Protected by MsMilky
Summary:

POV: you are the smallest person in the world.


Tags: Nursing, breastmilk. Tons of it


Categories: Feet, Breasts, Gentle, Humiliation, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 3143 Read: 2850 Published: October 27 2022 Updated: October 27 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Annie by MsMilky

Annie by MsMilky
Author's Notes:

I've been in the community for most of my life, I'm happy I can finally contribute something.

Your name is Jessica and you are the smallest person in the world. You are a 30 year old woman who is 22 inches tall; you weigh only 3lbs. You depend on normal size people to protect and take care of you. You cannot eat solid food and depend on breastmilk for food, even baby formula makes you sick. The friend caring for you now is Annie, a friend from when you were in school. Annie is 25 years old and very much still a tomboy. She has a fairly athletic figure except for her 32G bust size which doesn't stop her from enjoying her favorite hobbies: horseback riding and camping. You cosleep with her every night. Which is where we start the story.

You wake up, waiting for Annie to stir. It has been 24 hours since you've gotten your last feeding and you are very hungry. You feel her hand wrap around your entire leg, gently shaking you.

"Jessica, you awake?"

"Yes Annie. I'm starving, I need some milk, please!"

"I haven't tried expressing yet today. I have the lactation pills in my purse, do you feel like getting out of bed?"

You nod enthusiastically. Your tummy grumbles.

You hold on to Annie's neck as she gets out of the bed, carrying you with her. She rests your small body on her left breast, holding you in place with her left hand. Her breasts are larger and several times heavier than your whole body. You rest on one of them like a bed. You close your eyes, breathing in her scent while she goes to her purse, retrieving her lactation medication. She takes three pills while sitting on the living room couch, legs crossed, cradling you in her lap.

You breath in her scent as she nurses you, she smells like peaches and that comforting scent unique to her. You look up at her as you suckle from her teat, she smiles at you with some concern, the way one would an injured baby bird. You were so hungry but it's all better now. Serenity flows from the milk in your tummy through your body. The same thoughts start. You feel so tiny and pathetic. You're 30 years old. You should have a life and career. You should have a husband! You should have a child of your own. Uncaring fate has placed you in this helpless body. Nothing is medically wrong with you besides your lack of growth and complete inability to eat solid foods. You are a little thin however; you have all the curves of a broom stick handle and no breasts of your own to speak of. The big people would mistake you for a young child if you weren't also two inches under two feet tall. You feel so inadequate compared to Annie. She's a real woman. She eats big girl food and wears big girl clothes. She can reach door knobs and uses the big girl potty. She doesn't get cold if she isn't snuggling with someone. You start crying while suckling from her teat.

"It's okay, Jessica, I'm here." Annie says. You continue to cry.

"Jessica, what's wrong?"

You try to answer in between gulps of her lifegiving milk and the hot tears, eventually getting all your words out.

"I hate being so helpless, I wish I was independent enough to at least help for everything all of you do for me. I'm so useless; I don't want to be small!"

Annie gently puts her hand on your back. Everything in your life is done gently, so you don't get hurt.

"We all love you very, very, very much Jessica! It gives all of us purpose protecting you from the big scary world. You satisfy all of our maternal urges with none of the stress of a real baby. You tell us when you're hungry without crying. We don't need to deal with diapers, you let us know when you need to use the bathroom, we can take you to your little girl potty. I can't imagine what it's like to have no independence but I have never regretted you being the most important part of my life."

She gently kisses you several times on your cheeks and forehead, her lips covering them almost completely. Always gently.

"We love you, remember that."

You cry a little bit more but feel better knowing how much you are loved and appreciated. The rest of the day passes.

The next day Annie wakes you up and you talk for a little bit. You spend virtually every moment together, both waking and sleeping so there isn't much to catch up on. You mostly swap stories about your lives prior to her becoming your full time protector. You had a very rough life prior to her stepping up to look after you when you were both in high school; she was a freshman when you were a senior. Even after you graduated she still made time to see you everyday after school. You would always spend the weekends at her parents house. Anything was better than staying home, no one there cared about you.

Today is a school day and Annie takes you with to her university in her car, buckling you into a backwards facing baby carrier secured with a seat belt. You wish she could hold you while driving but even one minor car accident could potentially be fatal to you. You feel cold even with your baby blanket covering you from head to feet. An emotional chill. You look down at your outfit for the first time today. Annie picks your clothes and dresses you. Your only garment is an oversized blue t-shirt with cooler tones decorated with Elsa from the kids movie Frozen. It's meant for a toddler but it covers you from head to toe, brushing the tops of your little feet. You still feel a little cold but your outfit is warm enough. If you can call an oversized t-shirt meant for a 3 month old baby an outfit. You wish you could wear shoes but your feet are incredibly tiny, even in proportion to your size. Nothing from stores fits you and don't want to be a bother, shoes are hard to make at home, even tiny ones. You doze off on the way to her university, Annie wakes you up when you arrive.

She carries you through campus with her past many buildings, you look around at the towering buildings and giant people. They all ignore you as they shuffle to their classes. It's 7am and most are still nursing their caffeinated beverage of choice. You've never had caffeine but your friends/guardians tell you it gives people energy when they are tired. You want to try it someday but Annie won't let you.


The most terrifying part of your day begins, Annie dropping you off at the on-campus daycare/nursery. It's meant for the children of parents attending classes. Babies are not allowed in the main building. They have made an exception for you given your unique circumstances. The center is staffed by childhood development majors interning for their required hours to graduate. They all treat you like an adult, not babying you too much most of the time. You understand they can't help it, you basically are a baby to them no matter how much you don't want it to be true You feel incredibly tiny in the nursery, too small to be left alone in a crib, much less with the young children. Thankfully one of the staff members cradles you to their body at all times. The revolving door of mostly female strangers scares you, but they have been nothing but kind so far. There are never any newborn babies at the nursery so the staff are always eager to look after you since you are the size of one, albeit a little more fragile.

One of the staff greets Annie as she walks in, you hide your face in her 9 inch long cleavage.

"Good morning Annie!" The girl at the front desk says with a little too much pep. If you weren't so terrified of her you would see she is very petite and 20 years old at most. She's a full 7 inches shorter than your protectors 5'4". She's still a titan to you, everyone is. The girls picks you up from Annie's arms securing you in her own gentle embrace. You can feel her heart beat, it's relaxing, but not enough to completely calm you down. Hot tears stream down your face for the second time today.

"How is our little munchkin doing?"

"Great! She's always a good little girl. Here's her milk. Be good sweetie, bye!"

A gentle kiss on your forehead and she's gone. You're left alone in a room with three other children, all of whom are a year old or so and four staff members. You work up the bravery to look up at your 80 lb captor, you don't do well with strangers.

"M-may I have some of Annie milkies p-please."

"Of course little angel! Don't drink too much, we don't want a sick baby."

You hold the baby bottle to your chest while your temporary guardian cradles you in the crook of her arm. The baby bottle is very heavy but manageable. You manage to drink less than one fourth of the milk in the bottle. As long as the staff put it immediately into the refrigerator it should be ok to drink later. Annie produces a lot of milk, you drink a lot less than a normal baby and she is what the doctor called a "super-producer." She donates more milk than she feeds you to milk banks for $1 an ounce. It's not enough to live off of but it is a nice side benefit in exchange for basically being a human cow. Annie has been feeding you with her body since the day she was old enough to legally adopt you.

You spend the morning cuddling into the peppy college student from earlier; she coos softly while giving gentle kisses to your small body and texting on her phone. You love being kissed but you miss Annie so much. She is your whole world, you feel like you have known her your whole life. The only time you feel safe is when you are with her. You wish you could stay with her but babies aren't allowed during class. You ask to take you with her but she always says no. You don't want to be alone with the other kids and the revolving door of strangers. You cry for the third time today. The young woman doesn't notice.

Early afternoon Annie walks through the door of the nursery, you attempt to struggle out of the young ladies loving embrace but are held fast.

"What's wrong little girl? You're crying, did the little kids scare you?"

"No, I just missed you much. I was so scared. Are you done with class?"

"Yup, all done! Let's go home squirt." You're so happy.

She takes the bottle of milk with you but chooses to feed you from the source in the university cafeteria before going home. You like her milkies so much more when it's directly from her nipple. It's so soothing. You can feel her blood pumping through her breast as you try to hug your whole body to it. It's so warm, you're freezing. The building is kept at 71 degrees for most of the year; comfortable for the big people but not nearly enough for you.

Annie holds you as your eyelids get heavier and heavier. You fall sleep in her arms. She goes about her day while holding your entire being to her body with no effort. She lives everyday with two 10 pound weights attached to her chest. Your 3 lb frame is nothing.

You dream. You dream of the normal life you were supposed to have. You are big and strong like your parents. They were both athletes in college before having you, your mom excelled at volleyball, your father's sports were football and wrestling. It's still unknown what has caused you to stay so small.

You're on your schools volleyball team in your dream. Your team is playing against a rival school in a big game. The stands are packed with people cheering for you and your team.

Your parents were so proud of you when you made the team, varsity as a freshman! You run out onto the court, the crowd cheering you on. You're wearing your teams uniform, black with your school's colors of blue and gold.

You're the biggest player on the all girls team, 6'9". You block the ball over a player's head and spike over the net without your feet leaving the ground. Your team wins easily in no small part due to you and your size. You're covered in sweat when the game ends. Your parents are there to congratulate you, and so is your boyfriend. He's almost as tall as you, 6'4, almost. You lift him into a bear hug in celebration. Your team celebrates. You feel the love of your fans wash over you as you bask in the glory of your victory.

You try to move but something is holding you down. Only your head is free. You realizes it's Annie's right boob, free from it's 32G prison. You struggle in the crook of her arm but she doesn't feel your pathetic wiggling while doing her homework. You consider calling out but you don't want to bother her when she's working so hard. You're not worth it.

You alternate between struggling to get free and thinking about Annie. You think she's pretty and kind, and cute, and she has a nice smile and big brown eyes. You wish she was your girlfriend but she will never see you as an equal. She doesn't think you are lesser, she loves you more than anything else in the world. You will always be her helpless little friend to her, a forever-baby suckling at her teat.

You try to move your arms and legs again but the boob is too heavy. You wish you weren't so helpless. A terrifying thought rips through your skull, if your head had been covered as you could have suffocated under Annie's boob without her noticing. Annie's soft, warm breast would have killed you. Eventually, she notices you.

"Oh God Jessica are you ok!?" She lifts both her boobs with one impossibly strong arm, scooping you out from under her with the other. She puts her boobs back into her bra and sits you on her lap, fussing over you looking, gently searching for any injury her boob might have caused. She coos and shushes you as you cry. Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Jessica, you're covered in boob sweat and dried milk. You need a bath young lady. I need to shower too so we can bathe together instead of washing you in the sink! Yay!" She takes off her and your clothes before getting in the shower, placing you at her feet in between her legs. With no small effort looks down at you over the her boobies.

"Stand in between my legs and hold on to my knee so you don't get hurt, ok?"

"Yes ma'am I promise."

"Good girl."

She praises you with a gentle pat on your head with her foot before looking back up, starting her and your shower. You can't help but stare at her impossibly powerful body. Ms. Annie is "only" 5'4", average height for an American woman and three times your size. She weighs as much as you thirty times over at least. Her mature body reminds you of your underdeveloped one. You have no boobies at all; if they made training bras in your size you would not be able to fill even that. Your sticklike body is a cruel joke compared to Annie's curves. Her pussy towers over you, high above, impossibly out of reach, it hurts your neck to look that high. She can have sex and have a baby. You can't have sex, you're too small and could get hurt.  You want to see how high you can reach on the leg but Ms. Annie said to hug her big leg no matter what. You're a good girl.

Standing between her legs the spray from the shower doesn't reach you and if it did the water pressure would be painful. Instead, your body is washed by the runoff from her body, the water falling over her boobies, and down her big pussy on to you like a mini waterfall. It's embarrassing but you don't speak up and do your best to get clean." Annie turns off the shower and lifts you out of the tub. It's scary but you do your best not to cry You're a good girl. She wraps a hand towel around your small chest and you try not to wiggle and look away from her.

"You can look Jessica, we're both girls here. You suckle from my breast I think we can look at each other naked without it being weird."

Looking at her body it reminds you of your underdeveloped one and you cry for the fifth time today. You stand in between her feet holding up your arms signaling you want to be picked up. Her body makes you feel sad about yours but it's also the only place where you feel safe. She picks you up and wraps you in a gentle hug. "It's ok Jessica please don't cry. I'll make sure my boobies never hurt you again" Easily she drops you into the crook of her arm her engorged nipple approaching. Smelling her milk before it even comes out.

"Drink up baby, mommas here. Mommas milk fixes everything. Milkies make you big and strong." Both of you know she's lying but you can't help but be soothed by voice. Momma will protect you. You want to be strong like her. You take what you can of the big nipple into your mouth and drink. You feel a sense of peace as her milk enters your body. You are calm. Relaxed. The world is fuzzy. You can only focus on your mommy. She comforts you as her milk fills your tummy. You love everything about her. Her milk, her soft skin, her strength, her scent. You wish you could repay her but you can't. The only thing you can do is cuddle into her warm body and drink her milk. You wish you could eat big girl food. You wish you could wear big girl clothes. You wish you were big enough to have a job so mommy could focus on school.

Wishing won't change anything. Your life is a blessing as well as a curse.

End Notes:

There was so much more detail I wanted to add, writing is more tiring that I thought! I may flesh the story out at a later time. Feedback is appreciated. Thank you for reading :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12417