The SF virus by toy
Summary:

It's hard being a young boy in a society that has changed dramatically after the advent of the strange SF virus. Things will never be the same again...


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Feet, Humiliation, Futanari, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 54717 Read: 62407 Published: December 29 2022 Updated: November 28 2023

1. Chapter 1 by toy

2. Chapter 2 by toy

3. Chapter 3 by toy

4. Chapter 4 by toy

5. Chapter 5 by toy

6. Chapter 6 by toy

7. Chapter 7 by toy

8. Chapter 8 by toy

9. Chapter 9 by toy

10. Chapter 10 by toy

11. Chapter 11 by toy

12. Chapter 12 by toy

Chapter 1 by toy
Author's Notes:

 This is basically a one-shot, but maybe there 'll be another chapter in the future, I don't know.

It was another morning wake up, regular like all the others. The sun comes through the window, shedding plenty of light to your still slumbering form, waking you up. This part was never easy, your teenage brain craving even for the last minute of sleep. “I hate mornings…” you nag as you roll out of bed, your bare feet slumping on the cold floor. Yawning, you stretch your arms high above your head to shake the sleep off of your eyes, but to no avail. You certainly need to wash yourself, the cold water against your face the only effective way of really waking you up.

 You head to the bathroom which is actually right next to your room, only a door separating the two rooms. After you’re done washing your face, you start brushing your teeth and can’t help but look at yourself in the mirror. With blue eyes and a buzz cut you consider yourself quite macho. If only you had a few more facial hair, probably a nice stubble, then you’d be quite the catch…But what can a teenage dude do…Only wait for that stupid male hormones to take effect, but this probably occurs after sixteen years of age. Sadly, you have a whole year ahead of you as it seems…

 After you’ve finished your morning routine you go back to your room to get ready for school. You put on a plain pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, nothing out of the ordinary, as you don’t want to attract any unnecessary attention. Especially from them. The less eye catching you are, the better after all…

 With a final sigh you decide to get out and see what this day has to offer. Stepping out of you room, you’re greeted with a sight you can hardly get used to. One would expect that you should climb down some stairs and probably go eat some breakfast but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Well, as a matter of fact this could be the truth…with some slight modifications. Or big ones. Depends on the way you see it.

 You see, your room is actually a tiny house located in much bigger room. And when we say bigger we actually mean MASSIVE. If someone were to describe the relative difference in scale then the most appropriate example would be that your room was actually a dollhouse compared to the actual room. And not any fancy barbie dollhouse… The poly pocket one. The one with the tiny figurines. A dollhouse fully capable of housing your puny form.

Perhaps this is the right time to explain a few things: First of all, there’s nothing wrong with you and are fully aware of that. You’re just a healthy teenage boy, regular like all your friends. It’s just that you happen to have the Y chromosome… And that’s where your misfortune begins. That’s all it was necessary for you to end up shrunken to a fraction of your original size thanks to a strange contagious virus that broke out about three years ago. Yes, that’s right. About three years ago there was an outbreak of an air transmitting microbe that shrunk humans to about half an inch tall. It only affected males though, as the DNA of the virus could only adhere to a specific part of the human genome located specifically to the Y chromosome. As a result, every male individual could come down with the virus while women were totally immune.

 You don’t have to be a scientist to imagine what kind of chaos followed. More and more men vanished from sight only to be found shrunken the next day, tangled in a pile of their previous clothes. The shrinking process was abrupt and unexpected, taking place withing a few hours, usually overnight. Everyone started to panic, especially men. Women didn’t know what to do with their shrunken husbands, sons or fathers… Clinics were rapidly designed to host afflicted men, while lockdowns were proposed. Unafflicted men were advised to stay home and avoid contact with any other man or woman till science could provide some sort of therapy or vaccine. Unfortunately, most men still contacted the virus and ended up shrunken despite their best efforts. Progressively the virus spread around the globe until we reach the present day when the entirety of the male population measures no more than half an inch tall.

 Humanity managed to slowly embrace such a phenomenon and move on. Women progressively took more authoritative positions in society, becoming governors, presidents, even prime ministers, since their previous male counterparts were dismissed of their duties due to their inability to perform. With no men to fight, soon enough all wars ended, but this was falsely advertised to be an achievement of the innovative female mind. With their confidence skyrocketed, women jumped at the chance and built their new all-female matriarchal dystopia. In less than a year, men began to be viewed as second class citizens and were treated accordingly. With the aid of technology, houses were modified in a way that they were still functional for the microscopic men, providing them with the ability to at least take care of their personal needs, but those days in which men were viewed as equals were long gone. The newly shrunken men had to now live in a society built for giants and no woman really cared for that.

 So it was kind of surrealistic to exit a room but to still find yourself in a much bigger one, but such was supposed to be a boy’s life now. Small and at the mercy of the enormous women all around.

 No wanting to be late, you walk towards the huge, regular sized door which lead to the stairs. You take the fancy little elevator that was specifically designed to transport you from the first floor to the ground floor where the kitchen and living room were. With a funny “ding” the lift’s door slides open and you find yourself on the ground, the regular sized steps right behind you. From your perspective, each one looks about 15 feet high making it impossible for you to even think of climbing them.

Moving forward, you see your mother already in the kitchen preparing breakfast while your sister was right next to her. They both looked like huge giantesses, yet you still know that they’re normal sized and it’s you that is really small. Your older sister, Rachel, is still in her pajamas, namely a pink pair of very short panties that tightly hugs her ample posterior and a matching top that seems a bit form fitting. You notice that she’s barefoot, switching from one foot to another as she leisurely hums a soft tune while chopping some vegetables on the kitchen counter. You kind of envy her, since, in her twenties, she’s old enough to not have to go to school. Your mother, Tina, is dressed for work in a tight pencil skirt and a button up business shirt which is struggling to contain her very large breasts. Expensive stiletto high heels adorn her nylon clad feet, giving a couple more inches to her already mountainous figure of 6  feet and 2 inches.  

 You approach silently behind your sister, heading for the small flight of male sized steps leading to one of the stools. Similar to most of the houses in your neighborhood, your house is also high tech meaning that the kitchen was designed to safely accommodate a person of miniscule proportions like you, with tiny steps providing access to the table’s surface which seemed a good 200 feet above the ground. You’re about to start going up, marveling at the long creamy white legs of your titanic sister who is still chopping veggies high above your head.

“Good morning little Mikey!” your sister says cheerfully, thrusting her huge bare foot towards you and sweeping you up in between her plump toes. She gently grabs you between her big and second toe, dragging you exactly under her so that the big toe of her other foot could wedge you in place. You squirm and start shouting but she ignores you, her toes curling giddily around you. “Need a lift? Haha!” she laughs as she lifts her foot behind her back and glances behind her shoulder in a sexy pose. “Sorry but my hands are occupied right now! But don’t worry my foot will do the job!”

“Rachel honey please put your brother down.” your mother, Tina, interrupts. “You might ruin your pedicure.” She takes a sip from her coffee as she takes a seat on the table.

“Oh no worries…” Rachel says holding her sole up, forcing your body upside down. “I’ll have him give me another if necessary. After all, all I’m doing is give my brother a helping hand…or rather a helping foot! Hahaha!” she teases wiggling her toes excitedly, squeezing the air out of your lungs. Smiling, she brings her foot onto the table and spreads her toes to drop you on its surface. “There you go.”

“Ergh…” landing on your butt, you immediately grab hold of your spinning head. Everything happened so quickly that left you all dizzy and lightheaded.

“Mike…What did we say you have to do when your sister is kind enough to help you out? It is very impolite to be rude you know… ” your mother asks, her huge face suddenly appearing above you. Her maternal glare indicates that she’s expecting something from you but you’re too disoriented to reply. All you do is watch her heavy breasts press on the table as she leans down on you. “Well?”

“Uhm…thank you big sis?” you ask hesitantly, unsure what to actually say.

“That’s my boy!” Tina beams approvingly before bending down and giving you a kiss.

“Anytime bro…” Rachel laughs. “Hey I made you breakfast. I bet you don’t want to leave for school on an empty stomach.” She places a small bite of scrambled eggs in front of you which looks like it could feed three men. “Tell me if you need more.”

You throw a weird glance at her but she breaks a chuckle and goes back to preparing breakfast. You like it quiet in the morning, so the sound of her knife hitting the cutting board and the soft yet heavy thuds of her bare feet on the ground weren’t too disturbing. Your mother just sits next to you absorbed into her newspaper, taking occasional sips from her cup. Soon enough you start eating, your eyes unknowingly falling onto the TV screen that was playing in the living room. From your perspective it served more like an open cinema movie screen, so you could see everything clearly despite the long distance. It was currently on commercials…but this didn’t mean it was any less embarrassing for a tiny: There was a girl on screen, no more than twenty years of age, that served as a model for the newly launched product they were advertising. The girl was speaking directly to the camera, a couple windows popping up all around her. “Having trouble finding panties that fit…” she pointed at a greyish window with a big red X mark showing an overstuffed thong that was bulging abnormally at a woman’s crotch. “Tired of scaring boys away with your swinging member…” the camera zoomed in on a crowd of panicked men screaming and running away from a pair of cute pink hello kitty sneakers of colossal proportions. “Worry not, cause we have the solution! It’s the new SMART WOMAN PRO!” she beamed lifting her skirt revealing a massive bulge at her crotch, a stretchy material struggling but successfully covering what seemed to be a monstrous penis. “SMART WOMAN PRO brings an end to all sorts of tight uncomfortable underwear once and for all! With its high tech cross-linked polymer material, SMART WOMAN PRO provides a comfortable yet snug fit on your sensitive parts, keeping your package tightly together and not allowing any heavy swinging between your thighs. Plus, its elastic properties add extra convenience and save you from… embarrassing situations!” she pointed at a gif showing an already tight bulge growing rapidly by the second, the fabric stretching thinner and thinner before finally giving in, the panties tearing as an enormous thick cock exploded free of its confinements. “And as if that wasn’t enough… The first ten women to call will receive a great offer! We will have a special pouch specifically tailored for them on the front of their SMART WOMAN PRO to carry their beloved tinies! More like a pocket for transporting their men really close to them! After all safety comes first!” she sang before mischievously blinking at the camera. The commercial ended with the young woman mentioning something about stocks only in XL sizes before giving away the price and a few numbers for direct phone order.

You almost choke on your food at the bold commercial, but sadly it was the harsh reality. You see, only a few months after the viral breakout, the initial hypothesis that the virus doesn’t affect women grumbled down like a house of cards. It was soon discovered that this strange microbe did affect women, although in a completely different way compared to men: Instead of shrinking them down, it made them grow a fully functional set of male genitals above their vaginas, transforming them into full package futanaris. The term futanari, previously used only in hentai and manga, instantly became popular as all afflicted women started browsing the web using keywords as “hermaphrodites”, “vagina and cock” etc… After the initial shock, women started looking at this microbe’s weird feature with interest, most of them even welcomed it. This had a logical explanation: Since all males started shrinking down to bug size, reproduction issues started to ensue. Women feared that they might kill their partners if they forced them to engage in sexual intercourse at their current tiny size, so they refrained from having sex completely. Therefore, in the women’s eyes the ability to have functional male organs was viewed as a blessing more than a curse. Women could now reproduce with one another without the need of men. Needless to say, this meant the men’s downfall. Not only were they super tiny, they were viewed as totally unnecessary too. To put it blankly, as a teenage growing male, you’re unlucky enough to be living in a world where men are viewed as pets… or sometimes toys.

 “Hey mom?” your sister Rachel says as you resume your breakfast. “Will you pick up Mike from school today? I‘m kind of busy with some projects for college and stuff.”

“I’ll do it!” your younger sister, Lisa, interrupts as she appears on the doorframe. “After all we go to the same school remember?” she grabs a seat and sits next to you. You notice she is already dressed in her school uniform which is actually a sailor fuku with a short miniskirt, knee length white socks and black flats. Despite being your little sister, she’s actually overdeveloped for her age, with full round C cups and a bubble butt. She’s only a year younger than you, but her tall figure of 5 feet and 8 inches makes most people mistake her for being older than you, no doubt that she inherited her height from your mother. At your current condition though you’re no bigger than her big toe, a fact that certainly plays a major role in your relationship with her.

“Good morning honey.” Tina says as she leans closer to give her daughter a kiss, the button on the front part of her shirt threatening to snap out to the building pressure. “Eager to help as always…Slept well?”

“Very well actually…” she replies before her eyes fall down on you. “Oh hello there little Mikey…” she quickly slides a foot off of her shoe and lifts it up, smashing her heel on the table with a shaking boom . “No kiss for your sister today?” she teases before pressing the toe of her sock clad foot on your head, forcing a “kiss” out of you. “Love you too little bro!”

 Rachel soon joins and takes a seat, all your family now gathered around the table. You find yourself surrounded by your sisters and mother, literal giantesses looming over you as they talk and have breakfast. To your mind’s eye, you are no bigger than their finger nails.

Time runs fast and you soon hear a horn honking out of your house. “Oh the bus’s here, we must go. Good day everyone!” Lisa beams before standing up and plucking you between her finger and thumb. Her grip is firm, securing you between her soft finger pads that had a nice vanilla scent. She gently drops you in her breast pocket, before patting you against her boob for safekeeping. You can feel her nipple pressing on your back, which means that she once again decided to not wear a bra to school.

“Off we go then!” she says heading for the living room where she grabs her bag and puts it around her neck. The strap settles between her soft breasts, pressing her uniform closer to her body and making you a bit less comfortable. Thankfully, the fabric has a hint of transparency so you can pretty much see the outside world. As she walks out of the house, you can feel her massive feet thud on the ground, while her breasts bounce and sway making her fat nipple rub against you with more vigor. The driver impatiently honks the horn once again.

“We are here…Oh good morning miss Nancy, sorry for being late.” Lisa says earning a nod from the driver before stepping on the bus and turning towards the corridor. You can see that most of the seats are already full with female students, so she heads to the back. All girls are wearing the same school uniform and wave hello to your enormous sister as she travels through the crowded bus. Even though you are a bit high, you can appreciate the subtle yet massive bulges under their skirts.

“Hey Lisa! This seat is empty, you can sit if you want.” A black girl with curly, shoulder length hair and glasses says. You recognize her as Amy, one of your sister’s closest friends.

“Hey girl…” Lisa replies taking the offered seat. “How’s it going?”

“Fine. Just a bit anxious about the math test that’s all…You think miss Barton will make it difficult for us?”

“I don’t know…I’m sure we’ll do just fine though. After all we’re both good at math so no worries!”

Amy seemed to relax a little. “Ok…if you say so…”

“By the way, you look great in these shoes!” Lisa says pointing at her friend’s black mules. “Are they new?”

“Well no…I actually had my brother clean them from me. Great job, isn’t it? That tiny little thing just knows how to polish them. Isn’t that right little brother?” Amy asks tilting her foot to the side, revealing a tiny boy that was seated on the floor between her massive feet. He was positioned on a yellow line that was running the length of the bus probably a few inches in width. There was a similar line under Lisa’s seat, and the girls’ seats on the other side of the corridor. Those lines extended from the first row all the way to the last one, going under the regular seats, housing tiny, microscopic seats meant to be used by the boys. In this way, boys were forced to sit under the much bigger girls, surrounded by their enormous, heavy feet, constantly withstanding the booms and shakes of their massive footsteps. The tiny young boy turned to look up at the giantesses looking down on him, before yelling something but his voice was too weak to reach their ears.

“Aww…” Lisa coos down at the tiny boy. “He’s such a worthy man! Even though I can’t hear what his tiny little mouth is trying to say…”

“Speaking of boys…Where is your brother? Won’t he come to school today? I don’t see him around.” Amy says scanning the floor for any signs of you.

“He’s right here…” Lisa pats her breast pocket, earning a sly grin from her friend. “I’d better put him down though. Don’t want to keep him from his friends.”

 Lisa fishes you out of her pocket before placing you on the ground, securing you in your seat with a microscopic seat belt. That belt is so strong that you can’t even lift yourself up, but you’re advised to stay put in fear of accidents.

After being put into place, your glance falls on the guy strapped next to you. He was Tom, a black boy in your age, a close friend of yours, and Amy’s brother. “Hey dude…”

 Tom turns to meet your gaze but you notice he’s a bit off. He just nods.

“Everything’s alright? You seem a bit concerned with something.” Receiving no answer, you decide not to bother him anymore. Sometimes it’s better to remain silent. So you just sit there, the girls talking giddily above you, their massive, powerful ankles and shins dominating your view.

 After a while, the bus comes to a stop. “Alright, you’re free to disembark. Boys first.” The woman driver says, pressing a button that unlocks all your seatbelts at the same time. Immediately all male students stand up and follow the yellow line, avoiding the girls’ sock clad pillar-legs and mountainous shoes that fill the scenery. Soon enough you all reach a platform the takes you out of the bus to the ground outside. Technology was simply amazing.

 As soon as you set foot on the ground, you watch in awe at the gigantic school that expands in front of your eyes. It’s an image that you can never really get used to. It looms large and in charge, towering like a planet above you, intimidating you with its overwhelming size. Even though it’s meant to house both girls and boys, for safety measures you boys are advised to follow specific lines on the ground, lines that lead to classrooms, the gym or any other facility without the assistance of women. Not only was it safer this way, but also much more practical as these boy-only areas were equipped with all the necessary technology to accommodate you tiny guys in this oversized new world.

You and Tom begin walking towards your classroom when suddenly the ground begins to shake. “Girls you’re free to go now. Have a nice day.” The driver says and instantly a huge foot of colossal dimensions steps out of the bus, quickly followed by another one. They hit the ground brutally, creating loud, powerful quakes that almost makes you lose balance. The giantess proudly walks away, the long columns of her legs switching places as she struts on the concrete walkway, the short skirt of her uniform doing little to conceal the thick cock that was swinging heavily between her thighs. As more and more girls step out, you find yourself in a sea of enormous legs, the giantesses confidently marching forward, some of them even stepping over the line you’re walking at, flashing you with upskirt views of their panties and prodigious bulges.

 As if God wanted to play a prank on man, this virus not only gave women male genitals, but it did so in the most exaggerating fashion. Their sizes were out of this world! It’s not uncommon for these newly sprouted penises to be about 3 or 4 inches flaccid at first, but as time goes by, they keep growing till they settle on the ridiculous size of about 10 inches! These virus-induced cocks were 10 to 15 inches on average with respectable thickness too. The most appropriate example of the new futanari package would be to imagine a penis the size of a large ripe eggplant and the balls the size of two very big oranges… even though most futas could exceed even that.

You check your schedule and you see that you have anatomy class for the first hour. You soon reach your room, climb the specifically designed steps and take a seat on your desk. All tiny desks are positioned on a special platform which is raised above the ground about waist high to the regular woman. This is done so in order to grant you tinies view up the whiteboard and not be blocked by the giant females attending the lecture. From this platform’s perspective, you can see all girls sitting around you, each one struggling to fit in their respective desks as they are built a bit too small for their large frames. Most of them sit with their legs slightly apart, their fat bulges preventing them from adopting a more ladylike posture.

“Good morning everyone.” Your teacher, miss Torres, says entering the classroom. She’s a short stacked Latina in her late thirties with an easygoing personality. Her hair is tied up in a short bun and she’s dressed in a knee length tight skirt and blouse that seems a bit too small on her ginormous tits. Her platform high heels give her an extra 3 or 4 inches which she definitely needs, as she’s about 5’2, even though she looks absolutely gigantic to you.

“Today’s subject is about human anatomy. Although I was planning to teach some basic stuff, the headmistress informed me that there have been a few subtle changes…” miss Torres says when a slight murmur spreads throughout the class.

“Taking into account the recent turn of events, the ministry suggests it’s only appropriate to discuss anatomy subjects after the advent of the SF virus. There’s no point in referring to things that belong to the past and blast your brains with information that’s totally unnecessary. We’ll only briefly record the differences between the past and the present, in order to give you a fuller understanding…”

You can see all the boys around you fidget in their seats, unsure on what to expect. Girls on the other hand seem really excited.

“OK…For illustrative purposes I’ll need a two volunteers. One boy and one girl.” Immediately, the girls shoot their hands in the air like they have received a strong electric shock, while most boys remain quiet and keep their heads low.

“Anna, stand up and come next to me, please.”  The teacher says as she picks a tall, busty girl with blonde hair, who rises from her seat and walks to the front of the class. You can feel her impressive weight as she glides next to your platform, her huge footfalls producing small yet totally conceivable earthquakes.

“Since I don’t see much willingness of the boy’s side, I’ll pick a boy at random.” Miss Torres says stepping closer and looming large above the platform, her huge breasts blocking the view up her face. “Eeny, meenie, miney, moe…You will do!” her voice thunders from above before her fingers, large as tree trunks, wrap around Scott’s miniscule form. The boy starts squeaking and kicking frantically like a lunatic but the giantess’s grip is simply too strong. The whole class marvels at his predicament and watches as the massive teacher drops him on her own desk, next to the standing Anna.

“Alright, everyone...” Miss Torres begins, as she slowly removes the boy’s pants with her fingernails. ”This young boy over here is one of the finest specimens we could find. Not that he’s in great shape, which he definitely isn’t, but because he’s a perfect average for all boys his age….As you can see, he’s a bit uncooperative right now but we’ll fix that in a second…” In a matter of only a few seconds, miss Torres has the boy completely naked in her desk, ordering him to stand in front of the class, as every student’s eyes fall down on him. Quivering, Scottie puts his hands in front of his naked crotch, trying to save whatever dignity was still left inside of him.

“As I was saying…I believe you all know that Scottie here is a healthy boy for his age, an age that is predominantly described by puberty. It’s the period in a human’s life where sex hormones kick in, developing not only your body, but most importantly your genital organs as well…” There came another slight murmur around class but the enormous teacher kept on with her lecture. “As you may already know, males used to have different genitals from females, namely a penis and a set of balls, but that changed when the SF virus came up…As you can see, even though the subject is standing right in front of your eyes, it’s nearly impossible to see his genitals due to how tiny they are… But for historical purposes, I’ll just mention that the average male penis was about three inches soft and five inches hard…” You can hear most girls giggle at this comment while others try to focus on Scott’s crotch, looking at him with pure interest.

“Females used to have a vagina at their crotch, which is a crevice with two lips on either side I’m sure you’re all familiar with, something that hasn’t changed…With the advent of the SF virus however, we, females, acquired a fully functional set of male reproductive organs…Now Anna, could you lift your skirt for me please?” Anna smiled and gladfully did as she was told: Immediately, a massive fat cock flopped out, the large thick shaft resting above enormous, fist sized testicles, ending in a huge, foreskin covered tip. The giant cock reached shy of her knees and was curling slightly in the middle due to the heavy weight.

“Ah perfect…Well, as you can all clearly see, women now have cocks that are incomparably bigger and more girthy than men’s, meanwhile retaining their vaginas…” Miss Torres gently turned Anna around and bend her over, so that her tight pussy was exposed for everyone to see. She was even bold enough to cup her full round balls in one of her palms to reveal the youthful pussy in all its magnificent glory.

“ The simultaneous coexistence of both male and female genitals in one person is called “hermaphrodism”. So, to be more accurate, we women aren’t to be regarded as females anymore but as “futanaris”, which is another, more widely used, term. Nonetheless, many women still prefer to be called females, girls, ladies etc, even though there’s nothing wrong with that.”

All girls seem to listen carefully, while boys remain silent and stare with wide eyes. Anna is standing really close to your platform, not really minding that her gigantic beast of a cock almost touches the desks of her tiny classmates, showering them in the musk and warmth of her meaty tower.

“As for size, let’s just say that Anna over here is about slightly above average… How long are you honey?”

“13 inches!” she beams with excitement. “Last time I measured, that is.”

“Very good…” Miss Torres nods her head in approval, eyeing the meaty python with a satisfied grin. “You know, when we say that our cocks are incomparably bigger than men’s, we totally mean that: The average size of the futanari penis is about 10 to 15 inches soft. This makes us at least five times bigger than men even before they shrunk…Anna here is a perfect example of a growing futa, demonstrating this point very clearly with her massive rod… I’m sure you’ll even gain a couple more inches before your growth comes to a stop darling!” Miss Torres blinks an eye to Anna who instantly chuckles, blushing at the compliment like a little girl.

“Well, that’s pretty much all I had to say…Anna, you can return to your seat, thank you.” Miss Torres says before resting her wide thigh on her own desk, almost crushing poor Scottie under her enormous rear who, thankfully, was quick enough to run to the other side. “Are there any questions?”

All students shake their heads no, the boys too ashamed to ask and the girls seemingly having understood everything with how excitedly they were watching.

 ”Uhm miss…?” A voice from the back says a bit hesitantly, almost too timid to be heard. You turn around and see a girl raising her hand.

 “Yes Megan?”

“Uhm…I’m sorry to ask but…you said that Scottie was a bit uncooperative…Why was that? Is there a way to deal with this? I mean, to calm tiny boys down when they do that?” Megan was a rail thin brunette girl with long hair, thick rim glasses and braces. She had freckles all over her face but otherwise she was quite pretty. You are very aware that she holds the title of the biggest nerd in class.

“Well it’s only natural for a young boy to be shy, especially when he’s exposed in front so many people of the opposite gender…” miss Torres explains. “Plus, don’t forget that he’s only half an inch tall…It must be really scary for him to be in the presence of so many giants… How would you feel if you were in his shoes? I mean…how to put it…” Miss Torres paused for a moment, bringing a hand up her chin thinking, ”...to know that even the slit of the giantess’s large cock who’s standing next to you could swallow you up without a fight?”

There came a moment of eerie silence in the class. Apparently, the example was too strong and left a strong impression.

“And…and how do we deal with this?” Megan resumes after a while.

“Easy…you just show them who’s the boss.” The busty Latina states before grabbing Scottie, whom she begins rubbing against her massive, skirt covered bulge. She presses him slowly on her soft yet ginormous member, running him along her length in long agonizing strokes, the sound of friction loud enough to reach Megan’s ears. She even stands up so that every set of eyes are glued to her gigantic bulge. “As soon as they get that you are in charge, they stop complaining and become obedient little boys.” She says before lifting Scottie up in the air, to show his quivering, apathic, effectively broken existence to the class. “See that? That’s how you calm down uncooperative tinies… I believe I’ve answered you question Megan. Is there anything else?”

“No miss Torres…” Megan says writing down some notes on her notebook with excitement. “I’ll make sure to try the things you showed with my brother at home…He’s so uncooperative sometimes…”

“I bet he is…” Miss Torres giggles as she gently drops Scot back on the platform with the other boys, his almost limp body falling on his desk like a lifeless puppet. Immediately all boys gather around him in panic.

“Dude! Are you alright?” you say as you grab and shake his shoulders. His head wiggles back and forth in apathy but he thankfully replies.

“I’m OK…Just…Just give me my clothes back…” he was pale and clearly disoriented.

“I’m afraid we can’t…” you reply noticing that they’re still on the teacher’s desk…which is too far away from you in your current miniscule height.

“It’s alright I have a spare change in my bag...” Nick says and starts digging into his stuff. In no time, he handles you his clothes and you all help dress poor Scottie up.

“Now what the hell was that?!” George says in a state of panic. “They can’t treat us like that! We have rights!”

“Shh! Keep your voice down!” Tom says abruptly, as the giantess keeps talking from above, resuming the lecture. “The lecture ‘s still on. They might hear you!” Seeing that Scottie is better, you, along with every other boy that came to help, decide to go back to your desks.

The lesson resumes for a few minutes before the bell rings and all girls stand up and head for the exit. You, along with all the other boys, remain seated as the platform slowly descends, so that you all can reach the floor safely. As you look at the schedule, you gulp as the next hour is one of your worst: Gym class.

*****

 

PE was one of your worst lessons even before the SF virus broke out. The reason for that is that, miss Felicia Lombardi, your teacher, doesn’t like you. Plus, you are forced to wear those ugly PE uniforms, namely grey t-shirts and red shorts for boys, which you hate. Girls on the other hand wear one-piece leotards and sneakers only, without pants, an attire that further accentuates their gargantuan bulges and shows off their plump bare legs.

 As you make it to the basketball court, the place where PE class is held, you notice that it’s mostly empty at the moment, just a few boys hanging around in the yellow lines while some girls perform some warm up stretching exercises. You decide to go where the boys are and you notice that Scott is with them. He seems much better, almost fully recovered, although you doubt if he’ll manage to take part in the activities.

After a few minutes, the entire class is gathered and there follows a very loud whistling sound that immediately catches everyone’s attention. “Alright everyone! Get into positions!” Miss Lombardi shouts as she appears on court, her voice so strong and powerful that you’d swear a few windows rumbled at her words. She is wearing her usual uniform, a grey top that is tied in a knot under her basketball sized breasts to show off her toned abs, and a pair of tight black leggings that seem like a second skin on her. Her muscular, wide thighs support a large, protruding butt that is very perky and toned, clearly the result of her many years of practice. She is currently standing with her legs slightly apart, focusing on the clipboard she’s holding in her right hand, a stance that emphasizes the massive, pumpkin sized bulge around her crotch.

“Mike Tennison?” she says after a while. Every student is standing before her in a straight line. The boys are positioned on the ground in front of the girls, and, since there’s no special platform this time, their true tininess is strongly felt: They are no bigger than the girls’ toes in height, forced to withstand the quakes and rumbles from their feet as they fidget in place.

“Yes miss Lombardi?” you reply, hesitantly taking a few steps forward.

The giantess starts walking in your direction, huge sneakers of outstanding dimensions appearing larger and larger with every step. You catch a glimpse of your fellow male friends who all have taken a step back in fear.

“Mr Tennison…” she asks before coming to a stop directly above you, each colossal foot planted dominantly on either side of your half inch stature. “…why were you missing from the previous PE class?”

“Uhm…I was down with the flu ma’am…Couldn’t even get out of bed…” you reply shyly.

“Oh really?” she asks, a hint of irony in her voice. “Well I suppose you must be feeling better now, aren’t you? I mean, since you honor us with your presence today that’s it…”

“Much better actually…Thank you ma’am…”

“You know that I hate lazy, slobby people who always try to avoid getting fit…sitting and neglecting their body like the pathetic little sloths they are…You know that, don’t you mr Tennison?” she asks slowly squatting down, bending her knees in such a way that her slowly descending crotch hovers closer and closer to you.

“…” You don’t know what to say, so you just stand there, frozen before the mighty titaness. You gulp in fear, as the gigantic bulge appears larger and larger, before it comes to a stop right in front of your face. You can practically smell the musk under her tight leggings, the fabric doing little to conceal the pheromone rich aroma.

“ I expect you do double rounds today… You have to make it up for the missed exercises of the previous week.” Miss Lombardi says mischievously, earning a giggle from all the girls. “Come see me in my office after class.” She whispers, sending a chill down your spine.

“Alright class!” She stands up instantly, the air forcing you a few steps back, before blowing hard on her whistle.

TWEEEETTTT!!

“Let’s start with a few rounds around the court. Let’s go!” she orders, her voice echoing around the facility once again. Immediately, a stampede of giant female feet kicks off, rocking every boy’s world. Enormous, tremor inducing legs pump powerfully on the wooden floor, as every giantess steps over the row of tinies and starts jogging at the edges of the basketball court. The loud booms and shakes of the girls’ footfalls send most tinies cowering in fear, something that doesn’t go unnoticed by the athletic teacher. “Same goes for you boys!” she says pointing at her massive feet. A yellow circle is drawn on the ground in between them, indicating that this boy only area was meant to be used for their exercises. Without any other choice, all boys including you, go there and start jogging the periphery of the circle. The whole image felt more like you were a circle of fleas working under the custody of this regular sized lady.

After you all finished warming up, miss Lombardi blows her whistle once again, gathering all students in the initial spot. “Spread up.” Every girl takes backwards steps, forming a circle around her. The boys remain waiting at her feet. “Let’s do some drills. You after me. Jumping Jacks!”

 You barely have time to react when you see the sneakers of your gigantic teacher suddenly swelling up at the sides. She bends forward, seemingly getting ready to jump up. Before you even realize, those bus sized feet launch high into the air, the soles of her sneakers appearing smaller and smaller as she ascends towards what seems like empty space. When they reach the summit of their trajectory, they widen apart, revealing the muscular, legging covered inner thighs of miss Lombardi, before gravity starts taking effect and pulls them down. As if on slow motion, the massive, unfathomably heavy body begins descending, the enormous bulge at her crotch appearing bigger and bigger by the second. All boys find themselves looking up, mouths open in awe, as a shadow casts upon them…

BOOM!!

The gigantic shoes stomp powerfully on the ground, the earthshaking, reverberating around the court “thud” sending all boys including you a few feet into the air.

BOOM!!

 The explosion of footfalls repeats itself as the giantess performs another rep of the exercise rhythmically and with passion.

BOOM!! BOOM!!

At the mercy of your teacher’s unfathomable weight, you’re forced up and down to the pace of her jumping jacks. Just the impact of her feet stomping on the wooden floor is enough to make you rumble like little pebbles on a beating drum.

 Every girl around the teacher performs the exercise casually and energetically, totally oblivious to the earthquake madness you boys have to endure. Some of them even giggle and tease their fellow friends about how their giant bulges bob up and down, the gigantic appendages rising and falling heftily inside their cute leotards. With the corner of your eye, you even catch a girl who stopped performing to pull back her meaty penis which fell out of her leotard, earning a giggle from her companions.

After what felt like a century, the huge teacher finally comes to a stop, ending your ridiculous torture. “Very good…” she says, seeing that most of the girls barely pant. “Moving on! Push ups!”

Miss Lombardi’s hands appear next the circle, palms down. “On my command. One…” In full plank position, her head is much closer to the ground, so her voice is practically vibrating your ears. What is worse, you can feel her breath washing down on you every time she pushes and…oh God.

Her tits are in the way.

“Two…three…” Those all natural, basketball sized boobs of hers, would appear huge even to a normal sized person that wasn’t a victim of the SF virus but now they were, simply put, GIGANTIC! In fact, even before you shrunk, this was a usual joke among your peers, on how this woman could actually drive without her boobs resting on the steering wheel. But in your tiny, microscopic world they were on an entirely different level of hugeness: Large as her head if not bigger, those healthy, soft mammaries were like literal mountains to you… Like two globes of abundant breast tissue with barrel sized nipples… Because yes. Due to her doing push ups in front of you, those tits press the ground in such a way they spilled all around, granting you easy view up her slightly damp top through which her puffy nubs poke proudly. It was clear that she wasn’t fond of bras, as evidenced by the slightly visible areolas.

“…nine…ten!” she says standing up to her full intimidating height. “Oof…Feel that burn girls? Now that’s what we’re talking about!”

All girls slowly stand up as well, panting a bit more heavily this time. You can see that the fatigue of the exercise certainly got the blood going, a good portion of the girls already sporting slightly bigger bulges. In most, the tip of their massive cocks reached just a bit higher than their belly buttons.

“OK I think that’s enough warming up.” She says as she squats down in front of you, the fat bulge at her crotch emanating a slightly stronger aroma this time. “For our main session, I’ve decided to teach you something that’ll be of great help as you grow yourselves into strong, independent futas…I’ve prepared a nice drill for you, a drill that will improve your athletic skills.”

All girls gather around miss Lombardi. “It’s a relay race but instead of bars you‘ll be using boys.” There comes a slight murmur at her words but most girls seem excited and eager to participate. On the other hand, boys look at the towering teacher with query and fear.

“I’ll need you to split in teams of four. Every girl will start from this corner over there, run a full sprint circle around the court, pass the tinies onto her teammate and so on…The first team to finish wins. It’s as simple as that. Any questions?”

There was none. A few boys raise their hands but are effectively ignored. “Perfect! Let’s begin.” She says before grabbing a handful of boys and handing them over to Ashley, a tall girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. You know that she’s rather competitive and stubborn, but what strikes you most about her is that she’s a track athlete. There’s no way in hell her team can lose.

Next comes Betty, short for Elisabeth, a slender girl with twin braids that reach her shoulders. You watch as Miss Lombardi, grabs another handful of your friends and gives them to her as if handling tinies in this manner was the most natural thing in the world, effectively ignoring their little screams and desperate pleas.

With Betty gone, Claire appears on the line, an all-around redhead, waiting for her own bunch of boys. She has a lithe yet toned physique, her strong calves and thighs making her a worthy contestant. Your line of sight is immediately drawn to the enormous bulge at her crotch, the skimpy leotard she’s wearing giving a perfect outline of the monstrous penis she is hiding underneath. The fabric is so tight that leaves nothing to imagination. Even the subtle ridge of her fat glans is visible! Astonished at such an idle display of size, you fail to notice miss Lombardi’s descending hand going straight for you!

You immediately find yourself trapped in the prison of your teacher’s palm, you and a bunch of your friends. There comes a slight freefall feeling on your stomach, indicating that you’re swiftly handed over to the giant girl’s waiting hand. This one is softer but a tad smaller, making you and your four other friends feel claustrophobic.

 You can’t see who the last girl is, but you’re pretty sure you heard Diane’s name. Diane is a cheerleader, she’s of medium height with very thick legs probably due to her many hours of practice. After she’s taken the last remaining boys, miss Lombardi stands up and addresses all teams at once. “OK…One last thing: Remember that boys are fragile little things. I don’t want them falling during your handing them over. If I see a single boy on the floor you’re immediately disqualified, understood?”

All girls shake their heads in agreement, before taking positions on the corner of the court as indicated. Miss Lombardi stands in the center, making sure she can inspect everything. Seeing that all girls are ready to go, she brings the whistle up her mouth and blows.

TWEEEETTT!!

The giant girls set off. Ashley and Betty seem fairly evenly matched at first, pumping their legs forward as quickly as they can. The next two girls trail slightly behind them, focused on their own rivalry. Running full sprint, all girls’ hands rise and fall with astonishing speed making all boys dizzy and ready to puke. In less than thirty seconds, Ashley is first to reach the end, handing the “baton” over her teammate who kicks off like a spring. They’ve built a slight advantage already, probably a few seconds lead compared to the other teams that follow.

“COME ON GIRLS! GIVE ME ALL YOU’VE GOT!” miss Lombardi yells at her students, motivating them to try harder. All second girls clench their teeth and pump harder, their powerful legs hitting the floor with great determination. At the next pass, Ashley’s team is still on the lead but somehow Diane’s team has closed the distance.

The third girls throw themselves energetically into the race, but nothing changes much. Already in the final pass, Ashley’s team is still first with the other three trailing a few feet behind. Everything was going according to the plan when something terrible happens.

Megan, the fourth girl of Ashley’s team and the well-known nerd of the class, trips and almost falls, literally in the last turn. Thankfully, she doesn’t drop any of the boys but still, this mistake proves serious enough for the other teams to overtake her. Ashley, wide eyed, watches from the corner of the room as Diane’s teammate crosses the finish line first. Megan only manages to take the last place, finishing shortly after Amanda and Brittany, the fourth girls of team Betty and Claire respectively.

“Good job girls! I’m very proud of you! You didn’t drop any of the boys! Bravo!” miss Lombardi says, her loud voice echoing around the facility. “Now let’s see how the boys are doing, shall we?” All four girls step closer and open their palms to show their precious cargo.

You open your eyes at the sudden change of scenery and you’re greeted with miss Lombardi’s billboard sized face looking down on you. “One…two…three…four…” her full lips part and close rhythmically counting the boys lain in front of her. Now that you’re sitting still, the built up from the race pressure on your stomach makes you want to puke but you manage to hold it in. “…eleven…twelve! Every boy’s here! Kudos to all!”

You hear her say as, one by one, every girl sets you on the floor next their gargantuan feet. You’ve never hoped to say this, but you feel relieved to step on solid ground again, despite the enormous giantesses looming powerfully above you.

“Alright girls…The race is over and it seems we have a winner: Diane’s team wins!” the giant teacher says before giving an applause. “Not that winning is so important, it’s the joy of competition that matters after all…But anyway we have to respect those who tried hard and won so…Congratulation girls!”

“Uhm thank you miss Lombardi!” Diane’s team members respond simultaneously with their high pitched voices like silly little girls.

Boys are still on the ground marveling at the gigantic beauties who march triumphally towards their teacher. Miss Lombardi pats them on the head and gives them their prize, a gold medal which they’re quick to hang around their neck. “But what about the handful of boys? They’re part of the team too, right?” Diane asks innocently catching the boys with the corner of her eye.” Don’t they deserve credit too?”

“Uhm…” miss Lombardi pauses for a while, thinking. “No honey. They were just your pass up buttons… No need to worry about them.”

 And with those words the bell rings. All girls head towards the locker rooms while boys remain faithful to following the yellow lines, going for their own much smaller dressing rooms…which were actually located inside the girls’ ones…   

End Notes:

Leave a review please.

Chapter 2 by toy
Author's Notes:

I've decided to add another chapter to this story. Just some crazy things popping out of my head.

 Still dizzy from the constant up and down motion of your gigantic captors, you, along with all the other boys of the class, enter the locker rooms. No one is eager to make this stop, but you have to follow miss Lombardi’s orders and go change back to your previous clean clothes. The facilities provide the luxury of also taking a shower if anyone wants, but no one seems bold enough to try.

 Pushing the boy-sized door, you make it into the lockers. Again, you’re greeted with the usual sight of the blue tiled wall, a dozen showerheads positioned in a straight line across the room, separated with chest high walls creating small yet slightly private showers for you to use. You turn right and head for the lockers, looking for your own which is actually placed on the far end of the room. All boys act the same way, scattering around the humid room to their own stuff. As you walk, you pass by the restrooms and urinals, which are all sized down to your small scale. Everything looks completely normal and in accordance with the newly established, shrunken, boy-sized world. If someone were to quickly take a look around, they wouldn’t discover anything indicating the recent turn of events or the downhill of mankind…Of course, that would be the case if they were staring constantly on the ground or sideways. If they looked up however…

There was no ceiling.

Or rather there was but it was too far high up to notice. That’s because the walls surrounding the boys’ locker room were just meant to separate an area on the floor of the girls’ locker room. The blue-tiled walls would more appropriately be described as a concrete “fence”, outlining a surface no more than eight square feet in girl standards, which served as tiny dressing rooms and lockers for the shrunken boys. Again, the concept of room inside a room was stubbornly applied here as well.

BOOM!!

 A sudden earthquake rocks your world and makes all boys duck in fear. The huge door opens up and in come your gigantic classmates, giddy and enormous like walking mountains. Still in their leotards, they are laughing and talking to one another, totally unaware of your presence in your tiny little locker-rooms. As they randomly dissipate towards their respective lockers, their massive footsteps shake the ground with brute force, creating small rumbles that spread all over the place and cause the tiny showerheads to tremble. The room, all of a sudden, feels really crowded for a speck like you and your fellows, who are in the process of speeding up and try to leave the room as soon as possible.

“I can’t believe we lost to you…” Ashley, the enormous star athlete says as she enters, her voice booming overhead as she addresses Diane, her colossal friend and winner of the relay race.

“Oh but you did.” Diane replies before taking a step closer to her locker which was positioned exactly over your heads. It only took her a few steps and she was already looming all over you, her thick left leg planted on the ground and dominating your view like an endless curvy pillar. “Don’t worry though…You’ll have better luck next time!”

“Yeah tell me about it…” Ashley nags from the other end of the room. “With Megan in our team this is clearly never going to happen. That girl has two left feet! Did you see how she tripped? It’s a miracle she didn’t fall down and smash her face.”

“Well, not everyone is as athletic as you Ash. Give her a break.” Diane says before pulling the zipper of her leotard down. “She’s nice and you know it.”

 The sound of water cascading down on the tiles of the room reached your ears. To your tiny form, it sounded more like a waterfall despite the great distance.

“Started already? But how are you so quick?! Alright, I’ll join you in a second.” The colossal cheerleader says. Without the slightest hint of shame, she slides her fingers under the shoulder straps of her skimpy uniform and with a twist of her elbows she takes it off, her perky breasts bouncing out instantly, as if the skimpy outfit was compressing them all along. From your point of view, these wonderful looking breasts look like small hills, crowned with pinkish nipples that point directly up. With a swift motion she lets gravity take charge, the elastic fabric dropping down past her slim tummy in between her bare feet.

“Feels so good to let it all hang down and low…” she whispers before squatting down and digging into her shelf. The lid of her locker still hides her bottom half from view, but it’s clear that she’s completely nude. “But where’s my loofah…” she wonders.

You catch yourself marveling at her great body, so mesmerized by her toned physique that you fail to notice you’re still a few feet away from your own locker…in front of a nude giant girl.

That’s not good.

Despite the newly set standards of dignity in this sexual world, you’re still considered pervert if you keep staring at a girl without her consent. Even more so if the said girl happens to measure a few hundred feet bigger than you…and be completely nude. “Uh oh…” you mentally slap yourself as you try to stealthily reach your locker with slow deliberate movements. Perhaps if you don’t disturb her peripheral vision, she might not notice you. You hesitantly take your first step, make a slow agonizing spin and…

“Well hello there…”

…your heart skips a few beats as you freeze in place. That’s exactly what you didn’t want to hear.

“You know it’s not polite to peep on a girl…Especially when she’s changing…” Diane whispers mischievously. “If you wanted to take a look at me then all you had to do is ask…I wouldn’t say no to an adorable tiny little boy like you!”

Sweating bullets, you decide it’s best to ignore her and run straight out of the room. Quickly grabbing your clothes, you shut the lid of your locker close and pretend that you’re unaware of her talking to you.

“Hey don’t act like that…” You hear her say from above. As if electricity hits you, you kick of running towards the exit, the best option you could think of. As you do so you fail to notice Diane rising up back to her huge intimidating height, stiffing a giggle and raising her foot high into the air…

BOOM!!

The solid wall of her tanned skinned sole appears in front of you! The acquired momentum of your sprint was already too much, forcing you to bump face first into the soft mass. Although the skin of her foot is soft and pillowy, yielding at your assault, the impact is strong enough to knock you back a few feet, making you land on your back as stars start waving all around your head. Sitting up, you see you have collided with the bottom of her massive sole, the arch of her foot standing proudly in front of you while her soft heel looms exactly over your head, the entire thing seemingly measuring no less than 20 feet tall. You feel powerless and pathetic in front of such a giant goddess realizing her tremendous size advantage over you… She has just planted her foot down, her plump toes spreading slightly, and that’s all it took her to immobilize you. Despite your panic you notice a funny detail: The boy-sized shower heads are actually a little bit shorter than the height of her doughy big toe, another reminder of how truly massive all women have become thanks to that weird virus.

“Why such a hurry? Going somewhere?” Diane chuckles at you, having effectively blocked your way without breaking a sweat. She has her hands on her hips as she effortlessly dominates the scenery with her overwhelming presence. “You know Mike, I’m slightly offended by your behavior…Fist, you peep on me like a pervert, then you ignore me and, last you try to run away from me…Am I all that scary? I’m slightly offended now.” she teases before lifting her foot of the ground and squatting down behind you. It was only a baby step for her, and, judging by her giddy attitude, she didn’t care much that she had just smashed her foot inside a boy only area.

 “No! It’s a misunderstanding…I didn’t try to-“ You turn around to face her…but you ’re greeted with an up-close view of her monstrous penis that hangs low and limp between her legs! Squatting down in the most unladylike way, her thick thighs spread wide apart allowing full access to the mighty, 10 inch soft bazooka of a cock, the tip of which almost kisses the ground underneath. Her ball-sack is full and heavy, obstructing her tight vagina from view but providing a nice soft cushion for the goliath above to rest and slumber. To your absolute fear, each one of those mighty sized balls rivals your bedroom in size, resembling ripe oranges in her gigantic frame. As your eyes travel up her body, you take notice of her toned belly and perky breasts but more importantly, her billboard sized face which stares down at you like a predator. Under such a strict glare you fail to make a coherent thought, as no matter how much you try, no words come out of your mouth.

“What? Never seen a girl’s cock before?” Diane asks stifling a giggle. Her massive cock jumps a bit, the thick shaft swelling as the pink tip pokes out of its foreskin to greet you. She must be finding the situation rather arousing to your bad luck. “Come on, I know you have two sisters. Don’t be all too dramatic about giant futa cocks. I bet it’s a usual sight for a brave little tiny like you…Or is it something else?”

“Diane please…I wasn’t peeping on you…I just wanted to pick up my stuff.” You mumble.

“Oh really? Then why do you keep ogling at my fat cock?”

“What!? No!”

“Come on admit it already…You’re mesmerized by my massive girth and you know it. Every boy is.” She sighs. “What can I do? It’s not my fault my cock is the size of ferry boat to you…But anyway. Here’s the deal: I’ll let you out of the hot seat and won’t tell anybody about you perving on me as long as you do me a little favor…”

You raise an eyebrow at her words. It felt rather weird that she’s in the mood to offer deals with her cock still in full display and having made absolutely nothing to change her stance. In fact, the slowly emerging penis was becoming aroused enough to notice a faint up and down throbbing motion.

“You see I kinda forgot where I put my loofah…I can’t find it. So…” she pauses, looking at you with a sly grin. “Help me out?”

“…” She’s actually waiting for an answer, your tiny brain failing to process what she’s actually implying. ”Uhm…I’m sorry but…I think that’s against the school rules…”

“Oh come on! Who cares about the rules? After all, we won’t be doing anything wrong…Me and my friends help each other in the showers all the time…”

“Uhm but…”

“Unless you want me to tell everyone about you peeping on naïve innocent girls while they’re undressing…”

“Hey! I said I wasn’t-“

“What’s going on here?” A sturdy voice asks, interrupting both you and the giant cheerleader. “Is there something wrong?” you gulp as the imposing figure of miss Lombardi appears next to Diane, a scowl of question in her face.

Diane looks down at you biting her lip one last time before standing back up. “Oh...Hello miss Lombardi.” She replies adopting a fake natural face. “Nothing really. Just looking for my loofah. I thought I accidentally dropped it in the boys’ lockers but it’s not there. Maybe you’ve seen it?”

“Your loofah huh?” the enormous teacher says looking down on your astonished, almost shaking form and raising an eyebrow. “No, I haven’t seen it honey. Maybe you should check your stuff...”

 You breathe a sigh of relief. Miss Lombardi isn’t the type of person who will fall easily into tricks. “ Yeah that’s what you should do. Leave Mike over here to me.”

Wait…What?!

“Mister Cummings…I thought I specifically told you to come see me after practice. Why is it you’re here and not in my office waiting for me?”

“Ergh…I thought I should go change first as you told us miss…” you reply hesitantly.

“You know it’s not polite to leave a lady waiting now, don’t you?” she says. “As far as I’m counting, that’s the second strike. Believe me, you don’t want to triple them up.” You gulp at her words, only imagining what terrible punishment would she have in store for you if you fail her again. Certainly, not the kind of teacher you would want to mess with. “I’ll be waiting in my office mister Tennison. Don’t make me come and get you all by myself.” She states before making a turn and walking away, her enormous rear jiggling at the rhythm of her massive footsteps, barely contained by her tight pants. Apparently, her little visit was of not great importance but it proved good enough to save you from the giant bully…

“So here we are again…”

…or not.

This time Diane bends down and pinches you between two fingers, no questions asked. “Come here you pervert.” She has you dangling by your left hand in front of her massive, moon sized face. “Since you have so much trouble deciding, I‘ll do it for you: You’re coming with me.” She then lowers you down to her crotch and slides you under her foreskin. “Can’t risk anyone seeing you…” She then picks up a bottle of shampoo and, still naked as the day she was born, walks toward the girl’s showers, which are simple showerheads positioned on the wall with no separation in between them. In this way, everyone can see everyone as they shower, and it seems as if the showers are mostly empty at the moment except for Ashley who is taking her time washing her hair.

 Diane takes the shower next to Ashley, her massive cock bouncing up and down as she walks. “Hey…”

“What took you so long?” Ashley says, rubbing her scalp to rinse out any residual suds. Similarly naked, it was evident that she had a great body with chiseled abs and strong quads. Her breasts were huge and firm, water rolling down on them till the very tips of her brownish nipples. “I’m about to finish over here…”

“Perhaps you might want to reconsider…” Diane suggests before turning the faucet of her own shower on and accepting the warm water on her gorgeous, thick body. “I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh really? What is it?”

“Let’s just say that one of our tiny classmates offered to help me with my lost loofah.” Diane chuckled motioning towards her massive cock.

Ashley’s eyes went wide for a moment. “No way…” She then lets a sly grin form on her lips. “How generous of him…”

“So what do you say? Shall we begin?”

“Absolutely…Where is he?” Diane applies a generous amount of shampoo on her hands and starts scrubbing her hair. She then points down at her massive, engorged girth, earning a nod from her friend.

“Oh…Appropriate.” Ashley whispers as she bends down and takes Diane’s cock in her hands. She holds it in front of her face, one hand under the heavy shaft and one fondling the full testicles. Diane’s girth is so big that Ashley doubted she could fully grasp it with one hand, probably she wouldn’t fully wrap her fingers around it. “Let’s see our tiny friend now, shall we?” She gives it a slow, lengthy stroke, slowly revealing more and more of her friend’s enormous glistening head. Diane’s foreskin slides back, exposing the fat, bulbous tip along with your tiny, insignificant body which is stuck on the spongy surface of the gigantic ridge of her glands. Your tininess is now fully exposed. Measuring about half an inch in height, you are about five times smaller than the length of her cock tip alone. Even the giantess’s glands could dwarf you in size.

 Ashley’s eyes immediately fall on you, taking in your puny form. “Hello there Mike…” She says before crouching closer and giving Diane’s tip a warm kiss, the suction of her lips pulling you in. You immediately find yourself surrounded by the warmth of her mouth, the slippery beast of her tongue wrestles you into submission, effortlessly coiling around you and slurping you up. The powerful muscle bullies you with its mighty strength, pressing you onto the hard palate, even bumping you against the huge, door sized teeth. After making sure you’re completely lubed up, Ashley spits you back out on her waiting palm, a small puddle of viscous saliva forming around your body. Your clothes are fully wet and you’re left wondering what could these two behemoths of feminine superiority have in mind.

“Hey don’t take him all by yourself girl…He offered to be my loofah after all…” Diane complains noticing her friend monopolizing you. You can see she’s already lathered up, suds and foams covering most of her body. “I still need to clean myself.”

“Oh…OK then.” Ashley says, her fist tightening around your miniscule body. “Here comes the eager loofah…” She smashes you on Diane’s soft tummy, her huge, field sized palm pressing you against her soft skin, rubbing and cleaning any residual sweat or unpleasant odor. You feel the great force of friction on her toned body, your head and cheeks smothered against her, as she keeps scrubbing herself.

 It only takes a moment before you feel being turned upside down, as a powerful force forces you upwards. Still pressed tightly on her body, you feel the skin underneath becoming softer and smoother. The unexpected assault comes to a stop, the flesh now more pillowy and perky. Ashley’s hands suddenly let go of you, leaving you hanging there with no support whatsoever. You‘re scared you might fall and die but thankfully Diane’s coat of lather proves adhesive enough to keep you in place. You’re stuck on her body like a sticker.

“Oh look how he’s stuck between your boobs! So small and cute!” Ashley giggles, her face coming in for a closer look.” I bet he must be really grateful you’re not that endowed up there…Can you imagine how suffocating it would be for him if he ended up between my huge tits? Oh my girls would crush him without me even noticing!”

“That’s true big boobs…” Diane chuckles before sliding a finger under her cleavage pinching you up and shoving you under her heaving mounds. “We can’t forget about the undersides right?” She runs you along the small crevice her boobs form as they rest on her torso, taking some time to meticulously wash the small clefts.

“Yeah I know…” Ashley says grabbing her own bazookas. “Tell me about it…” With how significantly bigger and heavier Ashley’s tits were, the undersides would require a much more thorough cleaning every time.

 Once she’s done with her breasts, Diane moves on to her hands. That wasn’t so unappealing…except for the part when she used your body to clean her armpits. Thankfully, they were fully shaven which meant that they were pretty clean, needing only a little bit of scrubbing. At least that’s what you thought, noticing Diane dedicating very little amount of time to them, or maybe she’s rushing to press you to another part of her never ending body.

“And now it’s time for my feet…” Diane says crouching down and pressing you against her slender ankles.

“You know Mikey it’s very important for a girl to have her feet clean and well taken care of…” Ashley adds cheerfully from above, looking the scene unfold past her enormous breasts.

“Absolutely little Mike…” Diane adds. “After all, our feet are the only part of our body you tinies can have direct interaction with. They are the only things you can see due to how tiny you’ve become…”

“So it’s only appropriate that we keep our toes nice and fresh, our heels soft and smooth and our soles well moisturized…We do this for you boys! Because we want you to know that we really care about you!”

“Couldn’t agree more honey…” Diane says as she uses your microscopic body to floss in between her chubby round toes. “See Mikey, how would you like it if we wandered around with ugly toes and stinky feet? Wouldn’t that be awful? To have to live between bus sized feet and boulder sized toes that are all neglected and filthy? So when we say that we do it for you boys, we actually mean it!” she says shoving you even deeper in between her toes and clenching them around you, forcing the air out of your lungs.

“That’s why it’s so imperative to do a good job as a loofah and scrub clean every nook and cranny of our perfect giant feet!” Ashley states from above tapping you with her soft big toe pad.

 The scrubbing and cleaning of her colossal goes on for a few minutes before Dine decides to stop. “Alright… I think we’re done for now.” she says using her foot to pick you up and drop you on her waiting palm. She turns on the faucet once again, letting the water rinse out any suds and bubbles. By the time the duo of the giantess is done, you’re completely exhausted, abused, drenched head to toe with water and remnants of cock pre, saliva and foot sweat, and more importantly… you were broken. You have been used and abused to the enormous girls’ kinky whims like a little toy.

 The huge girls turn off the water and, still dripping wet, walk towards their lockers, your pitiful body still clenched in Diane’s palm. Their fat, dangling cocks bounce and slap their inner thighs as they do so, adding to the already heartbreaking sound of their massive footsteps as they stomp on the ground. “There you are!” Diane drops you gently in front of your locker before patting you on the head like an obedient pet. “Thank you Mikey! It was very kind of you!” she laughs as she stands and turns her back to you, her moon sized cheeks filling your vision.

Without further due, you get out of your soaking wet workout clothes and put on your previous clean ones. You’re very tired and exhausted, not only thanks to the sudden loofah thing but also thanks to the whole relay race experience. It’s clearly very hard being a boy in this new reality. “Oh no…Look at the time!” you exclaim as you glance at your watch which is the last thing you put on. The break was almost over and you had to head to your next class, which meant…

Miss Lombardi will count this as the third strike.  

End Notes:

Leave a review please, feedback is appreciated.

Chapter 3 by toy

With a hurried rush, you leave the locker room behind and follow the yellow line to the vast school yard. It would be better if you forgot about the whole shower incident, but the trauma is fresh, yet so deep: You’ve just been used as an object. A mere tool for those humongous girls to play with… Girls who, under different circumstances you would even be friends with… But now, you are forced to live as their inferior, as a bug that barely stands the height of their pinky toe… You, along with all afflicted males, are helpless, completely powerless in front of these enormous, giddily playful and powerfully dominant giantesses.

 Another quick glance at your watch and you see that the bell is about to ring in less than a minute. Still into the boy sized lift at the school’s imposing main entrance, you have at least a few minutes of fast jogging if you want to make it in class on time. To make matters worse, miss Lombardy’s office is located at the far end of the first floor, which means that you have to walk the entire length of the vast corridor, take another lift, walk again and then reach the giant door of her office and use the special elevator to get to the upper part of her desk. The whole trip would take no less than ten minutes, which makes you think if it was worth it, since you would be late either way. One thing for sure, you don’t want to anger the giant teacher any further, so you decide it is the less of two evils if you omit your next class and go straight to her.

 The lift finally comes to a stop with a “ding” before the doors slide open. You immediately walk towards the yellow line at the edge of the corridor, which is currently empty of tinies. The place however is nothing short of bustling with life: You find yourself in a sea of huge, skyscraper sized legs that extend high into the sky and massive, bus sized ballet flats that look like hills. The girls are still out enjoying their break, either walking in pairs, chatting or hanging around with friends.

Not wanting to end up in trouble, you try to act as sneakily as possible, your tiny size helping with that. As you walk, you pay extra attention not to end up underfoot, as these colossal feet that shake the ground so absentmindedly next to you, are capable of completely crushing you and not even notice. The fact that you’re walking alone perhaps isn’t so safe after all, as, no matter how easy it makes it for you to go unnoticed, it actually makes the girls less suspicious about where they put their gigantic feet as they don’t see bunches of tinies walking around as a sign of warning. The trip however goes smoothly and you soon make it to about halfway down the corridor.

That’s where you spot a big problem: From what you can see in the distance, there are two girls who are having a nice chat, leaning against the wall with their hands crossed behind their lower backs. Judging by the label on their uniform they must be older than you, probably twelfth grade. The problem is that they have placed their feet in the middle of the yellow line, effectively blocking your way. You either have to wait for them to leave or risk it and get out of the safety zone and try to walk next to them. You take another glance at the time and see that in only a few seconds the bell will ring, so they ‘ll most probably leave. Therefore, you just approach and wait.

 True to your calculations, the sound of the bell ringing reverberates around the foundation, quickly followed by a stampede of massive footsteps that cause powerful tremors and rock your tiny surroundings. Most girls head for their respective classrooms unaware of the catastrophic events that occur under their feet, their enormous legs taking long strides, lifting their short inadequate skirts and revealing the massive bulges underneath. In all this chaos, you extend your hand to the wall not to lose balance, only to notice the gigantic feet in front of you shift in place, their enormous owners changing their posture. One of the giantesses pivots her foot from its sideways position to a more perpendicular one, the toe of the giant ballet shoe pointing directly at you! You immediately shriek at the realization of your foolish action and try to run. To your bad luck, you tangle your feet, trip and fall on your butt! “Oh no!!” you exclaim watching the monstrous titan of a shoe continuing its awe inducing journey, lifting and hovering like a meteorite over your insignificant, helpless body. The colossal sole fills your vision as it starts descending, eager to show you where a tiny’s place should be in this giantess dominated society…

------------

“Huh?” Artemis said balancing on one foot and keeping the other off the ground. “Did you hear that?”

“Uhm yeah…” Kate responded. “It sounded like a tiny squeak.  Please hold still for a minute.”

------

Still on the ground, you wish for your death to be quick and painless, but it never happens. Instead, you hear rumbles and quakes next to you, as if something truly heavy and large just dropped down.

“Oh my goddess!” a loud feminine voice vibrates your eardrums. “Artemis there’s a boy under your shoe!”

“What!?” another voice replies, this one a bit more deeply. Instantly the massive sole vanishes from sight, only to be replaced by the image of a monolithic giantess looming above you. Your eyes are immediately drawn past her powerful calves and supple legs to her wide hips that are semi covered by a fuku mini skirt that barely reaches the lower part of her firm butt-cheeks. Her massive cock is left intentionally out of her lacy pink panties, the enormous girthy shaft impossible to fit, while her balls, despite the obvious try to be meticulously stuffed inside, are clearly too big, as shown by their circumference poking out of the leg holes. Like every other giantess who is in their late puberty, this stunned young lady has a cock which is simply gargantuan, measuring at about fourteen inches soft matched with an equally respectable girth too. Past the swell of her smallish breasts, a cute face with wide blue eyes stares down on you, framed by a pixie haircut of blonde hair.

“He’s shaking…” the first voice says next to you. There’s an equally shocked giantess looking down with wide eyes. You see she has knelt down next to her friend, the hem of her skirt barely covering her bent knees that touch the ground and form a wall around you.”…but he seems fine though.”

“Oh thank goddess…” the blonde girl sighs before putting her hovering foot back down, landing a few feet away from you. “It would be the third time this week that a fool boy would end up as a red dot under my shoe…This thing starts to get on my nerves.” You freeze hearing those words but at the same time they serve as a shock that wakes you up.

“Yeah some boys are a bit too adventurous as it seems…” the kneeling girl adds before helping you on your feet with her finger.”…like the little dude over here. Now tell me little man, what were you doing down there? Don’t you know it’s not safe to walk so close to unsuspecting girls especially when they’re so massive compared to you?”

 You try to explain the situation, mumbling that the boy zone was blocked by those two and you were in a hurry, something that the duo of the giantesses strangely seems to understand.

 “OK then. Since nobody got hurt, all is good.” The kneeling girl says before standing back to her full height, giving you an upskirt view of her bottomless crotch as well. Just a glance was more than enough to notice that she was packing serious heat too, sporting an enormous penis that was long and circumcised, draped over a pair of massive cantaloupe sized balls pressed between her thighs.

“Well…” Artemis, the blonde giantess, says with a smirk. “I kind of feel bad for you little guy…Let me make it up to you.”

“Oh don’t worry I’ll just-woahhh” you scream as she crouches down and pinches you between two fingers. You feel lightheaded at the sudden change of altitude, as she quickly brings you in front of her face.

“Why do you have in mind Artemis?” the other giantess asks, her eyes drifting to your puny form. You feel like an ant next to those moon sized faces peering down on you with query. “We have to go to class.”

“Oh no worries it won’t take much time. I’m just thinking that, since I scared this guy to death it’s only fair to help him a bit, so…What do you say little man, fancy me giving you a ride to Miss Lombardy’s office? I can get you there in no time, while it might take you a good bunch of time and energy to get there with your squeaky little legs.”

  She had a point there. You glance at your watch and seeing that it didn’t sound like a bad idea, you nod. You know from personal experience that it isn’t wise to refuse a giantess after all. Plus, the two girls seemed good so far, right?

“Great!” Artemis exclaims. “Let me introduce you to “Artemis Transport Services for tinies”! Enjoy your ride!” she says before lowering you down to her crotch. She swiftly fishes her fat cock from under her skirt and, with a quick pull, she tugs the foreskin back to expose the glistening cockhead underneath. Before you even realize what‘s going on, she drops you on the spongy surface and lets her foreskin roll back trapping you under its soft weight.

“Alright, prepare for a bouncy ride!” she laughs letting go of her cock which slaps on her thighs with a smack, rocking your world and making you dizzy.

“I can’t believe you girl…” Kate rolls her eyes in disbelief.

“What? I’m just helping him out. Where’s the bad in that?!” the blond giantess replies mischievously. They start walking soon after that, not minding that their massive cocks swing heavily between their legs, slapping and smacking their inner thighs to the rhythm of their gigantic, earthshaking footsteps.

 From the confines of Artemis’s skirt, you are on a different level of torture however. Artemis’s cock tip is broad and fat, humongous like all giantesses of the same age, with a foreskin that stretches tightly all around, pressing you really snugly against her monstrous glans. You can barely move, your pathetic body looking more like a small lump on the giantess’s mighty penis. Next to you is her cockslit, leaking a faint amount of pre from its abyssal depths. As if your predicament wasn’t too rough already, Artemis decides to add a skip of excitement to her step and even jumps on the stairs to the upper floor, causing her dangling cock to swing and bounce with even more vigor.

“Here we are!” she says before squatting down and giving her massive girlmeat a long stroke from the base to the very tip, squeezing you out. You are forcefully pushed out, landing on the floor in a puddle of pre and cock juices. Looking back, the two girls stand like goddesses in front of you, two literal mountains of power and dominance. Kate wastes no time and knocks on the door, and then the two girls spin on their heels and walk away as if nothing happened. “You can thank us later!” Artemis cheers as the gigantic duo slowly walks away, leaving you in a horrible mess, soaked from head to toe in giantess cock musk when…

“Hello?” the door suddenly opens and two colossal sneakers appear and stomp the very ground with a massive thud. “Is anybody there?” Miss Lombardy’s voice rumbles overhead, puzzled that she doesn’t spot anyone around. “Oh…” she looks down and sees you gazing up at her. Her frown changes to a more mischievous one noticing the obvious: It’s always a pleasure to see a poor boy, a puny little tiny in front of her massive feet. It further emphasizes the size difference, something that many giantesses find cute. “So, you finally decided to do me the honor mister Tennison? I was starting to lose hope…” she smirks and steps on the side, “politely” allowing you access to the specially made platform that leads to her desk. You hesitantly approach, walking next to the ship sized feet that loom large and in charge dominating your view with their astonishing size. The moment you enter, Miss Lombardy starts walking to her desk, her ample curves and wide thighs jiggling ponderously as she moves. She takes a seat behind her desk and crosses her hands, waiting for you to arrive. A short distance, such as the walk from the door to the desk takes no more than four to five steps for her, yet it simply too long for a small boy like you. The entire time, her eyes are stuck on the little machine transporting you as if she’s trying to paralyze you with fear. A rather successful try as you’re on the verge of peeing your pants not knowing what she has in store for you.

 With a ding the lift comes to halt and you timidly step out. Miss Lombardi’s desk appears before your eyes, a rather formal looking desk with a computer screen, a keyboard, a bunch of important looking papers and a pencil case, all looking gigantic compared to you. Miss Lombardi is sitting right across from you, with her hands crossed in front of her massive breasts. She nods you to take a seat. You then notice that there’s also a tiny chair as well, probably meant for boys like you, so you obediently do as you’re asked.

“Mister Tennison…” the giantess begins adopting a serious look and straightening her back. This pushes her already stuffed to the maximum shirt to its limits, her huge, full breasts threatening to explode free of their form fitting prison. Her fat nipples are poking through, the lack of a bra evident for that day. Somehow, she looks even more intimidating this way. “… are you aware of the reason you’re here for?”

“Not really… Am I in trouble?” you ask shyly.

“Well, it depends on the way you see it…But yes, I’m afraid the situation you’re finding yourself into could actually be considered trouble.” The giantess resumes, the same stern look on her face. “I’ll cut right into the subject: There have been some reports of inappropriate behavior from certain students during school hours. Behavior such as word violence, disrespect, bullying and violation of privacy. Most incidences involve young boys maltreating girls of the same age.” She pauses for a moment before digging something out of her drawer. “Perhaps, this freshens up your mind?” she passes you a giant sheet of paper showing a picture taken by one of the school security cameras. It shows a bunch of girls having encircled a group of boys and having them worship their outstretched bare feet. The boys are clearly shaking, their heads down as the huge giantesses laugh at them and tease them with their gigantic wiggling toes.

“I don’t understand…” you reply. The way you see it, the only bullies over there were those gigantic girls, humiliating their classmates. “What does this have to do with me?”

“Oh, it sure does. You’re a boy, aren’t you?” the giantess continues as you’re still struggling to figure out what’s going on. “Look closer. Don’t you see that these horrible boys over there are completely disrespecting those poor girls? Don’t you see, they’re slacking off, doing an absolutely awful job massaging their superiors’ feet? Isn’t this a perfect example of unacceptable behavior? I’m afraid mister Tenison that such behavior is not to be tolerated.”

“That’s ridiculous!”

“The newly formed giantess community had proposed strict regulations for handling such behaviors. Mister Tenison, you’re to spend the rest of today’s school time in detention.”

“But I didn’t do anything!”

“Oh but you did…You’ve been spotted neglecting classes pretending you’re sick, and disobeying my orders to quickly come see me after class. I‘ve been waiting for you for twenty whole minutes! It’s not fitting to make your superiors wait, so you’ll have to be punished!” the enormous giantess declares and stands up to her full intimidating height. Her massive, mountainous body casts a large shadow over you as it ascends up and up…and up!

“Come here you!” she spits pinching you powerfully between two fingers. “Lowly boys like you deserve to be in my personal “detention room”…” she laughs as she drops you onto the tight confinements of her panties. You land on the firm surface of her giant flaccid cock, the thick shaft clearly too big to completely fit inside. “No, no…That won’t do. You need to go deeper…” you hear from above when a huge, well-manicured hand appears and grabs the fat penis and pulls it up so that you end up underneath, between the huge, pumpkin sized ball sack and the meaty shaft. ”There you go!” she lets the weight of her hefty cock press onto your tiny body, the warmth and lack of air smothering you even worse. She then snaps her elastic panties back into place securing you in. In no time, you’re totally immobile and invisible. No one can tell there’s a tiny boy trapped inside the huge giantess’ bulging panties. ”This will teach you the foolishness of your actions mister Tenison. Now, gear up! We have work to do!” She pats her enormous bulge with her palm, forcing the air out of your lungs, and she heartily walks way ready to perform another work out class full of massive girls and tiny boys.    

End Notes:

Feedback is gladly appreciated.

Chapter 4 by toy

“Rachel! We’re home!” Lisa, your gigantic little sister, yells as she steps into the house closing the door behind her.  Right now, she has you safely stored in the breast pocket of her fuku uniform, a rather comfortable spot considering the alternatives. It would be ideal if that annoying giant nipple of hers wasn’t poking and bullying your tiny body literally the entire time but that’s another issue. The massive nub kept rubbing against your back every time your titanic sister walked a single step, pressing you against the soft fabric of her shirt, pitifully reminding you of how even the silliest of the giantesses’ decisions, such as not to wear a bra that day, had a terrible impact on a tiny’s life.

“Alright sis! In a minute!” Rachel’s voice replies from the kitchen. “Just adding some finishing touches to lunch!”

“Oh great cause I’m starving…” Lisa says heading towards the shoe cabinet where she gets out of her shoes and puts them inside. She removes the schoolbag from her shoulders and plumps her large, meaty butt on the couch breathing out a long tiring sigh. “What a day…” she lifts and plants her feet on the coffee table letting out a lengthy yawn. A funny little tickle on her right nipple catches her by surprise though. “Oh that’s right. Forgot about you…You can come out now big bro.” She digs two fingers in her pocket and fishes you out, pinching you by the arm. She deliberately puts you down on the table between her massive feet, the size comparison between your puny form and those monolithic towers of youthful foot flesh looking particularly hilarious. Despite your landing with your back turned to your sister, you can clearly feel the warmth of these huge feet as they tower over you on either side, the white cotton socks remarkably clean despite the rough day. You angrily turn around, eager to give her a piece of your mind for the harsh treatment. You were smothered in there! She can’t be treating you like that, you’re her brother for god’s sake! “Hey Lisa listen up you big…” you attempt to say but you’re halted midsentence.

 She’s sitting with her legs spread open, unfazed that you’re right in between them.

“…uhm…” Lisa’s sailor skirt is only knee length, not exactly short, but the way it’s hiked up against her thighs provides a very clear view up her crotch. True to the standards of this world and like every other of her peers, your sister is not very fond of panties, leaving the entirety of her enormous cock and massive balls exposed to the open air. As a female member of the Tennison family, she’s pretty well hung, sporting a massive ten inch long and four inch thick monster penis, equipped with a pair of golfball sized testicles that give enough proof that this girl has been a true victim of the strange virus. She’s oblivious to your scolding attempt, currently relaxing with her hands behind her head when she raises an eyebrow and turns to look down on you. “Sorry, I was absentminded. What were you saying?” she asks, making absolutely no effort to cover her giant genitals up.

“Uhm…nothing.” You hesitate. “Just wondering how your day went.”

“Ewph…not bad actually.” She replies. “I’m pretty sure I did well on the math test miss Barton gave us. Other than that, it was one of those usual, boring days at school in which nothing happens.”

“Hey Lisa did you bring Mikey with you!?” Rachel’s voice echoes from the other room, interrupting you both.

“Yup, he’s right here with me.” Your sister shouts back before finally adjusting her skirt in a way that at least her huge shaft and balls are covered, the fist sized cock tip still poking underneath like a little tease.

“Great! Cause I’ve something to show you!” she says cheerfully. “Look what I just bought!”

 You both turn your head and look at the kitchen with query. Your questions are immediately answered when your gigantic behemoth of an older sister appears on the door frame. She’s wearing her usual indoor clothes, namely a pinkish spaghetti tank top that is clearly struggling to contain her enormous double G cups and below the waist a…

“Ta-da!” she exclaims cheerfully, placing her hands proudly on her wide, supple hips adopting a dominant pose that is deliberately chosen to flaunt the situation between her legs.

Oh.My.God.

“Wow!” Lisa beams with excitement, quickly planting both feet on the ground making a strong THUD. “Don’t tell me it’s what I think it is!”

“Indeed it is what you think it is!” Rachel laughs and starts walking towards the couch, her already enormous form appearing bigger and bigger with every step. “I just ordered this cutie over here this morning. Just a phone call, an online payment and boom it’s here before noon. Those package delivery services are out of this world these days!”

“Oh that’s so cool!” Lisa adds before both of your siblings, as if they were synchronized, lower their eyes down on you. You suddenly feel like a little ant ready to be obliterated by those humongous giants. The coffee table certainly not helping, since, thanks to it being about shin height to your sisters, it puts you eye level with their knees. Right now, Lisa’s huge cock tip is looming and hovering above you under her skirt, the dark penny sized slit crowing her enormous glistening glands. Rachel, on the other hand, has her package fully concealed  in a black spandex material akin to a pair of panties, the grey waistband of which spelling a “SMART WOOMAN PRO” in italics. The stretchy material is so tightly adjusted to the massive rod that even the veins running along the length of the giant shaft, or even the large sperm tube are clearly outlined.

“So…” Lisa squats down so that her face is inches away from her sister’s colossal penis, her eyes never leaving your puny body. “…what do you think Mikey? How do these brand new panties look from down there?” she even cups the undersides of her sister’s colossal python, her delicate hands, although giant compared to you, clearly unable to fully grab the entire girth of her enormous ball-sack.

“Aren’t they great?” Rachel says with a warm smile. As if to highlight her point, she crosses her hands behind her lower back and rocks her hips side to side, savoring the feeling of her little sister supporting and massaging her male parts.

You stay frozen in front of such display of debauchery. “So, this is it?” you manage to say after the initial shock. “That’s what you wanted to show us? A pair of panties?” you try to sound as unimpressed as possible, attempting to hide your embarrassment.

“Not just any pair of panties. These are the new smart woman pro! The epitome of comfort and elegance! These are the best panties ever made!” Rachel states with great enthusiasm. ”Wait…You don’t like?”

“What is it to like? They’re just panties, give me a break.” you turn away dismissively.

“Well, that’s because you just don’t know their best feature yet~…” Lisa sings. “Look.”

You turn back to them but sadly you’re greeted with a view that would make any living boy of this world pee himself out of fear. Right in front of Rachel’s bulging spandex and exactly at the apex of the massive bulge, there is a small pouch, a tiny pocket of some sort, made of the same material but a slightly different color. This fancy, blackish “penis pocket” is barely an inch in height but seems it can store a shrunken tiny inside with relative ease. It is completely empty at the moment but the lustful glare your giant sisters are giving you is enough to make you think that this is about to change.

“Not only are these brand new panties super comfy but also super handy. Remember all these times that you had to walk and walk just to get from one room to another? Well, not anymore. With this very safe spot we could get you anywhere you want in no time, quickly and without breaking a sweat. Plus, there’s no fear of us dropping you or even accidentally stepping you.” Rachel points.

“Yeah absolutely. Plus, you get to spend some more intimate time with us. Consider this as a sibling bonding opportunity…” Lisa says halting instantly at the realization of something important. “ Wait… Rachel, you didn’t buy only one now, did you?”

“But of course not. How could I forget about my little sister? I even bought mom a pair but I’m not sure if it’s the right size. It’s only an XXL.”

“Great!” Lisa beams and jumps on the spot, her gigantic cock bouncing up and down, smacking loudly against her thighs. “That means that mom and I can also have little Mikey strapped under us. That’s so cool!”

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s do a test ride.” Rachel says before winking down at you.

“Uhm wait can’t we think about th-“,your words are immediately silenced as Rachel’s ginormous hand shoots down and pinches you by the leg. With quick yet decisive motions she pushes you down the strange pouch, the huge, tree trunk finger of hers shoving you head first into the tight confinements of that “safe” spot. You struggle and fight, but the elastic spandex material is so stretchy that yields and stretches around your hands preventing you from getting out. You only manage to shift in place so that you’re positioned straight with your head poking out of the pocket while the rest of your body is still enveloped in the black material. The worst part is that you feel you sister’s massive cock tip pressing against your back, the thinned out material doing little to stop her sensitive slit from giving you full body kisses.

“OK! Little buggy boy Mike is safely embarked.” Your titanic sister says. “I’m going to take my first step now. Is that Ok?”

 You try shouting at her to get you out but your voice is too damn weak. The world suddenly rises and tilts, as your giant, skyscraper sized sister slowly lifts her thick leg up, her creamy white thighs jiggling softly, preparing to make a baby step forward. This causes the already massive bulge at her crotch to shift, the tight material of her spandex stretching even tighter forcing the air out of your lungs before…

THUD!!

A powerful boom reverberates around the room vibrating the ground. The massive footstep sounds so impossibly obliterating, you swear you can even feel the impact rippling and traveling up your sister’s leg, causing you to shake out of astonishment. The gargantuan bulge at your sister’s crotch barely nudges, only jiggles in place, its great immovable weight allowing only a gentle swaying despite the power.

“So far so good…” Lisa says checking on you, her eyes still glued to her sister’s giant stuffed crotch.

“OK, let’s try another one.” Rachel pauses astride before continuing.

THUD!!

THUD!!

Your stomach gets all tangled up as Rachel goes on walking around, the gigantic tip of her mighty futahood bullying and pressing even more heftily against your back. The heat emanating from her flaccid member along with the warmth due to friction make it even more difficult for you. You don’t know if it’s fear, shame or humiliation but drops of sweat are forming on your forehead and your hands are starting to feel cold. You wish for this horrible turn of events to come to an end. If only there was something that you could do for this nightmare to stop when suddenly…

 

“What’s going on here?” like an angel’s voice coming to your aid, your mom enters the house closing the door behind her. She’s dressed just like you saw her this morning, with a white button up shirt and a black pencil skirt that are clearly struggling to hold her massive breasts and bulge, the only difference being her elegant ankle strap high heels which she proceeds to unstrap from her slender ankles. “Ooph…I had such a hard at work… Please tell me this isn’t another of your stupid jokes, I don’t have the energy for this…” she sounds really tired.

“Oh hey mom. You’re here.” Lisa says standing back up to her full height.

“What were you doing?” she interrupts noticing her daughter Rachel having a naughty smirk on her face. She puts her shoes in the cabinet before standing barefoot in front of your two gigantic sisters. Despite Lisa being clearly overdeveloped for her age and Rachel having the body of plus size model, the matriarch of the Tenison family is undoubtedly the most imposing figure. She stands a full head taller than Lisa, her massive breasts and enormous rear giving her a comical hourglass body, while her wide hips and powerfully thick legs aspire the air of a well respected amazon. A true giantess in all aspects, she couldn’t but be overly blessed by the strange virus, acquiring a pair of full, cantaloupe sized testicles and a sixteen inch soft penis which she insists on strapping onto her left leg, the soft length of it curving up her meaty thigh to curl around the bone of her hip, creating a massive bulge that has scared off many of your tiny friends in the past. “So?”

“Well…” Rachel starts. “…It was supposed to be a surprise but since you came home early…Here.” She points to the Smart Woman Pro she’s currently wearing, the fancy spandex material supporting her huge cock comfortably leaving absolutely nothing to imagination. Tina stands there contemplating on the item. “It’s called SMART WOMAN PRO, a very comfy set of panties that I bought this morning. I’ve also got you and Lisa a pair, hope the size fits you well.”

“Huh…” Tina sighs. “So, this is what it looks like…I’ve heard quite a few of the girls back at the company talking about this…Seems nice.” Your mother says and throws a hand forward to feel the polymer material. She cups and squeezes Rachel’s balls, even tugs and lets the stretchy fabric snap back into place. This causes your entire world to shake, making you almost skyrocket as if thrown from a slingshot. “Oh…Hi there honey. Didn’t see you down there.” She says finally noticing you. ”Enjoying the view?” she mocks as the size comparison between your puny body and Rachel’s gargantuan bulge you’re currently strapped under, is analogous to a peanut compared to a watermelon: incomprehensible.

“What?! Of course not, get me out of he-“ you try to say but you’re instantly interrupted as your gigantic mother resumes her word, totally ignoring your pathetic pleas.

“Yeah…Becca from the logistic department said she had already bought one of these. She said it’s very practical since it’s very easy to carry her husband with her all the time. Ever since he cheated up on her, she was constantly searching for a way to pay him back. Right now, there’s no place she will go without her man smushed against her engorged cock head. She said she even works out with him, can you imagine?”

“Oh…” Lisa replies with surprise. Apparently, this was an idea that hadn’t crossed her mind.

“But anyways! Little Mikey over here has nothing to fear.” Rachel beams excitedly. “We’ll only use our SMART WOMAN PRO to carry him around the house. Isn’t that right little Mikey?”

 All three giantesses bend down to look at you. From your position you can see nothing but their enormous cocks and bulges, giving you the feeling that you’re having a conversation with them instead of your family.

“So how does it go so far?” Tina asks.

“Very well actually.” Rachel replies. “He’s so light that I don’t even feel him. It’s like he’s not even there.”

“Hey mom? There’s no way we may forget about him under there, right?” Lisa says grabbing hold of her sister’s shaft and giving it a few soft shakes, wiggling it left and right. This causes your pathetic form to become a little dizzy.

“No worries about that. I’m sure he’ll find a way to remind you of his presence, trust me.”

“Hear that Mikey? No worries for you!” Lisa cheers jumping on the spot. “If you ever need a ride just come see me and I’ll gladly help. Oh, it’s so exciting!” she even pats her flaccid cock with her other hand to emphasize her point, the massive meat bobbing back and forth.

“Hey! I’m here too!” Rachel shoves her sister lightly on the shoulder and turns her hips abruptly on the side taking her fat bulge away from her in protest. “I want to be a part of this too. Don’t forget I’m older!” she says using both hands to cup her precious cargo in between her thighs accidentally smothering you even more.

“Mom!”

“Easy there, kids!” Tina says loudly establishing quiet in this small argument.” We’ll split the week in days. Monday, Wednesday and Friday will be Rachel’s turn to provide Mike the ride. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday it’ll be Lisa’s turn. That leaves us with Sunday, that’s for me. We don’t want to fight over shoving your brother down our panties now, do we?”

“Kayy…” Both of your sisters reply simultaneously, the casualty in their response sending chills down your spine. It felt as if shoving shrunken boys down enormous futacocks was the most natural thing in the world, something that clearly made your heart beat fast.

“Actually, your brother, Mike, is in for some serious punishment as a matter of fact.” Tina says before sitting her glorious ass on the couch, the poor piece of furniture creaking under her considerable weight. “You know, I received a call from the principal this morning. She said that your brother showed some unacceptable behavior during school hours so she had to put him in detention. She mentioned something about bullying and disrespect, something I didn’t fully grasp.”

“Mikey? Disrespectful? There must be a mistake here.” Rachel says following her mother’s nod to sit as well. “Mikey is the best tiny boy in the whole world. He can’t have been involved in any of that.”

“Yeah, absolutely.” Lisa beams. “We’re going to the same school. I didn’t hear anything suspicious about him.”

Tina motioned Rachel to pull you out. She gestured to put you on the coffee table in front of her, something that your titanic older sister quickly did. In no time, you were fished out of her bulging crotch and dropped on the glass table, allowed to marvel at the towering titanesses who were looking down on you with disbelief. Your mother Tina sat in the middle with Lisa and Rachel sitting on her left and right. From your perspective, they loomed about 200 feet above your head despite sitting down, giving you the feeling that they were real life goddesses and you a mere mortal about to be judged by them. They all sat with their legs spread apart, thick thighs touching at the knees and grabbing all available space at the couch, their massive crotches left in full display. You could see Lisa’s giant penis dangling between her legs, the large shaft big enough for the round tip to weigh downwards, while Rachel had her monstrous rod wrapped in her brand new smart woman pro panties creating a huge bulge that seemed intimidating enough to send you running but you resisted the urge to do so. The real star however, was none other than your mother: Still dressed in her work attire, she was giving you a serious look which you couldn’t explain. Her lacy white panties were showing under her skirt, clearly struggling to contain her gigantic sixteen inch long python pressed firmly in between her plump creamy white thighs even with her legs apart. The matriarch of the Tennison household was clearly the most endowed, both in the upper and in the lower department, with massive head sized tits and an enormous rear besides the mighty cock.

“So Mike…” your mother starts.”…Is what the principal told me about you true? Were you misbehaving?”

“What?! No!” you scream in agony. “That can’t be further from the truth! I haven’t done anything!”

“Then why your gym teacher put you in detention?”

“I don’t know!”

“Hey Mikey, relax.” Your sister Rachel said noticing you on the verge of heart attack. “Don’t freak out. You can tell us everything and we’ll understand. No need to act like crazy” she even lifted her colossal foot and pressed her soft big toe against your head to comfort you. Her skin was soft and smooth, yielding against your cheek, despite the initial shock of watching an airplane sized pinkish digit filling your vision and coming straight at you.

“You don’t understand…You can’t understand…” your voice breaks. “Do you know how hard it is out there for a boy? Everyone is against us, even the teachers. It all started when Miss Lombardi called my name and asked me why I was missing from her class the previous week. After I told her I was sick, she ordered that I go and see her in her office. Some incidence though made me fail to make it there on time and that’s why she punished me. She said I shouldn’t delay my superiors.”

 Your mom crosses her arms under her prodigious bosom. “Is that all?” her tone indicated that she was not really buying what you just said.

“What incidence?” Lisa asks with concern.

“Well…” you hesitate with your words but decide it’s best to reveal the ugly truth. “I was caught up in the locker rooms. There was a girl that…let’s say…was in need of my help with showering her body after gym class…”

“Were you peeping on her?” Tina interrupts instantly.

“Uhm…no… I was just minding my-“

“Oh my Gosh! You’re peeping on her!” Lisa exclaims in disbelief. “My brother is a pervert!”

“What?! No! I wasn’t peeping!”

“Then what?” Lisa asks immediately.

“I was just looking for my clothes!” you protest. “It’s not my fault she came in and stood there, looming over our locker rooms naked as the day she was born!”

“Enough said.” Tina beams causing you and your sisters to silence. “Lisa, that’s enough honey.” She then turns her eyes back on you. You feel chills down your spine as she’s about to announce the verdict.

“Based on what I heard and what the principal told me on the phone, it seems to me that some punishment is in order…”

You gulp.

“Mike, as a growing boy in this new society, you need to know your place a bit better. It’s totally unacceptable to delay your teachers and peep on innocent girls. By now, you should have known better than that. That’s why I believe the best way to help you, is to punish you…But since what you said about being sick last week was actually true, I feel I should make it a bit less harsh for you. Honey, I want you to realize that I’m only doing this for your own good…”

“But…”

“From now on and for the next week, you’ll be our personal foot masseur: You’ll be responsible for the perfection of our glorious feet. You’ll paint our toenails, pamper our feet, moisturize our soles even rub and garnish our perfect, gorgeous feet…Every morning for the next seven days you’ll greet us with a deep bow and a kiss on our big toe. Is that understood?”

“Wow…” Rachel exclaims hearing her mother’s words.

“Oh, almost forgot.” Tina says. “No video games for this week too.”

“But…”

“No buts!” your mother says standing back to her full height, her colossal bulge appearing bigger and bigger and blocking your view up her face. “You’re grounded young man! I can’t have other ladies telling me that my tiny little son is misbehaving! I can’t tolerate that…” she tells you before making a turn and walking away, her thundering footsteps smashing the ground brutally. Powerful tremors travel up the glass coffee table making you lose balance and fall to your but.

 You just sit there contemplating on what just happened. Foot slave? Really?

“Hey brother…” You turn your head up at the source of the voice…only to be greeted with the huge walls of smooth flesh that are the bottoms of your sisters’ massive soles! Past their great enormity and awe inducing size, their round plump toes wiggle excitedly, framed by their pretty faces smiling mischievously down on you. “Kissie kissie!” they press them gently forward forcing a few “kisses” from you, establishing the beginning of your humiliating punishment.

“Oh my… little brother…You’re so tiny…I can’t even feel you down there.” Lisa teases pressing her sock clad toe on your face. The round digit is so plump and large that it covers up the entirety of your body with room to spare.

“Are you sure you’re kissing?” Rachel adds, shoving her sister’s foot away to press her own bigger, giant bare toe on you. The pinkish digit that so warmly consoled you moments ago was now pressing itself on you, smothering your body with its overwhelming size and weight. “Maybe you should put some tongue in there too. Perhaps then we would be able to actually feel you down there…”

End Notes:

Please leave a review.

Chapter 5 by toy
Author's Notes:

This chapter is heavy on futadom so read at your own concern.

A couple days later…

 DRING! DRRING! DRRRRRRRRIIIINNNGG!!!

The sound of the alarm clock ringing and dancing on your nightstand wakes you up, breaking your slumber and interrupting a rather nice dream you’re having. With a groan you smash the button on top, silencing the disturbing appliance once and for all. “Morning already…” you yawn as you stretch and rub the sleep off of your eyes.

 Still groaning, you roll out of the bedsheets, your bare feet touching the cold floor underneath, and head for the boy-sized bathroom. You’re dressed in your pajamas, namely a ken doll t-shirt and a matching pair of shorts Lisa gladly gave you when you first shrunk, a gift that proved quite handy so to speak.

 After you’re done with your morning routine, you feel your stomach growl in hunger, reminding you that it’s time for breakfast. Reluctantly, you step out of the polly-pocket dollhouse and start walking towards the fancy little lift leading to the kitchen downstairs. As you do so, you can’t but marvel at the massive room around you, the perspective much more different now that you’re shrunk: huge, skyscraper sized furniture loom all over you, clothes discarded everywhere, books the size of small houses piling up on the far end of the room, even billboard sized posters on the wall depicting Lisa’s favorite band “The Rookies”. Your attention is drawn to one picture that shows them in all their punk glory; three skinny girls with funky mohawk haircuts, tattoos and a plethora of piercings jamming their guitars in ecstasy. The picture is clearly post SF virus as you can clearly spot enormous bulges stuffing the front part of their tight tattered denim shorts.

 You avert your gaze from the hung rock stars and notice Lisa’s bedsheets drag on the floor, her bed clearly empty. “She woke up already? Didn’t hear any footsteps walking by…” you wonder as you approach the elevator…and the day doesn’t seem to start well.

 “Oh, give me a break…Now what is that?” you protest at the sight of a very clear “out of order” sign in front of you. What is strange is that the said sign is written with a childish red marker on a piece of cardboard hanging by a thread and a pin, clearly not very professional. Plus, there’s a rope tied around the elevator’s door preventing access, the said rope none other than Lisa’s shoe laces. “But it was working yesterday…” Certainly, this looks very suspicious. “Is this a prank or something?” you whisper to yourself, annoyed that you’ll have to find a way downstairs without taking the lift, a rather difficult task considering that each of the steps is about 15 to 20 feet tall to you.

Your stomach gives another long rumble. Not knowing what to do, you start heading for the massive, regular sized door at the end of Lisa’s room contemplating on what to-

BOOM!

BOOM!

“Huh?”

“…”

“Oh, good morning down there little big brother!” You’re thrown a few feet back as Lisa’s colossal feet appear and fall into the ground with earthshaking force. “Almost stepped on you!” The impact is so strong that you’re sent flying all the way back to the dollhouse where you land on your back. As you sit up, your eyes unceremoniously fall on the towering mountains in front of you: Ten round plump walls of pinkish flesh fill your view, each one bigger than you’re tall, two of them marginally bigger and fuller. They are large, wide and pudgy, equipped with a freshly polished smoother surface on top… a surface you spent a great deal of time and energy painting and decorating the last few days. You immediately recognize those big titans as your sister’s chubby toes, gulping at their size, which looks even greater now that you’re sitting on the floor.

“Are you OK?” Lisa asks from above, oblivious to the fact that her massive feet nearly crushed you. She’s dressed in her indoor dolphin shorts and loose crop top, an attire that she very often chooses inside the house due to how comfortable it is. To you, however, is nothing short of embarrassing: her long thick legs are left completely exposed, the shorts’ leg-holes barely reaching past the curve of her full butt-cheeks allowing the entirety of her powerful creamy white thighs to dominate your view. The laces of the pants’ waistband are left untied to drape over the massive bulge at the front and you can swear you can even see the length of her massive cock pressed up against her hip, the round full tip evident at the end. As for her crop top, it’s clearly too loose…so loose, you can practically see not only the undersides, but also the entire anatomy of her full C cup breasts as she stands there with you directly below her. Other than that, her pretty face is looking down at you with affection, her blue eyes and cute nose framed by her shoulder length black hair that are currently tied up in a messy bun. “You seem like you’ve seen a ghost or something.”

“Ergh… Yeah, sorry.” You say as you get up. Your view is once again drawn to those massive hills of pinkish flesh who stand immovable in front of you. As if you’re hit by lightning, your mother’s words suddenly come to mind. Without any delay, you run up to those gigantic toes and after taking a bow so deep that almost your forehead touched the floor, you lean in and plant a kiss on the huge big toe, the massive digit so much bigger than you that you barely reach the middle of its doughy skin. “Good morning, Lisa.” You then proceed to do the same with the other one, completing the freshly established humiliating ritual of greeting your gigantic family.

“Awwwh Mikey…” your sister coos “…that’s so adorable! You really love my cute little feet…Well, they are indeed cute and lovely but I bet my toes must look really big and scary for you down there… but don’t worry, my lovely feet will always be there for you to kiss and pamper! Consider them as your little pals!” she says with another exciting wiggle of her huge toes, further emphasizing the size difference and unknowingly humiliating you even more.

“But anyway…Since you’re such a good and obedient little boy, I’ll be happy to give you a ride to the kitchen… In case you hadn’t noticed, there seems to be a problem with the tiny elevator.” She says holding back a naughty chuckle before lifting and resting one of her colossal feet on the roof of the tiny structure. Her soles were truly enormous compared to it, the funny construction creaking under the heavy weight.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” a loud voice screams from the end of the corridor. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” A stampede of massive, obliterating footsteps causes the ground to shake violently. Soon enough, another pair of equally colossal, intimidating feet appear and fall next to you, these ones looking even longer and wider, meaty girlish toes proudly on display. “Do you know what day is it?” the voice states angrily towards your sister, as your older sister Rachels gives her a slight slap on the shoulder, causing her braless breasts to wobble and bounce visibly under her airy crop top.

 You can’t be sure, but your big sister is looking particularly irritated. She’s currently dressed in a green sports bra that is obviously a few sizes too small on her enormous G cup breasts creating a deep line of cleavage, the oh so familiar smart woman pro pair of panties below the waist…and nothing else. Her bodacious figure is left purposely on display, thick thighs and enormous rear showing openly, while her gargantuan boobs give her an hourglass figure that can only be analogous to a goddess of fertility. Those massive boobs still bounce and jiggle from her previous power walk and, right now, are obstructing your view up her round face and green eyes. The only thing you can see is that she has her blonde hair tied in a long ponytail before your line of sight is once again drawn to the big fat bulge between her legs. Her giant donkey cock is stuffed snugly inside, the great length curving up her thigh to curl around the bone of her hip, ending in a full round tip that’s clearly outlined under the thin fabric. You can even faintly see her fat vaginal lips right behind the two massive globes of her heavy testicles.

“Uhm…”

“That’s right! It’s Friday!” Rachel states loudly. “You can’t be offering him a ride. It’s my turn!” she then turns down to look at you and, before you even have time to react, she slides her gigantic, bus sized foot forward offering and pressing her big toe on the ground right in front of you. “Hello, Mikey.”

 You immediately get the message. Approaching her, you make a bow and kiss the fat digit obediently. Her skin tasted vanilla and citrus, clearly the result of having applied some foot lotion previously. “Good morning, big sis.” you reply hesitantly.

“Rules are rules.” Rachel says towards both you and Lisa, withdrawing her massive foot after having properly greeted you. “Mom made it clear: If Mike needs some help moving around the house on Fridays, then he should come to me. You have nothing to do with that, Lisa.” She then locks eyes with you. “And you young man... You’re coming with me.”

 You barely have time to react when she takes a big low squat casting your tiny body in shadow. Her huge open palm descends and aims down at you, appearing bigger and bigger by the second. A strong thud later, it hits the ground and pinches you between two fingers. You instantly find yourself dangling upside down by the leg, having been effortlessly handled like a little bug. You scream and yell at her to put you down, but she does so only after sliding a finger inside her smart woman pro pouch, creating a small crevice for you. Your pitiful cried are muffles by the elastic fabric that snaps back into place immobilizing you. In no time, you are trapped, pressed firmly against her large girth, only an outstretched layer of fabric separating you from the thick cock that stirs at your presence. “Don’t worry little bro. Your big sister is right here for you.” She plants a kiss on the tip of her finger and presses it lovingly on you, forcing the air out of your lungs as you’re pushed against her mighty futa cock. “Let’s go, now.”

THOOM!

 The ground booms and shakes, your pitiful dollhouse rumbling from its foundations.

THOOM!

 Your gigantic big sister moves confidently, the giant bulge at her crotch bouncing up and down, swaying and rubbing in between her thick jiggling thighs. She keeps on parading like a walking mountain, arms swinging idly back and forth in her casual yet utterly dominating strut. The feeling that you’re no more than a little bug to her, smushed against her powerful member, conquers your pathetic existence.

THOOM!

Her long powerful legs lift and fall like monstrous titans obliterating everything in their path. Your behemoth of a big sister casually heads to the kitchen, blissfully unaware of the chaos she’s causing on the floor under her feet.  The ground still looks 200 feet away and you’re only crotch high, confirming that your sister’s height is about 400 feet compared to you, even though it’s only relevant, since, in reality, it’s you that you’re about half an inch tall…

***

“You know girl, you should be a bit more respectful to your big sister.” Rachel says to Lisa as they both walk side by side. “What the hell was that? Trying to sneak Mike away from me under my nose? You should’ve known better.”

“I was just trying to be helpful. Don’t make such a fuss about it, Rachel.”

“Mom made it clear honey. Friday is mine. You had your turn yesterday, don’t be greedy.”

“Oh, shush already…”

The trip to the kitchen was thankfully short, the most difficult part being the stairs. Rachel climbed down those 20 feet high steps as if it was nothing, oblivious to the constant swinging and bobbing of her gargantuan bulge that made you dizzy and almost ready to puke.

 Entering the kitchen, both girls take a seat on the chairs around the kitchen table, fresh milk already served. Rachel spreads her legs, allowing her fat bulge to dangle over the edge before grabbing a slice of toasted bread and spreading some peanut butter all over it. Lisa does the same, and the two giantesses proceed to have breakfast silently and avoiding eye contact, at least for now.

***

“Are you going to pull him out or what?”

“I’ll do so when I feel like it.” Rachel replies firmly. “Mind your business now, would you?”

“You have him stored in there for about twenty minutes.” Lisa complains. “That’s too much!”

“No worries about that… I’m just giving him time to get used to it. Plus, I kind of like it how he wiggles and moves against the my tip. It feels rather nice…like a little tickle.”

“OK that’s enough. You’ve crossed a line here…” Lisa protests, kicking her chair back and standing on her feet in anger. “I’m telling mom about you.”

“Tell me what?” your mother says making a sudden appearance behind her, surprising both your gigantic siblings.

“Yeah, go ahead and tell her.” Rachel adds. “I dare you!”

Lisa pauses…  “Uhm…Mom! Please say something to Rachel! She’s using Mike way too much!” she bursts with envy. “That’s not fair!”

 “What’s the problem exactly?”

“She’s having him in her panties for almost twenty minutes now! She’ll suffocate him in there!”

“Oh…” Tina replies before turning towards Rachel. “Is that true, Rachel?”

“Yup.” Your older sister answers nonchalantly. “I’m giving him the regular ride.”

“Well, maybe you should consider taking him out. I think that twenty minutes are more than enough.”

“Alriiight…” she says in annoyance, cocking her head to the right, before sliding two fingers in the special pouch of her Smart woman pro to fish you out. With a gentle drop, she lets you fall on the table, next to the jar with the peanut butter. Your eyes take some time to adjust to the light, but you soon find yourself surrounded by the colossal members of your family who tower over you like giant titanesses. The fresh air feels cold against your face and washes away the warm musk of Rachel’s thick dong.

“Well…Good morning, all.” Your mother says walking towards the counter. She’s still in her sleepwear, namely a comically short red nightgown with thin spaghetti straps that leave her shoulders bare and a VERY big amount of cleavage exposed. The neck line is so low that ends just above her nipples, her massive bountiful breasts allowed to bounce and clap freely under the loose top. You’re mesmerized by the sight, catching yourself drooling on the bold display, your mind reactively fuzzing around an image of her bra you saw discarded on the floor the other day. That thing was HUGE! The cups were like parachutes and the strings were extra thick to support the heavy weight of those gigantic mammaries, the label proudly pointing their true size, a mind-blowing JJ cup! Even though you didn’t know anything about bra sizes, the further down the alphabet the letter probably meant the bigger breasts. Right now, it was clear that she hadn’t bothered with a bra, the fat nipples showing under the thin top.

As she was having her back turned to you waiting for her coffee, you could also marvel at her imposing body from the rear. The short gown left the bottom half of her butt-cheeks exposed, the twin globes of her meaty ass protruding like a shelf from the rest of her body while the fabric was stretched taut against her perky flesh. The tanned complexion of her wide powerful thighs travelled down to her gorgeous feet which were currently clad in platform flip flops. Waiting for the caffeine drink to heat up, she fidgeted in place, occasionally slapping the rubber platforms of her flip flops against her heels with little dull smacks.

“Slept well?” she turns around, cup of coffee in hand, leaning her enormous ass against the counter. This gives you a first row seat to gawk at the MASSIVE bulge protruding from her crotch. Truth be told, most futanaris had pretty enormous cocks, way bigger than men before they shrunk, but your mother was a miracle of nature! That thing had to be at least sixteen inches long and thick as a two-liter bottle! And it was completely soft! Right now, it was traveling from the base of her crotch to her left thigh, curling up towards her hip where it slipped out of her clothes to end in a large, apple sized tip exposed to the open air, free to wave hello towards poor little tinies like you.

“Very well actually.” Rachel says, totally unfazed by the fact that the large head of your mother’s mighty penis was exposed for everyone to see. Apparently, seeing a fat cock tip out in the open was a rater usual sight. Everyone was just used to it like every other individual in this weird new world… except maybe you.

“Yeah, me too.” Lisa adds as your mother takes a seat next to you, resting her massive breasts on the table before taking a sip of her coffee.

“And what about you, Mike?”

“Uhm…I slept fine. Thanks.” You reply, focusing on the bread crumbs and peanut butter your sister Lisa gave you, trying to ignore your mother’s giant breasts which tower over you like two mountains of flesh, one on either side. Maybe it was your imagination, but the weight of those heavy, giant breasts made the table tilt a little.

“Well, since we all took a proper rest and since I don’t have work today, I was thinking…” she pauses before taking another sip of her coffee. “What do you say, fancy skipping school and going to the beach this morning? The weather is great outside, perfect for a good swim.”

There followed a moment of awkward silence, the two girls trying to understand you’re your mother just suggested. “Really?!” Rachel and Lisa both react the same time. “Oh, that’s a great idea!”

“Just give me a moment to go put on my swimsuit!” Lisa says before dashing of like a rocket towards her room, her bare feet slapping on the hard floor and inducing faint yet clearly felt tremors.

“Alright, alright…” Tina laughs. “Don’t rush. It’s not that we’re leaving right now!” she says noticing Lisa having already vanished from sight like a hurricane. “These kids…”

“Hey mom, that’s a very nice surprise. You haven’t got us used to things like this in the past.” Rachel says.

 “It’s just a good opportunity to spend some time as a family. Today is the start of my leave so no worries about office duties.”

“OK, then.” She replies pinching you between two fingers and shoving you back into the warm softness of her penis pouch. “I’ll go change too. Meet you at the living room in ten?”

“Make it twenty. I need to take care of something first.” She says resting a hand on the oversized tip of her cock.

“Oh… That’s right. Sorry.”

“Not a problem darling.” She smiles. “In twenty it is, then.”

***

“Wow…It’s really crowded.” Lisa exclaims as she takes a look around the beach. “Do you think we’ll find a nice spot?”

“Probably not.” replies Rachel with a grunt. “What with all those people? Is it spring break or something?”

“Who knows…” Tina says. “But don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll find something. Where’s Mike?”

“He’s with me.” Replies Rachel giving a small pinch to her right nipple. “I bet he’s having the ride of a life time. Isn’t that right little brother?”

 With a push of your legs against your sister’s fat nub and a small leap you manage to poke your head out of the parachute sized bikini cup and breathe a sigh of fresh air. Having been trapped in her bikini top for almost the entire trip, this felt like the greatest relief ever. Yet it felt rather embarrassing to have to try so hard just to breathe some fresh air, but that was the bitter truth: They were giants and you were small, so you had to succumb to their will. Even if this meant you had to fight enormous nipples during rides.

“See? He’s better than ever.” Rachel laughs and adjusts her top so that you’re positioned at the top of her huge cup, your arms grabbing the fabric like a life float tube as you’re head and shoulders above the bikini cup. “Now he can see everything.”

“So cute!” Lisa exclaims taking a closer look at you. Her billboard sized face fills your view as her warm breath washes all over your face. To any unaware pedestrian walking by, she would appear as if she was talking to Rachel’s areola since you’re far too miniscule to be noticed. “Oh Mikey, you’re so lucky to get transported around like that! Must be so comfortable!”

“I bet it is.” Tina says, a sudden gust of wind forcing her to use her hands to secure the bonnet on her head, a move that made her massive breasts thunderclap together. “OK, now. Let’s look for some place to lay our towels. This way.”

As they walked, Rachel’s massive boobs never stopped bouncing to the rhythm of her heavy footsteps, pressing you against her top with their abundant weight, but you’re thankful you at least had a chance to breathe some cool air.

 From atop your sister’s breast, you can marvel at the vast scenery expanding in all directions, but most importantly you can appreciate firsthand how busy this place really is. Wherever you turn your eyes, you take notice of people doing what people usually do at the beach: Little girls playing with their buckets in the sand, building sandcastles and digging holes. Teens in different forms of activity, either playing volleyball, rackets or even jogging on the sandy beach. Various people swimming in the ocean, while others choosing to lie down and enjoy a nice tan... The place is surely bustling with life, filled to the brim with an outstanding amount of people…

And they appeared to be all women.

And gigantic.

“This place looks good.” Lisa points at an empty spot under a beach parasol, right next to a duo of sunbathing women who seem to have dozed off. Rachel and your mother quickly follow her and, in no time, they stand next to the two sleeping beauties. They were most probably mother and daughter, since they both had blonde hair, a slightly tanned complexion and similar buxom body types. The older lady is clearly bustier, almost as big as your mother, while the younger is more bottom heavy and seems to be of the same age with Rachel. They’re dressed in similar one-piece swimsuits, that could actually be considered modest in this new world, save for the unnaturally large bulges that stretch the fabric at their crotches.

“Alright, Mikey, I’ll pull you out now.” Your sister Rachel says having lain the towel as she takes a seat next to your mother. “Be a good boy now, OK?” She gently puts you on the ground in front of her, her thick creamy white thighs creating an immovable wall that blocks your view of your surroundings. Her mighty penis is stuffed into a custom made bikini bottom, which is actually a long tubular pouch that reaches all the way to her knees, leaving her fat clean shaven balls and thick pussy completely exposed. It’s a rather common choice of swimwear among futanaris since it allows great freedom and accentuates their giant cocks.

“I think I’ll join Lisa in taking a swim.” Your mother says after a while. “All that walking made me hot and sweaty.” She says before standing up to her huge intimidating height. Now that she is standing straight, she looks like a giant powerful goddess, thick and busty, capable of smashing a tiny’s existence with a flick of her pinky finger or a tap of her mighty toe. The one-piece total black swimsuit wrapped around her massive curves sticks so tightly against her body that leaves nothing to imagination. Her ultra thick thighs glisten in the bright sun while the mighty swell of her heavy bosom juts about fifty feet from her torso, swaying and wobbling under the outstretched material of her swimsuit which further highlights the barrel sized nipples of those massive mountains.

 Not minding that you’re on the ground, she boldly takes a step over your head, casting a shadow over your puny existence… The thickness of her legs and bulge loom monetarily above you… her gigantic sole eclipsing the sky like a huge spacecraft… before, with a massive thud her mighty heel collides with the ground behind you!

 The other foot quickly follows brushing next to you with a strong “whoosh” as she resumes her carefree strut towards the ocean. Her great size is further emphasized by her giant bubble butt which jiggles and bounces in a way that is both mesmerizing and scary to a tiny like you. Her gigantic futa penis is hidden from view as she walks away but you’re pretty aware that it pushes her swimwear forward like a battering ram.

“That leaves us you and me little brother.” Rachels points. “I’m not in the mood for a swim right now but I think I’ll sun bathe a little. Do you think you can help me with the sun lotion?”

“Uhm…You mean like…rub it on your back?” you reply hesitantly. “Isn’t this a bit dangerous?”

“Nah…No need to worry.” She says before turning around and lying on her stomach, the ground rumbling under her massive body, even sending a few gusts of wind and sand towards your miniscule form. “I’ll try to stay still. Here.” With great dexterity she squeezes a generous amount of thick sun cream on her lower back. “I have faith in you little bro. You can do it.” She pinches you between two fingers and drops you on her back before turning around and focusing on her cell phone.

 You are clumsily deposited on her lower back, the soft skin of her luscious body easing your fall. As you stand up, you notice that the white lotion has already formed a small hill in front of you that flows slowly in all directions. At the distance, her shoulder blades are visible under her smooth skin as she rests on her elbows, mindlessly scrolling on her phone, the thin string of her bikini top digging into her body thanks to the weight of her giant G cups and it looks as thick as an acrobat rope to you. On your six o’clock, the twin globes of her massive, perky ass cheeks form a deep canyon of butt-crack, the kinky bottom of her attire doing very little to conceal their true size. Her fat testicles are bare and full, each one as big as a very large orange, and are resting on top of her large meaty phallus, which due to her lying on her stomach, is pressed against the ground and extends all the way to her knees. The kinky attire leaves both her fat pussy lips and plumb butthole exposed, since the floss like string of the penis pouch only connects to the strings of her hips and is too damn thin to cover anything wider than the size of a needle.

   Not wanting to be disobedient, you move towards the sun cream, grab a really big handful and start applying it on her vast back. Her skin feels soft and warm, yielding against your touch as you rub it in circles, making you marvel on how truly gorgeous your sister’s body really is. With how little you are, you can very easily tell any blemishes or flaws but there’s simply none.

 As time goes by, you keep working your way up until you reach her shoulders. Now that you’re a bit higher, you can take short looks at the sleeping giantesses next to Rachel as you work. They seem to be fast asleep, drooling lazily on their backs, like two carefree titanesses who are simply too gigantic and heavy to be bothered by anything. The older one, which is closer to you, is lying on her back with her right hand bent over her eyes, the gigantic mass of her all natural heavy breasts spilling on the sides of her torso, stretching the poor one-piece suit to its maximum. The massive, faintly throbbing tent at her crotch must be an indication that she’s having a rather nice dream, but you try to avert your gaze from the lighthouse sized erection that casts a large, tubular shadow over you like an obelisk.

“OK, I think you did a good job there, Mike.” You sister says after a while, leaving her cell phone on the side. “Time to rest.” The moment she reaches to grab you though, a loud ringing noise vibrates your eardrums. The two giantesses wake up next to you and press the button on their own cell phone which was located near Rachel’s thigh. Rachel’s fingers had barely wrapped around your body when the older woman’s sleepy eyes fell on you and your eyes met. “Oops, sorry little guy. That must ‘ve hurt your little ears.” She says with a smile as Rachel scoops you up and lowers you down on the ground next to her monstrously large thigh before shifting and resting on her side to address the unfamiliar lady. Doing so, the pouch of her bikini bottom containing her large, fourteen inch soft futa meat lifts and drops next to you like a fallen log, almost crushing you.

“Oh, no worries. He’s used to similar sounds. Suit yourself.” Rachel says politely to the mature woman.

“Oh, no problem then.” The buxom lady says. “Must have overslept…If you pardon me young lady, could you please tell what time is it?”

“It’s twelve thirty.”

“Oh, we must have dozed off for over an hour…” the younger giantess states noticing their skin which was a nice reddish hue, a sign showing that they had overslept under the hot sun.

“True. We didn’t even acknowledge the young lady sitting next to us.”

“No problem. This spot isn’t taken right?” Rachel asks kindly.

“No, honey. Make yourself comfortable.” The mature giantess says as she sits up on her towel, her enormous perky breasts wobbling and shifting on her torso, before, to your great surprise, they take their final resting position just above her belly button despite their tight perkiness. “After all, we could enjoy some nice company and meet new people. I’m Dorothy and this is my daughter Alex, by the way.”

“Rachel. Nice to meet you.” She says shaking Dorothy’s extended, well-manicured hand and then makes a friendly wave towards Alex.

“So…you’re here to spend the day with your boyfriend?” Alex asks noticing your miniscule form on the ground. You’re standing close to her cell phone which looked like a huge billboard compared to you. The width of her extra slim smartphone was almost as tall as you. She must have had a keen eye to spot you so easily.

“Uhm no… Funny that you ‘d think that.” Rachel laughs. “He’s my brother. We’ve come as a family.”

“Oh, I see…Pleased to meet you, young man.” Dorothy says sliding a tree trunk finger and messing your hair like a little pet. She’s so massive compared to you, that even the nicely done fingernail of this 400 feet tall giantess is way bigger than your whole body.

“Hey Mike, why don’t you greet the kind ladies the way we taught you?” Rachels says trying to hold back her chuckles.

“Rachel, come on! This isn’t time for this!” you protest, your face blushing out of shame in front of these two strangers. You didn’t want to appear submissive but it was your word against your hers…

 And she was giant and you were small.

“Oh, come on, it’ll be fun!” she says giving you a slight push with her pinky finger, forcing you to step closer to the massive duo who both look down on you not knowing what you’re about to do. “I guess you don’t want me to tell mom you’re disobedient now, do you?”

“Fine.” You respond halfheartedly, admitting defeat. Certainly, you didn’t want your mom involved in any of this, more so extending your punishment because you’re “disobedient”. Having no other choice, you swallow your pride and, unsure on what to do, you approach Dorothy. After making a deep bow you plant a kiss on the vast expanse of her massive thigh. “Nice meeting you miss Dorothy.” That leg was so massive that you thought you’re kissing a wall of flesh instead. It extended all the way to the sky, looming large above you even though it was splayed on the ground, but it was smooth and soft on your lips. Yet, you couldn’t shake off the feeling that this huge meaty thigh contained enough power to completely annihilate you without even noticing.

“Oh, that’s so adorable!” the mature giantess exclaims, her gorgeous thick thigh jiggling and rumbling at her voice, forcing you to take a few steps back.

“And what about the young lady? We don’t want to leave her neglected now, do we?” Rachel adds teasingly. “Alex honey, do me a favor and extend your foot for him.”

“My foot?”

“Yeah, don’t worry.”

“Uhm…alright.” She sits up and turns on her ass, sliding a huge foot towards your slowly approaching form. She puts it gracefully down on the towel and you can see that despite having specks of sand all over it, it’s actually well taken care of, her plumb, bubbly toes painted a vivid shade of crimson red. The moment you’re within arm’s reach of the car sized big toe, you again make a bow and kiss the center of the pillowy digit. You immediately low your head at your humiliating act, ashamed that you had to act like that in front of a young lady whom you didn’t even know.

“That’s actually…quite unusual.” Dorothy says, impressed at your way of behaving. Alex retains a weird blushing confusion after withdrawing her foot. “I’m actually used to shake hands when meeting someone for the first time…I mean…to have a handsome young dude kiss me on the leg or on my toe is kind of…exciting I have to say.”

“That was… strangely poetic if I may add.” Alex adds waking up from her trance.

“It’s a means of his training.” Rachel interrupts. “You see, Mikey over here, is in some form of punishment, that’s why we have him treat us like that. It’s actually very funny. Sometimes when he worships my own feet, I feel like a beautiful princess kissed by a heroic knight… Except the knight is really super teeny tiny. And I’m the size of a skyscraper to him.”

“I can tell. This must be so emasculating for him.” Dorothy points. “What is he punished for?”

“Bad school behavior.” Rachel replies before you even have time to get a say on this.

“Oh really? That certainly reminds me of someone.” Alex says with a grunt.

Dorothy smiles. “Yeah…My son isn’t the best boy around too. He always gets into trouble. But you know…I have my methods as well.” she states confidently. “Here.”

With that, she gently slides a hand into her swimwear and you can see she can’t really figure what’s going on down there past the swell of her enormous bosom…  Her hand fondles and digs into her gigantic crotch seemingly searching for something. “Oh, come on!” she complains and with an angry pull she parts the fabric of her one-piece swimsuit to the side, allowing her thick monster cock to flop heftily in front of you with a loud FLWAMP. The thick fifteen-inch long log of meat appears on the towel followed by her fat ballsack, the entire package looking it would more appropriately fit to an elephant more than a woman. She grabs the base of her cock, fingers barely wrapping around the impressive girth, and gives it one decisive, backward stroke, pulling the thick foreskin back and allowing the entirety of her bulbous cock tip to appear in the open air. She then drags the shaft upwards, the fire hydrant shaped length reaching almost all the way to her breasts the way she’s sitting hunched like that.

“They’re effective too.” She teases before peeling the body of a young boy from the underside of her fat girth just under the sensitive frenulum. The boy was so adhered to the giant cock that as soon as she put him on the ground there was a visible imprint of a human shaped indentation on her fat penis. That poor tiny was out of conscious having spent so much time under his mother’s mighty futa cock.

“And this young man over here is Daniel, my son.” Dorothy says with a grin putting the poor tiny on the ground and tapping him lightly on the head with her cock. He is barely breathing, his eyes closed, and is clearly in a state of exhaustion. His whole body is slick head to toe with the warm sweat of his mother’s balls, while his swimsuit trunks are soaked in thick cock juices. “Don’t worry, he’ll be back soon. It’s just we kinda dozed off and forgot about him down there. He must have been stored in my crotch for about an hour or so...”

“He’ll manage.” Alex adds. “It’s not that he hasn’t been through worse.” She pats her own bulge of unnaturally gifted size saying that.

 You approach the poor boy and try to help him recover. He is limb in your hands, but the cool air seems to have a soothing effect on him. The cause of his discomfort, his mother’s giant meaty cock, is laying fat on the ground, the apple sized tip drooling hungrily from the yawing slit seeing such an appetizing gourmet the two of you two tinies consist.

“Wow…” Rachel says with wide eyes. “You’re so on the same page with my mom! I bet you two will make good friends!”

“Oh, I hope so…What can I say? It’s a mother’ touch.” Dorothy replies, flattered at the compliment. “I have to make sure to raise healthy, obedient, little tiny boys into nice respectful men who will treat our giant cocks with love and care.”

“After all, it is important they understand their position: They have to make good, eager husbands for our massive girths.” Alex adds. “It’s not that they can provide us with anything more with how tiny they are…”

“I agree with you.” Rachels adds. “With the exception of little Mikey over here who is a total cutie. I believe he’ll become a bold man worthy of a giantess’s love and affection… Don’t you agree little brother?” she asks flexing her own fourteen-inch penis to illustrate her point.

“Actually, there’s a proven way to help a growing boy adapt even better to the necessities of a regular sized, soon to be futa wife… But that’s a rather bold issue I’ll probably have to discuss with your mother in private.” Dorothy points out, her heavy member twitching and smacking against her fat boobs as a reflex. Who knows what she meant by that… Probably lewd things. One thing’s for sure, she didn’t bother covering herself up. She just let her fat cock breathe in the open air, showering you with her musky scent. She even stretched her thick legs straight, trapping you in her lap, her massive cock checking on you like a giant anaconda left to babysit two tiny hamsters.  It felt really awkward to be so close to a stranger’s exposed oversized genitals but Dorothy didn’t seem to mind. She just leisurely resumed her small talk with your sister, totally unfazed by the fact that her massive penis was bullying you with its fat girth.

 “Ergh….Thir…Thirsty…” you hear poor Dorothy’s son murmur. “Water…”

“It’s alright buddy, I got you.” You grab him by the shoulders and slowly put his head on the ground. “Hang with me.”  Finding water in this size would be quite the task, so you had to come up with something. Looking up, Dorothy was busy having a small talk with your sister, her tree trunk thighs creating an immovable wall of flesh that surrounded you from all directions. Alex on the other hand was just sitting there gazing at the ocean and the people all around. Perhaps it was worth a shot.

 You immediately start waving your hands above your head, trying to catch her attention. It was a poor choice consider how miniscule you are but strangely you make it. She turns her focus down on you, her eyebrows frowning at your strange signal.

“Uhm…I think your brother is trying to say something.” Alex says, interrupting the two giantesses. “What is it little tiny?”

 You stop jumping up and down and bring your hands in front of your mouth and shout as loudly as possible. “WATER! WE NEED WATER!”

“Oh…Sure.” Your sister says and brings a bottle of water out of her beach bag. She opens it up and drops a few drops on the cap which she puts down in front of you. You help Daniel walk there, splash him on the face and let him drink. The small cap, even though really small to the giantesses it was the size of a big jacuzzi compared to you.

“Aren’t they adorable?” Dorothy exclaims. To her you were nothing more than two desperate little ants trying to drink from a mere plastic bottle cap. The fact that her enormous cock was nearby, heavy and fat, and it dwarfed you with its great size, only accentuated the ridiculous comparison. “What would they do without our help…”

“Yeah…Must be really tough for them.” Alex joins. “I can’t even imagine what it would feel like to be this small.”

 You helped Daniel back on his feet. The poor boy seemed to feel better, the water quenching his thirst and washing out his zombie like trance. “Thanks…” he murmurs before turning his eyes back on the ground. “Sorry you had to see that…” That moment felt a bit awkward, considering you were forced to move around your house carried in your family’s smart-woman-pro covered bulges.

 The moment came quickly to an end by an abrupt earthquake. There followed another one. And another one, the constant pace dictating that they were most probably massive footfalls.  The tremors kept amplifying till they reached a magnitude strong enough to force you both on your knees, your shaky legs unable to withstand the great pressure.

“Oh look! My family’s coming.” Rachels says and points toward the sea. Your mother and little sister had just got out of the water, dripping wet… and they were the source of the booming quakes. Their soaked bodysuits stuck tightly on their bodies, accentuating their thick hourglass frames. Your mother, definitely taller, bustier and heavier, moved upfront, her massive bare feet thumping on the sand below and leaving deep footprints that were like huge craters. As she walks back to you, her heavy booms are even more strongly felt, but your sister isn’t falling behind either. Even though still in puberty, her slight curves indicate that she’ll become a rather bombshell of a futa giantess in the future, the two-piece bikini supporting her C cups beautifully but struggling to fully conceal the 10 inch girl meat she carries between her legs.

 The proud strut goes on for a while, your family’s gigantic figures appearing larger and larger with every step before coming to a stop next to you. Two pairs of giant bus sized feet appear and fall in front of you, while a drizzle of salty seawater falls from above. “Hey honey can you pass me the towel?” your mother asks and Rachel hands her a full body towel from the beach bag. She immediately wraps it around her body and begins wiping. The soft masses of her huge boobs and thick thighs jiggle and bounce as she rubs herself, the great spectacle of your giantess mother standing above you never falling to inspire awe to a shrunken boy like you. Her mood lightens when she notices the two women staring at her.

“Hey, mom. Look who I just met… This is Dorothy and that’s her daughter Alex.” Rachel says introducing the two giantesses.

“Oh, hi there! I’m Tina.” She responds with a smile. “Nice to meet you.”

“And I’m Lisa.” Your little sister makes herself present with an ear to ear smile.

“Pleased to meet you too.” Dorothy says. “I was having a great talk with your daughter. She seems like a very nice and smart person.”

“Thank you, you’re so kind.” your mother says finishing with the towel and handing it over to Lisa. “So…you’re on a family trip to the beach too?”

“Yeah, you could say that.” Dorothy replies, her cock still out in the open. “The weather was too damn good to pass up on such an opportunity.”

“Absolutely, that’s what…” she pauses, her eyes drifting and falling down on you. “Oh my God! Mike!” she shouts angrily. “What are you doing down there?!”

“Huh?” Dorothy says following your mother’s stare at her naked crotch. “Oh no worries…He’s just hanging out with my boy there. Don’t bother, I’m watching them. I thought it might be a good idea for them to meet and hang out a bit. Plus, they’re such quiet little men… they don’t bother me at all.”

“You have a son too?”

“Yup. All full half an inch of him.”

“A victim of the virus I suppose.”

“Oh but of course. Aren’t we all?” Dorothy laughs, the strong presence of her gigantic member proving the truth in her words.

“Now that you say that…” your mother says focusing on the woman’s thick cock. Indeed, it was pretty massive with a broad tip the size of an apple… about as large as her own. She knew that she was pretty endowed even for a futanari which put the kind lady pretty above average in terms of cock size. Laughing, she averts her gaze from Dorothy’s impressive girth and pauses to look around the bustling beach. It was filled only with women, no sign of regular sized men whatsoever. Even if she would try, all she could see was thick ladies hanging around, their crotches bulging abnormally the front of their bikinis. “I can hardly recall the last time I saw a normal man, they’re so hard to spot… It appears that all men have shrunk to itty bitty bugs.”

“The virus is hitting the 98 percent mark from what I’ve studied.” Alex points. “Based on the recent data, scientists confirm that men will be all harder to find. They estimate that by the end of the next three months, seeing a regular sized man will be a total rarity.”

“That’s actually sad…We’re heading towards a female dominated society from what it seems…” your mother figures.

“More like a futanari society the way I see it.”

“So what…You know this gets me wondering sometimes… How will our boys survive in such a giant sized world?”

“By just picking the right futa wife, of course.” Dorothy exclaims. Her quick response and plain attitude caught not only you but also your mother by surprise. “We’re just having that conversation with your daughter Rachel. As long as these tiny little bug boys succumb to their ladies, they’ll survive…That is if they know how to please them.”

“Yeah, serving us and our increased sexual libido is of paramount importance…” Alex adds joining the conversation. “I bet no woman would want a worthless little husband. As a matter of fact, many of my girlfriends back in school were greatly concerned by this specific aspect. They wanted their nice little cocksleeves to be worth their choice.”

“That’s why it’s important for us mothers to inspire our tiny boys with the great respect of worshipping our big fat futa cocks. There are many ways to do this.” Dorothy adds. You gulp at the drastic turn this whole conversation gets.

“Yeah, I know some of them.” Your mother replies confidently. “I’ve been using the custom made SMART WOMAN PRO recently.”

“You mean the one with the penis pocket for tinies? That’s fancy.” Dorothy approves. “But pantie entrapment is only the tip of the iceberg.”

“Come again?”

“Yeah…If they want to learn how to please a giantess then they ‘ll have to actually try it themselves.” Dorothy suggests. “And of course, they’ll have to know how a huge cock actually performs.”

“I think I’m losing you there, Dorothy.” Your mother sighs although sounding very interested in the other lady’s words.

“It’s simple. How can they work on something if they don’t know how it works.”

“Ergh…I believe they know how penises work. Don’t forget they have one in between their legs too, after all.”

“That’s exactly the point.” Dorothy exclaims.” Their tiny little peepees are nothing compared to our massive trunks! I mean, even if we were same sized, I bet I would beat the average guy with many inches to spare…even if with them fully erect and me totally flaccid. It’s like trying to compare a twig with a fallen log: there’s no comparison.”

 Your mother throws another short glance down at Dorothy’s colossal member. Even soft as it was, the mere girth of it was many times your whole size. In fact, her gaping cock slit alone was more than twice the height of you and Daniel combined, capable of accommodating both your insignificant frames with room to spare. Based on what she had heard at work, it was quite easy, even appealing to many of her coworkers to shove tinies down their huge cocks every once in a while, just for fun. They said it felt good to have them give them an internal massage and reach hard to reach spots, even though she didn’t fully understand the concept. “So what do you suggest?”

“Simple thing: You just have to show them how a fully functional futa cock actually performs… first hand.”

“I think I’m losing you too, miss Dorothy.” Rachel replied confused. There was a similar puzzled look on Lisa’s face too, but you were too damn small to notice as your line of sight was obstructed by the swell of her giant testicles. All you could see was her titanic thighs and tight bikini bottom lost in the abyssal crack of her butt.

“Perhaps a demonstration may enlighten my point. Alex can you please pass me the boy reformer?”

“Sure thing. Here.” You wondered what she meant by that and what the hell was that “boy reformer”. Again, your miniscule size hindered your ability to see, so you had only your ears to trust. You were completely puzzled by the giantess’ acts and confused by their strange dialogue…when all of a sudden, a huge pitch sized hand came down crushing and picking poor Daniel up. He immediately started kicking and buzzing like a bug only to stop when the massive hand brought him up in front of a huge face and pushed him against a huge pair of full sized lips for a strong kiss.

MMMUAH!

 It was Dorothy. “Daniel honey I need you to help with something.” she says licking her lips from her ball sweat coated son. “I know you just got out of mommy’s crotch but miss Tina over here would like to see some proper boy training and I’m eager to help her. I know it might be a bit too much for you but I think you will enjoy it as much as mommy will, so…Get yourself ready!” she exclaimed before bringing a huge cylindrical object the size of an imposing tower and hovering the poor boy over its top. It was neon pink, rounded at the edges and seemingly made of some rubbery material, Dorothy’s fingers wrapping and squeezing it around the middle. Apparently, that “boy reformer” was… Wait! This looked like a fleshlight!

“In you go!” With a part of her fingers she lets the boy fall down, his loud screams and cries echoing inside the abyssal darkness of the sex tool. With a soft bump, he collides with the slick, rubbery surface at the bottom and bounces up a few lengths of his body like a trampoline. The semitransparency of the neon walls allows you to see inside, and your heart almost skips a beat when he stands up and makes a panicked rush towards the edge…but there was no exit. For a moment your eyes met, the sight of his begging scowl and his frantically pounding palms hitting on the walls imprinted into your mind. You didn’t know what to do. He was totally helpless.

“This always gives them a first row seat on how a proper cock works…It never fails to get me excited, I must admit…” Dorothy exclaims before tilting the massive tool and lowering it down to her crotch. She brings it in front of her massive cock, the pink of her glans poking out of her stretched foreskin to teach the poor boy the foolishness of his pitiful actions.

“Ready Daniel?” she asks, gently teasing the entrance of the fleshlight with her fat tip, slowly rubbing it across the inserting hole and smearing it with warm pre. You gulp at how wider her cock was than the admittedly large fleshlight. She would tear it just by entering!

“You have to take it slowly at the beginning…” she instructs, positioning the wide cock tip against the hole, the rim of the silicon sex tool touching her sensitive sponge head. With a slow push, she puts it in, the stretchy fleshlight immediately bulging at the invading behemoth, swelling and expanding around the fat girth, as the mere tip of the giantess’ mighty cock advances further in. “This helps them relax a little bit…” Inch after inch, she progresses into the tight space, filling more and more of the sex tool and restricting poor Daniel’s room. Thick, thumb sized veins run across the length of the giant futa cock, veins that keep pumping blood to the mighty phallus bringing it closer to a state of semi erection.

“Wow…” Lisa exclaims and bends over to inspect the bulging fleshlight closer. “Look at how panicked this little guy looks! Is this normal?”

“Absolutely honey.” Dorothy says feeding another couple of inches to the sexual hole, inches that looked like dozens of feet from the tiny’s perspective. She was about seven inches deep by then and yet more than half of the fat meaty shaft was still out. “They always act like that…Don’t mind them.”

“Ergh…OK then.”

“Hey, take a look at this.” She says and lifts both hands up in the air, palms wide open as she lets the entire pink rubber tool dangle down held only by her cock. With an abrupt flex of her muscles, she twitches her cock upwards, sending both the fleshlight and the helpless resident inside on a perpendicular posture. This rocks the poor tiny’s prison and shoves him towards her massive tip where he collides with a light bump. As if that wasn’t enough, the gaping slit gushes out plentiful amounts of pre which act like a glue and stick him immobile on the gargantuan invader. “Hands free!” She laughs as she twists her massive thighs around and sends the rubbery appendage waving to the rhythm of her magnum dong. It felt like a really wide, broad helicopter except there was a tiny trapped in there…an unfortunate boy that was left to struggle on a cock more than fifty time his size. You fall on your knees, unable to comprehend what life has in store for you…

“Dorothy, you ‘re making him dizzy…” your mother notices, following all the twirling rounds of the giantess’ member.

“Alright, alright… “ she says coming to stop. “Just wanted to show the potential…Let’s move on…” she puts her hands on her cock again, grabbing the sides of the fleshlight. “As soon as they’ve adjusted enough, feel free to act a little bolder…” she says… and slams the rest of her cock all the way in!!

“Oh my God!”

The sex tool bulges and strains at the ridiculously large girth, adopting the shape of her mighty cock which pulverizes it like a battering ram. For a moment you thought she would tear it apart and pierce through the other side! The neon pink turns into an almost transparent hue, the fleshlight walls thinning  out to stretch around the impossible girth. The texture of her cock is clearly visible underneath, with every wide vein completely outlined, even the small lump of Daniel’s body which is pressed against the mushroom tip totally accentuated.

“You know…you have to think this fleshlight as a woman’s womb…” She says using both hands to grab the outstretched “boy reformer”. “See how my massive cock dominates the entire space in there? How filling it is for the imaginative vagina? There would be absolutely no way for a male penis to work like this. Futa cocks are way superior…Do you understand me now son?” she asks down at her cock not neglecting to smash it flat against the fleshlight again. She then turns to whisper towards your mother “You have to tell them those things…It helps brainwashing them better…”

“Oh…” you mother exclaims with surprise, figuring they were still may things she should learn.

“Uhm miss Dorothy?” Rachel asks after a while.

“Yes honey?” the horny giantess keeps pumping her fat cock, slamming it against the stretchy sex tool and bumping her son like a battering ram against the slick softness of the silicon. The squelching sounds echo around the beach, the poor fleshlight being bullied by the giant phallus which is already fully erect and protrudes a good fifteen inches from the giantess’ crotch .

“What will happen when you…uhm…get the urge to…you know…”

“To cum?” Dorothy asks between short breaths. “Simple…” she quickens the rhythm of her strokes, her hands blurring around her sturdy cock. “You…aah…you just make sure to…oh boy…pull out at the right moment!”

“The right moment?”

“YES!!” she lets out a loud scream before pulling the fleshlight off of her iron hard cock, the fat tip swelling broader… before lazer beaming thick ropes of white potent semen across the beach! Her orgasm is so powerful that the first and second strands of cum reach all the way to the sea and splash into the water! From your perspective, it was like a huge cannon firing at will, the massive sperm tube bulging and carrying load after load of viscous cum to the very tip. You swear you can even hear the jizz churning and sloshing inside those massive balls as they contract and lift to push the giantess’ extreme arousal through the slit of her magnum dong.

“OH MY…”

The gigantic orgasm lasted about a whole minute. Full sixty seconds of shooting cum across the sandy beach.

“This felt so good…” Dorothy says in post orgasmic bliss, her huge penis softening gradually before with a slow thud she lets it rest on the ground between her massive thigs. The angry cock tip falls like a sleeping giant in front of you, the gaping slit oozing a slow flowing river of deflating cum that quickly accumulates and forms a wet spot. The fleshlight with the trapped Daniel is on her right hand which she still squeezes subconsciously.

“Is he alright?” Lisa asks innocently inspecting the almost torn apart fleshlight.

“I think he passed out.” Alex says brining a huge eye over the hole. “Who can blame him…That for sure was quite harsh.”

“But he learned something though.” Dorothy says between breaths. “Futanari cocks are not easy to deal with. They ‘re more violent and strong than their tiny peepees. I believe Daniel knows that first hand now.” She says and turns to look at your mother... who nods in agreement.

“Now I understand. Thank you, Dorothy.” She says and squats down towards you her massive cock making a visible tent in her one-piece which casts a giant phallic-shaped shadow over you. “Honey, we have work to do.”              

End Notes:

Please leave a review.

Chapter 6 by toy
Author's Notes:

Some silly romance in this chapter along with the intro of a new character.

“Well, that was a hell of a meeting!” exclaims Lisa bursting through the door to the living room and kicking her flip flops away. “Did you see how she treated him? I’ve never seen something like that before!”

 “Language young lady!” your mom says following suit. Carrying a bunch of beach stuff under her right arm she has great difficulty getting through the door frame, the freshly bought beach ball to Lisa’s nagging certainly not helping with that. “And stop spreading sand all over the house!”

“Whoops…Sorry about that…” she chuckles and gives her chubby toes a nice wiggle-wiggle. The few grains of sand still plastered to her feet helped create a short yet evident trail of sandy footprints across the corridor. “Mike! Perhaps you can help me, your beloved sister with that!”

“You leave Mikey where he is.” Rachel says entering and closing the door behind her. Just like your mother, she has a nice blue coverup wrapped around her body, above her skimpy bikini, a more stylish choice of attire for the trip back from the beach. Still, her abundant curves and huge bulge are hard to miss but, at least her pussy lips are hidden from plain sight. “Mike has other things to do right now. Isn’t that right little brother?” she pats her massive tit softly, smushing you against her bumpy areola which in return hardens and presses you against the cup of her bikini top.

 The weight of her fat tit jostles as she walks, the massive breast never missing a chance to bounce and sway with every footstep. One would even think that she intentionally added a skip to her gait so as to make it even bumpier for you, but you knew your sister would never do such a thing… It was just that her tits were so absurdly massive, a trait that went down the family for ages only to be accentuated with that stupid virus.

Lodged deep into her top, the trip from the beach was certainly not the most comfortable, squished against a fat nipple a couple times your size, but it was acceptable considering the alternatives. If you were honest with yourself though, a way out of that fleshy prison was something you had been craving for some time now, so it came as a huge relief when Rachel’s tree trunk fingers slid down and pinched you out.

“There we go.” She puts you gently on the coffee table in the center of the living room and gives you a delicate rub on your hair with the tip of her index finger. “I’m gonna take a shower to scrub the salt off. If you need anything just leave a shout.” With that she stands back up and turns around, her moon sized butt cheeks filling your view and eclipsing you like two planets made of perky flesh.

“Don’t forget to wash your foreskin.” Lisa teases to which Rachel replies with a slap on her shoulder.

“Very funny, sis.” She mocks and walks away, her massive footsteps creating powerful quakes on the ground.

“Oh girls give me a break…Don’t start again.” Your mother sighs before heading to the kitchen, leaving you with your gigantic younger sister.

“So…” Lisa brings and plants the sole of her foot on the couch, making herself comfortable. Doing so, her bikini bottom stretches tightly around the impressive bulge between her legs which makes it almost painful to look at, but you know there’s no match for such a fat cock like your sister’s. It was simply too damn heavy and large to be bothered by small panties: it just shaped them to its own liking. “…How was your new friend you made? Daniel, wasn’t it?” she asks trying to start a small talk as you both wait for a shower spot to empty.

 The coffee table is about forty feet distance from the couch, yet your sister looks gigantic even from that perspective despite sitting down. She’s about 350 feet tall to you which is funny considering her age but her overdeveloped stature makes her like a towering behemoth to you. You try not to stare too much and provide for an answer. “He seems like a nice guy. From the little I managed to get to know him, that is…”

“You mean before his mother grabbed and shoved him down her fleshlight?”

“Uhm…” the ease with she just spat this out was rather awkward. “…Yes…”

“Did he say anything about that? I mean, how did he describe that experience?”

“No, he passed out as soon as his mother achieved orgasm.” The image of him sliding senseless out of the sex tool in a river of cum came to mind. You wondered how he didn’t drown in there.

“Oh, that’s unfortunate…” Lisa replies daydreaming. “I’m sure he’ll be fine though. At the very least, he learned something new today. We all did.”

“Such as?”

“That it’s imperative to show you boys how to properly treat a lady. Oh, and that you tinies make great assisting masturbatory tools!” she says smiling warmly down on you, a gesture that makes you wonder if she understood what she just said. “Don’t worry bro! I’ll be extra careful when it’s my turn to teach you!” she exclaims innocently and you could swear you saw her bulge shifting for a second, her ten inch cock twitching with excitement.

 

 After a couple of hours, you and all of your gigantic family members had all taken a shower. The sun was about to set and you were in your room trying to relax and forget about the incident with gigantic miss Dorothy and her fat penis. Lisa was nowhere to be seen, probably downstairs, so you didn’t have to worry about her massive pudgy feet booming and shaking the dollhouse from the foundations. Indeed, the strange peaceful quiet around the house gave you the necessary time and space to think of your future. What was going to happen now? What did this “work” you had to do with your mom mean? You certainly didn’t want Daniel’s fate but you were too damn weak and tiny to stand for yourself. If your gigantic family shared a different opinion, then it would the easiest thing in the world to impose their will on you. After all, you measured no more that their pinky toe so it’s hard to be taken seriously. That’s how it works.

 You were about to put on your headphones and start listening to some music when a knock on the door made you pause. It was Lisa’s gigantic room door, not your tiny dollhouse one.

“Hey Mike, are you in there?” Lisa’s voice asked.

You didn’t know how to respond to that as the question made absolutely no sense. How could they hear you from such a distance? There’s no way.

 The door creaked open. The dull sound of massive bare feet stomping on the floor echoed around the room followed by the usual earthquake. Since you were in the doll house, you couldn’t see who it was. Even though you definitely recognized your sister’s voice making the question, you certainly counted another two thuds which probably meant she wasn’t alone. You had to figure this out sooner or later, so you decided to exit the dollhouse, hoping for the best.

“Are you sure we aren’t bothering him? I don’t want to be a burden…”

“You’re not bothering anyone girl. I’m sure he’ll be happy to see you.”

“What if he wants to get some rest? If he’s too tired from the beach? Oh, we shouldn’t have come…So stupid of me!”

“Hey Penelope…Relax.” Your sister whispers. “Just be yourself and take it easy. There’s nothing to worry about.”

 “Maybe we should go home. I’m not feeling well all of a sudden. Some other time will be be-“

“There he is.”

 The silly whispers overhead come to a stop as you make your appearance. True to your speculations, your sister is accompanied by another equally humongous giant girl you don’t recognize. They seem to have been talking and you just interrupted them. The strange thing is that despite the great size advantage, this new girl seems to be blushing vividly, clearly too shy to even make eye contact.

“Hi there Mike.” Lisa says with a smile, her huge body casting a shadow over you. You just stand motionless in front of her massive form, unsure on what to expect.

“My friend Penelope was just passing by and thought to come and say hi. It would be nice if you met her.” She says and pats her friend on the back, the colossal yet timid girl turning into a tomato out of shyness. “What do you think? Aren’t I the bestest sister ever, hooking my bro with pretty girls?”

“Hey!” the shy girl poked back in annoyance.

“Just kidding…Not really.” Lisa laughs and takes a step forward, her gigantic foot dropping in front of you with a huge thud that almost makes you lose balance. Her soft plumb toes spread to support her weight as she squats down and rests on her heels.

“Hook me up?” you reply, trying not to stare in between her thunder legs where her enormous package creates a prominent bulge that her tight leggings fail to conceal. The other girl simply remains standing at the doorframe unsure on what to do.

“Yup.” she says. “Penelope is one of my closest friends and it’s a shame you two haven’t got to know each other yet. Plus, she seems to think very highly of you.”

 Penelope blushed even more vividly at this comment. “Uhm, is that so? I don’t know what to say…” you reply and pause to take a look at the girl. Despite being the same age with Lisa, Penelope wasn’t as developed as her but pretty enormous nonetheless. A little shorter than your sister but similarly chubby, her bodacious figure meant she would become an imposing giantess in the future with abundant curves. Her curly blonde hair reach her jawline framing her pretty face nicely and, if she wasn’t being so shy, you would guess her complexion is milky white. She’s dressed modestly in a yellow t shirt with some logo on and some skin tight jeans that go all the way to her slender ankles leaving her plump pudgy feet exposed. The massive bulge at her crotch indicates she’s sporting a very large member, probably as big as Lisa’s with enormous testicles too.

“H-Hi there…” she stumbles. “Ni-nice to f-finally m-meet you…” She waves a hand letting out a short sigh of anxiety.

“Uhm…hello?”

“Great!” your sister exclaims. “Since you two seem to get on so well with each other I think I’m gonna leave you now. My mission’s bringing you into contact is now complete!” she says rising back to her standing height, her giant bulge blocking your view up her face. “I’ll be around if you need anything. Just give me a shout.”

 As she turns and walks away, her soft heels almost bump on you but you dodge them at the right time. On her way out, she leans and whispers something to Penelope’s ear which makes her stiff a chuckle and leaves the room, leaving you two all alone, closing the door behind her.

“So…” you try to come up with something to say but your brain seems to be out of order. The giant girl is still standing tall in front of you still avoiding eye contact. She must be feeling really uncomfortable. You try to break the ice and then it hits you.

 Walking towards her foot you make a bow and “shake” her big toe as a sign of good mannerism. Her plump digit is round and as large as your room but remarkably soft and warm to touch. The giant girl withdraws her bus sized foot out of surprise.

“Can’t shake your hand so…” you try to sound as reasonable as possible while maintaining a sense of humour.

“Oh…Sorry.” She apologizes and, trying to appear as less threatening as possible, she kneels down and offers you the tip of her index finger, the massive digit being about four times your height. At least, she seems more at ease. “I’m Penelope.”

“Mike. Nice to meet you.”

“Uhm…As for what Lisa said…”

“Don’t mind her.” You say. “I’m sure it’s not regular “hook up” you know…Don’t need to feel embarrassed or something.”

“Uhm…Yeah…Yeah, sure.” She pauses and focuses down at you. You’re like a little bug next to her colossal knee. Just her french pedicured toes are the size of small cars next to you, while her big toe is like an SUV. “That’s what I wanted to say in the first place too. Yes, that’s it. No funny business at all…” She looks way guiltily.

As she kneels there, you can’t but notice her thick thighs and powerful legs. Even under the skin tight jeans her perky calves seem muscular and you can tell this girl must be doing some ballet or something. But then your eyes fall on her massive package. That thing must be GARGANTUAN!

“You know I’ve seen you at school…” she manages to say. “Our chemistry class is right next to your room. There are many times I’ve seen you take the little elevator or walk the yellow line.”

“Oh…That sounds good.” You reply. “I usually spend most of my time there. You know…being a tiny means you have to follow the rules and not wander around aimlessly.” Thinking on how not to sound impolite, you try to come up with something to say for her too. “Unfortunately, I can’t say the same thing about you. From my perspective, all you giants are all the same. Pardon me, but even if I ‘ve ever seen you out of class I would most probably not recognize you. All I see is a sea of skyscraper sized legs walking around me. So…sorry for not knowing you…”

“It’s alright.” she says. “I can’t blame you.”

There comes an awkward pose when you two just look at each other without saying a word. As you look up into her eyes, you see they’re bright green and almond shaped. They fit very well with her blonde hair, making her a very pretty girl. Her blush is mostly gone but still there, accentuating the freckles on her nose and cheeks. You wonder what she must be thinking.

“Uhm maybe we should get somewhere more comfortable? I don’t want you to stay hunched and strain your neck for me.”

“Ok.” She says. “Uhm…do you want me to pick you up? Ergh…I don’t know how you guys do this in your place…”

“Picking me up is fine.” You say boldly. “I trust you won’t throw me out the window now, would you?” you joke.

“What!? No! How could I ever do such a thing?!” she overreacts.
“Relax, it was just a joke!”

“Oh…” she pauses and looks away embarrassed. She must truly think you find her weird but smiles anyway. “Sorry…I’ll lower my hand so that you can hop on now, is that OK?”

“More than OK.”

She slowly puts her hand down and you take a leap into her open palm. Her skin is soft and warm, although slightly damp with sweat. She must ‘ve been really anxious. Slowly, she rises to her full height and you watch the ground move away, her chubby toes looking like soft plump toesies in the distance, all under the shadow of her enormous bulge. She starts walking carefully, trying to not to move her hands much, her bare soles creating dull thuds below.

“You can put me over there.” You point towards the night stand next to Lisa’s bed. “And you can sit on the bed if you’d like. Much better this way.”

 She does as you said and in no time, you find yourself standing on the wooden surface of the night stand in front of her looming presence.

“So, tell me a little about yourself.” She says.

“Uhm…Let’s see…” you ponder. “I’m just a regular dude. I like hanging out with friends, playing video games, working out…You know, stuff like that. If you don’t count the fact that I measure about an inch tall, I’m just your next-door regular guy.”

“Do you…uhm…do stuff like other guys do?” she blushes really vividly and bites her lower lip saying that.

“Ergh…” you don’t know where this is going. You decide it’s for your own good to remain out of whatever she possibly has in mind. “Such as?”

“You know…stuff…”

“…”

“For example.” She leans closer. “I hear that many boys your age like to have girlfriends. Do you have one?”

“Uhm…No…” you reply hesitantly. “No, I don’t.” Her powerful presence makes you feel hot all of a sudden, beads of sweat forming on your forehead. Despite shy and introvert, you have a true giantess in front of you, a fact that’s good to remember.

“Oh…” she goes back to her sitting posture, surprised at your answer. “Is that true?!” she says with excitement. “I mean, how come? You seem like a very good guy. Based on what your sister has told me, that is. Pretty good looking too, if I may add.”

“What can I say? I guess it didn’t occur.”

“Too bad.”

“Bad for what?”

“I think you could make a girl happy. You seem fun.”

“Uhm…thank you?”

“As for me, I would like to inform you that I’m in no relationship either.” She tells you and turns to look away embarrassed. Maybe she was looking for a compliment.

“Now that’s weird. I can’t believe such a pretty girl like you couldn’t be with someone.”

“You think I’m pretty?!” she almost jumped out of excitement on Lisa’s bed, her bright green eyes sparking with sudden enthusiasm.

“Uhm…yeah…You’re really good looking. Nice too.” You state. “I mean If you found a guy your size, he would be very lucky…” you pause and think what you just spat out. Perhaps, you acted too hastily.

“My size?” she frowns.

“Yup.”

“That sounds like really difficult. Men are constantly turning into shrunken miniatures of themselves thanks to that stupid virus.” She turns to look at you with a stern look. “Society is changing. All the more women seek their other halves in the tiny population… Do you think size difference could prove an obstacle to healthy loving relationship?”

“That’s a very difficult question.” You reply. “Depends on what the superior motive is. If it’s pure love, then I think a mixed size relationship can hold. If it’s carnal… then probably not.”

“What about you? Do you believe in love?”

You’re taken aback by the sudden boldness which she asks this question with. You take a moment to think, not wanting to be naïve on such a topic. “I think so…yes.”

“Perfect.” She cheers. “That’s all I wanted to hear.” She stands and kneels in front of the nightstand, knees thudding on the ground, bringing her face level with your puny body. “Mike Tennison, would you like to be my boyfriend?” she says confidently, her warm breath washing your whole body.

“What?!” you exclaim astonished.

“You said I was pretty, remember?”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I want to be your boyfriend!”

“Then what?”

“Penelope listen…” You say. “I’ve seen a lot...” Vivid images suddenly flood your mind: The image of poor Daniel sliding out of his mother’s giant fleshlight completely abused and out of conscious… the embarrassing smart woman pro commercial with the cheery giantess shoving poor screaming tiny men down her overstuffed bulging panties…the large heavy dicks swinging and slapping against the inner thighs of bottomless giantesses as they leisurely walked down the beach with no shame or bother…the massive obelisk sized cock of your fellow classmate during the anatomy lesson… It was hard being a tiny in this gigantic futa world. “The SF virus has changed the way things are. I’m in no position to support a stable relationship right now…”

 Penelope looks at you, her eyes still wide. Maybe she was a bit too hasty to proceed like this. Maybe she scared you.

“So…that’s a no?” she asks, hanging form your lips.

You nod.

 She pauses… and looks down in defeat. “That’s OK…I think I understand.” She whispers softly. “There’s one more thing, though. I want you to know that ever since I first saw you, something skirted inside of me. I felt something I couldn’t explain. I’m pretty sure it was love at first sight…”

Now what was that? Was she confessing right after you turned her down? That’s really awkward…or very right.

“That’s why I asked your sister to arrange all this. I’ve been dying to tell you months now, but I couldn’t find the courage to do so…But that’s OK. If you’re not ready yet, I guess I can still wait…Sorry if I sounded desperate before.” She says and wipes her teary eyes with the back of her hand. She stands tall in front of you, her monolithic shadow falling all over the night stand and turns on her heel.

“Penelope wait!” you act as if you have no control over your body.

“Huh?”

“I’ll be your boyfriend.” The words came out before you even realize what you’ve gotten yourself into.

End Notes:

 Another cliffhanger? Read on!

Chapter 7 by toy
Author's Notes:

Plenty of futa smut in this one.

The words echo around the room with a thudding impact. It was as if the entire universe agreed to make eerie silence the exact moment you decided to speak.

 Penelope stops in her tracks. “Huh?”

“I mean… at least we can try.” You justify yourself.

“But you just said…”

“I know… But on second thought, I don’t think I’ll find anyone better than you…I mean, you’re the only girl that hasn’t tried to abuse me already. Most girls are a bit braver with us tinies if you get what I mean…”

“So that means that we have an affair?!” her face lightens up at the realization.

“Uhm…yup.” You nod. “But please, bear in mind that it may take some time before… you know…” you glance at the huge bulge at her crotch.

“Oh…” she follows your stare and nods. “Don’t worry about that. I’m not like the other girls. I think I can control my urges.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“So…” she approaches shyly and brings her face level with you. “…Can we confirm our relationship… with a kiss?”

“Uhm… actually yes.” you reply. “I assume boyfriends are allowed to kiss their girls, right?” Penelope smiles warmly hearing that.

With that, she slowly leans and brings her chin level with the wooden surface of the nightstand, closing her eyes. Her billboard sized face is literally a few steps away from you and you see that she has her lips pursed. She looks absolutely beautiful waiting like that, anticipating you to take the initiative. Her great size is further emphasized, her mouth being four times your size while her nose, although cute by her standards, could easily suck you in one of her nostrils.

Feeling butterflies in your stomach, you get that this is no funny business. She must be anticipating her first kiss. Not the first kiss from you, but the very first kiss.

“Here we go…” you think to yourself as you approach and with little bit of climb atop her chin…your lips touch.

“Mmmmm…..” she moans at the feeling, her lips trembling and forming a nice smile. As you step off, you see she looks really happy and satisfied. Probably, you did a good job. Her eyes open and focus on your puny form, staring down at you with affection and warmth. “Thank you.”

 

 The rest of the evening went down smoothly. The two of you kept talking and chatting, trying to break the ice. Time went by quickly and you learned a lot about her hobbies, her likes and dislikes, her best friends even her favorite color and food: spaghetti alfredo. You were surprised to find that there were many things you had in common and, to be honest, there were times that you were so absorbed in her words that you momentarily forgot about her true size and massive stature, thinking that you were chatting with an ordinary girl of your size. Perhaps, that confirmed that you did the right choice.

 Giggling at some jokes you made, the two of you failed to notice the thundering footsteps approaching the door, but the knock jostled both of you up.

KNOCK-KNOCK

“Mike? Penelope? Are you in there?”

“Oh, yes miss Tina, you can come in!” Penelope replies and the door opens, revealing your gigantic mother in her loose indoor attire, a silky nightie with spaghetti straps and a kemono robe. Her massive head sized breasts almost spill on all sides and you swear you can catch a glimpse of her dark areolas and pink fat nipples poking through the thin fabric. The short garment ends halfway down her wide thighs, the curve of her massive shaft bulging the front of her crotch while the fat tip was left poking and dangling freely under the hem like a little tease. Pink fluffy marabou slippers adorn her truck sized feet, soft heels thudding against the soles of her footwear, her gait inducing booms and tremors that never fail to inspire.

“How’re you guys doing? You‘ve spent the whole evening in here.”

“Just chilling.” You reply and Penelope throws a glance at you with a smirk.

“That’s good to hear.” Your ginormous mother says coming closer. “Anyway, I need you both downstairs for a while. There’s something I want to discuss with you. Come come!”

Penelope puts you on her palm and the two of you follow her to the living room. Your sisters were already on the couch waiting, Rachel dressed in her smart woman pro and tank top and Lisa in her usual dolphin sorts and loose crop top.

“OK, now that we’re all here…” your mother begins as Penelope takes a seat, holding you safely in her lap. “I have an announcement to make: Considering what dear Dorothy showed at the beach, I think it’s only fair we should educate Mike. Your little brother, like all tinies, must learn how to satisfy a lady. That’s why, I’ve decided on a schedule, namely a program of teaching him the ins and outs of female pleasure. In this program, in which we’re all expected to take part in, we’ll make him worship us until we’re satisfied. We do this as an example of his future futa wife. Make no mistake, this isn’t for our pleasure but for his proper education, although it’s not wrong to combine them both.”

“What the…” you scream in protest but your mother keeps on with her speech.

“Penelope, since you’re Lisa’s closest friend, I suspect you may not want a part in this. However, I’ll truly appreciate if you provide your services, all in the name of making little Mikey a better person… After all, Lisa told me you have a pretty huge cock with enormous testicles as well.”

“Uhm…I don’t know, I’ll-“

“Come on girl!” Lisa elbows her with a mischievous blink. “I know how much you adore Mikey…It’s for his own good after all. Plus, you’ll enjoy it too.”

Penelope gulps and looks down at you. You can see she ponders on what to choose, weighing her options.

“Don’t tell me you‘re even thinking about it…This is ridiculous!” you shout at her, unwilling to be treated as a toy for those giantesses’ kinky whims. You’ve just met Penelope and under no circumstances would you agree to move on so quickly, even if she promised to be gentle but you know better than that… Suddenly, a powerful throb came from under her jeans. “Huh?” the throb repeats itself and you swear you can feel heat emanating from her crotch. The zipper slowly rises forming a visible bulging tent.

“Uhm…I think I’ll join…Count me in…” she says before addressing you. “Don’t worry, Mike. I’ll be gentle. I will make it pleasurable for you too…at least, I’ll try. You have to trust me.”

“That’s good to hear.” Tina interrupts. “OK, now that we’ve all agreed to participate…”

“Hey!” you scream.

“Sush honey it’s for your own good.” Your mother effectively ignores your pathetic pleas and resumes. “As I was saying, you should try to make Mike learn something new…Be intimate. Don’t feel shy. Now…” she plumps her meaty amazonian ass on the armchair, the piece of furniture creaking under her enormous weight, and pulls a carton box from under it. She sets it on the coffee table and you all take a look at it.

“Wow…”

There were all sorts of sexual tools in there. Fleshlights, buttplugs, vibrators just to name a few… What caught you by surprise was the actual size of those things. They were truly gargantuan! The fleshlights were like apartment buildings, the vibrators like huge towers, the buttplugs like huge plane trees… Your eyes fall on a condom featuring an anthropomorphic donkey making the sign of victory quoting “New Futa Protection: Cause male ones simply don’t fit!” with big black letters.

“You had those things in our house?” Rachel says picking up a cock holster with two fingers unable to believe what she sees.

“Yeah, I save them for the “hard” days, if you know what I mean…” your mom replies. “But that’s not the issue right now. Who ‘ll go first?”

“Me!” Lisa and Rachel eagerly shoot their hands in the air like silly little nerds at school. Penelope just sits there waiting, holding you safely in her palm. “I’ll be first cause I’m the youngest!”

“Hell no! I’ll be first since I raised my hand before you!”

“No, you didn’t!”

“I sure did!”

They are about to start a fight when your mother intervenes. “Why don’t you go both at the same time?”

“Huh?” both your siblings reply surprised, turning to look at your mother…who was holding a double end fleshlight of colossal dimensions!

“Problem solved…” she says handing the silicon tool over to Rachel, who inspects it in shock. “No need to argue.”

“Uhm…You think this will work?”

“Why not? In fact, I think it will be really cool too…Just imagine being in the middle…” she whispers lustfully, something that made your two sisters instantly hard, their large shafts jutting the front of their pants forming rather large throbbing tents. It was as if the had stuffed two oversized eggplants down their crotches.

“OK then.” Lisa says. “I’ll do it.”

“Count me in.” Rachel says and a giant hand comes down to grab you.You barely even had time to scream as enormous fingers wrapped around your microscopic body and shoved you into the rubbery clear pipe, pushing you in.

 The force is so big that you instantly trip and fall face first on the ground. Said ground none other than the rubbery surface of the fleshlight’s interior walls. Standing up, you decide to act quickly so you start running towards the other side where there’s an opening. As you sprint, your feet step onto the slick surface making it difficult for you to hold balance but you slowly make progress.

“Look at him! He’s running!”

“He’s about to escape!”

“I don’t think so…”

  At this moment, a massive apple sized cock tip appears on the other side and blocks your way out. The fat head happily buries itself in the comparatively tight fleshlight, the silicon pipe bulging at the invading behemoth. As the gigantic cock penetrates the tool, it advances steadily towards you like an obliterating bulldozer, inch after inch of the large veiny shaft being fed into the cramped space.

 Panicking, you spin on your heel and head for the other direction. You turn to look back at the humongous intruder and let out a fearful squeal. The massive cock is after you, coming closer and closer in a sick game of cat and mouse. Your only hope is to reach the other end in time…

But your hopes are shattered when another giant futa cock enters the fleshlight from the other end! This one was far thicker and angrier that the one chasing you, the rubbery pipe swelling and stretching to accommodate its massive girth. You suddenly feel claustrophobic, being trapped in a small space with two enormous meaty clubs approaching closer and closer to you like two speeding trains. You freeze, altering your gaze between the two fast approaching futa lengths, the huge cock tips appearing larger and larger as they come closer. Your knees tremble and you fall down holding your head in between your arms, ready for impact…

SQUELCH

“I think I found him…” Lisa says adjusting the fleshlight on her heavy member. She’s about balls deep in, the poor tool covering the full length her penis like a well fitting cock sock.

“Yeah me too…” Rachel says from the other side, a few inches of her enormous shaft still not inside, clearly too large to fit all the way in unlike Lisa’s ten incher. “Although, I think he’s somewhat sandwiched in between us…”

“That feels like a tickle!” Lisa laughs at the tiny sensation on her futa penis.

“Hey, don’t squirm too much! You’ll make me cum!”

Rachel was on the verge of exploding already. The sense of power she had over the little tiny, dictating him just with the tip of her magnum dong was unbelievably arousing. To be able to dominate a human being with just her overwhelming size and great endowment was intoxicating.

“Kissie kissie!” Lisa teases thrusting against her sister’s mighty phallus, pressing her large glans onto her sister’s more sensitive  ones, trying to bring her closer to climax. She flexes her girthy shaft causing her cockslit to gusher some warm pre to act as lube, making the slick friction and touching all the more arousing, forcing her sister to squirm in agony.

 For you, it’s a whole new level of torture. You are being shoved on either side by colossal penises the size of subway trains, the massive cock slits leaking viscous juices that soak you head to toe. The thrusts are rhythmic and powerful, smushing you against one another, but at least the spongy surfaces of the sensitive glans offer some cushion to your beating. You don’t know how much you can endure this nightmare, a total plaything to your sibling’s mighty members. For once, the constant throbbing of the thumb sized veins brings both cocks to a stage of full erection, the walls of the fleshlight stretching and swelling even more around the impossible girths. Someone was about to cum soon and bring this predicament to an end.

“Hey…St-Stop that!” Rachel squirms between short breaths, her hips never stopping to thrust and shove her gargantuan member in desperate attempts to lodge it in, the fleshlight simply too small for her. “I won’t lose!”

“Tsk tsk” your younger sister replies, her own baseball sized balls dangling back and forth, slapping the underside of the fleshlight and her tight pussy as she thrusts her own futa penis into the fully stuffed tool. The back and forth pulling and pushing occurs in a synchronized tempo, the tips of both cocks never breaking their kiss, constantly dragging your puny struggling body along for the ride. Back and forth you go, always sandwiched in between your gigantic sisters’ impressive cocks, your screams and pleas muffled by the thick liquids their enormous pistons are constantly gushing.

 You can’t tolerate any of that anymore…Your lungs are burning at the lack of fresh air…Your body is sore from the constant bullying of ginormous cocks and it hurts like hell…You think this might be the end for you… You pray for this to be the end so that you won’t have to endure this all over again.

 But no.

“MMmmm….” Rachels moans before hunching down, grabbing the fleshlight with both hands, her cock expanding and turning rigid like a flagpole. “AAAHHH!” An explosion of an orgasm occurs at the tip of her mighty cock, the torrent of hot jizz built up in her fat balls turning into a geyser that shoots the first rope of cum into the fleshlight. “Noooo!” she screams as her massive piston throbs, gushing rope after rope of thick white semen all over her brother and her sister’s cock, the fleshlight swelling dangerously in the middle like a water balloon.

“Yes!!” Lisa yells before letting loose herself, allowing her edged balls to relieve the building pressure and shoot her own cum into the fleshlight. Her semen is thick and potent but much less in quantity than her sister’s, only adding to the already massive swell in the middle of the fleshlight.

 The glorious orgasm of the giantesses last about a whole minute. The incredible amounts of cock juices have formed a lake inside the fleshlight that slowly leaks on their thick thighs, dripping through the sides of their large slowly deflating cocks. You find yourself swimming and floating like a cork in that wholesome thickness, utterly humiliated, violated, dominated…but alive. The steady flow slowly lowers the level of the lake and you soon find yourself landing on something soft and firm.

“Wow….That was intense…” Rachel says between breaths, beads of sweat having formed on her forehead.

“It sure was…” Lisa agrees. “Having Mike down there was unbelievable…I even felt something plug my slit for a moment…Maybe it was him…That was…remarkable.”

“Now I understand what being so giant means…” Rachel says before looking down at her cock still lodged deep into the fleshlight, fat and immovable.

“Uhmm…what about Mike? Is he alright?” Penelope interrupts, the concern to not have seen you already evident in her voice.

 Both your sisters pull their giant dongs out with a “pop”, cum splashing on the floor forming a white pool at their feet. Rachel holds the outstretched fleshlight in front of her face and peers inside like one would do with a telescope. “He’s not here!”

“Then where?” Penelope exclaims in agony. “Oh my God!”

 Every set of eyes in the room follow her stare. She’s cupping her mouth in shock, wide eyes focusing…on Lisa’s cock?!

 A tiny dot is lying on her massive cock tip, barely moving, stuck on the polished glans like a bug caught in a spider web.

“Pfew…” Rachel sighs. “I thought one of us cock vored him by accident…Thankfully, he’s alright.”

 Penelope leans in and pinches you from your sister’s magnum dong. She sees you’re soaked head to toe with warm cum and you smell of sex and musky cock scent. “Oh Mike…” she sighs bringing you closer to her cheek.

“So how was it?” your mother says. “Did he satisfy you?”

“Uhm…it was great!” Lisa remarks.

“Yeah, he seems like he’s born to serve. He’ll be a good husband.” Rachel says with a blush, her cheeks still red from post orgasmic bliss. “Good job, little bro!”

 You grump like a lifeless corpse.

 “Yeah, that’s the spirit!”

“OK, who’s next?” 

End Notes:

Maybe Penelope's next? Who knows...

Please leave a review with your thoughts.

Chapter 8 by toy
Author's Notes:

Quite a short chapter this time, but you can get a say on it at the end. Just like an interactive.

 A powerful need fills your soul as you’re nested in Penelope’s hand, a need to seek shelter and protection from your gigantic family. Breathing heavily from your sisters’ brutal cock beating, the heavy jizz still fresh on you, you hug yourself and curl like a fetus… Right now, you’d wish to erase your very existence from the face of the earth, but miracles don’t happen. Perhaps, your only hope is Penelope. Maybe she would notice your discomfort and try to save you from all these humiliating acts.

“I think we should stop…” You hear her say. But it’s only a mind trick. A trick of your light headed, pheromone showered brain which, as if your predicament wasn’t harsh enough, decided to play a tragic prank on you.

“Uhm…should I?” Penelope’s voice echoes from above, this time for real.

Both your gigantic sisters and your mother turn to look at her. “Oh but of course honey… After all, this whole thing is far more important to you.” Your mother says.

“Yay! You’re going to be his love bird!” Lisa exclaims, her cock slowly deflating in size, resting shy above her knees. The massive cock tip steadily slides back into her ample foreskin, only the large cock slit left exposed to the cool air.

“Don’t you think it’s a bit too much?” she replies with concern. “I mean I saw you two going really hard on him…”

“I’m sure he’ll manage. Now why don’t you show him how much you want him? Please, let him notice how hung his beloved love birdie really is…”

“Uhm…I’m kinda shy…What if he doesn’t like me? What if I’m too large for his tastes?”

“One way to find out.”

“Ergh…OK then.” She says as she sets you on the coffee table and stands to her full height. “I guess you’re right.”  Hesitantly, she brings her hand in front of her crotch and starts lowering the zipper. It takes her a few seconds to pull it completely down, the already enormous bulge somehow swelling in size as the tight jeans become looser. She unhooks the button on her waistline, the two pieces coming apart with a sudden pop. But how snug were these jeans? Before you even realize, she slides a hand down the front of her bulge, the delicate arm slowly traveling down her panties till the elbow. She grabs hold of her meaty member and pulls it out. Instantly, a massive, semi erect giantess cock drops in front of you, followed by two hefty clean shaven balls the size of ripe oranges, the monstrous package hanging over the waist band of her panties that are being pushed down from the heavy weight. “So?”

 Your eyes are glued to the giant python which hangs above you lazy and fat, barely swaying from the sudden dropping motion. It looks frightening and powerful, the girthy length of about twelve inches ending in a bulbous head that oozes virility and muskiness. Just the tip is about the size of grown man’s fist, and that says a lot on her girly frame. But what catches your eye the most, is the ample foreskin which is stretched so taut against the spongy glands that even the subtle ridge of her cock head is easily visible. Penelope is holding the base of her shaft with her hand, her fingers not capable of fully encircling the fat girth in a full grip, allowing the rest of her enormous dong to sag down like an oversized police baton. “What do you think?”

“He’s mesmerized.” Lisa says after an awkward moment of silence. “ It’s as if he’s never seen something like that before…which is sort of weird considering our usual habits walking around the house in panties only or completely bottomless.”

“Oh my, you’re such a beautiful girl Penelope.” Your mother says. “With a cock this large, you‘ll dominate any boy. You’ll pose a great futa wife.”

Penelope blushes. “You think so? Oh, thank you miss Tina…”

“Now why don’t you two spend some quality time together?” Lisa suggests eagerly, which wakes you up from your stupor.

“Hey, maybe we should take it a bit slower don’t you think? I barely recovered from that fleshlight!” you protest before turning to Penelope. “You said you’re different than the other girls!”

“I am! I wasn’t lying!” she squeals. “I’ll be gentle I promise.”

“Hey Mikey don’t be rude to your girlfriend.” Your gigantic mother booms from above. “It’s not polite to decline such a pretty lady, especially when she’s so good hearted to show you her love…” she instructs raising a finger, the massive fire hydrant sized cock of hers twitching between her thunder thighs. “Now honey, why don’t you move on?”

 Penelope pauses, her eyes altering between you and your mother. The gargantuan beast still on hand she takes a baby step towards you.

“Keep that thing away from –“

PLWAMP

 Her enormous cock drops on the coffee table with a powerful thud, the large appendage lying flat on the cold glass like a fallen log. Penelope squats down and kneels so that her naked crotch is only a little higher than the coffee table. “Oops sorry Mike… did you say anything?”

“He said he’s happy to have such a big dicked girl for his girlfriend. “Lisa interrupts cheerfully.

“Uhm…thanks?” she blushes. “OK now. How to proceed…”

“Why don’t you start with a kiss?” Rachel suggests sitting on the edge of the couch, her gigantic cock hanging low between her legs, almost brushing the floor at its current flaccid state. “It’s always nice to begin with a gesture of affection.”

“That’s a good idea.” Lisa adds.

 Penelope agrees and starts crouching down, her lips pouted to meet you.

“Not that kind of kiss, honey.” Tina interrupts and Penelope stops immediately looking puzzled. “But you just said…”

“Let him kiss you. He’s the male one, remember? Leave him some dignity by allowing him to make some effort for his part.” she then turns to you, her face half blocked by the incredible masses of her ponderous breasts. “You know where to kiss a giantess Mikey.”

“Huh?”

“Just make it passionate.”

 You pause. Vivid images of gigantic toes dwarfing you come to mind. Chubby female toes with nicely done toenails. Toes that contain so much power that they could easily pulverize you with a single tap. Could she mean something like that? To kiss her foot?

“You know…kiss her where she’s the most sensitive…On the lips…” your mother whispers lustfully…and motions toward Penelope.

 You gulp.

“No way…” She was looking at Penelope’s fat cock tip which was slowly poking out of its foreskin. “You can’t be serious…”

“It’s OK if you don’t want Mike…I know I must look pretty enormous down there.” Penelope adds, trying to be supportive. Her fat cock twitching at her words.

“Oh come on it’s just a kiss! We don’t have all day!” Lisa adds impatiently and brings her huge bare foot on the coffee table. “Oh no! It’s the foot monster!” she teases deepening her voice, her foot slowly approaching your spot, toes wiggling and spreading menacingly. “Can the brave knight kiss the princess before the big monster squashes him flat? Will he be on time? He’d better hurry up!”

 You watch as she extends her foot, the massive sole appearing larger and larger by the second. The five round toes curl and uncurl, wrinkling and smoothing the soft pudgy skin of her sole, each one bigger and more powerful than your whole body. Unsure on what to do, you find yourself faced with a strange dilemma: Kiss Penelope’s meaty member or risk it and get stomped by Lisa’s colossal foot?

“Come on!” Rachel says.

“What are you waiting for?!” Tina adds from above, as Lisa’s gigantic foot creeps closer and closer. Panicking, you act without thinking and turn around.

End Notes:

So what is it? Foot action or futa domination? Just leave a review with your thoughts. (Honestly, I don't know how to continue this story, once again I've hit a writer's block...)

Chapter 9 by toy

“OK!” you scream with whatever strength was left inside of you. “I’ll do it!”

 Lisa’s foot halts dead in its tracks, the big toe just shy of poking your back. It takes a moment of agony before she withdraws it completely, your gigantic sister giggling triumphantly from above. “I knew you could do it big bro. You just needed a push. Now go on.”

 Hesitantly, you crane your neck up at your enormous girlfriend. Her face is partly blocked by the swell of her large breasts and partly by the large tip of her femcock which is swollen and pokes completely out of its stretched out foreskin to greet you. Far above, Lisa is looking down at you, her cheeks vividly blushing, and she somehow seems out of breath. For sure, such an image must look really weird to the strange eye: A powerful giantess and a human speck facing each other. Strangely, she’s the giant one and yet she looks like a young maiden about to lose her virginity, that’s how bashful she appears. Apparently, she’s eager to enjoy this kiss too, the kiss of submission by her tiny boyfriend.

 Reluctantly, you close your eyes and approach the gigantic slit. A strong musk of pre washes over your face, reminding you that it’s no maiden you’re about to kiss but a prodigious, ship sized futa cock. You stand on your toes, stretching your arms and neck and with a bit of effort, you plant a kiss on the bottom part of the humongous cockslit. That’s the only thing you can reach, the fat tip being too damn large and you so damn tiny to reach higher. The spongy surface of the polished glans feels weird against your lips but you can do nothing about it. Yet, as soon as your mouth makes contact, a lustful moan escapes Penelope’s mouth and a massive bead of thick clear liquid appears on the tip, instantly leaking and falling on your head, soaking you completely. “HMmmmm….”

 Fully drenched, you take a few steps back, your point of view widening a bit. As you wipe your eyes and look up, you see Penelope’s face filled with lust, her eyes closed trying to focus on the feelings on her giant member. She’s biting her lower lip, her mind probably lost in a mist of sensual lust. Even her nipples are hard, poking through her t shirt like two barrels atop her mountainous breasts.

“So…” Tina’s voice breaks the silence in the room. “How was it?”

 Penelope opens her eyes. “It was…” Connecting to present reality, she scans the coffee table looking for you till your eyes meet.

“It was perfect!” she exclaims. “It’s as if his lips were meant to worship my cock!”

“Huh?” you yelp in surprise.

“Total connection… We somehow connected on a whole new level!” she says between short breaths, almost on the verge of crying out of joy.

“Wow…” Lisa admires. “That’s something I’ve never heard before. Mikey must be a really good kisser.”

“Or maybe, those two are just meant to be together and that cock kiss sealed their future.” Rachel adds. “Now they’re forced to be together no matter what.”

Penelope pinches you between her finger and thumb and lifts you in front of her face. “What do you say Mike? Don’t you think we’re meant to be together?” she blows you another kiss and lowers you once again to her crotch. “Don’t worry. I got you.” She gently pushes your body against her enormous shaft, making sure your face is constantly pressed against her warm skin. “Feel that throb? It’s just for you my love.” She runs you across the entire length of her cock in long agonizing strokes, making sure your nose and mouth are always touching her dong. She does so slowly, trying to be tender, yet the submarine sized behemoth is too damn fat…there’s nothing tender about that fifty feet long monstercock. No matter how gentle Penelope tries to be. Her thumb sized veins bump against you as they carry more and more blood to the twelve inch behemoth. You can even hear the constant heartbeat through these oversized vessels.

 Progressively, she drags you to the very tip. She slowly peels the foreskin back, revealing her monstrously large, glistening cock head, the gentle throb evident in its motions. As you gulp at sight, you suddenly feel weightless. Gravity kicks in.

Plop!

 You land with a bump on the bulbous tip, your hands and legs instantly adhering to the slick surface. You slide down, the gigantic futa cock rising higher. You turn to look at Penelope but, as you twist your head, you’re greeted with a horny face… and a massive hand bringing a pinched foreskin closer!

PLWAMP!

 With a parting of her two fingers, Penelope lets her foreskin drop back, effectively trapping you underneath. You try to wiggle your way out but it’s too heavy, a strong force keeping you in place, a force that is applied on your tiny body and keeps being exerted till the very end of the magnum tip.

“There you go…” says Penelope pressing her thumb on the tiny, human shaped lump protruding from her cock tip. “That will keep you safe my love…Don’t worry. Your beloved girlfriend will never let anyone harm you as long as you’re nested in my…ahem…hug…” Penelope exclaims pinching her foreskin closed, and pushing her index finger inside to force the massive tip of her cock in. The human shaped lump is still evident on the upper part of her glans, the tight foreskin pressed taut against her monster.

 You suddenly feel claustrophobic, having to survive in a tight space with Penelope’s giant cock tip as your roommate. 

“Foreskin entrapment? Kinky…” Lisa says witnessing her friend’s acts.

“Wonderful idea my dear…” says Tina with approval. “I, myself, have done it a few times to a few of my coworkers back in the office. The feeling of poor little men trapped against your mighty phallus never gets old. Plus, their silly little wiggles always get the blood going…”

“Uhm…thank you miss Tina but…I’m not doing it to tease him…I’m too damn horny to use him otherwise. I’m afraid I’ll break him and I don’t want to. My penis is diamond hard at the moment!”

“Then what?” Rachel adds, her hands traveling down and absentmindedly playing with her own giant foreskin.

“I promised I’ll be gentle…” she says between short breaths. “And I plan to keep my promise…oh…”

 She lets out a grasp as arousal kicks in.She starts stroking the colossal shaft vigorously, her delicate fingers not capable of fully wrapping around the ginormous girth. The powerful strokes are accompanied by slick sounds, the tons of leaked pre acting as lube that helps with the fapping.

 The strokes become stronger and quicker by the second. Penelope is pinching her foreskin with her left hand and uses the other hand to massage and rub her gigantic shaft. Erect as it stands, the very tip is way above her belly button, about chest level, while her massive balls hang over the edge of the couch bouncing up and down to the rhythm of her fapping. Her jeans are pushed down allowing short glimpses of her fat pussy lips, glimpses only allowed when those oversized balls of hers are pulled up against her shaft.

“I think I’m close…” Penelope says between heavy pants, her eyes rolling at the chills of pleasure surging from her giant cock. “I’m gonna…” she hunches forward, her hand always pinching the foreskin closed while resuming her seemingly brutal faps. Her other hand moves from the very tip to the base of her shaft with blurring speed, slipping and slapping against her crotch and sending her enormous testicles jumping up and down with incredible heft, the outer fat pussy lips parting slightly to reveal the pink internal ones, lips that form a glistening snatch crowned with a similarly throbbing pearl clit. Her shaky legs are trembling,  but, despite that, she still manages to push herself up and sit more properly on the couch, her mighty cock pointing straight up like a rigid flagpole.

“I’m cumming!!” she cries before thrusting her hips upward, her colossal butt cheeks leaving the fabric of the seat as the first shot of her powerful orgasm explodes within the pinched shut foreskin. The fleshy prison balloons and expands trying to conceal the explosion, the fat head swelling even more inside it. Rope after rope of hot jizz inflate the mighty tip, your tight confinements filling to the brim with a sea of thick white substance, your lungs burning for air.

 The constant shooting goes on for a while, with Penelope clearly losing herself in the mist of orgasmic bliss while you’re trying to survive her mighty cum turbulence like a pathetic drowning mosquito.

 “Oh my…” Penelope sighs after a while. “That was…”, she lets go of her foreskin, the tip of her cock instantly poking out along with all the remains of her glorious orgasm ”…amazing!”. Her cum leaks down her slowly deflating cock which, despite having just spasmed a ferocious amount of semen, is still looming proudly at twelve inches, like a fat meaty obelisk that screams virility and power. Your puny body is washed down the impossible girth and, due to her still holding her cock from the base like a baseball bat, you are allowed to finally rest past her grip, the trip ending with you lying flat on her enormous right testicle. When the river of cum stops, you find yourself lying on your back atop her fat balls, gazing up at the enormous beast from a whole different point of view, once again feeling like a little ant compared to the gargantuan size of her enormous package. It is like a towering, phallic shaped apartment building, the room’s light behind it making it look even scarier with how it casts a shadow over you.  

“Yeah…” Lisa adds. “…I bet it was. You’ve been staring blankly at the ceiling for quite some time now. You surely bust a nut.” Penelope just blushes, the vivid red hue on her cheeks embarrassingly displaying her lost track of time.

“I bet Mike is all plastered to your balls with all that cum… Which seems to have already started to dry and harden.” Rachel suggests, as a gigantic tree trunk finger points at your little frame on top of your gigantic girlfriend’s clean shaven ball.

“Penelope…” your mother starts, ignoring your sisters’ comments. “That was one of the hottest displays of domination I’ve ever seen. Now I’m sure Mike will be in good hands. I believe you’ll take good care of him, would you?”

“Absolutely miss Tina!” Penelope replies with confidence. “ He’ll be my beloved one! My other half!” she says and stands up carrying you with her, your puny body still stuck on her large heavy ball, the mighty cock swaying from her crotch like girthy police baton. “Rest assured that I’ll take good care of him!”

“Come here young lady!” Tina says opening her arms in a wide hug. “Now that you’re Mike’s true girlfriend, that officially makes you part of the family!”

 Penelope walks around the coffee table and falls in your ginormous mother’s huge hug, her medium t-shirt covered breasts colliding with her massive barely concealed blimps of breasts. “Thank you, miss Tina!” Their bodies are pressed together, huge cocks rubbing against each other, the difference in girth evident considering your mother’s enormous size, that even puts many other fully grown giantesses to shame.

“Oh honey, call me mother!”

“Yay!! Penelope’s part of our family! Penelope’s part of our family!” Lisa stretches her arms with excitement, jumping on the spot before joining the group hug, her own ten incher bobbing up and down and slapping her thick thighs and belly with loud slaps.

“Hey, count me in!” adds Rachel who’s quick to join too. In no time, all four giantesses form a large group hug, arms tangling all around, while the two younger ones, Lisa and Penelope, don’t miss a chance to skip and jump on the spot cheerfully. As they enjoy the moment all together, no one pays attention to you, the half inch tall boy stuck on Penelope’s massive bouncing testicle. As you look up, you find yourself surrounded by four huge dangling cocks, the massive appendages swinging and swaying heftily, dwarfing you with their enormous size and girth.

 That’s the last image before exhaustion overcame you and you blacked out
End Notes:

An attempt to write pure smut on this one. As always, feel free to review.

Chapter 10 by toy
Author's Notes:

Here's something that I wrote as an attempt to overcome my block. Again, can't decide on how to resume Penelope's and Mike's romance.

   The city was always busy in the mornings. Thousands were on the road and millions already at work. Cars flooded the streets, buses honked impatiently at the nerve breaking traffic to move on while stray pedestrians squeezed and walked through the traffic jam in a hurry. The sun was filtering through enormous, sky-high skyscrapers, reflecting on the polished window’s elegant frames but only few beams of light actually managed to reach the ground. To the unkeen eye, nothing would look out of the ordinary.

 To the trained eye however, things would look a bit different… dreadful even. Where someone would expect to find pavements at the edge of the streets, they would notice something weird. Pavements did exist, made of solid and grey concrete, but there was also something else. Strange little infrastructures no more than a foot in height, dome shaped and sturdy looking, ran along the length of the pavements, exactly where the concrete met the tarmac. These funny little porticos were made of black iron and glass and apart from consisting nice little street decorations, they served a more important, functional role as well. The masses of living shrunken males who currently waited for their scaled down, puny sized, subway trains confirmed that these small structures were nothing more than the community’s transport for tinies. Indeed, after the outbreak of the SF virus, great care was taken to provide the newly, freshly diminished population the means to at least independently  travel to, and back from work, giving them a sense of freedom…in some way.

“Oh crap!” A hurriedly impatient man said looking at his wrist watch. “I’ll be late again!” He pushed closer to the closed doors, as if closing the half foot distance between him and the wagon’s exit would actually make him arrive earlier. “Can’t this thing go any faster?! What is this!” he murmured softy punching the door, drawing a few angry glances from the nearby passengers, who rolled their eyes in annoyance.

It was the third time this week that this particular trip would arrive late. Peter was clearly annoyed by this but there was nothing he could do. His job was about half a mile distance from where he lived, meaning that the subway train was his only option. He couldn’t drive his old car, he was too damn tiny to even press the foot pedal even if he jumped with his whole weight on it and, of course walking was completely out of the question. Not only would it take a ridiculous amount of time but also it was very dangerous. He would have to evade the giantesses’ massive footsteps as they would walk towards their works too.

 Thankfully, it took only a minute for the tiny wagon to come to a stop. With a “ding” the doors slid open and Peter instantly rushed out. He dashed towards the building’s main exit, unknowingly pushing and shoving a few of the other men who patiently waited in the line. The high arch glass doors of the Community Transport loomed imposingly before him, looking quite tall as he came closer, even though he knew that these dominant looking gates would hardly reach above a woman’s ankle and that with great difficulty. Seeing no immediate danger, Peter passed through the exit and found himself on the vast expanse of the grey pavement. Across from him, a much bigger, giant sized building stood large and in charge, with gates at least a thousand times bigger and millions times heavier than the Community Transport’s ones. The company he was working as a secretary assistant for, was standing before him like a skyscraper the top of which was lost in the clouds and quite literally “scraping the sky”. Peter rushed, always following the specific yellow line on the ground for safety, and turned to look at his watch. “Twenty minutes late…Oh God help me.” He said, failing to realize the proximity of an impending danger as a strong rumble shook the ground.

THOOM!

THOOM!

 A huge shadow fell all around as Peter turned to look at the source of the powerful tremors. A blonde mane emerged from the horizon, rising from the back of the Community Transports like a menacing kaiju, the giant face slowly appearing larger and larger as the giantess kept coming closer. She was focused on her phone, bright blue eyes pinned on the screen, and judging by the unstoppable continuous gait, she was totally oblivious to the situation at her feet. As she approached, more of her bodacious figure came into view. She was dressed in a business attire, namely a button up shirt and a grey jacket that was pushed to its limits to the swell of her gargantuan pumpkin sized breasts. These massive blimps bounced and wobbled every time her colossal feet hit the ground, bulging when they went up and clapping when they went down, with thunderclaps that jostled even under the confinements of her tight professional attire. Peter almost felt his eyes drop out of their sockets at the size of those enormous breasts, but, when the giantess approached and, with a simple lift of her foot, stepped over the less than knee high subway station, he realized the danger he was in. Her freshly polished black mule touched the ground with an obliterating thud, the impact quickly travelling across the ground and making the poor man’s knees quiver from pressure. The giant foot fully eclipsed the gate of the tiny portico as if it was nothing. Peter woke up and immediately started running towards the company’s lobby, but he was no match for the giantess’ thick and powerful legs: Even on simple walking speed, each one of her strides covered at least a hundred steps of his, so it came as no surprise that in no time she was upon him. Her thick powerful legs lifted and fell onto the ground with brute force, the colossal feet creeping closer and closer as the distance between the two shortened. In the blink of an eye, Peter’s sky grew dark, the giantess’ short skirt doing nothing to prevent him from having an upskirt view of her red thong and giant soft cock that formed a massive round bulge at the front of her crotch.

“No!” Was what Peter managed to scream in his panic before he fell down, watching as the colossal sole of the giantess’ elegant shoe became his sky and was about to crush him like a bug. His whole life passed in front of his eyes, but the expected death didn’t come.

THOOM!!

 The eardrum breaking rumble exploded a few feet in front of him, the unaware lady’s massive foot stomping the solid concrete with a massive thud. Sweltering wind brushed through Peter’s hair, the said foot mechanically lifting and rising high into the sky before slamming back down a few yards away, as the enormous girl resumed her rather peaceful walk. When he opened his eyes, he saw he was still intact and safe, the image of the giantess’ ample derriere barely covered by her short skirt quickly imprinting on his mind as the happy end to a near death experience. Even looking at her from the back, her enormous boobs showed significantly at the sides, those heavy jugs jutting a considerable distance from her torso, all the while those pillar like legs kept pumping her forward like two titanic meaty columns. The powerful tremors of her thundering footsteps continued in decreasing fashion and only stopped when the unsuspecting young lady climbed the stairs and entered the lobby of the company she was working for…right across from him.

Apparently, they were coworkers?

 “Stupid bitch!” Peter cursed standing back on his feet. He was thankful he was alive but a sense of dread and anger filled him, a feeling that never missed the chance to haunt him the last few weeks. Having to see the world from an entirely new perspective, the perspective of a bug, was driving him crazy. He felt weak and helpless. He felt malice towards the giantesses. He had done nothing wrong, yet he was forced to look up to them simply because they were bigger…

 Still shocked, he let out a sigh and moved on towards the lobby. He took the little lift at the side of the stairs and reached the imposing double doors. Looking up, the huge door expanded way up above his head but he headed for the tiny one located at its bottom left corner. Upon entering, his eyes were once again drawn to the enormous interior: Huge reception desks, endless hallways leading to the various offices, massive decorative plants even skyscraper sized copy machines filled the scenery, a different perspective he was hardly getting used to seeing. Of course, all these were all scaled up to the giantesses’ huge size or more appropriately…his previous normal size, he so much missed.

“There you are!” A deep female voice thundered from above as a massive high heel appeared and stomped in front of him powerfully. “I thought you wouldn’t show up…again.” The crimson red of her freshly pedicured toenails shined brightly under the room’s light and caught Peter by surprise, only until he moved his head up to look at the familiar yet friendly giantess smiling down at him.

“Train delay…don’t ask.” He said bluntly and made to walk towards to the indoor elevator for tinies.

“Another one? It’s the…what? Fourth time this week?”

“Third.” He sighed. “As I said, don’t ask.”

“Ok big boy. But I’ll have to inform you that the higher ups found out about this. The boss said she wanted to see you.”

“Wait, what?! I thought you had me covered up!” Peter complained at the huge security guard, the irritation evident in his voice.

“I did! I honestly don’t know how they found out… You know I got your ass more than a few times already, don’t blame me.” Her deep voice thundered from above.

 Peter knew she was telling the truth. After all, it was not Mary’s fault that he was late again. Nor was she to blame for the previous, carefree giantess’s gait that almost trampled him to death. Mary was always kind of nice towards him and it sure was to a tiny’s advantage to have someone giant to talk to. Her gentle nature came in direct contrast with her attire though. Being a security guard, she had to follow the company’s dressing policy for guards, which meant she was forced to wear the skimpy outfits they proposed. True to the standards of this new world, the dressing code meant absolutely no respect for the tiny population, forcing guards to flaunt their huge curvy bodies as a means of “suppressing delinquent behavior”. The concept was that security guards were to be feared, and what better way to show a tiny his place than presenting them a fifty foot long cock that was far too large for them even soft? Peter could never understand it though. To his mind, this was just another tragic joke this new, post virus female minds decided to play on mankind.

“Anyway…Need a lift?” Mary asked, her foot still standing immovable in front of him like a tower, forcing Peter to make a turn around it. “Taking that little elevator will cost you some more time you definitely need. It’s not advisable to leave the boss waiting you know...”

Peter looked up at her. At least, that’s what he meant to do, but soon paused when he was greeted with her colossal thunder thighs and massive meaty member that was strapped to a cock holster on her left thigh. Seeing a giantess’s enormous package flaunted so plainly before his eyes never failed to make him swallow in fear. Maybe those guidelines were having the desired result after all. His fear became worse when Mary’s muscular thighs swelled and came down as she unceremoniously took a low squat, her fat balls hovering above his head like two rumbling boulders. “I can get you there in no time…” She said and pinched him between two fingers and dropped him inside her bra. “Just stop squirming…” she teased and stood back to her full 6’2 height, which to Peter was akin to 500 feet from the ground. “I count this as a favor so…You owe me one.”

 Peter didn’t have the chance to get a say on this. He just felt the masses of her huge breasts bounce and jiggle as she started walking. “Oh God what have I gotten myself into this time…” he murmured giving another try to stabilize himself on Mary’s areola. Although she didn’t have the biggest pair, the perkiness and warm softness of her mounds, made it quite a task for him to stay in place. Thankfully, he grabbed hold of the inner side of her lacy bra and balanced himself, free to take short glances to the outside world through the sheer fabric. His whole world was bouncing and he could swear he could even hear the thudding sounds of Mary’s heavy footfalls down below. Certainly, those high heels were big and heavy enough to trample many men underneath but Peter decided not to think about it for the time being.

 “OK here we are.” Mary said after a while, stopping in front of the manager’s office door. “You’d better have a good excuse made up. She was kind of in a bad mood this morning. Didn’t even say good morning.”

After a solid knock Mary made herself in. “Sorry to interrupt miss Tennison, but you said you wanted to see Peter Dinegold.”

 Tina Tennison, the office manager, turned to look at the imposing security guard with a brief puzzled look. “Peter Dinegold… Ah yes.” She said, the name finally ringing a bell. Apparently, she was busy typing something on her computer and the sudden intrusion took her aback. She was sitting on her desk and Peter could see her from the waist up and once again noticed how professional and strict she looked. She wore a full sleeved lilac turtle neck with a large boob window that could be at least considered indecent to the previous standards of public modesty, but in the post virus female dominated society it was nothing sort of conservative. Those massive full breasts rested heavily on the desk in front of her, almost pushing the keyboard away, while a deep cleavage line formed where the two hefty tits pressed together. Golden earrings adorned her ear lobs, her blonde hair left to curl on her shoulders, while her make up was faint with the exception of the vivid red lipstick that made a stunning contrast. Certainly Peter’s boss was very buxom and thick, something that made the situation even more uncomfortable.

“And where is he now?” Tina asked with a raised eyebrow. “I don’t see him around.” She said leaning over and scanning the floor for the tiny man.

“Oh yes. He’s right here with me. Here.” Mary said and pulled the cup of her bra away from her tit and fished Peter out. She squished him on her huge nipple doing so, something that the manager thankfully didn’t notice. She carefully set him on the desk not forgetting to pat him softly on the head with her tree trunk finger, just to be brave. “I just offered him a ride.”

“In your bra? Not bad.” The manager said. “I suppose there were far more appropriate ways though.”

There came an awkward pause. Peter gulped.

“ I guess you’re right. I didn’t want to make him so uncomfortable though. Now if you don’t mind…I have a post I need to be in.” she said and nodding her head slightly, she turned around and left the room.

 Immediately, Tina’s eyes fell on Peter. In front of her massive boobs, the tiny man was nothing more than a mere bug. Just one of her large breasts was like a house to him. This sense of power over him made her break a smile.

Peter on the other hand found himself looking at the biggest pair of breasts he had ever seen. Two soft mountains of warm breastflesh expanded before him, the turtleneck doing absolutely nothing to hide their gigantic size. The giantess’ perfume viciously attacked his nostrils and, if not for the unknown reason he was there in the first place, he would find himself slightly aroused.

“Mister Dinegold…I suppose you know what you’re here for.” The imposing giantess said as she slid her chair back and stood to her full height.

“My recent late comings? It was not my fault!”

“It’s been already three times this week alone. I’m sure you’re aware of the company’ strict police about punctuality.”

“It’s the damn train delays!” Peter burst. “You know that as a tiny, I don’t have that many options to travel here. It’s not that I jump on my car and drive here for God’s sake.”

“Mister Dinegold!” the giantess interrupted raising her voice, forcing Peter to instantly cover his ears to the powerful sound density. “I won’t tolerate any excuses. In my view you need to be punished.”

“Punished? Am I fired?”

“Firing doesn’t solve the problem I assume. I’m talking about a different kind of punishment…Some form of penalty that has an educational aspect as well…” she walked around the desk and came to stand before him. With her hands dominantly placed on her wide hips and her legs shoulder width apart, Peter would find himself filled in fear…even so, if it also wasn’t for that massive round bulge that stretched the front of her tight skirt enormously! He was face to crotch with his giantess boss, the desk he was standing on doing nothing to prevent him from having a full view of her massive concealed python. Her cock must have been huge! Like a fire hydrant! No, like a huge ship!

“What do…do you uhm…have in mind?” Peter hesitantly asked, his mind racing at the various ways giantesses usually chose to discipline tinies with. And none of them was…rational to begin with.

“You know Peter…I strongly believe that you are a good boy deep inside…” Tina said, a hand traveling down the length of her stomach to her crotch, slowly cupping and massaging the large package, the huge bulge too large to be fully grabbed by her palm. “…And as a good boy, I’m sure you’ll be more than eager to help…uhm…how to put it…a lovely lady in need…Isn’t that right?”

Peter didn’t know how to respond. His eyes were wide open and glued to the huge bulge in front of him, noticing that it somehow swelled in size.

“You know, I have a son too. My beloved Mike…” she said, the massaging turning a bit more vibrant and transforming into short strokes that went up and down her crotch. “…And I truly mean it when I say that all you little boys need just the right push to blossom into the nice little obedient gentlemen you truly are…So, what do you say…Help me out so that I can forget all about your recent late comings and leave it all behind?” She hooked both of her thumbs in the waistband of her tight skirt and with a pull, the expensive garment fell down to her ankles.

 A massive fat cock appeared and dropped on the desk with a heavy plwamp.

 It was fat and girthy like a two litre bottle and extended a good fifty feet from the base of her crotch. The shaft was a bit darker than the rest of her skin, with two angry, thumb sized veins running its entire length to the vey tip which was fat as an apple with a penny sized sperm tube underneath. Her colossal balls, each one as big as an orange, hang and swayed underneath like two heavy orbs churning with potent futa cum. Her musk immediately attacked his face, a sweet sour scent of sweat combined with cocoa cream lotion, all the while a cloud of warmth and virility filled his senses.

“I can’t do that.” Peter said, surprised at himself to even be able to form a word in front of such a beast, let alone hold his ground.

“I beg you a pardon?”

“Sorry…It just…I can’t.”

The giantess paused. Tina had never seen any tiny react in such a way in front of her giant member. Maybe this little show off needed another approach.

“OK, fair enough…”

Peter looked up at her. At least that’s what he intended, since he only caught a view of the undersides of her massive breasts.

“I’ll do it the classical way. I’ll give you ten.”

“Ten? Ten what?”

“Three delays, ten hits. Sounds like a reasonable number.”

“You’ll hit me?”

“Normally I would spank you, but you’re too damn small for that. Spanking helped with my little boy when he was young, but now it’s out of the question. You men are too damn tiny for that anyways.”

“…”

“Alright than, here we go.” Tina said her hands still on her hips, her enormous cock looking like a subway wagon next to the half inch man.

 “But your hands are way to big…Wait, you’re not gonna flick me, are you?”

  His question was immediately answered when the giant cock next to him flexed and twitched with excitement. As he turned, he was greeted with the massive shaft swelling and rising like a sleeping giant, the fat futa penis elongating and turning erect as the giantess thrust her hips forward making it slap fully erect against her toned stomach, almost wedging it between her colossal mounds. “Of course not, Peter. I’m not even going to use my hands…”

 Peter’s heart skipped a bit at the sight of the underside of the enormous cock, as he found himself in its shadow, the massive log beginning its downward fall right upon him. Panicking, he turned to run away but he quickly found himself smashed against the solid surface of the desk.

PLWAMP!

“One!” Tina laughed above him, clearly enjoying her dominance over the tiny man.

 She grabbed her cock from the base and lift it up before with another twist of her hand she smashed it back against the poor tiny.

“Two!”

 The baseball bat of a cock of hers swinged and hit him disciplinarily, the poor tiny nothing more than a mere toy meant to be used and abused by it. It was as if her cock found a new pet, immediately jumping at the chance to show it how much it loved it.

“Three!”

“Four!”

“Uhm…excuse me?”

“Huh?” Tina turned around cock in hand, unknowingly carrying Peter with her as the poor man stuck on the underside of her fat cock tip. A busty young giantess was at the door, hands still on the door handle, looking at her with a dropped jaw.

“I’m sorry…Didn’t mean to interrupt.” She said embarrassingly. “I’ll come again alter.”

“No, you don’t.” Tina said sternly. “Please come in and close the door behind you.”

 The young giantess did as she was told and came into the room. Tina was still having her giant cock out with Peter still attached to it. “I was in the middle of punishing a tiny. Not a big deal.”

“Oh…I see.” the young blonde replied. “Phew…I thought it was something important.”

“It wasn’t, but you should learn to knock first.” Tina said offering the new giantess her hand, her flagpole still out and proud, even swaying left to right as she walked. “You must be the new intern. Bethany Rogers, is that right?”

“Absolutely.”

“I’m Tina Tennisson, office manager. Coffee?”

“No, thank you. I’ve had two already.”

“Nervous huh? Let’s jump straight to the point then.” Tina said and gave Peter another dick slap, this one echoing around the room. The poor tiny was already out of conscious. “Well Bethany, we’re kind of understaffed as far as disciplinary staff is concerned. You know… the work you found me doing right now. Would you like to work for our company?”

“Oh but of course! As I’ve already put on my CV I’m in the last year of college studying Business Administration, I’ve had straight A’s in my lest semester and I would-“

“How long is your cock?”

“What? Uhm, thirteen inches the last time I measured…Why?”

“You’re hired!” Tina said before dick slapping Peter one more time. “Here!” she flexed her magnum dong upwards releasing Peter from her cock and sending him flying high into the air. Then, with the air of an experienced baseball player she swung her cock powerfully, hitting the poor tiny on his way down and sending him skyrocketing exactly in between Bethany’s impressive bosom. He landed in between her air bags and wedged deep into her cleavage, totally unable to even fight back unconscious as he was. “Bingo! I can’t get enough of doing that…” she said, her massive dong still on hand. “Ahem…That would be it for now. I expect you to be as professional as you appear to be.” Tina stated noticing the young girl’s gray jacket and white overflowing shirt. If only she knew better than to look where she was placing her feet when she walked. “You can go now. Hand this poor fellow to Mary…after you give him some taster of your…ahem… mind.” She said closing one eye mischievously.

“Ergh…OK.” Bethanny said as she turned to leave. “Thank you for hiring me. I won’t fail you!” She exclaimed with enthusiasm as she closed the door behind her. Unsure on how to proceed, she fished the poor tiny out of her cleavage and held him in front of her face. He seemed beaten down but still breathing. His face didn’t ring a bell. And why would he? After all, all tinies look the same when they walk in between your feet, why bother…She quickly dismissed any bad thoughts, and pulled the waistband of her cotton white panties and dropped him in. He landed next to her right testicle, but with a bit of wiggle wiggle of her part she pushed him right under her fat flaccid shaft and in between her ball cleavage. “There we go…Now onto my new job. Better find this Mary girl…” Bethanny said, oblivious to the fact that she almost trampled the guy she was now carrying in between her junk.

Certainly, a cruel world for a man…let alone a constantly delayed secretary assistant.   

End Notes:

Send me your thoughts on that if you'd like.

Chapter 11 by toy
Author's Notes:


“Hey dude…You’ve hit the jackpot with her. I’m truly happy for you.” your friend Tommy says, standing next to you. He’s wearing a fancy all black tuxedo, a white napkin neatly folded on his chest pocket, and his hair is perfectly combed and styled.

“Uhm…thanks?” You reply puzzled. Next to him stand, equally perfect, three of your friends from school, their clothes similarly elegant and expensive and they seem to be holding a bouquet of flowers each. “What is…Where are we?” The place surely looks like an old chapel and you are currently standing on the altar. The benches are full of guests, all wearing elegant clothes and what is truly strange is that they are all the same size with you, even women. At the corner of your eye, you spot your two sisters sitting on the front bench, both trying to hold back tears of joy. “Tommy, what’s going on here?”

“Always making fun of things huh?” he replies giving you a firm pat on the back. “Come on man, not all moments are the same. Just be yourself and try to enjoy it!”

“Enjoy what?” You ask back and look down. You are dressed like a groom, a nice tailcoat and a bow tie fitting you like a glove, expensive shoes shining brightly at the reflecting light. You seem to be holding a bouquet of flowers too, except yours is much bigger and has a nice white ribbon attached to it. “Is this…Am I getting married?”

 Right then, the double doors of the chapel fly open and in comes your mother dressed like a priest, walking down the corridor in a hurry. “Sorry, I’m late…Had to schedule a proper discipline for some of my late coworkers.” There come a few surprised ohs and nods from the guests but she quickly rushes to the altar brushing past you and your best man, Tommy.

“Mom? Are you a priest?” you ask as nothing seems to fit into place.

“Shush!” Tommy thrusts an elbow at your side. “You don’t want to interrupt her holiness except…Well, there comes your lady.” Suddenly, a soft tune of “here comes the bride” starts playing around the chapel and all quests rise from their seats. At the end of the corridor, a beautiful bride starts walking towards you, her long flowing wedding dress covering up her body modestly while a thin veil hides her face from view.

“Seriously dude… What is this!?” you panic as you realize you’re about to get married. The unknown woman creeps closer and closer and you desperately try to recall how you got there but nothing comes to mind. You try to make a run for it but your feet don’t move; they are frozen in place. You attempt to scream but your voice doesn’t come out no matter how much you try.

“Oh isn’t she beautiful?” your sister Lisa asks wiping a tear out of the corner of her eye. “I’m so happy for the both of them.”

“I’m sure you are, honey. We all are.” Rachel whispers softly, when the bride finally reaches the altar. To your surprise, she is equal to you in terms of size but she stands about two feet taller which makes you eye level with her very large and heavy breasts.

“Ahem…” your mother, and priest for the ceremony, clears her throat and all guests sit down. The bride moves a little closer and you can finally distinguish her features under the thin veil. When she takes her final position next to you, you are already sure of who she is but the gentle motion of her unveiling herself confirms your thoughts.

“Penelope?”

“It’s me, Mike.” She replies warmly. “This is our moment.”

Before you even try to say something, an unknown force spins you on the spot and forces you to turn towards your mother. She straightens her posture and asks, “Do you Mike, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded owner and spouse, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

“I do!” you yelp instantly, the words coming out of your mouth on their own, the strange force deeming you unable to act on your own.

 Without having control over your actions, you drop to your knees and pull a wedding ring out of your pocket. Carefully, as if though you are handling something sacred, you gently lift Penelope’s wedding dress and grab her shoe. The cathedral remains silent as you, without your will, remove Penelope’s shoes from her soft white heels.

Your mother continues, “Do you Penelope, take this man to be your lawfully wedded pet and spouse, to live together in matrimony, to own him, dominate him, protect and keep him, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

“I do.” Penelope replies, her voice trembling with enthusiasm. The priest nods and Penelope softly lifts her foot from the ground. Without delay, she offers her gorgeous foot in your hand, and you slowly insert the wedding ring on her chubby, lilac painted second toe.

“By the power vested in me by our Goddess, I now pronounce you husband and wife!” Your mother declares, earning a vivid applause as the whole chapel erupts into cheers.

 You feel disgusted by what you were just forced to do and attempt to stand back on your feet. As you try to do so however, a bright lightning bursts all around and all of a sudden everything seems to zoom out. The chapel, the altar, the quests even Penelope and the priest start expanding taller and taller, reaching biblical proportions in no time! You find yourself shrunken, no more than half an inch tall in height, standing on the ground and surrounded by massive giantesses who all look down at you with wide grins. As you turn, you’re greeted with Penelope’s plumb toes, the wedding ring fitting perfectly her milky white peds.

“You may now kiss the bride!” your mother continues, the firmness in her voice indicating that your obscure shrinking was not something that she didn’t expect.

As you stumble around like a silly bug on the floor, you hear powerful booms and thuds that shake the ground and make you panic. It’s then you realize that you’re completely defenseless and vulnerable, easy prey for the gigantic feet all around you to crush you like an insignificant ant. You turn to run away from Penelope’s feet, but the elegant shoes you religiously set on the side a moment ago, are like enormous fallen logs that block your way. The rhythmic sound of the powerful tremors amplifies and makes you pause and look up, only to notice the towering form of your mother who’s walking in your direction. The humongous pillars of her legs switch and advance confidently, carrying her prodigious weight forward as the enormous stiletto high heels she’s wearing vibrate the carpeted floor of the chapel on their way to you.  “I said, you may now kiss the bride…”, she repeats and bends down to pick you up. Her enormous fingers wrap around your puny body, engulfing you in their soft yet firm grip and lift you up. Your feet lose contact with the floor as you start aimlessly kicking thin air.

 Soon enough, you’re unceremoniously dropped on the new altar which now seems a bit higher up than you expected, but again, in your shrunken form everything looks bigger. “…Men…What would they do with us?” your mother says as she returns back to her position as a priest. “Now let’s move on, shall we?” Penelope just stares down at you from above, her cheeks blushing in anticipation. Apparently, the altar is only waist high to her who now stands tall and big looking down at you over the swell of her prodigious breasts.

“OK I’m ready.” Penelope says to which your mother replies, ”You may kiss the bride!”

You wonder where this is going but your questions are immediately answered when…when Penelope lifts the front of her dress and allows her massive, behemoth sized cock drop on the altar with a heavy thud! The fat cock looks fifty foot long and about ten feet wide like a city bus protruding angrily from her gigantic frame. The ridiculously large tip swells with power and oozes sexual virility. The broad head is free of its ample foreskin, the subtle ridges left exposed to the open air, emanating a warm musk and solidifying once and for all who will be the dominant partner in this wedding relationship.

 “Oh I’m so happy Mike!” Penelope’s voice thunders from above, her face fully obstructed by the valley of her enormous bosom, until a thrust of her hips sends her magnum dong forward, barreling towards your insignificant form. Her heavy round balls almost collide with the side of the altar as she advances. You gulp at the sight of the impossible futa penis as it rushes towards you, it’s lovely husband, till with a wet “sqwelch” it bumps on you and knocks you off of the altar, sending you flying down the dark abyss.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” you scream as you dive down the impossible height of the altar, your arms and legs kicking and flailing in slow motion…

…when you bump onto something soft and big.

“Honey?”

You wake up drenched in sweat and yelling like a madman. “Honey, are you alright?” Penelope whispers from above as she leans down to take a closer look at you. Her face is puzzled and has a glint of concern in her eyes.

“What…Where…” You mumble as you turn and try to take in your surroundings. You’re sitting on a vast pink surface, the smoothness of which resembles skin very much. You notice four pillars curling slightly at the front while a fifth shorter one juts out on the side. It takes a moment to recognize those fleshy digits as Penelope’s fingers, realizing that you are currently nested in her open palm.

“It’s alright…” Penelope calms you down. “It was just a nightmare…Try to relax…”

 You try to control your fast breathing. “It was so vivid… Oh my God…” You cup your head with both hands. “I’ve never experienced something like that before…”

“Sh…” Penelope pokes your back with the tip of her tree trunk sized finger in sympathy. “I guess the whole sexual act previously must have felt a bit too harsh for you…Sorry about that…”

It’s then you realize that you’re currently drenched not only in sweat but also in dried cum. It has clustered on your skin, forming a sticky coat of crusty semen.

“Come. You need a bath.” Penelope says. “This will help you relax…and try to calm down from whatever you just saw in your dreams…”

“Wait…Aren’t you…Where is…” you mumble, the recent events and the vividness of the night mare preventing you from having a coherent thought and form a viable sentence. “You’re still my girlfriend right?”

“Sorry?”

“I mean we’re still on the boyfriend-girlfriend thing…We haven’t advanced to something more serious…right?”

Penelope looks down at you with a weird face. “I guess so, unless you want to suppose that having sex is the next step to our relationship, then yeah we’re in a more serious affair…But honestly, I think you should take some rest and relax. You sound like you’ve had a concussion or something.” She bites her lower lip saying that.

“Oh…OK then.” You breath a sigh of relief realizing it was just a stupid dream and you’re not married to her. So, no strict commitments…yet. You let yourself calm down and lie on your back against Penelope’s hand, as she takes you to the bathroom.

 

….

 Next morning found you waking up as usual. Penelope was particularly gentle helping you clean yourself the previous evening, figuring it would be best if she left you alone and allowed you to take some proper rest. With a kiss she got up and left, waving goodbye, the continuous blush never leaving her innocent face.

 So, you just took up your morning routine, washed yourself and got ready for school. Your mother and sisters were already having breakfast when you got downstairs, sitting around the huge table like enormous living titanesses. Looking up at them from the floor never failed to inspire awe to you, their prodigious 400+ foot height and more than a thousand tons weight making you feel like an insignificant bug compared to them. The moment you set foot on the boy sized stairway leading to the table however, a loud honk sounded out the window from the school bus. Deciding to skip breakfast, you just grabbed your tiny bag, tied your shoes, put some perfume on, kissed your gigantic mother’s big toe good morning like an obedient little boy and left for school. As you were walking on the corridor however, Lisa quickly followed, bent down and picked you up. “Good morning there, big bro. Don’t worry, I got you.” She says before giving you a warm kiss and depositing you down her smart woman pouch, in front of her soft behemoth. “Time for school!” she says before skipping towards the school bus, causing her swinging junk to slightly jostle you around.

 School went thankfully smoothly. The first two classes were History and Math, two topics you honestly excelled at, so Miss Lagrande and Miss Horton, went easy on you. In fact, Miss Horton, the math teacher, who was a slender blonde with a slim figure and a prodigious bulge, went on to congratulate you for finding an alternate solution to the very difficult problem she gave you last week as homework. She even raised you on the white board and asked you to show the whole class your way of thinking. After you were done, she said she was proud to have such a clever student like you and even admired how could such a tiny male brain could think so brightly. The class had great difficulty figuring your tiny scribblings on the vast board however, so it came as no surprise that most of the gigantic girls and all tiny boys dismissed your teacher’s compliments and even whispered between themselves that you’re a “nerd boy” and a “teacher’s pet”. Thankfully, none of that bothered you, as long as you managed to avoid trouble, especially from your gigantic girl classmates.

 Right now, you are enjoying the break, hanging out with a few of your friends, all boys, all peers and all tiny. You are lounging on a yellow line on the ground next to a massive wall, trying to avoid the humongous giantesses as they walk and chit chat around the vast yard. You can’t risk it outside the safety zone or you’ll end up as a red dot under an enormous sneaker or converse.

“Hey you!” you hear a stern voice shouting at you. “I’m talking to you potato-head!”

 As you turn around, you notice a boy in a mohawk hair cut pointing at you, his firm index finger straight but trembling with anger, giving way to a toned and muscular arm having a dragon tattoo from the shoulder till the elbow.

“Remember me?” he says, the piercing on his tongue shining under the bright light as he plays with it between his front teeth like a crazy psycho. A rather intimidating act, that has the desired effect of paralyzing you out of fear. “Oh, I bet you do…Follow me boys!” he motions towards a group of three boys wearing torn jeans and black t-shirts with the logo of the same death metal band on. The group quickly walks towards your side, advancing menacingly.

“Oh no…” you hear Tommy say next to you in panic.

“Bill Harris…” you gulp realizing the punk’s face as the bully you try to avoid for almost all of your school life. You know he’s two years older than you, yet he’s only a year above you in classes as he was expelled from his previous school due to improper behavior. Rumor has it, that he was smuggling drugs during school hours but he was caught red handed and forced to spend six months in jail hence his lost academic year.

“Hey guys bear with me. If we stay together they cannot harm us…” you say when you hear the sound of quick tripping footsteps behind your back. “Guys?” you turn to look at your fleeing friends who rush to leave the place as quickly as possible. “Guys! Where are you going!? Don’t leave me alone!” you try calling at them but they run away, not even looking back. Only Tommy dares to give a sorrow look at you, as if saying sorry, but he too turns to run away from the approaching punks.

“So…” Bill says coming to a stop in front of you, his face halting inches from your own face. “Your friends left you huh? Good move from the little bastards…” His bad breath is washing your face to how close he’s come. “But what to expect from fleeing little pussies…So what up with you potato-head? Trying to stand up for yourself? What? Are you a brave little hero now, not fearing us?”

 You just stay there frozen, looking straight ahead and avoiding eye contact. He makes a turn around you like a hungry shark and comes to stop behind your back. “Let me tell you something…You should have left too…” His reeking breath brushes your left ear causing giving you goosebumps. Your hands turn cold and beads of sweat form on your forehead.

“What…what do you…want?” you reply, your trembling voice betraying how frightened you are.

“Feisty little one…” he says quickly moving to whisper on your other ear in the blink of an eye. “Me…Nothing…Just enjoying an old friend’s company…”

“We’re not…friends.”

“Oh come on…” he says with a hearty laugh that forces his cigarette scented breath to fill the air. The other guys grin too. “And all those years of me stealing your pocket money…All these years of me pulling your pants up and forcing you to walk like a little monkey in front of us…The years that I’ve been shoving your head in the rubbish bin forcing you to pick up my half eaten sandwich with your mouth? Remember that one guys? It was hilarious! Hahaha!!”

The other guys keep smiling to their chief’s words adding even further to your awkward position. “To me all these are nothing but solid foundations of a much worthy friendship!” he mocks you as he shoves you with his shoulder before stepping in front of you. He stands a foot taller than you and he’s lanky but with defined musculature. “Let me tell you something princess…” he says giving a slap on your neck. “Don’t defy me…” he gives you a strong push while one of his grunts puts his foot behind your heel. You trip and fall to the ground hurting your elbows in the process. “This is where you belong, you nerdy bastard! On the ground!” he shouts and spits on your clothes.

“Give me your money!” he demands angrily. His face is twisted, probably not thinking straight, like a junkie. You try not to argue. You just dig in your pockets and give him whatever you have.

He takes it away from you with a swing of his tattooed arm. “Five dollars? That’s all you’ve got? FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS!?” he is angry. “You’ve wasted my time…” he leans down and speaks with a low hissing voice full of nerves. “No one wastes my time!”

He’s a lunatic.

“You hear that?! NO ONE!” he stands back up. “You filthy bastard!” he swing his leg backwards and gives a strong kick on your side. “You have to make up for my lost time! Yes, you do! Do the monkey walk! Entertain me!”

 You writhe on the ground. His kick was strong. You curl like a ball trying to ease the pain, while trying not to squirm much as you know this gives him pleasure. Your only hope is that he gets bored now that he got your money and maybe leave you alone.

 As you lie there on the ground you see with the corner of your eye that he gets ready for another kick. He steps backward trying to charge up. His boot steps on the ground preparing his final blow. You mentally prepare yourself to get hit again.

THOOM!!

“What’s going on here?” The ground shakes powerfully as a massive tremor knocks every tiny off balance, even your bully Billy. The strong earthquake is amplified by the sound of a feminine voice which comes from above like a mighty thunder. The magnitude goes on for a few seconds and you swear you could feel the ground shift at the impact of what could guess was a heavy stomp.

“What is this…Oh my God! Mike, are you alright?” A huge shadow falls all over you and, as you open your eyes, you find yourself looking at your reflection on the polished surface of an ENORMOUS back mule. Your stare follows the giant redwood sized legs that disappear into a school fuku miniskirt, up the girl’s giant torso, and settle on her face which looks down at you from the shelf of her breasts. Of course, you can neither ignore the huge prominent bulge that stretches the pink lacy panties underneath the skirt, nor the sides of the full round testicles that are evident through the leg holes despite the girl’s modest choice to actually put panties on. No matter how many times you saw a giantess from this point, it never failed to shock and terrify you.

“Penelope?” you ask as a huge hand comes down and picks you up, bringing you against a massive blushing cheek.

“Oh Mike! What happened to you?! I was so scared!” Penelope says nuzzling you against her.

Her warm skin feels good against your face, yet her massive size makes it feel like you try to hug the moon. “I’m fine-Ouch!” you squeak when her finger accidentally squeezes your sore leg at the spot you received Billy’s kick.

“Did I hurt you? Oh, I’m so sorry!” she apologizes…when her yes fall down on the group of bullies that are slowly standing up.

“It was not your fault…” you say and motion towards Billy and his squad. They looked so much less intimidating from this high up. “I…” you ponder on whether you should reveal the whole incident or not. You certainly knew that it would be very humiliating for the tinies if Penelope decided to punish them…but then again, Billy could learn a lesson. “Those bullies down there stole my money…Please Penelope do something.”

“What? Those…” Her face turns serious all of a sudden. “No one steals from my Mike!” she throws a deadly glare at the bug sized boys at her feet. They look up at her with fear and agony when Billy stands up and starts shouting.

“Hey! You freak!” Billy screams at you but his voice barely reaches your ears at this height. “What now? Making friends with giants now? Can’t fight on your own?”

 Penelope’s eye twitched. “Freak?” she says. “No one calls my boyfriend freak!” she stomps her foot down with another powerful tremor that knocks Billy’s squad off balance, all except Billy.

“Hey Billy…” a boy says trying to stand up. “Maybe we should leave…It’s not wise to mock a girl. They are gigantic! Please, let’s go…”

“Relax dude…She can’t harm us.” Billy says confidently, as if all this was already figured out. “We stand on the yellow area remember? The girls aren’t allowed to interact with boys here. We’re safe.”

“Yeah but…”

“No buts!” the lanky junkie bursts and lifts a hand high into the air ready to slap the kid. “We do as I say! I’m the boss, remember?! Me! Only me!”

Another stomp rocks the ground forcing Billy on his back before he manages to hit his grunt. “Ahem…” Penelope clears her throat from above, the tiny boys nothing more than little bugs before her mighty mules. “I suppose you’re right big man…I can’t touch you in the yellow line…”

Billy smirked, despite having been just shown how utterly enormous and powerful giantess truly was. Just a stomp of her huge leg and he was barreling on the ground like a crazy pebble.

“But what if some great danger were to fall upon you and I had to intervene? Let’s just say, if there was a mouse that was about to gobble you up? Or a cricket that mistook you for its natural enemy and decided to attack you?” she says lifting her foot high above the ground offering an unobstructed view up her fuku skirt. “Then it would be my job as a girl to protect you, wouldn’t it?” she mocks before mimicking panic and chuckling saying, “Oh no! There’s a bug that I must kill! Hang with me boys!” she says before an explosive footstep stomps right next to the scurrying squad, inches away from Billy who is blasted away due to the impact…leaving the yellow line.

“Oh look who’s not in the yellow line anymore…” Penelope stands with her hands on her hips looking at the small bully. “I guess you’re not so brave now huh?”

Billy immediately figures his mistake. He gets up and tries to run back to safety. He makes a beeline for the yellow area where his friends are scurrying in fear.

“Going somewhere?” Penelope asks before slipping her foot out of her mule and taking her sock off.

Bill was almost there. He was just about to step into the yellow line when he found himself pinched on the sides by something large and firm. “Gotcha!” Two warm masses pressed him on either side, squeezing his arms against his torso and forcing the air out of his lungs. A faint smell of skin and foot lotion attacked his nostrils and filled his mouth as he tried to scream in protest.

“What is…mpf…” he tried to talk but he was being constricted from all sides. He was shoulder deep into something huge and fleshy yet his line of sight was not allowing him to figure exactly what had caught him.

 Penelope gently grabbed the fleeing tiny in between her toes. She was careful to pick him up using her big and second toe, trying not to press too hard and smush the little guy. “Oh look! There’s something caught in my toes!” she teases. “What could that possibly be?” she mocks giving a slight curl which squeezes the tiny bully a bit more. “Maybe a bug?” she chuckles. From above, Billy looked nothing more than a little speck caught between Penelope’s chubby wiggling toes. He was about a foot taller than you, yet his head barely made it out of the fleshy toe grip while his feet were nowhere to be seen. This confirmed that your gigantic girlfriend’s soft toes were about twice his size give or take.

“Oh, it’s a tiny boy…Now tell me little one, what were you doing all alone and helpless outside the yellow line? Don’t you know, that, let’s say, if an adorable unsuspecting giantess were to walk by, you would be in great danger of ending up underfoot? You could be squished you know…” she says wiggling her toes cheerfully. “You look like a perfect jewel for my foot…”

 Billy couldn’t form a word. He was pressed from her massive toes from all sides and he couldn’t breath. “Please…take me out…”

“Sorry, what was that?” Penelope teased. “You want me to release you? Let me think about that…” she lowered her foot down and brought her hand under her chin looking away imitating thinking. She patted her foot on the ground as if she was taking her time pondering on what to do, the massive toe taps rocking and jostling poor Billy up and down but never letting him off of their tight hug.

“Maybe if you agreed to give something you stole back and swore you wouldn’t hurt or bully anyone from now on, then maybe I would consider letting you go…How does that sound?”

“Mpf!”

“…” Penelope couldn’t understand what the tiny tried to say. “Oh right…” She released her toe grip a little. “If you agree, then go on and kiss my toe… I want to feel some tongue too.”

 You gulp at how eagerly that horrible junkie starts licking and kissing your girlfriends toes. He must have been suffering down there. It felt weird how a lanky junkie, who was so imposing and arrogant moments ago, was now pressing his head and mouth against the pudgy skin of a giantess’s foot, giving body and souls to just to let him go.

“OK then…” Penelope says shaking her foot and dropping the broken tiny down on the yellow line. “Now give my boyfriend his pocket money back and leave my sight.” She commands.

Billy forces himself to stand back up. He looks up in fear, immediately leaves your money on the ground and with whatever strength was left inside of him, he runs away towards his fleeing friends who had left him behind.

“One more thing…” Penelope says. Billy freezes. “I want none of that reaching teacher’s ears…You know…Accidents happen…” she says before stomping her foot once again on the ground with a loud “thoom”.

Bill just nods frantically and almost rips as he runs away shamefully. In an instant he was out sight.

“Are you OK?” she asks depositing you back and the ground and kneeling to put on her sock.

“Uhm yes…just a little sore from the kick, that’s all.” You reply. “What you did was splendid…I think you solved my bullying problems once and for all.”

Penelope slides her foot back on her shoe and stands on her full intimidating height. “You should have told me that you had problems. We could end this in a far more civilized way. I don’t want to act like that…it doesn’t suit me.”

“I know…You’re gentle by nature…”

Penelope blushes. “Anyway…Glad I helped.” She gets down on one knee before you. “If you need anything, just leave me a shout.” She blows you a kiss and stands up, your reflection on her huge polished mule staring idly at you like a mirror image. “By the way, got any plans for after school? There’s something we need to do.”

“Not really…What’s on your mind?”

“You know…Now that’s official…” she hesitates. “Maybe you should meet my parents…”

End Notes:

A bit of plagiarism on this one but I've always wanted to write a chapter inspired by Riteofpassage's story ''To break in a pet". Sorry if it was a turnoff for some of you.

Please leave a review with your thoughts. Thank in advance for the feedback!

Chapter 12 by toy

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Soon enough the school bell rang for the final time signaling all students, giants and tinies, that it was time to go home. “OK class! Don’t forget your homework!” the teacher’s voice echoes around the room as everyone starts to pack up. “I’ll see you tomorrow with a new chapter on the history of Mayan civilization. For now, you’re dismissed. Take care!” The ground starts booming and shaking to the shuffling of the girls’ massive feet and it gets even louder as you slowly take the elevator to the floor of the classroom. Thankfully, the moment all you tinies reach the ground, most girls are already gone, allowing you for once to take a peaceful walk across the yellow line, not having to duck and dodge their enormous footsteps. This gives you the chance to have a small talk with your pal Tomy as you walk next to him behind the rest of the crew.

“By the way, what you did today…Totally not cool buddy.” You say giving Tomy a firm poke on the shoulder. “Leaving me behind with that horrible bully! I thought friends stood for each other!”

“Hey, don’t blame me! We couldn’t start a fight with those punks, they would beat us!”

“You could ‘ve at least taken me with you…”

“Well, sorry about that…As a matter of fact, you were very lucky this girl showed up, know that? Uhm…what’s her name again?” Tomy immediately changes the subject.

“It’s Penelope….She’s Lisa’s friend.” you say with a slight blush.

“ Lucky you… If not for her, you would be hanging from the school’s flagpole by your panties now. It’s a great thing to a have a girl covering up your ass around.” Tomy points. “You know…Their huge size keeps the bullies away.”

“Well…yeah. “ you hesitate. “She’s more than a friend though…”

“Huh?”

“I guess we’re a bit closer. More like a naïve little affair.” You try not to mention all that sex you had with her. “Now that I think about it, I’m supposed to pay her a visit in the afternoon. She said I should meet her parents.”

“Wow man!” Tomy exclaims in surprise. “It sounds more than a little affair to me! This is serious! Are you sure about this?”

“Well, I had my doubts at first…” you pause trying to think of the right choice of words. “But after the incident with Harris, I kind of figured I have some feelings for her. You know…she’s cute and funny. Plus, I like how introverted and shy she is. Not to mention how much she likes me even if I haven’t done anything for her.”

“Well…I hope you know what you’re doing buddy. Being a giantess’s boyfriend means a lot of things. I’m sure you’ve already figured she will make advances on you, right?”

“Uhm…” you gulp. “Yeah…I figured…” you say as you approach the gigantic school bus where the busty giantess driver is already waiting.

The trip to your house was thankfully short. As soon as you entered, Lisa carefully set you on the table and went for her room, leaving you all alone on the vast expanse of the living room. From there you made it to the little elevator of the regular sized stairs, not without difficulties, and soon enough you were in your own room. Being tiny, with all that walking and the long distances you had to traverse just to make it from one room to another was quite hard of course, but it made it all the worse when your 380 feet tall giant sister simply decided to unceremoniously drop you wherever she wanted and lose herself on her smartphone. “Girls…”

Not willing to start a fight, you just headed straight for your dollhouse. It took some time but you did it. You tried to ignore the behemoth of a little siter who was leisurely scrolling on her phone on her bed. She looked like a true goddess from that perspective, lying on her stomach, bare feet moving idly back and forth as she was chuckling lost on her screen. Her socks were discarded on the foot of the bed and you noticed she had already changed into something more comfortable, a loose tank top and a pair of ridiculously short dolphin shorts, not minding how much skin she was showing even when there was a little tiny brother wandering around the house. “Girls…”

You averted your gaze from the giant spectacle and got to your room. It felt good to be scaled up for a while, your puny body matching your surroundings even though you only knew that your room was actually tiny and not you sized up. You dropped your microscopic bag on the desk and fell face first on your miniscule bed. Everything felt silent for a while as you stayed there with your eyes closed…

Ding!

A notification sounded from your cellphone. Reluctantly, you dug into your pocket. There was a message for you.

“Hey Mike, Penelope here. Are you there?” you read as the icon of the other person typing appeared on screen.

“I just wanted to tell you that I’m truly excited you’re gonna come over later…”

“Mom and dad will be glad to meet you! Oh, I can’t wait!” she typed in a few excitement emojis.

“Well, I’m a little nervous to be honest.” You texted back. It took Penelope some time to reply.

“No need to. Just be yourself. You’re too cute and adorable to leave a bad first impression.” Eye blinking emoji. “Just saying…No fear whatsoever.”

“So, what time am I supposed to drop by?” you typed.

“Anytime. I believe six thirty is good?”

“Perfect. I’ll be there. Try not to step on me.” You joked to which Penelope replied with a lol.

“You have my word. All right, see ya then!” she sent you the exact location of her house, even though you more or less knew where she lived. It was actually a few blocks down the street, not very far from your own house in giantess standards.

You take a look at the time and notice it’s only three in the afternoon. “More than three hours to spare…” you say as you get up and grab your school bag.

In the hours that followed you did your homework, grabbed a snack, took a shower and put on a new set of clothes. You chose your good jeans and your favorite polo shirt. Nothing too fancy but also not really casual, as you wanted to make a nice first impression. You even put some perfume on, not really sure if Penelope’s parents would smell it though…especially her mother.

You took a last glance at your watch and it was six o’clock. Time to go.

…..

From the outside, Penelope’s place was really nice. It was a two story house with a nice garden full of roses, yet it looked absolutely gargantuan to a shrunken teenager like you. As you approached and made it to the main door, your heart couldn’t stop fluttering in your chest. You tried to compose yourself. Extending a slightly damp with sweat hand, you press the button on the tiny, boy sized door and immediately the loud sound of the bell ringing reverberated around the house. It was a bit funny that such a tiny little door located at the far end corner of a much bigger, giant sized one, could produce such a strong sound. Technology was amazing.

“Coming!”

Your heart raced even more hearing those words. You tried to stand up and look brave but your knees couldn’t listen; they wouldn’t stop their continuous quivering not even for a moment. Things got worse when the dull sound of heavy footsteps sounded from the other side.

“Hello?” the door suddenly opened and a loud feminine voice came from above. You were greeted with a colossal pair of fuzzy pink marabou slippers, each one as big as a city bus. Two humongous mature female feet were comfortably nested in them and they looked meticulously pampered. The bright pink of the perfectly pedicured toe nails was the first thing that struck you, followed by the remarkable softness and great pudginess of the giant round toes, the vivid scent of the coconut scented foot lotion attacking your nose lovingly. The square toenails were perfectly trimmed and polished to the tiniest detail, yet the enormous toes’ size and the elegant slippers’ thin rubber soles put them at least three feet above your head from your perspective.

“Is someone there?” the giantess repeated before deciding to look down. “Oh my…” she exclaimed. “Mike? Could it be you?” she asked, as your eyes met, yours having to take considerably more time to travel across her vast bodacious figure to meet hers. Her enormous breasts casted a shadow over you and formed an almost impassable shelf that would surely block your view up her face had she not bent slightly forward to take a look at you. With wide maternal hips and a massive ass that was somehow visible even from the front, this bombshell of a giantess was a miracle to look at. What was truly surprising however, was the comfy yet absolutely embarrassing for a boy indoor clothing she was clad with, namely a full body nightwear robe loosely tied around her slim waist that ended shy above her knees and allowed a perfect view up her maternal meaty calves. Her leg muscles were slightly highlighted thanks to the high heeled marabous she was wearing, her long legs looking like towering pillars of flesh easily dwarfing you, one on either side. Judging by the fat proud nubs poking under the thin fabric at the tips of her impressive mounds, she had decided to forgo the use of a bra, the enormous bosom left to bounce and thud freely at the slightest motion.

“Uhm…Hi…” you manage to say. Your throat suddenly felt dry from anxiety and awe. “Yes…that would be me.”

“Oh great! Sorry for not spotting you but you’re so tiny!” she says and gently slides a colossal foot out of her slipper. “Oh, but where are my manners?! I’m Abby, Penelope’s mother. Nice to meet you!” she says offering you the tip of her big toe for a handshake. You spread your arms wide to accept the massive incoming digit and, as soon as you “hugged” it, you give your best effort to give it a shake, the enormous toe barely moving at all. “Nice to meet you miss Abby.”

“Oh…” the massive woman says withdrawing her huge soft foot. “You’re such a gentleman! Come on in!” After the proper “handshake”, she puts her slipper back on and steps to the side allowing you to walk inside. Her huge feet remain immovable and firm on her elegant marabous as you move, supporting the giantess’ impossible weight, and you can’t but feel like an insignificant bug on the floor in front such a mighty titaness.

The surrounding environment makes an impression on you, namely the floor of the living room and the undersides of the massive furniture… but you gawk when you accidentally crane your neck and look up. Abby’s short robe left very little to imagination but it was an entirely different thing to look straight up and notice the goliath of her futa cock looming heavily over your head! The enormous soft thirteen inch cock was hanging low, past the hem of her short nightwear, and was fat and girthy like a large beer can. The glistening tip was looking down at you like a huge predatory eye, while her round full balls were snuggly nested in a full scrotum. Behind that, her fat pussy lips were thick and plumb, the pearl like clit standing idly atop her cleanly shaven mature folds. The unobscured upskirt genital view was completed with the shameless display of her pink anus, the tight pucker enveloped on both sides by her colossal ass cheeks. It seems no panties was the norm.

“We were expecting you a bit later on…” Abbi says closing the door behind her, totally unfazed and cool with you looking up her skirt, as if flashing a tiny boy with her large genitals was nothing out of the ordinary. “Please excuse me for the not so formal attire…” She takes a long wide step over you, her fat cock taking a large swing and slapping against her thigh doing so, as her massive foot stretches and stomps a few yards away with a strong thud. “Just give me a sec to put something more appropriate on…I’ll be right back. Suit yourself like home!” she cheers skipping towards the hallway, her massive footsteps sending tremors traveling through the floor and causing you to jump on the spot as she’s heading towards her room.

“Penelopeeee! Jessieeeee!” you hear her yelling. “Mike’s here! Come to meet him!” she shouts and soon enough a loud stampede of heavy footsteps comes rushing down the stairs.

“Mike!” exclaims Penelope as she appears and spots you on the ground. “You’re here!” You find yourself gazing at a more familiar set of round toes buldozing towards you, similarly massive and plump like Abby’s, but significantly more youthful. As you tilt your head up, you are greeted with Penelope’s blushing face smiling warmly 350 feet above you, her body clad in a pair of skin tight jeans and a lilac turtleneck. “Come here you!” She squats down and picks you up and gives you a soft rub against her cheek like one would do with a hamster.

“Hey…” you say before your voice is muffled with the warm softness of Penelope’s massive cheek. “Easy there…Ahem, good to see you, Penelope.”

“Good to see you too!” She takes a pause and throws a good look at you before her eyes widen in enthusiasm. “Oh Mike! You’re so looking great!”

“Uhm…Thanks?!” you reply embarrassed. “You too Penelope. Beautiful as always.” You knew girls loved to be flattered no matter their size. Penelope posed no exception, so it came as no surprise that the blush on her face turned even redder. “I just met your mom…sort of.” You begin as you’re gently put on the coffee table on the living room. “Or rather…I met her feet actually.”

“Oh really? And how did that go?”

“Fine…I guess.”

“Hehe…I figured.” Penelope says with a chuckle. “Mom’s feet always make a nice first impression on tinies.”

“I totally agree with that.” A sturdy, deep voice added. “Abby’s peds should be taken photos of and be kept in a museum.”

“Dad!”

“Just joking…Nice meeting you Mike. I’m Jack, Penelope’s father.” A middle aged, nerdy looking man emerged from the flight of tiny stairs leading to the coffee table. He was of average build, had short black hair and was wearing thick rimmed glasses. He proceeded to shake hands with you, his grip firm but not uncomfortable. The vibe you received was of a strict yet a welcoming dad. “Penelope has told us many things. I must say I’m impressed by how passionately she talks about you.”

“Dad!”

“It’s the truth. Nothing to be ashamed of here, Penelope.” Jack resumes despite Penelope’s pleas and obvious blushing. “As a matter of fact, the great enthusiasm my daughter is full of when your name comes up made me eager to meet you. So…Let’s get straight to the point. How have things been going for you young man?”

You’re taken aback by the blunt question. You feel you’re going through some sort of test, and the last thing you want is to fail. “Uhm…I don’t know…Well…I guess?” you reply timidly. Not the greatest of performances whatsoever.

“Well? So, things have been going just well for you?” Jack adds. “So meeting Penelope wasn’t that big of a deal, huh? Not a life changing moment and stuff? All I’m trying to know is if this little affair you two youngsters have is strong enough to last... Not some kind of childish back and forth silly thing. We don’t want anyone’s feelings getting hurt here, do we?”

“…”

“You see Mike…Despite appearing enormous and almighty, my little Penelope is a naïve and kind young woman. A turn down by someone she loves might hurt her emotions really bad and I wouldn’t want that to happen. That’s why I’m asking you what your true purpose is. Please be honest with me and yourself but above all, be honest to Penelope.”


“Ergh…I think I’m mature enough to not play with other people’s feelings.” You reply. “I surely understand you concern mister Smith. But my feelings towards your daughter are strong and pure. I would never turn her down.” You speak with confidence and maintaining eye contact.

Jack seems pleased with your answer.

“Good.” He says breaking a smile. “That’s what I wanted to hear.” The satisfaction is evident in his voice. “As far I’m concerned, you two can go forward. All that’s left is to see what Abby has to say.”

“Yay!” Penelope cheers from above, quickly bringing her hand in front of her mouth in embarrassment. “Ahem…I mean I’m happy you think so dad.”

“So, what did I miss?” Your conversation is interrupted by heavy tremors and loud booms that shake the ground. As these tremors become stronger, Abby makes her appearance, wearing a much more appropriate attire, namely a gray blouse and a matching knee-length skirt, her pink marabous still on her now pantyhose clad feet.

“Didn’t take much time, did I?” she says and takes a seat on the couch, lifting one ponderous thigh over the other to cross her legs. You gulped at the realization that she chose to remain pantiless, as you caught a short glimpse of her fat cock before it got lost in the warm suppleness of her meaty thighs. “So, how’re you guys doing? Let me in the chat.”

“Well honey, it seems that our little Penelope has found really nice guy.” Jack says. “Mike here seems like he knows what he’s doing. I believe they’ll get along very nicely.”

“Oh, that’s so good to hear!” Abby replies before turning to look down at you. “That’s great news. I’m so happy for you two…but I’d like to ask a few things myself, if you don’t mind.” You suddenly feel like you’re back on passing a test…and this feels quite harder. Being in the presence of a giantess never failed to make you nervous, and this was no exception.

“I’ll try to call the issue as smoothly as possible…You see Mike…Have you considered…How to put it…that your sexual life will be kind of different?”

“Sorry?”

“I mean…Are you prepared to be on the receiving end of sexual intercourse? I mean, no offense, you boys have always thought you should be the dominant ones in your relationships. That’s something that has been in your DNA for years. But after the SF virus, things have changed. Quite dramatically if I may add.” She turns and gives Jack a short glance to which the small man bows down and focuses his look on his feet.

“I trust you understand that girls are dominant now. Women lead the world. Women are massive, powerful while men are tiny and fragile. That doesn’t mean that it can’t be love or mutual respect, quite the opposite. You males are expected to support your wives and be there for them during hard times. But your role is exactly that: supportive.”

Penelope seems a bit embarrassed but seems to agree with her mother.

“And that reflects during your more personal times. Women are on top now. Men are bottom. To put it plainly…Mike, are you ready to be submissive to Penelope? Please be informed, that as a giantess, she is expected to make advances on you.”

“Mom!”

“Oh shush honey, it’s the truth.” Abby says firmly. “I’ve seen the size of your balls. All that sexual energy must be released and it’s only fair to have Mike here know what he’s dealing with.”

“Uhm…” you hesitate as every set of eyes in the room fall upon you. You feel your arms trembling and your knees quivering as if you’re going through some sort of ritual. Abby and Penelope look at you from above, looming over the coffee table like enormous goddesses. Jack is staring at you and gives an affirmative nod.

“Yes, I want to be with Penelope, as long as there is mutual love and respect. I don’t mind being submissive to her… After all, I’ve grown up in a family with two sisters. Trust me, I’ve seen increased libidos.”

It takes a few seconds before Abby breaks a wide smile. “Welcome to the family then! You’re a part of it now!”

Penelope cheers and sweeps you up to press you against her warm cheek, cuddling you. ”I’m so happy!”

“Good call, Mike. Good call.” Jack approves from below.

“It’s time to celebrate then! Pizza anyone?”

End Notes:

Having trouble on how to wrap it up. Feedback appreciated as always.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12631