SDD Boxed Up by New College Writer
Summary: The SDD Pandemic hit us all hard. Some more than others. Follow our main character contract SDD and be found a shipped to an old college friend. Will it end good for our protagonist? No not at all.

Another Chapter! Look I'm being consistent. as all ways reviews are what make writing these worth it.
Categories: Scat, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: SDD
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 12732 Read: 14843 Published: October 14 2022 Updated: August 23 2023

1. Clean up on Isle 5 by New College Writer

2. Delivered by New College Writer

3. The Boot by New College Writer

4. A Wild Night by New College Writer

5. GLUP by New College Writer

Clean up on Isle 5 by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
Promise there will be more chapters just whipped this up in one sitting and didnt expect it to be this long. Also please review if you like my work
In the Beginning SDD (Size Diminishment Disease) was Uncommon and exceptionally rare to lost more than an inch or two let alone diminish down to a few inches. These cases did happen every now and again though. Woefully many of these Diminished or Inchies as new Tik Tok trends were calling them, did not survive very long. It has been 5 years since the first reported case of SDD and only two years after the pandemic. In 2020 Iinchies became much more common. There was new cases of SDD all around the world but this time most of the afflicted were all diminished between 1-3 inches tall. Now the world went into lockdown but the big kicker was that people with SDD that only lost a few inches were also at risk to get infected again. It is now 2022 where our story begins and where I come in. I originally contracted the SDD virus in 2018 but it just took me from 6’ to 5’8. Reduced to a manlet in the span of six months. Most of my college friends at the time made fun of me and most were in jest but a few it wasn’t hidden what they did to Inchies behind closed doors so the jokes may have not been after all. I had managed to make it through the whole pandemic without recatching SDD or any of it subsequent variants. I had moved back home due to the pandemic and life was returning to normal but SDD still loomed overhead.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, the sun shined through the windows into my basement room. Nothing too special except for the boxes, moving from home to college and then back home will do that to a person. A life all boxed up, I got up and made myself a pot of coffee and started getting ready for the day. There was a pounding in my head almost like a hangover but I wasn’t drinking last night for sure, Must just be dehydrated. I was going out to the bars later tonight and needed to grab some food for the drunk hunger that I will most surely have. The morning turns to noon too quick and I’m ready and out the door to the local supermarket. I hop in the car head down the road. My head is pounding so bad as I enter the store so I rush right over to the snack isle. I grab a bag of potato chips and black out completely.

I start regaining consciousness what I can only imagine is a minute later. Its dark now and the ground is fairly soft. My head hurts less but I’m very disorientated. All of a sudden the ground starts to shake, at first rhythmic and distant but with every rumble the noise and shake amplifies. I stand to my feet only to be greeted with a soft roof when a sinking realization hits me. I feel up and down my body and realize that I’m entirely naked.

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

I’ve diminished, *BOOM*

No I must be dreaming, I slap myself, come on wake up *BOOM*

Wake up! I scream hitting myself again *BOOM* *BOOM*
Then silence…..


My whole world is flipped upside down as the ground below me is ripped out from beneath me like someone pulled a rug from under my feet. I start tumbling, within seconds I’m blinded by light and fall from a small drop on to cold tile floor. As my eyes adjust I can see just how bad the situation is. In front of me stand two college age girls about 100 times bigger than me. On my right the girl is wearing some type of sandals and very clearly a Inchie bone toe ring, traveling up she’s in cargo shorts and a crop top holding some kind of bag, She has blonde hair and glasses. She would be pretty if I wasn’t the size of a bug to her at the moment. The girl on my left-
The wind gets knocked out of me and the other girls bare foot slams into me and pins me to the floor. Im positioned right under the sole of her foot. My body pressed flat against the ground but not enough pressure to kill me it seems. The smell is rancid though, every exasperated breath from having the wind knocked out of me is tainted with a sweaty foot smell

“Grab the wallet and kick the clothes under there” Commanded the girl who currently has me pinned under her relatively soft sole. Several moments pass still trapped under here, I try to move but nothing budges.

“Are you ready to grab him?” the voice of my captor booms from above

“Yeah lift up” Says the other girl, a very fitting voice for her I think to myself as the entire weight is lifted off of me at once and just as quick colossal fingers wrap around my tiny frame. Suddenly I’m moving at what only feels like the speed of sound as I black out.

I awake to heat and as my eyes open Im greeted to the maw of the blonde girl. Her tongue connects with my face, so slimly and warm like bubble wrap being rubbed all over me. Something compels me to scream even though I understand what’s about to happen. As I begin to thrash

“Hey! Stop he’s alive!” Says the other voice, the onslaught stops and I’m removed from the maw covered in saliva.

“aww, but were in the snack isle, let me just have this one Alex, Pleaseeee” The defining voice in front of me whined

“No you ate the last two! Were selling this one Lena” Said the girl you finally got a good look at. She had black straight hair with large framed glasses, She has mousier features than the other girl but a slightly more deeper voice, She was wearing a blue blouse with a skirt and I assume sandals for how fast her bare foot was on me but I couldn’t see that far down.

“Store him somewhere till were out of the store” said Alex
At this point The speed of my movement was getting better and I was able to stay awake as I was lowered into her purse and unceremoniously dropped. I landed with a thud as the world around me started to shake. It was like being a motorized bull trying to gain my footing. Looking around there wasn’t much of anything of importance in the purse. Lipstick, Hair ties, a Tampon, a full brush and two packets of gum along with crumbs the size of golf balls and her phone. Clearly the first thing I tried was the phone but locked with Face ID. Dammit. I laid there in the semi illuminated prison. I listened to them checkout and talk, they were just there for snacks and happened to find more than they came for.
It was very obvious after a collection of my thoughts that these were immune. Back when the pandemic started it was determined that there was a fair bit of people immune, mainly female and it could be determined by a simple blood test. For the rest of us a vaccine was created after two years but it wasn’t 100% effective and there were some reports of people diminishing to microscopic sizes after receiving it.
I was being fumbled around for the better part of a half hour till we finally got back to Alex’s house, from eavesdropping I’ve managed to learn a few things about these two girl. One is they both are in some sort of university and two that there is so much boy drama that I couldn’t keep up if I wanted to but it didn’t matter they aren’t even acknowledging me. With them not at there destination I felt like the attention would be put back on me.
This time the hand that reached into the bag was Alex’s, She grabbed me with ease not caring about my struggling

“Lets get you cleaned up” she spoke holding me right up to her face. I could feel and taste her breath. But just as quickly I was brought to the sink

“Are you sure I cant keep him? I could use a good toe ring, or lunch.” Lena yelled from across the room
Alex started to say something but the sink was turned on and I was plunged into the water. Her hands rubbing and prodding my tiny form, When I was pulled from the stream Alex was looking down at me with a huge grin.
Was she enjoying this? Enjoying seeing me struggle and drown in her hands? My thoughts again cut short as a huge glob of something fell right on me and again the hands started to rub it into me. This wasn’t soap though, after a few seconds it began to burn. My eyes oh god oh fuck, my whole body started to burn like fire has just been thrown on me but the rubbing persisted. I help my eyes shut and started screaming out but then again I was plunged back into the water
The lukewarm water was soothing and trying to open my eyes made me see what was happening. All my hair was falling off. My head bald and body smooth. Did she dump Nair on me? This was bad.
The towel dried me off and I was set on the counter where Lena was sitting. It was cold and and my body was still in shock. Lenas fingers were around me before I even noticed. She brought her foot onto the counter

“Come onnn Alex, Look how good of a toe ring he would make” She said as I was bent into a C shape and fitted around her second toe. My body was already aching but now I was contorting to fit her toe and my face was plunged into the crack between her big and second toe. Its not pleasant, to get air my mouth was taking in globs of gunk and the smell was just putrid that if I had anything in my stomach other than coffee id of puked. I contemplated how the fluid inside me also shrunk due to a virus but brushed it off as smut logic and never thought about it again.

“Get it out of there, I just cleaned it and we have to post him to InterInchie, Ones with ID’s go for like $200” Alex said

“Why?” Lena retorted

“Can you get it out from between your toes?” Alex said as I was removed from Lena’s toe and thrown back onto the counter right next to my divers license.
The phone Alex was holding snapped a photo with the flash on.

“There posted, and its because usually there family or friends will pay more to have them back”

“Or to get their hands on them” Lena said as she leaned in close and looked at me lustfully

“Oh shit, It sold already” Alex said

“To who?” Lena asked, that fast I thought, I hoped this was my saving grace maybe it was a family member or one of my friends, at least one that I trusted

“This girl in New York named Sam” Alex Said as she turned the phone to me. There was the profile picture of Sam. My face lost what little color it had. She had dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes, Her face wasn’t plump but full and she had a very flat nose but still stunningly pretty and exactly how I remembered her.

“Well it looks that’s your saving angel” Alex said

“Or Doom” Lena Snickered

“You’re so weird” Alex said

“What do you want for dinner?” Lena responded as Alex grabbed me and my ID and thew me into a prepackaged box, without a word she taped up the box and left me trapped in here. Other than the packing peanuts there was also a Granola bar and a tiny water bottle, Clearly she had done this before. I could hear them talking outside the box and with all this time I couldn’t stop thinking about Sam. Back in college when SDD was just starting Sam was a fairly rich girl in my grade. She was known for using Inchies too. There was a video going around at time of one of fellow classmates she had come into possession of. At the time it was rare to see a 2in Inchie. But none the less she’s drunk at a party in some basement of a frat, wearing a lowcut silver sparkly dress, she grabs him off the counter along with a bottle of Vodka and puts him in first and starts chugging, after 1-2 shots I could only presume she sticks he tongue out and pats her stomach. She was supposed to get into trouble with the school but with Inchies rights still in congress they couldn’t do anything and it didn’t help her dad paid the school not to go public. The most fucked up part is that the family requested the remains but she said they were long gone, But all of a sudden the next week she come in with Inchie Earrings. And now here I am being overnight shipped to this monster.
I sat there and cried as Alex and Lena had a great night jamming out to Harry styles and Taylor swift.

A life all boxed up.
Delivered by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
Let me know what you think about the story, Reviews are welcomed
I eventually passed out in the box once everyone was long asleep. I Awoke to a falling sensation in the box sending me into freefall before hitting the side. Luckily there was padding along with the food and water, without it id of certainly hurt myself from the fall. Trying to listen to my surroundings but to no avail. Wherever I was, was dead quiet. After a few hours I had passed a finally heard voices but not of the girls who had found me. There were men now and after eavesdropping it was clear I was dropped off at a package center. The next three days were rough. I didn’t know how long I was going to be In this box so I had rationed the granola bar and water so it would last at least a week but with not light and only the sound of delivery drivers and cars it was hard to get a sense of time. No one knew I was in here it seemed or at least didn’t care. I was a package to be delivered and nothing more. I thought many times that it could be worse. I could be dead, digested by my Lena my previous captor, or a living toe ring for her. That was a slow death that I did not want to Imagine. There was still hope that maybe Sam would be nice, or maybe keep me as a pet? A sneaking dread within me knew that this probably wasn’t the case but I had to keep hope up while being flung around my cardboard prison. Finally, though the sounds were much different. The truck stopped and my box was picked up and set down shortly after before I heard the truck take off. The sounds were not of a package center that I had grown so used to by this point. I could hear birds chirping, People walking, and many cars passing by. Finally, the sound of the door opening and my box getting picked up. I could hear the sound of heels on stairs or maybe boots it was hard to tell and then the jingle of keys. The door opened and closed just as fast. The click of a lock and the sound of a zipper, wait no two zippers. Now soft footsteps and my box was set down and still. A drawer opened and the sound of cutting. Light seeped into the cardboard prison. Blinding me as the tape was cut and the top opened. Light flooded in blinding me. I put my hands up to cover my eyes.

“Awwww, is that you? You look so different all bald and small” bellowed from a voice above me. It was high pitched and I could hear the excitement in the voice. Before my eyes could even adjust, I was grabbed and thrust upward, A feeling I should have gotten used to.

“Do you remember me little guy? We went to college together!” She spoke. I was so close to her face that I could feel the warmth of her breath and the smell of…. Coffee? Some sort of drink on her breath. It overtook me for a moment.

“No? Eh its okay, not that it matters anymore. I will say though you’re like the 5th Inchie from school I’ve gotten my hands on.” She said as I was moved from her face to the table.

“I literally have the app alert me if anyone goes on sale, all you got to do is put in the names and it tells you, and well you were fairly cheap too so that helped.” She droned on and I started checking my surroundings. I was in a studio apartment it looked like, maybe a one bed 1 bath. I was standing on the granite countertops and the vibe of the place was new age minimalism but more plants than that. She was wearing a black dress that went down just above her knees. She was also wearing stocking and I could see the tall black boots she took off when she got into the apartment. The place too was immaculately clean. No crumbs on the counter and no clutter either. She was also wearing the earrings, maybe of the same Inchie she ate in college or maybe someone else but they were very obvious as she walked around the house talking to me.

“Oh my god, I’ve been going on and on. Where are my manners, are you hungry? Can I get you something to drink? That must’ve been a long trip.” She asked but before I could even answer she was already in the fridge getting me something. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad? Was I going to be a pet? I guess I could be okay with that. My thoughts were interrupted.

“Here you go, eat up.” She said as she laid out some leftover sushi and a tiny dish of water next to me and then sat down at the counter and watched above me. I reluctantly approached and took a bite. At first not stuffing myself but then as if I hadn’t eaten in days, which was almost true the granola bar wasn’t too filling over the last few days. In the middle of my first real meal, I heard a giggle coming from behind me. Turning to look Sam was just giggling to herself.

“Oh, please don’t mind me, you just look so cute eating food the same size as you” she said taking out her phone and snapping a picture of me.

“This is going on the story” she said. I stopped eating, The air still had a sense of dread in it like the calmness before a storm.

“Sam” I called out. Her attention was glued to her phone. “SAM” I yelled and finally caught her attention.

“Are you speaking? I’m sorry you Inchies are always too small to hear.” She said and returned to her phone. It was a few more minutes till she put her phone down and the attention returned back to me.

“You know… What was your name again? I forget so now you’re Inchie. You know Inchie I’m so excited to have you. There’s something special about knowing you beforehand. Like you used to be my size, isn’t that just crazy?” She said clearly not wanting a response.

“You also couldn’t have arrived at a more perfect time, it’s just starting to get cold out” she said. I was confused at what she meant by that, but the hope of a being a pet to this rich spoiled brat was dwindling.

“Do you wanna see the other Inchies? I have pictures of all of them” she said as her fingers descended towards me. But they passed over and grabbed the remaining sushi. She put the rest of it into her mouth searching through her phone.

“Well, you know the first one” She gestured towards her earrings

“He was great and Im sure you saw the video. Like everyone saw it that year, but his family was such jerks about it afterwards, like get over it, he was an Inchie, end of story” she said as my face turned white. Whatever she had in store for me was clearly malicious. The nonchalant nature of the situation was petrifying. How she talked about how inconvenient it was for her that his family took legal action.

“Well, here is the second one I got my hands on, don’t remember his name but he was a squirmer” She said as the phone was brought in front of me. The video started, this time she was in her dorm room, maybe senior year. She was only wearing panties. There was a Inchie in between her B cup breasts. She was squeezing them together and then grabbed him and dropped him into her mouth, Swallowing not a second later. The video ends as she sticks her tongue out.

“That’s the only video I have on here the rest are just pictures” She scrolled though the camera roll. The next one was a picture of her bare foot covered in blood and guts.

“First one I crushed like that actually, you Inchies feel real good when you pop like that and apparently are really good moisturizers too.” She aid, horrified what was about to become of me she scrolled to the next photo. This was a picture of her bare shaven vagina, dripping with a pinkish substance with her two fingers spread open to show the viscosity of the liquid.

“This guy exploded right was I orgasmed, literally top ten feelings and there was almost nothing left of him. Actually, funny story I would occasionally find a bone here or there for like a week after this.” The monster continued and the final picture popped on the screen. This one was of a log of shit in the toilet. Her fingers zoomed in on the screen giving a close up of what this was. Embedded in her shit were bones and a skull protruding.

“Did you know you guys come out like this? Isn’t that wild? These bones are actually a necklace right now its in the other room.” The giantess spoke. I was pale white, why was she showing me this? With this some sort of psychological torture? Was it some way to keep me in my-
Her hand was around me as I was yanked up and held over her head.

“Bye bye little inchie” She said as she closer her eyes and opened her maw

“Ahhhhhh” She said as I screamed, This was the end bought and eaten by some spoiled brat I knew for a just a moment in college. I closed my eyes and waited, and waited, and waited? I opened my eyes and saw Sam holding in a laugh. As soon as she saw that I was looking she burst out laughing

“Ahahahah, Oh my god, you should’ve seen the look on your face. I Almost feel bad for you, but no, I’m not going to eat you. But really you should’ve seen your face.” She spoke. She was messing with me? Was it all a joke? Just to get a rise out of me. What was real and what was messing with me? Tears were streaming down my face. This all was too much. I should be home, with my friends. My family. God I’m never going back am I. No. This must be a bad dream. I’m in a coma or something clearly. I had a stroke at the store, yeah that was it. I must’ve had a stroke and this is my coma dream.

“Hello? Yeah, earth to Inchie. Sorry I just had to give you a good scare but onto business. Let’s make a few things clear, you are a toy or whatever I need you to be. And for the next few months, or however long you last, I need you to be my insole. I have a lot of walking to do throughout the day and my feet get cold or tired so you’re going to be in my boots.” She said as her toned shifted. She was much sterner and commanding than before.

“Ill give you a few tips since you’ve been such a good sport and I want you to last a good while in there. Stay near my toes when I’m walking, it feels good when you’re there and you’re a lot less likely to get crushed, than if you were under my heel or ball. When I’m not wearing these boots I expect you to be cleaning the insides, not only will that keep you alive it also makes my boots all nice and clean, And finally when I’m at work or just bored I’m going to take you out and play with you in between my feet, just go limp, If you fight it you’re gonna break and you’re really not that irreplaceable.” She told me the rules like God speaking his laws of the land. Which in some ways was fitting. Sam was my god now, she owns me. Doesn’t even see me as a person just a toy.

“Look Inchie, I like you and spent a good amount of money on you, maybe if you do a reaaallyyy good job as an insole in my boots ill upgrade you to a less dangerous position but for now…” She said as she walked me over to her tall black boots and dropped me in. As I hit the sole with a thud the first thing that hit me was the smell. It was a mix of rancid cheesy smell with something artificially floral. I could see the indent where her foot sits in the boots all the toes so defined for extended usage. Above me through the opening of the boot was her face, smiling and watching me.

“And last thing, if you try to escape or get out at all, even if you accidentally fall out of this boot, I will not hesitate to end you fucker. I’ve had a few try and let me tell you I always enjoy nice smooth feet for a day or two.” She spew her words at me. Then she proceeded to walk away. I sat there for a few minutes. My nose was getting used to the smell or at least tolerating it. This wasn’t a coma dream it was too real. I felt my shaven head and tears streamed down my face. This was my life now. The insole of a spoiled brat. The nightmare would only get worse. Tomorrow she would presumably wear the boot that is now my home. I guess I could always just place myself under her ball or heel and just get it over with. Was this what life was now? A shadow was cast over me and I collapsed under the weight of a soft fabric.
“Also here you go, I usually wear the same nylons all week and wash them for laundry day” She spoke above me as her dirty nylon stocking was dropped on top of me. The smell I thought Id gotten used to was now ten times worse. The stocking was damp, and I could feel the lint and crumbs that she had picked up while walking around her apartment. I laid under that stocking and cried myself to sleep. Maybe tomorrow I would wake up back in my bed.
End Notes:
Where do you want this story to go? Not sure if hes going to make it through being an Insole. Next chapter soon
The Boot by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
Obligatory message that I don't post as much. Half assed apology where I lie and say there will be more frequent updates. Regardless enjoy
I couldn’t sleep. Hours had passed since I was left in this prison of leather and sweat. My nose had gotten used to the stale sent of the bott and unless I really thought about it my nose was blind. I stayed near the toe section because it was the farthest away from the nylons and those were a different story. The boot was dark but not pitch black, either Sam was still awake or she had left a light on in the living room, either way I could see. Waiting around I laid myself down in the imprint of Sam’s foot. You couldn’t see the imprint of the toes. The whole area was black like the rest of the imprint but spread out with none of the toes visible, I dared not wonder why. I placed my head where the ball of the foot was and stared into oblivion. My legs didn’t even stretch past the arch. It was a surreal feeling being this small, I hadn’t really got a chance to contemplate it like this, everything so far has been so… perilous but now that I am in this boot and the outside world is calm all I have to do is think. I try not to think about my old life because there really isn’t a way back to that. Maybe I could escape and find someone who would care for me and not treat me like a…. uh well a Inchie. It was interesting, the part of the insole where Sam’s foot left an imprint was hard compared to the rest that was quite soft. The leather walls were rough and in some places cracked. I looked for wear in the boot where I could get out but it was in vain. My body grew tired and before I knew it I drifted off.

I had awoken to the sounds of loud footsteps from outside the boot. I quickly shot up and ran to the heel. Looking up I could see it was morning and the nylon had been removed. I felt my stomach drop as a thumb came into view and lifted the boot straight in the air sending me tumbling to the toe of the boot. I hit my head with a soft thud at the toe of the boot and hit the top of the shoe and got slammed into the insole. The boot was still for a moment and then like a solar eclipse the light was darkened, and I could see Sam’s nylon covered foot enter the boot. I stayed at the toe backing myself up as the foot snaked it way toward me. Her toes got to a stopping point and at this point there was no light left in the shoe. But my eyes adjusted and I could see her toes start to dig into the insole inching their way toward me. They started to search for my presence, wiggling and prodding in the boot. I thought I was safe in the toe of the shoe near millimeters from my demise but all of a sudden the toes shot straight up and gravity started to work against me. I tried to cling to the leather as the boot was slowly tilted but my body was already slick with sweat from the heat emanating off of her toes. With a slip of my grip I tumbled directly into her toes and without hesitation they clamped down onto me. The nylon was smooth to the touch as my body made contact with it. The pressure from her squeezing down on me felt like I was going to explode right then and there. My face was pressed between her big toe and second toe. I felt my arm start to creek as the pressure released.

“There you are! Enjoy your day!” I heard muffled through the boot and my owners foot. Without a second thought she stepped down.
At first I thought that again I was going to explode from the pressure but after the fourth or fifth step my body had adjusted to a more comfortable position, There still was pressure with each step but less. I could only imagine where she was going. At first I thought that the stairs were going to do me in. Sam walked down them and put most or her weight on the balls of her feet causing the pressure on me under her toes to increase more than the average heel toe step that she was taking walking the rest of the time. I was proving to be resilient though. It was about fifteen minutes into the walk when the insole began to feel very cold. Sam was outside clearly and I couldn’t hear much and whatever I did hear I wasn’t really paying attention to because I was focusing on staying under her toes and not falling under the ball of her foot. Clearly the outside was chilling the boot and my primary purpose was made clear. At first the cold felt nice as it was a break from the hot and humid boot I was imprisoned in but the chill began to get colder and colder with each step. I was going to freeze if I didn’t get warm somehow. I have to dig myself deeper into her toes. I repositioned myself trying to close the gap between her toes and me. It was proving to be difficult due to the nylons but I was able to do it working a bit between each step. When I finally got situated I noticed two new things, the first was Sam squeezed her toes around me clearly pleased with my position because not only was I getting warm but her toes were warmed by my body heat. The second thing was the smell was much worse here. Before it was an average foot smell but here was rancid. I thought that I was going to pass out from the smell at first but I had to stay conscious to stay alive. I lost sense of time very quickly but after what felt like weeks of constant movement Sam had stopped walking and then there was a release of pressure. It felt so good to not have the weight of a building on top of me. My muscles already ached, my nose was stuffy from either the cold or being compacted so much and I was lightheaded.

I didn’t know where Sam was but I could assume it must be some sort of job, the insole started to warm up so we were inside. Her toes started to play with me more now that she had stopped walking. I was subjected to many more squeezes and doing the wave over my body with her toes. A few times I tried to fight them but she would just pin me down until I could no longer move then continue so I stopped to not anger her anymore. These periods of playing with me were erratic sometimes going for ages before continuing the abuse more. The whole boot suddenly lifted up and I thought it was to continue walking but it wasn’t, as the boot settled there was no pressure at all on me and her foot was pressed into the top of the boot. At first I thought that this was a blessing but as soon as the rhythmic swaying began I realized this was the most dangerous position I’ve been in all day. As soon as it started I instantly slid down to the heel of the boot. I had to get back to the toes to not get crushed, there’s no telling how log she will stay like this till her foot comes back down. I grabbed into the nylon material of her heel. It was slick with sweat but it didn’t make it slippery just damp. The boot bounced up and down and up and down, I started pulling myself up trying to get back to the toes. The arch was the hardest because it dipped in and to grab on the nylon took all my strength. As I passed the arch I just had to get past the ball of her foot. With labored breathing I grabbed one ball of nylon into my hand after the other. I was so close only a little longer, The foot stopped swaying and I was thrown into the foot by gravity. She was stepping back down. This was it, I am going to be crushed to death under the ball of Sam’s foot. The boot hit the ground and the ball pressed into me. It pinned me down where I couldn’t move. The breath left my lungs and the pressure continued and built up. I close my eyes and accepted my fate.

But It didn’t come, the pressure stopped and her foot lifted from my battered body. The boot tilted forward and I slide to her toes where I quickly repositioned myself before her foot set back down. Her toes squeezed me twice. Almost like checking up on me that I was okay. It was odd I almost felt safe here. Sam had saved me from certain peril, sure it was peril by her own hands or should I say feet but there was a semblance of compassion or maybe she just didn’t want to break her new foot toy. Either way I felt safe for the first time since I caught SDD.

The day continued without much else exciting happening, a few times I felt her move and walk around and then of course I hunkered down in her toes for the walk back from work. She got home and I was exhausted. My mouth tasted like her foot and my body reeked of her sweat. I heard a zipper and then the pressure released from my body and her nylon foot exited the shoe. A rush of fresh cooled air filled the boot shaped room I was in and for the first time all day it felt like I could breath. The heat was still emanating from the insole and it was almost comforting.

“So it looks like you survived your first day! Congrats that’s more than the other guy can say.” Sam said peering down into the boot. Other guy I asked myself? What was she talking about. The boot was then lifted up and tipped upside down and I spilled out onto the countertop. Regaining my senses I sat up and looked around. Sam was towering over me sitting at the counter I was currently on. Looking to my left I saw some bits of food and water. Without hesitation I got up and ran over to the bottlecap filled with water. I didn’t care what else was around me I was just so thirsty. I was dunking my whole head in to get mouthful after mouthful of water like it was the last I was ever going to have and to be fair it very well could be.

“Its your lucky day you don’t have to share” Sam said above me holding the other boot. She tipped it upside down and out came viscera. Blood splattered onto the granite countertop. There was bones and what resembled organs falling out of the boot. In the end there was just a pile of… of… mush.

“Yeah he didn’t make it. Its sad I only had him for like 4 days.” Sam said with a tinge of sadness in her voice. She leaned back in her chair and put both of her bare feet up onto the counter next to the mush pile. The smell assaulted your nostrils. Clearly the moment I got out of the boots my nose blindness was gone.

“Well get to it inchie, I’m not getting any younger” Sam ordered. I was confused. What did she want me to do? I pulled myself away from the water and reluctantly walked over to her feet.

“What are you waiting for start rubbing it in! Unless you want to help make my feet smooth the same way as at one!” Sam barked at me. She didn’t even glance up from her phone when she said it. I couldn’t believe she wanted me to rub in the remains of another Inchie like myself. I walked over to the pile of what was left of the Inchie who’s fate could have easily been mine. The smell of iron filled the air with a stench I cannot describe. I had never smelled anything like it before in my life. I stopped breathing through my nose and grabbed a handful of the crimson mush. The blood and viscera covered my body and dripped from my hands all over myself. I walked to her soft and smooth soles and began to rub it in. I couldn’t reach to the balls of her feet so I worked mainly on the heels. After several minutes of back and forth I had barely even covered one heel with the former Inchie.

“Okay since its your first day I wont make you join your little friend but you’re still going to help massage it in one way or another and maybe next time you’ll try a bit harder.” Sam said turning her attention from her phone to me. She pulled her feet off the counter and got up. She walked to the kitchen and got a piece of Tupperware and came back to the counter. She cupped her hand and slammed it down on the counter behind me. It slowly slid towards me and the mess. It was too fast and I was caught in the sweep pushing me closer to the edge of the counter. Off the edge I fell and landed in the Tupperware along with what was left of the other Inchie. I try to stand up, my body now covered in gore. Sam put the Tupperware on the ground below where she is sitting. Before I know what’s happening both her feet descend into the Tupperware. I’m pinned down at first but as her feet start to move I’m dragged along with them. Sam rolls me back and forth through the blood and guts as a sort of paint roller for her feet. Over the next fifteen minutes I’m put through hell. I’m assaulted on both sides by her bare feet. Rolled between them, my head going in between each and every toe. When the assault finally stops her feet lay flat on either side of me. My mouth filled with blood that I hope is not my own. I lay there covered in blood sweat and tears. I pass out from exhaustion.

I wake up to the sound of running water. I look around me to see that I’m still covered in dried red blood from head to toe. I’m on a cold white surface. I look up to see Sam in front of me but realize quickly that it’s a mirror and she’s behind me, fully nude. Turning around Sam is fully undressed wiping the makeup off her face with a wipe. Directly behind me pressed on the counter is her bare vagina. The area around it is smooth either from shaving or waxing. She has an innie vagina so there’s not much to see but the smell is ever present. Its slightly dark around her inner thighs and vagina. It smells like sex around me. Turning my gaze upwards I follow the titan of a body upwards to see her belly. She has a curvy frame but there’s a little pudge to her belly, continuing to her chest, her boobs are very perky and a solid size. Big enough to easily crush me in between. Not realizing it at first but I have a very prominent erection.
Sam is still in her own world not paying any attention to me. I continue to look around and realize that I am in the bathroom. The shower is running steaming up the room. While trying to get my bearings Sam’s hand wraps around my and carries me over to the shower. Sam immediately squirts a glob of soap onto my body in her hand and proceeds to put me under the shower head using both her hands to rub all over me. The soap burns my eyes and I think several times that I’m going to drown but her fingers keep rubbing my body up and down. Once all the blood is off she sets me on the small ledge in the shower and starts to clean herself. I must admit watcher her rub her naked body down with soap was turning me on. Sam was very attractive and seeing her curves accentuated with light bubbles from the soap was getting me going. I had no plans to take care of it at the moment because the fear of slipping and getting crushed or washed away was ever prevalent.

After Sam had finishing rising off she turned off the shower and grabbed me. She dropped me in a towel and dried me off then set me on the bathroom sink and dried herself off. She got into her pajamas and then grabbed me and took me to the bedroom.

“Okay well you actually didn’t do half bad for your first day. You actually felt really good under my feet at work. Here’s where you can stay when you’re not in my boots” Sam said going to closet of her bedroom and pulling out a pair of UGG boots.

“There’s like a toilet in here and its soft enough to get a goodnights sleep in. Remember though if you try to pull anything or get away I just wont crush you, ill swallow you whole. Got it” Sam angerly said

“GOT IT!” She yelled with anger on her face. I nodded yes knowing that a verbal response would go unheard

“Good! Now get some rest little foot toy, got a big day ahead of you tomorrow, the girls are going out clubbing!” Sam then resigned to her bed and turned out the lights.

In the UGG boot was a little makeshift toilet and a old sock clearly meant to be a blanket. I wonder why she has this id she goes through Inchies so fast. The last one she had for only a few days. Were there other places like this in her home? I hadn’t actually seen any other Inchies just a general mention of them. I wonder how many Inchies have been where I am right now. In this boot, being used as a foot toy for this spoiled cruel girl. There was no use asking these questions to myself because I would likely never get the answer to them. In a few days or even tomorrow ill slip up or Sam will be having a bad day or even she just gets a little peckish and ill be gone. Another will take my place under her foot or in her stomach. They may sit here too in this UGG boot and wonder if there were others like them. Of course there was, and one of them was Me.
End Notes:
Next chapter: the club
A Wild Night by New College Writer
“Wakey Wakey” I heard as I was jolted awake. Sam’s fingers were already upon me. Her nails were a nice shade of maroon and she brought me right up to her face.

“Okay little inchie, today is a special day. Me and the girls are going to the club tonight and since I kinda like you and want to keep you around a little bit longer, my boots aren’t an option” She spoke, what did she mean by this? As usual she was more talking at me rather to me.

“You guys don’t really make it out if I go clubbing and you’re in my boots. So I thought of somewhere else to put you, butttt you’ll just have to wait for tonight to find out! And I’m pretty sure you’ll survive!” Sam said in a cheery tone as her fingers released me and I tumbled to the bottom of her boot. The same boot I was in the other day and just like before her nylon toes descended upon me. Her toes kneaded at me as the boot zipped up and I was pressed deeper and deeper into her soft toes. They wiggled around me feeling my form and molesting me. There was no words of encouragement today. I guess now that I’ve been shown the ropes the pageantry is done. She began to walk and I stayed pretty safe under her toes. It was the same level of cold as the day prior and I think I could hear the same thing as the last. A routine that I’ll have to get used to. I think it’s at lunch when she starts to pay me more attention. Her toes wiggle more and poke and prod. Sometimes she will try to adjust me and others I think it’s just because she likes to feel me squirm beneath her. My thoughts were entirely on what she said to me this morning though. If not in the boots then where could she put me. I guess with my small size there are a lot of places. Could it be her butt? Would she really shove me up her ass, or I guess at least in her underwear? No she never took me as someone who liked anal but I could be wrong. Her toes curled around me again, squeezing me not only for the warmth but to assert her dominance and remind us both that I’m the inchie in her shoe and she’s the goddess that’s wearing them. I wonder if it’s her boobs. Girls keep stuff in their bras right? I imagine that it would be harder to breath though, All the flesh and fat of her breasts pressed up against me. Id imagine that id suffocate or be smothered. I realized that I had gotten hard just thinking about that. I mean Sam was always attractive and maybe there was something awakening in me, something that was turning me on just being used by her. She is very pretty, maybe this isn’t so bad. Being owned by a beautiful girl who takes care of me and in return I massage her feet and keep them warm? Is that really a bad deal. I’m rock hard at this point and grab my cock in my hand. Am I really going to do this? Sam’s nylon toes curl around me again and I can’t help myself. I begin to stroke myself. My tongue sticks out and laps up some sweat from her toes. The taste is revolting and makes me want to gag but for some reason it makes me so hard. I keep lapping and licking and stroking until finally I cum all over myself and her toes. As she scrunches me it gets all rubbed in. I hope she can’t feel wetness or anything.

The day goes on and before I know it Sam is walking back somewhere but I’m less familiar with the sounds for some reason. When Sam reaches her destination I can hear the boot unzipping and the pressure releasing. Again, it’s always refreshing as her foot leaves the boot. Still covered in my own cum but much less since the sweat basically washed it away Sam grabbed me.

“Okay little inchie. It’s time, I gotta get changed and then were off to the club. Let’s get you into your special place! Oh I’m so excited I cant wait to try this out.” Sam said as she began to undress down to her lacy black panties and bra. She slid her panties down her long slender nylon covered legs. I was mesmerized watching from the shelf she had set me upon. I think I’m falling for her. Call It Stockholm syndrome or maybe I’ve lost my mind but she’s just so stunningly pretty.

“Oh you’re really staring aren’t you, well lucky for you, you’re going where most guys never get to go into.” Sam said making me blush, I was caught and she grabbed me and brought me right up to her perfectly smooth shaven vagina.

“Just like don’t drown okay? I think you should be fine, I guess well see” And with that her other hand reached down and she spread open her labia. It was light pink and wet. It felt like I was staring into the sun. Her hand holding me started making my way when reality struck in. “No wait, Stop! I can’t go in there! I’ll die! Wait! NO!” I protested in vain. Her other hand spread open her vagina and I was thrust headfirst into the depths. It was slow at first, my head and my shoulders but as she got impatient it was a hard shove and I went all the way up her vagina. Sam looked down and saw that none of the inchie was visible anymore and he was entirely inside her. She let out a soft moan and put back on her panties.

I thought the show was bad but this was so much worse. The walls were wet and slimy with a mucusy viscous white liquid. I couldn’t move my arms at all practically I was being held firmly in place by her pussy contracting around me. I struggled to catch my breath but it was hard due to the liquid entering my mouth every time I opened it. It was pitch black too as I began to struggle. It was hot too, I felt like I was in a microwave, how her vagina was just so much warmer. Finally, after a minute or so I finally found somewhere to breathe and kept my head right there. Coughing up Sam cum? Discharge? Whatever it was wasn’t fun. The smell wasn’t pleasant either it was almost a tangy taste. I had eaten a girl or two out in college but this was something else. If that was vanilla pudding this would be vanilla extract. On the bright side everything was velvety smooth in her. It was like being smothered with an expensive pillow. From all around me I could hear Sam’s light moans of pleasure. Every time I squirmed it got a bit louder, clearly this was an arousing arrangement.

Sam continued to get dressed and ready to go out to the club, she wasn’t used to having a tiny up but she knew once the drinks got flowing and she got her dance on that it would feel so good.Sam began to walk out of the bathroom she was using and with each step she took I could feel it. Not in the same way as when I was underfoot but in a new way. It felt like her pussy was grinding me. Not hurting just an odd sensation. When she arrived at the club I could hear the music and the people. Inside Sam I really could only hear muffled conversations and songs. I think I heard Come on Eileen and other girls must be her friends, but she was laughing and talking the night away. Sam was having a blast drinking shot after shot and drink after drink, enjoying the night with her friend and teasing an inchie or two. As the drinks kept flowing so did her insides. Every squirm or reposition I did only ended with more of her juices flooding my tomb. Every time that happened I had to find a new air pocket and that means struggling more and more causing her to get wetter and wetter. She danced and I could tell when she jumped up and down and shook her ass because for me it was shaking my entire being. I was surprised to see that I was still breathing when the music died down. I’m not sure how much longer I can last, the air is getting thinner and her vagina is getting wetter and wetter, she must be drunk at this point. What if she forgets about me? What then? Do I just drown her inside of her while she drunkenly sleeps this off? No, I have to get out before that happens. I devised a plan to make her take me out. I got to just squirm my way out. I am in the process of inching my way down or out. Sam on the outside is calling a taxi and plops her very intoxicated self Into the first one she can get into. Her sitting down changed my entire plan. Sam crosses her legs making escaping impossible. Sam sits there scrolling on social media enjoying the never-ending pleasure coming from her nether regions. The space in the vagina gets very limited when she sits down or crosses her legs. It’s not tighter it’s just not enough space to wiggle out anymore. Sam arrives home and makes her way to her apartment. She unlocks the door and steps inside kicking off her shoes and going right to the bathroom. She plops her ass on the toilet and scrolls on her phone as she begins to piss. Sam is very intoxicated and hasn’t been this drunk in months, she checks the group chat with her and all her girlfriends and then remembers. She has a toy waiting to be played with inside her. She wipes herself clean and stumbles drunkenly into her bed. Throwing her entire body with a thud onto it.

Sam slides down her black lacy panties, inching them slowly down to her ankles. Her eyes are shut as she dips her fingers into her delicate flower of a pussy. Its been too long that I’ve been inside her now, My body is pruny and my head is spinning, I think I’m dying of heatstroke from how hot it is. The world shifts with a loud thud, she’s laying down, if she falls asleep ill die in her. I feel prodding at my feet, its her fingers! She’s pulling me out. Her fingers search for me and finally grasp onto my legs. With a swift pull and a squelch noise I am finally in fresh air. My whole body smells like sex and she’s lifting me from my legs so I’m upside down. She brings me right to her face, her rosy red cheeks and nose from being intoxicated and a slurred smile on her lips, her eyes barley open.

“I’m so glad you survived, I got worried there for a second. Well now that it’s just the two of us I need your help with something you see. I need you to help me cum. You think you can do that for me little guy? You just felt so good all night it’s all I could think about. Try to squirm a lot because if you can’t make me cum I’m going to make you make me cum” Her breathe smelled of tequila and sugar. I nodded the best I could as she giggled to herself. There was no way I could win this. She’s too drunk to be careful with me and I almost died inside her already. Her hand moved me down her bare chest, dragging me along her skin. She stopped at the nipples and rubbed me in a bit while letting out a moan of pleasure.

“Fuck, I want you inside me” she said in a hushed tone through muted moans. I continued being dragged down past her navel and to her pelvis. I was already wet from being pulled out just moments before. Her other hand went right to her clit as she began to rub herself. Then again this time much harder and with more force I was thrust violently insider her, this time both her fingers following me in pushing me deeper and deeper, my head hit something squishy and I had the luxury of my arm being above my head to feel it. It almost felt like a doughnut or sphincter of some sort. There was no air this deep in and I desperately squirmed and pushed trying to catch any amount of air I could find. But the more I fought back the tighter the walls became around me. Sam was moaning and fingering herself in pure ecstasy, the inchie was so far up it was hitting her cervix and sending waves of pleasure through her body. I had done it, finally a small pocket of air, just enough to take a breath causing me also to take a lot of the now thick white cum into my mouth as well. She began to shake and the moans only grew louder. The walls around me were closing in, I took one last deep breath as the pocket of air was snuffed out by her arousal. The beating of her heart was like a fighter jet in my ears getting increasingly faster and louder and then there was a moment of tension where the world stood still, and then a torrent of liquid flooded her vagina. It went up my nose and into my mouth. I felt as if I was swimming in a pool for a minute. The pressure cracked my ribs, I felt as if one or maybe two snapped but I began to get pushed out. It was too tight and like toothpaste from a tube I was coming out. My feet came first but I dropped out of her glowing vagina. Right as my head left I began to cough up her cum, thankfully that last breathe saved me from drowning. I slid down her body following the stream of liquid coming out of her, resting now in a pool right below her and between her thighs right near her ass cheeks. I could hear her panting. Her hand locked right onto me but I was too tired to move. She picked me up and set me down right between her breasts. She briefly looked at me and rested her head back. I was so exhausted. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I passed out too.

I awoke the next morning to the ground shifting beneath me. I tried to move but I was stuck. It was a struggle to open my eyes but as I finally did and broke through the crust the surrounded them I realized that her juices had dried and I was stuck to her chest. Sam rolled over in her sleep causing both her breasts to press into me. I couldn’t move and the squishy blobs of fat threatened to crush me. I began to pass out again as another shift happened and she brought herself to a sitting up position. She stood up and her hand went down to her pussy and dug inside a little.

“What the? Where did he go? Ugh my head” Sam said in a groggy morning voice. She ripped the sheets off her bed but when she couldn’t find me she headed to the bathroom. She went in and looked in the mirror. I could see a reflection of myself for the first time since I diminished. I was unrecognizable, it didn’t even seem like the inchie pasted to Sam’s chest was me let alone a person.

“Ha there you are” She said as she peeled me off her chest. It hurt like hell being removed but once I could move around again I was glad to be free. She turned on the water and began rinsing me off. Her fingers rubbing up and down my body as a waterfall from above drowned me. When I was all clean she brought me right up to her face.

“So good news and bad news little one. Good news is that you lived! Hurray! And you did a really good job last night like fuck you really went all at it in there, Bad news though, as much as I’d really like to keep you around I’m so hungover and I have work in like an hour, and like the best cure for a hangover is… well you! It was fun seeing you again though and don’t worry you’ll make a great ring once you come out the other side! Oooo you know I’ve been meaning to make a toe ring or like an anklet. And yeah remember squirm a bunch that really helps the hangover” Sam said as she stood butt naked in her bathroom holding me between her two fingers. I began to trash and cry. How could she do this to me? I was doing the best that I could for me, she even said she wanted to keep me around. Her maw opened wide and her fingers moved me closer and closer to it. Maybe this was one of her sick jokes like when she first got me. But every inch closer I moved towards her mouth I realized it wasn’t. Her tongue stuck out and made contact with my body. It was wet like most parts of her body I have experienced and her breath was terrible. She had the worst morning breath that you could have. The tongue retracted and her lips began to close. I gave one last look at the outside world as I was bathed in darkness. I was immediately thrown around and covered in her saliva. She put me in her cheek where her tongue went up and down my whole body getting all the flavor off of me. She lightly nibbled on me with her massive teeth. Not enough to break me but enough to create a few small cuts along my legs and arms. This only increased how much she was sucking on me. At one point her mouth drained of spit and her tongue pinned me to the roof of her mouth where she began to suck causing my ears to pop and my whole body to feel like it was about to explode. There was the occasional hmmmmm or mmmmmhhh that she made. I could feel it coming, she began to slow in her playing with me and before I could grab onto anything or even prepare I was thrown to the back of her throat. GULP.
End Notes:
Will our hero make it out? Probably not, hard to leave a stomach
GLUP by New College Writer
Author's Notes:
Been trying to find a good way to end this for awhile but digestion scenes I feel like are hard to fully pad out into a real story. Hopefully I was able to do a good job this time and enjoy.
My legs tried to flail and my arms desperately tried to grasp onto anything but all I found were the squishy wet walls of her esophagus. My ears were plugged like I was underwater, I could feel the muscles of her throat massaging my body down. Squirming provided fruitless as I continued my decent, the loud thumping of her heartbeat rang loud against my ears, I could imagine the lump my body made sliding down her throat from the outside, sliding past her chackra tattoo she has in between her breasts. My feet reached a tight sphincter that sucked my legs in and deposited me into a free fall. Before I could even get a breath in I hit the sticky wet floor of her stomach. I pulled myself up to my hands and knees and wiped the bile off my face. The air was thick and smelled of vomit and tequila. My lungs burned with each breath. Opening my eyes, it was pitch black, no light to be made out. I quickly closed my eyes as the air burned them too.

“Mhhhhhmmmmmm” I heard muffled through Sam’s body, the gurgling of her stomach and thumping of her heart didn’t make it easy to hear but I still could.

“If I had known you tasted THAT good, I would’ve swallowed you out of the box. I do find that you guys taste better if I knew you before you were inchies” Sam said, I couldn’t believe that she was talking to me while digesting away in her stomach.

“Come on! I don’t feel much squirming!” Sam said as she began to shake her torso, her breasts jiggled slightly as she used her index finger to poke right under her left breast.


I was thrown face first into the bile as the ground began to shake, my body slid to one side of her stomach and I slammed up against the wrinkly wall before I was thrown the opposite direction all while a different type of thud was happening separate from the heart beat. Like a child who didn’t know how to swim I sucked in her stomach acid as I was thrown around and my whole body was thoroughly covered. I tried desperately to get to my feet and it was only when the ground stopped shaking that I was able to get to my feet and prop myself up against the side of her stomach, my feet kept slipping because the ground was just as wrinkly as the walls.
“Yeah just like that! Okay well I gotta get ready for work so I guess this is goodbye, I mean ill see you probably tomorrow but you’ll be… ya know. It was fun catching up! I hope its not too painful digesting and thanks for helping with this hangover!” Sam cheerfully said with no remorse in her voice, she patted her stomach and then started getting ready for work, deciding on her outfit and using the bathroom, enjoying the struggles in her stomach.

And that was it for me. She said her goodbyes and once again I was alone. Every step she took shook the ground I stood on causing me to have to grip tighter to the side of her stomach. The air is growing thicker by the minute and the stomach producing more bile, now up to my ankles. The gurgles continued as clearly I wasn’t a filling breakfast. My grip slipped and yet again I found myself on my hands and knees sliding around with every movement. My feet and hands began to burn like my lungs, the darkness still consumed my vision as I lashed out. Punching and splashing around as I tried desperately to plea with Sam hoping she could hear me.

“Sam I’m sorry! Please let me out! I’ll do anything! Please, you can’t do this to me! I’ll be a good slave I promise! I’ll do whatever you want! Just let me out! I don’t want to die! Please…. Please!” I sobbed, but my words fell on deaf ears. She couldn’t hear me through the walls of her stomach, and I knew it. I could feel my skin begin to blister, mainly my feet but in patches all over me. Breathing became a challenge with every breath. The movement stopped though and I was able to get my footing. Suddenly loud gulps from above. Instinctively my face looked up as a torrent of hot liquid poured from the ceiling. I jumped out of the way as the torrent continued. My face and head burning and the smell was of… Coffee. She was having her morning coffee. The liquid within her stomach rose with each sip. Not only was the acid burning my skin but the hot coffee wasn’t helping, every spot that was burning now felt like it was on fire. I screamed out in pain and through tears begged Sam to let me out. The liquid now to my torso I could feel myself slipping. The coffee made the muggy environment into a sauna. I tried to feel around for the walls but the tips of my fingers could no longer feel them. The coffee drained from her stomach for the most part leaving again a shallow pool of bile for me to slide back in forth around as she walked. Every breath I took was labored and the oxygen was thinning. As I slid back and forth I noticed my skin began to peel off and digest. I could feel myself going to shock. I begged for death, the pain the anguish just kept going. It wouldn’t stop. I took my final breath and it all went black, the last thing I heard was.

“Urrrruuppp, excuse me!” Sam said as she let out a burp. She tasted coffee and slight inchie on her breath as she walked to her work. It reminded her of the inchie she had eaten this morning. What was his name again? She couldn’t remember, she barely remembered that she had him for breakfast, she was still very much hungover from the night before. All she was focusing on right now was making it to lunch.

Sam got home after a long day and kicked off her black boots revealing her sweaty nylon toes. Each step she took through her studio apartment left sweat marks in the shape of her foot as she begins to wind down. She pours herself a glass of wine and spends the rest of the night relaxing on the couch and orders a pizza.

The next morning, she wakes up in her silk pajamas and makes her way to the bathroom. Turning on the light she squints her eyes as they adjust to the light. Still groggy from sleep she pulls down her pants and plops herself onto the porcelain bowl. The heated seat makes this a comfortable transition and equally warm stream of piss leaves her body turning the water yellow as she is clearly dehydrated from the night before. She pulls out her phone as a fart escapes her asshole. She scrolls on twitter and Instagram as her butt hole clenches and starts to push out a light brown turd. The bones of the Inchie she ate the other day brush up against her asshole reminding her that she ate and now shit him out. She pushes out three more logs that fall into the piss colored water before snapping a picture of the bones embedded in her shit. Putting her phone on the counter she grabs a glove. Looking down between her legs she begins to reach her hand in and pluck out the bones, she gets most of the large ones such as the skull (that she felt leave her asshole), ribs, arm and leg bones and femur. She thinks she has enough to make a nice toe ring and deposits the shit covered bones in a plastic cup that sits next to the toilet on the counter. She throws the glove away and wipes her ass flushing the rest of the inchie bones and her morning shit down the toilet. She washes the bones and her hands off before placing all the now clean bones in a plastic bag. She puts that bag into an envelope and gets ready for her day. As she makes her way to work she drops it off in her mailbox.

Two weeks later Sam receives a package in the mail of the inchie bones made into a well crafted toe ring, with gold and diamonds strewn about. Without hesitation or remembering the inchies name she slid the ring on her right foots middle toe and sent a picture to the group chat with her friends. Just as she was doing so her phone got a notification saying someone she knew was just uploaded to InterInchie, she clicked on the notification and without looking at the price clicked purchase.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed and sorry it takes so long for me to write. Im thinking about opening a patreon and doing commissions. of course let me know what you think of the story with a review, always open to ideas or criticism
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12358