A Night Too Long by ReaperFace
Summary: After clinging too hard to the idea of a good night out, a man finds himself in much more trouble than he was hoping for.
Categories: Breasts, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7700 Read: 12393 Published: September 13 2022 Updated: September 17 2022

1. A Sticky Situation by ReaperFace

2. A Gentle Touch? by ReaperFace

3. The Morning After by ReaperFace

A Sticky Situation by ReaperFace

Short and sharp breaths raced out from his mouth, although he barely noticed them over his own beating heart. It didn’t help that his ears were being pounded by outrageously loud music, and his eyes were simultaneously being blinded by a dizzying array of flashing coloured lights. Even his limbs seemed to be vibrating with the ongoing beat.

In a vague attempt to slow the onslaught, he lay down on his back, wincing slightly as the cold surface pressed against his skin. This definitely wasn’t how this was supposed to go.

 


 

Just a short while ago, he had been sitting in a booth, downing the last drink of the night. Not willingly, in truth – he had hoped that he’d able to stay a little longer. However, the rest of his group were not quite as eager, the last few having left a few minutes previously. He had let out a sigh, knowing that it would be perhaps the last time they would be all together.

Maybe it was the drink, but he had felt compelled to merely sat there for some time, lost in his own thoughts. Was this really how this day was going to end? A time of celebration and fun, just… fizzling out. Soon he would have been in a taxi home, left to endure whatever hangover he was likely to have tomorrow. An unfair punishment for what had been a pretty boring night.

No, not like this.

He had stood up, beginning to wobble his way over to the bar, although he wasn’t half as drunk as would have liked to be. Of course, he had never made it. The last thing he remembered was the world spinning and growing around him, before everything went black.




And now, here he was, the size of an ant and distressingly sober, laying on top of the table he’d not too long ago been large enough to sit at. If he hadn’t managed to grab onto it before he collapsed, he would likely be stuck on the floor, at the mercy of foot traffic. Good for his health, sure, but it hardly helped to explain the situation at all.

Still, laying here would hardly help. With a effort-filled grunt, he sprang up to his feet, ready for action.

Well, that was the plan, at least. Instead, he was only able to yank his head upright, but his legs and torso seemed have fused to the surface, trapped by some semi-solid sticky substance. It was likely the remains of some spilled drink, half-evaporated and absorbed. To a regular-sized person, it would be no more than an annoying inconvenience, but to him it was the perfect trap… as if he was some kind of bug, caught splayed out. There was barely time to process this though, as a much, much larger problem appeared.

The expansive room was full of distant shadows, figures dancing and flickering in the ever-pulsing lights. Some of these figures though, had started to grow larger, their previously blurry limbs and clothing becoming distinct frighteningly quickly. As they approached, their voices began to overpower the deafening music, as they practically shouted over each other to be heard. Soon, their forms towered over him, as he could only gaze up in awe.

WHAM!

A huge, cylindrical glass slammed down just a short distance away from him, sending a sudden jolt through the table. Within it, a translucent pink liquid sloshed around, sending a cascade of bubbles and fizz rising upwards, to be released out into the air. This was accompanied by the sound of ice cubes, each the size of a house, clinking against the inside of the glass, as they were caught in a momentarily vortex created by the sudden stop. Of course, the glass itself was caught in the grip of a set of colossal, yet slender, fingers, wrapped tightly around it. Dazed, he peered down the length of the hand, his eyes following up the arm to the owner attached to it.

It was difficult to concentrate on her at all with the overwhelming lights, a new colour flashing against her skin every second. Still, he managed to look up past her loose-fitting, strappy dress, and gaze up at her face. Her sharp, heavily made-up features were framed by massive locks of wavy, almost glistening hair, although it was impossible to work out what colour it was in this environment. What was obvious, though, was the vacant look in her eyes, as the woman looked over at the person opposite to her.

He went to observe the other people at the table himself, but was distracted by a loud, almost shrieking laugh from the woman. It would have made him jump out of his skin, if he wasn’t still stuck fast to the table. Her mouth opened up into a wide grin, as she effortlessly lifted her drink up to her face, and took a long swig of the liquid. A huge volume of it drained down past her lips, stopped only by the chunks of ice slowly blocking its path.

WHAM!

The glass slammed down again, disturbingly closer to him than before. From here, he could practically feel the weight of it, the bone-shattering vibrations being sent through him enough to confirm it was as dangerous as it looked. This time though, the woman’s hand released the glass entirely, casting a shadow over him as it hovered in the air for just a moment. There was nothing he could do as it lowered towards him, fingers lazily splayed out.

He winced instinctively, covering his face, as a heavy thud shook the world around him. It took a few more seconds to realize that he was, in fact, not splattered under the giant’s palm. Cautiously, he opened his eyes, to see the two fleshy pillars on either side of him – it appeared he had been caught between them, narrowly avoiding an untimely demise.

Even so, he hardly felt safe. The woman’s voice, words indistinguishable at that intensity and speed, boomed out over him, shaking him to his core repeatedly. Although the hand had spared him for now, it was as if it was reconsidering, the fingers fidgeting and squirming. In truth, it was just resting there, it’s owner oblivious to the small movements, but to him it felt like so much more. Her fingernails tapped idly against the hard surface of the table, every time letting out a clack as the glittery paint adorning them shimmered and warped in the ever-changing lights. Each was easily double his height in length, more than enough to slice him in half if they so desired.

As terrifying as this all was, it provided him with something he’d lacked previously – time. Up until now, everything had happened so fast that he simply hadn’t had time to react to anything. Now… now there was a chance. Looking back up, he mustered up the strength that he had.

“DOWN HERE!”

He shouted as loud as he could, and looked at the woman’s face for a response, or any kind of reaction at all. It was quickly clear that there was nothing however, as she idly scratched her nose. Drawing in breath again, he yelled out a second time.

“PLEASE! DOWN HERE!”

Again, nothing. He shouted out over and over and over, but the woman seemed entirely oblivious to his plight. Frantically, he glanced over at the fingers flanking him, trying to extend an arm out. If only he could touch them, signal to her in some way. Instead, they were just out of reach, organic monoliths that may as well—

Without warning, the hand as a whole jolted to the side and slightly upwards, once again leaving it hovering over him. He let out a short gasp, but this was stifled as it dropped down onto him.

Unlike last time, he was caught directly under a finger. In theory, the flesh was soft, but it hardly mattered as the tip bore its weight down onto him, more than enough to smush him out of existence. His eyes bulged and his muscles creaked, as they all seemed to tense up in shock, waiting for the inevitable.

…but it never came. Instead, the finger rolled to the side, dragging itself across his body, pressing against him, but restraining from unleashing its full might upon him. Instead, it seemed to be exploring his shape, feeling him. He tried to take in a breath, but only received a mouthful of warm, sweat-infused skin for his troubles.

For a moment, he thought it might still end him in curiosity, as it tested his form, pressing down a little harder than before. He winced, but thankfully the pressure relieved quickly, and instead he was once again exposed to the harsh lights blinding him as the finger slid off of him. He let out a groan as the air was allowed to return to his lungs, trying to roll over onto his side, once again failing.

Still stranded on his back, he scrunched up his eyes one last time, trying to clear the dizziness that the assault had left him with. However, when he opened them again, he found a much larger pair staring directly down at him, wide in shock.

A Gentle Touch? by ReaperFace

After all he had endure – well, in truth it hadn’t been that long, but it sure felt pretty intense – he was about to be saved from this bizarre situation he found himself in. He should have felt relieved.  But instead, he felt only a growing pit in his stomach, as the woman’s still-vacant gaze seemed to bore into him.

Time seemed to freeze as they made eye contact. Not that he was even sure she was able make out his own eyes, as wide and apprehensive as they were.

Eventually though, there was movement. Her hand rose up above him, this time with its fingers curled up in tentative curiosity. This only lasted for a moment, as the index finger unfurled, extending out towards him, glittery nail glistening, as if preparing to lunge at him.

And it did just that.

The finger moved faster than seemed possible, growing from a structure in the sky to a great fleshy pillar crashing down in under a second. Yet again, he winced, preparing for a sudden end. And yet again, it was not to be. He felt the impact of something solid against the table, just beneath where his legs were glued down, while the fingertip suddenly stopped short of smashing into him, now hanging inches from his face. Glancing over, he could see that he had only been saved by the length of a fingernail – the end of it extended a little beyond the finger itself, just enough to shelter his tiny body underneath.

However, this quickly proved to be no accident. A horrifying creaking noise practically split his ears, ringing out over the blaring music, as the fingernail began to drag against the table. To a normal-sized person perhaps, the motion would have seemed smooth and natural. But to him, he could see the jagged, almost erratic movements, as the nail forced its way through the uneven grooves and ridges of the wooden surface. Bits of scum and dirt were scraped up with ease, being caught against the underside of the slightly curved keratin. And he, it would seem, was about to suffer the same fate.

The nail slammed into his feet first, ripping them away from the gunk holding them in place. His legs were crumpled up awkwardly, bent into a somewhat unnatural position – although the intention was likely to pry him off cleanly, that was difficult to do with a fingernail that was thicker than his arm. He yelled out, but it hardly made a difference. Much like before, his voice would never carry as far as the woman’s ears.

The rest of his legs were pulled up, before the finger rotated downwards, resting flat against the table, with his bruised lower half now resting on the underside of the fingernail, just touching the pad of her finger. The onslaught was not quite over, however. The woman’s thumb now loomed overhead. Even as he registered it, it grew in his view, until it fully filled his vision. There was a heavy, yet indistinct, pressure against his legs, as the thumb enveloped them. He felt a sudden tight squeeze, as it deformed slightly and encompassed past his waist.

In a single, swift motion, he was yanked free, and lofted up into the air.

Her grip on him tightened, now practically crushing his chest, forcing the air out of his lungs. Blood rushed to his head as he flew upwards. This, combined with the blur of lights and shadows assaulting his eyes, make it difficult to stay conscious. As such, it was a great relief when he came to a stop, even if he was dangling upside-down.

But now, he was finally face-to-face with the impossibly large woman. Or rather, as was clear when his vision recovered, face-to-eye. A huge, almost perfectly circular iris filled the sky, flicking around almost randomly. He could see the flecks of colour shifting and contracting, long strands arranged in an intricate pattern, protected by a transparent glossy sheen that covered the entire surface. Occasionally, the globe would be swiftly covered by her eyelids, smacking against each other with a wet slap, long lashes almost grazing his exposed face, before retreating back to the edges of the eyes. All this, to allow the black hole in the centre of it all to grow and shrink over and over, flitting from side to side, as if trying to focus on some tiny object. Trying, and apparently failing.

The eye retreated somewhat, shrinking until the woman’s entire face was visible. Even in the relative darkness and chaos, it was easy to read the shocked expression plastered across it, her mouth hanging open slightly. He glanced down at her lips, still unsure whether she was actually seeing him for who – or rather, what – he actually was. As if in response, they parted, three simple words streaming out – although the noise was lost in the general dim, he could tell what she was mouthing.

Oh. My. God.


Once again, time seemed to freeze, perhaps for both of them this time. His heart pounded in his chest, feeling as if it was smacking repeatedly against the thumb that was gripping tightly to him. He would have shouted out, but with no air in his lungs, the most he could do was weakly struggle.

This proved to be enough to elicit something at least. The woman let out an ear-splitting shriek, the vestiges of a smile forming on her lips. Then, once again, the world became a blur as he felt himself being whisked around.

By the time it stopped, he found himself in front of an entirely new face. It belonged to a woman with much softer features, perhaps a little less intimidating than the other, although it made little difference given the situation. Unlike her presumed friend, her hair was much darker, and formed ringlets that curled down the side of her head. Her expression was very similar though, the same look of slack-jawed disbelief.

Air rushed both into his lungs and face as he was released, dropped into sudden free-fall. In panic, his limbs flailed and kicked, although this only served to send him into a tumble. Before he could even really register what was happening though, he landed with a slight squelch.

For the first time in a while, he was able to use his arms again, placing his palms down on the ground. It was damp to the touch, and was not only warm, but seemed to emanating heat itself, enveloping him in it. He lofted himself up, managing to stand up, although it was a little difficult with the uneven ground having a fair give under his feet. Almost immediately, he felt a set of vibrations passing both through them and the air around him – laughter.

Looking up, he saw the original light-haired woman looking down at him, perhaps a little higher up than before. Some of the surprise had faded, however, to be replaced with a wide smile, evolving into a toothy grin before his eyes. Glancing around, it was now more obvious where he was – five familiar fingers curled up into the air around and behind him, twitching slightly as this woman evidently tried to keep him upright on her palm.

The whole situation really had left him speechless, barely even having the mental capacity to react to anything anymore. If it wasn’t for the subtle change in shadows, he wouldn’t have noticed the object several times his size planting down just behind him.

He turned just in time to see his own reflection in a dark glossy fingernail, before it slammed into him at high speeds, flicking him away with ease.


His puny form sailed through the air for what felt like seconds, assaulted by the same shrieking that had to endure previously. Quickly though, he landed – this time, it was more of a splash than a squelch. He found himself fully submerged in freezing water, his body immediately going into shock. At least, he thought it was water. As he instinctively opened his mouth, the overwhelming taste of alcohol flooded into his mouth, causing him to splutter and choke. In desperation, he kicked out, trying to tread water… only to impact something surprisingly solid.

He was actually able to stand up, although the foothold was even colder than the pungent liquid he was doused in. His fears were confirmed – a circular solid glass wall surrounded him on all sides, extending high above, encircling a lake of pink water with semi-transparent boulders floating within. The glass
was fogged and stained by lipstick and saliva around the rim, with fingerprints haphazardly stamped all down its length. He was currently waist-deep in the half-empty drink belonging to one of these women, precariously balanced on an ice cube.

Again, the sound of giggly laughter rung out through the air. The sharper, light-haired woman was the first to look over, her piercing eyes scanning the drink, before spotting his stranded form, her grin returning. The darker-haired woman was soon to follow, making the effort to lean in closer, with her round face looming a little as she peered down at him with a smile. He could have sworn he saw a hint of sympathy in her eyes, but this was quickly forgotten as the two of them burst out into fits of laughter once again.

The ice beneath him jolted unnervingly as the glass was grabbed, the shadow of the fingers wrapping around it visible from his unfortunate position. He instinctively went to grab onto something as the drink began to rise, and of course simply fell face-first into the liquid.

By the time he managed to re-surface, it was overtly clear what was happening. He had seen this exact glass being lifted before – it was terrifying enough seeing it from down below, watching this skyscraper sized structure being lofted up into the air as if were nothing. But it was whole other can of worms to be along for the ride.

The eyes of the light-haired woman stared down at him intensely as he approached her face, desperately trying to stay upright in the wildly sloshing alcohol. It didn’t help that he had swallowed quite a bit of it himself, which combined with the intoxicating fumes, was making it more and more difficult to concentrate. Still, there was plenty of awareness left to be enveloped in fear, as the absurdly massive mouth began to crest over the edge of the glass. He screamed, even knowing it would fall on deaf ears.

The world around him began to tilt, gravity itself seeming to shift. The waterline very suddenly rose as the drink rushed forward, the gradually increasing current easily dragging him off the ice cube that had been supporting him up until now. He attempted to fight it somewhat, putting his mediocre swimming skills to at least some use, but he was quickly overpowered. It wasn’t long a smaller chunk of ice smacked into him before he was caught in intense rapids, being dragged left and right as they weaved their way through the bits of mostly-melted ice, and whatever else was mixed in with the foul fluid.

There was little to done as he was carried down the length of the cup – he was being pulled faster than the ice that had momentarily been his lifeline. In some ways, that was for the best; he doubted he would survive being crushed underneath one of those. But, of course, it also expediated his journey to what was perhaps a much worse fate.

Looking ahead, he could see the pair of lips, parted just enough to allow the drink to flow in freely. Even while they grew larger and larger, he couldn’t help but notice how soft they looked – like massive, slimy pillows. What an absurd last thought to have.

The first thing that hit him was the heat. While it had been warm on her palm, that had been almost comforting, a familiar relic of his original size. This was something else entirely – a heavy, aggressively humid heat, fuelled not by natural warmth, but by her blastingly hot breath, which washed over him like some malevolent force. Even drenched in alcohol, he could feel it sticking to his face, her saliva recognising him as some kind of morsel.

For a moment, he thought he might be able to grab her bottom lip, but it wasn’t even close. He was dragged over it in just a split-second, onwards into the wet cavern. Instead, he slapped into a soaking wet, yet disgustingly firm surface, which twitched and wobbled at his touch. The tongue, feeling his intrusion, curled upwards, cupping him slightly and inadvertently forcing more of the drink to blast over him.

If he hadn’t panickily grabbed hold of the rougher bumps that coated the tongue, he would certainly been dragged backwards to his doom immediately. There was little time to consider this possibility though, as galleons upon galleons of the liquid filled every orifice, as well as the gushing against the rest of his body. This seemed to go on forever, only constant primal screams filling his mind, as his instincts failed in the face of an overwhelming onslaught.

Still, before his grip failed him, but long after his spirit had been broken, the flow subsided, gradually slowing down to a trickle and then stopping entirely. He was only dimly aware of the glass receding away and his body collapsing in exhaustion before the lips sealed in front of him, and he was plunged into true darkness.

The Morning After by ReaperFace

A blaring phone alarm awoke him from his slumber, the piercing noise screaming in his ears. This triggered an equally blaring headache, enough to force him groggily open his eyes. This was a feeling he was familiar with, unfortunately.

What he was less familiar with was the fleshy surface his face was currently buried in. It took some effort, but he was able to pull his head away. He went to take a breath of fresh air, but found he had to spit out some congealed salty substance first. For a moment, he simply lay there, resting the side of his head against the surprisingly soft, almost pillowy surface, while his he let his sore body recover from the intense night he’d just had.

It took some time for his vision to properly return, especially with bits of sleep crusting over his eyes. This was easily rectified by pulling an arm free, and wiping the crumbly pieces away, but his vision remained blurry and unfocused. Even blinking repeatedly didn’t seem to help. It wasn’t until he looked down that he realized that he could see his own hand perfectly, as well as the surface he was resting on.

Despite its softness, the surface had a very particular structure, grooves that were just large enough to stick a finger into were etched into it. They were arranged in the oddest patterns, the deepest running parallel to each other and curving gently as they extended outwards. Shallower, more random-seeming grooves criss-crossed them in many places, effectively creating a bizarre, contoured grid, running across the curved surface. It wasn’t exactly perfect, however – bits of dried scum and dirt were caught inside the grooves in many places, which he recognised as similar that had just been in his mouth not too long ago. And, of course, he recognised them as being far larger than they should have been.

The events of last night came swimming back to him… to some degree. He remembered waking up bug-sized on his former drinking table. He remembered the woman – no, two women – who had found him. He remembered being picked up, and then dropped, and then—

The ground shifted beneath him, threatening to toss him off.

Instinctively, he grabbed on, scrabbling up to his knees. What he wasn’t expecting was for his head to impact another surface, similarly soft and ridged, that was evidently just above him. The sudden knock was enough to throw him off balance, sending him tumbling off the curved edge of the strangely warm thing.

He landed with a dull thud, although thankfully the fall was quite short for once. After rubbing his already pounding head, he looked, still taking a moment to comprehend what he was looking at. A huge, bulbous object sat in front of him, oblate and long in shape. The grooves had seen earlier now clearly created a faint swirling pattern, marking out a huge, fleshy pad. Above the object, were four more just like it, lined on top of each other, each progressively smaller than the last.

It was a set of gigantic toes, connected to an equally gigantic foot.

For now, it simply rested its side, the length of it extending across the same surface he was now standing on, and heavy enough to sink into it slightly. It was clear now that he had been resting in the space between the big and second toes, briefly stuck to the larger of the two. At least he hoped it was only brief, given the state they were in. He could only speculate to how he’d ended up there for now.

Glancing down one way, he could see the expanse of the sole stretching out – if it was laid against the ground, it would be large enough to land a plane on, it seemed. Not that it was anywhere near flat enough; huge wrinkles lined the entire surface, much more intense than the ones he’d encounter on the toe, great folds in the pale flesh. Some of them were large enough that he could likely walk across them, not that he would like to. The toes were grubby, but this sole was downright gross, being coating in dried sweat and filth. The wrinkles only served to accentuate this, with dark grime filling any available crevice.

Well, he certainly wasn’t going that way.

He lofted himself onto his own feet, and began to slowly walk the other way, around the toes that were blocking his path. It took longer than he would have liked, but he evidently had time – there was no motion, other than the occasionally twitching of the toes, massive muscles reasserting themselves under the flesh.

Soon, the owner of the massive ped came into view. She was laying spread eagled, limbs flung out somewhat haphazardly. It certainly didn’t look comfortable, but it was a position he recognised at least. He had spent his own fair share of hungover mornings in that same position, once he was wallowing enough to not care about preserving his own dignity.

It also made it fairly clear that the two of them were both on top of the same, over-sized sofa. One leg was extended out towards him, terminating in the foot he’d apparently become quite intimate with, which resting on one of the armrest along with his own puny body. The other had careened off the edge, presumably sitting flat on the floor, although he couldn’t tell from this angle. Her arms were similarly split, with one resting comfortable on her midriff, and the other slung somewhere behind the sofa cushions.

Her head was propped against the opposite armrest, although sitting lopsided. This had caused her blonde, almost golden hair to become bestraggled, strands clinging to every available surface. For a while, he didn’t recognise her. After all, he had previously seen her done-up meticulously, in light which disguised her natural colour, as well as her lightly tanned skin. It didn’t help that her face was screwed up and distorted, half-squashed against the back of the sofa.

But her mouth. The mouth was currently hanging open on one side; although her lips had dried up, there was still enough moisture to accommodate the unflattering thin line of drool that hung out from it. That mouth, he certainly remembered.




His body laid flat against the wet tongue, the friction caused by hundreds of tastebuds being the only thing holding him in place for the time being. A vile mix of saliva and sweetened alcohol still sat in a thick layer on top the muscle, although it was slowly draining towards the back of the huge mouth, although some was dripping off the sides and presumably pooling somewhere underneath. Of course, it was also now coating his skin vehemently.

The rhythm of the music that he’d been enduring was now heavily muffled by the mass of flesh and muscle that now he was now effectively encompassed by on all sides, although the thudding bass still found its way through in the form of vibrations with every beat. This might have provided him with some small relief, if it wasn’t for the sound that replaced it. Air continually rushed through the cavern, circling around as it found its path to outside blocked, before being funnelled upwards through the alternative channels. Each gust whistled through the gaps in the enamel blocks that lined the edges of the mouth, another thing to pierce his ears; it was somewhat surprising he could still hear at all by this point.

He let out a groan, rolling over onto his side. Everything ached, inside and outside. It was perhaps fortunate that he’d just swallowed what felt like his own weight in drink – it was at least numbing what would otherwise might be unbearable.

Unfortunately, that was hardly the end of his troubles.

The floor beneath him suddenly came to life, jolting sharply to the side. His tentative position was disturbed, and he found himself being rolled down a newly-formed slope. He yelled out, and desperately scrabbled for a grip. To his surprise, he actually managed to dig his fingers into the pliable pink muscle, the indent forcing saliva to well up over them, drenching his hand. Still, it was enough to halt his descent.

However, this action was not without consequence. The tongue almost immediately thrashed against him, a reflex caused by the sudden prick it had felt. His relatively tiny form was easily flung off, sent flying across the cave. There was no time to even register what was happening before his head slammed into something hard, almost knocking him out.

The solution that was slathered over his body was enough to adhere him to the tooth, not that he really was thinking about what it was given the blow to the head he’d just suffered. If there was more time, he would have lamented how this was the second time he’d been plastered like this in the past ten minutes, but instead he received a wet slap across his front. Even in this total darkness, it was obvious that the tongue had returned for him, scooping him off the enamel like a loose crumb. It was thankfully less blunt than his previous encounter with the fingernail, managing to slide him away in one swift motion, although he could hardly describe it as any more pleasant.

It wasn’t long before he was back in his previous position, easily manoeuvred to the middle of the palette of the tongue. Although it just one small part of her, compared to every other part of this woman’s body he’d encountered, this felt the most alive, one huge writhing organism that seemed to respond to his every move to achieve what it wanted. It was more like a slimy serpent, the inhabitant of this cave, simply toying with its prey.

As if to remind him of where he truly was, he felt the air start to warble and shake. Powerful vibrations blasted through the mouth, echoing throughout the cavern, growing stronger and stronger. The shockwaves pounded his chest, intense enough to bounce him around, each one sending splatters of saliva spraying everywhere. It seemed to emanate from all around him, reverberating in the cavity created this woman’s jaw bones.

It was hardly recognisable, but he eventually worked out what was happening. She was giggling.

Even as the vibrations died down, his body continued to shake, fuelled by some new source. He began to curl up on his haunches, resting on his elbows and knees, his muscles tensing more and more. Soon he could no longer contain it, and he flung his head back, and screamed into the engulfing darkness. He pounded with both fists into the tongue, saliva splattering up with every blow. The screaming continued for several seconds, before his arms finally gave out, and he once again collapsed flat.

This time, there was no immediate response, just the aftershocks of the warbling. But soon, he felt the pink carpet underneath him begin to shift again, although it was far more controlled. It twisted to the side, sending him tumbling in one direction, much like previously. However, unlike before, it did not allow him to roll off entirely, instead tossing him upwards just in time. By the time he landed, the tongue had twisted in the other direction, causing him to tumble to the other side of the mouth. And once he reached the edge, he was flung up yet again.

He was tossed over and over, effortlessly lolled around like he was weightless. As the action repeated again and again, saliva began to swill alongside him, building up in quantity as the tongue’s natural processes took over – it felt the need to lubricate the motion, perhaps to prepare to dispose of the morsel once and for all, and as such was excreting more and more. This only made it harder for him to resist, although it was already impossible, given that he was being assaulted by the muscle in complete darkness. Even the timing seemed slightly random, ensuring that he was never quite prepared to smack into the muscle.

Eventually, though, the battering came to an end, his body flopping back in exhaustion on her tongue. He’d been left even more drenched than before, although now it was mostly the woman’s saliva invading his pores rather than the alcohol that had previously done the same. In many ways, this was worse.




He shuddered involuntarily, the drunken memories swimming back to him. This woman, whoever she was, had put him through all that, and now here she was, free to wake up the next day as if she’d done nothing at all. While he was stuck here, stranded in what he could only presume was her home. His head felt heavy, as he had to take a moment to simply sit down, letting his mind catch up to what his situation currently entailed. He needed a plan.

Before he had time to come up with one though, he felt a shift in the ground underneath him. The foot he was sharing this armrest with had begun to move, changing the way its weight was pressing down on the leather surface. The toes near to him started to twitch more erratically, before slowly splaying outwards, as if the foot was stretching. They held this position for a moment, then scrunched together, the muscles with popping and flexing with immense strength.

He rushed to his feet, having a good idea of what was coming next. His instinct proved to be correct – he only just managed to get out the way as the foot slid forwards, the sound of flesh rubbing against hard leather creaking out. By the time he had a chance to look at where it was going, it had already disappeared off the edge of the sofa, dropping down to the floor below.

Of course, this was only the beginning. The rest of the colossal structure, that he could hardly comprehend as alive, began to spur into action. Joints and muscles stretched and bent, huge limbs being raised up in tandem into a much greater stretch. The woman’s entire body rotated onto its side, every small motion – and larger – sending jolts through the sofa, threatening to knock him off his feet at any moment. Eventually, her entire torso lofted itself upwards, the great weight of it supported by powerful arms, pulling her up using the back of the sofa as a massive handhold.

The air around him seemed to shake as an inhuman drone escaped from her mouth. She had managed to get herself into a sitting position, although she didn’t seem much more awake than before – her head was lolled backwards, eyes scrunched up for a moment as she evidently seemed to going through the same unpleasant awakening as he had not too long ago. Hers was far more impactful, however, he incredibly long legs extending out for what seemed like miles in front of her, the tension being steadily built up and then released.

Eventually though, she seemed to relax much more, slumping down into the sofa quite a bit more. It creaked under her huge weight, and created indents in the seat around her that would be large enough to suck him in if he was foolish enough to approach then. Her eyes flittered open, revealing their striking blue sheen to him for the first time – he hadn’t exactly been able to make them out last night, even if he hadn’t been so distracted by the… situation. He couldn’t help but stare at them for a little while, watching the irises bounce around across the whites of her eyes, as she struggled to focus on much.

Then was movement again. This time, she lifted only a single hand, moving up to her face. A single finger extended out from this, pressing up against the side of her nose. Given the angle she was sitting at, he was treated to an unfortunately close view of her nail scraping against the dry skin. Flakes of dead skin were scratched off, floating off into the air, to join the chipped silver paint that adorned her fingernails. She let out another low groan, practically mashing her nose into the motion.

Even this simple action seemed almost geological at this size, some of those flakes likely the size of his hand. Still, it was over as soon as it had begun, and her arm began to lower back down. However, it did not return to her lap, as he perhaps would have preferred. Instead, it sauntered over in his direction, the shadow of it looming over him. At this point, it seemed entirely natural to run, his little legs tripping over themselves as he once again tried to escape an untimely demise.

Her elbow crashed down into the armrest, the force and weight of it much greater than the foot that had previously occupied it. He only barely avoided being smashed under it, and instead was caught alongside it as it bounced up and down, slowly coming to a stop. Thankfully, this motion was enough to toss him free, away from any immediate harm for the time being.

He was now laying on his back, staring up her arm, which rose up into the sky above him. High up, her open palm now supported the weight of her head, which was resting against it.

Despite all that she had caused – and was still causing – she was just an ordinary woman, perched on a sofa and using an armrest for its intended purpose. Every choice she made, every little motion, was having huge consequences for him, and each seemed to be destined to threaten his existence. Yet, given that he was not even able to leave this sofa alone, she was also the only person that could help him right now, if he somehow managed to get her attention again.

But given what had happened last night – would she actually do so?




Once again, he was given little time to think before the tongue moved again. This time though, it was a single, swift motion. It suddenly lifted upwards, simultaneously curling, such that the tip rolled down below the bottom row of teeth. Not that he could tell – the more immediate effect for him was that he was slammed into her hard palate, half-crushed against the roof of her mouth.

He would have yelled out in pain, but the air had already been squeezed out of his lungs. He was held there for a moment, before saliva washed up to meet him, forming a globule around him. This bubble almost immediately burst, as the pressure heavily increased. He thought his body might pop like a grape under the intensity, but the pressure just as quickly released, giving him a second of respite. It didn’t last though, as it increased against, compressing him against the hard surface.

Or rather, squeezed him against it. He didn’t understand at first, not able to comprehend what the point of her pulsing her tongue over him, practically plastering him to the roof of her mouth. It was an unpleasant sensation, but far from the worst he had endured so far – at least his head wasn’t spinning for once, and the pain was manageable for increasingly drunken senses. It wasn’t until he felt the saliva being squeezed out of his body, and left to run down the channel of her tongue down towards the back of her throat, that realized what was going on.

She was sucking on him. Like a hard-boiled sweet, being worn away until the gooey insides were exposed. Hopefully the same wouldn’t happen to him.

The indignity of it all rushed to the forefront of his mind. This totally random woman, who knew nothing about him, had hardly hesitated to slurp him up, and treat him like… well, a treat. He was sure, positively sure, that she had recognised him as human, yet here he was, being manhandled, with no chance to even protest. He didn’t even know what she was planning to do with him – had she even bothered to think about it?

As if in reply to his thoughts, the onslaught finally came to an end. He felt himself being lowered back down, left much drier and perhaps a little flatter. However, with his face half-sunk into the tongue, he hardly noticed the lips that had once sealed him beginning to part. In fact, he may have missed it entirely, if it wasn’t for the return of the blaring music flooding into the chamber, practically smacking him back to consciousness.

He blearily looked up, wiping the slime out of eyes as he tried to restore his vision somewhat. In truth, it was much worse than the darkness he’d endured previously, the unnatural view deeply unsettling him. The light from the outside had filtered into the cave, revealing the glistening rows of teeth for the first time. They reflected the coloured light perfectly, as would be expected of the smooth whiteness they would normally have. The gap that had been created was a few times his height, enough to give a clear view of the outside. They hadn’t moved at all – he could see the dark-haired woman off in the distance, with what he hoped was an expression of concern on her face, her mouth forming a perfect ‘O’ as she seemed to peer into her friend’s maw.

He extended an arm out, futilely attempting to signal for her help. However, there was nothing she nor him could do as the tongue whipped backwards, sending him tumbling once again, this time down the length of itself. He managed to get a grip, slamming his arms to slow himself into a slide, managing to halt his descent for a moment. Peering over his shoulder, he could now see the woman’s uvula dangling behind him, a disgusting red slimy thing. It wasn’t that he was worried about though; t was the back of her throat behind it, ribbed and dark, even with the small amount of light illuminating it. Beneath that, was an endless pit, the base of the tongue hidden deep inside it.

Perhaps annoyed by his defiance, the muscle begin to lift… no, it was more than that. The entire cavern tilted backwards, presumably along with the woman’s head. The flow of saliva increased from a gentle trickle to a torrent, forcing his grip loose. He could put up little resistance as he slid down the intense slope, grazing against every tastebud and bump along it. He shouted out, even knowing that his voice would never carry to the outside world. His cries were lost as he plunged over the final hill, turning to face his doom.

SPPLUT!

Everything suddenly jerked forward, and he felt himself being propelled forwards with incredible force. He caught only a glimpse of the teeth and lips rushing past him, before he thrown out into the open air. His body was only able to travel a short distance, before succumbing to the force of gravity, although weighed down by something clinging to his body.

There was no delay at all before he landed on the cold table with another wet splat, cushioned somewhat miraculously, leaving him unharmed despite the speed at which he had just been ejected. This was of little comfort to him though, as he lay there, half-drowning in a glob of spit, at the mercy of the two women peering down at him. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12248