The sandbox by Glaazius
Summary:

Follow Saffron as he tries to cope with living a miserable life in the shrunken city of his kid sister.

Take a look at my patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius


Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Entrapment, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5055 Read: 9694 Published: August 27 2022 Updated: August 19 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Glaazius

2. Chapter 2 by Glaazius

3. Chapter 3 by Glaazius

Chapter 1 by Glaazius

"Rise and shine, beauty Queen,"

 

Saffron peeled his eyes open when Foejay's gravelly voice barged into his ears to end the sweet dream he was having.

Saffron groaned, looking up at his caretaker standing beside his bed in his gloomy cell with a burning cigarette in his left hand. "Go fuck yourself," Saffron rolled over to the other side and pulled his warm blanket tightly over his disheveled mop of a hairdo.

 

Foejay gave a chuckle. "Nah, I think I rather fuck you," he said.

 

"What the!" Saffron screeched as Foejay flipped his bed over, making him roll over the cold and hard stone floor of his prison cell that wore the pungent smell of urine and was plastered with various stains of dried blood.

Grinding his teeth with seething anger, Saffron leaped up and lunged towards his caretaker.

 

"Go on," Foejay eyed him leisurely through a pair of beady pig eyes as Saffron stood hissing right in front of him like a wild beast ready to devour his prey. "make my day."

"I thought so." Foejay presented a sly grin, displaying the hole in the upper row of his crooked teeth where he'd lost a front tooth a few months ago – knocked away by one of Saffron knuckles. He slapped Saffron in the face when the latter showed no sign of any further action following his moment of rage.

SMACK! And another, even harder than the first and aimed at the other cheek.

"And this is for putting me behind schedule with your insolent demeanor."

 

Saffron sank to his knees when Foejay's fist was thrusting hard in his stomach, making him groan on the floor like a wounded hyena in a fetal position.

After taking a long puff of his smoke, Foejay threw his still burning cigarette on Sefron's chest before walking off.

 

"I'll meet you upfront in about thirty seconds from now, or it's The Chamber for you."

 

Saffron flapped his hands like a bird against his chest, trying to get rid of the smoldering cigarette already underway to burn through his raffled shirt.

 Life had not always been like this for Saffron. Things used to be better for him. Not great, but broadly better than the circumstances he was forced to live in now.

 Rubbing his painful stomach, Saffron stood up and narrowed his eyes into small stripes while looking after Foejay, who was just walking out of sight, bending around a corner, whistling some joyful tune. After months of suffering and denigration, Saffron yearned desperately to get even with Foejay, his former classmate and best friend. But he knew better, though. He'd learned the hard way that the wisest thing to do at this moment was to just dance to the tune of the ones holding the strings in this hellhole. They could inflict more pain on him than he could on them. 

He sighed while looking at the wall above his bed where rows upon rows of carved lines were imprinted in the wall – reminding him of the painful fact that this cell was already about two years his home.

Living his life like an average eighteen-year-old – attending school, goofing around with friends, dreaming of dating some hot dish – felt like a past life to Saffron now.

 The cheery face of Aurora, his kid sister, lit up in his mind. Even while being just a conjured image in his head, did the light of Aurora's twinkling eyes penetrate deep into the core of Sefron's soul – just like they did in real life.

 It all started with her. About three years ago, the willful 8th grader felt some latent sorcery power swelling up inside her body on one day. Presumably inherited by her great-great-great-great grandmother. From that day on, Aurora was able to do the impossible. Life took a downturn for poor Saffron from there. And it all ended up here – where he was shrunken, abducted and imprisoned by his kid sister, and forced to live life as an enslaved person in a shrunken city.

It took him a hard time adjusting to this new harsh reality. It still does. Aurora always had these authoritarian tendencies whereby she tried her damnedest to make everyone else do her bidding. And now, with a whole shrunken city full of obedient morsels in her possession, Aurora took this demeanor to the extreme. She'd made it clear to them all on day one – as her immensely huge torso and firmly sculptured thighs soared dramatically high above the city's skyline resting on her nightstand – that she was not some girl that people could pester anymore. No, she was a Goddess – owner of life and bringer of calamity to them.

Although her awe-inspiring appearance was enough to whip them all into submission, examples had to be made.

It did not take long before the entire city was transformed into a high-functioning sweatshop – plowing day and night – to meet the cruel needs of the brat ruler. One statue after the other was being crafted and hoisted up – one more splendidly looking than the other, but all resembling the appearance of the juvenile Goddess with her velvety and voluminous shoulder-length strawberry blond coiffure.

Innumerable shrines and temples and various houses of worship followed after that – all strictly dedicated to keeping the faith in Aurora's kindness and generosity alive.

When the whole town was functioning as it should be – at least, according to Aurora's vision – Saffron and his best friend Foejay were dropped in the middle of it. It took Foejay little trouble adjusting to this new life where hard labor and veneration of a self-proclaimed deity was a daily reality. 

It also helped that Foejay had the hots on Sefron's younger sister, so bringing himself to actually worshiping Aurora came relatively easy. All to the annoyance of Saffron, whose feelings of hatred towards his kid sister were unendingly deep. 

It ignited a grudge between the two friends. Foejay got scolded by Saffron for dropping his dignity so easily by worshiping a mere teenage girl suffering from ideas of megalomania. 

It separated them more and more until Foejay was being rounded up by the local authorities like a criminal of society and stuffed into a re-education camp, until he was willing enough to submit to the city's norms and values – which simply meant dedicating his life to worshiping his kid sister Aurora like a deity.

As he caressed his chest, Saffron felt his ribs jutting out through his tight, stretching skin. A low grumble boiled up from his belly as it made another vain attempt to beg his master for some food.

Saffron scratched his arm and staggered towards Foejay, who stood waiting for him outside, smoking another cig. 

The sound of bellowed commands penetrated his ears when he exited the building. A truck pulled up right in front of them in the street, packed to the rafters with a fresh load of unwilling slaves – all shrunken and plucked from the street by a brat girl with powers she shouldn't have.

They were all being unloaded like cattle as various soldiers pushed and shouted at them to make haste forming a line.

A high-ranking officer walked up, inspecting them. He sniffed his nose and spat on the ground.

"Dispose these infidels from their lice before escorting them to their barrack," the officer instructed the grunts.

 

Saffron gaped after the sorry lot being guided away by several cruel soldiers when a hand landed on his shoulder. He flinched hard, which induced a peal of laughter coming from Foejay.

 

 "Don't worry, I only punch you on the nose while you're asleep." he clapped Sefron reassuringly on the shoulder. Foejay immensely enjoyed intimidating his former friend. Especially since the latter was much burlier built and almost a head taller than him.

 

 "You're lucky, Mr. Crank assigned you to stone duty today, but I just received an order to escort you to The Chapel instead. You're summoned."

 

"By whom?" Saffron asked.

 

Foejay lowered his eyes and remained silent. It was a gesture of reverence, but Saffron knew immediately what it meant. 

No one was allowed to give words or speak indirectly in some way about The Goddess while conversing with someone. Only during prayer was a thing like that allowed.

 Saffron nodded and followed Foejay on his heels as he paced off towards The Chapel. Aurora was calling for him. She probably needed him for something.

 

THUMB

 

THUMB

 

THUMB

 

The ground shook heavily. Another tremble followed – heavier than the last, making every building vibrate on its foundation. Saffron also knew what that meant. 

Saffron swallowed deeply as he craned his neck to watch the instigator of this fall of nocturnal shadow. A humongous figure, grander than the eye could perceive, blocked out their artificial sun – which in reality was nothing more than Aurora's bedroom light. The whole town was cast in a blanket of shadow. 

Beyond the skyline of soaring high rises, he saw a spectacle he had seen for innumerable times before. It was just a sight that never ceased to impress. As his eyes crept upwards, Saffron saw a feminine bare thigh, broader than the whole city, soaring sky-high where it connected with one half of a tush, bubbling lecherously outwards. It concealed the greater part of a velvety red thong, firmly buried between two tight as steel ass cheeks. 

Saffron aimed his eyes higher and watched in disgust as Aurora stretched her arms up high while mooning her derriere for the whole town to see. She flexed them sensually.

It was a show Aurora put up more frequently these days. Nowadays, Aurora is a 16-year-old girl with a precocious body richly filled with sensual curves. And her bubble butt was her pride, which she happily flaunted for everyone who dared look at it.

Too bad it was forbidden to lay eyes on The Goddess. Doing it anyway could result in the death penalty if an Enforcer caught you in the deed. The Enforcers were a small elite unit that bore the task of enforcing the laws dictated by The Goddess. 

They were the city's highest authority, which only had to answer to The Goddess herself. They were also the only ones allowed to look directly at The Goddess.

            Foejay sat whining like a little girl on all fours at Sefron's feet – sputtering words of prayer between heavy sobs. Saffron shook his head and followed his example – besides the whining – when he saw a couple of enforcers on the other side of the street, beating people on the back with a baton who weren't praying with enough conviction or were simply sobbing to audible. He made sure that his praying words were loudly spoken and clearly articulated when the enforcers were passing them. They left him alone. But Foejay was not so lucky.

 

"Stand on the fingers of this ungrateful wimp until I can feel his happiness." One of the enforcers said.

 

Foejay cried out loud when the other enforcer placed his boot on his hand, leaning hard. A crack followed when one of Foejay's fingers broke. He cried out in pain.

 

"Happiness, wimp! I want to feel it!" the enforcer screamed in his ear as he started to place his boot on Foejay's other hand.

Even Saffron was feeling sorry now for his former friend, who had made his life such a misery these last few months.

 

Smile, for godsakes. Smile! He thought with frustration. 

 

But in reality, he was even more worried that Foejay would vent his anger on him after this.

Foejay gathered all of his inner strength to pull out a tiny shred of happiness hiding in his little toe and made it shine through his quivering voice. It seemed enough to convince the enforcers. Saffron sighed deep when he heard them walking off, harassing other citizens. While sitting on all fours, Saffron lifted his head, and his eyes fell on a car window on the other side of the street. Through it, he could see the reflection of the city's skyline behind him. And beyond it, he saw Aurora's gleeful face soaring above it all, grinning down upon it like a toddler watching a flea circus.

 

"Rise, my brother. Rise and greet me with respect," Aurora's godlike voice rolled over the city.

 

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 2 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Saffron is called to account and his loyalty is questioned.


+++


A rock lay there in the dirt. A small one, handheld sized. Saffron grabbed it, gripped it tightly in his fist while grazing off the sand with his fingers, and stood up.

Aurora's velvety ebony eyes met his through the reflection of a storefront on the other side of the street. Her eyes were fathomless pools of dark mystery, and they stared intently at him as if she could see into his very soul.

His shoes scrunched as they spun to turn around. He gaped up at the visage of his kid sister, nearly filling his entire purview.

The slow, steady rhythm of her breathing was a low, vibrant rumble that echoed over the city skyline that was now his home.

Two planetary disks – Aurora's irises – were zeroed in on him. Its circular shapes were slightly curbed by narrowed eyelids on the top and downside.

Saffron was minute to the girl, infinitesimal even. Too small to be located by the eyes of normal-sized people among the richly filled appearance of a microscopic city – let alone that his facial expression could be recognized by those same people. But Aurora could. She was no ordinary person. She was a witch with arcane capabilities that allowed her to do incomprehensible things.

Aurora's all-consuming lips broadened and stretched tighter, peeling over a row of intimidatingly huge, white teeth – each vastly more prominent than a high rise.

The brat produced a smile in response to Saffron's low-hanging frown that sank his face to a show of deep discontent. The brat's smile was sly and mischievous, and it lit up her whole face. It was clear that Aurora was enjoying making Saffron angry. Saffron's frown deepened, as he glared at his kid sister. The brat's smile only grew wider.

He gave a sharp yelp when his body lifted off and ascended higher and higher. Fueled by Aurora's mental powers, Saffron soared in the direction of her gleaming eyes.

His body grew larger until it matched the size of a nail polish bottle. He landed gently on Aurora's awaiting palm – which wore the scent of pussy juicy, which meant that Aurora just played with herself.

"Uuh, hi," He waved awkwardly at Aurora's cinema screen countenance looming above him. Her youthful face soared closer, and she looked anything but pleased. Two piercing eyes locked in on Saffron, each as big as a Skippy ball to him.

"You have to help me, brother." Aurora's girlish yet forceful voice boom blasted out of her mouth. Saffron's kid sister was usually so social to soften the strength of her voice when speaking with him from this close. But she did not bother to do that at this very moment. Which mainly indicated that she was displeased about something and that she found that he deserved to swallow her whims.

"You flunked geometry class?" Saffron asked.

Aurora scoffed. "I'm on par with four-eyed Simon even now, thanks to you."

"And the test? How did your chemistry test go?"

"Uhm, I ran into a highly vexing conundrum during the acids and bases part, but luckily that same Simon sat next to me. He is really sweet on me and gave me all the answers. I might shrink the guy someday. You're gonna love him!" Aurora gleamed.

Saffron looked back expressionless. "Wonderful."

"Not so cocky you!" Aurora's tree trunk finger poked Saffron in the chest, tumbling him backward on his butt. "I keep getting unsettling messages about you."

"What do you mean? I'm a model prisoner. Even Foejay can vouch for that. Ask him." Saffron clutched the rock that was still held in his fist tighter.

"But that's the whole problem, brother. You do not have to be a prisoner in my domain. I can make you mayor, you know. Or king even."

"Of a sandbox filled with specks in a teenage girl's bedroom?" Saffron spat.

"My Queendom will flourish along with my powers. And rest assured, they flourish abundantly."

"But I don't want them to flourish!" Saffron threw the rock. He aimed for Aurora's left eye. And it was a good pitch. Nonetheless, the stone simply evaporated when it was about to collide with the white field of Aurora's left eye.

Blasted innate magical ward. Saffron cursed.

To his annoyance, Aurora's eye did not blink when Saffron threw the rock. It even seemed that Aurora was not aware of Saffron's attempt to hurt her. The girl just kept babbling.

"… So you see, brother. It's only a matter of time before I'll reach the state of omnipotence. And when that happens, I can start thinking about the rest of the world. But for now, I believe punishment is only fitting at a time like this, don't you think? Why are you still refusing to worship me?" Aurora said.

"I pray to you, don't I?" Saffron stood up and rose his chest higher as he spoke. "I lie with my knees in the dust uttering words of glorification in honor of you." He pointed fiercely at his kid sister's monumental cute face.

"But you don't believe in them. Your heart is not in it, brother. Aurora whined.

"Saffron shrugged. "You can't flip a heart's conviction with force."

Aurora's eyes became tiny slits. "And I believe you simply don't try hard enough."

"Well, maybe I don't," Saffron said.

"Reason enough for punishment, I would say. Especially since you threw that rock at me."

Saffron scoffed. Figures that she did notice it.

"But do not worry dear brother." Aurora lowered her hand just in front of her stark-naked, pale spheres. Saffron felt a tingling sensation sparkling through his groin – whipping his member to the waking state – when Aurora's perky, B-cups were fully displayed. She nearly pushed them into his face.

This was the most agonizing thing Aurora could do to torture her brother – by using her sexy body to arouse him. Saffron hated her. He didn't want to feel any pleasurable sensation for her. Only hate. But it required much energy for Saffron's already exhausted body to maintain his hatred. And although he will never admit it, Aurora is a gorgeous young-looking woman.

While fumbling with his dick in bed once, Saffron even caught himself enjoying mental images in his head of Aurora's firm bubble butt. He cursed himself loudly and threw these revolting images of his blood-related sister out of the window. But they kept lurking there, in the garden, ready to strike during a moment of weakness.

Nonetheless, Saffron remained firm. Instead, he turned his head away from Aurora's bare bosom and locked his gaze on some stupid poster of a landscape hanging on the girl's wall.

"I do love you, dear brother, you know that, right?" Aurora's voice thundered above him.

Saffron crossed his arms against his chest.

"Therefore," Aurora continued. "I will not punish you, but the city instead."

Aurora's other hand reached out, and Saffron heard screams erupting from the city below and sirens.

"Ha! They scrunch like ice cream cones." Aurora beamed. Saffron saw his sister nibbling her lower lip as another peal of screams exploded down below.

He ran up to the edge of Aurora's hand and looked down, eager to know what was happening even though he had a pretty good idea of what it could be.

In front of Aurora's bare lap lay the city that was now his home on a table, incredibly small, even from his perspective. Several fires blazed throughout the city, where whole buildings were simply flattened by Aurora's index finger. And his sister was not done yet. She giggled louder as her pinky finger crashed from the sky, obliterating a good portion of a suburban area on the outskirts.

"Stop it!" Saffron bellowed as hard as his tiny voice was capable of. But Aurora's laughter was too loud and her joy too great. She keeled over and dabbed her nipple amidst a block of office towers, toppling many of them. Then she slammed her left foot next to the city and ordered the citizens to worship it if they wanted the carnage to end. From his heightened position, Saffron could see throngs of minuscule people and streams of cars making their way towards Aurora's looming feet, all to venerate it.

Aurora's mental powers compelled Saffron's body to go airborne. He dwindled down, smaller and smaller, until he was merely a speck and landed safely back into the city that looked now a mere ruin.

He stood out among thousands of people kneeling down, praying, before the colossus foot soaring over them all like an aerial continental drift. Aurora's godlike laughter rolled over the city, reverberating through its narrow streets filled with terrified citizens.

The foot vanished, and in its place came Aurora's curious face. Her planetary eyes blinked a few times. Then they disappeared as the teen brat stood up to her full height. A bat smacked painfully against the inner side of Saffron's knee. He groaned as he sank down.

"Show your respect, infidel!" An enforcer spat in his face.

Above him, Aurora's chuckle rumbled. "Convert him. Convert my brother if you all wish to live in peace." The voice of the brat Goddess spoke. The whole city shook when her massive legs sauntered off. As Saffron looked about, he saw innumerable eyes glancing at him, and they all told the same tale.

'This carnage is your fault, and we will make you pay for it.'

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 3 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Aurora clashes hard with her kid sister, Amy. Then her shrunken city is discovered.

SLAM!

Went the kitchen door just when Amy's dad wanted to enter the living room with a plate full of freshly made smoothies. A shriek and the clatter of falling glass followed.

Amy rolled over the couch with laughter, grasping her belly from the hurting stomach.

"For the zillionth time, Amy, no magic in the house!" Her dad bellowed.

Amy shrieked as she fell off the couch, slumping on the floor while having a laughing fit, not caring about her father's rage.

"Are you raising a little hell here again, squirt?" Aurora's voice cut off Amy's laughter. From her prone position, Amy lifted her head up and was greeted by the sight of her big sister standing in the doorway, looking at her in a disapproving manner.

The kitchen door opened, and both girls were treated to the sight of their father's proper white blouse, all drenched in oozing, pink wild berry smoothie – even his neatly salt and pepper beard wasn't spared the fate of Amy's prank.

Aurora looked at her father with pity before waving her hand to set in motion a clean-up spell. A few seconds later, Aurora's father stood in the doorway – all clean, with his neatly ironed blouse dazzling white – while carrying a plate full of sweet smoothies as if nothing had happened. When he was sure that everything looked how it was supposed to look before Amy's trick, he gave an appreciative nod to Aurora before serving the smoothies at the table.

"It is high time that your mother and I have a chat with you later this day, young lady." And with that, he walked out of the living room, shaking his head while mumbling things like 'Darn witches." and "nothing but trouble."

"What?!" Amy's shoulders jerked as her eyes flared defiantly while looking up at her older sister, scowling down at her.

"You know darn well," Aurora gave her kid sister a meaningful glare.

Amy pushed out a burst of derisive laughter. "It just vexes you that you're not the only one with powers anymore."

Aurora scoffed. "I frankly do not give a toss if you have powers or not,"

Amy stood back up and crawled on the couch. Sitting cross-legged and spreading her arms out over the couch's backrest, the raven-haired 8th grader gave her bigger sister a challenging glare. "Not even if I become more powerful than you?" she narrowed her eyes in thin stripes.

Aurora merely gave a faint smile before walking up to the window, resting her hands on her back. "not a chance, kiddo."

Aurora's eyes blinked when the curtains seemed to have a life of their own and shut close, blocking her view of the street outside. She looked over her shoulder at Amy. "Okay, so you can close the curtains from a distance. Am I supposed to be impressed?"

Amy looked back at her bigger sister with a big smug on her youthful face, crossing her arms. "You could only do that when you were a year older than I am."

Aurora shrugged. "May very well be, but you still can't hold a candle to me."

"I can do a lot more than closing curtains, you know?" Amy said with a threatening tone.

"Really? Why don't you show me?" Aurora looked back, taking a challenging pose.

After a brief moment, Aurora felt an invisible force compelling her body to the ground. Its strength surprised her, making it hard for her to keep standing up straight. Her intention was to keep standing with pure muscle power, to make it clear to Amy that her magical abilities were chicken feed compared to Aurora's prowess. But her knees started to buckle. Amy noticed it too. The little girl began to smile as it encouraged her to boost it up a bit.

Aurora's muscle strength appeared no match against Amy's magical assault, which was busy compelling her body to sink to the floor.

She had the choice to give in or use some magical strength of her own to withstand Amy's assault. Aurora opted for the latter.

Two magical powers, wielded by two sisters, clashed hard with each other, competing to end up on top. Only one could be victorious. Amy's face tensed harder as she scraped every ounce of strength out of her magical pool. The floor in the living room cracked open, forming a 3 meters long fissure as the laminate boards and the plate of concrete lying beneath it succumbed under the weight of such magical violence.

A woman and a man came running up. They stood in the doorway and gaped, all troubled at their daughters battling it out with each other using forces they could not comprehend.

"Girls! Stop it!" The mother screeched.

Aurora eyed her parents before bringing her attention back to her kid sister again. "Okay, the joke's over, Amy," she said while gradually dampening her powers.

But Amy would have none of it. The girl smelled victory. With a final burst of energy, Amy screamed and forced Aurora to sink down on one knee. The older sister couldn't afford that to happen. She mustered her magical strength and lashed out at Amy with a forceful scream. The whole couch flipped over, with a shrieking Amy on top of it, banging against the wall behind it. For a moment, it seemed that Amy lay unconscious on the floor.

Feeling bad about her outburst, Aurora hesitantly walked up to Amy. The latter leaped up.

"I-I'm sorry, Amy. I didn't mean -"Aurora stammered before she was cut off.

"I almost had you, you, stuck-up shrew!" Amy pierced her finger at Aurora with seething eyes.

"Hey! Language, young lady!" Their mother said, who was entirely ignored by both of her daughters.

"You wait! I will become omnipolent, and when I do–"

"Omnipotent," Aurora's voice corrected.

"What?!"

"You said omnipolent. The proper way to pronounce that word is omnipotent."

"Shut up!" Amy screeched with teary eyes while stomping her foot. "Just… leave me alone!" She dashed up the stairs to her room.

After Amy threw some stuff against the wall in a fit of anger and toppled her chair over with a kick, she plunged down on her bed and started sulking. Half an hour passed when Amy heard the muffled voices of her parents and Aurora bickering with each other downstairs. Then the sound of a car driving off was heard, and 5 minutes later, another car followed. Amy peeked her head in the hallway and listened. The house was empty.

Good. Time for some payback.

Amy sauntered over to Aurora's bedroom and opened it.

"What a cluttered mess!" Amy shook her head as her eyes assessed the sorry state of Aurora's bedroom, with clusters of used clothes sprawled out everywhere and crumpled cans of Red Bull, emptied bags of chips, and tubes of nail polish seemingly stuffed away in dark corners. "All this magic and still a messy room." She chuckled.

It emphasized all the more how lazy her big sister was. Just a little wave with her hand would be enough to let the magic clean up her room. But even that seemed too much trouble for Queen Aurora. It was either that or a voluntary choice of her to live in such a dump.

An invading beam of sunlight shone directly on a particular object in the room, causing a bright sparkle to occur in the corner of Amy's eyes.

"The hell is that?" Amy walked over with a shimmer of curiosity in her eyes to a glass box resting on a side table. Bending over, the sight of a miniature city greeted her – looking sophisticatedly crafted for something of such a small scale. Then amazement lit up Amy's face as she saw innumerable tiny specks moving about in the streets.

Lucky for young Amy, her magical abilities were developed enough so that she was able to give her eyes a much closer and sharper view of the microscopic landscape. Upon activating the spell, Amy's eyes zoomed in rapidly. It gave her a view of the streets below, like she was hovering roughly 15 meters above it.

"Oh my God! There are all little people in there!"

Amy watched all transfixed as a state of emergency spread swiftly throughout the city.

"What have you done, Aurora? Who are all these people?" Amy spoke to no one in particular.

All citizens ran for shelter, entering buildings and houses to escape the unknown teen Goddess looming suddenly above their city. It did not take long before the streets were empty.

Amy felt in a naughty mood, so her mental abilities reached out and uprooted entire buildings, making them float. Shaking them from left to right, Amy giggled as powders of minuscule people fell out of broken windows, falling to their doom.

Then she saw something else interesting. A grand statue stood there amidst a vast plaza, resembling her sister.

Amy chuckled, "Are these dust mites your subjects or something, Aurora?"

"Let's give them a new Queen now, shall we?" With another spell, Amy conjured a miniature thunderstorm. Heavy lightning bolts shot down from thundering dark clouds, damaging buildings, cars and trees.

Then it was the statue's turn. Amy's head flung back with laughter as a massive bolt cracked Aurora's statue into multiple pieces, making it topple over.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12192