The Grand Duchess by Omanahan88
Summary:

In a world where giants and humans exist side by side through a tenuous understanding, an overconfident bar patron tries his luck picking up women at a bar with an interesting gimmick . But what happens when he sets his sights on a challenge outside of his weight class?


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5311 Read: 1893 Published: October 06 2022 Updated: October 06 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Omanahan88

Chapter 1 by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

This is a story I started a while back, but decided to pick it back up and finish it off. It's not quite as full of the giantess content as some of my other stories, but it picks up more towards the end. Either way, I hope you enjoy it!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jesus Christ dude, let’s just go. This place is dead.” 


Chuck let out a heavy sigh as he scanned the room, taking stock of the remaining patrons. There were only a grand total of seven people left in the bar. Four of whom were frat boy douchebags, one woman he had already struck out with and then himself and Jimmy. Sure it was a Thursday night, but he figured there would be a better showing than this. This place was supposed to be crazy .


“Hey, whadda ya say we head over to the other side?” Chuck asked, eyeing the other, much larger bar just beyond the tempered glass ceiling of the room. Jimmy looked at his friend with confusion and disbelief.


“What? Why? No one’s gonna wanna fuck you over there. C’mon, we can still hit up Mirrio’s before last call.” Jimmy replied, polishing off the last of his cheap domestic beer. Chuck furrowed his brow and shot his friend an exasperated look. 


“C’mon man. That’s not even the point. It’ll be fun.” Chuck pled, begging his buddy not to bail on him. But Jimmy wasn’t feeling the whole idea. Not only was the other side of the bar more of a tourist destination for folks like himself, but it could also be potentially dangerous. The shaggy redhead threw up his hands and grabbed his phone off of the bar. 


“Sorry man, I’m out. You get sick of striking out, shoot me a text. I’ll catch you later man.” Jimmy gave his friend a quick hug and staggered quickly out the door. Chuck let out another heavy sigh and slumped his shoulders before finishing off the last of his own beer. The bartender immediately noticed and shifted down the bar to offer another drink.


“Get you another?” The man asked, already reaching down towards the cooler.


“No, no that’s alright. I’m done.” Chuck said, tossing a couple of tens down on the bar to close out his tab. The bartender nodded, slapping the cash off the bar before walking away. Chuck took a deep breath and eyed the door at the rear of the bar. A sign over the door read a simple warning to anyone who might confuse the area for another portion of the bar. 


Caution: You’re now leaving The Charhouse. Beyond this door is property of The Moxx. The Moxx and all incorporated property is officially unrestricted zoning.


Chuck slid away from the bar and made his way towards the back of the room. He passed the few other patrons in the building and approached the door leading to the other bar. Before he could lay his hand on the heavy wooden door, the bartender noticed him again and waved him down.


“Hey man. You see the sign?” He asked, warning Chuck of the danger.


“Yea yea. Just wanna check it out.” Chuck replied pushing through the doorway, leaving the safety of his own world behind him and entering The Moxx. On the other side of the door was a mind bending reality that he genuinely couldn’t understand the physics of. Walking through the door, Chuck found himself standing on the surface of an enormous steel bar top. The surrounding room looked like any other bar he had ever been to, aside from the fact that it was ridiculously enormous. 


Now on the average day, Chuck was 6’4”. A fact that he was more than proud of, since it made getting laid infinitely easier. However, the folks around here were the size of goddamn skyscrapers. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that he was just small. After all, all of the people in here seemed like they had normal proportions when compared to the rest of the bar. Turning his head towards the bar back, Chuck saw an empty beer glass and walked up to it. He measured about halfway up the side of the cup, maybe just a little higher. To these people, he was probably about four inches tall. 


“Fucking wild.” He said softly to himself, marveling at the scenery. Suddenly, a shadow stretched over the bar, shrouding him in a shallow darkness. Looking up, Chuck found himself standing beneath the torso of an enormous woman. This giantess had wavy, auburn hair except on one side of her head where it was shaved down close to her skin. She was wearing a comfortable looking dark gray tank top that sported a graphic logo that must’ve been for the bar itself. She had remarkably large breasts even relative to her own stature, a fact that was made abundantly clear as she leaned directly over top of Chuck to wipe down the bar with a wet rag.


“Move it or lose it, biter.” She grunted, moving quickly to wipe away any grime from the surface of the bar top. Chuck was stunned for a moment, but was able to quickly recover and dash out of the way when her dirty rag was about to crash into him. Chuck picked himself up and looked up at the giantess, planning to give her a piece of his mind. However, before he could open his mouth, he made direct eye contact with the titanic being. Just a single second of unbroken eye contact was enough to let him know that this was not a woman he wanted to fuck with.


“Woah. Sorry about that. Totally my fault. Didn’t see you there.” He joked, turning back to survey the rest of the bar. The giantess scoffed and rolled her eyes, tucking the rag into the back pocket of her tight fitting jeans. 


“Whatever, you need something to drink?” She asked, attaining the bare minimum standard of customer service. Chuck looked up above the bar, but didn’t find a menu, beer list or anything like that. Initially he just considered getting the same domestic lager he usually got, but it occurred to him that beer for his kind might not get served in giant bars. 


“Uhhhh, you have anything, uhh light? A lager or something.” He asked. The giantess rolled her eyes again and rattled off the names of a few beers she had on tap as well as a few bottled selections. Chuck took another glance around the bar, hoping to maybe see if one of the tapheads caught his eye. However, what he did find was infinitely more appealing. 


Seated on the far side of the bar was a woman, unlike any other Chuck had ever laid eyes on. Obviously she was gargantuan, almost everyone here was. But Chuck had already met one enormous woman so the shock from that had already mostly worn off. No this woman, this woman was different. Down at the end of the bar, a raven haired woman was absentmindedly playing with the straw in her drink as she swiped at her phone. Chuck smirked and pointed in the woman’s direction. 


“I’ll take any of those draughts, and lemme also buy a shot for that woman down at the end. Something sweet.” The bartender turned to get a look at where he was pointing and soon turned to face the small man again.


“Are you going to be a problem? I don’t tolerate pests.” She said sternly. Placing both hands on the bar and looking over Chuck menacingly. The tiny man put his hands up and spoke back very calmly to the bartender. 


“Not a problem. Just trying to introduce myself. Oh, and could you carry me over with the drinks. Bit of a jog for me.” He asked. Chuck had always been pretty good at disarming people. He was naturally charismatic and had a talent for conversation, so it was rare to find someone who had such an apparent disdain for him. However, he wasn’t going to let her slow him down. The bartender narrowed her eyes and knelt down to pick up a glass. 


“Nope, can’t touch tiny customers who don’t sign a waiver. And personally, I wouldn’t recommend it. Who knows what could happen?” She said, lifting a small, thin shot glass and filling it with a bit of beer from a smaller tap. The giantess set the glass down before Chuck and tapped her fingernails on the steel bar top. “So why don’t you drink your beer, marvel at the big folks and then get back to your little ant city where you’ll be safe.”


Chuck stared up at the bartender, not backing down from her gaze. “Soooo, can I open a tab? Just the beer and the shot for now. Oh and I’ll take that waiver and a ride across the bar please.” He smiled as he pulled out his phone. He was pretty certain that his auto pay would work here, having heard plenty of stories of folks making their way into giant establishments. Plus, because of the size disparity and resource requirement differences, his cash goes a whole lot farther here than at a normal bar. 


The bartender rolled her eyes for the dozenth time and proceeded to open a tab for the tiny man. She also retrieved a small notecard that served as a liability waiver for the bar that Chuck eagerly inked his handprint onto. After that, the massive woman begrudgingly poured the shot that he had requested and brought both it and him over to the other patron. 


“Here ya go, courtesy of the world's most talkative insect.” The bartender chided, setting everything down on the bar in front of the woman. The titanic patron lifted her gaze from the phone to inspect Chuck. He smiled up at the giantess, giving her a casual wave and trying to figure out how to shift his own glass closer. Unfortunately, while the drinks here were an incredible deal, they were a bit unwieldy. 


“Hey, uhhh, yeah hi. How’re ya doin? I hope it wasn’t too presumptuous of me, but I was hoping you could give me a hand with this.” Chuck gestures back to the shot of what he was just praying wasn’t well tequila. “I mean, I’d do it myself but I might literally die.” He chuckled a bit, kicking himself internally for being so needlessly corny. Unsurprisingly, the giantess rolled her eyes and let out a heavy sigh. She proceeded to throw back the shot with little effort, slamming the glass back onto the bar.


“Yea, thanks.” The giantess then proceeded to go back to her phone, paying no more attention to the tiny man than she did before knowing he existed. Chuck, however, was not one to be dissuaded so easily. 


“Yea… so, Uhh, my name’s Chuck. I’d shake your  hand but…” This time the large woman didn’t even bother looking his way, but just let out another annoyed sigh. Chuck took a deep breath. He wasn’t sure why he was so rattled right now. He enjoyed flirting, it was fun for him and even when the other person wasn’t feeling it, Chuck never really took that personally. However, this situation just felt so radically different. Perhaps the knowledge that this woman could crush him in an instant was weighing on his mind.


“Sorry, listen. I’ll admit. I was a bit off. It’s my first time being here and I think maybe I was a bit distracted. Let’s start over. I’m Chuck, pleasure to meet you.” He said, reaching his hand out, while attempting to casually lean on the side of his beverage. 


“Not interested.” She said curtly. Chuck clicked his tongue slightly, but decided to press his luck. 


“Look, there’s no pressure here. We’re just two people. Two… obviously attractive people, getting to know each other.” He said. This comment appeared to snag the giantess’ attention more than anything else he had said so far. She scoffed and brushed her hair behind her ear.


“No. You’re NOT a person. You’re a goddamn biter. I’M a person. A person who, I reiterate, is not interested.” The giantess took another long sip from her drink and stood up from the bar. “Now, I’d say leave me the fuck alone. But three steps away for me is literally another fucking world away for you. Stay in your lane… Chuck.” With that, the massive woman stepped away from the bar. And true to her point, she took three steps and seated herself at a small high top table. 


For a minute, Chuck considered that she was probably right. Clearly she wasn’t interested and to her point, it did seem pretty impossible to even get across the bar to that table. However, as the giantess took a seat with her back to the bar, Chuck stole a glance in her direction. His almost feared that his eyes were going to cartoonishly bulge from his skull as the massive woman's rear end came crashing down onto the stool. The way that her jeans hugged her ass so perfectly was only made infinitely more attractive as her back naturally arched when she took her seat. 


“Fuck it, no surrender.” He muttered to himself, still ogling the massive woman’s ass when he lifted his tiny beer for a big drink. Chuck turned and scanned the room, thinking of a way to get himself back over to the gorgeous woman. “First thought, best thought.” He said to himself as he began to search for his favorite giant bartender.


She was standing down on the other end of the bar serving a group of other patrons, smiling and laughing as she interacted with her own kind. Chuck furrowed his brow, but resigned himself to befriend these giant folk despite their obvious disdain for his kind. 


“Hmmm, probably gonna need some help getting her attention.” Chuck thought, searching his immediate area. Initially he considered knocking a bunch of shit off the edge of the bar as a ruse, but decided that it probably wouldn’t help him befriend anyone. Suddenly, inspiration struck and Chuck set to work fashioning a flag out of a napkin and a straw. 


Once he was satisfied with his handiwork, Chuck began waving his white flag back and forth. He quickly caught the attention of a couple of guys down at the far end of the bar, who proceeded to direct the bartender’s attention to him. She scowled at him and begrudgingly made her way back down to his end of the bar. Looming over him once more, Eylah placed both of her hands down on either side of the tiny man and glared down at him.


“What? Need a ride back to the door?” She suggested sternly. Chuck shook his head and waved her off.


“No, no. I do need a ride though. Over to that table.” Chuck smiled and pointed over to where his quarry was now seated.


“No. You’re not bothering my customers. Drink your drink and leave her alone.” Eylah replied, hands now on her hips, but Chuck would not relent.


“C’mon, help a little guy out. I can tip. Hundred bucks.” He said confidently. Based on how much his drink cost, he was pretty certain that even his modest paycheck made him a heavy hitter around here. The bartender was a bit taken aback by his offer. Sure he was annoying, but a hundred dollars was a hundred dollars and if he wound up getting swallowed by an irritated woman, it was no skin off her back.


“Jesus. Fine. But if you bite off more than you can handle, don’t expect me to lift a finger.” 


“Yea, yea, point taken. Just help a guy out. You’re my wingman.” Chuck said with a smirk. Eylah narrowed her eyes and plucked him off the bar.


“Don’t push your luck. I will literally suffocate you to death in my sneaker.” She quipped, carrying him over to the pretty woman’s table. Eylah carelessly dropped Chuck onto the table, eliciting an annoyed scoff from the woman who had already attempted to elude the tiny man.


“Are you kidding me?” The raven haired woman asked, setting her phone down on the table and crossing her arms angrily. “I mean? How do you not understand that you do not have a chance here? Best case scenario, you’re stranded on this table and have to ride a fruit fly back to the door. Worst case scenario, you’re a smear on the bottom of someone’s shoe.”


Chuck shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the woman’s drink. He leaned up against the tall slender glass and smiled at the giantess. “No, the worst case scenario would be walking out of this bar without even getting to know your name.” The massive woman furrowed her brow and let out another sigh. 


“Syl.”


“Syl, wow. That’s a beautiful name. It’s a pleasure to meet you Syl. Like I said, I’m Chuck and it would be my absolute pleasure to buy you a drink and get to know you better.” Chuck gave the giantess a warm smile, which evolved into an eager grin when he noticed that she didn’t immediately roll her eyes this time. He figured he must be starting to grow on her.


“Sorry, I have expensive tastes.” Syl said plainly, bringing her drink up to her lips and causing Chuck to stumble a bit. She pursed her lips and began sucking on the straw, keeping her eyes trained on Chuck the entire time.


“No worries. I can manage just fine. I’d never expect a woman of your caliber to drink anything but the best.” 


“Is that why you bought me a shot of grocery brand vodka?” Syl asked, her head cocked to the side. Chuck cursed the bartender under his breath.


“Sorry about that, little miscommunication with the bartender. Let me make it up to you. What can I get you to drink?”


Syl raised an eyebrow and for the first time since Chuck began speaking to her, cracked a slight smile. She set her drink back on the table. It was just about empty and it appeared that of nothing else she would let Chuck buy a bit more of her time.


“Okay, fine. You seem to want a challenge so I’ll make a deal with you. You’ve met Eylah, obviously.” She said, gesturing back towards the bartender. Chuck nodded his head. Evidently Syl and Eylah knew each other. Maybe she was a regular? “Well, what I’m sure you didn’t know is that she has a signature drink that she invented.”


Chuck glanced back over to Eylah at the bar. A signature drink is kinda cool, but he would be disappointed if it just ends up being a mix of a bunch of flavored vodkas or some other dive bar bullshit. “Signature drink? That’s cool. What’s it called? I’ll get one for each of us.”


“Well, it’s called the Grand Duchess. And it's a bit of a pain in the ass to make. It’s one of those, showy cocktails, ya know?” Chuck nodded, it was typically the sort of thing that was more about the show than tasting good, but he wasn’t about to argue with her. “So she’s probably not gonna wanna make it right away, not for you at least. But, you convince her to make you a Grand Duchess and I’ll entertain your little flirting for a little while longer.”


“Heh, deal. I feel like Eylah and I are really starting to hit it off. I’ll get you that drink. Give me two….” Chuck paused, looking at the massive gap between himself and the bar. “… five minutes.” Syl chuckled to herself and shook her head. 


“Tell you what, I’ll get you started.” Syl said, plucking Chuck up gently between two fingers and lifting him into the air. The giantess then quickly carried her tiny compatriot over to the bar and dropped him, before leaning over the bar herself. Chuck couldn’t help but look up as the woman leaned over his head. Her immense chest loomed in the sky, blocking out all light and for a moment, Chuck imagined what it would be like if she simply leaned down and squashed him with her tits.


Moments later, after noticing Syl standing at the bar, Eylah returned. Her smile disappeared once she noticed Chuck standing directly below the other woman’s breasts. “Is he bothering you?” She asked, glaring down at the tiny man. 


“Well, not at the moment I suppose. He’s buying me a drink…” Syl said, smiling widely and clicking her brightly polished nails on the bar top. Eylah gave her a strange look, but Syl leaned back so that she could see Chuck beyond her own tits.


“Well?”


“Hmmm? Oh right. I hear you’ve got your own drink. I’d like to get a couple… uhhh.. Grand Duchesses.” Chuck said, adding right after, “Please.” Eylah made an unusual look in response to the request. As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Syl was grinning from ear to ear and staring intently at the bartender. 


“Really? No, I’m not making that. You don’t want one.” Eylah said, pointing one finger down towards Chuck. He looked a bit taken aback and glanced up to Syl to see her reaction. However, the giantess was simply staring down at him expectantly. Not wanting to give up the progress he had already made, Chuck began to press the employee.


“C’mon. I’ve heard about it and I wanna see it. You’ve got the stuff for it, don’t you?” Chuck said assertively. 


Eylah looked up at Syl, who lifted an eyebrow and stifled a laugh. The bartender let out a heavy sigh and shifted her body slightly. “Yea, yeah I’ve got the stuff for it.” She admitted.


“Great, then we’re all on the same page. Let’s see it. Two Grand Duchesses, and make ‘em grand.” Chuck said very matter of factly. Eylah looked down at him and gave him one last look of disdain before she started to craft her signature cocktail. Chuck watched as Eylah retrieved two glasses, one shot glass and one larger rocks glass. She then grabbed a large bottle of an admittedly nice looking whisky and then a small aerosol can of whipped cream. 


“What the actual hell is this drink?” Chuck asked with a laugh. Eylah then set down a small plate on the table and lifted Chuck up onto it. She then poured a shot of whiskey into the shot glass and lifted the rocks glass off the bar.


“Just remember that you ordered it.” Eylah said, bringing the glass behind her and pressing it up against her ass. Chuck’s face twisted into a look of shock and horror as the giantess bartender ripped the most heinous, gut wrenching fart into the glass. Then with incredible dexterity, Eylah brought the glass back in front of her and quickly sprayed a ring of whipped cream around the rim of the glass. Chuck then realized too late what was about to happen next. 


Eylah then slammed the glass down around Chuck on the plate. Whipped cream sprayed all over Chuck, who was so stunned by what had just happened, that it took several moments for him to experience the smell trapped within the glass with him. Once he did, Chuck’s knees buckled and he collapsed to the ground. The rotten stench of Eylah’s gas flooded into his mouth and nostrils, assaulting his senses. 


“Ahahaha enjoy your drink, dumbass.” Syl said vindictively as she threw back the shot of whiskey. Looking out from the glass, Chuck could see several patrons around the bar laughing and looking in his direction as he choked on the giantess' noxious bowel fumes. Eylah, laughed at the poor man’s predicament before picking up the plate and moving it to the counter behind her to keep it out of the way of other patrons. Eylah then turned back to Syl who was grinning widely, enjoying the thought of that obnoxious insect suffocation on her friend’s fart.


“Amazing. I literally never get tired of that.” Syl said, bringing up her phone and snapping a quick photo of the tiny trapped man. “Alright, I’m out. Tell him I said ‘Fuck Off’ if you ever let him out.”


“Yea, I’ll let him out if he’s not dead by closing time.” Eylah said, returning to her duties and giving Chuck no indication that she would be letting him out anytime soon. And so he sat there. Sealed into the glass by a layer of sticky, aerated cream that served only to prevent any fresh oxygen from entering the container. Much to his chagrin, the stink of Eylah’s expulsion appeared to remain fairly prominent over the several hours that he watched her through the impenetrable glass. Patrons came, drank, laughed and departed one after the other as Chuck sucked farts one breath at a time. At some point he actually hoped that he would simply run out of air in this sealed container and simply die. However, it seemed that he wasn’t actually large enough to deplete all of the shit tainted oxygen trapped inside the glass with him. 


Eventually, Chuck saw that Eylah began closing down the bar. She ushered out the last remaining patrons before washing down the bar and tables, washing up some remaining dishes and finally, retrieving his prison off of the rear wall. The giantess eyed him through the glass for a few moments before finally lifting it and treating him to fresh air. 


Chuck fell to his knees as he quickly attempted to slog through the ring of now melted whipped cream. Once off of the plate, he turned to face his tormentress. “What the actual fuck was that?!” He screamed, his blood boiling at this point. 


“The Grand Duchess. Obviously.” She said succinctly.


“Obviously. Heh. You’re fucking insane. Why do you even call it that?” He asked, wiping cream from his pants, making a point to try and make a mess of the bar. 


“Mostly because you little runts wouldn’t order it if I called it glass fart prison.” Eylah replied. “But honestly, it’s more for the people that you’re irritating than it is for you little fuckers.”


Chuck shook his head. This bitch hated his kind so much that she invented a fake drink so she could subject them to her disgusting gas. “You’re fucking gross, you know that? Good luck finding a man when you smell like a pile of shit inside a rotting tire fire.”


“Well, to be honest. I don’t smell bad. You do. YOU smell like shit. My shit. And second, I don’t have that problem with men. Because real men aren’t small enough for me to literally shove them up my asshole.” She said sternly, placing both hand on the bar beside Chuck and driving home the reality of his situation. The small man realized that he needed to cut his losses and get home before this psycho bitch followed through on her threats. He quickly began making his way towards the door, not bothering to watch as she cleaned the mess behind him.


“Hey wait. You need to close your tab.” She said, but Chuck just laughed loudly. 


“Hah! You’re fucking crazy if you think I’m paying for that bullshit.” He shouted, picking up his pace as he ran towards the door. Eylah simply waited and watched as he made the long sprint towards the door that he came in through. At least he was getting the vindication of sticking this bitch with the tab. He yanked hard on the heavy door that led back to the Charhouse. But as he yanked, the door simply did not budge.


“C’mon... c'mon, open you fucker!” He shouted, now pulling on the door with all of his might. Once again the shadow of the titanic bartender looked over him as she approached the end of the bar. She had a look of cruel menace painted across her face as she stood before him.


“Here, let me show you what we do with people who try to bail on their tab.” Eylah said, kneeling down behind the bar. Chuck’s breath was caught in his throat as the auburn haired beauty emerged once more, this time holding the massive sneaker that she had been wearing all night. The giantess brought the sneaker up to her own face. “Now, normally I’d say this isn’t so bad after sitting through four hours of the Grand Duchess, but…” She then took a few quick sniffs from her shoe, recoiling in disgust. “No, this is honestly so much worse.”


Chuck tried to sprint over the edge of the bar, hoping he could land on a stool and jump to safety, but the giantess grabbed him with ease. Eylah lifted Chuck into the air and blew him a quick kiss. 


“Say hi to the last biter who tried to bail on his tab.” She said plainly, before releasing her grip on Chuck's body and letting him free fall into her sneaker.


Chuck landed with a soft thud on the insole of the shoe. The padding was spongy and ridiculously damp, which seemed appropriate for the work shoe of a woman who stood on her feet for hours on end, but the smell within was indescribable. Chuck felt as though he was chewing on the oxygen in this space, almost as if the rancid sweat that exudes from this woman’s pores had created its own atmosphere. 


The giantess peered into the shoe before tipping it upwards and forcing Chuck to tumble down into the toe section. He fell violently down the length of the vessel, crashing into the leather end that would encase the woman’s enormous toes. Down here, the air was somehow infinitely worse. Every breath he took felt labored, almost as if he were underwater. The rancid stink of sweat and grime instantly made Chuck vomit instantly, a feat that not even her fart had managed to do. The smell was so intense that Chuck genuinely felt that he would offer to lick her gargantuan asshole if it only meant he could escape this madness.


Suddenly, Chuck looked to where the toes would ultimately rest once Eylah put her foot back inside the shoe. He noticed a strange, greasy smear of some sort of grime that clung to the insole, directly between the third and fourth toe print. The smear was pale and gray, consisting of some strange substance that Chuck feared to even comprehend. However, trapped within the smear was something unmistakable. Although it was tattered and torn to irreparable lengths, Chuck could see a destroyed shirt and a pair of jeans lodged within the filthy smudge. 


Eylah smirked and brought the shoe back to the floor. Without any further ceremony for the man she was effectively sentencing to death, Eylah slid her bare foot back into the sneaker. By the time that she finished tying her laces, the giantess could feel the desperate squirming of the man between her big and second toes. 


“Have fun you fucking ankle biter.” She scoffed, clamping her toes together. She hoped that Chuck had found himself in a safe enough position between her toes and could avoid being crushed to death on her wall home. After all, she went through the hassle of never wearing socks to work. It would be a waste if he didn’t get to enjoy it.

End Notes:
This was my attempt at writing a short, self contained story, that I could add to my "I Dream of Giantess" collection. However, this turned out longer than I thought and figured it should be its own thing. I hope you enjoyed!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12325