Study Buddy by Datacoman72
Summary:

David is a college student who mysteriously finds himself shrunk. With no memory of how he ended up like this, he is at the mercy of the world around him and more so, his study partner Emma.

This story will be entirely unaware focusing primarily on body exploration and some unaware vore/insertion.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Insertion, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2266 Read: 9943 Published: September 15 2022 Updated: September 16 2022
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 - The Classroom by Datacoman72

2. Chapter 2 - Multitasking by Datacoman72

Chapter 1 - The Classroom by Datacoman72
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone! This is my first story and I plan for it to be a long one. I don't plan on straying from unaware so stick around if that's your thing. This first chapter sets up the situation and gets things started.

What the fuck is going on!?

That phrase was the only thing David was capable of thinking. His train of thought looping back in on itself while his senses desperately fed his brain information he couldn't comprehend. He had never been in a space so disorienting. From what he was able to parse, the objects at the edge of his distance, blurring into obscurity, were familiar but made him uneasy. As his vision adjusted, he understood why. Desks. Desks and chairs, windows, a whiteboard, computers and books. His stomach sank. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Surely this was a dream or hallucination. The bounds of this classroom seemed impossibly huge. A space on earth couldn't possibly exist that could contain this classroom, let alone the implied remainder of the building. The surface of the desk he stood on was covered in scratches and pencil marks from the years of use it had seen. David's vision took a back seat and he finally noticed another disorienting feeling. His back was cold.

He turned around and collapsed to his knees in shock. Before him, commanding absolute domain over his vision, was a gargantuan plastic cup, filled with iced coffee. The individual droplets of condensation on the outside of the cup appeared to be the size of soccer balls. The cup was not completely full, missing what appeared to be a few sips of coffee, or a few swimming pools for David. He scrambled away from the cup on his hands and knees. As he backed away, another cup came into view behind the first, full to the top with coffee. David sat to catch his breath. By now he understood where we was and what was going on, but he didn't understand how. He began to run through the events of the morning in his head.

He had woken up at 6. His alarm labeled for each day of the week to remind him which classes he had lined up. He didn't trust himself to remember his daily schedule so early in the morning. Today was Wednesday, meaning he would be beginning the day with English. English was his favorite. Not because of the subject, in fact he couldn't care less about it. Every Wednesday morning, David looked forward to English class so he could be with Emma.

He liked her. A lot. They chatted before and after class pretty consistently, but otherwise didn't have much of a relationship. David, however had made his move the previous week. A project and presentation had been assigned to the class that was to be completed in pairs. In an act smoother than anything he had ever accomplished before, David managed to convince Emma to be his partner.

He recalled having texted Emma after he woke up about meeting a few minutes before class started to discuss the project. He also wanted to spend some time alone with her so this was a great opportunity. She responded saying she would meet him at the classroom 30 minutes before class and that she was super tired. He offered to get her coffee on the way, she happily accepted and gave him her order. David took a second to check his pockets for his cellphone, which of course, was nowhere to be found. He wasn't sure if it would even work at this size, but not having it at all was even worse.

From there, he remembered going and getting the coffee, walking to the classroom and then...

Nothing. He couldn't remember anything else. Surely something must have happened between this morning and now that would have caused this. How could he possibly be shrunken to an eighth of an inch tall from waking up and getting coffee? He wracked his brain for answers. Nothing was adding up. He had drank some of the coffee, but it couldn't have been that, could it?

His mind wandered. The slightly empty cup was probably his, all things considered. That meant that the other cup...

Suddenly, David's world quaked. His ears were assaulted with the loudest noise he had ever heard. The unmistakable sound of a door opening to one of these college classrooms built decades ago. He watched as the door creaked open in apparent slow motion. The colossal monument of wood took an eternity to pivot on its hinges. From behind the door, David saw her at the very edge of his blurred vision. Her features slowly revealed as the door made way.

Her feet carrying along black sandals between her enormous toes. Her nails were painted a deep and beautiful black that looked like portals to oblivion. Her bare calves and thighs, silky smooth and lightly jiggling with her movement. A pair of short jean shorts modestly cover her lower torso and hug her gorgeous curvaceous body. Her hips, well defined and swaying hypnotically as she walked. Her midriff poking out from beneath her white tank top displayed her toned stomach and cute bellybutton. The neck line of the top left very little to the imagination. He perfect, round, and bouncy D cup breasts giving the world a taste of their beauty. Her breasts demand the fabric of her top to make way for them, causing the fabric to wave and hang off her body as it reaches her waist. With each step she took, the very foundation of David's entire world shook. The bouncing of her breasts acting almost as a seismograph indicating the intensity of the quakes. On her right shoulder hangs a tote bag that looks like it could carry a couple of cities inside. Her immaculately sculpted collarbone and neck lead David's gaze upward. Her face, despite displaying a sleepy expression, is one of the most beautiful things David has ever seen in his life. Her chin is cute and round and compliments her plump and juicy lips, which smack as she wets her mouth after a long night. The sound dominates David's hearing but he is too preoccupied to care. Her slender node twitches as she inhales and exhales, a movement unperceivable at a normal scale. Her eyes are a beautiful hazel. David could drown in them, if he wasn't battered by her full and fluttering eyelashes. Her elegant windswept brown hair cascades down her face like diverging waterfalls. Emma had entered the classroom.

David is completely absorbed in the monumental beauty before him. Her titanic body, moving like a choreographed dance of complex mechanisms as she streaks across his sky. As she approaches the desk, her features leave the edge of David's vision and become clearer to him. He can make out the fine details. He can see her pores, the peach fuzz that dapples her arms, and the intricate folds that are created and unmade in her skin as her body shifts as she walks. The quakes become more intense the closer she gets and David's view of his "seismograph" becomes clearer with each step. He is utterly hypnotized.

David is snapped out of his trance by an earthshattering sound. He craned his neck up towards the booming cacophony to see Emma letting out a soft yawn. At normal sized, he would have thought it was cute. He even does a little now. Suddenly, David's world was covered in darkness. A slender hand an forearm larger than his vocabulary could possibly describe roars into the air above him. Watching her dainty fingers calculating their movements in real time was a fantastical sight to behold. In what seemed like scene from a movie, the monstrous hand seized the partially drunken coffee cup, the plastic creaking and displacing under her grip. The overwhelming power of it all blew his mind, but a single thought pushed through the fog.
 
The other cup was hers.

Chapter 2 - Multitasking by Datacoman72
Author's Notes:

This chapter keeps taking it slow and focuses on Emma interacting at the desk. Body exploration coming soon!

They had both ordered more or less the same thing. A different type of milk but otherwise nothing else different. David could only watch the enormous caffinated ocean swell and stir in the otherworldly reservoir as it was abducted into the distance at a blistering speed. The surface tension of the condensation bubbles on the cup collapse under the pressure of Emma's grip, the liquid assimilating into the creases of the soft flesh of her fingers and palm.

David turned his gaze to the middle distance where he saw Emma's navel level with the edge of the desk. Her toned stomach was impressive to look at, and intimidating to be so close to. His neck craned upward, guided by the motion of her arm in his peripheral vision. His eyes began an exhaustive journey upwards. He could see up her top, her once quivering moon sized breasts, finally at rest, but slowly rising and falling with her breathing. They are barely contained by a cute pink bra, creating canyon sized creases on her tender skin where it supports her impossibly large figure. Light peeked through her cleavage, granting David greater vision under the otherwise shadowed canopy of her top. He craned his neck further and took some steps backward, his vision finally clearing her top. He saw what he was sure Emma would consider an unflattering angle of her face, but at this size only filled David with awe of her sheer enormity. The coffee cup nearing the end of its journey, David noticed the roaring sound of air being displaced begin to quiet, but only for a moment. A new hurricane of temperature controlled classroom air stirred up as Emma turned her head back and forth, her gorgeous eyes following the motion as she scanned the room. Her wind swept hair reversed its role and swept wind itself as its soft mass bounced at the end of each turn of her head.

Each individual action Emma took shook David to his core. He could barely process what was going on and had to struggle to maintain a grip on reality. He was severely challenged to do so when Emma's other arm began a task of its own. Multitasking seems simple enough at a normal scale, but David's heart sank as he now had to divide his crumbling focus on two different apocalyptic threats. Emma's right hand raised and tilted the coffee cup to her lips, David hearing what he could only imagine the sound a dam bursting would sound like. Her left hand reached into the pocket on the back left side of her shorts. A cacophony of rough scrapes and creaking as her fingers enter and search the tight fabric of the pocket. David could not see behind her, but he could imagine the impression on her juicy ass this must be making. His attention is ripped back again to her face, her lips part and a tsunami of coffee pours into her mouth. The ice in the cup crashing into the plastic sides like icebergs. Emma's throat undulates with each ear shattering glup, making David uneasy. An indirect kiss, he thought. It would have been a cute little thing normally, but he can't help but feel as if he stole something sacred from a goddess and was due for divine punishment.

Her left arm returns to her front with its prize. Her cellphone. She brings her phone up to chest height and David is finally able to process both events as one. The fingers of her left hand aren't particularly as well trained in texting as her right, but she makes do. Each impact of the pads of her finger tips on the glass screen of her phone sound like the impact of a cars airbag in David's face. He can't tell what she is typing but he assumes its something like "Where are you?". He wouldn't be able to know and at this point didn't care. The reality of the situation started to sink in. David was in danger. A lot of danger. He had to do something to ensure his survival and hopefully return to his normal size. If the coffee is what made him this way, he'd find out soon from Emma. He thought the safest way to proceed was to get Emma's attention. He wouldn't be able to survive in this classroom long without help. His thoughts were interrupted by Emma's next move.

The surface of the desk trembled, knocking David on his ass as both Emma's phone and the coffee cup impact the empty plain. Her right hand pivots, ripping across the sky and seizing the full coffee cup. She carries to cup beyond the blurred horizon and places it on what David makes out to be the desk beside this one. Before David can get back on his feet, his world is turned upside down again. Emma's enormity lurches through the sky once again, turning towards the seat of the desk. The massive strap of her tote bag falls down the length of her arm, combing the small hairs down the length of it and creating beach ball sized goosebumps on her skin. The bag hits the floor of the classroom with a powerful thud, but David is waiting for the next quake. The denim of her shorts creak and stretch as her knees bend and her body tilts. Her breasts lean close to the desk for a moment, giving David a view down her shirt from the opposite side. The desk quakes the most it has since David found himself here. Emma's thighs and ass ooze their flesh out slightly against the weight of her body and the surface of the seat. David saw Emma from once again a whole new perspective. She was closer and looming high above him. He knew he had to make his move.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12255