30 and Still Banging Big by BiggerBetterBarbie
Summary: Adam Barnes takes a vacation to Musutafu after celebrating his 30th birthday, where once again sexual impulses cause him to grow giant and get horny with the city. Then a familiar heroic giantess tries to stop him, only for her unable to resist making out with the hunky giant...
Categories: Muscle, Giantess, Breasts, Couples, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Destruction, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3885 Read: 7886 Published: September 07 2022 Updated: September 07 2022

1. Chapter 1 by BiggerBetterBarbie

Chapter 1 by BiggerBetterBarbie

Adam Barnes laid down on the bed after walking into his hotel room, and why not? It was quite the birthday bash yesterday in Magix with his family (which included his wife Bloom, his mother Diane, as well as his 4-year-old daughter Helen) and the Winx Club for his 30th birthday, In addition, it was a rough ride through the dimensional portal that brought him to the Japanese city of Musutafu. The only bummer with this vacation was that Bloom was not with him, as she decided to go to Gardenia to catch up with her Earth parents, Mike and Vanessa. But that didn’t mean she wasn’t a phone call away. Thanks to Tecna’s universe-spanning smartphone, Adam didn’t have to worry about losing touch with Bloom. In fact, he dialed her up right now. After watching the phone ring and thinking for a brief second she wasn’t going to pick up, the screen suddenly changed to Bloom’s head.

“Hey, honey!” Bloom shouted.

“Hey, babe. Just calling to let you know I made it to Musutafu for my two day vacation.” Adam said.

“Ah, that’s great. You had a safe journey?” Bloom asked. Adam then took note of how Bloom didn’t seem to be wearing anything above her waist, although it wasn’t entirely clear given Bloom was keeping the camera focused on her head.

“Yep, I sure did. Hey, are you not wearing anything? Did I catch you at a bad time?” Adam asked.

“Oh, no. Um… I just came out of the shower.” Bloom said as she swiped at her hair with her other hand. 


Adam had a hunch Bloom wasn’t telling the whole story, especially considering her hair didn’t look the slightest bit wet. Sure enough, his suspicions proved correct when something happened that Bloom did not expect.

“Bloom! Look who I found trying to run you down!” Vanessa, Bloom’s mother, said in the background. Bloom eventually turned the phone to show what was really going on… Bloom AND Vanessa were naked giantesses towering over Gardenia, with Vanessa holding onto Bloom’s rival, Mitzi, who wasn’t the slightest bit happy being pinched in between Vanessa’s fingers.

“Wait until I get my hands on you, Bloom!” Mitzi screamed.

“Haha! I’d like to see you try! You’re not even as big as our tits.” Vanessa said.

“Out of the shower, eh?” Adam said.

“Er… uh… I think you’re breaking up, Adam. Call you later! Bye!!” Bloom said before the phone call suddenly ended and Adam stared at a blank screen again.


But the muscular 30-year-old just smiled, laid back on his bed, and laughed.

“Heh heh heh… Bloom just can’t stay normal-sized ever since we started dating. Then again, Tecna and I are fully to blame for setting her down that path. That’s why I love her. Ahhhhh…” Adam said as he closed his eyes and put his imagination to work. He pretended he was gigantic and naked in the middle of Magix, watching as Bloom also stood gigantic and naked and did a sexy dance that did nothing but turn him on. As Adam approached Bloom and planted his lips onto hers, he then watched Bloom’s mother, Vanessa, slide in between and give his already fully erect cock a firm tug.

“Mmmmmm…” Adam moaned as he kept on daydreaming with his eyes closed.


In doing so, however, it was kicking his sexual pleasures into overdrive, especially when he reached inside his pants and started stroking his cock. And that was all his body needed to get the growth spurt going. Adam slowly grew bigger and bigger, his shirt and pants already tearing apart seam by seam as they were unable to contain his growing muscular body. His shoes broke apart as well, and once his pants and shirt split wide open, all that was left as far as clothing went was his blue underwear, which also started to break apart. By now, Adam was just over 12 feet tall and fully naked, and yet the growing man didn’t realize it as he still had his eyes closed from daydreaming, nor could he hear his clothes ripping over his deep, sexual moans of pleasure.

He was about to get a rude awakening, though, once he felt the bed collapse underneath him from the rapidly increasing weight of his muscles.

“Hey! What the… ow!” Adam said as he felt his head bump against the ceiling when he tried to sit up. He watched as his body knocked things over in every direction, leaving him very much cramped and trying to find whatever free space he could. He was actually thinking he’d burst out of the room at any moment, but then the growth stopped.

“Damn it! I hate it when this happens!” Adam said, lamenting the fact he was once again in essence trapped inside a tiny room, a situation he’s found himself in on multiple occasions in the past (he’ll never forget when it happened in a car he shared with his older sister, Jessica).


But Adam took a deep breath and thought things over. He could either wait until his body literally deflated back to its normal size, or…

“Alright, Adam, concentrate. Just think bigger like Tecna taught me to do…” Adam said as he took several deep breaths, the exhales of which blew anything that wasn’t connected to the floor to another part of the room. Adam managed to move his hand down to his penis and he began stroking.

“Mmmmm… ooooooh…” Adam said as he felt his senses kick into overdrive and his body surge with adrenaline. The result? Adam grew even bigger. It only took a few seconds for him to feel the ceiling coming down on him, allowing him to gradually stand on his feet.

Outside the miniscule one-star hotel, anybody who was walking by it came to a screeching halt when they saw one of the rooms literally burst apart in every direction. They all gasped when the debris cleared away to reveal a naked muscular man growing bigger and bigger.

Adam, meanwhile, breathed a sigh of relief as he was finally able to stand on his own two feet again. As he stretched his arms and legs out, he continued to grow bigger, until finally he stopped growing at around 75 feet tall. He looked down and smiled at seeing everything much smaller around him. It was no secret to anyone who knew him, namely friends and family, that once Adam was no longer trapped in a tiny room like a mouse in a cage, he relished being giant.

“Get ready, Musutafu. Adam the Zilla has come to play, hahaha!” Adam said as he took his first steps away from his hotel room and deeper into the city.


It put a grin on Adam’s face watching dozens of citizens run away from his bare feet as he slowly walked down the streets of Musutafu. While many buildings still towered above him, there were still many things the giant towered over, and that included a couple parked cars in front of his toes. Adam reached down and easily picked up the vehicles, pumping them up and down with his arms like they were dumbbells.

“Heh, don’t mind me. I have to get my daily workout in!” Adam said as he lifted the cars for roughly 15 seconds before setting them back down on the ground. He then saw a few brave souls sticking around and either looking up or taking pictures of the giant that stood before them. Adam happily did a few poses that would make Mr. Universe proud.

“That’s right, peeps. Work out everyday and you can grow big and strong like me.” Adam said as he brushed his brown hair backwards. He then noticed one of the people holding their phone up at him was a beautiful blonde-haired woman. Adam couldn’t resist reaching down and picking the woman up before she had a chance to run away.

“Eeeeek! Put me down! Put me down, please!” the woman begged as she was lifted up towards the giant’s face.

“Awww… don’t be afraid, little one. I happen to like holding cute little girls like you.” Adam said as he cradled the woman against his chest. The woman’s mind was immediately put to rest not only by how gentle this giant man was acting towards her… but also how rock solid his skin felt, undoubtedly thanks to his muscles.


Of course, Adam still had his naughty side, especially when he was a giant, and that didn’t show more prominently as just now when Adam next put the woman on his cock. It had gone back to being flaccid (the same size as her) over the past few minutes, but it was quickly springing back to life. The woman gasped as the cock grew underneath her legs. The now 10 to 11 foot penis jutted outwards like the plank of a ship.

“Mmmmm… you turn me on, little lady. You must wish you could stick that into your pussy.” Adam said.

“Well, um…” the lady started to say.

“I suppose we can try!” Adam said as he gently plucked the lady off his cock. He used his fingers to force the woman to spread her legs apart, and once that was done, Adam bumped the woman by that region against his piss slit. Adam moaned as he felt the woman strike the head of his fully erect penis, and ‘stroked’ her for another minute until stopping.

“Awwww… too bad. You’re not big enough. I guess you’ll just have to stick to fucking your boyfriend, if you have one that is!” Adam said as he patted the woman on top of her head. Finally, he set the woman back on the ground and allowed her to run away, while he turned and walked down another street. As he turned, he whacked a nearby building with his cock, sending a few pieces raining down on the ground.

“Whoops… sorry!” Adam said with a blush before he got walking again.


It was the same story for this street as the last one. Adam just walked slowly, taking in the scenery and the sight of people galore trying to avoid being stepped on. As he got closer to the end of the road, however, he noticed quite the traffic jam as the roads were packed with cars trying to drive away. As Adam got closer and closer to these vehicles, he watched as people galore bailed out of these vehicles and took off on foot, leaving their cars behind. Adam chuckled over seeing this sight as he rested his hands on his hips.

“It’s so funny seeing everyone just plain abandon their cars like that. Definitely don’t see anything like that in Magix.” Adam said. He tiptoed towards the closest car to his feet and then raised his foot above the vehicle.

“Oh well. Hopefully all these cars will be empty by the time I pancake them.” Adam said as he slammed his foot down, pancaking the car easily and sending debris and wheels everywhere. He repeated the process for the next several cars in his path, making sure to crush one with each and every step he took. Adam let out a soft moan with each car he crushed, clearly enjoying the power coursing through his veins thanks to his new size. When he got to the end of the road and the traffic jam, he made sure to turn around and stomp in the opposite direction, crushing any cars that were lucky enough to survive his first trek.

After a few trips back and forth, almost every vehicle was crushed into a smoldering mess that shot smoke and flames into the air.

“Mmmmm… I can see why Bloom likes to rampage in the virtual reality room.” Adam said. He then reached down and picked up one of the lucky empty cars that managed not to get stepped on. Adam took a deep breath and grunted.

“Hmmmmph!” Adam grunted as he squeezed the car together like an accordion. When the car was nothing more than a thin piece of metal, Adam admired his handiwork and smiled.

“Adam the Zilla’s car compacting company, at your service!” Adam said as he dropped the wafer of a car down to the ground.


Adam walked past the mess of destroyed vehicles and found himself in another city block full of panicking people, but most importantly, it had many buildings that were almost his size, if not a shade bigger. Seeing these buildings was turning him on, especially as he once again put his imagination to work and pretended he was instead looking at his wife, Bloom.

“Mmmmm… I’m coming for you, baby.” Adam said as he rapidly stroked his cock to make it fully erect again, an act that some out-of-their-mind office workers were watching from the many different floors. Those foolish enough not to escape earlier could only watch as Adam stormed towards the building. Depending on what floor they were on, they either got a close up view of his chest and pecs, his abs, or heaven help them, his cock as it poked right through the glass windows and bulldozed everything in its path. Adam immediately moaned upon crashing his cock through the building, penetrating it like he was stuffing his cock into either Bloom’s pussy or butt to make out with her.

“Ooooooh…” Adam moaned as he thrust his cock in and out, with the people in its path screaming in terror if they didn’t already get crushed or thrown about by the oversized man thing. Adam breathed harder and faster as he kept slamming his lower body against the building.

“Mmmmmph… uggggggh… gonna cum… ahhh!” Adam said as he finally unloaded, with thick white liquid shooting out of his piss slit, either splashing against the walls or digging right through them, depending on the force of the ejaculation at that time. Adam couldn’t see it from his perspective, but some of his semen crashed right through the other side of the building, splashing down onto the streets below and soaking a few unlucky people in the liquid.


Adam pulled his cock out of the building, first admiring the gaping hole he left behind, and then at the cock itself which deflated back to a flaccid state but still dripped semen down to the ground below between his feet.

“That felt kinda good, but it can’t compare to the real thing. I wish Bloom or Tecna were here towering beside me…” Adam said as he couldn’t help but feel lonely being the only giant in the city. Usually that situation would rectify itself a bit later with the arrival of Bloom… or for that matter any other member of the Winx Club who enlarged themselves.


But that would change literally in a heartbeat. Adam felt his heart jump as he suddenly heard a female voice behind him.

“That’s enough, you titanic hunk of a tyrant!” the woman shouted. Adam turned around and gasped when he saw a giantess standing a handful of yards away, and one that was only a few feet shorter than he was! The woman looked different than one he’d usually see. He guessed this giantess was dressed in a hero’s costume judging by the mix of colors on her clothing, mostly purple and white. And then there were those horns on top of her head to go with the mask she wore.

“Who… who are you?” Adam asked.

“I am Mount Lady, rising star among the Pro Heroes! And you, sir, are under arrest for attacking this wonderful city!” Mount Lady said.

“Mount Lady? Wow… are you always this size?” Adam asked.

“Hmph! For your information, mister, I can grow to this size anytime I wish. But never mind me… how is it you have the Gigantification Quirk? I always believed I was the only one in the city with that quirk!” Mount Lady said.

“Quirk? Well… it’s kind of a long story.” Adam said.

“Well, nevertheless, I’m going to have to kindly ask you to leave or face my full fury!” Mount Lady said as she got into a martial arts type pose.

“What!? No way! I'm a giant just like you… I reserve the right to go wherever I want!” Adam said.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you, then! Haaaa!” Mount Lady screamed as she charged headstrong towards Adam. Adam held firm, however, and pressed his bare feet firmly into the ground, taking Mount Lady’s hands into his own and causing the two to grapple with each other.


The two hardly gave an inch as they grappled for the next couple minutes, grunting as they tried to overpower one another.

“Hmmm… you’re pretty good. How did you get this strong?” Mount Lady asked.

“Years of training and practice.” Adam said as he smiled back to the giantess. Finally, Mount Lady stumbled, allowing Adam to get underneath the giantess and lift her up, throwing her against a group of buildings.

“Waaaah!” Mount Lady screamed as she crashed directly against the buildings, bringing them down like they had been hit with a wrecking ball. Rather than celebrate his victory, however, Adam covered his mouth.

“Oh! I’m sorry… I normally don’t fight other women.” Adam said as he gently approached Mount Lady. He held a hand towards the giantess and helped her up… only to get elbowed in the chest.

“Oooof!” Adam said.

“Hah! Surprise!” Mount Lady said as she gave a firm push to the giant, making him stumble backwards and eventually crash landing on a group of buildings himself.


Mount Lady smiled as she approached Adam, who looked up and saw a rather seductive look on her face. Mount Lady tried to fight it, but couldn’t take her eyes over how incredibly sexy this giant man looked. Normally it was her with her good looks that seduced the enemy… not the other way around!

“I tell you what. I want that magnificent body of yours so much on me. We can call it even if you want to make out.” Mount Lady said. This gently surprised Adam, but then again, his penis slowly growing harder and thicker again made it obvious he wanted nothing more than to have sex with a woman the same size as him.

“I thought you’d never ask.” Adam said as he got back up on his feet, soon planting his lips down onto Mount Lady’s. While the two kissed and embraced, Mount Lady, with help from Adam, piece by piece undid her superheroine costume, kicking everything including the boots aside until, except for her facemask, she was completely naked.

Adam then watched as Mount Lady worked her face down, kissing his chest, his abs… and then his cock.

“Mmmmm… so big…” Mount Lady moaned as she took the penis into her mouth, licking it and covering it in saliva as it kept on growing to its fully erect size. Adam clenched his teeth and moaned in ecstasy as the naked giantess did her work.


Once he felt his cock was as big as it was going to get (and it certainly seemed to stretch out to any normal-sized people who were watching the show), Adam gently patted Mount Lady on her head.

“Show me that beautiful ass of yours.” Adam said. Like an obedient pet, Mount Lady worked her naked body around so that she was on her hands and knees with her butt proudly pointing up towards the giant. Adam grinned as he looked down at his cock, coated in saliva and its slit dripping with precum. He figuratively held the key while the lock was right in front of him in the form of Mount Lady’s ass crack, and as soon as he put the ‘key’ into the ‘lock,’ Mount Lady felt it.

“Ooooooh!” Mount Lady said as she gripped her nipples and breasts with her hands, making them grow harder and bigger just like Adam’s penis, which was being thrust in and out.

“Uggggh… ooooooh…” Adam moaned as well as he continued to pump and pump. Thanks to the moistness of Mount Lady’s anal region and how slimy and slippery his cock was thanks to the giantess’s saliva, Adam’s sex was like clockwork to the giant. Of course, being 75 feet tall made it all the more sweeter.

Adam breather faster and faster, feeling his heart racing and the blood pumping through his rock hard cock. He could feel the explosion coming any second.

“Mount… Lady… gonna… cum..!” Adam muttered in between breaths.

“Do it! DO IT! FUCK ME!!!” Mount Lady screamed as she could feel herself climaxing as well.


“AAAAAAAH!!!” both giants finally screamed as Adam unloaded his jizz into Mount Lady’s butt, filling up so fast that big droplets of the white liquid leaked out from the seams. Mount Lady, meanwhile, felt the milk streaming out of her nipples and also white semen oozing out of her pussy. A few parked cars got covered in the sticky white fluid underneath the giants, at least until they got crushed under their bodies as they both collapsed from exhaustion. Adam laid flat on his back, feeling his cock shrink back to a flaccid state while it continued to drip semen.

“You’ve done this before… haven’t you?” Mount Lady asked in between breaths.

“Yeah… to the woman I wound up marrying.” Adam said.

“Lucky girl. What's your name?” Mount Lady said.

"Adam Barnes." Adam said.

After a couple more minutes of the giants laying on the street, Adam finally got back up, with Mount Lady sitting up as she watched Adam walk away into the distance.

“Huh? Where are you going, Adam?” Mount Lady asked.

“You asked for me to leave, so I’m leaving now.” Adam said. Mount Lady started to object, but it was almost like she could read his mind now that they fucked each other as giants. He wanted to get back home with his family, and Mount Lady wasn’t about to interfere with that.

“Come back to Musutafu anytime, big guy.” Mount Lady said as she blew a kiss towards the giant. Adam winked his eye as he walked away.


He eventually got back to where his hotel room stood damaged from when he burst through the roof, and just as he wondered how to proceed, he watched as he shrunk back to his normal size. Gradually, Adam got smaller and smaller until he was back to his normal height. On one hand, he was bummed to not be a giant anymore, but at least he got a nice consolation prize of having sex with a giant superheroine, looking out in the distance as Mount Lady was getting her clothes back on her.

Though there was still the matter of getting back home, so he reached out to his friend and mistress, Tecna, through his magical phone.

“Hey, Tecna. I’m gonna need a portal back home and… ahem… have new clothes waiting for me. Oh, it’s a long story.” Adam said.


END


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12233