The Shrinking Project by TinyEthan13
Summary:

I get assigned to work with my crush, Sydney, on research
project where we will report on a science fiction topic. She suggests we write about shrinking, which was perfectly fine with me because I had always fantasied about being one inch tall. I soon learn that our topic is not just a thing of science fiction. Sydney's grandpa, an eccentric inventor, created a working shrink ray. When she dares me to let her use it on me, I am unable to resist.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 16764 Read: 23282 Published: September 10 2022 Updated: January 02 2023
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 - The Project by TinyEthan13

2. Chapter 2 - Sydney's House by TinyEthan13

3. Chapter 3 - The Shrink Ray by TinyEthan13

4. Chapter 4 - Truth or Dare by TinyEthan13

5. Chapter 5 - Sydney's Pet by TinyEthan13

6. Chapter 6 - Breakfast and Bath Time by TinyEthan13

7. Chapter 7 - Journey to the Center of Sydney by TinyEthan13

8. Chapter 8 - Tiny Girlfriend by TinyEthan13

Chapter 1 - The Project by TinyEthan13

I slid into my chair in the back of the room just as the bell rang. In front of me, Sydney bent down to pick something up. I tried not to stare at her perfect butt, shown off by tight jeans. She was undeniably cute, with long chocolate brown hair, soft brown eyes, and the best smile.  I liked the freckles which were smattered her tan skin. In addition, Sydney was both smart and funny. She wasn't popular, but she wasn't a straight-up nerd either. Sydney was the type that could fit in on both sides, one minute being very social, the next minute reading a book by herself.

Sydney pulled down her shirt and sat down. Mrs. Walker began her lesson at the front of the classroom, but I was not really listening. I could not help but imagine what it would be like her hold Sydney's hand. I thought it was soft and warm. I also wondered what it would be like to kiss her. I bet her lips taste like sugar. As I got lost in thought about Sydney giving me a hickey, I became aware that somebody was staring at me. I looked up to see Mrs. Walker looking at me. "What?" I said stupidly.

"If you were paying attention," she sighed in a perturbed way. "You would know that I am assigning partners for the assignment. I said that you are going to be working with Sydney."

"Oh right," I said, cheeks going red. Sydney turned around and smiled at me, which only made me go redder. I fidgeted with my watch while Mrs. Walker continued to assign groups. I could not believe my luck. I got to be partnered with Sydney. I just hoped that I would not make a fool of myself in front of her. While Sydney and I had been going to school together since junior high, I only casually interacted before, mainly through classes or our mutual friends.

"Okay," Mrs. Walker cleared her throat. "Each group will be working together on a research project." Several people groaned. "Don't worry; this should be a fun project. Each of you will pick a science fiction or fantasy topic to cover. It can be a person, place, or object. I want to collect as much information as you can from various sources if possible. You will write a short essay and then prepare a presentation for the class. Try to be creative, so avoid just doing a PowerPoint. The rest of the period is yours to begin brainstorming. Feel free to get out the laptops if you want to begin research."

There is a scraping of chairs as everyone moves around to be by their partner. I turned to face Sydney. She smiled at me again, and I could feel my cheeks getting red. "Sooo..ummm," I stuttered, "Any ideas for our project?"

"Well, there are lots of possibilities," Sydney started," But one of the first things that came to mind was a shrinking. I have always been fascinated with the topic. We could cover the different methods of shrinking, including shrink rays, potions, and spells. Additionally, there are lots of movies about tiny people, such as the Borrowers. There should be plenty of references in books, movies, and TV shows."

"Okay," I said, willing to agree with anything she suggested. "That sounds like a great topic."

"Perfect, I will go tell Mrs. Walker that is what we are doing." I watched as she walked up to the front of the class, unable to stop myself from starring. When she turned around, I quickly made myself busy with straitening the objects on my desk. "We are good to go. Have you ever seen a movie with shrinking?"

"I've seen Honey We Shrunk the Kids and Honey We Shrunk Ourselves, as well as the Ant Bully. What others have I missed?"

"Well, Downsizing recently came out. It's got Matt Damon in it and is pretty good. There are some really old ones like The Incredible Shrinking Man and Attack of the Puppet People. There is also a foreign movie I like called Help, I Shrunk My Teacher. Those are just some of the ones that are out there."

Sydney and I spent the next 30 minutes Googling movies, books, and TV shows with shrinking. She made a pretty table in her notebook with columns for shrink ray, shrinking potion, shrinking spell, and miniature people. Additionally, Sydney put rows for books, movies, and TV shows. I liked her handwriting. It was neat and flowery. Occasionally she would add a doodle by the text. There was no shortage of media with references to shrinking. I could not believe how many TV shows had an episode with it. I even remembered seeing some like those in Jimmy Neutron and Phineas and Ferb. By the time class was over, we had a pretty good list.

Sydney jotted her phone number and handed it to me. "Here's my number. If you are free tonight, maybe we could meet up to finish the list and start brainstorming for the paper and presentation."

I typically was always free, but I thought about it for a minute so it would not seem like I was too eager. "Sure...umm...that would be perfect...I mean great." Why did I have to get so flustered? Just two seconds ago, I was fine.

"Great, we could go to my place if you want. I live within walking distance. Just meet me at the northwest entrance at me end of the day." Sydney began to collect her belongings.

"It is a date." I immediately regretted the words the second they left my mouth. My cheeks went bright red, but Sydney just smiled and waved as she walked to her next class. I still could not believe my luck. Not only had I been partnered with Sydney, but she had invited me to her house. When I was sure no one was looking, I did a fist pump into the air to celebrate. 

Chapter 2 - Sydney's House by TinyEthan13

After the last bell of the day rang, I quickly texted my mom to tell her I would be late. I walked to my locker with more pep in my step than usual. Luckily I was smart enough to keep breath spray and collogue on hand. After fixing my hair, I grabbed my bag was went to meet Sydney. She was just walking there from the opposite side. "Hey," Sydney called out as she walked up to me. "Are you ready to go?" I nodded, and we headed out the door. She immediately froze.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's Jaden," she stated through clenched teeth. I could see him talking to friends over by one of the trees. "I have repeatedly told him that I am not interested, but he never gives up. He is a total creep. Oh, but I have an idea." Without a word, Sydney intertwined her hand with mine. I was so shocked I didn't say anything. I just let her guide the way, enjoying the warmth of her hand. "Ethan, you are so funny," Sydney said loudly as we passed Jaden. She leaned into me and giggled. I could not help but smile. Jaden glared at us, looking as though he wanted to punch me, but we continued past him without an issue. As we neared the corner, Sydney glanced back. "He is still looking at us," she fumed. "Please don't freak out, but I want to be sure that he gets the message that I am not interested."

With that, Sydney kissed me. Not on the cheek, but on my lips. Her arms curled around my neck. At first, I froze, unsure what to do. But then I decided it would be best if I kissed her back. Our lips were connected for a good 30 seconds before she pulled away. My face felt like it was on fire; I must have been bright red. This time Sydney was also red. With a small smile, she dragged me around the corner, out of sight of Jaden. "Sorry about that. It's just that Jaden has been such a creep to me. I don't want to go into details, but I thought that might turn him off to me."

"You don't have to be sorry. I am glad that I could help," I said, face still red. "Let me know if you have any more troubles with him. I may not be the biggest, toughest guy. Nonetheless, I would be willing to try and set him straight."

Sydney grinned. "Thanks, I appreciate any support. My friend Rachel is a black belt. She has also threatened to set him straight by kicking his butt in the parking lot."

A couple of minutes later, we arrived at her house. It was one of the well-kept craftsman homes in the old historic neighborhood. Ivy grew up the light blue siding and around the windows, which were surrounded by dark blue shutters. The inside was just as lovely, with updated furnishings that fit the style of the house. Sydney led me past the kitchen, where her mom was sitting at the counter with a bunch of papers in front of her. "Hey, mom, this is Ethan. We have got a school project we need to work on."

She looked up long enough to wave at me but then went back to examining the documents. "Don't mind her. She is always working," Sydney huffed. "Moving on... Would you like a cookie?"

"Uhhh, sure," I said, accepting one of the chocolate chip cookies she was holding up. "Thanks!" Biting into it, I followed Sydney up the stairs and down a hall to her room. A big built-in bookshelf took up the entire wall. She had organized them by color, which made the whole thing pop. The shelves also had plants and an assortment of collectibles, much of which was Harry Potter themed. Sydney's room felt cozy with big fluffy bean bags, a canopy around the bed, and white lights strewn across the ceiling. A big window allowed the sun to flow into the room and provided a view of the well-manicured yard and pool. "You have a really nice place. I like your room!"

"Thanks!" She set her bag next to a desk, which was tucked into a nook opposite the window. "My granddad is an inventor. He has done well for himself, and this is his place which he gave to us. Also, my mom and dad are lawyers, so we have been fortunate to have more than most." Sydney pulled out her notebook. "Here, have a seat." There was a built-in bench in the nook just big enough for two. I set my backpack down and sat down.

Sydney followed, and I could not help but notice how close she was to me. Her leg was brushing mine. "I finished the list during some study time I had in yearbook. I would not say it is exhaustive, but as you can see, there is a lot. I thought we could pick one from each cell on this table and provided more detail. Here is the outline I was thinking of, starting with an introduction to more broadly touch on our full list. What do you think?"

I looked at the outline she had drafted in her neat handwriting, leaving room for us to add details. "I think that sounds perfect, though I feel bad you did all this work by yourself."

"Oh, it was no trouble at all. I am good at this type of thing, plus I had the time," Sydney stated with another one of her smiles that made me want to melt. I still could not get the kiss out of my mind. It may have been acting for Sydney, but I enjoyed it and wished we could do it again. Nonetheless, I felt heartened that she felt comfortable enough to use me for the little charade.

After a little pause, I pulled myself together. "I did have an idea for the presentation. I thought we could make a diagram. At the center, we could have a shrunken scene. I have lots of Legos we could use to make it. Then around the scene, we could make an object to represent the four areas we are covering. I am also taking an art class with access to lots of materials I could use to make something."

"I think that is a wonderful idea," Sydney said enthusiastically. Her hand brushed mine as she reached for a pen. "I will sketch a layout." She drew a box and wrote 'shrink scene.' Then she added four boxes around it, for shrink ray, shrinking potion, shrinking spell, and miniature people. We spent the next hour and a half filling picking which movies, tv shows, and books we wanted to use, adding bullet points to Sydney's outline for reference to write the paper. After which, we worked on refining the diagram. I managed to do pretty well not to make a fool out of myself in front of Sydney.

Looking down at my watch, I realized that it was nearly six o'clock. "I better get going. I told my mom that I would be home by dinner."

Sydney nodded and stretched, causing her shirt to lift up enough to reveal her belly button. "That sounds good. I need a break anyway. Would you like a ride?"

"No, that is okay. I live within a 15-minute walk from here. I will start collecting some supplies for the diagram. Maybe we could meet Thursday and go to my place to work on it."

"Sounds like a plan," Sydney said with a smile.

Chapter 3 - The Shrink Ray by TinyEthan13
Author's Notes:


Over the next couple of weeks, we met several times to work on the project, trading off between my house and Sydney's. As we spent more time together, I felt less nervous around her, and we became good friends. In fact, she had chosen to work with me on a project for AP Bio, another class that we both shared. Sydney had been given the first choice from a list of human biology topics. She had picked the digestive system for us to cover. As such, we were also working on a PowerPoint presentation for AP Bio.

Now, we were in my room, putting the final touches on our shrinking project. I worked on the diagram at a card table while Sydney sat cross-legged on my bed, reviewing the paper on her computer. It was stupid, but I found myself turned on by the fact that she was on my bed. "Okay," Sydney closed the laptop, "The paper is ready to go." She looked up. "Oh, and the diagram looks amazing. We, but especially you, really outdid ourselves. I never knew that you were so artistic."

"I have always liked art, but this is the biggest project I've ever worked on." I smiled, enjoying receiving a compliment from Sydney. "The last thing we need to do is paint on the titles and our names. Would you mind holding the stencils steady while I fill in?" She hopped off my bed and came right next to me. Anytime I got this close to me, I had a hard time concentrating. Her sweet peach shampoo and vanilla lotion made my knees weak, and it made my brain foggy. Just as I was filling in the last stencil with our names, I accidentally brushed some black paint on her finger. "Oops, sorry."

"Oh, this is not okay," Sydney said in a mock annoyed tone with a grin. "I am so getting back at you." She dragged her paint-covered finger across my nose. I could not resist the urge to dab her cheek with a wet paintbrush. We went back and forth, laughing until our arms and face were covered in a rainbow of colors. "Well, I guess we got a little carried away." She was still giggling.

"I guess so," I responded with a smirk. "Here, let me help clean you up." I grabbed some wet wipes and began dabbing the paint off. She was so beautiful, with soft facial features and the best smile I had ever seen. I ran the wipe over her cheek. The urge to kiss her was powerful. Sydney grabbed some wipes and returned the favor. Her small hands moved the wipe across my face.

Once we were both clean, there was a bit of an awkward pause. Both our faces were red again. "What..." Sydney began but hesitated. She looked at her feet. Then seemingly to get her courage up, she said, "What would you say if I told you there was actually shrink technology in existence today?"

"I... umm...I...are you serious?" I asked, still a little flustered and also taken aback by the question."

"Yes! Not only is there a real shrink ray, but it just so happens that it resides in my granddad's lab." My mouth dropped open in surprise. "I have wanted to tell you for a long time, but all his work is supposed to be top secret. I hope you are not too mad that I never told you until now. You should know that keeping my mouth shut has been hard for me" Sydney nervously twirled her hair. "I like you a lot, and I know I can trust you. If you promise not to tell another soul, I can show it to you."

"First off, I am not mad. I understand why you couldn't tell me. Second, of course, I would not tell anyone. I like you too, you've become a good friend. For me, this means I would be willing to go to great lengths to protect your interests. Plus, I am a good secret keeper, and this is too cool not to see," I said excitedly.

"You don't know what a relief it is to hear that and get the secret off my chest," Sydney grinned. "If you are up to it, we could go there right now. Granddad is out of town, so we have free reign on the lab."

"How could I say no!" After cleaning up, I followed her outside. She had ridden to my place on her bike. Unfortunately, mine was still out of commission with a flat tire.

"I can give you a ride," Sydney indicated the spokes on the back wheel. "Hop on." I did so a little clumsily but managed to grab onto her shoulder for support. The wind blew Sydney's hair, tickling my face. Surprisingly, she was able to go pretty fast, considering she was pedaling for two. The bike could cut the travel time down to 6 minutes compared to the 15 it would have taken to walk to her place. I assumed Sydney was grabbing the key to the lab or something, but then she parked the bike in the garage. She walked into the house, and I followed. In the library, Sydney played a tune on the piano. I was about to ask her what she was doing when I hear a click. Then she reached for a dusty book. There was another click, and one of the bookshelves swung open. Lights blinked to life, revealing stairs leading down into a passageway.

"No way," I exclaimed, "A secret passageway!"

Sydney smiled at my amazement. "My granddad has always been very eccentric and had a flair for the dramatic. His house and lab are at the other end of the property. I believe this tunnel has been here since 1850, connecting the main house to the servant's quarters. Granddad added the secret entrance part when he fixed the place up." She headed towards the door and then paused. "You better leave your phone and any other devices you have here. Granddad says they interfere with his equipment. He has security measures in place that will fry them." She pulled out her phone, which she had tucked into her bra on the bike ride. I reached into my pocket to retrieve mine and then took off my watch just to be safe.

Then we walked into the passage. Sydney pulled a rope on the back of the door to close it. A loud click rang out in the silence as it locked. Our footsteps also echoed as we climbed down the stairs. Wooden support beams held the earthy corridor up. The air was slightly damp. After about five minutes, we reached a fork in the passage. The one on the right looked much newer and was covered with concrete. Sydney walked to this portion. "This is the direct connection to the lab. My granddad added it in later."

"So, do you get to spend much time in the lab?" I asked as I followed her.

"Oh, yes! Granddad shows me everything he is working on and even lets me help sometimes. Growing up with him, I have become pretty good at taking things apart and fixing them. If you ever have a broken toaster oven or something, bring it to me before you get rid of it, and I can see what I can do."

"I'll remember that," I replied as we reached a high-tech door. "I figured that you were pretty clever with such things. I saw you working on Justin Jones's watch in the library a little while back."

Sydney placed her palm on the screen near the handle of the door. It flashed red as it scanned her palm. "Welcome back, Miss Cox," the screen stated pleasantly. There was a whoosh as the lock was released. Sydney pulled the handle, and cool fresh air came flowing out. The lights had automatically come on. I looked around in amazement at the large room. It was somehow both clean and chaotic at the same time. The walls, floor, ceiling, and furnishings were all white. The room was about the size of a basketball court, with tables and shelves attempting to organize everything. However, equipment lay scattered all over the place. Some looked completed, while others were in many pieces. Sydney led me down the hallway on the opposite side and then into a smaller room.

"This," Sydney indicated the large machine in the center of the room, "is the shrink ray. Let me give you a demonstration." As she brought it whirring to life, I examined it in more detail. It had one long end which pointed to the opposite wall. This part was connected to a satellite like dish. The back of it was cone-shaped and made out of glass so that you could see all the electronic components on the inside. Wires of all colors weaved in and out.  After turning some dials, Sydney dragged a big armchair in front of the shrink ray. "Okay, stand back." She turned a key in the interface and pressed the big red button.

Light pulsed through the shrink ray. It started to hum, growing continuously louder, before a beam of purple-ish light shot out, hitting the chair. For a second, the big armchair pulsed in the same color. Then it began rapidly decreasing in size. I watched in amazement as the chair went from being big enough to fit both Sydney and me, to being mouse-sized snuggly. Once it had stopped shrinking, she said, "You can go check it out now."

I walked over and picked it up. "This is so cool," I exclaimed. "I imagine something like this could be extremely useful for shipping cargo."

"Among other things," Sydney proclaimed. "Guess what? It also works safely on living animals." She pulled a sheet off a cage. Inside was a toy-sized horse which whinnied as it was woken up and started to trot around.

"No way! That is so awesome. I still can't believe that there is a real shrink ray. So...umm... does it work on humans," I asked curiously.

"Well, we haven't tested it, but we assume it will. That is probably the next test, but we will need a willing subject. I volunteered, but granddad would not let me do it." Sydney grabbed the shrunken chair from me. "Now, I will show you the reverse process." She placed it on the center of the red X in front of the shrink ray. I watched as she changed some settings and adjusted the ray. A similar process followed as before, except this time a yellow light shot out of it. I helped her push the big chair back into place. Sydney did not want her grandpa to know she had been messing with it. As we headed back to her house, we talked more about the shrink ray. "What would you do if you had a shrink ray?" Sydney asked. "Would you shrink yourself, someone else, or do something totally different?"

"Well, seeing that tiny horse, I think it would be fun to have a whole mini zoo. I also think being shrunken could be fun. An ordinary home could turn into a land of adventure at one inch tall. It would be cool to build a Lego city to live in for a while. What about you, what would you do?"

"Ever since I saw Indian in the Cupboard, I have thought it would be cool to have a tiny person as a pet. They could be carried around in my pocket. If they were smart, they could help me with tests. I might even shrink my older brother just to mess around with him. On the other hand, I also think it would be cool to shrink myself and hang out in someone else's pocket. It would also be fun to sneak into places that I would not normally be allowed. This will sound perverted, but I have always wanted to be a fly on the wall in a boys locker room. I have always been curious about what goes on in there."

I laughed. "I'm sure most boys would not mind if you barged in full size to check it out." Sydney giggled as we reached the door back into her house. I hadn't noticed before, but there was also a dial like those on safes on the door. She turned it a couple of times until there was a loud click. We walked back into the library. Sydney handed me my phone and watch back.

"I should probably get back," I said a little reluctantly, not wanting to leave.

"I was wondering," Sydney started hesitantly. "If you would want to come back over here on Friday night. Not to do any school work, but just to hang out. My parents will be out of town on business, and my older brother is going to New York with his college buddies for spring break. I will have the place to myself and could use the company."

"Sure, that would be cool," I could not help but smile. Sydney was inviting me over to hang out while not working on a school project. "As it turns out, my family will be gone too. My sister has a national soccer tournament in Florida. My parents are both going. They will be staying all spring break and going to Disney World." At the thought of the two of us being alone, my cheeks went red.

"That is a perfect coincidence. Now neither of us has to spend the night all alone. I was thinking we could go swimming and order some pizza. Maybe watch a movie later in the night." Sydney twirled her hair around.

"That sounds fun," I said excitedly, unable to keep myself from grinning

Perfect! Do you want to come over around five?" I nodded, and Sydney took me to the front door. "Oh, you can take my bike home since you will be back here Friday anyway." As I pedaled away, I could not wipe the stupid grin off my face. 

Chapter 4 - Truth or Dare by TinyEthan13

On Friday, I could not wait for school to be over. All my classes seemed to drag on forever. I was looking forward to hanging out with Sydney. Though, I was a little nervous about being in a swimsuit in front of her. I had no mussels, and my skin was extremely white. She was so pretty; I was mad to think she could be attracted to me. When the last bell finally rang, I walked to my locker as fast as possible to grab my stuff. On my way out, I ran into Sydney. "I am looking forward to tonight," she gave me another one of her smiles, which made me feel like I was going to melt. Sydney rested her hand on my arm, sending a tingling sensation through my body.

"Me too! See you soon." I felt like I was walking on clouds all the way home. Running up the stairs, I discarded my bag on my bed. It took me a full fifteen minutes just to pick my swimsuit out of the four I owned. I stripped and took a shower to freshen up from the day. After I finished in the bathroom, I slipped on my navy blue and red swim trunks with a plain white t-shirt. Checking the time, I decided to leave now. I would rather be a little early than late. I grabbed the box of chocolates I had bought for Sydney and hopped on to her bike.

Ringing her doorbell, I did one last check of myself in the reflection on the window. I straightened my hair, which had got windswept on the ride over.  A few seconds later, Sydney answered the door. I was momentarily speechless. She had changed into a bright pink bikini with a transparent electric blue cover-up, showing off her slender body. Her hair was in two braids. "Thanks for coming."

"Uhhh...umm...thanks... for inviting me." I stuttered. "Umm..I brought you some chocolates."

Sydney took the box and leaned over to hug me. "Thanks!" I could not believe how good she smelled. I liked the way her soft body felt against mine. As we walked into her backyard, I found myself staring at her perfect butt. Quickly I looked away, trying to get a grip on myself. The pool shimmered in the late afternoon light. It looked like it could be a naturally occurring pond, surrounded by plants and stone waterfalls. There was also a stone slide. "I thought we could swim for a little bit and then order pizza."

"That sounds good." I set my towel down on one of the chairs and pulled off the t-shirt. I could see Sydney looking at me out of the corner of my eye as she took off her cover-up. She was smiling, so I hoped that meant she liked what she saw.

"The last one in is a rotten egg," Sydney giggled as she raced me to the pool. We jumped almost at the same time, creating a big splash in the water.  "It was pretty close, but I think I one."

"I don't know," I said with a smirk, splashing her.

"Hey," she grinned, splashing me back. "I wouldn't start a water war with me. Unless you want your butt kicked, of course." Sydney dunked me into the water. I tried to pull down with me, but she squirmed away and used her foot to push me deeper. We spent the next 20 minutes trying to splash each other. Sydney had a box full of water guns, which made the battle even more fun. In the end, I admitted defeat, entirely out of breath. She victoriously pumped her fist into the air. "Ha, now you must bow to your queen." Sydney put her hand in front of me. "Kiss it!" I did so, and she grinned mischievously. "Okay, your first task for your queen is to order us pizza. I have the Dominos app pulled up on my phone. The code is 1998. I just want a plain cheese pizza and some root beer, but I will permit you to get whatever you want."

"Yes, your royal majesty," I said with an overly dramatic bow. Pulling myself out of the pool, I dried my hands off and picked up Sydney's phone. I could not believe she had so willingly given me the code. "Cheese pizza sounds good to me, but I have been craving cheesy bread too, so I will add that to the order."

"Perfect! Oh, and will you make sure the delivery option is set to the backyard. I added it in the app, so we did not have to worry about getting the door." Once I placed the order, I hopped back into the pool. "Should we get into the hot tub?" Sydney asked. I nodded and swam behind her as she went towards one of the waterfalls. There was a hidden cave that had a bubbling hot tub and stairs leading upwards. "We have two hot tubs, this one and the one up by the slide. Let's go up top so that we can see the pizza coming." Walking up the stairs, I found myself again staring at her butt. Her wet bottom had ridden up, revealing a little more skin. Flicking some switches, Sydney turned on pool lights, which relaxingly faded between colors. She also flicked a button, which brought the white string lights in the yard blinking to life. The warm water felt good to climb into. To my surprise, there was a TV up here. Sydney slid into the hot tub right next to me. "Do you want to watch something while we wait? I think Modern Family just started."

"Sounds good," I replied, trying to maintain focus as her leg brushed mine in the water. It kept happening throughout the show; I am not sure if it was on purpose or accident. I was only vaguely paying attention as I imagined what it would be like to kiss her in the hot tub, or maybe under one of the waterfalls. The time she had kissed me to piss off Jayden was still fresh in my mind. I shook my head to clear it. I really needed to spend less time imagining the two of us together. It was embarrassing how often I found my thoughts wandering to Sydney. Just as the show was finishing, the pizza arrived.

"Thanks again for ordering food," I said, taking the plate and cub she handed me.

"Are you kidding me? Of course. I am just glad that I did not have to spend the night alone." Sydney took a bite out of her pizza as she sat down. For a small and skinny girl, she could eat a surprising amount of food. Sydney downed three pieces of pizza and two breadsticks. After drinking some soda, she let off the biggest burp I had ever heard. Sydney clapped her hand over her mouth and went bright red. "Sorry about that, I was trying to hold it in, but it just slipped out. I know most guys find it gross when girls burp."

"I don't care. I am certainly not most guys.  I think it is silly that some people think there are things that just guys or just girls should do. Secondly, I think it is pretty cool when people have burping skills. And finally, my sister is a burping machine, so I am used to it." I had seen Sydney burp multiple times around school, mostly at lunchtime when she was with her friends. I actually found it incredibly sexy.

"Oh," Sydney said with a smile, "Well then, I should tell you that my close friends, cousins, and brother call me a burping queen. I have been able to out burp every boy that I have met. When I was in junior high, I loved to annoy my brother by burping in his face."

"Ha, my sister likes to do that too. I try to get her back, but I can't burp on command as well as her. The two of you should have a burping contest sometime. I am curious to see your skills now."

Sydney grinned, "Well, if you insist." She took a deep breath of air. 'Bbbbbuuuuuurrrrrppppp' another massive burp escaped her mouth. Then, at my request, she proceeded to burp the entire ABC's, each letter being drawn out as the gas from the root beer and pizza escaped her mouth.

"Dang, you are good!" I exclaimed. It was strange, but there was something about a cute girl burping that turned me on.

"I have one more trick to show you. My cousin, who is also a girl, taught it to me." Sydney stood up and took another drink of soda. 'Bbbbbrrrrrrrraaaaapppp.' She burped into her hand and closed a fist around it. Then she shook 'the burp,' opened her mouth, and pretended to swallow it. Sydney twisted her butt to one side, and 'pppppuuuuurrrrrttttt,' she farted.

I laughed, "Nice one!"

Sydney giggled, " I bet I am the only person you know who can convert a burp to a fart. It only works with certain foods like pizza, but it is another one of my many 'talents.'" She used air quotes when she said the word talent. "Enough of my strange bodily abilities. Do you want to play a game?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Well. If you are feeling adventurous, we could play truth or dare." Sydney waggled her eyebrows mischievously.

"No pool party is complete without out it." I grinned, though playing truth or dare, alone with a pretty girl, gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"Okay, you go first," Sydney said as she slipped her soda, "Do you want a truth or dare?"

"I will start with a truth."

 "When did you have your first kiss, and who was it with?

My face flushed, "Well...umm....it was just a couple of weeks ago with... well...umm...you."

"Oh...I... didn't know that was your first kiss," Sydney twirled her hair. "Sorry if I did not let you have it in a more romantic way with someone you wanted to kiss."

"No...um... it was nice... you are a good kisser...I mean.." I trailed off. I was making matters worse

After an awkward pause, Sydney smiled and recovered, "I will start with a dare."

I thought for a moment. "I dare you to let me draw a face on your stomach." She agreed, and I grabbed the permanent marker I had seen at the outdoor kitchen. I could not believe how beautiful every part of Sydney was; even her flat stomach was hot. It turns out that Sydney was extremely ticklish, shrieking with laughter and trying to get away. This made it very difficult to draw a neat face. I ended up having more fun just trying to tickle her. "It looks like your stomach face got beat up in a fight," I laughed. "I guess we better call it good. I think I will take a dare this time."

Sydney thought for a moment. "I dare you to stick an ice cube down your swim trunks and leave it there until it melts. There are some in the mini freezer out here." I walked over to grab one. As I sat back down, I dropped it in, squirming as the cold hit my skin. She giggled. "Sorry it is not funny, but..." Sydney broke out into a giggle fit. Once she could get a grip on herself, she said, "I will take a truth this time."

As I thought of a question, she opened up the box of chocolates and popped one into her mouth. "Oh, I've got one. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?"

Sydney finished a second piece of chocolate before answering. "I don't know if this counts as eating, but I once lost a bet with my cousin and had to swallow a live goldfish."

"Really?! What was it like?"

"My cousin had won the goldfish at the fair. He did not really want to keep it. He bet me he could get more points in the arcade and said the loser had to swallow the fish. I never turn down a bet, especially one that I thought I had a good chance of winning. It was close, but he beat me by just 15 points." Sydney paused to pop another chocolate in her mouth. "My cousin handed me the flopping fish, and I just dropped it into my open mouth. It tasted, not surprisingly, a little fishy. Then, with it squirming around in my mouth, I swallowed it. I could feel the little guy going all the way down my throat. This is going to sound weird, but it felt good."

"Dude, that is crazy. I can't believe that you actually swallowed a live goldfish."

"I just got an excellent idea for a dare, so you better pick that next," Sydney gave me a mischievous grin.

"Okay, what do you want me to?"

"On the other side of the pool, there is a pond that has some fish. I dare you to let me get you one to swallow whole. Then you could see what it feels like."

"Uhh, sure, I will do it." I did not exactly relish the idea of swallowing a little fish, but I wanted to impress Sydney. She grabbed a cup and ran out of sight. A couple of minutes later, she returned with a cup of water and a fish swimming in it. 

Sydney handed me the cup. "Don't worry; the water is clean." I held it up to examine the little fish. It was bright red and about an inch and a half long. With some hesitation, I raised the cup to my mouth. "Do it, do it," Sydney chanted. Before I lost my nerve, I chugged the water, fish, and all. For a moment, I could feel it flapping in my mouth. Then it slid down my throat. I stuck my tongue out to show Sydney that I had done it. She high fived me, "Nice!"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought. It just felt weird to have something live squirming down my throat. " I touched my neck where the sensation had been a moment ago. We decided to get into the hidden hot tub. It was cozy in the cave. Sydney sat across from me. "Okay, your turn, truth or dare? " I asked.

"I will take a dare."

"Umm... let's see...I dare you to suck on my big toe." I lifted my foot out of the water. Without a pause, she bent down and put it in her mouth. I could feel her tongue as she sucked on my toe as though it was a lollipop. She even bit it softly as she sat back up. This sent shivers running up my spine.

"You taste pretty good," she said mischievously, "just a little heavy on the chlorine. Here let me try some of your fingers." Sydney grabbed my hand and put my pointer finger in her mouth.

"You are so weird, you know that right," I smirked, trying to hide the fact that I was secretly enjoying it. "I think I will do a truth next."

"Have you ever seen or been seen naked by a member of the opposite sex since you have been a teenager?"

"Well, my 14-year old sister Abby has never been one for privacy. We share a Jack and Jill bathroom with a faulty lock. She has barged in multiple times while I am showering because she doesn't want to wait until I am done to brush her teeth or pee. Keep in mind that the shower has a glass door, so she can see everything. Abby has also done the reverse and stripped to take a shower while I am getting ready. I have tried to tell her to stop, but she thinks it is normal for siblings to be naked in front of each other."

Sydney smirked. "I think it is only normal for siblings to be curious sometimes. When I was 13, my brother and I were home alone. I wanted to see what it looked like, so I pulled down his swim trunks. Another time I dared my brother and cousin to measure their hot dog to see which one was bigger."

"I think that you would get along well with my sister. You are both so weird in a good way and a little naughty," I grinned.

Sydney just smirked and propped her feet up on the seat next to me. They were dangerously close to touching me. After the conversation about being naked, this made me get a boner. "I will take another dare."

I thought for a moment. "I dare you to sit on my lap until your next turn." The words came out of my mouth before I had even thought it through. Instantly, my cheeks went red, as they always seemed to do when I was around Sydney. Smiling, she came over to my side of the hot tub and sat down on me. Since she was sitting sideways, her small boobs were just eye level for me. I quickly looked down as Sydney wrapped her arms around my neck. My skin felt like it was on fire where she touched me. Her hair tickled my face.

"Your turn, truth or dare." Sydney shifted, and as she did so, her butt pressed into my junk. I hoped she could not feel the massive boner that I was sporting.

It took me a second to clear my head enough to respond. "I...umm... Truth."

"Do you find me attractive?" Sydney blurted, going very red.

I could feel my cheeks flush too. "I...well...umm.. yes... yes I do." I struggle to get the words out. "I have had a crush on you for a while now. You are literally so beautiful."

Sydney smiled. "I thought you might like me, but I wasn't sure. Boys can be hard to read sometimes." She bent down and kissed me. "I have had a thing for you since we kissed to piss Jaden off. I didn't intend for it to be so passionate; it just kind of happened. Ever since then, I have been trying to flirt with you subtly, but I couldn't quite tell if it was working."

"It was definitely causing me to go weak in the knees. Though, I was not sure if I was misinterpreting your light-hearted and fun personality as flirting."

She kissed me again. "Well, I am glad we have got past each other's confusion about the situation. So, even after all the burping earlier, you still find me attractive?"

"Yes! First off, something little like that would not make me stop liking you. Secondly, this is going to sound a little weird,  but there is something about a girl burping that is sexy."

Sydney raised an eyebrow and smirked. "That is the first time I have heard that. Some guys have told me my talent is impressive, but most are grossed out by it." She repositioned so that she was straddling me. "What else do you find attractive about me?"

"Well, your smile is amazing, and your freckles are adorable." I ran my fingers over her face, taking in every detail. "I like your easy-going personality and the fact that you are so smart. Also, you look extremely hot in this bikini." 

"That is what I was going for when I picked it out." Sydney kissed me for the third time,  but more passionately than before. Our lips were intertwined for several minutes before we separated for air. "Do you want to keep playing truth or dare?" She asked a little breathlessly.  I nodded. "Okay, I think it was my turn. I will take a dare. I should tell you that I like extreme dares. If you told me to go skinny dipping right now, I would."

"I will keep that in mind," I smirked as I thought of something. "I dare you to let me slap your butt." Sydney stood up on the seat next to me and wiggled her behind in my face. Her wet bikini bottom clung to her skin, showing off her perfect little butt. I reached across and slapped it.

"Oh, come on, you can do it harder than that." Sydney laughed. I smacked her squishy butt again, a little harder. "That was weak, do it as hard as you can." I hesitated before swinging my arm. My hand made a loud slapping noise as it came into contact with her rear. My palm was tingling, so I am sure her butt hurt. "Now you have to kiss it better," Sydney smirked at me as he backed up closer to me. I leaned forward to put my lips on her bikini-clad butt. She slid, back into the water, clearly enjoying herself. "Your turn, truth or dare?"

"I will do a dare, but I have to go to the bathroom first. All that soda is coming calling." I stood up and started to make my way to the house.

"Wait, I dare you to pee outside, in the garden."

"Um, okay."

She climbed out of the hot tub. "I've always been jealous of boy's abilities to pee where ever they wanted," she said as we walked to the garden. It was now dusk. The white string lights twinkled throughout the yard. "My brother has never been shy about peeing in front of me. He has done it many times out here. Whenever we go hiking, he never uses the bathrooms at the trailhead, at least not when it is just the two of us. I've even witnessed him pee in a bottle because he did not want to leave his video game." In the garden, Sydney led me past the rose bushes and lilies. She stopped at the daisies, which had some rather ugly metallic garden fairies stuck in the ground around them. "I have always hated these things. I dare you to pee on them." I felt a little weird peeing in Sydney's garden, right in front of her. With a bit of hesitation, I pulled out my wiener, fully aware that she might be able to see it from the angle she was standing. As I relived myself, Sydney fell into a hysterical giggling fit. My stream tinkled as it came in contact with the metal.  I had to go pretty bad, and the fairies were getting a more extended shower than predicted. It took Sydney a full minute to get a hold of herself. "Sorry," she was still giggling, "I don't know why that was so funny."

We made our way back to the pool and decided to get in for a while. Floating around on a pool noodle, Sydney swam up to me. She playfully shoved me. Soon we were having another water fight. This turned into the two of us making out. I could not believe how fast things had moved between us, but I wasn't complaining. Both out of breath, we went to the shallow end to rest. After a couple of minutes of silence, Sydney, with no preamble, blurted, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Before I could respond, she continued. "I know things have rapidly changed between us tonight, and maybe it is too soon, but..."

"Of course I will be your boyfriend," I could not contain my smile. "I have had a crush on you since junior high. I can not tell you how many hours I spent in class daydreaming about the two of us being together. It is actually kind of embarrassing."

Sydney grinned, "I think it is cute." She climbed up onto me as I walked around. Sydney warped her arms around my neck and legs around my torso. "I think it is my turn." At first, I have no idea what she is talking about, but then she said, "I will take a truth. Make it a good one."

I was still having a hard time thinking with her so close to me, especially as she was riding piggyback on me. "Where is the strangest place you ever peed?"

"Oh, good question. I have a couple. Once, I went into one of those unisex bathrooms, and it had a urinal. I wanted to try it. I happened to be wearing a skirt, so I just pulled my underwear down and stood while I peed. I also went in a sink once at my friend's house. We both had to go to the bathroom, but she made it to the toilet first, joking, saying I should pee in the sink. I don't think she was expecting me to do it. However, the strangest was a couple of years ago at the beach with my cousins. Jake and I had separated from the rest of the group to explore these wade pools. Well, he ended up accidentally touching a jellyfish. The sting was hurting him real bad. I suggested that he pee on it, but he didn't have to go. I did, though, so..."

"You peed on your cousin?!" I asked in bemusement.

"Yes. I just had him put his hands between my legs, which was a little awkward, and then peed through my swimsuit. He said it was both gross and felt good."

I could not help but laugh. "I can't believe you did that! You have had some of the strangest experiences I have heard of."

"Speaking of peeing, I should have gone before. I think I drank even more soda than you."

"I don't care if you pee in the pool."

"While I am riding on your back?" she asked mischievously.

"Well...I... that is not..."

Before I could finish my thought, Sydney cut in. "I dare you to let me pee on you."

"Speaking of strange, this is probably the weirdest game of truth or dare that I have ever played," I chuckled. "But sure, go ahead." A moment later, I felt warmth on my back as she really peed on me. Strangely, it did feel good. There was also something sexual about Sydney doing it.

"That is better," Sydney said when she had finished. I could hear the smirk in the tone of her voice. She clearly enjoyed the dirty truth or dare questions. As strange as they were, I was also turn on by them. "My turn again, I will take a dare."

"Umm, I dare you to get one of those fish and stick it down your bikini bottom."

Sydney slid off my back. "Nice one! You are pretty good at thinking of extreme dares." She got out of the pool and disappeared around the back of the waterfalls. A moment later, she was back, holding a squirming fish between her thumb and forefinger. Standing above me on the side of the pool, Sydney pulled her bikini bottom forward and dropped the fish in, shrieking with laughter as it touched her skin. I could see the outline of the fish as it flopped around. She left it imprisoned, and she climbed back into the pool. "Poor little guy got more close and personal with me than he was barging for," she smirked. "I just remembered, I don't think chlorine water is good for fish." Sydney reached down and pulled it out. The fish was still trying to free itself from her. "Hey, should I swallow him?"

"I mean, if you want to..."

She held the fish up to her face. "Enjoy the ride, little guy." Holding the fish by the tail, she held it over her open mouth. Without hesitation, she dropped it in and swallowed the fish whole. She stuck out her tongue to show that it was gone. "Now we both have a live fish swimming inside of us." Sydney released another massive burp. We climbed back into the hot tub to warm up. "Your turn, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I have a really good one for you. This is going to be a triple dog dare. That means if you decide not to do it, you have to do three other dares of my choice." I agreed, wondering what she could have in mind. Knowing her, it would probably be something crazy. I just hoped I would not have to go streaking through her neighborhood, though I would not mind as much if she had me skinny dipping in the privacy of her yard. "I tripped dog dare you to let me shrink you, with my granddad's ray." My mouth opened in shock. That was definitely not what I was expecting. "I promise it is safe. We have done loads of tests. In fact, a side effect of the shrinking seems to be increased durability. I accidentally sat on the horse, and he was perfectly fine. fine." Sydney scooted closer to me, looking excited at the idea of shrinking me. "You would be the first human, which would be pretty cool. However, it could not be an official test. Granddad would be mad that I did it without him, let alone on one of my friends...I mean boyfriend." She smiled as she said the word.

"Well, tonight has been pretty crazy all around. So why not? I will do it. This will be the cherry on top." I grinned, and she smiled back. As weird as it seemed, I want to be shrunk by Sydney. 

Chapter 5 - Sydney's Pet by TinyEthan13
Author's Notes:


After getting out of the hot tub, Sydney and I changed out of our swimsuits. I quickly showered in the guest bathroom, glad I had packed a bag with some of the essentials. I pulled on my basketball shorts and the white t-shirt I was wearing earlier. While I waited for Sydney in the library, I looked at all the childhood pictures. Even as a little kid, you could tell that she would be attractive when she got older. One could spend days in this library, it was very cozy, and there was not a shortage of interesting books. A little while later, Sydney came in, wearing a tank top and shorts. She had showered and put her hair back into two neat braids. "Sorry it took me so long, I had to wash my hair, or it would be a nightmare in the morning."

"No worries," I stand up and set the book I had been thumbing through down. As before, Sydney played the note on the piano and tugged on the old book to open the secret passage. I followed her to the lab, still a little surprised that I would let Sydney shrink me. This was going to be the craziest night ever. I wondered what she would do with me once I was tiny. If Sydney wanted to, she could keep me, prisoner, in a jar, though I knew she would never do that to me. A couple of minutes later, we were back in the room with the shrink ray.

Sydney began bringing it to life. "You are sure that you want to do this?" she asked hesitantly. "I don't want you to feel like you have to just because I asked."

"Yes, I am sure. I think this will be pretty cool." I smiled, "Plus, there is no one I would rather be shrunk by than you."

Sydney returned the smile. "Okay then, stand on the red X." After kicking off my flip-flops, I did so. I figured that there was no point shrinking them. Now, with the massive shrink ray pointing at me, the situation got a whole lot more real. I hoped that she was right in assuming that this would be safe. "On the count of three." Sydney placed her hand over the big red button. "One... Two... Three."  As she pressed the controller, the ray began pulsing. Then I watched as the purple beam of light shot out. It hit me in the chest. Instantly my skin became tingling and turned a purple color. The room around me, including Sydney, appeared to grow rapidly. Once I had stopped shrinking, I was so small that I could barely tell I was in the same room. The bumpy metal surface of the shrink pad seemed to stretch out far in the distance. I could see much more detail from this perspective, including the pattern that was on every bump.

A second later, two giant flip flops appeared in front of me. Sydney's normally small feet now looked like they could crush a house. I craned my neck to see her slender legs extending far into the sky. She had a massive grin on her face as she bent down, grabbing me carefully between her thumb and forefinger. Sydney placed me in the palm of her hand, soft, warm, and smelled like mangos. Based on the size of her hand compared to me, I guessed that I could only be an inch or two tall. "Dude! It worked! Are you alright? How do you feel?" Sydney's words came out fast and excited. Even her voice sounded giant.

"I am fine. Actually, I am better than fine. I am great. This is so cool!"

Sydney giggled. "You are so cute. Your voice is all little and squeaky." I blushed, enjoying how excited she was getting about me. She examined me from every angle. I was enjoying being manhandled by my giantess girlfriend. In fact, at this point, I would not mind if she kept me as a tiny toy for her entertainment. "So...umm...are you okay staying tiny...we could go back to the house if you want." Enthusiastically, I nodded my head. Sydney slid me into the pocket in her tank top, which was centered right over her chest. It was just the right size for me. She proceeded to turn of the shrink ray and lights in the room. Each step she took caused me to bounce around. On the way back, Sydney asked, "It's not going to be a problem if you don't go back home tonight because you could spend the night if you want."

"My parents are gone, and they know that I am old enough to take care of myself. Also, I set my location services to be locked on my home. I didn't want them to ask awkward questions about where I had been."

"I never pegged you as a bad boy," Sydney smirked.

"Well, for the most part, I am not, but that doesn't mean I don't stray off the straight and narrow path when it suits me," I grin mischievously.

Sydney took me up to her room, kicking off her flip flops and climbing up onto her bed. We decided to watch a movie. After some deliberation, we pick Honey We Shrunk Ourselves. Sydney propped herself up with pillows. "Here, let's get you a little more comfortable." Her giant fingers grabbed me out of her pocket. Then she set me on her chest, right between her boobs. I hesitated at first before getting settling down. Admittedly, it was very comfortable to be surrounded by her soft and warm skin, which smelled good. Throughout the movie, Sydney found excuses to move around, 'accidentally' squishing with her chest. She had brought the box of chocolates upstairs. I watched as she popped one that was about my size into her mouth, pulverizing it with her teeth. I could easily fit inside Sydney's mouth. In fact, if she wanted to, she could swallow me whole just like the fish earlier. The thought was both terrifying and yet strangely sexual.

When the movie was over, Sydney left me in her shirt as she walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She found me a small unused makeup brush that I could use to clean my teeth. It was a little big for me, but I made it work. Next, Sydney made a bed for me in the drawer of the nightstand. To my embarrassment, it contained Sydney's underwear. She did not seem to care in the least that I would be sleeping in a drawer of her giant panties and bras. Sydney tied a shoe to the light on the nightstand and dangled it down so that I would have a way to climb out. A long ruler was used to form a bridge to Sydney's bed. "And, lastly, if you need the bathroom, you can climb up into this plant." She indicated a small leafy green plant. The pot had a lattice design, which would be easy for me to climb.

I did have to pee again, so I scaled the pot while Sydney watched. It was surprisingly easy for me to climb. As I 'watered' the plant, I was glad I had taken care of business when I had been full-sized. Sydney went to the bathroom while I got back down. I examined all the massive objects on the nightstand, including her phone, a bottle of perfume, a copy of Romeo and Juliet, and a half-eaten granola bar with visible teeth marks. When Sydney had come back, she was in nothing but her panties and bra, which were red with white polka dots. Seeing my expression, she said, "I get too hot if I wear anything but underwear to bed. I hope you don't mind." Sydney gave me a mischievous grin that told me she knew I didn't mind.

As Sydney climb into her bed, I saw that her underwear had 'Bookworm' printed across the butt. She got into the covers and then picked me up. I loved being held by Sydney. Her skin was so soft and warm. "What do you normally sleep in at night?"

"I run hot like you, so typically just boxers."

Sydney used her giant fingers to pull off my shirt and shorts. Her sheer size compared to me made it a little difficult for her to undress me. "I like boys in boxers," she said seductively. Sydney bent over and kissed me, her dark pink lips completely engulfing my body. Gently she placed me in one of her bra's padded cups and then pulled a bright blue pair of panties over for me to use as a blanket. As I got situated for bed, I was extremely aroused. However, the craziness of the day soon got to me, and I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 6 - Breakfast and Bath Time by TinyEthan13

When I woke up, I was completely disoriented. I could not remember where I was. My first thought was that large colorful tents surrounded me. Then it dawned on me that they were underwear, and I remembered that I was about an inch or so tall in Sydney bedside draw. Part of me expected to wake up and discover that it was all a dream. I still could not believe it. I let my crush, now girlfriend, shrink me with a device I thought only existed in books and movies. I looked up to see the giant Sydney smiling at me. She had bedhead, which was incredibly sexy. “Good morning!” I was lifted up and placed on her bare stomach. It felt like I was standing on one of those bouncy houses. “How did you sleep?” Her voice seemed to be amplified around me.

“Like a log,” I replied, checking out her belly button. Each breath she took caused her stomach to rise and fall. “How about you?”

“Pretty good. I had some weird dreams, though. Most of them slipped away, but I remember one with you. I had accidentally shrunk myself at school and was trying to get your attention. I avoided getting stepped on several times, and you almost accidentally ate me at lunchtime. Then I hitched a ride on your shoe as you went to the gym. And well, I watched..... you get naked.” Sydney trailed off, going red.

I also went red. However, part of me liked that she had dreamed about me, especially with no clothes on. “Pretty vivid dream,” I said a little awkwardly.

“Mine are always pretty crazy. Since we have been working on this project, I have had multiple dreams about shrinking. Somewhere I am tiny, and in others, you are the tiny one.” Suddenly, Sydney’s stomach rumbled, and a loud growl echoed around me. “Sorry, it can be so noisy sometimes.” She giggled, causing me to lose my balance, and fell into her belly button. This made her laugh even more. Sydney’s laugh was contagious, and soon I was having a giggling fit. Once we controlled ourselves,  she said, “Hop on, and we can go down for breakfast.” She indicated her bra. I liked feeling her skin beneath my feet as I walked toward the twin hills in front of me. I climbed to the top, and she carefully sat up. Then Sydney tucked me into her bra so that I would not fall. I held on to the fabric so that my head poked out.

Sydney pulled on a soft shirt and shorts before heading down the stairs. Each step she took jostled me around. Sydney jumped off the last few steps, and I lost my grip, slipping into her bra. I slid down to her nipple, which was hard. Sydney left me there a minute before picking me out. I could see a smirk on her face as she reached for a box of Coco Puffs. They clattered as she poured them into a bowl. Sydney then added a large helping of milk before sitting on one of the bar stools. I was again pinched between my giantess girlfriend’s thumb and forefinger as she picked me up. “I have another dare for you if you are willing,” Sydney said. I nodded, wondering what it would be. “I dare you to go swimming in my cereal,” Sydney smirked mischievously.

“I’ll do it! How often will I get to swim in a bowl of cereal? Plus, I have always wanted to swim in something edible.” Sydney placed me in the palm of her hand and lowered me down. I did a cannonball, splashing into the milk among the basketball-sized Coco Puffs. It was cold but felt good on my skin. The milk is thicker than water. I grab some onto a piece of cereal and take a bite.

Meanwhile, Sydney submerged her giant spoon into the liquid, scooping out a large amount of Coco Puffs. I watched as the spoon entered her mouth. She crunched the cereal before swallowing. There was something strangely fascinating about watching her eat.

I could only eat one piece and drink some milk before I was completely stuffed. We played a game where I tried to avoid Sydney’s spoon as I scooped out Coco puffs. This wasn’t easy since the spoon was almost the size of a truck bed from my perspective. Sometimes when she got me, I was able to jump off before I  got too high. Other times I was trapped by the Coco Puffs. Sydney would raise the spoon up to her mouth, almost as if she were going to eat me. It looked like a cave, with a strange moving floor and perfectly white stalagmites and stalactites. Once, she actually dropped me into her mouth, though I was not worried that she was going to swallow me. Sydney used her tongue to push me into her hand and then gulped down the cereal.

After all the Coco Puffs were gone, I was left swimming in chocolatey milk. Sydney scooped me up and held me level with the edge of the bowl. “Hold on for a second,” she instructed. I did so, and lucky, the pattern on the bowl provided me with the perfect handhold. Sydney raised the bowl to her mouth. I watched as she downed the milk, not even stopping for a breath. With a clunk, she set the bowl down on the counter. I lost my grip and slid down the blue plastic surface. Sydney picked me out. Her face got contorted like something was bothering her. She placed a hand on her stomach, and then ‘Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrpppp,’ she burped on to me. The force of it pushed me backward. She giggled, “Sorry about that. I did not expect it to be so big, but as I always say, better out than in.” Sydney let out another smaller burp. There was something so sexy about being burped on by Sydney.

I suddenly noticed how wet my boxers were from my little swim. “You know, I should have thought this through before going swimming. Now my boxers are soaking.”

“You could always go nude,” Sydney said mischievously. “What?! It’s not like I haven’t seen a boy naked. As you may have noticed over the past 24 hours, I am not the innocent goody two shoes one might assume. Either way, you are going to need a bath. You are covered in chocolatey milk.” Before I could protest, Sydney used her giant pinky finger to pull off my boxers. She stared at my naked body for a moment, smirking. Then she walked over to the sink. Warm water flowed into her cupped hands. Sydney used her pinky finger to scrub me with soap. I was highly turned on, especially as her finger ran over my crotch. “You have a nice little rocket, not to mention a good-looking butt,” she smirked as she patted me dry.

“Thanks,” I replied, going red, still a little subconscious about being naked in front of her. “So.. um.. what do you want to do now?”

“Well, I need to take a bath myself. You can come with me.” Sydney grinned as she ran up the stairs to her bathroom. After setting me on the counter, she poured some bubbles into the tub and turned on the water. With her back turned to me, Sydney slipped off her pajamas. She made a show of unhooking her bra, purposely trying to tease me. Finally, Sydney dropped her panties to the ground. Her butt was much whiter than the rest of her tan body. It was also perfectly round and smooth. “So, are you more of a boob guy or butt guy?” she asked.

“Uhh...I...uhh..well...you have a nice butt,” I stammered.

Sydney grabbed me and climbed into the tub. She lay on her stomach as the water and bubbles pooled around her. Then Sydney dropped me onto her squishy butt. I walked around, making her giggle. From my perspective, she was a goddess. I could not help myself; I bent down and kissed her skin. “That feels good,” she murmured. So I proceed to pepper her butt with kisses. Sydney had a birthmark on her right cheek that kind of looked like a star. I still couldn’t believe that I had been shrunk, let alone that I was walking across Sydney’s bare butt.

After a little bit, she scooped me up and flipped over, placing me on her fleshy hills. Upon her request, I also started to kiss them as well. Sydney sighed in pleasure. “You are so hot,” I stated, out of breath. She smiled, clearly enjoying being worshipped by me. I climbed up her neck to her luscious lips. Even though they could engulf me, I kissed them too.

Sydney opened her mouth. I knew she wanted me to climb in. Honestly, I actually enjoyed it when she put me in there earlier. Her breath still smelled like cereal and milk. I hopped on her moist tongue. Sydney closed her mouth and sucked on me like a piece of candy, which felt incredible. Her tongue explored every inch of my body. I could hear Sydney washing herself off while she kept me trapped in her mouth.

As the tub started to drain, Sydney spat me out and rinsed me off in the soapy water. She climbed out and set me on the counter while she finished getting ready. “So, what would you do if I swallowed you?” Sydney asked as she dried herself off.

“Well, I suspect I would not have much choice. I mean, you pretty much have full control of me. Plus, I don’t think I would be able to fight your esophagus if I wanted to,” I responded.

“But would you enjoy it?” Sydney asked with a bemused expression as she pulled her underwear.

“I’m not going to lie; the thought has turned me on for some strange reason. However, I am unsure how I feel about being digested alive.”

“What if there was a way around that problem? There is an acid suit in the lab which I could shrink. It also has a camera. I thought it would be pretty cool for you to get a first-hand experience of the digestive system for our project,” Sydney said excitedly. “Of course, we couldn’t tell people that you traveled through my me, but you could narrate the video from the perspective of food.

I hesitated for a minute, the craziness of what Sydney suggested sinking in. Then she gave me the puppy eyes I could not resist, so I agreed. Plus, a big part of me wanted to be eaten alive by Sydney. “Great! I think it would be better to do it during lunch. That way, you can see what happens to the food.” She stuffed me back into her bra as she pulled on a t-shirt and stretch pants. Then Sydney headed to the lab to get the suit ready.

Chapter 7 - Journey to the Center of Sydney by TinyEthan13

After Sydney shrunk the suit, she played video games in the living room. I sat in her warm belly button and watched as she played Zelda. There was something comforting about being snuggled so close to Sydney. Each breath Sydney took caused me to rise and fall.

After a while, she switched to Super Smash Bros. Beneath me, her stomach growled loudly. It sounded more like a monster to me. "Sorry, it is always noisy, but it is still a little too early for lunch." She reached for another controller. "Do you want to see if you can play?"

I nodded, and she placed the remote between her legs. It took a lot of effort, but I could run around and interact with the game. Once I got warmed up, Sydney challenged me to a duel. To make it fairer, she used her feet to play. If I won, Sydney had to prank-call someone and burp. If I lost, I would get sat on by Sydney.

It was a pretty close game. Sydney had pretty nimble toes, so she could use the controller better than I expected. Out of breath, I just barely managed to hold the lead up until the last 30 seconds. Then, suddenly, I slipped and fell backward, straight into the crotch of Sydney's bright pink shorts. She used the opportunity to claim victory. Playfully, Sydney squeezed me between her legs. "If you wanted to get in my pants so badly, you could have said so," she teased before releasing me.

Sydney stood up, leaving me on the couch. I got a momentary view of her butt, which looked great in the tight stretch pants before it flattened me. Surprisingly, it was not as uncomfortable as I expected. My giantess girlfriend wiggled above me as she got more comfortable. The muffled sounds of the TV told me that she must be playing another game. Occasionally, she would wiggle around.

"Hey, guess what?" Sydney asked. Then, knowing I was not going to be able to respond, she said, "I have to fart." Sydney shifted her weight. 'Pppppppuuuuurrrrttt' It was like a volcano erupting as warm air escaped her butt, vibrating the couch. Sydney burst out into a fit of giggles. "Hang on; I've got another one." She shifted her weight again. 'Puurttt…purrt…purrtt'. This time it came out in three short bursts. Still giggling, she stood up. "Sorry, but I could not hold that in."

With a smirk, Sydney picked me up. "Do you still like my butt after all that?

I grinned back and nodded. "You are not the first girl to fart on me. My sister does it all the time. Once, she even got my cousin involved."

Sydney's stomach growled loudly. "I hope you are ready for a trip to my belly because it is ready for you." Seductively, she ran me down the outside of her throat, past her boobs, and then stopped in front of her toned stomach. As if on command, it growled yet again. "I think it is time to go make lunch." Without warning, Sydney pulled her pants forward and dropped me. I landed against her soft skin and was plunged into darkness as her waistband snapped back into place. "You can stay in there while I cook."

As she walked, I slipped further, which caused Sydney to murmur with pleasure. It was hot, trapped between her legs. I could hear the sounds of cupboards being opened and pots clanking. Every so often, Sydney would lightly squeeze me. The sensation was both terrifying and yet somehow pleasurable.

Eventually, Sydney reached into her pants and pulled me out. She held me under the warm tap water and patted me dry on her shirt. "Time to suit up," she said, setting me on the table. Next to me was a giant bowl with spaghetti and marinara sauce, in addition to garlic bread, a brownie, and root beer. I pulled on the rubbery suit, which was a bright yellow color. Sydney told me how to turn on the light so I could see and how to operate the camera. Then she scooped me up and dropped me into the bowl.

I landed with a splat in the hot pasta. I could not believe I was about to let Sydney swallow me alive. She grabbed her fork and plunged it into the bowl. I watched as Sydney twirled it around some spaghetti and raised it to her giant mouth. She devoured the truckload portion of food as though it was nothing. A noodle tried to escape, but she slurped it down like a worm. Sydney took a couple more bites before slipping some of the soda and letting out a small burp.

The fork dipped right beneath me. I got jostled around a bit as Sydney scooped me up. Her monstrous mouth opened to accept me. I had a moment to take in the view of perfect white teeth, pink tongue, and uvula. Then I am deposited inside. Sydney was careful to keep me out of harm's way as she chewed the spaghetti. Saliva pooled around me. Then I was thrown backward as she swallowed.

I was pulled downwards by Sydney's esophagus. It was a strange sensation, almost like being pulled along in a car wash, but the walls were moving. A few seconds later, I fall, landing with a splash. It was hard to believe that I was inside Sydney's stomach, rather than the belly of a beast or on some strange planet. All around me chewed up food floated. It continued to rain down on me as Sydney ate.

Slowly but surely, the fleshy cavern filled with spaghetti, garlic bread, and the brownie. Sydney washed it all down with root beer. There was a rush of air as she released a big burp. A thumping sound echoed around me. It took me a second to realize that Sydney must be patting her belly. I got sloshed around as she moved around. Faintly, I could hear the sound of the TV playing on the outside

With no reference to time, it was hard to tell how long I had been in Sydney's stomach. Eventually, the pile of food shrank as her acids dissolved it. The hole in the bottom of Sydney's stomach opened, and I got washed into her small intestine. Again, I can't help but marvel at the scene around me. The walls are covered in rubbery seaweed-like things. Sydney's small intestine seemed to stretch on forever. I ended up dozing off for a little bit.

When I woke up again, I was inside her large intestine. It was much drier here. The remains of Sydney food surrounded me. Slowly, the walls moved, pushing me and the waste towards the exit. Again, it was hard to tell exactly how long had passed, but I knew it must be a while.

At last, I arrived at the end of Sydney's digestive system. A pile of waste had accumulated, and the last step would be for her to poop me out. I didn't have to wait long before the walls around me contracted. A bright light blinded me as I fell, landing in the toilet with a splash alongside the rest of Sydney's crap. Her pale butt loomed over me. She looked back and saw me. "Are you all right," she asked. I nodded in response. Sydney used the toilet bowl brush to get me out. Then she placed me in the sink, filled with warm soapy water, and finished her business on the toilet.

 "I can't believe I just crapped you out," Sydney exclaimed as I climbed out of the suit. "What was it like?"

"Very strange. It was hard to believe that I was inside you," I stated as she helped me clean off.

"I think it is safe to say that you are the one and only human who has traveled through another person's digestive system. But I do see long-term value potential. If your gut is bothering you, just swallow a shrunken doctor, and he can check it out." Sydney patted me dry on a towel. "On the other hand, it could be used as a perfect weapon to dispose of someone. Just shrink and swallow them without the suit, then your stomach acids will take care of the rest."

"I hope you are not planning on doing that to anyone," I said slyly.

"I have thought about using it on Jaden," Sydney said with a mischievous smirk. "I must admit, it felt terrific having you squirm down my throat. There is something sensual about the idea of Jaden dissolving in my stomach."

"You are so weird," I smirked back. "I'm just glad that I am not your enemy."

"Well, I think I have tortured you enough these past few days. Should we grow you back to normal size?" I hesitated for a moment. Part of me wanted to be Sydney's pet forever. However, I did not want to disappear like that; my parents would be devastated. So, I nodded. Sydney stuffed me into her bra one last time as she returned to the lab.

My giantess girlfriend set me on the red X again. After changing some settings on the machine, she fired. This time a bright yellow beam of light came out and hit me. As before, I felt all tingly before rapidly changing in size. A few seconds later, I was level with Sydney. I realized I was still naked as her eyes traveled down my body, and she smirked. "You know, as much as I loved having you tiny, this is definitely better at this size."

After staring at me a while longer, Sydney threw clothes at me. "I think it is my turn to explore your body. I want to shrink," she stated. Before I could say anything about this idea, she was adjusting the settings on the shrink ray again. The screen started counting down from then, and Sydney stepped onto the X. I watched in fascination as the purple beam hit her, and she shrank.

Chapter 8 - Tiny Girlfriend by TinyEthan13

I felt huge as I approached Sydney, who was now only a couple of inches tall. Carefully, I scooped her into my hands. “Are you alright?”

She nodded, “You are right; this is pretty cool.” Her tiny movements made me think of a fairy, just without the wings. The pink crop top and mini skirt she wore only added to the look. Sydney placed a kiss on my palm. “I like your big strong hands. I feel like they could protect me from anything.” 

I gently stroked her with my finger. Sydney was adorable at this size. “So, what do you want to do now?” I asked. 

“Well, I was thinking you could take me back to your place, and we can hang out there,” Sydney responded. I liked the idea of having her as a tiny pet for a while. As I walked out of the lab, I placed her into my head. She wrapped her hands into my hair to stay secure. “Do you think I could control you like Remy does with Alfredo in Ratatouille?” Playfully, Sydney tugged on my hair. 

“I will do anything you tell me to do,” I state with a grin. 

“You should be careful what you say. I might make you pick your nose and then eat it.” She pulled on my hair again, and I complied. Sydney giggled, “Now scratch your butt.” I did so as she tugged. Still laughing, Sydney told me it was time to leave, controlling my movements all the way. 

After collecting my things, I grabbed my bike. I was a little worried about Sydney blowing off in the wind. Unfortunately, the basketball shorts she had lent me, which belonged to her older brother, did not have pockets. With a smirk, Sydney told me she could make do inside my shorts, saying she could ride my “horse.” 

Just the reference to my manhood had caused it to grow in size. I hesitated only for a moment before pulling my pants forward and carefully setting Sydney inside. A few days ago, I would have been petrified to be in my underwear in front of a pretty girl, let alone naked. However, we had broken that barrier with all the strange things we had done the past few days.

It felt good having her holding onto my dick, causing it to get even bigger. As I pedaled, I could feel Sydney messing around, sending pleasurable tingles through me. It was, however, a bit distracting. I nearly fell off my bike when her tiny teeth sunk into my skin. A few minutes later, I made it home. “Did you enjoy yourself?” I asked with a smirk as I pulled the tiny girl out.

“I don’t know what girl wouldn’t enjoy getting to play on her boyfriend’s giant dick. Us girls are a little more sex crazy than most guys think,” Sydney gave me a mischievous smile. “Ever since I first saw brother naked, I have wanted a boy toy to mess around with.” 

After setting my stuff down, I grabbed a bottle of root beer and carried Sydney into my room to play video games. At her request, I got completely naked so that she could take in the entire landscape of my body. Next, I started playing Zelda as Sydney explored my feet. She weaved between my toes, peppering me with kisses all the way. Then Sydney massaged the soles of my feet, which was a little ticklish but also felt good. “Your feet are so huge,” Sydney exclaimed. “I would hate to be a bug you were trying to crush.”

Next, she made her way up my leg and back to my crotch. Sydney’s climbed my dick like a tree. She sat on top and watched me play for a while. Occasionally Sydney would kiss it or bounce up and down. I had to resist the urge to squeeze her between my legs. It was hard to concentrate on the game. After a while, the tiny girl slid down to my belly button. She jumped on my stomach like a trampoline. “Can you burp on command?” she asked. 

“Not very well, and only if I chug all of this soda.”

“Let’s see what you got then.” Sydney sat down in my belly button and watched as I brought the bottle to my lips. The carbonated liquid burned my throat a little as I guzzled it down, not even pausing for a breath. “Dude, I can hear it running into your stomach,” she exclaimed as I set the empty soda down. After a moment’s pause, I burped. It was nothing compared to what Sydney could do, but it was a decent burp for me. “Nice! That was pretty good.”

A few more small burps escaped me as my tiny girlfriend continued to climb me. She stopped briefly on my chest to kiss my pecs. Then Sydney made her way up my neck. I could not help but giggle as her tiny hands and feet tickled me. I could see Sydney on my cheek from the corner of my eye. After planting a few more kisses, she pulled herself onto my nose and sat down to catch her breath. “As much as I loved when you were tiny, I actually think you are better as a giant.”

Sydney went to my lips next, kissing every inch. Somewhat reluctantly, I let her crawl into my mouth. Sydney stripped out of her clothes first, knowing they were just going to get wet anyway. I was worried about accidentally swallowing her, but Sydney assured me she would be fine. It felt weird having her moving around on my tongue. Since saliva was pooling in my mouth, I had to suck on her like a piece of candy. Sydney tasted like her mango lotion. 

She enjoyed wrestling with my tongue, rolling all around my mouth. After a little while, the tiny girl climbed out, sopping wet. I patted her dry with my blankets. Sydney had me flip over so she could check out the other side of me. Her feet tickled my skin as she walked towards my butt. “You have a nice ass,” Sydney proclaimed. “It’s big and smooth.” She climbed up my right butt cheek and started jumping. “And it is bouncy.” Sydney giggled before proceeding to place kisses all over my exposed skin. She even went as far as to climb between my butt cheeks. “You make a great playground,” she said with a smirk. Unable to help myself any longer, I started to jerk off. Already aroused, it did not take me to hit my climax. I lay there for a while, feeling completely content. 

My stomach growled loudly, reminding me I had not eaten in a while. Scooping my tiny girlfriend up, I put on a pair of boxers and headed out to the kitchen. I popped some leftover Chinese food into the microwave. Sydney enjoyed climbing the mountain of lo main noodles as I ate. Again, I was reminded of just how big I was compared to her. Each bite I took was more than enough to feed Sydney. 

When I cleared the bowl, I patted my extended belly. Sydney, who had also eaten a lot for her size, let out a tiny burp. “I need that big tongue of yours to help me get clean. I’m sticky from my adventures on Mt. Lo Main.” Sydney sighed with pleasure as I licked the soy sauce off her naked body. “Do I taste good enough to eat?” 

“Absolutely,” I responded. 

“Then grab the suit. I think it’s my turn to explore the inside of you.”

“I don’t think my digestive system will be as nice as yours. Are you sure that you want to go to the depths of me?”

“An organ is an organ. It doesn’t matter how ‘attractive’ you are. It’s still going to look weird. It is like going on the world’s craziest ride. You got to on my, and now I want to experience yours. Plus, it will be helpful for my understanding of the digestive system for our assignment.”

Ultimately, I agreed to let her take the tour, though I didn’t know why she wanted to do it so badly. Sydney pulled on the tiny acid suit, looking like she was about to go on the adventure of her lifetime. “I dare you to swallow me like the fish from a couple of days ago... all in one gulp.” Since Sydney was dressed all in yellow, she actually looked like a fish. I picked her up with my thumb and forefinger. With ease, I raised her to my mouth. I hesitated, still not liking the idea of sending my shrunken girlfriend into my stomach. However, Sydney insisted she would be fine. 

Head thrown back, I dropped the tiny girl into my mouth. She slid down my tongue and into my throat with no effort on my part. Like the fish from earlier, I could feel Sydney squirming all the way down. It was a bizarre sensation. After a few moments, the feeling was gone, and I knew she must have entered my stomach. The tickle from inside me confirmed her location. I went back to my room to watch TV. Admittedly, I found myself quite turned on by Sydney’s movements. Unable to help myself, I began jerking off again. Eventually, I fell asleep, feeling completely satisfied. 

When I woke up, it was early morning. It took me a minute to remember the events of the night before. I placed a hand on my belly, still surprised that I had actually swallowed my tiny girlfriend. There was no longer a tickling sensation from my stomach, so I assumed she must have entered my intestines. The day passed slowly. I had gotten so used to Sydney’s company that it seemed weird to be alone. 

It was not until the following day that I felt the urge to take a dump. On the toilet, I again found myself strangely turned on by the situation. A moment later, I crapped out Sydney along with the rest of the digested food waste. Despite her current location, she grinned up at me. After I helped her out and cleaned her off,  Sydney said, “You were the wildest ride I have ever been on. That was crazy!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself,” I said with a smirk. “This has definitely been the strangest week of my life. First, I learn that you have access to a working shrink ray. Then I let you use it on me and do all sorts of crazy things, including eating me alive. Then I return the favor.”

“Well, I am glad we got partnered together. I had the best time living my fantasy this week. Plus, I got a hot boyfriend.” I blushed as Sydney placed a kiss on my thumb. “By the way, what day is it? I have kind of lost track.”

“Today is Saturday,” I responded.

“We better get back to my place and get me back to normal size. My parents will be back tomorrow, and we need to wrap up our assignment on the digestive system.” I nodded, knowing that my family was due back late tonight. However, I told Sydney I wanted to shower first. Of course, she wanted to come with me. The tiny girl clung onto my loofa as I rubbed it all over my body. I checked on her several times to ensure she could breathe with all the soap suds and the stream of water. Sydney assured me she was perfectly fine, saying she was enjoying the world’s wildest water park. After getting dressed, I again placed Sydney into my underwear at her request. She held onto my dick as I pedaled back to her house. When I arrived, I had to pee. Sydney enjoyed watching the stream splash into the toilet as I relived myself. 

Once I got back to the lab, Sydney helped me adjust the settings on the shrink ray so it would return her to normal size. Then I placed her on the red X and activated the deceive. I watched as Sydney rapidly grew, still butt-naked. She smirked at me as I stared at her body. Then she stepped forward and passionately kissed me. It felt like fireworks exploding, and nothing else in the world mattered. I was completely out of breath when she pulled away, getting dressed in the pajamas I had brought from her room.

It was pretty hard to focus on anything after that experience. In Sydney’s room, we worked on finishing up the assignment. She downloaded the video I had taken from her digestive system. After some strategic editing and speeding up the playback speed, we cut the many-hour video into a five-minute one to include in our presentation. I narrated it from the perspective of food, drawing on my experience. “This is going to be the best presentation,” Sydney exclaimed once we had fished. She kissed me again. “Thanks for being my little guinea pig. If you ever want a trip through my digestive system, you know where to find me.” 

I smirked as I made my way home, still reeling at the fever dream that had taken place the past week. It was definitely an experience that I would never forget. But, as it turned out, I did not have to rely on memories alone. Sydney and I continued shrinking each other for the rest of the year. She enjoyed shrinking me and hiding me on her body while going throughout her day. One time she even brought her friend Rachel into the fun. That time I found myself sandwiched between their bare butts. Later that summer, Sydney had me shrink and swallow her so I could sneak her through airport security and bring her on my family’s trip to Hawaii. No matter how often we did it, I still found myself hardly believing shrinking was possible.  


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12241