The Queen by Averageguy
Summary:

This story is set in a medieval fantasy world.


Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there lived a Queen who was a giantess.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, BBW, Breast Enlargement, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Maternal, New World Order, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3231 Read: 6005 Published: September 14 2022 Updated: September 28 2022

1. Chapter 1 - Introduction by Averageguy

2. Chapter 2 by Averageguy

Chapter 1 - Introduction by Averageguy

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there lived a Queen who was a giantess. She hadn’t always been a giantess, but wanted her people to believe so.

The truth was that, many years before, she had been a simple woman of average height. But even back in those days, she was very spoiled and demanding, and the King constantly had to fulfil her every wish for the good of their marriage.

One day, when she was still a normal woman, she had set her mind on never getting old, and had commanded the King to find a way to fulfil her wish. So the King had asked the Court Wizard to come up with an elixir of long life. The court wizard worked really hard on the potion for many years, during which the King fell seriously ill.

At last, just a few days before the King’s death, the Wizard came to announce that he had found the ultimate formula, specifically built for the Queen. So she eagerly and impatiently drank it, and in fact from that very moment she stopped getting older. Or at least, her aging got so slow that it became virtually unnoticeable: she was in her forties back when she drank the potion and many years later, when our story takes place, she would still have the same appearance. Well, as a matter of fact, something about her would have changed during all that time… Something related to her size. Yes, because along giving her longevity, the potion had had a side effect on her.

The King would never know about it, since he only died a few days after the Queen had drunk the potion, but the side effect slowly became more and more evident, first to the courtiers, the to the subjects… The fact was: from the very moment she had drunk the potion, the Queen had begun to steadily grow. One year later, she would pleasantly notice that had become one full foot taller than the year before. By the second anniversary, she had gained 1 foot and 2 inches more; by the third year, another full foot more… And so on. She continued to grow by around 1 foot for each of the following 60 years.

This leads us to the moment in which our story takes place: in the Year of The Queen 66 F.T - F.T. standing for “Feet Tall”. Exactly: you must know that among the Queen’s eccentricities, there was the introduction of a law decreeding that every year should be named after the height she had reached by the coming New Year’s Eve. She loved to let all of her people know about her changes in size and height: she actually loved the side effect of the long life elixir.

So, around every new year’s eve she held great celebrations which lasted for 3 weeks, with the middle one being the most intense. The day of New Year’s Eve fell in the middle of the middle week of celebration: on this day the Queen used to take public measurements which would formalise her new height and decree the name of the new year.

In the remaining days of celebration, she basically had the right to command everything that she wanted, and everyone had to do exactly what she asked for. Disobeying the Queen could lead to arrest. Originally this wasn’t a rule, but over time it became a sort of de facto law.

Along with the Queen’s eccentricities, there was the practical issue of dealing with the Queen’s growth. It made it necessary to constantly build new infrastructures or adjust the existing ones to her increasing height. She made her subjects work for peanuts, and was very demanding with them. The hardest jobs were at the construction site of the new castle, “Her Highness’ Manor”: the project was to build a castle that could be suitable for the Queen for the following 100 years, estimating an average growth of a foot per year. Can you imagine building a castle designed to be home of a 170 feet tall Queen? Basically a titanic task.

 

You can easily understand how the Queen’s needs and eccentricities, along with a famine which was looming over the Queendom, were beginning to make some men angry. Rebels started meeting secretly to discuss about how to change things. Some of the old men still remembered the times when the Queen was just a woman slightly taller than average. Not many believed their words at first, but after some time they convinced the majority of the rebels that the only way to remove the Queen from power was to shrink her back, in the first place. But for that, they had to get hold of the Magic Book of the Court Wizard, and they had to find a plan to do that…

But the Queen had the control of a personal army, which was very loyal and well organized. And what was more: many subjects were on her side, and some of them were even her spies… So it wouldn’t be easy for the Rebels to succeed in their plan.

 

And that’s when our story actually begins: in the middle week of the celebrations for the beginning of the Year of the Queen 66 F.T.


Today is New Year’s Eve, and the Queen is getting ready to take her public measurements on the city square of the capital, in front of thousands and thousands of her subjects.

In the meantime Darren, a young man working at the construction site of Her Highness’ Manor, is on his way back to the city for his only day off from work. Even if humbles workers like him cannot join all the celebrations, they still have the right to attend the public measurements of New Year’s Eve.

So he’s there: walking down the path that goes from the Manor to the City, whistling cheerfully, and knowing nothing about what is going to happen to him on that most important day…

 

Chapter 2 by Averageguy

After a pleasant walk in the morning breeze, Darren had finally reached the capital. A festive atmosphere was filling the air and he could hear music coming from all around the place. Many people were going to attend the Queen’s public measurements, and the main streets were overcrowded. So he decided to take some back alleys in order to reach more quickly the square where the ceremony was about to be held. He perfectly knew the way, since he had been living in those neighbourhoods all of his life, before taking the job at the Manor construction site.

Those secondary streets were almost desert, since the majority of the people tended to avoid them (they had the reputation to be quite dangerous), and anyway the majority of the population had already reached the central square. As for him, he was taking it easy, because after all it was his only day off and he wanted to enjoy it. So he was slowly walking down a narrow alley when, all of a sudden, he felt someone grabbing him from behind, immobilizing him and putting a hood on him. He tried to wriggle, but he couldn’t free himself: there had to be several men holding him. “Where do you think you’re going, fucking spy?” said a voice behind him. “We’d better put him to sleep, guys” said another. “Yeah!” exclaimed all the others at once. Darren felt something hard hit his head and lost consciousness.

When he slowly recovered, he couldn’t tell how long he had stayed unconscious. He had quite a headache, and when he tried to move his hands to massage his temples, he realised that he was tied to a chair. “Well well well, look who’s back with us… The spy!” His attackers had probably seen his attempt to move his hands.
“Hey, it’s a total misunderstanding, I am not a spy..! I don’t even know what you’re talking about!” Darren tried to explain.
“Silence!” was the immediate response of a firm voice. “We will easily see whether you’re telling the truth or you’re a dirty liar…”

Darren could hear footsteps approaching him, and then two hands took the hood off his head. It took a moment for his eyes to finally see the figures in front of himself.

There were lots of them: many people hooded in black were surrounding him, and the one who had removed his hood was standing right in front of him. He looked around himself with circumspection, and the bystanders started murmuring among themselves. That lasted for a few moments, and the murmuring grew with each second, until the figure in front of Darren raised his hand:
“Silence!” Everybody got quiet. Darren was tense and sweating, but that voice had a strange effect on him. It seemed somehow… familiar. Then the voice continued:
 “I know this man, and I  can tell you for sure that he’s not a spy.” The man reached for his own hood and removed it. “Damn, Darren, I’m sorry for what my guys did to you, but… What the hell were you doing in that alley?”

Darren raised his eyes and looked at the unmasked face with stupor, then exclaimed: “A-Arlo?”

The man looked at the crowd behind himself and said: “You can untie his hands, guys. And you can remove your hoods, if you wish. He’s not a danger.”

Two men rushed to untie Darren’s hand. Darren was full of questions: “Arlo, what the hell? Why do you control these henchmen who go around kicking people’s asses..?”

“I already told you I’m sorry” Arlo interrupted him, “But we’ve got some major issue to deal with, and we can’t afford any error or heeling.”

“What are you talking about..?”

“Are you kidding, Darren? Have you seriously remained the kid with which I used to play in these alleys years ago? Are you so naïve that you cannot realize how freakish are the times in which we are living? A gigantic Queen rules the roost and the conditions of the people are getting worse every day. How can you not see what I’m talking about? You must have heard of the Rebels…”

He had. But he had never thought that his old friend Arlo could be one of their lieutenants! “S-so, you..?” Darren stammered.

“Yes, Darren. We gathered here today to decide how to proceed to steal the book of magic of the court wizard, in order to shrink back the Queen to her original size.” Was Arlo’s firm response.

“Original size..? But I thought the Queen had always been a giantess… Not as tall as today, of course, because she’s growing with each passing year, but…”

“Well, you were wrong, Darren. Our elders still remember the days when she was just a woman slightly taller than average. And what’s more, the elders say that their own parents could even recall the days in which a King ruled these land, and the Queen was just his wife: a normal woman.”

“A King? I believed this had always been a Queendom..!” exclaimed Darren.

“The Queen wants her people to believe many untrue things, in order to consolidate her own power… That’s the reason why we want to put an end to all this, Darren. We want the truth to emerge, and to end the reign of the Queen.”

Darren didn’t know what to answer. Silence lasted for a few moments, while Darren looked once more around himself. Then, to break the embarrassment, he said: “Wow, the Queen was a normal woman… It seems unbelievable… You know, I see her quite often, and she’s really enormous: it’s hard to believe she could once be a woman of average height…”

Arlo fixed his eyes on Darren. “Wait a minute… What do you mean, you see her quite often?”

Darren felt all of a sudden like he was in the middle of an interrogation. “Well, I mean… I work at the construction site of Her Highness’ Manor…”

All the bystanders began murmuring again.

“Silence!” hushed them again Arlo.

Then he continued, looking at Darren: “Maybe it’s not for a simple coincidence that we ran into you today… I say, my friends, that Darren should be our inside man!”

The crowd all around cheered, while Darren looked at them, bewildered. Then, when the cheering stopped, he dared to say:

“T-This seem a bit  dangerous, by the way…”

“You’ll be fine. You’ve always been good at running and at playing hide and seek…” Arlo winked.

He walked toward Darren, and helped him stand up.

“You’ll find out where the magic book is kept, and you’ll bring it to us. Alternatively, you’ll get the wizard to tell you the way to shrink back the Queen. We already know that the Queen is moving into the completed rooms of the new Manor right in this times, to be more comfortable. And she surely won’t let the wizard stay away from her: we think she’ll bring him with her. So you’ll be working right on the spot, and you’re the right person for this task. Don’t let us down, Darren… You can be a hero for all the people.”

 

***

 

After some more directions and explanations, Darren was sent back out on the street. It was late in the afternoon by then.

Darren took his way back to the construction place, since the public measurements and the celebrations in the city were over: he could see many people going back home already. He was full of doubts and worries, so his mind was working even more than his legs, during the climb. Sure, he was Arlo’s friend and he could understand the reasons of the Rebels… But after all, wasn’t it thanks to the Queen that he had a job? It was a hard job, no doubt, but at least it was a job.

And what kind of troubles would he run into, if he had been caught trying to steal the book? It was rumoured that the Queen was used to punish the traitors in horrible ways…

These and other things he was thinking, when his eye was caught by something shining on the side of the road. Out of curiosity, he approached the mysterious object. He bent down among the grass, and lifted it up: it was a diamond the size of a fist, with a sort of needle in it. He wondered what it could be for a while, then he suddenly realized…

That was the same path the Queen herself and her cortege were walking right now to get back to the Manor. That object could only be one thing: one of the Queen’s earrings. He startled. After that day he was already in a delicate position, why did he even have to find such a precious object of the Queen? He evaluated all the options he had. He surely couldn’t keep it for himself, that was too dangerous, and in general he couldn’t be found in possession of it: he would be accused of theft. He could just leave it there. But hey… That earring was an opportunity, as well. How could he refuse such a gift of fortune, and leave it to someone else?

No, in fact he only had one option: he had to give it back to the Queen, personally.

He accelerated his pace: maybe he could reach the procession before it reached the Manor. He kept the briskest pace he could, knowing that the Queen, despite her size, had to walk at the speed of an average person, due to the cortege she was walking with. He almost started to run at some point, fearing to be caught by some guard with the earring in his hands before being able to hand it to its rightful owner.

After an hour or so, he could finally see it: the cortege was slowly walking the path a half mile or so ahead of himself, with the Queen standing out in the middle of it. Darren started running faster, screaming at the top of his lungs: “My Queen! Your Highness!”. He kept doing that while getting closer to the procession until, finally, he could see the imposing figure of the Queen suddenly stop her walk, causing many of the courtiers around her to fall like dominos. Then she turned around, trying to spot who was calling her: she could see a panting Darren approaching the cortege.

“She’s looking at me! She’s finally looking at me!” He thought. From his point of view, she looked majestic. She was looking down at him with superiority, but with a questioning look. He held the earring up higher, saying with the last breath he had:

“I’m sorry to interrupt your procession, my Queen, but I found this along the way and I thought it could be yours.”

He had by now reached the back of the cortege. The Queen looked at the small man with stupor, raised an eyebrow, and brought her hands to her ear lobes. She realized one of her earrings was missing, and smiled.

“Let him pass!” she ordered the crowd around her.

The crowd split in front of Darren. The Queen waved him forth with her index. He shily got close to her, bowing his head and holding the earring high. The Queen grabbed it with her fingers. Then Darren felt the Queen’s mighty index lifting his face from under his chin. He looked up, and saw her imposing shape bending over him. Her colossal chest was looming above him and her awe-inspiring visage was seductively smiling down at him.

“You, my little subject, have just earned a place in the most intimate ceremony of New Year’s Day: the First Night of the New Year of the Queen.” She said.

Darren was speechless. He couldn’t believe he was being granted such a honour. Peasants like himself didn’t even know precisely what happened during that mysterious ceremony… A shy smile appeared on his face.

A voice from a courtier nearby was heard: “But, my Queen, the ceremony is  reserved to the members of the court, a simple peasant shouldn’t have the right to…”

“Shut up!” The Queen cut him off.

She lifted the courtier up with her hand, bringing him in front of her face: “How dare you contradict your Queen?”

She squeezed him harder. Darren was watching the scene with a mixture of wonder and fear: the Queen was standing up for him, but in the meantime she was threatening that poor guy…

“P-please, I didn’t mean to..! I simply thought you may be forgetting the laws, Your Highness..!” the guy said with difficulty.

“I make the laws. Is that clear?” She asked, fixing her authoritative eyes on the poor guy’s ones.

“Y-yes, my Queen…” He managed to say before running out of air.

She released her grasp, letting him breathe. Then she put him down.

“Good.”

She then turned again to Darren: “Stay close to me, my little subject. You can walk by my side until we reach the Manor.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12252