K.E.D 2 - UrWorld by skyscraper
Summary:

K.E.D Gaming is at the forefront of the virtual gaming world. Their revolutionary K.E.D 1 Console blew the competition away with it`s realism. Now they are looking for the next step. But this time they are not looking at "Virtual" reality. Imagine the possibility of having a gaming device that can give you your very own planet earth. Welcome to the future!


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Instant Size Change, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 6611 Read: 4647 Published: October 23 2022 Updated: November 06 2022

1. The announcement by skyscraper

2. Louisa and the school bullies by skyscraper

The announcement by skyscraper
Author's Notes:


 

Reporters shuffled through into the large cinema repurposed as a presentation area. Cameramen fixed their positions and pointed their cameras up towards the main stage. Millions tuned in online for the announcement from K.E.D Gaming. The company has revolutionized the VR gaming industry with cutting edge technology that allowed users to truly feel as if they were part of the computerized world. The first K.E.D console, K.E.D 1, became the biggest selling gaming device of all time and rendered all others redundant. Games felt real. Players could transport themselves too far off worlds and feel every sense. Young children could become international sports stars or popstars. People could be a military hero and feel every possible sensation. It was otherworldly.

The company had been quiet for the last few years. There were rumours of a K.E.D 2 device being released but how could you improve on what they had created? They continued releasing new games titles and multiplayer online initiatives and seemed happy to continue down this avenue indefinitely. Until last week. A cryptic internet post blasted across all their social media platforms at midnight. It was a simple yellow background with words in a bold red font dripping down the page “We are just getting started….March 2nd”.

The internet went crazy. Videos immediately went up from content creators speculating on what was to be announced. Some believed it would be an updated K.E.D console with newer graphics. Some believed it was new space programme. Some thought it was all a marketing ploy to drum up extra sales in emerging markets.

The room darkened as the lights were dimmed. A hush fell on the room as the news crews and reporters waited with almost unbearable anticipation. A large screen filled with light, and a logo flickered onto the screen. It showed a hand grasped around planet earth. Underneath the logo the text read “This is UrWorld. K.E.D 2” The room erupted with gasps and cheers. Karen Edgerly, CEO of K.E.D strode onto the stage as a spotlight followed her to rapturous applause.

“Ladies and gentlemen. I am so excited to be here today to introduce you to UrWorld. The newest creation from K.E.D Gaming. We`ve achieved so much in such a short space of time with our VR Gaming devices, some would say we have perfected it. But there’s always one thing missing. We all know it`s not real…but what if we could change that?” The viewers watched with growing curiosity. “You must all think that I am crazy right?” The room laughed. “Maybe I am! But here why don`t I just show you!”.

Two men rolled onto the stage pillar with a large circular top, similar in size to a sizable family dinner table. It was completely white apart from the UrWorld logo etched in black across the front of the pillar. The two men rolled it up to the centre of the stage. Karen walked up to the device and with the press of a button what appeared as a hologram of earth appeared in front of her.

“This ladies and gentlemen is planet earth. Looks real doesn`t it! Well done Karen! Cool hologram! Who hasn’t seen that before” The audience chuckled again, quieter than before as they leant further up to the edge of their seats with anticipation. “But what if I was to tell you this is real?” Murmurs spread across the room, the audience whispering conclusions to each other. Where was she going with this? Karen continued “We have reached a fantastic scientific discovery. In our search for new entertainment systems we have not only proved the existence of infinite multiple universes. We have found a way to harness them for our benefit.” The room fell silent, transfixed by Karens passion and profound words. If what she had said was true, this was history unfolding before them.

“This my friends is not only Earth. This is Your Earth. We have plucked this entire planet from another dimension and brought it into our own. Obviously at a more……personal size” The room was stunned, a few stood and applauded. Some shook their heads in disbelief. “But this is only scratching the surface….” A cameraman ran onto the stage, the screen behind Karen now being fed with his camera feed. Karen pulled up her sleeve to reveal a chunky, futuristic looking bracelet featuring two small screens. “This Bracelet, combined with the overalls I am wearing that turn invisible once worn allows us at will to wish almost any scenario into existence, as well as accessing local feeds of tv broadcasting.. Within the confines of Urworld I can be omnipotent. Simply speak a command and it becomes reality. But hey I guess this all sounds a little farfetched? Why don`t I show you?”

With a flash Karen had disappeared from the stage. The audience gasped before falling silent. “Hello everyone, can you hear me?” The words played out to no picture from the TV, the crowd looked around the room the find the source of her words. The TV Screen lit into life as Karen’s beaming face smiled back at them. “This is me everyone, I am currently in France near the Eiffel tower!”. The camera turned around to focus on the iconic structure standing proudly from behind her. Karen raised the bracelet and spoke a command into the speaker “Urworld. Make the Eiffel tower bright green, but make it so it is normal for everyone”. Instantaneously the Eiffel tower stood as proud as it always had but was now an illuminous bright green colour.

“With any command you have the option of keeping the surroundings consistent within the realms of Urworld. Our nanobot technology is keeping the world in it`s prior state, the inhabitants of this world believe they are still in the same place they have always been. They have no idea they have been removed from their dimension and are now placed within our display. You have the option of changing that but we can save that for later. So right now, to this world, the Eiffel tower has always been bright green”. The audience in the room gasped before cheering with delight.

She smiled at the camera and raised the bracelet once again “Urworld. Increase my height to 36,000 feet”. Within milliseconds the view from Karen’s camera changed from a street P.O.V to feeling like she was looking on the world from a plane. “Wow this feels so surreal! I think we may have spooked them, but how can we tell? With this braclet we are also able to connect to the live news feed, let`s have a look at how they are getting on”

The screen on stage flicked from Karen to a French news channel showing breaking news. The camera was focused on a pair of impossibly large high heeled shoes that stretched endlessly into the sky. Screaming people could be seen fleeing the scene as the news reporters tried desperately to maintain composure as the apocalypse seemed near.

“Now let us get a little souvenir!” Karens voice reappeared on the screen and with a pivot forward she leaned down and plucked the now 2 inch tall Eiffel tower between her thumb and index finger, with great delicacy as to not overly damage the flimsy structure. She raised the bracelet once again to her mouth “Exit game”.

With a flash Karen was now back on the stage, proudly holding her new personal Eiffel tower. The camera man on stage zoomed into her hand and the audience watched in awe. There it was. Dangling from Karens fingers was the now green Eiffel tower, no more than 2 inches tall. The room stood up and applauded the intellectual genius behind the new device. The tv feed had filtered back to the news and this time to an American news report. Replay after replay of the titanic Karen plucking the Eiffel tower before vanishing into mid air showed on the screen with every angle possible. Her pivoting feet digging into the ground causing magma to spill out from the crater she created. They watched as a helicopter flew above and two high heeled footprints could be seen smoldering into the ground

Karen handed the tiny tower to a member of the staff who walked it down to the crowd so each could get a good view. “Before we get into the Q/A section. Let me show you one more thing we are very proud of from our game. Urworld find me the president of the united states”. The earth above the plinth was replaced with a holographic loading screen before Airforce one appeared. It looked like the plane was floating in mid-air, clouds were floating past at rapid speed. “We do not have to go into the world to enjoy the benefits. The device can focus in on specific areas or people. This plane looks like it is standing still. But in reality it is flying threw the air on a flight right now. The pilots can see it`s normal surroundings but we are able to locate it through the bracelet and isolate the game so only this appears. The president John Robbins is on this plane right now. They have scrambled him off on airforce one, guess my little trip to France got him a little scared!” The audience chuckled.

Karen placed two hands out and grabbed the plane from the air and brought it from the circular area of the game and out onto the stage. She walked the plane with its tiny high-pitched jets still running desperately trying to escape her grasp and handed it to another member of staff. “Urworld, remove the roof Airforce one”. The roof of the plane vanished, and Karen looked in and smiled with accomplishment. She plucked a figure out and the cameras zoomed in. The president of the United States flailed wildly in her fingers.

The room stood once more and lavished Karen with a standing ovation. Holding her hands up she quietened the room down. “Urworld. Reset”. With those commands the plane, president and Eiffel tower that was in the hand of a stunned tech blogger all vanished from the room. The screen behind her reverted to the French news channel, covering a story about a dog. No sign of the apocalyptic destruction. “Thank you so much. I am so excited to finally bring you this. It has been in the works for so long. I`ll now take some questions from the floor”

Karen looked out across the room, the spotlights making it difficult to see from whoever the question was coming from. A microphone was passed around and a voice came over across the speakers. “Hi Karen. Matt here from LTV Gaming News. Is there a question to answer here about ethics? I mean as impressive as the device is if what you are saying about alternative universes is true then surely these are real people, will they not have any legal rights?”

“Hi Matt, thanks for the question. The inhabitants of our world are real people, but they to an extent should not exist within it. As that is the case and they are not from our dimension they have no legal rights. We do appreciate the question of ethics and that is why we allow the reset option. No permanent damage needs to be done to any of their worlds or lives”

“Hi Karen, James Phillips. Fox News. Are the creatures within the worlds able to travel out of the Urworld. It may be possible if a player accesses a military base that a squadron of 6 inch jet fighters could be let loose into our society. They may not be as much of a threat but they could surely still pose a risk?”

“Hi James, the overalls provided to the player will provide enough protection for all eventualities. The Urworld console will only allow the inhabitants of the world to travel 10 feet away in any direction from the console. At that point they will be respawned as such in the world itself so they should pose no risk to the wider public in that eventuality. However, we will place one warning. If you are not wearing the protective layer of the overalls within that range, there is a risk. But we can guarantee the overalls for life.”

“Hi Karen, big fan! I`m Louise from the gaming network. Are these worlds the same as ours? If they are from other dimensions as you say would that not make them different to ours?”

“Hi Louise, great question. The point is that there are infinite universes. Every outcome every conceived has created a new universe. We are targeting the universes most similar to our own. The difference could be as tiny as a microscopic germ being out of place so to the untrained eye they will be identical.”

“Hi Karen, James again from fox news. Will traveling in time be possible as we have seen with some of the series of the K.E.D 1.”

“Yes James. Every moment of human history can be relived. You cannot go forward in time obviously but any time from the past can be revisited”

“Hi Karen. My names Mo from the BBC. When can we buy it!”

“Hi Mo. I am delighted to announce the online release date for right now. Any orders placed before 6PM we will guarantee a next day delivery. It will be available in retail stores a week today!”

 

Louisa and the school bullies by skyscraper

Louisa ran from the school doors, her school bag clutched to her stomach. Sprinting down the paved stairs towards the awaiting yellow buses her foot slipped and she stumbled down the remaining few stairs, crashing face down to the floor below. Her book bag spilled it`s contents across the floor, the sound of rolling plastic and papers blowing in the wind filled her ears.

Louisa groggily raised her head, her eyesight blurred. Initially she had worried her vison had become impaired through a concussion, until she caught sight of her glasses a meter or so away. She sighed internally in relief. Keeping her eyes on her specs, she was just about to move her arm to collect before. CRUNCH. A perfectly white sneaker crashed down on them, smashing the glass into smithereens and shattering the black frames.

Craning her neck up from the hard pavement, Louisa took in the full form of Amy Welch. The girl stood above her triumphantly, cackling down at her misfortune. “Ooops, sorry loser!” Amy bellowed, to a chorus of laughter from the herd of near identically dressed girls who had appeared behind her. “Has the little piggy not learnt how to walk yet?” Amy added to a series of “Ooohhhhhhs” as the girls behind tried to create the idea that Amy had burned Louisa with her wit.

Louisa raised herself up, so she was sat upright on the floor below. The “Piggy” joke had stung and hit her deeply in the put of her stomach. She could feel the shame and humiliation rising through her body. In real terms it should not affect her, sure she carried a few more pounds than most but she was far from overweight, but it was true she did not have the “Cheerleader” body the girls standing above her had.

Before Louisa had the opportunity to respond to Amy a car horn blared, cutting off her quiet complaints. “Hey Chet!” Amy hollered. Her boyfriend Chet had pulled up in his Mercedes and parked near curb “Hey Babe, you ready?” he asked back, his arm leaning on the open window and eyes peering out from lowered sunglasses. The girls behind Amy giggled and wolf whistled at the football players arrival, Amy throwing a hand up in mock embarrassment “You betcha! See you geek”. Amy skipped off to the other side of Chets car.

The group of girls dispersed leaving Louisa alone, trying to pick through her glasses for anything salvageable, fighting back tears. “Hey Louisa?” She heard the voice but her blurry vison made it difficult to find the source. Looking up she noticed the car had not left and what she assumed must have been Chet was still leaning out the window. “You okay?” He asked. Louisa assumed it must be Chet, despite his bitch of a girlfriend, Chet has always been kind to Louisa as well as everyone at school. Before she had a chance to respond she heard Amy screaming at him to move on and the car pulled away slowly.

Louisa returned to her modest home, she had managed to feel her way back to her locker to get her spare pair of glasses before leaving school. Her brain was a mush of furious ranting and humiliated twangs of pain. She had had enough of that school and those bitches who treated her like dirt. Her mind did also drift to Chet. His handsome chiselled looks passing through her mind like the one ray of sunshine in hurricane.

Walking up the path to her front door she noticed two men leaving the house, both wearing the same grey polo shirt. She smiled at them as they edged past her, and her eyes lowered to the logo emblazed on the chest. “K.E.D Gaming”. She burst into the house and into the kitchen, her heart pumping at speed. There stood her Mom and Dad, arms clasped together, both wearing self-satisfied smiles.

“You haven`t, have you?” She asked through excited breaths. “Well, we know you have been working hard at school lately so…” her mother said, her grin not leaving her face. “No freaking way!” Louisa jumped and ran at the two, gripping them both into a 3-way hug. “Now it`s not just for playing. We think the time travel will allow you to study for history class” Her father added with trying to calm her down a little. “Can I go on it now?” Louisa asked, jumping excitedly from foot to foot. “Yeah it is all ready to go – It is in the garage. Knock yourself out!”

Louisa tentatively clasped at the door handle and the door inched open with a squeak. She flicked on the light switch and the bulb blinked a few times before settling the dingy, cold room with a low light. There in the middle of the room stood her new prized possession. The luxurious white plastic glistening. She stroked the URWorld logo almost bursting with excitement. She picked up the accompanying box and strapped the bracelet onto her wrist. The screen lit up and she spoke her first commands. “URWorld. Activate”

Before her eyes emerged her own Earth. It was larger than she expected, taking up most of the height from the base of the device and the ceiling. Her face was now lit up in a green and blue hue. “Welcome Louisa, to Urworld” The voice of Karen Edgerly spoke from the speakers. “This before you is yours to do as you please. Before you get started I do need to provide you with our health and safety warning. If you are undertaking any dangerous activity or are entering the world, please use the overalls provided. We will not be held responsible for any incident if that is not worn. But that`s the boring stuff out of the way! If you have any questions, simply say “UrWorld, help” and my voice will answer any question”

Louisa looked down at the main console underneath at the few physical buttons. There was a dial with “Import into reality” written above and a large red emergency stop button. Louisa giggled with disbelief and delight. “Urworld. Show me to the battle of Gettysburg”. The earth spun backwards before flicking away. On the circular table the entire battlefield popped into existence. She watched mouth agape as tiny men battled away. Tiny pops of explosions and the two armies racing into each other. This was the perfect learning tool for Louisa, she had always been fascinated in history and now she had the opportunity to not only learn but watch as it unfolded beneath her watchful eyes.

Louisa watched the battle unfurl for a few moments, taking notes on the strategy calls and troop movements. Despite the incredible spectacle her mind drifted off in thought, she would study later, she had something else on her mind. “Urworld find me Amy Welch”. Within a nanosecond the backyard of a big house appeared on the console. There was a pool and a sun lounger with a tiny person sunbathing on it. That tiny person was Amy welch, only appearing 3 inches tall to Louisa.

“How to mess with you?” Louisa said to herself out loud. She was trembling and she held her hand out above the console. Reaching she plucked Amy from her sun lounger and dangled her above her face. Amy, clearly taken aback, squealed with fear. “Hi Amy, how are you?” Louisa asked, only to be met by more high pitched screams. Louisa moved over to the other side of the room and placed the screaming girl onto a wooden side table covered in her dads tools.

“What the fuck….what the fuck….what is…. How are you….Louisa?” The tiny girl looked lost and she mumbled the questions through stuttering breaths. “I`ve got a new game! Isn`t great” Louisa asked gleefully. She surprised herself with how little empathy she had for the little being, she was not normally a nasty person but the power she felt was intoxicating. “I have been waiting a long time to get back at you Amy. But how are we going to do this?” She reached her hand out and Amy flailed and screamed. Amy rose to her feet and darted away to the right. Louisa slammed her hand in her way and Amy careered straight into it, knocking her back to her ass.

Louisa pinned Amy down with her index finger “Come on Amy. I can`t do this properly if you keep running away”. Reaching up to a shelf above her she grabbed some tape. Releasing Amy she yanked the tape away from the and bit away a piece. “Let`s get you tied down”. Pinning each limb, she taped both her arms down behind Amy’s head and both her ankles to the table. “There we go that`s better”

Amy`s screams had now turned to desperate please for Louisa to stop. “You can`t do this to me. Im a person – someone will find out”. Louisa laughed “No that is the beauty of this game. You are from another dimension. You are my property now”. Louisa eyed up her stricken pray, her mind ticking over with ideas.

“That`s a lovely two piece. It would look so much better on the floor though” Louisa laughed. She raised the bracelet up to her arm “Will this work if you are not on the console….Urworld remove Amy Welch`s bikini”. Louisa clapped her hands together with success once Amy`s revealing bikini popped out of existence.

“Look at those little boobies! I bet Chet loves those” Louisa dropped her index finger to Amy`s chest and flicked her tits with her finger, causing great pain to her tiny prisoner. She lowered her finger down to Amy`s tight shaved pussy and rubbed her finger up and down, the little girl writhed and sobbed at the touch.

Louisa moved back to the console. “I have a good idea for a little game! Urworld find me Amy`s house, but I want her parents inside.” The modern large house popped onto the console. “Urworld levitate the house” Amy craned her neck from the table and watched as her childhood home rose from the console. Louisa cupped her hand underneath the structure and walked back over to the table.

Amy watched as her house was lowered next to her on her left. The structure was small even in comparison to her, standing only about 5 foot tall. “Wow you have such a lovely house Amy. Your Mom and Dad must have a lot of money! Oh wait is that them! Hi Guys!” Louisa lowered her eye to the door, noticing the two gnat size people had rand out of the front door. “Get in the house now!” Amy screamed at her terrified parents. Both looked from their giant naked daughter and to the even larger giantess stood in front of them. Both screaming with fear, ran back towards the relative safety of the house

Amy pleaded with Louisa to not hurt her parent. “Don`t worry I’m not going to hurt them! We are going to play a fun little game with your friends! Urworld find me the Lipton high cheerleading team”. Once again the machine whirred into life and a bus moving at speed appeared on the console. Once again Louisa plucked the bus and placed it on the table on the opposite side to Amy`s house. 7 girls wandered off from the bus screaming in fear, all around 1 inch tall. Louisa nudged the Bus off the edge of the table, along with it`s helpless driver

“Now we are going to play our game” Louisa announced to the bewildered group whilst untying Amy. “But first let`s alter the sizes a little. Ur World shrink amy`s house down to a ¼ inch and our new little ladies to ½ an inch” Instantaneously the sizes changed. “Now the rules of the game are as follows. My little ladies you need to run past Amy and crush that little house over there. If one of you succeeds you get to live! But you must get passed Amy here first. Amy your job is to stop them, otherwise your parents will be killed” All of the girls stared up in fear and horrified confusion, not moving a muscle.

“Well that`s not the reaction I wanted! Here to show you I mean business let`s to a demonstration of what would happen if you don`t play” As nonchalantly as ringing a doorbell she poked her finger down on one of the girls, her tiny body popping out of existence, providing almost no resistance to Louisa enormous digit. The other tiny half inch women screamed and ran around in terrified circles.

“OK. On your marks…get set….go!!” Louisa screamed excitedly. All of the women stood for a moment before one of the cheerleaders to the right of Amy made a dart towards the house. Amy immediately made a charge towards the 1 foot woman and without a thought grabbed her by the waist. She hesitated and looked up towards Louisa. “You need to make sure she can`t come back, she needs to *Ahem* leave the game permanently”. Louisa sobbed apologies at her former teammate before throwing her hard to the ground and slamming her foot down on the screeching creature.

Amy returned to her centre guard position, the other girls yet to make a move. “Come on girls! If I had to give you a tip I’d maybe move as a group, she can’t go for all of you at once

The tiny group looked up to the giant Louisa and hesitantly at each other, their minds still frazzled from their sudden precarious predicament.

The group looked at each other and despite no conversations taking place they seemed to have an unspoken tactic. 2 darted directly to the right, 2 down the left and one straight down the middle towards Amy.

Louisa watched on with even more excited glee as the game livened up. Amy hesitated in the middle, she seemed panicked and unsure of how to best attack.

She ran towards the edge of the table closest to Louisa and made a beeline for the first two. Without breaking a stride she punted the slowest of the two off the table with a swift kick. The tiny cheerleader hurled through the hair landing directly on Louisa’s sweater covered chest.

Louisa looked down at the injured speck on her tits. She dabbed her finger with some saliva and pressed gently onto the girl. Raising her to her eye for a moment she felt sorry for the twitching little thing stuck to her index finger. The moment passed quickly and she remembered the gladiatorial battle continuing below. Eager to return to the live action she smashed her thumb onto her index finger and rubbed the girl out of existence as if discarding a bogey from a picked nose.

Amy had caught up to the faster one and plucked her running legs by the ankles with an outstretched arm. Raising her from the table she flung her arm behind her and released the girl over the edge of the table and sprinted off to the others.

Louisa watched as the little speck floated down to the ground, her lack of weight causing her to drop like a feather in a breeze. The girl seemed unharmed once she reached the ground and Louisa watched as she sprinted away. With a scrape of her foot the girl was quickly disposed of.

“3 down, 3 to go! Come on girls you can still do it!” Louisa bellowed from above. Amy had the middle runner on her sights. She made up the ground quickly and stopped directly on top of her. Amy raised her left foot and slammed it down on the hapless girl, Louisa taking great enjoyment in the little spurt of blood as the girl exploded from the force.

“Nice stuff Amy! Only two to go!”. Amy only had two targets left, both now getting closer to her tiny home. One had tailed off from the other so Amy turned towards the faster and closest to the house. Reaching full speed and closing fast her foot hit a risen piece of wood and she tumbled forwards. Her proportionately large form collapsed in a heap on the stricken runner, her breasts slamming her into the table. Amy slid forward and hissed in pain. Raising up she looked towards her chest, now covered in blood and remains from her crushed victim. Rubbing her sore tits she looked up towards the past girl mere feet away from her family home.

“Good use of your little titties Amy! Glad that wasn’t me you landed on! But oh wow, I think you might be about to lose!” Amy screamed a defiant “Nooooo” as the last of her friends neared the house. She set off and lunged through the hair, grabbing the tiny girl as if in slow motion. Landing a few feet from the house with her prize in hand she instinctively slammed the girl at full force into the table repeatedly. Blood splashed upwards as Amy continuously slammed her down, screaming manically with each slam of the puny girl.

“DING DING DING! We have a winner” Louisa chuckled. Amy lay prone on her front, her lungs panting for air. She looked at the mangled mess of her former cheer squad colleague and sobbed, her mind awash with a mixture of relief and distraught pain. She looked at the window of her little house and could see her mother and father clasped together looking out at her. She breathed out, at least they were safe.

“BUT, in this game Amy, you will never be the winner!” Louisa laughed l. Amy’s eyes widened. Her body tightened ready to try and defend the house before BOOOM. Louisa fist slammed into the table and onto the tiny building

Louisa laughed manically as she watched Amy squeal like a pained pig. Amy ran over to the squashed wreckage, despondently plucking the flattened rubble for the million to one shot they survived.

“You fucking bitch!” Amy screamed through her hysterical cries. “Now now Amy, just returning the favour after you smashed my glasses” Louisa huffed. Amy did not return a response, only more sobs.

“Now what to do with you Amy” Louisa asked ignoring the continued cries of her tiny prisoner. “I know, there’s one thing I haven’t thought of”. “Theres nothing you can do to me now. You may as well kill me now you ugly bitch” Amy spat her words out. “All in good time Amy don’t worry!”

Louisa raised the bracelet again “Urworld get me Chet Branning. Spawn him in my hand but reduce his size to...” Louisa paused for thought. “12 Inches”

Chet popped into Louisa waiting grasp. It took his brain a few seconds to contemplate his surroundings before the inevitable squirming and screaming occurred. Louisa enjoyed him at this size. He was small enough to hold comfortably but large enough that she could enjoy his tight muscular body resist.

“Hi Chet , welcome to the party” Louisa announced happily. “What the fuck, you’re that girl from school....what’s happening..AMY?” He stared down at his naked, blood covered girlfriend. “Please dont hurt him. He’s done nothing wrong!” Any pleaded. “I know he’s done nothing wrong. We are just going to have a little fun!”

Louisa looked down at the wriggling action man sized Chet with a building arousal. Having spent much of her adolescence as a typical loser her virginity remained firmly intact. She had yet to kiss a boy, never mind sex.

For this first time since she had gotten her new console she felt nervous. What if she did something wrong in front of Amy? Still the tiny woman held a worrying aura over her. “Fuck it they are little dolls to me. Who cares what they think?”

Chet was sporting a casual shorts and plain t shirt look. She pinched his t shirt at the bottom hem and pulled it sharply over Chets head. His physique was ridiculous. Firm muscles and a well defined chest. Louisa tentatively reached out her hand and grazed over his abs and pecs delicately. A few aroused gasps of breath sung from her lips.

Louisa then dug her index finger under the waistband of Chets gym shorts and yanked them down. The material breaking off his body with a rip before they even reached his shins.

Mouth agape Louisa stared at his dick. This was the first time she has seen one in real life. She curiously prodded a finger at the soft member, rubbing circular motions and gleefully watched as it rose to attention. “Looks like your enjoying this Chet!” Louisa said with a girly l, inoccent giggle.

She placed Chet down on the table, his much larger naked frame towering over the even smaller Amy, who had ran towards him and hugged his calves. Louisa without saying a word began to strip. She pulled down her blue skinny jeans revealing a pair of plain black panties and chubby pasty thighs. Next was her turtle neck jumper, tugged over her head, her large and fat, bra covered breasts plopped out.

Reaching down she picked Amy up by the ankles and tugged her from Chets leg. She dangled the screaming girl above her my mouth. Reaching out her tongue she lapped at Amy’s miniscule breasts, flicking them up and down, paying close attention to her pert pink nipples.

“I’ve got to say Amy, yours are great. But how about these for size?”. She released her fingers and Amy dropped down into the cavernous cleavage below head first. She plopped down in between the two cavernous breasts until only her tiny kicking legs poked out. Louisa giggled causing her breasts to jiggle up and down, pushing Amy further down the black like of breast

Grabbing Chet by the waist she rose him to her face. She placed her thump and forefinger onto the shaft of his 1 inch penis and pumped up and down. Chet moaned l, simultaneously in arousal and pain. “Sorry is that not right?” Louisa asked not expecting a response. “Lets give this a try”

She raised Chet to her mouth and took in his full shaft between her full lips, the dick only just as big as the width of her finger. Unsure how to tackle any penis never mind a miniature one she sucked as hard as she could, as if she was drinking the last bit of coke through a straw. The little man immediately squeaked with pleasure. Louisa felt a dribble of warm, salty liquid filling her mouth.

Fishing Amy from her cleavage she spat the small deposit of jizz and saliva down onto the breathless girl. Her body covered almost fully. “Bet you’ve never made him cum like that before!” She gloated.

Louisa felt a wetness down below that she had never experienced to such an extent before. Previously she had no outlet barring her own fingers, but now she had the lives of 2 people for her own sexual desire at her fingertips.

She unclasped her bra, allowing her huge tits and large engorge brown nipples to fall out. She shimmed her panties down her legs a kicked them away across the floor. “Urworld make the height of Chet and Amy 6 inches”

She grabbed the two identically sized dolls in each hand. Amy was raised to her breasts. “If you want to live. Lick them.” Amy lapped her tiny tongue on the sensitive flesh, Louisa grunting with pleasure as she did.

With her other hand she teased her now soaking vaginal lips with Chets head. She inserted more and more of the former jock until only his feet stayed out. She rammed his body in and out, her breasts bouncing up and down l, battering into the tiny Amy.

Reaching climax she placed a hand on the table, dropping Amy down as she did so. Panting she grabbed Chet from her vagina and placed him next to his girlfriend. He was chocking violently from her juices.

“That was great guys” Amy said, her face red. “But playtime is over. Urworld reduce both of their sizes to 1 millimeter” Both Chet and Amy reduced down to mere specs on the wooden table.

Louisa leaned in, trying to get focused on the little crumbs that were Chet and Amy. “Wow guys you are so small now” her cum stanched breath unwittingly knocking the 2 over from force.

“I’ve always wanted to stand up to you Amy, and say ‘Kiss my ass’. And now you’ll get to do it for real! Sorry Chet, you always seemed like a nice guy but there has to be come collateral damage”

She watched as the two dots scurried off in fear. Their tiny legs unable to carry them anywhere near the distance required to survive.

Louisa turned around and jiggled her ass around like a stripper. Backing herself up towards the table she was ready for touch down.

Amy stopped running; it was no use. She could see Chet away on his own a few hundred feet away. She looked up from her now unfamiliar apocalyptic wasteland of the wooden table. Up towards the city sized ass that was jiggling away above her

Once the ass stopped above it began to lower slowly. Every detail was visible. Every wobble of flab, red spots the size houses and each towering wave of cellulite.

The closer it got the smell became more putrid and disgusting. It lowered and lowered  until she felt the pressure on her head. This was it. She was smashed into the wooden table by her former class mates left ass cheek

With a satisfied shimmy on the table. Louisa stood back up. She wiped her ass with her hands and began to get dressed. “Urworld. Reset.We can do that all again tomorrow!”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12406