The Neverending Woman by papayoya
Summary:

Dr. Rachel Reed is a bright young scientist and a not-very-likable human being. Arrogant and lacking any empathy, she is convinced that humanity is heading toward its doom because of its tendency to promote mediocrity and keep the truly intelligent away from power.

In that context, Rachel has ended up mostly forgetting society and focusing on the top-secret military project she was recruited for, a project that is formally intended to create enhanced soldiers but that she is convinced has the potential to change humanity, maybe the last hope for the species.

After three years of failures of setbacks, which she blames on her incompetent boss, the top brass decides to cancel the project and Rachel's only passion. Never one to accept fate, Rachel decides that if the government doesn't want to pursue a path that she knows has the highest potential ever, she will. Her attempts to keep the drug for her own experimentation end up with a very unexpected outcome, though.

Rachel did not expect to grow through the roof of the secret facility where she was working. Once she does, she doesn't waste time embracing her new size and power and finds out that it finally gives her the kind of supremacy that her intelligence should have granted her. Discovering that she can get even bigger along the way only makes things better. And, considering her overall dislike for anyone who is not her, the now giant Rachel will see no reason to show restraint as she uses her newfound stature and strength.

The Neverending Woman is a "classic" giantess rampage story, albeit a novel-length one, at 130,000 words. As usual in my stories, there is a lot of action, but I also keep my focus on developing the plot,  the characters, and the backstory, so that this reads like an end-to-end story and not just like a collection of scenes.

Like many giantess rampage stories, The Neverending Woman features violence, strong language, and strong sexual themes, so be warned! Also, Rachel will evolve from giantess to mega, then giga, and finally tera!

I hope you enjoy it!


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 129262 Read: 68099 Published: October 22 2022 Updated: March 18 2023
Story Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

1. Chapter 1 by papayoya

2. Chapter 2 by papayoya

3. Chapter 3 by papayoya

4. Chapter 4 by papayoya

5. Chapter 5 by papayoya

6. Chapter 6 by papayoya

7. Chapter 7 by papayoya

8. Chapter 8 by papayoya

9. Chapter 9 by papayoya

10. Chapter 10 by papayoya

Chapter 1 by papayoya
Chapter 1

 

There always was a security guard in the corridor that led to the cleanroom. His face ringed a bell; Dr. Rachel Reed was sure that she had talked to him before, but she could not remember when. It was not as if she cared. Her fellow researchers were uninteresting enough, and the jarhead was several notches lower in her consideration scale.

The security guards at Deadwater were made of a different breed, the same way that the projects at the secret research facility were done at a different scale. It did not make a difference to Rachel. No grunt, no matter how fit or well trained he was, was going to get in her way.

The soldier stood at attention when he saw her coming. Rachel knew this was a moment of truth, one of the many she had had in the previous weeks. She resolved it the way she always took care of stuff. Raising her head and fixing her stare on the young man, she scowled  and kept going, as if she were doing something too important to be bothered. She could see the hesitation in the guard’s face. The moment came and went, and he gave up. Rachel hid the mild arousal that her little act of dominance caused in her as he passed by the taller man with not much more than a nod to acknowledge his presence and kept moving down the aisle. The big prize was waiting for her there.

Her sixth sense told her that the man was staring at her ass. They always did. Rachel just kept on ignoring him as her fast-paced steps brought her closer to the object of her desire. She got there twenty seconds later. Her hand had a steady grip on her ID card despite feeling nervous for the first time in years. She swiped it in front of the sensor and… there was a red light and two quick beeps denying her access.

“Fuck!” she muttered to herself as she swiped the card again. Another red.

She tried it for the third time but was no luckier than in the previous two attempts. Rachel was getting frustrated. She had been in the cleanroom only four days before. What the hell was going on?

Anger and despair fought a battle in Rachel’s famously short-tempered mind as she absentmindedly swiped the card a fourth time. It did not change the results of the previous three attempts, but it served as a prelude for the guard’s arrival.

“Dr. Reed,” she said softly.

Rachel ignored him and swiped the card a fifth time, getting the same crimson color and the same quick succession of two beeps.

“Dr. Reed, please,” the young man insisted.

Rachel moved to try a new swipe of the card. Her arm was intercepted mid-air by a rough hand. She responded instinctively, turning and using her free arm to hit the man in his broad chest. He barely reacted, adding to her frustration. Rachel was a fit woman, using her little spare time to push herself to her limits in the gym, but the young military policeman had a head and a hundred pounds on her.

He seemed to disregard her attempted assault, which was good news when it came to practical consequences but frustrated her dominant ego.

“Dr. Reed, access codes were changed on Sunday,” he informed.

“I am the lead researcher!” she protested, her voice reverberating in the confined corridor.

“I’m afraid you will need to check with Dr. Sanders,” the soldier said.

Damned Curtis! Was he always going to get in her way? One of the only silver linings of the project’s cancellation was that she would not need to see the man’s smug face every day!

“Oh, you can be sure I will!” Rachel replied, shaking her arm off the man’s grasp.

And then, she started stomping back in the way she had come from, her heeled shoes clanging on the polished marble floor as she did.

It had not always been like this with Curtis. There had been a time where she had even admired the man. Rachel could still remember his first words three years back when she had been a rising star in the academic biochemistry world, and he had called to recruit her:

“Do you want to get rich making anti-aging treatments, or would you rather change the course of history?”

He had seduced her enough to reject seven-figure offers and sign the most extended confidentiality agreement she had ever seen to work for the government. He had kept on seducing her once she joined the team, getting her in his bed soon enough. Rachel had never minded him being married. What had made her break their relationship was the realization, a year later, of his professional ineptitude.

Curtis’ helplessness went much further than his apparent lack of ability to get any progress done. It also had to do with the way he built and organized teams. Accepting that she had been selected for skills other than her scientific abilities was humiliating. Still, it was the only possible conclusion once Rachel got to know the rest of the project team better. Filled with pompous but utterly incapable men Curtis had met over his career, they had not managed to accomplish anything of value despite the endless resources the Department of Defense had put at their disposal.

She had considered resigning more than once. She had also had to fight the temptation just to blend in and wait for the project to die. Her pride had stopped her from doing both things. Instead, Rachel had gradually done more of the heavy lifting, pushing the project forward at the cost of her personal life. She rarely worked less than a hundred hours a week. It was the only way.

This was probably the reason the news of the cancellation had been such a blow to her.  She had never understood the politics at Deadwater. She had never been interested. Being Curtis’  only real skill, she had been happy to let him deal with the brass. So, when the hammer fell, Rachel was utterly unprepared.

She told herself it could not be. As the country’s leading expert in regenerative biology, it was apparent to her that they were finally getting somewhere. How could they not see? Were they really going to dump three years worth of work like that?

Denial was promptly followed by anger. She had always had a short temper, and the situation did not do anything to smoothen her temperament. There was no one Rachel did not yell at. Curtis took the worst of it. The fact that he seemed to be unaffected by the news made her even madder. She did not stop at him, though.

In hindsight, insulting the General had not been a good idea. By the time Rachel’s head became cold enough to devise an alternative to the inevitable cancellation, General Whitley was not in the mood to listen to her anymore. Her proposal was sound. She had found a way to go on with their research at one-tenth of their current cost. She could promise results in six months. It was a no-brainer. It turned out no one with authority was interested in listening to her. They did not like her. It was her life’s story. 

She had been toying with depression for a month. The only thing that had kept Rachel from falling into it was the slight hope that she would manage to find a way to turn things around during the three months the brass had given them to dismantle their work in an orderly manner. The hardest part had been to keep her poker face and look as if she were simply trying to shut things down in a systematic way, like the rest of lemmings working for Curtis.

She had seen the light six weeks later.

Eventually, Dr. Rachel Reed had accepted that the United States Military was not interested anymore in an accelerated regeneration drug. Or, more precisely, that they did not think that they could deliver it to them, having seen no meaningful results after three years and fifteen billion dollars. She had tried showing the green sprouts in her research to them, but in the end, she also had to accept that the only person that seemed to be qualified to understand them was herself.

She was at a dead end.. Or at least, she had thought she was until she realized that she had limited herself.  Because, as much as she despised her colleagues and the decision-makers at the DoD, Rachel had been following the rules. The field suddenly looked much more open once she realized she did not have to.

The seed of an idea got planted in Rachel’s mind seven weeks down the dismantling period. In the days that followed, she found no reason not to pursue it.

She had been the brains behind the project for too long, and lately, she had also put in all the work. The state-of-the-art equipment they had used up until now had been necessary for the project’s initial stages, but she was convinced she could do with more modest resources from now on. There was no rational reason she should not be able to continue her work outside of Deadwater. That was if one considered that the research facility’s management would have no problem letting her leave with the necessary samples and information.

Of course, Rachel knew the kind of answer she would get if she asked, so instead, she devoted her last five weeks at Deadwater to a slow and careful process of sneaking information out. In retrospect, the apparent ease of this stage had probably made her overconfident when it came to smuggling a concentrated dose of the serum out.

Which had led her to the present moment, where a red light and a muscular man had kept her away from her prize.

It was in this mood that she reached Curtis’ office. She walked past his assistant without even acknowledging the lowly woman and opened the director’s door with a bang.

“Do you knock?” the object of her hatred said as he moved his eyes away from his computer screen to see her coming in.

Rachel closed the door with another bang before yelling:

“You removed my access to the cleanroom!”

She wanted to rip his head off when a smirk formed on his lips.

“Rachel, when will you learn that this is not always about you?” he asked in a condescending tone she hated. “Everyone’s access got removed. The available samples will be taken for deep storage within the week.”

These were even worse news than she had expected.

“You could have let me know,” she protested.

“I was not expecting anyone to have any business at the cleanroom anymore,” he replied with his hands open wide.

He had a point there, of course. They were three weeks away from the entire thing being shut. The time for testing new samples was overdue.

Rachel’s mind was about to overheat as hundreds of thoughts fought their way through it at once. She did not need a lot of processing to understand that her carefully laid out plans were about to crumble like a house of cards. From what she had understood from Curtis, every available sample of RGX-113 was going to be removed from Deadwater at any moment. She had hours to react and no access to the last element she needed to keep with her work.

And then, the solution presented itself, even if Rachel did not immediately realize it.

Curtis’ stuck up sneer evolved into a mischievous grin as he said:

“It’s good that you’ve stopped by, though, you know? I was going to buy you a coffee later today.”

She had no clue about what was going on.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” she sneered .

“I wanted to share some news with you. I signed my divorce papers yesterday evening,” he said. His smile broadened as she finished the sentence.

Rachel immediately understood the reason for his undisguised satisfaction. She had just lost her only bargaining chip. Curtis, on the other hand, kept his entire leverage over her.

Things had been at a stalemate between the two of them over the last two years. When she had put an end to their affaire, Curtis' initial reaction had been fierce, on the childish side. He had threatened to fire her more than once, but a conveniently recorded audio of his threats where he admitted their relationship had stopped him in his tracks.

Rachel had thought that that would be it until she got an e-mail from the asshole with a link. Her blood had frozen when she had clicked it to find a picture gallery of herself dressed as a dominatrix.

Rachel had never been ashamed of having done what had been needed to pay for college, but after six years, she had thought that her past would not come back to haunt her. Apparently, she had been mistaken.

Curiously enough, Curtis had not threatened to fire her anymore. There was a reason he had come across the pictures and videos that still lingered in the darkest parts of the Internet, and that reason was no other than he had a  BDSM fetish. So, rather than threatening her, he had demanded her sexual attention again, only this time he had had special requests.

Rachel had seriously considered disappearing without a trace. A week later, she found herself in a hotel room, making her despicable boss’ fantasies come true. And then, she had sent him an e-mail of her own, with a link to a shared folder containing a two-hour clip of their encounter.

The precarious balance had lasted for over a year. As far as Rachel was concerned, she had expected to flip a page of her life when it came to Curtis as soon as she moved as far away from Deadwater as she could. And now, with three weeks to go, the son of a bitch was letting her know that he was not going to let her off the hook so easily.

Without the threat to give Curtis’ wife a tool to file for divorce and strip him out of his last dime, Rachel knew she was on his hands. Still, her first reaction was a proud one:

“Congratulate your wife on my behalf. I guess she’s thrilled, not having to sleep in the same bed as you.”

Curtis smirked. God, she really wanted to punch that expression off from his face.

“I guess she is happy. I know I am. Now I have enough room for someone else,” he said.

“You can forget about it,” Rachel said.

“You say it as if you had a choice,” Curtis came back.

“I do have a choice, and I choose to stay as far away from your bland, stinky body as I can,” she snapped.

“You are twenty-five, Rachel. RGX did not work out, but you have a bright future ahead of you. It would be a pity to have it shatter into pieces, don’t you think?” Curtis said.

“It’s three weeks until they shut this down. Wanna fire me? Be my guest.”

“Fire you? Who cares about Deadwater anymore? I’m talking about your career, Rachel. I know anyone who matters in our world. What do you think they would think if they saw some of the… fascinating material you recorded when you were younger? Not all of them share my taste.”

“You are a son of a bitch!” she barked.

“I am. So, you know positively that by the time I’m done with you, you will have trouble even finding a job teaching at High School. What do you think school boards would think of your excellent acting skills?”

Rachel wanted to hit him, gouge his eyes out, beat him to death. And then, something popped up at the back of her head. She had an idea. She struggled to keep the sudden excitement she felt from showing. Instead, she just worked hard to look defeated as she replied:

“You would not do that.”

Curtis straightened his back on his chair as he smiled. He looked like a General who had won a battle.

“I think you’ve got to know me well enough these last three years, don’t you?”

“You are a sick  little man,” she snarled .

His smile broadened.

“And you are a smart woman.”

Rachel purposefully delayed her answer, acting confused as she kept her gaze fixed on her boss. She finally stuttered as she said:

“What do you want?”

“My house. Tonight. Bring your gear and props. The interesting stuff,” he said.

“This will be a one-off,” she said.

“That’s what you would like to believe, wouldn’t you?” the man replied with the most deviant

 expression she had ever seen.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was just past midnight when the doorbell rang. Curtis was excited as he got to the door and opened it to find Rachel at her finest. Her long auburn hair was teased and flowed freely up to mid-back. Her thick lips were painted in a fiery red, standing out even more than usual in her somewhat pale visage. The rest of her figure was covered in a long trench coat. He felt anticipation at finding out what was underneath.

“Glad you found it,” he said.

“A pity that your ex got to keep the house. I enjoyed fucking you on her side of the bed,” the younger woman said in an icy tone.

Blood immediately flowed to his genitals. He recognized a different kind of meanness in the comment. She was up to the game, it would seem.

She walked into his new apartment, making him step back and closing the door behind her. Her movement was graceful as she let the gabardine drop to reveal the attire underneath. Or the near lack of it. The high-heeled leather platform boots reached mid-thigh and were the only piece of apparel worthy of the name. The rest of her body was covered by a series of belts that were interwoven with each other, strategically enough to cover her clean-shaven crotch and push her generous breasts up. She handed him a collar. The lack of one on her own garb indicated how the roles would be split.

“You look…h..h..hot,” Curtis said, not finding any better words to describe the perfect representation of his fetish standing in front of him.

She did not reply and just walked towards him. Her right hand was soon grabbing the back of his head and pulling him towards her face. Her lips closed around his in a rough kiss. And then, the kiss evolved into something else, and he felt her sharp teeth biting. He wanted to complain, but the pleasure was beating the pain. He finally freed himself from her hold when he felt her incisors break through his flesh and draw blood.

“I need to go to the office tomorrow!” he said in a halfhearted complaint.

She just reached for his shirt and ripped its buttons in a sudden pull. Long, dark red fingernails soon sunk into his cubby abs.

“You’ll have to survive me first,” Rachel said.

The following two hours were the wildest in Curtis’ life. He was beyond drained as he laid down, bonded to the head of the bed while his lead researcher sat on his face, her world-class pussy  covering his nose and mouth.

“Lick, you puny worm!” she commanded.

He did his best. It was not enough, judging by the way her long bare foot pushed his loins. Rachel looked disappointed as she stood up from him and straddled his beaten body. Her picture-perfect left foot then set on his broad chest. The right soon followed, resting her weight on him, making it hard to breathe. The task got even more challenging when she brought her right foot forward and crammed  her long and elegant toes into his mouth.

“Is it easier to lick like this?” she asked as she wiggled her toes.

Curtis’ anguish and bliss were rising in unison. He did not know how much longer he would be able to stand the beating, though. Rachel seemed to notice since she stepped off  of his chest and turned, offering a glorious view of her rock hard ass  while she moved her lovely foot towards his groin. She was not gentle as she rubbed her toes against his cock, but he could also tell that she was mindful of the pressure. Less than a minute later, he had come for the third time in the night and was panting heavily.

She seemed quite fresher as she jumped  out of bed and looked at his recovering figure with some scorn.

“Done already?” she asked with disdain.

He nodded.

“I’ve had better,” she said with derision. “Anyway, it was not as if I had very high expectations.”

He did not know what to reply. Rachel went on:

“I’ll get you something to drink. I don’t want to be charged with manslaughter. They would probably find a motive,” she mocked as she headed to the kitchen.

“Can you untie me?” he asked as she returned with a glass of water.

Rachel did not reply and simply brought the glass to his lips. He took a generous gulp. She then sneered and raised the glass over him, tilting it and emptying the remaining liquid in his face.

“You don’t get to be free until you make me come,” she said.

He did not see how that would happen. He was more beaten than he had ever felt. And then, as he was going to let her know that it was OK to step out of the role, his eyelids started feeling heavier than he thought they could. Curtis thought he saw a look of satisfaction on Rachel’s face before the world faded to black.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Curtis was not even snoring when Rachel got back into the bedroom. This was the way the sedative she had used worked, and she had been generous with the concentrated dose. It sent the victim into a dreamless state of hibernation, one where he could not feel anything. This would be convenient for what she had in mind.

She was back into plain business clothes. No one seeing her in her formal knee-long skirt, white blouse, and comfortable pumps would ever be able to guess what she had been up to less than an hour before. Her BDSM attire was conveniently stored in a duffel bag she had grabbed at her car, as was the long trench coat she had been wearing to cover it all.

She located Curtis’ security badge quickly enough. It was now safely stored in her purse. She needed something else. She checked that he was still in a deep slumber when she placed his idle thumb in the scissors. Rachel did not hesitate as she closed them with a decisive move, chopping the finger from the rest of the hand in a single stroke. She felt a brief moment of excitement as muscle, tendon, and bone were sliced clean but forced herself to forget about her sexual stimulation and focus on the task at hand.

Blood started gushing fiercely from the wound. Rachel would have gladly let the bastard bleed to death, but after what she was about to do, the last thing she needed was a corpse added to her list of liabilities. So, she reached out for the red hot iron and placed it on the wound, cauterizing it. The stench of overcooked meat was unbearable and made Rachel gag, but she managed to go through the process without throwing up. Soon, Curtis was sleeping with one less finger, and she was stepping out of his house with one more, the man’s thumb safely stored in an small icebox.

It was not even five in the morning by the time she showed up at Deadwater. It was unusually early, but it was not the first time she started her day before the sun peeked over the horizon. Other than an arched eyebrow from the guard at the security checkpoint, she did not get any other type of attention. Rachel used her own security badge to get to the lab area.

The hour she spent working on legitimate stuff to make sure she erased any suspicions she might have raised was the toughest one yet. Images of Curtis waking up in his bed, crying for help, and reporting what had happened ran through her head. They were followed by other mental scenes of scores of military police officers flooding the lab to arrest her. Fifty minutes and two coffees later, none of her fears had come true. It was time to move to the next phase.

There would not be anyone in the area for at least another hour, making her next move more straightforward than it should. Forcing herself not to rush, she crossed her working area and got to the door to Curtis’ office. His badge beeped once as she scanned it by the RFID sensor, unlocking the door and granting her access. A minute later, her boss’ and ex-lover’s computer was booting. She had known his password for a while. His chopped thumb took care of the biometric confirmation step.

Rachel had never realized the amount of control Curtis had from his terminal. There were so many more options than in hers! Forcing herself to focus, she navigated the grid to cleanroom control. Two minutes later, she had given the system instructions to prepare an extra concentrated dose of the RGX-113, their most promising version of the regenerative drug yet. 

She was about to log out and head to the labs when her eyes stopped by a section of the control panel that looked intriguing. On the one hand, Rachel knew that time was of great importance. On the other, she could not help herself from navigating down the options. A wicked smile formed on her face when she understood the kind of possibilities at her fingertips. She typed for two minutes, making sure the instructions were bulletproof. By the time she logged off, she was confident she had the best Plan B in the world.

There was a new security guard on her way to the cleanroom. He was as big and muscular as his colleague from the day before but did not appear to be sharper. Rachel repeated the same procedure, feeling the same type of arousal when the stronger man stepped out of her way as she walked past him with determination.

Different than the previous day, Curtis’ badge beeped only once. The screen flashed in green. There was a loud hissing sound as the outer door to the cleanroom unlocked. Rachel matched it, letting go of the breath she had not realized she had been holding.

The inner door was easier. Rachel scanned the badge once more and then entered her boss’ password. His chopped thumb was necessary once more, but she had it readily available. Five seconds later, she was where she had longed to be, the final step towards taking over the RGX project herself. Rachel knew that she had had to force the situation more than she had initially thought she would. Once she was done here, she would need to vanish from the grid.

In her naiveté, Rachel had been initially convinced that she would be able to sneak everything she needed out of Deadwater, one of the highest security research facilities in the country, and go back to her day-to-day as if nothing had happened. She now knew that the price to keep working on her life’s project was her own life. The only path she had been able to find to get a dose of what she needed out of the facility had involved leaving so many breadcrumbs that the only option would be to disappear. She had a plane ticket to Brazil later in the morning, but she was not counting on taking it. Instead, she would drive to Mexico as soon as she managed to get out of the base.

In any case, Rachel did not regret anything of what she had done. Any price was a fair price if, as she expected, she ended up bringing RGX to life. She was the only one who had managed to understand the full potential of the drug. And once she could make it work, she would get anything she wanted. No matter how many federal laws she was breaking, Rachel was confident the government would be happy to give her a clean record once she showed them what she could deliver.

The cleanroom’s decontamination protocol felt insufferably long. Rachel caught herself looking at her watch way too often, and a trickle of sweat ran down her forehead even though the room was kept at low temperatures on purpose. She sighed when something hissed, and a door in the far wall opened. A mechanical arm was holding a vial with a bluish liquid. It was labeled RGX-113.

Rachel felt her heart accelerate with anticipation as she crossed the room towards the object of her desire. She removed the vial from its support and then slid it into the self-refrigerated container she had brought with her. She was so close.

She walked back to the cleanroom’s entrance, taking deep breaths to bring her heart rate down. Her job was almost done. All she had to do was walk past the military policeman, outside the lab, and into the parking lot. She was minutes away from getting what she longed for and starting a new life. She looked at her watch. It was five minutes to eight in the morning. She could be in Mexico by lunchtime.

Curtis’ badge beeped once as she started the procedure to walk out of the room. The screen flashed green once more, and asked her for biometric confirmation. Her boss's thumb proved its worth once more. And then, just when she expected the door to hiss open, the screen went to a third step.

“Enter confirmation code for material retrieval.”

“ Fuck!” Rachel cursed.

She had never heard of a confirmation code. Taking a deep breath, she typed in Curtis’ password. The screen beeped twice and showed a red message informing her the password was wrong. What was more concerning was the fact that she had two attempts left. And if she understood the sixty seconds countdown on the top right, she did not have forever to come up with the code.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

She should have imagined it would not be so easy. After all, she had been trying to steal stuff from the Department of Defense.

Desperate, Rachel tried the password again, hoping that she had mistyped it the first time. There was another red message. The number of attempts left was down to one.

She broke down into nervous laughter. Curiously enough, she had not considered the consequences of failure. Now, the prospect of spending a very long time in prison started running through her mind.

Out of ideas, Rachel entered a random number into the screen as the countdown was about to get to zero. The alarm started blaring a moment later. The first one to react was the guard down the aisle. It was then, as she saw him rushing towards the cleanroom, that Dr. Rachel Reed found the necessary calm to focus. She logged into a terminal using Curtis’ access and navigated through the options. Heavy bolts locked the room’s outer doors as she activated the emergency protocol. After this was over, someone would probably review the access and emergency protocols and fix the loophole she had found. Still, for all she knew, she had isolated herself in the lab in a way that could not be overridden.

Forty minutes later, Rachel was leaning against the top of the metallic testing table while two dozen men in military uniform tried to gain access to the room she was in. General Whitley was talking to her through the speaker system in the room.

“You are a smart woman, Dr. Reed. You know we’ll get in sooner than later. Do yourself a favor and make this easy for all of us,” he said.

“I only need sixty seconds of your attention, General. Listen to me, and I’ll end this,” Rachel replied.

There were a few seconds of silence. The General finally came back:

“Ok. You have your sixty seconds.”

Rachel knew that the following words coming out of her mouth would be the most important in her life. She was surprisingly calm, considering the pressure.

“RGX is so much more than an accelerated healing drug,” she started. “I know we have not been delivering results, but it has been because we were looking at it from the wrong angle. I found the key, though. The sample I’m holding is proof enough. It is much more advanced than anything we have tested so far. Let me work on it, and what I will deliver to you will far exceed higher battlefield longevity. I will create a new generation of supersoldiers: faster, stronger, incredibly resilient. I will help you change warfare as we know it and give this country the sort of supremacy that cannot be countered. I only need six months.”

There was no immediate response. When the General’s voice came back, Rachel immediately felt that it was not to bring any good news.

“Dr. Reed, by my count, you are guilty of at least five severe federal crimes. Do you really think that you will walk away from them with an unfounded grand promise?”

Almost without time to digest his words, Rachel heard the bolts of the outer door recede. A group of soldiers immediately filled the area between the exterior door and the inner one. Rachel realized that she was minutes away from being locked into a maximum-security prison.

Her mind was strangely clear as she replied:

“You leave me no other option, General.”

And with that, she opened the refrigerated container where she had stored the vial with the RGX-113 concentrated sample and downed it in one gulp.

The effect was immediate. The shouts coming from outside faded out into an unrecognizable gibberish as Rachel’s body convulsed. She did not remember when she had dropped to her knees. Her body burned fiercely inside by then. The anguish seemed to last forever. By the time it receded, the soldiers were banging at the reinforced glass. She did not know how much time had gone by, but it had felt like an eternity. An excruciating eternity.

The yelling became audible once more, even if it was hard to understand the babble. And then, the stretching began.

“What the fuck?” Rachel asked aloud as she felt her chest pushing against her blouse, which suddenly felt tighter than a sports bra. The same kind of tightness soon reached her thighs, where the fabric of the skirt was starting to creep into her hips.

The truth was that Rachel had not known what to expect when she had drunk the concentrated dose of RGX-113,  but she was sure that she had not expected this.

A button of her blouse shot out, clinging on the metallic floor as the stretched fabric of her attire ripped open to show her generous breasts and the black push-up bra fighting heroically to contain it. In a panic, Rachel tried to stand, only to feel the cotton of her skirt shred into a new parting on her left thigh. The door felt shorter as she got to her full height. And then, her toes popped through the front of her pumps, showing the dark blood crimson of their polish.

Rachel could now discern some of the screams coming from outside.

“What the hell is happening to her?” a soldier cried.

“Is  she... growing?” someone else hollered.

Every other button of her blouse ripped at once, unable to contain the relentless expansion of her ribcage and chest. Her sleeves were also creeping up her arms, feeling uncomfortably tight against her upper arms.

The hint of a six-pack in her fit abdomen greeted those observing her from outside the room as her skirt kept becoming tighter and sluttier, now barely a wide belt.

“What the hell is happening to me?” she asked aloud.

RGX should have made her stronger. It should have also made her more resilient. And as far as she had been able to model, it should have also worked wonders on her reflexes. Nothing she had seen during her research had suggested that it would make her bigger. And yet, here she was, with her eyes already level with the top of a door that had to be at least eight feet tall.

She breathed in hard, trying to get enough focus to determine how tall she had got already. She never could. Her increased weight ended up being too much for the thick heels of her pumps to take it and they broke, making her lose her balance and fall heavily on her  ass.

Rachel  could not concentrate on the sensation of falling for too long since a sharp pain from her right hand demanded her attention. She raised it under her face just in time to see the gold ring her mother had given her snap in two as it could no longer fit the digit where it had lived during the last nine years.

“Oh, Fuck!” she let out.

Her blouse then started shredding on her back, quickly becoming two separate pieces of unrelated clothing around both her enlarging arms. Between them, the shiny fabric of her designer’s bra was doing a hell of a job fighting the merciless expansion of her firm breasts. It was apparent that it would eventually have to surrender, in any case.

Her shoes went out first, though. The width of her feet soon started doing as much damage as their length had, and they finally burst through the sides of the leader pumps, exposing them to the world.

“Ohhhhhh….Fuck!” Rachel repeated, moaning slightly this time.

Her head hit the ceiling a moment later. Almost as if on cue, her bra gave up right there, shooting out of her torso like a slingshot and hitting the window at the door where the soldiers were trying to make some sense of what was going on.

Her skirt was also gone, shredded to pieces at some point during the process, while the remainders of her blouse were now a series of ribbons wrapped around her arms. Her panties were the last thing that remained to keep her modesty, but it was at the price of the elastic band cutting into her skin. Sneering, Rachel slid a finger between her hip and the fabric and pulled, quickly getting rid of the last surviving element of her attire, utterly unconcerned about her stark nudity. She was stooping while sitting by then, her body having already gotten too big for any other posture.

The inner door finally hissed and started to open. The grunts had somehow managed to override her emergency lock. Rachel’s bare feet were right in front of it, by now, even if her ass was sitting halfway across the room. In an impulse, she kicked the heavy door as the first soldiers pushed it to get inside. The effect was considerably harsher than she had expected.

The thick metal of the cleanroom’s door bent noticeably under the strength of her punt, which sent the door back so violently that it trapped two of the soldiers, crushing them to their deaths against the doorframe. Rachel moaned in pleasure as she felt them squish, but the momentary thrill was forgotten as soon as her head hit the ceiling once more, forcing her to stoop even further.

“How fucking big am I going to get?” she asked aloud. The prospect of dying, crushed as her body kept expanding in the underground facility, was starting to become more of an anguishing reality.

Almost as if fate was having some fun at her expense, her body seemed to respond to her question. Rachel had not noticed, but the warmth filling every cell of her body had been there ever since the stretching had started. It burned with increased intensity for an instant, sending a powerful wave of pleasure down her anatomy and triggering a sudden growth spurt.

Rachel did not have the time to take in what happened as her scalp hit the reinforced ceiling with violence and then broke through it, sending a fine cloud of dust raining into the room where she was still sitting. The process was so abrupt that she barely noticed her head growing through the three-foot-thick slab of concrete. By the time she could focus back again, her world had changed abruptly.

Rachel vaguely recognized the man standing in front of her. He was a researcher, but she doubted she had ever talked to him. She recalled him looking at her derriere, but that did not make him too different from most of his male colleagues. He stood out now, though, if only for the fact that the man was barely taller than her head, chin to forehead.

In the heat of the spurt, Rachel had grown cleanly through the thick ceiling of the cleanroom and into the superior floor of the underground facility, where some of the less classified stuff was being taken care of.

“Fuck!” she exclaimed.

The man in front of her seemed to be as puzzled as she was and considerably more uncomfortable. Her exclamation was all that he needed to let a scream out and turn to run as fast as he could.

She was not merely big. Somehow, in the span of a couple of seconds, Rachel had evolved from unnaturally tall to gigantic. Her body was now taking almost two entire floors of the Deadwater subterranean floors. And this was while she was still sitting!

There was no one else to be seen in the room her head was now in. She had to shift her attention to the floor below soon enough, though. In sequence, Rachel heard the commanding yell first and then felt the pricking in her skin. A fraction of a second later, the cracking sound reached her ears. It took her a few moments to identify it for what it was: shooting from automatic rifles.

Rachel felt as if multiple small insects were biting her at once, in her thighs, arms, stomach, and breasts. Her blood started boiling when she realized that the General was trying to get her killed. In an impulse, she blindly swatted with her arm. It hit the wall with a loud thud. Rachel smirked in evil satisfaction when she felt something squish between the hard plaster and her hand.

The shooting stopped for a moment. The soldiers must have been shocked at the results of her instinctive retribution. They resumed firing soon enough. Enraged, Rachel used her long legs, this time. A couple of soft bodies were thrown around.

Dr. Rachel Reed had never been an angel. She had never hurt anyone before, though. At least, not much. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the brilliant researcher was vaguely conscious that over the last few minutes, she had killed a few people. She did not find it in her to feel guilty about it, though.

Instead, she was considerably more curious about what was happening to her, especially when her head hit the ceiling of the second floor at the same time that her shoulders started pressing upward, fighting against the weakened concrete top of the white room to get into the same room where her face was.

There was no sudden growth spurt this time. Rachel’s head just kept pushing with increased intensity into the plaster, sending debris raining down into the empty room as the rest of her figure fought its way up. She did not stoop this time, though. Freaked out as she was about what was happening to her, Rachel had already learned that in the fight against the underground facility, her expanding body seemed to have the upper hand.

Her experience outgrowing the white room gave her the necessary peace of mind that she would not die crushed to focus on growth. How the fuck could RGX do this to her? The fact that she had no clue about it bothered her almost as much as the freakish nature of her transformation.

Rachel had always been more intelligent than anyone else in the project. And while this had made the team progress slowly because of her colleagues' frustrating lack of talent, it had also given her an edge to steer the research in the direction she pleased. She had started realizing the true potential of RGX weeks before General Whitley had decided to cancel the project. And she had enjoyed this exclusive knowledge ever since. Rachel knew the drug inside out, she knew the genetic changes it induced in the body, and she knew what the models predicted when it came to performance enhancements. Or so she had thought.

“It must be the regenerative factor,” she muttered to the abandoned conference room.

It was the only option. RGX was not only supposed to make soldiers much more resilient to wounds, but it also accelerated their metabolism to make them heal several orders of magnitude faster. And to do that, it accelerated the process of cell replication…

Rachel was distracted from her train of thought when her dark auburn hair got wet. It took her a moment to understand that her scalp had broken through the piping level as her head kept pushing the ceiling upwards. The floor tiles below started bulging as her shoulders kept their relentless assault on them, and chunks of the area around her neck started breaking away, enlarging the hole.

“How fucking tall am I going to get?” Rachel repeated to herself. It was a legitimate question, now. Even if she could not yet comprehend the underlying process, she understood that she was growing. And it did not look as if the process was going to stop any time soon.

The plaster around her head finally gave at the same time as her torso broke into the floor where she had been at. And then, a new obstacle popped up when her bare feet hit the thick metal of the clean room’s inner walls. The metal dented but did not easily give, informing the growing woman of a challenge she had not yet considered. Rachel momentarily resolved the inconvenience by bending her legs at the knees but also realized that this was not a sustainable solution.

The growth process never ceased to feed Rachel with reasons to get distracted, though, so she soon forgot about her feet and focused back on what she could see.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Diana desperately needed coffee. She had never been an early bird, but the lab discipline at Deadwater required her to be at her post early. An hour of running simulations in her workstation had exhausted the effect of the first coffee of the morning, and so, she was now in the common coffee area for a refill.

The large room was busy. Diana was far from the only person that needed some caffeine at half-past eight in the morning. The coffee machine hummed as it prepared her cappuccino. Diana distractedly checked her cellphone while the beverage was getting ready. And then, she saw Richard through the corner of her eye and felt her heart fill with glee.

She had fancied the man since the first moment she had laid eyes upon him. Having recently learned about his divorce had only made him more appealing, up to the point where she did not give a damn about the fact that he was twelve years her senior.

She felt her heart rate accelerate when Richard walked in her direction. She felt embarrassed, in a way. After all, she had a Ph.D. in Physics and worked in highly classified defense projects. Behaving like a teenager with a crush was unbecoming. And still…

“Morning, Di!” Richard said cheerfully.

She had to contain herself not to giggle like a schoolgirl.

“Hey, Richard. How is it going?” Diana replied, holding the scalding coffee.

“Good, thanks. Did you see that simulation…” Richard started.

And then, the floor shook violently under them.

Diana’s coffee spilled, burning her hand and getting a rude interjection out of her. What was worse, her lab coat and blouse were a ruin. She felt like a klutz. And it was happening in the worst moment.

Richard, always a gentleman, reached for some napkins with the clear intention to help her clean herself. And then, the floor shuddered again. This time, it was much worse, sending Diana’s paper cup to the floor and making Richard lose his footing. He ended up on the floor, together with some other dwellers of the coffee area and some overturned stools and high tables.

Murmurs erupted around them. For the most part, they were from people that were as surprised as Diana about what was going on. Deadwater was right in the center of the country, as far away from any seismic activity as possible. And the structure was built seven damned stories underground!

A new tremor ended up with Diana on her butt, right next to Richard. Some of the murmurs turned into screams. Diana ignored them as she felt Richard’s hand on her shoulder.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

And then, the floor right in front of them opened into a wide crack. It made Diana momentarily forget about the man she fancied and realize that they were in a dangerous situation.

“What’s happening?” she asked nervously.

Richard’s expression was a clear indication that he had no clue. The crack widened as both sides of it started to bulge. And then, something emerged. It took Diana a moment to identify the reddish mass for what it was. Once it got more visible out of the ever-widening facture, she recognized it. Her brain rejected to believe it, though. And then, the emerging mound poked further through the broadening hole, and strands of it started flowing freely.

“That’s… hair?” Richard asked.

A patch of a pale pinkish surface followed suit. Diana did not have time to establish the connection before a pair of brown eyes followed. Their oversized irises soon contracted, turning in her direction. Diana’s hair stood on end as she felt the attention of unnaturally large eyeballs. A cute narrow nose started showing. Diana began to shake like a leaf. Thick, glossy lips followed suit, forming a face that took most of the room from floor to ceiling. Its proportions made it more complicated than usual to identify it. Once she managed to process all of its angles, Diana had no trouble matching it with a woman she perfectly knew.

At twenty-five, Rachel Reed had been the youngest researcher ever to make it to Deadwater. Diana knew perfectly well because she had beaten her own record by four years. Dubbed the “wonder girl,” the young redhead had made it straight into level seven, a secret ambition of most of the facility’s scientific community, the place where the fascinating stuff happened. Three years later, the rising star had apparently exceeded any expectation there had been about her. In the process, she had also demonstrated that arrogance and wickedness did not necessarily correlate with age. Diana, like most people, had started calling her “the wonder bitch.”

And now, Diana was the focus of the wicked woman’s attention. Had she had any doubt about it, it was gone when the oversized lips parted, and Rachel’s voice reverberated in the room, which suddenly felt much smaller.

“Diana!” her words said. She still sounded like Rachel, only much louder. The oversized woman’s warm breath reached Diana, adding to her nervousness and making her sweat. Her voice made her voice rattle and her soul shiver.

Diana’s mind short-circuited right then, unable to absorb what was going on. She started to scream like a madwoman. Rachel’s gigantic face chuckled in response.

And then, the tiles under her started bulging, pushing Richard and her upwards.

“There’s more of me coming,” the massive woman said as if that explained everything.

And then, suddenly, her eyes moved away from her and looked down through the crack she had come from. She let out a grunt. Something had obviously got her attention. An instant later, her scalp hit the ceiling of the coffee room, making a fine cloud of dust rain on top of Diana. One of the overhead lamps dropped a moment later, crashing loudly on Richard and dropping him cold. Diana screamed again, but the looming face of the giantess ignored her, this time.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was still mind-blown at what was happening to her, but rational as she was, she found no reason to deny it or ignore it. So, instead, she just observed as her enlarging body gradually broke through the subterranean facility where she worked. Level minus six had been interesting enough, but minus five proved to be much more thrilling, especially when the diminutive form of Diana Murray ended up right under her nose. The tiny underachiever seemed to be even more shocked at her size than Rachel was and soon started screaming like a madwoman. For some strange reason, she was delighted to be the cause of the loser’s distress. Next to her, Richard Carlson was paralyzed, confirming to Rachel that his mind had never been too good at adapting to unexpected inputs. This was one of the reasons he worked at minus five and not at minus seven like her, of course.

She felt like teasing the action-figure-sized couple. And then, her knees touched the ceiling of the cleanroom, unable to bend anymore to fit the stance in the shrinking lab.

“Oh,” she said as Richard got hit by a lamp that knocked him out. She would have found the situation amusing if it were not for the concern coming from the lower level. It did not take her long to conclude that there was only one way out:

Up. 

By now, Rachel had already proven that the concrete structure of the underground research facility was a flimsy adversary to her expanding body, so she was not concerned about her ability to grow through it. This had removed considerable anxiety from her mind since her concern now was how to get out of the building, not dying crushed in it.

She would need to do something about her lower body, though. With its thick metallic walls, the cleanroom was more challenging to break than the rest of the facility, it would seem. Forgetting about the packed coffee area in front of her eyes, Rachel started bending her legs, trying to bring her calves under her thighs in an attempt to maneuver herself into a kneeling position. The cleanroom ceiling crumbled some more as her knee broke through it, but this gave her enough room to twist her lower limbs in the desired position. She was about to call it a success when something soft squished under her foot.

“Oooooooo! ,” Rachel repeated. Of course, there was only one possible explanation. Rachel grinned to no one in particular. Realizing that she had crushed another little man made her feel more abashed than guilty.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“We are running out of room!” Private Mills screamed in anguish.

The woman’s shapely leg was bent, its knee brushing the ceiling. What was worse, her massive naked foot, which by now was as long as he was tall, was firmly pressed against the heavy door, bending it with an ever-increasing groan and blocking the only exit from the hellish room.

“Stay calm,” Sergeant Garcia replied. He sounded way less confident than he tried to, though. Trapped on the other side of the lab, the woman’s left thigh was slowly cornering him against the far wall. Their comrades were still on the other side of the door, but their yells of encouragement and hope sounded like gibberish to them now.

The constant small movements and the warmth the skin radiated were a continuous reminder that the slowly enlarging mass trapping them belonged to a living being. And then, suddenly, the muscles of the woman’s right calf compressed as the long toes of her elegant foot curled. They heralded a movement unlike any the two soldiers had seen before. Her right knee suddenly hit the ceiling with renewed force. An awful lot of stuff seemed to break at once. Mills looked up just in time to see a large chunk of the heavy concrete slab break right on top of him. The wet squishing sound as the deadly debris crushed him was sickening.

Sergeant Garcia did not have time to feel any sympathy for his deceased comrade. Following the example of her right leg, the growing woman’s left calf started maneuvering a moment later. Her thigh moved up, carrying the knee with it and crushing another chunk of the ceiling. Fortunately for Garcia, the same thigh protected him from the raining debris. Her gargantuan calf then bent and slid under the rest of her leg, moving her from a sitting to a kneeling position, with her foot behind her round ass. In the process, the woman, who was still slowly stretching, repositioned herself, making the space between her enormity and the wall even tighter. Garcia had no other option but to get further into the room. When he turned, he screamed in terror when he found himself trapped between a thick wall and a bare sole that was taller than him.

The thigh then repositioned again… and the bare foot pushed in his direction. Garcia moved his arms out, trying to stop the approaching appendage. It was like trying to stop a speeding train. Sergeant Garcia barely had the time to feel anything as his fit body popped into a crimson cloud under the overwhelming force of Dr. Rachel Reed’s magnificent  giant foot.

There was no one left in the room to hear the rumbling words coming from above: “Oooooooo! ”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The change from sitting to kneeling had ended up with a considerable amount of undetermined stuff breaking. It had also resulted in the squishing of another tiny body. Back at her level, the change of position had also pushed Rachel’s body higher up, making her  hit the next ceiling and cause it to crack.

Her shift in pose had momentarily fixed the issue of her legs filling the cleanroom. This had only been the first objective of her move, though. If she stayed like this, her knees would eventually hit the walls again, and she would be back to square one. It was time to get out of her cage. Forcing her calves a little, Rachel curled her long toes to exert pressure on them.

It was time.

Looking down at the tiny and still screaming form of Diana, Rachel winked and said:

“Nice seeing you, Diana. We have to catch up, one of these days.” And she chuckled devilishly.

And with that, she pushed herself upwards, stretching her legs and standing up from her kneeling position. It should have been a simple gesture for anyone not growing into a giant inside of an underground facility. Rachel felt like a human wrecking ball as her head broke through three floors in succession, the movement so fast that she barely had the time to see the ever-shrinking and very shocked dwellers of the rooms she passed through.

Her head was not the only part of her body doing damage, though. The rest of her expanding anatomy wreaked some havoc of its own as her shoulders, breasts, hips, and ass widened the holes her head had previously carved on the lower floors. Eventually, the structure could not hold it anymore and started crumbling around her now standing figure, sending tons of concrete and dozens of unsuspecting people down to the lowest level.

Having been too close to the spot where Rachel had emerged, Diana was shoved upwards by her rising body. She was pushed around by flesh and debris, making her momentarily lose her orientation. Eventually, Diana realized that she was on top of the giant’s left breast. By then, she was already two floors higher. It was when she started sliding down the perky mound of flesh. It eventually ended, leading her to a fifty-foot drop to her death. Richard followed a similar fate, only on Rachel’s other breast. He came back from his momentary unconsciousness to find himself riding a wild rollercoaster. Different than Diana, the older man had enough reflexes to look for somewhere to hold. It took him a moment to realize that the one he had found was no other than the giant’s erect nipple. It felt spongy as he held for dear life, wishing he had taken better care of his physical condition. Gallons of adrenaline rushed through Richard’s body and helped him muster the necessary strength to keep himself  from falling, but he knew the rush would not last forever. He wondered how long he would be able to hold when something hit him with an incomprehensible force. Richard’s last realization before everything went black was that his body was broken.

Two floors above, Rachel’s head could not fit into a single room anymore. She must have grown some more while she was standing since the dozen or so people sitting around the large conference table and looking at her with dropped jaws looked smaller than Richard or Diana had.

She was about to address them when something clasped her oversensitive right nipple. Rachel’s mind, which was still working under the frame of the normal-sized world, quickly associated the feeling with that of an insect or some other type of bug biting her. She reacted out of instinct, slapping her breast and squishing the pest against her bulging mound. It was not until a second later that she understood that what had been at her tit had not been a bug.

“Oh,” Rachel said out loud once more.

Her sharp mind was already starting to understand that her change of size seemed to have come together with an unnatural ability to kill people. Somehow, she was not bothered by the thought.

Focusing back on the world in front of her eyes, Rachel observed the GI Joe-sized suited people and was thrilled by their diminutiveness. Counting mentally, she understood that she was in the first underground level at Deadwater. The building over the main subterranean facility was three stories tall, which meant that she had four floors to go before she could breathe some fresh air. At the pace she was growing, she did not think it would take her long.

In the meantime, she did not have much more to do than observe the shrinking world and enjoy the mild warmth still filling every cell in her body.

“Did I interrupt any interesting discussion?” she teased her stunned audience.

A loud alarm started blaring a moment later. The scene repeated itself in each of the other seven subterranean levels of the research facility.

The men in front of her rushed to stand from the conference table. And then they looked around like deer caught in the headlights. It took Rachel a moment to understand what had happened.

“Am I on the way to the exit?” she asked. She then chuckled and added: “You guys are fucked!”

And then, her head started pushing the ceiling upwards once again.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Back at the third level from the bottom, the survivors from the coffee area were starting to get themselves together. Many of their colleagues were gone, having fallen through the wide crater the growing woman had carved with her ascension.

Dust was still raining from the ceiling and the floors above. A few moments later, the fine mist started to clear, though. When it did, the half a dozen researchers still alive were greeted by the most enormous pussy they had ever seen. Clean-shaven, the long slit was also gleaming. The scientists were too shocked to make the association right away. When one of the women in the group finally realized that the giant’s crotch was wet, she let out a short shriek.

“Oh My God! She’s… enjoying this,” she said, horrified.

Her words did not manage to get any momentum, though. They were soon forgotten when anguished screams coming from behind the vast womanhood informed them that some of their comrades were trapped in there.

Rachel had always been proud of her body. She had been naturally blessed with a slim and well-proportioned figure, with long shapely legs, wide hips, and perky breasts. She worked tirelessly to keep it at its prime. The hint of a six-pack in her flat tummy was proof enough of that. The jewel of the crown was her ass, in any case. Round and rock-hard, her derriere could easily be considered model-caliber.

As a result of her continuous growth, Rachel’s world-class ass had also become a dreadful threat, especially to the three people trapped between it and the wall.

“There is no room!” Michael yelled.

Together with Samantha and Clark, he had slid in the space between the refrigerator and the vending machine, the last safe haven in the coffee area. The growing backside’s expanding roundness had already reached the two appliances and was starting to exert pressure, though. The groaning sound of the metal bending under the ruthless strength of a woman’s swelling butt sent shivers down his spine.

“I don’t want to die!” Clark screamed.

Samantha could only sob.

The idea of dying was bad enough. The prospect of doing it while slowly being ground between a woman’s backside and a wall was even worse. But the  giant’s derriere kept pushing against the fridge and the vending machine, making short work of them and taking most of the light away from their last hiding spot.

“We have to push!” Michael said.

“What?” Clark replied.

To prove his point, he mustered all his strength and pushed the bulging mass of flesh. He never knew what hit him. An instant later, the three researchers were squished between a ruined vending machine and a two-dimensional fridge.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The lobby at Deadwater was no different from that of many other federal facilities. The polished marble floor shone like new in the vast area that was split in two by a reception desk. To a sharp eye, the build and alertness of the guards at the desk or by the metal detection arches would have alerted to the unique nature of the operations being conducted at the base. But to the eighty percent of visitors that were directed to the three floors of the above-ground building, the true objective of the facility was hidden. Those three floors mostly contained boring departments dedicated to bureaucratic DoD stuff.

The guests waiting patiently at the main vestibule were oblivious of the chaos happening just a few feet underneath them. The alarms that brought everyone in the underground facility to attention did not blare in here, and they could not be heard through the thick layer of isolating material. And so, they were all caught by surprise when the gleaming floor cracked with a heavy shaking, sending most of them to the floor .

To Rachel, the growth process was as fast or slow as ever, but her larger size made her growth faster to the normal world. And so, those that had been shocked by the strong tremor in the lobby did not need to wait much before her auburn hair, forehead, and eyes emerged from the rising marble.

“Almost there,” Rachel exclaimed  as she was greeted by the bright sunlight filtering through the tall windows.

Chaos erupted around her, the cacophony of screams sounding like music to her ears now. Rachel still did not know what to make of her continued growth, but she had already decided that she liked being the source of such commotion.

She was about to tease the incredibly spooked crowd at the lobby when something tickled her ass, halfway down the underground levels. Rachel reacted by tightening her buttcheeks and repositioning herself. Something crushed as she did. And then, something else squished.

“Oooops,” she said with a naughty inflection.

The understanding that her backside had crushed someone somehow felt more amusing than a cause for remorse. She did not have a lot of time to focus her mind on the absurd consequences of her expansion, though. Already recovered from the initial shock, the military policemen staffing the reception desk had already reached for their guns and were aiming at her rising face.

Rachel scowled at the implied threat. A moment later, the area around the would-be attackers erupted in a cloud of dust, making the rest of the lobby shudder again and bringing the screams around her up another notch.

Smoke and debris started clearing out and revealed a giant fist. The marble floor had caved in around it, leaving no doubt about the fate of the soldiers that had dared to draw their guns against the emerging woman.

Rachel’s victim list had swiftly got into the double-digit, but she did not seem to be bothered at all. If anything, the fact that people were dying appeared to be a natural consequence of the growth process and her new dimensions.

The rest of the guards in the area hesitated about what to do. Rachel realized and warned them as she glared:

“I wouldn't test me if I were you!”

The armed men soon joined the rest of the Lego-sized people scurrying around the lobby, trying to find a way out from the surreal situation Rachel had immersed them in.

The vestibule was taller than the rest of the levels at the base, so by the time her rising head hit the ceiling, her bulging breasts were already shoving through the ground.

“See you in a bit!” Rachel chirped as her scalp started breaking into the second floor. The more she grew, the flimsier the building around her felt.

Her head emerged into a wide corridor this time, her curious eyes facing a group of people that had been alerted by the commotion below and were heading towards the stairs. They were paralyzed in shock as the cause of the chaos stuck out from a new opening.

Deadwater’s main building was very weakened by now, so by the time the stunned group tried to resume their escape, the floor gave under their feet, sending them into the lobby first and three floors underground later.

Rachel chuckled, amused at the ever-increasing consequences of her growth. She did not have too long to observe, though, since her head broke into the top floor shortly after. Her growth was accelerating relative to the normal-sized world.

 

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Mary was among the lucky few that had been close enough to Deadwater’s main entrance when a massive woman’s head had broken into the lobby. She had wasted no time running out to the open. Judging from the screams and the sounds of destruction coming from inside, she knew this had been the right move.

Kicking her heeled pumps out, Mary felt the warmth of the asphalt burn her bare soles as she ran across the parking lot, trying to put as much distance with the damned building as she could. She was compelled to look over her shoulder, though. What she had just witnessed was too fascinating to just forget about it. She had to stop running when she did. The scene was too captivating.

Something at the top of the glass and concrete building exploded. A moment later, a woman’s head emerged, quickly clearing the roof as it rose to the sky. Feeling safer and with the benefit of a better angle, Mary could finally get a good view of the growing behemoth. The first thing that surprised her was her age. The expanding redhead had to be at most in her late twenties. What sent a shiver down her spine was the realization that she was thoroughly enjoying the experience.

Her lips parted, and a sensual feminine voice said:

“Ahhhhhh! Finally!”

Mary had to be a good hundred feet away from the building by now. And still, the satisfied words made her bones rattle, sounding louder than a concert's speaker system.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Ahhhhhh! Finally!” Rachel announced with a hint of lewd pleasure..

It felt good to breathe some fresh air. Rachel took a deep breath in as she felt Deadwater keep breaking around her continuous stretching anatomy. The growing woman had understood for some time that she would eventually grow through the building, but this did not prevent the real thing from feeling powerfully satisfying.

Her shoulders started pushing against the roof a moment later, lifting it like an erupting volcano as her body filled more and more of the building. By now, the research facility was starting to feel like a tight dress she wanted to get out of. This kind of mental association made the moment when her tits overflowed the structure especially satisfying.

“Mmmmmmmmm...How much bigger.....?”  Rachel moaned as she observed her ever-shrinking surroundings.

The parking lot was teeming with people. Tiny and incredibly spooked people that scurried around like mice. A bit further, their parked vehicles looked like nothing more than toys to her. Somehow, Rachel felt the need to take a closer look.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

A hundred feet below, seven levels underground, three soldiers were mourning the death of their comrades as they waited their chance to be rescued, trapped between the inner and outer cleanroom doors as a result of the general power failure in the facility.

The view on the other side of the window had become a uniform pinkish mass since, by now, the cleanroom only contained the growing woman’s feet, her ankles already poking into the floor above.

And then, the thick metallic walls groaned. It was mild, at first. The metallic shriek became much louder as the seconds passed. Eventually, the wall was dented.

Private McClusky was the first one to recognize the bulging sphere for what it was:

“Oh my God. That’s her toe!”

The three soldiers understood that waiting to be rescued was no longer an option and turned to the window facing the corridor, slamming their firsts against the reinforced glass.

They screamed, but it was all in vain. With the power gone, the speaker that allowed them to communicate with their comrades was gone too. Their brothers in arms tried their best to understand them, but it was hard to convey the kind of danger they were facing only with gestures.

Private McClusky turned, trying to find something to write. He was dismayed when he saw that the bulging on the wall had made it halfway across the room. His two colleagues realized about the dreadful development an instant later, which in turn intensified the anguish of their screams.

The soldiers outside understood that something was going terribly wrong but could not comprehend why. The terrified faces of their comrades blocked their only view of the space between the cleanroom and the corridor. And then, suddenly, there was a loud bang, and the thick glass was covered with a layer of gore.

They were horrified but did not have too long to let the feeling stick since a couple of seconds later, the ceiling came down on them.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

In hindsight, Rachel had to admit that Deadwater had been built admirably well. It was not until her belly button started peeking over the roof of the building that the entire structure collapsed, sending a rain of rubble down the vast pit where the underground facility had been constructed.

It was not as if the crumbling building had been too much of an impediment to her mobility so far, but its effective demolition increased her freedom of movement and made her feel a certain relief.

The deafening sound of the facility giving up in its hopeless struggle against the enlarging woman made most of those scattered around the large parking lot stop and turn to witness the last moments of the military base. Rachel fixed her stare upon them, her perspective on their minute forms shifting by the second as she kept rising into the sky.

And then, as abruptly as it had come, the stretching feeling was gone. The warmth faded away, too, depriving Rachel of an ever-present pleasure she had already discounted.

The young scientist looked down the length of her body and then inspected her surroundings once more, double-checking that the world did not appear to be moving farther away from her anymore. Her growth had stopped. The issue, of course, was that it had done so at a time when she was already massive.

Rachel’s hands naturally found a resting spot at her hips as she let the playground around her sink in. God, she was huge!

“I had certainly not expected this,” she said out loud.

She had downed RGX on a whim. Cornered and sure that she would be locked in the darkest hole General Whitley could find, Rachel had been convinced that she had nothing to lose. Best case scenario, the concentrated dose of the drug would give her a boost in performance in the upper-end of her simulations that would help her escape the maximum security facility. Worst case, she would die, which was not such a bad prospect, when the alternative was to spend the rest of her days in a shithole.

She had not considered the scenario “grow to the size of the fucking Godzilla” even in her wildest dreams. And yet, this was the one that had been dealt to her. Like every other scientist that could call herself that, Rachel was a pragmatic woman. This might not be what she had expected, but this was what she had. So, she would need to make the most out of it.

Something deep in the back of her mind told her that, freakish as it was, her new condition looked like it would have its advantages too.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss
Chapter 2 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 2

 

A gentle warm breeze caressed Rachel’s towering form as she stood still, arms akimbo, inspecting the grounds around her. Everything looked so damned small! Of course, Rachel knew that the reason for that was that she had got freakishly big.

There was no denying her size, even if the actual cause of her growth still escaped her. She knew it had to do with her research, of course, but she doubted she would be getting access to an electronic microscope or a sequencer of a convenient size where she could test her working theory. The best she had without the necessary time and equipment to validating it was the hypothesis that the cell replication accelerating factor had gone out of whack. This did not tell her a lot, but it let her reach a couple of conclusions.

The first one was that she had understood RGX much less than she had thought. It was a humbling acknowledgment, especially for someone with so little humility as Dr. Rachel Reed.

The second, and most important one, was that there was no way back. Cells did not just get un-replicated. Whatever mind-blowing size she had grown to, it was here to stay. Rachel let the implications sink in. She was stuck at being a giant for the rest of her days. It was an astounding conclusion.

It was not as if things would have been much better if she had been able to identify a way to shrink back to her former height. In a sense, there was no way back in that avenue either. The events that had led Rachel to her current predicament included assaulting her boss, stealing highly classified material, and killing a dozen or so people as she grew through the research facility where she had worked. And, as she thought of it, Rachel realized that she had to add the fact that she had completely destroyed the facility in question and probably ended a few hundred more lives in the process.

Yes, the idea of being small was not that appealing either. At least, Rachel’s current astonishing size gave her a certain peace of mind when it came to facing the wrath of the military. It was hard to be scared of something that looked so ridiculous. And everything she could lay her eyes upon did.

She was standing in the pit that had formerly contained the Deadwater research facility. Her feet were firmly planted seven levels underground, but still, her upper thighs loomed over the crater where the above-ground building had once been.

Around her stood Deadwater’s complex. Or, at least, the part that was known to the general public. The secret research facility had been built below the general administration building, with its generous parking lot. From her vantage point of view, Rachel did not have any problems seeing the limits of the base, with its surrounding fence and regularly distributed watchtowers.

Deadwater had never been intended to be a stronghold, but it had its garrison to the west, where she could easily locate the barracks, the hangar, and the modest training grounds.

The screams from the foreground called for her attention, making her look down as she instinctively kept her commanding pose. God, they were tiny! The parking lot was fuller than she had previously realized. There had to be dozens of scurrying little people running around like headless chickens, barely the size of worms. Their vehicles were not much bigger, hardly toys from Rachel’s perspective.

And then, she understood: this was how the world was going to look to her from now on, a world of bugs and trinkets. It was a world that was not sized for her. But, bizarre as it was, Rachel could not prevent feeling that the new scale of her surroundings also had a certain appeal.

She felt like Gulliver, surrounded by helpless midgets at her mercy. Judging by their screams and their erratic attitudes, the little Lego-doll-sized people did not seem to be overly enjoying the abrupt change in status quo that her sudden emergence represented.

Rachel sighed and then muttered in a deep sensual voice:

“Might as well get to know my Lilliput a bit better.”

Her words were not intended for anyone but just as an expression of her awe. Still, her powerful voice carried them to every corner of the Deadwater grounds, letting everyone know that she was up to something. No one knew what that was until the newly minted giantess started bending at the waist.

Rachel’s massive shadow advanced over those closer to her as a herald of what would come next. Suddenly, dozens of people who had been merely shocked became also very scared. High above them, Rachel enjoyed the change in the screams’ pitch as she reached out with her arm.

Her chosen victims did not realize that they had been singled out until the giant’s humongous hand was practically upon them. It was one of the effects of Rachel’s new size. Her reach was now so vast that she could cover a lot of ground with slight corrections of her massive body.

Her newfound height, combined with surprisingly keen eyesight, made it virtually impossible to escape her vantage. This did not mean that people would not try, though. This was probably what had directed her attention to the two tinies she had instinctively selected. Instead of running like most of their colleagues, they had been trying to hide behind a parked van. Rachel had never liked it when they tried to outsmart her, so this had probably sealed their fate. The fact that they were still wearing the signature white coat of the researchers at the underground base had been a bonus.

The two miniature scientists did not react until her long fingers were upon them. It was way too late. Feeling curiously empowered, Rachel used the back of her hand to sweep the van away. Its parking brake held… but only for a moment. A second later, its tires skidded as she sent the van rolling down the parking lot, exposing the puny couple.

They started screaming right away. It was not until a second later than they thought on trying to escape too. By then, Rachel’s gargantuan fingers were already on their way. She barely felt the soft little bodies crashing against her digits. The impact must have been harder for the two tiny people since they started falling backward right away. Rachel prevented that by strategically placing her thumb in their trajectory. A moment later, she was gently pinching their bodies between three fingers. Rachel put extra focus on being delicate, since she instinctively knew that the people she was holding had to be fragile.

She used an extra moment to find the right balance between not crushing her two catches and ensuring they would not drop before she started standing up to her full height. Her left hand found a natural resting spot on her hip as she turned her right hand upwards and let the two bug-sized people she had captured roll down to her palm.

“My goodness!” Rachel said as she observed the diminutive form of the two scientists she had captured. There was room to spare in her palm.

Her first guesstimate was that each of them was at most a couple of inches tall, about the size of a Lego doll. Different than their plastic counterparts, the two bodies in her hand were warm and squirmed. The tickling made her chuckle as she instinctively cupped her hand to prevent them from rolling out of it.

Rachel moved her palm under her face and observed her two captives with scientific curiosity, almost as if they were specimens in a Petri dish. The young researcher had already internalized, by now, that she had become gigantic, but her view of the surroundings was too vague a reference to understand her new dimensions. The two teeny humans in her palm were such a better measuring standard!

Rachel did not need to stretch her prodigious mind too much to make the math. If a full-sized human was two inches, this put her in the neighborhood of a couple hundred feet in height. Two-hundred feet! That was the size of a highrise! And not a short one!

This sudden awareness of her own dimensions made her observe the two bug-sized people in her hand with renewed interest. She noticed that she could see the woman’s features with much better detail than she should have had the right to. She must be in her mid-forties, and her dyed-blonde hair was tied in a bun that made her look stricter than what her round face would have. Rachel did not recognize her, but there had been hundreds of people working at the less public area of Deadwater, and it was not as if she had made an effort to socialize.

She could not identify the man since he was lying face down after the process ended up with him over a hundred feet in the air. She quickly corrected this with a finger of her free hand, which left her hip to roll the tiny body on her palm. Rachel’s heart filled with glee when she recognized Kenneth Burr. He was the classical product of Deadwater: a big fish with a long career and an oversized ego that did not allow him to realize that his best days were long gone.

“Hi there, Ken,” she said with a smirk.

Rachel enjoyed the shock on his face. She could then observe the slow process as he recognized her first and then understood the precarity of his situation.

“Ra… Rachel! You… you are… huge…” the man babbled. His voice sounded somewhat mousy, but Rachel could understand his muttering perfectly well. She knew it should have been impossible. But then again, the fact that she was the size of a twenty-story building implied that the realm of possibility had somewhat changed.

Rachel chuckled.

“I had forgotten how good you were at stating the obvious, Ken!” she teased.

The moment was broken when the blonde woman started screaming as if she had seen the devil herself. Rachel had not realized that both Ken and his tiny colleague had been too dizzy from her rough pick-up to react right away.

“Shut up!” Rachel scowled.

The woman kept screaming. As far as Rachel could tell, she was going through some sort of mental breakdown. She was about to command her again when she understood that she could do better. Her prolonged thumb seemed to appear from nowhere. It was soon resting on the woman’s chest. Rather than making her shut up, which had been her intention, the woman increased the pitch of her screams, now even more terrified than she had been. Rachel twitched her nose and pushed a bit harder, with the undeclared objective to get the air out of the woman’s lungs. Instead, something broke under the tip of her thumb.

The screams died, but they did not seem to be the only thing that did. Feeling a bit sheepish, Rachel removed her thumb and observed the blonde’s motionless body. Had she needed a confirmation, Kenneth was ready to offer one.

“You have killed her, Rachel!” he said with a mix of rage and disbelief.

“I think I might have,” she admitted. “I wasn’t trying to,” Rachel justified herself. “You guys are even punier than I thought,” she added.

“Oh my God! You killed a person, Rachel!” the tiny man insisted.

The giantess shrugged.

“Wasn’t the first. Won’t be the last,” she said as she arched her eyebrows.

“You are a heartless bitch!” Kenneth screamed at her between sobs.

Rachel was taken by surprise but regained her composure quickly enough.

“You have a point there,” she said. “I still don’t like being insulted.”

She started closing her fingers slowly but with determination. It took Ken a moment to realize what was going on. He started yelling like a madman an instant later.

“No, Rachel! What are you doing?”

She smiled evilly at him through the opening in her fingers as she said:

“You know what? This thing that has happened to me is freakish as hell,” she said. “One of the upsides is that I don’t have to put up with the shit I had to stomach these past three years.”

Rachel’s hand was now closed into a loose fist. She could still feel Ken’s wiggling body in its confines. She understood what she was about to do. She was perfectly aware of the consequences and the morality of it. She knew she had one last chance to change her mind. And then, she noticed the dampness in her womanhood and knew that there was no way back.

Rachel tightened her fist and felt the two bodies inside pop like grapes. One of the lives she had taken already, the second vanished in an instant. The giantess moaned in pleasure as her knuckles whitened and gore oozed through the cracks between her fingers. A strange warmth filled her pussy, which glistened to its shocked observers.

It was at that moment that Dr. Rachel Reed understood that Kenneth Burr would be far from her last victim. She had just extinguished his life, and she already longed for a new chance to experience the power that her new size presented her.

“Ugh,” she said as she opened her hand to find the gory mess the two burst bodies had made. And still, even if she pretended to be disgusted, Rachel was in bliss at what she had accomplished.

Moving her hand to the side, she opened her palm and casually dropped the remainders of the two corpses as she observed her surroundings once again. Something had changed in the mob’s mood. Rachel realized that they had not yet understood what she had just done but that they had felt that something was different. She was eager to prove them right.

The rest of the teeny dwellers of Deadwater’s parking lot had taken notice of the fact that Rachel seemed to be interested in them and had wasted no time putting as much distance as they could from the pit where she had grown. It was not as if they had got that far, but most were out of reach from her current position.

It was easy enough to fix. And Rachel was eager to. If anything, her brief interaction with Ken and the useless blonde had left her hungry for more. It was time to get out of the crater where she had grown. She was about to push herself with her hands when a different thought crossed her mind. There was a reason she was gigantic, and it was no other than an overdose of a serum she had initially designed to create supersoldiers. With that in mind, Rachel flexed her calves and jumped.

She had never felt so energetic. Her legs, imbued by a strength that felt impossible, had no trouble pushing the thousands of tons she must weigh high into the sky. Rachel easily cleared the seven-stories-deep pit and then went up some more, almost to the point where she had jumped her own height. It was exhilarating, especially because she was perfectly aware that she was capable of much more.

She was about a hundred feet over the parking grounds by the time she reached the zenith of her spring and started her descent. She landed as gracefully as a professional gymnast, barely bending the knees to absorb the impact. The effect was considerably less smooth in her surroundings since her heavy mass hit the ground like a meteorite, shaking the entire base with a mild earthquake. Parked cars bounced, the closest ones to her even toppling to their sides. No one a thousand feet around her was left on their feet.

Rachel giggled giddily at the effects of her casual action as she rested her hands on her hips once more, in what was becoming a very natural movement.

“Ooops,” she mocked as the first victims of her touchdown started to recover.

With her feet now planted in the lot, Rachel was now looking at the crowd from her full height. They appeared tinier if that was even possible. Her towering presence also made them more panicky. The giantess remained motionless for a few moments and observed the mob’s movement with scientific curiosity. She could soon distinguish those running around without too much purpose from the few that were intentionally moving towards Deadwater’s entrance. This told her what to do next.

Dr. Rachel Reed did not yet understand why she had become a giant. She knew even less what she was going to do with her new condition. But she knew that she did not want anyone to leave the secret research facility. And she was convinced that it was well within her new power to impose her will to the would-be escapees.

She could have warned them. She could have commanded them to stay put. But, what was the point? Instead, she just started moving towards the main gate herself. The hot asphalt of the parking lot cracked and sank as she set her right foot on it as she took the first step. It felt weird, somewhat like walking on wet beach sand. Surprised, Rachel moved her foot back and chuckled at the sight of a perfectly contoured footprint on the blacktop.

“No world for giant women, it would seem,” she muttered in mockery.

Of course, it wasn’t. Rachel did not need to stretch her mind too much to guess her weight somewhere around three thousand tons. The figure itself was impressive, and it more than explained the imprint on the ground. She would have time to get amazed by the consequences of her transformation, though. First, she had a job to do.

So, the titaness started towards the gate once more, the pavement feeling like soft carpet as she moved. She only needed half a dozen steps to get convinced that she would beat everyone to her destination. People on foot had never even been a challenge. After all, each of Rachel’s steps accounted for dozens of their strides. But even those on their cars could do nothing to get ahead of the giant researcher. For starters, she could walk faster than they could drive. And the fact that they had to keep to lanes delimited by concrete blocks instead of just moving across the lot added to her advantage. Rachel did not share their limitation since her soles had no trouble making short work of the separation between parking alleys, so she could walk in a straight line towards her goal.

Traffic started piling up in the lanes heading towards the checkpoint at Deadwater’s entrance. Rachel could even hear some crashing sounds here and there, followed by the loud blaring of horns. Nobody stopped their cars to write an accident report, though. Drivers were too focused on trying to get out. Everything came to a halt when Rachel’s right foot stepped into the road well ahead of the lead car, quickly blocking the two lanes. Delighted with the results and with the more frequent crashing sounds as the caravan abruptly stopped, Rachel pivoted and rested her left foot next to her right, replacing the encouraging sight of the road beyond Deadwater’s perimeter by ten looming toes.

Content for having achieved her objective and by the ease of it all, Rachel looked down at the motorcade, arms akimbo, wearing a satisfied smile on her lips.

“I’d rather you stay,” she said triumphally, her voice reaching every confine on the complex.

And then, the predictable happened. Car doors started to open, and tiny drivers and passengers began pouring into the road, ready to dash back to where they had come from. Predictable or not, it was not what Rachel wanted. She twitched her nose in disgust and commanded:

“Stay in your cars!”

Seeing how the crowd in the aisle between vehicles and in the neatly trimmed lawn around them was getting thicker, she complemented her order:

“If you got out, get back into your cars. Now!”

Her angry tone and the power of her voice were enough to stop many of the runaways in their tracks. Some still ignored her, though. It riled her. Rachel had always been hot-tempered, and her increase in height had only shortened her fuse. She was about to threaten the insubordinate little fuckers when she decided that she could do better.

Rachel’s right foot landed halfway to the line of cars without warning, shaking the road and also those standing on it. Her left foot followed suit. It set down inches away from the first car in convoy, her toes towering over it as the impact of the footfall sent a couple of dozen tinies on their butts.

She stopped again and looked down from her towering height. The burgundy SUV right in front of her appeared much smaller than she knew it had to be; her foot was easily twice its length. Her toes had never been so close to the teeny people; the comparison made them look even smaller.

Rachel decided not to delay what she had in mind anymore. It was only a matter of choosing. A group of four tinies to her right was the obvious pick. The giantess raised her right foot and moved it slowly in the direction of the unlucky bunch. Her sole was soon casting its dreadful shadow over them. She let her truck-sized foot hover over the worthless worms for a second. It was the time she allowed herself to reflect on what she was about to do.

Rachel was not so out of touch to not realize that stepping on four human beings had implications. The problem for her victims was that her moral qualms were nonexistent. She had known herself superior to those around her for most of her twenty-five years of life, even if she had not been able to enjoy the benefits as much as she’d like. Now, a bizarre twist of fate had changed that. To her, it felt just natural to use her newfound physical supremacy to impose her will. So, the only real question in her mind was whether she was ready to face the consequences. The answer was easy enough. There was no incentive in restraining herself. For all she knew, Rachel could be the next Mother Theresa from here onwards, and it would not make a difference in the way she was perceived.

With that in mind, she set her foot down. She did not stomp; instead, she just completed her step, bringing the ball of her foot on the four defiant bastards. Her sole dug the soft lawn into yet another of her characteristic footprints. It felt different this time, though. The spongy popping sensation was unmistakable. It confirmed to her that she had achieved her goal. And it also triggered an immediate dose of physical stimulation.

The effect on the rest of the crowd was immediate. The commotion was easy enough to grasp, even from her height. Rachel fought hard to contain a pleasured moan that would have broken the moment and focused on sounding as authoritative as possible as she addressed the astonished crowd.

“I won’t repeat things twice. You will do as I tell you, or else,” her deep voice warned.

In fairness, she had not given the people time to react to her threat when she lifted her foot and moved it towards a couple to her right. The giantess told herself that she was just reinforcing the message, but deep down inside, she knew that she was doing it for the thrill of it. The two miniature people did not even have the chance to realize what was going on before she pushed her humongous foot down, compressing their remainders in the compacted dirt as they burst under her weight. Rachel even twisted the ball of her foot as if she were putting out a cigarette butt.

This time she could not prevent a short moan from escaping her lips. The titillation was just too intense. The crowd did not seem to notice, or, if they did, they did not seem to care. They were too desperate to get back into their vehicles.

“I knew you would get the message,” Rachel mocked as she moved her foot back and observed the red splotches at the bottom of her two footprints with bemused satisfaction.

“This entire giantess thing is freakish as hell, but it certainly has its perks,” Rachel reflected as she observed the panic at her toes.

The truth was that she was ecstatic. Never before had she felt so empowered, so superior, so unrestrained. The intellectual stimulation was joined by the rare sensation of butterflies in her stomach and the not so unfrequent dampness in her womanhood.

She understood that her growth had not only opened up a new realm of possibilities when it came to dealing with others, but it had also pushed her to use them all. Rachel had never been humble or shy, but she had known that she could not do as she pleased. There were rules, conventions. And now, this had suddenly changed. ­

She was strangely euphoric, never having felt so dominant before. Arms akimbo, she wore a permanent smirk on her face as she observed the stream of Lilliputians returning to their cars. She waited until the last bug-sized person was back where she wanted them and then crouched elegantly. Her right hand soon reached for the third car in the line, the largest in the vicinity. It was a black pick-up. Its size made it stand out from the rest of the vehicles on the road. To Rachel, it still looked like a toy.

It proved to be less sturdy than a plaything, though. The sheet metal of the pick-up’s doors dented as Rachel pushed with her fingertips, trying to get a grip. Her palm rested on the car’s roof and made it cave in slightly too. She ignored the unexpected flimsiness and pulled up, lifting the truck from the road as she stood back to her full height.

She soon rested her catch on her ready left palm, closing her fingers just a bit to secure her hold on the model car. It matched the length of the truck, giving Rachel a new indication of just how big she had become. The fact that she could barely feel the vehicle’s weight as she held it made her feel even stronger. She was in bliss as she lifted the toy car to her eyes and spied its contents.

She could see the three people inside well enough. She could even hear them; their squeaky screams were loud enough to escape the confines of the truck and reach her sensitive ears. They matched with their shaken expressions and their frantic arm movements. Rachel understood that she was somewhat inconsistent. She had scared them back into their cars, and here she was, terrorizing them for their compliance. She did not give a fuck.

To prove her mood, the giantess started closing her hand. The car complained immediately with a noticeable metallic groan. The chassis dented right away, but she did not stop there this time. A bit more pressure and the reinforced structure started giving too, twisting the truck’s frame as the growling got louder. The three occupants of the vehicle had been anxious before. They were shitless scared now. Rachel reveled in their reactions. The power rush was intoxicating and compelled her to go on. A little more, and the windshield and windows started to crack. This had the effect of making the screams from those inside more audible, which in turn reinforced the giant’s excitement. Something deep inside her compelled her to go on, to crush the car in her hand like tinfoil. By now, every glass in the vehicle had already shattered, a million pieces covering the terrified occupants. Rachel felt the already characteristic warmth returning down there and moaned, delighted with the unstoppable power. And just when it was only a matter of completing the job, she stopped.

It took the truck's three occupants a while to understand that the danger of getting crushed inside their vehicle was less immediate. Rachel waited for them to cool down before addressing them with her booming voice.

“Thought I would crush you, didn’t you?” she mocked. “I can’t blame you. I thought so myself!” she added with a chuckle.

The truth was that the giantess had not yet decided what to do with those teeming Deadwater’s grounds. Her first reaction had been to impose her supremacy, forgetting about any inhibitions in the process. But… was she going to slaughter the rest? She now knew she could, but this did not mean that she had to do it.

Rachel never had too long to reflect. Her inquisitive eyes were still trained on her three latest victims when a sharp pain in her chest made her bend and take two sudden steps back. It took her considerable effort to remain on her feet.

“What the fuck?” she said between groans as she straightened and brought her free right hand to the spot where the pain had originated, right over her generous left breast.

For a moment, it had felt like a stroke, but Rachel’s brilliant mind had already deduced that whatever had happened to her was coming from outside, not from within her body. She looked down with some anxiety to the spot where she had been hit and saw the reddening and the mild swelling. There was no wound, though, which helped to calm her down.

Had she been… stung? There was a reason she had briefly confused the sharp sting with an ictus, and it was no other than the fact that the center of the reddening, the spot where she had been hit, was right on top of her heart.

Rachel understood what had happened right away. She was scowling as she straightened up and started searching for her attacker. It was not hard to find. After all, it was not as if the tank had been trying to hide.

“You fucking worms!” she muttered as she frowned.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Colonel McTavish had thought that Deadwater would be somewhere quiet to wait for retirement. The secret research facility had done nothing but meet his expectations over the last eighteen months, but the most recent eighteen minutes were ruining it all.

McTavish had seen combat more than once. He had never been rushed to it. None of the brushfire wars where he had led men into battle had seen an unexpected, overwhelming attack by the enemy on their position. In fairness, this was not what was happening here either. But, in many senses, it was worse. Much worse.

“She is stepping on civilians, sir!” a young and too impressible Lieutenant called as other members of his staff tried to position their scarce resources in the unexpected battlefield.

The giant woman had appeared from thin air, breaking through the General Administration building less than twenty minutes before. Every minute that passed had made the situation more nightmarish. Of course, the fact that she had made an entire building crumble as she grew, killing hundreds in the process, had been a bad enough starting point. His men had then confirmed that she had crushed two people in her hand. It had clearly been on purpose, which made his hair stand on end. And then, she had maneuvered to trap those that had been attempting to escape inside the base.

Of course, there had been that inexplicable moment in the middle where she had jumped way more than a human being had the right to. Still, once the young nude redhead was standing as tall as the fucking Godzilla, McTavish was more than willing to accept that her increase in size might have come with some other physical changes.

He looked at the nervous Lieutenant and then at the screen he was pointing at, verifying, as he had feared, that the stepping part was more than true and that it had been far from accidental.

Ronald McTavish had never known which kind of research was being done in the underground facility. It was above his paygrade, and he was more than happy to live in the dark. All he had to know was that Deadwater hosted some more activity than the official record stipulated and that he had to lead the garrison on the base as if he had never had this knowledge.

Now, for the first time, he felt curious about the type of science the army had decided to pursue in his base. Which kind of wicked R&D could end up with a woman becoming the size of a high-rise?

He would have even asked Whitley if the old man had still been around to answer. After half a dozen unsuccessful attempts to get through him, McTavish had had to assume that the General had died during the collapse of the underground Lab and that he was in charge and alone. Given the circumstances, he did not even know who he was supposed to contact from the chain of command. A quick look at the screen and the black and white images of the giant woman stepping on another group of people convinced him that he did not have the time to get in touch with someone that could sort things out.

“How long for Wildcat to be ready?” he asked,

Another aide replied promptly:

“Less than a minute, sir.”

It felt like an eternity, especially when the giantess crouched and stood up a moment later, holding an obviously occupied car in her hand.

There was tension at the command center as they observed how the woman terrorized the people in the car. Meanwhile, down at the road, dozens of those they had sworn to protect were defenseless at the woman’s toes.

“Wildcat One is in position, sir,” the same aide finally informed. “They have a clear shot.”

“Fire!” the Colonel replied without thinking twice. He did not care if this ended up burying him under a landslide of shit. He would be happy to discuss his actions with whoever as soon as the giant bitch was dead.

There was a moment of contained optimism when the greenish feed from the tank’s gunner’s camera showed the crosshairs right on the woman’s heart. Using the main canon of an M1A2 Abrams for sharpshooting was weird, but the target allowed for it. After all, the woman was large enough and had been relatively idle for a while.

The camera flickered, a sign that the 120mm gun had been shot. The effect was immediate. The lack of sound took some spectacularity from the moment, but still, the consequences of what the tank crew had done were noticeable enough. Like most of his men, McTavish moved his attention to a camera that showed a more general view of the giantess just in time to see her bend and step back. He was expecting her to drop to the ground at any moment, secretly praying that she would not do so on top of the line of cars. And then, the woman groaned and straightened back up.

“What the fuck?” McTavish let out, in the first demonstration of the tension he had contained so far. He did not need to turn to perceive the sudden spike in nervousness among his staff.

“Is she wounded?” he demanded, even if his gut had already provided an answer.

There were some murmurs but no answer.

“Is she wounded?” he repeated, louder.

“It… does not look like it,” a third Lieutenant replied. His words only made the overall nervousness increase.

How could this be possible? The gunner of the Abrams tank had hit her square in the chest, right where her heart had to be. The gun’s laser telemeter indicated that the distance to the target was five-hundred and forty-two yards. It was the perfect range for the armor-piercing round to do the most damage. This same shot would have made short work of a heavy tank’s thick armor. How in the hell could the giant freak still be alive?

Of course, the larger problem was that she was not only alive but that she did not even seem to be seriously injured. It was curious how despite the size, the giant’s movements and expressions matched those of a regular woman. McTavish saw her react in surprise first. Then there was concern on her face as she reached out for the spot where she had been hit. And then, he could see understanding. He finally had goosebumps when the woman hardened her expression and looked right in the direction of the WildCat team. He did not need microphones to hear her thundering voice as it filtered through the thick walls of the command center:

“You fucking worms!”

“Sir?” the first Lieutenant asked. He turned to the young man, who took this as an acknowledgment and finished his question: “What do we do?”

It was a good question. One for which he did not have an answer. He had been too much in a hurry to finish the threat the woman represented and too confident that no creature could survive an artillery shell with a depleted-uranium tip through the heart. There had been no plan B. So, there was only one order to give:

“Fire at will!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Of course, it had to happen. She was going to get attacked sooner rather than later.  In hindsight, it was logical enough. And she had even discounted it when she had started to act without inhibitions. And still, she felt mad at being shot.

Rachel realized, once more, that her eyesight had improved considerably after her growth. The group of tanks was still maneuvering to get in position at a considerable distance, close to the area that hosted Deadwater’s barracks. And yet, she could see them perfectly well, even zoom in to get some more detail. She was pretty sure about which was the one that had shot at her since it was the only one that was still and with the barrel of its canon pointing in her direction.

There was only one thing to do. It was she or them. She was about to start heading for the aggressors when she remembered about the contents of her left hand. She was still frowning when she raised the twisted truck to eye-level again. The three people inside momentarily stopped their screams, dizzy after the abrupt movement of her arm. Rachel’s voice was cold as she said:

“I don’t have time for you anymore.”

She never waited for a reaction. Instead, Rachel closed her hand, feeling the vehicle’s reinforced frame crush like an eggshell under the astronomical force of her fingers. She discarded the wreck carelessly to her side and started walking towards her aggressors.

There were screams from the road as Rachel’s long foot moved forward. She was oblivious to them, her attention now solely focused on the military forces on the far end of the base. Her heel crushed a minivan into a two-dimensional steel mangle while the ball of her foot finished the front half of the sedan right behind. Surprised, she looked down to see the consequences of her careless first step with a smirk. She particularly enjoyed the frantic movements of the bug-sized people right next to her prodigious feet. She could only wonder how many like them had ended up under her sole.

It had not been intentional, but it was not as if Rachel regretted what had happened. If anything, it imbued her with added confidence as she resumed her walk towards the line of tanks. Thankfully for the masses trapped on the exit lanes, her path brought her left foot beyond the road limits.

Rachel had already taken half a dozen steps by the time the tanks fired again. She could see the flashes in their cannon’s muzzles; she could hear the bursting sound of their discharges and see the effect of the powerful recoil. She could not feel them, though. The giantess was surprised at first. By her count, there had been at least four shots fired. And then, she realized what had happened: they had all missed. She was moving too damned fast.

Rachel allowed herself a brief moment of satisfaction, chuckling as she kept going. Her confidence was close to peaking again, especially as her sharp mind processed what had happened. She had been shot, true. But what had the effect been? Not worse than the sting of a bee!

This had been a 120mm shell she had been hit with. The sort of stuff that could burst a heavily plated battle tank. And to her, it had been mildly more annoying than a scratch! She corrected herself when a new look at the affected area showed Rachel that the reddening and swelling were receding quickly.

She understood what was going on. There could only be one possibility. The serum had turned her into a giant. But somehow, it seemed to have turned her into a superwoman too, which had been the original objective, after all. One that could shrug tank shells off as if they were nothing more than mosquito bites.

And suddenly, she understood what she had instinctively known for a while: she was pretty damned unstoppable! By then, she had already cut the distance with her attackers by half and was looking forward to the confrontation with an entirely different mindset. It was no longer a fight for survival but a battle of affirmation. Curiously enough, the fact that she was hit in both thighs by the next volley from the tanks reinforced her belief since the shots were both annoying but as harmless as the previous one had been.

The giantess was upon her attackers in no time, her new size having allowed her to cross half the base in two dozen strides. By then, foot soldiers had deployed around the tanks, who were struggling to adjust their aim to her new looming position. The infantrymen had a clearer shot. Soon enough, dozens of automatic rifles cracked as the soldiers opened fire on her. Rachel could notice them, but different than the tank shells, the smaller caliber bullets did not hurt. At most, she could feel them like tapping, almost as if being sprinkled by tiny raindrops.

The colossal Rachel did not stop at the sudden barrage, but this did not mean that she was ignoring it. As a matter of fact, the giantess adjusted her pace so that she would have the thickest group of soldiers at stomping distance in three steps. Her vast shadow cast darkness in the area and in the men’s hearts.

“I will not tolerate any attempt on me,” she said. Her foot then appeared from nowhere, landing on a packed mass of soldiers. It was hard to make a precise count from her vantage but had she had to bet, Rachel would have said that she had got no less than a dozen.

Their deaths, the multiple squishes under her sensitive sole, stirred her beyond what she could have thought possible. As usual, there was a physical component to it, mostly showing as glistening wetness in her crotch. But the intellectual stimulation was even better. The feeling of power, of control, of superiority… almost made her drunk.

The soldiers were visibly shocked at her little act of retribution. Rachel chuckled. Did they think she was done? Her left foot soon landed on another crowded section of the military line, snuffing a few more lives with the same finality.

She was standing over the group, two-inch tall green army men squirming around her elegant and now prodigious feet. She wiggled her long toes for fun and then stepped on five more soldiers. She allowed herself a short moan, this time. God! It felt so good! She was almost ashamed to admit it.

Rachel knew what was going on. This was not the first time she dreamt of crushing those that bothered her. She had known that she was better than everyone else for a long time, and her short temper had always struggled when dealing with worthless people that stood in her way. The difference was that now she could really do something about it. Somehow, their new sizes and her ability to crush them like bugs felt befitting.

“You pissed off the wrong woman,” Rachel said matter-of-factly. Her left foot stomped on another packed group of men. She ignored the fact that they were retreating and that no one was shooting at her anymore and focused on putting some momentum on her footfall. She chuckled when half of the remaining soldiers lost their footing.

“If you don’t mind an observation from up above, running is not going to help you much,” Rachel chirped, getting excited with the situation. To prove her point, she took as long a stride as she could and planted her foot on a group of fleeing grunts over a hundred feet away. They popped just the same.

She completed her stride with her left foot, squishing a few more tiny bastards and placing her menacing form deeper into the ranks of the military. Striving to be original, she kicked this time, her toes sending half a dozen tiny figures flying across the base. And then, she dropped to a knee, shaking her surroundings and using the momentary shock to reach for a packed group of men.

Her fingers curled like an excavator, scooping what felt like half a dozen soldiers in her right palm. She was back at her full height in no time, inspecting her catch like a little girl looking at a jar of candy.

“I’m curious,” Rachel said. “What made YOU think that you could challenge a woman like ME?”

It was a rhetorical question. And still, she got an answer. The man addressing her with a comical squeaky voice seemed to be some sort of officer. He was dressed somewhat differently from the rest of the men and sounded a bit less rough than she would have expected.

“You won already. Let them go,” he said.

His words made her nude nipples harden noticeably. She had won already. Of course, she knew it was true. But listening to it made it better. And what had it taken her? A minute and a few steps, and she had defeated an entire army unit.

She focused on sounding as cocky as she could as she replied:

“Of course I won. The fact that it took you by surprise is telling enough that I have work to do, though. You guys will be a good enough example of what happens when people piss me off.”

“You don’t need to do it!” the man replied, almost pleading.

And then, Rachel sneered with an expression that could have frozen anyone’s blood.

“I believe I do. It will make you learn. It will help me train. Wanna know a secret, though?”

The man did not reply. He did not even blink. Rachel went on, in any case, moving to a whisper that could be heard for hundreds of yards:

“Squishing you guys is making me horny as hell!”

She once again began to chuckle malevolently but seeing the dawning terror and disgust on his face caused her snicker to build to a thunderous laugh.

She was about to tease him some more when a sharp sting in her calf reminded her that she had claimed victory too soon.

Of course, it had been a tank. She was still too close to them for the gunners to aim at her torso, but the tank crews had apparently decided to shoot her on her legs instead. Rachel guessed that her torture of their comrades on foot had contributed to their trigger-happiness. Two more bites, one on either leg, made her frown.

“I should know better than to put play ahead of work,” she muttered in a much more upset tone.

The giantess then tossed the seven people in her hand carelessly to the side, sending them flying for hundreds of feet, and focused on the four light brown tanks maneuvering on the asphalt of the base grounds. She could see that they were getting ready to fire again. She denied them a good shot simply by taking her two first steps in their direction.

She was upon the first armored vehicle in no time. Unable to fire the main cannon, the crew was using the machine gun instead, but the effects were as laughable as the pathetic attempts of the soldiers on foot. The tank matched the length of her foot, reminding her that she was dealing with something quite more serious than the cars in the parking lot. Still, Rachel remembered that the plating on the top was supposed to be considerably thinner than that on the sides. Being a military researcher meant that she knew trivia that she had thought she would never get to use. Until she did. Raising her foot to the height of her knee, Rachel stomped on the crawling tank and was utterly satisfied when the turret sunk under the pressure of her sole. Her appendage kept going until it was well embedded on the Abrams' main body. It was less spectacular than the cars she crushed into her footprints back at the lot, but… hey! This was a tank she was talking about! A sixty-ton panzer with armor designed to withstand a direct hit from a heavy artillery shell and that she had just crushed like an empty soda can!

Rachel removed her foot to observe the mangle that had once been a proud combat vehicle. There was no doubt about the fate of the crew. Encouraged, she closed the distance to the second Abrams and crushed it as bad as the first.

The power rush she had felt when crushing the infantrymen was multiplied tenfold. It predictably affected her libido too.

“Good lord, if I get any hotter, I will need to do myself right here,” she muttered to herself.

The annoying but utterly ineffective rattling of the machine guns on the other two tanks took her out of her brief moment of bliss and reminded her that she was not done yet. They were shooting at her, but she could see that they were trying to get away too. She smirked at their snail’s pace and closed the distance with their position in three steps.

The first Abrams offered its back to her, even if the turret was turned to keep firing on her. Feeling naughty, Rachel slid her long and nimble toes under the tank’s body and then pulled her foot up. She had no trouble lifting the sixty tons of the pitiful vehicle and flipping it upside down. She chuckled, the image of the Abrams reminding her of a helpless beetle.

The final tank kept its crawl away from her, so the giantess forgot about its disabled sibling and crouched to reach for the last active threat. Her fingers closed around the turret, getting a good hold. Different than the cars, the plating in the Abrams did not dent as she grabbed it, offering a refreshing sturdiness. The tank weighed more than the car she had held, too, even if she could lift it with ease.

Rachel got back to her full height and admired the toy in her hand. It was supposed to be one of the main tools of a modern army, a key assault weapon. And yet, here she was, holding it like a worthless trinket. The observation increased the ever-present warmth in her womanhood and brought a broad smile to her thick lips. The magic was lost when the machine gun in the turret fired, its bullets tapping her cheek as unsuccessfully as they had hit her lower legs.

“You fucking bugs!” Rachel snapped.

And then, she shook the vehicle in her hand violently, much as if she were shaking a bottle of spray paint. There was some popping inside. The lack of windows did not let her see the results of her little act of retribution, but she was reasonably confident that no one could have survived such a beating. If anything, her doubts were about how much of the corpses would be left in solid form.

The shooting from the tank she had grabbed reminded her that it was not a good idea to leave her attackers alone for too long. They tended to get ideas. So, dropping the hand that held the Abrams to the side, she focused on its upside-down companion in the ground. Rachel then drew back her leg and kicked it like a football.

Her toes hit the thick solid armor without any sign of discomfort. An instant later, the tank was flying over the base limits and into the neighboring hills.

“Goal!” Rachel teased as she observed the ungraceful landing. The Abrams then rolled on itself several times before the turret detached from it.

This left her with only one tank, the one she was grabbing in her hand. She was not out of opposition, though. Happy with the results of her encounter with the armored cavalry, the giantess turned to search for the infantry that had been so unsuccessfully trying to confront her. There were still there, but they seemed to be out of fighting spirit. She did not blame them. After all, Rachel doubted there had ever been a more one-sided battle in history. This did not mean that she was going to spare them, of course. Their fate had been sealed the moment they had attacked her.

Locating the area where the soldier density was higher, Rachel crouched and threw the tank she was holding in their direction like a girl at the bowling alley. Of course, the Abrams had never been designed to roll. She compensated that by the sheer amount of momentum she put on her throw, which made the armored vehicle flip over itself multiple times as it shot in the direction of the shocked soldiers. All that was left after the tank passed through them was a wide red streak in the pavement.

“Strike!” Rachel mocked, continuing with her wicked sporting metaphors.

It was all the rest of the troops in the area could take. The titaness smirked in satisfaction as she saw them retreat from her vantage. It did not take her long to find the pattern. They were all falling back towards the only place they could: the building and attached hangar that she knew were Deadwater’s barracks. She had never been there; her job had not required it. Now, though, she had a sudden interest in that area of the base.

“Oh no! You are escaping on foot! This is going to make things so much harder!” she mocked in her distinctive arrogance. By now, saying that Rachel was feeling comfortable with her new reality would have been a massive understatement.

To prove her point, she started strutting towards the first group of soldiers, putting more effort into her swagger than in moving fast. It was not as if she needed it. The difference in size made her deceivingly slow prance cut the distance with her intended victims at a swift rate.

She was upon the worthless bugs in no time. She raised her foot, holding her beautiful bare  sole over them for a couple of seconds.

“Do you know anyone I crushed?” she taunted. “Want to meet them back?”

And then, she stepped, crushing another dozen men with triumphant satisfaction. Rachel’s scientific training made her naturally curious. It also made her methodical. Combined with her colossal size, this was awful news for the soldiers that had attacked her. The giantess made sure that she did not miss any of the pitiful worms as she followed a sequence that systematically ended with them under her feet as she herded them back to the barracks. By the time she reached the building, two-thirds of the original force had been turned into stains at the bottom of the multiple footprints scattered around Deadwater’s grounds.

The remaining third had managed to fall back into the building. Rachel was not worried at all. Bringing her hands back to her hips, she slightly widened her stance and observed the knee-high structure with disdain.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, what is it exactly that makes you think that getting inside a building will make you safe?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Colonel McTavish tried to hide as much as possible the fact that he was too stunned to react. The last thing his men needed was his inability to command them to shatter their morale even further.

The panicked screams of the men streaming in from outside were interwoven from time to time with pained moans from the very few wounded that had managed to make it back to base. One of the particularities of the mind-blowing enemy his men were fighting was that very few of her victims ended up injured. Either she crushed them or not.

Not for the first time in the last twenty minutes, Ronald McTavish wondered how it was possible. How was she possible? How could a woman become the size of a building? How could she ignore a direct hit from the deadly cannon of the main battle tank in the world’s most powerful army? What the fuck had the army eggheads been doing in the base where he had been so unwittingly working for almost two years?

“Sir? What do we do?” one of the members of his staff asked. He did not even turn to check which one.

The truth was that there was not much to do. Not against this enemy. Not against a creature that could crush an M1A2 Abrams tank in one step. He knew his duty, though. And he was not going to let his men down. He owed them the best possible retreat plan.

“Load as many men as you can in the APCs and trucks. They are to speed in different directions once we open the hangar doors. We are to regroup at Fort Lang. Get me a line to General Livermore….”

His last instruction was interrupted when a thundering woman’s voice filtered through the thick walls.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, what is it exactly that makes you think that getting inside a building will make you safe?”

The building shuddered furiously. McTavish was about to ask what was going on when the ceiling above the command center cracked. An instant later, a heavy chunk of concrete buried the colonel and his staff forever.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Sergeant Vasquez was still overwhelmed about the short but incredibly shocking battle. He and his men had been rushed into combat with barely any briefing, and when they had got out into the base’s grounds, they had been faced by her… the leviathan, the monster… the young naked giant woman that had obliterated over half of his comrades.

He had barely made it back to the barracks. Most of his men were not with him anymore. The only reason he was alive and they were not was that one of her steps had missed him by inches, burying his team deep into the ground while the shockwave tossed him a dozen feet away.

His heart had felt a moment of relief when he had finally crossed the gates to the building, but the respite had been brief. Vasquez had expected to find some hope in the barracks. Instead, he only saw the same despair he had lived outside, mixed with chaos and indecisiveness.

“We need to do something!” he yelled to a young and stunned lieutenant.

The man was shaking like a leaf in the autumn wind. Enraged, Vasquez grabbed him by the shoulders and repeated:

“We need to do something! What are our orders?”

And then, all hell broke loose. There were anguished screams around the sergeant as the ceiling rained on top of multiple soldiers in the hangar. He could hear armored vehicles groaning as they were hit by the debris too, but it was hard to identify the consequences for them since a thick cloud of white dust was starting to take over the area. Vasquez coughed as he released the lieutenant. The warmth of the sun made him look up to find out that the roof was gone.

There was a similar commotion deeper into the building. The dust was starting to thin. The cloud was slowly expanding into the new, open space. The light coming from the clear blue sky was beginning to outline shadows inside the artificial mist. Vasquez’s stomach was tied into a knot as soon as he realized what the large mass a yard away from him was. This was not the first time he was so close to the giant’s foot, but different than on the last occasion, he had the time to comprehend its sheer scale now.

Her toes were standing as tall as his chest. Long, almost finger-like, they would have looked elegant in a foot of a different size. To Vasquez, they resembled a creature out of a horror story. And then, the toes flexed, indicating that there was going to be some movement. A larger, ominous shadow was then cast over him. He was going to scream when his body was pushed mercilessly towards that of the lieutenant he had been addressing. And then, they were both pulled up with the force of the space shuttle at launch. There was lifting, then an abrupt stop, and finally some rolling. It took Vasquez several seconds to recover from the beating and recover some awareness after the sudden dizziness. When he did, he was greeted by two deep window-sized eyes. His heart froze in fear.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“It’s so fucking easy,” Rachel muttered as her foot broke through the thick concrete wall as if it had been made of crackers.

Her short experience at her new condition had already taught Rachel that the world around her was frail. She did not know whether it was a direct consequence of her size or if the super serum boosted the effect. But there was nothing she had set her eyes upon that she could not destroy without relative ease. And the sturdy-looking military building was no exception. As a matter of fact, an awful lot of it collapsed after her half-hearted kick had sent her foot deep into the structure.

Encouraged by the success of this first attempt, Rachel moved her left leg forward, wrecking through another section of the barracks and making an even larger portion of the building crumble.

She brought her hands to her hips in a victorious gesture as she looked down, inspecting the ruins of the once-proud infrastructure.

The smoke was starting to clear around the spot where her right foot had ended. The shadows of two tiny soldiers, conveniently located right in front of her toes, were too tempting to let go. Even before she knew it, Rachel was crouching and reaching for them. Their bodies felt as diminutive and weak as she was already used to as she plucked them between two fingers. She was soon standing and observing the little green army men after they had rolled right to the center of her palm.

“Do you surrender?” she mocked.

If she had learned anything about insignia and ranks, the youngest one seemed to be the ranking officer. A lieutenant, for all she could remember. He was so much in shock that Rachel doubted she would be able to get two words out of him. The man lying next to him was older and more seasoned. He was equally stunned but seemed to be a bit more in control. The fact that he could only babble in response to her pun was not very encouraging when it came to having a conversation, in any case.

So, Rachel rolled her eyes and said:

“Never mind.”

A moment later, the two tiny figures were flying and screaming after she carelessly tossed them over her shoulder.

It was even hard to believe that she had been able to defeat the military with such ease. Because that, of course, was what she had done. She had brushed their pathetic attacks off, and then she had destroyed every last one of her attackers. Judging by the state of the building she was standing in, there could be not much more than a handful of them alive. She then moved her left foot forward, bringing down one of the last standing pieces of the barracks, considerably reducing the potential for survivors.

Rachel did not recall having ever felt more turned on. She knew what was going on, of course. Power had always been a massive source of arousal to her. She had learned that soon enough, and this was what had naturally led her to BDSM. There was something that made her even hornier: herself. Rachel had known for a while that she was autosexual. There was nothing that could stir her more than her own body, and now this body was two-hundred feet in height and was endowed with a power that, for all she knew, was virtually limitless.

She would have masturbated right then and there if she had not known that it was not the right time. Not yet. Her colder mind and discipline prevailed and told her that she had important stuff to do. And the first point in the agenda was to decide what the hell to do with the sci-fi situation she had been chosen to live in.

The truth was that, as bizarre as her growth still felt, its consequences were much more satisfying than she could have anticipated. Rachel had always known herself to be one of a kind when it came to smarts. Unfortunately, the world was built in a way where this had not implied that she held the power her intellect deserved. Things had changed—big time.

Rachel still did not know what she would do with this newfound supremacy, but she was not too concerned about it. Her conception of power had never been purposeful but self-serving. As long as she held it, she would come up with a good way to put it into use. And there was no doubt whether she held it. At least, in Deadwater, she did. After all, she was standing on the remains of those that had thought otherwise.

She daydreamed for a moment, imagining herself in a busy city street, watching the Lilliputians from her vantage, making her mind up about what to do with them. It was weird as hell. After all, what was a giant woman supposed to do with her tiny subjects? It was incredibly thrilling, too.

A voice from the back of her mind poured some water into the sweet wine of her musings. They had tried to stop her already. They would try again. Their first attempt had taught her how tough she had become, but the army had surely learned the lesson too. They would be back, likely with heavier stuff. And this would not be all they would be back with. Somehow, Rachel did not feel too afraid of weapons, at least the standard stuff. But this was not all the military could do, was it?

The mental image of a blonde giantess having a field day in the city crossed her mind. She was watching her rampage on the large screen of her lab’s computer, surrounded by colleagues that were as awed as she was. Suddenly, General Whitley got into the room. He provided some vague explanation about what was going on and the unsuccessful attempts to stop her and then ordered them to find a solution.

Rachel suddenly understood what she had to do.

She turned to look in the direction of the base’s main entrance. As far as she could tell, the area was even more crowded than when she had left. No one seemed to have got too far, though.

“Good,” Rachel muttered with a grin.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Kurt was looking at the twisted frame of the 4x4. Its front had crashed with the far end of the depression he was still having trouble believing was a footprint. Someone he did not know was trying to help the driver to open the deformed door. He shook his head at the scene. He could understand that panic could drive people to try stupid things… but the damned imprint was four feet deep. What in the hell had he expected?

He had worked at Deadwater for close to three years. Not until today had he realized that the base had been designed with military security standards in mind. There was only one way in or out, and the road that led to it was conveniently elevated and walled so that it was impossible to reach the main gate through any shortcut. It made sense, he guessed. Until a giant woman showed up and fucked the only exit point when everyone was in desperate need of an evacuation.

The foolish attempt of the Wrangler driver had been the first and probably last attempt to use a vehicle to escape from the nightmare they had all been trapped in. A few had decided to take their chances on foot. It was not impossible, but as far as Kurt had been able to see, the time it took them to climb out of each of the multiple footprints the giantess had left made their attempt both challenging and physically demanding. Kurt belonged to the larger group that had decided to sit and wait for the soldiers to do their job. Most had lost their faith when the giant woman had started crushing tanks.

The distant sound of a building collapsing on itself made him turn from the scene at the bottom of the footprint. He looked in time to see the woman’s second foot breaking through the building, making short work of it.

“Oh, my God!” a woman’s voice he did not recognize said at his back.

The giant woman crouched. He understood she was tormenting some poor souls. This was what made her scarier; he had come to understand. Once he  had suspended disbelief enough to accept that a creature could grow to that size, the fact that it was not a fire-breathing giant lizard but a young woman in full possession of her faculties made things considerably more dreadful. She was not killing them because it was in her nature, but because she wanted to. For all he knew, she even liked it. A giant sadist was definitely more terrifying than a simple monster.

She did not spend too long with the poor souls she had plucked from the ruins of the military building. She just tossed them unceremoniously. Kurt realized that his jaw was dropped as he observed her. She seemed to take some time to make her mind up. And then, she turned. Her huge brown eyes seemed to lock with his. And then, her lips curled in a devilish grin that made his blood freeze.

He could not react until the colossal woman had walked back half the distance to their position.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel could not prevent a chuckle when she noticed the disruptive effect of her footprints in the pitiful evacuation attempt. A crashed car and several struggling people that were trying to climb out of some of the depressions helped her understand the effect of her size in the real world.

No one seemed to be getting too far away, so she took it easy as she strolled back to the base’s entrance, which was now even busier than it had been when the tank had shot her. A quick scan of the rest of Deadwater’s grounds showed her that everywhere else was empty. They had packed for her. How nice of them!

The crowd got noticeably more nervous as she approached. Rachel could not have been more delighted. The knowledge that a portion of the tiny losers at her toes had been her coworkers made the effect even more rousing.

They obviously but ineffectively tried to scatter as she approached. They had nowhere to go, though, trapped between the multiple contoured craters she had left in her previous brief encounter with them and her threatening approach.

She made her mind up just before meeting the first elements of the group. Shifting her pace slightly to the left, Rachel chose to step on about half a dozen tinies, popping them with the same grim finality as everyone who had met her sole. No longer with the need to pretend, the giantess let out a pleasured moan as she enjoyed the increased intensity of the screams coming from her feet.

“Hello again,” she peeped as her left foot mercilessly trampled another five. “You did not put too much faith in the little green army men, I hope,” she went on as she observed the multitude at her feet with morbid curiosity.

Rachel crouched elegantly in the catcher’s position and scooped a group of panicked midgets as the trepidation kept increasing.

“I’d rather take a closer look. Things from way up there  are a bit impersonal,” she offered as an explanation as she rose to her full stature and opened her palm to inspect her catch.

Rachel had got eight worm-sized humans, and even if they were a bit cramped, she felt as if she could have fit a few more in her palm. This alone was impressive enough, but Rachel did not allow herself to be distracted, and rather than focus on the quantity, she paid attention to the who.

Much as expected, there was a bit of everything. She did not recognize any of the men and women in boring business attire. For all she knew, they either worked at Deadwater’s non-secret admin tasks or were visiting for a similar business. There were a couple of tinies in more distinctive lab clothes, though. She did not recognize the man, but the woman rang a bell. Rachel remembered her from the cafeteria, even if she was unsure about which project she had been working on. Certainly not the cool stuff they did at level seven.

“So, a few of you losers got out,” she muttered, her warm breath ruffling her captives’ hair.

She knew right away what she had to do. Without further word, she turned her hand upside down and let the contents of her palm fall on the terrified crowd below.

“It’s raining men,” she mocked, delighting in the screams. The fact that some of the dropping victims knocked a few of their comrades out was particularly hilarious.

The tiny men at her feet got desperate enough to jump into the nearest footprint, trying to escape. Rachel smiled evilly, getting an idea. In bliss, the giantess moved her foot forward gently, nudging a few of the remaining people into the same imprint. She smiled as she repeated the operation, pushing a few more unlucky bastards.

The look from above was exhilarating. Her deep impression was filled with helpless tinies; their sheer quantity was amazing.

“Just running an experiment,” Rachel said as she shrugged.

And then, she moved her foot over the footprint, trying to match it before she set it down. She was purposefully slow as she lowered her sole into the imprint, secretly looking to make the experience extra dreadful for the pathetic bugs. A dozen pairs of hands shot up, trying to stop her unyielding advance. They tickled, which in turn unleashed a wilder reaction in the rest of her body. Rachel could feel the momentum building inside her, almost as if every erogenous point in her anatomy was being stimulated at once. She lowered her sole a bit more, easily defeating the pitiful resistance attempt of those trapped under it, compressing their bodies almost to the point of bursting. She stopped, trying to feel the panic. She could almost swear that she could sense the vibrations of their screams in the oversensitive surface of her sole. She realized she was getting close to climax, almost like a lover getting ready for the final thrust. Something in the back of her head told Rachel that it was not time yet. It was too early. And she had work to do. Business first, then play, her consciousness repeated. Her more primal self longed for the orgasm, but her more rational side knew it was not the time to deal with the comedown. She breathed in hard. And then again. She repeated the operation, trying to forget about the lives under her foot until she felt that she had cooled down enough. And then, she stepped. The squishes were delightful, making her arousal skyrocket back to where it was, leaving her an inch away from climax. She had to breathe hard once more. It was the best she had felt in a very long time, even better than some orgasms. Her moan was long and purposeful, this time, letting the world know how she felt, no longer concerned to show her cards.

Her antics also appalled the survivors even further. Rachel was enjoying their distress as much as their deaths. Spying some of the little fuckers looking at her over their shoulders as they unsuccessfully tried to escape, she felt the need to give them some context.

“Look, guys, killing you is becoming more addictive than popping bubble wrap, but I’m not doing it for sport. I mean, not only. I’d rather not have you guys working on ways to mess with me and my new size, that’s all,” she said.

Her humongous right foot barely waited for her to finish her explanation before searching for another suitable group of victims. Rachel then realized something and decided to complement her previous assessment.

“Don’t take this as praise, by the way. I doubt we could put together half a decent brain by combining all of yours. But why taking any chances when you are so easy to step on, right?”

The only reason it took Rachel five minutes to finish them all was that she took it easy. The last groups were also more scattered than the initial ones. Still, tracking the tiny bastards and squishing them under her soles was a walk in the park. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide other than the cars. So, all the giantess had to do was deal with the vehicles as harshly as she did with the people.

She was panting by the time she was done, but not of exhaustion. She had not imagined that she could feel so excited. Somehow, the knowledge that this was just a taste made things even better. Dr. Rachel Reed had not yet had the time to stop and reflect on what had happened to her, but she knew three things: it was irreversible, it empowered her beyond her wildest dreams, and it made her feel more alive than ever. She now had to decide what to do with it.

There was something she had to do first, though. Always meticulous with her work, Rachel crossed the base to the area where she had obliterated the army once more. She found what she had been searching for quickly enough. The two tanker trucks felt like soda cans as she grabbed them in either hand. A mild shake confirmed that they were full enough.

Her supernatural speed of movement got her next to the spot where she had emerged in no time. Rachel looked down at the pit and marveled at the sheer destruction she had caused merely by growing through the structure. There was not much standing, but she was thorough enough to know that lab equipment, samples, or storage units could have made it or be recoverable.

She tossed the first tanker truck into the hole and then put extra force into the second throw. The spark the truck produced as it hit the lowest level, where she used to work, was enough to lit the fire. Fed by countless gallons of refined fuel, the pyre soon burned with strength. Rachel remained in place, arms akimbo, fascinated by the whimsical dance of the flames as they consumed everything, erasing every trace of her life over the last three years. In a matter of minutes, she and her prodigious body would be the only thing remaining of Deadwater. Except for Curtis, of course. Thankfully, she knew perfectly well where to find him. She did not mind having an excuse to visit the city either.


End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 3 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 3

 

John loved his new Porsche. Jimmy Hendrix boomed through the twelve loudspeakers of its mind-blowing sound system as he pushed the sports car thirty miles per hour over the speed limit. Traffic in I-42 was light enough for that. Its three lanes seldom got congested outbound from Medford. After all, there was not much for miles around the six-million metropolis other than its suburbs. The inbound lanes were a bit denser, even if the rush hour was already over. There always seemed to be a constant stream of people getting into the city.

“All along the watchtower” finished and gave way to his next Spotify track: “Paint it black,” by the Rolling Stones. John drummed his fingers against the steering wheel as he pushed his car even a little faster. Martha might tease him about his mid-life crisis, but the Porsche Carrera made him feel alive.

His bliss so absorbed him that he barely had time to react to the sudden and utterly unexpected pileup. At that point, I-42 surrounded a short hill, and the gridlock surprised him just as he was coming around the bend. The race car brakes of the Porsche compensated for his lack of attention and brought the car into a halt inches away from the bumper of the Honda Civic in front of him. Judging by the skidding noise, John guessed that he had left a couple of hundred dollars worth of tire stuck on the hot asphalt. He did not mind. Instead, he just sighed, feeling relieved at having avoided a nasty accident.

His respite only lasted two seconds. It was the time that passed before the car behind him crashed into the back of his Carrera, pushing it into the Civic in front. The sheet metal accordioned with a loud groan, adding to John's distress at the sudden kick to his head and neck. Eight airbags activated almost at once, helping to absorb the impact but adding to the overall confusion as he was surrounded by deflating plastic.

He felt a trickle of blood running down his forehead as he tried to recover from the dizziness.

“What the fuck?” he muttered out loud.

His sight was still a bit blurry, but things were stabilizing enough for him to see that he had been far from the only car involved in the accident. Wisps of smoke plumed from several of the vehicles to the front in the completely gridlocked interstate. The three lanes of traffic were blocked by cars in different states and orientations, the cacophony of horns adding a background to the high-pitched screams coming from every direction.

John hurt more about his car than about his wound as he tried to make sense of the situation. He was in I-42, in the middle of fucking nowhere. How in hell had the highway choked like this?

The ground shook, making the windows of his car rattle. And then, it shook again. And again. Half a dozen shakings later, John’s unconscious made him aware of what was made the situation so disturbing: the tremors were too regular to be random. And they were increasing in intensity.

Someone ran screaming past his window, in the direction of the city. Then someone else. It finally became a stream of panicked people, using the irregular aisles between cars as improvised tracks to get back into Medford. Or rather to get away from whatever was in the opposite direction.

“What the hell is going on?” he screamed, tempted to join the runaways, even if he did not know what they were running from.

He got his question answered a moment later when she came to view around the ridge the highway circled. It turned out that the entire pandemonium had been caused by a woman, albeit not an ordinary one. She was both young and nude, even if none of these two aspects were the source of the commotion. Her looks weren’t either, even if they were remarkable. Slim and incredibly fit, John understood that the young woman had added considerable work at the gym to blessed genetics. Her long and well-toned legs ended in wide hips that framed a washboard-flat stomach that even hinted a sixpack. Her body widened again at her shoulders, allowing enough space for breasts that were out of proportion with her slender frame and stood impossibly erect. Long dark auburn hair fell in disarray all the way to mid-back and framed an attractive face with high cheeks, full lips, and enormous dark brown eyes.

She would have caught John’s attention if he had seen her walking down the street or at a shopping mall, even if she had been dressed. He had always had something for redheads, and she was a stunning one. But today, this was not what had made his jaw drop in shock.

Of course, what had astonished him and the other thousands stuck in I-42 had been the woman’s size. Judging by the distance and what was visible of her, the nude woman had to be enormous, almost the size of a highrise!

She was approaching the highway from one of those back roads that got deep into the desert and that no one ever took. As far as John knew, this one led to a third-tier military base in a mesa a few miles north. He had never met anyone who worked there or could explain which sort of business the US Army was conducting on it.

She had to be coming from there, of course. Deadwater, that was the name of the place, if he remembered right. It was built by a dried lake. The sight of the giantess made John question his former knowledge that the base was irrelevant. He did not have too much time to focus on that, though. There were more pressing matters, like the relentless approach of the mysterious woman.

She had the demeanor of someone being called to stage to pick an award up as she approached the highway. Her smirk, both satisfied and evil, was what convinced John to open the door of his Porsche and join those choosing to run back to the city. He was so spooked that he even ignored the fact that they had over twelve miles to go.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel’s heart filled with glee when she sighted the interstate in the distance. It was curious, she reflected. Up until the previous night, no one would have ever called her a social person. And now, she longed to be surrounded by people. The key to this change in attitude was the people’s relative size, of course. And the power it conferred to her by comparison.

The blazing sun warmed the vast extension of her nude anatomy as she calmly strolled down the narrow back road, approaching I-42 with deceiving casualness. In other circumstances, Rachel would have been concerned about the lack of sunscreen. She was far from worried about it now. The most she felt was a healthy tan forming. It would have been ironic if the same skin that had deflected tank shells had got sunburnt.

She was equally untroubled by her stark nudity. Even if her sexual appetites had been far from conventional, Rachel had never been an exhibitionist. There was no point in trying to cover herself up now, though. She doubted anyone would feel offended specifically by her nakedness, and she certainly did not mind being seen. In the past, Rachel had always enjoyed the pleasantly surprised looks of her lovers the first time they saw her in her birthday suit. It was as if they could not understand that the nerdy redhead girl could have such a bombshell body. The scene would repeat itself now, it seemed, even if the audience would be in the millions.

She still had a mile or so to go when her presence was widely noticed. Her smile widened when the crashing sounds of the first accidents reached her ears. She loved being the cause of such commotion just by showing up. Thirty seconds and half a mile later, I-42 was completely impassable in both directions. The initially light traffic was starting to pile up behind the wreck of cars involved in the multiple accidents. The lanes in the direction of the city were becoming gradually emptier as transit became stuck on the opposite side. On the other hand, the inbound lanes quickly became a nightmare, with the gridlock steadily growing towards Medford.

Rachel strutted the last few hundred yards, feeling the sexual tension come back as she got closer to the miniature world and its dwellers. She was about to reach the highway by the time car doors started flying open, sending a steady stream of would-be escapees into a panicked flight through the narrow spaces between cars.

Rachel chuckled.

“And I even did not touch them, yet,” she thought, amused.

She was almost upon the interstate when she realized that she had not put any thought on how to make her entrance. This would be her first interaction with the world outside of Deadwater; she might as well treat it like a special moment. Should she address them? She was a couple of steps away when she decided to let her body do the talking and chose an obviously occupied sedan from her lofty viewpoint.

The cacophony at the road seemed to die for a second as she lifted her foot and let it hover over her intended victim. She felt dozens of tiny eyes looking over their owners' shoulders as they momentarily slowed their escape attempts down. And then, she just completed the step. Like every other vehicle she had trodden upon, the gray sedan could not hold her weight even for a fraction of a second. She loved the way the frame gave up, only to have every glass in the car shatter as she compacted it into a two-dimensional layer of tinfoil. Her foot kept going, pushing the road and cracking the asphalt under its incalculable pressure, digging the earth below until it formed a neatly defined footprint. Cracks projected from it like spiderwebs, catching some of the nearby cars and tilting them as one or more wheels got caught into them. The tremor that accompanied it was also overwhelming to the miniature world, making vehicles bounce and sending a few of the closest runners off their feet.

Rachel giggled in delight and then pivoted on her foot, moving her titanic form with the grace of a ballerina and bringing her left foot over a van that was trapped in the outermost lane of the highway. The delivery vehicle was leveled as bad as its mate; the aftermath of her step was also equally astounding.

With her stance artificially widened, Rachel brought her hands to her hips to complete the commanding pose and observed the trapped mass of humanity under her clean-shaven pussy. Her cunt reacted to the wondrous sight with a quick dampening as the sexual stimulation returned with strength.

It was amazing. She felt like Gulliver with the Lilliputian troops marching between her legs, even if she was pretty sure that the bug-sized men and women at her feet were considerably less enthusiastic about the situation than the fictional soldiers. She was undoubtedly happier than Gulliver. This was not some distant and mysterious land she had washed in. This was the real world, her world. And now, some extraordinary turn of events allowed her to experience it as no one had even been able to dream before.

Rachel remained silent for a couple of minutes, letting the soft desert breeze cool her warm skin as she let her new universe sink in. She mentally sized the model cars and the other vehicles becoming stuck on the highway, letting her new scale register. She then tracked the dozens of runaways, captivated by their diminutiveness and the pointlessness of their efforts. There was a fair representation of every kind of citizen she would later find in the metropolis, but as far as she could tell, their reaction to her was just the same. She relished both in their terror and their puzzle. She could almost hear their thoughts: how in the hell could she be so big? What were her intentions?

The truth was that she did not even know herself. There was one thing that was clear in her mind: she owned them. Or, to be more precise, she owned their fates, which was close enough. Her brief experience at Deadwater had already taught her about the kind of power she held over the tiny worms, and she was eager to put it in motion on the larger stage.

“How rude of me,” she finally said, her booming voice reaching for miles. “I crashed your party without even a ‘Hi.’ Let’s get that fixed, shall we?”

She paused as if waiting for an answer. Of course, the only response she got from the road at her toes was the already usual background screaming.

“I am Doctor Rachel Reed, and I… um… used to work at the Deadwater Research Facility. Now, as impressive as my tits and ass are, I am pretty sure that they are not the primary reason you are looking up at me with such awe. So, let’s get that out of the way: yes, the world looks like a playground from up here.”

Rachel then bent at the waist and reached out for a teal SUV. Her fingers dented the metal as usual when she grasped it and lifted it as she stood back up to her full, awe-inspiring height.

“And yes, this means you are the toys,” she added.

The pitch of the screams increased as she observed the road at her feet with giddy amusement, holding the car by her side like a purse. The warmth at her womanhood was a constant level now, almost as if she were engaged into neverending foreplay. Dozens of wicked ideas ran through her mind, and she was longing to play. And then, her disciplined self took over and reminded her that she still had business to take care of. She had to get Curtis. After all the work she had put into exterminating every survivor at Deadwater, leaving the most dangerous member of the pack at large was an unnecessary risk.

“Later,” she promised herself. Once she got Curtis, she would be free to unleash her darkest passions on the worms at her toes. And she would also be able to take care of her permanent state of arousal as she deserved. Her despicable ex-boss and ex-lover was the only thing standing between her and the wildest orgasm the world had ever witnessed.

Rachel breathed in and then slowly exhaled, calming herself down. And then, she addressed the astonished Lilliputians.

“Unfortunately, I have a job to do, so I can’t take the time to pay you the attention you deserve. It breaks my heart, but business must always come first. Don’t feel gloomy, in any case. I can assure you that you will be seeing a lot of me.”

And then, the giantess lifted her right foot and moved it forward. The crowd, who had been momentarily relieved by her latest remarks, reacted in utter panic as the shadow of her truck-sized foot came upon them. Rachel’s sole mercilessly finished everything it found on its path to yet another footprint. This included both vehicles and those trying to make a run between them. She reveled in the different squashing sensations at her sensitive skin.

Her left foot soon left its spot on the farthermost lane and joined her right. She chose another packed spot, repeating the treat to her senses. Without further word, the giantess started strutting down the outbound lanes, each of her steps bringing down death and destruction to the world below. As the body count increased, her libido did, too, up to the point where she started letting out louder and louder moans as she progressed towards the city.

In any case, Rachel’s murderous antics were not driven by her lust but by some rough first draft of her plan to deal with the new world that unfolded in front of her. She had not yet had the time to stop and put a master plan together, but she knew that she would eventually need to discuss the new status quo with the tiny population or, to be more precise, with their leaders. The army had already shown her what she could expect in terms of the first reaction, and she was vaguely aware that she would need to deal with a few other attempts to stop her. Rachel had learned enough during that first confrontation not to be overly concerned about future attacks. Still, as empowering as it was to defeat military units, she was not looking forward to her life becoming an everlasting battle.

So, there would need to be a deal, eventually. And Rachel intended to have the upper hand when that happened.

She called the embryo of the plan in her head “Shock and Awe”. The name was far from original, but it was very descriptive. It was also very straightforward. Her goal was to terrify the population first and dishearten them later when their law enforcement and military failed miserably to stop her. She guessed it would not be easy to bring them to the breaking point, but once she did, they would be willing to accept anything to stop her from slaughtering them. Or, she thought with a devilish grin, just to have her slaughter them less.

She spotted a nicely sized group running on the hard shoulder as she moved forward, so she aimed her next step to end up right on top of them. This time the wet squishes of the human bodies were not mixed with the more impersonal shattering of aluminum and glass, making the thrill somewhat purer.

She let out her loudest moan yet.

“I’ll have to be careful about what I promise to them. This stuff is more addictive than I thought.”

She kept prancing down the occupied lanes, keeping her eyes trained on the particular area of the world her feet were about to devastate. She guessed her body count must be in the high three digits, and I-42 still offered her a couple more miles of stuck traffic to bring the figure to the next level. She had to stop when she realized she would cum long before reaching the laggards in the pile-up.

She was panting, closer to climax than she would have expected. Her nipples were harder than diamond in her sweaty chest, and it felt as if a hundred fire butterflies were flying in her stomach. A heavy drop of her dense love juice rained on the road below, making the roof of a car cave and adding to her excitement.

Her lizard brain was demanding her to finish herself right then. Her more rational mind knew that she might even get to the fireworks without any assistance from her deft fingers. A couple more well-placed steps on crowded areas, and she might peak anyway.

She tried to cool down, repeating the same breathing routine she had already tried at the base. Rachel was a hotter woman than most acquaintances would have believed, but she was also a fervent believer that the mind should always prevail over the flesh. She had exercised her self-restraint on multiple occasions in the past, when the games she was engaged in promised an even better outcome if she waited. This training was coming in handy, now that she was virtually surrounded by sex toys.

As soon as it was relatively safe, the giantess crossed to the free inbound lanes of the highway. Anyone who interpreted this as mercy on her part was deadly wrong, but Rachel did not consider it necessary to correct them. Instead, she just kept going, her feet digging deep footprints in the warm asphalt rather than annihilating those on it. She kept her eyes trained on the little bugs to her left, knowing that she could cross back and enjoy the ride again at any moment if she so pleased. Observing their shock and the comicality of their movements was amusing but far from the power rush that she got when she killed them on a whim.

It was not until a mile later that she remembered about the contents of her hand. She stopped to bring the SUV she had been carrying over the last three miles to her face. Its driver had probably thought that she had forgotten about her, so now that she was the sole focus of the giantess’ attention, she seemed as shocked as in the first time she had laid eyes upon her.

Rachel observed the middle-aged woman through the windshield and tried to make her mind about what to do. In a whim, she brought the index finger of her free hand to the rear window and quickly shattered it with her neatly polished fingernail. Her finger then got into the car and pinched its roof with the help of her thumb, which was resting on the top of the car from outside. The metallic groan was louder and more satisfying than she had expected as she peeled the roof of the SUV, opening the vehicle like a can of sardines.

It was so easy. Back when she was normal, Rachel could not have done that even with a toy. And now, suddenly, she had had the idea and had instantly known that she would have no trouble carrying it out. It was not only the size. Her strength and dexterity were also up by at least an order of magnitude. She felt a shiver running down her spine as she understood even better the power she now held over the miniature world. She could kill them by the dozen, but she could also handle her tiny surroundings with the utmost delicacy if she so wanted.

The woman in the suddenly roofless car screamed as she looked up at her in terror.

“I had forgotten about you,” Rachel admitted sheepishly. “The truth is that I had picked you up just for one thing. I want to know the time.”

The tiny woman shut up, stunned. She then babbled in a squeaky voice:

“The… the time?”

“Do you have a clock in there?” Rachel insisted, making sure to sound impatient.

“Qua… quarter past ten,” the woman finally said.

The driver did not feel at all relieved at Rachel’s warm smile. She looked even shocked when the giantess said:

“You have been… strangely… useful. I guess it would be an overkill to get rid of you now, wouldn’t it?”

Without further word, the titaness crouched and set the car behind her, on the free inbound lanes. The driver seemed to need some time to get the cue and start the engine. Rachel let out a silly giggle as she observed the battered vehicle move away from her with an irregular zigzag.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“What do you mean, a giant woman?” Cliff asked through the microphone of his noise-canceling headset. He had to use it even if his counterpart was sitting next to him. The roar of the chopper’s rotor did not give them any other option to communicate.

“I’m as much at a loss as you are,” Jennifer replied. “The studio is getting several messages about a woman of gigantic proportions farther down the interstate. They dismissed them at first, but there seem to be more and more. And some of the images and videos are getting too realistic to ignore.”

“Do you believe this shit?” the pilot asked, sounding as grumpy as he felt.

Jennifer had been doing her job for far less time than Cliff. For all she knew, the pilot had seen a dozen like her come and go. After all, reporting the morning traffic in the local news was an OK job to start a career in journalism, but not something one wanted to do for too long. But, different than him, she had not yet lost hope to be able to do some good reporting.

Being Medford’s Eye in the Sky might sound sexy, but it was as dull as it got. Like every predecessor, Jennifer had secretly hoped for a car chase or another scenario that would break the routine. In thirteen months she had not even had any unusual instance of gridlocked traffic to report. Medford was boring like this.

So, even if what the studio was asking them to check made less sense than the arrival of Godzilla from the sea, Jennifer was naturally predisposed to give it a try. For Cliff, this kind of enthusiasm was long buried. As far as she knew, all he cared about was getting back to base and spending the afternoon with his family.

“Do you have anywhere else you need to be?” Jennifer asked, knowing that this would be more effective than an appeal to the man’s curiosity.

She complemented the sentence with a wink. She knew there was another reason she had been chosen for the job other than her enthusiasm. It was not a coincidence that her twelve predecessors had also been young, good-looking women straight out of university. And she had a feeling this was also the reason Cliff had not looked for another job after twenty-eight years.

The pilot grunted and then said:

“This better not be another practical joke from the guys at Sports.”

And then he turned the chopper back to the East and headed towards I-42. They reached the city limits soon enough.

“Traffic is strange as fuck,” he observed.

Jennifer immediately saw that he was right. The inbound lanes were as desert as a ghost town. She had never seen them like this. In contrast, traffic was starting to pile up all the way to the city's entrance in the outbound lanes. Jennifer looked into the horizon and could not find where the traffic jam started.

“Well, it seems that we will at least get something,” Jennifer replied, sounding more thrilled than she had wanted to. “Can you follow the interstate to the east?” she asked.

“Sure,” Cliff said as she moved the bright yellow and purple chopper into a gentle flight that followed the general path of I-42.

“Ok, they want me to start reporting,” Jennifer said. “Can you get the nosecone camera on the traffic?”

“You got it,” Cliff said.

Jennifer then raised her hand and used her fingers to make a countdown from five. Cliff smiled at the sound of her reporting voice. He had always loved it.

“This is Jennifer Brill, reporting live from Medford’s Eye in the Sky. Our focus is on I-42 this morning, as the situation has got as bad as anyone can remember. As you can see, the bumper-to-bumper traffic goes on for miles. We are now three miles outside of the city and… Holy Fuck!”

Jennifer was so awestruck by the sight ahead of her that it took her a few seconds to realize that she had used one of the worst possible combinations of words while reporting live. It took her even longer to notice that Cliff had stopped the news helicopter into a hover.

“We need to leave,” the pilot said.

The would-be Pulitzer prize winner inside her came out just then.

“Don’t even think about it,” she said through the internal line.

“She is dangerous,” he said.

“She is news!” she replied. She sounded even more purposeful when she said: “Stay put. I need to start reporting.”

Cliff did not look too happy, but he complied without further questions.

Jennifer decided to ignore her previous blunder as she started describing what she saw:

“We seem to have found the source for the nightmare traffic, and it is no other than a… giant woman. I have no other words to describe her since… judging by the distance… she… she seems to be hundreds of feet in height. The… woman is walking down the interstate… cars look like models by her feet. People…”

Cliff was helpful enough to zoom with the front camera of the chopper, giving her a closer look at the panicked crowd by the giant’s humongous feet.

“People… must look tiny to her. The woman seems to be paying attention to them but is walking down the free outbound lanes. She is… clearly… heading towards the city… but we do not know her intentions….”

And then, the woman stopped. Jennifer’s heart missed a heartbeat or two when the giantess looked up, and she had the weird sensation that she had locked eyes with her. She had seen them.

“We need to leave,” Cliff insisted. “I don’t like this.”

“Do not touch the fucking stick,” Jennifer barked through the internal line, not knowing where that commanding tone had come from. It worked, in any case.

“She has seen us,” the pilot complained, even if he did not move.

“We are flying, for God’s sake!” Jennifer responded.

She did not look at her counterpart, in any case. Her eyes were too fixated on the giant woman. Once she had gone through the initial shock of her size, Jennifer had finally realized everything else that was remarkable on the woman. Her youth was one of the things that caught her attention first. She did not think she would be much older than she was.

Her plump lips then curled into an evil grin. Jennifer saw almost in slow motion how the colossal redhead lifted her left foot from the ground and moved it over the packed outbound lanes.

“Oh, no!” Jennifer screamed for all the audience to hear.

The giant woman looked up in their direction before she set her foot down, making it clear that it was all for their benefit. Jennifer let out a short scream when the woman’s step crushed two cars and the front half of a third. She could not see the underside of her sole but was sure that there had been people between the vehicles. And not a few.

“She…stepped on people. I repeat: the giant woman just stepped on people. It was… on purpose.”

“Let’s leave, Jen,” Clifford insisted.

“We cannot leave, for fuck’s sake!” she said, still shocked but convinced that this was just the beginning of the most shocking news story the country had ever seen.

“You in the chopper,” a booming voice came from outside. It filtered into the cockpit, easily defeating the deafening sound of the rotor and reaching their ears. It made both Cliff and Jennifer straighten their backs at attention.

“She is talking to us,” Jennifer said.

“I can fucking see that!” Cliff replied, sounding like someone who wished he had never got out of bed that morning.

“Can you hear me?” the giantess asked. Her voice was deep but sensual, thunderous but still sounding feminine. In a way, it was as if she were addressing them through a concert’s speaker system.

“How can we reply?” Jennifer asked.

“You have to be kidding me!” Cliff said.

“Listen to me, you fucking bastard!” Jennifer yelled. “This is the biggest news… ever! This is a fucking Pulitzer Prize. This is your retirement twenty years ahead of time. So, will you please stop fucking with me and start cooperating a bit?”

Clifford’s jaw dropped. And then, he said:

“The floodlight.”

“What?”

“We can use the floodlight to reply,” the pilot said.

“Then, what the fuck are you waiting for?” Jennifer demanded.

Clifford did not reply. He just reached for the floodlight’s controls and activated it for a short one-second burst.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was pleased when the chopper’s front light blinked once. She was pretty sure that this was the answer to her direct question. Just to be sure, she asked again in its general direction:

“Ok, let’s try this again, just to confirm. Give me one flash if you can hear me well.”

She got her answer much faster this time. Smiling, she came back at them:

“Excellent. Now, give me two flashes if you are interested in engaging into a little piece of exclusive reporting.”

It took a little longer this time, but she got her two flashes.

“Brilliant,” she smiled.

Rachel had not known what to think of the bright yellow and purple chopper when she had first set eyes on it. Her initial reaction had been one of annoyance. Still, she had quickly evolved her thinking as she realized that the tiny aircraft represented a  unique opportunity to bring her Shock and Awe strategy to life. She had doubted whether she would be heard, but the diminute people inside the toy helicopter had been kind enough to confirm that to her.

“Ok, I’m afraid that this is going to be a little one-sided, but unless you are interested in coming down, I guess we’ll have to live with it. I’ll make a statement. Let me know when we are live with two flashes.”

She got the signal surprisingly fast.

She had not rehearsed her speech, but it was not a big deal. She knew the overall lines she wanted to touch upon, and she had never struggled with words.

“Hello. I am Doctor Rachel Reed, and I am a giant or, more precisely, a giantess. I know your mind is probably blown at this moment. Many of you probably don’t believe what you see yet, think this is some modern version of the War of the Worlds prank. I am, however, very real. Those of you in Medford will have the chance to enjoy my presence soon enough. If you are watching elsewhere, it might take some more time before you can see me live.”

Rachel paused for a second and pushed her chest out before continuing.

“In case you are wondering, I was not always this tall. I was blessed with this size earlier this morning, and I have been spending the last couple of hours or so learning about its possibilities. It’s time for me to get into the city and experience my new self in the real world, so I thought I would give you a heads up about how this will work.”

Rachel stopped for added effect. It was time to drop the bomb.

“First of all, it’s damn hard to move around without breaking stuff or killing people. You are just too small, and everything else is just too frail. So, I won’t even try. If I feel like doing something, I will, regardless of the consequences. I will explore, I will test stuff, and, in the process, I will mess with you. I don’t expect you to like it, but you can’t do shit about it. The military tried stopping me already, and I’m not even scratched. You are welcome to try again; just don’t expect to live long afterward.”

She would have paid to be able to see the reaction of those watching her for the first time from the false safety of their living rooms. She had terrorized the crowd at her feet for too long to consider them as an unbiased audience.

“If you are around me, you need to accept that your life depends on my whim. Follow any orders or instructions I might give you, and your chances will improve. Disobey me or, even worse, challenge me, and I’ll turn you into a stain.”

Rachel thought that she had been harsh enough. Her objective of scaring the shit out of them must have certainly been accomplished. She decided to end in a lighter tone.

“Look at the bright side of this. You’ll get to see a lot of me. You can stare as long as you want at my ass or tits, and I won’t mind. Although truth be told, you’ll probably get to see more of my feet.”

She chuckled at her own pun, even if, in truth, she did not think it was so good.

“I’m done for now. We’ll have time to talk later. You guys in the chopper feel free to follow me, but make sure you stay out of my face. If you become annoying, I’ll swat you like a fly. Understood?”

And with that, Rachel turned her sight back to the world at her feet, momentarily forgetting about her worldwide audience. It was time to walk the talk.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“You got what you wanted?” Cliff asked through the microphone. “I could have done without the speech from the psycho bitch.”

Jennifer did not know whether she was more appalled or excited as she replied:

“This is history in motion, Cliff.”

“This is madness in motion,” he said.

“Both things are not mutually exclusive,” Jennifer replied.

There were a few seconds of silence. Then, the young reporter added:

“Every single news outlet a hundred miles around us must be looking for a chopper, right now. Make sure you get the best spot and keep it as you follow her. This is our exclusive.”

“You want to follow her?” Cliff asked, mesmerized.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and asked:

“Are you sure you have really worked for a news station for close to thirty years?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel knew that she could not resume her walk down the free inbound lanes. The world’s eyes were set on her now, and she had just set very high expectations.

Her left foot was still planted in the group of cars and people she had obliterated for the benefit of the camera, but none of the tinies that had saved their necks by inches when her sole had landed were around it anymore. She had given them plenty of time to flee during her improvised speech.

It was not as if they were too far away, though. A couple or three steps, at most. So, without further thought, Rachel brought her right foot to the busy outbound lanes, crushing a couple of abandoned cars and getting ready to chase the crowd. A shadow she caught through the corner of her eye made her change her mind.

It took her some time to recognize what it was. She felt a weird mix of annoyance and respect for whoever it was that had decided to try something different to evade her. Rather than joining their peers in their hopeless run, the owner of the shadow had decided to hide under one of the cars in front of her. There was, of course, the risk that she would accidentally end up crushing the vehicle in question. But the plan was not half bad.

Unfortunately for the brave soul, Rachel hated very few things as much as being outsmarted.

The easy way to end it quickly would have been to just stomp on the car and take care of the hider, but it felt too impersonal. She could, of course, crouch and get the car out of the way in order to pick the offender up. And then, her lips drew a naughty smirk as an idea came to mind.

Rachel was a remarkable woman in many aspects, from her intellect to her physical appearance. Those that knew her more intimately knew that she was also a sexual beast. From them, only a few had got to enjoy one of her best-hidden secrets: her striking feet and her skill with her long dexterous toes. She had played countless sex games with them. It was time to introduce them to the grand stage of the world.

Thrilled by the idea she had had, Rachel rested her hands on her hips and then raised her right foot from the ground. She maneuvered it gracefully until its ball was resting on top of the target car. She was careful not to apply too much weight into it, though. She did not want the vehicle to flatten. She was in a playful disposition as she slid her long thumb toe over the warm surface of the car’s roof. And then, she pushed with as much delicacy as she could, slightly denting the roof but shattering all the windows in the process. This had been her objective all along, so she gave herself kudos for having achieved it.

Rachel then moved her foot forward a bit more and curled her big toe. The prolonged thumb got into the car through the space previously occupied by the windshield and got a good hold of the vehicle through its roof. It was now only a matter of pulling her foot up. The car moved with it, lifting from the ground and exposing the lone man that had tried to outwit her. Rachel shifted her foot to the side to get a direct view of her latest victim.

“Hi there,” she chirped.

The man, who looked young from her vantage, rolled on his back to get a straight view of her. She could have sworn that she had seen some trembling. Keeping with the act, Rachel swung her foot, releasing its hold of the car, tossing it a couple of hundred feet into the desert.

To the man’s credit, he reacted fast. One moment he was lying on his back, and the next, he had already started a sprint down the road. Rachel simply moved the same foot towards him and knocked him over with the same big toe that had been grabbing a car not so long ago. He was pushed a few feet forward, landing face down. Her thumb was upon him before he could react, holding him against the asphalt with vicious force, even if Rachel made sure to keep the pressure at a bearable level.

Only the man’s head emerged from the shape of her humongous thumb toe. Unfortunately, in his position, she could not see his face. Rachel resolved this by rolling the man over himself with a skillful movement of the same digit. As soon as the man was facing up, she rested it on top of his diminutive body again, trapping him.

Rachel stooped lightly to peek over her generous breasts and at the man she was holding down a couple of hundred feet below.

“Are you and my toe getting along well?” she mocked from above.

Quite surprisingly, the man tried to reply. She was applying too much pressure to his chest for that. Rachel could not prevent feeling some respect for the man’s boldness, even if it was gravely misplaced. She removed her thumb from him, a gesture that he mistakenly understood as being released. He was on his feet in no time. He did not have the chance to start running, though. He was about to when Rachel widened the gap between her first two toes and moved her foot forward, fitting the man’s tiny figure on it. She did not give him the time to get any ideas before bringing her toes back together, pinching him in place. Rachel’s right leg left the ground soon enough with the grace of a gymnast, lifting the man and bringing it to her ready left palm.

She then stood back to her full height and raised her catch under her delighted eyes.

“I had not realized until now how well prehensile toes work with being a giant,” she mocked.

The man could only scream in response

“You are a tad smarter than your comrades down there,” she then said, addressing the man directly.

She could see a glimpse of hope in the man’s eyes. She had to fight hard to prevent laughter.

“And still, you were defeated by a toe,” Rachel added, chuckling.

She did not give the man time to reply before tossing him over her shoulder. She had wasted too long with him, and the crowd was slowly getting away.

“Ready or not, here I come!” she announced cheerfully.

Her next step turned a car and a van into two-dimensional scraps. A couple dozen more abandoned vehicles met a similar fate before Rachel stood back over the terrified mob. They had had a head start, but she was just too fast when she moved uninterrupted. This was another of the benefits of her boost in size. She realized that she had not given it as much credit as it deserved. After all, she was close to twenty miles from the spot where it all had started, and to her, it had merely felt like a stroll.

The frenzied worms were doing their best to get away from her through the four narrow aisles that formed between the abandoned cars and between them and the guardrails. Unfortunately for them, their best was not nearly enough. Feeling naughty, Rachel drew her leg and kicked casually. Three vehicles were sent spiraling to the front. They rolled as they landed, finishing some unlucky tinies. They had an even worse effect once they settled since the wrecked cars ended up cutting three out of the four paths the people were using to run.

“Want a piece of advice?” Rachel teased. “Trying to outrun me does not seem like such a great idea.”

She stepped forward to prove her point, choosing, as usual, one of the spots where the crowd was thickest.

“Oooh,” Rachel let out. It had been a while since she had been treated with the feeling of multiple lives popping under her sole. Her left foot completed the step, snuffing a dozen more lives and stirring her even more.

No one but her knew why Rachel chose to step over the guardrails and into the empty lanes once more. Whatever the reason, the momentary respite was very welcome, in any case.

“I better find Curtis soon. My cunt is getting hotter than a damned volcano!” Rachel thought as she used the uneventful stroll down the inbound lanes to try and bring her arousal to a more manageable level. At times, it felt as if she had left her Satisfyer permanently on.

She covered the next two miles in no more than a couple of minutes. She could move amazingly fast when she did not get distracted. The brief calm let Rachel reflect on her latest antics and realize that she had gone into overdrive right from the start. It was not as if she had done it on purpose, but it suited her well, in any case.

As soon as she had finished her job at Deadwater, Rachel had known that there were only two ways her adventure could end up: either with her dead or with humanity kneeling before her. She had discarded the third option right away since she was pretty sure that it involved ending up in an underground hangar surrounded by tiny white coats. This clarity had made her choices along the way much more straightforward. And it had also made it considerably easier to give up to her baser instincts.

The real world demanded her attention again, so she forgot about her disquisitions and focused on the overpass a few hundred feet ahead. Medford’s skyline had been growing in front of her for a while now, up to the point where she almost felt as if she could grasp the skyscrapers within her fingers now. This also meant that she was close enough to the city for its roads to cross with each other, generating several overpasses and access ramps that hindered her way.

Traffic was as bad in the two-lane viaduct ahead as it was on I-42. Having been less exposed to her antics, the reaction of those on the elevated road was different, though. It felt… fresher. Rachel realized soon enough that she would have no trouble stepping over the overpass if she so chose. She just did not feel like it.

She feigned nonchalance as she walked through the bridge, her calves effortlessly plowing through the steel and concrete structure, breaking it as if it had been made of crackers. A couple of dozen cars dropped onto the traffic below. Countless more people were either buried under the rubble or mercilessly tossed around. Rachel did not even look back as she continued her trek down the highway, getting closer to the big prize: the city.

It felt anticlimactic to just bring the next overpass down in the same fashion, so Rachel just straddled it instead. It was a good move. She loved the sight of the miniature road trapped under her pussy.

Rachel did not need to force her pose too much to stride the knee-high road. With its four lanes, she only needed to widen her stance to a comfortable position. Her hands found their natural resting spot at her hips as she looked down at a fair representation of Medford’s society stuck under her looming presence. She had a bit of everything: poorer people in cheap cars next to the affluent that could afford the expensive import ones, couples that had gone out for some fun next to truck drivers that were working to keep the city running. And there was one single image in everyone’s head: she. Even if, at this precise moment, her snatch was probably capturing most of the attention.

Rachel was happy to have shaven just before the previous night’s “date” at Curtis’ apartment. She had never been too smug, but if the world’s population had to see her in the raw, she was thankful that they would at least catch her as groomed as possible.

The shiny reflection of the tank at the back of one of the trucks trapped under her caught her attention. She had initially mistaken it for an oil tanker, but at second glance, Rachel thought otherwise. The driver screamed for dear life as she crouched and grabbed the truck like a toy.

“Bingo,” Rachel muttered as she read the words “Dawson Dairy” on the side.

She maneuvered the long truck so that the driver’s cabin would be in front of her face and eyed the terrified tiny driver behind the large steering wheel.

“Mind if I take a sip?” she asked.

The man could only answer with screams. The giantess ignored him and rotated the truck so that the back of the tank would be aligned with her mouth. She parted her lips and pushed with her incisors. They easily defeated the sheet metal, biting a chunk of it off. She spat it on the road below and then sealed her lips around the hole as if kissing a long missed boyfriend.

Her throat swelled as she drank the cool contents of the milk tanker eagerly. She judged its capacity to be around a pint. She downed it all in one gulp.

“Ah,” Rachel purred as she removed the empty tank from her mouth. Milk trickled down the corner of her mouth as she savored the aftertaste in her palate.

The driver looked at her with a mix of fear and curiosity. She winked at him with complicity. And then, she closed her fingers, wrapping the tanker like a soda can, and tossed the entire thing to the side.

Rachel then stepped over the overpass and continued down the road. She had second thoughts two steps later. Those at the bridge saw how their brief moment of hope was shattered as the giantess turned to face them again.

“Sorry, I have a reputation to keep,” she said casually.

Her right foot was soon looming over the bridge, casting a threatening shadow on those trapped on it. It came down like a meteorize shortly after. The structure held her weight. And then, half a second later, it lost the battle. The thick concrete columns holding the viaduct in place shattered under stress caused by a lone and elegant foot. With them gone, the rest of the overpass fell like a house of cards.

A thick column of smoke was starting to rise into the sky as Rachel turned and kept moving down I-42, forgetting about the latest instance of chaos she had unleashed.

The giantess could see the first buildings less than a mile away. She felt jubilant. Finally, she had arrived in the city.

 

 

End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 4 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 4

 

Maya knew she should probably be running like everyone else, but she just could not. She had to see this. She had to see her!

The initial stream of people had turned into a tsunami now, so Maya had to step on top of an abandoned car to prevent the human tide from washing her away. From there, she observed the mind-boggling scene with an open mouth. The giant woman was… magnificent.

There was nothing about her that could not be described as perfect, from her outstanding beauty to her astonishing power, granted to her by her mind-blowing size. The best of it all was her attitude. The giantess was everything a woman should be: mighty, confident, in charge. She had the expression of someone that looked at the world as her possession, and why shouldn’t she?

Maya’s fascination started leaving some room for other feelings as the woman approached, and the physical consequences of her presence started becoming noticeable. She could first hear the ever-increasing thud of her footsteps; the shakings came shortly after. Soon enough, the woman’s dimensions stopped being an abstract conclusion of comparing her to her surroundings and started becoming way more real as her presence loomed closer. By then, Maya had trouble standing on top of the sedan’s roof since the ground shuddered rhythmically every time the giant’s foot hit the road.

By the time the urge to escape finally took over her, Maya realized that she could not. The torrent of people running around her made it impossible to join them in the road. She turned her attention back from the mob to the approaching titaness and realized to her dismay that she was already upon her.

The woman’s foot raised. A second later, Maya was engulfed in darkness as the shadow of a colossal sole blocked the bright sun. She looked up at the bus-sized foot starting its descent and moved her arms up, trying to stop the unavoidable, cursing herself for the stupid obsession that had sealed her fate.

And then, the foot landed, and the world around Maya turned upside down. She fell, and she rolled, feeling sharp hits in her ribs and her head. She was still groggy as she knelt and realized that she was still alive. The screams around her made her dial back into reality. The scene reminded her of the warzones she had only seen on the news. They felt distant on TV. There was nothing distant about them now.

A loud whistle in her inner ears blocked most of the sound outside, even if the screams that had brought her back from her dizziness still filtered through, steadily growing in intensity. Maya knelt first and supported her on her hands and knees later, still disoriented. Her hands slipped as a new heavy shaking caught her by surprise, sending her back on her belly. She knelt again, grunting as she did so. And then, her jaw dropped.

She was inches away from the crater. A quick look back revealed the position of the car she had been standing on, merely a couple of feet away. She crawled to the edge and peeked. She was frozen when she saw that the uneven surface of the depression was close to four feet in depth. The rational side of her mind knew that she was staring down at a giant’s footprint. The part of her brain that observed the world through thirty-one years of accumulated experience rejected to believe that this was possible.

The whistle in her ears kept going down, and the panicked screams took over its place. Maya shook as she stood up. The physical consequences of her brief encounter with the giantess were mild, but she was still overwhelmed by the experience. The impact went up when her new perspective of the crater in the road revealed its disturbing reality. She recognized the two-dimensional gray metal mangle in its center as a former car. Its reduced dimensions, compared to the vastness of the imprint, sent a shiver down Maya’s spine. What lay around it was more shocking. The bright T-shirts and colorful floral dresses were recognizable enough, embedded on the dusty bottom of the depression. The dark red stains that linked them were not, but Maya did not need to think too hard to know what they were.

“Oh, my God!” she said, suddenly feeling less impressed about the woman’s absolute power and considerably more terrified by it.

Another shaking made her look up. Her presence was still close enough, the consequences of her size still palpable. She saw her foot raising once more from the road and followed its deadly arch as it moved a hundred feet to the front. The ground shuddered once more. And Maya knew that another dozen lives had been reaped from the Earth.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The city was even better than Rachel had expected. I-42 had definitely been uplifting, but it could not compare to the metropolis when it came to enjoying her size. Of course, the best frame of reference for her new dimensions were still the people, but the buildings added so much to the experience!

In this section of the city, she still towered over everything she could lay her eyes on. She knew this would likely change when she got downtown and got surrounded by some of Medford’s most iconic skyscrapers, but for the time being, there was no building that could even make it to her clean-shaven pussy. She had been admiring them and how they compared to different parts of her new prodigious body for a while, as she roamed without too much purpose, letting the world’s scale sink in.

As far as Rachel could tell, she was in a working-class neighborhood, surrounded by low-rise apartment buildings. The eight-lane avenue was more than wide enough to let her move comfortably without having to worry too much about where she was stepping. This was not to say that the road was empty, far from it. The horde in the highway had only gotten worse once she got into the city limits, with the added challenge that both directions of the avenue had become equally packed. This had forced Rachel to make a decision soon enough. There had been no way to advance without trampling a whole lot of stuff… and people. There basically was no alternative. In fairness, it had been an easy decision. Rachel was not going to stay idle. And by now, she was more than comfortable finishing lives under her feet.

The challenge had been more practical than moral. The trek along the interstate had taught Rachel that stepping on people was a stirring experience. As soon as she had set foot in the city and had observed the apparently neverending mob, Rachel’s concern had been about keeping her sex drive at bay. She was determined to restrain herself until she had dealt with Curtis, and the world seemed intent on tempting her.

She had resolved the issue by keeping her attention away from the road at her feet as she strolled down the avenue. Of course, this did not prevent her from feeling the different types of squishes under the delicate skin of her sole, but with her focus on the buildings around her and the world above her knees, her murderous wade across the crowd was somewhat manageable. It was not so much that she did not get excited as much as the fact that she managed to keep her level of arousal at a steady level.

The change of sensations under her feet made her finally stop. She looked down to check that, much as she had thought, the crowd had thinned considerably. Rachel looked over her shoulder and guessed that she was about half a mile into the city by now. Turning a bit more, she looked down to see the aftermath of her stroll in the road below. The scene was more gruesome than she would have expected. Dozens of footprints littered the way from the interstate, each filled with the gory remainders of her victims.

“How’s that for shock?” she teased to her appalled audience.

As far as she could tell, Rachel had barely needed ten careless minutes in the city to get up there in the podium with the worst mass murderers in history. She doubted any of them had dealt with all their victims so personally, though.

The giantess explored her surroundings with curiosity and then lifted her gaze to try and estimate her current location. She was somewhere in East Medford, surrounded by miles of low-rise urban sprawl. From her vantage, she had no trouble finding the river and the tall structures of Downtown on both banks. Curtis’ apartment lay beyond, on the West End, as far away from her as any spot in the city. At this time of day, had she been driving, it would have taken her over an hour to get to her destination. She suspected her current condition would make the trek considerably easier. After all, being able to step on traffic opened up plenty of possibilities.

Rachel wondered whether she should have taken the beltway around Medford to get to her destination faster. It’s what she had done in the previous night's visit to her former boss and lover. But she had merely been a regular woman with a car back then. She was something else, now. And the prospect of crossing the city was considerably more attractive.

She only had to take a look down at the road at feet level to remember why. The titaness smiled as she gazed at the miniature world, the living reminder of her new status. The toy-like cars still littered the street, even if the time she had used to scan the city had allowed the worm-scaled people to clear the immediate area. It was nothing she would not be able to solve in a couple of steps, but it represented a relevant enough change for her to stop and think about what to do.

Her methodic side reminded Rachel that she should get ahold of Curtis as soon as possible, but her playfulness soon found a good enough excuse to come out. She had to learn about her new status, and as a scientist, she knew that the only way to do that was through experimentation. So, things should be fine as long as she did not go on too much of a detour in her trek towards her ex’s apartment.

The first victim of her indulgence was yet another man that had decided to bet his life to hiding rather than running. She observed the tiny fucker with wicked curiosity from her lofty viewpoint; he was using one of the palm trees lining the avenue to conceal his pathetic form.

“How long is it going to take them to learn that hiding from someone with a bird’s eye view of the city is pointless?” the giantess wondered.

Feeling naughty, the behemoth moved her right foot in the direction of the tree. She then stretched her long big toe and rested it on its trunk, opposite her teeny quarry. There was a reaction soon enough. Even from her height, Rachel had no trouble noticing the man’s hesitation between remaining in place and making a break for it and getting in the clear. She ignored his doubts and pushed, getting a nice crack from the relatively slim stalk. The man seemed to be much readier to break into a run. She never gave him the option. A new push quickly snapped the tree like a twig and pushed its fifty feet down on the tiny fucker. Had she had any doubt about his fate, the pool of blood spreading from under the light brown trunk resolved them.

The screaming from the street, which she had more or less discounted like the city’s familiar soundtrack, regained some intensity as she reminded the people that she might have taken a short break, but she still meant business.

Feeling mischievous, Rachel then moved her foot to the downed tree and curled her prolonged toes around the trunk in a new attempt to test the skill of her digits. She was pleased when she managed to get a hold of the fifty-foot tree, good enough to lift it from the street.

The scientist-turned-titaness doubted any of the tiny bugs running like headless chickens down the road would appreciate the skill this feat required, but she was thoroughly impressed with herself.

“Having skillful toes gains a new dimension when you are gigantic,” she reflected with delight.

She kept her foot at the level of the lowest roofs in the area, holding the palm with no visible signs of fatigue.

“Maybe I should help them acknowledge the complexity of my achievement,” she then thought.

With that, Rachel drew her foot forward and let go of the tree. It flew in a low arch in the direction of the fleeing people, hitting the ground right on the spot the giantess had intended. The fifty-foot tree did enough damage upon its landing. The rolling over itself right after was worse. The gargantuan Rachel giggled from up high, amused at her ability to toy with her surroundings.

Thrilled with the situation, the giantess then decided to take a closer look at the miniature world. Her knees landed on the road without warning, fracturing the pavement like meteorites and shaking her surroundings.

She sat on her heels and enjoyed the point of view. The screams took a new intensity as she observed the chaos in high definition. A woman in a floral dress caught her attention. Rachel reached out with her neverending arm and pinched the woman between two fingers, mindful of the pressure she was applying. Her prey was soon dangling in front of her inquisitive brown eyes. Rachel marveled once more at how she could make every single detail about such a tiny creature.

There was a reason the woman had stood out from the crowd.

“Aren’t you cute?” Rachel asked merrily.

The woman was more than cute. With long blonde hair and bright green eyes, the tiny female boasted a bombshell body. The low cut of the dress and the generous amount of cleavage she was showing were proof enough that she was more than aware of her beauty. She must have been a dream come true to any of the men now running aimlessly around her legs. To Rachel, she was merely a distraction, a toy to be amused for a few seconds.

The woman wriggled furiously as she screamed to the top of her lungs. Rachel relished in her howls, morbidly proud of being able to inspire such fear. Fear meant power.

“Hot, but not the sharpest tool in the shed, are we?” the giantess teased. “I don’t mind the squirming, though. It tickles.”

The woman kept yelling as the colossal Dr. Reed continued observing her giddily. Then, without warning, the titaness extended the pinky of her free hand and moved it in her captive’s direction. The finger was easily longer than the woman, but it was still the smallest, more precise part of Rachel’s anatomy when it came to dealing with the pint-sized world. The pinkie easily slid between the midget’s writhing legs and then went up towards her womanhood. Rachel then curled it and caught the edge of the woman’s dress with her neatly manicured nail. It was only a matter of pulling to get the entire thing to shred away from her captive. With her sandals gone due to her frantic kicking, the woman was down to a skimpy black thong. Rachel nodded in approval as she admired her nude figure.

“Ravishing,” she granted. “Highest quality specimen I’ve come across, so far,” the giantess went on. Her lips curled in a mischievous grin as she added: “Not that I was paying that much attention to the ones I trampled, though.”

Curiously enough, the woman’s screams faded as Rachel was trying to rattle her. It bothered her, but she did not let it show, keeping a permanent smirk on her full lips.

“Please,” the blonde squeaked.

Rachel arched an eyebrow and widened her smile. The tiny woman went on:

“I will do anything you want.”

The giantess chuckled.

“Of course you will,” she said softly, almost in a whisper. “Everyone will.”

The woman was shaken but still managed to reply:

“What do you want?”

A wicked idea crossed Rachel’s mind. She was about to discard it when a brash and ruthless inner voice took over her train of thought.

“They can’t stop me. Why should I stop myself? Why should I let stupid morals and inhibitions stand in the way of my will?” it said.

The tiny blonde was looking at her with a mix of fear and puzzle. Her expression turned into sheer horror when Rachel’s permanent grin evilly shifted to the left.

“Have you ever heard the sentence ‘you are what you eat’?” the giantess asked. To remove any doubt, she then licked her lips with an exaggerated move of her tongue.

Her diminutive captive started screaming like a madwoman as Rachel moved her closer to her plump lips.

“You are a treat,” she whispered, as she opened her mouth in a sensual ‘O’ and slid the woman inside, head first.

There was a loud slurping sound as the giantess sucked her little morsel in. The woman started wriggling as soon as she landed on her tongue. The feeling was weird. At first, it felt as if she had swallowed a live insect. Her natural reaction was to spit her out, but she managed to suppress it. After a few more seconds, the softness of the squirming body reminded her that what she had inside her mouth was no bug, but a real person, not unlike what she had been mere hours before. The realization was empowering. Her hardened nipples confirmed to her that it was also sexually stimulating.

Rachel moved her tiny prey around with her tongue, the ease of it all adding to the overall experience. She tried to imagine, for an instant, how the situation must be feeling for the tiny woman, but it was hard. For starters, she had never been an empathetic person, and this trait had only been accentuated after growing into something different and better.

The giantess could feel that the world’s attention was set on her now. It was as if, up to some point, the people could not believe that she was about to eat a real person. Somehow, it felt as if everyone was expecting her to spew the blonde—instead, Rachel bit.

The woman’s body stopped moving. An explosion of salty taste filled her mouth as the crowd around her held their breath. She chewed three more times before swallowing; the bulging in her throat cleared any doubt about what had happened.

There it was. She had eaten a person. Rachel vaguely knew that she had crossed a new line, even if she rationally failed to see a practical difference between the tiny blonde and the hundreds of people she had finished under her soles already. If anything, the little woman’s demise had been cleaner. But it felt different. And judging by the world’s reaction, she was not the only one who had that sensation.

Rachel did not feel bad, though. Just weird. And she was not going to let that show. So, broadening her smile once more, the giantess addressed the horrified crowd.

“Yummy!” she said as she patted her washboard flat stomach. “Tasted just like chicken.”

It was apparent that the mob was appalled. She did not give them any time to recover as she scooted forward and rested her weight on her hands, each of her palms crushing a couple of abandoned cars before digging the ground like mud.

“Ready or not, here I come!” she threatened in a sultry voice.

Her knees were the next to move, rocking her surroundings with their landing as she crawled after the crowd. The horror turned into panic as the giantess got closer to the laggards in the group with impish intentions. Rachel, on her side, was having the time of her life as she advanced on all fours, pushing her rock-hard ass out in an attempt to be as sensuous as possible.

She caught up in no time, her long auburn hair already interfering with the people’s pathetic escape attempts as she loomed over them. For lack of a better idea, the giantess just closed her right hand into a fist and slammed it into a group of four people, squishing them beyond recognition as she buried their remainders into a crater.

“Hello,” she said in a deep voice.

And then, the unexpected happened. From Rachel’s point of view, the three flashes came first, followed by the almost negligible tapping on her cheek and finally complemented by three cracks.

The consequences were so mild that it took her a few seconds to process what had happened. Her blood started boiling when she did.

“You are fucking shooting at me?” she hollered.

Some people dropped to her knees with their hands on their ears. God! How pathetic could they be? Rachel was not going to feel any sympathy for them, of course. Not when she was so pissed off about their latest lack of respect.

Her attention was now focused on the general direction the shots had come from. This was why she could pinpoint the shooter's location with ease when the tiny fucker made his second attempt. There were two shots, this time. The first one bounced off the bridge of her nose, as ineffective as the previous ones. The second bullet was more annoying and also momentarily concerning. Rachel clearly felt it hitting her left eye globe, just above her bottom eyelid. This drove her to close her eye immediately. It was irritating, much like a grain of sand in the same spot. She felt a tear forming and opened her eye to let it drag the slug away. The giantess felt relieved as her vision cleared right away, apparently unaffected by the impact.

This did not mean that the entire thing had not made her even madder.

Without a second thought, Rachel started crawling in the direction the shots had come from. The crowd screamed as her right palm came down from the sky. Half a dozen people were crushed beyond recognition under it. By then, her left hand was already up, looking for a suitable resting spot to advance. Eight more lives were snuffed, but the worse was yet to come as the giant’s knees followed her hands’ lead. Each landed like a boulder, crushing abandoned vehicles and people with vicious brutality.

Rachel advanced, oblivious to the carnage just a few feet underneath her nose as she progressed towards the line of cars where the shooter had holed himself. Her long hair dragged on the road like a curtain of whips as she moved, making the living hell at street level even worse, while her mammoth breasts dangled like pendulums over the unlucky citizens trapped under her prodigious torso.

Two new flashes confirmed that whoever was attacking her was still in there, increasing her urge to get her hands on him. She completed her last step on all fours and reached the piled-up pick-up and sedan where the shots had come from. Narrowing her eyes, Rachel scanned the area, trying to find the object of her anger.

The crowd in that section of the road was anything but happy to have the giant’s undivided attention, which added to their usual nervousness. This made them run even with less purpose, which in this case did not help Rachel much. In an attempt to get more clarity, the titaness dropped her hand on the road ahead of the group, resting it on its side, almost as if delivering a karate chop. A couple of unfortunate tinies were crushed due to her harsh movement, but this was but a taste of what was to come. With the group she wanted to focus on now trapped between the massive wall of flesh of her hand and the rest of her awe-inspiring anatomy, the crowd beyond her palm suddenly lost interest. Rachel brutally proved it by sweeping her hand and arm outward. The sudden move was rough, sending over a hundred people flying around like rag dolls. A few crashed with neighboring façades; others just landed a few blocks beyond. Utterly disinterested in their fate, the giantess focused on the group under her instead. It was now lighter and was starting to scatter.

She forced her sight once more, trying to find whoever it was that was holding a weapon. She could not. She could simply crush the twenty or so people that were left on their feet and be done with it, but Rachel’s pride demanded that she deal with the attacker in a more personal manner.

“I want the fucker that has been shooting at me,” she let out through clenched teeth.

No one seemed to realize that this represented an opportunity to focus the giant’s wrath in a single direction, so rather than acting upon her wishes, the crowd kept aimlessly running and screaming. Out of patience, Rachel reached out and curled her hand like an excavator. She then proceeded to scoop as many of the tiny fuckers as she could. She had not too much trouble to fill a handful. Once she had, only a few scattered members of the crowd remained, which she grabbed with her free hand. She was soon sitting on her knees, inspecting her catch with curiosity. She started with her left hand. There were only five people in there. She did not need too long to determine that none of them had been the shooter. There was no way the old couple would have been able to hit her with the precision of her attacker, and it was evident that the three young women holding each other while shivering had not touched a weapon in their lives. Rachel grunted and rolled her eyes. A second later, the five tinies were weightless as they flew across the city. She had carelessly tossed them over her shoulder.

This left the mass of humanity in her right hand as the only potential source for the bug she wanted to catch. People were piled up in there, both facing up and down, so it was not easy to get anything clear after the first glance. Rachel started picking them up one by one with her free hand. She quickly inspected them. The first five people were sent flying in different directions after she discarded them.

The sixth made her heart fill with glee. The tiny fucker, a bald man in jeans and a black T-shirt, was still holding a rifle for dear life as she lifted him from the pile. For an instant, Rachel had wondered if she would end up finding the shooter. The slimy bastard could have fled, or she might have simply killed him inadvertently. So, finally holding him made her feel very fulfilled. It was another proof of her new superiority. She was able not only to finish hundreds of lives simply by walking, but she could also accomplish more challenging tasks like finding specific individuals.

“You tiny piece of shit!” she said in a cold, threatening tone.

She was pinching him with one finger on either side, with his arms trapped and barely able to hold the weapon. His legs were wriggling frantically, but they would do him no good. Hundreds of ideas about how to deal with his insolence ran through Rachel’s head. But the screams from her right palm reminded her that she had a dozen or so people to take care of.

Narrowing her eyes, she smiled evilly at the shooter and then glanced at her hand. The movement of her pupils made the man look in the same direction, which was what she had been aiming for. And then, she started closing her palm into a fist, trapping the dozen bug-sized people under her fingers.

Rachel tried to strike a balance between making it quick and giving the man enough time to realize what she was doing. It was not the first time she crushed someone in her hand, but she had not dealt with so many people at once with any part of her body that was not her feet. It felt different. The group felt spongy at first, while there was still some room to compress them as she pushed. It turned squishy at some point when the bodies started running out of space and could only react to the astronomical pressure by bursting. It turned gory soon enough, the blood oozing through the cracks between her fingers as she applied the final effort.

Rachel was wet again. She was too turned on by power and violence. She had always known about the first, but her brief giantess experience was becoming very insightful about the second. She suppressed a moan, though, intent on keeping the tension with her only breathing captive. It was obvious that he was appalled.

The giantess turned her palm upside down to drop the remainders of the crowd and then tried to clean her hand as much as she could by sweeping it on an empty stretch of road, leaving a wide red streak as a result.

And then, she focused on the shivering man.

“They got the good end of the bargain,” she whispered. “I made it quick and impersonal for them. You, on the other hand, have my full, undivided attention. And the only reason you are still alive is that none of the hundreds of ways I thought of disposing of you felt horrible enough."

Much to her surprise, the man did not scream. He was still wriggling, but the frantic movement of his legs seemed to be on autopilot. She took advantage of that to reach to him with her free hand and pluck his rifle away. She could tell he tried to hold onto it, but there was no way for him to fight her whopping strength. She held the little peashooter in her fingers with curiosity.

“I could impale you with this,” she whispered.

Again, there was no reaction. This frustrated Rachel, who pushed her fingernail into the rifle, bending it in a V shape before discarding it to the side.

“It would be too quick, though. I could also swallow you whole, let you dissolve in my stomach acid,” she offered. “But you might suffocate first.”

And then, without warning, she reached out for his kicking legs and pinched them with her free hand. The man was soon dangling upside down, right in front of her window-sized brown eyes.

She reached out for him again, grabbing his waving arms now. And then, she started pulling in opposite directions.

The man finally screamed. Rachel smiled as she kept it as slow as she could possibly handle, feeling his body rip with every inch she moved her hands apart. She raised her voice for everyone to hear as she kept torturing the little fucker.

“Let this be a lesson!” the titaness bellowed. “Witness the consequences of defiance. Attack me, and I’ll kill hundreds in retribution. And when it comes to my attackers, I will save the wickedest possibilities my new power offers to ensure your departure from this world is excruciatingly painful.”

With that, Rachel pulled and ripped the man in two, gore spraying from both ends of the tiny body. Chuckling, she let both halves of the bald man drop.

“You are better of with me killing on a whim than having me actively look for revenge. You have been warned!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was a nightmare. The giant woman named Rachel Reed was a monster straight from hell. Emily’s mind had been going through these two ideas in a loop ever since the dreadful giantess had shown up at Medford’s doorstep, proving her cruelty in no time.

She had been among the first to realize the threat she represented, which had given her a head start that she was sure had saved her life.

Never having been a tall woman, it was hard for Emily to know where she was, surrounded by a human tide she was struggling to keep up with. She was starting to get out of breath as she ran and screamed, like the anonymous comrades of her desperate quest. 

And yet, the nightmare was not over. The vicious redhead was nowhere to be seen, but the signs of her menace seemed to be ever-present. Booms and shakes seemed to be coming from every direction, almost as if the giantess was everywhere. Her godly voice also reminded her about her wickedness from time to time, rattling her bones with its power even if she did not know where it was coming from.

And then, suddenly, the ground shuddered with more intensity than ever before, and Emily was sent on her butt. There was barely anyone standing by the time she managed to regain enough focus to look around. She missed a heartbeat when she realized that a group of people to her left had been replaced by a hand: a giant hand with smooth pale skin and pole-long fingers that had crushed several lives out of existence.

A thin mist of dust raised from the point of impact and distorted Emily’s view as she looked up, following the crane-long arm to the colossal body it belonged to. And there she was, her satisfied expression somewhat distorted by the weird angle her dimensions created. The giantess had shown up from one of the intersecting streets and seemed to be distractedly observing the road ahead of Emily. She felt a moment of relief and not being the object of her attention. And then, the giant’s other hand lifted from its resting position. Emily realized the danger when the world was suddenly covered in shadows. It was way too late to react. In her last second, all she could think of was that the world was a brutal and unfair place.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had learned to love her feet destructiveness, but being closer to the Lilliputians was fun too. So, she kept on all fours as she made a right in the largest intersection she had found so far, taking a much more direct route to the heart of Downtown.

The crowd was more scattered in here than in her arrival in the city. The giantess guessed that they had had more time to react to her presence. Or maybe it was the opposite, and the fact that she had caught them unawares had not let them pack themselves up. The reason did not matter too much, in any case. After all, the mob was still sizeable enough to enjoy some more wicked games.

At times, Rachel simply moved forward, letting her hands and knees do the dirty job as she advanced. On other occasions, she purposefully went for maximum damage, hitting the crowd with a closed fist or slamming her palm on top of the bastards. A few she just swept with her backhand, sending them flying around, making them crash with the urban landscape.

Her new favorite activity was flicking them, though. It felt like the ultimate humiliation. Rachel would curl her thumb and pointer together and move them behind one of the running tinies. And then, she would just let go, sending the unlucky individual half a dozen blocks down the street. As far as Rachel could tell, her hapless victims did not need to wait until they landed to die. The force of her flick seemed to be more than enough to make them burst inside. But still, seeing them flying was amusing.

“Run, hide, fight back… it doesn’t matter what you do. I own you, and you can’t do shit about it!” she boasted, terrorizing the crowd.

Feeling naughty, the giantess chased a group into a plaza, cornering them as she thought on ideas to use her newfound power. She enjoyed the looks of despair on the miniature people as they found themselves trapped between a stone façade and her vicious playfulness. She was about to taunt them when a siren irrupted the scene, breaking the spell.

Rachel did not have too much trouble locating the two squad cars pulling up from a neighboring intersection. What bothered her the most was the collective sigh of relief from the trapped mob. Frowning as she twitched her nose, the giantess reached out for the first car and crushed it under her fist. She used the same hand to pick the second squad car up and bring it to her face. The two cops behind the windshield were as terrified as the people they had sworn to protect.

“You really thought that a couple of cops could stop a woman like ME?” she asked, sounding indignant. “Please!”

And with that, Rachel threw the car to the crowd, not bothering to pull back. The impact was spectacular. The car exploded into a thousand pieces, which acted like shrapnel, cutting the people around, sending them bleeding to the ground.

“Serves you right,” Rachel muttered as she observed the mayhem with satisfaction.

And with that, she elegantly rose to her feet, looking at the world back from her full height.

The landscape had changed. The roads were not so different, but the structures lining up on their sides had transitioned from low-rise apartment buildings to taller office buildings. She was not yet in Downtown, but the construction was taller at this point of the city. She was flanked by shoulder-height highrises, and a quick look down the road showed buildings getting taller. Her eyes soon zeroed into the most interesting construction in the area. She wasted no time heading towards it, almost ignoring the new squishes under her feet as she moved down the street.

A dozen steps later, she was standing in front of the object of her interest, the most appealing building she had found so far. For starters, the office building was the first thing she met that managed to stand taller than her. Rachel would have no trouble reaching to its roof with her extended arm, but for the first time since the morning, she did not tower over something. This was the cause of some frustration, but the negative feeling was promptly overshadowed by the excitement at the building’s usefulness.

The architect had not been overly original. Rectangular and with a boxy design, the only thing that made it stand out from its neighbors was the shiny surface of its reflective windows. And this was also what made this particular building especially exciting to her. For the first time since becoming a titan, Rachel was standing in front of a full-size mirror. She could not prevent a moan at the reflection.

Rachel had always known that she was attractive. A lesser woman might have been less upfront about it, but she had never seen the point in denying the obvious. It was also evident that her beauty was not constant. She looked much better after a good rest than in her regular lab days, where she barely managed to sleep four hours and hurried to tie her hair into a rushed ponytail.

No looking glass had ever returned such a stunning version of herself. As far as she could tell, she was still the same woman, only way larger. There were no apparent changes in her body. And still, her eyes looked bigger than ever. Her lips had never been fuller. Her long fiery hair flowed down in disarray but as teased as if she had been to the hairdresser. Her skin felt more flawless; her breasts stood firmer without losing the fascinating effect of their out-of-proportion size. The effect was only reinforced by the power that projected from every pore, that cast an invisible aura of perfection around her.

She was the same Rachel, only better. She had been a ten before. She was now an eleven. Or a twelve. And she wanted to do herself so badly!

Rachel had had plenty of lovers despite her young age. It had never been hard for her to get a man or woman. None had ever given her even a fraction of the pleasure she could give herself. Because none could ever hope to compare with her. It was the price of being so much better than the average human. But it was also a blessing. No lover could ever know her as well as she did; no one could tend to their needs so well. In time, she had learned that there was a name for it: autosexual. Rachel preferred to call it superiority.

No matter the name, her sexual preferences had kicked in with vice and were threatening to make her lose the self-restraint she had managed to keep up to this point. Her pussy was drenched, and her body felt hotter than she had thought possible. No matter how much discipline she tried to muster, Rachel could not help her hand from traveling down her body and into her sweet spot.

A finger slid into her cavernous cunt without warning, bringing the stimulation a notch higher and threatening with ruining her plans. Her free hand mashed her right breast, making it overflow as she rubbed it harshly.

And then, the shadows behind the mirror made her snap back into reality and gave her the necessary opening to put her self-indulgence on hold. Of course, there were people! This was a building, after all, not a silly mirror.

“Are you jerking off yet?” she asked, frowning.

There was some movement in the shadows, but it was hard to tell what they were doing. Feeling pissed, Rachel just clenched her fingers into a fist and punched the building right in the middle.

It was spectacular. Her fist did not have any problems breaking through the reflective façade and into the office space beyond. A whole lot of other stuff started breaking right away as she kept moving deeper into the building. Walls, furniture and soft squishes that could only be people barely slowed down her battering ram as she kept going. She did not stop until she felt the breeze in her fingers on the opposite side of the highrise. By then, her arm up to her shoulder was embedded in the building.

Rachel then proceeded to remove her arm with care. It took a few seconds. She then bent to look through the hole she had carved. She had to chuckle in amazement at the results of her careless punch. It had not even been hard! Or at least, it had not been hard for her. Judging by what she was seeing, her casual act of retribution had been pretty tough on the tinies.

Her first had broken irregularly through three of the building floors, and she had carved a tunnel all the way to its opposite side. Everything in between looked like a warzone. Walls were down, furniture was scattered around and the area was littered with bodies. Some were not moving at all. Others were either limping or dragging themselves. Pained moans reached her ears from practically every direction.

“You are pathetic!” she boomed.

Rachel then took a step back and realized about the unfortunate consequence of her short temper. Her perfect mirror was gone, the reflection of her chest replaced by a broad dark hole.

“You just became useless,” she announced.

And with that, she threw a kick at the building. Her leg had as little trouble as her first to break through the façade and the structure beyond. It was almost too easy as if the entire structure was made of compacted sand. She removed her foot with curiosity, seeing the damage it had done. Would it be enough?

She got her answer soon enough when a wide crack projected from the spot where her kick had hit and started moving upwards. By the time it reached the roof, the entire structure collapsed, turning a once proud building into a heap of smoking rubble. A cloud of dust started forming around the four-stories pile of debris at her feet, rising and taking the vague resemblance of a mushroom.

Rachel had expected this to happen. And still, seeing it happen, feeling it, was intensely stimulating. She wanted to laugh out loud. Instead, she raised her voice so that it would carry her message for miles.

“Feel my power! This city is mine to do as I please! You are mine to do as I please! Embrace it or feel my wrath!”

She closed her remarks with a burst of thunderous laughter that rattled the bones of everyone in blocks.

It was hard to feel more empowered than Rachel did at that moment. And even if rationally she knew that the quest was too far-reaching, she felt as if she could take over the world.

“I’ve been better than them my entire life. Now, they have no option but to accept it,” she thought.

The systematic side of her brain took over once more when the risk of getting drunk in power was the highest. It reminded her that as long as Curtis lived, there was a loose end. It was time to take care of that.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Mayor Charles Logan felt his blood freezing when the images on TV showed the South Star building collapsing on itself. His shocked brain was having a hard time processing the situation, so it could not cope with the task of estimating the number of victims in the twenty-five-story building.

Not even an hour before, he called the local news station to protest the hoax that had sent his city into a panic. It felt like another life, one where women could not grow to gigantic proportions and sow chaos into a major city. This life, this world, no longer existed. Rachel Reed, the monstrous villain, had put an end to it forever.

“She brought a building down,” the mayor finally muttered, breaking the silence of his office.

Charles Logan had thought that he could not be more disgusted when the cameras had shown the gruesome detail on the massacre at the giantess’ feet. But he instinctively knew that destroying a highrise full of people was a different order of magnitude.

The press seemed to know, too, since the comments from the reporters on TV, which he had managed to tune down in his brain for most of the woman’s rampage, were now demanding immediate action to stop the slaughter. This was all that was needed to get Mayor Logan’s well-honed political instinct back. And there is no stronger instinct in politics than survival.

Still shocked but aware that he needed to act, the mayor turned to the man on his right, who was as astonished as he had been an instant ago.

“You need to stop her,” he said in a much clearer voice.

The uniformed man turned, his shock now joined by disbelief.

“We already lost four men. There is no way the Police Department can face this monster,” Police Chief Mullin said.

“With your budget, you should be able to face a small country!” the mayor protested, getting red-faced.

“You should call the Governor,” the chief replied, trying to steer the conversation. “We need the National Guard,” he added, spelling out his suggestion just in case.

“And have McCarthy brag about having to come down to save my ass?” the mayor replied.

The answer sent a chill down Mullin’s spine. Everyone was well aware of the political and personal rivalry between Governor McCarthy and Mayor Logan. He would have never expected it to come out at a moment like this.

“This is not the moment for politics!” the Chief protested.

There was ice in Logan’s eyes as he fixed his stare on his police chief.

“Give me a plan to stop the giant bitch,” he said in a cold tone.

Mullin was quickly getting despaired.

“I will not send my men against this creature!” was all that he managed to say.

Logan’s reaction was dreadful because of its coldness.

“Then, I will find someone who will,” he simply said.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

Downtown was both thrilling and frustrating. After miles of low-rise, unremarkable urban landscape, the iconic streets and features of Medford’s bustling city center were a welcome change in scenery. The people’s attitude contributed to that. Fresher and more clueless about her presence than their colleagues in the outskirts, Downtown’s population made her relive the experience of becoming a giant for the first time.

And still, being dwarfed by the behemoths of steel and concrete that formed the city’s skyline was deeply frustrating. After a morning of towering over everyone and everything, the realization that some things still transcended her scale was a massive letdown.

With this mix of emotions, she roamed the streets in the vague direction of the river. Curtis’ apartment lay beyond.

The roads here were more than wide enough for her to stroll without too much care about the buildings on both sides. And still, she felt caged, almost as if she were walking through a maze of glass and concrete.

Whenever the disappointment got too irking, Rachel took a look down at the world at her feet to remind herself of her colossal nature and of the power she held over the city’s puny population.

It was in one of those frequent peeks that she spotted an interesting enough group of people. Lifting her right foot, the giantess traced the group's trajectory, half a dozen strong, and brought her sole over them, keeping up with their movement in mockery.

“Is the spot taken?” she mocked as she set her foot down, digging it a few feet into the pavement and extinguishing a few more lives.

Extending her right arm and opening the fingers of her hand, Rachel then dug them into the façade of the building to her right, a behemoth that stood well over twice her own height. She then resumed her stroll, letting her hand demolish a straight section of the building’s fifteenth and sixteenth floors as she advanced at a casual pace. Rubble, office furniture, and several people that had been spying on her from the false safety of their offices rained into the street below.

She went on for a while, advancing towards her destination while she disinterestedly crushed people under her feet or carelessly punched the buildings on both sides of the road. And then, she saw it.

Rachel passed an apparently ordinary intersection in her way to the river when one of her peeks at the road for self-affirmation revealed the most exciting vehicles she had found so far.

The bright lime green tour bus was stuck in the jammed traffic of the avenue. The giantess had been roaming downtown for a  while already, and the consequences of her presence were starting to become apparent in traffic, even in those areas she had not visited yet. The bus’ now stupefied passengers had not understood why they had been gridlocked for so long. Their screams as they looked in her direction proved that they now did, even if they were appalled at the learning.

A pick-up truck and half of a sedan were flattened as if they had been made of tinfoil as Rachel took the first step towards the tempting distraction of the bus. The screams from the road took on a different pitch as the crowd realized that the giantess was now heading in their direction. Her left foot confirmed their fears, crushing a taxi and the rear of a van, as well as an indeterminate number of people between them. Car doors started flying open as the trapped motorists jumped into the road, trying to escape the sudden nightmare that had taken over their day.

Rachel ignored them, crushing cars and people alike as she moved, her attention trained on the bus.

“Doing some sightseeing, aren’t you?” she mocked as she addressed the tourists. “Today’s your lucky day. Nothing comes close to me!”

She took another two strides, getting almost within stepping distance of the bus.

“Tell you what! I’ll give you the personal tour,” she announced in a mischievous tone.

They were close to a nervous breakdown. That much was clear. They were also hopelessly trapped. Or so Rachel had thought. She frowned as one of the passengers, a young man in shorts, a T-shirt, and a red baseball cap, jumped over the railing and let himself dangle, letting go after a second and landing on the road and what he must have thought was freedom.

This was open defiance in Rachel’s eyes. Open defiance that could not be allowed. Without further word, the titaness took an overexaggerated stride with her right leg, crushing two cars just ahead of the jumping man and blocking his path in the direction he had taken. To his credit, the would-be escapee reacted fast to the chance in context, turning and trying to flee in the opposite direction. No reaction could ever hope to be fast enough to beat a woman who stood as tall as a twenty-story building, though.

Unconcerned about the man’s possibilities to escape, Rachel lifted her foot and maneuvered it back, covering the man in its deadly shadow. She did not step down, though. Instead, the now colossal researcher extended her long toe and moved it in the direction of the bite-sized human. She barely needed a nudge to throw him off his feet.

Rachel kept her bus-sized foot hovering over the man, trying to make her mind up about how to finish him. A quick glance to the side revealed that the shocked but very attentive crowd in the bus was not losing sight of how she was dealing with their fellow passenger. Smirking evilly, Rachel brought her foot down very slowly. The plush ball of her mammoth appendage landed softly on the road, right ahead of the lying man. Her toe followed suit, covering her tiny victim, pinning him to the ground. She was mindful not to rest her weight on it, though. She did not want to crush him. Not yet.

A bit of wiggling was enough to reposition her foot so that the man was right under the base of her thumb. She felt him wounding, but she did not mind. There was no escape from the fleshy prison. The man seemed to have come back to his senses since he started to move more frantically. He tickled, up to the point where she could not prevent a giggle.

Shooting a last naughty look at the mind-blown people on the roofless bus, Rachel then curled her toe enough to pick him up. She only had to lift her foot a bit so that the entire crowd on the observation deck could see the former passenger. The giantess waited for a short while, making sure she had the undivided attention of the group. And then, she began to squeeze. At first, Rachel thought that he would be too small to crush this way. To her delight, she soon found out that this was not the case.

His agonizing movements and yells vibrated through the sensitive skin of her toes, making her giggle once more. Then came the first crack. Rachel pushed a bit more, getting a few more snaps. The man’s next scream was loud and high-pitched enough to stand out from the background cacophony, even from her awe-inspiring height. And then the scream died, followed by familiar wetness. There was a collective gasp coming from the bus as she pushed a bit harder, enjoying the spongy feeling just before she released and let the remainders of the tiny fucker go. They dropped into the appalled crowd, covering it with gore.

Rachel felt her everpresent arousal climbing a couple of notches as she dropped to a knee and reached out for the bus with her left hand. Her long fingers soon clutched the water-bottle-long vehicle, denting the flimsy sheet metal as they got a good enough grip to lift it from the road. The giantess did not wait, standing gracefully back to her feet, hoisting the bus up.

“No getting out in this stop,” she told the horrified crowd.

She observed the twenty or so people with fascination, relishing their terror, getting drunk in the unchecked power she held over them. It was easy enough to identify the tour guide. Without further notice, she used her free hand to reach out for her, pinching the woman by her sides with two fingers. She screamed to the top of her lungs as Rachel raised her to her face, looking at her with undisguised mischief.

“I’ll be running the show from now on. We don’t need your services anymore.”

With that, Rachel rolled the woman on her fingers, setting her face down on her thumb as her pointer flexed behind her back. A moment later, she flicked her, sending her flying over a couple of blocks, the guide’s scream fading away quickly.

If the crowd at the bus had had any doubts about her intentions, her whimsical execution of their hostess had cleared them. The pitch of their screams was clear enough about their fear. Rachel savored them, exhilarated at the utter dominance she had over the city’s population.

“You were about to finish the tour and miss the best attraction in town,” she said, almost tongue in cheek, in a tone she had probably not used since high school.

“You killed her!” a woman yelled, her words breaking through the senseless howls.

“Aren’t you sharp?” Rachel mocked, her window-sized brown eyes zeroing in the middle-aged blonde, making those around her shiver with renewed intensity.

The woman shook like a leaf but managed to gather enough courage to address her once more.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked, sounding almost hopeful that she would be able to reason with Rachel.

The giantess chuckled.

“Because I can,” she let out casually as if this settled the conversation. She then narrowed her eyes and lowered her tone almost to a bedroom whisper: “And because it is better than getting fucked!”

The woman looked shocked. Rachel did not give her any time to react as she moved the bus down, a naughty idea in mind. To those on the observation deck, it felt as if her right breast lounged towards them like a meteorite. They barely had time to react before it hit the bus with violence, muffling their panic.

To Rachel, the entire thing was quite more comical, as she felt the soft skin of her oversized boob compress for an instant until it got compacted enough to push back on the flimsy vehicle. Being one of the most sensitive parts of her anatomy, the giantess could feel with vivid detail how several bodies popped with a spongy sensation just before the frame of the bus started giving itself. She stopped when the metallic groans indicated that she was doing real damage.

Rachel had always thought she had nice tits. Even if they were not massive by absolute standards, her slender frame and their terseness had always made them look bigger than they really were. None of her lovers had ever complained about them, even if her world-class ass tended to be the first thing that caught men’s attention.

How things had changed! At her new scale, everything about her was prodigious, one of a kind. And her boobs were no exception. She moved the tour bus away from them and smirked with evil delight when she saw the front of the top deck carved by the sheer power of the softest part of her body. Some red splotches in the depression confirmed that the vehicle’s integrity had not been the only victim. She could not prevent a loud, prolonged evil laughter that reverberated in the canyon formed by the skyscrapers at both sides of the road.

Everyone in her vicinity was shocked, but the dozen survivors at the tour bus were considerably more rattled than the rest of the city’s population, up to the point where they could not scream anymore.

Rachel used her free hand to feel under her boob. Her fingers came back with gore.

“Killing you guys is a messy business,” she mocked to the horrified group.

Her nipples were harder than diamond, proving that dirtiness was not the only consequence of her lack of mercy. Her shaven pussy glistened to confirm, drenched by her love juices.

“Fuck!” she muttered.

The stunned survivors in the bus looked up at her, questioning. Rachel humored them by providing an explanation.

“Torturing you guys is a joy… too much of a joy,” she said.

It was clear they did not understand.

“I can’t get off right now. I have unfinished business.”

And with that, the titaness simply tightened her bus-gripping hand, noticeably twisting the frame of the tour vehicle.

The same woman that had addressed her before yelled something intelligible back at her.

“Please, don’t kill us!” she pleaded.

Rachel’s lips curled evilly.

“Don’t worry,” she whispered. She could see a brief sign of relief on some of the group’s faces. “It’s not as if I’m going to run out of people any time soon,” she completed her sentence.

And with that, she tossed the bus over her shoulder. It flew for over two blocks before it crashed through the façade of a glass tower at her back.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“She’s coming! She’s coming!” a voice screamed behind him. The carpeted floor under his feet shook mildly as a fine fust rained from the false ceiling above.

Aaron did not even have the time to look over his shoulder to identify the woman who had uttered the words. He was sprinting down the hall. The doors of elevator number three were starting to close already. He was not going to make it.

And then, the doors opened again, someone inside having inadvertently activated the sensor as the group struggled to fit into the confined box. This gave Aaron another chance. He did not waste it, pushing himself even harder, dashing into the cabin, elbowing a man who had moved to try and intercept him.

He landed on his knees, but deep enough into the elevator that it would be harder to push him out than to let him in. The woman behind him was less fortunate. He turned to look over his shoulder just in time to see the same man that had tried to block his way, pushing her back into the corridor. The woman was too small to fight back and ended up landing on her back, giving enough time for the doors to close.

“Up! Up! Up! We need to get to the top!” an undistinguishable voice said.

Almost as if responding to the plea, the elevator started to move. Aaron had seen the woman’s terrifying antics in several videos he had got in his cell phone, so he was spooked enough to react in a whim when she came into view through the tall glass panels of their offices at the Warton.

Being only on the sixth floor, a few of his colleagues had decided to evacuate the building. Aaron had not wanted to get anywhere closer to those monstrous feet, so he followed the group that had advocated for getting to the top. At seventy-two stories in height, the Warton was the tallest building in the city, and even if the woman was frighteningly colossal, she could still not rival the magnificence of the skyscraper. The images of the high-rise she had brought down flashed through his head more than once, but Aaron still opted for the “moving up” plan rather than the “getting into the street”. If he had to bet his life, he preferred to bet it on the sturdiness of the skyscraper where he worked rather than on sheer luck at avoiding her truck-sized feet.

There was a brief moment of uncomfortable silence as the elevator pushed up, its acceleration making it hard for him to stand up. He ignored the strangers in the cabin and searched for the panel. The digital screen was displaying the number ten, which was replaced promptly enough by eleven. Twelve, fourteen, sixteen… the counter kept moving, every new number bringing them closer to safety. At eighteen, Aaron realized he had been holding his breath and let the air go in a prolonged sigh. And then, at twenty, all hell broke loose.

A violent shudder sent everyone in the cabin tumbling around. The only reason no one got seriously injured was that they were so packed that there was little room to move. Still, Aaron felt a trickle of blood running down his forehead as he recovered from the abrupt shaking. And then, a shiver ran down his spine when he realized what was wrong: they were not moving anymore. Instinctively, he checked the panel, only to find that it was stuck at nineteen.

“What is going on?” a man he could not see asked out loud.

“Push the button! Push the damned button!” a woman screamed.

The cabin shook again. It was milder this time but also more disconcerting since they moved in a different direction. And then panic took over the twelve people in the elevator as the metallic walls around them groaned. Two of them were pushed inwards as if someone had hit them with a jackhammer. And then, the cabin shook again.

It felt like a rollercoaster, the violent movement sending some people off their feet, while others felt weightless due to the sudden G-forces. A man and a woman fell over Aaron, who had to focus on finding some room to breathe as the world around him tumbled. Undistinguishable yells reverberated in the reduced space of the elevator as they kept being pushed in every possible direction.

And then, as suddenly as the chaos had started, it stopped. He could feel the cabin was on its side now. Luck had wanted Aaron to end up on top of the pile of humanity that now lay on the far end of the elevator, where the mirror was. A second later, the sliding doors were pushed inwards. It did not take long for an auburn surface to slide between them and push them open. The bright light of the summer sky took them over, forcing Aaron to narrow his eyes to adapt to the change in lighting conditions. And then, it was replaced by something else: an eye. An enormous brown eye that filled his field of vision.

Aaron did not want to believe it, but deep inside, he knew it was true. He was so shaken by the realization of his situation that he did not notice the ten-foot-long fingers until they were upon him. The pressure on his sides was vicious as she was removed from the elevator with the force of the space shuttle at take-off. A moment later, his view was replaced by the entire face of the giantess. He could not prevent thinking that she was beautiful a moment before her hot breath heralded the thundering words that came from her mouth.

“How far does this elevator go?” the woman asked, her words making his bones rattle.

He did not understand the question and just babbled.

“Which is the top floor of this building? Tell me!” the woman demanded.

“Se… seventy-two?” he replied with a trickle of voice.

The woman’s lips curled.

“Thank you,” she said coldly.

And then, the pressure on his sides increased. He screamed. Then his ribs shattered, puncturing his lungs and ending his yells. A second later, everything was black. It had been the most painful second in his life.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Arriving at the riverbank had given Rachel line of sight to Curtis. His apartment was on the opposite side of the river, not too far. And still, it was accompanied by the downer that the Warton Building represented. One of the most modern and emblematic skyscrapers in the interior metropolis that Medford was, the Warton was also the tallest.

Built like a truncated cone, the glass behemoth was massive, easily dwarfing her and making her own proportions pale next to it.

Rachel frowned and looked down, looking for the reassuring diminutiveness of the world at feet level. A group of panicked people paid her frustration as she stomped on them, her foot reaching as deep as the piping level, easily flooding the area around her extra deep imprint. But it was not enough. The damn skyscraper was just too big. Looking up at its characteristic antennas, Rachel realized that it was at least three times taller than she stood. Most likely, more.

She could not even rely on the comfort of knowing herself stronger than the damned thing. Being wider at the base than she was tall, the building did not even feel that easy to bring down.

“It doesn’t matter. No one inside the fucking thing is safe from you, anyway,” she tried to tell herself. But it did not work.

Rachel felt the urge to best the structure in some way. She just didn’t know which one. For a moment, she even wondered how it would feel to look at the world from a height equivalent to the one on the roof. Which brought the urge to learn just how tall the Warton was.

This was enough to entertain her and make her mind wander away from more painful thoughts. Because this was a problem she could fix.

A quick look through the transparent glass of the lower levels gave her a path forward right away. There were two groups of elevators riding all the way to the top. She was standing right in front of the ones in the tower’s south. And their transparent shafts made them easy enough to locate.

She found the most convenient one quickly enough. It was then only a matter of punching her way towards her target and twisting the reinforced glass shaft open. From there, it was a piece of cake to grasp the soda-can-sized elevator cart and remove it from the building. A moment later, she was holding it under her nose. It took no effort to push the doors open with her fingernails. She loved the sight of the people inside, packed like sardines in their can.

In reality, Rachel only wanted one thing from the group, so she wasted no time in reaching inside the elevator cart with two fingers and plucking a man out. He was young and kind of cute. He also seemed to be in great shape. Rachel would not have minded letting him into her panties, but this had been in another life. She was a different woman now, and the difference between a good-looking tiny and an ugly one was practically negligible.

“How far does this elevator go?” she asked.

It was apparent that the guy had not understood what she wanted. She considered tossing him over her shoulder and reaching for someone sharper but decided to give him a second chance.

“Which is the top floor of this building? Tell me!” she demanded.

“Se… seventy-two?” the man finally came back with a comical squeaky voice.

Seventy-two. The fucking Warton was over seven hundred feet tall. Probably close to eight hundred. No wonder she felt so small next to it. It was four times her height!

The knowledge did nothing to mitigate Rachel’s frustration. For the first time since her transformation, she felt a rage that she could not channel. She did not know what to do about the thing that pissed her off. Which, in turn, pissed her off even more. So, she just promised herself that things would not remain like this without a plan on what she would do for that to happen.

Looking down at the man, she narrowed her eyes and said:

“Thank you.”

And then she just brought her fingertips together, crushing him into a blob of gore.

Her whimsical act of extermination had not gone unnoticed to the crowd still trapped in the elevator. The screams doubled in intensity, which had the effect of diverting Rachel’s attention towards them.

“Will you shut up?” she snapped.

And with that, she crushed the elevator like an empty soda can, ending eleven additional lives before dropping it carelessly to the ground.

There was no peak in arousal this time. Her mind was too taken by the recently acquired knowledge that while her size was still impressive, it was not ultimate.

She welcomed focusing back on the business at hand, for once. So, Rachel turned in the direction of the river and scanned the city beyond it. Curtis was close by. And with Curtis, the key to unrivaled power was at arm’s reach.

“Let’s focus on the bastard first. I will find a way to take care of the rest of the world later,” Rachel said out loud as she took the first step towards Cobalt River.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss


Chapter 5 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 5

 

The warm water of the Cobalt geysered as Rachel stepped into it. The riverbed plateaued after a few steps, revealing that even an abundant river like the Cobalt could barely reach up to her mid-thigh. It was a welcome discovery after the letdown of the Warton.

The giantess waded carelessly, enjoying the breeze on her naked torso as the water soothed her legs with its gentle rocking. Calmer, she inspected her surroundings, smiling at the skippers of the boats that had thought themselves safe until a few seconds ago. The Cobalt was wide and deep enough to be used by large river barges that moved goods from the industry to the north into the logistics centers in the metropolis as well as by recreational boats. Both kinds of craft intrigued her, but Rachel had something to do before she could devote some attention to them.

With no one too willing to get close to the wading behemoth, the titaness was alone in her own spot in the river. She used that to bring herself lower into the water, kneeling at the bottom, letting the current cover her all the way to the base of her neck.

Rachel indulged for a few seconds the soft caress of the balmy current, sighing as she reflected on the day so far. What a morning! She could have lived a hundred lives and never had thought of herself as a giant. And now that she had been one for barely a few hours, it was hard to imagine herself as anything else.

It felt so natural! Her enjoyment of her size and power was so intuitive. Abusing and killing the thousands of tiny humans that now constituted the world’s population was so instinctive! Rachel’s morals had been loose enough before her growth, earlier in the morning, but they were gone by now. Or, to be more precise, she had built a new set, adapted to her new status in the world. There was no point in judging her actions as if she still were one of the puny bastards when it was so evident that she was not.

Her hands soon found her prominent breasts and started rubbing them. Almost right away, the water around her took on a brownish hue. Rachel smirked and kept brushing her skin, washing the gore off.

Her chest had got the first wave of attention, but God knew it was far from the only part in her body that needed rinsing. One thing Rachel had found out soon enough was that killing the tiny fuckers was a messy business. She rubbed her hands against each other into the water, scrubbing any remainders from her whimsical executions in her palms. And then, she started visiting different parts of her anatomy. There was an evergrowing stain of gore forming around her half-submerged form, but she did not mind. To the giantess, it was merely a new proof that she had been busy.

Her feet required a change in stance, so Rachel just sat on the riverbed, bringing most of her long auburn hair into the water. Raising one foot as she rested her weight on the other, she started scrubbing, reddening her surroundings considerably. She then repeated the operation with the remaining one.

Standing back up, the giantess observed the spreading gore like an oil spill that had originated in her. It was more extensive than she had thought.

“I guess no one will accuse me of making empty threats,” she said to herself with a chuckle as she waded beyond the brownish area and into cleaner waters. She then splashed some freshwater into her cunt, in an attempt to remove some of its stickiness.

Pressing her drenched hair behind her ears, Rachel looked down and acknowledged that this was as clean as she was going to get until someone made a soap bar the size of a city bus. It would do. It was not as if Curtis deserved any better, but the prospect of meeting him soon had made her want to be at her best for the encounter.

Eager to finally get her hands on him, the titaness resumed her wade across the broad expanse of the Cobalt, heading towards her exit point, a park on the opposite riverbank. There was nothing wrong with taking a slight detour to intercept a too appealing tour boat, so she did.

The screams from the double-decker craft reached her ears soon enough when it became apparent to those on it that they had caught the giantess’ attention. The ship's wake also indicated that whoever was in charge was trying to skip away from her. So, if the boat had been interesting to start with, dealing with it became somewhat of an obligation by now.

The pace at which her target seemed to move was even more sluggish than she was used to from her toys on the ground. Rachel felt even more in charge in the river than she had felt in the city, so she let her playful side take over and started stalking the boat at a leisurely pace. And still, each of her lazy movements brought her closer to her prey, which had cornered itself between the riverbank and two-hundred feet of naughty woman.

Making some projections from the latest turn she could observe from the ship's trail, Rachel sped up a bit and moved to intercept it, placing herself right on its path, legs spread wide and hands on her hips. There was nothing the skipper would be able to do to avoid her. She, on the other hand, had plenty of options available. She just chose to use none.

A few seconds later, the unavoidable happened, and the ship's prow reached the gap between her legs. Rachel simply let it move, waiting for more of the craft to get under her. With the water coming to mid-thigh and her legs stretched apart, it was then only a matter of betting whether the tour boat would first get stuck against her hips or her cunt. It did both almost simultaneously.

The thrill of the screams coming right from under her torso paled next to the explosion of sensations from her pussy. Her sensitive lower lips were stimulated at once by a multitude, and, panicky as they were, they wiggled with fury, which only added to the overall invigoration. Rachel’s body responded by secreting gallons of love juices at once, lubricating itself for the sex it craved and soaking her victims in sticky goo.

“Oh, my fucking God!” Rachel said as she got closer to climax than she had been in the entire morning. She had been in a semi-permanent state of arousal ever since she had become a giant back at Deadwater, but this was the first time that someone other than her touched her intimate parts since then.

Dead set on not falling into the temptations of flesh before she could take care of all her unfinished business, the giantess quickly reached down for the boat, unwillingly crushing four people under her palm as she pushed the craft away from her. It helped, even if she could still feel a tingle straight from her womanhood. Reaching down, the giantess was surprised to feel a tiny body stuck to her labia. She promptly peeled it off and raised it to her face. The stickiness of the tiny man as she moved him up told Rachel everything she had to know about what had happened.

Soon enough, she was looking at a terrified two-inch tall man covered in transparent sludge. The entire situation was comical, so Rachel sounded more tongue-in-cheek than usual as she addressed the little assaulter.

“I know getting rammed by a pussy might have felt like an invitation for something more, but it was not,” she mocked. “But when you are my size, well, it is just too damn hard not to crash your cunt into stuff, you know?”

The man did not seem to appreciate her humor, but this did not stop Rachel.

“The thing is… I’d love to let you in. I’d do everyone in the boat, for that matter. But I’m saving myself from someone else for the time being. It’s kind of a long story; I don’t have time for it right now.”

The man only screamed.

“I’ll be done with him soon. Once I am, I’m fair game. However, it would probably be more precise to say that the city will be fair game for me. A pity you won’t see it,” she continued with her casual tone.

The man kept on with his irrational screams.

“I’ll tell you what,” Rachel then said. “My pussy is kind of a forbidden zone, right now. But there are other ways I can let you in,” she added. “Besides, I always wondered how my cunt tasted.”

The man did not seem to realize what was going to happen until Rachel opened her mouth wider than usual and stuck her tongue out, placing his two-inches form on it. A moment later, he was inside her closed mouth, where she kept him idle for a couple of seconds, letting the flavor of her natural lubricant reach her taste buds.

Rachel had never been shy about sex, so she had done plenty of stuff, besides the less common practices of her BDSM fetish. This had included eating more than one pussy. One observation she had made is that none tasted like the next. It was curious that she had not thought until today of trying the taste of her own. It was not as if the exercise was challenging. It turned out to be more stimulating when the vehicle for the flavor was in the form of a two-inch and very much alive morsel.

“Sweetish,” she thought as she started pushing the man around in her mouth with her powerful tongue, spreading the taste.

His fight, the futility of his attempts to break free from her mouth, made the entire experience more enjoyable. Until he stopped fighting. Rachel tried to nudge him with her tongue a couple of times. It was ineffective. And so, she bit first and swallowed later.

Those in the boat screamed at the top of their lungs when they realized what had happened. Rachel, enraptured by yet another proof of her superiority, was suddenly attracted to the new intensity of the cacophony.

“It seems that there’s no way to play with you that won’t make me horny,” she addressed the shocked crowd, shrugging for added effect.

And then, she closed her left hand into a fist and slammed it into the center of the boat. Half a dozen people were turned into pulp right away. Several others died as her punch moved unobstructed through the frail structure of the ship, reaching its keel soon enough. Rachel did not even wait for the two halves of the tour boat to start sinking before she turned and resumed her path towards the opposite riverbank.

Half a minute later, she was propelling herself out of the water, thousands of gallons raining from her naked body and flooding her vicinity as she tried to orient herself. She smiled warmly when she located the way to Curtis’ apartment.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Curtis felt sick as he started a painful transition to wakefulness. Not even his worse hangovers had felt this bad. He opened his eyes only to close them again, unable to process the bright daylight coming from the window.

What time was it? It was usually dark when he woke up to go to the office.

He repeated the operation, being slower this time, letting the luminosity sink in gradually. It caused a terrible headache, but he finally managed to see beyond the initial blurriness and recognize the familiar decoration of his bedroom.

What the hell had happened?

Foggy images of the previous night started running through his sluggish mind. They quickly centered on the glorious nude figure of Rachel Reed and her torture of him. It had been welcome torture. Requested torture. But he could just not remember how it had ended. And today, he was feeling miserable when he should have not. Because, no matter how intense it had been, last night was supposed to be only a game.

He tried sitting on the bed to get a better perspective of his surroundings and help his head stop spinning. He could not. His left wrist was tied to something. It took him a couple of shakes and some extra squeeze of his memory to realize that he was cuffed to the bed’s header.

A cold shiver ran down his spine. It was clearly late into the morning. He should not have been shackled. And he should not feel like shit.

“Rachel!” he screamed. It was irrational, but deep inside, he knew that whatever was happening to him had to do with her.

There was no answer.

“Rachel!” he called again, pulling a couple more times, trying to break free from his cuff.

His dizziness started fading. His pain did not. With some of the overall discomfort going, Curtis could focus better on the centers of pain in his body. It wasn’t hard to pinpoint the sharpest one coming from his other hand. he did not waste time moving it to his face. The sight of the half-blackened skin and the putrid smell it exuded made him retch. And then, his heart missed a beat when he noticed that his thumb was missing.

“Rachel! You fucking bitch!” he screamed to the top of his lungs.

Of course, it had been her. Curtis blamed himself for having exposed himself so much to the resentful slut. He had thought that he had her in his pocket and had taken too many risks. And still, this kind of behavior did not feel like Rachel. She was the worst kind of bitch, but she was a cold and rational woman too, probably the coldest he had ever found. His entire blackmail had been based on this, on the fact that she would never jeopardize her career to get square with him.

Had he pushed her too far? Had he brought her to the point where she did not care anymore? It felt wrong. Rachel was still young. She was brilliant, and she knew it. There was a future for her. Why throw it off a cliff? Because this was what she had done. He might have lost a finger, but Rachel had lost her future. There was no way she would not be caught, no way she would not pay for what she had done.

And then Curtis realized which finger he was missing.

“Oh, no!” he said out loud.

He had to call Deadwater. He had to warn them. Whatever it was Rachel had in mind, she had to be stopped. Because none of the things that required his biometric authorization were things a coldhearted witch like Rachel Reed should have access to.

He fought again, trying to free himself, but it was to no avail. The handcuffs were high-quality steel, and his bed was made of thick mahogany. Using his free hand to break himself free was an even harder idea. Even if it had not been in so much pain, the absence of a thumb made the task of manipulating the cuffs almost impossible.

This left him only one option:

“Help!” he yelled as loud as he could. “Help!” he repeated.

There was no response. Ten minutes later, his situation was as desperate as it had been, and his mouth was dry. How long would it take for those at the base to miss him? He was not counting on family or relatives to be the ones to realize that he was absent.

Damned Rachel. He had to admire her ruthlessness. This did not mean that he did not hate her. She had made the biggest mistake in her life, and she would pay dearly. This was not going to cost her only her career. Not even the years she might spend in prison for assault, and whatever it was she planned to do at Deadwater. He would go after her beyond that. He would devote the rest of his life to make hers miserable.

And then, the ground shook noticeably.

“What the fuck,” Curtis muttered.

Another shaking. Was this an earthquake? In Medford? As far as Curtis knew, they were as far away from a fault as one could be.

The third shaking was even stronger, making him bounce lightly in his bed. A fine cloud of dust rained from the ceiling. And then the building shuddered again, the windows rattling. Curtis’ numbed mind identified the pattern right then. The pace between tremors was regular. Too regular to be natural. But if this was not natural, then what was it?

The building quivered once more, now chunks of the ceiling dropping around him, making him afraid. Immobilized as he was, he could not take shelter or protect himself from the falling debris. And then, the room darkened, the bright daylight blocked by something massive.

Curtis’s attention focused on the window right away, stunned at the pinkish mass that had suddenly blocked the sun. The mass started moving, some reddish tendrils taking its place from time to time. He felt a shiver running down his spine. And then, the pinkish and red hues were replaced by the shiny and deep brown of an orb. There was a black sphere in its center. A black sphere that dilated as it focused in his direction. He started yelling when he realized it was an eye. A window-sized eye.

“There you are, you fucking asshole!”

The deep voice seemed to come from everywhere at once, making the glass of his large window rattle, as well as his bones, overshadowing his own screams. Something in the back of his mind told him that it was consistent with the eye, but it still did not make any sense. It felt as if God himself had addressed him from the sky if one considered that God talked like a woman. Despite its sheer power, there was no doubt in Curtis’ mind that the thundering voice had a feminine quality to it. There was something that even made it feel familiar.

He started shaking when he realized what it was. He did not have the time to express his fears, though. The eye moved away, bringing the light back into the room. The calm was short-lived. The building had shaken before. It felt as if it were collapsing now. The pictures on the walls fell, and the ceiling lamp crashed inches away from him as his room rocked like a tiny boat in the middle of a roaring storm. There were loud sounds of demolition coming from apparently everywhere. A chunk of the ceiling hit his head but did not knock him out. It still hurt, but his free hand hurt as much, if not more, so he had no means to check the damage. And then, something broke into his room from every side. He did not have the time to identify it moved out brusquely, bringing everything around him away.

The sunlight hit Curtis once more, now coming from everywhere. He was too shaken to realize what had happened right away. He noticed the pile of rubble on either side of his bed first, the fact that his room was out of a ceiling later. He was staring straight into the high midday sun. He was trying to process how that fit with the fact that he did not live in the penthouse but two floors below it when the movement diverted his attention to the truly remarkable feature in the new landscape.

Curtis moved his sight towards the vast mass to his left. Its pinkish color was very indicative of its nature, but he could still not believe it, so he simply followed it up until a colossal mound crowned with a brown protuberance proved to be too similar to a woman’s breast to confuse it for anything else. It was coherent with the eye. And with the voice. Suddenly, he understood why that voice had felt familiar.

In a hurry, he looked beyond the giant breast and into a face that was larger than a house. It was also very well-known. An evil smirk welcomed him when the giant Rachel noticed his attention, making him unwittingly empty his bladder.

He started screaming again. It was impossible for Rachel to be that size. It was also the most frightening sight ever.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel meant business, so she mostly ignored the world at her feet as she made way towards Curtis’ neighborhood. Being oblivious to Medford’s population did not mean that they did not suffer the consequences of her presence. It was not as if she had suddenly become gentle. None of her steps ended up without at least a victim, be that a living human or one of their abandoned vehicles. She just did not go out of her way to kill more than strictly needed to move.

Other than the already discounted death at her toes, the trek to her destination was mostly unremarkable. Undistracted, she covered the two miles in little more than a minute, making use of her traffic-crushing ability to ignore the effects of the morning jam. The height of the buildings decreased as she advanced, adding to the general uplift of her mood, especially once she started towering over them once more. Feeling good, Rachel traced the contour of the roofs with a finger as she moved, unconsciously putting a sexy swagger to her walk.

And then, she had line of sight of her destination. After his divorce, Curtis had moved to one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the city, one he could afford thanks to the generous salary he was making as director of the RGX project. The four apartment buildings were new and exclusive, each built with the same architectonic principles but different heights. The shortest building featured eight floors. Curtis lived in the tallest one, fourteen stories high.

Rachel’s heart filled with glee as she inadvertently quickened her pace. She ignored the destruction at her feet as her deep brown eyes set on the apartment tower and the white marble effect of its façade. She was there in no time.

Rachel had already expected the building to stand shorter than she did. The fact that it was barely level with her deep belly button came in as a surprise, though—a pleasant surprise.

“Fourteen floors, four apartments per floor, probably well over a hundred people… and it feels smaller than a suitcase to me,” the giantess reflected with a chuckle.

Towering over the building had the mild inconvenience of not having a direct view of the object of her interest, which was no other than Curtis’ apartment. She had left her former boss and lover there a few hours before and was eager to confirm that he had gone nowhere. She resolved the challenges of her scale by dropping down to one knee and bringing her face to the twelfth floor. She had teased Curtis the night before for not getting the penthouse and had kept at it once she had realized that he had actually tried and failed to rent a corner apartment on the top floor.

Rachel steadied herself with a hand on either side of the building as she repositioned her face as gently as she could. Debris was peeled from the façade as her fingers brushed it, but other than that, she strived to keep the high-rise in one piece. No matter how tall the windows had felt from Cutis’ house the night before, they were barely big enough for her to fit one eye, so the titaness turned her face slightly to the side as she inspected the building’s interior. And suddenly, there he was.

She had to allow her eye a couple of seconds to adjust to the light since she was blocking most of it with her massive form, after all. Once she did, the tiny figure of Curtis Sanders became visible in high definition.

Rachel did not remember when was the last time she had felt such elation. Her prodigious mind was taken over both by thoughts of retribution and by the certainty that once she neutralized the despicable bastard inside the room, the chances of being stopped would get close enough to zero to be negligible.

“There you are, you fucking asshole!”

They were angry words, spoken in a tone of joy.

She could not wait for the tiny bastard to be in her hand. Because, of course, she would remove him from the apartment. Her experience in the city had already proven to her that a well-placed kick or two would be enough to take care of the building and, by extension, of Curtis. But that was not what she wanted to do. The son of a bitch did not deserve such a quick depart from this world. He had to suffer.

But first, she had to brag. Because she had won. In an unexpected and mind-boggling way, she had won. She was not only free from his leash but actually free from anyone’s control. The tables had turned, and she was the one calling the shots now, and once Curtis was gone, no one would be able to even dream about stopping her. She was dying to let him know. And once he felt miserable enough, the physical punishment would begin.

Rachel could feel her pussy responding to the sudden stimulus, craving for attention once more. It would not need to wait long. Once Curtis was done, nothing would stop her from letting herself fall into indulgence.

She could see Curtis screaming in his bed. She was surprised that he was not trying to flee but then remembered the night before and looked to the bed’s header. The handcuffs were still there. It almost felt as if she had planned for the entire thing to finish with her standing gigantic outside of his apartment.

The titaness suppressed the urge to taunt her tiny ex-boss and focused on removing him from the building instead. So, with no further word, she got back to her feet, the fourteen-story structure back at the height of her navel.

She was careful as she felt the façade with her fingers, placing them in windows of the twelfth floor on either side of Curtis’ bedroom. And then, once she was reasonably sure that she had the correct posture, the giantess dug into the building with her fingertips, breaking through the façade as if it had been made of crackers.

Her hands were cupped upwards as she brought them inside the structure. Quite instinctively, she moved her hands up in a decisive move, pushing the top two floors of the high-rise away, sending their bits raining into the city like meteors.

The giantess smiled in satisfaction when the plan went exactly as expected. She was now standing in front of a twelve-story building, the roof suddenly formed of the ruins of the former apartments of the twelfth floor. She could even see a couple of people moaning, trapped under the rubble, but ignored them as she focused on the part of the now top floor that was mostly untouched: there was still a ceiling on top of the area where Curtis’ bedroom was located. It had been by design, of course. The last thing Rachel had wanted was for him to have a quick death under a chunk of concrete.

Using a more delicate approach, Rachel proceeded to peel the remainders of the ceiling with both hands, quickly exposing the object of her interest. From about ten floors higher than he was, Curtis looked even more diminutive, lying on his bed. She could see that he was startled; she decided to let him recover. She had won already. And she wanted him to experience the shock without rushing.

It took the tiny bastard his sweet time. She was about to do something when his head started moving up. Rachel could barely contain a burst of laughter as his eyes kept climbing up her body. And then, the sweetest moment in her life materialized when their eyes met. Rachel had heard every kind of scream since her growth earlier in the morning. None had been able to bring her a fraction of the joy Curtis’ terrified yells.

“Missed me?” she asked in the naughtiest tone she could muster.

Curtis’ screams changed in pitch but not in intensity. There were hundreds of things she wanted to do to him. The first step was always the same, though, so without further word, the giantess reached into the exposed room with her right hand, using a thumb and two fingers to pick the king-sized bed like a prop from a dollhouse. Curtis kept yelling as she lifted the tiny piece of furniture and its matching occupant to her face, resting the bed in her ready left palm.

It was exhilarating. Rachel had held dozens of people already, but none of them could provide her even a fraction of the satisfaction Curtis did. There he was, the last man who had held any power over her, both at work and in her personal life, suddenly looking like nothing more than a bug for her to dispose of.

It was a moment of reaffirmation. By killing him, Rachel would get rid of the only loose end that could threaten her power. And, at the same time, she would enjoy the sweet taste of revenge over a man who had dared to threaten her control of her life.

She would not kill him right away, though. There was so much more she had to do first. Starting by some bragging. The only issue was that the tiny fucker’s screams did not seem to be any close to stopping, and they were starting to get into her head.

“Shut the fuck up, Curtis.”

Rachel’s cold words came out almost like a whisper, even if they could be heard for blocks. They achieved her objective, but only for an instant. Her ex-boss looked initially startled but resumed his yelling almost right away.

It was making Rachel mad. Up to the point where she wanted to crush the bastard into a gory smear. But this would only give him the exit he probably wanted.

“SHUT UP!” Rachel repeated, this time screaming to the top of her lungs.

Her voice disrupted the city like a sudden thunderstorm. Windows rattled for blocks around her, and people in the vicinity were sent to their knees with their hands on their ears. Much closer to her than they were, Curtis could do nothing to protect himself. So, instead, the power of her voice shook him like nothing had shaken him before. He felt her power in his bones, in his head, and his soul.

From Rachel’s point of view, Curtis seemed to have gone limp. She got worried when it lasted more than she had expected. His chest was still moving, so she had not killed him with a scream, even if the possibility was strangely intriguing. But he seemed to be knocked out. Had she overdone it?

It took more than a minute for the tiny asshole to get back on his senses. Her concern then was that she might have deafened him, which did not work well with her plans either. And then, his lips parted, and he mumbled:

“Ra… Rachel.”

“In the flesh,” she replied with a smirk. “A whole lot of it, as you can see,” she added.

She could see it in his eyes that he had understood her. This removed her worries about having fucked his hearing. 

“This… is… impossible,” her former lover then said in a squeaky voice.

“Curtis, dear, one of these days, you will have to learn to accept that there are things that escape you and that are perfectly possible. You are way more limited than you think.”

“Ho… how?” Curtis babbled.

Rachel smiled, content.

“RGX, of course. I told you I was close to cracking it,” she said.

“But… no… it is not supposed to… it’s a performance and resilience enhancement drug,” Curtis replied, seeming to regain some of his composure as the conversation moved towards his field of work.

“Yes,” Rachel replied with a permanent smirk on her face. “It is that…too. And let me tell you, the results are very satisfactory on that front. I brushed off a few tank shells without even a scratch.”

She could see the stupefaction in the little man’s face. She went on:

“To your credit, I was not expecting the… side effect… of the change in size. I was even a bit dazed by it at first. But boy, does it come in handy!”

“This is madness!” Curtis protested.

“Madness for you. Glory for me,” Rachel.

“Glory?” her former boss asked, looking more shocked than she had ever seen him.

“You always lacked ambition and imagination. When you recruited me, you told me you were working on a drug that would increase performance and durability in the combat field. I told you I would create a supersoldier. And look… it turns out even I fell short,” she bragged.

“You got into the cleanroom,” Curtis said, changing gears.

“I knew you would do the math once you woke up missing a thumb,” she replied sarcastically.

“But, why inject yourself? You were always bold but never brash.”

Rachel pondered for a second but decided there was nothing wrong in filling Curtis in. It was not as if anyone would be able to do anything about her now.

“I wasn’t planning to, but I got caught. I was not aware of the damn code to exit the room. Had to improvise…”

“By risking to kill yourself?” Curtis asked.

“It was either that or thirty years in a maximum-security prison. So, I took my chances. My plan was to ram through the military policemen, though, not to grow through the roof if that was what you were going to ask,” Rachel admitted with a shrug.

“You don’t know why you grew,” her former lover realized.

“I have a hint or two, but it’s been hard to come by a sequencer to test my theory at my current size,” she teased.

And then, Curtis uttered his most stupid statement yet.

“There must be a way to fix it.”

Rachel chuckled.

“Which brings us to the present moment,” she said. And then, she smirked evilly and said in a softer tone: “Because, Curtis, darling, what makes you think that I want this ‘fixed’?”

She had to love the look of panic on his tiny face. It told her that he had not missed the implications of her statement. His tiny body started shivering as he tried to address her in a babble.

“Ra… Rachel, you cannot be thinking about staying like this. You… can’t… live like this!” he finally said.

She chuckled.

“Oh, my morning so far has been excellent—the most invigorating few hours in my adult life, I have to say. I wouldn’t mind feeling like this the rest of my life.”

Curtis kept shaking.

“But… the world…is not ready for…this.”

Rachel burst into wholehearted laughter.

“This is the world’s problem, not mine, don’t you think?” she replied in a teasing tone.

“But… what… what will you do…like…this?” he asked, still mumbling.

Rachel chuckled once more.

“See Curtis? That was always the problem with you. You could never think big,” she boomed.

Curtis’ eyes open wide. Rachel could only love the impact she was having on him.

“To answer your question, I will do anything I damn well please.”

“People will never accept it!” Curtis came back, suddenly recovering some pride.

“And they won’t be able to do shit about it,” Rachel completed the sentence. “They will be busy doing whatever it is that I have commanded to them.”

“You can’t be serious!” he let out, sounding more indignant and less scared.

“Why are you so narrow-minded?” she asked, sounding genuinely curious. “Even if you could never come close to what I had expected from you, you are more intelligent than the average. It’s not so hard to see.”

“Don’t confuse being megalomaniacal with being audacious,” Curtis replied, now focused on the conversation and not so much in his precarious situation.

“Curtis, honey, you mention the two as if they were mutually exclusive,” Rachel replied.

“So, what will you do, take over the world?” he asked as if the concept were ridiculous.

Rachel smiled and said:

“After I’ve had some fun, yes.”

“Fun?”

“Oh,” Rachel said in a cute tone. “I think I might have failed to mention how damn stirring this entire thing is.”

“You are delusional,” Curtis snapped.

Rachel’s expression then turned more serious as she replied:

“No. I’m superior. I always was, but now it’s so fucking evident that I had not thought you would struggle so much to accept it. You know, in hindsight, having an IQ of two-hundred and sixty-seven should have been enough to be taken as the leader. But if it takes three thousand tons of raw power to make it happen, then so be it.”

“The people will fight back,” Curtis said.

Rachel chuckled.

“I’m very much counting on it,” she said. “Crushing the resistance will help make my point more apparent,” she said. Rachel enjoyed the look of disgust in the tiny bastard’s face, so she added: “By the way, did I mention how fucking horny it makes me?”

His disturbed expression was delightful. It gave her the queue to move to the conclusion.

“Which brings me to our current situation. As much as I’m enjoying this little chat, I should get going. The world is not going to take over itself.”

“Rachel, it’s not too late….” Curtis mumbled, now sounding scared again.

“Oh, for you it is. As little regard as I have for your research skills, I’d rather leave no loose ends.”

Curtis was shaking again as Rachel brought her free hand towards her palm. She extended a finger towards the bed containing her tiny ex-boss and suppressed a chuckle when she saw that he thought it was it. It was not, of course. There was no way he was going to have such a clean death. Rachel used her fingernail to sever the steel link of the handcuff that tied the little bastard to the bed’s head and crushed half of the wooden frame in the process. With Curtis now free, she picked him up with two fingers and brought him to her face as she carelessly dropped the remainders of the bed to the road below.

Curtis was screaming in panic again, clearly perceiving that his end was near.

“Curtis, dear, you’ve had your fun using me as your sex slave. It’s time I repay you in kind, don’t you think?” she whispered.

He increased the pith of his screams. Rachel hushed him.

“Shhhhhhh. I’ve been hotter than a cat in zeal ever since I broke through the lab’s roof,” she said. “But I have been saving myself for you—all two-hundred feet of me.”

There was disbelief on his face. Rachel smirked and said:

“Take a deep breath.”

Rachel did not waste time lowering the hand containing Curtis to her womanhood. His size did not require it, but she was lubricated enough to slide a damn skyscraper in. The colossal woman maneuvered her tiny captive dexterously, turning him with her fingers so that he would go in head-first. She then used the tip of her index to push him inside, letting a loud moan out. She was really anticipating it.

The giantess realized that she was going to be unsatisfied almost right away. Curtis was way too small. Of course, the reality was that she was the one that was too big, but by now, Rachel was already too used to size everything against herself rather than the other way around.

It was not even the little jerk’s fault. To Curtis’ credit, he was noticeably active from the moment she released him in her love tunnel, making himself felt. The knowledge that she had a full-grown human being inside her was undoubtedly thrilling, but the physical stimulation just fell short of what would be needed for the fireworks. Rachel tried to fix it by sliding one finger in and nudging her tiny ex-lover, trying to get him to outdo himself. It was to no avail.

This was not going to work. She needed to work something out. The giantess frowned despite the mild titillation coming from her pussy. Because, for all his lack of effectiveness, Curtis was still trying his best. She fingered herself once more, nudging the little man, pushing him deeper into her cunt. The tickling was certainly amusing but not what she had been longing for during the entire morning.

The letdown got even worse when Curtis started showing the first signs of fatigue. Now, he lacked both in size and stamina, making the situation unsustainable. Rachel realized that she would need to take the matter into her own hands—or fingers.

Curtis’ presence was now reduced to a mild tickling. It was curious that he was still alive. Rachel would have bet that the tiny man would suffocate after some time, but there seemed to be enough air in her vagina to keep him going. The giantess realized that she knew less about her womanhood than a biologist with two PhDs should. It did not matter, though. Once she got her fingers to work, he would not last much.

And then, she had the wickedest idea.

The colossal Rachel brought her fingers inside her pussy, but with a different intention. Searching with care, she gently pinched the puny man and removed him from inside her. He was sticky and coughing as she dropped him on her waiting palm, lifting him to her face to observe his deplorable state.

It took the worthless bug a while to recover. He started screaming once he did.

“You were never much of a lover,” she said. “I was not expecting you to be so pathetic, though.”

The little man was too fucked up to reply, so Rachel went on with her teasing.

“I’m all for giving you a fair chance, though. You’re no match for my pussy, so how about I find you somewhere tighter?”

Her last sentence seemed to have activated Curtis, whose expression changed all of a sudden. Just in case he had not got it yet, she completed her taunting:

“Don’t look so gloomy. You’ve always loved it where you’re going.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Curtis wanted to die. Death could not be worse than the ordeal he had just lived. He had been inside Rachel’s pussy!

He had not yet fully comprehended his former employee’s size by the time she had pushed him in. The next few minutes had felt like years and had been worse than anything he had ever been able to imagine. Pushed around from spongy surface to spongy surface, Curtis had tried to orient himself towards the slit of light that provided the tenuous illumination to the sticky cavern where he had been thrown. But every time he managed to move a few inches towards the dubious freedom, some muscle drove him further inside. And when he thought he had been able to work his way through the muscles, the slit had darkened, and the massive pillar of flesh that was Rachel’s finger thrust him deeper into her cunt.

He was drenched. It was a combination of the sticky goo that covered the walls of the giant’s vagina and the perspiration caused by the strenuous effort he was going through, all in the muggy murkiness of the cavernous organ.

At some point, he stopped fighting and waited for his death. He could breathe, even if the mushy atmosphere made it as hard as it got. He almost wished he couldn’t, abandoning himself until the fate that was awaiting him finally materialized. And then, her finger pushed him with more violence, compelling him to move. It was barely an illusion, nothing he could keep for too long.

He almost dozed, motionlessly floating inside the nightmare that would end his life. And then, something pushed him hard on the sides. He was blinded by the light of day as he was abruptly pulled out into reality. His lungs, filled with a combination of countless fluids, started coughing, trying to expel the sweet sticky goo that filled his larynx.

And then, she addressed him. He could hear her thundering voice, but his mind was too numb to understand it. All he could tell was that she was teasing him—again. And then, cells started connecting in his brain, and her last words suddenly made sense. He started screaming like a madman almost at the same time she moved him down.

He was held by the sides by her fingers as she pushed him down so fast that he felt weightless. He was being held upside down, but the world blurred as she moved him, only coming back to high definition when she stopped. He was staring at Rachel’s massive ass, admittedly the finest part of her blessed anatomy. More than one colleague at the lab had dubbed it world-class, and Curtis, having enjoyed it in first person, could only agree. Rachel Reed had the best derrière he had ever seen, with a superb combination of shape and firmness that put many top models to shame. He could tell that this was the same ass he was staring at, only now it could crush a colonial house.

Curtis realized that Rachel had left him dangling there for enough time for him to admire his destination. And then, he was pushed into the cleavage between her buttcheeks. He suddenly recovered his stamina and fought back as hard as he could. It was to no avail. The astronomical strength of her fingers pushed him into the crack. He was wedged in face first, with his good hand over his head and his maimed one pressed against his chest.

If there was a place in the world that felt different from her cunt, that was her ass! He had practically been free-floating in Rachel’s vagina while the warm walls of skin in her anus pressed firmly against him. There were still soft enough that he was not being crushed but either adapting them to his shape, but he was completely enveloped. There was enough open space in front of him so that he could breathe, even if the air was heavy and loaded with the kind of scent one would expect from his current location.

Curtis had wanted to die before. The feeling only intensified now. This was the ultimate humiliation, even if the physical demands of his current predicament were less arduous than they had been in her womanhood. Things were quite still for some time. There was barely any light, so he could not see. But he could definitely feel. Every little detail reminded him that he was inside a living being, starting with the regular pulsation he soon recognized as the reverberation of her heartbeat. Judging by its pace, Rachel was excited. The knowledge that he was the reason why made him feel even more mortified.

And then, suddenly, the walls holding him in place squeezed against him with vice. For a moment, it felt as if every bone in his body would shatter. And then, when the pressure was starting to become unbearable, the walls released.

He coughed and groaned. And then fought to get some air, not minding its putrid taste in his nostrils.

“Oh, God!” he muttered to no one.

And then, the walls squeezed again. Only this time, it was harder. His bad hand hurt even more as it was pushed against his chest, but the pain coming from the spot where his thumb had been faded next to the torture the rest of his body was enduring.

He was about to pass out when the pressure was released once more. He had to catch his breath once more as he evaluated the pain. There was a sharp stabbing feeling coming from his chest. He was no expert in traumatology, but Curtis was reasonably sure that a couple of ribs had cracked.

But… how?

There was a new reverberation filtering through the walls that compressed him, transmitting sounds that were happening high above him. It took him a while to recognize it for what it was: a moan!

Oh, God! Rachel was moaning. She was doing it on purpose. She was flexing her ass muscles and getting high on his ordeal!

His despair was short-lived and replaced by angst as soon as she squeezed again. It was different this time, and it almost made the previous experience feel like a gentle caress. Rather than coming hard in one go, as it had happened in the earlier occasions, Rachel slowly squeezed tighter and tighter. It felt as if his shoulders and hips were going to snap. He could swear that another rib or two had ended up shattering. He screamed to the top of his lungs, even if his yell never left the confines of Rachel’s ass. When the time came for inhaling, he realized he could not. His chest was too compressed for that.

Curtis panicked. As much as he had wished to die, the prospect of suffocating made him feel anxious. It felt like being inside a car compactor, the unyielding force of the two most powerful ass cheeks in the world slowly grinding him to death. He realized the end was near when he started feeling fuzzy. And then, suddenly, the pressure was released.

Curtis coughed first and then rushed to breathe as much foul air as he could. The walls holding him in place at times and torturing him at others vibrated, bringing more sounds from above. She was laughing. She was fucking laughing! Curtis had never hated someone with the intensity he hated Rachel right now. He wanted to kill her, made her beg on her knees.

She responded to his intentions by squeezing him again. The last time had been bad. It felt like a walk in the park next to the new round of torture. She was slow and gradual once more. But she held back considerably less. His right arm was pushed out of its socket just a second before half of his ribs cracked at once, sending the worst yet wave of pain along his body. He would have screamed if there had been any air left on his lungs, but, once more, she had caught him unprepared. The fuzziness came again. It did not go away this time—because she was still pushing. Curtis’ brain kept begging for air to his lungs, but they could not supply what he needed to go on. Suddenly, the world turned black.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Oh! This was something else entirely! All the disappointment at Curtis’ performance in her cunt was replaced by exhilaration at the man’s effect inside her ass. What had been mere tickling in her womanhood was replaced by a delightfully noticeable presence, courtesy of the fact that he was held in place much tighter.

Feeling wickedly playful, Rachel tightened her ass muscles and moaned. Curtis's little presence became even more evident as his tiny body made an impression on her rectum, stimulating any nerve ending in there. It was considerably more stirring than his adventure in her pussy had been, and, even if it was not enough to get her off, it was both accelerating her heartbeat and increasing the warmth at her womanhood by the minute.

“Oh, yes,” she mumbled.

And then, she squeezed again.

God! That was delicious. It was the combination of the physical invigoration with the intellectual knowledge that she was crushing Curtis to death in her ass. For all the possibilities her new condition offered when it came to killing, it was hard to think of too many options that could be worse.

Rachel released the pressure again. She did not want to kill him just yet. First, he needed to suffer, and part of the suffering was letting him reflect on what she was doing to him, and what this meant.

The giantess focused on enjoying every little movement from her captive as she gave him a short break. It made her hotter than she had thought she could ever be. Taken over by lust, she squeezed again, but this time she focused on making it slow and lasting.

Rachel would have never thought she could have such fine control over her ass muscles as she did. She was certainly happy about it. Closing her eyes, she focused on feeling every little impression her tiny ex-boss made on her asshole as she kept him in place, slowly tightening his prison of flesh against him. She stopped when she felt something breaking, but she did not release. Instead, she kept the pressure steady, trying to ensure that he would suffer both from the physical battering and from the uncertainty about what she was going to do.

“Feeling miserable enough, yet?” she thought.

Concluding that he could always get worse, she released and was exhilarated that she could still feel him alive and kicking in her shaft. There was some vibration coming from his position, which made her realize that he was screaming. Rachel let out a burst of wholehearted laughter at the sudden knowledge.

She was so close to nirvana now. Curtis would be history in seconds, but she would ensure that those would be the worst seconds in his life. And with his death, any hopes of harming her would die too. She would be virtually unstoppable, a force of nature, a step short from a goddess.

One new tightening of a sphincter, and she would get everything she could ever wish for in an instant: retribution over her despicable ex-boss and uncontested dominance.

Her pussy reacted in anticipation. Drops of her love nectar rained on the street below like meteors. Butterflies battered their wings in her stomach. Her nipples got harder than diamond.

Rachel tightened her ass once more. Like in the previous occasion, she was slower and more gradual this time. She moaned as Curtis’ body fought against the membranes of her rectum, her pussy almost catching on fire with the excitement. She kept pushing. The giantess got as far as she had on the previous occasion. And then, she just went further. Something cracked inside her ass. It was when she released.

Nothing. There was no movement this time. Curtis’ reaction had always been noticeable in the aftermath of each previous torture. His tiny body was utterly limp now. Rachel waited a few seconds to make sure. And then she let out a prolonged moan. This was it, then. It had finally happened.

Part of her wished that she had had the self-control to make the tiny fucker suffer for some more time. It was overwhelmed by the side of her brain that wanted to scream in ecstasy. Because she had lived what was probably the most determining moment in her new life as an all-powerful giantess—the moment when she had used the advantages of her size to their fullest and also the moment when she had secured her current status from any interference.

Her pussy was burning, craving for attention. Rachel could not hold herself anymore and brought her right hand to it. Having long preferred herself to anyone else when it came to giving herself pleasure, the colossal woman had no trouble using the entire skill of her fingers to stimulate the most sensitive areas of her eager vagina. Her free hand soon found her chest, where a pinch and twist of her right nipple added to her bliss.

Her moans became louder and more frequent as she fingered herself furiously. Perspiration started covering her body, turning her titanic form into a glistening statue for anyone brave enough to watch the massive porn show she was putting together.

Rachel lost track of time. She was vaguely aware of her surroundings, but the pleasure from within was too powerful, requiring her full attention. No lover, no toy, and no drug had ever had the hope of bringing her joy even remotely close to what she was feeling now.

The awestruck city observed her for fifteen astonishing minutes. As far as she was concerned, she might have been masturbating for a week. When the orgasm finally came, it was the wildest release of ecstasy in history. Rachel’s pleasured scream shattered windows for blocks and sent those still watching to their knees. She did not even notice as she panted heavily, eyes still closed.

The comedown was long and sweet. The giantess finally opened her eyes and let them adjust to the bright daylight to take in on the details of the world around it. It was the same world she had been in before her climax, for the most part. But, at the same time, it was was different. It was hers now.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she teased, finally aware of the spectacle she had put together. Rachel had never been shy, but sex in public would have normally been beyond the red line. It was not, anymore. Nothing was.

And then, when she thought that her bliss had been maxed out, she felt it. It started with an intense burning in her stomach. It quickly spread through her body. And then came the stretching. To anyone else, the combination would have been both confusing and concerning. Not to Rachel. Because this was not the first time she lived this.

“Oh,” was all the warning the giantess gave the world.

Her body started noticeably expanding almost right away. Rachel did not know too well what to make out of it, other than the fact that the feeling was as delightful as the first time she had gone through the process back at Deadwater.

She looked down, watching the ground gradually move away, much as if she were on an elevator, even if her feet were still firmly planted on the road. Next to her, what remained of Curtis’ building seemed to shrink, first moving under her cunt, then reducing to mid-thigh and knee-height.

Her feet moved, even if she had not even twitched a muscle. Rachel chuckled when her long toes slowly gained on the abandoned cars down the road. They felt smaller than any vehicle she had crossed her path with by the time her digits finally reached them, trampling them like micro-machines.

The heat kept burning, sending her long fiery hair higher into the sky. In the process, her perspective on the city changed. It had felt small before. It was starting to become something like a model set now. The asphalt cracked, courtesy of her increased weight, and even if she had not yet moved a finger, the consequences of her new size could be felt already. A hydrant geysered here, a façade cracked there… and her body kept climbing into the sky, making a mockery of its previous size.

Rachel remained speechless through the process, wondering about its cause at the same time she marveled about its consequences. And then, as sudden as the growth had kicked in, it faded away. The giantess noticed and observed her surroundings as soon as she noticed her height had topped off.

And then, she let out evil laughter that echoed across the city.

“Hahahahahahaha!”

Rachel had not planned to grow anymore. She did not even know what to make out of it. But, out of instinct, she was exhilarated by this new, unexpected development. If anything, it just added to her unstoppability.

To prove her point, the giantess looked down at the building where Curtis's apartment had been. It now struggled to come below her knee. In a whim, the titaness lifted her foot and easily cleared the height of the high-rise. Her sole was soon hovering over its improvised roof. Without warning, she set her foot down. Floor after floor of the already battered building succumbed to the devastation her foot brought as she moved it down, not even putting any force into it. A cloud of dust started rising from the wreck as soon as she reached the basement, having made short work of twelve floors of apartments and the dozens of people living on them in a quick, effortless movement.

“Hahahahahahahahah!” she laughed again.

Rachel flexed her arm and moaned as her biceps bulged. She had never felt stronger. She sensed the power of RGX pumping inside her bloodstream, fueling her power, making her godly. And then, her thundering voice proclaimed what every pore of her body already exuded.

“Look at me! I am the most powerful creature to have ever walked this puny planet. Gaze at me and see your new ruler!”

Exhilarated, the giantess took a step to the front. The ground shook, making her presence felt and heard, apart from seen. Another step. More shaking. Cracks formed in nearby façades. The next step brought her foot over a dozen abandoned cars. All of them flattened beyond recognition under her tennis-court-sized sole. It pushed them into the ground, embedding their colorful two-dimensional shapes into the compacted earth.

Rachel could still fit the road, but barely. Each of her feet took the three lanes the avenue had boasted in each direction. Careless, she brushed the building to her right with her shins as she moved, peeling most of its façade and exposing its apartments and screaming denizens. The giantess ignored this with a shrug as she kept moving. There was a crowd half a dozen blocks down the road.

The rate at which she gained on them was almost insulting. To her, the crowd felt practically motionless.

“Pathetic,” she thought. But it wasn’t their fault, in reality. They only had become pitiful by comparison with her supremacy.

She was upon them in no time, her long toes easily towering over the laggards of the group. They looked no bigger than ants to her now. This was just how fucking huge she had become.

“There’s no point in trying to flee, you know?” Rachel said conversationally.

And then, she lifted her right foot and let it hover over the group, casting its deadly shadow over dozens at a time. It landed without warning and without mercy. As packed as the crowd had been, hundreds perished under a simple step. She moaned deeply and brazenly, feeling every single pop under the delicate skin of her sole just an instant before her foot dug the ground into yet another pool-sized footprint.

Taking advantage of the same movement, Rachel brought one knee to the ground and reached for the shocked crowd, fingers extended. Her nails pushed a few individuals aside before she decided to bring her fingers together, mindful of the pressure she was exerting. A man smashed, but the remaining three people she had pinched remained in one piece as she lifted them from the road and into the heavens.

Satisfied with her catch, the giantess rose back to her full height and emptied the three survivors in her waiting left palm. God, they were tiny!

“So this is how big I got,” she muttered, the people still being the best possible reference to estimate her size. None of the diminutive humans resting in her palm came even closer to being an inch long.

Rachel made some quick math in her head as her captives recovered from the sudden lift. They were not close to being an inch, but she thought they were bigger than half an inch. For the time being, she could settle with something in between. Counting with an average height of six feet, this made the people in her hand look a hundred times smaller. Or, what was the same, it made her a hundred times bigger. A hundred times! A hundred fucking times!

Numbers started flowing through her head with the ease her prodigious mind could handle. If her observation was accurate, this made her just south of six hundred feet in height. Or, being more practical, skyscraper-sized. A hundred was also an easy enough number to estimate her weight. She would essentially be a million times heavier, using a simple square-cube law approximation, making her over sixty thousand tons. No wonder she was causing mild earthquakes when she moved!

“I was unstoppable enough before. I’m just overwhelming, now,” the giantess reflected. She was simply undeniable.

Her scientist mind kicked in just then, reminding her that for all the perks of her latest transformation, she had no clue about its causes. Rachel was sure that RGX had been behind this latest growth spurt, but the best theory she had to explain the mechanism was that her orgasm had freed some latent effect of the drug that had not manifested itself at Deadwater. It was not much for someone who boasted the sharpest brain in the biochem scene.

Some squeaky noises from her palm became a welcome distraction from her train of thought and directed her attention to her tiny captives. They were still lying on her cupped hand, with plenty of room to spare. Rachel wondered how many people she would be able to hold at once, now. That it would surely be more than a hundred made the butterflies return to her stomach.

“Hi, there,” the giantess chirped.

All she got as a first answer were some screams. It was predictable enough. It was also informative. Her state of perpetual elation got an uplift when she realized that despite the boost in size, she could still hear the tiny beings.

“Yeah, I guess I can cause this effect,” she said. “Let me try some incentive. The first one to tell me their name makes it out my palm alive.”

There were some more meaningless screams. Then, a woman managed to say:

“Rhonda!”

Rachel smiled and reached out to her palm with her free hand. Her fingers dwarfed the diminutive men on it. She still managed to maneuver them with enough skill to pinch the object of her interest between her fingertips, being gentle enough not to squish her right away. The woman fought, but it was to no avail. The recently magnified giantess giggled as the woman tickled in the sensitive skin of her fingertips but had no trouble keeping her in place.

Rachel lifted Rhonda in front of her window-sized eyes and winked:

“Clever girl,” she whispered.

She then looked down at her palm and pouted at the two men still on it.

“Not so clever,” she said. And then, she just turned her hand upside down, letting the two bodies fall to the road below, half a world away.

The woman kicked and screamed, but Rachel simply kept looking at her with curiosity.

“You are so cute,” she whispered at the panicky woman. “I’m half tempted to keep you as a pet.”

And then, a tickling she had not expected caught her attention.

Rachel was ecstatic. So ecstatic that she dismissed Rhonda on a whim.

“I have something else to do,” the giantess said. And with that, she crouched to set her on the roof of a knee-high building to her right. She was not even gentle as she did, releasing the woman from way too high, which resulted in a broken leg. Rachel did not even notice.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Curtis did not know how long he had been out. The world around him was still pitch black, but the heavy and putrid air informed him that he had not abandoned Rachel’s anus.

His body hurt like he had never thought it possible. As far as he knew, half of the bones on it were broken. As painful as this was, it would not kill him. But the internal bleeding he was sure must be spreading in different spots of his guts would do the job. He was thankful for it. Having woken up was more a nightmare than a blessing.

He groaned, trying to reposition himself, but there was no single part in his body that could properly respond to the instructions of his brain. And then, as the suffering from his efforts became unbearable, he realized what was wrong.

He was still inside her ass. Of that, he was sure. But the previous tightness was gone. Rather than being pushed in, his body seemed to be resting in a fold of her intestine. His right leg still appeared to retain some strength, so he pushed himself with it, trying to test his theory. His leg found enough leverage against the soft tissue to move his body. His head was suddenly facing the void. And there, at the end of it, he could see the asterisc-shaped light at the end of the tunnel. It was darkened soon enough. And then, the pain got to a new level when a nightmarish strength pulled him from his resting location.

His eyes watered as he tried adjusting them to the light of the day. His head wobbled as he was moved around with several times the violence of a rollercoaster. It took him a while to focus. Rachel’s gigantic face filled his field of vision by the time he did.

It took him a few more seconds to realize that something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“I have to admire your resilience,” Rachel said to the tiny man in her palm. Her heart was filled with glee at the chance to humiliate him so more.

“I… I’m broken…” Curtis babbled.

“That was the idea,” she replied cheerfully.

The moment when she saw the understanding in his eyes was lovely.

“Ra… Rachel… you…”

“Yes. About three times taller, in case you are interested. Best orgasm in my life, I have to say.”

“This is… impossible,” Curtis mumbled.

Rachel laughed.

“You keep saying that as if reality had to obey you. Well, I have some news for you: it obeys me!”

“Oh my God!” Curtis said.

Rachel chuckled.

“I guess you could call me that!”

“No…no!” Curtis said.

“Look, honey, it doesn’t look as if you have a whole lot of time left, so let me spell it out for you one last time. I was already the most intelligent person on the planet. And now I’m also the strongest. And, as far as I know, virtually impossible to kill. I will crush my way to power. The only real question is how many cities I will need to turn into rubble to push those in charge all the way from denial to acceptance,” Rachel bragged.

“No…” Curtis said. He then coughed. The blood was visible even in someone as little as Curtis now looked in her hand.

“There’s no way I’ll let you die on your own,” Rachel said.

And then, her fingertip blocked the Sun for the tiny fucker. By the time she was done pushing, her former lover and boss, the man who had tried to outsmart her and blackmail her into submission, was nothing more than a gorey stain in her palm.

Rachel felt strangely fulfilled. As much as she despised the man, Curtis was important enough that she had wanted to devote her personal attention to him. He was probably one of the last people in the world who would get that much of her focus. Having finally killed him made her feel like she had closed a stage. She had crushed her past, and with it, she had also extinguished any slim chances of being stopped. She was ready for the future. Her future.

End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss


Chapter 6 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 6

 

Marshal’s ears were whistling. He did not know how a meteorite crash should feel, but he did not think it would be too different from what he had just lived. The shockwave had thrown him backward with such violence that half the bones in his athletic body were aching. His perception of the world was blurred and was just starting to come back, as a permanent hiss kept clouding his thoughts.

And then, as his sight adjusted, Marshal became aware of his grim reality. The wall of flesh right behind him was so massive that it was hard to grasp its real nature. Marshal’s consciousness had to convince his deeply ingrained instincts that he was facing a woman’s toe. One that was both elegant and longer than average. This was not what made it stand out, of course. It was the fact that even if half of it was buried in the cracked asphalt of the avenue, the half that poked out of the imprint still towered over him.

Marshal's upbringing had used him to success. Rich, fit, good-looking, and intelligent, he had never been looked down at. Now, for the first time in his life, he felt humbled. It was even worse than that: he felt insignificant. And also, for the first time, he was afraid.

The toe stood there, motionless, almost like a sculpture. A soft breeze ruffled Marshal’s hair as he observed its massive form, the moment of calm almost making him forget that there had been dozens of people in the spot that was now taken by the digit and its matching foot. And then, the toe reminded the world that it belonged to a living creature and flexed, its knuckles whitening as it pushed the ground, the foot getting readier for a new step. The road could barely contain the unfathomable strength of the digit and the creature it belonged to. It was dug further, cracks forming around the point of pressure.

Marshal observed with horror how a wide fissure quickly advanced towards him. He screamed as he tried to stand. His body ached from the previous battering, but still, the rush of adrenaline helped him get to his feet. And just as he was about to take his first stride, the ground under his feet faded away, and the Earth swallowed him.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

Rachel was in bliss. Her latest growth spurt had achieved what she had not thought possible: to make her feel even more empowered.

Twenty-four hours before, she would have laughed at anyone suggesting that a woman could grow to her current proportions. Rachel had not been aware of the existence of a size fetish. She had not even watched any Godzilla movie.

And yet, here she was, thankful for having added a few hundred feet to her stature. It was not even that she thought that she had needed it. She was convinced of her supremacy before when she was ‘merely’ a couple of hundred feet in height. Her new stature would just make things easier.

She could now move faster, reach farther, crush more under her feet. And still, the most welcome effect of her latest transformation was that it made her look more regal. She had been big before. She was something else, now. No building in her vicinity could make it above her knee, and as meaningless as this might initially feel, it made an entire world of difference. Because there was no denying of her now, no excuse the tinies could find to refute her power. She was ever-present now, a moving part of Medford’s skyline, someone whose every move could be felt for miles.

Of course, Rachel knew that her ascension had come with some other changes to her life. She did not even know how she would take care of her basic needs. She did not give a shit. The world was hers now. Hers to do as she pleased, and hers to take what she needed. Had she had any doubt, she only needed to look down and giggle at the crowd of ant-sized humans scurrying between her feet. A couple of hundred of them lay under them, turned into a film of gore at the bottom of her deep footprints.

Feeling naughty, the giantess raised the big toe of her right foot and pivoted it slightly. A moment later, it was hovering over a tiny couple. She did not wait before she brought it down, enjoying the way they squished under the sensitive tip.

“I could do this all day long,” she muttered to herself.

And, truth be told, she might. Now that she had taken care of the last remaining loose ends, nothing was preventing her from devoting the rest of the day to indulgence. Which, having discovered just how arousing slaughtering the micro-humans at her feet was, was not good news for the city.

Playful, the colossal Rachel swept her right foot to the side, sending a couple of dozen people crashing into the façades of the buildings lining the street. Her trek had taught Rachel to enjoy the population's fear below her. She could now sense something different on top: dismay.

“Good!” she thought. “The sooner they learn that resisting me is hopeless, the sooner they’ll bend the knee!”

The giantess took another step to the front, extinguishing a hundred more lives, feeling the butterflies return to her stomach. It was evident that her latest change in dimensions had done nothing to cool down her libido. If anything, they had stirred it even more. She proved her observation by moving her left foot forward, feeling a few dozen pairs of hands raising to try to stop the unstoppable and touch her sensitive sole just before it landed, crushing a new group into yet another deep depression in the road. There was a moment of psychological pleasure at the thought of holding so much power over the regular, everyday people. And then, the physical stimulation kicked in, exciting every erogenous point in her body at once.

Stirred, the behemoth squatted, bringing her prodigious self closer to the appalled population. She enjoyed the sight of hundreds of sub-inch tinies scurrying below her drenched womanhood. And then, she reached out with a cupped hand, which coordinated with her lips to inform the crowd of what was already obvious in her head:

“You are mine!”

She scooped dozens in her palm in a movement that ended with a similar number squishing under her fingers. A second later, she stood back up to her mind-boggling height, her hand full.

“Hahahahahaha!” her loud laughter thundered across the city, rattling the windows for blocks.

Rachel looked down at her catch and marveled at its size and diversity. There had to be a hundred people in there. A hundred people! She was holding a hundred fucking people in her hand!

She was thankful once more for her latest boost in size. As enjoyable as her previous stature had been, Rachel could only see advantages to her new dimensions. They made her just more… superlative!

There was a bit of everything in the mass of humanity she was holding. Men, women, young, old, rich, poor. And each and every single one of them was hers to do as she pleased. Her nipples got harder than diamond at the thought, heart fluttering.

The group was large enough that statistics started to apply, so about half of the people in her hand were lying face down while the remaining half looked up at her high-rise-sized face in terror. She smiled evilly at them.

Rachel’s lips parted, her warm breath adding to the heat of the day and the crowd’s anxiety, bringing their perspiration to new limits. Her voice was deceivingly soft, even if even a whisper could have been heard for miles.

“Isn’t this the perfect metaphor?” she asked to no one in particular. “I’m holding you in my palm. Literally,” she said. The colossal researcher then smiled and added: “Do you think they’re noticing?”

She waved her free hand in the general direction of a buzzing news helicopter that had been following her for a while. Rachel had been aware of its presence for some time but had not minded. If anything, it served her purpose.

“Please, we’ll do anything you want,” a mousy voice came from her hand.

Rachel focused her billboard-sized eyes on the group, pupils widening to the size of pools to take in the detail of the group. It was easy enough to identify the individual that had addressed her, a middle-aged man who was wearing an obviously expensive suit. Who had named him the spokesman for the group, she did not know, but to Rachel, the man looked like the perfect stereotype of the executive that was used to have everyone do as he pleased. He was the kind of guy that was used to running the show while people like her were kept in the background.

“That’s nice of you,” Rachel replied in the same soft voice she had addressed them. Her lip then curled in an evil smirk. “Would you… squish for me?”

They understood right away, as proven by the high-pitched screams coming from her palm at once. Rachel ignored them. She kept a permanent smile on her lips as her fingers started to curl, tossing those that had been closer to them on top of the unlucky bastards at the center of her palm.

The feeling was different than at Deadwater. She could barely feel bones breaking. One moment she was holding a compacted soft mass between her fingers and palms, and the next, they started squishing with scarcely any resistance. It was somehow more satisfying, the implication of her increased power making an impression on her.

Rachel kept going all the way, enjoying the gore oozing between her fingers as her knuckles whitened, savoring the knowledge that she had snuffed a hundred lives on a whim. It was not as if this had not happened many times already, every time she stepped on the crowd, but accomplishing it with her hand conferred an even increased feeling of control.

She kept squeezing for a few more seconds and then opened her palm. She admired her handiwork, even if mess would have been a better description. Her hand was soaked in gore; her pussy was getting soggy with her love juices almost in unison.

“Thank God there are millions of them!” Rachel thought, realizing that at the rate she was finishing the tiny bastards, she would need a good supply.

Crouching once more, the giantess brushed her palm on an empty stretch of road, trying to rinse the waste. She left a wide brownish streak on its four lanes, but it did not do much good to her cleanness. Twitching her nose, she repeated the operation in another empty section of the street, but the effect was also limited. Upset, she balled her hand into a fist and slammed it into the roof of a neighboring building. Half of it went down with barely a protest, leaving dozens of survivors shocked and covered in dust and debris. Rachel ignored them as she picked up some of the rubble and crushed it into powder in her first. She then rubbed both her palms together, finally getting to somewhat acceptable results.

“Killing you guys is fun but grimy!” she falsely complained.

The crowd was beyond the point where they cared about her humiliation. They were just trying to get as far away from the giant monster as they could. The titaness mocked their attempts simply by standing up and resuming her stroll, each of the steps of her mass-murdering feet becoming a massacre of its own.

Rachel advanced uninterrupted for a while, covering a dozen blocks in a couple of minutes, increasing the body count by the thousands. She kept her attention on the city beyond her, barely noticing the one she was crushed below through the myriad of sensations under her soft soles. Downtown, on the opposite side of the Cobalt, beckoned her with its endless crowds and majestic skyscrapers. Rachel had already been through it on her way to Curtis’, but she craved to check it from her new perspective.

Stopping at a large intersection, the prodigious woman widened her stance. She brought her hands to her hips in a natural movement as she inspected her surroundings, trying to find the most direct route to the city’s actual center. It wasn’t hard to find a major road that would take her where she wanted. In the process, her analytic mind could not help but notice the new pattern on the screaming crowds at her feet.

Her lips curled in the characteristic half-smile she donned when she was about to make a discovery at the lab. The bug-sized humans by her toes seemed to keep the same erratic response people used to have when she was too close. But the farther away they got, the more their movements seemed to be coordinated towards a common goal. From her privileged vantage, high above the rooftops, it wasn’t hard for her gifted mind to unlock the mystery.

“Really?” she boomed from above as she followed the different streams of people converging into a large building by the river. It did not take her long to identify it for what it was: the Science Museum, one of the city’s iconic destinations.

As far as she could guess, someone had established a shelter or evacuation point in there. She could think of no other reason why so many different mobs would be heading to the same spot. Making an effort to think like one of the peabrains running the show, Rachel realized that it made kind of sense. On their own, the crowds were dying like flies, and the museum was large enough to hold thousands of people with the hopes of getting them out of her way. Where the tiny paper-pushers had royally screwed up had been in not realizing just how tempting a spot like this would appear to her. Getting to the museum implied a detour from her trek back to Downtown, but now that she was aware of its presence and function, there was no way Rachel would not visit it.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Pam was a rational woman. All along her forty-two years of life, she had looked at the world as a rational place that could be made sense of. Her job as an accountant had reinforced this cosmovision.

Of course, Pam was no stranger to fear. But never before had she been touched by the same kind of irrational horror that invaded her now. Suddenly, the universe had stopped being logical. Suddenly, a woman had become what no creature had the right to become. And suddenly, that monster had started using her preposterous size and power to do what no human being should feel like doing.

Judging by the pitch of the screams around her, Pam’s terror was shared by the hundreds of people that were pushing her into the violent stream heading deeper into the museum’s main hall. She was beginning to feel overwhelmed, running out of space to breathe.

The loudspeakers had told them to gather at Medford’s Science Museum. But suddenly, no one seemed to know what to make of them once they had got in there. Reaching the ramp to the underground level, fifty feet away, felt like an odyssey, and at the rate the people were pushing, Pam was starting to be afraid that she would be crushed in the human stampede.

And then, the ground shook violently. Dust rained from the high ceiling. Another shaking. This time, a couple of lamps and some chunks of concrete dropped on the crowd below. Pam noticed the different tone of the screams of the victims of the deadly downpour. Another tremor. More screams.

Not a second had passed when the southern wall of the main station hall exploded spectacularly. Smoke and dust filled the air as the yelling got to new levels. From her position, in a section that was slightly elevated over the main lobby floor, Pam could see the silhouettes of the area once the dust started to settle, much like a girl watching a Chinese shadow show. She found herself screaming when all there was to see was a foot—a long, elegant, and ridiculously large foot that stood where dozens of people had once been.

There was a moment of calm. It did not last long. The sounds of more of the building being tortured made Pam look up. A section of the wall just under the ceiling broke, four neverending poles of flesh penetrated. The oversized fingers curled. A moment later, a crack advanced through the thick ceiling, splitting it in two. More lethal chunks of the roof rained on the crowd. Pam could barely notice. She was still looking up, now feeling the direct caress of the blazing sun in her face. Another shudder, and the Science Museum became roofless.

The screams turned into a collective gasp. Pam did not participate. She was breathless, still looking up, trying to make sense of the humongous form of the woman looking down at them from the heights, her shape deformed by perspective.

She could barely notice her face, partially hidden behind her prodigious breasts. There was a hint of a movement there just before her voice took over Pam, overshadowing every scream, making her bones rattle.

“How very nice of you to pack for me,” the woman said, her voice deep and sensual despite its deafening volume. The sarcasm was not lost on Pam, who felt her angst get to new limits as a result. “If you don’t mind a piece of advice, next time a giant woman comes knocking at your door, you might want to think on strategies different than putting all your eggs in one basket.”

The woman’s leg then started to pull up. It was quickly followed by her foot. A moment later, the unnatural appendage took over Pam’s horizon, blocking the Sun and casting a deadly shadow in the section of the station she was in. There was no pain. There was no time for it as the massive foot landed and swallowed Pam’s life, along with a hundred others.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel stood over the Science Museum, a foot planted deep into the crowd while the other was partially crushing the southern wall. One thing that could be said about her new size was that it made things easier. Moving around was easier, ripping a building open was easier and killing people by the hundreds was considerably easier.

The frantic movement of those lucky enough to be just next to where her foot had landed instead of under it tickled. A few even ended up climbing over her toes in their desperate attempts to escape from the overflowing space. Feeling playful, the titaness flexed her digits, sending a few tinies flying around.

“What to do with you?” she said out loud.

And with that, the giantess moved her left foot forward, crushing dozens more as she found a more comfortable standing position, legs wide open into the vast space of the museum, hands on her hips. There, surrounded by thousands of tiny and squishy humans, she felt like a farm girl at the vintage, crushing grapes under her bare feet. The dark red gore hinting from the bottom of her soles added to the effect.

It all made her hornier.

“Again?” Rachel thought, noticing that the drenching of her womanhood had reached the point of no return. The combination of the sense of supremacy with the strongest physical arousal she had ever felt was too much to fight.

She decided to test her theory. Lifting her right foot, she let it hover in a seemingly random pattern over the crowd. Rachel could hear their screams, but more than that, she could sense the spike of fear of those that suddenly found themselves trapped under the shadow cast by her basketball-court-sized sole. This alone was stirring enough. She then stepped. The explosion of excitement was noticeable, as was the increased warmth down there.

“I’ve literally become the biggest nympho ever,” she reflected with sarcasm. She wondered if things would cool down a bit once she got more used to her new size. She did not have a good answer.

Meanwhile, the crowd by her feet was as frenetic as a crowd could get. Naughty, Rachel widened the gap between her big toe and the second one. She then moved her foot forward, engulfing five tinies in the space between her digits.

Without further word, the giantess brought her toes together and focused on keeping the right balance to keep the teeny humans in place without crushing them. Balancing herself as she rested her weight on her other foot, she lifted her captives in an elegant movement of her slender limb. Moving with the grace of a gymnast, the titaness then brought her foot closer to her waiting hand, where she released her hostages.

They looked considerably battered as she held them under her face. Once again, she marveled at the people’s tininess against the backdrop of her palm. She was still observing them when her foot landed back into the station, bringing death like a bomb. She only noticed that because of the pops under her sole.   

“You are clearly insufficient,” she said in a calm tone. None of the men and women in her palm knew what she was talking about. She ignored their reaction and added: “But I’ve got to start somewhere.”

She used two pole-sized fingers to scoop the five people in an extended movement. The next thing they saw was the glistening surface of her lower labia as she used her free hand to widen its entrance. Rachel was not expecting much when she released her forced lovers inside her, so the feeble wiggling was welcome.

“I wonder how many of you I will need to do to get off,” she teased. “I guess we’ll find out soon enough.”

Rachel was about to crouch to grab a handful of sex slaves when her eyes stopped at the exhibition. And then she wondered how in the hell she had managed to ignore it so far!

A large banner had “Space” written in futuristic typography over a dark background. It was big enough for her to read. And reading it made her remember the exposition going on at the museum during the summer. The City Hall had made a big noise of the fact that NASA and the Russian space agency had moved quite a bit of their hardware for the biggest space exploration presentation ever.

Leaving the mild squirming inside her in autopilot, Rachel suddenly grew curious about the theme surrounding her and the thousands of people trapped at her feet.

“Excuse me!” the skyscraper-sized woman said to no one in particular.

Her knees landed like boulders, slaughtering the masses under her with barely a thought on her side. Her left hand reached for a building section that was still whole. Closing her fingers into a fist, she slammed it unceremoniously on the roof, bringing a large section of it down, crushing dozens of people under the rubble.

She then cupped her hand like a spade and removed another large chunk of the ceiling, exposing more of the main exhibition hall to her curious eyes and revealing an even larger crowd. They were anything but happy to see her.

“Are all of you here for the Space Exploration show?” she mocked. “I heard it was a great exhibition, but boy, I was not expecting such a crowd!” she went on.

The people screamed to the top of their lungs as they tried to move as far away from her as they could. Packed as the space was, it was not an easy task. Meanwhile, Rachel observed them with giddy fascination as she tried to make her mind up on what to do. No longer in a rush to tie loose ends, her playful side emerged. For anyone familiar with her tastes in games, this was not good news.

“Why does everyone suddenly look so upset?” she kept teasing. “Did I crash your party?” she insisted. “I was not trying to be disruptive, but there’s only so much you can do when you are the size of a skyscraper, you know?”

The crowd ignored her and just kept pushing forward, even if the results they had to show for their efforts were meager.

“Let me do something to make this up to you. Why don’t I make your experience more… interactive?” the giantess playfully threatened.

With that, she picked one of the largest chunks of ceiling she was still holding in her left hand and held it in front of her mischievous eyes. She then did not hesitate to hurl it towards one of the spots where the people’s density was the highest.

The screams took on a different pitch as a dozen people were crushed, with many more injured by the shrapnel that ensued. The fear reached a new level to everyone on the museum’s grounds, even if it had felt impossible just a minute before.

“What do you think of the meteor shower?” Rachel mocked. A new chunk of debris hit the mob right away, snuffing a few more lives and bringing home the fact that she was not only very able to hurt them but also very keen to do so.

The titaness picked up the pace and started tossing heavy chunks of concrete in random directions, decimating the group at a brisk pace, even if this was merely a game to her. Her nipples and cunt responded to her impish entertainment, physically demonstrating her state of arousal.

Out of projectiles, the giantess used her now free hand to massage her buxom left breast and felt the hardness of her nipple. It was as swollen as she had ever felt it. Looking down, she giggled at the sight of what looked like half a dozen people, drenched by sticky droplets of her love juices. Curious, she reached out with two fingertips and giggled once more when she felt the two tinies stick to them. She promptly raised them to her face and winked at them, a young man and woman. She did not think she had seen too many people in her life who looked more battered.

“Welcome to the party,” she purred in a deep bedroom voice.

Rachel pondered whether to insert them so that they could join their efforts with the current dwellers of her cavernous cunt. Truth e told, their initial effect seemed to be lost, and their stimulation had clearly withered. It was when she realized that two tinies would not make the difference. Most likely, nothing short of her own fingers would.

It was not as if her clit was the only erogenous part of her body. Feeling as her nipples were about to explode, she decided to give them some attention.

“Keep me stirred, and you may live,” she promised the two shabby humans.

And then, she proceeded to place them in her left breast’s areola with great care, trusting her nectar to keep them in place. They felt so weightless that the bet did not look too risky. The couple did not get it right away, so after a couple of seconds of a hiatus, she poked them with her fingertip and moved them closer to her imposing nipple.

“Just in case you did not get it…your lives depend on my nipple remaining excited. Lick it, rub it, kick it, punch it or do whatever you need to do to keep me stirred. Or else…”

The effect was almost immediate. It was also weak, but Rachel had not had too high expectations to start with. Rather than the physical invigoration, the upside of what she had just done was to feel even more in charge. God! She had two people entirely devoted to the pleasure of the tiniest part of her anatomy!

Determined to play some more as she let those in her breast and cunt do their stuff, as ineffective as it might be, the giantess looked back into the partially crumbled building. It seemed as if the main exhibition was deeper into the museum section that was still standing.

Paying no heed to the crowds still trapped right in front of her, Rachel rested her weight on her hands, feeling countless lives pop under her palms. And then, she moved her knee forward, crushing plenty more people as she advanced and repositioned herself closer to the main hall.

Below her, the crowd had already managed to clear the area she had ripped open, leaving behind the dozens of corpses that had been hit by her meteors. It was not as if the rest of the people were too far away. Rachel could easily hear their yelling through the opening. Closing her hand into a fist, she then swung her arm around like a pendulum and hit the part of the roof that was still standing. Like a wrecking ball, her fist caused massive destruction, tearing a new wide opening into the hall.

Part of Rachel’s intention with her overcomplicated movement had been to push most of the debris away from the exhibition area to keep it in the best possible shape. Otherwise, she would have just punched. A few chunks of the roof still dropped on the stuff and people below, unavoidably crushing them, but for the most part, the bulk of the destruction had landed elsewhere, so Rachel gave herself kudos for her skill.

Of course, her intentions had been anything but merciful. Rachel could not care less about the thousands of lives trapped in the museum. She just wanted to keep her toys in one piece while she played. Her toys, on the other hand, did not seem too appreciative of the efforts she had gone through not to have them crushed. Like every crowd, they were screaming and pushing each other as if they could really get out of her reach.

She was about to tease them when her eyes met the only thing that mattered to her from then onwards.

“Ooohhhh…” she purred.

The half a dozen rockets were standing proudly in a highlighted section of the exhibition, dwarfing the mob themselves. They could, of course, not compare with her own dimensions, but they were big enough to be consequential to Rachel, which was not common at all. As a matter of fact, they were just the right size. And, being rockets, shape was a given.

“Mind if I take that?” she asked to no one in particular.

Without warning, Rachel leaned forward and reached out with her neverending arm. Out of all the appealing options the launcher rockets section had to offer, the titaness settled for one that was wider at the base but also at the top. It looked like an oversized metallic phallus, which was precisely why it was so attractive. The rocket had been clamped to a heavy base, but it only took a mild pull of the behemoth’s astronomical force to tear the steel joints in an audible metallic groan.

“Mmmmm…” Rachel moaned as she bit her lower lip. She brought the foot-long toy under her face and admired its sheer perfection, already anticipating what had to come.

Dr. Rachel Reed was an attractive woman. Of course, she knew that, which meant that she had never had any trouble finding a sex partner when she wished for one. Men were easy in that way. It was not as if she fancied one every time she was sexually aroused. Having been for long more infatuated with herself than with the rest of humanity, the young and brilliant researcher had found that she often had a better time without the need for company. In turn, this had turned her into quite an expert when it came to sex toys. Among other interesting gadgets, Rachel owned a sizable collection of dildos. The rocket she was holding could easily rival the best among them. A bit longer than the average vibrator, the space launcher she was holding felt as if it had been tailored to satisfy her specific needs. Had she had to design it herself from scratch, Rachel doubted she would have altered its shape or diameter.

“Hello, gorgeous!” she whispered as her eyes narrowed in anticipation.

Just for fun, the giantess brought the tip of the rocket to her mouth and encompassed it with her lips, sucking it in, feeling it with her tongue. It was indeed perfect, even if a bit cold. Bringing it out, she exhaled at it to try and fix the minor inconvenience as she brought her free hand to her pussy and grabbed a generous serving of her love juices. Moving it back up, she painted the bulb of the rocket with her wet as she felt her libido skyrocket.

There was some excess arousal fluid in her palm. Naughty, the giantess carefully reached for the very spooked crowd with an open hand and let physics do their magic, feeling a couple of dozen tinies stick to her palm with barely any action on her side. Bringing her palm back up, she smiled at the unlucky bastards glued to her palm and addressed them with scorn:

“Care to join me for some sex?”

Caught in their fight with her sticky goo, not many of her palm captives could even scream. Amused, Rachel giggled and added:

“It was a rhetorical question, of course. It’s not as if you have a say.”

Applying the same gentleness she had when picking them up, the giantess then caressed her free right breast with care, transferring the contents of her palm to her humongous tit. It worked wonderfully, making her notice once more that the instincts about how to handle her otherworldly size and strength seemed to have kicked in naturally.

Only a few scattered tinies remained in her palm by the time she had finished the operation. The titaness looked down at them with disdain.

“Do you know how frustrating it is for a woman like me to be rejected?” she said, frowning. And then, she closed her hand into a tight fist, feeling the squishes with satisfaction.

She soon forgot about her latest victims and focused on her chest right after. If anything, the twenty or so people she now had adhered to her massive mammary tickled with their wriggling. Even if their combined efforts were weak compared to what a same-sized partner would have been able to achieve, Rachel found their tingling to be more stimulating.

Bringing her free hand to the underside of her boob, she pushed it gently upwards, making it wobble as to stimulate its riders. This was too much for a couple of her unwilling passengers, who ended up peeling from her manor-sized tit.

“Ooops,” she said, bemused, as she observed the deadly drop. “Seems not everyone has what it takes for the tit rodeo!” she added in mockery as she gently shook her breast once more.

“Mind if I leave the rest of you in autopilot for a while?” she then added in a dirty tone. “You don’t know just how badly I need to get fucked!”

With that, the colossal Rachel adjusted her grip on the rocket and shifted her kneeling position, widening her legs and bringing her torso a bit upwards, creating a natural path for her inanimate lover.

“Mmmm…ooohhhh,” she moaned as the tip of the rocket touched her labia.

She did not recall ever having anticipated penetration so much as she now was. She had never been so lubricated before either, so she had no trouble sliding the wider than average tip of the rocket inside.

Her body shivered in pleasure, forcing her to brace her position with her free hand. The concrete floor of the museum’s main hall cracked as her palm landed. Two dozen unlucky bastards were turned into a thin layer of gore without the giantess noticing. She was too enraptured by the immense pleasure coming from her womanhood.

Rachel moved the rocket further inside, feeling it fill herself like no man or sex toy had ever done.

“Oh my fucking goodness!” she screamed, sending those in her vicinity that had not yet been injured by her antics to their knees, hands on their ears.

Ecstatic, the giantess unconsciously contracted her vaginal muscles. Something gave. A metallic groan informed that the victim had been the rocket itself.

“Ooohhh…” she moaned. “Gotta be careful with you, love,” she then said, realizing that the rocket might be the ultimate dildo in size and shape, but it also was weaker than the plastic toys she used to play with.

Still, there seemed to be no significant damage, so she just went on, pushing the rocket all the way. Its base still emerged from her lower lips once its top had reached the limits of her cavernous cunt.

“Where have you been all my life?” she purred.

Vaguely conscious that there was some stimulation still coming from her breasts, Rachel shook them gently once more. A couple more tinies peeled off, but she almost ignored them as she focused on removing the rocket from herself. Holding it in front of her face once more, she saw the noticeable denting her involuntary contraction had caused but also relaxed at the realization that it was sturdier than it had felt. Well, it had to be. After all, it was designed to go through the atmosphere and back.

Some red stains on the rocket’s bulbous tip surprised her at first. She could only giggle when she realized that they were nothing more than the remainders of the tinies that had populated her pussy before her new metallic companion had taken over.

Rachel was about to bring the rocket back down when she noticed a red flag and a golden symbol with the sickle and hammer on its side.

“God bless the Russkies,” she said out loud. “If this is the kind of stuff you guys do, I will need to visit you sooner rather than later!”

Without further delay, she moved her superlative sex toy down to her cunt and brought it back in.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned once more as she proceeded with a well-rehearsed routine of starting slow and gentle, only to become wilder with each thrust. 

Her masturbation at Curtis’ had been glorious, but it could barely compare to what she was building up to now. No longer in a rush, Rachel had let the death and destruction gradually stir her, only to have some volunteers work her private parts in anticipation of the final game. It was all paying off now, with every cell of her vast anatomy apparently engaged in the path to Eden’s Garden.

Rachel brought the rocket back to the limits of her vagina, only to move it out and repeat the process with a slight gyration that ensured that new areas of her womanhood got stimulated. And then she did it again. And again. The giantess then let out her loudest moan yet, feeling how the pleasure unavoidably built up to what would undoubtedly be the best orgasm in the history of humanity.

And then, she was interrupted. Rachel was so captivated by the overwhelming bliss that it took her some time to notice that the conditions had changed. Eventually, the tapping at her back became more forceful. The string of consciousness still connected to the real world called the rest of the giantess’ focus back, activating the only mental mechanism that could surpass pleasure: danger alert.

The USSR rocket was still halfway inside her by the time Rachel straightened her back and looked over her shoulder. Her eyes narrowed almost right away, trying to adjust to the light of the explosion that hit her right under her shoulder blade.

“What the fuck?" she muttered.

Another explosion followed right after, lower in her back but still visible enough. Rachel realized that she could feel the heat. She could feel the pressure of the impact too. It was even annoying, almost like being pricked with a red hot needle. With more and more of her awareness now taken by the bizarre situation at her back, the giantess finally noticed the rest of the impacts on her smooth skin. They had different intensities and offered different levels of discomfort. One thing they were was frequent.

Suddenly, the intense delight she felt in every pore of her body started fading away, and what was slowly setting up to become the best climax in her life went to waste. The powerful pleasure withered, replaced almost right away but an equally intense feeling: rage.

Rachel’s forehead wrinkled in a frown; her eyes narrowed in anger. Already positive of what she would find, the giantess looked beyond her back and into the road.

The massive display of dark blue figurines forming a jagged barricade a couple of blocks down the avenue was expected. This did not make them any less vexing. Rachel had to admit that the Medford Police Department had managed to put together quite a show. How had she managed to ignore them while they managed to amass what appeared to be a thousand officers, she did not know. Or, well… in truth, she did. Nothing short of the few missiles she had been bit with over the last minute would have been able to take her out of the state of bliss she had been in. A state of bliss she was no longer feeling. Which was…infuriating.

Rachel instinctively moved her left hand to her breast. Two tinies were inadvertently crushed at her careless gesture, but this was the least of the giantess’ concerns. The softness of her nipple was much more aggravating. Looking down between her legs, she could still see the bottom half of the Russian rocket emerging from her vagina. The pleasure at having such a fulfilling object inside her was still noticeable, but far from the rapture she had felt only moments ago. It was then that the skyscraper-woman understood that her careful foreplay, her gradual build-up, it had all been for nothing.

Rachel’s frown deepened as she started to stand up, the muscles of her slender legs powerful enough to lift the tens of thousands of tons of her otherwise slim figure with grace, reminding her that she was not only bigger but also enhanced.

The giantess slowly turned over herself to face her minuscule attackers, each repositioning of her humongous feet causing hundreds of new victims in the still packed grounds of the museum she was standing on.

The barrage that had been hitting her on the back withered for an instant, the officers in the blockade apparently shocked as she got to her full height.

Reaching haphazardly between her legs, Rachel plucked the rocket out of herself with a loud pop and held it at her side. And then, she addressed the cops in her loudest and angriest tone yet, her deep sensual voice reaching practically every corner of the city. She was slow, punctuating every word.

“YOU… DON’T… INTERRUPT… A WOMAN… WHILE… SHE…IS….GETTING…OFF!”

Windows rattled, the closest ones to her even shattering at the power of her statement. There were a few seconds of tense calm. And then, the shooting resumed. Rachel mostly ignored it. Now that she knew what had hit her, she could not be less concerned about its potential for harming her. She had endured tank shells when she was “merely” two hundred feet tall. There was no way in hell the puny cops had a chance to do much more than annoy her now that she was so much bigger and heavier. This did not mean that she was not pissed off. She was probably the most pissed off she had ever been at anyone but Curtis. Being denied the monumental orgasm she had worked so hard for was among the worst things one could do a woman like her.

So, as she weathered the hundreds of shells ricochetting from her flawless skin without even a flinch, there was only one thing running through Rachel’s mind was retribution.

“You guys are so dead,” she muttered as she crouched to set the Soviet rocket on the ground. She took her first step right after.

There were a couple more rockets shot in her direction. She did not slow down, did not try to dodge them. Both projectiles hit home, one right under her left breast, the other on her belly button. The heat was somewhat annoying, the pressure not even that. The small arms fire felt like raindrops by now, to the point where she had to concentrate to feel the bullets hit the different spots of her prodigious anatomy.

Half a dozen steps later, the giantess had closed the distance with her attackers by half, and the nervousness started to soar amongst the police ranks. She went on, stomping rather than walking as she advanced, making her surroundings shake. Parked cars bounced, and cracks formed in the façades of neighboring buildings. Rachel ignored them. In her mind, there was only one thing that mattered.

The cops were already breaking by the time she reached them, her toes towering over them even with her feet partially sunk in the brittle asphalt. Rachel did not even say a word as she lifted her foot as high as she could. And then, she stomped harder than ever, turning a hundred cops into a thin layer of gore at the bottom of her deeper footprint yet.

Cracks advanced like spiderwebs from her imprint, swallowing more tiny officers and a few of their vehicles. A six-story building to her left could not take the pounding and crumbled on itself, the debris burying some more officers. Her angry voice boomed from above like that of a vengeful goddess:

“YOU really thought you could attack ME!”

Her foot abandoned the deep depression it had created and rose again. Having reached the underground piping level, the giantess’ footprint filled with crimson-tinted water as she lifted her appendage, leaving an eerie swimming pool behind.

The giant foot landed again, with the same vice as in the previous occasion, making short work of another packed group of cops and half a dozen of their vehicles.

“I had honestly thought that things would be so fucking obvious by now!” she said.

Rachel kicked, sending three-dozen dark blue figures flying for blocks. None of them moved after landing. She then spied a group trying to hide from her in a neighboring street. Sneering, she kicked the building that marked the intersection, sending a deadly rain of debris in the direction of the cops.

“I fucking told you! I told you what would happen if you were stupid enough to try something. And not only did you ignore me, but you dare to attack me when I’m doing myself!”

Rachel had already laid waste to the main group of cops down the road. This did not mean that there weren’t more. She just had to chase them, which given her size and vantage point of view, was a piece of cake. Pivoting to her right, the giantess started after the most populous group of officers, enjoying their squishing under her soles.

“You are nothing but pests next to me. If you had any brains, you’d kneel before me and pray that I’m feeling kind. But instead, you insist on attacking me when all it does is piss me off!”

With that, Rachel lifted her right foot and set it on top of a knee-high fifteen-story apartment building. There was a collective gasp, followed by an unnatural silence as if the world was trying to guess whether she would do it. Rachel quickly resolved the doubt by pushing her sole down. The high-rise gave like a sandcastle, collapsing on itself under the might of her slender leg, burying dozens of unsuspecting citizens that had thought themselves safer than their comrades on the road.

“Now, the city needs to pay your insolence!”

Just in case anyone had not made the logical connection, the giantess drew her leg back elegantly and then kicked a group of three buildings to her right, her foot mowing through them as if they had been made of crackers.

Happy with her brief but devastating example setting, Rachel resumed her walk. The cops had only cleared enough road for an extra step, so she was soon ready to continue her punishment.

“You know how you look from up here?” she asked, her voice thundering from above. “Like bugs. Tiny, pathetic bugs!”

Her left foot rose higher than usual before she stomped, squishing several dozen cops at once.

“Have you the slightest idea about how it feels to be attacked by the likes of you?”

Her right foot followed suit, embedding countless additional police officers in yet another of her footprints.

“It’s insulting!”

The giantess swept her foot to the side, sending those that had been lucky enough not to end under her sole flying and crashing with the façades to her right.

The police force had been formidable but was quickly getting exterminated. Rachel took two more steps. They were casual this time, but this did not make them any less deadly. The road she was following while chasing the remainders of the police force ended ahead in a T, forcing the cops to choose a side for their so-far unsuccessful escape attempt. Rachel doubted there had been any coordination or intention in the outcome, but from her vantage, it was easy to see that roughly half the cops turned in each direction.

“I guess this is just statistics at play,” she muttered.

It was merely an inconvenience. Rachel was confident that she would have no trouble catching up with one group after she had finished exterminating the other. It would simply require pushing herself a bit more. But that was the problem: she did not want to push herself. God knew that the fucking cops at her toes did not deserve it.

She killed a few more of the tiny offenders with delightful squishes before she reached the intersection. Once there, she widened her stance and brought one hand to her lower lip while the other rested on her hip. There were still quite a few cops left, but now that she finally had stopped for a moment, the giantess realized that she had already wiped out the bulk of the attack force.

“I did not even break a sweat,” she thought, marveling at her ability for destruction. She chuckled, aware that the world would not share her mental jest. “I was unstoppable enough before. Now… I’m a force of nature,” she added to herself, grateful once more for her most recent boost in size.

Standing there, finding the necessary calm after her initial, enraged reaction at being attacked, Rachel figured her next course of action out.

The tallest building in the vicinity was the one just to her left, an office tower that reached up to mid-thigh. It had the perfect proportions for what she had in mind. She crouched as she smiled at the unremarkable concrete structure. Once more, the world contained its breath, wondering what the colossal woman was up to. They did not have to wait long. Making use of her spatial awareness and her intuitive knowledge about structural integrity, the giantess chose two points in the bulky high-rise. Her fingers quickly dug into it when she pushed with open hands, the structure offering less resistance than soft-clay would have. Her fingertips toppled walls, furniture, and people around as they penetrated the building on its first floor. Rachel kept going until she judged she had a good enough grip on it. And then, she just pulled up.

A whole lot of stuff broke. But it broke with ease, unable to resist the unfathomable force she now possessed in arms that had been considered slender until the night before. Debris rained as she kept lifting the structure, but for the most part it seemed to be remaining in one piece, so she started raising from her squatting position, arms and legs working in coordination to keep moving the suitcase-sized building up with her. The most critical moment of the entire process came right after, when she had to rest the twenty-story highrise carefully against her chest. Rachel’s full breasts unavoidably ended up damaging the façade, breaking through it with the same ease as the rest of her anatomy. It was a weird feeling, albeit an exciting one. To think that the softest part of herself was able to cause so much damage on its own gave Rachel a new hint on just how overwhelming her superiority was. Still, there was a bit of worry at the destruction caused by her breasts, since at that precise moment, she was interested in keeping the building as much in one piece as possible.

There was an instant of concern when the highrise groaned, but Rachel quickly relaxed when she felt that it was holding, even if there seemed to be a constant downpour of debris from its base.

Happy with the results of her latest action, Rachel took two steps to the front and turned, facing the fleeing cops. And then, just before proceeding with the final move, she paused for a moment and let what she had just done sink in.

“I’m holding a fucking building in my arms!” she reflected. “This probably took years to build. There must be hundreds of people inside. And here I am, holding it as if I were carrying some bags with groceries. It’s even easier!” she thought, noticing that the office building was on the light side.

It was not as if she were planning to carry it around, in any case. Quite the contrary. Fixing her billboard-sized brown eyes on the mass of police officers that spanned the next couple of blocks, she addressed them with derision.

“If I had to bet, I’d say that you have already realized that attacking me was a big mistake. I think that the fact that you have been running away from me is a clear enough indication. You know what? It doesn’t matter. I never was the forgiving type. And if anything, my recent change in perspective has only reinforced that trait. Hasta la vista, fuckers!”

And with that, she hurled the high-rise in the direction of the cops. The building was not precisely a projectile, so the moment it left her arms, it started disintegrating at an accelerated pace. It did not matter for what Rachel had in mind. As a vanguard for what would come next, chunks of the high-rise started dropping at random spots, killing or severely injuring many of the fleeing cops. The big bang came a second later when the bulk of the building hit a spot a block and a half away from her. Even after losing half of its mass during its flight, the structure was massive enough to bury dozens of cops under the rubble. The rest were caught in the aftermath soon after, when the debris that shot after the explosion reached their position, obliterating them.

Rachel observed the consequences of her decisive but rather simple action with utter satisfaction. A thick column of dust emerged from the spot where the building had landed, obscuring her visibility of the scene, but she had little doubts that she had more than accomplished her objective.

So, with half of the remaining officers now dealt with, the giantess only had one side of the avenue to worry about. Even after the time she had taken to exterminate their comrades, the cops had not managed to get too far away from her. Of course, she knew it was not their fault but rather a consequence of the mind-blowing difference in size, but it was of little matter.

A few well-placed steps would do with the police force once and for all. This was not what Rachel had in mind, though. Smirking evilly, the giantess squatted with grace and then got into her hands and knees, pushing her world-class ass out as she readied herself for a cat and mouse game.

The world was even more thrilling from up close, the streets and building façades taking an increased toy resemblance. The titaness moved her right hand first, feeling the asphalt crack under her delicate hand like clay, cracks projecting from the gaps between her fingertips, where her heavier palm had rested. Her left hand soon followed, moving in unison with her right knee, which was considerably less delicate when landing, shaking her surroundings substantially harder. She kept crawling, quickly gaining on the cops despite the deceivingly casual nature of her movement. The first group was soon within reach. Closing her right hand on a fist, she slammed it on the half a dozen dark blue figures, smashing them beyond recognition, burying them deep into the city’s underground level. The building to her right cracked and shifted in its position due to the nearby pounding.

A few officers decided to try something else instead and hid behind parked vans. Rachel chuckled.

“Please! I have a bird’s eye view of you!” she said before her fist made short work of them and the vehicles they had chosen for cover.

A thousand cops had interrupted her orgasm; less than a hundred remained now. Rachel relished at the realization as she kept lazily chasing them, pushing them down the road and towards a square she had easily spotted from her standing position.

“Fee-fi-fo-fum!” she chirped as she kept after them.

A couple of officers dropped from the group, visibly exhausted. Rachel twitched her nose and rested the rip of her index finger on the one closest to her.

“You guys should watch your cardio. It makes wonders on life expectancy!”

With that, she pushed down, easily squishing the man under her mighty digit. The second man tried to resume a trot, but Rachel’s fingers were quickly behind him. Without further word, the giantess flicked him, sending him flying half a dozen blocks deeper into the city. She felt quite a bit of ripping at impact, which, combined with the lack of a scream, informed her that the cop was probably dead as soon as she hit him.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

He did not know why he was running. His lungs were burning already and, no matter what he did, he was sure that the giant bitch would end up crushing him sooner rather than later. And still, Captain Ronald Mills kept pushing himself, trying to keep up with his men as they hopelessly rushed down the road.

Every boom sounded louder, every shaking felt closer. And every time a scream preceded the death of one of his men, Mills felt fear for his own life but also a sharp sting of guilt. Mullin had been right. They should have never attacked her, even less when they had realized that the woman had become even larger. His pride had gotten the best of him when the Mayor called, though. And now, he would pay his pride with his life. It would have been a fair enough deal if he had not bet the lives of over a thousand of his comrades in the process.

The next boom was so loud that it made his bones rattle. The ensuing shaking practically threw him off his feet. When the Sun at his back was suddenly blocked by an ominous shadow, Mills knew that the end was nigh.

He saw the impossible arm’s movement through the corner of his eyes, felt the hand unfolding over him. He kept running as he waited for the hammer to fall. When it did, it was nothing like he had expected.

The ground shook again, but it was milder. He was alive. His men were too. The woman’s massive hand had dropped, but rather than crushing them underneath, it had hit the road on its side, forming an impassable wall of flesh that reached as high as the third floor of the neighboring buildings.

Confused, hesitating whether he should consider himself lucky to be still alive, Captain Mills stopped on his tracks. It was not as if he had anywhere to go. The hand then shifted its position, taking an angle. He barely had any warning before it moved in his direction. The impact was harsh, sending him head over heel, pushing other bodies on top of his. Over the next few seconds, Mills’ only concern was to get enough room to breathe while other men were piled up above him. Mills wondered if this was how people felt when they were caught in human avalanches. It could hardly get any worse. And then, it did. He would have thrown up his breakfast if his stomach had not been so compressed. The g-forces were almost back-breaking, pushing him harder into the soft surface of what he knew was the giant woman’s palm. Bodies shifted above him. Suddenly the weight on his back shrunk. Eventually, he grabbed enough space to turn.

His entire field of vision was taken by her face. Freckled and framed by an abundant mane of distinctive auburn hair, the high-rise-sized visage looming over him was both attractive and terrifying. Just in one look, the young woman was more than able to convey the contempt she felt for them. Just in case there had been any doubts, her lips parted, ready to speak. A warm breath washed over him, making him sweat even harder. Her voice rattled his bones and also his soul.

“You cannot imagine just how puny you look from up close. It makes it even more insulting that you dared to attack me!”

The giant’s eyes moved momentarily to the left. She was clearly looking down. There was a loud thud, coming from apparently very far away, just before the woman’s attention returned to them.

“I hope that you saved some energy. You have a lot of making up to do!”

And then, her eyes looked forward, and they started moving.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Jennifer had met Professor Sampson during her first year at the journalism school. Probably older than Yoda, the man had been an inexhaustible source of anecdotes and old stories. Some of her friends had laughed at his classes. Jennifer had been fascinated by them. Out of everything she had learned from the venerable professor, one sentence had been branded in her brain:

“You won’t know if you really have it in you to be a journalist until your soul is shaken by what you are reporting.”

It turned out that Jennifer Brill was a journalist after all. Twenty-three, inexperienced and knowing that she had landed a job only because she was good-looking, Jennifer had even surprised herself. But when her voice came out calm and steady as she narrated the antics of the monstrous woman that was razing her city, she knew she had it in her.

Had Jennifer been watching the scene unfolding ahead of her from her living room, she would have been too appalled to speak. And yet, the world had been promptly informed of the mind-blowing events happening at Medford through the velvety timbre of her statements.

It had not been easy. Watching the woman get into her city and use her astonishing size to kill on a whim or bring a building down had been as rattling for her as for the rest of humanity. Seeing her skillfully rip a building open to pluck someone she had been clearly looking for, had been a harsh reminder that they were dealing with a very intelligent individual, not just a mindless giant monster.

Reporting her masturbation had demanded her to explore the limits of her vocabulary and figures of speech. She had had a moment of speechlessness when the woman had grown again. Jennifer had needed a few seconds to let the fact that she was becoming even more massive sink in. Seeing the woman’s head thrust to the sky as her surroundings seemingly shrunk next to her. She had recovered from that. And then, she had not faltered when things had become way wilder.

Dr. Rachel Reed had been both cruel and destructive before. She was in a different league after her boost in size. It took some time for Jennifer to truly understand that her victims could now be counted by the hundreds. She saw her step on them, stomp on them, pick them up and crush them in her hand. And then, the woman had headed to the Science Museum. Jennifer’s heart had frozen when she realized what she would find in there. She would not have imagined that after seeing her kill thousands of the refugees on a whim, what would shock her the most was the subsequent display of her sexual avidness.

Her professionalism made her suppress a cheer when the Medford Police Department had arrived in force. This same professionalist helped her go on when the heaviest ordinance the force had been able to muster had not even managed to scratch the monstrous woman. Over the last few minutes, Jennifer had let herself fall into some mechanical reporting as she told the world about the ease with which the giantess was dealing with her attackers. And then, the giantess had ripped a building from the ground and thrown it at the cops.

“What is she doing?” Jennifer asked through the internal line as Rachel Reed turned towards the last group of police officers and dropped to her hands and knees.

“The hell if I know,” Cliff replied. “After what she did with that building, I’m ready for anything.”

She switched back to broadcast. After the first few minutes, the editor back at the studio had decided to give her free rein regarding reporting.

“Rachel Reed is now on her hands and knees, chasing after the last group of officers from the Medford Police Department. She… just slammed her fist into the street. I believe there were a group of men in the area… and now she’s done it again….”

Jennifer had expected a relevant enough change once the giant woman had decided to change from her usual stomping pattern, but it was not that different. She was basically using her hands rather than her feet.

And just when Jennifer was about to fall into another loop of repetitive reporting, the giantess did something unexpected.

“What… she has stopped the remaining police officers from moving forward, but she… has not crushed them. She seems to be blocking them… oh… I think… I think she is picking them up. Her right hand seems full. She must have dozens of officers in there…now her left… she is repeating the same process. The giantess… she is standing up. She is looking down… why? Oh, God! She is stepping on the survivors. And again…”

Her voice was then overshadowed by Rachel Reed’s thunderous words:

“YOU CANNOT IMAGINE JUST HOW PUNY YOU LOOK FROM UP CLOSE. IT MAKES IT EVEN MORE INSULTING THAT YOU DARED TO ATTACK ME!”

She then looked down again. Her foot moved once more. Jennifer could only assume that she was finishing more stragglers.

She was a sight to behold. Dreadful as she was, the giant redhead also looked magnificent, towering over every building in the area, looking dangerously close even if Cliff was making sure to keep the chopper over fifteen hundred feet in height.

“I HOPE THAT YOU SAVED SOME ENERGY. YOU HAVE A LOT OF MAKING UP TO DO.”

“Oh my God!” Jennifer then said in the air as she understood what the giant woman intended.

She was trying to find a way to express it for her audience when her blood froze. The giantess turned. An instant later, she felt her window-sized deep brown eyes locked with hers.

“LISTEN TO ME,” she said softly, even if even her whispers would have sounded like a command.

Jennifer understood what was about to happen.

“The giant woman… I believe she wants to address us….”

Rachel Reed’s voice interrupted her again.

“I HAD HOPED THAT BY NOW, YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED YOUR NEW REALITY. ESPECIALLY AFTER MY LATEST GROWTH. I CLEARLY HAD PUT TOO MUCH FAITH IN YOU. SO, LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU: I AM UNSTOPPABLE. I OWN THIS CITY. AND I OWN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. YOUR FATE DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON ME. IF YOU HAD ANY BRAINS, YOU’D ALL BE ON YOUR KNEES, WORSHIPPING ME, PRAYING THAT I DON’T FEEL LIKE CRUSHING YOU. INSTEAD, YOU DARED TO CHALLENGE ME!”

Her words were even more deafening than the ones she had uttered at the highway. Jennifer had no problem hearing them over the chopper’s rotor.

“I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU ATTACKED ME. NOW IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. ONE LAST WARNING: IF YOU TRY ANYTHING ELSE, I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL TURN THIS CITY INTO A SMOKING HEAP OF RUBBLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!”

The woman then turned as if to leave, but stopped in the middle of the movement, facing them again.

“NOW, I HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS. I WOULD APPRECIATE A BIT OF PRIVACY. AS MUCH AS A WOMAN MY SIZE CAN GET, ANYWAYS.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

Rachel was back at the museum soon enough. Even with the time she had used to take care of the cops, the area was still crowded. She chuckled. She might have killed thousands already, but the truth was that they were making it too easy.

Her ass landed in one of the densest spots in the area, shaking the entire neighborhood like an earthquake. She could only love the squishes under her sensitive buttocks. Bringing her hands back under her face, she addressed the cops she was holding once more.

“If any of you makes it out alive after I come, you are free to go,” she announced. “To be fair, I’ve got to say that it’s unlikely.”

The giantess then circled her legs in front of herself, her feet touching each other, forming an impassable wall right in front of her pussy. Once she was confident that there were no loopholes, she proceeded to drop the contents of her palms inside the circle. She did not cross any further word with the tiny fuckers before she started to pick them in twos and threes and stuff them into her pussy.

She was wet again. Her nipples had swollen once more. And she could feel the characteristic rumbling in her stomach that indicated that her libido was up. Finishing the cops had been uplifting. She was not going to cheat herself, though. What she was about to do felt more like a quick screw to let off some steam than the carefully set up orgasm she had been working for before being interrupted.

Still, a screw was better than nothing, so she kept stuffing screaming men into the depths of her vagina. She had never had so many before. It turned out that it made a difference. It was not as if the little bastards were going to make her cum by themselves, but they were active enough to stir her. She might have to try this again in the future.

She was eventually full. By then, she still had cops to spare, so she rounded them up once more and grabbed her into her left hand. Her right hand then reached for the rocket she had carefully set down before and brought it to her labia. She was happy to find that she was lubricated enough, courtesy of the arousal she felt at killing tinies but also at the effect of the most recent dwellers of her pussy.

The tip of the rocket slid in. The squishes started right after. She was just too stuffed. Curiously, the effect only managed to make her hornier. Remembering the cops she was still holding on her palm, Rachel reclined her back and dropped them right over her chest. Gravity did its work, making the little cops slide down her torso. Rachel just used the same arm to mash her tits together. A few of the cops dropped to their deaths, hundreds of feet below. The majority were caught between her massive mounds of flesh.

Rachel then started to vigorously rub her tits together as she thrust the rocket in and out of herself. There was no delicacy this time, no gradual build-up. It was the giantess equivalent of a quick fuck at a club’s restroom. It was still satisfying, but it was not the same.

Rachel’s moans started getting louder and louder, masking the groaning of the rocket’s frame as her merciless fucking twisted it. The tiny officers that had ended up between her generous breasts soon learned that they had not been luckier than the ones that had dropped to their deaths as the vicious pressure between the soft mountains of flesh ended up squishing them. The giantess barely noticed as she kept banging herself.

Eventually, the stimulation coming from the different fronts brought Rachel close to climax. Noticing, she intensified the thrusting. Her scream defeaned anyone for blocks that had not already perished at her antics.

For an instant, Rachel had thought, or even wished, that her new orgasm would come together with some more growth. It soon was evident that this was not going to happen. It was, of course, not an issue. It was not as if she could complain about her current size.

The Russian Rocket looked like a sheet of balled-up tinfoil as she removed it from herself, carelessly dropping it on the ground. Rachel panted heavily as she enjoyed the aftermath of her masturbation.

There were no officers alive to test the truthfulness of her promise. She used a finger to remove the remainders of the ones that had ended up in her womanhood as she examined the generally filthy state of the rest of her anatomy.

“I will need to get cleaned again,” she muttered.

She had to cross the river once more to get back to the city’s center, so she would have the chance. And then, the city would learn what happened when they pissed a woman like her off.

End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss
Chapter 7 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 7

 

Mayor Charles Logan was frozen in front of the large screen. None of his aides or the uniformed commanders of the Medford Police Department found any words as they observed the aftermath of the most one-sided battle in history. Over a thousand police officers had been sent to face the monster. No one had any hopes that there would be more than a few dozen survivors.

“We need to do something,” the Mayor finally managed to babble.

There was no response.

This seemed to encourage him to repeat his words, only a bit louder. He was slowly regaining his assertiveness.

“We need to do something!”

There were some murmurs among the police staff. They were interrupted by the creaking of the heavy door. Those in the room turned to find former Police Chief Mullin standing at the threshold.

There was a determined look on the policeman’s face as he crossed the room, his steps muffled by the thick carpet. The Mayor seemed to notice him just then. He was about to say something when Mullin reached for his sidearm and raised it to aim at Logan’s forehead. His shriek was interrupted by the deafening bang of a revolver being shot in a closed space. From such a short distance, the man’s head practically exploded, splashing the room and many of its occupants with gore.

To everyone’s surprise, there was no immediate reaction in a room full of cops. They just turned to shoot a questioning look at their former boss.

Mullin met their glances. His voice sounded powerful as he commanded:

“Someone call the Governor and tell him to get the National Guard down here right away!”


 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

At her new size, Rachel had to sit on the riverbed so that she could cup enough water in her hands to wash her soiled anatomy. The warm water of the Cobalt tinted in a dark red hue as it streamed past her. Not in a hurry, the giantess took her time to rub the different spots in her prodigious body that had ended up dirty after her antics, moaning in bliss as she did.

At the same time, she relished in the commotion at both riverbanks, visible as she had now become to the entire city. The screams were audible enough, and while she could not understand them, Rachel didn’t need to. She knew what was going through Medford’s population’s mind: she. Millions of people joined in a single question: what would she do? Because no matter how hard they tried to flee, deep down in their hearts, they all knew that their fate depended exclusively on her will.

Rachel had been magnificent already when she had reached the metropolis, but after her latest surge, she was just irrefutable. She could get to any point in the city in a matter of minutes, crush dozens under one foot, rip a building from its foundations and toss it at them. And she could outsmart them in the process.

“There has never been a creature walking on Earth with even a fraction of the power I have now,” she reflected, the butterflies returning to her stomach. “I am ultimate!”

It was time to show it to the world. And the sorry excuse for an attack the police force had put together gave her the perfect pretext to unleash her raw destructiveness on the city. She was looking forward to it. In a way, Medford would become her test bench, a place where she could experiment with the limits of her power and also show the world what happened when she was challenged.

The only question was where to start. The giantess took a deep breath as she kept massaging her titanic body and focused her attention on Downtown and its popular skyline. Memories of her earlier trip through the iconic section of the city came back, including both the enthusiasm but also the frustration she had felt at being dwarfed by some of its structures. Well, things had changed since she had last been there. It was time to see if the tables had turned.

Water cascaded down her glorious body like the Niagara as she stood up gracefully from the river bottom and turned to face her destination. She wore a wicked smile on her visage as she started wading in its direction, the waterline barely reaching mid-shin. Despite her deceivingly casual pace, she moved quickly, her feet causing geysers every time they dropped on the shallow water.

Rachel could sense the increased uncertainty in the thousands observing her as she moved and rewarded them with an even wider smile. She chose to advance through the waters of the wide river as she headed towards her selected exit point: McManus Park.

The screams from Center Bridge soon adopted a different pitch than those from the rest of the city as the giantess approached, pretending to be indifferent to the packed viaduct. Rachel barely spared a look down as her knees easily broke through the four-lane concrete structure, bringing an entire section between pillars down and sending dozens of cars and hundreds of motorists to the bottom of the river. Her legs then created whirlpools as they passed, making the task of staying afloat virtually impossible for the luckless survivors.

A minute and three miles later, she was standing in front of the park, arms akimbo, as she observed the multitude trapped under her vast shadow. One thing that she was discovering through her giantess adventure was that people seemed to be just everywhere. No matter how long she gave them or how obvious she was about her intentions, there would always be thousands filling any spot of the city she got to. Only after remaining somewhere for a while would they eventually clear the area. And not too well. It worked for her, so she was not going to complain.

“Have you missed me?” she teased to the panicked population.

Without further ado, the titaness lifted her right foot from the water and let it hover menacingly over the crowd, water dripping into the tiny bastards. She did not overextend the theatrics before she set her sole down, snuffing a hundred lives and informing the world that masturbation and a bath had not made her any kinder.

Her left foot soon followed, increasing the body count by a similar number and planting her glorious figure in the east riverbank and Downtown.

“I remembered you… less pathetic!” Rachel mocked as she stepped forward, increasing the death toll.

The giantess put a sensual swagger to her hips as she moved down the road and in the direction of the first highrises of Medford’s busy city center. Her toned asscheeks bounced rhythmically, and her prominent breasts jiggled as she advanced, paying no heed to the world at her feet but bringing death and destruction nonetheless.

By now, Rachel could not deny that she loved the feeling of lives popping under the delicate skin of her soles. As a regular woman, the brilliant researcher had never found it in her to have empathy for other human beings. This had only accentuated now that their former kin could not even rival with her pinkie toe. To her, people had only become a measure of her power, and the number of them she could finish just by walking was a good enough metric.

A few blocks and a few thousand victims later, Rachel had reached what could be officially considered the entrance to Downtown. As far as she knew, the twin towers flanking the avenue did not have an official name, but they had always been considered the gateway to the city center when approaching it from the north. They could not even reach her crotch!

The giantess stood proudly between them, hands on her hips, taking on her new vantage over the city. Where she had been dwarfed, she now towered. She felt a rush of arousal comparable to her most sadist exploits, the familiar warmth returning down below.

“Who in their right minds would deny my superiority?” she thought as she relished on the screams of the crowd at her toes.

As if to reinforce the feeling, the titaness lifted her foot and let it hover over a packed section of the mob, enjoying the utter panic such a simple gesture could create. She then set it down slowly, savoring each pop as her sole dug yet a new footprint in the warm asphalt of the road.

“You are nothing!” she boasted from high above them.

As if to prove her point, Rachel flexed her long thumb and stretched it to the right. It soon set on two more people who could do nothing to fight the power of her toe.

“Are you ready to live under my thumb?” the giantess bellowed, addressing the entire city.

She then pushed down, effortlessly crushing the couple she had pinned.

“Else, get ready to die under it!”

And then, she resumed her strut down the major road, smiling in satisfaction as she looked at either side of it, enjoying how the first high-rises in the city struggled to make it past her knees.

With no other purpose other than indulging and proving her supremacy, Rachel took it easy as she advanced, cars and people meeting their end under her soles with grim finality. She reached a major intersection half a dozen blocks later. To her right, a building managed to peak past her hips for the first time, informing her that the city still intended to stand its ground in the battle for height.

Stopping once more, the giantess pushed her chest out and rested her hands on her hips as she observed. From her vantage, it was easy to identify the most direct route to the busiest district in the city’s center and its crown jewel: the Walton.

Now closer to her destination, Rachel felt a flash of uncertainty for the first time since her latest growth. As much as she now towered over everything around her, the Walton still looked taller. Eager to find out for sure, the giantess pushed her pace, her feet sinking deeper into the road as they crushed scores of people.

Buildings lining up the road started to become taller as she rushed past them. First, they began to consistently rise past her waist; then, some dared to meet her chest. One last turn and it was a straight line to the Walton and its plaza. Rachel would not have needed to walk the last block to learn what was already obvious: the accursed skyscraper still surpassed her.

She covered the distance in a few seconds nonetheless, only to feel the first moment of frustration in a long while when the skyscraper stood what felt like a couple of feet taller than her from her perspective. Trying to mask her irritation, the titaness stood on her tiptoes and reached for the roof, barely brushing it with the tips of her fingers.

Those inside the building ignored her scowl as they tried to run deeper into the structure. This did not save them from the punch the massive woman threw at the building in anger. Walls, cubicles, and office furniture were obliterated at the ruthless advance of her closed fist, and with them dozens of people that happened to be on the way.

Rachel removed her arm and stooped slightly to peek through the three-stories wide hole, enjoying the whimsical destruction as a way to soften her disappointment. She was about to taunt the tiny survivors inside to keep working on her ego when a well-known warmth took hold of her body.

Initially surprised, the giant woman stood back up. Now already an expert in the matter, she just let out:

“Yes!”

Her powerful yet feminine voice made windows rattle and spooked those inside the skyscraper even further. She ignored their reaction and just waited for the magic to happen. It started soon enough. In a way, it was better than sex. The pleasant warmth stimulated every inch of her body, not just her erogenous areas. And it foreshadowed the most rewarding sensation one could feel: that of her body expanding.

Her skin started stretching right away. Rachel curled her lips into a satisfied smirk and straightened her back, pushing her chest out and placing her hands on her hips to concentrate on the experience as she offered the world a new show. A quick look over her shoulder revealed that the news helicopter that had been following her since the highway was in place, ready to broadcast her transformation to the world.

It started soon enough. Rachel’s viewpoint began raising, almost as if she were on a glass elevator. Only she was standing with her feet firmly planted on the ground. A floor went by, then another. It took the world some time to understand what was going on. The reaction was delightful when it did. Those inside the Walton added shock to the panic they had already felt as they saw her head rise past them. Focused as she was on the building in front of her, the giantess was taken by surprise when something crushed under her toes. She looked down to see them slowly gaining on the lampposts and benches of the plaza, cornering the few stragglers still there between her expanding appendages and the building.

“Mmmm!” she moaned as she kept growing, her head steadily reaching for the skyscraper’s roof.

The only question in Rachel’s ecstatic mind was how big she would get. Part of her knew that she was big enough already, that growing more would only complicate the interaction with the already tiny world. But her wilder side wished for a boost that would put the latest one to shame.

Her eyes soon met the roof of the Walton. She felt intense joy when they cleared over it, granting her the view of the world beyond and the certainty that she now had exceeded the building. And still she grew. First, her nose, then her mouth, and finally, her chin kept climbing higher.

Her toes finally reached the building’s lobby. There was a moment of hesitation when they met the cold glass, which was broken an instant later when her long and elegant digits broke through the window. Hundred of feet above, her generous breasts were menacingly approaching the upper floors.

Rachel remained motionless, enjoying it all, anticipating the moment when her sensitive and very erect nipples brushed the façade. They did not have too long to do damage, though, since her growth brought her chest over the rooftop soon enough.

“Yes!” the titaness thought to herself as she started to dwarf the tallest structure in Medford.

And then, the delicious warmth faded away as abruptly as it had come. It was different than in the previous two spurts, though. Rachel only now realized that after her earlier surges in height, her body had still retained some of the tingling that had made her grow, a reminder of the power now residing inside her. This was not the case anymore. In contrast with the previous residual bliss, the titaness felt some emptiness. It was the biological equivalent to running out of fuel, she speculated.

The realization, merely a rationalization of her physical gut feeling, made Rachel feel some disappointment. She only needed to observe her surroundings to push the gloom away. Because, after all, she might have exhausted the juice making her grow, but by the time this had happened, she was so massive that it made no difference.

The Walton building, which now barely came level with the underside of her prominent breasts, was the living proof of that. Once the wonder of Medford, towering over every other sophisticated skyscraper in a city that prided of its skyline, the popular tower could not compete anymore with her, the new marvel of the city.

Rachel knew that she would not have needed this latest boost in stature. She had been big enough, powerful enough, unstoppable enough. It should have made no difference. And yet, it did. Because now, her supremacy was not only real but also apparent. Having finally dwarfed even the tallest building in the city was meaningless at a practical level, but it sent the most powerful message: nothing could match her.

She was eager to tell the world. And then, a familiar buzzing that had followed her ever since she had got into the city made her look over her shoulder and smile broadly.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“The giant woman… Rachel Reid… is heading towards the Walton building. The road… the road is packed, and she is… stepping on people,” Jennifer kept reporting as Cliff kept the chopper closer to the giant woman than he would have liked. Jennifer could be very persuasive when needed.

By now, Jennifer had already understood that Dr. Reid was killing thousands of her fellow Medfordians simply because she felt like it. She did not even seem to be going for maximum damage now. It was not making a big difference since dozens died with every step. The biggest concern in the young reporter’s mind had shifted from the actions of the giant sociopath to her own reaction to it, especially when she caught herself discounting that the massacre the humongous woman was so willfully causing as business as usual. Scared by the implications, Jennifer focused on adding the right amount of drama to her reporting to ensure that none of her viewers experienced the same mental process.

Not for the first time, Jennifer tried to put herself in the giantess’ shoes. What would she do if she suddenly found herself towering over the city’s skyline? Would she give in to the power rush and go on a killing spree like the heinous researcher? Was it really unavoidable? She wanted to think that this was a fallacy, that one did not need to lose her humanity just because she had got so much bigger than the rest of the world. No, she would not fall into that simple thinking. What the monstrous scientist was doing resulted from her inhumanity, only enabled by her growth, not the other way around.

“What is she doing?” Cliff asked through the internal line.

Jennifer realized that she had been silent for a few seconds. In front of them, the giant woman had stopped just in front of the Walton building. For the first time in a long while, she was shorter than her surroundings, even if she saw that Dr. Reid was not so far away from the top of Medford’s most iconic skyscraper.

And then, the giantess remained motionless for some time, arms falling at her sides. This was what had taken Cliff by surprise. Jennifer was a bit stunned, too, since Rachel Reid had proven to be very active ever since she had got into Medford.

“Oh, God!” Jennifer suddenly reported. “Rachel…Reid just punched the Walton. Her fist went through the façade, and it looks as if it's causing a lot of damage….”

And then, she understood. She used the internal line to talk to her pilot.

“She is frustrated.”

“What?” Cliff asked.

“She is pissed off that she is shorter than the building!” Jennifer said, proud of the conclusion she had reached.

She wondered how to bring this into her broadcast without sounding naïve when the giant woman turned, and she felt her eyes meeting Dr. Reid’s window-sized irises. And then, her lips curled into a smirk.

“What the fuck?” Jennifer said through the internal line.

And then, the giant woman started growing.

“Oh fuck!” Jennifer said, cursing silently when she realized that she had been broadcasting. She tried to recover as quickly as she could from the blooper and started reporting once again: “Dr…Reid seems to be… she is getting taller. She is growing! This is the second time the giant… the giant woman grows even taller….”

The process was relatively swift, the woman’s head rising gradually until it peeked over the building. The giantess also occupied more space as she became taller. Since she did not make any attempt to move and she had been close to the building to start with, her nude skin soon started rubbing the glass façade. The encounter was not gentle on the structure.

She kept growing, her chin, neck, and finally her chest topping the tallest skyscraper in the city.

“How fucking big is she going to get?” Cliff asked through the internal line.

Almost as if on cue, the woman’s expansion seemed to stop. Jennifer perceived it but gave herself some safety margin before she reported. And then, her blood froze when the giantess turned again, their glances meeting once more.

“Oh fuck!” Jennifer unwillingly broadcasted again when she realized the danger they were in.

“Climb! Climb!” she yelled, now mindful of switching to the internal line.

Cliff did not understand. This gave the giant woman enough time to turn.

“We are within her reach!” Jennifer yelled again as she gestured frantically.

Cliff seemed to get it finally and reached for the stick more forcefully. Unfortunately, their old Bell chopper was anything but nimble, so by the time Jennifer felt some pull that indicated that they were getting higher, the giantess had already taken a step in their direction.

“Oh fuck!” Jennifer said, fearing the unavoidable.

The giantess, quite more agile than they were despite her massive size, completed a new step. The Bell’s rotor started to respond, but it was way too late. The colossal woman took yet another step. And then another.

Jennifer looked through the window in fear. She had a brief moment of hope when the woman’s reddish mane appeared below them. And then, an instant later, her hope turned into terror when the helicopter shuddered violently.

Had she not been wearing her seatbelt, Jennifer would have ended up dead or unconscious. The young reporter felt weightless for a moment, and the only reason she did not throw up was that it had been hours since the light breakfast she had taken before leaving her small apartment. There was an awful lot of stuff bouncing at the back of the chopper as it rocked fiercely. And then, as abruptly as it had started, the shaking stopped.

Jennifer slowly regained from the blurriness of the world around her. A quick look through the corner of her eye presented the image of a motionless Cliff, blood trickling from his forehead. The young woman felt as if someone had gripped her heart with an iron fist and was squeezing it out of her chest. And then, as she was trying to cope with the situation, she realized what was missing: the loud and monotonous sound of the rotor above her head.

She started screaming like a madwoman when a brown eye took her entire field of vision through the windshield. Its black pupil dilated noticeably, and Jennifer froze when she realized that it was focusing precisely on her. A moment later, the words seemed to come from everywhere at once, rattling her bones with their sheer power:

“What do you think about getting a closer look?”

Jennifer resumed screaming.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It had not been a massive spurt. At least not in relative terms. Rachel thought that she might have added half again her height, maybe a bit more. And still, it made a difference. She loved towering over everything, including the damned building that had dared to challenge her before.

The world around her seemed to have some problems letting her new transformation sink in. It was not a problem for Rachel, used as she was by now to expanding her proportions. So, when she turned to see the news helicopter that had been following her ever since the highway, the giantess understood that she had a unique opportunity.

Much as she had predicted, the chopper did not react when she turned. A step later, she had cut the distance with it decisively, to the point where she did not think it would matter anymore if the pilot tried to do anything. It was because of this that she did not get nervous when the insect-sized aircraft started climbing. By then, she had already completed her second step and was about to begin her third. Two more strides, and she was already where she wanted. By then, the helicopter had already cleared her head, but it was far from clearing her arm’s reach.

With the confidence of someone who knew what the outcome would be, Rachel reached out with her right arm. Her fingers soon pinched the chopper by its tail, crushing the tail rotor in the process. The main rotor blades soon followed the same fate as they unavoidably shattered when hitting the impregnable skin of her fingers. This had the unexpected but welcome side effect of killing the aircraft’s annoying noise. Soon enough, she was holding the firefly-sized craft in front of her eyes.

She felt a rush of pleasure as she focused on seeing into its dark interior. The giantess could not prevent a giggle when the cute blonde girl started screaming right away. Next to her, the considerably older man seemed dead or unconscious.

“What do you think about getting a closer look?” she teased.

Of course, Rachel did not wait for an answer. Keeping her hold in the chopper’s tail, she used the fingers of her free hand for ripping its top open like an eggshell. Once she was done, she rested the roofless aircraft in the vast expanse of her palm and raised it under her face.

She had to love the cuteness of the blonde journalist. She wondered if she had even finished college. Next to her, the motionless pilot looked both old and disgusting.

“Don’t lose it just yet,” Rachel said with a trace of mockery. “I’m not interested in crushing you. At least, not right away,” she added.

The tiny blonde kept screaming. Rachel rolled her eyes and addressed her again:

“Stay idle. It’s for your own good.”

Rachel had always been delicate and precise. It was far from her best attribute as a researcher, but it was a skill she had. This level of control over her fine movements had only improved after her growth, she realized. And while she had not needed to use this ability too much as she rampaged the city, it sure came in handy now that she had to deal with a woman that did not look to be even half an inch tall.

The titaness extended the index finger of her free hand and then slid its neatly manicured fingernail between the puny form of the reporter and the seatbelt keeping her attached to the oversized chair. With her nearly unlimited strength, she only had to flex her digit to rip the harness away. The teeny girl tickled as her frantic movements touched her skin. Rachel chuckled as she removed her finger, and then smiled playfully at the diminutive journalist.

“You have been following me since I got into the city. It’s time to become part of the show,” Rachel said.

This seemed to activate something in the young woman since she stopped screaming. There were a few seconds of silence as the teeny blonde looked up, clearly puzzled. And then, she opened her mouth.

She sounded squeaky, but Rachel was happy that she could still clearly make her words out.

“Why?”

This was the only word that managed to get out of the little woman, who was still very obviously shocked.

Rachel chuckled.

“I could give you many reasons. But there’s only one that matters: because I say so.”

Her answer seemed to puzzle the reporter some more, so Rachel took it upon her to clarify the situation.

“I think it’s fair to assume that the world has already got to learn about my power. However, I find myself in need of explaining my intentions and the implications of my new status better. You will help me do that.”

“How?” the tiny woman asked.

“Can you broadcast without the chopper?” Rachel asked.

The teeny reporter’s expression confirmed that she could even before she said:

“Yes.”

Then, the cute blonde reached for something and lifted a black, boxy object for her to see:

“We have a 5G streaming camera.”

“Good,” Rachel said, satisfied. “Ready to use it?”

She saw some fire in the girl’s eyes, the first hint at a challenge in the diminutive woman.

“Why should I do it?” she asked, though.

Rachel narrowed her eyes. The easy answer was to threaten her. She decided to keep the stick aside and try the carrot for once.

“Do you really want to miss the chance of a lifetime?”

The blonde’s expression was definitive enough. There was hunger in her.

“Good!” Rachel said again.

And then, without warning, the titaness lifted the helicopter and turned it upside down. A whole lot of stuff dropped into her waiting and cupped left palm. Among it, there was a tiny blonde journalist.

Rachel waited with a curious smile on her lips as the micro-woman recovered from the rough landing. She had to give her close to a minute but decided that, for once, she could be patient. She enjoyed the reporter’s diminutiveness as she did. She looked so tiny in the vast expanse of her palm, barely larger than an ant!

Her latest growth spurt had been useful to make a new statement about her superiority. However, it had also been smaller in proportion than the previous two, and so, her perspective on the puny woman on her hand was not so different compared to the one she had had when picking people up on the opposite riverbank. She enjoyed the nuances, anyway. Any indication that she was bigger and more powerful was very welcome.

The teeny reporter finally managed to sit down on her palm and look up at her smiling face. She was holding the little camera she had shown her before. Good!

“What… what do you want?” she asked in her mousy voice.

Rachel chuckled and said:

“Get that thing ready. I’ll make a statement. Then I’ll give you a tour. But before…”

Rachel brought the fingers of her other hand together, crushing the remainders of the chopper into a tiny tinfoil ball, which she tossed over her shoulder as soon as she was done.

“Noooo!” the squeaky voice came from her palm.

She looked at the little blonde and arched an eyebrow.

“Cliff was in there!”

Rachel’s lips curled into a smirk as she shrugged.

“I did not need him,” she said. “The good news for you is that you have a use. For now.”

The titaness enjoyed the fear she inspired in the tiny journalist. She did not want her blocked, though.

“Ready?”

The little woman needed a few seconds to react. She finally nodded and moved the camera in her direction.

Rachel snorted and moved her hand as far away from her face as possible to try and give the reporter as good an angle as possible.

“Introduce me. Get your minute of glory,” she commanded.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Adrenaline was pumping through Jennifer’s bloodstream, keeping her alert, allowing her to go on despite the shock of Cliff’s death and her dire situation.

Dr. Reid’s palm was soft. It was a weird sensation. It had also been a challenge when she had tried to maneuver on it after she had recovered from the fifty-foot drop from the shell of the helicopter that had become her workplace over the last months.

Jennifer could feel the giant woman’s pulse through her thick skin. The surface where she was kept vibrating and moving. Heat and moisture permeated through it, adding to the already hot day and making her sweat. Everything about her surroundings reminded Jennifer that she was sitting on a living being’s hand and demanded her heart to keep pumping hormones at an accelerated rate to keep her sharp.

The giantess’ face filled her field of vision. It was a comely face. It also projected intelligence. And arrogance. It was not what one would expect of a monster and more what a woman with Rachel Reid’s resume should look like. But maybe that, the fact that she was an intelligent human being that knew perfectly well what she was doing, was what made her the worst kind of monster.

“Ready?” the woman asked, her voice making her bones rattle with its sheer power, despite keeping its attractive feminine depth.

Jennifer wondered if she was. Cliff was dead. Thousands more were dead. And her life depended on the whim of a woman that had proven that she had no problem with mass murder. She finally nodded, getting her 5G camera ready.

“Introduce me. Get your minute of glory,” the giantess said with a smile that was the closest thing to kindness she had seen in her.

Jennifer was not prepared for it but managed to react agilely. She turned the camera to point at herself and then flipped the small screen so that she could see that she had got a good enough framing of her face. And then, she started reporting, wishing that the techs at the station had done their job and connected her camera live. She would personally kill them if they had not.

“This is Jennifer Brill…” she started. She realized that her voice was breaking and took a moment to swallow hard and take a deep breath, trying to slow her heart down. Five seconds later, she continued. “I am… sitting on the palm…of Dr. Rachel Reid…the giant woman that has been roaming the streets of Medford since this morning.”

Jennifer took a quick look up at the looming face of the colossal woman. She seemed satisfied, so she just went on.

“As we have previously reported, Dr. Reid entered the city at an already mind-blowing size but has been growing ever since. Her latest growth spurt occurred just minutes ago when she became taller than the Walton building. She captured me shortly after. Miss… Dr. Reid has demanded to address the audience through the camera of ‘The Eye in the Sky’. She will make a statement.”

It was not her most inspired introduction, but Jennifer did not have the necessary peace of mind for anything better. Once she was done, she turned the camera towards the sky-covering face of the giantess that had captured her and manipulated the zoom to get as much of her as she could on the screen. Once she was done, she raised a thumb.

The massive redhead smiled. There was even some warmth in her gesture. Her voice was also considerably softer as she started speaking.

“Thank you, Jennifer,” she said. “Such an appropriate name for a cute little thing like you!” she added, joking. It would have felt goodhearted if she had not been so ridiculously colossal and if Jennifer had not known what she was capable of. “I’m happy to have the chance to have a more intimate exchange with you all, finally. I mean, I’m sure we’ll all agree grand speeches fit a woman my size well, but there’s only so much you can communicate from a distance.”

Jennifer was surprised by the conversational tone. The giant woman went on.

“Now, I would expect that by now, you have all witnessed the full extent of my power, so I won’t gloat too much. As lil’ Jennifer here just reminded you, I am fucking huge. As a matter of fact, right now, I’m the largest thing in Medford. And, while this is certainly my most visible attribute, I can assure you it’s far from my only one. There is a reason I’m so much bigger than you, and it is no other than the fact that I’m also much more intelligent. I have an IQ of two-hundred and sixty-seven. I’m the one percent of the one percent. And I made myself like this!”

This was quite the revelation! The giantess seemed to know it since she stopped for added effect. Jennifer was shocked. Rachel Reid had turned herself into the amazing creature that was now holding her in her palm. Soon enough, the titan’s casual but thundering words came back.

“I was the smartest scientist on the planet. Now I am the most powerful, too,” the massive woman said. “It is only befitting, if you don’t mind me saying,” she added, letting out a brief chuckle. “I was an intellectual giant before. Now, I’m just an all-around giant. Period.”

Jennifer wondered what Dr. Reid had had in mind when she had said that she would not gloat. It was not as if she had the chance to challenge her, so she just waited for her to go on.

“Now, let me fill you in on what I was referring to when I said that my astonishing dimensions are far from my only quality. I made myself like this. I worked on the biotechnology that transformed me over the last three years. And it did much more than make me grow. I am much stronger, much more resilient, and longer-lived. I have been shot with guns, tank shells, and missiles, and there is not even a single scratch on my awesome body. As far as I know, I can’t be hurt. Or, to put it more precisely, you don’t have any way of hurting me.”

Jennifer noticed a change in the vibes of Dr. Reid’s statement. A knowing smile on her neverending face confirmed the feeling.

“Everything in life is relative, and you are the measure of my power. Compared to you, I am a Goddess. And I am prepared to behave like one.”

The woman’s more casual tone took a bit of solemnity from the announcement, but Jennifer’s instinct kicked in, letting her know that this moment was as pivotal as her appearance in the city.

The giantess seemed to notice her reaction. Her eyes met hers, and she smiled, almost beckoning her to jump in. Jennifer doubted. She had only been formally invited to be a vehicle to the woman’s megalomania, not an active participant in the conversation. It was a defining moment. Her inner professional ingenuity defeated her fear and compelled her to yell:

“What do you mean by Goddess?”

Rachel Reid chuckled, the reverberations also flowing through her skin, making Jennifer shake a bit. It was an uncomfortable chuckle but also proof that she had not taken her interruption badly.

“Well, I guess we could go with the classic definition of a being of unfathomable power. You could also consider me the supreme ruler. Both would be accurate. In practical terms, I was only trying to find a way to refer to me other than human since it would be greatly unfair to consider me as part of the same species as you.”

Encouraged by the response, even if the words were deeply unsettling, Jennifer pushed her luck some more.

“What are your intentions?”

There was a new chuckle, which was good news, at least when it came to her wellbeing.

“The world is now mine. I will use it as I see fit. I will shape it to my liking. And I will rule you in the process.”

“You have made no demands yet,” Jennifer observed.

“I will make my demands when both you and I are ready,” the giantess replied.

“What does this mean?”

“Judging by the Police Department’s recent and very unsuccessful attempt, it is obvious to me that you have not yet accepted the new state of affairs. You need further convincing, and I am happy to oblige. I am also on a journey of understanding the full extent of my power. Once you and I have understood the new status quo to its fullest extent, I will be happy to outline the new rules of the game for you.”

“Your presence in the city has been reported to cause thousands of deaths,” Jennifer said. She was so into the conversation that she had momentarily forgotten her precarious position and was moving to corner the woman holding her, trying to get her to admit her crimes.

It turned out she did not have any problems doing it.

“Only thousands?” the woman joked in a tone that iced her veins. “You, your cars, your buildings... are ridiculously small. I could not move around without killing hundreds of you, even if I did not want to. And mind me, I want to.”

“Why?” Jennifer asked, shocked, even if she knew she should not be after all she had seen.

“Because it’s a lot of fun,” the nefarious woman said. Her lips then twisted into an evil smirk. “And it turns me on like nothing ever has before.”

Jennifer did not know why, but this was the straw that broke the camel’s back for her. Of course, everyone was now aware of Dr. Reid’s masturbation after finishing the Police Department’s attempt to stop her, but having the giantesss’ arousal so directly linked to the massacre that she was causing was sick.

“You are a murderer!” she let out.

The massive woman chuckled.

“Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god,” the giantess said, visibly happy with herself.

Had she not been so enraged, Jennifer would have understood that this was the moment to stop. She did not, and she sounded as angry as she was as she replied:

“Who do you think you are? You do not have the right!”

The woman’s arrogant smirk faded, and her eyes narrowed. This was when Jennifer, too late, realized that she was in trouble.

The powerful voice was cold as it addressed her back:

“For someone who followed me the entire morning, I believe that you have not yet understood my new status. It might have to do with you being safe and sound up there in your chopper. Maybe it’s time you experience the real world: the world at my feet!”

Jennifer felt crushed against the massive woman’s soft palm as the world sunk around her. Her stomach was tied into a knot by the time it all stopped. Then, her resting position shifted, and she started rolling towards the edge of the palm where she had been. She groaned as her ribs hit the hard surface of the road.

The world shifted again around her. Jennifer managed to recover enough to sit on her knees. She screamed when the threatening shape of a long toe towered over her.

Dr. Reid’s voice sounded more distant but equally powerful as she addressed her from high above:

“Feeling insignificant already?”

Jennifer started to hyperventilate, not knowing too well what to do. The giantess’s voice came back from the clouds:

“I’ll give you a thirty seconds heads start.”

Jennifer needed some time to process the giant’s words. What the hell was going on?

The landscape shifted again in front of her. It took her some time to understand that the woman had raised her foot. She did not wait to set it back down. The world shuddered, and she was thrown again into her stomach as the thundering voice came back:

“One… Two…Three…”

Her blood froze when she finally understood what was going on. Part of her wanted to freeze. The part that wanted to survive prevailed and sent her on her feet, getting a loud sinister laugh from the heights. Jennifer did not know too well what to do, so she did the obvious: run.

She had completed her fifth stride by the time she heard.

“Ten.”

She pushed herself harder, her adrenaline and her physical form teaming up to run faster than she ever had as the wicked chuckle increased in intensity. A hopeful voice in the back of her head told her that she was making good progress, putting some distance.

“Twenty.”

She had to go even faster. The giantess’ looming presence was still too obvious behind her.

“Thirty!”

A second later, the world shook violently once more, sending her off her feet. Noticing the danger, Jennifer quickly rolled on herself to see that the colossal foot had landed barely behind her. She could only scream.

The world shook again as the woman’s second foot landed next to the first one, and a cocky face peeked through erect breasts, very high up.

“You’ll have to do better than that, Jennifer,” the smirking lips said.

The first foot raised again, casting an ominous shadow over her. Jennifer screamed and moved her arms outwards as if to protect herself when it started moving down. It never hit her, the heel landing right ahead of her position, making her notice the strongest tremor yet.

“Ooops,” the mocking and thundering voice came back. The foot then moved back into its original position.

Jennifer regained enough stamina to stand up and turn, trying to resume her escape. She had to stop so that she would not fall into the deep pit that the massive sole had dug on the asphalt. She ran around it and then dashed down the road, only to have her path blocked by a neverending wall of flesh that landed like a meteor in front of her.

“Going anywhere?” the godly voice mocked.

Jennifer was trapped between an incomprehensible footprint and the foot that had caused it. It appeared that all she could do was wait for the unavoidable. And then, an open door in the building across the street gave her a ray of hope. She did not waste any time and rushed to it, letting out a long sigh of relief when she tripped and rolled inside the apartment building’s lobby.

“That’s cheating, Jennifer!” the thundering voice came from outside. "No one cheats a Goddess!”

There was a heavy crump from high above and  the building shuddered. "Going down." Dr Reid's voice mocked and her ungodly laughter followed.

And then, the building started groaning. Jennifer did not have time to reflect on what was happening before the ceiling dropped on her like a comet.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had never tolerated defiance too well, and this trait had only exacerbated with her change in scale. She did not need to put up with challenges and insults anymore, and the tiny hackette had gone too far. It was time for her to learn her place.

Looking at her ant-sized figure from up above gave lifted Rachel’s spirits. She was so ridiculous, so inconsequential. Everyone was. Even in crowds, humans were barely meaningful to her. She could finish the tiny Jennifer at any time. Truth be told, she could have just killed her in her hand. She could have done it in hundreds of different ways. But there was something special about finishing them under her feet. It made them feel closer to bugs.

She toyed with the teeny blonde as she proceeded with her countdown. Her erratic path down the empty road was amusing. As expected, the thirty seconds were fast, much faster than the woman would have needed to put any meaningful distance between them.

Feeling naughty, Rachel raised her foot and then stepped right behind the bug-sized reporter. She was sent off her feet from the shock, making her giggle. To her credit, Jennifer got back to her feet fast enough. 

Rachel waited a few more seconds and then moved forward, stepping just in front of the diminutive blonde, blocking her path with her heel. Jennifer dropped to her butt again.

Mischievously playful, Rachel moved her foot back and looked down at the shocked midget.

“Going anywhere?” she mocked.

And then, Jennifer stood up once more and got ready to resume her escape. Rachel frowned when she saw her changing her direction at the last minute and dashing inside a twenty-story building to her right.

“That’s cheating, Jennifer!No one cheats a Goddess!”

She pondered about ripping the building open floor by floor and taking her out. It was well within her possibilities. In the end, she ended up deciding that she had wasted enough time with the tiny fucker already and ended up raising her foot. She soon rested it on the roof of the knee-high building where the reporter had got. The structure groaned and cracked, barely able to contain her weight even when she was mostly holding back.

“Going down!” she said and resumed her mocking laugh just before resting her entire weight on her foot, her sole moving through the twenty floors in a matter of seconds, turning the once-proud highrise into a pile of rubble.

It felt good. It was not as if this was the first person she crushed or the first building she brought down, but the sense of retribution, even if the concept itself could feel ridiculous when applied to someone as pathetic as Jennifer, was there.

Rachel realized what was going on. And she immediately knew what she needed to do. What she wanted to do.

“It’s time for you to learn!” she bellowed to no one in particular.

Her right foot remained planted on the ruins of the highrise she had crushed when her left raised. She angled her body sideways, and then, making use of the increased strength and balance, she threw a turning kick. Her foot went through the façades of three buildings as if they had been made of wet tissue, then breaking their insides with the same ease. By the time she was done, an entire block was gone.

A plume of smoke started rising from the spot where she had made short work of a group of medium-sized skyscrapers as the giantess resumed a wide stance, hands on her hips, observing the city.

It was time. For all her destructiveness, Medford was still pretty much in one piece. This would simply not do. The world had to learn what happened when she was challenged. It had to learn that resistance was futile. She had killed thousands already. Probably tens of thousands. It was not enough. The world had to be shocked. And nothing short of bringing the entire city of Medford down would do the trick. It was only appropriate that now that she had reached what she knew would be her final height, she would teach the hardest lesson to humanity.

The Walton was now at her back, maybe half a dozen blocks away. Rachel considered going back to it to finish the job, to punish it for having dared dwarf her for most of the day. Something inside her stopped this impulse. A smirk formed on her face as she thought:

“I’ll leave it for the end….”

This did not mean that Downtown did not offer Rachel any more attractions. Most of the skyscrapers forming the city’s skyline lined up next to the river, so she made a left and started advancing down a perpendicular road that would cut back through the riverbank.

It was the first time she realized that her increased size, while not spectacularly larger than her previous one, had come with its own consequences. The avenue that had started at the Walton had easily been one of the widest ones in the city, if not the widest. With its five lanes in each direction, it had been able to hold her comfortably, even if the giantess had noticed a certain feeling of being more boxed after her latest boost in stature. The new road she had taken was a different thing.

It was, by no means, a narrow street. With three lanes in each direction, Baker Street was an important Downtown artery. It wasn’t wide enough to accommodate a woman that stood taller than the tallest skyscraper in town, though.

Rachel noticed soon enough, when her calves started brushing the façades of the mid-thigh high buildings on both sides, sending plenty of debris into the deserted road. She stopped at the sensation and rolled her eyes, feeling more confined than she would have liked. Sighing, the titaness then started advancing like a tightrope walker, placing one foot right in front of the other.

This worked, but hell did it require attention! It also slowed her down, which was unwelcome. Still, Rachel had always been a disciplined woman, so she managed to move four blocks like this, preventing further damage. Things got more challenging when the rooftops started climbing to her crotch and then past her hips.

At that moment, not even her methodical exercise of funambulism was enough. Her hips were simply too wide to fit where her legs had. No matter how much she tried to compress her stance, Rachel soon started dragging the tops of the buildings with her shapely thighs as she moved, even if she kept the purposeful heel-toe, heel-toe pace that had brought to here.

“Oh, to hell with it!” she said out loud. After all, she was on a journey to raze the city, was she not?

Without warning, Rachel started walking normally again, her calves, thighs, and hips digging deep into the buildings on both sides of the road. It was a weird sensation, almost like wading on water, or maybe mud, even if the magnificent structures could barely offer any drag against the strength of her legs.

She stopped a couple of intersections later and looked over her shoulder to see the effect of her newfound carelessness. Buildings were carved at different heights as if they had been bitten by some giant creature, some of the nips getting almost halfway into the structure. A couple had not been able to take it and had collapsed on themselves, leaving rising clouds of smoke behind.

Chuckling, Rachel resumed her walk, now even putting some swagger into it, which had catastrophic consequences for the three blocks that remained before she reached the River Boulevard and a certain freedom of movement.

“Ah, there you were!” the behemoth chirped as not only she had reached the most iconic buildings in the city but also met the crowd again.

In her trek there, she had barely crushed a few stranded laggards, but it had been some time since she had done some proper trampling. The mob’s anguished screams sounded like music to Rachel’s ears. Ignoring the chest-high skyscrapers for a moment, she just turned and followed the crowd.

“You were never going to be able to hide from me for too long,” she muttered as she started after the panicked mob.

The giantess closed the distance in four steps and then stopped, standing over the swarm of centimeter-tall people, arms akimbo, observing their worthlessness.

“They look definitely tinier,” she observed. It was not a massive difference, but it was noticeable. She had not met a proper crowd since her latest growth spurt, and she welcomed the possibility now.

“I bet I can get over a hundred of you in one step, now,” she said, her tone almost tongue-in-cheek, as she raised her foot and let it hover over the mob. She flexed her long toe, almost as if waving at them, mocking their pathetic attempts at escaping. And then, she just completed her step, feeling a hundred tiny pops under her sole, enjoying each and every single one of them as the road dug into another impassable crater in the shape of her lovely appendage.

“Ohhhhh, fuck YES!!!!!!,” Rachel let out, followed by a moan. “I had forgotten how much turned on I get when I trample you!”

With that, her left foot set next to her right, crushing another few dozen people and adding to her arousal. The titaness had headed towards the river bank attracted by the buildings, but the crowd was just too good, so she kept her focus on it, wading through its ranks with steps that added three figures to the body count.

The glistening reflection from her clean-shaven crotch was proof of the stimulation her new massacre produced in her as she kept moving, taking slow and deliberate steps to obliterate the crowd. Now vaguely conscious of the behemoths of glass, steel, and concrete by her side, Rachel balled her hand into a fist and threw it at a teal-colored building that reached as high as her mid-riff. Its top third exploded spectacularly as she kept advancing, paying it no further heed.

Rachel’s left hand brushed her oversensitive crotch as she covered another block, confirming what she already knew: she would need to do something about it soon, corroborating that her libido seemed to have grown proportionally to her stature. For the time being, she was content with just increasing the titillation, so she raised her foot and chose another packed spot, ready to finish a hundred more lives.

Eventually, the crowd reacted to her methodical extermination. Sexual arousal aside, Rachel had also grown fond of observing the people’s reactions to her at the collective level. The discipline would have been interesting enough to found a new social science had she been interested in documenting it. She doubted there would be too many people interested in it, leaving her aside, though.

Now having collectively realized that running down the street was not the best way to escape a woman who could cover a block in one stride, the mob had taken two different approaches.

Many had decided to pour into the buildings to their right, getting out of the street and the danger her soles represented. Most made a right and had taken a wide road that headed back inland. Rachel chuckled and followed, crushing a few hundred bug-sized humans more before reaching the intersection of interest. It was flanked by twin towers made of dark reflective glass that climbed all the way to her midsection. She recalled that they belonged to some sort of financial company. Having been the closest to the mob, they had also been the recipients of most of those that had decided to hide under a roof.

The titaness rolled her eyes and turned to face the new road, taking a first step between the clone buildings, then a second, facing the thousands-strong crowd with a sneer on her lips. Did they really think that taking a turn would save them?

A new step took her closer to resuming her delightful massacre. She stopped for long enough to hit the building to her left with a sudden check of her hip. The tower shattered right in its center; its top half started to break clean from its bottom by the time she repeated the operation with its sibling to her right.

The second building started to fracture as the sliding top of the first building became too much to handle for its base, making the entire thing crumble on itself. A tall column of smoke started rising from it when the second building followed the same path. Rachel remained idle, hands on her hips, enjoying the rumbling thunder of the two collapsing skyscrapers.

“It’s so fucking easy!” she thought.

The giantess looked down to see dust and rubble covering her elegant feet. Sneering, she kicked her right foot forward, throwing dozens of deadly projectiles at the crowd ahead, enjoying their screams and the sight of motionless bodies as their colleagues in the mob cleared the area.

Happy with the results, the titaness then resumed her trek, chasing a crowd that had barely managed to put a couple of blocks between them and the towering toes of the murderous behemoth.

Rachel had taken a liking to the business of bringing highrises down, though, so rather than speeding her pursuit, she stopped for long enough at the next block to kick the buildings on both sides, achieving the same catastrophic result.

The giantess felt a shiver run down her spine as her womanhood kept getting increasingly soaked. Her nipples, always erect, were getting harder than diamond as her heart fluttered, proving to her that stepping on the masses was not the only way to work on her arousal.

In the end, it all came down to power, she knew. That’s what had worked her up back when she had been a simple human, naturally driving her to BDSM. And that’s what kept turning her on after her transformation, with the particularity that she had such an overdose of power that she seemed to be perpetually on the brink of cumming.

She knew the buildings she had just kicked had taken years to build. They had been designed by architects that had challenged the laws of physics to make them rise hundreds of feet in the air, built using heavy concrete and reinforced steel. And yet, her toes had broken through it as if they had been made of wet beach sand.

Crouching, Rachel grabbed a double handful of debris and tossed it casually at the mob down the road, bringing several more tinies down.

“Ah, I could be at it all day,” she purred.

And then, she just resumed her chase, reaching the fleeing mass of humanity in four strides. Her sensitive soles soon started feeling the pops of worthless lives being extinguished under them, causing a different kind of titillation to her towering anatomy and reminding her that nothing could replace people when it came to feeling the extent of her power.

With that thought in mind, the giantess dropped to her knees without warning and then rested her weight on her hands, bringing her prodigious face directly above the crowd, getting a closer view of her victims.

She could make much more detail from up close. Even if it was counterintuitive, Rachel realized that she could appreciate their diminutiveness even better. Her long auburn hair dragged on the road like wild cables, entangling people and sending them flying to and fro. She could only snicker at their helplessness.

Feeling naughty, Rachel drooled on the group directly below her, widening her eyes in surprise when the mere weight of her saliva was enough to crush the small group that took the direct hit. The dense fluid then spread, trapping others, its stickiness mocking their escape attempts.

“You are so pathetic!” she whispered.

And then, her right hand left the road and balled into a fist. It landed on top of a packed section of the crowd a second later, hitting with the force of a meteorite, crushing dozens; the resulting shockwave sent hundreds more flying.

Her left hand then moved right after, her palm landing ahead in a much softer way. The results were equally murderous, with countless people getting crushed under the deceivingly pillowy surface before it dug the ground like soft clay.

The titaness then moved her knees as she started advancing on all fours, each movement of one of her limbs ending up in massive loss of life. Rachel delighted with the sensation of tiny bodies bursting under different parts of her anatomy as she moved forward, pushing her world-class out as she progressed down the road. As she did, the giantess tried to make her mind up on whether this was more rewarding than stepping on them.

It was hard to come to a hard conclusion. Crushing people under her feet had an undeniable parallelism with squishing bugs or trampling a swarm of ants, but using her hands added a lovely personal component to the entire thing.

“It’s a good thing there are more than enough of them that I can try every part of my body without fear of running out!” she thought mischievously.

It was in that mood that Rachel’s lips twisted into a devilish grin just before she let her hands slide down the road, bringing her torso down on the thick crowd right ahead of her. Her perky breasts led the charge, just as she had intended, landing on a massive group of people, letting them squish under one of the most sensitive parts of her body just before they compressed enough to start digging the road into twin craters.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhh!” the colossal woman let out, enjoying the crush at a new level. The tinies that had smashed right under her nipples had been especially enjoyable.

This brought Rachel’s arousal to a new level, making her nipples harden enough to dig an even deeper hole of their own and sending the level of moisture in her cunt to a new level. Instinctively, the massive woman ground her lower lips on the road under her, feeling a couple of scattered individuals squish under her sensitive labia, but getting far less stimulation than she had expected.

She was panting lightly as she rested her chin on folded arms, her skyscraper-tall body now resting flat along the road. The crowd right under her nose had reached a new level of terror. This, in turn, turned her on even more. Chuckling, the giantess pushed her lips out and blew lightly, chuckling when a few dozen tinies were sent flying.

It was the first time her stomach groaned, the thundering sound overshadowing the crowd’s screams and reminding Rachel that all she had had since last night’s dinner had been a lot of caffeine.

The decision came in instinctively. After her adventure in town, it just felt like the natural thing to do. Removing her right hand from under her face, she reached out to the spot where the crowd was thickest and plucked a group of people, maybe half a dozen strong, between two fingers. The pitch of their scream changed to an even more anguished one when she brought them back to her face and just opened her mouth, her bright white teeth wickedly welcoming them.

Rachel did not make a show of it. She simply set the frantic people on her tongue and closed her lips, smashing the group up to her palate, feeling the explosion of salty taste fill her mouth. She instinctively chewed twice before gulping down, the noticeable bulge on her throat leaving no doubt about the fate of her captives to the thousands observing the situation with dismay.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned, positively surprised that the taste was not half bad.

One of the things Rachel loved the most about her new condition was that she never ceased getting surprised. Whether it was the discovery of a new possibility on her side or observing a new and unexpected reaction from the crowd, she kept being continuously amazed.

Still, she would have never guessed that the crowd would be able to scream even louder. It amused her when they did. Their yells were not only featuring a higher volume, but their pitch was also more primeval, more animal in nature.

The titaness loved to be able to cause an even stronger reaction. Pushing her palms to the ground, she slowly lifted her to her knees, dominating her surroundings from a new height, as she smiled evilly. The twin depressions where her breasts had dug the road were especially noticeable, as were the multiple red blotches on their inverted conic shapes.

The sun was right above her head, suggesting that it was around noon. It was curious how fast time could go by when one was having the time of her life.

“You know guys, with all the rush of being giant and so on, I skipped breakfast. So, I think I’ll make it an early lunch. Care to join me?”

With that, Rachel bent and reached into the crowd. She was less selective this time, cupping her hand upwards and scooping a handful of tiny mite-sized humans. She held them under her evil eyes for a second before whispering:

“You might be joining me from the inside, though….”

Her mouth opened once more as she brought her hand to it, tilting it to release its contents, the tiny morsels unavoidably dropping in her jaws. Her tongue and teeth worked together to smash them before swallowing, releasing another burst of taste into her mouth. The giantess had another handful ready just as the group was moving down her throat.

Never before had Rachel seen the mob getting so terrified, and by now, she considered herself an expert in judging people’s fear. She doubted anyone else in history could have caused so many flavors of dread as she had in one morning.

The titaness was swallowing her fifth group when she made the reflection on the irony of the situation. Throughout the morning, she had been killing people by the thousands. She had stepped on them, punched them, crushed them in her hands,… and she had used them to get off more than once. And yet, their reaction as she ate them made their previous responses pale in comparison. What was the difference? To her, it was just a different way to finish them. This one even served a purpose when most of her previous deaths had been on a whim. And yet, using them for nourishment seemed to have an ability to blow their minds that grinding them against her clit did not. She was not even making a show of it. If anything, Rachel was being quick and efficient as she kept feeding.

It was not as if their irrational behavior was going to rattle her, in any case. It was mostly amusing. At most, she might research it a bit, out of curiosity, if she had some spare time after dealing with Medford.

Rachel had not realized she had been so hungry before she had started nibbling from the crowd. So, it took her longer than she would have expected to get satiated. Thankfully, the mass of humanity was thick enough that she never had the risk of running out of morsels. By the time she was done, the giantess realized that she had ingested hundreds of the unlucky bastards, maybe even thousands. Patting her flat tummy, she smiled and said out loud:

“A girl has got to eat!”

She was eminently content, the way in which she had resolved her latest physiological need making her feel even more empowered and happy with her new self. It was too bad that she could not have a good glass of red wine to wash it all down, but she would need to figure out how to make that whim a reality sometime in the future.

With her stomach now full, her pussy took precedence in demanding her attention once more, now also stimulated by the implied superiority of her latest actions.

“I might need to do myself right here,” Rachel thought. Rather than looking for the creativity of her space rocket moment, she might have to resolve her current state of arousal in a more classic and quicker way. Responding to that train of thought, the fingers of her right hand met her lower lips and started to gently fondle them.

And then, something hit her back. It manifested itself through pressure first, followed by intense heat, even if none of the two effects managed to go beyond mildly annoying. Rachel’s mind did not have too much trouble associating the sensation with her previous encounter with the cops, even if it had felt somehow more intense. In any case, she looked over her shoulder and got her confirmation when the fireball right below her shoulder blade.

The sound of rotors made her look upward. She could see the shadows of two insect-like helicopters against the blazing orb of the midday sun.

“Great fucking timing!” she said, twisting her lips.

The moment of magic was gone. Her fingers abandoned her womanhood as her body tensed, adrenaline flowing freely through her veins. She was back on her feet in no time, towering again over her surroundings, even if the two dark choppers that had attacked her were still clearly beyond her reach.

Sneering, she followed them with her sight as they flew towards a larger group of similar aircraft. It was not the first time she had met helicopters, but these ones were noticeably different than the bright-colored news choppers and the white and blue aircraft of the police department. It was not only because of their dark green color. With a shape closer to a firefly, the choppers that had attacked her looked both tougher and more dangerous than the ones she had seen before. They were clearly military, which meant that they had finally called the big guns in.

Standing her ground, Rachel looked to the sky once more, finding the wakes of supersonic planes easily enough. Her eyes then focused back on the city. Making use of her enhanced sight, the titaness scanned the streets ahead. It took her some time, but she finally found them: columns of trucks and armored vehicles, followed by soldiers on foot.

“They brought all the stuff,” she thought.

It was logical, of course. Rachel could not say that she had not expected it. At points, she had the hope that humans would realize the futility of fighting her, but it was not in their nature to give up without a fight, even if the balance of power was so unequal.

The giantess was far from upset, in any case. She had nothing to fear from the tiny green army men that had been sent to engage her. If anything, she hoped that obliterating them would finally send a clear enough message for the rest of humanity to get it.


End Notes:
The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss
Chapter 8 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 8

 

The EH-60C easily cleared the roofs of the tallest buildings in Medford, flying at a prudent height of four thousand feet. Colonel Haskins kept his attention divided between the screen of his command post and the windows. And then, she came into view on the road below, capturing his entire focus.

“Oh, fuck!” he muttered.

The massive redhead was on her knees. Even like this, she towered over the buildings surrounding her, the road barely wide enough to contain her massive frame. The wake of her destruction was easy enough to see. Haskins could follow it to the riverbank and swallowed hard when she spotted several columns of smoke in the spots where there should have been highrises.

The colonel swallowed hard and moved his consideration back to the massive woman. Of course, he had read all the briefings and watched every available clip. He still wasn’t ready for the impact of seeing the woman’s enormity live for the first time.

Haskins had to use the screen in front of him and the enhanced camera images to verify what he had thought: the moving lump ahead of her was a crowd. A crowd that was at least thousands of people strong. And then, the colossal woman reached out in the people’s direction. The colonel’s blood froze when he saw that she was carelessly scooping a large number of individuals. And then, a shriek died in his throat when she brought them to her mouth right away.

“Oh, my God!” he finally screamed when he had managed to process what had happened.

The crew of the command and control helicopter seemed to be as shocked as he was. They still reacted with remarkable diligence when he commanded:

“Patch me with General Thomas. Now!”

The voice of his superior officer was in the line in a matter of seconds.

“Mitch?” the General said.

“It’s real, Mark. And it’s way worse than I could imagine. I can see at least a dozen blocks that are down. And she is… she is eating people, Mark.”

“Eating?” the General asked.

“Yes, Mark. Stepping, punching, fucking, and now eating. We need to bring her down. Now!” Colonel Haskins stated as assertively as he could.

“We discussed the protocol less than an hour ago,” the General said.

“Fuck the protocol! We can’t bet everything on taking her out of town. Every second she is alive, people die!”

“But the collateral…” the General said.

“There’s no worse collateral than having this monster breathing!”

The redhead giant reached out and grabbed another handful. He knew General Thomas was watching the same images on his screen. There was a long silence after she brought her catch to her mouth, leaving no doubt about the fate of the people she had captured.

General Thomas finally came back in the cracking line.

“Do it!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lieutenant Davies led the charge right after getting the green light from the field commander. He had been as awed as his comrades when he had first set eyes on the giant woman, but now that he had a mission, his entire focus was devoted to executing it.

He kept a safe height of fifteen hundred feet as he drove his Apache attack helicopter in the direction of the monster, coming from the river, on point in the wedge formation he had ordered his wingmen to take.

“I’m afraid we have a problem, Carl,” his gunner said through the internal circuit.

“What?”

“Well, the giant bitch… she hardly reflects radar, right?” he said. “It turns out that her body temperature is 98 degrees, too. I can’t use neither radar guidance nor a heat seeker,” he said, exposing the issue.

Carl Davies understood the problem. It was not the time to cry about their challenges but the moment for solutions, though.

“You’ll need to do it manually, then,” he said.

“No one has guided a missile manually since Vietnam,” his gunner complained.

“It’s always a good moment to recover old traditions, don’t you think?”

The three attack helicopters kept approaching their target as the three gunners readied their weapons. The AG-114R Hellfire II missile had been designed to bust seventy-ton, heavily armored tanks. They were not exactly equivalent targets to a skyscraper-sized nude redhead, but they were the best they could do. With their penetrating tip and their high-explosive head, they ought to do quite a bit of damage.

It was lucky that the woman wasn’t moving much. This gave the three gunners the chance to set their aims with much better precision than they had initially expected. The six Hellfire missiles, two per chopper, headed for the spot between the giant’s shoulder blades after Davies gave the order to release them. They were still five thousand feet away by then, and the attack aircraft climbed even higher once they had let their payload go.

The woman’s back erupted into a massive explosion. Davies could see that they had got her attention when she turned to look over her shoulder, a sneer on her lips.

His attention was divided between the target they had hit and the maneuver to put some more height to their trajectory. He knew that they had hit her. They should be happy about it. And still, he had a weird feeling.

When his Apache flew over the giant bitch the woman’s back was still covered by smoke and flame, making it hard to evaluate the damage. And then, she stood up in a swift, agile movement.

“Fuck,” Davies muttered.

His two mates were not celebrating the hit on the radio, indicating that they shared the same doubts as him. Fearing the worst, he went to the radio.

“Control, this is Sparrow One. Report six impacts on target. Request status update.”

The radio cracked with static for longer than his nerves would have liked. When the muffled voice came back, it confirmed his worst fears.

“Sparrow One, this is Control. Confirm six impacts. No visible effect. Target seems to be unharmed.”

Lieutenant Davies’ blood froze. Taking a deep breath, he replied:

“Understood Control. Request further instructions.”

They had shot six tank buster missiles at a woman, and, as far as he was hearing, she was not even scratched. How was this even possible? The woman might be massive, but she was still made of flesh, was she not?

The instructions took some time to come back. When they did, Lieutenant Davies knew that his superior officers did not have any clue about what to do:

“Regroup with the battalion and get ready for a full-scale assault,” the cracking voice said.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel stood on the ruins of the city block she had been terrorizing right before being hit. She felt her back with the fingertips of her right hand, but she could not find anything but perfectly smooth skin. The impact had been noticeable, as had the heat, but it had not managed to get past annoying. Still, she could tell that what she had been shot had been tougher than what the cops had thrown at her.

The sound of rotors was fading away as the three dark shapes moved off in the sky. She fixed her stare on them and followed their diminishing forms until they joined a larger flock of aircraft in the distance.

They had attacked her! Rachel’s blood boiled at the thought, even if the consequences of the attempt had been nonexistent. It was easy enough to identify the insect-like flying machines for what they were: the military cousins of the bright-colored news choppers that had been following her all day. A look further into the sky revealed the wake of supersonic fighter jets. It was then only a matter of scanning the city to find the tanks, trucks and infantry.

“They brought all the stuff,” she thought.

It was to be expected, of course, even if Rachel had grown so comfortable during her trek in the city that she had practically disregarded the possibility of further resistance. Her colder mind started prevailing, taking over the fire that had been burning with rage at having been attacked. She had nothing to fear from the little green army men. And she hoped that what she had in store for them would be enough to convince the rest of humanity that confronting her was not a good idea.

A sneer formed on her lips as she took the first step to the front, crushing a dozen laggards from the crowd she had been tormenting. The gloves were off. The world was about to see what a creature like her was capable of.

The giantess’ left foot followed the lead of her right one and advanced further down the street, the multiple pops under her sole informing her of the new victims that had succumbed to her advance. Rachel’s right calf brushed against the buildings lining up the street, the road not wide enough to contain her expanded frame. She did not mind, letting her leg drag half a flow down with its advance, sending deadly projectiles to those that still remained on the street. She was vaguely conscious that she was sowing chaos just with her movement, but she was not too focused on it. Her mind was set on the army and on her retribution.

Always sharp and practical, Rachel had decided right away that it made no sense to get fixated on the helicopters that had attacked her. They were out of reach, and there was no point trying to get them when there were thousands of troops trapped on the ground with her. She would exterminate them first and think about how to get her revenge on the choppers later.

Another step, another massacre. And then another. And another. Rachel relaxed her alertness enough to enjoy the slaughter she was so carelessly causing under her feet as she advanced towards the bulk of the army. No longer paying attention to staying within the confines of the road, the buildings on both sides joined the list of victims.

Focused as she was on her objective, the giantess covered a dozen blocks in a minute, cutting a considerable chunk of the distance that had separated her from the troops. She never knew if the speed of her advance had anything to do with it, but the flock of choppers hovering in the distance finally reacted to her movement, and half a dozen of them detached from it and rushed in her direction. Familiar smoke wakes confirmed to her that they had launched multiple missiles at her. She steered one more and braced, widening her stance to get a better balance.

A dozen warheads hit her in quick succession, each feeling like a less than mild tap just before a fireball preceded a moment of intense heat. Rachel had to admit that there were a couple of seconds of slight discomfort, but they came and went in a breeze, confirming to her what she already knew: she was pretty much invulnerable to anything the tiny bastards could through at her.

There was nothing she wanted more than to teach the attack craft a lesson, but they had probably anticipated that since the attack group had broken the moment they had released the missiles and were now climbing high, certainly beyond her reach.

The giantess was frustrated for not being able to retaliate but then thought about the pilots and how they must be feeling at her shrugging off what they had surely thought were state-of-the-art weapons.

“Your comrades will pay for you,” she muttered as she resumed her walk.

Rachel was now moving at a brisker pace, eager to get some action. Her generous breasts bounced as her feet sank deeper into the ground, digging pool-sized footprints on the road. Five minutes later, she was half a city away and facing the leading elements of the army. Her heart fluttered in anticipation.

A salvo from three-dozen tanks welcomed her, the heavy artillery shells bouncing off her skin with way less impact than the missiles had had. Rachel followed the entire sequence, from the flashes in the canon muzzles to the tapping on multiple spots of her exposed anatomy, passing by the cracking sound of the guns firing.

“Is that all you’ve got?” she addressed them in defiance.

The only response she got was in the form of multiple smoke trails as the missile trucks at the back of the convoy fired a volley at her. The giantess’ lips twisted to show her state of upset. A second later, a new wave of impacts had the same negligible consequences as the previous one.

“You keep using your weapons as if they were good for anything other than killing your sorry selves. I am a God! I own you! And now, I will exterminate you like the vermin you are!”

All hell broke loose the moment she took her first step toward the military congregation. Fire erupted from every tank, every truck, every gun. Rachel ignored it as the mild distraction it was and focused on reaching the group. She was there in a matter of seconds.

The army looked even more ridiculous as she stood over it. What had to be powerful main battle tanks looked like nothing more than beetles from her lofty perspective, making everything else in the battalion even more ridiculous.

"There is a place for defiance: the bottom of my sole!” she said as she raised her right foot and stomped on the first elements of the army, crushing half a dozen tanks and countless men with insulting ease.

The inconsequential firing continued but lost some of its cadence when she stepped into half a dozen new tanks, thinning the attackers some more. And then, the giantess bent at the waist and reached out, picking an eraser-sized tank with two fingers. Rising back to her full height, the gargantuan scientist observed her catch with curiosity. The muzzle then flashed, ejecting a new projectile that impacted her cheek with the force of a grain of sand in heavy wind.

Rachel narrowed her eyes and curled her lips downwards as she used a finger of her left hand to twist the canon barrel into a ‘V’. Not satisfied with the outcome, she then slid a fingernail in the space between the tank’s main body and the turret and flicked her finger, easily ripping the turret off.

“Serves you right,” she said softly before pushing her thumb into the remainders of the tank, flattening it like a coin.

A new stomp took care of a new group of chariots. Almost without stopping the fluidity of the movement, the giantess bent and scooped a random group of tanks with her right hand, getting three prey into her palm when she stood back up.

“It’s curious, you know?” she said out loud, addressing the crews as well as herself. “You guys… these are supposed to be deadly weapons. I’m sure you got the next-gen stuff for this mission, too. As far as I know, one of these can drive through a house, shoot a building down. And yet, to me, you are as different from an old lady driving a Prius as a soldier ant is from a worker ant.”

With that, Rachel started closing her hand into a fist. It wasn’t long before the three tanks balled up together, and her increased pressure started pushing them into each other. Their heavy armor molded with satisfying ease as she kept going. Her knuckles whitened as she gave a final push, turning what had formerly been three M1A1 Abrams battle tanks into a ping-pong-ball-sized mangle of steel.

She was barely distracted by a new series of explosions on her back. Rachel looked over her shoulder to see a new attempt from the attack helicopters. By the time she noticed them, they were clearly out of reach.

“Wanna help your comrades?” she asked, sounding a bit upset. “Come down and play. This way, you can split my attention with them!” she said just before stomping on four new tanks.

The fact that she was being attacked from the air with impunity was starting to bother her, even if the effects were negligible and were not even slowing down her obliteration of the ground troops. Frustrated, she produced two consecutive stomps, finishing a dozen more tanks and bringing the original contingent to less than half of its original size. She looked up at the helicopters in defiance and saw them hovering at a safe distance, certainly observing the mayhem she was creating. Fixing her stare on them, the giantess then kicked, sending a few more tanks flying down the street, their heavy armored forms plowing through façades with ease.

A low-rise building to her right ceased to be as she stepped on it while repositioning herself for the next round. And then she saw it. The tanks were moving… in reverse.

“Leaving already?” she asked with a chuckle. “You guys have no spine!”

And then, she started strutting after the retreating troops. It was never even a contest. With their sluggish pace, the tanks could barely get away from the titaness before she caught up with them in three steps. Half of the remaining combat vehicles perished under her right foot. Not in the mood to run out of toys so soon, Rachel slowed down, using her long big toe for the next kill instead. Her dexterous digit maneuvered to end up on top of one of the fleeing vehicles, stopping it on its tracks with barely any effort. She chuckled, enjoying the situation as she felt the feeble attempts of the 1,500 HP engine to break free from her hold. She kept the metallic bug under her toe for a few more seconds, relishing its worthlessness. Eventually, she had to get tired, though. It was then only a matter of pushing down and burying the now flattened shape of the Abrams into a new crater.

Encouraged by the latest game, Rachel bent down and reached for a new tank, plucking it from the road with two fingers. Warned from her previous experience, she used a fingernail from the same hand to bend the canon’s barrel before bringing it to eye level.

She smirked as she turned the armored vehicle, observing it from every possible angle, admiring its puniness. It reaffirmed her awareness of her utter superiority. Intellectually, she knew that the tank she was holding was a formidable machine, capable of wild destruction. And yet, it was so insignificant next to her!

Amused and looking for a bit of extra entertainment, the colossal woman decided to use some more time with that particular tank. Spying its three remaining siblings on the ground still trying to get away from her, she stepped on them, making the Abrams on her palm the last survivor of the pack.

And then, the giantess tightened her hold of the tank as she brought the fingernail of her free index finger to the access hatch. The tank’s ceramic armor could do nothing to fight the strength behind her nail, and so the hatch popped out an instant later, granting her a peek at the tank’s interior, even if she would have liked for it to be a bit bigger.

“You are probably regretting having attacked me already,” she said to the generic soldiers inside. “Let me tell you something: you are not regretting it nearly enough.”

The size and shape of the hatch she had opened then made a wicked idea come to her mind. Smiling evilly, Rachel moved the tank down to her chest. Her smile widened when she saw that the size was pretty much perfect for what she had in mind. Grabbing the vehicle again with two fingers, she maneuvered it closer to her glorious left tit until her nipple was aligned with the opening. It was then only a matter of guiding the toy so that her teat would slide inside.

The stimulation was almost immediate. It first manifested through a shiver running down her spine, quickly followed by butterflies in her stomach. The physical reaction came right after, her clean-shaven pussy glistening with wetness as both her nipples swelled with excitement. And then, the most glorious surprise caught her when the soft protruding skin of her left nipple filled the hatch of the tank and started pushing to its sides.

Rachel giggled and let go of the tank, bursting out in loud laughter when the seventy-ton vehicle remained attached to her tit, held only by the supple skin of her nipple. The awe only increased when something brushed her sensitive teat and she realized that it could only be the occupants of the turret. Curling her lips into an evil smile, the giantess brought her right hand to her womanhood and extended two fingers. They immediately set to the task of rubbing her excited clit, reinforcing the titillation she was feeling purely from the knowledge of being so superior. Another shiver, more butterflies… and an even more massive swelling of her nipples quickly followed. The latter effect was not out of consequence. Now filling the entire crew area of the turret, Rachel’s udder had effectively crushed its three occupants. The sudden knowledge of this brought an even higher level of arousal and made the giantess let out a loud moan as she bent, her fingers working her womanhood with renewed intensity.

Things were escalating fast enough, making her next orgasm look like an inevitability, even if it would be a quickie this time.

And then, half a dozen new missiles hit her legs, killing the moment and reminding the titaness that she was not nearly done with her puny attackers.

“You annoying little pests!” she barked as she straightened back up, abandoning her pussy and searching for the closest group of attackers.

Her nipple popped as she removed the tank from it and smashed it between two fingers before tossing it over her shoulder.

“Ok, business first, pleasure later,” she then said, sounding more relaxed. “Even if  I can’t say I don’t enjoy my job!” she then added with a hint of mockery in her voice.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“I’m taking them out,” Colonel Haskins said. “It was a mistake to bring ground troops in the first place!”

There was a second’s pause before the General’s voice came back.

“Ok.”

Of course, Haskins understood his commanding officer’s frustration. He shared every bit of it. They had been tasked with eliminating the threat posed by a woman of colossal proportions while keeping collateral damage to a minimum. And here they were, less than an hour after having arrived in the city, retreating the bulk of their forces on the ground while knowing at the same time that their attempts from the air were completely ineffective. Not only had they not been able to get even an inch closer to their mission of finishing the dreadful woman, but they had also put their men at risk in the process.

“What’s the ETA on the B2s from Whiteman?” he asked, trying to get something to hold onto.

“Twelve minutes,” the General said. His tone revealed that he shared the thought that, under the current conditions, twelve minutes was an eternity.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Go! Go! Go!” Sergeant Brown screamed.

The trailing trucks were in the painfully slow process of completing their three-point U-turns after having reached a wide enough intersection in reverse. Brown had been surprised by the order to retreat when he had first got it, four minutes earlier. He had then heard the screams on the radio and got the rumors about what was happening merely a few blocks away and had not only understood the imperious need to flee but had also felt fear for the first time since he had joined the service.

The annoying sound of screeching metal made him cover his ears as one of the last trucks of his unit dragged an abandoned sedan in the process of turning. And then, the ground shook.

Brown was taken by surprise. His mind was starting to make the connections when the ground shuddered again, this time with greater intensity.

“Fuck,” he muttered.

And then, the building to his left exploded. He instinctively dropped to the road and rolled over himself. This saved him from being hit by the flying debris, the chunks of steel and concrete hitting the entire stretch of road he was on like deadly meteors.

Brown shivered when one of the trucks disappeared under a house-sized piece of masonry. Screams coming from further down the avenue made it easy to imagine that his infantry colleagues were also taking their toll from the flying projectiles.

The deadly rainstorm eventually died out. There was a deceiving calm as smoke rose from the ground, replacing the city landscape that had accompanied them ever since they had entered Medford. And then, the smokescreen started clearing, and he saw them: five towering toes that had replaced the building that had defined the limits of the street, wiggling in apparent mockery, way too close for him to be comfortable.

Sergeant brown followed the toes up the bridge of the humongous foot, meeting an anklebone that towered several stories over the road and that marked the beginning of an impossibly long leg. By the time he reached her knee, perspective was already playing some funny games, making the woman feel distorted. He went on up her thighs, her nude womanhood, and her washboard flat stomach, stopping only a little longer than needed into a pair of picture-perfect breasts. The woman’s evil face, framed by fiery red hair, poked over her cleavage. Brown shivered when he felt the cruelty in her eyes.

He did not have long to linger on the giant’s expression, though. Something massive moved through the corner of his eye. An instant later, the road erupted into what felt like an explosion, even if the lack of light and heat hinted that it was something else. He turned in a hurry, only to see a section of his company replaced by another massive foot.

“Morning.”

The voice came down from the sky as if God himself had parted the clouds and addressed them from his throne. The power of the words made Brown’s bones rattle. He kept shivering long after the physical effect of the thundering voice was over. And then, the massive form of the goddess started shifting in place, too much stuff going on everywhere in his visual field for the Sergeant to realize what was going on.

None of the previous shakings could compare to the new one as a new meteor landed inches away from him, rocking the world like an H-bomb, making him bounce a few feet off the road before his back hit the tarmac once more with a loud and painful thud. Brown was out of air, trying to recover as he was vaguely conscious that his entire field of vision had been replaced by a pinkish wall. He needed some time to recognize it as the giant’s knee.

The thoroughly beaten sergeant looked up, only to see the building-sized face of the redhead poke over the horizon that was now marked by her knee. Her evil smirk made his blood freeze. The woman’s hand then appeared over the limits of the knee as well. He could see her long fingers close into a fist the size of a house. It then moved out of sight. He turned, alerted by the not-so-distant impact, only to see the same fist embedded on the road a few hundred feet away. His heart missed a beat when he recognized the area as one where his comrades had been massed.

The Sergeant looked up to see the giant’s awe-inspiring face twist into an expression of wicked satisfaction. And then, the window-sized eyes abandoned the spot on the avenue where she had obliterated his comrades and looked down, straight at him. Her pupils widened as she undoubtedly focused on him. Brown felt like being under a million watts spotlight. Something moved through the corner of his eye. Next thing he knew, vicious force threatened to crush him on both sides of his ribcage. He did not have time to understand it before he was pulled up with the force of the space shuttle at launch, making him feel sick and weightless at the same time. Everything stopped a second later. He could not do anything to keep his breakfast inside him.

“Oh, that’s disgusting!” the deep feminine voice he had learned to fear said. He had thought it was powerful before. It could not compare to the sheer intensity he could now feel in every cell of his body. In a way, it was as if every wavefront of the woman’s words made his body shatter.

Brown moved his sight up to see that he was being held just a few feet away from a giant face he had learned to fear. It looked even more massive from up close.

In another world, he would have found the woman holding him attractive, even if the arrogance and viciousness of her expression would have probably put him away. In the world he lived in, though, Rachel Reed was the size of a skyscraper and was not only happy but eager to use that advantage to cause as much suffering as she was capable of. And she was capable of a lot, judging from what he had seen.

“So tiny. So worthless. And yet, so perseverant,” the voice said, not even bothering to disguise the contempt. “You deserve a reward,” the words coming out of the thick, glossy lips said. Their tone made him shiver on top of the physical consequences of the voice’s power.

 He was moved again. The next thing he knew, he was being pushed against a dark, soft surface. He needed some time to identify it as the woman’s nipple.

“I’d ask you to suck… but you’re too helpless.”

And then, whatever it was that was pressing him against the brownish flesh increased the pressure. Sergeant Brown tried to scream. His lungs were too compressed for that, so all that came out was a gasp that was lost amid the general commotion. A second later, his ribcage shattered. It sent the worst kind of pain to his brain just an instant before it shut down.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel enjoyed the feeling of the tiny soldier popping between her fingertip and her swelling nipple, much like a fly caught between the hammer and the anvil. Licking her fingertip as she removed it from her breast, she turned to the head of the convoy and offered them a wicked smirk before getting on her hands and knees and starting a slow cat and mouse game on all fours.

She could hear the change in the pitch of the screams as the soldiers realized that she was after them. Immediate fear joined the shock they had already felt and expressed.

“You did not think I would forget about you, did you?” she said as her left hand crushed an abandoned Humvee and the two soldiers that had chosen to hide under it.

Her hips and shoulders, both wider than the street’s span, demolished buildings as she moved forward, but that barely slowed her down. If anything, it made her advance more awe-inspiring, the towering force of nature bringing massive destruction with every inch she moved forward.

“I have long wished I could destroy anyone who gave me even a bad look, so, now that I can, I won’t waste the opportunity,” she said. “Besides, popping you like grapes makes me hotter than an erupting volcano!” she added with a naughty giggle.

She reached them soon enough. It was then only a matter of choosing the manner of their annihilation. Some she crushed under her closed fists, some more under her palms. Feeling both amused and naughty, Rachel then walked two fingers on the road, chasing the soldiers with them.

Her digits took the form of a towering giantess themselves, albeit a smaller one. They still felt as if the fifty-foot woman was suddenly in town, and Rachel took great joy in using them to the full extent of their possibilities. Several soldiers died “stepped on” by her fingertips. A few more were kicked a couple of blocks away, the vicious force of the impact killing them even before they became airborne. Rachel also stepped on fleeing jeeps and overturned troop carrier trucks, taking her time to flatten the vehicles afterward.

“I hope you brought enough colleagues. I can’t get enough of this!”

Those who miraculously survived her hands and fingers were mercilessly crushed under her knees and calves as she advanced, reaching new sections of the task force she was meticulously obliterating.

At some point, the bulk of the troops made a right, taking a broader avenue which Rachel saw was the spot where the soldiers she had already crushed had come from. One thing the city’s grid did not offer a crawling giant like her was a good enough turning angle. She resolved the challenge by simply moving through the twenty-story buildings of the block to her right, which crumbled under her advance as if they had been made of wet beach sand.

“Bingo!” she chirped as she faced an even larger assembly of ant-sized armed forces.

A careless sweep of her left hand sent dozens of the centimeter-tall bugs flying and crashing with several façades as she repositioned herself to follow the retreating forces.

A new salvo of rockets impacted her, now on the face. They were a bit more annoying than in the previous attacks, one that hit close to her left eye, even making it water. Rachel reacted with five consecutive punches that took care of a large chunk of the task force, proving to the world that the only reason there were still plenty of soldiers left was that she had been taking things easy.

She reached a group of “rocket trucks” soon enough. Curious, she picked one with two fingers and brought it to her face. The crew was still inside.

“You are so damned annoying!” she said with derision just before tossing the offending vehicle towards its siblings. The remaining ordnance exploded, starting a chain reaction that took care of most of the other rocket launchers, as well as the foot soldiers in the area.

“Well, that was convenient!” she said with glee as she hurried to move over the now devastated area and towards the soldiers that were still alive. Her thick skin protected her from the flames and embers, the blazing fires barely registering as a mild annoyance as she moved through them. It was curious how quickly Rachel’s mind had adapted to not feeling threatened by anything in her surroundings, even if she had an advantage over every other human being on the planet when it came to feeling superior.

She was upon her next victims in no time. Her mind was going through possibilities in order to choose how to dispose of them when she was hit again in the back. Different than in the previous occasions, this time, Rachel did feel it.

In a way, it felt like being punched. The concussion was brutal, sending her forward, her breasts dropping over the laggards in the task force like twin comets hitting the surface of the planet. She could not claim to have shrugged this one off, and still, the impact was followed by a loss of balance, but not by noticeable pain.

Rachel recovered from the jolt soon enough, her hands crushing many more soldiers as she found the leverage to push herself up to her knees. The wakes of the two planes that had undoubtedly attacked her were clearly visible; their inverted ‘V’ shapes were easy enough to recognize with her enhanced sight. Just to be sure, the giantess felt the area where she had been hit, confirming, once more, that there was no damage.

Despite the rage she felt at being attacked once more, a section of Rachel’s brain kept its scientific scrutiny of the facts. What had happened was so strange that it was revealing at the same time. Rachel had not stopped to make calculations after her latest growth spurt, but she knew she had to weigh hundreds of thousands of tons. Whatever it was she had been hit with, it had released enough kinetic energy to push her prodigious weight forward. And yet, it had not managed to even scratch her skin. She could not even feel the characteristic swelling of a bruise.

“So, the laws of physics still apply to my world. If something hits me with enough energy, I can still get pushed around. RGX seems to have messed up the laws of biology a big deal, though! My skin is harder than any material in existence, and the only thing I can compare my muscles to is superman’s!”

Not having been able to anticipate the full extent of the RGX effects did not make Rachel any less proud of having been the one and only mind behind it, the only one that had been able to see the full potential of the human genome and the path to unlock it. Having been directly responsible for her transformation into a god made her even cockier and erased any doubts she might have had about her legitimacy to rule over humanity and use the world as she saw fit.

The moment of pride did not extinguish the anger at having been hit once more. She was on her feet in no time. Someone had to pay, and with the two attacking planes out of her reach, the thousands of troops ahead of her were whipping boys.

Rachel wanted to send a clear message, so she resolved to be more meticulous this time. Rather than randomly crushing those ahead of her, she moved forward with slow, deliberate steps, the heel of one foot landing right ahead of the toes of the other, leaving no room to escape to the thousands desperately trying to do so.

She advanced twelve blocks in this fashion, stopping only when the troops had thinned enough to make her focus a waste. Placing her hands on her hips as she looked over her shoulder at the aftermath of her last trek, Rachel felt proud of her efficiency, even if the bureaucratic approach to the extermination was less satisfying than her more whimsical approaches.

“God! Wiping you out is so damn easy!” she said proudly, pushing her chest high.

She then started looking around. Being in a lower-rise section of the city, her view of her surroundings was even more unobstructed.

“Now! Where can I find more of you?” she bellowed. “This was merely foreplay. You can’t leave me hanging!”

It wasn’t hard to find another thick enough troop aggrupation, even if it looked as if the thousands she had already crushed had been the bulk of the attack force.

“Ah, there you are!” she said, sounding satisfied. “Wait for me,” she said in her best bedroom voice. She then giggled and added: “Or not. It doesn’t make a difference.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“This is a fucking disaster!” Haskins said from his command helicopter.

“Get them out faster!” General Thomas pushed. There was no trace in his voice of his previous eagerness to attack and doubts to retreat.

“They can’t move faster! We need to slow her down!” the Colonel protested.

“How?” the General came back. “We just hit her with the hardest thing we have in our conventional arsenal. That missile is designed to blow up NORAD and half of Cheyenne Mountain! And she’s not even bruised!”

“What about chemicals? VX?” Haskins suggested, his focus to save as many of his men as he could, clouding his judgment.

“Are you crazy? We’d kill the entire population of Medford before she even starts coughing!”

“There must…” Haskins said.

He was interrupted when General Thomas came back.

“I have an idea. Hold on!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Peekaboo!” Rachel said as she walked through a block of low-rise apartments and faced the three-block-long convoy.

The cracking of automatic fire erupted, but she could not even feel the impact of the low-caliber weapons on her skin. As far as she could see, the group she had chased had no heavy hitters on it. Well, it might make things a bit more boring, but this would give her enough calm to torture them more creatively.

With that in mind, she crouched to scoop a group of twenty soldiers.

“You guys are making me move around. It’s good for my cardio, but it also whetted my appetite a bit.”

She did not wait for the soldiers to process her words before tossing the group into her mouth and chewing. Much like she expected, she got an extra level of bewilderment. She had already learned that swallowing them seemed to have a capacity to shock the tiny humans that surpassed any other process of finishing their lives, including using them as disposable sex toys.

More than eager to keep pushing their limits, Rachel bent at the waist and reached down once more. This time she grabbed a troop transport, which she eagerly brought back up. She pinched the tarp at the back with two fingernails and ripped it with ease. The truck was packed enough, filling her heart with glee. Winking at her morsels, the giantess then proceeded to tilt the truck over her mouth and empty its contents with light taps of her fingertip.

“Mmmm…” she moaned, teasing the survivors in the process. “You guys are a treat!”

She was about to grab more morsels when the already familiar smoke trails of approaching missiles caught her eye. It had been a while since the last airborne attack. Frowning, the goddess stood up and waited for the unavoidable impacts. Hadn’t they learned yet that rockets had no effect on her other than pissing her off?

The six projectiles impacted her torso and arms, the explosion barely registering as some mild pressure, as she was used to.

“You guys are tenacious!” she let out, sounding more upset than anything else.

And then, just as she was about to proceed with her nibbling, something felt off. Rachel raised her arm and looked at the spot that had been impacted. It was considerably redder than the rest of her smooth skin. But how? Nothing she had been shot with so far had been able to cause even the slightest discomfort.

The titaness didn’t have too long to think about the causes for the reddening since her skin was quickly turning into a shade of white that heralded anything but good news. And then, a protruding blister started forming in an accelerated way. It came together with pain, in the form of an intense itch that caused her discomfort for the first time since emerging from Deadwater in the morning.

Her heart rate accelerated at the very unexpected consequence of the attack. Alarmed, the giantess looked down to find five similar blisters under her chest and in her stomach. The itching there was increasing in intensity, and the five spots seemed to have merged together to cause a very aggravating pain on her torso.

“Fuck!” she let out loud.

What the hell was happening to her? She had been shot with everything, and she had not even a scratch on her body. How could it be that she was suddenly feeling pain? It was obvious that she was not going to die from her blisters, but feeling vulnerable for the first time since her transformation in the morning grieved her as if her life was in danger.

How? How in the hell had they managed to find something that could hurt her?

Rachel’s mind was practically steaming, trying to find an answer to a question she had not thought she would ever again ask herself. And then, half a dozen new missiles rushed towards her, betrayed by their smoke trails.

The giantess was paralyzed for an instant, suddenly unsure about how to react. The boundary conditions had changed, and she had not yet gotten used to the new rules of the world. And then, a second before the new rockets could impact her, her lizard brain reacted for her and tensed the muscles of her calves. She jumped to the side just in time for the flying missiles to shoot past her and into a group of buildings a few blocks down the road.

Rachel’s towering form flew over two city blocks, casting its humongous shadow on the city before it landed with a thundering crash into a large high-rise, which dissolved into chunks no larger than breadcrumbs as she dropped through it. Her momentum sent her rolling over three additional city blocks, which suffered the same fate as the first one.

And then, adrenaline pumped through her veins at full steam and drove her to stand up in a rush, her alertness maxed out in order to find new threats.

Not finding any immediate menace, Rachel risked a look at her arm. The nasty blister was still there, but if anything, it seemed to be receding, the pain feeling milder. Deep down inside, she knew it was RGX working at full steam to repair the damage that had been done. It was good news, but it still could not repair the dreadful awareness that she was not invulnerable.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“We hurt her! We hurt her, Mark!” Colonel Haskins let out. It could be felt that he had a lot of contained emotion in him.

“We sure did, Mitch!” the General came back, forgetting about rank as he expressed his satisfaction.

“What did you guys do?” Colonel Haskins asked. He was the field commander for the ground troops and the attack choppers, but the air support was managed directly from the base.

“Return to the oldies,” the General said. Haskins did not say anything, so he just added: “Intense heat or pressure didn’t seem to affect her, so we decided to try with something else. Blistering agents were first used in World War I, and they kill in a different way.”

“You guys shot mustard gas at her?” Haskins asked, remembering the History of War lessons at West Point.

“Almost. Phosgene. The guys down here told me it was many times worse,” the General said.

“Isn’t that forbidden?” the Colonel asked, realizing the stupidity of his question the moment it left his mouth.

“I don’t recall having signed a treaty with that monster,” the General replied, allowing himself some casualness for the first time since waking up.

“What’s next?” the Colonel asked.

“A few blisters are not going to kill her,” General Thomas said. “But I have a full squadron of A-10s loaded with more of the same stuff we shot at her already closing into the city. ETA two minutes.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The blisters seemed to be healing fast, but this did not help much to ease Rachel’s frustration. At least she had not been attacked since standing back up.

A dozen new trails of smoke started closing on her, making her regret her last thought. Now ready for them, the giantess waited until the right moment and dashed to the side once more, ruining five new city blocks as she steamrolled through them. She was about to stand up when she could feel several new impacts on her back. She could not see the consequences, but some severe itching confirmed that she had been hit with the same stuff as before.

“Fucking bastards!” she bellowed as she stood up, catching a quick glance of the planes that had shot her while she was on the ground. She had no doubt that they had been perfectly coordinated with the ones that had taken the first salvo.

Rachel’s back started hurting severely, even if the pain in her arm and stomach were now receding. She was less concerned about the current effects of the shots and more about what the future held in store for her. Her most recent encounter had shown her that there was only so much she could do to avoid being hit by the numerous and nimble attack planes, and now she knew that being hit meant being harmed.

Both frustrated and enraged, the giantess looked in the direction the fighters had come from. Her mood got worse when she identified at least a couple dozen black dots approaching her.

“Fuck!” she let out loud.

Four of the dots accelerated and closed on her. Missiles flew from the two on the sides. Rachel already knew what the pair in the center would do as she jumped out of the rockets’ way, crashing through three more city blocks. Now aware of her attackers’ tactics, the giantess tried to roll on herself as fast as she could once she reached a resting position. This brought down two more blocks but also dodged four of the new missiles shot at her by the second-wave planes. She was still hit twice on her right breast, the sensitive skin of her tit making the pain more noticeable.

“You fucking bastards! I am going to kill you all!” she screamed to the top of her lungs after standing back up. Her threats were emptier than any had been ever since she had got into the city. Because the reality was that she had no clue about how to evade, much less kill, the planes that were tormenting her.

Four more planes broke from the group and headed towards her. They were not even trying to innovate with their tactics. They did not need to. For the first time, her prodigious size was a disadvantage. Towering over every potential cover in the city and considerably less agile than the attack planes, Rachel was practically a sitting duck for their simple strategy.

She could not recall ever having felt so frustrated. It was not as if her life was in immediate danger, but she was smart enough to know that what was happening changed everything. She could be hurt. The tinies had now learned how. And there were millions of them. They would keep trying until they found something definitive or, even worse, until they brought her to death by a thousand cuts.

Rachel dashed to the side to avoid the first salvo, as she had done on the previous occasions. She also rolled on herself to avoid the follow-up from the two reserve planes. This time they were ready for her move and waited for her to stop, landing half a dozen hits on her stomach and chest.

Rachel had never cried in her life. She was not going to do it now, but it was the closest she had been to breaking into tears. Because, suddenly, she had understood that the dream she had been living the entire morning was gone. She might not be down yet, but she now knew it was only a matter of time. It was not as if she would be able to hide, was it?

It had been too good. Over the last few hours, Rachel had thought that the world had finally put her in the place where she belonged: in power. Her superiority over the rest of humanity was finally so evident that no one would be able to do anything about it. And she had learned that it also opened up all sorts of possibilities when it came to indulgence. And now, all of a sudden, all this was gone. All that remained was a painful path towards her demise, however it finally came to her.

Rachel’s rational mind was ready to give up. But then, something emerged. It was something wild, more primal, a fierce instinct of survival. It commanded her to fight back. Her logical mind responded it could not, laying out the facts. The wilder side was not going to concede. She had come so far, hadn’t she? She only had to grow some more, and what now felt out of reach would be well within her possibilities.

It was pointless, of course. She had known for some time, ever since the Walton, that she had run out of the fuel that had brought her through the three growth spurts that had made her this big.

“Find more fuel, then!” her lizard brain screamed.

Sure, as if it was only a matter of finding a gas station. If anything, she had made sure not to leave anything in one piece before leaving Deadwater.

And then, the answer presented itself. Deadwater was not the only possible source of RGX! The sudden knowledge that she might still come out on top breathed life into her titanic body. Suddenly alert, Rachel ignored the new group of attack planes heading towards her and turned. It did not take her long to find her heading. Once she did, she started sprinting.

Rachel had been a force of destruction the entire morning. Nothing she had done could compare to the effects of her skyscraper-sized body racing through the city. Unable and unwilling to find her way through the city’s street grid, the titaness broke through every building and structure in her path as she dashed towards her destination in a straight line. Steel and concrete shattered as if they were crackers as her feet, calves and thighs shot through buildings. The wake of her run could soon be observed from the air, a wide scar of smoke, dust, and destruction advancing to divide the city in two.

The giantess barely paid any attention to the stuff she broke as she advanced or to the people dying under her feet. She even did not notice the buildings that crumbled merely as a consequence of the magnitude seven earthquakes she was causing as she moved.

She was hit twice more as she ran but decided to ignore the impacts and their aftermath and simply focused on being as fast as she could. Rachel’s disproportionate breasts bounced heavily as she darted through the city, and for the first time since her transformation, perspiration started dampening her skin.

And finally, a minute after her mind presented her with a lifeline, her pool-sized feet landed in the industrial park, shaking her surroundings. Two factories succumbed to her advance as she identified her objective and headed to it without delay.

The giantess panted lightly as she recovered from the strain. And then, she stooped to take a good look at the grounds of Prime Chemicals, Deadwater’s long-time supplier. As a qualified and very expensive military contractor, Prime Chemicals had access to projects of any clearance level. They were also known for their amazing response times.

Rachel looked down at the site and wondered if the manufacturer would have had the time to implement her instructions from the morning, sent from Curtis’ terminal. Her future depended on it.

Holding onto the possibility, the behemoth remembered that she had been specific that she wanted the chemical she had ordered delivered by the end of the business day in Deadwater. Had they complied with the request, the six thousand gallons of RGX-113 would have to be loaded into one of the tanker trucks already. With that in mind, she crossed the site, crushing a few cars and several terrified people as she headed to the loading docks.

There were four tanker trucks in there. She could ask. Or she could be more straightforward.

Eager to learn whether there was still hope for her, Rachel crouched and grabbed the first tanker. It was about the size of a small whisky bottle at a hotel minibar. She bit its tank open and sent its contents down her throat. A minute later, she had repeated the operation with the remaining three trucks.

She had barely dropped the last tanker to the ground when she was hit again, at least a dozen missiles impacting her in almost every spot of her anatomy. Her sprint had put off the attack planes for a few minutes, but they had already caught up with her.

Her skin started blistering at the points of impact. It was now hard to find any spot of her glorious anatomy that was not disfigured by the effects of the weapons they had been using to torture her. A quick look around revealed that the number of attack planes had increased three-fold. They were now surrounding her on all fronts.

The pain started taking over her entire body, working against the hope she had allowed herself to build and making the effect of the adrenaline burst fade away. It was all the rational side of her brain needed to bury her animalistic and rebellious subconscious.

There was no way Prime Chemicals would have been able to complete the order of RGX on such short notice. And, even if they did, she had no certainty that more of the stuff would have an incremental effect over the first dose. She was close to a thousand feet tall already... how realistic was it to believe she could get bigger? The problem, of course, was that she now knew that being a thousand feet tall meant nothing when it came to surviving.

Eight more missiles hit her, adding to the pain and the frustration. Rachel did not even try to avoid them now. If she had to die, the sooner, the better. She would not offer them the show of being hunted.

Her frustration was peaking. Dying was bad enough, but it was even worse when a few minutes before, she had had the world on her hands. Her eyes itched and started to water. She fought the urge to let the tears come out freely. This was another image she did not want to give to humans. As she focused on that, Rachel realized that she hated them with a passion. She had merely despised them up until now, but as their combined mediocrity had finally found a way to stop her deserved ascension, the only feeling she could harbor towards them was hatred.

It has always been like this. Bright people… superior people like her, were always denied their rightful position by the mass. They were too scared to let the best among them rule, too proud to acknowledge that not every person was created equal. It was the worst trait a species could have, a trait that would bring it to stagnation if not extinction, a trait she thought she had overcome with her growth and power, but that now was revealing itself too strong even for someone like what she had become.

More missiles hit. And then, as she was practically hoping that whatever it was that had to happen would happen soon, a fire she knew started burning in her stomach. It changed her mood right away. Always prudent, Rachel waited two more seconds. By then, the warmth invading her humongous body was unmistakable.

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

She was hit a few more times. She did not give a damn. It did not matter. Nothing mattered anymore.

The first effect of RGX was to kill the pain and cure the multiple blisters along her skin right away. And then she started stretching.

“Yes!” she yelled to the top of her lungs, sending those closer to her to their knees, ears bleeding.

The first victim of her new expansion was the southern wall of the chemical factory. It succumbed to her advancing toes as her gorgeous body started rising in the sky. The transition from excruciating pain to orgasmic pleasure was so abrupt that she practically climaxed on the spot. She made it known through a long and intense moan as she bent, grabbing her knees to steady her position. The giantess then straightened back up and placed her hands on her hips, ready to enjoy the process.

It was faster than any of her previous growth spurts. Truth be told, Rachel had not had the time to put the six thousand gallons of RGX she had just ingested in perspective with the previous dose, accounting for her new scale. Judging by its accelerated effect, she guessed that she had taken an even stronger shot than back at Deadwater.

The entire bridge of her foot was now hosted inside the factory as her body continued climbing. Her viewpoint changed swiftly, much as if she were standing on a glass-floor elevator that was reaching for the sky. Her feet were still firmly planted on the ground, as confirmed by the crumbling of the large industrial site around her feet. Her toes soon poked through the opposite side of the manufacturing plant as her head kept reaching for the sky.

The first wisps of cloud started dissolving as Rachel’s red mane broke through them. Seeing the suspended vapor right in front of her eyes was both shocking and eye-opening. Suddenly aware of the implications to her scale, the giantess looked down.

Wow! The city had been small before, but she could still relate to its scale. It was different now. Very different. Up to some point, it felt as if she were looking at it from a plane, flying high over the metropolis. No building in her surroundings could even make it to her anklebone, denying her of any valid reference to guess her new size other than fucking huge!

And she was still growing. A cloud formation dissipated as her expanding breasts broke through it, making her giggle. Deep down inside, Rachel realized that she was getting enormous, so big that any hopes of interaction with the now nearly microscopic population were wishful thinking. She did not care. Five minutes before she had been looking at her death. And here she was, getting uncontestable.

The thought of her regained supremacy reminded her of her attackers, of the accursed pests that had been close enough to end her reign. With her interest in them renewed, Rachel looked around, trying to locate the flying gnats. She could not find them… at first. And then, she realized what the issue was: she was still looking up. The expanding titaness readjusted her sight, and… bingo! There they were!

The sizeable group of attack planes did not even look like a swarm of insects anymore. They were more like dark flying motes of dust, grouped a few steps away, looking to be no higher than her chest.

“Not out of reach anymore, are you?” Rachel thought to herself. No realization had made her happier during the entire day.

Her foot raised, finishing whatever remained of the manufacturing site, casting the world underneath it in shadow, and then set down half a mile away, two city blocks vanishing under it. This was not the worst consequence of its landing, though. Reaching deep into the earth, her step carried the kinetic energy of an atomic bomb, its shockwave making everything in a radius of a quarter of a mile shatter.

Oblivious to the augmented effects of her movement, the goddess moved her left foot parallel with her right, bringing renewed mayhem to the area.

The fighter jets that had been tormenting her seemed to have noticed her interest in them. From her vantage, Rachel could see the pattern in their movements evolve to try to evade her. But suddenly, the planes did not look so nimble and agile anymore. Without further thought, the titanic scientist took another step forward, bringing herself half a mile closer to her target and extinguishing a few thousand additional lives in the process.

A new step closed the distance some more, her foot having expanded from the moment it left the ground until the moment it dropped back on it. The planes tried to climb, but to Rachel, they looked even lower. She took yet another step.

The giantess caught up with the object of her interest five miles later, which had taken her no more than a few seconds to complete. By then, the cloud layer was level with her navel. The tiny aircraft she was chasing were barely above.

Rachel stopped and relished in the situation, chuckling when she saw that the planes’ climb rate could not even keep up with her own growth. Despite the fact that they were moving up, they kept appearing relatively lower versus her anatomy.

“You put on a good fight!” her voice filled the city like that of a God. “But you can’t defeat God!”

Almost as if she had timed it on purpose, Rachel’s growth maxed out right then. By now, she had already become enough of an expert in the process triggered by RGX to know two things: that her spurt was complete and that she had more than enough fuel left for the next one. She could only wonder what a new surge would imply. It was hard to imagine herself larger than she had gotten already.

The city, once proud with its intricate architecture and imposing skyscrapers, barely felt like a carpet to her. The streets meant nothing. Buildings meant nothing. And people were nothing, barely above microscopic to her new scale. Had there been any doubt about her preeminence, they must certainly be gone now. The thought of confronting her was beyond ridiculous now.

Rachel realized right away that her new size would come with its challenges. Bidirectional communication with the ones that had to be her subjects would be close to impossible now. But it certainly had its advantages too.

“Die!” she let out.

And then, she backhanded the entire squadron at once. A dozen tiny explosions in the smooth skin of her hand’s back confirmed that she had achieved her objective. And those were the ones that had nearly put her down!

It took Rachel a couple of seconds to associate the thin trails being drawn in the sky under her with the wakes of two dozen missiles heading in her direction. Tiny blasts in her shapely stomach and thighs confirmed to her that she had correctly guessed the nature of the approaching miniatures. Only for the briefest of instants, the giantess had the doubt whether the chemical weapons would still retain the ability to hurt her, albeit at a much smaller scale. The concern was gone as soon as the explosions faded, and she felt no noticeable reaction to the puny impacts.

“Would it be too much to ask that you got your heads out of your asses and made an effort to understand that I am superlative?”

Of course, there was no answer.

“It’s not as if it would make a difference, in any case. One thing you should never expect from me is mercy!”

Rachel had only had to follow the trails of the missiles to identify the position of the remaining planes in the wing that had attacked her. They were only a dozen steps away in her new relationship with distances.

The giantess had a different idea, though. Her nostrils widened as she took in a deep breath. At it for a few seconds, the titaness filled her lungs, holding the precious air in her inflated chest for a second before puckering her lips out. Stooping, she pointed her face in the direction of the distant jets.

The city was taken over by a loud whooshing sound as Rachel let out millions of gallons of compressed air in a narrow stream that hit the escaping planes like a hurricane. The twelve aircraft were immediately sent meandering through the sky, each and every one of them crashing in random spots of the city in the seconds that followed.

The giantess was thoroughly proud of what she had achieved, the arousal that had already been triggered by the growth process coming back, driving her womanhood to produce enough love juices to fill in a lake. Emblazoned with a feeling of pure divinity, Rachel widened her stance and addressed the city.

“Look up at me and understand the meaning of the word almighty!” she said. “Look up and witness the day Rachel Reid, once the best among you, became your goddess. Look up and see your death. For my first act as your God will be to annihilate this city that dared to challenge my supremacy. As for the rest of the world, follow me and see the fate of those who oppose me!”

The titaness took another step forward. Three city blocks were buried hundreds of feet into the earth's crust. A dozen more shattered in the aftermath. Another step and thousands of victims brought her closer to her intended destination.

A minute and half a million victims later, she was standing at the gates of Downtown, her lips curled into a wide smile as she saw that not even the tallest skyscrapers in the city could make it much higher than her anklebone. One of the only ones that could was the Walton. It wasn’t hard to identify among its shorter siblings.

The giantess chuckled. And to think that she had been frustrated because of that miniature standing taller than her! That put the sheer magnitude of her latest growth spurt into perspective. Not so long ago, she had been shorter than the structure that now looked ridiculous… and she had already felt like she could take over the world. By then, she had already been more than able to kill the tiny bastards by the hundred and impose her will on them. And that version of her would not look mere inches in height to her new self.

For a moment, Rachel was tempted to stomp the iconic skyscraper out of existence. Her colder head prevailed, though. It would be more satisfying to leave it for the end!

So, leaving the Walton alone for the time being, the titaness turned and took a first step towards the rest of downtown.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“No! No! Nooo!” Colonel Haskins yelled as he saw the expanding form of the despicable woman.

They had had her. General Whitley’s plan had worked, confirming once more that his commanding officer was the best of the best when it came to facing impossible situations. They had managed to hurt her. They had found the way to replicate it. All he had been worried about since then had been minimizing collateral damage as they finally brought her down.

And now, she was not only alive but way more terrifying, capable of unleashing a hundred times the destruction and suffering she had already been so fond of. Seeing her move around, finishing multiple city blocks at a time, made his blood freeze.

And then, the collision impact in the EH-60C started blaring, indicating that something was approaching with ill intentions. It would normally be a missile, but this time he knew it was something else: a woman of such proportions that it was hard to imagine that she could exist, much less move around and breathe.

Haskins realized their mistake just then: Rachel Reid had grown by at least an order of magnitude, but they had not adjusted their height, having thought themselves safe enough. Suddenly, their flying altitude of eight-thousand feet was not so safe, anymore.

“Climb!” he yelled.

The pilot was already doing so, but it was soon evident that it would make no difference.

“Oh, my…” he started saying.

And then, the command and control helicopter exploded, hit by a wall of flesh that had no right to exist.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel stopped for a moment, surprised at the miniature explosion just above her right nipple.

“Oh,” she muttered, not having even seen the aircraft she had walked through.

The brief moment of pause made her realize that the helicopter was not the last representative from the armed forces in the area. A quick look down showed her hundreds of flashes that she quickly associated with the muzzles of cannons shooting at her. Some more effort let her identify the wakes of rockets. She could notice the tiny explosions against her calves, but even when concentrating, there was no way for her to feel them.

The giantess was surprised to find that there was still some resistance, but at the same time, she was starting to become fed up with the people’s stupidity. She rolled her eyes before addressing the diminutive pests.

“Seriously! You were annoying enough before, but I guess I could understand you. You still thought you had a chance. But now? What does it take for you to get it?” she asked in a defying tone.

Her right foot quickly moved towards one of the concentrations of troops. Three blocks worth of tanks, missile launchers, and grunts disappeared in an instant as she set her foot down without added show. She then moved her leg back and stooped, hands on her hips, admiring her handiwork.

There were still tiny flashes coming from the city, indicating that the military activity was not over. Rachel sighed and got ready to stomp on them again. She had a change of heart at the last minute and, instead, crouched. Her hands crushed a block each as she got to her knees. And then, the titaness proceeded to stretch her endless body, crushing over two miles of cityscape under it. Resting her chin on her folded arms, the mountain woman proceeded to take a closer look at her attackers, her eyes still well above the rooftops.

Their persistence was aggravating, but the sight was curious nonetheless. Despite their diminutiveness, she could still make out the tanks and trucks, barely a few millimeters each. And, narrowing her eyes a little, she could see the tiny individuals that formed the foot soldier mass! Each of them was not even a millimeter in height, so Rachel was amazed that she could make their individual movements!

She removed a hand from underneath her towering head and extended a finger. It landed from high above like a comet, crushing several vehicles under its huge tip and ending countless lives.

Her finger unavoidably ended up digging the road under it, getting several feet into the underground level. Feeling mischievous, Rachel dragged her digit towards her, ripping the road open and finishing several hundred soldiers more.

They were still firing on her, as evidenced by the still frequent flares coming from the tiny world.

“Fucking microbes!” she let out as she brought her arm back under her chin and kept observing.

And then, she inhaled again. Her lips puckered, heralding what was about to happen. No one could do anything to prevent it. By now, Rachel was a natural disaster with a will of its own.

Gale-force winds, exceeding by far the worst hurricanes ever recorded, invaded the city in front of her. Thousands of specks she knew were soldiers were sent flying for blocks right away. Their armored transports and tanks, some exceeding sixty tons in weight, followed suit. Utterly content, the behemoth forced her lungs some more, making the storm worse. Some of the weakest buildings started to get ripped out of the ground, both surprising and impressing her. Half a minute later, there was no more firing on her. All that remained for a mile were the skeletons of those buildings whose foundations had barely managed to weather the storm, their windows, and contents gone with the wind.

“That should take care of it,” she muttered, her voice heard well beyond the limits of the county.

Elated, the titaness rolled on herself, lying on her back after having bulldozed five additional square miles of high-rises. She was not surprised that she was as aroused as a woman could get. The sudden shift from the danger of demise to never-ending power had been uplifting enough, and the first few minutes at her new divine status had made her libido larger than she was.

A hand found her right breast and diamond-hard nipple as the fingers of the other started massaging the lips of her drenched womanhood. Her first moan sent anyone in a ten-mile radius to their knees. The second one shattered windows dozens of blocks away. And then, as she was ready to bring herself to the biggest orgasm the world had ever seen, Rachel decided that she’d rather have some company. Her lips curled into a smirk as an idea ran through her head.

She sat down, the simple act bringing more destruction to the city as she widened the stance of her legs. By then, she was already discounting that stuff broke under her with her every move. This did not mean that she could not enjoy it. If anything, it brought her arousal to new limits.

More of the city vanished as the goddess pushed herself to her feet. She crossed half the city in thirty seconds and stood at a respectful distance from the Walton, which was still easy enough to identify among its peers.

“Oh, yes,” she let out in a lascivious tone as she confirmed what her memory had already told her when she was lying. The building was roughly the right shape. More importantly, it was the right size, about half a foot long.

For the first time since the morning, Rachel understood that she had to be careful. The last thing she wanted was to bring the skyscraper down even before she could touch it. Her right foot moved seemingly in slow-mo as she set it with as much delicacy as she could a few blocks by the building. She soon repeated the operation with her left appendage. Several blocks next to her feet ceased to be, but the Walton was still in one piece, so the giantess considered the first part of the operation a resounding success.

The second part was even harder. Rachel had moved slowly before. Her new pace looked even more ridiculous as she started crouching first and sitting on her knees later. Her heart missed a beat when the desired skyscraper shuddered a bit, but it then steadied back into position without noticeable damage, making her relax once more.

She was now straddling the building. The hardest part was over. Or so she had thought. Rachel soon realized her oversight. On her scale, it was not a minor one.

As a regular woman, she had straddled countless men as a first step towards riding them wildly. In all the cases, the men’s torsos had more or less matched the height of her calves, making her cunt level with their ready cocks as she descended on them. This was not the case with the Walton. Firmly stuck to the ground, it was too low for her hungry pussy to embrace it whole. The most she could do was to touch its damaged roof with her soaked lower lips.

“Fuck!” Rachel said, moving back when she noticed some crumbling.

She looked down at her would-be dildo and sneered, thoroughly frustrated. For a moment, she considered digging the area around the building so that her legs would stand lower in the ground, but it was too much of an overkill, and it did not guarantee that the skyscraper would end up in one piece.

And then, she understood what she had to do. Chuckling, the titaness reached down with her limitless hands and pushed her fingers into the road, easily digging it. She just had to keep pushing until she had dug her hands all the way to their heels, amazed at how easy it had been. And then, she moved her hands toward each other under the ground. Some delicacy was all she then needed to rip the six-inches tall building off the earth and lift it towards her proud face.

It was not even as tall as her head. The Walton, the pride of Medford, had been reduced to a somewhat flimsy dildo she was holding!

And then, she realized that it was not only the building she was holding. Inside it, there must be thousands of office workers! She let out a brief burst of laughter at the thought.

“Good afternoon, my lovely microscopic fuckers,” she said in a mix of a mocking and bedroom voice. “Are you ready to have sex at God’s scale?”

With that, Rachel stood up, using only the strength of her calves to do so since she was holding the most precious structure in the country in her hands at the moment. Biting her lip as she smirked, she then brought the Walton down, aligning it with her eager pussy and approaching it slowly. She shivered as the hot glass surface of its top floors touched the ultra-sensitive skin of her lips.

“Oooohhhhh,” she let out as she carefully pushed a little more.

Her labia was ready to dilate, letting the top of the structure in with barely a few shattered windows. She kept sliding the skyscraper in with as much care as her unnatural strength and sexual impatience allowed.

A few seconds later, she had more than half of the building in, and the anticipation was making her crazy. Eventually, she could do nothing to prevent her wilder side from taking over. Her vaginal muscles contracted, and suddenly, half of the Walton crumbled inside her.

Rachel cursed. And then she realized that, while the building was in a very poor state, its structure was still miraculously holding. No longer concerned about keeping it in one piece, she brought the Walton deeper, breaking more of its exterior. And then, the horny titaness started thrusting. She was gentle at first, but soon her pace and roughness matched her sexual appetite, damaging the structure with every impulse.

“Mmmmm… Oooooohhhhh… Mmmmmm,” she let the world know about her pleasure.

The combination of the physical stimulation with the knowledge that she was using an entire building for that made her momentum grow fast. She was barely a few minutes in, but Rachel knew that she was not far from climax.

And then, the entire Walton crumbled, the structure no longer able to hold the torture it was being subjected to. Rachel cursed but then decided that it was not worth crying over the spilled milk and it was better to just get the job done.

Without warning, she let herself drop on her ass. It had the effect of an atomic bomb. The city shook as her weight hit it mercilessly, the earthquake swallowing miles of buildings around her. The water of the Cobalt rippled violently, causing the first-ever river tsunami and swallowing the opposite river bank, as the wake of destruction kept extending around her. The goddess was oblivious to it, her mind only set on one thing. Her fingers soon met her womanhood.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Sandra had seen the giantess grow right in front of her. She had been on the fiftieth floor of the Walton when the massive woman had faced the building and had shaken uncontrollably when her fist had shattered the three floors above her. And then, when she had thought that she could not be more scared of her, the devilish redhead had started growing… again.

Like her coworkers, she had feared the worst. Judging by the giant’s words and actions, she was convinced that their building would meet the fate of some of the other high-rises in the city. And then, she had just left. Her relief had been short-lived. Like everyone else in the city, she had been mind-blown when the woman, who had been terrifying enough, had suddenly become impossible. From her position, Sandra could not even see her all. She could certainly feel her, though, especially when she had knelt with each of her never-ending legs ending up on one side of her building.

It turned out that the most astonishing stuff was yet to come. At first, Sandra could only noticed the darkness and the noise and shakings coming from the world below. Then, all of the sudden, she and her two-dozen coworkers were flattened against the ground, feeling many times their weight over them, as the building shot to the sky like a rocket. She barely recovered in time to see an eye. Or, to be more precise, a portion of a brown eye, looking at them through the windows. A moment later, they were flattened against the ground once more. And then… and then they became weightless, only to be pushed upwards and hit the ceiling a moment later.

She could hear moans of pain and some more anguished screams around her. She guessed she had a few broken ribs herself. And then, the most horrendous rubbing sound engulfed them as the building was cast into total darkness. Sandra screamed as she iterated moments when gravity threatened to crush her with weightless instants. She had already lost the ability to scream when the walls and ceiling collapsed on her, shutting her voice and thousands of other voices down in an instant.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was moaning loudly as her fingers thrust with ever-increasing strength. Always fond of wilder experiences, even closer to pain, she missed something to help her digits, but, at her new scale, there were not that many things that could do the job.

Thankfully, she had already been close enough to the fireworks by the time the Walton had given up, so she had not too much trouble catching up and continuing the job. The goddess was oblivious to the wasteland Medford had become while she kept working on herself, so she had fewer spectators than she might have assumed. She kept moaning hard until she felt that she was one stimulus away. Her scream as she finally orgasmed was the loudest sound ever recorded on Earth. It would have killed thousands if they had not been dead already.

Happier than any human being had ever been in the history of humanity, Rachel finally let herself drop on her back as she panted. Satisfied, relaxed, and barely having slept the previous night, the mountain woman immediately dozed off.

End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 9 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 9

 

President Fowler had never thought he would be looking at the image of a stark naked woman on the main screen of the situation room. And yet, this is what he was doing, the satellite images showing a young and very attractive redhead lying down on her back as she peacefully slept, leaving nothing to the imagination. An operator switched the source of the feed, and they saw a closer take on the same scene, taken at a certain angle, which conveyed some tridimensionality to the entire thing.

The issue was not the woman’s age or nudity, of course. The problem was what she was lying on: the wasteland that had formerly been the city of Medford, a metropolis of eight million.

“What the hell were we doing at Deadwater?” he asked.

There was some silence. Then, from the back of the room, a General that had not yet spoken took the word:

“Formally, administration. Unofficially, research for an enhanced performance serum for soldiers,” he said.

“That does not look like a supersoldier to me!” the President protested.

“Sir…” the General started. “Dr. Reid did not leave much of Deadwater left, so it’s been hard to follow up on her actions just before her growth. Sources familiar with the research in Deadwater speculate that the regeneration ability of the serum might be related to her growth.”

“Speculate?”

“We have very little information on the technical details of the drug, sir,” the General replied sheepishly.

“Can it be countered?” the President asked.

“It’s… highly unlikely, sir,” the General said. “No one with enough knowledge about the drug is… alive.”

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. And then, he asked the question that had been running through his head over the last few minutes, a question no president had dared to ask before.

“Can we nuke her?”

Of course, the woman had to go. She had just destroyed an entire military task force and annihilated eight million Americans. As hard as the thought of using nuclear warheads on American territory was, the priority was to get rid of the monster.

“Sir, Intelligence strongly discourages us from using nuclear devices. Dr. Reid has… proven… an ability to keep growing when she gets hurt. We believe it might be related to the same regeneration ability of the drug.”

“I thought everyone who knew about the drug was dead,” Fowler said with an undisguised cynicism.

“We… we know enough about the general nature of the drug,” the general said, swallowing hard.

“Are you telling me you think nukes won’t kill her but make her larger?” the President then asked.

“We believe the possibility of that happening is not negligible.”

“Then, what should we do? Wait for her to fuck the entire country?” Fowler asked red-faced. He was almost yelling.

There was a collective silence when the woman on the screen opened her eyes.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had never had a sweeter wakeup in her life. She moaned lightly as she rubbed her eyes with her fingertips. She opened them a moment later, noticing that the sky was a bit darker. Sitting down, she soon found the bright orb of the Sun in the middle of its descent, indicating it was mid-afternoon.

“Aaaahhhh,” she purred as she stretched her arms and back.

There was a subtle change just ahead of her as she moved. It took her some concentration to find the flock of miniature craft hovering at a respectful distance from her, reacting to her presence.

The titaness chuckled. She only needed a quick look around her to double-check that her memories were not the result of a dream, but of the best morning anyone had ever had in the planet’s history. She was titanic. She was supreme. And she had the power not only to take over the world but to shape it to her liking.

She wore a wide smile as she addressed the myriad of flying insects in a relaxed tone.

“Can’t take your eyes off of me, can you?” she mocked. She marveled at yet another reaction, a change in the choreography of the dozens of helicopters

“Wondering what will happen next?” she then asked. Of course, she was not going to get an answer, so she produced it herself. “Of course you are. Like the seven billion watching this from their homes,” she added, assuming that no one in their right mind would be missing her.

Still a bit stiff from her nap, Rachel stretched some more and then smiled at the panicked craft once more.

“This is my world now. I’ll visit it, check it out from above, and crush as much of it as I see fit until you all drop to your knees and worship me. You will feel my power. Try anything, and you will feel my wrath too,” she said.

And then, Rachel winked an eye as she smiled evilly.

“My next stop is DC. I’ll meet you there. Let me give you a head start.”

Her lips puckered once more, anticipating the natural disaster that was about to be unleashed. In the very few minutes in her new dimensions, the titaness had learned to love her new ability to release a hurricane from her mouth.

The windstorm was as sudden as it was fierce, hitting the over fifty helicopters at once, either obliterating them in the spot or sending them meandering for miles before they crashed on the land.

Rachel looked satisfied as she pushed herself to her full, awe-inspiring height of over two miles. She felt the world shudder and looked down, letting her surroundings sink in. Below her, the city of Medford had been replaced by ruins. She could see much more than the metropolis from her vantage, though.

It was mostly desert to the south, all the way to the border. Things were busier to the North and East, where the city’s suburbs gave way to a system of highways that led to some smaller towns in the distance. The Rockies limited her view to the West. It was a curious sight, though, since she was looking straight at their peaks, not even having to crane her neck a bit.

“I am the size of a fucking mountain!” the titaness thought with pride. “Nothing humans have managed to build over the centuries can even compare to me now! I am… geological!” she thought.

This is what she had done to herself. This was the result of her superior intelligence, of her understanding of the secrets of the human DNA and of the chemicals that could alter it. This was the power she now had.

She was not surprised to find out that she was wet down under. Her breasts were also getting fuller, yet another proof that she was getting turned on and fast. Rachel had been infatuated with herself since puberty. Now, having enjoyed sex with her fair share of men and a good enough sample of women, she could tell with certainty that none could ever come close to herself. She was so much smarter, more attractive, and more determined than any other person she had crossed her path with that it was hard not to be absorbed by herself. And where others would see autosexuality as a problem, Rachel could only see the logical conclusion to her superiority.

Spying a section of the city that was still miraculously standing, Rachel raised her foot and let it drop on it, finishing a dozen blocks in one go, letting the knowledge that she had extinguished a few thousand lives in an instant sink in. Her lips curled as she thought about the scene from the bugs’ point of view, her foot appearing from nowhere, the inevitability of the death coming from above.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, feeling her libido building up.

It was the logical conclusion for a woman that was inescapably attracted to herself and now had so much of her to enjoy.

The prospect of another climax crossed her mind. It would not even be that hard. She had woken up ready enough so that some fingering would bring her to the fireworks. She chuckled as she realized that, after beating the height record by a few orders of magnitude, she was well on her way to beating the one on more orgasms in a day.

“Not yet,” she thought, taking a deep breath and trying to cool herself. Similar to what had happened when she got into Medford, she had a job to do. “Duty first, pleasure later,” she told herself. She was sure she would be indulging a lot and soon, in any case.

Of course, Rachel had been true in her one-sided exchange with the helicopters. She was heading for DC to formally claim her rightful position as the supreme ruler of the country as a first step towards claiming the world. Emblazoned with the most confidence anyone had ever felt, she turned North-East and started walking at a deceivingly casual pace, shaking the world with magnitude seven earthquakes with each step.

She left Medford behind in a dozen strides, the scattered and very sparse survivors watching their tormentor’s backside bounce in the distance as she moved into the distance, shaking the earth with each step.

Rachel did not even need to crouch to see that every interstate out of the metropolis was gridlocked. A neverending stream of red lights revealed the line of cars that extended into the horizon. Smirking, Rachel raised her right foot and moved it over a spot where several highways overlapped each other, forming something similar to a double eight. She let her sole dangle over the fucked up tinies, enjoying the certain fear she was inspiring. And then, she just stepped down, flattening twenty-five acres of land and several thousand people into a two-hundred-foot deep depression. The surface wrinkled around her foot, sending a few hundred more into a deadly rollercoaster.

“It’s rude to leave without saying goodbye!” she mocked as she resumed her path, leaving the sun at her back.

The goddess left Medford’s suburbia behind a couple of dozen steps later. Things became quiet for some time, where the biggest challenge she had was to step over an ankle-high hill as she flattened the dense forests at its slopes. With her speed of movement, she came up with the next human settlement soon enough. It was small, as expected of the state outside of its only large city.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” she asked from above. “Here, let me clear the sky a little, let you see your new ruler.”

With that, Rachel waved her hand ahead of her, breaking the clouds and revealing her mischievous smile to the population below. Widening her stance, standing with her arms akimbo, she observed the small town with delight.

It was impossible to see their reactions from so high up, even with her new and enhanced eyesight. Rachel did not try. Instead, she just imagined them, reveling in the mental image of hundreds amassing in the streets to see her figure, distorted by perspective, towering above them, trying to find out what she’d do.

“I am Rachel Reid, your new mountain-sized goddess,” she announced herself, at the risk of sounding a little cheesy. She was not addressing the world through some journalists now, just having some fun at the expense of a few hundred people, almost nothing when putting them in perspective with the seven billion she now considered hers rightfully.

“I know you all are probably thinking about how I got so big. Wanna know what’s in my head? I’m actually debating whether I can fit your entire town under my foot. And the difference between you and I is that I can actually check if I’m right!”

With that, the giantess raised her foot and moved it carefully over the town, trying to cover as much of it as she could under her sole. She felt the butterflies returning to her stomach when every single structure was hidden under the shadow of her foot a moment later.

“Bye!” she chirped, waving her hand to an audience who could not see it, their entire view of the world having become a wrinkled sole the size of a lake.

“Mmmmm,” Rachel moaned.

The ground shuddered and sunk as usual. It was different this time, though. The knowledge that she had finished an entire township in a single step reinforced her new status and dimensions in a way nothing else had.

“Let them deny me,” she thought. “I’ll crush them one town at a time!”

Of course, her new size and the near insignificance of the people so far below made things more impersonal, but the sheer magnitude of the destruction she could cause with simple acts compensated for that and appealed to her sadism and her lust.

The next town came up ten steps later. Feeling that her left foot was being left behind from all the fun, Rachel stomped the new settlement down with it, without even crossing a word with its denizens. Ten minutes and half a dozen new towns later, the terrain changed from hilly to grassy flatlands. It did not make a lot of difference to a woman that shaped the earth with every step, or at least, it did not at the beginning.

With her ability to see for tens of miles around her, Rachel soon identified something curious, a dark pattern that moved randomly in the ground. With no city in her surroundings and feeling curious, she approached. Her mood improved when she identified the tiny dark dots for what they were: cattle. As far as she could tell, she had come across a ranch, and not a small one from what she could see. There had to be thousands of heads. This immediately triggered her imagination. And also her stomach. It had been a while since she had eaten, and her groin decided to remind her with a groan that put to shame the loudest thunderstorms on Earth.

“Why not?” she asked out loud to no one in particular. “I always liked my meat rare!”

Making the decision was the easy part. Finding out how to pick up her afternoon snack was quite harder, especially when one considered that each cow was barely larger than a speck of dust. A smile formed on her lips as an idea crossed her mind.

The entire county shook as Rachel dropped down to her knees, bringing hundreds of millions of tons down on the ground without warning. The effect was similar, albeit a bit milder, when she rested her hands on the ground a mile to the north. The titaness then lowered her magnificent figure closer to the ground, bringing her head merely a couple of hundred feet over the panicked animals.

The neverending redhead then drew her lips out. She did not blow out a hurricane this time, though. Instead, she started sucking. Hundreds of cows immediately became airborne, trapped in a deadly current that sent them straight into a mouth that rivaled the largest caves in the world. Rachel stopped to close her lips and savor her catch. She was pleasantly surprised that she could feel some taste. Encouraged, she went down for more.

The cows were now stampeding. It made no difference; there was no way they were going to escape a mountain. It took Rachel less than ten minutes to swallow the largest cattle ranch in the state, thousands of cows gone to quell her hunger… for the time being.

Sitting on her knees, the goddess realized that she needed to wash down her meal. It wasn’t hard to find a suitable source for that.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Paul took a new puff of his cigarette as she rested his weight on the railing, sweat running down his forehead. It was a hot day, and the Sawyer was so slow that the breeze was not enough to fight that off. River barges seldom were fast, even when the current was helping them on the way down from loading timber.

It was a quiet life. It was also boring and not very lucrative. But after doing it for thirty-five years, the incentives to change were little. He had gotten used to nothing happening until it did.

The Fordton was wide, abundant, and quiet, the perfect river for navigation. So, seeing its water suddenly bubble and its current change was the last thing Paul would have expected. Less than a second later, the Sawyer was fighting against a current that seemed to have become crazy. He was tossed around without warning, a trickle of blood running down his forehead when he finally managed to steady himself with a hand on the railing.

He suddenly felt as if he were riding a mad buffalo. The sudden shaking was so violent that it felt as if the Sawyer would break into a thousand pieces at any given moment. And then, suddenly, everything stopped.

Paul got up, considerably battered. What he saw when he looked around dropped his jaw. There was a reason his barge was not subject to the current anymore: there was no current. The Sawyer was now aground on the river bed, with barely a few streams of water running around it like small creeks.

“What the fuck?”

He could not believe what he was seeing. The Fordton was a deep river; the water should be at least fifty-feet deep at this point, even at the start of summer. How could it have disappeared in a matter of seconds?

His train of thought changed a moment later when the world thundered with force.

“What the fuck?” he repeated.

And then, he saw the tsunami approaching. He was so focused on trying to understand how in the hell there could be a tsunami five-hundred miles inland that he barely noticed the golden hue of its wavefront.

 

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel guessed the river was wide by human standards. When it came to her, it was wide enough to fit her mouth, which was the bare minimum she required. As usual, the ground sunk as she dropped to her knees, striding the shiny water ribbon just before lowering her mouth to it.

The fresh touch of the water against her lips was welcome. The constant stream she got into her mouth as she started sucking felt even better. It was then only a matter of keeping going.

Rachel realized she had been thirsty when she spent over a minute drinking. She did not stop out of lack of thirst, though. She stopped when the river dried.

“Oh,” she said, scratching her head as she noticed yet another of the effects of her incomprehensible dimensions.

The titaness stood up again. Eventually, the water returned. When it did, it did not follow the original riverbed, though, using the deep craters she had dug as a path of least resistance instead.

“I just extinguished a river,” the redhead giant thought, feeling more proud than shocked.

A familiar itch then gave her an idea.

“Let’s see if I can create a new one just as easily!”

Turning to face the direction of the sea, Rachel squatted and spread her labia, trying to keep the former river course as aligned to her womanhood as possible. The first drops landed on the ground like meteors. They heralded the mind-blowing torrent that erupted a moment later, the highest-pressure stream in the planet’s history dropping with the force of a focused laser.

There was no way the former riverbed would be able to hold such a current. It was no impediment for the golden torrent, which had more than enough force to carve its own course, vaguely superimposed over the path the Fordton had taken.

Rachel had not realized how much she had needed to relieve herself. Close to a minute and a half later, she had returned as much water to the world as the one she had taken, albeit in a much more concentrated period of time.

Content and relaxed from her vantage, the goddess was oblivious to the natural disaster she had just unleashed. The hundred-foot-tall wavefront hit the first victims a hundred miles downstream, razing a city, dragging each person, car, and building on it south. A hundred more miles and the bulk of the Fordton’s timber transportation fleet was broken into splinters. A two-million city was the last to suffer her unwilling torture and the spot where the wave died. A dozen bridges ceased to be as those strolling half a dozen blocks from the river disappeared forever.

Three hundred miles upstream, the redhead titan just purred.

“Aaaahhh!”

She was about to resume her walk when she felt like being bitten by mosquitos.

“Fuck,” she muttered as she searched for the source of the itch.

The teeny but bright eruptions in her abdomen revealed the responsible for her mild annoyance. It did not take her long to identify the buzzing fleet of attack planes releasing their missiles and bombs at her.

“Damn, do you guys never learn?” she asked, noticeably upset.

The diminutive explosions continued along her skin as Rachel frowned, narrowing her eyes. There were dozens of jets this time, many more than during her rampage in the city. The Air Force seemed to be doubling down with this attack. All it was managing to do was to piss her off royally.

“You fucking gnats!” she let out.

And then, without warning, she clapped her hands with force. The shockwave spread in every direction from her position. Rachel was rewarded soon enough by mid-air explosions. She had just needed a single act to get rid of what had had to be over a hundred attack planes.

It was a bad idea to annoy a woman with nearly infinite strength and two PhDs, one of them in fundamental physics.

“Keep coming,” she then said. “I’ll keep smashing you.”

Upbeat at having crushed yet another ridiculous attempt at resistance but pissed at still being attacked, Rachel resumed her stroll towards DC. The sooner she got there, the sooner she would force the regime change.

The only problem with strolling across the country was that distractions were always around, in this case in the form of a city that rivaled Medford in size. She approached it with glee, happy to be sidetracked.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel Reed, the giantess that had terrorized Medford, had become the world’s most notorious villain in a matter of hours. And still, not everyone in Rockdale had yet heard about her when she showed up at the city’s gates, barely a few hours after appearing out of the blue in a city that was a thousand miles away. Even those that knew about her presence had lost track of her growth, many still unaware that the building-sized woman now had the dimensions of a mountain.

The tremors, each equivalent to a magnitude seven earthquake, heralded her arrival as her looming figure started to become visible on the horizon, her features blurred by the distance and the thin layer of clouds.

Screams erupted as Rockdale’s population was caught up on the streets, at work, or simply attending early evening social events. The tremors kept growing in intensity and were now starting to cause rubble to fall from the tops of some of the oldest buildings as fissures opened on some roads. The fiery redhead giant kept approaching at a deceivingly casual pace, getting a mile closer to the city with each step, rocking her surroundings with her seemingly soft footfalls.

Carm alarms went off, and water mains burst, flooding sections of the city and sending its population into a panicked and disordered escape. It was evident that the city’s officials had not used the hours of headstart they had had versus Medford to get any readier for her than the former city had been.

The world seemed to be falling apart by the time the impossible woman stopped at the city’s entrance, widening her stance and placing her hands on her hips. They could see a wicked smile through the veil of clouds and the distorted proportions her unfathomable size produced. She seemed to be ready to address them, but then, something caught her attention.

The mountain woman turned her head and faced north. And then, the city was taken by the howling sound of high-speed winds as she blew a steady stream of warm air through her pursed lips.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was delighted to find another metropolis. Being able to crush entire towns under one foot was uplifting but so short-lived! The city at her feet promised a more durable amusement as well as a larger impact on the world’s population, who still needed a fair degree of terrorizing, judging by the latest attempt on her.

She sauntered with a permanent smile on her lips, approaching the city with the celerity she had become used to after her latest size burst. It was not even half an hour since she abandoned Medford, and she was already a thousand miles and five states away.

The nude behemoth stopped barely a couple of miles away from the outskirts of the unnamed city. She suspected it could be Rockdale, but with no natural features or iconic buildings of its own, it was hard to tell. It was not as if she cared.

She did care about one thing, though. For the first time since her arrival in Medford, which felt like an eternity ago, she had caught a massive population unawares. From her vantage, high above in the sky, it was easy enough to see the effect her arrival had produced in the city, and even if it was close to impossible for her to identify the behavior of the individual and nearly microscopic humans, the patterns of the mob made it clear enough that the city’s population had not been expecting her.

Paying attention, she could hear the faint echo of the horns and screams, which she was pretty sure were much louder at street level. What a treat! It was delightful!

There was no doubt in Rachel’s mind that the city would go. She had enough time to have some time in the process, though.

The titaness was about to address the doomed populace when some tiny flashes diverted her attention to the right. By now, she was already used to her new frame of reference and to the diminutiveness of everything around her. This made it easier to identify the dark specks flying towards the setting sun for what they were: commercial jetliners leaving the city’s airport. Or at least, that was what they were trying to.

Rachel decided right away that no one would abandon her party. Her first instinct was to take the two steps that separated her from the airport and crush it and those fleeing beyond recognition. After all, the four planes she could see were not even as high as her perky breasts. She then changed her mind, resorting once more to one of her favorite new abilities. Puckering her lips, the giantess faced the escaping gnats and blew. She could only chuckle when the four passenger planes exploded mid-air, subject to much harder g-forces than they had been designed to.

Thoroughly satisfied and eager to get started with the city, she widened her stance, feet a mile apart, as her hands rested on her wide hips in a commanding pose. Her words then rattled every building and bone in the city as she addressed them from above with the power of God’s voice.

“My lovely microscopic people!” she started. “Behold your goddess!”

Rachel smiled wickedly as she let the millions at her toes process her words. She enjoyed the change of pace at the widest avenues in the city while her eyes kept inspecting the different areas of the metropolis for some entertainment.

“Oh!” she let out as she came across with something too good to let go.

The next thing the city knew was that her right foot was in the air, advancing inexorably towards it. Five blocks succumbed under its sole as it landed, digging a two-hundred-foot-deep crater on the soft ground. A dozen more shattered as a result of the earthquake and the ripples her step produced.

Oblivious to the thousands she had finished in her first simple act, the giantess moved her left foot, bringing herself forward. Dozens of buildings and thousands of people ceased to be a second later. She paid them no heed as her right foot became airborne again.

Twenty seconds later, she was about a third of her way into the city. She briefly looked back over her shoulder to see the trail of destruction she had left behind, not even able to guess the number of victims she had caused. She was more interested in the jewel between her feet.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Like half of the population in Rockdale, Dan had been waiting for the game for the entire season. If there was a team any Boars fan hated with a passion, that was the Armadillos. Focused on the event as he had, Dan had not learned about the giant woman in Medford until well in the afternoon.

The last images he had seen before leaving his house, dressed in the iconic Boars’ maroon, had been those of the massive redhead bringing a building down and finishing some cops. The newscast had then switched to the massive military display being prepared to face her.

Like most of the eighty-thousand sharing the stadium with him, Dan had tried to catch up with the events once at his spot. But the combination of very bad cell coverage and an almost absolute absence of news and images after the first aerial attack on the giantess had left him in the dark. He had commented on the weirdness of it all with those sitting around him, especially with an older guy that had been exposing a pretty elaborate conspiracy theory. Dan had humored him while mentally discarding his lucubrations. He could only imagine the face of the man when he got back home to see the images of the massive woman lying dead on the streets of Medford, riddled by the kind of firepower only the US Army was able to put together.

Like everyone else, Dan practically forgot about the woman and the massacre happening half a country away once the teams were out on the pitch. The game was so heated that he even forgot to check for more news at halftime. And then, the ground shook with vice…

The woman’s words had made his bones shake and sent every soul in the stadium into a frenzy. It felt almost impossible that barely a minute later, the afternoon sun had been eclipsed, replaced by a clean-shaven crotch the size of a small town, as a giantess of unimaginable size straddled the stadium.

He barely avoided a stampede, hiding under one of the benches, as the screams around him echoed his thoughts as well as his state of mind.

“How did she get here?” a man let out

“How big is she?” a woman yelled.

“What is she going to do?” another woman shrieked.

As far as Dan could tell, dozens were getting crushed in the human tsunami that had spontaneously formed after the dreadful appearance. Others were becoming buried under the chunks of concrete that fell from the stadium’s roof, courtesy of the shattering shakings that had heralded her arrival.

And then, the loudest sound he had ever heard modulated into words that instilled the darkest possible fear into his soul.

“Well, well, well!” the voice said. “What do we have here? How nice of you to pack together for me!”

The blue sky had been replaced by the pale skin tones of the redhead behemoth, and now, this new sky was dropping down on them.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

From her vantage, Rachel could only guess that the stadium was big. And, while this was appealing, the fact that it was completely packed was so much better!

The tens of thousands inside reacted to her presence like she was used microbes to do. This only encouraged her to go on with her plans.

“Well, well, well!” the giantess teased. “What do we have here? How nice of you to pack together for me!”

This was not the last they would hear from her. But she had something else to do before she resumed the chatter. Without warning, the mountain-sized Rachel crouched, casting an even darker shadow in the once-proud stadium. The closer she got to it, the more she confirmed that it had the perfect size for what she had in mind.

She dug her fingers into the ground a couple of hundred feet north of the imposing structure. Asphalt, concrete, and earth offered no resistance as she pushed her digits with the near-infinite strength of her slender arm. Vaguely conscious of the structural challenge she would face for what she had planned, Rachel went as deep as her hand’s heel before turning her palm and starting to dig horizontally. She did not stop until her fingertips poked the opposite side of the stadium.

One thing Rachel had wondered before getting closer was what would be bigger: the sports arena or her palm. Now she knew that her appendage won, even if barely. Satisfied that she had her palm just where she wanted it, the titaness pulled up, easily defeating the resistance of the ground and ripping a three-hundred-foot-deep section of the city containing a massive stadium on top.

Having dug out both the arena and its foundations, Rachel managed to keep the structure in one piece. Of course, the occasional falling debris was unavoidable, but she was quite proud of her prowess.

Her smile widened as she moved her catch closer to her face. She could only giggle at the images of microscopic people fighting with each other to make way, not having still been able to process the fact that, no matter where they went, they would be equally doomed.

Incredibly content, she tensed her calves and started standing up from her crouching position.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

Dan crouched back under the bench where he had protected himself once the stadium started shaking several orders of magnitude worse than it had before. He could hear more people being squished out of existence around him, as well as others rolling down the steep stairs that gave access to the stalls.

Every light in the venue was gone, only the dim light of the setting sun letting him make some sense of his surroundings. And then, suddenly, everything came to a halt. The shaking stopped, and even if the stadium groaned, it felt as if it had taken a break from whatever it was that had been torturing it.

Always cautious, Dan waited a few seconds before rolling out of the bench and looking up. What he saw ripped the fabric of his soul. Most of his view was taken by two eyes, two deep brown eyes, each the size of an Olympic swimming pool. The effect of its black pupils dilating like two black pits that led straight to hell was too much for him to take. For the first time since it had all started, Dan started screaming like a madman.

The owner of the eyes did not seem to hear him. And, if she did, she did not seem to care. A moment later, Dan was crushed against the concrete floor, feeling as if an elephant had suddenly rolled over him. His ribcage would have shattered if the effect would have lasted an instant more. To his relief, the invisible weight went away as fast as it had come. There was so much adrenaline pumping through his veins that it took him a few more seconds to notice that the dry heat of the early summer had been replaced by a piercing cold.

If this alone had not made him shiver, the reappearance of the two godly eyes would have done the trick. He could feel the stadium vibrate around him as words uttered by an invisible mouth made the entire structure tremble.

“Just in case it wasn’t obvious enough already… you are mine!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was on cloud nine. Her new size had come with plenty of advantages, the majority of them being in the realm of her power now being so overwhelming that it admitted no debate. But one thing she had lost was the ability to interact with the tinies she tortured, something that she had learned to love and that especially appealed her sadistic side. Or so she had thought. Standing back to her full height, holding a massive stadium on the palm of her hand, Rachel realized that she might not be able to mess with people individually, but that she could still devote them her special attention in mass.

She could only love the implications of the scene she had created. The massive arena in her palm was yet another testament to her enormity and unchecked power. The faint screams that filtered from inside let her link that to the people she aspired to rule with an iron fist, people that were now too ricululously tiny for her to deal with one by one but that still were her best reference when it came to measuring her power.

“Just in case it wasn’t obvious enough already… you are mine!” she said in a matter of fact tone, letting the words sink both in the crowd and herself.

Was there any better proof of her new status? Here she was, holding what must be what? Sixty? Eighty thousand lives on her palm? Who else in history had ever had so much direct power over so many people at once?

“Not sure if anyone’s answering,” she said with a chuckle. “You are way too tiny for me to hear. So, let me take the weight of the conversation, here. Don’t worry, it won’t be long,” she said.

Even if Rachel had found out she possessed a very enhanced eyesight after her transformation, it was still hard to get too many details on what the crowd inside was doing. It was obvious that the ones still able to were moving around frantically. Many remained still, but there was no way she could know if they were doing so out of their own will or because they were injured or deceased.

“I never get tired of observing you… your stupidity,” she commented. “Here you are, all of you sitting on my palm, and still you invest your scarce energy on moving around, as if being closer to my pinkie or the heel of my hand was going to do any difference,” she said.

She remained silent for a few seconds and then sighed, her soft breath throwing thousands off their feet.

“I have so much work to do!” she then let out. “There’s so much to be done to shape your sorry asses into anything resembling a species with any possibility to go on. Consider me an accelerated natural selection process!”

No one seemed to enjoy Rachel’s joke, which was to be expected, of course. She just went on:

“It’s a good thing that there are so many of you. Gives me lots of chances to try stuff before I run out of people to keep a viable society.”

She would never know if they had grasped the implications of her last sentence. Their near-microscopic sizes and the fact that they were already at the limit of their capacity for panic made it hard to identify changes in the mood. Time to wrap up.

“Anyway, you’ve been excellent conversation partners,” she said. “Too bad that you are not good for much more!”

And with that, she started to tighten her fingers, feeling the heavy concrete of the sports arena crumble like crackers.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Dan had lost his hearing after a couple of deafening sentences from the woman. From his position, lying on his back between rows of seats, he could see that she kept addressing them, but all he could not hear was a loud whistle in his inner ear.

The lack of hearing also meant that he did not notice that the farthest end of the stadium had started to crumble until he saw it. A second later, a chunk of the top stalls the size of a medium house rolled him over, ending his suffering forever.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel moaned in pleasure, feeling the remainders of the stadium filter through the cracks between her fingers like wet beach sand. The stimulation was all psychological, of course, coming from the knowledge that she had ended tens of thousands of lives on a whim, relishing the kind of power that implied.

She remained in place, standing on the spot where the stadium had been, looking down at the rest of the metropolis in defiance

“Don’t look so gloomy,” she let out, addressing the millions at her feet. “Your deaths will make a point.”

With that, her right foot left the ground. A few thousand more died when it landed half a mile away. The number of victims doubled when her left foot followed. Bored, the titaness then kicked, her toes digging hundreds of feet into the soft earth, uprooting dozens of buildings and sending them, along with thousands of tons of dirt, flying forward.

They dropped like meteors further into the city, crushing unsuspecting denizens and rolling over many others. A giggle from a few miles away indicated to the few survivors that this had only been the result of a mild moment of amusement from a woman who possessed a strength that could not be measured.

The goddess took small steps for a while as she prowled through the city, making sure that her doomsday soles finished as much of the suburbia she was on as possible. Eventually, it became tedious. It was not so much that she could not think of dozens of ways to use her overwhelming superiority to raze the city as the fact that she was in the mood to finish with it and get going.

Her lips curled into an impish smirk when an idea crossed her mind. No one around the evil goddess knew what she was about when she took a series of longer strides that positioned her more or less in the middle of the area of the city still untouched. Once there, she took a deep breath before raising her right foot as high in the sky as she could.

Rachel remained in that position for a couple of seconds, feeling her increased strength and fitness work wonders in her ability to maintain the balance without issues. And then, she tensed her thigh and calf, accumulating as much of her supernatural strength into them as she could.

The hammer fell a second later when the goddess stomped the earth with vice. An impact equivalent to millions of tons of TNT hit the city. The neverending foot dug the ground, sinking over a thousand feet in depth before it had compacted the earth enough to offer some resistance.

The blocks directly below her humongous sole were pulverized beyond existence. The ground around them rippled like an earthly tsunami, vanquishing several dozen more buildings with its inexorable advance, turning a mile-wide circle into a perfectly contoured crater with its epicenter on her foot. The worst was yet to come. The shockwave of the vicious impact surpassed the limits of her ground-based waves an instant later, hitting miles and miles of the city, disintegrating everything it touched.

Rachel remained idle in the center of her self-created ground zero, arms akimbo, delighted with the expanding circle of destruction around her, observing the mayhem with a satisfied smile on her lips, letting out a short burst of laughter when the doom reached the outskirts of the city, effectively wiping out an entire metropolis in a single act, in yet another demonstration of her godly supremacy.

She resumed her walk a moment later, heading East, as a cloud of dust started raising, converging on the spot she had previously occupied. She paid it no heed until she was a couple of dozen miles off the city when she looked back over her shoulder to see the dust and dirt form a mushroom-shaped cloud.

“Will they learn now?” she muttered to herself.

She did not care if they didn’t. In case they had not realized yet, she was more than ready to wipe a few more cities out if that was what was needed.    

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

President Fowler was left without words for the first time in his life. The fluency that had got him his job, as many of the previous ones he had had before becoming president, suddenly abandoned him as he observed the satellite images of the eerie land that occupied the spot where a thriving metropolis had once been.

He was becoming more shocked by the woman’s thirst for destruction than by her size and apparently unlimited power. The failed air force attack, barely half an hour before, had been way less stunning, even if his generals had informed him that this had been the last possible attempt at using convention force against the wicked creature.

With the recommendation of not using nuclear power still standing, this essentially left the country with no options.

“What… can we do?” he asked to the silent room, his aides and advisors as stupefied as he was.

“Sir… we believe that we should consider the option of a tactical surrender,” the National Security Advisor finally said.

As incredible as the words were, they did not catch anyone by surprise. The man had silently been socializing the idea after the air force attack. It was not the first time the President heard them either.

The CIA had worked quickly to make a profile of Dr. Rachel Reid. Learning about it had been an appalling experience and had removed any doubts anyone could have had about the monstrous woman being willing to kill millions to reach her objectives.

DARPA had done everything under its power to give the best possible assessment of the RGX project and had confirmed that the main suspect for the woman’s continued growth spurts was the regeneration factor on it. With that in mind, they strongly discouraged trying to kill her using violent force since the chances for her body to react and expand were far from negligible.

The situation was desperate, and it required desperate measures. A thought current had started developing around the National Security Advisor. It called for appeasing the woman so that she would spare as much of the country’s population as possible while they worked on some way to neutralize her through an elite team of scientists that had already been pulled together at Mount Cheyenne. The most cynical part of those supporting that plan was perfectly happy to divert the giant’s attention to some other nation while they figured things out. It was ironic that they had been the same ones to rush their scientists to share their recommendation about not nuking the woman with other nuclear powers on the planet.

The President sighed before turning. His eyes then moved along the members of his cabinet and the Generals and advisors in the room.

“Who’s in favor?”

An overwhelming majority of hands raised. Those that had been sitting on the fence had had their minds made up by the almost instant destruction of Rockdale and it’s six million people.

“Very well,” he said in the gloomiest tone anyone had ever heard from the man.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had not even tried to recognize the dozens of cities and small towns she had crushed as she made her way towards her destination. The closer she got to the coast, the higher the population density was, and the more entertained she was as she headed for DC.

She did not have any trouble identifying her destination once she got there, though. The Chesapeake Bay was characteristic enough. Once there, singling out the Potomac and Capitol Hill was a piece of cake. The White House took a bit more effort, but once she knew what she was looking for, she found it soon enough.

The former scientist turned God felt her heart fill with glee. She was just as powerful as she had been a minute before, but standing at the gates of the World’s center of power brought a sense of anticipation to what was coming next.

She could feel, more than see or hear, the fear of the city as she came up through the horizon. DC did not feature too many tall buildings, so her stature made her visible from a great distance.

She noticed the massive military display a few steps further. The giantess unconsciously tensed, waiting for a new fight, even when she was completely sure about its outcome. The fight never came. Both the troops on the ground and the planes circling the air remained in position as she got closer.

Rachel was mildly surprised, but in truth, she did not care too much about their reaction. Their fate and hers would remain unchanged. She kept her attention on the military units as she made her way towards the city, following the course of the Potomac on its western bank.

Her surprise increased when she reached all the way to the Ronald Reagan airport without any challenge.

“Are you guys becoming shy?” she asked in mockery.

In a blatant attempt to test their limits, she thoroughly smashed the airport with three well-calculated steps. Once more, there was no reaction as she brought the terminal buildings and airstrips down with her unfathomable weight. Not even the nimble fighter jets flying almost at arm’s length changed their circular pattern. It felt more and more as if they had strict orders not to change their position.

She decided to test her hypothesis by changing her path just enough so that she would have the Pentagon in front of her.

“Anybody home?” she asked as she raised her foot, delighted when it dwarfed the building, which she knew was the largest in the world.

Rachel left her foot in the air for enough time for the soldiers to try and save their ultimate headquarters. They did not move a finger. Arching her eyebrows, she brought her foot down, shattering the DoD building, which was supposed to be the neural center of the troops waiting for her on the other side of the river.

It was weird to feel funny about not being attacked. Eager to test the limits of the thousands of troops on the other side of the river, Rachel crossed the Potomac without getting her toes wet. In two steps, she was standing in the National Park, facing both the White House and Capitol Hill.

There was still no reaction.

“You might as well attack me,” she then announced. “I’m crushing you no matter what.”

She doubted whether she would get a volley or not when Rachel was genuinely caught by surprise. The last thing she had been expecting to hear was a human voice, albeit sounding a bit metallic.

“Miss Reid, this is Adam Fowler, the President of the United States of America,” the voice said.

Rachel could only chuckle. It did not take her long to identify the source of the voice: a large array of loudspeakers spread along the city’s government area. It was, at the very least, ingenious.

“Doctor Reid,” she replied.

“Apologies, Doctor Reid,” the President came back, sounding genuinely apologetic.

This was too good to be true, so Rachel decided to push it.

“Now that I think of it, even Doctor Reid feels a bit too modest. What about Goddess Rachel?” she let out, trying to sound serious.

“Whatever you prefer… Goddess… Rachel,” the man said.

She had to work hard not to let a loud burst of laughter out. There he was, the President of the United States, allegedly the most powerful man in the world, at least until earlier in the morning, calling her Goddess! Of course, the deference, combined with the lack of any aggression from the vast concentration of troops in the capital, were indicative of a type of reaction to her presence that she had not been expecting.

“That’s better,” she said in her commanding pose. “What can I do for you, Mr. President?”

The speed at which the answer came and the length of it revealed that the man was reading something he and his staff had put together ahead of her arrival.

“Goddess… Rachel…” he started. “As President of the United States, and with full authority from Congress, I would hereby like to present our country’s unconditional surrender to you. We are prepared to submit ourselves to your authority and to use the current infrastructure of the Federal and state governments to enforce it at home and abroad, including fighting your enemies.”

Things were getting more and more surprising. They were surrendering! She might have been wrong about the little people’s resilience. She knew that the man’s last sentence was bait for her to follow up, but she could not resist it.

“And who would these enemies be?”

Once more, the answer was prepared.

“The UN General Assembly has passed a resolution condemning your actions and urging every member state to wage war on you. The United States has vetoed this resolution in the Security Council, but many countries worldwide are ratifying the General Assembly’s text, including China, Russia, Japan, the UK, and most of the European Union countries. The United States is ready to back you in your fight against them.”

This was getting better and better. There was a great wealth of information on the President’s words. A lesser woman might have been impressed by the man’s submission. But she was not a lesser woman.

Despite that, Rachel could not help but feel the deference work wonders on her libido, making her as wet as she had ever been once again. This was not the only physical reaction to the situation. Another kind of pleasurable warmth filled the rest of her body, running along her veins like ambrosia. By now, she already knew that it was without a doubt.

Fueled by her ego, Rachel’s privileged mind worked a plan out in seconds. She pushed her chest out as she got ready to give the man and the nation her answer.

“What makes you think I need your help? I am your Goddess. I demand; I do not negotiate. Any country that resists me will simply be crushed out of existence. As for the United States, you cannot yield to me what is already mine. You have no power, you have no authority, and you have no use.”

“Miss… Goddess… Rachel…” the President came back.

“Shut up!” she snapped. “Your Goddess is speaking!”

She loved the eerie silence that followed her thundering words.

“For all your compliance and capitulation, I do not think that you have yet understood what I really am. Otherwise, you would not have attacked me. It’s time for you and the world to learn. Behold!”

Then, the gigantic Dr. Reed moved her left foot towards Washingon’s Monument. Her long, finger-like toes separated as she maneuvered to fit the obelisk between her thumb and second toes. She had to apply some care to grab, rather than crush, the granite column. It was way easier to pluck it from the ground, its deep foundations proving to be no match for the astronomical force of her foot. A moment later, she was crouching to pluck the toothpick-sized monument with her fingers.

Rachel then moved her hand to her drenched womanhood and slowly inserted the monument into her cavernous cunt. It barely made any physical impression – the difference in scale was too much. Her fingers did not leave the area and started to reach where the obelisk wouldn’t, slowly massaging her nether lips first, only to find her clit a moment later.

Rachel’s moans overshadowed any other sound in DC, so she never knew if the president had addressed her again. It did not matter anymore.

Her skilled fingers started increasing their vigor, reaching inside her womanhood with accelerating thrusts. This increased the frequency and intensity of her panting, revealing the world where she was headed.

Her eyes watered in pleasure as she felt her arousal and something else build up. Rachel forgot momentarily about the outside world and focused only on herself, on the rivers of hormones rushing along her mountain-sized body, on a raising warmth that would rival any volcano.

The giantess disregarded the world as she worked her way towards a massive orgasm, the biggest one the world would have ever seen. Her scream went many levels over the pain limit as she climaxed, releasing thousands of tons of endorphins as an equally large amount of something else joined them in her bloodstream.

She straightened back up, still panting heavily after the fireworks as the stretching started. She led out a madwoman’s laughter as her body began to expand visibly.

The reaction at her toes was both minuscule and very revealing. Of all the possible scenarios, this one did not seem like one the soldiers had been ready for. They broke soon enough, several streams of microbes gathering to try and get as far away from her as possible. It did not matter anymore.

Rachel brought both hands to her hips and stood in place, legs spread apart, feet pointing in different directions, as she observed the world get farther away with every second that passed. And then, she chuckled when she saw her toes advancing as a result of her growth, easily gaining on the doomed soldiers.

Her left foot soon reached the trailing soldiers on their desperate escape attempt. Its toes towered several stories over them, but the ball following them acted as a bulldozer as her expanding appendage started taking over the ground where the infantrymen and their vehicles had been.

Half a mile to the East, the toes of her right foot were dangerously approaching the Smithsonian Museum. Its walls did not even last a fraction of a second when they reached them, easily trampling the once magnificent structure, turning it and the soldiers that had hid inside into a pilot of compacted rubble.

From high above, Rachel enjoyed the effects of her new growth spurt, even if only at the intellectual level. The world and its people were now too insignificant to even tickle one of the most sensitive parts of her skin.

She thought she felt a collective gasp when the survivors realized what was happening. Standing with her feet on a V, each of Rachel’s appendages was heading precisely towards one of the two buildings she had singled out: the White House and the Capitol.

Thousands and thousands of additional soldiers succumbed as her feet, now in excess of a mile in length, kept advancing relentlessly.

The White House went down first, the once-proud structure being trampled under her long and prehensile big toe. The House of the Legislative was turned into splinters two seconds later, the hill that took its name from the building flattened forever.

Her growth continued for some more time, her feet having easily surpassed the buildings they were intended to destroy by the time she topped off. The Goddess felt the process slow down just a second before it stopped. Her laughter filled the country as she looked down at the results of her work but, more importantly, at her new dimensions.

The city of Washington DC was barely a stain on the map, which was how the world appeared to her now. She had been humongous before, but her previous dimensions were put to shame by her new size.

Rachel had compared herself with a mountain before. There was no possible comparison to her new size other than entire countries. From her new vantage, she could observe dozens of cities just like the one that had held the center of government for the United States of America, the first country to become her possession. Her eyes had no trouble piercing the multiple layers of clouds that floated peacefully in front of her calves, thighs, crotch, stomach, and chest. Each of her feet took a large chunk of the city.

Just for fun, Rachel arched her long big toe up as much as she could. She then let it drop, its impact shaking the ground and causing an inaudible earthquake that brought down a few miles of city ahead of her.

“Oh, my fucking goodness!” she let out in what were her first words at her new Earth-shattering dimensions.

Her voice sounded funny as a result of the thin air right ahead of her face. For all she knew, Rachel was standing as tall as the stratosphere. She had already measured her previous size in miles, but she doubted that her prior self would now stand much taller than her knee. For all she knew, she was ten or twelve miles in height… a mindblowing figure by any standard. The tallest mountain on Earth would barely reach her crotch, she could wade the deepest parts of the ocean and have the waterline not even reach her generous chest!

Rachel had never been an impulsive woman, but she knew that she had induced this last spurt on a whim. In truth, she would not have needed it. Her previous size would have been more than comfortable enough to subdue the world’s population and crush any resistance that faced her. She knew her new dimensions would make the interaction even harder when it had been near impossible before. But somehow, it felt good being bigger.

Twenty-four hours before, Rachel would have told anyone who had asked her that becoming a giant was scientifically impossible. Hence, she had not even considered the possibility of being a giantess herself. Now, still, with the last hours of the day to go, it had become ingrained in her mind that size meant power, and under this logic, being bigger could only mean being more powerful.

“Take a good look at me!” she bellowed, her voice practically crossing the Atlantic. “And think twice the next time you consider offering me your help. All I want from you is your obedience and your worshipping. For the rest, all that remains is death!”

With that, Rachel stepped forward, finishing half of the city in a single action. What was left of DC went down when her left foot completed the step, flattening over a mile and a half of terrain and bringing everything miles around it to the ground.

“Now, I will take it for granted that those of you still alive in the United States have already understood that you are my possession. Organize yourselves, and get ready for my instructions. They will come soon. There are some countries out there that have not yet learned how things will work from now on, so I will need to take a quick tour of the planet. Don’t get too comfortable, though; I will be back soon!”

Rachel moved North parallel to the coast; Baltimore ceased to be thirty seconds later. Rachel considered the US conquered, but this did not mean that she would be bothered to divert her course to prevent victims.

Just in case anyone had wondered where she was heading, she announced it to the world.

“Let me stop at the UN first, though. If there’s anything I won’t stand in my world is bureaucracy and corruption!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

They could feel her even before they could see her, and Brad was sure she was still pretty far away once she came to view over the horizon. The sky had taken the orangy tones of dusk when the woman’s face, framed by hair that combined with the hue of the setting sun, showed up in the distance.

More of the unbelievable creature, the self-styled goddess, was revealed gradually, as the rhythmical shakings took on the intensity of small earthquakes. Car alarms started blaring by the time her oversized yet firm breasts and her washboard flat stomach were already visible. When her glistening womanhood and fit upper thighs showed, debris started peeling from the roofs of buildings. By the time her entire body was in view, it was near impossible for anyone to stand on their feet.

The woman’s unimaginable size distorted her slim but well endowed figure as she approached. It was still easy enough to see that she was taking it easy, strutting rather than marching, as she approached their city.

Her feet made short work of the forest area out of Trenford a few seconds later. Brad knew they had some more seconds to live. Sooner rather than later, the sky would be replaced by her neverending sole, and it would all be over. It was when the woman stopped.

Seeing something so big come down on them was shocking, almost oppressive. The shakings were harder than ever when her knees landed on the ground. He could feel a few buildings giving up and crumbling on themselves, mostly older structures that had not been maintained as they should have. Her hands came down shortly after with an equally shocking impact. The ground kept vibrating fiercely for some time as the woman repositioned herself. By then, Brad was already on the ground, rolling violently over himself. He was facing down by the time it all stopped. In a hurry, Trenford’s mayor rolled over himself one more time and looked up. The sky was gone. Or, to be more precise, the woman’s face had become the sky.

He knew that something bad would happen when her lips parted. Cars, people and debris immediately under the section where her mouth was located were dragged as she unconsciously inhaled. And then, the entire city rattled as she whispered with the force of the space shuttle taking off.

“What a cute little town you guys have here!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

With DC and Baltimore gone, Rachel decided to head straight north rather than following the coast. This was what spared Philadephia and every city in New Jersey from her wrath. From her vantage, it was easy enough to see the large urban areas, their lights turning on as the sun started to set. She also relished in the sight of the long strings of white and red lights that she knew were the gridlocked highways heading away from them.

She could have finished any of those attempts and any of the cities in a matter of seconds but decided not to. It was not out of mercy. As a matter of fact, she only sought to protect her originality. She was running out of options to do anything new to the cities that crossed her path, but she was not in the mood to spare them either. So, she decided to simply choose an emptier route, always keeping the sea in sight, which wasn’t hard when her head was way above the cloud layer.

When her new path finally met a smaller town, the titaness decided that she had no option but to devote her attention to her. Calmer, after a couple of minutes of strolling without interruption that had taken her five hundred miles north, she found out that she was actually eager to take a closer look at the world from her new size.

One of the downsides of her current dimensions was that there was no way for her to enjoy the reaction her looming presence was surely causing. She sighed in mild frustration as she advanced towards the urban center, which she judged to be about the length of her forearm. She had to tell herself that this did not make it small in the world’s context. It was just her that was enormous.

Her feet caused soft thuds and mild tremors that she was certain were being felt differently by those that did not share her stature. Conscious about her seismic nature, the giantess stopped at a respectful distance from the city and observed it from above. Yes! This would do as a good source of experimentation!

Without warning and without the care her proportions would have demanded, Rachel dropped down to her knees, feeling the earth shake with higher intensity. Part of the city crumbled, which she could only see because of the resulting smoke plumes. She just rolled her eyes as she applied extra delicacy when setting her hands down. It was then only a matter of stretching her body, lying down on her stomach, adjusting her position so that her prodigious face would loom over the doomed town.

The approaching darkness and the near-microscopic nature of everything in the city played against her when trying to discern what she was looking at. Her skyscraper-sized pupils widened, taking every photon of light in the area and focusing on the miniature world below. Eventually, its details started to reveal themselves, filling her with glee.

It was time to interact with the mites. She was dying to.

“So, how would this place be called?” she whispered. She answered herself: “Never mind. I’ll never hear you, and it’s not as if I care. I’m Rachel, by the way.”

All she could see was the tiny specs of color under her enormous brown eyes change their pattern as a result of her words, but it was hard to grasp if the two things had anything in common.

Just as she was about to tease the microbes some more, a tiny red flicker caught her attention. She diverted her eyes’ attention to it, only to find out that the almost imperceptible gnat was a diminutive plane that was trying to get away from the city. All it had managed to do was to get as high as the bridge of her nose. Rachel followed its trajectory; it was easy enough to determine where it had come from: a local airport on the far end of the city.

“Trying to leave the party, are you?” she purred.

Without warning, the goddess removed one of the arms she had folded under her chin and reached for the infrastructure, casting an even more ominous shadow on the city. She held her hand over the offending airfield for a few seconds. Then, without further word, the titaness extended her pinkie finger and pushed down, flattening the terminal building under its sensitive tip, delighted at the destructive power even the tiniest part of her anatomy now possessed. In the process, the escaping plane was caught in the whirlwind, practically disintegrating.

Her little act of retribution had some effect on the city. Once again, she felt some frustration at not being able to hear it. This was quickly becoming one of the worst cons of her new size.

“I’d rather you stay,” she whispered to them. “I have plans for you,” she added. And then, she offered them a mile-wide smile and asked: “Can I trust you?”

Rachel remained silent for a second and then arched her eyebrows.

“Well, the good thing about being a God is that I can as easily trust you as enforce my commands.”

With that, the giantess folder her pinkie finger and stretched the index. The crowd shifted again as she brought her digit down on the spot where the airport had been, increasing the devastation as she pushed harder, digging a two-hundred-foot deep pit with barely any effort. She did not remove the finger from the ground, though. Instead, she started circling her hand around the small city, digging an impassable trench. A minute later, the end of the circle met its beginning and isolated the miniature city from the rest of the world with a canyon that could rival most geological formations. Only she had only needed a few seconds to accomplish what water normally did after millions of years.

“Good!” she purred. “One never knows when a microbe might find a way to get away, and God knows I don’t have enough of you. You see, when one is my size, the needs are… important.”

Rachel gave them a few seconds to react, which she used to enjoy their tininess and what she thought was their fear. And then, she decided what to do. Her eyes narrowed in mischief as she opened her lips to address them again in what she thought was a soft voice, even if it reached hundreds of miles away.

“I know you are wondering what is going to happen. Let me take you out of your doubts: you are all going to die.”

She said it in a matter-of-fact tone, but she could see that her words had dropped like a bomb. The sudden reaction of the colored specs on the roads made her chuckle.

“You won’t die for nothing, though. I just wanted to have a good look at you and let you know. There is a very good reason I will crush every single one of you: it turns me on like nothing I had ever experienced before. It’s not even the tickling, mind me. I can’t feel you now. Could not, even if you all stood together and tried to push against my pinkie’s skin. It’s the idea, the feeling of power, knowing that I can finish hundreds of thousands of you on a whim. It makes me so horny I could fill the Hoover Dam with my love juices!” she said. “Wanna see?”

With that, Rachel moved her arms to the sides, bracing herself with one hand on either end of the city. A moment later, she started pushing herself upwards.

Like a yoga instructor, Rachel started straightening her back with her legs still lying on the ground. Her face was soon replaced by the largest pair of breasts in the world, each a small mountain of its own.

“Can you see my nipples?” she teased. “Harder than diamond!”

Her body was sweaty, the perspiration not coming from the warm air temperature but from her inner fire.

“I could crush you all under one tit! That would be something!” she mocked.

And then, she kept stretching herself, moving her breasts away and giving way to her model-caliber stomach. Her legs started folding right then, widening to encompass the city between them as her clean-shaven pussy took the place her face had taken, looming over the city, drenched with thousands of gallons of her nectar.

Rachel remained kneeling, cunt over the city, silent. The warmth and humidity inside her transpired and took over the population below, making the already warm day considerably hotter and stickier. Millions of gallons of pheromones flooded the city, sending thousands gagging to their knees, while others felt a sudden and irresistible rush of arousal take over their fear.

“I could fit all of you in there. Hundreds of thousands for the sole purpose of making me cum!” she boomed from higher above. “But I doubt I would feel you,” she added with a chuckle.

Her teasing worked wonders on her arousal, though, making her vaginal glands produce several million more gallons of nectar. Eventually, her lubrication was so heavy that drops of her love juices rained on the city below. Each crushed several blocks and thousands of people without warning before breaking into sticky rivers that reached in multiple directions, dragging cars and people in their viscosity as they reached for lower ground.

“Oh, sorry for that!” she said with a wholehearted chuckle. “You see? I get too excited!”

Trenford’s remaining population was too beaten to react to her teasing, which came from well beyond the cavernous vagina that loomed over their city. To them, the sky had been taken by her sex, the occasional new drop raining death and destruction from above.

Her hand appeared out of nowhere, stretched fingers reaching for the mile-deep cave. A thundering wet rub took over the city as the goddess fondled herself unashamed. Her moans, coming from the stratosphere, confirmed to anyone without a good view of the scene what was going on. Her self-pleasure only made things worse for the city, the previously occasional nectar meteorite now becoming a constant barrage of deadly projectiles. The giant’s panting accelerated, letting anyone who had not yet lost their hearing know that the fireworks were approaching.

Without warning, Rachel’s calves tensed and started applying pressure, lifting her glorious body as she kept fingering herself. Soon, the city was between her feet, her toes towering over the trench she had dug. It was easy enough to see that it barely matched their length.

“Ooooohhhh,” the goddess screamed as she was getting closer to climax.

And then, suddenly, her hand abandoned the area, leaving her ultra-excited womanhood orphan of the attention it had been getting. Her arousal was far from over, though.

Rachel was still breathing deeply, with strong sexual moans intertwined with her exhalations. Without warning, the giantess lifted her right foot. She did not overdo it, it was a simple gesture that brought her sole hundreds of feet over the roofs of the city, anyway. It wasn’t hard to reposition it so that it would cover every single structure below. The gray patch was all but hidden under her appendage.

She moaned.

With the utmost care, Rachel moved her foot down what felt like an inch to her, even if they were hundreds of feet in the real world.

She moaned again. It was stronger.

Her foot descended a bit more. Her panting became even stronger.

“Oh, yes!” she said as she kept lowering her foot in apparently slow motion. “Yes!” she repeated. Her pussy was getting even wetter.

Rachel was thoroughly proud of the control she had over her movements, her foot going down fractions of an inch at a time.

Eventually, something tickled ever so lightly. She must have met the roofs of the tallest buildings in town.

“Oh yes! Oh my God!” she screamed between heavy breaths.

Feeling that she was about to come, the goddess simply pushed her foot down, pulverizing the city and sinking it hundreds of feet into the ground.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” she cried as the destruction matched her orgasm.

“Oh yes!” she repeated, her chest bouncing heavily as she inhaled deeply. “Oh fuck!” she then repeated as her breathing started to steady.

“I really wish I could have a mile-long cigarette!” she teased to no one.

Curious, Rachel removed her foot from the remainders of what had once been a proud industrial city in the heart of the country. There was barely anything that could identify the burg in the foot-shaped crater.

“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” she then mocked.

And then, she let out loud, evil laughter that terrified millions in five different states.

“Hahahahahahah!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Every soul in New York knew that doomsday was approaching. Millions had flooded the streets, jamming every street, avenue, train station, and highway out of the city. The rest remained at their homes and offices, silently praying to their God, a God who seemed to have abandoned them, replaced by a woman of impossible dimensions that were only rivaled by her cruelty.

Dusk had moved on to give way to a dark night that was lit both by the towering skyscrapers and a full moon that stood proud in the sky.

The first notice they ever had of the goddess came in the form of a tsunami. A three-hundred-foot-tall wave washed over the five boroughs of the city, dragging hundreds of thousands, saving them the suffering that would later come.

New Yorkers were still trying to recover from the violent tide when the moon was eclipsed by something else, the shadow of a woman’s face being cast against its white backdrop.

“Have you been waiting for me?”

The words seemed to come from everywhere at the same time and sent every survivor in the city into uncontrollable shivering.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The night was dark, but this did not represent any problem at all for Rachel. Her pupils, now thousands of feet tall, gathered every particle of light miles around her and gave her a perfect night vision of her surroundings, yet another perk of her new godly condition.

“Have you been waiting for me?” she teased after observing a wave she had not realized she had made hit the city.

Rachel kept going, approaching from the bay, her toes making short work of the Verrazzano Bridge. She stopped, knowing that she was getting into the inner bay, searching for something. Lady Liberty was so tiny that she barely made it out against the backdrop of the dark sea, only the dim illumination on its top giving her a hint about where it was.

Curious, Rachel crouched and reached for it, ripping Liberty Island from the bay instead since the statue was now too small for her to handle.

“The city doesn’t need you anymore,” she whispered to the diminutive trinket. “They have me now, and believe me, liberty is not going to be among their first priorities.”

With that, Rachel rubbed the island between her fingers, smashing it into splinters and letting it drop on the bay, tens of thousands of feet below.

Another step rocked the city some more and sent another deadly wave that washed those that had miraculously survived the first one, leaving only those that had remained in their high-rises alive to hear her addressing them.

“My lovely microscopic people!” she chirped. “Don’t take it wrong, but I sure imagined New York a bit bigger!” she then added with mockery.

Without further word, Rachel crouched again, the sonic boom of her head moving from the stratosphere to the troposphere sending everyone to their knees.

She was standing in front of Battery Park, her toes poking from the water despite the fact that they were half sunk into the bay. Her arm reached out for the city’s East End. Thousands more perished when her fingers demolished several city blocks as they closed on her prize, right in the middle of their grip. A minute later, Rachel was back to her full height, observing the boxy shape of the UN building standing in the middle of the patch of the city she had ripped from the ground.

“So, I heard you guys had condemned me?” she teased. “Wanna know what I think about it?” she then asked.

There was no answer. It was not so much that she could not hear it but that everyone in the building was dead. The few that had survived the seismic experience of being ripped from the ground had died because of the temperatures and lack of air in the spot where they were being held.

Oblivious to this, Rachel brought the high-rise five miles down and pushed it into her snatch with contempt, hoping that anyone had the good sense of filming her actions from a safe location.

“Consider this a declaration of war. Any country which is not on its knees by the time I get there will only exist in history books by the end of tomorrow!”

With that, Rachel turned and let herself drop on her ass. Half of Manhattan was wiped out under her backside. The other half lasted only two more seconds, the time that was needed for the shockwave to hit every spot of the island. Utterly unconcerned about this, Rachel stretched her magnificent body and adjusted her position, taking the Big Apple as an improvised bed that could barely hold her colossal proportions.

“Ah!” she purred. “This Goddess business is surely a tiring thing. I can’t wait for tomorrow to come.”

Her eyes closed right away, her consciousness gradually being replaced by the sweetest dreams she had ever had, dreams of power, supremacy, and indulgence.

End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss


Chapter 10 by papayoya
Author's Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 10

 

Graz did not like the silence. The bridge of a ship was supposed to be a crowded, hectic, and noisy area, not an aseptic space that felt more like the control room of a nuclear power plant. And yet, this was the way modern ships were skipped. Even the fifteen-hundred feet behemoth he was in charge of. Somehow it felt unnatural to carry a hundred million gallons of oil across the sea with barely a couple dozen people taking care of it all. But radar, lidar, satellite feeds, and AI made things so much easier these days. Up to the point where his job was not interesting anymore. He missed the old times, but they were not going to come back, so rather than looking back, he decided to look forward to his retirement, barely eighteen months away now. Some years ago, he had dreaded the prospect; now, he embraced it. Of course, he would find a way to still get out to sea, but he would do so in the proper way.

He was taken off his train of thought by a loud blaring alarm. Two more promptly followed. Red lights started popping up everywhere on the dashboard. His skeleton crew got out of their slumber and started checking their stations furiously. He did not have the time to ask before someone said:

“This is impossible!”

As if in response, the ship rocked violently. Which, of course, was impossible.

“What the hell was that?” Graz screamed.

There were some uncomfortable glances between his men. Finally, one ventured:

“A tsunami.”

A tsunami? In the North Atlantic? He was not sure what was more unlikely: that or the fact that the multi-million dollar equipment in the ship had missed it. And then, the boat rocked again.

“Where is this coming from? Why didn’t the satellites pick it up?” he inquired.

“I… I don’t know,” the man said.

The tanker was shaken once more. Water splashed the portholes fiercely as Graz grabbed the fixed screen at his station to avoid falling off his chair. And then, he noticed something that was even more out of place than everything else: the sun. It was shining in a virtually cloudless sky.

“Where the fuck is the storm?” he muttered. None of his men seemed to understand.

They were shaken once again, the intensity getting a bit worse with every wave. Once everyone had recovered, Graz felt an urge to get out of the fishbowl where they ran the ship and take a good look at the sea. His men looked at him like a madman when he headed for the hatch that led to the outer deck, but by now, they were already too shocked to try and stop him.

The ship was still rocking, a consequence of the aftermath of the previous wave, so Graz had to grab firmly to the railing to make sure his old legs did not fail him. The salty breeze gave him enough energy and clarity to go on, though, so soon, he was standing in front of the bridge.

His jaw dropped when the source of their predicament came to view over the horizon.

“Oh, my fucking goodness!”

Had she held a trident and featured a beard, Graz would have wholeheartedly believed that he was in front of Poseidon. It was clear that he was in front of some other type of God, though. Or Goddess…

The first question that came to his mind was just how far the woman was. He realized that he could answer the question that was really behind that one in a different way. Looking down at the water, Graz’s jaw dropped some more when he saw that her knees were level with the surface.

“Oh my God,” he mumbled.

Her right thigh tightened, and he realized that she was going to take yet another step. The water receded some as she moved part of her calf over the surface. And then, it moved back in. He saw the wave begin to form. He could barely react on time to prevent it from washing him overboard. His knuckles whitened as he grabbed the railings for dear life. Even then, he was only saved because when the water unavoidably pushed him back, his trajectory was interrupted by the higher decks of the ship.

Dizzy and very bruised, Graz struggled to stand back up. She was much closer when he did, to the point where it was hard to see her face in proportion to the rest of her body—the smiling face of a beautiful young woman who wielded a higher power than the weather.

“Ho… how?” Graz muttered.

Of course, everyone knew about the giant woman in the States – she had completely taken over the news the day before. He had lost track of her when she was heading for DC when the reporters had estimated her height to be a couple of miles. Graz took a new look at her approaching anatomy and concluded with not much effort that she was considerably taller than two miles.

A new wave approached. He reacted barely in time to secure himself, with arms and legs this time. He hit his head hard, this time, up to the point where he felt he was going to blackout. He did not. But the sky did. The sun was nowhere to be seen; the small wisps of clouds in their shiny blue backdrop were all but gone. Darkness had suddenly been cast over him, darkness in the form of a shadow that took as far as he could see.

And then, it felt as if the sky parted, and the voice of God talked straight inside him. Only it was a young woman’s deep and sultry voice. Every bone in his being rattled as she addressed him.

“What do we have here?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

They did not take her seriously enough. Rachel could find no other explanation for the insulting reaction from the Europeans, as communicated to her by the former President of the United States. And they were only the first: Russians and Chinese were even worse. From what she had heard, they had even threatened to use nuclear weapons on her if she got closer to their borders. Threatened!

And then, she understood what the problem was. They did not believe that she was a goddess. Of course, they had accepted that she existed. It was pretty fucking hard to deny her now. They had also probably understood that she was hard to kill and could grow even more. But they still thought about her as if she were merely a mighty mortal. They had not accepted her divinity. It was deeply upsetting. And also a relevant inconvenience in her quest to bring the world under her thumb.

Of course, there was only one thing to do: show them. Americans had been skeptical at first, too. But they had learned to look at her differently once she had applied enough pain.

The Atlantic Ocean would not be an issue. Not after her growth spurt. If anything, her libido-driven growth out of the DC would have served this purpose. What remained of the city of New York experienced a collective sense of relief when they saw her part, heading East in the direction of the Old Continent.

There was something uplifting in wading in an ocean with the water barely coming under her knees. Had she not been convinced already of her own divinity, she would not have been able to deny it anymore.

Rachel was as amused as the previous day at the sight of different sets of clouds reaching diverse spots of her anatomy, practically anywhere between her navel and her forehead. Looking down at them was undoubtedly thrilling, even if she did not have too long to appreciate them since the formations broke as soon as the shockwave of her passage reached their position. Once she was familiar, or to be more precise, bored with the cloud layers, Rachel started paying more attention to the rest of her surroundings.

As it turned out, she was not alone. As titanic as she had got, it was hard for anything to be consequential to Rachel’s eyes, but even in the vast immensity of the ocean, there was company to be found.

She noticed it first in the sky, where a miniature explosion in her forehead directed her attention to the slow-moving gnats soaring around her. It did not take her long to identify them as what they were: jetliners full of stunned passengers that were making their route between the two continents at a convenient height of thirty thousand feet over sea level or about eye level for Rachel. As far as she could gather, they would mostly be American citizens heading for the relative safety of Europe. They would learn soon enough that this was nonsense.

Curious, she tried to pluck one from the sky, only to feel it exploding between her fingertips. The next one, she just winked at before blowing it out of the way with a cute puff through her glossy lips.

Once she diverted her attention to the water surface, Rachel wondered why she had not done so before. Even from her astronomical height, the goddess had no trouble following the wakes of the myriad of ships suddenly joined in the purpose to escape from her. It was easy to choose the one she wanted to check first: the biggest one. If anything could be called big anymore.

Rachel did not even need to adjust her path. With her current dimensions, her reach was vast enough that all she would need was a correction of her arm once she got close enough. The excitement made her push herself a bit, though, trying to advance the moment where she would be inspecting the craft.

This impatience almost cost Rachel her toy when the waves created by her legs were about to capsize the tanker-looking ship. Finding a balance between moving forward and keeping the tanker in one piece, the goddess managed to get at grabbing distance without completely fucking it up. It was now only a matter of crouching…

“What do we have here?” she asked excitedly as two fingers of her right hand moved with the utmost care to pinch the vessel with delicacy.

Rachel knew that these ships were built to withstand practically anything. The important word in the observation was ‘practically.’

The hull groaned as she applied the slightest pressure she could manage. Luckily, this was more than enough pressure to hold the three-hundred thousand tons in place. It was also constrained enough not to crush it like an eggshell.

Excited that she had managed to complete the first phase of the delicate operation, Rachel proceeded to slowly stand up, holding the three-inches long miniature with the utmost care.

The goddess had reached a point where she could not get surprised by anything she achieved anymore. Still, the fact that she could hold a supertanker in her fingers like nothing more than a thumb drive was remarkable.

At her current size, the ship’s crew would practically be microscopic, to the point where communication with a giantess her size would be impossible. She tried to gather whether there was anyone on the ship, but the portholes were even tinier than people, so there was nothing she could do to confirm that.

Under these conditions, the ship soon lost interest. Quite naturally, she placed the thirteen-hundred feet long ship between the fingertips of her index and thumb and then flicked it, giving the behemoth enough velocity to escape the Earth’s pull and install itself into a high orbit.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Oh my God!” Meredith screamed. No one paid her any heed. After all, everyone else on the street was running and screaming too.

As a small town, Penzance was as dull as it got. This made it a wonderful place to live. In Meredith’s mind, one of the main reasons for that was that nothing remarkable ever happened. Until today.

Being on the eastern coast of Cornwall saved the town from the tsunami that was already razing the land not too far away. It did not hide the titaness from the astonished looks of each of the twenty thousand souls living in the city, though. The colossal redhead filled the horizon as she waded at a deceivingly calm pace.

Of course, everyone knew who she was. Everyone on the planet had seen her on TV already. Which was the reason everyone in the city was asking themselves the same question Meredith let out loud:

“How fucking big did she get?”

She never got an answer to her question. She did suffer the consequences of the giant’s new weight, though. The Earth shook violently as her right foot left the ocean and set into the westernmost part of the country. Meredith was sent off her feet; only luck saved her from being swallowed by a wide crack that opened in the street in front of her. She had not yet recovered from the first quake when a second one made the town shudder again. This time, buildings on both sides of the street gave up, collapsing on themselves.

“Oh my God!” Meredith said from the ground.

She looked up, trying to make contact with the woman’s eyes in a desperate attempt to find some source of relief. Her body was deformed by perspective, her face partially blurred by the clouds. Closer to her, the muscles of her thigh tightened, signaling that she was about to lift her foot again. Meredith never knew where it would land. She had almost no warning before a wall of water came rushing down the street. She was letting out a desperate shriek when the torrent washed her and everyone else in town away.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“What the fuck?” Rachel wondered out loud.

Stepping out of the ocean and into land had been as easy as she had expected. Her feet had dug deep into the ground, bringing her soles into warmer parts of the Earth’s crust, but aside from that, the effect was not that different from the one she had already gotten used to in her first stint as a giant.

There was a small town at stepping distance. It, of course, got her attention. Rachel wondered what to do. She did not waste too much time before she got to London, but coming ashore without doing anything felt a bit anticlimactic. She had not yet made her mind out when the small town seemed to vanish. It took Rachel some time to realize that it had been washed away by some kind of waterflood. It then took more time and some imagination to understand that the torrent had come from her, specifically from the water dripping from her calves after her wade in the ocean.

“Oh, fuck!” Rachel said, the sudden understanding making her realize the mind-blowing power her size implied and instantly turning her on. It made her power so fucking obvious!

A small village to the north validated her observation when her foot crushed it into the ground in a thundering step, her sole covering the entire town with room to spare.

“How could someone in their right mind choose not to bow to me?” she wondered as her other foot ravaged a square mile of forest.

England’s southwest extended ahead of her like a satellite image or a very realistic map from her height. Roads, towns, and cities sprawled in front of her like a spiderweb. There was no way Rachel would be able to make out the microscopic people, of course. She could imagine them, though.

“The first step towards worship is fear,” Rachel let out, her booming from the sky like God’s.

She chose her next step carefully, placing her right foot in a way that would snuff three villages off the map at the same time. A somewhat bigger town succumbed under her left sole.

After a short while, the land became uninhabited, giving her a few quieter steps through the woods. Rachel had never been an expert in British geography, but she did not need to be at her size. As long as she kept walking east, London would show up sooner or later.

An ever-increasing density of smaller towns provided some entertainment as she approached the big prize, but Rachel paid them less and less attention. Of course, this did not mean that they did not suffer the consequences of her presence. Considerably taller than any mountain on Earth, there was simply no way for Rachel to stroll through an area without utterly razing it. And it was not as if she cared.

A larger city to the north caught Rachel’s attention. She pondered whether to visit it or not but did not feel like changing her path. Raising her foot up to her knee’s level, she stomped, wide cracks spreading out of her footprint like spiderwebs, a particularly deep one engulfing the entire city as she had intended.

“Bow to me! Or else!” she bellowed for the entire country to hear.

Rachel’s left foot razed another small village as she kept going, getting closer and closer to her final destination. Her heart fluttered in anticipation as the large metropolis came into view, not five minutes after she had come to land three-hundred miles away.

Rachel did not even stop to say “Hi” and kept going, her feet devastating London’s suburbs as she headed to the Old City. Hundreds of thousands perished before she reached her intended destination. Straddling the Thames with one foot on Hyde Park and the other in Burgess, the goddess looked down the length of her titanic body and into the ridiculous seats of the British power.

“Behold!” she boomed at the shocked Londoners.

Scowling, Rachel crouched, extending her pinkie finger and reaching out for Saint Paul’s cathedral. It only took a mild push of her fingertip to crush the once majestic structure into nothingness, silencing a few hundred prayers in the process.

Rachel felt the shock her action had inspired as she stood back up and placed her hands on her hips in a pose that conveyed her utter superiority.

“There is no God above,” she boomed. “Your Goddess is made of flesh and does not need intermediaries,” she then added. “What’s the point in worshipping an imaginary fraud when you have a god that you can see?” she asked. “Can your God do this?” she then challenged them.

She crouched again, pinkie finger extended once more. She did not crush any other building with it, though. Instead, she just moved it through the center of the London Eye, breaking the radius and featuring the oversized Ferris Wheel like a ring. She stood back up, taking a brief look at her new piece of jewelry, sensing some movement inside the cabins.

Offering them an evil smile, Rachel went on:

“You are all mine. There is no hiding from me, no running from me, no fighting me,” she said. “You exist to worship me and to do my bidding. You exist because I let you exist,” she went on.

Rachel then frowned and changed her tone for an angrier one.

“And still, your leaders dare to challenge me?” she let out. “Let me remove you from them!”

With that, Rachel raised her right foot and stretched her long, graceful and prehensile toe. Without warning, she angled the foot so that it would point into the neuralgic center of London’s power. She barely gave the people a second to understand what was going to happen before she set her toe down, crushing the Houses of Parliament and Whitehall into a pit of fine dust. Flexing her toe, she stretched it in the direction of Buckingham first and Downing street once she was done. Thirty seconds later, Britain’s leadership was no more.

“Millions had to die to pay for your government’s misdeeds. Be smarter when you choose the next ones!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Of course, Karen had recognized the god-like giantess when she had seen her over the horizon. And still, she was having a hard time believing that she was here. Her TV had shown her in New York… and it had been less than an hour ago. The same disbelief could be applied when the young woman got closer, and the citizens of London became more aware of her new dimensions.

She was about to scream when the giant’s foot landed in the city. For all Karen knew, she had stepped over a mile away from her. It did not matter. The ripple effect was harsh enough to lift the pavement of the street where she was standing. Like everyone else in her surroundings, Karen was sent off her feet and into her butt. She had barely stood back up when a new tremor sent her back to the ground.

It was like this for a few more seconds and a few more steps. By the time the massive woman seemed to stop, her shadow had darkened the neighborhood where Karen had lived. She had never felt such a religious terror in her life. And, at the same time, she could not help but feel some admiration, too.

Less than a minute later, the Government was gone. Karen could not say that they had not deserved it. And then, the woman turned as if to leave the city. Karen’s glee vanished ten seconds later when the sky became dark. She did not even have the time to scream.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was satisfied. She had needed less than fifteen minutes to submit a country. And that had only been because she had taken her time, with the UK being the first. If she kept focused on business, she would be done with the world by dinner time.

The world belonged to her. Humanity belonged to her. And she did not see any reason to show restraint as she conveyed that message. Not when they had dared to challenge her supreme authority.

Half of London was gone. But her presence was still very present in the minds of the millions that had escaped the city’s destruction. She addressed them and, in the process, everyone else in the world.

“Let this be a lesson!” her sensuous voice roared. “Kneel before me! Or else!”

And then, she turned and started her trek once more. She reached the English Channel a minute later. A smirk drew on Rachel’s lips as she observed the sight from her vantage point of view, taller than any summit on Earth. Europe awaited.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The French did not fancy the idea of an American woman taking over their country, it would seem. Or at least that is what Rachel deduced when her calves and lower thighs were taken over by a succession of sparks that she identified as explosions.

The gleams were bright enough for her to see, even if she could not feel them at all. It was hard to identify their source, but the attack on her was evident.

“You microscopic snobby fuckers!” she let out, the power of her voice reverberating across Europe.

Rachel’s patience was running shorter with every attack on her. How in the world could they still not see? For all the disdain she had about humanity and their intellectual capacity, she was convinced that, by now, things should be clear enough.

The goddess dropped down on all fours without warning, shaking a hundred miles around her with an earthquake. The sequence of tiny explosions went on, now covering her arms, chest, and cheeks. She just ignored them, knowing that she was invulnerable to anything Earth and its population could produce.

The titaness chuckled when she found the ruins of a medium-sized city under her left hand. One thing Europe had over the United States was population density. This did not play very well with her new dimensions, but it did not matter once she was perfectly fine with the cost of a step being measured in the hundreds of thousands of lives.

From her new vantage, several miles closer to the action, Rachel could soon find the source of the attack on her. Or should she say sources?

The dozens of gnats flying at a snail’s pace, now in front of her eyes, seemed to be rather rattled by the turbulence her sudden drop had caused and were not attacking her anymore. She did not harbor any doubts that they had been part of the effort just a few seconds ago. A soft puff was more than enough to nearly disintegrate all of them. The rest dropped to the ground dozens of miles away, a circumstance that she was only able to observe through the tiny fireball they produced.

Their colleagues on the ground were still insisting on their volleys of negligible missiles.

“I’d ask you to stop, but what’s the point when I can annihilate you so much faster?” the giantess said with disdain.

The fist of God, or, in this case, Goddess, dropped from the sky like a comet, digging a mile-wide crater in one of the spots where the rockets had been coming from. Half the country trembled in the aftermath while dirt in the form of rocks of several tons rained on nearby cities. An entire forest was turned into ashes in the shockwave that followed the impact.

This left a last focus for the hostilities on her, right on the opposite side of her glorious figure. Rachel could have finished them as simply and quickly as their colleagues. Instead, she just spat in the direction of the attackers, her discharge hitting the ground like a massive kinetic weapon, devastating an area several thousand feet wide.

France’s resistance had lasted a minute, which in her mind was sixty more seconds than what should have been. Scorned, she addressed what she guessed would be a terrified surviving population.

“I never liked you, so you were always going to get an undeserved share of my attention. It may have to do with one of my first sex partners, a pretty smug physicist from Lille with the intellectual capacity of a moth. But what can I say… after your warm welcome, all that’s left for me to do is fuck your country as I fucked him: hard!”

Rachel remained on all fours as she advanced toward Paris, making a point of finishing at least a town under each hand as she moved. When the density got high enough, she did not mind sending a few thousand more souls into hell.

The vast capital of the damned country showed upon her soon enough. Rachel ignored everything about it but one thing: the only one that stood from the point of view of a woman of her dimensions.

Entire quarters of the city of Paris turned into rubble in the new craters she dug, some in the form of palms, others, rounder and deeper, under the spots where her knees landed. It did not take her long to get to the river.

The Eiffel Tower, once the focus of controversy, had become the proud symbol of Paris for a century and a half. Now it merely appeared like a trinket to a woman that had redefined the meaning of power on the planet.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she said to no one in particular, her voice deafening the million people closest to her mouth.

With that, the goddess extended two fingers and tried to find the right balance between plucking the paperclip-sized monument from the ground with not crushing it too much. A second later, with Eiffel’s testament securely held a mile over the ground of the City of Light, Rachel gave herself kudos for the masterful management of her astronomical strength.

“Hope you won’t think I’m unnecessarily vain,” she said with a chuckle.

And then, she twisted and bent the tower with care, looping it around her ear’s lobe, fashioning it into the latest jewelry fashion for women taller than Mount Everest.

“You know, with seven billion pairs of eyes watching me, I’m a little more focused on my appearance than I would usually do,” she added, chuckling again.

If anyone had wondered whether she was expecting an answer from Paris’ population, their question was answered when she swept her left arm across the city, ravaging dozens of square miles of History and Art from the face of the Earth.

“I did not like being attacked,” she pointed out as an explanation. A moment later, the titaness rose back to her full, staggering height, shattering more of the city under her soles.

A halfhearted stomp shook the ground and rippled the Earth, finishing the sections of the capital that were still precariously holding up.

“There are a hundred and ninety-five countries and seven billion people in the world. Just so that there are no surprises, I can do with a few dozen less of the former and a few billion less of the latter. I would probably be doing the planet a favor!”

And with that, Rachel turned and headed south.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

St. Peter’s square had never been more crowded. The world had never been closer to doomsday, either. With the prospect of extinction more certain than ever, billions had put their faith into religion, including several million new believers.

The Pope was trying his best to keep the crowd calm. Having disregarded the advice from some of his most hawkish cardinals to take the chance to proselytize, he was delivering a humanist message instead, urging the thick crowd to remain hopeful. It was hard when the ground started shaking at a constant rhythm, the intensity of the tremors increasing with every new one.

She came into view over the horizon and Rome’s hills soon enough, a blood and flesh incarnation of the devil itself, her perennial smirk leaving no doubts about her intentions. Hundreds died in the avalanches less than a minute after the false goddess made her appearance, still miles away from the city.

Thousands more were crushed even before she set foot into Rome, either smashed against their comrades or under Bernini’s columns when they started shattering and falling into the thick mob.

And then, the shakings stopped, bringing a brief moment of calm before the final storm. By then, the entire Vatican City was dark, hidden under the shadow cast by a woman of unbelievable proportions, her devilish expression now hidden from them by her abundant and bare chest.

Her voice came down on them with the power of a thunderstorm.

“Praying will not help you. There’s only one God on Earth, and her name is Rachel Reed. Can your God do this?”

The large shadow pivoted as the neverending woman crouched, bringing her unfathomable anatomy closer to them. For most, this was the last they could see of her, trapped into the tides of panicked people. The very few who could still follow her moves saw her extending her arm, palm cupped upwards like a spoon. And then, the ground shook with renewed intensity, sending everyone off their feet.

More of St. Peter’s broke, sending deadly debris raining on the masses as the Vatican was trapped in the worst Earthquake ever recorded on Earth. And then, the screaming crowd abruptly became silent as they were pushed to the ground with the force of a car compactor, gravity pulling them down with ten times its original force. By the time the situation stabilized, the warm summer day had suddenly become much colder, as if they had suddenly been transferred to a peak in the Himalayas. People gasped as they realized that they also struggled to breathe. If anything, their anxiety only intensified when they realized that they were being inspected by twin brown eyes that took their entire horizon.

The deviless’ voice had rattled them before. It shattered their soul with its increased power as she addressed them again, now from some point below.

“God is power. And I have a million times the power of all your sorry excuses for living beings combined,” she said.

The screams resumed. It was hard to guess the goddess’ mood since only her eyes and forehead were visible, but judging by how dilated her pupils were, there was no doubt that she was paying close attention to them.

Her voice came back. The fact that it was addressing them from below kept being disconcerting.

“Let me show you my heaven!” she simply said.

And then, tens of thousands became weightless as the woman’s pinkish body rushed past them.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had to contain her emotions not to shatter Vatican City in a burst of laughter. She was holding it in her palm. She was holding an entire country, the seat of the World’s most influential religion, in just one palm! And within it, she had thousands of lives, tens of thousands, tiny specs that had prayed to an unexisting God to protect them from the unrestrained power she represented.

She teased them. She taunted them. And finally, Rachel Reed made her mind up about what to do with them. Her left hand was already waiting in front of her moist womanhood by the time her city-holding hand reached the entrance to her particular Eden.

She did not hesitate before pushing the throne of Saint Peter and its thousands of believers into herself. The basilica broke mercilessly against her nether lips, the square folded in two. Countless microscopic individuals were trapped in her love juices as she pushed the rest and the land they had occupied into the cavernous depths of her ecstatic cunt.

Rachel was vaguely conscious that she was losing as much of the city and as many of its occupants to the ground below as the ones she was getting into her vagina, but she did not mind. She was not looking for physical stimulation. As far as she knew, she was beyond that at her new height. But the intellectual bliss was indescribable, bringing her to the peak of her excitement.

“Oh, God! Yes!” she screamed for half of Europe to hear.

Her free hand started mashing her mammoth breasts together as she pushed the remains of Vatican City into her cunt. For an instant, Rachel thought she could bring herself to climax like that. It soon became evident that she would need something more… but what?

The pleasure started fading the way it had built up. She did not know how long she had been at it, but she clearly remembered the moment she decided it was time to let go. Two fingers emptied the rubble in her crotch into the ground five miles below. Sighing, she turned south once more.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


 

News of the giant woman had spread fast the day before, even for those cruising in the Mediterranean. And still, Sarah had lost track of the moment the woman had decided to cross the Atlantic and leave her home country to get to Europe, much like she had done the week before, only through different means and with other intentions.

It was her first experience on a cruise ship. Up until the day before, it had been fantastic. She had been afraid it would be too crowded. It turned out that the Excelsior was so vast that the eight thousand passengers could move around without ever feeling cramped.

The day had started with nervousness. Rumors about the woman’s latest growth spurt had started circulating, but they could get no confirmation. The web seemed to be mostly down at a worldwide level. What the hell could have caused that?

And then, the psychological unrest became physical when the Excelsior started to rock violently. Screams filled the restaurant where she was having an early lunch. The people outside started moving around in panic. Sarah was thrown off her chair. There were very few people on their feet by the next shaking.

She noticed blood on her cheek when the shrapnel from a hanging light that had dropped cut her face. Sarah’s own screams prevented her from hearing what was going on outside.

And then, suddenly, her yells died in her throat as the world turned weightless and the temperature dropped a hundred degrees in a second. Sarah could barely notice the change in the scenery outside before she passed out.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel observed the boat pinched between the fingers of her right hand with curiosity. At a couple of inches, it was certainly bigger than the one she had grabbed a few seconds before. For all she knew, there had to be thousands of people inside, and, still, it felt clearly insufficient.

“It will have to do… for now,” she thought.

Without further warning, the goddess brought the otherwise massive craft to her parted lips and set it between her teeth. Some mild pressure was enough to crease the boat heavily, almost breaking it in half. Unable to get any reaction from the people inside, the titaness just sucked, bringing the Excelsior, previously dubbed King of the Seas, into her mouth. Some quick chewing was enough to compact the hull to the point where she could swallow it. A bulging on her neck was all that remained of what had been the largest cruise ship in the world before she sent it to her empty stomach.

The second boat followed suit, almost like an afterthought. Rachel then patted her flat tummy as she realized that her new dimensions would make the task of being fed a bit harder.

Thankfully, her hunger, while present, was not atrocious, so the tiny morsels she had offered her stomach to quell her craving seemed to be doing the job, at least for the time being.

London was gone. Paris was gone. Rome was gone. The remainders of Vatican City were in the depths of her cunt. A quick look up showed her that the bright sun was still describing its ascending arc to its zenith in the cloudless sky. It was not even noon.

“Business is business. But I’ve earned the right to indulge a bit!” 

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The population of Naxos and the countless tourists on the island suddenly became indistinguishable as they mixed into the roaring crowds that tried to flee the tsunami.

Wave after wave of warm Mediterranean water hit the coast like a devastating wall of water, washing out coastal villages and razing the landscape. Thousands had died already. Those that remained alive were desperately trying to reach the higher ground. It was becoming increasingly challenging with the rising height of the waves.

The quest for survival was so demanding that barely anyone noticed the unfathomable Rachel Reed approaching calmly in the distance. No one had the necessary quiet to associate the natural disaster that was hitting their island with the casual presence of a woman that had once been like them.

Three more steps from the giant woman and the waves cleared even the highest points in Naxos, washing away the thick of the escaping population. So, when the woman’s thundering words came booming from the sky, there were barely a handful of survivors that could listen to them.

“I’m working on my tan. Mind if I take your spot?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel turned and started dropping gently on her world-class ass. Her hard buttocks took the form of doomsday weapons to the very few still around to observe her antics. Forests, cities, and a couple of small hills all ceased to be as the goddess rested her unimaginable weight on the island, which shuddered on its foundations.

Oblivious to the devastation, the titaness just lay down on her back, finishing what was left of the island, taking most of it like a natural pool raft.

Rachel felt the sun slowly baking her skin, gradually changing her naturally pale complexion into a healthier tan. The breeze soothed her as she did, sending her into a state of bliss. She looked into the sky… which suddenly did not look so far away.

And like that, Rachel relaxed and let her mind wander around, enjoying what she had done… and what she would do.

“I’ll use the rest of the day to destroy a few more countries,” she thought. “They have not yet learned.”

In her mind, Rachel explored different routes that would take her back to the US, entering through its west coast. Each had its appeal. After all, the world was a wonderful place, and she was dying to see it all through her godly eyes.

She would need to finish a few hundred million more people. Once the day was over, she also knew that she would need to take things easier. Otherwise, she would run out of subjects to rule too soon. She hoped that the events of the morning and what she had in store for the world in the afternoon would be enough to convince the rest of the world’s population.

Once that happened, things would be easier. She would command them to worship her. She would establish new rules. She would pick a place to live and a way to communicate with her vassals.

She would turn the world upside down. Rachel had not yet put too much thought into the details, but she knew that she would make humanity evolve. Her former species had become a bunch of complacent, stagnant bugs. It was time to accelerate natural selection. She would sieve the billions that still lived when she finished her rampage, promote the naturally gifted and the ambitious, and crush the bottom half. She would do the work of a thousand generations in three.

When humanity looked back at their history a thousand years from now, Rachel would have her rightful place as the goddess that turned the species into something worthwhile.

It was curious, she thought. It had taken someone like her, someone that could defeat the combined efforts of the rest of the planet combined, to do what made sense. Humanity had been steered towards its doom through group thinking and stupid morality. It had taken her to break that.

The idea that she alone could determine the fate of what was the only known intelligent species in the universe sent a rush of power through Rachel’s spine, a rush that traveled five miles from neck to coccyx in a fraction of a second. A rush that made her feel goosebumps. And a rush that made gigantic butterflies fly in her stomach as a warmth invaded her vast body.

Rachel’s left hand soon found her generous breast, pinching its bulging nipple between two fingers, moaning as she rolled it. Two fingers of her right hand were soon fondling her lower lips, making the moan louder.

“I’m the ultimate being in the Universe,” she thought. “I alone can shape the planet to my liking. I’m a true God!”

Her hands increased the vigor of their stimulation, making the moans stronger and more frequent. Rachel had made a point of getting her job done before giving herself away to indulgence in the past, but things were going too well for her to resist the urge. She was a God, but she was also a woman, and as such, she had needs. And if anything, her libido seemed to be the only thing that had outgrown her stature.

“Aaaaaah!” Rachel went on, bringing her hand deeper into her cunt as she started mashing her tit.

The titaness was quickly bringing herself towards the climax. She did not see any reason why she shouldn’t and a billion why she should, so she kept moaning as she kept loving herself.

So enraptured she was about the growing pleasure that she did not notice the dozens of small deflagrations in the upper atmosphere as a massive salvo of ballistic missiles started their reentry.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“They stopped listening, sir.”

The Colonel looked visibly disturbed as the line died. General Sweed did not look any less concerned.

Every chain of command in the United States of America had been disrupted once the giantess had razed Washington. The disruption had been shorter at NORAD, two thousand feet under Cheyenne Mountain. General Sweed had quickly taken over the situation and secured control of the United States' strategic arsenal as soon as he was able to. His only objective had been to prevent any hotheaded colleague from doing what the Russians were about to do.

Smarter than average and naturally cold, Arthur Sweed had managed to process every single bit of information from the previous day while most other high-ranking officers were either falling into despair or rushing into stupid action. This was the reason he was in command at NORAD. And it was also the cause for certain contempt from some of his more hawkish colleagues.

Sometimes called Spock in derision because of his apparent lack of emotion, Sweed did not waste his time anymore trying to explain that he was as much of a patriot as they were, even if he expressed it in a different way.

His cold analytical approach had allowed him to understand that the woman could not be defeated by force. Being brought to the limit had only made her grow further, revealing that Rachel Reed was a massive vicious circle that had to be broken. He still did not know how, but while they found the way, they should at least not feed her further.

“Sir!” the Colonel called for his attention. “Multiple launches confirmed!”

General Sweed looked at the screen and saw red dots blinking at multiple spots in the vast geography of Russia. To anyone else, the areas where the lights went up would have been a mystery. They were not for him. He had known the location of every single Russian strategic missile placement for ages. Just looking at the pattern of launch sites, he knew whoever had made the call in Moscow had decided to use the newest and largest ICBM in their arsenal, the RS-28 Sarmat.

“Stupid bastards,” Sweed muttered in an unusual display of disapproval.

They had tried to explain it to them. He and his men had been talking to every single Russian general and politician with access to the nuclear button over the last hours, sharing every single bit of information they had about Rachel Reed and her mind-blowing condition.

As far as he could tell, someone in the Kremlin had drawn a circle with its center in Moscow. A quick look at the map told him that the circle was about two thousand miles in radius and that someone with a hotter head than humanity needed had decided that should Miss Reed cross it, they should vaporize her.

It took some time for the over a hundred trajectories to display on the screen. The AI soon projected what Sweed had already known: they all converged on the island of Naxos, where the titanic scientist was resting and doing herself while the rest of the world tried to figure out how to react to her.

“God help us!” Sweed said to himself.

There was no way to predict what would happen. Arthur Sweed had trouble imagining the woman even larger. She was over ten miles in height now. According to every bit of scientific knowledge, she should not be able even to breathe. But there she was, fingering herself as if there was no tomorrow.

Greece was close enough to Russia, so they did not have to wait too long for the dreaded outcome. One after the other, massive nuclear deflagrations turned the screen white as they razed thousands of square miles around the island the giantess had chosen to rest and indulge. General Sweed remained in silence, trying to project some calm to his men, waiting for the overlapping mushroom clouds to clear, dreading the outcome.

“It’s clearing!” one of his men finally said.

Sweed could notice some hope in a few of the men. They still had not internalized that the might of humanity was powerless against their new enemy. In their minds, the most powerful weapons in their arsenal should be enough against her.

The shape of a nude woman that would have been considered beautiful if she had not killed already half a billion people showed up, blurred by the aftermath of the explosion. Several men contained their breath. And then, the woman started moving, sitting up. Sweed was not an expert in human behavior, but it was clear that she was not happy.

He sighed in relief. For everything he could see, she was not larger.

“She is alive!” a man said, sounding shocked. He had been one of the hopeful. Sweed did not find it in him to judge them harshly, no matter how flawed their thinking was.

His mind was already processing the scenario. The fact that she had not grown any more alleviated him. At least her power for destruction had not been augmented. He knew that her willingness to use the amazing capability to wreak havoc would probably be at its height, though.

The path forward appeared clear in his mind.

“Get the B2’s at Aviano in the air. Patch me with their commander. I need to give them precise instructions.”

His men were shocked, but to their credit, they remained as efficient as one could expect. Sweed did not allow himself to be distracted as he planned the operation. It was not until everything was set up that he let the thought in the back of his mind come to his consciousness.

“I just sentenced 140 million people to die,” he reflected. And still, he knew it was the right decision.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

To say that Rachel was miffed would have been the understatement of the year. One moment she had been inches away from coming, and the next, she was hit from every direction. She did not need to be an expert in nuclear warfare to know what she had been hit with. The combination of intense heat with a wave pressure that even she had been able to notice was the trademark of an H-bomb. The fact that it was coming from a hundred spots at once only told her that she had been hit with many warheads simultaneously.

There was a moment of concern. It vanished in a second as soon as the titaness realized that the shockwaves broke against her like the sea against a seawall.

She still had to endure the barrage for a while. Her mood evolved from incredibly pissed to incensed during those seconds. By the time the smoke started clearing around her, she was determined to exterminate half of the world’s population in retribution.

The aftermath of the explosion faded away. Rachel sat down, angrier than she could remember. She used the back of her hand to clear her watering eyes and observe the area around her. Her surroundings were a wasteland. The sea was boiling. Every island around her was razed. The mainland was burning. She was sitting at the epicenter of ground zero, unscratched as the world suffered the consequences of what should have been a deadly attack.

Rachel did not stop to think that she should feel proud. For all she knew, she had been hit with the largest nuclear weapons in the human arsenal. And they had been nothing more than a short sauna session. She was not concerned about the effects of radiation. How could she be if a heat wave thousands of degrees hot had not been able even to cause her a tiny blister?

This is what she had become. This is what she was. A day ago, a considerably milder attack from the US Air Force had brought her to the limit. Only a new growth spurt had been able to rescue her. And now, a salvo that could have razed several countries at once had barely managed to cause her discomfort. The fact that it had cut her road to the largest orgasm in history was way more disappointing.

And still, her mind could not get around the fact that she had been attacked. And, judging by the scenes of devastation around her, the attempt on her had not been something small.

“I told them! I fucking told them!” her mind screamed in rage. It demanded her to be harsh, to act on an impulse, to crush millions to vent. This strong voice was very present, but a calmer one joined the conversation. She would punish them. Of course, she would. The world had to learn what happened when she was confronted, once and for all. But going berserk would not do it. It would only prove that she was devastating, but not that she knew how to punish her enemies precisely.

She had to pause for a moment and think. She had to find out who was behind the attack. Once she knew, she could then land the most devastating blow to them while saving some of her wrath for some other random populations.

Of course, it was hard to question people at ten miles in height, so all she had left was her superior intelligence. It wasn’t hard to narrow down to three countries that could be behind the attempt. The number of warheads was too large for anyone other than a state to have organized the attack, and there were only three nations that possessed enough nuclear missiles to orchestrate something like that: China, Russia, and her former homeland, the United States.

Something deep inside her told Rachel that her former comrades had been the ones pushing the button. Maybe because they were still pissed at the demise of DC and New York, maybe because they felt they would not have another chance of catching her so far away from their country, it felt logical in her head that the United States of America had tried to kill her. It was not as if they had not tried before.

Rachel clenched her fists, the single act causing shockwaves by itself. Her calves tightened, ready to stand up. She did not think she would need much more than half an hour to cross the Mediterranean first and the Atlantic later. Once she did, she would raze the entire Eastern Seaboard of the country. Maybe then they would realize that she was not joking.

And then, as she was ready to get to her full height, the most unexpected thing happened. Rachel blinked twice since she initially thought that she was getting blinded by the sun. She was not. Much like a drawing in an Etch-A-Sketch, the text started forming on the horizon with thick white smoke. It was as surreal as it was unmistakable. Intrigued, Rachel remained in position, waiting for the first sentence to complete.

It was Russia

There was no need for very deep interpretation. Rachel was mind blown. Whoever had thought of this way to communicate with her was pure genius. She had to admire the thinking. Which, of course, opened up the possibility that she was being cheated. It was far from impossible that someone had decided to nuke her and had already prepared the means to lead her to the wrong attacker.

“Why should I trust you?” she replied.

She could not see her interlocutor, but she did not need to. Everyone for hundreds of miles had clearly listened to her question.

It took some time for the aerial Etch-A-Sketch to start working again. The sentence was less definitive this time.

Reentry trails

She guessed that there was only so much one could write with a few planes, so whoever was chatting with her had had to make a bet that she would draw the logical conclusion from the sentence. They respected her intelligence, which appeased her hurt ego somewhat.

The moments before the impact were blurry in Rachel’s mind. After all, she had been doing herself with a passion, and her head had been focused on something else. Still, she managed to rescue some mental flashes of the red trails as what she now knew were ballistic missiles got back into the atmosphere.

She quickly understood what her conversation partner was trying to make her see. Every single trail followed a similar pattern, an arrow trajectory rather than a dot. And every single arrow’s origin was in the same direction: North-East.

“Damned Russians!” she muttered, suddenly understanding.

A minute later, Rachel Reed was crossing the Bosphorus and entering the Black Sea. She had a job to do.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was relatively easy to hit a 10-mile woman lying on an island with a ballistic missile. It was way harder to hit her when she moved several times the speed of sound. To their credit, the Russian Strategic Command tried its best, using complex and hurriedly assembled mathematical models to predict her future position. A few of the ICBMs hit close enough that she felt them. Most of them only managed to kill millions ahead of her arrival.

The giantess crossed the red line a minute later. Once she did, launching a nuclear strike at her was as dangerous as letting her be, so the barrage stopped. Even in the depths of the bunker, deep under the Kremlin, the generals and politicians felt the heavy shuddering as the mountain woman stopped at the outskirts of the city.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Moscow was a vast city, even larger than London. Rachel observed it like prey as she stood at its edge, hands on her hips as she made up her mind on how to punish her attackers. Her stomach groaned right then, giving her an idea.

“You challenged me. Prepare to make up for it!”

The goddess got down to her hands and knees without warning, crushing tens of thousands. They would never learn that they had been the lucky ones. Maneuvering her neverending anatomy with a grace that felt impossible, the gigantic redhead positioned her head right over the densest part of the suburb where she was located. Her thick lips parted a moment later.

At her current size, there was nothing Rachel could do to get some detail on the people’s reactions. It was not as if she cared. She was too much above the microscopic bastards to give a damn about them as individuals. All she was interested in right now was her ability to shape them as a group. Her other area of interest was the use they could have for her. She was about to test it now.

Most people under Rachel simply ran. A few were brave enough to look up at her as they did. The visible action of lips thousands of feet wide puckering was enough to send them all into a state of panic. Everyone knew what was coming.

Only it did not come. Her lungs did not unleash a hurricane as they had previously done. Instead, her noticeable sucking created a different type of effect, a vacuum where blowing would have brought kinetic disaster.

A narrow stream of dust started forming, moving towards the parted lips, which were channeling the unfathomable sucking power of the goddess’ lungs. A closer look revealed that the particles forming the funnel-like stream were nothing more than people, cars, and other stuff found on the road. Satisfied, Rachel oriented her head and lips to keep filling her mouth.

It was utterly satisfying to feel that she had something meaningful to bite. It was even better when she did, and an explosion of taste informed her that she might be titanic, but she still retained the ability to feel what she nourished.

The realization of what was going on made the crowd even madder. Being crushed was bad enough. The prospect of dissolving on the titan’s stomach was even worse.

Rachel’s mood was the opposite of her morsels. She was in heaven! Moving forward on her hands and knees, she kept on sucking, vacuuming thousands of people into her mouth every second. The goddess’ appetite matched her need for retribution, so she took her time, investing the best part of an hour to swallow as many of the twelve million people in the metropolis as she could with her methodical advance.

By the time she was done, Moscow had become a ghost town. Rachel was delighted about the knowledge that several million had now given their lives to the noble cause of keeping her fed. And still, she knew that a few more million would have made it out alive. She pondered whether to let them live with the knowledge of what she had done for the rest of their lives. The bitch in her ended up making the harsher decision. Not a minute had passed that the astronomical woman was standing right in front of Red Square, several city blocks razed under each sole.

“I’m full,” she said, forcing a belch to mock them even more. “No need for the rest of you!”

With that, the giantess raised her right foot as high as she could. She then mustered as much strength as she had on her leg and stomped down with the force that only a God could command. The Kremlin, its underground bunker, the Earth’s crust, and the first few thousand feet of the mantle ceased to be as her sole cut through them like a hot knife in butter.

Over half the city turned into dust as a shockwave that was several orders of magnitude worse than that of a nuclear blast washed out the buildings as if they had been made of sand. The survivors, as few as they were, soon realized that they had been the unlucky ones, as rivers of lava started forming in each direction from the massive crater and flooded the streets like a river that had suddenly broken through its damn. To Rachel, the magma felt moderately hot under her thick soles. To the rest of the world, its touch was instantly deadly.

Not interested to see the details of the certain fate she had sentenced Moscow to, the goddess turned North first and then East and started advancing across the largest country in the world, making a point of diverging her path to crush any town or city her eyes set upon. An hour later, three-quarters of the nation’s population was gone. Rachel stood at the edge of Kamchatka’s peninsula, arms akimbo, while she looked at the Kuril islands and Japan’s main archipelago behind. If she chose her path right, she could probably make it to Tokyo without wetting her feet.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Hideki had barely been a child by the end of World War 2. He still had flashes of the stories about the distant city of Hiroshima burning. The memories from his boyhood were way more vivid. Japanese society had promptly recovered, turning the country into an economic powerhouse. And still, the influence of the nuclear bombs was very present in its culture, fleshing out into the myth of Kaijus and Godzilla as representations of what the unchecked power of the atom could unleash.

Younger generations kept loving their stories of monsters, but they had forgotten where they had come from. Not Hideki.

This was probably the reason he stayed in place when the woman came over the horizon while everyone else in his village stampeded in a desperate attempt to flee. His ninety-one years might have had an influence on his decision too. Even if he still was in good health, Hideki knew that the best of his life was already behind him.

No representation of Godzilla anyone could have ever imagined could compete with her when it came to inspiring fear in Hideki’s heart. Part of it might be driven by her size – next to her, the giant lizard would appear merely like a bug. But Hideki knew that the biggest part of his fears came from the fact that he was looking at a human being rather than a mindless enlarged animal.

The woman was clearly westerner and young, her shapely and fit body leaving no doubt that she was in her prime. There was an air of superiority about her as she moved, looking down in disdain at whatever her feet were stepping on at any given moment. He saw her calves tense as she got ready to take a new step and felt the ground shudder when her foot landed just a few seconds later. And then, as he looked back up to see her ever-present smirk, he understood what gave him the shivers: different than the Kaijus of his youth, everything this monster was doing was on purpose.

Hideki had to take hold of a nearby tree as the next shaking threatened to throw him off his feet. By then, the approaching behemoth was so close that she appeared disfigured by perspective. A few more seconds and the next thud finally made him lose his balance. The pain was intense, he had probably broken his femur. The walls of the house behind him cracked as a prelude from the entire building collapsing on itself. It was far from the only one in the village. He barely had any time to register it. The next step made Hideki bounce ten feet in the air. He groaned when he landed. For everything he knew, there were a few more broken bones. He barely had time to feel them, though, when a dirt tsunami wall over a hundred feet tall washed him and his village out of the face of the Earth.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Japan was the most densely populated country she had found yet. And still, there was a nice contrast between the sheer number of cities and towns and the bucolic image of its landscape. There was barely any step Rachel took that did not finish one or more human settlements. She could not have been any less concerned.

There was a reason, and one only the newly ascended goddess had chosen this country to finish her first world tour. It soon showed up over the horizon, her privileged vantage giving her an unobstructed view of Japan’s main island.

Suddenly feeling excited, Rachel accelerated her pace, bringing the rate of devastation yet to another level. She did not care. A few million humans were unimportant next to her urges.

She found herself wetter than she had expected once Mount Fuji was right in front of her toes. To have the tallest mountain in Japan not even reach her knees was impressive. Its shape and isolation were much more important for what she had in mind.

Having postponed her moment since the nukes had interrupted her masturbation did not mean that her libido had gone into sleep mode during her journey of retribution. Quite the contrary: every single town she erased from the planet, every single human she crushed into the subatomic level turned her on a little more. And now, stopping for the first time since she had reacted to being attacked, Rachel finally realized just how horny she was.

The goddess’ nipples were swollen to the point of feeling as if they were ready to explode. Her skin started glistening, painted with thousands of gallons of shiny perspiration. And her clean-shaven crotch was so drenched that deadly projectiles of her love juices had been ruining the landscape below her as she took her last steps towards her target, the latest dildo she would ever have. That she would need one of the most iconic mountains on the planet to satisfy herself told some more about her mind-boggling power and dimensions.

She was in a hurry to get off. And still, it felt anticlimactic to do so without even a word to the twenty million souls dreading her from Tokyo’s metro area.

“You should be better used to a giant creature attacking than any other country on Earth!” she said in mockery. “To be fair to you, Godzilla or Gamera were never close to being as horny as I am!"

Rachel simply let out a burst of laughter as she proceeded to lower herself to her knees while she straddled the mountain.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

There were only two months every year when it was possible to climb to the top of Mount Fuji. The path, relatively easy for a mountain that high, became more crowded than Fifth Avenue once it was open. This had initially made Hans reluctant, but being stuck in Tokyo for one more day after his business meetings were over, he finally decided to take the chance and get to the peak of the country of the rising sun.

The first eight hours were both easy and uneventful. Crossing the cloud layer made him feel as if he could not get any higher. Still, he had some more way to go before he could get to the old volcanic crater. His feet started aching, and the air started getting too thin by the time the summit was in sight. He pushed himself just a bit more. The last few steps made him feel fulfilled. He was eager to climb the last slope and see the 2,000-foot-wide crater.

The scene, once he did that, was very different from the one he had expected. Rather than finding other hikers like him enjoying their moment, his eyes met the panickiest crowd he had ever seen. It did not take long to identify the source of such fear. It was walking toward them with a smile on her lips. Hans’ heart missed a couple of beats when he realized that the woman easily dwarfed the mountain he was standing on.

Hans lived the next few minutes like a muffled nightmare. Different than most other people at the summit, he did not run or yell. It felt as if his muscles refused to obey his will. He recovered part of his ability to react once the light was cast away. A meteorite dropped a few hundred feet to his right, crushing several dozen of his new comrades and splashing him with a sweet aroma. He was still speechless as he looked up to see two pinkish folds of flesh coming down on him. Their edges brushed the mountain hundreds of feet around him. Hans remained untouched, having been near the center of the depression the lips had framed. The scattered rays of light that had given him some visibility of the summit a few seconds ago were gone. The environment soon became too musky even to breathe. The last effort from his lungs was to release the scream he had been holding over the last half an hour. He suffocated shortly after.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel moaned in bliss as she felt heavy rocks being peeled from the slopes of Mount Fuji as she thrust herself down. The sensation of her nether lips, one of the softest and most delicate parts of her anatomy, doing the work of eons of erosion in a matter of seconds was overwhelmingly exciting.

She was being gentle, now, much as if she were trying to bring an inexperienced sex partner into the mood. Still, the sensual gyrations of her hips as she moved up and down were sending an avalanche of rock and death into the densely populated areas around.

Mount Fuji filled her. Considering her dimensions, this was both unique and exhilarating. Her slow movements, combined with the impregnability of her skin, were also honing the cone of the dormant volcano like soft clay, turning it into the perfect match for her vagina, like some sort of made-to-order dildo.

The initial roughness of the mountain was quickly becoming the loveliest smoothness of extrusive rock pleasuring her ready cunt. Sensing the old volcano was now ready for her, Rachel increased the vigor of her thrusts, letting more of her sexual predator side show up.

“Oh yes!” she screamed, starting to feel like her lover was giving her what she wanted.

Next to her right foot, the city of Tokyo was succumbing to the wildest earthquake ever registered on the face of Earth. Skyscrapers that had been designed to withstand magnitude nine shakings were shivering like leaves on the wind, a few breaking in half and sending their crowded tops into the packed streets below like deadly meteorites raining from heaven.

Rachel kept increasing her intensity, panting heavily as she felt the fire build up inside her.

“Oh yes!” she screamed once more. “This is the best shag ever!” she announced to the world.

Her left hand pinched her nipple with vice, bringing it to the threshold of pain, coincidentally increasing the pleasure she felt. Her cunt was on autopilot, battering the mountain like a bouncer, wrecking it from its foundations.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhh!” she let out a louder and longer scream, letting the world know that she was getting closer and closer to climax.

Rachel lost the sense of time. To the world around her, the goddess was at it for nearly half an hour, the magnitude of her destruction increasing with every wild thrust.

Unknown to her and to the rest of the world, her devastation reached further than the densely populated areas around her, though. Deep down under the mountain, the rocks that had blocked Mount Fuji’s conduit for over three hundred years started shattering. Even deeper toward the center of the Earth, the thin layer that connected the volcano with the Earth’s mantle was all but gone.

Her impetus ended up disintegrating both dams at once. Once she did, the planet seemed to attempt to get revenge on the creature that was beating it so harshly and sent millions of gallons of superheated magma into the woman’s cunt, much like a deadly ejaculation.

Rachel felt herself being filled with a burning hell a moment later. There was a moment of discomfort. And then, her body adapted to the sudden change, and the heat became the most wonderful source of pleasure ever.

“Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she screamed to the top of her lungs.

The giantess kept thrusting, filling herself with a renewed discharge of molten magma.

“Oh, my fucking goodness!” she repeated.

The orgasm came. And then another. And another. Rachel started letting out a series of short and high-pitched screams while she panted, eyes closed, skin moisture by sweat. It went on for minutes. The minutes became hours. The goddess kept screaming, the planet’s sexual touch keeping her enraptured and oblivious to the world around her.

The island of Honshu, where the majority of Japan’s population lived, started becoming the live image of hell on earth, as the ground shattered into deep fissures that led straight into deep underground rivers of lava.

She kept screaming, one orgasm leaving its place to the next. It was nearly five hours before the entire thing finished.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she let out as she dropped on her back, ripping half of Mount Fuji’s cone with her cunt.

Rachel’s chest bulged noticeably as her heart and lungs tried to keep up with her ecstasy. And then, a sweet veil of pleasure embraced the goddess as she dropped into a deep slumber.

Over half of the country’s population was gone. Those that survived faced the quest of finding somewhere they could move before the land that had previously been their home ended up finishing them in its newfound harshness.

And then, Rachel’s feet, which already stood tall as mountains, started charging forward, digging deep trenches with their heels as they razed everything they met.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Oh my God! She is growing again!” someone screamed at NORAD while General Sweed observed the screen without blinking.

The satellite image was a closeup of the massive woman. It soon became a closeup of her chest as her expanding anatomy started expanding beyond the boundaries of the screen.

“Switch lenses,” he commanded.

The operator knew what he wanted. That he chose a camera that showed practically the entire island of Honshu and told Sweed what the young man was expecting. Seeing that the nude body of Rachel Reed was already visible in the center of the island, he might not be so wrong…

Her feet expanded in different directions. Her legs had been open wide when she had lied down. Her right foot was finishing what was left of Japan south of Tokyo. Her left one was dipping into a sea that could barely wet her heel.

Further north, Miss Reid’s auburn mane was wreaking havoc in the remains of her previous rampage while heading towards Mount Fuji; her expanding head was digging the earth with its unfathomable weight.

“How big is she going to get?” someone asked.

Of course, there was no telling. Arthur Sweed observed the scene without crossing a new word with his staff. It lasted for the best part of an hour. By the time the cameras could confirm that there was no expansion, Rachel Reed was taking over most of the island of Honshu.

“Patch me in with NASA,” he said coldly.

It was not even plan B. In General Sweed’s mind, what he was about to propose should not have even been plan Z. But he simply had no other idea about how to deal with her. And one thing he was convinced of was that they could not afford to let her wake up. Only God knew what a three-hundred-mile-tall woman could do to the planet if she started moving around.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

There was no noise, only light. Rachel’s earlobes were beyond the latest layers of the atmosphere, so there was no air for soundwaves to ride on. The unfiltered rays of the Sun hit her eight-hundred-foot thick eyelids and started warming them. Eventually, her eyes noticed and sent the signal to a brain heavier than the world’s entire population combined.

Nerve connections that emitted higher energy than the Hiroshima bomb started forming. They sent the goddess into a slow transition from sweet sleep into delightful wakefulness. Rachel felt her dreams fade away, replaced by a slowly increasing awareness of her surroundings.

She had had the best dream ever. It had been shapeless, vague, but delicious nonetheless. It had been a dream of feelings rather than facts. She had sensed unlimited power. She had soaked in absolute control. She had been flooded by endless lust and pleasure. And now, she knew that she was waking to live the continuation of her dream in reality.

Suddenly, the world felt strange. It made her overreact and sit down more in a hurry than she had expected. Her surroundings were dark. Her skin felt chilly. There was no wind. There was no sound. It took her a while to find out why.

And then, as she looked down at the map of the earth from a satellite view, she slapped herself on the thigh and let an “Oh” out. She never heard it outside the confines of her body. There was no voice in outer space.

“Oh-my-God!” she thought.

Of course, she knew what had happened. After five previous growth spurts, Rachel’s mind was more than ready to accept that she could grow further. She had even felt that the fuel inside her driving her spurts was more present than ever. After having been nuked without consequence, she would have never imagined that sex would do the trick. Only it had not been standard sex… as far as she knew, Rachel had had more orgasms in one go than the entire world’s population had enjoyed in the same period of time.

“How fucking big am I?” she thought.

She did not have any good references… only the countries around her. As far as she could see, she was taking most of the island she had been razing before this last spurt. She was as big as Japan! How big was Japan, though? A hundred miles? No, she was pretty sure it was larger than that. Two hundred? More like three hundred, she thought to herself. Three hundred miles! Three hundred fucking miles!

This was something else. Being miles tall was impressive. Being able to fuck a mountain was astonishing. But being as big as a country? It was not as if the Earth was so much bigger than that, was it? It was about twenty-five thousand miles around the planet. If she was three hundred miles tall, this meant that she could circle the globe in less than two hundred steps – she did not think it would take her longer than five minutes.

“Oh-my-God!” she mentally repeated to herself.

Every cell in Rachel’s body was exuding power. She had never felt such a delightful sensation, and the last two days had been intense on this front. The bliss at the implications of this last spurt was so overwhelming that she postponed for several minutes the inventory of more inconvenient consequences.

There was no way she would be able to see humans anymore. In every single way, they had become microscopic, like bacteria infesting her planet. The Earth itself was the only thing she was able to compare herself to. She could not communicate either. This led her to her next thought: her head was way beyond the outer layers of the atmosphere. She should not be able to breathe. As a matter of fact, her chest was not moving up and down anymore. How in the hell was she still alive? A hand to her abundant chest revealed that her heart was still beating, but not everything in her anatomy seemed to behave like a simply supersized human. Rachel had no explanation for it. In the past, this would have greatly upset her. She did not care anymore. Once she had grown to the sizes she had held over the rest of her adventure, she was more than ready to accept that she could live without air. 

“What should I do?”

Steering the course of humanity felt senseless now. She was so big that even if she managed to force them to execute her will, she would not be able to enjoy the outcome. To prove her point, Rachel reached out for a particularly concentrated group of lights she thought had to be Beijing. It was easy to dig the metro area from the ground with a finger. Next, the goddess lifted the megalopolis to her eyes. It became an icicle even before she could take a good look.

“Oh,” she thought. She had already felt the weakness of the planet at her previous size, but the consequences of her unchecked size and strength were even harder to predict now.

Beijing dropped back into the Earth, burning as it hit the atmosphere without being prepared at all for reentry. Rachel just giggled, even if it was lost to the void.

Humanity would not last long once she started moving at her new size. Only humanity had become of no consequence to her once they had become invisible to her naked eye. Somehow, she did not care. Maybe this was what it meant to be a goddess. Something inside her told Rachel that she should not care. Her power was now such that the lives of seven billion people were not even worth a second of her attention. Instinctively, she knew that she was ready for larger challenges, for a bigger adventure. The old Rachel would have freaked out at planning based on a whim. The new godly version of the smartest scientist on Earth was perfectly ready to accept fate.

Somehow, she felt the only thing she needed before opening the next chapter in her goddesshood was some closure. She stood up in no time, feeling almost weightless as if Earth’s gravity could not pull her down as hard as it had done over the previous twenty-seven years of her life.

Shanghai was gone under her right foot. This was impressive enough. Rachel was considerably more awestruck by what happened next. Over the last forty-eight hours, the titaness had become accustomed to her soles digging footprints on the ground. She would have never expected to see them fill with lava.

“I’m breaking the Earth’s crust,” she realized.

Seul was the next one to taste her curiosity. A new pool of magma filled the space that had previously been the demilitarized zone.

“I’m fucking breaking the planet’s crust!” she thought again, exhilarated.

She knew what she wanted to do next. She had been away from her home country for the best part of a day. She longed to be back. And she had some nasty ideas.

The Pacific Ocean suddenly did not feel so insurmountable as she started calmly wading it, if wading was even a description of what she was doing. The truth was that barely her soles were getting wet, and not for so long since they ended up reaching the planet’s mantle and unleashing a new pool of lava. Water from the Pacific then rushed to fill the depression cooling the magma and somehow restoring the previous status quo. After a few steps, though, the quantity of water that was needed to rebalance the devastation she was making just by walking lowered the ocean’s level by several dozen feet. So, San Francisco found itself several miles away from the shore by the time she showed up over the horizon.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Like most other people on the planet at that given moment, Lilith was praying. Like most of her new comrades, she had been agnostic until the day before.

It was impossible to see Rachel Reed in its entirety as she approached. Even at hundreds of miles away, her body got deformed by the curvature of Earth and the blurriness of the atmosphere. To Lilith, the new goddess appeared as two thick columns of flesh that advanced mercilessly toward them.

She could not say that Rachel Reed could not be felt, though. She was still a thousand miles away when fissures started forming in the streets of the city, swallowing cars, people, and buildings like a monster from the deep.

“Goddess, have mercy,” Lilith slowly muttered from the top of the hill she shared with several thousand others.

It was a second before the ground collapsed, sending all of them to the abyss.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel never reached the coast. She had other plans for California. Having had an application for a special project rejected by UCLA back when she was still twenty-one had made her look at Californians a bit worse than the rest of the country, and now fifty million people were going to pay for that slight.

The trick, of course, would be to find the fault lines. After all, Rachel had never studied geology in depth. She was convinced that she could overcome that small issue simply by trial and error.

Half of the planet shook as the goddess dropped to her knees next to the coastline. The only thing she regretted was not being able to taunt her victims about what she was about to do. And then, she decided that she should not accept limitations so easily.

Dropping on her hands and knees, the titaness brought her head down, moving her mouth as close to the surface as she could, bringing it back into the atmosphere. She had to inhale in order to get enough air in her lungs for what was about to come next. This alone wiped out several towns without Rachel even noticing. Her nostrils took in oxygen, people, cars, and buildings as they sucked with the force of an astronomical vacuum cleaner. Her voice then filled the planet as she said:

“I’m going to exfoliate you like dead cells!”

Rachel moved her head back into outer space. She then started feeling with her fingers. San Andreas’ fault was not so hard to find. Half of California shuddered as she pushed her fingertips into it. This was just the foreplay, though, so the goddess kept digging her digits into the ground, pushing until she felt the pleasurable heat of the mantle’s magma. It was insulting how little effort she had to apply to split the state from the rest of the continental shelf.

What came next required some more focus, but Rachel was perfectly willing to dedicate her attention to the task at hand. The job was fifteen minutes long, which was probably the biggest sustained effort she was going to make over the rest of her life. By the time she was done, California had been detached from the planet and was a dry leave floating in the ocean of magma below.

Rachel stood back up. And then, she crouched to pluck the state, which was longer than she was tall, into outer space. Barely a few million Californians had survived the goddess’s antics until now. They were instantly frozen when the titaness brought them into the cold vacuum of the universe.

The coast of California had once been the most expensive stretch of land on the planet. It was now a worthless piece of dirt in a goddess’ hands. With no further use for it, Rachel just tossed it in the direction of the sun. Without any air or friction to slow it down, everything from San Francisco to San Diego would eventually end up being swallowed by the burning star.

“How should I destroy the rest of this sorry planet?”

Her nose twitched. Something was itching at its back.

“What? Isn’t space… empty?” she thought.

A moment later, her lungs burnt as if they had been filled with molten gold. Rachel wanted to scream. No one heard anything.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“The Endeavor is reaching position,” the speaker said. NASA’s Houston control center had been carefully added to NORAD’s network.

“May God bless your men,” Arthur Sweed said, in a rare appeal to something else driving the results of his actions other than logic.

“Are you sure the device won’t affect Earth?” the man in charge at NASA asked.

“We can’t know. We can only pray,” Sweed replied, in yet another unusual response from him.

Only a handful of men in the US Military knew about the Manhattan II project. Arthur Sweed was one of them. It was curious that, having been against it since the beginning, he was now the one proposing to use the first and only antimatter bomb in human history.

No one really knew what an antimatter weapon was supposed to do. The theory around it was still very vague. It was commonly assumed that its power and hence, its capacity for destruction was several orders of magnitude larger than that of the largest H-bomb ever made. This was one of the reasons the carrier had been designed to fit into the space shuttle: there was only one safe place to test the device: outer space, as far away from Earth as possible.

NORAD, Lawrence Livermore, and NASA had worked against the clock in what was probably the best-executed operation in human history. Arthur Sweed found it ironic that no one would acknowledge that, even if they were successful. He did not care about recognition, though. He only cared about doing what was right. And, right now, the only course of action he could think of with any possibility to prevent the cosmic woman from destroying the planet was to rip her from the inside.

“This is a bumpy ride!” the calm voice from the pilot came through the line.

“Oh, god, she has a gravity of her own!” another voice joined it. “Adjusting course based on readings!” the voice then added.

General Sweed took a deep breath and followed the trajectory of the nearly microscopic space shuttle next to the vast form of what had once been a woman. One advantage they had was that once outside the atmosphere, the spacecraft could take practically any trajectory without subjecting the pilots to crushing G-forces. Still, the number of things that could happen to make the entire operation fail was so high that it was better not to think about it.

Doing the operation in space was also key because of another aspect. The small team of biologists, astronomers, and physicists that had gathered to determine the best possible trajectory had realized soon enough that it would be impossible to enter into the woman through her respiratory tract as long as she was breathing. The air from her mouth or the exhalation from her nose would be so violent that any aircraft that approached her would be disintegrated in a microsecond. The reason she could still live while not breathing was a mystery to everyone but also an advantage that they planned to take.

“God! Look at the size of that!” the awestruck voice of the pilot came back.

“It’s at least… what? Three? Four hundred feet wide?”

General Sweed understood that they were talking about her nostril, the entrance point towards her lungs, the spot where the biologists had speculated they could do the most damage.

“We’re in!” the pilot said. “This is no Star Wars trench, boys. The damned thing is the width of a fucking shipping lane!”

“Be careful with the hairs,” a third voice joined the conversation.

“Copy. Ready to take the bend at the nose juncture,” the pilot replied.

The next sentence started breaking. Arthur Sweed raised an eyebrow. And then, a mechanical voice from Houston confirmed what he feared.

“We lost contact. Her skin is too fucking thick!”

It was now a matter of waiting. The AI simulated their path through her throat. If everything went as expected, they would reach her lungs in ten seconds.

“Nine… eight… seven… six… five.. four… three…two… one…”

Nothing happened.

General Sweed clenched his fists. And then, he allowed himself to breathe when the woman’s face, broadcast to them through the camera of a geosynchronous satellite, changed abruptly. He even smiled lightly when her facial muscles contracted in a visible gesture of pain.

“We hurt her!” someone yelled at NORAD.

Then, the cheering started.

“Silence!” Sweed commanded, getting the response he expected in a second.

Something was wrong. Yes, Rachel Reed was hurt. But she was still conscious. They had detonated something inside her that, for all he knew, had the power to destroy a star. And she was fucking alive!

“Oh my God!” a voice called out.

She was growing again.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

They had hurt her. They had fucking hurt her. But… how?

Rachel had not thought she would ever feel pain again. So, the agony felt even worse as it filled every pore of her body. It was hard to think when every neuron in her brain was being overwhelmed by unbearable suffering, but the little higher thought she retained did not have too much trouble concluding that whatever it was that was burning her from the inside had been the work of men. But… how?

One hand moved to her chest, the other to her stomach. Rachel arched, stretching herself as she was being invaded by misery. She was compelled to scream, but her lungs were the source of her agony, so she would not have been able to even if there had been air.

The intense burning was now permeating to other parts of her body. Soon, her eyes watered, forming tears the size of lakes. Rachel felt her life leaving her. If this was to be her fate, it should better be quick. The pain was threatening to turn her crazy before it all was over.

Her body spasmed. The convulsions shattered North America under her feet, but she was oblivious to that. Her own life was way more important than that of the hundreds of millions being faced with apocalypse. Her fingernails scratched her skin as a new seizure drove her mad.

And then, when she feared that the next twitch would shatter her spine, a familiar feeling came back. It was not the first time Rachel moved from misery to ecstasy in an instant. This one was the most welcome of all. The burning pain gave way to a new type of warmth, the warmth that had turned her into a goddess. And when it felt impossible that a living being could get any larger, Rachel’s astronomical body started expanding again.

Soon, her feet started digging even deeper trenches into the North American shelf while her head rose higher into the cosmos.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“What have I done?” Arthur Sweed muttered, his eyes glued to the screen as his men rushed to evacuate.

“General!” an aide yelled. “General!”

“Go,” he said without turning.

It was pointless. The woman’s toes were quickly moving in their direction. One did not need to be a physicist to know that they would overwhelm Cheyenne Mountain and everything beneath it. The issue was that there was nowhere else on the planet where their fate would be any better. Rachel Reed would finish all life on Earth. And he had helped her accelerate the outcome.

How could it be? How could a woman grow to such proportions? How could she get so detached from humanity as to use her size to exterminate those that had shared species with her only two days before? How could the course of history change so dramatically in so little time?

He kept observing the monitors, seeing as the woman’s foot became a hundred miles first, a thousand later. It would soon reach Colorado. Satellite after satellite exploded as they inconsequentially crashed against the giantess’ rising body. There soon were no more images from above, and General Sweed had to resort to reports from the proximity sensors on the ground.

The advancing wave of flesh was now a hundred miles away. Fifty. Twenty. Ten.

It was time for him to be obliterated, like so many of his men. He never was. The sensors indicated that whatever it was that was charging the home of NORAD had already passed by it. General Sweed cursed, something even rarer than praying in the man. And then, he was pulled towards the ceiling, his body being pushed from below with vice.

“What the fuck?” he managed to let out as the world’s physics turned upside down.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was still growing. Her feet alone were laying waste to half of the country where she had lived. She could not prevent a noiseless chuckle from the height of her supremacy. There was no knowing where her size would peak. Once she had started at three hundred miles in height, there was not so much difference in what the final outcome was. Humanity was written off already. Her home planet was off the books too. As long as she could still breathe, she had become her own cosmos.

She was absorbed in these thoughts when the weirdest thing happened. Her soles, which had been shattering the surface of the planet and revealing its inhospitable interior, suddenly left the ground. It took Rachel a moment to understand what had occurred.

“Earth’s gravity cannot pull me down anymore!”

The knowledge that she had become her own celestial body in the Solar System was exhilarating, even if it was still hard to grasp what the consequences would be for her future life.

It did not take long for Earth’s orbit to adjust. Soon enough, her home planet started rotating around her in a synchronous movement.

Her mouth opened wide in silent laughter in the void.

Rachel kept growing. She had now to be taller than the Earth was wide. The planet-sized woman tried to recall what was the diameter of the former home of humanity. She had never been interested enough in the subject to remember the exact number, but she was pretty sure it was in the neighborhood of eight thousand miles.

Eight thousand miles!

The number was so massive that it was hard to grasp.

Rachel kept growing.

There was not much for the goddess to do while her body expanded, so she tried to form some theory about the reason she could live in an oxygen-less environment. She could not find one besides having transcended traditional biology.

Rachel kept growing.

Soon enough, the synchronous choreography of her planet as twin bodies became a much more one-sided dance with the Earth orbiting around her waist. She had a satellite! Out of curiosity, Rachel reached for the subcontinent she knew was India.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The world was broken. There was no planet that could stand the kind of beating Earth had suffered over the last hours. Without warning, the environment had become as harsh for human life as that of Titan or any other distant moon in the Solar System. The world population had been reduced to less than one percent of its original number. In India, this still meant over ten million people were trying to survive in hell precariously.

Without warning, the sky became dark. Five country-sized columns stretched in the sky as they seemed to slowly drop into their heads. Soon, everything that had been firmly attached to the ground became airborne: people, cars, uprooted trees, and skyscrapers flew upwards, apparently defying the laws of physics. The truth was that they were obeying them, exchanging the well-known gravity of their planet with the larger one of the massive approaching hand.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel dug her fingers deep into the Earth, almost scratching the outer core, ripping a large chunk of the sphere that contained India, among other countries. Disinterested, she just tossed it over her shoulder, sending it at the highest speed anything original from Earth had ever traveled, straight into the direction of the Oort Cloud.

She kept growing.

Eventually, the planet became the size of a football, looking even too frail to touch. Rachel observed it as it rotated around her, wondering if there was anyone alive to appreciate the perfection of her buttocks.

She kept growing.

At some point, her planet became the size of a ping pong ball and started orbiting at an accelerated pace, leaving a trail of lava behind as it did. Rachel realized that it would not remain in one piece for long.

“Better not waste it,” she thought with a mischievous smile.

Her hand reached out for the blue sphere once more. By then, the remaining survivors would have fit in a ship. Most of them perished when she applied minimal force to take hold of the planet.

Its destination was clear. Her lower lips dilated like never before to let her former home slide into her. A new soundless scream revealed how ecstatic she felt.

She kept growing.

Rachel felt a moment of puzzle when she noticed that, at her current rate, her planet would soon stop filling her and start becoming inconsequential. She decided to take the matter into her own hands before it was too late. Her vaginal muscles contracted. The planet shattered. She was filled with its warmth and energy.

A new unheard scream heralded a new orgasm. Rachel dozed off. Her growth accelerated.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

She did not know how long she had been sleeping. Once her eyes opened, Rachel inspected her surroundings, trying to find some references in the blackness of the void. The only thing that resulted familiar was the Sun. It appeared closer… much closer.

“I’ve been orbiting around it,” she understood.

She was moving fast, thousands of miles per second. And still, she needed the best part of a day to understand that her orbit was declining.

Rachel did not feel fear or regret. It was as worthy an ending as any other. With her planet gone, with the only intelligent species in Universe crushed in her sex, dying as she merged with the star that had brought life to the system was epic.

“I was a goddess… in the end, it turned out I was the goddess of death,” she thought, at peace.

Rachel used the best part of the year that she traveled in a spiral toward her end to recall her greatness, to revel in her power, to thrive in the feats she had achieved. They usually preceded a session of autosexual madness. Her wild orgasms typically gave way to long periods of sleep. Waking up just resumed the cycle.

Rachel never stopped stretching on her journey to the Sun. She would have never imagined that she would rival it in size once she got nearby. It was only fair, she thought. If there was somehow another intelligent species in the galaxy, seeing her merge with her equal rather than disappearing like a speck of dust would bring them the mythological sense of what she had achieved.

Her lips parted in a smile, and her arms unfolded as if to hug a long-lost lover as she traveled the latest thousands of miles towards her end. The warmth filled her, not burning but overflowing her with energy. In the end, her mind did not turn black but was filled with light.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The ground was cold when Rachel woke back up.

The… ground? Her mind switched back on at a faster than normal pace, sensing that something was off. It was hard to predict danger, but the hair at the back of her neck was standing on end.

She was in a white room. The floor, the walls, the ceiling… were all made of the most polished material she had ever seen. There were no doors, no windows, no air ducts… the only thing breaking the bareness of the area was an oval of yellow light hovering just behind her.

“What the fuck?” she said out loud.

She was as nude as she had been since the drug she had invented had turned her into a goddess. But everything around her suggested that she was not towering over her surroundings anymore. Why wasn’t she? Of course, it would have been more accurate to ask herself why she wasn’t dead.

Rachel walked around the room. She hit the walls. She yelled out as loud as she could. Eventually, she became hungry, a sensation that had eluded her for some time. She yelled again.

The farther wall finally opened, showing a square of light where there had previously only been a smooth surface. Six humanoid figures dressed in white moved in. Rachel noticed that they seemed to be her height almost at the same time that their facial features revealed that they were not human. And still, they had two arms, two legs, and skin tones in the same ranges she was used to on Earth.

“Hello?” she called.

The aliens all touched their wrists. Rachel could see an aura growing around them… a personal shield, she guessed.

“Where am I?” she asked them.

She could not deny being frustrated. She had been the goddess of the universe, for God’s sake. What was she doing, pleading to those sorry creatures?

One of the men raised his arm. A bolt of energy moved so quickly out of his wrist that all Rachel knew was that she had been hit by it. Her muscles tensed right away

“A stunner,” she realized.

Where the hell was she? Why were those men treating her like a threat?

Rachel dropped to her knees, the pain extending along her anatomy. And then, suddenly, the familiar warmth came back.

She smiled evilly as she got back to her feet. The awestruck humanoids were not even reaching her chest already.

“You guys made a mistake,” she told them as her head rose quickly towards the roof.


End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12384