to, let´s say, turn them into a… drinkable formula, well, then that would be different…” Dr. Drystone was wicked!

Well, not quite bad, he was in fact helping Lena here. The huge smile on the amazon´s face when she heard his words, it was like music to her ears! Now, what does the Doctor get in return?

The change suffered was because of the interaction between her tit, more precisely her nipple, and his mouth. He drank her milk down. Now, there´s a few things he´d like to know about it. Why had it happened? Was it the formula or… maybe this virus affects women in more than one way?

This was an exchange of fluids after all. Between him and her. Now, he needs to create a new hypothesis and run some other experiments. Using only Lena and Andrew as subjects.

 

“I will provide you with it as soon as it´s ready. BUT, my condition is that you, and your boyfriend, will have to come for some individual tests. Only the two of you. And, this also means you won´t be a part of the other experiments for a while…”

“OK!” cheered Lena.

The Doctor was making a plan on his mind. He had wanted to run specific, individual tests on each couple. Making one for all, well, it certainly gave him a variety of results from the same experiment, but getting the chance to try a specific experiment on a specific couple, that was also exciting!

 

The deal was done. He´ll give her what she wants, and she´ll come back for some tests. Simple, nice, and everyone gets their share. Except for… Andrew.

Lena´s only question is… how to feed him again? The feeling was AMAZING! But… he will certainly cringe when, if, she introduces the idea. But let’s remember, he´s in no position to argue, after all, he´s the one who did wrong before…

 

Things were settled. Now, things were back to normal. Only that…

“I´m telling you, she´s a menace!” Complaint Lena, knowing very well Andrew´s been ogling at Blythe, who´s the “menace” she´s talking about.

“I know, she´s so rude. How dare she? Come close to our men and try to seduce them? Playing the “friendly” neighbor role, just to take them to bed! I´m sure that´s her whole plan.” Agreed Daisy.

All three of the women were together at a barbeque, to which, Blythe was not invited. Since she was a, as they said, bitch who didn´t care at all if a man´s already married or dating someone. And that she´s a horny woman who´ll snatch their man as soon as any of them turn their backs.

“But, are we sure that´s her goal? I mean, she´s never really, you know… sleep with them?” Said Eunice, who really doesn´t have any problem with Blythe.

 

Dan´s too much of a friendly, and sometimes naïve, man to realize some woman´s trying to flirt with him. But Daisy´s not that way. As soon as Blythe came over to “introduce” herself, she could see her true intentions.

And Lena, well, Andrew´s the kind of men who´d leer at another woman, even if he´s walking next to Lena. She knows that, with the lightest, or even an un-existing, hint from Blythe, Andrew will fall for her.

However… this is not quite the case for Eunice and Cory. He´s very shy when it comes to these taller women. He´s insecure, and that means he´s most likely to escape Blythe than approaching her. In any case, he´ll be more concerned about her size than trying to check her out.

 

Eunice stood in the middle of the other women, at 6´2”, she was by far the shortest. Both women are now the same height. Maybe a slight difference because of their shoes. Still, the top of Eunice´s head is about nose level with Daisy and Lena.

Their height was not intimidating at all, but the way they were looking at her, with those eyes that just say “you´re wrong.”

 

“I mean, can´t we give her like… a second chance? She doesn´t seem to be that bad.” Added Eunice.

“Not that bad? Honey, she´s been having sex with multiple guards, how do you think she got so tall?” Said Daisy, and she was right, Blythe was still a good deal taller than both of them.

“I wouldn´t trust Andrew to be around her. Or even turn at her direction.” Lena was right about it, he´s not quite “trustable”, at least yet.

 

Eunice was not the type of women who´d want to set someone away, or treat them as if they were a pest. But it seems Blythe earn the hate of these women. She just comes, standing tall, showing off her sexy body. And she´s extra attentive towards men.

They don´t know, but it´s just her way to have some “fun” in this place. She´s stuck there, alone. Plus, she´s never been one to turn gazes at her, right now, she feels, and looks, like a goddess.

 

“Couldn´t we just… invite her over and see what happens?” Added Eunice, once more, speaking for her.

Lena just rolled her eyes, but Daisy decided to be a good neighbor, for Eunice of course. She had an idea.

“Listen, Eunice. We´ll invite her over, BUT with one condition.” Stated Daisy. “You´ll go over to her place, you know, just a casual visit. You and Cory. IF, during that visit of yours, she doesn´t try to seduce him, then she´s welcomed. I´m willing to forgive and forget. Otherwise, well, you´ll see what I´m talking about.” It seemed to Daisy that Eunice needed proof of what she´s talking about.

“Ok, will do! You´ll see, she´s just… maybe affective? Not a bad woman.” Eunice felt nice.

In this kind of rutinary life they now had, having this bet, or sort of “mission” it was fun. It gave her something new to do.

Now, time to prove these women Blythe´s not who they think she is….

 

The very next day, Eunice send Blythe a message. Through their tablet. It was something simple:

“Hello neighbor! I´d like for us to meet, you know, get to know each other better. Would you like to come over to our place? Or, maybe we can meet at your place? If you´re not busy, of course. I´ll be waiting for your response.”

And… nothing. She waited the whole day but there was no answer from her. Eunice had the idea that, maybe, she didn´t like the idea.

 

She spend the rest of the day wondering, if this didn´t work, then… how could they meet? Maybe they could casually meet her at the pool? She goes there often. Perhaps, she uses the gym? Or… something else?

She really doesn´t want to look like a stalker. She just wants to prove the other two women that Blythe´s good to be trusted.  What will she do? Rip Cory´s clothes off of him and fuck him right before her eyes? Please, they are all civilized people there.

However, the fact that she´s been having some action with the guards, that does seem true. But that´s on her. Still, how can she be sure those aren´t married guards? Or if they are on a relationship?

 

But the good news is, the next day, at night, she received a reply from Blythe. Saying:

“Hi neighbor! Of course you can come over! It will be nice to have you. Would you like to come tomorrow? Maybe we can have some brunch?”

 

“YES!” Screamed Eunice, this was a win! Her reply? For sure! Now, there´s only one thing she forgot… to tell Cory.

 

“WHAT! We´re going over THERE!” He said, pointing at Blythe´s place, from inside his unit. Though the window.

“Ugh, you too? Come on, she´s not as you think. Listen, have you talked to her before?” Eunice asked, a little disappointed.

“Well, not quite a chat but… the other day at the pool…”

“It was just sunscreen. You´ve put sunscreen over me too, and that´s not something bad, is it?”

“Well… no. But you´re my girlfriend. That´s different.”

“Pfft. Don´t be silly. We´re going over there. Tomorrow, at 10:00 am.” She declared.

“But…”

“No. I don´t want to hear any complaints.” She said, waving her finger at him as she held one hand on her hip, “we´re going, and that´s the end of it.” She could be really stubborn sometimes. Which he hated, but sometimes, most of times, she´s just right.

“Fine. We´ll go. But if she wants me to rub something on her, then that´s on you.” He declared, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Fine. I´ll take that risk.” Eunice was sure nothing was going to happen, that everyone, including Cory, was just paranoid. Blythe won´t try anything, she´s certain…

 

The very next day, at exactly 10:00 am, Cory and Eunice were at Blythe´s front door.

Cory was sure this was a bad idea, and Eunice, well she wanted to make a point.

Within a minute, the front door was opened. And, behind that door, emerged the tallest woman Cory had ever seen!

“Good morning, welcome!” Said Blythe, the 7´3” amazon.

 

Eunice was smiling, hiding the fact that she was a little conscious of the cheering size of this woman; but Cory, well, he couldn´t hide his amazement. Blythe was huge! Eunice looked tall to Cory, but she wasn´t even chin level with the amazon before them!

Blythe was a full foot taller than Eunice, plus an inch. Making her a bit over a full head taller than her. And him? Well, considering the fact that he´s 5´1”, he´s boob-level. The top of his head is leveled with the cusp of her breasts. But, his eyes… all he can see is the big, heavy, and firm rack she´s had.

Blythe´s wearing a tight, bodycon dress. A deep-purple one. A dress that hugs her curves tightly. Her wide hips stretching the dress, as well as her massive, barely covered, boobs. The dress allows Blythe to accentuate her thin waist, giving her a wasp-like look. But her bigger assets, well… they do pop out!

Eunice´s wearing a blouse and jeans that, to him, they already seemed tight because of all the expansion she´s done, but Blythe… aside of making Eunice look short, she makes her look… less curvy.

 

No other woman in here is as curvy, as buxom, as much of a bombshell as Blythe is. And that, well, that makes Cory a bit self-conscious. Not because of his body, of course, but about his size. Her dimensions, her proportions, she´s just… tremendous!

 

“Hello, dear, how are you?” Said Blythe, talking to Eunice and bringing her hand in for a shake. Putting her other huge hand over Eunice´s as their hands met.

“I´m fine, well, you know, much better since that incident of the vaccine the other day, heh.” Greeted Eunice, making a little of chit chat.

“Oh, yeah, that vaccine. Well, I can´t really complaint. It was a… quite an experience…” she said, turning at Cory, looking down at him from way above as she continued. “My breasts were swelling! Can you imagine…” she said as she turned and bent a little.

Coming closer to Cory, closer and closer, and then, stretching her hand. He just followed her, he knew all she wanted was a handshake. And that was not bad, right?

“These titties of mine, full of milk? Oh, let me tell you, they were absolutely HUGE!” she emphasized, bending to meet Cory, their hands meeting in the middle, and Blythe, of course, pushing her shoulders forward, making her enormous breasts nearly spill out of her dress´s top.

She just smiled at Cory, wondering if he was making a mental picture of what she had just said. He just swallowed, trying his best not to look at the massive pair of tits before him. He just shook her hand while they made eye contact. Smiling, a bit sensuously, to him. He was worried, had the handshake lasted too long? It feels like forever now!

 

“Come on in, be my guests. It´s been too long since I´ve had guests…” Blythe wasn´t lying, even if we consider her one-night-stands with the guards as having guests.

Both walked in, followed by Blythe. She closed the door and, as they made their way in, Cory couldn´t help but to feel her enormous presence behind him. He could clearly hear her feet, her bare feet, walking. The splatting sound they made behind him, loud.

She was not just tall, she was heavy! As heavy as a woman her size can be. She may be thin, but her curves, well, her boobs alone must weight a lot! He´s not trying, but he can picture them, bouncing with each of her steps. Which makes him wonder, is she wearing a bra?

The simple answer is… no. She learned that, with breasts that firm, bras are unnecessary. They just constraint her growing tits.

 

Eunice and Cory didn´t came empty-handed. They brought a few sweets with them. As well as some cupcakes and drinks. And Blythe had a few other things at her place. She´s not the type of woman who diets, at least not anymore. She had a pack of tiny sausages, bacon and a few bagels.

Once brunch was served, it was time to dig in. Cory was amazed by how little he ate now. But more amazed by the appetite of the tall women at the table. Eunice ate way more than she used to, maybe… twice as much? But that´s something he had become aware of during the past few weeks, however, it was Blythe who got him speechless.

Add what Eunice ate to what he ate, and you´d still be short by a bit. Blythe could really eat. And this was also another thing that got him amazed about this new thing going on. Whenever someone´s ill, they don´t eat that much, but this virus, it makes women stronger, taller and hungrier?

However things are, this is only a way to confirm he´s, well, the short one.

 

“So you used a pump?” Asked Blythe as she took a sip of her drink.

“Yeah, and let me tell you, having to wait for it, it felt like AGES.” Added Eunice.

Both women were now talking about the “incident” of the other day. How all of the women there just started lactating. And Blythe didn´t wasted her chances to add some more… spice to her talk.

“You could´ve used your hands. That´s what I did. And let me tell you… both,” she made a small pause and turned at Cory, “A pair of extra hands would´ve really come in handy…” Blythe had more than fun when she pumped the milk out of her engorged breasts.

The feeling of milk, jetting out of her tits on the bathtub, added with some wine and some fine music, it was quite an experience. Plus, the swoleness got her sooooo hot. She didn´t wasted her chance to please herself…

 

“Well, Cory was really helpful that day,” Eunice said, not mentioning she almost yelled at him in despair, the inflation on her breasts, they were aching.

“I´m sure, dear. Maybe… maybe the next time, I could borrow him…” she said, turning back at him with her pretty eyes and a sensuous look on her face. Her red lips pronouncing the words as if they were singing, “You know… sometimes a single woman needs some help…”

Eunice wasn´t sure how to take this. Was she… flirting? It was kind of obvious that she was making Cory nervous, and it seems this is on purpose.

 

Eunice could hear Daisy´s voice inside her head: “I told you.” But she wanted to believe there was something else. Still, the tight dress, the look in her eyes. She smiles every time he gets nervous. What´s up with this woman!

Eunice was not one to get mad, but she was starting not to like this.

 

“Well, I´m sure… I´m sure you´ve learned how to live alone here… right? I mean, why would you need the help of a man? I mean, of anyone? To me, you seem like a strong… independent woman.” Said Eunice, drawing Blythe´s attention back to herself.

“Aww, thank you, dear. You know, you´re right. Being infected with this virus may be for the best. I mean, look at me, I´m so… big.” She turned at Cory. Of course, Blythe knows he´s not one who´d like being compared with a growing woman. She can perceive it.

 

Blythe´s chatted, or being around her neighbors enough to know how they feel about this. Dan´s sort of… the boring one. She can have a normal chat with him, that if Daisy allowed it. But Andrew and Cory, they are different.

Andrew´s kind of… a pleaser. Or he appears to be. Blythe knows he´s a horny man who wastes no chance to gawk at her. And she really doesn´t mind. On the other hand, Cory´s quite the opposite, he feels uncomfortable before a tall, imposing woman, like herself. And she likes that. To tease him, it´s just so funny!

 

“Don´t you agree? Honey?” She was speaking to Cory. “I´m so tall, so much bigger. And I, well, it´s not nice for a woman to gain weight, but it all seems to go to the right places. You´ll agree with me, right Eunice? Our bodies, they are just getting… fleshier.” Cory was not comfortable.

Her tone, her voice, the way she said things. This was… kind of arousing. But he didn´t like the feeling of being aroused by, well, by her. Plus, she was kind of intimidating.

Cory knows he has to get out of there, before something bad happens, so…

 

“May I use your, ehm… bathroom?” Even Eunice noticed he was having a hard time keeping it together.

“Of course, up the stairs, first door to your right.” Blythe said, Cory just thanked her and walked away. “Oh, but don´t get confused with the one on the left, that´s my room, and I have a mess there. A bunch of underwear everywhere, haha.” She chuckled.

 

Blythe just didn´t seem to waste any chance to tease him. And Eunice has had enough.

“Listen, I… I think this isn´t right.” She said, not really wanted to be this type of neighbor but…

“What isn´t right?” Asked Blythe.

“This… this whole… teasing! You are teasing Cory! And that´s not nice! Tell me, are you trying to… seduce him?” The constant hints, her approaches, the things she talks about and the way she speaks of them. There´s no doubt, Blythe just wants to mess with the men around!

“Hahaha, oh, haha, dear, come on, it´s not what you think.” Blythe responded, after a little laughter.

“It´s… not?” Eunice will need an explanation, and it must be a good one.

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapter ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 16! Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 12 by Mine1234

Eunice was trying to find an explanation, but so far, all Blythe did was to prove she was trying to seduce Cory. Just as she may have tried to seduce Dan, and Andrew. And all those guards. Blythe was wicked!

“Explain to me,” Said Eunice, upset. Even wanting to… slap the huge woman on the face. “Why… why are you teasing… our men!”

Blythe may be a 7´3” amazon, over a foot taller than Eunice´s 6´2” frame. But Eunice certainly feels stronger. With all the growing, which Blythe obviously has been doing more, she feels superior, stronger. But maybe not as strong as this mature woman.

 

Blythe stood there for a moment, smiling, in total control of herself. Meanwhile, Eunice, who was usually calm, was trying not to burst. It´s not nice to see a woman teasing your boyfriend. Much more when you´re clearly there, looking!

“Eunice, dear, I´m not teasing “your” men. Besides, it´s a bit possessive to speak of them as “yours”. Listen, I mean no harm to them.”

“Is that so? Well… it´s well known around here that you´re… messing up with the guards.” Even she once saw one of the guards walk out of her place.

“So? I was just being… friendly. It was them who came to me, in the middle of the night, to, you know, have some sex with a REAL woman. I´m sure they had more fun that they would probably get at home.” She seemed cynical.

Eunice couldn´t believe her audacity. She fucked those men, cost them their jobs, and she doesn´t care? She´s just talking about it as if she was saying: “Well, shame on them…”

 

“That´s not right! You… you´re not allowed to do that.” Eunice frowned at Blythe, meanwhile, she just took a sip of the wine.

“I´m not? Well, tell me, who´s allowed to do what in here? Hmm? Were all these men allowed to drag me here? To imprison me? Just because I got this… virus they don´t understand?” Blythe seemed upset now. “I didn´t chose to be here, unlike you or the other couples, I was… trapped. Dragged here, and why? Only because someone complaint I was alluring all men on the block.”

Blythe seemed upset, truly upset. Yes, she was dragged there. Someone called on her and soon, a troop was on her way. Why? Because some woman said she was a “danger to society”. That was at the very beginning of this epidemy, and she was one of the very first to be located in one of these places. Way before they asked people to volunteer for it. Way before they gave people the chance to choose.

“I´m alone. You and the other women have someone, but who do I have?” Blythe seemed sad now. Not so proud, just… sad. “I was alone, alone for a long time. It took them ages to bring a new couple. All the while, my only company were those… those guards.” And that´s how it all started.

 

She was barely above six-foot when they brought her to live in this, her “new home”. Set there for studies, research, to try out the new place.  But how could they gather data if she doesn´t grow? Well, that´s why she´s “allowed” to sleep with the guards.

There´s a punishment for them, but not for her. In the end, she can grow all she wants, it will only provide them with results. Give them a chance to try some theories. Even psychologist will tell why these men are dragged towards a much bigger woman. Most of the times, these guards just answer, “her huge boobs!” nearly salivating to the thought of Blythe´s massive rack.

“They put me here because they said I was “seducing” all the men near me. That I was hypnotizing them. It ain´t my fault they can´t keep their dicks settled. They misjudged me. I was just trying to live my life, men were looking at me, I wasn´t asking them.” This sounds unfair, Eunice knows that they didn´t handled things properly.

“They didn´t even asked for my opinion. My version of the story. They just dragged me here. I found myself walking the lab´s halls before anyone explained me anything. I was so scared, so confused. But you know what I did? If they thought I was a woman who used her growth to seduce men, an infected woman who allured men with her growing body, well, then so be it!” Blythe said in a very serious, and resentful way.

“If they think I´m a teaser, then I will. That´s why I adopted this new way of living. As a big amazon who´s… seductive, hot, sexy… now, I know this is not the best. But if that´s what they wanted me to be, then that´s who I´ll become.” She turned into who they thought they trapped, a femme-fatale.

 

Eunice understood that, maybe it wasn´t her fault. Still, why is she seducing the other men in there?

“I know I don´t really have the right to do it, but… things are just… unfair. Here I am, trapped here, don´t you think I deserve some fun too?”

“But teasing out men?”

“Hah, there you go again, “our” men. Men have free will, you know. Not because you tower over them, it gives you the right to posses them. But you´re right. Listen, I don´t tease your men, I just… it´s like acting. I play the role of the big, mature woman who´s always, well, horny. Don´t think I´m trying to get them to bed. I like REAL men. Big, strong men who can lift you up with one arm while they flex their big muscles, with their unshaved faces, their manly bodies. Dan´s close to that… but, between you and I… he´s gotten too short.” Blythe giggled.

Eunice was seeing the real truth here. Blythe was not mean, she was just… misunderstood. It seems she´s telling the truth. And she is. Eunice cooled down, she came here to give Blythe a chance, and that´s what she´ll do.

“Ok so, just to get this straight, you´re not trying to bring Cory, or Dan, or Andrew here, to your… love nest?” she didn´t want to say have sex with them, she was… a little shy about that part.

“Of course not. I´m just walking around feeling… sexy. That´s all. I do it mostly because, well it´s a little mean to say it but, the look on their faces, OH, it´s priceless.” The look of desire, of fear sometimes. She felt mighty, in control, it was fun to set the rules sometimes.

 

It seems Blythe´s not the giant seductress they all believed. But it will be hard to convince the other ladies. Mostly when they are so mad their men are leering at her. Well, Dan´s not, Daisy´s just the jealous type. And Cory´s too scared for the size difference. But Andrew, well…

“Between you and me, the guy next door, Andrew, he´s been looking out his window.” Blythe started, now doing some gossiping with Eunice.

“He has?” Eunice said, bending forward, with the wine in hand. It seems Blythe´s forgiven, at least by Eunice.

“Yes. One day, I stepped out of the bathroom, covered by a towel, but I felt weird. You know, that funny feeling you get whenever someone´s staring. I didn´t cared, but, when I turned, I could see him. He scattered, but I could see his face. The lust on his eyes. Then, I thought to myself, if this guy wants to see, well, then let´s let him see. It´s so fun to imagine how he thinks I don´t notice. He´s been looking out his window every day, at the same hour.”

Wow, Blythe was wicked, in deed. Maybe she likes to feel desired. Or maybe she feels hot whenever someone´s glancing at her sensuous body. The truth is, she only wants to have fun.

“Oh my… should I tell Lena?” Eunice said.

“She´s his girlfriend, right? Well, I think she´s a little mean… but yeah. I was saving this, you know, to tell her myself. It would be so fun to see how she has her way with him. Oh, but sure, you tell her. She´ll probably believe you more than he believes me.”

So Andrew´s been staring at Blythe, why wasn’t that strange? Well, it seems Lena will soon find out, and Andrew, well… he´ll have his share.

 

While these two ladies get some more time to know each other, Cory´s at the bathroom, freaking out.

“The look in her eyes… her words… fuck! She wants to seduce me! Just like… like Andrew!” He could already picture himself, well, more like picture Blythe.

The sensuous amazon making her wat to him, alluring him with her hotness as he´s frozen. She made Andrew put sunscreen all over her, what could she do to him? At her own place? And, will that cost him some… inches? He can´t cheat on Eunice! But Blythe surely looks as she wants him to. What to do, what?

 

In the end, he had his answer.

“I´ll stay here for a while… until it´s time to leave.” That was… a little coward of him. But what could he do?

He was one of those men who are afraid of the changes on this new world. Plus, he´s 5´1”, two whole feet shorter than Blythe. She can force him to, literally, anything. That´s not something good to know…

 

After a long while, and a lot more chatting from the ladies, Eunice stood up.

“Well, I´m glad to know you´re not trying to… sleep with our men, but… could you try… not to be so… seductive?” Eunice said.

“Oh, dear, I can´t change that. How else will I have fun here? But, if it makes you feel better, any time I say, or do, something hot, just remember, I´m playing.” That doesn´t make her feel any comfortable. But maybe this is one of those things that need time.

“Ok… I´ll take that as a… maybe.”

“Haha, ok, fine. I´ll try. But if they stare at me first, then sexy Blythe will be in control of the situation, deal?”

“Fair enough.” Eunice said.

“Excuse me, dear, where´s your boyfriend? Is he at your place now? Did he leave without me noticing?”

“Nah, he must be at the bathroom still. Don´t tell him I told you this but… I think he´s afraid of growing women.” Eunice whispered.

“He is?” Well, that´s obvious. But it´s good to know.

“Yes. If he ever gets out of that bathroom, can you tell him I´m already home?”

“Sure. No worries…” Blythe said, waving goodbye at Eunice.

 

A while after, Cory stepped out of the bathroom, just to find a large shadow casted on him. Blythe.

“There you are!” Blythe said, as if she hadn´t known he was there. She had been waiting for him for about ten minutes. “I´ve been wanting to use the bathroom, you know…” she said, crossing her arms under her massive bosom.

“Oh! I… s-sorry.” he stepped aside, feeling intimidated by her cheering size, and also a bit allured by her massive bosom. Looking how it threatened to spill out of her top as she crossed her arms. That was hot!

“Your girlfriend has already left. If you´re wondering that.” Blythe said, but she was not going to waste her chance to tease. She promised Eunice she´ll change, but that takes time, and, since this was day one… “However…” she bent, cutting the distance between them.

Her huge, pretty face right before his, her breasts really close to him. He swallowed as she continued, with a sensuous voice, “if you stayed here because you wanted to… join me at the bathtub, well, I don’t mind…” she winked. And that was his sign to leave.

“I think I… I´ll go with Eunice… s-so… bye.” And he was gone.

Blythe giggled, it was so fun when a man runs away. All scared, all freaked out. She laughed even more when he heard him rushing down the stairs and then shutting the front door behind him.

“Haha, how precious. But I do need a bath…” she said as she entered the bathroom, and then proceeded to remove her clothes. Slowly pealing her clothes off of her tall, large, and sensuous body.

Her full hips, her narrow waist, and her big, firm breasts. Watching this woman getting undresses was a total show.

 

Cory ran back home, away from Blythe. Back to his unit with Eunice. And just like the other door, he rapidly opened his and shut it close.

“Phew…” he sighed.

“Everything ok?” Said Eunice, who was casually passing by, well, she´s been waiting for him for about an hour…

The look on his face said it all, he´s trying to escape her. Eunice´s first thought was that Blythe may not be working too hard on not teasing men, also, there´s the fact that Cory may find her VERY intimidating. In the end, everyone seems to need some time to get used to new things.

“Don´t worry, Blythe´s not going to do anything to you. I already spoke to her. She´s nicer than you´d think.” Eunice said.

“Sure, nice…” Well, she nicely invited him to share a bath with her, right? She didn´t force him.

“Oh, come on, being scared of a woman before you know her is misjudging. You should be ashamed, Cory.” She waved a nagging finger at him. He really had no idea what she was talking about, if he had stayed at the living room, maybe he would´ve known.

 

A lot of things happened while he was gone. Blythe´s and Eunice´s chat. The beginning of a better neighbor relationship. And, while she was home alone, she had another chat, with another woman…

 

Just as every day, Andrew´s by the window. The window of his bedroom, the one that has a perfect view to Blythe´s room.

He was so naive, those windows are designed to polarize themselves. In one way, they give you privacy, blocking the view from the outside to the inside, something he should be doing; instead of standing there, abruptly looking at the neighbor´s room. And there´s another option, to block the outside, so that no light comes in and you can either sleep, or even use the window as a mirror.

But he´s too lazy to know that. He´s just standing there, waiting for Blythe to enter the room at her usual hours.

“She´s taking too long…” he complaint as he impatiently waited for her. She was, in fact, taking too long, but that´s because she had some visits earlier.

 

Andrew´s waiting there, hoping to see the luscious body of his amazonic neighbor. Blythe´s hot! Not like Lena´s not, but she´s been so… restrictive lately. She doesn´t allow him to see her naked. That´s why, if he can´t see Lena naked, well, then he´s forced to go for the next lady. His taller, bustier neighbor…

“There she is!” he mentally screamed, as his eyes shot open. Blythe had entered the room.

Her long legs, so sexy, so shapely, walking into the room. Her sensuous body covered only by a tiny-looking towel. Maybe it was a normal towel, but on her 7´3” body, over her fleshy curves, the towel looks tiny.

“Yes…” he said as she, in her slightly wet body, steps into the room, closes the door and, slowly, starts removing the towel.

 

Blythe always does the same thing. She gets rid of the towel, and then she picks up some clothes to wear. Sometimes she wears only underwear, sometimes only a night´s gown. But every time, she makes this sensuous display for him.

“Come on… take it off, go ahead…” he whispered as she slowly undid the towel.

Andrew was so hard now, his member was pushing his shorts now. All while Blythe took off the towel from her lean, sensuous body.

The width of her sensuous hips, in contrast with her thin waist. A defined, tuck stomach, beneath a big, round, heavy and firm rack.

Blythe was big, Blythe was tall, Blythe was the living dream of someone who wishes for a sexy amazon. Her thighs were thick, her body was firm, and all of the right places carried an expanded amount of firm flesh. She was like music, for the eyes. For Andrew´s lusty eyes.

 

Blythe wandered the room, picking up some clothes, meanwhile, Andrew was looking at her with lust. Desire, passion. He put his hand inside his pants and reached for his member. Then, he started stroking it.

He was masturbating as he leered at his hot amazon of a neighbor. Her curves, her firm body. Her surreal, hot proportions. She was smokin´ hot, from her raven head to the painted nails on her toes. A Venus, a vixen, a mature woman that doesn´t look anything at all as the age she is. A forever young beauty…

 

Andrew was stroking his member, trying to bring himself to climax. And with the view of this sensuous amazon, he will sure get it.

At first, he wasn´t sure if she´ll notice, but it seems she never looks up, or so he thinks. She´s got this tiny mirror in her drawer, one that allows her to have a clear look of him.

“Oh, dear, again? Oh well, let men be men…” Blythe said, knowing very well that soon, she´ll be the one having a “show”. And the show´s not precisely looking at him masturbating at her…

 

Andrew was going for it, faster, faster. Stimulating his member with the forbidden look of the sexy neighbor. Her round ass, her firm breasts. Enormous! Her hips, her smooth skin. She was the meaning of lust! Right before his eyes, as sexy, unaware goddess…

He was going for it, he was about to come, about to reach climax, but right before he did, his vision… changed.

 

Andrew heard a click, like a button being pressed. And right then, Blythe was gone. Of course, she was still in her room, it was the window the one that had changed.

It seems that someone activated it, now, the window´s not a window, it´s more like… a mirror. A large mirror where he can see two things. One, him, with sweat on his forehead and his right hand on his shorts, grabbing his hard member. And two, he can see a tall woman behind him, Lena, and she´s not happy.

Lena´s face was red. Her hands were now on her wide hips. Lena was not as tall as Blythe, but at 6´9”, she´s way above Andrew´s 4’10”. Almost two feet above.

 

“Can you PLEASE explain to me, what the FUCK are you doing here?!!!” Eunice told her what she learned after her visit to Blythe´s place.

In order to help Blythe a little, Eunice said that Blythe was too shy to tell her personally, but that Andrew´s been looking at her by the window, and sometimes, he, well, he does what he´s currently doing.

“Are you REALLY jerking off to the neighbor!!!” Lena seemed furious!

 

She didn´t want to believe Eunice, but she knew very well that Andrew was capable of it. So, she decided to check for herself.

She was curious about what he did everyday at their room, at the same time. But she was too mad at him to check. But it seems that she should´ve checked. Although, maybe that would only made her more upset. Just as she is, enraged. And only raging more as she looks at him. It didn´t help that he turned with his hand still on his member…

 

The main question should be, how come he didn´t hear the 6´9” amazon approaching? He didn´t even hear the door? Well, that´s unimportant now. Right now, she knows. The real question is, what is Lena going to do to him?

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, I just posted a new chapter today! Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 13 by Mine1234

Andrew messed up. And he knows it. What kind of man will jerk off to the big, heavy, luscious image of their amazon of a neighbor and hope not to get caught? Sooner or later, Lena was going to find that out. And, unlucky for him, the time had come.

He knew he was doing wrong, that what he was doing was not ok. He was a perv. But he didn´t stop. And the problem is, Lena´s mad!

 

Not just mad, that word doesn´t even begin to describe the way she feels. Lena´s furious! Her whole face is painted red, her teeth are tight and her hands had clenched into a pair of huge fists. She can´t even begin to describe the way she feels.

She had to find out in the worse of ways. To have the neighbor tell another neighbor and then, she´s the last to find out. SHE! Andrew´s her boyfriend and she wasn´t aware of what he was doing. What does that say about her? That´s she´s clumsy? Distracted? Easily ignores things? Or that she played dumb the whole time. Of course, none of that´s true.

But there´s something else, something that hurts her more than what they could think of her. The fact that he went behind her back and looks for sexual “relieve” or pleasure with another woman. That´s what has her overly engaged.

 

Now, imagine a 6´9” amazon like Lena, standing right before you. Big, mad, with threatening eyes and an expression that only denotes rage. That´s intimidating. Well, for an average man, but Andrew´s below the average right now.

He´s all the way down to 4´10”, now try to picture a woman almost TWO-feet taller, looking at you in a way you never thought possible. To him, Lena was a sweet woman, but ever since he messed up, she´s been harsh, and easily annoyed by him. Now, she´s got the perfect excuse to be mad, to be pissed, to be as enraged as she currently is.

All he knows is… he needs to escape!

 

The first thing he did, after looking way up at her red face is look for the door. Look for a way out. He doesn´t want to know, not even imagine, how mad she is. And what she´s capable of.

So far, she´s so mad that she hasn´t even spoken! She´s just there, looking at him like a predator would to a prey. Just waiting for him to make the wrong move to let all of herself fall over him. And just now, he put himself on check…

 

“Don´t you DARE look out the door!” She said, making him swallow, and even give a step back out of fear.

He wasn´t just concerned, he was scared! What will she do? If she was to scold him, or yell, by now, she would´ve started. What´s she waiting for?

“I… I wasn´t…” How could he find an excuse? An explanation?

Could Andrew be stupid enough to try and pretend he wasn´t jerking off to Blythe? That his hand just fell inside his shorts? That he so casually started stroking his member? That he wasn´t aware Blythe was there? Maybe there was an itch on his cock? A fuzz inside his underwear he needed to get out? No, there´s no excuse, however…

 

“I was… thinking on you!” Really? He was jerking off to Blythe while thinking on Lena? That´s not only a lie, but gross!

“Shut up. Just shut it, Andrew. I know you´re lying!” She doesn´t need any more of his nonsense.

Lena´s mad. But she doesn´t only feel mad. She feels bad. Sad. Betrayed. How come he´s jerking off to the neighbor while she´s there? Not only he´s disrespectful, but, why would he look for pleasure somewhere else when he´s got a nice, sexy woman at the house?

She´s his girlfriend, he´s supposed to come to her whenever he´s feeling, well, horny.

 

Lena´s been distancing from Andrew. She knows she´s been harsh, rude. And kind of bossy. But it´s all HIS fault. He got them BOTH trapped there. The least he should do is to try and make amends. But no, ever since she started being “mean” and not her regular sweet self, he´s been trying to escape from her.

Escape his problems. Maybe he´s trying to escape the guilt he feels? That every time he looks or is close to her, he feels guilty for what he´s done? Unlikely. She knows him well enough to know that, he´s just trying to get away because she´s in some “mood”.

Now, the mood she is on… it´s literally the one that will make him run. And that´s what he tried…

 

“I can´t believe it! You… you´ve been doing this on my back! Andrew, how could you?!” Lena bent a little, her big body trembling as she approached him.

“I…”

“Shut it!” She doesn´t want to hear any more excuses. In fact, she doesn´t even want to hear him. “After all this, you still go behind my back and jerk off to that… that… bitch!” He knows better not to say a thing. She clearly doesn´t want him to speak.

Now, it was time for Lena to give her speech. Let it all out. Let him have a piece of her thoughts.

 

“I can´t believe it. You know I´m mad, and still, you have the audacity to come here, look out the window, perv all over the neighbor, and not just that, you JERK off to her?!” She was gigantic, big, and so intimidating right now. As she fumes all over him. He´s in so much trouble, but he doesn´t know how bad…

 

“This is unbelievable. This is… you. This is something only YOU could do. But why? Why, Andrew? If you have… me?” Her tone changed a little, he could still hear the anger in her words, but there was a little sorrow in them too. “I´m your girlfriend. I´m supposed to be… your muse. Your love. Your… everything.” He can tell she feels sad, he hurt her, in ways he may not understand.

“I´ve done all I can, but you just… you don´t get it, do you? Maybe you miss my old self. Maybe you miss the old sweet Lena. But she´s gone. You sent her away. I would love nothing but to be sweet, kind, lovely. All day, every single day. But… you don´t deserve it.” She´s true to what she says.

“If you would´ve told me, like a grown man, that you wanted to come here and… work on some way to fix this… size mess-up, I would´ve come. I would´ve done that for you.” She approached and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Andrew was confused, does it mean things are cool? That she´s not going to kill him? Her face certainly lost some crimson, is she going to forgive him? Well…

 

“But you didn´t. Instead, you sneaked behind my back. Just as you did today. And have done for who knows how long!” Then, the smooth touch on his shoulder became a strong one. Her fingers, sinking on his shoulder as her hand clenched, she was strong. She was big. She was in control.

“I can´t believe it! But I promise you, this will be the LAST time, you heard me? This is the last time you do something behind my back!” He swallowed. Yes, she´ll kill him.

 

“I can´t believe it. I just can´t!” she said, as she pulled him by the shoulder and walked over to her bed.

All the while, Blythe had been looking out the window. Lena activated the mirror-effect on the glass so that he couldn´t see outside, but Blythe, she could clearly see the inside of his room. She was standing there, enjoying the show.

She looked at Lena, enraged, yelling at Andrew. Wondering, how far could this go? And also wondering, what is she going to do to him?

 

“You just can´t help it, do you? Ever single time, you think on yourself. How to please no one but YOU. But this is over, you heard me?” she gave a couple steps, pulling him, making him rush to meet the long strides of her longer legs.

Soon, she found herself one step away from the mattress.

“Maybe you need to be punished!” She declared, suddenly lowering herself and landing her big, round ass on the bed.

Andrew swallowed. “P-punished? But… babe…” Is she going to sit down to hit him? Slap his face from a closer and easier position? No. that´s not her plan.

“SHHHH! Quiet!” She said, with a firm grip on his shirt. There´s no way he´s going to escape her. Lena had already made her mind. He deserves to be punished, maybe that way she can ensure this won´t happen again.

 

“Take your shorts off.” She ordered.

“M-my…?”

“Yes! And the underwear too.” She wasn´t kidding. And judging by her tone, she wanted him to do it as fast as possible.

Andrew was uncertain. Why did she wanted him to take off his bottoms? Maybe...

 

For a moment, he chose to believe that the “punishment” was just bluffing. And that she´ll give him some sexual pleasure. Maybe jerk him off. As she states she should be the only girl in his dreams. That she´ll fulfill all of his fantasies, sate all of his needs.

He could already picture the amazon, pleasing him. Stroking his member. Or even better, some oral stuff. Her thick lips, sucking the full length of his cock. That could feel nice.

But those things, those ideas in his mind, they were far from what was about to happen.

 

“I´ll show you. That you must respect me. All this time, it seems I´ve been too soft on you. But not anymore, nah-ah. I´ll make sure you understand, Andrew. After I´m done, you´ll never, EVER, do this again.” As soon as his shorts and underwear were gone, it was time for her to take some action.

She rapidly picked him up. As if he weighed nothing! And then threw him over her lap…

 

The feeling, Andrew felt totally powerless! Lena could easily do as she pleased. She was bigger, stronger, and she was mad. He never felt so threated before, so weak, so small… so worried!

Lena was huge! She was stronger! And she was mad. A terrible combination. His main concern, amongst others, was… what is she up to? What will she do to him? And, will it hurt?

The answer… he doesn´t want to know…

 

“You´ve hurt me, Andrew. I´m not gonna lie.” Lena sounds… hurt. She´s not lying, she does sound bad, low. Gloomy. Still, he´s never felt more in danger before.

Beneath her, beneath his body, there was a pair of big, soft, thighs. He could feel the muscles, the firmness of Lena´s flesh beneath him. And, even if they had a creamy touch, even if they were soft, right now, the only thing he could focus on was on the immensity of them.

He wasn´t focused on the sensuality of her bare thighs, but the feeling of her dense body beneath him. He was intimidated by Lena´s enormity, lured completely by her size. And during all this time, he couldn´t think on anything else that wasn´t his safety.

She was big, and now, she was a huge threat! What is she up to? And why is he laying face down over her lap? What is Lena´s plan? What does she have in store for him?

 

“You´ve hurt me, so bad. Andrew. And now, I´ll hurt you.” Electricity ran down his spine as he felt the utter fear, this was it, this was about to happen. He was about to meet Lena´s true anger, her rage. She was about to fall all over him, and he was sure that, he´d rather have a wall of bricks fall on him instead of having Lena slowly torturing his mind. And surely, his body.

“Believe me, this doesn´t make me feel good, or proud. This won´t even make me feel better. But you, oh, you´ve left me no choice.” Her huge hand was on his back, pinning him down in place.

He would´ve kicked, tried to pull himself, but it´s useless. He knows that, no matter what he does, what he tries. No matter what, Lena´s bigger, stronger, faster.

In the end, he won´t success. Instead, all he´ll achieve is to get his girlfriend more and more mad. Whatever she wants to do to him, he should take it.

 

“I´ve never wanted this moment to arrive. Believe me. I know I´m bigger, and much stronger. So, after realizing this was inevitable. That you´ll inevitably force me to this. Because you did, this is not something I want to do, is something you MADE me do… the only way for me to make you understand, in a way that´s physically enough, and yet, ensure I won´t kill you, is by doing… this.” And so, she rose her hand in the air.

He had no idea what was coming. After she made the pause, he stood there, waiting. All he could see was a shadow. The shadow of her hand, rising, getting closer to the light on the ceiling. The shadow of her hand, growing as she got closer to the light, announcing the inevitable. A spank.

*SPANK*

He can´t deny one thing, this was unexpected. And, he wondered, how can something so simple, so dumb like a spank, how could that… hurt so bad!

He let out a scream, he yelled, out of the pain. As soon as Lena´s huge hand smacked his butt, he let out a sound of nothing but pain… A mere “Ouch!” but it was the first of many.

*SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK*

The more she smacked his ass, the more it hurt. But it was normal. All those spanks accumulated over and over on his ass, they hurt. And soon, it made him tremble.

“You should´ve known. I told you, there will be consequences. I thought that a warning was going to be good enough but…”

*SPANK*

“You AWLAYS disappoint me.”

This kept going, over and over. After a while, he tried to escape. To pull himself out of it. The pain was unbearable. He wanted to escape, the pain, the torture. But it was useless.

Soon his eyes went teary, and then, real tears ran down his eyes and fall all over her lap.

“Trust me, this hurts me more than it hurts you…” He could hear Lena say, from above, as she kept spanking his ass, over and over.

 

All the while, someone was watching. Even if, at first, she watched in wonder, now, she´s watching, but with worry.

Blythe´s been watching, all the while. Watching Lena spank Andrew, over and over. She couldn´t hear it, but his face, it revealed the pain in which he was.

Blythe wondered, should she do something? Should she intervene?

 

The truth is, Blythe would say she doesn´t really care about what happens to anyone. She feels imprisoned there. But she can´t lie, she cares. She feels empathy. And right now, she feels bad for Andrew.

The poor guy, feeling what must be the worst pain ever, all caused by his own girlfriend! This must be humiliating, hurtful. And, overall, painful. It´s painful to watch, yet, she can´t turn. She wants to make sure this doesn´t get out of hands for Lena.

“Oh my… maybe I should… talk to her.” Later, after this is done. Probably tomorrow, when Lena cools down a little.

 

“P-please! L-Lena!!!” He could no longer feel his legs, in fact, he couldn´t even perceive a thing other than his butt. It was red, ALL over.

The good thing is, it had been enough. Lena was done.

“Oh, stop crying. I barely touched you. Believe me, if I would´ve used my full strength, maybe you´d be unconscious.” Why does he know it´s true?

But she wasn´t being mean as she said so. She was trying to tell him that, she still cared. That she wasn´t giving it her all because, deep down, it hurts. Each spank on his ass hurts her, as if she was spanking her heart.

Every spank, it makes her sad, feel sorry for him. But he left her no choice! He earned it! And now, in order to stop this from happening in the future, she must punish him. But, lucky got both, it´s over.

 

“Just lay there, I´ll go get some ointment.” Lena said as she put him, face down, on the mattress.

She felt bad, his legs were trembling. Andrew earned it, but was she too hard on him?

 

As she made her way out, she stumbled. She walked down the hall, with her legs slightly trembling. She was no longer mad, now, she felt sad. All she felt was sadness.

She entered the bathroom, barely made it. As soon as she opened the door, she fell. Her legs gave in and she just fell on the floor. Crying.

She did it, she finally did it. She broke the one rule she had. An unspoken rule where she promised that she´ll never, ever, hurt her beloved. Well, today, she broke that rule.

She can´t deny it. She can´t just deny her true gentle nature. She hates being mean, with all her might. The only thing she wants is to be sweet, kind, lovely. But he left her no choice.

All this time, he showed no regrets, and now, she burst. She just exploded.

Regret, she feels regret. Pain, a huge ball of pain right on her chest. Will she make amends? Maybe, but what if she doesn´t? Can she ever be sweet?

 

“No… he must be afraid, now, he´ll be afraid of me…” she said, between crying. She just laid her back at the bathroom´s wall and cried. Hugging her knees and regretting what she´s done.

Sure on one thing, there´s no way Andrew will find out. Maybe there´s no chance he´ll be able to walk today. She´s a monster. Now, Lena feels like the bad one, the mean one, a true beast…

 

“Poor Andrew, he´s not such a bad guy… maybe Lena should´ve used her words…” Blythe said, finally stepping away from the window. Maybe tomorrow will be a good chance to have a little chat with Lena.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

You can get a  few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 18 ;D


Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 14 by Mine1234


There will be quite a change between Lena and Andrew. And maybe Blythe can step in a little, only to make sure he´s fine. A growing woman like Lena should know her own strength. And the new power she´s getting.

Still, it wasn´t all the same for everyone around the units. Dan and Daisy were having their own… moments.

 

There was some old, romantic music playing at the house. The deep, velvety voice of a singer, in tune with the melody of the song. The lights were dim, and the bedroom´s door was open.

“Whenever you´re ready, dear. You´re lovely wife is ready…” Daisy said as she laid in bed. Waiting for her man to make his entrance.

“Ok, honey, here I come…” He said, stepping into her view.

 

Dan stepped right at the door, wearing nothing but a tiny… thong?

He may not be the 6´3” hunk Daisy married. The virus got him down to 4´10”, but he´s still the man she married, only a bit shorter.

“Oh, my… your new diet´s certainly working, hon, I can tell those abs look SHREDDED!” They did, he´s working on his six-pack nowadays.

He made sure to pose for her. He was wearing a thong. A man´s one, showing off the bulk he had up-front. And when he turned, she could see his firm, and tight ass. Of course, he was a bit hairy, but Daisy loves his manly-man.

He flexed, showing off his biceps, then he inflated his chest, showed off his back. Dan was a strong guy, with some nice muscles bulging up. He was big, for a man his size, but not as big as the woman in bed…

 

Daisy is literally an amazon. It doesn´t help much for his size that she´s growing. The inches he loses, she finds them. Now, Daisy´s a towering, 6´9”, amazon. But he certainly loves the change.

Daisy hasn´t only grown taller, but thicker too. And by that, I mean in all of the right places…

 

Her hips have widened, her butt has filled-up with firm, sensuous flesh. She´s growing in the most sensuous of ways. With legs so thick that they make his look thin, a butt so big that it puts his into shame. It´s kind of fun to think on the old days, when he used to be the big hunk and she was the delicate-looking spouse. But not anymore.

His proportions are still the same, but due to the size change, his limbs are thinner. He´s still strong, proportionally speaking, but in terms of size, and actual strength, Daisy´s got the lead.

As she lays in bed, he can see her huge bosom, her enormous breasts, firmly located on her chest. She looks succulent. Sexy. And her eyes, they are voracious! She´s a devoted wife, and an equally devoted lover.

She knows there´s a few rules they must follow, like avoiding sex to avoid any further size-changes, but there´s nothing wrong with some foreplay, right?

 

“Come to me, my handsome man…” Daisy said, wearing nothing but a diminutive, and now tiny, lingerie. Her hulking breasts can barely be hold by the bra, and her butt, the tiny thong certainly sinks between her sexy ass. But tonight´s not about comfortable fit, tonight, it´s time to tease the other and let themselves melt in the other´s arms…

“On my way, my beautiful, big queen…” And so, he was on.

 

He jumped over the mattress, and then, crawled over to her. Her long legs on his sides as he made his way to her.

He could see two plump, fleshy legs on his sides. Almost like tree-trunks. Daisy was certainly bigger, but that´s not something he wasn´t aware of, however, it´s not easy to get used to it.

She was laying back, patiently waiting for him to make his way to her. Even if she could hardly hold herself.

 

Back then, they used to have sex at least three times a week. But after they got infected with the virus, well, they had to bring it down to… nothing.

But it was so hard, with his body, and the growing urges of her. They failed, and as a result, now their sizes have changed, dramatically.

She´s much taller than he used to be, and he´s much shorter than she used to be. This should be enough to set their minds away from sex, but it wasn´t.

However, they don´t really need to have actual sex to sate their needs, they are looking for… different ways…

 

Tonight, they will try to keep it as a naked touching. No clothes, but no insertion too. That if they can hold themselves. Which, honestly, may be beyond hard.

 

Dan´s already on top of her, with his member already hard. And she´s laying there, looking at him with adoring eyes. Her husband may have shrunk a bit, but he´s still the same lover he´s always been.

As he keeps going up her torso, as his hands sink on her stomach, he´s looking at her boobs. What can he say? He likes big boobs, and Daisy´s are tremendous!

His hands find their way, and then, he starts fondling with her enormous rack. Caressing the enormity of her cleavage, enjoying it a bit too much.

She likes it, but she wants some fun too…

 

Her large hands make their way to him, more specifically, to his waist. Soon, her fingers find their way to his thong, and soon, she rips the whole thing apart. It was easy, it was, as previously said, tiny. It didn´t took much for her to rip it off. Then, she started working on him, on his member.

As he fondled with her tits, she massaged his member. With both hands. One hand playing with his lump, and the other one caressing his balls.

The feeling, it was too much, so hot, so sexy. His legs wanted to give and just let him fall to enjoy Daisy´s gentle, and lusty, touch. But he stood still, taking it as the man he is. However, his grip certainly augmented, and his fingers soon sank on her voluminous cleavage.

“Ohh, a bit though there, cowboy…” Daisy moaned, and complaint a little, but that doesn´t mean she didn´t like it.

 

Soon, her clothes were gone too. And not so long after that, they changed positions a little.

Now, Daisy was sitting, wrapped around Dan. She was all over him as she masturbated his member from behind. Her long arms reached from behind his head, all the way to his hard member.

Her large hand, masturbating his dick, faster and faster. His moaning was enough confirmation for her to continue. During that time, he just allowed his body to rest on hers, with her pillowy breasts between his head.

She was so tall now, her legs were extended further away than his. And her thighs were so much thicker. She was a goddess. And, in the end, this goddess claimed her prize, she made him cum fast, and with so much pleasure.

Then, it was her turn…

 

Daisy laid back, but not without wrapping one arm around Dan. He could feel how she slowly pulled him back. The power dynamics have certainly changed. Before, she wouldn´t be capable doing such a thing, before, she wouldn’t have been able to move his bigger body. But now, she was the big one.

She, so carelessly, laid back in bed. She pulled Dan into her large, soft body. And then, they both landed. She was just playing, teasing him, she felt the need to toy with him a little. Then, she giggled. Dan couldn´t resist, she´s now too strong, plus, he just came. His whole body felt a bit drained. But now, he must recover fast, it´s her turn to have her share.

 

“Ok, dear… whenever you´re ready.” She said, laying in bed, with Dan resting over her amazonic body. She was kind of cushioning, he can´t complaint.

What she means is, he had his “job done”, now, she would like it for him to start with hers.

 

Daisy laid back in bed, arms widely open, legs spread apart. With Dan resting on top of her. He knows what she wants, they had an agreement. Well, not so much of an agreement.

They wanted to fool around in bed, to sate her carnal needs. Knowing very well sex is out of the plate, they must fill it up with something else…

 

Soon, Dan found himself looking at Daisy, as if he was looking at her from beneath, only that he was placed in front of her.

He adored the way her humongous breasts were like mountains on top of her chest. The thickness of her thighs, the fact that her face was miles away from him. Now, he´s on his knees, between her long, powerful legs. She´s so hot!

Before, she was a cutie, a pretty woman, a bit skinny f you like, but now, now she´s different. She´s tall, thick, with a luscious body full of hot flesh. She has filled up in the most sensuous of ways.

He won´t say she wasn´t hot, but the woman she became… She turns him on without even trying!

 

Now, Dan´s eating up Daisy´s hot pussy. Rubbing her massive thighs from inside as he makes her moan with the power of his mouth. His lips, pouring soft kisses on her, his tongue, licking her to the deepest of pleasures. She finds it hard not to twitch, not to squirm due to this sexual favor.

If she does, she may squeeze his head with her thighs, and that wouldn´t be pleasant. She knows she won´t crack up his skull, but she´d rather not take the risk.

As he gently eats her up, she´s struggling to control herself. She feels fantastic! Her hands have a strong grip on the covers, her toes are clenched, her mouth sings soft moans. She likes it, she appreciates it, she loves it!

 

This is the closest thing to sex they know they can have. However, they are not very good at keeping things that way…

 

Daisy climaxed, hard, her vagina pouring hot fluids into his mouth as she moaned, as she orgasmed. He didn´t mind, that was the result of a well-done job. However, as both laid next to each other, well… they still wanted some more!

 

“We´re not going to finish, ok? Just… we´re just going to have a quickie, ok? But without coming.” She said, negotiating with him, as if she needed to.

Dan was as hot for Daisy as she was for him. They wanted to have sex, but not going all the way. To pull things out before they climaxed. Little do they know, they won´t make it.

They are such passionate lovers, as soon as he gets on top of her, nothing will set them apart, not even will-power…

 

Leaving these two love birds alone at their place, its time to move on to the other couple on the neighborhood. Cory and Eunice.

Right now, Cory is looking out the window. Meditating a bit about all the changes in his life, their life. He´s confined to this place, which is quite big, still, his options are limited as to what he can do. Who´ll say the day will come when he´ll miss his trips to the store.

“Well, I guess it will rain…” He said, looking up at the sky.

 

The units were not located under a dome. They didn´t have an artificial weather, or a climate-changing-machine. They were still at the mercy of their climate conditions. Mother nature will tell if it´s sunny, or cloudy, or, as today, rainy.

He was glad, it´s been a while since he´s seen the rain. Not once since he got here, that´s for sure.

He sighed. How were things so normal and at the same time, so different? He didn´t like to be the guy who over-thinks, the guy who´s always depressed. But, how can he be happy? He´s like a prisoner?

 

“Cory, I made popcorn, you want some?” Came Eunice´s voice from the kitchen.

Right, he doesn´t live alone. He´s not trapped in this place on his own. And Eunice is not the only person here, there´s other five people who are going through the same thing he is. They may not be all shrinking, but their sizes are changing, and their freedom, well, they are as confined to this place as he is.

“Sure.” He replied, part of him wonders why Eunice seems to be so happy. Or to be taking things so easy, but the truth is, she´s always seen the positive side for everything. Or is he the one who only see´s the bad side? Who knows…

 

Soon, he walked into the living room. Eunice told him she wanted them to watch some series together. And, she also told him it was going to rain today. So, they will spend the whole evening watching series while it rains outside, just like the old times. Still, it doesn´t feel much like the old times.

 

Eunice walked out of the kitchen, with a huge bucket of popcorn in one arm, and a huge chocolate cake on the other hand.

“I can´t wait to try this one!” She said, looking at the cake. “Did you know it´s a limited edition? I only clicked on it and they brought it straight to us. I guess there´s some perks about being a, you know, test-subject?” He doesn´t like the term, but she finds it funny.

Cory only smiled, but she knows better he´s not happy.

 

“Come on! Cheer up! Why are you so sad always?” Eunice is kind of tired of his attitude. She already told him to take this as a vacation. They pay for all their expenses, after all, he doesn´t have to work, neither does she. They get to do anything they want.

Well, as long as they are inside the facilities, and as long as they follow the rules of the place. But they only make check-up´s on them once in a while. It´s a simple life. He just doesn´t know how to get by.

 

Cory knows he shouldn´t be so sad, or concerned all the time. But he´s a little frustrated. Every time he looks at Eunice, he´s uncapable of appreciating her, instead, he only find himself looking at how her 6´2” frame towers above his 5´1”.

He can´t really enjoy her growing if he´s shrinking.

 

“It´s not like I want to! I just… this is stupid.” He said, and he crossed his arms.

“Wow, now you´re mad? Cory, I told you, if we come here, then we should adapt to the new roles in our lives.” She explained.

“That´s what I don´t like! Why do I have to… to shrink! Why can´t I be the one growing? Trust me, things aren’t as fun down here…” He replied.

“That´s not what Dan said…” she teased.

“What?”

“Dan says, being shorter has truly allowed him to notice the… sweet,” not to say sexy, “changes in Daisy. Come on, why can´t you think a bit more positively? Hmm? See the bright side?”

“There´s no bright side in shrinking…” He complaint, again.

“Are you sure? Cause, Dan says… it makes Daisy look bigger. And… the bigger she looks, the hotter she gets…”

“The fuck? When did he say all that?” He couldn´t believe it.

“Well, if someone paid more attention, rather than just complaining, or feeling sorry for himself, maybe you´ll have more time to appreciate this… and appreciate… me.” She does feel a bit left-aside.

 

Cory noticed this may not be so easy for her. Yes, she´s growing stronger, sure, things may be easier for her. But, in the end, she´s as stuck here as he is. And, if your special someone is quite distant, well, it doesn´t help so much.

 

“Euny, I… I´m sorry.” He´s to focused on how hard things are to him, that he forgot one thing, he´s got a girlfriend, and both should make this easy for the other, not only her to him.

“What for?” she asked, hoping for his answer.

“I… I guess I´m a little selfish… it´s just… things are not as good from my point of view…” He´s feeling sorry for himself, once more.

“Oh, and do you think that growing is so nice? Do you know how many bra sizes I´ve gone up? These may be firm, but they are heavy. Not to mention the rest of me. I can feel my butt wiggling while I walk, do I like it? Sure, sometimes, but I do feel kind of big every now and then.” She´s got a point.

“I… you´re right. I… I guess I´m a jerk.” He is, always thinking on himself.

“No, you´re not.” She added.

“I´m not?” He looked up at her in amazement.

“You´re a… liiiittle jerk. A jerkie, hehe.” She giggled.

“Hey! That´s not fun. Then, that… that would make you a big mean lady. A… M-bi--- huge mean lady!” He was bad with names.

 

They made amends, and soon, both were sitting at the couch. Watching series, for a long time…

“Wow, that thing´s half-way gone! How can you eat so much cake?” He asked.

“I´m a big girl now, you know. I can eat much more than I used to. But Dr. Drystone said it was normal.”

“Well, did he also said you´ll blow up? Maybe your pants aren´t fitting because of another reason.” He joked.

“Ha, ha. He said my metabolism is faster. Therefore, I can eat the whole cake, and not regret a thing.” She said.

“Ok, but I still want my share.” He said, she was taking over the whole thing. It´s ok if she likes sweets, but he´d also like to try it.

“You want your share? I´ll give you your share…” And so, she bent over. Down for a kiss. A warm, lovely, tender kiss.

 

She truly hopes things will change. That he´s more considerate. That he knows he´s not the only one with issues, the only one trapped.

Besides, their sizes have maintained for longer than the other couples. However, the kissing, if they are not careful, it could escalate fast…

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, all the way up to chapter 19! Here´s a link ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 15 by Mine1234

So much time without sex, it has some effects on certain people. Some are capable of forgetting, some others learn how to deal with that. But there´s other people who simply can´t.

People who desire it, who hunger for it. People who are desperate to share some intimacy with the one they love. People who, whenever they see their couple, can´t help but to feel these primal urges calling for them.

The touch of her naked skin, the touch of his bare body. Their skin touching, creating warm, heat. Their breaths, together, becoming one as the slowly turn the air in the room into fog.

 

Some people are often aroused by the sight of their lovers. Other´s can hold it. And some act completely normal around them. Not everything has to be sexual, not all of your partners move have to be a tease. You don´t have to leer at the other´s body every time you can.

Cory and Eunice got that. Well, so far, they could because he was too concerned to feel any sexual need. However, now that his concerns are fading away…

 

The kiss, what was supposed to be just a display of love, tenderness, turned into something more…

Her lips, her sweet lips kissed his, he could taste the cake on her mouth, but he could also feel the softness of her lips. Eunice was a good kisser, and so was him.

For a moment, he forgot she was bigger, for a moment, he forgot he had shrunk. For the moment, he didn´t care if their sizes had changed. At the time, he only perceived Eunice as the woman he loves. And the woman he loves, needs some love…

 

The kiss was longer than expected, deeper, more passionate. Then, she was in for another one. And when she wanted to move back, he pushed forward. Maintaining a constant touch of their lips. Wet, soft, tender.

Soon, it wasn´t only a kiss, then, it became something more. His hands found their way into her body. The touch of her bust. Bigger, heavier boobs, he missed this. Once he had the chance to squeeze one of her boobs, he knew he missed the feeling. So tender, so perky, and larger than he could remember.

Eunice´s 6´2” frame holds a pair of enormous breasts, or so they seem to his 5´1” frame. She´s gotten so big, and he forgot to think on what other things were aside of height. Curves, with every inch she grows, her body develops in the most sensuous of ways.

Eunice didn´t only got taller, her body expanded in the most sensuous of ways. How could he be so blind? Were his worries so that he forgot to check her out?

 

He´s not only driven by lust, he´s not only with her because she´s hot. He loves her, not for what´s on the outside, but for what´s on the inside. Still, her enlarged outside teases his senses much more now…

Soon, his hand got under her shirt, and he found his way into her bare tit. Her nipple, hard, perky. He played with it, massaging it with his thumb and index finger.

Eunice moaned softly by the caressing of her lover. But she was not going to be the only one…

 

Soon, her hands caressed his back. Her long fingers went all over his back, up and down. Sending quivers down his spine, making him tremble with lust.

The simple kiss rapidly escalated. First, they came closer, as if they were hugging, but they were actually touching the other´s body. Caressing it with their hands, touching. Things kept rising and rising. Their desire intensified.

A desire they ignored they had, a need they thought they could handle. Before they knew it, Cory pulled her shirt, with the intention of removing it, but it was a bit harder than he remembered.

“Hehe, let me help you with that…” She said, breaking the kiss after so long, and then, she pulled off her top.

Cory swallowed by the sight of her breasts. She wasn´t wearing a bra; well, nowadays, she´s never wearing one, much less inside their unit.

His hands found their way to her naked breasts, squeezing them gently. He had forgotten how round, how heavy, and just how perfect they were. So firm, so arousing, so tender…

 

It took them a couple seconds to lose the rest of their clothes. Right there, on the couch, they forgot about the inhibitions they should have and simply went for it.

Eunice was on top for a brief moment, holding her weight back a little, with no intention to squash him. But he liked it.

Her body, it´s weight, heavily pinning him down under her warm, soft flesh. She was such a woman, so big, and yet, so soft. Big, but gentle; hot, but sweet.

When he was finally on top, he took a moment to appreciate her larger curves. Her hips were wider, fleshier. He caressed them by running his hands over them. Up and down, admiring their natural beauty.

“Mmmm, it tickles…” she said, looking at him in the eye. Smiling.

 

There´s no denial that her frame is bigger, her limbs, her body, everything on her is larger. But, for the first time in weeks, he won´t worry about it. Maybe it´s time for him to appreciate her growing beauty.

She´s not a threat, she´s just bigger. Sexier, hotter. Slowly becoming a goddess…

 

They made love, so passionately. So tenderly. Love in a way they never had before. Maybe it comes with a consequence, but for the time being, they will enjoy it.

It doesn´t matter if he shrinks, it doesn´t matter if she grows. They are together in this. Tomorrow, they will come to regret it, maybe, but tonight, they will enjoy it. As if it was the last time. But, will it be?

 

On the next day, early in the morning. The couple was still in bed. They took their passion into another room. And now, after quite some action, they were too tired. But the good news is, there´s nothing to worry about. There´s nothing to do, so it doesn´t matter if they over-sleep.

However, there´s not so much inactivity across the street…

 

*ding* *dong*

Came the doorbell on unit B. Andrew and Lena´s unit.

Soon, some large steps were heard, and then, Lena opened the door. It may be a little early, but Lena´s a lady who wakes up with the sun. Well, not exactly, but she usually wakes up by 7:00 am.

She looked out, wondering if this was Eunice or Daisy, but her face turned into a light frown as she found someone else at the door. Blythe…

 

“May I help you?” she said, with not such a friendly tone.

“Hi, dear. Good morning. How are you today?” Came Blythe´s polite greet.

“I´ve been better… what brings you here?” Lena asked. Still looking up at the mature woman.

Lena may be a 6´9” amazon, but Blythe´s still the tallest in the neighborhood. Standing at 7´3”. The top of Lena´s head, which seemed miles away for Andrew, was a little below eye-level to Blythe.

Blythe´s frame was larger, curvier. And her boobs were noticeably bigger. Still, Lena didn´t care. So what if she was six-inches taller? She´s not scared of her.

 

“Oh, well… I don´t want to be… nosy but, last night, I couldn´t help but to… overhear some sounds coming from your place…”

“Sounds? Like what?” Is there a problem with the house or… does she mean something else?

“Dear, I know you and your… he´s your boyfriend, right? I know you two had a bit of an argument last night. And, I also happened to know that you were a little… rough on him?” Lena spanked his ass until she saw fit, which, at this scale, was by far too much.

“So? It´s none of your business. He´s MY boyfriend, and whatever happens in this place, is clearly out of boundaries for someone like YOU.” So what? Blythe teases Andrew and now she wants to play the role of the good neighbor?

“I know, dear. I know. But I didn´t came here to tell you what to do.” Blythe explained realizing Lena´s tone was rising, and so was her temper.

“So? What brings you here?” She asked, again.

“Well… I´m a little concerned.”

“Concerned?” About what? That he´ll be too mangled to stare at her? Too injured to cheat on Lena with Blythe?

“I think… I don´t think you guys should fight. I know it´s none of my business, but, there´s other ways to resolve issues like this without getting physical, you know…”

“I…” Who does she think she is?! She can´t come here and say that. She´s the reason why he´s in bed with an ass as red as Mars right now.

Blythe could tell Lena was about to send her straight to hell. She knows she shouldn´t stand, or try to make a comment about them. It´s their own, personal life. She doesn´t have the right to say a word about it.

 

However, Blythe wasn´t a mean lady. She didn´t want to be such a teaser to men. But, the thing is, she´s not so sure about who she is anymore. Sure, she gets voracious when it comes to sex. But she´s not intending to hurt anyone. In fact, she´s not even looking forward to steal anyone´s couple here.

“Before you speak, just let me explain something to you…” And so, Blythe was sincere.

She explained to her that, she respected the fact that they were a couple. And that she wouldn´t dare take any of the men here to bed. It´s just that, as a single woman, who, for the first time, feels desired by men; it´s hard for her not to act as a bombshell from time to time.

To walk down the streets as if she was doing the cat-walk. She feels like a model, as if she was on the runway and all eyes were on her.

For some men who like big boobs, or big butts, she´s clearly impossible to resist. But her goal´s not to be such a way. She´s just bored because she was sent here on her own. Everyone she knew cataloged her as a maneater.

They all, jealous women, thought she´d steal their husbands, their boyfriends. And they put a stop to it, and sent her there. Confining Blythe to a life of loneliness…

 

“You know, I wasn´t so pretty before. But when I got the virus, well, things just changed. And I became, well, this…” she pointed at her luscious body. Specifically, at her huge breasts. “I don´t intend to hurt anyone, but, it´s hard to be alone. For the first time, I didn´t feel insecure about my body, about myself. And, well, when I arrived here, I just adopted the role of this… hot woman who teases every man with her looks. I know it´s some sort of defense mechanism, to help myself to go through this, but I just… I didn´t wanted for anyone to get hurt. I know Andrew peeps through the window and looks at me, but I never wanted him to get hurt. Or for you to get mad at him.”

Lena must recognize that she´s been sincere. Still, that doesn´t give her the right to do the things she does.

“And why didn’t you say a word? Why didn´t you close the window? You could´ve avoided this, you know…” Lena´s still mad, and finding some soft feelings towards Blythe, that makes her feel even worse.

“I know, but, I just… I can´t help it. All these years being a bug, and now, I´ve become such a butterfly… listen, if you want to hate me, that´s fine. But please, don´t take it back on him. You´re much stronger than him. Right now, I´m sure he´s truly injured.”

“So what, he should know better not to do those kinds of things… he deserves it…”

“Possibly, but think about this, what if you take things too far? I know you´re mad at him, but you shouldn´t be so hard…”

And don´t you think I know! I never intended to be this way! I… I just… he´s so stupid! I thought this could bring us closer. For the first time, I could be the bigger one, the one who… protects… but he had to call it on us…” It was time for Lena to be sincere too…

 

This was a delicate matter for Lena; Blythe could tell. The way she speaks, how she´s so defensive towards this, and, the look of sadness in her face as they get closer to it.

“I never meant to be the bad one! But… he just… never listens…” Maybe it was time to show some empathy, to be there. Even if Blythe knew Lena probably hates her, she needs someone who listens.

“Lena, dear.” Blythe said, putting a hand over her shoulder. “Would you like it if we talked about this? Go for a walk, maybe?” Any other day, Lena would´ve said no.

Completely reject her offer. Send her back from where she came from. Who does she think she is? She doesn´t have a husband, a boyfriend, no one! She´s just the tall, teasing neighbor. A home-breaker! However, Blythe open herself up to her. That confession, her words were true.

Maybe Lena misjudged her. Sure, she can´t deny she teased Andrew, she confessed it, but she may have her reasons…

 

Both amazons went for a walk. And with every step, Lena opened herself, more and more.

“He wasn´t like this when we met. He was… perfect. Or at least he seemed to be…” Lena said as both walked past the pool.

“Aren´t all men like that? At least at first. They appear to be the perfect prince, but once they feel comfortable, they show their true colors…”

“I guess. I mean, he was so sweet. But, before this virus started, I could tell he was looking at other women. Just looking, but it went from one girl every now and then, to abruptly staring at them. Of course, they didn´t notice, but I did. And I´m sure he knew, but I just never said a word. I thought he´ll get tired of it…”

“Oh, honey. But, what about the virus? I mean, when you got infected, wasn´t he all over you? Just look at the fine woman you are, I bet he loves your growing assets…” Lena´s surely hotter than any other woman, aside Blythe, or maybe Daisy, that Andrew has seen. But…

“He was too concerned about his lost height. Sure, I grew hotter, but… the fact that he lost some height, oh, I never thought he´d betray me like that!” Lena explained to Blythe how Andrew called it on her, and he wasn´t aware he had actually put both into this. Both were caught and sent here.

 

“My, so he betrayed you? That´s not nice. Perhaps… maybe he did deserve that spanking…” Blythe said.

“I´m not so sure. I was so mad, maybe I overdid it. But what else can I do? I just… I´m so mad! And, and I never meant to! I always wanted to be the sweet wife he´ll come home to meet. Tender, warm, affectionate. But the things he did… knowing he hasn´t learned makes me so mad! And I don´t want that! I want to be sweet, and kind, but he, UGH! He just… pulls the worst of me…” Lena was frustrated. She wanted to be good, but he just doesn´t deserve that.

“I understand. I completely do. But… have you thought about… teaching him?”

“Teach?”

“Sure, to educate him to be the man you want. He needs to learn a lesson, and, maybe, it would be easier if, instead of being mean, you´re assertive…” Blythe explained.

“Assertive? But… wasn´t that…?”

“No, you don´t have to hurt him. But, you´ll act as if you were. Let me give you some advice…” It seems there´s a way for Lena to get the life she wants. And for Andrew to learn.

Perhaps, with Blythe´s guidance, there could be a way to resolve this issue…

 

“You´ll keep as stern as you are. BUT, you´ll be kind with him when needed. If you´re mad all the time, well… he´ll get tired and look for attention somewhere else. But if you bring back your soft side from time to time, he´ll appreciate that. I´m not saying he´ll be scared of you, but he´ll learn to respect you.” Blythe said.

“Are you sure? Cause I´ve done that before, and it just didn´t work as well…” She said.

“Were you as stern as you needed? Or only good and sweet?” Blythe asked.

“I guess… I was just sweet. But I did… never mind…” It seems Lena´s never been this way before. But now, she took things a bit too far.

“Listen, you´ll be good to him, not often. And when he messes up, you´ll be as hard as you need, ok? If you, somehow, compensate him, or show more affection whenever things are right, then he´ll know that, when you´re in a good mood, things are better. That way, he´ll do his best to keep you happy. And, it will also implicate that, when he does wrong, there´s consequences. And you´re not a little push-over anymore. You´re big! A tall, imposing woman.”

“I guess you´re right… I mean, I don´t want him to be scared of me…”

“And he won´t. He´ll respect you. Trust me, men show a better response towards women who are hard to get. That´s what I do nowadays…”

“I see… but, you must promise me you´ll stop teasing him. I don´t want to be rude, but… don´t you think that´s disrespectful?” Lena´s nature was not the one of a woman who´ll hate another person forever. She liked to forgive and forget, however, she wasn´t dumb and didn´t trust everyone at all times.

“*sigh* I promise, but I can´t do anything if he comes to me, ok? Besides… that way you can tell if he´s faithful, right? Maybe… if I was to tease him just a little… it could be as a test…?”

“Don´t. Just don´t, ok? I´m willing to forgive what you´ve done, but promise me you´ll stop doing it.”

“Fine, I will…” She only does it to have fun, but if Lena gets mad… in order to be a good neighbor, Blythe will leave him alone. She can still have some fun with the other men around…

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapter ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 16 by Mine1234

“Good morning, my love…” Came Eunice´s voice as she heard Cory coming into the kitchen. Today, as most days to be honest, was kind of a lazy day.

Cory overslept, just as he does every time he goes through a shrinking spurt. The other day, when he came to understand that this size changing is not completely bad. For starters, Eunice looks hotter with her robe, tighter around her sensuous curves.

 

She was looking taller, well, she was! And, as always, this spurt had given her a thicker, sensuous frame. Wider hips, thicker thighs, and her breasts. She was turning at the stove, meaning he could only see her back from the kitchen´s door frame, but that was more than enough.

Her robe, once loose, had a tight fit. Wrapped over her butt in the most succulent of ways. Shaping up her big, round bootie. Accentuating those wide hips, those fleshy thighs, and that tremendous trunk.

Surely, her body seems much bigger due to the shrinking.

 

He made sure to measure himself this morning, and note down his height. On the tablet, and he could see that Eunice had already written down hers. The numbers, they were getting further and further away! But he chose not to think on that.

However, to realize he was now a 4´9” man. That made his heart skip a beat. But things are ok, everything will be fine.

 

“So… what are we having for breakfast?” He asked to his lovely couple as he took a sit on the chair. Struggling a bit to get over it.

“I´m making some scrambled eggs. But I already made a nice, fruit smoothie. I´ll get to you in a sec, ok?” She said, with her lovely voice. A lovely voice that sounded a bit deeper, and so sensuous.

This last spurt had taken four inches from him. FOUR! Bringing him down from 5´1” to 4´9”. But there´s something else. Logically, Eunice had found the inches he loose. Driving her up from, her already statuesque, 6´2” to an even more impressive 6´6”! He read that on the tablet.

To process that Eunice, a woman who once stood at 5´3”, had grown this much in the last couple weeks. It was remarkable! Cory didn´t want to think too much about it, but she´s almost TWO-FEET taller than him!

But that size does suit her…

 

“Ok, here I come…” She said, cheerfully, carrying a plate on each hand.

Cory was amazed by her body. Overall, her boobs. He was certain, almost completely, that she wore nothing underneath that tight robe. Cory could see her bouncing boobs as she made her way towards the table. Her ample chest, her big breasts, spreading the robe apart, and still, hiding enough to tease his mind.

Two plates with a hot meal, they didn´t matter. All he focused his attention on was the ample sight of her cleavage. So creamy, so bouncy, so perfectly firm. Her boobs had certainly grown. Two cup-sizes? Maybe three? He couldn´t tell, the changes kind of duplicate for him!

But he´s certain on one thing, donating his size to her, to make her this big, this voluptuous, to turn her into an even more sensuous amazon. It was worth it!

 

“Here you go, now, let me grab our smoothies, ok?” She was so pretty. So kind, so attentive. She´s everything, literally! Everything he needs.

Cory knew he was a lucky guy. None all of the men out there can say they got a girlfriend like Eunice. But, speaking of couples, how are things going on for Andrew and Lena?

 

“Andrew? Are you awake? I brought breakfast!” Said Lena, making her way into their bedroom, carrying a tray in hand.

Lena spent the night thinking about her conversation with Blythe. It seems she´s not as nasty as Lena thought, in fact, she even has a heart. But her lust seems to be bigger. However, things are cool between them.

Now, in order to be the girlfriend she wanted to be, she can start little by little. First, breakfast in bed. That would be thoughtful, right? And, there´s a big chance Andrew won´t be able to sit for a couple days. She didn´t mean to be so hard on him, but he just pulls out the worse from her.

 

Lena was a gentle woman, kind, and so lovely. Desperate to give all of her love to Andrew. But the decisions he made, and the way he´s been acting around her. He had it coming.

But those hard feelings are also hurting her. Blythe was right, she must do something before she completely ruins her relationship. Still, she can´t forgive him from one day to another. He must earn it.

And she´s sure, he will. Soon, she´ll be the lovely woman she knows she can be. And to love him, and show him all the love she so desperately wants to give. But first things first…

 

Andrew was laying in bed when Lena opened the door. Sideways, the pain wasn´t as intense as yesterday, but he was sore. The good thing is, men infected with the virus seem to heal faster. But it will still take a while for him to heal completely.

“Andrew, I brought you some breakfast…” Lena said, smiling, trying to be as kind as she could.

She knows he´s not a man who´ll become afraid of her. He won´t fear her for what she did, or be scared of her most imposing look. She´s 6´9”, which is really striking for a man like him, who stands below five-feet-tall.

Andrew´s nature is different. He won´t be scared. Maybe concerned, but he won´t show it. He´s most likely to…

 

“Breakfast? What, now you want to be kind? After mangling my ass?” he said, looking up at her.

Lena didn´t like his tone. “You know, I wanted to come here and do something nice. It´s most likely that you won´t be able to sit at the table for a while. Most men would appreciate what their girlfriend does.” She replied.

“Are you feeling guilty?” He said, not wanting to give it to her.

“In fact, no. But I feel sorry for you. Now, I´m trying to be nice. But if you like, I can take this breakfast back with me to the kitchen. If you don´t appreciate what I do, maybe you don´t deserve it.” And so, it was time to teach him some manners.

She knows he´s mad for all that´s happened. And spanking him, well, that doesn´t make things any easier to him.

Now, Andrew had two choices, he could keep up with the jerk act, or, he could swallow his pride.

 

He wasn´t afraid of Lena, but the truth is. Breakfast does smell delicious. Was it… bacon?

“Don´t,” He said, trying his best to sit over the mattress, which he achieved, even when it hurt. But at least his ass doesn´t feel like burning anymore. “I… I´d love to… to have some of your breakfast.” This is a fight he cannot win. And, maybe, this was all his fault.

He came to understand one thing, if she didn´t care, or hated him, then she wouldn´t be here with breakfast for him.

Lena smiled, and then, once he took a sit, placed the tray over his lap.

“And I´d love for you to have some,” Then, she placed her large hand over his shoulder as she bent over, and added: “You´ll see, it´s better for you to appeal to my good side. I´ve been patient with you, trust me I have. But now, I just find it hard to find so much patience. You must understand that a woman doesn´t like it when their man stares at other women. But, if you´re good, then I´ll be good with you, ok?” Lena said, speaking from the heart.

 

Andrew knows that what she says it´s true. She´s always been lovely, and tender. But when they got here, well, things changed. But now, she´s giving him the chance to return, to make things the way they used to be. To make amends, and with that, his lovely girlfriend will come back.

“I… I´d love that.” He replied, smiling. And Lena smiled too, but there were some other things she had to say.

“I´m glad. Because, from now on, there will be some new rules. But don´t worry, I won´t set silly rules. But, the only rule you must understand is, if you´re not good with me, I won´t be good with you, understood?” He nodded. Knowing very well there will be a change.

“Plus, I can be sweeter than this. You know me, right? I´d love to give you all of my love, but first, you must earn it. Earn my love, and I promise you you´ll like it.” She winked. And maybe, she was a bit naughty at the end…

 

Things could work. Andrew could come to follow her rules. Still, follow her rules? Rules? He´s uncertain as to what he had agreed. But things are simple, she´ll be nice, as long as he follows her rules. And her rules are simple. She only wants him to be attentive, kind, and mostly, faithful.

She´s not asking for the moon and the stars, she only wants respect. That´s it.

 

It seems things are nice for all couples on the block. However, there´s still a woman who´s single. A woman who´s chance to find a man are obstructed by the fact that she´s trapped there, surrounded by men who are either married, or in a relationship. But that hasn´t stop her…

Blythe was that single woman. And, even if she´s stuck on a place that forbids dates. Well, she always finds the way to allure one of the guards.

 

She never fails to find a new lover, but all guards do fail to come back. It´s sad to know they will be gone for not following the rules, but there´s nothing she can do. Besides, a night with the 7´3” amazon, that should make it worth it, right?

And tonight, as all lights are out, it´s her chance to have some fun…

 

She was excited. It´s been a while since she had a lover at home. And now, the ringing of her bell confirms her date´s here. She´d rather call them dates than casual encounters. It sounds better.

Tonight, there´s this big guy, well big on regular standards. He´s muscular, and stands at 6´4”. With strong arms, a big jaw, and a desire for the amazon he just met. He´s been a guard for quite a while there, and he can´t deny he´s been waiting to meet this amazon for a while!

“Rules? Sure. Why would I follow the rules?” He though, sure enough this was forbidden. But no one can tell him what to do. Besides, if the lady wants some, why should he deny it to her?

 

Soon, Blythe opened the door and welcomed her new lover.

“Welcome, dear… it took you a while…” She said, wearing a semitransparent night gown, allowing him to have a look at her tiny underwear.

This guy, who´s name´s Jack. Was allured by her looks. There´s rumors that the woman living on unit A is a maneater. He´s been wanting to meet her for quite a while. And the rumors also tell, she´s the hottest there is!

Blythe leaned over and relied on the door´s frame. Looking at Jack with lustful eyes. Biting her lips a bit. He was a fine man. He was big, strong, hot! Exactly what she needs. And she, well, she´s a threat to the eye!

 

She looms above this tall, muscular man by almost a foot! But a though guy like him won´t let that intimidate him. She´s tall, sure, but that only makes her hotter!

He turned up at her and smiled in an inviting, and a bit arrogant, way. And then, so carelessly, he leered at her long, shapely body. His eyes rapidly scanned her whole body. Going down to her bare feet, rising slowly over her sensuously long legs. Taking his time while he looks at the sensuous curves of her thighs.

So tall, so fleshy, so sexy. She´s certainly his type. The gown she was wearing was extremely short, and tight. The knot right on her waist gave her such an alluring hourglass figure, and just above the knot, her breasts.

Jack took a while to ogle at those massive breasts. He wasn´t used to breasts being so close to his face. But she was a towering 7´3” woman, therefore, all things are higher.

“Like what you see, huh?” She said, not minding he was ogling at her from head to toes.

“Yeah! But you wouldn´t blame me, right? I mean, it´s hard to resist those curves…” He couldn´t wait to take all of her clothes off.

“Hehe, well, I certainly can´t… wanna come in?” Sure he does!

 

Needless to say, this guard stared, abruptly, at her ass as it swayed from side to side in front of him. He´s not quite a gentleman, but Blythe´s not judging that. She wants sex, and that´s it. Passionate, intense, and satisfying sex. Not a long-term relationship.

So what if he stares? This is his one and only time at her place. All she needs is for him to deliver the “package”.

And he certainly won´t fail on that…

 

Jack tried to impress her, so, he carried her into the bedroom. Although, he must admit it was kind of hard to carry such a big lady. She´s not fat, he can tell that, however, those sensuous curves, well… they have weight! Wouldn´t want to speak about her weight, but lets just say she´s a couple dozen pounds heavier than this guy.

Good thing he works out and carries some heavy weight at the gym, else, carrying such a voluptuous amazon would´ve been impossible!

“My, you´re strong…” Blythe said with a teasing tone as he laid her in bed. With a bit of red on the face.

“Yeah… I work out.” He stuck out his biceps.

“Mmmm, why don´t you bring those big arms closer, dear?” She wanted him as bad as he wanted her.

 

Jack wouldn´t disappoint. Blythe´s been feeling lonely lately. In the need for a man to come to her room and just… give her some!

But they already know her. Inside this base, they have the knowledge that Blythe likes to seduce the guards and, well, most of the time, she gets what she wants. And that results on guards being fired for not following the rule: “You won´t have sex with the residents of these units.” Which is for their own good.

All of the people here are infected with the virus. It´s enough warning by itself, but some men just fall to their desires, like Jack here…

 

Jack was all over Blythe, caressing her larger body as he stripped her down. His firm touch sent quivers down her spine. His manly hands made her tingle. She liked it. She´s so big, and he doesn´t seem to care. She loves it when men are not afraid of her.

She´s so big, she wasn´t sure if this´ll still work. But with boobs as big as hers, there´s no chance they can resist.

Blythe wasn´t sure if she´d still be capable of alluring men. If her seduction powers will fail. But, it seems, men here like big girls like her. Age´s not a problem when you´ve got a perfect skin, so smooth, so soft. No wrinkles, not even greys.

The virus has metamorphosized women into seductive vixens. Taller, stronger, sexier!

 

“OOOOhhhh!” She moans as this guy, Jack, has fun with her.

The tease of his mouth, kissing her neck. The touch of his hands, so firmly caressing her body. Fondling with her breasts, squeezing her big butt. Sending quivers as he so carelessly brushes her stomach, going all the way down her waist with his manly fingers.

Blythe likes it. She loves it! The feeling, the hot feeling of sex. Both of them already naked, and this man´s size doesn´t fail to disappoint. His big, thick throbbing member, with the perfect tightness inside her pussy, perhaps, this guy might happen to be a little big for her.

But she adores it! The passion. The feeling this is forbidden. To go against the rules. They both know what they are doing is not allowed. But who are they to tell them who they can give their love to? Both are adults, and both want this. No one forced them, their own desire drove them to this.

However, there´s someone who´s getting more of a benefit than others…

 

“Hehe, what do you think, Blythe? Am I enough of a man to you? Or maybe… more?” He knew he could please the amazon. He wanted to write down that he fucked a 7´3” woman, and that she loved it! To write it down, mentally, on his “book of achievements”. More like, his list of conquests.

But he may not be as arrogant when this is done. He´s not a bad guy, just bragging a bit too much about being so big and strong. The thing is, by the end of this, he may not stand as tall…

“Oh, you´re GREAT! A ten out of ten, or should I say… eleven?” She said as she looked down at his member.

“More like… thirteen…” A thirteen-inch cock. He´s a big dude.

 

Blythe likes it. Jack´s quite the perfect candidate for tonight. She´s been hungry for sex, and she knows he´ll sate those needs. To feed her lust, sate her carnal needs. Jack can be as rough as he wants, he´s a though man, and this big lady wouldn´t mind some intense action…

The only problem is, after tonight, well, he may not be as big. And, most likely, he´ll get fired.

It must be said that he´s a bit skeptical about this virus. He knows it´s real, but he chooses to believe he´s kind of… immune. Which will be confirmed tomorrow morning…

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked the chapter!


Remember, you can get a few chapters ahead at my patreon, here´s a link ;)

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12680