Marooned by minuss
Summary:

A shipwreck with hundreds of survivors on a deserted island. Three of the survivors find themselves much bigger than everyone else. How will it play out? Gilligan's Island or Lord of the Flies? Read on and see.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 47373 Read: 106859 Published: November 03 2022 Updated: February 17 2024

1. Chapter 1: Justin by minuss

2. Chapter 2: Jim by minuss

3. Chapter Three: Daisy by minuss

4. Chapter Four: Jim by minuss

5. Chapter 5: Justin by minuss

6. Chapter 6: Daisy by minuss

7. Chapter 7: Jim by minuss

8. Chapter 8: Justin by minuss

9. Chapter Nine: Jim by minuss

10. Chapter Ten: Justin by minuss

11. Chapter 11: Daisy by minuss

12. Chapter 12: Jim by minuss

13. Chapter Thirteen: Justin by minuss

14. Chapter Fourteen: Daisy by minuss

15. Chapter Fifteen: Justin by minuss

16. Chapter 16: Jim by minuss

Chapter 1: Justin by minuss

Chapter One: Justin


The three naked giants had walked down the beach a good distance so they could talk with each other undisturbed. They often did this lately. Well, maybe I should say the two naked giantesses and the one naked giant. I didn’t like him, how he looked at my wife Samantha, or Sam as I called her. I wanted to strangle him every time he dropped his eyes to her bare breasts or stole glances at her ass or vagina.


I suppose I should count myself fortunate that she was one of the three people that had become gigantic. It gave me some level of control over what went on and I knew things before most everyone else. With such a big ship one would think we would have been found and rescued already, but no one had come to our aid yet.


Food and water that washed ashore was running out. People were getting scared and hungry. A fight had broken out just twenty minutes ago over hoarding. Sam and Jamie had to physically separate two groups of three men each. One group of people had discovered the other group of people had a secret stash of food and tried to redistribute it.


It was a sight to see Sam and Jamie naked and crawling above us on all fours and snatching up full grown men with fingers longer than the men were tall. Sam and I had guessed that she was about a hundred and fifty feet tall now. Jamie was almost a head taller and Brendon was taller than Sam, but shorter than Jamie. Both women were well endowed and their gigantic titties swung freely above the crowd as they separated us. Yes, I was one of the men trying to redistribute from the hoarders.


This was what was being discussed most likely. My shoulder was still sore from where Jamie had picked me up and dumped me unceremoniously in the sand in front of her knees along side my allies. You should of seen the look on Sam’s face when Jamie noticed who I was and said, “Hey Samantha; I got Justin over here.” However, she was more understanding when I told her and Jamie what had happened. The other group of guys were none too pleased that the giant ladies seemed to be taking my side.


I almost had them ready to distribute the hoard of food then and there, but Brendon came walking out of the jungle with a dead boar in each hand. The ladies stopped and told him what had happened. By this time a large crowd had gathered and he suggested they talk away from all the “little ones” as he often called us. Did I mention I don’t like Brendon?


Before he grew to be a hundred and sixty foot giant he was the typical twenty year old frat boy. He was on the trip with a girl named Daisy who was put together nicely herself. However, she kept going out of her way to state they were just friends, but I guess she meant friends with benefits. They were all over each other in the pool and on the deck before the ship sank.


However, now that Brendon was the big man on the island they seemed to have cooled a bit. It could be that it was just physically impossible now or that there were more important concerns. I hoped that it wasn’t because he had designs on my wife, but I feared that it was. If not her then certainly Jamie who was closer to his age at 22.


Jamie had a steady boyfriend, Jim. He was nice enough, but you could tell he was unsure about his place anymore. They had only just started being exclusive the week before the trip he had told me. I could tell he was worried about the way Brendon looked at Jamie too. We left it unspoken for now, but we each knew it was on the other’s mind. Just being in the same boat vis-a-vis our gigantic significant others gave us common ground.


He walked over to me now. “What do you think they’re saying?” He asked. I had been wondering the same thing myself and I liked Jim so I gave him my theory. “Well, Sam is pointing out to Brendon how much of a dip shit move it is to hoard food, but Brendon can’t let a woman decide things and has probably said that we shouldn’t have fought over it. Jamie is just listening it looks like. Whatever they decide Brendon will be the one that tells us.” I told him.


Jim laughed and said, “I bet he makes you all kiss and make up.” I chuckled. “Probably. I don’t have a problem with that so long as the food gets shared with everybody.” Brendon was over there talking feverishly with his arms and hands waving, pointing, and gesturing as he spoke. Jamie looked to be listening intently. Sam had her arms crossed under her big tits and was just nodding now. I could tell she was annoyed and was just waiting for him to shut up.


He finally finished and they all nodded before turning and walking back over toward us “little ones”. They were all pleasant to look at. Sam was oldest at 27. She was shorter and more plush than Jamie, but this is more because Jamie was too thin, in my opinion, than Sam being too fat. Jamie was fit, but still some how sported what I guessed would have once been measured as large D cups. Sam’s F cups were definitely bigger. In fact, after growing into a giantess her tits were each as big as a house and Jamie had two smaller houses hanging from her chest.


Both sets of giant boobs bounced merrily on the walk back over. Sam’s thick triangle of copper-brown curls effectively veiled her pussy for the most part. However, Jamie’s light blond landing strip left little to the imagination. Clit and inner lips could often be seen peeking out at everyone. Even Brendon was fit and handsome as guys go I guess. The muscles in his chest, arms, and abdomen were well defined. His limp tree sized cock swayed freely as did his car sized testicles. Hopefully size didn’t matter to Sam or Jamie because if it did Jim and I were fucked.


When they reached us it pretty much went down like I had thought. Brendon was in the middle scowling down at us as Sam and Jamie flanked him and joined in the stern stare down. Jamie dropped her hands to her hips and Sam crossed her arms. Brendon spoke and gestured and pointed.


“We are not going to have people stashing food. OK.” He said with authority. “So, anyone who has any stashes go get them and dump them here now. Nothing will be done if you have food and you share it now, but we better not find anyone stashing after this.” He said menacingly. “What happens to hoarders after today?” Someone yelled up. He looked befuddled. It was obvious he hadn’t prepared an answer. “They’ll answer to us.” He said gesturing to him, Sam, and Jamie.


A few people dumped some food in the pile that me and my helpers had liberated. It didn’t really add much to the grand total. “OK, now we don’t want any bad blood. So you fighters need to shake hands.” He said. I looked at my wife and she just nodded as if to say, ‘Oh just do it’. I was fine with it anyway so I walked over along with my two companions and we shook the hoarder’s hands. “OK, so we’re going to ration the remaining food to make it last longer. I’ve killed two pigs. That should help.” He said.


The others started to disband. Jim started walking back to where he and Jamie stayed. It wasn’t far from mine and Sam’s spot. “You coming?” he asked. “Nah, I’m going to talk with our leaders. Want to come?” I asked. He looked over at the triangle the giants had formed as they spoke. I could tell he wanted to, but wasn’t going to. “Nah, see you tomorrow.” He said and walked back towards his spot.


I walked right up in the midst of their triangle directly opposite Sam and listened to Brendon prattle on. “So, we need to walk this island off and see how big it is. There is wildlife and we’re big enough to catch and kill it, but we’ll need a lot of it to survive.” To my right was Jamie’s bus sized foot. I had to look up to her ankle. To my left it was the same with Brendon’s foot. Sam saw me first and just started smiling.


Then the other two looked down at what she was smiling at. “Hello honey.” She said. “Hi babe.” I yelled up. “Can we help you?” Brendon asked curtly. “Not right now.” I responded. I could see that he expected me to leave. I didn’t oblige. Finally, he just continued talking. “Anyway, like I said if we knew how big this place was then that could tell us if there’s enough food.” He said. “Why don’t we build a boat?” I yelled up.


Sam was smiling again and Jamie and Brendon looked back down at me. He was even more annoyed than before. “Dude, we’re talking about survival here. A boat is not going to feed us.” He said emphatically. “A few pigs aren’t going to feed us. There’s almost 400 hundred of us and three of us can eat a pig in one bite. Rescue is our best chance.” I replied.


“Do you believe this?” He said to the women gesturing down at me. “Samantha please talk some sense into him.” He said to her. “Why? I think he’s right. After all rescue is the end goal.” She said. “Look little dude, if you want to build a boat go right ahead, but we’re going to find some food and water sources. Lets walk back over there.” Brendon suggested and started walking. Jamie followed but Sam stayed behind.


“You coming?” He asked after noticing Sam hanging back. “Nah, you all go ahead. I’m done for the day.” She said. It was dusk. “Whatever.” Brendon said and continued walking down the beach with Jamie in tow. When they were safely out of ear shot Sam knelt down. Her tits bounced beautifully as her knees plowed into the sand creating a small dune in front of me.


“Why do you pester him so much?” She asked. “Its easy and he’s douche.” I replied. “He can just step on you, you know.” She said. It wasn’t a lie. He probably even wanted to. “Then he’d have a pissed off giantess to deal with.” I answered. “That he would. Come on lets go lay down.” She said as her open hand plopped down in front of me. I knew what that meant and so I eagerly climbed aboard.  

Chapter 2: Jim by minuss

Chapter Two: Jim


Jamie and I had been dating about four weeks now and we’d hooked up at least once each weekend. She was so excited on that fourth weekend when we both agreed to see each other exclusively. “I’ve got some bad news.” I said. “What is it?” She asked sounding worried. “Well, you know how you thought we were going to take a vacation and lay around fucking all next week.” I said. “Don’t tell me you have to cancel.” She said fearfully. “Sorry, but I’ll be out of town.” I said barely able to keep from smiling.


“Jim, you promised.” She pouted. “Yeah, we’re going on a cruise instead.” I said. “Do what?” She asked. “Yep, I got us both tickets. We’ll be fucking on a ship and fucking on beaches instead.” I said. “No way! That’s awesome!” She squealed. She threw her arms around my neck and tip-toed to kiss me. I placed my hands on her hips and lifted.


The first two days of the trip went as planned. She was a ten in her bikini at 5’10” with legs that went on forever. She was thin with a nice ass and big d-cup tits. Her blond hair, blue eyes, and gorgeous face even bested her figure. Also, she was a minx in the sack. We hadn’t had sex the same way twice in our short, but passionate romance.


She was so spontaneous and adventurous with a little bit of a bad girl streak in her. She talked me into going skinny dipping the first night in the ship pool. Then she threw my shorts over board and I had to walk back to the cabin genitals in hand. The second night she suggested we sneak into the engine room. I balked until she called me a pussy and goaded me until I gave in. Of course we got caught and were going to get in trouble until she talked the guard into letting us go if she flashed him. I was not a fan, but she did it anyway and he let us off the hook with a warning.


The third night there was a wedding. She bet me that she could get the groom in trouble. Sure enough she pulled it off. It only took a micro bikini and his gaze had lingered too long. His new wife was fuming at him and Jamie. She soaked it up. She always liked to stir the pot it seemed. It was borderline cruel, but so exciting.


I thought I had lost her. When the ship went down we were separated. I had washed ashore with hundreds of other survivors, but Jamie was no where to be found. We were just trying to get some semblance of a plan together when we heard talking, but it was like amplified or something. “What if we’re like the only ones that survived?” I heard a familiar voice ask.


We all looked in the direction of the voice. There was a hundred foot cliff that jutted out into the ocean terminating the beach on one end. We all gasped as we saw a giant man’s head and then his bare chest rise up over the cliff. He looked young, maybe early twenties or late teens. He stopped at the cliff. “Looks like we have to hop over this wall.” He said to someone behind him.


He grabbed the top of the cliff with his huge hands, jumped, and pushed himself over. His huge body leaped the rocky hill and landed on our side of the beach. He was taller than the cliff. A hundred and fifty feet easy probably more and he was naked. Some people were already screaming and running, but something made me stay. I wasn’t the only one.


We watched as Jamie’s beautiful face and then big, bare breasts rose up above the cliff. She stopped and looked at the obstacle. “Here let me help you over.” The giant said to her. “Thanks.” She said giving him her hand and she sort of walked up the cliff as he pulled. When she got on top of it she jumped down.


She was also completely naked. Her giant titties, big as hot air balloons, bounced wildly for a moment until they settled into a gentle swaying as she walked right towards us. The giant turned and followed. His tree sized cock and wrecking ball sized sack swayed with each of his steps. I was frozen from complete shock. My girlfriend whom I thought was dead had just appeared before me huge and naked and accompanied by some equally huge, naked man!


More of the survivors screamed and ran for cover and I suppose that’s what made Jamie see us. “Holy shit, Brendon, look. There’s a bunch of little people.” She said to her giant friend. “Where? Oh, yeah. I see them. You think they live here?” He asked. They both stopped and just watched us.


She hadn’t recognized me and she was looking right at me. To her I was just one of a throng of tiny people that she didn’t know and couldn’t explain. Did she even know that she had grown to be gigantic? “They’re running away.” Brendon said stating the obvious. “Don’t be scared we won’t hurt you.” Jamie announced to us taking a tentative step forward.


I ran toward her waving my arms up at her. “Hey! Hey! Jamie!” I yelled. “Here comes one now. They’re not all scared.” She said to her friend. She crouched down as I approached. “I’m not going to hurt you little guy.” She said and she reached a hand and extended a finger toward me. God, it was longer than I was tall. “Awww, he’s so little.” She said turning to the giant man.


When I reached the finger I grabbed it. “Jamie! Its me, Jim!” I yelled. She still didn’t recognize me. Her face turned back down in my direction. “Here, climb in to my hand little guy. Lets have a look at you.” She said. I climbed into her hand. “There, now hold on. I’m going to stand up.” She informed me. I almost fell as she lifted me and stood up simultaneously. When I stopped moving I saw a big tit to my left and right. I looked up and saw her eyes and then the spark of recognition.


“Oh my god, Jim?” She blurted. “You know this little guy?” Brendon asked as he looked down at me. “Yes, he’s my...” She paused. “We’re dating.” She said. He laughed. “Really? How does that work?” He asked sarcastically. She ignored him. “Jim, what happened? How did you get so small?” She asked. “I’m not small. You’re big.” I answered as loud as I could.


“Oh...” She said as realization struck. “What’d he say?” Brendon asked. “They’re not small. We’ve grown somehow. We’re giants. I thought those weeds looked weird. They’re not weeds. They’re fucking trees!” She said to him gesturing towards the jungle. “Fuck me.” Brendon said scratching his chin.


That first day I showed Jamie around camp and introduced her to people I had met. It was awkward enough that Jamie was so much bigger and naked too, but Brendon tagged along and that took the awkwardness to another level. I was happy when the day ended and he finally found somewhere else to be.


“So, where are we sleeping at?” Jamie asked as we sat out by the water. I looked up, the curve of her right hip loomed high above me. I saw her huge boob hanging free from the side and beneath as she raised her arm and hand to her mouth to cover her yawn. Her legs were stretched way out in front of us. Her feet were far out in the surf. The water only covered her heel, but would have been neck deep for me. I was a good thirty feet from the water still.


“Uh, I’ve got a place.” I said getting up. She got up and sand started raining down as she brushed her thighs and butt off. I just watched her in awe. She looked down and noticed me watching and smiled. “Lead the way then.” She said. So I started towards the area in the woods I had staked out for myself.


Even though I was walking briskly I looked up and noticed Jamie smirking at my slowness. She’d take a small step and patiently wait as I plodded ahead and then another. How silly I must look from her height, like a little mouse leading her along. When I finally reached the edge of the woods she stopped and I went on. “Its right here.” I yelled turning. I saw her feet and her shins.


I looked up and she was leaning up above and looking directly down at me. Her huge boobs swayed slowly high above the canopy and she had this grin that told me she was doing all she could not to laugh. “Well, it looks cozy, but I don’t think its going to work for me.” She said. “Um...well.” I stammered at a loss for words.


“Lets move.” She said bending over and reaching for me. Her hand pushed down through the canopy snapping a few limbs and causing leaves to rain down. She grasped me and lifted me out of the woods. I had a death grip on her fingers until she deposited me into her other hand. “I guess it was too small a space for you.” I admitted. She giggled. “A little.” She said. “We can find a place a bit more private too.” She added.


She carried me toward the cliff and then she just walked out into the water around it. I looked down. Way down. The water was deep there in front of the cliff, but it only came up to her thighs. Her large powerful legs churned it up fiercely, but it quickly receded as she emerged on the other side of the cliff and walked back up to shore. She walked about twenty of her paces more down the beach away from the cliff and then plopped down in the sand on her belly and dropped me in front of her.


She laid there with her chin resting on her hands studying me for a moment. Her huge blue eyes seemed to look right through me. “There, this is much better.” She said. Of all the things I could say the best I could do was, “So, what does it feel like being so big?” She laughed. “I don’t know, weird and awkward mostly, but maybe that’s from being so naked instead. What do you think about me being so big?” She reflected back.


“I’m just glad you’re alive.” I answered. “Awww. I’m glad you are too.” She said smiling. I felt something push my back: all of it. The next thing I knew I was pressed against her giant lips. She pulled me into her lips with a single finger and was kissing me. When she released me I fell backwards onto my ass in the sand.


She laughed. “As odd as it is for you to see me so big its just as weird for me to see you so little. I mean just yesterday we were having dinner on a cruise ship. I ate prawns in one bite that are twice as big as you are now.” She said. “I guess I’m lucky you don’t eat people then.” I replied. She laughed and continued. “Then we danced and drank and made love in our cabin and spooned. I guess I get to be the big spoon now.” She said laughing nervously. I laughed weakly too.


She rose up and rested her chin on her elbows revealing her giant breasts to me. They rested right there on the sand beneath her both of them looming above me so much bigger than I was. Her nipples were stiff and stood out as large as beer kegs. Her aureoles were light brown circles with a diameter as long as I was tall. “Of course, maybe there are some upsides to having a giant girlfriend.” She said watching my reaction. My mouth was agape.


“I mean these are the biggest breasts in the world now.” She said as she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and allowed her huge boobs to hang and sway above me. She then sat back onto the balls of her feet and rested her hands on her thighs. “And the longest legs.” She added. Her titties flopped and wobbled slightly, but quickly came to a rest and hung beautifully from her chest.


My eyes departed from the biggest tits in the world and looked right between the longest legs in the world to find the biggest pussy in the world which was now directly in front of me; even if it was about 40 feet away and 10 feet in the air. Jamie’s bush was shaven to just a strip of blonde curls covering her slit and lips. It was as big as I was!


She saw me looking at it and smiled at me before she looked down at it too. She looked back to me having guessed what I had just thought. “Yeah, you can totally fit in there now. Want to try?” She asked already her giant hand was reaching toward me.


I tensed, unsure as her huge hand approached. Just as her fingers started to encircle me we were interrupted. “Hey Jamie!” A deep voice yelled. We both looked over toward the cliff. Brendon was standing there looking over at us and there was another giant naked woman. She had brown hair with huge breasts; even bigger than Jamie’s. They hung heavily from her chest almost resting on the top of the cliff.


“Some more survivors are further up the beach and one of them is big like us.” He said. “Okay, I’ll be right there.” She answered him. She turned to me. “Holy shit! Look at the rack on that bitch. Well, so much for having the biggest tits in the world. Hang tight, I’ll be back.” She said softly so Brendon and the other giantess couldn’t hear. She then stood up and walked toward them.


“Jamie! Wait...” I yelled, but she was already half way to the cliff and out of earshot. Her ass wiggled wonderfully and I could see the sides of her tits bouncing and swaying from side to side from behind as she walked away from me. She waded out into the ocean and around the cliff and I saw her shaking hands with the other giant woman and the three of them walked off out of sight.


I looked around. “Shit.” I muttered. She had just stranded me on this side of the cliff alone. She didn’t even realize it probably. I jogged over to the cliff. It was a hundred foot straight up. No way was I climbing it. I looked to my left, it jutted far out into the water which had come up to Jamie’s thighs. So, I wasn’t swimming around it. I walked to the right toward the jungle edge. It was dark in there already and would be dark on the beach soon so no walking around it either. I guess I was stuck until Jamie decided to come collect me.


It was like an hour later and I saw her effortlessly walk around the giant cliff and emerge from the water. As deep as it undoubtedly was it didn’t even reach her crotch. The water rolled off her thighs and legs as she walked. I was tossing rocks that I found into the water. She spotted me and smiled veering in my direction. Ten of her steps put her directly above me.


She was straddling me. It was dark now, but the full moon meant I could still see her face, and her boobs or the undersides of them anyway. Lower I saw her hairy vagina lead into her ass and her legs come down to giant feet planted to either side of me. Feet larger than I was many times over. She saw me craning my neck just to look up at her and smiled.


“I definitely have only the second biggest boobs in the world, but I still have the longest legs.” She said. “What do you think? Eighty-five foot inseams?” She asked turning out her giant leg and smiling down its inside at me. Her guess had to be very close. The thought of that floored me. She sat down behind me, but in such a way that I was standing between her legs and the ocean was in front of us.


I tossed my last rock. I heard Jamie giggle. “Tons of naked woman behind you and you want to throw rocks?” She asked. Before I could reply she grabbed me and put me in her left hand. “I might be a giant now, but we are still on vacation and I haven’t had beach sex yet. So, lets get these clothes off you.” She said and she disrobed me with just two fingers.


I was never ashamed of my body, but with my gorgeous and now giant girlfriend holding me entirely in her left hand and undressing me with only a couple of fingers my modesty got the best of me. I cupped my hands over my now inadequate genitals. She pushed my modesty aside with a single finger. When I attempted to cover myself again she said, “Awww, don’t be shy. Its only fair. I don’t even have clothes anymore.” She said smiling and just pushed my hands down again with one finger.


I felt like being on an elevator as she lifted me up and smiled at me standing there sheepishly. Something about the look on her face was a little unsettling, like almost predatory, like she was a giant cat and I was her little mouse to play with. “Awww, look at that itty-bitty penis. Its so cute.” She said as I felt my genitals get lifted by the edge of her finger nail, balls and all.


“Mmmm, lets have a look at that sexy little butt.” She said and then she flipped me over and pressed me flat on my stomach in her hand and I felt her finger probing my ass. Her finger pad was about as large as my butt and I could feel her fingerprints caressing both buttocks simultaneously. I tried to get up, but she just pressed me back down. “Ooooh, what a sexy little butt.” She cooed as she massaged it with only the tip of her finger.


She was having her way with me and I was powerless against her single finger. It was longer and stronger than me. “Look at these muscular little legs.” She said and I felt her pinching down their length. When she reached my ankles I felt my legs press together and I was pulled airborne. “Hey!” I yelled as hung upside down.


I saw the ground and Jamie swaying below. She was enjoying herself as she held me high in the air with her two fingers. “Are you afraid of heights or something?” She asked playfully as she raised her hand and arm and dangled me high above herself. “No, but a might puke.” I complained. “Here, suck on one of these babies.” She said. I felt myself being lowered and I saw her huge tit and aureole and nipple in front of me. Her nipple was the size of a keg of beer, one of the big boys.


She moved me within reach of it and my head and chest banged it a few times before I managed to grab it. I felt my legs lower and then get released. “Shit! Jamie! I’m going to fall!” I yelled as I clung for dear life from on top of my girlfriend’s enormous nipple. I was maybe fifty feet up. I heard her giggling and could see the gleam in her eyes as she watched amused at my plight from above. “Haha. Look at you. So helpless. Stranded on my nipple.” She squealed.


“Do you need a hand?” She asked. “Yes!” I answered emphatically. “I don’t believe you.” She teased. “Jamie, I’m going to fall.” I yelled. “Its not that far.” She said. “Jamie, please. I’m slipping. Its a long way. I’ll break my legs.” I begged her. I noticed her smiling at my predicament. She was deriving too much enjoyment from this.


“Well since you’re so cute and asked so nicely.” She said and I felt a finger lift my butt. I straddled it as she lifted me off her nipple with one finger. “You’re so small now. I can do anything I want with you can’t I?” She asked rhetorically. She was still just sitting there with her legs spread facing the surf. All this commotion for me and she hadn’t really moved at all.


She lowered me between her legs. I could see she was aroused. Her man sized pussy was glistening and had opened some. She lowered me onto it. It was the size of a bed easily. Her blonde curls rose up around me like long weeds. “Jaimmmm...uughhh.” I blurted, cutoff as she pushed my whole body down into her crease. I felt her fingers rubbing on my back and then her plump pussy lips and then back to my back. She was massaging herself with me wedged in between her lips.


I was quickly sinking within her. “Jamie, wait!” I yelled. “Mmmmm, my pussy is hungry and you’re on the menu little guy.” She cooed. She pressed me again until it admitted me completely. I started to claw my way out until her finger pushed me back deeper and then abruptly retreated. That’s when I panicked. I started thrashing wildly, but only briefly because the living walls surrounding me clamped down. The air left my lungs.


When the squeeze subsided I gasped. Trying to suck in air, but instead found globs of Jamie juice instead. I could feel her fingers patting and caressing the outside of her vagina as she held me within it. Just when I thought I was likely to pass out I felt myself literally flush outward and onto the sand. I coughed and spat as waves crashed in front of me. I heard Jamie moaning behind me. Her legs rose up at my sides.


I rolled over on my back and looked up and saw her leaning back with her eyes closed and mouth clinched still humping into the night air with her giant pelvis. More fluid was erupting from her vagina as her fleshy ass pounded the sand and lifted and pounded again, repeatedly with force enough to crush every bone in my body. Her man-eating pussy was swollen, split open, and oozing copiously.


A few more humps and drops onto the sand and she finished. She opened her beautiful blue eyes and smiled down at me while exhaling deeply. “Wow, never done that before.” She said. “What did it feel like to get eaten by your girlfriend’s coochy?” She asked smiling lazily sliding down from her orgasm. “Scary.” I said immediately looking at it still dripping and swollen. She laughed.


“Well, it is supposed to work the other way around, but I doubt your tiny tongue is up to the task.” She said as she casually traced the contours of her enormous labia up to her clit with an index finger longer than I was. “Want to try?” She asked smiling. “No way. I’m done.” I said emphatically. She smiled. “Really? Afraid it might gobble you up again, eh?” She asked. I didn’t answer. “Well, then I guess we should wash up before bed.” She finally added.


Her hand grabbed me and she stood up and walked out into the water until it came up to her navel. She then dunked me and then walked us both back to the beach. “Now lets get some sleep.” She said and she walked over to the sand and lay down with me clutched against the end of her giant breast. I suppose it was bedtime seeing as I was trapped between her hand and her breast. I slept as best as I could with limited mobility and a gigantic keg-sized nipple pushing against my back.


Chapter Three: Daisy by minuss

I had spent most of the first day crying. I was lucky to be alive I guess, but Brendon was dead my friends were dead. I was stranded on some island in the middle of no where with sixty other people I didn’t know and one of them was a giant naked woman.


She had built this big bonfire to try and signal any passing planes or ships and to keep us warm, but honestly I think it was mostly for her and her little husband. We just happened to be there. She sat cross legged in front of the huge fire she had stoked with trees she had pulled up by the roots with her bare hands. Her husband sat on her knee. The rest of us kept our distance and sort of huddled together.


She was pretty, beautiful really. She had brown hair, a pretty face with green eyes and high cheek bones, and huge boobs. Not just because she was gigantic. They would have been considered extra large before she had become a giantess. As if seeing her humongous hooters flop about wasn’t enough to inflame my insecurities I was still in my bikini. Its all I had when the ship went down. Most every one else had more clothes, except for the giant naked woman of course.


“Look, its a giant.” Someone yelled. Everyone turned to look and sure enough a giant naked man was walking toward our fire. It was Brendon! Like the giant woman he was nude too. “Brendon. Brendon!” I yelled. I took off running toward him as fast as I could. He was gorgeous: huge, muscular, and his gigantic genitals swayed heavily as walked. His huge dick quickly stiffened in front of him. He must see me. God it was over three times my size now.


However, I noticed shadow and then I looked up and saw her legs, butt, hairy pussy, and huge under-boobs fly overhead. She stepped over me. I was over taken by the giant woman. Though I ran her casual walk left me in the dust and I found myself dodging the huge footprints she had left in the sand. She reached him first and started talking to him.


“That bitch!” I muttered as I ran. He hadn’t seen me at all. The giant woody was for her not me. The realization made me both angry and jealous. I finally reached them and neither of them noticed me. “Brendon!” I screamed waving my arms up at him.


The giant woman noticed me first. “Do you know her? I think she knows you.” She asked him pointing down at me. “Huh?” He said looking down. He crouched and squinted. “Daisy?” He asked. “Yes. Its me!” I yelled up at him. “Yeah. She goes to school with me.” He said standing back up. I stood there in stunned shock. We fucked four times on this very trip and that’s all he could say?


I looked back at the giantess. She had this look of pity on her face for me. Some how she knew. I just stood there awkwardly as they talked. “So, there’s three of us that are big. Another woman, Jamie, is up the beach with about three hundred some odd survivors from the wreck.” He said. “Well there’s about sixty of us here.” She answered back.


I watched them. She did her best to ignore his giant hard on and he tried to not to stare at her huge tits, but he did take quick glances. I fumed. “You should come down and I’ll introduce you to Jamie.” He said. “Yeah, let me just tell my husband first.” She said. She then turned and walked back toward the fire. I looked up and watched Brendon staring at her ass as she walked back.


“Brendon. Brendon!” I yelled up. He looked down. “Daisy, I can hardly hear you. What do you want?” He said curtly. His dick was deflating slightly. I looked up. What did I want? I wanted a little comfort. I wanted him to protect me. To take me away from this place. “What happened to you?” I asked loudly.


“Well, I woke up half in the water with no clothes on. I found this naked woman and woke her up and we started walking down the beach. About twenty minutes later we came upon a bunch of small people, survivors, and found out that we were giants.” He said. “Ok, you ready?” The giant woman asked. She had walked back already.


“Yeah, were this way. We should probably merge into one group.” He said to her. I watched tearfully as the giants walked down the beach together and turned out of sight. It wasn’t that he didn’t care. He was busy. He said there were hundreds of other survivors. They were probably all dependent on him to come back with news. Well where ever Brendon went then that’s where I was headed. So, I started down the beach.


About an hour into my walk I saw the giant big breasted woman walking back. She saw me and stepped to me and looked down. I craned my neck to look up at her. God she was big. “You may as well give up on that one.” She said. “I beg your pardon?” I asked. She crouched down and it felt like a building was sitting down in front of me.


“Look there’s no one around so we can just be frank. He doesn’t love you. He might have fucked you, but he doesn’t love you and he can’t fuck you now.” She said. “What would you know about it?” I asked her coldly. “Its not like that. I’m not going to fuck him. I could, God knows he’d be up for it, but I’m not. I have a husband that I love. If you force the issue it won’t end well.” She said standing back up.


I didn’t even bother saying anything. I just walked right under her legs toward Brendon. I heard a snort of derision and when I looked back she was walking on as well, back to her beloved husband; bitch. What the hell does she know anyway? She wasn’t there. She didn’t see how we made love. It was true love. She’ll see.


Two hours later it was dark when I got to the camp. There were dozens of half smoldering fires. I eventually found Brendon sitting and leaning against a cliff. Like everyone else it looked like he was asleep. I walked up between his legs and was confronted by his huge cock resting in the sand. The head was wider than I was.


I walked over to his knee and banged my fist on it. “Brendon.” I yelled up. His knee lifted up slightly, but he didn’t wake. Oh well. I’ll just go to sleep right here and he’ll see me when he wakes up. I laid down in the sand and went to sleep. I awoke to a thigh massage. For a moment, I thought I was back on the boat and Brendon had slid into bed behind me.


When I realized I was being caressed by a single finger I remembered right where I was and what had happened. I quickly stood up and Brendon was smiling down at me. His giant hand retreated to his thigh. “Hi Daisy.” He said smiling. “Hi Brendon.” I replied. “Just made it out with a swimsuit, eh? I guess its better than nothing like me.” He said.


I could tell he wanted me, from his stare. My swimsuit bottoms had pushed over the curve of my hip from his massage and the top of my dark bush was peeking out. I smiled up at him and pulled them the rest of the way down flashing him before I pulled them back up. “Eeeeke.” I squealed as two giant fingers squeezed my sides and I rocketed up in the air toward his face. He held me there and turned me at a couple different angles. “Well you still are smoking hot even if you’re tiny now.” He said.


He pressed his finger into my chest and rubbed my tits. Even though it was just one finger to me it was like some huge man was raking his hands across my breasts. It didn’t take long for my top to give out and fall to the grown below. Despite the roughness from the size difference this was the nature of our relationship. I felt relief.


I grabbed his finger and kissed the tip. I then wrapped my legs around it and began to hump it. He laughed. “There’s my little fuck buddy.” He said. I spun over as Brendon turned his hand. I squealed as I was lifted up, but I quickly fell back down on his finger and when I did I was naked. He had tugged by bikini bottoms off too.


I was riding his finger when I felt myself move and he sat me on his chest. I slid down his huge chest and navigated the ridges of his well defined abs and then waded through his waist deep bush. His giant cock had stiffened and was raised in front of me at a 40 degree angle. Jesus, it was as big as a tree.


I walked out onto his staff and clamored up the best I could without falling. As I went higher I dropped down and hugged his rod and shimmied to the tip. I started kissing and grinding on it. My pussy was leaking all over it, but after a couple of minutes I noticed we weren’t really getting any where. I sat my ass on his tip and wiggled. It was just too big it was like sitting on sofa cushion instead of a dick.


He chuckled. “I’m waaayyy too big for you now. I’d split you in two.” I felt his fingers clamp onto my arm and...whoosh he lifted me off the top of his penis. “Lets try something a little smaller.” He said as I dangled from his fingers. He gently began massaging my butt with his pinky finger. It was still much too big, but it was smaller than his penis.


A moment or two of this and then I felt myself get lowered. He held me tight and by my sides. I was facing away from him now and I could see his legs and semi-erect cock resting in the sand. Then I felt my ass rubbing on his chest and the next thing I knew my legs were spreading and something smaller than his pinky was pushing against my butt and pussy. It was bumpy and stiff, but occasionally hitting the right spots. I found a rhythm and ground on it until I came.


I heard some soft laughing and when he spun me around I saw that he had used his nipple to fuck me! “Well that’s a first.” I said. “Yeah, never had a lot of use for them until now. Look, I think its bigger than your whole boob.” He said changing thoughts and then he pressed me up against his nipple for a comparison. The fucker was right. His nipple was bigger than my titty. It would have been too big to get me off too had it not been stiff and bumpy.


After that he sat me down gently on the sand between his legs. I walked over to his ball sack and leaned against it like it was a huge bean bag. He didn’t seem to care. I was glad he was paying attention to me, but I was anxious about the fact that I wasn’t able to finish him. I drifted off into a nervous slumber.


Chapter Four: Jim by minuss
Author's Notes:


Chapter Four: Jim


I was in thought while I completed my work assignment of gathering coconuts. Jamie had taken a liking to her new stature with astonishing ease. She was easily the tallest of the giants which made her the tallest person ever. She spent a lot of time with Brendon. I hated that, but it was hard to object from down below ankle height. It was even harder to keep up with them.


I dumped a load of coconuts in a huge pile I had been building. She was sleeping still I noted in disgust. I had been awake for two hours now gathering coconuts. Every time I returned and saw her blissful slumber I became angrier. I gathered another armload and started back from the jungle’s edge to the beach area where we stayed.


Jamie was sitting up stretching her arms and yawning. “About time.” I muttered as I trudged through the sand. I approached the pile and I saw Jamie’s fingers descend and rake all the coconuts into her hand. A second later and they were in her mouth: all of them. I was floored. She was casually chewing them up now, shells and all.


I tossed the coconuts I was carrying in the non-existent pile and ran up to her hip. “What the fuck! That took me all morning!” I yelled up. She didn’t hear me because she was leaning away. She leaned back then stretched a long arm out and grabbed an entire coconut tree between her fingers and uprooted it. When she sat back up she was holding it in her hand. Casually twirling it in her fingers.


She placed the end of it in her mouth and bit the top clean off. She chewed it up and swallowed; leaves, coconut, wood, and maybe a small animal or two. Then she carelessly tossed it in the ocean. Even though the throw was halfhearted and disinterested I watched in amazement as the large log seemed to sail forever landing about a half a mile out from the beach. “Oh, hey, did you need something?” She asked oblivious of my anger. She caught me off guard and I just stood there sheepishly.


“Goodie, you brought more.” She said and then plucked up the rest of the coconuts and popped them one at a time into her mouth, but stopped before eating the last one. “Here you go.” She said offering it to me. I took it and just stood in shock as she stood up and walked off down the beach. Her long legs moved her so quickly she was out of sight in less than a minute.


I stood there holding the coconut in stunned disbelief until shadow enveloped me. I turned and looked up. It was Samantha. She had a look of disapproval on her face. She had obscenely large breasts. Her arms were crossed over them and then they swayed and jiggled as she dropped her hands to her hips. “Just one coconut for the whole morning? I didn’t think you’d be a loafer.” She said.


“Jamie ate...” I started to explain, but she just shook her head and stepped over me disappearing down the beach in the same direction that Jamie had went. I decided I’d go ahead and rebuild the pile and so two hours later I had restored it, but I was tired and famished. I cracked a coconut open and greedily drank its contents and scooped out the meat too.


So, far we had been able to make do as far as food went, but what happened this morning was sobering. Jamie ate all of my morning efforts in one bite and then added a whole tree to it and the whole meal was probably just a snack for her. More concerning is that she was just one of three people with a similar capacity for consumption and arguably she was the lightest eater.


I hadn’t seen Jamie in a bit so I went off looking for her. My skin began to flush with anger when I saw her in the distance leaning against the cliff with Brendon. He was clearly spitting game at her and she was lapping it up. I couldn’t hear what was being said, but I could tell by their body language. The shit eating grin on his stupid face as he said something that made Jamie laugh and then his hand caressed her shoulder causing her huge right tit to sway into her left tit which then swayed in the same direction before bouncing back against the right.


My anger rose as I saw his eyes watch my girlfriend’s giant boobies jiggle to rest. I saw Jamie just leaning back with her huge hooters just hanging out right in front of him for his viewing pleasure soaking up his attention. She couldn’t help that she didn’t have any clothes, bur her nipples were long and stiff and her thinly veiled pussy was swollen and pink with a clit bigger than my head peaking out and saying high to everyone. The fact she was so obviously enjoying his company too was the most infuriating aspect.


I’d had enough and made a beeline toward them on instinct alone. I got there too quick, confronted with feet the size of buses and tree like shins. I looked up and froze. They were so big; he was so big. I had no plan, but I could now hear what they were saying.


“Yeah its so weird.” Jamie said. “I feel like everyone is looking at me all the time.” She went on. “Of course they are. You’re like the hottest person here. No offense to Samantha, but she’s a little chunky and old. What is that like a 22 inch waist?” He said tracing Jamie’s waist and hips with his eyes before actually placing his hands around it to measure. She just giggled. “More like seventy feet now, but before it was a bit more than 23 inches if you must know.” She said smiling at him.


“See. Smoking.” He said finally removing his hands from my girlfriend’s waist. She just laughed. “Didn’t you have a companion? I do believe I remember you sucking face with a nice looking brunette before the wreck.” She said watching intently for his reaction. I just watched and listened to them. “Guilty.” He said smiling. “She’s great, but she’s like the size of my thumb now. I mean what am I supposed to do with that even if we wanted to.” He said.


I then watched as both of their eyes dropped to Brendon’s ten foot limp penis that hung over his huge car-sized testicles. As if on queue from the attention it quickly inflated to a full erection a good a twenty feet in length and probably three feet in girth easy. Their gazes rose back up finding each other again. “See what I mean.” He said smiling. Jaime was blushing a little having been caught looking so blatantly.


I felt a sinking feeling almost as if I was shrinking on the spot. I was shrinking or a least sinking. Brendon had shifted his weight and moved a giant foot creating a whole in the sand that I had just sort of slipped into. The fall took me by surprised and I yelped. “Oh my gosh, I think you just buried someone.” She said. I was only half buried. “Easily fixed.” He said and knelt down and plucked me out by my arm between two fingers and brushed me off with his other index finger.


He then saw who I was and smiled knowingly. I didn’t like the look, but had no time to react as I was lifted scores of feet into the air in the span of a couple seconds. “Isn’t this little fella yours?” He said smiling as he dangled me in front of Jamie’s giant eyes by an arm. I kicked my legs frantically and looked down afraid of falling. “He sure is.” Jamie said grinning and holding her hand beneath my legs. I suddenly fell a few feet into my girlfriend’s giant palm.


“Something wrong?” She asked. She knew exactly why I was here, but she was going to play her little games. Brendon just leaned against the cliff as I was put on the spot. “I was just wondering where you were.” I answered. “You couldn’t see where I was? I mean, I’m kind of big.” She said. Brendon chuckled softly. I started to answer, but Brendon cut me off. “Of course he saw you. He got jealous. He saw great big you talking with great big me and thought he needed to come over and check on us.” Brendon said.


“Awwww, is that true. You were jealous?” Jaime asked in a high pitched voice feigning surprise. He was right. “Well...” I stammered. “Now he’s embarrassed. Its sooo cute.” Jamie said slapping Brendon’s shoulder and smirking at him and then looking back down at me. Like I didn’t see the smirk she just shot at Brendon. She then asked, “What did you think we were going to do?” Fucking Jamie, she loved to tease and stir the pot, but it wasn’t as much fun now that I was the pot serving up amusement for her and Brendon. I now knew a little how that bride felt on the cruise ship before the crash.


I was tongue tied as my giant girlfriend and her new found giant friend were taking turns belittling me for daring to trespass on their flirt session. Brendon answered for me again in dramatic fashion. “He was afraid I was going to sweep you off your feet and steal you away.” He said as he literally swept Jamie off her feet and held her in his arms and she let out a surprised squeal.


“Shit! Brendon, I almost dropped him.” She admonished. The lights had went out for me momentarily as did gravity, but both quickly returned. “Well, he’s safe now.” Brendon said glancing down while Jamie opened her hand, still half holding me as light returned to my eyes. Jamie was laying sideways across his tensed and powerful arms. Her back on his left arm and her legs hanging over his right. The side of her big right breast was casually resting against his left pectoral completely covering his nipple.


“Look at you, muscles.” Jamie said as Brendon swiveled slightly from side to side rocking us showing off his strength. “Now, now we don’t want to give your little beau the wrong impression. I mean to carry you back to your place so he can rest assured.” He said sarcastically and smiling. He then proceeded to carry us back to our bedding area. “This is the spot right?” He asked. “It sure is.” Jamie answered.


“Well lets make sure that you’re tiny man is secured.” He said. Jamie’s me sized fingers coiled around me tighter and then I felt my orientation change as he set Jamie back on her feet. “See, nothing to worry about little guy. No hard feelings?” Brendon asked looking down at me and offering his huge pinky finger. I was standing in Jamie’s palm at belly height and looked up. God they were big.


Jamie’s huge tits jutted out above shading me. He was standing entirely too close. Her keg sized nipples were almost touching his chest. Worse still his large muscles were popping from the exertion. They were just watching me in condescension waiting for my reaction to this absurd spectacle. I just grasped then end of his pinky finger with my hand and he shook whole my arm up and down. The commotion caused me to fall on my ass in Jamie’s giant palm. They both chuckled at my feebleness.


Brendon finally left and I felt relieved. Although Jamie’s mood seemed to sour. “Well what would YOU like to do now?” She asked, now laying on her side and yet still towering over me. “I don’t know.” I answered. “So, it was just insecurity.” She said. I didn’t answer. “Does it bother you more that I was talking to another guy or that he’s a giant with a penis bigger than you are?” She asked smirking at the corner of her mouth watching intently for any reaction. Here and I’d hoped humiliation was off the itenary for the day. I laughed nervously poorly deflecting her well aimed quiver.


She wanted to go there, fine, “Well, why were you talking to him anyway?” I shot back. “You don’t know what its like. There are two other people on this island I can talk with that can relate to what’s happened to me.” She said. “Why him? Why not Samantha?” I asked. “I talk to Samantha too, but why not him? I like talking to him.” She asked then answered. “Look, I may not know what its like to be a giant, but I am here for you. Make me understand.” I pleaded to her.


“Its well, no offense, but sometimes its just more comfortable being around someone big. It makes me feel a little more normal.” She said. “I get that, but Brendon is just trying to fuck you and yeah I admit it makes me jealous to see you with him. I mean he can pick you up and carry you around like I used to do and I can’t even lift your little finger anymore.” I said. I wasn’t changing any of these facts so I may as well win some shared vulnerability points with them.


“This bothers you because you’re scared at how much bigger and stronger he is than you are or that I might decide that bigger is better?” She asked. Here I was just trying to win emotional bonding bonus points and she was focusing on the crux of the matter. I laughed nervously again. “A bit of both I guess.” I answered honestly.


“What about me?” She asked. “What about you?” I asked back not sure what she meant. She slowly sat up towering even higher above me. “I’m bigger and stronger than you are. Does that bother you?” She asked. I looked up and swallowed. She wasn’t looking at me like when were together on the ship or when I told her about the trip in the first place or even that first night on this island. No, it was the look she had given the bride when she was openly flirting with her fiance and the less attractive woman had no recourse. “No.” I said putting some iron in my tone.


“Really?” She asked extending a hand a curling her giant fingers around my body. “You don’t mind at all that I can literally pick you up whenever I want? Do whatever I want?” She asked as she lifted me up and held me in her hand. “Of course not! You’re my girlfriend.” I replied. “That’s true, but we haven’t really been together that long. How long was your last relationship?” She asked as she passed me to her other hand and held me with it. “About a year and half.” I answered.


“My last relationship, with Jeff, was only six months, but still longer than ours.” She added. “How do you think your ex, what’s her name?” She asked as she pinched my hips between her index finger and thumb and lifted me up to face level. “Uh, Sara.” I answered nervously looking down. I was definitely breaking something if I fell from this height I figured. “You’re so fucking little now.” She said in amazement staring directly at me as she held me with just a finger and thumb. “I’m normal size, you’re the one that’s changed.” I said.


She ignored me or perhaps never heard me was more accurate. She was chasing down a thought dancing though her mind. “Imagine I’m Sara. How would she treat tiny little you?” She asked. I just laughed. “This is stupid.” I said. “Tell me.” She insisted. “Well, it ended because I met you. You know that.” I replied. “That’s right. I remember getting pissed when I saw her pictures. She was pretty too. Oh, you’d be so fucked.” She said smiling. “What do you think she would do?” She asked her eyes sparkling as she looked at me intently.


Sara was the vindictive type. I cheated on her with Jamie so it wouldn’t end well for me. She’d probably cram me up her pussy and then give Brendon a go. “I don’t know.” I lied. “If you were Jeff I’d squish your tiny little head like a raisin.” She said as she lifted her other hand and pretended to pinch my head between her other index finger and thumb. She didn’t actually touch me, but came close enough to demonstrate to both of us just how easy it would be for her.


I watched anxiously as she positioned her giant finger and thumb to either side of my head. “What did he do?” I asked nervously. “He dumped me; said I was to wild. The thing is that’s what he liked about me when we first met. Fucking bastard. Good thing I still like you.” She said smiling and lowering her other hand. The sadistic look was gone. “Me too.” I said in agreement and relief.


“You want to fuck?” She asked out of the blue. “Uh...” I hesitated. “Look, I got a little carried away the other day when I sort of just let my pussy have you. I’m sorry. I’ll be more gentle this time.” She said as she set me down in front of her huge furry vagina. “Give me your best shot and if I need to I’ll finish up myself.” She said.


I saw the vertical maw with blonde hair covering it salivating in front of me. The opening was about my size, but sort of curved up from the ground the ground below which meant it was probably greater in total length then my height. “Uh...” I said stepping back. “Jeez, are you fucking gay? Come on little toyfriend, show me that size doesn’t matter.” She said.


Did she just call me...I felt a finger press my back and push me into her fleshy labia. “OK, ok, just let me get undressed.” I yelled up. She smiled and backed off, but only a little. I quickly got undressed under her impatient and lusty gaze. Now naked I walked up and sort of hugged it and pushed my dick into the space between the fleshy labial walls, but it was too skinny to graze both sides as once so I just lanced the slick walls alternately with it.


I looked up through bush and between her tits at her face to see if I was having any effect. She smiled. “Well, its not much but I can feel your rhythm. I can work with this.” She said. She then looked down and sort of humped back with her pelvis ramming with her labia. I was immediately flung to the ground. She giggled. “Don’t give up.” She said seductively.


It felt like it was some sort of test. I didn’t feel like I could fail it and keep her. So, I got back up and jumped up against her lips. We sort of settled into a back and forth see-saw like pattern. I would thrust and truth be told press at her labia with my arms and then she would gently roll or convulse and push back. It took all my strength not to fall, but I could tell she was getting aroused by the humidity and eventually the wetness soaking me.


Eventually, she got too energetic in both frequency and strength and I was thrown to the ground. This time after resisting her overwhelming strength for so long I was exhausted. “What happened?” She asked looking down in disappointment. “I can’t. I’m too tired.” I barely got out. She rolled her eyes and a huge hand landed out in the sand behind me and I saw her bush and labia pressing down on top of me. She leaned forward. I saw her hips tilt and her belly and navel loom out above. She was about to start grinding on me! “Jamie, wait, I’ll get up!” I yelled throwing up my arms, but was then first assaulted by pubic hair and then pushed down into the sand by her large labia.


The only thing that saved me from being crushed flat was the space between her lips which was opening and oozing fluid all over me as she ground herself into the sand around me. I didn’t count them exactly, but it was somewhere around seven or eight pushes before she let up and leaned back again. I was lifted up stuck to her left labial lip, one arm tangled in pubic hair, and sand caked all over me.


“Jim? Are you OK?” She asked while looking down at the sand. I freed myself and fell to the ground in front of her pussy like a vanquished opponent in some gladiator arena with Jamie’s soft thighs rising up like the arena walls. “Oh, you poor little thing. That’s as easy as I can go.” She said sadly. I just laid there panting unable to respond.   


Chapter 5: Justin by minuss

Chapter 5: Justin


Samantha was just laying in the sand with her head turned to the side looking at me. She had just woken up. We were furthest from the central beach area near that terminating cliff where most everyone else had setup camp. It was the second day since we merged the two groups and only the third day since the wreck.


Having the giants further out was practical. If one were to walk back toward the central camp area you’d pass Jamie and Jim’s spot and then Brendon and Daisy’s spot. I wasn’t sure if they were actually a couple considering that I had caught him flirting with Sam, after only the second day we met him, but Daisy slept there with him every night.


I was fuming as the giant was getting familiar with my wife, but was powerless to stop him. He started out complimenting her profusely about her good ideas for work assignments. He then offered to help build a latrine for the giants which was another one of the her ideas. I went with them even though I was less then useless in this task which involved a lot of excavation and earth moving which Sam and Brendon were accomplishing rather easily.


I was not going to leave Brendon alone with Sam even though I trusted her completely. He began by showing off as he used his powerful muscles and hands to excavate and then push dirt out of a pretty deep whole. Samantha started clearing the edge of trees by uprooting them with her bare hands and tossing them in the “latrine”. He looked down at me and winked as I caught him watching my wife’s ass as she bent over and pulled up the last few trees.


She had done her best to avoid looking at Brendon’s crotch, but when she stood back up he was at full salute and it was simply impossible to ignore given his proximity. His huge head was perhaps only twice more than my body length from grazing the top curls of her bush. Her huge boobs were so close that her nipples were almost touching his chest.


She looked at me and rolled her eyes and then looked down between her enormous tits. “Ahem. You want to put that thing away?” She asked. “I can’t help it. I’m only twenty and that’s what happens when I’m in the presence of a beautiful woman such as yourself.” He said. I tensed ready to fight even if it meant my death as he made his move. “Hey!” I yelled.


Sam made me proud though. She had been too polite enduring his awkward flirtations and the boy got the wrong impression. The look on Sam’s face as his hands found their way to her waist, then the curve of her hips, and finally the top of her ass. He started to pull her close and her nipples had just touched his own chest when she instinctively shoved him in the chest. “Hands to yourself, jerk!” She said.


I saw her giant titties wobble violently from the commotion. Her legs and arms tensed getting ready for a fight. He turned a shade of red and purple and started to say something, but then thought better of it and just raised his hands and walked away. After that rebuke Brendon seemed to focus most of his energies on Jamie.


I was lucky to have her and that memory reinforced it. Sam had a beautiful broad smile and she was beaming it at me. The length of her plump lips was greater than my height now. I just walked up and planted a kiss on the bottom one, “Good morning sleepy head”. “Morning.” She yawned. I took several paces back as the hillside that was my wife started to stir and then rouse from her slumber.


She rose slowly and her long fat tits rested on the ground beneath her continued to decompress their seemingly infinite abundance until finally they achieved lift off and swung heavily as she rose. There were two enormous craters in the beach where they had been. Sand peppered their soft massiveness and began to gently rain down as she sat up. A huge sand dune formed as she pulled her long legs up and sort of sat on one butt cheek and the side of her bent legs.


I knew that she was embarrassed by her new immensity, especially around me. She was sitting like this so I wasn’t confronted by her huge hairy pussy which was larger than I was now. I told her I didn’t care and she shouldn’t be embarrassed, but modesty was drilled into her at an early age from her devoutly religious mother and father.


She told me of the daily ritual she and her mother would go through to try and hide and then repress her ever expanding bust as a teenager. Her mother had been on the smaller side of the breast size curve and Samantha out grew her at a very young age and then just kept growing. Her petite mother simply didn’t understand how uncomfortable it was to smash and tuck tit flesh of such magnitude into “respectable” confines. It was funny imagining my five foot nothing mother-in-law on a stool trying to contain the giant bust of her four inch taller daughter.


Sam told me she felt more and more guilty with each new cup size. She was embarrassed by how much bigger her breasts were than her mother’s which were about the size of her aureoles by the end. She had been ill equipped to handle the jealous looks of smaller breasted women and the outright lusty stares from men. She escaped the clutches of that church as and adult, but its prudish culture left its mark.


Luckily, I usually had no trouble getting her to drop the modesty and be intimate with me, but I had to put in most of the work. This typically involved a lot of touching, fondling, and petting which was now nearly beyond my physical capability. If I was her size I’d sit next to her and run a hand up her leg to the curve of her hip and give it a squeeze before sliding it up her waist and groping her massive breasts. Now, that was impossible.


I’d have to find another way to convince her of her beauty and warm her up with foreplay. I climbed up the sand dune and ran down her inner thigh and baseball slid into her navel with my feet landing in the midst of some brown curls peeking up. Sam had a full bush, but most of it was hidden between her legs at the moment with my feet just grazing the very top of it. “Just what do you think you are doing?” She asked looking down at me knowingly. “Caressing my gorgeous wife’s thigh.” I answered.


“Yeah, but now your wife’s giant thighs can kill you if you’re not careful. Ugh, I’ve got fat rolls that can crush you.” She said looking at the natural folds of skin on her side that was only hideous in her own mind. She picked me up and placed me in her palm. I slowly rose to just above her humongous breasts as she lifted her hand. I could tell she was uncertain of how to behave around me now. I started stripping. “Justin.” She admonished, but didn’t stop me and just watched as I stripped naked in the palm of her hand.


“What? Do you expect me not to be turned on now that you are giant and naked all the time? You’re the same woman I fell in love with times a thousand now. You are irresistible.” I said standing nude, in the palm of her hand, and looking directly into her beautiful eyes. It was just what she needed to hear and her face softened. We enjoyed each other thoroughly before the cruise and I could tell by how she was staring she still was attracted to me too which was a very good sign. “See.” I said gesturing to my stiff penis waggling in front of me. She giggled.


“Geronimo!” I yelled and took off running and then jumped off her hand. “Justin!” She squealed as I bounced off her left breast and then her right and then immediately both pressed against my body as she caught me in her cleavage. “Are you trying to kill yourself?” She asked as she cradled her titanic tits in her arms with me in between. “I knew you’d catch me.” I said planting a kiss on her left breast. “I should smother you.” She teased. “Sounds good to me.” I shot back and then burrowed down deeper between my wife’s giant tits.


“Justin!” She squealed again. I was wiggling down as quick as I could. I felt fingers above trying to dig me out, but I was too deep now and she would have to loosen up in order to get me. I laughed as she did so and wiggled deeper eventually dropping out beneath them and then sliding on my back down her stomach. My feet slid through her navel and buried into the top of her bush again deeper then before. I was up to my knees in her pubs and could feel the start of her vaginal opening with my feet.


“Score!” I yelled looking up as she just realized what had happened. Finally, she had that familiar playful look on her face. My whole world shook as my wife adjusted sitting fully on her shapely ass and moving her legs on out in front of her and behind me. I fell immediately as she spread her legs open and presented her huge hairy pussy to me. I was on my back and looked up in awe.


It was seven feet high and had two huge me sized lips on either side. It was covered with a patch of dense dark brown curls with a copper sheen. I could see a pink knob peeking from the top of her seven foot slit as big as my head. Above that her huge tits hung heavily from her chest capped with tan aureoles much larger in circumference than I was tall and bulls-eyes by barrel sized nipples a shade darker than the tan aureoles. Higher up between those fleshy mounds was my wife’s beautiful face with a playful smirk. “Alright lover boy. Lets see what you got.” She said.  

Chapter 6: Daisy by minuss

Chapter 6: Daisy


I lay alone, again. I was pretending to sleep while watching Justin fuck Samantha or at least try too. She was big enough I could see her easily. She was cupping and squeezing one of her massive breasts from beneath while her little husband, whom I could barely see at this distance, climbed through her bush attempting to mount a vagina that was bigger than he was. I couldn’t imagine that he was that effective, but it didn’t matter. She was enjoying his affections all the same.


She was so lucky. It wasn’t fair that Brendon grew and not me. Samantha and Jamie got to be gigantic sex goddesses and I was stuck as a little pixie girl too small to properly use Brendon’s equipment. How could I compete? He and I weren’t faithful to each other before the crash, but it was more his fault than mine. I’d have been his steady were he up for that. He was always such a play boy that would take whatever piece of ass he could get and before the shipwreck that piece of ass was me, but now I’m Tinker Bell at best, fearful about who would become his Wendy.


The fact that I could see Samantha and Justin at all meant that Jim was sleeping alone too. I was no fool. I knew what that meant. Brendon and Jamie were probably hooking up or about to. I hated it, but there was little I could do to stop it. If I were big I’d have Brendon right between my legs right now like Samantha did with Justin and he’d have no reason to stray. Hell, I wouldn’t let him. However, the situation was him big and me small and I could do little to keep him away from the two giant women.


If I wanted to be with him I’d need to be his little extra and steal time with him when he wasn’t around them. He wouldn’t withhold himself from Jamie (or Samantha if he could get her) for me, but he’d let me play too. It would have to be good enough. Some of his attention was better than none at all. The sun wasn’t up yet, but there was a red glow from beneath the horizon out in the ocean. I stood up, stretched, and yawned.


When I looked over at the two love birds my mouth dropped open. Justin was sticking out of her from only the waist up and it looked like he was wrestling with her clit. It looked especially pink contrasted with the dark curls of her bush. She was leaning back with her eyes closed and resting on her elbows and gyrating her pelvis in a slow circular motion. “That looks fun doesn’t it?” I jumped startled at the proximity and volume of the whisper.


I spun around and was greeted by a grin that scared the shit out of me for simple fact it was so big and so close. “You scared me.” I said stepping back. How the hell did she sneak up on me like that at her size? The grin shrunk into a small smile and the smile retreated and rose. Jamie was sitting in our area on her knees with her hands resting on her thighs. “What do you want?” I asked. “I told Brendon I’d check in on you.” She answered.


I frowned. “You were with him?” I asked. She just smiled. “Well, where is he?” I asked. “He’s deep, well for you little people anyway, in the jungle. You want to see him?” She answered and then asked. “Yes.” I answered emphatically. I yelped as she picked me up with a finger and thumb and lifted me to her awaiting hand. “You are a pretty little thing, I’ll give you that.” She said as she examined me critically from above.


“Are you taking me to him or not?” I asked impatiently. “Why yes your highness.” She answered sarcastically and stood up. Samantha was still slowly rolling her pelvis, but now only Justin’s arms, shoulders, and head were sticking out of her plump vagina which seemed to be slowly devouring him. Jaime turned us away and took three steps and we were off the beach and into the knee high jungle.


After about a five minute walk for her we reached a clearing of smashed bush and broken trees that looked suspiciously to have been created by two giants having a roll in the hay. I could see Brendon was sitting within the clearing with an erection as big as a tree and looking up at us. “You brought her?” He asked sounding surprised. “Hell yeah. It will be so fucking cool to have a toy to play with. Don’t you think?” She asked.


“I guess, but what are we going to do with her?” He asked. “Anything we want.” She answered. I looked up and saw Jamie looking down at me with a sadistic smile. “Brendon! Don’t let her...” I was interrupted as Jamie’s giant hand entombed me completely in a fist. I couldn’t see anything.


My mind began running through all of the things a giant couple might do with a little sex toy which is what I was to them and I became terrified. I pushed with all my strength, but it was hopeless. I was trapped in the clutches of the giant bitch that had seduced my man and abducted me. “Let me out!” I yelled. I heard some giggling and then light returned. “Fuck.” I muttered.


She was holding me above her her open mouth! I screamed as she let go and I dropped a short distance before she caught me with her tongue. I kept screaming and crying for help as she closed her mouth with me inside. She dominated me with her tongue pinning me against the roof of her mouth and the back of her teeth before she started making out with my Brendon. Somewhere in this process I lost my meager clothing; all of it.


She passed me to him. He was much more clumsy with me and eventually just spit me out on Jamie’s navel just above her bush. It had been a neat strip, but it was already expanding a bit beyond its previously manicured confines. I saw Brendon’s face hovering above me and her enormous pussy. I was embarrassed by how small I must look in his eyes compared to this gigantic goddess he now had access to. His warm smile put me at ease.


“Daisy this can be fun for you too.” He said softly as he rose up and then flopped his tree trunk sized cock out in front of me across Jamie’s bush. I looked back at Jamie and she was just lazily watching my reaction from behind the massive swells of breast flesh protruding from her chest. I climbed on top of it, but was gently pressed flat from above by three or four large fingers.


“First, I want you to play with my nipples while he licks me.” I heard Jamie’s voice say as she grasped and lifted me off Brendon’s penis by my legs. She dumped me on top of her left breast expecting me to get to work. She was being casually rough to demonstrate the pecking order. The fucking bitch. I crossed my arms in defiance.


She smiled. “If you’re a good little toy and please us we’ll let you have some fun too. If not, well maybe you want to go back in my mouth...or up my ass.” She said. I looked back at Brendon, but his face was already buried in her crotch. Message received. It was Jamie, Brendon, and then me. I had no doubt the bitch would shove me up her ass to make her point so I grabbed her huge nipple and began to wrestle and rub it. She smiled and closed her eyes.


After doing this for ten minutes and then watching from her her other tit while Brendon pounded her missionary style I was allowed some cock and ball play. It wasn’t as good as I hoped as his attention was still with her for most of the time. They got a laugh watching me try and manipulate his giant genitals with my small body. It was impossible for me to do. Eventually, Jamie offered the assistance of her left hand and got him hard again. I rode on it until I came.


Five minutes after that we were ready to leave. “I need my clothes.” I told Brendon. He looked around. “I don’t see any. Did you have some?” He asked. “Of course I had some or did before she dropped me into her mouth.” I said pointing up at Jamie who had just sat up. “Well, I don’t have them now. I guess I ate them.” She said chuckling. “Its funny I have no clothes?” I asked.


“We don’t either honey.” She replied. “Are you ready?” She asked laying her hand flat. “I’d rather Brendon carried me.” I said. “Fine, suit yourself.” She said standing and towering high above me in the morning sky and then walked off. Finally, I was alone with Brendon. “You ready?” He asked gently dropping his large hand in front of me. I climbed on.


Chapter 7: Jim by minuss
Author's Notes:


The third week after the crash started like any other. I woke up early and attended to my duties. Jamie was asleep. I quietly tip toed way to gather coconuts. I had learned not to stack coconuts near her because she would eat all of my efforts in one bite. So, I stacked them in a pit near the central beach area on the camp side of the cliff. Samantha had recently dug it out for me with just one hand.


When that was done I went back to our area and tip toed into my spot near Jamie. She was still asleep with her back turned to me. Her blonde hair hung loosely fluttering a little in the wind. I traced the shape of her side as it cut in sharply at her waist and then just as quickly curved outward completing the sexy hourglass with her hips.


Her ass cheeks pushed out a bit perfectly divided by her butt crack which ended between her legs. Tufts of blonde hair protruded out around where her pussy peeked out. She used to be well maintained, but as time passed her bush was reclaiming lost territory.


Her long legs continued on down the beach. It was almost like old times and felt like I could just slide in behind and spoon her, but then I saw her foot resting against a palm tree that had snapped in two under its weight. As I walked closer to her the illusion dispelled further as she grew in size looming larger and larger until when I approached her ass I had to lookup to see her butt crack now.


It was dangerous to be where I was. She could roll over, crush me flat, and never notice, but I was willing to risk it. I loved her ass and enjoyed its perfect heart shaped smoothness. I’d often sample its fullness with my hands back when she was just a normal girl. I tentatively touched her butt running both my hands over it. Now it was like a living wall of sexiness. I leaned into her giant butt cheek and hugged it with my whole body.


My dick was hard as I rested my own left cheek against hers and pressed my pelvis against her and slowly humped. I wanted her, but not in the way we had been intimate recently. She effortlessly dominated me now. I was powerless against her every whim. I wanted some measure of control.


She was always sexually aggressive and adventurous. It was exciting before. She would get a little wild and I would just over power her and fuck her brains out. She’d scratched my back and bite my shoulders, nipple, lips, and ears, but would ultimately succumb to my masculinity and quiver beneath my bulk as I forced her into orgasm.


Now, as she gets more venturesome I’m afraid I can’t keep up; and then what? My mind immediately pictured Brendon smiling at her as he held us in his arms. I could see what was happening, but I didn’t know how I could stop it. I hugged her tight and humped into her harder. Soon the chain reaction hit and I start squirting into my pants. It wasn’t ideal as there were no laundromats, but it was worth it. I needed this release because it seemed I was always in survival mode when we had what Jamie considered sex these days which had left me wanting.


Admittedly, it felt a little demeaning as I stepped back and considered the fact I had just humped my girlfriends butt cheek while she slept. Worse it was the best sex I’ve had with her since she had grown into a giant. Was I like her little dog humping at her leg now? Honestly, I was much smaller than any dog compared to her. I looked around. Brendon and Daisy were still asleep behind us and blocking the view of the rest of the camp. For this I was grateful.


I quickly removed my soiled pants and waded into the ocean to wash them there. They could dry in the sun. I could wear a towel I had scavenged recently around my waist. It was at least another hour before Jamie awoke. She yawned and stretched as she sat up. I saw her look down at me in my towel. “Lose your clothes or something?” She asked yawning again. “They just needed a wash. They’re drying in the sun now.” I said pointing at the rock I had laid them out on. She just nodded.


“Whats for breakfast?” She asked. “I had some crackers and peanuts I scavenged.” I told her. “I remember when you used to bring me coconuts for breakfast.” She said. “Those were from my work task for the group.” I answered. “Am I not in the group?” She asked. “Jamie you can gather more in five minutes then I can in two hours.” I answered. “Fine. I’ll get something for myself.” She said standing up and walking off.


Jamie didn’t hangout with me much anymore even though we still slept together. She spent most of her waking time with Samantha or Brendon. True to form when next I saw her several hours later she was with Samantha. They were sitting on the jungle with their legs and feet partially in the beach. This left enough room for anyone wanting to walk in either direction on the beach to pass. They were just talking as I approached.


Neither of the giant women noticed me. It was surreal how casually they just sat and chat. Each woman had hundreds of square feet of jungle smashed flat under her ass. I could see trees near the edge picking out as if gasping for breath. Huge trees and bushes were mere weeds and grass to them. Their giant bodies had such drastic effect on their surroundings and yet the nonchalance they exhibited was surprising to me.


Jamie has large breasts and after she grew into a giant they were even more astonishing, but Samantha was in a class by herself. Jamie’s hung heavily from her chest and swayed and jiggled randomly as she talked and breathed. Samantha’s almost were resting on her legs they were so big. They were each 33% larger than Jamie’s massive boobs easy.


“I really envy yours and Justin’s relationship. You all don’t seem to have missed a beat despite you being gigantic now. I wish I could say the same about us.” Jamie said. Instead of announcing myself I walked into the jungle and walked around behind Jamie as I listened. “Well, we’ve been together a lot longer and have progressed through the initial lust phase. I can’t imagine being with anyone else and I’m sure he feels the same.” Samantha said.


I carefully slipped around Jamie and was now between the two giantesses. I was just on the edge of the beach beneath some jungle canopy that was not flattened. I could see their faces through the foliage, but was small enough they would have to be looking right at me to see me and then still wouldn’t probably attribute what they saw to a person. Perhaps the only advantage of being normal sized compared to them was stealth.


“Not even now?” Jamie asked incredulously. “Not even now. I mean sure its challenging, but I love him and he loves me. When you love someone you see things through. Besides who else is there?” She asked smiling. I could tell she was teasing Jamie and she meant Brendon. I hated that guy. Jamie just laughed in response. “Brendon’s not that bad.” She finally said.


“You and Jim are on the outs?” Samantha asked. My ears perked up and my heart started racing. Shit! Jamie glanced down and almost caught me. If I hadn’t dove deeper into the jungle between them she might have. Her gaze moved on. “I don’t know. I mean I can tell he still wants me.” She said. “Yet, you don’t want him anymore?” She asked.


“I do, but I’m just so much bigger its not the same. I wish he had grown too.” She said. “Or you hadn’t.” Samantha added. “What? No, this is the coolest thing that’s ever happened to me. I like being big. I just wish he was too.” She said. “Really? I’d give anything to be normal, to have clothes, to be able to eat cooked food, to interact with people.” Samantha said.


“Okay I’m with you on the food, but the other stuff is overrated. Clothes? Please. We’re gorgeous. What do we have to hide?” Samantha started laughing. I couldn’t disagree with that assessment. They were both gigantic naked sex goddesses as far as I was concerned. “Interacting with people is a lot easier when they are only two and half inches tall or less.” Jamie added.


“Its not much interaction.” Samantha said. “I know. They just do what we tell them to or beg us to help them with something. Isn’t it great?” Jamie asked. “You give out work assignments. Think how hard that would be if you weren’t a hundred sixty and some odd feet tall.” Jamie pressed.


“I’m not that tall am I? Justin and I figured maybe one-fifty.” She said. “Nah, you’re in the one sixties easy.” Jamie answered confidently. “Doesn’t matter, one-fifty or one-sixty, I don’t really get to know anyone. I know Justin, you, and Brendon and that’s about it. If I were normal size who knows how many wonderful people there would be to talk to. Being big gets boring and lonely.” Samantha said.


“Bah, its overrated. If you were small you’d have to take orders instead of giving them. What if I came along, nudged you with my toe, and gave you some shit job to do for a month? Since you are big you get to do what you want.” She defended. “You’d be good to me if I was small.” Samantha said jokingly. “Sure. How could anyone be mean to someone as nice as you? I think I want to barf.” Jamie said smiling. Samantha laughed.


I was about to announce my presence, but someone else beat me to it. “Please! Help! There’s a fight!” A woman in her thirties pleaded up at the two giantesses. “Don’t worry we’ll take care of it.” Samantha reassured the woman. The jungle closed in on me like it was going to crush me as first Samantha and then Jamie stirred and rose. Their curvy asses had alternately pressed against the surviving part of the jungle I was hiding in, but it quickly subsided as they got to their feet.


The giant women looked at each other after they brushed jungle debris off their thighs and asses. Their titanic tits wobbled wonderfully as they did so. “See, two sexy giant bitches, large and in charge to the rescue.” Jamie said smiling. “Right, well we better go break this fight up before someone gets hurt.” Samantha replied rolling her eyes. They slowly walked to where the commotion was coming from. They were careful to step over or around little people, like me, running from or to the ruckus.


Curious I followed them running to keep up. Their legs and asses were a sight to behold. Samantha had a little more curve in her hips and plumpness to her ass, but it was perfectly shaped with long creases under each buttock that was evenly divided by her butt crack. Jamie’s legs were longer as she was a full head taller than the dark headed giantess to her left. She had a little less curve in her hips and fullness in her butt, but her small waist more then made up for it giving her the perfect hip to waist ratio too.


When they got there they quickly dropped to their hands and knees and started plucking up full grown men with their fingers and unceremoniously dumping them into separate piles. Their giant titties swayed heavily beneath them as they did so. Samantha’s were so long she was in danger of hitting someone on the ground with a nipple, but luckily no collisions occurred. I doubted anyone my size would survive that.


I was just watching mesmerized like the rest of the onlookers when Jamie said, “Hey Samantha; I got Justin over here.” Wow! Samantha’s husband was fighting. Things just got interesting. I moved in closer. Justin was explaining to Samantha and Jamie that the other group of guys was hoarding food and they were going to distribute it and then the fight broke out. Hoarding was a shitty move even if understandable.


I could tell Jamie was sympathetic and of course I knew who’s side Samantha was on. The food would get distributed for sure. “What’s going on here?” A loud voice demanded. I turned and Brendon was marching over with a dead boar in each hand. I rolled my eyes as he walked over to the giant women. They started to explain, but he took them down the beach away from us.


I walked over to Justin and asked, “What do you think they’re saying?” He thought for a moment. “Well, Sam is pointing out to Brendon how much of a dip shit move it is to hoard food, but Brendon can’t let a woman decide things and has probably said that we shouldn’t have fought over it. Jamie is just listening it looks like. Whatever they decide Brendon will be the one that tells us.” He said.


I laughed. “I bet he makes you all kiss and make up.” I replied. He chuckled. “Probably. I don’t have a problem with that so long as the food gets shared with everybody.” I looked over and saw Brendon was over there jabbering and acting out something as he spoke. Jamie looked to be listening. I didn’t like how she was looking at his body. Samantha was nodding with her arms crossed over those big boobies of hers.


Finally, Brendon lead the two giantesses back over and they all scowled down at us. “We are not going to have people stashing food. OK.” He said with authority. “So, anyone who has any stashes go get them and dump them here now. Nothing will be done if you have food and you share it now, but we better not find anyone hoarding after this.” He said. “What happens to hoarders after today?” A guy standing next to me yelled. He paused for a long moment. “They’ll answer to us.” He finally said referring to the giants.


After more food was dumped in the liberated pile Brendon spoke again, “OK, now we don’t want any bad blood. So you fighters need to shake hands.” He said. I laughed and looked over at Justin who caught my glance and smiled before he looked up at the giants and then shook the other men’s hands as did his gang of helpers. “OK, so we’re going to ration the remaining food to make it last longer. I’ve killed two pigs. That should help.” Brendon said.


I liked Justin. “You coming?” I asked as we all started heading back to our individual camp sites. “Nah, I’m going to talk with our leaders. Want to come?” He asked. I looked over at the giants who were talking to each other down the beach again. Brendon would belittle me and I wasn’t sure that Jamie would stop him. She might even join in the way things were going. “Nah, see you tomorrow.” I told him. I’d head back and wait for Jamie and see if I could salvage our relationship.


Time drug on slowly with no clock. Sunset had come and gone no sign of Jamie. It seemed like it had been a couple of hours. I couldn’t shake that nagging feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. For several days all signs pointed in that direction but I ignored them. When things were good it had been glorious and because it was so good it was so excruciating now.


Of course my situation is different than anyone who’s ever felt this way. My girlfriend is a hundred and seventy and some odd foot tall giantess and my competition is a hundred and sixty plus foot giant. I always considered myself tall at six foot four, but now I’m smaller than her fingers. Perhaps if we’d been together longer like Justin and Samantha our relationship would have been more secure, but we had only just started to be exclusive.


The short duration of our romance probably makes it easier for her to justify. That and the fact that the large depression in the ground I was sitting entirely within while wondering where she had gone was created from where just one of her gigantic tits had rested this morning probably had something to do with it too I’m sure. If I were the giant I’d have nothing to worry about. If someone tried to steal her I’d just flick them away after I finished laughing.


That wasn’t the case. I was the little one that would get laughed at and flicked or worse, stepped on. No, she wouldn’t let him kill me, but if she just ignored me wouldn’t that be near as bad? Lets say I discovered them together and confronted them. What would she do? Would she officially break up with me? Order me off? Ignore me and fuck him right in front of me? Pretend to stop and cheat more carefully? I had no illusions that she would actually stop.


Come what may I couldn’t take the uncertainty anymore. It was torture. I had to push this to a head one way or another. I climbed out of the huge titty depression and walked out to the beach and quickly found giant footsteps and followed them. I was walking a while and eventually the campfires from the other survivors were too far behind me to see. One drawback to tracking gigantic people is the distance they could cover compared to us regular sized people.


I must have walked five miles, but in the sand it felt like more. A grove of trees invaded the beach in front of me, but I could hear voices and laughter from the other side. The footprints also stopped. It wasn’t very wide they must have just stepped over it I figured. I heard Jamie giggling. I stopped and listened.


“Look at her climbing up it. She made it!” I heard her squeal. I entered the trees and it didn’t take long before I could see them. Brendon was laying back on the beach on an elbow with a huge boner. Jamie was laying back on her opposite elbow next to him and staring down at it. On the tip of his giant penis was a woman. It was that Daisy. She was naked and sitting on it, no she just fell, but she grabbed hold of his dick head and was dangling.


“Look how hard she’s trying.” Jamie said looking at him. It was obvious she was aroused her large tan nipples were fully erect. “I think she needs some help.” He said as he leaned over and kissed her. She returned it as his hand lifted and kneaded one of her huge boobs all while poor Daisy dangled helplessly from his giant cock. I was so angry and jealous as he effortlessly handled dozens of tons of my girlfriend’s tit flesh.


When they finished kissing she looked down at his dick again. “I can help, but what should we do with her?” Jamie asked Brendon. “Any ideas Daisy?” He asked. She just squeaked something I couldn’t hear. I saw Jamie smile while looking down at the tiny woman hanging from the giant cock. She had that twinkle in the eye she used to get when we tried new things in bed. I was tense and anxious. It was like watching a car collision happen in slow motion.


She pushed Brendon down in the sand with her hand as she rose and straddled him from her knees. Jamie’s back was to me, but I could see Brendon’s cock beneath her soft, sexy ass. “You got him warmed up honey, but now its my turn. I then saw Jamie’s hand slide beneath her and grab the base of Brendon’s cock and hold it as she slowly lowered herself onto it. I heard Daisy squeal and saw her let go and slide down Brendon’s rod bouncing off Jamie’s hand and landing on his huge pillow like sack.


Daisy quickly got up and scrambled away as Jamie just sat down impaled herself on the giant cock. She then rose up and down then started to bounce rhythmically. She whimpered softly in ecstasy, but I hated the loud wet squishing noises the most. Tears were streaming down my face. That bitch! That bastard!


I watched in horror as his huge hands slid her up her long legs and thighs and grasped around her slim waist. He then dropped them to her fleshy hips and squeezed before he sliding around to the top of her butt. His hands slid down and squeezed each giant butt cheek as she pushed down and ground her pelvis on him gyrating in a circular motion before rising and repeating.


I wanted to scream, to look away. I just watched impotently as his giant hands then rose up her butt to her back before sliding around to her chest I saw his arms move and saw portions of each of Jamie’s huge tits squish out at the sides and Jamie shook her mane of hair and arched her back as she switched to a forward and back rolling motion. In all this I never saw Daisy come into the woods to piss. Not until she saw me and screamed.


Before I could do or say anything she took off toward Jamie and Brendon screaming. “There’s someone in there! There’s somebody here!” She screeched. Jamie dismounted and sat back down next to Brendon. Her large titties were still glistening with sweat and heaving from her heavy breathing. He sat up. His hard cock waggled in front of him as large as a tree and still slick with her juices. They both looked pissed at the interruption.


“A fucking peeping Tom. I’ll kill him!” Brendon said and he hopped to his feet in an instant. Jamie wasn’t far behind with her giant titties swaying wildly and a look of consternation on her face. “Shit!” I cursed fear replacing anger. I ran. It was no use. They were too big and there were two of them. They were leaning above the grove of trees in an instant.


I crouched and darted among the trees and hazarded a look up. Jamie was leaning above scanning, her enormous boobs swung and swayed as she leaned this way and that. “There!” She pointed at me; well she didn’t know it was me, at least not yet. I ran, but two seconds later a huge hand snatched me. It was Brendon. My arms were pinned to my sides by his powerful fingers. He dumped me on the sand in front of them.


Before I could even get to my own feet. I heard him say, “I’m just going to stomp the little fucker.” I got up and looked up in horror at his giant foot lifting. Then I saw Jamie’s face as she recognized me. “Wait!” She said grasping his shoulder. “Why?” He asked putting his foot back down in the sand. “Its Jim.” She said.


“Oh. Well, this is awkward. You two need a minute?” He asked grinning. Jamie ignored him and just looked down at me. “Jim, what the fuck are you doing here?” She asked like this was all my fault. “Looking for you!” I yelled up. “And here you are fucking him! Cheating on me!” I added. She frowned. “I knew you would be like this and that’s why I tried to hide it from you.” She said.


“Tried to hide what? That you’re fucking someone else? After we just went exclusive too!” I yelled. “Get real, Jim. Look at me?” She said dropping a hand to her hip. “I’m a huge fucking giant now and you’re what? Like two and half inches tall in comparison, less? Brendon, he just fits better; you know, but it doesn’t have to mean that we can’t be together too.” She said suddenly smiling and dropping to her knees in front of me. Her big boobs bounced heavily against each other as her huge hands slid down her thighs to her knees while she leaned above me.


“Brendon has a little woman too. You can be my little man. You two can even fuck if you want. We don’t mind. We’ll just be swingers.” She proposed. I looked up at Brendon. “I’d say yes, little dude.” He advised. Daisy was standing next to his foot just watching. She hadn’t indicated her preference. In all honesty I’m not sure how much choice in the matter she had. As much as me I guess.


“There’s no reason you can’t enjoy this too. What do you say?” Jamie asked putting her arms on the ground to my sides surround me and letting her huge breasts drop onto the ground with an audible thud in front of me. She lowered her face to my level and had this sexy, pouty little smile, and watched me intently. I looked at her gorgeous face and gigantic body with her sexy ass sicking high in the air behind her like two sexy hillocks. She waggled it slightly awaiting my answer.


God she was big. Yet still so pretty and sexy. There really was only one choice. If I wanted to be with Jamie I’d have to share. I hated that it had to be like this, but I had known she was always going to do who or what she wanted; even when she was normal sized. I guess I should consider it a win that she did still want me too.


“On one condition.” I said. “What?” She asked. “You carry me back to camp.” I answered. “Fine, but first we need to finish what we started before you interrupted us.” She said winking as she rose back up. She casually plucked Daisy up and set her next to me. “You two play while we finish our big people fuck.” She said and then she stood up next to Brendon and they walked back where they were and laid down.


I awkwardly glanced down at the shorter Daisy who was gorgeous in her own right and naked. She saw me looking and turned a little crossing her arms over her large tits. This may not have been the right decision I considered as Daisy and I just stood there while they fucked. When they finished they walked back over to us.


Jamie looked down and squeezed her boobs together. “Brendon you mind putting out little couple between my tits?” She asked Brendon. “Why certainly.” He said. He then picked me up and stuffed me head first into the cleavage Jamie had created with her hand bra. I then felt Daisy’s body slide in front of me. She went deeper than me and so one of her nipples was poking my cheek despite the fact I was taller than her. The ride back to camp was much different and faster than the long walk there for sure.


Chapter 8: Justin by minuss

Chapter Eight: Justin


Not every one on this island was useless. The two men, John and Mawwa, who helped me face the hoarders along with Jim had come to the same conclusion as me. Escape was our best bet. They were helping me build boats. Them and my wife Samantha. She pulled up trees with her bare hands and cut them into logs with her finger nails. While the other men and I lashed them together with vines.


We had two boats together and we were working on a third when we ran out of logs. “She has to be near by.” I said to my friends after following her tracks to the edge of the jungle. There were broken trees and so she clearly had come this way. It wasn’t long and we saw her walking toward us from deep in the jungle. I waived my arms in her direction, but it didn’t matter.


She wasn’t looking at us and seemed to be stepping deliberately while looking down at her feet and zigzagging occasionally. Her huge boobs were doing that big titty clap as she walked oblivious of our presence. She got closer and loomed larger and she still hadn’t acknowledged us so we began backing up. Not a moment later and we heard loud shrieks and squeals.


Four humongous wild boars burst out from the jungle. All four of us tensed up ready to run or fight. Three of them were coming straight for me. “Shit!” I heard my wife curse. The lead boar was maybe a dozen feet away when her giant foot slammed down on top of it. “Fuck!” I yelled as its head just popped up between her two biggest toes and bounced in front of me.


I looked up and fell on my ass and threw my hands up upon seeing her gigantic titties swaying wildly just above me and dropping lower and lower. I heard squeals to my left and right and looked as she snatched up two of the flanking boars, one in each hand and just effortlessly and simultaneously snapped their necks with her thumbs. She then dropped them to the ground where they bounced lifelessly from the short fall.


The ends of her huge house sized titties were maybe five feet above me. Were I to stand up I could bump my head on one of her barrel sized nipples. This was it. I was going to die crushed under my wife’s giant boobs. I guess there were worse ways to go. I was about to scream, but one of my friends beat me to it.


I could see her neck and jawline high above me from below and looking through the space between her huge swaying breasts. Her head immediately snapped toward the direction of the scream. She dropped to all fours and crawled and leaned and reached with a long arm. I calculated my chances at survival while watching nervously as her enormous boobs moved past and now her stomach was higher above me. Justin futures were trading up.


I looked down her navel to that familiar full bush between her legs. The back of my mind chided me; even now during this you still have to take a peak at her huge hairy pussy. I heard squealing get louder. Did she know I was down here? I wondered weary off the depressions in the sand her knees were making. An answer to my question came when her fingers appeared above me and then surrounded me. She rose up.


She held me in her right hand and the last squealing boar in her left. “Are you OK?” She asked. I looked over and my friends seemed OK, but one of them was on the ground. “What did you boys want?” She asked after deciding for herself that I seemed fine. I was embarrassed at our reasons for looking for her after all that had happened, but answered anyway. “We ran out of logs.” I said, but the squeals sort of drowned me out.


“What? Hold on.” She said looking annoyed as her eyes averted from me in her right hand to her left. I glanced over at her left and watched it tense briefly. The squealing stopped immediately and the huge hog, which out weighed me I’m sure, went limp. “Okay, go on.” She said. I looked back up at my wife who was now looking back at me in her right hand having just crushed the enormous boar to death with a small squeeze of her left. I swallowed. “We ran out of logs.” I managed to get out.


She rolled her eyes. “You couldn’t have waited?” She asked, but the tone made it clear she thought it was stupid to try and track her down for such a dumb reason. “Well we really wanted to get that third raft done before we quit for the day.” I defended. She just chuckled softly with a hint of rebuke in it and sat me down in front of her.


“Well, while I admire the work ethic I wish you would’ve just waited for me to come back. I did have a good meal for myself, but I don’t think I can eat this one now.” She said gesturing to the boar she had stepped on. She was right. It was hard to tell the difference between the boar carcass and the blood soaked sand. “You all might be able to salvage it though.” She said sounding as her if her mouth was full.


I looked back up. She was chewing and her left hand was empty now. I knew she ate those things, but it was the first time I had seen her do it. I saw her throat bulge a little and then return to normal. “Hun.” I said pointing at the blood dripping from the corner of her mouth. “Oh, sorry, but I’m famished.” She said her voice back to normal and wiping her mouth with her hand.


“Well, I may as well get those logs. I’ll finish these other two on the way.” She said casually picking up the other me sized pigs. She then walked off in the direction we had come from. The others walked over to me. “You all alright?” I asked. “Yeah, the boar knocked Mawaa down, but your wife grabbed it before it could do any real damage.” Jim answered. We walked over to the remains of the boar that had been stepped on.


“I’m lucky she got to this one. It had me trained in its sights.” I said examining the gory carcass in a footprint a foot deep and nearly as long as a truck or short bus. “Yeah, you should have seen her move. She practically jumped on this one to get to it.” John said. “I only saw her foot land on it. She stomped I with such force its head popped off and landed right in front of me” I told them still in amazement from the memory.


“Then a split second later she snatched up the other two coming at me and broke their necks with her thumbs.” I said still in stunned disbelief that what my Sam was capable of now. “Justin, your wife’s a fucking bad ass. You better not piss her off.” John said. We all laughed pensively if that’s possible. “Should we try and salvage this?” Mawaa asked. “I don’t think we can and even if we could do you want to eat it now?” I asked. “Nah, you’re right.” He said. So we all headed back.


Naturally she beat us back to our shipyard and had a stack of logs ten feet high waiting for us by the time we got there. “Hey hun.” She said setting the last log on the pile. She had branches and shavings from the logs strewn all over the place. Basically our work area was a mess, but we had our materials now.


She stood up and walked over to us not straddling us exactly but positioned so we were in the middle of her body, but in front of her enough so she could look down at us over her huge breasts. She dropped her hands to her hips and spoke to us. “I’m going to take a dip in the ocean. Maybe best if you don’t try and follow me.” She said in something too close to a motherly tone for my tastes. She then stepped over all of us in one step and then the rest of our work area in the next and the next put her in the water. She walked out a good way before turning right and was out of sight five minutes later.


We worked for an hour. We were close to getting the third raft completed when shadow fell over us. My wife had finished her swim quicker than I thought. “There you are. What are you doing?” A giant woman’s voice asked. I looked up and saw Jim’s girlfriend standing above us looking down at him.


Brendon was walking over too. He stepped up next to Jamie. His large hand grabbed her ass and squeezed and then slid under her butt and copped a feel. I looked over at Jim who grated as it happened. She flinched at the unexpected touch and whipped her head around and smiled at him.


“He’s helping captain dip shit build some little rafts.” The giant answered. He knelt down and grabbed one of the finished boats and lifted it up in one hand. I stood up. “See, their planning to climb aboard this flimsy little thing and float away.” He explained to Jamie. Jamie’s eyes widened.


“You’re not getting on this thing.” She said and bent over and picked up Jim in her hand. He didn’t resist. He just sort of went limp as she stood back up lifting him with her. “I’m just helping Justin.” He said. “Well not any more.” She said as she casually held him in her hand.


I walked over to the two giants and looked up at them. “Do you mind? We’re going to need that.” I yelled up. Brendon laughed and turned to Jamie. “Should I show them just how flimsy this little raft really is?” He asked Jamie. She rolled her eyes. “Just give it back to them. We got what we came for.” She said turning and walking off with Jim in hand.


Brendon smiled and dropped the boat. I jumped back and it wedged in the sand in front of me with one log breaking off completely. He laughed, turned, and caught up with Jamie gently patting her giant butt cheeks with his hands as he did so. “What a prick.” John said. “Another reason to get off this island.” I replied. Brendon was getting bolder. He even had Jamie behaving badly now too. Thankfully, Samantha hadn’t succumbed to the god complex the gigantic size seemed to instill in the other two.


It took all three of us to pull the large raft out of the sand. When we got it out we had the unfastened log fixed in short order. It was a little slower with out Jim, but we had that third raft done an hour later. I looked at the stack of logs. We could probably make three more, but we were tired and called it quits for the day.


We sat and rested drinking some coconut drink that Mawwa had made. “So, you cut the flower, collect the sap, and in two hours you got coconut beer?” I asked him sipping some. It tasted sweet. “Pretty much. There’s so much natural sugar and yeast in the sap that it begins to ferment immediately. If we distilled it we could make it a lot stronger.” He explained.


“Its good.” John proclaimed. “A month ago who would have thought we’d be stranded, drinking coconut beer, and taking orders from fucking giants.” He lamented. “No offense, Justin. Your wife is alright, but those other two...” He shook his head taking a swig. He was being nice.


Samantha was better behaved than Brendon and Jamie for sure, but as the earlier events demonstrated she was just as much in charge as they were if not more so. It was her idea to give out work assignments. She had listed out the tasks that needed doing and ordered everyone to pick what they wanted to do. When people shirked their assignments she went and found out why and they had better have been sick. She had always been a hard worker and she wasn’t going to abide any free loaders. Now that she was nearly a hundred and sixty feet tall who was going to argue with her?


What set her apart is that she didn’t condescend like the other two did. We were all the size of mice to her too, but she still treated us with a modicum of respect. Jamie and especially Brendon ridiculed and treated us like servants or pets for their amusement. Brendon did hunt and bring in a lot of our protein (along with Samantha), but other than that their interactions with the small folk were usually punitive or self serving.


Jamie took “volunteers” to help shave her legs and under arms. Samantha groomed herself or had me help. Which I didn’t mind since she was my wife and all. Brendon had a little harem. Everyone knew he and Jamie were fucking, hell half the time we could hear them, but they enjoyed playing with us little people too. The women that participated in it seemed willing enough, but in the end they were just toys for him and Jamie. They also had Jim.


Jim had told me about the open relationship, but I could tell he wasn’t enthused about it at all. If he had any choice they would still be exclusive like Sam and I were. Unfortunately for him that’s not how Jamie saw things and the way she saw things are the way they were. He never mentioned what they did with him, but I suspected they were a little rough sometimes.


He had admitted he was afraid it wouldn’t stop with Brendon. That she would create her own little concubine as Brendon had. I told him he didn’t have to participate, but he said being with her was better than not. Still, I often wondered how he factored in the relationship in Jamie’s mind. It was clearly less than how she factored in his.


We were still sipping Mawwa’s creation when Samantha appeared on the horizon. She was far away, but at the speed at which she could walk she covered the distance in little time. Her gigantic titties jiggled and sort of clapped together with each step. Soon, she was standing above us. She had some type of large fish in one hand and the other rested on her giant hip.


“Loafing, eh?” She asked in jest. “Enjoying the end of a hard days work.” I countered. “How did you catch that fish?” I asked. “Lucky. There was a whole school of them and I tried grabbing some, but I only got this one.” She explained.


“We could make some nets and you might have better luck.” I responded. “Good idea. If you make the nets I’ll go back to the same spot and try again.” She said. “I’m giving this to the food workers and turning in.” She said and walked off. Her ass was spectacular to behold.


I could tell my two companions were gawking at my wife as most of the men often did with her and Jamie too. I couldn’t blame them. She was beautiful, naked, larger than life, and right in front of them. They had wife’s of their own, but they couldn’t help themselves. “What’s it like to go home to that?” John blurted out. I heard Mawwa laughing.


I laughed and took a swig. “Exhausting.” I answered and both of my friends laughed. We finished our drinks and twenty minutes later I went back to our spot on the island. We had the spot furthest from the group. I passed the place Jim and Jamie stayed, but no one was there. When I reached Sam she was laying on her side facing away from me. It was a wide section of beach where she could stretch out without getting her feet wet or getting her hair tangled in jungle foliage.


Her ass was a sexy cliff and her hips rose up high above me. I didn’t dare try and climb up her butt without her knowledge. It was asking to be accidentally crushed. So, I walked around her legs and feet and emerged on the other side of her. I walked up her long legs passed her bush, belly, and the huge pile of titties resting on the sand to her beautiful face.


She saw me as I started taking off my clothes and smiled. “And what are you doing?” She asked. “Getting ready to fuck my wife.” I answered. “Well, what if your wife is too sleepy?” She asked smiling. “I’ll climb on and fuck her anyway.” I answered. She laughed. “This should be interesting. Can you even reach it by yourself?” She teased. “Where there’s a will there’s a way.” I responded.


Once disrobed I noticed she hadn’t made any effort to participate and simply laid there with her eyes closed and a sort of half amused expression on her face. Apparently she was going to let me run solo on this. I was lost. We had been intimate since she had grown and that was difficult enough when she helped, but now quite frankly I didn’t know how to proceed.


I could reach her nipples at least. Well one of them anyway. I walked over to it and grabbed it and started trying to turn it. It bent and turned a little and then just popped back into place looking even bigger than before. I bear hugged and turned hard and then fell into the sand. I climbed up on it and stood. It took my weight easily.


I looked up the curve of Sam’s titty. It was in shadow because the other boob was above it and me. I started getting nervous. I had seen trees, plural, flattened and broken beneath them. She crawled into the jungle following me once and they just plowed through the huge trees like small grasses and twigs. I’d wager they weighed over forty tons each.


I meekly slid off and walked down Sam’s length to her crotch. A triangular mesh of dark reddish brown curls larger than a king sized bed hovered above a huge thigh. It was at least three times my height just to reach the inside of her bottom thigh. I jumped a couple of times against her leg trying to climb up, but it was no use. I was hopelessly small to handle the terrain of my wife’s giant body.


I looked up her length and could see the undersides of her boobs and her belly, but not her face. Her belly and boobs expanded with her deep breaths. I walked down the length of her legs to her bus-sized feet and nearly me-sized toes. I was not necessarily a foot person, but there was opportunity here. I could climb up her toes, across her foot, and along the inside of her leg until I reached her huge hairy vagina.


I ran up Sam’s inseam as fast as I could cursing my bravado along the way. Her legs could crush me just as quick as her tits or ass could. Fortunately, I reached my destination without injury. Her slit ran horizontal to me, but I was small enough that it didn’t really matter. I pushed at her bush with my arms until I could touch her plump outer lips with my hands.


My dick was stiff, but I’d have to climb onto her labia before I could reach her with it. So, that’s what I did. I wiggled into Sam’s crease with my body until I could thrust my stiff prick upon its inner wetness. This felt good so I humped. As I was climaxing Sam rolled onto her back and spread her legs open and I slipped right inside. I looked for fingers that must have helped this happen, but saw none.


I wasn’t sure if it was on purpose or not, but instinct took over as I fought my way upward. Her vagina convulsed squeezing the breath from me and sort of pulled me back down. However, I got a hand onto the inner lip and grabbed halting my downward progress. I was able to pull myself up until my head and shoulders emerged from her inner chasm.


However, she rolled over again onto her right side. Her huge outer labia pressed at me as if trying to keep me in. I could move so very little. After two hours I finally wiggled out using dozen of strands of pubic hair to pull my self out and then lower myself down onto the ground behind her butt.


As soon as I hit the ground I was yanked upward. I saw the sky and the ground whirling around before I was deposited in front of Sam’s face. Her green eyes were open with a mischievous grin on her face. “You knew!” I accused. “Huh? I just felt you fumbling around my butt and didn’t want to accidentally squash you.” She said.


I couldn’t tell if she was telling the truth or not. “You look hot and sweaty. Got yourself a workout did you?” She asked smiling wryly. I decided it didn’t really matter if she knew, but guessed she probably did even if she was feigning ignorance. “Its hard work pleasing a giantess.” I stated. “Oh really? Am I supposed to be pleased now or something?” She asked grinning like the cat that at the canary.


I started to reply, but just shook my head. “I’m going to rinse off and get some rest.” I said as I turned toward the ocean. I waded out and sat down in the surf. After a few waves washed over me I returned to Sam who looked to be asleep again. I found a spot near her face and laid down to get some sleep for myself.


Chapter Nine: Jim by minuss

Chapter Nine: Jim


“I was helping them. Why did you just snatch me up like that?” I asked Jamie as she carried me. “See, he wants to jerk off with his buddy Justin. We shouldn’t have bothered with him.” Brendon said to Jamie. “Hush. I want to play with him.” She said answering Brendon directly and indirectly answering my question. As I suspected they were going to fuck and wanted to include me or more likely use me as a prop.


The last time we were all together I was on the top of Jamie’s boobs just trying not to fall as Brendon tit fucked her. I got knocked clean off my feet when his dick suddenly thrust up from between her tits and walloped me. I fell back against Jamie and hit my head hard on her collar bone.


They didn’t miss a beat. I started getting to my feet about the time he started firing loads off. One of them landed just in front of me, but Jamie quickly pressed her boobs together and protected her face and me from getting hit. I suspect it was in that order.


He then proceeded to play the drum’s on my girlfriend’s gigantic titties with his tree-sized semi-erect penis as he taunted me, “That’s how we do it.” He said smugly smacking the top of each breast once per word in that sentence. I thought she was going to defend me when she spoke up, but I was in for disappointment.


“I hope you have enough stamina left to finish me off.” She said. “Let your little man get you started and I’ll be ready for the finish.” Brendon said. Jamie’s fingers pinched me and up I went. She held me in front of her face. “I want you on my clit. I know I’m big, but I need to feel you this time got it; punch it, bite it if you have too.” She ordered and then she hung me on the top of her pussy near her clit.


I’m not sure what was worse. The fact she gave me orders to please her or that I followed them or at least I did my best for five minutes. She seemed to be getting moist. Brendon kissed her while I worked. The fucker didn’t give me any warning. I felt her lips spread apart beneath. I looked down as he his enormous dickhead was cleaving her. I quickly climbed up into her bush for fear of getting pushed in and crushed into some gory lube for their intercourse. I made a successful escape or so I thought when I started tumbling as the very ground I was on tilted.


When I stopped I was on Jamie’s navel just below her belly button. I looked up and Brendon had lifted each of Jamie’s long legs onto a shoulder. “Good job little man. Now its time for the big dick action.” He said and then winked as he thrust into her. I looked back to Jamie. Her giant boobs sloshed back and forth from the force of his thrusts. She responded with a sensual moan. He fucked her with me standing on her stomach. It was not what I had in mind when I agreed to swing with them. I hoped this time would be different.


Boom. Boom. Boom. I ran back further under Jamie for protection as large rocks fell from the cliff. She had her arms resting on its top while Brendon banged her from behind, but her huge boobs swung back and forth and smashed into the cliff face high above sending me sized boulders tumbling down. They hadn’t done anything with me yet other than make me watch them fuck.


I couldn’t believe they were doing this right here. The camp was just on the other side of the cliff and everyone had to know what they were doing. Both of them were significantly taller than it was. Even bending over Jamie’s face would be visible everyone as would Brendon’s chest and above. I know that punk-ass bitch Brendon was doing it on purpose to humiliate me further in front of the group and Jamie never turned down doggy style.


When they finished he slapped her ass and looked down at me. “See little guy. That’s how its done.” Jamie turned around and sort of leaned against the cliff and looked down at me standing near her foot. “Don’t listen to him. It wasn’t as good as the sex we had before the ship wreck.” She said and then turned to Brendon for his reaction. She seemed to enjoy needling him.


Brendon frowned. “Why don’t you let him fuck you then?” He asked gesturing down to me with his hands and allowing his annoyance to show. “I intend to.” She answered smiling. He laughed dismissively. “He’s not even big enough open you up by himself.” “We’ll see.” She responded. “Ha ha. Well if you find he’s coming up short come find me. I should be ready again by then.” He said laughing and walking around the cliff. What I wouldn’t give to be his size or he mine. I’d knock him on his ass so fast his head would spin.


After he walked away. I noticed Jamie’s huge feet move to either side. I looked up and she was straddling me and looking down her huge body from high above. I could just see her face between her giant tits. She had her hands resting on the curves of her hips as she regarded me. Lord she was big. “It must suck for you to have to take his shit and not be able to do anything about it.” She said. She let that comment hang in the air for a moment.


Truth be told it sucked even more for her to point out my impotence in the face of his enormity, but what can you do? Arguing about it with her would be futile because she was enormous too, as she spelled out to me more than once. She then bent over and her hand reached for me. A moment later and I was whisked up into the air. She opened her hand as she walked and talked to me. Her giant tits bounced and jiggled with each step.


“He could use a good ass kicking.” She said. “Well, I’m obviously not the one to give it to him.” I responded. She laughed. “Heavens no he’d flatten you with one step, but its too bad you didn’t grow too. I would have liked to have seen you kick his immature ass.” She said. If he annoyed her why was she with him I wanted to blurt out, but she had told me explicitly once already: they fit. As if a relationship was a literal puzzle or something.


“Where are you taking me?” I asked her changing the subject. “I don’t know I figured we could walk down the beach to some place private and talk some.” She said. “Brendon’s not much for discussions huh? I supply the friend part of the relationship and he gets to supply the cock is that it?” I said scornfully. I couldn’t resist. Her eyebrow shot up. “Well, you each play to your strengths and he does have you bested in the cock department, but whining about it won’t help anything.” She said scolding me as she sat down.


She had found a small sand dune to lay down on. She sat me on the top of it near her face. Her titanic titties rested one on the other on its slope. Her hill like hips rose up further down. Her legs were bent and even still her feet almost reached the water. Her hair cascaded down around me nearly enveloping me. She seemed to enjoy how it surrounded me.


“Whining? I get used like a sex toy when you decide to include me at all. I thought there would be a little more...balance in this swinging thing.” I complained. She just laughed. “Brendon’s a guy and he’s a couple of years younger than me too. I can’t keep up with him as it is. He’s always ready to fuck me. The times when I want to and then some.” She said.


“Anyway, I didn’t bring you down here to listen to you bitch about Brendon.” She stated curtly. “Well why am I down here? Am I about to play dildo?” I asked. She frowned. “You are a bit little for a good dildo, but then again every other little person is too. I brought you down here so you could reclaim some of your manhood. I know its emasculating to be so small that you have to just put up with Brendon having his way with me.” She said smiling and studying me for a reaction.


She must enjoy provoking me. “Is there some point to this?” I snapped up at her crossing my arms. “Walk over here.” She said reaching out with a long arm and tapping a spot at the end of the dune I was on. I started hiking in that direction. “Slowly, I don’t want you falling in.” She said. I was confused until I got near the end. There was a deep pit dug into the sand and a young naked man trapped inside of it. “Help me!” He yelled up. He looked to be in his late teens or early twenties.


I looked back up and Jamie could see me and down into the pit from her lofty vantage point. “What is this all about?” I asked her. “When I woke up yesterday I felt something tickling my twat and when I reached down to scratch it I found this little guy with his pants at his ankles and his puny pecker out doing his best to try and fuck me while I was asleep. So, I dug that pit to put him in and I brought my boyfriend down here to deal with the situation.” She said grinning devilishly.


“And you want me to what? Kick his ass?” I asked. She just smiled. “He’s a kid.” I protested. “No he’s the same age as Brendon is. Its perfect. He can be a proxy for Brendon. You can take all of your anger with him out on this little creep. I want you to beat him to a bloody pulp.” She said smiling seductively. Was she getting aroused at the prospect of me fighting this person? I did want to pound Brendon, but this frightened youngster wasn’t him.


“Jamie this isn’t right.” I said. She frowned. “What’s the problem? Are you afraid or something?” She taunted. “Don’t be ridiculous. This isn’t Brendon. I’ve got nothing against this guy.” I answered. “How about what he did to me? How about defending my honor? He raped me.” She said. I laughed. I could tell by her face it was the wrong reaction so I tried to explain.


“Look, Brendon’s right I can’t even cleave you with all my strength so there is no way this guy was able to either. So, he couldn’t have raped you.” I said. “He violated me then. Its just as bad.” She said. “Its not as bad and he’s scared shit-less I’d say he’s learned his lesson.” I said. “So, you’re not even willing to defend me against a pervert your own size who tried to rape me then?” She asked accusingly.


“Ha! Defend you? What do YOU need to be defended from? I’m the size of a mouse compared to you remember? So is he.” I logically pointed out. I was right, but sometimes being right leads to the wrong outcome. I should have saw it coming and just gave the prick a minor ass beating, but who prepares to be in situations like this?


“What should I make of you? You won’t even take offense to some stranger violating me.” She said. She then stood up to her full height. “You’re right. He is a tiny little worm, but the intent was there regardless of his size. He’s an aspiring little rapist.” She proclaimed. She lifted her foot and I thought for a brief moment she was going to step on me, but it landed next to me. She then effortlessly pushed a large portion of the sand dune onto him with her giant foot.


“Jamie, he’ll suffocate!” I yelled up. “Hey if you want to save him go ahead, but don’t expect me to lift a finger.” She said. I jumped down into the much shallower pit and started digging where he had been. After a moment I felt some fingers and then I got his head excavated. I thought he was dead until he coughed. “I’ll get you out.” I said. I pulled and he climbed until he was on top of the sand. “Thanks.” He wheezed.


We both climbed out of the pit as Jamie looked down upon us. “Hey whats your name?” I asked him. “Billy.” He responded. “OK, Billy...” I said and I then punched him in the face. He hit the ground. I stepped over him. “That’s for trying to fuck my girlfriend. Now get back to the camp before she decides to step on you.” I warned.


He looked up at her. She was smiling now and he took off running. “Hey Billy!” I yelled. He stopped. “That way.” I said pointing the opposite direction he was running. He then ran cautiously around Jamie’s humongous feet and toward the base of the cliff next to the jungle path that was the only way us little people could access the beach on this side of the cliff.


I looked back up at her. “Proportion.” I said. “He deserved worse.” She said flatly. “You were really going to kill him?” I asked. “No, you were supposed to, but I didn’t know you were such a pussy.” She said. “If it was Brendon I would have beat the shit out of him, but he wasn’t Brendon.” I defended.


“I should have just stepped on him.” She said and then she looked down like she wanted to step on me. “Listen to yourself. Why are you so ready to murder someone?” I asked. She plucked me up and dangled me in front of her giant face by my arm. “Its justice not murder.” She said. I held my ground. “You can’t just step on people.” I said. “Yeah, who’s going to stop me?” She asked.


“Its not right.” I exclaimed in exasperation. “Just because you’re a giant doesn’t give you the right to summarily execute somebody on a whim.” I argued. She sat down and dropped me in her hand. “Jim, look where we are. Hell, look where you are. I could close my hand and crush every bone in your body and what would happen?” She asked.


I trusted her, but I still didn’t like where this was going. “You would be sad.” I answered. Trying to look her in the eyes instead of her house sized boobs hanging right in front of me. “Besides that, nothing. No police. The only authorities here are me, Brendon, and Samantha.” She said. “That’s why you have to be gentle and forgiving. If you three establish a pattern of might makes right then we are lost.” I explained.


“You don’t understand. Creeps like him grabbed my ass all the time at work and I couldn’t do anything, because I needed my job to make ends meat. I used to serve rich people food I couldn’t afford to buy for myself. I was nothing before. Just a waitress with a smoking body. I could barely make rent, but now; I’m like sooo fucking powerful. I don’t have to take shit from anyone. Now, people have to do what I say.” She said smiling at that fact.


“Jamie, you...” I started, but she cut me off. “Jim, I’m through talking about this with you. Just shut the fuck up and get in my pussy.” She said dropping me on the sand in front of her hair covered pussy. I jumped up and backed away. I bumped into her hand behind me as if it were a wall.


I spun and pushed at it with all my might and still it just bulldozed me. I felt her pubs touching my back and then enveloping me. She pinned me against her crotch with her right hand. I could fell myself sinking in between her thick meaty labia. Her dense public hair really impeded my movement, but I was so angry with her.


I spun and just started wailing punching and hitting and kicking with everything I had. All my frustrations with my predicament since the crash it was like I had saved it up and just unloaded it all in one go. “Ooohhh, so you’re ready to fight now, eh?” She said condescendingly. “OK, I’m game.” She said removing her hand pinning me against her hairy twat. I immediately fell in the sand, but quickly got to my feet.


Her long legs flanked me to either side and her giant pussy was right in front of me. I looked around alert and ready for anything. Detecting movement from behind and above I spun and saw her two longest fingers approach and I thought she was going to pick me up or pin me. I watched anxiously ready to fight them off as they moved right passed me. I turned around facing her hairy pussy again. The fingers pressed against both her thick labial lips pushing them in one direction away from me. About the time I wondered what the hell she was doing I found out.


She slipped those fingers off her huge compressed lips and pushed her pelvis forward just enough as they sprung violently back into place. Her fleshly labia smacked me with such force my whole body was thrown into her inner thigh. The world was spinning as I slowly got up to the sound of Jamie’s hysterical laughter. “Oh my god, my pussy just punched you.” She said still laughing.


Her fingers started to reach for me and I hauled back and punched one of them as hard as I could. “Where was this spirit earlier? Its such a turn on.” She said seductively. She then pushed me down into the sand with her pinky finger briefly pinning me and knocking my breath out. I wheezed, but still managed to kick violently at her approaching fingers. She caught a leg by my ankle between her thumb and index finger and effortlessly lifted me up and dropped me onto her hairy vagina.


I started to get up but her thumb pinned my head against her giant clit and began to smear it around. “Was it this much fun to subdue and fuck me back in the day?” She asked lustfully. I was just trying to suck in breathes. I grabbed some of her pubs and started to pull myself off her pussy. “I don’t think so.” She said.


I felt my legs bend forward and forcibly being pushed into her by two of her fingers. I tried holding on to her pubes, but I was no where near strong enough and they slipped out of my hands as my upper body was flipped back. I was looking up and could see her smiling face looking down at me over her huge wobbling titties and futher down her blonde curls and a clit as big as my head hanging just above me. “There, isn’t this our more natural position now.” She said.


I was inside her pussy up to my chest. I struggled trying to free myself pushing at her lips and hen grabbing at stray blonde pubes. She laughed as she squeezed on me with her cunt muscles. I felt myself push out briefly and then get pulled in deeper up to my armpits. I pushed again with my arms to no effect. She brushed her fingers through her pubs pushing her hand down towards me. “You’re smaller than my first Kegel toy years ago. I’ve gotten sooo much better since then. You can’t escape, but please try.” She said smiling as she gently bopped me on my whole face with the tip of her index finger.


I was furious. “Jamie, let me go!” I yelled up as I pushed on her lips with all my strength. “Mmmm, I love it. You’re entire body can’t even stand up to my pussy. Alright, in you go.” She said smiling as she closed her eyes. She then pulled me kicking and screaming at her into herself without using her hands. Sloppy seconds were bad enough, but with the size-difference it made it much worse. Worse still she left me inside for too long.


Just when I was starting to suffocate she pulled me out and dropped me on the sand. I sat gasping between her legs and then she lazily stood up and sand started raining down on me as she brushed it off her tits, ass, and legs. She didn’t even give me a second glance and just walked off leaving me soaked in her fluids, gasping for air in the sand, and stranded on the wrong side of the cliff.


Worst of all I got an excellent view of her gigantic, spectacular jiggling and undulating ass as she walked away indifferent to my tiny circumstance. I felt my dick stir. “What the fuck is wrong with me?” I muttered my face planting into the sand from sheer exhaustion.


Chapter Ten: Justin by minuss

Chapter Ten: Justin


“Whew!” John exhaled wiping a brow as he dumped the folded netting in a pile. “I finally got your’s, Mawaa’s, and Jim’s sections woven together.” He said. I smiled. “Looks like we might be eating seafood tonight.” I said in a calm tone that belied the actual excitement I felt about the potential for a new food source. “I’ll let Sam know. If it works we’ll have to get cracking on more nets right away.” I said. “Yep.” John nodded in agreement as he then chugged some milk from a coconut.


I looked over at our spot. She wasn’t there. “Now where did Sam run off too?” I asked aloud starting to look around. “She’s over there sitting with Jamie.” John said wiping his mouth and pointing. Sure enough she was a few hundred yards into the jungle just sitting and chatting with the other giantess on the island. I frowned.


The giants would often do that when they didn’t want to be bothered by us little people, but didn’t want to walk out into the Ocean to go to the other side of the cliff. It was effective because it was such a pain in the ass for us to hack through the jungle any distance that it made visiting them even just a few hundred yards away impractical; usually it was better to wait for them to step back onto the beach. I didn’t like the fact that Sam had taken to doing it more frequently lately. After all, I was a little person. Was she trying to avoid me too?


“I’ll let her know its ready.” I said to John and started marching in her direction with a purpose. I could see her and Jamie casually chatting and looking larger and larger as I approached. Soon the treeline obscured them, but I pressed on in their direction. Eventually, I could hear their voices and soon enough their words.


“I understand the benefits and I’m more sympathetic than you think, but Jim can’t be OK with you fucking Brendon too.” Sam said. The best and perhaps only benefit to not being gigantic was stealth. I noticed the canopy pushing downward and when I looked up I saw a huge butt cheek and then another one equally large separated by a twenty foot long crack, but too pale to be Sam’s. I was behind Jamie. I needed to circle around further and I needed to do it quietly if I wanted to listen to their conversation.


“Well, its not like I forced him. He’s the one who decided he was OK with our open arrangement.” Jamie said. “Justin says he’s usually battered and sore afterward.” Sam replied. “Sam, I can’t help that he’s so puny now. You mean you’ve never accidentally hurt Justin?” She asked. My ears perked up as I worked around the edge of the compressed jungle under Jamie’s giant ass.


“You’re right, he’s so little I do worry about hurting him; killing him even. So, I’m extremely careful and very gentle with him.” She answered. “I doubt there would be much left if one of your big titties landed on him.” Jamie laughed. “I know that can’t be working out too well for you. Judge me however you want, but I’ve got the best of both worlds. Brendon can grab and hold me, can lift me, kiss me, and fuck me like a real man. I don’t have to worry about breaking him. Then, I also have my little toy friend Jim if I want more delicate play or to just have a polite conversation.” She said.


I had reached Samantha’s hip and I should make my presence known, but I couldn’t. Not in the middle of this conversation. So, Sam was treating me with kid gloves now. I decided to listen longer unannounced. My throat dropped at the sound of Sam’s laughter or maybe it was just the whole context. I had never seen a side of her that was so condescending to us little people. “Toyfriend, that’s new.” Sam said slowing down her giggling. “That’s pretty much what he is now.” Jamie said. “Jamie, they are people just like us.” Sam countered. There’s my Sam.


“Girl, I’ve never met any ‘people’ that I could push up into my vagina. Have you?” She asked rhetorically. Sam just shook her head. “If you’re ever tired of being careful I’ll share. I know Brendon would fuck you senseless if you’d let him. Oh, here he comes now with that giant woody of his waving around out in front of him. Wouldn’t it feel good to have that thing pounding you?” She asked.


Even I had to admit that his equipment was impressive. His cock was the size of a damn tree. He had something I couldn’t give Sam and I hated him for it. I quickly looked away from his giant prick and watched Sam watching Brendon approach, for too long in my opinion, before she answered. “I’d never do that to Justin.” She said weakly.


“I just saw you staring. Its for you, you know that right? Guys are so simple. He fucks me for a couple of weeks and now I’m old news. Most of his boners are inspired by you now.” She said licking her lips and winking. “Stop it. You know I can’t.” Sam said slapping Jamie’s shoulder. The giant boobs of each woman jiggled significantly from the motion. “You could. You just won’t.” Jamie shot back. The conversation I just heard was sobering. Jamie was right. If Sam wanted to she could fuck Brendon right in front of me and I’d be powerless to stop them, just like Jim.


“Ladies. What are you two conspiring about?” Brendon said sitting down opposite from my clandestine position between the two giant women forming a triangle of giants. His tree sized erection pointing up at the sky was like an elephant in the room so Jamie grabbed it by the trunk. “We were just talking about this.” She said gently palming his dick head like a stick shift and moving it around slightly as she slyly looked over at Samantha.


Samantha didn’t say anything and just put her hand over her face. Before removing it and focusing on Brendon’s face. She was blushing and I could see that her nipples were fully erect. I was getting angry now. “Did you need something Brendon?” She asked obviously trying to ignore Brendon’s erection. He smiled at her and his eyes slowly dropped to his giant penis and Sam’s followed. It was sill at full attention and pointing up at her. “OK, I’m leaving then.” Sam said and started to stir.


“No, wait, I really did have something. You all are the ones that got me distracted.” He said planting a hand on my wife’s knee, the fucker. “OK, what is it?” She asked. “I’m going to try and walk around this place to determine if its an island.” He said. “When?” Sam asked. “Soon.” He answered. “OK, just let me know when you’re about to leave.” She said. I guess now was as good a time as any to get her attention. I funneled my hands.


“Sam! Hey Sam!” I yelled waving up at her with both arms. All the giants cocked their heads to listen and started scanning the ground. “He’s right there.” Brendon said stretching a long muscular arm out and hovering a giant hand over head with an extended finger the size of a log pointing at my position between the two giant naked women. “How long have you been here?” Sam immediately asked. “I just got here.” I lied.


“Not smart little guy. Had Sam or I shifted positions we might have crushed you.” Jamie said. “I’m capable enough to get out of the way.” I shot back. “Really?” She said leaning to her left and lifting her right ass cheek up. She then plopped it down much closer. Falling brush and canopy came at me like a wave and knocked me back on my own ass. I watched in awe as she wiggled her butt a bit settling in to her new position and all of the jungle just yielded and flattened like grass under her ass. “You sure about that?” She said smiling down at me.


Brendon just started laughing. “You probably should’ve waited.” Sam chimed in. “Don’t you start too!” I snapped. “Woah, ho, ho!” Brendon exclaimed looking over at Sam with a half smile on his face. “Wow. You’ve got a big mouth little man.” Jamie said to me. Then she looked at Sam. “Girl, he needs some discipline. I bury Jim up to his neck in the sand when he needs to learn some manners. After an hour or two; no problems.” Jamie said smiling. Those two clowns didn’t concern me, but the look on Sam’s face told me I had went too far.


She just casually plucked me up. One of my arms rested on her finger and the other her thumb as she pinched my entire torso and lifted. I shot all the way up to her beautiful face in an instant. I was secure, but my legs were dangling. It was high and a little unnerving to be held like this, but Sam’s eyes and voice quickly aquired all my attention. “I almost killed you the other day when you came looking for me. Now this? From now on if I’m in the jungle, even just a little, you need to wait until I come back instead of trying to come and get me.” She commanded confidently and with complete authority.


Who did she think she was? Queen? I wanted to lash out and argue the point. I was right, but I couldn’t do it here. She wasn’t going to listen. Not in front of her giant friends. Things would get out of hand and my hands were so much smaller than hers. She was holding me with just two fingers! I swallowed my pride, for now. “Fine.” I said. “Thank you.” She immediately responded. “Now, what did you want?” She asked.


“The guys and I made a net. We want you to try and use it to catch some fish.” I said. “Alright. We can try it now.” She said. Starting to stand and still holding me, but now doing so with all the fingers of her right hand. Despite being jostled I was hypnotized by her huge house sized tits hanging down and colliding off one another as she stood up.


“Ugh, you two love birds make me sick.” Jamie said standing up too. “All nicety nice to each other all the time. If you were mine little guy you’d be going to timeout.” She said glancing down at me. “Sam’s not like you and despite what you think you don’t own Jim.” I said. “Maybe not, but we all just saw who wears the pants in your marriage.” She replied smiling down at me.


Sam finally spoke up, “Not helping Jamie.” She said. “Fine. Come on Brendon. Lets go find some place quiet and I’ll chop some of that wood down.” She said smiling more at Sam than Brendon as she grabbed him by the hand and led him off deeper into the jungle.


“Do you really expect me not to come looking for you when I need to talk to you?” I asked once the others left. “I do. Its for your own safety. I’d never forgive myself if I accidentally hurt you.” She said. “I don’t think...” “Just drop it Justin. Jeez.” She interrupted me lifting me up to her face once again so I could see the annoyance on it. She saw the look of shock on my much smaller face and hers softened again. “Lets just go test the nets out.” She quickly followed. “Alright.” I said, but I had no intention of doing as I was told.


When we got back to the work area John and Mawah were pushing as hard as they could on two stubborn logs that they were trying to fasten on a partially finished raft. “May I try?” My wife asked. They both looked up and saw us. Sam was only holding me at chest level, but my friends looked so tiny even from this height. “Uh, sure.” Mawah replied and the men stepped away.


My wife dropped to her knees and put me next to my friends and then dropped to all fours. I watched nervously as her giant titties hung beneath her swaying slowly over the rest of the finished boats. She was going to accidentally crush three weeks of labor. “Sam!” I yelled pointing. “Hun, I’ve had these my whole life. Your little boats are safe.” She said.


She then reached a hand bigger than us over and pinched the logs together with two fingers. “Like this?” She asked. “Um, yeah, but we need to tie it off beneath...” Mawah started. Sam’s hand grasped the entire raft and lifted it six feet off the sand. John started laughing. “Perfect.” He said. “Don’t just stand there sweety tie it off.” She commanded. “Oh, right.” I said snapping out of my awe and quickly walking beneath the raft to start tying off the lash.


I looked up and saw her pinky, ring, and middle fingers curled beneath on the left near the bottom and then on the right near the top her fore finger and thumb were squeezing the log and her thumb was also pressing against that entire side as she effortlessly held the boat aloft with one hand. “Got it!” I yelled after tying it off while walking back out. She sat the boat down.


She rose up to her knees, scoped a safe place to land, and sat down with a soft thud flanking our boats and us with her long legs. She was so heavy dust rose up and pushed out away from her as it often did when she sat her giant ass down on the beach. Her large dark bush was partially visible behind our rafts rising as high as the masts. I looked at my friends who were also staring in that direction.


“You all have some net for me?” My wife asked and we all glanced up at her face. “Yeah, here!” John said retrieving it and lifting it with difficulty. A long arm reached down and she grasped the massive net with two fingers. She lifted and unfurled it simultaneously and then little out a soft chuckle. It was the size of a wash cloth or perhaps a small hand towel to her. It had seemed so big to us. I was embarrassed.


“Well, I’ll give it a try, but it would probably work a lot better if it was maybe three or four times bigger.” She said as she drug her left left back and leaned forward. Her huge forty ton titties wobbled and collided violently as she pushed up and got her legs beneath her. She held up the net out in front of her and smiled. It was between a hand towel and washcloth in size relative to her.


She looked down at us. “We can at least see if it will hold up in the water. I’ll be back in about thirty minutes.” She said. She then stepped over our boats in one step and us in another and just kept going out into the water. “Woah.” John said shocked a bit. “She does that a lot.” I said to him as we all turned and watched her from behind as she waded out into the ocean, it hadn’t even reached her knees yet. “Well, we were getting no where with that lash. We’re lucky she’s one of the giants.” Mawah replied. “Yeah, lucky.” I said watching her carry our little net out to sea.

Chapter 11: Daisy by minuss

I was dreading Brendon leaving. People knew I was with him and everyone more or less let me be. He even protected me from Samantha’s lectures when I didn’t do her stupid chores. He was the most powerful person on the planet and I was his and he was mine. Well, mostly.


If it wasn’t for that giant bimbo Jamie he would be entirely mine. The only good thing about Brendon leaving was I would see less of her. If I was her size I’d slap her right in the face, but since I wasn’t I was forced to accept her presence. Oh, how I loathe her.


I needed a bath. Brendon took me to this place in the woods. It was far for someone small, but I was determined. I got there about lunch time. It was a deep pool of water fed by a waterfall coming off a nearby cliff. The water was deep enough that in the middle it came up to Brendon’s waist. He liked to use it to bathe. It was the only place with fresh water deep enough to do the job. Since, the water was emptied at one end by a small stream and filled by the waterfall it was constantly fresh. It was my favorite place in this whole shitty place.


I looked around and stripped down and waded out into the cool water. It was wonderful. I dipped my head and then started to lather up with some soap and a lofa I scavenged from luggage that washed ashore. I finished washing in ten minutes and then just soaked and floated. It was so peaceful.


Suddenly I heard some thrashing, but my ears were submerged. I righted myself and listened. “Its just a few more steps.” I heard the voice say. I looked up and saw legs towering above everything stepping through the jungle like weeds. Above the legs some giant pale titties that bounced with each step. It was Jamie! She was holding her boyfriend Jim. I suppose that’s whom she was speaking to.


She took another step and her giant foot descended and planted on the bank right where my clothes had been. “Hey!” I yelled up at her. She looked down and saw me swimming. “Look, Brendon’s little toy is here too.” She said condescendingly. That’s what she called me: Brendon’s toy or sometimes little doll. I hated her.


“What are you doing here?” I asked. She stepped into the water and straddled me. It only came up to just past her ankles. I tread water feverishly as big waves enveloped me. I looked up, way up, nervously. She looked down her huge naked body at me. “Whatever I want.” She answered. She then took two steps out into deeper water. I watched her seem to drop with each step. The water was first just above her knees and then it covered half of her smooth, round butt.


“This is as deep as it gets, but its enough.” She explained to Jim. She then turned around. The top of her bush was just above the water line. She lowered the hand that held Jim in front of it and he began to swim. He was naked too and not bad looking, but he was no Brendon.


She then dropped down so that her giant boobs floated around him. She watched gleefully and seemed to enjoy that he was having trouble with the turbulence her movements caused. “Need some help little guy?” She asked and then she offered him a single finger to steady himself.


What a sadistic cunt. She enjoyed being big and dominating us. She once pinned me to Brendon’s chest with just her pinky finger and watched for my reaction as she slowly pushed the air from my lungs. Brendon made her let me up, but I have this dreadful feeling that she would caved my chest in had he not been there.


She looked up and saw me watching. “Surprised to see us? My little boy toy needs a bath. What? Do you think you’re the only one Brendon told about this place?” She asked smiling. Bitch. “You stepped on my clothes.” I told her. “Awww, well we’re naked. Besides, what does a little sex toy like you need with clothes anyway?” She asked. Surprisingly, her boyfriend came to my defense. “Jamie, her name is Daisy.” He said.


Her eyes darted to him, but then she smiled. “You’re right. Where are my manners? Daisy, why don’t you join us?” She asked, but it wasn’t a question. I soon felt her hand beneath me. She scooped me out of the water and lowered me down next to Jim. I didn’t bother trying to cover myself. Jim and I had seen each other naked many times as part of the sex we had with our giant significant others, if you wanted to call it that.


It was sweet of him to defend me against his giant slut girlfriend. Did he like me? He was handsome and tall, but he was no Brendon. Still, we had a lot in common. Both of us had to deal with wayward giant partners. Although we had been told we could fuck if we wanted to we hadn’t. We sort of just worked around each other when we were with Jamie and Brendon.


I tread water next to him as Jamie walked further out and across the pond to the waterfall. She was as tall as it was and had to dip her head slightly to get under it. She let the water cascade down her head and hair. Then she turned, stooped, and just leaned back against the cliff. The waterfall ran down her face and her chest forking on her tits before pouring off each gigantic nipple.


She smiled. “Mmmmm, this feels so good.” She said enjoying her shower. I was getting tired. “I’m heading back to water I can stand in.” I said and swam back toward the bank. “Me too.” said Jim and he followed me in.


He waded in the water and watched as I walked out of the pond and stepped into Jamie’s giant foot print to retrieve my clothes. Her foot print was deeper than my knees. I pulled my muddy, flattened clothes up and had no luck at all finding the lufa or soap. That giant oaf. I climbed back out of the footprint and proceeded to wash my clothes with the pond water as best I could.


Giant waves started washing over my knees from Jamie walking back over. “Did you find them?” She asked me. I looked out passed where Jim was wading and saw one giant shin sticking out of the water. I followed the leg up saw Jamie towering into the sky and looking down at me.


Christ she was big. Her blond hair was wet and resting over her shoulders onto her big breasts which were well beaded with water from her shower. Each giant boob was capped with a huge light brown nipple half my size. I realized she was waiting on an answer. “Yeah, but they’re all muddy.” I answered and then went back to scrubbing them together in the water.


I felt the area darken around me and giant fingers the size of small trees thrust into my view. “Let me see them.” Jamie said. I looked up she was bent over almost double above. Her huge titties were hanging above me, swaying, and bouncing off of each other slightly. Below them her round belly hung a little and creased into her legs. I didn’t want to give them to her, but she took them anyway.


She then went back to the middle of the pond and submerged her hand and shook it violently for thirty seconds or so. When she finished she walked back over to us and then stepped over us and found a place nearby to sit. Trees snapped in two and huge briers and bushes flattened beneath her giant ass as she settled down.


She was close enough that she only leaned slightly and her hand appeared in front of me and opened. My clothes were within it and more or less clean. “Thanks.” I said. “Don’t mention it. I love this little outfit of yours.” She said. I started to reach for it when I felt fingers from her other hand pinch my hips and sides and I shot into the sky.


The next thing I knew I was sitting in her other hand, the one with my clothes in it. She just held me there for a moment and watched as I stood up and looked around. She held me just in front of her chest. In fact, her left tit was resting against the arm that held me. Her right tit was in the open at about my level, but some ten or fifteen feet away.


“What are you doing?” I asked nervously. “Playing. You are just so tiny and delicate, better than any doll I ever had.” She said as she used her finger to lift up my arm. “That’s because I’m a person not a doll.” I responded indignantly pulling my arm away. “A tiny person that I can play with.” She said.


“You can’t just ‘play’ with people.” Daisy said. “Watch me. Besides, you already let me play sex games with you.” Jamie said. “Well that’s different. I let Brendon play with me. You...well, you just seduced him.” I said feeling myself shaking with anger. Jamie reacted immediately with laughter that made my blood boil.


“Is that what you think happened? I guess if I were in your shoes that’s what I would tell myself too. Oh, that just makes you even more adorable.” She said grinning. “Its what happened.” I shot back. “OK, whatever, I seduced him then.” She said and her indifference just made me even madder.


“Do you hear this Jim? She thinks I stole her man.” She said. “Jamie, just let her be.” Jim said. “I’m just talking with her jeez. Why don’t you come join us?” She asked. I then saw Jim dangling from her finger and thumb of her other hand as he was lowered down into the hand that held me. She had him by the forearm. His legs were kicking slightly and his junk was flopping about freely. We were both just toys for this gigantic bitch to play with.


“She thinks I seduced Brendon. What do you think?” She asked him. “It doesn’t really matter what I think.” He said. “Sure it does, you’re my little boyfriend. I know its an awkward subject, but tell me anyway.” She said. She was enjoying this conversation much more than Jim or I were. “I think it should just be me and you and him and her.” He said flatly.


“So, you’re on her side in this?” She asked smiling. He just shook his head. “OK, how would they work? He’d split her in two if they even tried to have real sex and us; if I dropped my giant ass down and ground my pussy on you the way I’d like, well, there wouldn’t be much left of you.” She said. “Its not about the sex.” He said. “Oh, that’s easy for you to say. You’re not a giant with only two women on the planet large enough to be intimate with or giantess with one cock in the world big enough to even cleave you.” She responded looking at me as I was silently fuming. “We were exclusive.” He blurted out.


“This again? We weren’t married like Sam and Justin and we JUST went exclusive. If you and Daisy were giant and Brendon and I were small I wonder how you two would act? Would you be content trying not to crush your tiny, boyfriend with your thirty ton titties or let him crawl around on your giant vagina failing to get the job done when there was an attractive and willing you-sized man around?” She asked.


“It doesn’t matter. Brendon was mine!” I yelled. “Well you got the was part right anyway, but honestly I could care less what you think. I do feel bad about how things turned out for us though, Jim.” Jamie said sounding genuinely contrite. I could tell I was on thin ice so I kept my mouth shut despite my anger. After all, I was standing in her hand and she wasn’t lying about her thirty ton tits. The rest of her weighed many more tons than that.


“Its nice of you to say that, but you didn’t give us much of a chance.” Jim said. “What chance was there? Besides you could have ended it instead of participating in our new arrangement. If its so terrible then why not just break it off altogether with me?” She asked. Now that was a good question. “We had something good going. If I quit then it was certainly gone. So, if there was any chance of saving it I had to stay in your life even if my role was less than before.” He answered.


“Awwww.” She paused. “Shit.” She cursed. “Now I feel like the asshole.” She said. “Look. You’re right we had a lot of chemistry, but a lot of that was lust. I still care about you and long for those times, but we can’t recapture that passion the way we are now. It sucks, but I don’t see you like I did now that I’m sooo much bigger than you are. I wish I wasn’t shallow like that, but I am and its the truth.” She admitted.


“So, why did you suggest the new arrangement? Was it pity?” He asked flushing some. “No, I did feel bad about the way you found us, but I genuinely wanted you too.” She said. “I just wasn’t enough anymore by myself?” He asked pointedly. “Its not like its your fault that I’m huge and your itty-bity now, but yes. My pussy’s too big, my tits are too big, my ass is too big. I’m too big for you, but I still like to play. Its fun to put you inside of me or let you climb around on my body, but at the end of the day you can’t really make love to me anymore.” She said sadly.


“You always were wild in the sack. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that since you ended up a giant that I’d become your sex toy.” He said. “So what? You’re my little sex toy and I’m your big sex toy. I know you still find me attractive. It can’t be that bad to have access to titties bigger than a house or a pussy you can literally climb into. We even have an open relationship. You can fuck whomever and I won’t get mad and step on you. Even this little vixen. She’s got a nice little rack.” She said as she pushed on my left tit with her giant finger.


“Hey you can’t just feel me up.” I yelled pushing at her finger. She just ignored me and switched to the other side. “Ohhh, not so little, huh? You’re pretty big for your size. What are these? D-cups?” She asked squashing my right breast against my chest with her finger. I tried fending her off, but it was futile. She laughed at my feeble defense. “Its so funny when you little people try and resist.” She said as she pinched my waste between her thumb and middle finger and lifted me a short distance from her hand.


I kicked my legs and squealed while Jim watched helplessly. “You’d think you would realize its obvious I can do whatever I want with you by now, but no you still try and fight me off.” She said laughing softly. “As if you could over power me or something. My little finger has more strength in it than the both of you put together.” She said. She then maneuvered Jim so she was holding him in a similar fashion.


The next thing I knew I was close to her lips and her tongue emerged and slithered up between my legs splitting them open and coating my thighs with saliva. The tip of it pushed and brushed at my pussy. I was becoming aroused even if unwillingly. A moment later she switched and did the same with Jim and he quickly was stiff as a board.


The next thing I knew he was floating over toward me and I looked right and saw Jamie’s face intently focused on us as she moved us closer together. I felt Jim poke and then cleave my pussy and push deeper as Jamie slowly pushed his hips into me. She laughed. “They never made any dolls that you could do this with.” She said.


“Jim, why don’t give her tits some attention.” She said and his face immediately smashed into the top part of my breasts. I could see Jamie’s index finger at the back of his head. I could feel him sucking in breaths as best he could as she smashed his face against my soft breast flesh. I let out an involuntary moan as she thrust him in and out of me.


I rapped my legs around him out of pure instinct as she fucked me with him. “Jam...mfff.” Jim tried blurting a muffled protest. After another minute or so it was clear that Jim and I were spent and so she pulled him out of me and sat us both onto her thigh. I quickly sat on my ass and Jim remained standing.


“What the fuck, Jamie?” He protested. “What? You’re mad at me for getting you laid? That’s gratitude for you.” She said smirking in amusement. “Jamie, you raped her!” He yelled up at her. He was right, but I had no leeway with her so I kept my mouth shut. I knew deep down she would have little reservation about hurting me if she got mad.


“Nope. She wouldn’t have survived if I raped her.” She said frowning. “What happened to your sense of adventure Jim. You’ve become such a whiny little bitch lately.” She said as she casually punted him off her thigh and into the pond with the back of some of her fingers. I quickly crawled up her leg some to see if he was OK. He emerged treading and wincing wordlessly.


She looked down at me. “You are the perfect little sex toy aren’t you? You know when to speak up and when to just shut the fuck up.” She said picking me up and lifting me to her face. I was terrified. She licked her lips and for a moment I thought she was going to eat me. “I think I’m going to go seduce Brendon now. I need a real man.” She said watching me intently. “Standing next to him should do the trick.” She wanted a reaction from me. I gave her a frown. She smiled. Then put me down, stood up, and walked out of the jungle the way she came in.


Jim waded out of the pond shaking his head. “You OK?” I asked him. “Yeah.” He groaned. “You shouldn’t provoke her. She’s going to hurt you one day.” I told him. “I saw the gleam in her eye as she had her way with us. She’s not the same person that you knew. Her size has gone to her head. She’s drunk with power.” I went on. “She’s just impulsive and got a little carried away, but she would never hurt me intentionally.” He said confidently. I wasn’t so sure.


“What difference does it make if she kills you on purpose or on accident?” I asked him. “Someone has to try and talk sense into her. I’m the only one the might be able to. Brendon certainly won’t.” He said angrily. I loved Brendon, but he was right. Brendon and Jamie enabled each other’s worst behaviors. “Come on lets get back to the beach.” I said to him gathering the clothes I could find. A few minutes later and we headed out.


Chapter 12: Jim by minuss
Author's Notes:



We were making good progress on the even more giant fishing net. “Uh oh, looks like your girlfriend’s come for you again.” Mawwa said. I looked up and sure enough Jamie was walking toward us. The look on her face suggested she meant business. Her giant titties were clapping with each step she took. She was looming above us in no time. She just bent over, picked me up, and carried me off without a word.


I didn’t bother protesting. I just went limp in her firm grasp. Sadly I was used to this sort of treatment and it was no use objecting. She became worse when I did. “Where are you taking me?” I asked her. “Can’t I just spend time with my boyfriend?” She asked. “Its boyfriend and not toyfriend, now?” I asked. She didn’t reply. She obviously didn’t want to tell me what she was up to so I just let it go.


We walked passed Brendon and Samantha. The giant and giantess were bent over and looked to be digging feverishly. “Hey where are you going, Jamie? You know we could’ve used some help.” Samantha called out. I felt myself being squeezed. “Ahhh, Jamie, too tight! You’re crushing me!” I yelped. She didn’t reply, but her powerful grip loosened a bit as she turned around and I exhaled in relief.


“I was just off to spend some quality time with my little boyfriend.” She said as she approached them. I saw Brendon roll his eyes. It didn’t go unnoticed by Samantha who looked at me in Jamie’s grasp. “Hi Jim.” She greeted and then started working again.


Her breasts were a sight to behold: huge and glistening in the sun from exertion. They were swaying, jiggling, and colliding with each other all at the same time as she worked on all fours with them hanging beneath her. They were significantly larger than Jamie’s who sported a huge rack herself. Samantha’s spectacular breasts weren’t going unnoticed by Brendon who was hypnotized. I didn’t think it was possible, but was Jamie actually jealous?


She sat me down on the ground at the edge of the huge pit that was being dug. “It looks like you all are managing just fine.” She said surveying from on high. “Yeah we’re almost done with the new one, but you could fill in the old one.” Brendon said. She looked to her right, “Ewww, gross.” She said in disgust.


“Come on, I’ll help. Many hands make light work.” Samantha said standing up to her full height. She was the shortest of the giants, but to me she was still enormous. She had fat meaty pussy lips that were taller than I was and still visible despite the vast dark bush that covered them. I don’t know how Justin managed to please that, but somehow he seemed to be able to keep her in spite of Brendon’s obvious interest. “Uh, no.” Jamie said curtly.


Brendon let out a snort of derision as he hopped up. He walked over and together he and Samantha pushed a pile of dirt into the old foul smelling pit covering it completely. Brendon’s arm brushed up against the side of Samantha’s left breast and his hip grazed her hers, but she said nothing as they filled in the hole. When they finished they both walked over the dirt for a bit packing it down before coming over to where Jamie and I were standing.


“You know you could help out some more around here.” Brendon said. “Why? There are more than three hundred of the little folk. We should make them do the work and give us offerings of food and drink. Yet, you two seem to think we should be bending and scraping for them.” Jamie replied. “We are their rulers, but with great power comes great responsibility.” He proclaimed.


Jamie just laughed. “Uncle Ben would be proud.” She said. Even Samantha smiled at the simplistic response. “Jamie there are three of us. Even if we wanted to do it your way there aren’t enough of them to provide for all of us and themselves too. Besides, they are us. We are all in this together.” Samantha said.


“Well, they’re lucky you two are here.” Jamie said. I found myself siding with Brendon and especially Samantha, but Jamie was right. We were lucky they were here because we’d all be working for her otherwise. “I couldn’t have said it better myself.” Brendon said rubbing Samantha’s back and then his arm and hand dropped to her ass. “Ahem. You already got payment for helping me. Hands to yourself.” She said to him, but I could tell she was enjoying the sensation.


“I helped you cover the old one too.” He quickly replied as he caressed and groped her butt cheek even more. She just reached back and yanked his hand away and tossed it to the side. I laughed a little too loudly. He shot a stare down at me, but looked back at Samantha when she spoke. “I like nice, well mannered guys remember?” She asked rhetorically and then she walked off.


“She’s never going to fuck you. You know that right?” Jamie asked. Brendon walked to the other side of the hole they just had dug. “We’ll see. She’s certainly more of a challenge than you were.” He said as he grabbed his cock, aimed, and let out a torrent of piss. The stream was forceful and loud as it eroded the side of the walls and the fresh dirt in the bottom of the new latrine.


“I know I’m way hotter than than her fat ass, but I don’t play hard to get suddenly she’s the center of the universe? When I see something I want, I take it. Which is more than I can say for you. If you want her. You’re going to have to just take her whether she wants it or not. She can’t stop you, no one can. You should just do it already. Watching you follow her around like a lost puppy makes me want to puke.” Jamie said.


“Jesus, Jamie! You can’t be suggesting he rape her?” I asked looking up at her. About the time she looked down and met my stare of rebuke I was forcefully knocked to the ground. “She’s talking to me shorty.” Brendon said as he hit me with his stream.


It was brief, but powerful and I found myself soaked and on the ground which was now muddy and stinking. I sat up and then stood up and wiped my eyes clean. I saw Jamie looking down at me in disgust and then back to Brendon. “You splashed my foot, jerk.” She said. Brendon shook the last drops from his cock and walked around to us.


“So, how did she pay you anyway?” Jamie asked. “She let me squeeze one of her big titties.” He said as smiling he grabbed one of Jamie’s breasts as if mentally comparing it to Samantha’s mammary. His formerly flaccid cock was now stiff and pointing at her. “Oh, so you go sniffing around her all day and think I’m going to fuck you now after she turned you down?” She asked dropping her hands to her hips and looking down at Brendon who was shorter than she was by half a head.

“Well as I see it I’m all that’s left. Your other option is covered in my piss.” He said looking down at me. Jamie looked down as well smirking at my predicament. Looking up at them as they both regarded me way down by their feet. I snapped. “You fucking asshole!” I yelled as I grabbed the biggest rock I could find and slammed it into Brendon’s big toe.


He laughed and then knocked me on my ass with the same toe. “Beat it little dude before I step on you. I’m going to fuck your girlfriend and you’re not invited.” He said glaring down at me. “Awful cocky aren’t we? What if I turn you down too?” Jamie asked. “Who said I was asking?” He said.


After that he stepped over me, picked her up by the waist, spun her around, set her back down, forcefully bent her over, and yanked her ass back to his crotch. She didn’t seem to be resisting, but it happened so fast she could just be in shock. Dust was rising up were her hands were drug backward in the sand from when he bent her over and yanked her back by the hips. His tree sized dick was nestled under her pussy, but was sliding back as he held her hips readying for a thrust.


I jumped up out of the sand and was livid. I grabbed a large pointy branch that they must have dug up and ran it into Brendon’s ankle. It snapped without breaking his skin, but he felt it. “Owww.” he said looking down and stopping. I instinctively started backing away. Jamie glanced at me too. Her big titties were partially obscuring her chin owing to her inverted position bent over double. He let go of her hips and turned around to face me.


“That’s it. Your dead.” He said taking one small step and lifting his foot. I saw him working out how he was going to land it on me in his next step. I cringed realizing what end my rage had brought me to. “No don’t.” Jamie interceded. She stood back up and turned around.


“That’s the attitude I expect from the most powerful man in the world. You take what you want.” She said seductively as she stepped to him, squashed her titties against hist back, wrapped her arms around him at his midsection, and slid her hands upward running her fingers through his chest hair tracing the contours of his rather large pectorals. It seemed to calm him and he just sat his foot down in the sand in front of me.


“Look how small and scared he is. He’s learned his lesson.” She said looking down at me from over Brendon’s shoulder as she leaned down and kissed him on the neck. He turned and they started kissing and he walked her back a football field or so length away and pushed her down in the sand. He then mounted and started fucking her.


I wasn’t sure if Jamie was willing or just saving me or both. I couldn’t live with myself if I stood by and it was against her will. I picked up the thicker part of the broken branch and started toward them again when someone grabbed my hand. “Don’t, they’ll kill you.” A female voice said. It was Daisy. “I can’t let him...” I started. “He’s not. She likes it. She’s manipulating him.” She said confidently. “How do you know?” I asked. “I just do. Come on. Lets get you cleaned up.” She said. I dropped the branch and she led me to the pond with the waterfall in the jungle.


An hour later we both were standing in fresh thigh high water. Daisy had let me borrow some soap she scavenged and I was as clean as I had been since we crashed. “Just what did you think you were going to do, save her?” She asked as she soaped up her big tits. I watched her for a moment becoming aroused before answering. She noticed my erection, but it didn’t feel awkward or wrong in the slightest.


I could feel the ripples in the water her movements created tickle my sack. “I don’t know. I couldn’t let it go down like that though.” I finally answered. “I need to tell Justin about Samantha.” I said. “Why? They’re both just trying to control Brendon so they’ll be in charge. Neither of them really like him.” She said. “Here, you mind soaping up my back?” She asked handing me her wash cloth and turning around.


I started lathering up her shoulders, neck, and her back and then dropped lower to her butt and waist. She didn’t object and instead just backed up right against me. My stiff cock glanced off her wet butt cheek and she turned and pushed back capturing it between them. When she bent over and began to grind her pussy on my shaft I finally grabbed her by the hips and started to hump.


I blew too quickly, but when we got back to the bank I went down on her in order to make up for my quick release. I felt her soft thighs squeezing my head and cheeks as I finished her with my tongue. When her grip loosened I slithered up her body planting kisses on her until I reached her lips. We kissed and I felt her full soft titties compressing under the relative hardness of my chest muscles.


When I lifted up I looked down into her dark brown eyes. “Thanks, I needed that.” She said. “We both did.” I replied rolling off and laying in the wet mud. “I think we’re going to have to bathe again.” I said. She laughed, looked at her muddy forearms, and answered, “I think you’re right.” So, we did and we fucked again, but this time under the waterfall so there would be no muddy mess after.


A half hour later she was getting dressed and I was still nude and washing the piss out of my clothes. “So, what now?” I asked. She smiled. I guess we’ll have a few more moves to try on each other the next time Brendon or Jamie get us all together. “We should just tell them to fuck off.” I answered.


She frowned as she put a loose fitting shirt on over her big flopping titties. “Well, even if I did want to give up on Brendon, and I don’t, Jamie would never let you go.” She replied. “What do you mean? This was her idea.” I answered. “Yeah, she doesn’t mind if we fuck, but if you try and leave her I think you’ll find her attitude very different.” Daisy said.


Chapter Thirteen: Justin by minuss


Jim seemed more care free and happy then I had ever seen him as we finished the last bit of the giant net. We went over board and made the net as big as a blanket for one of the giants. We unfurled it and both stood up to survey our effort. “Much more respectable.” I said. Jim agreed. “This ought to catch us a lot of fucking fish.” He said.


“You seem awfully chipper today.” I stated. He just smiled, but then his face soured. “I feel great, but I’ve been putting off telling you something.” He said. “Oh?” I asked. “Its about Samantha. I don’t think she is trying to cheat on you, but Brendon is putting on a full court press and her defenses are slipping.” He said. I frowned.


I wanted to lash out at him; to tell him that it was none of his business and just because his slut girlfriend gave herself over to that giant prick did not mean Sam was going to do the same. I held my tongue instead. He had no reason to lie. “I’ve seen him grab her ass. He also bragged about fondling her breast to Jamie.” He said with a somber expression.


“Now, Daisy thinks its strategic, like she’s trying to control Brendon to keep Jamie from getting to much say around here; which might be true, but I thought you should know either way.” He said. It was unsettling to say the least, but I have a good poker face and it did no good to put on a public display; even to Jim. “I know about it.” I lied.


“Oh. So, I guess Daisy is right?” He asked. “Yeah, but I still don’t like it.” I replied. Honestly, at this point I calculated that Daisy was probably spot on. However, I hated that I heard about it from Jim first. Even if her motives were pure deep down I feared that she was aroused by his size, youth, and athleticism. I’ve seen her admiring that massive hard on he’s always sporting when he’s around her. I was definitely going to confront her about this.


I was actually nervous as I watched Sam and Brendon approach. It was not different than any other day since we shared a stretch of beach, but now I knew things that I didn’t before. I noticed he laughed at something she said and then caressed her shoulder causing her gigantic, freely hanging breasts to wobble. She glanced no less than twice at his genitals. She said goodbye and turned toward me. Her nipples were erect. I saw him watch her ass as she walked on to me after they bade each other farewell for the day. She saw me and smiled, but my anxiety ratcheted up.


She didn’t know it yet, but we were going to have a discussion and possibly a fight. My will was strong, but watching her huge form approach gave me pause. Those giant titties swayed with every step, each forty tons of flesh held aloft well over a hundred feet in the air, attached to a much larger body made me nervous where before had only been arousal. She seemed to grow in size as she approached looming larger and larger. I was about to accuse her of things that would piss her off and she could break my body like a twig with little effort.


A shook myself in preparation. Thinking along those lines would make my arguments less effective. I was her husband of ten years. I needed to approach it with confidence as if I was a hundred and eighty feet tall and looking down at her as I spoke. I could do the act, but would it work? I guess I’d find out.


I watched as Brendon did not go home to Daisy and walked off looking for someone bigger, presumably. It was lucky for me, because I didn’t want that bastard near while we had our discussion. Sam walked right up and straddled me. She looked down between her big boobs and over her prominent bush, “Hey cutie. You got room for me down there?” She asked.


“You know I do.” I answered. She smiled and then sat herself down right in front of me. When the dust settled I found myself between her legs and confronted my her huge hair covered pussy which did appear to be in a state of arousal. Was it for me? Had this been any other time I would find myself happily deposited between those meaty lips any moment, but that wasn’t going to happen this evening.


I took the initiative like I did on most occasions. I jumped up and grabbed some pubs and started scaling her pussy. She smiled and kneaded a massive tit, squashing it first, squeezing, and then sliding her hand out to the end and twisting a giant nipple. However, instead of attacking her clit or pushing my legs into her opening like I would typically do I kept going. I waded out of her bush to her navel hopped over her thigh fold and clamored up a thigh to her right leg walking out almost to her knee.


“I thought we could talk first.” I said. It caught her by surprise, good. She dropped her huge breast and it flopped loudly against her abdomen and belly with bone crushing force. Her breast was so big that if she merely leaned forward it would squash me. My heart was racing, but I remained determined. “Oh. Am I in trouble or something?” She asked. “I don’t know. Are you?” I asked as I retreated further up her leg to her knee.


She sighed. “You and Jim must have talked?” She asked looking down at me atop her slightly bent knee. “Yeah.” I answered without going further. She obviously knew what I was privy to now. Part of being a good debater is to know when to just shut the fuck up and allow an uncomfortable silence to work for you. So I waited. She fidgeted and I almost fell, but I waited still.


Finally, she spoke, “Well, what is it you wanted to talk about?” She asked. I waited a moment longer before answering, “That’s what I was hoping to find out. Do I need to be worried about us?” I asked. I didn’t confirm any specifics. I simply asked a question and would let her imagination, armed with the factual knowledge of what she had done both what I knew about and didn’t, run wild with speculation.


She shifted again and I almost fell again, but held firm. “No.” She answered. I was hoping for more. I guess years of arguing with me had prepared her for most of my strategies. “That’s not what I heard.” I replied.


“Really? Well, what did you hear?” She asked allowing annoyance to drip into her voice. It took resolve not to crumble. My wife eats wild boars bigger than I am in one bite after she catches and crushes them to death with her bare hands. “I heard that you encouraged a young, giant, frat boy douche-bag to flirt with and fondle you.” I said allowing anger to creep into my voice.


“I did.” She answered immediately and calmly. “And I have nothing to worry about?” I shot back incredulously. “No, you don’t.” She shot back in response. “What are you playing at?” I replied. “I’m playing at keeping us all safe and sound. That’s all.” She said. “By letting Brendon have some titty, eh?” I asked.


“Yeah, in case you haven’t noticed he and Jamie have coupled up. Her ideas about how this place should be run would scare the shit out of you. So, yeah, I need to do what I can to have some pull with him.” She said. “Fine, but why did I have to first hear about this from Jim instead of you?” I asked. “I was trying to spare us this conversation.” She said.


“Are you sure its not because you like it?” I asked. “Fuck you, Justin. We’re done.” She said and she snatched me from atop her knee with her fingers and unceremoniously dumped me into the sand. She the then laid down and rolled over away from me in one motion. Her movements threw up sand and dust, but when it settled her shoulder, back, and ass were facing me like some thirty to forty foot cliff.


The fall was hard and my ass hurt, but adrenaline had taken over. I jumped back up and took off running around her eventually rounding her head to get to her face. Her eyes were watery, but I was angry. I was going to test my strategy. What would I do if I was her size? “I’m not done!” I yelled. “We’re a team. I need to know how far you’re going to take this. Does he get to fuck you too?” I asked angrily. “Of course not.” She said. “Eventually, groping and touching isn’t going to be enough for him.” I added.


“Don’t you think I know that?” She asked tears flowing freely now. “I just need to string him along until help comes.” She said. “What if it doesn’t?” I asked. “Damn it, Justin, I’m doing the best I can. He’s strong enough that he could take me by force if he wants to. Neither you or I could stop him.” She said. “If he does...” She snatched me mid-sentence between her thumb and two fingers grasping my mid-section.


The next thing I knew I was rocketed into the air stopping in front of her face as she was sitting up. “If he does, you’ll do nothing. Understood.” She said deadly serious. I looked down and her giant titties were still swaying ever so slightly from her exertion to sit up. I grabbed her finger grasping me to no avail. “I’ll poke his eyes out while he’s asleep.” I said. “I’m serious. Promise me.” She said squeezing me between her finger and thumb.


“Ahhh, I get it. I’m small and he’s not, but I won’t let him do that…” I wheased squirming in her firm, nearly painful grasp. “If he does anything promise me you won’t do a damn thing.” She said. “No...ahhh.” I winced as she increased the pressure. “Ahhhh….” I moaned as I writhed between her fingers and thumb determined not to give up. Her face barely changed.


“Promise me.” She said with emphasis and squeezing a little tighter as she lifted me closer to her big brown eyes. I looked at her eyes searching for ambivalence, but if anything there was only curiosity and resolve; searching for the perfect amount of physical pressure she needed to force my compliance. I shook my head and then pushed on her thumb with all my strength. It didn’t matter the pressure increased. I was going to have to give in soon or my ribs would break.


“Sam….no...” I said kicking my legs and writhing. Just when I couldn’t take it anymore she cracked. “Justin…I...can’t believe...I...I almost...” She said finally easing up. I went limp. Tears were streaming as she sat me on her knee again. I crumpled at first, but with some difficulty got to my knee and then my feet. “I’m sorry. I’m a giant fucking monster.” She said sobbing now. I slid down her leg and walked over her thigh and hugged her huge belly. It was like trying to grapple a living wall. “Shhhhh, no, its OK. I’m fine.” I said wondering if that was actually true as soreness lingered. It didn’t go how I’d planned, but I had won.


She picked me up more gently and brought me to her face. “Just avoid him if you have to.” I said to her. She blinked some of the tears out of her eyes and shook her head yes. “I’m so sorry...I can’t believe I just...being gigantic is changing me. I wish I was normal still...” She started, but I interrupted, “Shhhh, forget about it. I for one am grateful you’re big. You’re the best chance we’ve got.” I said comforting her. We didn’t have sex, but she clutched me like a tiny teddy bear against her gigantic soft breast as we slept soundly.

Chapter Fourteen: Daisy by minuss

Chapter Fourteen: Daisy


It was hard to watch. I loved him and he was fucking her. Brendon’s gigantic rock hard ass was bulging and contorting as he thrust his twenty foot penis into her. He was big before he grew and now it was practically a tree. She took him comfortably. Her enormous legs rose up and hugged his sides and squeezed. She crossed her giant feet behind him.


She was unfathomably heavy, but not Brendon. His giant muscles just tensed and took her weight. His powerful thrusts lifted, pushed, and jiggled her gigantic legs, pelvis, and ass like it was nothing. She might be a giantess to me, but she was just a girl to him. Another piece of ass he had conquered. There was vegetation and pieces of trees stuck to her soles. Was that a squashed animal? Gross. The bitch was dirty. She didn’t deserve him.


She moaned in erotic ecstasy. Her giant hands slapped to her sides and clawed the ground tilling up sand and even some dirt and clay beneath with me sized fingers as she moaned. He was kneading her giant titties as his muscular back arched. I could see her ass beneath his swinging sack humping upward with such force it even lifted him slightly from each of her hip thrusts. She was strong too. She bucked once more pulling the last of the hardness from the long, thick shaft cleaving her. It wasn’t fair. That should be me.


She sighed and relaxed into the sand. He panted above her briefly before extracting himself. He knelt and then rose up to his full height and brushed sand off of his legs. He turned and started to walk off. I moved a little more behind the tree I was peeking around at the edge of the jungle. I watched as he left. I loved the way his giant cock and testicles were swaying. “Hey, that’s it? You’re leaving?” Jamie asked. He stopped and turned. “Yeah.” He replied. This ought to be interesting.


“Just a wham-bam and not even a thank you mam, eh?” She asked with judgment in her voice. “Hey, I supply the cock. You want a conversation talk to your puny toyfriend. I got what I came for.” He said smiling as he turned and walked off. “Fucker!” She yelled as she picked up a handful of sand and dirt and slung it at him as he walked away. He just flipped her off over his shoulder and laughed as he walked away not even looking back.


“Fucking bastard.” She muttered as she shook the dirt from her hands and stood up brushing sand from her giant naked body. When she finished she sat back down in the sand. Okay this time wasn’t so bad. He didn’t love her. He was using her at least as much as she was him. After I had a good chuckle I was about to leave too when I saw Jim approach and so I decided to stay a bit longer.


“Trouble in paradise?” He asked smugly. “Shut up, Jim.” She replied. He laughed. “Well your the one that said: ‘He just fits.’” He needled. “I know what I said. What do you want?” She asked him annoyed. “Well I don’t fit and so I don’t want to do this anymore. I’m done.” He said. I cringed. Did he not hear what I had told him before?


I saw the anger in her face. He just kept prattling on oblivious to the danger he was in. “Its clear you’ve moved on and its high time I did too. I wish you the best. Really I...” She just smashed him into the sand with her right hand mid-sentence. “Ahhhh.” He yelled.


“Jim, Jim, Jim. You think just because I’m fucking Brendon now that you get to ditch me? Throw me away? I’m a fucking goddess and you’re a tiny little rodent scurrying about down by my feet. If anyone gets dumped its going to be you; not me. Got it?” She told him. “Besides, you agreed to this. What happened? Did you finally get around to fucking Brendon’s little Daisy all on your own and fall in love?” She asked in a mocking tone.


“Jamie, stop it! You’re hurting me!” He yelled. “Oh am I? All I did was give you a gentle tap with my little ole hand.” She said as she laid onto her stomach and looked down at him as she spoke. She then spread her hand out and he tried to get up but she kept him pinned with just her two longest fingers on her right hand. His head was between them.


“There is that more comfy? You were saying something about breaking up with me?” She asked. Her big breasts rested on the sand beneath her and looming above him. Those giant tits of hers dwarfed him utterly and he was a large man. In my trance I noticed late that she looked up in my direction. “Fuck.” I yelped as I quickly pinned my back to the tree. My heart was pounding. “Let me up, Jamie!” He demanded. “Oh you can’t get up? Maybe you’re just not trying hard enough. I am only using two fingers you know.” She taunted.


I cautiously poked my head back out to see what was going on. She was looking down at him again and enjoying herself. Her feet were lifting and flitting in the air above her round naked butt as she effortlessly dominated him with her fingers. “You should know I tend to lose my temper when guys break up with me. I took a baseball bat to my first ex-boyfriend’s windshields. He had to shell out over a thousand to get it fixed. Oh what I wouldn't give to have been this big when he did it. I’d have turned his shitty little sports car into a pancake and maybe him too.” She said.


“Jamie you can’t make me be your boyfriend.” Jim responded. “Are you sure about that? You’re so little that I can make you do all sorts of things; like right now I’m making you lay flat on your back in the sand. In just a second I’ll make you stand up and shake your head, flap your arms like a bird, and take off running.” She said.


Not a moment later her left fist appeared above him and a stream of sand started falling from it onto him. She removed the fingers pinning him and watched with glee as he proceeded to get up shake his head, flail his arms, and then flee at a run from underneath her fist. She started laughing, “See.” She said. “Leave me the fuck alone!” He yelled and tried to run away. She casually flung the rest of the sand in her left hand in his direction and it knocked him forward from the force and partially buried him.


He wasn’t but twenty yards from me. His head rose and he shook it and then blew sand from his mouth and nose. He started to lift up but fell back face first into the sand and rapidly slid backward. “Ahhhhh.” He yelled. She didn’t even get up. She simply reached a long arm to him, pinched a leg between her fingers, and pulled him back across the sand. She lifted him upside down and dangled him in front of her huge face for a moment as he hung helplessly flailing his arms and free leg.


“Awww. Are you sure you can survive a break up with me? Like, I’m not even trying and I’m whipping your tiny ass.” She said and then let go. He fell a dozen feet or so to the sand. Fortunately, loose sand served as padding from where she had just rained it down on him and cushioned the fall. He still moaned as he slowly sat and then stood up. Her giant fingers reached for him again and he punched one as hard has he could.


“Ohhhh, you decided to fight back.” She said with glee. “You think you versus my fingers would be fair?” She asked as she stood her hand on her two longest fingers and it still towered over him. He punched the webbing between them and she promptly bent her index finger forcing her knuckle into his belly and knocking the wind out of him. He doubled over coughing and she lifted the same finger and pushed him backward by his shoulder.


He was on his back again and she rested the pad of her index finger on his chest as if her two fingers were standing upon him in triumph. “Tsk. Tsk. I guess not. Jamie’s fingers one and Jim nothing. How about my littlest fingers?” She asked smiling and switching to her ring and pinky fingers. He was back on his feet now and he grabbed a rock and slammed it into her ring finger. She just smiled.


“That’s it? That’s the best you can do? You want to try one more time before I take my turn?” She asked smiling. He tried to turn to run and she tripped him with her pinky. He was up quick and was about to kick it, but she flicked him in the stomach with her smallest finger knocking the wind out of him again and sending him flying a good ten feet backward. “This is just too easy. I can dominate you completely with out even trying. You’re so weak its boring really, and you want to break up with me? Pathetic.” She said as she watched him slowly get back up.


My heart went out to him. She was physically abusing and humiliating him and thoroughly enjoying it. Maybe even getting off on it. Worse she was right. She was barely even trying. She hadn’t even moved all that much.


“Maybe I should just put you out of your misery. You always loved my big boobies. How about I crush you under a giant titty.” She said casually as she rose up and swung her left breast toward him. He hauled back and tried to punch it but the huge mass of tit just punted him backwards on his ass. She just laughed. “Hahaha. I can’t believe you thought you were going to fight my titty. Look at its size compared to itty bitty you. When did you become so stupid?” She taunted as she leaned forward and allowed her long heavy tits to sway slowly and menacingly above him.


“Jamie, stop fooling around those things are heavy enough to kill me.” He said nervously and crab walking back as she centered him beneath her erect keg sized nipple. “No shit Sherlock. That’s the idea. What? You didn’t count on any consequences from breaking up with your nearly hundred and eighty foot tall girlfriend? Its a shame too. I save your little ass from getting flattened by Brendon the other night and this is how you repay me?” He let out a wheeze as her nipple made contact and pinned him to the sand at his midsection.


“Agghhhh. Jamie! Its too heavy. I can’t...breathe.” He muttered. She laughed. “That’s nothing. Wait until I actually give you some boob weight honey. All in all its not a bad way to go, eh? The only question is should it be slow or fast?” She asked “Jamie please...don’t.” He pleaded with her while using his arms to try and push the end of her giant tit off. I saw no discernible effect. She was simply too big. He would break under her breast if she rested even a fraction of its weight on him.


“How about it? You got a preference?” She asked as she lifted her boob with her left hand above him and lowered slightly. She was smiling as she aimed her big breast at him. She was going to drop it on him! All she had to do was let go. I had to do something.


I took off running toward them. “Please! Stop! You’ll kill him!” I yelled. She smiled upon seeing me emerge and waving at her from the treeline. “Awww, she does care.” Jamie said lifting slightly and gently lowering her titanic titty and aiming her nipple at Jim. When I reached her enormous hanging breast I found him sucking air under its end with a keg size nipple just inches from his chest.


My intervention was successful, but now I had no earthly idea what to do next. I squealed when her giant hand glided toward me, surrounded me, grasped me, and lifted. My arms were pinned at my sides but my legs were moving a little as she rose up on her knees and sat her ass on the balls of her feet. She held me in front of her face easily seventy feet off the ground and simply inspected me as if sizing up her competition.


There were rope like strands of light, sun-bleached blonde hair hanging down obscuring her face in places. I looked at her bill board sized face. It was symmetrical and beautiful with piercing, brilliant blue eyes staring right back at me. My gaze dropped to her long neck and collar and down to her huge pair of titties that could demolish large buildings from their bulk alone.


They were each capped with light brown nipples half my height in length which themselves sat upon prominent spongy, circular, lighter brown aureoles that consumed over half of the end of each giant breast. Aside from the fact she was big enough to hold me captive in one hand the aesthetic comparison likely favored her as well. I was a hottie and knew it, but Jamie was a notch above me in physical appearance.


When I saw the satisfaction on her face I realized that maybe she was acting out a performance for my benefit. Was she really going to kill him or did she know I was watching and wanted to flush me out and see what I would do? She was convincing. I’m not a brave person, but I felt I needed to do something or Jim was a goner.


She smiled as if reading my thoughts. “Well, well. If it isn’t the little sex doll that stole my boyfriend.” She said. “Now, what should I do with you?” She asked truly enjoying herself and observing me intently. “How about nothing. We had sex. So what? You started it.” I said referring to the day she forced us to fuck. Despite my bravado I was scared half to death. This woman could crush every bone in my body on a whim.


She smiled. “So sassy.” She said. “You must be fucking good at fucking to get Jim to fall for you so quickly.” She surmised. I wanted to tell her that it was the fact she was so bad or maybe careless him is what had driven him away, but I could tell from her face that what I said or did was irrelevant. She had already decided what was going to happen. So, I just kept my mouth shut. I hoped that whatever she had planned wasn’t too dangerous or humiliating.


“Why should he have all the fun?” She asked smiling and then I felt myself being lowered down her body. In less than a second I found myself staring at her fur covered cunt. In all my time with them she hadn’t put me in her yet. Unlike poor Jim who went spelunking on almost each interaction. Her other hand lowered and massaged her labia once then twice before splitting it open revealing her pink inner lips and a dark chasm between them easily big enough to admit me.


“No, don’t. Please!” I begged. It just turned her on more. I saw her mailbox sized clitoris poking up from the top of her opening glistening. Her whole pussy seemed to be salivating at the prospect of consuming me. “Daisy let me introduce you to my vagina.” She said and then I moved head first right between all her lips and folds and into the darkness. I felt moisture on my face before I felt her labia hugging my hips. Her fingers pushed on my legs and I went deeper. My feet and maybe my knees were still sticking out of her. I began scissor kicking them.


Then I felt small but strong hands take a hold of my ankles and start pulling me out: Jim. I moved a little before I felt fleshy walls constrict on me like a vice followed by muffled laughter. Then I felt Jim’s head pushing up between my legs. It hit my crotch and slipped to my front. Soon my face was in his chest, then belly, and then crotch. His testicles brushed my cheek and I felt his penis on my ear.


Then I felt her giant fingers on my feet pushing me all the way in. “Jim!” I called out. “Hold your breath.” Came a short and quick reply. He would know. I tried to calm myself. I felt gravity leave and then return and I was right side up. Then I felt rhythmic swaying. “Hi Samantha.” I heard a muffled greeting. The bitch was walking down the beach chatting people up with both of us shoved up her pussy.


“Hey Brendon. I got something for you.” I heard a muffled version of Jamie’s voice say. Then I felt fingers on my feet and suddenly I rapidly slipped out of the moist, fleshy embrace. Brendon was sitting down looking at me dangle from Jamie’s fingers with her hairy crotch in the background. My shirt had slipped down over my ahead and my own big titties were flopping about in the night air. “Daisy?” He asked surprised. “She’s in love with Jim.” Jamie told him in mocking tone. “I am not.” I yelled back. “You should have seen her come to his rescue.” She said smiling.


“Just give her to me.” Brendon said holding out his hand. She dropped me in it. I was soaked in her fluids, but still had all my clothes. “What about Jim?” I asked. He shrugged. “What about him?” He said as he gently put me on the ground. “Jim and I have some unfinished business to discuss anyway.” She said looking down at her own crotch and then at me. Brendon wasn’t going to help him and I was powerless as the giant bitch just turned and walked off with Jim still trapped in her pussy.


Chapter Fifteen: Justin by minuss

Chapter Fifteen: Justin


Me and many of the survivors waited eagerly, except Jim, as we watched Sam casually wading in the ocean about a half a mile off shore. She drug the new bigger net we weaved for her at her side. The water barely reached her hips. Waves were crashing into the beach that emanated from her powerful thighs as they churned up the ocean. My memories flashed back to last night when I was between those thighs up to my neck in her pussy.


Her giant index finger parted her thick bush and gently caressed my tiny head with only the pad of her finger. I could just make out her face peering down at me between her massive mammaries and the dark curls enveloping me. “Are you sure this doesn’t hurt?” She asked smiling. “Hell no. I’m surrounded by your pussy. Where else on Earth would I rather be.” I answered emphatically.


“Good. You feel so nice I might just leave you there.” She said smiling. “Fine by me.” I answered. So, there I slept inside my wife with just my head protruding like a little button. She awoke the next day and left me there until she walked down the beach to this very spot. Fortunately, no one else was around when she sat down and allowed me to escape her twat. It was only much later when she had already unfurled the net and was preparing to use it did the others show up.


She was becoming darker from being naked under the tropical sun. We all were. Even pale Jamie was bronzing a little. I looked around, surely Jim would want to be here for first catch. He must be with Jamie I figured who along with Brendon was also some where else at the moment.


Same finally turned and approached rising higher and higher above us. Water cascaded down her beautiful body. Her giant breasts wobbled wonderfully. Yet, more impressive to all of us was the full net of food Sam held tightly in her giant hands. She laid it down on the beach and large fish were flopping everywhere. She stood back up and dropped her hands to her hips. “OK, get these cleaned up and if there’s time I’ll get us another catch later.” She ordered.


“Whew! Fishing is hard work. I think I’ll sample some.” She said as she plucked up a large fish half my size and popped it in her mouth. “Maybe one more.” She said grabbing an even bigger fish. I’m not sure if she even chewed. “Mmm. Best sushi ever.” She said smiling and started to turn, but I called up and got her attention.


She turned back and straddled me. It had been months now and I still hadn’t really gotten used to this. I looked up her naked body. Her legs stood like giant sexy pillars flanking me. Looming high above and a little in front of me was her huge hairy pussy. Her dark triangular bush has grown wild and expansive. It curved up into her navel and above it the slight pouch of her belly. Further up her massive breasts jutted out and obscured her chin. I could see her eyes zeroed in on me.


“Where are you headed?” I asked her. “Going to work on your little house. You want to come too?” She asked. It sure beat gutting and cleaning fish. Being married to a giant person had some perks. “Sure.” I said. She knelt down, picked me up, and put me in her left hand and carried me back down to our area of the beach.


She and I were building a little hut for me. The last large rain storm she turned her back toward the ocean and I huddled against her belly just beneath her breasts. It was a good enough shelter, but she had to lay on her side for the duration. She decided that just because she was too big for shelter shouldn’t mean that I should do with out.


When we got back she sat me down in front of the small finished hut. It was a bit more inland than our section of the beach. Right where the beach met the tree line. “It looks like its done. I thought you said we were going to work on the house?” I asked. She sat down next to it. The roof didn’t reach the curve of her hip. “I thought you were just trying to get out of gutting fish?” She asked rhetorically and smiling. She knew me too well.


“Besides its not fixed up at all inside since my hand can’t even fit through the door.” She said. “Well, here goes.” I said walking into the small hut. It wasn’t much, just one room with a man sized whole for a door and another half man sized whole for a window, but it would keep the rain and sun off and provide a little privacy. I poked my head out the window and looked up at Sam and waved.


I felt the house shaking. I walked out and Brendon and Jamie had walked over. Brendon’s giant penis seemed to inflate into semi-erection and then full hard on and was waggling in front of him as he approached us. He was not ashamed and seemed to relish this especially when I was around. Fucking bastard.


We all knew who was the cause of this. Upon noticing the huge woody Jamie visibly rolled her eyes. I knew Sam would never truly cheat on me with him. He might force himself on her or coerce her. Even if she didn’t want to fuck him she was not above admiring his physique to include his giant cock which her eyes were trained upon now.


Sam didn’t know it, but I noticed. I could detect changes in her too when he was near like her erect swollen nipples and a little more humidity from between her legs. She had little control over these things. Worse still she did seem to flirt with him a little. He was the only male around that could truly mate with her and even our wedding vows and her love for me could not defeat millions of years of evolution.


He finally stopped pausing to allow his impressive pecker to absorb everyone’s attention for a moment longer. Sam was still sitting next to my hut. “You had some news for us?” Brendon finally asked. “Hell yeah I do. We have a new source of protein.” Sam stated. “It would be nice to eat something besides pork and coconuts. Did you find something besides boar?” Jamie asked.


“No. The small folk made a large net and I just used it catch an arm full of fish.” Sam said. “That’s good. It will help when I leave next week.” He said. “Leave?” Sam asked him looking down at me confused. “Yeah, don’t you remember? He’s going to go explore for us.” I shouted up.


Brendon missed my sarcasm. Neither Jamie nor Sam did though. Sam smiled and looked back up at him pausing at his crotch before looking him in his eyes. I wish she could control herself a bit more. His gigantic dick was hard to miss, but any attention she gave would only encourage him; and he wouldn’t miss any glance.


“That’s right and it will leave just you and Jamie here to run things.” He said positioning his penis so that it was in between his and Sam’s line of sight. Sam stood up and chuckled. Brendon watched her big boobs sway and wobble the entire time. As impressive as Brendon’s giant cock was Sam’s titanic titties rated bigger in standard deviations from the mean.


She paused watching him watch her giant chest. Apparently, it was her turn to bask in his lust filled gaze; and Jamie’s envy as both her and I rolled our eyes in unison. I wanted to puke. “I think we’ll manage. In case you haven’t noticed me and the small folk have been getting along quite well while you two go off and play.” She said with a smirk. His face turned red.


“I’ve brought back plenty of pigs.” He said in his own defense. “You have, but is it more than you eat? Is it more than you and Jamie eat put together?” She asked in quick succession. He frowned. As big and strong as he was Brendon was not much more than a kid, perhaps two years out of high school, and Samantha was a woman and she was scolding him like a child. I laughed a little too loudly.


In the blink of an eye he bent over and snatched me up. “Well, its a hell of a lot more then little dick here brings in.” He said dangling me in front of his and Sam’s face. I saw the look of horror on her face, but she swallowed it quickly hiding it well from him. Jamie didn’t miss it though and this time she laughed. I saw her watch with baited breath to see what would happen next.


“You’re right because you’re so much bigger than he is.” She said. “I know it and he knows it. Please, give him back to me.” She asked as meekly as she could. Brendon softened. “Honestly, it is close. You do hunt a lot. You might even provide enough to cover what she eats too. We’ll be fine while you’re gone as long as Jamie can chip in more.” She said.


“I’m not going to go stomping through the jungle chasing little mouse sized pigs around.” Jamie said. “Fine, then help me fish. The small folk are working on other nets and work as a group to smoke the fish we catch.” Sam glanced at Jamie before quickly turning her worried gaze back to me.


I was limp in Brendon’s two fingered grip, dangling over a hundred and fifty feet off the ground, and honestly at his mercy. It was not a position I was enjoying. Especially as I considered myself his superior in most respects. I was smarter, more mature, and more affable, but the fact was he could snap me like a twig with just his fingers.


“You’re not my boss.” Jamie snapped. Brendon reached his free hand over and squeezed the soft curve of her hip gently. “Come on. How hard can it be? You drag the net through the water.” He said. Jamie’s face softened. “Alright, I’ll do it.” She said crossing her arms over her big breasts and throwing a look at Sam.


“OK. See, she’s agreed.” He said grinning broadly. “OK, that’s settled. Now, will you please give my husband to me?” Sam asked with the perfect mixture of firmness and subservience. She extended her giant hand for him to deposit me in.


“My, my, she’s so well mannered now that you’ve got her little man.” Jamie chuckled. It was almost imperceptible, but Jamie’s comment affected Sam. “I will, but what do I get?” He asked smiling. “Oh its like that is it?” Sam asked dropping both her hands to her hips. “Send little tits away and I’ll see what we can work out.” She said seductively. The look on Jamie’s face was priceless.


Jamie had big tits of her own bordering on huge even. However, Sam’s breasts would put any woman’s bust to shame because she was so massive. Jamie was little compared to Sam. “Beat it Jamie.” Brendon said. “Good grief, would you two just fuck already? These little games are so fucking annoying.” Jamie said. Both Sam and Brendon looked over at her. “Fine!” She said stomping the beach with a giant foot before storming off.


Sam gave her shoulders a shimmy. Her tits acted accordingly jiggling and bouncing off one another. “You want to squeeze’em?” She asked hopefully. “Nope. Done that. I want a kiss.” He said. Sam started to lean in and tip toe, but he planted a hand on her giant breast and stopped her squeezing for good measure. “No little peck on the lips. It needs to be good.” He said.


“Don’t do it Sam!” I yelled. “Shut up little dick. Big people are talking.” He said shaking me as he did so. Sam looked at me apologetically and then threw herself at him. Her huge tits smashed against his toned chest and bulged to the sides from the pressure. Her hands went around the back of his neck and pulled him down so their lips could lock. Both mouths, lips, and tongues immediately went to work as they french kissed.


It was terrible to watch. He lifted me higher to make room for this and I saw his free hand run down the length of her back and grab her left ass cheek and squeeze hard enough that her soft smooth flesh was oozing through his thick fingers. He did this once and his hand drifted to her hip. His penis was pinned against that side of Sam too. I was in awe, angry, and jealous all at once. This went on for about thirty or forty seconds before they separated.


“Wow. Jamie’s right. You are much nicer when I have little Justin here.” He said pensively. “Jamie is a fun girl, but she’s broken. You’re not. You know better.” Sam said scolding him again but using guilt this time instead of mockery. She shot a look up at me that said, ‘Not a peep.’ I complied. His face flushed again, but this time it was shame and not anger. “Here.” He said simply as he handed me to Sam and walked off.


“Whew.” Sam exhaled in relief as she sat back down. Her huge heavy tits jostled as she settled and me and her hand came to rest in her lap just below her belly. I could just see her dark curls swirling up above the inside edge of her hand. I looked up at her from her palm. “You just had to laugh at him.” She said looking down and directing her ire at me. “You know that’s like waving red in front of a bull don’t you?” She asked rhetorically.


No, I shouldn’t say it. Am I going to say it? “Don’t put this just on me. When you combine nudity, with arousal, with staring at his cock you may as well hang a fuck me sign around your neck.” Shit, I said it. I could smell her arousal all around me and knowing I was not responsible for it was pissing me off. I couldn’t help myself.


“You think I liked that? Any of this?” She asked. “I just...No. I don’t. I’m sorry.” I said sincerely. I didn’t think she liked it even if her body did. “For the record I don’t like any of this either.” I added. “Like it or not you have got to quit antagonizing those two. They’re so much bigger than you and their size has gone to their heads.” She chided me more gently.


As I stood in the palm of my wife’s hand being lectured I wanted to point out that she had let her bigness affect her too, but it wasn’t worth it. She was coming from a good place and wasn’t necessarily wrong either. My maturity in the matter didn’t make my slice of humble pie go down any easier.


I was well liked and respected, but over half of my status was because I was Sam’s wife. It conferred prestige, perks, resources, and physical protection. No matter how I carried myself and I how often I spoke to the giants as equals I clearly wasn’t. It made me like them even less and I feared it was affecting my relationship with Sam. Apparently, Sam’s size affected me too.


She could tell I was grating under her criticism and her face softened as she effortlessly lifted me up passed her huge titties to her face. “I guess we could both use a little more self control. Please let me do the talking when they’re around and I’ll try to not look at that giant woody he’s so proud of.” She said smiling. I laughed. “He is obnoxious with it isn’t he?” I asked causing her to laugh.


Chapter 16: Jim by minuss

Chapter Sixteen: Jim


I was buried up to my neck. I hated it when she did this. Jamie packed the sand and dirt down around me good and I couldn’t free myself. My whole body hurt. She had been rough with me. At least the cool sand and clay holding me like a glove was somewhat soothing. I didn’t expect dumping her would hurt her feelings. I thought she had moved on and I was an after thought.


I tried to move and it hurt and I couldn’t anyway so I waited. Fortunately, Daisy walked up. She put her hands on her hips and nearly straddled my head. I caught glimpses of the undersides of her big, unrestrained, breasts up her shirt as the breeze wafted it some while she looked down at me. “What the hell were you thinking? I told you she wouldn’t let you go.” She spat.


“I remember. I just didn’t think she would react like that.” I answered my eyes darting around as if motioning to my predicament. “No girl likes to be dumped. Period.” She said. We looked at each other for a moment before awkward silence settled onto us.


“You going to dig me out or what?” I asked. She sighed, picked up a stick, dropped to her knees, and started scratching away the packed dirt and sand around me. “What did she do after you two left?” She asked. “I’d rather not talk about it.” I answered honestly not wanting to relive the ways she abused and humiliated me.


Once my arms were free I used them to pull myself out. “Well, what did she say at least?” Daisy asked. “She said that since I didn’t want to be her boyfriend I would be her sex toy. She said if I told anyone that I dumped her she’d pull my arms and legs off.” I recounted. “Did she mention me?” Daisy asked nervously. “No. Not that I recall.” I answered.


She turned to leave and I grabbed her hand, but she jerked it away and spun back to face me. “No, Jim.” She said. “What?” I asked a bit confused since she did risk her neck to save me last night and dug me out just now. “We can’t see each other like that anymore.” She said. “Why not?” I asked. “Your gigantic girlfriend is fucking insane that’s why not.” She blurted looking at me intensely.


“Ex-girlfriend.” I corrected. “It doesn’t matter. She will kill us. I like you, but I don’t want that giant bitch to step on me because she woke up jealous.” Daisy said. “She wouldn’t do that. She gets mad, but then she calms down.” I said. I would say anything to keep our thing going; whatever it was. It made me feel normal. “It doesn’t matter if she calms down after she crushes me.” she replied.


“She doesn’t have to know.” I said. “She’ll know.” Daisy replied. “We can leave this place. We can take a raft.” I said becoming desperate. “I’m leaving. We need to keep our distance except when they come for us.” She said walking off. “Fuck.” I muttered. I hated them. Daisy left and I went to the beach and waded out into the ocean letting the sediment and Jamie’s dried secretions waft off my body.


I was hungry, but even more tired, so, after getting clean I got a nap. I woke up famished to shadow enveloping me. “Did your little girlfriend dig you out?” Jamie asked mockingly. She was sitting and casually eating large smoked fish whole from a pile the size of a car. “I see Justin and Samantha put the net to use.” I said changing the subject. My mouth was watering from the smoky aroma. She just ignored me and continued finishing her pile of seafood.


“Are you going to share?” I asked looking hopefully as she was down to the last two. “Why? You made it clear how you felt about me.” She said and picked the second to last one up and dropped it into her mouth. “Mmmm, so good.” She taunted smiling and licking her lips as she slowly reached for the last one.


“I just want a small piece.” I yelled running up and grabbing the large fin. She lifted it and me with it! I held on for deer life as she slowly lifted me higher and higher, past her huge naked breasts I rose. I should’ve let go long before, but now I was too high. Eventually, I was level with her giant angelic face.


“Careful Jim, get between a giant woman and her sashimi and you might end up on the menu.” She teased as she held me high off the ground. Greedy bitch. Then I felt her tongue brush across my calf. She smiled and lifted me and the fish up and opened her mouth. “Jamie! What the fuck! Cut it out!” I yelled. She lowered me and her tongue slid up my side tasting me and the fish. “Mmmm. you taste like pork.” She said.


A moment later she lifted me out over her other hand. “Get off.” She said. “Give me some.” I demanded. “No, get your own. Now let go.” She said shaking me slightly, but I held on tight. “Jim, let go or I’ll just eat you too. I’m not joking. I can easily do it.” She threatened.


I looked at her face. She was trying to bully me again. I pulled myself up and bit into the fish flesh. She was right, it was so good. I ripped my bite away, started to chew. She lifted me up and then I felt myself falling. I looked down just as her tongue caught me. I was then pushed onto her teeth by the 160 pounds of fish that fell in after me. I immediately started trying to climb out by using her teeth as steps, but her tongue brutally pinned me against her right cheek.


It moved and I saw the fish we had been fighting over resting right on the teeth I had been trying to climb out on. The top row of teeth immediately dropped and the fish simply exploded. Bits of its flesh hit me. I wiped my eyes and screamed trying to get out, but her giant tongue effortlessly pinned me against her cheek again between chews. It retreated and she bit down again shredding the fish, what was left of it, even more. It fell off onto her tongue and which effortlessly flicked the mash of broken bone and shredded flesh back into her throat and it disappeared.


The top row of teeth rose and I fell onto the bottom row. I started to climb off, but her tongue, as big as I was and much stronger, put me back on in perfect alignment for the fatal bite. “Let me out!” I screamed, but each escape attempt was blocked by her tongue. Then her jaw stared to close. She really was going to eat me! Her teeth were covered in bits of fish flesh and would soon be decorated with my own guts. How did I come to this end?


The top teeth came into contact with me despite me pushing with all my strength, but I wasn’t dead. She was holding me. The pressure was uncomfortable, but she hadn’t bit down; at least not yet. Did she have second thoughts? Was she just trying to scare me? Show me what she could do or was she going to slowly bite down and grind me to paste to maximize my suffering? All the while her tongue was busy whipping around tasting and sopping up the last bits of fish which she swallowed with me clutched in her teeth.


Her jaw lifted and I fell onto her tongue scared half to death, but so far unharmed. I could feel her muscles around me moving. I couldn’t be sure, but I sensed a big grin on her face as if she was savoring my fear. Oh no. She was going to swallow me; alive. I had never felt so helpless and powerless as I sat there on her tongue waiting.


“Jamie! Please! Don’t eat me!” I yelled. “I’m sorry I broke up with you! Please! Don’t do this! I’ll do whatever you want!” I yelled begging for my life. I didn’t know if she could even hear me, but I didn’t want to die and especially not like this. I was proud and I would not look well on someone begging like I was, but put anyone through what I had just been through and see what happens.


I felt movement from her mouth and her tongue. Here it comes. I closed my eyes. I felt cool air. When I opened them I was being lifted off her tongue by two fingers and put into the palm of her other hand. “Thank you!” I exclaimed not sure if my gratitude was directed at Jamie or the creator. I didn’t have the energy to parse out which and collapsed in her hand sobbing uncontrollably.


Already I felt a strong sense of shame building from all the begging I had done sitting on her tongue. My blood began to boil at what she just put me through. She must be getting a kick out of all this. What a bully! My shame and anger rose as I sobbed slower starting to pull myself together. I needed time, but she didn’t give me any respite.


“Awww. are you crying? You really thought I was going to eat you, eh? That’ll teach you to stay away from my food.” She said lifting me up to the level her eyes so she could observe me closely. “Maybe we should call it quits. I like men, not whiny little bitch boys. You little pussy.” She taunted laughing dismissively as she started lowering me down. I snapped.


“Fuck you! I jumped up wiping my eyes and shaking my finger at her. You! You are the worst thing that’s ever happened to me! And not just me; everybody you fucking meet! Brendon wants Samantha, but you put out. If he could get her he would drop you like a bad habit. I should’ve left your slutty ass in that shitty sports bar I found you in!” I yelled shaking by the end.


I felt a jolt from the abrupt halt as her hand stopped lowering. I looked up between her massive breasts jutting out above me and saw shock on her face at first as she processed what I had yelled. She slowly lifted me to just above boob level again. Her brow furrowed in anger as she just looked down at me standing in the palm of her hand. I saw her eye twitch. She was seething. I cut her and it felt good to take some power back.


The delicious vengeance of the hurt my works inflicted was short lived. Suddenly, I felt myself flying upwards. I barely had time to recognize how much I’d fucked up. Her mouth opened wide and her hand slapped against her lips. I continued flying and hit the back of her throat and she simply swallowed me in one gulp. I landed head first in a mucky pool of chewed up fish.


I got my head above the muck. It was dark. I couldn’t see anything. However, I could hear her. It was muffled, but I could make it out probably because of effort on her part to talk to me. “Have it your way Jim. We’re through. You don’t want to be my boyfriend, fine. You can be my lunch.” She said. I then felt myself rising. She was standing up.


There was a gash on my leg that was stinging pretty badly now. I must have hit a tooth on the way in. “Jamie!” I yelled. It was so dark. I felt my way around making my way to an edge of something, but it was smooth, slick, and there was no opening. I quickly circled feeling my way in the moist blackness with my hands. My eyes and nose were stinging as was my throat.


“Jamie! Please!” I screamed my hoarse voice seemingly absorbed into my dark environment. I was now regretting that I hadn’t just shut the fuck up and taken her verbal abuse from moments before. I felt and heard a series of thuds. She was patting her belly and was talking again and so I stopped yelling. “...so you can just stop. I know your sorry now, but there’s only one way out. Good-bye, Jim.”


“No. No! Jamie!” I yelled becoming frantic. I began to pound and then claw at the walls of her stomach trying to climb out, but I only succeeded in exhausting myself. I fell to my knees. I could feel myself and the chewed fish around me swaying from side to side. She was walking. I waited and listened. I heard a powerful male voice. It was Brendon. “Help! Brendon!” I yelled trying to get his attention and pounding on a slick wall with my fist.


I could hear him and Jamie talking but I could not quite ascertain what was said. Soon me and the rest of the contents of her stomach started sloshing side to side again, more walking. Next, I was sloshed violently and went under for a moment. I came up coughing having inhaled some of the noxious liquid. I yelled, but nothing came out. Another violent slosh. She must have hopped up on the cliff and jumped to the secluded side of the beach.


I again tried to fight my way out. I was frantic. It was now or never. I was having some success on one wall. However, my whole world changed orientation rapidly by ninety degrees and all the contents of her stomach which was below me fell on top of me. I held by breath and thrashed trying to make it to the top. I couldn’t. Me and everything else started sloshing forwards and backwards to an erotic rhythm.


Brendon was fucking her. I was fighting for my life and she was getting laid! I thrashed wildly again more desperate. I started to inhale the noxious liquid again. My fingers felt coolness just breaking the surface of the organic stew covering me and then I blacked out. When I awoke it was like I was right in the middle of the best orgasm I’d ever had. This was heaven or perhaps it was the final shot of adrenaline and endorphins causing my dying brain to hallucinate; but then I felt my titties swaying beneath me.


Wait? What? I could see my arms, but they weren’t they were Jamie’s. Her giant female muscles were tensed as she herself up her hands in the sand. I could feel her breathing increasing in frequency and moaning coming out of her mouth. I could feel huge hardness slipping up into us in forceful bursts and a bulk pressing against my, no her, ass with strong hand squeezing my squishy hips. Obviously, I was dead. Jamie fucking ate me. How I was still around? I did not know. Maybe I was a spirit or maybe this fucking crazy place we crashed had something to do with it.


An hour later and I was still here seeing, hearing, and feeling through Jamie. I tried, but did not have any influence whatsoever over her. We were laying with Brendon in the sand looking at the ocean. I could feel my, no, her heavy breast resting against his side. “Well, that was unexpected. Awesome, but unexpected. That’s the best fuck we’ve had.” He said. “Maybe it was because it was just us. With no little toys.” Jamie said.


“You usually like having our little friends around. So, what happened with what’s his name? Jim. Are you two on the outs now?” He asked half mockingly. I could feel nervousness, fear, and a little eroticism wash over me. “You could say that.” She laughed nervously. “We got in a fight. I was so fucking mad at him. He said some cruel things and well...” She paused. I sensed trepidation and a little dread, but no shame. “Well what? Did you hurt him?” He asked.


“I, well, I sort of ate him.” She said. Now, it was all arousal washing over me. “What do you mean sort of?” He asked. “Ok, not sort of; I ate him.” She admitted. “Seriously? You chewed him up?” He asked scrunching his face. Revulsion washed over us for some reason.


“What? Gross, no.” She answered. “You swallowed him?” He asked. She just shook her head. “Well, shouldn’t you puke him up or something?” He asked. “I think I should’ve, but that time has passed now.” She said casually. Finally, I felt some regret washing over us.


“You can’t just eat him.” He said reflexively. “You shouldn’t have fucked me so good. Now its too late, I doubt we want to see what’s left of him.” She replied. “But...he’s a person. He’s your boyfriend.” He said. Way to go Brendon! Righteous indignation hit me. “My ex-boyfriend! Besides, he pissed me off, so I demoted him to lunch.” She said snuggling against him. “But...” He started. “But what?” She interrupted. “Why?” He asked.


“I told you. He pissed me off. He said all this cruel shit ranting, shaking his tiny fist at me like he was in charge. When he finished he was just standing in my hand all little and bite sized, and I thought, what the hell. So, I ate him,” She said. “You just decided then and there?” He asked. “Pretty much.” She said. “So that’s it then?” He asked. “Yep, that’s it. He thought he was going to leave me, but I decided to keep him. I’m literally absorbing him right now.” She said resting her head on his chest. Relief and calm was now hitting us.


“That is some fucked up shit. The small folk will be so pissed if they find out.” He replied. Annoyance hit me and her. “Oh shut the fuck up! Since when do you care what the small folk think? You were ready to step on him just a couple days ago.” She said. “That’s different.” He replied. “Not that different.” She said. He thought for a moment and let it go probably coming to the conclusion that she was right.


“Are you planning to eat anyone else?” He asked her. “I’m not sure. It might be fun to crush somebody.” She said. More arousal at the thought of how powerful we were. “Really? You’re just going to go step on a tiny person?” He asked. Hopeful nervousness hit us.


“I don’t know. I might sit on someone or maybe drop one of these babies onto them.” She said cupping a hand under one a large breast. She lifted and dropped it and I felt it flop heavily against his chest. Brendon was looking down at her horrified. “And you think that’ll be fun or something?” He asked.


“Yeah.” She said matter-of-factly. “Why?” He asked. “I don’t know. It makes me feel invincible and sexy all at once. Like I can walk up to a full grown man and just sit on him and he can do nothing about it. He can fight all he wants to, but no matter how tough or strong he is he’ll just break under my soft sexy ass; and all I did was sit down.” She said slowly sliding her hand up the back of her leg to a fleshy buttock and jiggling it. “We’re fucking gods here Brendon.” She said letting go and resting the hand on his chest. Arousal, tingling, and I could feel myself begin to fade, like I was sinking into her.


“Haven’t you wanted to just step on somebody? I mean besides Jim, twice.” We asked half laughing at the memories. “Not really, well, maybe that little prick Justin, but then I’d have to fight Samantha.” He said. “So, what? One back hand across the cheek ought to put her in check.” We said. “I don’t hit women.” He said forcefully. An awkward silence just started before we popped it by changing the subject.


“Honestly, Jim isn’t that filling. I’m still hungry. Lets go find something to eat; maybe your little woman, Daisy. We can split her.” We said winking. I felt another wave of arousal. The small folk were fucked. “What? No! Don’t eat her. We’ll find something else.” He said. “Yeah and some water too. I’m thirsty.” I replied and got up to walk down the beach.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12450