Meant to be by BlueDream
Summary: This is a little wish fulfillment thingie, recently outlined + commissioned by me, and written by the ever faithfully delivering JackSmith (check this site for more of his work). Perhaps one day the idea could be expanded upon, characters + developments fleshed out more, but for now I'm quite alright with this. :) Explores the life of two best friends who got very close as teenagers (told in flashbacks), then reconnect decades later.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5308 Read: 2274 Published: August 16 2022 Updated: August 16 2022
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 by BlueDream

Chapter 1 by BlueDream

This is a little wish fulfillment thingie, recently outlined + commissioned by me, and written by the ever faithfully delivering JackSmith (check this site for more of his work). Perhaps one day the idea could be expanded upon, characters + developments fleshed out more, but for now I'm quite alright with this. :) Explores the life of two best friends who got very close as teenagers (told in flashbacks), then reconnect decades later.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Meant to Be

By Jacksmith

Commissioned by BlueDream

 

            Not a day had gone by in the past two decades that Mark didn’t think about Eloise at least a hundred times in both his waking and dreaming hours. These recollections were often subconscious in a manner that didn’t necessarily interfere with his daily life, lasting just for pleasantly fleeting instants, and usually without even registering that his mind had again conjured up a visage of the ingenious, gorgeous, deeply-ambitious woman with whom he’d once shared the most secretive, desirable, and significant experience of his life right on the cusp of their young adulthood. In a way, Eloise’s presence had lived within him ever since educational pursuits and family circumstances had kept them separate post-high school. Nevertheless, despite the all-too-correct hold this person’s memory held over Mark, she was truly the last person on Earth the now thirty-eight-year-old expected to find that ordinary morning when he answered the doorbell, only to find the woman herself waiting for him there on the porch. The natural maturation of approaching age forty was evident, but hardly mattered, as she was still the same radiant blonde emerald-eyed beauty, palpably brimming with the same sweetness and self-assurance that her former schoolmate remembered.

            “Hey there, little one,” Eloise teasingly murmured with a sultry smirk, as though no time at all had passed. As long as it had been, that nickname still seemed to fit. “So are you going to invite me in, or what?”

            Suddenly those previously-passive memories of his sexually and existentially formative times spent with her all those years ago came roaring back to the forefront of Mark’s thoughts. It was in much the same spirit, when they were fifteen years old, that she’d first approached and greeted him like they’d known one another for a lifetime. Mark recalled well what a loafer he was back in those days when Eloise befriended him: aimless, noncommittal, affable enough but with no drive. This made it all the luckier that someone so purposeful and success-magnetic as her had chosen to become close with him. Deep down, though it stung too much to openly admit, Mark would’ve had to recognize that he’d only moderately advanced himself away from that completely deadbeat status of his youth. Today, he had few remaining social connections, no romantic prospects, took relatively-decent care of his health yet had never strived for anything approaching athletic excellence, and earned good-but-not-great money in a middling job that he’d decided upon practically via coin-flip back in college.

            “Wow. It’s really… you,” he gawped with genuine amazement, basking for a moment in the surprise of Eloise’s arrival and her omnipresent aura of benevolent influence. She beamed back at him with her hands on her hips, seeming to enjoy his cheerful shock. “I… don’t know what to say. God, of course. Please! Come in.”

            “It’s good to see you, too,” she replied. “I missed you.”

            Still too stunned to think of initiating a more-personal welcome, Mark again didn’t have to worry, as Eloise took the lead. She stepped over the front door threshold and immediately wrapped him into a snugly reassuring embrace. Feeling that enviably toned figure pressed to his own average frame, her body heat, and the calm thrum of her pulse induced another wave of vivid memories to rush through his mind. Feeling ridiculous for not having shown this kind of enthusiasm from the get-go, Mark returned her hug, and was viscerally struck by how indescribably good it felt to be back in Eloise’s personal orbit. Not just near her, either, but needfully held and placed once more in contact with that body he’d known so intimately before, albeit from a much different perspective than this humanized normal-statured outside view.

 

            “I got one,” an eighteen-year-old Eloise whispered the instant her bedroom door was shut. She huddled close to Mark with a conspiratorial smile on her pretty lips, her green eyes boring into him as if telepathically.

            “What do you mean? One what?”

            “You know what. One of THOSE.”

            “W-Wait. You mean-”

            “Yes, I mean exactly that.”

            “Oh. Wow.”

            “So, are we going to try it out now, or not? I’ve been waiting all day to show you.”

            “You mean try it… on… me?” Mark gulped, trepidatious but not opposed.

            “Yes, on you, silly. Just like we talked about.”

            This much was true. Long before an actual size-altering device came into Eloise’s well-moneyed possession, they’d whispered with intense borderline-lustful fascination together over the idea of using such technology to shrink someone – namely Mark – and explore the yet-untapped opportunities such a drastic shift would bring. Their shared attraction toward such a hypothetical sense-widening shrinkage experiment wasn’t even discovered until the pair had been friends for most of high school, and was innately understood by both as something to share only between themselves. Talking through it in theory had always enticed Mark with near-hypnotic quality, and he could tell from the way Eloise’s eyes lit up that she was equally, if not more so, invested in the notion of miniaturizing him while making herself into a comparative giantess. Yet even though the technology existed in spite of the huge expense, the possibility had never felt real to him until this very moment.

            “Huh.”

            “You’re not afraid of shrinking for me, are you, Mark?”

            “W-Well…”

            “Because I’m not going to make you do it. You know that. I’d never make you do anything you didn’t want,” Eloise insisted with heartfelt sincerity, and Mark trusted she wasn’t lying. “Except… we both know you DO want this. A lot. Just as much as me. You… want to see what’s it like. You want to feel it. What it’s like to be held. Taken care of. Put into… new places. And you know that as long as you’re shrunken, nothing bad could ever happen to you. Not just because I’d never let you get hurt. You actually CAN’T get hurt while you’re small. You can’t die. You can’t go hungry or thirsty or even get tired. You don’t even have to breathe. You can just… be small, and leave the rest up to me. So, what do you say, little one?”

            Like with literally everything else she ever said or did, Eloise was right. There was no way Mark could’ve refused her, and she knew him even better than he knew himself. Once her case was made, he was as good as shrunken.

            “Yes. P-Please,” he replied, almost begging.

That first time together in her bedroom only involved reducing him down to three inches tall and lifting him up in the palm of her hand, just to take it slow at the start. Yet both Mark and Eloise quickly discovered that neither of them wanted or needed to take this thing “slow.” By their second usage of the device a week later, she’d adventurously chosen to make him only an inch tall, without a peep of protest from her all-too-willing friend-with-shrunken-benefits, and within minutes of that adjustment, both parties were stripped naked and Mark was clasped firmly against the gigantic Eloise’s quivering vulva. With each of them awash in mounting euphoria, she didn’t even need to ask for permission aloud to push him all the way inside, past her arousal-drenched labial petals and into her starkly-sensitive canal. Fingering herself to completion then while Mark’s body was gyrated and invitingly clenched against the hot moist walls of her livewire sex, the giantess fished him back out a few minutes later.

            On their third such rendezvous, however, Eloise’s fingers didn’t enter to retrieve her inch-tall vaginal occupant once she’d orgasmed. She simply pressed her thighs together and consciously constricted the tunnel around Mark’s body, proving once again that not only was he immune to all harm or the possibility of suffocation, but that this was exactly what he wanted. They were completely in-sync. And then, for eight hours straight, Eloise left Mark inside her pussy, walking about and eating meals and doing homework and meeting up with other friends, all without outwardly acknowledging his presence in any way that might’ve alerted the outside world to their secret. Yet on the inside, the little thing could keenly perceive that Eloise was constantly just as focused upon the feeling of his diminutive body within her nethers as he was becoming obsessed with the wet fragrant claustrophobic darkness, taking every opportunity to stealthily interact with him in mutually pleasurable ways just by crossing her legs or adjusting her clothing or engaging her pelvic musculature. By the end of the day, Eloise had climaxed two more times without even having to lay a hand on her clit, and her shrunken paramour knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he enjoyed being inside her loins than being literally anywhere else on the planet.

 

            Shortly after Mark’s self-invited guest was led inside the house, the pair were seated close together on a plush-cushioned loveseat in his living room, happily chatting and catching up on each other’s lives with the greatest of ease. Granted, not much of what Eloise told him now about herself was unexpected. They’d remained loosely connected by social media over the years, allowing Mark to have occasional glimpses into the high standard of lifestyle that she’d achieved for herself. Eloise had a magazine-perfect house, a luxury car, a dashing husband, three angelic kids, and a passionately-engaged career which she’d built from scratch until she’d made herself the sole owner of a highly-profitable company. No aspect of that prosperity came as any surprise to anyone who’d ever met her, either.

As a result, there was a certain amount of necessary humility to be had while sharing company with Eloise, since Mark’s own not-quite-achievements in life fell far short of hers in just about every conceivable category. He was used to that feeling, of course, from their prior years of more-than-friendship. And just like back then, no matter how wealthy and overall-complete the woman was today, she was still just as lovely and humble as ever. Any sensation of inferiority Mark suffered during their conversation didn’t come from bragging on her part (which she never did), but rather the inherent inadequacy that came from exposure to the objective supremacy of a rare being such as her. Yet he didn’t feel shame in that comparison, or at least not to any crippling degree. There was a pure matter-of-factness to his politely-unspoken lowliness next to Eloise’s life of direction and abundance. Meanwhile, in truth, Mark couldn’t have said even to himself what purpose his life was moving toward now. He’d always been fine enough just drifting in the territory of “more-or-less content,” and that stagnant state was tolerable while in his usual isolation. Finding himself once more in Eloise’s intimidating proximity, though, it was impossible not to feel suddenly like the gray void of his future had become a terrifying abyss into which he might fall, if he kept on letting time slip past him without an intentional course.

As sick as that pathetic realization might’ve caused him to feel, though, Mark refused to let it show on the surface. Especially because it had been so long since he’d been around Eloise, and just being close to her again brought on automatic sensations of comfort and peace, not to mention a hint of Pavlovian animal libido for their old games that he was of course courteous enough to keep quiet. There was no way he’d ever wish to sour the mood of their reunion by awkwardly bringing up either their ancient sexual history or the pessimism of his lifetime failures-by-inaction. Still, per usual when it came to Eloise, fate had a way of nudging Mark toward exactly what he wanted anyway, even if he hadn’t yet realized he wanted it.

            “I like your place,” Eloise said, and sounded genuine, even though Mark almost laughed aloud to think of someone who lived in an opulent estate like hers finding much redeeming value in his perfectly-mundane homestead. “It feels a lot like you.”

            That much, at least, was a fair assessment.

            “Thanks,” Mark shrugged, knowing she was probably just being kind. “It’s nothing too special, but it’s… enough for me.”

            “Is that all you want, though? Just enough?”

Again such a question might’ve sounded accusatory or condescending if it came from anyone except Eloise, but Mark heard only delicate concern. He grimaced, then turned it into a smile.

“It’s what I’ve got. That’s all. And it’s… great. Good. I’m… well, I can’t say I’m unhappy. Really,” Mark replied. This wasn’t a lie, but in hindsight he wasn’t sure he could’ve truthfully said he was actually happy. Just not the opposite. Fearful of such cloying mediocrity bringing down the conversation, though, especially when he wasn’t sure when he’d get the chance to see Eloise again, Mark quickly redirected using the same good-hearted sarcasm that always previously allowed him at least the illusion of leveling the playing field between himself and his high-achieving schoolmate: “So, tell me. What’s it like to just casually be queen of the world? I mean, do you own everything yet, or are there a few things you don’t have?”

“Oh, come on,” she laughed in the same playful spirit. “Not the queen. Maybe some kind of less-important duchess, at best. And I definitely don’t have everything, either. Actually, you could say there’s at least one important thing I’m still missing.”

 

            After six months of regularly shrinking down to an inch tall on the weekends and venturing inside Eloise’s ethereal crotch for kinky lust-fueled staycations, all without every making another living soul around them any the wiser to their unusual yet passionate activities, Mark felt the closest thing to a purpose he’d ever felt in his eighteen years of life thus far. He still paid attention in school and did well enough not to throw off his college plans, but primarily just to keep his parents off his case and allow him to visit Eloise on as many Fridays as possible.

By this point, hardly a word had to be spoken aloud between them about their activities. The bedroom door was shut, Mark shrank, and then Eloise placed him straight inside her verdant all-but-frothing womanhood. And there he remained for two days straight, often without seeing the light of day or taking a gulp of oxygen until Sunday night, except when she masturbated in privacy again. Yet as promised, the tech prevented any kind of normal bodily need that might’ve impeded Mark’s time here by pangs of hunger or thirst. Once inside the giantess’s special place, he never slept. He never became bored or felt forgotten or wished to come back out any earlier than when Eloise chose. As prophesized on that first occasion, all Mark “felt” while in here was overwhelming sensory bliss in the moment-to-moment of being enshrined within the taut succulent ever-pulsating cavern of the giantess’s loins.

Each time that Mark entered Eloise’s pussy in those days, he subconsciously felt himself relinquishing just a little more of the once-human autonomy he’d, as of now, let go to waste in his slacker lifestyle. Like paying a toll to enter her, in the currency of dignity. Except no part of this surreal exchange bothered Mark, even when he slowly became aware throughout the weeks and months that he longed to be inside her cunt, doing literally nothing but pleasing her via his hidden presence, than to be “doing” anything for himself in the outside world at his natural-born height. His faith in Eloise, by now, had gone from merely strong to absolutely unimpeachable. Mark desired no function for himself now except that which the giantess decided on his behalf and for her benefit. If, out of the blue, she’d told him the next day that she would never again shrink and stow him inside her box, it would’ve saddened him, but he would’ve accepted it without question. If, just as abruptly, Eloise informed Mark that in fact those explanations about the technology making him invulnerable were all made-up myths, and that he really could die at any time by either getting crushed between vaginal walls or drowning in sweet-and-sour cum, he would’ve accepted that information too and kept right on voluntarily going between her legs at the size of a thumbpad.

It was for the reason of that total dedication to Eloise’s will that made Mark not even flinch when the Saturday night came that she nonchalantly fucked her oblivious hunky lacrosse-team boyfriend of three months, while her inch-tall inhabitant was still burrowed within her. It made for a rougher time than the little thing was used to, certainly, as the hulking probe of her partner’s rock-hard member repeatedly crammed its way up the whole lubed chute, leaving the shrinker in the middle to be battered and clenched and constricted by all manner of anonymous surfaces and fluids. Such treatment was the closest he ever came to feeling exhausted at this scale, but still his specialized constitution held up, and at no point in the coital session of these two titans did Mark experience even a shade of disgust or humiliation for the role he played. Nor was he necessarily jealous of the position Eloise’s boyfriend held. There was no point in thinking about what-ifs, because all that mattered was his colossal pussy-keeper’s decision to have him here for this act, and to derive apparently immense ecstasy from it, as she spasmed and moaned to orgasm with ferocity that nearly threatened to prematurely pop Mark’s tiny body out from the eye of the storm where he was willfully cooped. Once they were through, presumably without the boyfriend ever noticing there was a third party sandwiched between the couple’s interlocking genitals, Eloise scooped her nectar-soaked FWSB back out into the light, still trying to catch her breath and smiling like Christmas morning.

“Oh, little one…” she rasped with throaty compulsion, cradling Mark’s body in her palm while licking some trace splatters of pleasure off her own fingertips. “That… was… INCREDIBLE! I can’t believe I never tried that with you before. I don’t… even have the right words to tell you how much BETTER that was than just doing it… normal. Without you there. We’re going to do that again, aren’t we?”

Mark knew that if he’d shrieked in defiance then that of course Eloise would never again force him to be caught in another hyper-detailed pumping maelstrom of copulating giants. But she knew even before asking the question that it was essentially rhetorical. He could never say no, especially upon learning what importance his presence played in her elevated gratification. This much, too, he knew was raw honesty. He wasn’t merely a passenger here, an afterthought to her luxurious sexuality, but in fact an integral part of making Eloise feel the best she could. What kind of selfish insect would he be to refuse her?

“Y-Yes,” he breathed back. “Of course.”

“Next weekend,” Eloise vowed with urgent horniness. “I’m going to fuck him again. With you right there. The whole time. He’ll never know, though. Ever. Nobody will. It’s just our secret. Just for us. Just like all of this. You know that, little one. I’d never give this up for anyone or anything.”

 

Mark chuckled at his friend’s jokey mellowness regarding her own wild success, and realized suddenly that they’d been sitting together in his living room for upwards of an hour now, yet it felt like barely a few minutes. Much like the way those consecutive days he spent inside Eloise’s body in their youth often passed in a similarly expedited blur, no-doubt because every moment was so precious and addictive for the both of them. It was funny to hear the woman say that she had “almost” everything, but was still missing one thing. He knew it had to be sarcasm, but still a part of him couldn’t help but wonder what such a powerful and gifted person could ever desire which she hadn’t already acquired for herself. Maybe because a lilt he heard in Eloise’s voice just now reminded him of the way she spoke to him, albeit rarely since so little had to be said, long ago back when he was a miniscule all-but-subhuman creature ready to re-enter her privates.

“I should have invited you here myself. And a lot sooner,” Mark apologetically sighed. The words ‘should have’ were unfortunately common in his life. “I don’t have a good excuse. But, really. From now on, consider it an open invitation. Not that you would’ve ever needed one to begin with, but… now you have it.”

“No, no. It’s not your fault. I should have reached out, too. I even thought about it before. A lot,” Eloise admitted. “And I don’t have a good excuse, either, but… I do have a reason.”

“Oh? What’s the reason?”

Instead of responding outright, she smiled again while coyly combing her fingers through her luscious blonde locks, with those piercing emerald eyes looking Mark up and down all the while like a prized heirloom once thought to be lost. Eloise drew her legs ever-so-slightly nearer together upon the cushions, crossing her ankles and subtly opening her body language up to him, though this expression wasn’t yet fully clocked by her host. Then, in a voice so imperiously soothing that Mark entirely forgot that she’d failed to answer his last question, she elaborated:

“You’re right. I do have everything. Almost. But not quite. Not yet. I’m… going to offer you something, little one. Something that I know you’ll accept. Just listen first, until I’ve said it all, and then I’ll tell you what’s going to happen.”

 

Even having known for many months now that he’d be attending a modestly-known in-state university while Eloise accepted her full-ride scholarship to a faraway university that dripped with prestige from the name alone, that still didn’t make it any easier for Mark to accept their halcyon days of covert vaginal-stowaway escapades had come to a necessary end. On the last night of their post-graduation summer, the eve before she departed for an education that would surely only take her to even greater heights, he lingered on the front stoop of her house with his head bowed, wishing their official goodbye hadn’t arrived so soon.

“Come on now, little one. Don’t look so sad. I’m just going across the country, not to another planet,” Eloise said, though her voice betrayed just as much sexually panged wistfulness as he also felt. “It won’t be so bad. We’ll see each other again.”

“I know,” Mark shrugged, and forced a smile, not wanting to seem like a spoilsport when Eloise had worked so hard and achieved so much for this upcoming journey. “We’ll… still text.”

“Are you kidding? We’ll text, and call, and you’re going to FaceTime me once a week. Minimum.”

Mark cracked a grin. Already he presumed it would be impossible to keep up that kind of connectedness for too long, busy as Eloise would be, but he appreciated his usually-giantess paramour’s fiercely optimistic sweetness nonetheless.

“Once a week. Got it.”

“And, I know it won’t be for a long time, but… once we’re back in the same place again? When I’ve got you in front of me like this again? Let me just put it this way,” she whispered. Stepping closer to Mark, Eloise wrapped him into a tight farewell embrace that placed her lips almost directly against his ear, close enough that he felt the warmth of each syllable. “I’m going to miss having you inside me so much that if you ever think you want to go back in, make sure it’s what you really want. Because I don’t know if I could ever let you out, once I have you again.”

That sultrily murmured vow was enough to keep Mark humbly devoted to Eloise with a god-like reverence for years to follow, even as he suffered through the withdrawal of no longer shrinking and entering her nethers at least once a week. To her credit, they indeed kept up that vigorous connectedness she insisted upon for most of their freshman year before her sheer workload and extracurriculars forced the Facetimes to become more infrequent. Mark never begrudged that loss of regular contact, naturally, and as usual just felt grateful for whatever attention he was afforded by her. Though the messages diminished and the time between their check-ins stretched eventually to weeks and then months at a time, every occasion they reconnected online created almost the exact same atmosphere of ease, attraction, and rightfully power-imbalanced symbiosis, even while screens and so many miles separated them.

Here and there, Eloise would flirtatiously tease him with likely-joking references to the future possibility of him shrinking and mailing himself to her dorm room for a long-delayed re-insertion, which always left Mark thankful and turned-on, but never for a moment did he ever take it seriously. His certainty of the past remaining in the past was only further cemented as the years progressed. Eloise graduated, found a serious boyfriend, began her soon-to-be-booming enterprise, married her man, and started multitasking being a mom of three while turning her business into a money-printing machine. All this while, Mark watched from the digital sidelines, and couldn’t have been prouder of her, or felt luckier to have known her. Those once-promised in-person reunions never materialized, but he took this in stride as well. In the cosmic scheme of things, he was but a mortal being who’d been allowed to enjoy the glowing benevolence of a bona fide goddess for a few fortunate moments of her reign. To believe he deserved anything more than the temporary sensuously-charged purpose he’d once served inside Eloise would’ve been wrong. He just had to trust that his ultimate direction in life, whatever it might’ve been, would find him one day.

 

“I’m going to put you inside me. Forever. Just like I told you, little one,” Eloise said with that same irresistible twinkle, repeating the concept aloud after the first announcement visibly failed to fully compute in a placidly gape-mouthed Mark’s head. Still seated beside him on the loveseat, the woman reached out and cupped his cheek in her hand, stroking his features like a well-cared-for possession. “You told me you’re not unhappy. And I’m glad. But… you’re not happy, either. It’s written all over you. I felt it, even a long time before I showed up at your door. This life you have here. You’re… missing something. The most important thing to make yourself complete. And so am I. See, I’ve done everything else I always thought I wanted and needed. The education, the family, the career, the money. All of it came so easy to me. I have, well, “everything.” But it turns out that none of it means anything, if I can’t have that… one thing back. The one thing that got away from me. That feeling. Of having you inside me. God, I’ve never forgotten about it, after all these years. And there’s nothing I’ve ever felt since then that came close to being as good. Even just knowing you were in there was enough. It might sound ridiculous to say out loud, that the one thing keeping me from being as happy as I could be is having my best friend shrunken down inside my pussy for the rest of our lives, but it’s true. I just… know it. That thought never went away, but for some reason it still took me all this time to make it happen. To come find you and make you mine again. And just like you’re going to give me the one thing I’ve needed by being inside me forever, I’m going to be everything you’ve ever been missing in your life. Your home. Your… owner. Your pleasure, in every kind of way you can feel it. Your reason for waking up in the morning. Just like it used to be. This is only for us. No one else will be a part of it. No one else will ever know. We’ll always be together then. You never have to worry about money or food or shelter again, or leading this thing you call a life that I know doesn’t make you happy. This way, I’ll always know where you are. That you’re safe. That I have you right where you’re meant to be. And just like it always was, I’m not going to make you do anything you don’t want. If you tell me no, we’ll say goodbye today, and we never have to talk about it again. But… we both know that’s not going to happen. I only need to hear it from you, little one. That’s all. And like I always did, I’ll take care of the rest.”

Mark’s life flashed before his eyes. He saw his past, dotted by significant purpose-granting occasions inside Eloise that had shaped so much of his existence afterward despite the comparatively brief period they’d spent interlaced that way. He saw his present, going nowhere. And he saw his future, spiraling into the exact same directionless vacuum, where all of his passive choices amounted to nothing of note, and he spent the rest of his days experiencing that phantom pain of a lost life he “should have” led instead. Out of unnatural instinct, he searched for a reason to tell Eloise no. Any reason why this listless nihility he had now was worth preserving, before allowing himself to conceive – even for an instant – the alternative she was offering. Even one more hour spent clutched within the soft dark euphoria-soaked chamber of Eloise’s pussy was worth infinitely more than a hundred lifetimes spent lonesomely blinking at his desk and lying to himself that it could ever be called a real life. By the time Mark opened his mouth again to reply, Eloise’s hand was already reaching into her bag and withdrawing the device which would allow him a permanent entrance to her promised land.

“Yes,” he breathed, just like their first time. “Please.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12162