Barbie Buffy by Archne_Lover
Summary: (Commission) (Sabrina the Teenage Witch x Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Sabrina decides to have some fun with her girlfriend.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 13565 Read: 4024 Published: December 02 2022 Updated: October 22 2023

1. Sabrina's New Barbie by Archne_Lover

2. Zelda's Bebe Linda by Archne_Lover

3. Buffy's New Life by Archne_Lover

Sabrina's New Barbie by Archne_Lover

Title: Sabrina’s New Barbie
Commissioned By: Anonymous
Categories: Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996), Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Characters: Sabrina Spellman, Buffy Summers
Tags: Dollification, Spanking, Tickling, Rapid-Fire Kissing, Lesbian, Entrapment, Shrinking (Doll – 12in), Dom!Sabrina, Sub!Buffy
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 16/11/2022
Finished: 17/11/2022

Buffy let out an exasperated sigh as she opened the door to the Spellman residence. Water ran off her black leather jacket, the cuffs clinging to her wrists, her white top transparent and clinging to her torso, creating a very clear outline of her breasts and the fact she had neglected to wear a bra that night, her light blue jeans sagging down, exposing the back of her pink panties.

“Lovely New English weather,” Buffy said as she kicked the door shut behind her with her heel.

“Bit wet, is it?” Sabrina asked with a teasing grin as she looked over from the sofa to her girlfriend, enjoying how little the white shirt left to the imagination, and it looked like the cold had, had a pleasant effect on her nipples. They looked very suckable.

“More than a little, you’d think the vampires would prefer to stay in their coffins on nights like this, but nope another half a dozen risers…and one used to be a gymnast, he took a while,” Buffy said as she entered the living room, walking around the sofa, leaving a trail of wet footprints bordered by droplets raining from her jacket.

“Hey, you mind not tracking all that water in, Aunt Zelda will kill me,” Buffy paused mid-stride in front of the arm of the chair.

“Mind drying me off then?” Buffy asked, gesturing to herself, her blonde hair matted and clinging to her forehead even more than her shirt was. Sabrina flashed her a teasing smirk.

“Ok but remember you asked for it,” Sabrina said, flicking her wrist and pointing at her girlfriend, tracing a tiny circle in the air. Buffy felt a pleasant shudder over her skin as a warm breeze began to encircle her, she closed her eyes tilting her head back. The breeze began to increase in strength as the magical winds grew faster and warmer. Buffy’s hair blew upwards, which was soon followed by her shirt, exposing her toned abdomen, then her under-boob before finally giving Sabrina a lovely view of her lightly bouncing tits. The slayer was even lifted slightly off the floor before the hot winds started to die down and lower her back to the floor.

Buffy’s cheeks were flushed red from the sudden warmth and the ruffling of her clothes over her delicate skin, her shirt was stuck atop her breasts giving Sabrina an extended view of her yummy assets.

“Thanks,” Buffy sighed as she brushed a few stray hairs back in place and wiped the remains of fatigue from her eyes, her skin was decorated in goosebumps.

“Anything for you, by the way, your nipples are showing,” Sabrina grinned, deliberately giving the slayer a long slow appreciating look.

Her red cheeks darkening further Buffy pulled her shirt down, her nipples no longer on display through her shirt, and sat herself down on the opposing side of the sofa and began to remove her boots.

Sabrina tugged down on her own pink shirt, showing a little more cleavage, and adjusting her seated position so her miniskirt rode up a little higher, showing off more of her nylon-clad slender legs as she lifted them onto the sofa, absentmindedly scrunching her red painted toes. Buffy’s adorable accidental show had put Sabrina in the mood for some fun.

Buffy removed her first boot and tossed it aside before starting on the next one, not yet noticing the subtle signs of her girlfriend.

“Have you ever thought of dressing a little more feminine?” Sabrina asked as she pressed the tip of her index finger to her chin, looking thoughtful.

“Feminine?” Buffy asked, looking down at herself as she removed her other boot, “is there something wrong with how I dress?”

“No, but I think you’d look super cute in a skirt,” Sabrina said, she pointed to Buffy, the slayer’s clothes briefly shimmered before her white shirt shrunk and rode up until it became a very low-cut white top, stopping barely an inch short of her breasts and the neckline drooping until it formed a love heart over her cleavage. The legs of her jeans climbed up her legs and melded together and became a very short micro skirt. Any shorter and her panties would be on display. Buffy swallowed.

“Erm not really,” Buffy said, attempting to hold her skirt down, she had never worn anything so short, and her ears started to glow as her blush spread. “And I think it shows a little much,”

“Hmm, maybe you’re right…” Sabrina pointed at Buffy again, the slayer blinked and she was suddenly dressed in a light pink leotard with a vibrant frilly tutu around her waist, pink stockings wrapped around her legs and ballet pumps on her feet. “There, a lot more covered up and still super cute!”

Buffy found herself looking down at her legs, she felt like her cheeks were going to explode. She licked her dry lips, and a warm feeling spread through her body as the words ‘super cute’ echoed through her mind, her lips twisting into a small smile.

“Yeah…but I’m…not sure it’s my style…” Buffy said, her fingers trailing over the frills of her tutu, she wished she had a mirror.

“Hmm maybe…” Sabrina snapped her fingers, “oh I know the perfect look for you,” she pointed at Buffy again.

Again, her clothes changed. Buffy now wore a light pink cotton dress, pale lace ruffles around her neckline, puffy shoulders capped with identical ruffles and a large extravagant pink bow over her chest. The Victorian Lolita-style dress was made almost up entirely of frills reaching down to her knees. White socks reached up just shy of her knees, white buckled slippers over her feet and a white lacey bonnet on her head completed the outfit. Her hair had even been tied into twin pigtails (1).

Buffy looked down at the numerous frills of her dress hiding her legs, tracing the edge of the white lace. Her toes curled in the slippers, and she felt a tickling sensation in her tummy, it was very difficult not to burst into a fit of giggles. She hadn’t felt this pretty since she was a child.

“I look like a barbie doll,” Buffy laughed, trying to play off the growing smile she had as amusement at the ridiculousness of her new attire. It wasn’t very convincing.

Sabrina began to giggle at the comparison as she looked at her adorable girlfriend. She couldn’t resist. She pointed at Buffy again and the slayer began to shrink.

“Huh…hey! Wait! What are you doing!?” Buffy asked, raising her voice, her tone becoming higher pitched the smaller she got, and only getting more adorable in Sabrina’s eyes. Buffy stopped shrinking when she reached a height of 12 inches, she stood up, nearly losing her balance as her feet sunk into the upholstery of the sofa.

Seeing the tiny woman trying to be tough, her little hands balled into tiny fists at her side, with that dress, it reminded Sabrina of the time her younger cousin had shrunk her and put her in a jar. She had to admit it was kinda funny to be on the other side, maybe she should put Buffy in a jar, the thought made her laugh.

“Hey! Stop laughing!” Buffy squeaked, placing both hands on her hips, attempting to use the same tone she would use on Dawn when she was in trouble. It only made Sabrina laugh harder, Buffy was too adorable for words.

Sabrina began to slide her foot forward as she turned on the sofa to fully face the diminutive slayer, her toes dipping under the frilly dress. With a tiny eep, Buffy stepped back and pushed her dress back down, feeling a…special tingling between her little thighs.

Sabrina’s lips twisted into a devilish smirk and she slid her foot forward again. Her nylon-clad toes vanished under the little dress and pushed their way between Buffy’s thighs, she felt the fabric of Buffy’s underwear caress the tops of her toes. Buffy wavered and fell forward, catching herself as her tiny palms hit the top of Sabrina’s foot.

The teenage witch then proceeded to lift her leg into the air as high as she could, showing off her pink thong to her tiny girlfriend. Buffy’s minuscule hands curled into fists, grabbing the fabric of the giantess’s nylons, her hair flying towards the ground as she tried to keep her balance. Buffy’s dress fell and hid her head from view, sending her into a topsy-turvy world of frills and pink while showing Sabrina her bright pink frilly bloomers, her tiny legs kicking impotently as she fought not to fall.

Giggling, Sabrina moved her foot to hover over the coffee table before angling it down and beginning to lower her lip. Buffy felt her world turn again and gravity reversed itself again, her dress fell back down but her grip weakened as the fabric readjusted and the tiny blonde soon found herself falling. She landed on the coffee table with a small ‘oof’ pain spreading over her tiny ass cheeks from the blunt landing. Sabrina lowered her foot back down, her toes resting on the edge of the table.

Buffy scrambled back to her feet, brushing her dress off before placing her hands back on her hips, which set Sabrina off into another fit of giggles. She was just too cute.

“Okay enough now, grow me back.”

Sabrina lifted her foot again and prodded the doll-sized slayer with her stockinged big toe, knocking Buffy back on her ass. The giggles grew more vocal.

“Oh, you are too adorable!” Sabrina got out between giggles. The giant teen sat up and leaned forward, towering over the blonde doll. Sabrina pointed her finger again and Buffy’s face was decorated, foundation peppering her cheeks, highlighted by a light pink blush which only added to the doll-like resemblance and black eyeshadow around her eyes. She really was the perfect doll now.

Buffy swallowed and scooted back, her face briefly unnaturally warm from the spell, she suddenly felt very vulnerable at just how much larger her girlfriend was. And she actually kinda liked it, not that she’d admit it, but Sabrina having so much power over her was one hell of a turn-on. Sabrina’s hands lashed out and her fingers began to dance over her tiny form, poking and stroking her tummy sending Buffy into fits of laughter.

Her tiny legs kicked out as she tried to roll and push herself away. Her face twisted as she craned her neck away, struggling to get a breath in the space between the assault of Sabrina’s fingers, wriggling beneath them.

Buffy had never felt so helpless and turned on. She was small and weak; her powerful girlfriend had dressed her up like a doll and was now tickling her and there was nothing she could do about it but lie back and take it and beg for mercy.

“P-Please stop!” Buffy squeaked.

Her lower lips began to convulse. Her hard nipples rubbed against the inside of her dress. She was completely at Sabrina’s mercy. One of her large fingers slid down between her thighs and gave her right thigh a light squeeze forcing another eruption of laughter as the sudden sensation made her unravel and she came, staining her bloomers with her cream, her cheeks burning with shame and arousal. She had never been so hot and bothered.

Sabrina felt the fabric on her fingertips suddenly get wet, and her smile widened showing off her pearly whites.

“Ooh has my little doll made a mess?”

‘Her doll!’ Buffy felt her legs close as her pussy contracted; she was her doll. Sabrina lifted her dress with one finger, Buffy squirmed in place, her breathing shallow, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

“Such a naughty dolly,” Sabrina said, her giant fingers curling around her tiny body and lifting her off the table. “I think you need to be punished,” the giantess witch grinned, her tongue running over her teeth, the tip stopping just before her pale pink lips.

“P-Punished?” Buffy stammered, somehow managing to blush even deeper, Sabrina squealed, she was so cute.

“Mmmhmm,” Sabrina hummed, leaning back on the sofa, and laying Buffy lazily over her lap, nipping the frills of her dress between her thumb and index fingers she carefully pulled it back, folding it over Buffy’s back and exposing her bloomer-clad rear.

Buffy began to tremble, a mixture of fear and anticipation swirling inside her. She flinched when she felt Sabrina’s fingernails dip past the waistband of her bloomers as she carefully rolled them back and slid them down until her ass was completely exposed. Her bubble butt jiggled as Buffy jumped in anticipation of what was to come.

Sabrina flexed, bracing her index finger against her thumb, and flicking Buffy’s crack, eliciting a startled moan from her little doll as she jolted in place. Oh, she loved how that ass jiggled. She giggled when she felt tiny hands grip her nylons, oh she felt so powerful right now.

“It’s time for your spanking dolly.”

“Spanking!” Buffy squeaked, her breathing becoming quicker, her honeypot drooling on her girlfriend’s nylons.

Sabrina answered Buffy’s squeak with a firm slap to her behind, the tiny doll jumping in place, her tiny fists gripping the nylon coating more firmly as she tried not to cry out or slip from Sabrina’s lap.

Slap

Slap

Slap

“Ow,” Buffy squeaked, unable to stop the sound from escaping her. Sabrina smiled and began to circle her thumb softly over Buffy’s cute red behind, letting the soft skin dip a little into the crack making the doll squirm.

She felt Buffy start to relax in her lap.

Slap

Slap

Slap

Buffy jolted forward in surprise, starting to slide from Sabrina’s lap. Sabrina nipped the tiny slayer’s ankle and carefully pulled her back into place, earning a high-pitched moan from her doll as she manhandled her. Buffy was her toy and the little doll was loving every second of it.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sabrina giggled, lifting Buffy’s ankle until the tiny girl was suspended upside down.

“S-Sorry,” Buffy gasped, the blood rushing to her head as she stared at her goddess-sized girlfriend.

“Such a naughty dolly,” Buffy moaned again at Sabrina’s words, her eyes closing as the witch slowly rotated her until her darkening ass faced her. Sabrina raised her other hand and pressed her index finger against her thumb again.

Flick

Flick

Flick

Flick

Buffy cried out as she felt the hard nail slam into her ass repeatedly with building pressure as Sabrina picked up the pace of her flicking.

Flick

Flick

Flick

Sabrina continued to flick her doll until her bubble butt turned dark blue with a hint of purple.

“Hmm I think that’s enough, what do we say doll?” Sabrina teased.

“Sorry Mistress, thank you for spanking me,” Buffy moaned, exerting herself to grind her thighs together despite the direction of gravity.

“Much better,” Sabrina said as she leaned in and pressed her big pink lips to her tiny bruised ass, leaving her cheeks bright pink with lipstick as they came away “such a good dolly,” she breathed, her cool breath caressing Buffy’s sore cheeks and banishing the burning away.

“Mmm a good dolly,” Buffy moaned as Sabrina began to bestow kisses over every inch of her, pressing her giant soft lips against her, including between her thighs. The little doll moaned as she felt every kiss, Sabrina’s lips vibrating with her own moans, stimulating Buffy’s tiny body.

Sabrina didn’t stop showering the tiny girl until every speck of her was covered in her pale pink lipstick. She couldn’t even make out Buffy’s blush when she was finished and the tiny doll was staring up at her in a state of blissful euphoria.

“Is my little dolly feeling tired?” Sabrina teased, leaning in and pressing her lips to Buffy’s face, the tip of her tongue sneaking out and dragging over her entire face, when she pulled back her lipstick-pink face glistened with her lover’s saliva.

Buffy nodded; her own lips parted in pleasure.

“I think I know the perfect place for you to rest dolly,” Sabrina pointed at her little doll again and Buffy vanished into a sparkling light which shot to Sabrina’s neck. When the light faded a silver chain was draped around the witch’s neck and from the chain was suspended a pink garnet.

Within the sparkling gem a tiny Buffy, now even smaller than the nail on Sabrina’s pinkie toe lightly knocked on the gem walls. The sound of Sabrina’s breathing drowned out her pitiful attempts to shout for her freedom mixing with the slight rise and fall of her powerful, sensual chest, gradually seducing the slayer into a state of relaxation.

Her eyelids grew heavier with each breath of her giant girlfriend, Buffy soon fell asleep in Sabrina’s new jewellery. She was truly Sabrina’s and she wouldn’t change it for the world.

A/N The commissioner has requested that I include this.
Written as #BuffySubChallenge, where we either write, draw, or commission a piece of Buffy serving in a lesbian D/s scene of some description. No limits beyond putting her in a scene with another woman from any franchise you like. Let your imaginations run wild!

(1)    (1) This was the dress used for Buffy, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Antaina-Cotton-Ruffle-Victorian-Cosplay/dp/B078Z9NJFL?th=1

Zelda's Bebe Linda by Archne_Lover

Title: Zelda’s Bebe Linda
Commissioned by:  Anonymous
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996)
Characters: Buffy Summers, Zelda Spellman, Hilda Spellman
Cameo: Sabrina Spellman
Tags: Shrinking – Munchkin (2.75ft), Shrinking – Doll (12in), Shrinking – Minikin (2in), F/f, Femdom, Feminizing, Dollification, Stockings, Lesbian, Dom!Zelda, Sub!Buffy
Alternate Title(s):  Zelda’s Turn, Zelda’s Doll, Zelda’s Housemaid, Buffy the Housemaid
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 31/01/2023
Finished: 31/01/2023
Patreon: 29/04/2023
Public: 29/05/2023

Sabrina was in a rush that morning. Hasty steps nearly tripped her over one of the stools as she rounded the kitchen countertop, pulling open the fridge and searching for something she could grab for breakfast before she headed off to school. The pink garnet dangling from the silver chain draped around the teenage witch’s neck bounced against her cleavage, the diminutive slayer contained within was tossed around, her tiny body bouncing off the crystalline walls as nausea bubbled up inside her.

“I’m so late!” Sabrina stressed, slammed the fridge door, and turned to rush back around the counter, grabbing a random circular fruit from the fruit bowl, it was better than nothing.

As she turned the silver chain rose, the garnet bouncing off her left breast and flying high enough to catch the witch’s attention.

“Oh shoot, sorry Buffy I forgot about you,” the blonde witch pointed her index finger at the small pink gem, it and the silver chain vanished into a trail of sparkling magic, flying to the countertop as she undid her last spell.

Sabrina didn’t stay long enough for Buffy to materialize as she bolted out the door, her bag bouncing against her, she was really running late.

The glittering golden trail of magic condensed into a recognisable pile on the countertop and the dollified slayer appeared. Her pink frills cascaded over the edge, her tiny legs encased in white knee socks, her soft buckled, white slipper-clad feet swaying over the giant drop. She looked around, her eyes landing on the door as it slammed shut, the edge of her vision blocked by the white lace of her little bonnet. Sabrina had only reversed her most recent spell.

Buffy looked around for any way to get down. There was none, unless she fancied jumping down to the stools a good what? Thirty? Fifty feet? No thanks.

She was stuck.

“Well shit,” Buffy deadpanned.

There was nothing she could do.

She’d just have to wait.

Time dragged by at a crawl. She was overly aware of every minute that passed. Her body started to ache from lack of movement until she started to pace along the countertop. She pulled off her bonnet in frustration and threw it to the ground in a fit of annoyance. She paced until her legs started to thrum with a dull ache. The slippers felt tight and she stopped her pacing to unbuckle them and toss them away, they bounced near the edge but they didn’t tumble over the cliff. The cool surface of the counter felt hard under her socked soles but it was better than the alien feeling of new shoes, and she didn’t look as much like a barbie.

Her stomach rumbled, hours had passed and still, no one had come to her aid. She dawdled over to the fruit bowl, her arms sagging limply at her side. She climbed into the bowl and pulling a fist back, plunged it into a vibrant red apple, wincing as her fist thrummed with a dull pain. She pulled it back, tearing off a small chunk of apple bigger than her fist. With a skip, Buffy reached the top of the bowl and sat herself on the edge as she chomped on her morsel. Her mouth was alight with pleasure as the sweet juicy flavour seemed to be enhanced by her size.

SLAM

Buffy flinched at the sudden sound. Leaning back, her balance shifted and the barbie doll of a slayer tumbled back into the fruit bowl. She grunted when her back hit the defiled apple, her frilly dress falling back over her chest and her legs propped up against the red skin, her white bloomers exposed for all to see.

Footsteps followed the enhanced sound of the door shutting.

“You can’t have Tom Jones Hilda,” one voice echoed from the hallway.

“It’s only for the evening.”

“No, we have to set a good example for Sabrina.”

It clicked and Buffy’s cheeks turned pink as she realised the current position, she was in. 12 inches tall. Dressed in a bright pink frilly dress. Upside down, her skirt raised, flashing the world…kitchen her undergarments. And her girlfriend’s aunts were about to find her. She pushed her dress up, trying to cover her bloomers as she pressed her socked feet against the apple, slowly sliding herself back up the curve of the bowl and back to her proper position.

The footsteps became very clear when they entered the room, Buffy could even detect their slight echo.

“But what if-“

“No.”

Buffy managed to turn around and kicked off the base of the apple and grabbed the rim of the bowl. She pulled herself up, her tiny arms bulging with muscle, throwing a leg over she straddled the bowl, blushing as she felt the hard surface press into her pussy, she bit her lower lip to suppress a moan. Taking a moment to fix her frilly dress the best she could she raised her arms over her head and started to wave at the two giantesses.

“Over he-mmm here!” Buffy shouted, moaning as her motion caused her balance to shift, grinding her pussy against the wooden surface, the mixture of pain and pleasure making her legs tremble. She smiled when she drew the attention of one of the mature giant women’s eyes as it shifted to look at her, her smile faltered slightly, her size suddenly coming to the forefront of her mind as she stepped towards the counter.

“What’s that?” Hilda asked, raising a hand to point at the doll straddling the rim of their fruit bowl. Zelda stepped up next to her, squinting at the small doll. The two witches quickly crossed the room and took a closer look at the surprisingly animate toy.

“Oh my…” Hilda said, her mouth dropping.

“Is that Buffy?” Zelda gasped.

“Buffy? As in Sabrina’s girlfriend?” Hilda asked, looking at her sister.

“Err yeah that’s me…little Buffy,” the shrunken girl said awkwardly, her blush spreading as she tried to inject her usual humour into the awkward situation.

“Sorry honey…you’re a little small to hear,” Zelda pointed at the small blonde.

Buffy felt relief fill her chest when she saw the now intimately familiar trail of gold glitter fly through the air and hit her chest. The world began to shrink in proportion around her as she gained height. Quickly she dived off the food bowl and headed to the edge of the counter, sitting down so she could push herself off the counter without breaking anything when she regained her full size.

The world stopped shrinking but Buffy’s feet still dangled over the edge of the counter, far off the floor below.

She hadn’t been restored to her full size.

Looking down at herself – still wearing a frilly pink dress – she looked like she was a bit under three feet tall given she couldn’t reach the floor and the two witches were easily still twice her size. She looked up at them, her eyebrows knitting together.

“Oh my god you’re so cute,” Zelda gushed, her hands coming together in front of her mouth as she fully took in the pouting girl on their countertop. Her blush deepened which only made her look cuter.

“Err thanks…so mind growing me to full size?” Buffy asked.

“First we want to know why you’re so small,” Hilda said, crossing her.

“Though if you want to be higher up we could always get you a highchair,” Zelda proffered, pointing at a space next to the counter, another trail of magic and suddenly a toddler’s highchair appeared.

Buffy’s eyes bulged.

“Err no thanks.”

“Suit yourself,” Zelda shrugged and with a wave of her hand she pointed at the item and it disappeared back into the ether.

Buffy felt a small sense of relief, if Sabrina found out her aunts had put her in a high chair…she’d never hear the end of it. And odds are Sabrina would then take it upon herself to make Buffy repeat the experience just because it was so cute.

“So, what happened Buffy?” Zelda asked.

“Or should we call you dolly?” Hilda teased.

“I don’t know, I think she’s more a barbie than a dolly…” Zelda said, looking Buffy up and down again.

“Sabrina shrunk me last night and when she was rushing off she tried to grow me back but…I guess she made a mistake and didn’t realize,” Buffy rushed to get out, eager to stop the conversation before it got any weirder, there was a slight quiver in her voice.

“That’s really irresponsible of Sabrina, she should have made sure her spells were correctly resolved before she leaves,” Zelda said.

“Wait, you said she grew you…how small did she make you last night?” Hilda asked, smirking when she saw Buffy avert her gaze.

“Err I’m not sure how small but…”

“Yes?” Hilda prompted.

“Really small…her pinkie toenail looked huge…she put me in her necklace…”

“In her necklace!” Hilda said, suddenly very loud and making Buffy flinch, looking back at the witch.

“They grow up so fast, who would have thought our little Sabrina would have her very own slave,” Zelda cooed.

‘Slave?’

“Well, I suddenly feel old…though Sabrina really shouldn’t have left you stuck like this…even if you were being punished this is a bit off,” Hilda said, suddenly looking thoughtful.

“Punished?”

“Hmm that is true, maybe Sabrina isn’t as mature as we thought…she can’t just leave her slave like this,” Zelda agreed.

“What should we do? You gonna have a chat with her?” Hilda asked.

“I think we need to teach her a lesson…right, we’ll take ownership of Buffy until Sabrina is ready to have a slave of her own…maybe we should enrol her in a course?” Zelda mused allowed.

“Ooh, a new slave?” Buffy really didn’t like the way Hilda’s eyes had lit up with those words.

“Only until Sabrina is ready…with the course…maybe she’ll be ready sometime next year?”

“Though if she doesn’t take it seriously it might take longer,” Hilda pointed out.

“I’m sure she’ll take it seriously, and if she doesn’t we’ll just hold onto Buffy a little longer,” Zelda reasoned.

“Hold onto me?” Buffy raised her voice, drawing both witches’ full attention.

“Oh sorry dear, I forgot you were here for a second,” Zelda said.

“Wait, shouldn’t we start training her if we’re going to hold onto her until Sabrina is ready?”

Zelda paused a moment to consider the point.

“I suppose…”

“In that case, Buffy you need to learn not to interrupt your mistress-es,” Hilda said, adding the final syllable after a moment as she glanced at her sister.

“Mistresses!” Buffy pulled her legs back onto the counter and stood up, small fists balled at her sides, what were they saying. She was Sabrina’s girlfriend. Not their slave. What she and Sabrina did in the bedroom wasn’t any of their business.

Hilda flicked her wrist and pointed at Buffy. Magic circled around the diminutive slayer and the world rapidly grew again as she shot back down to 12 inches in height. She tried to open her mouth to shout and scream. They couldn’t treat her like this. But nothing happened. Her eyes widened, flicking around in panic. She couldn’t move. She was paralysed.

Hilda turned to face Zelda fully, acting as though the frozen, shrunken girl wasn’t even there.

“So, what are we gonna do? Just share her?”

“That never goes well, we’ll alternate days, I’ll train her today and you can train her tomorrow,” Zelda said.

“Why do you get her first?”

“Because it was my idea to take ownership, and I think it would be a bit much to expect her to endure you on her first day.”

“Hey!”

“And I thought you’d prefer a full day tomorrow, then an afternoon and evening today,” Zelda finished.

Hilda raised a finger, about to respond with her own argument when she registered what her sister had said. Closing her mouth. She thought for a moment.

“Good point, you can have her today,” she turned to face Buffy, “have fun cutie,” Hilda giggled, tracing a finger over the pink ribbon on Buffy’s chest in a teasing fashion, before turning and leaving the room.
“Have fun! And don’t be too rough!” she called over her shoulder the door closed behind her, maybe she’d go to a spa in the other realm until Sabrina got back, she’d need to have minimal stress when they explained their new arrangement to their niece.

Zelda smirked and turned her attention back to where the immobile girl stood, her dress really did remind Zelda of a doll. Smiling, she picked up the girl, cradling her in her hand, taking great care not to hurt her as she carried the doll into the living room.

She sat on the sofa and laid her on the coffee table.

“Now what am I gonna do with you?” Zelda mused allowed, staring down at the small girl, “I don’t want to go too hard on you, it is your first day of training…so maybe the basics…” she hummed and began to drum her fingers against the dark surface of the mahogany coffee table.

Buffy’s minuscule heart was hammering in her chest like a jackrabbit. She could feel every thud of the giantess’s fingers on the table. At her size, each one was like a falling tree, landing just a few feet from her. Her honed instincts screamed at her to roll away, to run and gain a vantage point. To fight back. But her limps refused to obey. She could only lie there as the giant witch mused over her fate.

“I suppose that would be the best wouldn’t it?” Zelda asked the doll, “so we’ll start with some basic household cleaning and worship, and as those entail, obedience,” she pointed at Buffy, lifting the paralysis spell.

Buffy felt motion return to her and immediately kicked up her feet and jumped to her feet from where she lay prone, raising her fists and assuming a defensive stance on instinct. Zelda raised her eyebrows as she looked at the little slayer. Processing for a moment she relaxed her posture and dropped her fists.

“Please, will you make me big again?” Buffy asked, hoping that had all just been a practical joke and witches had an odd sense of humour.

Zelda pointed at the space next to Buffy. A flash of glitter and a cyan blue dress appeared laid on the tabletop, with a white pinafore, a pair of folded nylons and black flats sitting on top of it. Buffy looked from the clothes and back to the giantess.

“Put those on.”

“What? No just grow me back,” Buffy shouted.

Zelda raised her eyebrows again. Buffy took a step back. It was the same expression her mother used when she was toeing the line, it made her want to fold.

“I’ll grow you once you put them on, after all, it would be a shame to ruin that adorable dress,” Zelda said, glancing from Buffy to the clothes and back again as a not-so-subtle hint.

Her tiny shoulders slumped and Buffy turned, walking over to the clothes and gathering them up in her arms before standing upright and looking around for a place to get changed.

“Err where should I…”

“I don’t mind dear, you can get changed in front of me – in fact, it’s better you get used to showing your mistress your body before Hilda gets hold of you,” Zelda said.

“What? I’m not stripping in front of you?” as if her girlfriend’s aunt wanted her to strip in front of her.

“You haven’t got anything I haven’t seen before pet, just get changed or I’ll have to punish you for not obeying me.”

“Punish?” Buffy’s voice was suddenly smaller and lacking her usual bluster.

Zelda gave her a slow nod.

“Obedience is important, I’m being lenient because this is your first day but if you disobey us, you are going to be punished. Now get changed.” Zelda explained, her voice slowing at the end as she made sure to announce each word perfectly and let Buffy know she wasn’t kidding.

Buffy hesitated but then she obeyed. She stripped. Her skin crawled as she removed each part of the overly complex dress, turning her back to Zelda when she exposed her chest and turning back around when it was time to remove her bloomers – while doing her best to hide her small once B cup breasts, now smaller than grapes.

She rushed to put the other dress on, falling over when it was time to put the nylons on. She bit her tongue when she realized she’d be wearing them commando but she didn’t want to anger the giantess. When was Sabrina gonna get home? She could explain everything and get her back to normal.

“Good girl,” Zelda praised when Buffy was finished and stood back up, smiling how she blushed and refused to look up at her.

“Now will you make me bigger?” Buffy asked, pouting a little as she asked again.

“Of course, you’re much too small to do the cleaning.”

“Cleaning?”

Zelda zapped Buffy and she grew up back up to her previous height…of 2.75ft. Again, Buffy pouted and glared at the bigger woman which made Zelda burst out laughing, she was just too adorable for words.

“I thought you were going to make me normal size.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that size dear.”

“You know what I mean,” it would be one thing if Sabrina had done this, she’d probably enjoyed being in her girlfriend's arms at this size, but with her aunt, it was just…weird…and annoying.

Buffy placed her hands on her hips and did her best to mimic her mother's version of the look.

Zelda’s resolve crumbled and she burst out laughing.

“Oh you are too cuuuute, you’re a right little Bebe Linda…anyway shall we get to your chores, Bebe Linda?” Zelda asked, her tone taking on a seductive roll near the end.

Buffy’s cheeks darkened further.

“What chores can I do at this size?” Buffy challenged, hoping the witch would see sense and at least grow her to a proper size, maybe at least 4ft if not her full size.

“Oh plenty, like dusting, washing the table,” she knocked the table for emphasis, then tapped her shoes, “which your shoes shouldn’t be on, oh speaking of shoes, mine could do with a clean,” Zelda leaned back on the sofa, lifting her leg and exposing one of her black high heels, along with her slender nylon clad leg – Buffy hated to admit but she had a really nice leg, especially in that nylon.

“Wait! Your shoe? I am not cleaning your shoe,” Buffy placed her hands back on her hips, glaring from the sole of Zelda’s heel back to her face.

She raised her eyebrows again, but Buffy forced herself to stand her ground.

“You’re lucky this is your first day, or I’d punish you – severely,” she lowered her foot back to the floor and leaned forward, placing her hands on her thighs and making eye contact with the munchkin slayer.

Buffy maintained eye contact.

She’d faced countless apocalypses and big bads down. She could definitely stare down her girlfriend’s aunt…giant aunt.

“Turn me back.”

“Get off that table, you are going to apologise or I am going to punish you.”

“Oh, I’m so scared,” Buffy mocked, ignoring how her heart hammered in her chest.

She could do this.

“You should be, the last slave that refused to obey is still being punished.”

“Last slave?”

“I turned him into Hilda’s dildo a good…wow must be two centuries ago now…I’d forgotten about her…” Zelda trailed off, looking thoughtful for a moment before returning her focus to her Bebe Linda, “get off the table or I’m going to take your cute little butt and shove you up our chimney and use you as a brush, and if you still don’t behave I’ll shove a stick up your ass and make you into a proper broom.”

All the colour drained out of Buffy’s face.

Something in the giantess’s eyes told her she wasn’t bluffing.

Buffy stepped off the table, her legs trembling.

She could feel the warmth of Zelda’s breath wash over her she was so close, the smell of coffee with a hint of caramel teasing her as she looked at the floor.

“Good, kneel.”

Buffy hesitated but did as she was bidden.

“Good, now apologise for being a little brat, and kiss my shoe.” Buffy looked up with wide eyes, mouth agape. “You heard me.”

She hesitated again and swallowed.

“I’m sorry…” she lowered her head and pressed her lips to the toe of Zelda’s shoe.

“For?”

“For being a brat,” Buffy finished.

“Good, now all together.”

Her little heart skipped a beat. She felt so small and pathetic. Cheeks burning with shame.

“I’m sorry for being a little brat,” her voice shook near the end, she lowered her head again, seeing her reflection in the dark shoe drawing nearer until she pressed her lips to the toe again, kissing her reflection on the lips and filling her mouth with the taste of leather.

“Good girl, now my little Bebe Linda, start on your chores, you can start with the dusting.”

Zelda snapped her fingers and a giant feather duster suddenly appeared in Buffy’s lap. She struggled to her feet and lifted the duster above her head, thankful for her slayer strength, she started to dust the room. She started with the area around the fireplace, wincing as clouds of soot and dust kicked up. Her throat burned with a cough, raising an arm to capture it and filter some of the dust, Buffy misjudged the length of the duster.

SMASH

Her heart dropped, she had knocked a decorative plate, and it shattered against the floor. The sound amplified by her size, and she found herself thankful she wasn’t still doll sized or it might make her ears ring.

Tap Tap Tap

Her little heart skipped a beat. Buffy slowly turned to look behind her. She hadn’t noticed the giantess stand up. Buffy looked down and stared at the tapping foot before following her long leg back up to the giantess’s face. Her eyebrows were raised again. She’d say she felt 2ft tall but Buffy felt smaller, much smaller.

Zelda snapped her fingers and the plate reassembled and flew back to its home.

“I suggest you be careful, any more mistakes and you. Will. Be. Punished.”

Buffy slowly nodded and rushed to finish the dusting, being overly careful not to knock anything else over – unfortunately her haste and nervousness, and her lacking size, she missed a lot of dusty spots and Zelda noticed.

The table was easier to clean, Zelda summoned her a cloth and a small bucket of soap water – it was the size of a bucket a child would take to the beach. It took a bit of working out but Buffy managed to clean the centre of the table then the edges, without leaving a shoe print or any dust from her darkened pinafore.

Then came the one Buffy dreaded.

Zelda was laid back on the sofa, one foot crossed over the other, her dusty high-heeled sole smiling at her mockingly.

“Ready to clean my shoe, Bebe Linda?” Zelda teased, placing both her shoes on the floor to make it a little easier for the slave girl – and test to see if she would do what she should.

Buffy nodded reluctantly and dropped to her knees at the giantess’s heels. Part of her kinda wished she was small again so she wouldn’t have to kneel. She shook her head, what was she thinking? She glanced at the door, but still no sign of Sabrina.

“Well?”

Buffy flinched and dunked her cloth in her little bucket – making sure to sing it out appropriately – she started cleaning the shoe, starting with the drop and drawing circles. The leather darkened wherever she cleaned. It was oddly soothing…almost therapeutic to wash the thin layer of dust away.

The tension eased out of Buffy’s body that had been building since she’d first been paralysed by Hilda. The mixture of shoe leather and soap was almost comforting. She felt her eyelids start to grow heavy, her movements slowing as she continued to wipe circles.

“Enjoying yourself, Bebe Lindaaa,” Zelda teased.

Buffy flinched, the giantess’s voice breaking her from her reverie.

Her cheeks darkened again, she looked over the two shoes, they were pitch black now apart from the areas that were drying, and they looked spotless. Shame burned in her chest as she felt a small bubble of pride at completing her degrading task. She stood back up and stepped away from the big shoes and looked up at the amazon of a woman.

“Finished?” Zelda asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

Buffy hesitated, confused for a moment. She let out a resigned sigh.

“Yes, Mistress…” Buffy said, even adding a small bow to add credence to her words, Zelda smiled.

“Better, are you sure my little Bebe Linda?”

Buffy’s eyebrows came together, and she looked down at the shoes again. Surely, she didn’t expect her to clean the insides. Scratching the back of her head, she had a thought and stepped back to the large pair of heels and dropped to one knee and bestowed a kiss on each one before stepping back. She hoped she was right and this was all about to be over.

“Oh, you’re so sweeeet!” Zelda gushed, flexing her index finger, golden magic wrapped around Buffy’s head and suddenly her hair was tied into a pair of pigtails.

“Thank you…Mistress…”

‘Don’t comment on the hair. Don’t comment on the hair. Don’t comment on the hair…’

“Such a good Bebe Linda, it’s almost a shame I have to punish you, but it’s the only way you’ll learn.”

“Punish?! But I-“

“You broke a plate, you missed several spots when dusting and, you failed to fully clean my shoes,” Zelda listed.

“But your shoes are clean! What do you want me to do!? Lick the insides!” Buffy shouted, finally snapping and unable to quell the combination of rage and fear building inside her.

Zelda laughed.

“Not a bad idea, I’ll remember that.”

Buffy felt her stomach drop.

“But, what I meant was,” Zelda leaned her foot back, exposing the still dusty sole of one of her heels.

“But you didn’t-“

“I shouldn’t have to, you should ask me if I’ll lift my shoe so you can clean under them, I do not tolerate half-assed jobs, or for my slaves not to use common sense, now I am going to punish you-“

“Please don’t! I don’t want to be a dildo!”

Zelda clicked her tongue.

“Interrupt me again and I’ll turn you into a butt plug.”

Buffy’s mouth clamped shut.

“Better, since this is your first day, I’ll be lenient, I will only spank you barehanded.”

“Spank me?” Buffy whispered; unsure she heard the amazon correctly.

“Yes, and you will thank me after each slap and apologise.”

“But-“

Zelda suddenly leaned forward and grabbed Buffy by the wrist and pulled her into her lap. The small slayer began to thrash in a vain attempt to escape.

SLAP

Buffy went still. Her ass stung from the strike. She’d felt it through her clothes.

“Now stop being a brat,” Zelda peeled back Buffy’s skirt the same way Sabrina had the night before, shame spread through her little body. Was this really happening?

Zelda pulled back the nylons, letting them slap back against Buffy’s thigh, making the small girl flinch.

It had taken her ass hours to heel fully last night, and now she was about to get another round of spanking from her girlfriend’s aunt!

‘Sabrina, where are you?’

SLAP

“Ow- thank you.”

SLAP

“Thank you what?”

“Thank you, Mistress, thank you, Mistress,” Buffy rushed to get out.

SLAP

“Thank you, Mistress,” Buffy gasped, gritting her teeth as she felt her eyes warming as tears began to form, how could a spanking hurt so much.

SLAP

“Ah! Thank you, Mistress,” her voice was starting to shake and her vision blurring with salty tears.

“You know, you’re lucky I’m going so lenient on you, normally by now I’d be getting the paddle.”

“Pa-“

SLAP

“Ah! Thank you, Mistress,” Buffy gasped, her voice rising in tone as she squeezed her eyes shut, the stinging was worse than Sabrina…no, she liked being punished by Sabrina, been her little brat, her doll…but not this!

SLAP

Zelda didn’t slow her slaps. It was a continuous barrage of stinging strikes. Her giant bare palm bounced off Buffy’s little bubble butt. She didn’t stop until she’d delivered a full one hundred and one slaps to her bare ass, a hundred for the mistakes and the extra one for trying to wriggle free instead of taking her punishment like a good Bebe Linda.

Once she was done the, still crying, slayer was made to go and stand in the corner of the room, facing the wall while the giant witch sat on the sofa, her nylon-clad feet resting on the coffee table as she sipped a glass of wine and chuckled to herself, admiring how red Buffy’s ass was – her dress having vanished back into the ether with a snap of the amazon’s fingers.

Buffy supposed she was lucky she didn’t have to kiss Zelda’s ass in thanks, but no way was she going to voice her opinion and risk giving her ideas.

Sniff

‘Where are you, Sabrina?’

Zelda sipped her wine. She would have to do something about her slave crying, it wouldn’t do to have her sobbing after every punishment. Her heart ached to go hug the girl, but she had to stay firm. Her little Bebe Linda needed to learn. She can’t be soft until she was fully trained.

‘Soon my Bebe Linda, soon.’

A/N The commissioner has requested that I include this.
Written as #BuffySubChallenge, where we either write, draw, or commission a piece of Buffy serving in a lesbian D/s scene of some description. No limits beyond putting her in a scene with another woman from any franchise you like. Let your imaginations run wild!

 

End Notes:

Fot hose interested here is my Patreon - https://patreon.com/user?u=89450025&utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Buffy's New Life by Archne_Lover



Title: Buffy’s New Life
Commissioned by: Anonymous
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996)
Characters: Buffy Summers, Sabrina Spellman, Hilda Spellman, Zelda Spellman
Cameo(s):
Tags: Lesbian, Shrinking – Doll (12in), F/f, Femdom, Shaving, NonCon, Shrunken Woman, Lactation, Breast Feeding, Begging, Mature Woman, MILF, Humiliation, Tongue Play, Brat!Sabrina, Dom!Hilda, Sub!Buffy
Alternate Titles: Aunty Hilda’s Milk, Hilda’s Boudoir, New Beginnings
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 29/07/2023
Finished: 06/08/2023
Patreon: 18/09/2023
Public: 22/10/2023

Sabrina opened the front door, relieved for another day of school to be over. Her cheeks twitched with the beginnings of a mischievous smile, there was so much she had in mind for her Buffy, like transporting Buffy’s lips to her crotch, that way Buffy can eat her out while rubbing her feet, and that was only the beginning.

Stepping inside, she was greeted by the sight of her aunt Zelda and Hilda standing in the living room, hands on their hips. Dread immediately began to set in the pit of her stomach. But then she saw what, or rather who was standing on the coffee table – which was at perfect footrest height.

“Oh, my God! Buffy! You’re so cute!” Sabrina cooed.

The little doll-sized slayer was still wearing her little maid uniform; a cyan dress with a white pinafore over the top, dark nylons, and a pair of black flats.

“Sabrina Victoria (1) Spellman!” Zelda interjected.

Sabrina stopped mid-step, her gaze shifting from the diminutive maid to her aunts.

“Err yeah?”

“Why was your little slave on the kitchen counter?” Zelda asked, maintaining her disappointed maternal tone.

“Err because I didn’t want to lose her at school?” Sabrina offered.

“That explains why she wasn’t at school,” Zelda began.

“But not why she on the counter,” Hilda finished, crossing her arms over her chest.

Sabrina’s eyebrows knitted together in confusion. What exactly had she done wrong here? She didn’t take Buffy to school and risk losing her or any mortals seeing her.

“Because…that’s where I…left her?” Sabrina said.

“Mmhmm, so why didn’t you put her away?” Zelda asked.

“Put her away?” Sabrina asked, only becoming more confused.

“Uhuh, the first rule of owning other beings is making sure you put them back where they belong,” Zelda explained.

“Yes, you don’t just leave them lying around, they can escape, be stolen or seen by mortals,” Hilda continued.

“Well, I don’t think she would escape, she likes being my pet,” Sabrina argued, “and not like she could, the counter’s a pretty big drop at her size,” she added to the side.

“It doesn’t matter how high the drop is, beings, especially mortals, will always escape if you leave them unattended, and anyone just happening by could see them and take them,” Zelda explained.

“From our kitchen?” Sabrina asked, rolling her eyes at the ridiculous argument.

“From anywhere, as for here there’s always a chance of a break-in or guests or strays wandering in, and she could still escape outside,” Zelda pressed.

“You did leave her for what? Eight hours?” Hilda pushed.

“Well…yeah, but-“

“No buts Sabrina, when you’re finished with a slave and have no more tasks for them, you put them away,” Zelda said, cutting off her niece and placing extra emphasis on the final word.

“Okay, well, I will next time,” Sabrina said, taking a step towards the coffee table only to be stopped again when Zelda held up a firm hand.

“Yes, you will, but there won’t be a next time for a long time,” Zelda said.

“What?”

“We have relieved you of her ownership,” Hilda said.

“Until you prove yourself responsible enough, we will be looking after little Buffy,” Zelda explained.

“And train her,” Hilda added, unable to stop the grin from spreading across her face.

Sabrina stomped her foot, the sound startling her aunts enough for her to get a word in.

“That’s not fair, Buffy is mine and you can’t just take her,” Sabrina shouted, her cheeks darkening as they puffed out.

“Life isn’t fair Sabrina,” Zelda said.

“Ain’t that the truth,” Hilda muttered to the side.

“Look, I’ll store her away! I’ll put her in my necklace…or turn her into my underwear…” a horny smile spread across her face, “or in my underwear.”

“Sorry Sabrina, but it's too late,” Zelda said dismissively.

“But-“

“No buts, now go to your room, you’re grounded,” Zelda said.

“You can’t do this!” Sabrina snapped and suddenly lurched towards the coffee table, stretching out her arm to snatch the tiny maid from the table.

“Stop right there, young lady!” Zelda said, a glittering trail erupting from her fingertip and wrapping itself around the enraged teen and freezing her in place, “What has gotten into you? Trying to grab Bebe Linda like that? You could have really hurt her!” she chastised.

“Yeah, and before I’ve even had my turn,” Hilda added – earning an eye-roll from her sister.

“Hilda!” Zelda reprimanded, ignoring Hilda mimicking her behind her back and returned her attention back to Sabrina, “No going out with friends, no phone, no tv and no magazines for a month, now go to your room or it’ll be no magic too.”

With a gesture, Zelda undid her spell and Sabrina regained her usual posture and balance.

“So unfair,” Sabrina said.

“Such is life,” Zelda dismissed.

“Ugh!” Sabrina shrieked, stomping her foot again, before storming up the stairs to her room – stomping on each individual step, ignoring the pain radiating through her soles as vented her frustrations.

SLAM

The sound of Sabrina’s bedroom door slamming shut made both aunts flinch – a small ulcer nearly physically throbbing on Zelda’s temple.

“That girl…” Zelda sighed in exasperation.

“Yeah…teenage girls, what are you gonna do…anyway it’s my turn!” Hilda said, her voice trailing off before suddenly shouting, bending at her hip, and excitedly snatching the doll-sized maid from the coffee table and dashing up the stairs, her hurried footsteps almost as loud as Sabrina’s

“She better not slam any doors,” Zelda said, resting her head in her hand and beginning to rub her fingers over her tramples.

SLAM

“Ugh, I really need to look into soundproofing this place…or soundproofing Hilda and Sabrina,” Zelda muttered.

SLAM

Hilda leaned against the closed door and lifted her fist to her eye level, or more specifically the tiny blonde held in her grasp. Her tiny torso stuck out the opening of her enclosed fist and her ankles out of the bottom, her little head swaying as the dizzied girl tried her darndest not to throw up or pass out.

“You and I are going to have so much fun,” Hilda said, grinning at the shrunken, helpless, slayer.

“Why am I not so sure about that,” Buffy whimpered, her small frame starting to tremble despite the immense heat squeezing her body.

“Aww don’t be so silly, how do you know you won’t like it until you try it?” Hilda said, still grinning.

“Err….what are you going to do to me?” Buffy asked.

“Oh, just make your new life official,” Hilda said, Buffy really didn’t like that grin.

“What?”

“You’ll see,” Hilda teased, carefully lowering herself until she was kneeling on the floor, adjusting her black dress with her free hand so it didn’t catch under her nylon-clad legs. She lowered her occupied hand and dropped the little blonde maid onto the periwinkle carpet.

Buffy stumbled to her feet.

“Now be a good girl and take those clothes off,” Hilda said.

Buffy ignored the command, taking her brief moment of freedom where she wasn’t stranded on top of a breakfast bar and began sprinting towards the colossal queen-sized bed. If she could get under it and break the giantess witch’s line of sight on her, she’ll be able to escape.

Maybe, if she can get to Sabrina, her girlfriend would be able to grow her back and she’d be able to get out of this crazy house.

THUD

“Ugh!” Buffy gasped as she slammed into a tanned, fleshy wall that suddenly appeared in front of her, her own momentum bouncing back into her and causing her to fall back onto her petite ass. Buffy looked up, following the giant arm the manicured hand was attached to, paling considerably as she saw Hilda’s huge, grinning face.

“Now, now don’t be a naughty slave, or I’ll have to punish you,” Hilda teased.

Buffy leapt to her feet and began sprinting away from the giantess, throwing the idea of vanishing under the continent-sized bed to the winds. One of her flats fell off her foot in her haste, causing her to nearly lose her footing as her foot sunk between oversized carpet fibres, burning her ankles with every heavy step.

Hilda let out a loud exasperated sigh.

“I guess you still need breaking in,” Hilda said and with a flick of her wrist, a trail of sparkling light erupted from her fingertip, wrapping a chain of light around Buffy’s trailing heel and causing her to immediately freeze in place. She hadn’t even reached four inches from the towering witch.

Hilda’s grin grew.

This was where the fun begins.

“Now, let’s get that adorable uniform off of you,” Hilda said, reaching out, she took the little maid back into her hands and lifted Buffy to her face. She could just make out Buffy’s teeny eyes flicking from side to side in distress, “You really should have just stripped for me you know, maybe next time you can give me a proper show.”

Hilda turned the small slayer back around and tugged at the knot of Buffy’s apron undoing it with ease, hooking the strap with her mystical finger and lifting it over her head. Hilda let the diminutive apron dangle from her finger for a moment before letting it fall to the floor. She turned her slave back around, the stress and fear in Buffy’s eyes heightening Hilda’s pleasure and amusement.

Next was the dress.

“I always love this bit with slaves,” Hilda giggled, pinching the hem of the pale blue dress she slowly lifted it, exposing Buffy’s frozen nylon-encased legs, unnaturally stiff, and the slutty black thong she’d been made to wear for Zelda.

‘Oh please! Just zap the clothes off of me! This is so humiliating! It’s a cruel and unusual torturer!’ Buffy mentally screamed, her vision briefly blinded by the pale blue fabric as the giantess slowly lifted it over her head.

Hilda tossed the hanky-sized dress atop the discarded apron.

“Now for those cute little pantyhose,” Hilda cooed, taking great care when pinching the waistband – so as to not cause her slave any unwanted harm – and began to peel the thin, lacy fabric away.

‘Please just stop!’

“There we go,” Hilda said as the nylons snapped off the small slayer – and causing her remaining flat to drop to the floor between the giantess’ hosiery-clad thighs. Leaving her in nothing but her black thong and a bright pink training bra.

Microscopic goose pimples prickled their way over Buffy’s half-naked body, the room feeling unnaturally cold despite the warmth radiating from Hilda’s giant fingers.

“Now, the panties or that teeny little bra first?” Hilda teased, mockingly placing a finger to her lips in thought.

‘Please stop!’ Buffy mentally screamed, trying to shout but her vocal cords just wouldn’t move. It made her feel even smaller and so helpless, all she could do was glare at the giantess as she leisurely stripped her.

Hilda turned her around again.

She was so effortlessly controlling and manhandling her.

Hilda pinched the back of her bra, and Buffy felt her breath catch in her throat as the hard edges of giant fingernails stroked her upper back. The bra unclasped and Hilda pushed Buffy’s arms forward, letting the training bra fall forward and glide off her shoulders and join the tiny flat between Hilda’s thighs.

Buffy wanted to squirm, her nipples were hard and tingling in a mixture of anticipation and desperation. And now her body was betraying her. What was she supposed to do? She couldn’t fight her way out. She couldn’t run away. And it was bloody turning her on.

“Aww such cute widdle titties,” Hilda laughed, poking the little blonde’s left breast.

‘Please stop!’ Buffy internally begged.

“Ooh, and I think you’re starting to enjoy this too,” Hilda teased before leaning in.

‘Oh no! Now what?!’

Hilda’s lips got bigger and bigger the closer they got until they stopped less than an inch away. Buffy was stunned, she could easily fit half her body in that giant mouth. Suddenly Hilda’s long, hot, pink tongue flicked from between those giant lips, slapping her breast, sending sparks of pleasure through Buffy’s body as the small bumps decorating Hilda’s tongue teased her sensitive boobflesh.

Hilda leaned back, humming as she considered Buffy’s taste. A chill kissed Buffy’s breast as the thin layer of saliva coating her chest began to rapidly cool.

‘Please just stop!’

“Mmm, I could just you out- I mean up,” Hilda chuckled as she carefully used the nail of her index finger to pry the waistband of Buffy’s thong away and soon it was falling through the air to join its compatriots between Hilda’s magnificent, giant thighs.
“Now, isn’t that better,” she said in a teasing tone.

‘Not really, please…just grow me back…and put my clothes back on,” Buffy internally begged.

Hilda laid the doll-sized slayer on the carpeted floor, taking a moment to reposition her frail limbs so that she was spread-eagle and giving Hilda a very good view of Buffy’s naked body.

“Now, I believe I said something about making your new life official,” Hilda said.

‘I really don’t like how that sounds…or how you’re looking at me.’

“And the best way to do that, is to make you as hairless as a newborn babe…well not really but it’ll be fun,” Hilda laughed, with a flick of her wrist and a flash of trailing glitter a bright pink razor materialised in her hand.

Buffy’s eyes bulged, her thoughts turning frantic.

‘No, NO! NO! NO! You are NOT using a razor on me! That thing’s half my size! You’ll cut off my leg!’

Hilda looked from the razor and Buffy, then back again. She moved the razor over Buffy’s tiny torso.

‘No! No! No! NO! NO! NO!’

The hovering razor moved down Buffy’s body until it was held just above her pubic area.

The width of the razor blades were wider than her hips!

“Hmm it might be a bit big for you,” Hilda mused aloud.

“A BIT! IT’S FUCKING HUGE!’ Buffy mentally shrieked.

“Hmm and I don’t really want to grow you…you’re so much cuter doll-sized,” Hilda said.

‘Grow me! Grow me! Grow me! I’ll let you shave anywhere you want!’ Buffy begged.

“Ah, I know,” Hilda said.

‘Please tell me you’re going to grow me back.’

Hilda flicked her wrist again, unfortunately for Buffy the trail of glittering magic didn’t fly towards her but instead encircled the razor in her hand. The sharp implement rapidly shrunk and reshaped until it resembled a nail brush tipped with tiny razor blades.

Hilda held the implement over Buffy’s pelvis again for scale, the blades were half the length of her vaginal lips.

“There, much better,” Hilda said.

‘You’ve got to be kidding me, please just grow me back,’ Buffy mentally wept, despair sinking deeper into her chest. She couldn’t even move. She was supposed to be the slayer. But now she was being used as a slave by her girlfriend’s giant aunts.

“Soon you’ll be as hairless as a newborn babe,” Hilda laughed.

A small seed of relief washed over Buffy’s heart, at least the giant witch wasn’t planning to literally rebirth her. Just the thought of Hilda pushing her into her giant pussy. It made Buffy’s skin crawl and toes curl in horror – or they would if she could fucking move!

Although…she still didn’t like the fact that Hilda was holding a sharp implement over her body.

‘Sabrina, where are you?!’

“Now just need the shaving foam,” Hilda said and with a flick of her finger the tauntingly familiar glittering trail of magic curled around Buffy’s prone body, conjuring a layer of frothy white shaving foam over her body before fading from existence.

A tingling sensation began to steadily sink into Buffy’s skin as the foam worked its magic.

“Now, where should we start, the chest?” Hilda asked, moving the petite razor over Buffy’s froth-covered tits, “Or your hips,” again she moved the razor to hover over the relevant area. “Hmm, no…it’s always best to start with the legs I find.”

Before Buffy could even try to make a muffled protest, with surgeon-like precision Hilda slid the tiny blade over Buffy’s inner thigh, leading a trail down the inside of her leg and not stopping until the razor stroked her ankle.

Hilda flicked her wrist again, causing the foam capping the razor to splash off the sharp implement, and checked its head, it was decorated with dozens of microscopic, fine, blonde hairs.

“I find razors from the other realm are always so much more efficient,” Hilda said, glancing from the tool to Buffy, “Guaranteed to remove every hair on the first stroke, and absolutely no skin, it even disposes of the removed hair for you,” she turned the razor around so Buffy could see the tiny bladed tip.

As though Hilda had spoken a command the blades began to glow a bright, fiery orange. Buffy squeezed her eyes shut as the light threatened to blind her. When she opened them again there were several smudges burned into her vision, but not a single hair was left on the razor.

She actually wouldn’t mind having something like that when she was back to normal size. It was very convenient. She’d barely even felt the shaver too, other than the natural pressure of the object's weight as it slid over her leg.

‘Ok, just stay calm, if she’s just planning to shave me it should all be fine…I could probably do with a bit of a trim down there anyway…I just need to stay calm and bide my time. I can’t move anyway, just go to your happy place and it’ll all be over before you know it,’ Buffy mentally whispered to herself, not even realizing how her thoughts shifted in their phrasing.

Hilda created a matching trail on the inside of Buffy’s other leg. She wanted to tense and flex, to shy away from the razor but she was a prisoner in her own body. Buffy closed her eyes and tried to ignore the…interesting…sensation of the enchanted blades stroking her body, expertly harvesting her body hairs.

‘Just stay calm. At some point, you will see Sabrina and be able to move. She will grow you back and help you get away. Even if she has to hide you on her person first. This time tomorrow you’ll be at home in your bed or yelling at Dawn for drinking all the milk again,’ even her mental voice seemed strained as it attempted to introduce humour.

Buffy felt her breath catch in her throat as the razor glided over her breasts and she actually felt the tip of her nipple briefly poke between them. But her fear was unwarranted as the razors stripped whatever hair was in the area with the foam and left her nipple unscathed. It actually made the small pink nub harden and tingle. Buffy wasn’t sure if what she felt was arousal or fear her body was attempting to turn into pleasure for her own protection.

With her eyes shut, Buffy was ridiculously aware of every stroke of the razor. Each time it touched her, her body wanted to flinch but as the magic continued to bind her, all Buffy could do was endure the phantom pains that shocked through her body from the lack of movement mixing with the pleasant tingling of the razor.

She really didn’t like being helpless. So used to being in control, to be the strong one, her current predicament added an extra insult to injury. But still, her pussy moistened and twitched with desire, betraying her desire to have someone not only take control from her but to force their desires onto her.

‘This is so wrong,’ Buffy mentally whined.

“And that’s your front side done,” Hilda sang, sliding her finger under Buffy’s behind via between her legs, making the small blonde’s breath catch again as jolts of pleasure sparked from her pussy at the light contact.

‘Front side?’

Hilda flexed her finger. Buffy felt her thigh muscles try and fail to thrust and the next thing she knew she was laid face down on the carpet. The rough fibres pressed into her body and made her nipple burn with a cocktail of pain and arousal as the fibre tips pushed her sensitive nipples back into her breasts via her own weight as their coarse hairs pricking them.

‘Fuck! Please turn me over! Flip me back over!’

Buffy felt the familiar sensation of shaving foam materializing over her body. It felt rather nice on her butt.

‘Please!’

The razor sliced a trench stretching from the base of Buffy’s neck to the base of her back before being altered to slide over the curve of her frothy, naked ass and for once Buffy felt relief that she was paralysed as her body tried to make her squeak but was unable to.

‘Please stop!’ Buffy begged, tears begging to sting the edges of her vision.

Again, the giantess’ only response was to form a new, hairless trail down Buffy’s back. Again and again, Buffy would mentally beg and plead and Hilda would continue to ignore her – if she could hear her – and continue to shave the little slayer, taking great care to reach each nook and cranny of her body – including the more ticklish areas that made Buffy want to scream, shriek, and kick, like the underside of her feet and her underarms – even somehow shaving the small space between her toes!

Each trail brought a fresh chill to her body, making Buffy more aware of the prickling teasing her nipples, each one making her more sensitive to the carpet’s touch.

‘Please, just stop,’ Buffy mentally begged, even her phantom sobs starting to weave into her mental voice.

“And there goes the last of your body hair,” Hilda sang as she slid the now much smaller blade between the wrinkles between Buffy’s inner thigh and pelvis – Buffy’s body really wanted to scrunch her toes when Hilda did that, though whether it was out of cringe, disgust or euphoria she didn’t have fucking clue.

‘Thank you…now please turn me back over…’ Buffy begged, no longer caring if she remained paralysed, her pussy had been practically drooling from the carpet’s torture on her nipples for the last dozen or so slices of that razor.

Thankfully the giant witch hadn’t seemed to have noticed.

Buffy felt Hilda’s giant fingers pinch the base of her hair and lift until it was standing straight up and her head started to lift off the floor. The pain burned the back of her head. But Buffy didn’t care, she was getting turned over and her nipples would stop burning.

Whatever happened next, at least this would be over.                                 

SNIP

Buffy’s head fell and her face slammed into the giant, rough fibres, the momentum causing her cheeks and forehead to drag over the tips. Her forehead and cheeks darkened and began to sting with carpet burn – and her nose stung from the fall, it was like someone had punched it with…well a, carpeted boxing glove.

‘What was…’ Buffy’s mind began.

A soft cold sensation enveloped the top of her head.

It was almost like…

Buffy’s eyes widened in a mixture of shock and terror as she realised what was about to happen.

‘No…no…No, NO, No, Not My Hair! You Can’t Do This!’

The razor dragged over her head, carefully following the curve of her skull as though the holder was painting a picture.

‘Stop! Stop! Stop! You Can’t Do This!’

The razor continued its travels, kissing every inch of Buffy’s head where hair was to be found.

The cold sensation of the shaving foam rapidly disappeared.

Buffy’s heart was hammering in her chest.

But there was nothing she could do.

She was completely helpless.

‘Please Stop! I’ll Do Anything!’ Buffy mentally pleaded.

The razor trailed over the top of her forehead and finally retreated.

Buffy’s heart fell.

She couldn’t feel any more shaving foam.

Her head was just cold and faintly damp.

And she knew in her heart that there wasn’t a single hair left on her body or her head. She was even numb to the burning of her nipples now, even as each individual breath she was forced to take ground their tiny hard tips into the oversized fibres.

Hilda’s giant finger slid under Buffy’s pussy. It was smooth and warm. The digit flexed and finally, Buffy was flipped like a pancake onto her back, her tiny breasts bouncing from the sudden motion. Pleasure shot through her body from the firm contact, but it was wasted as Buffy continued to lay there in shock.

Hilda was towering over her, far larger than a mountain. At some point, while Buffy was lying down, she had removed her top and her giant breasts were not only naked but very perky. It was visually obvious that she had enjoyed what she had done to the tiny slayer.

And she wasn’t finished.

Silent tears trailed down the sides of Buffy’s head.

“There we go, as naked and hairless as the day you were born, well probably, some babies do have a little hair but…ah who cares about that, I think it’s time for your feeding,” Hilda laughed – her colossal breasts bouncing with her laugh almost mockingly, forcibly reminding Buffy even from a distance and in her state of shock, of just how small she was now.

How helpless she was.

‘I can’t do anything…’

Hilda tapped her bottom lip, looking up as though she were in thought.

Buffy didn’t even attempt to predict the next whim that was about to be forced on her

Hilda pointed her finger at Buffy again.

The little slayer mentally prepared herself and the glittering trail of magic began to fly through the air.

It wrapped her, tickling her hypersensitive body. Buffy almost immediately felt herself become both heavier and lighter as her movement returned to her. Her arms unconsciously moved to her chest, letting the fibres scratch them, and covered her breasts in a movement of self-comfort.

Then it dawned on her.

She could move!

As quick as a snake she drew her knees up to her chest and with a powerful kick, leapt off the floor and landed standing upright in a wide stance.

“Ooh,” Hilda cooed.

Buffy turned on her heel and began sprinting away again. Not even thinking about where she was going. All thought of biding her time until she could get to Sabrina had long forgotten, driven away when Hilda began to shave her head.

Hilda chortled.

Buffy ignored her and pounded her legs even harder, her soles not only burning but starting to bruise as they slammed into the carpet fibres. She needed to get away.

Something hard and warm suddenly wrapped around her chest and Buffy felt her feet leave the floor, her powerful legs impotently kicking in the air as she tried to run. She looked down, Hilda had grabbed her and the floor was rapidly getting further and further away.

Hilda turned and moved towards the bed, ignoring the struggling slayer – not that she was strong enough to make much of an effective effort anyway. Dropping to her knees, and letting her breasts rest on the duvet, Hilda dumped Buffy onto the bed, smirking when the bald, naked lass lost her footing and fell onto her back.

Buffy didn’t stay on her back long. No sooner had her back hit the bed was she throwing herself back into the air. She briefly stumbled when she tried to go straight into a fresh sprint but quickly regained her balance and began to run from the giant witch.

She didn’t care where she was going. Or how big a drop it would be from the bed to the floor. She had to escape. She would escape. Each step propelled her further and higher, it was like running on a very firm trampoline.

In a matter of seconds, Buffy had nearly reached the halfway point of the bed. Her chest was tight and her cheeks burning from more than just the carpet burns. But still, she ran. She ran and ran. The edge of the bed was rapidly getting closer and closer. Her legs were like lead but through supernatural endurance she persisted.

She was so close now. So close. The edge was only a few more strides. Nearly. Nearly. Yes! Buffy leapt off the edge of the bed, stretching her arms out as she dove, trusting in her muscle memory to land safely after the countless hours she had trained both with Giles and in the field.

Then she felt a tug on her ankle. Dread settled in the pit of Buffy’s stomach as her fall slowed and she began to ascend back into the air and fly back from whence she’d come.

“Now, now little Buffy, we can’t have you hurting yourself,” Hilda chastised.

The spell rotated Buffy in the air and soon she found herself laid back on the giant bed, with an impossibly huge boob hovering above her, the length of the erect nipple was nearly as big as her entire head!

“Now it’s time for the first meal, of your new life,” Hilda laughed, cupping her right breast and causing a giant droplet of milk to seep from the tip of her nipple, it hung there for a moment but when Hilda’s giant fingers flexed and squeezed the giant breast, it fell free.

SPLASH

The warm – almost hot – thick liquid splashed over Buffy’s face, minuscule drops dribbling into her mouth as it opened in a mixture of shock and disgust, filling her mouth with a vanilla-like flavour.

“Now drink up little one,” Hilda laughed as she began to lean forward.

Buffy’s eyes bulged as her mouth was suddenly forced open wide by the tip of Hilda’s giant nipple. Then the milk began to flow and the little slayer found herself hungrily gulping the liquid down before it could fill her mouth to bursting point.

She needed to get out of this.

Buffy lifted her arms and slammed them into the underside of Hilda’s boob, they sunk into the soft flesh and the milk actually increased its flow. She couldn’t even begin to lift it.

She was too weak.

Buffy bit as hard as she could on the nipple, hoping that would stop the giantess.

“Mmm,” Hilda moaned, one of her hands lifting to cup her unoccupied breast and beginning to pinch her free nipple. “Good girl,” Hilda purred.

This was not good.

The giant witch LIKED her biting the nipple.

Buffy’s mind raced. She had to get out of this. But how? She was too weak to lift the breast, biting it didn’t help, and her nails were too blunt to scratch it. What could she do?

In her panic, Buffy failed to notice the warm tingling spreading over her body as she continued to chug the hot, thick, creamy, vanilla lactations.

A/N The commissioner has requested that I include this.
Written as #BuffySubChallenge, where we either write, draw, or commission a piece of Buffy serving in a lesbian D/s scene of some description. No limits beyond putting her in a scene with another woman from any franchise you like. Let your imaginations run wild!

(1)   (1) On Wiki Sabrina’s name starts with a J. but I couldn’t find the name, but in the comics, Sabrina comes from her middle name is ‘Victoria’.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12555