Atom: Shrunken in Wonder Woman by Saturn Knight
Summary:

Updated every Sunday

Wonder Woman has been infected with an alien parasite and with no effective treatment, it is up to Atom to shrink down and save her from the inside.

Based on the Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

Story idea was by iambeowulf who gave me an outline of what they wanted to happen and I built it from there. Some events are a little different from that outline since I like the story to guide itself but the overall idea is still intact.

Note: Vore tag is simply due to the method of insertion.

This is completed for now. Might add another bonus chapter in the future.


Categories: Body Exploration, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 17596 Read: 21584 Published: November 30 2022 Updated: March 19 2023
Story Notes:

Note: Name of story is subject to change. Didn't realize until I was getting ready to post that I didn't have a name for the series. The working title was simply WonderAtom.

Story idea by iambeowulf

1. Chapter 1 - You Want me to do What!? by Saturn Knight

2. Chapter 2 - I'm Going In by Saturn Knight

3. Chapter 3 - The Small Intestine by Saturn Knight

4. Chapter 4 - Contact by Saturn Knight

5. Chapter 5 - Visitations by Saturn Knight

6. Chapter 6 - Caught by Saturn Knight

7. Chapter 7 - The Battle by Saturn Knight

8. Chapter 8 - The Final Showdown by Saturn Knight

9. Chapter 9 - A Lashing of the Tongue by Saturn Knight

10. Chapter 10 - Back to the Start by Saturn Knight

Chapter 1 - You Want me to do What!? by Saturn Knight
Author's Notes:

Welcome to the start of a new story. Chapters and the story itself will be shorter than the usual ones I write but it gets to the point. Hope you enjoy.

Ray Palmer: AKA The Atom, stood there staring at the resident Justice League physician Dr. Wexler in shock. No, shock was far too trivial a word and yet one that was more appropriate failed to come to mind.

“You want me to do what?” he asked dumbfounded.

“We have tried everything,” the young pretty doctor said, her red locks billowing over her shoulders. “It is some kind of parasite and it’s evading all of our attempts to neutralize it.”

“Hold on,” Ray said, raising his hands, his fingers outstretched. “So you want me to shrink down and take a look for myself?” he asked. “You want me to go inside Wonder Woman?”

Just asking the question was enough to make Ray feel aroused. Ever since she had put him in her cleavage during the battle with the alien doomsday robot, he had dreamed about getting that close to her again. It had been a dream come true for him and he wondered if Diana even knew what that simple action had done to him. To be stood there and to see the giant crevice between her breasts had been akin to being in heaven. To be asked to go inside her was another matter altogether.

“Are you alright?” the doctor asked.

Ray focused on her and then frowned. “What?”

“You zoned out there for a few moments.”

“I was just thinking about how crazy this idea is. Are you certain this is the only way?”

“I’m sorry, but there is no other way,” she said. “Even so, we will need permission.”

Atom felt his heart fall. There was no way that Wonder Woman was going to agree to let him, a man of all things, go inside her, even if it was non-sexual.

Then again, he never would have expected her to drop him into her cleavage, either.

“You haven’t asked yet?” he said, focusing on the doctor’s luscious lips.

The doctor sighed. “I was hoping to get your approval first since you’re going to be the one doing the shrinking and the unpleasant act of going inside her.”

“If you’re certain it’s the only way,” he said, doing his best to subdue the rising excitement he felt.

The last thing he wanted was to seem overly eager about the prospect of going inside Wonder Woman. He didn’t want to come off as a creep.

The doctor shook her head slowly, before swiping some of her red locks out of her eyes. “At this point, I’m out of ideas. Though I am worried about telling her, because if she declines then I’ve got nothing else.”

“Then it might be best not to tell her, for her own sake.” Atom said. “But I don’t feel comfortable going in if she doesn’t know,” he quickly added.

“It will be easier for you to get in if she does. From what we can tell it is in the upper part of the small intestine just below the stomach. It would be far easier to go in through the mouth than to trek from the anus. A colonoscopy proved that. Well, before it was destroyed.”

“Destroyed?” Atom asked, feeling slightly alarmed. “How?”

“Crushed. We caught a glimpse of something and a lot of redness, swelling, and strange growths along the walls of the upper small intestine. There was also a strange structure further down in the wall of the large intestine.”

Ray rubbed the back of his neck. “Is she in a lot of pain?”

“A lot of discomfort which we've dulled with medication. When she was brought in by Supergirl she was unconscious.”

“Do you know what happened?” Ray asked.

“They were called to a meteor crash that turned out to have some kind of machine in it. According to Supergirl, Wonder Woman cried out and collapsed when they got near. Supergirl promptly vaporized the machine with her heat vision.”

“That’s unfortunate,” Ray said. “We might have learned something about its origin if we had been able to study it.”

“Supergirl thought the machine itself was hurting her,” the doctor explained. “That was why she destroyed it, thinking that it would stop whatever was happening to Wonder Woman. It didn’t stop.”

“Where is she now?” he asked.

“In one of the sickbay rooms.”

“I meant Supergirl.”

“Oh. She’s gone home. I gave her a once-over to make sure she wasn't also infected with anything. She appeared to be okay, but doing my job is next to impossible when it comes to Kryptonians. Wonder Woman is a difficult case, too. Their physiology makes my probing a billion times more difficult.”

“I see,” Atom said. “I suppose we should speak with Diana. See what she makes of all this.”

“Good idea,” the doctor agreed. “We need to still figure out how you can fight the parasite if or when you come in contact with it. I suggest having something that can cut. Even if you can’t fight it, being able to collect samples would be an advantage.”

“There might be something in storage we can use,” Atom suggested.

“Perhaps,” the doctor said. “Let’s go talk to her.”

Ray suddenly felt nervous as he followed the doctor through into Wonder Woman’s room. She was sitting in bed, staring at the back wall in a hospital gown. At first glance, nothing appeared to be wrong, but after looking at her for a few more moments he noted that she looked a little pale.

She looked over at them. “Good afternoon, doctor. Atom.”

“Good afternoon,” the doctor said. “How are you doing?”

“I have been better,” Wonder Woman answered sourly. “Have you found a way to get this parasite out of me and kill it?” she asked.

Doctor Wexler glanced nervously at Ray. “Well…”

“Well, what?” Wonder Woman asked, looking between them. “I have a feeling that I am not going to like what you have to say.”

“Well, I have a plan,” the doctor said. “It has taken some effort convincing Atom and… Well…”

“Spit it out, sister,” Wonder Woman said. “I want this thing out of me.”

The doctor ran her hand through her vibrant red hair. It was obvious that she was nervous, maybe afraid of what Diana would think of her plan.

Ray, being the man he was, decided to take the pressure off of the poor woman. “Her plan is for me to shrink down and deal with the parasite inside you myself.”

“I thought that was what you were going to say,” Wonder Woman said glumly. “Why else would you be here.”

“I suppose it is kind of obvious,” he agreed. “I was pretty surprised when she dropped it on me.”

The amazon focused her gaze back onto the wall, her expression growing fierce. “The answer is no. Find another way.”

“Understandable,” Ray said.

The doctor took a nervous step forward. “We believe this is the best option available,” she said. “Please, do it for me.”

The amazon frowned. “For you? I was not aware that we had any kind of relationship that would warrant such a statement.”

“We don’t,” the doctor said, her voice cracking. “I’m sorry, I overstepped my bounds there.”

“Regardless, how will you even get him inside me?” Wonder Woman asked. “Injection?”

“Inside a pill,” the doctor answered. “You will swallow it and he will enter through there.”

“And how will he deal with the parasite?”

“That’s the question,” Ray said. “Give me a day and I will come up with something.”

The amazon didn’t look convinced. She looked back at the doctor. “Any ideas?”

“Well, it might not be something he can fight depending on what it is. I told him he needed something that can cut so we can get some samples. Even if he can’t destroy it, at least he can bring me something to study.”

“Fine,” Wonder Woman said, relenting. “I shall give you one day to get prepared.”

“So you agree to the procedure?” the doctor asked, sounding a little too excited.

“Yes. And as I said, I shall give Atom one day to prepare.”

The doctor nodded. “That should be okay.” She looked at Ray. “I'll contact you if her condition worsens while you are getting ready.”

"Please do," he said.

“One more thing,” Wonder Woman said, looking at the both of them. “Tell no one else of this. This stays between the three of us. I do not want anyone to know that a man was inside me, shrunken or not.”

Ray made a zipper motion across his lips. “I’m not gonna tell anyone.”

“Doctor, patient confidentiality,” the doctor said. “And I would never do anything that would hurt you.”

Diana looked Ray in the eyes. “I know you are putting yourself at great risk. Thank you.”

“Think nothing of it,” Atom said.

“But also know this: do not take advantage of this situation, or you shall live to regret it.”

“I understand,” he said, placing a gloved hand on his chest. “I am a gentleman. I will do what I have to do to get rid of the parasite, nothing more.”

“Good.”

Ray turned for the door. “I should prepare.”

“Yes,” the doctor said nodding. “I shall send you everything I have on the parasite. Which honestly is next to nothing.”

“It will be needed, thank you.”

“Remember, you will need something that can cut so that you can collect samples.”

“I think I have some old energy cutters I might be able to use.”

With a slight skip in his step, he left the room and made his way swiftly out of the Watchtower’s medical center. He felt genuinely excited about the mission ahead, something he hadn’t felt in some time. He was the only person on the planet that could do what was required and it was always nice to be needed, especially when considering what the mission at hand entailed.

Despite his excitement, he would still be a professional about it. Diana was in danger and it had been put to him to help her. He would do everything in his power to ensure whatever was inside her was expunged.

He was a superhero after all, though that didn’t mean he couldn’t enjoy himself while doing it.

Chapter 2 - I'm Going In by Saturn Knight

With the information that the good red-headed doctor had given him, and with parts he already had lying around, Ray had been able to put together a little something that would help him collect samples and fight whatever parasite Wonder Woman had unfortunately managed to get inside her.

Well, he hoped he could fight it. With next to no information about what it even was, he knew that he had to be prepared for anything.

As for getting inside her, he was going in mouth-first while trapped within a small transparent pill case. Atom honestly wasn’t sure how he felt about vore, but he was destined to find out. Minus the chewing of course. With luck, it would be quick.

He had also decided for his own protection, and for later use, to put a camera on his belt to record everything that happened. The doctor could analyze it later if need be, but for the time being, he decided to keep it a secret, just in case Wonder Woman said she didn’t want him filming her insides.

Unfortunately, it was all going to have to wait since Supergirl had decided to pay Diana a visit.

Since the Kryptonian had super-hearing, Ray decided to sit in the doctor’s office while the blonde and the Amazon talked.

“So,” Ray began, addressing the red-headed doctor, “how did you find yourself in the employ of the Justice League?”

“I was a good doctor,” she answered. “And I have a bit of a superpower myself.”

“Yeah?” he asked, finding himself intrigued. “What’s that?”

“Well, beyond my photographic memory, I have incredible eyes.”

“I’ll say,” he said, staring into them. They were a stunning blue that shone brightly in the artificial light.

She blushed. “No, I mean I have superhuman sight. Well, it’s barely superhuman. Superman’s eyes are still far better than mine, but mine are still far superior to regular human eyes. They’re on par with eagle eyes if not better.”

“What’s it like to have supervision?” Ray asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve always had it so I don’t know the difference. When I took an eye test they were amazed. They thought I was cheating or something.”

“That’s a pretty nice superpower.”

“Is it? I mean it’s not been particularly useful. Well, it has been in terms of being a doctor, but I doubt I could be a crime fighter.”

“Not every hero needs to fight crime or save the world,” Ray said. “Doctors are all heroes too. You help people and save lives every day.”

She smiled. “Thanks.” She then stood up. “Looks like Supergirl is leaving.”

She stepped out of the office and Ray followed her out.

“Nice of you to come and see her,” Doctor Wexler said.

“I was there when she was hurt,” Kara said. “I feel a little responsible.”

“You good friends?” the doctor asked.

Supergirl shook her head. “We haven’t really talked all that much. We were on that mission together because I was available.”

“What did the machine look like?” Ray asked. “The one that you vaporized after Wonder Woman was hurt?”

“It was a cube and it was blue with strange lights all over it.”

“Have you seen anything like it before?” Ray asked.

Supergirl shook her head. “No,” she said before looking back at the doctor. “How long until she is better?”

“Hopefully soon,” the doctor said.

“Good,” Supergirl said. “I’ll catch you later.”

“I’ll see you soon,” the doctor said.

“Later,” Ray said.

With Supergirl gone, the doctor headed back into her office and pulled out the small Tic-Tac-sized transparent hollow pill case.

“I have the delivery system,” she said. “Do you have what you need?”

Ray held up his hands which had small energy projectors strapped to the back. “These here are energy cutters. They can be used as weapons and they can also be used to take samples.” He patted a container attached to his chest. “Something to store the samples in.”

“You made that in a day?”

“The cutters were something I was working on before the Bio-Belt. Decided to pull them out of the closet and finish it.”

“Sounds good,” the doctor said. “We should probably get on with it.”

“One more thing,” Ray said as he put down a small radio-looking device on her desk. “I think it would be best we be able to communicate outside of the regular JL radio channels. Just to keep Diana’s wish of this remaining need to know.”

“Excellent idea,” Doctor Wexler agreed. “Ready to get inside the pill?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” Ray said as he sat himself down on the edge of her desk.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Getting ready to shrink,” he told her. “Or do you want me to shrink down on the floor?”

“The desk will be fine,” she said quickly.

Before the words had finished leaving her mouth, Ray had already shrunk himself down to a quarter of an inch tall. Not long after that, he was an eighth smaller than that and was climbing inside the pill. A few seconds later, the red-headed doctor was heading out of her office with him in one hand and his small radio in the other.

Despite having shrunk countless times before, Ray felt strangely nervous. He was about to embark on a rather fantastic voyage. Well, he might not think that way once he was inside.

“Don’t worry,” the doctor uttered as they walked down the long corridor. “I gave her a laxative to empty her bowels and I’ve also given her something to subdue her stomach acid.”

“That’s good,” he said, hearing a louder version of his voice emit from the radio the good doctor was carrying.

“That doesn’t mean it’s not going to have an unpleasant odor,” she warned.

“Don’t worry, I’ve been in worse places,” he half-joked.

The doctor paused outside the room. “Ready?” she asked.

“As I’ll ever be,” Atom answered.

Doctor Wexler pushed the door open and stepped into the room. Wonder Woman looked over at them, holding her gut.

“It’s starting to hurt again,” she said.

The doctor held up the pill where Atom resided, causing him to become disoriented by the sudden movement.

“Don’t worry, The Atom is here and ready for the mission.”

“How are we doing this?” Wonder Woman asked.

The doctor stepped over to the bed, putting the small communicator radio down on a cabinet. “You will swallow this small pill whole with a small amount of water. It will dissolve letting him out.”

“Won’t he drown?” Wonder Woman asked.

“Water is absorbed quickly and I’m sure he knows how to deal with a little water.”

“Don’t worry about it,” he said, his voice coming over the speaker. “Besides, I can break out without the pill dissolving,” Ray said. “And I can swim.”

“Well, it will dissolve anyway,” the doctor said as she put him down on the desk next to the radio. “I will be back in a moment.”

Ray felt strangely exposed as he sat there in the pill looking out across the vast room. He knew he should be used to being tiny considering how often he shrunk, but it was something that he doubted he would truly ever get used to. He supposed it was the more primitive side of his brain warning him that he was in danger.

Thankfully, it took the doctor only a minute or so to return with a glass a quarter full of water.

She picked him back up and passed Wonder Woman the glass, then him, which she carefully pinched between her fingers.

Once again, Ray felt his heart begin to thump in his chest as the beautiful Amazon rose him up to her mouth. Just before passing her luscious lips, she paused, pulling him away.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” she asked, her voice booming in Ray’s ears.

The doctor answered. “Is it a good idea? Maybe not.”

“But it’s the only plan left,” Wonder Woman said knowingly.

“The only one that we might have left,” the doctor answered. “The truth is that I have no idea what’s inside you and no idea how it will progress. We might have months to find a cure or we might have days.”

“I see,” Wonder Woman said.

The whole time they had been speaking, Ray’s attention had been transfixed on Diana’s huge lips as they bounced and flexed as she spoke. Beyond, there was a mountainous cavern that threatened nothing but death and yet staring into the abyss gave him a raging hard-on.

Earlier he had wondered what he would feel about vore and as it turned out, he found the concept extremely hot.

“We are keeping Atom waiting,” the doctor said.

“Of course,” Wonder Woman said as she brought the pill Ray was in into her mouth, only to pull it back out again.

While Ray knew he should have been irritated by her hesitation, he was honestly thankful that the experience was being prolonged. He wanted to savor every moment knowing full well that it might never happen again.

“What’s wrong?” the doctor asked.

“What will happen if he runs into trouble?” Diana asked her.

The doctor bit her bottom lip. “I’m not certain since we’re not sure what we’re facing.”

Ray spoke up. “I’ll be fine,” he said, his voice once more coming from the small radio.

“Are you certain?” Wonder Woman asked

“Yes,” Atom said firmly. “I will be fine.”

“Very well.”

With that, he went in, passing her lips one more time as the pill he was inside was placed gently down on the top of her tongue. Ray felt even more aroused as he stared out past her teeth into the room beyond. It was unlike any view he had ever seen before, and in a way, he was fulfilling a fantasy, one he hadn’t even realized he had.

As strange and lecherous as the wayward thought was, he couldn’t help but smile as he realized that he had accomplished what many men could only dream of. His dick was inside Wonder Woman’s mouth. Well, in a roundabout way since the rest of him was in there too.

Seconds later, the view outside was blocked by a gigantic glass of water shortly before the small river of liquid engulfed both him and the small pill. For a moment, he felt vertigo as he was washed backwards before he found himself in pure darkness as her lips sealed tightly shut.

Not a moment later, he found himself being swallowed down her gullet.

*

Wonder Woman passed the glass back to Doctor Wexler who took it and placed it down next to the radio.

“What happens now?” the Amazon asked.

Diana wouldn’t admit it, but she was concerned. She feared that Atom could find himself in distress. If he did find himself in trouble, she knew that there was absolutely nothing she could do to help him.

“We wait,” the doctor answered with a sigh.

After a minute or so of uncomfortable silence, there was a crackle from the radio before Ray’s voice came from the speaker.

I’m in,” he said.

“Good luck,” Wonder Woman said in return.

Thanks. I’ll update you once I find something.”

Diana webbed her fingers as she rested them on her stomach. She hoped whatever he did, he did it soon because she was starting to feel uncomfortably bloated and her guts felt hot as though she had consumed far too many spices.

“I’m sure he’ll be successful,” the doctor said.

“I hope so,” Diana answered.

She really did. She would hate for The Atom to shrink down and have to endure her insides for nothing.

Little did she know, he would rather enjoy it and in the end, so would she.

Chapter 3 - The Small Intestine by Saturn Knight

It was dark, very dark. The only source of light came from the beam emitted from his belt which projected a cone of light in front of him. It only partially illuminated the cavernous mucus-lined intestine, but it was easily enough light to see, especially once his eyes had adjusted.

There was also a deep foul smell, one that seemed to permeate every inch of the air around him, which in itself was thin and oppressive.

Already, he could see the walls of the upper small intestine were red and inflamed though as of yet there had been no sign of any parasite or indication that there was even one there.

That changed the moment he made his way around the first bend. Along the walls were purple growths that were covered in pulsating orbs. They were clustered in patches and honestly reminded Ray of grapes. Or perhaps a closer comparison were fish eggs.

“I’ve found something,” he said over the radio.

What?” came the voice of Diana from the other side.

“Honestly, I don’t know. They kinda look like fish eggs.”

Get rid of them!” Diana said fiercely.

Hold on,” Doctor Wexler said. “Are they loose or are they embedded into the intestine wall.”

“They are attached to growths which are attached to the intestine.”

Do you think that cutting them off will damage the lining?”

“I’m not sure, but if they’re eggs then whatever’s infected her might soon have friends.”

Remove them,” the doctor said. “Get a sample then destroy what’s left if you can.”

“Understood,” he said as he raised his hand and fired a cutting beam.

He made sure to be as precise as possible so as to not damage or risk hurting Wonder Woman. While he knew she was one tough cookie, he didn’t know how or to what extent the growths may have weakened her.

He sliced off the first egg, then the second and third until all of them had been removed. After gathering a sample or two, he cut them to pieces before crushing what was left in his hands.

“The eggs are gone,” he said. “But the growths along the wall are still there. I’m not going to risk removing them just yet, though I am going to look for more and whatever laid them.”

Hurry,” came Diana’s voice.

“Are you okay?” he asked. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

I felt it a little bit. I think. Just keep going, I’m fine.”

“As long as you’re certain,” he said as he began to walk forwards, continuing on down through her small intestine towards the next bend which he could see far up ahead.

The small intestine of an average human was around twenty feet long. At his scale, it was a lot farther than that and he knew he was looking at miles of tunnel that he had to search. Thankfully, it was pretty much straight through, though with all the blind curves he knew that he could waltz into a terror beyond his imagination at any moment.

He just hoped that whatever had infected Wonder Woman wasn’t beyond his capability to deal with.

Update?” came the doctor’s voice.

“Nothing more yet,” Ray answered. “The walls are red and sore looking. Heading towards the fourth or fifth intestinal bend now.”

As he rounded the corner, he saw more of the egg-like growths.

“Found more,” he said. “I’m going to destroy them like the last ones.”

Good,” came the doctor’s voice. “Keep it up.”

Make sure you get everything,” Wonder Woman’s voice added.

“I intend to,” Ray assured them.

Like the last clutch, he cut them all off, making sure he got all of them off completely before destroying them.

“Done,” he said. “Continuing on.”

*

“Everything okay?” the doctor asked Wonder Woman.

“I can feel him cutting them off,” she answered. “It is like tiny sharp needles inside me.”

“I can tell him to be more careful,” the doctor offered.

The amazon shook her head. “No, it lets me know he’s making progress. In a strange sort of way it puts me at ease.”

The doctor folded her arms as she leaned against the wall. “I should have had a tracker on him so I could see how he was progressing in real-time. Also a camera so that I could see what he is seeing.”

“It is too late, now,” Wonder Woman said. “Though he did have something extra on his belt.”

“He did?” the doctor asked. “I never noticed.”

“Regardless, at least he had the foresight for the radio, otherwise he would have been completely alone.”

“As long as he succeeds,” the Amazon said.

“Let’s hope he does.”

*

Ray had heard everything they said, but he decided to not respond. He was too focused on making sure he shone his light on every inch of the intestine so as not to miss anything that didn’t belong there.

He knew that as long as he was methodical and took his time that he would easily accomplish what he had set out to do.

Of course, the presence of the parasite that had laid the eggs – or whatever they were – continued to weigh on his mind. Any kind of conflict could easily put Diana at risk and he didn’t want to hurt her, even by accident. He wasn’t naive, though, as he also understood that if it came down to it, he might have to hurt her in order to save her.

Ray pushed on, moving down five more stretches of the intestine without seeing anything out of the ordinary, other than the red inflamed flesh. As he rounded the bend that would have led to the sixth consecutive stretch of the intestine, he saw more of the egg-like objects growing on the walls.

As with all the others he cut them off and destroyed them before he continued on.

Things were going far too well and it worried him. He knew from experience that when things were too easy it was because life was going to throw a curve ball right at your face.

It was shortly after he had gone around yet another bend when he heard a strange noise from up ahead. It had the cadence of a growl, but sounded nothing like one, at least not in terms of pitch.

“I hear something ahead,” Ray said as he slowed his stride to a plod.

What is it?” Diana asked.

“Something,” he responded. “I won’t know until I find it.”

It was strange how the intestines felt like a maze even though there was only a singular path. All the twists and turns made navigating it a lot more interesting, yet it also made any progress he was making feel nonexistent.

“Coming up to another curve. I’ll see if anything’s behind it,” he said.

Keep us informed,” the doctor said.

“I intend to.”

Cautiously, he moved around the bend only to find more of the same. The intestines were still red and sore looking, and while there were some growths scattered around, there were no eggs and no sign of whatever had made the sound.

He pushed on towards the next bend which at his scale looked to be around seventy feet ahead. His ears strained with every step as he listened for any signs of other strange noises. He heard nothing.

Then he heard it. The strange noise and it sounded like it was a lot closer. Ray stopped in his tracks and raised his hands, pointing the energy cutters ahead of him.

“What is that?” he muttered.

There was a soft blue glow from somewhere up ahead and it was slowly getting brighter.

“Something is approaching,” he informed the others.

What is it?” Diana asked.

“I don’t know yet. I’ll find out what it is when it comes around the bend. What I do know is that it has a soft blue glow to it.”

Tell us when you see it,” the doctor said. “And try to describe it.”

“I’ll do my best,” he answered.

Ray stood there at the ready as the blue glow grew brighter and brighter until the whole section of the intestine was illuminated with the soft blue glow. It wasn’t nearly as bright as his flashlight, but it was certainly brighter than the usual pitch darkness the intestines dwelt in.

“Let’s see what you are,” he whispered as he rolled his shoulders in preparation.

The parasitic creature moved into view, it walking on the walls of the intestine on long thin limbs which numbered in the dozen. It stopped in its tracks as it seemed to look at him with its single compound eye.

It stared at him and he stared right back.

“Hey, guys,” he said. “I think I’ve made contact.”

End Notes:

I hope people are enjoying this shorter story. It will run for roughly 10 or 11 chapters in total.

Chapter 4 - Contact by Saturn Knight

 “What can you tell us about it?” the doctor asked, her voice crackling over the radio.

The Atom; AKA Ray Palmer, stood staring at the spindly creature as it seemed to stare right back at him.

“Well, it’s got long limbs that are spread out all around its small body.”

How small?” Doctor Wexler asked.

“Its body is so small I doubt it would be visible with the human eye, but its legs are incredibly long and spindly. It almost looks like it’s made for navigating intestines.”

It might be,” the doctor said, her voice continuing to crackle with interference.

What is it doing?” Wonder Woman asked, her voice also crackling.

“It’s staring at me.”

Come again?” Wonder Woman’s voice crackled. “You’re breaking up a little.”

“The parasite is staring at me,” he repeated. “At a guess, it is trying to figure out what I am and honestly I’m doing the same.”

The parasite started to move slowly toward him before stopping around twenty feet away. Well, from his point of view it was twenty feet. In reality, it was more like half an inch or less.

“Not hostile so far,” he said.

The response he got was filled with static. “…ome…you’re…eaking…”

“I can’t understand you,” he said, continuing to stare at the eldritch creature before him.

Ray supposed the interference was being caused by the parasite. It had only started once it came into view and now that it was closer communication was all but impossible.

“I guess I’m on my own,” he said out loud. Not that he was under any illusion otherwise. It wasn’t like if something went wrong that anyone would be able to come and get him.

“So,” he said to the creature, despite knowing there was a slim chance it could understand him. “I guess this is where I try and figure out a way to destroy you without turning this into a long drawn-out affair.”

The last thing he wanted was for this to become a battle. He needed to quickly find its weakness and strike it, taking it down as quickly and efficiently as possible. Anything else and he risked causing potential harm to Wonder Woman.

As to how it was causing interference with his radio, he wasn’t sure. What it did tell him was that there was more to the creature than what was readily apparent. That alone was enough to warrant caution.

“What are you,” he whispered as he slowly and cautiously moved towards it.

The creature continued to stare at him. Since it wasn’t attacking, that meant that it likely didn’t see him as a threat.

Ray checked his radio. “Can you guys hear me?” he asked.

All he got in response was static.

Regardless of whether those on the outside could hear him or not, he had a plan. All he had to do was set it in motion and hope that it survived execution.

Even so, he was prepared for the worst.

*

The only thing the two of them could hear was static with the occasional high-pitched whine and it was starting to wear on Diana’s nerves.

“Can you please switch that off?” the amazon asked.

The red-haired doctor looked at her with concern. “What if he needs to contact us?”

“Even if he does want to get in contact, he can’t. Not with all that static.”

“I wonder what’s causing it?” the doctor wondered.

“I would think it is the parasite.”

“You think he’s okay?”

“I don’t know,” Diana said. “But can you please switch off the radio? We can turn it back on later to see if the static is gone. But for now, I need some peace.”

The doctor reached over and switched it off.

“Thank you,” Diana said.

Doctor Wexler ran her hand through her red locks. “So, what now?”

“I suppose we wait,” Diana answered as she webbed her fingers, placing them gently on her stomach.

“I hope he doesn’t run into trouble.”

“As do I,” Diana said with a sigh. “Unfortunately, there is very little we can do except hope for the best.”

“Yeah,” the doctor agreed. “Even if he did there is little we could do about it.”

“Perhaps this wasn’t such a good idea,” Diana said as she stared at the back wall.

The doctor smiled at her. “Have some hope.”

“Hope is all we have. But you are right. The Atom is a smart and capable man. I am certain he will succeed.”

The doctor’s smile turned into a grin. “That’s more like it.”

Diana turned her attention back to the wall. She just hoped that all of this effort wasn’t for nothing.

*

Ray approached the entity slowly and carefully. He wanted to get as close as possible before he made his move. He wanted to take it out quickly and efficiently. A prolonged battle could end up hurting Wonder Woman and that was the exact opposite of his goal. Though, he figured that since it had survived inside her thus far, it must be tough considering she was an amazon.

Then again, he might be able to crush it with ease. He hoped so, because then this would all be over pretty soon. However, being a superhero had taught him that nothing was ever quite so easy. There was also the possibility that there were more of them. He dreaded to think what might happen if there were.

That last thought gave him pause. Up until that moment he hadn’t really considered it. What the good doctor had said had made him believe there was only one, but she herself had said that they didn’t know all that much about what had infected Wonder Woman other than it was believed to be parasitic and even that had been shaky.

“You have any brothers or sisters?” he asked.

He actually received a response, though unfortunately, it came in the form of one of its limbs whipping at his body.

With a shout of surprise, he was flung backward where he skidded across the mucus that lined the intestine before he came to a stop.

“That wasn’t very nice,” he muttered as he climbed back onto his feet.

“Maybe we should try that again,” he muttered.

The creature screeched at him before it rushed forward, its many legs propelling it at intimidating speed. Unconsciously, Ray took a few steps back, before he raised his arms and shot off a blast of energy from his cutters.

It struck the creature dead center, stunning it for a moment. It then promptly turned around and fled into the darkness.

Ray took in a deep breath. “Well, that was scary,” he said. “But I suppose with it gone, the radio should work.”

He shone his light ahead of him just to make sure it was really gone. Satisfied, he tried to contact the outside world.

“Atom here, I had an encounter with the entity.”

No response.

“Can you guys hear me?”

No response.

“Did it bust my radio?” he asked as he gave himself a once over.

Apart from being covered in slime, both he and his equipment appeared fine, which meant something else had happened.

“I guess I’m on my own,” he said.

With no other choice, he pushed on. He needed to find the entity again and this time he had to end it.

As to how he was going to do that though, he had absolutely no idea. It had taken a shot from his energy cutter dead center and all it had done was stun it. All he could hope was that its long wiry legs were weaker.

He tried his radio one more time to no avail.

“This sucks,” he muttered as he rounded a bend in the intestine.

He could already tell that it was going to be a long, long day.

End Notes:

There won't be a post next week with it being Christmas.

Chapter 5 - Visitations by Saturn Knight
Author's Notes:

Who is ready for another chapter? Updates will be every Sunday

 The doctor had switched on the radio to see if it was still making the obnoxious hissing sound. It wasn’t, instead, it was dead. There was a slight hum like there had been before or even background noise. There was nothing.

“Hello?” Wexler said into it. “Can you hear me?”

There was no response. That likely meant that Atom had turned off his radio due to having the same problem. That, or his radio had broken.

She didn’t like to think that The Atom was in there alone without any help at all, and she was starting to regret sending him in. Given time she could have found another way, but the truth was she didn’t know if she even had that time. For all she knew, if they didn’t expel or destroy the creature then it might do irreparable damage or worse.

Wexler was hopeful that wouldn’t be the case. The amazon was as tough as she was beautiful. Her body was like a temple and incredibly resistant and strong. The doctor honestly found it awe-inspiring.

Wexler also felt nervous around her and not because of fear. There was a strong attraction there, one she would never openly admit. Another thing she would never admit was how she’d had sex dreams about her, or how she had written erotic fiction about Wonder Woman falling in love with her doctor which was essentially a self-insert story.

It was nice to have fantasies especially when there was absolutely no chance that it would happen in reality.

She could dream, though. She could dream.

*

Wonder Woman was starting to feel hungry. She hadn’t eaten anything since yesterday, all part of the doctor’s plan to make Atom’s journey through her intestines all the more manageable.

There was a knock at the door, and the doctor promptly turned the radio back off before she opened it, finding Superman on the other side.

“Hello,” he said. “I was wondering how Diana was doing?”

“I am fine,” Wonder Woman answered. “There’s no need to worry about me.”

“Any updates?” he asked.

“No updates,” Wonder Woman said. “The good doctor here is trying something out which shows promise.”

“What’s that?” Superman asked.

The doctor looked at Wonder Woman nervously. The amazon withheld the urge to roll her eyes as she quickly thought up an answer.

“It involved me taking a pill,” the amazon answered.

It wasn’t a lie, not really. The Atom just so happened to be inside the pill. As to why she didn’t just tell him the truth, it was because of her own sense of pride and also because it felt private. A man had shrunken down and entered inside her, something that she had once believed would never happen. A man was inside her the princess of the amazons. Her sisters on the island would find even the very concept disgusting.

There was also something else, something she was even more reticent to share, even with the doctor. It was how it had made her feel. As she had raised the pill to her mouth with Atom inside, she had felt strangely aroused by it. The sensation had caught her so off-guard that it had made her hesitate.

Even so, she had gone through with it and the aroused sensation had only grown with intensity as she had popped the pill into her mouth and swallowed.

From there, it had subsided and was now non-existent. She almost wanted Atom to fail so she got to swallow him a second time. She knew it was a stupid thought as failure likely meant they would try something else.

“What was in the pill?” Superman asked, bringing Diana out of her thoughts.

The doctor answered. “Something that could help her.”

“Not very descriptive,” Superman said.

Diana frowned. “There is a thing known as ‘doctor-patient confidentiality’.”

The doctor nodded. “Due to the nature of the issue involving her bowels, the patient wants a little privacy in the matter.”

“Ah,” Superman said looking embarrassed. “Sorry if I was prying too much.”

“It’s fine,” Diana said. “It’s just that I’m not used to being sick.”

“Same,” Superman said. “I suppose I should leave you to recover.”

“Thank you,” Diana said. “It is all I ask.”

“Get well soon.”

With that, Superman thankfully left, though it did little to ease the rising concern Diana was feeling. The lack of communication from Atom certainly didn’t bode well and she had to wonder what might have happened to him. Unfortunately, she would have to wait to find out. With Superman’s hearing, she had to be absolutely sure that he was gone before they turned the radio back on. Thankfully the walls of the medical area were completely sound-proof, or at least as close as it could get.

“Any discomfort or anything?” the doctor asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

“No,” Diana said. “Actually, the discomfort has lessened.”

“Do you think he’s making any headway?”

“One can only hope.”

“I suppose we’ll only find out if he’s successful. That, or if we can get in contact through the radio again.”

“If something does happen to him, do you have a plan of getting him out of me?”

The doctor stared at her and then slowly shook her head. “No, not really.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that I don’t have a plan if something happens. I would use an endoscope to locate him and then try and extract him. Surgery would be difficult due to your resilient skin and unlike Superman or Supergirl we can’t stick you in a dark room until your powers start to lessen.”

“That does not ease my concerns.”

“Ease your concerns regarding what?”

Both of them looked around towards the door to see Batman standing there. He had a slight scowl on his mostly covered face. For him, though, that was a perpetual state of being.

As to how much he might have overheard she didn’t know. Diana only hoped that it wasn’t much.

The doctor quickly thought up a response. “Just talking about the prognosis.”

“Which is?” Batman asked.

Diana answered. “It is private between me and my doctor. It is none of your concern.”

“When it comes to the health of one of my teammates it is my concern.”

“Just a teammate?” Diana asked.

His glare seemed to grow more intense for a moment before he addressed the doctor. “I came because I want to know how she is doing.”

Diana answered. “Superman was just here and the answer that I told him is still the same. I am fine and the good doctor here is seeing to it that I recover. In fact, I am feeling much better.”

“What treatments have been proposed?” he asked.

The amazon and the doctor exchanged a glance. The doctor then cleared her throat before answering. “I’m afraid that again, that is between the doctor and her patient.” She began to nervously fiddle with her fingers. “Suffice to say that we discussed it at length and a potentially viable treatment was devised.”

“I see,” he said.

Diana had a feeling that he was growing suspicious. Then again, he was always suspicious of everything and everyone. She just hoped that he didn’t pressure the good doctor too much. She doubted she would be able to endure any kind of interrogation and would quickly spill the beans.

Much to Diana’s annoyance, Batman pulled up a chair and sat down. She had hoped that the visit would be fleeting just as Superman’s had been and that he would be in and out quickly. Unfortunately, it appeared that wouldn’t be the case.

“Don’t you have Gotham to take care of?” Diana asked after a minute or so.

“It will be fine for one evening,” he answered. “Unless you want to be rid of me?”

It wasn’t an actual question, Diana had known him long enough to know that. She had to be careful not to appear like she was trying to get rid of him, though she feared it might already be too late for that. At the end of the day, he would leave when he wanted to and there was little she could do to dissuade him. Unless of course, she pretended she was tired and wanted to sleep.

She decided it was probably best to endure his visit for the time being. There was little else she could do.

There was a small but sharp twinge in her gut, and she had to wonder how Atom was doing. She hoped he was doing okay.

* * *

Ray dodged the creature as it swung one of its many limbs at him, then fired a blast from his energy cutters. The creature managed to dodge and he winced as the beam lanced against the fleshy wall of the intestine.

“Sorry, Diana,” he muttered to himself before he found himself getting slammed in the chest by a quick-moving limb.

He was flung against the wall and then fell on his face, accidentally getting some of the intestinal mucus in his mouth.

“Blech,” he gagged as he pushed himself to his feet only to see the creature skittering away into the darkness.

It was strong, there was no doubt about that. Even at the size he was, especially at the size he was, he should have been able to crush the creature like the bug it was. He had the comparative strength of a full-sized human which made him wonder if the creature was naturally that strong, or whether it was able to borrow some of its strength from its host.

It was food for thought, but something he would have to dwell on later. At that moment, he had to catch up to it again and hope that he could defeat it.

He doubted it. At this point, he felt that his only hope was to chase it out of Diana’s body and hope for the best.

Chapter 6 - Caught by Saturn Knight

As he rounded a bend in the intestine, he saw the flicker of the creature's tendrils in the beam from his belt-mounted flashlight. It quickly vanished into the darkness, but Ray wasn’t about to let it escape, not again.

He bolted as fast as he could, his feet slipping a few times on the mucus that lined every surface.

But the creature was gone.

“Dammit!” he shouted out in frustration.

The creature could definitely move fast when it wanted to, far faster than he was at his size. Then again, considering the length of its legs, he doubted he would be able to catch it at any size. At least any size while still being able to move freely within the confines of the intestine.

“I guess I’ll just have to get a little bit bigger and see what happens,” he muttered to himself.

Truth be told, Ray didn’t like altering size when he was inside people, not that he spent a lot of time being in people. He had to admit, though, that there was a girl back when he was in high school that he wouldn’t have minded getting inside, and he meant that in every way possible.

He pushed the errant thought out of his mind as he focused back on the task at hand. He needed to be bigger, but still small enough so that he was able to move freely within the confines of the small intestine. Though judging by how far he had traveled, he suspected that it wouldn’t be too much longer and he might just find himself in the large intestine.

He also noted that he hadn’t seen much sign of those egg-looking things that had lined the walls. They seemingly had been localized to the upper part of the small intestine and he wondered if that was due to them being able to absorb more nutrients?

“No time to dwell on that now,” he said as he grew fifty percent bigger. “I think I’ve spent enough time in this poop shoot. Time to finish the job and get some fresh air.”

He began to run once more, growing another seventy percent bigger as he approached yet another turn.

He slid around it and came face to face once more with the creature.

“Time to get serious,” he said. “You’ve spent enough time leeching off my friend. It’s time you were evicted.”

The creature turned to flee, but with only a couple of steps, he caught up, grabbing a hold of two of its tendril-like legs before he yanked it back. It offered quite a lot of resistance, enough that Ray found himself being pulled forward instead.

“You’re going down!” he yelled as he threw a foot forward, striking it in the center of mass.

It let out a strangely distorted hiss then threw out a limb like a whip, striking his arm hard. Ray let out his own hiss of pain.

He took aim with one of his laser cutters and fired. Much to his surprise, it tried to block it, and it would have worked too if it had been wearing cuffs like Wonder Woman. Instead, the end of the limb was lopped off, though it had many more left.

The creature let out a scream and coiled its tendrils around him, then slammed him hard against the fleshy wall before slamming him down against the ‘ground’ causing mucus to explode everywhere before it held his arms apart.

He managed to kick at one of its limbs but it didn’t do him much good. It had so many that there was little he could do about it other than hope it gave him an opening to use his energy cutter or let him go.

The creature began to move down the intestine, which opened up into a larger cavern.

They had entered the large intestine.

He wriggled more in its grip and somehow managed to get an arm free. He took aim as quickly as he could and fired, only to miss as the creature yanked his hand hard to the side. It then continued to move him further along the large intestine and Ray assumed it was taking him to the anus to evict him.

Somehow, the reality was much stranger.

As they approached a large curve, the creature began to slow down. As they rounded it, he saw a lattice structure constructed into the side of the intestine. As the creature approached, the lattice opened up revealing a tunnel made out of the same material. It was definitely something the creature had made, though as to where it went, Atom dreaded to think.

Whether he liked it or not, it appeared that he was going in.

*

Diana held her gut. It almost felt like there was a war being waged in there. It wasn’t painful, but it was rather unpleasant.

“Is something wrong?” Batman asked.

While Batman was known for glaring, at that moment Diana gave one of her own. “If you were unaware, I am in a hospital bed due to being infected by an alien parasite. Though I am doing much better than I was thanks to the doctor here.”

Her response was dripping with sarcasm and yet she felt she was going easy on him.

Unfortunately, things got worse a few moments later as the door opened and John Stewart stepped inside along with Supergirl in tow.

“More visitors,” the doctor said unnecessarily. She sounded about as happy to see them as Diana felt, which was not at all.

“How is she?” the Green Lantern asked.

“Irritable,” Batman answered, further irritating her. “She and the doctor seem rather caged about the treatment.”

“So what?” Supergirl asked with a shrug.

John agreed, much to Diana’s surprise. The two hadn’t exactly gotten along in the past. “Treatments are between the doctor and the patient. Let her do her job. I know if I had something running around inside me I wouldn’t want everyone knowing everything about it.”

“Exactly,” Supergirl said. “Stop being so anal, Batman. Give her some privacy.”

He scowled but said nothing. He probably knew he was in the wrong. While deep down, she appreciated his concern for her, this was a bad and very inconvenient time to be showing it. She knew that she could just tell them the truth as to what was happening, and a part of her was starting to consider it, but she still didn’t want anyone else to know that The Atom was inside her. For one thing, Batman would be extremely jealous, and secondly, she knew it would be embarrassing for both her and The Atom.

With extra visitors, it only meant a delay in contacting The Atom. With the twinges and stinging sensations in her gut, she had to believe that something was happening. Her only hope was that it meant something good.

*

Ray had no idea what part of the body he was in, though he did have his suspicions and he didn’t like it. If he was correct then he was currently being taken down an ovarian tube and for the first time, he was glad he was recording, not because of anything nefarious, but because it was proof to Wonder Woman that he was taken there against his will.

As to why the creature would have a direct line to her reproductive system Ray had absolutely no idea but it felt wrong. Really wrong. There was also the question as to why it had brought him there, one that it would either answer through its actions or with him figuring it out.

He hoped he figured it out because he knew that whatever it had planned for him, probably wasn’t good. At least not for him or Diana.

Without warning, the parasitic creature slammed him against the soft flesh and like a spider began to construct something around him. Unlike a spider, though, it wasn’t a web, but the same lattice structure that had connected from the bowels.

He tried to move, but it held him down with its strong limbs, holding both his arms and legs in place. He was going to end up cocooned deep inside Wonder Woman and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Some men would dream to be able to be so deep inside her, hell, so would he, but not like this.

As the strange structure covered his face he let out a muffled scream.

He had to find a way out. But how?

Chapter 7 - The Battle by Saturn Knight

He wasn’t done yet. Even though he was cocooned in a tough lattice-like pod and could barely move, he wasn’t through. He wiggled and squirmed as much as he could until he finally managed to position his energy cutter in a direction that wouldn’t send the beam straight into himself.

With a blast, he felt something give way and his bindings weaken.

“That’s it,” he muttered to himself. “Just a little more.”

He wriggled some more before letting loose another blast, being careful not to strike Wonder Woman’s delicate insides.

Then he heard it. The shrill cry of the monster.

Knowing that it might try and seal him back up, Ray redoubled his efforts until the cocoon began to break apart. As his face was freed he saw the creature running towards him at imposing speed.

“Shit!” he shouted out as he pushed with all his might until his body burst free just in time for the creature to reach him.

Somehow, he managed to dive clear with a roll, getting behind the creature. He took aim with his energy cutter and fired and once again the creature tried to deflect with one of its limbs and yet again it was lopped off.

The creature then seemed to fly towards him before it swatted him aside like vermin. He slammed against the wall before he dodged another swipe which struck the soft flesh. Thankfully, it didn’t flay it open, but it did leave a nasty red mark.

“Gotta be more careful, Ray,” he said to himself. “Not only do I gotta be careful that I don’t hurt Diana, but I gotta make sure this thing doesn’t hurt her either.”

The creature swung at him again, and he dodged before taking aim. This time, the creature managed to dodge, at least mostly. The beam singed the side of its tiny body, but the main beam hit the fleshy wall. The whole room then seemed to lurch, indicating that Wonder Woman had definitely felt it.

“Shit!” he exclaimed. “Sorry, Diana.”

He wasn’t sure why he was apologizing, not when Wonder Woman couldn’t hear him, but it still felt like the right thing to do given that it was him that had hurt her.

“Gotta be more careful Ray, a lot more careful. You’re helping a friend.”

Ray decided the best thing to do was to flee. He wasn’t scared, but he figured that if he could lure the thing out of the ovarian tube and into the uterus then perhaps he could drive it down out of the vagina.

“This is the strangest thing I have ever done by far,” he said before glancing behind him to make sure the creature was pursuing.

It was and it was coming fast.

“Oh, shit!”

He picked up the pace, running as fast as he could, even increasing his size as he went so that he could move even faster.

Well, that had been his plan. Instead, he got smaller before getting bigger.

“What the fuck?” he said to himself.

He looked down to see if he could see anything wrong with his belt. Visually, it looked fine. Well, it did at first glance. Looking a little longer, he noticed that it looked slightly deformed as though something had bent it.

“Shit!”

His belt was damaged. As to how it had happened he wasn’t sure, but it didn’t bode well. In fact, he couldn’t remember it ever being damaged before.

Of everything to fear, while fighting the monster, his bio-belt malfunctioning had not been one of them.

“Just keep running,” he said to himself.

It was all he could do, at least for now.

Feeling a little out of breath, he emerged into the uterus where he stopped to face off with the pursuing entity. He felt he needed to piss it off a little more if he wanted it to follow him any further.

Knowing that using his energy cutters was out of the question considering where he was, he went in with his fists, swatting away one of its limbs before punching it square in the center of mass. If flew backwards and hit the wall before it ran back towards him all while screeching like a banshee.

He took several steps backward, hoping to lure it further toward the exit.

*

Diana held herself. There had been a sharp pain that had jolted her. Only Supergirl had noticed since Green Lantern and Batman had started talking about something unrelated.

“Are you okay?” the Kryptonian asked.

“It’s nothing,” Diana answered, despite fearing that it was quite the opposite.

“It’s to be expected,” the doctor said quickly.

“Is it painful?” Supergirl asked.

“Uncomfortable,” Diana said as she felt another bump deep inside her.

In truth, she was starting to grow concerned. It felt like the sharp stings and the twinges were coming from the wrong part of her body. She hated to think where Atom and whatever was infecting her had found themselves, but if she found out he had used her ailment for his own perverse needs then she would ensure that he would never walk again and he would certainly never be able to play his part in the conception of children.

Even so, he had shrunk down to help her so she would at least hear him out before she tore off his cock.

That last thought made her smile.

*

With some effort, he managed to lure the creature towards the cervix. It was where things were going to get interesting. It was a tight passage and with Wonder Woman’s unworldly strength, he had to wonder if he would be able to push his way through it.

“Shoulda gone back through that tunnel to the large intestine,” he muttered to himself.

The truth was he couldn’t go through the tunnel, not unless the creature wanted him to. It controlled the lattice structure that opened and closed it up, and unless he started cutting it out, then going through the vagina was the only way he was going to get the creature out of her. From there, he hoped the doctor could do the rest. He also hoped that Wonder Woman was non-the-wiser, otherwise he might find himself castrated for defiling her.

He pushed on, having to shrink slightly in order to push his way down through the narrow cervical gap, and thankfully, this time the belt did what he wanted.

The passage was tight. It was honestly like trying to force his way through a thick Newtonian liquid; the harder he pushed the more resistance he felt.

Again, even at this size, he maintained his full strength, meaning that her cervix was incredibly powerful. A normal woman and it would have been a breeze but he wasn’t inside any normal woman.

Though the creature seemed to have a little less trouble as it pursued him inside, forcing away the flesh as it chased him. Ray was something that the entity had never encountered before and it had clearly decided that it wasn’t going to run any longer. It wanted him, and it wanted him gone, that much was certain.

Finally, after much effort, the cervix ended and he found himself entering a larger fleshy tunnel. He took a deep breath knowing exactly where he was. He was somewhere he definitely wasn’t supposed to be.

He didn’t have time to really think of it as the creature came bursting out after him, swinging at him with its limbs. One of them struck him and slammed him hard against the wall. In his dazed state, it easily grabbed him and began to toss him around, slamming him hard against every surface.

The whole tunnel seemed to shake, clench and compress. That wasn’t a good sign. If Wonder Woman wasn’t aware before, she certainly was now.

*

Diana held her breath. She wasn’t sure what was happening, but whatever it was it felt good. It was also mortifying because Supergirl, Batman, and Green Lantern were still there and there was now no doubt in her mind that Atom was no longer in her intestines. No, he was definitely somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be.

Even so, it felt nice, but not as nice as castrating the pervert would be later.

Then there was a sudden powerful slam, one that sent a wave of pleasure through her. She closed her eyes and gripped the bed sheets as a small moan escaped from her lips. She could feel herself growing wet and aroused. Whatever Atom was planning on doing, she hoped he did it soon because at that moment everyone was looking at her.

*

The creature had slammed Ray down so hard that it had not only knocked the wind out of him but had also given him some serious whiplash. It was beating him up, that much was certain.

Its strength was incredible. If Wonder Woman had been a regular human then it would have smashed him clean through the fleshy wall and probably all the way outside. It was so powerful that it could literally tear any human apart from the inside out.

Yet he had a feeling that if any other person had been infected, then it wouldn’t nearly be as strong. Its reactions and the way it had started to move showed him that it was slowly gaining Wonder Woman’s powers and it was certainly a lot stronger now than it was thirty minutes ago.

Knowing he had little choice, he decided to risk using his energy cutter. To his relief, he managed to slice off one of the limbs gripping him, and the creature let out a wail before tossing him down into a thick sticky liquid.

“What the hell is this?” he asked as he stood up. It hadn’t been there a few moments ago and by the looks of it, the amount was increasing at an alarming level.

He was forced to wade forwards down the large tunnel towards the opening at the far end. The creature pursued with ease and went in to grab him only he was ready. With a blast of his energy cutter, he lopped off the end of yet another limb. It was quickly starting to run out of them, which was all the better for his prospects of not only surviving but of actually accomplishing what he had gone inside Diana to do.

Then, he found himself flying through the air. The creature had managed to strike him with one of his limbs and with an audible “oof!” he slammed hard against the wall. The entire vaginal canal responded to the impact with a shudder and the amount of liquid started to increase, as did the width of the tunnel.

“I’m fucking turning her on,” he said in amazement. “Sorry, Diana. This was not my intention.”

His intention was to stop the parasite before it made things even more awkward. He was unintentionally stimulating Wonder Woman’s most private area and he was starting to dread what would happen to him once it was all over.

The original mission had been to go in, find whatever was causing her distress, remove it if possible, and then get out. Nowhere in there did it say anything about pleasuring the Amazonian princess.

If she did end up killing him, he supposed he could die happy. He had certainly made it further with her than Batman supposedly had, even if it had been entirely by accident.

Ray focused back on the creature and not his horny thoughts. It had stopped pursuing him and he could guess the reason. They were getting pretty close to the exit and he figured that it knew that fact.

“We’re leaving and you’re coming with me,” he said. “You’ve caused enough issues and my guess is that I’ll never walk again because the woman we’re in will break every bone in my body. We’re somewhere we’re not supposed to be, and you brought me here you freakish little bug.”

It didn’t answer, not that he was expecting it to. He didn’t know if it understood him or not, but it would understand the beating he intended on giving it.

They stood there and stared at one another, neither making any kind of move. It almost felt like a western where the two gunslingers were facing each other down, both ready to draw their guns and shoot the other.

He intended on being the first to draw and he intended on ending this creature to save his friend and teammate.

The final showdown was about to begin.

Chapter 8 - The Final Showdown by Saturn Knight

“I’m feeling tired, now,” Diana said before she bit her tongue as another assault emanated from her nether regions.

She wasn’t feeling tired at all, but the constant sensations that were coming from her most private area were becoming too much to bear. It wasn’t painful, far from it. Instead, she felt like she was not far from having an orgasm and she didn’t want that to happen while there were people in the room with her.

The doctor nodded. “I think that means visitations are over for today.”

Supergirl and Green Lantern immediately headed for the door, while Batman glared at her.

Supergirl glanced back. “Come on, Batman. You’re not gonna watch her sleep like a creep are you?”

He looked around at her before looking back down at Diana. “Be well,” he said before he turned and left, striding past Supergirl and GL.

Supergirl pulled a face. “He seems pissed off about something.”

“He’s always pissed off,” Green Lantern said. “Come on, Kara. Let’s let the princess get her beauty sleep.”

As they both left, Diana allowed herself a breath of relief. The sensations had stopped, but she felt arousal that she felt needed quenching.

She looked at the doctor. “Could you go fetch me some water, please?”

“I need to go to the bathroom, anyway,” the doctor said. “I should be back in five to ten minutes.”

Diana nodded. “Thank you.

Five to ten minutes should be more than enough time.

*

The two of them, Atom and the intruder, stood there and continued to stare at each other. The fluids that Wonder Woman was producing were almost up to his waist, but that wasn’t what was on his mind. Ray was thinking of a plan of attack, one that would allow him to get it out of Wonder Woman’s body, preferably without causing her further distress.

Though, he figured getting her to cum and cum hard was a surefire way to eject the both of them. That, or they would be crushed to death by her incredibly strong amazonian vaginal muscles.

Still, he wasn’t ready to humiliate her further or add to the list of sexual crimes he had already probably committed. He just wanted this to be over with.

“Alright you parasite,” he uttered out loud. “Your time here is done.”

As quickly as he could he ran forwards, grabbing hold of its nearest limb and slicing it off with his cutter.

“I should rename myself ‘Doctor Atom’ after this with all this surgery I’m doing,” he said shortly before having to duck under one of the few remaining arms as it swung at him.

“I am so glad I decided to bring these cutters,” he said, before adding. “Well, thanks Doctor Wexler for suggesting I would need something to cut with, otherwise I would be kinda out of luck.”

The creature swung at him again, this time sending him into the wall, which clenched in response, driving him back towards the creature.

“You won’t be able to do that soon,” he said. “You won’t have anything left to swing at me. Then I’ll just carry you outta here like the parasite you are.”

The creature managed to grab hold of his leg and pull him off his feet before it tossed him towards the opening. It was a weak throw, managing to toss him only around what to him would be seven feet, which gave Ray the inclination that it was losing its strength.

It looked like it would definitely be over soon.

He stood up on his feet and spat out the liquid that had gone up his nose and inside his mouth. He tried not to think how it was vaginal fluid as he didn’t have time to be aroused. He had the creature right where he needed it.

“That was it?” he asked smugly. “You’re almost done, I can tell.

With renewed confidence, he ran forward only for the creature to swat him aside with renewed and unexpected strength.

He bounced off the wall and felt the tunnel around him shake and contract, pushing him back toward the creature yet again.

He wasted no time and bolted forwards, slashing another limb off before he grabbed its body and lifted it up over his head.

It was at that moment the creature seemed to give up. The remaining limbs, which there were still five of, all went limp and the creature didn’t so much as make a sound.

“You’ve caused my friend unnecessary pain,” he said. “Time for you to leave. Then the doctor can hopefully clear up the mess you’ve made in her guts.”

That was when the world around him shook causing him to lose his balance. He slipped onto his behind, gripping tightly onto the creature as to not let it slip away from him. His initial shock turned to concern as he realized the amount of liquid surrounding him was quickly increasing.

“I have to get outta here,” he said as he tried to get back to his feet only for the world around him to shake again.

That was when he saw a crack of light up ahead. It was short-lived as two huge objects entered inside. It took him a moment for him to realize that they were fingers and they were approaching him at an alarming speed.

“Oh no,” he uttered out loud. “She’s finger fucking herself.”

*

She knew she shouldn’t, but when an amazonian was aroused it had to be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. Those of man’s world thought that the male side of the species had a powerful libido, but compared to an amazon’s when roused, it was but like a kitten. If she didn’t deal with it now, she would likely end up fucking the doctor.

First, she began to work her clitoris with her left hand before she moved in with her right, inserting two fingers inside herself. She liked to start off with two then work her way up to three, then four.

She sighed a pleasant sigh as she got to work. Whatever The Atom had been doing, it had gotten her all worked up and she needed relief.

There was a sudden powerful thump inside her, followed by another and then another. She let out a cry of pleasure. This was certainly going to be a lot of fun.

*

It was as though the giant fingers had triggered something within the creature. It had suddenly grabbed him out from under it and then with its few remaining limbs slammed him crushingly hard against the ceiling, against the floor, and then against the wall. He was so dazed that he didn’t know what was happening, right up until something struck him like a truck.

He splashed down into the rising liquid, the creature trying to get away from the giant wall-like fingers that were pushing up against them. It was difficult, mainly because it had lost too many of its limbs on one side meaning it was now off-balance. As for Ray, he was too exhausted to try and get away.

The fingers paused for a moment before they pulled back. Ray felt the air pressure drop as the walls started to pull in. Before he knew it, he and the creature were being pulled down toward her opening. They never made it as the huge fingers quickly changed direction, slamming into both him and the creature like a building.

Ray started to fear that Wonder Woman was going to finger fuck him to death. Of all the ways to die, this had never been one of the ways he thought he would go.

One thing was for certain since the whole thing had begun, Ray had discovered more fetishes than he’d ever had in his life and some of them were ones he never even knew existed.

He just hoped that this meant that Diana wouldn’t be mad at him.

Finally, after an uncountable number of finger thrusts, which drove him and the creature deeper and deeper back up her pussy, the beating finally stopped. Both he and the parasite lay there bruised and beaten while floating in the still-rising liquid.

Ray had never felt so tired and worn down in all his life, and glancing at the creature he saw that what few limbs it had left were twisted in unnatural ways, most likely broken. Ray felt lucky he hadn’t broken anything. Well, he didn’t think he had.

The world around him shook and Ray clenched as he prepared for what could be another beating.

*

The doctor had returned early with a glass of water in her hand.

“Turned out it was just gas,” she said before stopping, her eyes falling on Wonder Woman who sat on the bed her legs akimbo exposing her womanhood.

“Uhhh,” the redhead said, her mouth falling open.

“I need your help,” Diana pleaded. “I need it now!”

The doctor rushed over, placing the glass down on the side. “What is it?”

“I know you have feelings for me,” Diana said. “I have seen the way you look at me.”

The doctor blushed.

“Are you a lesbian?”

“Bi,” the doctor answered nervously. “Why?”

“I need your help.

The doctor’s face turned the same color as her hair. “W-what with?”

“I think you know.”

“I think this is inappropriate.”

“I’m your patient and I am in need.”

“What do you need?” the doctor asked with a gulp.

“I think you already know.”

“I-I don’t have any sex toys.”

“Your mouth will do,” Diana said, her tone full of lust. “Eat my pussy doctor.”

The doctor’s mouth opened and she began to breathe heavily. “I’m not so sure. I’m your doctor. This is inappropriate.”

“You want to pass up the chance to eat my pussy?”

“The chance to eat Wonder Woman’s pussy,” the doctor repeated, her breath growing short. “I think I’d hate myself forever.”

Diana held her legs wide apart. “Pleasure me, sister. Show me what your mouth is capable of.”

The doctor smiled before she made her way to the door and locked it.

Even though she knew she shouldn’t, eating out the amazon princes had been a fantasy of hers for years now. To pass it up would cause her no end of emotional pain and regret.

There was only one answer that she could give to Wonder Woman’s request that made sense.

“Gladly.”

Chapter 9 - A Lashing of the Tongue by Saturn Knight

Everything had gone quiet. The alien parasite hadn’t so much as twitched in the last five or so minutes since the fingers had receded. Ray himself wasn’t fairing much better. He was beaten and felt beyond exhausted.

The amount of liquid hadn’t changed, if anything the levels had risen, though laying there floating in silence he had noticed something he hadn’t noticed before. Beyond the noises that the body made, there was a rumbling that seemed to come and go at random. He suspected it was from Wonder Woman talking, but as to what she was talking about he had no idea.

He was just happy to lie back and float in her vaginal fluids and regain some of his strength. He knew he had to leave eventually, but at that moment he was still too beaten down to move.

Well, that was only partially true. The truth was that he was currently in heaven and while he knew it made him a creep he simply didn’t want to move. Besides, the felt that after everything he’d been through he deserved a little R&R.

Of course with him recording everything, he hadn’t uttered a word of it. Instead, he had kept as quiet and still as possible.

Even so, he knew he should probably vacate Diana’s body with the parasite. It had been dealt with and he needed actual rest, preferably in a nice comfortable bed.

Still, he supposed another five minutes couldn’t hurt.

*

The doctor stood there her heart thumping hard in her chest as she stood at the foot of the bed and stared and Wonder Woman’s glistening perfect pussy.

Her initial eagerness to get her head down between her impossibly powerful thighs had passed and now she was wondering if she was taking advantage of her patient.

“What are you waiting for, sister?” The incredibly beautiful amazonian asked. “My womanhood is hungry and wishes to be satiated. I believe those beautiful lips of yours can do just that.”

Fighting against her own urges was a losing battle, especially when the focus of those urges was actively asking for it.

“What about Atom?” the doctor asked.

“What about him?”

“Well, he’s inside you.”

“Then this will be a threesome.”

The doctor had no idea that Wonder Woman could be so horny. She always seemed so reserved and yet something had certainly aroused her. Some of the noises she had made earlier while they had visitors did indicate that something might be amiss.

“Maybe I should do a check-up on you,” the doctor said, still trying in vain to fight her own urges.

“Sister, when the princess of the Amazons asks you to please her it is best to comply. My womanhood is eagerly awaiting your lips. Please do not keep me waiting.”

The doctor had to admit, she had been enamored with Wonder Woman since she had first seen her on the news fighting the Imperium. Diana had been the one that had made her realize she was bisexual and now the most flawless, perfect creation wanted her to pleasure her.

It was like a dream.

Unable to resist any longer, the doctor climbed onto the end of the bed and without further thought, she got to work.

What the amazonian princess didn’t know but would soon find out was that the doctor had a rather long tongue.

*

Ray had unintentionally started to drift off to sleep when the whole world around him seemed to shake and shudder. For a moment, he found himself submerged in the viscous liquid before he was able to break the surface for a breath.

A shadow darkened the slit of light at the end of the tunnel and Ray realized he had made a grave error in staying. He couldn’t survive another round of finger fucking.

“Again!?” he said out loud. “Diana, you just fingered yourself not five minutes ago.”

He waited with bated breath for any sign that his current domain would once again be assaulted by hungry fingers, but they didn’t. Instead, the world around him shook as there was a loud sound of squelching and a change in pressure that made his ears pop followed by a deep loud rumbling moan.

He had to wonder what was happening. The crack of light was now gone and his belt-mounted flashlight didn’t reach far enough to see. At a guess, she was stroking herself. If he was lucky, she would give him time to retreat further inside her before she once more tried to kill him with her fingers.

“I am so fucking exhausted,” he said breathlessly as he half-waded, half-swam back up towards her cervix, carrying what remained of the creature with him.

As the world around him shook and trembled, he realized that he might not make it, especially when the walls contracted, churning him and the liquid around him, causing him to lose all sense of direction. With no other choice, he knew he had to start getting bigger. With size, perhaps he could make his escape.

Unfortunately, he didn’t get the chance. After a powerful contraction of the vaginal walls, his whole body was knocked around. He was like a mouse in a tumble dryer, unable to do anything but endure the beating.

*

Diana held on to the bed tightly, creasing the bed sheet as she moaned loudly. She couldn’t believe how good the doctor was with her tongue. She either had a lot of practice or was very familiar with the human body and how it worked. Not even her sisters were so skilled and they’d had centuries to perfect their techniques.

She knew she was close to orgasm, yet she held on for as long as she could, wanting to extend what was to come for as long as possible and also not wanting to ruin the moment by being forced to push the doctor away. An amazonian orgasm was a powerful thing and she did not want to see her get hurt.

Still, she also didn’t want to ruin the impending orgasm. Nothing would frustrate her more than that. Then again if her orgasm was ruined then they would get to keep going through to the next one. She was almost tempted to do just that to prolong the experience. But she also knew that she could go for hours, especially during a second session and she doubted the doctor had another round in her, let alone one that could last the rest of the night.

“Keep going,” Diana said, the words coming out more as a moan.

The doctor did and Diana’s eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a loud almost screaming moan of pleasure.

“I’m close,” the amazon screamed out.

Diana quickly grabbed her legs and held them apart as she orgasmed. She feared crushing the poor doctor’s head, though she should have feared the spray from her pussy more.

The doctor let out a yelp as she was thrown off the end of the bed.

“Are you okay?” Diana asked, genuinely concerned.

The doctor slowly rose to her feet, her face sopping wet. “Wow, I got Wonder Woman to squirt.”

Diana smiled at her. “Yes, you did. It was incredible.”

“I even got some in my mouth.”

“Kiss me,” the amazon said smiling from ear to ear. “Let me taste the passion we shared.”

*

Ray held on to the dead creature as tightly as he could as he was blasted forwards toward Diana’s opening so fast and fiercely that fighter pilots could only dream of such acceleration.

The destination, however, was definitely not something of dreams, but rather of nightmares. Up ahead on the far side of Wonder Woman’s gaping vagina he could see an open mouth. It was closing shut, but not fast enough as he found himself being blasted free from the insides of one woman straight into another.

Thankfully, he slammed into a giant tongue instead of going straight down her throat. He was glad because he honestly didn’t have the strength to traipse around another digestive tract.

Then there was a sudden fierce earthquake followed by a deafening “Ooof” as the world jolted. Ray peered upwards out of her mouth to see nothing but the ceiling.

The world outside then tilted and a euphoric, joyful-looking Diana came into view. Though her expression faltered to one of concern.

“Are you okay?” the amazon asked.

Ray realized that the mouth he was inside was likely to respond and braced himself.

First, though, he felt a sudden acceleration as the person rose to their feet.

“Wow, I got Wonder Woman to squirt.”

The volume was intense, as was being bounced around the mouth as her tongue flexed.

“Yes, you did. It was incredible,” Wonder Woman responded her voice muffled through the ringing in his ears.

“I even got some in my mouth.”

“Not so loud!” he yelled as his whole body rumbled and shook.

“Kiss me. Let me taste the passion we shared.”

“Oh, fuck,” Ray groaned as the doctor made her way over to the amazon.

Ray wasn’t usually one to complain about two women kissing and if he wasn’t so beaten down and exhausted he knew that he’d love to get a first-person view of a kiss, but he just wanted to go take a hot shower and crawl into bed. Instead, he was going to be part of a tongue wrestle.

The only way out of it was to grow, but he didn’t want to risk hurting the doctor. That meant he had to endure just a little longer and with luck, he could grow just large enough to be noticed.

“Here goes,” he muttered to himself as he reached for his damaged Bio-Belt, only to be stopped when the tongue he was laying suddenly rose up and rubbed itself along the roof of the mouth before he found himself briefly in free fall as the tongue lowered back down.

“Please work properly,” he said as he got another chance to grow himself large enough to hopefully be seen.

Unfortunately, the opposite happened and he began to shrink.

“No, no, no!” he yelled as he stopped it only for it to continue shrinking him. It was a literal nightmare. By the time he finally stopped shrinking, the dead entity that had been inside Wonder Woman looked to be the size of a stadium and the liquid on her tongue was like a thick soupy ocean.

“This is bad.”

Not a moment later, light streamed into the mouth and Ray found himself staring out from between her lips towards Wonder Woman as her waiting mouth quickly approached.

“This might be bad, but this is also hot as fuck,” he uttered as the massive lips connected.

As the two began their passionate kiss, he felt suction, shortly before the tongue rose up and met another much stronger tongue. The game of tongue wrestling had begun and while he had feared it to be violent and disorienting he found it strangely pleasant. Sure, it was disorienting, but it was also one of the hottest, most sexually charged experiences of his life. He also knew how blessed he was. No one else in the entire world, perhaps the whole universe had experienced anything like it.

“I am still feeling horny,” Wonder Woman said. “Do you think you could please me one last time?”

“I’d love to,” Came the deafening response.

Ray gawked in amazement as he saw Wonder Woman’s body fly past the partially open mouth of the doctor before Diana’s enormous moon-sized pussy came into view.

“Oh, fuck, this is hot!” he shouted out as the mouth closed in on its target.

Suction and the sounds of squelching filled his ears and the tongue he was on flexed and wiggled as the doctor pleased the amazon. At Ray’s infinitesimal size, it was like a planet that was being bounced around like a pinball.

It was so overwhelming, that not only did he grow hard, but after what felt like minutes of intense kissing, he came in his costume, blowing load after load.

Then came the second amazonian orgasm, though this time there was no squirting, only loud moans.

“Kiss me,” Diana’s voice cooed. “I wish to taste our love.”

Ray felt the acceleration as Wexler moved up Wonder Woman’s body and once more kissed her, the two tongues seeming to wrestle for dominance, and in the process, Ray found himself being smacked around.

The kissing then stopped and things calmed. Ray was drenched, not only with saliva on the outside of his costume but with cum and sweat on the inside.

“That was incredible,” came Doctor Wexler’s voice, though it sounded much quieter.

“Yes, it was,” came Wonder Woman’s deafening voice.

He was back in Diana’s mouth. The place where the whole thing had started.

“Wait,” the doctor’s voice said. “I see something on your tongue.”

“What is it?”

“Stick out your tongue and I’ll take a look.”

“Saved at last,” Ray uttered with exhaustion.

Unfortunately, it was far from over.

Wonder Woman opened her mouth and bobbed out her tongue and not a moment later the gargantuan finger of the doctor reached for him. At least he thought it was. It passed over him and pressed against the tongue behind him before pulling away with something small stuck to the tip.

“I don’t see anything,” Wonder Woman’s booming voice said.

“It’s something,” the doctor uttered. “I think it’s the parasite.”

“Shit,” Ray uttered. “I’m too small to see.”

As he reached once more for his Bio-Belt, hoping that this time it would grow him, the tongue he was on shifted backward followed by a sudden increase in pressure that made his ears pop. Then, not a second later an ocean of saliva engulfed him as he found himself being washed back down Wonder Woman’s throat.

Chapter 10 - Back to the Start by Saturn Knight

The air in the intestine felt heavy and dense. Far more so than when he had first found himself there. Well, at least that was how it felt.

Ray had found himself back where he had started in the upper small intestine. He was currently standing next to the remnants of the growths that the egg-like structures had been growing out of and they appeared to be liquefying right in front of his eyes. It was almost as though the death of the parasite had caused a reaction as though both things were connected in some physical way.

While reticent to do so, he had used his Bio-Belt to grow bigger. Thankfully, it had done what he wanted. Well, eventually. At first, he had shrunken down more before it finally did what he wanted.

His malfunctioning belt was definitely a big concern and was the first thing he would look at once he was back to normal size. Well, after a good night's sleep that was.

Atom, are you there?”

The unexpected voice of Wonder Woman over the radio made him jump in fright.

“I’m here,” he answered. “I tried getting in contact with you earlier, but the creature was blocking me.”

What happened to the creature?” Diana asked.

Atom hesitated before answering. “It was expelled.”

So it is the creature we found?”

“Yes, it was,” he answered, starting to feel worried about where the conversation was going. He had helped give the Amazon princess an orgasm, and while it had been unintentional she had specifically said that if he took advantage of the situation then he would be sorry.

Where are you?”

“In your upper intestine watching what’s left of the strange structures turn to goop. They also seem to be producing gas.”

He heard the doctor’s voice. “I suggest you vacate as soon as possible. Wonder Woman says that she is starting to feel a little bloated.

Indeed I am.”

“That is my intention,” he said as he started walking again.

One more question,” Wonder Woman said. “Was it you that killed the creature?”

“I fought it,” he answered as he picked up the pace.

You did not kill it?” the doctor asked.

“No, I didn’t, though I certainly helped.”

How did it die?” the Amazon asked.

“Let us just say your finger helped.”

Atom knew he shouldn’t be too open about where exactly he’d been while inside her, but he knew there was no hiding it. She had felt it, the wetness, shaking, and clenching of her vaginal muscles had proved that.

I thought I told you not to take advantage.”

Atom swallowed hard as he broke into a slow run. “You are jumping to conclusions,” he said. “I have documented everything and I intend on showing it to you. You can make up your mind whether I was taking advantage or not once you’ve seen it.”

I intend to,” Diana said.

Atom was starting to sweat and it wasn’t from the running, or the rising temperature and pressure around him. He was starting to feel worried.

Though I must still thank you for helping me.”

“You’re welcome,” he said, feeling a little more at ease.

That means that I’ll only tear your manhood off instead of your head as I was considering,” Wonder Woman finished.

“Very funny,” he said, hoping that she was joking. “The creature grabbed me and took me there. It was doing something. I have footage and maybe the doctor can figure out what it was doing.”

The doctor answered. “I will make sure to study it closely.”

I’m sure you will,” Diana said teasingly.

At that point, Atom believed the only way out of the situation he was in unscathed was to remain shrunken until he was out of the medical wing of the Watchtower. Though traversing that distance at his size would be quite the feat.

As he reached the large intestine, he decided that he had nothing to fear. He’d done nothing wrong other than help Wonder Woman rid herself of a parasite. Sure, things hadn’t gone quite to plan but the end result was the same regardless.

Ray stopped walking as he felt a rumble. The pressure around him eased slightly.

“Uh, what was that?” he asked.

Wonder Woman is passing gas,” the doctor answered. “You should hurry and get out of her as soon as possible.”

Yes, he should,” Diana said. “What is taking so long?”

“At my current scale, there are literally miles worth of intestine,” he explained. “I will be out soon.”

You had better be.”

He let out an irritated grunt as he continued his slow run forward. He had hoped for some gratitude, but he knew that was probably too much to ask for. From Diana’s point of view, he had invaded her most private area. The thing was it hadn’t exactly been his choice.

He just had to hope that he could get her to understand that and that the footage showed that.

He had been through so much, and was beyond exhausted, and yet he had no choice but to push on through it. He wanted out and he wanted to be back to normal size.

One thing was for certain, if he was asked to do anything like this again he would certainly think twice. While there had been some fun, that had long since passed and now he was just miserable.

Eventually, he came across the lattice-like structure that led through into Diana’s womb. Like the growths along the walls further up in the small intestine, it was liquefying leaving a rather nasty hole.

He activated his radio. “There’s something I need to tell you.”

What is it?” the doctor asked.

“The creature made a tunnel from the large intestine through into the womb.”

That doesn’t sound good,” Wonder Woman said. “How bad is it?”

“It’s not gigantic, but I think it will need to be dealt with and before you start eating solid food.”

We may have to perform an operation,” the doctor said.

That may be problematic,” Wonder Woman said. “My flesh is tougher than an average human.”

Would it be possible to do it from the inside?” the doctor asked.

Ray shook his head despite the fact that they couldn’t see him. “No, I think it would be a lot more difficult.”

I’ll figure something out,” Doctor Wexler said.

Ray continued on, though this time he walked.

As he approached the final curve before the anus, there was a sudden loud rumbling noise followed by a gust of wind that blew him off his feet. A few moments later, he landed face-first into the mucus lining the intestine.

“That stinks,” he muttered holding his nose as he clambered back to his feet.

He wanted the whole ordeal to be over and the lure of his bed grew stronger and stronger every second. He was almost at the point where the thought of laying down in Wonder Woman’s mucus-filled intestine was starting to become appealing.

“Not again!” he bemoaned to himself as he felt everything around him start to rumble.

The next thing he knew, he had been blown clean off his feet and down through the fleshy tunnel, spinning head over heels. Then, with an “Ooof!” he slammed into something dry and stiff.

Opening his eyes, he realized he was on some kind of fabric.

“Oh, thank you,” he uttered in relief.

He was finally out of Wonder Woman… Again.

Pushing through his fatigue, he started to walk, making his way down her legs and out from under her hospital gown before he made his way to the gap he could see in the thin hospital blanket.

Reaching it, he looked across at the vast room and the drop ahead of him that looked like it was a quarter mile or more.

“Here goes,” he muttered as he leaped into the void.

His tiny size meant that he sailed down rather slowly, the density of the air slowing him down sufficiently so that it almost felt as though he was wearing a parachute.

Eventually, he touched the floor and he began the long walk towards the door, which at his height appeared to be a continent away.

He looked down at his Bio-Belt and wondered if he should risk trying to grow himself.

Nervously he stopped walking and tried to make himself bigger only for him to shrink even more.

“Dammit!” he yelled.

He considered simply disengaging the belt altogether, which would, or rather should return him back to normal size.

He knew that before he did that, he needed to get further away from the bed, a lot further, otherwise, he would probably hurt himself.

“Let’s get this over with,” he muttered to himself as he began the long, long walk.

* * *

Several times over the last few hours Ray had tried to grow himself bigger. Twice it had made him even smaller to the point where the floor looked more like rock hills than a floor. Thankfully, the third time he grew, but not as large as the size he had lost by twice shrinking.

Ray stopped and turned around, facing the bed that still loomed massively in front of him. He felt like he had been walking forever and yet it looked like it was right there.

“Fuck it,” he said feeling beyond exhausted.

He reached for his belt and disengaged it. For a moment, nothing happened, which worried him. But then he began to grow rapidly, shooting up like a rocket until he was back to normal size.

“Oh shit!” Doctor Wexler uttered in surprise. “There you are.”

“I’m going to bed,” he said feeling exhausted as he strode out of the room, only stopping to take the recorder off his belt, and place it on the side. He hoped that it hadn’t been damaged in the scuffles, otherwise he had no defense for Diana’s accusations.

With some haste, he headed out of the medbay section of the Watchtower and received a few strange looks from other heroes and staff. He had no doubt he smelled like shit, literally.

After arriving at his room, he headed straight into the bathroom and grabbed a shower after stripping out of his costume.

Ten minutes later he was crawling into bed and quickly fell asleep.

End Notes:

There will be one more chapter after this but it may be a little while before it's finished. I hope I can get it done for next Sunday but no promises.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12551