Ian's grand adventure by toy
Summary:

 Ian's a regular young man in his early twenties wishing for an adventure. When his wishes come true though, he ends up in a world filled with multiple thick, buxom giantesses carrying a little extra between their legs. Will he be able to survive and come back to tell the tale?



Categories: Violent, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Entrapment, Futanari, Gentle, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 38814 Read: 54721 Published: August 28 2022 Updated: December 04 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 Any resemblance to real names, people and events is purely coincidental and unintentional. This is mainly a work of fiction.

1. Chapter 1 by toy

2. Chapter 2 by toy

3. Chapter 3 by toy

4. Chapter 4 by toy

5. Chapter 5 by toy

6. Chapter 6 by toy

7. Chapter 7 by toy

8. Chapter 8 by toy

Chapter 1 by toy
Author's Notes:

 Pretty much the same themes as my previous story. Enjoy!


‘’For God’s sake Ian! Get out of your room already!” Angela’s voice echoed around the house for the millionth time. “Dinner’s ready! Just stop playing that video game and come downstairs!” It was just another usual day in the Mac Mahon residence. The entire neighborhood was in fact used to such voices, pitying the middle aged woman who tried hard to hold her family together. Angela was devastated when her husband Fred suddenly passed away, leaving her with their only child Ian and a bunch of bills to pay for. Fred Mac Mahon was a respected father but not the most financially rational individual. After his death, Angela had to have two jobs to pay for her husband’s foolish actions and raise her little Ian. She made sure her beloved son wouldn’t miss a thing, buying him whatever he wanted, and, as a result, in making him a little spoiled. “Oh what am I going to do with you…” Angela thought, but dismissed such a thought quickly. She loved her son more than anything in the world.

 For his part, Ian was now an all around young man in his early twenties, always eager and kind, innocent and naïve like a child, even though he inherited a bit of his father’s risky personality. There was no challenge Ian would leave unexplored. You name it: a new video game with his friends, a visit to a relinquished old house at night, a proposal to the hottest girl from the student body at college, even going camping with his friends in a deserted island abroad…He ‘d done them all. A fiery spirit. Not that every feat ended in the best way possible but anyways… he was always there to try.” Just a moment mom! I’m in the middle of a pretty good streak right now…In a minute!” He replied, frantically pressing the buttons on the controller and taking a few more zombie heads on the screen. His avatar was on rampage mode!

“Ian I made cookies! Get down here while they ‘re still warm!”

“I’m coming mom…Just give me a minute!” Ian resumed, deeply absorbed into the game. If only he could sneak past that horrible zombie warrior…

“Ian!!” With a loud thud, a huge club fell down on Ian’s avatar killing him instantly, the zombie king laughing triumphally from above. A spooky “game over” appeared on the game screen a second later…”Oh come on! Happy now?” Ian said throwing his controller away and getting up from his bed. “On my way!”

 Thankfully, dinner went on without any problems. Just the regular long speech about having to obey your mother, do what older people tell you, not coming late for dinner when your hard working mother calls you out, blah blah blah…The usual stuff. Ian went to bed that night wishing for a change in his life. Not that he didn’t like it…He was admittedly happy. It just missed that certain spark…The spark of a unique experience. The essence of a brand new adventure. An adventure that would rock his world…

SNAP!

 Ian woke up in what felt like days. He couldn’t remember, but he was sure he saw a bunch of weird dreams that specific night. The morning sun was much brighter than usual, blinding him the very moment he opened his eyes. He tried to reach for his covers but…there were nowhere to be found. ”Weird…” Waiting for his eyes to adjust, he could feel a cool breeze around his torso, washing him with gusts of cold air. “It’s pretty cold for a summer morning in the US, isn’t it?” His body hair rose, a sudden chill running down his spine…”GOD!” he yelled noticing he was naked from the waist up! His clothes were gone! All he wore was a pair of orange leather trunks around his waist tied with some sort of funny rope made of ivy. Looking around he saw he wasn’t in his room anymore. Tall trees rose high up, thick bushes were scattered all around the place while the sound of exotic birds singing and leaves rustling blended into a cacophony of natural noises. He was in a forest! Standing up, he scanned his surroundings for any clues of his predicament. He found none. Just a machete with a wooden grip and a flask with clear water lay on the ground by his bare feet. “It’s a start.” He quickly picked them up. The weapon was perfectly balanced and weighed nothing. It seemed as if it was specifically tailored for his 5 foot 8inch stature. “I wished for an adventure, didn’t I?” He thought to himself. ”What a fool…” His only wish was to make it out alive now. Not knowing what to do, he went forward. Maybe if he found a nearby village or town, he would find a way home. Maybe…

A few hours later…    

 The dense flora proved quite a challenge for Ian to walk through. The thick bushes, sturdy vines and sharp thorns constantly irritated him on his journey, adding even further to his sense of hopelessness. ”I’m screwed if I don’t find access to civilization soon…Water is running low…” His tired hands kept pushing and pulling huge tropical leaves, his much trusted machete lifting and falling in a steady methodical pace, clearing the way forward.

 A careless move, just a moment of not paying attention, was all it took… Ian shrieked in pain as a spiky thorn found its way into his exposed right arm, effectively piercing his skin. “Ouch!” he exclaimed and stopped to examine the wound. A black thorn about the size of his finger was the cause of his discomfort. He quickly pulled it off by pushing the skin all around it till it dropped, a technique he was taught as early as his school years. “It could be worse…” He said to himself considering that at least it didn’t seem poisonous. Turning around, he made to resume his feat when his eyes fell on something interesting.

 There was a clearing up ahead. The trees seemed to space out, giving place to an exotic looking pond. Maybe he wasn’t that unlucky after all… He quickly dashed off, praying that this natural spring was filled with clear, drinkable water. With an energetic loop he found himself at the edge of the vast forest, right in front of the unexplored fountain. He immediately knelt down and dipped his cupped hand in. The crystal clear water was cold and remarkably pure. “Worth a shot…I can’t die out of thirst now, can I?” he thought before lifting his hand up and started drinking.

“Ah…So refreshing…” It was the most satisfying quench of thirst he ever experienced. He even dipped his head in, washing off any dirt and dried up sweat, savoring the feeling of enjoying mother nature’s offerings. He meticulously took care of his wound, cleaning any remains of the wooden spikes. Everything was going great, perhaps his bad luck was starting to turn better… Ian was busy filling his flask when the ground suddenly shook.

“Huh?” Ian wondered. He momentarily thought he unknowingly activated some kind of curse by drinking from this spring. Looking closely, the entire scenery looked like a fairy spring, similar to the ones his mother used to read him before bed as a kid. It wouldn’t be unusual for the spring to be magically sealed. He carefully searched for a trap of some sort but he found none. He tried to calm down thinking he wasn’t so naive to believe in fairy tales. Clearly the short earthquake was a coincidence. Or a trick of his tired, much exhausted mind…Till the ground rumbled again.

“OK this is getting really weird now…” Jolting his head up he tried to find the source of the rumbles. This quake was no mind trick, for sure. Ian could swear this vibration was even stronger than the previous one. He could even tell there was a faint booming sound accompanying it. Standing up, he reached for his machete, grabbing it with all his might. He would definitely need a weapon in the event he would have to defend himself. His soaked hair still dripping, he frantically glanced around for any immediate threats before deciding it was best to duck behind a nearby tree. Staying hidden and having the element of surprise was clearly the wisest thing to do. Especially when you don’t have a clue on what you’re dealing with.

 The third rumble was even greater in magnitude. The ground shook so hard that Ian had to kneel down not to find himself on the ground. Loud booms and earthshattering shakes reached Ian’s ears, immediately filling him with fear. Gusts of wind and sand rose and fell on the trees all around, blasting him with brute force. “Oh God…” Ian exclaimed realizing one thing he previously missed…There was a certain periodicity in these quakes. A steady rhythm. And that could only mean only one thing. “These are not earthquakes…These are footsteps!” Something was coming towards him… and it was big!

 …

Ada was absentmindedly walking around, the soft breeze washing her pretty face. She really enjoyed long walks at the countryside, even from when she was a kid. It helped to clear her mind from the busy life of the village and the burdens of her demanding job. As a librarian, she more often than not had to come into conflict with bratty individuals who didn’t respect the rules and were noisy, bothering others who tried to study. A strict person herself, she couldn’t tolerate such behavior, therefore she would have to ask from spoiled little brats who mistook the library for a place to release some of their pent up horniness to leave. Usually one thing would lead to another and she would have to force them out. All for the sake of general benefit.

 This was such a case. Ada walked around trying to put her thoughts in order. She tried to forget about those teenagers who misbehaved, making profound attempts to focus on other things. Her eyes fell on a small bunch of regular sized trees at the distance, reminding her of a small little pond she had found the other day. The beautiful landscape was remarkably exotic and nice to look at, despite its miniscule size. Memories of her trying to dip her foot in there came to mind, only to find that it was too big to fit, allowing only her big toe to be fully submerged. It was one of those times she wished she wasn’t so giant. One of those times she wished to be small, just like the regular humans she spent so much time reading in history books.

 Speaking of which, Ada wondered if they ever actually existed. If they were ever regular humans to be found. If she had to put the books on humans under the history section… or the novel/fantasy section in the library. What wouldn’t she give to know! Or even better, to have the chance to meet one in person! “Oh but what am I thinking… This is clearly not going to happen.” She sighed. “It would be really fun though.” She kept striding up the hill, towards the small forest. The relative distance posed no challenge for her powerful legs, each stride covering so much ground that she made it there in no time. “Not that being a giant is all bad though…” she thought figuring how much time would she need to cover the distance she just covered if she was small sized. Just one of her strides would correspond to about fifty human steps, if her calculations were correct.

 Plus, there was another thing. Being fond of things smaller than her, Ada would always find it exciting to pet little creatures. Every time she found an injured animal, even bug, she would take it home to properly take care of it. This affection towards small things was a kink she realized she had as a kid, when she would catch lullabies and ladybugs as a game, but certainly developed in her teenage years. That could explain the desire to see regular sized humans in person. She could only imagine the awe and fear in their faces, as they would crane their little necks up and up just to meet her gaze…provided they avoided certain swells and bulges in the way, that would most probably obstruct the view of her face. Her gentle, loving nature couldn’t prevent her from laughing at such a thought. “What can I say…I’m a bit endowed up here…” she glanced at her impressive bosom which jiggled and bounced heftily on her chest. “And in other departments as well…”

 The trip to the forest was short. Upon arriving, Ada decided to stand right in front of it for a moment. Not that she was tired... She once again wanted to marvel the relative size difference. The forest trees barely reached her ankles, even the tallest ones. The biggest of the bushes, even though intimidating for the wildlife with their great volume and sharp thorns were only the size… of one of her plump round toes. “So small yet so beautiful…” she exclaimed as she squatted down in a rather unladylike way with her legs spread apart to take a closer look at the spring down below. The entire scenery was engulfed under her shadow, yet this didn’t deter her from appreciating the wonderful place. Water was flowing down a grayish rock, forming a tiny waterfall that ended in the picturesque pond. Somehow the exotic beauty of the place and the tranquility of the water captivated Ada instantly. She could feel her mind clearing…calming down…her thoughts dissipating as her eyes kept staring blankly at the picturesque scenery.

 That’s it when a motion at the corner of her eye made her blink. “Huh?”

 

 Ian was curled like a ball behind the fir tree, his hands cupped around his head so hard that someone would think he was about to lose it. His balance long gone to the strong rumbles, he was laying on his right side coated in a thin mixture of sand and fallen leaves. His pressed, injured arm was there to remind him of his previous carelessness, never ceasing to send signals of pain towards his brain. But that was the least of his concerns now. He had to survive. And to do so, he had to remain hidden.

 But he also needed to know what he was dealing with. That thing was certainly big…giant to be exact. There was no animal in existence to be so heavy and produce such earthshattering quakes. He had to see.

 Ian stayed like that for a while. After the final obliterating footstep, there was a pause. No vibrations. No booms and shakes.

 Ian waited a little longer…Silence. Just the sound of water flowing…Calmness…Slowly but surely he started uncurling. He made sure to do so in the most silent way possible. He didn’t want to attract any unnecessary attention. He was pretty sure the danger wasn’t over. That thing, whatever it was, was still there.

Crawling like a stealthy predator, he positioned himself behind a thick bush, his face peeking through the dense leaves. He couldn’t see much…He leaned in closer. He parted a few branches with his left hand, always on the lookout of not being discovered. A slight opening formed, a crevice he could see through. He took one final breath and dared to look.

Everything seemed…normal? “This can’t be…I swear there was something there!” he screamed deep inside him. The trees were the same, the pond was the same, the rock was the same… Everything was just like before.

 Except for one thing.

“Wait a minute…” There was a change in color. The environment was a pinch darker. As if the light was more faint and darkness crept in…as if a shadow was cast over everything. Ian looked up towards the sun. And then he saw it.

 A shadowy figure loomed overhead. Ian, as well as the entire forest spring, were under its vast shadow. To Ian’s calculation the towering colossus was about 200 feet tall and it seemed to be… squatting?! “How tall is it? For God’s sake! It’s gigantic!” he barely managed to hold his cries. The urge to get up and run as fast as he could was thankfully suppressed as this would mean certain death. He looked down… took a long breath…. A panic attack was imminent…”You can do it…You must do it Ian…Stay calm…Breathe…” he looked back up.

 He focused more on its characteristics this time. First of all, it was clear that it, whatever it was, had stopped outside the forest as the lowest part of its legs were obstructed by the fir trees, another reminder of its outstanding scale. Ian could only see above the trees, a point of view that allowed observation from the thing’s calves and up. It’s legs were long and smooth, tanned and…remarkably curvy. The two fleshy pillars that were the beast’s thighs, thick and supple, supported a wide bubble butt that due to the giant’s squatting posture seemed even wider and plumper. “This can’t be…That thing is female…” Ian thought to himself, at the sight of such feminine traits in front of him. The giantess was clad in a dark brown leather skirt that ended just above her knees and it was so tight that Ian could see practically everything outlined. Normally, Ian expected to see her midsection as a logical follow up, but due to her posture, her MASSIVE breasts filled all available space in her lap. Barely covered by her custom made bra, which was made of vines tied together to serve as strings, and a combination of leaves and leather instead of cups, her abundant breasts spilled on all sides creating a cleavage line so deep, that it could smother at least seventy people of Ian’s stature. The nipples were effectively covered but not really, as the leaves left some gaps in between them providing access to the fat pink nubs underneath, areolae included. Ian gawked at such display of sexiness and enormity. Those tits were easily as big as her head if not more, huge heavy globes of flesh, yet they looked soft, perky and in a perfect teardrop shape…To Ian’s liking, it was the perfect combination… To her gigantic size though they were simply MONSTROUS! The ponderous weight of only one of those jugs was more than enough to crash Ian’s entire house, leaving a 20 foot crater after the impact. They stood heavy and proud atop her chest, resting on her knees, as she was seemingly bending forward trying to focus on something in front of her. Her arms were bare and slim, with the perfect amount of muscle and fat. Past her smooth shoulders, her lovely thin neck gave way to her gorgeous face. She had thin youthful lips, a slightly small tilted up nose and round cheeks. Her dark brown eyes combined with her curly, shoulder length brown hair betrayed her young age, which Ian estimated to be no more than 28 years of age- late twenties. Despite her impossible size however, she emitted a warm, nurturing aura, an aura only compatible with a kind, loving female soul.

 “Wow…She’s gorgeous…” Ian whispered. He would gladly ask her out if she was his size but now he would have to settle with just staring at her…and trying to come up with a way of running away. He couldn’t risk it… It’s then he noticed something strange: due to her squatting like that, he could actually observe the situation between her legs, under her skirt. Despite her tribal look she was actually wearing a pair of clean white panties. What was weird though was the fact that instead of a pleasant camel toe, Ian noticed a prodigious bulge stuffing her cute underwear, a bulge only compatible with oversized parts that don’t fit with female anatomy. “What the hell is THAT?!” Ian screamed in his mind, as the epitomy of female sexiness before him was probably gifted with a penis so big that even soft would put pornstars to shame. Her package was so large and thick that it was a bit painful to look at, the tight panties clearly a few sizes too small to accommodate the enormous meaty python.

 “This can’t be…” Ian said to himself, unable to understand what he just watched. He instantly let go of the bush and collapsed. “I must be hallucinating…” he thought. “Yeah, this must be it…The result of my exhaustion and lack of glucose to my brain…I’m seeing things…” he decided to take another look. Readjusting himself, he took another peek but what he saw made his jaw drop.

 The giantess was looking straight at him.

 A weird motion in Ada’s peripheral vision drew her attention. A little bush was shaking abnormally, as if something was hiding behind it, but it stopped only after a few seconds. At first she paid no mind, but when the shaking started again, she decided to investigate. Maybe there was an animal in need of help…maybe it was just the wind. She focused her look on that specific area… The sound of a twig snapping reached her sensitive ears. “Hm…” She extended her right hand forward but almost instantly a tiny creature emerged running away as fast as its little legs could carry! ”Oh…” It looked like a strange animal but with no fur…It was bipedal and seemed to be in a state of panic. Ada had never seen such a strange species before, it didn’t look like a regular animal. In fact, the closer she looked…it seemed like a human! A tiny, miniscule, regular sized human!

“Hey!” she said unable to hide the excitement in her voice. The small human almost tripped and fell, but he quickly found his bearings and resumed sprinting. Apparently, he had heard her but decided to keep going. “Wait! I mean no harm!” she tried not to sound threatening but to no avail. The small human kept jumping from bush to bush, ducking behind trees in a desperate game of tag. Ada leaned in closer and with a twist of her hand she effortlessly grabbed the very ground he was on, safely capturing him. ”Gotcha!” She exclaimed, making profound attempts not to grip her fist too hard and hurt the little guy. She slowly brought her hand in front of her face and opened her palm, revealing a combination of twigs, soil, a broken tree… and a tiny, quivering boy.

“It’s alright, I got you…” Ada whispered. The boy was looking up at her in awe and fear and was evidently trembling. He was barely the size of her thumb. “Relax…I’m not going to hurt you…” He couldn’t even form a word. Ada figured her looming presence was quite a lot to take in. “Take your time…Try to breathe…It’s OK…”

 Ian was in a state of panic. He couldn’t’ stop his knees from shaking or control his breathing. He was clearly hyperventilating, a thing that was obvious even to the towering behemoth in front of him. Sitting in her palm like that, he felt like a germ in the microscope ready to be examined by a scientist. The giantess’s glare was piercing… he felt she could see deep into his soul. Those dark brown eyes were wide and open, making it possible for him to spot all the colors her iris consisted of: green, black, even dots of yellow… Her lips were thin and pinkish, contrasting her tanned complexion, and slightly parted, resulting in her washing him with her warm breath. Due to the close proximity, Ian’s field of view was filled with nothing but her face, which he couldn’t but notice it was angelic. That enormous lady was a solid 10! Much more beautiful than the women he had met so far. Yet Ian couldn’t but feel uncomfortable in the presence of a 400 feet tall giantess, no matter how breathtakingly pretty she was.

“Shh…It’s OK…Feel better now?” Ada asked seeing the boy shaking a bit less than before. “Don’t worry, we can wait…” she said receiving no answer. “I’m Ada by the way.”

Ian was confused. What now? Was she trying to establish communication?

“You can understand me right?” Ada asked once again. “Please nod if you do.”

Ian did as he was told. He decided to trust her…he had no other choice. After all, if she wanted to eat him she would have done so already. “Yes…Yes I do.” He mumbled. “I-Ian…I’m Ian.”

“Ian…that’s a wonderful name!” Ada cheered, revealing her perfect teeth. Ian could see his reflection on her central incisors thanks to their pearly white gloss and of course their huge size. Each of her teeth was about the size of his torso. “See? It wasn’t that hard now, was it? You can trust me. We can be friends!”

“She seems nice…” Ian thought, as he welcomely received some of her kindness, a fact that made him feel a bit more comfortable but not completely relaxed.

“Now tell me. Are you what I think you are? Are you a human?”

“Uhm…Yes?” Ian replied a bit puzzled. What other could she have mistaken him for?

“I knew it!” she cheered.” I knew you guys existed! Oh my Goddess! Are there more of you?”

“Not that I know of…At least here so to speak…” Ian decided not to reveal much yet.

“Too bad…” Ada pouted.” You guys are so cute! So miniscule! And especially you Ian…you’re adorable!”

“Uhm…thanks?!” Ian replied, perplexed by the unexpected show of emotion and compliment.

“But tell me one thing: How did you end up here? “

“Uhm…I don’t know…Honestly.” Ian said.” All I know is that one moment I was hanging around in my room and the other I find myself in a strange new land with nothing but this machete…Perhaps, you could help me back?”

“Oh but of course! I would do so even if you didn’t ask! You know you’re lucky that I found you. My fellow sisters would most probably mistake you for a strange animal and leave you all alone in the hazardous jungle or …” She paused for a moment.

“Or what?” Ian said.

“…They could step on you by accident…” Ada said biting her lower lip. Her slight blush and her averted look indicated that she was most probably hiding something on this one, yet Ian decided not to push her further. Ending up as a red dot under a humongous giantess’s sandal was good enough to convince him to stop asking.

“Are there…uhm…many people like you? I mean…how to put it…big?”

“Big is modest choice of words but it suits just fine…” Ada joked. “…And yes, there are. A whole village actually. We are a pretty well organized society…Strictly female, if you may ask.” Ada said proudly. “Anyway… It’s getting late and you’re tired. I believe you’ve figured by now that you are coming with me.” Ian nodded. “OK there’s a problem though…” Ada said looking down at her choice of attire. “I would like to keep you a secret for the time being. Can’t risk my sisters seeing you just yet…” she turned to look back at Ian with a vivid blush on her face, “…I don’t have any pockets to put you. Please forgive what I’m about to do.” With a slow approach of her other hand, she gently plucked the boy between her index finger and thumb and slid him down her right breast cup. She positioned him right onto her fat nipple, which was wide enough for him to sit on. Securing him against her warm, perky areola, she let go of him, the custom made bra snapping back into place. Ian was immediately pressed against her ample breastflesh, which pinned him firmly, making it impossible to move. Never in his life had he come so close to a woman’s soft breasts and yet, here he was, smothered by a hefty tit the size of an air balloon. At his touch, the fat nipple encircled by his legs started hardening, till it was twice his size fully erect. Ada had small nipples for a giantess, but the relative scale compared to Ian made them look absolutely huge. “I hope you’re ready. Here we go!” she said rising up to her towering form, a motion that made her massive tits jiggle slightly. When she took her first step though, her breasts bounced ponderously. “Oops…” she said stifling a laugh. “Hang in there Ian. I’ll try to light walk.” She headed for the village, breasts bouncing on every step, rocking poor Ian’s world no matter how hard she was trying.

“Here we are!” Ada said fishing Ian out of her engorged nipple and putting him on the kitchen table. “I hope it wasn’t so uncomfortable in there…”

“Uhm…” Ian was relieved to be out in the open again. Ada’s breasts were undoubtedly soft but their ridiculous weight pinned him so hard that it was impossible to even move. His limbs had gone numb and it took him a bit of effort to have them working again. Plus, the whole up and down bouncing motion left him slightly dizzy. “…No…No, it wasn’t.” he replied looking back at the smiling face above him. She seemed really excited. “Is this your house?”

“Yup…Welcome to my humble abode.” Ada said making a funny gesture. “It’s not big but it suits me good.”

“ Not big? Yeah right…” Ian thought marveling at the plain interior which was utterly ginormous. He was set on a vast wooden table in what seemed to be a kitchen. The walls were made of hewed stones and huge beams of timber, and reached the sky. The whole room was simple yet cozy, even though scaled to giant size, with a couple of wooden chairs, a table, a grayish mat on the floor and a bunch of utensils hanging on the walls. The fireplace at the corner had no fire at the moment, just a huge pot placed neatly in it. Clearly, that was the way she cooked her food. Much more primal than his own kitchen which was equipped with all sorts of fancy appliances. “It’s very nice.” There was a sadness in his voice which didn’t go unnoticed by the buxom giantess.

“…Is something wrong? You seem sad…” Ada leaned in even closer, an action that caught Ian by surprise and forced him to take a few steps back. “Did I scare you? Didn’t mean to…What’s bothering you?” her voice indicated she was genuinely concerned.

“Uhm…Nothing…Well…It’s just, I was wondering if I ever manage to return home. Honestly, I have no idea on how I ended up here. I don’t know if there’s a way back…I’m stuck.”

Ada was looking carefully at the tiny in front of her. “Hey, we’ll figure something out. Don’t frown. I’m sure there is a way. After all, you’re not the first human to set foot on our land.”

“I’m not?”

“No…There a quite a few books in the library which talk about your race and stuff, about humans who have previously set foot in our world. I’m sure there must be something similar to your situation in there. Perhaps, we should take a look at them. Access is easy... Cause I forgot to mention I’m a librarian!”

 “You’d do that for me? Can’t find words to thank you enough…”


“No worries about that…” Ada said poking him slightly in the head. Her finger was like a tree trunk but her touch was soft and confronting. “Anyway…I think you must be starving. Why don’t you take a bath while I make us something to eat?”

“Sounds good. Where’s the bathroom?” Indeed a warm bath was all Ian needed. The long hours in the jungle had left him a bit dirty and sweaty. Not to mention the smothering titty prison which he had to spend the last minutes into.

“Usually we bathe in the public bathrooms or the Rigos river, the only river deep enough to accommodate our giant bodies…But I think the sink will suit you just fine… considering your tiny size that is.” Ada smiled and gently picked Ian up and brought him into the kitchen sink. She took a mug the size of water reservoir and filled it to the brim with warm water. With a twist of her fingers she gently dropped him next to it, the towering mug looking like a pool from his perspective. “Here’s some soap too.” She said depositing a chunk of green soapy material.

 Ian was exchanging looks between the mug and the chunk of soap the size of his torso. The surface he found himself onto was about hip high to Ada which made it impossible to miss her looming bodacious stature. Her mountainous breasts covered her face from this angle, so Ian was under the impression that he was talking to them instead of the actual Ada. To his surprise, she just stood there watching from above.

“Uhm…thank you.” He said.

“No problem.” She replied…but she was still there. He couldn’t see it but he was sure she was staring…Was she ogling?!

“Uhm…you can go now?” Ian spoke again. He tried to be polite but he would certainly appreciate some privacy. Thankfully, the moment he started undressing, Ada turned around and left, her booming footsteps shaking the ground. “Phew…it was so embarrassing.” He thought as he proceeded to clean himself.

 In no time, Ian was fully refreshed. That soap must have had healing properties as he was feeling surprisingly energetic. Putting back on his clothes, he waited for Ada to pick him up.

“Ready?” she asked, her pretty face appearing above the edge of the sink. Ian nodded and Ada picked him up and set him on the table. There were a couple of plates the size of trampolines filled with bread, cheese and vegetables. Never in his life had he witnessed so much food brought together, but what shocked him the most was the astonishing speed Ada devoured her portion of food. Outstanding amounts of food went into her mouth, bulging her throat as she swallowed and sent them to her stomach. Ian was left staring in awe as the busty giantess consumed tons of food as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“You know…” Ada said after both of them had finished, “…I was thinking on where should it be more appropriate for you to sleep…”

Ian gulped. What did she have in mind?

“…So, I thought of making you your own bed!” She beamed with excitement opening her right palm and showing a handmade bed. It was made of toothpicks and cotton, while the biggest part of the fancy mattress was made of a stretchy material that looked like… ”You ruined your clothes to make me a bed? That was so unnecessary…” the young man interrupted.

“Relax…It was nothing. Just an old pair of underwear that simply doesn’t fit anymore.” Ada said blushing. “So tell me, do you like it?”

“It’s very nice.” Ian said. “ You shouldn’t have done so though. I could sleep on the floor or somewhere…”

“On the floor? With a lady whose pinky toe could crush you and not even feel it walking around sleepily in the morning? I don’t think so.” Ada reasoned. “Come on! Test it out!”

 Ian did as the buxom giantess told him. He ducked under the covers and rest his head on the cotton. It was a bit itchy but comfortable and warm.

“So cute!” Ada chuckled from above, seeing the little human’s head peeking over the covers. “Brace yourself!” She picked the whole bed in one hand and went for her room. It was similarly plain and simple, with a wooden bed, a nightstand and an open drawer that had her few clothes meticulously folded. There were also a few discarded shoes on the ground, mostly sandals of all shapes and kinds. Ian guessed it was a rather typical girlish room save for the outstanding scale and the lack of technology. Ada put Ian’s bed on the nightstand gently and without hurry.

“Now…” she began to speak, her loud voice reverberating around the room. “…I believe we ‘re both adults here. I hope I’m not making you uncomfortable but I sleep in the nude.” With that she turned around and unclasped her makeshift leaf bikini, her massive breasts flopping out with a loud smack against her torso. Even with her back turned to him, Ian could easily see her massive breasts spilling on her sides. Unbuttoning her skirt, she let it fall to the ground by her sandaled feet, only to follow it up with her white panties. Ian’s eyeballs almost rocketed out of their sockets when she bent down to pick her clothes up, giving him an unobstructed view of her GIGANTIC bubble butt, each tanned cheek protruding a good deal from her body. Her luscious supple thighs filled his view, while her smooth vagina lips became the center of his unintended voyeuristic attempt. The room instantly filled with her scent, a carnal, pheromone inducing aroma. She then turned around and put her clothes on the drawer, a motion that sent her huge fat cock slap against her inner thighs with a heavy smack.

Wait…WHAT!?

 From his position on the nightstand which put him the same level with her knees, Ian had a clear view up her body. “This can’t be…” Ian couldn’t believe his eyes. There was a massive fat cock dangling from Ada’s crotch almost all the way to her knees! Clearly the hallucination at the forest was no mind trick nor the result of his tiredness…She indeed had a penis! And a very large one too!

 Ian was frozen, unable to understand her unique anatomy. He was so shocked that he failed to notice Ada slowly approaching towards him, powerful and enormous in her 400 feet tall glory, her cock swinging heavily with her booming footsteps. Her eyes were focused on the window above the night stand, not really minding her absolute nudity in front of the tiny human.

“Can’t risk someone seeing you just yet…Hang on a sec.” With that she lifted and smashed a knee on the nightstand to support herself on her attempt to reach the window.

Oh! My! God!!

The fat flaccid penis was impossibly close to him and looked even bigger! It was dangling mere inches above his face, the fist sized head staring at him like a predatory eye. The penny sized slit was so abyssally dark that Ian raised the bed’s cover to his nose out of fear. The massive tip was halfway surrounded by foreskin even while flaccid, while the large shaft was so thick and girthy Ian doubted Ada could fully wrap her hands around it. The worst part was that even soft, Ada’s penis was so impossibly giant that rivaled a human ship in size!

“There we are…” Ada said closing the window shut and pulling the curtains. As she climbed down the nightstand her cock dragged along the surface, thankfully not close to Ian, only to smack against her balls with a faint thud. These balls must have been at least the size of cantaloupes filling up all available space between her already thick giantess thighs. They were smooth and soft, held in a ball sack that screamed virility and masculinity.

 With the window closed and Ian safely in his bed, Ada climbed onto her bed and duck under the covers as if nothing had happened. She couldn’t but feel excited to have a tiny little human in her house. Her deepest dream came true. There were so many things they could do together! “Good night Ian! Sweet dreams!” she said as she turned on her side, the bed creaking under her considerable weight.

“….?” Ian was shocked. His blown away mind was still trying to process what he just saw. What the hell was that? How could she have both? He was still frozen, staring blankly at the ceiling… ”Uhm…yeah…Good night…I guess…”

Ada was first to wake up in the morning. With a long, loud yawn she got out of bed, her huge feet shaking the ground underneath. After stretching her limps, she walked to the drawer, her swinging cock never stopping to slap her thighs. Wondering on what to wear, she picked up a nice string bikini and a red loincloth, which she quickly put on. She had a little bit of trouble getting her gigantic cock and balls into that skimpy loincloth but after a bit of effort she was ready to go. There was a prodigious bulge at her crotch but everything seemed stuffed in place. She decided that it was a nice choice of attire, so she went on with her gladiator sandals forgoing the use of any other clothes. Seeing that Ian was still asleep she went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

Ian was already awake when she returned. He seemed a bit off though. “Good morning Ian! Slept well?” she asked kneeling down so that her face was a bit closer to the nightstand. Even kneeling though, her enormous breasts still loomed over the human boy.

“Good morning.” Ian said a silently. He still couldn’t figure the giantess’s strange anatomy. He had to learn more. “Yes, pretty well. Thank you.” He lied on this one. All night he had been trying to get the image of her dangling penis out of his mind, managing only a few hours of sleep. “Uhm…hey Ada?”

“Yes?” the buxom giantess replied, her ample bosom resting partially on the nightstand.

“ As for last night…I know you said we’re both adults, no doubt about that, but…I kind of peeked at you when you were naked… I kinda violated your privacy. I apologize for that, and… I want to tell you that your secret is safe with me.”

“My secret? What secret?”

“You know…that thing…No need to act ignorant… I saw it.” Ian found it difficult to find proper words. He didn’t want to sound like a pervert or something.

“ Oooooh…” Ada exclaimed in a long acknowledging manner. “ You mean my genitals…No problem.” The casualty and easy going manner she responded with, made Ian question her sense of shame.

“No problem?! That’s all?” Ian was perplexed by her answer.

“Yeah…You saw me naked, so what? Not a big deal-” she said when she halted for a moment. “Wait a minute…Oh my Goddess! You’ve never seen a woman naked before! That’s why you’re so bashful!”

“What? No! Definitely not!” Ian protested. “It’s just…you have a penis for Pete’s sake!”

 Ada leaned in even closer. Her huge tits steamrolled the wooden nightstand and almost reached the foot part of Ian’s handmade bed. Ian though she would end him under one of her massive tits for his insulting behavior…But that never happened. “So what? Every woman has one. I don’t understand. Where’s the bad in that?”

“What?! Women don’t have cocks!”

“Yes, they do.”

“No, they don’t!”

“Every woman I know of has a penis. I’ve seen them in public baths and other places. They are equipped with pretty big balls too.” Ada reasoned.

“What is this place? In my world women have vaginas only. Penises are supposed to be male organs!” Ian was furious.

“A woman without a penis? How strange…Well, then, just to make it clear: every giantess has a fully functional vagina, cock and balls. I don’t know about your strange human anatomy but you won’t find any of my sisters without  a large penis between their legs.” She resumed. “You don’t have to act so dramatic though…”

“But…” Ian tried to protest but there was no point in doing so. Not only was he trapped in a place with massive giantesses but they were all sporting enormous cocks too! What kind of sick adventure this was? He needed to find a way back and better it be soon. “Anyways…Let’s change subject…Did you figure a way to help me back? When are we going to the library?”

“As soon as we have breakfast. I’m on morning shift today.” Ada replied and gently picked him up. She headed for the kitchen where they had their breakfast, some milk and fruit, and in no time they were ready to go.

“Ready?” Ada asked Ian who was sitting in her right palm. Ada didn’t seem to mind the previous talk. She was full of excitement and energy.

“Do I have to ride on your breast again?” Ian complained. The patches of fabric covering her nipples were even smaller than the previous day’s bikini. This could only mean much tighter space and more pressure.

“You know I can’t let you out in the open yet.” Ada told him. “ You have to remain hidden for now. If you don’t want a front row seat on my soft boobs then I can only think of another place to put you…” she glanced down at her prodigious bulge. The loincloth was stuffed to its maximum capacity, struggling to contain her massive girl meat.

“On second thought, your boobs don’t sound like a bad idea.” Ian said, seeing that Ada was actually thinking about it. “Just don’t bounce so much.”

“I’ll see what I can do. No promises though. I’m a big girl as you can see.” She joked and gently slid him into her right breast, his legs encircling her nipple which was already hard with excitement. “Off we go!”

 From Ada’s fat nipple Ian could actually manage a few peeks to the outside world. The fabric of her string bikini was semitransparent which enabled him to remain hidden while offering a few glances to his surroundings. Ada’s house was located at the edge of the village while the library was on the opposite side, which meant she had a bit of walk to do.

 As they traveled, Ian marveled at the strange environment. Most of the houses were detached, with a garden and a backyard. They were made of stones and wood, similar to Ada’s, and had a nice wooden fence that separated them from one another. From Ada’s boob perspective they looked like regular, cozy looking houses, similar to the ones someone would find in a human sized village. From this pint of view, nothing obvious betrayed their gargantuan scale. The multitude of houses that were of the same giant size created the false impression that were smaller than what they truly were. The main road was wide enough for many giants to walk side by side, and was sprinkled with some sort of yellowish dirt. Yet Ian managed to catch a few spots of interest, spots that spoke of the enormous scale of the entire village. The gigantic wooden fences stood four times the size of the nearby decorating trees…trees that were 30 feet tall to a regular sized human. The huge gardens weren’t filled with eggplants, tomatoes or other vegetables but with fir trees or oak trees. Each yard had a specific spot for housing normal sized animals, namely sheep, goats or even pigs, undoubtedly the sources of cheese and milk.

 Ian’s eye fell on some kids playing in one of those gardens. They were both girls about 200 feet tall, wearing plain yellow sundresses that ended halfway down their thighs. They were busy laughing and giving chase to some wild horses which were running away from the giants in a state of panic. Each horse barely reached the girls’ ankles. The young giantesses seemed to have a great time, cheering and jumping around, their thunderous footsteps scaring the poor horses even more. They both stopped though when their gigantic mother appeared on the house’s doorframe and called them in. She was dressed in a tight sweater and a miniskirt, while a white apron was tied around her waist and neck. She was about Ada’s height, about 400 feet tall, her enormous breasts and a rather massive bulge jutting from her crotch prominent even under the two layers of clothing she wore. The dominant housewife noticed Ada and waved hello from the distance, a gesture to which Ada replied eagerly as indicated by the abrupt jiggling and swaying of her gargantuan tits.

 As they went on towards the center of the village, Ian noticed that the central square up ahead was not only unimaginably vast but also bustling with life. A big number of giantesses hurried to their jobs while others enjoyed their morning walks. Greetings and good mornings were exchanged among them, as the earth rumbled constantly under their heavy footfalls. Ian noticed that they were all exceptionally gifted, with massive racks, huge bubble butts and thick thighs. Their bulges were nothing but subtle, prodigious swells of fat giantess penis filled the space between their legs so much, that some of them had trouble even walking. Their choice of attire wasn’t so conservative either. Most of them wore bikini tops or bras from the waist up, others tight tops and blouses, while from the waist down, loincloths were the most common sight with the rare exception of some skirts, dresses…or nothing at all.

“What?!” Ian’s jaw dropped when a nearby giantess strutted down the street clad only in button up shirt and a red tie around her neck, her enormous fat cock swinging heavily between her thick pale thighs as her butt jiggled on every step. She seemed confident in her walk and even proceeded to stop and chat with a friend of hers, oblivious to the fact that her cock was in full display in the middle of the village’s square. Strangely, the other giantesses didn’t seem to mind her, they just kept walking past the talking duo as if it was the most natural thing in the world. “They don’t care about public decency?”

“Hang on, we’re almost there.” Ada whispered overhead. Ian looked and saw that there was a big building at the southeast corner of the square, with four huge Greek columns supporting a triangle roof at the front. A big “LIBRARY” was carved on the grayish marble above the double doors.

 Ada walked there and in no time was halted by an officer giantess, apparently the guard of the building. ”Stop right there. Body check is in order.” The giantess in the form fitting police uniform instructed, to which Ian’s blood froze.

“Ha ha… Very funny Jenny. Haven’t you gotten tired of the same joke every single morning?” Ada said with chuckle.

“Nope.” The guard, Jenny, replied. “Just making sure no one sneaks anything in, if you know what I’m saying…” Ian’s blood froze again.

“Good day, Jenny.” Ada smiled, dismissing her friend’s attempt to joke around, and proceeded  to enter the building.

“Hey, if you have any problems kicking out misbehaving brats just gimme a shout! I’ll be over here!” Jenny joked, to which Ada replied with a hearty laugh.

“Don’t mind if I do!”

Upon entering Ada headed straight for her desk. It was located in the center of the library where all shelves started. The books were organized in such a way that they formed a circle, the radii of which were the bookshelves, each containing a certain category. At the periphery of the circle were tables where it was possible to sit and study. In this way, Ada could supervise the entire room without having to move much. She was only required to move when she had to put the used books back in order, which wasn’t so often.

“OK you can come out now.” Ada said before pulling her bikini top down and fishing Ian out. The library was empty at that moment so it was safe to do so. She gently set him on her huge desk right under the counter, a spot which was only visible to her and not others. Ian landed on his knees, the smothering tit pressure having made him slightly numb but he quickly stood back up ready for action.

“When should we start? I can’t wait to see what’s in those books of yours…” Ian said eagerly.

“ Impatient huh…OK, give me a minute. I’ll be right back.” Ada said and left the counter. As she walked away Ian couldn’t but marvel her incredible voluptuous contour, the back part of her loincloth swallowed in the abyssal depths of her buttcrack. Were librarians allowed to dress like that? Obviously not, but things were comically different in this giant dominated world… When she returned she was holding a couple of old books with hard leather cover, each one as big as a small field to him. “Here they are.” She put them in a pile right next to her and picked up the first book which she opened in front of her. Ian made a small jog around it, so that they could both read it simultaneously. “Let’s see what we can find…”

 The old book smelled of mustiness and time. The pages were yellow at the edges and hard to turn around, clearly the result of not a good maintenance schedule. But that was not what caught Ian’s attention…It was the pictures. Pictures depicting humans in a state of absolute panic, running away from mighty giants who held torches in their hands and burnt down entire villages…Images of lowly humans screaming for help under the enormous soles of a stomping giantess’s sandals… Scenes of mountainous women, dressed in barbarian outfits, obliterating everything in their path, throwing huge boulders at humans congesting at the distance or even devouring whole families alive in a horrific show of violence… Ada began reading out loud: “There was a time were giants and humans were in war… A war that lasted many years… Giants were the clear favorite… They used their gargantuan size to dominate, capture and enslave humans…Just a lone giantess was equivalent to an entire human army… Humans were doomed…When a beam of hope suddenly appeared…” Ada moved on to the next page.

 The images were different now. They showed humans giving chase to giants, thunders and lightnings coming out of their hands…Huge fireballs were summoned by experienced wizards aiming for still fighting giants… At the simple wave of a magic wand,  great fissures and pits formed into the ground swallowing fleeing giants and sending them in the dark abyss below… “Humans fought back…Magic was discovered…They became expert spellcasters, fabulous users of witchcraft repelling the brutal attacks of the mountainous giants…”

 The next page depicted something unique: A huge beam of light thundered from the sky separating humans and giants into different fields…A glass like dome was created, digging deep into the earth and breaking the land into two parts, one for the giants and one for the humans…The light barrier was unbreakable and no one could pass from one realm to another…The two realms progressively distanced apart till there was a point where every communication was lost… With the passing of years, each race forgot about the other and peace was established…”But magic wasn’t infinite…It was consumed rapidly…Humans saw that and, unwilling to suffer another giant tyranny, they brought in whatever remains of magical energy was stored into them and with a final, explosive outburst they achieved to separate the two kins once and for all…As magic ceased to exist so did the coexistence of humans and giants… Ever since giants and humans live in harmony in totally different universes…”

 

 There came a moment of complete silence when Asa finished reading. Ian fell into deep thought which Ada recognized instantly. “Well?” she asked, closing the book and leaving it aside.

“Well…It was quite the read I have to say.” Ian said. “I’m quite puzzled though. How does this have to do with me? If there’s no portal of communication between your universe and mine then how did I end up here? And more importantly, how am I supposed to go back?!”

 “ I don’t know.” She said. “Maybe we should keep looking…”

 Moving on to the next book, Ian managed to learn quite a few things. First of all, even though there was complete separation between the two worlds, the magic used wasn’t strong enough to achieve a long lasting bind. There were a few holes in that magical barrier. The book mentioned cases of sudden appearances of humans in the giant realm. They were very rare but thoroughly documented. Unfortunately, these humans were treated as toys by the gigantic ladies who found them, a fact that was graphically depicted in some of the book’s drawings. The most recent example of a human ending up in the giant realm was a about a hundred years back, when he was violently tortured and sentenced to death by the queen of the time.

“There a few things that I don’t understand.” Ian spoke. “First of all, if there are holes in the barrier why there has never been a giantess in the human world?”

“I can’t know…Maybe we ‘re too big?” Ada replied. She had a point though.

“Probably…But there’s a thing that worries me a lot. None of the books mentioned a way back…All humans who found themselves here never returned…” Ian looked at Ada who even sitting, her huge boobs dwarfed his small presence. “I’m officially doomed.”

“Can’t know about that either…” Ada replied firmly. “Don’t lose your hope. I’m sure there must be a way.”

“A way for what?” a loud female voice thundered overhead.

“Laura!” Ada jumped out of astonishment, unintentionally bumping onto the desk which shook with such force that sent Ian flying straight under the counter. He smacked with his back on the wooden wall and fell barely conscious on his side. Everything happened so fast that no one managed to react properly. Thankfully, he was still out of the newly arrived giantess’s sight. “You scared me! What are you doing here so early?”

“I was passing by and just thought about coming say hi. What were you talking about?” Laura asked raising an eyebrow at her friend’s discomfort.

“Uhm…nothing.” Ada replied but didn’t convince her friend. Looking up she saw Laura staring at her with disbelief. She was a very pretty lady, a bit younger than her, but her outgoing character and fiery personality made Ada consider her a close friend of hers. She was a bit taller than Ada, about 420 feet tall, with blue eyes and long blonde hair that reached her lower back in a long ponytail. Her breasts were enormous but not as big as Ada’s, probably around the size of watermelons and her butt was tight, round and perky. Her athletic built was evident by her long muscular legs, thick thighs and toned midsection, where, to Ada’s envy, a faint six pack was evident. She was currently dressed in a tight green t-shirt that struggled to contain her massive tits, nipples pointing underneath indicating she’d decided to forgo the use of bra for that day, and a matching miniskirt that ended halfway down her butt. The cute little panties she wore had an enormous fat bulge up front, a bulge that was hanging so low that it was practically showing under the hem of her stupidly short miniskirt.

“Nothing huh? If you don’t want to tell your best friend then fine…Just don’t keep on lying. You’re better than that.” Laura said, her looming presence unwarily standing exactly above the tiny human. “ Anyway…What are all these books? Looking something up?”

“Ergh What? No…” Ada fidgeted in place. “…I was just getting ready to put them back to the shelves…Forgot to do so yesterday with all the fuss the brats created…”

“ Yeah, I heard about that... Stupid horny teens…Just get a room for Pete’s sake, not the library!” Laura seemed to buy that. “ You did the right thing though. I would do the same If I were in your shoes…But anyway…Good day and keep up the good work!” She said as she turned to leave.

 Ada nodded nervously. She couldn’t but feel a burden getting off of her shoulders as she watched her friend walk away. Thankfully, she hadn’t spotted Ian! They were so lucky… Ada sighed with relief- but only shortly. Laura was coming back!

“Hey, don’t forget about the party tonight. Bring a bathing suit too. See ya!” she beamed with excitement before turning one last time and walking out the building. Phew, that was really close!

 The exact moment Laura closed the door behind her, Ada rushed and picked Ian up. ”Ian!  Ian! Are you OK? Answer me!” The impact must’ve been really harsh for him.

“Ergh…” she heard him say. “…What happened?” he asked. Ada was greatly relieved at his response.

“Uhm…we kinda dodged a bullet that’s what happened.” The buxom giantess said. “ Enough with all the free roaming around. I’m sorry but you need to remain hidden. In you go again.” She said as she swiftly put him on her nipple once again, hiding him under her small bikini cup. He would have to stay there till the end of her shift. She couldn’t risk him being spotted, no matter how hard he was kicking her fatty areola in frustration…”Oh shush young man…It’s for your own good…” 

End Notes:

 Don't know when I'll continue this one...Depends on feedback I guess, so...Please leave a review!!

Chapter 2 by toy

It took great effort from Ada to hide her stress throughout the day but thankfully her shift was over. With a heavy stomp she finally made it into her house, immediately closing the door behind her. “What a day…” she spoke to herself, letting out a sigh of relief,exhaling a breath she didn’t know she was holding. How much she wanted a nice relaxing bath and a calming rest… but her mind drifted to the puny human. He had been kicking and fighting at first, quite strongly for his microscopic stature, but it was long ago before he decided to give in. His pitiful tries were nothing but faint tickles to her…which was a rather horrifying experience considering the very place he was stored into. Ada had pretty sensitive nipples but the little human’s pathetic wiggles only managed to get her to a point of slight arousal.

“Alright, you can come out now…” she said fishing him out and dropping him gently on the coffee table. He landed on his knees but quickly turned around to greet her.

“Hey! What was that for?” he tried to protest but he instantly gulped: Ada was standing before him, hands on hips, dominantly imposing her sheer enormity. Her huge breasts blocked her face, giving the impression that Jack was actually talking to her gigantic bulge which was in full display in front of him..

“In case you didn’t notice, Laura almost found you back there! That’s what was that for!” Ada burst. “Who knows what would she do if she found out about you! You need to be more careful young man!”

Ian couldn’t but feel slightly scared of her. She sounded genuinely concerned, true, but that didn’t make an angry giantess any less intimidating. “Ok... Ok… Please try to calm down…”

“Calm down? Yeah right…” Ada mocked folding her arms under her impressive bosom, unknowingly emphasizing even further the size difference. “Allow me to know a few things about Laura more than you…Laura may be a close friend but she can’t keep her mouth shut! Oh how she loves gossiping around and spreading rumors! Crazy tongue twister we’re talking! Just a glance at you and the next minute the whole village would know about the puny human that was stranded in our land!”

Ian didn’t know how to react to that. Apparently, Ada knew better than him…but that alone wasn’t enough. There were still many questions waiting to be answered. “But how did she not spot me? I was right there.” she asked rubbing the back of his head. “You didn’t explain much back in the library…Just shoved me under your bra… And then nothing.”

 Ada let out a sigh. “OK here’s what happened…” She went on to explain how she was astonished and bumped the desk knocking him off, resulting in his landing under the desk’s shelf out of Laura’s view. Ian was listening closely. He was lucky beyond belief. “Oh and by the way we kinda have to go to the party tonight. Can’t risk raising suspicions.”

“Wait…What!?” Ian exclaimed. “A party? What party? I mean… Don’t you think that me being surrounded by multiple partying giantesses is a bit dangerous?! What if they spot me?”

“Do you have a better idea?”

“Well…I could always hang out around here. You know, waiting for you.” Ian said. “What could go wrong?” He asked, feeling a bit proud at his brilliant idea. Anything to avoid interaction with these big dicked ladies.

“And leave you all alone? I don’t know…” Ada whispered, her anger subsiding. She seemed to be thinking about it though. After all, the tiny human had a point. Ada was well aware that Laura’s parties weren’t so full of people, just a few friends hanging around and grabbing a few snacks. More so like gatherings. But yet, him being in the same room with a few of her friends, her pretty enormous, overly endowed buxom friends, could actually spell trouble. Plus, it would be terrifying for him, considering what he saw in the library books. The way giantesses treated his kind was quite graphically depicted, filling him with fear, so it made perfect sense that he didn’t want to spend the night with those ferocious ladies. “Are you sure you’re gonna be alright?” she asked squatting a bit to be closer to him.

“ Sure.” He replied confidently. “Just make sure you lock the door on the way out. Oh, and leave some food for dinner. I’m starving.”

 “OK it’s settled then.” Ada said as she rose back to her full height, her humongous breasts jiggling in the process. “You’re staying here guarding the house.”

“Moreso the “house guarding me” would be more appropriate…” Ian joked, as the thick giantess made her way to the kitchen.

….

 As Ada was getting ready for the party, Ian was sitting on the coffee table thinking. He was trying to arrange his thoughts, his messed up mind not really helping much. There were so many things…First of all, the entire new world. He still couldn’t believe how he ended up in this land filled with so massive inhabitants. The previous day he didn’t know about the existence of giants and now here he was! Trapped in a dimension with towering colossal beings whose toes alone were more than enough to crush him flat! If someone told him that he would end up in such a situation, he would politely excuse himself thinking them as out of their mind. But apparently, not only giants existed but they had also long history with humans. A war… Acts of violence… Severe abuse of his kind by these enormous beings… And then, the whole magical barrier thing. The two worlds were fully separated but the gaps in the magical border would occasionally suck humans to the other side. Ian was struggling to believe how unlucky he was. From all the human people, it had to be him who was unfortunate enough to be sucked into the world of giants! “Lucky me…” he thought to himself, cursing his bad luck.

 But things could have been worse. He could have been spotted by an other giantess. A giantess who  God knows what would she have done to him. How harshly would she treat him… He was lucky to have been found by Ada. She seemed very kind and eager to help. Somehow he felt she would do anything to help him, even though they just met. And what for? Just because she was good hearted and kind. As a giantess, she could have easily crushed him. Or kept him as pet. Or toy. Or slave. A sexual slave.

 He jolted up at this thought. “What on earth am I thinking…” he whispered, his mind drifting to how voluptuous she looked. Ian was a sexually mature male and couldn’t but notice the obvious: Ada was so freaking hot that, had she been normal sized, he and his friends would make a bee line just to get her number. She was a solid ten. With a face like an angel and a body like an ultra thick plus size model, she would break a lot of necks if she were to walk on the street. But now, considering her truly gargantuan scale, her gorgeous characteristics were multiplied fiftyfold. She was a powerful, earthshakingly gigantic beauty. The epitome of sexiness, a fertility goddess. A goddess whose only servant would be him if not for the gigantic tower of girl mea-

“What are you dreaming of?” Ada’s thunderous voice boomed overhead, snapping him awake. Ian jolted and quickly craned his neck to see Ada smiling warmly at him. Apparently, he was so lost in his thoughts that he failed to hear her booming footsteps. The buxom giantess took a seat on the couch next to the coffee table, her plump butt grabbing pretty big amount of space.

“Uhm…Nothing. Nothing at all…” he said shyly. He couldn’t feel it, but he was sure his cheeks were blushing a vivid red. But of course, he couldn’t admit his lustful thoughts in front of her. “Ready for the party?”

“Yes. What do you think?” She got up and made a turn on her heel, showing her long flowing floral dress. The loose fabric ballooned from the motion of quickly spinning around, sending a gust of air towards Ian which throwed him a few feet back. “Oops… Sorry.”

 Ada bent over, unknowingly hovering her mammoth breasts over the coffee table and helped him up. Ian welcomed her move but gulped at the swelling bustline, which was remarkably modest, only a bit of tit flesh overflowing. “You look great.” He said, noticing that she was quite well covered considering the standards of this land. No loincloths or simple bras this time. ”I thought you said Laura told you to bring a bathing suit.”

“She did. I’m wearing it under the dress.” She grabbed the bustline and pulled downwards, showing Ian her black itty bitty micro bikini. That thing was so microscopic that only the nipples were covered as the rest of her wide areolae  were in full display. The strings were pulled behind her slender neck and back and were completely tugged straight, struggling to hold on to the great heft of her massive rack. As a result, all of her huge, teardrop shaped bazookas were practically left to bounce and jiggle in the slightest motion, while the canyon like cleavage line was so long that Ian estimated it to be about 50 to 70 feet.

“G-g…great.” Ian mumbled, unable to form a proper word in front of such a show.

“Glad you like it.” Ada smiled pulling the dress back up and standing straight. “Most of the girls will be dressed similarly. Are you sure you don’t want to come?” she threw him a mischievous glance.

“I think I’ll be fine here. Thank you.” He responded a bit bluntly, composing himself.

“OK see you then!” Ada cheered as she turned around and headed for the door. This had the undesired effect of filling Ian’s view with her prodigious rear, the twin globes of bubble butt jiggling under that loose knee length dress of hers. Her muscular wide thighs were safely covered as she proceeded to stomp the ground with earthshattering booms and… heavy slaps?

 “Ah, almost forgot. Food is on the kitchen table. Feel free to go there by yourself. It may require a little bit of climbing from your part but I believe you can do it. Bye!” With that she blew him a kiss and walked out, closing the giant door behind her.

“…” Ian barely managed to blink, as things happened too fast. The slaps just a moment ago were now fully explained…As Ada turned around, there came a big protrusion, a large tent in her groin, which lifted her dress before quickly disappearing, a loud smack echoing  around the room. The previous slaps could only be justified by her flaccid cock smacking heavily against her inner thighs! Since the bulge in her crotch was not as prominent as in her morning loincloth, this could only mean one thing: she had decided to go bottomless! Her cock was left to swing like a pendulum under her dress which was just the perfect length to cover it. Just a small breeze and she would flash everyone with her fat meaty cock. Apparently, Ada, no matter how kind she was, fully justified her giantess identity by not minding walking around with her heavy cock swinging under her dress, faithful to the standards of public decency of the land. “Oof…How could a goddess like her have both…” Ian was left to wonder, unable to get out of his tired mind what he just witnessed. “How could everyone have both…” At least she was kind enough not to directly flash him with her oversized genitals this time.

 …

 A few hours went by with Ian still sitting on the coffee table thinking. The sun had already set leaving the room in complete darkness, save for the little candle Ada had lit on the kitchen table. The whole environment looked a bit less cozy this way, huge, skyscraper sized furniture dwarfing him with their enormous scale, their vast shadows moving playfully on the wall to the candlelight’s funny tinkling. Ian was blanky watching the shadow’s game when his stomach rumbled. “I guess it’s time to eat something…” He said as he got up and started climbing down the coffee table’s leg. Ada had left food for him in the kitchen, so he had to actually make a small trip to satisfy his hunger.

 The way to the floor was quite easy. Even though the coffee table was about 100 feet tall give or take, the carvings on the wood made it easy for him to get down, like little platforms. To get to the kitchen, he had to simply walk there, as the living room and the kitchen were practically undivided, no doors separating them. By the time he reached the floor, his belly rumbled again, reminding him of his precious energy that had to be replenished. Heading for the kitchen, everything seemed different from this point of view. From the floor everything was even bigger. He had to look up and up just to see the coffee table he just came from. The ceiling loomed even higher above and the gigantic legs of the couch made him feel like an insignificant bug. “So this is how ants must feel…An entirely new perspective from down here.” He said, marveling at his small size or, more appropriately, the absolutely incomprehensible size of Ada and the other giantesses. To them everything looked so natural and perfectly fitting.

 A small walk later he found himself under the kitchen table. This one was a bit higher up than the coffee table, meaning that he had to climb a bit more. The thick wooden legs were similarly carved which could greatly assist in his way up. He threw himself on the wooden leg ready to go when he heard something that made his blood freeze.

 There was a knock on the door.

“Huh?” Before he realized what was happening there came another one, even stronger than the previous.

“Ada! Are you home?” a loud voice spoke from behind the closed door. “It’s me. Open up honey!” Another knock. Receiving no answer, there came a rustling of keys which quickly found their path to the lock.

 Ian hid behind the table’s leg, unsure on what to do. He was in danger. Apparently, his oh so brilliant idea to stay alone wasn’t so brilliant after all. “Who the hell could that be?” His question was immediately answered when the door flew open and in came the strange visitor.

“Is she already asleep? But it’s too early…” Her words reverberated around the house despite her intentions to keep her voice down. “ Everything is so dark…” The ground rumbled and shook at her monolithic footsteps, the vibrations reaching the kitchen where Ian was hiding.

 In the dim light, Ian couldn’t see much. Just the silhouette of a thick giantess looking around the living room. Her mature voice indicated that she was a bit older than Ada and her overwhelming stature put her at least a head taller than her. Ian estimated her to be about 450 feet tall give or take.

“Oh…” she said as she made her way to the kitchen. Ian was immediately greeted with a pair of massive high heeled sandals, as they appeared and fell right in front of him with and earthshattering thud! The boom was strong enough to send him flying a few feet back where he landed a bit further from the table’s leg. “ Let me light a few more of these…” Her words boomed overhead before the sound of a match lighting broke the otherwise calm silence.

 Plenty of light flooded in and Ian was shocked to see he was out in the open! He quickly got up and run under the table. The oblivious giantess didn’t spot him. She went back to the living room, her enormous legs lifting and falling onto the ground with unimaginable force, the clicking of her gigantic high heels thundering ponderously. Ian couldn’t but watch the gargantuan colossus as she strode to the couch reaching for her bag. “Oh these heels are killing me…” Ian grasped at the view in front of him. Sitting in the couch, the monstrously large giantess, even bigger than Ada, unclasped her shoes, letting her bare feet thud on the ground. ”Ah…Much better now…” she said wiggling her plump soft toes. She was dressed in a tight pencil skirt and a blouse, her choice of attire looking rather professional and strict. Had she not been so utterly enormous, she would easily pass for a well respectable lawyer, similar to the ones Ian was used to seeing in human courts. She resembled Ada very much, with tanned skin and black hair in poofy bun, not to mention the massive breasts and enormous rear. “I’d better check on Ada. Don’t want her waking up and screaming out of fear seeing me right in front of her…” she said, before standing up and heading for Ada’s room.

 Ian couldn’t believe his bad luck. Apparently Ada had forgotten to tell him about the unexpected visit. Or was it a surprise visit? He couldn’t know. One thing was certain: he was trapped in a house with a giantess walking around blissfully unaware of his presence. Who the hell was she anyway? The swift way she moved around the house definitely meant she had been there before. “Maybe she’s a relative…” Ian thought. “Either way I’ve got to stay safe.” With a sprint he made it to the corner of the room, ducking behind a huge pile of wooden logs meant to be used for the fireplace. From there he could see everything and remain hidden. At least till the moment Ada returned. Then he would figure something out.

 With a puzzled look on her face, the giantess came back to the living room holding something in her hands. “Ada’s not here…She must be out.” She was talking to herself while visually inspecting the thing in her hands.” Too bad the timing wasn’t right…It would be such a nice surprise.” She sighed. “Anyway… this kid’s getting better and better. Always impresses me with her handiworks. I mean look at that!”

 Ian focused more on the item she was holding. Looking closely he noticed it was…his bed! The funny little bed she made for him to sleep in! Ada had left on the night stand and she found it!

“So tiny and well made…It even has it’s own little pillows. How cute!” she said. “I guess it all derives from her love towards tiny things and stuff… She had that since she was a kid but now…Oh! I bet next time I pay her a visit she’ll have an entire house made for little creatures…” she laughed letting the handmade bed on the coffee table. “What now…” she wondered taking a seat at the couch and putting her feet on the table, next to the tiny bed. “Wait for her or go to sleep? Here’s the question.” She asked before a loud yawn escaped her lips. To Ian’s ears it sounded more like a roar but he managed to compose himself. That gigantic lady was scaring him without even knowing.

With Ian safely hidden and the new giantess relaxing on the couch time flew by quickly. It wasn’t long before the thick lady started snoring. Ian marveled at her impressive beauty. Even lightly sleeping this woman was undeniably gorgeous. With her MASSIVE breasts barely contained in her outstretched blouse, her slim arms fallen slightly to the side, she was lying supine on the gigantic sofa, her enormous feet resting on the coffee table, her  thick thighs hugged tightly by her dark blue skirt. It took Ian great effort to avert his gaze from the proudly outlined, gigantic, pumpkin sized bulge at her crotch but he eventually did it. With the image of the enormous sleeping beauty on his head and his stomach evidently growling Ian managed to fall asleep.

End Notes:

Please leave a review on what you think so far. What is this new giantess? Will she spot Ian?

Chapter 3 by toy

 Ian saw a lot of weird dreams that night. He couldn’t tell, but he was pretty sure he was rocking and twisting in his sleep. Hopefully the noises he was making were too faint to reach the giantess’s ears. Undoubtedly, the gigantic lady who was snoring lightly in the living room, was having a rather peaceful, relaxing sleep. And that was a stark contrast between the two. On the one hand, Ian, the tiny little human, was having a fidgety sleep, his stress evident in his subconscious fear of not being spotted. On the other hand, the newly arrived giantess, blissfully unaware of the tiny’s presence, napping on the skyscraper sized couch, totally unbothered by anything. Her overwhelming enormity and powerful, dominant size proved more than enough to secure her a restful sleep. Who would even think of disrupting such a huge being? The weight of only one of her massive, Amazonian legs was more than enough to crush a legion of foolish crusaders. Each one of her gigantic tits could easily smother a few fully operational human tanks under it’s prodigious weight. Not to mention the heavy, undoubtedly gargantuan penis hiding between her legs which even flaccid would rival a human submarine in size.

 But the nap of the two, no matter peaceful or turbulent, would quickly come to an abrupt end, as the rustling of keys and the opening and closing of the main door woke both of them up. Ada entered into the house and the first thing she did was to-

“MOM!” -let out a loud scream.

“Ergh…” the napping giantess replied, the sleep still evident in her voice. “Hey honey…”

“What are you doing here?!” Ada asked instantly, the tone of her voice suggesting she was a bit surprised. It was evident that she wasn’t expecting her.

“Like what it seems I’m doing…” the colossal lady managed to reply after a rather long yawn. “I’m paying my daughter a visit. Surprise!”

“Uhm…Is it an anniversary or something? Cause I can’t really recall you telling me about an incoming visit…”

“That’s because I didn’t.” the mature giantess pointed.” Why? Does it have to be a special occasion for me to come say hi and see how you’re doing? Now come here and give your big mommy a nice old hug!” She said as she planted her bare feet on the ground and grabbed Ada’s hand pulling her in a tight welcoming hug. Ian definitely felt the ground shake at the giantess’s heavy footfalls but he was clearly taken aback by the sound of their enormous tits mashing together. It was like two ridiculously oversized water balloons bumping together with a loud “PLWAMP”. From his point of view, the only thing he could steal glimpses at was their thick calves and slender ankles. Ada was still in her gladiator sandals which highlighted her powerful yet soft delicate toes, while her mother stood next to her, dominating the floor with her similarly gorgeous feet, meaty toes painted a nice French pedicure. Ian gulped at the sight, since even her pinky toe easily dwarfed him in size.

“OK! OK!” Ada said trying to escape her mother’s smothering embrace. “Mom you’re smothering me!”

“Oh…Oops…” the enormous mother said letting her loving daughter off of her affectionate hug. “Sorry honey…It’s that I’ve long time to see you.”

“You were here two weeks ago.”

“Really? Time goes by so slowly when you’re all alone…I thought it was over a month. I kinda missed you to be honest.” The poofy bun giantess spoke softly, to which Ada raised an eyebrow.

“Are you sure your surprise visit is just to say hi? Is there something you would like to tell me about?” Ian heard Ada say, smelling suspicion in her tone. There came a booming sound indicating that the gigantic duo took a sit on the couch, which creaked under their prodigious rears.

“What? No… Nothing out of the ordinary. Same old same old…” her mother replied genuinely.” You know… Running errands, doing house chores, hanging around with my fellow middle aged friends…” There was a monotonous rhythm in her words, probably a hint of how boring she found her recent way of life. This made Ian wonder how a giantess such as herself spent her time. Being so utterly enormous would probably affect the way she lived. He thought she would do anything she wanted, like a living goddess, but what he was hearing was quite similar to a healthy human lifestyle. In fact, hadn’t he known more about her giant size, her words would easily pass for his own mother’s. “But enough about me…How are you doing?”

“Me? Oh well…” Ada replied to which Ian felt his heart flutter in his chest. Was she about to tell her mother about him? Was she a person to trust? “ Pretty much everything flows smoothly. Library, home… A few social gatherings here and there….In fact, I’m just coming from a friend’s party-Wait! Where did you find that?!” Ada asked and almost jumped out of her seat noticing Ian’s bed on the coffee table. Due to its small size it wasn’t till that moment that she noticed it.

“Oh you mean this?” her mother asked back bending over and plucking the handmade bed between two fingers. “On the nightstand next to your bed. I found it rather charming that you keep making things for itty bitty little bugs. Why? Is it so important?”

“Uhm…Yes! I mean…No!” Ada bit her lip. “ No, it’s not so important…Not that I don’t mind losing it though…Did you… Did you find anything else…that…uhm…caught your interest?”

“Like what?”

“You know…stuff…”

“No, nothing significant. I’m not a pervert looking around your stuff when you’re away, you know.” The gigantic mother replied looking at her daughter who seemed to act weird.

 “Phew… That was close.” Ada whispered between words which thankfully went unnoticed. “Anyway, I see a bag over there. It even has your name “Samantha” labeled in front.”

“Oh yeah I forgot to tell you: I’m planning on spending a few days staying here with you. I hope that you don’t mind.” The enormous mother stated before looking around pouting her lips. ”No offense dear, your house could really appreciate a nice clean.”

“Hey!”

“Oh sush young lady! Mother knows best!” Samantha was quick to confront her daughter. “I won’t take no for an answer.”

“But..”

“No buts…” Samantha said before breaking a smile and raising a finger. “Young lady you ‘re to be spoiled by your mother’s delicious cooking and meticulous house tidying skills. You’re to enjoy the company and warmth of big old Samantha!” she said before letting out a loud giggle.

“You had this rehearsed in front of the mirror?” Ada replied stifling a chuckle.

“As a matter of fact yes…Only a couple of times though.”

“Alright if that’s the case…” Ada said adopting a more serious tone, realizing the sudden turn of events. “You’re free to stay as long as you want…”

“Great! I knew you wouldn’t have a problem with-…”

“…Provided you respect some of my rules.” Ada stated firmly. Samantha blinked, staring at her daughter and wondering where she was going with that. “You see there is someone I met yesterday. A person who is in absolute need of my help…and I’m about to provided it.”

“Some of your friends?” Samantha asked, intrigued by her daughter’s seriousness.

“ I consider him a friend yes…” Ada resumed.

“Him?” Samantha asked, clearly confused.

“ Yeah him…You see I met someone who… how to put it… uhm…let’s just say that he is a bit different than what you’re used to seeing so far…He is a human.”

 Samantha kept staring blankly, the look on her face showing she was trying to fathom on what she just heard. Ada decided to enlighten her a bit.

“ In case you don’t know, humans are just like us except much much smaller. They are sentient, have the same needs with us…basically everything is the same except their tiny size.” Ada resumed, trying to avoid all the unnecessary details about the giant – human war, the whole magic barrier thing and stuff. She hoped her mother would show some understanding  and not exert all her vicious giantess dominance on the unlucky young man.

“How small are we talking?” Samantha asked, to which Ada made a gesture with her index finger and thump, the gap in between about the approximate size of Ian. To Samantha and Ada it was equivalent to half an inch.

“Only that? That’s microscopic!” the poofy bun giantess exclaimed before connecting the dots. “ That’s where the tiny little handmade bed comes in! You’re hiding him in your house!”

Ada nodded, the sudden enthusiasm of her Amazonian mother filling her with immediate regret. She instantly wondered if she made a terrible mistake telling her. Perhaps she should have talked to Ian first. But everything happened too fast. She had no other choice.

“So where is he now? I want to meet him.”

“Please, mom, I expect you to treat him as an equal. Don’t tell anyone about him.”

“Alright, now show him.” Samantha said already scanning the floor for any signs of the itty bitty boy.

“Uhm…I left him over here…” Ada pointed at the coffee table. “ Probably your arrival must’ve scared him and forced him to seek shelter. He must be hiding around here somewhere. Please approach with care.”

 Ian’s heart skipped a few beats hearing those words. He was still hiding behind the huge wooden logs when he saw the two giantesses starting to look for him. From across the floor, they looked even bigger, their heavy feet making the ground shake despite their profound attempts to light walk. They were tiptoeing, moving around slowly always on the lookout for any signs of him. The tense moments turned even more agonizing when he saw that Samantha was unknowingly coming to his direction.

“I feel like I’m playing cat and mouse except there is no mouse but a human…” the barefoot giantess said as she stepped into the kitchen her eyes never leaving the ground. “Not that it would make such a huge difference considering his miniscule size so to speak…” Her massive breasts jiggling on her every step, she kept looking for him unable to hide her curiosity.

“Ian!” Ada called his name from the living room, still looking for him. “Please come out! Don’t be afraid!”

“ So his name is Ian? Cute.” Samantha said when she made a turn to look under the kitchen table. She unknowingly passed right over the pile of logs but didn’t spot him. Ian gulped at the image of her gigantic foot appearing and stomping the very ground in front of him, her soft yet meaty French pedicured toes touching and lifting off of the floor with unimaginable force! Samantha had beautiful feet but the relative size made them look absolutely monstrous! Her big toe alone was about twice as large as Ian!

 Ian felt he was about to be spotted. The buxom giantess was literally over him. He had to act quickly. Seeing no other option she jumped out and kicked off running like a maniac towards Ada who was still scanning the living room for him! It was his chance now that Samantha wasn’t looking!

 As he kept sprinting, he could still hear and feel the vibrations behind him. Turning his head around, he saw that Samantha was still searching for him next to the kitchen table, totally oblivious of him running at the opposite direction. He found her on one knee, her pencil skirt hugging her massive butt like a skin tight latex suit. Damn she was freaking enormous! Even bigger than Ada who was a buxom giantess herself!

 Entering the living room, he saw Ada at the distance. She was busy searching behind some huge furniture. Suddenly, as he was running full sprint, he saw her standing up and turning around. She was coming towards him. “Great! In this way she ‘ll- Oh no…NO!” It was just at this moment he noticed that she wasn’t looking down at him. She was looking straight ahead!

“Well maybe he’s not here…” Ian heard a booming voice overhead as Ada lifted a prodigious sandaled foot and raised it up to the sky. Her flowing dress lifting with the motion of her thick thigh, she was about to make a step! Ian barely managed to duck under the couch when her foot came crushing down with an earthshattering THUD! A gust of wind hit him and sent him flying all the way to the other side of the skyscraper sized sofa fully exposing him once again!

 Ada resumed her walk, totally oblivious to the tiny she almost crushed under her giant feet. Her enormous breasts jiggled and bounced, hindering her line of sight straight down. With such huge breasts it was impossible to observe the situation at her feet, so she unknowingly deprived the tiny human the chance to come to her. Ian was still on his own.

 Getting up, Ian saw Ada stepping way from him, her enormous rear bouncing under her dress. Unsure on what to do, he decided it was best to seek cover once again. The sofa was of limits, so he thought heading towards the coffee table. The moment he started running though, the light went toff and he immediately found himself in a shadow.

“Well well well…” A loud voice thundered overhead as he was a greeted with a pair of enormous tanned feet that stood literally in front of him. Ten round plump digits, each one adorned with a perfectly maintained French pedi, wiggled and played excitingly as the gigantic owner acknowledged the tiny human’s presence. “What do we have here?!” Samantha said playfully, the satisfaction of finding the boy first evident in her voice. “If it isn’t the little human Ada just told me about…”

 Ian couldn’t but feel immediately overwhelmed in Samantha’s presence. Being on the floor in front of a 450 feet tall behemoth was jaw dropping to say the least. Looking at him past the monumental swell of her large breasts, she was like a true goddess. Her sweater made a good job covering her gigantic mounds but did absolutely nothing to conceal their prodigious size. Each one was at least the sized of her head, certainly a cup size very far down the alphabet, provided there was an actual a bra capable of holding onto the enormous weight of those bazookas.

“Nice to meet you honey...” the giantess whispered and with a smooth motion she offered her big toe for him to kiss. Ian certainly didn’t know how to react to that. He just stood there, staring at the massive round toe right in front of his face, unsure on how to proceed. “Go on honey! Don’t be afraid! Give it a nice kiss!” she said and poked his face forcing a kiss out of him. “That’s a good boy!” she exclaimed using the said toe to pat his hair approvingly. “I’m Samantha, Ada’s mother!” She withdrew her foot and let it rest right next to her other one. This had the unexpected effect of flashing him with a brief upskirt view of the situation between her legs. True to the standards of the land, Ian was greeted with an enormous futa cock that was hanging idly between her legs, resting atop a pair of cantaloupe sized balls. Her skirt was bulging abnormally at her crotch, but seeing that fat meaty penis in all its glory from that point of view was intimidating beyond belief. Ian estimated it to be about 12 inches had it been human sized. Strangely Ian managed to catch a peak at her mature vagina right under her heavy balls, the puffiness of the outer fatter folds instantly imprinting on his mind.

“Mom!” Ada interrupted as another pair of gigantic feet appeared and boomed in front of Ian. “You found him!”

“Yeah I did.” Samantha said, intentionally adopting a more casual pose with her feet slightly apart. She knew she wasn’t wearing any panties that day but the feeling of displaying her oversized genitals to the poor tiny gave her a sense of superiority. As if she wanted to assert her dominance from the first instance. “But I have to say that you haven’t trained him well. He might be cute but he has to acknowledge his superiors.”

“Train him? Superiors? What the hell are you talking about!” Ada said immediately squatting down and plucking Ian up. She brought him about chest level, not wanting him to stay on the floor, only imagining how terrifying her mother must look from down there. “I believe you got me wrong here! Ian is my friend! I’m not superior by any means! You’d better figure this quickly or else I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to leave!”

“Oh come on!” Samantha laughed. “How can something so tiny be equal to you? To us? I mean he’s even smaller than my pinky! I bet you could force him down your cock if you’d try.”

“Mom!” Ada said cupping Ian gently in her palm. She was embarrassed her little friend had to hear all that. But more importantly she was starting to get at her own mother: she couldn’t understand the perceptions she had for humans. Apparently, she was old school. Like the violent dominant giantesses depicted in the books. “Promise me that you won’t hurt Ian no matter what!”

“Ok Ok…”

“Promise me that you’ll protect him and treat him with respect till we find a way to return him back! Promise!” Ada was bursting out loud.

“Fine whatever…” Samantha said with a twist of her hand. She turned her back to Ada and went for the huge couch.

“My house my rules remember?” Ada insisted, but she somehow felt she was talking to the hand.

“Enough said!” Samantha spoke with such force that the windows rattled. Ada threw her a paralyzing glare to which she responded with an electrifying glimpse. “Your secret’s safe with me. I’m not gonna hurt him. But don’t expect me to be all silly loving with him like you are.”

Ada uncapped her hand and looked at Ian. He was bedazzled. She decided to answer for him.” OK then…You can stay.”

There was no other choice.

End Notes:

Please leave a review.

Chapter 4 by toy

The rest of the night went out relatively smoothly. After a few weird glimpses and some abrupt word exchanging here and there, Ada took Ian to her own room. Her mother Samantha was well accommodated in the living room, having put her things in order and preparing to resume her sleep on the couch. After they wished goodnight, Ian managed to steal a glimpse of Samantha’s great body, his eyes almost falling out of their sockets at the sight of those gargantuan, head sized tits of hers flopping heavily out of her blouse. “ Gosh she is freaking enormous…I bet she is even bigger than Ada…”

 As they entered Ada’s room, Ada quickly closed the door behind her and placed Ian on that gigantic bed of hers. The huge mattress expanded on all directions making Ian feel even smaller than he already was. It felt like being in a never ending field except smoother and… cozier. Yet the tiny human couldn’t appreciate the warmth of the situation. Ada knelt in front of him so that she would be as close to him as possible, not having to tower over him with her gigantic form. “So…Is everything alright?”

 Ian turned to look up at her. “Well…As alright as it can be with a monstrously large giantess walking around the house…” he said stating the obvious. Ada’s arrival meant he was safe for now but he couldn’t hide his concern as far as Samantha was concerned. Her entire behavior wasn’t quite appealing to him. “Perhaps we should reconsider our options. I don’t think I should be left alone with her…”

“And you think coming with me is better? I don’t think so!” Ada was quick to say, something that took Ian by surprise. “Remember the incident with Laura? You were almost found back there…No we can’t risk it. You’re staying home mister.”

“ Please, you can’t leave me with your mother. She will… she’ll kill me!”

“Hey!” Ada poked him with a tree trunk finger. “Nothing bad is going to happen. She promised me…” she said reassuringly. “Mom keeps her promises. You’ve nothing to fear.”

….

Next morning Ian woke up to the sound of booming footsteps stomping heavily on the ground. Getting up she was greeted with the image of a completely nude Ada strutting towards the kitchen, not even a hint of shame in her drowzy morning parade. It always felt weird to watch up at her, but having to actually see a giantess with her giant fat cock bobbing up and down first thing in the morning was a whole new level of experience! When she returned she was clad in her usual attire, a skimpy bulging loincloth that struggled to contain her large meaty penis and a matching bikini top that was a couple of sizes too small. She was holding a slice of bread and some fruit which she quickly put next to Ian. “I’ve got to leave early for work today. Here’s some breakfast. Do you think you can handle being around mom?”

“Not really.” Ian responded averting his gaze from the giant bulge in front of him. Ada was busy combing her hair, unfazed that her crotch was level with Ian’s position on the desk. He had to look up and up to avoid her enormous bulge which was presented right in front of his face as if it was the most usual thing in the world.

“Don’t be a fool.” Ada interrupted. “I believe you two started off on the wrong foot. To my mind, I think you will even manage to get along well with each other.” She said leaving her huge hairbrush on a drawer under the desk. “As long as you avoid being on the floor when she walks around. She doesn’t mind where she puts her feet as far as I remember…”

“This isn’t funny Ada…” Ian said.

“Relax…I’m just teasing you.” She said with a giggle. It was evident that somehow the relationship between the two had gone on a different new level. They would joke about each other and not really mind… At least Ada didn’t. After all it wasn’t she that was in danger of being trampled by the colossal feet of a 450 feet tall behemoth lady. “Anyway, I’ll have to go now. I’ll be back at noon. See ya!” Ada said before bending down and giving poor Ian a full body kiss, coating him in a thin layer of saliva. She kicked off immediately after that, her thundering footsteps fading away as she went on to leave the house.

“Great…” Ian said to himself. “Now what…” He was left alone in a house with a mature thick giantess walking around. A giantess who, according to her recent behavior, didn’t think very highly of humans. Who knows what would she do to him now that Ada, his protector, was gone? He decided he didn’t want to find out. As long as he was in Ada’s room he wouldn’t have to worry right? His eyes fell on the pile of fruit Ada left for him. His stomach growled. It’s only then he remembered that he hadn’t eaten since yesterday. With Samantha’s sudden arrival, he was forced to seek shelter from the enormous, heavily stomping giantess, neglecting dinner completely. Not seeing any problem, he went on and started eating.

 He took an apple. It was weird that this new land had similar fruit to his home world. It was red and delicious just like the ones he used to eat…except it was the size of his head. Strangely even regular things such as fruit, which were considered normal for his size, were actually twice as big. Alas, it would require at least a ton of them to properly feed a giantess…To them there were nothing more than grains. He took another one. Also delicious.

 In a slow but steady pace he managed to satisfy his hunger. While eating, he couldn’t but wonder how strangely funny this new oversized world really was. Images of the humongous houses from Ada’s trip to the library came to mind. There were truly gargantuan…Massive structures going all the way to the sky, bigger than entire stadiums…Yet the entire environment was scaled to Ian’s own size. The wooden fences towered over fir trees like they were little flowers, the huge rocks were nothing but pebbles on the vast road, pebbles that were casually crushed under the huge soles of the walking giantess’s sandals while, even strong animals, like horses, were nothing but little playthings for the gigantic girls to play with… The whole scenery screamed of the giantesses’ enormous size which was even more prominent due to the size comparison. Ian felt like a bug in this world. Except he was no bug. It was them that they were enormous.

 By the time he was done eating there came a loud rumble from outside the closed door, which could only mean one thing.” Oh no…”

Samantha was up.

“Oh please no…” he exclaimed as the sound of Ada’s mother’s footsteps reached his ears. He could recognize that sound from afar: if a giantess was to walk nearby the entire room would shake while the rhythmic booms and thuds foretold the incoming arrival. He was pretty used to this by now. Therefore… She was coming for him!

 Unsure on what to do he dove under the custom made bed. Silly as it was, he thought that this childish idea would actually save him. He was already trembling at the idea of having to face the enormous lady yet again, but his heart skipped a beat when the door suddenly flew open and in came Samantha, the enormous buxom mature giantess and Ada’s mother. “Wakey wakey young man! Mommy’s here!”

 Peeking from below the handmade bed, he saw that she had a smirk on her face. But that was not what caught his eye. It was her choice of attire. She was completely nude!

“I guess you don’t want to keep a lady waiting now, do you?” she said as she intentionally stomped her feet on the ground to further emphasize her overwhelming enormity. The things on Ada’s desk rumbled and fell into totally different positions. “Show yourself pipsqueak!” she commanded, putting her hands on her hips. Her posture screamed of authority and power. The enormous elephant trunk that hang all the way to her knees was left proudly on display.

Ian knew this wasn’t going to end well. Seeing no other option he slowly emerged from his hiding place only to be greeted with the image of Samantha looking down on him, her giant head-sized breasts blocking her face and forming a shadow that engulfed almost the entire surface of the desk he was standing on. “Well well well…” her voice boomed overhead rattling his eardrums. “If it isn’t that tiny little boy I met yesterday…So how are you today young man? Slept well?” she asked stretching her arms above her head in a leisure way, causing her giant bazookas to jiggle heavily, intentionally intimidating the tiny boy underneath. Ian never thought he would be scared by a set of tits in his life, but the sight of those ginormous jugs in front of him proved him wrong. Seeing those heavy, impossibly oversized mega globes of breastflesh, palm sized areolas and puffy nipples proudly presented before him, he was immediately filled with fear and awe. Just a lift and drop and he would be a red dot under their unfathomable weight.

“Kneel in front of your superior…” Samantha spoke again. “A mere human doesn’t deserve to stand in front of a giantess…”

Ian was in no position to argue. He immediately got on his knees and hoped for the best. He was at her complete mercy.

“Lower!” she commanded. Ian jumped out of fear but quickly obeyed. Soon enough his forehead was on the solid wooden surface of desk accompanied by his trembling hands and knees. What would she do with him?

“Good…You may be little but you seem to be a quick learner. That’s good for you.” Samantha spoke overhead. “Now I believe I taught you yesterday how to greet your superiors. Let’s see what you’ve learned…” With these words she stepped closer and with a swift motion she lifted and stomped her right foot on the desk right next to him! The desk shook so heavily that whatever things were previously left standing, they now instantly dropped. His head still touching the surface, he could barely peek at those gigantic toes that wiggled and curled playfully, seemingly expecting something on his behalf. Not knowing how to proceed he just stayed there, praying that this crazy giantess wouldn’t hurt him for his lack of…social mannerism?

“ Lesson number one: Whenever a giantess makes you the honor of showing you her feet, the only appropriate gesture of your appreciation is to run and plant a kiss on her big toe. This is the only real way to greet a giantess. Consider this as an analogous alternative of shaking hands. I believe this is what you lowly humans do back in your world right? Well, instead of a handshake you’ll pamper our gorgeous toes with little kisses… After all it’s the only thing you can reach with how pathetically microscopic you human are!” Samantha said and moved her boat sized foot even closer to Ian. She had to bring her knee almost all the way up her chest, since the desk was waist high to her, smothering her huge tit in the process. This had the undesired effect of leaving her fat cock dangling unceremoniously between her legs, a fact that made it bump on the underside of the desk with a soft THUD. “Let’s see what your little mouth is capable of…”

Ian heard the buxom giantess’s words and couldn’t believe his ears…What kind of sick mind would think of such a thing? He was about to protest when her huge hand came crushing down the desk with earth shattering force! “Lesson number two! Never keep a giantess waiting!”

 With that he immediately stood up and as much as his trembling knees allowed, he kicked off jogging towards the enormous foot. She could feel Samantha’s gaze down on him, inspecting his every move. He couldn’t see it but he was pretty sure she was smirking with satisfaction on how effortlessly she was dominating him. He even cursed himself for breaking so easily but what was he supposed to do? He was tiny and she was huge! Not really thinking much he went on and approached her big toe. Even with him standing, the huge digit was dwarfing him in size. He had to jump on the spot to reach her French pedicured toe nail. Without further due he leaned in and kissed it as he was ordered. The giantess’s skin was remarkably soft and yielding, without the slightest hint of smell. It was really weird how she managed to keep her feet so well maintained and smooth. Normally he would expect that part of her body to be rough and filled with hard skin but nothing could be further from the truth.

“Is that it? I didn’t feel a thing.” Samantha spoke overhead. “Maybe you should use some tongue. Or even a nice lick….Go on. Since it’s your first time I’ll be kind enough to give a second chance. You certainly don’t want to leave a lady unsatisfied now, do you? Do it again.”

Ian reluctantly approached the fat digit once again. This time he hugged it with all his strength, shoved his face deep into the yielding flesh and forcefully attacked it with his tongue. The toe didn’t even move. It just stood there idly, lazy and large, receiving the poor human’s pitiful tries. “Hm…that’s better…” Samantha moaned from above. Apparently his action yielded the expected result. For Samantha, the feeling of so easily dominating another being with such a lowly part of her body was intoxicating. With a tap, she shoved him back and pressed her powerful toe on him, crushing his lungs and forcing all the air out of his body in a long agonizing exhale. Having him pinned under her, she addressed him once again, resuming his seemingly endless series of lessons. “Lesson number three: Do you feel how heavy my toe is? You must be thinking that I’m applying full pressure right now…yet I’m just letting my cute little big toe rest on you…No pressure at all.” She said firmly. “ Which brings us to our next lesson…If you don’t want to end up as a red dot of blood under our gorgeous feet you should be careful where you put your tiny insignificant self. It will be your duty to avoid our perfect  feet as we move around the house. We can’t really know where you are all the time and you are too small for us to see…So if you want to live, you’d better stay away from our path…” she instructed and with a final push she let go of the tiny boy, freeing him from his fleshy prison. Ian immediately turned sideways and grasped for air. Hadn’t he known better, he would bet the weight of her huge digit was like a fully loaded bench press bar crushing his chest like a piston.

 Samantha withdrew her foot from the table and let it fall to the ground next to the other one. She adopted her usual pose, legs slightly apart and hands on hips asserting her dominance, and went on to look down on the tiny human once again.” Being so massive can be so empowering…” she thought to herself when her eyes fell on him…He was running away! “Hey!”

 It took Ian a moment of clarity to take this important decision. The moment the giantess was distracted he kicked off running…He didn’t know what pushed him but he couldn’t just sit there and be a plaything to the mature giantess’s kinky whims. Panting heavily, his tiny little legs got him almost o the edge of the desk…Just a little more and he would be able to jump over and reach Ada’s bed…Maybe then he would find a decent way out or a good hiding place…BUT WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!

FLWAMP!!

 A solid tanned wall appeared and fell in front of him with an massive shake! He collided with it, bumping face first to the sturdy wall and fell back on his back. He was officially trapped! His way out was effectively blocked, along with his dreams of escaping which were crumbling down like a house of cards…”Leaving already? Oh but we’re just getting started!” Samantha’s voice boomed overhead, fully acknowledging his attempt to escape. “Lesson number four: In my slightest suspicion of you trying to escape, disobeying an order or goddess forbid you telling any of this to Ada you’ll be severely punished!” the buxom giantess sang from above. “And oh my! I t seems to me that some bad boy was trying to get away… Why would you ever want to leave darling? Aren’t we having fun together?”

 Ian looked up and gulped at the sight. He quickly found himself in a shadow as Samantha’s huge open palm started descending slowly towards him. He could see her smirking face between the gaps of her huge tree trunk fingers, the smile of cruelty in her lips declaring that she was clearly enjoying this. He tried to get up but he was quickly caught in her fist and brought up in front of her face.

“ Leaving already?” the giantess pouted her lips, feigning sadness. Form this perspective, Ian managed to look straight into her face and noticed her poofy bun black hair that gave her an athletic/maternal look, her brown eyes and her full lips. She looked like an older version of Ada except a more cruel one. “ Now what should a lovely, kind lady such as myself do to a disobedient, misbehaving little bug boy? I believe a punishment is in order…”

“Why are you doing this?” Ian spoke back. “What have I done to deserve such treatment? Leave me alone already!” he burst out, only to regret it instantly. Samantha’s grip tightened around him like a huge constrictor, making it difficult for him to breathe.

“Isn’t it obvious? Because you’re tiny and I’m huge. Because you’re a weak insignificant human and I’m an all powerful giantess…Honestly, you should thank me for giving you such valuable lessons. I’m teaching you your place in society, how to properly behave around your superiors and the only thing in your mind is how to escape…Tsk tsk tsk…I don’t think so. You should be punished…” her voice was astonishingly stoic and calm. It was as if she had everything planned from the beginning.

“Now, since I’ve got some work to do around the house I think it’s only natural to punish you in one and only way…” she giggled with excitement. Her whole fist suddenly began losing altitude, her face distancing away. Ian saw her gargantuan tits soon block her view up her face, her nipples and areolas slowly coming to a state of erection. Moving along her slim waist, past her belly button, Ian was soon level with her wide thick hips. It was then that his trip came to a stop…

“What now…” he wondered but he was quick to receive an answer, as Samantha tilted her fist to the side and he was greeted with her enormous glistening cockhead! Her glans were partially exposed out of her tight foreskin, as her wide, abyssally dark cock slit gaped greedily, eager to accept him in its smothering embrace. The entire bulbous tip instantly filled his view, coming closer and closer, appearing large and larger till with a loud “POP” it swallowed him whole. “Mmm….” She moaned from above, savoring the feeling of shoving a tiny human down the length of her large fat cock. Sliding a finger over her full slit, he pushed Ian’s kicking legs all the way in, till what was left of him was nothing more than a small lump on her pole sized sperm tube. Her shaft muscles pinned him in place, securing him in position, not driving him towards her spacious balls yet. “Make sure not to wiggle much now boy…We wouldn’t want you skyrocketing all the way to ceiling, trust me…” she laughed before letting her huge meaty penis dangle between her knees in a state of semi arousal. “Now If you’ll excuse me…I have some work to do…Oh look at this place!” she laughed before grabbing her feather and starting dusting Ada’s room like a good old mother who appreciates a clean, neat house. Her cock bouncing up and down with loud slaps across her thighs posed absolutely no problem…it actually served to punish the naughty human even greater. “It feels so good to be enormous…” Samantha said to herself, a sly smirk forming on her face.   

End Notes:

Leave a review!

Chapter 5 by toy

 If someone were to catch an imaginary glimpse at Ada’s household, they wouldn’t notice anything unusual… except for how neat it was. Everything would seem nice and clean. The bedrooms would appear meticulously organized, the bed nicely lain, smelling lavender from the freshly washed cotton sheets. The kitchen all shiny and neat, the open windows helping to air out the delicious smells from the freshly cooked, steaming hot veggie soup that was still sizzling slowly into the big pot on the fireplace. Even the living room, the floor swept and moped carefully, would let out a nice smell of cleanness, the result of an experienced woman’s touch. If that specific someone were to look even deeper, they would surely notice the culprit of that outstanding settling of chores. A statuesque landlady, with a feather on hand, was busy dusting off all the nooks and crannies of the house, happily whistling a cheerful tune as she kept on with her work. The whole image would seem so appealing and warm, that it would make that certain someone wonder if it was specifically taken out of a housewife magazine of the previous decades.

 Yet there would be a few subtle details impossible to miss. Details that had to do with the enormous, low hanging elephant trunk of a cock that was swinging like a pendulum between the lady’s thick thighs as she swiftly moved from one place to another.

 “There we go…” Samantha said before her dusting came to an end. “Much better now…All nice and clean!” She turned around, her large breasts jiggling from the motion, and proceeded to put her dusting tool back into place. Her work was officially over. It was already noon but a look around the house left her satisfied with the result.

 “ There’s still time till Ada gets back home…I guess I could spend some time with the little pipsqueak…” she said as she made herself comfortable on the couch. “Let’s see how he is doing…” Grabbing her cock she lifted it up and gently peeled her ample foreskin back. Her fat glands poked free, the lump on the underside of her glistening tip was still evident like a small protrusion obstructing the final part of her pole sized sperm tube. Running a finger on the bottom of her meaty shaft she couldn’t but gently tease her fat length, poking and flicking the tiny boy trapped inside her. Ian instantly wiggled in place, sending chills down her spine, causing a glob of clear precum to form on the very tip of her cock slit. “Mmm…Keep doing that and I might consider leaving you in there for another couple of hours…” she moaned but fought against the urge to do so, her hands slowly traveling down to the base of her shaft. Using both of them, she encircled her powerful girth and, after pressing on either side, she began squeezing, a motion similar to the one using to press out toothpaste from the tube. Her gaping slit gushed even more pre, the drop on the tip gaining in volume as her hands kept coming closer to her glands, squeezing more and more of her fat penis. The pressure on her urethra became so much, increasing by the second, until with a final “POP” the tiny Ian pooped into the huge bead of cock precum. He started kicking and flailing around, aiming for the surface. His head quickly broke the surface tension, instantly taking long forceful breaths of fresh air.

“Oh my…Was my cock too much for you? I bet it was…” Samantha teased seeing that the poor boy almost drowned in her pre. “By the way I’ve never considered giving birth from my cock…But seeing you pop out of my giant slit like that, like a teeny tiny excuse of a newborn, it certainly got my mind going…” she said before taping the boy on the head and smashing the formed drop, the trail of the viscous clear liquid connecting the cock tip with her tree trunk finger like a thread. “And that concludes your punishment for now…”

 For Ian the entire experience was completely different. Trapped in a tight, slimy place, pressed from all sides in total darkness, he suddenly felt some unidentified force pushing him out. The pressure was unbearable…He thought he would die in there, trapped in a massive giantess’s brutal cock, when, in an instant, he felt himself shoved out, left to float in some sort of thick liquid…Opening his eyes he immediately began looking for air… His head broke through the surface and started breathing greedily… Air filled his lungs…”I’m still alive…” Panting heavily, he twisted his head around, only to find himself in a shadow as a huge finger appeared and pressed down on him, smashing the huge bubble he was floating into with a soft “plop”. “What the…” he exclaimed upon figuring where he was: Still on Samantha’s massive penis!

“Oh my…Look at how tiny you are next to my cock! I bet it must look absolutely gigantic to you! Like…Like a huge tower! A tower of a powerful meaty giantess’s cock!” Samantha exclaimed noticing the size difference. Just the tip of her engorged dong was about ten times the human’s size! It was beyond comprehension! She shook her semi aroused girth back and forth, letting it flop around heavily, noticing that the tiny boy was still stuck on her glistening tip. Despite him resting on her most sensitive spot, the human was so light she could barely feel him. “Tell me young man: How does it feel to be so small next to my magnificence?”

 Ian was still trying to compose himself. The sudden back and forth flopping left him all disoriented and dizzy. The fact that he could be so easily dominated, just by a single motion of a cock shake, made him want to perish…He was so damn tiny compared to these big dicked giantesses! All he wanted was this horrible nightmare to end…

“No answer? Well I guess you can’t find words to describe your awe…It’s OK.” Samantha stated feigning compassion. “What can a giantess do? It’s not my fault my cock is the size of a ship to you…But don’t worry. You’ll get used to it eventually.” She pressed her finger once again, rubbing and pinning him on her spongy cock head. Ian was unable to show even the slightest form of resistance. “Now…” she said as she stood up, her massive cock still on hand. “I believe there’s a training session waiting for you…Aren’t you eager to have mommy Samantha train you? To transform you into a proper pet from the tiny insignificant pipsqueak you currently are?” Samantha said cheerfully. Her tone was a bit more playful, seemingly treating the whole situation like a game she clearly enjoyed.

“So…” she resumed not really expecting an answer. Not that the tiny boy’s voice would reach her ears in the first place. “As you can clearly see this house is simple too big for you…” she stood up and began her walk around the house, the tiny human still adhered to her fat cock head. It was a great opportunity to show him the house using her gigantic penis as an index. “Take this table for example…” she pointed her cock towards the coffee table. “You would be a goner if you were to fall from such a height…Well, it’s only knee height to me and Ada but such a fall would be clearly fatal for you…And we wouldn’t want that, would we?” She giggled before moving on to the kitchen. “Or regular items…” she grabbed a giant sized plate and brought it in front of her cock holding it with both hands. “…Such as this one. If Ada or me were to accidentally put it where you’re standing, you’d be crushed instantly. It’s clearly too heavy for you. Even without food on.” She put the giant plate back into place and made a turn on her heel, intentionally sending her large cock slap on her thigh, the impact rumbling Ian’s entire world. ”Oops…I hope you don’t mind me…” she laughed, before walking to the huge door. She stopped in front of a few discarded shoes next to the huge cabinet, her cock left to hang and dangle freely between her thick legs in a way that the large tip was aiming down at them. “And of course you want to avoid these things over here…I can only imagine how hard would it be if you ended up in our shoes trapped under our toes…Or even worse ending up as a red dot of blood under these leather soles… Oh you tiny humans must have it rough in this giant world now, don’t you? I mean the dangers are so many…You should really be grateful that you have me and Ada looking after you…” she teased once again. “Then again, most of the dangers have to do with us accidentally trampling you, killing you, eating you… So, I guess we giantesses are both a friend and an enemy!” The buxom giantess burst out laughing, her massive tits jiggling on her chest.

********

“Mom! I’m home!” Ada said as soon as she entered the house. She quickly got out of her sandals discarding them in the pile of shoes that were next to the door.

“Hey honey!” Samantha said from the kitchen, busy stirring the soup on the huge pot on the fireplace. She was clad in a white apron below the waist and a tank top that was stretching uncontrollably in the chest area. Nothing betrayed the lack of panties if you were to look at her from the front. “How was your day?”

“Same old…Where’s Ian?” Ada asked walking into the living room and taking a seat on the couch. She clearly noticed a few changes, namely that the house was neat and shining, but she saw no sign of her tiny friend.

“Straight to the point huh?” Samantha laughed from the other room. “Don’t worry…Are you comfortable on the couch? Hang on a second… Don’t move.”

“What does me being comfortable have to do with Ian? What are you planning-“ Ada’s voice was cut midsentence when she spotted Ian on the floor running towards her. She could swear she also heard a very surprising “NOW!” escaping her mother’s lips, adding even further to her perplexed mind.

“Oh hey Ian how did you-“ Her words were halted once again noticing the looming presence of her mother appearing right behind him, her enormous bare feet giving chase to the tiny human.

“Just stand still Ada. Ian over here has something to show you.” Samantha said firmly.

Ada was clearly surprised. What did rally take her aback was that the very moment Ian reached her feet, he quickly made a bow, his forehead reaching the ground, and planted a kiss on her big toe! “Ian!” Ada instantly withdrew her foot and bent down between her legs to grab the little human. “What are you doing? Why did you kiss my toe?” she asked holding him in her fist and looking straight at his face.

“Didn’t you like it my mistress? Let me make it up to you…”

“Mistress? What are you talking about? I don’t get it…Ian don’t play tricks on me!” Ada exclaimed. Ian’s face was blank and he was trying to avoid her gaze. It was as if he was empty…As if he was…broken.

“Mom what’s going on?” Ada addressed her mother who was staring at the scene with a satisfying smirk on her face. “Why does Ian behave like that?”

“Like what? I see no problem with him showing his affection towards you…He kissed your toe. No big deal.” Samantha replied.

“No big deal? Ian wasn’t like that when I left him this morning! What did you do to him? Speak up!” Ada shot at her mother, slowly bringing the poor submissive human closer to her massive breast. She needed a way to calm him down and make him open up to her.

“Me? Nothing… I just taught him that it would be well received if he somehow showed you his gratitude for the things you ‘ve done for him. I mean a giantess to help a human? He should be at least grateful. This has never happened before.” Samantha crossed her arms under her impressive mountains, the tank top she was wearing stretching  to a point that both her areolas were showing underneath.

“Did you hurt him?”

“What? Of course not.” Samantha said. “And please lower your tone. This is no way to talk to your mother.”

“ Ian did she hurt you?” Ada spoke softly to Ian who was cuddling in the warmth of her enormous bikini clad boob. He turned to look up at her. She was looking at him with wide eyes. He then turned to look at Samantha. She gave him a paralyzing glare, a glare meaning certain punishment if he didn’t conceal her acts. What was he supposed to do?                  

End Notes:

What will Ian do? Speak or remain silent? What would you do?

Leave a review with your thoughts!

Chapter 6 by toy
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a bit long. Enjoy.

“Uhm…” Ian made to speak but paused almost instantly. Was he really going to speak? He couldn’t stand Samantha’s kinky acts but… was he sure he wanted to start a fight with a colossal lady, a true giantess such as herself? Her impossible size was a great attribute. She could easily crush him, trample him to death without even breaking a sweat…There were many ways she could kill him with, most of which involving her oversized body parts or her unfathomable weight…Just a stomp and he would be a goner…Her enormous foot could easily obliterate him…No, her foot was too much. A single toe was more than enough to do the job.

“Ergh…” Ada’s face loomed over Ian as he struggled to find words. “…Well, no…No, she didn’t…” Ian sighed admitting defeat. “ She just made me realize that I didn’t really have the chance to thank you for the trouble you’re getting into just to help me…” he resumed. With the corner of his eyes he noticed Samantha grinning triumphantly at the corner of the room. The smirk on her face was evil. It showed she had effectively broken him.

“Oh…” Ada seemed puzzled by his reply. Something didn’t fit quite well. “I didn’t know you felt this way… What I did was motivated by my affection of things smaller than me. Especially living ones. I would never leave a tiny little ADORABLE creature like you all weak and helpless!” she exclaimed rubbing his hair with a huge tree trunk finger of hers. “ There’s no need to act like that! I consider you a friend of mine! You don’t have to kiss any of my toes…even though it was kind of a nice gesture.”

“But honey, you should let the little human express himself…” Samantha was quick to interrupt as she took a seat next to Ada on the couch, her huge muscular thighs stretching the white apron she was wearing. “I think it would be inappropriate for you to compress the boy’s feelings. If he wants to worship your feet or any other of your body parts, then you should openly let him do so…Look at him.” She said as she threw her huge arm forward and grabbed the young man to put him on the vast coffee table. The moment he landed, he turned to see at the sitting ladies… His view was immediately filled with nothing but the duo of the enormous mother and daughter, as they comfortably sat on the couch across him. From this point of view they looked even bigger, their massive head sized breasts barely covered while their powerfully thick thighs were spread slightly apart to accommodate the gigantic bulges at their crotches. Ada’s skimpy loincloth left very little to imagination as her perky scrotum was showing through the sides of the strings, while Samantha’s white apron had a more than prominent bulge concealing her enormous phallus. The fact that she wore no underwear didn’t seem to bother her, especially considering that there was a tiny human literally between her legs, a man who could easily catch a glimpse at her naked crotch. “And then look at you.” Samantha resumed. “Look at how massive you are compared to him. How do you think he is viewing you as? Like a goddess of course! We are like glorious titanesses to him! It’s only natural for his sense of worship to kick in. He only sees you as a goddess that he wants to worship and love! Don’t suppress him from doing that!” Samantha said with authority, as Ada resumed having a puzzled look on her face.

“Is that so? Is this what you want Ian?” the gentle giantess asked as she turned towards him.” If that’s the case then feel free to do as you like. I won’t bother you. If you want to pamper my feet then be my guest. I can’t say I didn’t like it… It’s just…it came as surprise.”

“Yes…In fact he told me he wanted to worship you from the day you met but he was a bit timid to ask you…” Samantha lied. “What can I say? I guess it was easier for him to open up to me…But anyway. All that matters is that he finally confessed! From now on he will be your own personal worshiper!”

Ian couldn’t believe his ears. They were talking for him as if he wasn’t in the room. If he didn’t say something quickly his fate would be sealed. ”Hey I…”

“He even told me that he wants to meet some of your friends.”

“What?!” Both Ada and Ian said at the same time, but Ada’s thunderous voice easily dwarfed the poor human’s, and it seemed as if Ian didn’t protest at all.

“Yeah…He said that he’s not afraid anymore. He feels pretty sure that you’ll protect him no matter what. Perhaps they might even come up with a plan to get him back to his tiny little world. More brains are better than one after all.” Samantha resumed throwing a glance at the puny man. ”Yours doesn’t really count…Too small. No offense darling.”

“Wait a minute…This doesn’t make sense…” Ada smelled a rat. “To worship me I get it…But to open up to you? You who spoke so little of him? It doesn’t stick.” She threw a weird glance at her.

“A mother’s touch, honey.”

“And the urge to meet my friends? This morning he was too scared to even be in the same house with one giantess, you. Now he wants to be surrounded by multiple giantesses? This is nonsense…”

Ada bent over the coffee table, casting her shadow on the puny human. “Is this true Ian? You really want to meet my friends? Don’t you think it’s too dangerous?”

“Of course it is!” Ian immediately said…Only to catch a glimpse of Samantha behind Ada’s back. She was looking straight at him, her face full of cruelty and anger. What threw Ian off however, was her silent gestures: She had raised a finger pointing at him while with her other hand she made a pinching motion between her index finger and thumb, slowly sliding those fingers down her mouth before closing her lips and swallowing with an audible gulp. She then proceeded to rub the front part of her throat in a slow, agonizing manner, fingers slightly apart caressing her slender neck till they passed her enormous breasts to rest on her tight belly…Ian quickly caught the unspoken message. He would be devoured alive if he resumed this.

“Ian? Are you there?” Ada’s voice broke his stupor. Shaking his head, he quickly came back to reality. “Ergh…I mean… It is dangerous but…uhm…maybe we could try it…Only with people you trust of course! And very few of them! In fact one would suffice! Please no more!”

“So you want me to throw a gathering…” Ada said with disbelief, her face looking away thinking.

“Isn’t he adorable!” Samantha quickly pinched him and handed him straight to Ada. “Well, you can resume your cheerful talk during lunch! Food’s getting cold. Come come!”

Ada managed to catch Ian before falling off, her mother’s handling not being very meticulous so to speak. She noticed he was visibly trembling, therefore she decided it was best to stop and give him a nice cuddle. She pressed him close to her heart, her gargantuan tit smothering him in its softness. “It’s OK…I got you…My beloved worshiper…Your goddess is here to protect you…” Ian heard her from above but chose to stay put and lose himself in the vastness of her perky tit flesh. Maybe worshiping Ada wasn’t so bad…but having to obey Samantha was an entirely different topic.

******

   “Oh my! They are here already!” Ada exclaimed peeking through the window, the frilly white curtain partially hiding her massive stature from the outside world. She was really excited about the whole gathering thing, eager to see her friends’ astonished faces when she would reveal the little human, but more enthusiastic on how the tiny boy would react. Certainly, his recent behavior was a bit weird so to speak. Since her mother Samantha settled in, the boy’s attitude changed remarkably. He was an entirely different person. He would never miss a chance to show his respect and worship her, especially when Samantha was around… But to be in the presence of her giant friends would be a totally new experience for the tiny human.

 Soon enough there was a heavy knock on the main door, followed by Samantha’s thundering footsteps as she went to answer. The cacophony of booming voices greeting one another indicated that the horde of the giant girls had just entered the living room, and was busy exchanging compliments and having a small talk with the mature giantess and Ada’s mother.

“OK! OK!” Ada whispered moving towards Ian who was trying to calm his fast beating heart down. His trembling knees betrayed that he was more scared than enthusiastic. “Remember what to do?” Ada asked to which Ian nodded affirmatively. “Good. It’s important to make a nice first impression.” Ada said before bending down and giving him a slight poke on the chest with her pinky finger. Ian was on the verge of passing out but he managed to hold his balance at the sudden assault of her enormous tree trunk finger. “Everything will be alright! Don’t worry, I’ll be always next to you…” From his position on the night stand, he couldn’t but marvel at the gigantic form of his protector, who had specifically chosen a nice attire for this special occasion, namely a loose summer dress that ended halfway down her thick thighs leaving the rest of her long legs in full display. Standing back to her full intimidating height, she quickly shut the custom made theater, leaving poor Ian behind a set of curtains, a pair of napkins actually, waiting to be revealed at the right moment. It felt like he was an inexperienced rookie actor ready to receive his first applause. Such was the vibe in this human scaled doll theater. Except he was no actor, and this was no theater. It was just a replica, a toy… The whole experience resembled Gulliver’s reveal to the queen of the giants in Brobdingnag, a scene Ian very much remembered from the classic movie. ”Oh God give me strength…”

 

 After a rather loud knock, Ada’s door flew open and in came the bunch of her friends. Ian could see nothing behind the closed curtains but he could certainly hear and feel the thundering booms and shakes of their steps. Even atop the nightstand, the vibrations of the giantesses’ heavy footfalls could reach him easily making the wood tremble under his already shaking feet. Ian struggled to hold his balance as more and more colossal feet came and stomped the floor with brute force…The earthquakes came to an end when every giantess made it into the room. But how many were they?! Even without seeing, he could sense many gigantic presences in the room. He was once again becoming overwhelmed…

A small talk on how everyone was doing followed, typical girly stuff, when a deep female voice thundered in the distance. “So here we are girl… All gathered as you wished. So what is so important that you wanted to say?”

“Yeah don’t keep us waiting!” there came another voice. This one was high pitched and sounding a bit further from the first one. Ian was already aware that there were at least two giantesses waiting for him.

“Ahem…” Ada cleared her throat. “Well, the reason we gathered all here today…”

“Ooh…Formal. I like it.” A girly voice thundered before a series of sizzling “sh” shut her up.

“Please…” Ada resumed as silence was quickly reestablished in the room. “As I was saying the reason for this gathering is because I have something to show you. Or more appropriately…someone.” Ada couldn’t hide her excitement but managed to stay focused, adopting a rather serious tone. “You see, the other day I was lucky enough to come across a strange little creature who was in need of my help. I took him home and gave him shelter and food. This is who I want to you to meet…”

“What? An animal or something? Why such a fuss?” the first, deep voice thundered again.

“It’s not an animal. Well…” Ada placed her hand on the custom made tiny theater atop the nightstand. “See for yourself.” And with a pull of her finger, the napkin curtains flew open.

In the blink of an eyes, Ian’s tiny form was fully revealed to the awaiting giantesses. A piece of white fabric wrapped around his crotch served as an underwear, hiding his genitals from the girls’ hungry look. “Ni- nice t-to…meet y-you all…” he mumbled before his jaw dropped at the sight before him.

In front of him stood four huge giantesses, five including Ada, leaning closer to have a look at him. Each one was unique in their own way. They were all about Ada’s age, approximately in their late twenties, early thirties. Instantly, he felt every set of eyes fall on him, scanning him from head to toe, the puzzled look on their huge, looming faces showing that they were in the process of trying to understand what they were actually looking at.

A solid minute went on with both sides staring blankly at one another…Ada decided to break the silence. “Well, this is Ian. Ian’s a human.” She said as she introduced his name to the still astonished giantesses. “Ian, this is Ashley over here…” Ada pointed at the giantess next to her. Ashley was about a head taller than Ada, about 450 feet tall, and was, contrary to the standards of this land, slim. Slender. She was quite toned, very athletic to be exact, with slim yet muscular thighs, faint six pack abs, her long black hair tied in a long ponytail that went halfway down her back. She looked like a track athlete, a respectful runner in her own way, her medium sized breasts covered by a racerback bra. She wore black short shorts that seemed really tight, ending halfway down her quads. The massive fat bulge that started at her crotch and traveled all the way to her left hip bone, could only mean that she was sporting a pretty long penis with balls to match too.

“This one is Bella…” Ada said as she moved on to her next friend. This one, although quite short for a giantess, she easily stood a good 300 feet from the ground. Standing side by side, she only reached Ada’s shoulders in height, but what she lacked in vertical height she compensated it in width. Her curves were out of this world! Her humongous tits grabbed all available space at her chest, rivaling Ada’s in size, which made them look absolutely huge in her short frame! They were like two large, ripe watermelons with puffy pink nipples! Her butt was enormous and perky, sitting on a pair of extra thick wide thighs, which her wrapped around her pudgy belly sarong miniskirt, struggled and failed to cover. She was a natural redheaded, with curly shoulder length hair that framed her beautiful face like an angel’s…. “Hi there…” the topless, busty giantess said waving her hand which made her huge fat tits to wobble heavily, the cleavage line deepening and rising thanks to the waves of her abundant tit flesh.  

“ And last but not least, Charley and Cindy, the twins…” Standing across the room there were two giantesses that looked like two drops of water. Their body types were similar, with enormous head sized breasts, thick butts, wide thighs and strong calves. They shared a nice tanned skin and were of similar height, at about 380 feet tall, slightly shorter than Ada. What told them apart was their eye color, Charley’s were blue while Cindy’s were green, and their hairstyle, with Charley having her blonde hair in double bubble braids going down her shoulders in contrast to Cindy, who adopted a more girlish twin bun hairstyle. Charley was dressed in a skimpy loincloth that was swelling ponderously at her crotch and a form fitting crop top that left a massive amount of underboob for everyone to see. Cindy was a bit more formal, with a nice short sleeved minidress ending shy above her knees which had a freakishly ENORMOUS boob window that practically left the entirety of her bountiful cleavage exposed, the inner sides of her gargantuan head sized teats going till her pinkish areolas. Charley seemed sturdy and serious while Cindy looked a bit silly and outgoing. She was staring hungrily at the tiny human as a wide naïve smile was permanent on her lips. “Hi!” she exclaimed gleefully.

Ian was taken aback by such a powerful display of size. Being around Ada was a task itself but having to be in the same room with not one, but five giantesses in total, proved to be overwhelming! All eyes in the room focused on him, as, one by one, all giantesses approached to take a closer look at the rare exhibit. Ian once again marveled at their long smooth legs stomping on the ground with incredible heft. Huge gladiator sandals rose and fell with devastating booms, as the stampede of thick giant feet collided with the ground. In the chaos of the room, Ian’s brain managed to hold a funny but useless detail: All ladies except Ada, wore high heel gladiator sandals with a thin cris-cross pattern going as high as their knees, and each one had a specific nail polish that highlighted their perfectly maintained fingers and toes.

“Oh my… I’ve never seen anything so…so…uhm…”

“Tiny?” Charley suggested completing Ashley’s thought, before Ada decided to intervene. “Well, allow me to explain. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of species smaller than humans. Animals, bugs, birds…What makes humans so important is that, with the exception of size, they look exactly like us. We share the same physiology and anatomy…At least that’s what I’ve read about.”

“He’s so cute!” Cindy squealed approaching even closer and bending over the tiny human. Ian was immediately greeted with an avalanche of massive tanned skin breasts swaying freely above his head, the skimpy dress doing absolutely nothing to keep them supported. From this perspective they looked really huge and hefty. “Oops! Sorry…Did I scare you? My bad…” she said with a silly chuckle.

“The same anatomy?” Bella said shoving the naïve Cindy a bit to the side. If Ian was scared once with Cindy’s large bosom, then Bella’s enormous mountains scared the shit out of him! He instantly found himself in a shadow as Bella’s twin globes eclipsed the light, practically forcing him to take a few steps back. Unfortunately, the wooden theater replica was a bit narrow, making him lose his footing and fall on his back from a height of about three human feet. He landed on the surface of the nightstand, something that the topless giantess above clearly noticed. “What? Do my girls scare you too?” Bella said hugging her massive knockers.” Better this way though…I want to try something.” She thrust her huge fingers towards him pinning his arms above his head, and, with incredible dexterity she peeled his little underwear away.

“Hey! Watch it!” Ada said with worry but Bella had already achieved her purpose. The tiny human was spread eagle in front of her, all naked and helpless. “Hey girls check this out!”

 As Bella was kneeling in front of the huge night stand with her gargantuan tits pressing against it, more and more giantesses approached, until every one of them was looming over the nightstand, looking down at the tiny boy.

From Ian’s point of view, his entire sky was filled with nothing but pretty faces scanning his nakedness…and enormous bulges looming over him! Since the nightstand was knee high to the average giantess, this put him same level with their massive fat penises, as the curious giantesses struggled to get a better view at the puny human, unknowingly shoving their meaty cocks closer to him. “Is this…” Ashley thundered from above, as, being the tallest among her fellows, her face was the farthest from him.

“Yap, this is.” Charley said with confidence. “It’s his tiny little peepee…”
“Oh my God!” Cindy exclaimed with astonishment. “That’s the smallest, littlest, cutest little cock I’ve ever seen! I can barely see it!”

“It’s right here…” Bella said bringing a finger down to fondle his member. Ian screamed at the sudden assault, as the busty redhead’s finger although gentle, crushed and pressed his exposed package with great force. Bella immediately withdrew her finger, leaving Ian a wavering mess.

“Hey girls, I think it’s enough.” Ada said before shoving Bella’s hand away and picking Ian up. “You’re inflicting pain on him…” she said as she brought the shivering boy next to her enormous tit. “I warned you that he’s fragile. You should handle with care.”

“I still didn’t see it…” Ashley pouted, sad that she missed her chance to see the smallest penis in the world. “But how can this be? You said we share the same anatomy. To my mind, he would be even smaller than me down there even if we were the same size…”

“Yeah, I’m with Ashley on that.” Charley interrupted. “If my calculation are correct, based on what I just saw…Let’s just say that even flaccid I would still be about three times his length and five times his girth...He must have it really rough.”

“Uhm…are all humans so small down there or is it just Ian?” Cindy asked naively.

“What can I say? I’ve never met any other human besides Ian…” Ada replied. “It seems that they aren’t so endowed…They surely lack our ginormous cocks…” she said and turned to Ian. “Shush…It’s alright darling, don’t feel bad about it…” Ada said as she motherly patted Ian on the back against her soft tit, unknowingly giving a devastating hit on his male ego.

“ Yeah it’s not your fault that you don’t have a huge meaty cock between your legs…” Cindy added innocently, trying to be supportive.

“Uhm…Girls? Don’t you think this is a bit hilarious so to speak?” Bella said standing back to her full height, her prodigious breasts bouncing at her motion. “I mean what are we trying to do here? Comfort the pipsqueak for being so tiny? Come on!”

“Yeah…Bella has a point.” Ashley added before planting her perky butt on Ada’s bed. She made herself comfortable next to Ada, who was still nursing Ian on her breast. “Anyway, what do you do with him? How do you spend your time?”

“ Well, just hanging around… He was very scared of me at first…But now he seems to be more comfortable.” Ada replied. “In fact, since my mother came in, he always tries to pamper me…I don’t know but…he never misses a chance to worship me.”

“Ooh that sounds kinky!” Bella exclaimed elbowing Charley next to her with a smirk.

“Worship you? What does he do exactly?” Cindy asked.

“You know…Stuff.” Ada said. “Take yesterday for example. When I came back from work he quickly ran and planted a nice kiss on my big toe. He’d never done anything similar before, that’s why I found it a bit surprising. It was such a nice gesture though!”

“ Such a knight…” Cindy daydreamed. “Indeed a wonderful gesture…”

“Or this morning for instance…He was really panicked about meeting you. When I tried to calm him down, do you know what he suggested?”

“What?”

“ He said he wanted to do something to clear his mind…He offered to paint my toenails! Look!” Ada said lifting her foot back and putting it on the bed, an action that unknowingly sent  her meaty cock poking under the hem of her dress, but none of her friends seemed to be bothered. They were simply focused on her cutely done toenails, that were painted a nice shade of light blue. Ada wiggled her toes playfully, showing Ian’s wonderful work.

“That’s actually a great job.” Bella stated, rather impressed by the pipsqueak’s work. “Do you think he could paint mine too? I know I just did them but what wouldn’t I give to have a tiny little human running around to paint my plump toes!”

“Well I don’t know…Why don’t you ask him yourself?” Ada said before gently cupping Ian and holding him in her open palm in front of everyone. The boy was much better, seemingly the previous pain long gone.

Ian was shocked to be the center of attention once again. This time he saw he was level with the faces of the giantesses, a much more appropriate point of view. He noticed that Ashley had a small scar running above her right eyebrow, which gave her a feature of exotic beauty. Bella had wonderful grayish eyes and full lips matching her plump figure, while Charley and Cindy had both cute, slightly upturned noses. Each one was a solid ten in terms of beauty, embracing their perfect imperfections like super models. Once again Ian was forced to marvel at their gorgeously beauty, comparing the giantesses of this world with women back to earth. Only few women would stand their grounds as all giantesses were unfathomably beautiful. The ladies in front of him posing no exception.

 

“Just a minute girls…” Ashley interrupted. “There are a few things to discuss first. How do we know that this little fellow over here poses no threat? I mean what if he’s dangerous or something?”

There came a moment of silence once again, the giantesses exchanging looks between themselves and the tiny human. Ashley’s serious question had them thinking for a brief moment…before everyone burst out laughing.

“You’re such a joker Ash!” Charley said between laughs.

“Yeah, good one!” Bella added giving her friend a poke on her arm. Cindy just kept smiling, her green eyes never leaving Ian from her hungry glare.

“He means no harm.” Ada said. “He’s just a little dude who was unlucky enough to get stranded in our world. He poses absolutely no threat.”

“Like if he posed that would be an issue…” Bella stated ironically. “What could a tiny insignificant thing possibly do to harm an all powerful giantess like you Ash? I mean look at him! He is barely the size of your…your…” Bella struggled to find an appropriate example before with a twist of her finger she pulled her friend’s bra cup away revealing her puffy nipple.”…Your nipple!”

“Hey!” Ashley protested pulling her bra back up which snapped against her perky boob with a loud snap. “Watch it big boobs!”

“All I’m saying is he is too damn puny to hurt you…” Bella insisted.

“Yeah, we got your point Bella. You don’t have to be so dramatic.” Ada said still holding Ian in her open palm. “Anyway…”

“So what do you think little Ian? Will you paint our toes? Pretty pleeease…” Cindy said making puppy eyes to him. All this time she had crept really close to Ada’s palm. Ian actually felt her mint scented breath washing his face.

“Well I think we shouldn’t push him too far this time…After all, he just met you. Give him some room to breathe.” Ada said noticing Ian’s discomfort. She decided it was best to get him out of the hot seat and not demand anything for the time being. She knew her friends would be insatiable if they would start playing.

“So…No toe painting this time?” Cindy pouted. “That’s unfortunate…”

“So… What to do to kill some time? Any ideas?” Ashley asked leisurely resting her back on Ada’s bed, to stare boringly at the ceiling. This made the bulge traveling up her hip bone even more prominent, the tight material of her shorts outlining a very detailed shape of a huge long shaft.

“Oh I know! I know!” Cindy quickly raised her hand, jumping excitedly on the spot, a fact that sent her enormous bosom bouncing on her loose dress. She was waving like a silly nerd eager to answer the teacher’s question.

“You know you don’t need permission to speak, right?” Ashley said rolling her eyes. ”Just go ahead already…”

“Why don’t we take our usual measuring contest?” Cindy suggested. “It’s been almost two months since we last measured and I believe I’ve grown a bit since then.”

“Oh come on… “ Charley said.

“What? Do you have any better ideas?” Cindy replied towards her sister. “Or is it that you’re afraid I’ll beat you this time?”

“That’s not going to happen.” the twin pig-tailed giantess replied with confidence. “This bad boy over here is too big to lose.” She said patting the massive bulge that was stretching her skimpy loincloth to the maximum.

“Count me in too.” Ashley was quick to join.

“Yeah, me too.” Ada nodded in agreement.” Just try to be fair this time. No cheating.”

“Why? Do you suggest someone cheated the previous time?” Bella asked before all eyes fell on her with suspicion. “Wow there…You think I cheated? All I did was hold the records!”

“Hey why don’t we make this a bit more interesting…” Charley suggested. “Let’s have Ian involved. Let him be the judge!”

“I don’t know…” Ada hesitated, even though all girls in the room seemed to cheer up.

“Charley’s right, honey.” Bella interrupted. “That’s the most fair.”

“But…”

“No buts…After all, it’s not that dangerous. All he’ll have to do is measure our dicks. Nothing too difficult about that.” the buxom redhead insisted.

Ian was listening the whole conversation from the safety of Ada’s cupped hand. She was storing him close to her right breast, softly pressing him against her warm skin. Apparently he was lucky enough to avoid painting the giantesses’ toenails and but forced to participate in some sort of twisted contest. It seemed that he was about to receive some gigantic penis interaction soon.

“Ian honey…” Ada said, gently opening her palm to reveal his puny form. “There’s something I need you do for us…” she said as she went on to explain the rules. All he was required to do was to measure the giantesses’ hefty appendages and decided who was the most hung. He was even allowed to use any metrics he wanted, to be more precise.

****

 In no time Ian found himself on the solid surface of Ada’s nightstand. He was given a small piece of chalk and a long rope which he rolled around his shoulder. To the giantesses it served more like a thread to sew their clothes but to him it looked like climbing rope.

“OK I guess I’ll go first.” Ada said as she approached the nightstand, her towering form casting a shadow over the little boy. Since it was only knee length to her, she had to actually plant her feet on either side of it and bend her knees in a semi squat position so that her crotch was exactly the same level with furniture’s surface.

Back on the nightstand, Ian’s light all of a sudden faded. He was surrounded by Ada’s tanned inner thighs, the supple flesh raising the temperature a few degrees. Above him, Ada was in the process of lifting the hem of her summer dress, flashing the tiny human with an upskirt view of her naked crotch. Her massive penis dangled between her legs, heavy and fat, its flaccid state further emphasizing its enormous size. Ian managed to also catch a glimpse of her tight vagina, which was hidden behind a set of balls so large that looked like cantaloupes in size. “I think I’m ready…” Ian heard from above as the heavy shaft made direct contact with the polished surface, the gargantuan balls hanging over the edge. In this way the base of her cock was flush with the edge of the nightstand ensuring a precise measurement.

 Not wasting any time, Ian started walking next to the huge penis as ordered, counting his footsteps from the base to the very tip. He kept walking and walking…and walking! “Damn how long is this thing…” he whispered feeling once again insignificant next to the impossible enormity of those huge giantesses. As he walked, he couldn’t but notice how smooth the skin of Ada’s cock was, a few thick veins running across the length of the meaty shaft. When he finally reached the end, he had already made a good twenty-five steps. Based on his calculations, each of his steps was intentionally about two feet in length, therefore her penis was 50 feet long! To his mind, taking the analogy to human terms this would put her around the 10 inch mark…she was pretty hung!

“OK now the circumference…” Ian yelled, to which Ada replied by lifting her cock for Ian to throw the rope around. It took some help from her, but he managed to connect the two ends, marking the point they crossed with the chalk. Laying it straight on the ground, he walked similarly across its length to discover it was 20 feet long. That put her about 4 inch wide in human standards…What the… “Well, it’s 50 feet long and 20 feet wide!” Ian yelled from under the giantess’ legs. Ada took a step back, her cock sliding on the wooden surface leaving a trail of cock slim behind it. As she stood straight, the slab of girl-meat she called cock slapped her thighs with a heavy slap, as Ada carefully let the hem of her loose dress hide it from view. When she turned around, Ian was greeted with the twin globes of butt cheeks that were protruding from her rear bouncing behind the thin garment. “Thanks Ian…I hope I wasn’t making you so uncomfortable…”

“OK my turn.” Bella said as she approached the platform Ian was standing on, her colossal feet stomping the ground with huge shakes. It never ceased to impress how even the slightest movement these colossal giantesses made was more than enough to inspire awe at a lowly human such as him. ”Hope you’re ready honey…”

 With a heavy “plwamp” Bella flopped her cock on the nightstand which creaked under its impressive weight. Similar to Ada, Bella’s perky scrotum dangled across the edge, the base of her shaft flush with nightstand.

 Ian reluctantly began his “walk”, repeating the process. He noticed that Bella’s cock looked a bit shorter compared to Ada’s but with more girth, something that was confirmed by his measurements. “It’s 40 feet long and 30 feet wide!” he yelled, mentally estimating that this monster would approach 8 inches in length with a 6 inch circumference had she been human sized. There would be no vagina to not be teared apart by this fat dong… But in Bella’s colossal dimensions it looked absolutely intimidating.

“I guess this proves that I’m bigger…” Ada teased.

“But I’m fatter…” Bella was quick to answer. “That combined with me being a head shorter than you might say something. I would surely beat you if we were the same height…”

“But you’re not.” Ashley said appearing next to the slowly standing Bella. From Ian’s point of view, the height difference between the two was further emphasized. Ashley’s 450 feet tall height dwarfed Bella’s 300 feet tall “petite” body effortlessly. “Let’s see now…Bella can you step back please?” she asked before gently shoving the chubby giantess aside and taking her place. Standing now directly in front of the night stand, he hooked her thumps into the waistband of her tight shorts and pushed them down. Her cock jumped out of the restricting confinement…or more appropriately… uncoiled.

“What the…” Ian gasped as more and more of the long, dangling shaft came into view, revealing the longest penis he had ever seen. It was a bit darker than her skin color, more like a bronze hue, crowned with a nicely trimmed heart shaped bush at the base.

“Ok you can start now, Ian.” Ashley commanded, resting her meaty phallus on the polished wood. Ian was surprised to hear his actual name, but quickly got to work. Using his well calibrated steps he began traveling the length of her dong, a trip that took a bit longer than expected to say the least. After he was done, he threw his rope around the subtle glans of her spear sized cockhead. “It’s 70 feet long and 15 feet wide!” he said loudly, wondering how hung this athletic giantess actually was. Now that he saw it, he actually figured why her bulge was shaped like that: Had she put her cock straight down it would most probably end up wedged in her own vagina! She would have been fucking herself!

“70 feet huh? I guess that makes me larger than both of you.” Ashley said stepping back and grabbing her hose from the middle to fold it in half and put it neatly in her tight shorts. “Don’t feel bad though. It’s mostly genetics.”

“OK! OK!” cheered Cindy who was impatiently waiting for her turn. “My turn!”

“Hold on honey!” her twin sister interrupted. “I think we should be measured together for more suspense. What do you say?”

“Hm…” Cindy paused for a brief moment but excited as she was she gladly agreed. “Ok then.” With incredible dexterity both giantess approached the small nightstand on from either side. Pulling their giant dicks out they slapped them next to Ian, trapping him in between.

Ian started panicking noticing those huge meaty walls surrounding him, the warmth of the fat appendages making it difficulty for him to breath. Not knowing what else to do, he began the by far usual process, cursing his bad luck for his predicament. If he was to say anything about this whole situation they would think him as crazy…Who would believe that he was forced to walk between massive cocks that loomed high over him like fleshy tanned walls? He was starting to lose it…

“You’re both 50 feet long…” he yelled then went on to throw the rope around Charley’s cock. “This is 15 feet wide…” he said and went to Cindy, “…and you’re 17 feet wi- Whoah!” he didn’t even finish when his whole world started to shake and he found himself midair hanging onto the rope for dear life! His feet dangled freely above the ground as he struggled to hold his weight, the floor looking a good 150 feet distance below!

“I won! I won!” Cindy cheerfully said jumping on the spot, unknowingly carrying the tiny human with her. She was so excited that he failed to notice that the poor boy hadn’t finished unwrapping his tiny little rope from her fat penis. As a result, she unknowingly took him on a low altitude flight!

“Hey! Watch it Cindy!” Ada said in a state of panic. “Ian’s still with you!”

“What!?” the silly giantess exclaimed before settling her excitement and standing still. Every giantess in the room worriedly looked at her naked crotch…There was a tiny little man hanging by a thread next to her huge cock tip. He was in a state of panic, desperately trying to hold on, his weak arms shaking from the fatigue. “Oh…” Cindy said before sliding a finger under her large shaft to pick the little man up. He was in a state of shock…

“Oops…” the twin bun giantess said with a chuckle, gently dropping the pathetic boy back on the nightstand. Ada was quick to come, her face looming over the panting boy with concern. “Are you alright?” That’s the last thing Ian saw before adrenaline wore of…He passed out.          

End Notes:

Leave a review. Feedback is gladly appreciated.

Chapter 7 by toy

“Please come with me ma’am.” The man stated, his sturdy voice emitting professionalism and authority. He sounded very experienced. “Follow me. This way.”

 Angela Mac Mahon did as she was told, following the agent along the vast corridors of the agency. The building was bustling with life, men in suits travelling up and down, phones ringing, copy machines working non stop…Strict glares fell on the unsuspecting woman, glares wondering what a lady like her was doing in a high security facility like the one she was currently into.

“Uhm…Am I in trouble?” Angela asked as soon as the federal agent walked into a room signaling for her to follow him.

“Please take a seat.” He dragged a chair for her before taking a seat and making himself comfortable across her. The room was plain and empty except for a table with two chairs facing each other. There was a huge mirror taking up most of the wall behind the man’s back.

An interrogation room.

“What’s the issue?” the woman asked, her voice breaking.” I want to know. Does this have to do with Ian’s disappearance?”

 The man brought a pen from his suit’s pocket and began browsing his papers, effectively ignoring her. He seemed really absorbed into what he was reading. His strong jawline looking even crisper in the room’s dim light, as he kept going through all these documents silently.

“It seems that there indeed is an issue Ms Mac Mahon.” He said raising an eyebrow. “I’m afraid that your son is…” he said before pausing completely. “Let me set this straight. I’ll have to ask you some questions and I expect you to collaborate.”

Angela nodded.

“Good.” The man said before standing. “Was there some form of… unusual activity on your son’s behalf last year?”

“Uhm…No. Not that I know of.”

“Any behavioral changes? Sudden excuses for him to leave the house in unexpected times of the day?”

“No… Ian’s a regular adult. Just a few walks with his friends, some parties every now and then…Nothing out of the ordinary. Why?”

“So nothing unusual huh?”

“Ian’s a very responsible individual.”

“Then how the hell did he disappear!” the man burst out, grabbing the woman’s chair and turning her to meet his angry glare. “Speak up!”

“I know nothing…” Angela replied, her voice breaking. “I was hoping that you would find him!”

“Oh but we have…” the man stated firmly. Angela looked straight into his eyes. ”We have found him…”

“You know where he is? Then why don’t you do something! Is he alright? Oh thank God!”

“I’m afraid it’s not that simple…”

“Where is he?”

“That’s classified.”

“Who took him? Do they want ransom?”

“Ma’am your son was not kidnapped.”

“Then what? I want to see him! Get him back!” Angela insisted, not really caring what the agent told her. She only cared about her son.

“He was… transferred.” The imposing man replied. “Can’t say more than that. You already know enough.”

“Transferred? Where?”

“That’s classified.” He once again said before bringing a bunch of papers and putting them on the table right in front of the anxious woman. “Please sign those.”

“What are these?” she asked looking at the weird stuff in front of her.

“It’s your concession. That you agree that we take the situation in our own hands. That you are informed of possible collateral damage in our attempt to save your son.”

“Collateral damage? You mean…he might die?” Angela said bringing her hand in front of her mouth.

“It’s a dangerous situation. There is no alternative. It’s that or you don’t see your son again. Ever.” The agent said seriously.

 Angela stood there not knowing what to do. She didn’t know what was this all about and she was asked to sign something that practically allowed those people to do whatever they wanted. The pen suddenly felt very heavy in her fingers. Ian’s life depended on that.

“Our men are well trained ma’am. They are experienced commandos, torn in the most hazardous situations.” The man added. “We know our job.”

Angela sighed, uncertain on what to do…But she grabbed the pen and started signing the sheets. “This is for you honey…Please come back soon.”

Noticing the lady already signing, the man took a call from his earpiece. “We have green light. Prepare for the mission…. God help us all…”

…….

 

 Back in Ada’s room, Ian was sleeping peacefully, lost in an unexpectedly restful slumber. In his dream, he saw he was floating in soft whiteish clouds, a warm mystifying haze surrounding him as he saw himself flying high above the ground. The smooth air washed his face when a huge iron gate appeared on the horizon, the carved railings forming a curvy arch that stood high and imposing above him. He approached closer, noticing the heavy door started sliding open, revealing a bright light that was beaming in all directions. The hinges creaked under the metal’s weight, revealing what seemed to be a heavenly garden. “Am I in heaven?” he wondered as he hesitantly extended his arm, trying to feel what fate had in store for him on the other side. He was so close… he hesitantly began pointing to the bright light… His heart beat faster the closer his hand came the desirable light…the distance dwindled away…He held his breath…He focused on the tip of finger as it crept closer and closer…Almost there… He was about to make it when suddenly…

SPLASH!!

…a huge bucket of water washed his face instantly waking him up. Jolting awake, he saw he was in no heaven, just sitting on what appeared to be a solid surface…made of wood? Looking around, he found himself the center of attention, surrounded by billboard sized faces that were looming above him, some filled with concern while others had a more apathic scowl. “Where…Where am I…”

“See? He’s fine.” A loud voice thundered above him, as Bella, the redhead buxom giantess noticed the little man talking. “No need to worry.”

“Oh thank Goddess!” Ada’s familiar voice boomed overhead as she let out a sigh of relief. “I was so scared…”

“Yeah I guess it was a bit scary to say the least…” Asley added. “I mean to come here, meet the guy and accidentally have him killed the first day…It would be quite sad to be honest.” She threw an angry glare towards the twin bun giantess, Cindy, who was still staring at the tiny human silently. “Someone should be more careful with their motions around lowly humans…”

“That’s right.” Charley agreed. “I bet the poor boy must have seen it all…I mean to be abruptly taken into a super sonic flight without any safety measures… He must have been scared as hell… Sure, it’s only about waist high to us, but the distance to the ground must be really high for him… He’s quite lucky he hang onto that thread.”

“I bet he was.”   Ada added before leaning closer, her huge tits pressing on the nightstand. “Ian darling…Are you sure you’re alright? You didn’t break anything, did you?”

 Ian turned at the towering beauty in front of him. Apparently, the giantesses had splashed him with water seeing him lose consciousness, unknowingly ending his wonderful dream and bringing him back to reality. It’s then he remembered he almost died, as Cindy had mistakenly forced him to take a ride with her, the rope he used to measure her thickness getting tangled around her cock and lifting him up altogether. Thankfully, he grabbed onto it and managed to hold himself till a massive finger came from below and provided a platform for him to land on. That’s what he recalled before he blacked out. Now sitting on the table, he checked to see if everything was in place. No broken arms or legs, no apparent wounds except for a slight burn on his palms due to friction. Turning to look up at Ada’s enormous face, he made a slight nod he was all good.

“That’s good to hear.” Ada said now fully relieved. “Phew…That was close…” she said standing back up. “Well girls, I think we can call it a day now. Thank you for coming by but I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to leave. Ian needs to take some rest.”

The giantesses nodded and one by one stood to their towering, intimidating height. Ian found himself gazing up at their massive bodacious figures, once again feeling insignificant compared to these enormous goddesses. Just a look at them was more than enough to confirm he was nothing more than a bug to them, a mere speck to be crushed under the unfathomable weight of their girlish soles.

 The girls exchanged a few words before waving goodbye. One by one hugged Ada, huge tits mashing together, before turning to leave the room. Ada escorted them out, leaving Ian all alone in her room to listen to the stampede of their massive footfalls as they made their way out.

 It only took a moment for Ada to come back, the loose dress she wore doing absolutely nothing to conceal the enormous slab of meat that was swinging between her thunder thighs. She quickly approached, momentarily filling Ian’s view with her prodigious bulge before grabbing and lifting him close to her face. “Well?” she asked.

“Well what?” Ian responded not really knowing what his gentle protector meant.

“How did you like them?”

“Uhm…I don’t really know what to say…” Ian hesitated. “They are a bit different than what I was expecting…”

“Like what?”

“Well…Look. I’ll be honest with you. It’s not so easy for me to…you know…to be comfortable in the same room with five other giants who can crush me without even knowing… But it went better than what I thought. If you except the almost death experience, that is…”

“Yeah that was unfortunate!” Ada laughed. “You see Cindy is the naïve of the group. She might be silly sometimes but she’s good hearted. I’m sure she meant no harm.”

“Yeah I figured…Not like Bella, with her stubborn fiery personality. There were moments that I was kind of scared of her to be honest…” Especially of those massive bazooka teats of hers, he thought.

“Bella’s not a bad person. She’s just a bit too spoiled sometimes. Maybe that has to do with her being so short, I don’t know… Maybe she suffers from inferiority complex. You see, it’s quite a thing when you only reach other people’s shoulders in height.” Adda said. “Anyway, what about Ashley?”

“She’s the one I had trouble figuring the most.” Ian replied. “She seems all around, yet I can’t dismiss the feeling that she’s hiding something. The way she talked, behaved…I don’t know…”

“Ashley is a great kid. She’s been through a lot…She’s serious and bashful in general. She likes to treat others as equals…At least those of her own size.”

“Couldn’t agree more…After you, Ashley was the one I felt less uncomfortable with compared to the others.” Ian exaggerated a bit to pass the point.

“Yeah, I figured…Don’t mind her though. She used to be bullied at school…People treated her badly because they were envious of her height. They pounded her for her thin figure. It’s true that she isn’t as busty as the rest of us, she doesn’t have a massive ass either, but she is very pretty nonetheless. People can be so harsh on others sometimes…And, what about Charley?”

“ She was OK. Wasn’t too fond of her nor hated her either. As long as she keeps her sister under control, there won’t be a problem…I think.”

“Well that sums it up!” Ada said as she slowly lowered her hand down and put Ian near his bed. From that change of perspective Ian once again found himself looking at the underside of her enormous mountains. The dress was doing a good job covering them but the prodigious swell in her chest couldn’t be hidden.

“Uhm…Ada?” Ian managed to speak.

“Yes?”

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

Adda bent down so that her face was level with him. “What is it?”

“It has to do with you mother…” Ian began. “You see, the other day, when you left for work, Samantha…”

 “Ada! Dinner’s ready!” That exact moment the door flew open and in came Samantha in all her glorious enormity. She was wearing only an excuse of a crotch cloth, namely two rectangular patches of brown fabric hanging by a thin string tied around her waist which covered only the base of her cock and the upper part of her buttcrack . As a result, her mighty cock and testicles were exposed to everyone, not even a hint of shame in her prideful strut. Her enormous tits clapped to the rhythm of her heavy footfalls, bubble butt jiggling heftily, while her thick, powerful legs stomped the ground, obliterating everything in their path as she approached the friendly duo. “What? Am I interrupting something?” the poofy bun giantess said teasingly.

Ian gulped.

“Uhm…not really.” Ada said unknowingly. “I’m starving anyway. We’ll be there in a minute.”

“That’s my girl!” Samantha said before throwing a glance at the tiny man. “Want me to take your pet with me?” she asked, hands on hips looking down at the tiny man past her gargantuan naked boobs. Her casual demeanor showed that she had absolutely no problem walking almost naked around the house, especially when there were plenty of opportunities to flash a speck of a human with her oversized genitals.

“Hey! He’s not my pet! And no, I can take him myself!” Ada replied angrily at her mother’s comment, totally unfazed by her choice of attire. Nothing out of the ordinary, as usual.

“OK then…” Samantha said and spun on her heels, the tiny patch of fabric lifting to the abrupt turn. “Just don’t be late. Food’s getting cold.” She said as she walked to the door and left the room.

Ada quickly turned to Ian. “You were saying?”

“Uhm…” Ian waited for the cruel giantess to gain distance before resuming. “…She was very harsh on me! She forced me to treat her like a goddess, she made me her slave! She even shoved me down her cock!”

Ada was shocked. ”What?!”

“That’s the truth…I’ve never felt worse in my life…There were times I preferred to die…” his voice broke. “Please Ada, if you want to help, please don’t ever leave me alone with her…”

“But…” Ada was confused.” Why didn’t you tell me earlier? When I asked?”

“I was too scared to do so…She was in the same room pinning me with her glare…Couldn’t do much…”

“So all that worship thing was because you were ordered to do so? Because she told you?”

“Pretty much yes…Sorry…”

“And the meeting with my friends?”

“That too…Honestly, you’re so gentke and kind but  I would never want to be surrounded by so many imposing giants…Please try to see it from my perspective.”

 Ada was stunned but seemed to understand. “Alright…”

Ian felt a weight off his shoulders. It was so good to finally let her know.

“So what now? How do we proceed?” Ada asked.

“I don’t know…Maybe pretend when she’s around and drop the act when she’s not?” Ian suggested.

“That’s sounds good.” Ada replied. “At least until she decides to leave. Then we’ll be like when before she came.”

“OK then…”

“Alright…” she said and grabbed him between two fingers to put him on her open palm. “Let’s head to the kitchen now. Can’t risk raising any suspicions…” she said and exited the room, the little human never ceased to be impressed by the massive thuds her soft feet made as she confidently walked towards the kitchen.

……..

“Alright men…” the built like a tank captain said as he walked back and forth in front of the row of experienced troops. The sound of his boots hitting the metal floor reverberated around the laboratory while the dozen men were standing straight and tall in front of a weird superstructure. They were all equipped with heavy artillery: vests with great amounts of amo, riffles ready to kill an African elephant, even grenades capable of demolishing whole houses. “The mission we’ve been assigned is dangerous and… unique. What awaits us on the other side is entirely unfamiliar and hostile. I believe it’s a suicide squad…” he said as he stopped and threw an empty glare towards the solid wall across the room, marveling at the agency’s logo. “…many of us will never return…I consider it an honor to have worked with you, we’ve been through a lot after all…But I’ll have to ask: Is there anyone who would like to abort? Anyone who might have seconds thoughts?”

 The men all thrust their chests forward, raising their chins high up standing their ground. No one moved.

“Good.” The chief said. “On with the briefing then… In short order, those geeky nerds in the white lab coats you see all around you will somehow open a dimensional portal. Our mission is to go on the other side, find this dude and bring him back.” He showed them a picture of Ian and went on with his speech. “Expect great hazards. Be prepared for the worst. The land we’re going is strangely new and hostile to our kind, the only thing we know is that we’re to be seen as prey. Are there any questions?”

“If I may Sir…” a young muscular bearded man raised his hand.

“Speak up.”

“No offense sir…A team of the finest mercenaries, the elite of the agency’s officers, all gathered up to save a kid? What exactly are we dealing with?”

The chief approached and looked the man straight in the eye. “We don’t know. Let’s just say that our mission has scouting purposes too…We are ordered to gather information… and survive to tell the tale. What is it? Scared of the unknown, soldier?”

The macho man tightened his grip on his long machine gun by his foot. “No Sir!”

“Good. I expect highly of you.” He said and nodded to the lieutenant.

“Soldiers! Atte-ntion!” The boots of all the men stomped the metal floor, as a white haired lab assistant twisted and pressed some buttons on the weird beeping supercomputers. An agonizing charging sound whistled around the laboratory as two pointing antennas shot an electrifying beam to the center of the room. A huge blue sphere emerged, a warp hole, depicting a light blue yet cloudy background on the other side.

“Better move on!” the white haired scientist yelled, his coat and tie waving on his side to the strong gust of wind. “The portal is unstable! Can’t hold it much longer!”

“Alright!” the chief said. “After me guys! On it!” he said as he made a jump and was immediately sucked into the other side. The soldiers bravely followed, as one by one took energetic leaps to the huge electric sphere, vanishing from sight.

“May the God be with you…” the white haired man said when, in an instant, the portal disappeared, leaving the whole laboratory a total mess.

……

The soldiers quickly found themselves in a weird environment. The huge sphere spat them out and vanished from sight, leaving them wondering on where they were truly stranded. All around them stood trees and logs… A forest. “Is everyone here?” the chief asked firmly. The soldiers turned to look around, noticing the familiar faces of their fellow comrades. No one was missing so they nodded. “Good.” The troops were ready for action. “Let’s get on with this. Stay alert.” At his order all men took their guns out, finger on trigger. They were ready. Soon enough they embarked.

 They all travelled together, the last soldier of the team having the responsibility of making sure the team was not being followed. They jogged silently, following their chief who guided them using a strange super compass the lab scientist gave him. “But what is this place…” one of the soldiers whispered, awkwardly passing by a huge indentation on the ground that seemed a few feet in depth.

“I’m telling you this is the weirdest place ever…” another one added, pointing at a bunch of fir trees at the distance. They were absolutely crushed  flat, as if something really heavy had fallen upon them.

“This where we’re going…” the chief interrupted. He was pointing to a village up ahead, probably a few hundred feet away. The men looked at the bunch of houses noticing that they were simply built, made of stone and wood. No one said anything, but as they slowly approached and closed the distance, it became apparent how truly enormous those houses were… The fir trees by the road barely reached their fences!

“OK…” the chief said as soon as they reached the first house. All troops gathered behind a wooden wall, hidden from view. “Now that we’re into the village we have to be extra careful. So far we haven’t encountered any of the inhabitants which is good. As long as we move stealthily there will be no problem, but…” he paused. All men looked at him with agony. “…feel free to engage in battle in case you feel threatened. Make sure you’re the first to strike.” The men nodded. “OK. It seems that we have to head in this direction. We’d better split up. Six men will come with me for the missing dude, and the rest of you will follow lieutenant’s orders. You’ll gather information about this place and the enemy. Now let’s go!”

After they agreed on the details, the two teams split. The chief and his team followed the weird compass, jogging sightly in the shadows of the monumental houses. They moved quickly and with purpose.

 The second team took off after the first one. They quickly moved on, jumping from bush to bush, always looking not to be revealed, till they reached an intersection. The wall of the house blocked their view of what lay beyond. They approached. The lieutenant rose a hand up signaling the men to halt. He ducked, creeping closer to the edge and took his head out.

That’s when he saw them.

Two girls were playing across the street, throwing a ball to each other laughing innocently. They were clad in short pink sleeveless dresses that hugged their underdeveloped bodies perfectly. They seemed to be no more than eight years of age, their lithe forms indicating they were probably kindergarten…but they were absolutely enormous. Each one stood about 180 feet tall head to toe, their little jumps and stops making the ground shake under their massive footsteps.

“Uhm…Guys….” The lieutenant said motioning more of the troops to come and watch. “We have a problem here… Big one.”

 All men approached and looked at the spectacle. The two girls fit perfectly to the scale of their surroundings, looking impossibly gigantic. It was as if these colossal kids were normal sized and the troops had been shrunk down to insect size. The men felt like bugs to those giants.

“So what do we-“ One soldier made to ask when all of a sudden a girl accidentally kicked the ball with more vigor and sent it rolling in their direction. The huge, air balloon sized ball came crushing towards their hiding place bumping straight onto the house’s wall and bouncing back.

“My turn!”

The men all gazed in disbelief as one of the girls ran towards them. She was simply too fast, her huge strides covering too much ground They didn’t even have a chance to find a proper hiding place.

BOOM!

A huge foot of colossal dimensions appeared and stomped the ground in front of them as the young girl squatted to pick the ball up. As she stood back up all men found themselves in her shadow, staring up at the giddy child looming above them, their eyes focused on her prodigious size and naked crotch. ”Huh?” she exclaimed noticing the tiny people at her feet.

“What is it?” her other girl asked as she appeared next to her imposing friend. The men all crouched back. Despite being little girls, they easily towered over them like two powerful goddesses. “Oh…”

 The lieutenant was first to strike. He grabbed his rifle and shot at the unsuspecting giantess who was curiously looking at him. His men followed. Soon enough all seven men were emptying their riffles at the giant duo, aiming for their legs and waists. A cloud of dust emerged, the smoke of the firing covering their view up their targets…Then they ceased fire. There was no way those creatures would survive such an assault no matter their size.

The dust cleared and all men looked up…and were greeted with the smiling faces of the two girls looking down on them, not even a scratch on their bodies! They had their hands on knees, their little dresses doing nothing to cover the enormous cocks that were hanging idly between their legs. “Uhm don’t worry little buggies we’ll take care of you!” the first girl said bending down and picking three men up.

“Hey leave some to me too!” the other girl protested, quickly grabbing the remaining four. In no time all men were skipped of their clothes and weapons, and were pressed against the giantesses flat chests lovingly.

“We have found new toys to play with!”

“Yeah! They’re so cute!”

“So what do you say? Take them to mom?”

“Absolutely!” the two girls giggled as they left the ball and went straight to their mother, their little dresses lifting with the speed they were running.                

Chapter 8 by toy

            The chief and his comrades kept on with their mission, totally unaware of their companions’ predicament. Moving slowly, always on the lookout of not to be spotted, they were guided by the compass. It was pointing towards a spot they were yet to establish eye contact, so they pretty much went blindly. The village’s great vastness prevented them from establishing direct view with their target. All they could see was enormous houses, huge fences and massive roads, all scaled up to a truly gargantuan size.

“Hey captain…” one of the team’s members whispered stealthily. “Are we sure that old nerdy lunatic gave you the right thing there? We won’t end up in a different house, will we?”

“They said this thing’s gonna work no matter what…” the chief said. “The technology they put into it is extraordinary…At least that’s what they told me.” He snickered. “Well, it seems it get’s the job done. Look…” he pointed forward, where a huge house was looming large next to the others. “That’s the spot.”

All soldiers halted to their chief’s orders. They quickly ducked behind a nearby house, hidden into its shadow. It was a small alley, the grassy vines creeping up the wall along the gutter showing that it was probably not very popular among the villagers. Soon enough they all gathered around their captain, eager to receive orders.

“Alright here’s how it goes: We approach the house in teams of two. Since we are seven, that will be three pairs with one to spare…That will be me.” All commandos nodded. “The first team will go through the main door, the second from the back, the third will take care of the garden and as for me…I’ll climb up the gutter and break in through the window.” he stated firmly, all soldiers nodding affirmatively, already thinking on how to safely accomplish their quests.

“If you run into the dude, then send a radiosignal that you found him so that we all get out of this place as soon as possible. Use this to warp yourselves back to earth.” He handed every team a strange cylinder with a neon light. “It’s a teleporting machine. That nerd said it takes about 10 seconds to activate so take that into account. Don’t mess this up. If you fail to do it right, then you’ll end up trapped in this dimension with no way back. The machine warps every human being in a 6 feet radius, so turn it on, hug each other and boom you’re back to earth. Understood?”

 The soldiers fiddled with the weird machine for a while but eventually nodded.” Yes sir!”

“Are there any questions?”

“No sir!”

“Good…” he said before turning to look up at the towering house. There seemed to be no apparent danger at that moment. “It’s time…” he threw one last glance at his fellow mem. They were ready. “GO!”

All teams kicked off at the same time, sprinting towards their respective targets. They all crossed the huge road and soon found themselves looking up at the house’s enormous garden door. That’s where they split. Teams one and three moved forward, team two went to the left heading for the back of the house and the chief went to the right aiming for the huge window.

 After only a few seconds, all teams had already made significant progress. Especially the first two which travelled together for the most part. From their position on the ground, team one was slowly approaching the main door while team three decided to wander into the huge garden under the trees. Teo and Leonid, the two soldiers of team one couldn’t but marvel at the enormous size of the house. The closer they jogged, the bigger it seemed to expand. The door alone was about 600 feet tall, making them feel like ants in comparison. The handle was about 250 feet from the ground, making them wonder on how big those inhabitants truly were. A faint rumble on the ground made it a bit more difficult for them to approach quickly, but they were too focused on their goal. They couldn’t fail their chief. They ran straight into the massive door, aiming for the small gap underneath. It was just a few yards away when suddenly…

“Thank you miss Samantha, it was very nice paying Ada a visit!” The door flew open and out came a gladiator sandal of outstanding dimensions that stomped the ground with an earthshattering quake! Huge female toes painted a nice shade of orange instantly dominated the men’s view, the impressive foot supporting a thick leg that lead all the way up to a muscular thigh…  Soon enough another sandal appeared next to the first one, this one raising a bit further into the sky casting a shadow over the astonished duo, as the giantess delicately prepared to make a step forward.

 “Yeah come back anytime! You’re more than welcome!” The men had barely time to react when the huge foot came crushing down, squashing them flat against the solid ground.

“Huh?” Ashley said feeling something under her foot.

“What is it?” Bella asked. Ashley raised her foot to inspect the sole of her sandal, only to find two red dots side by side. It also seemed to be some kind of strange goo attached to them.

“Uhm…I might have stepped on something.”

“So what? I step on silly little things all the time.” Bella added happily. “It comes with the fact that we’re enormous. You just have to move on honey.”

“Alright…” Ashley said as she slowly dismissed any weird thoughts and put her foot back on the ground. Soon enough all four friends emerged from the house, strutting along the stone walkway towards the exit. All of them blissfully unaware of the accidental death of the two miniscule humans under their well pedicured feet.

 Unbeknownst to them, Peter and Lucas had watched the entire scene unfold right before their eyes. They were the commandos of team three, who, no matter how experienced they were, they were left with their mouths open at the sudden turn of events. They had never seen something so huge before, and yet here they were, witnesses of a lady of colossal dimensions  crush two of their fellow comrades without even noticing. The apathy and casualness she just ended their lives made them feel utterly helpless…Just a step and they were gone. And she simply marched on, as if it was the most natural thing in the world!

 The duo of team three gulped as more and more women came into view. They appeared to be all female, wearing skimpy clothes and were absolutely and painfully GIGANTIC! A redhead with enormous bouncing boobs seemed to be about 300 feet tall and it was the shortest of the group! Others were even bigger than that! Literal walking mountains, majestic goddesses that shook the entire world with every step. “What the ….”

“Oh look at those little trees!” exclaimed the last giantess to come out of the house… Clad only in a very short loose dress, she couldn’t stop giggling as she approached the spot the two men were hiding. “So cute!”  Her high pitched voice vibrated their eardrums forcing them to bend down on their knees.

“Come on Cindy, don’t be late…” another giantess said impatiently.

“I just want one of those cute little trees, that’s all…I’m sure Samantha won’t mind.” the massive giantess said. It took her only two steps and she was towering all over the hiding duo, hands on hips inspecting the garden at her feet.

 Peter and Lucas, still cowering in fear, found themselves in a shadow. Turning to look up, they were immediately greeted with the view of the giantess smiling down at them, her eyes focused on the trees around them. They were shocked by the impossible scale of this young lady: thick powerful legs, an extraordinarily revealing boob window at the front of her dress exposing the deepest, most bountiful cleavage they’d ever seen…and a gigantic meaty phallus that was hanging from her crotch like a pendulum! That girl had a cock so big that the tip alone was like a house to them, barely wrapped by a stretched to the maximum foreskin even at its current flaccid state.

 Cindy crouched in a rather unladylike way, her naked crotch in full display as she happily contemplated on what tree to pluck from the ground. She absolutely paid no mind that she hadn’t bothered with panties that day as she clearly enjoyed the fresh air on her enormous fist sized balls. “This one!” she said picking a fir tree from the ground and putting it atop her ear like a little daisy. Thankfully, she took no notice of the two men cowering under her squatting form.

“Ready? Now let’s go.” Charley sighed at her sister’s silly acts. “You’re such a kid sometimes…”

“I know…” Cindy said as she rose to her full height and turned her back to the tiny duo, flashing them with a short view of her full butt cheeks and tight vaginal lips. Massive footsteps rocked their world as she approached the other giantesses who were impatiently waiting for the naïve girl. ”That’s who I am though… That’s why you love me remember?”

“Yeah right…” Charley rolled her eyes as they all walked towards the garden’s exit.

 The two soldiers barely held their balance at the stampede of thick muscular legs getting away before turning to look each other in the eye. “Uhm…we’d better tell the others.” They said as they frantically started pressing the call button on their wireless communication tools…

Team two soon made it to the backyard. Justin and Paul, jogged stealthily under the plantation. It was good that these houses had literal trees in their yards, a fact that helped them find easy hiding places. As they moved on, they both missed their bomber’s red light blinking in their bags, too focused on their mission to do so. The center of their attention was the massive backdoor that dominated their view, looming large above them at an approximate height of 600 feet. To their good luck it was left open, so they could very easily sneak in without being noticed.

 They quickly scanned their surroundings for any threats and seeing none, they approached. Piece of cake. All they had to do was find the dude who was-

BOOM!!

-their train of thought was immediately interrupted when a massive, pillar like leg emerged from the door and stomped the ground with an earthshaking thud. They quickly ducked behind a tree, their moves swift and agile. Looking back towards the house, their jaws dropped at the spectacle: A MASSIVE woman, a true giantess in all aspects, was humming a relaxing tune to herself. She was about 400 feet tall and looked a bit mature. What was really breathtaking was that, not only was she unbelievably thick with abundant curves all over her bodacious figure, but also her choice of attire: clad only in a very VERY short excuse of loincloth around her waist that left all of her long powerful legs exposed, this lady obviously didn’t bother with formalities as she was completely topless! Her huge head sized tits wobbled and smacked on her torso, brownish areolas and puffy  nipples completely bare, while a huge slab of meat was left to swing between her legs without shame.

“Wait…What!?” the two soldiers rubbed their eyes but what they were watching was the bitter truth. That enormous lady had a penis and balls so massive that she would beat a donkey without breaking a sweat. In her gigantic scale though it was equivalent to a submarine.

 Samantha giddily got out of the house into the backyard. She needed to water the plants and take care of the garden, this daughter of hers not really caring much since she found that tiny human. A watering can on hand, she very gently approached the little trees and started pouring. It always felt so empowering to see those little trees barely come up to her slender ankles, most of them no bigger than her big toe. The little drizzle was more like a heavy downpour to them, she imagined.

 The two men looked in awe as the giantess was upon them in just one baby step. Mesmerized by her truly impressive size and enormous genitals, they failed to notice what she was about to do. Their line of sight was drawn to the massive watering can only when it was too late: In an instant, great amounts of water cascaded down on them like a waterfall! Tons and tons of clear liquid poured from above... They were immediately pinned to the ground, the powerful stream pressing them with brute force. They were immobilized, but soon enough, as the ground turned to mud, they were washed away, out of their hiding place into the gigantic stone walkway. The heavy downpour continued for what seemed like a century, only to end when the two men were fully exposed, grasping for air.

 They managed to open their eyes, rubbing the mud out of their faces. Looking up they were met with the giantess’s perky scrotum dangling above them, her thick cock resting lazily on top. Her nude perineum allowed them easy view up her vaginal lips and tight asshole, the lack of confinement and gigantic scale adding even further to their unintended voyeuristic attempt. Unfortunately for them, that would be the last thing they would see.

“Yeah…Feels so good to take care of things…” Samantha sighed as she crouched down and planted her massive butt on the ground, in front of the freshly watered plants. Her enormous rear came crushing down on the damp stones, obliterating everything underneath. “Yikes…” she exclaimed as the sensitive tip of her large cock touched the cold ground and brought a shiver up her spine. “Still feels weird when your tip is so big that your foreskin can’t wrap around it entirely…What can a giantess do…” she sighed looking down at her cantaloupe sized balls before gazing back up at her beautiful back garden, totally unaware of the two tiny men she had just snuffed under her prodigious rear. “Yet I believe with a few touches here and there this little garden will look amazing…” she thought before getting back to work.

 

 Meanwhile, the chief, commander John Doe, was still trying to reach the huge window, when his bomber beeped. Putting one last bit of effort he pulled himself up and picked it up. “What is it? Did you find the dude?” he asked between short breaths.

“Sir!” a voice yelled on the other side. “Sir! You have to be careful! We’ve seen them! They are freakishly large! Real giants! They almost killed us! The trampled Teo and Leonid!”

“What are you talking about soldier? My men are dead!?”

“Afraid so sir… We’ve lost communication with Justin and Paul too…Don’t know what happened to them…You have to be careful sir!”

“I’ll do my best…” the chief said a knot in his throat evident. “Stay safe and watch out! The mission is till on!” he ordered before turning off the bomber. It all came down to one man in the end. He would have to make it.

 Grasping whatever physical and emotional strength was left inside of him, he walked closer to the window frame. Peering inside, he saw it was a simple room with a bed, a desk and a night stand, all scaled up to enormous sizes. “A bedroom…Probably one of those giants sleeps in it…” he thought. Traveling across the ledge he found a small gap on the wall and with a little bit of effort he smuggled in.

“So here we are…” he said to himself before his eyes fell on something weird. Just under the window was the giant desk, a simple wooden piece of furniture with a variety of regular things: a huge pencil case, a few sheets of paper, a gigantic lamp…and a normal sized bed! “Wait…That’s strange…” he wondered when he climbed down to get a closer look. The room was currently empty so he decided it was safe to do so. The distance from the ledge to the desk was about 50 feet so he made it there in just a few minutes.

 Just as he set foot on the desk’s surface, the door of the room flew open, blasting him with a strong gust of wind! John immediately ducked behind the pencil case to hide himself. Panicking he turned to see what was he dealing with, tightening his grip around his trusted shotgun. To his surprise, it was a female giant, a giantess so to speak, wearing a loose dress that hugged her ridiculous curves sensually. She seemed to be holding something in her hand but the distance was so vast he couldn’t figure out what it was. The only thing he could do was marvel at the unimaginable scale of that lady, astonished at how such a colossal being could move so gracefully.

 “Oh I feel so full!” she said as she approached, her massive footsteps sending quakes across the room. John estimated that a single foot of hers would weigh more than a couple hundreds of tons. “I bet you do to…” she said to the thing she was holding.

“Now what is this…” Commander John thought. “Is he talking to her hand? This can’t be…” he whispered before it hit him: There was a human she was talking to!

“Alright, I’m gonna drop you now…” the buxom giantess said gently before lowering her hand to the desk’s level. To the commander’s surprise, a tiny human hopped off and turned to look up at her. It was him! The dude he was looking for!

 As soon as the giantess dropped the human, she squatted down so that her face was level with the desk. The chief noticed how incredibly beautiful she was, but he decided not to be fooled by her outer beauty. If he wanted to succeed then he would have to not let his guard down ever.

“What a day…” she said. The little dude nodded. “You know…I thought about the things you said earlier…I wanted to say that I understand. I would most probably act the same way you did…I mean who wouldn’t be scared when a colossal giant threatened to gobble you up if you didn’t obey their word?” the giantess seemed to speak frankly. “So taken this into account I would like to apologize on my mother’s behalf…”

 The little dude said something that cheered her up. To the commander’s speculations, he most probably accepted her apology? Who knows.

“Phew…That was a weight of my shoulders!” the giantess stated with relief. “I already feel much better…So what do you say? Get ready for bed?” she asked before standing back to her full intimidating height, the desk reaching slightly below her waist. Without even the slightest hint of shame, she grabbed the hem of her dress and, in one swift motion, she pulled it over her head, letting her enormous tits flop out and smack loudly on her torso. Her bodacious, full hourglass figure dominated the view of the tiny men, who were both astonished by the casualty this enormous goddess undressed right in front of them. For his part, commander Doe was mesmerized by those full heavy jugs displayed so proudly above him but he was instantly shocked when he observed the situation between her powerful legs: Jutting from her crotch was a massive cock, large and thick, going down the length of her wide thighs till God knew where! Her shaft was long and fat, probably ten inches if he had to make a guess, ending in a bulbous tip that even soft, had such an overwhelming girth that it was simply too big for her outstretched foreskin to fully wrap around. As a result, her mighty cockslit was in full display, part of the sensitive glans exposed to the cool air.

Just as the giantess turned her back to them, commander Doe decided to make his move. This was his chance. Seeing she was busy making her bed, he made a dash for the young man, full sprint ahead. It took him only a few seconds to reach the boy, and when he did, he quickly grabbed him by the arm and started dragging him towards his hiding place. Commander’s strong build and physical strength, proved quite effective for this task, the surprised young man managing only a brief yelp. Everything happened too fast.

“Wait!” Ian said.

“Quick! Come with me and shut your mouth!” he ordered as he dragged him like a sack of potatoes. “Don’t want her to hear us!”

“Wha-“ he barely said before the commander’s huge hand came into his mouth. He brought him behind the pencil case, his years of expertise helping to immobilize him completely.

“Relax dude! I’m here to help! Just cooperate for God’s sake!” he ordered before pinning him to the ground.

“Who are you?” Ian managed to say after the commander allowed him a break before shutting him again.

“Commander John Doe. The one assigned to save your ass!” the chief replied. Ian’s adrenaline rush ended hearing those words. He calmed down, his previous struggles coming to an abrupt end. The commander withdrew his hand.

“Wow…Are there more of you?”

“An entire team.” Commander replied shortly. “At least what was left of it…Quick we don’t have time…” he said before digging into his vest looking for his communication tool. “To all teams: Mission accomplished. The boy is in our hands. You’re ordered to teleport back to earth. I repeat. Teleport back to earth.” The commander said before pressing the button and putting it back into his pocket.

“Wait…What? There’s a way back home?! Oh thank God!” Ian was relieved. It was the best news he heard since he set foot on this land. “But how?”

“All I have to do is activate this thing over here.” Commander Doe pointed to his neon cylinder. “It’s a teleporting device. Come give me your haaand-“ his voice lingered into the air when  two fingers the size of huge tree trunks pinched him up and pulled him way above the desk.

“And who you might be?” Ada asked bringing the lowly human in front of her face. Her voice was stern but not hostile. “Sneaking into my room without permission? That’s considered rude even in this world.”

 The chief didn’t wait long. Despite being held up like a tiny bug, he didn’t hesitate to start shooting at her, the bullets aiming towards her pretty face . Ada felt a pinch of pain, like someone was piercing her cheek with a tiny needle, but no more than that. It was the actual surprise that made her flinch her hand a bit further away. Soon enough the lowly commando was emptying his riffle against her right nipple.

“I believe you won’t need that…” she flicked his tiny gun away before lifting him back up. “You didn’t answer.”

“I’ll never succumb to you, you filthy giant!” the chief squeaked in her hand.

“It’s alright!” Ian yelled from below. “He’s here to save me! That’s what he told! Don’t hurt him!”

“Oh?” Ada responded before addressing the tiny soldier. “Is that so?”

“I’ll never tell you, you enormous bitch!”

“Ok that’s enough!” Ada said. “I’m starting to lose my patience here…”

“Please Ada!” Ian said. “He’s my ticket back home! Don’t do anything silly…”

 Ada turned to look at the helpless man. He was still shooting words towards her. She rolled her eyes. “Fine.” She said as she dropped him to the desk. She wasn’t vey meticulous with her motions, releasing him from a relative height of 7 feet give or take, but he was alright. He quickly got up and ran for Ian. As soon as he was within arm’s reach, he activated the teleporter. A countdown appeared on a small screen. “10…9…8…”

“So that’s it?” Ian asked turning to look up at Ada, who was watching silently from above like a goddess. “Well…I’m not very good with goodbyes. I never was…” he decided to be the first to speak.

“I will never forget you…” Ada said looking at the puny duo past her enormous breasts.

“Me too…Thanks for everything…You were the reason I survived in this world… Thank you Ada!!”

“…2…1…” A huge blue sphere surrounded the two men before vanishing instantly. And just like that they were gone… Ada was left alone in a room looking down at her desk, the spot where the two humans stood a second ago now totally empty. “Take care my friend…and love…”

……

 Back to earth, the laboratory was bustling with life. Weird men in white lab coats walked back and forth anxiously. They had just received a signal that two cylinders were activated, so this could only mean that the men were coming home. Was the mission complete? Was it a failure? They were eager to find out. Mostly for the sake of the men who joined, but also for what new wonders they were bringing from this strange new world.

 All of a sudden, a red light began blinking uncontrollably, signaling for the scientists to clear the main room of the facility. They all gathered behind huge glass walls focusing on the main teleporting room. In an instant a blue sphere appeared and spat out four men. All agents and scientists quickly recognized commander Doe, soldiers Peter and Lucas and young individual who they didn’t know quite well.

 The nerdy head of the facility, Dr. Jeremy Beaxton, the one who invented the teleporting machine, quickly entered the room and approached the tired men. “Commanders…Are you alright? Welcome home…You are safe now… “

“It’s good to be back…”

“And you young man? Are you OK?” the doctor addressed Ian. “But what happened out there?”

“What happened…” Ian responded, vivid images flooding his memory. Images of thick ladies, towering beauties, heavy footfalls, mountainous women…massive well hung dickgirls, glorious asses, enormous penises, prodigious testicles…heavy bosoms, muscular legs, wide thighs, cavernous vaginas… All in a mixture of arousal, intimidation and fear… “Well…It’s a rather long story… it might take a while…”

THE END

   

End Notes:

And that's the end of our story. Creative feedback is gladly appreciated so please...leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12194