Familiar by Greenanon
Summary:

Brendan has troubles with money, with his girlfriend, with roommates, and after a particularly rough day he takes a walk by moonlight to clear his head. While out he encounters a mysterious girl who has an intriguing offer for him, one that might solve his problems. The catch? She's a vampire, and unlike most this one doesn't drink blood, she feeds by draining her victim's size. Will Brendan find what he's looking for as the servant of a vampiric mistress? Or is this another relationship that's going to drain him dry?

A Halloween themed tale about the smutty adventures and relationship between a size vampire and her familiar.

COMPLETE Happy Halloween 2022!


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 58254 Read: 49865 Published: October 03 2022 Updated: October 31 2022

1. A Walk by Moonlight by Greenanon

2. Wormwood Avenue by Greenanon

3. Bark at the Moon by Greenanon

4. A Different Sort of Monster by Greenanon

5. Bringing the Pack to Heel by Greenanon

6. Let the Wrong One In by Greenanon

7. Not So Sleepy Hollow by Greenanon

8. Familiarity by Greenanon

9. The Elder by Greenanon

10. Staring at the Veil by Greenanon

11. The Dead Walk by Greenanon

12. The Autumn People by Greenanon

13. All Hallows Eve by Greenanon

A Walk by Moonlight by Greenanon


“The day is okay and the sun can be fun, but I live to see those rays slip away”

“I Love The Night,” Blue Oyster Cult

The ship’s sail billowed, a vast cloud against an overcast sky as the cool fall wind raced over the sea, bringing the smell of salt, foam, and something more sinister to his nostrils. No living thing moved on that boat; a ghost ship borne only by the wind. Still, his eyes strained, and there on the deck stood… a woman? A flowing red dress whipped about by the wind, even as she stood deathly still, their eyes met, and she smiled, even from this distance he could see the pointed fangs that protruded over her lip.

Brendan started awake, shifting as he realized he’d fallen asleep on the couch again, “Morning,” his roommate Trent muttered darkly over a cup of coffee. The senior was sipping the bitter liquid, seemingly deep in thought. “Weird dreams?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Brendan said, running a hand through his messy brown hair as he sat up.

“Same here. There’s something in this town’s water, I fucking swear,” Trent muttered. “Toss me my name badge,” he ordered, “you fell asleep on it and I didn’t want to wake you up.”

Brendan looked down at the couch, spotting the laminated badge showing his burly roommate and his name “Trent L. Chaney” emblazoned above the Stokerville University mascot, a timberwolf bearing a cartoonish grin.

“How is work going, anyway?” Brendan asked, stretching and going to get himself a cup of the coffee.

Trent scowled, “same as it always is this time of year, I spend half the night chasing ghost stories and prank calls, people in Stokersville always freak the hell out the first time a leaf turns red.”

That was early in the year too, the older folks around town said that Fall in Stokersville didn’t wait until Summer was done packing its bags before it moved in. Trent’s job was as a security guard on campus, often finding him out late at night, and dealing with the superstitious and jumpy locals, as well as the mischievous and prank-happy college students.

Brendan twisted his back, wincing at the sore muscle, then decided he’d forgo the coffee and try to get to his room for another few hours of sleep before classes.

“We’re not done talking,” Trent grumbled.

Brendan paused, scowling as he turned around. Trent was… well, there was no way around it, he was an asshole, and half the time Brendan wanted to tell him to fuck off when got in a mood like this, but… Trent was a big guy, and Brendan wasn’t, Brendan wasn’t even an average guy, he was what you’d call… well he liked to think he was wiry, but “scrawny” had been used before.

“What?” he asked, resigned.

“I saw your car smashed up out front,” Trent said, “I’m guessing that psycho you’re dating did that?”

“Yeah, Candy borrowed my car and-“

“You let her?” Trent asked angrily, “she’s got a suspended license and two DUIs!”

“Three,” Brendan groaned, covering his face with his hands, “I’ve got to go bail her out, I need you to cover a little of my share of the rent this month.”

“Absolutely not,” Trent growled, “I’m already carrying Alex,” he gestured towards the girl’s door, “and by the way I can’t do that much longer either, we need to have a real talk about the finances around here, and it’s not going to be pretty.” He glared at Brendan a moment, “my advice? Let that girl rot in jail, she’s just using you you know, have you noticed she’s only around when she wants cash or something?”

“She uh… just needs help getting on her feet sometimes,” Brendan lied. The truth was he knew Candy was taking advantage of him, but… when is a guy like me going to get a girl like that ever again? He wondered. Candy was reckless and mean, there wasn’t any way around it, but she also had a body to kill for, complete with dyed green hair and a commanding attitude that made Brendan weak in the knees. He hadn’t had a lot of women interested in him over the years, and a part of him feared that if he let Candy go, that it would be a long while before he’d meet another girl willing to give him the time of day.

Trent seemed to read his thoughts, and scowled, “you can do better, goddamn it man being alone is doing better.” He stood up, finishing his coffee in one gulp, then started for the door, “seriously, save your money for rent this month…” he growled, shuffling off to his classes.

A moment later, the other bedroom door in the house opened slowly, and Alex peaked her mussed head of black hair out, as if sniffing the air. From her bloodshot eyes and disheveled pajamas Brendan guessed she’d spent another night playing video games rather than sleeping, and as she trudged, zombie-like, into the living room and flopped in an easy chair she gave him a sympathetic smile.

“Sorry I didn’t come out earlier,” she said meekly, “it’s just, I knew he would ask about my share of the rent and… I uh…”

“I get it,” Brendan muttered. Alex had seemingly had a promising future when they’d all moved in together the year before, but her first semester of college had gone poorly, and the girl had lost her scholarship, her job, and apparently her parent’s financial backing. She’d spent the last six months coasting off savings and whatever pity she could garner from Brendan and Trent.

“I’m uh, thinking about maybe giving everything another shot, next semester…” Alex said, biting her lip as she noticed a quick grimace on Brendan’s face. She hadn’t showered yet that day… or the day before…

“Just uh, try to take care of yourself Alex,” Brendan said, giving her a quick smile.

“He’s right you know!” she blurted out suddenly, “you can do better than Candy… you really should just ditch her.”

“She’s a little rough around the edges,” he said defensively, “look, I’ve gotta go.” He stood up, quickly going for the door, forgoing extra sleep to avoid the awkward conversation. Alex watched him go, and he could swear her heard her sigh in exasperation as the door closed behind him.

“Here you go,” Brendan said, sliding the check across the counter to the court official. The woman had grey hair and a permanent scowl, she’d seen him before of course, this wasn’t his first time bailing Candy out of jail.

“Everything seems to be in order,” she growled, her voice rasped in a way that suggested years of cigarettes, even if she chewed gum now.

“Thanks,” he said with a nod.

Candy strutted out of the jail, a denim jacket and black booty shorts on that invited the eye to a perfectly sculpted behind, she smirked as she spotted Brendan. She tossed her green dyed hair over her shoulder and put an arm around him, giving him a smile that didn’t reach her eyes.

“Thanks for the cash,” she whispered in his ear, “I’ll have to make it up to you later.”

He gulped, “awesome!” he said, fighting to keep his voice from cracking, “t-the next bus is in-“

“Next bus?” she asked, the husky tone gone as her face became a sneer, “what happened to the car?”

“You uh… had an accident with it, remember?” he said sheepishly.

“You didn’t get it fixed?” she asked angrily.

“W-well Candy, I spent my last bit of cash bailing you out, I didn’t really have any money to spare, it’s going to be hard making rent this-“

“Look, I’m not the kind of girl who dates a guy without a car,” she said with a sigh, “consider us on break until you get it running again.”

He stared, dumfounded as she started to walk off, “Are you kidding?” he asked, stunned.

She paused, then looked back at him, “Look, Brendan, you’re a sweet guy, but I’ve got needs, you know? I’ll see you around.”

“What the fuck,” he whispered under his breath, am I really that pathetic? Judging by the way he kept hoping she’d turn back around; the answer was yes.

Brendan went through his classes like a zombie, not rally hearing or retaining anything his professors said. He was hardly the only quiet student in the engineering department, so he liked to think his instructors hadn’t noticed. Still, he’d have to borrow notes from someone for the day. Work wasn’t much better, and his shift at the university’s book shop passed like a hazy dream.

By the time he was on his way back to the house he rented with Alex and Trent, the sun was going down. The home itself was a squat three bedroom on the edge of the college town, where the strip malls and gas stations gave way to the open rolling hills and occasional farm of the countryside. The leaves were skittering across the asphalt as he turned the key to go inside, and a cool wind tickled the back of his neck and made his hair stand up as he pushed the door open.

“You bailed her out, didn’t you?” Trent asked, sitting at the table like he’d been that morning.

Brendan froze, he didn’t want to admit it, but under his roommates withering gaze he couldn’t lie, “yes,” he admitted, “but it’s over, she dumped me.”

Trent blinked, then chuckled a moment, “you bailed her out and she dumped you as a thanks? I knew she was trash, but I had no idea…” He sighed, “you’ve put me in kind of a shitty spot Brendan, any chance you could pick up some extra shifts at the university bookstore or something?”

“No,” he muttered, “I don’t think I can, sorry…”

Trent glowered at him a moment, then sighed, “you’ve had a shitty day, we can talk about everything tomorrow…” he looked at Alex’s door, where the lights of her gaming binge were dancing beneath the crack of the door, “god this is gonna be rough…”

“We could figure something out for her,” Brendan said uncertainly, “like maybe she could-“

“You’re too nice Brendan,” Trent growled angrily, “you can’t live life just letting people suck you dry.”

“I-“

“Don’t worry about it tonight,” he grumbled, “besides, I’ve got to get going, got to spend a whole night chasing the Stokerville wolf.”

In spite of everything Brendan laughed, “do people really call in and say they’ve seen him?”

The university’s mascot was supposedly based off a savage beast that had wandered the countryside during the town’s founding. Despite the insistence of the US Department of the Interior that wolves were no longer in the area, sightings of the creature were called in every September and October, mostly as pranks.

“Every time someone says they’ve seen that furry fucker I’ve got to go wave a flashlight around on the off chance it’s a wild dog or something loose on campus,” Trent said, rolling his eyes. “Closest I’ve ever come to seeing him is a pair of frat boys in cheap rubber masks.” He sighed, “like I said, try to unwind or something tonight, we can deal with the money problem another time.”

“Thanks,” Brendan said, walking towards his room, despair setting in again. He hadn’t expected Trent to go so easy on him, but pity apparently went a long way.

And you are pretty pitiable, he scolded himself, you bailed a girl out of jail and she just laughed and walked right off… He sighed, thinking about the cost to fix his car on top of the rent issue… at least we’ve got a decent bus route close by.

He lay in his bed, glancing around his room. A few models of various science fiction franchise starships littered his desk, along with his engineering textbooks and a pair of painted miniature wargaming models. None of it really pulled his attention or offered an easy distraction. For a moment he thought about asking Alex if she wanted to game with him, but then decided against it, Alex had her own problems, and burdening her with his just seemed like a recipe for disaster.

“Fuck it,” he muttered, standing up and getting out of bed, I’m going for a walk… Where to exactly? He wasn’t sure, just somewhere else.

He stepped out onto the front porch, the cool night air hitting him in the face and making him wish for something a little heavier than the sweater vest and long sleeves he’d worn to campus that day. Still, he decided to press on, he wouldn’t be out for that long probably, just long enough to clear his head a bit.

The house the three of them rented had a backyard that ended in a treeline, and beneath the soft glow of the full moon Brendan walked around the house and began searching for a little used trailhead that the landlord had showed them when they’d first moved in. Brushing aside some of the undergrowth he found it easily enough, and with the moon as bright as it was the lack of lighting along the wooded trail wasn’t going to be a problem.

I wonder where this goes, he thought, idly stepping down on the woodmulched path. Someone maintains it, he reasoned, looking at the relatively fresh layer of woodchips leading into the forest, so it’s got to go somewhere…

The woods were fairly quiet, the bugs and frogs that filled them with noise during the summer having gone as the leaves turned. The only sound he heard was the occasional wind through the branches above, or his own footsteps, crunching slightly against the woodmulch path.

After maybe fifteen minutes of walking, he saw the path opening up at what looked like the end of the small forest. Curiously he stepped out, seeing the mulch path become cobbled stone. His heart leapt a bit as he looked beyond, seeing rows of tombstones stretching into a fog that was rolling in.

He shivered slightly, and it had nothing to do with the chill in the air. Not sure what else to do, he started up the path, out of the trees and into the midst of the graveyard.

Is there a church or something up here? He wondered. If there was a house of worship, or a funeral home, the fog rolling in was getting too thick to make it out, and the moon was growing hazy overhead. He glanced back at the trees, wondering if there would be enough light to take it on a return trip with the suddenly murky air. I’ll just find the road, he decided, I can’t have walked that far-

A long lupine howl caused his blood to freeze, then like a firecracker his heart took off, pounding as he looked around for the source of the noise. The road, he decided, suddenly going back through the woods had lost all appeal. He gulped and took a step forward, suddenly very aware of how loud his own footsteps were on the stone walkway.

There was a sudden flapping sound from out in the mist, and Brendan fought the urge to run, “H-Hello?” he called. That leathern sound echoed again, as though someone were whipping a rug to get dirt off of it, but as the mist swirled ever thicker, he saw less and less, and he nearly whimpered as he realized he couldn’t even see the headstones more than a row or two in front of him.

Oh fuck, he thought, calm down, there is NOTHING out here, there is-

He heard a giggle behind him, and with a scream he ran forward, the mist swirling around him as he bolted down the stone pathway. The uneven cobblestones proved his undoing, and he felt himself tipping over before he’d even realized he’d tripped, hitting the stones with a jolt of pain as he scrambled to turn himself over and see his pursuer.

A shape appeared in that swirling vapor, a dark silhouette with pointed ears, and a pair of glowing yellow eyes that tracked him as he moved. Brendan tried to scream, but no sound emerged from his throat as the figure got closer… but as it did, he felt his heartbeat slow, the dark shape became a girl, maybe his age, another university student? And those glowing golden eyes revealed themselves to be something closer to hazel as she smiled, taking in his frightened appearance.

“I’m very sorry, I did not vant to frighten you,” she said, her voice a thick accent he couldn’t quite place. She extended a pale hand to help him up, and he couldn’t help but note how cold that grip was as she helped him back to his feet.

“Oh uh, no problem,” he said with a weak smile, “I just… tripped,” he lied.

Now standing face to face with her he was able to get a better look, she stood maybe an inch or so taller than he did, with pale milky white skin that contrasted sharply with the mane of jet-black hair trailing down her back, standing out just as sharply against the long red dress she wore. He blinked a moment, that was probably the oddest thing about her, it was like she was wearing something he’d expect to see at a renaissance festival, hanging low and obscuring her feet, giving her a look almost like she was gliding as she walked to his side.

“I’m Valeria,” she said with a small smile. He blinked a moment, her canines seemed… no, she smiled again, a normal smile, like the pointed ears from earlier it was a trick of the light and his own nerves, he was sure of it.

“Brendan,” he said shakily, his heart still pounding from the “chase.”

“Like me I see that you are valking alone,” Valeria mused, looking out into the mist, “vould you care to accompany me for a time?”

“Uh, sure!” he said, and his heart started beating rapidly again for a reason that had nothing to do with fear. This girl, Valeria, she was stunning, with an ample porcelain white cleavage that invited the eye to the very hem of that low cut dress, and rounded hips that he tried not to stare at as she hooked an arm around his, gently guiding him further into the graveyard.

“B-Best to stick together,” he said nervously, “I heard a uh…” don’t tell her you believe in the wolf you fucking dork! He scolded himself, “A coyote, or maybe a stray dog howling earlier,” he said with what he hoped was a brave smile.

Her eyebrow raised, “oh, the volf? He is far from here, and recently fed I think… he vill not trouble us.”

“You can tell all that from a howl?” he asked, perplexed.

“Volves of that sort are more common in the old country,” she said dismissively.

“Oh, so you’re a foreign student or something?” he asked, grunting slightly as she pulled him along. She’s strong, he thought, impressed, and all maintaining that almost-gliding walk of hers too… or maybe it was him who just needed to hit the gym more?

“I am here to further my education you might say,” she said with a small smirk, “as vell as tend to some family business… I had gone out for a flig- a valk, to try to perhaps meet some friends, but it vould seem I am poor at it.” She turned to him and smiled, those pointed teeth, definitely not his imagination, gleaming slightly in the moonlight, “and vhat of you Brendan? Vhat brings you to this lovely cemetery?”

“Oh,” he laughed nervously, “I’ve just had a really rough day and wanted to clear my head, I’m broke and my girlfriend left me, a walk sounded nice.”

A small smile crossed Valeria’s face, and he could swear she hugged his arm slighty tighter, “That is unfortunate, but if there is no voman in your life, then there is no one who vould object to you spending a little more of your time vith me, yes?”

“Uh, I guess not,” he said, a smile crossing his face.

“You are a student at the university?” Valeria asked, her pale fingers playfully walking up the chest of his sweater vest.

“Yeah?” he replied, sweating slightly, he wasn’t used to a girl coming on to him this strong… even Candy had never been like this.

“Is good,” she murmured, “I have things I must attend to there, I vill need some help… vith many things really…” she pursed her lips, “vhat is your trade? Your employment?”

“I’m studying engineering,” he blurted out without hesitation, “but I work at the university book shop.”

“A man of sound mind then,” she mused. She slowly moved in front of him, giving him a warm smile that revealed those suspiciously long canines in full, “look me in the eye please,” she said quietly.

He raised an eyebrow, but did so, and suddenly felt his face go warm, his thoughts fuzzy. He tried to blink, and found he couldn’t, those golden eyes set in Valeria’s beautiful milky white face were drawing him in like magnets.

“Brendan,” she said in a humming voice that seemed to reverberate in his skull, “you vill listen and obey.”

“I will listen and obey,” he repeated, even as his consciousness tried to rebel, suddenly aware of how it had been hijacked.

“I am going to tell you somethink, and you vill not be scared, you vill not run,” she said, keeping her gaze on him.

“I will not be scared, I won’t run,” he repeated, nodding numbly.

She took a breath, and the trance was broken, he blinked a moment, looking at her as she smiled broadly at him.

“You seem like a man who is in a position to benefit from an offer I have, but you must understand it. To begin, I am a vampire,” she said simply.

He wanted to be scared, but… the emotion just didn’t come, so he smirked instead, “yeah, I guess now looking at… all of this,” he gestured at her, “it was kind of obvious… god I’m an idiot.”

“Do not be so hard on yourself,” she said with a shrug, “no vun has guessed it so far, though there seem to be many more strange people afoot at nights here than there are in my homeland…”

“Are you going to kill me?” he asked, he felt his heart flutter a little, he knew he should be scared, but whatever enchantment she’d put on him was holding, for the most part.

She just laughed, “Oh my no Brendan! If I vanted that I vould have simply come for you vhen you left the forest.”

“Ah,” he gulped, rationality fighting against the bonds of the mind control again, “well, what do you want then?”

She giggled, stalking towards him in that strange gliding way again, her fangs bared, “Vhat do you know of vampires?” she asked, placing a palm on his chest playfully as his back hit a large crypt, ending his backwards flight.

“Uh, y-you don’t like the sun, garlic, or crosses,” he stammered.

She scowled and rolled her eyes, “it seems ve are indeed forgotten here… Vhat I need, vhat I have been searching for these nights, is somevun to act as my familiar, to care for and guard my home during the daylight hours…” she gave him the biggest smile yet as she licked her lips, that pale pink tongue sliding over her long fangs menacingly, “and of course, be an occasional food source…”

Brendan’s eyes went wide, “I uh…” he gulped, suddenly very aware of how it made his neck pulse outward. Whatever spell was keeping him from panicking was clearly being pushed to its limit.

“Shh…” Valeria said with a giggle, running a pale finger through his hair soothingly, “it vould not be a one sided arrangement of course, those villing to become a vampire’s familiar enjoy many benefits, you mentioned you had difficulties vith money? My coffers are deep.” She ran a hand up his face, a tingling sensuous gesture as she hugged herself against him, gently kissing his neck, “I could also help you forget those troubles vith your voman…”

Brendan’s face was almost as pale as Valeria’s, everything that had happened so far was so outside his realm of experience… vampires, familiars, a girl being interested in him!? He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again, then opened, then closed it a second time.

What the hell am I even supposed to say to that?

Valeria parted from him, a small frown on her face, “truly your villpower is admirable, to resist a vampires seduction so vell…”

Yeah, willpower, not being too awkward to say anything, he laughed at himself, and seeing the gesture, Valeria smiled a little too.

“I am hungry Brendan,” she said, pouting slightly, “I have not fed since coming to this country…”

He raised an eyebrow, “really? Why not?”

“I do not vish to simply take vithout asking,” she muttered, and for a moment her cool demeanor was gone and she seemed… embarrassed? “I… I did not think it vould take this long to find somevun suitable.”

“Suitable?” he asked with a frown, “what do you mean by that?”

She bit her lower lip, smiling, “among other things you are… I believe the vord is cute?

He sighed, yeah, she wants to drain you dry, but so did your last girlfriend, at least she’s being nice about it… he thought with a smirk, “and you… feeding, I won’t die?”

She shook her head, still smiling.

Fuck it.

“Okay, go ahead.” He closed his eyes, wincing and arcing his neck towards her, waiting for the sharp pain… it didn’t come, and nervously he opened his eyes.

“There is no bite,” she giggled, gently tapping him in the center of his forehead, “that is a… different kind of vampire.”

He frowned, “different kind of vampire? There are different types? What do you-“

He gasped as she seemed to grow taller, he spun, watching the graves seem to stretch, rising as his vantage fell. He looked up at Valeria again, who was smiling and seemed to have a satisfied look on her face, as though she was drinking a tall glass of cool water after a hot day.

“Yes… your flavor is spectacular!” she crowed, looking down at him with a smile as his size dwindled further. She stood over him, twice his height now, that hungry expression still on her face as her hands hooked under his armpits, lifting him before her like a favored stuffed animal.

“Y-You’re shrinking me!” he shouted in shock.

“It is how my kind feeds,” she giggled, “did you think I vanted to suck your blood?”

“Yeah,” he admitted, still stunned, “w-will I grow back?”

“Vhen your essence replenishes itself,” Valeria said, a blissful expression coming over her face as he began to shrink further. He watched as her pale face grew ever larger, that happy smile stretching like a billboard in front of him as he sunk into her cupped hands.

“H-How small are you going to-“

“I think I am done, for now,” she said with a smirk, looking down at her toy sized captive. “Very filling, many thanks…”

“W-What now?” he asked, shivering as her fingers coiled around him. They were suddenly warm, as though the size she’d drained from him had recalled the digits to life.

“You vill find yourself restored by sometime tomorrow,” she said, a happy glow still over her face, like she’d gotten what she really wanted as a birthday present, “until then…” she giggled, “vell… you are mine.”

“Y-Yours?” he breathed.

“Yes, my pet,” she laughed, cupping him in one hand as she traced her fingers down his leg, gripping the bottoms of his jeans and giving a slight tug. He started in surprise as his pants began to slide off. “You already bear my mark!”

“Mark?” he asked, instinctively his hand went to his neck, and he gasped as he felt two small wounds, as though she had bitten him.

“They vill appear there after a feeding,” she said with a shrug, “bite or no bite, you vill bear the mark, it vill mark you as mine and keep anyone or anything else from attempting to take a bite.”

“G-Good to know,” he muttered, feeling his pants slide free, and his underwear with them.

She licked her lips eagerly, looking down at his exposed form as she hooked a fingernail under his shirt next, slowly raising it up, leaving him naked as it went over his head.

“Vhatever girl left you is a fool,” Valeria said, a hungry expression coming over her face as she lifted his body closer to those golden eyes, the yellow orbs taking in every inch of his exposed body. He shivered slightly, “Oh my, how inconsiderate of me…” She straightened, then brought his body over the massive canyon of her breasts, her cleavage exposed by the red dress in a sight that made Brendan’s heart pick up again. “You should be varm enough in here…”

He felt his body lower, dangled by one arm as she parted her breasts to admit him, and a moment later he was tucked securely between the milky white orbs of flesh, pressing against his naked body with a velvety softness that made his head spin and his eyes roll back in his head every time they rubbed against him.

He looked down over the edge of her dress, and almost squeaked in fear. The ground was falling away, for a wild moment he thought she was shrinking him further, but he realized that she was… flying!? Her red dress billowed around her as she rose into the misty night air, the moonlight reflected in her golden eyes as she smiled down at him briefly.

“Is this your first time flying?” she asked, hovering slowly over the forest as she climbed higher.

“W-Without a plane, yeah,” he muttered, snuggling deeper into her breasts, both to secure himself and to hide from the bitter cold wind, which seemed to bite so much harder at this height.

The wind seemed to die somewhat as she rose a little higher, and he looked down in awe at the twinkling lights of the moonlit town of Stokerville, each shop and streetlamp a small glow in the murk of the mist that had settled over the town.

The soft flesh of Valeria’s breasts held him steady as he felt himself relax, the troubles and worries of the day slipping away as the vampire bore him slowly through the sky. He wasn’t sure when it happened, but his eyes slipped closed, and he feel into a deep slumber.

Brendan groaned, blinking awake as the first rays of light came in through the window.

What a dream, he thought, smiling to himself at the memory. If only more of them were like that, I wouldn’t mind…

He stretched and lumbered out of bed, then froze. He was naked, and he looked to his side with a start to see that his clothing was folded neatly on the nightstand.

“No fucking way,” he breathed, realizing that his bed was now almost up to his chest… there was no denying it, he was… shorter, than usual. He looked up at his dresser mirror, barely able to see over the top of it, but standing on his tiptoes he could make out the two red phantom fang marks on the side of his neck. He broke out in a cold sweat as the implication hit him. “I-It was a dream,” he muttered weakly, protesting to himself in spite of the dawning understanding of what had really happened the night before.

D-Didn’t she say I’d regrow by sometime today? He thought madly. He spotted a small square of paper on top of the clothes, and reached up eagerly to grab it.

Dearest Brendan, it read, in a flowing and flowery red handwritten script, I returned you to your bed once you fell asleep, I am sorry we did not get to spend more time together, but I suppose the first feeding can be quite draining. When the sun sets, come to my home at 1313 Wormwood Avenue, that we may discuss our arrangement.

Your Eternal Mistress, Valeria Tepes.

Not sure how I feel about that eternal mistress thing, he thought, reading the letter again to be sure he understood it, would she come for me if I didn’t go? He wondered.

He stopped, then chuckled a little madly, looking around at his much larger room. Part of him wanted to get in his car and drive in any direction as fast and for as long as he could manage, another, much stronger part of him, said there wasn’t anything in the world that would keep him away from 1313 Wormwood Avenue at sunset.

End Notes:

Welcome to Familiar, aka the Greenanon Halloween special! This will be a full length story detailing the relationship between our protagonists and their adventures dealing with other monstrous residents of the town of Stokerville.

The cover art was graciously done by RedRat24 of twitter, here's his imgur if you want to see his work https://imgur.com/a/zw35axX

The original idea behind this story came from a series of 4chan greentexts in the gentle thread

Wormwood Avenue by Greenanon

 

“One thing I could never stomach about Santa Carla was all the damn Vampires”

-The Lost Boys

Brendan cracked his door open, peering into the living room. His size had been slowly returning over the last few hours, and while he’d have preferred to wait until full height again, he didn’t want to miss classes.

Nobody pays attention to you anyways, he thought, they won’t notice if you’re half a foot or so shorter than normal…

He was able to wear most of his clothing, although it was a little loose, and once he got dressed he peered out into the living room. The coast looked clear, and he slung his bookbag over his shoulder and began creeping across the house’s common area towards the door.

“Brendan!” Alex’s door slammed open, and the dark-haired girl practically bounded out, “y-you’re okay!” she said excitedly.

“Er, yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” he asked cautiously.

“Oh, well, neither you or Trent came home last night, and I was… I was a little freaked out, okay?” She gulped, “I tried both of your phones but-“

“I’m fine,” he said quickly, “I just went out walking and lost track of time, you must have not heard me come in…”

Alex blinked, her slightly bloodshot eyes narrowing a moment, “you’re uh…” she bit her lip, looking down at him, “you’re missing some inches.”

Brendan started, realizing that he normally stood slightly taller than Alex, but today was looking up at her, the top of his head coming maybe to the bridge of her nose.

“Y-You’re just tired Alex, go lay down,” he said quickly.

She scowled, “I’m not that tired, something funny is going on around here, and I don’t like it!” There was a beeping sound from her room, and she looked back in eagerly, where the soft glow of her computer screen lit up the dank curtain covered living space. “You’re lucky I have a match about to start,” she said, hurrying back, “and you better be normal size when I see you again or I’m going to want some answers!”

Brendan watched her go, and for a moment he thought of shouting another denial, but then he thought better of it.

Trent didn’t come back last night either? He thought, a little concerned. It wasn’t like him, he never stayed out after his night shifts, it was always straight home and right to bed… He’s probably fine, Brendan reassured himself, big guy like Trent, what could happen to him? He tried not to worry too much as he headed out the door.

Dr. Helen West walked down the mazelike hallway in the depths of the Stokerville University’s faculty office building, her shining black hair hanging around her face like a curtain, framing wide glasses that sat on an impassive pair of brown eyes. Her bag, a black doctor’s case the same ebony shade as her suit, swayed gently at her side, she was never without it, some things were just too precious to chance…

Sharing offices, she thought angrily, a woman of my genius shouldn’t have to suffer this! She scowled angrily, after some… indiscretions at her previous employer, this was the only academic work she could find… worse yet they expected her to teach general education classes. Her face and her mood darkened even more at the thought. Once the serum was complete she would show them all, she would-

She opened the door to find her apparent “office mate” already claiming one half of the windowless basement room.

“Excuse me,” she said, “I’ll need that side, it has more outlets-“

“I think not,” the other woman said in an eager tone, turning to face her. West was taken aback, the woman wore a buttoned up labcoat, and had a frizzy mop of curled black hair with a stark white shock going through one part, she tugged at her rubber gloves as she sized up the newcomer.

“I am Doctor Francine Stein,” she said with a toothy grin as she placed a small glass coil on her desk. A moment later it lit to life, electricity dancing within it.

“Helen West, I just transferred here from Miskatonic,” West muttered, looking at the things the other doctor was setting up, “I was told I would share my office with another physician? These don’t seem to be tools of medicine…”

“To the untrained eye perhaps,” Dr. Stein laughed, “but my research into the mysteries of electricity will yield results beyond any surgeries, drugs, or aetheric therapies!”

“And what has this ‘mystery electricity’ done for you so far?” West asked, stroking her chin.

“I’ve conquered death! Well… sort of, for a little while,” Dr. Stein admitted, chewing her lip, “also I have developed a means for growing organic creatures to fantastic sizes… if I can work out the kinks.”

“I should have known,” West laughed, “a crackpot!” she placed her bag on the desk opposite Dr. Stein, slowly unclasping it. An eerie glow washed across the room as West removed a capped syringe, filled with a swirling glowing yellow-green material which cast an unearthly reflection over her glasses, “behold, true mastery of science, my serum!”

“Oh?” Dr. Stein asked, lifting her reflective goggles up to take a closer look, “what does it do? Besides light up dim spots?”

West scowled, “it brings back the dead, and it shrinks living organisms, or it will… once I er…”

“Work the kinks out?” Dr. Stein smirked, “why would anyone want to shrink?”

“They don’t want to shrink I want to shrink them!” West scowled, “and then I can deal with them at leisure instead of plodding around as some kind of… what would you be if your ridiculous idea worked, a giant?”

“Giantess,” Dr. Stein corrected, “If I used it on myself anyways… like I said-“

“Kinks,” West smirked. “Well, I must commend your ambition doctor, but-“

The small electric device on Dr. Stein’s desk began to hum, the electrical current inside pulsing blue. Dr. West was about to ask what was happening, but the same pulsing light began flickering through her serum, the swirling substance pulsing and humming in time with the pulse of the electrical device on Stein’s desk.

“Extraordinary!” Dr. Stein beamed, “your serum seems to detect the strange energies in the same way that my machines do!”

“Strange energies!?” West exclaimed, looking at the pulsing material in her syringe, “I uh… my serum is naught but science, I assure you-“

“Yes, I spent plenty of time lying to myself about that too,” Stein tittered, “grab that dowsing rod over there, let’s go find what’s setting them off!”

Brendan’s day of classes passed fairly quickly, and he eagerly looked out at the sun going low in the sky in the afternoon, excited for it to dip beneath the horizon. Even though he wasn’t working that day he found himself drifting over to the campus book and gift shop, he had little to do but kill time until night fell, and he had something he wanted to pick up.

“Flowers,” he muttered, looking at the floral arrangements. He’d never bought a girl any before, but Valeria seemed… classy. The bookstores arrangements were fairly barebones, mostly small arrangements for parents to give students on visiting days, or for boyfriends to give to girlfriends.

“You’re off today,” an icy voice came from behind him.

He turned to see the store’s manager, Madison. Going by her age he was sure she was a student too, but he didn’t know much about her, not even her major really. She had bright red hair tied nightly behind her head in a bun, and a pale green ribbon that never seemed to come off her neck, an odd fashion statement but one Brendan hadn’t questioned, the girl seemed to dislike him enough as it was.

“Yeah, I just wanted to get some flowers for a girl I like,” he muttered.

The thinnest smile curled at the corners of Madison’s mouth, “really? You?”

“Surprised a girl would like me?” he asked, a little defensively, even if he was still a little surprised himself…

“No, surprised you’d think to get her flowers…” Madison drawled, “go for the red, I’ll have them deducted from your paycheck, at a discount of course…”

“Uh, thanks,” he said, grabbing the bouqet and heading towards the door. He wasn’t watching where he was going, and he almost ran into a pair of women blocking the door.

“Oh, sorry,” he muttered, steadying himself.

“Watch where you’re going you fool,” a pallid woman in glasses muttered.

“Wait, it’s here!” the other said, her eyes lighting up excitedly as she held up a glass tube, electricity dancing wildly up and down inside of it. She gestured it towards Brendan, and the lights went wild, almost completely filling the glass.

Brendan blinked, “Hey, what’s that?”

Dr. Stein chuckled, building into a slightly sinister laugh, “a device for the detection of spectral en-“

“It’s a mold detector,” Dr. West lied quickly, cutting off the other woman, “yep, looks good Stein, this place doesn’t have any.”

“Mold!?” Stein exclaimed, “Helen, are you mad? This boy is simply radiating energy from-“

“Mold, that’s right,” Dr. West said through gritted teeth, “young man you should uh… check your bathroom for black spots.”

Brendan blinked, “Yeah, okay, I’ll do that.” He hurried out of the store, eager to escape the awkward conversation with the two women.

“What are you doing?” Stein asked incredulously, “you just let him slip away!”

“We can follow him,” West explained, as though to a child, “and find the source of the… strange energies, as you called them.”

Stein thought a moment, then she nodded, grinning wickedly as the two of them followed Brendan out of the shop.

1313 Wormwood Avenue wasn’t far from campus, and in fact most of the main faculty buildings could be seen from the front sidewalk when Brendan arrived. The house itself was ringed by a wrought iron fence and gate, with a yard overgrown with weeds and vines overshadowed by a massive weeping willow that stood almost as tall as the gothic stone structure of the house itself. While the neighborhood abutting the campus was older to begin with, the stonework of the almost castle-like manor with its dreary yard and sinister looking gate seemed to be a step even further back, to some unknown history the town had forgotten as the other older homes had been knocked down and replaced by newer models.

Brendan gulped, suddenly feeling very silly with the wilting red flowers in his hand, and he shakily reached for the door buzzer. His finger never made it to the button, the gate creaked open slowly, as if pulled by spectral hands to invite him up the driveway towards the house.

He nervously walked up the stone walkway, like the gate before the wooden door seemed to open on it’s own, drawing him into the dark abyss of the house as the orange glow of the sun faded amidst pinks and reds behind the horizon. The wind blew, and the door suddenly slammed shut behind him, leaving him in darkness as he heard the soft *click* of the deadbolt on the door sliding into place.

A chandelier above him flickered to life, and with how dusty and ancient the interior it illuminated looked, he half expected to see candles instead of the electric lightbulbs. Inside the house cobwebs covered most of the surfaces and corners, the furniture in the living room was covered by sheets, and a quick glance in the kitchen told him no one had used it in a very long time.

“Hello?” he called.

“Brendan!” Valeria said happily, seemed to glide into view from atop one of the massive pair of staircases that framed the main foyer. “And here I vas vorried you vould not come…” her golden eyes lit up as she saw the flowers, “Are those… for me?”

“Uh, yeah,” he gulped, holding them out to her. She took them eagerly, setting them in an empty vase that rested in a nearby alcove.

“A vonderful gesture, bringing me flowers vith dinner…” She giggled softly, smiling as her fangs poked slightly over her lips.

“W-With dinner?” Brendan asked, stepping back slightly.

“Vell, breakfast for me,” she laughed, taking a step closer. She placed her hands behind her back, sticking that ample chest out slightly, “you vouldn’t turn down a hungry girl, vould you?”

He chewed his lip, he hadn’t expected her to shrink him again so quickly on their second meeting, but then again…

It’s what you signed up for, he told himself with a sigh, “Okay, I’m yours.”

“A vise vay to put it,” she said, embracing him quickly in a grip like iron as she held him close. She moaned, feeling his energy race into him as his body collapsed into hers. His feet lifted off the ground, and his arms seemed to stretch against hers until he was a doll, squeezed tight against those soft milky white breasts as his size slipped away. Within another few seconds he wasn’t even held in her arms anymore, but rather squeezed tightly between her fingers.

There was something highly arousing about the whole thing, and as he looked at Valeria’s happily panting face, squeezed tightly between her inescapable fingers, he couldn’t help but wonder if she felt his erection through his pants, poking lightly at the coiled insides of those pale digits.

“Hehehe,” Valeria chuckled softly, squeezing him in just one hand as she used her other to part her hair back behind a slightly pointed ear, “I vill not normally need to feed every day,” she said sheepishly, “but… your essence is so good Brendan, and it vas so long between feedings last time, I am still slightly famished.” From the way her golden eyes shimmered suddenly she definitely realized the effect the feeding had had on him, and he blushed, squirming slightly against her.

“H-Hey, no problem, consider me an all you can eat buffet!” he joked uncomfortably.

“Do not tempt me my little pet,” she cooed, a finger tracing through his hair, “I vould drink of you until there vas little left but a speck…” She smiled, “there are vicked size vampires who vould do such thinks… and feed forever on their victims so that they might never return to full size… the lucky vuns kept as pets, and the unlucky… simply drained out of existence!”

Brendan’s eyes were wide, and Valeria gave him a small smirk, “I vould not do such to you, be at ease.”

She walked that smooth slow almost floating walk through the house, bringing him into the kitchen, slowly setting him down on the counter. She went to a cabinet, then withdrew a dusty looking white plate. With a smile she set it down at one of the table’s seats, snapping her fingers and causing a small candlestick in the center to light. She returned to pick him up, easily plucking the back of his shirt between two fingers and slowly depositing him on the plate as she sat before it, head in her hands as she gave him a smug, almost predatory look.

“My meal should talk to me from a plate, no?” she asked slyly.

“Uh, yes master?” he managed, unsure of what she wanted.

Mistress Brendan,” she corrected with a smirk, “and ve do not need to be so formal… though I like the sentiment… remove your shirt.”

He blinked, “S-Sure thing,” he replied, his heart pounding as he slowly unbuttoned the front.

“Slower,” she giggled, “good boy…” seeing his look she sighed, the barest hint of red appearing in the center of those pale cheeks, “the feeding can awaken certain… desires in us,” she explained, “a erm… longing for the physical, if you understand.”

Shrinking people makes her horny, he thought, struggling to wrap his head around it.

She licked her lips suddenly, then giggled, her fangs flashing in the candlelight, “you should hear some of the things the people at home tell the prettier village boys, run home before dark they say, or Valeria gets you!” She giggled, “lovely though they are, I vould not just snatch vun up.” She leaned in closer, looking at him eagerly, “continue, if you vould…”

He realized he’d paused undressing himself, and struggling to keep himself from fumbling the buttons, he continued to remove the shirt. He felt his face heated, and he suddenly wondered if he counted as one of those “pretty boys” now. It was an odd way to think of himself, but he also had no doubt from the hungry expression on the giant face watching him that she was genuine in her attraction to him.

With a smirk he twirled his shirt overhead like a stripper, causing Valeria to squeal happily and clap once. Fighting the urge to laugh from embarrassment, he jutted his hips outward, and toyed with the button on his jeans while those golden eyes focused on him lustfully.

“So… so lewd!” Valeria whispered, “t-the trousers-“ she said huskily, a mix of a question and a demand.

Brendan obeyed, undoing his pants and letting them fall to the ground, leaving him in just a pair of plaid boxer shorts. Valeria’s face was practically glowing as her finger darted out, pinching the corner of that last piece of clothing, yanking them down so forcefully that it almost caused him to stumble over. She pulled at them roughly, dangling the tiny pair of boxer shorts in front of her face with an awed expression like she’d just uncovered some lost treasure.

“Lovely,” she laughed, rotating his underwear, and to his shock she even sniffed them once, a dreamy expression over her face as she lowered them back down to the pile of the rest of his things on the plate.

“T-That feeding really does rile you up, huh?” he managed. The idea that she was this fired up for him… it was breaking his brain.

“I vished to have you last night,” she said with a smile, “but you vere so tired… and I am a kind mistress and decided I could vait.” She licked her lips, eyeing his naked body, “that is… if you are villing to fulfill my other appetites of course.”

The question was almost comical at this point, shrunk down to a few inches tall, stripped and literally served up on a platter for her, he was more turned on than he’d ever been. He looked up at her and just nodded feebly, taking in the enormity of the vampire that had reduced him so quickly to her plaything.

“I thought as much,” she grinned, standing up. The pale hand darted out and wrapped around him again so quickly that it was just a blur, squeezing the air from his lungs with a grunt as she brought his naked form to her.  

She gestured with her hand, and seemingly of its own will the red dress she wore rose, exposing the pale flesh of her long smooth legs, tracing up over her knees and thighs until he saw a pair of red panties. He was brought towards them slowly, as if she wanted him to fully comprehend where he was going, what she was about to do to him. Without a word, she slipped him beneath the red fabric of her underwear, sliding him down and overwhelming him with the sudden strong musk emanating from her womanhood.

Brendan’s world went dark as she lowered her dress again, sealing him in with the wiry black hair and wet entrance that spilled the scent of her essence over him, along with a surprising amount of warmth. Valeria groaned as he shifted in place, and he felt pressure against his back as her hands moved outside the cloth, pressing him deeper against her, inviting him to go in.

With how wet she was, he slid between her lips easily, entering the slimy tunnel that seemed to eagerly grab at him and pull him deeper. He gasped as he felt her walls move against his own erection, each minor movement inside of her sending shockwaves up his own spine.

Valeria moaned as she forced him deeper inside her, and her feet left the ground as she began hovering slightly, her dress hanging below her feet like a curtain as her back arced.

“Deeper,” she muttered, the powerful contractions of her arousal drawing Brendan helplessly inside her as the wetness rose around him. He felt himself squeezed, as though in a soft vice, as her pleasure built. He struggled to breathe as her most intimate place overpowered him, rendering him helpless.

He cried out as he came, the sliding movements against her slick walls too much for him to hold back any longer. The spasms of his pleasure seemed to send Valeria over the edge too, and he heard an ear-piercing shriek echo from outside, the scream of her orgasm mixed with a primal growl as she slowly hovered near the ceiling of the room.

“Ha,” she chuckled slightly to herself as her orgasm faded, “almost hit the ceiling,” she said, looking up with a smile as she slowly lowered back to the ground. She felt Brendan stirring inside her, the force of her orgasm having squeezed him out and into the waiting red hammock of her panties. She thought of lifting her dress and retrieving him, but decided against it.

“Rest now, my pet, job vell done,” she said quietly, patting the outside of her dress over her crotch.

Brendan wasn’t sure how long he was trapped in her underwear, soaked with her cum and tangled in the wiry black hair that grew around her opening, but eventually a dim light returned, and a pair of pale lukewarm fingers drew him out.

He looked around, blinking his mussed hair out of his eyes as he took in his surroundings. He was gripped in Valeria’s hand again, and she had a pleased expression on her face as she held him up to her eyes again. They were in what looked like one of the house’s bedrooms, with a writing desk, several bookshelves, and a large canopy like one would expect in a royal bedchamber… though instead of a mattress a large ornately carved black and gold coffin rested in the center of the room.

“Now that I am fed and… sated,” she said with an embarrassed grin, “ve should talk of vhat else being a familiar vill entail…”

“You said you wanted me to keep you safe during the daylight hours?” he asked nervously, “like… safe from what?”

Valeria shrugged, “in truth I have few enemies, and none in this part of the vorld as of yet… though my home is in a state of… ill maintenance. If you vould come here and perhaps clean and arrange the furniture, that vould be vonderful.”

“Oh, uh, yeah,” he said, a little disappointed.

She seemed to note his downcast look and smiled, “don’t vorry, if it is excitement and adventure you vish for I’m certain some vill crop up… my mission here vill demand it.”

“Your mission?” he asked curiously.

“Of course, did you think an old vorld vampire would simply vish to move to America?” she laughed, “no, I am here at my mother’s command, this town is vun of several points where reality is… thinned, creatures of the night operate more often and more freely. My mother has bid me to come here and establish dominion over other such creatures and prevent any… incursions vhich might threaten mankind.”

“So you’re here to keep us safe?” Brendan asked quizzically, “that uh… doesn’t really fit with how vampires are usually shown in our stories.”

Valeria shrugged, “it vould be a foolish predator to let its primary food source go extinct. I vill subdue those who valk in the shadows and bring them under my dominion, as mother did in the old country long ago, and I vill protect these lands as my own domain if necessary.”

“Uh, wow,” Brendan said, “honored to be part of it I guess…”

Valeria beamed, “That is the spirit! I am glad to have met you Brendan, vhen you have regrown somevhat, I have many questions you must answer for me as well, for example I am very interested in this ‘vi-fi’ and how I could obtain it for my own uses. Also a television, I don’t know if you have heard of them but the performing duo of Abbot and Costello are favorites of mine.”

“Wi-fi?” He chuckled, “yeah I could probably help you with that…”

I guess I should probably quit my job at the bookstore, he thought.

Valeria perked up suddenly, “oh, I nearly forgot, you said something about problems vith money?” She hovered off the desk chair, keeping him in her grip as she approached a large chest in the corner of the room. She flicked her wrist and the lock snapped open, the lid flying upwards and revealing a shining pile of gold coins and jewels. Brendan’s eyes bulged, it was like something out of a pirate movie.

“Vhen your size has returned, help yourself to however much you need to resolve your difficulties,” Valeria said nonchalantly, “I vill not have my familiar concern himself with trifling matters of food and housing while in my service.”

“Will do,” Brendan said, eyes wide. I’ll have some good news for Trent at least, he thought excitedly.

“Now then,” Valeria said with a smirk, “vhat shall ve do until your size returns, hm?”

From the eager look on her face, she had plenty of ideas of her own already.

“He went in there,” Dr. West scowled, pointing at the gothic looking house down the block from where she and Dr. Stein had hidden themselves behind a car.

“The scanner’s going wild again,” Dr. Stein said excitedly, holding up the glowing glass rod to show West the swirling electricity. “Whatever is causing this has to be in that house! If we could harness the source of this much strange energy-“

“You can call it magic doctor,” West said tersely, eyeing the other woman.

“I will not!” Dr. Stein snapped, “anyways, if we can harness the source, it could be the key to our understanding of both the deeper electrical secrets, and perfecting your serum…”

West raised an eyebrow, “indeed,” she said, a small grin coming over her face, “Dr. Stein, I do believe this partnership is going to be… animating.”

There was a howl somewhere behind them, and both women jumped, “We’d best return to campus,” Dr. Stein said, snapping her reflective goggles back into place, “I don’t know how it is in Arkham Dr. West, but here in Stokerville we get some real weirdos on the streets late at night.” A second lupine howl, slightly deeper, rang out, causing the women to pick up their pace.

End Notes:
Welcome back, hope this story is helping get you in the Halloween spirit, as always if you like it leave a review!
Bark at the Moon by Greenanon

“I saw a werewolf drinkin’ a Pina Colada at Trader Vic’s, his hair was perfect”

-Werewolves of London, Warren Zevon

The lining of Valeria’s coffin was a soft red velvet, exquisitely crafted and so fine that even diminished to handheld size it felt incredible, which was good since Brendan was being forced into it rather had by an alternating pair of pale feet.

“Unf, that feels good,” Valeria muttered, sighing in pleasure as she pressed the soles of her feet down on him, grinding him against the side of the coffin and using him almost like a massage ball for her bare arches.

She’d withdrawn to her coffin as the sun began to come up, stripping down to a lacy red bra and panty set that set elegantly against her milky flesh. She’d tossed him at the end of her “bed,” and had been idly playing with him using her feet for the last few minutes.

Brendan grunted as her left foot shifted off of him, giving her right a turn, the wrinkled skin of her soles almost as soft as the velvet coffin lining they were pressing him into, no doubt the result of hovering around so often rather than walking. He wondered suddenly if she sweated, as it was there was a slightly oily feel to her feet that brushed off on him, leaving a scent he couldn’t quite place, not unlike allspice or nutmeg.

He groaned himself as her sole slid slowly up him, twisting him and using his body to press against her foot as she continued using his entire body to massage herself. He was naked, of course, Valeria rarely let him stay clothed for long once she had him tiny, and the constant motion of the silky skin of her feet over his entire body left him in a state of euphoria where he wasn’t sure he could even string two words together.

Valeria hummed happily to herself, sliding her foot slowly up the velvet lining, dragging her tiny familiar with it and causing the slightest squeak of pleasure to escape between her toes.

She smiled, propping her head up on a small pillow to observe him as the flickering candlelight bathed them both.

“Vhat, do you like the vay my feet feel Brendan?” she giggled as she let her foot grind him against the coffin’s base again, driving him back downward while still keeping him pinned to the luxurious lining. “They live the vay you feel…” She grinned as she pressed slightly harder, upping the pressure on his body until he grunted as her foot rolled over him.

“It is good to see you have no reservations about being at my feet,” Valeria teased, “you vill spend much time there…” her fangs flashed as she lifted her foot off him, pinning her again with her other before he could fall, “perhaps you vould like to spend some time in my shoes? Keeping you close vould let me feed off you more easily, and you vould get to spend more time vith my toes, since you seem to love them so…”

He spasmed suddenly, and Valeria’s eyes shot up in surprise as she felt the slightest drop of something wet spray from him and across her bare feet. He glanced up at her, his red face framed by her toes as embarrassment and pleasure fought for dominance on his face. He hissed as he finished, arousal winning the fight as Valeria’s smug expression filled his mind in the final moments of orgasm.

“You came on my feet,” Valeria proclaimed haughtily, fighting a laugh as a wide grin exposed her fangs.

“S-Sorry,” he tried to mutter, still pinned against the red velvet lining.

“Oh, the poor little human is so infatuated vith his master that he is undone at the mere touch of her feet?” Valeria cooed teasingly, leaning up to get a good look at him as he struggled beneath her sole, “It is only natural I suppose, many familiars find themselves… similarly affected.” Her golden eyes focused on him and shimmered as mischievous thoughts filled her mind, “you vill definitely be spending some time in my shoes now though…”

He gulped nervously, “Uh, Valeria-“

“Not tonight of course,” she said, waving her hand dismissively and cutting him off, “The sun is nearly risen,” she glanced at the curtains, where the dawn rays were beginning to creep around the sides of the blackout sheets she hung in her room. “I am tired,” she yawned, reaching down and grabbing his body with her hand as she released her foot’s hold on him.

Almost casually she tossed his tiny body out of the coffin, and he screamed and flailed for a moment at what was, to him, a fifty foot drop, but he blinked and he was full size, landing on the carpeted floor with a thump, still naked of course, but no longer tiny at least.

“Thanks,” he said, standing up and peering into her coffin, “no waiting to regrow tonight?”

“I kept you longer than I should,” she yawned, laying down against her pillow, “vhile I normally simply consume your essence, I held on to some so you vould be able to leave at daybreak.” She closed her eyes, a sleep expression coming over her face as she settled down onto her pillow.

“Thanks,” Brendan said, glancing in a corner where the vampire had thrown his clothing earlier, like him they’d returned to full size. “What happens if you go out in the sun?” he asked quietly, looking at the brightening world beyond the blackout curtains. He paused, “do you… do you glitter?”

She opened a tired eye, trying to judge if he was mocking her, “No, vhy vould I glitter? It vould hurt me badly, I could die if I stay in it too long…”

Fucking idiot, he chastised himself, asking about the glitter, “Do you want me to maybe move your coffin into the basement or something?” he offered.

“No,” she said with a slight hum to her voice as she closed her eye again, “I like to fly out when I vake up, and the basement is unfurnished, vould be like sleeping in a crypt…”

“Ah, I got it,” he nodded, “well, goodnight…”

“Good day,” Brendan, she whispered, sleeping already taking her as Brendan slowly closed her coffin’s lid.

He felt a little bit of tiredness creeping up on him too as he went to get his clothing, dressing himself in the silence of the vampire’s master bedroom. Working… was that the right term? Working, for Valeria had wrecked his sleep schedule, and he often found himself crashing as soon as his classes were over and sleeping his afternoon away, waking only when the sun began to set.

He walked down the ornate staircase, admiring his work as he looked around the now cleaned and arranged house. It had taken the better part of the week he’d been serving Valeria, but he finally had the home looking suitable, and with a bit of work he’d managed to get Valeria the several modern conveniences she’d demanded, television, internet, and a phone hookup. He was still trying to convince her to get a cell phone, but it seemed his “eternal mistress” was stuck in the past on that regard.

“vhy vould I need a phone in my pocket, I have vun at home?” he mimicked her voice, laughing to himself as he headed out onto the driveway. His car waited for him, the body damage completely repaired along with several damaged components, while you couldn’t exactly pay a mechanic in ancient gold coins, he had been able to find a pawn shop broker willing to fence some of them at a decent price, giving him and Valeria a more modern source of currency both for his own needs, and utilities on her home.

And wasn’t that last one a doozy, he’d been shocked to find by going through his mistress’s mail that she was about a day from having the electricity turned off. Valeria seemed intelligent, but her lack of depth in dealing with the modern world made him wonder just how remote that home village she mentioned was.

The truth was he’d learned less about her than he would have liked, and though she seemed happy with his services as an assistant, was that what a familiar was at the end of the day? She hadn’t really told him much else about what she was doing in furtherance of her “mission,” the most he knew about that was that she would occasionally leave at night for hours, only telling him that she had “vork to be done,” or something equally cryptic.

He shrugged, if there were other monsters out there… did he really want to meet them? He chuckled to himself as he started his car, knowing the answer already…

Brendan walked into the house, surprised to see the TV on and Trent sprawled across the couch, a beer in his hand, “Hey,” he said, nodding as Brendan entered the living room.

“Hey,” Brendan greeted in return, “how’s the arm?”

“What, this?” Trent laughed lifting his bandaged forearm, “don’t worry about it, just a little dog bite is all, the rabies shots are way worse!”

Trent had been bitten by a dog “or something” during his shift at work back around the same time Brendan had started working for Valeria. He’d been gone a day or so, going to the hospital to get it treated, but he seemed no worse for the wear.

In fact, he honestly seemed… better, while he always had a larger build, now he had visible muscles under his thin shirt, and he’d let his facial hair grow out too, making Brendan wonder if he was trying to grow a beard.

“You want another beer?” a woman’s voice called from the kitchen. Brendan turned to see a short dark-skinned woman with short brown hair in a pixy cut saunter out of the kitchen, her muscular looking legs revealed by a pair of unseasonably short jean shorts and a tight shirt that gave her a slight midriff where Brendan could see the outline of abs.

“Oh hey Brendan,” Trent said, sitting up, “this is Lupe, we… met on campus earlier this week and we’ve kind of been… hanging out. Lupe this is my roommate Brendan.”

“Charmed,” she said with a coy smirk as she flopped herself across Brendan on the couch. “So, is the shrimp a night owl like us?”

Trent started when she called him “shrimp,” but didn’t say anything. Brendan raised an eyebrow at that, it was weird to see Trent so… deferential to someone.

“Yeah, I work nights now,” he said, ignoring the insult, “by the way, I can pick up my part of the rent and…” he glanced at Alex’s bedroom door, judging by the electronic light creeping underneath it she was awake, “I can take care of Alex’s too.”

The door cracked, as he’d suspected she’d been listening, “R-Really?” she squeaked, edging out, “I uh…” she gulped, “thanks, I know I’m being a burden but-“

“I’ll say!” Lupe laughed, “Trent tells me you’ve been mooching off him and…” she searched for Brendan’s name mentally while she gestured at him with her own beer bottle, “Brandy?” she smirked.

“Brendan,” he said, a little irritated.

“Brendan there, since you burned out,” Lupe took a swig of her drink, “when are you going to get back on the horse? Maybe thing about paying these two back a bit?”

Alex looked like a deer in the headlights, “uh…”

“Lupe leave her al-“ Trent started, but a quick look from the tiny woman cut him off, and he growled under his breath and looked away.

What the hell got into him? Brendan wondered, “hey, our living situation’s our own business,” Brendan said, “let’s just keep it light…” he gave a quick smile, “mind if I get one of those beers?” he didn’t really want one, but he hoped it might defuse the situation.

Lupe looked at him for a moment, then to Trent, who seemed uncomfortable, then smirked, “sure, Trent, get shrimpy a beer.”

Brendan blinked in surprise as Trent obeyed, pushing her legs off his lap with a sigh and walking to the kitchen.

What the hell? He thought again. He sighed, guess I’m not the only one who falls for the bad girls… He moved to sit on the chair next to the couch where Lupe and Trent had been, and suddenly her whole demeanor changed. She sniffed the air, then scooted away from him slightly, staring intently at the two small scars on the side of his neck.

“Hey,” she hissed, “what the hell happened to your neck?”

“I fell on a fork,” he lied, and it was a terrible lie too, but he didn’t know how else to explain the two small “fangmarks” on the side of his neck, while Valeria never actually bit him, they did seem more prominent after she’d fed.

“Those are weird,” Alex muttered, walking towards him. He raised an eyebrow as she walked to his chair, and then almost started as her fingers brushed over the pair of fangmarks. “You said a fork did this?” Alex asked skeptically.

“Clumsy me, I slipped while eating pasta,” he said with a phony laugh. Alex frowned, and Lupe was just glaring at him.

“What kind of pasta?” Alex asked quietly.

He licked his lips, “uh… macaroni and cheese?”

“No garlic?” Alex questioned.

“No,” he said, standing up, “look, I’ve been out all night, I’m going to bed, like I said Alex, don’t worry about rent this month, I’ve got it.” With that Brendan hurried towards his room.

Lupe for her part just let her gaze linger on Alex a moment, giving the girl a reserved grin. Alex tried to stand her ground, but a moment later her anxiety built too much, and with a squeaking goodbye she ran for her room too.

“Sorry about that,” Trent said, carrying a beer in, “the fridge was out so I had to go to the garage… hey, where’d everybody go?”

“Nevermind them,” Lupe said, “sit boy.”

Trent scowled, but sat back on the couch, letting her drape her legs back over him as she reached to take the beer he’d originally brought for Brendan. There was a quick flash of movement from her thumb, then the bottlecap flew off, and she took her first sip.

“You don’t need to be such a bitch to my friends,” he growled.

“Oh wow, calling me a bitch,” Lupe laughed, “never heard that one before, super original.” She took another swig of the beer, ignoring his scowl.

He growled angrily at her, his eyes flashing, but she just gave him a dismissive stare, “really?” she asked with a small smirk, “you remember what we already found out right? It’s not the size of the dog in the fight…”

“It’s the size of the fight in the dog…” Trent sighed.

“Bingo, pack alpha isn’t the biggest lug, she’s simply… the one who’s in charge, the one the others instinctively know to follow, just like you do.” She smirked and ran a finger across his grizzled face, “the beard’s coming in nicely,” she mused, “you know, maybe your friend Alex would like to join the two of us one of these nights?”

“Leave them alone,” Trent snarled.

“Relax, I was only kidding,” Lupe laughed, “besides, the one I really want to talk about is Brendan…”

“He’s a nice guy, but total pushover,” Trent sighed, “what about him?”

“You know that thing I told you was tracking us these last few nights? The thing that could fly?”

Trent frowned, “yeah?”

“He’s got its smell all over him,” Lupe said, growling slightly herself, “and he’s got his own bite mark on his neck… he’s spying for someone.”

“Brendan? I don’t think he’d do that…” he scowled, “but if a pretty girl asked him to… yeah, I guess he could be. What do we do? I don’t want him hurt.”

“Relax,” Lupe laughed, “once this mystery guest makes their move, they’ll learn real quick why you don’t mess with this pack’s turf. Hell I’ll practically be saving the poor guy…”

“Pack?” Trent asked suddenly.

“Duh, there’re two of us now!” she said, “now, let’s go to your room, I feel like you need a reminder on who the alpha is around here.” She giggled at how the big man swallowed suddenly, and as he got up she slapped his ass playfully. “Good boy,” she said, grinning wolfishly as the two of them retreated to the bedroom.

Alex was practically hyperventilating, she wasn’t stupid, she’d read countless supernatural young adult romance novels and easily recognized what was going on here. Her roommates had become… well, Brendan was clearly a vampire, and Trent’s sudden craving for rare meats and excess body hair didn’t bode well either.

She stopped a moment as a realization hit her, I’m the lonely unattractive girl, and two monsters just showed up! She squealed excitedly; this is it! They’re going to fight over who gets to romance me!

But would they? She stopped, her anxiety firing up again, what if they just want to eat me together!? It was possible…

You’re out of your depth, she realized, and she sighed angrily. She didn’t have anyone she could go to with this one either, her two usual friends were the problem, and if she tried to talk to her parents or siblings about this… well, between this and the dropping out of school they’d have her on the first bus back home… or to the nuthouse.

She turned to her computer and began typing, there was one place that always took whatever ridiculous complaints and rants she had seriously, one place where she could always get advice on the most asinine or insane problems.

Dear Reddit, she began, my roommates have become monsters, what do I do?

In the bowels of the faculty office building Doctors West and Stine had pushed their desks together, combining equipment and sharing notes as they schemed.

“So you’re certain that your serum will shrink a living organism, but otherwise leave it unharmed?” Dr. Stein asked, eyeing the glowing yellow liquid inside Dr. West’s syringe.

“It should,” she said defensively, “granted it can also possibly cause the target to… explode.”

“Explode?” Dr. Stein asked, a little too eagerly, and a grin of excitement rather than horror on her face.

“I think I’ve fixed it,” West said, “we’ll simply jab this Brendan boy, then when he’s a few inches tall and wondering what happened we’ll grab him and bring him down here for questioning and… analysis.”

“Why not simply go to the house where the energy is emanating from?” Stein asked, rubbing her chin with gloved fingers as the serum’s light reflected off her lab goggles.

“My experience with the… strange, suggests that it could be a creature that would present an immense danger,” West explained.

“Ah, they’ve got ghouls down in Arkham too?” Stein asked.

West sighed, “yes, but we don’t talk about them!” she hissed, “and whatever is on Wormwood Avenue isn’t a- one of those.”

“Hmm… yes, I see,” Stein muttered, “but I still have reservations, we only have one lead, and if we accidentally explode him that could increase the timetable for our research.”

“Agreed,” Dr. West said with a nod, “which is why we’re going to test it first.”

Howard Philips stared at his Biology paper, the bright red “D” across the front stinging his vision like the light of some ancient and terrible jungle pyre where half formed beasts of eldritch origin would dance to the drums of-

“Howard!” Dr. West snapped, bringing him out of his thoughts, “as you can see, this grade is completely unacceptable,” the black-haired woman explained to the nervous freshman. “If you don’t bring this up… I’m afraid you haven’t a chance of passing this course.”

Howard was perfect, he was a slightly thin freshman, extremely nervous and… well, West had noticed him staring at her a few times, a little crush on his professor might help sway him too, she decided.

“I uh…” he gulped, running a hand through his hair and looking at her, “w-well my major is literature and the sciences don’t really agree with me-“ He stopped, spotting Dr. Stein in the corner of the room, “what’s she doing here professor West?”

West eyed her co-conspirator, who gave her a broad grin and a thumbs up as she locked the empty classroom’s door.

“She’s helping me with an extra credit opportunity for struggling students,” West said with a smile. She bent over to reach for something in her bag, and Howard’s heart leapt as he saw a long syringe appear in her hand, one which she almost casually flicked the cap off of.

“Coast is clear!” Stein shouted, looking out the window.

“Excellent,” West grinned, walking around the desk to him, “you might feel a little pinch…”

“Wait, I never agreed to-“ he winced as the needle stuck his exposed arm, and a moment later he felt lightheaded. The world seemed to stretch, and he scrambled to hold on to the armrest of his chair as it seemed like his arms were getting shorter. His clothes billowed around him, threatening to trap him like hovering jellyfish as they collapsed over his diminishing form. He gave one final scream of terror before disappearing down the portal of his own shirtcollar.

“A stunning success,” West said smugly, looking down at the tiny bulge in the pool of clothing on the chair, one which was squirming in panic as she reached inside the shirt and drew out her prize.

Howard cried out in horror and embarrassment as he was dangled by one arm, naked, before the pair of enormous scientists. He tried to reach one hand down to cover himself, but West casually used a single finger to push his arm away.

“Now, now, none of that,” she chided, “I have to make sure everything stayed proportional…” she chuckled, leaning in and licking her lips as she took in his tiny body.

“I must say you chose well,” Dr. Stein said, coming to her side and running her own finger up the boy’s chest, “a fine physical specimen.

Howard gulped, feeling his erection rise under the stares of these giants. The constant poking and prodding… it was having a reaction, a reaction that didn’t go unnoticed.

“Look at that!” Dr. Stein exclaimed, lifting her goggles to get a better look, “he’s aroused Helen! I wonder what it could be, perhaps he’s into older women? Maybe giant women? Or do you think he just likes being properly…” she giggled, “handled?

“Oh god,” he muttered, his body going rigid as Stein’s finger dipped lower, slowly circling his erection.

“Well Howard?” West chuckled, shifting him so he was gripped in her palm, pushing Stein’s gloved finger away while her own naked one traced up his inner thigh, “is she right? Are you the sort of naughty boy who fantasizes about being helpless before a pair of ladies like us?”

He came almost instantly as her finger made contact, roiling in her palm as orgasm rocked his body. His cries of pleasure were drowned out as West playfully squeezed him, holding him perfectly still and making his rocking muscles quake that much harder while bliss washed over him.

“Y-Yes,” he breathed.

“Yes what?” West said, enjoying the feeling of the tiny man squirming in her grip.

“Yes I like being helpless!” he admitted, “t-to women like you.”

“Wow!” Stein said excitedly, “it’s a good thing that didn’t explode him, we’ve picked up a willing test subject and a new lab assistant!”

“A resounding success of an experiment,” West agreed with a smile, “well Howard, let me put you somewhere safe while that serum runs its course…” she gently brought him up to her white shirt collar, unbuttoning it slowly and letting him see her pale breasts. “I know you’ve been staring at these, when you think I wasn’t looking,” she said with a smile.

“I-I wasn’t I swear!” Howard protested as he was lowered into cup of the doctor’s bra.

“Liar,” West laughed, tucking him deep down, below her nipple, and slowly buttoning the shirt back up, sealing the tiny student in the darkness inside.

“Good show,” Stein laughed, “I can’t wait until the other one, Brendan, is looking up a the two of us like goddesses, trapped in his own clothes!”

“I know just where to keep him,” West chuckled, patting her breast and jiggling Howard’s prison. She let her low chuckle build into a laugh, then a roaring terrible evil cackle which Stein quickly joined in as the two of them imagined their victim’s capture.

End Notes:

All right, we're getting a look at some of those supernatural creatures Valeria is here to "subdue." Hope everyone's enjoying the story so far!

A Different Sort of Monster by Greenanon

“Vampires don’t settle old scores, we harbor them”

-Interview with the Vampire

Alex sprayed the small bottle of holy water mixed with garlic around the edge of her door frame again, her silver spelling bee medal from eight grade dangling around her neck as she monster-proofed her bedroom. The medal was just silver plated, but it would have to do, a quick internet search had revealed that silver bullets were far out of her price range, as were crossbows.

Pull it together Alex, she told herself, her heart pounding as her anxiety flared, they might be monsters but they’re still your friends, we have nothing to fear but fear-

The door to her room opened and she screamed, dropping her squirt bottle and diving under her bed. She heard footsteps across her room, then someone grabbed her ankle, pulling as she begged and cried.

“PLEASE DON’T EAT ME, I’M-“

She blinked, seeing the scowling face of Brendan’s ex, Candy, looking down at her, “What the fuck are you doing you freak?” she spat, releasing Alex’s ankle and crossing her arms.

“Oh, Candy,” Alex sighed with relief, never thought I’d be excited to see her!

“Where’s Brendan?” she demanded, “that little shit didn’t pay my Netflix and I’m halfway through Stranger Things.”

“H-He’s not here,” Alex stammered, “he uh, he works nights now?”

“Where?” Candy shouted angrily, causing Alex to flinch.

A vampire’s lair, “I don’t know!” Alex whined, “p-please-“

“Fucking useless,” Candy growled, kicking her once in the side and causing Alex to cry out in pain as she walked back into the living room. She looked over and spotted Brendan’s door, and with a snarl she kicked it open.

“H-Hey, stay out of his room!” Alex moaned, but she didn’t bother chasing the other woman.

Candy just glanced around the messy bedroom, scowling at the starship models, fucking geek, she thought, rolling her eyes. There’s got to be a clue here… she glanced at his desk, then frowned, spotting an ornate red inked note that seemed out of place among Brendan’s homework pages and notes.

She plucked it up and began reading, her eyes lighting up with anger, “that little shit!” she whispered under her breath, he’d been seeing a girl!? She scowled angrily, Eternal Mistress Valeria Tepes… Mistress? She chuckled to herself, sounds like the little puke is into S&M now… 1313 Wormwood Avenue huh? Time to pay this Valeria bitch a visit!

“H-Hey, stop!” Alex muttered weakly, watching Candy stomp her way across the living room.

“Fuck off gamer girl, I’m going to get my man back,” Candy laughed, slamming the door on her way out.

Alex gulped, trying to think of what to do. Brendan was possibly one of the undead now, but… well, she wouldn’t send Candy after her worst enemy. Scurrying back to her room Alex grabbed her phone and began dialing.

Valeria sipped at her tea as Brendan carried the books she’d requested down from her bedroom. He grunted under the weight, several of the volumes were simple mass market productions, but others were ancient tomes from the old country, in languages long forgotten.

“Okay, here you go,” he said, laying the books out for her. He frowned at her a moment, “you can drink tea?”

She blinked, looking down at the steaming cup, “Vhy vouldn’t I?” she asked quizzically.

“I guess I just thought vampires couldn’t like… eat or drink stuff,” he muttered.

Valeria just laughed, “I can eat and drink,” she said, taking another sip, “it does not sustain me, but can bring pleasure at times.”

“Yeah, I think I get it,” he laughed, “so, what are we reading up on here?”

“Verevolves,” Valeria muttered.

“Werewolves?” Brendan asked, raising an eyebrow, “so the Stokerville Wolf is…”

“You are vorking for a vampire and you doubt the existence of this creature?” Valeria asked, a playful smirk on her face.

“Fair point, so we shoot it with a silver bullet, case closed,” Brendan said, sitting down next to her.

“Bleh,” Valeria said, a grimace over her face, “have some heart Brendan! Vould you shoot poor little me just for being out at night?”

“Uh, I guess not,” he muttered, “but aren’t werewolves dangerous?”

“Like most useful things, yes,” Valeria said, setting her teacup down and picking up a book. She opened the page, revealing a flowing handwritten latin script, “I have been folloving the creatures at night, they seem rambunctious, but they do not harm anyone that I have seen. Volves have ever been some of mother’s most useful servants, I vould have my own.”

“Creatures? As in plural?” Brendan asked, suddenly nervous.

“Two, vun seems… newer, uncertain of himself in vulpine form,” Valeria muttered, scanning the page, “vhat I hope to do is establish dominance over the pair vithout hurting them overmuch… I vill need you to distract vun vhile I challenge the alpha.”

“You want me to distract a werewolf?” Brendan asked, “I uh…” he gulped. “Valeria, I er…”

“You vill be fine,” she laughed, snapping the book shut and walking to the kitchen. He watched, curiously, as she opened the cabinet beneath the sink, and a moment later came out with a spray bottle of some cleaning chemical or another, the label so ancient that it had turned a yellow-white and started to peel. Valeria unscrewed the top, dumping the contents down the sink and in one swift motion filling it with tap water. She screwed it back on, then tossed it to him.

“Water?” he asked, catching it.

“Should be enough,” Valeria said dismissively, “I have a theory on the volf’s location… I think this vun vill not vish to harm you.”

Brendan’s phone rang suddenly, and he scowled as he saw Alex’s contact on the screen. With a sigh he answered it, if Alex was calling him at “work” had to be important…

“Candy’s coming!” Alex blurted out so loud that Brendan pulled the phone away from his ear.

“W-Wha? Candy?” he muttered, confused, he hadn’t thought about her since… well since he’d met Valeria really. “Where’s she coming?”

“She’s coming to you Brendan, at 1313 whatever avenue where you’re working!”

“Oh shit,” Brendan breathed, “uh, thanks Alex!”

“Wait, she doesn’t know you’re a-“

Brendan hung up before she could finish, turning to Valeria, “we’ve got to lock the door and call the cops-“

“The police?” Valeria asked, her brow furrowed, “Brendan, that is not necessary, if a former lover of yours is coming, ve should greet her politely.”

He blinked, “you don’t understand, when she gets mad, Candy is a real witch, a demon, she-“

Valeria gasped, “I did not know…” She suddenly looked at the door, a hint of fear on her face, “Brendan, come, I vill need a feeding now!

Why is she, his eyes widened as he realized she might have taken his remarks the wrong way, “Oh, no she-“

It was too late, in a flash he was on the floor, the squirt bottle he’d been holding a moment before clattered to the wood floor next to him, shaking the ground as the now building sized container tumbled in front of him. He looked up in awe at Valeria’s rising form, that familiar pale hand darting down, snatching him up between her thumb and forefinger like a stray beetle.

“I vill keep you safe,” she promised, flying through the house so quickly his vision blurred. His head was still spinning when she stopped, and blinking the dizziness away he realized they were up in her room. “My coffin is varded against many enchantments and attacks,” she breathed, tossing him into the velvet lined box, “no hostile force vill be able to open it.”

“Valeria, I think you’re-“ he began, but he was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, the mournful low sound echoing through the house.

“Hell is upon us!” Valeria snarled, baring her fangs. She looked down at him one last time, then with a smile she ruffled her long red dress up, her hands going beneath it. A moment later her pale hand dangled a lacy pair of red panties, “in case I do not return,” she said, blowing him a kiss as she tossed the underwear into the box.

Any protest Brendan could have uttered was muffled by the circus tent sized panties that instantly covered him, smothering him in the soft silky fabric and coating him with the smell of Valeria’s arousal and that soft allspice-scent that seemed to cling to her at this size.

“VALERIA!” he shouted one final time, but he heard the coffin lid slam shut above him, sealing him in darkness. He sighed, resigning himself to lay back and simply letting the soft feeling of the panties and the pleasing smell fill his senses.

It’ll probably be fine, he reassured himself, staring at the darkness overhead. Oh, who am I kidding…

Candy strutted up the stone walkway, taking in the gothic looking mansion, “what the fuck kind of job has you work in the fucking haunted mansion?” she muttered. She poked the doorbell angrily, rocking on her heels as she put her hands in her pockets, waiting for the door to be answered.

She raised an eyebrow when it creaked open on its own, but without hesitation she stepped inside. She glanced around the house, it was a nice place, whoever Brendan was working for was obviously loaded…

Hopefully he’s got enough cash to treat a girl now and then, she thought with a laugh.

“Vy hello,” a thick accented voice called from the living room. Candy spun, spotting a deathly pale young woman in a flowing red dress watching her from the couch. She blinked, she could have sworn there wasn’t anyone in there when she looked a moment ago.

“I’m here for Brendan,” Candy snapped, “you must be mistress Valeria?” she said with a mocking smile.

“Brendan is indisposed,” Valeria replied, keeping her eyes on the girl, “who might you be my dear?”

“I’m Candy, his girlfriend,” she said, strutting into the living room and draping herself over an easy chair.

“Odd, he told me you vere… no longer a pair?” Valeria asked, giving the smallest hint of a smile.

Candy’s eyes narrowed, “yeah well I’m taking him back, so go get him.”

“I refuse,” Valeria said, a little bit of venom creeping into her voice, “you vill go, and trouble us no more.”

“I see what’s going on here,” Candy said, standing back up with a grin, “little miss rich foreign princess bought herself an American boyfriend?” Candy reached into her pocket and pulled out a small knife, extending the blade with a flick of her thumb, “never thought I’d have to cut someone over Brendan of all things, but if you don’t back off-“

“Is the knife made of holy steel?” Valeria questioned suddenly, “consecrated by any particular deity?”

Candy blinked, “I got it at Bass Pro Shop, now here’s how it’s going to be-“

“I am so silly!” Valeria laughed, playfully slapping her forehead, “sometimes I misunderstand certain… vhat are they called, idioms? I had thought you vere a true demon.” She reached behind the couch, raising a massive silver broadsword with glowing red runes up and down it, “I vent and got this out of the basement for nothing!”

“I-Is that a sword?” Candy asked, stunned.

“Yes, I vielded Moonlight in battle alongside Mother and uncle Vladimir as a girl,” Valeria sighed wistfully as the blood runes burned brighter, casting red shadows on the wall, “so few chances to use her anymore…” Before Candy could react Valeria had closed the distance between them, leaping gracefully over the table. There was a flash of silver, and Candy watched, stunned, as two lochs of her green hair fell to the floor.

“What the fuck!” Candy screeched, falling backwards tumbling over the chair, which crashed to the ground. Her knife went skittering across the floor, and she reached into her denim jacket, snarling as she pulled another item her parole officer wouldn’t be happy to see in her hand. The small chrome revolver glinted in the low light.

The first gunshot rang out in the house, filling the room with a flash, then another, and another, as Candy screamed at the top of her lungs, emptying the gun into her attacker.

Valeria just smiled, not even flinching as the small bullets tore through her dress. She did stumble back at the last shot, but steadied herself easily, laughing as if at an old friend’s joke.

“I have not been shot in so long,” Valeria said, poking a quick finger in the hole, Candy gulped when she saw nothing but unharmed flesh beneath the bullet hole in the dress. “My first time vith guns vas…” she tapped her chin, “I vant to say Hapsburg soldiers, but could have been Ottomans…”

Candy screamed at the top of her lungs, squeezing the trigger and only producing a hollow *click* as Valeria gently leaned her sword against the overturned armchair. The vampire gave a quick flick of her wrist, and with a final smug smile the world seemed to stretch and contort around Candy.

“Oh, vhere is the little bug going?” Valeria laughed overhead as Candy scurried to her feet, hyperventilating in panic as she ran, sobbing across the hardwood floor. She spared a glance back, it was impossible, Valeria was as tall as a skyscraper, she was-

Her thoughts were interrupted as a giant pale foot slammed to the ground in front of her, an elegant black shoe a massive wall of leather cutting off her escape.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck,” she breathed, scurrying backwards.

“Stop!” Valeria ordered harshly, lifting her pointed shoe and hovering the toe over the tiny woman like a dark cloud, “cease these pitiful attempts to run or I vill stomp you into a stain on my floor right here and now!”

Candy froze, and a moment later the light returned as Valeria’s shoe stepped back onto the floor next to her.

“Better,” Valeria said softly, “my mother says I am too soft, a voman coming into her home to threaten her? Ha! She vould not think twice, vould have already pressed her heel over you and crunched your little body like a cockroach…”

“Oh god, please don’t!” Candy wailed, getting on her knees, “seriously, I’ll just leave-“

“Kiss my shoe,” Valeria said, smiling and tapping the side of her face, “thank it for not crushing you…”

Candy looked at the shoe, then without hesitation sprinted to it, planting kisses on the shining black leather.

“T-thank you!” Candy said, between kisses, her lipstick marking the side of the shoe at an insignificant scale to the watching vampire.

Valeria sighed, then bent down to pick up the bug-girl, giggling as she squirmed frightfully in her grip. She brought Candy to her face, holding her in her palm as she regarded Brendan’s ex with a mix of smug satisfaction and annoyance.

“Perhaps I am a fool, but I am not my mother,” Valeria drawled, “and I do think Brendan vould feel guilty if I disposed of you.” A smirk crossed her features, “if you should ever encounter the countess… I vould not tell her you threatened me and lived, she vill slap me for it and… vell…” she tapped her foot on the floor once. “Things could happen to you if you spread tales of vhat happened here, yes?”

“G-Got it, I won’t tell anyone what happened here,” Candy stuttered, “c-can you make me big again please?”

“First ve must discuss vhat you vill say to Brendan when I fetch him,” Valeria with a chuckle, “you vill repeat exactly vhat I tell you to…”

Brendan blinked as the light of Valeria’s room filled the coffin again. The panties were lifted off him, and he saw the smiling face of the vampire as she picked him up. There was a flash, and he was standing next to her at full size again, blinking and trying to steady himself.

"What happened?” he asked eagerly.

“Ve simply had a chat!” Valeria said, ushering him to the door.

“I thought I heard gunshots-“

“Laughter!” Valeria said dismissively, “over many funny jokes ve shared, Candy is not so bad Brendan, she just vanted to say a few things to you!”

The two of them walked down the elegant staircase to find Candy waiting in the living room, drumming her fingers nervously on her knees, gulping as she saw them.

Brendan frowned, “H-Hey Candy, what’s going on?”

“I-I just wanted to come by and apologize for all the shit I put you through when we were dating,” Candy said meekly, “and I wanted you to know I won’t bother you or your new girlfriend any more.”

Wow, that’s unexpected, “that’s uh, real mature of you,” he said uncertainly.

Valeria cleared her throat and Candy almost jumped, “a-and I wanted you to know, you were by far the best lover I ever had.” Valeria glared at her and she bit her lip, “I uh, you were so good no other man will ever compete, and in fact I’m going to go home and…” she looked at Valeria pleadingly, but the vampire was unmerciful, giving her a baleful glare. Candy sighed, “I’m going to go home and touch myself thinking about you, in fact you were so good Brendan that I’m going to do it every night for all eternity.”

Something clicked, and Brendan turned to Valeria, who gave him a shrug and a smile. He fought the urge to laugh as Candy fidgeted.

“Can I go now?” she asked softly. Valeria chuckled, waving her hand dismissively, and before Brendan could so much as say “goodbye” Candy had bolted for the door, pounding down the steps like a bat out of hell and into the night.

“What did you do to her?” Brendan asked, laughing.

“Ve just had a chat!” Valeria said innocently, smirking with him, “she vas aggressive at first but… I simply put my foot down, and she saw reason.”

Brendan looked down, spotting the holes in the dress revealing the pale skin underneath, “some chat,” he grinned, sticking his finger playfully through the bullet hole. The two stared at each other a moment, “Thanks,” he said softly.

“Vhat kind of mistress vould I be if I did not care for you?” she asked, returning his smile. “Ve do have vun problem now though…”

“Oh?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, “what’s that?”

“All of this shrinking and regrowing people…” she growled hungrily, hugging him close in that iron grip, “vhen I play vith the energies and don’t get to consume them, it’s very frustrating, like…”

“Blue balling?” he said, realizing her issue.

“I don’t know vhat that means,” she muttered, “I know it is not a scheduled night for feeding but…”

“Do it,” he said eagerly, “eat up.”

She squealed happily, lifting him off the ground as his body began to contract, his size slipping away from him as she consumed his magical essence. This time she didn’t bother with his clothes, letting them fall around, scooping her hands around the oversized garments as she left him naked, the size of a toy in her grip.

“Delicious,” she murmured. With a grin she bent down, fishing his boxer shorts out of the pile of his clothing, he watched, a bit amused, as she lifted them to her nose, taking a long whiff before casually dropping them with the rest of his things.

“Do they really smell that good?” he asked quizzically.

“I have a very strong sense of smell,” she said, bringing his tiny body up to her face, “and you smell nice Brendan…” she licked her lips, causing her fangs to poke out ever so slightly, “I vonder if your body tastes as good as your essence does?”

He tilted her palm, causing him to fall towards her mouth as she opened it slightly. The soft pillow of her lower lips scooped him up, drawing his lower body into her mouth as her top lips sealed around him.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned, he felt a massive tongue the size of his body stretch up and over his thrashing legs, easily parting them and tasting his groin and everything that waited there.

“Oh wow,” he moaned, feeling his muscles fire as pleasure rocked his body. He felt a pair of what seemed like iron bars on either side of him, and with a start realized his movements were butting him against her fangs.

There was a slurping sound, and he was drawn into her mouth further, shrinking to fit as she stole another bit of his size away. Only his head stuck out of her lips now, and he cried out in shock and bliss as her tongue, now even larger, continued to play with his body.

She kept sucking on him, occasionally batting his shoulders against the pillars of her fangs as she treated him like a piece of hard candy. He felt the wet vacuum compress his body, her occasional giggle rocking up the throat that his feet threatened to slide down with every long slow suck of his body.

“I’m gonna-“ he started, but she slurped his head into her mouth finally, bathing him in darkness and slamming his body against the roof of her mouth as her tongue ground against him. His orgasm arrived by the third pass of that soft and powerful appendage, spraying helplessly into the blackness of her mouth as her spit swelled around him, swallowing it down.

Valeria moaned, sucking down the flavor, waiting until her tiny morsel stopped moving to flip him with her tongue. A moment later her mouth opened, and through the column of her fangs Brendan passed, her tongue as a bed as it pushed him out again. She gently picked him up, scooping his soaked form beneath her fingers and cradling him in her hand again.

“A vonderful flavor,” she giggled, “it vas tempting to simply svallow you…”

“Thanks for letting me live,” he joked, his head lolling limply back across the bridge of her fingers.

“Vould it be so bad?” she giggled, tracing a hand down her elegant neck, “enjoy the pleasures of my mouth, then vhen you are veak from the bliss…” she gulped playfully.

He looked at her a moment, not sure if she was serious, “what would your stomach even be like, you don’t really eat much other than me.”

She shrugged, “empty probably.” She smirked, “you vere thinking about it!”

“I was not!” he protested. “Don’t we have werewolves or something to deal with?”

“Tomorrow,” Valeria chuckled, holding his tiny form to her breast, “you are… too small to make my plan vork tonight. Rest…”

Feeling the slight warmth of her chest post-feeding, he felt inclined do as she suggested, and a moment later he heard the vampire giggle as she slide him into the cup of her bra, snuggling him tight against her as she returned to her books.

Lupe pulled her motorcycle into the park overlooking the city, a scenic view that was popular with teens on warmer nights. Trent was seated behind her, the much larger man gripping her waist an almost comical scene. The two of them dismounted as she killed the engine, and she swiped a bag covered bottle from a sidebag, taking a swig and handing it to Trent, who hesitated, then with a grimace took a drink himself.

“There you go big boy,” she laughed, taking a running leap onto a nearby picnic table, “enjoy the burn!”

“I’m not a big whiskey guy,” he said, squinting his face against the harsh flavor.

“Get your fine ass up here!” she ordered, ignoring his complaint.

With a sigh he ran after her, leaping onto the table with her in a single easy jump. She slapped his bottom, cupping it possessively and squeezing his buttcheek, while he smirked and reluctantly put an arm around her.

“Listen,” Lupe said, suddenly serious, “that bat thing, it’s going to come after us soon, but I won’t let her get you, okay?”

“Get me?” Trent asked, smiling slightly, “you think I can’t take care of myself?”

“Please, you were screaming like a girl when I was chasing you through campus,” she laughed.

“I didn’t think… things like you were real,” he muttered.

“I didn’t mean to bite you,” she said softly, “I slipped, mouth was open…” She scowled, “I know you don’t believe me but it was an accident!”

“Right, now I’ve got to use all my PTO on the nights of the full moon from here until forever,” Trent said, rolling his eyes.

“Oh come on, you’re loving this!” Lupe laughed.

“Can’t argue with that,” Trent admitted, it certainly had been interesting, and following Lupe… well, maybe there was something to be said for being the pack beta…

“Howl with me!” she ordered, her eyes going golden as the moon shone overhead.

“AWOOOOOOO!” the two of them filled the night air with the long howl of the wolf.

End Notes:

Valeria shows her fangs a bit, I meant to include the wolf showdown but it didn't quite fit, so I guess I'll see you next time!

Bringing the Pack to Heel by Greenanon

“Whoever wins, we lose”

-Alien vs. Predator tagline

“Are you ready?” Valeria called, levitating down the stairs as the sun set.

“You’re sure this is going to stop a werewolf?” Brendan asked, hefting the squirt bottle in his hand.

“There is nothing to vorry about, think of it as… adopting a pair of stray dogs,” Valeria said slyly, “now, bring me to your autocarriage.”

“You want to take the car?” he asked quizzically.

“I vant to conserve energy, and they vill not be expecting it,” Valeria said, “I have been following them as a bat-“

“You can turn into a bat?” Brendan asked excitedly.

Her face rankled, “Yes, but I do not like to, vould prefer to just fly or even valk, being a bat is uncomfortable.”

The two of them reached the car, and rather than getting in the front Valeria opened the back, settling into the middle seat and folding her arms over her lap.

“You can sit in the front,” he said, leaning back to her.

She laughed and waved a hand dismissively, “the mistress alvays rides in the back, now let us be off!”

“Where are we going?” he asked, starting the car.

“Your home,” she said nonchalantly.

Brendan froze, “why my place? I thought you said we were going after the-“

“Your friend Trent, have you noticed any changes?” Valeria asked, “perhaps a smell like vet dog after it rains?”

He blinked, the various odd things about his roommate coming together, “how the hell did I miss it?” he sighed, “and you promise we’re not going to hurt him?”

“No more than necessary,” Valeria said, her fangs poking through her smile as they entered the street.

The trio of Dr. West, Dr. Stein, and Howard watched the car pull out of the large gothic house’s driveway, the sound of the engine echoing up the street and causing the dry leaves to skitter behind it on the cool fall night.

“S-So that’s the guy we’re after?” Howard asked nervously.

“I think we may be after the girl,” Stein muttered, watching the glass rod flourish with electricity as it detected the magical aura, “whoever she is…”

“Let’s go investigate the house while they’re gone,” West growled, gesturing for the other two to follow her.

“I-Is this still all part of the extra credit?” Howard stuttered as the three of them sprinted through the automated iron gate before it could rasp shut behind them.

Stein and West met each other’s eyes, fighting down laughter, “Sure Howard,” West cackled, “consider your grade an A, now try the door!”

Howard jiggled the door knob fruitlessly, “it’s locked,” he said with a shrug.

“Luckily, if we apply the scientific method, we can unlock many doors!” Dr. Stein said excitedly, hefting a stone from the garden. There was a sound of shattering glass as she smashed it against the window next to the door.

“Francine, you fool!” West shouted, “what if they have an alarm?”

“I don’t hear anything!” Stein giggled, letting the rock drop as she climbed through the broken window.

“Uh, Professors?” Howard began nervously, “I think this might be breaking and entering-“

“Do you want an A or not?” West scowled, following the other doctor, “the sciences supersede law! We settled that debate with the law professors when we were arguing with the dean about priority for parking spaces.”

“Think of yourself like a modern-day Darwin!” Stein called, already deep inside the house.

“Is there a part of Origin of Species where he burglarizes someone’s house?” Howard muttered, reluctantly following the two inside.

Brendan’s car pulled up to the house, and he shut off the engine and got out. Sighing as he looked up at the waning crescent moon. Their house was far enough into the edge of town that the stars shone brightly over the small house, the lights from inside illuminating the forest that encroached their lot from three sides.

“Brendan!” Valeria called, muffled by the car, “open the door!”

He raised an eyebrow and walked around to the backseat door of his old brown sedan, “Do you not know how to open these?” he asked, gesturing to the door handle.

Valeria scowled and crossed her arms, “I know how to open them!” she said, rolling her eyes, “I vant you to do it! Like I am a true noble! The Volves vill be vatching!”

“I don’t know if they’re going to care, but sure,” Brendan laughed, pulling the door open.

“Oh fuck, look at that, he’s opening the door for her,” Lupe said, peering out through the blinds, “she’s got to be a big deal!”

“Just so we’re clear,” Trent growled, “we wolf up, I grab Brendan and get him out of the way, then you deal with…” he gulped, “she’s a Dracula, right?”

“Nah, she’s probably some scrub vampire, New York night club trash, think the kind of loser with fangs Blade kills in the opening of the movie,” Lupe muttered.

“IN THE NAME OF VLAD TEPES, LORD OF VAMPIRES, I VALERIA TEPES CALL YOU FORTH VOLVES!” the pale woman shouted from the driveway.

“Aw fuck,” Lupe muttered, “okay, she’s a Dracula.”

It’s happening, Alex typed into the Discord message box, the wolf and the vampire are here to fight for my heart… I can’t bear to see my friends tear themselves apart like this!

She sighed dramatically, collapsing back into her computer chair.

You have to stop them, DannyPhantomFan4Ever typed back, they could kill each other! Remember what I told you about vampire and werewolf weaknesses! Be sure to give me an update!

Thanks Phantom, she said, smiling gleefully, you’re the best League partner and supernatural consultant a gal could want!

Be sure to update reddit too! He typed back, you’ll get so much karma!

Alex squealed excitedly, then slid her silver spelling bee medal on, followed by a ring of garlic cloves before darting out the door.

Lupe threw the door open, scowling at the vampire waiting for her on the driveway as she stalked out into the low light of the porchlight. Trent plodded behind her, his heavy footsteps against the front stoop echoing against the final mournful whistling of the late season crickets.

“I thought I smelled bat shit!” Lupe shouted defiantly, spreading her legs wide and scowling at Brendan and Valeria.

“Everything’s gonna be okay Brendan, I’m gonna get you out of this!” Trent shouted.

“Don’t worry Trent, everything’s going to be fine!” Brendan replied, hefting the squirt bottle nervously. The two exchanged shaky smiles as the two girls traded toothy grins.

“WAAIIITTTT!” Alex shouted, stumbling as she rushed out onto the driveway, pushing past a confused Lupe as she put herself between the two groups.

“Y-You don’t have to fight over me!” Alex proclaimed, smiling and tossing her mussed and unwashed hair over her shoulder in a way she hoped was seductive, “I-I suggest we talk this out, I’m willing to be shared between the two of you, if it will bring peace…” she swooned, “Alex, Trent, I’m so glad you’ve both finally admitted your feelings for-“

“Oh wow,” Brendan started, “Uh, Alex…” he looked at Trent, who returned the same uncomfortable look.

“We’re not fighting over you,” Trent said, turning to face her, “I uh… look, Alex, you’re a wonderful girl.”

“And I’m sure you’ll make some guy very happy someday,” Brendan continued.

“Alex get the fuck out of the driveway, we’re having a monster fight!” Lupe shouted angrily, “and wait a minute, who told you we were monsters?”

“T-The internet,” Alex said as her lower lip quivered, then with downcast eyes she slowly walked back to the porch, standing behind Trent and Lupe.

“I’m actually not a vampire,” Brendan called, “I’m just her-“

“Eternal slave!” Valeria completed.

Brendan scowled, “familiar, I believe was the job title.”

“You wanted Brendan and I to share you?” Trent asked, giving her a wry smile as she headed back for the door.

“W-Well I figured you could start alternating days until I got a bed big enough for all three of us-“ Alex began hopefully, but Lupe cut her off.

“Enough of this Stephanie Meyer crap,” Lupe growled, “Alex, go back in the house, Trent, wolf up with me!”

The two of them howled at the moon together, and Brendan watched, stunned, as the transformation began. Their muscles bulged, ripping their clothing as their eyes went yellow. Fangs dropped from the roofs of their mouths, and each of the two sprouted vulpine ears from the tops of their heads. There was a ripping sound as each of the two sprouted a tail, and Trent watched with a strained expression as talons burst from beneath his fingernails.

“AWOO!” Lupe laughed, baring her claws, “what do you think Brendan?”

Brendan stepped back closer to Valeria, then frowned, “I uh… honestly thought werewolves would be hairier.”

While Lupe and Trent did have a… shaggier appearance, they mostly looked like they hadn’t shaved or cut their hair in a week, not like the beasts depicted in movies.

Lupe shrugged, “yeah, I dated a dude that was a furry one time and he seemed real disappointed” She grinned, her elongated and pointed teeth glinting in the moonlight. She leapt across the driveway at Valeria, catching the vampire off guard. Brendan watched, stunned, as Valeria hissed, rolling with her attacker and swiping her own suddenly clawed hand across the werewolf’s chest.

“Not bad!” Lupe shouted with a grin, looking down at the thin streaks of blood, “let’s see what else you got!”

Brendan hefted the squirt bottle, unsure of what he should do, when he heard a growl behind him. He spun to see Trent, looming over him.

“Brendan, just stay out of it,” he growled.

“N-No…” he said, raising the bottle shakily.

Trent rolled his yellow eyes, “is she hypnotizing you or something?”

“No, I’m her familiar, like I do her bidding,” Brendan said uneasily, “what about you?”

“She bit me by accident and now I’m the beta wolf I guess,” Trent said, “so are we gonna have to do this?”

“Yep,” Brendan said, glaring at his friend’s lupine eyes.

Trent grinned, “Brendan, I love you man but I’ve been wanting to kick your ass for a little while now.” He raised a fist, and Brendan closed his eyes, then squirted the bottle directly in Trent’s face.

“Hey what the fuck-“ he muttered, blinking the tap water out of his eyes.

“Bad dog!” Brendan shouted, squirting it again.

“Cut that out!” Trent shouted, stumbling backwards and wiping his eyes.

Holy shit it’s working, he grinned, advancing on Trent, he sprayed another quick jet of water into his eyes, “down!” he shouted.

“Brendan seriously I’m going to-“ Trent scowled as the water hit his face again, and he growled angrily as he was forced back up onto the porch steps as Brendan advanced with the bottle.

Further down the drive Valeria and Lupe were trading blows. Valeria was the faster of the two, and Brendan glanced back and saw Lupe snarl as a swipe of her claws turned part of a nearby tree to splinters as Valeria seemed to glide away.

“Hold still!” the werewolf snarled.

Valeria took a deep breath, then there was a blur of motion as she began striking at Lupe, quick darting punches that all landed, each one stunning the wolfen girl and knocking her back.

“Oh fuck,” Lupe wheezed, stumbling.

Valeria spun, raising her leg in a kick that let her long red dress flow like a curtain as she knocked the other woman off her feet. With a hiss that bared her fangs she planted her black shoe on Lupe’s chest, pinning her to the ground.

“Do you yield?” Valeria asked, raising a clawed hand high.

Lupe growled angrily, “yeah… I’ll say uncle…”

Valeria smiled, then stepped off, lowering a hand to help the other girl up. Lupe took it, steadying herself.

“So, vampires know karate, huh?” Lupe asked, giving a small smile.

“Ve practice some disciplines,” Valeria said dismissively, “do ve have an understanding volf?”

“Yes ma’am,” Lupe growled, “so what is this, are you taking over the town or something?”

Valeria laughed as Brendan and Trent approached the two of them, “nothing so dramatic, I am merely bringing the denizens of the night under my banner… you two vill serve me in this quest.”

“So we’re your minions now?” Trent asked, gesturing at Brendan, “like him?”

“Yes, there vill be no hurting humans, nor turning anyvun else!” Valeria said sternly.

“Look, he was an accident, and I’m taking very good care of him!” Lupe said, pointing her thumb at Trent.

“Taking care of me?” Trent asked with a smirk, “is that what you call it?”

“Hey, I could have just bit you and ran like most wolves do,” she said defensively.

“How did you know the squirt bottle would work?” Brendan asked, eying Trent uncomfortably.

Valeria just laughed, “vell, most volves vould have torn you to pieces, but I figured your friend vould not and it vould be a decent distraction.”

Trent punched Brendan on the arm, hard enough to make him cry out in pain, “that’s for spraying me in the face,” he grumbled.

“F-Fair enough,” Brendan stuttered, rubbing his sore arm.

“Now then, I am hungry,” Valeria said with a grin, “vun of my new pets shall sate my apetite…”

“Oh shit,” Lupe said, eyes going wide, “you’re going to drink our-“

“Different kind of vampire,” Brendan said with a laugh as she approached Trent.

“What the fuck-“ Trent started as his size began draining away. He spun, horrified as he watched the others rise around him, his wolfen features disappearing as his panic returned his human form. He stopped shrinking when he was maybe waist high, looking up at all of them in wonder.

“Shit, you’re a size vamp? Why didn’t you just shrink me during the fight?” Lupe asked, looking down at Trent.

“I vanted to defeat you on your own terms,” Valeria said dismissively, “and vhile your size is palatable, I do not much care for the flavor of verevolf,” she grinned at Trent, “but it does send the message, no?”

“That it does,” Lupe said with a smirk, scooping Trent up in her arms. “How long is he going to stay all small and cute like this?” she asked.

“Cute?” Trent asked.

“Yeah dummy, you went from big bad wolf to lapdog,” Lupe said with a grin.

“He vill return to his full size by morning,” Valeria said, “vhen I have need of you two I vill have Brendan fetch you, until then… stay out of trouble,” She turned on her heels, “come Brendan!”

She waited expectantly by the car door, and Brendan started as he realized what she wanted, running to her side and opening the door while the wolves and Alex looked on. She gave Lupe a last wink before getting into the car, waiting for Brendan to drive her home.

“S-So just to be clear!” Alex called from the porch, “nobody wanted to fight for my love?”

Lupe rolled her eyes, “Go back inside Alex!”

Alex pouted one final time, before trudging back in the house.

“Are we really working for the vampire now?” Trent asked as Lupe started carrying him towards the door.

“Hey, always follow the strongest,” Lupe said, “and she’s got me beat, so yeah we’re her dogs now.” She grinned, “she didn’t seem so bad, she did make you fun sized…”

“Is that a good thing?”

“Oh yeah,” Lupe growled as they entered the dark house, “like it’s fun pushing you around at full size, but holy shit when you’re small you’re just going to be super helpless!” She kicked the door to his bedroom open, tossing his half-sized form onto the bed where he bounced.

“A-Are you going to stay wolfed up?” Trent asked uncertainly.

Lupe blinked, and her eyes returned to their normal brown, “I’m leaving my ears and tail out,” she said with a smile, her tail swishing behind her as she climbed on the bed.

“Oh wow,” Trent breathed, looking up at Lupe’s gigantic form. She towered at twice his height, grinning down at him eagerly as her clawed fingers tugged at his clothes. A moment later she growled, and tore them clean off, scattering the rags across the floor as she left him naked. Next, she tore her own things off, growling almost angrily as she threw the shredded rags with his.

Lupe always had a chiseled physique, and he grunted as her hand, easily as wide as his chest, pushed him down as she growled lustfully at him.

“This here?” Lupe said with a wolfish grin, pointing to his erection, “this is mine, got it?”

“Yes ma’am!” he gulped.

“Good boy, now time to service the alpha,” she chuckled, climbing up his body. He saw her hips pass over his face; her glistening womanhood visible behind the forest of dark wiry hair. Without warning she ground herself down into him, her opening nearly as large as his face as he struggled to service her.

“Oh yeah,” she laughed, “that’s it, show me who runs this pack!”

He picked up his pace, struggling to breathe as he licked her, the strong smelling juices of her pussy filling his senses with her musk. Within seconds his face was soaked, and she kept grinding herself against him, hissing with pleasure as she came on his face.

“Fuck that’s good,” she laughed, getting up and looking down at Trent’s stunned and glistening face. “Remember the rules after you go down on me?” she asked.

“No washing it off until you say,” he breathed.

“And damn did you get soaked,” Lupe laughed. She looked down his body and playfully flicked his erection, “now what should I do with this?” she teased. She rolled over onto her back with a sigh, beckoning him, “Okay short stuff, because you’re small I’m going to be nice and let you be on top just this once.”

“Finally!” he grinned, looking at the immense woman laying before him. He hadn’t been a wolf for long, but he’d very quickly learned that Lupe always topped, in more ways than one, getting to mount her for a change… well, it was almost worth being half sized. He entered her with a growl of his own, and despite his lack of size, he was rewarded with a quick grunt, leading into a moan of pleasure as Lupe’s strong arms wrapped around him.

“Come on big guy,” she laughed as he thrust into her, “make me cum, I want to fucking scream!”

With a roar he ground himself against her in a final fury of thrusts, and her massive legs wrapped around him, holding his tiny body against her as the two of them reached their finish together.

Alex scowled, hearing the screams of pleasure from the other room as she slumped in her chair.

Brendan’s got a vampire girlfriend, Trent’s a werewolf, and nobody wanted to fight over me! she thought angrily. She sighed and leaned up to the keyboard, typing furiously.

I’m sorry to hear it didn’t work out, DannyPhantomFan4Ever typed to her on discord.

I just wanted to have a supernatural romance! Alex typed furiously, is that so much to ask?

She saw the three dots, indicating he was typing something back to her. She frowned; he was taking a long time, like he wasn’t sure what to say…

Do you really want a supernatural romance? DannyPhantomFan4Ever asked.

Yeah, why? Alex replied.

Okay, you’ll need some chalk and some salt, do you know how to draw a pentagram?

Alex raised an eyebrow, and kept reading the instructions.

Dr. Stein was waving her electrical instrument over almost everything in the house, “these readings, West, they’re amazing, everything in this house is practically crawling with strange energies!”

“And we’ll take this one too,” West said eagerly, putting another large book on top of the stack that Howard was struggling to carry.

“D-Don’t you guys think she’s going to notice if we steal half her library?”

“Relax Howard,” West said, causing him to grunt as she loaded another book onto him, “we’re just borrowing them.”

“Sure,” he muttered, his knees shaking as he started carrying the pilfered volumes out the door behind the two scientists.

“Oh don’t give me that attitude,” West laughed, “tell you what Howard, when we get back I’m giving you a shot of serum, and once you’re nice and small I’ll put you wherever you want.”

His ears perked up at that, and suddenly the stack of books didn’t seem quite so heavy.

Valeria froze as she stepped out of the car, “Somevun vas here!” she snarled, seeing the broken window.

“Oh shit,” Brendan muttered, “I’ll call the cops-“

“Unnecessary,” Valeria muttered.

Brendan was about to ask what she wanted to do, but there was a flash, then he was looking up at the building sized vampire, her dress billowing like parade banners over him.

“I vill put you someplace safe,” she said, kicking her black shoe off, flexing her pale toes as her foot hovered over him. He watched as the milky white digits pinched him up, almost casually dropping his tiny body into the black abyss of her shoe. He looked up and gulped, running for the toe as her foot began to fill the void, her soft nutmeg scented sole sliding over him, coating in him in that thin layer of grime and filling his nose with smell as her toes cradled him in the darkness.

Valeria scrunched her toes once, smiling to herself as she made sure he was secure, then with a scowl turned back to the house. The thieves had broken the front window, and as she moved through the house with a blur she snarled angrily as she saw the ransacked bookshelves.

“Vhat did you fools take?” she muttered, scanning the remaining volumes. She sighed with relief as she saw some of the more dangerous volumes were still in place, but even the squirming of her trapped familiar in her shoe couldn’t bring her any comfort as she realized that one book in particular was missing, a book that in the wrong hands could be a powerful weapon…

With a sigh she hovered down onto her couch, gently taking her shoe off, “Is everything okay?” Brendan shouted, peering up at her.

“They have already left,” Valeria said angrily, “there is no further danger, but…” she bit her lip, her fangs poking the bottom of her face slightly, “vould you… be villing to perhaps stay over during the day? Vhile I sleep I mean.”

He blinked, looking up at her, “are you… scared?”

“It is unnerving to have intruders in my lair,” she admitted, “I vill sleep better knowing somevun I trust is near my coffin, if you can stay that is…”

“Uh, yeah sure, no problem!” he said, giving her a thumbs up.

A surprising expression of relief washed over the vampire’s features, and she sighed, seeming to relax somewhat. A mischievous grin came next, and her foot hovered over the shoe’s entrance, her toes flexing playfully.

“I vill of course regrow you vhen the sun comes…” she purred, “but for now… the night is young.” Brendan was knocked off his feet as her toes came for him again, the gap between her big toe and the next sweeping him off his feet. She squeezed him tight, giggling as he fought the slightest flex of her pale digits.

“Vill you be able to control yourself I vonder?” she asked, slipping the shoe back on entirely and hiding him from her sight again. She giggled as she felt the tiniest poke from between his legs, “The answer vould appear to be no…”

“Die Vermis Mysteriis,” West said excitedly, laying the ancient volume on her desk while Stein and Howard looked on. “The Mysteries of the Worm… I can’t believe it’s real!”

“This book, you think it has some relevance to our research?” Stein asked curiously.

“It contains certain alchemical knowledge that holy men decided was too dangerous for humanity,” West said with a distasteful scowl, “but yes… I do believe we can patch some of the holes in the theory behind your growth machine.”

“I get a bad feeling from it,” Howard muttered, “like every word written therein could damn a hundred souls, that the very binding calls forth images of that icy windswept plateau of Leng, where the cannibal bands dance beneath a graveyard of dead stars in-“

“Howard!” Stein snapped, “stop that, you’re freaking me out!”

He blinked, “sorry, it happens sometimes.”

“Oh, it’s okay Howard,” West laughed, closing the book and running a hand through his hair, “I do believe we promised you a reward?”

A glowing yellow syringe appeared in West’s hand, and Howard winced as he felt the familiar pinch on his arm. A moment later the world was spinning as the Doctors grew around him, he felt gloved hands reaching into his loosening clothing, lifting him out as the shrinking continued, a moment later he was no more than a few inches tall, struggling against the thick rubber gloves and seeing his terrified expression reflected in the goggles Stein wore.

“I always love holding him in my hand like this,” Stein breathed, “it makes me feel so…”

“Powerful?” West chuckled, reaching for the tiny student as Stein handed him off, “I know exactly what you mean…” She regarded the shivering boy in her palm a moment, “now, where did you want to go?” she asked with a cool smile.

“I uh…” Howard gulped, these two made him nervous enough at full size, “y-your panties please?”

West shared an amused glance with the other full-sized scientist, “Fairly predictable,” Stein tutted, “well go on then West, you did promise him.”

“I did,” she said with a chuckle, bringing him down to her pants. He nervously allowed himself a smile, but then blinked in confusion as she began moving him around her back. He watched as she pulled her pants away from her pale skin, revealing a plain pair of white underwear underneath, pulled taut over the pair of round globes of her butcheeks. Her giant hand came down once more, pulling the panties away and sliding him inside.

“W-Wait, I wanted the front-“ his protest was cut off as the Professor West released the elastic, snapping him into place as she pulled her belt tight again, sealing her pants shut and muffling any of his cries.

“Oh now doctor,” Stein laughed at the spectacle, “you know what the poor boy had in mind when he asked to go in there, and it wasn’t an evening pressed against your behind.”

“Then he should have clarified,” she said with a wicked smirk. She massaged her buttcheek a moment through her clothes, really forcing Howard between them. “There we go,” she muttered happily when she was sure he was stuck tight, “I fear if I put him in the front, he’d make a distraction of himself,” she sighed, “and I’ve got to begin reading these books we… borrowed.”

“No doubt while sitting on our student assistant,” Stein laughed.

“It’s a wonderful way for a young man to spend an evening,” West said defensively, “maybe not exactly what he had in mind, but I’ll bet young Howard fully enjoys himself, maybe he’ll even prefer it next time!”

Tucked tightly between the older woman’s buttcheeks Howard was already being coated in the sweat and grime of her day, and as she sat on her chair the pressure increased on him from all sides. He squirmed feebly, knowing she had him trapped for as long as she wanted… an intoxicating thought he had to admit to himself.

“You know I’ve really enjoyed having Howard around to ah, assist us,” West muttered, grinding her ass into her chair and no doubt increasing the pressure on the poor student, “we really should get him out of that dreadful literature program and into the sciences.”

“Do you think he’d find that fulfilling?” Stein queried, sitting down in her own chair and chewing a pen cap as she thought it over.

“Considering his current location?” West said with a smug smile, “I’m sure that I could find ways to properly… motivate him.” She thumbed open the first of the books, beginning what was sure to be a long night of reading while her captive squirmed beneath her.

End Notes:
The vampire vs. werewolf matter is settled! Valeria gains a pair of minions, and also a pair of enemies as the doctors steal a powerful tome, and Alex decides to try an alternative method of finding a boyfriend! Hope you're enjoying all these spooky shenanigans, see you next time!
Let the Wrong One In by Greenanon

“You best start believin' in ghost stories, Miss Turner, you’re in one!”

-Pirates of the Caribbean

Brendan stretched and sighed, booting up his PC for a well-deserved night of gaming. While he loved going to Valeria’s house and hanging out with her overnight, sometimes it was nice to just relax alone. He watched the opening credits of the game begin, and loaded up an old save file he hadn’t touched in… had it really be years? He chuckled as he equipped his sword and shield, venturing into the game’s world.

There was a tapping at his window, and he stopped, removing his headphones and glancing outside. He fought a laugh as he saw Valeria floating outside his window, tapping the glass eagerly.

Brendan smirked, then walked over, sliding the window open slightly, “yes?” he asked in an amused tone.

“The volves are tracking the scoundrels who stole my books,” Valeria said uncertainly, “I have little to do and I vas vondering…” she grinned sheepishly, her fangs jutting out, “I know you vanted to have a night to relax alone but… could I come in?”

“Nope,” he laughed, causing her to scowl.

“Vhy not!?” Valeria said in a slightly indignant tone.

“It’s my night off, and if I let you in here, you’re going to start running your fingers through my hair, talking about how famished you are, and how you just want to taste a few inches, then before I know it I’m being rolled between your palms like a toy while you tell me I’m cute,” Brendan said. He smirked at her reaction, “come on, tell the truth, you came over here thinking you’d talk me into an extra feeding.”

“Maybe,” Valeria, scowled, crossing her arms and hovering slightly higher. A sudden smile passed over her pale features, “I vill get in there Brendan, and you vill be feeding me tonight!”

“Oh really?” he asked with a laugh, “Valeria, you are explicitly not invited into my house.”

“You are not the only vun who lives here!” she cackled, hovering away.

“Alex!” Brendan yelled.

“What!?” she called from her room.

“Don’t invite Valeria in the house,” he shouted.

“Got it,” she called back.

Brendan put his headphones back on, returning to the internal debate on whether he would specialize in archery or two-handed weapons for this playthrough.

Valeria hissed in annoyance, hovering in slow circles around the residence. If Trent had been there she could have ordered him to invite her in, for her part Alex had just drawn the blinds when the vampire had tapped on her window. With a sigh she hovered up to the rooftop, sitting next to the chimney and planning her next move.

She raised an eyebrow as she saw a pizza delivery van pass on the road, then gave a small smile that just ever so slightly poked her fangs out of her mouth.

Brendan’s gaming was interrupted by the doorbell, and he scowled, standing up and taking the headphones off. Briefly he wondered if the vampire had given up, she hadn’t tapped on his window in a good fifteen minutes.

Does she think I’m going to be tricked if she just rings the doorbell? He wondered. He got to the door and peered out through the peephole, waiting there was a pretty normal looking pizza delivery guy, a pudgy middle-aged man who hadn’t shaved in a few days from the look of him.

Hesitantly Brendan opened the door, “Hey, I didn’t order a pizza,” he said suspiciously.

“It’s from… Trent,” the delivery driver said, holding up the receipt, “he says it’s to show there are no hard feelings.”

Brendan raised an eyebrow, then smirked, “okay, well, before I invite you in, do you want to ask me if I would like any cheese and peppers? Napkins perhaps?”

The delivery driver cleared his throat, “Do you vant any cheese or peppers?”

“AHA!” he said, laughing.

The illusion vanished, and Valeria scowled, holding the pizza box, “Let me in!” she demanded, “I brought you food, now you should be my food!”

“Nope, it’s my night off,” Brendan said, a little smugly.

Behind him Alex appeared from her room, the lights of her PC illuminating the living room. She stopped and sniffed the air, then smiled, turning towards the door.

“Is that a pizza? Bring it on in here I’m starving!”

“ALEX NO!” Brendan shouted, but Valeria just cackled, leaping at him with her arms outstretched. He was swept off his feet as she flew through the house at blinding speed, leaving the pizza box to clatter to the floor as she carried him into his room and slammed the door behind them.

Alex blinked, then looked at the pizza box that had been left on the floor, the steaming pie calling to her senses. With one last glance at Brendan’s door she scooped it up, then scurried back into her room.

Valeria cackled wickedly as she pinned Brendan to his bed, her iron grip unbreakable on his arms as she pulled him into a playful hug.

“Uh oh, I am in the house!” Valeria teased.

“I uninvite you!” he grunted, feeling the air pushed from his lungs as she squeezed him tighter.

“Too late!” she giggled.

He felt his size start to dwindle away, her arms became as thick as tree trunks as his clothing pooled around him, her pale fingers slipped beyond the fabric and held him in place while she moaned happily, drinking in his size as he shrank before her.

Brendan sighed, resigned as he fell back into her soft palm, “happy?” he asked with a wry smile.

“Very,” she smiled, hovering off the bed with him in her palm. She looked over at his PC, and with a frown gently descended into his chair, placing him on the desk while she narrowed her eyes and looked over the game he’d loaded. “This is a video game?” she asked curiously, picking up his controller.

“Yeah, it’s a pretty popular one,” he began, “see it’s about this province that’s torn between rebels called the storm-“

“Be quiet Brendan,” Valeria ordered, eyes intent on the screen, “I am trying to determine vhat this man is saying… Dawnguard? They are… hunting vampires?” she scowled, “clearly they are the villains of this game, no?”

“Well,” Brendan began, “the uh, whole thing is complicate-“

“This seems simple enough,” Valeria mused, tapping buttons on the controller and watching Brendan’s character move. She giggled as she figured out how to swing a sword, “is clumsy but… amusing!”

“Hey,” Brendan said with a smile, looking up at his cinema screen sized monitor, “you’re really getting the hang of it, if you grow me back I could-“

“I’ve already devoured the energy harvested from you,” Valeria said sheepishly, “but you can give me tips from here…” she picked him up, slowly bringing him to her cleavage, where her the pale moons of her breasts waited, gently she eased him between them, a single finger coming down and pressing him deep into her cleavage, with only his head sticking out.

“Uh, okay, I guess this works too,” he grunted, squeezed by the massive orbs on either side, “that guy can sell you stuff,” he tried to gesture, but his arms were pinned in place by her soft skin.

“Hehe, this is fun!” Valeria said, venturing further into the game world, “now to find this Vampire Lord Harkon and save him from the evil Dawnguard!”

“I guess this is a vampire playthrough now…” Brendan muttered, watching as Valeria transformed his character into one of the undead.

Alex took a bite of the pizza, chewing slowly while she looked at the large sigil she had drawn on the floor. The pentagram had been easy enough, but the points of each star were capped by tall energy drink cans, the white designs shimmering slightly in the light of the scented yankee candle, the only one she’d had, in the center.

“Okay, Dan,” she muttered, looking back to her screen. She typed a response to the Discord chat, “I’ve done everything, this seems a little silly…”

Hey, just repeat the chant and it’ll all become clear, okay?

She sighed, “I call upon the spirit of Dan Carter,” wind appeared from nowhere, ruffling the blinds. For a moment she squeaked, then steeled herself, “I have prepared the offerings,” she bellowed, “food from own table!” she tore open a bag of doritos from her stash, splashing the chips over the circle, “the finest drink!” she gestured to the energy drinks, then fought another squeal of fright as they all cracked open at once, the crisp sound echoing in her room as the candle flickered.

“SENDING FRIEND REQUEST!” she shouted as the wind howled, scattering the dorito crumbs, “SENDING FRIEND REQUEST!”

The lines on the pentgram lit up, and smoke billowed out from nowhere, slowly coalescing into a form floating above the candle, at first a misshapen blob, then a man… a young man, with a scrawny physique, ruffled hair, and glasses. The wind blew one final time, blowing out the candle and shutting down all the electronics in the room, leaving it completely dark except for the soft blue glow of the hovering figure.

He blinked, then smiled, “Hi, I’m DannyPhantomFan4Ever, you’re Alex, right?”

Trent hugged Lupe tightly as she brought the motorcycle to a stop on campus, it always looked ridiculous, his massive form hugging the relatively tiny woman as she drove the bike, but Lupe loved those little outward shows of… well, he told himself it was leadership, he had a feeling she’d describe it in a more vulgar way.

“You smell ‘em?” she asked, pushing the kickstand out and sniffing the night air.

“Yeah,” he growled.

The two of them had sniffed around Valeria’s house, and on her orders were tracking the thieves, the scent trail had brought them back to campus, and the two werewolves were closing in. What exactly they’d do when they found the thief hadn’t been discussed, Valeria had only ordered Lupe to do “what she thought best.”

“Are we gonna eat them?” Trent asked suddenly.

Lupe stopped, then laughed, “Trent, come on, do you want to eat people?”

“Not really,” he muttered.

“There you go then,” she chuckled, “personally I didn’t think your arm tasted all that appetizing. We’ll just wolf up and I’ll bet whoever was dumb enough to rob a vampire will piss themselves and give everything back, we’ve just gotta find them is all…”

“So, we’re just going to follow orders like good dogs then?” he asked, peering at the darkened buildings.

“Hey, I’m having a great time, look at us, we’re out here hunting people, we’re involved in cool shit, this ain’t bad” Lupe said with a toothy smile, “and besides, if little miss fangs lost magic books, we really should get them back. I won’t pretend I’m miss social responsibility, but that magic shit in the wrong hands is ugly.”

“What do you know about it?” Trent asked, following her towards a large office building.

“Not a lot,” she admitted, “I’ve only been a werewolf a few years, but I’ve heard enough talk that I never picked up a spellbook…” she sniffed the air, and gave a long wolflike howl at the waning moon, the sound echoing off the campus buildings as the dry fall leaves skittered across the sidewalk. “I’ll bet whatever spooky shit is being messed with though? It’s a million times worse in this town.”

“Really?” Trent asked, “what’s with Stokerville anyway?”

Lupe just shrugged, “magic stuff is more powerful here, it’s one of those places where things can just sort of happen, you know?” She jiggled the handle of the building door and scowled when she found it locked. Her armhair grew longer, and a pair of wolfen ears sprouted as she growled under her breath, flexing her fingernails as her talons sprouted. “Most places you can’t just turn into a wolf whenever you want either,” she grinned, watching as Trent took her lead and began to manifest his own lupine traits.

Lupe growled as she slammed herself into the door, causing it to buckle. Trent grinned then ran at it himself, easily smashing through the side door and knocking it clean off its hinges.

“After you,” he chuckled, waving her in.

“What was that?” Howard called frightfully, looking around at the banging noise somewhere else in the building, “someone is breaking in!”

“It’s just the wind Howard,” West called, “Stein, how are we doing?”

The three of them were in a large auditorium, preparing a pair of glowing tesla coils on either side of the large slab that Stein was currently strapping herself into.

“I feel… ALIVE! ALIVE I TELL YOU!” she cackled, watching the electricity race up the twin coils on either side of her.

“Okay Howard, you throw the switch,” West shouted, taking cover out in the auditorium’s seating section.

“Why do I have to do it!?” he asked, watching the towers of electricity rising on either side of Stein.

“The machine is extremely…” West paused, then gave him a false smile, “experimental, and I want you to have the… experience! That’s what interns get paid in, so it’s got to be worth something right?” She patted the copy of Die Vermis Mysteriis, “besides, I have to read the incantation.”

He rolled his eyes, I’m beginning to think that maybe spending my extracurricular hours with a pair of mad scientists was a poor decision… West seemed to guess his thoughts, and she gave him a smirk, and then a wink. Then again…

He sighed and ran towards the boxy device to the side of the electric coils. The energy was beginning to arc over Stein as he threw the switch, causing the lights to flicker as a final blue burst of lightning rocked over the room’s ceiling.

“Klaatu,” West began, starting the chant, “Barada…”

“MORE POWER!” Stein shouted.

The magics seemed to energize the strange technology, driving the blue bolts of lighting that raced up the tesla coils into a curious swampy green, that cast the entire auditorium in a sinister light. Howard looked up in fear, his heart pounding as the mix of mad science and long forgotten sorcery swirled overhead. Numbly, he reached for a handkerchief in his pocket, patting the beads of sweat on his clammy forehead.

A terrible ripping sound echoed through the room as the leather straps holding Stein on the testing slab split in two, the doctor’s laughter bouncing off the illuminated ceiling as she let herself step off it, the thud of her increased weight highlighting her steadily increasing stature.

“My growth device!” Stein crowed in triumph, “it works!” she looked down eagerly at Howard, seeming to stretch away from her as her size increased. She was nearing the top of the auditorium, and she braced for the impact, a grin on her face as though she expected to burst through it. The energy crackled to an abrupt halt when her head was inches from the auditorium’s high ceiling, and she scowled, disappointed.

“Excellent,” West breathed excitedly, snapping the ancient tome shut, “combining the esoteric knowledge with our own understanding of unusual energies-“

“Magic,” Howard called.

“We’re not using the M-word!” Stein said sternly.

“We literally just performed a magic ritual, complete with a creepy chant, you’re thirty feet tall!” he gestured at the enormous doctor, who just grinned down at him.

“It’s just as of yet unexplained science,” West insisted, “now, according to my calculations-“

“I’m guessing you three are the assholes who broke into Valeria’s house?” A woman’s voice interrupted their discussion.

The three of them turned to see the pair of werewolves, standing in the open auditorium doors. West gasped in shock, stumbling backwards over a row of seats and scrambling for her bag. A moment later she came up, glowing syringe in hand and hair flustered.

“I-I’m warning you, one jab of this and you’ll be bug sized!” she stammered.

“Looks like your friend over there is more into growth than shrinking,” Trent said, giving a grin that he knew would show off his wolfen teeth.

“Just give us back the books and we can forget we ever saw… whatever the hell this all is,” Lupe said, gesturing to the enormous scientist waiting on the stage.

“Hey, I know that kid!” Trent growled, pointing down to Howard, “you’re in that film class I took to round out my schedule!”

“Uh, no, must be someone else,” Howard lied nervously, suddenly very thankful he was closer to the immense Dr. Stein than the two… are those werewolves? The day kept getting stranger.

“Whatever,” Lupe laughed, “you three idiots stole from a vampire, we’re not even the olive on the shit sandwich you just served yourselves up, come on Trent!” she turned to go.

He blinked, “We’re not just gonna-“

“That one’s got a weird syringe, and that one’s huge,” she said pointing at Stein, “let’s just come back later with Valeria and make it a sure thing,” Lupe said with a shrug.

Trent growled one last time, then followed the smaller werewolf out of the building.

“A vampire!?” Howard exclaimed, “uh… professors, maybe we should give the books-“

“NEVER!” West shouted.

“indeed,” Stein said, crossing her arms, “besides, with this new growth technology I can-“ She suddenly gripped her head, moaning as if struck by a sudden migraine. The other two watched as Dr. Stein slowly drifted back down to her original height, blinking in surprise as she became level with Dr. West once again. “No…” she moaned, “it’s not fair! I need more power!”

“Cheer up doctor,” West said with a grin. She appeared behind Howard, and he winced as the needle stuck him, a moment later he felt the familiar sensation of his clothes falling around him, and then the firm grip of the powerful fingers wrapping around him as he fell. West held the tiny student in her hand, doll sized, as she brought him over to a pouting Stein. “Try holding Howard for a minute, that might make you feel better.”

Stein sighed, taking the naked and still stunned Howard in her hand, playfully running a rubber gloved finger over his chest and smirking slightly as he squirmed in response. She liked her lips as the finger traced lower, finding the erection that always seemed to spring to life the moment Dr. West shrank him.

“It’s not the same as being big,” she said with a wry grin, “but… yes, playing with a shrunken man almost scratches the itch.”

“G-Glad I could help,” Howard stammered, struggling to hold her finger back and failing as she casually continued to explore his body. He hissed, then shivered as the slightest movements of her hands overwhelmed him.

“Aw, you two really are the best friends a madwoman could ask for,” Stein laughed, casually pinching Howard’s thighs and enjoying his red face in response to her explorations.

“And don’t worry Francine,” West said, coming up behind the other scientist, “soon you’ll be holding Howard in your hands at his full size, while you tower over everything!”

“You’re so nice to say that,” she said, licking the tip of her glove and beginning to play with Howard’s manhood in earnest, “but if there really is a vampire West, we should probably just give up what we’ve taken.”

“Absolutely not!” West said angrily, “science will be victorious!” She grinned down at their poor assistant, trapped in Stein’s hand while the mad doctor casually stroked him off, “isn’t that right Howard?”

“R-Right,” he stammered, his eyes rolling back in his head.

“He makes such an adorable little lab rat,” Stein muttered as he began to cum across her gloved fingers, spasming helplessly against her tight grip, “the behavioral science team left a mouse maze set up in the basement, and I just have to see you in it Howard… West, can you make him maybe half as big as he is now? I don’t want him cheating by looking over the walls.”

“That sounds delightful,” West said, grinning down at him, “what do you say Howard? If you beat the mouse’s time you’ll get a prize.” She gave him another smug look that communicated exactly what the nature of that “prize” would be.

He weakly managed a thumbs up as the giggling scientists carried him off. As he went limp in Stein’s hand, he wondered for the millionth time if there was a way out of this mad trio he’d accidentally joined, and more bizarrely if he actually wanted out…

“So… how’d you die?” Alex asked the ghost once she’d calmed down slightly.

“Wow, that’s a little rude to ask someone the first time you meet them!” Dan said with a smirk. Alex just stared at him, and he sighed, “I was on the tail end of a two-day gaming binge, I’d just finished exams and I was going to go until I crashed.”

“Okay, understandable,” Alex nodded, she’d been there herself after all.

“So I started getting tired and chugging energy drinks,” he continued, “one after the other, just tossing them behind me when they were done like some kind of slob.”

Alex looked at the piled empty cans behind her own gaming chair, and bit her lip, but said nothing.

“So then I decided to play the scariest game I could think of, to keep myself awake,” he said ominously, “and it was so scary that…” he clutched his chest, “my heart stopped!”

Alex blinked, “you uh… died because you got too scared playing a horror game?”

“Yesssss,” Dan said, exaggerating a sorrowful ghostly moan.

“What game?” Alex asked curiously.

“Resident Evil, why?” he asked.

“Uh… really?” Alex asked, stifling a laugh.

“What, the latest one was really scary!” he protested.

“Okay,” Alex giggled.

He scowled, “Anyway, when you die logged in to Steam, you get to haunt the internet, it’s in the terms and conditions.”

“Really?” Alex asked, “I’ve never read them.”

“Nobody does,” Dan said with a grin, “and I’ve been haunting the internet and causing chaos for years, people think it’s the trolls, but they don’t know how many of us ghosts are online these days. I play a lot of league, being dead takes being AFK to a whole other level.”

“So why did you want to meet me?” she asked uncertainly.

Dan seemed to shimmer a moment, “well uh, I figured that if you were the kind of girl who was going to try to date a werewolf and a vampire, maybe I’d have a ghost of a chance?” He almost had some color return to his transparent cheeks, “and uh… you seemed nice, you’ve got good taste in games… anime…”

Alex felt her chest flutter, maybe a supernatural romance was in the cards for her after all?

Valeria scowled, looking at the imminent dawn coming over the horizon, “blast! I spent the entire night playing video games!” She fished the tiny Brendan out of her cleavage, “has this ever happened to you?”

“Yeah, it’s part of the experience,” Brendan said, stretching and yawning, “are you going to try to fly back to your house?”

“No, I vouldn’t make it,” she muttered, squinting her eyes against the first rays of dawn, “might I stay here, vith you?”

“Yeah, you can stay here,” Brendan said, “I can draw the blinds or-“

There was a rush of movement, and he blinked as he realized that Valeria had flown under his bed, her golden eyes glowing in the dim light. She squeezed him against her cheek, her happy hum reverberating through his body as she grabbed a discarded sweater of his, using it as a makeshift pillow.

“Are you going to grow me back or-“

“No,” she murmured sleepily as the dawn rays crept across the room, leaving the underside of the bed dark, “vill snuggle you, vhen you grow back naturally you can go…”

He felt himself yawning, and decided to make the best of things, sleeping away the early morning hours clenched in Valeria’s hands beneath his bed. It was hours later before he blinked awake, groaning and struggling to escape her iron grip. No matter how he struggled she didn’t seem to stir, and finally with a muted chuckle he managed to slip below her arms, causing her to mutter in her sleep and turn over. He stretched, grabbing some of his clothes to go start the day, then paused. He looked back quickly, then pulled the comforter off his bed, slipping it under the mattress and over the sleeping vampire as well as he could.

“Sweet dreams,” he whispered, making sure the blinds were drawn before he turned off the light and closed the door.

End Notes:
More supernatural fun, our science trio is now squaring up against team monster, tune in next time!
Not So Sleepy Hollow by Greenanon

“I see dead people”

-The Sixth Sense

Trent and Lupe rolled in to the apartment sometime in the early evening, the low rumble of the motorbike slowly causing the denizens of the house to stir as the sun began to dip in the sky. The pair had completed their task and, content to let their new “master” sleep the day away, had retired to Lupe’s apartment to enjoy some rest, and each other. Lupe smirked and playfully slapped Trent’s ass as they walked in the door.

“We found the people who took the book,” Lupe announced, “Valeria wasn’t at her place, she over here?”

“I am,” Valeria said, stretching and yawning as she floated out of Brendan’s room. Brendan himself followed behind her a moment later, noticeably shorter than his usual self, barely coming up to Valeria’s chest, and with a goofy grin on his face.

Trent chuckled and shot him a quick nod, which Brendan had to return as the four of them took seats around the couch.

Alex suddenly burst out of her own room, an uncharacteristic smile on her face, “guess what guys, I’ve got a boyfriend now!”

“That was quick, I feel bad that she rebounded off us so fast,” Brendan joked. He and Trent chuckled together as Alex scowled.

“Yeah, well feast your eyes on this!” Alex said triumphantly as a grinning Dan floated into the room next to her. “His name is Dan, he’s a ghost, isn’t that awesome?” Alex gushed.

Trent and Brendan both stared a moment, making uncomfortable eye contact, “Alex,” Trent began slowly, “there’s… no one there.”

“You cracked, or what?” Lupe asked, throwing an arm up around Trent’s massive frame.

Alex blinked, “b-but he’s right there!” she stammered, pointing at Dan.

“The living can’t usually see us,” Dan said, “you only can because we’ve been communicating so much, give me a minute and I can rattle some silverware or something… actually do you guys have a ouiji board?”

“I don’t think so,” Alex said, biting her lip, “oh wow, so you’re invisible huh?”

“Alex,” Brendan said suddenly, “I know we’ve maybe been hard on you lately, but seriously, take a nice deep breath and-“

“The living cannot usually see a ghost,” Valeria said with an amused expression as she looked at Dan, “but the undead can… pleased to meet you, Daniel.”

“Hold on, he’s real?” Trent asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Why is that so surprising?” Alex asked, angrily crossing her arms.

“Hey, relax,” Dan said with a grin, hovering behind Alex as she sat in an easy chair, “I’ll possess the toaster or something later and freak them out.”

Valeria’s mouth quirked at that, but she turned back to the wolves, “You have found the vuns who took my books?”

“A pair of scientists from the college,” Lupe said, “they’ve got a little stringbean of a guy with them too, but I’m pretty sure he’s not calling the shots, had that beta boy smell all over him, just like this guy here,” she playfully kissed Trent, causing him to blush.

“Vhy did you not recover them then and there?” Valeria asked, a slight edge, though no anger, in her voice.

“One of them threatened us with a syringe full of what she claimed was a shrinking formula,” Trent explained, “the other one was thirty feet tall, Lupe thought it was better to just head back here.

“Unusually vise for a volf,” Valeria said, cocking an eyebrow.

“I’m choosing to take that as a compliment,” Lupe growled.

“Ve vill need to confront them together,” Valeria growled, “Brendan, you and Alex vill remain here.”

“Hey, shouldn’t I stick close to you?” Brendan asked uncertainly.

“If violence should occur, it may be more… deadly than our encounter vith these two,” Valeria said, gesturing at them.

“Okay,” Brendan muttered, a little deflated, “I guess I get it…”

“Cheer up bucko, you fought a werewolf once, that’s something right?” Trent laughed, standing up as the three monsters headed for the door.

“Thanks Trent,” he said with a small smile. With a sigh he turned back to Alex, “well, do you want to play some Smash Brothers or something?”

“Tell him I’m in,” Dan said eagerly, his ghostly voice bouncing off the walls. The room watched as the console cabinet below the living room TV flew open, and a controller hovered over to the ghosts’ hands. To Brendan and the wolves, it appeared as though a controller was hovering in mid air.

“I guess the ghost is in,” Brendan said with a resigned smile.

“Come Lupe, Trent,” Valeria said, a grin broadening across her face, “tonight ve ride to var and vengeance!”

“Oh hell yeah!” Lupe said, grinning as her wolfen ears sprouted from her head.

“AWWOOOOO!” Trent called, almost shaking the windows as the group moved towards the door.

Brendan sighed, still wishing he could have gone with them, “Alex, tell ghost boy to get ready to die again,” he said, switching the console on.

Candy swore angrily, her beer scented breath filling the rideshare car while the her driver watched her nervously. She scowled, giving him a middle finger and causing him to put his eyes back on the road.

“Here you are Ma’am,” he said, pulling into the driveway of Brendan’s house.

“Good, bout fucking time,” Candy muttered, stepping out of the car. As it pulled away she smirked and selected the “no tip” option on the rides share app, that’ll teach that creep to give me a fucking look, she thought smugly. She started staggering toward the front door, the liquid courage in her system building her fury higher.

She grinned as she found the front door unlocked, and pulled the switchblade from her jean jacket pocket, flicking the blade out as she pushed her way in.

“Hey Alex!” she sneered, startling the girl and Brendan, who were playing video games in the living room, “I wanted to have a little talk with you!”

“C-Candy!?” Alex squealed, curling up in her chair, “w-what-“

“You sent me into a fucking vampire’s house!” She snarled, gesturing with the blade erratically. She seemed to notice Brendan for the first time, then froze, her eyes going wide with fear, “I-Is-“

“Valeria isn’t here,” Brendan said calmly, pausing the game and setting his controller down, “go home Candy, you’re drunk.”

“Drunk enough to stab your ass,” she muttered, regaining her courage a bit, “after I get done cutting Alex a new one anyway, sit back down and wait your turn.”

Something snapped in Brendan, and he stood up with a growl, “Candy, you need to fuck off, if Valeria finds out you’re back here-“

“Oh, you gonna hide behind her again?” Candy laughed, “once a pussy always a pussy I guess.”

“Alex, go in your room, lock the door,” Brendan said darkly.

“Alex,” Dan said suddenly, that same ethereal echo bouncing off the walls, “I can’t usually interact with the living but… quick, boot up League of Legends.”

“You want to play a fucking match right now?” Alex whispered under her breath as she stumbled towards her door in a panic.

“No, just trust me, get it on! I need to get on the server!” Dan explained, hovering in the form of a cloud of mist behind her.

“It really pisses me off that you chose now to grow a spine Brendan,” Candy mused, advancing on him, the drunkenness seeming to vanish, replaced by a deadly tension.

Unsure of what else to do, Brendan raised his fists, shaking slightly, “I really don’t want to do this,” he warned a final time.

Candy screamed, then slashed at him. He surprised himself with how quickly he was able to dodge it, leaping back in a move that he was certain would normally have him fall over himself. He watched, stunned, as Candy shouted something incomprehensible before coming at him again. Again, he sidestepped her easily, shocking both her and himself.

What the hell, he blinked as he caught his reflection in the kitchen’s microwave door, his eyes were… golden, like… Valeria’s?

He winced as he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, “Got you freak!” Candy screeched.

“And… logged in,” Alex said excitedly, hearing the sound of the scuffle outside, “okay, what’s the plan?”

The room filled with the roar of wind as papers, cans, and food wrappers billowed around Dan like a tornado, “open the door!” he shouted, his voice distorted, “I’m channeling the negativity of a million gamers here, I need an outlet now!

The wind swirling around him seemed to cry out in pain, “yooouuuu’reee feeedding, I wantttteeddd botttoom lane, this team issss teerrribbble!”

“Oh, their voices, they’re so terrible!” Alex moaned, almost falling to her knees as she forced her bedroom door open.

The howling wind of trolls, flames, and petty insults swirled outward, consuming Candy, who screamed even as she stood over Brendan.

Brendan watched in a mix of aw and horror as the combined malcontent of the gaming server warped the reality around Candy, green lightning crackling around her as she feebly tried to stab the angry spirits. Soon they couldn’t see her at all, and any noise she made was drowned out.

Slowly, the howling died down, the cloud of debris and lightning vanished, and the room grew eerily still.

“Oh no,” Candy moaned, looking up at the enormous room around her, “no not this again!” she fell to her knees in fear as Brendan looked down at his doll sized ex.

“N-No way,” Alex breathed excitedly.

“Was that your ghost boyfriend?” Brendan asked, gently knocking Candy over with the tip of his shoe. He couldn’t help but feel the slightest bit of satisfaction from the way she cried out in surprise.

“Yeah,” Alex said, beaming over at Dan, who hovered back into the room with a tired smile on his face.

“Did she get tiny?” he asked sleepily.

“See for yourself!” Alex bent down, swiping Candy up off the floor, causing the tiny girl to squeal in horror.

“Who are you talking to!?” Candy wailed.

“Dan, my boyfriend that only I can see,” Alex said, “and I know how that sounds but he is real!”

“Call me fucking convinced,” Brendan muttered, watching Candy squirm feebly in Alex’s grip. “Ask ghost boy if she’s going to stay like that?”

“She will, unless someone undoes it,” Dan said, “hey Alex, you can keep her, I know you like those anime figurines, here’s another one for the collection.”

“She’s small for good,” Alex said, licking her lips and gently pushing her thumb under the tiny woman’s chin, she’s so… soft, she thought excitedly, “what are we going to do with her?”

“You keep an eye on her for a while,” Brendan sighed, looking down at the tear in his shirt where he’d been cut. Beneath the bloodstained fabric there was only the thinnest red line, almost like a shaving cut. Was the cut just not as bad as it looked, or did it… heal up already? He blinked and shook his head; he’d need to talk to Valeria when she got back.

“Keep an eye on her,” Alex giggled, biting her lower lip, “yeah, Dan and I can do that!”

“BRENDAN!” Candy wailed, “don’t leave me with the crazy girl who talks to herself!” she complained, “j-just go get the vampire and put me back to normal!”

“Candy, I’m pretty sure if Valeria hears you came back here and stabbed me her first response is not going to be to put you back to normal,” Brendan sighed in a tired voice.

Candy’s eyes grew wide as she remembered what Valeria had threatened the last time, “oh god,” she muttered, fighting a sob.

“Hey, don’t worry,” Alex said, slowly running a finger through Candy’s green hair, “I’ll take care of you.”

She turned and headed back to her room, leaving Brendan to stare at the hole in his shirt again. The cut was completely gone now, not even a scar left. He chewed his lip in thought.

“Okay, there we go,” Alex said, excitedly pouring sand into the bottom of her old terrarium, “my old bearded dragon used to live in this,” she said excitedly, clipping the heat lamp to the top. She picked up Candy, dropping her in the small enclosure.

Candy scowled, looking around the expanse of sand, and the rocky outcropping overlooking a small pool that Alex had filled with tapwater. Alex’s face loomed overhead, grinning stupidly in the dark while the light of the tank’s lamp almost blinded Candy.

“So you’re really going to keep her?” Dan asked excitedly, peering in at the tiny woman himself.

“I mean, for now,” Alex said with a shrug. She beamed suddenly, “hey, Dan, can you search the internet for a tiny sailor moon costume?”

“Hey! Stop talking to the invisible guy! What’s a sail moon!?” Candy shouted, “I want a lawyer or something!”

“Let me get her one,” Dan said, a blue glow enveloped one of Alex’s anime figurines, and it hovered across the room and slowly deposited itself in the tank next to Candy, the grinning schoolgirl stood over the shrunken woman like an amazon, her own green mop of hair not even coming up to the figure’s chest.

Candy looked up at it, her heart pounding as she realized just how small she was compared to this doll, and unlike the last time… it didn’t look like she was getting out of this anytime soon.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a rain of something chunky that clunked against her head harmlessly like Styrofoam. She scowled, brushing the material out of her hair, looking at the yellow and orange pieces with wonder.

“There you go, eat up!” Alex called, crumbling a dorito above the tiny woman. With that she snapped the lid on the terrarium, the *thunk* of it locking into place sealing Candy’s fate as she sat on the sand in stunned silence.

I’m the creepy NEET girl’s pet, she realized, looking at the anime figurine in the tank that towered over her. Shakily she reached for one of the dorito crumbs, taking a bite and chewing, not really tasting it.

“Okay,” West muttered, “We’ve got a vampire and some werewolves coming to get us, what can stop the undead?”

“Death!” Stein said excitedly, flipping through the book. She landed on a page with a black robed figure wielding a scythe, “look it’s got a list of everything we need to call this creature up-“

“Do not summon Death,” Howard said, stunning himself with the sternness of his voice. The two older scientists looked up, there was a moment of silence.

“Howard might be right,” West said slowly, “perhaps if we are going to call up a creature of… unknown-“

“Magical!” Howard cut in, increasingly frustrated.

Unknown origin,” West said tersely, “we should go for something a little more… controllable?” She turned the page, “this appears to be an index of lesser psychopomps,” she read, scowling as she struggled to translate between the book’s mix of Latin, German, and older languages.

“Psychopomps?” Stein asked curiously.

“Beings that ferry the souls of the dead to the beyond, whatever that might be,” Howard murmured, “This still seems like a foolish idea Doctor…” He looked at the illustrations, one showed a woman in a boat, her eyes bound by a cloth, another showed… he blinked, “I think I know that girl,” he said, pointing to an image of a headless rider upon a black horse. In the rider’s hand was a severed head, depicted in the throes of a wicked laugh.

Dr. Stein and Dr. West froze, looking at him, “you know her?”

“That picture just looks exactly like that creepy girl who manages the college bookstore,” Howard muttered, “Madison I think…”

The doctors exchanged looks, “I’ll get the strange energy detector!” Stein called excitedly.

“We’re closed,” Madison said, standing on the other side of the glass and crossing her arms. As always, she wore a tight red bun, her green eyes matching the small verdant ribbon tied around her neck.

“We’re faculty, we can go in any building on campus we want!” Stein shouted, hefting the glass tube at her, the lightning was dancing along it almost as fervently as it did near Brendan. “Oh yeah, we’ve got one,” she said excitedly.

“I remember you two,” she scowled, “you were harassing my former employee Brendan, just before he left my service.”

“H-Hey Madison,” Howard said nervously, pushing past the doctors, “I don’t know if you remember me-“

“Howard Phillips,” Madison said coolly, “literature student, paid for your textbooks using a combination of your mother’s debit card and spare change…” She smirked, “I remember every student’s textbook pickup.”

“And you’ve been helping them get their books for… how long?” West asked with a smug smirk, “I went and checked the employee records Madison… it must be a glitch, because it says you’ve been the university bookstore manager since 1912?”

Madison’s mouth became a thin line as she glared at them through the glass doors. With a sigh she fished a key out of her pocket, unlocked them, and gestured them in.

“S-Sorry about this,” Howard stammered, “I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, but you look just like a uh… character, in a book we were all just reading and-“

“Die Vermis Mysteriis?” Madison asked, “I knew getting put in that thing would cause trouble…”

“The very same,” West said, her sharklike grin gleaming in the low light of the store.

“Interesting,” Madison said with a low smile, “so you believe me to be a being listed in this tome, and you have come here to… what exactly? Threaten me?”

“Ask for a favor really,” West said, “we are having our own share of problems with another creature like yourself, and we were thinking you could scare her off for us?”

“And in return?” Madison asked, crossing her arms.

“We forget what we know, and we’ll go ahead and make a few changes to those university employment records,” Stein said eagerly, “let’s say you started… five years ago?”

Madison raised an eyebrow, “very well, where is this spirit that troubles you?”

“She’s coming to our lab sometime tonight, is there a way to call you?” West asked.

Madison reached into her pocket, then tossed West a small white object. The doctor held it up, revealing it to be a small flute style whistle, carved from a pale white substance.

Howard gulped, “i-is that made from-“

“Blow it, and I shall appear,” Madison said with a shrug, tugging idly on the thread of the green ribbon around her neck, “now go, I must prepare my things, and I also need to get a display set up for the new Stephen King book…”

“Your assistance is much appreciated,” West said with a triumphant grin, beckoning the other two to leave the store with her.

“S-So we’re just going to sic her on the vampire?” Howard asked nervously as the three walked back to the lab building.

“Well, our other option was bringing Professor Van Hellsing in,” Stein muttered, “but I checked faculty listings and he’s on sabbatical.”

“Damn shame,” West agreed, tossing the bone whistle up and down casually. She turned to Howard and grinned, “I suppose the only remaining question is how should we kill the evening until our undead foe appears?”

Howard gulped as the two mad scientists giggled, an amorous expression crossing each of their faces.

Howard sprinted, naked, through the long white hallways of the mouse maze. He skidded to a stop, watching the giant woman’s hand playfully descend, blocking the hallway in front of him, the two doctors laughing overhead as they watched him scurry about the mouse maze.

“This is the best!” Stein laughed, “uh oh, run little mouse! Here I come!” she teasingly walked her hand towards him, causing Howard to trip as he ran down another hallway.

“I’m going to grab him,” West giggled, clacking a pair of lab tongs together.

Howard ducked as the rubber insulated instrument passed just overhead, scurrying forward and panting as he rounded a corner. He hadn’t been back in the lab for five minutes before they’d shrunk him again, and the mouse maze had been their game of choice. Supposedly if he could reach the cheese at the end West was going to grow him back, after doing whatever he wanted…

Granted, West’s interpretation of his wishes could often be… self serving.

“Look at those little feet move,” West laughed, her black hair hanging over him like a curtain as she leaned over the maze, “go on Howard, if you can get out of the maze you can have whatever your heart desires from me… but if I catch you…” she clacked the tongs again and made another deliberately slow grab at the tiny student, “well, I enjoyed the feeling of having you down the back of my panties, your pathetic little movements were very… thrilling, but…” She looked down at her pantyhose clad legs, going down beneath a jet black skirt she was wearing that day and ending in a pair of ebony dress shoes. “Or maybe it would be more interesting to have you against my toes?” she mused.

Howard stumbled against the wall of the mouse maze, his vision going hazy as he cursed himself for getting so out of shape. He looked up at the pair of enormous women, smirking and cackling to one another at his state.

“Just trying to navigate this maze has completely drained our poor little lab assistant,” Stein said, flexing her hand over the exhausted Howard menacingly.

“Maybe he should be downgraded to lab rat?” West chuckled, “what do you say Howard? Why not just double up the serum dose and stay small for a few…” She grinned, seeing his shocked look, “years?”

He took a gasping suck of air, then sprinted around the next bend, his heart leapt as he saw the end of the maze, the cheese waiting for him on the platform. A stitch burned in his side as he summoned all of his will to try to make the last stretch.

“Got him!” West laughed, squeezing the tongs around the fleeing man. She lifted his squirming form up, holding him tight with the instrument as she smirked at his expression of defeat. “Aww… don’t give me that face,” she chuckled, “I was just joking, I’m not going to permanently shrink you… today…”

She reached beneath her skirt, forcing her pantyhose down slightly, biting her lip as she used the tongs to maneuver Howard into them. He tumbled down the elastic material, forced against her leg as she shook the sleeve of the hose, forcing him down a little at a time. She stepped out of her shoe, holding her foot slightly above it and shaking her leg slightly until the tiny student had finally reached his destination, stuck against her foot within the sheer nylons.

“Goodbye Howard, you should be safe in there for the upcoming confrontation,” she smirked, closing her foot back into her shoe and feeling her tiny subject fight to get to the small amount of open space between her toes. She sighed, squeezing them around him, enjoying the feeling of power… now this was what the mad sciences were all about.

“So kind of you to keep poor Howard safe from the monsters we’ve called down on ourselves,” Stein mused, leaning against the counter and eyeing the mouse maze.

“I must admit, I’m getting quite attached to the boy,” West said with a shrug, “I really was planning on simply shrinking and keeping him forever when we were done with this whole thing, but now I feel… I don’t know, there’s a weird emotion I don’t recognize.”

“I think that’s guilt dear,” Stein said with a chuckle.

“Interesting,” West muttered, “what a curious sensation.” She scrunched her toes over the prisoner in her shoe, no doubt smearing him with the greasy grime of feet she’d been standing on all day.

Wolf howls echoed outside the building, causing both doctors to start. The two looked at each other, then nodded. Like a pair of condemned inmates they walked down the building hallway, opening the glass doors of the campus laboratory complex and stepping outside into the cool night air.

“Vhere is my book?” Valeria shouted angrily, the pair of werewolves flanking her menacingly.

“Safe in our office, where it’s going to stay!” Stein shouted, “we need those secrets to complete our research!”

“Very vell,” Valeria growled, levitating off the ground and baring her fangs as the werewolves smirked and followed her.

“Kind of disappointing,” Lupe grumbled, “just roughing up a couple of eggheads… I thought these two were going to be a real fight!”

West fumbled in her pocket, then withdrew the whistle. She raised it to her eyes and blew as hard as she could, but no sound emerged. Her eyes bulged, and she blew again, and again, producing no noise.

“Stop making that racket,” Valeria muttered angrily, “vhere did you fools get a spectra vhistle-“

The sound of horseshoes clacking against pavement interrupted her, then the scream of a red eyed black horse, fog bursting from it’s nostrils as it burst forth from the darkness of the autumn shadows.

The rider wore a black iron armor, with a blood red cloak flowing behind. A whip strung through spinal column bones cracked as the rider reared the horse over them menacingly, drawing their eyes up to the fires burning from the eyes of a freshly carved jack o’lantern that rested upon the horseman’s shoulders.

“Who dares tread upon the Dullahan’s ground?” a gravelly womans’ voice called.

“Valeria Tepes, Lady of shadows! begone specter! You have no business here!” Valeria shouted, turning to the newcomer.

“Hmm…” Madison’s voice echoed, “I… disagree.”

The horse clopped towards them all menacingly, and the rider cracked the whip again, the bones sparking against the pavement.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Lupe said excitedly, “now this is what I’m talking about!” With a howl she and Trent rushed forward, following Valeria into battle.

End Notes:
Hope October is going fangtastic for you all! Brendan is changing in more ways than he expected, and the Doctors have brought up the headless horsewoman!
Familiarity by Greenanon

“…with gloating eyes she drew me to her, and her hot lips traveled along my cheek in kisses; and she would whisper, almost in sobs, “You are mine, you shall be mine, you and I are one forever.”

-Carmilla, Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

Valeria shrieked, an terrible sound that echoed through the campus as her fingers became long and clawlike, her vampiric visage coming out in full. She swiped at the headless horsewoman, and scowled angrily as both rider and horse became a vapor, disappearing and reappearing behind her.

“Look out she can teleport or something!” Lupe called, ducking under the bone-whip as the headless figure cackled madly at them.

“Give me that!” Trent growled, snapping a clawed hand out and grabbing it out of the air. He pulled, and the figure’s horse reared up, trying to dislodge him. “Ha!” he shouted, “quick, while I’ve got her-“

The figure removed the pumpkin from her shoulders, tossing it at Trent with a mad laugh. His eyes went wide, and then there was a canine yip of pain as flames danced across his chest where the pumpkin burst. The Dullahan held her hand aloft, and the air seemed to sizzle and warp as a new Jack O’Lantern appeared.

“TRENT!” Lupe screamed.

“I’m okay!” he coughed, standing up, but the torn shirt he wore was singed at the edges, and there was a smell like burning hair wafting over them.

“I’ll tear your fucking arms off for that!” Lupe growled she leapt at the headless figure, but like before the creature became a vapor, and the werewolf passed through her like a fog.

“This is delightful!” West squealed. She scrunched her toes excitedly around Howard, trapped beneath them in her nylons.

“The creature does seem to be performing well,” Stein commented, watching the battle, “should we perhaps attempt to help?”

The pair watched as Madison’s skeletal whip curled around Valeria, tossing her into the side of a nearby brick building, breaking the façade and leaving an indent as the vampire fell with a groan.

“Ah, I think not,” West muttered, biting her lip, “in fact, I believe we should take this opportunity to withdraw.”

The two doctors hesitantly edged their way along the building, away from the ongoing spectral battle, and then once they reached the edge they broke into a run.

“We can hide out at my house!” West panted, trying not to step too hard lest she injure Howard.

“Ve cannot best this creature through force of arms alone!” Valeria growled, dodging another tossed jack o lantern, which exploded into fire and bits of pumpkin flesh behind her.

“So what do you suggest fearless leader?” Lupe shouted, “you know anything about headless horsemen?”

“She can’t cross running water!” Trent shouted. The other two looked to him, stunned and he sighed, “it’s in the old Sleepy Hollow legend, she can’t cross running water!”

“Vill not vork,” Valeria scowled, watching the headless specter crack her whip as she began advancing on them again, “I can’t cross running vater either!”

“Oh, you’re fucking kidding me!” Lupe shouted, “how do you cross rivers or whatever?”

“I can be carried,” Valeria admitted with a blush, “but it is very undignified.”

“Well, suck it up buttercup,” Lupe muttered, “come on!” the three of them fled as the horse began galloping behind them, the mad laughter of Madison echoing through the empty campus as they fled towards the small stream that bisected the university.

“The bridge!” Lupe said, pointing, “there it is!”

The whip cracked above the three of them, and Valeria levitated just in front of the wolves, allowing Lupe to sweep her off her feet and toss her over her shoulder as the trio raced across the ornamental bridge.

“By the night I feel it!” Valeria moaned, going limp as she was carried across. Her arms dangled comically below her as her body became a ragdoll, her head bobbing in time with Lupe’s footsteps.

“Trent come on!” Lupe shouted.

Trent was about to make the bridge, when a pumpkin slammed into it, a wall of fire blocking his way across.

Trent snarled, raising his claws as the Dullahan dismounted her demonic black steed. The ebony armor clinked ominously as she advanced on the werewolf, her bone whip twirling at her side like the tendril of some unholy beast. Trent leapt at her, trying to sink his wolfen fangs into her shoulder, but he met only mist as the Dullahan vanished, reappearing next to him.

“Oh shit,” he muttered, his golden eyes going wide as the armored hand raced towards him in a deadly uppercut. He yelped, his wolfen ears going flat as pain rocked his jaw.

“Trent, hold on,” Lupe called, trying to prop the limp vampire up against a tree.

“Just cross the stream!” Valeria insisted, her head lolling comically, “she can’t follow!”

“Fuck that,” Trent bellowed, “I just need to get her to hold still!” he thrashed at her, swiping again and again and meeting only cold autumn air. Madison laughed, and raised her armored hand again, this time backhanding him across his face.

“It’s useless, I am a servant of Death herself,” Madison his coldly, “a mere werewolf cannot hope to-“

Trent spat out a mix of blood and saliva, along with a tooth. Madison froze, looking down at it, the headless figure dropped the whip, and she stumbled back.

Trent looked at her curiously, “what the hell’s wrong with you?” he flexed his jaw, “you knocked my fucking tooth out!” he growled.

“I-I,” Madison stuttered, stumbling back towards her horse.

Trent looked down at his tooth again, seeing the slight glint of gold from a filling he’d gotten years ago after a nasty cavity. Curiously he picked it up, walking towards the frightened Dullahan. There was a gasp, and the armored figure fell over, scuttling backwards.

“Is it… the gold?” he wondered aloud.

“Trent, whatever you’re doing, keep doing it!” Lupe shouted.

“Don’t let that foul stuff near me!” Madison wailed, “stop, in the name of Death, I order you!”

Trent placed a booted foot on the armored figure’s chest and pressed down, pinning the now decidedly solid Dullahan in the dirt. He grinned, revealing an empty spot where the tooth had been just a few back from his wolfen canines. With a chuckle he brought the tooth down, preparing to touch the gold to the specter.

“WAIT!” Madison called, this time not the same echoing voice form nowhere, but from… the horse’s saddlebag?

Trent sighed, “why?” he demanded, “I’m pretty sure you were about to kill us all.”

“I was just scaring you off, you three were harassing the faculty and-“

“Harassing the faculty?” Trent muttered, walking towards the horse. It had gone from a terrifying hell-beast to a seemingly friendly stallion in seconds, pawing the pavement idly while Trent moved to its saddlebag. “We’re here to get back something those two stole!”

Trent unbuttoned the bag where Madison’s voice had come from, and his eyes went wide as he peered in and saw a pair of blue eyes looking back at him.

“I uh… may have misunderstood things?” Madison’s head said, smiling weakly as Trent scooped it out like a soccer ball.

“Hey guys, looky what I found!” he called, holding up Madison’s scowling head.

“Yes, you win, I give up, just please put the gold away!” Madison begged, “seriously, I’ll EEEE-“

She squealed as Trent began spinning the head on the tip of his finger like a basketball, “Check it out Lupe, can I keep it?”

“Trent, quit fucking around,” Lupe shouted, carrying the still limp Valeria back over the now flame-free bridge.

“S-Stop playing with my head!” Madison demanded as her body staggered to its feet behind them, “Look, I’m sorry, I think this whole thing was a misunder-“

“Two points!” Trent shouted, shooting Madison’s head like a basketball into a nearby wastebin.

“YOU GET ME OUT OF HERE AT ONCE, OR I WILL LEAVE YOUR SOUL IN THE CURSED BOGS OF SLIGO!” Madison ranted, her voice echoing again.

Lupe shouldered Valeria’s limp form onto Trent, then with a sigh and a few swears of her own, went to pick the head out of the garbage. When she returned with Madison’s head, there was a bit of gum stuck in her red hair, and a furious look on her face.

“Good vork,” Valeria said, flexing her fingers as control of her body returned to her, “you are the Dullahan, yes?” she asked Madison, a fanged grin on her face.

“I am,” she muttered, “one of them anyway… you’d best show respect, Lady Death is very fond of me!”

“I’m sure,” Valeria chuckled, “for now though, you vill pledge fealty to me.”

“And if I refuse?” Madison asked coldly.

“I vill allow my volves to play football vith you,” Valeria said, standing upright with a grin as her strength returned.

Madison sighed, “fine, I’m yours, can you put my head back on my body now? There should be a green ribbon in my bag-“

“Not so fast,” Valeria said, taking the head from Lupe, “ve have many other things to discuss first…” she looked back at the building where the fight had started with a scowl. The doctors were long gone, “Tell me vhat you know of those two, and leave nothing out.”

“What’s this show called again?” Candy asked, sitting on Alex’s desk and looking up at the anime playing on her PC screen.

“Naruto,” Alex said, she hadn’t really been paying attention, she’d just put the show on for some background noise while she did some grinding in her favorite RPG. Dan was hovering over her shoulder, his misty form cooling the air around him as he watched her game with a frown.

“Your party is really unbalanced,” he muttered, “you need at least one healer-“

“I’ll buy healing items!” she said, ignoring him.

“Stop talking to yourself!” Candy demanded, sitting up and turning around to face the giant NEET, “it’s creepy, and also do you ever clean this place?” she gestured at the pigsty of a room, Alex’s dirty clothes and various junk food wrappers littered the floor.

“Hey, I’ll live how I want,” Alex said defensively, “and I’m not talking to myself I’m talking to Dan!”

“Oh right, the boyfriend that only you can see,” Candy muttered, crossing her arms.

“Hey! Valeria can see him!” Alex protested, “and if you’re going to keep sassing me, I’ll just stick you back in your terrarium!”

“So that’s it then, I’m just your pet now?” Candy spat, “I always knew you were a weirdo Alex, but getting off on some weird lesbian fantasy of owning me-“

“HEY!” Alex said, almost falling back in her chair, “y-you watch your mouth!”

“Chill out Alex,” Dan laughed, “I uh… I can sense people’s emotional states and…”

“What?” Alex asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m not sure how to put this, and I could be wrong, but I think Candy is really turned on right now for some reason,” he said.

Alex raised an eyebrow, she flicked the off switch on her handheld console, then sat it down, regarding Candy for a moment. The Green haired girl gulped and edged backwards, stumbling on the keyboard and landing with her ass on the spacebar.

“Yeah,” Alex said with a grin, “this is all my creepy dream come true, I own you now, and I’m going to dress you up in cute little outfits and make you do slutty dances for me across my keyboard and maybe I’ll even start making you call me mistress. How’s all that sound Candy?”

“W-Wha?” Candy was almost drooling, looking up at her, wide-eyed.

“Yeah, you broke her,” Dan laughed, looking down at the tiny woman.

Alex burst out laughing, “hey, Candy, earth to Candy!” she snapped her fingers.

Candy regained her composure, “What!?” she snarled.

“I’m just going to keep you here until Brendan figures out what we’re doing with you, so whatever else you think is going on, just relax,” she laughed.

“Oh, okay,” Candy muttered.

Is she… disappointed? Alex fought another laugh, “don’t you have like a bunch of court dates coming up anyways? I mean I know my room is dirty but it’s got to beat jail.”

“Yeah,” Candy muttered with a sigh, “I guess.” She slumped backwards, laying across the keyboard with her arms spread wide, “honestly, I’m not sure how I fucked up enough to get to this point.”

“Hey, I was an honor roll student in high school, now I’m… well me,” Alex said with a sigh.

“And I died playing video games,” Dan said, “life… er, death, comes at you fast.”

Candy blinked, “I think I just heard him… he said died playing video games?” She started laughing, “okay, Dan, if that is you, that is a really pathetic way to go.”

Dan scowled and rolled his eyes. A blue glow appeared around one of Alex’s discarded socks, and a moment later it flew up to the table. Candy turned and screamed in surprise as it “devoured” her, sweeping her down inside of it. The blue glow intensified a moment, and the top of the soiled sock tied itself, sealing a thrashing Candy inside of it.

“I wonder where she got the idea that I was some kind of lesbian stalker?” Alex mused, watching Candy fight the confines of her old sock.

“Well Alex, I didn’t want to say anything,” Dan said, “but I know your discord profile pic was cropped from a yuri Doujin.”

Alex coughed, “I err… I was reading it for the plot!” Alex insisted.

“I read that one when I was alive, and I know exactly how much plot it has,” Dan said smugly, causing Alex to go red.

Alex blinked, then looked up at him, “hey… since you’re dead, can you uh… well, do you still-“

“Fap?” Dan asked, “jerk it? Masturbate?” Alex nodded and he shrugged, “yeah, that’s where ectoplasm comes from.”

Brendan stared at his shirtless reflection in the mirror. He sighed, the yellow eyes were one thing, but when had he gotten so…

I’m ripped? He flexed a pair of pecs that definitely hadn’t been there the other day, or had they? He took a look at himself and really studied his body. He didn’t exactly look like a body builder, but for a man who hadn’t done a pushup since high school PE, he definitely had some form to him.

He heard the door open, and he threw on a shirt with a sigh and went to greet them.

Trent filed in first, collapsing on the couch in a huff, “what a night,” he laughed.

“Did you find the doctors?” Brendan asked as Lupe filed in next.

“No, they got away,” Trent said, “we fought the headless horseman… or woman, though.”

“The headless-“ he balked as Valeria entered next, a severed head in one hand and with her other guiding a headless black armored figure inside.

“Hi Brendan,” Madison’s head said, causing him to jump.

“H-Hi Madison,” he asked numbly, “how’s the bookstore?”

“The guy I got to replace you is even worse than you were,” Madison said coolly.

“The doctors set her upon us, but she serves me now,” Valeria said proudly, tossing the head to Brendan, who caught it, finding himself eye to eye with a scowling Madison.

“So… you’re a monster?” Brendan asked uncomfortably.

“I am a spirit who ferries the souls of the damned to their-“

“Yeah, she’s a sleepy hollow thing,” Trent said excitedly, “she even wears a pumpkin for a head, it’s awesome.”

“There’s so much more to it than that,” Madison said angrily, “Brendan, put my head back on.”

He looked to Valeria for approval, and the vampire grinned and nodded. With a shrug Brendan placed Madison’s head upon the imposing black armored body. She reached into her pocket, withdrawing that familiar green ribbon, and a moment later tied it tightly around her neck.

“Much better,” she sighed, swiveling her head, “so what is it you people are doing? Forming some kind of monster army?”

“I am uniting all creatures of the night and establishing dominance over this place of power,” Valeria explained, “a Dullahan at my beck and call vill be a valuable asset…”

“I’ll bet,” Madison growled angrily, “look, I really just want to run the bookstore, I’ve been there over a century at this point and I’d like to get in at least one more, so-“

“You have my leave,” Valeria waved dismissively, “I vill call you vhen you are needed.”

Madison rolled her eyes, then headed towards the door, her armor clinking as she went. Her head turned a complete one hundred eighty degree turn as she looked them over one final time, then with a sigh she snapped her fingers. Her black horse galloped up from the darkness, and with a leap she mounted it and fled into the night.

“Valeria,” Brendan said, “we really need to talk.”

The vampire froze, her nose twitching as if she smelled something rotten, “Candy vas here?” she hissed, her fangs protruding and her yellow eyes flashing briefly.

“She was,” Brendan admitted, “Alex and I, we handled it.”

“Vhere is that vorm?” Valeria demanded.

“It’s dealt with,” Brendan said firmly, “Valeria, she doesn’t matter right now, look!” he pointed to his eyes, his own yellows meeting hers.

She froze, seeming a little shocked, then she slowly smiled and stroked his cheek. For a moment he thought she would lean in and kiss him, but her hand traced down his side and she gripped his hand. Slowly, almost like in a dream, she led him towards the door.

“Hey Valeria,” Lupe began, watching her go from the kitchen, “what should we-“

“As you vish,” Valeria said, waving her hand, “I have… other things to attend to.” The others watched the pair leave as Madison had a moment earlier.

Brendan watched as Valeria separated from him slightly, taking a breath and smiling at him. He started as they lifted off from the grass together, looking down and watching the world disappear. It wasn’t as though he was being carried, he felt… light, as though he were flying himself.

“Keep a firm grip on my hand,” Valeria laughed as they passed over the low lights of the late autumn night, the stars poking feebly through the haze of the overcast sky.

He felt the wind in his hair, and squeezed her hand a little tighter, looking down at the world. With a sigh he closed his eyes, determined to enjoy the sensation.

They landed a few minutes later, slowly lowering down in front of Valeria’s gothic manor. She led him inside, still holding his hand tightly as the lights illuminated the entryway seemingly of their own free will.

“I’m sorry I vasn’t there vhen it happened,” Valeria said, turning to face him finally, “vhen your eyes changed I mean…”

“You knew this would happen?” Brendan asked uncertainly.

“Not now, but… in time I expected it, hoped…” Valeria said quietly, “vhen a vampire has a familiar, vun vhich is fed upon regularly, they begin to develop some of our traits…” The tiniest hint of red appeared in those pale cheeks, and she smiled and looked away, “if there is a certain… connection.”

“Connection?” he asked curiously.

“Brendan,” Valeria said, looking up and meeting his yellow eyes with hers, “do you… love me?”

He gulped, “Yes,” he croaked, his throat suddenly dry.

“Then ve vill be vun forever…” Valeria whispered, embracing him a passionate kiss. She parted, already draining his size as his eyes went from level with hers, to level with her chin, then her breasts, down her body, until finally he looked up at her gigantic form from a familiar place on the floor.

“Undress,” she ordered with a fanged grin, slowly slipping her shoes off.

He obeyed, quickly pulling his shirt over his head while Valeria watched eagerly from above. As he stumbled out of his pants he grunted as he was knocked off his feet by Valeria’s soft probing toe, gently the enormous digit pinned him to the floor. He gasped as he felt the toe, almost as thick as his torso, drift over his naked body. He gritted his teeth, determined to use some of that new muscle to force the toe off him, and for a moment, his arms shaking with exertion, he almost did, but she simply pressed down again, pinning him to the floor with a giggle.

“You are stronger, perhaps vun day you vill be able to unpin yourself from beneath my toe?” She brought her foot down again, pinching his body between her toes and lifting him to her hand, gently plucking him between her fingers as he was lifted up to her grinning face. She brought him to her lips, the massive pillows enveloping him slightly as she placed a gentle kiss over his entire body.

She reached behind her, flourishing her hand slightly as she pulled a string on the back of her dress, causing the red fabric to collapse off her body like a waterfall, revealing the milky white flesh and ample curves beneath.

“Fangtastic,” Brendan breathed with a smile, looking over her body. She was wearing a lacy red bra that barely contained her breasts, and a thong style pair of deep crimson panties that rode up her hips, accentuating their look as she slowly sauntered, rather than floated, up the stairs.

“Flatterer,” Valeria chuckled. With a wave of her hand the door to her bedroom opened, and the slab of the coffin lid in the center of the room slowly lifted with a creak, revealing the velvet red lining of Valeria’s “bed.”

She lifted off the ground, her body going vertical she held him to her chest, then slowly, together, they descended down, Valeria’s back meeting the padding as she sighed comfortably.

“You vill stay with me, sleep here vith me…” she said, half an order, half a request.

“Okay,” he said softly, looking at the massive breasts on either side of him, “the sun’s coming up soon anyway, I guess I’ll have to avoid it now-“

The pair of mountains on either side of him jiggled as Valeria laughed, “you vill have some aspects of a creature of the night, but you vill be able to valk in the sun… you are a human yet after all.” She almost purred, snuggling him against herself, her powerful fingers coiled tightly around his tiny body, “perhaps I vill see the sunrise vun day too.”

“What do you mean?” Brendan asked curiously.

“It is said that a vampire vill not burn in the embrace of their true love,” she said, squeezing him tightly, “I… am hesitant to test it, old prophecy and legend being so full of metaphor and double meaning as it is you understand.”

“I don’t,” he said, “but it’s nice to know I’ll still be able to go out on sunny days, even if I’m living the night life more and more these days.”

“Enough of the future,” Valeria murmured, “I have plans for you now.”

She traced him down along her body again, bringing him down to those thong style panties. With a humm of pleasure she slowly slipped him under the satiny fabric, rushing his body along her tight trimmed jet black pubic hair before pressing him into the familiar soft entrance.

“Mmm…” she arced her back, closing her eyes and rubbing herself through the panties, encouraging him to crawl deeper inside her.

With how wet she’d become he was easily forced inside, and his movements triggered the familiar tightening and increasing slickness around him as her walls squeezed around him, almost massaging him in a forceful embrace that he was utterly powerless to resist.

Valeria hovered slightly out of the coffin, squeezing her legs together as her tiny lover squirmed deep in the depths of her womanhood. She panted, her yellow eyes shooting open as the beginning of orgasm raced along her spine.

Brendan felt her pussy contract around him, squeezing the air from his lungs in the darkness, and as he gasped he inhaled the taste of her arousal, her scent coating him as she came.

Valeria slowly hovered back down to the coffin, sighing contentedly as her head hit her pillow. She closed her eyes, flicking her finger and causing the coffin lid to slide shut, sealing the two of them in darkness just as the first rays of the sun poked around the closed curtains of the bedroom.

Brendan slid out of her, his back against the satin hammock of her thong. He blinked, realizing she’d sealed the coffin lid, then tried to climb upwards along her body.

“No, no, no,” Valeria murmured sleepily, easily pushing him back down into her underwear with a single finger, “you vill stay in there tonight… now rest.”

Brendan sighed and fought the urge to chuckle, settling in and accepting that he’d be spending the day sleeping a lot closer to her than he intended. The journey inside of her, along with the night’s excitement, had worn him out, and he collapsed against her skin, held tightly there by her panties as sleep took him and the vampire together.

They remained there together, sleeping the day away, and while Brendan wasn’t sure when or how it happened, he was at his full size in Valeria’s loving embrace. The coffin lid flew open as the last rays of the sun disappeared, and Valeria stretched, yawning dramatically as she sat up, forcing Brendan up as well.

“Good morning,” he said with a smile, “or… good evening I guess.”

“You smell of my nethers,” Valeria teased, hovering her way out of the coffin with a smile, “I vill enjoy vashing the smell off you…”

Their conversation was interrupted by a scratching at the window, and Valeria frowned. She flicked her wrist, and the curtains pulled back as the glass panes flew open, admitting a large owl holding a letter in its talons.

“What’s that?” Brendan asked, “your Hogwarts letter?”

“I don’t understand the reference,” Valeria muttered, taking the letter from the owl and tearing it open, “ve have used birds of the night to convey our messages for centuries…” she scanned the letter, then went quiet.

“What’s wrong?” Brendan asked, hurrying to her side.

“M-My mother is coming to visit,” Valeria stuttered, “she vill be here by the end of the veek!”

End Notes:

Fun folklore fact, you can use gold to repel a Dullahan, the more you know!

The Elder by Greenanon

 

“Small towns have long memories and pass their horrors down ceremonially from generation to generation.”

-Salem’s Lot, Stephen King

The pair of doctors and their student assistant stood on the front lawn of Dr. West’s small house just off campus. West took a step to the front of the group, the dead leaves and browned grass crunching under her feet as she put her hands on her hips and took a deep breath of the cool autumn morning air.

“Look at that,” she said excitedly, pointing up at the sun, “daybreak, and no vampire.

“I daresay our spectral friend must have won the day!” Stein agreed.

“Should we go thank her or something?” Howard asked.

Stein waved a hand dismissively, “we can credit her in the papers we’re going to publish once our research is completed. Now tonight I suggest we prepare the growth apparatus again, only this time-“

They were cut off by a beat up old car, Brendan’s, pulling into their driveway. The trio watched, stunned, as Trent, Lupe, and Madison exited the vehicle, all looking fairly human.

“W-Why Madison dear,” West stammered, “it’s uh… good to see you!”

“I’ve had a talk with these people,” she said coolly, the green ribbon around her neck dancing in the wind, “just give them the damn book back, you don’t want any part of Die Vermis Mysteriis anyway.”

“Hey, remember me?” Trent growled, causing Howard to shrink back in fear.

“Relax nerds,” Lupe laughed, “the boss lady with the fangs doesn’t want us to kill you… today, provided you see reason.”

“Honestly she’s being really lenient,” Trent muttered, “she beat the shit out of us.”

“We will never surrender the book!” West laughed.

“Oh, for the love of…” Howard sighed, then ran into the house.

“Wait!” West screamed in horror, “Stein, stop him!”

The other doctor ran towards the door, but before she could block the doorway Howard emerged, carrying the ancient tome in his hands. He marched past the two stunned scientists, then handed to the surprised werewolves in a defiant motion.

“There, this horror is done,” Howard declared, “take this book back to whatever lair the white worm you serve resides in!”

“Oh, I wouldn’t call her that,” Lupe chuckled, “anyways I think she will be by to discuss things with all three of you at some point, I know you took some other stuff from her but giving this bad boy,” she patted the book, “back to us? It’ll probably earn you some good treatment…”

“What business would that otherworldly girl have with us, if she has her book back?” Stein demanded.

“You’re dabbling in high sorcery,” Madison said neutrally, “in a land she intends to claim dominion over.”

“Sorcery!?” West snapped, “nonsense, it’s merely sufficiently advanced science, just because the vampire doesn’t understand-“

“I’m sure she will enjoy hearing your explanations,” Madison said, “but like myself, I believe you two will soon be bound to her service.”

“Hey, it ain’t bad,” Lupe laughed, “now you three don’t leave town or anything, got it?”

To accentuate the threat, Lupe walked over to a black sedan parked in West’s driveway, her own vehicle, and extended her claws. She sliced through the thick rubber like it was tissue paper. The sound of the tire deflating accompanied the three monsters as they entered Brendan’s car again, the engine humming to life as they pulled out of the driveway.

“T-The vampire,” West stuttered.

“I know,” Howard said fearfully, “I’d hoped she wouldn’t come for us if we gave her the book, but-“

“She’s trying to steal our research!” West fumed.

“There must be some kind of publishing company in Transylvania for scientific journal articles,” Stein agreed.

The two angrily turned on Howard, “How could you give them the book?” West snapped, poking her finger into his chest as he backed slowly up the house walkway.

“T-They would have torn us to pieces!” he protested.

“We could have come up with something!” West said, “we could have-“ she froze, seeing a single ancient parchment page on the floor of the house’s entryway. With a grin she leaned down, snatching it up.

“What is it?” Stein asked, peering over the other doctor’s shoulder.

“Howard, you genius!” West crowed, holding it up for Stein, “it was a ruse, he secreted this one page of the book out for us, the most important one!”

“I did?” Howard muttered. He didn’t feel it was the best time to reveal that the remaining page had more to do with faulty binding than anything on his part. “I did!” he agreed with a smile, “the uh… most important one?”

“Yes,” West said, flouring the page to the other two, “obviously the problem with the Dullahan was that she wasn’t a big enough fish, if we want to rid ourselves of this vampire, we’ve got to go straight to the very top of the pecking order.”

“The crawling chaos?” Stein read, stroking her chin, “Nyarlathotep? Sounds vaguely Egyptian…”

“I’m certain if we just call this creature up, we can make some sort of bargain with it to assist us,” West exclaimed.

“Uh, what do you suppose this Crawling Chaos person is going to want in exchange?” Howard asked nervously.

“I don’t know, we can ask once we’ve completed this summoning ritual!” West said, reading the page, “Now what do you suppose Shrike-Blood is, and how could we get some?”

“Brendan hurry!” Valeria called in a panic, “you must move that coffin up into the guest room! Mother vill need her own quarters.”

“Got it,” he grunted, trying his best to drag the massive black casket. Even with the strength he’d been developing over the last few days it was impossibly heavy.

“And go to the basement and find a writing desk next,” Valeria shouted, hovering by him as she took a duster to the cobwebs up in the far corners of the room, “mother vill vant vun of those too!”

“Of course she will,” Brendan grunted, forcing the coffin up over the edge of the top stair.

“You guys need a hand?” Trent called, leading the others into the main hall.

“Yeah, this stuff is heavy,” Brendan smiled.

“We read the docs the riot act,” Lupe said, “and we got this back,” she hefted the book.

Valeria squealed, and with a blur of motion she was at Lupe’s side, taking it from the werewolf, “there vere others taken, but… this vas the most important one.” She sighed with relief and giggled slightly, “if I didn’t have this vhen mother arrived… vell, it vould have been bad.”

“Should we really be leaving Doctor Evil and her twin sister on the lam?” Trent asked, “I mean, they seemed pretty well intimidated and all, but-“

“I vill have many uses for a pair of mad scientists such as them,” Valeria said, “vhen this business vith mother is done, I vill direct their research into more beneficial directions… for now mother’s visit is my priority.”

“So what now?” Madison asked.

“You vill help me prepare for mother’s arrival!” she said with a grin. With a flick of Valeria’s wrist the cabinet beneath the sink opened, sponges and cleaning chemicals levitated out towards the wolves and the Dullahan.

“And just like that, being a minion sucks again,” Lupe growled.

“Put it on!” Alex laughed, holding the tiny sailor moon outfit out towards Candy.

“I won’t!” Candy said, crossing her arms and turning away from the giant NEET. She was standing on Alex’s desk, the soft glow of the computer monitor illuminating her features.

“Dan,” Alex said with a sigh.

The ghost manifested as an ethereal phantom, his translucent fingers coming down on Candy’s exposed midriff.

“H-hey!” Candy protested, laughing as invisible fingers tickled her ribcage.

“Aww, you’re so cute!” Alex teased, “and you’ll look even cuter when you put this on!”

“She really should,” Dan said, “she’s been wearing those clothes since I shrank her, they’ve got to stink by now.”

“Y-You’re saying my clothes stink!?” Candy laughed, doubling over as Dan kept tickling her, “y-you haven’t changed once since I shrank either!”

Alex frowned, then lifted her arm, grimacing at the odor as she took a sniff, “Ugh, she’s got me…”

“I don’t really smell stuff since dying,” Dan said with a shrug, “unless I’m possessing someone or something.”

“H-He can possess people!?” Candy wheezed.

“Glad to see you’re hearing him more and more,” Alex giggled, “and I guess he can!”

“Objects too,” Dan said.

Alex bit her lip, “hey uh, Dan, could you possess like… a vibrator?”

The ghost started a moment, “I uh… sure?”

“YOU FUCKING GROSS NEET!” Candy shouted, “Y-You’re-“ she stopped, almost rolling off the desk laughing as Dan’s energy surrounded her, continuing the tickling, “y-you’re going to make me dress up like your little doll, then you’re shoving Dan’s soul up your greasy unwashed c-“

“Okay,” Alex said darkly, scooping Candy up just as she would have tumbled off the desk, “first off, if Dan ends up possessing a uh… thing of mine, I think most guys would call that dying and going to heaven.”

“It’s not an unappealing idea,” the ghost admitted with a smile.

“And second,” Alex said, “you’ve spent the last four days since shrinking laying around here eating junk food and watching anime with me, and that was the only fucking time I’ve ever seen you smile.”

“L-Look, that one show with the spirit detective guy and the big fighting tournament wasn’t terrible,” Candy squeaked as Alex’s fingers curled around her.

“I think you like laying around in my dark dingy room, eating chips that are the size of your body, and watching shitty Japanese cartoons with me!” Alex said with an evil grin, “and I think you find it super hot to be stuck in my hand like this.” She squeezed Candy, causing the tiny woman to squeal in something that sounded suspiciously like pleasure.

“Damn,” Dan laughed, hovering down to look at the shrunken woman, “she’s flaring on my senses, she might cum if you touch her-“

“I WOULD NOT!” Candy shouted.

Alex rolled her eyes, then brought her other hand down, a single digit extending and forcing it’s way between Candy’s legs and up under her skirt. She found what she was looking for, and with a slow deliberate motion ground her fingertip against the outside of Candy’s underwear.

“Oh fuck me,” Candy moaned, her head lolling back as Alex’s finger instantly brought her to orgasm.

“Wow!” Alex laughed, “the great and terrible Candy, and she’s cumming herself over one little poke from my finger!”

“Oh god,” Candy hissed, her legs wrapping around the fingertip like a lover and bucking her hips against it.

“The teasing is doing it more,” Dan said idly, “what’s the matter doll-girl? Is this kind of treatment what you’ve been after the whole time?”

“Fuck if I know,” Candy wheezed, collapsing backwards as Alex’s hand closed on her again, “okay… goddamn, yes, I like laying around here watching your stupid fucking anime and eating like crap, this is the most relaxed I think I’ve been in years, is that what you wanted to hear?”

“No, what I wanted to hear was ‘yes miss Alex, I’m going to put on the Sailor Moon outfit,’ but I’ll admit that was kind of funny to get out of you too,” Alex chuckled, “what do you think Dan? Did dolly here earn a raincheck on the magical girl outfit?”

“Well, that vampire wants you present for some kind of greeting for her mother right?” Dan said, “I feel like you should put her in something that isn’t a five-day old set of clothes… also Alex, you should probably go shower and change too.”

“Oh my god I’ve had a boyfriend for a week and he’s already bossing me around,” Alex laughed, setting back into her gaming chair, “okay, Candy do you want me to go try to buy you some Barbie clothes or something?”

“Give me the Sailor Moon outfit,” Candy said with a defeated sigh, “can you scrub me off in the sink or something? Ghost boy is right, I have wicked BO.”

The week passed quickly; Valeria seemed to panic with each passing hour. Instead of her usual flights over the city, she spent them inside, studying obscure tomes, or ordering Brendan about in various cleaning tasks, polishing chandeliers, sink basins, and other areas that he was sure that Valeria’s mother couldn’t possibly notice.

The night of her arrival was filled with tension, the vampire had ordered all of her “minions” to gather in the main hall of the house. The pair of werewolves were dressed as a maid and a butler respectively, causing Lupe to scowl and mutter under her breath. Madison had appeared in a simple button up shirt, the green ribbon around her neck flashing in the low light.

“You couldn’t have vorn your armor!?” Valeria hissed, “that terrible ebony stuff you vore vhen ve fought?”

“No,” Madison said simply, a slight smile on her face at the vampire’s exasperation.

Valeria sighed and moved to Alex, who was holding a shrunken Candy in her hands while Dan hovered behind her, “and you, you are supposed be my Medium, yet you have no crystal ball, and you are veering… vhat is Bleach?”

“You said to wear something that showed I communicated with the afterlife,” Alex said, pointing to the design on the front, “my old Bleach t-shirt is the closest thing I’ve got to that.”

She grumbled under her breath, then looked down at the shrunken Candy, “and you!” she scowled, “look more defeated, pathetic, humiliated!”

“Don’t worry I’ll do my best,” Candy said sarcastically.

“Do not mock me!” Valeria said angrily, “I vanted to crush you like the bug you are! Brendan and Alex think this vould be cruel however, and my heart is far too soft to upset them!”

Candy gulped, “uh, yeah okay, pathetic and defeated, got it.”

“How do I look?” Brendan asked, walking down the stairs in a red jacket and puffed shirt. Valeria had picked the outfit for him, and it looked almost like something he’d expect a 17th century noble to wear.

“Vunderful,” Valeria beamed, rushing to his side with a blur.

The group started as a knock came at the door. Trent moved to open it, but before he could the doorknob turned, and as if of its own accord, the door swung open. The cool night air filled the entryway, the slight fog rolling along the floor. The only sound was the slight *click* of heels on the hardwood floors.

“Greetings mother!” Valeria called excitedly as the pale woman stepped into the hall.

She was taller than Valeria was, with higher cheekbones and a sterner air, where Valeria looked to be in her early 20s, Brendan would have guessed her mother at somewhere in her 30s, there was simply a more austere air about her, for all that she looked like she could be the younger vampire’s sister, rather than her mother.

“Valeria,” she nodded.

Valeria cleared her throat and turned to the group, “presenting Lady Eleanor Tepes, my mother!”

“A pleasure to meet you all,” Lady Eleanor said coolly, strutting into the hallway, “I am glad to see that my daughter has taken her duties somevhat seriously…”

“M-Mother, vith these servants at my command, there is no force vhich could contest our mastery of this town and the energies vhich come from-“

“Yes yes,” Lady Eleanor sighed, “I did not expect any formidable force to oppose you, if there vas such a being here I vould have come myself… now let us see vhat you have gathered under your banner…”

She stopped, looking at Trent and Lupe, “the volves are… acceptable.”

“Damn right,” Lupe growled.

The Elder vampire stopped a moment, then smirked, “they must enjoy their servitude if the vould vear such costumes…”

“Told you these were stupid,” Lupe whispered, gesturing to the formal maid and butler outfits.

“And this must be your medium?” she asked, walking to Alex, Dan, and Candy. “Ah, ghost, did you perhaps die a violent death?”

“Well uh,” Dan began uncertainly, “it was an M rated game, sure…”

Her eyes drifted down to Candy, “and vhat do we have here?” she grinned and reached down, a long pale finger drifting over Candy’s hair and causing the tiny woman to shiver at the elder Vampire’s touch. “The medium and her ghost, did they curse you to be like this?” she asked curiously.

Candy licked her lips and launched into a speech she’d been given, “I foolishly tried to oppose Miss Valeria, and to teach me the error of my ways the ghost turned me into a pet for his mistress…”

“I do prefer death for defeated foes,” Lady Eleanor said with some distaste, “but… I suppose this treatment is suitable warning for your enemies.”

“And you medium?” she asked, looking at Alex. “This… garment…” she gestured to the Bleach T-Shirt, “is there some hidden meaning I cannot ascertain?”

“Oh yeah,” Alex said excitedly, “so it commemorates the anime Bleach, which is the tale of Ichigo Kurosaki, who becomes a Japanese god of death-“

“A Shinigami?” Valeria’s mother mused, “I have had dealings vith them… and this Ichigo, he vas some protégé of theirs?”

“I have some DVDs if you want to borrow them,” Alex said excitedly, “just-“

“Please forgive Alex,” Madison said, moving ahead of her, “our… resident medium is prone to the usual madness of her sort.”

“A Dullahan?” Eleanor said with an amused smirk “My daughter has outdone herself… vhat unholy ground do you claim as your own?”

“University Bookstore,” Madison said without skipping a beat, “it is a place where the innocent and eager are separated from their hard earned wealth.”

“Indeed?” Valeria’s mother asked, an eyebrow raised, “I vas not avare of any such place here… but then Stokerville is a place of power, vhich is vhy it is important for our family to control it.” She stopped before Valeria, who looked like she was about to start shaking under her mother’s austere gaze. “Your gathered forces are acceptable, given your relatively short stay in this country, but I question if they could withstand an assault from those thing vhich dwell between worlds and vhich desire this vun for themselves…”

She clapped her hands suddenly, “I have seen enough, you are all dismissed, save for the familiar,” she glared at Brendan icily, and he felt a pit form in his stomach. The others slowly filed out, casting quick looks at the pair of vampires and the unlucky human that would be remaining with them. Madison left last, and shot Brendan just the tiniest hint of a smile before closing the door behind her.

“Attend me,” Eleanor snapped her fingers at Brendan, walking over to the grand couch in the living room and kicking her shoes off. She wiggled her bare toes impatiently, looking at Brendan.

Valeria cleared her throat, looking at him desperately. Brendan slowly walked into the living room, shooting a quick look at Valeria, who nodded nervously. He fell to his knees, and slowly began rubbing the elder vampire’s feet. Like Valeria’s they were soft, pale, and had a strange scent almost like allspice which quickly coated his hands as he worked.

“Ahh,” Eleanor sighed happily, “it vould seem he has some use after all… tell me… Brendan, is it?”

“Y-Yes ma’am,” he stuttered as Valeria nervously hovered into a nearby armchair.

“I see you bear yellow eyes, this vould mean that your relationship vith my daughter has come quite far, no?”

“I think so, yeah?” he said, still rubbing her feet. With a smirk she crossed her legs, allowing him to work the other while she continued to look down on him imperiously.

“So vhat is it that makes you think you are fit to be the personal familiar of a vampire of such pedigree as Valeria?” She drawled, enjoying his subservience, “are you a great varrior perhaps? A scholar of note?”

“Mother!” Valeria said angrily, “stop this-“

“Quiet girl,” Eleanor snapped, pulling her feet out of Brendan’s grasp. She leaned forward, smiling as she cupped his chin in her hands, “vhat exactly do you offer my daughter? Vhy should she accept you as her eternal shield and servant?” She scowled.

“I love her!” he insisted, pulling away from Eleanor and causing Valeria to gulp nervously.

Brendan suddenly felt the familiar tingling of his size being drained. He looked up as the smug elder vampire grew larger before him, the very couch she rested on becoming a massive cliff face as she sucked away his energy. Within seconds he was standing only as tall as her big toe, and he cried out in surprise as her foot darted forward, pinching him between her toes with a giggle.

“I suspect this is not the first time this has happened to you?” she teased, lifting her bare foot up to his hand so she could grab him. With a flourish she tossed him into the air, causing him to flail and scream in surprise before she easily snatched him again, opening her palm and letting him lay on it while her immense face looked down at him with an amused grin.

“You love my daughter,” she mocked, “fool boy, do you have any idea vhat servitude to this family entails?”

“S-She feeds on me,” Brendan said, fighting to keep his voice from shaking, “and I do what she says, is that-“

“Your eyes have already yellowed and you become more her creature vith every passing day, and you do not realize vhere this road of servitude leads,” Valeria smirked.

“Mother please,” Valeria said weakly, “It vould be better if Brendan and I had this conversation-“

“Silence!” she shouted, quickly quieting Valeria again, “you have been my daughter’s servant, faithfully I am sure,” she continued, “but how long did you think that this state of affairs vould last?”

“Uh…” Brendan gulped, “well, once I finish my degree I would probably get a job around here, maybe move in with her-“

“You are to be her servant forever Brendan,” Eleanor said with a smirk, “vhatever hopes and dreams you have for your little life… they are now gone.”

He gulped, “I uh… I hadn’t really thought about the long term implications I guess, but-“

“It vill not end there,” Eleanor said, “if you truly think yourself Valeria’s love, there vill come a day vhen she vill ask you to give up your humanity for her.”

Brendan started, looking at the massive columns that were Eleanor’s fingers as they seemed to close arund him, “y-you mean make me like… like you?”

Eleanor chuckled softly, “if every fledgling vas as myself, or even Valeria, the vorld might be a different place… but yes, you vill accept our pact, to forgo the peace of the grave and haunt the nights forever more… as a vampire.”

“That’s uh… that’s kind of a difficult decision to make right now,” Brendan muttered, his mind reeling.

“If you continue much further, the only path out of your servitude vith my daughter is death or undeath,” Eleanor scowled, “I do not know vhy she did not tell you this, perhaps she vished to wait until that point had already passed? To deny you the option to remain human?”

Valeria seemed to sink into the chair, refusing to meet Brendan or her mother’s eyes.

“Valeria?” Brendan asked quietly, peering through the fingers that imprisoned him. The vampire’s silence told him all he needed to hear. He slumped against Eleanor’s palm, defeated.

“It vould seem you two have much to discuss,” Eleanor said, standing up. She moved to Valeria’s side with a blur, depositing the tiny Brendan into her outstretched hand. “I vill retire for now, I am veary from the journey and the sun vill be upon us soon…” She paused, looking back to them, “Valeria, this is your first familiar, ve love and cherish them all, but not all are meant to join us, in my long life I have only found one who vas vorthy and villing… your father says hello dear, and vishes you to write more.” With that she began walking her way up the stairs, leaving the two of them alone.

Brendan stared up at Valeria’s face, the pale visage looming over him, “B-Brendan,” she stammered, “I can assure you, I vas going to tell you, to explain everything-“

“I think I need some time to think,” he said quietly.

Valeria sighed, slowly placing him on the ground. With a snap of her fingers his size was returned. He started turning to leave, but Valeria rushed to him, giving him a quick hug, that steely grip around his waist holding him in place for a moment.

“I am sorry,” she whispered, “take… take vhatever time you need, if you need to be released from my service… I understand.” She released him, stepping back, waiting for an answer.

He sighed, and didn’t reply as he continued towards the door.

End Notes:

Just a heads up I have some irl business to take care of and won't be updating this story until next week, sorry to leave it in such a grim spot lol

Staring at the Veil by Greenanon

"Welcome to the life hereafter! Sleepless nights, eternal laughter! Buy the farm and push up daisies, then get down with us creepy crazies!"

- Muppets Haunted Mansion Special

Brendan sighed as he looked at the sun poking through the curtains of his room. He hadn’t spoken to Valeria or any of the others since the night before, and as he forced himself to stand up and start getting dressed, he caught a hint of his yellowed eyes in the reflection of his computer monitor.

I might not have a reflection at all someday, he thought wryly.

There was a knock on his door, “come in,” he said with a sigh.

Trent pushed his way in, “hey… I heard there was some trouble with Valeria?”

“Yeah,” Brendan sighed, sitting on the bed, “I uh… well, I guess that being her eternal servant is a little more eternal than I anticipated.”

“So… she wants to make you like her someday?” Trent asked.

“Something like that, I guess the yellow eyes are just the first part of it,” he gestured to them.

“Yeah, mine still kind of freak me out,” Trent chuckled, looking at his own golden eyed reflection on the darkened computer monitor, “well, what are you worried about losing?” Trent asked finally.

“Losing?” Brendan asked.

“Yeah,” Trent explained, “so if you go off with Valeria and be her servant or whatever, then obviously your life plans are going to be a little off, is that the problem here?”

“Yeah,” he sighed, “it seems a little silly to finish my degree if I’m going to go off and become a vampire or something, like what’s the point? I’m not going to be getting a job, buying a house, or any of that other stuff. My whole life is going to be centered around her, and that’s before coming around to the idea that I’m not going to be human anymore…” He stared off into space a moment, “I think the thing that’s really bugging me though, is that she was going to keep going, keep me on the path to being… like her, and she wasn’t going to tell me, like I wouldn’t have had a say in it.”

“I didn’t really get a choice about becoming a wolf,” Trent mused, “Lupe bit me by accident, and for a few hours she was super apologetic about the whole thing, then she started barking orders,” he laughed, “I guess if I had to choose? Yeah, I’d still want to be one, even if I’m the pack beta apparently.”

“Yeah, gotta admit that one was a surprise to me,” Brendan laughed, “so how’s that work, is it like mind control?”

“No,” Trent said with a shrug, “like if she asked me to do something I really didn’t want to do I could refuse her pretty easily, I think I’m stronger than her, but… listening to her just feels good, I guess that’s the power of being the alpha wolf.”

“Sounds… interesting,” Brendan said with a smile.

“It certainly is,” Trent said with a grin, “anyway, what are you going to do about everything?”

“I don’t know,” Brendan said with a shrug, “I just… I just want this decision to be mine, when I make it I mean. I don’t know if I want to go near Valeria until I’ve made up my mind.”

“Suit yourself man,” Trent growled, “but personally? I don’t think you walk back from this stuff.” He got up to leave, and Brendan watched him go for a moment, thinking.

Being a wolf isn’t too much of a burden though, he thought, a vampire… what if I never see the sun again? What am I supposed to tell my family if I still look like I’m in my twenties a few decades from now?

With a sigh he grabbed his backpack, heading to campus for class.

“Now spin a little faster so the skirt goes up and I can see your panties,” Alex grinned, watching Candy dance across her desk wearing the tiny cosplay outfit.

“I-I’m not wearing any panties!” Candy protested, stopping the routine.

“I guess I’ll see your little bush then,” Alex teased, “now go!”

Candy sighed, doing a cartwheel across the desk, giving Alex and the ghost floating behind her an excellent view of everything as the skirt flipped in midair. She stopped the routine, spinning and letting the skirt fly up again, revealing the tiny patch of hair between her legs as Alex laughed and clapped in approval.

“What a good little doll you are!” Alex said. She reached into a bag of M&Ms and handed Candy one of the chocolates, in her hands it was almost like she was holding a small melon, and she beamed as she bit into it, easily cracking the thin candy shell.

“This is sooo good,” Candy moaned, the chocolate staining her face.

“I miss eating,” Dan muttered.

“If you want I’ll let you possess me later and you can go get a cheeseburger or something,” Alex said, “just try not to spend all day touching my boobs like last time, people stare.” She leaned over and grinned at her tiny captive, finishing her M&M, “so… Candy, your little dance got me all warmed up…”

Dan waved his hand, and Candy made a squeak of surprise as she was levitated up in front of the two of them. With another flick of Dan’s wrist Candy’s clothes flew off her, fluttering down to the desk.

Candy gulped, she’d known this was coming for some time, and the glistening wetness between her legs betrayed the fact that, while nervous, she was excited about what was about to happen. Alex’s giant face leered at her, licking those lips with a tongue almost as big as she was. A single finger traced out, easily parting Candy’s legs and gently applying pressure on her mound, causing her to moan slightly as Dan and Alex looked on.

“That’s good, squirm for me,” Alex giggled, “it’s going to do you a lot of good where you’re going.”

“W-Where I’m-“

“Are you going to put her in the front, or the back?” Dan asked excitedly.

Candy thrashed against her invisible bonds, “FRONT!” she squeaked.

“You’re my pet Candy, if I want you in the back you’ll go in the back,” Alex said dismissively. She saw Candy’s horrified face and laughed, “Fine, front, now be a good little girl and I’ll let you pick what we watch later.”

Candy licked her lips, “and… treats?

Alex smirked, Candy had seemingly fallen right into the role of her pet, and while she’d originally thought things were temporary, it seemed more and more likely that Candy was never moving out of the terrarium on Alex’s desk. Looking at the girl she’d been so scared of, dressed in cute outfits and begging her for treats? Alex couldn’t lie to herself, she loved it. Bizarrely Candy seemed happier too.

“Okay, you can have more treats, but you’ll need to run on your little wheel, I don’t want my little Candy Cane getting chubby!” She jokingly poked Candy’s tummy, causing the girl to squirm again at the slight tickle.

Her fingers curled around Candy, and the ghostly energy disappeared from around her, causing her to go limp in Alex’s hand as she was slowly lowered down to the girl’s pajama pants. Alex casually pulled them open, revealing a pair of pink panties that Candy knew hadn’t been changed in at least a day. The panties came away next, revealing the wild untamed bush that Alex rarely if ever trimmed.

Candy’s eyes went wide, “Oh come on Alex, I could get lost in there!”

“That’s the idea!” Alex giggled, “goodbye Candy.” She released her grip on the tiny girl, causing her to flail madly as she fell towards the opening of the panties. She landed with a soft thump, the hammock of the cotton fabric catching her back as the wild hair growth helped cushion the fall. Alex released the elastic with a *snap* sending Candy straight against her as the world darkened and the bigger girl pulled her pajama pants up again.

“Oh man she feels good in there,” Alex moaned. She looked at Dan, who was watching with an aroused look on his face, “hey, you! Go possess the hitachi wand and float it out here!”

Dan quickly disappeared into a ghostly vapor, flying over Alex’s head. A moment later she heard the drawer near her bed open, and there was a buzzing as the vibrating massage wand floated out of it’s own accord. Alex leaned back in her chair, grinning happily as the possessed toy slowly hovered between her legs, pressing Candy firmly against her wetness as the vibrations rocked them both.

Alex gripped the armrests of her computer chair, the twin feelings of the vibrating wand and Candy squirming feebly and trying to escape driving her to new heights of pleasure. It didn’t take her long to reach orgasm, soaking the trapped woman in her panties as the vibrating wand ground against her one final time, causing her to scream as she nearly fell out of her computer chair.

“Fuck,” Alex panted, collapsing backwards, “that was… whew.”

“Glad you had a good time,” Dan said, reappearing as the hitachi wand dropped, no longer possessed by the ghost. “How’s Candy holding up?”

“She’s still moving,” Alex said, patting her crotch with a giggle, “I imagine a building sized massage wand probably hit her a little harder than it did me…” Alex stretched, then scooted her chair closer to her PC, “hey, you up for a game of League?”

“Sure,” Dan said, floating towards the router, “are you going to let Candy out? It could be distracting…”

Alex giggled, looking down and imagining Candy struggling, tangled in her pubes and soaked in her cum, “Nah, she’s good where she is. I’ll keep focused, don’t worry.”

With a smirk and a shrug Dan disappeared into the router, and a moment later his profile logged in alongside Alex’s.

Valeria scowled, playing the house’s pipe organ in a haunting and angry tune as the moon rose in the sky outside the window. Her long pale fingers drifted over the keys, pounding at them in long mournful notes as sorrow welled inside her.

Brendan hadn’t returned at nightfall, she wasn’t sure if she’d expected him to, but having him really gone had left her feeling empty and slightly angry with herself. The pipe organ had called, and the notes filled the air.

“Valeria, vhat are you doing?” Her mother asked, hovering to her side with an annoyed look on her face.

“I am venting my sorrow and my rage mother!” the younger vampire snapped, “After you drove my familiar, whom I loved, avay from me! Because you did not approve mother? Vas he too poor? Too veak?”

The slap echoed through the room, leaving a red mark on Valeria’s cheek as she looked at her mother, stunned.

“I drove your familiar avay?” Eleanor asked angrily, “I varned him of vhat you vere doing… and no, he is not the man I imagined my daughter vould fall in love with, he is no conquering hero on a horse, or a vealthy titan of industry, or a vise scholar, but I vould gladly have allowed your relationship to move forvard Valeria, you own father farmed pigs before joining me as vun of the undead!” She sighed, shaking her head, “I intervened because Brendan was never given a true explanation of vhat you vere doing to him, you fed on him and allowed yourselves to grow close, you began valking him along the path to undeath vithout explaining it to him. That Valeria, is an unconscionable evil.”

“I vas going to tell him,” she muttered, “I vas… vaiting for the right moment.”

“The boy already has the eyes of the undead girl, the right moment passed you by!” Eleanor scowled. “I have given him a choice Valeria, if he returns to you, then I vill celebrate your love and give you every blessing I can offer, if he does not return to you… I forbid you to bother him any longer.”

“B-But mother-“

“Valeria,” Eleanor snapped, “I sent you to this place to establish your own fiefdom, to bring these lands under our family’s control… I now vonder if I have been too hasty, if perhaps I should drag you back to the old country for another few centuries…”

Valeria glared at her, but remained silent.

“I vill be returning home soon,” Eleanor said quietly, “I truly do hope everything vorks in your favor daughter… I vant only the best for you.”

Valeria watched her mother go, and with an angry scowl returned to her pipe organ, pouring her sorrow out once more.

Brendan walked through campus, his backpack over his shoulder. It was odd to be spending so much time here during the day, he’d increasingly become a night owl as he’d spent more time with Valeria and the rest. It had been a few days now, and he wondered how she was doing…

I’ll go talk to her soon, he promised himself.

“Brendan, vould you join me for a moment?”

He started, turning towards a table outside the student union. Eleanor was there, standing out from the other teachers and students on campus in one of those ornate red ball gowns that she and Valeria favored. Today she had sunglasses on, and despite the overcast sky she had the umbrella of the small table fully extended, shading her further.

“You can come out during the day?” he asked curiously, walking over to her and taking a seat.

“It is uncomfortable, but on a cloudy day such as this?” she gestured at the faint glow of the sun beyond the clouds, “I can manage… perhaps vun day vhen Valeria’s powers develop more fully she vill be able to do so…”

“How is Valeria?” he asked quietly.

“Inconsolable,” Eleanor said with a sigh, “as her mother it is quite upsetting to see her like this, but it had to be done… I vould not let her simply take your life from you.”

“Thanks,” he said with a sigh, “I’m… I’m beginning to wonder if I should just give it to her though.” He regarded the elder vampire for a moment, “what do you think? Did you come here to try to convince me?”

Eleanor giggled, lifting a coffee cup to her lips and taking a sip, “Convince you? No Brendan, but I… suspected your decision vas coming soon, and I vished to make sure it vas an informed vun.”

“So inform me then,” Brendan said, crossing his arms, “what am I really giving up here? Do I lose my soul? Am I supposed to never talk to friends and family again? Drop out of school?”

“I expect Valeria vould vant you to finish your education,” Eleanor mused, “in the long life of a vampire knowledge is rarely vasted.” She sighed, “if you return to her, you vill become more and more like us as time goes on… in truth I am surprised you developed the eyes of the undead so quickly, this is normally a thing vhich takes a familiar long years and many feedings. You vill age slower, you vill always be in the peak of health until…”

“Until she turns me?” he finished.

“Yes,” Eleanor sighed, “a familiar who goes that far, who begins to reap our blessings, vill reach a point vhere he must be turned or… pass on.”

“And is there any reason I wouldn’t want to be turned?” Brendan asked.

Eleanor shrugged, “you vill have to find your own familiar to feed off of, though as a couple I vould imagine Valeria vould vant to share vun… my husband and I have a vunderful young voman staying in our castle now who serves the purpose.” She paused a moment, “you vill see friends and family age and vither avay, though for such as us the barrier between life and death is not so wrought in iron…”

“You’re saying you talk to the ghosts of your dead relatives?” Brendan asked curiously, “I guess that would make immortality a little easier to swallow…”

“The dead have their own amusements, and often look down on the undead, who linger on this plane,” Eleanor said with a dismissive wave, “but yes… your own friend Alex commands ghosts, no?”

“Well, one,” he muttered, and commands is a bit of a stretch, I think.

“Please do make your decision soon Brendan,” Eleanor said, standing up, “Valeria has not fed since you last saw her, I tell her to simply pick vun of her other servants, but she vill not.”

“I won’t let her starve, I promise that much,” Brendan said with a wry grin.

“Good…” Eleanor bit her lip a moment, and the elder vampire seemed somewhat embarrassed, “Er… Brendan, I actually need to begin my journey home… are you done vith your studies for the day?”

“Yeah,” he said suspiciously, “why?”

“Vould you be villing to let me feed off of you?” Eleanor asked, “I vill of course return you to your home to avait regrowth…”

Brendan sighed, “I mean… sure I guess.”

“Delightful,” Eleanor laughed, a moment later the world became a blur as she lifted him bodily off the ground, vanishing inside a nearby building before he could so much as blink.

His head spun as she sat him down in a desk, his eyes blinking as the empty classroom came into focus.

“This should allow us some privacy,” Eleanor purred. Her fingers traced over the two faint bite marks on Brendan’s neck, the sign of Valeria’s own feedings. “Valeria vill know another has fed upon you,” Eleanor commented.

“I-Is that going to upset her?” Brendan asked nervously as Eleanor giggled, running an elegant hand through his hair.

“Valeria has been sneaking meals off of my familiars for longer than this country has existed,” Eleanor laughed, “she can allow me to sample vun of hers for a change.”

She tapped Brendan’s forehead, and he felt the familiar tingle as the world stretched, the ceiling racing away from him as the ground came closer. Eleanor sighed contentedly, feeling the energies racing into her as he dwindled down to the floor.

“I must commend Valeria’s taste,” Eleanor said, an orgasmic look on her face, “your flavor is vunderful Brendan…”

“So I’m told,” he said, looking up in awe at the gigantic form. She chuckled, one of her black dress shoes planted on either side of him, like an insurmountable wall of leather with a scent to match.

“Thank you for that,” she mused, flexing her fingers and watching sparks race along them. She grinned down at him, “now I do believe I promised to return you to your home, no?”

He expected her to bend down and pick him up, but instead she slowly lifted her foot, slipping it out of her shoe and wiggling her toes slightly. He was swept off his feet by the gap between her toes, and her foot lifted again, ferrying him down towards the opening of her shoe. She gave him a smile and a teasing wave before slipping her toes inside, driving him to the toe of the shoe and scrunching her toes around him in a way that he was familiar with from the way Valeria played with him.

In the cramped darkness he was pushed on all sides by her toes, like Valeria’s, Eleanor’s feet had a strong scent reminiscent of baking spices, and his senses were overwhelmed as he felt the slight lurch of the elder vampire taking off, no doubt flying out one of the classroom’s windows.

The light returned about twenty minutes later as Eleanor once again removed her shoe. Blinking in the late afternoon sun Brendan saw that she was standing on his doorstep. She bent down, plucking him from her toe’s grip and rapping on the door.

A groggy Alex opened the door, her matted and unwashed hair shining slightly in the late afternoon light, “Oh, hi Miss uh… Tepes,” Alex muttered, “it’s a little early for vampire stuff, isn’t it?”

Vampire stuff happens vhen it happens,” Eleanor said with an amused smile, “I vas simply returning Brendan home.” She reached out a hand and grabbed Alex’s, pulling it towards her and placing Brendan into her palm.

“Oh, hi Brendan,” Alex said, fighting a yawn. “I’ll take care of him.”

“Thank you dear,” Eleanor said, nodding and beginning her walk back down the sidewalk, “and Brendan… I hope to see you again soon,” she said pleasantly. A moment later there was a puff of smoke, and a large black bat flapped away into the grey fall sky.

Alex closed the door and regarded her tiny roommate, “So, you going to get back together with Valeria or what?”

“I haven’t decided yet,” he replied.

Alex just shrugged, walking towards her room, “well, I hope you do, she’s mostly just been moping around. Trent and Lupe are getting restless, and I’ve got to admit I was hoping we’d get up to more paranormal stuff.” She thought a minute, "Madison's just managing the bookstore, but I feel like she could just do that forever."

They entered Alex’s room, and Brendan sighed as he saw that, as usual it was a cluttered mess, her old clothing piled on her bed and fast food wrappers on her desk. She hummed a happy tune as she brought him over to a small terrarium, opening the lid and dumping him in.

“Hey, what gives-“ Candy asked, sitting up from where she’d been sunbathing beneath a heat lamp, but she started when she saw Brendan being placed inside with her.

“Brendan needs to hang out somewhere until he starts getting big again,” Alex said, “try to behave you two!” With that she clapped the terrarium lid back into place.

“Hey Candy,” Brendan said in a tired voice, he wanted to scream at Alex, but the giant NEET was already back at her computer chair, no doubt gaming with her ghost boyfriend. He sighed; Candy was just about the last person he wanted to talk to right now.

“Pull up a rock,” his ex said, waiving to him.

With nothing better to do, he climbed the small rock pile in the terrarium, laying back underneat the heat lamp with a sigh. He had to admit, with the cool fall weather in full swing, it did feel good to rest underneath it.

“How’s the shoulder?” she asked.

He blinked, “what?”

“Where I stabbed you, did it heal up okay?”

“I kind of have superpowers now,” Brendan said with a smirk, “it was healed back up in a few minutes…”

“Well, that’s good,” Candy sighed.

Brendan frowned, fighting the urge to look at her. This wasn’t the Candy he remembered. She seemed to read his thoughts, and she chuckled slightly.

“I’ve had some time to think about things,” she muttered, “they say that happens when you hit rock bottom… I don’t think you can hit it harder than I did.”

“Is Alex treating you okay?” Brendan asked quietly, “Valeria’s cooled down a little, I can talk to her about getting you back to normal.”

“Nah,” Candy muttered, “I mean… maybe someday, but I’m going to just disappear for a while.”

“Disappear?”

“Stay here I mean,” Candy said, gesturing around, “just hanging out with Alex and Dan has been nice…”

Brendan sniffed the air suddenly, there was a familiar and almost musty smell on the air, coming from Candy. He grinned, leaning back, he had a feeling he knew exactly what Alex had been doing with her tiny pet before he’d gotten home, and her sudden desire to stay was making more sense.

Never would have taken Candy for being into something like that…

“So, you gonna get back with the vampire?” Candy asked, startling him.

“Thinking about it,” he muttered.

“Just do it already,” Candy growled, “honestly Brendan, you’re the kind of guy who wants to…” she gestured with her hand as she looked for the words, “serve, I guess? It’s one of the reasons I was with you in the first place.” She sat up and grinned at him, “Now you’ve got this girl who needs a guy like that, like really needs one, one who likes you, respects you, I don’t know what else you’re aiming for here, I’m pretty sure she’s rich too.”

“Thanks for the advice, Candy,” he laughed, “I’ll keep it in mind.”

In the basement of Dr. West’s house, the pair of doctors had arranged ornate and elaborate circles, painstakingly recreating the symbols and runes prepared on the one remaining page of the book they possessed.

“So it would appear that the powdered bone will conduct the strange energies in the same way that metal will conduct electricity… interesting,” Stein muttered, scrutinizing the document.

“Okay, I went to that weird occult shop downtown and found this,” Howard said, stepping down into the basement and handing them a bottle of murky blue liquid.

“That’s Shrike Blood?” West asked, setting the candles up, “but… it’s blue!”

“Look I’m not an expert in this stuff, if the clerk said it was Shrike Blood that’s as close as we’re going to get,” Howard grumbled, “also, one of you owes me eighty bucks for this.”

“We’ll expense it to the university!” Stein declared eagerly, “now bring it down here Howard, I’m very excited to see how this goes!”

“I just want to say, one more time,” Howard began as he handed the bottle to Stein, “that I think this is a bad idea.”

“Howard it’s perfectly safe,” West said with a grin, “look, the page here says that the creature will not be able to leave the circle so long as it’s intact, so we strike a bargain with it, and if it won’t be reasonable we just send it back!”

“Ready!” Stein called, pouring the Shrike blood out and letting the oily blue liquid flow through the groves they’d painstakingly carved into the basement floor.

The candles all roared to life with the energy of bonfires, and the light glow reflected on West’s glasses as she clapped her hands together, preparing for the summoning.

“Messenger of the outer gods, great crawling chaos, Nyarlathotep, I order you to appear!” West shouted.

“You order me to appear?” a woman’s voice drawled from somewhere.

The candles flickered a moment, and the three of them started, scurrying back as a woman’s figure appeared in the center of the circle. She was a tanned woman, with curled deep brown hair that shimmered in the night and cheekbones that looked like they belonged on an antique statue. A top hat rested upon her head, and her attire was a bright jacket that reminded Howard of a circus ringmaster, upon her arms were a dozen tattooed monsters, seeming to writhe and snarl at him as the woman moved her arms in an expectant gesture.

“Well?” she snapped, “You have my attention fools, though I must warn you, I have had a very unpleasant day so far…” she groaned and rubbed her head, and Howard could swear she muttered something about a steamboat.

“A-Are you Nyarlath-“ West began.

“You three can call me Miss Hotep,” she snapped, “the full name is reserved for special occasions and people.” She scowled at them angrily, “what do you three think warrants my presence? Go on, spit it out!”

“We’re troubled by a vampire,” Stein began nervously, “w-we were thinking that perhaps a being of your stature could-“

“You summoned the messenger of the outer gods to save yourselves from an overgrown mosquito?” Hotep snarled angrily, “have you at least brought a suitable offering for me?”

“W-Well we weren’t sure what you’d like,” West stammered, “so uh… no?”

Hotep sighed, “a shitty day gets shittier,” she muttered. She looked at them menacingly, tentacles rising from behind her in a threatening gesture.

“Don’t worry!” West said, “she can’t get out of the-“

Hotep rolled her eyes, withdrawing a small bottle of water from inside her jacket. She walked to the edge of the ground bone circle, then unscrewed the cap and poured her drink over the edge of the binding symbols.

“Oh look at that,” Hotep said sarcastically, stepping over the circle as the symbols began to run, “the most powerful spells in the world can’t punch through those sigils, but I get thirsty traveling dimensions… luckily I stopped at a gas station to pick this up!” She tossed the empty water bottle over her shoulder, then turned to the three trembling summoners with a grin.

“Oh shit,” Howard panicked, “RUN!” the three of them turned towards the stairs, but tentacles burst from the air, wrapping around them and holding them in place. Hotep snapped her fingers, and before they could blink the three of them were no more than a few inches tall, gripped tightly and squirming in her hand.

Hotep gestured with her hand, causing a swirling green vortex to appear behind her, “So,” she began with a grin, “would you three like me to send you to Felarya, one of those evil elven empire universes, or should I just eat you myself?”

“I told you we should have just worked for Valeria!” Howard moaned pitifully as Hotep opened her mouth, bringing the three of them towards it.

The giant paused, the tentacles that had grown from the walls at her command growing still, “Valeria?” she inquired, pulling them away, “that wouldn’t be the vampire giving you trouble, would it? Valeria Tepes?”

“Yes!” West said quickly, pushing her way up from the giant’s grip eagerly, “V-Valeria Tepes, horrible girl, she’s trying to steal our research, we’re sure of it!”

“Right,” Hotep chuckled. She released them, and they all screamed a moment before their size instantly returned, letting them fall only a few feet to the floor with a thump. “Listen up monkeys,” she began, putting her hands on her hips, “you three are lucky that I’ve got something of a grudge against Dracula’s house, and that little whelp of Eleanor’s sounds like the perfect way to gain a little satisfaction.”

“Excellent!” Stein shouted eagerly, “and while you’re here, would you mind giving me a few tips on the use of the strange energies for growth-“

“Strange energies?” Hotep asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It’s what they call magic,” Howard explained in a tired voice, “they’re in denial.”

Hotep smirked, “Well then... I can certainly give you all some pointers on that topic.” She took a deep breath and smiled, “oh this place is just full of ancient energies… it’s perfect.” She waved her hands, uttering a few chants under her breath.

“W-What are you doing?” Howard asked nervously.

“If we’re going to war my boy, we’ll need an army,” Hotep laughed.

Throughout the town of Stokersville, in coffins, mausoleums, crypts, and fresh graves, things began to stir.

End Notes:

I'm back! Anyways hope you're all getting in the Halloween spirit, I'm going to try to finish this story up before the big day, I hope it's brought a bit of fun to your October!

Also Miss Hotep here appeared in my other story Welcome to Hell! Don't imply that to mean this is necessarily the same world, she's active across a lot of dimensions you might say.

The Dead Walk by Greenanon

“When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall walk the earth”

-Dawn of the Dead

Madison sighed, looking happily at the textbooks arranged on the display, racks of the school’s sweaters hanging on either side of them. The school’s merchandise all had the appropriately high markups for football season, and with the school’s team doing well sales had been excellent. Silly as it was, Madison was quite proud of the bookstore’s performance over the century she’d been working at it.

An electric jolt went up here spine, “Oh no,” she muttered, recognizing the energy. She ran for the back storage room, where her armor and whip would be waiting for her. She reached for the green ribbon around her neck, slipping the knot off and letting it flutter to the ground.

The ground shook suddenly, a single tremor that rattled the displays and caused Madison to stumble. Her vision spun as her head fell loose, and she scowled angrily as her body began pawing the ground searching for her.

“Over here!” she shouted, “come on!”

Trent and Lupe were lounging next to her motorcycle outside of the park. The wind blew idly, swirling the fall leaves on the ground in a small cyclone before they crossed over the small pond, floating like tiny boats before the frigid breeze. The sun was dipping below the horizon, the last rays turning the water a bright orange as they watched.

“Gonna be a cold winter,” Trent muttered, shivering slightly.

“I’ll find a way to keep you warm,” Lupe giggled, sidling up to him.

She stopped, sniffing the air, “Trent,” she said urgently, “do you smell something…”

“Rotting,” Trent growled, turning to look towards a nearby copse of trees.

“BRAAAIINNNNSS!” a husky voice growled. Trent and Lupe took a step backwards, and a moment later the first walking corpse shambled out of the woods, leading dozens of others. They were putrid stumbling things, some little more than bones with some sinew, their faces grinning wickedly as their lips pulled away from their skulls.

“Zombies!” Lupe shouted.

“Wait,” Trent shouted, “maybe they’re friendly?”

“I’ll swallow your soul!” another zombie shouted as the group descended upon them.

“Nevermind,” Trent sighed, letting his wolfen features emerge. With a howl he charged into the mob of the undead, Lupe following behind him.

“Reports are coming in from all over Stokerville that the dead are rising from the grave and devouring the flesh of the living!” the newscaster read, “we will be interrupting your regularly scheduled programming to bring you further coverage of what religious experts are calling Judgment Day, in related news the manufacturer of 2-4-5 Trioxin has denied all responsibility…”

“Badass!” Alex said excitedly, shoveling another handful of popcorn into her mouth.

“Uh, shouldn’t we be worried?” Candy asked, the tiny woman was seated on the armrest of the chair, a single giant piece of popcorn in front of her.

“Nah, it’s probably just a promotion for a new movie,” Alex said dismissively.

“Don’t be so sure,” Dan said, materializing next to her, “something really weird just happened, like someone…”

“Walked over your grave?” Alex asked with a smirk.

“Yeah,” Dan sighed, “Alex, maybe you should just take your car and get out of town for a bit, I can possess your phone or something and you can take me with you.”

“Oooh!” Alex teased, “maybe this whole zombie thing is a promotion for a new Resident Evil game? Careful you don’t get scared to death again!”

“Oh ha ha,” Dan muttered, “seriously though the spectral world is all-“

“BRAINS!” someone shouted, a moment later the window to the living room burst open, spraying glass everywhere. A pair of greyed, rotted hands waved angrily, searching for purchase as a walking corpse crawled through the window.

“Wow, what a great promo for the new Resident Evil game!” Dan said sarcastically as Candy and Alex screamed.

Brendan sighed as he looked up at Valeria’s mansion. He’d walked here, rather than taking his car, hoping that the journey would give him some more perspective. Mostly it had just made his legs tired and added a shade of frustration to his thoughts.

Being a vampire… he mused, looking at the wrought iron gates, a size vampire… He blinked, I wonder if Alex would let me feed off her. I guess I could use Trent too but that just seems… weird.

The thought made him laugh, and he sighed. He looked up at the stars, beginning to poke through the evening gloom, and then down at the row of houses, every single one had a carved Jack O’Lantern on the porch, the flames dancing and shining over the lawns as the darkness of night truly claimed the small suburban street.

“Happy Halloween,” Brendan muttered to himself, having made his decision.

He turned to hit the gate’s buzzer, when the sound of footsteps caught his attention. He turned, seeing a group of slumped figures approaching him.

“Hey,” he called, “something I can help you guys with?”

“Oh yeah,” one chuckled, stumbling into the light and revealing a rotted visage, with bulging eyes and a bleached white skull, “you mind if I take a nibble on your BRAAAINNNN!?”

“BRAAAINNNS!” the rest howled as they rushed at him.

“AWWWOOOO!” Lupe howled, swiping a zombie’s head off. The creature grabbed her throat, the cold dead hands squeezing. “T-The brain doesn’t stop them!” she choked.

“You mean the movie lied!?” Trent called, struggling with his own undead assailant.

The neighing of a horse rang out, and burning pumpkins rained down from the sky, blasting the ghouls to smithereens as the headless rider burst into the park, bone whip cracking angrily.

“Get to your bike!” Madison shouted, her head bobbing from its spot clipped against her hip.

“R-Right,” Lupe shouted, waving for Trent to follow her as she ran towards the motorcycle. She leapt on it, turning the ignition and causing it to roar to life as the horde of undead continued to pour out of the forest.

Miss Hotep giggled like a schoolgirl as she looked out at the town, fires were raging and gunshots rang out as the undead plague spread. Sirens rang in the distance, and a turned over police car burned on the campus green, the glass smashed out.

“You were right Doctor West,” Hotep laughed, leaning over the railing, “you really can get a good view of the town from top of the lab building.”

“Er… yes,” West muttered uncomfortably.

“Uh… Miss Hotep?” Stein asked hesitantly, “a-are you sure raising an army of these creatures is our best course of action regarding the vampire problem?”

“Of course!” Hotep said, throwing her hands wide, “look at all this! She’ll have to come out and find us now!”

“We actually knew where she was,” Howard muttered.

Hotep blinked, then slapped her forehead with a laugh, causing her top hat to shift slightly, “I suppose I should have asked before getting my Romero on.” She sighed, “well, one way or another I’m sure I’ll run into her tonight, then it’s a wooden stake through the heart and I’m heading back to the nuclear chaos at the center of reality.”

“What about the zombies?” Howard asked.

Hotep shrugged, “I don’t know, I thought I’d just leave them? They make this whole universe so much more fun. I guess the next season of The Walking Dead will be more of a reality show, I’m sure you’ll figure something out.” She hummed as she walked towards the building staircase, “well I’ll see you three around, I’ve got a vampire to snuff out, thanks for the summons!” they heard her laughing as she walked down the stairs and out of sight.

The two doctors and their assistant were silent a moment, the air filled with the sounds of chaos throughout the town.

“I believe,” West began, “that we might have made an error here.”

“Ya think!?” Howard shouted, gesturing at the zombie apocalypse going on below them.

“Okay, let’s all calm down,” Stein said, wiping her forehead, “the zombies are pretty slow, and most of them seem to be heading into town… we can just load up some of our more important equipment into one of the campus buses, and then head for the coast, from there we go to an island and-“

“Enough!” Howard said angrily, “it’s time to face facts, we fucked up! Our only way out of this one is if we help the vampire beat whatever tentacled horror you two dredged up!”

The two scientists looked at each other, then burst into laughter, “come now Howard,” West said, “let’s go start loading that bus-“

“No, I’m going to go save the world, or die trying,” Howard insisted, walking towards the roof exit.

“Oh damnation,” West scowled, “he’s making me feel that weird emotion again… what did you say it was?”

“Guilt dear,” Stein said with a sigh, “I know, I’m feeling it too, it feels dirty to even say it… guilt, ugh.”

“Howard wait!” West called, running to his side.

“Oh, grown a conscience now?” he asked with a smirk.

“Absolutely not,” West said with distaste, “It’s just… it would be difficult to find another volunteer who takes so well to my shrinking serum is all…”

“This is all very touching,” Stein muttered, “but no offense Howard, you’re not a very erm… robust young man, and neither West nor myself are particularly skilled in the ways of violence, what do you suggest we do?”

Howard grinned, “you’ve still got the growth machine set up in that old auditorium, right?”

“MOVE THE BOOKSHELF IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW!” Alex screamed, forcing her back against the door to the living room while a trio of mottled hands did their best to force her way in.

“On it!” Dan said. He hovered into the bookshelf, full of anime figurines and manga volumes, and it glowed blue as it hovered in front of Alex’s bedroom window, just as the glass broke and more ghouls began pawing at the blinds.

“That’s not going to hold them for long,” the ghost said, appearing back next to Alex.

“T-This is always so much easier in games!” Alex grunted as the door bucked behind her.

“BRAINS!” an angry voice shouted, and the pounding intensified.

“You’re going to have to make a run for it,” Dan said, “wait here a minute.” He quickly lifted through the ceiling, then descended a moment later, “okay, Brendan’s car doesn’t have any near it.”

“I don’t have keys to his car!” Alex moaned.

“Use yours then!” Candy squeaked, looking up from Alex’s shoulder in panic as the zombies continued to pound on the door.

“I don’t have one! I don’t even have a license!” Alex whined pathetically.

“Oh for the love of…” Candy sighed, “Hey! Ghost boy! Can you make me big? I can hotwire Brendan’s car, it won’t even be the first time.”

“Nope, your size is gone Candy,” he sighed, “flushed out to the void, you’d need someone else’s.”

Candy looked to Alex and suddenly a devious grin came over her face, “Oh Alex… could I borrow something of yours?”

“Uh…” Alex gulped, “C-Candy, don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m not one hundred percent sure we can trust-“

“Fine, stay big, I’ll stay tiny, and we’ll both get eaten,” Candy shrugged. “Dan, what’s dying like?”

“Uh… well it was pretty quick and painless for me,” Dan muttered, glancing at the crowd of zombies outside the window, “but I’m pretty sure getting killed by these guys is going to suck.” He smiled slightly, “on the other hand, if you guys do bite it out there, we can all go camping on the river Styx! I’ve always wanted to, but I never had anyone to go with me.”

“What do you say Alex?” Candy taunted, “he’s always wanted to go!”

“Fine!” Alex snapped, “Dan, can you…” she sighed, “switch our sizes?”

“Coming right up!” The ghost said. A blue glow enveloped Candy and Alex, and a moment later there was a flash.

“Oh yeah!” Candy laughed, “look who’s big again!” she looked down at herself and scowled, she was still in one of the ridiculous anime schoolgirl outfits Alex forced her to wear.

“B-Be careful!” Alex wailed, grabbing a strand of her green hair as the now tiny NEET struggled to keep balance on Candy’s shoulder.

“Oh, this is so sweet,” Candy chuckled, reaching up and gripping Alex. The tiny girl gulped, looking up into the smug face of the punk she’d spent several weeks treating as a pet. The door behind them rattled again as the zombies renewed their assault, and Candy sighed, “it’s too bad I don’t have time to enjoy this right now… you’re lucky this outfit doesn’t have panties.”

She slowly slid a protesting Alex into her cleavage, enjoying the feeling of the tiny woman squirming against her chest. She adjusted her breasts a moment, the costume Alex had given her definitely did a good job of squeezing them together, but she didn’t want to lose the girl in the next part.

“Okay,” she breathed, “I’m going to throw the door open, ghost boy, can you knock those zombies out of the way for me?”

“I’ll do my best,” Dan said, “if we get separated, say my name three times.”

“Like Beetlejuice?” Candy asked.

“Yeah, like Beetlejuice,” Dan said.

“I’ve never seen Beet-“ Alex started, but Candy cut her off, quickly stuffing her deeper between her breasts and reducing her words to muffled squeaks coming from the larger woman’s shirt.

“Close one,” Candy muttered, “Okay, let’s go!”

She flung the door open, and the blue glow of Dan’s powers raced along the zombies, parting them for a split second before flashing and fading, releasing the creatures again. It was enough of an opening, and Candy shouted in triumph as she bolted out the house’s front door.

“Time to borrow Brendan’s car one last time!” She smirked, swiping up a loose piece of stone from the garden walkway. With a grunt she tossed it through the driver’s side window, causing the alarm to go off as she reached through and unlocked it.

“H-Hurry!” Alex squealed, her head poking up comically from Candy’s cleavage while the other girl tore the steering column covering off.

“He didn’t even reattach it properly after the last time I did this,” Candy chuckled, sparking the wires together. The car’s engine rumbled to life as the first of the walking corpses got within arm’s reach, a moment later Candy and her tiny passenger were tearing down the roadway.

“Where are we going?” Alex managed.

“Valeria’s house,” Candy shouted over the sound of the wind rushing in through the busted window, “she might want to kill me, but the zombies definitely want to kill me, so it’s the best option right now.”

“Can’t argue with that,” Dan said, materializing in the passenger’s seat. He hit the radio, and the chorus of Michael Jackson’s Thriller echoed out the window into the autumn night, punctuated by the occasional hungry cry for brains.

Brendan threw off the first zombie, grunting as his increased strength coursed through him. His yellow eyes flared, the hint of vampirism he’d been given serving him well as he leapt backwards, dodging the swiping rotted grey arms.

“Stop fighting, all we want to do is eat your brains!” one growled, “we’re not unreasonable-“

“Hey, this one’s got a bite mark on him already!” one of the zombies shouted, pointing to the twin fang marks that always manifested on Brendan’s neck.

“That right?” the first zombie chuckled as the crowd surrounded him again, “someone already eating you buddy?”

“Vhat can I say? His taste is vunderful.”

Valeria dropped from the sky; a shimmering sword covered in blood red runes in her hand. It flashed in front of her, and a moment later the wall of rotting flesh had been reduced to piles of twitching limbs and bones.

She spun around to Brendan, their yellow eyes meeting as Valeria sheathed her sword with a flourish. She opened her mouth to speak, but Brendan leapt at her, catching her off guard in a hug. He felt her arms embrace him too, that iron strong grip pulling him into her.

“You came back,” she said quietly.

“Yeah,” he said quietly, “I would have come right in but…” he laughed and separated from her, gesturing down to the dismembered undead, “well… something weird’s going on.”

“Zombies,” Valeria muttered, “disgusting… I vill find whatever foul creature raised them and- GAH!” she stumbled, suddenly leaning on Brendan for support.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, hugging her tight.

“I haven’t fed… and fighting takes much energy,” she muttered, steadying herself.

“Then feed,” Brendan laughed, “I’m right here!”

“Are you sure?” Valeria asked quietly, “I understand if you need more time-“

“BRAAAAAINNS!” the howl came from between houses and down the street, the two of them turned to see a massive horde of the undead closing in on them from all directions. They poured from the alleys between buildings, clambered over backyard fences, lurched out from sewers, it was a veritable army.

“Valeria, eat, now,” Brendan said firmly.

She smiled, her fangs poking through her lips. She gave him one quick peck on his cheek, and then he was dwindling, watching Valeria’s perfect breasts rise up to eye level, then towering above him. The whole time as he shrank before her, she kept her gaze on him, that warm smile seeming to coat him as she devoured his energy.

“Much better,” she sighed, looking around at the approaching ghouls. She looked down between her feet and smirked, “I vill put you someplace safe for this…” He felt her pale fingers pluck him off the ground, slowly sliding him between the milky white flesh of her breasts. “Comfortable?” she asked with a fanged smirk.

“Yeah,” he said dreamily as the soft pillows swallowed him up.

“Good,” Valeria said, looking around at the advancing dead, “This could be… difficult, even for vun such as me…”

The roar of a motorcycle echoed through the night air, and a moment later a pair of wolfen howls rang out as the crowd of undead parted in the wake of the werewolves, and the galloping black steed that raced behind them.

“Hey Valeria, you want a hand?” Lupe asked, skidding the bike to a stop in front of them.

“Indeed, it seems the time has come to return the dead to rest,” Madison growled, hefting a flaming pumpkin in one hand.

A car horn blared next, and there were a dozen thumps as Brendan’s beat up brown sedan plowed through the crowd of zombies, finally crashing into the small brick wall around Valeria’s yard.

“Hey Brendan,” Candy shouted, staggering out of the wreck and fighting the airbag, “Sorry I fucked up your car again, I ran over like forty zombies haha.”

“Now vhat are you doing here?” Valeria scowled.

“We’re here to help!” Alex squeaked from between Candy’s breasts.

“Hey Alex!” Brendan waved from his own perch in Valeria’s cleavage.

“Candy robbed the liquor store,” Dan said, appearing next to them.

“Excuse me,” Candy slurred, hefting a bottle of whiskey, “It’s the zombie apocalypse, I looted the liquor store, and it wasn’t just for fun either!” she stuffed a rag into the top of the bottle, and then produced a lighter, “barrel strength bitches!” With a laugh she tossed the flaming bottle into the oncoming wave of zombies, the explosion lighting the night as the flames roared over the undead attackers.

“Goddamn,” Brendan muttered, “never thought I’d be happy to see Candy drunk and committing arson.”

“Oh my god!” Candy shouted as she ran to the rest of them, “seriously Brendan, I said I was sorry for the fires, let’s all just forgive and forget!”

“Minions!” Valeria called, hefting her sword high, “these ghouls vish to devour our flesh, but together ve vill vipe their scourge from the earth!”

“Now we’re talking!” Lupe grinned.

“The dead should stay dead,” Madison muttered, hefting her own head high to get a better view, “not that a vampire would know anything about that…”

The wind howled suddenly, and the armies of the undead parted, allowing a woman in a top hat to strut her way toward the front of the crowd. Brendan felt Valeria gasp from his spot against her chest, and her already pale fingers gripped the sword ever tighter.

“Hello Valeria,” Miss Hotep laughed, “Azathoth’s tendrils, how long has it been? The last time I was on this plane you were just some pathetic little girl following your uncle around and fighting Turks, or Austrians, or Hungarians…” She sighed, “I’m sure it all seemed to matter back then, you’ve matured so much though…”

“Nyarlathotep,” Valeria growled.

“Oooh, your mother taught you my true name,” Hotep giggled, “she must have been terribly frightened of my return!”

“Mother fears nothing!” Valeria hissed, her fangs extending.

“If you believe that, you don’t know her as well as I do,” Hotep chuckled. She raised her hands, and the undead horde moaned as one, calling for brains. “TEAR THEM TO PIECES!” She screamed.

End Notes:

A short one, and light on smut admittedly, but I hope you enjoyed it with your delicious BRAAAIIINNNSSS

The Autumn People by Greenanon

They sift the human storm for souls, eat flesh of reason, fill tombs with sinners. They frenzy forth. In gusts they beetle-scurry, creep, thread, filter, motion, make all moons sullen, and surely cloud all clear-run waters. The spider-web hears them, trembles—breaks. Such are the autumn people. Beware of them.”

-Something Wicked This Way Comes, Ray Bradbury

The sounds of battle raged throughout the suburban street, the moans of zombies, the howl of werewolves, and the crack of a bone whip echoing into the moonlit sky.

“W-Watch it!” Alex screamed, jostled around in Candy’s cleavage as the girl angrily shoved a broken glass bottle through a zombie’s eye socket.

“Brains!” the creature screamed angrily, stumbling over.

“It’s not my fault you never gave me any outfits with firm underwear!” Candy hissed, spinning and punching another of the creatures that was coming up behind her. A vile green goo oozed out of the collapsed face, covering her hand as she withdrew it in disgust. “UGH!” she moaned, whipping her fingers and causing the gunk to fly across the pavement.

“Y-You try finding doll sized clothes that have functional underwear!” Alex protested, squeaking as the sweat rolling down Candy’s breasts caused her to slip further.

“Here I found this!” Dan shouted, a blue glow covered a chainsaw, levitating it out of a nearby garage. The start cord pulled, seemingly on it’s own, and it roared to life.

“Groovy!” Candy shouted excitedly, taking it from the ghost. She hefted it over her head and shouted as she brought to bear on her attackers.

Closer to the gate of Valeria’s house the two werewolves were holding their own, snarling as their inhuman strength gave them an edge over the wave of walking corpses. Trent tossed one of the ghouls overhead, causing a chorus of “braaaainnns!” as it bowled over dozens of its fellows.

“How many dead people are buried around here!?” Lupe screamed, swiping upwards with her claws and causing a zombie to stagger back.

“Well, uh,” Trent gulped, seeing the zombies regrouping around them, “I’ve heard that people from nearby towns used to bury their own people here… something about good luck?”

“I’m feeling super fucking lucky!” Lupe roared, kicking another zombie so hard that it folded over on itself. She growled, spinning to her partner, “Listen, Trent, I know we haven’t been together long but… If we get out of here alive, I want to take our relationship to the next level!”

Trent started, the brief lapse allowing a zombie to claw feebly at his face. With a grunt he pushed it off, turning to Lupe, shock on his face.

“Y-You don’t mean,” he started.

“That’s right,” Lupe said with a dreamy smile, “I want you to get my name tattooed on you.”

Trent balked, even as the zombies pressed around them, “You’re fucking kidding!?”

“What?” Lupe laughed, “I’m not saying it’s got to be somewhere obnoxious, but maybe across your pecs or…” Trent yelped as Lupe darted towards him, slapping his ass playfully and causing him to yelp in surprise.

“W-We’ll talk about this later!” Trent protested, tackling a zombie in midair as it lunged at them.

Madison just scowled, flicking her body’s wrist and letting the whip tear any zombie who dared to approach her to pieces. She almost casually trotted her horse through the battlefield until she arrived at Valeria.

“For the glory of the vampires!” Valeria screamed, hewing and hacking at Zombies with lightning speed, her sword a silver blur as the red runes glowed with magic.For Brendan it was like being on a bumpy roller coaster, and he was jostled about as she swung her blade, finally, mercifully, falling deep   into her cleavage that her breasts surrounded him, muffling the sounds of the battle and hiding him from sight.

“Valeria,” Madison called, trying to get the vampire’s attention.

“Address me as your dark mistress!” Valeria cackled, throwing herself into the battle.

“No,” Madison snapped.

“I vould remove your head for this insolence if it vas not already…” she scowled and gestured to Madison’s head, still buckled to the Dullahan’s belt.

“Ha ha,” Madison deadpanned, “listen, I know you’re enjoying fighting the zombies, but they’re just fodder, they don’t really matter.” She pointed to Miss Hotep, who was slowly pacing the edge of the fight, a smug look on her face as her eyes gleamed and the tattoos on her arms seemed to dance in the low light. “You need to figure out something for her, she’s the one causing all of this, you could kill all the zombies and she’ll just summon up some new minions until she’s tired us all out!”

“Ah, of course,” Valeria grinned, levitating off the ground, “then I vill take the fight to her!”

“NO!” Madison shouted, but it was too late. Valeria shouted a battle cry, flying above the zombies and landing in a perfect fighting stance in front of Hotep.

“Oh, finally going to come say hi?” she mocked, tipping her top hat slightly.

“Die beast!” Valeria shouted, slicing at Hotep. The other woman just rolled her eyes as the sword passed through her.

“So your mother taught you my true name, but apparently left out that I can’t be killed with a butterknife?” Hotep laughed. Her hair became a mass of tendrils, shooting out and wrapping around Valeria, who shouted in surprise as her arms were pinned to her sides.

“Vill sorcery suffice?” Valeria shouted, her eyes briefly flashing red as she muttered an incantation. A red bolt seemed to fly down Valeria’s body, impacting the tendrils and causing Hotep to pull back with a grimace.

“Ah, it’s like a bee sting,” Hotep giggled, “I’m sure that’s impressive to a mortal girl, but I’ve tangled with heaven and hell.” Hotep flicked her wrist, and Valeria screamed as she was thrown backwards, colling with the mob of zombies attempting to reach the rest of her minions.

“Urgg…” Valeria moaned, rubbing her head as she sat up.

“Are you okay?” Brendan shouted, the impact had knocked him clear out of her cleavage, and he was resting on her shoulder as she sat up.

“She is too strong,” Valeria muttered, “I am not as skilled at spellcraft as I vould like… if I cannot overpower her-“

“You need to banish her,” Madison said, her horse trotting up to them again, “I’d do it, but I can’t read any incantations from Die Vermis Mysteriis without banishing myself too.” The horse reared itself up as Hotep smirked at them all, “also, if she hears someone reading a banishment from that book, she’ll attack them immediately. We’ll need to keep her busy somehow.”

“The verevolves vill-“ Valeria began, but she looked back to see Trent, Lupe, and Candy, fighting more desperately as the undead horde pushed them against the gate.

“I think they’re out for this one,” Madison muttered, “she’s not kidding when she says she can take on demons. I’ve got enough magical firepower to make her stay corporeal, then you can start hitting her with the sword. It won’t really harm her, but it’ll probably hurt.”

“Somevun vill need to go back for the book,” Valeria grumbled, hefting the blade.

“Put me back to full size!” Brendan shouted, “I can do it!”

Valeria chuckled, “No, you vill stay close to my heart my love,” she gently pushed him back down between her soft breasts with her free hand. “Do not feel sad,” she sighed, patting his head with one fingertip, “the book is in a mixture of German, Latin, and languages older than mankind, even I cannot read some parts of it…”

“Ah,” Brendan muttered, looking up at her enormous face and feeling a little embarrassed, “okay… well what then? If you go back for the book Valeria-“

“The way she was talking about Valeria, she’s here about some grudge with the family,” Madison said, “Nyarlathotep is an odd being, I doubt she cares about the rest of us or this world… Valeria goes into the house, Hotep will too, and she’ll probably stop messing around and just kill the rest of us.”

“So vhat then?” Valeria growled, “ve simply play vith her?”

“I’m pretty sure she could kill us all at any moment, but she’s enjoying this,” Madison said, gesturing at the cackling ringmaster, “we need to keep fighting her and hope for some kind of opening.” With that she reared her horse, screaming as she cracked her bone whip and charged again.

“The dials are doing a bunch of crazy stuff over here!” Howard shouted as the machine filled the air with static electricity. West’s hair was standing on end, as was Howard’s as the two ran back and forth, flicking dials and throwing switches as Stein’s machine roared through the dark auditorium.

“Yes!” Stein cackled from her spot, shackled to the test bed, “I can feel it!”

“H-How big does she need to be?” Howard asked.

“Big enough to step on a horde of zombies like they were cockroaches,” West muttered, “we need to get across a war zone of a town and get to the vampire’s house, that last page of the book we have doesn’t have the banishment ritual on it, but if we can reach the rest of it, I’m confident I can figure things out.”

“Are you sure?” Howard asked nervously, “if we get the book back and we can’t, we could be dealing with a crazy elder god that knows we tried to betray her.”

West grunted angrily as she watched the electricity arc through the air over Stein, “Look here Howard, it’s too late to back out now! Stein’s either going to make the Fifty Foot Woman look like a joke or she’s going to splatter all over these walls here! The only reason we’re even trying this is for you anyways so be appreciative!”

“What do you mean for me?” Howard asked, the roar of the machine forcing him to shout as his hair stood on end.

West stopped, turning and letting the rush of air in the auditorium whip her black hair around her face, the reflection of the lightning in her glasses giving her a mad look.

“Stein and I were both very happy letting the zombies have the world, we’re geniuses Howard, we’d have figured out a way to get by and continue our work, but then there was you…” She sighed and stepped forward, stroking his cheek slightly, “now I think I speak for Stein in my thoughts on this-“

“YOU DO!” the other doctor roared as her back arced, her face contorting with pain as the energy built in her.

“We like having you around,” West continued, “you are just the most perfect, most adorable little lab mouse! Honestly? When you said you wouldn’t come with us, my first instinct would have normally been to load up a syringe with serum, jab you in the back, and just shrink you permanently.” She saw his nervous gulp and grinned, “yes Howard, tantalizing, isn’t it?” He yelped as she reached down, squeezing a raging erection he hadn’t realized he’d had, “but…” she sighed, “it would make you feel bad, and despite it being a basic scientific practice to not get overly attached to the lab animals… if you felt bad, I think I’d feel bad about it too.” She shivered as though she’d just tasted something bitter, “God it feels awkward to say that!”

“T-Thanks,” Howard said, truly touched.

“I-I C-CONCUR!” Stein shouted, “I… OH NO HERE IT COMES!” she screamed as the energy reached its maximum levels, the lights in the auditorium, and indeed all over campus, flickering slightly, then going out.

Stein felt herself begin to stretch, shouting in pain as the table beneath her seemed to shrink, digging into her back as her sides spilled off it, then breaking under her weight. With a grimace she forced herself upright, and then grinned as she saw the ceiling approaching. With a mad cackle she felt it crack upon contact with her skull, the masonry, wood, and steel giving away like eggshells and cardboard before the energy behind her growth. The building itself shook, and the rooftop crumbled away as she stretched into the autumn night.

“YES!” She roared excitedly as she continued to grow, her sides pressing against the building, “IT’S EVERYTHING I WANTED!” With a laugh she stretched her legs, stepping out and through the brick wall of the building, causing it to crumble in her wake.

The euphoria of being a hundred feet tall was briefly interrupted as she heard her companions scream in terror behind her. She paused, looking back guiltily.

“Oops, umm… hold on!” she called, her foosteps thundering as she turned back around. She knelt down, pawing through the rubble until she found Howard and West in each other’s arms, thankfully unharmed, a steel crossbeam shielding them from most of the wreckage.

“S-STEIN YOU FOOL!” West snapped, “be careful!”

“Sorry,” the enormous scientist muttered, scooping the two into the palm of her hand, “the moment got away from me.” She stood up again, bringing the pair up to the breast pocket of her lab coat, which now billowed over the campus like a cloud. “You should be safe in here,” Stein muttered, glancing out over the town as her two passengers poked their heads out.

“Very well, onward!” West called, poking her hand out of the pocket and pointing in the direction of Valeria’s house.

“Catch!” Madison shouted, galloping her horse towards Hotep and tossing burning Jack O’ Lanterns one after the other.

Tentacles burst from the pavement, blocking them from hitting the outer god, but she winced in pain a moment later as Valeria sliced through the wall of writing flesh with her sword, hissing as she dove for Hotep’s avatar.

“I think not,” Hotep growled, moving her hand up with lightning speed and simply deflecting the blade. Valeria kept flying, tumbling over her shoulder in a move that almost caused Brendan to fall out of his place in her cleavage once again.

“Is that a tiny human in your bra dear?” Hotep laughed, “I see more and more of them in the multiverse these days… Let me see him!” a tendril of Hotep’s cyclopean hair slithered out, and before Valeria could react it slipped into her dress, lifting a screaming Brendan out as it coiled around him.

Brendan just grimaced, fighting his bonds as he was lifted before the giant and amused face of their foe. She noticed the yellow eyes, and chuckled softly.

“Vampirism is one of my favorite pyramid schemes,” she mused, glancing back to where Valeria was hacking desperately at the rising tentacles to reach them, “she brings you in as her slave, in another thousand years you bring someone in… and on and on… you’re not even going to be one of the bloodsucking ones, are you?”

If I become a vampire, it’ll be one like Valeria,” he snarled.

“If,” Hotep laughed, “funny stuff… How about we look into one another’s eyes and I’ll show you what’s waiting for you.

“BRENDAN DON’T!” Madison shouted, but it was too late, the two of them had made eye contact. Brendan felt drowsy as the world went blurry, and the last thing he heard was Hotep’s mocking laughter as things went black.

“Good evening my pet,” Valeria laughed wickedly, tossing Brendan’s tiny body out of his cage and causing him to roll upon the red carpeted floor.

He groaned as he forced himself to his feet, slowly shuffling his way towards Valeria’s waiting shoes. He blinked, his mind was foggy, but memories surfaced. He’d been turned into a vampire by Valeria centuries ago, and the bitemarks on his neck still hurt every day. She’d immediately drained him of his size, refusing to ever let him feed and keeping him in this small form ever since.

“Faster!” she snapped, a foot twice his size snapped out, knocking him over and causing him to sprawl on the ground again.

“Vhat a useless toy,” Valeria sneered, “should I simply crush you for being so lazy?” her foot pressed down on his back, her soft sole grinding him against the carpet, back and forth. “You have been like this for three hundred years now, and you still are so slow to climb in my shoes! How are ve to start the night if you can’t get to your proper station!?” She gave a faux sigh, lifting her foot and plucking him up with her toes. She casually dropped him in, letting him rest against her insole for a moment before her foot reunited with him, slipping into the black dress shoe and sealing out the light.

“Ahh… Brendan,” Valeria laughed, “to think you villingly agreed to be my slave for eternity… vas this vhat you imagined?” She giggled, “if you are thirsty be sure to lick vell vhile you are down there, remember ve decided your next drink of vater vould be vhen the century ends… until then my foot vill suffice, I think.”

Deep in the depths of her shoe, Brendan pitifully extended her tongue, driving it as hard as he could against the pale toes that scrunched around him.

“VHAT IS SHE DOING!?” Valeria howled, trying to cut her way through the ever rising wall of tendrils. From where she and Madison stood, Hotep seemed to simply be staring at Brendan, who had gone limp.

“She’s in his mind!” Madison shouted, “but she’s distracted now, go back for the book and-“

“I VON’T LEAVE HIM!” Valeria screamed, and with a bloodcurdling howl she pressed through even as the tree trunk thick appendages appeared from the air, whipping and grasping at her.

Brendan’s arms ached as they were raised above his head. Valeria had tied his hands together at the wrist and fastened him to a gold necklace, one which she wore now as she relaxed atop a gothic castle beneath the moonlight.

“You make such a fine decoration pet,” Valeria teased, running her finger along his naked body, “you vere simply meant to be vorn…” she stood up, causing his body to fall into the gap between her breasts as she adjusted her “necklace.” She giggled and pressed the massive orbs against him, smothering him and causing him to grunt feebly as the milky white pillows snuffed out the pale moonlight.

Trent, Lupe, and Candy stood shoulder to shoulder against the fence, dismembered zombies lay piled around them, and the chainsaw, long out of gas, stood discarded behind a wall of the hungry dead, reaching for them greedily.

“You guys, I think this is it,” Candy muttered.

“H-Hey, since I’m tiny, could you like throw me over the fence or something-“ Alex asked feebly, fighting her way up out of Candy’s cleavage again.

“I don’t think you’ll get far,” Dan said, appearing next to them, “there are like twenty zombies back there too, it’ll be like throwing a tiny piece of chum into a fish tank.”

Alex gulped, “nevermind…”

“Look, guys, dying’s not the end of the world,” Dan said in what he hoped was a soothing tone.

“I kind of wanted to do it later in life,” Trent muttered.

A rumbling footstep interrupted the conversation, and the zombies paused, edging back from them slightly. The group looked to one another, then down at the end of the street where a massive shape was blocking out the moon.

“Oh look, another pathetic little car!” Stein shouted eagerly, “SQUISH!” The hundred foot doctor slammed her boot down on a parked van, instantly crumpling it to metal and broken glass.

“Stop stepping on people’s cars!” Howard shouted from her pocket, “what if we have to pay for them after this or something?”

“Please Howard, we’ll say the zombies did it,” West said dismissively, “Oh, Oh Stein, over there, step on that one! The brand new Corvette!”

Stein laughed madly, grinding her heel down on the next vehicle, similarly destroying it in a spectacular fashion.

“What the hell is this!?” Lupe shouted at the top of her lungs, catching the attention of the giant and her two passengers.

“Ah, right,” Stein muttered, squaring up and looking down the street, “with all the smashing stuff I forgot the whole reason we were coming in the first place…” She cleared her throat, “behold Nyarlathotep and undead minions, I, Doctor Francine Stein, along with my colleague Doctor Helen West, and our intern Howard, are here to SAVE THE WORLD, and there’s nothing you can do about it!” She struck a pose and laughed maniacally.

“What are you waiting for?” Howard shouted, “go save them!” he pointed to the zombie horde pinning the trio against the gate.

“Of course,” Stein grinned, stomping her way down the street.

“BRAAAIINNNSSS!” the zombies moaned, moving as one towards the massive target.

“SHOOOESS!” Stein mockingly replied, crushing the approaching creatures. “Ugh…” she groaned, looking at the green ooze coming out from beneath her soles as she decimated the undead, “remind me to throw these out when I’m normal sized…”

“Quickly, lower us down!” West shouted.

The pair were plucked from her pocket and placed on the ground before the stunned group, “What the hell, are you guys good now?” Trent asked, baring his claws.

“Good enough,” Howard shouted, “where’s the book?”

“It’s back in Valeria’s library,” Lupe said, “how do we know we can trust you?”

“My dear, look around,” West said, gesturing at the tentacled monstrosity fighting with Madison and Valeria, then at the horde of Zombies Stein was attempting to crush into submission, “what could we do to make things any worse? Get me the book, I summoned that thing here, I can send it back.”

“Fuck it,” Trent muttered, turning around and gripping the iron gate. With a grunt he forced it open, the gears whining as it opened the way to Valeria’s yard.

“I’ll handle these ones outside!” Stein shouted gleefully, “stepping on Zombies is all the fun of stepping on people, without the moral quandaries!”

“Uh guys?” Candy muttered, “we’ve still got a zombie problem,” she gestured inside the gate, where the zombies milling around Valeria’s yard were beginning to converge on them.

“Follow us!” Lupe said, howling as she and Trent swiped at the shambling ghouls, clearing a path to the door.

A blue glow illuminated the doorhandle, flicking the lock open and swinging it wide, “Come on!” Dan shouted as the group ran inside.

“Vhy is she doing this!?” Valeria asked, pointing to where Hotep continued to stare at Brendan, “vhat secrets could she vant from him!?”

Madison was quiet a moment, “she’s… consuming his soul, she’ll break him mentally and then-“

She didn’t finish, with a flash of silver steel and blood red runes Valeria threw herself into battle one final time.

Hotep glanced up briefly, and gave her a smile that could have frozen a pond on a summer day. Valeria screamed, red energy flowing around her as she summoned up everything she had within her to close the distance, disintegrating the dark green tentacles the very second they burst from the ground.

It wasn’t enough, and Valeria cried out in sorrow as Hotep waved a hand, a fresh swarm of tentacles pulling at her arms and legs, holding her inches from the otherworldly invader.

“Brendan,” Valeria whispered, “I…”

“Look at you, vorthless!” Valeria laughed, looking at Brendan as he struggled in her hand. “I have had my fun vith you, the time has come to remind you that you vere never anything more than food to me…”

Brendan’s head hung limp as she lifted him to her mouth, grinning widely as her fangs poked through her lips, her maw slowly opening to show him his final resting place. The centuries of torture had broken him, and he was almost glad for it to be over…

I love you Brendan…

He started, it wasn’t the Valeria holding him that had said that, but it was Valeria’s voice... He blinked, looking up at her curiously.

“What?” Valeria asked angrily.

“You’re…” he blinked again, his mind’s wheels turning, something about the way she spoke seemed to be clearing his mind, “you’re not-“

“I am Valeria!” she snarled, “and you are a meal!” she thrust him towards her lips.

“Ask me if I want cheese and peppers,” he rasped, grinning as the false memories melted away like warm wax.

“Why in the void would I ask you if you want cheese and peppers!?” the false Valeria asked angrily.

“I vould like cheese and peppers,” Brendan laughed dreamily, imitating Valeria’s accent as the dream ended.

Hotep snarled, staggering back as she kept her hold on Brendan, “YOU LITTLE SHIT!” she snapped, rubbing her head, “do you have any idea how bad it hurts when a mental invasion fails?”

“Brendan!?” Valeria asked, her yellow eyes lighting back up as she smiled.

“Still here,” he grunted.

“Enough of this,” Hotep shouted, her eyes glowing a deep purple color. Above them the shadow of a dozen spikey tendrils crossed the moon, “I’ve spent enough time toying with you, I-“

“This should be it,” West muttered, pointing to a page in Die Vermis Mysteriis that none of the rest could read, “Anyone got any last words?”

“I’m the one who ran up that phone sex bill on the house’s landline,” Alex squeaked meekly from her prison in Candy’s cleavage. “I’m sorry Trent, I blamed Brendan for it but it was meeee” she sobbed.

“Well, that’s the last mystery in my life solved,” Trent said, rolling his eyes, “read the spell doc.”

Hotep raised a glowing hand to strike at Valeria, but gasped in horror as her fingers seemed to fall away like wet, crumbling sand.

“No!” she screamed, “WEST YOU TRAITOR!”

“And do not return,” Madison growled, placing her head back on her shoulders as the burning pumpkins hovering around her crashed to the pavement, becoming mere carved gourds again.

“I’ll be back!” Hotep shouted as her body crumbled to dust, “that which is not dead can eternal lie Valeria! I’ll be back-“

A final gust of late autumn wind scattered the dust that had been Miss Hotep among the swirling fall leaves.

Brendan looked up in a daze as the giant form of Valeria stepped over to him. Her slender fingers slipped behind his back, lifting him up slowly as the soft pillow of her palm embraced him. He sighed, enjoying the first ray of sun creeping over the horizon over Valeria’s shoulder as she snuggled him against her cheek.

He started, eyes going wide, “Valeria!” he shouted, “the sun’s coming up!”

“Let it, I’m in my true love’s embrace, and so I vill not burn,” she said dreamily. She turned to face east, watching the clouds become orange in the distance, “it’s very beautiful,” she murmured.

“This is all very sweet,” Stein boomed, kneeling down over them, “but… Miss Valeria, could we perhaps talk about some… lenience for some things that hypothetically my partner and I might have done? Solely for the sake of science you understand…”

“This is going to be a nightmare to clean up,” Madison muttered, looking at the destroyed street and the now dead-again zombies, “I hope the bookstore is okay.”

“The mess vill still be here tomorrow,” Valeria sighed, “for now… let us rest.” She gave Brendan one final warm smile, before returning him to his place between her breasts, pushing him down deep enough that the early morning rays disappeared, replaced by darkness and the soft allspice scent of Valeria’s skin.

End Notes:
Thanks to all the Autumn People who've come this far, we'll have one final chapter to round things out, hope your October is going well!
All Hallows Eve by Greenanon

“Monsters lead such interesting lives.”

-Daffy Duck

“After the riots that rocked Stokerville last night, many have looked for answers,” the mayor said, pounding the podium during his press conference, “and the top detectives in the country have solved the mystery of the so called zombie outbreak,” the mayor said angrily. “Teenagers listening to Rock and Roll and playing violent video games caused a riot, we believe there is no need to follow up on this at this time.”

“Wow,” Trent muttered as the group lounged around Valeria’s living room, “did you use vampiric hypnosis on him or something?”

“Vhat!?” Valeria asked, shocked, “no, he’s covering it up on his own!”

“He doesn’t even think he’s covering it up,” West chuckled, “I think he’s actually convinced himself.”

“B-But what about all the corpses,” Howard asked, standing up almost angrily, “what about all the cars and stuff Stein stepped on? What about all the footage-”

“Howard, teenagers did it,” Stein said dismissively, “I say we should ban violent video games so this never happens again!”

“The mortal vorld is perhaps not ready to acknowledge the truth of vhat vaits in the dark,” Valeria said with a shrug.

“It’s true,” Dan said, appearing next to Candy on the couch, “after I died I was on like four ghost hunting shows, they always edited me out because they said I looked too fake.”

“Uh, hey,” Alex muttered, squirming between Candy’s breasts, “s-since we’re all here and the fighting’s over, Dan can you switch me and Candy back-“

“Nope!” Candy cackled, snatching her up and squeezing her just slightly, “I’m the big one now Alex! And you’re going straight up my ass as soon as I get home, it’s payback time and-“

There was a flash of blue energy, and suddenly Alex was holding Candy, reversing their positions back to their “normal.”

“Thanks Dan,” Alex giggled, leaning over to kiss her ghostly boyfriend. Somehow the kiss actually landed, and the ghost blushed slightly as he rubbed his cheek, feeling the first thing on his skin since he’d passed on.

“Now,” Alex giggled, looking down at Candy, “what was all that about going up your ass? I’m super intrigued Candy, like describe to me exactly what you were going to do.”

Candy just sighed, “I didn’t really want to go back to being big anyway…”

“So, what about this lot,” Brendan said, squeezing closer to Valeria and pointing at the pair of scientists and their cowering assistant.

“Vhat indeed,” Valeria mused, smiling and gliding over to the trio, “I vill give you credit, you did come back to clean up your own mess… but no more of this, all dabbling in othervorldly things vill be approved by me, are we understood?”

“But what about science-“ West protested.

“We took science out behind the shed and shot it,” Howard muttered.

“Come now Howard,” Stein, began, “all of these strange energies are perfectly explainable-“

“NO SORCERY!” Valeria snapped, “if it isn’t in a physics textbook you three vill not touch it!”

“Yes Ma’am,” all three mumbled at once.

Valeria flicked her wrist dismissively, and suddenly the pair of scientists were the size of dolls, looking up at Howard stunned, the armrests of the couch vast insurmountable cliffs as their size was instantly stolen from them.

“I vill fix you later,” she muttered.

“W-When is later!?” West stammered.

Valeria smirked and simply shrugged, turning to join Brendan back on the couch.

“Oh sweet!” Alex said, jumping up and jostling Candy as she ran over to the couch, “can I keep them too? Candy, you and your new friends are going to do a little conga line for me-“

“I-I’ll take care of them,” Howard said quickly, sweeping the tiny pair up and hugging them to his chest. Alex pouted a minute and looked to Valeria, but she just shook her head. The NEET scowled, then slumped back into her own seat.

“Right,” Lupe said, standing up, “well, if there’s nothing else, can we hit the trail?”

“Of course,” Valeria said with a pleased sigh, putting her arm around Brendan and snuggling him closer. The assembled group got up and slowly filed out, but Lupe hung back a moment, and with a throaty growl and a smile, Trent sighed and held back too.

“Is there something I can help you vith?” Valeria asked with an amused smile.

“Yeah, Trent really wants to be a little less of a big lug tonight,” Lupe said with a grin.

Valeria smirked, then made a dismissive gesture towards Trent, he shot down in size, coming up to Lupe’s waist, “Enough?” she asked.

“Nah,” Lupe chuckled, “I’m thinking… flea sized.”

“F-Flea-“ Trent protested, but Valeria just flicked her wrist again, and he was gone.

Lupe immediately fell to her knees, her eyes eagerly flying over the grainy hardwood floorboards.

Trent spun, looking around in shock at the massive world that the entryway to the house had become. He slowly looked up, seeing Lupe’s face hovering over him like a cloud formation, his heart stopped as a pair of eyes the size of parking lots focused in on him, and the sky sized face broke into a smile.

“There you are!” Lupe simply licked the tip of her finger, then the massive column of flesh was descending from the heavens on him. He screamed, but the soft tip forced him against the ground, pressing around him and causing the air to push from his lungs as the spit adhered him to her finger like cement. Lupe slowly lifted him up, letting him gasp for air as her spit ran off his face.

“Hey, vampy,” Lupe said, grinning at the speck on her finger, “he’s… safe like this, right?”

“Shrunken people are more durable than vun vould expect,” Valeria said, “and Trent is a verevolf so…” she shrugged, “do not step on him or press him too hard, he should be fine.”

“WHAT!?” Trent shouted at the top of his lungs, but at his size nobody in the room could hear him.

“Oh, don’t worry, he’s going someplace… soft,” Lupe giggled, staring at her fingertip as she sauntered out the front door.

Trent heard the door shut, a booming faraway sound as Lupe stood alone on the porch, her mountainous face glaring down at him eagerly. She licked her lips, and her eyes had that wolfen touch to them, the golden, predatory gaze coming to the forefront.

“So Valeria seems to think you’re pretty tough, even at speck size,” Lupe giggled, “So… I had this idea, I guess you can’t really weigh in on it but…” She sighed and shrugged, “well, we can discuss it tomorrow when you’re big again.”

Trent watched as she reached down to her shorts, and his world became shadowed as she slipped a finger down through the dark forest he was well familiar with. Her scent overwhelmed him, the arousal carried like a hot wind over his face and causing himself to go wild with arousal as his tiny body met the wetness waiting just a short way lower.

“Oh yeah,” Lupe chuckled, peeling him off inside herself. She grinned as she looked at her glistening and Trent-less finger as she pulled it out of her shorts. She couldn’t really feel him, but the knowledge that he was there, that every bit of arousal she felt was an overpowering tidal wave to his senses… that was doing it for her.

With a laugh Lupe mounted her motorcycle, “hope you’ve found someplace good to ride out the storm Trent,” she muttered, “I’m taking the gravel road home…”

Valeria grinned at Brendan, then leapt at him, causing him to yelp in surprise as the vampire pinned him against the edge of the couch, kissing him passionately.

“I didn’t have a chance to say it before,” Valeria said quietly, separating from him, “but… I vas going to explain everything… about being a vampire that is, I vas… just…” she sighed, “scared,” she muttered in a low voice.

“What happened happened,” Brendan said with a sigh and a small smile, “I… I don’t mind being a vampire, even if it means I’m going to be your servant forever.” He paused a moment, thinking, “am I going to be able to fly?” he asked suddenly.

“You vill not be a vampire for many years,” Valeria chuckled, “and few vampires can fly in their true form until they reach a century or so of life… but you vill be able to be a bat if you vish.”

“I thought you said being a bat is-“

“Uncomfortable, yes,” Valeria said with a grimace, “but flying is flying, no?”

“I guess,” he muttered.

“Do not vorry,” Valeria said dismissively, “you have decades to ponder the life after life, for now enjoy yourself.” She began kissing him again, but he pushed her away.

“Wait, if I get vamped when I’m old, will I be old forever?” he asked.

Valeria scowled, “No! Ve have near perfect control over how ve appear to others, I vas turned vhen I was not much older than you! Yet if you want-“ Valeria aged slightly before him, becoming plumper, with fuller breasts and wide hips, the very definition of a MILF, a single grey hair streaking down her jet black mane. “Look, I am sexy older voman?” Valeria teased. She giggled at his reaction, then in a second she returned to the youthful form Brendan was familiar with.

“Oh damn,” Brendan breathed, “we should definitely come back to that…”

“Such a dirty boy,” Valeria teased, “now, is there any other question you have about becoming a creature of the night, or may I ravage my loving familiar and eternal slave in the way that he most certainly desires and deserves?”

Brendan gulped, “GARLIC!” he said suddenly, “c-can I eat it?”

“Yes!” Valeria hissed, “you can eat all the garlic you vant! Just don’t drink holy vater!” Her fangs poked over her lips as the grin became an almost needful expression, “Now can I please take you!?”

“I am yours; I shall be yours, you and I are one forever,” Brendan said with a smile.

Valeria practically purred, hugging him as his size slipped away, energizing her and causing her to gasp with an almost orgasmic pleasure as the energy was harvested. She grabbed Brendan’s face, burying it in her chest, nestling him in her cleavage as he shrank. The breasts around him grew, expanding soft orbs of pale flesh that seemed eager to swallow him up again, to bring him home to where he belonged.

Valeria ran her fingers through his hair as he shrank, leaning close and inhaling his scent as she fed. His feet lifted off the couch, his pants and underwear falling away, a moment later Valeria’s arms swept under his, pulling him out of his shirt and letting his pooled garments slide to the floor in a heap as she held him in her grip.

A pair of giant lips raced towards him, soft skin enveloping him as the vampire gave him a kiss. He felt himself shrinking even further, until he was hanging off Valeria’s lips, a tiny bug of a man clinging to them as she giggled. He looked up and saw her fangs poking out, massive white columns as thick as his body.

Brendan cried out in panic as Valeria’s massive lip curled inward in a slight pucker that sucked him straight into her mouth. Her saliva coated him instantly, a wet torrential blanket that washed over him as her tongue darted out to find it’s new prey. The massive wet wall of muscle forced him easily back over her teeth, teasing him against the tightly closed insides of her lips. He flailed his limbs feebly as her tongue gently flicked its tip over his entire body, up and down, keeping him pinned just against where her lips would open.

“V-Valeria,” he moaned. A rumble of a giggle echoed up from her throat, she’d heard him, and her tongue pressed against him, the tiny tip of his erection powerless against such an overwhelming force. Her motion slowed, becoming more deliberate as she teased the bug sized man pinned against her lips.

Brendan wasn’t sure if she wanted him to fight, or submit and simply let her play with him, and in truth it wouldn’t have mattered either way. He was powerless as she flipped him gently back and forth. The sticky slime of her spit flowed over him, causing him to gasp for breath as Valeria brought him to the brink, finally pushing him over as his tiny body spasmed against her tongue.

Light broke as pleasure rocked his body, and instead of being pinned to her lips, he was stuck to her tongue as she stuck it ever so slightly out of her mouth, plucking him up as he went limp, exhausted by the battle within her mouth and the warm fuzz of his post orgasm bliss.

“You make a fine appetizer,” Valeria purred, “consider that a preview of vhat the rest of our evening vill entail…”

“A-Appetizer?” Brendan asked weakly.

As if in response he felt himself growing larger, not much, but enough that he tumbled down to sit in Valeria’s palm, rather than being a speck pinned to her finger. Her thumb stretched over his body, seeming to cradle him as it traced over his chest and abdomen, Valeria smiled amorously, enjoying the feel of his body against her skin.

“I have so many vunderful ideas for how we can pass the night… and eternity,” Valeria whispered.

“So uh, this is my place,” Howard muttered, placing the two doll sized doctors on the counter in his dingy apartment’s kitchen.

“What a hovel,” Stein muttered, looking around, “do you even have a bed?”

“It uh… folds out of the couch,” Howard muttered.

“Unacceptable!” Stein barked, “Howard, as soon as we are big again, you’re moving in with either West or myself!”

“Really, it’s no wonder your studies were suffering,” West said dismissively, “you probably spend all day writing dreary poetry in here! It’s the only kind of work I could see getting done in such conditions!”

“Hey, I’m a student, I don’t make a lot of money,” Howard protested, “and I spend most of my free time doing things with you two!”

“Enough prattling on about the state of this apartment,” West said with a sigh, “Howard, go stop up your sink and draw us a bath, with nice soap, while we’re relaxing you can make us dinner and-“

“Now hold on a minute,” Howard said, “I feel like until you two are full size again, maybe I should be in charge?”

The two doctors just laughed, “West is right, a bath sounds lovely,” Stein said with a sigh as she finished her chuckle.

“Remember Howard, we won’t be small forever, and you won’t be big forever, so treat others the way you want to be treated!”

“That’s funny,” Howard said, picking up the woman in a swiping grasp that made her squeal, “because when I’m small one of the first things you do is rip my clothes off…” his fingers pinched West’s skirt, and she squeaked in surprise as he started pulling it down.

“H-Howard-“ West stammered, “let’s not do anything rash- Oh god!” she cried out in surprise as her skirt and panties tore free at one pull from the massive digits, and it was all she could do to raise her arms in time as he pulled her shirt off next. His fingernails pinched her bra, tearing it free too.

“Heh, that is kind of fun,” Howard smirked at the tiny and shivering naked woman in his palm. He set West down on the counter again next to Stein, chuckling as the tiny woman tried to cover her privates with her arms. “Now let me go draw that bath for the two of you…”

The two tiny women watched as he walked towards the bathroom, stunned.

“T-That was,” West began.

“Amazing!” Stein laughed, “I’m going to mouth off to him when he comes back, I want to see if he’ll tear my clothes off!”

West gaped at her, then blinked, trying to collect her own thoughts and ignore the heat between her legs, “It uh…” she cleared her throat, “It seems we may have a… different dynamic with Howard until our size is restored.”

“He really is just the best assistant,” Stein gushed.

“Oh fuck,” Candy moaned, another orgasm rocking her body as a vibrator the size of a truck buzzed below her, rocking her entire body while Alex and Dan looked down on her with smug smiles on their faces. “Y-You guys, let me off this thing!”

Candy was tied to the vibrator with dental floss, her tiny body straddling it as it buzzed across Alex’s desktop. Candy moaned feebly as another orgasm started to build.

“I wonder how long those batteries will last?” Alex teased.

“C-Come on I was just joking about the whole up my ass thing!” Candy insisted through gritted teeth.

“I know,” Alex laughed, reaching down and flicking the vibrator’s switch to off. Candy collapsed with relief, panting as the stimulation mercifully came to an end, “let’s not kid ourselves, I’m sure I’d be the one strapped to the dildo while you enjoyed the show, but… you’d switch us back, you love it, being tiny I mean.”

“Uggh…” Candy moaned, but she did manage a brief nod.

“Dan?” Alex said, turning to her ghostly boyfriend, “you can switch our sizes whenever, right?”

“Sure,” Dan said with a shrug.

“Okay Candy,” Alex said, “here’s the deal, if you want to spend a few days as the big one, just let me know and we’ll work things out, just don’t get yourself arrested or anything.”

“Keep it on the level,” Candy muttered, still recovering from her ride on the massive sex toy, “got it…”

“Now there’s just one thing left to take care of,” Alex said, turning to Dan with a grin, “drop the pants.”

He blinked, “Alex, I died in this outfit, so I can’t really take it-“ He gasped, a ghostly almost wailing sound that echoed through the room as Alex reached out and pulled his pants down. “How did you do that!?” he asked in shock.

“I asked Valeria some stuff about ghosts, because I’m going to be her medium now, whatever that means, and she says that true love lets you get away with pretty much any nonsense,” Alex said with a smile, “so… I figured since a Bill Murray did a ghost in Ghostbusters, I could probably do it too!”

“That makes no goddamn sense,” Candy muttered.

“She’s right,” Dan muttered, “seriously Alex, there’s no way that- MFFF” he was silenced as Alex kissed him, somehow forcing his spectral form down onto her bed. Candy raised her head to watch as the two tumbled into the sheets, ghostly clothing and Alex’s own anime shirt flying off and coating a room already filled with scattered laundry.

“Heh,” Candy chuckled, “good for her…”

Brendan touched the match to the small tea light within the carved jack o’lantern, causing the candle to flicker to life. He raised the match out of the carved pumpkin, flicking it through the air gently and causing a whisp of soft grey smoke to curl upwards from the blacked wood for a moment before he dropped it into a nearby trash can.

“It looks vunderful!” Valeria said, hovering to his side as he carried it out to their front porch.

“Thanks,” he said, kissing her cheek as they pushed the door open.

“So what’s the big Halloween emergency?” Lupe asked, leading Trent, Alex, and Madison up the walkway. Dan appeared next to Alex a moment later, and Candy popped her head up uncertainly out of Alex’s hoody pocket.

“W-We came as soon as we got your message!” Howard huffed, bringing his bike to a stop outside the walkway.

“We will lend our amazing genius to whatever crisis has occurred, in exchange for the return of our size!” West shouted, poking up out of the basket of Howard’s bike.

“We’ll start with a lightning generator!” Stein said excitedly, leaning up next to her colleague.

“Emergency?” Valeria asked with a frown, “Crisis?”

“Why else would you call all of us here in such a hurry?” Madison asked, crossing her arms.

“I vanted to have you all over for a Halloveen party,” Valeria said, gesturing to the open door, “Brendan and I have prepared soul cakes, candied apples, and mulled vine.”

The group was silent a moment, then Lupe grinned, “Sounds great!” the group rang out in agreement, and slowly filed into the mansion. As the door closed behind them the Jack O’Lantern continued to burn, the soft glow illuminating the carved pumpkin’s face as it stared out, smiling into the night, flickering as a chilly autumn breeze rustled the last of the leaves from the trees.

The End

End Notes:
Thanks for joining me for another one of these silly stories, hope it vas vunderful for you and that you have a Happy Halloween!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12312