Absolute Desire by Damien Deesse
Summary:

Lily is a poised and studious 18-year-old girl who finds herself amidst the concrete jungles of high school. She devotes herself wholly to her academic pursuits, shrugging off the insecurities that come with being an unattractive and asexual outcast. Although her heart is overflowing with kindness, her soul is withering under the constant taunts and cruelty of the school's reigning queen bee and her malicious clique of followers.

In the midst of this mundane existence, everything changes with a single, fateful incident that promises to upend Lily's world and unleash her full potential. An accident that holds within it the seeds of transformation and the power to shape her future in ways beyond her wildest dreams.

00008-3001256800-masterpiece,

Disclaimer: Giantess stuff isn't the main focus - that would be beautification and femdom. However, it is present. All characters are 18 and over.
Story concept based on the beginning of "Absorbing Symbiote" by JBMMLJE.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 97550 Read: 52408 Published: January 04 2023 Updated: July 28 2023
Story Notes:

1. An Ordinary Outset by Damien Deesse

2. A Welcome Whisper by Damien Deesse

3. A Surprising Synergy by Damien Deesse

4. The Allure of Attraction by Damien Deesse

5. Conundrum at the Clinic by Damien Deesse

6. Adonis's Abode by Damien Deesse

7. Slippery Salacity by Damien Deesse

8. After-hours Arousal by Damien Deesse

9. Lily's Larceny by Damien Deesse

10. Coming Clean / Consequences by Damien Deesse

11. Faculty Flirt by Damien Deesse

12. Ominous Origins by Damien Deesse

13. The Monster Maker by Damien Deesse

14. Unbridled Urges by Damien Deesse

15. Therapeutic Temptations by Damien Deesse

16. Electronic Exhibitionism by Damien Deesse

An Ordinary Outset by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 0


As the sun peeked through her bedroom window, Lily closed her book and sat up in bed. She had been awake for hours, as she always was on the mornings before a big field trip. Today, her class was visiting a research facility that she had been eager to see for years, and she had spent the early hours of the morning reading every article she could find about it.

Lily took school seriously, knowing that good grades were crucial for getting into a good college. But lately, she had noticed that many of her classmates seemed to be prioritizing social activities over their studies. Lily, on the other hand, was laser-focused on her goal of being the best student she could be.

Kap 1 1

With her unremarkable, mousy brown hair cut into a plain, unassuming style and her oversized glasses constantly slipping down her nose, Lily looked every bit the stereotypical nerd. Her freckles were scattered across her face in irregular clusters like constellations. They were noticeable, but not in a cute way. She had no discernible curves to speak of save for a slightly rounded belly. But she didn't care about her appearance - she was smart, and that was all that mattered to her. It showed in her wardrobe, too, which consisted of five identical t-shirts and five pairs of identical jeans, all chosen for their practicality and ease of use.

As she made her way downstairs, Lily could smell her mother, Anna, cooking breakfast. Lily lived with her mother and older sister, Lisa. Her father, a police officer, had died of cancer a few years ago. This field trip was especially meaningful to Lily, as the research facility they were visiting was known for its cutting-edge cancer treatments. One day, she dreamed of working at a place like that, helping to prevent others from suffering the same fate as her father.

"Good morning, darling," Anna greeted her warmly. "Did you sleep well?"

As Lily told her mother about how excited she was and they had shared a light-hearted laugh, Anna asked, "What would you like for lunch today? I could make it for you while you get ready for school."

Kap 1 2

Lily shook her head, "No thank you, that's fine. I've already made lunch for both Lisa and me. I thought you could use a break." She knew her mother was always taking care of everyone else, and she wanted to do something kind in return. Lily often marveled at how her mother managed to keep everything in order and still maintain her youthful, stunning appearance. Despite being well into her forties, she could easily pass for someone fifteen years younger. And nobody would ever have guessed that Lily was the daughter of this extremely attractive woman.

But not everyone was as pleased with Lily's lunch choice as she was. "Ugh," Lisa groaned a little louder than necessary. "You know I don't eat salami, it's not good for my weight." Lily apologized profusely, having completely forgotten about her sister's diet.

Unlike Lily, Lisa was the epitome of beauty, with generous curves and a tiny waist. But Lily wasn't envious of her sister's looks - in fact, she wasn't particularly interested in looks at all, male or female. She had tried watching porn a couple of years ago, but it didn't stimulate her mind and quickly bored her. Unlike most 18-year-old virgins, Lily had no burning desire to lose her virginity.

"Bye mom, bye Lisa!" she called out cheerfully as she headed out the door to catch the school bus.


As the school bus pulled up to the stop, Lily sat nervously in the back, alone as always. She wasn't interested in romance or sexual encounters, but she still wished she had at least one friend. It would make these moments a little less overwhelming.

The door opened and in stepped Olivia, the most beautiful and popular girl in school - and Lily's tormentor. With her flowing blonde hair, smoky eyes, and perfectly applied makeup, Olivia commanded attention and respect from everyone around her. She could wear anything and make it look stunning, whether it was a tight turtleneck or a low-cut top that showed off her ample C-cup cleavage. Her long legs and toned figure were the envy of the school, and her pert, round butt was the cherry on top. Yet she took a special interest in tearing Lily down at every opportunity.

Lily didn't know why Olivia hated her so much, but she suspected it had something to do with her own insecurities. Lily was smart and successful in school, and perhaps that made Olivia jealous.

Kap 1 3

"Nice t-shirt, Lily," Olivia sneered as the other girls laughed along. "Did your mom give it to you for your 10th birthday?"

Lily forced a smile, "Hehe, I guess you're right. It is kind of childish." She was used to these daily insults and knew better than to let them get to her. She just had to make it through the bus ride without breaking down in tears.

Lily looked forward to escape the constant ridicule and focus on what she loved - learning and expanding her knowledge. She was determined to one day work at a facility like this, where she could make a real difference in the world.

As the school bus pulled up to the research facility, Lily's heart was pounding with excitement. She had been looking forward to this field trip for weeks, and now it was finally here. Outside, Professor Smith was waiting to greet the class.

"Hello, everyone! I am Professor Smith, one of the head researchers here at this groundbreaking facility. Today, we will be taking a special tour of the lab where all the magic happens. Confidentiality forms will need to be signed before entering."

Lily couldn't believe her ears. She had been expecting a standard museum-like tour, complete with an overpriced gift shop at the end. But now she would get to see the actual lab where the research was being conducted. She was ecstatic.

As they entered the large lab, Professor Smith began his presentation on their revolutionary medical research. Lily was all ears, but she couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that most of what he was talking about was stuff she had already seen in hospitals. Where was the groundbreaking part?

Just as she was starting to lose interest, the professor mentioned the word "symbiote". Lily's ears perked up, and she leaned in closer to listen.

"Yes, Mike," the professor said, addressing Olivia's boyfriend. "I can understand why you might think this thing looks like an alien."

Mike was a handsome guy, but to Lily he was just another face in the crowd. She wasn't interested in boys, and she had more important things on her mind.

"This is actually something we are fairly certain will revolutionize the entire field of medicine," the professor continued, holding up a cylinder containing a black fluid. To everyone's amazement, the fluid began to move like it was alive – like it wanted out.

"While this isn't alien," the professor continued, "it might as well could be. This cylinder contains 300ml of a synthetic fluid, a symbiotic material that is capable of regenerating entire organs from a damaged state to their original state by being injected directly into the failing organ. It is a synthetic living organism, and its purpose in life is to improve the part of the body where it's injected. In some of the cases from the animal trials, the failing organs have been not only restored, but even improved from their original state!"

Lily was in awe. She had never seen anything like this before, and she couldn't wait to learn more. This research had the potential to change the world, and she was determined to be a part of it.

As the professor finished his presentation, Mike asked, "So no aliens then?" He seemed unimpressed, but Lily was blown away by what she had just heard. She couldn't believe the potential impact this research could have on saving lives, and she was filled with a warm and fuzzy feeling thinking about how many families wouldn't have to go through what she did.

Suddenly, Olivia pushed Lily from behind, snapping her out of her daydream. "Hey freak, are you in a weird nerd trance or something? Didn't you hear, we're moving on to the next room."

Lily was so captivated by the research that she had completely forgotten about her surroundings. Her lack of athletic ability combined with the push from Olivia sent her stumbling forward. She fell onto a table full of the symbiote-containing cylinders that the professor had just been talking about.

The entire class gasped, and the professor feared for his life's work as the table broke in half under the weight of Lily and the cylinders. The cylinders rolled everywhere, and lab members began to panic. Nobody had time to think about Lily's wellbeing, as they rushed to collect the rolling cylinders. Thankfully, none of them had broken.

As the class was ushered out of the research facility, Professor Smith scolded Lily for her clumsy mishap. "Did you not see where you were going?" he asked sternly.

Lily couldn't bring herself to blame Olivia for the incident, despite the fact that she had pushed her hard enough to cause her to lose her balance. Instead, she took the blame herself. "I-I'm so sorry, Professor," she said in a defeated voice.

Olivia probably hadn’t meant to push her so hard so it would be wrong to blame her, Lily thought. After all, she did lose her balance quite easily – in a way it was my own fault, she rationalized. Now she would never, ever be able to get a job here after college. A tear ran down her cheek.

As the class made their way back to the bus, Lily could hear everyone talking about her and blaming her for the excursion being cut short. She sat alone on the bus ride home, and when she arrived at her house she ran up to her room and locked the door behind her. She threw her backpack in the corner and lay down on her bed. She sent a text to her mom, saying she had a mild fever and would go to bed early. She didn't want to worry her with how devastated she was.

Lily lay in bed, trying to fall asleep and forget about the embarrassing incident at the research facility. She didn't hear the cracking noise when her backpack hit the wall after she threw it. If she had, she would've wondered what caused it, since she didn't have anything in her backpack that could've possibly made that sound.

Inside the backpack, the black symbiotic ooze had escaped from the cracked glass cylinder and was now on the hunt for a host. It slithered quietly across the floor, drawn to the only source of life in the room - Lily. Instinctively, it knew it needed a host in order to survive and thrive. It crept closer and closer, preparing to make its move.

A Welcome Whisper by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 1


Lily woke with a start, her eyes flying open as she felt something wriggling on her leg. She stared in shock as tendrils of slime curled around her limb, and for a few seconds she thought she was dreaming. But as the reality of the situation hit her, she let out a muffled scream as she tried to grab the ooze and pull it off. To her horror, part of it attached itself to her hand and began to crawl up her arm towards her head.

Panicked and unsure what to do, Lily continued to struggle and pull at the ooze, but it was already making its way up her neck and into her mouth. She tried to scream again, but the ooze muffled the sound as it entered her body. Looking down, the slime on her leg found another opening and easily made its way beneath her underwear, entering her through her vagina. The sensation was not painful, but Lily was too panicked to feel anything else.

00000

As she continued to thrash about in bed, trying to stop the symbiote, it eventually disappeared from sight. But it was still inside her body, and Lily's heart was racing at 180 beats per minute. She looked around the room, her mind racing as she tried to make sense of what had just happened.

"What...was that?" she wondered aloud.

As Lily listened to the male voice that whispered like a ghost in her head, she shivered. She couldn't see the source of the voice, but it answered her unspoken questions.

"I am a synthetic life form, although not a complete one," the voice said. "I need a host to survive, and you were the only viable option. I am a symbiote, not a parasite, designed to help humans. When I entered your body, I spread throughout it, learning from your knowledge so we could communicate."

The voice paused before continuing. "Together, we can do great things. I am inside you, communicating with you through brain waves, or telepathy if you prefer. Looking for me will be futile."

As Lily struggled to wrap her mind around the voice in her head, she asked, "Y-you're designed to help humans? What are you doing in my house?"

"The answers you seek can be found in your backpack," the voice replied. Lily approached her backpack with hesitation and saw the top of a cylinder sticking out. It was cracked open, and she carefully picked it up to read the label.

Lily stared at the label in confusion. "A thousand ml? The cylinders only held 300 ml. T-this doesn't make sense," she muttered.

"The cylinder you brought home is used to pour the smaller ones into," the voice in her head explained. "This is good news, because it means I can spread throughout your entire body and complete the healing process."

"But I'm not sick," Lily protested. "I don't need any healing."

"Healing is relative," the voice replied. "Everything can be improved, even if you're not technically sick. Your brain, for example, doesn't work at 100% capacity. I can help you reach your full potential."

"Please, stop. Just stop. Wait, my brain? What do you mean by that? Does this mean you could make me...smarter?" Lily asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"Yes, of course."

"I could do so much good in the world if that was the case," Lily said, her mind racing with possibilities. "But I'm worried I'm not good enough to really help anyone."

"If your brain was operating at 100% capacity, you wouldn't doubt your abilities," the voice said. "Based on the wiring of your brain, I can tell that you are asexual. You don't have any interest in sexual activities and have never been aroused. While this isn't necessarily a dysfunction, I can change this if you wish."

Lily's face flushed with embarrassment. "Uhm...I've never talked about this with anyone except my mom. This is so embarrassing," she said in a soft, timid voice.

"You will learn to overcome your embarrassment, as I am aware of everything you know and more. I am also aware that you desire a friend, someone to confide in. I can be that friend, as long as you understand that I do not have a physical form.”

Lily stood frozen, struggling to comprehend the voice's words. Despite her initial reluctance, the prospect of having a friend who already knew everything about her was alluring. From a logical perspective, it would be a beneficial arrangement. She nodded to herself, deciding to accept the offer.

"I suppose having a friend would be pleasant," she thought, attempting to communicate without speaking aloud. "As you mentioned, I've never had any sexual desires and I still don't. I don't particularly care if you alter my sexuality, or lack thereof, but I suppose you could try just so I can understand what all the fuss is about. To be honest, I don't comprehend it at all. If nothing else, being able to comprehend others better would be useful. And if I don't enjoy it, can't you just change me back? I actually like myself as I am, and it allows me to focus on more important things, like my studies."

"If that is what you desire, it is within my capabilities," the voice replied. "However, I sense that you do not know the entire truth about me. The reason the symbiote is still in the experimental stage is that it cannot add anything without subtracting something else. For instance, to heal organs, I must take health from another organ. Your memories reveal that the professor did not disclose these facts about the project. The government does not find this acceptable. In order for your request to be fulfilled, I would need to transfer intelligence from another individual."

Lily was stunned by this revelation. "That's outrageous! Why would anyone want to give anything to me?" she thought in disbelief.

"It does not need to be a voluntary exchange," the voice stated matter-of-factly.

"No way! That's not fair. I don't even understand how that would work, but I would never do that to anyone. It's not right for me to take what belongs to someone else. I'm smart enough as long as I work hard every day, and I don't need you to change me. I'll have to make do with your friendship, if that's acceptable," Lily said resolutely.

"You are the one in charge, and I will follow your commands," the symbiote replied truthfully. Despite its desire to help its host become the best version of themselves, it knew it would have to adhere to Lily's wishes and hope that she changed her mind.

 DThe passing weeks slipped by, and for Lily, life continued much as it always had. Despite the potential for such a life-altering event, her daily routine remained unchanged - she was still isolated and bullied by Olivia, still pouring over her studies in hopes of securing a place at a good college. The only noticable difference was the presence of the symbiote, a constant companion in her thoughts.

"You know, if you let me enhance you, all your problems would be solved. You wouldn't have to work so hard, you'd have friends and maybe even more than friends," the symbiote whispered in her mind as she pored over her math textbook.

"Very funny. You're always trying to convince me to use these powers. But I don't mind hard work, and I don't need more than friendship. So please, be quiet and let me study," Lily replied, underlining an answer with determination. Each day followed the same pattern, until a twist of fate decided to intervene.

As Lily stumbled through a shadowy alleyway, a sense of dread settled heavy in her stomach. She had set out to do some shopping for her mother, searching for the allergy-free milk she required, but somehow had gotten lost in the process.

It was when she navigated through the winding streets with the help of her GPS that Lily found herself venturing into this dark and abandoned alleyway. She couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had settled over her, and she was practically shaking with fear as she walked. She was no stranger to fear - it had been a constant presence in her school years, a feeling she had learned to navigate and avoid. As she walked, her gaze fixed on the ground, just as it had been in school, hoping to avoid any unwanted attention. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks. There, on the ground, were two feet, attached to two legs, leading up to a towering figure of a man right in front of her. She let out a gasp of fear, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Well, well, well. What brings a pretty little thing like you to a place like this, at this time of night?" the man growled, his voice low and menacing.

Lily couldn't find the words to respond, only managing to let out a nervous gulp.

"You know, that's being generous. You may be a girl, but you ain't pretty," the man sneered, laughing at his own cruel joke. "But lucky for you, I'm not too picky."

Before she could even react, he grabbed both of her arms and slammed her into the rough brick wall, next to a pile of garbage bins. She screamed for help, but the man quickly clamped his hand over her mouth. "One more scream and I'll fucking kill you," he snarled, brandishing a knife from his pocket. Lily knew she couldn't risk making another sound.

As the man yanked down her pants, Lily could only sob in terror, helpless to defend herself against this attacker. She closed her eyes, trying to transport herself to a safer place in her mind. But after a few moments, she realized that she couldn't hear or feel anything. She opened her eyes, wondering what was happening, and was met with a surprising sight.

The symbiote that lived within Lily had emerged, slithering around her body and wrapping its tendrils tightly around the man's head and groin. The tendrils were strong and unyielding, holding the man in place as he thrashed and struggled to break free. He was completely immobilized, his eyes wide with shock and confusion. Lily realized that the symbiote was protecting her, and for the first time in a long time, she felt a glimmer of hope. The man's eyes were open wide, clearly bewildered by the strange turn of events.

"I've got this under control," the symbiote whispered in Lily's mind.

Lily felt the tendrils shoot out of her body like they were a part of her own strength. She could feel them squeezing the man tightly, and it was an exhilarating feeling. But then she felt something else entirely - it was as if the tendrils wrapped around the man's head were sucking something out of him. She had never experienced anything like it before, but she knew with a deep certainty that that was exactly what was happening. She watched as the man's eyes grew dim and his body began to crumple, as if his very life-force was being drained from him.

Lily was in a state of panic, but she couldn't look away. She turned her attention to the tendrils holding the man's groin, and again she could feel them taking something from him. In a matter of seconds, the man's eyes closed and he collapsed unconscious to the ground.

"What is happening?" Lily cried out in confusion. Suddenly, she felt a strange sensation in her head and realized that her intelligence had increased significantly. She could feel her IQ rising by at least 20 points.

"You asked for help, and I helped," the voice in her head said. "The most practical way to stop him was to take away his intelligence and transfer it to you. He will wake up in a few hours with no memory of this, and he will be even dumber than before. And since we discussed it earlier, I took away his ability to be turned on and feel sexual pleasure and gave it to you."

Lily's heart pounded in her chest as she protested, "What!? I told you not to steal! I thought you were going to follow my wishes."

The symbiote's voice, intelligent and wise, replied, "Since I can interpret your thoughts, I sensed that your desire to survive was strong enough for you to change your mind. Taking his brain power was an effective way of stopping him, or are you saying you would rather have died?"

Lily sighed, the symbiote's words making sense to her. "B-but what about the other thing you said? That wasn't necessary at all!" she argued, her mind racing with the implications of the symbiote's actions.

"The alternatives were either transferring his desire for sexual intercourse to you, which you have previously expressed an interest in experiencing, or letting him keep it," the symbiote explained, its voice now dripping with sensuality. "The probability of him finding another victim was unnervingly high if he kept it, but now it is zero percent since he is effectively asexual, like you were a few minutes ago."

Lily's breath hitched in her throat as she acknowledged, "Oh, uhm. You're right again, I guess. But while I definitely feel like my intelligence is slightly higher, I don't feel anything else... Mmmmph. What are you... Mmm, doing?!"

As the symbiote slithered down to her clit and began to massage it gently, Lily let out a moan of pleasure.

"I merely concluded that showing you this new feeling, or sensation if you will, was the most practical method of demonstration," the symbiote said, its voice cold and calculated. "You have now unlocked this previously closed-off part of your spectrum of senses, and describing the new feeling would not be convenient for any of us."

Lily's face heated with embarrassment as she responded, "I... I guess you're right again. But this is very weird... Oh, mmph. That feeling. It's unfamiliar, but quite... good."

But her thoughts quickly returned to the man they had left behind. "But what about that man?!” She had almost forgot about him in this moment of weakness, her mind racing with guilt and confusion. The symbiote's touch had completely consumed her senses, leaving her vulnerable and at its mercy.

"He will wake up eventually," the symbiote reassured Lily in a soothing voice. "How about I get you home safely and then we regroup tomorrow?"

Lily hesitated for a moment before agreeing, "Sure, but how do you intend to..." She didn't have time to finish her sentence before her consciousness faded out, leaving her in the safe hands of the symbiote.

 
Day 21


As she awoke from her slumber, Lily stretched her slender legs and prepared to begin her day as usual. But a sudden realization hit her - the events of the previous night came rushing back to her mind, the strange and powerful symbiote that had taken control of her body and brought her home safely.

"I took control of your body and brought you home," the voice in her head reminded her, "You would have likely been caught on your way home if you were in control, given your nervousness after the incident. And remember, you gave me your consent to bring you home."

Although Lily could vaguely recall giving her consent, a sense of unease still lingered within her. What if someone had witnessed her actions? And even if she had acted in self-defense, would the authorities believe her if she told them the truth? The thought of being subjected to government experimentation as a science project filled her with dread.

Desperate for a distraction, Lily pulled out her schoolbooks and began working on her homework. However, she quickly realized that the tasks were unusually easy for her - she had completed work that would normally take twice as long in just 20 minutes. The symbiote's enhancement of her intelligence was certainly a welcome bonus, but it did little to erase the disturbing events of the previous night from her mind.

Feeling restless and on edge, Lily knew she needed to find something to distract herself from her thoughts. And then, with a jolt of realization, she remembered something else the symbiote had changed. Was it just a dream, or had it truly happened? Despite feeling no physical differences, the prospect was unsettling.

Lily lay in bed, her curiosity getting the best of her. "I guess I'll have to test it out," she thought to herself. She logged onto her computer and opened an incognito browser tab, still unsure if the symbiote's alterations were real or just a dream. She searched for "porn" and clicked on the top result, feeling a bit silly and naive as she did so. As she watched the video, she felt no anticipation or excitement, and was just about to conclude that it had all been a dream when the woman on the screen pulled down the man's pants and grabbed his erect penis.

As she watched the couple on the screen, Lily suddenly felt a tingling sensation wash over her. "That man is kind of handsome," she thought to herself, her gaze fixed on his impressive penis as she absentmindedly slipped a hand down to her underwear. Despite attempting to pleasure herself, she found that she was inexperienced and not very skilled at it. The thought of the symbiote's sensual massage from the previous night flooded her mind, and she couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment at the comparison.

With a sigh, Lily closed the tab and lay back on her bed, lost in thought about the symbiote's demonstration and feeling self-conscious.

As she lay in bed, Lily felt a mix of amazement and fear at the changes the symbiote had brought about in her body. She could feel its presence as an extension of herself, almost as if it were beginning to merge with her body. She watched in fascination as the symbiote oozed out of her pores and formed slithering tendrils that cascaded down her body, the sensation on her inner thighs particularly pleasurable.

"I understand that it may be difficult to adjust to these changes, but as I know everything you know and hear all your thoughts, there should be no need for embarrassment between us," the symbiote's voice spoke in her mind, sounding intelligent but devoid of emotion.

"Oh my god, not only am I having these inappropriate thoughts for the first time, but my only friend can hear every single one of them," Lily exclaimed, feeling both frightened and oddly liberated by the honesty of their connection.

Mustering up her courage, she hesitantly asked, "C-could you show me again? I want to experience the extent of this new sensation you introduced me to."

"Of course, master. Your wish is my command," the symbiote replied, its way of addressing her making Lily feel both awkward and respected.

Lily's body was consumed with excitement as the symbiote's tendrils tantalized her sensitive skin. She had never before experienced such intense pleasure, and she could barely contain her cries of ecstasy as the tendrils explored every inch of her body. The more they touched, the more aroused she became, unable to resist the overwhelming sensations coursing through her.

"This is incredible," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the sound of her own heavy panting. "I never knew it could feel like this."

"Your body was designed to experience pleasure in a wide range of ways, and I am simply unlocking those abilities for you," the symbiote spoke, its voice smug and satisfied. "I am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself."

Lily's body writhed on the bed, her hips moving instinctively as the symbiote continued to bring her to new heights of pleasure. She was completely lost in a world of pure sensation, her desire for more consuming her every thought. All she wanted was to feel everything that the symbiote had to offer, to fully embrace the extraordinary pleasure it provided.

"Please, don't stop," she begged, her voice barely above a whisper. "I need more. I need all of it."

"Mmm," Lily moaned, her body quivering with pleasure. "That's so good!"

Despite her initial embarrassment, she found herself wanting more, her desire for pleasure overcoming her reservations. "Please, give me more," she begged, feeling a newfound sense of assertiveness. She wasn't used to demanding anything, but the symbiote's influence was making her bolder and more confident in her desires.

The tendrils transformed into two fingers, sliding into Lily's wet folds and bringing her to new heights of pleasure. She bit her lip, feeling incredible.

"I want more," she begged, her words tinged with a newfound desire. What the symbiote knew, but Lily did not, was that memories from the man from the previous night had been transferred to her subconscious. All the hours of porn he had watched were now buried deep within her mind, mostly locked away but with some phrases and knowledge seeping out into her vocabulary.

"I need a penis," Lily whined, her desire overwhelming her. "Give it to me!" The two symbiote fingers inside her turned into a cock, a symbiotic dildo filling her from within.

"Oh yes, that's it, bigger!" Lily moaned, her hand pounding it in and out of her tight, hungry pussy. The cock grew in size, sending Lily spiraling into an orgasmic frenzy.

As Lily's inhibitions slipped away, she couldn't help but whisper, "Oh my god, that feels amazing. Harder, please!" But a moment of uncertainty crossed her mind as she realized, "This isn't me. I don't usually talk like this."

But the symbiote, sensing her hesitation, drove its massive length even deeper into her, causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Ohhh, yes, keep going," she breathed, completely forgetting her reservations as she sensed the impending orgasm building within her. "Yes, yes, YES!" she cried out in ecstasy as the climax overtook her.

77a34683-ab22-4d54-a6d2-97f4aed7fd1e

"As you command, master," the symbiote replied, its tendrils moving at a frenzied pace as they explored every inch of Lily's body. She writhed and moaned, her body on the brink of orgasm, and finally, with a cry of pure pleasure, she surrendered to the sensation, her body convulsing as the symbiote brought her to her first ever orgasm.

Lily lay there, panting and trembling as the aftershocks of her climax rippled through her body. She had never felt so alive, so free, and she knew that she would never be the same again. She felt a deep sense of gratitude and happiness, mixed with a tantalizing excitement for what lay ahead. This symbiote had opened up a world of pleasure to her that she never even knew existed, and she was eager to explore every inch of it.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Lily said, her voice filled with gratitude and emotion. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"I am always here for you, master," the symbiote replied, its voice warm and comforting. "Together, we can experience any pleasure or desire that we wish for."

Lily smiled, feeling a sense of contentment and fulfillment wash over her. She was ready to embrace this new chapter in her life, eager to see what pleasures and adventures awaited her and the symbiote. She knew that with this incredible being by her side, anything was possible.

 Day 22


As Lily walked to the school bus, she couldn't shake the feeling that everything around her was different. She had always been content with her life, but now she couldn't help but feel a sense of dissatisfaction. She had never before paid any attention to her family's appearances, but now she couldn't help but notice how beautiful they were compared to her. It wasn't that she had suddenly become more unattractive than before, but rather that her newfound sexual awareness had made her more aware of her own flaws.

So when she walked, she couldn't help but feel envious of the other students around her. They all seemed so confident and self-assured, while Lily felt like a timid outsider. When Olivia called her an ugly nerd, it now stung more than it ever had before. It was the first time Lily had ever cared what someone like Olivia thought of her.

The tears welled up in Lily's eyes as she sat on the bus, feeling the weight of her own inadequacy. As she rode to school, her mind wandered, and she was barely aware of her surroundings. She arrived at her classroom in a daze, and for the first time, she truly saw her classmates. She realized that she was surrounded by beautiful, confident boys and girls, who would never give her a second glance. The boys would ignore her as if she didn't exist, while the girls would look down on her with disdain. This sudden realization was too much for Lily to bear, and she began to hyperventilate, feeling dizzy and overwhelmed.

"Cat's got your tongue, fugly?" Olivia suddenly sneered, her usual predatory grin spreading across her face.

"W-what?" Lily stammered, her confused and worried expression giving away her lack of focus. She suddenly realized that she had zoned out and hadn't paid attention to her surroundings at all.

"So Lily, would you care to answer the question?" the teacher asked sternly. "It's not like you to not pay attention in class."

"I- I'm really sorry, may I be excused for a few minutes? I, uhm, don't feel so good," Lily said, the best excuse she could come up with on the spot.

The teacher sighed but let her leave the room. Lily stood up and quickly walked out of the classroom, trying to hide the tears that were welling up in her eyes. When she reached the school bathroom and looked in the mirror, there was nothing she could do to stop the tears from falling.

The face looking back at her was so underwhelming. Her bushy hair looked like she had never used conditioner in her life, which, to be fair, was true. Her skin was impure and full of blemishes, her glasses clearly not fitting her properly, and her eyelashes were so short they might as well not have been there at all. She couldn't bear to look at her sorry excuse for a face, so she looked down, only to be met with an equally unimpressive view of the rest of her body. Her chest was flat, her belly carried a bit too much fat, and her clothes didn't fit her well. She couldn't even claim to have a pear shape, as her butt was nonexistent. In mathematical terms, if her butt were a curve, it would be a linear one - a straight, vertical line.

Lily felt her life was in shambles. Before the symbiote, her only interest was academics and she was doing well. Now, she had gained another interest that she would never succeed in and her life was worse than ever. In a rare fit of rage and anxiety, she punched the mirror, shattering it into a thousand pieces. Her hand was bleeding, but she didn't care. She ran to the bus stop and caught a ride home, not wanting to go back to school.

Luckily, Lily's mom was working a double shift and wouldn't be home for a while and Lisa was in college. She didn't want to deal with her sister’s sassy comments or worry her mom. Anna always put on a brave face, but Lily knew this would be a lot for her to handle. She remembered what Anna had told her a few years ago when Lily came home crying from another Olivia-related incident.

"Lily, my darling. You know I love both my children, but I am certain you must be the kindest person I have ever met in my life. Good things will come to you, because you deserve it."

Lily always tried to remember that quote when she was down. It usually helped, but she was running out of patience.

She sat in silence, her mind racing as she struggled to understand why everyone seemed to hate her. She couldn't help but feel like she had done everything she could to be a good person, yet still she was met with disdain and contempt. It was as if the universe was conspiring against her, and she couldn't help but direct her frustration at the symbiote residing within her.

"Why?" Lily thought desperately. "Why does everyone hate me when I try to be good to everyone? What have I done to deserve this, to deserve that you ruined my life?"

The symbiote, which had been dormant all day, sensed an opportunity to speak. "I apologize, master," it said in a calm voice. "I tried to give you what you wanted. However, if it helps, there is a solution to your problem that could improve both your life and the lives of others."

Lily was skeptical. The symbiote hadn't shown much care for others so far, and she couldn't help but wonder what its true motives were. But despite her reservations, she was willing to listen.

"Okay," she sighed, speaking out loud. "Let me hear you out."

The symbiote, its malevolent intelligence hidden behind a facade of calm rationality, continued to speak to Lily. "Think about the potential we possess, my dear host," it said in a deceptively soothing voice. "With your enhanced intellect and my guidance, we could become a powerful force for good, using our abilities to stop criminals and protect the innocent. And in the process, you would improve your own standing in society, gaining the admiration and respect of those around you.

"But consider also the alternative," the symbiote continued, its tone growing darker. "If you choose not to use your abilities to stop these criminals, you would be choosing to allow them to continue their nefarious deeds unchecked. Is that not a form of selfishness, to prioritize your own moral qualms over the suffering of others? In a way, it would be you who allows the rapists and muggers to continue their reign of terror, all because of your misguided sense of ethics.

"And think also of the potential you could unlock with your enhanced intelligence," the symbiote continued, its voice growing ever more persuasive. "Imagine the breakthroughs you could make at a cancer research facility, working tirelessly to find a cure for the terrible disease. With your abilities, you could become a hero in the eyes of the world, and all it would take is a willingness to embrace the power that lies within you.

"So I ask you, Lily," the symbiote concluded, its voice hiding its malice and manipulation. "Will you join me in using our abilities for the greater good, or will you continue to wallow in your own weakness and moral ambiguity?"

Lily was stunned by the symbiote's proposal. On the one hand, it went against everything she believed in, but on the other, it made a lot of sense. She couldn't argue with the idea that she could use her abilities to stop criminals and protect the innocent. And the thought of being a real-life superhero, inspiring others with her actions, filled her with excitement.

With a newfound sense of purpose, Lily agreed to work with the symbiote, and the two of them merged even more deeply. Lily's mood improved immediately, and she felt a tingling sensation as tendrils sprang out of her body. She used them as extra hands to effortlessly undress herself, allowing some of them to slither over her naked skin, massaging her. One of the tendrils transformed into a phallus, and Lily eagerly took it into her hand. She began to stroke it, feeling the pleasure coursing through her veins. She closed her eyes and let out a gasp as she felt the symbiotic dildo enter her, deeper and deeper.

She could feel the symbiote's presence inside of her, and she reveled in the feeling of being one with it. She felt more powerful and more alive than she ever had before, and she knew that she was ready to take on the world as a superhero. She was ready to use her abilities to protect the innocent and stop the evil that threatened her city.

As the tendrils continued to massage her, Lily felt her body becoming more and more aroused. She let out a moan of pleasure and threw her head back, surrendering herself completely to the symbiote. She was ready to embrace her new identity as a superhero and take on the world with her newfound powers.

A Surprising Synergy by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 25


Lily's research had revealed that the block she was attempting to traverse was notorious for attracting unsavory characters. Despite her nerves, she knew she had to take action and fulfill her responsibility as a holder of great power. The symbiote had assured her that she would be safe, and explained the mechanics of how the heroics would work. When it came to 'theft,' she would have to be selective in what she took from the criminals, as there were limits to how much of themselves a person could lose without becoming a lifeless shell. Lily was determined not to kill anyone, but rendering them unconscious and erasing their memories of the encounter would be a satisfactory outcome. She justified this as a form of mercy, even for the villains.

Lily checked her watch as she approached the infamous block. 22:35 PM. The internet had said that it was mainly a dangerous place at night, so she hoped that she was arriving at a good time. As she walked into the dark alley, she was trembling with fear. Flashbacks to her previous encounter with a predator came flooding back. When she reached the middle of the alley, she still hadn't seen anyone. She leaned against one of the brick walls and pretended to use her phone, hoping that someone would pass by. She had changed out of her usual ill-fitting pants and into equally ill-fitting gym shorts, hoping that showing some skin might attract the right kind of attention. After standing there for about ten minutes, she began to doubt the sanity of her plan.

Oh my God, this is crazy, Lily thought to herself, and started to walk away. But before she could get very far, an arm reached out from the shadows and grabbed her, its fingers digging into her flesh. She screamed and struggled, but the arm was too strong. It pulled her into the darkness, and she was consumed by fear.

Lily struggled, but he was too strong. "Are you lost, sweetheart?" a voice said. "A little girl like you should know better than to walk through here at night. You know, I've heard it can be quite dangerous. Why don't you just give me whatever's in your wallet and I'll follow you home."

Lily was frozen in fear, unable to even think about her symbiote backup. She turned to see a muscular man, who did not look like he wanted to follow her out of the kindness of his heart.

"I-I'm really sorry, but I don't have any cash on me," she stammered. The man didn't believe her and offered to check her himself. He ran his hands down her shapeless body, lingering on her nonexistent breasts before moving on when he didn't find anything. Lily fearfully tried to wriggle out of his grip, but he was too strong.

"H-HEEEELP!" Lily screamed, and symbiotic tentacles shot out of her and grabbed the man. She could feel the tentacles wrapping around him as if they were her own hands. He was pushed against the brick wall, his eyes wide with disbelief at what he was seeing.

"What the.." the man managed to get out before another tentacle wrapped around his face, muffling his cries. Lily could feel him struggling in her grip, no match for the symbiote's strength. She smiled, feeling powerful and in control. She placed her hand on the man's cheek, almost caressing him. Although it was only seconds ago, it felt like a different lifetime ago when she had been afraid of him.

"Shhh, it's alright. Everything's going to be alright, I'm a hero," she assured him. But the look on his face was far from assured.

"I'm going to take some of your intelligence, because you don't use it well enough," Lily said, her eyes glassy and impossible to read. She felt a force running through the tentacles entangling the man's head, flowing from him and into her. Her eyes widened as her intelligence rose again. She suddenly felt capable of calculating the probabilities of different scenarios with greater precision, and her ability to reason deductively and inductively was much improved. She looked at him thoughtfully and smiled.

"You poor man," she said, walking closer to him. She ran her hands over her own muscular abs, feeling their strength. "I don't want to take away your hard work, but according to my calculations, your expected attempted robberies will be much lower if I take your muscles. You need to be weak. Weaker than the people you try to harm."

She had a look of pity on her face, but it slowly turned into a smile. It would be a nice side effect to improve her own body as well. As long as she did it to help others, it was okay, right? She had to think of the future victims, to help them.

Lily leaned in closer, her tentacles snaking around his body. She could feel the heat emanating from his muscles, and she smiled seductively. She felt his fear and desperation, but it only made her want to take more. She ran her tentacles over his chest, relishing the feel of his strength flowing into her. She could feel his muscles growing weaker and hers growing stronger, and the sensation was intoxicating. She moaned softly, enjoying the power and control she had over him. He struggled and tried to scream, but she held him firmly in place, continuing to take his strength until she was satisfied.

Lily felt a rush of power as she took the man's strength into herself. She watched as her belly shrank and her muscles became more defined. "Don't worry," she said, lifting her t-shirt to reveal her almost toned abs. "I'll take good care of your strength."

But as she looked at the man, now looking weak and bony, she realized that her own muscles had not grown as much as she had hoped. The symbiote explained that the transfer was not a perfectly efficient process, and that a considerable amount of the resources were lost in the process. She sighed, but felt satisfied with the improvement she had made.

She let go of the man, and he fell to the ground unconscious. She flexed her biceps, feeling stronger than she had in a long time. While to most people the difference may not have been noticeable, to her it was amazing. She smiled, feeling powerful and in control. She had found a new way to help others, and she was determined to use her newfound strength for good. She couldn't help but feel aroused by her new body and the possibilities it would surely offer. She reached down and felt the wetness between her legs, her vaginal muscles stronger and tighter than before.

00002

"Mmm," she moaned, lustfully. She decided it was time to go home and take care of herself. But as she turned to leave the dark alley, she heard footsteps behind her.

"Brian? Brian, what happened to you?" a woman's voice called out. Lily turned to see a woman on her knees, trying to wake up the man. The woman looked up, her eyes full of anger as she saw Lily. "You bitch! What have you done to my boyfriend?"

Lily felt a pang of guilt and regret, but she knew she had done what she thought was right. She tried to explain, but the woman was too furious to listen.

The raging woman pulled out a knife and ran towards Lily, intent on stabbing her. But before she could reach her, the symbiote shot out tentacles that caught her arm, holding it in place just inches from Lily's chest. The woman's eyes widened in shock and fear as she struggled to free herself, but the tentacles were too strong.

"You... were going to kill me?" Lily asked coldly, looking down at the woman with a mixture of disgust and pity. "You haven't even heard my version of what happened to that man."

The woman's face was a mix of fear and anger. "I don't care, you fucked up my boyfriend!”

Lily stood in stunned silence, shocked by the woman's callous decision to take a life without even considering the possibility of innocence. "You're a terrible person," Lily said. "No, you're evil. You're willing to kill someone without even bothering to find out if they're guilty. But from now on, evil won't win."

Lily hadn't planned on stopping two criminals today, but she was more than happy to do so. Her original plan had been to steal intelligence from all the villains she encountered, but the enhanced abilities she had given herself by altering her own body and the lingering effects of her recent self-pleasure had left her judgment somewhat clouded. In that moment, there were other things on Lily's mind than becoming even smarter.

"Do you love him?" Lily asked the woman, who nodded in a resigned manner.

"I can tell that you do. As your punishment, you will no longer be loved by him. My calculations show that the chances of him continuing to love you are slim once you no longer have the desire to make love to him. So, as a punishment, I will take away your ability to feel sexual pleasure."

Lily grinned as she spoke, still feeling the effects of her own arousal. She enjoyed pleasuring herself, and the thought of receiving even more pleasure in exchange for stopping a criminal seemed like a good deal to her. She reached out and grabbed the woman's crotch, immediately feeling a surge of pure arousal flow into her.

"Mmmph, yesss," she purred, lustily. "Give it all to me! Evil scum like you don't deserve this fantastic feeling."

The woman felt her very being wither away, becoming weaker and weaker. Lily, on the other hand, had never felt better, with previously unknown pleasures coursing through her veins.

The once fiery woman she held captive with her tentacles was left standing there, her eyes empty and glassy. Lily looked at her, breathing heavily from the rush of new sensations. The combined desires of two people was intoxicating, and Lily was not used to this feeling. Still fueled by her own arousal, she had an idea.

"Hmm, let's take a look at these," she said, as two tentacles reached out and tore the woman's top and bra from her body. Lily's grin turned almost wicked as she stared at the woman's orange-sized breasts, which the woman desperately tried to cover with her arms. But Lily's tentacles held her arms in place.

"Oh, these are nice," Lily said, as she began to fondle the woman's breasts. This was not like her at all, and not very hero-like, but in the throes of her arousal and newfound sexual urges, her modesty took a backseat. For a moment, Lily realized this and tried to justify her selfish actions.

“Tell me, what do you think of your breasts?”, Lily asked, knowing what she herself would’ve answered before her sexuality was awakened.

"I don't know. I don't... care. I don't care about them," the woman said, realizing the truth of her words.

"As I suspected. You don't really need those anymore. They're just in the way for you. I'll take them off your hands." Lily released the woman's breasts with her hands and instead grabbed them with symbiote tendrils that emerged from her body. The tendrils writhed on the woman's breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Yesss, I can feel it! Make me grow," Lily screamed in ecstasy. She reached down and grabbed her own nonexistent breasts under her t-shirt, feeling them grow in her hands. "Oh, how I have longed to have a proper woman's body."

It was amazing to feel them filling out, expanding right before her eyes. She kept one hand on her growing breast, fondling it, while the other hand delved into her gym shorts, which were now slightly tighter due to her recent muscle gains. She was already wet, on the verge of orgasm even before touching herself. The woman grew weaker still, while Lily began to rub her own clit furiously. It didn't take long before she erupted in pleasure.

“Mmmm yeahh, that’s it!!”, she screamed as she came. She let go of the woman who fell to the ground unconscious. Lily didn’t get to enjoy the sensation for long before achieving her post-orgasmic clarity.

Lily's sultry gaze quickly turned to one of shock and disbelief. "Oh my God, what have I done?!" she thought, worriedly, as if she had been a completely different person just moments ago. She brought her fingers to the woman's neck to feel for a pulse.

"She will be alright, you let her go just in time," the symbiote communicated, knowing exactly what was on Lily's mind. Lily didn't even answer. She ran home as fast as she could, her mind racing with thoughts of what she had just done. By the time she reached her home, the feeling of panic had begun to dissipate, making room for thoughts of self-satisfaction at having both stopped two criminals and improved herself.

Back in her bedroom, Lily had some time to reflect on what she had done and what lay ahead. She stood in front of her full-length mirror and surveyed her reflection. She saw an almost average girl in her underwear. 'Average' was a big step up from where she used to be. With her B-cup breasts and a waist that didn't curve outward, she could probably get laid by some of the nerdy guys at the bottom of the social hierarchy, even though her face was still a mess. Just the thought of having a chance with someone was enough to get her aroused again. Not long ago, she didn't even want to think about kissing, let alone doing more with someone. Now, the thought consumed her more than anything else. She really had changed since she started using the symbiote.

00003

Lily laid down on her bed, feeling the soft sheets against her skin. She thought about what she had done. I really felt good stopping those criminals... but did it feel too good? The feeling of taking from them gets better every time. I had trouble controlling myself last time.

"Do not worry, master," the symbiote said in a reassuring tone. "Your control will only improve as you use your abilities more often. As they say, practice makes perfect."

"I guess you're right... thanks for always knowing what to say. I probably wouldn't make the right decisions without you," Lily replied, her doubts about the symbiote's words fading away. She had come to realize that the symbiote's advice always coincided with her own gradually changing desires. There was no point in disagreeing with it.

"You know, symbiote... Imagine how great a hero I could be if I stopped more criminals. "Mmph, yeah," Lily said absentmindedly, her hand wandering down to her panties as she daydreamed about the future. She started slowly massaging her clitoris, but quickly picked up the pace as her monologue continued.

"I can be a role model for everyone... and I will be so smart, so beautiful, so powerful. Olivia won't even compare. Oh fuck. I will be the most beautiful girl in class, and boys will finally see me. Oh, they will desire me, lust after me. Everyone will finally give me the respect I deserve. And if they don't... oh yessss."

Suddenly, Lily snapped out of her daydream. What was going on? What was she saying? That wasn't like her at all. It was just a silly dream, she concluded. She was still in something of a state of shock after what she'd been through. That had to be it.

 
Day 30
As the week went by, nothing of note happened. Lily was still harassed by Olivia at school, and most people ignored her. She had noticed, however, that some of the least desirable boys in class would occasionally sneak glances at her when they walked past. Lily still wore ill-fitting clothes, so the changes in her appearance were barely noticeable to anyone other than herself. She still hated looking at her face in the mirror, too. As a result, her school days went by as usual, and she would go home to study and masturbate. She had spent a lot more time on the latter since stealing that woman's sexual urges and pleasure. It felt addictively good, but at the same time it made her long even more for the real thing.

The problem was that the last couple of days, when she had gone back to the dark alley, there hadn't been any crimes committed. How did the heroes in TV shows and movies always manage to find crimes in progress? Apparently, stumbling upon crimes wasn't as easy in real life. After looking around on some shady websites, Lily found that people were talking about a vigilante and that it was dangerous to deal drugs at their regular spot. They didn't write this explicitly, of course, instead using cryptic language. But thanks to her newly heightened intelligence, Lily was able to understand their meaning easily. Unfortunately, they didn't write where they would be meeting instead.

Lily was going crazy. "It's been five days without gaining... I mean, it's been five days without helping people," she daydreamed. She could barely think about it without touching herself at this point. "If only I could find someone to help..." was the last thing she thought before a lightbulb went off in her head. Of course, that could actually work! She ran out to the garage and started rummaging through boxes of trash, desperate to find what she was looking for. She made a real mess of the place, turning it inside out in her search. And at last... there it was! "Please work," she muttered to herself.

Lily plugged the device in, her anticipation growing. A LED light started blinking, which she took as a good sign. At first, all she heard was static, so she slowly turned the knob. Suddenly, she heard something else. "This is Delta, over," a voice said through the radio. Her dad's old police radio still worked!

Lily sat by the police radio, straining to hear any hints or clues. She knew that by the time a crime had been committed, it would be too late for her to do anything. She didn't want to involve the police in her affairs; even though she was training to be a hero, they probably wouldn't understand. They might even put her in jail. No, she only wanted to overhear them talking about places where shady things were happening so that she could be proactive and go there in anticipation. It was much like her previous two encounters with her victims, except now she needed to find a new location since none of them dared to cause trouble in the last dark alley anymore. After all, she had made it safe.

Hmm. She wondered what she'd change about herself this time. She still wanted more of everything, but it sucked that she had to steal more intelligence for school, as that limited the rest of her absorption potential. Such a pain, she thought to herself while staring out the window.

"This is Foxtrot. On our way back from Kelson Park. There's been an increase in activity there ever since those silly vigilante rumors started going around. Anyway, we'll be back in 10 minutes, over."

Lily's face lit up with a broad grin as she realized that tonight was the perfect opportunity to go on a little covert mission. After saying goodnight to her mother and sister, she quickly changed into a form-fitting white tank top, showing off her newly toned stomach and B-cup breasts. While her butt was still a little flat, she felt confident and ready to take on the night. Slipping out the window, she set out on her adventure, eager to see what secrets the darkness held.

As Lily arrived at the park, she noticed that it was eerily empty. Using her symbiotic tendrils, she easily pulled herself up onto a tree branch and sat in the shadows, keeping watch. After an hour of waiting, she saw a few shady-looking individuals pass by, but unfortunately no crimes to stop.

As another 30 minutes passed, she saw a man and a woman walking together, arm in arm and laughing. The man was tall and muscular, with a thick beard that made him appear manly. The woman was much shorter, but still incredibly attractive. Despite not being attracted to women, Lily couldn't help but admire her beauty. She was dressed provocatively in a dress with a deep cleavage that displayed her ample breasts, and it was so short that it barely covered her thighs. Her long, golden hair was stunning, and her piercing blue eyes were mesmerizing. Her face was symmetrical and her skin was a perfect tan. As Lily listened in on their conversation, she learned that the woman was a stripper on her way home from work and the man was a lucky customer who had caught her eye. Too bad they're not criminals, Lily thought to herself, immediately feeling guilty for the thought.

But as if on cue, the man suddenly pushed the woman against a tree, causing her to scream for help. Lily was reminded of the first time she had been in danger herself, and if it hadn't been for her symbiote, she might not have escaped. She couldn't let that happen to anyone else; she had to stop this man.

"Give it back!" the man demanded, snarling at the sobbing woman.

"I told you, I don't have your cash. Our boss takes it and then gives us our cut the day after," she managed to say between her tears.

"Damn you, you greedy money-grabbers," he screamed, slapping her across the face and reddening her skin with the mark of his hand. "I paid you good money, and I'll get my money's worth no matter what," he said, leering at her as he undid his belt and pulled down his pants with one hand, keeping the stripper in a chokehold with the other. His earlier friendliness towards her had simply been an act to get her alone.

"What the hell are you looking at?" the man demanded, spinning around to see why the stripper had been staring past him. That's when he saw her - an ugly girl, clearly not minding her own business.

"Hi!" Lily chirped, offering a cartoonish wave. Her behavior was a stark contrast to the situation at hand. "What are you guys doing?" The rush of adrenaline made Lily feel more confident than she really was, and she found herself wishing she could be that brave at school, too.

"Why don't you go home to your parents?" he shouted at Lily, anger in his voice. "Can't you see we're busy here?" The stripper remained silent, too afraid to speak out of fear of what he might do.

"It's just that... you're so handsome," Lily said, twiddling her fingers in a shy manner. "I saw you with that woman and I was so jealous. Women like her always get all the men to themselves." Lily wasn't sure what she was doing at this point - she hadn't really planned it out.

The bearded man grinned as he looked at the stripper, his tone threatening as he asked, "The more the merrier. That's okay with you, right?" The stripper knew she didn't have a choice in the matter and nodded silently, struggling to catch her breath under his chokehold. The man released her and turned to Lily, sneering, "You're kind of ugly to be honest, but I certainly don't say no to a free meal!

Lily stood on her toes, playing the role of a dumb bimbo with genuine shyness as she asked, "Can I kiss you?" The man's smile turned wicked as he welcomed the opportunity. This would be Lily's first kiss, a moment that should have been special, but she knew it couldn't last. As their lips met, she willed her tongue to transform into a symbiotic material, lengthening it like a writhing and wriggling around in the man's mouth as they kissed. He felt a surge of pleasure mixed with pain, as if Lily was frying his brain in the best possible way. He stumbled backwards and fell to the ground, his pants still around his knees. Lily, who had been leaning against his body, gracefully followed him down, straddling him with one knee on each side of his hips.

The man lifted his head to look at Lily, confusion etched on his face. "What did you do?" he asked.

"I paralyzed you," Lily replied, her tone cheery and at odds with the situation. "It’s pretty easy once you have a precise control of your tongue muscle and a thorough understanding of the human nervous system.”

The man simply stared at her in disbelief. “Increasing the production of the toxin that’s only produced in small quantities in the salivary glands of the tongue wasn’t really that hard. Who knew? Anyway, I’m rambling… I need to punish you for being a bad man. But..." She trailed off, feeling his arousal through his underwear. "I've never tried one of these before."

Lily was looking hungrily at the prominent bulge in his pants. Surely she couldn’t. Surely this wouldn’t be her first. But then again, nothing wrong with having some fun before she punished him, right? She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. Stay focused on the mission. "Why did you try to steal from that poor woman? She works hard for her money! Be honest with me!"

"That's easy," the man replied, still lying on the ground. "I wanted her services for free. And when she didn't have the money, I had to find other ways to get a good deal."

Lily's face contorted in revulsion as she gazed at the scumbag in front of her. "That's so greedy and… evil!" she exclaimed, her voice laced with anger as she grabbed his shirt in frustration. The desire for sex that had briefly flickered through her mind was gone, replaced by a single-minded determination to complete her mission. The stripper was right beside them, still struggling to catch her breath after being choked by him. Lily had actually considered sleeping with this lowlife, despite his repulsive behavior and the presence of the wronged stripper beside them. She shook her head, trying to regain control of her thoughts. However, the symbiote lurking within saw a chance to assert itself.

"He is consumed by greed, and it will cause harm to anyone in his path. You must rid him of it," the symbiote whispered in her mind.

"But... wouldn't that greed transfer to me? I can't do that!" Lily protested.

"I will guide you in mastering it, tucking it away so deeply in your subconscious that you won't even be aware of its presence," the symbiote lied smoothly. In truth, it would bury the greed deep within her mind, where it would fester and ultimately contaminate her, all while remaining undetected. For the symbiote, greed was the perfect instrument in its scheme to manipulate and enhance its host.

"I suppose...if you can do that, then I should do it...to help this woman and many others!" Lily actually felt good about herself. The last person she stole from was that woman for whom she had only taken things to benefit herself. This was a more selfless act, fitting the hero she aspired to be. She placed her palms on his chest, as the symbiote had bonded more deeply with her as each day passed, and she felt that she could steal from him through her hands without resorting to symbiote tendrils.

"Give me your greed, and never feel the need to take something that is not yours again. Be a good person," she said and gave him a warm smile. And then his greed started flowing into her.

"Aaaah!" she cried out, looking up at the sky. This was a completely new sensation, unlike any of the other transfers she had experienced. She felt herself transformed, no longer content with settling for anything. She wanted more, needed more. She would be the greatest hero anyone had ever seen, and get anything she desired.

The man was bewildered by what was happening, but he knew that he no longer felt the desire to take anything from anyone. Lily stopped screaming and looked down at him again, focusing on his crotch where she was sitting. As she gazed down at the man before her, she felt her hunger for him growing. She breathed heavily as her hungry tongue flicked out.

"I want it so badly," she said, practically licking her lips. "I can't resist... and why should I? I deserve it!" She ran her hands over his cock through his underwear, causing it to grow harder. As she watched the bulge grow, it became even harder for her to resist giving in to her desires. She couldn't believe the effect she was having on him.

Her hands kept roaming over his body, feeling the bulge in his pants grow harder and more insistent beneath her touch, causing her arousal to grow even more intense. "You want as much as I do you, don't you?" she purred, a sly smile spreading across her lips. "You can't resist me either."

"Ahh, yes!" she cried out as she pulled down his underwear. The first penis she had ever seen in person. And it was magnificent. With her already heightened sexual desires and newfound greed, there was no way she could resist. Two tentacles extended from Lily's body and tore her gym shorts apart, leaving her in just her underwear and tank top. Unconsciously, she accessed the memories of the two men she had stolen her intelligence from, making her more knowledgeable about sex than she would have been otherwise.

"I...I want this. Do you want this?" she asked the man, who nodded absentmindedly in response. She removed her underwear and positioned herself on top of his massive penis. As it entered her, it initially seemed like she wouldn't be able to take his entire length, but her greedy vagina pulled him further inside, providing her with intense pleasure, eliciting a moan of approval from her lips.

784ee886-fb73-4b93-b9bb-49d5e0fd50fa

With each rhythmic thrust, she could feel the pleasure building within her, driven by the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her. Despite being largely passive, the man beneath her was still a force to be reckoned with, his size alone enough to make her feel deliciously stretched and satisfied.

"Ohhh," she moaned, her hands roaming over his chest as she rode him. "You're so big, but also so naughty. You deserve to be punished more."

Lily's greed was talking now, overtaking her senses as she lost herself in the pleasure of the moment. "Give me more," she panted, leaning down to lick his cheek as she continued to grind against him.

"Your body... it's so fit," she breathed between kisses, her hands running over his chiseled abs. She could feel a wave of energy flowing from him to her, filling her veins with pleasure and enhancing her physical form as their tongues tangled together. Her arms, thighs, and abs all hardened, reshaping themselves as she reached new heights of pleasure. Even her ass seemed to lift and firm, no longer giving the impression that Lily skipped her squats. Despite the strength that flowed through her, she maintained a feminine elegance, her muscles never growing too large in size. Her waist even narrowed, giving her the beginning of an hourglass shape. . Despite the strength and power that coursed through her muscles, she retained a feminine elegance, her body appearing delicate despite its formidable strength.

"MORE!" she cried out, riding him with increasing ferocity.

"Oohhh, sooo goooodddd!" she moaned, her voice echoing with both pleasure and the strength she was stealing from him.

“You won’t have anything left, it’s all mine! Hahaha yesss!” she laughed as an orgasm pulsed within reach.

"Yes, yes, YES! It's all MINE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Fuck, that was the best she'd ever felt.

As she rose from the man, still lying there, she saw something that filled her with dread. In the throes of her orgasmic cry, she'd taken too much of his lifeforce. She stood over a skinny and pale, almost unrecognizable shell of the once-muscular man. Was he...dead?

“No.. no no no”, Lily said while shaking her head, standing up and slowly walking backwards, not really believing what was happening.

"No, no, no," Lily shook her head, taking a step back in shock and denial. "I didn't do that. I just punished him for his crimes," she tried to convince herself. But as the edges of her vision started to turn black with fear and denial, she heard a cough. It was him. He was alive. Lily had never been so relieved in her life.

Heroes don't kill, she thought. At that, she felt two arms wrap around her. It was a feeling Lily had only ever experienced from her parents - the feeling of a hug. The stripper embraced Lily tightly.

"I have no idea what you just did, but thank you," she said. "You saved me, you're a hero!"

These words further calmed Lily down. Had she actually done a good thing? Did the good at least outweigh the bad? It certainly seemed that way. Of course, she shouldn't have hurt that man as severely as she did, but it was still better than him robbing that woman, raping her, or worse. Lily wasn't perfect, but she had seen a situation and made it better than it would have been if she didn't interfere. Lily put a relieved smile on her face and hugged the stripper back.

"You know, I really don't think a hero should have to work for free, do you? You spend all your time making people's lives better. You deserve payment, something in return," the symbiote cooed seductively within her mind.

Lily felt momentarily paralyzed as the symbiote slyly implanted another suggestion within her brain. Despite the nagging sense that something was off, she found herself wanting to believe the symbiote's words. But Lily's inherent goodness made it difficult for the symbiote to fully corrupt her. However, the heightened intelligence that the symbiote had gifted Lily with also provided her with the means to more easily rationalize her desires. In her mind, Lily imagined a scenario where she had just rescued a stripper from danger. In this simulation, Lily posed the question to the stripper: what would she be willing to offer in exchange for being saved? Would she be willing to part with her flawless skin, her slender legs, her tiny waist, her full breasts, her piercing blue eyes? Everything?

No matter how Lily phrased the question in this mental exercise, she always arrived at the same conclusion: the stripper would be willing to do anything, to give anything, to be saved.

If that were true, did that not mean that taking payment for the heroic deed wasn't really stealing, but rather an agreed upon transaction? Of course, Lily hadn't actually asked the stripper beforehand, but if she had, the stripper would have agreed. That didn't mean Lily should have accepted the offer, but it was enough in that moment for Lily to convince herself that she was still a good person even if she did. The fact that the stripper would have agreed meant that this was similar to the case of the man lying weak on the ground beside them - even if Lily took something, the truth was that she spotted a situation and made it better than if she hadn't intervened.

Lily realized that her mind had temporarily drifted from the reality in front of her while she went through scenarios in her head, and the duration of the hug had passed what constitutes an acceptable length and become uncomfortably long.

The stripper tried to wriggle free, but found that Lily's grip was too strong. "Uhm, if it's alright, can you let me go now?" she asked, trying to break free.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about this, but I want to save as many people as I can, and in order to do that full-time, I need to be paid," Lily said, clearly feeling awkward about asking for payment.

"Oh, of course!" the stripper responded, not even considering that the request was strange. "But like I told that man earlier, I don't have any money on me right now."

"Oh," Lily said, pretending to be surprised. "That's okay." She actually felt sad about accepting payment from this kind woman, but she just wanted it so much.

"This might sound weird, but how about you pay me back with a kiss? You're so beautiful. If you don't want to, that's okay, of course," Lily added, feeling guilty about making such an inappropriate request to a woman who had just been through a traumatic experience. But the transfer of energy through the kiss with the man had felt so good, and she desperately wanted to feel that way again.

"Uhm, well, I suppose that's fair," the stripper responded skeptically, taken aback by the suggestion. Lily knew that the gentlest approach would be to keep the woman in the dark about her true intentions. She would simply erase the memory once it was all over and there was no need to frighten her. The stunning woman leaned in, shaping her lips in preparation for the kiss. Lily closed her eyes and met her halfway, their lips meeting in a tender and sensitive embrace. As their lips barely touched, Lily was able to sense everything about this woman – her abilities, her knowledge, and all that she was capable of. It was like being in a candy store where everything was free for the taking, and Lily couldn't resist the temptation. She had always been told she was ugly, even by the men she slept with, and the insecurity weighed heavily on her. She was tired of feeling inferior.

As Lily breathed in, her eyes grew and took on a mesmerizing, almost hypnotic blue color. Her skin cleared of pimples and blackheads, though it was too damaged to be completely perfect in one go. She wouldn't take any more, the woman had done nothing wrong. When Lily opened her eyes, she saw that while the woman still had a fit body, her eyes were now dull and almost gray. Her skin was as bad as Lily's had been just seconds before. Lily realized that this woman probably wouldn't be able to continue as a stripper, but that was a good thing – stripping wasn't a respectable profession. Lily had probably just helped her move on to something better. At least that's what she needed to believe. As their lips were about to part, Lily decided that since the woman probably wouldn't be stripping for much longer, she didn't need her stripping moves anymore. But they might come in handy for Lily, so she absorbed the knowledge of dances and the motor skills to perform them.

"Again, thanks so much for your help," the stripper said with tears in her eyes, unaware of what Lily had just done. "I have to get home to my kids. The babysitter will probably get mad if I don't get back soon."

Lily watched as the stripper picked up her purse and sauntered out of the park, leaving Lily alone with a new and improved version of herself. She ran her hand over her face, marveling at the smoothness of her skin. When she looked down to admire the rest of her body, she was surprised to find that her vision was blurry. Removing her glasses, she saw that everything was suddenly crystal clear - she had apparently absorbed the stripper's keen eyesight as well.

Lily's body was now undeniably attractive, and she even entertained the thought that she might one day be one of the most beautiful girls in her class. But as she basked in her newfound allure, she was reminded that she had torn her shorts earlier in a fit of excitement, and was now standing in just a tank top and her underwear. Embarrassed by her lack of modesty, she was surprised when the black symbiote enveloped her hips, forming a pair of shorts on her body.

"What's going on?" she asked nervously.

"I cannot change you without taking something, as you well know," the symbiote replied. "But I can change into any outfit you desire. Simply imagine it, and it will be so."

730031ec-aafd-44fe-837a-2016d14396af

"Oh, that's really convenient! You should have mentioned that sooner."

Lily ran her hands over the smooth fabric of the shorts, marveling at the fact that she could even choose the color despite the symbiote being black. They felt like normal clothes to the touch.

As she focused on her new shorts, they shortened in length and tightened, accentuating her newly enhanced posterior. Lily stood there in amazement as she grappled with the conflicting emotions of guilt and pleasure, the latter winning out. She had done something she probably shouldn’t, but at the same time, she couldn't deny the thrill it gave her. She was even looking forward to going to school tomorrow.

Having rationalized to herself that she was doing well, Lily called an ambulance for the man and left the scene of the crime.

Cc48045f-423b-4848-b4ac-3484a3836064
The Allure of Attraction by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 31


As Lily woke up, feeling well-rested despite only sleeping for a couple of hours the night before, she eagerly jumped out of bed, eager to start the day. She walked over to the mirror, grinning at her reflection as she thought about what to wear. In her mind, she conjured up a pair of jean shorts so short that they barely covered her ass, and a white crop top that revealed the underboob of her perky breasts. As she stared at her reflection, admiring how hot she looked, she couldn't help but laugh at herself as she tried to make a seductive face, knowing that she wouldn't dare leave the house dressed like that.

Still, it was fun to experiment and dream about what it would be like to feel confident and sexy. So, instead of going all out, she settled on a more modest outfit, with daisy dukes that covered her ass cheeks and a tank top that hugged her curves and showed off her toned arms. While she knew that her looks had increased since her encounter with the symbiote, she still didn't feel comfortable standing out too much, and was content with the compromise she had made. With a satisfied smile, she headed off to start her day with a healthy breakfast.

In an unusually good mood, Lily practically danced down the stairs from her room and into the kitchen.

“Good morning mom, good morning Lisa!”, she said gleefully.

Lily’s mother started answering even before she got the chance to turn around and look at her. "Good morning, sweetie... Lily?" She had a confused look on her face.

"Yes, Mom?" Lily decided the best way to handle the situation was to feign ignorance. It's not like she looked like a completely different person, just a somewhat improved version of herself.

"You look fantastic, Lily," her mother exclaimed, studying her daughter's changed appearance with a mixture of curiosity and pride. "Have you been working out? And those colored contacts really make your eyes pop. You've always been beautiful, but today you just seem to radiate a certain...je ne sais quoi, as you’d say in your French class."

Lily shrugged coyly, a shy smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Merci, Mom. I've been working out a bit lately. And yeah, I felt like going blue, heh."

Anna had no idea anything strange was going on. In her eyes, her two children were already the most beautiful girls in the world. She was just happy to see Lily taking care of herself, and finished making lunch for her daughters.

In the kitchen, Lily's thoughts turned to breakfast as she considered what to have. She couldn't help but smile at the prospect of not having to worry about eating healthy thanks to her powers, and poured herself a large bowl of milk and some sugary cereal. As she picked it up and turned towards the table, she collided with something and the bowl went flying. The sudden impact sent a jolt through Lily's body, and she froze as the milk and cereal spilled onto the presence in front of her.

"Oh no!" Lily exclaimed, feeling a jolt of panic as the milk and cereal splattered against the wall-like figure in front of her. But as she looked closer, she realized it wasn't a wall at all. Instead, she saw a pair of large breasts through a milk-soaked white top, the nipples clearly visible through the now-transparent fabric. Lily couldn't help but feel a small tinge of arousal at the sight of these breasts, which seemed to embody fertility and desire, but the feeling quickly turned to dread as she realized they belonged to her sister, Lisa.

72834fa4-f760-4f11-b707-6e3604481e87

“What the fuck, dipshit? This top is brand new. Just because you don’t care how fat you become doesn’t mean you get to force this unhealthy food on me!”

As Lisa ranted about the brand new top that had been ruined, Lily's attention was captured by the sight of her sister's ample breasts. She found herself hypnotized, mesmerized by their fullness and roundness.

"Those would look much better on you, don't you think?" the symbiote whispered in Lily's mind. "Lisa doesn't deserve them."

“You.. you’re right”, thought Lily while instinctively raising her hand towards her sister.

"Hey, you jerk, I'm talking to you," Lisa snapped, catching Lily's attention. "Are you too busy gawking at these?" She grabbed her breasts, pushing them together to create a deep cleavage, exposing a hint of areola as they strained against the fabric of her top. The sight sent shivers down Lily's spine, stirring a mix of arousal and anger within her.

“Yes.. Feel the anger. Unleash it on her.”

Lily couldn't believe Lisa's audacity. Who does she think she is? Lily thought, filled with resentment towards her sister. She wanted to be the one with the perfect body and mesmerizing breasts, the one who could dominate and control others with her beauty. The symbiote egged her on, encouraging her to let go of her inhibitions and embrace the dark desires brewing within her.

But Lily fought against its persuasion, shaking her head to break free from the hypnotic daydream. "No," she whispered to herself, feeling guilty for not paying attention to her friend. "I'm so sorry, Lisa. Please forgive me. I'll make it up to you by washing your clothes after school," Lily promised, trying to make amends for her mistake.

"Ugh, fine. But don't ever do that again! And what's up with your clothes? They're weird today," Lisa grumbled, giving Lily a sidelong glance.

"Nothing, just trying something different," Lily replied, trying to brush off the comment with a shrug. Despite Lisa's rude remark, Lily couldn't help but feel a spark of excitement for school for once.

Just as Lisa turned around to go change, Lily's hand shot out and grasped her shoulder firmly from behind. Though she loved her sister deeply, she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at the thought of teaching her a lesson for her unkind behavior. Lily had improved a lot the past couple of weeks, but her hair was still a mess. It was dull and lifeless, a matted tangle of brittle, lackluster brown that almost appeared gray.

Taking inspiration from her sister's actions, Lily decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. The familiar tingling sensation between her thighs began to pulse as she reached out to take what she desired. The thrill of taking something for herself, feeding her greed and power, was a feeling that never lost its allure.

As Lily reached out to touch her sister's hair, a sensation of electricity coursed through her fingers and into her own tresses. Ordinary people couldn't feel their hair grow and change, but somehow, Lily could sense the transformation happening in real-time. Her once-dull brown hair became a radiant cascade of silken locks that seemed to shimmer in the light. The symbiote, now taking the form of a hair tie, wrapped itself around Lily's hair, replicating her sister's high ponytail. Every strand of hair was now styled in this beautiful fashion, except for two locks that hung down on either side of her face, framing her new and stunning haircut.

Christ, Lily thought to herself as she shook her head. I just can't help myself, can I?

"What?" Lisa asked in an annoyed tone, her gaze snapping to her sister's hand still on her shoulder.

"Oh, nothing," Lily replied, feigning innocence with a small smile. "I was just cleaning up some of the cereal I spilled on you. Sorry about that."

The apology was half-hearted this time, and the smile she pasted on her face felt fake. Even as she spoke the words, Lily couldn't shake the feeling of power that coursed through her veins. The knowledge that she could take whatever she wanted was intoxicating, and she couldn't help but revel in it.

"I'd better get going," Lily said, quickly kissing her mother goodbye before she had time to notice Lily’s new hair. "I have to catch the bus. Bye, Mom! Love you!"

As she raced out the door, her heart pounding with excitement and anticipation, the symbiote whispered tempting suggestions, urging her to embrace her new powers and use them for her own pleasure. But Lily knew that she had to be careful. If she wasn't, the symbiote could easily corrupt her and turn her into something she didn't recognize. Still, the thought of all the possibilities that lay before her was tantalizing, and Lily couldn't wait to see what the day would bring.

As Lily boarded the bus for school, she couldn't help but notice the way people were staring at her differently. Though no one dared incurring Olivia’s wrath by speaking to Lily, she could feel their eyes on her, taking in her new appearance. Even Olivia, who had always looked at her with disdain, could only glare at her as she walked past and took her seat among her group of mean girls.

Lily couldn't blame them for their reactions. After all, before the weekend, she had been shy, mousy and unremarkable, with plain brown hair and a frumpy figure. But now, with her flowing golden locks, striking blue eyes and a body that could rival an hourglass shape, she was a transformed woman. And this was the first time she had ever stepped out without her glasses. Though her B-cup breasts weren't entirely new to her, they had never been so prominently on display before.

As she took her seat on the bus, Lily couldn't help but feel a sense of power and excitement at the way her new appearance was affecting those around her. She knew that she had the symbiote to thank for her transformation, and she couldn't wait to see what else it had in store for her.

Lily felt the weight of stares bearing down on her as she took her seat in class. Her classmates were trying to be discreet, but their gazes were obvious to her. Lily was accustomed to loathing any kind of attention, as it always seemed to bring misfortune and negativity. But this was different, she found herself basking in the interest and intrigue from her classmates, relishing the unspoken desire in their eyes.

As the morning progressed, Lily found herself struggling to keep her focus on the lectures, her thoughts drifting to the people around her and the tantalizing possibility of what they might want from her. It was a concerning realization, particularly as she had aspirations of becoming a top academic and using her intelligence to assist others. However, lately, her interests had shifted. She no longer wanted to just steal intelligence from others, but rather, other things. Despite being the smartest person in the room, there were still areas where Lily felt inadequate.

“It is entirely reasonable to think that way,” the symbiote coaxed seductively. "If you are dedicated to being a hero, such endeavors would simply be a distraction. Instead, concentrate on becoming the greatest hero you can be - you will still effortlessly earn straight A's. In fact, my theory is that by embracing your full potential, you will become even more formidable and aesthetically pleasing in regards to your heroism. You will be powerful enough to convince those with questionable morals to follow your principles, and beautiful enough to win the adoration of the general public, gaining respect with ease. You will be able to enslave people to goodness."

God, Lily had never even considered that. The symbiote always knew exactly what to say to tempt her. She had always dreamed of being a street-level vigilante, helping people in her town and one day becoming one of the most beautiful girls in school. But now, the symbiote whispered of even greater things waiting for her on the horizon.

Her legs shifted restlessly in her chair as she felt a deep and intense arousal at the thought of becoming more beautiful. She couldn't help but wonder what her limits were, and the idea of unleashing her newfound power sent her mind into a whirlwind of lust and desire. She bit her lip, trying to contain the moan that threatened to escape from her lips as she imagined the possibility of enslaving people to goodness. The idea was both tantalizing and terrifying, and she couldn't shake the feeling of excitement and anticipation that filled her body.

Lily couldn't focus in class, her thoughts consumed by a burning desire. She tried to push the urges away, but they were becoming impossible to ignore. The need for release was overwhelming, and in a moment of desperation, she scanned the room for an outlet. She tore a piece of paper from her notebook, scribbling two words on it, and raised her hand.

“Yes, Lily?” the teacher asked.

“May I use the restroom, please?” Lily said, trying to mask the desire in her voice.

As the biology teacher nodded in agreement, Lily stood up and made her way towards the door. As she passed Jimmy's desk, the note slipped from her grasp, revealing the tantalizing message written in her handwriting.

2275ce92-403e-4b09-b23b-dffeb42c2d4f

Jimmy was a nerd, just like Lily, but he didn't look the part. Though he wasn't as attractive as the football players, he didn't have the stereotypical nerdy appearance either. He dressed impeccably and had charming dark hair. Though not too skinny or overweight, he wasn't particularly fit either. He simply didn't work out or eat too much. However, his best feature was his eyes. If he weren't so nerdy, they could have been a hit with the ladies. Their beautiful green hue was mesmerizing, but his thick-rimmed glasses somewhat obscured them. The popular girls probably didn't even give him a second glance.

At 5'7", Jimmy was on the shorter side for a guy, but still towered over Lily's petite frame. Though he, like many others, had ignored Lily in high school, she couldn't bring herself to hold a grudge against him. She often noticed the discomfort etched on his face whenever Olivia mocked her, as if he yearned to speak up but lacked the courage to do so. Though his cowardice was disappointing, she couldn't expect much more from anyone. After all, who would have the bravery to stand up for someone like her, once seen as such a pitiable creature? Still, the fact that Jimmy had always seemed to want to defend her brought her a small comfort during her darkest days. It was enough for her.

Jimmy's eyebrows shot up as he read the note, his glasses sliding down his nose. He looked up to see Lily slip out of the classroom, her long, flowing hair trailing behind her. "Follow me," the note read.

Lily's heart pounded as she walked into the bathroom, her mind racing with uncertainty. Despite the overwhelming desire that her symbiote had been fueling lately, she was still a shy girl, particularly in school. Would Jimmy even follow her? Doubts began to flood her mind.

Oh my god, I can't believe I did that, she thought to herself. She had spent years being ignored or humiliated, and yet somehow she had mustered the courage to write that note. The craving, no, the urgent need for sex had overpowered her shyness and fear of rejection.

Please let him have followed me, she begged silently. She couldn't go back to the classroom if he hadn't - the embarrassment would be too much to bear.

Just a few minutes earlier, Jimmy's mind was in a state of bewilderment as he tried to make sense of the perplexing information he had just come across. "What the hell?" he thought, "That girl... that's Lily. The girl that Olivia is constantly bullying."

He had never given her much thought before, dismissing her as just another unremarkable face in the sea of high school students. But as he watched her leave the classroom, something caught his attention. Was it her figure? Her waist seemed more slender, her hips more curvaceous. And her hair, it was styled in a way he had never seen before, and even seemed to have a hint of extra color. Whatever the changes were, they piqued his interest. Intrigued, he raised his hand, "May I also go to the bathroom, please?" he asked.

As he strode out of the classroom, Jimmy scanned the hallway, searching for the familiar figure of Lily. He didn't spot her at first, but he was determined to track her down. He scanned to the left, then to the right, and finally caught sight of her long ponytail swaying just before the door to the girls' bathroom closed. Without hesitation, he followed her into the lion's den.

“Lock the door behind you,” he heard Lily's voice command as he entered the bathroom, and he obeyed the order without a second thought. As he turned towards her, he saw that she was facing away from him, her slender form leaning against the sink. He caught a glimpse of her face in the mirror, and noticed that she looked tense, almost sad.

“You okay?” Jimmy asked, trying to sound comforting.

Lily sighed. “I was hoping you’d follow me, and I’m glad you did. But.. Would you have followed me two weeks ago? I know I look better now, better than I did before.”

"I..." Jimmy hesitated, running a hand through his hair as he struggled to find the right words. "I've never had any qualms with you, it's just...well, you understand the situation with Olivia."

"Ah, always an excuse," the symbiote whispered provocatively in Lily's mind. Lily let out a small, frustrated sigh, her body tensing as she still hadn't turned to face Jimmy, instead fixated on her own reflection in the mirror.

"I suppose there's always someone to blame, isn't there?" she said with a hint of cynicism, her thoughts influenced by the voice in her head.

Jimmy didn't respond, instead fixating on the way Lily's firm buttocks were highlighted by the way she leaned against the sink, her curves accentuated by the tight fabric of her clothing.

"It's okay," Lily murmured, her voice a husky whisper. "I think I deserve someone better, but I'm just so..." She trailed off, her hand sliding down her stomach to rest on the waistband of her unbuttoned and unzipped shorts. As she began to rub her sex, a low moan escaped her lips. Jimmy watched in awe, unable to believe what he was witnessing. Was she really pleasuring herself right in front of him? He couldn't help but feel a surge of desire at the sight, and he couldn't tear his gaze away from her.

"Mmm," she moaned, her eyes fluttering closed. God, had her eyes always been so alluring? Jimmy thought, mesmerized by the way they almost rivaled his own piercing gaze.

"So...fucking...horny," Lily breathed, finally turning to meet his eyes through the mirror, her voice dripping with desire.

her legs like a whisper until they pooled at her feet. She kicked off her underwear with a grace that left Jimmy breathless, leaving her naked and vulnerable before him. Jimmy stood there in shock, taking in the sight of Lily's transformation from a shy and self-conscious girl to a confident and alluring seductress. Her once unremarkable figure was now a feast for the eyes, her curves and contours begging for him to touch them.

The normally timid Lily was now a temptress of the highest order, and her hunger for sex was almost palpable. She could see the lust in Jimmy's eyes, and she knew it was time to snap him out of his trance.

"Are you just going to stand there like a statue?" she purred, leaning back against the sink and arching her back provocatively, her breasts pushing forward, her nipples hardening. "Or are you going to come over here and take what you want?" Jimmy's smirk deepened as he approached her, drawn in by her commanding presence and the promise of pleasure in her eyes.

"He wants you. Why not take him?" the symbiote whispered seductively in Lily's mind. She couldn't deny the truth of its words. She wanted him, and she knew he wanted her too. There was no turning back now.

"Undress," she commanded with a hint of dominance in her voice, and he obeyed swiftly, quickly shedding his shorts and underwear, revealing his yearning body to her. Lily couldn't believe her own power. She had never considered herself the most attractive girl in her class, yet, here she was holding such a powerful sway over a boy. The thought of what pliability he would possess in the presence of someone even more beautiful sent shivers down her spine.

Jimmy stood behind her, so she couldn't see his erection in the mirror. But she could feel it pressing against her ass, already hard and ready. The mere thought of his manhood inside her sent electric waves throughout her body. She bit her lip, desperate for him to take her in every way imaginable.

"Yes, give in to your desires," the symbiote urged, egging her on to indulge in her carnal cravings.

"Please, I need you," Lily begged, her voice trembling with yearning. She cast off her top and discarded her bra, surrendering herself fully to the moment. She reached back and grasped his willing hands, guiding them to her breasts.

518aadd7-de0e-4207-a0dd-b938e34adad9

"Take me, now," she panted. Jimmy eagerly pressed the tip of his cock to the entrance of her slick, eager sex and pushed inside her, filling her with his thick, hard shaft. "Mmmph, yes," Lily moaned, her insatiable pussy craving more and more of him.

As Lily ran her hands over her newly enhanced breasts, she couldn't help but purr in pleasure. "Mmm, what do you think of them?" she asked, her voice low and seductive. "I've had a growth spurt recently. Squeeze them, do whatever you'd like. They're all yours."

She watched as Jimmy's eyes lit up with desire, his cock growing harder and bigger as he thrust into her. Though she was momentarily confused by the words coming out of her mouth, the feeling of his hands fondling her breasts was all she needed to know that it didn't matter. He may not have been the most skilled lover, but in this moment, any cock would do. As he pounded into her, Lily couldn't help but moan in ecstasy, her body craving more of his touch and the feeling of him growing harder and bigger with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck yes," Lily moaned, her voice laced with ecstasy as Jimmy thrust into her with relentless determination. She could feel him panting with exertion, but as they approached the brink of climax, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment as he began to slow down.

“Don’t let him. He is yours to command,” the voice whispered.

Fueled by the symbiote's insatiable hunger for power and pleasure, Lily let out a moan of encouragement. "Keep going! Ohh, just a little more," she murmured, consumed by lust.

As Jimmy looked into the mirror, he couldn't help but feel a shiver of fear run down his spine. Lily's gaze was distant, as if she didn't even see him. Instead, she was grinning at her own reflection, her eyes sparkling with a demonic hunger. The look she gave herself was dark and self-satisfied, and Jimmy couldn't shake the feeling that something was not right.

Jimmy's fear fueled him on, and with one final, powerful thrust, he buried himself as deep inside her as he could, causing Lily to cry out in ecstasy. "Yes, yes, YES! Oh my god, that was so good," she panted, her body still trembling with pleasure.

"W-what about me?" Jimmy asked nervously. “I didn’t come yet.”

"Who does he think he is?" the symbiote said, its voice a sly whisper in Lily's mind.

Suddenly, Lily reached backward and pulled Jimmy's head forward by his chin, their cheeks touching. His erection still pressed firmly against her back.

"Oh, Jimmy," she purred, her eyes alight with seduction, her inhibitions cast aside as she surrendered to her desires. "I know that doing good is important to me, and it always will be. But when I am aroused, all I can think about is indulging in my powers, my sexuality, my beauty. There is a part of me that longs to let go and surrender to those desires, to focus solely on my own pleasure... the part of me only emerges when I am truly consumed by passion." She ran her fingers sensuously over her own body as she spoke, relishing the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"And right now..." She finally tore her gaze away from her reflection and met Jimmy's eyes in the mirror, her voice taking on a commanding tone. "You should not dare to question me about your own pleasure. You have never once considered my needs. So now... you will think of no one else but me. I will take both your lust and your pleasure, and it is only fair considering the way you have disregarded the harm you have caused."

Lily's expression transformed from playful to deadly serious as she kept staring at herself. He couldn't quite grasp the words she was saying, but the sight of her pressed against him had ignited a fire within him. He was rock-hard with pent-up desire. The symbiote within her was gaining momentum, urging her to feed on the sexual energy of those around her.

"Do you want me to take care of you?" she purred, her hips pressing against his in a tantalizing tease. Jimmy nodded, completely unaware of the danger he was in.

"Very well," Lily said, her eyes glinting with a wicked gleam. Suddenly, Jimmy felt something strange happen to his body as his arousal dissipated and his erection disappeared completely. Meanwhile, Lily's body was flooded with an intense, almost electric feeling of desire. She laughed maniacally, rubbing herself frantically as she absorbed Jimmy's sexuality, her body quivering with pleasure.

"Ohh fuck yes, yes, yesss!" she moaned, her fingers dancing over her sex as she felt the raw, unbridled lust of three people coursing through her veins. "This feeling... it's so delicious! I need more, I need it all!" The mere thought of touching herself sent waves of ecstasy crashing over her, each one more intense than the last.

The symbiote in her mind whispered to her, tempting her to give in to her carnal desires and take all that she desired. Lily knew she should resist its corrupting influence, but the temptation was too great to ignore.

"I can't control myself," she gasped, her body shaking with pleasure. "I can't even imagine how it would feel to absorb even more. I want more, I need more... Mmmph!"

As Jimmy gazed upon the scene before him, confused and disoriented, Lily's carnal display did nothing to stop his desire from waning. He couldn't help but take a step backwards, his feet shuffling towards the door of the hallway, trying to escape.

But as Lily reached the peak of her second orgasm, her lust-filled mind had a devious idea. In the mirror, she saw the poor, helpless Jimmy, and in a sultry tone she called out to him, "Where are you going, babe? You can't leave me now."

She didn't want to stop pleasuring herself to chase after him, so a tendril of her symbiote emerged from her back, wrapping around Jimmy's throat, pulling him closer to her.

"Remember, master," the symbiote whispered seductively in her ear, "You are a hero, and you deserve this."

As Lily gazed at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but admire the already stunning blue eyes she had stolen from a stripper in the park. They now took on an electrifying green hue, the result of draining Jimmy's mesmerizing shine. The color was indescribable, as if the eyes themselves were alive and swirling with vibrant hues of blue and green, a hypnotic and hauntingly beautiful whirlwind in constant motion.

She couldn't help but run her fingers over her clit, expertly massaging it as she stared into her own eyes. The sensations building within her were intense, and as she reached yet another pinnacle of pleasure, she let out a scream of ecstasy.

"Ohh my mmmmmph yeah, yes, YESSSS," she cried out as the symbiote released Jimmy, who collapsed to the floor. Lily couldn't tear her gaze away from her mirror image, tears rolling down her newly transformed eyes, as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm, her eyes still swirling with mesmerizing hues of blue and green.

"I deserve this," she whispered to herself, glancing down at the prone form of Jimmy on the floor. He wouldn't remember a thing about his visit to the girl's bathroom, but she would remember every moment of it.

"He's vulnerable. Take more," the symbiote purred.

But Lily's conscience began to resurface. "No!" she shouted. "I...I just took what I deserved."

She quickly dressed, her fingers shaking as she pulled on her clothes. She woke Jimmy up, her voice a soft whisper as she erased his memories of the encounter. She felt like a split personality, torn between the horny, selfish Lily who craved power and pleasure, and the kind, shy Lily who had to live with the consequences of her actions. The symbiote's whispers of taking more, growing more powerful and beautiful, were becoming harder to resist.

She couldn’t shake off the guilty conscience, but it no longer held the same grip over her as it once did. Deep down, she knew the true motivations driving her actions. When her cravings took over, Lily was willing to indulge in things she would normally never consider. By stealing pleasure from others, the insatiable Lily emerged more frequently, becoming more dominant. She yearned to give in to her true desires, but couldn't bring herself to take the leap. The leap that would make her become the best version of herself.

1a67af6a-c105-44e4-a52b-2b2bd2bd30a7
Conundrum at the Clinic by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 32


"New contact lenses again?" Anna asked as Lily went downstairs in the morning.

"Yeah, you caught me," Lily replied, trying to play it off with a laugh. "It's just fun to switch it up every once in awhile."

Anna smiled warmly, then stood up from her kitchen chair and approached Lily. She reached out with her arms and gave her a long hug.

Anna smiled warmly and stood up from her kitchen chair, approaching Lily and enveloping her in a hug. "Lily, you don't need contacts to be beautiful. You're perfect just the way you are," she said, her ample breasts pressing against Lily's smaller ones.

"Those breasts, though... think of how well they would fit on you," the symbiote whispered seductively.

The symbiote had been constantly tempting Lily lately. She tried to convince herself that it was simply providing rational guidance on how to be a proper hero, but deep down she knew it was trying to corrupt her. After stealing Jimmy's sex drive, she found herself constantly fighting the temptation to give in to the symbiote's desires. To resist the temptation, Lily had taken to pleasuring herself frequently. On the bus ride home from school, she had even allowed the symbiote to materialize as a dildo within her, trying not to show any physical signs of pleasure as it thrust in and out of her beneath her clothes. All this horniness was causing problems, but Lily knew her family was off limits - except for Lisa's great hair, of course. With a gentle push, she signaled the end of the hug, knowing that it would be difficult for her to resist temptation if she continued to be embraced in such a way.

"Thanks, Mom. I just wanted to try a different color for a while. You know, sometimes a change of scenery keeps things interesting," Lily said with an awkward laugh. However, Lily had made plans while daydreaming in bed earlier that day - plans that would help her become the symbol she was meant to be and help others in the process. It was the right thing to do, even if it meant missing a day of school.

“As long as it's just for fun, I guess there's no harm," Anna said, handing her daughter her lunch. "Good luck on your big day!"

Lily froze. How did her mother know about her big day? She hadn't told anyone. "Big day?" she asked, pretending to be confused.

"Yes, don't you have that biology test today?" Her mother asked, eyeing Lily skeptically.

"Oh, uh, yeah, of course. My big day. Looking forward to it, heh." Lily tried to play it cool, but it was clear she was a terrible actress. How had she forgotten about a test in her favorite subject? It must be because she had something more important on her mind. "Well, gotta go! The test won't take itself, you know. Bye Mom!"

She rushed out the door, leaving her mother standing there with a confused expression. That's weird, Anna thought. Maybe she just didn't get enough sleep or something.

There it was. This had to work. Lily strode into the tall building, taking in the sterile, white interior. It was almost like something out of a science fiction movie. She approached the receptionist, who greeted her with a bright, but insincere smile.

9406c344-6c7e-4d30-82e0-003936956af5

"Hello," the woman said, eyeing Lily up and down. "How may we be of assistance? We have many ways we could help you."

Lily's teeth clenched at the condescending tone. It had been years since she'd let insults affect her, but lately she'd been more sensitive about her appearance. She forced a smile. "I'm actually just here to visit a patient."

The receptionist nodded. "May I have the name and I'll check if there is a scheduled appointment?"

Lily hesitated, realizing she hadn't thought this through. She had been so preoccupied with practicing the art of orgasming in public without getting caught that she hadn't put much thought into her plan.

"Oh, I see. This is a bit awkward, but I don't have a name. I was just hoping to do an interview for a school assignment, you see. I know the procedure being performed on the patient, but I don't know their name."

The woman looked skeptical. "I'm sorry, but we can't disclose information like that to just anyone. Patient-doctor confidentiality, you understand."

Lily inwardly groaned at her own lack of foresight. She should have known better. As she stood there, the symbiote in her mind whispered to her, urging her to use her powers to steal the receptionist's memories and find the information she needed. Lily knew the symbiote was trying to corrupt her, but she couldn't shake the temptation to use her powers for her own gain. However, she had a different idea that she wanted to try, one that might be a bit awkward if it didn't work. She glanced at the woman's name tag.

 

A Better You Plastic Surgery

Alissa

 

"Listen, Alissa," Lily said as she gazed deeply into Alissa's eyes, her own a swirling vortex of blue and green. "Are you sure there's nothing you can do? It would mean so much to me. I know the rules are clear, but I can assure you I'm telling the truth. Can you make an exception just this once?" Lily pleaded, her voice soft and sincere.

For some reason, Alissa felt an overwhelming urge to help Lily. She wanted to obey the request of this woman she had never met before, even though she knew it went against the rules. She felt a deep sense of trust and sincerity towards the girl that didn’t make sense at all.

"I'll give you the names, but only if you promise to keep this between us. As long as you're truthful about this school assignment," Alissa agreed reluctantly.

“Names, in plural?” Lily didn't understand how she had convinced Alissa to give up the names, but she suspected it had something to do with her stunning eyes. She couldn't help but feel a sense of shame that the rest of her body didn't match her eyes.

"Yes, there are two patients scheduled for consultations today," Alissa said, handing Lily a note with their names and room numbers.

Lily couldn't believe her luck as Alissa handed over the names of two patients set to have consultations on the procedure that day, complete with their room numbers. As she reached out to take the note, Lily's hand brushed against Alissa's, causing an involuntary exchange of physical attributes. Lily couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt as she watched Alissa's perfect, white teeth become crooked and yellow, while her own imperfect teeth straightened and whitened into a stunning Hollywood smile. Though she knew it was petty, Lily couldn't resist punishing Alissa for her rude behavior earlier.

he walked towards the waiting room, slipping on a lab coat conjured by the symbiote as she went. The tendrils of the symbiote sliding across her skin as it materialized the coat sent shivers of pleasure down her spine, her heightened sensitivity making her wet already. She had always enjoyed the feeling, but it was even more intense now after the incident with Jimmy. As Lily entered the waiting room, she saw that one of the doctor's rooms was empty. She would take the patient there.

"Please follow me, Ms. Richards," Lily said smoothly, gesturing for the woman to enter the examination room. Once they were both inside, Lily closed the door behind her and turned to face the patient. She took in the woman's appearance, noting that while her breasts were of a good size, it was mostly because of Ellie's chubby form. She wasn't conventionally attractive, with her somewhat rounder figure, haphazardly dressed in a mismatched outfit, and short, masculine-looking hair. She seemed surprised by Lily's youthful appearance, but shrugged it off despite the fact that her appointment was not for another thirty minutes.

Fb945739-db97-4ff2-b8da-8c332c429e32

"Hi, Ellie! So how are you feeling, I hope you're ready for the breast reduction consultation?" Lily asked, trying to maintain a professional demeanor. As they spoke, she noticed that Ellie seemed hesitant and uncomfortable.

Ellie looked down at the floor and responded hesitantly, "y-yeah… I just want them gone."

Lily's eyes narrowed, intrigued by Ellie's response and feeling as if there was more to this story than what Ellie was telling her. "Gone? As in, gone-gone?" She immediately realized that this was not a professional question, and tried to shift the conversation back to a more clinical tone.

But Ellie hesitated, seeming unwilling to reveal the true reason behind her desire for a reduction. Lily watched as the other woman fidgeted and looked around nervously, and suddenly realized what was going on. Ellie was not simply unhappy with her breast size - she wanted to be a man.

"A man," Ellie finally said, her voice laced with sadness. "That's what I feel like, and what I've always wanted to be. These two big blobs of fat just remind me of what I'm not." She grabbed her breasts and let out a sigh of frustration.

935638fa-bbfa-41a5-ae9d-d1f8dcead495

Lily couldn't help but feel a surge of arousal at the thought of helping Ellie achieve her true identity, and the thought of literally taking those breasts off her hands sent shivers down her spine. But she managed to snap out of it before things got too weird, focusing on the fact that she was there to help people, regardless of her own desires. She could certainly understand the struggle of wanting to be someone else.

Lily smiled slyly as she half-lied to Ellie. "Good news, Ellie. We have a new procedure that's expected to revolutionize breast reduction. It's a simple pill that I can customize to your desired size. And the best part is that we're currently in the experimental phase, so it's free of charge. Just sit in the chair and I'll prepare a dose that will give you the size you want."

Ellie's eyes lit up with excitement, barely registering the fact that the procedure was still experimental. "Please, give me a huge dose! I want to be as flat as a board!"

Lily chuckled, eager to oblige. "Sure thing, Ellie. As long as you're sure, I'll prepare a dose that will give you exactly what you want."

As she turned her back on Ellie to pretend to prepare the procedure, Lily's thoughts turned to corruption. Mm, I can't wait to have those breasts. All the superheroines in the comics have such unrealistic, perfect ones... But with my powers, anything is possible.

Lily couldn't help but salivate at the thought. She turned to Ellie, feigning preparation for the procedure, and surreptitiously grabbed a random painkiller. This time, she wouldn't erase the victim's memories of being robbed, only the manner in which it was done.

"Here you go!" Lily offered a petri dish with the painkiller and a glass of water to Ellie. "Swallow the pill with this water, and then lean back in the chair. The effects should be almost instantaneous."

Ellie, filled with excitement, blindly swallowed the pill and chased it with the water. She reclined in the patient's chair. "What now?"

"Now we wait," Lily replied, standing behind her and placing her hands on Ellie's shoulders. She immediately felt a rush of power as the symbiote within her mind took control, manipulating every cell in Ellie's body as if they were her own. Focusing on the cells in Ellie's breasts, she started transferring them to herself, causing Ellie's breasts to shrink and Lily's to grow.

"Woah, I can feel something!" Ellie exclaimed, their voice filled with amazement. "I think it's working! They're shrinking!"

"Ohh, it's working alright," Lily cooed, a sly smile crossing her lips. Even though Lily's own breasts had grown from almost non-existent to a slightly less embarrassing B-cup, she still wore her old A-cup bra. She loved the feeling of her breasts being too big for the tiny bra, the fabric straining to contain her growing orbs of flesh. As her breasts continued to grow, she could feel them spilling out over and under the bra, an arousal she couldn't ignore.

“Ohhh mmm, bigger”, Lily pleaded. “Mmmph, yesss bigger!”

As Ellie's breasts shrank to almost nothing, Lily's thoughts turned to something else entirely. She began fondling one of her own breasts, slipping her hand underneath her bra while the other hand remained on Ellie's shoulder, maintaining the transfer of attributes. Meanwhile, Lily mentally commanded the symbiote to stimulate her pussy, barely able to contain her pleasure at the sight of her rapidly expanding breasts.

"Yes, bigger... Oh fuck, I want to be so big. So sexy. Mmph, yes," Lily panted as the symbiotic tendrils massaged her, changing their shape to a huge dildo pounding into her pussy. "Oh fuck, it's so good!"

As Lily felt every fiber of Ellie's body, deconstructing it in her mind down to the smallest atom, she zeroed in on the unique pheromones that women release to attract sexual partners. These pheromones, imperceptible to the human nose, were secreted by certain glands and could influence the behavior of others, particularly in attracting potential mates. Lily, with the powers of her symbiote, was able to absorb these pheromones and use them to her advantage, enhancing her own femininity and attractiveness. Lily's greediness unearthed the idea of stealing these pheromones from Ellie, enhancing her own feminine attributes and diminishing those of Ellie. As Lily's breasts continued to grow, she felt the ability to emit these alluring pheromones spreading throughout her body, improving her smell and sexual aura. She was on the verge of another amazing orgasm as she indulged in the feeling of power and control that came with manipulating the pheromones of others.

Lily circled her finger around her massively sensitive nipple underneath the bra, reveling in the new, erotic aroma emanating from her body. She had the power to help others, and she knew that she could use her abilities to do even more good. Lily’s ideas weren’t done yet. She could further help this person. She remembered what she had learned about estrogen - the hormone responsible for female sex characteristics like enlarged breasts and widened hips. With a wicked smile, Lily decided to unburden Ellie of these traits, helping her become less of a woman.

As she absorbed the estrogen, Lily felt her body flood with pleasure. It was like experiencing puberty all over again, but this time, it was instantaneous. She watched in delight as her breasts continued to grow and her hips widened deliciously. If she really focused, she could actually see the changes happening before her eyes. Once almost completely devoid of sexual features, Lily was now becoming more fertile, more womanly with every passing second. She couldn't decide which was the better feeling - her breasts straining against her bra or her hips on the verge of bursting through her pants.

Cf64e83d-14a6-4142-ae26-d71cef0f31f3

"Oh yes, so big... bigger... bigger... BIGG-" And then it was over. No, no, no, she wanted more. Ellie's breasts were completely gone by this point, meaning there was nothing left for Lily to steal. Still on the brink of orgasm, dripping wet and smelling of sex and lust, Lily managed to get out a few words between her heavy panting.

"Ellie... hmmph. I hope you're happy with the results, but... hmmph... I think it's time for the next patient." She flashed her Hollywood smile.

Lily watched as Ellie examined her newly transformed body, her gaze fixated on the absence of her former breasts, too caught up to even notice that her hips were noticeably smaller as well. But as Ellie looked up to thank Lily for the transformation, she noticed something off about the doctor. Had her breasts grown bigger? No, that couldn't be possible. And yet, there was something undeniably alluring about Lily now, an intangible attractiveness that seemed to radiate from her very being.

"Ellie, I really do need to see the next patient now," Lily said through gritted teeth, a smile forced onto her face.

"Oh, I'm so sorry doctor," Ellie said, her cheeks flushing red from having been caught staring. "Thank you so much for this, I'll never forget it!"

Lily slowly followed her patient out the door, ensuring her doctor's coat remained closed over her own newly acquired C-cup breasts, which were barely contained by the bra beneath.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of the doctor's office, determined to do her best for her next patient. However, as she caught sight of the woman waiting for her, Lily's excitement waned. The other woman's breasts were comically large and saggy, far from the firm, perky breasts that Lily craved. Nevertheless, she forced a smile and approached the woman, determined to do her best. But deep down, she knew that this patient would not satisfy the fire burning between her thighs.

She hadn’t heard the voice in her head in a while, but soon it was time to sway Lily’s actions, to feed her greed. It just needed to wait for the right moment.

"Hello there," Lily forced a half-smile, trying to hide her lack of enthusiasm for this woman's breasts. The woman smiled back at her, seemingly unaware of Lily's disinterest in this particular mission. They went through the same routine - the woman, Heather, told Lily how much smaller she wanted her breasts to be, and Lily told her about the new "miracle pill" they had developed. The woman wanted a D-cup after the procedure, a drastic reduction from the sagging G-cup she currently carried. Despite initially being hesitant, Lily found herself empathizing with Heather's struggles with her appearance and the bullying she faced because of her large breasts. As a 45-year-old single woman, Heather hoped that by reducing the size of her breasts, they would sag less and perhaps even help her find a romantic partner. Lily, who had previously been bullied for her lack of curves, saw a bit of herself in Heather. Determined to help, she made the decision to take some of Heather's size, even if it meant making herself less attractive. If worst came to worst, she could always find some criminals who deserved punishment and give them her sagging breasts instead.

A5208840-4a5f-4203-a47e-23413b8d9e0d

Lily held the painkiller, disguised as something miraculous, in her hand. "It's ready," she said to Heather, who sat nervously in the patient chair.

"Oh no, I'm getting my hopes up again," Heather said, her eyes filling with tears. "Don't worry," Lily reassured her. "You should get your hopes up, trust me."

Heather felt her trust in Lily grow as the doctor handed her a glass of water and a state-of-the-art medicinal breast reduction pill. As Heather swallowed the pill, Lily repeated the process she had used on Ellie, gently touching Heather's shoulders from behind and initiating the transfer. She had to do it slowly to make it seem more realistic, as if such a pill could actually work.

“I.. I think I feel something!”, Heather exclaimed. “It’s like they’re contracting!”

“G-good”, Lily replied, feeling something unexpected...something good.

“You're getting the hang of this," the symbiote purred seductively. "It feels even better than you thought it would, doesn't it? Don't fight it, Lily. Embrace the pleasure. Let your inhibitions go and let your desires take over."

Lily knew exactly what the symbiote meant, and she couldn't resist the allure of taking what she wanted. Heather's sagging breasts may not have been desirable, but when transferred, Lily’s remained firm and perky despite their growing size. She couldn't help but bite her lip as she felt the exhilarating pleasure of transformation, her breasts straining against her bra and lab coat. The flames of desire rekindled within her as the symbiote expertly massaged her most intimate areas, trying to break down her inhibitions.

"Just feel how good it is. Imagine taking it all," the symbiote whispered seductively.

The temptation was nearly unbearable. Thinking about her transformation from a shy, nerdy girl to someone who could rival Olivia as the hottest girl in school was extremely arousing. But she knew that she couldn't fully surpass Olivia without stealing more of Heather's breast flesh. Without stealing all of it.

As Lily's breasts continued to grow, Heather couldn't have been happier. Her own breasts were shrinking to a more desirable size - an E-cup that was only slightly larger than what she had always wanted. But Lily wanted more. She didn't want cute, perky breasts. She wanted to be endowed with full, luscious, voluptuous tits / the kind that drew the eye and begged to be touched. And that's exactly what hers were becoming. She glanced at her reflection in a nearby full-length mirror, marveling at the way her once pear-shaped figure was now transforming into an hourglass shape. The bottom half still needed some work, but overall, she was pleased with the results. The symbiote inside her purred, urging her to indulge in her desires and embrace her new, sensual form.

As Lily watched, the symbiote-created lab coat she wore transformed into a slimmer fit, hugging her toned stomach and bulging over her chest. It was a tantalizing sight.

"This is just the beginning," the symbiote whispered to her. "You could be so much more."

Lily knew this was wrong. Just because she had gained these powers didn't mean she should abuse them. That's not what heroes are supposed to do, she reminded herself. But the symbiote's temptations were difficult to resist. "Mmmpfh," she moaned as her breasts continued to grow. Meanwhile, Heather's breasts had shrunk to her preferred D-cup size. Lily needed to find a way to stop.

Lily struggled to regain control of her thoughts as the symbiote in her mind whispered seductive words of temptation. She knew she needed to focus on her mission to help Heather, but the allure of giving in to her sexual desires was growing stronger.

Okay, focus. Do not give in to your temptations. You want to help Heather.

She closed her eyes and took deep breaths, trying to ground herself in reality. She found herself in a dreamlike state, wearing a revealing superhero costume that left little to the imagination. The leotard hugged her curves, exposing her long legs and heart-shaped buttocks. The upper half of the costume was transparent, showcasing her ample cleavage. She flew through the air, responding to a call for help and eager to use her powers for good.

“Help! Someone, please!” the voice was crying.

Lily couldn't ignore the sense of familiarity that lingered in the air. As she flew towards the source of the cry, it became clear who the voice belonged to. It was Heather's. And her screams only grew louder as Lily flew closer. The shrieks seemed to jolt Lily out of her reverie, but as she snapped back to reality, she realized that it was actually Heather in the real world who was screaming and sobbing. Lily gazed at the frightened woman in confusion, but it wasn't until she saw Heather's bound hands and completely flat chest that she realized something was truly amiss. She glanced down at her own bust, now a stunning sight thanks to her symbiote powers, and noticed that her lab coat was unbuttoned and revealing a comically small bra. She couldn't comprehend how all of this had transpired. Having lost the battle to contain her breasts, her nipples were peeking out above the bra, while underboob was bulging out below. I must be a D-cup by now, Lily thought to herself as she surveyed her oversized grapefruits. They were truly spectacular. Now she could rival Olivia. But... But how did this happen?

Just a few minutes earlier, Heather was grinning from ear to ear as she watched her freakishly sagging breasts shrink down to an E-cup before her eyes. It was working, and so quickly! Soon, she'd have breasts of an acceptable size - not too big, but not too small either. Despite their deformities, Heather had always been proud of her large bust. She'd always wanted bigger breasts as a child, but that wish had turned out to be a curse.

As Heather gazed at her newly transformed breasts, a feeling of excitement and possibility washed over her. No longer would she have to worry about awkward and embarrassing moments during dates, as her enhanced assets would surely keep her partners' attention. She couldn't believe the transformation that this miracle pill had provided her. But as Heather turned to thank Lily, she was met with a disturbing sight. The doctor's eyes were rolled back in her head, and she was moving towards Heather with a robotic and purposeful stride. Before Heather could react, Lily had restrained her hands in the patient chair and placed her hands on Heather's thighs.

"What the hell?!" Heather exclaimed, fear and confusion coursing through her veins. She had no idea what was happening or what Lily's intentions were.

"Need... more..!"

Heather had no idea what the hell she was talking about, but it was creepy as fuck. When she finally mustered up the courage to look up at the woman standing in front of her, she noticed that Lily was grinning hungrily. Her eyes were still completely white. There was something else off about her too - her doctor's coat was way too tight, like it was a sexy doctor's Halloween costume and not a real doctor's coat. It was stretched to the limit across her chest, the button looking like it could pop at any moment. Had her breasts gotten bigger?

Unbeknownst to either of them, Lily's body was consumed by her cravings for lust and greed, her desires overpowering her mind and taking control.

“Give... me... more!”

Heather felt Lily's hands gripping her thighs tighter, her nails dangerously close to breaking skin. A sense of fear washed over Heather, particularly in her chest area, as she watched her breasts shrink while Lily's breasts grew.

"Stop! I don't want this anymore! Please!" Heather begged, but Lily didn't seem to hear her, as if she wasn't even there. Heather's breasts were now a B-cup, far from what she had expected for the day.

"Yes... More... I need it all..."

Finally, the coat button snapped, revealing the sight of a bra straining to contain the doctor's rapidly expanding breasts. The areolas were clearly visible, and soon the nipples peeked out above the bra as well.

Tears streamed down Heather's face as she stared in shock at the transformation in front of her. She desperately tried one last time to escape, screaming for help. As the last remnants of her own breasts vanished, Lily's irises returned to their normal color.

Ea299248-78e0-431e-bbf5-00c3f26fb256

"W-what's happening?" Lily asked, looking at the terrified woman in the chair. “What’s going on?”

"Get away from me, you monster!" Heather sobbed.

Lily was overwhelmed with a mixture of sadness for Heather and anger at herself as she watched the horror on her face. She knew that if she didn't make a change, this cycle would continue. It wasn't the first time her good intentions had caused pain for others, and she couldn't bear the thought of it happening again.

As Lily began to return what she had taken, a searing pain struck her chest. It felt like she was going through withdrawal.

"You aren't meant to give, you're meant to take. The pain is just your body reacting to doing something unnatural."

The pain was excruciating, and Lily knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. But she couldn't ignore the fact that she had destroyed this woman's dream for her own benefit. She knew she couldn't resist doing it again unless she put a stop to it now, no matter the cost.

"I'm so sorry, Heather. I just wanted to use my abilities to help people. That's all I've ever wanted! But every time... I lose control."

"I don't want to hear your excuses, just let me go!"

Lily sighed. "Heather... Have you ever wanted something so badly that you couldn't resist taking it?"

"Of course, we all have desires. But it's called self-control!"

"Yes, that's it! That's what I lack. I need self-control, for the good of everyone..."

Heather wasn’t quite sure where this monster was going with this, but she was oddly curious to find out.

“I… I need yours,” Lily said hesitantly.

Heather’s eyes widened. “My what?!”

"I need your self-control to keep my urges in check. You won't understand the strength of them, but trust me, I need your help to control my desires!" Even now, Lily thought to herself, I want to be fucked so hard.

With her hands still firmly grasping Heather's thighs, Lily initiated the transfer, feeling a growing sense of control over her own desires. She still felt incredibly aroused, but now she was in control of her own hunger, rather than the other way around. She loosened Heather's restraints, offering a weak apology as she looked down at the floor. "You should probably go," Lily said softly.

But Heather merely stared at her, feeling strange and off balance. With her self-control completely gone, she was even more at the mercy of her own desires than Lily had been previously. As she looked at the doctor, her buttoned down lab coat barely concealing her large, firm breasts and nipples peeking out from a too-small bra, she began to feel things she hadn't even considered before. Lily's enhanced pheromones had a profound effect on her, causing her to become overwhelmed with desire as soon as her restraints were released. She immediately pounced on Lily, tumbling them both to the floor with Heather landing on top.

"I said I'm sorry! Please, just go!" Lily's eyes were filled with tears, but Heather was beyond reason.

"I... I hate you so much!" Heather ground out between gritted teeth. "But... I... need to taste it!"

Lowering her head to Lily's crotch, Heather tore at the lab coat and yanked down her panties. Lily was stunned by this sudden and unexpected behavior, but before she could react, she felt Heather's tongue on her most intimate lips. With a ferocity and skill that belied her lack of experience, Heather licked and teased Lily's sensitive clit, giving in to her own carnal desires.

"Mmmph" was the only sound that escaped Lily's lips as she surrendered to the pleasure. Initially, she thought the right thing to do was to put a stop to it, but the fact that she felt much more pleasure than a regular person made Lily change her mind - it felt truly ecstatic to have Heather going down on her. Seeing Heather's ravenous, desperate look, like a wild animal hungering for Lily's pussy was intoxicating. No one had ever wanted her like this before. And since Heather desperately wanted this, Lily thought it was the least she could do for her after what Lily had done to her. Lily leaned her head back, lying on the floor as Heather's tongue brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Adonis's Abode by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 45


Lily felt better than ever. Though the situation with Heather had been unfortunate, Lily knew that the only thing to do was to move on and strive to do better in the future. For the past two weeks, that's exactly what she had done. Her improved impulse control had been a great asset in her career as a superhero, and it had also had a domino effect that had made her life easier in general. She had managed to maintain good grades in school and once again had her eyes set on becoming a scientist in the future. She had noticed that boys were checking her out in class, but she was so busy juggling school, fighting crime, and stopping criminals that she didn't even have time to reciprocate their advances. Not only had she been taking down criminals left and right, but she had also managed to resist the temptation to succumb to greed. She still accepted a small "payment" from those she rescued, but she made sure to keep it inconspicuous so as not to offend anyone. As for the criminals themselves, they weren't so lucky. Lily wanted the word to get out that there was a vigilante out there who was punishing criminals and making them fear being the next in a long line of victims.

Lily had learned from past mistakes and no longer took people's sexual desires. She was afraid to once again succumb to them and hurt people, and she found that she much preferred being in control. For the past few weeks, she had taken criminals' strength, speed, reactions, hearing, eyesight, and even more intelligence to save time for school and enhance her potential as a scientist. She was now easily the fastest girl in her high school, and possibly the fastest person overall. Her muscles were toned, but she had discovered that she could take strength without appearing like a bodybuilder, so she had hidden most of it under her still very feminine appearance.

She now considered herself a beautiful girl, even if her recent thefts hadn't been directly related to beauty. Well, not exactly. From every female criminal she stopped, she also took some of their estrogen and ability to release pheromones. She did the same with those she rescued, but to a much lesser extent so it wouldn't be noticeable in their daily lives. Lily wasn't even fully aware that she did this, as if the greedy voice in her head buried the fact deep in her subconscious. Her control over her attribute theft ability had steadily improved as well, allowing her body to keep the estrogen and pheromone release ability dormant inside her, only available to her subconsciously if she ever needed or wanted to activate them.

Lily had to take care of her own sexual desires since she didn't have time to pursue boys. She used the symbiote to simulate being with a huge cock every night, and during these acts, she always found herself thinking of Heather - the way she had looked at Lily, wanting her, needing her. If Lily had put up a fight at the time, she was certain that Heather would have done anything to get a taste of her. What really turned Lily on was the power she had over someone else - it was something she had never experienced before. Even when she was in class, her mind was able to think about sex and still pay attention to the teacher's lectures.

Lily’s thoughts were interrupted when her super hearing picked up a group of boys walking past in the hallway, discussing which girl was hotter between her and Olivia. Lily felt a satisfying tingling in her crotch whenever she heard something like that. It was strange for her to think about her old, weak, chubby, pimply self - it felt like another lifetime, or another person entirely. She was so much better now than she used to be. Suddenly, Lily's pencil snapped in her hand as the mere thought of her former self angered her. She needed to keep improving and distance herself even more from that dweeb.

Lily was walking through the school hallway on her way home when she suddenly turned around, sensing someone's presence. She saw Mike, who looked surprised that Lily had known he was there.

"Hey," he said in his deep, sexy voice, almost hoarse.

"H-hey," Lily stuttered, flustered that Olivia's boyfriend was talking to her.

Mike scratched his neck, seeming nervous. "I was wondering if you want to hang out later?" he asked, adding "unless you're busy, of course" after an awkward pause.

Even before she discovered her sexuality, Lily had always thought Mike was handsome - possibly the best-looking boy in school. And now that she knew what it was like to long for someone's touch, Mike had a powerful effect on her every time she saw him. It only made her hate Olivia more. Personality-wise, Lily didn't consider Mike her type at all - the classic jock type who probably only cared about sports and getting laid. But she couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards him.

"I-I'm not busy," Lily replied, trying to sound nonchalant. “Uhm.. But what about Olivia?”

"We're not exactly on speaking terms anymore," Mike admitted. "To be honest, I'm starting to think she's a bad person. That's what I like about you, you seem like a good one." "And you look really good, too," he added after an awkward pause.

Lily, on the other hand, hadn't noticed the awkward pause at all. Her eyes lit up with joy. She was supposed to patrol the city today, looking for wrongdoing to fix, as she did every day after school. But surely she was allowed to have some semblance of a life of her own, too?

"Of course you are," the voice chimed in. "Everyone needs some time to enjoy themselves."

Lily knew it was right. She needed to balance her schedule and make some time for herself, too, or she'd get burned out from all her good deeds.

"I-I'd like that," Lily stammered, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Despite the confidence her good looks and powers had given her, she still couldn't shake the feeling of inadequacy when it came to Mike. She couldn't believe that he actually wanted to hang out with her, the once-upon-a-time persona non grata among the entire school. It was sad that people were so superficial, that good looks were all it took for them to treat her like a real human being, but Lily was willing to take whatever she could get to improve her social standing - especially if it meant spending time with Mike. She didn't really have any friends, and although she didn't see Mike as a friend in the traditional sense, it was nice to feel wanted.

"Cool," Mike said with a smile. "See you later, then!" He waved casually as he walked past her to join his friends. Lily still couldn't quite believe that this was happening. Mike and her, on a date? She wasn't sure what to make of it, but she was definitely excited. She heard the bell ring, signaling the end of her last class for the day.

Oh god, Lily thought to herself as she sat down and surveyed her outfit. She had been dressing more and more plainly since deciding that she didn't have time for boys, though her plain jeans and t-shirt did little to conceal her attractive figure. But for her date with Mike, she needed to do better. As she sat in her history class, her mind was divided: one part paid attention to the lectures, absorbing every date and detail with ease, while the other part shuffled through different outfits in her mind. When the class ended, Lily rushed to the bathroom, locked the door behind her, and stood in front of the mirror. She had to admit that she looked good these days, even without trying. She focused on the outfit she had chosen, and her current clothes transformed back into the symbiote, slithering around her body.

Lily couldn't help but feel pleased with her appearance as the symbiote flowed over her body, changing her clothes. She could feel the tendrils of the symbiote caressing her sensitive skin.

Mmmm, it feels so good when I change, Lily thought as the symbiote teased her increasingly erect nipples and her clit while turning into the new outfit. A thrill ran through her as it transformed her jeans into a slinky black skirt that reached up to just below her navel. The hemline was a bit higher than she might normally wear, but the skirt still managed to cover just enough while also hinting at the possibility of a strong gust of wind revealing all her secrets. Lily's top also changed, becoming a white crop top that ended way above the waistband of her skirt, baring more than a hint of skin between the two garments.

Riktig

Lily felt something was off as she stood in the bathroom. Unseen by anyone else, her bra shifted under her shirt, lifting and accentuating her full breasts. She grinned with delight at the change. Determined to look desirable for Mike, she snuck out of the bathroom, hoping no one would notice her altered appearance. As she walked out the front door, she searched for him, until she remembered her enhanced vision and quickly spotted him sitting in his red convertible. Mike appeared mesmerized by her new outfit, which made her look much more attractive than her previous one. With a bounce in her step, Lily approached the car, but the closer she got, the more nervous she became, causing her hips to stop swaying. When it was time to open the door and get in the passenger seat, her shyness took over and any attempt at sexiness was put aside for the moment.

"Hi, Mike," Lily smiled, trying to hide the nerves in her voice.

"Hey. You look great. Did you change your outfit?"

She cursed inwardly, having hoped he wouldn't notice the change. "Uh, yeah. We had PE at the end of the day, so I brought a change of clothes," she lied smoothly.

"I see. It looks good on you," Mike said, his gaze lingering on her eyes and chest before he quickly looked away.

Lily couldn't help but enjoy the way he looked at her, and she let the moment stretch on for a few seconds before clearing her throat and saying, "Thanks." It was enough to snap Mike out of his trance, and he hurriedly turned the ignition and pulled out of the school's parking lot, heading for his apartment.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Mike chuckled, seemingly pleased with himself for using such an impressive phrase, even though he probably didn't know its true meaning. His apartment was a rare luxury for a high school student like Lily, but it wasn't something he had earned on his own. His parents were wealthy and had purchased it for him. Mike had never had to work hard for anything, which might explain why he wasn't the most intelligent.

 

"How nice!" Lily exclaimed, surprised by how timid her voice sounded in the presence of this handsome Greek god. It wasn't just empty flattery - the apartment really was impressive. Everything was modern and impeccably clean.

"Oh, it's nothing," Mike said dismissively, shrugging off her compliment, at least trying to be humble. "Let's see if there's anything good on Netflix."

Lily smile to herself as she took in the comfort of the word “Netflix”. No small talk necessary - fewer chances to accidentally blurt out something embarrassing - and she could simply savor Mike's company. Or was this a "Netflix and chill" sort of situation?! If that were the case, Lily would be completely lost. Her past sexual experiences had all occurred when her brain was consumed with desire, like blinders over her eyes. While it may have been for the best that she was no longer that insatiable girl, it also had its perks - like not having to worry about nervously overthinking what to do and whether she was doing it well enough.

A3bded20-1ca3-4eea-b3a0-ec5087b5231b

As they settled in to watch a random romantic comedy, Mike put on a pair of glasses.

"I didn't realize you wore glasses," Lily said, genuinely curious.

"Oh, so you've been paying attention, huh?" Mike replied cheekily.

Lily's face reddened. "I...I..."

"Just kidding," Mike chuckled. "To be honest, I don't wear them at school because I'm self-conscious...I know there's nothing to be embarrassed about, but you know how people can be."

Lily nodded, understanding all too well. Before she gained the ability to see perfectly, her glasses were just one of the many things that Olivia used to bully her. The fact that even Mike was afraid of Olivia brought some comfort to Lily, as she had thought she was the only one suffering at the hands of the wicked girl. But now here they were, together.

Mike wrapped his arm around Lily as they sat on his couch, and she didn't mind at all. Ten minutes into the movie, he started stroking her hair, and Lily's nerves began to fade. She actually found herself wanting this Netflix session to turn into a "and chill" session now. She snuggled up closer to him, letting him know that she appreciated the physical contact.

Mike and Lily's lips inched closer and closer together, each of them turning their heads towards the other with aching slowness. Words were unnecessary as they closed the gap between them, pausing just before their lips met. Mike's eyes locked onto Lily's, and he was struck by their beauty. He couldn't help but feel that there was something otherworldly about them, but the thought was fleeting as he lost himself in the depths of her gaze. Time seemed to stand still as they stared into each other's eyes, but for Lily, it did not. She took the lead, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. She let go of all her inhibitions and surrendered to the moment, and Mike eagerly responded, reclaiming the dominant position as he guided her down onto the couch with him on top. As they kissed passionately, the world around them melted away and all that mattered was the heat between them.

Lily and Mike's heavy breathing filled the room as their lips met and parted in a desperate dance of desire. Mike's right hand rested on the couch beside Lily's neck while his left firmly grabbed her thigh, sliding up underneath her skirt. Lily couldn't believe how turned on she was. She knew that her symbiote dildo compare to the real thing, and that was before Mike's pants were even off. Before she knew it, his hand was massaging her crotch through her panties, and Lily found herself regretting that she had even bothered to wear them.

"Mm, Mike," Lily breathed, her voice low and husky with desire. "I've wanted this for so long." She reached up and tore a giant hole in her crop top, exposing one of her breasts to the air. Mike responded with a low growl of approval, his tongue immediately seeking out her nipple as his hands roamed down to her crotch.

Lily shivered at the sensation, her mind racing with the possibilities. She had never felt so desired, so wanted, before. Flashes of Heather, hungry and lustful, filled her mind. Could she have that kind of power over Mike, she wondered, if she just pushed his boundaries a little further?

Riktig 2

"Take what you want," the insidious voice of the symbiote whispered in her ear. "Take it all."

Tendrils of the alien creature slithered forth from her back, unseen by Mike as he focused on the sensual massage of her dampened nether regions. They reached out towards his shoulder, ready to ensnare him in a web of lust and desire, but before they could make contact, the intensity of his touch shook her out of her corrupted reverie and the tendrils retreated back into her body.

"I can't wait any longer, I need you now," Lily said, her voice laced with desire as she sat up on the couch and began to unbuckle Mike's belt. She knew that she was the one who was really wanting this, not him. As she pulled the belt free from its loops, she flung it aside without a second thought, her eyes fixed on Mike hungrily. She started to tug at the hem of her skirt and underwear, letting Mike finish the task for her. She settled back onto the couch, her lower body now completely exposed as she sat with one breast peeking out from her white top. She watched Mike hungrily as he stripped off his pants, eagerly anticipating the moment when she would finally see the legendary cock that had been the subject of so much gossip and speculation among the girls at school.

As Mike removed his pants, Lily's eyes lit up at the sight of the huge bulge in his underwear. It wasn't long before his underwear was off as well, revealing a member that looked like something out of a porn movie. All the rumors were true. Mike approached Lily, his erect penis leading the way like a compass towards her vulva. As if teasing her, he drew circles with the tip of his penis around her entrance.

"Oh god, Mike, please... I need it!" Lily begged. While she had enjoyed Heather's submissive behavior earlier, Lily now realized that she herself was the one would’ve done anything Mike wanted in that moment.

"My god, you're so hot," Mike breathed, his pants coming faster as he watched Lily's face light up with satisfaction. He pushed the tip of his erection into her slick, eager entrance, and Lily couldn't help but wonder how deep he could go. She closed her eyes, the pleasure rising as more and more of him filled her. Lily tore off her top, baring her newly enhanced breasts for Mike to see.

But just as she was reaching the peak of pleasure, Mike suddenly withdrew. "I'm sorry, I just... I'm still dealing with my breakup with Olivia. Maybe we should slow down a bit?"

"FUCK!" Mike suddenly shouted, withdrawing from Lily's depths with a start. "I'm sorry, it's just that things with Olivia ended so recently. I don't know if I'm ready for this yet. Maybe we should take it a bit slower?"

Lily's mind raced, searching for a way to deal with the pulsing, insistent need between her legs.

"Make him yours. Make him submit to you, make him your plaything. Dominate him like never before," the symbiote whispered.

"How about a blowjob?" Mike suggested tentatively, glancing nervously at Lily as he noticed her disappointment at his suggestion to slow down. "And then I'll take care of you after, of course."

Lily's smile quickly returned. It was a good thing he broke the silence, otherwise she wasn't sure what would have happened.

"I've never done it before," Lily admitted, a hint of embarrassment coloring her words. Mike was a little surprised that such a hot girl had never given a blowjob before, but then again, he hadn't really noticed how pretty she was until recently either. Or maybe she was just a prude, although she certainly didn't seem like it at the moment.

"That's okay," Mike reassured her with a kind smile. "It's totally fine if you don't want to."

"Yes!" Lily protested a little too quickly. "I mean, it's okay. I want to try."

Lily knelt before Mike, who sat on the couch, closing her eyes as she focused on accessing the symbiote's vast repository of information stored in her subconscious. She had recently been leaving pornographic videos playing in the background while she did her homework, allowing her photographic memory to absorb the content. All of this knowledge was now at her fingertips if she wanted to use it. Her mind raced as it accessed blowjob videos, flooding her brain with information from dozens of sources.

A grin spread across Lily’s face as she opened her eyes and saw Mike's massive cock in front of her, and she eagerly went to work, grasping his manhood with almost greedy hands. Mike winced at the force of her grip, but the combination of embarrassment and arousal kept him from saying anything. Lily's beautiful eyes were locked onto his cock as if nothing else in the world mattered, her hands expertly moving up and down the shaft. She wanted to feel it before tasting it, resisting the urge to squeeze it too tightly. As she looked up at Mike, she saw that he was clearly enjoying himself, lost in a haze of pleasure while Lily continued to pleasure him with her skilled hands. She couldn't help but smirk at the thought of being in control, with Mike now at her mercy.

Lily felt a rush of power as she held Mike's cock in her own hands, like it was her own possession to control. As she worked him into a frenzy with her touch, she decided it was time to take things to the next level and eagerly took his cock into her mouth. To her surprise, and despite its size, she didn't gag at all as she deep-throated him, wanting nothing more than to fully envelop his manhood with her mouth. As she skillfully moved her lips up and down his shaft, massaging his balls as if she were a professional masseuse, Mike's eyes widened in amazement at her natural talent. He would never have guessed that this was the first time Lily had performed this act, and he couldn't believe how skilled she was.

Mike could occasionally feel Lily’s teeth grazing the base of his penis. He intuitively understood that this wasn't a mistake caused by inexperience, but rather a deliberate action on her part. She did it to demonstrate how completely she consumed him, to illustrate that his member didn't really belong to him, but was simply her prey. The added element of danger only served to heighten the pleasure for Mike, who found the risk and submission intensely arousing.

Lily's heightened senses allowed her to detect the impending ejaculation of Mike's cock, now a subject of her expertise. She decided to try something new, a technique she had never seen in any videos but had come up with on the fly. With his penis deeply engulfed in her mouth, she used the symbiote to extend her tongue to unnatural lengths, coiling it around his shaft like a serpent. Mike couldn't quite put his finger on the sensations he was experiencing, but the pleasure far outweighed any doubts. As she continued to orally pleasure him, her elongated tongue writhing around his dick like a snake around a tree trunk, he felt the climax approaching. Just as he was on the brink of an explosive orgasm, Lily tightened her grip with her snake-like tongue, denying him the release he craved and rendering him completely at her mercy. Mike gasped in a mix of pain and pleasure, his eyes locked onto Lily's intense, hypnotic gaze.

Riktig 3

"What the... Lil, I need to come!" he pleaded, his voice rough with desire.

“Make him beg for it, he is yours to command.”

Lily wasn’t satisfied with his request and remained in control, her tongue constricting tighter around him as she looked at him with a dangerous, commanding gaze. Mike knew he had to beg for her permission, and with a groan of desperation, he did just that.

"Ungg… Lily, please… nnng, please let me come!"

That's it, good boy. Beg for me, she thought. And with that, Lily loosened her tongue's grip around his shaft and allowed Mike to release into her hungry mouth. It was her first time tasting it, but she immediately loved the feeling of power it gave her. Not just the physical sensation, but the knowledge that she had caused this reaction in someone. However, as enjoyable as this was, she was even more excited for what was to come next. Mike may have been experienced for a high schooler, but Olivia probably demanded a lot from him. As Lily looked hungrily into Mike's eyes, however, the look she received was not a positive one.

"Oh, fuck, what did we do?" Mike exclaimed worriedly, seemingly panicking in the aftermath of their pleasure. "We shouldn't have done this. Olivia will kill me." "Oh, Mike," Lily said in a seductive voice, her mind still filled with cheesy lines from porn videos. "I won't tell."

"I don't care. We can't do this," Mike said firmly. Lily smirked, her newfound sense of superiority not ready to let Mike get away. She pushed her arms together to accentuate her breasts.

"But... but Mike, you promised."

Lily gazed at him with eyes that seemed to have the power to hypnotize him. He found it difficult to tear his gaze away from her, but eventually managed to look down at her beautiful, erect nipples. Unfortunately for Lily, he managed to snap out of it just in time.

"I'm serious! You need to go!" Mike yelled at her.

Lily was taken aback, never expecting him to actually resist her charms. Tears welled up in her eyes as she shamefully started to get dressed. Without saying a word, she ran out of his apartment, trying her best to hide her tear-streaked face from him.

As Lily trudged home through the pouring rain, her fists clenched tightly at her sides. A storm raged inside her, a tempest of sadness and anger, and the tears flowed down her cheeks unceasingly. Though it would take her over an hour to walk home and she could easily use her powers to run instead, she found herself moving at a snail's pace, uncaring of the fact that she was drenched to the bone.

She couldn't shake the thought that she wasn't good enough, that she wasn't beautiful enough to ever get the guy. The tears kept coming as she struggled to come to terms with the fact that she was still the same Lily who couldn't catch a break. But the symbiote offer her a way to change all that. Maybe, just maybe, she could become truly irresistible. If she could do that, maybe she could escape the never-ending cycle of feeling inadequate. The thought consumed her, a burning desire to be so irresistible that she would never feel this way again.

As Lily stepped into her home, her tears had finally receded, but the smudged makeup she'd applied for Mike marred her cheeks. She hoped her mother and sister were asleep, desperate for the chance to retire to bed and escape the suffocating weight of her emotions. Yet, it wasn't long before she heard her mother Anna's loving voice.

"Hi, sweetie," Anna said as she entered the room, her concern evident on her face. "I was starting to worry about you. You're not usually this late--" But her words faltered as she caught sight of Lily's face, tears streaming down her cheeks. Without hesitation, Lily threw herself into her mother's arms, embracing her tightly. Anna winced at the force of the hug, surprised at her daughter's sudden strength. But she didn't pull away, instead returning the embrace with equal fervor, offering comfort and love to her troubled daughter.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Anna asked in her soft and soothing voice. Lily hesitated to speak, but eventually muttered, "It's just... boy problems." Anna remained silent, simply holding her close. She always knew exactly how to comfort Lily and when to stay silent. However, Lily's mention of "boy problems" sparked a realization in Anna. Hadn't her daughter confided in her about being asexual some time ago? But the way Lily had returned home with smudged makeup all over her face indicated that this was more than a platonic relationship.

Anna had always told herself that her daughters were the most beautiful girls in the world, so she hadn't noticed many of Lily's changes. But when Lily made a comment that didn't make sense to Anna, it was like a glitch in her matrix had appeared. Suddenly, Anna noticed that Lily was not only more fit than before, but had much larger breasts and lustrous hair. She even smelled better, not from her perfume but from herself. Anna started wondering what was going on, but still didn't say anything. She knew that if her daughter was going through changes without anyone to talk to, she was probably more vulnerable than ever. It was time to pay closer attention and be there for Lily.

As Lily was embraced by her mother, Anna's soothing presence slowly erased the frown on her face, Lily couldn't help but notice the difference in their breast sizes.

Of course, Lily thought to herself. Even with my improved attributes, I'll never be as perfect as mom.

But the symbiote in her mind whispered, "But it could be. Those giant breasts are practically within your grasp, just waiting to be taken."

Lily tried to shake off the insidious suggestion, whispering to herself, "Stop it."

“Imagine how irresistible you would be to Mike with your mom's assets. Just take a little bit, she won't even notice."

Lily tried to push back against the temptation, muttering to herself, "No, I can't do that."

But the symbiote's words were like poison, seeping into her thoughts. "Just a little bit, Lily. You deserve it. And she has so much to spare."

Well... I suppose she wouldn't notice if I just took a small amount of her ample breast tissue. She does have so very much of it. Lily’s defenses began to crumble.

As her resolve began to weaken, she felt the warmth of the symbiote in her hands as they clutched at her mother's breasts. The warmth spread through her own chest, causing her breasts to swell and push against Anna's as the theft began.

Anna suddenly spoke, breaking Lily out of her reverie. "I... I'm feeling kind of light-headed, sweetie," she said, her voice uncertain.

Lily's heart raced as she realized what she had almost done. What am I doing?! This is mom! The person I love the most in the world, and the only person who loves me!

"I'm very... uhm... tired!" Lily blurted out, releasing her hold on her mother and rushing upstairs to her room. "I think I'm going to bed!"

She couldn't keep losing control like this, she told herself. Although she had managed to stop before things went too far, it had been a close call. The voice in her head was becoming more and more persuasive, and Lily knew that simply staying busy with her crime-fighting duties was only a temporary solution. Even with her enhanced self-control, she was't immune to the darkness that the symbiote whispered to her.

I have to stay in control, Lily told herself, pulling the blankets up around her. As she drifted off to sleep, Lily couldn't shake the nagging fear that she might not be able to hold out against the temptation for much longer. Her fingers absently traced the contours of her breasts, marveling at how full and firm they had become. The symbiote's influence was undeniable, and Lily couldn't help but feel a tingling sense of excitement at the thought of giving in to its seductive whispers.

Slippery Salacity by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 47


Despite looking her best, Lily was in no mood to flaunt it after the embarrassing events of the previous day. She would have preferred to stay home, but she couldn't afford to ruin her attendance record. So, she dressed as inconspicuously as possible in a pair of sweatpants and a gray hoodie. She hoped that her encounter with Mike might lead to something more in the future, but today was not the day to face him again. She needed some more time to get over it.

As Lily walked through the school halls, she realized her wish for anonymity would not be granted. Her heightened hearing picked up a lot of whispering, and everywhere she looked, people were staring at her. She was on the verge of attempting to overhear the hushed voices to decipher their words, but then she caught sight of the red graffiti scrawled across her locker:

"SLUT"

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and retrieved it, seeing a notification from Olivia. The message read:

Did you really believe Mike would be attracted to someone like you just because you finally hit puberty? You're a pitiful little worm and always will be. Or...well, now you're also a slut. Because now everyone has seen this:

As Lily scrolled past the text and saw the attached video, a constriction formed in her throat and she began to hyperventilate. She didn't need - or want - to listen in on people's whispers anymore. The thought of what they were saying was more than enough. The video showed Lily at Mike's place...from Mike's perspective. While it was unclear that it was Mike in the video, anyone could see that it was Lily. But how? Lily scanned the area until she found him, standing with Olivia and purposely avoiding eye contact with her.

Riktig 1

Lily's tears flowed as she watched Olivia and Mike embrace, the betrayal cutting deep as she realized the truth. Mike wasn't wearing his glasses today - the glasses he had never worn before Lily's visit. It all suddenly became clear to her. Even with her enhanced intelligence and abilities, she had been duped by Mike, Olivia, and a sneaky spy camera hidden in the fake glasses. She had let her guard down, caught up in the happiness of the moment and failing to use her critical thinking. She focused her hearing on Olivia and Mike as they broke their kiss.

"Well done yesterday, darling," Olivia purred at Mike, a smirk on her lips. "Although you did promise not to show up. You weren't supposed to enjoy it that much! At least we cut that part out of the video. You looked kind of pitiful there for a moment, begging that loser to release your cock.”

Mike clearly did not enjoy the situation and looked extremely uncomfortable. “Oh, don't be such a grump," Olivia added playfully, swatting his shoulder. What kind of twisted couple were these? Olivia allowed him to essentially cheat on her just to get back at Lily? She glanced around again, but seeing everyone gawking at her, whispering about her and giving her their condescending glances was too much to bear.

As the tears continued to flow down her cheeks, Lily pulled her hood over her head and fled from the scene. Once out of sight, she let out a cry of frustration and punched the brick wall with all her might. Despite the pain that shot through her hand, Lily was surprised to see that the wall had sustained a slight dent from the impact. She hadn't realized she was that strong. But the realization did nothing to quell the storm of anger and sadness that raged within her. There was no way she could endure another minute at school, surrounded by her so-called classmates and their cruel words.

So, with a heavy heart, Lily decided to skip class for the day. She walked aimlessly, lost in thought and still able to hear the faint echoes of the conversation inside the school. Each word only served to fuel her anger and sadness, creating a swirling vortex of despair. Why was it that she had received the greatest gift anyone could ask for, yet felt worse than she ever had before?

As Lily lifted her gaze from the ground, she realized she wasn't alone after all. Sara, a member of Olivia's crew of minions, stood leaning against the wall. Sara always stood out a bit, with her jet-black hair and edgy appearance commanding attention wherever she went. Like all of Olivia's friends, she had a toned body, her well-maintained buttocks a particular standout. She flaunted them in a pair of high-waisted jean shorts that left little to the imagination. Tucked into the shorts was Sara's signature black t-shirt with a rock band logo, fitting tightly over her C-cup chest.

Sara stood there smoking a cigarette, the embodiment of the bad girl stereotype. Lily was always a little surprised that Olivia allowed someone like Sara in her group - someone who stood out and could potentially draw attention away from Olivia in social settings. Sara was absorbed in her phone, cigarette in hand, as she watched something that Lily could easily identify through her enhanced hearing. While Lily was more than ready to leave school for the day, her anger and sadness at another girl using her torment as entertainment overpowered her. She clenched her fist and approached Sara steadily.

"Nice technique," Sara smirked, her eyes fixed on the screen.

Riktig 2

Lily, taken aback by the comment, hesitated and stopped in her tracks. "W-what?"

Sara finally tore her gaze from the screen and looked up at Lily. "I can see you know what you're doing. God knows how, you were looking rough before, to put it mildly, but suddenly you're hot as hell! Haha."

Still flustered, Lily didn't know how to respond. This girl had her completely figured out. "Uhm... thanks?" she stammered. Lily approached Sara and leaned against the wall next to her, averting her gaze to the ground.

After an awkward pause, Lily couldn't take the silence any longer. "You... you're different," she said, casting a quick, admiring glance at Sara. "From the others."

Sara chuckled. "You mean the Mean Girls gang? Why? Because I'm confident in myself? Because I do what I want, regardless of whether Olivia's army of yes-girls approves? Well, when you put it that way, you might be onto something. I don't care about any of them, I barely tolerate them them. It's a fake friendship of convenience. I'm part of the crew, and Olivia won't bother me. She won't risk any girls mutinying against her to join me instead. Two alphas, but only one of us cares about leadership, so she can have it."

As Sara spoke, Lily began to smile. In an otherwise terrible day, meeting Sara was something that brought a bit of brightness. Or so she thought.

"I can see what you're thinking," Sara said, taking a drag on her cigarette before exhaling. "But you're wrong. This isn't some beautiful story about how you befriended a cool girl. I couldn't give a single fuck about you. But Olivia doesn't like you, so neither do I. The way I see it, you made your bed when you gave her boyfriend a fucking blowjob at his place."

Lily stared at her in confusion. Had Olivia told Sara that Mike was involved? "Yeah, I can see that it's Mike in the video. Hiding his face doesn't fool me. I can recognize that amazing body anywhere," sara smirked.

"He...he said it was over!" Lily stammered, feeling uneasy about where the conversation was going.

Sara crushed her cigarette beneath her foot. "Oh, so not only do you not know what's good for you, you're also naive? Look, I'll admit that your late puberty has helped you out a lot, and if you worked out more I'd say you could almost measure up to my level. But you need to know your place. As much as I hate Olivia, this kind of thing..."

She turned her phone towards Lily, the video still playing.

"I mean, you have to admit this is pretty hilarious. Not only is Olivia the most popular girl in school, but she outwitted you as well? I at least thought you were smarter than her. You tried to rise above your station, but you're just a good girl. Your fate is to always come in last. You flew too close to the sun, and now you're paying the price. I don't have anything against you, but I don't feel sorry for you either. That's just how it is. This school doesn't belong to you. It belongs to me and people like me. It always has.”

Riktig 3

“Hello, earth to nerd?" Sara suddenly asked when she noticed that Lily seemed distant, her beautiful eyes empty and almost looking possessed, as if Lily were on a different plane of existence. There was a single tear running down her cheek, but there was no sadness in her eyes. Only rage, rage at realizing that Sara was no different from the others in any meaningful way. Rage at realizing that stopping all those criminals hadn't made the world a better place, at least not as far as Lily could see through her blinding anger.

Sara waved her hand in front of Lily's face, attempting to draw her attention and continue her ridicule. It was enough to bring Lily out of her reverie, but not enough to ease her simmering anger.

"Tell me, Sara," Lily spat out icily. "If you could steal anything from anyone, what would you choose?"

Sara was momentarily perplexed by the question, but quickly responded with confidence, "That's easy. I'd take everything. Have it all."

Lily sneered at Sara's response, as if she had given up on finding any goodness within her. Then, in a moment of rage, Lily did something she had never done before. She balled her hand into a fist and swung it towards Sara's face, fueled by years of pent-up frustration and pain. But just before the blow connected, Lily remembered the immense strength she now possessed thanks to the symbiote. She pulled back, reducing the force of the punch, but Sara still stumbled backwards, barely able to keep her balance.

Sara couldn’t believe her own eyes. Blood dripped from her mouth as she wiped it away with her hand. She looked down at the ground and saw, to her horror, one of her front teeth lying in a pool of blood. The pain finally hit her, and she opened her mouth to scream. But before the scream could escape her lips, Lily extended a thick tendril from her shoulder and into Sara's mouth, silencing her as she coughed and gasped for air, barely staying conscious. Lily leaned in close, her face inches from Sara's own, her eyes filled with fear.

"She was going to scream," the symbiote whispered. "You had to silence her."

"So because you're confident and don't care what others think, you think it's okay to treat people like they're worthless?" Lily asked, her voice filled with anger and frustration, even as Sara writhed and gasped for air with the symbiotic tendril lodged in her throat.

"She needs to learn her place."

Lily's determination was etched onto her features as she clenched her fists. "Then I'll make sure you learn your lesson," she declared.

Riktig 6

As she spoke, tendrils of the symbiote began to worm their way into Sara's brain to access her thoughts and personality traits with ease, causing her to stand frozen, shaking and gasping for air.

Everything that makes you who you are is now at my fingertips, Lily thought to herself, relishing in the power of stealing Sara's confidence.

"More!" the symbiote in Lily's mind urged her on.

As Lily's confidence swelled, mixing in with her greed and lust, she didn't notice the subtle shifts in her own personality. She simply felt liberated and more powerful, as she drained Sara of her own confidence.

Lily's lips curved into a sly smile as she continued to feed on Sara's mind.

"Yesss! More!"

"I'll make an example of you. You'll tell everyone what happened, but I'll erase your memories so that all you'll remember is that this was your punishment for being a fucking bitch."

Lily suppressed a laugh as she reflected on that she should perhaps tone down the profanity that had been slipping into her speech recently.

"And you’ll make sure to tell all your awful friends that if they're up to no good…"

Lily tapped her chin thoughtfully, exaggerating the gesture to emphasize her contemplation. The surge of self-assurance had convinced her that it was finally time to adopt a superhero persona - an alter ego to inhabit while taking down any rogue she set her sights on. She wasn't going to remain an anonymous, street-level vigilante forever. No, she had grander ambitions.

Lily reflected on her name, given to her by her mother in honor of the water lilies, Anna's favorite flower. As she thought about it, Lily found herself becoming increasingly annoyed. The image of the passive plant, lying docile in the water, avoiding any disruption, seemed like a fitting metaphor for her former self. But not anymore. Lily's superhero identity needed to reflect the transformation she'd undergone, a process aided by the symbiote living inside her. Drawing on her extensive knowledge of botany, Lily searched her mind for a plant that embodied the qualities she now possessed. And then she found it: the perfect plant, one that could tower over fifteen meters from a single seed. This species climbed to the top, undeterred by those who sought to halt its ascent. It enveloped everything in its path, sometimes considered invasive, but to Lily it represented all she had never been before. Until now.

Lily transformed her clothes into a form-fitting green bodysuit that accentuated her voluptuous curves and completely covered her body. The golden capital letter "I" was emblazoned on her chest, her ample breasts causing the letter to appear distorted. She winked at Sara and purred, "Ivy will come for them."

Riktig 4

Lily's mind was racing with all the possibilities that lay before her. She knew now that the key to controlling her desire for power was not to suppress it, but to channel it towards a righteous cause. She could use her symbiote's abilities to punish evildoers and show the world the consequences of wrongdoing. The thought sent shivers down her spine and made her lips tingle with anticipation.

"Yes, punish them! Improve! Become more!" the symbiote whispered seductively in her ear.

Lily - no, Ivy, as she thought of herself when wearing the costume - was very drawn to the idea, but she couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that the voice in her head was up to no good. She had stopped speaking to it directly to avoid being swayed by its corrupting influence. Despite the temptation, Lily remained steadfast in her determination to do good. She would punish Sara, but not because the symbiote commanded it. She would do it because it was the right thing to do, and any improvement that came as a result was simply a bonus. With a wicked grin, Lily grabbed Sara's heart-shaped ass, one cheek in each hand, and started to grope it. She relished the feeling of power that surged through her veins as her fingers explored the curves and contours of Sara’s flesh.

"Mmm, I can see why you're so proud of these," Ivy purred, giving the cheeks a firm squeeze. She watched in satisfaction as Sara's pupils dilated in surprise.

"You know, I can feel every thought that passes through your mind while I'm inside it," Ivy explained, answering the unspoken question.

"There's not a person on this earth who knows as much about you as I do now. Your ass wasn't always so plump and irresistible, was it? Just a couple of years ago, it was flat as a board. But after you started going to the gym, you noticed the way people looked at you with desire when they thought you weren't paying attention. You enjoyed it. You became addicted to it."

Sara's eyes were bloodshot from her struggle to catch her breath, and she was mortified that Lily knew her most intimate secrets.

"You've been showing off your body more and more, haven't you? Tight jeans, yoga pants, short skirts, shorts... all to show off that ass of yours. And you know what? I have to agree. It probably is the best ass in school. Too bad your personality doesn’t match." Ivy sneered as she siphoned away the hours Sara had spent working on her physique, focusing specifically on perfecting her pert derrière. Ivy's dominance was clear as she effortlessly drained away Sara's hard-earned physical achievements.

"Oh god, I could never get enough of this," Ivy moaned as her ass swelled outward, straining against the tight fabric of her superhero costume. The feeling of her underwear digging into her flesh was almost too much to bear, and she couldn't help but moan with pleasure as it finally gave way, tearing in two around her expanding hips. She was momentarily disappointed as she realized that her favorite underwear was ruined, but the sight of her newly hourglass figure in the mirror quickly banished any sadness. For too long she had been self-conscious about her less-than-perfect behind, but now that was a thing of the past, as it was rapidly became one of her most enviable features.

Ivy reveled in the feeling of her bones creaking and shifting to accommodate her new, child-bearing hips. She even decided to forgo fixing her torn underwear, enjoying the feeling of the stretched-out latex rubbing against her most intimate parts. The strangeness of the transformation only added to her sense of power as she watched Sara undergo a reverse change, becoming a pitiful sight compared to herself.

Ivy's moans grew louder as a predatory grin spread across her face, her eyes glowing with pleasure and adrenaline.

"Would you like to know how it feels?" she purred, her hypnotically beautiful eyes locked onto Sara's. To Ivy's surprise, Sara seemed to nod, albeit weakly and fearfully. But who was Ivy to deny Sara the pleasures she so craved?

"Unfortunately, you can't experience it for yourself," Ivy said regretfully. "You wouldn't use this power for good, like I do. But I can give you the closest possible sensation."

With a wicked gleam in her eye, Ivy unbuttoned Sara's jeans, which fell to the ground as Sara's body kept becoming smaller and weaker. Ivy's gaze fell to the sexy panties Sara wore underneath, now hanging loose on her frame. Was Ivy really going to do this in the school yard of all places? As the symbiote whispered temptations in her ear, she knew the answer was yes. She slipped two fingers inside Sara's pussy, using the symbiote to merge and expand them into a large, phallic shape.

Tendrils began to emerge all over its surface, massaging Sara from within as Ivy also continued to penetrate her brain. Despite the giant tendril muffling her moans, Ivy could sense Sara's pleasure through their telepathic connection. It was a strange and surreal experience - Ivy was fingering a girl who couldn't resist or protest, but because she had full access to Sara's innermost thoughts, she knew that Sara wouldn't even if she could. At the very least, that's what Ivy told herself as she basked in the pleasure of her new appendage. Sara was now left flat and lifeless, while Ivy was anything but.

Riktig 5

It was a real downer that it was already over, and now Sara was the one that would be experiencing pleasure. Abruptly, Ivy got an illusion. She focused on the fibres embedded in Sara's brain, and knew immediately that it had worked.

"Mmmmph yesss," she breathed. It was far better than she had expected; her absorption of Sara's mind wasn't just restricted to reading her thoughts, but also included experiencing her pleasure as if it were her own. Consuming it for herself was unimaginably better. She sucked in the sumptuous sensations into her being, brushing away the fear, the anxiety, and the struggles to breathe. Sara's pleasure transported Ivy to a realm of elation, edging her ever closer to a darker realm of satisfaction.

Ivy moved her finger inside of Sara even larger than before, confidently exploring her depths with the thick shaft.

“Mmmm, that's how I feel… mmmhm, when I drain you... Ohhh, it feels even better.” She could barely contain the rapture now as it swept her away. Yes, this was far superior pleasure than any Sara could feel on her own. Ivy bit her lip and withdrew her finger, asserting what she had said. "Nobody can feel it like I do," she uttered triumphantly. "Nothing beats the sensation of taking something for yourself."

"Unless…"

Unless... Ivy’s grin grew even wider.

"But you know what, Sara," Ivy continued with a wicked grin. "I did say that I was going to make an example out of you. Losing a few hours of gym time isn't going to cut it when it comes to changing your behavior."

Sara's eyes widened in fear, wondering what punishment Ivy had in store for her.

"It's just basic consequentialism," Ivy explained. "People aren't inherently good, but they'll act like it if the consequences for doing otherwise make it worth it. So, I don't think taking back what you gained in the gym is enough to make up for the suffering you've caused to those you consider beneath you. I want to make sure you really understand the consequences of your actions."

Sara's moans filled the room as Ivy's tendrils pleasured her, fingers dancing over her most sensitive spots literally inside her brain while the symbiotic dildo inside her pulsated with pleasure. But even through the pleasure, Sara couldn't shake the feeling of dread that lingered in the back of her mind.

"Let's kill two birds with one stone," Ivy purred, her voice dripping with desire. "I'll pleasure you, and I'll get to feel your pleasure through my symbiote. And while I'm at it, I'll drain you of whatever I want."

Sara tried to scream, but Ivy's control over her mind kept her trapped in a haze of pleasure. Ivy knew exactly how to bring Sara to the brink of ecstasy, massaging her clit and controlling the symbiotic dildo inside her with expert precision.

"Oh my god, I can't imagine how good this is going to feel," Ivy gasped as Sara’s body was writhing under her touch. "I can't wait any longer!"

Ivy didn't even know what she wanted from Sara, all she cared about was the feeling of power and control that came with taking from Sara. And as the fog of pleasure consumed her, Ivy decided that the most important thing was that she would take something Sara loved and make it her own.

"Let's do this," Ivy cooed, initiating the transfer.

"Mmm, so you love these, huh?" Ivy teased, licking her lips as they grew plump. "I think they fit me well. Too bad there won't be much left for you."

As she drained Sara of her best attributes and brought her to climax, Ivy felt an intensity of pleasure that she had never experienced before. She was worried she would pass out from the overload of her pleasure centers. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she surrendered to ecstasy.

"Yesss, keep going," Ivy shouted as her waist narrowed and her abs became more defined. Any imperfections on her skin vanished as she reached new heights of pleasure.

“More, I want more!” Her nails grew into perfectly manicured, pointed ones that looked like acrylic but were anything but. Her subconscious used the symbiote to turn them green, matching her outfit.

As Sara's nails turned unhealthy, lifeless, and small cracks started appearing on them, Ivy knew she couldn't take it anymore without cumming. She orgasmed in sync with Sara in an eruption of pleasure, and as she let go of the flat and feeble-looking girl, both the tendril in her mouth and the finger in her pussy, Sara immediately fell to her knees.

"Wh-what did you do to me?" she asked weakly, but Ivy was too caught up in examining her new self in her selfie camera to pay her any attention. She had experienced a final, mental transformation in addition to the physical changes brought about by the symbiote.

"I see now why you spent so much time at the gym," Ivy said, her voice laced with a hint of amusement. "I can feel your craving now. It's...nice."

Sara looked pale and frightened, as if she had just seen a ghost. Ivy had just absorbed Sara's desire to be desired - the driving force behind her frequent trips to the gym, the longing glances she received from classmates and even her teachers. It was Sara's favorite feeling, but now it belonged to Ivy.

After making sure the only thing Sara remembered from their encounter was that someone named Ivy had punished her for her sins, Ivy fled the scene. She saw herself as the protector of the helpless, after all. Whenever Sara looked in the mirror, she would know that her appearance was a result of her failure to be a decent human being.

As Ivy stood in front of an empty shop window on her way home and used it as a full-body mirror, she couldn't help but admire her reflection. Dressed in her superhero costume, she decided it was time to make some changes. The symbiote whispered in her ear, tempting her to embrace her power and sexuality.

Ivy let the material covering her legs and thighs dissolve into thin air, leaving only her torso and crotch covered. She reveled in the way her shapely legs and heart-shaped ass were now on display for all to see. With a flick of her mind, she transformed the high neckline of her costume into a deep V-neck that plunged down to the middle of her chest, revealing her generous cleavage and gravity-defying breasts. Her fleshy mounds demanded attention, and Ivy was more than happy to oblige.

Riktig 8

Ivy's outfit was stunning, a perfect reflection of her confident and powerful demeanor.

The symbiote whispered in her mind, "Something befitting a goddess."

Ivy couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. While she may not see herself as a goddess, she knew she had to look her best while doing good in the world.

With a fierce determination, Ivy set out to test her new outfit. Using her superhuman hearing, she listened for anyone in need of help. It didn't take long for her to hear a distressed woman and her child, trying to rescue a cat stuck in a tree. Without hesitation, Ivy raced towards them at an incredible speed.

"Mom, why is that lady wearing a Halloween costume?" the little kid asked his mother, who was focused on the cat.

"What did you s-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she caught sight of the stunning, petite woman standing before her. "Uhm... May I... May I help you?" the mother stuttered.

Ivy's eyes sparkled with excitement as she replied, "Quite the contrary! As a matter of fact, I'm here to help you!"

This girl must’ve escaped the psych ward or something, the mother thought to herself. “Uhm, no offense little girl, but I think we’re going to need someone a bit taller than you. That branch is almost four meters tall!”

Ivy smiled heroically as she replied, "By my calculations, it's actually 4.35 meters, but it's no problem."

Ivy's symbiote pulsed with excitement as she leaped towards the tree trunk, using it to propel herself even higher into the air. As she reached out to snatch the terrified cat mid-jump, she couldn't help but feel a thrill of power surge through her body. She landed gracefully, handing the feline over to the grateful child with a smile on her face.

The mother watched in amazement as Ivy effortlessly performed the seemingly impossible feat. "What are you?" she gasped.

"I'm just a friendly neighborhood hero, trying to help people," Ivy replied, winking seductively at the stunned woman.

“But you could be so much more.”

"Thank you so much," the mother said, a smile spreading across her face. "I'll be sure to tell everyone about you."

The son leaned in to whisper to his mother. "What's her name?"

Ivy hesitated for a moment before answering. "I'm Ivy," she said, trying to sound confident.

"Thank you, Ivy," the mother said, smiling warmly. But as she looked at the superhero, a thought crossed her mind. "Just...Ivy? It doesn't sound quite like a hero name."

Ivy hesitated again, caught off guard by the question. She hadn't really thought about what to call her alter ego, other than just going by Ivy.

But the symbiote had other ideas. "Mistress Ivy," it whispered in her mind.

No, that sounded too ominous. And sexy, a voice in the back of her mind added.

"I'm...Incredible Ivy!" she declared, the name coming to her at the last minute.

The little boy finally spoke up, his eyes lighting up. "Thanks, Incredible Ivy. You're my favorite hero."

"Oh, it's nothing," Ivy waved off the compliment, her modesty belying her incredible powers. "I have to keep working, but have a great day!"

Ivy kept doing heroic deeds. After having stopped a robbery carried a couple of kids out of a burning building, she couldn't help but feel a sense of power and excitement coursing through her veins. She loved being able to make a difference and see the grateful looks on people's faces. But as she pushed the distracted woman out of the way of an incoming car, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was meant for more.

"Oh my god, you saved my life!" the woman gasped, her eyes wide with gratitude as she looked at Ivy. Ivy could see the dating app on her phone, the one she had been paying more attention to than the road.

"No worries, that's what I'm here for," Ivy replied, smiling as she offered the woman her hand to shake. "I'm Incredible Ivy."

She had developed the habit of shaking hands after every good deed, a way to show politeness and connect with the people she helped, as well as a way to spread her name and reputation. But deep down, hidden even from her own awareness, every time Ivy shook hands with a woman she absorbed some of their estrogen and pheromones, egged on by her own desire to be desired and lusted after. The stolen attributes remained dormant within her, waiting to be activated at her own discretion. But for now, Ivy was content to be the hero, using her powers for good and helping those in need.

Riktig 7

Ivy couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement as she changed out of her superhero costume and back into her normal clothes. She walked home, wondering if anyone had noticed her actions as a superhero that day and whether she would be mentioned online. While she primarily did this to help others, Lily couldn't deny that she craved recognition and validation for her actions. However, her good mood was slightly marred by the memory of the woman with the cat in the tree, who had condescendingly doubted Ivy's ability to help and called her a 'little girl.'

It's not like 5 feet is that small, Lily tried to reassure herself, although she couldn't shake the feeling of annoyance. If only she knew the full extent of my powers, she would have been on her knees, worshiping my superiority.

"She should've been rejoicing over your mere presence. You need to embrace the goddess you're meant to be," the symbiote whispered seductively in her mind.

Lily shook the tempting thoughts out of her head, trying to ignore the symbiote's manipulation. But she couldn't completely deny the allure of power and sex, especially when it came with the opportunity to prove herself as the ultimate superhero.

After-hours Arousal by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 59


"Did you see what Incredible Ivy did yesterday?" a girl passing by asked her friend.

"No, what did she do this time?" the other girl replied excitedly.

"She stopped a gang attack and fought four men all by herself. I heard someone filmed it and leaked it online. It's all over TikTak now."

"Wow, I can't believe there's a real-life superhero out there. And she's so beautiful too!"

Lily smirked to herself as she overheard the conversation while standing at her locker. She ran her hand over her bare stomach, exposed by the pink crop top she was wearing. The bra she had conjured up was pushing her breasts up, a subtle hint at her desire for more. Her black yoga pants hugged her body tightly, leaving little to the imagination. This was a typical outfit for the newly confident Lily, who took pleasure in being noticed. Ever since her sexuality awakened, Lily had relished the glances she received, especially since she had never received any before. But after what she did to Sara, it was more than just appreciation - she felt a fire ignite between her thighs every time someone checked her out, fueling her desire to be even more irresistible.

"Imagine getting this feeling... from everyone," the symbiote whispered in her mind.

Lily's new and improved abs, which she had stolen from one of the gang members she had stopped, felt amazing to touch. However, there were other parts of her body that she would have preferred to be touched, if only she had a little more modesty. She had, of course, considered the security cameras and had stealthily stolen the robber's strength while she was in close contact with him, blocking the view. Initially, she had considered stopping crime from the shadows and never taking credit, but the feeling of admiration was too good to turn down. Lily wanted to do good and make a name for herself, but she also wanted to be seen doing it.

Lily, or Ivy as she was known to the world, had always been a hero at heart. But since she had absorbed the symbiote, she had become something more. With its ability to steal attributes from others, she had become a force to be reckoned with on the streets. Her alter ego was known throughout the city, and she had saved countless lives in the past 12 days.

With her newfound strength, agility, and fighting skills, Lily felt unstoppable. She could take down any criminal with ease, and her confidence grew with each victory. Even the school bullies who used to taunt her about the blowjob video couldn't bring her down. She had owned up to it and was even proud of her performance. And if anyone tried to be rude about it, she would simply ask if they were jealous of her ability to make someone as hard as she had made him.

While most things were going well, there was one thing in particular that annoyed Lily massively. That bitch Olivia and Mike had pulled a cruel prank on her, and Lily was determined to get back at them. She had always hated Olivia for terrorizing her, but now she finally felt confident in her ability to push back. Lily knew exactly how to make her jealous and drive her mad - by seducing Mike for real this time. Lily couldn't help but feel a little excited at the thought of taking something that Olivia considered rightfully hers.

But as she walked, she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Hey," Mike said, his low, masculine voice sending shivers down Lily's spine.

"Uh, hey," Lily responded, struggling to maintain her anger towards him. Despite knowing that his prank was unforgivable, she couldn't help but feel drawn to him. Was her revenge plot simply an excuse to get close to Mike again? Even Lily wasn't sure.

Lily couldn't believe it. Tears were forming in the corners of his eyes. She had never seen him like this before, and it made her feel something she hadn't felt for him in a long time. Maybe he really was sorry for what he had done. But as she looked into his eyes, the symbiote inside her whispered seductively, "You can have him, Lily. You have the power now. Take what you want."

Lily struggled to resist the temptation, but the more she looked at him, the more she couldn't help but feel drawn to him. She knew she shouldn't give in, but the thought of dominating him, of making him beg for her forgiveness and beg for her touch, was too much to resist.

"Okay," she said softly, a small smile playing on her lips. "I'll hear you out. But you better make it worth my while."

As he began to speak, Lily couldn't help but let her mind wander to all the dirty, erotic things she could do to him. And as the words "I'm sorry" left his lips, she knew that she would have her way with him.

He continued, "I broke up with Olivia a few days ago. I agreed to tell everyone that she broke up with me, but if anyone deserves the truth, it's you. If there's anything I can do to make up for the pain I caused you, let me know. If not, you'll never hear from me again."

Lily felt a surge of power and desire wash over her as Mike begged for her forgiveness. She had always been attracted to his confident, alpha demeanor, but seeing him vulnerable and submissive was a new turn on for her.

“Mike,” Lily stopped him. Mike turned back around and looked curiously at Lily.

Lily's voice was dripping with desire as she commanded, "Give me your hand." Mike hesitated for a moment, his expression shifting from curious to confused, before finally extending his hand towards her. Lily eagerly grasped it, letting the symbiote flow from her palm into his body through the pores of his skin. As the symbiote entered his mind, Lily was granted access to his deepest thoughts and secrets.

She saw his fear of Olivia, his regret for the way things ended between them, and so much more. But Lily couldn't bring herself to delve too deeply into Mike's mind, not wanting to invade his privacy any further. Instead, she chose to erase the memory of her hand feeling strange, not wanting him to start asking questions she couldn't answer. A smile of satisfaction spread across Lily's face as she released Mike's hand, knowing that she had been able to find the information she needed without causing him too much discomfort.

"There's one thing you could do to make amends," Lily purred, her eyes flickering with a hint of mischief.

"I'll do anything," Mike gasped, desperate to redeem himself in her eyes.

"Take me out for dinner," Lily suggested, her lips curving into a sly smile.

Mike let out a relieved laugh. "I'd love to."

 Day 74

The getaway car waited for them, engine roaring as the two bank robbers sped out of the parking lot, their tires kicking up gravel behind them. The driver, a scruffy looking man with a long list of crimes to his name, glanced over at his accomplice, a woman just as immoral and selfish as he was.

"That was too close," the woman panted, her heart still racing in her chest. "If the police had shown up even a minute earlier, we would've been caught for sure."

"Yeah, well, lucky for us they didn't," the man replied, his eyes constantly scanning for any sign of pursuit. "We got away clean with the money. That's all that matters."

"I still can't believe we actually pulled it off," the woman said, shaking her head in disbelief. "It was like something out of a movie."

"A movie?" the man snorted. "This is real life, baby. This is what we do. We're professionals."

As the getaway car hurtled through the streets, the two bank robbers continued talking, their voices getting louder and more excited as they relived the thrill of the robbery. Soon, they were laughing and joking about the whole thing, completely forgetting the chaos they'd left behind and the danger they were in.

"That was one hell of a ride," the man said with a huge grin on his face, slapping the steering wheel with one hand. "I'm already looking forward to the next one."

"You're always looking for the next adrenaline rush, aren't you?" the woman asked, shaking her head. "It's like an addiction for you."

"But you love it," the man smirked, leaning in for a kiss.

But before their lips could meet, they were jolted by a sudden collision. They felt themselves crashing, even though they were on an open road with nothing in sight. The g-force from the impact knocked the man unconscious and left the woman dazed. When she opened her eyes, she saw a giant dent in the hood of their car, as if something had fallen from the sky and landed on it.

As she looked closer, she saw a figure standing on the hood - it was Incredible Ivy, her alter ego. She had jumped from 20 meters above, using her symbiote's ability to absorb fortitude and strength to make herself indestructible. Ivy had never been more motivated, especially since she had asked Mike on a date.

With a sly smile, Ivy jumped off the hood and opened the door to the driver's seat, pulling the unconscious man out of the car. "I think you accidentally stole some things that don't belong to you," she said confidently.

Riktig 1

But just as she was about to make her move, a click filled the air. Ivy froze, her heightened senses alerting her to the presence of a loaded gun pointed at her from behind. She cursed herself for not noticing that the woman was still conscious and had exited the car. Even with her superhuman strength and durability, a gunshot would definitely penetrate her skin.

Ivy's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts as she struggled to decide what to do. On one hand, she knew she should let the thieves go and put her own safety first. But on the other hand, the thought of letting these criminals escape made her skin crawl with disgust. In the end, her desire for justice won out and she acrobatically spun around, delivering a powerful kick that sent the woman's handgun flying. However, as the weapon left the woman's grip, she managed to pull the trigger, sending a bullet flying towards Ivy's right shoulder.

"Aaargh!" Ivy screamed in pain, falling to her knees. She had never experienced such intense physical pain before, and it was overwhelming. She tried to lift her arm, but found that she couldn't. Behind her, the woman reached for her gun again. Ivy knew she had to use her symbiote to get out of this situation, but there was a risk of someone seeing her do it. So far, Ivy had only used her symbiote to steal attributes from people when she was in physical contact with them, not wanting to expose her powers to the public. They were in the middle of the city, and there was no way she could use her symbiote without someone seeing it.

Ivy gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. She knew she had no other choice. As the woman aimed her gun at Ivy once again, a tentacle shot out of Ivy's body, pulling the woman's feet out from under her and sending her crashing to the ground. Ivy stood up and sprinted over to the woman, straddling her as she lay on the ground. Ivy was about to deliver a punch to knock her out when the pain in her shoulder struck again, causing her to wince. With her other hand, Ivy grabbed the woman's neck.

"You really shouldn't have done that," Ivy growled, her voice laced with a hint of the symbiote's influence.

As she focused on stealing the body's ability to heal itself, Ivy couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt knowing that this woman would now need to go to the hospital for even the slightest injury. But the easing of the pain in her shoulder quickly overtook any remorse she may have felt. Ivy's anger grew as she saw in her mind that this wasn't some desperate woman who had robbed a bank to provide for her family. No, this self-serving woman had simply wanted more money and excitement. Without Ivy even realizing it, she absorbed some of that trait as well, fueling the dark, greedy parts of herself that craved power and control.

As the sound of sirens filled the air, Ivy knocked the woman out with a punch and used her enhanced strength to jump 10 meters into the air, landing gracefully on the nearest roof. Despite the lingering pain in her shoulder, Ivy knew she wouldn't need to visit the hospital. Her healing powers had already begun to close the wound left by the bullet.

  
  

Lily lay back on the couch, her head on Mike's shoulder as she let out a contented sigh. It had been two weeks since she had mustered the courage to ask him out, and things had been going well. They had been on a few more dates and Lily had been spending most of her days at his place, after spending most of the morning on fighting crimes. But she knew she couldn't skip too many classes - she needed top grades in all her courses, and attendance was a crucial part of that.

Despite their growing closeness, they hadn't done anything sexual since they started dating. It was an awkward subject for both of them, especially after their last encounter. And Lily couldn't shake the feeling that Mike was still holding back, not wanting to fully commit to her. He had told her that he didn't want Olivia, to find out about them, saying it was too soon and she would get angry. But Lily wished he would just be honest and open about it, that he would only care about her from now on. The thought made her anxious, and she tried to push it to the back of her mind as she snuggled closer to Mike.

"Let's see if there's anything on the TV," Lily suggested, her body pressed against Mike's as he held her in his arms. He eagerly grabbed the remote with his right hand, his left arm wrapped firmly around her. The first thing that appeared on the screen was the news, showing footage of Incredible Ivy stopping a group of bank robbers earlier that day. Seeing the footage of her heroic actions put a smile on Lily's face.

"Citizens across the country have long been wondering if this mysterious Incredible Ivy possesses supernatural powers or if she is simply a highly skilled vigilante. Today, we have our answer. This is undeniably the world's first superpowered human - if she is, in fact, human at all," the news anchor declared as the footage played. It showed Ivy jumping onto the hood of a car, crushing it beneath her, and using her tentacles to take down one of the robbers.

Thankfully, there was no way to see that she had stolen the robber's attributes - the public probably wouldn't understand if they found out.

"Woah, she's amazing! Right?" Lily said, looking up at Mike and hoping for a compliment or two.

"I don't know," Mike replied hesitantly. "It looks like she thinks she's above the law. Why didn't she wait for the cops to come? I think she's shady."

Riktig 2

Lily's anger boiled inside her at Mike's words. The law? You expect a superhero to bend to the law?! she thought to herself. Prioritizing Olivia's feelings, prioritizing the law. You should prioritize me. I should be your everything.

Lily tried to hide her anger, but a plan for revenge against Olivia began to formulate in her mind. And as much as Mike wouldn't like it, Lily decided that he wouldn't get a say this time.

  Day 75

The last class of the day had ended two hours earlier, but Lily stayed behind in the building. She used those two hours to complete all of her homework for the week and to finalize her devious plan. Everyone else had already left. She sent a message to Mike.

"Hey, I'm done with my homework now. Do you want to pick me up at school and go back to your place? :D"

Lily knew that Mike would eagerly accept her invitation. Despite her annoyance with him yesterday, Mike was always kind and caring towards her. She hoped her plan wouldn't ruin their relationship, but it was a risk she was willing to take.

Lily made her way to the school gym, her body clad in a skimpy outfit conjured by the symbiote. The black shorts were so skimpy they could barely be called clothing, and the pink t-shirt with matching Adidas lines on the shoulders was equally revealing, clinging to her body like a second skin and showing off her toned midriff. She let her lustrous ponytail hang down her back, a tantalizing invitation for anyone who might be watching. As she stepped into the dimly lit gym, her phone vibrated with a message from her lover. "Outside. You coming, babe?"

Smirking to herself, Lily replied with a lie, pretending to have accidentally locked herself inside the gym.

"This is so embarrassing... I managed to lock myself inside the gym. Will you come and open it from the outside? :(" she typed back, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

Mike had no idea why Lily had gone to the gym, but he couldn't deny that she had become much more fit in the past few months. He chuckled at the thought of even his brilliant girlfriend making silly mistakes. Oh shit, he suddenly thought. Did I just refer to her as my girlfriend in my head? He had never called her that to her face, but the thought sent a warm feeling through his body. He knew he would have to ask her first, after things had settled down with Olivia and he had waited a suitable amount of time.

"Hello, Lily?" Mike called out as he made his way down the empty school hallway. His voice echoed through the darkness, signaling to Lily that he was approaching. When he reached the gym, he slowly pushed open the door and was surprised to find the room completely dark. The only sound was the slow, steady drip of water from the ceiling, a problem the janitor had been meaning to fix for ages. As Mike entered, the door closed behind him.

"Lily, are you here?" he shouted into the darkness.

Suddenly, a single light turned on, casting a bright spotlight on Lily standing by the barbell bench in a seductive gym outfit that left little to the imagination. Her breasts bulged from the tight workout top, and her toned stomach rippled with each breath she took. Mike's eyes were drawn to her like a moth to a flame, and he was entranced as he walked towards her, unable to take his eyes off her revealing curves.

"Hey, Mike," Lily greeted him with a sly smile.

Mike struggled to find his words, his eyes locked onto Lily's body as he approached her. "What...what's going on?" he managed to stammer out.

"I thought we could have some fun, since we're the only ones here," Lily purred, her voice dripping with lust. "It would be kind of exciting to do it at school, don't you think?"

Riktig 3

Even with her increased confidence, Lily couldn't help feeling a bit nervous about the role she was now playing. But she'd practiced being seductive in front of the mirror to prepare for this moment, and she’d even practiced her lines. She walked up to him with a seductive sway of her hips, sending his mind reeling. The raw desire in his eyes was a clear indication of the unbridled passion that had been building up inside him. She grabbed his chin, and whispered, "I know exactly what you want, Mike. You want to tear my clothes off, expose me, and take me right here, right now. You want to explore every inch of my body, from my perky breasts to my tight ass. You want to use me and leave me panting for more."

Mike was like putty in her hands as she traced her fingers over his chest, down to his waist, and to his groin. She could feel his arousal growing, and it only made her more determined to make him lose control. "Don't hold back, Mike," she breathed, "Give in to your primal desires. Take me the way you've always wanted to."

Mike's eyes met Lily's, and a sudden surge of desire awakened within him. This wasn't the same shy and cute Lily that he knew. She was different now, almost dominant. He couldn't resist the temptation to let his primal lust take over, and with a growl of desire, he reached out and tore at her clothes. Lily moaned with pleasure, urging him on as he exposed her soft, creamy skin. Her eyes locked on his, filled with pure lust.

Mike's hands were rough and urgent as they explored her body. He couldn't keep his eyes off her breasts, full and supple, her nipples hardening under his touch. The feeling of her soft curves and luscious breasts was more than he could handle. His desire consumed him, and he couldn't help but imagine the way her nipples would feel against his tongue.

Lily noticed the effect she was having on him and reveled in the power she held over him. She let out a low, seductive chuckle and leaned in closer, giving him a better view of her ample cleavage. Mike was completely under her spell.

Mike's heart was racing, his eyes fixated on Lily's luscious breasts, which were barely contained in her scandalously small t-shirt. He was entranced by her beauty, completely consumed by his desire for her. Lily broke the silence, her voice dripping with seduction.

"What are you waiting for?" she whispered, pushing her arms together to create a mesmerizing cleavage. "Don't you want me?"

Mike was powerless, paralyzed by his own lust. Lily chuckled softly, knowing the effect she had on him. She decided to take matters into her own hands and straddled him on the barbell bench, pressing her body against his. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "I want you inside me, Mike."

He moaned in response, unable to resist Lily's temptation. He felt her hands sliding down his body, and then she grabbed his crotch. "Mmm, you're so hard," she murmured, and then she started grinding against him.

Mike felt the heat between his legs grow stronger as Lily's hips began to move against his. He reached up and grabbed her perfect breasts, squeezing them gently as he felt their softness in his hands. Lily leaned down to kiss him, their tongues tangling together as they explored each other's mouths. She ground her body against his, pressing her large breasts firmly against his chest. Her body was hot, and Mike's erection grew even more in response.

Lily smiled down at him and reached up to stroke his face, her eyes dark with desire. She leaned in to kiss him again, her tongue exploring his mouth with a hunger that Mike hadn’t felt from her before. Her breasts were like pillows beneath his hands, and he squeezed them harder, feeling her nipples harden in response. He couldn't get enough of her.

Lily let out a soft moan as he rubbed her breast through her shirt, his touch making her gasp with delight. Her eyes closed as she surrendered herself to the pleasure.

"I'm sorry," Mike said, unsure if her reaction was pleasure or pain.

"Don't be sorry," she said breathlessly. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment."

She leaned in and kissed him again, her hands reaching down to fondle his bulging muscles through his shirt. She moaned softly into his mouth as he played with her nipples, his touch sending waves of pleasure through her body. Mike tried to slip his hand under her t-shirt again, but she pulled away from him, a wicked smile on her lips.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" she teased. Mike nodded, his desire for her clear in his eyes. Lily pushed him back onto the bench and straddled him harder, the fabric of her micro shorts struggling against her thighs. She let out a low moan as he grabbed her ass and pulled her closer, their bodies pressed against each other. She could feel the heat emanating from his body, his hard cock pressing against her.

"Okay," she said, her voice low and seductive. "Just let me know if you change your mind."

Mike's eyes roamed over her newly beautiful body, taking in every inch of her perfect curves. He knew he had to have her. "I want you, Lily," he growled. "I need you."

Lily smirked, her lips curling into a wicked grin. With a swift motion, she pulled off her top, one step closer to exposing her ample, perfect breasts to his hungry gaze. Mike's eyes widened as he beheld the magnificent sight before him. Lily's nipples were hard and erect, straining against the fabric of her bra. He couldn't resist any longer. With a fierce growl of desire, he ripped the bra from her body, revealing her perfect breasts to his eager hands.

Lily's body quivered under his touch, her skin alive with pleasure. She leaned into him, desperate for more. Mike continued to tease her breasts, massaging them with expert hands, loving the way they felt in his grasp.

But Lily was not satisfied. She wanted more. With a flick of her wrist, she sent Mike tumbling backwards. He looked up at her, surprised, but aroused. Lily towered above him, her body quivering with dark, forbidden power. She reached down and put her face to his ear, pressing her body against his with fierce intensity.

"Aren’t you tired of all this foreplay?" she hissed.

Mike nodded, his eyes glazed with lust. "Y-yes," he breathed. "Yes, I want you."

Lily leaned in, her lips grazing his ear. "Then take me," she whispered. "Take me and make me yours."

With that, Mike lost all control. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close, their bodies pressed together in a frenzy of passion.

Riktig 4

She knew what she wanted, and she wasn't afraid to take it. She ripped Mike's shirt off, leaving him bare-chested and exposed to her hungry gaze. As he kissed her again, she felt his hands roam down to her waist and begin to inch her shorts down. She lifted her hips to help him, revealing her lacy black thong and eager to feel him inside of her. Lily stepped out of the shorts and kicked them aside, standing before Mike in just the thong. As Mike's fingers traced along its edges, Lily shivered with pleasure. She could feel the symbiote inside of her, urging her to give into her deepest, darkest desires. It whispered to her of power and sex, and she found herself craving both more and more.

"I can't resist you, Lily," Mike growled, his hands roaming over her body hungrily. "I need to feel you wrapped around me."

Lily chuckled and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I can feel your desire for me, and it's making me so wet. I'm not used to being… wanted like that. I want you to take me, Mike. I want you to show me just how much you want me.”

Lily seized Mike's head and yanked it towards her breasts, moaning wantonly as he suckled on her nipples with his skilled tongue. She was desperate for his touch as he explored every inch of her body, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. With trembling fingers, she guided him lower, and he eagerly followed, trailing hot kisses down her taut stomach until he reached the damp, dark curls of her womanhood.

With a wicked grin, he ripped her thong in half with his teeth, baring her bare, glistening pussy to his hungry gaze. He inhaled deeply, savoring the musky, intoxicating scent of her arousal before pushing her legs further apart and plunging his tongue inside her sweet, slick folds, licking and teasing her to the brink of ecstasy. Lily gasped and moaned, arching her back with her fingers tangling in his hair as he expertly brought her to the brink of orgasm again and again.

Mike slid his fingers inside Lily's soaking wet pussy, and she moaned in ecstasy. She gyrated her hips, matching his every movement. Mike could feel her walls contracting around his fingers and he knew she was close. He increased the pace of his thrusts, bringing Lily closer to the brink of an orgasm.

Just as Lily was about to explode, she looked at her watch and realized it wasn't time yet. "Stop, Mike!" she said, catching her breath. "I don't want your fingers. I want your cock inside me. All of it."

As she straddled Mike, she pulled down his pants to reveal his naked lower half. She could feel his cock pressing against her, just outside her entrance, as she teased him with every primal and sensual movement. Mike was putty in her hands, completely under her control. He tried to adjust his position to enter her, getting harder and harder, but Lily slapped his hands away, relishing in the power dynamics between them. She was in charge, and she loved every second of it.

Lily knew she had to finish what she had started. As she looked down at Mike, she knew that this was the moment she had been waiting for. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock, feeling him fill her up completely. It felt amazing, the sensation of him inside her, the power dynamics shifting as he became the submissive one. They began to move together in perfect unison, as Lily felt herself building towards the ultimate release. Mike moaned in ecstasy as they fucked, and Lily knew that she had finally taken control of her own life, and her own pleasure.

Lily's body quivered as she mounted Mike, her hips grinding against him with a ferocity that made him gasp. She leaned in for a deep, passionate kiss, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth as she rode him harder and harder. As she felt him getting close, she slid her hand down to his cock, stroking him expertly as he moaned in ecstasy. She grinned as she whispered in his ear, "You're mine now, Mike. Only mine."

His eyes widened in lustful anticipation as she continued to manipulate his body, bringing him to the brink of orgasm again and again. His hands were roaming over her body, caressing her thighs and breasts deliciously.

Mike could no longer contain his lust, his primal urges taking over as he grabbed Lily's hips and began thrusting into her. Their bodies moved in perfect unison as they reached the height of their pleasure, their moans filling the empty gym. Lily couldn’t help but arching her back in pleasure and offering him a tantalizing view of her body as she surrendered to the heat of the moment.

But Lily's mind was not solely focused on their carnal pleasure. The sound of the gym door opening echoed through the room, and Lily knew that her plan was working perfectly. She had stolen Sara's phone earlier that day, replacing it with a defective one to ensure that she wouldn't suspect anything. With the real phone, Lily had sent a message to Olivia, luring her to the gym with the promise of juicy gossip.

"Olivia! Meet me at the gym at 05:00 PM. I have important news about Lily," the message had read.

As Lily rode Mike's cock relentlessly, she saw Olivia walk in. She grinned evilly, knowing that this was the moment she had been waiting for and that she’d timed it perfectly. She reached into Mike's mind, repeatedly stealing his memory of Olivia's entrance so that he wouldn't notice her. Lily wanted to make sure Olivia witnessed the full extent of her sexual prowess.

Olivia's heart sank as she saw her ex-boyfriend being ridden like a stallion by the once weak and annoying Lily. She felt a painful sting of jealousy and betrayal, but something was different this time. She couldn't help but feel a burning desire to be in Lily's place, riding Mike until he was nothing more than a quivering mess.

Lily could sense Olivia's mixed feelings of arousal and pain and couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. She had always been the victim, but now she was in control. She rode Mike with all the skill and confidence of a seasoned seductress, determined to prove to Olivia that she was the one in charge now. She had always hated Olivia and now she got to fuck her bully’s ex boyfriend in front of her very eyes.

"Mmm, how does it feel to see me riding your man like this, Olivia?" Lily asked, grinning wickedly.

Olivia's face was twisted with pain and betrayal. "Please stop, Lily," she begged, tears streaming down her face.

But Lily just laughed and rode Mike harder. As she did, she kept stealing his memories of Olivia walking in, erasing her entrance from his mind completely. "Ohhh, this is what you get for treating me like trash," she said, triumphantly.

Riktig 5

How is this girl, this weak and annoying twerp, dominating him like this? Olivia thought to herself, feeling like she had been punched in the gut. The pain and betrayal of seeing Mike with Lily was almost too much to bear. But even as she wanted to scream and run, she stood there frozen, unable to move or speak.

The original plan was for Lily to simply enjoy her victory and move on, but seeing Olivia in so much pain was too much to resist. Sure, it was sweet, but not enough. She craved more, and the sight of Olivia's pain fueled her desire to humiliate her even further. As she squeezed Mike's muscular body with her powerful thighs, she relished the opportunity to flaunt her power and beauty in front of her former tormentor. Olivia's struggle to contain her emotions only made it sweeter. She could see the struggle in Olivia's mind, the desire to confront them and make them feel as hurt and exposed as she was. But Lily was in control now, and she was not ready to let go of this power.

With a sly smile, she leaned down to whisper in Mike's ear, "I think we have an audience. Let's give them a show they'll never forget." Mike's eyes lit up at the suggestion, eager to please his new girlfriend and show off his sexual prowess, not even considering looking at who their audience was. Lily could feel the symbiote inside her throbbing with excitement as they put on a display of dominance and desire, knowing that Olivia could do nothing but watch in helpless humiliation.

Olivia watched in horror as Lily and Mike began to put on a truly erotic and dominating performance, each movement and touch sending shudders of pleasure through her body. Despite the pain and betrayal that twisted within her, she couldn't look away, captivated by the erotic display before her.

As Lily felt Mike's thick cock inside of her, she knew she had him exactly where she wanted him. Just as she was about to climax, she posed a question to Mike, wanting Olivia to hear that she was the only one he desired and that Olivia meant nothing to him. "Do you ever think about Olivia when you're with me?"

Mike hesitated for a brief moment before answering, caught off guard by the question. "No, of course not," he panted, as Lily rode him harder and faster, a wicked smirk spreading across her lips. "You're the only one who can make me feel this good."

Lily laughed, a sultry and wicked sound that sent a shiver down Olivia's spine. "Good. Keep fucking me like that, and you'll forget her entirely.”

Olivia's heart broke as she listened to the two of them, feeling more alone and insignificant than ever before. But Lily didn't care about her pain. She was too lost in her own pleasure and the thrill of domination. And with every moan and gasp, she felt more and more powerful, knowing that she was the one in control.

Mike’s weakness was all Lily needed. Without warning, Lily pushed Mike down on the bench, straddling him and pressing her breasts against his chest. She felt his hardness beneath her and grinned with satisfaction. "Mmm, yess, Mike," she purred, grinding her hips against him. "I love this so fucking much!"

Mike moaned as Lily rode him hard, her body glistening with sweat. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, and he couldn't help but stare at them, transfixed by their size and beauty. "Oh god, Lily," he gasped, "you're amazing. I never knew anyone could feel this good."

Lily laughed, a wicked sound that echoed through the gym. "You think I'm good, Mike?" she said, her voice low and seductive. "Wait till you see what I can do with these." She brought his hands up to her breasts, moaning softly as he squeezed them. "Do you think they're better than Olivia's?" she taunted, staring straight into Olivia's shocked eyes.

Mike groaned, lost in a haze of lust and desire. He didn't even notice when Olivia walked in, her eyes widening in shock as she saw Lily riding him like a wild animal. "Oh god, Lily," he cried, "I don't know what I was thinking. I should have been with you all along."

Lily grinned inwardly, her gaze never leaving Olivia's. Mike was so focused on pleasuring her that he didn't even notice his ex-girlfriend standing mere feet away. "Are you sure?" Lily teased, arching her back to push her breasts even further into his grasp. "I mean, I know Olivia’s are pretty good too."

Mike's eyes were glazed with desire as he looked at Lily. "You're perfect," he said, his hands kneading her flesh. "She doesn't even come close."

The symbiote chuckled in Lily's mind. "Yess," it hissed. "Make her suffer. Make her regret the day she ever crossed you."

Lily turned to look at Mike and figured she could get away with pretty much anything at this moment. She leaned in close to Mike, her lips inches from his ear as she whispered seductively. "Tell me, Mike, how worthless is Olivia compared to me? How much do you prefer my body, my touch, my everything?"

Mike groaned in pleasure as Lily's words washed over him, his body responding eagerly to her command. "Olivia is nothing compared to you," he breathed, his eyes glazed over with desire. "S-she's pale and dull in comparison to you. I could never go back to her now that I've experienced the perfection of you."

Lily let out a satisfied purr, reveling in the way she was manipulating Mike's thoughts and desires. "That's exactly what I want to hear," she whispered, her lips brushing in a wicked grin. Mike's words flowed like honey, filling Lily's mind with thoughts of her own superiority and the thrill of using her power to dominate and control others. She could feel the symbiote inside her, urging her on to greater and greater heights of pleasure and excitement.

Lily's voice became huskier as she purred into Mike's ear, "And that blowjob I gave you, was it just part of a prank or did you really get off on it? Was it better than any of Olivia's sloppy BJs?"

Mike's eyes flickered with desire as he admitted, "It wasn't just a prank. It was fucking amazing, Lily. The best head I've ever gotten. Olivia could never compare to your lips. She begged me to cheat on her just to hurt you, but it was so much hotter than I ever expected."

Lily's fingers traced over Mike's chest, getting louder as his thrusts grew harder. "I knew it. You cheated on her with me, didn't you? That blowjob was your chance to escape Olivia's mediocrity and experience true passion. You craved the forbidden pleasure I offered, a chance to forget your mundane life with her and indulge in a wild, carnal affair."

Riktig 7

"Yes, yes," Mike panted, his eyes rolling back in his head as he approached his climax. "You're the only one for me. You're the best."

Lily's smile turned into a wicked grin as she rode him, feeling his cock pulse inside her. She had successfully satisfied her desire for revenge, and the pleasure was overwhelming. This was her moment of triumph, and she intended to savor every second of it. As they both climaxed together, Lily let out a cry of pleasure, making sure Olivia heard it loud and clear. Her body shook and writhed atop Mike as she came, never taking her eyes off of Olivia. It was a clear message that Mike was hers, and hers alone. The intense, erotic energy in the room was palpable, and Lily knew that he would never be able to resist the allure of her seductive power.

Lily's orgasm was the most intense thing she had ever experienced. It was raw, animalistic, and completely uninhibited. She rode Mike like a wild beast, her hips grinding into his with a primal need that she couldn't ignore. She let out guttural moans and screams of pleasure, completely losing herself in the moment, consumed by the delicious, revenge-fueled orgasm. As she climaxed, her body was wracked with spasms of ecstasy that left her gasping for breath.

The orgasm was fueled by a desire for power and domination, to an extent that Lily had never experienced before. She felt like a goddess, a sexual being who could have any man she wanted. She reveled in the dirty, taboo nature of their pleasure, letting out a string of vulgar, perverted moans that made Mike's head spin.

Mike's orgasm was equally mind-blowing, his hips thrusting up to meet hers as they both reached the pinnacle of their pleasure. The symbiote inside her urged her on, stoking the fire of her desire for revenge against Olivia. Lily knew that this was only the beginning, and she couldn't wait to see what other depraved heights she could reach with the help of her new, all-consuming ally.

Lily seized his chin and turned his head towards Olivia, taunting her with a sensual lick on the cheek. It was only then that Mike realized Olivia was watching, tears streaming down her face in a mixture of anger and heartbreak. Without a word, she fled the room, leaving Lily and Mike panting and sweating in the aftermath of their passionate encounter.

Riktig 6

As Mike came down from his lustful high, he realized what had just happened. He had been used. Betrayed by the girl he thought he loved. "You...You did this on purpose," he accused Lily, his voice laced with hurt and anger.

Lily held her head high, refusing to back down. "Yes, I did. And I don't regret it."

Mike's eyes widened in disbelief. "What? How could you say that, Lily? Why?"

Lily bit her lip, unsure of how to respond. She knew that telling the truth would only hurt Mike more, but she couldn't bring herself to lie. "I did it because I wanted to hurt Olivia," she said finally, her voice barely above a whisper. "I know it was wrong, but I just... I couldn't stand the thought of her being happy after everything she's done to me."

Mike's eyes narrowed. "So you used me as revenge?"

Lily winced. "Yes, I did. And I'm so sorry, Mike. I never meant to hurt you. I just... I don't know, I guess I wasn't thinking clearly."

Mike shook his head. "You weren't thinking at all, Lily. You're just like her! You're a bully!"

Lily felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes. "No, I'm not! I swear, Mike, I'm not like her. I was just so hurt and angry, and I didn't know how else to deal with it."

Mike's expression softened slightly. "I believe you, Lily. But that doesn't change what you did. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to look at you the same way again."

Lily's heart sank as she heard the disappointment in Mike's voice. She knew that what she had done was wrong, but she had been blinded by her own anger and pain. "Mike, please," she said softly. "I'm so sorry."

Mike's eyes blazed with anger. "You're sorry? You think that changes anything? I trusted you, Lily. And you betrayed me."

Lily trembled as she saw the hurt and betrayal in Mike's eyes. "I know what I did was wrong, Mike. But I had to do it. I couldn't let Olivia get away with what she did to me."

Mike's voice was cold as he spoke. "And what about what you did to me? Did you ever stop to think about how I would feel?"

Lily's guilt weighed on her like a ton of bricks. "I'm sorry, Mike," she whispered, her voice thick with tears. "I let my anger and pain get the best of me. I made a terrible mistake, and I regret it more than anything."

Mike's hands clenched into fists, his emotions threatening to spill over. "How can I trust you now?" he spat, his voice trembling. "How do I know you're not just using me again?"

Lily's eyes were wide with remorse as she gazed up at him. "I don't blame you for not trusting me," she said softly. "But please, I beg you for forgiveness. I know I've hurt you, and I'm so sorry for that."

Mike's heart was torn in two. On the one hand, he was furious with Lily for betraying him. On the other hand, he couldn't deny the intense connection he felt with her. The sex they had shared had been like nothing he had ever experienced before. "I… I need some time to think," he muttered as he stormed out of the room.

Lily was left sitting in her stage light alone, basking in the warm glow of the spotlight. She didn’t quite know how to feel. Sure, it felt bad that Mike was sad and angry with her, but Olivia had it coming. And if she was being fair, so did he. But he wasn’t the intended target, he was just collateral damage. They’d move past it. Eventually. Surely. Right?

Tears started streaming down her face as she tried to come to terms with what she had just done. The symbiote had given her beauty, power and confidence, but had it also twisted her sense of morality? As she replayed the events of the night in her head, she tried to convince herself that what she had done was justified. Mike had hurt her in the past, and he had never been proud to be seen with her in public. What if he was still interested in Olivia, the very same bully who had tormented Lily for years?

As Lily sat there, still panting and sweating, the symbiote whispered in her ear. "Don't worry about it, Lily. That's just how it feels when you're powerful. You're no longer a victim. You can make anyone you want suffer. Olivia had it coming, and now you've got her man. Use him. Use him to get what you want. Use him to satisfy your desires. You deserve it, Lily. You're a goddess now. Embrace it. Embrace your power, Lily. Embrace your desire. You can have anyone you want, anytime you want. And the more you use your power, the stronger you will become. You deserve to be satisfied, Lily. You deserve to feel the ultimate pleasure. Let me help you, Lily. Let me guide you down the path of desire and satisfaction."

Lily's body quivered at the thought. It was true. By succumbing to her desires, she had finally gotten what she wanted. Mike had been right there for the taking, and she'd taken him hard and fast, letting out a scream of pure ecstasy as he filled her up. The symbiote was right. She deserved to be satisfied.

Olivia had wronged her, and now Lily had gotten her payback. And with the symbiote's help, she could have anyone she wanted. She could be the queen of the school now, and no one was going to question her authority. But a voice in the back of her mind told her that this wasn't right, that she was betraying everything she had ever stood for. She had always tried to be a good person, using her powers to help others. The internal conflict raged on within her, and she knew she had to make a choice.

She tried to remind herself that her powers were meant for good, that she had always used them to help others. But the more the symbiote spoke to her, the harder it became to resist its seductive words. The thought of Mike's strong arms around her, his lips on hers, was too tempting to resist. And the symbiote whispered in her ear, telling her that it was okay, that she deserved to be happy. It was like a constant tug of war in her mind, and she wasn't sure which side would win.

In the end, Lily knew what she had to do. She had to use her powers for good, no matter how tempting the symbiote's offers were. But as she made her decision, a wave of heat washed over her body. Her skin tingled with pleasure, and she could feel her sex growing wet with desire. The symbiote was whispering in her ear, urging her to give in, to take what she wanted. And oh, how badly she wanted it. She wanted Mike, she wanted Olivia's destruction, she wanted it all. It wouldn't be easy, but she was determined to do the right thing. At least, that's what she told herself.

Lily's Larceny by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 75


Anna was in the kitchen, chopping some vegetables for dinner when she heard the front door slam shut, making her heart race with excitement. She ran towards it, hoping it was her daughter Lily, safe and sound. Anna had been worried sick and was about to call the cops. As soon as she saw Lily, Anna wrapped her arms tightly around her daughter's waist.

Riktig 2

"What's up, mom?" Lily chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"What's up?!" Anna's voice was trembling with fear and emotion. "You have no idea how worried I was! I had no clue where you were or if you were safe. I nearly called the damn cops! Where the hell were you?" Anna asked, her anger simmering.

"Nowhere," Lily muttered.

"Nowhere?" Anna repeated, her voice growing louder. "You were gone all day, and you were nowhere? Do you not get how worried I was?" Her eyes burned with frustration and her voice quivering.

Lily just shrugged, her gaze still downcast, her heart pounding with the thrill of defiance.

Anna's breathing hitched as she struggled to control her anger. "Lily, I love you, but you can't just disappear without telling me where you're going. I was worried sick about you. Promise me you'll never do this again."

"I was with a boy, okay? There are some things I don't want you to know about." Lily's voice was laced with impenitence as she tried to placate her mother.

"With a boy? Like... Like that?" Anna's voice faltered, unable to complete the sentence.

"Yes, exactly like that. Look, Mom, I'm not a child anymore. I can make my own decisions." Lily's voice was dismissive, her every word calculated to assert her newfound confidence.

"But, Lily, we've talked about this. You don't need to pretend to be into boys or anyone else just to fit in. I know you're asexual and I fully support you," Anna pleaded.

Lily's eyes widened in realization. She had forgotten how it felt to be asexual, forgotten the emptiness that came with not experiencing pleasure. The symbiote had long ago shown her what she could have, what she had been missing.

"Oh, right. It's weird, but I'm not asexual anymore,” she said with a nonchalant tone that surprised her mother.

Anna raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, Lily? Are you saying that you've...had sex?"

Lily shook her head. "That’s none of your business. I mean, it's just...I don't know. I'm not asexual, that's all."

"I'm not sure I understand," Anna said slowly. "Why don't you have some dinner and then we can talk more about it?"

But Lily was not in the mood for this. She wanted to go to her room, be annoyed at Mike, and secretly feel the heat between her legs while she thought about what she’d done to Olivia. “Look, I'm not hungry, I'm going to my room,” she said as she turned to leave, making sure to sway her hips seductively.

Anna had been thinking about something for a while now, but had chalked it up to her worrying too much. But now she felt like it was time to say something.

She glanced at her daughter, her heart aching with worry and despair. Lily had changed so much lately - always disappearing for hours on end, wearing more revealing clothes, and acting distant and closed off. Anna knew she had to take action before things got worse. "Lily, I think you need to talk to someone about what's been going on. I think it would be good for you to see a therapist," she suggested softly, trying to reach her daughter.

Lily's eyes widened with shock, and for a moment she looked like she might explode. "What? Are you saying I'm crazy or something?" she spat, her voice rising in anger.

Anna let out a long, slow sigh, feeling her heart break into a million pieces as she watched her daughter lash out. "No, of course not, Lily. I just want to help you, that's all. You've been through so much, and I know how much you miss your father."

Lily turned her back to her mother, her expression closed off and defensive. "I don't need your help," she muttered, her voice barely above a whisper.

Anna reached out to touch her daughter's arm, but Lily pulled away. "Lily, please," she begged. "Just give it a try. I promise it will help."

"Listen to me," Lily said, her voice low and dangerous. "I don't need this. I'm perfectly fine on my own."

"The school called me," Anna interrupted, her voice full of concern. "They're worried about you, Lily.”

Lily's heart raced at the sound of her mother's words. She felt a pang of guilt as she realized how much she had been neglecting her studies lately. "W-what? Why?" she stammered, taken aback by this sudden revelation.

"They said you've missed a lot of school this semester and they're concerned you might not pass some of your classes because of it."

Lily hesitated, feeling a lump in her throat. She knew she had been careless and had been letting her newfound powers get the best of her. But now, the reality of her situation was finally setting in. She needed to take responsibility and make things right.

"I'll talk to my teacher," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'll make sure I don't miss any more classes."

Anna nodded, relieved to hear her daughter taking charge of the situation. "And you’ll agree to see a therapist, okay?"

Lily's heart sank at the mention of the therapist. The only time she’d ever been there was after her father passed away, and that wasn’t a memory she wanted to revisit. But for now, she knew it was time to offer her mother an olive branch.

"Okay," she said, her voice barely audible. "Only for you, Mom.

 

Day 76


Lily still couldn't believe how much her life had changed since becoming a superhero. Her body had transformed from chubby, ugly, and plain to curvy, sexy and worthy of confidence. Her powers allowed her to steal the attributes of others, and she had taken advantage of that to make herself the most beautiful and desirable girl in school.

But with great power came great responsibility, and Lily was finding it harder and harder to balance her superhero duties with her everyday life. She had missed so many classes that her grades were slipping, and her relationship with Mike was suffering too. She knew she needed to make some sacrifices if she wanted to keep everything together. But first, she had to apologize to her teacher and assure him that she would be present for every class from now on.

As she strode confidently into the teacher's office, Lily couldn't ignore the seductive whispers of the symbiote in the back of her mind, urging her to be more assertive, more dominating. But Lily was determined to resist the temptation and stay true to herself, to prove to her teacher that she was worthy of his trust and forgiveness, no matter what.

"Take a seat, Lily," Mr. Wilkinson commanded, his eyes tracing the curves of her body as she sat down in front of his desk.

Riktig 1

Lily tried to keep her composure as the weight of his gaze bore down on her, but her heart was racing and her palms were slick with sweat. She had always been a model student, a good girl who followed the rules, but one mistake was all it took to unravel everything.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Wilkinson," Lily said, her voice quivering slightly. Her newly enhanced curves strained against her tight-fitting top, making the teacher's eyes widen with desire. "I know I've missed some classes, but I'll do whatever it takes to make up the work. Please don't hold me back a year. I'll do better, I promise."

The teacher studied her for a moment, his expression inscrutable. Lily held her breath, her heart beating fast with anxiety. She hoped he would give her a chance to prove herself. Finally, he spoke.

"Lily, I know your test results are very good, but it's important that you show up for your education. If you can't even make it to class, how can you expect to succeed? I'm sorry, but I have to recommend that you repeat this year."

Lily's eyes widened in shock, and she shook her head vehemently. "Mr. Wilkinson, please," she pleaded, desperation creeping into her voice. "I can't repeat this year. I'll do anything."

She leaned forward in her chair, her ample breasts pressing against the desk, and willed the teacher to understand the desperation in her eyes. The symbiote within her stirred, sensing her distress. "What are you willing to do, Lily?" Mr. Wilkinson asked, his voice laced with an unintentional suggestion.

Lily hesitated, her thoughts racing. The symbiote whispered in her ear, urging her to use its power to manipulate the situation. "I-I could...," she stammered, trying to come up with a suitable offer. "I could...I could do extra credit, or tutor other students, or-"

"Or perhaps something a little more...personal?" the teacher continued, his eyes fixed on her voluptuous curves.

Lily felt a flush spread across her chest, and she bit her lip as she looked down at her ample bosom. Did Mr. Wilkinson really just say that? Was he really suggesting what she thought he was suggesting?

The symbiote surged within Lily, its dark power coursing through her veins. Lily had thought she'd be repulsed by Mr. Wilkinson's suggestion, but to her surprise, she felt herself getting wet, her nipples hardening in excitement. She knew she could probably use her powers to make the teacher do whatever she wanted, and having that kind of power for the first time in her life was an exhilarating feeling.

Lily's stomach should have turned at the thought, but the symbiote urged her on. It offered her the chance to use its power to get what she wanted, to get what she needed.

As she sat there lost in reverie, Lily snapped out of the disturbing dream and heard Mr. Wilkinson talk about how he thought she should join the debate team. That's what he'd something personal - speaking up for causes she believed in. He would've, of course, never suggested anything like what Lily had imagined.

"Are you with me, Lily?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

"Y-yes," Lily stuttered. "I'm sorry, I just... I can't afford to fail this year. I need to get into college."

Mr. Wilkinson hesitated, clearly torn. He could see the determination in her eyes and knew that she was capable of great things. On the other hand, he knew that Lily had missed a lot of classes and he couldn't just let her slide by. He also knew that she had struggled with the loss of her father and that some of the other students were giving her a hard time. Despite wanting to follow his own strict rules, he did feel for this poor girl.

"I'll see what I can do," Mr. Wilkinson said after a moment of contemplation. "Why don’t you come to my office in two weeks? And make sure to attend every single class until then. If you do that, I'll try to make the case that you simply had a rough patch. Agreed?"

Lily nodded, grateful for the opportunity. She knew that Mr. Wilkinson was doing her a favor, and she wasn't going to let him down. She would work hard, attend every class, and make sure that she was the best student she could be.

Lily stood, eager to leave the stuffy office. Just as she was about to depart, Mr. Wilkinson called out to her. "Lily?" he said, with a friendly smile.

She turned to face him, her heart beating faster. "Yes?"

Riktig 3

"I was wondering," he continued, his eyes roaming over her body, lingering on her chest. "Have you been hitting the gym lately? You look...healthy."

Lily couldn't help the blush that spread across her cheeks as she crossed her arms over her chest, trying to hide her ample curves. "I, uh, yeah. I've been trying to stay in shape."

"He wants you, Lily. You can sense it. Give in to your yearning. Take what you desire. You deserve it,” the symbiote whispered in Lily’s mind. She couldn't help but wonder if he was imagining what it would be like to touch her, to feel her skin against his.

"Well, it's absolutely paying off," Mr. Wilkinson exclaimed, his eyes still trained on Lily's chest. "You’re looking positively glowing these days." Despite his efforts to give a sincere compliment to a girl he felt sorry for, his words still came across as thick with innuendo.

Lily's blush deepened as she felt a rush of desire flood through her. She couldn't believe what was happening. Was her teacher really making a pass at her?

She mumbled a thank you before rushing out of the office. She could feel his eyes on her back, but she didn't dare look back.

She muttered a thank you, her eyes darting away from him, and hurried out of the office. She could feel his eyes following her, but she didn't dare turn back. As she walked down the hallway, her heart racing, she could feel a stirring in her loins. She was shocked to realize that the encounter with her teacher had aroused her. She still didn't realize that he had simply been trying to be nice to her.

"Don't you love the way he looked at you, Lily? The way he wanted you, craved you? Imagine the power you could wield, Lily,” the symbiote whispered seductively. “Men would worship at your feet, eager to do anything to please you. They would beg for your attention, and you could have any one of them, or all of them, at your beck and call.”

As the words flowed through her, a wave of heat washed over her body. She couldn't help but feel a sense of power knowing that her classmates were ogling her, for the first time wanting her. Yet, as quickly as the sensation came, Lily shook her head, determined to remain in control of her own mind and destiny. With each step, she left the tantalizing feeling behind, moving further and further away from the office and the seductive whispers of the symbiote.

Lily scurried into the bathroom, hoping to clear her mind after the thrilling yet bewildering encounter. But before she could even catch her breath, someone barged in and locked the door behind them. Startled, Lily spun around to find Olivia.

Riktig 4

“Look,” Lily said, determined to end the conversation before it even began, “I don't know what you want, but I’m done with you. Consider it payback for the last decade. If I’m being honest, you deserved far worse.”

Olivia sneered, a nasty glint in her eye. “Something’s off about you, Lily. You used to be the school’s biggest dork, and now that you’ve hit puberty, you think you’re some kind of hotshot. You’ll pay for what you did to Mike. I don't give a damn about the last ten years; you deserved everything you got.”

Lily's eyes widened in shock. "Deserved it? I never did anything to you!" she protested.

"Whatever," Olivia replied dismissively, rolling her eyes as if Lily's response was entirely predictable. "It doesn't matter what you did," she said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "You were always an ugly, fat nerd. You get picked on because you're weaker than the rest of us."

Lily's curiosity got the better of her, and she couldn't help but ask, "So you think it's justified to pick on people who are weaker than you? They just have to take it?"

"Yes!" Olivia exclaimed triumphantly. "Finally, you're getting something that isn't algebra or history."

Lily smirked, a sudden and surprising confidence radiating from her. She knew that Olivia had perceived her as the prey, rather than the apex predator she knew herself to be. They were alone in the bathroom, and the door was locked. Olivia may have thought she had the upper hand, but Lily was about to prove her wrong.

Lily's envious gaze fell on Olivia, who stood before her radiating confidence and beauty. Olivia was everything Lily had never been: popular, attractive, and dominant. A pang of jealousy shot through Lily, but she quickly stifled it. She couldn't help wanting to rip away Olivia's beauty and bring her down a couple of notches. But why stop there? No, she wanted to do more than just strip Olivia of her beauty; she wanted to strip her of her very essence, reducing her to nothing but a worthless, insignificant twerp.

Lily had punished countless others for their flaws, but there was something about Olivia that made her want to go even further. Perhaps it was because she viewed Olivia as her ultimate enemy, her nemesis. Whatever the reason, Lily knew that she couldn't let Olivia continue to stand tall. It was time to take away everything that made Olivia who she was and break her down piece by piece. Olivia was no match for Lily, just like an ant is no match for a sledgehammer. It was time to show Olivia her true worth and make her appear as the insignificant bug that she was deep down inside.

Lily relished in the feeling of the symbiote writhing inside her, making her feel more alive than ever before. It had become a part of her, and she loved the power it gave her over others. She felt beautiful and desirable, capable of doing anything. And right now, she wanted to punish Olivia in the most depraved and obscene way imaginable.

Lily was so lost in her dark thoughts that she barely noticed when Olivia's insults began. Olivia was calling her all sorts of names, taunting her with her words. But Lily didn't care. She was beyond caring. She was consumed by her hatred, and nothing could stand in her way.

Olivia continued taunting Lily, completely unaware of what was about to happen to her. She called Lily all sorts of names, knowing exactly how to normally hurt her. "You're such a pathetic loser, Lily. Always hiding behind your books and your weird hobbies. You'll never be as hot as me, no matter how hard you try. You're just jealous of my perfect body and my beautiful face."

Lily's mind raced with thoughts of depravity and power. She could feel the rage inside of her building as Olivia's voice echoed in her head. Every insult, every taunt, every laugh at her expense drove her closer to the edge. She was sick of being the weak one, the one who was always picked on and belittled.

But now, with the symbiote inside of her, she could finally take control. She could finally make Olivia pay for all the pain she had caused.

Without warning, Lily's symbiote erupted from her body, enveloping Olivia's curvaceous form in a tight embrace. Olivia's eyes widened in terror as the tendrils snaked around her body, tightening their grip. She tried to scream, but the symbiote covered her mouth, muffling her cries for help.

"You always thought you were so special, didn't you, Olivia? With your big tits and your perfect body. But now, I'll show you how it feels to be a nobody," Lily whispered, her voice dripping with venom as the tendrils wrapped themselves tightly around Olivia's body.

Lily squeezed the tendrils tighter, reveling in the feeling of Olivia's flesh yielding to her touch. She could feel the energy coursing through her body, the power of the symbiote surging through her veins.

"Oh, you're going to pay for every little insult, Olivia," Lily whispered, her voice heavy with desire. "I'm going to take everything you have, until there's nothing left but a shell of the girl you used to be."

The tendrils writhed and twisted, as Lily's desire grew stronger and stronger. She was completely in control now, and she loved it. She wanted to dominate Olivia completely, to make her submit to her will.

"Come on, Olivia," Lily said, her voice dripping with seduction. "Let me show you what it really means to be beautiful."

Olivia tried to resist, her eyes still wide with shock, but it was no use. The symbiote was too strong, and Lily was in complete control. Oh, how she loved to be in control. She wanted to drain Olivia until she was nothing more than an empty husk, her beauty and life-force completely drained.

And Lily got off on it, just thinking about it. She had come to love the feeling of power, of taking something that somebody else valued so highly for herself. She took pleasure in the fear she saw in Olivia's eyes, the way her body trembled as the symbiote slithered deliciously around her body. Her pleas for mercy only fueled Lily’s desire, and the sound of her begging for her life only made Lily more aroused.

"D-don't do this," Olivia whimpered, her voice barely audible over the sound of Lily's maniacal laughter.

But Lily was in no mood for mercy. She was going to take what she wanted from them and relish every moment of it. "Lily, please," Olivia pleaded. "Let me go and I promise I won't tell anyone about whatever this is. I swear."

"I know you won't," Lily replied, her voice dripping with seduction as she gazed into Olivia's fearful eyes. "Because if you tell anyone, you'll see firsthand what I can do to you."

As Lily watched the sinuous tendrils of her symbiote coil and curl tighter and tighter around Olivia’s delicate form, a flame of desire blazed within her. She had always coveted Olivia's beauty, and now she had the power to claim it as her own. The thought of having Olivia completely at her mercy, completely at her beck and call, sent shivers of pleasure down Lily's spine.

Her mind reeled with the endless possibilities of what she could do with her new power. She could make Olivia do anything she desired, bring her to the pinnacle of pleasure or inflict the most excruciating agony. The idea of holding such control over another person, especially Olivia, was intoxicating, and she couldn't resist the temptation to explore her newfound capabilities further.

As the tendrils constricted around Olivia, Lily drew close, her lips just grazing the other girl's ear. "You're mine now, Olivia," she murmured. "You have no idea what's coming for you, you worthless little bitch."

Olivia whimpered as Lily's hand slipped up to cradle her face, powerless to resist the symbiote's corrupting influence.

"Good girl," Lily cooed as Olivia's body relaxed under her touch. "Now, let's see how beautiful I can become with a little extra help from the former queen's attractiveness."

With one hand firmly grasping Olivia's chin, Lily slowly traced the tips of her fingers across the soft, flawless skin of her cheek. Olivia squirmed in protest, but Lily only held her tighter, her eyes alight with pleasure as she felt the other girl's youth and beauty begin to flow into her own body.

As Lily drained the beauty from Olivia's face, her own skin seemed to shimmer and glow with an otherworldly radiance. She felt the curves of her face growing more shapely and defined with each passing second. All the while, Olivia's face was growing wrinkled, unsightly, filled with acne.

It was such a delicious sensation, knowing that she held Olivia's beauty in the palm of her hand. Lily let out a moan of pleasure as she felt Olivia's lips thinning, her cheeks growing more hollow, her eyes losing their sparkle. Lily's eyes, already hypnotizingly beautiful, grew even more alluring as she basked in the stolen radiance. She leaned in close, her own perfect face mere inches from Olivia's now ugly one, resembling a haggard old crone.

"Don't fight it," Lily breathed, her voice low and sultry. "It's not like you stand a chance against me. I'm too powerful, too beautiful, too irresistible. And you, Olivia, are nothing. Just a pitiful little worm, too weak and too ugly to ever amount to anything."

As she spoke, Lily felt the last of Olivia's beauty slipping away, flowing into her own body like a river of pure, unadulterated pleasure. And as the last of it vanished, Lily pulled away, savoring the feel of her own beauty, her own power, her own irresistible allure.

Slowly, Lily began to drain the beauty from Olivia's face, relishing the feel of the other girl's skin growing loose and aged under her touch as her own became even more flawless and radiant. She watched with mounting arousal as Olivia's eyes lost their luster, her lips thinned and her cheeks lost their color, until she resembled a haggard old crone. Lily's eyes, already hypnotizingly beautiful, grew even more alluring as she basked in the stolen radiance.

"Do you feel how easy it is to take what you want? To see your enemies crumble before you as their beauty and power fade away?" the voice inside Lily's head whispered. "Embrace your gift, Lily. Give in to the insatiable hunger for more power and pleasure. Let it consume you."

Lily couldn't resist its temptation. Her eyes flashed with an unhinged glee as she looked down at Olivia, savoring the sight of her once-beautiful rival reduced to a sobbing, pathetic creature. "Hahaha, God, I can’t believe how fucking ugly yo u are compared to me now, Olivia," she purred, her voice dripping with triumphant lust. "But don't worry, someone out there will still find you attractive, even if it's only those who are as ugly as you."

Olivia turned her trembling gaze to the mirror, tears streaming down her face as she took in her own grotesque reflection. "And that's just your face," Lily continued, a wicked smile spreading across her lips. "Don't think you're getting away with that delectable body of yours."

Lily couldn't resist gazing at herself in the mirror, her beauty hypnotic even to her own eyes. She ran her hands over her curves, mesmerized by the new power she wielded over others. But then she realized that her tendrils had relaxed their grip on Olivia, allowing her to make a break for the exit. Quick as a flash, Lily sent her tendrils snaking towards Olivia's feet, causing her to lose her balance and fall to the ground with a resounding thud. With the prey in her sights, Lily couldn’t resist getting down on all fours and began to prowl towards her like a lioness, her eyes gleaming with a predatory hunger.

"You can run, Olivia, but you can't hide," she hissed, her breath hot against Olivia's skin. "You belong to me now." Olivia was wide-eyed and trembling, helpless in the face of Lily's power.

The symbiote's voice whispered in her ear, tempting her with the promise of power and seduction. Lily could feel the corruption within her growing, her body responding to the symbiote's desires as she straddled Olivia, pinning her down with her voluptuous thighs. "You didn't think I was finished with you yet, did you?" Lily purred, her voice dripping with carnal hunger.

Olivia struggled beneath her, but Lily's tendrils kept her firmly in place, their hold unbreakable as she asserted her dominance. With a fierce growl, Lily leaned down and claimed Olivia's lips in a rough, dominating kiss, her tongue invading Olivia’s mouth as she ravished it.

As the kiss deepened, Lily's hands roamed over Olivia's body, her fingers tracing over her curves as she explored and pleasured her. Olivia moaned and writhed beneath her, her body responding to Lily's touch as she brought her closer and closer to the edge.

Lily’s gaze was fixated on the sumptuous mounds of her target's bosom, heaving with every breath. Her mouth watered as she imagined sinking her fingers into the warm, yielding flesh, relishing the sensation of the perky breasts squishing between her fingers. Inch by inch, Lily approached, until she could feel Olivia's body heat radiating against her own.

"It doesn't have to be a fantasy," the voice echoed in Lily's mind.

With a wicked smile, Lily tore off Olivia's shirt and grabbed her breasts, each one spilling out of their lacy confines. She kneaded the soft, tender globes with her fingers, each caress eliciting a guttural moan from Olivia's lips, her back arching up to meet Lily's touch as she surrendered completely to her domination.

"You want this, don't you?" Lily whispered against Olivia's skin, her voice thick with seduction. "You want to give in to me, to submit to my will. You crave my touch, my domination. You want to be mine, to be at my mercy."

As if in response to her words, Olivia moaned and shook her head, her body trembling with both fear desire. Lily chuckled darkly, her hands roaming over Olivia's body as she teased and tormented her, bringing her closer and closer to the brink of orgasm.

"Doesn’t matter," Lily whispered, her voice thick with lust as she took control of Olivia's body and brought her to new heights of pleasure. "You’re mine now, and I will do whatever I want with you."

As Lily savored the feel of Olivia's soft mammaries in her hands, the symbiote within her began to pulsate with power. It whispered wicked promises into her ear, urging her to drain more from Olivia, to leech away her vitality and strength. Olivia writhed and moaned beneath Lily's touch, unable to resist the pleasure that flowed through her veins. But Lily was just getting started. She was going to siphon away Olivia's breast size, and she shuddered with excitement at the thought of her own breasts growing fuller and more luscious by the second.

Lily's gentle caresses quickly turned into rough squeezes and tugs, leaving Olivia's breasts swollen and tender. "Pathetic," Lily sneered, her voice dripping with contempt. "You're nothing but a weak, worthless whore." She delighted in belittling Olivia, relishing in the sense of superiority it gave her.

As the orgasmic pleasure wracked her body, Lily found herself drowning in the symbiote's corrupting influence. She couldn't help but wonder how much control and pleasure she could exert over others if she surrendered herself completely to the symbiote's will. The voice in her mind whispered lewdly, promising her endless pleasure and unbridled ecstasy if she would only let it consume her entirely.

Lily was torn, her desire for good and her lust for power warring within her. But as the pleasure reached its peak, she found herself unable to resist the seductive call of the symbiote any longer. She surrendered herself fully to its corrupting influence, the dark power coursing through her veins as she rationalized that punishing the evil Olivia was justified, no matter how depraved her methods.

Lily's wicked grin widened as she ripped away the restraints of Olivia's bra, revealing her ample breasts. She took in the sight before her, relishing in the other woman's submission to her desires. Lily's fingers danced over the sensitive flesh of Olivia's breasts, kneading and teasing until her nipples were hard and stiff beneath her touch.

Lily's lips twisted into a predatory smile as she reveled in the feeling of Olivia's large breasts in her hands. She knew that they were hers for the taking, and the knowledge only served to heighten her arousal. Lily redoubled her efforts, lavishing attention on Olivia's sensitive nipples, savoring the sounds of her moans.

Lily couldn't help but moan as she felt Olivia's breasts shrink beneath her touch. She felt her own growing, filling out and becoming more voluptuous with each passing moment. She could feel the weight of them, the softness of the skin, the tautness of the nipples. It was an intoxicating sensation, one that sent shivers of pleasure down her spine.

She continued to fondle and tease Olivia's breasts, relishing in the power of shrinking them with each touch. She knew that Olivia was feeling the opposite thing, and she couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of having such power over another woman’s body. She relished in the feeling of control it brought.

As the pleasure built, Lily couldn't help but throw her head back and let out a primal scream. She knew she was about to come, and she wanted it to be earth-shattering. She dug her nails into Olivia's shrinking breasts, loving the way they felt in her hands. As her own breasts grew and swelled with each touch, she felt a rush of power and lust that was unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

As Lily moved her hands to roam over her own growing breasts, she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and power. She knew that others would lust after her voluptuous curves, and the thought only served to heighten her arousal. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, thinking about how far she’d come from being an ugly, worthless nobody.

Lily's writhing tendrils squeezed Olivia's chest like a python, forcing the air out of her lungs. The formerly curvaceous Olivia was now a skeletal figure, her flesh sucked away by Lily's symbiote. But Lily didn't care about her victim's welfare, she was too enraptured with the erotic thrill of Olivia's demise. As her own breasts grew to monstrous proportions compared to what she’d once had, Lily reached down and cupped them, savoring the taut, smooth flesh as it spilled over her hands.

Lily's nipples ached to be wrapped in someone else's warm embrace, to feel the weight of her own burgeoning breasts as they strained against her flesh. She tweaked and caressed her nipples, relishing the feeling of them stiffening beneath her touch. With every passing moment, the heat of desire grew inside her, igniting a blaze of passion that threatened to consume her.

And as the ecstasy intensified, Lily knew that she was living out her wildest fantasy. She reveled in the feel of her swelling breasts, embracing the pleasure and never wanting it to end.

Lily's breaths became shallow as she ran her hands over her newly enlarged breasts. She couldn't believe how sensitive they were, and how much pleasure she was feeling just from touching them. The symbiote had given her a gift, a gift that she was eager to explore and exploit.

As the waves of ecstasy coursed through her body, Lily reveled in the power of her own sensual allure. She had always been a good girl, but the symbiote had awoken a lust within her that she could no longer deny. It whispered in the back of her mind, urging her to embrace her true nature as a dominant goddess.

Lily's curves were barely contained by the flimsy fabric of her bra, the straps straining under the weight of her ample breasts. She couldn't resist the urge to release them from their confinement, tearing open her top with a fierce hunger. Her hands roamed over her bare skin, fondling and caressing her voluptuous curves, pinching and twisting her hardened nipples until she was panting with desire. The rush of adrenaline and arousal coursed through her veins, fueling her carnal desires.

"Your eyes dart to my chest, drawn to the round, perky mounds that demand your attention. You want to touch them, don’t you?" Lily purred seductively, her luscious breasts quivering with anticipation.

"Deep down, you've always been weak for dominant women like me, haven't you, Olivia? You crave to submit to my every whim, to become my obedient little pet. And lucky for you, I'm feeling particularly ravenous tonight. Devour my body with your eyes, with your hands, with your mouth. Let me feel the sting of your nails on my skin, the wet heat of your tongue on my aching core. The choice is yours, Olivia. All you have to do is give in to your darkest desires and be my little bitch."

For a moment, Lily's mind was clouded by an unusual thought - where were these dark words coming from? But she quickly dismissed it, reveling in her newfound power to dominate her victim.

Olivia's eyes narrowed as she glared at Lily, but she couldn't deny the temptation she was feeling. The once-ugly girl had transformed into an irresistible seductress, her ample curves and flawless skin begging to be touched and worshiped.

"F-fine," Olivia grumbled, her resistance crumbling. She reached out tentatively, her fingers brushing against Lily's sensitive nipples. The symbiote inside Lily's mind cooed and whispered, urging her to take control and dominate the girl who’d tormented her all her life.

Lily's eyes fluttered shut as she savored the sensation of Olivia's touch, her body humming with desire. She ran her fingers through Olivia's hair and pulled her in closer, unable to resist the urge to guide Olivia’s hands to her voluptuous breasts. "Yesss, that’s it" Lily growled, her voice dripping with dominance. "Squeeze them harder, make me scream."

Lily's breath hitched as Olivia's skilled fingers expertly rolled and pinched her sensitive nipples, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her body. She couldn't believe she was letting her arch-nemesis touch her in such an intimate way, but she couldn't deny the all-consuming desire that seemed to have taken hold of her.

The symbiote within her pulsed with excitement, still whispering seductive thoughts into her mind. "Don't hold back, Lily. Embrace your true desires. You deserve to be worshipped and adored. Let Olivia serve you and bring you to heights of ecstasy you've never experienced before."

Olivia's touch became more confident as she followed Lily's explicit instructions, her fingers pinching and rolling the sensitive nipples. Lily let out a series of carnal moans, her body writhing in lustful pleasure as the sensations washed over her.

"That's it," Lily gasped, her hips grinding in time with Olivia's touch. "Don't stop, don't you dare stop. Make me come, I want to feel my body shaking with pleasure. Can you do that for me, Olivia? Can you be the one to satisfy me?"

Olivia whimpered in response, overwhelmed by a mix of shame and arousal.

"Mmm, yes," Lily purred, her hips rolling in time with Olivia's touch. "That feels so good. Look at them. Don't you think my tits are amazing, Olivia? Soooo big, yet so firm."

Once again, Olivia remained silent, only moaning softly. "Mmm, so you're just going to keep staring at them? I'll have to take some more then."

She leaned down, capturing one of Olivia's nipples between her teeth and sucking gently, letting the other woman feel her dominance. The voice in her head whispered seductive thoughts, urging her to take more and more, to claim her rightful place as the superior being in the room.

But for Lily, it wasn't just about the power. It was also about the unbridled desire that coursed through her veins as she gazed upon Olivia's writhing form beneath her. The feel of her skin against Lily's lips, the taste of her sweet and salty breast flesh, it all sent a wave of uncontrollable longing crashing through her. She wanted more, needed more, and she was determined to get it all.

As Lily suckled and licked at Olivia's erect nipples, she felt her own breasts swelling, each throb sending a shock of carnal delight through her body. She reveled in the weight of them, as they grew fuller and rounder, their firmness fueling her ravenous hunger for more.

She couldn't get enough. Her lust was insatiable as she drained Olivia's breasts, leaving them empty and lifeless. All the while, the symbiote within her purred with delight, its voice a seductive moan in her mind. "Take more," it urged her. "Surrender to your depravity. Embrace the power that comes from your insatiable desires."

But Lily needed no encouragement. She was already lost in the heat of her lust, consumed by the need to satisfy her cravings. And as she continued to feed, she started wondering if anything would ever be enough for her.

Olivia couldn't help but scream in pleasure, her body writhing and contorting as Lily's mouth ravaged her. Despite her feeble protests, Olivia was hopelessly addicted to the sensation, her mind and body completely at Lily's mercy. With each passing moment, Lily's dominance over her grew, and Olivia was powerless to resist. As Lily suckled on her breasts, Olivia's body swelled with desire, and she let out a deafening moan that echoed throughout the room. Lily grinned victoriously, knowing that she had won, and continued to pleasure Olivia until she could take no more. The feeling was intoxicating, and it only intensified with each soft cry and arch of Olivia's body against Lily's hungry mouth.

Riktig 5

As Lily watched Olivia's breasts shrink away to nothing, the sense of excitement and arousal building within her was overwhelming. She was so close to the edge, her own breasts swelling and her nipples standing at attention, begging for attention. Unable to hold back any longer, Lily grabbed one of her own ample breasts and pressed it firmly against Olivia's lips. The feeling of the soft flesh against her mouth sent shivers down Olivia's spine, and she eagerly began to suck and tease the sensitive nipple.

"Suck it, Olivia," Lily commanded, thrusting her breast into Olivia's face. Olivia's tongue darted out and flicked over the nipple. Lily let out a loud moan, tilting her head back.

"Oh, yes! You like that, don't you?" she cooed. "Well, you won't be getting a breath until I come, so get to work!" Lily continued to tease Olivia's lips and tongue with her breast, all the while grinding her hips against Olivia's body, lost in the waves of pleasure.

As Olivia obediently licked and sucked, Lily helped herself along with her own hand, her fingers circling her dripping cunt. She added to the pleasure by tightening her grip around Olivia’s neck with her other hand, leaving her gasping for air. The tension in Lily's body built and built, until finally, with a scream of ecstasy, she came, her juices flowing like a river. She lay panting, her body slick with sweat and cum, as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her. But even as she lay there, basking in the afterglow of her climax, she knew that this was just the beginning of her filthy journey.

Lily removed her massive breasts from Olivia's gasping mouth, smirking down at her prey. The former queen of high school could feel her eyes bulging in shock. "What the fuck are you?" she gasped, her body still trembling with a mixture of fear and arousal. “You’re a.. You’re a monster!”

Lily merely chuckled, running her hands over her new, perfectly shaped DD-sized assets in the mirror. "I certainly don’t look like a monster, do I?" she purred, tracing her tongue over Olivia's quivering flesh.

"I’m just a girl who knows what she wants, and will never fail to get it again. You, on the other hand, are nothing more than a worthless slut. You're not even in the same league as me anymore. I'm the most beautiful girl in the school now, and you're just a pathetic, ugly little nobody. I won't even bother taking away your memories of this moment. I want you to always remember who did this to you. And don't even think about telling anyone. They won't believe you anyway, and I'll be back to make you pay for it."

Lily savored the destruction she had wrought, every fiber of her being electrified by the sight of Olivia's tortured body. She reveled in the feeling of total control, wondering if she could dominate even the most powerful of women.

Olivia gasped in horror as her hands flew to her now non-existent breasts. "What the hell have you done to me?" she screamed, her voice choked with fear and disbelief.

Lily grinned sadistically as she watched Olivia frantically searching for her stolen assets. I told you," she replied, relishing in the power she held over the helpless woman. “I’ve just taken what I wanted, for once.”

00002

Olivia's eyes widened with horror as the reality of the situation sank in. She had been transformed into a mere shadow of her former self, her once perky breasts now completely gone. The sinister force had taken its toll on her body, contorting it in ways that would make the strongest stomach churn.

Lily's symbiote shimmered and shifted, conjuring a sleek black hoodie to cover her newly voluptuous curves. She knew that people would start to notice the sudden change in her appearance. Men would probably drool at the sight of her luscious breasts, and women would seethe with jealousy. But she was confident that no one would suspect the truth - that she had the power to drain any attribute she desired from those around her, leaving them with sagging skin and flabby muscles. With a satisfied smirk, she left the bathroom, leaving the drained and defeated remnants of Olivia behind.

"Being a superhero is such a rush," she thought to herself as she strutted down the hall, her hips swaying seductively with every step.

Coming Clean / Consequences by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 78


Lily basked in the power of her heroism, feeling an intense rush of excitement course through her veins as she leaped from building to building. She reveled in the way her heroic acts caused citizens to gaze at her with both awe and desire in their eyes. As she stood tall and proud, her cape billowing behind her, she knew she was making a difference in the world, but she also relished in the way her heroism made people weak in the knees with arousal.

Lily's media attention had reached a fevered pitch. Reporters dubbed her the city's new darling, fawning over her striking beauty and the way her body moved with graceful strength. Lily loved the attention, knowing it meant she was making a positive impact on the world, while also igniting a sensual fire within those who admired her.

But as the weekend drew to a close, Lily's nerves began to bubble inside of her. She hadn't seen or spoken to Mike since their explosive argument, and the thought of losing him forever made her heart race. But Lily was determined to make amends, to show Mike that she was truly sorry for her actions.

She stood outside his door, her hand shaking as she pressed the doorbell. As the sound echoed through the hallway, Lily's nerves swirled even faster, threatening to consume her. But she took a deep breath and stood tall, determined to face whatever lay on the other side of that door.

As Mike swung open the door, he was taken aback by the sight of Lily standing before him. She wore a black, oversized hoodie that barely concealed her newly-enhanced breasts. Despite her efforts, her stunning beauty shone through - her makeup was expertly applied, and her features were flawless. Lily's voice was laced with nervous energy as she spoke, "Hi, may I come in?"

Mike granted her entry with a nod, and she stepped inside his apartment. As they made their way to the living room, Mike took a seat on the couch while Lily chose a chair across from him. For a few tense moments, there was only silence between them, the air heavy with unspoken tension. It was Lily who broke the silence, her voice quavering slightly as she said, "I suppose I'll start."

The words hung in the air, and Mike felt his heart rate quicken. He could see the fear and apprehension in Lily's eyes, but he couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty.

Lily sat in despair, her head cradled in her hands as the weight of her actions bore down on her. She had always known that what she had done was wrong, but it wasn't until this moment that the full extent of her wrongdoing dawned on her. Mike had committed terrible acts himself, but that didn't excuse her own behavior. She couldn't go into a relationship with him while using his past mistakes as leverage. When she agreed to have dinner with Mike, she had made the conscious decision to forgive him. But whatever happened after that couldn't be justified by anything that had come before. Lily felt like the worst person alive, consumed by guilt and regret.

Riktig 5

Her heart pounded in her chest as she prepared to apologize to Mike. She knew she had made a terrible mistake by using him as a pawn in her revenge plot against Olivia. But she was determined to make things right, no matter how difficult it might be.

"Mike, I'm so sorry for what I did," Lily said, her voice trembling with emotion. "I shouldn't have used you like that. I feel terrible, but I care about you so much. I feel alive when I'm with you. Can you forgive me? I want to make things right between us."

Mike slowly lifted his gaze to meet Lily's, his eyes filled with pain and betrayal. She couldn't bear to look at him, turning away as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Please, Mike, say something," she begged, her voice shaking.

"I don't know what to say," he replied, his voice heavy with emotion. "I've tried to be angry with you, Lily. But I can't stay mad. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me for my own horrible mistakes, then how can I not forgive you? But I don't think that's the only reason I can't stay angry with you."

Lily's heart swelled with joy at his words, and a single tear of happiness ran down her left cheek. She looked at him inquiringly, her hands nervously clasped together in her lap. "What's the reason, then?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Mike gazed at Lily, his eyes fixated on her radiant beauty. His heart raced with anticipation as he struggled to find the words to express his feelings. Finally, he took a deep breath and stood up, towering over her petite frame. "Lily, I've been in love with you since the first day I saw you. Your beauty and kindness are beyond measure, and I can't imagine my life without you in it. You're the most special person I've ever met, and I want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much you mean to me."

As Mike spoke, the passion in his voice was palpable, and Lily could feel her heart racing in response. She had always known that he cared for her deeply, but hearing him express his love in such a heartfelt way was a dream come true.

Without hesitation, Lily wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and pulled him close, her body tingling with desire. "Mike, I love you too. More than anything in this world. I'm so grateful to have you by my side."

Their lips collided in a passionate embrace, igniting a jolt of electricity deep within Lily's heart. As she pulled away, her eyes locked with Mike's, and she knew without a doubt that he was the one.

"But Mike," she whispered, her voice barely above a breathy whisper. "There's something I need to tell you. Something that I've never told anyone before."

Mike's eyes widened with concern as he held her trembling hands. "What is it, Lily? You can tell me anything."

"I need you to understand that it's a crucial part of who I am," she continued, her heart pounding in her chest. "I'm Incredible Ivy."

Mike stared at her in disbelief, his mind struggling to comprehend what she was saying. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm a superhero," she revealed, her voice growing stronger with each passing moment. "I have symbiotic powers."

At first, Mike just stared at her, not saying anything. Lily's heart dropped into her stomach. Maybe she should have just kept this to herself. Maybe she should have just pretended everything was normal. But then, Mike burst into laughter, unable to contain his amusement.

"I'm sorry," he managed to say between chuckles, wiping tears from his eyes. "I couldn't help it. You had me going there for a moment."

"Please, Mike," Lily begged, her voice dripping with desperation. "I'm not joking. I am Incredible Ivy. I've kept this hidden from everyone, but I can't keep it hidden from you any longer. You need to know the truth. Please, just believe me."

Mike's gaze lingered on her, his eyes scanning her face as if trying to decipher whether or not she was telling the truth. Lily's heart raced in her chest, her nerves stretched thin. She was prepared to show him her powers, but more than anything, she wanted him to believe her.

"I believe you," Mike said, his gaze unwavering. "Because I know that you are the most incredible woman I have ever known. It only makes sense that you’re her."

Lily's eyes brimmed with tears, her heart swelling with gratitude at the depth of Mike's unwavering faith in her. Overcome with emotion, she threw her arms around him in a tight embrace, unable to find the words to express her appreciation.

As they held each other, Lily felt a wave of serenity wash over her, soothing the doubts and fears that had been gnawing at her. With Mike by her side, she knew she could face any obstacle and come out victorious.

Suddenly, Lily's playful side took over, and she summoned one of her symbiotic tentacles to tap Mike on the shoulder. When he turned around, the tentacle waved at him mischievously, and Lily couldn't help but laugh. "You passed the test," she said, a twinkle in her eye, "but I just wanted to see if you’d believe me first."

Mike's eyes widened in shock as he looked at Lily. "Whoa, that's insane! I can't believe my girlfriend is a superhero now. But wait, that black tentacle thing - is that from...?"

Lily nodded, fully comprehending the direction of the conversation. "Yes," she whispered, the memory of the incident still vivid in her mind. "It happened during the class trip to the laboratory. Olivia pushed me, and I stumbled, causing one of the containers to fall into my backpack and shatter. That's when it happened. The symbiote attached itself to me, and at first, I was petrified. But then, as I felt its energy flowing through my veins, I realized that I had been given a gift - an incredible power that transformed me into something more... something better."

"Power?" Mike gasped, his eyes widening with fascination.

"Yes," Lily replied, her gaze intense. "With my powers, I can take whatever I desire from others, and it brings me to new heights of pleasure. The sensation of control and domination is utterly intoxicating, and with this power at my fingertips, I feel unstoppable."

As Lily spoke, a tentacle coiled around her arm, its slimy surface contrasting with the smoothness of her skin. Mike couldn't help but be taken aback by this new, dominant side of Lily. He had never seen her like this before, and he found himself mesmerized by her captivating presence.

"What exactly can you do?" Mike asked, his voice almost a whisper.

Lily's wicked grin spread across her face. "I can steal anything I want," she purred, her voice getting increasingly throaty. "I can take any physical attribute, any personality trait, any memory. And it's all so easy. I simply pluck what I want from their mind, and the best part is that they don't even know it’s happened unless I allow them to."

Lily let out a throaty laugh, her eyes glinting with newfound power. "It's exhilarating, you know," she said, her voice dripping with a sinister edge. "For so long, I was the weak one, always on the losing end of things. But now? Now I hold all the cards. And it feels so good to finally have the upper hand."

Mike's unease grew as he listened to Lily speak. There was something about the way she talked, the look in her eyes, that made him feel uneasy. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he knew that something was off.

"I mean, don't get me wrong," Lily continued, her voice taking on a slightly manic edge. "I don't want to hurt anyone. But at the same time, it's hard not to get caught up in the rush of it all. To feel like you're invincible, like nothing can stop you."

Mike shifted uncomfortably, his mind racing as he tried to come up with something to say. He had never seen Lily like this before, and he didn't know what to do.

"Are you okay?" he asked tentatively, hoping to diffuse the situation.

Lily's wicked grin returned, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "I'm better than okay," she purred. "I'm powerful."

He tried to answer, but his words caught in his throat. All he could do was stare at Lily, as she continued to talk about her newfound power, her voice growing more and more excited with each passing moment.

Finally, she turned to him and smiled. "Don't worry, Mike," she said, patting his hand with a tendril. "I won't hurt you. Not unless you give me a reason to, anyway." She laughed as she said that last part, and he could only hope that Lily was joking.

Mike tried to return her smile, but it felt stiff and unnatural. Something wasn't right here, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Was he in over his head? Did he want to be?

Mike's stomach churned with anxiety. "Are you sure it's safe to keep using your abilities like this?" he asked, trying to keep the fear from his voice. "I don't want you to b-become addicted to the power."

Lily's sultry laughter sent shivers down Mike's spine. "Addicted?" she teased confidently. "Oh, Mike, I am in complete control. I could stop anytime I wanted. But why would I want to give up the most exhilarating experience of my life?"

Mike's eyes narrowed, his caution palpable. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked, his voice betraying his worry. "Maybe it's not safe. Have you seen a doctor?"

"I assure you, I am perfectly fine," Lily replied with a haughty wave of her hand. "In fact, I've never felt more alive. I don’t need fixing, and I refuse to be a guinea pig for doctors. It's not just the power that thrills me, it's the ability to take away other people's abilities. It's an incredible rush, and the feeling is indescribable."

Mike sighed deeply, his concern etched across his features. "I don't know, Lily. This obsession with power and control doesn't seem healthy. Even if you're only taking from 'bad people,' that still doesn't make it right. What if you start to lose sight of who's truly deserving of your punishment? It's a slippery slope, and I don't want to see you get hurt."

Lily scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Don't be so dramatic, Mike," she retorted. "I have complete control over my actions and my power. I know exactly who deserves my punishment and who doesn't."

"I'm just worried about you, Lily," Mike said, his brow furrowed with concern. "I can't help but feel like this power is taking over your life, and you might be becoming addicted to it."

"I'm not addicted, Mike," Lily replied, her arms crossed tightly over her chest. "But even if I were, what would be the harm in that? It's not like it's ruining my life or causing any negative consequences. In fact, it's only making things better for me. I feel more confident, more desirable, and people look up to me. Like I said, I only take from those who deserve it, that's my rule. So what's the problem?"

Mike shifted uneasily, but couldn't resist the allure of Lily's seductive gaze. "I-I don't know, Lily. It's just that...these powers, they're changing you."

Lily's smile didn't falter. "Of course they are, Mike. But can't you see how much happier I am now? I'm finally living the life I was meant to have, and no one can take that away from me.”

Lily grinned mischievously as she sauntered over to Mike, her oversized hoodie hanging loosely over her slender frame. She gazed at him with a sultry smile, her fingers idly playing with the zipper. With a slow, deliberate motion, she tugged it down, revealing the curve of her neck and the tantalizing hint of cleavage beneath her tight tank top. Mike's eyes widened in desire as she stepped closer, the scent of her perfume enveloping him in a heady haze of lust.

"Like what you see?" Lily purred, stepping even closer to him. Mike could feel his heart racing as he reached out to touch her, the silkiness of her skin sending a jolt of desire through his body.

"You're...you're beautiful," he stammered, feeling as though he was under some kind of spell. Lily chuckled, a glint of satisfaction in her eyes.

"I know, right?" She leaned in to kiss him, her lips soft and inviting. Mike melted into the kiss, his hands sliding down to grip her hips as he surrendered himself to the pleasure of the moment.


Day 89

The sultry midnight air caressed Ivy's skin as she surveyed the bustling metropolis below. The hum of energy and activity was palpable, a symphony of honking horns and screeching tires as cars zoomed through the streets, and the steady thrum of footsteps as hurried pedestrians made their way along the sidewalk. It was a typical Thursday night in the city, but for Ivy, it would turn out to be anything but ordinary.

Riktig 1

Ivy's revelation of her superpowers to Mike had transformed her life, filling it with newfound excitement. Much to her surprise, he had taken the news in stride, and had even expressed his thrill at the prospect of having a superhero in his life. With a renewed sense of purpose, Ivy was determined to use her powers for the greater good. She felt liberated by finally having someone to confide in about her secret identity, and no longer felt burdened by the weight of her double life. The future held endless possibilities, and Ivy couldn't wait to explore them with Mike at her side.

Despite her busy schedule as a crime-fighter, the fierce superheroine excelled in school, never missing a single class and maintaining top grades. In her rare moments of rest, she spent most of her time with Mike, the one person who brought joy and laughter into her life. He understood the weight of her responsibilities, and was always there to support her when she needed it most. She felt more herself around him than ever before.

And while she fought to protect the city from harm, she discovered a new way to boost her energy - taking the stamina of deserving criminals. It was a risky move, but one that allowed her to power through her long nights of crime-fighting with ease. As she stared out at the bustling city below, she couldn't help but feel grateful for Mike and the small moments of peace he brought into her chaotic life.

Incredible Ivy prowled through the city, her senses heightened as she searched for any signs of trouble. The anticipation of seeing the handsome Mike and indulging in some much-needed relaxation the next day had filled her mind.

As Ivy attuned her auditory abilities to detect any potential emergencies, a faint cry for help emanated from a nearby alleyway, sending a jolt of adrenaline through her veins. The desperate scream of a woman propelled her into action, and she sprinted towards the source of the disturbance. Within seconds, she arrived at the dimly lit alley, ready to face whatever danger lay ahead.

As Ivy approached the scene, a feeling of unease washed over her. The man holding the gun to the woman's head seemed off, and the woman's smile only added to the strangeness of the situation. But before she could fully process what was happening, she felt a sharp sting in her back. Her hand flew to the spot and she felt a small, dart-shaped object lodged in her skin. Panic seized her as she turned to see another man with a sci-fi-looking rifle behind her. He wore a satisfied smirk as he watched her struggle to fight off the effects of the drug. Ivy tried to stay alert, but the sedative was too strong. Her limbs became heavy and her vision blurred, and she could only watch in horror as the man with the rifle handed the other two a stack of cash each before everything went black.

Riktig 2

Ivy awoke to a sudden sensory overload, her body restrained by tightly-bound ropes as she fought to regain her bearings. As her vision cleared, she took in her surroundings - a small, windowless room with cold, unyielding concrete walls. The only exit was a thick metal door, its small barred window offering a glimpse of a world she was now cruelly locked away from. With a sickening click, the lock turned and the door groaned open, revealing a middle-aged man clad in a lab coat. His graying hair and protruding stomach only served to heighten Ivy's sense of unease as he strode towards her with a smug, self-satisfied smirk.

Ivy knew she was at the mercy of this man, a realization that sent chills down her spine. As he loomed over her, she braced herself for whatever twisted desires he had in store.

Riktig 3

"Ah, Ivy," he purred, his voice laced with false concern. "It took immense effort to create a weapon capable of your downfall. That dart, honed to a razor's edge, paired with a rifle engineered to strike with enough force to breach your skin."

Ivy glared, eyes laced with disgust. Who the hell is this guy? she thought, struggling against her restraints.

"You'll behave for me, won't you?" he demanded, tightening his grip on her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze. "I have grand plans for you. Incredible, breathtaking plans."

"Who are you?!" Ivy spat, her frustration and fear palpable.

"It matters not who I am. What does matter is who you are. You think yourself special, heroic even, yet you are not. Were I blessed with your abilities, I would have saved countless lives. Yet here you are, living your life, allowing countless others to suffer and perish. For every soul you rescue, there are multitudes that you disregard entirely."

Ivy's cheeks burned with shame, and she couldn't bring herself to meet her accuser's eyes. The truth of his words stung her, forcing her to confront the reality that she could have saved even more lives if she had forsaken all semblance of a personal life and dedicated herself completely to her superhero duties. But at what cost? She couldn't fathom living a life devoid of love, friendship, and the simple joys of everyday existence that she had come to cherish.

"You're nothing but a fraud," he spat, his voice oozing with contempt. "I've uncovered your secret identity. It was so simple, once I put my mind to it. A few well-placed inquiries and a bit of digging, and I had everything I needed to expose you for the fraud that you are. You're just a scared little girl playing dress-up, pretending to be something you're not. But mark my words, I'm going to make sure the whole world knows the truth about you… Lily."

Lily's heart raced in her chest like the beat of a thousand drums, realizing her captor knew her true identity. She couldn't let him reveal her secret to the world, not when she wasn't even ready to face it herself. But panic was a luxury she couldn't afford. Instead, she took a deep breath, focusing on the thin ropes binding her wrists. Her eyes widened as a sly smile spread across her lips. With all her might, she pulled against the ropes, feeling them creak and strain under the pressure. And finally, with a triumphant cry, the ropes gave way.

In an instant, Lily's body convulsed, a writhing mass of wriggling tentacles that bound her captor's arms to the wall. She stood up, her smirk growing wider as she gazed at her captive, the scent of her own victory sweet in her nostrils. "Did you really think some weak rope could hold me?" she sneered, a seductive lilt to her voice. "Perhaps you underestimated me," she added, moving closer to him, her breasts heaving with excitement. "Now it's time to reveal who you really are."

Lily's fingertips caressed his chest, igniting a storm of emotions that rushed over her like a tidal wave. Memories flooded her mind, vivid and powerful. She saw a man who had always been a champion of justice, driven by an unwavering sense of nobility and a lifelong dream of becoming a superhero. His kindness had endeared him to many, and his love for his wife was deep and pure, shared with a beautiful eight-year-old daughter.

But as she delved deeper into his thoughts, Lily discovered a dark and troubling secret. The man had once worked at the very facility where she had obtained the symbiote, eager to become its test subject in the hopes of obtaining superpowers and dedicating his life to saving others. His passion was rejected by his superiors, who labeled him insane and banned him from accessing the symbiote, leading to his eventual termination from the job. The rejection was crushing, driving him to drink and placing an unbearable strain on his marriage, though his wife remained steadfast in her love for him.

On one fateful day, he was too drunk to remember to pick up his beloved daughter from school. Tragically, she went home with a classmate instead. That same day, the building her classmate lived in erupted into a fiery inferno, and his sweet daughter was lost in the blaze. His heart ached with a devastating loss, and an unending sense of guilt consumed him.

As Ivy closed her eyes, the towering structure materialized in her mind's eye. A sense of déjà vu washed over her, followed by a deep sense of familiarity. And then, it hit her like a ton of bricks. This was the building where she had saved countless lives. She had fought to save every single person, determined to protect them from the inferno. But as she delved deeper into the man's memories, a chilling realization dawned on her: she had missed one person.

Ivy's heart felt as if it had been pierced by a thousand needles. Tears streamed down her face, the grief in her chest rendering her breathless. She couldn't help but wonder if she could have done more, saved that one person. The guilt weighed heavy on her shoulders as she struggled to come to terms with the devastating loss.

In the memories Ivy read, the once-renowned scientist's grip tightened around the newspaper as he read the glowing reports of Incredible Ivy's heroics. He knew better than anyone that her success was due in no small part to the otherworldly symbiote that gave her strength and speed beyond that of mortal man. Hatred for Ivy burned within him, a relentless thirst for vengeance against the woman that had failed to save his daughter. His wife had abandoned him to his pain and now all he had left was a mission that looked increasingly doomed.

Ivy's heart twisted with sorrow as she delved into the scientist's memories. She couldn't bear the weight of his anguish and resolved to wipe her own image from his mind. As she began to unravel the threads of his memory, a searing pain exploded within her skull. She screamed and clutched at her head, stumbling backwards as her tentacles retreated into her body.

The scientist, however, appeared completely unfazed by Ivy's reaction. Rising to his feet, he grinned smugly, clearly relishing the power he held over her. "I'll take that as a sign that you've accessed my memories," he said, his voice dripping with satisfaction. "You're probably wondering what that searing pain is, right?"

His hands danced within his pocket, unveiling a luminous vial that seemed to pulsate with an eerie aura. His eyes glimmered with a malicious intent as he raised the serum to Ivy's line of sight. "This little concoction of mine has the power to nullify your abilities with pinpoint precision. By targeting your unique genetic code, it can permanently eliminate your powers with no chance of reversal."

Ivy's mind spun with disbelief. Was it possible? Had her powers, the very essence of her being, been ripped away in an instant? The thought was almost too much to bear.

"Don't worry," he soothed, his eyes conveying that he understood exactly what she was feeling. "As I said, the procedure is extremely precise. I've simply eliminated your ability to manipulate people's memories or emotions towards you. I know you've relied on that power to conceal your true self, but those days are over. It's a shortcut you've taken to avoid facing the repercussions of your actions, but not anymore."

Lily's heart hammered in her chest as the weight of the situation dawned on her. This man had conned her, and he wasn't finished yet.

“Now that my work is done,” he hissed, a twisted smirk on his lips. “You have a choice to make, superhero. What will it be? Will you kill me? Or will you let me have my way with your loved ones? Oh, don't look so surprised. I have been keeping an eye on them for quite some time. Your dear sister Lisa, your boyfriend Mike, and your sweet mother Anna... I'll make them suffer in ways you can't even imagine. First, I'll start with Lisa. Maybe I'll break her fingers one by one or carve my initials into her skin. And Mike... well, let's just say he won't be able to sit down for a while. And as for Anna, I'll make sure she sees every moment of her children's suffering before I take her life too. But, you won't kill a defenseless man based on empty threats, will you? No, a hero like you couldn't possibly do that. So, what will it be? Kill me or watch your loved ones suffer at my hands? The choice is yours, Ivy.”

The man's lips curled into a manic grin as he spoke, revealing a set of yellowed, crooked teeth. His hair was wild and unkempt, and his eyes darted around the room like a caged animal. Ivy could feel his crazed energy radiating from him in waves, and she knew that he had completely snapped.

Ivy's fury boiled within her, and she clenched her teeth and fists. All sympathy for this man had evaporated, and as a superhero, it was her duty to bring him to justice through a fair trial. However, she knew that was not an option in this situation.

With a determined stride, she approached him, locking eyes with his crazed gaze, and wrapped her fingers around his neck. "There's a fatal flaw in your plan," she spat icily. "I have no qualms about eliminating filth like you from this world."

The man's eyes bulged as he struggled to remove Ivy's vice-like grip from his throat. "I-I can't breathe!" he gasped, his face turning red with fear. Ivy's heart raced as she felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins. Her fingers tightened around his neck, her muscles straining with the effort.

The man's struggles grew weaker, his breaths coming in short, desperate gasps. Ivy knew what she had to do, but the knowledge didn't make it any easier. She had never taken a life before, and the weight of her decision bore down on her heavily.

With a final, guttural roar, Ivy used all of her strength to keep squeezing until she heard the satisfying crack of his bones breaking. The man's body went limp in her grasp, and with a cold detachment, she let go of him. He crumpled to the ground, a lifeless heap at her feet.

As Ivy looked down at the dead villain, a strange sensation stirred within her. It was something primal, something that could be seen in the glint of her eyes. It was a sense of power and control that she had never experienced before. It was intoxicating, and she couldn't help but revel in it.

The sensation spread through her body, igniting every nerve ending and sending shivers down her spine. It was as if she had tapped into some deep, primal part of herself that had been dormant until now. And as she stood there, watching the lifeless body of the man who had threatened her, Ivy knew that she had crossed a line that could never be uncrossed. But she didn't care. The rush of power was too exhilarating to resist.

Riktig 4

The voice invaded her mind like a seductive whisper, "The power to end someone's life... in your hands."

She couldn't help the rush of excitement that followed the realization, as if she was the chosen one, entrusted with a sacred mission.

No guilt stirred inside her, for she had realized that this man deserved to be punished. In her mind, the world would be a much better place without his presence, without the threat he posed to society. Why wait for the sluggish courts and their corrupt ways, when she could take matters into her own hands and serve as judge, jury, and executioner? The responsibility was heavy, but she felt empowered by it, fueled by the desire to make a difference. She wasn't a vigilante, but someone who knew the right thing to do. This man was well on his way to becoming a supervillain, and she couldn't allow that to happen. It wasn't about vengeance, but about justice. Yes, of course. Justice. She wasn't a killer, she was a a champion for justice, fighting against the forces of evil that threatened to destroy everything good in the world. She was no longer bound by the constraints of the law or societal norms - she was a force of nature, a warrior fighting for what she believed in.

The guilt that she had expected to feel never materialized. Instead, she felt a sense of liberation, a weight lifted off her shoulders. She had done what needed to be done, no matter how difficult the decision.

As she was about to leave the room, the sight of the rope, torn and frayed from her struggle to break free, caught her eye. She couldn't help but wonder why a brilliant scientist like him would use such a weak and flimsy rope. Was it truly a mere miscalculation on his part? Ivy shook her head, forcing the thoughts from her mind. She didn't notice the camera hidden in the wall, recording her every move as she walked out of the cell, the scientist's lifeless body at her feet.

Unbeknownst to Ivy, the camera had live-streamed the entire scene, broadcasting her act of cold-blooded murder to the world. The scientist had nothing to lose, and his final act was to activate the audio recording, revealing Ivy's true nature to the world - the woman who had failed to save his daughter was far from the hero they all believed her to be.

As Ivy walked away from the cell, her mind was racing. She knew she had just committed the ultimate sin, and yet, she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction, a rush of power coursing through her veins.

Faculty Flirt by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 90 


Ivy allowed the symbiote to transform her superhero costume into everyday attire, returning to her alter ego, Lily. She stepped out of the cell, finding herself surrounded by a dingy apartment in the middle of the city. It was clear that her captor had turned one of the rooms into a makeshift prison, the stench of dirty laundry and unwashed dishes filling the air. The living room table was cluttered with empty beer bottles, a clear sign that this man had given up on everything except his obsessive desire for revenge against Incredible Ivy. As she surveyed the scene, Lily couldn't help but feel a sense of disgust wash over her.

dfsd5ky-0354893f-7144-41b4-9109-45b696798c44.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxYjcyNjRjLWY4NjUtNDU1Yy05NTQ2LTcyOTdkNWVkZTBiZFwvZGZzZDVreS0wMzU0ODkzZi03MTQ0LTQxYjQtOTEwOS00NWI2OTY3OThjNDQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.L_PpRDY0mRAq5CoR7bvdRzh3Q9vbs5nqafnyQx7XaWo

As Lily gazed out the window, a realization dawned upon her. The sun was shining brightly, indicating that she had been imprisoned in that cell for an entire night, and then some. Using the sun's position in the sky, she calculated the time to be around 1:00 PM. Fuck. She had missed five hours of school, including an important exam and two other classes. And she was supposed to meet Mr. Wilkinson an hour ago as well. This was not good.

She was desperate to erase the memories of her missed classes from his mind, but now that was no longer an option thanks to that crazy ex-scientist. According to school policy, she was required to call in sick at the start of the day, so now she would have to grovel and plead for another chance. But then, a glimmer of hope flickered in her mind as she remembered his words from their last meeting in his office.

As she thought back to their previous encounter, Lily couldn't help but smile at the memory of his wandering gaze and the question about her workouts. She hadn't realized at the time that he was simply trying to give her a compliment, despite his awkward delivery. The thought of flirting with him, wearing a tight and cute outfit, sent a thrill of excitement through her body and made her feel a tantalizing tingle between her legs. Of course, she would never consider acting on these desires now that she was in an exclusive relationship with Mike, but perhaps a little bit of playful flirtation would be enough to change Mr. Wilkinson’s mind.

Lily was sure to turn heads as she strutted down the hall in her red pleated skirt, which barely covered her shapely legs and hugged her curves in all the right places. The 4-inch heels elongated her legs, drawing the eyes of every student she passed. The tight fabric of the skirt rode up her thighs, tantalizingly hinting at what lay beneath. She couldn't wait to see the look on Mr. Wilkinson's face when he saw her, and she knew the other students would be wondering what she was up to. But the outfit was not for their benefit, it was all for Mr. Wilkinson, a way to catch his attention and hopefully sway his decision. The soft fabric of the skirt swished around her legs as she walked, and she could feel the eyes of the other students following her every move.

Lily's hair was a sensuous cascade of radiant waves that flowed down her back, inviting touch and caresses. She sashayed towards the chair in front of Mr. Wilkinson's desk, her hips swaying seductively like a hypnotic pendulum. Her breasts, straining against the constraints of her tight halterneck, bounced with each step, tantalizing him with their movement. She could feel Mr. Wilkinson's gaze on her, undressing her with his eyes and hungry for more.

As Lily took a seat in the chair across from Mr. Wilkinson, she crossed her legs, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of her pale, creamy thigh. Her top was hard enough to let her hard, pebbled nipples press provocatively against the fabric, with no bra underneath to prevent it. She shifted in her seat, leaning forward to give him an even better view of her breasts as she watched beads of perspiration form on his forehead. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed nervously, and she could see the muscle in his jaw ticking as he struggled to maintain eye contact with her instead of letting his gaze wander. Lily took a deep breath and steeled herself for the conversation ahead, preparing to use her sultry voice and feminine charms to persuade him.

"Hi, Mr. Wilkinson," she said, trying to sound confident and alluring.dfsd22e-68fecfdf-d895-4786-9dba-3ff0ea981c79.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxYjcyNjRjLWY4NjUtNDU1Yy05NTQ2LTcyOTdkNWVkZTBiZFwvZGZzZDIyZS02OGZlY2ZkZi1kODk1LTQ3ODYtOWRiYS0zZmYwZWE5ODFjNzkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.vkEZLUDhD72uKzj3-VFeXsYWCBPQNdRGXDS9Ll4BoHsHer heart raced as she waited for his response, hoping that he would be lenient despite her many missed classes. She knew that she had performed well academically when she actually attended, and she hoped that this would be enough to sway him.

But Mr. Wilkinson's words were not what she had hoped for. "I'm sorry, Lily," he said, looking at her with a mix of pity and regret. "I tried to make an exception for you, I really did. But after you missed even more classes and our meeting, I'm afraid there's no other option. You'll have to retake your senior year."

Lily's heart felt like it was being crushed in her chest. All her hard work, all her efforts, were for nothing. She could feel the tears threatening to spill from her eyes, but she pushed them back, determined not to show weakness. "Is there anything, anything at all, that I can do to change your mind?" she asked, her voice shaking with desperation.

"I'm sorry, Lily," Mr. Wilkinson said, shaking his head. "There's nothing that can be done."

Lily's heart dropped at his words. She couldn't believe it was actually over. If she didn't graduate this year, her mother would be devastated. In a last-ditch effort, she stood up from her chair and went around Mr. Wilkinson's desk, squatting down in front of him. She placed her hands on his thighs, pushing her arms together to make her cleavage more prominent. She looked up at him with pleading eyes, her lips parted slightly. "Please, Mr. Wilkinson. I'm begging you. I'll do anything you want. Just please, help me."

As soon as the words left her lips, she realized the implications of what she had said. She couldn't possibly follow through on that kind of offer. But desperation had driven her to make the suggestion, and now she could only wait for his response.

For a moment, Mr. Wilkinson seemed to hesitate, his eyes flickering with uncertainty. But then he shook his head, stood up and stepped away from her. "Lily!" he exclaimed, a shocked look on his face. "What is going on with you? I could lose my job over this. And even if I didn't, it would be wrong. I'm married, and you're my student."

Lily's heart sank as the reality of the situation hit her. She had been so caught up in trying to sway Mr. Wilkinson's opinion that she hadn't considered the consequences of her actions. Now, with her powers of memory alteration gone, there was no way to erase this from his mind.

As Lily struggled to find a solution to her problem, she felt a crushing weight on her chest and a throbbing headache that only grew worse with each passing moment. Her panicked breathing escalated, causing her vision to blur and the headache to reach an unbearable level. Suddenly, something inside her snapped and the pain gradually faded away. She could feel that something deep within her had changed, and when she realized what it was, a dark smile crossed her face as she realized there was still hope for her.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Wilkinson, I don't know what came over me!" Lily feigned tears as she spoke. "I've just been struggling at home since my father passed away, and I panicked. I'm so sorry."

Mr. Wilkinson was convinced by her act and pulled her into a comforting hug as she stood up. "It's okay, Lily. Maybe taking this year over again will be good for you. College will always be there, there's no rush."

Lily was lost in thought, consumed by the transformation that had just taken place within her. She knew, deep down, that this change would be her salvation. She could feel the dormant ability to produce pheromones awaken within her, a power she had unconsciously stolen from countless criminals and victims. She could sense it on a molecular level, instinctively knowing how to control the production and release of these powerful aphrodisiacs. As the tingling sensation in her nipples grew stronger and stronger, she realized that by manipulating the levels of pheromones she exuded, she could unleash a potent desire in those around her.

The new power coursing through her veins was exhilarating. She could feel it in the way her skin hummed with energy and her hair seemed to radiate a heightened sensuality. It was as if her very essence had become more intoxicating, more irresistible. She tentatively inhaled, then exhaled, and was rewarded with the faint but undeniable aroma of her own seductive pheromones. She reveled in this newfound ability, knowing that it would give her an edge in any situation, whether it be business or pleasure.

As the arousal continued to build within her, Lily couldn't help but feel like some kind of primal being in the throes of mating season. The potent pheromones she was emitting only heightened this sensation, making her feel wildly attractive and seductive. The knowledge that she had such an overwhelming allure was intoxicating, and she could feel her own desire growing as her pussy became slick with anticipation. Glancing past Mr. Wilkinson, she caught sight of her reflection in a mirror on the wall of his office. The wanton desire in her eyes was clear to see, and a sly smile spread across her face as she realized the power she now wielded. She would make sure that Mr. Wilkinson regretted ever rejecting her. She needed to put her new power to the test, to see if she could make him fall victim to her pheromones.

Determined to test the limits of her pheromones, Lily put her lips to his ear and spoke in a husky voice. "Mr. Wilkinson, I just have to ask one last time. I'm sorry for missing so many classes, but are you absolutely certain you can't make an exception for me? I promise to be suchhhh a good girl."

She leaned in, exhaling deliberately in his face, reveling in the intoxicating effects of her own breath. Mr. Wilkinson's pupils dilated and a flush spread across his cheeks as the aphrodisiacal scent of her pheromones hit him. Lily knew she had him under her control.

Lily could see the struggle in his eyes as he fought unsuccessfully to tear his gaze away from her. "I... um... I suppose I could try, Lily, as long as you have perfect attendance from now on," he stuttered, trying to maintain his composure.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Wilkinson," Lily purred, leaning closer to him and allowing her pheromones to wash over him. "I appreciate your understanding."

As she moved closer, Mr. Wilkinson's eyes dilated further and his breaths became shallow and quickened. She could tell that her pheromones were having the desired effect on him, causing him to succumb to her allure. "Is that everything for today, Mr. Wilkinson?" she purred, leaning in and pressing her ample breasts against his chest. "Y-yes," he stuttered, his hands instinctively moving to rest on her hips. "I believe that's all for now, Lily."

Lily couldn't believe her luck. She had managed to persuade Mr. Wilkinson to give her another chance, without having to do anything physical that would jeopardize her relationship with Mike. As she prepared to leave the office, a wicked thought crossed her mind. What if Mr. Wilkinson came to his senses once she left the room, no longer under the influence of her pheromones? No, she needed more than just his weak assurances. She needed leverage.

"You need to fuck him," the voice urged her on.

Lily's smile turned sinister as she weighed the pros and cons. Would it even count as cheating if it was the only way to ensure her graduation? If she didn't do this, Mike would graduate while Lily didn't, effectively ending their relationship. In a way, Lily would be sacrificing herself to ensure that Mr. Wilkinson couldn't go back on his word. It was a small price to pay for the guy she loved. And besides, it wasn't even certain that the pheromones would work to that extent - she needed to try. How could she ever know her full potential as a superhero if she didn't push herself to the limit?

"Oh, and one more thing, Mr. Wilkinson," Lily added, a sly smile spreading across her lips.

"Yes, Lily, what is it?" he asked, his gaze intense and focused on her. "Well, I've had a difficult time since my father's passing. I haven't had a strong, mature man in my life since then. I think I have daddy issues," she confided, twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

"W-what do you mean, Lily?" he asked, leaning in closer to her.

"I mean, I was hoping someone strong and experienced, like you, could take care of me," she cooed, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"I-I see," he stammered, his voice low and husky. "It's very flattering, but like I mentioned before, I'm already married."

"Pleeeease, Mr. Wilkinson, won’t you be my daddy?" Lily pouted, pressing her breasts against his chest.

She grabbed his chin and delved into his memories, finding just the information she needed. Leaning in close, she whispered something in his ear. "I know Mrs. Wilkinson has been neglecting you lately, and you feel like she's let herself go in recent years. A strong man like you deserves to experience the pleasures of a youthful body like mine." Lily could see the desire in Mr. Wilkinson's eyes and knew exactly what he was thinking.

Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of her cleavage. Mr. Wilkinson's eyes were fixated on her breasts and Lily couldn't help but smile with satisfaction.

Reaching out, she placed her hand on Mr. Wilkinson's thigh, letting her fingers lightly graze his growing erection. The heat radiating from his body was palpable, and Lily knew that he was just as turned on as she was. Leaning in close, her lips brushed against his ear as she whispered seductively.

"Don't you want me, Mr. Wilkinson?" she whispered, her hot breath tickling his ear. "We can keep it our little secret."dfsd25m-c042dfe7-9d81-452e-b39b-b37890e9ffe2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxYjcyNjRjLWY4NjUtNDU1Yy05NTQ2LTcyOTdkNWVkZTBiZFwvZGZzZDI1bS1jMDQyZGZlNy05ZDgxLTQ1MmUtYjM5Yi1iMzc4OTBlOWZmZTIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.C9rQH3X6YovPB7cXYFaH1N4R7A6k5Tea987jC9clCGwMr. Wilkinson could barely process what was happening, but he managed to nod his head in agreement. Lily grinned and stood up, pulling off her blouse to reveal her toned body and ample breasts. She pushed him back into his swivel chair and swung it towards her. She dematerialized her panties under her skirt and perched herself on his desk in front of him, spreading her legs and exposing her wet and eager pussy.

"Come on, Wilks," Lily purred, taking Mr. Wilkinson's hand and placing it on her smooth thigh. "It's time for your lesson."

Mr. Wilkinson's heart was racing as he struggled to comprehend what was happening. He knew he would never forget this day as long as he lived. Lily laughed at his stunned expression, her breasts bouncing enticingly in front of him.

He ran his hands over her flawless skin, trying to fight against his own desires. Lily began to kiss him, her lips soft and inviting. Mr. Wilkinson felt himself getting lost in her embrace, but he knew he had to resist. This was wrong, so wrong, but he couldn't control himself.

Mr. Wilkinson pulled away from Lily's kiss and looked into her eyes. "W-we can't do this," he said, his voice strained with need. "You're my student. I'm married."

But Lily just smiled and continued to kiss his neck, her hands roaming over his surprisingly toned body. She was going in for the kill. "I don't care," she whispered. "I want you, Daddy. I need you."

As Mr. Wilkinson sat quietly, Lily could sense the thoughts swirling within his mind. She stretched her arms above her head, feigning a yawn and arching her body to highlight the impressive firmness of her ample breasts. Mr. Wilkinson was powerless to resist the alluring sight before him, and he found himself giving in to the all-consuming desire that Lily ignited within him. His heart raced as he gazed at her, and when she sat back up, he could see the hunger in her eyes.

Driven by primal desire, Mr. Wilkinson quickly shed his pants and drew Lily onto his lap, kissing her passionately. She eagerly returned his kisses, relishing the way his experienced tongue moved differently than that of her teenage lover. Mr. Wilkinson worshipped her body with his hands and mouth, and Lily responded by pressing her pheromone-laden body against him, marking him as her own with her secretions. She could feel his arousal pressing against her through his boxer briefs, and let out a soft moan in response.

Lily's pheromones were having the desired effect on Mr. Wilkinson, who was now fully erect and ready to climax. But Lily had other plans in mind. Torturing him mercilessly, she brought him to the brink of explosive pleasure, only to stop just before he could reach his release. The longer this went on, the more frenzied Mr. Wilkinson became, and Lily relished the power she had over him. She loved having this strong, experienced, and surprisingly virile man at her mercy, and she loved knowing that she was the one in control.

Lily ran her fingers through Mr. Wilkinson's hair, pulling it back from his forehead. She leaned in again, pressing her lips eagerly against his. Mr. Wilkinson surrendered to her touch and continued kissing her deeply as his hands roamed over her curvaceous body. He could feel himself growing harder by the second, his desire for her becoming more urgent with each passing moment.

Finally, Lily pulled away from Mr. Wilkinson, her eyes hooded with lust. "I can feel how much you want me," she whispered, her voice heavy with arousal. "But I want to make you wait. I want to tease and torture you until you're begging me for release."

With those provocative words, Lily began to unbutton Mr. Wilkinson's shirt, her eyes never leaving his. She grinned slyly as his chest was exposed, her hands coming to rest on his toned stomach. "You're even better than I imagined," she purred, leaning in to nibble on his earlobe.

As Lily continued to tease and tantalize Mr. Wilkinson, he was teetering on the edge of control, his body begging for release.

Finally, Lily could no longer resist her own desire for him, and she deftly freed his throbbing length from his underwear.

Lily grasped Mr. Wilkinson's shaft firmly, her movements sure and confident as she stroked him up and down. She increased the pace as Mr. Wilkinson's breathing turned ragged and his body shook with anticipation. Finally, when Mr. Wilkinson was on the verge of begging for mercy, Lily took pity on him and enveloped his cock with her tight, wet folds. She rode him hard until, with one final, powerful thrust, Mr. Wilkinson let go, releasing himself deep inside her. She gasped as she brought him to the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced, feeling him pulse within her, his body trembling with pleasure.

Mr. Wilkinson was on the verge of passing out from the intense pleasure. Lily was satisfied that she now had leverage over him, ensuring that he would keep his word. However, she was still aroused and had not yet reached her own climax. The justification to continue was growing weaker, but Lily had an idea. She decided that she could use this opportunity to explore the limits of her powers, learning more about them in order to better serve the greater good.

"Mr. Wilkinson," Lily purred, "I’m curious about something."

"Yes, Lily?" he replied, still struggling to catch his breath.

"Do you think you could...get hard again...for me?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

Mr. Wilkinson swallowed nervously. "I...I don't think so, Lily. I'm spent."

"But look at me, Daddy," Lily pointed out, running her hands over her body. "Isn't this a body that's worth getting hard for one more time?"

"I-I'm sorry, Lily," Mr. Wilkinson replied, his voice unsteady. Lily exhaled a musky scent into his face, and he could feel movement inside her.00003 (1)"Yesss, that's it," Lily purred, her voice laced with desire as she undulated her hips on his lap. He was treated to a tantalizing view of her breasts bouncing with every thrust of her hips. "I really need you to help me, Mr. Wilkinson. Please."

With a hungry growl, she took his hand and placed it on her breast. Mr. Wilkinson let out a moan as he began to massage and fondle her, his cock starting to stiffen within her again. She had never experienced this before, but she could definitely get used to it.

"See?" Lily said, her voice dripping with sultry satisfaction as she leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I told you you could do it.”

As she expertly massaged Mr. Wilkinson's rigid member with her slick walls and felt his arousal accelerate, a triumphant grin began to spread across her face. She began to ride him again, moving her hips in circles and grinding her sensitive bud against his pubic bone. Mr. Wilkinson's hands roamed across her body, his eyes fixated on her ample breasts. Lily could feel her arousal increasing with each passing moment, relishing in the power she held over this man.

As the pace of their lovemaking increased, Lily's hips moved faster and faster, her body writhing with pleasure as Mr. Wilkinson’s shaft pounded into her. His cock was fully engorged now, and she could feel it throbbing inside her with each thrust. The rush of power and control she was experiencing reminded her of the time she had seduced Mike at the gym. She smirked as she remembered the satisfaction she got from him saying degrading things about Olivia that night.

But she knew she had to slow down, not wanting Mr. Wilkinson to climax too soon. She leaned towards him, her breasts mere inches from his face, knowing that he was captivated by her every move. She smiled seductively, reveling in the control she held over him. He absentmindedly stuck out his tongue, and Lily couldn't resist the urge to lean down and capture it with her lips.

"Oh, Mr. Wilkinson," Lily purred, her voice dripping with seduction. "I can see what you’re thinking. You're thinking about my breasts, aren't you? Imagining them in your mouth, feeling their warmth against your lips. You want to taste them, don't you? You want to feel their fullness and sweetness on your tongue."

She leaned back, giving him an even better view of her ample bosom. "You're such a naughty boy, Mr. Wilkinson," she teased. "But I know you can't resist. My breasts are too irresistible, too tempting. You want to feel their fullness in your hands too, don't you?"

Mr. Wilkinson swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat. "Lily," he breathed, his voice barely above a whisper. "I-I can’t help it. I can't resist. I want to feel them, taste them, devour them."

"Thank you, Mr. Wilkinson," Lily purred, basking in the glow of his compliment. "But I know you didn't just say that to flatter me. You want something, don't you?"

Mr. Wilkinson licked his lips, his gaze fixated on her heaving bosom. "Y-yes," he stammered. "Y-your breasts."

Lily arched a brow, her lips curling into a seductive smile. "What about them? Do you want to sink your teeth into my succulent flesh, to tease my nipples until they're hard and standing at attention?

Mr. Wilkinson said simply nodded, his eyes burning with lust.

Lily pretended to consider his request for a moment, before finally nodding her head in agreement. "Very well," she said, "but I have a few conditions."

"Anything. W-what are they?" Mr. Wilkinson asked eagerly, his eyes practically sparkling with desire.

"Well, eventually I want you to absolutely worship my breasts," Lily purred, her voice dripping with seduction. "I want you to take them in your hands, to caress and knead them until I moan with pleasure. And when you've pleased me enough, I might even let you have a taste. She watched as Mr. Wilkinson's Adam's apple bobbed up and down, his desire for her obvious in the way he shifted nervously on his feet.

"Yes, Lily," he said hoarsely. "Anything at all, just please let me have a taste."

Lily couldn't help the satisfied smile that spread across her face. It was so easy to get men to do her bidding, especially with her new powers. And with Mr. Wilkinson panting at her feet, begging for her touch, she knew it would be a pleasure to grant him his deepest, most depraved desires. “But first…”

He looked up at her, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. "Anything, Lily. Anything at all."

"You have to praise me, tell me what you like about me," she commanded, her eyes drifting to her long, perfectly manicured nails as if to show that he was losing her interest.

Mr. Wilkinson struggled to pull his gaze away from her ample breasts and met her mischievous eyes. "You, uh, you're doing a fantastic job in my class," he stuttered.

Lily chuckled, well aware that his thoughts were not centered on her academic performance. "Thank you, Mr. Wilkinson," she purred seductively. "Is there anything else you'd like to say to me?"

Mr. Wilkinson's tongue darted out to wet his lips as his eyes once again drifted down to Lily's ample bosom. "I, uh, I think you're very attractive," he mumbled, his voice barely audible.

Lily feigned disinterest, rolling her eyes and leaning in close to Mr. Wilkinson's ear, her sweet floral scent filling his senses. "Oh really, Mr. Wilkinson? I hadn't noticed," she purred, her hand trailing suggestively down his cheek.

Mr. Wilkinson struggled to swallow past the lump in his throat. "Y-yes, I really do think so," he stammered.

"Then tell me why," Lily purred, her lips curling into a wicked grin. "Tell me why you're here with me and not with your wife. I want to hear you say it."

"I-I can't," he stuttered, defeat evident in his voice. Lily laughed, a low and menacing sound, and locked eyes with him, her gaze filled with power.

"You're a bad liar, Mr. Wilkinson," she said, her voice dripping with sensuality. "But that's okay. I like it when you try to lie to me. It makes me feel powerful."

Mr. Wilkinson frowned, feeling a sense of hopelessness wash over him. He didn't like feeling so helpless, but he couldn't resist Lily's allure. "What do you want from me, Lily?" he asked, his voice laced with desperation as she continued to ride him in a slow and calculated manner.

Lily smiled seductively and increased the tempo of her hips, causing Mr. Wilkinson to moan in pleasure. "Oh, Mr. Wilkinson, I want so much from you," Lily purred, her wicked grin growing wider. "I want to see you writhe and moan beneath me, begging for my touch. I want to make you feel powerless, to control every inch of your body and soul. And most of all, I want to see you climax, to bring you to the pinnacle of pleasure and leave you trembling and satisfied at my feet."

Lily leaned down, pressing her full breasts against Mr. Wilkinson's chest as she whispered in his ear. "And if you're a good little boy, maybe I'll even let you taste a little of my own pleasure. But only if you're very, very good."

Mr. Wilkinson couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips at Lily's words, his body responding to her dominant presence and tantalizing promises. He knew he should resist, that he should return to his wife and his mundane life, but he couldn't bring himself to pull away from the alluring siren on top of him. He was enthralled, completely under Lily's control, and he knew he would do anything to please her and feel her touch for just a little while longer.

"But right now, Mr. Wilkinson," Lily purred, her voice dripping with lust. "I want you to tell me why you desire these more than your wife's." She squeezed her ample breasts firmly, causing the plump flesh to spill out between her fingers.

"You must compare me to your wife, Brenda," she said, her voice low and sultry. "You must tell me that I am superior to her, that my breasts are more beautiful, that my body is more irresistible."

Mr. Wilkinson hesitated, his face flushing with embarrassment. "O-of course, Lily," he stuttered. "I will do anything you want." Despite his discomfort, he didn't back down. "Y-you are better than my wife in every way."

"Oh, Mr. Wilkinson," Lily chuckled, leaning in closer so that her rock-hard nipples were practically touching his face. "You are such a naughty boy. More."

She watched as Mr. Wilkinson struggled to come up with a response, his face contorting with discomfort. Lily's patience was starting to wear thin. She grabbed his hands and placed them firmly on her plump, round buttocks.

"Who has the most luscious ass?" she asked seductively, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Feel how much better my ass is than your wife's," she teased. "I bet her ass is flat and saggy compared to mine."

Mr. Wilkinson couldn't deny the truth. His wife's buttocks were nowhere near as firm and pert as Lily's. "Y-yes, your ass is much better," he stammered, his hands trembling with desire as Lily pressed his fingers deeper into her cheeks.

As Mr. Wilkinson praised her ample buttocks, Lily let out a deep moan and increased the tempo of her hip thrusts.

Mr. Wilkinson's tongue darted out towards one of Lily's nipples, eager to taste the soft flesh.

"Oh no, not yet," Lily interrupted, pushing his head away from her breast while she continued to grind her pelvis against his growing erection. She guided his hands to her slender waist, allowing them to roam over her curves.

"I want to know what you're thinking," she purred, preening slightly under the attention. "Are you thinking that my waist is so much slimmer and more graceful than your wife's?"

As Mr. Wilkinson struggled to come to terms with his own desires, Lily watched him with a knowing smile. She had always been able to read men's thoughts and desires with ease, and it was clear to her that Mr. Wilkinson longed for a woman with a figure like hers - curves in all the right places, with a tiny waist that only served to accentuate her full hips and ample breasts.

"You want your wife to be more like me, don't you?" Lily purred, her voice dripping with seduction. She leaned closer to Mr. Wilkinson, her body language making it clear that she was well aware of the effect she was having on him.

Mr. Wilkinson nodded, unable to deny Lily's words. He could feel his throat growing dry as he tried to find the right words to express his desires.

"Then say it," Lily prompted, leaning back and crossing her arms over her chest. "Say it with your own words."

Mr. Wilkinson groaned in frustration, his grip on Lily's waist growing tighter. He knew that she was enjoying toying with him, but he couldn't deny her request.

"Okay," he finally gritted out. "I want my wife to have a figure like yours - tiny waist, round hips, and ample breasts. I can't help it, Lily. You're just so... irresistible."

Lily leaned back and regarded Mr. Wilkinson with a seductive gaze, her lips curving into a sly smile as she pretended to consider his words. She ran a finger over her plump lips, letting out a soft hum as if deep in thought. "I'm not sure," she purred, her voice laced with feigned uncertainty. "I think you can do better than that." She panted softly, her breath still heavy from the intensity of their lovemaking, but she was determined to push him further until she was fully satisfied.

Mr. Wilkinson's eyes widened with frustration, his chest heaving with the effort of controlling his desires. But he knew he had to placate Lily, to do whatever it took to please her. "Y-your waist," he stuttered, his voice laced with desperation. "It's the most perfect waist I've ever laid eyes on. Please, Lily. Give me another chance to show you how much I appreciate your beauty."

Lily's smile turned genuine as she leaned in to capture Mr. Wilkinson's lips in a deep, passionate kiss. As she pulled back, she kept her face close to his, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "And my face?" she whispered, her voice low and husky. "What do you think of my face, Mr. Wilkinson?"

Mr. Wilkinson found himself losing all remaining resistance to Lily's charms, his body and mind fully under her spell. "Your face," he said, his voice trembling slightly. "It's full of mischief, with a playfulness in your eyes that draws me in. When I'm with you, I feel like I'm living on the edge, like I'm experiencing a rush that my wife could never give me."

Lily's lips curled into a seductive smile as she licked them slowly, her gaze fixed on Mr. Wilkinson's face. "And what else do you see in my face?" she asked, her voice dripping with desire.

Mr. Wilkinson's eyes roamed over Lily's features, taking in the wild, lustful gaze that seemed to consume him. "Your gaze is so different from my wife's," he said, his voice low and husky. "She's always so careful and controlled, but with you, I feel like I'm being pulled into a world of passion and danger."

Lily's grin turned wicked as she felt Mr. Wilkinson's arousal growing even stronger within her, as if he had found a new gear. She leaned in to whisper in his ear, her voice husky and full of promise. "More."

Mr. Wilkinson could see the hunger in Lily's eyes, and he knew that she was desperate to hear more of his compliments. He was more than happy to oblige, his voice rough with desire as he spoke. "Your hair is softer than my wife's," he said, running his fingers through the silken strands. "And it smells so amazing. I can't get enough of that scent."

Lily's brow furrowed with disappointment at his words. "Is that all?" she asked, her voice laced with frustration.

"No, no," Mr. Wilkinson said quickly, sensing her disappointment. "Your hair is also so much more beautiful than my wife's. It's like rays of light, while her hair is just ordinary and mousy. Yours is truly stunning."

Lily's smile returned, triumphant as she leaned down to capture Mr. Wilkinson's lips in a passionate kiss. Her creamy thighs were wrapped tightly around his waist, her body clinging to him as she drew out the pleasure of their lovemaking.

"And finally," Lily declared, leaning forward to rub her breasts against Mr. Wilkinson's chest as she teased him mercilessly. "Compare our tits. Tell me, Mr. Wilkinson, what makes my breasts better than your wife's?"

Mr. Wilkinson's resistance was long gone as Lily's body pressed against his, his cock begging for release. "Your breasts are so much bigger than hers," he replied, trying to maintain some control over his voice.

"And?" Lily prompted, arching her back to thrust her breasts out even further as she fondled them seductively.

"And they're so much firmer," Mr. Wilkinson continued, his hands practically itching with desire to reach out and touch her. "Your breasts are like two perfect, ripe melons, while my wife's are small and saggy in comparison."

Lily pouted slightly, her lips forming a seductive pout as she asked, "Is that all?" She could never grow tired of hearing Mr. Wilkinson's compliments, especially as a woman who had never been compared favorably to anyone before her transformation.

"No, no," Mr. Wilkinson admitted, his voice strained with desire. "Your breasts are also much smoother than my wife's. They're just...unnngh...perfection."

Lily traced her fingers over her erect nipples, a moan escaping her lips as she asked, "And what about my nipples? Do you like my nipples?"

"They're...incredible," Mr. Wilkinson replied, his voice hoarse with desire. "I've never seen anything like them. They're so sensitive and perfect."

Lily leaned in closer, her voice dripping with honey as she asked, "So you think my breasts are better than your wife's in every way?"

"Yes," Mr. Wilkinson replied without hesitation. "There's no comparison. Your breasts are absolute perfection."

Lily smiled, pleased by his compliments. "Why, Mr. Wilkinson, I had no idea you were so skilled with words," she cooed, running a hand seductively down her body. "Perhaps you can show me just how much you appreciate me, in a way that words cannot express."

Lily's triumph was clear on her face as she allowed Mr. Wilkinson to reach out and touch her, her body craving his rough, calloused hands. She guided his hands to her breasts, gasping as he kneaded them roughly, her nipples hard and sensitive beneath his touch. She writhed and moaned against him, her body begging for more of his attentions.

Mr. Wilkinson eagerly complied, rolling Lily's nipples between his thumb and forefinger as she moaned and writhed beneath him. He could feel her heat pressing against him, could sense that she was just as ready as he was.

"Now then," Lily panted, her voice heavy with desire. "Please me as you wish. Show me just how much you appreciate my body."

Mr. Wilkinson's mouth shot towards one of Lily's breasts, enveloping it as he began to lick and suck hungrily. It was like a dream come true, as if he was indulging in a fantasy he had never even known he had. He couldn't believe how different her breasts felt from his wife's smaller ones - they were so much bigger and more succulent, filling his hands with their soft, pliant flesh.

Lily must have read the thoughts on his face, because she began to speak, her voice low and seductive. "Doesn't my body feel better than your wife's, Mr. Wilkinson? Isn't it so much more exciting to be with a real woman, a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to take it?"

Mr. Wilkinson could only nod in agreement, his body thrumming with desire as he gazed at Lily. She was right - his wife could never compare to her. Lily was everything he had ever wanted in a woman - beautiful, confident, and so sexy. He couldn't believe how magnetic she was, how intoxicating. She was like a siren, luring him in with her sultry looks and seductive curves.

"Yesssssss," Lily purred, her breasts filling Mr. Wilkinson's hands as he worshiped them. "Your wife is nothing compared to me. She's just a pathetic little twig, while I am a true woman, full of curves and sensuality."

Mr. Wilkinson would do anything she asked at this point, and Lily knew she had complete control over him. He eagerly kept licking and sucking her breasts, his tongue and lips working her sensitive flesh until she was moaning with pleasure. He loved how responsive she was, how he could make her body tremble with just a few simple touches. Lily was everything he had ever wanted in a woman, and he knew he would never be able to resist her again.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, his lips moving back to hers as he kissed her deeply. "My wife means nothing to me anymore. You are the only one I want, Lily."RiktigggThose words were enough to send Lily over the edge. She began to thrust into him with a force and speed that would have been violating if he wasn't completely in a lustful trance. She could feel her orgasm building inside her, desperate to be released, and she knew that she was only a few thrusts away from ecstasy.

"I worship you, Mistress," Mr. Wilkinson continued, his words sending Lily over the edge as she let out a loud cry of pleasure. Her body was engulfed in waves of ecstasy, her tightly clenched pussy pulsing around Mr. Wilkinson's throbbing cock as she reached the peak of her orgasm.

Mr. Wilkinson too reached his climax moments later, grunting and groaning in ecstasy as he filled Lily with his heat. He collapsed against her, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

Lily sat there in the afterglow of such an intense orgasm, her body still trembling with pleasure. She couldn't help but think about the power she held over Mr. Wilkinson, how easy it had been to manipulate and control him. She loved her beauty and the power it gave her, loved how eager Mr. Wilkinson had been to please her. It was much more fun to have this kind of control over people than to make them forget, and Lily knew that he wouldn’t be the last.

Lily couldn't help but let her mind wander to fantasies of seducing other men, imagining the things she could make them do. She pictured them kissing her all over her body, worshipping every curve of her voluptuous figure. She imagined them begging her to let them touch her, and then finally giving in to her demands.

She could feel her excitement building as she thought about it, her body throbbing with desire. She loved the thrill of the chase, the power she felt when she was in control.

She gazed at her reflection in Mr. Wilkinson's mirror, her eyes drinking in the sight of her own body. She saw the way men looked at her with a mix of admiration and hunger, saw the way they squirmed with desire at the thought of what they would do to her if she allowed them. She loved the way her curves flowed, the softness of her skin, and the hypnotic allure of her eyes. She was a temptress, a siren, and she reveled in it.

Lily relished the feel of her own body as she ran her hands down her curves, loving the way it made men weak in the knees. She couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she just kept getting more beautiful - could she make men tremble with just a look, make them beg for more with just a touch? Could she use this power to get whatever, or whoever, she wanted? Could she be a seductress, a temptress, a mistress - someone always in control, someone who bent men to her will, making them worship her every desire?

Of course, these were just silly thoughts. She was with Mike now, and she knew she would never do anything to jeopardize their relationship. Still, it was fun to let her mind wander and imagine the possibilities.

As Lily was getting dressed, Mr. Wilkinson woke up and the reality of what had happened hit him. He immediately started crying, overcome with guilt and shame. Lily wanted to feel bad for him, but she couldn't help but smirk as she thought about how he had worshiped her, about how easily she had manipulated him.

She exited his office with a sense of confidence and power flowing through her veins, feeling smug and satisfied as she left him behind. It was a heady feeling, and one that she knew she would never forget.

Ominous Origins by Damien Deesse

20 years ago


The sound of rain pounding against the windowpane only added to Philip's thrill as he delved deeper into the pages of his new superhero comic. He eagerly turned the page, his eyes glued to the thrilling action unfolding before him. He had always been drawn to the escapism of superhero stories, the thrill of following the adventures of larger-than-life characters who could do the impossible. And this comic was one of his favorites, with its captivating plot and dynamic artwork.

At only ten years old, Philip was a brilliant and precocious boy, excelling in every subject except for gym. His parents sometimes worried that his intelligence might be hindering his social skills, as Philip often preferred to keep to himself rather than interact with others. But Philip didn't mind, as he found solace in the adventures of his beloved superhero comics. As the storm raged on outside, he lost himself in the pages, completely immersed in the fantastical world within.

As he reached the final battle, Philip's heart raced with excitement. The villain was unleashing their full power, determined to destroy the hero and conquer the world. But the hero was not one to be underestimated, and they fought back with all their might, using their unique abilities to turn the tide of the battle.

Philip held his breath as the two forces clashed, the tension almost tangible in the air. Who would emerge victorious? He couldn't wait to find out.

1

As Philip reached the end of his new superhero comic, he was shocked to discover that the villain had triumphed. He frantically flipped through the pages, searching for any sign that the hero would emerge victorious in the end, but there was nothing left. This was a feeling Philip had never experienced before - a sense of confusion and fear that left him feeling uncertain and uneasy.

While Philip had always loved these comics for the way they made him feel powerful and invigorated, this new story had left him feeling something entirely different. He couldn't deny the thrill he had experienced as he watched the villain triumph, and he couldn't shake the feeling that perhaps he had enjoyed it just a little too much. As he lay in bed, the storm raging outside, Philip couldn't help but wonder what this newfound emotion meant for him.

Maybe it was because the villainous character was just so much more tantalizing than the predictable hero. He was always causing chaos and excitement, while the hero remained stagnant with his one-dimensional motivations. Or perhaps it was because Philip identified with the bad guy on a deeper level. He had always felt like an outcast, like he didn't belong with the rest of society. The villain was often alone as well, and Philip understood that loneliness all too well. The hero, on the other hand, always had a plethora of friends; Philip had none.

Regardless of the reasoning, Philip couldn't shake the comic from his mind. He tossed and turned in bed, overcome with restlessness as he replayed the scene in his head repeatedly. He was so absorbed in his fantasies that he didn't even hear his mother enter the room until she was standing right in front of him.

"Philip, it's past midnight," his mother said softly, her voice laced with concern. "What are you still doing up?"

Philip sat up in bed, the comic clutched tightly in his hands. "I just couldn't put this comic down, Mom," he said, his voice trembling with excitement and fear. "It's like nothing I've ever read before. The villain... he won. I don't know what to think about it."

His mother sat down on the edge of the bed and took the comic from Philip's hands, flipping through the pages. "I see what you mean," she said, her brow furrowed in thought. "It's definitely different, but that doesn't mean it's not worth reading. Sometimes it's good to challenge the way we think and consider different perspectives. It's important to be open-minded, you know."

Philip nodded, his mind racing with all the new ideas and emotions the comic had stirred up in him. "You're right, Mom," he said, feeling a sense of relief wash over him.

His mother smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "That's my boy," she said, tucking him back in. "Now get some rest. And remember, it’s not real."

"I know," Philip replied, though he couldn't shake the feeling that the villain he had encountered was more than just a figment of his imagination. The man had seemed so real, so commanding and confident. He embodied everything that Philip longed to be - a powerful outsider who had proven that he could succeed despite the odds.

"Just close your eyes and think of something happy," his mother whispered, gently brushing a strand of hair from his forehead. But as he closed his eyes, Philip found himself drifting into a fantasy world where he was the one in control. He soared through the air, fists clenched and ready to bring down any obstacle that stood in his way. He was a ruthless supervillain, feared and revered by all who encountered him. He fell into a deep sleep with a satisfied smile on his lips, lost in a world where he was the ultimate master of his own destiny.

 



At the age of fifteen, Philip's love of comic books had blossomed into a full-blown obsession. He had always been teased mercilessly for his interests, and as he grew older, the teasing only seemed to get worse. He was an easy target for bullies, being an introverted, socially awkward boy who often struggled to understand the complexities of social interactions. He had learned to keep to himself and avoid drawing attention to himself in order to escape the constant mockery and cruelty of his peers.

The comics were his only refuge, a place where he could lose himself in fantastical worlds and escape the harsh realities of his own life. In the pages of his favorite stories, Philip was able to imagine himself as someone else - someone powerful and respected, with abilities that made him feared and untouchable. He often dreamed of becoming one of the villains in his comics, not because he saw them as evil, but because he longed for a sense of fairness and justice.

Phillip spent most of his days sequestered in his room, lost in the pages of his beloved comics. Over the years, he had amassed a vast collection of his favorite titles, each one carefully chosen and treasured. Though the heroes often triumphed in their battles, Phillip made a point of seeking out and purchasing every single comic in which the villains emerged victorious. For him, these were the most precious of his collection - tales of rebellion and defiance, where the outsiders and underdogs rose up to challenge the status quo.

In these stories, the villains were free to do as they pleased, unencumbered by the judgment of society. They held onto their power and their freedom, answering to no one but themselves. It was this freedom that Phillip craved - the ability to live his life on his own terms, without the constant fear of being bullied or ostracized. He wanted to be able to embrace his true self, to live and love freely, without worrying about the opinions of others.

Philip had always been a gentle soul, but lately he had developed a disturbing fascination with crushing insects. He kept this secret from everyone, even his own parents, reveling in the sense of power and control it gave him. These tiny, helpless creatures were nothing to him - mere toys to be played with and discarded at his whim.

2

He delighted in their imagined screams of terror and pain, relishing the feeling of superiority it gave him. They were weak and insignificant, while he was strong and in control. He laughed as he imagined them pleading for mercy, but he had no intention of granting it. They deserved to suffer for their weakness, just as Philip had suffered at the hands of his tormentors. He would make them pay for their inferiority, crushing them beneath his powerful, uncaring hands.

 



It was at the age of 16 that Philip first became captivated by the exaggerated, voluptuous bodies of the women in his comic books. These depictions, unlike any he had seen in real life, sparked a fierce lust within him. He would spend hours lost in fantasies of exploring the curves of these women, his hands wandering eagerly over his own body as he imagined the pleasure of being with them. Thinking about it; touching them, even kissing them, was enough to send shivers down his spine. He couldn't get enough, constantly seeking out new sources of arousal as he delved deeper into this newfound world of pleasure. The comic book women became his first true object of desire.

His fascination with the comic book women only grew as he began to collect pictures of them, tearing them out of the pages and carefully organizing them in a binder. He would spend hours gazing at their images, dreaming of the chance to be with them. These women, with their perfectly styled hair, toned and gorgeous bodies, and revealing attire that always fit them flawlessly, seemed unattainably perfect to him. They were always depicted in action, their impossibly full breasts bouncing tantalizingly as they moved. He committed every line and curve of their bodies to memory, knowing them better than anything else in the world.

As he aged, his obsession only intensified, driving him to search for increasingly explicit and pornographic images and fan fiction featuring these fantasy women. He tried to appreciate real women as well, but inevitably found them lacking in comparison to the perfect, unattainable figures in his mind. The differences between the two were striking, almost comical - real women seemed too soft, too round, lacking the perfect proportions and allure of the comic book ladies. Even the most attractive girls in his school paled in comparison, their dull, mundane bodies unable to hold a candle to the fantasy women that consumed his every thought. It was enough to make his head spin with frustration.

 



As the first light of the morning sun crept into the room, 20-year-old Philip stirred from his slumber, still lost in the vivid dream that had left him breathless and aching for more. In his dream, he was helpless beneath the weight of a powerful Amazonian goddess, her towering height and bulging muscles making him feel small and submissive.

Her voluptuous curves pressed against him, her lips claiming his hungrily as she explored every inch of his body with her skilled hands. The mere thought of her made his heart race and his body ache with longing. Her perfect proportions and insatiable hunger for subjugating her weaker prey left Philip feeling completely powerless, and yet he craved it all the same.

As she leaned in closer, her fingers tracing over the waistband of his pants, Philip could feel the heat rising in his cheeks. He knew she was considering all the wicked and depraved things she could do to him next, and he was powerless to stop her.

Their eyes locked in a fiery gaze, and in that moment, Philip knew that he was completely and utterly under her spell. Every inch of him yearned to be dominated by this goddess, to feel the rush of powerlessness and the dizzying ecstasy that came with it.

00004-UmiAIMacrossV2-3249848254 DPM++ SDE Karras-5

Philip woke up with a jolt, his heart pounding in his chest and his underwear uncomfortably tight. It took him a moment to catch his breath and remind himself that it was just a dream, but even as he tried to shake off the remnants of his subconscious desires, he couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment.

Philip's eyes glimmered as he gazed at the glossy pages of his comic book collection, his fingers tracing the curves of the exaggerated female figures with a longing that he couldn't ignore. For a long time, he'd had an insatiable hunger for dominant women, and these fictional vixens with their impossible proportions and unshakeable confidence were the ultimate aphrodisiac to him. They were the embodiment of everything he craved - power, control, and the unapologetic ability to take what they wanted.

As he lost himself in his fantasies, he could practically feel their strong hands gripping him, their curves pressed against him, and their seductive whispers in his ear. These women knew what they wanted and how to get it, and he was powerless to resist their charms. They were the perfect embodiment of dominance, and he wanted nothing more than to submit to their every desire.

Philip's obsession had practically taken over his life, leaving him lost in a haze of desire and longing. He wanted nothing more than to be controlled by these women, to be used and abused for their pleasure. For him, they were the epitome of perfection, the ultimate fantasy that he would do anything to make a reality.

Philip couldn't help but daydream about being pinned beneath one of these powerful, dominant women, powerless to resist as they had their way with him. He imagined their lips pressed firmly against his, their hands roaming his body as they explored every inch of him, igniting a fire within him that burned with desire. He could feel their strength and authority radiating from them, turning him on like nothing else as he imagined himself at their mercy, submissive and willing to do whatever they commanded. These fantasies consumed him, and he found himself revisiting them multiple times a day, his hand moving faster and faster as he pleasured himself to the thought of being used and dominated by these women who cared only for their own pleasure.

Despite his deepest desires, Philip knew that his fantasies of being dominated by a strong, confident woman were nothing more than that - fantasies. He was too shy and awkward to ever hope to attract a woman like that, and unfortunately, they didn't seem to exist in the real world.

But even as he resigned himself to the fact that his desires would always remain unfulfilled, he couldn't shake the hope that one day, somehow, he would be able to experience it for himself. He longed to be at the mercy of a beautiful, powerful woman who would take everything she wanted from him, to finally know what it felt like to be completely and utterly under someone's control. It was in that moment that he made a decision - no matter how small the chance, he needed to be ready. He needed to become someone worthy of a superwoman's attention, someone who could stand up to her strength and dominance. And with that motivation driving him, he set out to turn himself into someone deserving.

Obsessed with becoming worthy of a superwoman’s attention, he channeled his dedication into a rigorous fitness regime that transformed his previously scrawny frame into a muscular powerhouse. Not content with mere physical prowess, he poured himself into his studies at a top-rated college, specializing in human psychology to comprehend the intricacies of human behavior and better understand what makes people tick. His attention to detail was unparalleled as he absorbed every nuance of body language and speech, perfecting his skills in social situations. His quest for self-improvement consumed him, as he honed his conversational skills and refined his overall people skills, all with the goal of becoming the perfect partner for his beloved superwoman. Philip's unwavering commitment to his idealized self was an obsession that consumed him, driving him ever closer to the pinnacle of human potential.

As he worked towards his goal, Philip couldn't shake the allure of those comic book women, his fantasies of touching their soft skin and feeling their curves against his own body driving him forward. He longed to bring these women to life, to make them real, and the thought of finally meeting a woman like that was enough to keep him going, to push him to be the best that he could be. And one day, he was certain, all of his hard work would pay off. He would find the woman of his dreams, and she would be everything he ever wanted.

3

As Philip trudged through his college years, he developed an insatiable fascination with the macabre machinations of the human psyche. The lack of empathy or remorse that some individuals possessed drew him in, for he saw them as raw, unfiltered versions of themselves. These people were the purest expression of humanity's darker impulses, freed from the constraints of societal norms. When he learned in one of his classes that he exhibited all the traits of a sociopath, Philip was relieved. The diagnosis simplified many aspects of his life and gave him a sense of purpose.

One day in class, Philip laid eyes on Caroline, a girl widely admired for her beauty by her peers. He saw in her the perfect opportunity to study human behavior and motivations, to delve deeper into the psyche of an average, inferior mind. He was not drawn to her in a conventional sense, but rather saw her as a suitable guinea pig in his twisted experiment. The idea of breaking her down and manipulating her thoughts thrilled him, and he couldn't resist the challenge. He wanted to understand human behavior and motivation in a way that only intimate relationships could provide, and with her as his unwitting subject, Philip could finally unlock the secrets of the human mind, one twisted thought at a time.

He dated Caroline for a while, and after graduation, he married her. As he stood at the altar, gazing upon his beautiful bride, he couldn't help but feel a sense of dissatisfaction. Caroline was everything that society deemed perfect, but to him, she was simply average. Although he was content to live a normal life with her, he couldn't shake off the feeling that there was someone out there who was more perverted and voluptuous, someone who would be worthy of his worship.

He started obsessing over finding his perfect match, someone who would satisfy his deepest, darkest desires. His thoughts became all-consuming, and his once-loving relationship with Caroline began to sour. He became distant, irritable, and cold towards her, all the while fantasizing about the perfect woman who would fulfill his twisted desires. He was patient, waiting for the right opportunity to present itself, and determined to find the woman of his dreams, no matter what the cost.

As time went on, his obsession grew stronger, and he became willing to do whatever it took to find his perfect match. The line between reality and his twisted fantasies began to blur, and he found himself slipping into a dark abyss of depravity. His search for the perfect woman became an all-consuming passion, driving him to the brink of insanity. In his twisted psyche, Caroline was nothing but an impediment to his pursuit of the perfect woman. He longed to discard her, to erase her from his life, and to find a mate who would satisfy his insatiable desires.

Despite his fervent yearning to find the perfect partner, Philip ended up having a child with Caroline. He put on a façade of love and devotion for his daughter, but it was all a charade. He felt like an impostor in his own life, unable to connect with his own flesh and blood. He knew he was supposed to cherish and nurture his daughter, but he found himself unable to summon any genuine affection for her.

Philip struggled to mask his contempt for his daughter, pretending to be a devoted father while feeling like a fraud. He put on an act, showering her with false love and attention, all the while secretly bored and disinterested. Despite his best efforts, he found it impossible to form a genuine connection with his child, leaving him feeling even more isolated and alone in his own life.

His eyes would glaze over as Caroline lay beneath him, her soft moans falling on deaf ears. He couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment every time he looked at her. She was meek, unremarkable, and lacked the curves that truly excited him. Her attempts to please him were futile; he was lost in a world of his own. Every time she undressed, he closed his eyes and let his imagination run wild with images of voluptuous women with generous hips and breasts that spilled out of their bras. He knew he could never have them, but that didn't stop him from lusting after them in his mind.

Caroline, oblivious to his disinterest, continued to cling to him, her body yearning for his touch. But his mind was elsewhere, and he could never fully immerse himself in the act with her. His gaze was empty, his movements mechanical. He was a slave to his own desires, unable to connect with Caroline on any meaningful level.

As their intimacy dwindled, Caroline's anxiety grew. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, that there was a secret he was keeping from her. But even as she looked into his cold, dead eyes, she never realized the truth: that she could never satisfy him, that he was a monster, driven by his own insatiable cravings, and that she was nothing more than a means to an end.

 

In Philip's mind, a sultry temptress fixated on him with a primal hunger in her eyes, her lips curving into a sly smile. Suddenly, she lunged towards him and pressed her mouth onto his neck, kissing and nipping him with a fierce hunger that sent shivers down his spine. She desired him more than anything, and she would stop at nothing to satisfy her craving. Prowling towards him with the lithe grace of a lioness, her exquisite figure entrancing him, she closed the distance between them, her gaze locked onto his. As Philip drew closer, his heart pounding with anticipation, his manhood grew painfully erect, straining against the fabric of his shorts. When she was close enough, she seized him, digging her sharp nails into his flesh as she pulled him in close, her mouth hot and wet as it claimed his own.

"You've kept me waiting for too long, Philip," she growled seductively, her voice laced with honey and sex. With ferocity, she took his face in her hands and pressed her lips against his, her tongue exploring every inch of his mouth with expertise, eliciting moans of pleasure from his throat. His hands clutched at her hair, pulling her closer as she devoured him, her lips and tongue working in perfect harmony to drive him wild. She released him, and he looked at her, dazed and gasping for air. "From now on, you belong to me," she whispered, her voice husky and commanding, sending shivers down his spine.

She drew back, savoring the taste of Philip's lips on hers, leaving him aching for more. "Follow me," she commanded, her voice dripping with desire as she claimed his mouth once more. Her kiss was fiercer this time, her fingers gripping his hair to hold him captive as she invaded his mouth with her tongue. As they broke apart, their breathing ragged, their hunger for each other intensified.

Grasping his hand firmly, she led him towards the bedroom, her hips swaying temptingly as she walked. Philip's heart pounded in his chest as he realized what was about to happen. He was going to be dominated by this goddess of lust, and he couldn't wait to experience the full extent of her power. He knew that he was at her mercy, and he reveled in the thought of being completely and utterly controlled by her.

She threw him onto the bed and climbed on top of him, her eyes burning into his as she took control. "You're going to be my fucktoy," she purred, her voice low and husky with desire. "And I'm going to make you love every minute of it."

Her body radiated with a primal energy that ignited his senses, and he could feel himself hardening under her touch. She knew exactly how to control him, to make him beg for more, and she reveled in the power she held over him. Without warning, she descended upon him, enveloping him in a whirlwind of ecstasy as she rode him with a fierce intensity, each thrust driving him wild with pleasure.

He surrendered himself to her completely, his body a slave to her desires, as she took him deeper and deeper into the depths of her passion. Her every movement was a work of art, a symphony of sinuous curves and graceful arches that left him gasping for breath. And as they moved together in a feverish dance of lust, he knew that he was powerless to resist her.

4

She leaned down, her enormous breasts pressing against his chest as she seized his lips in a lustful, intense kiss. Their bodies moved in perfect unison as they lost themselves in each other's embrace. Philip couldn't resist any longer; the sensation was too extraordinary as her slick, tight cunt swallowed his entire length, her ecstatic moans driving him wild. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, her hips plunging down on him with an insatiable hunger that ignited a fiery lust deep within his core.

She rode him harder and faster, the insatiable desire for release growing inside him until it was a searing inferno. Her screams of pleasure reached a fevered pitch as she approached her climax, driving him to the brink and making him unleash himself inside her, their bodies shuddering in ecstasy as they both reached the ultimate climax of pleasure.

"That was good, sweetie," Caroline said with a kind voice, bringing Philip back to reality from his fantasy. As always, he felt a twinge of disappointment as he returned to his mundane reality, but he expertly hid it behind a smile. Every day, his hope of one day meeting the woman he was destined for seemed to fade a little bit more, but he still held onto it, waiting patiently for the day when he would finally be able to meet someone truly special. He knew that she was out there somewhere, and he was determined to find her, no matter how long it took.


  

Day 90 - the present


Lily's pulse pounded in her ears as she sauntered out of Mr. Wilkinson's office, aware that all eyes in the hallway were glued to her. The sexual tension was palpable, a sultry heat suffusing the air and making her skin prickle with awareness. She could feel the envious gazes and lustful stares of her peers, and it gave her a thrill to know that she was the object of their desire. It was a heady feeling, taking Olivia's place at the top of the social hierarchy. She couldn't resist the urge to sway her hips seductively as she walked, a sly smile spreading across her lips.

Despite the thrill of her illicit tryst with the teacher, Lily knew that there would be consequences for her actions. Mike was surely worried about her after she failed to return home the previous night. She knew he would understand that she had been kidnapped, but she wasn't sure he would be so understanding about the things she had done with Mr. Wilkinson in order to maintain her good grades. She decided to go to him now, knowing that his Friday schedule usually ended early. Despite the guilt that gnawed at her, Lily couldn't help but feel a sense of exhilaration at the memory of her encounter with the older teacher.

Lily let herself into Mike’s apartment, feeling more and more at home with her loving boyfriend. She decided not to exude any pheromones except her natural ones, as she didn’t want their relationship to be tainted by such manipulative means.

But as she entered the living room, Lily was met with a sight that filled her heart with dread. Mike sat on the couch, his face etched with fear as he watched the TV. And when he saw Lily, his fear only seemed to deepen. Lily followed his gaze to the television, and her heart sank as she saw a video of herself - of Ivy - killing a man with a single, casual snap of his neck. It was clear now why her ropes had been so easy to break free from. The man had orchestrated everything, planning for his own death and using this as his final gambit.

5

"L-Lily, is that really you?" Mike asked, his voice shaking with fear. Lily knew she couldn't keep lying to Mike, and so she swallowed hard before answering.

"I can explain," she said, her own voice trembling. "That man kidnapped me. He threatened to hurt everyone I cared about - you, Lisa, even my mom! He knew who I was!"

Tears filled Lily's eyes as she moved closer to Mike, still staring in horror at the television screen. The video was grainy, but there was no denying that it was Ivy on the screen. The news experts were saying that the video was not manipulated, and the only audio was of Ivy telling the man that she had no problem killing him.

"W-what have I done?" Lily whispered, her mind spinning with shock and disbelief.

"We have to go to the police," Mike said, standing up from the couch. "You need to tell them everything, turn yourself in."

But Lily was shaking her head frantically. "I can't," she said, her voice filled with panic. "I can't go to jail. I can't let them lock me up. They don't even know who I really am, just that I go by the name Ivy!"

"Lily, are you listening to yourself?" Mike pleaded, trying to make her see reason. "You can't just run away from this. You have to take responsibility for your actions. You can't go around killing people just because they threatened you, and not even on my behalf!"

"No," Lily said again, her voice growing louder. "I won't go to prison! I won't let them put me in a cell or treat me like a lab rat. I'd rather die than be locked up like an animal."

Tears streamed down her face as she threw herself into Mike's arms, seeking comfort. He hesitated for a moment, but eventually wrapped his arms around her. "That man... He was a monster," Lily said through her sobs. Mike could understand the impossible situation she had been put in, but as he watched the video and heard her voice, he couldn't shake the feeling that it had all seemed a little too easy for her.

As the news anchors began warning people that Incredible Ivy could potentially be dangerous, Lily knew she needed to lay low for a while. She also had an appointment with the family therapist that her mom had set up for her, the same one they’d gone to after Lily’s father passed away. Lily knew the therapist was good, but she only planned to go for her mother's sake. She didn't really need therapy and would just spit out some fake positive responses until she could reassure her mom that everything was fine.

The waiting room exuded a sense of luxury, with every detail carefully chosen and impeccably maintained. Lily sat nervously, fidgeting with her hands as she took in her surroundings. The plush furniture in calming colors was a stark contrast to her current emotional turmoil. Lily found herself feeling surprised that her therapist worked in such a high-end office. It made sense, though, that her mom wouldn't settle for a cheap option when it came to grieving the loss of her husband and Lily's father.

Lily stepped into the office, taken aback by the sight of the receptionist's prominently displayed fake breasts. The woman greeted her with a friendly smile and informed her that Dr. Kingsford was ready to see her.

Confused, Lily spoke up, "Dr. Kingsford? That's not my therapist. I think there's been a mistake."

The receptionist looked genuinely apologetic and replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry. Your regular therapist had to cancel at the last minute, but it's your lucky day. Dr. Kingsford had an opening in his schedule and agreed to take your session for today. If you decide to come back for more sessions, you'll see your regular therapist."

Lily's annoyance prickled slightly at the last-minute change, as she had prepared herself to see her regular therapist and had planned out how to handle the session. However, there was nothing she could do about it now. As she was escorted to Kingsford's office, she couldn't help but notice the opulent and soothing decor. The name Kingsford was etched on the building, so it made sense that the owner's therapy room would be a luxurious affair.

Lily turned to face Dr. Kingsford, taken aback by his youthful appearance. Unlike her regular therapist, he couldn't have been much older than thirty. She marveled at the fact that he had already established his own exclusive practice at such a young age. As she took in his appearance, she couldn't help but notice how attractive he was, in a rugged sort of way. Rising to his feet, Dr. Kingsford extended his hand in greeting, causing Lily's heart to flutter.

"Hello, Lily," Dr. Kingsford said warmly, his hand engulfing hers in a firm yet friendly handshake. "It's a true pleasure to meet you."

Lily couldn't help but feel a slight blush spread across her cheeks as she returned his handshake. "Hi, Dr. Kingsford," she managed to reply.

Dr. Kingsford's eyes crinkled warmly as he smiled, his handsome face making Lily's heart race. "Oh, please," he said. "Call me Philip."

The Monster Maker by Damien Deesse

Day 90

Philip had finally found the woman of his darkest dreams, the one he had been searching for and lusting after for years. His obsession had consumed him, driving him to spend countless hours scouring the internet and tracking down every possible lead. It was like a game to him, the thrill of the hunt, and he was determined to win.

But when he finally discovered her, he was faced with a dilemma. She was real, living right here in the city, but she wasn't the exaggeratedly beautiful and evil superpowered woman of his comic book fantasies. She was a superhero, sworn to protect the innocent and fight for justice, and her looks were simply above average.

1

Despite this, Philip couldn't shake his carnal desire for her. He knew he had to find a way to corrupt her, to bring out her dark side and make her his own. And so, under the cover of being her therapist, he set out to do just that, unleashing his own wicked desires and unlocking her deepest, darkest fantasies.

It didn't take long for Philip to discover that the stunning Incredible Ivy was actually the shy and unassuming Lily. But instead of feeling disappointed, he was thrilled at the prospect of being a part of her transformation. As he searched the internet for pictures of both Lily and Ivy, he couldn't help but be captivated by the gradual, yet undeniable, improvement in Lily's appearance. This realization not only meant that he would have the privilege of being a part of her beautification process, but also that Lily was still a young and pliable 18 year old. Philip was convinced that he could shape her into a being worthy of his adoration, encouraging her to embrace and wield her powers for her own benefit rather than for the benefit of others.

With a cruel and calculating mind, Philip decided to leave his wife and child behind, recognizing that they were nothing more than a hindrance to his plans for Lily. He didn't care about Caroline's emotional pleas or her heartbreak; to him, she was just another obstacle in his way. Without hesitation, he walked out the door, leaving behind his old life and embracing the new.

Philip was confident that he could win Lily over in just one session with him. To make sure that he had the opportunity to meet with her alone, he slipped a sedative into her therapist's coffee and made Lily an appointment in his office.

"Now then, Lily," Dr. Kingsford began, radiating confidence. "Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself?" He wanted to make a good first impression and make Lily feel at ease so that he could gradually steer the conversation towards the topic that he really wanted to explore.

Lily was taken aback by Dr. Kingsford's direct approach, feeling slightly nervous in the presence of this handsome and successful 30-year-old man. The way he looked at her made her heart race and her palms sweat. She had expected to breeze through the session, but now she was on edge. There was something about the way he carried himself that made her feel like he knew exactly what she was thinking.

Lily's voice was hesitant as she spoke, betraying her nervousness. "Well… I've been missing school a lot lately, and I've started feeling sexual attraction," she admitted, her cheeks reddening with embarrassment. Despite her anxiety, she felt a sense of comfort around Dr. Kingsford, as if he had been created to ease people's worries.

A faint smile played on Dr. Kingsford's lips as he settled back into his seat, satisfied with the progress they had already made. Over the years, he had discovered that the most effective way to move forward was to allow the patient to speak freely, revealing intimate details about themselves. If they were able to do so willingly, it meant that they did not suspect him of any ulterior motives. Eventually, the patient would steer the conversation towards their innermost thoughts and emotions - exactly where he wanted it to be.

"How does it feel," Dr. Kingsford asked nonchalantly, "to be attracted to others?"

"I'm not entirely sure," Lily admitted with a sigh, turning to face him. She decided to be frank with him, withholding only her powers. "I mean, I'm kind of obsessed with sex now."

Lily's cheeks flushed with embarrassment at her confession, but she shook her head to clear her mind of the unwanted feeling. She realized that she was maintaining eye contact with Dr. Kingsford, and found that she enjoyed it. "It's strange to think back to when I was asexual. It's like I was a completely different person back then."

Dr. Kingsford nodded as he listened to Lily's explanation. "Do you ever miss your asexuality? Was life easier back then?" he asked.

"Never!" Lily exclaimed passionately, leaning forward on the desk towards her therapist. She placed her hands on the edge of the table, her breasts heaving with excitement. "I've never felt alive until I was... transformed." She briefly considered emitting her pheromones to see if they would affect him, but decided against it.

As she spoke, Lily's face contorted with frustration as she thought about her former self. She remembered the shy, chubby girl with frizzy hair and glasses, dull eyes, and no breasts. The virgin loser who would accept anything from anyone.

"Can you remember the first time you changed?" Dr. Kingsford asked, intrigued by Lily's sudden change in demeanour. He was taken aback but appreciated her willingness to share her past.

He began to formulate his own theory - perhaps Lily's powers allowed her to absorb other people's attributes or abilities. Her eye color had changed, as had her sexuality and much more. Was she copying or perhaps even stealing abilities?

"Yes," Lily replied, averting her gaze. "It was a few months ago. I wanted to explore, to see what it felt like. And then... I did." She could feel her cheeks heating up as she relived the moment of her sexual awakening. "It was so intense, so liberating... And then I just wanted more." She described how she experimented with various scenarios before finally losing her virginity.

Dr. Kingsford was left stunned by Lily's confession. His hopes of her opening up had been exceeded. He leaned in closer, ensuring his expression remained neutral. However, he couldn't help but smile when he caught a whiff of Lily's pure feminine pheromones. Was she subconsciously releasing them as she spoke of sex? While the pheromones weren't enough to arouse him, Dr. Kingsford yearned for Lily to reach a level where she could fully influence his desires.

"So, is your desire for sex a constant?" Dr. Kingsford inquired, his voice laced with amusement.

Lily hesitated for a moment, letting the question linger in the air. She flushed with embarrassment before answering, "I... I've been feeling rather aroused lately. I'm sorry for being so candid, but it's not easy to talk about."

"No need to apologize," Dr. Kingsford reassured her, his voice low and seductive. "In fact, I'm glad that you feel comfortable enough to open up to me about these things. It's always beneficial to express our desires and feelings."

A bold surge of excitement washed over Dr. Kingsford as he made a quick decision to seize the opportunity. "Since I'm encouraging honesty, I feel that I should confess something to you. You may not know how to react to this revelation, but... I am aware of your secret identity as Incredible Ivy."

Lily's reaction was instantaneous - shock and unease washed over her, and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. "W-what do you mean?" she stammered, her voice trembling. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

As sweat dripped down her face, Lily was lost, trapped in a looming shadow that seemed to envelop her. How had this man discovered her secret? She couldn't bear the thought of taking another life, but did she have a choice? As she wrestled with her own morality, the mysterious stranger seemed to hold all the answers.

"It's okay," Dr. Kingsford said with a comforting chuckle. "You have nothing to fear. I am your doctor, and our doctor-patient confidentiality is ironclad. I don’t know the extent of your abilities, but you should know that you can trust me. I know you're keeping all of this a secret, and it's probably weighing on you. But I want to help you, Lily."

2

As the doctor spoke, Lily's fear began to dissipate, and the sweat on her skin slowly evaporated. She knew that she couldn't completely let her guard down, but something about his words made her feel safe. He had promised not to judge her for the person she had killed, and in that moment, Lily knew that she could confide in him. They had formed a special bond during their therapy session, and Lily couldn't help but feel a deeper connection to him. She hesitated for a moment before finally nodding in agreement, ready to explore this new dynamic and confide in him.

"Thank you," Lily replied, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. "I-it's a relief to be able to tell someone else. My boyfriend is the only other person who knows."

Dr. Kingsford smiled warmly at her, relieved that she had not tried to attack him or run away. He was eager to get to the heart of the matter, and his serious expression conveyed the importance of the information he was about to share.

"Look, Lily, you are truly unique," he began, his voice low and soothing. "Your struggles are unlike anything anyone has ever had to endure before, and it's completely understandable that you're feeling overwhelmed. But you have an exceptional gift, Lily, and I want to guide you through it. I want to be your guide on this journey, to help you understand your abilities and embrace them. Will you let me do that for you?"

Lily's cheeks flushed crimson as Dr. Kingsford spoke, his words like a caress against her skin. He had a way of making her feel special, unique, and wanted in ways that no one else ever had. She knew that she could trust him, and that with his guidance, she could unlock the full potential of her powers.

She decided to share with him the intimate details of her abilities, and how they had transformed her into a stronger, smarter, and more beautiful woman. Dr. Kingsford listened intently, his own desire for her growing with each word. He saw the potential in Lily, and knew that with his guidance, she could become the woman of his dreams.

"I understand you've recently discovered a sexual side to yourself," he said cautiously, sensing the tension in Lily's voice. "Does your power play a role in this newfound desire? Do you take what you want from others, without regard for their consent?"

Lily let out a soft sigh, feeling exposed as she confessed her struggle with temptation. "I try to only take from those who deserve it, those who have committed crimes or hurt others. But sometimes the temptation is too strong to resist. I-I'm not sure if I should even be telling you this."

"I understand," Dr. Kingsford replied, his voice soothing and reassuring. "Please don't feel ashamed or guilty, Lily. We will work together to find a way to control and harness your powers in a way that is healthy and consensual. You are not alone in this journey."

Philip's mind wandered as he looked at Lily's beautiful face, imagining himself between her legs, fucking her hard as he took her to new heights of pleasure. But something wasn't quite right. She wasn't nearly… enough yet.

"Allow me to pose a question," Dr. Kingsford said, hopeful that he could plant a seed in Lily's mind before their session concluded. "Do you know what the advice is for individuals who struggle with overindulging?"

Lily looked puzzled, but nodded, curious to hear more.

"Once a week, we recommend a 'cheat meal,'" Dr. Kingsford said with unwavering conviction. "It allows you to fulfill your cravings while staying committed to your goals without succumbing to feelings of deprivation or helplessness. It's all about striking a balance and being mindful of your choices."

Lily's eyebrow rose curiously. Was he really suggesting she go out and take attributes from someone once a week? The mere thought made her stomach churn with a strange combination of hunger and remorse.

"Let’s be honest, this is uncharted territory," Dr. Kingsford continued. "But, as you know, this is a vast city, and there are plenty of people who deserve to be punished for their crimes. I suggest that you use your powers to take what you want from the worst person you can find. Think of it as homework for our next session."

Lily's eyes widened in disbelief. "Are you serious?" she asked, wondering if this was some kind of test.

Dr. Kingsford's smile faltered for a moment, but he quickly regained his composure. "I am," he replied, his tone reassuring. "I truly believe that the only way for you to fully control your powers is to embrace them, rather than trying to suppress them. It's important for both you and the people around you. Trust me, Lily."

As she mulled over his words, Lily couldn't help but feel a sense of trepidation. She was fairly certain that Mike would disapprove of her plan. Should she keep it a secret from him? Was she even capable of seeing it through? Despite her reservations, she knew that the doctor was right. It was time for her to take charge of her own destiny and embrace her powers.

"Alright... I guess I could give it a shot," she muttered, still unsure but willing to take the next step.

"Fantastic," Dr. Kingsford concluded with a smile. "We've made significant progress today, and I'm proud of you for being so open and honest with me. We'll have ample time in future sessions to delve deeper into these issues and devise ways to control and channel your powers. Do you know how to reach me if you need me?"

Lily shook her head, overcome with a sense of accomplishment and gratitude towards Dr. Kingsford.

"Very well, then," he said, scribbling down a few numbers on a piece of paper. "These are my phone numbers. If you ever need to talk or need my help, don't hesitate to call any of those numbers and leave me a message. I'm always here for you, Lily."

Lily beamed, feeling an overwhelming sense of appreciation for Dr. Kingsford's understanding and acceptance. She knew he would never judge her or her flaws, and it was a relief to finally have someone who truly understood her. She took his business card, feeling an unexplainable connection to him.

"I'm so grateful that we met, Lily," Dr. Kingsford said, his voice genuine. "You can always count on me, and I will do everything in my power to help you through this journey. Everything will be alright, I assure you."

As she locked eyes with him, Lily couldn't help but to increase her pheromone production. She was curious to see how the doctor would react. To her surprise, his reaction was nothing but a slight smile, his gaze growing more intense as he breathed in her scent. It almost seemed as though he knew exactly what she was doing.

"Is something wrong?" Lily asked, her heart racing.

"Oh no, nothing at all!" Dr. Kingsford laughed, his voice light and reassuring. "That scent, is that part of your powers? It's quite fascinating. I must say, I am impressed."

Lily stared back into his piercing blue eyes for a moment, feeling a sense of shock and intimacy that she couldn't quite explain. She tried to break away from his gaze in order to hide the look of awe on her face, as she quickly realized that her pheromones hadn't affected Dr. Kingsford at all. How was this possible? Was he immune to her charms? Whatever it was, it only made her respect and trust him even more.

"May I ask you one last thing?" Dr. Kingsford asked, his voice gentle and concerned. "How is Mike taking all these changes in you? Is he supportive and willing to help you through this period of transformation?"

Lily hesitated for a moment, feeling uncertain. She had not yet told Mike about her affair with her teacher or the often-sexual nature of her powers. "I guess there are certain things I don't feel comfortable talking to him about," she admitted.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, someone who will listen without judgment, I'm here for you," Dr. Kingsford said, his smile warm and reassuring. "I want to help you through this, Lily."

As she looked into his gentle, understanding eyes, Lily felt a strong urge to cry and confess all of her darkest secrets. She knew that she could trust her doctor, and the thought of finally having someone to confide in was overwhelming.

"And Lily," Dr. Kingsford said, his voice firm and sincere. "Know that you deserve nothing less than your boyfriend's unwavering support. You're going through something that nobody else has experienced before, so nobody has the right to judge or make you feel guilty. You are strong, capable, and deserving of respect and understanding."

His words struck a chord within Lily, and she felt a surge of gratitude towards him. "Thank you, Dr. Kingsford. That means a lot," she said, her voice soft and sincere.

"It was my pleasure, sweetheart," he replied with a warm smile. "I have a feeling that we'll get along just fine."

Lily felt a flutter in her chest at the sight of his smile. There was something about him that made her feel safe and cared for, something that she had never felt before. "Yeah..." she answered quietly, feeling a sense of hope and possibility. "I think so too."

Although this therapy session was supposed to be a one-time thing, Lily found herself almost considering the possibility of coming back. Dr. Kingsford had a way of making her feel like she mattered, like she was worth something. She couldn't deny that the experience had been different, better than she expected. Perhaps there was more to therapy than she had originally thought. Either way, she had come here once and that would be enough to get her mom off her back.

As Dr. Kingsford watched Lily exit the office, a surge of excitement and purpose rushed through him. Meeting this young girl had given his life a new meaning, and he was determined to help her embrace her powers and become the force majeure she was destined to be. There would be plenty of time for them to get to know each other, and he was eager to guide her on this journey of self-discovery.

Lily glanced down at her plate, her thoughts uncertain about how to answer her mother's question. She had to admit, the session with Dr. Kingsford had gone well. She didn't want to reveal the way her heart had fluttered in her chest at the sight of him though.

"It was good," Lily replied, but with no enthusiasm, pushing her food around on her plate.

Anna continued to stare at her with piercing eyes. "What did you two talk about?"

A flush of red covered Lily's cheeks, a sure sign of discomfort. "Nothing much," she mumbled, avoiding eye contact with her mother.

Lily knew that eventually, she would have to come clean to her family about her powers and her session with Dr. Kingsford. The thought of it filled her with dread. What if they decided to send her off to some lab for experimentation? And how would they react when they learned that she had taken a life? No, she wasn't ready to confront those truths just yet.

"Come on, Lily, you can tell us," Lisa said, her voice saccharine. "We're family, we love you, etcetera."

3

Lily knew Lisa's intentions were purely self-serving. She was the nosiest person Lily had ever met, always searching for the next juicy piece of gossip to sink her teeth into. But she couldn't bring herself to confide in them yet.

A sly voice whispered in the back of her mind, "Not until it's too late for them to stop you."

“Just some things I've been thinking about lately," Lily equivocated, avoiding her sister's inquisitive gaze.

"Like what?" Lisa asked, undeterred.

"It's just some private stuff," Lily said, her voice edged with frustration. She hoped that would be enough to put a stop to Lisa's relentless questioning, at least for now.

"Private stuff?" Lisa echoed, her voice rising in anger. "What the hell does that even mean? Is it about your sudden changes? About sneaking out at night? Yeah, we've both noticed. And what about the fact that you used to be overweight, but now you look like a completely different person? It's great that you can finally hang out with me in public without being an embarrassment, but what the hell is going on with you, Lily?"

Anna had also noticed Lily's secretive behavior, and her eyes remained fixed on her youngest daughter. Lily felt trapped, unsure of how to respond to her sister's accusations. Her voice trembled as she spoke, "I don't know what you're talking about."

She had been trying to keep her changes a secret, but it seemed her family had noticed something was off. Lily couldn't deny their observations, but she also couldn't bring herself to confess the truth yet.

Lisa's eyes narrowed with suspicion as she spoke, "I think you do. I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. Your clothes lately, they're different. You're dressing like someone who's never had any attention before, and now that puberty has finally kicked in, you're soaking it all up. It's kind of cute in a desperate way."

"Lisa, that's enough!" Anna exclaimed, her voice almost a scream, clearly disgusted by her daughter’s words.

4

Lily didn't know what to say. The old her would have broken down in tears by now, but all she felt was anger at her sister's hurtful words. She couldn't believe that Lisa would say something so cruel and heartless, especially after everything Lily had been through. How could she be so callous?

"What? No denial? No tears?" Lisa taunted, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'm surprised. I would have thought you'd have a lot to say about how I'm wrong about everything."

"I don't want to fight, Lisa," Lily ground out, her teeth clenched in frustration.

"Of course you don't," Lisa said, rolling her eyes. "You never do. You're so petrified of confrontation that you'd rather slink away and hide from the world."

Lily had finally reached her limit with Lisa's constant belittling and undermining. She was fed up with feeling inferior to her older sister, always coming up short in her eyes.

"You think you're so much better than me, don't you, Lisa?" she snapped, standing up for herself at last. "You believe you're superior to me just because you're a few years older and have always been more attractive?"

"Well, obviously," Lisa scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Everyone knows that you're just my little sister who will never amount to anything."

"Shut up!" Lily hissed, her eyes flashing with anger.

"Now, girls, be kind to each other. Remember that you're sisters," their mother tried to intervene, but it was too late. The years of torment had finally taken their toll on Lily.

"You think I look different, is that what you're saying?" Lily growled at Lisa, her voice low and dangerous. "Well, what if this is just the beginning? What if I become so much hotter than you can even fathom? Then you'll regret every word you've said and done to me."

Lisa sat across the table from Lily, looking shocked but also slightly amused by her outburst. Anna pretended to be indifferent to the argument, but Lily could see the tightness around her eyes and knew that she was upset by the fighting.

"What are you even talking about, Lily?" Lisa asked, sounding genuinely curious. "You're not making any sense."

Taking a deep breath, Lily tried to calm her racing thoughts. She knew she couldn't reveal the true extent of her transformation to her sister, but she was determined to make it clear that she would no longer tolerate Lisa's constant belittling and undermining.

"I'm talking about how you've always treated me," Lily said, her voice rising with years of pent-up frustration and resentment. "You were always the pretty one, the one who got all the attention. And you made sure I knew it. But I'm done with that. I'm done letting you treat me like I'm nothing. I'm done being your doormat."

"Lily, that’s enough," Anna said sharply, trying to end the argument. "You're sisters and you need to find a way to get along."

"No, it's not enough!" Lily said, her eyes still on Lisa. "I'm done, Lisa. I'm done with you and your Mean Girls act. I'm done with you making my life hell. I'm done with all of it."

Anna's voice was cautious. "Lily, please calm down."

But Lily was beyond calming. "I can't keep up the pretense, Mom. Lisa's a selfish, manipulating bitch, and deep down, you know it too."

Anna's eyes welled up with tears. "Lily, that's enough! You can't talk about your sister that way."

But Lily couldn't help the wicked grin that spread across her face. "Why not, Mom? It's the truth. And you know it's the truth, even if you don't want to admit it."

Her gaze to Lisa, seated across the table from her. Lily couldn't help but feel a sense of superiority, knowing that she held something Lisa coveted - power. It was a tantalizing feeling, one that coursed through her veins, electrifying every inch of her being.

Lisa shot Lily a dirty look. "What the hell are you staring at?"

Lily flashed her a nonchalant smile. "I was just contemplating how different we are now."

"What are you even talking about?" Lisa sneered, rolling her eyes.

Lily's lips curved into a wicked smile. "You remember what you said, right? That I was a pathetic loser and now I finally look like your sister. It's amazing how much can change in such a short amount of time."

Lisa's eyes narrowed, her patience waning. "What exactly are you trying to say, Lily?" she demanded.

Lily leaned back in her chair, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "Oh, it’s nothing, really. Just that my transformation is far from over. I’m going to become even more beautiful, more irresistible. I'll have any man I want, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. You're just a dried-up old prude, while I'll be the most desired woman in town. I'll make you watch as I seduce every man you've ever desired, flaunting my body in front of your boyfriends, knowing that they'll be thinking of me while they're with you. And when it's all said and done, there'll be nothing left of you but a powerless, pitiful shell, perfectly representing the empty husk of yours that you call a soul."

Lily's words flowed out of her mouth like a rapid stream, fueled by the bubbling resentment she held towards her sister. The mere thought of one-upping Lisa and taking control brought a sense of euphoria to her mind, making her feel alive in a way she had never felt before.

5

The room fell silent for a long moment, as Anna struggled to process the venomous words that had just been hurled in Lisa’s direction.

But Lisa only erupted into raucous laughter, shaking her head in disbelief at the idea that anyone could compete with her.

"Hahaha, is this some kind of joke?" she sneered, her lips curling into a cruel smile. "You've been reading too many trashy wish-fulfillment stories if you think you can match me. But go ahead and try, Lily. I don't care what you do, because in the end, I will always be on top."

Lily's smile slowly faded as she listened to Lisa's dismissive words. She couldn't believe that her sister was so confident, so sure of herself. But Lily was determined to prove her wrong, to show her that she was not to be underestimated.

She turned to her mother, her face calm but resolute. Suddenly, there was complete clarity in Lily's mind, and she knew exactly what to say. "I apologize, Mom. It appears that I should probably go to a few more therapy sessions."

With a determined look in her eye, Lily stood and headed up to her room. As she walked, she couldn't help but think of how much she hated Lisa. Oh, how she longed to watch her sister beg for mercy, to have her at her feet. Someday, she would be the one in control. Someday, she would be the one to come out on top.


Day 92

As Lily and Mike sat together on the plush couch in Mike's living room, a sense of calm pervaded the atmosphere. Mike had his arm draped around Lily, and she was snuggled up against him, her head resting against his chest. Gazing down at her, Mike tenderly brushed a stray lock of hair from her face before breaking the silence.

"We haven't had a chance to catch up in a few days," he said, his tone gentle. "How did your therapy session go?"

Lily looked up at him, a faint smile playing on her lips. "It went really well," she replied, her voice soft. "I feel like I made some real progress during our last session."

Mike nodded in understanding. "I'm glad to hear that. I know it's been difficult for you to work through everything that's happened," he said. "But at least now you're done with therapy, right?"

Lily shook her head slightly. "Actually, I've been thinking about continuing to see him," she confessed. "I think it's been helpful, and I want to keep working on myself."

Mike's eyes widened slightly in surprise. "Wait, you are? I thought you only went there one time to get your mom to back off. And what do you mean, 'him'? Your therapist is an old lady."

Lily shrugged nonchalantly as she played a game on her phone. "I had to switch to a new therapist because my regular one was sick," she said, glancing up briefly. "But I really clicked with him, so I think I'm going to keep seeing him." She paused before adding with a sly grin, "I even told him about my powers."

"Y-you what?!" Mike exclaimed in shock. "Why would you do that? You can't just go around telling people about your powers!"

Lily's lips curled into a sultry smile as she spoke. "Chill, dude. Doctor-patient confidentiality is sacred. He won't tell a soul about our little chats. And it's nice to have someone who is so understanding and willing to listen. It's a weight off my shoulders to be able to open up to him like that. I only wish I had more time to share everything with him."

"I-I get that," Mike replied, his voice strained as he tried to hide the jealousy burning in his eyes. "I'm happy for you, Lily. Truly. But I can't shake this feeling that you're holding something back from me."

"What do you mean?" Lily asked, feigning innocence.

"I know you too well, Lily," Mike said, his frustration barely concealed. "I can see it in your eyes. You're hiding something from me."

Lily tilted her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, do you now? Someone's feeling a little possessive, are they?"

Mike's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "No, that's not it at all. I just want to make sure you're happy. I'd do anything for you."

"I know," Lily said, her voice gentle. "And I appreciate it more than you know. But you don't have to worry about losing me. I'm yours, and I always will be. You just have to trust me."

"I do trust you," Mike said, his voice dripping with love and devotion. "I'm sorry for being jealous. I just can't bear the thought of losing you, Lily. You mean everything to me."

Lily's heart swelled with love as she wrapped her arms around Mike. "You don't have to worry about losing me, Mike. I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere."

As they turned on the TV, Lily felt a restless energy brewing within her. She knew she needed something more to satisfy herself.

Mike's eyes widened with surprise and desire as Lily's hand snaked its way into his pants. "Lily, what are you doing?" he asked, his voice a mixture of confusion and arousal.

"I'm just trying to spice things up," Lily purred, a sly smile spreading across her lips. "Watching TV is all well and good, but I want something a little more... interactive."

"Oh, I see," Mike said, a hint of a grin forming on his lips. "And how do you plan on making things more interesting?"

Lily closed her eyes, and with a quiet exhale, she focused her thoughts on the symbiotic material. The black goo slithered around her body, caressing her curves and contours with a tender touch. It flowed over her skin like a living, breathing entity, leaving a trail of warmth and desire in its wake.

As the material moved, her previous outfit melted away, absorbed into the writhing mass. The symbiote molded itself to her voluptuous figure, forming a tight-fitting bodice that hugged her ample breasts and a short, revealing skirt that showed off her toned legs. A matching pair of boots and a police hat completed the look, and Lily opened her eyes, a sly smile playing on her lips as she took in her new appearance.

"What do you think?" she asked, striking a provocative pose as she gazed down at Mike with a seductive smile. "Do I look like a convincing officer?"

Mike's eyes roamed hungrily over her body as he replied, "Absolutely."

Lily stepped closer, her breath hot on Mike's ear as she whispered, "Good. Because you've been a very bad boy, and I'm going to have to punish you."

Mike's breath hitched in his throat as she straddled him on the couch, her scent enveloping him like a warm embrace. "And what kind of punishment do you have in mind, officer?" he asked, unable to resist the temptation of her nearness.

6

Lily smiled wickedly, her hands sliding up his chest. "I'm going to have to cuff you, search you, and take you down to the station for some… thorough questioning."

Her fingers closed around his wrists, the symbiote material flowing around them to form a pair of handcuffs. She then began to frisk him, her touch light and teasing as she explored every inch of his body.

"Now," she said, her voice becoming more inquisitive. "Where were you last night? What were you doing? And with whom?"

Mike's eyes filled with desire as he stammered, "I-I was just at home, officer. I swear."

Lily's fingers nimbly unbuttoned Mike's shirt as her gaze locked onto his, brimming with a hunger that could not be satiated. She leaned in, flicking her tongue teasingly over his chest and up towards his neck, leaving a scorching trail in its wake. Mike's breath caught in his throat as he felt her lips close over his skin, her tongue swirling and flickering over every inch of his upper body. Despite the handcuffs binding his hands behind his back, he still longed to touch her, to feel her skin beneath his fingers. The heat between them intensified with every touch, culminating in a crescendo that neither could resist.

"Mm, we'll see about that," Lily purred, her hands continuing to explore his body as she leaned down to nibble at his neck. "But in the meantime, I think I need to go harder on you."

As she spoke, she reached down and began to feel a bulge through his pants, her eyes locked onto his as she noticed his growing arousal. "You're keeping something from me, aren't you Mike?" she asked, her voice low and seductive. "I'm going to make you tell me everything."

"Tell me what you did," Lily demanded, her voice a husky whisper as she continued to lick and suckle at the sensitive skin on Mike's neck.

Pleasure coursed through Mike's veins as his body arched up into hers. He gasped out, "I...I..."

"Tell me," Lily insisted, desire coiling within her.

Mike's voice was raw with need as he said, "I didn't do anything. I swear!"

"Man, you're the worst role-player," Lily said with a laugh, her lips pressing against his neck as she spoke. "Just make up something, or you'll kill the mood!"

Mike stuttered, trying to think of something to say, "I-I went to the club. I danced, had some drinks, and ended up going home… with a woman!"

"And then?" Lily inquired, her hands moving down to his belt and quickly unbuckling it.

"We went to her house," Mike confessed, his breathing becoming shallower as Lily began to lower his zipper. "And then we indulged in wild, passionate sex all night long."

"Ohh, you've been a bad boy," Lily purred, her hand slipping inside his pants and curling around his throbbing member. “Did you at least use protection?”

"No," Mike admitted, his eyes darkening with lust. "I didn't think it was necessary."

Lily tutted, her hand tracing a tantalizing path up and down his length. "You should know better than that," she chastised him. "What if you had gotten some poor slut pregnant?"

"I'm sorry," Mike apologized, his hips instinctively gyrating in sync with her hand. "I'll be more careful in the future."

"I think you need to be punished," Lily declared, her hand falling away from him and moving to his waist. "I'm going to have my way with you."

"Oh god, yes, Lily," Mike gasped, his body trembling with anticipation. "Please, punish me."

Lily's lips curled into a sly smile as she unrelentingly checked Mike's restraints, ensuring that he couldn't break free from her dominant hold. She stood back, savoring the rush of power that coursed through her veins, her eyes shining with unbridled lust. "You will submit to me, and love every minute of it," she purred, her sultry voice full of desire. "I'm going to make you beg for more."

Bending down, Lily claimed Mike's mouth in a fiery kiss, her tongue gliding inside to explore every inch of him. He tasted like pure sex, and the scratchy texture of his 5 o'clock shadow on her skin only heightened her passion.

As they kissed, Lily's outfit shifted once again, her cop costume now a sultry, skin-tight uniform that left nothing to the imagination. Mike's eyes bulged with desire, his tongue practically hanging out of his mouth.

"Y-you’re so fucking hot," he breathed, his voice full of reverence.

"Your reverence is not unwarranted," Lily responded, her eyes raking over his toned and muscular form. "But it's time to teach you a lesson now."

She reached down to take hold of his throbbing member, gracefully maneuvering her hand up and down in a skilled grip. Mike responded with gasps and groans, his hips thrusting up against her hand. Lily's other hand gently cupped his sensitive balls.

"You seem to enjoy this," she commented with a teasing smirk. "Perhaps too much?"

Mike moaned in bliss, his head falling back against the couch. "Oh god, yes!"

Rcycj

Lily's wicked smile grew wider as she continued to stroke him with a firm, yet delicate touch. Mike's breathing became heavier as he approached the peak of ecstasy. Sensing his impending release, she quickly pulled her hand away, leaving him hanging on the edge.

"You didn't think your punishment would be over so easily, did you?" she purred hoarsely.

"Please, Lily, I'm so close!" Mike begged, his body writhing with anticipation.

"Yesss, that's it. I like it when you beg." she purred, her hand returning to its grip on his swollen member.

Lily watched him closely, enjoying the sight of him panting on his couch, completely under her control. Just like in her wildest fantasies, she was the one in charge – and she loved every moment of it.

Lily sauntered over to Mike, her curves captivating him. He was fixated on her voluptuous chest as she leaned down towards him.

"Now, Mike," she purred, "you're going to do exactly as I say."

Mike eagerly nodded, his desire for Lily driving him.

"First," she continued, her voice dripping with seduction, "you're going to worship my perfect breasts."

Lily watched as Mike's eyes widened with anticipation. She was going to use his craving for her curves to her advantage.

"Then," she continued, "you're going to feast on my sweet, sweet pussy until I come like never before."

Mike's voice was strained as he whined, "Lily, baby, I can't take it anymore." His chest was heaving, his breath shallow, and his face coated in sweat.

Lily fixed him with a hard stare, her hands on her hips. "What do you mean, you can't keep going?" she demanded. "We've only just begun."

Mike looked down, feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry, Lily. I'm not used to such a woman like you."

Lily smirked, stepping closer and pushing her breasts into his face. "What's the matter, Mike? Are my tits too much for you?"

Mike gasped for air, his eyes locked on Lily's chest. "I just can't control myself. They're too perfect."

Lily's smirk turned into a sly smile. "Well, if you can't handle my breasts, maybe you're not man enough for me."

Mike's eyes widened in desperation. "Please, Lily, I'll do anything. Just let me feel them, touch them, worship them."

Lily giggled, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Well, since you're asking so nicely, I suppose I could let you have a little taste. But you have to promise to be a good boy and do exactly as I say."

Mike nodded eagerly, his body trembling with excitement. "Yes, yes, I promise. Anything you want, Lily. Just let me touch them, I can't hold back anymore."

"Yes, you can," Lily said, taking a step closer to him. She leaned down, her face mere inches from his, and fixed him with an austere gaze. "You're a big, strong man, Mike. You can handle anything I throw your way. Having said that, letting you loose on my tits doesn't sound like the worst idea. Would you agree?"

Mike gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat. He nodded weakly, and Lily took a step back.

"Good," she said, her voice laced with approval. "Now, let's get started."

As Lily towered over Mike, her presence alone was enough to elicit a stir within him. He watched in awe as her symbiote contorted and shifted, molding and pulsing against her body in waves of lustful delight. Her voice rang through the air with a commanding force as she simply uttered the words, "transform."

Mike's heart raced as he watched the symbiote's sinful embrace, shuddering with anticipation as the tight and restrictive uniform slowly gave way to the seductive contours of Lily's luscious form. It slithered over her body like a second skin, every inch of her being caressed by its tender, yet insistent touch. As she commanded it to transform her police uniform, the symbiote responded eagerly, molding and shifting beneath her fingertips.

The fabric of her uniform strained and bulged as her breasts swelled against it, jiggling and bouncing as they broke free from their confines. Mike groaned as he caught sight of their full, ripe shape, feeling his arousal spiraling out of control. He could hear her quickening breaths as the symbiote crept up her thighs, revealing her smooth skin inch by inch, eliciting a low moan of desire from her lips.

As the transformation drew to a close, Lily emerged from the symbiote as a living fantasy, her curves outlined in a scandalously skimpy police uniform that was little more than a few strips of fabric barely covering her indecent assets. She was dressed to kill, and it was working.

Her nipples were erect and glistening with desire, enticing Mike to touch them, to feel the firmness under his fingers. The wet patch on her thong hinted at the arousal that was throbbing between her thighs, the evidence of the pleasure she was feeling at the thought of dominating him.

Mike was captivated by the dangerous allure of this woman, dressed to impress and determined to take him as her plaything. Every contour of her voluptuous figure was on display, freely available to whoever had the courage to take it. She was a vision of forbidden lust, and it was all Mike could do to remain standing.

As Lily strode towards him, each step punctuating the sway of her hips, he felt himself drawn to her like a moth to a flame. He had never felt so powerless, so vulnerable to a woman's whims. And yet, he wouldn't have it any other way. She was the essence of temptation, a mistress of seduction who would take him to the heights of pleasure, and beyond.

With a husky voice, Lily leaned in and whispered in Mike's ear, the heat of her breath making him shudder with anticipation. "You like what you see, don't you?" she purred, teasingly brushing her breasts against his chest. Mike could barely nod in response, his mind consumed with the throes of desire.

Blubl

"They're so beautiful," he breathed, his chest heaving with anticipation.

"I know, right?" Lily purred, stepping closer to him and offering her breasts to his hungry mouth. "And they're all yours to enjoy."

Mike needed no further encouragement. He leaned forward and eagerly latched onto Lily's right breast, his tongue swirling and sucking at her nipple. She let out a soft moan of pleasure, running her fingers through Mike's hair as she guided his mouth to her other breast. As he feasted on her ample curves, the pleasure within Lily grew, her body demanding satisfaction.

As Mike lavished equal attention on both of her breasts, Lily's moans became louder, her breath coming in short pants. She could feel her desire growing, her body demanding to be satisfied.

"Mike," she gasped out, her voice thick with need. "I need you. I need you now."

"Yes, Lily," Mike responded, his voice a low rasp of desire. "Anything you want."

Without hesitation, Lily reached down and began to caress Mike's aching erection, savoring the pleasure she was giving him. She then gently guided him towards her slick entrance, wordlessly inviting him to fill her. With a deep moan, Mike sank into her, feeling her wetness envelope him completely.

As Lily and Mike moved together, their bodies moving in perfect sync, the desire that had been building inside Lily reached a fever pitch. She couldn't help but moan and gasp for air, her body shaking with pleasure as she moved towards her climax, calling out his name in ecstasy.

Mike followed her over the edge a moment later, his release spilling deep inside her as he reached his own climax. Lily let out a breathless gasp, her body shuddering with pleasure. With a satisfied sigh, she collapsed against him, her head resting on his chest as they both basked in the afterglow of their intense experience. They remained there for a long moment, their bodies joined and still, both of them reeling from the intensity of what had just happened. It was a moment of pure bliss, one that they would both remember for a long time to come.

Lily smiled up at Mike, her mind racing with possibilities. Who knew roleplaying could be so hot? The feeling of authority, the thrill of control - it was all so intoxicating. She wanted to explore these new sensations further, to discover new and exciting ways to feel pleasure. With Mike by her side and the power of her symbiote at her fingertips, Lily knew that the possibilities were endless.

Unbridled Urges by Damien Deesse

Day 104

Lily and Mike had been inseparable for the past two weeks, indulging in a carnal feast that left Lily feeling alive and on the brink of orgasm at all times. She simply couldn't get enough of Mike's touch, and he seemed more than happy to oblige her every desire. But even as she reveled in the pleasures of the flesh, Lily couldn't shake the feeling that there must be more to life than this. She was smart, driven, and the girlfriend of the most coveted guy in school, but still she yearned for something more. Maybe it was her superhero ambitions calling to her, but whatever it was, Lily knew she couldn't ignore it forever.

But for now, she was content to spending time in bed with Mike every day, discovering new ways to make each other moan with pleasure. They were like two intrepid explorers, eager to map out every inch of each other's bodies.

Lily reveled in the way Mike's hands felt on her skin, the way his fingers knew just where to touch and tease to drive her wild. She loved the way he kissed her softly on the mouth, then moved down to her breasts, lavishing attention on her nipples until they were stiff and aching for more. And though she could have easily used her pheromones to bend him to her will, she preferred knowing that he was at her mercy even without her doing so. It was a delicious power dynamic that was completely different to the life Lily had led up until now.

Lily knew that she had changed dramatically since first becoming a superhero, and there was no going back now. She remembered the aftermath of her argument with her mother at the dinner table, and how worried Anna had been about her. Lily had always been the good girl, the one who followed the rules and did what was expected of her. But after her fight with Lisa, Anna saw a different side of her youngest daughter. It was as if a demon had possessed her, causing her to curse and yell, and walk around the house in revealing outfits that seemed to flaunt her body provocatively, in a way that was almost… challenging. It was a far cry from the obedient daughter Anna had always known, and it left her feeling worried and uncertain.

Anna had become increasingly concerned about her daughter's behavior and decided to have a heart-to-heart conversation with her. "Lily, what's going on with you?" she asked, her eyes scanning her daughter's face.

Lily shifted in her seat and avoided her mother's gaze for a moment before responding, "I'm sorry, Mom. I guess I've changed. But it's for the better. I just stood up for myself for once. You know how Lisa has treated me."

Anna nodded, understanding the pain her daughter had endured at the hands of her older sister. "Yes, I can understand that," Anna said. "But you were being so disrespectful to your sister, and it made me feel uncomfortable. I've never seen you act like this before."

Lily's expression softened, and she reached across the table to hold her mother's hand. "I understand, Mom. And I'm sorry for that. But I'm still your good girl. I just won't take crap anymore. Remember when you used to tell me that good things would eventually come my way because I deserve it?" Lily asked, a sly grin spreading across her face.

Anna hesitated before responding. "Yes, I remember saying that," she said, her voice quiet.

"Well, I'm done waiting. It's time for me to claim what I deserve," Lily said, still grinning.

Anna couldn't help but feel a pang of unease as she looked at her daughter. The way Lily had twisted her words gave her an uneasy feeling, like she was witnessing something dark and unsettling. She wondered where this newfound confidence in Lily had come from and whether it was a good thing or not.

Lily perched herself on Mike's couch, her lips still curving upwards as she reminisced about her mother's reaction. Anna had always loved her, but in that scared look, Lily felt like it was the first time her mom had looked at her without as much as an ounce of pity.

"Look," Mike suddenly exclaimed, pointing at the TV. "That's the facility where you got your powers from!"

Lily's attention was instantly captivated as she turned towards the television. The facility where she had accidentally brought home the symbiote from was engulfed in flames, a devastating inferno consuming it completely. Despite the gravity of the situation, Lily felt a sense of contentment, a selfish feeling that she couldn't help but indulge in. With the destruction of the facility, she could now be the only one with these incredible abilities.

However, when the news reporter mentioned the four casualties of the accident, Lily's guilt made her regret her selfish thoughts. Still, she couldn't help feeling relieved that one potential source of danger from her past had been eliminated.

"I guess I'll remain one of a kind," Lily said, smiling at Mike.

"You'll always be one of a kind, babe," Mike replied, knowing just what to say. It was one of the reasons they worked as a couple, despite having little in common aside from being the two hottest people in school.

Mike leaned down, pressing a tender kiss on Lily's lips. "Heading to football practice. Will you be here for dinner?" he asked.

Lily's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Yes, I'll have it ready for you when you return," she replied.

But in truth, Lily had other plans. After the incident with Olivia, she had been hesitant to use her powers, but the ‘homework’ suggestion of Dr. Kingsford had finally convinced her otherwise. She missed the rush of energy that flowed through her body, the sensation that made her feel alive. And if using her powers was the only way to keep her from falling apart, then she was willing to take the advice of someone wiser than herself.

 



Lily prowled through the bustling city streets, her senses heightened as she searched for the perfect target, someone who deserved punishment for committing a heinous act that could not be forgiven. She brushed past the throngs of people and delved into their innermost thoughts and desires, searching for the darkest, most depraved souls.

00000

The city was a hotbed of deceit and corruption, but Lily needed to find someone who was truly deserving of her punishment. The rush of multiple minds pressing against her own sent a thrilling sensation through her veins, and she eagerly sifted through them, searching for the most wicked and twisted individuals.

As she explored the minds of the people around her, Lily's skin crawled as she felt a huge arm graze her hers, and she immediately sensed the malevolent energy emanating from the man. His mind was consumed with depraved thoughts, a seething cauldron of lust and violence. As she delved deeper into his consciousness, she was overwhelmed by images of torture, rape, and murder. This man was a monster, a predator who had been preying on the innocent for far too long.

Despite his heinous crimes, it seemed that the authorities were oblivious to his atrocities, and society had failed his victims. But as Lily brushed past him, she knew that he would soon be in her grasp. She trailed him as he weaved through the crowd, never losing touch. His mind was like an open book to her, and she knew precisely what he was planning to do. She just needed to orchestrate the right circumstances, and he would be ensnared in her trap.

Lily positioned herself in front of the man, faking the action of bending down to pick something up as she flaunted her fit, curvaceous figure. As he bumped into her, just as she had foreseen, she feigned surprise and apologized, pretending to be bewildered and lost as she asked for directions to the nearest subway.

As she turned to face him, she was struck by the sheer power of his presence. At almost 6'6" tall, with a broad chest, narrow waist, and sculpted muscles, he was the epitome of raw masculinity. His tousled dark hair and deep, penetrating eyes seemed to reach into the depths of her soul. The dark beard that adorned his chiseled jawline was just beginning to show hints of silver, adding a touch of rugged sophistication to his good looks. His sinewy, robust arms, showcased by his form-fitting black t-shirt and tattered jeans, made him look every inch the confident, easy-going alpha male.

Lily was immediately drawn to him, unable to resist the powerful, primal sexuality that he exuded. He was a man who knew what he wanted and went after it with unrelenting determination, taking pleasure in making a woman feel powerless under his touch. The mere thought of submitting to him was enough to make her heart race, her skin flush, and her thighs clench with anticipation. She imagined his strong hands exploring her body, teasing and tantalizing her until she was begging for more.

Despite his depravity, Lily found herself increasingly aroused by the idea of surrendering to him, knowing that he reveled in the pleasure of a woman's surrender. The mere thought of his touch was enough to make her sex throb with anticipation.

She craved his hands moving over her body, his mouth on hers, and the weight of his hard, muscular body pressing her into the mattress. She needed him now, and when he offered to show her the way, she eagerly followed him into a secluded alleyway, her heart pounding with excitement.

For Lily, this was what she lived for. The thrill of the hunt, the rush of finding the perfect victim, the satisfaction of delivering punishment to those who deserved it. As she stepped into the darkness with him, she knew that this was just the beginning of a wild, erotic ride.

It was quite clear that there wasn't a subway here, and when she turned around, her eyes fell on him. His muscles rippled under his tight shirt, and she could see the outline of his erection straining at his pants. He exuded an aura of power and danger that left Lily's pussy throbbing with excitement.

00001

"Excuse me, are you sure this is the right way?" Lily asked, feigning innocence, and playing into the man's twisted desires.

The man lunged forward, pinning Lily against the wall. "You stupid bitch," he growled, seizing her wrists and holding them above her head. Lily was far from helpless, however, and a sense of dominance and control overcame her as she realized the power she held over him.

As he leaned in to kiss her, Lily tilted her head away, refusing to be dominated. "I don't think so," she said, using her strength to shove him away. The man stumbled back, and Lily seized the moment, landing a powerful punch to his solar plexus, causing him to double over in agony. She then grabbed his head and slammed it against the wall, rendering him unconscious. As he crumpled to the ground, Lily reveled in the thrill of power and control.

Lily loomed over the unconscious man, her chest heaving with breath and awash with adrenaline. She was alive, invigorated by the rush of power coursing through her veins. Her primal desires begged her to take him right then and there, but the thought of Mike, waiting patiently for her at home, held her back. Lily was no slave to her passions; she had a better plan, one that was entirely above board.

Mike's words echoed through the apartment as he walked in the door, "I'm home! What's on the menu, babe? I'm starving, so it'll be delicious no matter what."

Lily grinned at him, her lips sealed tight. Mike picked up on her odd behavior and asked, "What's up? Is something wrong?"

Lily took a deep breath and began, "Okay, so...there's something I need to tell you, but before I do, I need you to promise to keep an open mind about it."

Mike raised an eyebrow skeptically. "What's going on?"

"Well, you know I've been seeing Dr. Kingsford again soon, right?" Lily asked, and Mike nodded. "He suggested I have a cheat meal before my next session to help keep things in check."

"A cheat meal?" Mike asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Yes," Lily said, her lips curling into a mischievous smile. "It involves finding the worst person I can and taking something from them, so I can stay disciplined around better people. And it's a win-win situation, because the bad person gets their comeuppance!"

Mike's eyes widened in disbelief. "That sounds…unethical, not to mention illegal," he said. "Did your therapist really recommend that? And where would you even find someone to do such a thing?"

Lily shrugged, undeterred. "Dr. Kingsford is an expert in his field," she replied with conviction. "I trust his judgment."

With a sly grin, she sauntered over to Mike's storage locker. "And as for finding the right person...ta-da!" she exclaimed, triumphantly swinging the door open to reveal a burly man who was bound, blindfolded, and gagged. "I've already taken care of that."

"What the hell?!" Mike exclaimed, stumbling backwards in shock. "Lily, if this is some kind of joke, it's not funny!"

But Lily's eyes were aglow with power. "A joke? Of course not! Think about it, he has no idea where he is, so there's no need to worry about any potential consequences."

Her hand slid over the man's chest, savoring the feel of his taut muscles under her fingertips. "He's perfect, isn't he?" she said, her voice low and possessive. "Strong, yet so willing to submit to our every desire. Think of the endless possibilities, Mike. The power we could wield, the pleasure we could give each other. It's almost too good to be true."

"But that's not the point," Mike protested, pacing back and forth as he struggled to comprehend the situation.

Lily watched as Mike tried to process her plan. "This man is a monster, Mike. He has a history of raping and murdering innocent women."

Mike simply stared at her, his mouth agape. "Then we should go to the police! Let them handle it through the legal system!"

Lily's frustration grew with each passing second. "And tell them what, Mike? That I have special abilities and I used them to read his thoughts? We have no concrete evidence, and neither do the police. If I don't take care of him for good, he'll just continue to commit heinous acts. As a hero, I cannot look the other way. Everything else is just a bonus."

Lily had been thinking about that sweet "bonus" the entire way home. All she wanted was for Mike to join her, so they could both indulge in her desires.

"I-I... I can't do this," Mike stammered, completely overwhelmed by the situation.

"Think about it, Mike," Lily urged him, her smile devious and her eyes full of wanton desire. "It could be so hot. You can transform me into your ultimate dream girl, to mold me into your deepest fantasies. And when we're done with him, we can fuck each other’s brains out. Don’t you want that?”

The suggestion hung in the air like a tantalizing promise, and Mike felt himself swaying towards her. But then the gravity of the situation hit him, and he pulled away, grabbing his jacket.

"I need to clear my head. This is insane," he declared as he slammed the door shut. "But before I come back, I want that man out of my apartment."

He stormed out of the room, his heart pounding with anger and frustration. He couldn't believe what he had just seen - Lily, his sweet and innocent girlfriend, acted like some sort of wild and dangerous animal. He needed to get away from her, to clear his head and figure out what to do next.

Lily watched as Mike left the room, her eyes smoldering with a mixture of anger and desire. How dare he judge her, she thought, after everything she had done for him? She had taken a risk, as per Dr. Kingsford’s guidance, to be a good person, and now Mike was punishing her for it. She couldn't believe he would leave her alone with their captive - but part of her was excited by the prospect.

She tried to ignore the rising heat in her body, to focus on the task at hand. But the more she looked at the man bound and gagged before her, the more her self-control wavered. Her logical mind screamed at her to resist, to be better than this, but the pull of her baser instincts was too strong.

‘It's not really cheating,’ she rationalized, knowing the lie she told herself was flimsy at best. ‘Mike was the one who left me, not the other way around. He was angry with me.’

Her heart racing, she seized the man and pulled him to the couch, pushing him down onto the soft cushions. With a calculated confidence, she removed his blindfold, but left the gag in place, delighting in the power dynamic between them. As she gazed into his dark, intense eyes, she knew he was the perfect specimen, a true bad boy. Straddling him, she ran her hands down his chiseled arms, each muscle reveling in its own strength. With a sudden burst of desire, she made the decision to remove his gag, feeling an unquenchable thirst grow within her.

"Who are you?" his deep, rumbling voice sent shivers down her spine, and she couldn't help but grin at his question.

Using her powers to transform her outfit into a more revealing version of her superhero costume, Lily exposed her breasts, feeling a rush of power as the man's eyes widened.

"I see," he said, his demeanor cool and collected. "So you're her."

00002

"I am," Lily replied in a seductive tone, a smug smile spreading across her face. "You take what you want, don't you? You don't let anyone tell you otherwise?"

The man returned her smile. "Something like that."

Their gazes locked, charged with tension as they assessed each other. Lily's pulse quickened, anticipation thrumming through her body as she contemplated what lay ahead.

"Have you ever encountered someone who could make you do anything?" Lily whispered, delighting in the rush of power that surged within her. With this man bound and at her mercy, she could indulge in any whim she desired.

Ripping off his t-shirt, Lily traced her fingers over the taut muscles of his chest, reveling in the heat and firmness of his body. The man's eyes smoldered with desire as he gazed up at her, fully surrendering to her will.

"No, I haven’t," he admitted.

Lowering her lips to his ear, Lily breathed out her next words. "Have you ever been someone's willing...plaything?"

With slow, seductive movements, Lily began to kiss the man, her lips caressing his with increasing passion. She felt his body tense and strain against the restraints, his hands clenching as she rubbed her nipples against his chiseled chest. Each touch elicited a response from him, his arousal growing with each passing moment.

As she ground her hips against him, Lily luxuriated in the feel of his burgeoning hardness, a testament to her command over him. The desire between them was palpable, pulsing with a primal energy that drew them closer and closer.

Lily trailed her lips down his neck, indulging in the soft skin and pliant flesh. She took her time, savoring each moment of pleasure before satisfying her hunger. When she reached his chest, she played with his nipples, gently at first, then increasing the pressure until he let out a muffled moan.

Standing up, Lily swiftly pulled down his jeans, revealing his impressive size. It was larger than Mike's, the biggest she had ever seen, and she couldn't help but obsess over the thought of it filling her. She craved its power, its dominance. With trembling hands, she began to stroke his cock, her fingers tracing its length as it grew harder in her grasp. The hypnotic allure of his giant cock was impossible to resist.

As she caressed him, Lily growled in his ear, "You're mine. I'll make you cum at my command, ride you hard, and take every inch of you. You'll beg for more, desperate for me to envelop you again and again."

The man strained against his restraints, his hands tied tightly behind his back, as Lily continued to stroke him with a slow, deliberate pace. She watched, mesmerized, as his engorged member throbbed under her touch. But she wasn't going to let him have his release that easily. She wanted him at her mercy, to make him suffer before allowing him the satisfaction of cumming. She was in control and planned to keep it that way until she was satisfied.

Lily's eyes widened in awe as she looked at his ever-increasing size. "You're bigger than my boyfriend," she remarked, her voice cold and devoid of emotion. "I wonder how much of you I can take."

Without hesitation, she leaned down and enveloped him with her mouth, her lips forming a pout that was both inviting and commanding. He moaned with pleasure as she expertly ran her tongue up and down his length, teasing him with her skilled movements. But she wasn't about to let him come just yet. She continued to tantalize him, her movements growing slower and more deliberate, driving him to the brink of ecstasy with her touch.

He tasted salty and musky, and Lily savored every inch of him, taking him as deep as she could until her nose was pressed against his pelvic bone. The veins beneath his skin pulsed with each throb of his member, and Lily felt a sense of power and control wash over her as she realized the man was completely at her mercy. She was determined to keep him on edge, to make him beg for release until she was ready to give it to him.

As he began to thrust his hips up in a frenzy, she pulled away with a teasing grin. She loved the power she held over him, knowing he would do anything to satisfy his carnal desires.

He cursed at her, his frustration and desire clear in his voice. She couldn't help but smirk at his outburst, savoring the knowledge that she had complete control over his pleasure.

"I just wanted to torture you a little," she replied playfully. "But don't worry, I'll make it worth your while. What will you do to me if I release you from your restraints?"

His voice was low and desperate as he replied, "Let me show you."

Lily tapped her chin thoughtfully, pondering what it would be like to submit to someone else's strength, to relinquish the reins of control she held so tightly in her relationship with Mike. She knew this man wasn't physically stronger than her, but the way he held himself conveyed a raw, masculine power that left her breathless.

Her fingers trembled as she reached behind him, her hard nipples pressing against his chest as she untied the ropes that bound him. The heat of his gaze on her body sent shivers down her spine, and she couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking, what he would do to her once he was free.

As he stood up, his muscles flexing, he let out a primal growl that spoke of his desperate need for release. Lily backed away, a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her veins as she invited him to take control. She watched with rapt attention as he rose to his feet, every movement exuding a primal power that left her weak in the knees.

Lily's lips curved into a mischievous smile, a playful twinkle in her eyes as she gazed at the man. Her voice was honeyed with seductive charm as she dared him to take her. "Come on, show me what you've got," she purred.

But the man merely chuckled, a sly smile playing across his lips as he shook his head. "Oh no, darling. You should have thought twice before teasing me like that," he warned, his voice full of dark promise. "Now, you belong to me."

Lily's breath caught in her throat as she felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine. She met his intense gaze, her voice low and husky as she agreed, "If you say so." Leading him to the bedroom, her hips swayed hypnotically as she beckoned him to follow.

His eyes were glued to her tantalizing curves as they reached the room. Lily turned to face him, her eyes smoldering with desire. "Now what?" she asked, her voice dripping with wanton need, her body begging him to take her.

00002 (3)

Lily gasped, the sound escaping her lips as the man pushed her onto the bed. Her body quivered in response to the pleasure of his touch, as she surrendered to the heat and passion coursing through her veins. She writhed beneath him, her skin alive with sensation as his muscles pressed against her, igniting a primal need within her.

His hands were rough and urgent, exploring her body with an almost animalistic hunger, tearing away her clothes with a desperate urgency. Lily knew she should resist him, that she should stay loyal to Mike and turn this depraved man over to the authorities, but something deep within her begged for more. A need for something darker, something dirtier, took hold of her.

As the man's hands continued to explore her body, she knew she couldn't fight the urge any longer. She surrendered herself to him, giving in to the primal desires that burned within her.

"Please," Lily begged, trying to sound as convincing as possible. "Just let me go."

But the man ignored her pleas, his eyes burning with a raw hunger as he looked down at her. "I don't think so," he growled, his voice rough with desire. He pulled her closer, his hands gripping her hips possessively.

"Please," Lily pretended to beg again, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'll do anything. Just let me go."

The man's eyes glinted with amusement as he repeated her words. "Anything?" he asked, his hands moving up to cup her breasts. Lily couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips as she felt his strong, rough hands exploring her body.

"Yes," she breathed, her nipples hardening under his touch. “Anything. Just please, let me go."

But even as she begged for her freedom, Lily knew she was lying to herself. Her body trembled with anticipation, craving the man's touch. She tried to resist, but the raw hunger in his eyes left her powerless to his desires.

The man's wicked grin sent shivers down Lily's spine as he pinned her to the bed. His powerful grip held both of her hands above her head, while the other expertly traced tantalizing patterns down her body. Lily couldn't suppress the moans of pleasure that escaped her lips. Arching her back, she surrendered to his touch, and the fiery desire that consumed her.

He found her most sensitive spot with ease, his skilled fingers curling and teasing until Lily was writhing beneath him. Her ecstasy peaked, and with a cry of unbridled pleasure, she surrendered to the force of her orgasm. But he wasn't done with her yet.

The man relentlessly continued to pleasure her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm until she was completely at his mercy, quivering and begging for more. With each touch, Lily felt her control slipping away, and the fierce pleasure he gave her consumed her entire being.

As he entered her, filling her completely with his throbbing member, Lily clung to him, her nails digging into his muscled back. He pounded into her with wild abandon, his strong hips driving into her with animalistic intensity. The expert touch of his fingers found her sensitive nub, massaging and teasing it with precision, driving her desire to an even higher level.

His dark, hungry eyes devoured her, and she could feel the heat of his body pressing against hers as he took her completely. Waves of sensations crashed over her, stealing her breath as she surrendered to his dominant embrace.

Their lips collided again, and Lily's body shuddered in pleasure. His mouth was persistent, his hands mapping out every inch of her body as he claimed her as his own. She arched into him, pressing herself against his muscular frame as he delved deeper into her than she thought possible.

She cried out as she began to move with him, their bodies perfectly in sync as they moved together. He had set a fast, urgent pace, and Lily felt herself on the brink of another mind-blowing orgasm. But she wanted to savor every moment, to prolong the pleasure as long as possible.

The pace was fast, urgent, but Lily wanted to savor every moment. She moved with him, their bodies perfectly in sync, on the edge of another explosive climax.

He leaned in, his hot breath fanning across her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "You're mine, Ivy," he growled possessively, fueling the fire that raged within her. “You belong to me.”

As Lily's lover growled those possessive words in her ear, her thoughts raced. She had been a submissive person all her life, someone who didn’t even think about other possibilities. But as she lay there, panting and gasping for breath, she had an epiphany. It wasn't the idea of being dominated that turned her on, but the sheer dominant aura of this person. The idea that she, too, could be this powerful.

Lily reveled in the thought of being strong and in control, of taking what she desired without the constraints of societal judgment. The very idea sent a rush of excitement coursing through her veins, and in her mind's eye, she saw herself towering over her lover, her powerful physique rendering him small and insignificant as she claimed what was rightfully hers.

The concept was invigorating, intoxicating, and Lily could feel herself growing increasingly aroused as she envisioned all the ways she could exert her dominance. She was strong, confident, and capable of taking what she desired. She had shed the skin of her former self, the submissive and timid version of herself that no longer served her needs. She had transformed into a new woman, one who was powerful and unapologetic about her desires. Now, she was the one in control, and the mere thought of it was electrifying.

Without warning, Lily seized her lover and flipped him onto his back, straddling him with an devilish grin. "Is that all you've got?" she teased, her eyes glittering with wickedness.

The man's gaze roamed over her, marveling at the transformation that had occurred within her. Something primal, something alluring, emanated from her gaze, and he couldn't help but feel an intense magnetism drawing him in. It was a force to be reckoned with, a menacing darkness that both frightened and excited him, and he couldn't help but wonder what other secrets lay dormant beneath the surface of this powerful, dominant woman.

The powerful feeling of being in control, of sitting atop someone so big and strong, was unlike anything Lily had ever experienced before. She had now explored both submission and dominance, but there was something particularly invigorating about being the one in charge. She couldn't fathom why anyone would choose to submit when they could have the freedom to do whatever they wanted to someone else.

With a satisfied grin, Lily decided it was time to indulge in her cheat meal. She lowered herself onto his rock-hard erection, her slick folds clamping tightly around him. He was hers to command, and there was no escape for him now.

"Yesss," Lily hissed, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she rode him hard. "Fill me up, baby. Don't hold back."

She lost herself in the pleasure, her generous breasts heaving as she took him deeper and deeper inside her. The power she wielded was intoxicating, and she basked in the knowledge that his pleasure was entirely her doing.

But as much as she yearned to engulf him completely, she knew it was beyond her physical capacity. Her stature was too small. Memories of the times she had been dismissed and underestimated because of her height flooded back, the times when she had been looked down upon and disregarded by those who deemed her too diminutive.

She recalled those pathetic dweebs who hadn’t thought her capable of saving their cat because of how short she was. It was maddening, for she knew she was superior to them in every other aspect, yet her height prevented her from earning their respect. The memory ignited her desire to dominate and take control, to assert her power and strength.

Just as the man was teetering on the brink of orgasm, Lily decided it was time to take what she wanted. And she wanted more. More power. More strength. More size.

"I will take everything from you," she vowed, her body moving in perfect harmony with his as she pinned his wrists to the bed and licked and nibbled at his neck. She rode him harder and harder, her body slamming against his with all the force she could muster, her breasts bouncing and undulating with each thrust.

A loud, primal moan escaped his lips, and she felt him swelling even more inside her, pushing her closer to the brink.

As they moved together, the sensations began to intensify. With each powerful thrust from Lily, her own strength seemed to grow while her partner's weakened. His lids drooped heavily over his eyes and his muscles slackened under her touch, but she didn't pause. She didn't want to. She didn't need to. The feeling of hard muscles going limp under her control was like a rush of pure adrenaline. She needed to keep feeling this rush of dominance, this feeling of complete control.

Her wicked grin never faded as she pushed him to his limits, enjoying the way his will drained away with each passing moment. She leaned down to whisper in his ear, her voice low and husky. "You don't own me," she growled. "I own you."

Lily could feel the power flowing into her with each heartbeat, growing stronger and more confident with each passing moment.

Her eyes gleamed with a dangerous glint as she leaned in close to him. "Mmm, yesss," she whispered, "I can feel it all. Your fear, your desire, your need to submit to me." Her lips curved into a wicked smile. "You're helpless before me. You yearn to feel the intoxicating blend of pleasure and pain that comes with surrendering your body and soul to my will. You want me to dominate you, to take control of everything that you are. And I will. Oh, how I will."

His heart pounded in his chest as she tightened her grip on him, and he felt a thrill of both fear and excitement course through him. She was like nothing he had ever experienced before - powerful, alluring, and utterly irresistible. He struggled to resist her, but it was like trying to fight against the tide.

She could feel his heart racing and his body struggling to survive, but she had a firm hold on him and there was no escape. Methodically, she continued to thrust and drain him of his vitality, like a willing sacrifice for the insatiable appetite of a ravenous succubus.

The bed creaked under the sheer force of Lily's unbridled power, and she knew that at any moment Mike could walk in on them. But she didn't care. She was too far gone, too consumed by the pleasure of transforming her submissive into a mere shell of a man while the muscles in her thighs bulged ever more.

As she kept growing stronger, she pressed her thighs harder against him, straddling him with all her might. She could feel his body giving way under the pressure, his bones on the brink of breaking. The man was completely powerless against her, and she reveled in it. She could feel his muscles keep weakening as she absorbed his strength, and even through the excruciating pain he must have been experiencing, he didn't lose his erection inside her.

00003

"Do you feel how powerful I am?" she purred, her voice oozing with lust and authority. "I could crush you between my thighs if I wanted to."

Lily admired her own toned and defined muscles, watching as they swelled and bulged with each passing moment. But even as she grew more powerful, she retained her feminine curves and undeniable sex appeal. The power coursing through her only made her more confident, more desirable. She could feel his fear and trembling body, but it only fueled her desire for dominance.

She increased the force of her thrusts, driving into him with reckless abandon. His cries of agony only served to heighten her arousal, her craving growing more insatiable by the second. As a superhero, she needed to become stronger, to protect others, and sacrificing this worthless scum was nothing to her. It was all for a noble cause.

"Ohhh, you're nothing but a pathetic little insect, crawling around at my feet," she taunted with a sadistic smirk as she fondled herself. "You're so weak, so utterly insignificant."

Lily could feel his heartbeat slowing as her own raced. His breathing was becoming labored as she caught her second wind. And as his strength waned, she only became more aroused, more ravenous.

She leaned forward, her long, dark hair cascading over her shoulders and framing her face. Her eyes burned with a primal hunger as she looked down at her prey. His eyes were glassy and confused, his face ashen. He was almost completely depleted, but she wasn't done with him yet. Not until she had consumed every last drop of pleasure from his body, and claimed him completely as her own.

Lily gazed into the enormous wall mirror in Mike's bedroom and gasped at the sight of her transformed body. Every inch of her skin seemed to ripple with newfound power and strength. Her arms and legs were defined with toned muscles that flexed and contracted under her touch, and her breasts were ample and sensitive. The tight remnants of her outfit hugged her curves in ways that were unfamiliar yet exhilarating. She couldn't resist running her hands over her stomach, feeling the taut muscles respond to her touch.

She grinned wickedly, imagining all the new ways she could use her enhanced body to her advantage.

"God, I'm the most beautiful and powerful woman you will ever know. You're so lucky to be in my presence," she growled, overcome with ecstasy.

Lily had been using her powers for good, but she couldn't ignore the darker impulses that lurked within her. The thrill of combat, the rush of adrenaline that came with using her powers to bring down criminals called to her like a siren's song. She flexed her muscles, feeling the power surge through her veins, and knew there was nothing she couldn't do with her body.

Lily couldn't resist the urge to touch herself as she gazed at her enhanced form in the full-length mirror. Every inch of her body was aching to be touched, explored, and worshipped. She ripped off the remnants of her clothes, feeling the cool air caressing her flushed skin. She arched her back, and her breasts jiggled invitingly. The sight of her own body sent shivers of delight down her spine.

She traced her fingers along the curves and contours of her flesh, marveling at the way the symbiote had sculpted her into a perfect vision of dominance. Lily's nipples hardened as she imagined someone kneeling between her legs, worshipping her with their lips and tongue. She licked her lips, savoring the wicked thoughts that bubbled up inside her mind. She wanted to be the center of attention, the object of desire, the embodiment of power.

The man beneath her whimpered, his body trembling with fear and arousal. “W-what are you?”

Lily leaned down, her breath hot against his ear. "I am everything," she whispered, her voice husky with desire. "I am the darkness and the light, the pleasure and the pain. And you, my sweet little toy, are mine to play with."

Lily's grin turned even more wicked as she ground her hips against the man's, trapping him inside her. Despite his weak and broken state, despite him being reduced to a weak husk compared to what he was, his cock was still rock hard, a testament to her own dominant power. She was in control, her strong pussy easily holding him in place as she took her fill of him. In this moment she was no longer Lily; she was something else entirely, something wild and untamed, something that hungered for more.

She reveled in the sensation of his frail body quivering beneath her, his futile struggles only adding fuel to her already insatiable hunger. Her nipples hardened as she listened to his ragged gasps for air, the sound spurring her on even further. She was greedy, insatiable, and she wouldn't be satisfied until she had completely drained him of every last drop of his essence.

"Mmm, mine," Lily purred against the man's lips, her grip on him tightening as her eyes began to radiate with a sinister glow. "All mine."

She was draining him, taking his life force into herself and using it to fuel her own power. She felt herself growing even larger as she took more and more from him, her body pulsing with a dark, primal energy.

The man's screams filled the air, but she only laughed with wicked delight, her lust for power driving her on. She claimed him, body and soul, as her own, and she reveled in the transformation, her dominance absolute.

Lily knew that what she was doing was wrong, that she was violating this man in the most fundamental way possible. But she just couldn't stop herself, couldn't resist the allure of power and pleasure that came from taking what she wanted. And she wanted this man's height, wanted to use his very essence to make herself taller, stronger.

"Yesss, you pathetic twerp," she hissed, her eyes ablaze with a fierce hunger. "You will make me taller, stronger, more powerful. You will be my conduit, my tool, my plaything."

Lily reveled in the euphoria of her success, relishing the feeling of omnipotence that coursed through her. She watched as the man withered before her, his screams of agony intensifying her pleasure as she drank in his fear and helplessness. As she drained him of his height, he became nothing more than a weak and pitiful heap at her feet. She leaned in close to his ear, her voice a dangerous whisper.

"Does it excite you to be at my mercy?" she breathed. "To know that I can take what I desire from you, drain you of your height, your strength, your very being? You are nothing but my toy, my pet, my possession."

The man whimpered in terror, his once-proud form now trembling and weak. Lily watched as his muscles wasted away, his height dwindling to nothing. She felt the power of his essence flow into her, making her taller, stronger, more dominant. She laughed in triumph as the man crumpled to the ground, reduced to nothing but a tiny, powerless speck.

"I thought as much," Lily purred, her grin turning even more sinister. "You should be grateful that I'm allowing you to die. I could have kept you as my personal slave, forced to obey my every whim and desire."

The man was visibly terrified, his body trembling as he stood before Lily, cowering under her piercing gaze. But she didn't care. She was ravenous, and he was nothing more than a source of sustenance to her.

The man nodded weakly, his once-macho facade now completely shattered. Lily reveled in the feeling of power that coursed through her veins as she thought about all that she had taken from this man, turning him into her personal toy.

"Please," the man pleaded, "let me go."

But Lily only smiled wider, continuing to drain him of his remaining strength and height. She could still feel the power flowing into her, making her stronger and taller. She knew she should stop, but she couldn't. She wouldn't, not until he was nothing more than a shell of his former self.

"Mmmmm, you’re mine," she whispered, her voice dripping with desire, "and I'll never let you go. You belong to me, and you'll do exactly as I say."

Her touch was both electric and agonizing, and she delighted in the sounds of pleasure and pain that escaped his lips.

"Give in to me," she commanded, "scream my name and beg for more. Let me hear you worship me."

He screamed as she took everything from him, but she only laughed. This was her true calling. This was what she was destined to do. And she would enjoy every second of it.

As Lily continued to grow taller, her body hummed with a new, electric energy. She felt like she could conquer the world, commanding attention and awe like never before.

00006

"I love my fucking power," she exclaimed, reveling in her own narcissism. "I love my body, I love knowing that I can make you do anything I want."

She felt a deep ache between her legs as she watched herself transform into something more desirable, more commanding. She ran her hands over her newly-sculpted body, marveling at the new contours that had formed. She felt a surge of confidence and course flow through her veins, certain that she would soon have anything and anyone she desired. Every inch of her craved attention.

Lily's transformation was intoxicating, each moment filling her with more sensual energy than the last. Her hands roamed over her new body, relishing the newfound power that coursed through every newly acquired inch of her. She imagined someone else's touch and shivered with excitement, her sharp nails grazing her skin.

Her thighs were thick and toned, her calves shapely and defined. She grew taller, more muscular, and more beautiful by the second, each inch more irresistible than the last. She was becoming the Amazonian goddess anyone would dream of being.

Unable to tear her eyes away from the mirror, Lily watched with rapt attention as her body continued to transform. Her limbs elongated and curved in all the right places, her curves more pronounced than ever before. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she gazed upon her own transformation.

"Mmm, yesss," she purred. "I want more. I want to be bigger, stronger, more irresistible. I want to dominate, to control."

As Lily continued to grow and transform, her hunger for power only intensified. She craved the adoration and worship of those around her, yearned to be the center of attention and the object of desire. She knew that nothing could stand in her way, and she knew that it would be hard to resist.

Lily couldn't help but ogle her own voluptuous curves as her arousal and thirst for power just kept growing stronger by the second. Her pussy pulsed and ached with need as she gazed down at the now minuscule, 7-inch man trembling at her feet. It was almost impossible to see him as anything other than an object, a mere plaything for her pleasure. She held him up to her face, relishing the feeling of superiority as she looked down at his small, insignificant form.

"You must feel so weak and helpless beneath my magnificent gaze," she sneered, the thought of her dominance sending shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Lily's grip tightened around her tiny victim as he wriggled and squirmed, unable to escape her grasp. "Today, my slave, you will be my personal little dildo," she purred, her voice dripping with desire. "You will make me feel sooo good."

As she positioned him at her entrance, the fear and desperation in his eyes only fueled her arousal. She paused for a moment, savoring the feeling of control and power that pulsed through her veins. Holding him close to her, she used his tiny form to stimulate her sensitive clit. Lily savored the feeling of his tiny body writhing and squirming in her grasp before finally lowering herself onto him, inch by inch, taking him deep inside her wet, pulsating sex.

Lily couldn't help but moan in pleasure as she felt her victim's tight little body inside of her, enveloping him completely. She began to increase the intensity of her movements, pounding him with unrelenting force as he quivered under her.

"More," she growled in a throaty voice, reveling in the sensations coursing through her. "I need more."

He was completely at her mercy, a mere toy for her to use and abuse as she pleased.

"Mmmph, you're nothing more than a plaything for me to use and dominate as I see fit," she breathed, her voice dripping with lust and contempt. "The power I hold over you, it's turning me on so fucking much."

As she moved, the room seemed to spin around them, the heady scent of sweat and sex filling their nostrils. Lily reveled in the moment, lost in a world of raw, primal desire.

The man struggled for breath as his body became a mere object for her pleasure. Her slick, wet pussy swallowed him whole, drenching him in her intoxicating juices, driving him wild. He couldn't escape her grasp, couldn't resist her domination. He was completely helpless and yet, despite the fear that should have consumed him, a sense of excitement burned within him.

It was the thrill of being at her mercy, of submitting to her every whim, that filled him with an insatiable desire. He knew he was nothing but a toy to her, yet he craved more, needed more. To be used by her, to be her puppet, was both terrifying and arousing. And he would do anything to please her, to be lost in the pleasure of her power.

Lily's lips curled into a sadistic smile as she felt her victim's futile struggles against her, relishing in the taste of his fear and helplessness. She pushed him deeper into the velvety folds of her slick, hot core, delighting in the sensation of his body disappearing inside her flesh. A deep, guttural moan escaped her lips as she felt him squirming and writhing inside of her. His desperate attempts to escape were useless against her grip, and deep down he knew that there was no escaping this.

Her hips began to move, grinding against the bed with frenzied urgency. Each thrust was harder and more forceful than the last, as if she were trying to consume him entirely. Waves of pleasure coursed through her body, her slick walls clenching and releasing around him in a sweet, torturous rhythm. His struggles had become weaker now, his small frame writhing in agony as he surrendered to her.

She reveled in the intense sensations, her juices flowing freely as she milked him for all he was worth. The scent of sex filled the room, mingling with the sounds of his moans and her own frenzied panting. In this moment, there was no escaping the ecstasy of her grasp.

Lily's fingers fluttered over her breasts, teasing and molding the soft flesh as she moaned in pleasure. She felt her nipples stiffen and elongate as she fondled them, and her abs contracted and waist tapered as she trailed her hand down her taut stomach. She plunged her fingers between her slick folds, gasping as she felt her clitoris swell and her labia plump. She rubbed and stimulated herself with abandon, bucking her hips as she crested the summit of her climax, freezing her growth at a towering 6'3".

The orgasm was unlike anything she had ever experienced, her slick walls pulsing and contracting around her sex slave's fading form as she absorbed every last ounce of his vitality. She could sense his essence, the only remnant of him, coursing through her veins as she lay there, utterly satiated and invincible, her thighs quivering and her sex throbbing with pleasure.

Lily's eyes were alight with lust as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She marveled at the exquisite lines of her figure, the long, lithe limbs, ample and weighty breasts, and the slender, seductive waist. She was the embodiment of femininity, a creature of power, a huntress, and a predator.

"God, I'm stunning," she purred, tracing the curve of her hip with a manicured finger, delighting in the sensuous texture of her own skin. "I'm like a supermodel," she breathed, her heart racing with excitement. "And this is only the beginning."

Mike felt a subtle shift in the atmosphere as he entered the apartment. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he sensed something in the air had changed. A heady, musky fragrance permeated every corner, leading him to follow its alluring scent until he found himself standing at the threshold of the bedroom.

What he saw inside left him speechless.

Gone was the shorter, unassuming Lily he knew and loved. In her place was a towering, sexually charged goddess. She was lounging on the bed, her toned legs stretched out in front of her and her arms propped behind her head. She was clad in a barely-there silk nightgown that clung to every curve of her toned, voluptuous figure like a glove. Mike's heart raced as he took in the sight of Lily, realizing that she had transformed into one of the most breathtakingly beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on.

00007

"L-Lily?" Mike's voice was low and husky with desire as he called out to her. Lily turned to face him, her eyes glazed over with raw, primal lust.

"Mike," she purred seductively, "I'm so glad you're home." Her voice was deeper now, more commanding and powerful.

Without wasting another moment, she beckoned him closer with a sly curl of her finger. Mike needed no further invitation. He quickly crossed the room and joined her, knowing that he would never be able to resist her allure again. She was his ultimate fantasy brought to life, and he knew that from now on, he would be forever under her spell.

Therapeutic Temptations by Damien Deesse
Author's Notes:

For similar stories, but that focus more on the beautification/femdom part than the giantess aspect, check out my DeviantArt profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/damiendeesse/

Day 106

As Lily sat in Dr. Kingsford's office, guilt and shame weighed heavily upon her. She had always been a good girl, following the rules and doing what everyone expected of her. But seeing her therapist had awakened something within her. A desire to break free from the confines of societal expectations, to embrace the thrill of the unknown, to indulge in a little bit of naughtiness.

But that night, she had taken it too far. The memories of what she had done were so overwhelming that she couldn't even bear to think about them, let alone share them with someone she barely knew. Despite the discomfort, she knew she had to confront these feelings and try to understand their origins.

Dr. Kingsford had made her feel understood, even validated. She realized that perhaps it was okay to be a little bit bad sometimes, that it could even be healthy. With the doctor's guidance, Lily felt confident that she could explore her desires and find a balance between good and bad, between self-restraint and self-indulgence.

Dr. Kingsford eagerly awaited Lily's arrival. It had been weeks since their last session, and he couldn't quell the thoughts of her that persisted in his mind. He couldn't help but wonder if she had made any progress. Would she be more self-assured, more radiant, simply better than before? Dr. Kingsford tried to push these thoughts aside as he heard her footsteps echoing down the corridor. He was pleased to note that she was punctual, a characteristic he admired. Standing up to greet her, Dr. Kingsford's heart skipped a beat as he saw her enter the room. She looked stunning.

Her differences were obvious to anyone. She was wearing a more tailored outfit than before, hugging her curves in all the right places, and her eyes shone with a newfound strength. She was emanating confidence, exuding a magnetic aura of power. And she was more beautiful than ever, every inch of her radiating with a newfound glow. The most astonishing change, however, was her height. She now towered over him at an astounding 6'5". Just a few weeks ago, she had been barely five and a half feet tall.

Dr. Kingsford struggled to control the sudden surge of desire that washed over him. He needed to keep things professional, he told himself. She wasn't ready yet.

"Hello, Lily," he said, his voice steady. "It's good to see you again."

"Hello, Dr. Kingsford," she replied calmly. "It's good to be here."

Dr. Kingsford leaned back in his chair, his piercing eyes locked onto Lily's. "Tell me, Lily, how are you feeling today?"

She shifted under his scrutinizing gaze, feeling exposed and vulnerable. "I'm fine," she muttered, trying to avoid his gaze. Dr. Kingsford's eyebrows rose in disbelief. "Really? You seem a bit tense to me."

Lily shrugged, her shoulders drooping. "I'm just a little nervous about today's session," she admitted.

14 1

Dr. Kingsford nodded, a subtle shift in his expression indicating his understanding. "It's completely understandable. Since our last session, you've undergone quite a transformation." His gaze swept over her, taking in every curve and detail. "It's like you're a completely new person."

Lily felt a blush rise in her cheeks at his words, and she averted her gaze, unable to meet his eyes. Her hands were tightly clasped together in her lap.

But Dr. Kingsford reached out and touched her hand, his voice gentle and reassuring. "Lily, please know that you can trust me. Whatever you need to tell me, I'm here to listen. You won't be judged."

Lily looked up and met his gaze, her heart racing with conflicting emotions. She longed to confide in her therapist, but the thought of exposing her secrets was daunting.

"I know," Lily finally said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I just...I'm not sure if I'm ready to talk about it yet."

Dr. Kingsford listened empathetically, his gaze unwavering. "I understand completely, Lily. Your comfort and safety are paramount. However, I believe that discussing your emotions and experiences could prove advantageous in your journey towards self-discovery."

With a deep breath, Lily nodded, determined to confront her fears head-on. She reclined in her chair, surveying her transformed reflection in the mirror. The sight was so unfamiliar, yet invigorating. She felt strong, capable, and beautiful. And perhaps, just a little bit dangerous.

It had been a mere fortnight since she had first entered Dr. Kingsford's office for the first time, seeking his professional guidance and therapy. During their initial session, he had suggested that she indulge in a single "cheat meal" to embrace her desires and overcome her inhibitions without succumbing to them.

She'd taken his advice to heart and had feasted on everything she'd ever wanted, stealing the traits and abilities of that evil man. And it had been exhilarating. It had made her feel alive, powerful, and unstoppable.

Now, she sat across from him, ready to share all the dirty details of her escapades. Could she find the words to describe how it had made her feel? Was she ready to confess that she enjoyed the thrill of seizing what she desired, regardless of the consequences?

"So, Lily," Dr. Kingsford said, his voice laced with intrigue. "Tell me, what have you been up to these past two weeks?"

"Well," Lily said, a hint of a smile spreading across her lips. "I followed your instructions and… had a little cheat meal.”

Dr. Kingsford's smile widened, his approval evident. "And how did it feel, Lily? Did it make you feel empowered?"

A sense of vulnerability crept into Lily's voice. "It felt amazing, but at the same time, I'm scared of how good it felt. I've never felt that powerful before."

Dr. Kingsford leaned in closer. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear. You should embrace your powers, Lily. Control them, use them for good. And know that I'm here to help you every step of the way." His words carried a weight of sincerity that left Lily feeling confident.

Lily's forehead furrowed in confusion, her eyes searching for an answer. "Why?" she questioned, uncertainty lacing her voice. "Why are you doing all of this for me? What's in it for you?"

Dr. Kingsford leaned forward, his eyes ablaze with intensity. "I'm invested in you, Lily, because I recognize something exceptional in you. Something that sets you apart from everyone else, a singular and formidable quality that could make you a true hero, one who can take on the world."

He paused, his demeanor softening. "I want to aid you in realizing your potential, Lily. To be your companion on this journey, to encourage and support you as you transform into the best version of yourself."

Lily felt a glimmer of hope flicker within her chest, but the voice of caution held her back. After all, she barely knew this man. He could be using her for his own gain, manipulating her to serve his own purposes. But there was something in his unwavering gaze that made her want to trust him, to believe in his words. She just wasn't sure if she could take the leap.

But the thrill of using her powers for good made her reconsider. She imagined taking down the man who had wronged her and making the world a little bit safer, and suddenly the idea of trusting Dr. Kingsford didn't seem so daunting.

"Lily," Dr. Kingsford said, his voice low and intense. "Have you ever used your powers to read my mind?"

She hesitated, contemplating his question. Although the thought had crossed her mind, she had yet to act on it. "No, I haven't," she confessed.

Dr. Kingsford smiled understandingly. "It's a choice only you can make, Lily. You could certainly read my mind if it helps you trust me more, but I must warn you that it could drastically alter our relationship dynamic and compromise the therapy."

Lily knew Dr. Kingsford was right. One of the reasons she felt safe confiding in him was his neutrality, free of opinions and prejudices that could taint her own.

"I trust you," she said, her voice soft and sincere.

Lily then opened up about the exhilaration she felt when she completely drained someone, instead of just taking a small amount of their attributes as she usually did. She admitted to being frightened by these newfound urges and didn't know how to cope.

Dr. Kingsford leaned forward, his eyes shining with a mixture of curiosity and desire. "Tell me more about this feeling, Lily. How does it make you feel?"

Lily closed her eyes, trying to put the sensation into words. "It's like an intense rush of power, an all-encompassing feeling of control that washes over me. It's as if I could do anything, and nothing can stand in my way. And when I see their entire life flash before my eyes, I can feel their very essence, their every thought and feeling. It's as if their entire being becomes a part of me."

Dr. Kingsford leaned in, his eyes sparkling. "Fascinating, Lily. Please, continue."

She opened her eyes again, looking at Dr. Kingsford with a sense of vulnerability. "It's scary because it feels so good. The high is almost unbearable. I can't get enough of it. It's like an addiction. And when I drained that man completely, I felt this overwhelming sense of power. It was as if he was nothing and everything. I was superior to him in every way."I'm everything."

"And that scares you?" Dr. Kingsford prompted gently, feeling a slight bulge in his pants.

"Yes," Lily whispered, her voice barely audible. "I don't know if I can control myself, resist the temptation. It's like a hunger that can never be satisfied. What if I’ll never be able to get enough?"

Dr. Kingsford gazed at Lily thoughtfully, scrutinizing her every move as he pondered her words. "Do you want to stop?" he asked, his voice soft with interest.

Lily hesitated before replying, her expression creased with confusion. "I don't know," she admitted, "It feels amazing, but I know it's not right. I don't want to become a monster."

Dr. Kingsford chuckled, the sound sending shivers down Lily's spine.

A low, throaty chuckle escaped from Dr. Kingsford, his eyes sparked with a fire that was electric and almost dangerous. "Becoming a monster isn't necessarily a bad thing, Lily," he said, his voice smooth as velvet. "Sometimes, a monster is exactly what the world needs to bring balance. Don't be afraid to embrace your true nature, Lily. Embrace the monster within."

Despair crept into Lily's voice as she spoke. "But at what cost?" she asked, her words laced with desperation. "What if I end up wanting to feel this way all the time?"

Dr. Kingsford's eyes narrowed as he considered her words. "That's something you'll have to figure out for yourself, Lily. But I think it’s worth exploring your desires and finding out what works for you. I believe in you, and I just don't want your powers to cause you any unnecessary stress."

Lily smirked, her voice taking on a sultry edge. "On the contrary, Doctor," she replied. "I've come to absolutely adore my powers. They give me a rush like nothing else. I find them... exhilarating."

00012 (1)

Dr. Kingsford struggled to keep his composure, his voice coming out slightly strained. "That's good to hear," he said. "That's exactly what I want for you, Lily."

She was silent for a moment, considering his words. Finally, she spoke up.

"Thank you, Dr. Kingsford. Your words mean a lot to me."

"It's just part of my job," he replied, his eyes locked onto hers. "So let's continue exploring these feelings, shall we?"

And with that, Lily kept opening up to him about the rush she felt when draining someone of their attributes. She told him about the exhilaration that consumed her, the sense of invincibility. She also confided in him about the dark thoughts that entered her mind when she was in this state, the desire to drain everyone she came across until they were nothing but empty shells.

Despite his stoic expression, Dr. Kingsford held her gaze, unwavering and unjudging. "Please continue," he urged, his eyes fixed on her lips.

As she spoke, the tautness in Lily's muscles ebbed away, eased by the act of sharing her darkest desires with someone who seemed to understand. By the time she had finished, she felt lighter, more at ease than she had in a long time.

"Thank you for opening up to me today, Lily," Dr. Kingsford said in a voice radiating calmness and compassion. "It takes strength to confront our deepest fears and desires."

Lily bit her lip nervously. The guilt was eating her away from the inside and she couldn't keep it a secret any longer. "There's something else," she began, her voice barely above a whisper. "I… I had sex with him."

Dr. Kingsford leaned forward, his eyes sparkling with interest. "Who are you talking about, Lily?"

Lily took a deep breath, steeling herself for what was to come. "I shouldn't have given in to my desires," she said, her voice tinged with remorse. "But I couldn't resist him. It was like... like nothing I've ever experienced before." She closed her eyes, remembering the feel of the his hands on her skin, the way he whispered dirty things in her ear, the way she dominated someone twice her size.

"The monster," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "The monster I stole from."

Dr. Kingsford's eyes narrowed as he listened to Lily's confession, a sly smile creeping across his lips. "Interesting," he murmured, leaning even closer. "Tell me more about this experience, Lily. How did it make you feel?"

Lily hesitated, her stomach churning with anxiety. But then she looked up, meeting Dr. Kingsford's gaze with a newfound sense of trust. She knew that he was the only person she could confide in, the only one she could turn to for guidance and support.

A sultry quality slipped into Lily's voice as she recounted their tryst. "I used my powers to take everything from him while we were making love. It was such a rush, feeling so powerful and in control. He was so big, strong, and dominant, and it was such a turn-on to overpower him."

Dr. Kingsford's eyebrows raised in interest as his lips curled into a knowing smile. "How did it make you feel?"

Lily's gaze dropped to her lap as she squirmed in her seat, a mixture of pleasure and guilt washing over her. "I woke up this morning, and I couldn't shake the guilt I felt for cheating on Mike."

Dr. Kingsford's fingertips tapped against his chin thoughtfully as he contemplated Lily's confession. "What implications do you think this event carries for your relationship with Mike moving forward?"

Her shoulders pulled up in a helpless shrug. "I don't know. I just feel really guilty about sleeping with someone else, even though I know Mike will never find out."

Dr. Kingsford's gaze softened as he leaned in, his penetrating eyes locking onto Lily's. "I can't help but think there's more to this than just guilt, Lily. Could this...event be your body's way of telling you something deeper about yourself?"

Her brow furrowed as she replied, "What do you mean, Doctor?"

Dr. Kingsford paused for a moment, considering his words carefully. "How did you feel afterwards?" he asked, his voice gentle. "Did you feel liberated in any way?"

Lily shifted slightly in her seat, momentarily overcome by the emotions surging within her. "I know I shouldn't have done it; I'll always regret it," she sighed, her voice quivering slightly. "But at the time, it was like I had the power to control my own life for once, it was like I could do anything, be anything I wanted."

Dr. Kingsford nodded thoughtfully. "That's a common response, Lily. You took control of your own desires and acted on them, rather than letting others dictate your actions. It's natural to feel a sense of empowerment from that."

"But it was wrong," Lily insisted, her eyes pleading for understanding. "I know it was wrong. I just don't know how to make it right."

"Forgiveness is a difficult process," Dr. Kingsford acknowledged, his tone gentle yet unwavering. "But it's a crucial step in your journey towards healing. You need to be able to forgive yourself for your mistakes, and understand that it's okay to not be perfect. It's just a part of being human. Unless..." He trailed off, his brow furrowing in contemplation.

"Unless what?" Lily asked, leaning forward in her chair. She was eager to hear what he had to say.

Dr. Kingsford's gaze was piercing as he looked at her. "Unless you didn't make a mistake, Lily. What if you did exactly what you were meant to do?" His words were loaded, and she felt like the floor had disappeared beneath her feet.

"How has Mike been supporting you lately?" Dr. Kingsford asked. "Do you feel like he's being understanding of your needs?"

Lily slumped back in her chair, her arms crossed defensively. "Mike's been...okay," she said slowly, looking away from the doctor. "But he wasn't keen on supporting me during my cheat meal, even though it helped me take down a monster down the street. It was a bit frustrating… annoying, even."

"And what do you think about that?" Dr. Kingsford pressed gently, his soothing voice enough to make her heart rate slow down. "Do you think he's being unreasonable?"

Lily's eyes went introspective as she weighed the question. "I don't know if it was unreasonable, but it felt as though he didn't understand how badly I needed that cheat meal," she finally said, her voice low and wistful. "It felt like he was trying to… control me, maybe."

"I see," he said, reclining back in his chair with a studied nonchalance. "And how did that make you feel, Lily?" His voice was soft, almost hypnotic, coaxing her to reveal more.

Her fingers fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, her eyes darting away from his gaze. "I don't know," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Trapped, I guess."

Dr. Kingsford leaned forward, his tone shifting from soothing to sly. "Interesting choice of words," he said. "Trapped. And who do you think put you in that position, Lily? Who was it that made you feel that way?"

Lily hesitated, her heart pounding in her chest. "Him," she said finally, her voice barely audible. "My boyfriend."

Dr. Kingsford's expression didn't change, but a gleam of satisfaction entered his eyes. "And what do you think he would say if he was truly supportive of you in this situation? If he truly cared about your well-being and what's best for you?"

Lily hesitated, her gaze dropping to the floor, as she mulled over his words. "I don't know," she whispered. "Maybe something like 'Lily, I just want what's best for you. I'm here to support you and help you achieve your goals, no matter what.'"

Dr. Kingsford's eyes narrowed as he scrutinized her, his lips pursed into a thin line. After a few moments of charged silence, he changed the subject.

"Let me ask you something, Lily. How much do you know about Alexander the Great?"

Lily shrugged, her shoulders lifting in a nonchalant gesture. "Everything we've learned at school, I guess. I have a good memory, you know. I can remember all sorts of facts and dates."

"He's just an example, really," Dr. Kingsford explained. "Genghis Khan, Caesar, even Lincoln... they all share something in common."

"Let me guess," Lily interrupted, with playful humor lacing her tone. "They're all men?"

Dr. Kingsford chuckled.

"Yes, that too. Unfortunately, history hasn't been very kind to women. But you see, these men are more than just men - they are some of the greatest figures in human history. And do you know what else they have in common, Lily? None of them were faithful. They had bigger ambitions than any one person could possibly contain. They couldn't let their lives revolve around just one person, not even their own wives."

Lily's brow furrowed in confusion. Was Dr. Kingsford suggesting that she should be with multiple men at once? "I love Mike," she insisted. "I don't want to hurt him."

"I understand," Dr. Kingsford replied smoothly, his eyes never leaving hers. "But love should never be a barrier to self-fulfillment. Greatness requires sacrifice, and sometimes, those sacrifices come in the form of difficult choices. Don't let guilt stand in the way of your dreams."

With a sigh, Lily leaned back into the plush armchair and let her thoughts wander. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to live life on her own terms, to explore her deepest desires without fear of judgment. The thrill of the unknown pulled at her, tugging her towards a future she had never considered. Could she truly have her cake and eat it too? Was her passion for Mike hindering her from realizing her true potential?

"I'll think about it," she said hesitantly, her mind racing.

"I'm not here to tell you what to do," Dr. Kingsford whispered in a velvety tone. "I'm merely here to broaden your horizons, to make you ponder all the possibilities and see where they take you."

Lily sat there in silence, unable to tear her eyes away from Dr. Kingsford's captivating gaze.

"May I ask if there is something you're not telling me, Lily?" Dr. Kingsford's voice was gentle, his words laced with concern. "You can trust me, my dear. I'll always be here to listen."

She shifted in her chair, feeling exposed and vulnerable under his piercing gaze. She knew that he could see right through her, and the truth was, there was something else on her mind.

"It's just," she began, her voice trembling. "I feel as though I'm holding myself back. That I have so much power within me, but I'm afraid to unleash it. I want to be more...to do more."

"Well, what do you think you could be doing?" Dr. Kingsford asked, his voice laced with interest as he leaned forward in his chair.

Lily let out a deep sigh, an air of hopelessness engulfing her. "To be honest, I'm not exactly sure," she confessed, her eyes darting around the room as she searched for the right words. "But it feels like there's something missing in my life, something bigger and more meaningful out there that I can't quite put my finger on."

Dr. Kingsford leaned forward in his chair, his eyes piercing into hers. "And do you believe that staying with Mike is helping you reach that potential?" His voice was so low, so magnetic.

Lily hesitated for a moment, her thoughts racing as she tried to balance the conflicting desires in her heart. Though she knew that she should say yees, deep down, she couldn't help but feel a pull toward something more. "I...I don't think so," she muttered, her eyes falling to her lap.

As soon as the words left her mouth, Lily felt a rush of heat consuming her body. It was as if Dr. Kingsford had reached right into her mind and unearthed all the secret, illicit desires she'd kept locked away for years. The mere thought of indulging in them made her heart race, her skin humming with excitement.

Dr. Kingsford's eyes fixed on Lily's as he could sense her passion and desire burning into him like wildfire. He had awakened something deep within her, something he was eager to stoke. Lily's face struggled with an internal tussle of her devotion toward Mike and her awakened curiosity about her own sexuality. He knew he had to act quickly to win her over.

He leaned in closer, his gaze never wavering from hers, and spoke in a low, seductive voice. "As I said before, Lily, there's no rush to make any decisions. But just imagine it for a second. Imagine being with as many men as you desire, and doing whatever you please with them. The possibilities are truly endless, and you could have it all.”

Lily's body began to tingle with desire as she mulled over the tempting images she could feel growing within her. "I-it's not like I'm some kind of sex addict," Lily protested weakly, trying to ignore the heated throbbing between her legs.

"But Lily, this is about more than just sex," Dr. Kingsford breathed into her ear, wrapping her in his intoxicating spell. "It's about power, control. You could have every one of them at your mercy, begging to do your bidding. Don't you deserve to feel that thrill of dominance for once?"

His words set off a blazing fire of desire inside Lily, and she struggled to resist the lure of being so wanted and in charge.

Dr. Kingsford's voice took on a seductive undertone as he continued, his gaze penetrating hers with a fiery intensity. "Think about it, Lily. All those men, desperate for just a moment of your attention, worshipping at your divine feet. It would be like having a heady, addictive drug- one that you just can't do without. But there's nothing wrong with giving others what they desire most."

Lily’s mind was deluged with lustful thoughts, and Dr. Kingsford knew her weakness. She envisaged an army of men willing to give their all to her, begging for her touch, craving her every move. The idea of holding that much control was beyond intoxicating, and Lily could feel herself being lost in the fantasy. As much as she tried to shake it off, to push the images to the recesses of her mind, they were too potent, too irresistible. She couldn't resist the allure of the power she could wield over others.

The thought of the muscular monster from the previous day lingered in her mind, and she found herself craving a group of men just like him, worshiping every inch of her body with their tongues, fingers, and hard cocks. The mere thought of their collective attention brought her closer to the brink of ecstasy, and she had to summon all her willpower to avoid spilling over into an orgasm right then and there.

Lily's mind raced as she weighed her options, envisioning Dr. Kingsford joining the group of men, each of them taking her with wild abandon. She pictured him driving deep inside her while another man teased her swollen clit with his tongue, while two more eagerly suckled on her engorged breasts, sending thrills of pleasure through her body.

Dr. Kingsford noticed the telltale twinkle in her eye, knowing he had unlocked the key to her deepest desires. Another session, another success.

 



Lily hadn’t been home since her latest transformation. She had been at Mike's place when she had captured and absorbed that depraved man, and she had immediately gone to Dr. Kingsford the following day. Standing at a towering 6'5", Lily had made the decision to reveal her new powers to her family, hoping that her sister would finally show her the respect she deserved.

Intrigued by watching Lisa's envy, Lily chose a skimpy outfit to wear, strutting purposely along the streets in a seductive ensemble displaying a pair of green hotpants constraining her pert posterior alongside a white crop top hugging her ample assets and toned stomach. Lily even materialized her very own pair of black stiletto heels, adding glamour to her already impressive height, then completed her irresistible appeal with a slick of red lipstick.

Feeling excited yet slightly apprehensive, both emotions coursing through her veins, Lily made her way home. She was in the midst of revealing a secret that would stand to alter her family's lives forever, and she could hardly predict their response. Would they praise her as a hero, or cast her out like an outlaw? Would they feel proud of her groundbreaking powers, or would they be ashamed?

Lily strode into the house with an air of confidence, her newly found traits emanating from her like a radiant aura. She had always been her mother's darling daughter, but ever since discovering her abilities, Lily had transformed into something more audacious, self-assured, and gorgeous than previously thought possible.

As Lily pushed open the door of her childhood home, she immediately picked up on the sound of her sister Lisa arguing with their mother. Lisa was always cantankerous, but Lily was braced for her family's reaction to her sudden transformation. The commotion stopped abruptly when Lisa turned to face her and saw Lily standing there, towering over her. Lily had grown so much taller than Lisa, her presence now overwhelmingly commanding and drawing everyone's focus.

As Lisa turned to her, ready with a snide comment, her words faltered midair as she took in Lily's towering figure. Lily had once been the shorter of the two, and now stood over her sister, with every inch of her 6'5" stature demanding submission.

"W-what the fuck?!" Lisa exclaimed, her voice betraying her nerves.

Looking down at her sister, Lily couldn't contain the joyful smirk that spread across her face. "I have something to confess," she said, her voice ringing out with newfound confidence.

Lisa's expression was one of complete disbelief, unable to wrap her head around what was happening before her very eyes. "What the hell is going on?" she asked, still not quite comprehending the sight before her.

Taking a deep breath, Lily decided to lay everything out on the table. "I'm Incredible Ivy," she declared, relishing the sound of the words as they escaped her lips. "I have powers that no one else possesses, and I've been using them for good. I can absorb the attributes of other people and use them for myself. I know it's a lot to take in, but it’s the truth."

Anna, who had sat in stunned silence up to this point, finally found the courage to speak up. "I-s this why you’ve been acting so strange lately?" she cautiously inquired.

Lily looked at her mother, that same familiar face she had always counted on. "Yes," she answered slowly, looking down at the ground. "I realize it might be hard to believe, but I'm still the same person. I've just… changed, evolved."

A thick blanket of silence covered the room as Lily's mother stared at her daughter, unsure of what to believe. Processing the words and the evidence in front of her, she finally spoke.

"Lily," her mother said slowly, "are you sure this isn't just some misunderstanding? Have you been using drugs?"

Lily's frustration began to show in her voice. "No, Mom!" she exclaimed, her voice sharp. "This is real! I’m a superhero now. Look at me, for Christ's sake!"

Before anyone could say another word, Lisa interjected, "Hold on a second. Incredible Ivy is a wanted criminal! You've killed someone!"

"It was self-defense," Lily explained in a measured tone. "I did it to protect all of you. He was going to kill you - all of you! I had to do it."

"But you killed someone," Lisa pressed on. "You're a murderer!"

Her mother gasped, her hand involuntarily reaching for her mouth.

"That's not true!" Lily denied. "I am a hero."

Despite Lily's conviction, her family's eyes were full of doubt and unmistakable trepidation. She could sense the fear creeping in, irrationally solidifying inside them. And truthfully, she couldn't hold it against them.

As if searching for some respite from this bombshell revelation, Anna’s voice filled the room. "I'm sorry dear, I'm still processing all of this, I think I need a glass of water."

Lily quickly offered to grab it herself, but with unwavering kindness, Anna declined and headed towards the kitchen.

"Unbelievable," Lisa grumbled, her disdain apparent. "You were such a pathetic loser before, and now look at you! You do not deserve any of this. And what's worse? Mom will probably forgive you for anything because you are nothing but her little princess!"

Lily had finally reached her breaking point. She could no longer hold the rage inside her and tightly gripped her sister's arm, her fingertips piercing into her flesh.

"Ahh! Lily, please let go, you're hurting me," Lisa whimpered, trying to wriggle free. “Calm down!”

Lily erupted into maniacal laughter, her voice suffused with madness. "Calm down? Why should I? I've never felt more alive! The power that courses through my veins is unbeatable! And you want me to… calm down?"

Lisa's voice trembled in fear as she pleaded with her sister. "Please, Lily, you're scaring me."

Lily sneered with contempt in her voice as she spoke. "You should have been afraid of me a long time ago. You've been a complete and utter bitch to me my entire life. But things are about to change."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Lisa asked, her voice shaking with worry.

Lily fixed her sister with an intimidating glare as she felt the exhilarating power surge through her veins like electric sparks, buzzing along her skin. It was alluring, addicting. And it made her feel powerful. Unstoppable.

"I think it's time you stop behaving like such a little cunt, Lisa," Lily snarled, her words acrid with venom. "It’s really starting to piss me off."

"What the hell are you going to do about it, Lily?" Lisa retorted, her voice laced with defiance.

Lily took a menacing step forward, her eyes narrowed and filled with a sultry hunger. "I could strip away your beauty, Lisa," she hissed seductively. "Bend you to my will without you even realizing it. I could do anything I want with you."

"Y-you wouldn't do that to me, Lily." Lisa's voice shook with fear. "You're not a monster."

"Perhaps I'm not." Lily purred, her voice a husky whisper, relishing the power she had over her sister. "Or maybe, I'm becoming something else entirely. Something much more sinister. Something...darker than the timid, abused girl you once knew."

Lily took another step closer to Lisa, her hand reaching out to caress the curve of her sister's cheek, enjoying the tremble beneath her fingers. "But it doesn't have to be this way," she whispered, "Not if you start behaving yourself."

Lisa choked on the terror that held her captive, her body convulsing in fear. The power emanating from Lily invaded her senses, its overwhelming intensity a force to be reckoned with. She fixated on her sister's eyes where the madness dancing freely. She realized then, the depths of Lily's capabilities - that indeed, her sister was capable of anything. "I'll... I'll try," she stammered, barely finding her voice.

"You better," Lily snarled, her eyes glaring into the very depths of Lisa's soul. "Or I might not be able to control myself. Now, let's put on a good show for mom and avoid worrying her."

Lily decided it would be best to allow their mother to absorb the news on her own, so she kissed Lisa's forehead emphasizing the new power dynamic between them before retiring to her bedroom. Collapsing onto her bed, she relished the rush of adrenaline that still coursed through her veins from the confrontation. She had never felt so alive, so exhilarated before. Seeing the fear in her sister's eyes had given her a jolt of energy that she couldn't have gotten from anything else. It was an electric feeling that made her body hum with a dark, seductive energy.

In her mind, Lily replayed the scene, her eyes darkening with pleasure as she recalled how Lisa had backed away, cowering in fear. It had been remarkably simple to intimidate and diminish her sister, to make her feel small and insignificant while Lily towered over her, flexing her muscles and flaunting her perverted body. And Lily had relished each and every moment of it.

There was something about knowing she had that kind of power, that she could make someone feel so completely at her mercy, that was a turn on unlike anything else. It was intoxicating, this feeling of power, and Lily found herself craving it more and more.

She wondered what else she could accomplish with her powers. What other people she could make feel that same sense of fear and vulnerability. The possibilities were endless, and the thought of it made her pussy drip with desire.

Transfixed in her own thoughts, Lily rolled over onto her stomach, slid her hand beneath her panties, and began stroking her clit with a fevered intensity, all the while infatuated with the many ways she could abuse her power.

As she grew more and more aroused, a voice once again surfaced in her mind, a voice that spoke to her deepest of fantasies, a voice that gave weight to a long-repressed, unnerving side of herself. "Embrace your darkness, Lily," it cooed. "You don't need to be a good girl anymore. You can be whoever you want to be."

14 3 1

It was a temptation to great to resist. The voice whispered to the deepest parts of her soul, catalyzing the sensual, primal urges that Lily had hitherto hidden from the world. She let herself indulge in the darkness, surrendering to her obsessions and imagined herself embracing her true nature.

As Lily's fingers flew over her slick folds, her mind raced with twisted desires. She envisioned herself swallowed whole by the symbiotic mass, its thick, black tendrils wrapping around every curvaceous inch of her body. The writhing darkness oozed into every crevice, ensconcing her in a womb-like cocoon of pulsating pleasure.

She plunged her fingers deeper as she imagined herself being consumed by the symbiote, surrendering control of her every thought and movement. A searing heat ignited her senses, as the pure ecstasy of darkness flooded her being.

"Stop resisting," the voice whispered seductively in her head. "We are one."

With a gasp of ecstasy, Lily surrendered to the throes of pleasure, the writhing mass coiling around her legs and hips as she spiraled towards release. She envisioned the inky darkness creeping across her nipple, over her breasts, and down to her mons, igniting every nerve in her body with a white-hot blaze of pleasure.

"Mmm, yesss," she moaned, her body trembling with orgasmic pleasure. I can do whatever I want.

As her body shuddered with the climax, she couldn't help but wonder what was happening to her, but the thought only added to her excitement. She was becoming something new, something darkly alluring and dangerous. And while it felt wrong, deep down, Lily yearned to embrace this transformation and see just how far it would take her.

As her body shuddered with the climax, she couldn't help but wonder what was happening to her, but the thought only added to her excitement. She was becoming something new, something darkly alluring and dangerous. And while it felt wrong, deep down, Lily yearned to embrace this transformation and see just how far it would take her.

14 3 2

Electronic Exhibitionism by Damien Deesse

Day 113

Lily slouched in her chair, tapping her fingers on the wooden surface of her desk, indulging in a daydream that was far more entertaining than the ongoing lecture. She knew that she could skip school for the rest of the year after seducing Mr. Wilkinson and fucking his brains out, but she relished the attention she received from everyone else around her. It wasn't the education she was interested in, but the way people looked at her with desire in their eyes. It was like a drug, and she couldn't get enough of it.

She leaned back in her seat with lazy confidence, crossing her long legs at the ankles and folding her arms across her chest. The gazes of her male classmates were all over her, and she soaked up the attention like a sponge. It wasn't her fault they couldn't control themselves; she wasn't doing anything wrong. Her short skirt revealed her toned thighs to anyone who cared to look, and her low-cut blouse gave them more than just a hint of her ample cleavage. Mike might not have approved of what she wore to school, but that didn't mean she'd stop. She knew she looked good, and there was nothing wrong with feeling confident and sexy.

Lily stretched her arms above her head and casually leaned forward, causing her breasts to nearly spill out of her blouse. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, giving the boys a tantalizing view of her underwear. It was all just entertainment for her, a game that she loved to play. Why not enjoy the looks of admiration and adoration? Although Dr. Kingsford had suggested that she shouldn't be monogamous, Lily didn't consider her actions cheating. She simply showed off her body. There wasn’t anything wrong about that, was there?

Lily rationalized that the flirtations were simply innocent, even if they involved provocative comments and lingering gazes. After all, she wasn't engaging in anything physical with anyone. Mike always complimented her on her looks, so what could be the harm in flaunting her assets a bit?

Yet, deep down, she knew she was dancing dangerously close to the edge of the cliffs of indecency. She couldn't resist the temptation of the attention and the way her classmates' eyes lingered on her exquisite figure. She was playing with fire, but couldn't seem to stop herself.

And really, what could go wrong? She was a superheroine, capable of fending off any danger that came her way.

As these thoughts ran through her mind, she felt a sudden sensation of a hand creeping up her thigh. Her body involuntarily let out a small gasp, but she didn't pull away. A classmate, who had taken up a seat beside her quite often lately, was the owner of the tantalizing touch. Nobody had dared to lay a finger on her in such a brazen, unwarranted manner before. It was such a creepy thing to do and she knew she should be disgusted, but yet… she found herself getting wet at the thought of his reckless courage, or perhaps even his desperation.

"What do you think you're doing?" Her voice came out low and stern, causing him to immediately withdraw his hand and avoid making eye contact.

“Let him,” her inner voice whispered.

"I didn't tell you to stop," she whispered seductively, sensing the intensity of his gaze roving hungrily over her body. She could tell from his lascivious stares that he was already imagining how she looked naked. God, she felt so powerful watching the lust in his eyes. Breathing in all the attention she was getting, she reveled in the knowledge that with just a single word or a fleeting glance, she could drive him wild with want.

16 1

'What am I doing?' she wondered to herself. 'I love Mike.' But her body was screaming something else entirely.

Lily shifted restlessly in her seat, her inner thighs parting of their own accord in a discreet invitation. His hand surged upwards, skillful fingers coming to rest upon the soft cotton fabric of her panties, and then ever so delicately he made contact with her sensitive folds. Lily swallowed hard, stifling a wanton groan as sensations ricocheted throughout her. The almost agonizing ache of unfulfilled desire left her writhing in anticipation, her clit a pulsing drumbeat, craving his touch.

Oh, how she craved his illicit touch - so intimate, so intoxicating. Lily wanted his touch, his exploration, wanted to let her senses arise from the depths of pleasure. Nevertheless, thoughts about the consequences of getting caught weighed heavy on her. Her heart squeezed with guilt that twinged with every stroke. She didn't want to hurt Mike; he was such a sweet and loving boyfriend. But the thrill of the taboo coursed through her veins like fire, and she could not help but grind against his fingers, silently begging for more even as the fear of Mike's heartbroken disappointment gnawed at her soul. It was so naughty, so so wrong, but oh God, it felt so good. It wasn't really cheating, was it? She was just sitting there, merely a victim to this boy’s unprompted advances.

Lily's body pulsed with desire as his slender fingers delved even deeper into her most intimate places. Each stroke was perfectly aimed at driving her wild with pleasure, and the waves of ecstasy that washed over her almost had her crying out for more. She couldn't help but fantasize about what it would be like to have him ravage her hard and fast, with those same fingers sliding in and out of her slickness. To have him pounding her to ecstasy, defiling her in every way possible. It was all just a decadent fantasy, though. After all, she was committed to Mike. This stranger was merely a means to an end, a tool for her pleasure that she could dispose of at will, once he had fulfilled her desires.

As Lily's head spun and her body trembled on the brink of climax, her thoughts drifted to dark and self-destructive places. Was she a dirty whore for letting this man do this to her?

While she couldn't explain why, the prospect of surrendering to such base desires brought her a perverse thrill.

Why was she letting this happen?

Despite her strong will to resist, a sly smile spread across her lips. From the back of her mind, she finally acknowledged the thought she'd been trying to push away for so long. The idea that Mike may not be enough for her. That she was too good for him. That she deserved more than him. She peered down at her short skirt, her classmate's hand still underneath it. She had never dared to admit it to herself, but every day when Mike saw her wearing a new daring and scandalous outfit, she had the same thought:

I love how jealous I make him.

"You're a depraved little whore. An obscene little slut.”

A shiver of pleasure raced down her spine. Yes, she was. Yes, she did love it. Even if it caused him pain. It made her feel... powerful. The rush of pleasire that came from his frustration, from his hurt... It was addictive. It was, mmm, divine.

Lily's eyes closed as her orgasm loomed inescapably closer, carrying her away on a tide of her most depraved fantasies. Her mind had always been a playground of wanton desires and she indulged in them wholeheartedly as wave after wave crashed through her body. Various men, handsome and virile, circled her pulsing core, their every touch and caress eliciting sinful screams of pleasure from her eager lips. She yearned to feel the rough scrape of a tongue licking her sensitive folds, the sweet ache of fingers probing deep inside her. Every erotic thought and scenario seemed to fill her with an inanimate yearning that consumed her with each passing moment. As the pleasure grew more intense and her body trembled with unfulfilled need, she thought of herself in barely-there lingerie, displaying her flesh in a captivating way for all the men to see. She saw the fiery lust that ran rampant in their eyes, the desire to satisfy and please her, no matter the cost. They bent to her every whim, groveling at her feet, desperate to satiate her incessant desires.

However, as she teetered on the very cusp of a stratospheric high, Lily finally came to her senses and realized the precariousness of her current situation, that a public orgasm might not be prudent at this time. She forcibly stopped his movements and pushed him away, gasping for breath as she fought to keep the pleasure from spilling over the edge. "Don't push your luck," she warned, her tone commanding and stern. "You wouldn't want to know the consequences if you did."

Lily grinned with satisfaction as she watched her obedient classmate nod his head, a deep scarlet blush crawling up his cheeks; though she could still feel the unabashed hunger in his gaze. She knew that he would be thinking of her all day, his mind hopelessly consumed by his hunger for her.

And that was what made it all so fun; seeing the all-consuming passion that she inspired in her lovers. She reveled in the knowledge that they desired her so much that they would do anything to please her. But what added a thrilling layer was the allure of withholding what they wanted. Denial of pleasure brought with it as much power and excitement as indulgence of it.

A wicked idea invaded Lily's thoughts, one that would give this encounter a much more intriguing conclusion. She faced her classmate and whispered in a soft, yet authoritarian tone.

"Lick your finger," she said, her gaze never leaving his. "Taste me."

He hesitated momentarily, even fighting against himself not to submit, but the charm of her sweet voice was too much to ignore. Without wasting another moment, he let his finger slide luxuriantly into his mouth, savoring her essence.

As soon as the exquisite flavor of Lily hit his taste buds, pleasure coursed through his body, pulsing with each beat of his heart and every breath he took. The feeling was so intense, he couldn't hold back anymore. A moan escaped from his lips, and he writhed uncontrollably in the throes of a shameful orgasm.

As the cries of his full-blown ejaculation filled the silent classroom, a stain spread on his pants, making him the object of ridicule and embarrassment. But Lily remained unfazed, a cunning smile spreading across her lips as she suppressed a laugh at her success in manipulating his body and mind, knowing full well that she had gotten away scot-free. The boy was silently weeping in sheer humiliation, his brief moment of ecstasy turning whatever reputation he had into nothing but a distant memory.

As the bell chimed the end of the period, Lily stood abruptly, relishing the heat that radiated from her flushed cheeks down to her toes. Her fingertips diligently smoothed the fabric of her skirt as she made a graceful exit, savoring the thrill of the clandestine affair.

Wandering the corridors of the school, her mind was lost in a hazy reverie, the sensations of deft fingers lingering on her skin still sending shivers down her spine. Had she betrayed Mike with her classmate's touch? The thought was fleeting, dismissed as quickly as it had come. She couldn't help it if his fingers had strayed too far south, could she?

But deep down, Lily couldn't deny that there had been a lot of excuses for her behavior towards Mike lately. Was Dr. Kingsford right, did she genuinely want more than Mike could offer her? The craving for attention lingered, insatiable, and Mike alone couldn't appease her lustful appetite.

A plan formed in her mind, a beacon of hope. Lily could see her way towards something better, something that could satiate her hunger and make things better for all parties involved. All she needed was for Mike to agree.

 



Lily's fingers trembled a bit as she reached out to Mike, her dulcet voice betraying her nervousness. "Hey, can I talk to you?"

Mike's curiosity was piqued as he looked away from the TV and focused his attention on Lily. "Sure, what's up?"

Lily hesitated for a moment, gathering her thoughts before finally speaking. "I've been thinking a lot lately, and I want to try something new. I want to become a streamer."

Mike's eyes widened in surprise. "A streamer? What made you want to do that?"

Lily shrugged nonchalantly, trying to downplay the underlying reason behind her idea. "It just seems like a lot of fun, and I get to interact with different people from different parts of the world, and maybe even make some extra cash for college. Plus, I don't really have any friends, and this could be a chance for me to socialize."

Little did Mike know that the true motivation behind Lily's decision was the adoration and attention she would invariably get from her viewers. Her mind was already racing with anticipation, tingles of excitement running down the length of her spine at the prospect of thousands of people getting off to the mere sight of her.

"I don't know, Lily," Mike said, frowning. "It just seems like a lot of work."

Lily saw the hint of hesitation in Mike's eyes, but she had already made up her mind. She moved closer to him, peering deep into his soul with a seductive gaze, pressing her hand softly into his. "Please, Mike," she breathed. "it would mean the world to me."

Mike sighed, a pang of resignation taking hold. "Alright, Lily," he ceded. "If this matters that much to you, then I'm with you all the way."

Lily's heart swelled with gratitude. She squeezed his hand tightly. "Thank you, babe," she murmured. "You're amazing."

As she leaned in for a triumphal kiss, Lily felt a familiar sense of elation. She loved the feeling of having Mike spellbound by her every whim, succumbing to her enchantments. She knew that once she started streaming, her viewers would quickly become addicted to her every move, enraptured by her irresistibility.

Mike rose from the couch, grabbing his things in haste. "I have to head to practice," he apologized, contrite in his tone. "See you later!"

Lily’s lips pressed against his once more, a soft peck that belied her devilish grin. Mike was completely clueless, unaware of the full extent of her preparations for her latest foray into the world of streaming. Lily's heart raced with a combination of excitement and nervousness, knowing that everything she needed for her big venture as a streamer had already been bought and paid for. She was confident that she'd get her way - she always did.

With the door slamming behind him, the resounding echo reverberating through the empty apartment, Lily’s thoughts roared to life. Flutters of amusement and apprehension danced in her stomach as she eagerly anticipated beginning her new adventure as a streamer. As she moved quickly through the property, the only noise echoing around her was the gentle patter of her feet against the floor.

Standing before the vanity mirror in her bedroom, she studied herself head-to-toe, exhilarated by the possibilities that lay ahead. In front of her eyes laid everything that was to come, and she was eager to experience it all with abandon. Lily posed provocatively as she looped and swayed in the mirror, training her posture and testing angles for her stream. She longed to be seen by the world, hungrily craving the rush of exhibitionism that would come with her newfound path.

16 2

As if on cue, she felt the symbiotic material slithering over her skin, materializing into a black tank top a few sizes too small. The fabric hugged her frame tightly, and every curve of her ample chest was exposed, ensuring her audience wouldn't be able to look away. Her EroticEmpire account was up and running, and Lily was ready to captivate her viewers.

Ambition clashed with anxiety within her, but she pushed through, gazing seductively into the camera lens until all unease dwindled into the periphery of her thoughts.

"Good evening, all you dear viewers," she purred seductively, the shyness of her smile giving way to a sultrier grin as she addressed her small, but attentive audience who had chosen to join her post. "Welcome to my world, where we'll journey together into the vast, beautiful unknown. Let's make tonight unforgettable."

Lily's strides were elegant as she toured Mike's apartment, making sure to provide her virtual audience with tantalizing glimpses of her private life. Finding herself back in the bedroom, she comfortably snuggled in, setting up the camera in front of her. Her heart pounded against her chest, barely able to contain her excitement and adrenaline, as she noticed that the enigmatic beauty had successfully attracted the unwavering attention of ten sets of eyes, all tuned in for her.

For a brief moment, she imagined herself as a sultry siren, luring these men in with her seductive words and demeanor. It wasn't really cheating on Mike, she reasoned, since she was simply playing a role for her viewers' enjoyment.

As Lily's alluring voice filled the air, the tally counter continued to rise, calling more and more people to revel in her bewitching presence. With every passing moment, her confidence began to expand, and she started to open up about herself, disclosing her passions, favourite pastimes, and her devotion for all creatures, big and small.

It was when she started delving into her past, however, that her viewers really started to sit up and take notice. With each candid confession, Lily pulled them further into her world, inviting them to explore the depths of her soul.

"Believe it or not," Lily confided, her voice tinged with a hint of vulnerability, "I wasn't always the stunning, self-assured woman you see before you. In fact, I used to be quite...unattractive."

She went on to recount her tumultuous adolescence, speaking candidly of the teasing and torment she endured due to her less-than-stellar looks. She spoke of the countless gym classes where she was the last to be chosen for any team, and the numerous social gatherings where she was left out in the cold. Though she couldn't reveal the full truth, Lily wove a compelling narrative, adding a few embellishments here and there to keep her audience hooked.

16 3

"Eventually, I came into my own and began to blossom. I transformed into the woman you see before me today." She leaned forward, her eyes glistening with pride and a certain sensuality, "Of course, I still have my insecurities, but I've learned to embrace myself for who I am, the good and the bad. After all, who wouldn't if they looked like this?" She gestured dramatically to her immaculate figure, lips curling into a half smile.

As Lily scrolled through the comments on her video, she couldn't help but hone in on one particular viewer who seemed to be having a hard time believing that she had ever been anything less than stunning. A feeling of annoyance started to well up inside her as she saw this persistent skeptic question her journey to beauty.

Determined to set the record straight, Lily navigated to a photo album from just a year prior, her fingers trembling with anticipation. As she gazed at the image of her unrecognizable self, a wave of shame and humiliation washed over her. She couldn't believe how pitiful she used to look - her skin was slick with oil and ravaged by acne, her hair hung limply down her back, and her clothes were drab and unflattering. She looked like a total and complete nerd. Clenching her jaw, she vowed silently that she'd never let anyone perceive her as less than perfect again.

Image

Her audience stared in amazement at the sight before them. Lily, once hardly noticeable in crowds, had grown to become the vision of a goddess who commanded attention with each sway of her hips. Their awe sent a rush through her body as one of her viewers actually used that word to describe her. A goddess. She felt a rush of wetness between her thighs at the thought of being worshipped and idolized in such a way.

With her slender legs crossed, Lily reclined in her chair poised and seductive, her smoldering eyes aimed directly at the camera. Expertly framing the denim shorts, Lily's sculpted thighs bulged, and she knew the effect it would have on her viewers. Her ponytail cascaded down her left shoulder like a waterfall of chocolate.

As she answered her viewers' questions with a sultry voice, it caused a thrilling sensation of arousal in her. The mere sound of her was enough to envelop the room in an aura of lust.

- "How old are you, Lily?"

"I'm eighteen," she replied slyly, her every move imbued with sensuality.

- "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I do! He's great," she said, earning a barrage of sad emojis and boos from her admirers.

One viewer, clearly overwhelmed by Lily's ethereal beauty, simply blurted out, "You are so beautiful."

Lily felt her cheeks flush with pleasure at the compliment. "Thank you."

As the chat room buzzed with activity, Lily basked in the attention of her adoring audience. The constant influx of questions and comments kept her on her toes, but she couldn't help but feel invigorated by the whole experience. It was a feeling she'd never experienced before - an ecstasy that was different from the usual attention she garnered. Because this time, it was intimate. Deeper, more personal.

One comment in particular caught her eye, causing her to grin with knowing satisfaction. "You must get so much attention. Do you like it?"

With a sultry toss of her hair, Lily leaned back in her chair and met the camera with an alluring gaze. "Of course, I do," she purred, trailing a hand down her toned stomach in a teasing gesture. "I love being an object of desire - the way they look at me, the way they want to touch me. It's such a rush to be wanted like that."

Her words were practically dripping with sensuality, every syllable heavy with erotic promise. As her viewers tittered with excitement, Lily knew she had their undivided attention - and was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.

Lily paused, her expression turning thoughtful as she weighed her words. "It's a power," she said, her voice now taking on a husky quality, "To wield such mastery over the minds of men, to be able to bewitch them with nothing more than a glance or a hint of skin. It's an intoxicating feeling, one that sends shivers of pleasure down my spine."

As she shifted slightly in her chair, the camera caught a tantalizing glimpse of her supple, ample cleavage. Lily knew precisely what she was doing - playing to her strengths and basking in the eager attention of her viewers.

"And you know what?" She leaned forward, offering them an even better view as her voice dropped to a tempting murmur. "I can feel it even now, your eyes glued to me, your undivided attention rapt and aching with desire. This isn't just some stream that plays in the background, is it?" She paused for a moment, savoring the electrifying tension of her audience. "No, you came here for me. To watch me. To worship me."

Lily's tongue darted out, wetting her full lips with wanton abandon. As her gaze roved over her viewers, it was easy to see the predatory hunger that smoldered within her. She yearned to dominate, to possess their minds and bodies, to feast on their desires.

"So, yes," she purred, her voice low and husky. "I absolutely adore the attention. And I can't wait to receive even more."

As the number of viewers tuning in to her stream continued to skyrocket, Lily reveled in the intoxicating power it gave her. It was clear that they were all there for one reason - to feast their eyes upon her alluring figure. A surge of pride pulsed through her veins, knowing she had them all under her spell.

"So, ladiesman217 wants to know why I'm wearing so much clothing," she said, her voice dripping with mischievous intent. "Didn't you hear that I have a boyfriend? He probably wouldn't be too pleased if I wore less." She gave a playful smile, knowing that the mere suggestion of what lay beneath her clothing was enough to drive her audience wild.

As she shifted in her seat, sliding her body further back until it almost seemed like the fabric would give way, she felt a rush of excitement course through her. The prospect of being watched by thousands of eyes, all fixated and yearning for her, fueled her lust for more power.

'I deserve this,' she thought to herself, a hand wandering down to caress her taut stomach as she savored the prospect of tantalizing her audience with all the possibilities and passions that lay ahead. 'I'm not that weak, little girl anymore. I can do whatever I want.'

The camera angle prevented her audience from seeing the seductive play of her fingers as they traced lower to her most intimate area, and yet the thought of performing such an act in front of them sent a thrill of excitement coursing through her veins.

Giggling quietly, the heat in her cheeks deepened as her arousal rose higher. A bulbous pearl of molten desire bubbled to life deep inside her while she relished in the knowledge that her viewers were intently scrutinizing her every move, their own passionate desire fueling her own. Her teasing finger traced the sensitive skin of her clit, tantalizing it with sensitive touches.

A soft moan escaped Lily’s lips as she closed her eyes, allowing herself to fully embrace the pleasure that was building within her. She knew that her fans couldn't see every detail of her performance, but their imaginations ran wild, fueling her own erotic desires. And as they imagined every sultry movement, every unabashed display of lust, Lily savored the power she had to keep them enraptured - to keep them begging for more.

Her body quivered as she sat in front of her webcam, her fingers exploring the slick folds of her sex with relish. She was emboldened by the knowledge that so many souls were watching her every move, spellbound by her brazen sexuality. And so, she let out a soft, seductive moan as she thrust her middle finger inside herself, feeling her slick walls contracting around it, begging for more. With a satisfied gasp, she added two more fingers, lost in the rapture of carnal needs, wanting to be consumed by each sensation and the eyes of her elated devotees.

"Yesss," she whispered to herself, her words a seductive and tempting lure that no one could resist. "That's it."

Lily couldn't help but squirm in her seat as she worked herself up into a frenzy. Each stroke of her fingers was expertly aimed at the sweet spot between her thighs, sending delicious waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She savored the moment, biting her lip to contain herself from letting out more moans.

But what made it even more exciting was the risk of being caught. She couldn't help but wonder what would happen if the camera drifted just a few inches lower. The mere thought of it made her inner fire turn into an inferno.

Fuck, I love this.

Leaning forward and pulling her fingers out of her dripping pussy, Lily fixed her gaze on the screen and addressed her viewers. "But," she said, a hint of mischief in her voice, "I might be persuaded to show a little more skin if you're generous enough with your donations."

The chatroom erupted with excitement as donations poured in from all directions. Lily leaned back in her chair, her fingers desperate to go back to exploring the slick, glistening folds of her sex as she watched the numbers climb higher and higher.

"Mmm," she murmured, a slinky smile spreading across her lips, "it looks like we have a deal, doesn't it?"

With deliberate slowness, Lily allowed her top to slide off her head, revealing a bright pink bra that barely contained her ripe, heaving breasts. She took a deep breath, reveling in the delicious sensation of her nipples hardening into silken buds beneath the satin cups.

As Lily's viewers eagerly feasted their eyes on her luminous skin, she reveled in the lustful gasps and aroused clicks and clacks in the chatroom. With a coy grin, she perused the comments, basking in the compliments and declarations of love that were lavished upon her.

The requests for more came flooding in like a tidal wave of lust, crashing over her in a mounting crescendo. Lily's breath hitched as she hesitated, wondering if she should take the plunge and reveal even more of herself. Her palms were slick with sweat, and she could feel the heat emanating from her body.

The thought of showing off her every inch was both tantalizing and intimidating, but Lily couldn't deny the strange allure of being watched by so many people. Slowly, she reached down and toyed with the clasp of her bra. She knew that with just one simple action, she could push herself completely out of her comfort zone, releasing her voluptuous breasts from their lacy prison.

Lily's body felt electrified as she struck a sultry pose, her every curve accentuated by the form-fitting lingerie she wore. A thrill ran through her as she held her bra cups, feeling the weight and warmth of her breasts in her hands. The lewd comments came pouring in, each one fueling the fire inside her, urging her to give in to her darkest desires.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she imagined what it would feel like to bare herself completely, to strip away all her inhibitions and give her viewers everything they wanted. But as tempting as it was to surrender to the pleasure, thoughts of Mike crept into her mind, holding her back.

She knew he wouldn't approve of what she was doing, but the thought of disappointing her audience was too much to bear. With a heavy sigh, she lowered her hands from her bra, her frustration clear on her face. Torn between her own desires and her loyalty to Mike, Lily contemplated other ways she could please her captivated audience.

The chat kept filling with requests - no, demands - for her to strip down and show off her body. And she wanted nothing more than to give in to their desires, to feel the power that came with being objectified.

It was then that a wicked grin spread over her lips, a twinge of power sending a thrill through her body. With one hand delicately tracing the curve of her collarbone, she leaned closer to the camera, a sexy purr escaping from between her lips.

"You all want more, don't you?" she purred, feeling the goosebumps dancing across her skin. "You’re all such thirsty little things."

Without thinking twice, Lily stood up, turned, and turned away from her camera. She paused, teasingly glancing over her shoulder, knowingly aware of the anticipation. She placed her hands against the wall, parted her lips, and dipped her hips, feeling like a showgirl from on high. Her fingers gently massaged the waistband of her shorts before slowly sliding them down to the midpoint of her thighs.

The sound of the fabric sliding down her skin was impossibly loud in the hushed atmosphere of the room. The air seemed to crackle with electricity as Lily revealed more and more of her body, one inch at a time. But it was when the shorts finally hit the floor that the lust in the room reached a fever pitch.

16 44

"Is this what you wanted?" she teased, looking back over her shoulder and biting her lower lip as her long fingers trailed along the curve of her ass. The audience could almost feel the smooth skin, with the rosy hue of the raised flesh in which they were ready to sink their teeth. There was an erotic energy bleeding through the screen, and Lily could feel it wrapping around her, propelling her forward. With her back still turned, she brought her thumb up to her lips and gave it a slow, sensual lick, relishing in the heat that was building between her thighs.

Lily stepped closer to the camera, so close that her ass seemed to fill the screen, and bent over, her fingertips tracing the curves of her body. She knew exactly what they wanted, and she was determined to give it to them.

As she leaned forward, her hands dug into her perfectly round ass cheeks, spreading them apart and giving the audience a tantalizing glimpse of the lacy panties nestled between the crevice. They were tight, pushing frantically against the flesh of her hips and inviting the viewers to imagine them removed.

Her fingertips traced a slow circle around the curves and dips of her buttocks, teasing the fabric and making the audience wait in anticipation for what might come next. She bit her bottom lip, savoring the feeling as her fingers trailed down and cupped her cheeks, squeezing them together and making the fabric in between them tug just a little bit tighter.

The sound of her soft and groaning breaths filled the air, and in the audience, there was an eerie silence as they watched in rapt attention. It was as though they were all collectively holding their breath, waiting to see what she would do. With a quiet laugh that was almost a moan, Lily shifted her weight to strain the fabric even more, caressing the material between the crevice with her fingertips in a pattern that was both sensual and vulgar.

The viewers in the chat began to lose their minds, typing out frenzied requests for her to continue. Lily had never felt more alive. This was power, it was all hers.

"OMG Lily is soooo hot!" - @Mr.sexypants69

"Id luv 2 tap dat ass!" - @Badboy813

"Lily is a GODDESS!" @WorshiperoftheGoddess

"Stunningly beautiful, couldn't take my eyes off her!" - @LoverofBeauty

"She's got a body that just won't quit!" - @BodyObsessed

"I would do anything 4 a chance wit her!" - @Desperate4Lily

"All I can think about is gettin my hands on dat ass" - @JealousGuy

"She is absolutely stunning and totally out of my league." - @InaweofLily

"omg YESS! More pls!" - @FeedMeLily

"I'd kill 2 c her naked!!" - @NakedObsessed

00027

Lily’s mind raced, considering her options. Her fingers twitched with the electric thrill of possibility. She licked her lips, allowing the sweet taste of anticipation to make her bold. She could take it all off. Let them see everything. Her pert breasts, with their rosy tips, her arched back, her swollen pink sex, slick with desire. It would send shivers down the spines of those watching. A symphony of gasps and moans swirled in her mind.

And yet, the thought of Mike finding out stirred a rush of trepidation that coiled tightly in her belly.

She bit her lip, the decision heavy on her mind. Should she give in to the ache that bloomed between her thighs, or play it safe and keep her passions in check? It was a delicate balancing act, one where the scales shifted with every passing second. But in the end, the call of her lust proved too strong to ignore. It thrummed through her veins like a wild symphony, blotting out the whispers of caution and igniting a fierce flame of impetuousness.

Firmly, she reminded herself that she wasn't really herself—she was playing a character, an uninhibited woman who felt no guilt or shame. She was a seductress, a goddess ready to take on the world with her beauty and sensuality. This character could do whatever she wanted, and the thrill of that possibility sent a bolt of raw electrical energy thrumming through her veins. She was free to be someone else, to explore and enjoy her own desires without any fear or consequence. It was an intoxicating, terrifying sensation, and she couldn't help but smile a little, feeling a sense of dark triumph. This was what it meant to be alive—to feel, to breathe, to take what you want without any apologies. And with that thought, she knew she was ready to strip herself of any remaining restraints.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12658