The Workout Buddy by Deadrekt
Summary:

What happens when a woman takes a tiny friend of hers to the gym to motivate her to get fit. Some of her training methods might be a little unorthodox. 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2518 Read: 5193 Published: September 06 2022 Updated: September 06 2022
Story Notes:

First story I'm writing on her please excuse any writing errors as such

1. Rough opening day by Deadrekt

2. Into a Pit of despair by Deadrekt

Rough opening day by Deadrekt

Anisha was a bubbly young woman of around 25 years old of Indian descent. She had beautiful long black hair and a slightly brown complexion. She was always considered pretty by most around her but she was always more determined and focused on her academics and fitness. Her friend Stacy was also a beautiful blonde of around the same age and both have known each other for a long time.

Stacy was a shrinkee which are a group of individuals born at a small size since birth due to some complications. After a point the number of shrinkees being born into the world increased greatly. Nevertheless both groups of humans live in harmony and aside from a few rogues there is usually a lot of mutual respect between the groups, but of course if a human wanted to have their will with a tiny theres not much in the way that can stop them. Shrinkees are usually between 1-2 inches tall.

Stacy always cared a lot about her health in terms of the food she ate, she would never eat any fatty foods at any point and always would take care of her intake. Although despite this she was never really a gym goer as such, she hated the idea of working up some sweat. Anisha felt it was a good time for a friend to hit the gym for some bulk sessions. “Hey whatsup Stac” Anisha saw her friend sitting on her couch and sat down next to her. Her sitting on the couch caused Stacy to jump up a little bit due to the weight. “Not much Annie, just catching up with some gossip girl, what about you?”. “Nothing much here too, had a crazy assignment and need to hit the gym soon, gotta get these glutes in shape for swimsuit season Ha Ha”. With that Anisha got up and gave her friend a good view of her butt and flexed it a little bit. Anisha was a very fit girl and her years of dedication to the gym definitely paid off in her strongest assets. Her butt would be considered massive for any normal human let alone a tiny the size of a penny.

“Wow, sucks to be you then have fun” Stacy said turning back to viewing her tiny PC. “You should come with me to GYM girl, there is a tiny section as well it would be a lot of fun. Maybe pick out a few tiny hunks too huh?” Anisha said with a smirk. “I’ll pass, that whole sweat your heart out stuff just isn’t for me” Stacy rolled her eyes. Anisha then picked her up from from her clothes and brought the tiny girl to her face. “Nah you are coming with me, it’s about time you bulked up a bit skinny bones”. Despite the little woman’s vociferous protests Anisha sat Stacy down on her shoulder and went to the gym.

At the gym Anisha quickly changed out to her Gymming outfit. She then took Stacy to the tiny section where a couple of people there were slightly intimidated by her size. “Alright here is the plan, I am going to be the MEANEST, STRICTEST and the most DEMANDING trainer you will ever find. alright squirt? “Alright lets get this over with then” Stacy sighed clearly disinterested. “Also I have designed some Fancy punishments to help the process” Anisha said with a wink. “Huh? what do you mean by that Ann” Stacy now a little worried proceeded to stammer. “Oh you’ll find out Stac, better get the workout done in time”. Anisha dropped Stacy down. “First things first, We are gonna do some squats, sound good?”. Anisha then began her squats. Each drop from Stacy’s perspective was like a meteor about to hit and then retracts. She saw her best friends large moons nearly turn her to mush if there were to be a slight slip. The scene was truly frightening. “27, 28, 29…., 30..” Anisha said with a grunt finally finishing her rep. “Alright your turn, give me 20 squats and if not there will be some consequences” Anisha said with a smirk. Anisha then bent down and got to a resting position giving the tiny a clear view of her endowed chest. Stacy started the squats clearly struggling. She got upto 14 with some ease and then she started to struggle. “15, 16….. 17…” she grunted and then fell down. “Oh god, I can’t anymore” Stacy said running out of air. Anisha then picked up her friend and had a disappointed look in her face. “Oh Stac, you were just 3 off, now time for a punishment”. “You can’t be serious” Stacy mumbled still somewhat out of breath.

Anisha then turned around and slightly pulled back her gym shorts leaving a small opening. “Why don’t you scratch a little itch for me little one while I complete my next two reps”. Anisha said struggling to hold back a chuckle. “Anisha what the fuck, stop don’t do this please” Stacy blurted out clearly afraid. Anisha paid no heed to her a dropped her between her massive cheeks. Stacy tumbled down and settled right in between her crack and was in front of her hole. She screamed her lungs out but obviously no one around could hear it. Anisha then went on with her workout. She finished her second rep of 30 all while her friend Stacy was in what could only be described as hell on earth. The atmosphere in Anisha’s crack was horrible and with each squat Stacy’s body was getting mashed onto her asshole. It started to get really humid in the backside with Anisha clearly working up a wicked sweat. Stacy tried to cover her mouth to prevent the sweat from overwhelming her but that worked about as well as a glass hammer.

Nearly done with her third rep she had only 5 squats to go. “26, 27, 28…., 29….., 30. Phew”. During the last rep, Stacy heard an ominous sound from the butt, a slight gurgle. “Oh god, you can’t be serious with this shit” Stacy tried her best to try and move free but the gargantuan glutes held her firm in her place. “Wow, lunch time Curry and these protein shakes aren’t sitting well in me at all” Anisha said with a slight pain. “Hey tiny, sorry for this consider this as a motivation”. She let out a long powerful fart that blew Stacy back a couple of inches. And after a couple of seconds Stacy’s eyes teared up from the smell. Stacy had been around Anisha’s gas for a while now and it always smelled bad but taking it directly from the source added a whole new dimension to it. It smelled like a mixture of leftover chicken and spoiled milk. Stacy could hardly take it anymore when suddenly like a ray of light Anisha’s fingers came in to fish her out. Anisha pulled up the tiny girl and brought her to her nose and immediately pulled back. “Wow girl, sorry about that, had no idea I’d cut it loose like that during the rep” Anisha said laughing. Stacy couldn’t believe it, this giant bitch didn’t just toss her around in her crack like left over change in a pocket but she also let rip a nasty expulsion directly at her and now she was laughing.

“What the fuck Ann, like seriously why would you do that, what is wrong with you” Stacy said finally getting the first whiff of clean air in about 10 minutes.

End Notes:


Into a Pit of despair by Deadrekt

“Relax Stacy, it was just a joke, it couldn’t have been that bad” Anisha said feeling slightly guilty for subjecting her little friend to 15 mins of pure torture. “Are you insane? I could have nearly died in there, never do something like that ever again” Stacy squealed in anger at her titanic friend. This clearly upset Anisha a good bit. “Listen here alright, I said I’m sorry. Now we can either continue the workout like we are supposed to or you can sit here crying all day as a little bitch” Anisha retorted.

Stacy was clearly annoyed at what just happened but she was willing to let it go for now. “Whatever, let’s just go home” Stacy mumbled. “Oh I don’t think so, we came here for a workout and one of us is definitely getting one” Anisha retorted. “Time for some pushups, you can do them on my palm once I’m done”. Anisha set Stacy down on her yoga mat in front of her and got ready to do some pushups. She began slowly and began upping her pace. “46, 47, 48…, 49…., 50” she shouted cheerfully. Watching a woman a hundred times her size performing pushups was truly mesmerizing for Stacy. Anisha truly looked like a goddess in front of her. Anisha had worked up copious amounts of sweat during the workout and finally got up with Stacy in her palm. “Alright Stacy, it’s your turn now. Give me about 10 pushups at least, I’ll go easy on you,” Anisha said. Stacy set herself up in the pushup position and began “1…..,2……” she struggled to reach up to even 5 and collapsed completely on her palm. “I .. I … I just can’t Anisha my body can’t take it” Stacy mumbled.

Anisha visibly annoyed responded, “Are you kidding me, Stacy, there has never been a project I set out to do that I haven’t completed, you are getting fit one way or another”. “Now if you won’t do what it takes to work up a sweat, let me help out” Anisha picked up Stacy and surrounded her with her rag. She then lifted her arm up and used the Stacy-rag combo close to her damp pits. To say her pits were sweaty was an understatement. Her gym shirt had been completely soaked, submerged, and coated with the brine. “Anisha, no what the fuck, this is sick and twisted. Let me go please” Stacy struggled to free herself from Anisha’s grip and Anisha proceeded to use her tiny friend like a sweat rag. She wiped the pits thoroughly and proceeded to wipe her other parts. Once she was done she held a defeated Stacy in front of her. “Now you’re perfect,” Anisha said with a giggle looking at her sweat-soaked buddy in her fist. Stacy couldn’t speak without puking out some of the sweat forcefully ingested into her. “Need … water … please”. Anisha finally took some pity on her friend and washed her up in her water bottle. Once she fixed her friend up she went into the shower herself for a bit of a wash. Finally, she came out and the duo got into Anisha’s car.

“Let's get some dinner and then head home” Anisha mused. Stacy couldn’t speak, Anisha was always a playful friend and roommate but today she was outright terrifying. The worst part of it all was the helplessness she felt. She was nothing but a bug compared to Anisha and if she wanted she could wipe her out of existence. “I’m sorry for being a little hard on you Stacy, once I get into the competitive spirit, I just can’t control myself,” Anisha said clearly feeling a slight tinge of guilt. “It’s okay… but please never do that again, I felt my life dwindling away every second while I was in your butt” Stacy replied. “Oh come on it couldn’t have been that bad. You know I have a slight lactose intolerance it's not the first time I’ve farted in front of you either.” Anisha said slightly embarrassed. “What do you wanna get?” Anisha muttered. “How about some Chinese?” Stacy replied. “Sounds good to me,” Anisha said driving over to the hotel for some takeaway.

They approached the woman at the counter and looked up at the menu. “Hmmm what would be good here?” Anisha thought out loud. “I’ll have a couple egg rolls and a plate of Kung pao chicken with Rice” Anisha replied to the waiter. “And what about you miss?” The waitress asked Stacy looking down. “I’ll just have the garden salad, not too hungry today” Stacy is still a little sick after the whole ordeal at the gym. At home, the girls had the takeout and sat down on the couch for a bit of relaxation. “Hey, I know what could get your arms a good workout” Anisha quirked out. “You could give my sore feet a good massage, today's gym session has killed these puppies”. Stacy was horrified at her roommate's words. No way she is still stuck tormenting her like this. “No Annie, I’m not gonna rub your disgusting feet you weirdo” Stacy barked back finally mustering the courage to stand up to her inconsiderate roommate. Normally anyone would applaud Stacy for having the guts to do it. But when you are the size of an air-bud standing next to the titan, sometimes you gotta think. Anisha was visibly angry at the poor thing. “FINE puny, how about this. You either rub my feet now, or you get to spend the night in my gym shoe. It’s really your decision”. Stacy was visibly shaken at the response but she was having none of it. She knew Anisha was only playing, she wouldn’t actually do that would she?

“Go to hell you whore, stop messing around” Stacy clapped back. Anisha then proceeded to slip out of her worn sneakers and then put them on the table. She then plucked Stacy from the couch and then hovered the little woman above her sneakers. From Stacy’s perspective, the sneaker looked like a well of despair. Something waiting to consume her at a moment's notice. Right away she could get the strong aroma of corn chips and vinegar wafting out of the shoe. Her eyes teared up at the scent and she started squirming. “Ann please, STOP this isn’t right it’s not funny anymore what has gotten into you…” Stacy screamed. “Oh, sweetheart this is only for your own good. Let's hope you turn out better on the other side” With that Annie dropped the wailing girl into her damp sneaker and then dropped her worn socks with it. She then stuffed the entire shoe into her drawer sealing poor Stacy in a rather disgusting tomb. Stacy started to tear up, why was her longtime friend acting this way, surely something was wrong. Anisha had the occasional playful squish on Stacy but she was never like this. Was she slowly starting to be consumed with the power she had over her? Stacy tried her best to move away the damp sock from the shoe but to no avail. It was too big for her and she was left hopeless.

End Notes:

will try to get more up if good

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12220