The Timescrybe Zone by timescrybe2
Summary:

A series of Vore Vignettes, fairly short stories that are best not posted individually, which would over dominate the Most Recent page at the expense of other authors.

(Unaware vore occurs in chapter 8).


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Adventure, Fantasy, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 76152 Read: 25564 Published: November 26 2022 Updated: January 19 2024
Story Notes:

You are entering a dimension where size is extremely relevant, where a man's next stop could be a beautiful giant woman's mouth, where his final destination could be her stomach. You have just crossed over into......THE TIMESCRYBE ZONE.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. One Way to a Widow's Heart by timescrybe2

2. Black Rabbit under a Regal Umbrella by timescrybe2

3. Die Witwe und der Einschrumpt Junge by timescrybe2

4. How to feed a Business Woman without really dying by timescrybe2

5. Writer's Company by timescrybe2

6. Formal Decisions by timescrybe2

7. Summer at Sweet Sixteen by timescrybe2

8. Cleaner Living through Chemistry by timescrybe2

9. Madam Minnie's Shrinkredible Shrink Drink by timescrybe2

10. GROBIG-86 by timescrybe2

11. The First Three Loves of Melinda’s Mouth by timescrybe2

12. Invasion of the Voracious Bikini clad Giantesses by timescrybe2

13. The Timewater Drains by timescrybe2

14. Going back to Elena by timescrybe2

15. The Vore Game by timescrybe2

16. The Giantess who stuck out her Tongue by timescrybe2

17. The Change Came by timescrybe2

18. The Jewels in the Mountain by timescrybe2

19. The Alien Exchange by timescrybe2

20. The Time Traveller's Strife by timescrybe2

One Way to a Widow's Heart by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

A university science student accidentally shrinks himself in the laboratory after school. What will happen when his beautiful widowed teacher comes to close up the lab for the day?

Early 2006…

Stefan Wennarowsd was also starting at Darlinghurst University. He was a science student, who had done exceptionally well in the Higher School Certificate, but had not confined his studies and experiments to his school work. At the end of each school year, there had been around eight weeks of holidays before the next school year started.  

On this occasion, Stefan had finished his final Higher School Certificate examination in mid November 2005, which left him from then until February 2006 before he even had to enrol in University: around three months. He had used this time to put in a lot of extra work on his own pet project, which, although very different from Duncan Fennister’s, was in fact an equally unprecedented scientific breakthrough. Yet Stefan had achieved most of it as a boy in the 2000s.

Stefan’s invention was a pair of chemical formulae incorporated into tablets, which were designed to cause either reduction or growth in a person’s physical size. Once he had access to the university laboratories, with more chemicals and his knowledge growing with tertiary education all the time, he hoped to perfect the tablets, which so far had not succeeded in making him smaller or larger.

And classes were starting soon …

March 2006….

Stefan was having a challenging time during chemistry classes. He was managing to both keep up with his university chemistry class experiments, and make use of the laboratory chemicals to try adding other elements to his unperfected shrinking and growth tablets. Every Friday, his last lesson for the day was chemistry, which enabled him to wait for everyone else to leave and then make yet another fruitless test of his tablets.

To compound the drain on his train of thought, his chemistry teacher was a beautiful 38 year woman named Mrs Robertson. He struggled with the way he found her so attractive, and continued to discipline his mind not to entertain any adulterous thoughts about her. One day he hoped to be married himself, and he wanted his marriage to last forever, without being undermined by the interference of a third party. He knew that nothing good could come out of allowing himself to lust after Mrs Robertson. What he didn’t know was that she was one of two middle aged ladies at the university who had formed a close friendship … as widows.

So he put all his efforts into learning enough to guarantee himself a pass with distinction in chemistry, and also to coming up with the correct combination of chemicals to reduce size.

He was sure that chemicals known to cause decay or break-up should be the right path to follow for the shrinking tablet. Conversely, those which provided energy or strength might well be the ones to use in the growth tablet.

May 2006.

One Friday afternoon, Stefan made another of his tests. He would always use the shrinking tablet first, and then make use of the growth tablet if he’d gotten it to work. If the shrinking tablet failed, he’d not be game to try the growth tablet for fear of becoming too conspicuously large with no way to immediately reverse it until more experimentation had been done. For all his months of testing, neither had ever worked.

Once again, Stefan waited for the laboratory room to empty and then took the shrinking tablet. Once again it seemed as though nothing would result of all his hard work. He gave a sigh of disappointment, and began to pack up his books, and tightened the strap on his backpack, while it was still resting on the laboratory table.

Then to his surprise, he found himself beginning to shrink...

Stefan continued to shrink slowly. He looked across at the laboratory table top, which was now just a few inches above his eye level. He instinctively remembered that his growth tablet had been packed away in a small container in his backpack, which was on the table. He reached up blindly, feeling about with his hands for the backpack.

However, he was still shrinking, and found that the backpack was out of his reach.

Now he was only the height of the laboratory stool.

Stefan continued dwindling in size. He was looking around the undersides of the laboratory table, wondering if he had any way of climbing the legs to the table top and tugging at the zip of his backpack, to get it open and retrieve the growth chemical.

What an over anxious amateur he had been. He had not even considered the ramifications of the possibility of the shrinking tablet working, if the growth tablet did not. He wanted desperately to climb to the table and give himself the piece of mind of restoring his size, since he had no idea whether or not such restoration would be possible.

At last his seemingly endless reduction came to an end. Stefan’s size stabilized at a height of 1 ¾ inches and a width of less than an inch. The distant table top might have been the height of a skyscraper building away from him now. Even if he could climb up onto the stool, which looked unlikely, he would not be able to reach the table top from there. The distance would still be too great for a boy who was less than two inches tall.

Suddenly Mrs Robertson opened the door and entered the room. He darted behind a table leg, but his clear line of sight towards her entry made it most likely that she had been able to see him too, if she had been looking slightly downward with her peripheral vision. If his science teacher learned of his experiments, she might not let him retain the patents to them. With her current size advantage, she could easily take over his work and claim the credit for it, not that he had ever planned to reveal his inventions to anyone but his closest female friends. 

She had presumably come in to tidy up after the lesson and lock the room for the day.

Mrs Robertson started walking slowly towards the table that concealed him.

Mrs Robertson continued slowly walking until she was beside the table, and then stopped. Stefan looked up, and edged around the table leg, so that he was once again out of sight. It appeared to him, that Mrs Robertson had not noticed this movement. Yet she was not moving on, to go about her duties. Then Stefan remembered that his backpack would be in full view to her on the table.

Even if she hadn’t seen him when she’d first entered the laboratory, she would wonder why his backpack was on the table, if he didn’t appear to be in the room. If she left the room with it, he would find it a lot harder, if not impossible to get to his growth tablet. If she found that and removed it, it would be worse still.

How he hoped that she would put the backpack down on the floor, and then lock up and leave.

She stepped behind the table, and then bent her legs until her head was just below the table. Stefan tried edging around the table leg again, but it was no use. He saw her right arm and hand approaching, passing the table leg, and then felt her fingers enclosing him gently from behind.

She brought him around in front of the table leg and held him. He could see her lower legs looking like powerful towering limbs, capable of relatively giant steps now. He looked down immediately below his neck at the fingers which enclosed his body. They felt soft and comfortable to the touch, but the strength behind them dwarfed his own so much that his greatest potential efforts to break free would not budge even one of her fingers in the least.

Mrs Robertson gaped at him in surprise, as his glance wandered up past her towering neck to her immense face.

“I’ve never seen anyone so small,” said Mrs Robertson, “I don’t suppose you noticed why one of my students left his backpack behind.”

To her full sized eyes, his tiny form was so small that his face was around the size of her eye. She simply couldn’t discern his diminutive features now. She had not joined the dots and guessed that he was Stefan.

“It’s a bit hard to see from down here,” said Stefan truthfully.

“My name is Mrs Robertson. I’m a chemistry teacher at this university,” said Mrs Robertson, standing up and putting him down on the table, “I suppose I’ll have to lock the bag in the cupboard until next week. I’m sure the student will claim it then.”

“I could keep an eye on it up here,” said Stefan, without telling her his name.

“But you won’t be here all weekend,” said Mrs Robertson, “I won’t have time to eat you now, but I’ll come back and pick you up at 9:45 tomorrow morning and take you with me up into the Blue Mountains and have you for a picnic lunch on an isolated hillside.”

He noticed the happy gleam in her eyes, as he took in her incredible announcement. She had mistaken him for some sort of tiny being who had always been small, and demonstrated an appetite that he had not foreseen.

Stefan watched Mrs Robertson locking his bag away in the cupboard, closing and locking two laboratory windows which the students had left unlocked and then approaching him again. She picked him up and sealed the classroom from the outside, and turned the key in the lock.

Mrs Robertson carried Stefan to her own office and placed him on her desk beside a cup that was taller than himself.

“Mrs Robertson, could I please say something important?” he asked nervously.

“By all means, but you’ll need to be brief about it. I’m going out to dinner with a friend of mine on the administration staff. I don’t want to keep her waiting.”

“Well I hope you enjoy your dinner,” he said, “I don’t mean to show you any discourtesy, Mrs Robertson. It’s just that I …”

“What?” she prompted.

“I feel a certain reluctance in the area …”

“In what area?” asked Mrs Robertson.

“The area of being eaten,” said Stefan, “You can understand it from my point of view, can’t you?”

“I hope it won’t seem too callous to say that I guessed you’d feel that way,” said Mrs Robertson, “But I have told you my lunch plans for tomorrow, and I won’t be making any allowance for your reluctance. I honestly hope you’ll enjoy most of your trip up into the mountains, but you’ll be riding down again inside my stomach after I’ve eaten you up. Here’s a cushion to sleep on and some food for you. I’ll see you tomorrow, little boy.”

Mrs Robertson met her friend Thora at a restaurant in Darlinghurst, and learned that her day had been largely uneventful.

“Mine was one of a kind,” said Mrs Robertson, “You simply won’t believe this, Thora, but I found a tiny boy in the laboratory after all the students had left.”

“How tiny?” asked Thora.

“As small as one of my smaller fingers,” said Mrs Robertson.

“I wonder how that could be possible,” said Thora.

“We know so little about the universe, and even about the university, it seems,” said Mrs Robertson, “He could have come from some undiscovered location of tiny folk on earth, or he might even be from another planet.

“The scientific implications are phenomenal!” said Thora.

“I suppose they are, but I’ve been more interested in the culinary implications,” said Mrs Robertson, “I’m going to eat him for a picnic lunch in the mountains tomorrow.”

“Really?” asked Thora, smiling with interest, “Does he know yet?”

“Oh yes. I told him before I left. He’s in my office now.”

“How ironic that a being who may be from outer space will soon be exploring inner space,” Thora mused, “And how is he taking the news?”

“He did suggest an alternative,” said Mrs Robertson.

“Both our cars are still parked at the university. Could I walk back to your office with you and meet him before you do it?” asked Thora.  

“I don’t see why not. I’m sure I can trust my best friend to keep my secret,” said Mrs Robertson.

They finished their dinner and returned to the university and Mrs Robertson’s office.

“This is my friend Thora,” said Mrs Robertson.

“I’m pleased to meet you,” said Stefan.

“Thank you,” said Thora, “I understand that you’re going to be playing an integral part in Mrs Robertson’s lunch tomorrow.”

“So it seems,” said Stefan.

“She’ll appreciate it,” said Thora, “She always enjoys her food.”

Then she realised she was teasing an already frightened little boy. Mrs Robertson was much taller than Thora. There was no way that Thora could save Stefan, but it would not do to make fun of him.

They briefly talked some more, and then the two ladies left him alone to think.

Stefan slept on the cushion provided by Mrs Robertson, and dreamed of the trip, which awaited him the next morning. He saw images of the Blue Mountains from his excursions there a few years earlier, mixed with towering views of Mrs Robertson preparing to eat him. When one dream progressed to the point that he would be eaten, with no means of further delay, he suddenly awoke, and saw that it was morning.

Stefan looked around at the clock on her table. It said that it was just before nine o’clock. In less than an hour, Mrs Robertson would arrive on her merciless mission. He thought about it from her point of view. She had gone out and enjoyed a restaurant meal with her best friend, talked happily about her plans for him, he presumed, since their meal had led to his meeting Thora, and then gone home to a pleasant night’s sleep.

She was well aware of his unwillingness to participate in her luncheon plans. Yet nothing could prevent her from getting into her full sized car, driving to the university, and taking him with her into the Blue Mountains where she would …

If only he had been sure that both tablets worked first, before testing them. If he’d taken a small sample of the shrinking tablet, just enough to lose a foot or so in height, then at least he’d have had most of his size to work on perfecting the growth tablet, should it have failed to restore his size. He had been impulsive, reckless and careless, and Mrs Robertson would soon see that his mistakes would come with a very high price.

Soon Mrs Robertson arrived at her office.

“Good morning,” she said, “I think this is the first time I’ve ever come in on a Saturday, but the benefits speak for themselves.”

She took him to the car, and put him in her lap until she was well out of the city. As the Great Western Highway led her closer to the Blue Mountains, she lifted him up to her shoulder and let him look out at the scenery.

“Just hold onto the top of my jumper, so you don’t fall back down to my skirt,” she said, “I won’t have a free hand to catch you at the moment.”

 “Nice to know you care!” he said sarcastically.

“Oh don’t be like that,” said Mrs Robertson, “You know you look delicious.”

“Sorry,” said Stefan, instinctively reacting as he would have reacted to her when he had been her normal sized student.

“It’s alright,” she said, smiling without turning her head, “I can’t expect much enthusiasm from you.”

When Mrs Robertson and Stefan reached Lapstone, the Great Western Highway began to curve in an uphill way, with tall trees presenting a view on both sides of the road.

Then they passed Glenbrook, and a few other suburbs, as Valley Heights drew nearer.

“How far up do you think we should go?” asked Mrs Robertson.

The question surprised him. It was the first time since she had ‘met’ his tiny self that she had sought his opinion on anything. Since he was acutely aware of her control of the situation, he presumed that she was only asking as a matter of inquiring about his personal taste.

“Medlow Bath is nice,” he said.

“It is, but there could be a fair few tourists and holiday makers around. We don’t want to be disturbed, do we?”

“No, I guess not,” said Stefan.

“Blackheath has a marvellous isolated lookout, which we can get to from a track that goes around the high school and then off into the Kanimbla Valley. Would you find that a scenic place to be eaten?”

“I imagine it would. Those escarpments would even be large from your perspective.”

“You certainly know Australian geography well,” she said, “I imagine you got around in a spaceship or some other way before I caught you.”

Stefan had an idea to delay her in the hopes of escape.

“I’ve never been past Mount Victoria though,” he said, “Maybe we could find a nice spot between there and Lithgow.”

“It dips a lot after Mount Victoria,” said Mrs Robertson, “Are you really interested, or are you just hoping to gain time?”

It was no use.

“I guess we could go to Blackheath,” he said.

Mrs Robertson drove into Blackheath, turned left at the rail crossing, and made her way over the line and into the back streets, until she came to a large school that looked out onto the expansive valley. She stopped the car and turned her head to smile at him.

“We’re here,” she said.

She put him on the dashboard, while she collected a picnic basket from the boot of the car, and then set him on top of the uppermost item: a folded rug. Then she began walking around the school and along a path. He looked up at her hair flowing in the occasional slight breeze, and couldn’t help admiring her carefree confidence.

Her hair had been neatly brushed. Her clothes were elegant indeed for a picnic. Her strides were graceful. One of her hands was curled around the handles of the picnic basket, which carried him, and the other swayed by her side as she walked.

She certainly knew how to eat a boy in style.

 

 “This looks like a nice place, don’t you think?” she asked at last.

He stared down into the valley and out to the green wilderness beyond. He would even be glad to lose himself in that isolated spot, if it meant she could not go ahead with the next stages of her plans for him. How he hoped that there might be something in the picnic basket that he could fold into a hang glider and use to glide off the edge of the escarpments, which would make it impossible for her to follow. It would take a real giantess to step down from them.

“Yes,” he said nervously.

He watched his hopes sink away, as she put him down, unfolded the rug, placed the basket and himself on it, and then sat down, looking out at the scenery. She picked him up and turned him around on her open palm to face it.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” she said.

“Yes.”

“I’m sure you couldn’t think of any panoramic in Mount Victoria, that you’d rather see as your last view from inside my mouth,” said Mrs Robertson.

“That’s true,” said Stefan.

Mrs Robertson turned him around to face her again, and licked her lips with glee.

“It’s time, little fellow. You’ve had last night, and a nice long pleasant drive here to get yourself ready. Now I’m going to put you into my mouth and gobble you down whole.”

“I wonder if Thora would have done this to me,” said Stefan.

“I don’t think she would,” said Mrs Robertson, “We’ve known each other since high school, and our friendship’s grown stronger, now that we’re both widows.”

“I thought you were married,” said Stefan.

“I was for a long time. I got married when I was 19,” said Mrs Robertson, “I dated my husband through the last three years of high school.”

He was still in more danger than he could have imagined 24 hours earlier, but for the first time since his university semester had begun, Stefan could abandon the struggles he had been having with his feelings for Mrs Robertson. She was a beautiful woman who had enjoyed a happy youth without him, and she was about to swallow him for pleasure, but at least he could allow himself to enjoy the touch of her mouth as she did it.

“That must have been fun,” he said, “… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ask a lot of intrusive questions. I just wanted to get to know the lady I’m going to be eaten by.”

“There’s no harm done, and I was happy to tell you, but I’m afraid we’ll have to cut this conversation short. You’re out of time now, little fellow. I’m ready to start.”

As he watched and felt it in awe, Mrs Robertson’s enormous tongue came out of her mouth and began to slide slowly over him in various movements. Stefan had been dreading his final moments since the afternoon before, but the pleasant nature of the current stage of her activity was unexpectedly enjoyable.

 

After what must have been fifteen minutes of sustained licking, she withdrew her tongue and stared intently at him.

“Farewell, little fellow,” said Mrs Robertson, and slid him into her mouth.

She let him manoeuvre himself into position to look out at the panoramic view for the last time, as she had promised, kept her mouth open for a few minutes, and breathed gently, which made her tongue move up and down a little. He spent only the first minute looking at the view outside, and then found himself captivated by the feel and sight of the relatively gigantic female taste organ below him.

How relieved he was to learn that she was now single. He could at least enjoy this with a clear conscience. He slid himself slightly forwards and backwards, enjoying the feel of her tongue, until she suddenly lifted it up at an angle, and drew the boy into the top of the throat.

“She’s not letting the proverbial dust settle for long,” he thought.

Mrs Robertson gulped, and he felt himself drawn down a little and trapped halfway down her long neck.

“This is incredible!” thought Stefan, “I’m in the middle of Mrs Robertson’s lovely long neck. It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road ahead and stop thinking about its beauty, when I was seated right beside it on the way up here. Now I’m inside it. She’s adorable. If only she had been as benevolent to me as she was to her students… Wait! That’s it! Now I know what to do! If only I haven’t left it too late!”

He stretched out his arms and his legs, in the hope that her next gulp would not be able to move him further down her throat. He soon felt her powerful neck struggling to try to gulp him down. She would not have been comfortable with him occupying that position for long, and would soon prefer to have him deep down in her stomach.

He dug his hands and feet in hard against the inner wall of her throat, but wondered how long he could stay stretched out like that…

Stefan suddenly felt himself moving upwards in her throat instead of downwards. He realised that Mrs Robertson was coughing instead of gulping. In very little time, he reached her tongue again, and then he saw her mouth opening. Her full lower lip looked interesting from that angle, and he could see the scenery once more. Then it was blocked by the approach of her finger and thumb, as she reached into her mouth and lifted him out.

Mrs Robertson held Stefan in front of her face and looked at him with a confident frown.

“If you don’t keep still, when I’m gulping you down, I may well have to tie your hands,” she said.

“I’m sorry,” said Stefan, “It’s just that I don’t think you actually understand who was going to end up as your picnic lunch. I’m Stefan, one of your new students this year. It was my backpack you found yesterday. I shrank myself with a tablet I invented. By the time I realised that it was working, I couldn’t reach the growth tablet in my bag, and then you came back into the laboratory and found me.”

Mrs Robertson held Stefan right in front of her eye.

“Stefan!” she said, “I just couldn’t see who you were!”

She suddenly began kissing him. The feel of those beautiful giant lips was so magnificent. It seemed ironic, that they were available to a shrunken student, who had thought them unavailable, back when he had been full sized.

She gave him several slow affectionate kisses, while he reached out with his arms and pressed a hand affectionately against each cheek.

“I brought more food for my afternoon tea,” she said at last, “We might as well have that and head back earlier than I’d planned. This can be our first date.”

Stefan had been happy enough to have averted the likelihood of being her lunch, when he had revealed his identity to her. This sudden show of affection was beyond his wildest fantasies.

They lay on the rug together and talked for a long time, and then she took him back to her home and let him rest on the pillow beside her adorable face.

February 2007…

Thora and Mrs Trixie Robertson were having lunch together in the university gardens.

“So how’s the toy boy going?” asked Mrs Robertson.

“He’s adorable,” said Thora, “He’s certainly in a better situation than your tiny toy boy, even if Duncan doesn’t know it.”

“Maybe not,” said Mrs Robertson, “I took him up to the Blue Mountains last May, the morning after I showed him to you, but here’s the bit I kept secret from everyone since then. You’ll never guess who he turned out to be.”

“One of Ireland’s less known citizens,” said Thora.

“I was gulping him down my throat,” said Trixie, “When he began to fight back. I coughed him up to give him a warning, and then he gave me his real identity. He was too small for us to recognize, but you probably helped him on enrolment day. He’s Stefan Wennarowsd, one of my own chemistry first years.”

“What? How?” asked Thora.

“Another example of better shrinking through chemistry, how else?” said Trixie.

“Did he go down easier, once you knew why he’d been skipping so many classes?”

“That’s just it. I didn’t eat him. Once I’d seen his cute miniaturized face, I couldn’t help kissing him.”

“Really? I thought I was a cradle snatcher.”

“I’ve fixed him up with tiny comforts at my house. Nobody else knows he’s still around and dating me.”

“So where do you go now?”

“What about you?” asked Trixie.

“Well I’m dating mine tomorrow night … in a manner of speaking,” said Thora.

Mrs Robertson had been caring for her tiny student and secretly dating him since May 2006, when she had discovered who he was. One morning, he woke up and kissed her giant lower lip, as she lay with her head on her pillow.

“Good morning, little fellow,” she said.

It was the first time that she had called him “little fellow” instead of Stefan, since the day she had almost eaten him. He remembered that day vividly now, triggered by the reintroduction of the soubriquet.

“You gave me quite a start, when you found me and said that you’d make me a Saturday meal,” he said.

“I’ve been thinking about that myself lately, and talking a fair bit with Thora. I told her about you. I do like you Stefan. I think you’re a brilliant inventor, and handsome and sweet.”

“I think you’re a very beautiful sweet lady too,” said Stefan.

“Thank you, my young gentleman, but I also think you’re small and appealing. It’s occurred to me of late, that you’d still be a great pleasure to dine on.”

“Really?” asked Stefan in surprise, “I didn’t imagine that you’d still consider doing that, now that you’re well aware that I’m a boy who was in your class until the day I shrank. You came to love me. I felt the luckiest boy in the world, when you started kissing me at Blackheath. I’ve felt that way ever since. Surely you love me enough to go on as we are.”

She gave him a hauntingly beautiful smile, and he stared back at her and waited, awestruck by the suspense of wondering what her answer would be.

 

Stefan then spent days eagerly awaiting the decision that Mrs Robertson had been pondering, about whether to continue as his girlfriend or to resume her earlier plan of eating him.

“I’m sorry, dear Stefan,” she said at last, “It’s lovely to be with a student so friendly and young, but I’m going to have you for dinner tomorrow night. I’ll have to make sure you can’t escape today, while I’m at Thora’s wedding and the reception. Tonight will be our last night together in here, before you’re in HERE.”

She pointed to her stomach.

She then held Stefan closely and kissed him for some time, before dressing in her bridesmaid outfit and departing for the wedding. How wonderful she looked in that outfit. It had all the glamour of the wedding dress that Stefan wished she would have eventually worn for him.

At the end of the day, Mrs Robertson came home to see how Stefan was doing, and snuggled him against her cheeks for the night.

Late the next day, she went into the kitchen with Stefan and left him beside some soft fruit. She went to answer the telephone, while he seized an opportunity to escape her. He pushed some of the fruit off the bench, and jumped onto the fallen soft fruit, cushioning his fall.

Stefan ran out to the garden, glad for the reprieve. The walls which surrounded Mrs Robertson’s garden were far too high to climb. So he gave up his hopes to escape. All he could do now was hide out until nightfall, and then look for a more permanent hiding place, until he could figure out how to get back to the university and somehow get at the growth pill in his backpack.

The flowers concealed him, when Mrs Robertson soon finished her telephone call and came looking.

“It’s not over yet,” she said, “You can’t get out of my garden. I’ll find you and catch you and eat you, if it’s the last thing I do!”

December 2007…

Thora met Trixie Robertson for another meal together during the holidays, and swapped notes. Thora went into depth about those aspects of her relationship with Duncan.

“Last time you asked me where things would go from there, it got me thinking,” said Mrs Robertson, “I let Stefan know that I was reconsidering eating him again.”

“Oh. How long did you keep him dangling?”

“Over the question, for several days. Over my mouth … well it would have been for several seconds, but he got away into the garden. I’ve had a real time trying to find him ever since. I don’t suppose you could come and help me chase him one day. Between the two of us, we could cut him off. You’re the only one I can tell about him.”

Thora didn’t want to upset her friend. She agreed to come over once, just to see if her assistance would help corner Stefan in the garden.

2008…

One day Stefan peeked out from a place of concealment and saw Mrs Robertson coming out into the garden to look for him. Close behind her was Thora!

“They’re going to team up and hunt me together!” he thought.

He did his best to avoid them both, running through flowerbeds in Thora’s direction, if and only when it was necessary to avoid Mrs Robertson. After a whole afternoon of this, he noticed the sun starting to go down, and then saw Thora’s shoes stop right in front of him. He looked at her ankles and then up to her towering face. She looked back down at him. There was no doubt that she had seen him. Had they agreed to let whoever found him first be the one to eat him, or was she going to hand him over to Mrs Robertson?

She looked at him pensively for several seconds. The power she had at this point was not lost on him.

Then she looked up and called out across the garden.

“I don’t think this is getting us anywhere,” said Thora, “If you still want me to stay for dinner, you might need to start cooking while we talk inside.”

“I guess you’re right,” said Mrs Robertson and headed indoors.

He waved his thanks at her. She smiled back. It had been difficult to deny her oldest and best friend her wishes, but Thora felt for the boy’s safety, conscious of the fact that Stefan could easily have been Duncan.

 

*          *          *          *

2008…

For months, Stefan had hid out in Mrs Robertson’s garden, dining on fruits while she was at the university teaching. She occasionally put out other food for him, so that he would not waste away before she could catch him and eat him.

One day she was more successful than usual in her pursuit of him. She cut off escape routes and converged on the place where the petals concealed him, having finally located his best hiding spot. Her fingers brushed the petals aside and revealed Stefan completely.

“You’ve been so unrealistic to keep this up all this time,” she said, “You’re still going to be eaten, and there isn’t another way left you can avoid it.”

 

On a day that took her fancy in 2008, Mrs Robertson took Stefan into the kitchen to make another attempt at preparing him for her dinner. She opened the oven and placed him inside it and turned on the setting quite low. He watched her smile and close the door and stand up and then walk away from him.

Soon she served him up at the table and sat down and lifted him and held him in front of her widely opening mouth. He looked into it and savoured the beautiful sight, not losing awareness of all its ramifications.

Suddenly the reduction tablet lost its effect, and he fell from her hand to her lap, slowly expanding back to his full size.

“It seems you’ve escaped from my trap,” she said, “Though you wouldn’t have, if I’d eaten you before the unknown expiry time of the tablet’s effects.

He was glad to be able to take her in his arms, even after all that had happened between them. Mrs Robertson enjoyed it too.

Thora was amazed to learn of Stefan’s survival and normal size. She used her position on the administration staff to cover his absence and re-enrol him in classes. He continued to live in Mrs Robertson’s house, as he had been absent from society too long to explain it without giving away his secret inventions.

Stefan and Mrs Robertson dated for some time, but the day eventually came along when she said that she was not likely to marry again, and that their relationship couldn’t really go anywhere.

“Would you like to avoid being lonely by shrinking once more and being a lunch for the woman you love?” she asked.

He agreed, feeling sure that it was better than pining for her for the rest of his life.

*          *          *          *

Stefan and Mrs Robertson decided to shrink Stefan with another shrinking tablet, and be sure to have her eat him long before it wore off, but to allow him a few days to get used to his tiny size again.

When the day came for him to be eaten, she came home from teaching.

“Mrs Robertson, I think I’ve recovered emotionally from our break up,” he said, “And I’ve been having some second thoughts about being eaten. I’d like to wait for the tablet to wear off and resume my normal size again.”

Mrs Robertson left him and went out on her own that night. Over the next few weeks, she hardly spent any time with him. One day she came home and spoke to him.

“I was enjoying the thought of the meal that we had planned for me to make of you. I’ve been thinking about it for weeks, and I hope that you’ll understand that it was lovely to share in the best of romantic affairs. However, I have decided to eat you without your permission next week, downstairs, since there’s a non-teaching week.”

When the day came, Mrs Robertson dangled a cage from a hook on the ceiling, which hung on the end of a chain. She locked Stefan inside it and went upstairs to mark some chemistry assignments.

While Stefan waited for her to come back down and eat him, a girl his own age walked into the house. She saw him and smiled with lips, which were level with him.

“I’m Ellen,” she said, “I moved out when I turned 18 two years ago. Mum and Dad had me when they were 20. I’ve been shopping near here today, and decided to drop in and see Mum and stay the night.”

“I’m one of her students, albeit reduced. Later she’s going to come down and eat me for her lunch.”

Ellen opened the cage. He wondered if she would love him or just set him free. The girl had inherited her mother’s beauty, and had never been married. For her, a marriage to Stefan would have all of the excitement of a first marriage for a woman.

Ellen began licking Stefan’s cheeks.

“You taste delicious,” she said, and opened her mouth and placed him inside it.

He felt defeated, contained and forlorn.

“She’s just like her mother,” he thought, “This is it.”

Then she took him out of her mouth and put him back on her palm.

“Did you think I would swallow you?” she asked, “I was just teasing.”

Ellen had taken Stefan with her, and looked after him, after he’d explained that his reduction would eventually wear off, though it may take a couple of years. She dated him secretly, not even telling her mother how the boy had gotten away from her.

2010…

Stefan’s full size came back, and he and Ellen approached her mother and explained what had happened. He would never make another shrinking tablet, having several times experienced first hand the danger that they caused the user.

Ellen and Stefan continued dating, though now at the same sizes.

January 2012…

“I haven’t told Ellen about our former relationship, and you can be sure I never will,” said Mrs Robertson, “I want her to be happy.”

“I’m grateful,” said Stefan, “You’re both lovely.”

“You would have made a lovely lunch though,” laughed Mrs Robertson quietly.

2013…

Mrs Robertson kept experimenting, and kept licking her lips at the sight of certain first year chemistry students; but try as she might, she was unable to reinvent a certain size altering tablet…

The end, at least for now.

Black Rabbit under a Regal Umbrella by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Margaret was nicknamed Rabbit because of her prolific eating habits, but what did this mean for an immature vocational colleague whose actions put her appetite to the test?

(No real rabbits were harmed, nor even mentioned in the making of this story.)

In a way, this story represents another side of the coin in chapter 1, although I didn’t think of it at the time, only noticed it now that I’m reposting all my old shorts as Vore Vignettes.

 

Margaret Black had not been out of school for long, and basically enjoyed her job as a clerk at the Regal Umbrella Health Fund. The company had a few building premises, including the head office where she worked. It was a skyscraper at Bond Street Junction, with departments on several floors, and a large canteen with dining area at the top.

She started work for the day as usual, and soon came to the point where she needed to collect the template letters from the secretary and collate them with medical forms to be sent out to prospective clients and their medical practitioners.

She made her way over to the typing pool and met the new trainee junior secretary Pierre, who had just started. Rumour had it that he’d finished school a few months earlier, started a university course, found himself out of his depth and dropped out. If secretarial work was his comfort level, then preparing her letters would have been, as the saying goes, right up his Alley.

Or so she thought.

Pierre had excelled at Mathematics and two foreign languages at school, because he followed a simple approach which tended to lead to good marks in assignments and exams. He learned rules of foreign grammar as easily as he learned mathematical formulae, and then had no difficulty doing countless exercises which merely applied the well established rules. He majored in Mathematics and the two languages, and adapted his flair to making up his curriculum with additional units of English and Science, specializing in physics and chemistry, which were to some extent merely applied forms of Mathematics.

Allen Timms, the previous secretary had been promoted to a new role, and had spent the first day of his promotion training Pierre. He covered everything Pierre would routinely do within the typing pool, albeit with some incorrect instructions for a stamp duty task that Pierre would need to be retrained in by another staff member down the track. The other thing that hadn’t come up in Pierre’s training was the part of the task that involved interacting with Margaret’s department.

Pierre had survived ten years of relentless physical and verbal bullying by boys and teachers alike in two private schools, and had spent most of his school years without friends or team interaction of any kind. He had done his French group assignment without teaming up with anyone else.

“I know you can do it,” his teacher had protested.

“These people won’t accept me,” he had proclaimed, stubbornly soldiered on alone, and gotten one of the highest marks.

However, when Margaret’s expectation of his duties with the template letters took him by complete surprise, instead of adapting to the situation, he seemed to blow a fuse right in front of her. His face turned chalk white, and gave the best silent impression of a complete mental breakdown.

She explained what she needed from him and got accustomed, but not satisfied, with her daily round of awkward encounters with him over the next few months.

Pierre himself was finding that simple secretarial work was far more challenging and psychologically draining than the highly demanding requirements of studying in his final year of school had been, for two simple reasons. Firstly, as he discovered over time, Regal Umbrella Health Fund was an organization with by far the worst widespread rank office politics that anyone could ever encounter in one lifetime. Many other staff members were well aware of the problem, yet like himself so deeply entrenched in it, that they had become part of it. Secondly, the demoralizing culture of the company was compounded by his own considerable immaturity, stunted social growth and inflexibility to the expectations of his colleagues.

It was something of a coincidence, that Pierre’s 18th birthday fell on the same day as the firm’s centenary celebration dinner. Pierre hadn’t thought to attend, given his poor track record of demonstrating how to worry friends and irritate people for his first three months on the job. However the celebration’s coordinator Ron Shirkin talked Pierre into buying a ticket with a false promise that he’d get a special mention on the night. That was how Ron perceived it, but Pierre couldn’t have cared about his birthday, and had just given in under pressure.

Margaret found Pierre had been seated at her table on the night, dressed in a period piece suit as per the dinner’s theme of emulating the fashions of the time of the company’s formation 100 years earlier. Pierre clowned around at the table, posing for comedic photography shots with a woman from another department in whom he had no interest at all, purely for the sake of passing the time, while Margaret’s boredom reached an all time low.

Pierre’s vocational ineptitude worked most effectively with his supervisor Alene Sirley’s poor communication of instructions to see him frequently in trouble and subsequently denied the right to ‘argue’ his case. This would account for much of his difficulty in making a good impression on the company, but didn’t excuse the selfish way he clung to his old schoolboy approach to work at Margaret’s expense on a daily basis.

One day she found herself sitting opposite him around a table in the top floor canteen at lunch time. She looked at the large pile of salad and meat on her plate and said aloud, “I get called Rabbit, because I like to eat a lot.”

Her mouth went to work on the entire assortment in a dainty manner, without seeming hurried or greedy, and conversation continued, with Pierre making no contribution whatsoever to the dialogue.

A few days later, the canteen began a buffet special which would run every Friday, under the banner ‘all you can eat.’

Her nickname was unofficially contested, when Pierre ate more than her to begin with, and then took his plate back for seconds.

The canteen staff told him that second helpings weren’t part of the deal.

“Then it should say ‘all you can fit on your plate’,” said Pierre.

The following Friday, the buffet was billed accordingly with appropriate signage, and Pierre adapted far more rapidly to this change in circumstances than he had ever managed to adjust his secretarial approach to the requirements of her department.

Something cognizant of a miniature model of Mount Everest adorned his plate, as he set it down on the table, piled high enough to accommodate as much food as possible, while barely avoiding a culinary avalanche which would have worn out several paper towels by the time the table had been cleaned.

“Gluttony is one of the seven deadly enemies of mankind!” said a middle-aged clerk at their table, “The buffet price wouldn’t cover what you have there.”

Margaret had nothing to say. The elegant empress of eating had been far surpassed in one lunch break by the prime prince of pigs.

This would be the last opportunity for Margaret to witness any of Pierre’s dysfunctional dining. Two weeks later she was talking with a few people at the typing pool, and heard Pierre saying, “Alene’s made me take a 12 o’clock lunch from now on, so I’m always on hand to answer the phones here during everyone else’s lunch break from one pm until two.”

“Everyone else seems satisfied,” said Margaret coldly, and turned around to head back to her own department.

“Because everyone else got a choice and the chance to have lunch together,” she heard him mumbling.

Perhaps her comment had been irrational and unfair, she reflected, but his constant self-involvement had by then conditioned her to see nothing reasonable in anything Pierre said. Her knee-jerk reaction had been to tell him off. By then it was known that he was the youngest person in the firm, having finished school 11 months younger than the average age of a school leaver. Still he should have been able to modify his working habits to suit an interactive secretarial position by now.

“He always annoys me,” she told Alene Sirley over lunch one day, somewhat relieved that Pierre was obliviously manning the telephones downstairs at the time.

When she attended the staff variety show, replete with comedic skits and other material performed by various employees, it hardly took her by surprise to hear Pierre singing an old blues number with the words rewritten to poke fun at every aspect of his own job, including a verse devoted to the template letters he was supposed to have done for her.

Two months later, it was another staff member’s chance to step under the musical spotlight. Allen Timms invited a few of his colleagues to his band concert, which was held in a night club just next door to Town Bank. Margaret Black went along and saw that Pierre was there too. She decided to take the opportunity to address his workplace shortcomings with a different approach.

“Are you nervous at work?” she asked.

“I guess so,” said Pierre.

“Just imagine we’re all in our underpants,” said Margaret.

“With or without umbrellas?” he asked.

“Ohhhh!!!” she thought.

He would never change, it seemed.

Her life improved somewhat, with compensations for her painful daily career of coping with Pierre’s office behaviour. She met a guy named Dan socially, and he asked her out. Soon they were dating frequently, and she felt she needed to move out of her parents’ home and into an apartment which was closer to both Dan and Regal Umbrella Health Fund head office. St Clements was close to the beach and less than an hour by train from the office.

She moved in and invited everyone on her floor in the Regal Umbrella building to a house warming party.
Pierre showed his appreciation by lying on the carpet by himself most of the time, and then leaving early. Dan wasn’t there, and not many people from the office had come, but she made the most of the night and cleaned up and went to bed.

Christmas drew near and Pierre made the rounds of the office, giving everyone a card, Margaret included.

 

he applied her uniquely talented handwriting skills to a card for him, and took it to his desk the next day:

 

                                    Dear Pierre,

                                    Have a wonderful Christmas

                                    & a fantastic New Year.

                                    Love always,

                                    Margaret

 

Pierre noticed that her capital letters, as well as even her lower case ‘f’ always included a wide flourishing exaggerated curvature, which was in itself a form of art. What he had once again failed to notice, was that she had always done the kind considerate thing, in spite of all the frequent frustration points he’d earned with her as a childish colleague. It was as lost on him as her attempts to bolster his confidence had been at Allen Timms’ band concert.

 

In early January, Ron Shirkin got hold of some discount movie tickets for a mid week screening, and sold one to Margaret, two to other staff, and one to Pierre.

“Just don’t sit too close to Margaret,” he told Pierre, “Her boyfriend would kill you.”

Unaware of this particular example of social guidance counselling, Margaret walked down the city street with Pierre and the others after the movie, and they found themselves in a games arcade. Margaret stopped beside a glass cabinet with a remote controlled mechanical scoop suspended inside it above a pile of stuffed toy animals.

Pierre seemed to scoff at the very concept of such a place as a waste of money.

“It’s okay to play games!” said Margaret, wondering if her colleague would ever mellow out.

He soon went to the station and caught the train home.

A week later, she went to use the computer in her department and found Pierre already there. His own department’s computer was down and he was racing through his typing tasks as fast as he could. She asked him to vacate it, as she needed it to perform tasks for her own department, but he wouldn’t budge. A mature gentleman would have vacated his own department’s compute for her sake, but twelve months after leaving school, Pierre was still trying to function like an independent schoolboy in a classroom.

Margaret stormed back to her desk exasperated.

A few minutes later she sought the assistance of her supervisor, who relieved Pierre of the computer, thus facilitating Margaret’s ability to get on with her work.

Two weeks later, Pierre surprised everyone in the office by handing in his resignation. There was no conflict leading up to it. In fact, in the two months leading up to Christmas, he had at least improved his game in the typing pool and passed his extended probation period with flying colours. Although still a pain in the neck to Margaret, he was now getting on well with his own department’s supervisor Alene Sirley and those around him. It turned out that he had always intended to return to university, but after dropping out, had taken a secretarial job for the balance of that year, while awaiting an admission to a different university, to start a different course more suited to his aptitude, namely science. He had kept his hidden agenda under wraps for eight or nine months and just now announced his real intentions. Since passing his probation, he had also been moved into the position that Allen Timms had occupied for the last 8 months of the year, while Allen had gone to another department.

So his secretarial interactions with Margaret had been over for some time, leaving his misappropriation of her department’s computer as her only residual headache.
Once again, Margaret did the kind considerate thing, being one of the few people to actually join him in the local snooker club’s social function room for his farewell after work on his last day. Before the time came, she also wrote on the farewell card that was presented to him in the office, using her uniquely artistic handwriting once more:

 

                                                Dear Peter,

                                                Good luck with your studies.

                                                I hope H.D.’s come your way

                                                easily.

                                                Love & Best Wishes,

                                                Margaret B.

 

 The farewell didn’t last that long, and then he was gone.

She found that the office was like a farm relieved of a disruptive animal from then on. She was able to get on with her work, without constantly wondering what manner of trouble would find its way to her desk at the hands of Pierre the company’s former resident coming of age brat.

 

When one of her monthly rostered days off was due, she finished her work the night before, went home to her apartment ate a light dinner and sat down to read on the carpet, with the bar heater positioned behind her. Little by little, she became drowsy, and was soon lying on her side, holding the book as best she could to continue reading, until she put it down altogether and yawned. She rested her hands under her cheek and wondered how long she would keep her eyes open. If she went to her bedroom, she might well drop off. If she didn’t, she might have difficulty sleeping on the floor, or just doze off for long enough to revitalize her mind for reading the rest of the book.

Then she saw a small shadow projecting from behind the leg of the couch. It wasn’t the couch leg itself, but looked more like a man would have looked, if the man had been less than two inches tall. Curious, she crawled around to the side of the couch, but the shadow seemed to move as well. When she reached the side and peeked under again, she could still see only a shadow. She moved back again, this time reaching around the front of the leg with her hand and felt something small run into it. She closed her fingers around it gently and brought it out and set it down on the floor in front of her face, while she lay down on her stomach, resting her face on her hands. It was in fact a very tiny man!

“Who are you?” she asked.

“Well, it’s a bit hard to explain,” said the little man.

She gave a deep wide yawn, and the little man gaped into her mouth, apparently awestruck by the size difference between them. He was so small that she could have swallowed him in a few seconds, if he’d been inside her mouth at the time.

“There’s something about your voice,” she said, moving her head forward a little, so that her eye was right in front of the tiny figure’s face, “Pierre, it’s you!”

“I didn’t know where else to go,” he said, “I was falling behind in my chemistry exercises and had to stay behind in the science laboratory at the university, all by myself to catch up. I was having trouble understanding the text book, after a year out of school doing health fund letters instead of science classes. I started rushing through it too fast, and I must have made some big mistake. I combined some fluids from different test tubes, and they caused a huge cloud of vapour to come out of the beaker and …Well then it made me this size. I remembered from your house warming party here, that the university turns out to be near your home. So I came here by hitching a ride on a car’s undersides unseen and then climbing the cling vine to your balcony ledge, slipping under the door and hiding here. I wanted to ask you for help, but I didn’t know how to explain myself.”

“Well I was thinking about going to bed,” she said, sitting up and picking him up.

She put him into her mouth and walked to her bedroom, changed into a nightie and climbed into bed. She sat up, leaning her back against the back of the bed, took Pierre out of her mouth and set him down on her pillow and then lay down with her head beside him.

“I wondered if you were going to swallow me,” said Pierre, “You said you’re called Rabbit because you like to eat a lot.”

“I’m surprised you remember that. I wanted to find out what you taste like,” said Margaret, “You didn’t stay here very long at my housewarming party.”

“Oh… you were here without your boyfriend that night. I didn’t want to overstay my welcome.”

“You can stay a lot longer this time. Tomorrow’s my rostered day off. You can help me live up to my nickname at lunch time, or maybe I’ll wait until dinner.”

“Live up to your nickname? Do you mean you’d actually consider eating me?”

“I mean that I have considered it, and I’m going to do it. You’ll be much better than anything on the staff canteen’s buffet, and at that size you’ll go down without my teeth having to do anything.”

“You’re going to swallow me whole!”

“What happens after that will be your own adventure to keep to yourself, like your secret plans to go back to university. I’ll never know the details.”

“I only kept that a secret, because I otherwise would probably have never gotten the job, and I’d certainly have had even more difficulty holding it. How can you just decide to eat me, without considering my needs?”

“I don’t know where I learned that from,” she scoffed sarcastically, “Did you consider my needs when you were so uncooperative about doing my template letters?”

“I was learning a new job for the first time. Allen didn’t teach me that part of it. When you asked for them, I panicked.”

“And did you panic at one of Allen’s so-called oversights when you hogged my department’s computer?”

“I was either just worrying too much about getting my job done or worked up about something else.”

“What about when you couldn’t even hang around and be sociable in the games arcade?” asked Margaret.

“Well that was definitely because of the something else. It was hard enough going to your house warming party when you have a boyfriend, but then you went to the movies with us instead of him and wound me up even more afterwards. Ron Shirkin warned me not to sit near you in the cinema, because of Dan. I’ve been behind the eight ball ever since your template letters task took me by surprise, making a bigger and bigger fool of myself….,” said Pierre.

“Or a much smaller one at the moment,” she interrupted, smiling sympathetically.

He allowed himself a brief burst of laughter, and then continued.

“Every mistake I made in the office with you, I just dug myself deeper and deeper. I’ve been in love with you since day one, but couldn’t show it. Alene Sirley said that I annoy you, when she did my performance appraisal interview, just before they extended my probation period. When we went to Allen’s band concert, and you said to imagine you all in your underpants, I just kept thinking how nice you look in a long dress. I only left my own farewell party so soon, to get over the heartbreak and try to adjust to preparing for university.”

“I didn’t know you felt that way,” she said, lifting her head a little and moving it closer to him, “I’m sorry I broke your heart.”

Her full shapely red lower lip came down and pressed tightly but harmlessly against his entire face for well over half a minute. Then she withdrew it and rested her head on the pillow again.

“Well I don’t know where I stand, given that Dan’s still in the picture, but that was the most wonderful thing that’s ever happened to me,” said Pierre.

“You can stay the night here beside me, and I’ll decide about lunch after I wake up in the morning,” she said.

“So you might still be thinking of having me for lunch,” he said, “I never saw this coming the day we were having lunch at the canteen and you told us why you’re called Rabbit. I guess I’ll have to wait until the morning to see whether you decide to keep me or eat me.”

“I meant that when morning comes, I will decide whether to have you for lunch or for dinner. I hadn’t finalized that choice back when we started this discussion.”

“But you’ve got to give me a chance…I love you!”

“I don’t have to give you anything,” she said, leaning across with one arm, to turn off the bed lamp, “I have a good job, made better without any more of your nonsense in the office. I have an apartment, a boyfriend, and my full size intact. And tomorrow, I will have either the best lunch or the best dinner I’ve ever enjoyed in my life. Think about that!”

She lay there in silence, while he took in all that had happened that day alone, and then reflected back over everything that had happened since he’d first met her.

The huge kiss had apparently been just another example of her doing the kind considerate thing, in spite of his upcoming place on her menu. He ultimately meant nothing to her as a potential boyfriend, and yet her lunch or dinner plans for him were foremost in her mind.

He dropped off for a few hours, and then awoke to see her elegant face beside him in the moonlight. He looked to see that the curtains had been left open, but the window was well and truly locked, even if he could have somehow gotten down from the bed and made it to the window ledge. There was probably enough cling vine outside the window to see him all the way to the street level of the apartment block’s garden, but no way to get out of the room.

He looked at Margaret’s soft white cheek, and decide to gently snuggle against it. Maybe he would pull it off without disturbing her sleep.

He felt her facial skin against his cheek and shoulder and the right side of his chest, as well as his right leg. Then he felt her stirring a little, but keeping her cheek in the same position.

“You’ve made yourself comfortable,” she murmured.

“I hoped you wouldn’t mind, or wouldn’t wake up.”

“It’s fine,” she replied, “It’s the least I can do for you really.”

“When you pronounced my final fate, you said ‘Think about that’. I have been thinking, not just about that, but about everything that’s happened. I’m really sorry about all the times I let you down in the office.”

“Thank you. I appreciate that, but don’t worry about it anymore. You’ll soon make up for it in your little way.”

“You always did kind things and said kind things for me, no matter how much I got on your nerves at work. You said nice things at the band concert. You wrote nice things on my cards. You even invited me here when you moved in, when you could have enjoyed the housewarming without the goofball of the typing pool in your way that night. I could never understand why you were like that, all things considered. You’re not just very beautiful. You’ve also been very thoughtful. It’s no wonder I’m in love with you.”

“It’s nice of you to say so, even nicer of you to have remembered all those things. It won’t do you any good though. By this time tomorrow night, you’ll be down in my tummy.”

“I know.”

“I just didn’t want to lead you on and let you build up any false hopes.”

“Of you becoming my girlfriend, or just of you changing your mind about eating me?”

“Both of those things. I’m going to gobble you all up, little Pierre.”

“I guess this is one time I will be doing something good for you.”

“You surely will. I’m really looking forward to it.”

“I’ll try to look forward to making you happy for once then, no longer the failure as a secretary.”

“Well you’re certainly not a failure as a science student. You invented a size reducing vapour without even trying to.”

“I don’t think I’ll be as successful in coming up with the antidote.”

“You might, if I would have given you the chance. We’ll never know.”

“I always loved your handwriting for some reason. It reminded me of something, but I never knew what until tonight. It looks like it belongs on the pages of a fairytale. Now I seem to be living in one.”

“Yes, there have been a number of fairytales about little boys being eaten,” said Margaret.

“But none of them have involved a beautiful woman doing the eating.”

“Are you trying to get out of it with flattery?”

“It’s not flattery if you know it’s true.”

“Well you’re still not going to dissuade me.”

“I’m not trying to.”

“Good!”

“Actually, while I was lying there thinking, I realized that most of our problems in the office were my doing. In fact, the only unfair thing you ever said was ‘everyone else is satisfied’, when I was griping about having to have lunch at 12 o’clock instead of one.”

“I heard what you said when I was walking away that day. Sorry I didn’t see your point of view.”

“Well the worst of it was that I couldn’t be with you when you were having lunch after Alene Sirley put me on the 12 o’clock lunch slot. I guess I’ll have plenty of chance to be with you at tomorrow’s lunch, whether or not I’ll be there as the main course.”

“I suppose I’ll save you for dinner,” she said, with a yawn, “I think I’m dropping off again. I hope you sleep well, for the rest of the night.”

“Thank you. Goodnight Margaret.”

The next morning she asked what he’d like to do.

“Maybe we could play hide and seek,” he suggested.

“Alright, but I’ll just make sure you don’t get any ideas,” said Margaret.

She took a spare towel from the linen cupboard, pushed it under the balcony door tightly, so that it completely blocked his chances of slipping back out under the door from which he had gained entry. Then she took another cloth and blocked the front door to the apartment the same way.

She lay down on the floor and closed her eyes.

“I’ll count to 100 and then come and get you,” she said.

He ran and hid behind a curtain and watched her finish counting, sit up and crawl around the room until, by a process of elimination, she deduced his only possible hiding place, and came crawling towards him. She parted the curtain with her hand, as he scurried off. She crawled in hot pursuit and caught him quickly and picked him up.

“I guess the health fund doesn’t have any policy clauses to cover sudden size loss conditions,” he mused.

“It doesn’t even have anything for upset stomachs,” said Margaret, “But I don’t think you’ll give me one of those.”

She served them both lunch at the kitchen table. He looked up at her beautiful mouth going to work on the food, from a vastly different perspective than the one he had seen in his early lunch breaks at Regal Umbrella Health Fund, and with a vastly different outlook. Every time he saw a piece of food make its way between her full shapely red lips and onto her sparkling tongue, it was like the first scene in a prelude for his own experiences at their upcoming dinner arrangement.

As each mouthful was gulped down her elegant throat, the second scene presented itself like an equally inviolate premonition. Occasionally her tongue swished from side to side, as she licked her lips, providing a different view of the taste organ for which he was bound. Everything about her was unquestionably and uniquely beautiful, if only he could have explored it as her normal sized boyfriend, rather than her evening meal.

After lunch, she sat with him on the couch and talked for the afternoon.

“Don’t beat yourself up about your shortcomings in the office,” she said, “I should really tell you that they haven’t had any bearing on my decision to have you for my dinner. I imagine that I’d have done it regardless, simply because I’ve never eaten a delicious little fellow before. I doubt that any other science student will ever repeat your accidental discovery, let alone end up in my apartment. So you’re my only chance to eat someone. I couldn’t let such an opportunity pass, no matter what you were like when I knew you at full size.”

“I understand,” he said.

She sat with her hands in the lap of her dress, and her palms open, with Pierre lying back on her hand, comfortably looking up at her towering beautiful face. As they both seemed to run out of things to say, they went simultaneously silent. He looked as her eyes looked up a little and out in thought. He remembered her declaration she’d made the night before, of everything she had to enjoy and her stern intent on eating him up. She seemed to be contentedly reflecting on all of those things now, without even looking down in his direction. He became more and more adjusted to the destiny which had been spread before him. In one afternoon, he did more to adjust himself to becoming a thoroughly appealing and satisfying meal for her than he had done in the best part of a year to adjust himself to becoming a tolerable co-worker in the office. Necessity caused results, and he simply had no choice but to make himself as ready as he could be for what would undoubtedly happen soon enough.

She later sat him on her shoulder for a while, and then he made his way closer to her neck, and put his arms around it and kissed it.

“Sorry if I crossed the line,” he said.

“You’re free to make the most of the afternoon,” she replied.

“It’s such an unusual situation. In a way I mean nothing to you, and in another way I mean something to you that nobody else can. I always dreamed in vain of having a dinner date with you, and now I don’t have any say in being one.”

“That you don’t,” she said pleasantly.

Time was fast running out, and he noticed the sun going down around them.

“I think now is as good a time as any to have you for dinner,” she said, and took him to the dining table and set him down on a plate.

“I’m as ready as I’ll ever be,” he said, once she’d taken her place at the table.

“I’m very glad you came here when you shrank. I know I haven’t been the help you’d hoped for, and I’m not going to be your girlfriend either. But if you hadn’t come here, I’d never be able to enjoy this dinner so much. I hope you can see that from my perspective,” said Margaret.

“I really can. I might as well hope you enjoy it as much as you possibly can,” said Pierre.

“I wonder if that high school graduate I met last year would have been able to say that. You’ve come a long way in less than 24 hours.”

“And now I’ve got just a little further to go.”

“How do you mean?”

“Well up to your face, into your mouth, down your throat, and into your stomach.”

She smiled.

“Rapidly maturing and pragmatic too. You’ll go far, Pierre, and now is as good a time as any to send you on your way.”

She lifted him up to her face.

“Well as you would say on your cards, love always from me.”

“I hope you have a comfortable ride,” she said, “Farewell Pierre.”

Margaret opened her mouth wide and slid him gently into it. He’d been there the previous evening, while she’d walked to her bedroom and changed. However, back then he hadn’t been so completely certain of the outcome. He remembered lying in her mouth and thinking that she had almost certainly placed him inside it in order to swallow him, and then seen a reprieve materialize when she had taken him out again in her bedroom. What little respite this had brought him had not lasted long before she had announced and later affirmed her plans to gobble him down less than a day later. This time there would be no coming out of that mouth.

He lay in her mouth, knowing that he had only as long as she chose to savour the taste of a tiny student. He remembered the first time he had laid eyes on her, how her beautiful lips had been the first aspect of her resplendence to catch his eye, and how they had so soon afterwards announced their need for him to produce the template letters. Now her requirements were entirely different, and there was no debating them from within that beautiful mouth. He thought of the lunches in the canteen with her in attendance, the centenary dinner, the cards she’d written on, the housewarming party, the trip to the movies and his farewell gathering. It was ironic that he’d never gotten this close to her on any of those occasions, but nor would he have sought to under these circumstances.

He began daydreaming of having instantly responded much better about the template letters that day, imagining that she liked him instead of her boyfriend, and picturing them both dancing arm in arm to soft music in a nightclub or on her balcony.

Then he felt inevitable movement, and was gulped suddenly into her throat.

“I still love you anyway, Margaret!” he called, and then a second gulp carried him deep down her throat, and he slid into her stomach.

“I never knew I’d be this pleased that he left the Health Fund to become a science student,” thought Margaret, as she finally sat down on the floor to finish the book she’d commenced reading the night before.

 

Die Witwe und der Einschrumpt Junge by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

 Eine Witwe tanzt mit ein Junge. Ein Jahr in der Zukunft die Witwe findet der Junge, aber er hat einschrumpfen.

(English translation, although this story is for any German giantess fans out there: A widow dances with a boy. A year in the future, she finds him, but he has shrunk.)

Perhaps a German variation on Chapter 1. Again I didn't really notice at the time.

Die Witwe Inge tanzt mit der Junge Dieter und kusst und leckt Dieter und Inge esst der einschrumpfen Dieter.

Briefchen:

Ich spreche Englisch, aber ich habe ein bischen Deutsch in der Schule gelernen. Ich schreibe viele Erzählunge in Englische, und diese Erzählung in Deutsch, in der Gegenwart.

Dieter ist 22 Jahre alt.

Er geht zum Tanzlokal für Partei. Dort er seht eine süsse Dame.

?Hallo. Ich heisse Dieter,? er sagt.

?Ich heisse Inge,? sagt die Dame.

Sie sagen für zehn Minuten, und Dieter lernt dass Inge ist 54 Jahre alt.

?Wollen Sie mit mir tanzen?? fragt Dieter.

?Ja,? sagt Inge.

Sie tanzen für zwei Uhren.

Dieter küsst Inge an der Backe.

?Danke,? sagt Inge.

Dieter küsst Inge an der Lippe, nicht zu schnell.

Inge küsst Dieter.

Ich muss zum Haus gehen,? sagt Inge.

?Hier ist meine Telefon Nummer,? sagt Dieter.



Ein Jahr in der Zukunft, Dieter trinkt ein Impf, und er einschrumpft in der Wald.

Inge kommt und findet Dieter. Dieter ist zu klein dass Inge wisst nicht wer er ist.
Inge leckt Dieter mit seine grosse Zunge.

Dieter ist zwei Zolle hoch.

?Du bist köstlich. Ich werde dich essen für mein Abendessen,? sagt Inge.

?Nein! Bitte!? sagt Dieter.

?Aber ja,? sagt Inge.

Inge geht zum Haus.

In dem Haus, Inge geht zum Küche mit Dieter, und Inge setzt Dieter am Fenstersims.

?Inge! Warum wollen Sie mir essen für seine Mahlzeit?? fragt Dieter.

?Ich liebe essen, und ich denke dass du bist ein kleiner Kobold oder dass du bist ein Märchen,? sagt Inge, und Inge leckt seine Lippe.

Dieter seht die grosse Zunge. Es wartet für dem kleinem Junge.

?Das ist nicht wahr. Ich bin sein Freund. Ein Jahr ist jetzt vorbei,? sagt Dieter.

Inge lacht.

?Nein. Du bist sehr klein. Ich habe keine kleine Freunde,? sagt Inge.

?Inge! Sie kennen mir nicht! Ich bin Dieter! Ich habe einschrumpfen!? sagt Dieter.

?Dieter! Es ist du! Wie?? fragt Inge.

?Ich habe ein Impf getrinken im Wald. Der Impf hat mich einschrumpft,? sagt Dieter.

?Ich habe dich nicht erkennen. Entschuldigen Sie,? sagt Inge.

Inge küsst Dieter mit seine grosse Lippe!

?Das ist sehr gut! Ich liebe dich, und ich liebe dass ich bin sehr klein jetzt!? sagt Dieter, ?Wollen Sie mich heiraten??

?Ich bin jetzt verpflichten; aber ich werde dich nicht vergessen. Du wirdst ein lieblich Fleisch sein. Du bist sehr schmackhaft,? sagt Inge.

?Nein! Inge! Lassen Sie mir bitte!? sagt Dieter.

Inge geht aus zu sein Zimmer.

Dieter springt von dem Fenstersims zum Salat in dem Garten, und er springt ein Bischen zum Gras. Er rennt und rennt.

Inge kommt aus und sucht und seht Dieter und jagt Dieter und fangt Dieter. Inge geht zum Küche und setzt Dieter in dem Bachofen, aber nicht sehr heiss.

Inge kücht Dieter ein bischen und setzt Dieter am Tisch. Inge setzt und halt Dieter.

?Du bist ein kleiner Junge.
Hier kommt meine grosse Zunge.
Ich werde nicht vergessen
Mein freundlich Abendessen,? sangt Inge.

Inge leckt und leckt Dieter. Inge offnet sein Mund.

Dieter seht in dem Mund, und seht die grosse Zunge.

?Inge! Ich liebe deine Zunge! Ich liebe deine Lippe! Ich liebe dich. Bitte! Essen Sie mir nicht!?

Inge küsst Dieter, und lächelt.

?Auf Wiedersehen, Dieter,? sagt Inge.

Inge setzt Deiter in seinem Mund.

?Er ist ein guter Bissen,? denkt Inge.

Inge schluckt, und verschlingt Dieter ? und Inge geniesst seine zweit Ehe.


How to feed a Business Woman without really dying by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Timescrybe2's comprehensive definitive guide to survivalist giantess vore.

These days, there are millions of business women out there in the world, and one of them could be just the right woman to make a tasty meal out of you. You just need to know how to go about finding a suitable dining damsel. Some of them will make this easy for you, by coming out of their offices and eating their lunches in public places, such as parks, public gardens, nearby forests, food malls and seats beside footpaths. At this stage, we will suggest that the process of reconnoitring these places in search of a giantess vore partner should be done at normal size. To do so at reduced size might possibly draw undue attention to oneself.

If the woman is obviously going to spend time seated in public eating her lunch, you can find a suitable place to observe her and take your time about it. If she only plans to buy some food quickly and take it back to the office, you have to observe her quickly, and will even have to take steps to sneak into the office to meet her properly after reducing yourself. We will cover that process in depth in a later chapter.

 

Step one is to find a woman who catches your eye. There are several factors to consider here:

(1)  Neck: You may prefer a long slender neck, as you visualize the time when the woman will gulp you down inside it. Or perhaps a wide powerful neck looks more appealing. Give some consideration to the pre-vore enjoyment of snuggling against the woman’s neck, as you browse her features.

(2)  Shoulders and upper arms: A woman with powerful bulky rounded shoulders would enhance the size advantage that you will perceive in her, once you have made yourself small enough for her to be a giantess by comparison. Slender arms might have a more dainty feminine appeal, when you can picture your giantess stooping down to pick you up.

(3)  Hands: Nail polish and long nails can be rather off putting at tiny size. Try to find a woman who has her nails at finger length. Decorative jewellery might also be a problem, if you want to feel the woman’s fingers encircling you, without being pressed against a metal ring or some other item.

(4)  Breasts: If you just want to be eaten, then perhaps this factor isn’t necessarily important. However, if you would like to be placed between the woman’s breasts first, or climb around on them at your tiny size, then it would be worth surveying the terrain up front.

(5)  Legs: This is where fashion becomes very important. A lot of pleasure and excitement could be gained by the shrunken guy, if he sees a woman walking towards him in pursuit, while he backs away in the role play of attempting to avoid being caught and eaten. Women wearing unfeminine trousers and coats are of the least possible appeal. A dress that runs from the neck to a few inches below the knees is perhaps the most appealing and revealing way to leave the woman’s shapely lower legs exposed.

(6)  Other fashion factors: Alternatively a skirt of similar length, and something soft and feminine above it, like a shirt or jumper would be adorable in your giantess’s fashion tastes. Round front (rather than pointed) shoes, which completely cover the toes, go well with such a dress or skirt. Far too many celebrity photographs on the internet now show women in shoes which expose the toes, or some of them. Each to his own, but this author prefers the shoes. Jeans and a jumper can look nice, but shirts look better tucked in, so that the woman’s waist line can be seen. On a dress, a waist line that starts at the breasts doesn’t look nearly so thrilling as a waist line that starts at the waist, emphasizing the stomach section of the woman’s body. After all, this is where you want to end up.

(7)  Age: Many giantess vore fans prefer to be eaten by older women. There is the excitement of knowing that the woman has a mature arousing manner, the knowledge that she will already have lived longer than someone she is prepared to gobble up, and so on. However, some guys are happy to be eaten by women their own age or younger. Some believe that the older women preference begins with school teachers.  Others think that it comes from seeing several beautiful adult celebrities in children’s television shows. Others put it down to the fact that their giantess vore fantasies begin when they are mere infant boys of five or six years old. Whatever the explanation, you should go with your inclination.

(8)  Height: Since you’re planning to reduce your size anyway, the woman’s height may seem irrelevant, but there can be an extra pleasure to knowing that the woman is something of a giantess to you, even at your full size. At least two beautiful celebrity women are known to be six foot and three inches tall. To me, coming in at five foot and ten inches, the thought of barely coming up to the chin of a tall woman who will later be eating a shrunken me … Well a pre-shrinking dance and cuddle could have special appeals too.

(9)  Facial features: Round soft cheeks often indicate that the woman’s face would look nice close up, if she is smiling with glee at the prospect of eating you. Mischievous looking twinkling eyes can also be exciting to look at, from a shrunken man’s point of view, and may even give some indication as to whether or not the woman is likely to eat someone without his permission. Perhaps the most significant facial feature immediately visible is the lips. Full shapely lips can certainly be the most arousing to look at, as well as the most enjoyable to make physical contact with after reduction in your size has occurred, but there are plenty of women with smaller lips, who still hold a great pleasure for a shrunken man inside their mouths. This brings us to the next point: the woman’s tongue.

 

The woman’s tongue might well be the most significant part of her body to be used in the purposes of giantess vore. To observe the visual qualities of any given woman’s tongue, you will need to stare at it whenever possible, but without making it too obvious. Aggressive, self conscious feminist women may mistakenly assume that you are speculating about having oral sex with them. This assumption is a natural mistake, given that most women on the planet have no idea about your real interest, namely giantess vore. Some women will lick their lips frequently while talking, which can give great views of the sides of their tongues moving horizontally. On rare occasions, some women might stick their tongues out at something humorous, while talking with their friends over lunch. Such a woman is a prize vore catch indeed, as she will almost certainly taunt you in the same way just before eating you. Some women will put out their tongues each time they spoon a mouthful of food onto their tongues, and then draw the food into their mouths. This affords you a second each time, to glance at the protruding tongue and store the image in your mind. Other tongues can be far more difficult to observe, if the women have the tendency to spoon the food right into their mouths, without showing their tongues. However, there are other observation techniques, which can assist you in getting the view that you need. Observe the woman closely when she’s finished eating. If she’s talking with her friends, she may well open her mouth wide at something surprising, or give an open mouthed laugh at something amusing. This gives you a clear view of her whole tongue, without any food in the way. If you see a business woman on the train at the end of a long day, you may even catch her yawning without cupping her hand to her mouth. This will give you the chance to see her lips fully stretched open and the tongue in all its beauty. A sparkling tongue that dips a little in the middle and rises on both sides, preferably somewhat rounded at the front, rather than pointy, is the author’s own preference (as are all the descriptive examples given in this section), but you should be guided by your own tastes.

 

If the woman is eating in a crowded food mall, you might choose to buy a meal yourself, and sit at her table, ostensibly to make use of one of the few free chairs available. It is actually a great opportunity to observe her eating at point blank range, if you can avoid making it too obvious.

 

One last scenario to consider is that of a woman who is a colleague or superior in your own workplace. This gives you the chance to establish a rapport with her in the ordinairy way for months or even years before broaching the subject of being eaten by her. Make a point of observing her tongue, while appearing to make regular conversation, over office parties, business lunches, or even simply joining her for lunch on a typical day. You might even have the chance to apparently joke about science fiction films with giantess subtexts or steer the conversation into ways to subtly test the waters (of her tongue), and explore the likelihood of her having any willingness to accommodate giantess vore, if it were discovered to be possible.

There may be something to be said for approaching the woman at your normal size, and explaining your interest in giantess vore, but this can be problematic for a number of reasons:

 

(1)  If you validate your explanation with any mention of the internet’s documentation of giantess vore, the woman may discover the giantess community on the internet and be besieged by countless shrunken guy would-be meals. It is better to leave out any mention that there are others with similar fantasies to yourself.

(2)  If you’re fortunate enough to find a woman who is interested in eating a shrunken man, particularly a woman who is prepared to eat a shrunken man without his permission; then you would give the game away by presenting yourself to the woman at full size first, and then knowingly making yourself tiny and vulnerable to her.

(3)  You would also give away the fact that you are a shrinking guy, when the woman might otherwise assume that a tiny man could have been born amongst a race of little folk. If you approach her for the first time at tiny size, and she has no recollections or recognitions of you having been some full sized guy who studied her tongue in a public place, then you have the option of revealing that you were once a full sized man, or letting her make other assumptions. This could be advantageous if the woman is not prepared to eat one of her own people.

(4)  The woman may not believe that shrinking is possible, and might therefore assume that you are some sort of kook to be avoided. Simply telling her about wanting to shrink yourself is not nearly as convincing (nor does it have the same dramatic effect) as fronting up to the woman at a height of less than two inches.

 

What do we mean by ‘survivalist vore’? Well, as this book’s title suggests, it means being eaten, but not digested. In one of my fictional stories, I wrote about giant women in giant lands, who have special storage compartments in acid free areas of their stomachs, where a swallowed guy could take up ongoing residence. However, a shrunken man facing the stomach of a real earth woman would need to have a means of escape at the end of the experience. The most suitable method available is a shrinking machine that also provides teleportation. The more homicidally inclined giantesses in the mainstream vore community may consider this a cheat, but let’s face it. As the shrunken guy, you want to enjoy the best of both worlds, by going through all of the experiences of being eaten, without committing a painful suicide in the process of arranging it. Be sure to incorporate the means to teleport to the woman’s location at tiny size, and carry a small recall button device strapped to your wrist, so that you can escape the woman’s tummy just before she can digest you. (Hence the title of this book). If you’re happy to be slid into the woman’s mouth in stages, then you might be content to be from three to five inches in height, but if you want to fit entirely in the woman’s mouth at once, and enjoy lying on her tongue with no part of you hanging off the back over her throat, then 1.5 to 2 inches is the optimum height to choose.

 

Now depending on the eating habits of the woman you have chosen to approach, you might be approaching her in any number of locations:

(1)  In the office. If the woman doesn’t eat in public, then you’ve taken your best look while she’s been standing in the queue at the takeaway food vendor’s counter. The next thing to do is to get into her office. Follow her back to her office at your full size, at least as far as getting out of the elevator on her floor and observing which room she goes into. Then wait in the street at the end of the day, and learn what time she leaves the office. If the woman is so career minded that she won’t step out to eat lunch, then she may well stay back and work longer hours after her colleagues have left too. Once you know her departure time, try to arrive half an hour earlier the next day, at your reduced size, by teleporting directly into her office. If you can manage to end up under a desk or cupboard, you will have the opportunity to observe the office for a time when your giantess is alone, and reveal your presence at the moment of your choice.

(2)  In a crowded public place: If the woman is in a mall or a busy street or a crowded park, then you are best off using the previous step and approaching her alone in the office at the end of the day. The only other option would be, if you can coordinate your shrinking teleporter to send you directly into her handbag at any point. This will depend on the quality of the device’s view screen and calibrations.

(3)  In an isolated public place: If the woman is eating in a deserted park (apart from her own presence) or on a rock or log in a forest, then you should have no difficulty making the most of a private moment for two. You can simply approach her at tiny size while she is eating her lunch.

Whether making the approach in the office or in the public place, you need to decide whether you want to let your giantess know that you intended to be seen or not.

(1)  Walking straight out. You could simply walk over to the woman and call out to her, or wait until she looks up and sees you approaching anyway. This would give you a nice close giantess point of view of her seated legs, which may look even better if she’s crossed them. After an initial surprise, the giantess will most likely say hello and ask you who you are.

(2)  Partially conceal yourself and make sounds to give away your presence. This might be done by means of rustling plants in an outdoor location or a fake sneeze in the office. In either case, the giantess will show her natural curiosity by getting up and walking over to your location and peeking around until she finds you. Having placed yourself at her mercy intentionally, you won’t mind in the least, in fact actually enjoy, the moment when she reaches for you with her opening hand and picks you up. If you have the opportunity to make her chase you, the sight of her doing so can be very enjoyable, especially if you can run backwards at a reasonable pace.

Once the giantess has acknowledged your presence, you can either tell her straight up that you are a shrunken man, or you can let her make guesses as to your true origin. The pros and cons of either approach have been alluded to in other sections.

The end object of this whole exercise is to be eaten by the giantess. So you need to be able to steer the subject around to this topic. If you have chosen extremely well, the giantess may well raise the topic herself. When the topic does eventually come out in the open, regardless of who raised it, you will need to confirm that the giantess has no intention of biting or chewing you. If she does have such sadistic urges, then you will need to either teleport away before the eating process begins and find another giantess, or use split second life saving timing to teleport away just as you touch her tongue, before she can begin to apply her teeth. In such situations, it may help to ask the giantess to lick you a few times before eating you.

For the rest of this section, we will deal primarily with giantesses who do not intend to bite someone, whether or not the vore is their own idea. Here are a number of possible scenarios:

(1)  The giantess announces that she will eat you. She may do this emotionlessly, merely seeing you as an item of food. She may do it in a teasing manner, seeking to gloat over your helplessness. Make the most of whatever approach she takes to declaring her intentions for you. You may wish to role play a reluctance to be eaten. This will not deter any giantess who has set her heart on doing it, so your ultimate opportunity will not actually be lost simply because you might show some resistance to the idea.

(2)  The giantess may ask your permission to eat you. This situation allows you to take the dialogue in any number of directions. You can show enthusiasm, possibly even admit that you came and introduced yourself for that purpose. Or you could decline her request, and see whether she asserts herself as in the previous scenario, or whether she respects your wishes and leaves you the need to admit that you were only pretending to decline for the purpose of role play.

(3)  The giantess may not mention the subject of eating you at all. In this case you could first try asking the giantess, “Are you going to eat me?” If she seems disinterested, or reluctant, you could ask her, “Would you like to eat me?” If she is willing to accommodate your request, then you can proceed to enjoy it, after giving her some tips on how to go about it. If she is completely dissuaded by the thought of consuming a tiny man, then you will simply have to tell her about the teleportation factor, and hope that she won’t mind swallowing you under those circumstances.

A word of reassurance: A particularly insensitive giantess, even after you have contacted her in person at tiny size, may apply to you such invectives as “sicko” or “deviant” or others too denigratingly crude to mention. Do not be discouraged by such rejections. Remember, there are others like you in the world, and giantesses willing to eat them and you. Don’t become disheartened. Just keep trying until you find the right one, and then let her feast her eyes, and her mouth upon you.

Once the dynamics of the giantess vore relationship have been established, it is well worth discussing the physical methods of being eaten with the giantess, before she goes  ahead and does it. She may choose to do it on the spot, or she may opt to take you home concealed in her pocket or handbag and go through all of the thrilling preparations in her kitchen first. If she plans to do it on the spot, then make the most of the view while you can. If not, you have hours, or even days to anticipate it with pleasure.

 

If the giantess is willing to delay the procedure, take the opportunity to enquire as to whether she might let you snuggle against her shoulders, neck, lips, cheeks, breasts, and even the stomach in which she ultimately plans to despatch you. A night of such pleasures at tiny size is too good an opportunity to pass up, if the giantess is willing.

 

If the giantess wants to take you home and cook you first, you could suggest, or she might suggest, that she either warms you up in a pan, until the water is as warm as you can tolerate, or cooks you in an oven until you’re as hot as you can tolerate. If she goes for the oven idea, you might ask to be placed in the oven in a pavlova and look out at her whilie she’s preparing the fruit pieces and whipping the cream at the table nearby. (Of course, this requires an oven with a glass door, which most have). This is where the fashion tips for giantesses mentioned earlier can really be beneficial. The sight of a beautiful and elegantly dressed giantess standing over a kitchen table preparing a meal of which you will be the prime ingredient is an awesome view indeed.

 

Ask her to prepare the fruit and cream as quickly as possible, so that you can watch her go and sit on a stool in front of the oven and peek in at you, until you’re ready to wave that you’re warm enough to be served and eaten. (Make sure she leaves one arm and your face and neck sticking out of the top of the pavlova).

 

Enjoy the view as the giantess opens the oven door (or removes you from the saucepan), and in the former case, takes you to the kitchen table, pours the whipped cream and fruit pieces around you, and then carries you to the dining room table and sits down. While she is eating the pavlova and fruit around you, enjoy every view of her towering upper body, neck and face. Look at her mouth and her gulping neck, as she gives you several preludes for your own upcoming experience. This is the giantess you chose for this experience. She has expressed a willingness to do it, and you will soon be going the way of the pavlova itself. If it’s visible from your place on the table, you can even look at the heaving of her stomach while she eats. As far as she knows, her tummy will be your last stop.

When all of the food is gone, the giantess may opt to lick you clean. If not, ask her to do so. In either case, ask her to drink some water after cleaning you, so that her tongue has no residual sticky pavlova or cream on it, and then to lick you again several times. As her to use both the top and the sides of her tongue, and enjoy every last form of contact with her relatively enormous taste organ. Even a giantess who believes that she has forced this situation upon you would most likely be willing to afford you these licking gratifications before gobbling you down.

 

Once the licking is concluded, as the giantess to slide you across her lower lip, preferably after kissing you with it, and onto her tongue, and to allow you to lie on her tongue for several minutes. All of this has been leading up to such an experience of mouth play. Lie on your stomach on her tongue and use the brief moments that her mouth is open to look off the back.


The last stage is up to you. You can either continue to face the back of her tongue and go down head first, although this may send a rush of blood to your head. Or you can turn yourself around and be gulped into her throat, legs first. Once the woman has taken you down to her throat, and you have experience the full power of her enormous gulping neck, you can either put on a show of struggling in her neck, or just continue sliding down.


Be sure to teleport out of the woman’s stomach before you reach the acid. Otherwise, it may well prove to be a one time only experience. The acid is not powerful enough to hurt the stomach of the giantess, and may not cause you any pain either, but it will slowly dissolve your flesh. This is the outcome you wish to avoid.

 

Once you’ve returned to your teleportation shrinking machine and restored your size, you have only to consider whether or not you would like to go on allowing the giantess to think that she has eaten you forever (unless you were in the scenario of having had to explain the teleportation to the giantess in order to persuade her to eat you).

 

If the giantess did not know you before you appeared at tiny size, you could introduce yourself to her and become her friend, without revealing your shrunken man identity, and let her think that she ate him forever. You may even go on to date her in the normal way. In any event, you could later tell her the whole story and possibly invite her to eat you again. You may alternatively choose never to have any contact with her again, and let her go on thinking she ate someone forever. Another possibility is that you could take advantage of the difficulty a woman would have in recognising a tiny man’s facial features, especially if she assumed you were from a race of tiny people. In such an outcome, you could approach her at tiny size again, and be captured and eaten a second time… and a third. Being a Christian with a giantess vore fantasy, I am of course keen to enjoy all the pleasures of being gobbled whole, without bumping myself off in the process. (Hopefully this addresses the issue raised by one of our keen readers named Wildcatman about the fact that death would ruin the whole scenario).

In closing, let me take this chance to offer this advice. If you have a strong urge to be gobbled whole by a giantess, don’t let your unfulfilled passion eat you up. Let a giantess do it instead. These businesswomen work hard at their careers, and at the end of a long day, or during a private lunch break, you can be the meal that sticks in their minds, if not permanently in their stomachs.

 

In the coming chapters, we will provide some recipes, cooking tips and kitchen etiquette suggestions for the giantesses. Ladies, if you read the earlier chapters, you will know that your shrunken guy has either voluntarily or unintentionally gone to a lot of trouble to make himself available to you as a meal to enjoy and remember. This section will help you to show your appreciation and make the experience as thrilling for the shrunken guy as it is mouth watering for you.

 

Apparel:          Firstly, no matter what recipe you are preparing, try to learn your shrunken guy’s fashion taste in giantesses, either by following the hints in chapters one and two, or by asking your tiny meal-to-be how he’d like you to appear while you’re cooking and eating him. Taking that extra bit of trouble makes all the difference and can’t be stressed enough. A good visual impression can be every bit as contributory to a Tiny’s experience of being eaten as the physical journey into your mouth and throat and stomach.

 

Hand etiquette:           When picking your Tiny (shrunken man/boy) up, have your hand slowly approach him, opening at least a foot before it reaches him, so that he can see the elegance of your open palm and fingers reaching for him. Circle him gently in your fingers and hold him in place with your thumb. Don’t squeeze tightly, or you may torture or damage your Tiny and spoil the rapport between the two of you. Hold him just firmly enough to keep him from slipping out of your hand, which would also cause him considerable, if not fatal discomfort. You may even invite your tiny to step onto your open palm held flat, and then slightly cup it around him. If he is willing to comply, you can pick him up in that manner, or subsequently use the first technique to pick him up from your first hand in your other hand. If he tries to run, you may wish to amuse yourself by letting him run a few inches from your hand, and then blocking his path with your other hand. Let him know that escape is impossible, but don’t blame him for trying. Feel encouraged to laugh at the futility of his attempt, rather than scolding him in an unpleasant manner. In the end, you’ll both enjoy this approach more than an unpleasant verbal conflict before dining.

 

Mouth etiquette:         If you find your Tiny to be particularly cute, you may choose to reward him with a kiss before preparing to eat him. There is nothing wrong with having a sample lick or two to taste your Tiny before you’ve cooked him. No matter how keen or frightened he may be about ending up in your stomach, he will invariably enjoy the tantalising contact with your tongue, as your proportionately giant sized taste organ slides over his chest, his shoulders, his arms, his neck, and his face, and then disappears back into your mouth. He will also enjoy the sight of you licking your lips both before and after any other stage in the entire chasing, capturing, cooking and eating experiences.

The recipes here are not exhaustive. It can’t hurt to ask your Tiny if he has any preferences to how he is cooked (such as being baked, grilled, roasted, boiled, pan fried, or just served raw). He may even have an interest in being served in sauce or some other topping. In any event, the most important thing is to respond to his signals if he indicates that he is heating up too much, by whatever cooking method you use. Ignoring such signals could char or burn his flesh, causing him considerable pain, and spoiling the tender sweetness of his meat. If you can avoiding eating for several hours before preparing your Tiny, your tummy might well make a significant rumbling sound. This could both excite your Tiny and serve to remind him of his ultimate destination. Having said that, here are some recipes you might like to consider trying:

 

RECIPE#1: MITE ROAST

 

Take one shrunken man/boy. Place him into a ceramic (not metallic) baking dish. A metallic dish would heat too spontaneously and cause him considerable pain. You may even like to place a piece of bread down first as a mattress for him, so he can absorb heat from the oven itself, but not the rapidly heating baking dish. Sprinkle herbs and spices over his chest and arms and legs, but be careful not to drop any into his eyes. The movements of your fingers and arms during this process may well excite your Tiny.

 

Turn the oven on to a fairly low setting. Place the dish in the oven, preferably licking your lips and smiling at the Tiny, close the oven door and check once a minute for any sign of burning.

Checking may be done merely by asking, or touching him with one finger.

When he seems to be cooked, lift him from the dish and press the tip of your tongue against his chest. If he seems warm enough to enjoy, place him on a plate, and take him to the dining table or wherever you plan to eat him. (Meals in bed can be a very romantic setting for a Tiny about to be eaten. Dining rooms also have a glamour and atmosphere. The kitchen table is not recommended. If you are planning a TV dinner, perhaps the lounge chair is alright, but try to pay attention to your Tiny’s reactions to being eaten, rather than just getting lost in the television program while your Tiny is about to be lost in you. If you’re having the next recipe “Salad Surprise” as a lunch meal, you may like to take your Tiny out to a pleasant garden table or gazebo or other garden location. Perhaps it would even be worth placing everything in a picnic basket and walking to a suitable scenic spot. Be sure to choose somewhere guaranteed to be isolated. This is a one off pleasure for you and a one off experience for your Tiny. The two of you need to be in a position to enjoy it together, alone and uninterrupted.)

 

If your Tiny has offered himself to you voluntarily, inviting you to eat him, he may well have a particular recipe and preparation scenario in mind. Spend some time discussing these factors with him first, and then begin the preparation.

 

RECIPE#2: SALAD SURPRISE

 

As mentioned in the previous chapter, this can be more of an outdoor lunch meal, and requires no cooking, merely cold preparation and perhaps some extra time spent on walking to a nice location. If you plan to take your Tiny in Salad Surprise on a walk to a picnic, place the rug in the bottom of the basket, with the salad bowl on the rug, and make sure your Tiny can look up at your walking movements and your towering face while you’re carrying the basket to your destination.

 

Decide which vegetables you wish to include in your salad.  Ask your Tiny if there are any which he finds visually off-putting, and save them for a later meal on your own long after you’ve eaten and digested him.

 

Allow him to see most of the preparation process, but with one exception. Cut up any vegetables requiring the use of a knife, before you bring your Tiny into the room. The sight of a sharp knife in your dainty fingers would be too much of a visual contradiction, from the point of view of a Tiny who is both admiring your beauty and awaiting his journey into your mouth. A cage, a high shelf or a cupboard might be the best places to contain him and prevent his escape, until you are ready to welcome him into your kitchen. Once you’ve cut up any vegetables which can’t be eaten whole, leave them on the plate, and fetch your Tiny. Let him see your fingers picking up the pieces and dropping them into the salad bowl, or alternatively pushing the lot into the bowl with your open hand.

 

Place most of the vegetables into the bowl ahead of your Tiny, while he watches you doing this from somewhere on the kitchen bench. Then add your Tiny, and drop a few of the smaller vegetables or pieces in around him. Invite him to burrow down into the completed salad and conceal himself. Then take the salad to the location where you intend to have him for your meal, and the ‘Salad Surprise’ is in locating him as you eat the meal. You may do this either by spooning mouthful after mouthful of salad into your mouth, or picking up pieces in your fingers and lowering them onto your outstretched tongue. As soon as you have consumed enough of his cover to make yourself visible to him, he will find the sight of your eating gestures to be captivating, to say the least.

 

Once you have exposed your Tiny’s cover, finish off the rest of the salad first. Your Tiny should be able to see you sending every salad item (other than himself) into your mouth, before he undergoes the same experience as the vegetables, without the biting of course. 

Then check with your Tiny as to how he would prefer to face the final part of his experience. A Tiny may prefer to be slowly spooned onto your awaiting tongue; or he may prefer to be lifted up a little above your mouth level, held in finger and thumb while you tilt back your head and open your mouth wide and put out your tongue. Try to hold both him and your tongue in this position for several seconds.

 

Let him look first onto the outstretched sparkling tongue, which awaits him, and then deep into your mouth, to whatever view of your throat he can recognise. The time spent gazing at such a view will excite even the most reluctant living lunch you could ever capture and eat. When the view has been shown long enough, slowly lower your tiny onto your tongue, ideally head first and face down, and draw him into your mouth. This next technique applies to all recipes, let him lie on your tongue for several seconds. This gives you a chance to savour and enjoy his tasty food. It also gives him a chance to feel the touch of your tongue on his face, arms, chest and legs. Finally it gives him a last reality check, leaving him no doubt about the fact that he is already inside your mouth, and can be drawn into your throat in a second, with a gulp which is a small gesture for you and an unstoppable force to him.

 

After several minutes of resting your Tiny on your tongue, give a slight movement with it, and then gulp your Tiny into your throat. Let him remain in your throat for a while. This is why it was important to let him watch all the previous gulping movements made by your throat (from the outside view of your neck) when you were eating the salad, several minutes before you started on him. At the time you were eating the salad, he might well have thought ahead in anticipation of how he would feel being gulped down your throat whole, in a similar manner. Now that he has reached the stage of being trapped inside your throat, with all hopes of you making any last minute decisions to open your mouth and spare him, he may well be recalling the views of your gulping neck, which he had previously witnessed.

 

Enjoy any struggles he makes, and then gulp again, until you no longer feel his presence. Patting your tummy as a farewell gesture might well show him a final example of your non-verbal communication skills after you have swallowed him.

 

 

RECIPE#3: PAN BOILED TINY

 

Place a tiny boy into a partly filled small saucepan or low pan. Make sure that he can either stand up to his neck in it or sit comfortably with his head above water. Stay at the saucepan at all times, and have the stove ring set on the lowest setting. This enables your Tiny to watch you and also to tell you the moment he is becoming too warm.

 

Sprinkle herbs on your Tiny and stir periodically with a wooden spoon.

 

When your Tiny is warm enough to remove, have a ladle or large spoon on hand, so long as either one has holes to drain the water. Any temperature which has not burnt the Tiny will be equally comfortable to your own fingers. However, a kitchen serving implement such as a ladle or strainer spoon will look more suitable and even thrilling to your Tiny. Take him to the table and repeat the eating techniques mentioned in previous sections and gobble him whole.

RECIPE#4: PAVLOVA’S WITNESS

 

This is the most visually beneficial recipe from your Tiny’s point of view, and provides for your tongue to play a major role in the gobbling process.

 

Take a pavlova which is either completely cooked in advance, or close to it. Place your Tiny into the pavlova, leaving his head free to breathe and see you, and possibly stir him on with speeches like, “You can’t escape, little one. I’m going to cook you and gobble you all up.” This calls up all sorts of images and expectations in your Tiny’s mind, and reinforces the considerable size and power advantage you have over him.

 

While the pavlova heats up, along with the Tiny, let him look through the glass door of the oven at the sight of you walking around the kitchen, manually whipping cream with your lower arms on show, as one holds the bowl and the other holds the beating spoon. Again, fashion is a crucial element in this experience. A short sleeved long dress with plunging neckline, and nice spot pattern or flowery design shows both your feminine elegance and your grand towering giant figure. Take the whipped cream over to the bench and have any fruit pieces ready to be added to the pavlova.

 

When he’s ready, come back to the oven, or even sit down and watch for him to be ready, on a stool in front of the oven. Take him out and over to the kitchen bench. Let him watch your lovely hands adding the pieces of fruit, and then carefully pouring the cream over everything. Take care not to drown his face, but a little cream on his cheeks will be nice to lick off later.

 

Take the entire dish to the table, sit down and slowly spoon each piece of pavlova into your mouth. Frequently lick the spoon, smile down at your Tiny, and lick your lips from side to side. Such a series of gestures will remind him that your tongue is awaiting a special appointment with him, which is drawing ever closer. When most of the pavlova is gone from around him, either spoon him up and lick him clean, or pick him up with finger and thumb, and lick all the pavlova and cream from him, and then transfer him to the other hand and let him watch you licking and sucking your sticky finger and thumb clean. This will be a paramount presentation to prepare him for what awaits him next.

 

Drink a glass of water to clean both your tongue and your throat, as your Tiny would like a moist but clean pathway to your tummy. Smile at your Tiny and tease him with several licking gestures. First with just the tip or side of your tongue, and then with your whole tongue. Finally place him into your mouth using the build-up techniques shown in previous recipes, and let him lie on your tongue until you are ready to gobble him whole.

 

A parting speech can be great for dramatic effect, both from your point of view and that of your impending meal. You could ask him if he has any last words, make teasing and taunting comments, boast of your advantage, or revel in his helplessness. Be sure to let him know that you are enjoying the meal, and thank him for the pleasure it is bringing you, regardless of whether he volunteered himself to be eaten or was captured and cooked without his approval.

The first chapters of this book were addressed to Tinys on the subject of finding a giantess. This chapter is the reciprocal message, addressed to Giantesses. Most of the world’s male population are not that keen on being eaten. If a Tiny doesn’t come knocking on your door to be eaten, you need to make your own opportunities. There are two basic ways to go about this.

 

(1)  Make location searches for Tinies. Look around scenic outdoor locations, or in your own garden. If this fails, try searching your own house suddenly, when an uninvited Tiny might think you’re going to be sleeping. Use the same approach in your workplace when nobody else is around. You never know when a Tiny might be hiding. A vigilant eye can be the difference between a dull supermarket freezer TV dinner and a delicious Tiny man.

(2)  Invent a shrinking method. Shrinking machines can be very effective, so long as they are either small and compact enough to be portable or stored in a place where you will be able to entice an unsuspecting full sized man to go, without anyone else finding them. Miniaturization pills and reduction serums can more readily be slipped into a man’s/boy’s meals or drinks, so long as there is nobody around to witness his sudden reduction in size.

 

Once you have perfected a method for reducing someone, you need to decide whom you would like to shrink. It could be a complete stranger. For this, the portable shrinking machine is the most reliable method, as you will have to ambush the person in a forest, perhaps an alley, or follow him home to his own home. Even if you make the acquaintance of a stranger, it is worth spending some time for a few weeks or months to get to know your future meal, rather than just shrinking him and eating him. By all means, get the shrinking out of the way first, so that he knows what’s in store for him and can’t do anything about it. But then take him on private outings or even dates, and make the most of a protracted period of time, before sending him on his way to your stomach.

 

That said, there can be a much more exciting and complex relational dynamic from shrinking a person you have known for some time. A work colleague, or a school/university student, or an old friend, or someone you have babysat either in the immediate or distant past, are all choices of subject, which will enable you to have interesting discussions as the newly shrunken man/boy accepts that being shrunken is indeed possible, and begins to plead for a more favourable (for him) outcome than the one you have announced that you have in mind.

 

If you are confident that you will be able to administer the method of reducing him, without him having any chance of anticipating it or preventing it; you may wish to discuss the subject of reducing and eating him hypothetically, long before you go ahead and do it. His reactions will be insightful and most likely amuse and entertain you. Ask him how he’d feel about it. Take him out dancing, romancing and enjoy life together, until the time draws near for you to enjoy a very special meal. Whether or not men love to be eaten, men do feel a hunger to be loved.

In an earlier chapter, addressed to the shrinking men, it was mentioned that some women might need to be approached in their work places (usually offices). If you are a giantess in an office building, particularly an employer, or business owner, or officer supervisor or office manager, then the opportunity of shrinking a younger employee under your supervision is easy to arrange.

First ask the employee to stay back and work overtime hours during the evening. Tell him that he will not need to bring dinner, as you have it taken care of. (Of course it will not be until the time comes, that he learns that he is to be the dinner, and that it was actually your own dinner that you were taking care of).

Try to give all your other employees an early mark before 5pm, if this is not cost prohibitive for your business, to that only your intended meal is left in the building. Set him some work tasks, while you go around and surreptitiously lock every door leading from the office to the corridors or any other means of exit.

When this has been taken care of, take out your portable shrinking device, and aim it at your employee. If you are using a shrinking pill or serum, you will need to conceal it in the food or drink that you provide for his overtime dinner. Always shrink well before serving. Be sure that your tiny is down to a size, which will fit entirely into your mouth, without being pressed against your teeth. (You can always measure the length of your outstretched tongue with a ruler before commencing this exercise, and certainly use it to measure the size of your Tiny after he has been reduced).

If your tiny was seated at the time of reduction, he might have ended up on his own chair, and it this point is no doubt wondering what could have happened to him. An extremely intuitive man might have actually guessed that you are responsible (especially if you’ve used the shrink machine approach rather than pills or serum), and even surmise your dinner plans. Alternatively, he might have ended up on the carpet. In either case, walk over and stand in front of him to demonstrate the considerable size and height advantage that you have just given yourself. You could announce that he is to be your dinner at this point, but it may be more atmospheric to take your Tiny to your desk, sit down and place him comfortably in the palm of your hand and then fill him in on what he can expect to face in the evening ahead.

If you were planning to add whipped cream or herbs or some other seasoning, then it will have been necessary to bring a can or jar or whatever is required to the office that day. Take out a plate or bowl and place the Tiny into it. (You may wish to chat him up first. He may well have an ordinairy crush on you, or even a giantess vore crush. Don’t feel that you need to rush into the meal, when you can both savour every aspect of it in depth).

You might like to leave your Tiny on your desk, looking up at you at point blank range and contemplating his expected experiences, while you continue working on office business for an hour or two, talking to him occasionally, and then enjoy eating him. By all means round off the evening with a little extra work after your meal, while he’s settling in your stomach if you so desire.

To field test everything we’ve learned in previous chapters, we decided to have three members of giantessworld appear as contestants on a giantess vore version of dating game shows…. The Dieting Game

 

PLEASA:        Welcome to the Dieting Game. I’m your hostess, Pleasa Gibbons. It’s time to meet our three contestants, all from Giantessworld. They’ve all been reduced to tiny size in order to appear on this program. Say hello to contestant number one: Girlfood.

 

GIRLFOOD:  Hi Pleasa.

 

PLEASA:        So you own and run your own restaurant called the Forbidden Dish.

 

GIRLFOOD:  That’s right, Pleasa. All the male patrons agree to be shrunken, and at some stage eaten, before entering the premises.

 

PLEASA:        Sounds like a diminishing patronage there. Thanks, Girlfood. Now onto contestant number two. Carycomic is a prolific writer of stories, reviews and puns. In his spare time, he reads comic books and sends youtube clips to his friends.  Why do you write so many stories?

 

CARYCOMIC:          Well, when I’m not up to dating, I prefer updating my stories.

 

PLEASA:        He never misses an opportunity, either. Does he, viewers? Contestant number three, Timescribe, is a poet among other things. Tell us why you wrote “Ambloome, Princess of Giants” entirely in verse.

 

TIMESCRIBE:           Well that was the original 98 chapter run of the book, before I added a few prose chapters recently. I’d done a few one page long fantasy romance poems in the months leading up to Ambloome, which was originally going to be just one more. Then I decided to build on it, and before I knew it I had more than 90 chapters. It occurred to me that a novel length story in poetry had never been written in the entire 6000 years of earth’s history, as far as I knew. So it seemed like an original idea.

 

PLEASA:        A wordy response from a true writer. Now it’s time to introduce our ‘giantess’, who’s actually a normal sized woman, since our three male contestants have already been shrunken in order to save studio space. Imagine trying to fit a 100 foot giantess in here and still have room for my make-up. Welcome the giantessworld member that everyone wants to be eaten by: Adeline. So what’s brought you out of seclusion to appear on our show?

 

ADELINE:      I’ve been besieged with requests over the years, but I thought that appearing on this show would give me the chance to choose just one person from three, and make a good meal of him.

 

PLEASA:        And it’s time to start that process right now. So Adeline, ask your first question to contestant number 1.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number 1, if I had you inside my mouth, what would you like me to do with you?

 

GIRLFOOD:  It might sound crazy, but what doesn’t on this show? I’d like to be swallowed and digested in your stomach.

 

PLEASA:        And now contestant number 2….

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number 2, if I had you inside my mouth, what would you like me to do with you?

 

CARYCOMIC:          Well, as I’ve always said, I think vore is an acquired taste. Perhaps you could just leave me in there for a while and then throw me a coming out party.

 

PLEASA:        Two different answers so far. One to go…

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number 3, if I had you inside my mouth, what would you like me to do with you?

 

TIMESCRIBE:           Hopefully there’d be a separate compartment down in your stomach, where I could be swallowed and live on down there, surrounded by tummy flesh, a permanent captive thought of fondly in your heart.

 

PLEASA:        Well, which answer will you match with, Adeline?

 

ADELINE:      I think that I’ll go with number three.

 

PLEASA:        One match with Timescribe. Direct your next question to Contestant number two.

ADELINE:      Contestant number two, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

CARYCOMIC:          Well you’d have to consider my answer to the previous question. But as for a location setting, am I allowed to say the Justice League satelite? No, I guess that’s fictional. Perhaps on a hillside overlooking the sea.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number three, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

TIMESCRIBE:           Without doubt, I’d have to say your own dining room, early evening, with the lights on and you in an evening gown.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number one, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

GIRLFOOD:  Call me biased, but I’m very partial to reserving a private room at the Forbidden Dish specifically for you to make me the main course.

 

PLEASA:        So which one is it to be this time?

 

ADELINE:      A restaurant specifically designed for me to eat shrunken men would have to be very appealing. So I’ll pick number one.

 

PLEASA:        One match with contestant number one, and one match with contestant number three. Ask your final question to contestant number three.

 

ADELINE: Contestant number three, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

TIMESCRIBE:           A nice clean white pavlova would feel the best, and look the best, while you’re eating the conventional food from around me, as I anticipate my turn in your mouth.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number one, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

GIRLFOOD:  You could make up an exotic sauce and dip me in that.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number two, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

CARYCOMIC:          If I had to go, I think I’d rather go plain, without any added preservatives.

 

PLEASA:        So who will it be this time?

 

ADELINE:                  I’ll choose contestant number two.

 

PLEASA:        Well that was your last question. You’ve had one match with contestant number one, one match with contestant number two, and one match with contestant number three. You don’t have to go with the odds, but take your time while we go to a commercial break.

 

ELIZABETH’S TAILOR:     Hello there. Being in the women’s fashion design business, I understand that we women like a reliable washing machine. Have you ever noticed that sometimes men’s clothes can shrink in the wash? With the new Contractomatic washing machine, there’s enough room to put a full sized man in the wash, with his clothes on, so that both he and his clothes will shrink at the same rate, and all come out sparkling clean. The Contractomatic washing machine comes complete with optional oxygen tank, in case the man can’t hold his breath for the entire duration of the wash cycle. Order in the next fifteen minutes by calling the number on your screen, and we’ll even shrink the price … but not by much.

 

PLEASA:        We’re back, and wasn’t that an appropriate advertisement for this show’s demographic. Well Adeline, the time has come to choose your shrunken man.

 

ADELINE:      I’ve thought long and hard about this, which wasn’t easy with that advertisement distracting me, and I think I’d like to swallow contestant number three.

 

PLEASA:        A great choice, and here’s your chance to meet Timescribe. That’s it, pick him up and have a taste. We’re also throwing in your complementary prize: a gift voucher for Pavlova Palace, where you can order the dine in or take home pavlova of your choice. And as for Carycomic and Girlfood, better lunch next time. You’ve been watching the Dieting Game. When in Paris, our contestants choose to stay at the Paris Hilton. This program was brought to you by Contractormatic washing machines. Pleasa Gibbons speaking. Good night!

 

Writer's Company by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

The last 20% of this was written by another author, who has chosen to leave giantessworld. So in the transferring from my old account, I shall respect her wishes and leave out her name.

A man named Peter had consistently come first in English classes at school, and was now a writer working on one of his books. One day, while walking in a forest, he discovered a trans-dimensional tube, and walked into it. It was like a space warp. When he stepped out of the other end, he was in a scenic world in another dimension. He sat down in a clearing of large lovely plants. He felt it was the best atmosphere to write, and came there every day for two weeks.

 

One day, he was sitting there writing, when he heard heavy footsteps and looked around.

 

"Hello," said a voice.

 

He looked up to see a gigantic woman looking down at him. She lifted him up and he saw that beyond the plants was the grass of a gigantic garden. 

 

"Are you a writer?" asked the woman.

 

"Yes. I come here to concentrate,” said Peter.

 

"This garden and its holiday house belong to a friend of mine called Bella, who's quite an accomplished writer too. I'm visiting her today. She comes here to write on weekends, usually for one day at a time, and then goes home. I think she'd like to meet you,” said the giantess.

 

"Sure, I'll come,” said Peter.

 

The woman took him to her friend Bella's house in her pocket.

When Bella welcomed her in, she sat down on the couch and said, "I made a little friend on the way. He's a writer too."

 

"Really? You should have invited him to join us,” said Bella.

 

"I did," said the woman, and took him out of her pocket.

 

"I'm pleased to meet you," said Bella. She was in her 20s, and very beautiful.

 

"Thank you, Bella. I came through a trans-dimensional tube which links my land and your garden."

 

"Well you're welcome to come over, whenever you like. We can write together. I may be able to help you, and vice versa,” said Bella.

 

"That’s very kind of you," he said.

 

"Would you like to read us something you've written?" asked Bella.

 

He read a poem.

 

"That's very good," said Bella, "I tend to write a mixture of short stories and multi-chapter novellas."

 

"I'm about the same, except that I sometimes do poetry, when my ideas are only enough for short stories. It's not surprising really, since I'm so short, compared to you,” said Peter.

 

"I liked your poem, and I'm sure you can write just as well at any size,” said Bella.

 

He farewelled her giantess friend, that carried him back to the trans-dimensional tube.

 

"Now that you know the way, you can walk over to my house, whenever you like. I'm usually here in the daytimes on weekdays,” said Bella.

 

"Thank you. It will be nice to come here again,” said Peter.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Peter would often visit the giantess Bella, and she would place him on her desk, where he would write on his notepad, while she worked on her own stories. Sometimes they would read paragraphs or verses to each other and ask for feedback and suggestions. She kept her house well stocked, as she ate a hearty lunch in the middle of every day, and would feed him as well.

Today she was spooning some pavlova onto a plate for him, and some slipped off the spoon and fell on his face.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, and picked him up.

 

She suddenly licked pavlova from his face! He had admired her beautiful sparkling tongue for weeks, and watched it eagerly when she was eating or reading. Now he loved the feel of it.

 

"That's got most of it, but you're still a little sticky," she said, and licked his face twice more, until it was clean. The third lick gave his clean cheeks direct contact with her tongue.

 

"I couldn't have been happier, if I'd been her boyfriend!" he thought.

 

She had no idea how thrilling it had been for him.

 

"How's that?" she asked.

 

"I feel perfectly clean, thank you. Your tongue was very gentle with me."

 

"Good,… except I've left all that moisture on you. I'll dry you off," she said, and rubbed him against the dress of her soft shoulder. It was lovely.

 

They ate their lunch, and went back to writing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Peter had continued his visits to Bella’s home away from home. She had provided him with so much giant food, that he had not needed to work long hours back on his own earth. So he had taken a part time job two days a week, and devoted the rest of his time to writing. 

 

One day Peter and Bella were writing, and he was often looking up from his own work at her mouth, having enjoyed the licking experience and fondly remembered it from that day at lunch.

 

"Peter, do you mind if we take a break for a while? There's something I'd like to ask you about."

 

"Sure," he said, and put down his book.

 

She looked down at him, and seemed to be thinking how to express herself about something.

 

"I've been thinking a lot about the day I cleaned the pavlova from your face."

 

"I have too," he said, “I’ve never forgotten it.”

 

"Really? What made it remain in your mind?"

 

"Well I've never been licked by a giant lady's tongue before," he said, "I guess it was very unusual."

 

"Did you find it at all unpleasant?"

 

"No, not at all. A giant sized tongue is just as soft as any other."

 

"I enjoyed it a lot," she said, "and I enjoyed the third lick most of all, because all of the pavlova had been removed, and it was just your little face I was licking. What I'm really saying is that I think you're the most delicious thing I've ever tasted."

 

This was wonderful, he thought. She was probably going to ask him if she could lick him every time he visited her.

 

"Thank you. I think it's a nice compliment," he said.

 

 

"Well Peter, I liked the taste of you so much, that I'd like to ask for your permission to eat you."

He looked at her in surprise for several seconds.

 

Her face showed no embarrassment at having made such a monumental request of him, with such lasting consequences, if he agreed to it.

 

"Do you mean … completely?" he asked, although he knew her answer before she said it.

 

"Yes. I obviously don't need to bite you, and I'd never do that to you anyway. You're small enough to go down as one mouthful. I'd like to lick you several times, with no pavlova to detract from the taste, then place you into my mouth and let you slide around on my tongue for a few minutes, and then gulp you down my throat. I was happy when you said you didn't find the licking process unpleasant."

 

"I'm honoured that you think so highly of how I taste, Bella. It's just that I enjoy our writing sessions together. I look forward to them more than anything I ever do on my own world. If you eat me, I'll never have any more of them."

 

"I've enjoyed them too, and I know I'd miss them. I’ve never told you this, but I’ve met other little boys like you. I’ve asked each of them for permission to eat them, and they’ve all said “no” and never come back. With you I didn’t ask until now, because our common interest in writing was worth sharing. However, I have weighed it up in my mind, and the experience of eating you is one I'd remember fondly for the rest of my life."

 

"If I said no, would you eat me anyway, without my permission?"

 

"No, I promise you I'd never do that. In fact, if you said no, you'd still be welcome to come and continue our writing sessions as often as you like. I won't hold it against you in any way, if I can't have what I'm asking you for."

 

Now he loved her more than ever, but it was such a difficult decision.

 

“The being eaten part sounds like the most wonderful thing that could ever happen to me. But the rest, after you’ve swallowed me, would be really scary and painful.”

 

“It wouldn’t be, though. I can control the gulping process, so that you slide into the front compartment of my tummy,” said Bella, “Everything else I eat goes into the back section, where I have stomach acids to digest it. The front section’s just like a flesh pouch, although nutrients absorbed from the back section can porously seep through into the front section to sustain you by a variation of osmosis. I could feel you moving about in my tummy’s front section forever, and pushing against the front of it. You’d never need to go back to your little world, and we’d always be together like that.”

 

“Wow! That sounds lovely. I never knew about the front section of your tummy before. Nobody has one on my world. You've been my very dearest friend, and I'd love to do anything for you. The actual process of being eaten (the way you've described it) doesn't sound frightening at all. It's just the fact that once you'd gulped me down, I'd be eaten forever."

 

"I know. If you do give me permission to do it, I'd be grateful beyond words,” said Bella.

 

"Could I think about it, and give you an answer the next time I come to visit?"

 

"That'll be fine. Well, thank you for not saying an immediate no. Shall we get back to writing?"

 

"Alright," he said, and lay down in front of his notepad.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Peter wrote very little, and kept looking up at Bella and thinking about her unusual request.

 

"Bella, I can't really concentrate on writing, and if you do eat me, I won't be writing any more anyway. Are you having trouble concentrating too?"

 

"Not really," she said, "My mind does wander into recollections of your tasty meat, but I'm still getting plenty of work done. You'd find it harder to concentrate than me, because you're the one whose life would change forever by being eaten. I'll still go on writing as usual, whether I eat you or not. You have to make allowances for that, and don't try too hard to force a new poem, when your mind is occupied with such an important choice to make. You know that you can trust me not to eat you uninvited, don’t you, Peter?”

 

“Yes Bella,” he said.

 

“If I lay down on my side in bed, would you be willing to climb into my mouth and about half way along my throat, and lie there for a while, so I could feel you there, and then climb back out again?”

 

“What if you sat up suddenly? I’d fall down anyway.”

 

“I’ll make sure I don’t do that. I’ll stay on my side, until you’re out again.”

 

“I would like to do it for you. I’d do anything for you. It’s just very risky. Will you promise to be very careful? One mistake could see me eaten ahead of any agreement we might or might not make later.”

 

“I give you my word I won’t shift from the moment you climb into my mouth,” she said.

 

“Alright. I’ll do it.”

 

She took him to the bed, and lay on her side. He watched her mouth open and climbed in and slid his body past her tongue, which was now like a wall to him, rather than the floor of her mouth. He made his way into her throat, right to where the tongue started and slid along. It felt soft and comfortable as he lay in there. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep. He awoke later, and wondered how long he had slept.

Peter slid his way out of Bella’s throat and out of her mouth.

 

“You were in there a long time. You must have become very contented with the idea,” she said.

 

“How long was I in there?”

 

She looked at the clock.

 

“About 2 ½ hours.”

 

“I’m sorry. I fell asleep. Was it awkward for you to lie in that position all this time and not be able to talk to me to ask when I was coming out?”

 

“It was fine. I fell asleep too for a while.”

 

“Oh my goodness! That’s another thing we didn’t think of. You might have turned over in your sleep.”

 

“I wouldn’t have sat up though. At worst, you’d have reached my mouth and needed to wait for me to put my head on its side again.”

 

“I was halfway down your throat, halfway to your stomach. What an adventure!”

 

“I hope I haven’t given you reason to regret it.”

 

He loved her too much for that.

 

“No. I don’t regret it,” said Peter.

 

She carried him to the trans-dimensional tube, and said, "I'll see you soon, and please don't be afraid to come back. I'd value your continued visits if I can't eat you."

 

"I'll come back and tell you, either way."

 

He made his way home, and thought how beautiful her mouth was.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Peter wrote a poem and went to visit Bella again.

 

"Hello," she said, and picked him up and put him on the desk.

 

"I've written a poem for you."

 

"Thank you. I'm sure I'll enjoy it," she said, and sat down, "You can read it now, if you like."

 

He read from his notepad:

 

            My dear Bella, I am going to say "Yes,"

            To what you've requested, but you'd never guess,

            That, during the time that I've come here to write,

            Your presence has filled me with endless delight.

           

"Little friend, that's beautiful. I'm very touched, and happy beyond description to have the answer you've given me."

 

"When would you like to do it?"

 

"I'm going to sleep the next two nights here. Would you like to stay the night with me tonight, and I could eat you for dinner tomorrow night? Is that too soon? I don't know if you wanted to do anything back on your own world first."

 

"No, it's not too soon. I think tomorrow night will be fine."

 

"Good."

 

"So you realise now that I enjoyed the licking, because I think your mouth is so beautiful."

 

"Yes. So you'll enjoy our dinner date tomorrow night."

 

"I'm looking forward to it now."

 

"Well I'm going to start writing. What would you like to do?"

 

"Could I rest in your lap against your stomach for a while? It would be interesting to press against it from the outside some time before tomorrow night."

 

"Alright," she said, and placed him in front of her stomach.

 

He enjoyed the soft feel of it for a while, and imagined what it would be like to be inside the stomach in less than two days time. He looked up at her face, while she wrote. She would go on happily, and he would become a part of her. He now had the chance to give her a significant moment of happiness, and enjoy the contact with her lovely mouth, while she was doing it.

 

After a while, Bella lifted Peter back to the table, and said, "I've written a response to your kind poem," and read:

 

            Your verse was so lovely. It moves me to see,

            That you wrote a heart warming one about me.

            I'm pleased for the chance to place you in a bowl,

            For dinner tomorrow, and gobble you whole.

 

"Do you like it?" she asked.

 

"Yes, very much. It expresses everything in a way that makes me feel special."

 

"You're very special," she said.

 

When they had lunch, he watched her mouth more than usual, imagining himself in the place of the food.

When the day concluded, Bella took Peter to sleep in her bed, and left a reading lamp on.

He lay by her cheek, and talked with her for an hour or so. Then she fell asleep. He took another two hours to get to sleep, moving across the pillow to look at her whole face and then back to her cheek. The anticipation of the following night had made him too excited to drop off to sleep.

 

She looked beautiful, sleeping contentedly. She was having a perfect life, without the dichotomy of emotions which faced him, as the critical meal approached. 

 

Finally he fell asleep for a few hours

 

Peter awoke before Bella, and looked at her again as the sun came up.

 

When she awoke, he asked if he could lie on her neck for a while.

 

"It's a chance to prepare for the other stage of tonight's meal," he said, "I've been in your mouth, and pressed against your stomach. Your neck will be the outside of your throat. It’ll be good to feel the outside of the neck that will eventually be gulping me down and swallowing me."

 

"You're very welcome," she said.

 

"I didn't sleep much in the night."

 

"That's understandable. I'll set up a cushion as a makeshift bed for you, when I start writing."

 

While she wrote that day, he looked up at her for some of the time, lying on a small cushion she had placed on the desk for his comfort, and dropped off for lengthy sleeping spells now and then too.

 

When it was near the end of the day, Peter watched Bella writing until she said, "Well are you ready to go to the kitchen with me now?"

 

"Yes, Bella."

 

"Let's go then," she said, and picked him up and carried him to the kitchen bench.

 

"Tell me whatever I can do to help you prepare me for eating," he said.

 

"You won't need to do much, except watch it happen," she said, "but thank you for offering. I've been very impressed with the way you've coped with this situation, ever since I first asked you about it."

She opened a shelf below him and took out an oven baking dish. Peter looked up at her towering upper body, her neck and face, as her dainty hands went about the task of preparing him. Her well dressed stomach was right in front of him.

 

"Well I guess you realise that I have somewhat mixed motives," he said.

 

"That doesn't make what you're doing for me any less impressive," she said, putting the dish down on the bench beside him, "I'm flattered by your feelings for me, and I think we're two kindred spirits as writers. If your opinion of my mouth has been the reason you agreed to let me eat you; then I'm very glad you find it beautiful."

 

"I'm glad I can make you happy like this," he said, "I guess it was very fortunate the day that the pavlova spilt onto my face."

 

"It was. If I hadn't licked you, I might not have known to this day how delicious you are."

 

She lifted him into the centre of the baking dish, and then picked it up in one hand, and walked over to the oven. She opened it, and leaned down to place the dish in the oven.

 

"I'll turn it on with a very low setting. It won't burn you, just warm you up a little. Your meat is the best there is, but all meat tastes better when it's cooked."

 

"Okay."

 

"I'll come and fetch you soon," she said, and closed the oven door.

 

The window was level with his position. So he watched her rise to her full standing position, walk around the kitchen, take some oranges to the table and squeeze a jug of orange juice. She wore a long neck-to-knees dress with short sleeves and a distinctive waist line, nice shoes with round fronts, and no openings for toes, which he never found fashionable anyway. She looked perfect just like that, a grand giantess, with her hair swaying a little as she moved, licking her lips at the thought of her next meal.

 

…And he was going to be that meal.

 

She walked out to the dining room with the jug and a glass.

 

Peter waited until Bella returned.

 

She walked towards him, opened the oven, took the dish out, and picked him up and touched his face with the tip of her tongue.

 

"Hmm, that's nice, but could you be comfortably heated up just a little more? I want this to be absolutely perfect."

 

"It's a bit like being in a sauna, but not uncomfortable," he said.

 

"I'll sit on the stool and watch you warm up a little more. If it's beginning to be too hot, just wave your hands, and I'll get you out."

 

She put him back in the dish, and placed it into the oven.

 

She sat down on the stool and looked in at him

 

 

Peter marvelled at the grand elegance of Bella’s giant body, and the way her dress hung over her knees, and the view of her legs beyond. He could never have outrun those legs if she had insisted on eating him without his permission and chased him through her giant garden. Peter waited until she opened the oven again, took out the dish, tasted him once more, and said, "That's perfect, Peter. I'm ready to serve you now."

 

She reached to a shelf above him and took a plate down, and placed him upon it. She walked into the dining room, put the plate on the table and sat down.

 

"Well here we are," she said, "I'd like to put you into my mouth, before you've cooled down much. This will be our last chance to talk. Is there anything else you'd like to say, before I commence?"

 

"Thank you for being my lovely friend, and best wishes for a nice dinner."

 

"I'm sure you'll be that," she said, "And thank you for being my dear little delicious friend. Alright, my sweet little admirer, I'm ready to eat you."

 

"Goodbye, lovely giant."

 

"Farewell, sweet young dinner."

 

She lifted him gently towards her mouth in her fingers, and then opened her hand and let him lie on the palm.

 

She put out her tongue and licked him for a minute or so, and then said, "You're the most luscious meal I've ever had. In you go then, little darling."

 

She opened her mouth wide, and placed him into it. She left her mouth open for a minute, while he looked out at her retracting hand, her lips and the dining room.

 

Then she slowly closed her mouth, and moved her tongue about, sliding him and rolling him around on it. She did this for several minutes.

 

Then she stopped, and her tongue did not move at all for a second.

 

"She's about to swallow me," he realised.

 

He had guessed correctly.

 

She slowly arched her tongue upwards, so that he slid into her throat. He stopped in the middle of her neck.

 

She waited a few seconds, and then he felt her gulping.

 

He slid down further and further and reached her stomach.

 

"Well that's it," he thought, "She's eaten me. She'll be back to her writing tomorrow."

Peter found himself inside a small, stuffy, yet cozy space. Everything in there is very dark and humid and he, although knowing that he’s inside Bella’s stomach, feels himself a little calm. Not much, but calm enough to not to try to get out of her beautiful body. He noticed, as he entered Bella's stomach, that a slight peristaltic contraction pushed him into a different area, separated by a thick muscular membrane that seems to be closed now, as he felt it closing as soon as his body entered that part. It’s a fantastic experience for him: to be for the first (and definitive) time inside the digestive system of a giant woman, at the mercy of her body.

 

This space is not empty, however: he noticed a small pool in the bottom of the living chamber that contains him. Its odor, contrary to his expectations, is sweet. A little sour too, but sweet. The environment also has some very acid odors coming sometimes from the back section of Bella's stomach, the digesting section, as she explained before.

 

"I don’t think it’s going to kill me if I taste it just a little..." Peter said to himself, tasting some of the sweet liquid in which he is partially dipped. The taste is very sweet, but at the same time acidic: like pineapple juice mixed with too much honey.

 

"Hey Bella, did you drink some pineapple juice?"

 

No answer.

 

"Yep, I see. You simply can’t hear me. You’re there, going on with your life and living all the good things world has to offer, while I... have been eaten and that’s all." he spoke again, a little uneasy with his new reality: he is completely isolated from everything that exists, having to live the long rest of his life inside the belly of a giant woman who, a few minutes ago, was his best company at writing, and with which he had shared so many good moments.

 

Soon, he heard a weak gulping sound coming from above, and a splash coming from the back section of Bella's stomach. Peter had no doubt about what's happening: Bella’s having a lunch. The back section of her stomach is half-filled with the orange juice she drank before eating him and now everything she’s swallowing falls into the pool of juice that the back section of her stomach contains. Peter was quiet, just listening to the sounds that Bella unwittingly makes inside her body as she chews and swallows food, food that is making her stomach more and more full, gulp after gulp. The safe space he's in is getting tighter, and then Bella apparently stopped chewing and swallowing.

 

Peter felt everything sway slightly, and weak, rhythmic vibrations around him could be clearly perceived. Outside, Bella rose from the table after devouring a full meal, something that, unlike Peter, could sustain her for a few hours before her body starts to need more food. She now just walks, satisfied, closing the house and taking a well-lined path that leads her back to the village where she lives.

 

"I hope you're feeling good in there, my little fellow... as you're going to be inside me forever." she spoke with a sweet voice and a beautiful smile, lightly patting her belly. Inside her, Peter felt strong vibrations all around him, not knowing it was just Bella patting her belly in satisfaction. But he heard all of Bella's words and, again, got a little worried: what will be of his new life, from now on? It seems that the sweet liquid here with him is some kind of nutritious liquid that will nourish him, as Bella spoke before, by a variation of osmosis. Peter also decided to drink it, since, although sweet to the point of becoming nauseating, small amounts of that liquid are still quite pleasing to his taste.

 

Leaning his ear on the thick flesh that separates the front section from the back section of the stomach he’s forever into, Peter could hear Bella's stomach digesting its contents, gurgling softly with each contraction of its walls. It seems very busy now and Peter thanked for not being there at that moment, or he would be now being dissolved in digestive juices together with Bella's other meal, something quite painful. From there, Peter can feel almost every stomach movement, while it contracts and distends, digesting Bella’s meal.

 

Peter settled into the now tight space he has for himself, waiting for the back section to push its contents into Bella’s intestines, so he can have a reasonable space for himself again. His body apparently absorbed some of the sweet liquid that surrounded him and Peter is already satisfied: as Bella said, his body is being nourished by osmosis.

 

"You know what? It's very sweet of you to allow me inside your lovely tummy, my big friend…" Peter said, knowing Bella just can’t hear him (even though she can feel him moving inside her): She has her own life to go with and he's just a little guest inside her belly . A guest that only Bella knows is there: for the rest of the world, Peter doesn’t exist anymore.

 

Peter stretched out, settling himself in a corner farther to the left and, listening to Bella's strong heartbeats, he fell asleep.

 

Formal Decisions by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Escorting a girl on a high school formal date leads to unexpected developments.

Fulton turned up to his Saturday job as usual, hoping that the time would pass more quickly this time. He was eagerly looking forward to the evening. He’d met a beautiful girl named Alison Bowles on a sailing camp during the previous holidays, and they had exchanged telephone numbers.

In the next few months, they had been growing closer and closer together as friends over the telephone. A few weeks ago, she had invited him to go to her school formal with her. It was this Saturday night, and all he could think about. His employer, Jenny Schofields was a scientist who had hired him to be a test subject in her laboratory. Each week, while he was at school, she would make further adjustments to her developmental Reduction Radiation chamber. Then every Saturday, she would ask him to enter the chamber, and be exposed to two hours of radiation, which in theory was supposed to reduce him in size. The Enlargement Emanation chamber, in the same laboratory, would be used to reverse the reduction effect, should the latter ever be achieved. Today he had worn his formal attire to work, so that he would be ready in time to go straight from Jenny’s laboratory to Alison’s school.

The process once again failed to yield any result. He spent the remainder of the day typing notes while Miss Schofields dictated them, and then walked to the station, caught the train up the line and met Alison at the gateway to her school. She walked him along the path and into the school hall, as the sun finished setting, to welcome in the evening. They talked and socialized for a while, as Alison introduced him to her friends, and then sat down at the tables for a three course meal.

After the dessert bowls had been well taken care of, the music started. Fulton asked Alison if she’d like to dance, and she accepted. They began to jive and groove to some fast tunes, which went on for the next hour and a half. Then the pace of the music slowed down dramatically, and they began to slow dance in each other’s arms. He felt Alison’s cheek against his own, and enjoyed that for some time, before he made the move which had been in his thoughts for so many months. He turned his head a little and kissed her cheek, and then felt her turn again to kiss him full on.

“I’ve been thinking about that ever since the sailing camp,” he said.

“I was thinking about it during the sailing camp,” said Alison, “Perhaps we could have an encore.”

He kissed her again, and then felt that something had changed. He opened his eyes, saw that Alison’s were still closed, but that they were a little higher than his. He had never been this close to her before. Yet he felt certain that they had been the same height, with their eyes meeting, when they had been dancing.

“Maybe she’s always been taller than me,” he thought, “I don’t mind that at all.”

He closed his eyes again and enjoyed the feel of her lips, until he felt that he was straining his neck rather uncomfortably in order to maintain the position.

He opened his eyes once more, and could not make sense of what he saw. His eyes were now barely level with her chin, so that she had been leaning her head down a little to maintain the kiss, while he had been stretching upward. He then realised that he’d subconsciously gone onto the balls of his feet by the time the kiss had progressed to this point.

It was then that he thought back to his work hours for Jenny Schofields. The Reduction Radiation chamber must have finally worked, but taken a few hours for the radiation to take effect.

“I can’t explain, but I have to go,” he said, “I’ll call you as soon as I can. I really love you very much.”

“But Fulton-…,” she said, as he turned and ran out of the hall, and through the garden. He could see the effects of things in the garden appearing to grow, while he shrank along with everything he had been wearing while inside the Reduction Radiation chamber.

“What’s happening to you?” called Alison.

He could hear her footsteps running along the pathway behind him in the garden.

He had put some distance between himelf and the hall in the fifty or so seconds that he’d been running through the garden. However, he finally lost so much height that he could no longer make any significant progress. He was down to slightly under two inches in height. He turned and saw Alison catching up to him with ease. He stepped back into the flowerbed, as she came and stood in front of it.

“I don’t want to take a chance on anyone seeing me like this,” he said, “It must have been the reduction experiment I’ve been doing at work each week. It finally had a delayed effect. I was still normal sized when I left the laboratory, right up until the middle of our kissing. I’ll have to phone up Miss Schofields and tell her what’s happened. Will she ever be pleasantly surprised to find that it works. I can direct you to the laboratory, if you could take me there to meet her.”

“You look so cute, I could gobble you all up!” she said.

“I’ve always wanted a compliment from you, but perhaps you could use a different choice of words tonight,” said Fulton.

“What words could express it any better?” asked Alison.

“Well, you could say I’m handsome, I guess.”

“Of course you are, but I was talking about how nice it would be to eat you. Just think how easy it would be for me to swallow you whole. It would only take two or three gulps, and you’d go all the way down my throat.”

“Alison, this isn’t funny. I need you to be serious.”

“Fulton, I am being serious. We’ve been dancing and kissing for hours. The formal dinner has had plenty of time to go down, and I can see no point in taking you back to work to become enlarged again, when you’ll make a mouth watering supper instead.”

“Would you really be prepared to do that?”

“I certainly will.”

The moon was almost full in the sky that night, and the outdoor lights in the garden and on the outside of the buildings had lit up the scene enough for him to clearly see Alison’s towering beauty. He could only hope that the garden wasn’t as clear to her night vision as he sought concealment from her.

He stepped rapidly back into the garden, as Alison knelt down and looked in at him.

“If you want to play hard to get, that’s fine with me,” she said.

Alison reached in with her hand, and just missed him, as he ran out of reach.

He darted through the garden bed and turned to see her stand up and walk around on the path in pursuit. He headed away from the path, knowing how much the plant growth had inhibited the movements of her full sized legs, and ducked deep into a shrub and then stopped to catch his breath. He checked his pocket and found that his mobile phone had been reduced proportionately with him. He could still operate it. He speed dialed Jenny and waited for her to answer. Hopefully the reduced size of the phone when held to his ear might not carry Jenny’s voice to Alison’s ears. He could hear Alison walking around on the path, presumably scanning the garden with her high eyes in search of him.

After four rings, Jenny answered the call. He could see that the volume was set just right for him to be the only one to hear her.

“Jenny, it’s worked. I started shrinking at the formal. I got out into the school garden, before anyone noticed, but now I’m stuck at under two inches tall.”

“That’s wonderful news, Fulton. It looks like we’ve finally been successful. I can probably make it up there to collect you in a couple of hours. I have a friend over for supper at the moment.”

“If you don’t get here soon, I’ll be a supper myself. Alison’s chasing me through the school garden. She’s made up her mind to eat me.”

“Well I hope you get away. I’ll be tied up for a while as I said. If she hasn’t caught you by the time I get there later, I’ll take you back and restore you to full size in the other chamber. If I don’t see you then, I’ll say thank you now for all the time you’ve put in at the laboratory. You’ve proved my invention works, and I’ll be able to hire a new student assistant to reduce and then test the enlargement process on afterwards. Best wishes for eluding Alison. I’ll have to get back to my guest. Goodbye,” she said.

With that, Jenny hung up the phone.

He heard a rustling sound behind him and turned around, just in time to see Alison’s hand closing around him. He was removed from the bush and lifted up to see Alison’s face.

“If you want any more exercise, you can try putting up a good struggle in my throat,” said Alison, “The others will be coming out soon. I think we’ll finish this date off somewhere with a lot more privacy.”

She took him into another building and up a flight of stairs, across a landing, up another flight of stairs and then into a high carpeted room with a window that looked out on the well lit school grounds below. Some light from the school’s outdoor lighting shone in on them, augmented by the considerable amount of moonlight which has been mentioned earlier. Alison sat down on the carpet and leaned her back against the wall.

“Well here we are. Soon you’ll be in my stomach,” she said, “Do you like it up here?”

“It’s quite a view out there, but not as spectacular as you are.”

“Thank you. I really enjoyed all of tonight, and you’re about to give me a real treat.”

“Your lips look even more incredible from this point of view.”

“Do you think so? Would you like me to kiss you?”

“You might as well. It would be a shame for me to miss out on it.”

She pressed her lips against his entire face and held them there for several seconds.

“How was that?” she asked at last.

“Fantastic.”

“We’ve no hurry about supper, and you can’t run away again up here. Would you like to talk for a while first?”

“Sure,” he said.

“It’s not that I’ll be changing my mind or anything. I had another boyfriend before I met you, and I’ll have another after I’ve eaten you at some stage. But tonight is our special night.”

She sat him on her shoulder, so that he leaned his head against the side of her neck. They both looked out into the garden far below.

“I haven’t had a girlfriend before you.”

“And you won’t be having one after me. So I’m your first, your one and only. That makes me feel very special.”

“I don’t mind the fact that I’m not your first one,” he said.

“Well you are uniquely special, nonetheless. You’ll be the only one I’ve ever eaten,” she said, “I’ll never forget you, Fulton, and I’ll always have a very special place for you in my heart. But for tonight, I have a very special place for you in my tummy.”

“For you, I guess it will be just a matter of sitting here and feeling me sliding around on your tongue and then going down your throat. For me it will not be nearly such an inconsequential experience.”

“Oh I know. I was picturing it from your point of view, back when we were talking about the wording of my compliments to your new size in the garden. I wasn’t at all surprised when you ran to hide.”

“And you’re truly OK with that?”

“You’re an opportunity that doesn’t come along all the time. In fact, it’s never come along before. I saw the opportunity, and I’m going to take it. If you’d eluded me and gotten your size restored by Miss Schofields, I’d have made the most of dating you again. But you didn’t, and I can assure you that your own difficult situation will not take away any of the pleasure I expect to have when I’m eating you up.”

“It’s ironic. When I first saw you on the camp, I never imagined I’d be lucky enough to end up on this date with you tonight. But I had no idea at all what you’d be doing for the supper arrangements.”

“It’s turned out quite unexpectedly, hasn’t it?  It looks like the last of the formal couples is leaving now. The hall light was just turned off.”

They watched the garden emptying, until everyone had gone, and continued talking.

“Oh,” said Fulton suddenly, as he saw Jenny Schofields walking through the garden with a torch.

“There’s someone new coming into the garden now,” said Alison.

“It’s Miss Schofields,” he said, “I rang her from my mobile phone shortly before you caught me in the shrub.”

“She doesn’t know you’re up here,” said Alison.

“I know.”

A few minutes later his mobile phone rang.

“Are you going to let me take the call?” he asked.

“You can, but if you tell her where we are, I’ll swallow you long before she can find her way up here. I was planning to take it nice and slowly, and we can still talk some more.”

“Okay,” he said, and answered the call.

“Hello Fulton. I’m looking around the gardens now, but I haven’t seen you or Alison.”

“I’m with her now. She’s taken me away. I don’t think there’s anything you can do,” said Fulton, “But thanks for coming… eventually.”

“Thank you for all your help at the laboratory. Now that we’ve found the right radiation settings, I can repeat today’s round of the experiment with my next assistant and then move on to the enlargement process later.”

“You’re a scientific genius,” said Alison, moving her mouth as close to the tiny mobile phone in Fulton’s hand as possible, “In a way I’m indebted to you for the supper I’m going to have tonight.”

“I had planned to restore his size in the laboratory, but when the reduction radiation had a delayed effect, the experiment was no longer in a controlled laboratory environment. It looks like you’ve caught him before I could retrieve him. I suppose I’d better be getting back home then, since there’s nothing else I can do here.”

“Farewell Miss Schofields,” said Fulton, and hung up.

“You handled that well,” said Alison, “I appreciate your cooperation.”

She kissed him again.

“Considering I had little alternative, you’ve made it well worth it,” said Fulton.

“For me too. I really love kissing you at your new size.”

“It’s a shame we can’t keep on doing it.”

“There’s no chance of that. You’ll be going exactly where I said you would. I’ll still sit here when you reach my tummy and savour the experience for another hour or so. After that, I’ll walk home in the moonlight, lie awake and think about you until I fall asleep, and then tomorrow will be a new day.”

“I guess you’ll be back here until the end of next year, with school life going on as usual.”

“I think I’ll try to sit near the garden where I caught you as often as possible, when I’m eating my school lunches. I think it will enhance the memories.”

Alison suddenly yawned, and he looked deep into her mouth.

“Your tongue looks beautiful in there, Alison, very beautiful.”

“It’s very eloquent of you to say so.”

“I think I’ll find it very pleasant swimming around in your mouth.”
“I’ll hold off on gulping you down for fifteen minutes or so, to let you get the best experience of sliding about a little on my tongue then.”

“I just don’t think it’s fair that you get to gulp me down, without having a thing to worry about, while I have to go down and never come out.”

“Well you know there’s no point in trying to influence my outlook on that aspect of the situation, Fulton. Your scientist lady has gone home now, and nobody knows that I’ve got you up here. Your destiny was determined the moment you became small enough to fit inside my mouth. I’ve just explained what I’ll be doing when you’re in my stomach, and you simply don’t have any chance to alter the outcome. You don’t have a lot of time left. So you’d be better off preparing yourself for the inevitable.”

“Well I still love you just as much,” he said, and kissed her neck.

“I feel the same,” she responded above him, and he felt her neck moving as she spoke the words.

“All things notwithstanding, it’s so nice being here with you.”

“I think it’s supper time,” said Alison.

“Oh… Can I have one last kiss?”

“Just for a few minutes,” she said.

She lifted him up in front of her mouth and pressed it to his face for the next five minutes, and then withdrew it.

“Farewell, Fulton. It’s been wonderful knowing you. Have an exciting slide.”

“I will. Goodbye, beautiful Alison.”

She opened her mouth wide and placed him slowly inside it. He lay on her tongue and thought back to the moment when she’d made her intentions clear in the garden. He knew that he was just lying in there, trapped, and soon to be despatched. He felt comfortable in a physical sense, and yet he was in a frenzy in his mind. She was sitting comfortably in her school’s tower room, about to gobble him whole without the slightest reservation. She had mercilessly announced her plans and allowed nothing he said to have any bearing on the matter. All he could do was ride it out.

He felt her mouth beginning to move, and was drawn helplessly into her throat. A few seconds later he felt the suction of her gulping maw, as he slid downwards. Alison gulped relentlessly, until he fell into her stomach and lost consciousness shortly afterwards.

 

 

Summer at Sweet Sixteen by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

A 12 year old boy spends his summer holidays with a pretty sixteen year old giantess.

Perry finished first year of high school at midday, as the last day was a morning only attendance. He went for a bushwalk in a little used area near his home, and found a glowing opening in the air in front of him. It was like a circle containing views which didn’t match up with the bush scenery outside the circle. He stepped towards it and felt a slight tingling, as his hand made contact with the circle. It didn’t seem to hurt. So he kept stepping through, until he had passed through the circle. Looking around, he now saw that all the scenery naturally adjoined the view that he had seen through the circle. It was nothing like the bush that he had been walking in. The plants were different.

Then he heard girls’ voices.

“We’re home for the long summer vacation,” said one.

“Do you think Mummy will be alright to look after us, now that Daddy died?” asked a slightly younger voice.

“She’ll be happy to see us after a whole term at boarding school,” said the first girl.

The older girl had a very pleasant sounding voice, and Perry was keen to see her. He ran through the foliage, as the voices and footsteps drew nearer, and came out on the grass. He could see a large house in the distance, and then turned the other way to see the girls approaching. He stepped back into the foliage to conceal himself, as he noticed that the girls were giants!

He surmised that the circle must have been some opening into a different dimension, where everything and everyone was much larger than their counterparts on his own world of earth.

The older girl looked very pretty indeed, but he had no idea what to do, given his considerable size discrepancy. He had never approached a girl before, even on earth. He watched the two girls walk past and cross the large expanse of garden and head to the back door of the house. The older girl knocked, and their mother opened it and let them in.

He found a bunch of raspberries growing nearby, each as large as his own head. He pulled with both hands, carefully avoiding the prickles, and managed to pick one of them. When he had eaten all he could possibly fit into his stomach, he felt full of energy, and tossed the remainder of the berry aside. Perry sat down and looked back at the house. He could see the two girls settling into upstairs rooms, through the windows. Then the curtains were closed in the older girl’s room for a while, presumably so that she could change.

About 20 minutes later, he saw the older girl come out the back door and walk in the garden, carrying something. She was now wearing a short sleeved dress that ran from the base of her neck to a little below her knees. As she drew closer, he realised that it was a watering can. Before he could get out of the way, she began pouring water over the very flowerbed which was concealing him. He accidentally swallowed a large mouthful of water the wrong way, and began coughing. The girl stopped and looked down into the flowerbed. She knelt down and stared in more closely, and saw Perry.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said, “You’re so small, and I must have soaked your clothes.”

“It’s alright,” said Perry, “You didn’t know I was in here. I’m Perry.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Perry. I’m Roberta,” said the girl.

“I finished my first year of high school this morning and went for a bushwalk, and came through some dimensional opening in space, which brought me into your garden.”

“So you’re about 13 then?”

“I’m 12.”

“The same age as my little sister. I just finished my fourth year of high school. I’m 16.”

“I saw you both coming home. I think you look prettier than your sister.”

“How sweet!” she said, reaching in and gently picking him up in her hand, “I feel terrible having drenched you like that. I’ll take you inside and turn the oven on low. It should dry you and your clothes off in a few minutes.”

Roberta soon had him in the oven, warming up comfortably. Her mother was reading in another room, and her sister was playing in her bedroom. While he was warming up, he looked out of the oven window, and saw Roberta take an icecream from the fridge. She tore off the wrapper and discarded it into a rubbish bag in a plastic bin, and then sat on the stool in front of the oven.

He watched, as Roberta’s tongue came out of her mouth and took her first lick of the icecream. It was as large as himself, and incredibly beautiful to see. As he looked on in amazement, she bit into the icecream occasionally, and took several more licks, until it was all gone. Then she opened the oven door and looked in.

“Are you dry enough yet?” she asked.

“I couldn’t feel any more wetness a few minutes ago. I was just enjoying the feeling of the oven like a heater after that.”

“Well I’d best fetch you out now. You would have only enjoyed that because you’d been cold and wet. In summer, you’ll soon feel uncomfortable in there. Can I get you anything to eat?”

“Thank you. It’s just that I had all I could eat from one of your raspberries in the garden. I’m still feeling quite full.”

“Would you like to come up to my room then?”

“Yes please,” said Perry.

Roberta took him from the oven and turned it off. She carried him up into her luxuriously quaint bedroom and put him on the carpet. She sat down and talked with him, showing him some of her things.

“My sister would be so surprised to see a little boy like you,” she said.

“Maybe it would be better if she didn’t know about me. It’s… Well I saw you both before, and I really like you. I don’t want to make her feel any jealousy or hurt her feelings.”

“That was very thoughtful of you. I understand. I’ll let you be my secret alone.”

The day continued on, as they got to know eachother better.

“I’ve noticed the sun will be starting to set soon,” said Roberta, “How long is your bushwalk and the rest of your walk home?”

“It’s about 20 minutes through the bush, and another 15 to my house from there.”

“I’ll carry you back to the dimensional opening you told me about, and you’ll only have to do the walking in your own world,” said Roberta.

“If you take me to the edge of the flowerbed, where you found me, that should be close enough,” said Perry, “If you tried to go right to the opening, you would have to step on a lot of your plants.”

“Of course. How very wise you seem for one so young,” said Roberta.

She carried him out to the edge of the flowerbed, and knelt down on the grass.

“Thank you for everything, Roberta. I’d love to come back and see you again. This has been so much more fun than playing with my train set at home.”

“I could meet you here tomorrow morning,” said Roberta, “I’ll sit here with a book and read until you’ve had time to have breakfast and walk here again.”

Perry said goodbye and made his way home. The next morning he got up and had breakfast at the crack of dawn, and then went to the shops before starting the bushwalk. He bought an oversized plastic flowers bunch, which was used for decorations. They were of hollow plastic, and did not weigh much. So he was able to carry them through the bush with relative ease, and eventually came to where Roberta was reading.

“I bought you something,” he said, and held up the plastic bouquet.

The facsimile flowers were not quite as large as the giant natural flowers of her world, but they were large enough for her to see them clearly.

“They’re lovely,” she said.

“They’re not real, because only plastic ones were big enough to give to you,” he said.

“I think they’re wonderful,” said Roberta, “I have a surprise for you too.”

She took him up to her room, and he saw that she had assembled a model train set on the carpet.

“It was my father’s old set, from when he was a boy,” she said, “Now you can be with me and play with trains at the same time. Would you like to go for a ride in the train?”

“Yes! I think you’re the nicest girl I’ve ever seen.”

She lifted him up gently and placed him in the open roofed engine, and then used the controls to start the train. It navigated a winding track around her room, including going under her bed and out the other side. He looked at the carriages behind him sometimes, but spent most of his time looking up at Roberta. He was in love for the first time of his life, and couldn’t have imagined spending one weekday of his long summer holidays back at his own home. As far as anyone else knew, he simply went bushwalking every day.

“This is like something out of a fairytale,” he said, when the train came to a halt.

She lifted him out of the engine, and asked, “What is a fairytale?”

He explained the nature of such children’s stories.

“We have stories like those too,” she said, “We just don’t call them fairytales. Would you like to read one with me?”

“If you can turn the pages for me,” he said.

She took a book from her shelf, and sat up in bed, and let him rest on her shoulder, leaning against her neck. She opened the book, and after the first page had been read, they seemed to have comparable reading speeds.

“If you’re not finished by the time I start turning a page, just ask me to wait each time,” she said.

In the course of reading the whole story, they only had to do that procedure with two pages.

“I enjoyed that,” said Perry.

“Maybe we could go for a picnic lunch in the garden,” said Roberta, “My dress has a pocket that’s not really noticeable. I’ll slip you into it, while I gather a picnic lunch together on a tray, and then carry it out into the garden. We’ll be out of sight of mother and sister the whole time we’re out there.”

When Roberta took him from her dress pocket, he could see that they were in an unfamiliar part of the garden, where the house was concealed by trees and flowers. He looked at the tray and saw that she had prepared a salad and pieces of meat, and a fruitsalad bowl for dessert.

She took two bottle tops that she had saved up, and set them out on the tray as plates for him, and used her fingers to put servings of each dish into them for Perry. He enjoyed his food, but enjoyed looking at her mouth even more. He imagined how nice it would be to touch her sparkling tongue, just for a few seconds.

After they had finished all of the food, and washed it down with water, which in his case she dispensed with an eye dropper, Roberta said that she felt a little soperific and wanted to lie down on the lawn for a while.

“I’m just worried about either of the others coming out and seeing you while I’m asleep,” said Roberta, “And my dress pocket might not be so comfortable a place to lie down, with my legs under it.”

She lay with most of her body horizontal, but rested her head on a raised level of earth, so that her face was upright.

It was then that Perry had his grand inspiration.

“I have an idea,” he said, “Your tongue is the same size as the mattress on my bed, and it would be just as soft, a bit like a water bed, except the water would be on the top. The moisture would feel nice enough in summer anyway, not like the deluge from the watering can. I could lie on your tongue inside your mouth, and have a small sleep myself.”

“Alright. I’ll open my mouth wide with a deep yawn, when I’ve woken up again, and you can climb out onto my hand.”

She held him up in front of her mouth, and opened it wide. He climbed onto her lower lip and put his hands in the gaps between her lower teeth. This gave him the leverage to pull himself into her mouth. Her lip was raised higher than her lower teeth, and her tongue was positioned to cover them up, so that he made no contact with them, only her lip and her tongue. He pulled himself along her tongue, until his head was just at the back, resting on the perfectly formed taste organ. He turned his head sideways, and felt the moist flesh of her tongue under his cheek. He turned his head to the other side, so that he could repeat the pleasant experience on the opposite side.

Her mouth grew dark, as she closed it behind him, and he lay there in comfort.

Roberta slept for 45 minutes, while Perry took about ten minutes to drop off, and awoke 5 minutes before she did. He used the extra time to enjoy lying on her tongue, which fulfilled every fantasy he had entertained in his mind since he had seen her licking the icecream the day before.

After a length of time which had met all his aspirations, he felt her tongue stirring under him. Roberta was waking up. He sat up in her mouth, swivelled himself around, so that he was now facing the front of her mouth, and then lay down on his stomach. He had only about 30 seconds to wait, before he felt her yawning as her beautiful mouth opened in front of him. He could see her lower lip, and then saw her hand approaching. She stretched out her tongue, so that he came out of her mouth with it, and then picked him gently off it with her finger and thumb, and dried him on the top of her dress.

They talked for the rest of the afternoon, until an hour before sunset, and then she took him to the drop off point and arranged to meet him there again the next morning.

When he saw her the next day, she had a backpack.

“I thought I could take you for a walk in the woods and show you the river,” she said.

“It sounds like a very nice way to spend the day,” said Perry.

This time she had a long skirt, with a collarless top above it. She placed him in the breast pocket of the shirt while she walked, so that he was close enough to speak clearly to her, and was able to look out at the scenery, as his head peeked over the top of the pocket.

When they came to the river, she sat on the scenic clearing and they ate together and watched the river flowing. Their outing took them most of the day, and she got him back just in time for his one hour of remaining sunlight to walk home in.

It was Friday on earth, and the equivalent end of the week, although the day was named differently, on Roberta’s world. He promised to come and see her again on the Monday, and they made their plans.

When the day came, she took him up into her bedroom again and sat on the bed and talked with him for over an hour.

“Perry, I know I’m very big, much bigger than you, but there is something I would like to ask you.”

“You can ask me anything,” he said.

“Well it’s about something to do, if you’d be happy for me to do it.”

“I can’t think of anything I wouldn’t like you doing,” said Perry.

“I would like to kiss you,” said Roberta.

“Oh… I would like that very much,” said Perry.

“So you don’t think my lips are too big for your tiny little face.”

“No. I think I like them more than any lips of girls on earth.”

She gently raised him towards her mouth, and pressed her lower lip against his entire face at once.

“That was wonderful,” he said when she eventually withdrew, “If you hold me next to your soft white cheek, I would like to kiss you too.”

“Soft white cheek. My how romantic you are for one so young.”

She held him in position, and he enjoyed kissing her cheek.

“It was so small I hardly felt it, but so special nonetheless,” she said.

Every weekday, for the remainder of their summer holidays, Perry and Roberta met up and spent their time together, until the beginning of the ninth and final week.

“I don’t want to go back to school on earth,” said Perry, as he sat in her garden with her in the spot that had concealed them well for their first picnic, “I’ll have to wait 13 or 14 weeks before another holiday period comes along, in order to see you again.”

“I feel exactly the same way about you,” she said, “But I don’t think we’ll have to split up, when I go back to boarding school, not if you didn’t go back to earth.”

“Would you take me to your boarding school dormitory room with you?” he asked, elated, “I’d be so happy there with you. I know I would.”

“I suppose I would be taking you with me, in a way,” said Roberta, “Mother is taking my sister on an outing on Friday. So we’ll have the house to ourselves for the last day of the holidays. I remember the day that I slept with you in my mouth, just after we’d finished our first picnic lunch. I can use the outdoor table on the patio for a last special lunch. I’ll make another salad, which we can both share again. When we’ve finished that off, I can put you into my mouth again.”

“It sounds nice,” he said, “But do you think you’ll be able to fall asleep while sitting up on the patio chair, no matter how soperific you are after the food?”

“I won’t go to sleep that soon,” she said, “I’ll put you into my mouth, and you can lie on my tongue for a while, just like that first day, except that I’ll stay awake. Then when I’ve enjoyed that for a few minutes, I shall swallow you. As you suggested, you can come to school with me once you’re part of my tummy. It will be a marvelous end of holidays treat for lunch for me, and a permanent escape from your little earth school for you.”

“Roberta, what you’ve just described amounts to eating me.”

“That’s the idea. I’ll be looking forward to it all week, and I already know you’ll be a very nice tasting main course.”

“I’d really like to go on seeing you every holiday period for as long as we’re both at school, and for that matter I’d like to be smuggled into your school with you more than anything, but not deep down in your tummy. I could never get out.”

“I know, but little darling, we’ve had a lovely long summer together, and I’ve always liked the taste of you. This is my way of rounding things off for the best.”

“I don’t want to round things off that way. I think I’d like to be taken back to the flowerbed now.”

“Would you indeed?” she said, “Well I’ve made my plans, and I won’t be taking you back to the flowerbed. You shall stay in this room for the next few nights, and then I’m going to eat you for my lunch. I’m sorry you don’t feel the same way about the idea, but there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“Well …. I suppose you’re right…. Although I could ask for another kiss.”

“And you may have one,” she said, and administered it in her flawless manner.

He snuggled against her neck while she slept each night in bed, and then the Friday morning came. As soon as her mother and sister had gone out, Roberta took him for a last morning walk around the huge garden, stopping to talk now and then, and eventually returning to the house.

She went into the kitchen, sat him on the bench, and prepared a large salad bowl in front of him. Then she took him, the salad bowl, and a jug of water and glass out to the patio table. She placed him in the salad bowl and invited him to help himself.

When the salad was all gone, she lifted him out, and licked him clean! It was a spectacular feeling. Then she drank heartily from the water glass.

“You look fine now. Is my tongue clean too?” she asked, and put out her tongue in front of him.

“It looks to be,” he said, “I must admit I enjoyed those licks, even though they were a bit sticky.

“Allow me to give you some more,” she said, and held him on her open palm in front of her mouth.

She put out her tongue and licked his chest and face and arms several times.

“That was so nice. I wish we could do it forever,” he said.

She chided him with a gesture from one outstretched finger, while the rest were closed.

“I’m going to put you into my mouth now,” said Roberta, “I’ll give a little movement of my tongue in a few minutes, so that you can prepare yourself for the moment when I’m ready to gulp you down my throat.”

“Okay,” he said.

She put out her tongue again, and held him above it, tilting her head back a little, and was about to lower him onto her tongue, when he called out.

“I’d just like to say something before you start. I wouldn’t have missed this summer with you for anything, not even knowing what you had in mind for today.”

“I’ve been thinking about it for at least half the summer holidays that I’ve known you,” she said, “It was no spur of the moment idea.”

“I understand. I think the only thing I might have done differently was not to come back here on Monday this week, so that you couldn’t have announced today’s lunch arrangement,” he said, “Although even then, it would probably have meant never seeing you again, unless I snuck in and admired you from afar in the garden. That wouldn’t have been as good as cuddling up to your lovely face.”

“Thank you. I’d have seen you and caught you eventually, I imagine.”

“I guess you would. Well that’s all I wanted to tell you. I’ll be as brave as I can now.”

“Good little darling.”

She lifted him again, tilted her head and opened her mouth. She lowered him onto her sparkling tongue, and into her mouth.

He lay inside her mouth, just as he had done over eight weeks earlier, and eventually felt the slightly movement of her tongue.

It was the warning signal.

He braced himself for the gulp, not so much for the movement, but the knowledge of its irreversible ramifications, and then felt her rapidly drawing him into her throat. He looked down into the darkness, and felt himself sliding down her throat, down, down, and into her tummy.

Later that day, her mother came home and asked how she’d enjoyed the day.

“I had a delicious lunch,” said Roberta, and went to her room to read.

 

Cleaner Living through Chemistry by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Two scientists invent reducing and enlarging tablets, before going into separate research businesses, where they have misadventures with their employees. This chapter has a major unaware vore subtext.

Chad had been out of work for some time, when a cleaner position was advertised. He secured a job interview and went to the office of the employer, a beautiful scientist. She had dark hair of medium length in a straight bob, fashionable glasses, wore a long grey skirt and matching coat, and a soft white shirt. She had full shapely dark pink lips and soft feminine features. She was fairly plump, and to Chad this accentuated her visual appeal. He suddenly found the acquisition of a cleaner’s job to be more important than he could ever have imagined.

“I have this office, my laboratory in the next room, and a small kitchen behind it,” she said, “You’d come around 4pm to start each day, and do the office and the kitchen while I’m still in the laboratory, and then clean up in the laboratory after I go at 5. There’ll be beakers and test tubes that need to be thoroughly washed in the laboratory, and I have my lunch in there too, so that I can keep an eye on my experiments I may have running, and leave the plates etc in the kitchen for you to clean up.”

He accepted the position, and worked there for over a year, before he had his first accident one night. He accidentally dropped and broke a beaker he was about to clean. He made a note about it for her, so that she could order replacements if necessary, and left the note on her laboratory bench. Then he opened some cupboards to see if he could get a spare to set out on the bench as usual for her work the next day. On one of the shelves, he found two jars of tablets. One was labelled ‘REDUCE’ and had normal sized tablets in it. The other had much smaller tablets, and was labeled ‘ENLARGE’.

Chad was fascinated. He had an idea in his mind about what the tablets might do, but decided to test them first. He took a few of each, and added a reduce tablet to his cat’s biscuits that night at home. About five minutes after eating, the cat shrank to tiny size. He put out a small amount of milk for the bewildered animal, and dropped the enlarge tablet into it. The cat drank the entire supply heartily and soon returned to normal size.

Chad began making plans. He knew that the scientist enjoyed prawns so much, that he found himself smelling prawn residual odours on the bowl he cleaned after every meal she’d had. He bought some red and white food colouring dyes and took them into the laboratory the following night. He placed the tubes behind some equipment on the laboratory bench, and then sat on the bench and took one of the reduce tablets. It took his height down to six inches. He took another tablet and managed to go down to a height of one inch. He then dyed himself in a striped pattern, alternating the red and white food colouring, until he resembled a prawn as closely as possible. Then he slept the night on the bench, and hid behind the equipment, until she was ready to have her lunch. She went to the kitchen, came back with a bowl of prawns and a side salad.

He had planned out when to make his move. She had said at the interview that she monitored experiments during her lunch break. He saw her place the food on the bench and then turn her back and walk over to check on something. He quickly climbed into the bowl of prawns and concealed himself under one of them, so that his head could peek out and look up. He saw her return and sit down at the bench, and begin spooning the salad into her mouth. Her tongue came out to receive the food each time, and he eagerly looked forward to being spooned onto it. He watched her neck gulping, driven wild with excitement, and then saw her licking her lips from side to side with the front one or two protruding centimeters of her tongue. She began to eat the prawns, and didn’t seem to notice anything unusual, after the spoon had scooped up the prawn that had been resting on top of him. Soon the spoon passed under him too, and began lifting him towards her opening mouth. He saw her tongue come out, and felt himself lowered onto it. He found himself lying on his back in her mouth, and rolled over onto his front and looked at the back of her mouth. Soon she would gulp him down, unaware that she had fulfilled his greatest fantasy to perfection.

Her mouth opened again and he rolled onto his side, to make it easier to look out, and saw that she was holding a pocket mirror in front of her mouth. In the mirror, he could see her reflected eyes looking in at him. Then he felt her tongue moving out of her mouth a little, taking him with it, and saw her finger and thumb come to lift him off it. She held him up to her eyes.

“You didn’t taste like a prawn,” she said, “I couldn’t help wondering what I was eating, in case it had been a prawn gone off. I think you had better tell me what you were up to, although it’s obvious that you found my tablets.”

He explained everything.

“I see. Well you’ll have to take 2 enlarge tablets now,” she said, and gave them to him.

When his size was restored, she had him collect the work clothes he’d removed the night before, and then dismissed him from her employ.

He went home with a mixture of dissapointment and happy vivid memories of the time he had spent in her mouth.

At 5:45pm his doorbell rang, and he opened it to see that she had come.

“Your address was on your resume. I came to talk,” she said.

“Come in,” he invited, and showed her a couch to sit on.

She bade him sit beside her.

“I was working with another scientist, somewhat younger than me until two years ago. I tried to invent a weight loss pill, and came up with the reduce tablets by mistake. My colleague invented the enlarge pills to reverse the effect. When we both later went into separate research businesses by ourselves, we agreed to each keep the formulae for both. I couldn’t think of a use for them, but they were an extraordinairy discovery, and we’ve told nobody else about it. I was a little upset that you’d found out about them, and even more surprised by what you’d done with them.”

“I found them by accident, when I was looking for a beaker to put out for you in place of the one I’d broken,” he said, “And given the nature of my greatest fantasy, I couldn’t help hoping that they would do what they turned out to do.”

“I’ve considered things this afternoon, and come to face something that troubled me when I first took you out of my mouth and heard your explanation. I think your fantasy appeals to me too, and I’d be willing to go ahead with it. I’ll do my own cleaning up for now, and won’t readvertise for another cleaner, until … we’ve finished,” she said.

“Really? Oh thank you!”

“I’ll do it regardless of your answer to this, but I was wondering if you would take me out for a date,” she said, “Most people see me as the fat scientist, but you saw me as a beautiful woman in a way that nobody else has. I’ve been by myself for five years now.”

“I would like that very much,” said Chad.

“We’ll both take tomorrow off, and I’ll come by here this time tomorrow,” she said.

Chad dressed himself the following afternoon for her arrival, looking his best.

She turned up wearing a black long skirt, a pale green woollen jumper, and a necklace of maroon coloured beads.

“You look stunning,” he said.

He held her hand and walked her to a restaurant, where he enjoyed watching her eat the meal she selected from the menu, far more in fact than he enjoyed his own excellent food choices.

“Would you like to go dancing?” he asked.

She accepted and he walked her to a dance club, which played very old soft dance tunes, enabling slow dancing to come naturally.

He took her in his arms and snuggled his cheek against her own and moved slowly with her on the floor for nearly two hours.

“The tablets we’ll need are at my home,” she said, “We can make use of them tomorrow, but would you like to come and stay the night first?”

He accepted and walked her back to her car. She drove him to her home, and invited him inside.

“Thank you for this evening,” she said, and put her arms around him for a long slow hug.

After several minutes, he moved to kiss her and felt her lovely mouth so close to him. Then he kissed her cheeks in turn and asked her to kiss his too.

She took him to her bedroom and they got into bed and lay down and cuddled and kissed and talked until after midnight. They fell asleep and awoke just before 9am. They had breakfast together, and then she offered him two more reduce tablets, and watched him dwindle in size.

“Kissing you like this would really be something,” he said.

She lifted him up, and they pressed their lips together, hers enveloping his entire face at once.

She returned to her bed and lay down and let him rest against her cheek while they talked, until it was lunch time.

“Would you still like me to go through with this?” she asked, as midday arrived.

“Definitely. Are you still happy to do so?”

“I’m sure I am,” she said, and took him to the kitchen table.

She sat down at the table and picked him up, and licked him using the front of her tongue. It looked much the same as the gestures she had made, when licking her lips during the incognito meal that he had made of himself for her, except this time her tongue was much closer and touched him each time.

“If you still have no second thoughts, I can proceed now,” she said.

“Yes, do it,” said Chad.

She opened her mouth, and slid him onto her protruding tongue, and drew him into her mouth. She left him there for five minutes, and then drew him into her throat and gulped with marvelous daintiness for someone on the plump side.

 

Her former science colleague Woody had not felt the need for a cleaner, but he had hired a secretary and lab assistant named Martina Johnson to help with his work in his laboratory and office. He had picked up his habit of having lunch in the laboratory, back in the days when he had worked with Chad’s employer, and continued to follow her luncheon example since then.

One day he enjoyed a generous serving of grilled fish and side salad, and then got back to work, when he suddenly shrank to an inch in size. Martina walked over and looked down at him.

“I found your tablets and tested them,” she said, “They’re very good. I slipped two of them in with your lunch.”

“Oh, well thank you… I think it might be a good time to make sure that the enlarge tablets are still working well,” he said, “If you’ll just give me two of them, I’ll let you go for your own lunch break now.”

“I think I’ll enjoy my lunch more, if you remain the size you are,” she said, “I didn’t bring any food with me today. I didn’t expect to need to.”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?” he asked.

“I thought your keen scientific mind would catch on soon enough,” she said.

“You’re out of your mind!”

“And you’re out of my mouth, but that can soon be remedied,” she said.

He ran under the table, but she stooped down and reached in under and cut off his flight with her hand. She picked him up and took him to her desk in the office and sat down.

“You can’t do this!”

“We’ll soon see about that, won’t we?” she said.

The picked him up and licked him from chest to forehead.

“There, you see, you’ve invented a delicious new lunch treat, simply by becoming it. Thanks to your invention, I can despatch you down whole.”

“That’s not the best of outcomes for me!”

“Agreed, but you must be able to see the appeal of it from my perspective.”

“No!” he cried out, as she opened her mouth wide and placed him inside it.

She gave him several minutes to fully digest the situation, before she made ready to fully digest him, and then swallowed Woody with merciless pleasure.

End Notes:

Unlike many of these vore shorts, this story continues in chapter 9

Madam Minnie's Shrinkredible Shrink Drink by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Continuing the story from chapter 8. The lady scientist invites the boy and girl in neighbouring properties to come over for a visit.

The lady scientist (who had fulfilled Chad’s desire to be eaten) reached the point where she could work 5 full days out of every two weeks in the laboratory, and spend the remaining days either working or relaxing at home.

On one of those days, she was sitting at the table near the outer boundaries of her back lawn, enjoying some tea and biscuits. She noticed that two young teenagers, a boy and a girl were looking over the fence.

“Would you like to come over and join me for some morning tea?” she called.

“Thank you,” called the girl.

“There was a gate in the fence when this land was subdivided many decades ago,” said the scientist, “It had become overgrown with vines and hedges in my time, but I’ve recently trimmed it back. It may look like just part of the fence, but you should be able to open it and come in and join me.”

She got up and walked over to the gate’s position, and opened it herself. The girl and boy came through, and introduced themselves. The boy was named Peter, and was the scientist’s next door neighbour. The girl was named Jocelyn and lived in a house that backed partly onto Peter’s property and partly onto the scientist’s.

“My name’s Minnie Turiza,” said the scientist, but just call me Madam Minnie. It’s much easier to remember and say, “I work in my laboratory part time, and spend the rest of the time here at home.”

“Laboratory?” asked Jocelyn, “Are you a scientist?”

“Yes I am,” said Madam Minnie, “I imagine you don’t drink tea at your ages. Come into the kitchen with me, and we’ll find something more to your liking.”

She led them inside and let them choose their flavour of cordial.

Peter and Jocelyn went on to explain that they had become friends during a school holiday period a few years earlier, and had grown closer over time.

“It’s nice to have you both here,” said Madam Minnie.

“Do you invent things?” asked Peter.

“I do my best, and I’ve had enough successes to keep me going,” said Madam Minnie.

“What’s your greatest invention?” asked Jocelyn.

“Well that one was more of an accidental discovery,” said Madam Minnie, “A former scientific colleague and I were working on a weight loss pill, and ended up creating a reducing tablet. We reverse engineered an antidote enlarging tablet as well, but we didn’t really see any application for them. We both kept the knowledge of both tablets, and went into separate businesses for ourselves. I’ve recently refined my tablets into a finely ground drink powder that’s easier to swallow. One teaspon approximates the amount that went into one reducing tablet, and two teaspoons is enough to reduce a person to an inch or two in height.”

“It would be nice to be reduced to that size, just before having a meal of the best and most expensive food,” said Peter, “I could be the size of a prawn myself, eat as much prawn meat as I like from a single prawn, or a small piece of smoked salmon, and then get enlarged again after I’ve enjoyed it. One prawn from the supermarket deli would cost next to nothing.”

“I have some prawns in the fridge, if you’d like to have one for lunch at reduced size,” said Madam Minnie, “In fact, you could each have one. I’ll stay at normal size to administer the antidote when you’re finished.”

Peter and Jocelyn welcomed the idea of effectively indulging themselves in a seafood buffet, without parting with a seafood buffet budget. Madam Minnie prepared their Shrink Drinks, by adding the powder to their second glasses of cordial, and they soon dwindled to tiny sizes. She set them gently onto a plate with two prawns on it, which she peeled herself, as the shells would have been a considerable challenge for the tiny teenagers to extract. She ate the remainder of the prawns themselves, while Peter and Jocelyn feasted like never before.

“Why did you modify the pills into a powder, if you couldn’t think of a use for them?” asked Jocelyn, “It was only today that Peter came up with this way to benefit from them?”

“My colleague Woody and I couldn’t think of an application for them at the time we created the pills,” said Madam Minnie, but my recent laboratory assistant Chad apprised me of an idea different to the one that Peter thought of. The Shrink Drinks are actually very useful for reducing someone to tiny size and then swallowing them whole.”

“Are you going to eat us?” asked Jocelyn.

“I ate Chad, because he asked me to,” said Madam Minnie, “I imagine that I would enjoy eating Peter too, if he’d like me to. The reduction capability of the powder makes it so easy to be eaten, any time you feel the urge. It would be up to you, Peter. Would you like me to eat you?”

“It would be fun,” said Peter, “But I think I would like Jocelyn to eat me.”

Jocelyn beamed at him adorably.

“I think that would be nice,” she said, “Would that be alright with you, Madam Minnie?”

“As long as nobody else knows that you two came here,” said Madam Minnie, “I wouldn’t want to get into any trouble. Some people simply don’t understand the value of eating someone or being eaten. To be honest, I’d never thought of it until Chad made his request.”

“I’ll need to restore Jocelyn to her full size with the Enlarger Elixir I made from grinding the antidote pills too,” said Madam Minnie, “I’ll put it into a thimble with some of your chosen red cordial flavour and water, Jocelyn. Once you drink that, you’ll soon be back to your regular height and width, and then you’re welcome to take Peter with you.”

Madam Minnie sat Jocelyn on the floor beside the table, gave Jocelyn the thimble full of diluted cordial and Enlarger Elixir, and waited while she drank it. Up on the table, Peter could no longer see Jocelyn. Then, when Jocelyn grew, he saw first her hair and forehead and eyes appearing in view in front of the table, and soon she was towering in front of him as surely as Madam Minnie had been throughout the duration of their seafood lunch.

“Oh Peter, you look so tasty and cute!” said Jocelyn.

“You look so exciting and pretty,” said Peter.

“Do you have a place in mind to eat him?” asked Madam Minnie, “It’s important that nobody learns about these powders.”

“I could put him in my pocket and sneak him up to my room and lock myself in,” said Jocelyn.

“That sounds safe enough. I was going to say that you’re welcome to use the spare bedroom here, if you like,” said Madam Minnie.

“That might be better,” said Peter, “That way, we know for sure that we won’t be interrupted, until…”

“Until you’re down in my tummy,” said Jocelyn, “Thank you for all of this, Madam Minnie. I think we will use your spare room.”

Minnie Turiza showed them to the upstairs spare bedroom, and left them to get settled.

Jocelyn sat up on the bed, with Peter resting on her open palm.

“We’ve had a nice time together,” she said.

“And this will be the nicest experience of all,” said Peter.

“I love you!” she said, and gave him a massive kiss.

“I don’t think I would have suggested this, if I didn’t love you,” said Peter.

“Shall I do it now?” asked Jocelyn.

“Most certainly,” said Peter, looking at her long neck, visualizing the thrill of the gulp she would soon be making, which would send him sliding down inside it.

Jocelyn held him in front of her mouth. He looked at her lovely lips, and then saw her open her mouth wide. He looked in at her perfect tongue, and waited.

He saw her tongue slowly start to move. It went up a little bit and then came out of her mouth. It was now stretched out in front of him. He looked on in awe, as she lifted him a little higher, and just slightly tilted her head back. Then he saw her tongue appearing to draw closer, when in fact it was Peter himself who was moving, as Jocelyn slowly and gently lowered him onto her tongue.

He felt his head and arms making contact with her moist fleshy taste organ, and recalled her earlier remark that he looked cute and tasty. He came to rest comfortably on her tongue, but could still feel her finger and thumb around his waist, just to make sure that he didn’t slide off in the wrong direction and fall down into her lap.

Then he saw that her tongue was retracting, drawing him into her mouth, and eventually he felt her finger and thumb releasing their obsolete grip on him.

Her tongue was now entirely inside her mouth, as indeed Peter was too. Her mouth slowly closed, and he was lying in darkness, enjoying the feel of her tongue below him. He rotated his head from side to side, so that both of his cheeks and his forehead and the rest of his face could all enjoy the feel of her tongue sliding against them. He put his hands in front of his head and slid his hands and arms from side to side against the soft wet surface of her tongue.

It was the wildest and most thrilling thing that he’d ever done.

He lay there thinking deeply about the whole experience. Being eaten by Madam Minnie would have been enjoyable enough, but instead this was the pinnacle of the young love between Jocelyn and himself. In moments, he would experience the ecstacy of sliding down her gulping throat. Soonafter that, he would be with her, as part of her tummy forever more. Nothing could be better.

Jocelyn drew him into her throat, as he slid over the back of the normally visible part of her tongue, and on over the part that began in her throat. He felt her neck all around him, convulsing to make a second gulp, and then he was moving again, sliding down deeper, deeper, until he reached her tummy.

Jocelyn licked her lips and went downstairs.

“Thank you so much, Madam Minnie. I really enjoyed that, and I’m sure Peter did too,” she said.

“You’d known eachother for a few years,” said Madam Minnie, “That would have made it very special for both of you.”

“I suppose I’ll have to find a new boyfriend now,” said Jocelyn.

 

School resumed, and Jocelyn considered the down side of being in an all girls private school. She had known Peter before she was old enough to date, and had never needed to meet boys anywhere outside of her own back garden before. Now it seemed that she was somewhat disadvantaged in her chances.

That limitation was about to change, as Jocelyn boarded the bus, to travel home from school, when she saw a slim handsome boy sitting by himself on a seat near the back of the bus. She walked along the aisle and sat down beside him.

“I’m Jocelyn,” she said.

“I’m Larsin,” said the boy.

They talked until it was Larsin’s time to alight from the bus, and were soon in the habit of travelling home from schools together every day. After a few weeks, Larsin asked Jocelyn out on a date at a café/restaurant which was located around halfway between their two homes.

They met there on a Saturday evening, and ate and talked for over an hour.

“I think I’d like to kiss you,” said Larsin.

“I think I’d like to shrink you down to tiny size and swallow you whole,” said Jocelyn.

It had come out of her mouth, before she even realised it, perhaps because she had been so preoccuppied with the thought of putting him into her mouth.

“Well… that’s … not the response I was expecting,” said Larsin.

“I’m sorry. It’s a bit much to spring on you, isn’t it?” said Jocelyn, “Perhaps if you walk with me, and promise to keep it all to yourself, I could explain it better.”

Larsin was fascinated by the unusual nature of her request, and he also hoped that if he walked with her and listened to her unusual desire, she would then allow him to kiss her. He had read once that women like men to really listen to them, before they would be in the mood for any form of physical gratification.”

They found themselves walking down a long street, which had a tunnel of tall wide trees branching over the road, almost completely obscuring the moonlight.

“It started a month or two ago,” said Jocelyn, pausing to lick her lips from side to side, “I was dating my back door neighbour Peter for over a year, after we’d been friends for several years before that. We met another neighbour who has accidentally invented these size altering powders, which can be combined with water to form the Shrink Drink and the Enlarger Elixir. Peter expressed his desire for me to eat him, and I was equally keen on the idea. I gobbled him down towards the end of the school holidays, and you’re the first boy I’ve been interested in since then.”

“So you’re saying that you’re not just daydreaming and fantasizing about this eating desire of yours, but that you actually have the means to carry it off,” said Larsin.

“Oh yes. I can assure you it works. Madam Minnie is a brilliant scientist. She’s very nice and friendly too. I’m sure she’d give you a Shrink Drink if I asked her to.”

“Well …. your mouth looked lovely all through dinner, and it looks lovely now. I liked the way you were licking your lips not long after you started telling me this,” said Larsin, “I’m just  thinking that what I was hoping for, ever since you first came and sat with me on the bus, was the chance to take you in my arms and kiss you.”

“Well I don’t see any reason why we can’t do both of those things,” said Jocelyn, “You could take me in your arms and kiss me tonight. Then I could invite you over to Madam Minnie’s house tomorrow, using my standing invitation. There she could give you the Shrink Drink, and once you’re small enough, I could take you up into her spare bedroom and eat you all up.”

“It’s a lot to take in,” said Larsin.

“You’d be a lot less to take in, after you’d been reduced,” said Jocelyn, “Peter went down without touching my teeth. You can trust me to be just as delicate with you, as soon as you’re in my mouth.”

“Will you continue to walk and talk with me, while I ponder the idea for a while?” asked Larsin.

“Gladly,” said Jocelyn, “And while you’re pondering, you may hold my hand.”

Larsin felt the tenderness of Jocelyn’s fingers wrapped around his palm, and contemplated how it would feel to be held by those fingers after becoming so small that he could be placed into her mouth with no risk of injury. Her lips had been entrancing him from day one, even moreso during their current date. The sight of her eating in the restaurant had been pleasant at all times, and he was convinced that he did not want to disappoint his first love.

“I guess we could do both things, if we do it in the order you suggest,” said Larsin.

“Naturally so,” said Jocelyn, “It would be impossible for you to kiss me after I’ve eaten you.”

“May I kiss you now then?” asked Larsin.

“Surely, and then if you can make a surreptitious arrival at Madam Minnie’s house in the morning, we can have our other dining date with you as my special treat,” said Jocelyn, “I’ll give you the address before we say goodnight.”

Larsin put his arms around Jocelyn and pressed his lips to her cheeks in turn, and let her do the same to him. She seemed to naturally pick up on her cue, and pressed her lips against his cheeks. Then he turned closer and kissed her lips. They maintained their embrace for half an hour, kissing eachother many times.

“That was wonderful,” said Larsin at last.

“It was so special, because I was thinking about tomorrow the whole time,” said Jocelyn.

 

He walked her to the front of Madam Minnie’s property, and saw a light on in the front room.

“We could go in and ask her about tomorrow now,” said Jocelyn, taking his hand and leading him to the door. She rang the bell and soon saw Madam Minnie open it.

“This is Larsin,” said Jocelyn, “We’d like to use your Shrink Drink tomorrow, and the spare room, so I can eat him.”

“That should be fine,” said Madam Minnie, “I take it that nobody else knows you’re here.”

“Not a one,” said Jocelyn.

“It might be wise for Larsin to stay the night here in the spare room, while you go home. You can come over again tomorrow,” said Madam Minnie, “I can reduce him tonight, before we turn in, if it helps him prepare.”

“Would you like that?” asked Jocelyn, “It would give the whole night of knowing for sure that it’s really possible and not just something I made up as part of our dating game.”

“I believe anything you say,” said Larsin, “As fantastic as the whole thing sounds. I won’t have nearly as long with you as Peter did first, but tonight has made me very happy. I might as well get smaller before bed though.”

“Leave him with me, and I’ll see you tomorrow,” said Madam Minnie.

She showed Jocelyn out through the back gateway into her own garden, and then mixed the Shrink Drink for Larsin.

“There is an Enlarger Elixir to restore size, if you change your mind in the morning,” said Madam Minnie.

“I wouldn’t change my mind,” said Larsin, “We talked about it extensively on her date. She made me happy tonight with the kissing we did, and I’m going to do this for her.”

He accepted the drink, finished it off and was soon looking up at a now towering Madam Minnie.

“You must love her very much, to do this for her after only one date.”

“I do,” said Larsin.

“She’s lucky to have met you,” said Madam Minnie, picking him up and taking him to the spare bedroom.

“Have you ever used this process to eat anyone yourself?” asked Larsin.

“My former laboratory assistant, Chad. In fact, being eaten was his idea. Before he came out with that request, I’d mothballed the original reduce and enlarge pills as being of no practical value.”

Madam Minnie hung a small bell off the back railing of the four poster bed, and tied another string to the top, leaving it in reach of Larsin on the pillow.

“Just ring this if you need anything, and I’ll send Jocelyn up to see you in the morning.”

Larsin lay down on the pillow and eventually dropped off to sleep. He had no need to send for Madam Minnie the next morning, and after a while, he saw Jocelyn walk into the room. She untied the bell and put it aside and then sat up in the bed and raised Larsin to her mouth.

“Well my little darling, I’ve been looking forward to this all night. I did get the usual eight hours of sleep, but it was broken into sections, because I lay awake a lot thinking about this too. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, I got my eight hours too, according to the clock on the wall. For me, it was a case of lying awake thinking for a long time, and then finally dropping off for a straight eight hour sleeping stretch.”

Her mouth yawned widely in front of him.

“I still seem to feel drowsy,” she said, “I might lie down for another snooze, when I’ve got you in my tummy.”

“I must say that your tongue looked very nice while you were yawning,” he said.

“Do you think so? How sweet of you to say that. Is there anything else you wanted to tell me first?”

“I don’t think so,” said Larsin, “Except to say once again how much I enjoyed our date last night.”

“So did I,” said Jocelyn, “Well here we go then.”

She opened her mouth wide in front of him, put out her tongue in an elegant gesture, let him look at its full grandeur for a few seconds, and then placed him gently onto it. He was drawn into her mouth, left to lie on her tongue for a few minutes, and then gulped ceremoniously into her throat, and down to her tummy.”

End Notes:

This short story continues in chapter 10

GROBIG-86 by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Continued from the short story in chapters 8&9.  Jocelyn and Madam Minnie discover too late that they have unwittingly unleashed a growth virus pandemic on the world.

The following Saturday afternoon, Jocelyn went to the supermarket and bought a bag of lollies. She knew that it might well be some time, before she met another boy who would undertake to be her next special treat at tiny size. She was conscious of the need to be careful in choosing whom to discuss her eating desire with, and to keep the topic as a hypothetical impossibility in her representation of it, until such time as she was sure that the boy would keep her confidence. In the meantime, she needed the next best thing as a substitute: small candy boys to eat from a bag.

She handed over the coins to a blondish pale brown haired checkout operator whose nametag said “Kate,” and felt Kate’s finger accidentally slide against her hand as she groped for the smaller coins. Kate was somewhat taller than Jocelyn, with proportionately larger fingers.

Jocelyn went walking with her bag of sugar substitutes, while Kate continued working. About an hour later, a boy entered the store. Kate had seen him before, and recalled how handsome he looked. He disappeared down one aisle, and came back ten minutes later with a bag of crisps and an isotonic drink bottle.

“Do you want the free collectable cards with your purchase?” she asked, as he handed over the money.

“No, but is there any chance I could have a date with you instead?” asked the boy.

“I was hoping you’d eventually ask,” she said, “I’ve seen you here before, lots of times, but I can’t ask a customer on a date, and you seemed so shy.”

“I am so shy,” he said, “I’m Herbert.”

“Where would you like to go on our date?” asked Kate.

“We could catch the train up the coast, and then there’s a bushwalk, with my family’s holiday house at the end of it. I can carry enough food in my backpack, and we’d have the place to ourselves for a romantic meal for two.”

“I think I’d enjoy that,” said Kate, “I’m on four days a week here, and alternate Saturdays. So I’m free next weekend, if you like.”

“Four days a week? Have you left school before doing the higher school certificate?” asked Herbert, and then wondered if the question was a little critically worded, which he had not intended, “Sorry, that didn’t come out as politely as I meant it.”

“No offence taken,” she said, “I did my HSC a few years ago. I’m in my 20s now. Is that a turn-off?”

“Of course not. If I’d known about it, I might have thought you too daunting a prospect to consider my chances with you. As it is, I like it a lot.”

The following Saturday came, and they met up at eight in the morning, caught the train to the coast, and went on their bushwalk. They reached the holiday house at 11:45.

“It’s a wonderful old house,”  said Kate, “Could you walk me right around it? I’d like to see all of the outside, before we go in for lunch, hungry as I am.”

“I’d love to,” said Herbert, still holding hands with her.

They were almost back to the front, when Kate clutched her stomach.

“Do you have a cramp or something?” asked Herbert.

“No, it’s not that. But I do feel strange,” said Kate, “Ohh!”

“Hey, You’re not the only one who feels strange. I used to come up to your eye level with the top of my head,” said Herbert, “But now I only seem to reach to your chin. What can be happening to me?”

“I think it’s more of what’s happening to me,” said Kate.

With that, she found herself growing taller and taller and proportionately wider, until she towered above the house. Herbert barely reached her ankles now.

Kate sat down.

“What can be happening to cause this?” she asked.

“I simply don’t know,” asked Herbert, “There’s been nothing in this area to cause such an effect before.”

“I’m so hungry,” said Kate.

“You’d better have all this,” he said, opening the backpack.

She tried to reach for it with her fingers, but could not get a grip on the small items of food. She recalled the slight difficulty she’d had the week before, when she’d taken the small coins from Jocelyn’s hand. This was much harder.

“I’ll go up to that window balcony,” he said. “You see if you can sit back and open your mouth below it when I get up there.”

He let himself into the house, ran upstairs with the backpack, and went over and opened the door to the balcony and stood there. Kate had sat down and then lay back, so that only her upper torso and head were upright.

Herbert opened a large slab of meat that he’d brought to make sandwiches with, and dropped the entire thing into her mouth. He saw it land on her tongue and slide back  towards her throat. Then he opened the loaf of bread, and let all the slices fall out of the plastic bag and into her mouth. He did the same with the punnets of strawberries and the entire sponge cake.

“It was nice, but it barely felt like one mouthful,” said Kate, “I’m still starving after that walk.”

“I wish I’d kept this house stocked all the time,” said Herbert, “There’s nothing else here.”

“Except you,” said Kate.

“I meant something else for you to eat,” said Herbert.

“So did I,” said Kate.

“Except that I’m obviously not food,” said Herbert.

“You look good to me,” said Kate, and raised her hand towards the balcony.

He realised in that instant that her hunger had gotten the better of her. He backed indoors, closed and locked the balcony door and backed into the center of the room.

“Don’t be difficult!” he heard her call, “You know I need you. You might as well get it out of the way, and then I’ll have a larger piece of meat inside me.”

He stayed silent, trying to think what to do.

Then he felt a tremendous noise above him, and saw the roof starting to move upwards. Kate was pulling the entire roof off the house with her bare hands in order to get at him.

As the roof came off, revealing her stern face staring down at him, he ran to the stairs, slid down the rail to save time, and retreated into the central room.

“It won’t work, Herbert. I’m not going to let you escape!” called Kate.

He heard another noise above him, and knew that she had pulled the outside walls off the upper rooms, to give her a better chance at gaining leverage to work on their floors, which were also the ceilings of the downstairs rooms. He wondered if he could run out the door and into the bush and elude her, but knew that she’d certainly see him.

He heard more noise, and knew that she was wrenching the remaining ceiling up from over his head.

Herbert darted down into the basement and looked for anywhere that might conceal him. He knew that it was only a matter of time, before she discovered the stairs to the basement, and began pulling up the downstairs floorboards.

Then he heard more crashes.

“You’re being irrational, delaying the inevitable!” she called, “If you’d been more cooperative in the first place, this would all be over by now.”

“Whatever you think’s fair,” he thought cynically, and found a pile of wine crates.

He managed to build a structure that allowed him some cover underneath four crates mounted partly on the rest of them, and ducked under it.

Then he heard the floor pulled up above him, and peeked out at Kate.

“It’s obvious where you’re hiding,” she said, and lifted the covering crates from above his head, and put them down in the garden outside.

“Kate this was the date I’d looked forward to for so long. Are you really going to let it end this way?”

“I came out with you expecting to be fed to my satisfaction as part of the romantic meal in this house you promised me,” said Kate, “I’m not going to be disappointed.”

She picked him up and stuffed him eagerly into her mouth, gulped violently and licked her lips with satisfaction.

“That should at least keep me sustained until I get back into town,” she thought, and made her way.

That night, while watching the news, Jocelyn saw that Kate had marched on the town, snatching up anyone in sight and eating them until the rest of her hunger pains had completely subsided. She went to talk to Madam Minnie about it as soon as she’d finished dinner.

“I saw the news report too. It’s being updated on every channel,” said Madam Minnie, “I never met Kate, and she couldn’t have known about my Enlarger Elixir, unless you told anyone who could have told her. But there’s none missing. I checked. Nobody’s been here except us, Peter and Larsin.”

In the days ahead, several other reports came in of girls and women growing to gigantic size and manifesting overwhelming urges to swallow normal sized people whole for food. All of them had one thing in common. Other staff members from Kate’s former store of employment reported to government investigators that all of the gigantic women had been seen as customers in that store. Authorities have ordered the store closed down, and all of its food items recalled for scientific analysis.

“You HAVE met Kate, you mentioned,” said Madam Minnie, “I don’t think they’ll find anything in the food products of that store, which would explain the growth of these women. It started with Kate, and she met you. It’s not much to go on, but I’d like to do a blood test on you, and apply every possible analysis to your blood.”

Jocelyn agreed, and waited a few days for an answer from Madam Minnie, which might throw some light on it.

In the meantime, the government named the condition as GROBIG-86, and declared that it was a pandemic. The armed forces were called in to attack the giant women with both land and air strikes. Some women went down under fire, while others regrouped and united in places where a preemptive strike was not feasible. It was easier for the giant women to hide behind cliffs and throw boulders at approaching planes and tanks.

Madam Minnie met with Jocelyn before another week had passed, and put her theory to words:

“I believe that you had a large amount of seafood, large for you from the perspective of a temporarily shrunken person anyway. You then had the Enlarger Elixir mixed with red cordial. The seafood and the Elixir both combined with some unknown factor in the female DNA has created a growth virus. You’re a silent carrier, unaffected to the point of doing anything more than regaining your original size the day we met. However, somehow, you’ve passed the dormant virus onto someone else.”

“I think I know how now!” said Jocelyn, “The last time I saw Kate was a week before she made the prime time news. She had sold me a bag of lollies at the store, and she had to work at getting the coins out of my hand with her larger fingers.”

“It must be transmitted on contact with the skin then,” said Madam Minnie, “And since Kate acquired it from someone who enjoys eating tiny boys, namely you, her first thought was to relieve the hunger pains of her new giant body by eating people whole. I can inform the government anonymously, but I won’t let them track either of us down. I might be able to come up with a way to use the Shrink Drink in another modified form as an antidote.”

As GROBIG-86 began to spread around the world, nothing was able to contain it. The governments resorted to putting entire countries under house arrest for their people’s own safety, testing all manner of proposed medical countermeasures, despite painful and even deadly side effects, usurping people’s medical choices, and generally taking away people’s civil rights.

Madam Minnie perfected a powder antidote, derived from the original reduce tablets, and sent it in large quantities to the governments. The armed forces fired missiles tipped with the powder into the upper arms of rampaging giant women, with interesting results. The women did return to normal size, but then died a few minutes later. The antidote worked, but had death as a side effect.

“It must be safe enough to use the reduce powder on someone who has taken the enlarge powder with water,” said Madam Minnie, but for someone who grew to giant size by contracting the GROWBIG-86 virus through skin contact, the reduction would be lethal.”

The telephone suddenly rang. It was the home diversion extension of her business line.

Madam Minnie took the call.

“Hello,” came a voice, that was very soft, “Can you hear me?”

“Just barely,” said Madam Minnie, “Can you talk louder?”

“I’ll shout, but it won’t be much better, and you’ll soon know why. I’m Arty, a neighbour of your former laboratory assistant Chad. He came to see me on the way home, the day you fired him. I cheered him up, and he thanked me and shook my hand. I haven’t seen him since, but I’ve developed some major medical problem, and I  think you’re the only scientist I could make contact with for help, since I can’t go out of my local area during the GROBIG-86 lockdown. I’ve got the opposite problem. I’ve suddenly and inexplicably shrunken to tiny size. That’s why I’m so hard to hear. I slipped under Chad’s door, found your phone number in his room, and managed to lift the phone off the hook to call you.”

“Can you hang up and stay near that phone? Give me the number and I’ll call you back,” said Madam Minnie.

“Alright,” said Arty.

Madam Minnie hung up the phone, turned to Jocelyn and filled her in.

“It’s the same problem in reverse, with the same origin story,” said Madam Minnie, “I didn’t tell you the full details before, just condensed the story. Before Chad first asked me to eat him, he knew I was having prawns for lunch in the laboratory. He secretly took two of my reduce pills, dyed himself with red and white food colouring to look like a prawn and hid in my bowl of prawns. I detected an unusual taste, found him in my mouth and took him out. I dismissed him from my employ and then spent the afternoon thinking about his incredible desire to be swallowed whole by me. He consoled himself by talking to a neighbour and shook the man’s hand. Clearly his contact with seafood after taking the reduce pills has combined with something in his male DNA to create a shrinking virus passed on by skin contact too. He shook hands with Arty, and then I came around and agreed to eat Chad after all. Arty was none the wiser, and now the dormant virus in Arty has caused him to shrink. Everyone Arty’s touched since then is either a silent carrier or someone who’s been reduced but hasn’t been able to contact me, because they don’t know even as much of the story as Arty did. I guess I’d better go and see him.”

Madam Minnie called Arty back, got his address, and then remembered that Arty was still in Chad’s vacant home.

“I know where that is. I’ll come and see you,” said Madam Minnie.

She went to Chad’s place and let herself in with the house key he had left her, and sat down in front of Arty. She explained everything.

“Well, I guess I’d better have some of that Enlarger Elixir to restore my size,” said Arty.

“When I supplied the governments with the shrinking powder as an antidote to the GROBIG-86 virus, they could only use it on known threatening giant women, to stop their rampages. They know they can’t possibly use it in any other context. When taken as an antidote to the opposite powder having been taken with water, either powder will safely restore size with no side effects. However, when taken to counteract GROBIG-86 or the shrinking virus, both acquired by skin contact with a silent carrier, the effects are lethal. You’d have your size back to normal, but only for a few minutes, and then you’d die from the side effects.”

“So you’re telling me that I either kill myself at normal size or stay like this forever.”

“I’m afraid so,” said Madam Minnie.

“What sort of a lifestyle is that?” asked Arty.

“I wish I could offer you a better one,” said Madam Minnie.

“What am I going to do? I’ve been a bachelor for long enough. What girl’s going to want to go out with me now?”

“I could take you on a first date with me, and then swallow you whole on the second date,” said Madam Minnie, recalling the kisses that Jocelyn had exchanged with Larsin for the pleasure of eating him.

Arty looked at Madam Minnie’s beautiful face, particularly her mouth, and considered her suggestion.

“I suppose I might as well,” he said.

“Would you like me to take you back to my place?” she asked.

“I guess so,” said Arty.

Madam Minnie took him home with her. Jocelyn had gone home to watch the news reports about the gradual restoration of people’s civil liberties as the giant women were put down. Madam Minnie romanced Arty for the rest of the day, and well into the night, before they went to sleep. They spent most of the next day together, and then she ate Arty for her dinner that evening.

Arty had been too caught up in his own dilemma to even consider the fact that he had come in contact with several other men and boys since the day he’d shaken hands with Chad. A shrinking virus was spreading around the world, but without the newsworthy events of gigantic rampaging women. All over the world, arbitrary males, who were not mere silent carriers, were secretly shrinking to tiny size and acquiring the irresistible appeal to women’s and girls’ mouths. Madam Minnie had surmised this, and considered going in search of them, but could see little point in simply being the harbinger of bad news, when no cure was possible. Boys were eaten without their consent by their former girlfriends, or girls they’d admired but never found the courage to ask out. Some boys willingly went along with their fates. Some even suggested it. The shrinking virus only affected a small percentage of the world’s population. So many people just went on as normal, unaware of the problem. Once the last of the giantesses had been terminated, the GROBIG-86 virus reached a global zero case statistic, and was no longer a problem… except for Jocelyn.

“I had to advise you to stay here,” said Madam Minnie, “If the government knows that you’re a silent carrier, they’d probably execute you in the interests of national safety, before you could start the pandemic off all over again. Until and unless I can find a way to isolate and remove the virus strain from your system, you’ll have to stay here. I haven’t caught it from you, perhaps because having eaten Arty, I’ve acquired a counter-related immunity.”

“Then why couldn’t I?” asked Jocelyn.

“Of course. That probably would have occurred to me in a few more minutes,” said Madam Minnie, “The one way to neutralize the silent dormant GROBIG-86 strain in your blood is for you to eat someone who has shrunken, not from willingly taking the Shrink Drink, but from contracting the shrinking virus through skin contact. Then the two virusses would destroy eachother in your bloodstream, leaving you only with normal healthy skin contact again. After that, you must never have seafood and red cordial in the same day again.”

“The only problem is how to find someone who’s caught the shrinking virus,” said Jocelyn.

“We’ll just have to go looking,” said Madam Minnie, “But first we’ll need to cover our skin. I’ll rig up a transparent layer of temporary skin cover, so that you don’t go infecting everyone else.”

A few weeks later, now fully equipped, Madam Minnie and Jocelyn searched through parks, forests, every public place they could think of, looking for someone who’d manifested shrinking virus symptoms while outdoors. They could not go into people’s homes to look for someone, but the virus could take its effects anytime.

After several more weeks of searching, Jocelyn and Madam Minnie found a boy a couple of years younger than Jocelyn who was walking alone in the public gardens, when he suddenly shrank to tiny size.

Madam Minnie and Jocelyn walked over.

“I know what’s happened to you. I’ll explain soon enough,” said Madam Minnie, scooping the boy up in her hand and placing him gently in her handbag for concealment.

They took the boy back to her house and told him about the virusses and what had happened.

“So you see, we can’t have Jocelyn wandering loose with a tentative temporary skin cover, to soon become a silent carrier and start the GROBIG-86 pandemic all over again,” said Madam Minnie.

“See, what she worked out is that the two virusses can cancel eachother, when they’re absorbed into the same bloodstream. All I need to do is eat someone who has contracted the shrinking virus, and that will be absorbed into me. Then the shrinking virus and dormant GROBIG-86 virus will destroy eachother.”

“I still don’t understand how that can cure me,” said the boy.

“There is no cure for you,” said Madam Minnie, “There might have been, if I’d found a way to get some of the GROBIG-86 strain from a rampaging giantess and somehow get it into your tiny bloodstream. I don’t know of any way to do that, and the giantesses are all dead now.”

“But you could cure me,” said Jocelyn, “All I need to do is eat you.”

“Just like that?” said the boy, “You look lovely, Jocelyn, including your mouth, but I don’t think I want to be eaten.”

“I can make it thrilling and enjoyable,” said Jocelyn, “Both of my boyfriends were happy for me to eat them.”

“And the alternative for you would be spending the rest of your days at that tiny size,” said Madam Minnie.

“I think I’d like to make the most of that,” said the boy.

“I’m sorry you feel that way,” said Jocelyn, “But I’ve been isolated for some time now, because of this problem in my bloodstream. We’ve been looking for a shrinking virus patient for weeks now, and you’re the first one we’ve found. I’m afraid you’ll have to help me, willingly or otherwise.”

“Are you going to let her do this?” asked the boy.

“I do take some responsibility for everything that my accidental inventions have set in motion,” said Madam Minnie, “And I regret that you’ve faced the loss of your normal size. In every other situation, I’ve left it up to boys and men to volunteer for being eaten. However, in this case, I have to think of the wider consideration … the fact that Jocelyn simply must be cured. She’s been a dear friend and neighbour for a long time. I hope you can see that we have no other course of action available to us.”

Jocelyn picked him up off the table.

“Thank you for complimenting my appearance,” she said, and kissed him, “Don’t worry. I’ll be as quick as I can about it.”

She opened her mouth wide and put out her tongue and lowered the boy onto it and drew him into her mouth. She was so keen to affect the cure, that she didn’t savour the taste of him, as nice as it certainly was, but gulped hurriedly and felt him sliding helplessly down into her stomach.

“I’ll keep you here in isolation, and do blood tests every two days until we’re sure that the dormant GROBIG-86 is gone,” said Madam Minnie.

Within a week, they were sure.

For the rest of the world, just a few men and boys would shrink irreversibly every day. What happened to them is another few stories.

End Notes:

Continues in chapter 11

The First Three Loves of Melinda’s Mouth by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Continued from chapter 10. A high school girl's first three boyfriends have interesting relationships with her.

Bevan and Melinda had been dating for over two years, doing all their homework as fast as possible and staying out of trouble at school, so that they were free to maximize their time together. One day they were sitting in the garden at Melinda’s place, while her parents were away for the weekend. With no warning signs at all, Bevan suddenly shrank to tiny size. He had contracted the Shrinking Virus.

“I wonder how this happened,” said Bevan.

“All we really need to know is that it has happened, I suppose,” said Melinda, “You look so nice, I could eat you all up.”

“I can’t see the humour in that right now,” said Bevan.

“Who said I was joking?” said Melinda, “You’d be delicious, and you’d go down so easily.”

“We need to find a way to reverse this.”

“I don’t think we do,” said Melinda, “I’m going to find you a place in my tummy.”

Bevan finally realised how seriously she was enjoying the idea, and knew that he had to do something drastic fast. He turned and ran into the flowerbed.

“I’ll catch you!” he heard her call.

He soon found himself panting, as he ran as fast as he could, hearing her crawling in hot pursuit behind him. Then he felt a hand closing around him, and saw her curled fingers in front of him. He was turned around and held up to her face.

“There’s nothing you can do, Bevan. In you go,” she said, opening her mouth wide.

She lowered him inside it and slid him to the back of her mouth and gulped him down.

Five days later, another boy came up to her at school. His name was Bud.

“I haven’t seen Bevan all week,” said Bud, “Are you two still together?”

“In a manner of speaking,” she said, “But you won’t be able to see him anymore. He shrank to tiny size somehow on Saturday.”

“Really? So where is he now?”

“I ate him,” she said casually, “He didn’t want me to, but I very carefully didn’t bite him. So he went down comfortably, when I swallowed him.”

“Wow… I guess that means you don’t have a boyfriend now.”

“I suppose I have all of his nutritional value as part of me,” said Melinda.

“Would you like to go to the movies with me on Friday night?”

“On a date, you mean?”

“Yes.”

“I’d like to go out with you, and I see no harm in it for myself. However, you could end up shrinking for whatever mysterious reason Bevan did.”

“And you want to warn me that you’d swallow me down too.”

“That’s it. You could start shrinking too, at any point in your life, I guess. The thing to consider is that, if you’re with me when it happens, I’ll be alright, but you’ll be gobbled up for certain. There’s no way that I would let you go.”

“It’s considerate of you to warn me, but if I don’t take the risk, I’ll never be with you. I’ve always liked you, and I’ve never had the chance before in the two years I’ve been here.”

“Well so long as you risk it knowingly,” said Melinda.

They went to the movies, and had a number of other dates, kissing and cuddling many times.

“Every time I get to kiss you and go home safely, it feels incredible, in the light of what might have happened,” said Bud, as they sat in an otherwise empty park having lunch together one day.

“I often find myself hoping that it will happen,” said Melinda.

“Statistically, it’s probably highly unlikely that it would have happened the first time, with Bevan. The odds of it happening again must have dropped-…”

Bud suddenly shrank to tiny size.

He looked up at the beaming face of Melinda, regretting none of the risk he’d taken.

Without a word, she picked him up, gave him a huge kiss, opened her mouth wide, and placed him inside it. He waited briefly, until she gulped him down the inside of her lovely neck.

A week later at school, a third boy named Ivor came to talk to Melinda.

“Do you still have a boyfriend?” he asked, “I thought you were with Bevan, and then I thought you were with Bud.”

“I guess they were both a little consumed with me,” said Melinda, “It seems I’m by myself again.”

What she did not know was that Ivor had been listening into Bud’s initial courtship conversation with Melinda, while Bud was hiding in the school bushes. He was sure that their words had not been a mere game, given that both Bevan and Bud had disappeared from the school altogether, both while apparently dating Melinda. Ivor sought to take a different chance … the chance that dating with Melinda would fulfil his hopes of shrinking and being eaten by her as well. He had no idea what had caused the other two to shrink, nor how to recreate the situations. He only knew that he wanted to be with a girl who aroused his fantasies by happily eating shrunken boys, and that if he really got lucky, it could happen to him directly too.

“I’d love to go out with you,” said Ivor.

“The others probably thought I had a big mouth,” said Melinda, unaware of his perception of every double meaning she was using in the conversation, “I hope it doesn’t turn you off.”

“It probably puts a bit of sparkle into my life,” he said, secretly admiring her tongue.

After several dates, he wanted to spice up the dialogue a bit.

“Can I ask you a personal question?” he asked.

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Why did you and Bud ever break up?”

“You’d find the answer hard to believe. Do you really want to know?”

“Yes, surely.”

“He shrank to tiny size, and I ate him. The same things happened to Bevan.”

“They would have had the thrill of their lives!”

“I don’t think they saw it that way.”

“But I would. I swear I would.”

“Really?”

“Sure. Open your mouth.”

She obliged him.

He put two fingers into her mouth and slid them around on her tongue.

“That was awesome! If only it could be my whole self, if I could shrink too.”

“I do believe you really mean it,” said Melinda.

“I do. I certainly do.”

“We can wait and hope,” said Melinda.

She was in the habit of going out with boys when her parents were home, and asking the boys around, when her parents were away. The next time the opportunity arose, she asked Ivor over to swim in the pool in her backyard.

They got into the water together, swam some laps, talked and laughed together for most of a morning, and then it suddenly happened. Ivor shrank to tiny size, and started treading water on the surface.

“Can you pick me up?” he called, “I can’t keep this up much longer, and we don’t want me to drown before I can enjoy having you eat me.”

She picked him up and stuck out her tongue at him.

It was the eighth wonder of the world.

“Are you sure you’re not regretting putting yourself in this situation?” she asked.

“Of course not.”

“That’s good, because you won’t have a chance to run for it. I’m going to pop you in and gulp you down, before I even leave the pool.”

“That’s fine with me,” said Ivor, “I imagine your wet tongue will give me more of a water slide than you’ve ever had. You may start when ready.”

“That will be now,” said Melinda.

She slid him onto her tongue, and let him roll over a few times, and then gulped him into her throat and swallowed him.

Invasion of the Voracious Bikini clad Giantesses by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

While trapped on a planet of giant women, a surviving member of the Secret Society of Space Scientists learns of a plan to invade earth and eat its entire population.

(This vignette story includes another satirical nod to a recent medical event).

The time was the 1960s, dawn of the space race. Governments were spending inordinate sums of money on a project which ultimately amounted to landing one or two people on the moon. What none of the national leaders knew was that a group of young science graduates were way ahead of them. Eight young men and six women had worked together to invent a space ship which would carry them all into the endless reaches of outer space to explore far more than the nearby lunar surface of the moon. They were:

Ken Walters and Warren Burnett, 20 year old university graduates, with the highest grades in all of their tertiary subjects.

Yvonne Gordon & Dee Scott, two 31 year old scientists, who had graduated over a decade earlier and formed their own research company.

Howard Ronson: 19 year old university student, who had met Warren at university and discussed his interest in space travel.

Patricia Heath: 24 year old scientist recently employed by the Gordon & Scott Research Company.

Arnold Stephens: 13 year old boy genius and next door neighbor of Patricia Heath.

Frank Beechworth (aged 26) and Darren Jamison (aged 25) & Meredith Lee (aged 33): three scientists who had both been working for the government, until they grew disillusioned with the lack of any real progress in the space program and decided to branch out on their own, without informing the government.

Verity Miller: 37 year old inventor.

Will Bartholomew: 17 year old high school graduate, who had done some work experience for Verity.

Oliver James: 22 year old laboratory assistant at the Gordon & Scott Research Company.

Sonia Sherrington: 26 year old apprentice to Verity Miller.

They formed the Secret Society of Space Scientists, a name which would only ever be known to their own membership, and combined all of their knowledge and research into designing a space craft which was constructed secretly on Verity’s isolated country estate. Frank, Darren and Meredith designed the structure of the ship. Yvonne and Dee perfected a fuel, by combining radioactive isotopes in an experiment which had never been attempted before.

Ken and Warren engineered the guidance system and control panel for the ship.

The others were given supporting tasks, except for Howard and young Arnold who were still required to attend university and school until their planned take-off at the beginning of summer vacation. Unknown to even the other members of the society, Arnold was working on his own pet science project as well.

Everything was completed ahead of schedule, with the ship ready to be launched three weeks before the start of summer vacation.

In the course of these interactions, a few romantic attachments had formed as well. Warren and Yvonne were dating, as Yvonne had left her boyfriend a few years earlier, when he had dismissed her interest in space travel as unrealistic. Will had persuaded Verity to go out on one date with him, despite their 20 year age difference, and it had culminated in a slow dance and a slow kiss. Darren had finally told Meredith that he had liked her for years and was pleased to learn that she had come to feel the same way.

 

Ken and Sonia had also become kissing friends and were dating almost every night.

These attachments continued and kept them from feeling too much anticipation for their launch date, until the time came.

On the first day of summer vacation, the Secret Society of Space Scientists met convened at Verity’s estate, and climbed aboard the ship. They had filled it with extensive food and water supplies and expected to find a planet to visit long before the food and drink were used up.

 

It took them over a week to leave the known solar system, and another three days to find the first new planet. It was uncharted territory for them, as nobody back on earth knew anything at all about their current location. They slowly entered the planet’s atmosphere, to see that it had a bright pink sky, rather than the blue skies of earth. As they flew around the planet, and eventually, drew nearer to the surface, they saw that most of the planet had been used for the construction of large futuristic looking cities and suburban houses of a sort. Then they noticed something else. The cities were so particularly large, because the population were all, without exception, gigantic women. They had the appearance of earth human females in every way, and yet their size was such that an adult earth man would be no larger than one of the giantess’s fingers. Every one of them was dressed in a bikini, which seemed to be the common fashion on this world.

The Secret Society of Space Scientists decided to keep their space ship’s existence a secret, while they explored one of the giant cities. They stayed in the air until just after dawn the following day, and then landed the ship in a park in the middle of the city. It was well concealed by the flowers and bushes. They were close enough to everything of interest. 3 sides of the park bordered onto suburban houses, and the last to a block of high rise buildings. It was from one of these buildings that there emerged the first giantess to come out that day. She had long brown hair and medium to full shaped lips.

“This place is like a utopia,” said Meredith, admiring the buildings.

“Right down to the temperature,” said Frank, “Have you noticed that the temperature has not changed throughout the night, before we went to sleep, or right down to this morning. It’s neither unpleasantly cold nor unpleasantly hot. No wonder they’re comfortable wearing bikinis all the time.”

Most of the Society decided to stay concealed in the garden of the park, but Oliver James was fascinated with the towering beauty of the giantess, as she sat down on the grass and enjoyed the morning sunshine. He stepped out and let her see him.

“Hello!” he called up to her, “I’m Oliver, from Earth.”

said the giantess, picking him up,

 

“You’re very beautiful,” said Oliver, “I wish I knew what you were saying.”

Her lips were now right in front of him, as she was holding him very close.

He leaned forward enough to brace himself with his hands against her chin, and then kissed her giant lower lip.

She held him back a little and stared at him intently.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “I didn’t mean to go too far.”

Suddenly Adriki put out her tongue and slid him into her mouth. As the others looked on from the garden, the giantess gulped him down her throat. She smiled contentedly and stood up and went walking away again.

“We had better stay concealed from now on, all of us,” said Frank.

They took off in the ship and landed in a large uninhabited garden area just outside the city. They Society were interested in the scientific aspects of the planet, but could not take the chance on any further interactions with the gigantic inhabitants. They must have had a fixed population, given that there was no way for them to have children in the traditional earth way. The Society made their temporary home in the garden. The men went out in one group to gather food, while the women went in another. Arnold had not joined the men, but secretly followed the women until they stopped to rest somewhere.

“Have you come to help us instead of the men?” asked Sonia.

“I wanted to tell you all something actually,” said Arnold, “While you were all working on our space travel on earth, I was perfecting a formula for shrinking myself to tiny size. My chemistry notes and gear were the only things I brought on this trip. I’d finished the formula just before we left earth, and when I saw how big the women here were, I came up with a way to reverse the formula very quickly, given that the science had already been perfected. I could make all of us, except for myself as large as the natural giantesses of this planet, and I’d be very happy to, if one of you could do something very special for me. It’s what I wanted when I first started working on the shrinking formula. I would love it so much, if one of you would be willing to put me in your mouth for a while and gulp me down, like that giantess did with Oliver.”

“Which one of us would you prefer?” asked Dee.

“I was hoping that it would be Patricia,” said Arnold.

Patricia opened her mouth in surprise.

“I don’t know what to say,” she said.

“I’ve always thought about you doing that,” said Arnold, “The giantess doing it was just an excuse to bring it up.”

“Is this why you had lunch with me in our back gardens so often?” asked Patricia.

“To watch you eating? Oh yes.”

“I’d be honoured,” said Patricia.

“Why don’t you keep your formula a secret just between us? We’ll administer it as a surprise for the men later, some time after Patricia’s gulped you down,” said Verity.

 

“What are we going to wear for clothes?” asked Yvonne.

“The formula can be taken orally by living people or sprayed onto inorganic material,” said Arnold.

“It’s lucky I brought some spare bikinis,” said Dee.

“I have a one piece swimsuit that would do me,” said Patricia.

Arnold gave them all of his dispensers for administering the formula and taught them how to use them. Then he and Patrica went for a walk by themselves. Patricia applied the formula to herself and her swimsuit and grew to giant size.

“You look incredible!” said Arnold.

“Well how do you want me to do this?” asked Patricia.

“If you could pick me up and hold me in front of your mouth, and then open it wide, I’d like to just look in there for a while,” said Arnold.

He felt her soft fingers closing around him and was gently lifted into the air, so that his face was just above the lever of her lips. Then she opened her mouth wide, and he stared in awe at her huge sparkling tongue within. It was as if it was inviting him, as if he had been born to end up inside that lovely mouth of hers.

“It’s wonderful,” said Arnold, “Could you ease me in with your finger and thumb?”

“Sure. How will I know when to gulp you down?”

“You could just leave me lying on your tongue for a while and then suddenly surprise me, especially if you do it slowly, so I can enjoy every second of it,” said Arnold.

Patricia complied with his request, and he soon felt his face and shoulders and his hands and arms all resting against the soft moist flesh of her tongue. He lay there in comfort and exhilaration for nearly an hour, and then he felt the slow movement of her tongue, as she drew him gently into the top of her throat. Then he felt the gulping movements, and made his way down to the very tummy that his own invention had enlarged.

Some of the men asked questions about what could have happened to Arnold in the weeks ahead, and Dee truthfully answered, “He was eaten by a giantess”, but didn’t explain that it had been Patricia enlarged.

They wondered about her absence too, but didn’t dare to speculate on whether the giantesses ate earth sized women too.

One day Yvonne asked Warren to meet her for a date in the park again, and he made sure to conceal himself in the garden until she arrived, lest any giantess find him and eat him as Adriki had done with Oliver.

Warren saw a giantess approaching from one of the high rise buildings and ducked a little lower, and then as the giantess drew nearer, he saw that she was Yvonne! Some of the other society scientists must have found a way to enlarge them all. Now they could live in this utopian futuristic place without being too small to safely interact with the native populace.

When Yvonne reached their meeting place, she looked around and saw that she was the only giantess in the park and sat down.

 

“This is amazing!” said Warren.

“So are those high rise apartments, like nothing we’ve ever seen on earth. Their modern conveniences give new meaning to the word, and they have way more than they need. I’m moving comfortably into one, and the others will be doing the same. I’ll take you up and show you mine,” said Yvonne, “Stay out of sight though.”

She picked him up and completely covered him with her gently closed hand. He was unable to see anything until she opened her fingers again to reveal her incredible apartment. She sat down on the alien material which approximated the feel of earth carpet.

“So who invented the way for us to grow?” asked Warren.

“Arnold reverse engineered it from a shrinking process he’d been working on back on earth,” said Yvonne, “He came to the women’s food gathering party and offered the process to all of us, with an unexpected condition. He wanted Patricia to gulp him down whole just like that first giantess did with Oliver.”

“Do you mean to say that she agreed? No wonder we haven’t seen Arnold for weeks!”

“The idea made quite an impression on the rest of us girls,” said Yvonne, “But we only had one Arnold, and he was already spoken vore. So we decided that there was no need to enlarge the men too.”

“Surely you’re not thinking of…”

Yvonne gave him the most adorably mischievous smile.

“I chose today to have my special treat for lunch. You don’t have much time left… There’s nothing you can do,” she said.

He looked at her long neck and pictured her gulping him down inside it.

She laughed down at him. Then still beaming with amusement in her gorgeous eyes, she lifted him to her face and licked him like a lollipop several times. Finally she opened her mouth wide, and slid him across her lower lip, onto her resplendent sparkling tongue and closed her mouth. He knew that there was no escape, obviously no chance of persuading her to reconsider, and a huge throat awaiting him.

Soon the gulping pressure came, and he was inescapably carried down inside her with gigantic force.

Dee, Sonia, Verity and Meredith had all taken apartments of their own. Meredith had used the formula on some of her long skirts and dresses from the space ship as well, so that she could at least dress in more than a mere bikini when at home. Dee used a similar approach to Yvonne, to lure Howard up to her apartment alone. She lay down on her alien design bed in her bikini and let him lie on her stomach.

“It’s more comfortable than any mattress I’ve ever slept on,” said Howard, “I guess it’s the softest part of you to lie on.”

“I’m glad you like it,” said Dee, “By the end of this date, you’ll be inside it.”

She explained everything, just as Yvonne had for Warren, and then let him climb along her body until he snuggled against her cheek for a while.

 

Finally she sat up in bed and her entrancing tongue licked him affectionately, before she ate him with pleasure and amusement.

Sonia had also enlarged some dresses, and wore one as a giantess where she had arranged to meet Ken. It was at the foot of a small hill. She sat in a comfortable position and picked him up.

Ken seemed curiously unconcerned about becoming a giant himself in his response.

“With you girls all enlarged, we’ll have some giantesses we already get on well with,” said Ken.

Sonia suddenly put out her tongue and slid it over his entire face in a mere gesture.

“That’s really very nice, when the recipient is not in the same danger that Oliver was,” said Ken.

Sonia opened her mouth wide, putting her tongue out a little as she did so, slid him onto it, and gulped him down her throat, before he could really take in what she was doing to him and the fact that she’d obviously planned it for some time.

In her high rise apartment, an elegantly dressed Meredith stood Darren on her shoulder and turned her head to kiss his entire face at once.

“Oh that was lovely,” he said.

“I want you to enjoy these kisses for a while. It’s the least I can do, given how much I’m going to enjoy eating you,” she said.

“Eating me!”

“Don’t be too frightened. I love you too much to bite you. I wouldn’t bite anyone, really. I’m big enough to do this without harming anyone on their way down to my tummy.”

“If you’re absolutely certain that you’re going ahead with this, I guess I’d better make the best of the time we have left,” said Darren, and snuggled against her cheek when she sat back on the alien couch.

When the time came, he agreed to willingly climb into her mouth, rather than being forced, and enjoyed the chance to slide over her lower lip in the process. He soon felt her contentedly gulping him on his way.

Unlike the other recently enlarged girls, Verity had chosen a suburban house with a swimming pool. She soon invited Will there, introducing her giant size and placing him on the side of the pool. He watched her walk through the water for a while and then climb up the largely submerged ladder to step out of the pool and dry off.

She sat on a deck chair and placed him the table, where she had prepared some lunch. He watched her magnificent sparkling well shaped rounded tongue coming out of her mouth over and over again to receive each piece of alien fruit as she placed it into her mouth. Then she drank a container of water.

“I’m so glad you invited me here and told me about the way you ladies have grown,” he said, “I always hoped for more dates with you, but I didn’t think that there would be any.”

“This will be the last one,” she said, “I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as possible.”

“If you’re not going to see me again, then I guess it’s my only chance to ask for something that has caught my fancy in the last several minutes. I’ve been watching your tongue coming out of your mouth, while you’ve been eating. I think it would be the most exciting thrilling experience of my life if you would consent to lick me.”

“I was going to oblige you anyway. In fact, you’ll be able to share some of the other experiences of the giant fruit as well, as you’ll have all the contact with my tongue that you could wish for. My little admirer, I’m going to eat you.”

“Oh… I see.”

 

“The others have all eaten the ones who loved them.”

“I’m glad you chose me. I guess I couldn’t be in better hands … or better mouth.”

“Thank you. I’m glad you can take it so well, not that it would make any difference to me in the long run.”

She picked him up and slid her tongue over his face and shoulders and arms several times, and then it looked as if she were merely going to do another repetition of the gesture. However, her next movement drew him into her mouth with her retreating tongue, and then he was surrounded by darkness. He slid back and forth on her tongue for a while, until he felt her gulping him down.

The next day Verity met with the other five girls in the garden area on the outskirts of the city, where they had first retreated to after witnessing Adriki swallowing Oliver.

“We’re starting to learn the giantesses’ language,” said Yvonne.

“They could teach us much about this world, now that they’ve accepted us, and we could help them build space ships of their own, giant sized ones. Then we could lead them back to earth, enjoy a feast of normal sized people while we’re there, and stock up the ships with plenty of tasty treats to bring back here to eat in the comfort of our new homes,” said Meredith.

“There’s only one thing I’m wondering about,” said Verity, “Has anyone seen Frank lately?”

Frank had no girlfriend in the Secret Society of Space Scientists. He had planned to admire giantesses from a safe place of seclusion, and had fallen rather hard for Kimian, one of the giantesses who had befriended the Society Girls after they had become giantesses.  He had been eavesdropping from the garden, listening to this secret meeting in surprise. He knew that there was only one thing he could do now.

Frank snuck away and made for the space ship. He got into it and prepared to make the flight back to earth to warn everyone. Before he could power up the engines, he saw Kimian step into view. She sat down, smiling triumphantly and seized the ship in both hands, held the cockpit viewport window up to her eyes and looked in at him.

Then she carried the ship to her apartment and put it down on a table. She picked up a tool and used it to clamp onto the viewport frame and then almost effortlessly pulled off the entire viewport.

Even if he could escape from her, which seemed beyond probability, the ship would never be able to carry him safely through airless space now. He saw her hand reaching through the viewport opening. He backed away, and stood in the door opening to the corridor behind the cockpit. He ran across the cockpit and opened the power unit, disconnected the cables from the ship’s engines and pushed the exposed endings against her hand. The electric shock knocked the giantess out. Her hand left the ship, as she fell over into unconsciousness. It had drained much of the ship’s power supply and would take some time to recharge, but he had an even greater problem.  The spaceship would now still be capable of space flight, but could not protect him from airless space with the viewport torn off. The most he could hope for is to fly the ship through her apartment window to somewhere he could safely hide out on the giants planet.

 

*          *          *          *

 

At home one night, Corelie Barnes, one of the many American presidents in history who were allied with the global criminal elite was listening to an infomercial on the radio:

 

“Are your fans and fan heaters quadrupling your electricity costs, every time you turn them on. Leading Japanese scientist Professor Asuka has invented a fan that acts as a generator and transformer as well. Every time you turn the unit on, it will not only cool or heat your room, but will also generate as much electricity as it uses, feed it through the transformer and into your three phase home power system. The unique patented Asuka fan is available only at Emma’s Gear Electrical Supplies outlets in your local town. Call this toll free number now, to order your fan. Operators are standing by to take your money. Order in the next fifteen minutes, and we’ll deliver it to you free of charge, just as soon as we receive your cheque in the mail. Order in the next five minutes, and ….”

 

The informercial was suddenly cut short.

 

“Attention anyone in authority on earth. This is Frank Beechworth from the Secret Society of Space Scientists. I am using what little power remains in my depleted space ship to send a radio message from an alien planet, where giant women are preparing to invade earth and eventually swallow everyone on the planet whole. It is vital that you prepare defences now, if you even can. Their space ships and weapons will be too large for any military measures to have any effect….”

 

Kimian lifted Frank out and raised him to her face. The normal sized power couplings for the ship had only knocked the giantess out for a few minutes. Frank knew he was destined to be eaten by the beautiful woman, and decided to make the most of it, hoping that he had at least given earth a fighting chance. He ran his hands over her lovely lower lip and looked at her in a mixture of awe and admiration.

Kimian smiled pleasantly and kissed his whole face. He felt those enormous lips pressed against him for several minutes, and then withdrawn.

She then began licking him over and over again, and he could see that it was all a process of whetting her appetite. There was only one way that this scene could have ended.

Kimian held him gently, tilted her head back, put out her tongue, and placed him onto it and drew him into her mouth. She swished him around for a while, and then gulped him into her throat.

 

President Barnes soon received a telephone call from the Leader of the criminal elite.

“Everyone on earth is in this together now,” said the Elite Leader, “We’ve been planning to orchestrate financial crises and pseudo terrorist attacks as part of our plans to take over the world, but our ultimate goal was to work on a virus that would send everyone into such a panic that they would willingly give up their civil rights in the supposed name of staying safe. This virus would kill a person within weeks of injesting the pills that trigger it. We have named it TPBUY69. If you can work with other world leaders to organise a way of getting it into the giantess’s mouthes, we’ll supply you with enough TPBUY69 to wipe them all out, before they can eat anyone.”

 

After hours of cogitation, the President could think of no way to administer the TPBUY69, and then he remembered the infomercial which had been cut short at the time Frank Beechworth’s radio warning had come in. His power and influence enabled him to make direct contact with Professor Asuka in very little time.

 

“I believe I do have a plan to get the giantesses to ingest the TPBUY69,” said Asuka, “All we need to do is get them to ingest men who’ve already contracted the virus.”

“But nobody would sacrifice himself that way,” said the President.

“I started my scientific research and development company for one purpose only, which I have never been able to achieve,” said Professor Asuka, “I’ve invented the Asuka fan and other money making products purely to fund the main purpose of my research, which is to find a way to reduce men in size, so that they can be eaten or at least engage in mouth play with full sized women.”

“But I still don’t see who’d want to do that either,” said President Barnes.

“You’d be surprised,” said Professor Asuka, “I am the function coordinator of a world wide network of macrophiles, who have been pen friends and travelled to secret conventions for years. There are many many more men with the desire to be shrunken and eaten by women than there are women who desire to shrink and eat the men. I always thought that this was because the women would need replacement willing victims once they’d eaten their first candidates, if I ever found the way to get them shrunken in the first place. Emma, the owner of our electrical distribution outlets is a member of our macrophiles network too. So if you make the TPBUY69 tablets available to our members, they will undertake to give themselves the virus shortly before making contact with the giantess invaders.”

“I’ll arrange that,” said Barnes, “I’ll have the other world leaders instruct their intelligence and military to only track the arrival and landing sites of the giantess’s spaceships on earth, without engaging them in battle. Then you can send your Snack Squad to those locations.”

“It’s a viable strategy,” said Asuka, “They’ll bait the giantesses into not suspecting anything, but making a show of attempting to elude them, but nonetheless get caught and eaten. The virus will enter the giantesses through their stomaches and take them out.”

“We’ll instruct the rest of the population to hide out indoors until the giantesses have fallen,” said President Barnes, “I suppose the only problem at your end is that it will leave your few female members with nobody to eat.”

“Well they don’t need their victims to be willing, and they can carry on the research into shrinking science, after the world has been saved.”

“I suppose I can turn a blind eye to that,” said President Barnes, “I’m not male. So if they ever do find a way to pull it off, they won’t be targetting me. Let’s get this plan into motion then.”

So the giantesses landed their ships on earth, unaware that it was they who were heading into a trap. On sighting a giantess, each member of the macrophile netwok downed their TPBUY69 tablet and then led the invading giantess on a short but merry chase, until he was caught. It was the ride of his life, as he was swallowed whole by a beautiful bikini clad giantess, and he went out knowing that he was saving millions of others who had no such fantasy.

The giant spaceships were ground up into scrap metal waste, and dropped down into a deep hole known as the Boss’s Well. They would have been too large to pilot. There would have been nobody left on earth who would want to travel to a world of size intimidating giantesses anyway, even if that world’s remaining in habitants didn’t share their late countrywomen’s love of eating smaller men.

So all of the male macrophiles were gone, but the reseach went on, as Emma took over the macrophile network, and assumed ownership of Professor Asuka’s research and development company. As the 1970s came along, infants were growing into boys, and boys were growing into adolescents, and adolescents were growing into adults. There would be other male macrophiles, and as Barnes and Asuka had noted, once the female macrophiles had mastered the science of shrinking the males, they wouldn’t necessarily need volunteers.

 

 

End Notes:

And so, working with the same goal for the only time in history, members of 3 different global secret organisations saved the world from culinary conquest.

The Timewater Drains by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

A young man meets an earth woman in a giant land, after she has become a giantess.

When Templeton was 19, he took a bushwalk that he’d done many times, but this time deliberately strayed off the path and began walking randomly between trees, just to see where he might end up. Unexpectedly, he passed through some sort of invisible warp and ended up in a giant garden that looked out on a massive building with a sign on it that said BOOKS & TUCKSHOP. He walked a little away from the portal, and then looked back at it, and commited the location of it to memory, as it was invisible.

Then he walked back through the portal and studied the divergent path he had taken on his bushwalk, and commited that to memory too, so that he could repeat the experience any time he wanted. He looked up at the building and realised that it seemed to have been designed disproportionately.  The building was as tall as a skyscraper, and yet the door reached almost to the very top. A books and tuckshop building shouldn’t have needed a skyscraper complex to accommodate it. He walked over to the door and couldn’t see any way to open it. Then he heard a loud bell from somewhere in the distance.

Before long, he turned and saw several girls in school uniforms walking towards the building. Unlike earth school uniforms, these were in the form of long elegant dresses which reached almost down to the ankles, and looked much better in his opinion than earth school uniforms. He ducked behind a flower outside the building and watched the girls approach. Then it suddenly dawned on him that he was smaller than the flower, and as the girls drew closer, he could see that they also had a disproportionate look to them, as he was straining his neck back. He had to look upwards, to concentrate on their faces. They weren’t unattractive by any means, but since leaving school, he had found that his visual chemistry system was geared towards adult women. As the first girl came right up to the door, she unknowingly confirmed what had slowly been working its way into his mind. He only came up to the girl’s ankles, and had to conclude that the people on this side of the invisible portal were giants. Some sixteen girls opened the door and filed into the shop, chattering away happily. He waited for the last of them to go in, and then ran in behind, before the gigantic door could close.

Inside he saw several book stands close by, and food shelves and a counter on the far side of what was actually just one giant sized room. He ducked under a book stand, and peeked out for the next 50 minutes, as the girls selected their lunches and were served by a gigantic and very beautiful woman. Then another bell rang, and the last of the girls, who had subsequently turned up after his own entry, left with only a few lollies to eat before presumably returning to a giant classroom somewhere.

He felt a sense of impatience at last relieved, as he could now approach the giant woman unobserved by anyone else. He stepped out into view and walked over to the counter, but could not see her face, as she had been serving from a sitting position behind the counter. From this position, the counter itself blocked his view of her face. He walked around the counter and took in the full grandeur of her elegant beauty. She was wearing a long pale brown dress, with patches of dark pink on it.

“Hello,” he said to her, “I’m from another land called earth.”

“I know you are,” she said.

“Really. How?”

“Because I’m from earth too, a number of years ago. I came through the invisible portal, and a few seconds after I’d appeared here, I just started to grow. I don’t know what caused it, but I can’t undo it, and I couldn’t go back to earth now if I wanted to.”

“Does that mean you’d prefer to stay here anyway?”

“I was fortunate enough that the girls school Books & Tuckshop staff member was retiring not long after I arrived. So I soon had this place to keep me going. Now I have a house of my own and a nice life here. I’m Elena.”

“My name is Templeton.”

“I’ll get you off the floor, so we can talk more easily,” said Elena.

She picked him up and sat him on the counter. He looked up and across at her neck. It alone was taller than his own height, and looked so soft and wide. He felt the overwhelming urge to snuggle against it. There was something about it that accentuated her beauty still more.

“I’d never thought of combining the book shop and tuckshop that they have in earth schools into one,” said Templeton.

“It’s an innovative idea on the part of these giants,” said Elena, “Most school book shops usually only sell their books at the beginning of terms or the beginning of years. With the tuckshop in the same building, it can stay open all the time, except in school holidays. They’re not far away here, although you’re not due for them on earth for a while, are you?”

“Not for 2 months,” said Templeton.

“What school do you go to?”

“I finished over 2 years ago.”
“Really? How old are you?”

“19, going on 20 in 4 months.”

“I’m  nearly 36.”

“I thought you’d be about 26. I guess we both look younger than we are.”

“I’ll say. I’d have guessed you to be in junior high school. You’re deliciously cute. Now that there won’t be anymore customers until lunch time tomorrow, I can have my dessert. I had lunch’s main course before the girls came in. I’ll cut a slice of rainbow cake. That way it’ll be something soft enough for you to stand beside it, and you can dig in with your hands and have as much as you want, while I put my finger and spoon to work and scoff down the rest.”

“Thank you very much.”

“You’re welcome, little fellow,” she said, placing the plate with the slice of rainbow cake on the counter beside him.

He stepped onto the plate and scooped out a bit of cake with his hand and used his other hand to eat parts of it slowly.

“It’s very nice!” he said, “Did you make this yourself?”

“No, it came with the regular supplies that stock up the tuckshop. It’s nice in a sticky messy sort of way, but when school breaks up, I think I might come in here once more on the first day of the holidays and enjoy something I can swallow whole, without all the gooey icing sugar and crumbs.”

“Whatever it is, I don’t think it’d be so easy for me to swallow whole.”

“It would be semantically impossible,” she said, “Not just because it would only fit inside my giant mouth, but also because of the logistics of it. I was referring to you.”

He remembered a feeling of excitement and warmth and elation all roled into one when she had described him as ‘deliciously cute’, but dismissed it as just a form of flattery based on visual appearance. Now he felt far more excited by the words she had just used, and wondered if he had understood her correctly. There was one easy way to find out.

“Did you mean that it would be semantically and logistically impossible for anything to swallow itself?” he asked.

“That’s it exactly,” said Elena.

That seemed to settle the matter, but one more question just to confirm.

“So when you said you were referring to me, you meant that I would be something that you could easily swallow whole.”

“For sure,” said Elena.

“That’s an amazing idea! I’ve been looking at your neck and imagining how lovely it would be to cuddle up against it. Being able to slide down inside it would be a thrill beyond my ability to express.”

“You can snuggle up against it if you like,” she said, “If you’ve had enough cake.”

“I’m full on it,” said Templeton.

She used her hand which had been holding the spoon, as it was not sticky, to pick him up and place him at the base of the neck, with his feet resting on her necklace. He snuggled against her, while she put more cake into her mouth.

“Are you comfortable down there?” he heard her mouth say above him after a while.

“Yes. I can feel the movement of your neck doing the gulps, each time you swallow a mouthful of cake,” he said, “It’s helping me to imagine what it will be like when you’re gulping me down on the first day of the holidays.”

She lowered him back to the table.

“I’ve been imagining it too, just from the feel of you against the outside of my neck. I’m sure it will be a very special treat for me.”

She rested her elbow on the table and sat her face in her open palm.

“It would never have been possible for us to do this, if you hadn’t grown to giant size when you got here,” he said, as she began eating again.

There was just a little of the cake left on the plate. She put her forefinger into the cake, then placed it into her mouth and sucked the cake from the tip. He saw her finger emerging from her lips slowly.

She radiated warmth as she smiled down at him, while they both considered what she was going to do to be the most natural thing in two worlds.

“There, it’s all gone,” she said.

“It seems like such a long wait until the holidays, when I’m this excited. Could I have a turn in your mouth now?”

“I’ll just wash the crumbs down first,” she said, and lifted a small bottle of water to her mouth, and gulped down a plentiful intake.

Elena picked him up and laughed sweetly as she opened her mouth and placed him inside. He enjoyed the adventure of it immensely, and felt that it had thoroughly satisfied him by the time she took him out again and placed him on a shelf.

“I’ll have to hide you out of sight under the counter when the girls are in here each day, but we can get to know eachother more for the rest of the time, and I’ll even come in to see you on Sundays too (not Saturdays, when the girls have school sport and I’m at home), right up until the week in which I’ll swallow you.”

There were two weekends of school term left. On the first one, she came in on the Sunday wearing a multicoloured dress and sat down on the stretch of carpet behidn the counter, with her back against the wall. She stretched her right leg out in front of her on the carpet, and bent her left leg, with her hands on her knee, so that her wide well curved calf muscles towered just in front of him. They talked for most of the day, until she finally went home.

On the following Sunday, she arrived wearing a long dress with a high neckline level with her shoulders, and her arms and ankles covered. Only her hands and shoes were visible. The dress was white, with thin green vines all over it, with little yellow and pink flowers coming from the vines.

“It’s like your dress is a beanstalk, and I can imaging climbing it up to your neck,” he said.

“Would you like to try to do that?” she asked.

“Yes please.”

“Alright. If you slip from anywhere up to my tummy, you can just grab the lower portion of the dress and stop your fall. Once you’re on my chest, I’ll cup my hands under, to catch you if you fall off the edge.”

Templeton made the whole climb without the slightest mishap, and even used her hair to climb up beside her cheek and then run his hand over it. Her soft facial skin was tender to the touch. He then slid down her hair to her shoulder and asked her to turn her head to face him. He ran his hand over her lower lip.

“I can’t imagine that any native giantess would be as lovely to eat me as you are,” he said.

She was breathtaking, and the inner wonders of her mouth were his and his alone to explore.

What he only just that second took to heart was that he had already adequately explored them. When she went ahead with her holiday lunch treat, the inner wonders of her stomach would be the only new exploration prospects in store for him, and the journey would be very much a one way trip.

“We can go out in the gardens for once,” said Elena.

She took him out, walked through the school grounds a little way, and sat at a garden table, looking resplendently beautiful in her elegant white patterned dress.

They talked some more.

“This is the first time I’ve been in the gardens, instead of the tuckshop,” said Elena, “It’s as new for me as it is for you.”

“And so scenic,” said Templeton.

“Do you know something? You look so cute right now, I’d really love to play hide and seek with you out here, and then chase you through the garden when I find you. Do you think you could manage the exercise of trying to outrun a giantess?”

It was then that a thought crystalized in his mind. He had been in her mouth. He had been against her neck, even touched her lip with his hand. After those experiences, including the experience of lying on her tongue, there was nowhere left to go but down, quite literally down her throat and into her stomach. She had spoken about it so naturally, as though there were nothing unusual or daunting about it for over two weeks, and had been so sweet and pleasant in her demeanour, that he had not had a chance to emotionally process the ramifications of what she had made up her mind to do with him, apparently without considering how he might have felt about it. In the midst of all that, she had just suggested an activity which might well afford him the opportunity to avoid those ramifications.

“I might not give you a very good chase, but I’ll try my best,” he said.

“That’s alright. I’ll certainly give you a good chase,” she said, with a sweet friendly giggle.

She put him down on the grass and closed her eyes.

“You run and hide. I’ll count to 50 and then come and get you,” she said.

He noticed some long grass, and darted in amongst the base of dandelions, just in time, before she opened her eyes.

“Coming, ready or not,” she said, and walked around until her eyes came upon him. She had to squat down and make her way through the long grass and dandelions carefully, to avoid destroying the appearance of the school grounds. He turned and ran with ease, as he did not face the same restrictions at his size. He came to a row of circular drains and wondered why the grass had been allowed to grow over them. He darted through the nearest one and ran a few paces, before he came out the other side. He turned and looked back above the drain, but could not see Elena any more. She simply wasn’t anywhere in the garden.

Then he noticed something else. It was raining. There hadn’t been a cloud in the sky all morning, and yet it was pouring with rain. He looked through the drain and saw sunshine on the other side, lighting up the long grass and dandelion stems. He stepped back into the drain and went almost to the end, but not all the way, and looked out, just as Elena drew near to the opening, her face lit up in sunshine too. He darted backwards and looked at her.

She looked into the drain and could see him on the other side.

“That’s odd,” she said, “It only seems to be raining on your side of that drain, when I look through it. Even odder still, when I look over it, I can’t see you or the rain on the other side. Hang on. There’s a plague here next to the drains, that’s largely overgrown. I can’t read it.”

He looked around on the rainy side and saw a plaque that was not covered in any grass at all. Then he noticed for the first time, that the grass was not long on his side of the drain.

“There’s a plaque here too,” he called back, “I’ll read it out for you:

 

These are the Timewater drains. They enable small objects to flow

like water from one time to another. They go back different numbers

of years in time, and are labelled with numbers on the side, to denote

how many years can be traversed by any object you place in them.

Objects can not travel back to a point before the Timewater drains

were invented and built here by earlier students. If you wish to retrieve

your objects, then choose your drain carefully, as the drains are

nowhere near large enough for YOU yourself to go into the past and

retrieve objects.

 

That’s all it says.”

 

“I’ll have a look at the drain you’re in from my side,” she said, “It says 8. You must be eight years in the past. I was 28 then. I didn’t come to this land and grow until I was 29. By the time I was 30 I’d been settled here for months.”

 

“So there isn’t a giant you here in this time then?” he asked.

“No,” she said, “I lived in 31 Lyle Street back then. My house backed onto the bush, which got me started walking, and one day I felt some inexplicable urge to go off the path. I accidentally stepped through the invisible portal and found myself here.”

“That’s pretty much how it happened for me too, except I didn’t grow like you did,” said Templeton.

“I guess I can’t make good on what I said about giving you a good chase,” said Elena, “My hand wouldn’t reach further than a few giant inches beyond the opening at your end.”

“I guess that’s the way it works, according to the plaque,” said Templeton.

“We’ve certainly had an interesting day for our last weekend of term. Come on back through and I’ll carry you back to the tuckshop and dry you off. I’m guessing that any rain that fell on you in the 8 years ago time period will travel through the drain with you, so that you’ll still be wet in this time period.”

She was either still so sure of his having reciprocated her desire for their diner and lunch relationship or entirely presumptuous at this point, to have assumed that he would step back into her mercy.

“Can I ask you something?” he called back.

“Anything you like, little darling.”

“When you first told me about swallowing me whole, were you posing it as a suggestion?”

“Not really. I’d been thinking about it ever since I’d first laid eyes on you in the shop. While we were eating our rainbow cake, I made up my mind that I wanted to do it. The only thing left was to let you know.”

“So … I guess what I’m asking is that …. Well then you didn’t just decide that you wanted to eat me. You decided that you would.”

“I guess so.”
“So … You were announcing your plan to swallow me whole …. I mean, as opposed to asking me about it.”

“There wasn’t anything I really needed to find out from you. I could see that you looked deliciously mouth watering, and I was sure that I could gobble you whole without any problems. Everything seemed perfect. So I didn’t need to ask you anything.”

“Well nothing except my thoughts on the idea.”

“But you’ve been looking forward to it. You kept saying so.”

“I only said it for the first time after you’d already declared that you’d made your plan. What would you have said and done, if I hadn’t wanted to make a one way trip to your tummy?”

Going back to Elena by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Continued from chapter 13: Templeton romances Elena in the past, before she became a giantess.

“Honey, isn’t this discussion becoming a bit awkward?” said Elena

“I know it is, but I need an answer,” said Templeton.

“Well I guess there’s no harm in telling you, since it’s an academic matter anyway, given your enthusiasm about our upcoming holiday luncheon. If you hadn’t been so keen to cooperate, I’d have just made the most of it anyway, and reassured you that I’d gulp you down gently, and that it would all be over in a matter of weeks. In once sense, I’m really glad that we were on the same page, because you’ve been so friendly to me for these last two weeks. In another sense, I thought it would be fun to imagine that you were trying to escape our luncheon date, when we were playing our hiding and chasing game. For me, I guess it would have been equally enjoyable either way. I can tell you one thing though. If you hadn’t been so willing, and if I had known about these Timewater drains, I would have made sure that we played our little game on the other side of the school instead of here. There’d be no way for me to recapture you now. I’m glad you’re coming back of your own volition anyway. I thought it was so sweet of you the day you asked me to put you into my mouth for a while.”

“I think you’re as sweet a woman as I’ve ever known, and by far the most beautiful,” said Templeton, “When I first arrived here, I didn’t feel anything looking at the pretty girls, but when I got into the shop and saw you, I was infatuated beyond my wildest dreams.”

“Thank you!” said Elena.

“There’s just one thing though. After I’d been in your mouth and gotten near to the end of term, I had a sense of my time running out. I began to feel that being eaten would only duplicate the best part and then consign me to your tummy. I didn’t think much on it, because escape possibilities didn’t enter my head until you suggested our game today. Now that I’ve succeeded, I don’t think I want to come back and go the rest of the distance in your throat.”

“I understand,” she said, apparently as calm about his unwillingness to return as she had originally been about her decision to eat him without seeking his consent, “You should be alright back there until my younger self turns up in a year of your time. If you stay out of her way, and don’t let her see you, I guess you can visit here as often as you want. If you don’t, well then I guess I might (in my past form) have the chance to swallow you after all.”

“You’re not mad at me?”

“No. It’s just how these things turn out sometimes,” she said.

“Well I guess I’d better go and find somewhere dry. I suppose it’s not raining on earth 8 years in the past, if I’m lucky. I’ll go home and have a hot shower … except I can’t go home with my own younger self already there. I’ll have to find somewhere to dry off in this school.”

“I think I’ll just lie here and watch you until you’re out of sight. Farewell, little darling.”

“Farewell, beautiful giantess.”

He gave her a friendly wave and watched her face smiling through the drain affectionately. Then he turned and walked away.

He had only gone a few steps, when he turned again and ran back to the drain opening at his end.

“Elena! I’m so glad you’re still here. I hope you’re not upset at me for asking this, but did you have a boyfriend 8 years ago?”

“Not at that time,” she said.

“When you said I was deliciously cute, was that because of my relatively small size, or do you think your normal sized self would like me too?”

“Sure I would, but I’ll never be that small again. I can’t figure out what caused my growth, let alone undo it.”

“I know, but in this time, your growth hasn’t happened yet. I know you’ve already told me your younger self’s address, but I wanted to know how you’d feel about me asking her out.”

“She’d love to go out with you. You’re still 9 years younger than her.”

“The only thing is that I can’t just knock on the door of 31 Lyle Street and say “Hi, I’m from the future where you’re a giantess in a giant land who almost ate me. Now I’d like to go on a date with you’.”

“I’ll tell you how to set it up,” said Elena, “Remember I used to take that bushwalk all the time, every Saturday morning. Buy some rainbow cake, and you know my other favourite foods by now. Put them all in a picnic backpack and take the same walk yourself a little earlier in the morning than my 10am starts. Be set up on your picnic rug at the place where the walk meets the park at the end. When you see me coming through the end of the walk to the park, smile at her. Stand up and tell her you’ve accidentally brought too much food and invite her to help you get through it.”

“Oh thank you. It’s very considerate of you to tell me all this, given the circumstances.”

“If I can’t eat you now, I might as well help her to date you then,” said Elena, “You head off and enjoy yourself.”

“I love you,” he said.

“Goodbye again, little darling.”

He turned and started walking.

Elena called through the drain to him.

“Templeton!”

He went back to look through at her again.

“One more thought. I always took my swimmers under my clothes, and a towel in my backpack, so that I could sometimes swim in the river after the walk. You’re in shorts anyway. After you’ve both finished eating the picnic lunch, say the words, ‘I wish you’d brought your swimmers now. The water looks great.’ She’ll do the rest.”

“I’ll remember that too. I’ve still got the money that was in my wallet when I arrived here that day in your time. It will more than cover the food and picnic rug costs. I’ll buy a towel for myself too. I can’t get one from home…”

He suddenly laughed.

“What?” she asked.

“I just thought how silly it would be for younger you to meet younger me. He’s only 11 in this time period. 28 year old you wouldn’t be interested.

“I’m sure I’d have been interested in eating him, if I was giant sized by then,” she said, “I shall have dreams about eating you, I’m sure. Maybe … just maybe after you’ve been happy with her for a while, you might come back to me and let me go ahead with my original holiday luncheon. I’m not telling you how to be with her in order to bargain for that. I just can’t help wishing…”

“I know, and I’m flattered to be considered so appealing for you to gobble up. I very nearly went along with it right to the end.”

“I know you did. I wish you all the best.”

They made their third round of goodbyes, and then he went and found a place to dry off in the school grounds. He stayed there for another day, until the rain had passed, and then used the invisible portal to go to the earth of 8 years in the past. He looked quickly at a newspaper date in the newsagent, and saw that it was Thursday. He had to wait nearly two days until the Saturday. He returned to the giant world and got by on fallen food scraps dropped by giant girls, until the time came. Then he went to the shops on earth early, did the walk to the park at the end of the bush, and set himself up, until he saw Elena coming into view. She had her hair up this time. Without her giant 35 year old self’s pep talk, he would never have found the courage to look right at her and smile as she drew nearer. She smiled back, as he stood up.

“I love food, but I think in this case my eyes were bigger than my head and I’ve gone and overdone it a bit,” he said, “Would you like to join me for a picnic lunch and help me get through some of this?”

“Thank you. That would be lovely,” said Elena.

He watched her eating, this time from a different angle, acutely aware of what her mouth could have done if he’d been in 36 year old Elena’s present time.

His plans to swim with her went off like clockwork, nad they sat on the grass together afterwards. She dried herself off with the towel, but didn’t put her clothes back on over her bikini.

“I really like you,” said Templeton.

Elena smiled effervescently, blushing with glee.

“This is a bit awkward. How about we stand up?” she said.

He rose with her and looked down at her tummy, for once exposed to give him a full appreciation of what would have been in store for him if he hadn’t escaped 35 year old Elena. She had been almost 36. She might have even considered saving him up for a birthday dinner instead of eating him on the first day of the holidays. Now he would never know.

He put his arms around her and felt her doing the same, and then he kissed her and felt her huge lips pressing against his own, as he recalled the first day he had run his hand over her gigantic lower lip while standing on her shoulder.

He gave her his mobile telephone number, rather than his home number and address, knowing that there would be countless unanswerable questions if she ever called for him there. They dated over and over again for several weeks. He began calculating how much time he had left, before she would eventually turn 29 and find the invisible portal and become a giantess. That would be one bushwalk he could not accompany her on, unless he wanted to end up in her 29 year old self’s stomach.

The funny thing was that he was having the reverse of the reaction he’d had to being eaten when it was only days away. When he’d looked across the garden table at her giant white patterned dress, he’d considered that he was going to have the experience of being eaten by her, which aroused him beyond measure, but would miss out on the experience of dating her.

Now he was having the opposite realisation. He had done everything he could possibly have desired to do on the many dates with 28 year old Elena. But if he stayed here in this time, he would never have the thrill of being gobbled whole by her.

Things came to a head in his mind, when she asked him, “Why haven’t I ever been invited over to your house? We’ve had so many cuddles in my bed, but I’ve never even been through your front door. You’ve never told me where you live.”

“Well … there’s kind of someone else living there at the moment. It would be a bit hard to explain.”

“Are you saying you don’t want to be seen with me in front of your flat mates or something?”

“It’s not that at all. Let me think about it and I’ll try to explain next time.”

 

The next day, 28 year old Elena checked her letter box and found a hand delivered letter from Templeton.

 

Dear Elena, I am actually a time traveller.

I have no home address in your time, and

our last conversation has made me realise

that I can’t stay in your time forever.

You have made me so happy, and I love

you very much, but I have to leave your

time period now.

Love always,

Templeton xxx

 

Templeton returned to the giant land and the Timewater drains. He looked at all of the numbers on the sides and decided not to go through the 8 year drain to 36 year old Elena. She had asked him to consider returning to her to be eaten, but he thought that he could vary the experience a little. So he chose the drain marked with the number 4.

 

He went through on a sunny day and found it just as sunny in the new time period. This was where there now worked an Elena who was four years away from meeting him as a giantess when he first arrived and four years past having dated him on earth as a normal sized woman. She would not know that he was aware of her desire to swallow him, but would remember him from their days of dating.

He waited on the pathway which would take her from the Book and Tuckshop out of the school grounds at the end of a day, and then soon saw her walking along the path. She was wearing a long black short sleeved dress with flowers of various colours patterned all over it. He positioned himself where she would be able to see him and prepared to enjoy himself.

“Hello!” she said, “Would you believe I used to be a woman your size on earth where I came from?”

“Of course I would, Elena. It’s me, Templeton!”

“Is this your real time?”

“Not quite. I’m still 4 years in my past, but from my point of view, I dropped that letter in your mailbox in the last 2 days.”

“Won’t you be cute to date now!”

“Until you tired of the idea,” he said.

“Well who says I would? It was you who tired of dating me when I was 28.”
“No. I just wanted to date you closer to my natural time period, but you’re a giantess now.”

“A year or so after you disappeared, I found a portal into here and somehow grew into a giantess.”

“And now that you are a giantess, do you think you might ever decide to eat me?”

“I think I would, but not until we’ve gone out for a great many dates.”

“Well you won’t be able to eat me, because you’d have to catch me?”

“Do you think so? Well we’ll see about that,” she said, stepping towards him.

He backed into the flowerbed and continued backing away, looking up as she stooped over and looked down in at him.

She soon brought her hand down and snatched him up gently and took him home. It was the first time he’d seen her giant house, as 35 year old Elena going on 36 had never taken him out of the school grounds. She sat with him and gave him gigantic kisses for several minutes.

“You really have the loveliest lips,” he said, “It’s worth being gobbled up for this.”

“I’m glad you think so,” she said, “For you certainly shall be when the time comes.”

They had more dates, with Elena dressed in a different appealing giant outfit each time: a long white evening gown, a creamy brown dress, jeans and a black V-neck jumper, a bikini this time with her hair down, and a long black dress.

On the day she was ready to eat him, she wore a long white skirt and a sleeveless pale pink top. He now willingly but secretly embraced everything she was going to do, as he looked up at her gently preparing him on the kitchen bench, placing him into the oven and sitting on a chair in front of it while he warmed up.

He admired her beyond comprehension as she took him to the table, licked her lips from side to side, stuck her tongue out at him several times, licked him from waist to forehead over and over and then opened her mouth wide. There had been so much more in this experience than his trial in her mouth had yielded four years into this Elena’s future.

Elena was laughing ecstatically as she opened her mouth wide and let him look in at her yawning tongue. He saw what was awaiting him, looked down at her neck again for a few seconds, and then back into her mouth.

“Go on, in you go,” she said encouragingly, as she slid him over her lip and into her mouth.

He lay on her tongue knowing that this time there would be no reprieve…. because he had chosen to place himself in this situation and had no regrets. He slid around on her tongue, and looked towards the back of her mouth to her awaiting maw. Suddenly she drew him into her throat with uncompromising pressure and continued to gulp, until he made his way all the way down into her awaiting stomach.

Four years later, 36 year old Elena put all the pieces of the past together in her mind and smiled.

“Thank you little darling. You did come back to me after all,” she said aloud happily. She now knew that he had been role playing when he baited her 32 year old self into chasing him from the pathway through the flowerbed, that he had come back willingly to be eaten by her 32 year old self, after her 28 year old self had responded to all of his romantic advances. She would treasure her experiences in all 3 time periods forever.

 

The Vore Game by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

An online giantess role playing game at an American university leads to a holiday in the mountains of Switzerland.

Sammy Tench finished his last class for the day at university, in New York. It was 3pm, and his home assignments would take him less than an hour. He went into the university library, and sat at a computer and logged on. By 3:45, his time was his own. Sammy then made use of another facility available only to students of Young Street University. He logged into a networked interactive computer ‘sport’ known as The Vore Game, and typed in the latest instalment of his tactics:

 

“I have been shrunken for two days now, and access to food has become more problematic. Yet I am expending so much energy to get around at tiny size and stay out of sight. I have decided to be bold and daring about finding real sustenance. I have snuck into the university cafeteria’s kitchen at the break of dawn, before the cook arrives. Four inches above the floor, a mains power cord is plugged into a wall socket. I’m only two inches tall. I try jumping, but I can’t reach the cord. I look around for something to stand on, and can’t find anything. Then I get an idea. I take off my shirt, and then as I take my next jump, I swing my arm upward to throw the left sleeve of the shirt over the cord. It slips off. I make three more attempts, until I am able to grab the left sleeve again, while still holding onto the right sleeve. Now I am able to use the shirt to pull myself up within reach of the cord. I climb up, sit on the plug, while I put my shirt back on, and then slowly climb the cord to the bench above. The cord turns out to belong to the toaster. On top of the bench, I find a large bowl of pulled pork, with glad wrap over the top of the bowl to keep it from going off. I pull a section of the gladwrap loose, fold it over the rest, and then lower myself into the bowl and start to eat the pork. At my size, it is a little harder to bite into, but it soon occurs to me that the advantage of my condition is the ability to gorge myself on the finest foods, without making any noticeable dent in the supplies. I suddenly hear a noise coming from the kitchen door, and recognise it to be the sound of a key turning in the lock. I have no time to get out of the pork bowl and hide, not even any time to pull the gladwrap back into place. It instantly occurs to me that to do so would have induced my own suffocation anyway, once the bowl had been sealed off. The only think I can do is hide under some of the pork. I hear the sound of the cook’s shoes on the kitchen floor tiles, as she walks across the room. She mumbles to herself: ‘I do hate these surprise early starts. If only I’d noot forgotten to put that pork in the fridge last night. I would have to go and remember it at five in the morning and have to race through my breakfast in order to come in here and check on it. I suppose I might as well start making the pulled pork sandwiches. Oh… I didn’t even seal it properly.’ I peek out as she pulls the rest of the gladwrap off, having thankfully assumed that she was responsible for the opening he’d left. I am unable to avoid her hands by hiding in the pork forever, as she clearly intends to use all of it in the sandwiches. I remember seeing those sandwiches on the transparent shelves at the front of the cafeteria, and wishing that they were realistically affordable on the poorest student’s budget. Now I’d had all the pork I wanted, but I was going to have to work just as hard at getting out of the situation as I’d recently worked to get into it. I soon found myself surrounded by pork, sandwiched between two slices of bread, all now resting on a transparent shelf. I managed to wriggle into a position where I could just peek out, without giving myself away. Surveying the situation, I could see that the shelves offered no way to climb down to the floor, even with the cook not looking in their direction. Before I could think of anything to do, the sales girls turned up, making any unseen escape attempt impossible. Signed, Sammy Tench, tiny man.”

 

Sammy finished his entry and then went home. He was a first year student, two months into his first semester, and not even sure that tertiary education was the best way to advance his goals. If anything, it just seemed to be the best way he could think of to delay the descent into decades of office politics. The next day, he got to the university at 8:00 am, an hour before his first lecture, and logged into the Vore Game. There was an entry from another player, not nearly as long as his own. He would have time to read it before classes commenced:

 

“I have finished a whole morning of classes and am feeling quite famished. I go to the university cafeteria, and decide to direct a portion of my generous allowance towards a pulled pork sandwich. I feel a slight movement from the sandwich, as I take it from the shelf, and hope that the meat isn’t slipping out from between the bread slices. I sometimes wonder why they don’t seal them in gladwrap, perhaps because it would increase the purchasing cost. I take the sandwich out into the university gardens and sit under a tree. I raise the sandwich to my mouth and then feel another movement. Suddenly something falls out of the side of the sandwich, and I realise that the movement had taken it away from the section that I had been about to bite into. It looks like a tiny man, as he lands in the lap of my dress and starts to scurry across it towards the grass. ‘Oh no, you don’t. Not so fast,’ I say, ‘Just who are you, and what are you doing in my sandwich, little man?’ The tiny man explains that he is a student who somehow got shrunken, and tells of how he found himself trapped in a pulled pork sandwich. ‘Well now that we’ve cleared that up, can you put me down?’ he asks. ‘But I paid for a pulled pork sandwich’, she said, ‘According to Robyn Rowland’s economics class, the laws of supply and demand have intersected at an acceptable price, but only on the assumption that I got two slices of bread with pulled pork in between.’

‘Well you got that,’ he said to me.

‘And so I should eat it all up then,’ I said, ‘And that seems to include yourself.’

‘But I’m not part of the pulled pork,’ said the tiny student.

‘You took up space in the sandwich, which would otherwise have been occupied by pork that I would then have eaten,’ I said, ‘To satisfy the laws of supply and demand, it seems only fair that you should substitute yourself for the absent pork that you effectively displaced by concealing yourself in the cook’s pork bowl.’

‘Do you mean that you’re going to swallow me whole for the sake of satisfying an economic principle?’ asked the tiny student.

‘And also for the sake of satisfying my stomach,’ I replied.

‘That’s not fair!’ screamed the tiny man.

‘It seems that you’ve had more than a fair deal already,’ I replied, ‘You have consumed as much pulled pork as you needed, without paying the cafeteria for it. I have paid the full purchase price for my sandwich.’

‘It seems like I’m the one about to pay the price,’ he said.

‘Enough with you,’ I said, finishing the last of the sandwich.

He looked up as I took a bottle of water from my bag, raised it to my mouth, tilted my head back and gulped high above him. He remarked that my long neck shone beautifully in the sunlight, apparently accepting the fact that he would soon be on his way down the inside of it. I raised him to my mouth, licked my lips from side to side, and then opened my mouth and placed him inside. I felt him struggling a little in my throat, as I gulped him down eagerly, and then I had no more awareness of his presence inside me at all. Signed Marita Brassil, giantess.”

 

Sammy finished reading of the fact that she had decided for him in the roleplaying game, and then began walking to the lecture theatre. The Vore Game had been offered to any interested students at the conclusion of orientation week, just before semester had started. Scholarships were not available for the university, but participants were promised that there would be seven prizes to the value of several thousand dollars each for the seven best players in the Vore Game. As unusual as the game clearly was, it certainly offered a strong financial incentive to play it, and around 5% of the entire student body had taken up the challenge.

 

In the last week of semester, on the Friday night in fact, the Vore Game participants all attended the Vore Game party and prize giving night, which was held in a rearranged large tutorial room. It was not until they got there, that they learned that the Vore Game coordinator was actually Marita Brassil’s and Sammy Tench’s economics teacher Miss Robyn Rowland. The mock giantesses and mock shrunken men walked around, talking and eating while getting to know eachother. Some of the women made suggestive movements with the food they selected, pretending that each mouthful was actually a tiny male student, while the real full sized male students looked on in a mixture of awe and bewilderment.

After an hour and a half of eating and socializing, they were treated to the prize giving ceremony.

 

“There are four prizes for the most elusive shrunken men,” said Robyn, “The first is Blair Sidwell, if you’ll stand up and describe your scenario for the others please.”

 

Blair took the stand and described how he’d pulled the valve off a netball belonging to the girls netball team, squeezed inside it and peeked into the approaching mouth of the woman who had come to reinflate it with her mouth before sealing him in darkness again. Realising that he’d cut off his air supply (the mention of which naturally reminded Sammy of his Vore Game self’s stunt with the glad wrap), he began pummeling the ball from the inside and screaming for help, until the girls removed the valve and let him out, while he waited to see what they would do with him.

 

The other three shrunken men roleplay victims were Tim Scribener, Eton Keene and Sammy Tench himself.  Robyn then announced the prizes for the three best giantesses: Marita Brassil, Doris Henry and Beth Mitchell.

 

“Now you all know that the value of the prizes is considerable,” said Robyn, “The time has come to tell you just exactly what those prizes are. The seven winners will accompany me to my holiday resort in the mountains of Switzerland for an all expenses paid trip that, including air travel time, will last the full four weeks of semester break.”

 

A four week holiday to Switzerland was of no disappointment to any of the contestants. Not one entertained even the slightest thought of exchanging the trip for its cash value. Robyn and her seven winners flew over and soon reached a beautiful old Swiss guest house with expansive scenic gardens and all the best comforts. When they arrived, they had a night to sleep off any jetlag. The next morning, they were asked to fill in ‘the post-Vore Game evaluation tests’, and each took their form to their own rooms, except for Doris Henry and Tim Scribener, who had been dating for several weeks. They chose to fill out their test questionnaires together on the couches in the lounge. Tim finished only a minute later than Doris, and then they put their answers into the envelopes to be collected by Robyn.

 

“That last question was quite mind blowing,” said Tim, “The one that said ‘Would you play the Vore Game for real if it were scientifically possible?”

“What did you put for that one?” asked Doris.

“Well no, of course. It all sounds like fun and thrills on the computer, even rather erotic in its own peculiar way, but nobody would want to go through with it.”

(He wasn’t aware that Eton Keene had said an outright yes, Blair Sidwell had said that he would play it as far as being placed into the woman’s mouth, but didn’t want to go ahead with actually being swallowed. Sammy Tench had written that he would consider the game well worth playing and rather enjoyable, as long as he could be given a kiss from the woman after being shrunken, and obviously before being eaten.)

“I said that I would,” said Doris.

“Do you mean you’d actually … eat someone, a tiny person who’d once been your own size?” asked Tim.

“It sounds delicious, and rather … enjoyable,” said Doris.

“Do you know what you’re saying? What if it was me?”

“I think I’d like that most of all,” said Doris.

“It’s just as well that this is only a computer game,” said Tim.

Marita and Beth had also stated that they would gladly enact a real life version of the game, if it had been scientifically achievable. The three girl winners had all put that much extra effort and ingenuity into their efforts in the game, because they had found the game’s very subject matter to be more arousing than anything else they’d ever thought of in their lives. Eton had been of the reciprocal nature in the way he’d devised a scenario that, although involving a creative amount of elusive behaviour, still nonetheless did most of the giantess’s work in setting up his eventual demise. It had scored very highly on Robyn’s evaluation of his performance in the game.

 

After they’d completed their tests, they were given the run of the property and beyond for the afternoon, while Robyn Rowland evaluated their test questionnaire answers. Doris and Tim went for a walk on the side of the mountain. Sammy asked if he could sit with Marita, using the fact that they’d been paired in the computer game as a way of making a courtship move on her. They talked about the way their game scenario had gone and explored alternative endings and developments hypothetically. Blair and Beth played billiards on the pool table for some time, before going their separate ways to read novels and magazines until dinner time. Eton spent the entire afternoon fantasizing about being shrunken and eaten by Robyn. He couldn’t get the idea out of his head, and eventually went out of his room and down into the lounge, and was pleasantly surprised when he saw her walking into the room a few minutes later.

“The tests results are all processed,” she said.

“I guess it helps you to get us going on a new round of the game next semester,” said Eton.

Robyn sat down on the couch beside him.

“I liked your answer,” she said.

He then thought of something so obvious, that it should have been apparent to him on the night of the prize giving party.

“Would you have given the reciprocal answer if you’d been taking your own test?” he asked, “If it’s any of my business to ask, that is.”

“I’m happy to answer. I devised the game in the first place, because I’ve wanted to shrink someone and him them since I was a teenager myself.”

“I wish it wasn’t just a game,” said Eton, “I want it so much, I can’t think of anything else, and … Every time I think of it, I imagine  that you’re the one eating me.”

“I admire your courage and honesty in telling me,” said Robyn.

“At least we can all come here and talk about it and think about it with like minded friends. You’ve done what we all needed, come up with an event for willing Vore Game participants to meet eachother and enjoy eachother’s company with none of us thinking that the others are weird or malfeasant.”

“That’s very succinct. Well my cook will soon have dinner ready for us,” said Robyn, “After that she gets the night off and tomorrow free as well. We’ve got enough on hand to do our own upmarket cooking for the next few meals after tonight’s.”

 

Eton went to bed that night thinking of Robyn chasing him around her own backyard, although he’d never seen her backyard. So he had to imagine the topography of it, but that didn’t get in the way of his fantasies. Tim went to bed gobsmacked by Doris’s revelations. Sammy thought of being shrunken and kissed by Marita’s full sized lips, until he finally dropped off. Blair read a comic book until he was naturally tired, and then fell asleep too.

 

The next morning Tim woke up to find that his entire mattress had been moved to the garden outside, and apparently a long long way from the house. Then he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked more intently. Beside the bed was a flower that was taller than the mattress and just as wide, and half as long. As incredible as it seemed, it was beginning to dawn on him that both he and his mattress had been shrunken in the night, along with the pillow and bedclothes and the pyjamas he was wearing. Someone had then picked the whole mattress up and moved it outside.

 

Then he heard a crackling noise, like a loudspeaker being used for the first time of an evening at a pub gig for a live band. Looking around more closely in the direction of the crackle, he saw that there were speakers mounted on poles at a few points in the garden. Then he heard Robyn’s voice.

 

“You have all completed yesterday’s test questionaire, and the range of the answers should allow for some interesting manifestations of the Vore Game, which we will commence shortly. All four male participants have been reduced in the night and then positioned in different parts of the gardens, so that the three female participants and I can each play the game without interrupting eachother’s progress. Doris and Tim have been dating, and will therefore play the Vore Game with eachother. Marita and Sammy have already played the game together on the computers back at Young Street University, and have been paired again for this morning. Eton has expressed a strong interest in playing the game with me, which I certainly reciprocate. Beth and Blair were both prize winners who played the computer game with other participants who missed out on this holiday experience. So those two will play today’s round with eachother. The game will be played right to the end, regardless of what preferences the male prize winners have expressed in answer to the last question of the evaluation test yesterday. Their answers will just make the relational dynamics between them and their giantesses more interesting. The women and I are still inside for the next half an hour. You all have time to go and hide yourselves as best you can. When you hear the bell sound in half an hour, the game will begin, as we come out to play.”

 

Each of the young men was isolated from the others, and it was of no consequence anyway. One full sized woman would be more than a match for any number of shrunken men. Teamwork would be of no benefit.

Blair had noticed the fullness of Beth’s lovely lips and the general beauty of her facial features. He would do his best to avoid being caught by her, in order to escape being swallowed by her. However, if he was caught, which was the most likely event for any of them, he would enjoy his journey into her mouth while he could, before facing the fate of being swallowed. Robyn hadn’t said as much, but he guessed that all three of the female prize winners had answered yes to the last question of the test. He could not expect Beth to honour his wish to not take the game beyond an initial round of mouth play.

Eton Keene was wild with excitement and anticipation about Robyn Rowland. She had heard his declaration of desire late the previous afternoon, and had said nothing. He recalled now, that there was a look in her eyes, an extremely arousing look, which hinted at some hitherto maintained secret. Now he knew what it was. She had been planning to gratify his wish all along, even if it hadn’t been his wish, because it had been hers. He would love every second of the chase, and every second of the gobbling experience, driven out of his mind in the most positive way with ecstacy. What had been a mental fantasy with apparently no possibility of fulfilment the previous afternoon was now well on its way to fruition.

Tim’s thoughts were acutely on his conversation with Doris just after they had finished their tests. She had meant what she said, and would gobble him down with no compunction at all, unless he could somehow get away from her. He could picture her enjoying the rest of the four week holiday, untroubled by his plight in her stomach and then returning to university the following semester, studying one moment, playing new rounds of the Vore Game on the computer the next. All he could do now was hope for the slim possibility that he might not get caught, and the even slimmer possibility that he might be able to work out how Robyn Rowland had shrunken them all and restore himself to full size.

Sammy’s courtship with Marita the previous day had not had nearly enough time to go very far. He had not had a kiss from her at his normal size. So he could certainly look forward to asking her for one at his new size, if she caught him, and that would make being eaten by her beautiful mouth well worthwhile, he surmised. He would play the Vore Game to the best of his abilities, but expected that he would lose the game and then hopefully win the touch of Marita’s lips.

 

These various thoughts had been racing through the minds of the four participants, while their legs had been sprinting as deeply into bushes or flowerbeds as they could penetrate.

Then the bell sounded for ten continuous seconds, and the four women came out to start searching for them.

Doris came crawling through a flowerbed after Tim, wearing her light blue jeans and a white woollen jumper. She came to stop right in front of him, her head towering a little above.

“Honey, can’t we talk about this?” he asked.

“You know full well that I’m not going to reconsider,” she said, “I made that very clear yesterday, back when I thought the conversation was merely of intellectual significance. There’s nothing you can do, but go along with it now.”

She cut off his last ditch escape attempt with her hand, clasped him gently, sat up, opened her mouth wide, put out her tongue and slid him into her mouth. He stayed there, thinking back over all their dating experiences, until he felt her drawing him inescapably into her throat. He felt himself sliding down, and could do nothing but make the descent to her stomach.

Marita ran around the bushes to where Sammy was just reaching the other side, knelt down and snatched him out from the foliage, and picked him up.

“Did Robyn tell you anything about my answer to the last test question?” he asked.

“No, but I’d like to know before I do this,” said Marita, “Not to influence me, I mean, but just to know the disposition of my shrunken meal.”

“I said I’d find the game worth playing if I could have a kiss before being eaten.”

“I think that can be arranged,” said Marita, and pressed her lips to his entire face at once.

He felt the warmth and the sensuous presence of her full mouth for several minutes.

She repeated the exercise a few more times, and then spoke.

“Was that alright?”

“Oh yes, it was wonderful. Dine on me, sweet Marita.”

She licked him from chest to forehead a few times, soaking his arms as well in the process, and then placed him into her opening mouth. She slid him around on her tongue for a few minutes, and  then drew him into her throat and down.

Beth giggled as she chased Blair into a wide hose pipe. She couldn’t get at him, and he had nowhere else to go.

“Oh well. All good food has to be washed down,” she said, carrying his end of the hose over to the tap.

She turned the tap on, and Blair heard the oncoming rush of water. He could think of nothing to do, and was still in a distraught panic, when he saw her hold the open pipe to her mouth. The hose had no nozzle, giving him a clear view of her mouth. Then she tilted it a little, along with her head, and then the blast of water carried him into her mouth.

Once she had him trapped inside her mouth, she pulled the hose loose and turned the tap off. The water slid past him and into her throat, leaving her tongue more moist than ever. He began to slide towards it herself, and his legs were soon in the top of her throat, struggling to resist the gulping pressure that Beth was happily applying to him. He used the spaces between her lower teeth, to grab onto two molars and try to slow his fall. It worked for a few minutes, as he remained suspended in limbo, with his chest and face on the back of her tongue and his lower body still dangling in her throat. Then he felt another gulp, this time so powerful that he could not maintain his grip on her teeth. He fell helplessly into he throat and travelled all the way to her stomach.

Robyn Rowland came walking elegantly towards another flower garden, and soon spied Eton backing away at its far end.

“You’re giving me a good chase, despite your enthusiasm for the end result, little darling,” she said.

“You look absolutely stunning,” he called back, “I’ll be even happier still when you get me.”

“Thank you… Well here I come,” she said.

She strode around the flowerbed, while he kept running in the opposite direction to wherever her footsteps took her, until she saw a clear one foot patch between flowers, and stepped into the garden and onto that patch. This put her right in front of Eton. She towered above him and looked down.

He stopped and watched as she bent over and picked him up.

“I can have you here, or we can make a bit more of a deluxe event of it in my private dining room,” she said.

“Not meaning nor wanting in the least to delay it, but I’d like the dining room idea,” he said.

She carried him inside and sat at a dining table, lifted him to her face, put out her tongue and slowly licked him a few times.

“Do you have anything else you’d like to gain from the experience before I go on?” she asked.

“I don’t think so,” said Eton, “Thank you so much for making this possible.”

“Thank you for being my best willing participant,” said Robyn, “In you go, then.”

She slid him gently into her mouth and let him lie on her tongue for several minutes, and then slowly arched her tongue upwards, so that it would maximize the duration of the time it would take for him to slowly slide into her throat.

He felt himself gradually easing towards the back of her mouth, and then into her throat. He felt the gulping of her dainty neck as she drew him down inside her throat, further and further, until the Vore Game, for all 7 first semester prize winners and its creator Robyn Rowland, had concluded.

End Notes:

Fans of "The Saint" may notice a similarity between this chapter and the 1966 Roger Moore television series Saint episode "The Death Game" (novelized in 1967 by Fleming Lee for Saint creator Leslie Charteris). I thought the vore potential for a complete rewrite was far too good to go to waste.

The Giantess who stuck out her Tongue by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

A boy almost 6 years old is observed by a giantess in her garden several times. Each time she sticks her tongue out at him, leaving him with feelings he doesn't fully understand.

Kris Bell was five years old, about 2 months away from turning six, when he was playing in his grandma’s garden in the school holidays. He wandered into the borderline bushes and passed through one of those warps found in many a Timescrybe2 story, which naturally opened out in a giant garden. He saw a giant lady playing chasings in the garden with a girl roughly his own age. She caught the girl just near the flower garden in which Kris was standing, and hugged her, laughing happily. Then she saw Kris. Without alerting the girl, who had her back turned to Kris, the giant lady stuck out her tongue at Kris, and then smiled down at him.

She gave him a friendly look, and then resumed playing with the little girl, whom Kris eventually heard refer to the lady as Auntie Tana. After a while, they went inside and Kris wandered back home through the warp.

The next morning he woke up in bed, and couldn’t help thinking about Tana’s tongue. There was something about it that stirred up a whole sense of excitement in him, which he did not understand. All he knew was that he wanted to go back in the hope that he would see her do it again. Late in the morning, he went out into the garden again, and found his way to the giant’s garden. This time he noticed that the little girl wasn’t there. Seated on a rug beside the garden were Tana and a group of other ladies, two of which had their baby girls with them. Tana was facing side on, but at one point she caught Kris’s presence out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head towards him. Two other ladies on the rug had their backs to Kris, but were positioned such that they also blocked the view of two other ladies who were facing Kris. So Tana knew that the only person who could see Kris was herself.

Again she put out her tongue at him, licked her lips and smiled, before turning back to her friends, lest they notice anything unusual. Kris watched the side on view of Tana eating her picnic lunch, and felt more and more of that unexplained excitement at Tana’s tongue.

The next day he came to the garden again, and soon saw Tana walking in the garden by herself this time. She came over to the garden bed and looked down at him.

“Hello again, little boy!” she said, “At last we meet alone. It gives me a chance to stop and talk to you.”

“I saw you sticking out your tongue on the other days,” he said, “It looks very nice, even though it was far away from down here.”

“Why thank you, little boy,” she said, kneeling down and then sittin on her feet right in front of the flower bed, “Would you like to see it up closer this time?”

“Yes please!” said Kris.

Tana stuck her tongue out again, and left it in that position for nearly ten seconds, affording him the most amazing view he’d ever seen.

“How was that?” she asked.

“It looks very nice,” said Kris.

“You look so nice, that I’ve half a mind to catch you and lick you and put you inside my mouth and swallow you whole.”

The mere mention of such an idea brought to the forefront of his mind a full appreciation of his fascination with her tongue. He could think of nothing he would like more than for her to go ahead with her notion.

“Like eating me?” he asked.

“It WOULD BE eating you,” she said.

“Are you going to do that?” he asked.

“It might be nice to sit and talk to you instead,” she said, “I can do that over and over again, but I could only swallow you down once. Still, it’s nearly lunch time, and I do need to eat something. If you wait here, I’ll come back in a few minutes with plenty of food for both of us.”

She stood up and walked inside and soon came out with a bowl of salad and a slice of strawberry sponge cake. She put some of each onto the lid of a jar and spoke.

“Step back if you’re worried about me reaching in and grabbing you after all,” she said, and lowered the lid into the garden just near him.

“Thank you,” said the boy, and they ate lunch together.

As much as he enjoyed the food, he was deriving far more of a thrill from looking up at her eating her portion of the meal. This time she was not seated side on at a distance, but front on and right in front of the garden bed. Every time her tongue received the food from the spoon or her fingers, he had a magnificient view, as he recalled her desire to lick him and swallow him whole.

The next day he came to see her again.

“I’ll be leaving my grandma’s house tomorrow,” he said.

“So I won’t be able to talk to you anymore anyway.”

“You could catch me and eat me today instead,” he suggested.

“I’m thinking about that, and what it would mean for you,” she said, “Eating a little boy all up is a big step to take.”

“I like your tongue so much. I want you to eat me all up,” he said.

“You’re a dear sweet little boy to say that. But do you know what it really means? For me, I would enjoy gulping you down as a delicious lunch, and then I’d be able to do all the same things as always. For you, you would go sliding down my throat…” she said, as he took note of her long elegant neck “… all the way down into my tummy. Then you’d become part of my tummy … forever. You couldn’t come out and do the things you’re used to anymore.”

“When the holidays are over, I don’t like going back to school,” he said, “I’d like to go in your tummy.”

“Well maybe you’d better have a look in my mouth, just to make sure,” she said.

She leaned over the garden and opened her mouth wide. He looked in at her tongue and gaped in awe. It was the most beautiful living cavern that he could ever have imagined.

“I’m sure,” he said, “I really am!”

“I’m delighted to hear that, for your sake,” said Tana, “When you said that you wouldn’t be able to come here anymore, I had already made up my mind to catch you and eat you for lunch today. I was only going to keep on meeting with you for a few more weeks and then eventually do it anyway. I’ve been thinking about it all the time since the day I first saw you in the garden. It’s lucky for you that you want me to do it. I’m ready to crawl through that garden until I catch you now. Are you ready to start running?”

“Yes. I won’t run into the place that takes me back to my land.”

“I hadn’t thought about that,” she said, “It must be some sort of warp. If you had wanted to get away, I’d have to be sure to catch you before you reached it. Well run away, little boy. Here I come.”

He looked on as she began to crawl into the flowerbed, and then turned and ran, stopping and turning to look at her every now and then. Soon he found that he didn’t have to, as her greater size enabled her to curve her directional movement around beside him and eventually come up in front of him and cut him off.

“Caught you!” she said.

“Yes you did. It was lots of fun,” said Kris.

“Are you still sure you’re looking forward to being swallowed?”

“Yes, very much.”

“It wouldn’t make any difference, but it’s nice to ask you,” she said.

She picked him up and gave him some generous licks.

“Wow!” he said, “Now I’m not just looking at your tongue. I’m touching it.”

“Would you like me to do it again?”

“Yes please!”

She licked him several times and then withdrew her tongue and smiled.

“You taste every bit as delicious as I thought you would,” she said, “It will be lovely to have you in my tummy. I think I’ll put you into my mouth now. Goodbye, little boy.”

“Goodbye, giant lady.”

She smiled at his farewell message, and then opened her mouth wide.

She gently placed him inside it with her finger and thumb, until he was resting on her enormous tongue. It looked different inside her mouth, but equally enthralling. He simply lay there and enjoyed the feel of it, with her finger and thumb now retracted and her mouth closed. Over an hour passed, while she savoured the taste sensation of having a relatively tiny boy on her tongue. He was enjoying the sensation of being there, but beginning to wonder if she was having second thoughts about swallowing him. He had been anticipating that thrill just as much, thinking about the experience of being gulped down her throat and landing in her tummy.

Suddenly he felt everything moving below him, and a significant movement carried him forward, and into the top of her throat.

“Oh wow! She’s doing it!” he thought.

He could still feel part of her tongue in the top of her throat pressing against his chest and face, while his legs were loosely in the air at the back of her mouth. Then he felt her making a gulp, and he went down further, so that all of him from head to toes were surrounded by her throat. After a few seconds of resting in that position, he felt her gulping again, and he slid down further and further until he reached her tummy.

 

End Notes:

Does anyone else get the "A fatal MySQL error was encountered." message which has been stonewalling my manage stories page for two days?

I can only search up my own pen name and access my stories to edit them that way until this is fixed. But hopefully this chapter vignette story goes up OK.

The Change Came by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

A young man from 1989 meets a young woman from 1939, and learns that she has enjoyed a dream about swallowing him whole.

It was 1989. Hart had inherited a huge mansion from his late grandmother and had just moved in. He recalled the bushes between his house and a neighbouring property, where he had played there in school holidays as a child, and went for a walk. He saw a blue tube of bright light amongst the trees and bushes that had roughly the shape and size of an above ground stormwater drain about the length of a car. He walked through it with fascination and came out the other side, and continued walking through the bushes, further than he’d gone as a child.

He came to the edge of the neighbouring lawn, and was about to turn around, rather than venture into the realms of trespassing.

“Hello there!” called a feminine voice to his left.

He turned and saw a woman walking towards him in a long white dress, belted at the waist. She had hair which looked of no definitive colour. As the sun shone on it from various angles, it could have been blond, red or brown. Her dress had short sleeves, and her shoes were of a matching white colour.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “I didn’t know where the bush ended and the next property began until I got here. I’m your new neighbour, Hart.”

“Pleased to meet you. I’m Joyce. I had no idea that the Goodwoods had moved away,” said the lady.

“I remember a photograph my grandmother showed me of them walking in the garden. They moved out when she and my grandfather bought the property in 1965,” said Hart.

“1965!” said Joyce, “I’m beginning to wonder about something. Did you walk through a blue tube of light in the bushes?”

“Yes.”

“Will you come inside with me? There’s something I’d like to show you.”

She led him into her house, and took him to a pile of recent newspapers.

“I’ll be putting these out on garbage collection night, but look at the dates,” she said.

Hart stared in surprise. The newspapers were all dated 1939, but they looked in mint condition.

“How did you get hold of 60 year old newspapers in such perfect condition?” he asked.

“They’re not 60 years old,” said Joyce, “They were in the shops over the last few weeks. This IS 1939.”

“That tube of light must have been some sort of opening in time,” said Hart, “The last time I knew it, I was in 1989 this morning. Come to think of it, the sun was shining brightly in my garden, but everything is overcast on your property.”

As if on cue, a heavy rainfall began to descend on the roof of the house.

“I’ve found that tube of light and tried to pass through it, but I can’t get in. It’s like trying to walk through a solid glass wall for me,” said Joyce.

“Maybe that means that you can’t travel into a future which hasn’t happened for you yet. The tube let me through, because I was going to a past that has already happened. I was born in 1968. So I’m 21 now.”

“I’m 22, a baby of 1917.”

They went into the living room as the rain beat down on the grass outside. She invited him to sit down on the couch.

“That tube wasn’t there in the 1970s, when I played in the bushes as a small boy. Its time warping effect must not require it to physically manifest in all the times it passes through, only at the starting and ending points,” said Hart.

“So your grandparents don’t know about it?” asked Joyce.

“My grandfather died in 1983, and my grandmother just recently. I inherited the house. I know I’m just a guest in your home today, but I’m reluctant to go home. If I took a different way through the bushes, I’d bypass that tube of light and end up mistaken for a trespasser by the Goodwoods. If I went back to 1989 through the tube, I have no way of knowing how long the passage to 1939 would stay open. I do so love the idea of being in the past. For the last 3 years, I’ve noticed that the modern movies and books and magazines don’t have the charm of the things from this era.”

“I’ll never sell this house, no matter what I do in life,” said Joyce, “The day I found the tube of light, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. That night I dreamt that a young man would come through it one day, and that I’d see him several times, and that some years later, when I’m 30, he would come through again, as young as he was the day I met him. Now I know that it’s because you must be destined to make your last visit while you’re still 21, but the time tube will only take you 51 years back in time instead of 60. I’d be 9 years older than you then, instead of 1 year older. Still, I suppose I’m really 51 years older than you, if I’m still around in 1989.”

“That means I’ll get to see 1947, if the rest of your dream comes true.”

“Oh it will, I’m sure it will. There’s more to the dream than that. When you came in 1947, you were as tiny as a pixie, just the perfect size for me to eat you all up. I had just told you how much I was looking forward to swallowing you, when the dream ended. I’ve been waiting and hoping to meet you ever since. Now that you’re here, I know it will all come true.”

“I guess it means that the tube will be present enough for me to make all those trips, but I can’t see it possible that I’d become the size of a pixie.”

“If it’s possible to dream the future, and to time travel, I’m sure it will be possible to be tiny,” said Joyce, “I know it will happen to you when I’m 30. I just don’t know how many weeks into your personal future it will be, when it happens. Now that you’re here, I know that the dream will all come true. So it doesn’t matter that I’ve told you what I’m going to do. Somehow it will all take place in due course, even if you tried to avoid it, even by not coming back here anymore.”

“I’ll keep coming back to see you every time I can, without worrying about when I might end up being very small.”

“That is very very sweet of you,” said Joyce.”

“I wouldn’t want to avoid it. I haven’t had any actual dreams like you have. Maybe they only occur in the sleeping minds of those in the past. You can’t travel to the future, and I can’t dream of the past. However, I have often been lying awake in bed at night, ever since I was about 6 years old. I would think about how lovely it would be to be eaten by a nice lady. I never imagined I would meet anyone who would like to do it, let alone in another time period.”

Joyce stared at him demurely.

“I don’t know if I believe you, but then it doesn’t really matter. If you are pretending, perhaps in order to impress me, you’ll have to make good on your words regardless when the time comes. I’ll be happily anticipating that day for the next eight years. Come and sit with me at my desk.”

She sat on the opposite side of her desk from him, opened some boxes of photographs, and passed several across the desk for him to look at. They were pictures of the surrounding suburb taken in the 1930s. He was fascinated by every one of them.

The rain finally came to an end.

“I suppose I should be going home, but I can assure you I will be back, not just in spite of what you’ve told me, but even moreso because of it.”

“I know you will, because you did in the dream. I’ll walk you back to the tube of light.”

When they reached the 1939 opening to the tube, he kissed her cheek and then stepped through.

Sure enough, on the other side it was still 1989.

The next day he went through the tube of light again, and walked towards her house. He saw that the door was open, and stepped in. Joyce came walking towards him. This time she was wearing a long pale pink skirt and a tight fitting light purple top which ended at her waist just below the top of the skirt. Her breasts were pushing against the top, which made her look more cuddly than ever. So he was glad when she greeted him with a hug.

“It’s been year for me!” she said, “How long for you?”

“For me our first meeting was yesterday. So it’s 1940 then?”

“Yes, I’m 23.”

He turned his head and kissed her fondly on the lips. He could still feel her arms around him, and she wasn’t pulling away. However, he detected a slight uneasiness in her posture.

“I hope you don’t mind,” he said, “I won’t know when the last part of your dream will come true, until it does. I didn’t want to miss this chance.”

She released her embrace and stepped back and folded her arms.

“I know,” she said, “It’s just that I don’t know if I should have encouraged it. My childhood sweetheart and I were still dating when World War Two broke out last year. He’s been overseas in a combat zone ever since. When you came here a year ago, it was the first thing to take my mind off it.”

He decided not to tell her that World War Two ended in 1945. It might interfere with history somehow, to give away significant information like that.

“I should have realised that you’d have your own boyfriend already as part of history. I didn’t mean to disrespect that,” he said.

“Do you know that big house around the block,” she asked, describing in unmistakeable detail a mansion and gardens that he’d walked past many times, “If it’s still around in your time?”

“It’s one of the few in that street which haven’t been replaced with modern eyesores,” said Hart.

“I’m going to a dinner dance party there tonight. Would you like to take me?”

“I’d love to. I’ll dash home and change into a tuxedo that won’t look out of place in 1940.”

“You can’t, remember? If you came here a year later by trying to come here a day later than your last visit, then the time you spend changing at home will surely cause you to miss the party by several weeks.”

“Of course. I was so taken by your invitation, that I hadn’t thought that out.”

“Your clothes look suitable enough anyway. The coat and trousers you have on are nice and dapper for the occasion. We can go out and find you a tie from a second hand store nearby.”

“If this being tiny and being eaten thing is really going to happen, it’ll be lovely to have this evening with you at some point before that develops.”

“So long as you’ve accepted that as your eventual destiny, I won’t have to worry about misleading you tonight,” said Joyce.

They went on their outing and Joyce purchased his tie, given that he had no 1940s currency in his possession. He realised that his love of out of date fashions had already prepared him by default to look the part for a 1940s party.

When evening came, Joyce put on a long blue sleeveless evening dress. Hart had only to add the tie that he’d acquired.

They walked around the block together.

“Have the houses changed that much for you?” she asked on the way.

“All of these were still around, when my grandmother took me for walks in the 1970s, but more than half of them came down in the 1980s. It’s so nice to see them fresh and untarnished in your time.”

He enjoyed slow dancing arm in arm with Joyce that night,

“It’s nice to feel your tummy pressed against me,” he whispered, “I can’t help thinking how exciting it will be to go down inside it.”

“Nobody else here knows that you’re from the future, let alone that you’re going to be my tiny meal seven years from now,” she said.

At the end of the night, he walked her home and then she accompanied him to the tube. He tried to step through and bumped off the opening as though it were solid.

“That’s what happens to me all the time,” she said, “or at least it used to, until I stopped trying. I don’t think you’ll ever get through.”

“Whatever’s supposed to make me tiny doesn’t happen until 1947. I must have gotten back to 1989 somehow.”

He took a running start at it from further away, but was deflected back and fell over from the impact.

“You’ll just hurt yourself that way. We know that whatever makes you tiny will do it, just as it did in the dream. Why don’t you stay the night, and we’ll work out what to do in the morning?”

She showed him into the spare bedroom and let him hug and kiss her goodnight.

The next morning, he woke up, refreshed from his sleep, and looked out into the garden through the window. It was still incredible to think that he had awoken in 1940, not 1989. So many times he had wished he could return to the 1970s, without disrupting the visits of his younger self, and spend more time at his grandmother’s house. Now he was there decades even before then.

They had breakfast together and took a walk in the garden.

“I’ve hung your tie up, so that you can use it again if you need to dress the part from this time period,” said Joyce.

“The tie!” he said, “That’s probably the answer!”

“To what?”

“To my being stuck here last night. Both you and the tie are from 1940, and can’t travel through the tube into 1989.  I normally can, but I couldn’t when I was wearing a 1940 tie. I’ll bet I could step through now alright.”

“Would you like to try then?”

“I was thinking about something else before I dropped off to sleep last night. Would you mind if I stayed for dinner tonight, so that I could watch you eating at the table? It would give me a preview of your tongue receiving the food, when you spoon it into your mouth? That way I’ll be able to imagine what it will be like for me, when you’re eating me up.”

She agreed, and that night she sat at the table wearing a light blue short sleeved top.

He watched as she stirred the food a little on her plate with the spoon.

“This will be fun to watch,” he said.

Her red lips took on a serious look, along with her eyes.

“I do hope you understand the ramifications of becoming my little dream come true. There’s nothing you could do to prevent it, and I certainly won’t be having any second thoughts about it,” she said.

“I can promise you that neither will I,” said Hart.

He watched in awe as her hand spooned a scoop of meat towards her mouth. Her red lips parted, and her mouth opened, and her tongue came out, as she lowered the spoon towards it. The entire spectacle was driving him wild with excitement.

“I’m so glad I stayed to see this,” he said.

After dinner, she walked him out to the tube of light, gave him a goodbye hug, and watched him return through the tube.

He tripped on something in the dark, while making his way through the 1989 bushes, and struggled to hobble inside. After taking a difficult shower, he went to bed and spent most of his time in bed for the next week.

“It’s been seven days,” he thought, when he could walk comfortably again, “That would be about seven weeks for Joyce, if things remain consistent. She’ll be 30 now. If I go to see her today, this could be the day I turn tiny. In fact, it’s more than likely. If I wait until tomorrow, she’d be 31, and the dream specifies that it will happen when she’s 30. I might as well head back to 1947, let her know I’ve arrived, and we can await for whatever makes me tiny together.”

He walked out to the tube and stepped into it. Suddenly the tube began reducing its size, and he found that he was reducing with it.

“So this is how it happens!” he thought, “The tube must be closing up now, so that it will no longer exist in 1989 or the 1940s. That’s why I never saw it in 1978. If I don’t hurry, it will close into nothing, and that could leave me much worse off.

He ran to the far end of the tube, and out of it.

“Hello down there,” said Joyce.

He turned to see that she was sitting on a low tree branch, with her feet on the ground, looking down at him, smiling.

“I made it, and I didn’t try to get out of it,” he said.

“I know. I saw you running this way, when the tube got smaller. You’d have been safe enough from my dinner plans in 1989, if that’s what you’d wanted, but you didn’t run to that end of the tube.”

She was wearing a shirt and a short skirt. She took him inside and put him on the mantlepiece and did some jumping up and down in front of him,

“Just to show you that my tummy is in good shape for you,” she said, smiling radiantly.

“It sure looks like it,” said Hart.

She sat with him and talked for the rest of the day, had dinner and then showered and changed into a nightgown. She returned to the bedroom, climbed into bed and took him off the bedside table. She let him snuggle against her while they talked themselves to sleep. He explained about his accident, and that he’d been unable to visit her at her ages 24-29 in the 1940s.

“So you knew that this was the day the dream was indicating!” she said, “And yet you came.”

“I didn’t know how I was going to become smaller, just that we could await it together. Then the tube closing up turned out to be what made me smaller.”

The next day she suggested they play hide and seek in the garden together in the afternoon. She wore a long white dress with grey and black leaves patterned on it and enjoyed chasing him through the garden until she caught him, and then took him inside again.

Joyce put him into the oven to warm up, walked out of the room, came back wearing an elegant white evening gown and sat down and looked across at him, through the oven door’s window glass.

He watched as she took him from the oven, carried him to the table, and then towered above it, setting the table while still standing, with a look of amusement on her elegant face. She walked over to a bench, came back with a few things, and laid them out around him on the table, and then sat down.

He looked across at her elegantly covered stomach, up to her dainty neck, past her chin, to her lips and her lovely face in general.

It was the most warm and wonderful feeling ever to see the sweetness of her facial features towering above him, knowing what was about to transpire.

“It’s finally come true for you, and I only had to wait a week and a half,” he said.

He saw that some of what she’d laid out on the table included her mail. He watched her open a letter and read it, with her eyes now looking down at the letter, rather than across at him. She looked so pretty that way too.

Then she wrote a reply letter, and pulled back the flap of an envelope.

He watched her tongue in exhilaration, as she licked the envelope, and then sealed the reply letter inside it.

He could see the tip of her tongue, and her neck in full grandeur, as she tilted back her head and licked her lips.

Then her dainty hand enclosed him and lifted him towards her face. She put out her tongue and licked him.

“You taste lovely,” she said.

“Those licks were wonderful, better than anything that might have happened to me in 1989,” he said, “Now I’m about to become a piece of modern history.”

“Thank you for coming back,” she said, “I know now that the dream only showed the inevitability of eating you, because you had every intention of being sure to come back here for me.”

“Well I’ve been enjoying the sight of your neck from the table. So I can keep the image of it in my mind, when you’re gulping me down shortly.”

“How sweet of you once more. I’ll put you into my mouth now.”

She opened her mouth and let him stare in at her tongue for a few seconds, and then placed him inside. He was surrounded by her mouth, and soon in total darkness, but the unforgettable views of a few minutes earlier were still fresh in his thoughts as he lay on her tongue and awaited for the moment when the gulp came. She drew him into her throat and swallowed eagerly, as he slid down to meet her tummy.

 

The Jewels in the Mountain by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

A giantess asks an earthling to help her obtain some valuable gems.

While exploring a giant land in a newly discovered dimension, Tex met a beautiful giant woman named Kim.

“You could be just what I need to help me with something,” she said, “I found a small opening in the rocks up in the mountains, where nobody else has gone walking yet, as far as I know. Looking down, I could see lots of valuable gems. I put my hand in, but they were too low to reach. But I could lower you down with a long piece of string tied to a bag, and you could fill it a little, wait while I pull it up and lower it again, refill it and so on, until I’d transferred all of the gems to my backpack.”

The giantess was stunning, and Tex was keen to do anything to please her.

“Of course I’ll help,” he said.

“We’ll head out first thing in the morning for the hills. You can stay the night at my holiday house nearby,” said Kim, and picked him up and carried him.

They had dinner and talked together, and then she had her shower and then came back wearing a two piece bikini. She took him to her bedroom, got into bed and placed him between her enormous round breasts.

“You should be well cushioned in there, in case I accidentally roll or turn in my sleep,” said Kim, and they talked until she dropped off.

He fell asleep soonafter, and then the next thing he knew it was daybreak.

Kim put on a dress over her bikini, and then put the string and an empty narrow bag into her backpack, along with a towel and some lunch, and let Tex ride on her shoulder, until they reached the opening in the mountain rocks.

She sat down, placed Tex on the ground, and tied the string to the handles of the bag. Tex took a firm grip on the string, and then she lowered him down into the opening. He found the gems a bit of a strain to lift, as they were almost as tall as himself, but he soon had the bag just full enough to still fit through the opening above him. Kim pulled it up, emptied it into the backpack, and then sent it down for another load.

It took three loads to collect all of the jewels, and then the job was done. On the third load, she pulled him up as well, and transferred the bag and string themselves to the backpack.

“I’ll be rich for the rest of my life,” she said, “It was fortunate for me to find you before anyone else discovered that opening and found a way to excavate it. How about we take a dip in the stream a little further up, before heading back?”

She carried him on her shoulder again, and then put him down while she removed her dress, and then set him back on her shoulder, while she stepped into the stream. He held onto her hair while she swam a little, and enjoyed her company.

He felt relieved that he’d been able to complete the jewel collecting operation for her, and thought about how he could go about inviting a giantess on a date. Where did one take a giantess? She would probably have to take him.

When she returned to the grassy shore, she took out the towel and started drying herself off.

“Can you catch me, if you crawl on your arms and legs?” he called, and ran off.

“Easily,” said Kim, and finished drying and then came crawling after him.

When he heard her getting close, he turned and saw her approaching with a happy laughing face.

“That was fun,” he said, “I might have run faster, if I hadn’t used so much energy lifting those jewels.”

“Let’s replenish our energy with lunch,” said Kim, and took it out of the backpack.

After they’d eaten, she put on her dress again, as her bikini had fully dried off in the midday sun. She took him back home, and he felt elated that she had not simply dropped him off where she’d met him, now that the job was done.

She prepared dinner, and they soon sat at the table together, which in his case meant sitting on the table.

“There aren’t any restaurants in my world big enough for me to take you there,” said Tex, “But I was wondering if we could think of some other way to go on a date together.”

Kim washed down the last of her salad with a large glass of water.

“I wouldn’t be able to go on a date with you. I’m already seeing someone,” she said.

For a second or two, he felt a little bit used. However, he understood that she couldn’t have found any other way to obtain those jewels, and he had enjoyed her company throughout the venture. So he hadn’t lost anything in the bargain.

“I understand,” he said, “It’s a shame you can’t give me a giant kiss. Your mouth is so beautiful, but it can’t be helped.”

Kim’s hand drew close to him and encircled him in her fingers. She brought him up in front of her mouth and then opened her hand, so that he lay on her palm. She licked him very slowly and then drew her tongue back into her mouth.

“Oh Kim, that was even better than a kiss? Would you do that again a few more times?”

He saw her tongue coming out again and felt it sliding over his arms and shoulders and neck and face, and marvelled at its thick sparkling splendour. She performed this exhilirating gesture several times and then retracted her tongue once more.

“That was the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” said Tex, “Would I be able to come back here sometimes and ask you to give me some more lovely licks like that?”

“I think once is enough for me,” said Kim, “I’ll say goodbye now, and thank you so much for all your help today.”

She opened her mouth wide and placed him into it, so that he lay on her tongue.

He suddenly realised why she had licked him. Now that he had served his purpose in the mountains, Kim was going to eat him!

She closed her mouth behind him, and he was in darkness, with her moist tongue beneath him. There was nothing he could do. He obviously meant nothing to her beyond the task he had performed and the after dinner treat that he was about to become.

He was trapped in her mouth, both thrilled at the feeling of it and acutely aware of the imminent trouble he was in.

“Kim!” he called, “I did exactly what you wanted, because I fell in love with you on the spot. I know you can’t be my girlfriend, but don’t I deserve better than this?”

Kim arched her tongue up slightly and gulped him violently into her throat.

“We could look for more jewel caverns! I could help you again!” he cried out.

Kim gulped powerfully again, and he was drawn helplessly down her throat, as he recalled her saying that she would be rich for the rest of her life on the jewels that they had already found. She had no more need for him, save for the pleasure that she was obviously deriving from gobbling him down.

The Alien Exchange by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Chlem and Lizzy have been friends for 4 years. When Lizzy moves into her own home, he has the chance to watch her eat a tiny blue alien boy she caught in her new garden. (I have no idea why the site has indented the story text and put large spaces between paragraphs. I didn't write it that way. Thanks for persevering, readers.).

Chlem Ford had a friend who lived around
the block named Lizzy. They met when they were 12 years old. When they were 16,
Lizzy moved out of her parents’ house, and into a new house 7 suburbs up the
train line, but was still relatively easy enough to hang out with. One day in
the school holidays, Chlem went up to visit Lizzy for a day. Around mid-morning,
they were talking while she watered her garden, when they saw a toy spaceship
lying in the flowerbed.



“It must belong to the
kids next door,” said Lizzy, picking it up, “I didn’t know they were playing in
my garden. I wonder how they got over the high fence.”



“Maybe they were trying
to fly the ship in their own garden and accidentally threw it over the fence,”
said Chlem.



“That’s it most likely,”
said Lizzy, “Oh look, it’s even got a little figurine inside.”



She peeked into the cockpit,
and then gaped in surprise as a little blue alien boy stepped back away towards
the door.



“He’s alive! This isn’t
a toy spaceship. It’s a real one!” said Lizzy.



She located the door
and forced it open with her full sized hand, and then reached in until she
could grab the blue alien and bring him out of the ship.



“Would you like the little
spaceship?” asked Lizzy, handing it to Chlem, “I only want the little blue boy,
and he won’t need it anymore.”



“But how would he get
home without it?” asked Chlem.



“I’m not going to let him
leave,” said Lizzy, “I’m going to swallow him for lunch. Say, it’s almost time.”



Chlem followed her into
the house, as she walked towards the kitchen and put him on the bench. She took
out some whipped cream and sprayed it over most of the blue boy, leaving his
face clean, and then gently sprayed some tiny dollops onto his cheeks. Then she
picked him up, placed him into a bowl and licked her fingers clean in turn.



“I’m sorry we don’t
have another one for you. Can I fix you something?” asked Lizzy.



“Could I watch you eat
the little boy first?” asked Chlem, “It would turn me on more than anything I’ve
ever seen before.”



“I’m flattered, and of
course you can,” she said.



Lizzy took the bowl to
the table and sat down.



Suddenly the alien made
a hand gesture at the salt pot on the table, and it shrank to the size of a
grain of rice. Then the alien gestured towards Lizzy.



“Are you going to
shrink her?” asked Chlem.



“I didn’t want to, but
it’s the only defence that nature has given us against people so much bigger
than us,” said the blue boy, “I’m sorry I didn’t speak until now, but it took
me a few minutes to learn your earth language.”



“Please don’t shrink
her. I’ll give you back your ship and carry you safely out to the garden to
take off for your home world, if you’ll do one thing for me.”



“I would have said that
you can’t take away something I found in my garden, but I appreciate the rescue
from being shrunken forever,” said Lizzy, “What do you want the blue boy to do
for you in return?”



“And how do I know that
I can do it? It depends what it is,” said the blue boy.



“I’d like you to shrink
me instead of Lizzy,” said Chlem, “That’s if she’ll have me for lunch instead
of you.”



“Chlem, I don’t know
what to say! You’re saving me and giving me the treat of a lifetime, just to
save the alien.”



“I’m really doing it
for myself as much as anyone,” said Chlem, “I told you it would turn me on to
watch you eating the blue boy. But only because I would have been vicariously
enjoying what I really wanted, which was to be turned on much more by watching
you eating me.”



“I’d love to!” said
Lizzy, “You’d be even cuter at that size.”



“So is it a deal?”
Chlem asked the blue boy.



“If it’s what you both
want, but you’d better be sure. I can’t reverse the effect, and I’d be long
gone if you changed your mind and she still wanted to eat you.”



“I don’t think I could
refrain from it either, to be honest,” said Lizzy.



“I’m sure I won’t want
to back out of the deal,” said Chlem.



“Well get me set up in
the garden for take-off, and then I’ll reduce you,” said the blue boy, “But if
Lizzy tries grabbing both of us afterwards, I’ll have to shrink her too, and
that would ruin your plans for both of you.”



“I’ll let you go,” said
Lizzy.



Lizzy washed the alien
clean in the kitchen sink, using the tap turned on gently like a shower fawcet,
and then took him out to the lawn. Chlem set the spaceship down on the grass.
The alien stood in the doorway and gestured at Chlem, until he was three inches
tall.



“Is that small enough
for you?” he asked.



“I don’t think I can
fit him in my mouth yet,” said Lizzy, “Could you get him down to just under two
inches?”



The alien did so.



“We’d better just check
that you can fit me into your mouth now,” said Chlem, “Pick me up and try,
Lizzy.”



Beaming amorously, Lizzy
picked him up and opened her mouth wide and slid him in. He looked off the back
of her tongue, down into her sunlit throat in fascination and excitement, and
then felt to see that his feet were not even touching her front teeth.



“There’s room to spare!”
he called out.



Lizzy put out her
tongue and let him slide off into her hand.



“He’ll go down whole
easily now. Thank you, little blue boy, both for sparing me and for the way
both of you have arranged this alternative.”



“You’re very welcome,”
said the blue boy, “Farewell, earthlings.”



He went into the ship,
closed the door and took off.



Lizzy took Chlem inside
and prepared him in the same way that she had decorated the blue boy in whipped
cream. This time, seeing it from down on the kitchen bench, looking up at her,
and knowing that the whole procedure applied to himself instead of a third
party alien, Chlem was thrilled beyond all measure. He watched Lizzy licking
her fingers again, with a tongue that was now relatively larger than his entire
body, and then saw her take his bowl to the dining table.



She picked him up in
one hand, licked him clean for several minutes, swishing her tongue against his
cream soaked cheeks which felt lovely and drove him wild with excitement. Then
she let him slip into her clean hand, where he had a point blank view of her
licking her creamy hand clean again.



Once clean, her other
hand picked up a glass of water and gulped it down eagerly. He looked at the
tilt of her neck as she swallowed the water, and gaped in admiration at the way
it would soon be gulping him down too.



“Now my tongue’s clean
enough to start afresh on you,” she said, “Thank you so much, Chlem!”



“In a way, I strongly
feel like I should be thanking you too,” he said.



He watched her tongue
come out and slide generously over his arms, and his neck, and his entire face.
Then she opened her mouth wide, put out her tongue and slid him onto it, and drew
him into her mouth. He savoured every second of the feeling of sliding around
on her tongue, rolling over onto his back, and then back onto his chest, until
he felt her drawing him into her throat. He slid in happily, and felt her
throat all around him, gulping him lower and lower and lower, until he slid
down into her stomach.





 

The Time Traveller's Strife by timescrybe2
Author's Notes:

Another time travel teleportation story, but with some new twists along the way.

Peter Braeside was a university science student, aged 19 ½. He had finished high school at age 17 ½ and started his tertiary studies. He was a highly gifted student, and had progressed to the point where he was on the verge of completing his great secret invention. It was a time projector that would send somone into the past by bathing them in his greatest discovery: chrono-radiation. It involved combining light beams and projecting them through a transparent gem he had discovered in an unexplored part of the Blue Mountains.

Two years earlier, he had been walking on a trail, when he saw a flower suddenly appear on the ground in front of him. He walked a few meters on and saw that the sun was shining on a transparent gem, passing through it at a strange angle, and emerging as a coloured light beam now pointed at a growing flower which looked just like the one he had seen back on the trail.

Suddenly the flower vanished from the stem. He had picked up the gem and pointed it at various small objects and watched them disappear. After a few minutes, he had realised that the flower back on the trail was the one he had soonafter seeing displaced from the stem.

From there, he had deduced that the sunlight through the gem had created a time displacement ray. Because the earth was constantly revolving and rotating, the flower had appeared in a different place a short time in the past.

He had taken the gem home and begun construction of a time machine, that would harness sunlight in a more controlled fashion, to create travel to any period in the past. He built in a failsafe, so that the machine would refuse to operate if set at times when the earth had revolved so far around the sun, that a time displacement would have landed a person in airless space, or off the ground at a dangerous height. It had taken seven months to finish building the machine, and then well over a year to perfect the failsafe device. He was finally ready for his first test, with a few days to spare before first semester of third year university began.

He wanted to test the machine on a period in time before he had ever found the gem. That had been two years earlier. So he set the machine for 3 years in the past, and ran the failsafe instrument. It confirmed that he would be able to arrive at a suitable time to land safely in the past. He positioned himself and turned the time displacement ray on. He saw a hazy kaleidoscope of images whirling in front of his eyes, as he was taken back in time, and emerged behind a huge rock face, the size of a five storey building. He stepped around it and could not make sense of what his eyes beheld. In the distance was a large two storey mansion with a garden in front of it. In his more immediate presence, the near section of the garden had been layered with sand like a beach. There was a swimming pool beyond, which must have been very shallow at the near end, because standing up to her ankles in the shallow end was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had full shapely pink lips, an incredibly attractive plus size figure and wore a black and white bikini and sunglasses.

He was so transfixed by her beauty, that it took him a few seconds to process the fact that he was straining his head back a little to look at her face. Then he looked at the size of the rock formation beside him in comparison to the woman. It would only have reached her knees.

He thought quickly, using his keen scientific mind to analyse the situation, to determine the cause of his conundrum.

He had seen the time displacement ray in the Blue Mountains bush, when it had worked on a plant. He had tested the ray himself on other inanimate objects, sending them back to times when he had made sure to have been looking for the objects before making the tests. However, he had been his own guinea pig, when it came to actually testing the time displacement ray on living sentient flesh and bones. It seemed, that the ray had a side effect of reducing people to tiny size. Perhaps other people HAD walked that bush trail before him, and discovered the time ray because it was pointed at themselves, disappeared into the past at tiny size, and had never been heard of again, as they were building new lives for themselves, concealed in the Blue Mountains at tiny size. He remembered that the sun had not been shining that brightly that day, as he had reached the trail around 7.30 in the morning, having stayed at a hotel the night before in order to get an early start. If it had been the middle of the day, the sun’s intensity might have sent the flower back years in time and he’d never have noticed it.

He had apparently gone back to this woman’s custom designed simulated beach in her back garden, and been reduced to a size much smaller than her. Looking up at her, he estimated that he was probably slightly less than two inches tall.

“I thought I was too old to believe in the little folk at 29,” said the woman.

“You might still be,” he said, wondering where to begin with his explanation.

“I wouldn’t rely on that,” she said, “I never heard of a talking hallucination before. I’m sure you’ll go down whole for a mouth watering lunch treat. How old are you, by the way?”

“I’m 19,” he said.

“Younger and tastier too, I imagine,” she said, stepping out of the water onto the sand.

He stepped backwards rapidly.

“Oh, you want to play hard to get, do you?” she taunted, “My thanks for making this more interesting. I’m sure I’ll enjoy the chase.”

She started to quicken her pace, moving her arms more vigorously to keep up with her legs, and he had seen enough to know he needed to quicken his a whole lot more. He ran around behind the rock, saw that the sand came to an end about a meter further back. There was a flower bed which would conceal him from her. A meter for a normal sized person would be a much longer run for a tiny one, and the sand hampered his ability to run a lot. When he had gone just a little way, he realised how to use it to his advantage. He stopped running and lay down in the sand, pulled a lot of it over him, so that it covered all but his eyes and nose. He could breathe and look out.

He saw her thighs and further up her belly, chest, neck and face all towering behind the rock, which she had now reached. The stern set of her lips offered now room for debate on the subject of her announcement about having him for her lunch. Her belly looked spectacular. He was strangely aroused at the fact that he would soon be inside it, if she found him, but considered that the ramifications would outweigh any potential thrilling experience.

She stepped around the rock and headed towards the the same flowerbed that he had considered approaching. Her footsteps were directly in his direction. He suddenly realised that she would unwittingly step on him. Being eaten by her beautiful mouth would be infinitely preferable to being crushed by her full body weight bearing down on her foot, he thought.

He jumped up out of the sand, calling, “Don’t step on me.”

“Well that was a relatively clever tactic,” she said, smiling down at him, “I might otherwise have not guessed that you were in there. Don’t take it too badly. As you’ve probably just realised, there are worse things than being gobbled whole.”

“I’d have to agree with you,” he said, as she lay down on her chest and smiled at him from a point blank range.

Her teeth were perfectly even, and combined with her full pink lips to form the most magnificent smile he’d ever seen. He reached out with his hands and ran them sideways across her lower lip.

“I take it that you like what you see,” she said.

“For now at least,” he admitted.

She picked him up, rose to her feet and took him into her house. She put him on the kitchen bench.

“I’m just going to get dressed,” she said, “I’ll see you soon.”

He watched her walking off. When she reached the doorway, she lifted her hands to brush back her hair, before walking out sight.

Fifteen minutes later she returned, wearing a lovely long dress. He looked up at her in amazement as she lowered him up to his neck in a bowl of whipped cream, and then sprinkled blueberries around him. She took him to the dining table, turned and smiled back at him, as she walked to the kitchen again. She came back with 2 spoons, a fork, and a bowl of salad that she must have prepared before taking her swim, and sat down at the table.

She smiled down at him, as he watched her hands stirring the salad and spooning it into her mouth.

Her waist line was just below the top of the table. He could see her chest thrusting against her dress, and her belly heaving behind the dress too. He recalled the sight of it, when she had been standing in the pool. Her mouth looked spectacular, and he could only imagine how thrilling it would be to slide around inside it. However, he knew that he would need to explain who he really was, in order to prevent the dining process from going to a point of no return. She finished the salad, drank a glass of water, and started on the blueberries which surrounded him.

“Do you remember when I said that you might still be too old to believe in the little folk?” he asked.

Her neck gulped down a mouthful of blueberries before she spoke.

“Yes, I do.”

“Well I’m actually a science student.”

“Tell me about it,” she said, “There’s still time to get to know you, before I despatch you on your way. I never really thought of the little folk going to college.”

“I found a gem that turns sunlight into a time displacement ray and built a machine to apply it. It sent me three years into the past successfully. Since the earth is in constant rotation and revolution, it brought me to your garden beach front, rather than my own home laboratory.”

“That’s alright. I didn’t think you were trespassing. I was just glad to spot you,” she said.

“The only thing is that when I arrived here, I discovered a side effect of the time displacement ray on living flesh and bones. It had reduced me to this size.”

“So you’re not only from three years in the future, but you’re also a shrunken scientist,” she said.

“That’s about it,” said Peter.

“What’s your name?” she asked.

“Peter Braeside.”

“Well I’m pleased to meet you. I’m Jenny Burns.”

“I might have gotten around to telling you sooner. It’s just that when I ran my hands over your lip, the feel of it was so nice, that I felt strangely excited about being inside your mouth.”

“That’s very sweet.”

“I know I’m not really one of the little folk, but I’d still like to go in there, if it’s alright with you.”

“Of course, little darling. Don’t worry about any lost opportunities. I’d love to feel you resting on my tongue in a few minutes.”

“Thank you. I’m really looking forward to it, now that you know who I am. It would have been a formidable ending to an otherwise thrilling adventure, if you’d gulped me down thinking I was some sort of tiny folk.”

She stared at him intensely.

“I didn’t say anything about changing the ending,” she said, “Make no mistake, little Peter. I’m going to swallow you down. When you used that time displacement ray machine you described on yourself, you became one of the little folk, probably the first one in existence, but little nonetheless. I’ve been saving the best part of this meal until last, and there’s no reason why I shouldn’t go ahead with it, exactly the way I’ve been looking forward to doing. There’s really only one thing for you to take note of at this point.”

“What’s that?” he asked.

“The blueberries are all gone,” she said.

It was her way of announcing that his time had run out.

He saw her hand reach into the bowl for him and pick him out in her finger and thumb. She brought him up to her mouth, and put out her tongue only first centimeter or so and repeatedly slid it over his face and neck, until his neck was cleaned of cream.

“Have a good look, before you go in, so that you can visualize the view, once I close my mouth around you,” she said.

Jenny opened her mouth wide and let him stare in at her thick sensuous tongue.

“Have you got the scenery memorized?” she asked after half a minute or so.

“I think so,” he said, “It’s not a view I’d ever forget.”

With that, Jenny opened her mouth again, and slowly slid him across her rich full and shapely lower lip and onto her tongue. Soon darkness formed around him, and he lay there in awe. The pleasure only lasted a few minutes or so, before he felt her gulping him into her throat.

“I was so keen to time travel, I never even thought about getting back, let alone about the side effects!” he thought, as he felt her throat all around him, “I have to get out of here! I have to get back!”

Her next gulp would undoubtedly take him down to her stomach. It didn’t seem to worry her in the least.

Suddenly he found himself standing beside his machine at normal size. He was home in his own laboratory.

“The radiation must also give me a telekinetic way to return to my origin point,” he thought, “A bit of a disappointment for Jenny, when she starts digesting her lunch. I’ll turn out to be a rather light snack.”

 

University third year started a few days later, and he progressed well, less than a year away from graduation with high distinction. He thought about perfecting the time machine to somehow compensate for the shrinking effect that occurred while a human being was back in the past. It would enable a person to explore the past at full size, without having to navigate the hazards of being so small. He could not think of a way to correct the problem, because he didn’t understand the strange properties of the transparent gem. It also occurred to him that being able to touch a woman’s full sized lips, while being tiny sized oneself, had definite benefits, and so he gave up working on adjusting the machine. The more tangible problem was that he had always been very shy around women, and would have no way of knowing whether a woman liked him or not. That question was even more significant, when considering how few women, if any, would fall for a 1.9 inch tall young man. He wondered if his being a scientific genius of that particular accomplishment would do anything towards impressing a woman enough to assist with courtship. He decided to wait until he met an attractive woman and worked up the courage to enquire as to whether she was interested in him at normal size. Only after he had that answer would he broach the subject of time travelling into her past at tiny size.

 

On his first day of mid-semester break, he was walking through a shopping mall, when he saw Jenny Burns. She was wearing jeans and a low neck T-shirt, and sandshoes. Her hair was a little longer, and she would have been 32 in his own time, but it was unmistakably the same girl. She looked more stunning than ever.

She noticed him staring at her, but she neither turned away nor walked away. He walked over to her and said, “Hello Jenny. I never thought I’d see you again.”

“Do you know me?” she asked.

“Sorry, I forgot you wouldn’t recognise me. Three years ago for you, two months ago for me, I discovered the telekinetic recall method for returning to my time displacement machine and vanished from your throat.”

“Peter! Is it really you?”

“Who else could tell you a story like that?”

“I remember that I suddenly couldn’t feel you in my throat anymore. I had been about to do a final gulp, and then I couldn’t feel your presence. I thought I must have simply swallowed you a little faster than I’d planned. I’ve had the happy memory of eating you for three years.”

“Believe it or not, I’m glad you enjoyed it. I ... hope you don’t mind if I remembered it for the last two months as a kind of unusual ... date.”

“Well I was 3 years into a 4 year relationship with my boyfriend at the time, but we’ve broken up since then.”

“You look lovelier than ever,” he said, “Would you like to go for a walk in the park with me?”

“Alright,” said Jenny.

Soon they were holding hands and talking. It turned out that she in the same suburb as he did. The time displacement had not been over a large geographic distance, due to the relative positions of the earth in the two time periods.

On the far side of the park was an outdoor cafe.

“Would you like to have lunch?” she asked.

“I could make lunch for you at my place,” he said.

“What about here?” she asked.
“I’m still at university. I’m not earning any money yet, just living off a bequest.”

“Don’t worry about that. I make more than I know what to do with from modelling. Let me shout,” she said, “Besides, you’ve already given me the best meal I’ve ever had, remember?”

“How about that. I was eaten by a beautiful model. I’ve never seen you on TV.”
“I pose for magazines mainly,” said Jenny.

“It’s a natural career for you.”

“Thank you. Shall we sit here?”

They sat down and Jenny ordered his selections of menu items, along with a salad and a bowl of blueberries and cream for herself.

“I thought it might help bring back memories,” she said, “It does for me.”

“They were very beautiful memories,” he said, “I was infatuated beyond words with you while waiting to be eaten by you. Can you imagine how that felt?”

“Well I know it wouldn’t have made any difference to me, not even if I hadn’t been dating someone else at the time. If you’d been that size, I’d wouldn’t have let a good lunch treat go to waste. And from my perspective over the last 3 years, I didn’t.”

“Did you think of me often?”

“Every moment I had to myself I recalled it with fond pleasant memories.”

They talked for a while, as they finished their lunch, and then went walking through the suburban streets.

After a while, he stopped and turned to her.

“Jenny, I don’t mind at all that you ate me and enjoyed the last three years with an indifferent sense of carefree abandonment. I love you so much, that I don’t think I mind it knowing that you’d have made it more permanent if I hadn’t discovered the recall technique in time. All of that just makes it so much more wonderful to be here with you now.”

“I have the reciprocal affection for you,” said Jenny.

He kissed her and felt her lips against his own. There would only be one thing better than this: to feel them pressed against his entire face and neck at some point in the past, when he was tiny again.

She invited him back to her house, which was in walking distance from both their current location and his own home. They lay down on her bed and kissed and cuddled eachother for the rest of the afternoon. They exchanged telephone numbers, and he gave her his address too. They dated for the rest of the mid-semester break, and then on weekends, until the semester ended. On the last weekend of the semester, he sat with her in his laboratory and showed her the machine.

“Can I tell you something a little odd?” he asked.

“Anything,” said Jenny.

“Every time I kiss you, it’s .... Well it’s absolutely wonderful. It’s just that I keep thinking how much more wonderful it would be if I could be kissed by your lips while I was at tiny size.”

“You’d be cute. I’d be happy to,” she said, “How would we set up the timing?”

“It’s Saturday. If you could be home all tomorrow, then on the first day of the mid year holidays, I can send myself back a week to tomorrow. If I land in someone else’s place, I can find something with their address on it, and sneak a phone call to let you know where I am, so you can come and collect me. Then I’m yours to kiss until I use the recall technique. All I have to do is not visit you tomorrow in real time, so that my week-from-now self has a free hand.”

 

As it turned out, he ended up in the yard nextdoor to Jenny’s place. All he had to do was walking over and use a passionfruit vine to climb the fence and then down the other side. Jenny was wearing a red bikini, and her full lips looked fuller than ever. She took him to her bedroom, sat down and picked him up and pressed her lips to him.

“Oh Jenny, this is ....”

He couldn’t speak anymore as her lips enveloped him again.

She lay down and let him lie on her belly, her neck and her lips. It was again fascinating to know that he had come so close to ending up inside her belly permanently.

At the end of the afternoon, he used the recall technique.

The next day (from his perspective), he went to visit her at her invitation and they recalled the second time travel experience together.

“It’s my turn to ask you something strange,” said Jenny.

“Sure,” said Peter.

“I would really like to eat you again,” she said.

“Well the machine can get me out of your throat again, before I reach your tummy. So I don’t see why not. Truth to tell, I was driven wild with ecstasy last time you did it. I’d love to do it again.”

“You should have said something.”

She took out a photograph album and showed him lots of pictures of herself over the last 12 years.

“Is there any point in time you’d most like to visit my mouth and throat again, after seeing these?” she asked.

“Do you have any memories of when I did?” he asked.

“No, why?”

“It means we must have chosen a time that hasn’t happened yet.”

“Oh, I understand the causality a bit better now. How about you stay out of your laboratory for the next 2 ½ weeks, until your 20th birthday? Then we’ll go in there on your 20th, and I’ll operate the machine and surprise you with a trip back to an unknown point in my then past. I’ll only see you at nights in real time until then. That way you can visit me in the daytime, without meeting your 19 years and 11 months old self. You can use the same telephoning from someone else’s place if you need to.”

“That should work. I’m really looking forward to lying on your tongue again.”

“Me too,” said Jenny.

They were careful about their movements over the next 2 ½ weeks, in order to set up the timeline perfectly for their future plans. Jenny came over to Peter’s house on his 20th birthday, gave him a present, and spent several hours cuddling and kissing him, before they made their way into the laboratory and set the machine up. She was wearing a dark reddish maroon dress with white dots on it.

“It’s all primed to go. I’ll stand in position, and all you need to do is set the date you want, the way I showed you, and then press the displacement button. There’s plenty of sunlight coming through the window,” he said, noticing a small shadow flickering at the base of a curtain, “I once tried to operate it on a rainy day and got nothing. I tried a few times, and then decided that rainy days were made to be enjoyed in the present. I always liked rain.”

Jenny set the dial in no time at all, pressed the button and he saw the swirly haze of images for a brief moment, and then appeared somewhere unfamiliar.

Then he heard a voice saying, “There’s plenty of sunlight coming through the window.”

It was his own voice. He had only gone a few seconds back into the past. This time there was no need to walk from her neighbour’s yard, or call from someone else’s phone on the sly or do anything other than watch his real time self disappear into the past to become the person he was right there and then.

In a few seconds, he saw himself vanish, and realised that the shadow he had seen projecting from behind the curtain (back before he time travelled) was that of his time travelled self. With Jenny now standing there on her own, he walked out into view and called up to her.

“Well, here I am. You sure made it easy to get back to you,” he said.

“Yes, you’re right on time,” she said, with a haughty look in her eyes.

“You seem ... more like you were back when you didn’t know me,” he said.

“Tell me again how your recall technique works,” she said, sitting down on the carpet in front of him.

“I just think about returning to the present, and suddenly I’m back there at full size.”

“And when is the present in this case?” asked Jenny.

“The point when I vanished, or probably just a split second after that. I’ve never met my vanishing self when I’ve returned on the other two time trips. It was interesting watching myself vanish into the past from behind the curtain this time -....”

“You understand now, don’t you?”

“I’ve already reached the present again, just by spending those few seconds here. I’ve crossed through that present by remaining here at tiny size. That’s why you only sent me back a few seconds. You tricked me.”

“Well you did trick me for three years. I thought I’d eaten you, only to learn that you’d escaped through time at the last second.”

“Did you really love me back all these months?”

“100%. That’s why I waited this long to do this.”

“Well played. I still love you too.”

She picked him up and sat on a couch and kissed him for well over an hour, time and time again, pressing her lips to his entire face.

“Thank you Jenny. That was indescribably lovely.”

“For me to. Would you like to be eaten for the last time at my place or yours?”

“Yours, I guess.”

“There won’t be any reprieves on the way, no opportunity for you to shout for help. I came in the car this time. We’ll be going straight there, and then you’ll be taking a fairly direct route to there,” she said, pointing at her belly.

“I know. I do think the last few months were worth it though.”

“Happy Birthday, darling, although the birthday dinner will be all mine to enjoy.”

She took him home and prepred him in her kitchen, laughing down at him as she set him on the bench, placed him in a dessert and placed it in the oven to warm up. Soon she took him to the dinner table and he saw her incredible tongue coming out of her mouth to receive each mouthful of food she spooned onto it, until it was his turn, and then he had the most exciting view of it at close ranger. He was spooned onto her tongue and slid around in her mouth until he felt her gulping. He briefly entertained the thought of seeing if the recall technique could draw him into the vanishing point from the future as well as from the past, but it was not possible. Jenny gulped him down to her tummy happily.

 

There is one more interesting anecdote to mention, about the time displacement gem before Peter found it. A man in his 20s had once seen a beautiful woman walking through the city. The next day he had gone for a walk along the mountain trail in the middle of the morning. He'd seen the gem from a few meters away and then an overhead cloud had moved on quickly. The sun had passed through the gem and sent the man back into time three weeks and into a quiet largely disused public gardens reserve. There sitting on a low wall was the woman he had seen in the city. He had appeared on the wall beside her, but at tiny size. Unlike Peter Braeside, he had no understanding of what had happened, except to know that he must have been both shrunken and teleported by the strange rays from the gem. He did not know that he was back in the past.

“You didn’t see me before,” he said.

“When was that?” asked the lady.

“When you were walking through the city yesterday. I thought you were very attractive.”

She smiled.

“Thank you for saying so, but I’ve never been to the city. As a matter of fact, I’m going there for the first time in a few weeks. I’ve set the date for 26th of September.”

“But isn’t it the 27th now?”

“No, it’s the 5th. Do you little folk have different calendars to us?”

“Not exactly,” he said, and told the whole story, “I seemed to have been taken back in time, as well as having my size reduced.”

“That’s incredibly unusual,” she said.

“It makes your lovely lips seem bigger than ever,” he said.

She lifted him up towards her lips and kissed him.

“Wow that was the best thing I’ve ever felt,” he said.

“Would you like me to do it again?”

“Oh yes please.”

She slowly kissed him several times.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Lovely. Thank you so much!” he said, lost in his infatuation with her.

“You’re very welcome,” she said, and opened her mouth wide and popped him inside it.

Her sparkling tongue looked magnificent, and then her mouth closed.

“You probably can’t hear me, but I could lie here for hours,” he said.

Suddenly she gulped him into her throat and swallowed him, as he descended with surprise at what she had done.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12525