Sophie and Sunshine by Aspen
Summary:

A borrower makes her home inside a NEET girl's messy appartment. When the two meet, a strange, weird, unexpected relationship blossoms.

If you like tall trans girls, happy gay people and tiny doms, this story is for you!

Based on an idea of @gravedotwav on Twitter


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Trans Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7584 Read: 15596 Published: September 20 2022 Updated: February 02 2023

1. Chapter 1: The Sun Shines on The City by Aspen

2. Chapter 2: Sharing a Meal on a Cool Winter Night by Aspen

3. Chapter 3: A Midnight Date by Aspen

4. Chapter 4: Netflix and Chill by Aspen

5. Chapter 5: Epilogue by Aspen

Chapter 1: The Sun Shines on The City by Aspen
Author's Notes:

First chapter! I hope I can make more of these in the future, since my writing moods are ever changing. But I hope you like this dumb pair I have intrussive thoughts of! 

Sunshine relaxed inside her sleeping bag. Nap time was necessary before attempting any borrowing run. She had learned from her father that she needed every drop of energy for the job and thus was the best method Sunshine had for conserving her precious energy.


As she left her sleeping bag, she took a moment to reflect on her current home. It was actually, hardly a "home". The term "makeshift refuge" was much more fitting. 


She had arrived there a few days prior. After making a trip many would consider a true migration, when you had taken into account the fact that Sunshine was a bit over 3 inches tall. She had left the comfort of her little home in the countryside as the winters became ever more crude and unforgiving.


She had guessed that the human city was her next best chance of survival but she never expected it to be so… big. She arrived by riding uninvited inside a human car and dropped off where the humans inside dropped off.


This left her an inhabitant of High Bridge 819, a small apartment building for human college students. This was abysmal for the young borrower. Young humans were unpredictable beasts. With irregular sleep schedules, unannounced energy rushes, and their goddamn parties.


She spent the best part of her first week just trying to find the best apartment to settle in. Scavenging for food and water occasionally, she made her way across the seemingly endless maze of pipes and cables that was the world between the building's walls and floors.


Finally, she found her little refuge: a little space on the roof of the third floor and the floor of the fourth. She lamented the fact that it was so far from the ground, making her entering and exiting the building a hard thing to do, but the place was perfect. It was near the heating and water pipes, it was far from human eyes, and most specially, it provided an excellent base from which a large borrowing operation could be held, as it was sitting right below a closet. All Sunshine had to do was climb through an almost undetectable hole and she had full access to all the occupant of Apartment 43 had to offer.


And so, the borrower looked at her makeshift refuge, still lacking the furniture it needed to be a proper home. Right now, the only thing she had was her backpack with her tools, a sleeping bag, and a piece of glass she had made into a mirror. 


Sunshine took a long look at her own image for a while. Her short, blonde hair for which she had gotten her name, her aching, hard muscles, and the dirty coat she had been using since she arrived.


"First thing I'll get tonight will be some new clothes, and then a proper bed" she said, to no one in particular. 


So she gathered all the necessary tools in her backpack, climbed the bricks and planks and tubes, entered the small, almost undetectable hole… and emerged to a complete mess.


Each apartment had a built-in closet for their occupants, and as such, Sunshine had planned her first borrowing run starting from one of these closets. However, she wasn’t expecting the absolute chaos that was above her.


Sunshine had emerged into an old, unwashed leather jacket. It covered the whole of the little hole she was using as an entrance, effectively creating a small cave inside the closet. The little borrower was drowning in a smell combining sweat, cheap alcohol, and cigarettes. It was unbearable. Sunshine tried to find an exit, only to lose herself deeper into the jacket. It was like a giant tent and the black color and lack of light made the situation only worse.


After battling with the jacket for a solid minute, Sunshine finally found her exit: she reached one of the jacket's sleeves and ran straight through it. Trying her best to ignore the strong smell of the human’s armpit. She had had enough, the run wasn’t even five minutes through and already the human world was putting obstacles in her way. But the worst was yet to come.


Sunshine finally reached the end of the sleeve. “Finally!” she let herself exclaim out loud. But the poor borrower already felt something was wrong. Amid the confusion traversing the old jacket, she had become disoriented and didn’t correctly measure her altitude. In truth, Sunshine realized, the jacket was amid a pile of unwashed, dirty clothes, and the sleeve, more than a path to freedom, was but a gateway into another human obstacle.


As soon as she stepped out of the jacket, she fell. She rolled through a mountain of human clothes, just to end up inside a human shoe. 


“Oh… oh no…” sighed the borrower. If the smell inside the jacket was unbearable, this shoe was a true hell. Because, unlike the jacket, this shoe had been used recently and that meant…


Sweat. Genuine, human sweat. Sunshine had fallen into a poodle of it, half dried in the fabric of the shoe, but disgusting nonetheless. 


The borrower took a deep breath, and slowly, carefully, climbed out of it. She let herself fall to the floor after that. To her side, that shoe, now clearly what appeared to be one of those things humans called a “Converse” stood like a small house. Still, to the other side… the door of the closet.


Sunshine let herself a moment to breathe, and proceded with her quest. She crawled under the door, and emerged into a room.


“Fuck” whispered the borrower the very moment she noticed the room was, in fact, occupied.


Occupied by a human female, actually. Sunshine couldn’t see her face, she was facing her computer, playing one of those things humans called “computer games” and was screaming a series of genitalia related profanities to what was supposed to be her teammates. The woman was tall, even for a human, with a long, black mane and wore only a black top and yoga pants, but every fiber of her visible being screamed that she didn't actually do yoga, in fact she didn't appear to enjoy exercise at all. 


And if the closet was a mess, the room it belonged in was an entire different level of mess: energy drink cans littered the floor, along with the remains of different types of fast foods; the bed was obviously unkempt, and it's sheets sprawled throughout the floor; a thick layer of dust covered everything that hadn’t been recently used… suddenly, Sunshine’s small makeshift refuge didn’t seem such a bad place.


Sunshine thought of returning to her place. Things weren’t going as planned at all. However… the human was clearly distracted, and the huge mess in the room meant that things might easily be misplaced and lost… all her instincts called for her to press on.


And press on she did, she sprinted towards the underbed with a speed known only to her kind. There, she saw all kinds of treasure: lost coins; keychains; even jewelry made her way here, with necklaces and rings. All cheap, of course, but treasure nonetheless. But then she saw it.


At the end of the underbed was a hoodie. A simple black hoodie. Yet the color called to her. If she could cut a little piece of that hoodie’s fabric, she could fashion herself a cloak. A black cloak, perfect for her borrowing runs, warm for the winter, and oh how she could fill the cloak with pockets for tools and trinkets and…


A loud profanity from the giant occupant of the room broke Sunshine’s daydreaming and she set herself to work. She sprinted to the hoodie and carefully entered one of its pockets. The hoodie, as all the clothes of this particular human, smelled horrendous, but for this time, Sunshine paid no attention to it, all her focus was on cutting enough of the soft, cozy fabric to make her prized cloak.


So lost in her work was the little borrower that she didn’t notice the profanities, loud typing and the screams coming from the headphones stopping. Nor did she notice the phone of the human ringing, nor did she notice the booming steps growing closer and closer and…


She was flying.


No, the space she was in was flying, she was floating in it. 


“Oh no no no no no no no no no no” was the only thing Sunshine could think of. The human was, unfortunately for the borrower, about to put the hoodie on herself. 


Her first instinct was to escape, but the constant shifting of the ground as the human adjusted the hoodie around her chest and arms made escape impossible. Jumping away, from this height, could kill her. Her only option now, if she wanted to get away and remain breathing, was to simply sit this through, and beg that the human’s hands didn't come into the pocket for any reason.


And yet, it was the first thing they did.


----------------


Sophie’s first instinct was to think that whatever she had just grabbed was some kind of a weird rat. 


She flinched at the thought, but then again rats don’t tend to have… a human shape.


No, the thing she just grabbed appeared to be a tiny human form. A warm, soft, tiny human form. 


Carefully, Sophie walked around the mess to the bathroom of the studio apartment she inhabited. Once the door was locked, she delicately pulled her hand out of her pocket.


There it was, a tiny person. Looking at her with the most terrified look she had seen in anyone.


With her free hand, Sophie motioned for peace, trying her best to calm the little creature down. It wasn’t working. So Sophie let the tiny creature gently fall into the bathroom’s wash basin.


Oh my god, I must look like a fucking giant to them, Sophie thought. And indeed, looming over the tiny thing like this, setting them in a place they were unable to escape from… yes she did look intimidating.


“Now, calm down little thing” Sophie said out loud, trying her best to reach a conciliatory, soothing tone.


“Little thing!?” answered the little thing below.


Sophie was taken aback for a second, not only did the creature respond to her, they did so in perfect english. Unexpectedly, Sophie realized she was speaking to a tiny person.


A tiny person.


Her social anxiety kicked in like a mule.


“I-I-I mean… you are kinda small from my perspective so I only thought you…”


“I'm not small! You’re HUGE!”  said the creature.


Sophie stumbled upon her words trying to form a coherent response. But the creature went on.


“Besides what’s with that soothing, maternal act you were trying to pull. I'm an adult!” said the creature.


“W-Well you are tiny so…” said Sophie


“Ugh, AGAIN, with the tiny thing! Stop!” answered the creature.


“S-sorry…” said Sophie, biting her thumb.


The two stared at each other somewhat awkwardly. Sophie could tell that whatever had just happened wasn't whatever the creature was expecting. 


The creature broke the silence.


“My name’s Sunshine, by the way” she said.


“I-Im Sophie” Sophie answered.


“So, are you letting me out of here or what?” Said Sunshine.

End Notes:

And that was it! Down the road I plan for more interactions between them, but as of now, this short introduction was the first thing I wanted to publish, I hope you enjoyed it!

Chapter 2: Sharing a Meal on a Cool Winter Night by Aspen
Author's Notes:
Second chapter! I was in a rush of energy, so I expect the next chapters to be more far appart in time. Anyways , enjoy!

The girl and the borrower were sitting in the counter of Sophie's kitchen. The small apartment consisted only of two rooms: a living room and a bedroom, separated by a wall. The living room doubled as a kitchen, with a counter and seats for two, and the bathroom was located in the bedroom.


Sophie had furnished the place surprisingly well considering the mess. The living had a big sofa, a coffee table and a TV. Her bedroom had a king-size bed and a desk, where Sophie's high end gaming pc was proudly located. 


After their somewhat awkward introduction, Sophie carefully carried Sunshine to the counter while she opened the door. As it turned out, the reason she had picked the hoodie up in the first place was that she needed to receive a package.


That package was a big hamburger, with extra large soda and fries. 


She started eating as soon as she sat down. Once again, Sunshine broke the silence.


"So, you don't have any questions"


"Uh? No" said Sophie, with her mouth full of food.


"No? You met a borrower and you ain't even a bit curious?" Said Sunshine.


Sophie swallowed, rather in a rush.


"Actually… I mean… I… uh…" she tried to say.


"I'm guessing my existence must be kind of a shock to you" said Sunshine. 


"No… I mean… yes!" Answered Sophie.


"Yes I'm a shock or yes you're curious?"


"B-both!" Sophie said, and inmediatly took a long, loud sip from her extra large soda.


"Well, we are a race of sentient, small people that live hidden from the-"


"There are more of you HERE?" interrupted Sophie. 


"N-no, I'm the only one for now" answered Sunshine, taken aback by Sophie's sudden rise in volume "a-and please don't interrupt me like that… it's kinda rude"


"S-sorry… I'm not used to this.. "


"Talking with a borrower?" Asked Sunshine 


"Talking with people face to face in general" said Sophie, taking another long sip, and avoiding eye contact.


"Are you alright?" Said Sunshine 


"Yeah, yeah, sorry, don't worry, just… please, continue" said Sophie, stumbling on her words.


Sunshine took a good look at the human. This was the first time she could take her time to examine her thoroughly. At first she hadn't noticed the human's troubled face. Minutes ago she was scared for her life, until she realised this particular human was… cooperative, to say the least. 


No, that wasn't it. Sophie was almost intimidated. 


Oh, to be intimidated by a borrower… 


Sunshine savoured the thought as she looked at Sophie. For the first time she noticed her baggy eyes, her messy hair, and the way she avoided making eye contact when she was nervous. 


It was… cute.


"S-stop" said Sophie, breaking Sunshine's trance.


"Ah, what?" Said Sunshine, taken aback. 


"You've b-been staring at me for like a minute" 


"Sorry, it's just… you're the first human I've met so…"


"R-really?" With interest, Sophie returned eye contact. 


"Well we borrowers tend to avoid human contact because… we… uh… borrow their stuff"


"You mean steal their stuff" said Sophie


"What? No! I said borrow!"


"H-have you ever returned something?"


"Well I… yeah, sometimes?"


Sophie giggled. Holy shit, it was the cutest giggle Sunshine had ever heard, but she repressed the thought as soon as it appeared. 


The human stood up gently, opened one of the kitchen's drawers and took out a small knife. Sunshine's self preservation instincts fired up, tensing, until she realised it was a simple bread knife.


Sophie went back to the counter, and took out a single french frie from her extra large side. Immediately, she cut a small piece of it.


And gave it to Sunshine. 


What was this weird feeling? Gratitude towards a human? Sunshine had heard stories about humans but never had she even thought of one being generous towards a borrower. This was unexpected, this was…


Oh god, there was the fucking giggle again.


"Y-you're blushing!" Said Sophie.


"I… I'M NOT!" snapped Sunshine. "It's just… humans don't give me food, they don't give me anything… why?"


"Because you looked hungry, and I f-figured you scavenged for food so…"


Sunshine took the small snack. It was warm, she had eaten this stuff before, just never… fresh.


It was delicious. Crunchy, salty, warm…


Oh god it was fucking salty. 


What would she do now? Ask Sophie for water? But she already gave her this! How did you politely ask a human for something? How-


Nevermind, Sophie was serving water in a bottle cap, which she placed right in front of Sunshine. 


"I f-figured you would need some water so…"


"Thanks, how did you know?" said Sunshine.


Sophie gestured at Sunshine's face with her finger. 


"Your face, you looked like it was too salty" she said "S-sorry I always ask for extra salt…"


"It's fine Sophie, thanks"


The two sat eating, without talking, for some minutes. This time, the silence wasn't awkward at all. This time, Sunshine felt that she enjoyed the company of the human.


"I want us to go on a date" said the borrower. 


Sophie almost choked with her food.


"Wh-what? you? A-are you a-a-asking m-me out!?"


Sunshine thought that she wasn't thinking straight. Her rational side screamed at her. Humans are unpredictable brutish creatures, you barely know this one, you can't just ask someone out if you know them just for minutes.


Her emotional side, on the other hand…


"Yeah, I'm asking you out"


"W-why!?"


Sunshine smiled at the stumbling titan in front of her.


"Do I need a good reason to ask you out, beyond the fact that I believe it would be fun?"


"No… I mean I'm flattered but… uh… I haven't been on dates in a while so…"


"Is this a yes or a no?"


Sophie blushed.


"It's a yes"


"Good, let's go"


"Wha- NOW!?"


"Yeah?"


"It's 1 a.m.!"


"So?"


"I-It's cold outside!"


"Then keep me somewhere warm"


Sophie mumbled something. She was stumbling over her words so much they were completely ininteligible. Then, she let out a long sigh. 


"I'll go get my coat"


----------


Oh god. What was she thinking?


Minutes ago, she realised there was a race of small people living within her world. One of these people, apparently, was her new roommate. That very little person then asked her out on a date.


And she said yes.


Sophie returned to her room an headed to her closet. Retrieving a winter coat, boots and a scarf from her pile of clothes, the girl set out on a true quest to find her gloves.


An exercise in futility. 


With a shameful sigh, she called upon the only help she could get at the moment, and returned to her living room. 


"Uhhh Sunshine?" She said, half expecting the borrower to have made some sort of escape already, to just have asked her out in an attempt to get out of the room so that she could run off to some hole in the walls. But on the other side, she prayed it was not the case.


And it wasn't, Sunshine was still there, eating another french frie. 


"Yeah?" She asked. 


"By chance, have you seen a pair of gloves on the floor?"


"Underbed" she responded, her mouth full of food.


"Thanks!" Sophie said, scurrying back to her bedroom, getting on the floor and under her bed and … indeed, the borrower was right. 


She put everything on. And returned to the living room, and to her date.


Sunshine stopped eating the moment she laid eyes upon her.


"S-something's wrong?" Asked Sophie. 


"No" said Sunshine "It's just that you look adorable dressed like that"


Sophie had to use all her willpower to not let out a pleased sigh. 


"W-well, let's go" she said, offering Sunshine her hand so that the borrower could climb in. Which she did. It felt incredibly weird to feel the tiny feet in her glove clad palm.


"So, where am I supposed to ride?"


"I-I had thought of my pockets but there i wouldn't be able to talk to you… so this was the next best thing"


Unannounced, Sophie shoved the borrower in her scarf. Sunshine let out a rebellious "WAIT" at first. But Sophie felt the borrower almost instantly relaxing once she was safely sitting between her neck and the warm fabric of the scarf. 


This was a dumb idea. What the hell was she thinking!? To put her date on such a sensible part of her body…


But it didn't matter to Sophie. Matter of fact, she didn't even question the fact that Sunshine, a tiny woman that lived in her wall, was her date. 


And the fact that she could feel her almost melting in her neck gave her an unexpected rush of confidence. 


And yes, she felt everything. Her tiny hands grabbing her scarf, her tiny feet looking for a comfortable position, she even felt Sunshine breathing into her neck. It was enough to make Sophie's legs tremble a bit.


"Ready?" She asked the borrower. 


"Ready" Sunshine replied, every word spoken to her neck.


Sophie stepped out of her apartment for the first time in like a week, to her first date in like, years. A surreal experience, even without taking into account the fact that her date was a borrower.


And now… to find a place open at 1 a.m.






Chapter 3: A Midnight Date by Aspen
Author's Notes:

Third chapter in just two days?! I must be on a serious rush!

The borrower was incredibly comfortable inside her date’s scarf. Not only was it warm, not only was she close to her, she was inundated by Sophie in all sense. It was a strange feeling, everywhere she looked was Sophie, all she heard were her breathing and her occasional comments,  all she smelled was…


Well, Sophie left in a rush and didn't take a bath. So it definitely smelled of Sophie. But with each passing minute, Sunshine noticed she was being bothered less and less by it.


In fact, she had to admit that she was starting to like the way Sophie smelled. 


She almost didn’t want to believe it. But she kinda liked the human. You don't ask people you don't like out on dates after all. 


Sunshine needed to push the thoughts of liking the way a human stinked. And the best way to distract herself was the girl on whose scarf she was in.


“Hey” the borrower said to her giant ride.


“Uh? Need s-something Sunshine?” whispered Sophie, not looking down at her.


“Why are you whispering like that?” asked Sunshine.


“We’re not alone” said Sophie, mysteriously.


Sunshine understood immediately. It would be a bad thing to expose herself to another human, she was already lucky that Sophie turned out to be a nice person, she didn’t want to push her luck.


Still, from her point of view, she couldn't tell exactly where they were. She heard the voices of humans, muffled in the distance, but she couldn't tell precisely what they were saying. And then Sophie spoke to someone. It was unpleasant to not know what was happening around her. From the light, she noticed they were inside a building of sorts.


“Psst” Sophie whispered


“Hmm?” Answered the borrower


“Do you l-like chocolate?”


“Yeah”


And then, the most bizarre thing. Sophie spoke to someone, shyly as she was, but clearly. And yet, Sunshine didn’t comprehend a word that Sophie had said. Not a single one. But the person the human was talking with responded to Sophie in what appeared to be a joke and both them and her laughed.


Oh, if her giggles were cute, the way she laughed filled Sunshine with some sort of joy, she couldn't help but smile. 


“Okay, safe” the human said, stepping out of the place she was in, and looking down at her date.


“What was all that?” Asked Sunshine.


“What was what?”


“Your words, you spoke clearly, but I didn’t get any of the words”


“H-haven't you heard of spanish?” Said Sophie, resuming her walk on the empty streets of a winter night in the city.


“What’s spanish?” Asked Sunshine.


“My mother tongue” Said Sophie


“Mother tongue?” 


“Y-yeah… you know… the first language you learn”


Sunshine had to process that. “Humans speak more than one language?” 


“Some, I n-needed to learn english to live in this city” 


“Why would you need to learn another language to live in a place?”


“Well… there's a big spanish speaking community here but the classes in college were all english so…”


“What’s a college?” Asked the borrower.


“A place where humans go to learn professions” Sophie said


Sunshine didn’t answer. There was a lot more to humans than she thought. She always believed they had to do something when they were not in their homes but she just now realized that she never asked what. 


Then again, she didn’t have anyone to ask.

“Hey Sophie, thanks” Said Sunshine, very close to Sophie’s neck.


“For what?” replied the human.


“For not losing patience with my stupid questions”


Ah yes, there was the blushing again.


“Can I.. peak out?” Said Sunshine.


Sophie stopped in her tracks. Checked around, looked at her sides and back.


“Sure” she said.


Sunshine climbed the fabric of the scarf until her head was poking just out of it and…


It was like those times she had been on top of a bookshelf. But on the outside, and the bookshelf was a breathing moving thing.


“WHOA Sophie you're HUGE!” 


Sophie giggled. Now that her head was peeking out the scarf, Sunshine was closer to her throat than neck, so the giggles resonated in a way absolutely indescribable for someone not her size.


“Haha… yeah… I get told that a lot…” Said Sophie “Im six feet six… aaand I can almost smell that confused look of yours…”


Sophie measured Sunshine’s form from under her scarf by gently touching her head with her index and her feet with her thumb. Mumbled something to herself, and proudly proclaimed:


“I'm about forty of you, stacked one on top of the other!”


“Thats… amazing…” said Sunshine, for the first time putting a number on Sophie’s enormous size… it certainly did help comprehend it.


“Well I'm actually fairly tall for a- SHIT HIDE”


Sunshine had but a second to see that there were three humans approaching from the other side of the street. A group of students. But she didn’t have any time to think of them, as Sophie’s hand shoved her into the scarf… but she didn’t calculate her force that well.


The borrower passed straight through her neck, and fell down her hoodie.


Sunshine didn’t scream at all, her borrower instincts kicked in. She had fallen before, but if the human world was filled with all sorts of nooks and crannies for borrowers to climb and hang on, surely this would be an exception.


And it wasn’t. The borrower saved her life by grabbing Sophie’s top.


----------


Sophie flinched in the instant she felt Sunshine falling. Her heart skipped a beat or two, but sighed immense relief upon noticing she hadn't splattered all over the floor.


If only she had chosen more… appropriate place to hang.


“Sorry!” She whispered down.


“D-don’t worry” said Sunshine. “A little help”


“Oh I… I’m afraid I can't, you’ll have to climb but I promise to catch you if it comes to that ok?”


Sophie wasn’t used to speaking so fast, she had to breathe in to keep walking. And to properly greet her classmates.


She hurried up, the sooner she could get out of this situation the sooner she could take Sunshine… out.


“Sophie? Is that you?” Said the first of the group, and the only woman.


“Rayleigh!” She said with feign surprise, she had recognized her from across the street. 


“It's been, like, months, how’s it going!” Said Rayleigh


“Fine, fine… you know, I'm going at my o-own rhythm” Said Sophie, as Sunshine had begun climbing from her top.


“Holy shit Sophie I hadn’t seen you in years!” Said Josh, the second of them. “How’s my favorite jotunn doing?”


Sophie’s laugh was sincere. Oh, how she loved Josh’s dumb jokes about her being an Ice Giant. They had charm. More now that she knew she was a literal giant to someone.


And then Chris, oh Chris.


Chris was a short, brown haired, femboy. Probably the most ecstatic person Sophie had ever met.


“IT’S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU SIS!” he said, going for a surprise hug. 


Chris, at his cute stature, didn’t even reach Sophie’s shoulders. In fact, the girl always found it cute how Chris always had to look up at her. But he still had some strength. And the hug took Sophie by surprise, immediately making her flinch again… and it made Sunshine go flying inside her hoodie…


Right into her cleavage.


Sophie blushed so profusely the whole group of people around her noticed her going red as an apple. 


“S-sorry! It 's just.. I…” She started, trying her best to ignore the tiny person squirming between her breasts.


“Aww” Said Chris “It’s ok to get shy, after all we haven’t seen eachother in a while”


“Yes.. that’s it.. eh.. guys sorry but..”


Oh god, think of something, think of something.


“I left Elden Ring on download and I really, really want to go play it so can we speak later?”


The whole group was taken aback. Except Chirs, who laughed.


“It’s fine, text us later!” he said.


“Th-thanks… uhh… bye!” Said Sophie, as she started sprinting back to her home.


Sprinting almost made her forget the fact that Sunshine was apparently chilling in her clothes. Remembering this important fact, Sophie stopped, took a time to catch her breath and went to an alley. There, once no one was looking, she tried to reach for Sunshine.


But the borrower grabbed one of her fingers with force, as if calling for attention. Sophie looked down. 


Oh god, she looked absolutely adorable there.


“Hey” Said Sunshine


“H-hey” said Sophie

“Don’t take me out of here, I like it”


“You… YOU LIKE IT!?” 


“Shhh… let’s just return to the apartment like this, I like how they bounce when you walk”


Sophie noded, closed her coat, and covered her mouth to not let a girlish scream of excitement out of her. She walked relaxingly to her place at High Bridge 819, took the elevator to the fourth floor, and made her way to appartment 43.


There, she removed her coat and hoodie, and collapsed onto the sofa.


Sunshine was, of course, looking up at her from her comfy place at her cleavage.


“Sooooo…” she said “what was all that, huh?”


“Let’s not get into that and continue our date already” 


“Ah, sure!” responded the borrower.


Sophie waited for Sunshine to ask to be taken out… a moment that thankfully never came in the three seconds Sophie granted her to ask that.


“So! I was wondering if you would like to watch a movie with me!” she said.


“I… sure!” Said Sunshine.


“Cool!” Said Sophie, smiling down at her date. 


The controller for the Smart TV was thankfully within reach, under a pizza box. Sophie picked it up and loaded Netflix.


“I assume” she said “that you aren't familiar with human cinema”


“Uh-huh!” Said the borrower “I do know what a movie is though”


“Nice” said Sophie, holding the letter N for a second “Also, I got us some dessert!”


“Oh, thanks! What did ya-” 


Sunshine was interrupted by the walls of flesh closing upon her as Sophie grabbed her coat and pulled a big, sweet brownie from it.


“-get us?” continued Sunshine.

“This, my lovely borrower, is a delicacy of the human world” said Sophie “Here, take some”


Sophie took a little piece of the brownie out for Sunshine to enjoy, the crumbs all falling on her top, some even on Sunshine. The borrower climbed a bit, so that only her legs were buried under Sophie’s chest and so that she could use her arms to grab the piece of brownie.


The human, on her part, started browsing Netflix for something that the borrower could get with her… limited understanding of human culture. She didn’t notice Sunshine taking her first bite of the brownie, but did hear the “fucking delicius” she uttered.


As Sunshine continued eating, Sophie’s free hand almost instinctively went to gently pat the borrower. Sophie smiled as she felt her index finger messing with Sunshine’s hair, the texture of her muscles… they remained there for five straight minutes.


“Sooo… does it normally take time to choose one of these things…?” Said Sunshine, breaking the silence.


“What?” Said Sophie, snapping back from her trance and pulling her hand away from Sunshine immediately.


“Hey! I didn't say stop!”




Chapter 4: Netflix and Chill by Aspen

"Ohhh what about this?" Said Sophie. Still gently stroking Sunshine's head. "I heard It's very cute for a date"


"Alien?" Sunshine said, rising a bit from her burrow at Sophie's chest. "Sophie, it says it's a horror film…"


"So what?" Replied Sophie "don't you know it's customary to take human girls to horror movies on dates?"


"That's… a weird custom I must say" said the borrower "Oh, oh! I get it! Humans hope to get their partners scared to create openings for bonding, right?"


"That's exactly right!" Said Sophie "My, you're catching up fast!"


Sunshine's proud chuckle didn't go unnoticed by Sophie.


"So wanna go for it?" Said Sophie "Oh will my brave borrower protect me from the scary monsters?" She added, feigning a 'damsel in distress' tone.


"I might be small, but I'm not going to let anyone lay their monstrous hands upon you!" Said Sunshine, feigning an heroic tone.


Sophie knew that it wasn't possible. Sunshine was woefully unmatched against anything in the human world that could damage herself. And yet… and yet the borrower's bravado was enough to make Sophie's heart melt. 


"Oh but before we start, can I get some water? I'm a little thirsty" said Sunshine, snapping Sophie back to reality. 


"Of course, but how do you plan on drinking while you're chilling down there? I can't think of any way" replied Sophie. 


"I… I guess you'll have to put me down… but just while I'm drinking, alright?" Sunshine said.


With a giggle, Sophie gently plucked Sunshine out of her cleavage and put her in the sofa's armchair, while she went back to the kitchen to fetch the borrower a bottle cap of fresh water. 


And holy shit. The thing felt weird. The whole fifty seconds it took Sophie to walk to the kitchen and fill the bottle cap of water felt like she desperately wanted to get back to the sofa. She felt deprived of something. Looking back, Sunshine was sitting legs crossed in the armrest and Sophie couldn't help but think of how adorable she was.


God she's just so… ahhhhhh… Sophie thought, biting her tongue. What was this weird feeling?


She returned to the sofa at a fast pace but careful not to drop the water. She then placed the bottle cap in front of Sunshine, along with another chunk of the brownie they'd been eating. 


Next she lay down on the sofa, resting her head in the armchair, right behind Sunshine, and pressed 'play' on the control. 


Of course, she had to answer Sunshine's plenitude of questions. Yes, humans can travel to space. No, not in big ships like that, the film is set in the future. Stasis is like going into a coma. A distress signal is like a call for help. An android is a machine that looks and thinks like a human, etc. Sophie answered each and every comment by the borrower patiently, not once did she get even slightly irritated. 


In truth, Sophie wasn't actually watching the movie. She was excitedly watching Sunshine's reaction to it. Sophie lost herself in Sunshine for the whole movie.


She giggled when the borrower flinched during the chestburster scene. She watched eagerly how she tensed every time a character was alone in a hallway. She watched how amazed Sunshine was at how real the Alien looked…


Oh god. She was adorable. A cute blonde miniature tomboy oblivious to so many things that were common to her…


Sophie was lost in thought. How would Sunshine react to all her favourite movies? To her favourite games and favourite music? To her hobbies? Oh, would she listen as she explained Warhammer 40,000 to her? Would she want to see her minis?


So lost was Sophie that she didn't even notice how the borrower grew closer and closer each minute, until she was literally just in front of her lips.


As the credits rolled. Sunshine turned to face Sophie's lips. This took her by surprise, immediately turning red. She started breathing faster and louder. There was something in Sunshine's look that… called to her.


"I…" the borrower started "have had to deal with situations like that…" she said


"Huh?" Sophie couldn't form coherent words at the time.


"Cats, large insects, birds… I've been chased by 'monsters' before…" said Sunshine, and Sophie could notice she too was blushing profusely "I-It's actually funny you know…"


"Wha- What is funny?" Said Sophie. 


"On top of all those monsters were humans" Sunshine said "But since the moment we talked in your bathroom… I haven't feared you"


"Sunshine I- '' but the human couldn't finish the sentence. She felt a soft kiss on her lips. A soft, very little kiss.


"When I'm with you… I feel safe" she continued "Please, keep me safe… I don't want to have to fear cats or birds or-" but she too couldn't finish, as her whole face was enveloped in Sophie's big, wet kiss.


----------


Sunshine had been making out with Sophie for minutes. They didn't say a word until the end. Words weren't necessary anymore. Their bodies did all the work for them.


The borrower didn't flinch a muscle at Sophie's titanic kisses. With her, like this, she was completely safe. Those lips were her true refuge, not that space under the floor.


Still, this was one of the rare occasions where Sophie was the first to speak. 


"W-wait… I… uhhh…" she said. She looked absolutely terrified.


"Something wrong?" Said Sunshine, preoccupied. 


"I… g-got s-s-omething to say"


"Hey hey, it's ok, just tell me" she said, soothingly. 


Sophie breathed in. Took a moment to still her heart. Sunshine could notice the drops of sweat forming in her face, and the tremors of her hands resonating on the sofa.


"I'm trans" she finally said.


"I knew" Sunshine answered.


The human's relief was instant, but brief. Sophie immediately snapped back.


"YOU KNEW!?" She said, genuinely surprised. 


"Well, yeah, there are trans borrowers, my cousin on my mother's side is a trans girl, and she's exactly like you…"


Sophie stuttered. She wouldn't say a coherent word for the next hour and a half. Instead, she grabbed the borrower in her hands, in what would have been a loving embrace should the pair have been the same size.


Sunshine felt herself being lifted in the air to the familiar and yet new warmth of Sophie's body. They were happy, plain and simple. They were happy together. 


Sophie resumed her kissing. Sunshine received them gladly while returning as much as she could, although she couldn't compete with Sophie's titanic lips. She wanted more, she needed to bathe in her love.


Sunshine was suddenly flying in the air again. But still safely held by Sophie. Ah, she jumped onto her bed, that was it. 


Sophie dropped the borrower in her pillow. Oh god, the pillow stank of Sophie. Her aroma, that sweet combination of sweat and energy drinks and… was that drool? Yeah, she was sitting in a pool of drool. Fresh drool.


No, she was bathing in drool.


Sunshine looked up, the human was staring down at her with hungry eyes. But this was a weird hunger. Sunshine hadn't seen something like that anywhere else. Sophie's eyes burned with… desire.


Her smell, her eyes, her fluids… oh god, it was enough to turn the borrower feral.


Sunshine undressed on the spot.


Sophie's tongue came down at her. She gave the borrower a long, delicate lick. Sunshine felt everything. The taste buds of the human felt like a wet, warm and loving rug. Sophie licked her again, and again and again. 


Sunshine noticed Sophie moving, moaning, panting. Each time she licked her, she rubbed herself against a stack of pillows. It was like a great monster toying with her prey. But it felt good, oh it felt so good.


Her survival instincts, honed over the years of simply being a borrower, were in complete shutdown. Sunshine didn't feel the need to run. Instead, she just let Sophie grow closer and closer.


Then, she stopped licking. Sophie's mouth opened wide, and closed Sunshine in. Oh god she was in her maw! And no flinching, no urge to run, no fear. 


Here she was protected. Walls of flesh protected her. Right now Sophie was her entire world. And so, her moans and pants moved everything. Her whole reality trembled and shifted with each second Sophie pleasured herself. 


It was too much. Oh, oh it was too much. 


Sunshine came inside her safe space against Sophie's left cheek. Her fluids went directly into Sophie's tongue. Sunshine collapsed, and after a giggle that felt like an earthquake to the borrower, the titanic tongue went to the titanic palate. 


Sophie wanted more.


Sunshine didn't even know if she could handle it. But she was on Sophie's hands now, almost literally, and she trusted her with her life.


The human must have noticed the borrower's body growing weak but it didn't stop her, instead, her tongue licked her gently, it lifted her, rubbing her against Sophie's palate. Sunshine's muscles relaxed, she would be fine. Her only purpose in life, for those moments, was to give Sophie something delicious for her to taste.


When the borrower came for a second time, Sophie released the biggest, loudest moan Sunshine had ever heard. It was almost as if a mountain moaned. 


Sophie collapsed into the bed. Her mouth opened and gently dropped the borrower's trembling body in her pillow.


Sunshine's world was hazy. It was almost as if Sophie had tongue-fucked her brains out. But everything felt so good…


Her eyes closed. When she opened them, she was completely dry. And on some sort of warm, soft surface. She had felt that before. Sophie 's cleavage. 


She looked up, the human was gently stroking her hair with the tip of her index finger again.


They were in the same room. Sophie was resting on her bed. But there was something… different.


Sophie, and herself by extension, were covered in at least three different kinds of warm, cozy sheets.


You tidied the bed up for me huh? Sunshine thought, but the words were unable to leave her mouth. Instead, all she could mutter was:


"Goodnight Sophie"


The girl smiled at her, lovingly, and whispered "Goodnight Sunshine" back.


The borrower closed her eyes, and let the rhythmic beats of Sophie's heart soothe her to sleep.


"I love you" were the last words Sunshine managed to say, before having a good night's sleep for the first time in ages.


And just as her consciousness fell into black she managed to discern Sophie's response.


"I love you too"



End Notes:
Woah! That was a blast to write. With this, I believe I can safely conclude this story's first act. I'll retroactively add titles to the chapters. I hope you're enjoying this dumb duo that lives rent free in my head!
Chapter 5: Epilogue by Aspen
Author's Notes:

A small return with a small epilogue! Planning on starting Arc 2 soon!

There was a time, Sunshine remembered, when windows made her feel unsafe.


They were too open to the view of humans. It was way too easy to spot a borrower walking in front of them. Sunshine had learned to avoid windows unless it was deemed absolutely necessary for her own survival. 


And yet, she didn't feel that way anymore.


No, she felt fucking invincible.


The borrower took a bite from the grape she was eating and leaned on the window to rest her back. A grape she hadn't borrowed. A grape she hadn't risked her life for. A grape she hadn't had to fight for in any way, shape or form.


She had personally picked it from the grocery store in fact. 


And how had she done it? How had she cracked the code to get a wonderful, luxurious, carefree life for a people born to scavenge and live in continuous struggle?


Sunshine's eyes moved away from the window, and towards the slumbering beast she had tamed some weeks ago. Out of all the things Sunshine had expected to possess in her life, the heart of a human wasn't one of them.


Ah, she was the most beautiful when she slept.


All six-feet-six of Sophie laid face up on her unkempt bed. An oversized black t-shirt and some panties for a pajamas, combined with a recently washed mane of black hair… Sunshine was amazed there were people on this Earth that had called her woman "unattractive" before. The fools.


The borrower watched affectionately as her girlfriend slept. She deserved some rest after playing so much on her computer, an activity the two enjoyed quite a lot. Obviously Sunshine couldn't play along her… but she most definitely could play *with* her.


They had enjoyed the last time. They had made a bet. Could she play Elden Ring at her usual level of expertise while having Sunshine rubbing herself against her dick?


It was the easiest, and the quickest bet Sunshine had won in her life.


By the first minute, Sunshine's world had turned into a mushy mix of Sophie's sweat and the sweet aroma of her underpants. The borrower had barely started, and already her girlfriend's dick was a pulsating mess.


Thirty seconds later, she heard Sophie uttering her first moan, and with it, Sunshine's world trembled with soft tremors of pleasure and love.


Barely ten seconds after that, Sophie had already dropped her controller and jumped to the bed, Sunshine still tightly clutched between her meat and panties. The helpless girl spent the next half hour humping a pillow, while Sunshine gently did her best efforts to stimulate her most sensible parts with her tongue. 


Sophie came three times before almost passing out. After which she profusely apologized to Sunshine for covering her in *that* much of her load. The borrower, actually, paid no mind and quite enjoyed her situation, but it was also the perfect opportunity to demand a bath from Sophie.


They, of course, took it together. 


To go to the grocery store and pick a snack wasn't the real prize of winning that bet.


Sunshine took a final bite from the fruit of her labour. The most delicious grape she had ever tasted. A fruit of love.


She stretched her arms and took a last glance at the City from Sophie's window. The building was atop a hill, and from there, Sunshine could see streetlights, buildings, neighbourhoods… and still she didn't feel tall. Nothing could compare to riding on Sophie's pockets or shoulder.


She turned her back on the window and dexteriously jumped to the bed, her fall softened by her athletic body and the mattress. Sunshine made her way to climb Sophie's chest, to her favourite spot.


She had had many places to dwell before. But here, on Sophie's cleavage, was the only place she could truly call home.

End Notes:

Join me next time for Arc 2!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12266