Gender REvolution by NaastyDarkness
Summary:

Coincidence is what led the world to have two of the most important events in history

happening at the same time: Firstly, for the first time a woman was elected as the president

of the most powerful country of the world. Secondly, a meteor impacted on earth, it didn't kill

anyone but it changed everything.

Ethan and his stepsister Lauren had always fought each other, but their status quo would

certainly change as it will for everyone.

How will those two, their friends and teachers adapt to these new circumstances? They, some

more than others, will have to find out quickly before the circumstances become too big to

ignore.

Beware that this story is thought to be taking place in summer.

Disclaimer: Women in this story will become meaner as men become smaller. No gentleness will be found in this story.
Brace yourselves.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.

The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way

associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright

infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, New World Order, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 32327 Read: 30837 Published: August 15 2022 Updated: August 15 2022

1. Chapter 1 & 2 by NaastyDarkness

2. Chapter 3 & 4 by NaastyDarkness

3. Chapter 5 & 6 by NaastyDarkness

4. Chapter 7 & 8 by NaastyDarkness

5. Chapter 9 & 10 by NaastyDarkness

6. Chapter 11 by NaastyDarkness

7. Chapter 12 & 13 & 14 by NaastyDarkness

8. Chapter 15 by NaastyDarkness

9. Chapter 16 & 17 & 18 by NaastyDarkness

10. Chapter 19 & 20 by NaastyDarkness

11. Chapter 21 & 22 by NaastyDarkness

12. Chapter 23 & 24 by NaastyDarkness

13. Chapter 26 & 27 by NaastyDarkness

14. Chapter 28 by NaastyDarkness

15. Chapter 29 & 30 by NaastyDarkness

16. Chapter 31 & 32 by NaastyDarkness

17. Chapter 33 & 34 by NaastyDarkness

18. Chapter 35 & 36 by NaastyDarkness

19. Chapter 37 & 38 by NaastyDarkness

20. Chapter 39 & 40 by NaastyDarkness

21. Chapter 41 & 42 by NaastyDarkness

22. Chapter 43 & 44 by NaastyDarkness

23. Chapter 45 & 46 by NaastyDarkness

24. Chapter 47 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 1 & 2 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:


Chapter 1 - Ethan - Introduction


Ethan woke up by the strands of light that filtered through the curtains of his room. He removed a T-shirt and underpants that were over his clock. 


“Shit” He said, seeing that he was about to be late, again. 


Ethan dressed up using whatever clothes he found around in that mess that he called room. After taking a cold piece of pizza, remains of his previous night gaming session, he went downstairs. 


“Good morning” His step mother said. Lucky. His father would have been angered at him being late, but she didn’t really care about it, she never did.


“Hey” Ethan said, rushing into the kitchen to prepare himself a sandwich.


“Remember that your father and I will be leaving this afternoon” She said “This consulting job could take a while so take care of the house and Lauren”


His father had a consulting firm which offered companies business strategies to get more efficient. There is where he met his now step mother. Of course that was 7 years ago, only two years after his mother died. 


The company was still his father’s, but she was his right hand as both have become a very good tandem. That is why they usually traveled around the world. 


Not that he complained, he loved being in charge of the house and doing as he pleased. He couldn’t say the same about Lauren, being 18, a year younger than him, she didn’t understand why he had to be left in charge. 


In fact, he knew that her mother would rather leave her in charge: she was more responsible and she had better marks. But ultimately, his father believed that he was the older brother, and he should act that way.


“Don’t worry Sarah, just leave us some money and everything will be exactly the same when you come back. Gotta go now, have a nice trip!” Before leaving he stopped by the TV for a second.


“The scientist community is thrilled as they expect the meteor to pass at 1.000 kilometers from earth” The reporter said “Being this the first coming that close to the earth from the Aphrodite galaxy” 


Couldn’t care less. Ethan thought as he left home


Chapter 2 - Lauren - Highschool


Lauren sighed as she looked to the window. The weather was awesome and yet she was stuck in her class another day. She didn’t complain about the overused desk or chairs, or the fact that there were around 30 students in a rather small classroom. 


She only hoped for things to be more interesting. Well, at least she didn’t have to wear a uniform like in middle school. That felt so archaic. She wasn’t a fashion maniac like Brooke, but she wanted to feel pretty. Not to show off or flirt with boys, just for herself.


Of course, it didn’t take too much for boys to notice her. Today for instance she was casually wearing a cut off black shorts and mint pink V-neck tight shirt. Yet she had spotted several men on its way to the school. 


That bothered her. Haven’t they ever seen a 5’10’’ blonde girl with blue eyes already in their pathetic little lives? Many times some of the guys that eyed her were twice her age. She was aware that her tits were quite big and her fit tight ass were more than according, to the standards of beauty, but it wasn’t less disgusting all the same.


As Lauren was taking notes from the blackboard, Brooke poked her arm softly and signaled to the classroom door. 


Ethan entered the class silently, trying to avoid being spotted by Mrs. Collins. Lauren checked her clock.


9:50


Mrs. Colling was focused on writing the homework solution on the blackboard so she didn’t notice him. Lauren and Ethan's eyes crossed as she picked a pen and with a devilish smile let it fall to the floor. 


Mrs. Collins turned around with the noise and saw Ethan in the middle of the class. 


“Only 40 minutes late Ethan, you are getting better at this. Come to my desk at the playground break” She turned back continuing with the class.


“I really don’t understand why you turned out so great and Ethan is soo subpar” Brooke whispered to Lauren.


“You know we aren’t relatives. For god sake, look at him: he is not popular, he is awful at school and he never had a girlfriend” Both snickered as Ethan fingered them. “Fuck you” he mouthed.



Chapter 3 & 4 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 3 - Ethan - Reprimand


As classes ended Ethan headed to the play yard with Seth, his forever best friend since he repeated a course 5 years ago.


“Not so fast Mr.” Mrs. Collins called him from her desk


“I’ll see you later buddy” Ethan said to Seth as he walked towards her desk


She waited until everyone was out of the classroom


“Why do you do this to yourself Ethan? Don’t you see that I will have to fail you if you keep coming late?” He remained silent as she looked at him with her light blue eyes. She crossed her arms, pressuring her bosom further pronouncing her big breasts. 


As usual in this warm weather, she was wearing a blouse and her skirt which barely came up to her knee. It wasn’t only that he wasn’t fond of reprimands, but the fact that it was hard to focus with Mrs. Collins.


“Hello?” She asked annoyed. She took a deep breath. “Look I know that you are not that dumb so just put some effort in? Don’t think that because your father has a company you just will get the free pass on everything.” As Ethan nodded she sighed and dismissed him.


Mrs. Collins hated that Ethan had the life solved only by being the son of his father, who probably inherited the business too. She didn’t know for sure, but this is how the world worked.


“Fucking men priviledges” She muttered


It didn't matter that she was the best in her promotion, both in highschool and university, she was a poorly paid teacher in a medium sized city highschool. Even Mr. Fletcher, the director, held more power and earned more than her.


Someday Alice, someday your day will come She thought


Chapter 4 - Ethan - The jungle


Finally free from Mrs. Collins, Ethan headed to the playground. He found fun how it worked: the soccer yards and the basketball yards were mostly used by the cool guys of the junior and senior year. 


Girls normally went on the stands, sitting around chatting. First year, sophorone kids and leftovers were around, not having the status to claim a cool place to be at. 


Lucky for him, he had grown up and he wasn’t anymore a kid of 5’5 feet that had to deal with the bullying of older kids. Now, he was a 6’ teenager that only had to deal with bullies of his own age.


“Hey you dumbfuck” Ethan cursed himself as he heard Matt’s voice. 


Speaking of the devil


“Did you just told Brooke to Fuck herself?”As Ethan turned he could see Matt’s imposing 6’3 accompanied with 2 more football players and Brooke. As the captain of the football team and Brooke’s boyfriend Matt was the main impediment between him and happiness. Well, that and his step sister, his poor marks, his love life...but yes, mainly Matt.


“Listen Matt, is the same as always, they bothered me, not the other way around, how many times do i need to tell you?” Ethan said annoyed


“Are you calling me dumb?” He got closer to him


“Oh god no, I would never do that” Dumb as he was, Matt detected the irony in that. 


Oh-oh. Ethan knew it was coming so he covered his head. Instead Matt kicked his legs making him fall into the ground. 


“That will teach you dumbass” Brooke said laughing at him


Brooke, who was no more than 5’7 feet, used her megaminion to let Ethan know that she could do whatever she wanted.

Chapter 5 & 6 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 5 - Lauren - The collision


Lauren and Brooke were coming back home, the day had been long but at least she got the chance to bother her stepbrother a little, which is always good. 


Sadly, she knew that at home it would be his turn to bother her. Even though she did exercise was only a little bit shorter than him, he was able to win every fight they had.


“Hey! It says here that the meteor is passing way closer to the earth than it was expected to…” Said Brooke reading a piece of news in her phone. “Do you imagine it happens as in those bad action movies in which there are tsunamis and shit like that” She laughed


“They said in the TV that it wasn’t so big, if it were to fall into the sea probably we wouldn’t even notice” Lauren said “Aren’t you more interested in the coming elections?” 


“Of course Lauren, chill, gosh have fun for a while!” Brooke answered


They have been friends since she moved into the town and her mother started a relationship with Ethan’s father. She loved how Brooke just wanted to have fun, she wished she could be like that sometimes.


“I know but there is a great chance that we get a woman elected as the president of the country for the first time!” Lauren said.


“Trust me, I want that more than anyone” Brooke said bitterly


Brooke was orphaned at a young age, and she was adopted by a guy. In time Brooke discovered that that man didn’t want to have a daughter, he only wanted the subsidy for being a single dad. 


Brooke tried not to be alone with him, locking herself in her room or having Matt around. But when they were alone and he was drunk, which was most of the time, he was mean and in the worst cases even violent. She couldn’t wait to end her studies to move away from him. 


Candidate Mrs. Miller had promised that under her mandate she wouldn’t tolerate any kind of domestic violence towards women. Making her feminist and equality speach the cornerstone of her campaign. Appealing to women and promising them to break the current status quo. 


“I am sorry Brooke, I wasn’t thinking” Lauren apologized as she passed her arm friendly over her friend’s waist.


“Don’t worry, I know” She said


A sudden temblor made them tumble. It became stronger and people started taking cover. They entered a random shop and after a couple minutes the soft earthquake stopped.


Chapter 6 - Ethan - Back at home


Ethan arrived home from the gym. 


“Hi” He shouted leaving his bag. He could hear the TV so most likely Lauren was home. “Hellou?!” He shouted again, looking at himself in the hall mirror. He wasn’t ugly, and he was in decent shape, of course he wasn’t muscular as Matt, but the only reason keeping him from getting girls was that he was a nobody. He entered the living room.


His step sister was sitting on the couch, focused on their 42 inches TV. As their parents left that same day, the dining room was still tidy. It was big and modern, having 2 glass tables; one between the couch and the TV for drinks and appetizers and another one bigger to have dinner. 

“Are you deaf?! I’m asking if ther-” He shouted, still mad for the beating that he got from Matt because of her and Brooke.


“Shhh!” She interrupted without looking at him “They are about to talk about the meteor” She said focused on the TV.


As he shifted his attention towards the TV he saw that they were still summarizing  another piece of news regarding the elections.


“So” the reporter said “What would you tell your voters Mrs. Miller?” She asked


“In a couple of days we will have the chance to make history. We will create a more equal society, in terms of education, healthcare, job opportunities” She addressed the camera “If at some point you felt that you have been left behind by the system, give me your vote. Why would you give it to a fat old man that knows nothing about nowadays concerns, that has been raised in a wealthy family. Trust me and I will not let you down.” 


“Oh come on, she was raised in a wealthy family too!” Ethan complained


“Shhh!” Lauren hit him again


“Thanks for your time” The report said addressing himself to the camera again “And now the latest news about the meteor that hit the earth today on the second of July 2020. It has hit 600 kilometers from the coast of San Francisco. Experts say that there is no risk whatsoever that it will have a chain effect on the tectonic plates of the city. The meteor, which might have had a significant scientific value since it came from Aphrodite galaxy, most likely won’t be studied since it can’t be recovered.”


“See? Who cares about an stupid rock.” Ethan took off his T-shirt and rumpled it on Lauren’s hair.


“Eww gross!” She complained


“Will you keep bothering me at school?” He knew that the T-shirt wasn’t that smelly but it still annoyed her. “So?” 


He looked down at her, sitting on the couch with her summer pajamas.  Ethan couldn’t deny that she had become one of the hottest girls at school. She was not that little slender girl anymore. She hadn’t changed her pajamas for a couple of years and her breasts had grown to a point in which her shirt seemed more like a crop top. 


When she wasn’t careful, her pajama shorts would reveal the perfect curve of her ass. She woke up locking slightly up at him with her deep blue eyes.


“You can’t boss me around cause you are a little bit taller or a little bit older” She complained “You are a year older and still we are in the same class I am smarter and you should obey me not the other way around” 


Her body had grown, but her attitude was as annoying as always.


Ethan sighed “If you cry like a little girl you get treated like a little girl” She grabbed her throwing her into the couch


“Don’t you dare!” She started as he inmobilized her with one arm and the weight of his body. With his free hand started to rumble her hair again. 


“Stop asswhole! Lauren struggled to get free. It was hard for Ethan to avoid being turned on when a body like hers was rubbing against his virgin soul. He woke up, still able to hide his bulge. 


“I’ll forgive you if you do the dinner, okay?” He bargained


“Fine! Stupid moron…” Lauren said, trying to hide the rage and impotence tears coming into her eyes. 


“Thank you little lister” He mocked her, bumping her arm with his fist before leaving.


As he went upstairs Lauren remained there, now sitting on the couch with her hair made a mess and caresing her hurting arm.


You-Will-Pay she thought, promising herself that someday, when the world was a fair place, she would get her revenge.

Chapter 7 & 8 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 7 - Ethan - The Top 1%


A couple of days had passed since the meteor crashed, apparently, life remained the same. 


As the alarm clock sounded Ethan woke up instantly. Since Mrs. Collins reprimed, he was trying to get to school on time. He went straight to the bathroom, put on his clothes and washed his face. 


“Anyone here?” Lauren knocked on the door. They didn’t have a locker in the bathroom so checking if it was occupied was a must. Although the home was huge, even having a swimming pool and a basket for themselves outside, they only had one bathroom. 


That of course, led to more arguments.


“Yes” Ethan answered


“Come on hurry up or I’ll be late” She said


“Go have breakfast and leave me alone!” As many other days, they didn’t start it in the friendliest way.


“Orgh!” Lauren complained as she went downstairs.


Ethan couldn’t avoid smiling. He loved bothering her, when they were younger he lowered her trousers in front of her friends, shoved her in the swiming pool or destroyed her favourite toys. 


Eventually, she grew beautiful and popular and it was harder for him to tease her around. That is why he still enjoyed these little moments at home.


As Ethan went downstairs finding her finishing breakfast. 


“Good morning! You can go to the bathroom now, hurryward” He mocked her, as he went to the worktop to prepare his breakfast.


Without even looking at him, Lauren ended what remained of her coffee and went to the sink to leave her dishes. 


Being next to her, Ethan realized that today she seemed as tall as he was. He looked slyly to her feet, wondering if she was wearing trainers with thick soles. Instead, she was wearing flip flops as she wasn’t dressed for school yet.


“What are you looking at weirdo?” She told him 


“Nothing, I just thought I saw something on the floor…” Ethan said defensively. 


She didn’t seem to realize any difference, she wasn’t paying him much attention since she was still mad. He decided that he was just being paranoid. She rolled her eyes and headed upstairs.


Ethan ended his breakfast and met Seth on his way to school. Although they lived together, the stepsiblings never went home together. Ethan had been doing this path with Seth since he repeated the course while Lauren always went with Brooke.



Their parents always told him that he should scort his sister but neither he or her wanted that. Moreover, his neighborhood was a safe place generally. 


There were a lot of yoga studios and gyms. Companies found out that in these kinds of neighborhoods in many cases men worked around the clock and mothers stayed at home, trying to stay fit so his husband didn’t bang his secretary. So, it was a safe place for women as any suspicious men activity would be called off to the police immediately.


Ethan saw Seth on their usual corner and started working side by side.


“Three days in a row being on time, very mature of you” Seth joked around


“Shut up!” Ethan laughed “Hold on one second” He checked his height near his best friend. He could check that he was taller than him, as usual.


“What’s on your mind?” Seth looked at him 


“Actually, it’s nothing. This morning I just felt as if Lauren was taller than before” 


“Girls don’t usually grow when they are 18 years old. Besides, she is 5’10 already.” As Seth said that he passed his arm on Ethan’s neck. “But I would hallucinate too if I lived with such a goddess!” 


Here we go again Ethan thought.”I told you many times, don’t talk about her in that way. Eww! If you lived there you would see how annoying she is.” Ethan couldn’t admit in publicly and to himself that she was that hot.


“Bah! Whatever, did you see the results of the elections?” Seth asked


Ethan was a little ashamed to admit that he not only didn’t know who won, he didn’t vote either. Neither candidate was worth the time.


“Candidate Miller?” He half answered, fearing the answer.


“Yeah! Finally we get a president who actually cares.” Seth said trymphly


Ethan had argued many times with his friend that she was no different than any other politician. She used misinformation and populism on very hard to deal subjects: Feminism, inmigration, patriotism, abroad conflicts… He knew that, as the other candidates, she was only there because of her own agenda and career, not because she cared.


He took a glance at the piece of news that Seth was checking on her mobile phone. Mrs. Miller appeared in a picture giving her opening speech. The headline: Women of America, fear no more, this is our time!”



Chapter 8 - Lauren - What if…


It was the last class of the day and Lauren was ready to go home. 


Bored with her last class, she just scrolled on her social media timeline of her phone. She had already deleted the 3 or 4 guys that added her on a daily basis. She didn’t even have her pictures public, but her profile picture showed her in a bikini. She loved it on that beach and liked the picture, but found herself wondering if she should change it to avoid stalkers.


She should be able to be herself without guys requesting to chat with her with bad, sometimes disgusting, pick up lines. Even in that, she was so different from Brooke...She loved posting sexy pictures. I don’t know, having 10 thousand followers that would die to be with me and follow my every command makes me turns me on Brooke, she told her when asked about it.


She hoped that within decades men would understand to respect women. Lauren didn’t want a matriarchal society in which men are servants to a female overlord (although... she would watch that movie). She just wanted a fair world where women had the same opportunities that men. That is why she believed in the current president, Mrs. Miller.


As she scrolled down, she found a post of @GirsForEqualiity that said 


This scientific states that he has discovered that men of the state of Kansas are losing height. Kansas here I come!” followed my 3 emojis laughing.


Lauren saw Brooke’s like on the post. 


“Pss” She called her, who was sitting on her left. “What is this about?” Lauren asked, showing her phone to her sneakily.


Brooke smiled “Oh it's just a post from a doctor that claims having received a few men that have been losing height lately. According to him, all of them had lost around a 1% of their original height” She said quietly “Which is obviously bullshit, but I couldn’t help being amused by the thought” She chuckled


Lauren felt attracted by the idea. A world where men and women shared an equal size. Or even better, a world where men were smaller than women. Because as they were more careful and civilized, the society would improve as a whole. 


She knew that the physical superiority decades ago, where strength was needed for many jobs, led to a society led by men. Even though the world has changed, the inheritance of that past still reflects on the board of directors or the politicians being mostly guys.


“Okey so that would be all for today folks.” Mrs. Collins said, ending the class. “And by the way, congrats girls on having the first female president. I am sure she will work as hard as she promised.” People clapped, both boys and girls. Not knowing yet how everything was going to change, big time.

Chapter 9 & 10 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 9 - Mrs. Alice Collins - Career prospects


After classes ended Alice went to the director’s office, Mr. Fletcher. Today had been a good day for her with the election of Mrs. Miller, and it was going to be even better if she was appointed as the head of studies of the school.


The position was opened a year ago when the previous one retired. She talked with the director about her being the new head of studies and he told her that he saw her a little bit inexperienced. 


For Mr. Fletcher, she was a threat that needed to be minimized. She had a degree in a good university, good relationship with parents and was the most hard worker teacher in the school. 


On the other hand, he was appointed director 6 years ago and since then he grew lazy: he didn't take a single course to recycle himself, he never confronted parents on delicate issues and he was always late. 


But most of all, she knew how he looked down at women even being so short for a man. She had found him staring at her boobs a couple of times and had heard of the macho jokes he exchanged with the PE teacher, Josh.


But did that affect her? Of course not. Alice decided to do an extra course on administration to improve her chances on the position.


Today, she was wearing a long wide dress. Trying to hide her curves, not an easy task, as she wanted to avoid being drooled on by Mr. Fletcher. 


She was wearing high heels too, she knew that being only 5’6 Mr. Fletcher hated looking up to others. Maybe that was why he was so bossy and unpleasant with her.


She knocked at his office.


“Come in” He said


As Alice entered she could see how he closed a computer window. Of course she couldn’t see his screen since he and his table were in front of her, but she could tell by the quick mouse movement. Goofing around, as always.


“Oh hi Alice, what can I do for you?” He asked


“Hi Mr. Fletcher” She told him as she sat down in front of his desk. 


She didn’t like to call him Mr., but she knew that that sign of respect was welcomed by him. In time, she realized that it was way better to butter him up rather than trying to argue with him. Sadly, he had the power. 


“I was wondering if you considered what we discussed the other day, regarding the head of studies position. I want you to know that I took a course specially for this position.” She said proudly


“Yeah...about that...I decided that Josh is more adequate for the position.” He shrugged


She couldn't believe what he was saying. He continued.


“He has been around longer, he knows the community and has a lot of time to spare since he only teaches PE. I hope that is okay with you” He sentenced


“B-But, I-I thought that no one else was interested in that position. And that course was quite expensive” Alice said incredulously 


“Well, I convinced him to do the job and he accepted so…” He raised his hands and shrugged his shoulders.


“So you knew that I wanted the job and convinced your buddy to get the job?” Now she was angry


“Hey! That decision was in the best interest for this school, I won’t allow you to talk to me like this.” He said waking up “Now, If you excuse me, I need to finish some stuff” He opened the door for her inviting her to leave.


She woke up, passing by next to him. 


“Thanks for your time and your help” She said looking down at him “I’ll remember this” She muttered storming out.

Chapter 10 - Brooke - Lifting weights


It was 8 p.m. and Brooke was killing it in the gym. The high tempo music and the sound of weights motivated her. It was on the second floor, so it had a decent view of the street through the glass walls. It was spacious and bright, yet quite crowded during the working days. 


The monthly fee was expensive, but with a nice customer service and top notch installations it was worth it. Brooke didn’t have a lot of money, but she liked to post pictures while doing exercise and that gym was the perfect place for it.


She usually did a session of squats and abs. After that, she ran on the treadmill for an hour. 3 days a week every week. She loved being fit and in good shape. Some days, when Matt ended his football training, he joined her and they did some weight lifting. 


She never overdid that last part, wanting to be tight and round but not specially muscular.


While she waited for her boyfriend she checked the last picture that she posted. She grinned. The picture only had 3.243 likes. Not enough. It featured her doing abs on an elastic ball. For the picture, she had taken off her ponytail, unleashing her enviably straight dark hair over her shoulders. The gaze of her emerald eyes straight to the camera and her generous lips open provocatively releasing the air.


She was gorgeous in it, the wet dream of hundreds of men as they stated in their comments. She thrived on that attention and at the same time despised how lame they were.


Glowing, she strolled to the weight lifting zone. More than aware of all the looks that her yoga pants and her sports top were attracting. Most of these guys followed her on her social media, although it was becoming harder and harder to remember their faces. 


Once you hit 10 thousand followers it's impossible to keep track of them all.


“Hi honey” She said tiptoeing to give Matt a kiss


“Hi gorgeous. Can you help me with the press bench?” Weird He normally didn’t need any help. All he did not have in his brain, he compensated in muscles. She was more than aware of that.


“Sure” she said. She noticed that he had 50 pounds per side. He took the bar and started pushing it up and down. The path slowed as he did his final reps.


 Brooke noticed that she was helping him more than usual. Matt’s head was red, he clenched his teeth and pushed the final...8th repetition. Weird weird


“Are you okey? Last week you did 12 reps of 55 pounds per side” Brooke asked, almost making fun of him.


“Shut up okey?! Coach Josh pushed us a lot in practice today...I must be tired” He said defensively. “Why don’t you fill me the water bottle?” He demanded.


Brooke took it angrily from his hands. She hated when he acted all macho-like. Sometimes she wondered what she was doing with such an stupid guy, she knew that they would go in different directions when they joined college. 


The sex was good, and having the football captain as a puppet had its perks. Besides being the most popular couple in the school most guys were afraid of him, which she used for her own benefit. She loved the respect, even the fear that she had seen in some of these losers. 


She would rather have that power by herself of course, she loved how the guys worshiped her online but dominating them in any other way being a 5’7’’ cute girl wasn’t possible. That is why, even though she didn’t imagine herself with Matt on the long run, she had a good use for him right now. 


Matt was useful at home too, where she had to endure being bossed around by that asswhole that lived with her. Maybe that is why she despised men, Brooke only hoped that someday she would decide her own fate, not a walking testosterone idiot.


As she came back with the bottle refilled, Brooke saw Matt checking out on another girl’s ass. It wasn’t the first time and certainly it wouldn’t be the last.

Chapter 11 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Saturday 6th of July 2020


Ethan: 5’10’’ height


Seth/Josh: 5’8’’ height


Matt: 6’1’’ height 


Lauren: 5’10’’ height  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ height 


Robert Fletcher 5’5’’ height 

Chapter 11 - James - Realization: The bad news



It has to be a nightmare Ethan thought. 


Yesterday he had begun reading silly news about men that claimed to be shrinking since the meteor crashed. During the day, he saw as more and more news appeared claiming it to be true. 


It became trending by noon, many hashtags as #ShrinkingFake #ShrinkingReal started appearing. 


But today, as he had turned on the TV was when he started to worry. 


Ethan saw that every channel was covering that subject. He put one of the channels in which he still relied on. One reporter was conducting an interview to a biomedical doctor.


“Thanks for being with us today” The reporter greeted her guest..


“Thankful to be here” She said


“So you specialize in biochemistry of the human body, could you explain if the rumours that we are hearing lately about men shrinking are real?” He asked


“Well, I can assure that these rumours as of today are facts” She said professionally “Me and my team have been studying human mutations over the last years and I have never seen something like it before” She sounded genuinely excited about her discovery. 


“What do you mean?” He sounded kind of lost


“Mutations on humans are very rare and never reply from one person to another in the same way that this does.” She explained “We have a focus group of 200 men and 200 women across the country. And we found out that everytime men sleep at night they find themselves being smaller the next morning while women are exactly the same height. Another curious thing is that taller men usually shrink proportionally more than lower guys. We believe that if this goes on men will have the same height when they reach around  4 and a half feet.” She concluded


“Wait, wait, wait” The reporter shaked his head incredulously “You are telling me this could shrink the whole human race to 4 and a half feet?” He asked


“Well, the male population, not the human race.” She clarified “It might sound weird, but it could even go beyond that. So far there are no signs that would make us believe that the shrinking will stop until men reach a height of 3 or 4 inches.”


“3 inches?!” He leaned forward on his chair


“Of course, it is too early to conclude anything. But we believe that the chemical reaction wouldn’t take place anymore when men cells become that small.”


“And do you know what unchained that awful mutation on men” He asked


She grinned a little bit.


“Most likely the meteor that impacted our planet a week ago had some kind of substance or element that has been filtered to the air and water of our planet” She seemed to debate herself between saying something or not. “And by the way, I don’t think the mutation is awful, men have always been taller than women and that is not bad, it's just...the way it is. Nature is wise” She smiled and shrugged her shoulders.


“Excuse me?” The reporter said visibly shocked “How a mutation that will potentially reduce the whole male population will be good for the economy, the society and foremost for the own guys being shrank into dolls can’t be bad?” He was visibly angry on air.


“I think i misexplained myself” She said, and for one moment it seemed that she might apologize “Ken dolls are on average 8 inches, I told you before that men potentially could go down to 4 or 3” She chuckled trying to release some tension from the conversation.


Ethan heard the feminine laughs of the public on set and he turned off the TV. How could someone laugh at that? How couldn’t they see the gravity of the situation if this was true. A part of him refused to believe that any of this could be happening.


He was grateful that Lauren was on a basketball trip with her team the whole day. Even the possibility of Lauren laughing about all this made him furious. He didn’t think that she would laugh about it. Lauren wasn’t that mean, right? 


Ethan went to the basement and grabbed the meter. He hesitated, once he measured himself he would know for sure that all this was bullshit. On the other hand, what if it was true? 


It is true that he felt that Lauren was taller on Thursday... 


He threw the meter to the rubbish. As if doing that, his problem would disappear. 

Chapter 12 & 13 & 14 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Sunday 7th of July 2020

Ethan: 5’8’’ height


Seth/Josh: 5’7’’ height


Matt: 6’ height 


Lauren: 5’10’’ height  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ height 


Robert Fletcher 5’5’’ height  

Chapter 12 - Lauren - Realization: The good news


Lauren had barely slept that night. She grew more impatient with each passing hour. Yesterday she, and the world, officially discovered that men were shrinking. 


She had been discussing it the whole day with the rest of the basketball team. Of course some of the girls thought it was a delayed April’s fool joke. Others could not stop talking about how some of their ex boyfriends deserved this. But, certainly, most of them found it amusing. Ah the possibilities.


Coming back home on the bus, some of the girls asked their coach, Josh, if the news were true. After trying to brush them off, some of the girls directly asked if he had felt something off. Taking it personally, he meaningly shouted at them to go back to their seats. 


When she finally arrived home his step brother was already sleeping. Unlucky She really wanted to check if he had shrunk. She went to sleep early, eager to see him tomorrow.


Now, at 8 am on a Sunday, she felt like a kid on Christmas day. Ready for her present. Lauren believed that If she was taller than him, their parents would have to reconsider the hierarchy of the house. 


Not being able to hold it anymore, she went downstairs to the basement looking for a meter.

She knew that they had it there somewhere, and Ethan wouldn’t tell exactly where. After 10 minutes, it occurred to her.


“He wouldn’t hide it,would he? She asked herself


She went upstairs again. His door was still closed, Ethan usually slept until 11 in the morning on Sundays. She couldn’t understand how he slept so much, but in this case she prefered it.


She decided to rush into the nearest hardware store and buy a metter herself. Lauren put some shorts  and a basic white tank top, which she found that matched well with her fairly tanned skin. The closest store was 2 minutes away by car but she wasn’t allowed to drive without supervision and Ethan had the keys. It was a 10 minutes walk. Worth it? Ofc



Chapter 13 - Lauren - Hardware store: A glimpse of change


As Lauren entered, the automatic doors of the hardware store opened. She could feel the air conditioning hitting her shoulders. There were a few people, but with the long wide aisles  it didn’t feel crowded. She wasn’t used to these stores, Lauren didn’t like these kind tasks and left them to her stepdad or Ethan.


“Sorry” She approached the desk “Could you tell me where you store the meters?” Lauren asked


Among several shop assistants, one middle aged man raised his head.


“Yes mam, come with me.” He said


Following him made her nervous, she had things to check and the guy was kinda slow. 


Granted, his legs weren’t as long as hers, but he wasn’t putting any effort either. The chubby  man stopped all of the sudden in front of an empty shelf.  


“It seems like we ran out of that product.” He said


“Would you mind checking if you have any inventory left in the warehouse?” Lauren said, giving him a cute smile.


“Y-Yes, sure” He chuckled


Lauren started noticing when she was 16 and her body started to change- her lips became womanly,her frame evolved and grew as tall as many adults - that most men welcomed being treated politely by a young nice lady. Of course, that effect only increased in time.


While she waited, it was difficult not to overhear a conversation of a couple nearby. 


The woman was telling her husband that they should hire a professional to repair the roof. The husband, a little bit shorter than her, argued that he would do it. She reproached how he hadn’t done several tasks on the house before.


“If you don’t do it in time you will shrink more and we will have to come back and hire someone!”  The woman put her hands on her mouth as if she wasn’t supposed to talk about that “I am sorry babe, I didn’t mean to-” She apologized


Lauren had a hard time trying not to laugh. 


“I told you not to mention that in public. I don’t want to be a pariah” The husband took the box and started walking.


As the couple left the staff attending her came back with a meter. After paying she headed home, thrilled to see if she had her own pariah.



Chapter 14 - Ethan - Wake up call


Ethan yawned, still sleepy. His mind was blurry and unaware of all the drama of the previous days. As he opened the door of the room and dragged himself to the bathroom. He heard someone coming from downstairs. He felt himself being pushed unceremoniously against the wall.


As he opened his eyes, Ethan saw her stepsister’s face centimeters away from his face and her warm breasts against his chest. Oh-oh He felt her stiff hand on his head.


“No-fucking-way!” Her blue eyes were wide open and her lips drawed a smile in disbelief. Lauren became unaware of how hard she was pushing him against the wall and the hard on Ethan was getting. 


Ethan slipped away from her, who was still with her hand on the wall where Ethan’s head was.


“What the fuck are you doing spoiled brat?!” He said trying to hide his bulge. 


“Take it easy big bro, it's all in the name of science” She said taking a pencil out of her pocket and marking Ethan’s height on the wall. She took the meter out of her pocket.


“Hey where did you get that meter?” He asked, knowingly that the only one they had at home was on the rubbish.


“From home” She lied with a devilish smile.


Ethan knew she was lying, but if he told her that he threw the one they had in the garage, then he would have to admit that he was afraid of knowing what she was about to tell him.


Lauren bent to set the meter on the floor and stood up again, rolling it all the way up to the pencil’s mark.


Once she saw the height, Lauren used her free hand to cover her laughs. She knew that despite all the amusement she was having, this was hard for Ethan. At the same time, that thought only increased her joy.


“5’ 8’’ feet! Two inches shorter than me.” She said


For the first time, Ethan knew for sure not only that this was real, but that he was part of it. A part of him was gone and most likely it would never come back. 


He felt so impotent, he wasn’t that short since he was 17 years old. Then Lauren saw it, the tent on Ethan’s pijamas.


“Ew! Are you having an erection on being shorter?! OR EVEN WORSE, are you having an erection on me?!” She teased.


“No I’m not. It just happens in the mornings sometimes” He derailed “And talk to me with respect, I’m your big brother and I’m in charge”


“I do not see how I need to follow the orders of you, big brother, when you are two inches shorter than me.” Lauren said


“It's not such a huge difference” Thankfully “I am stronger, I am a man.”


“Are you? Because I only see a scared little boy.” She teased


“1-on-1 on the backyard. When I win you leave me alone for the day.” Ethan said


“And if you lose?” She wondered


“I’ll accompany you with the car. Wherever you want to go”  Ethan offered


“It is on.” She smiled

Chapter 15 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 15 - Ethan - A (not so) friendly 1-on-1


While Ethan waited for Lauren in the backyard he started throwing some shoots. He was in good shape, he usually went to the gym, but his resilience wasn’t at its top notch. 


The court they had in the backyard used to be bigger when he was younger and played with his father. He remembered always beating her stepsister and eventually, as he grew up, his father. Once the thrill of beating him was gone he stopped playing. 


Because of that, they built a swimming pool using most of the backyard. The swimming pool wasn’t extremely big but as his parents decided to surround it with grass and palm trees they took a good chunk of the court, now being a little only a half court. Still, that was more than enough for their little one on one


He remembered being able to dunk. But of course, that was before. Lauren finally appeared from the kitchen door, which connected with the backyard, in her athletic wear. She was wearing a black sports bra, which revealed her rack while holding her boobs pretty well.


“One second, let me warm up a little and I’ll be ready to kick your ass” Lauren said as she stretched and bended. Her sporty black shorts matched her bra, leaving her ass cheeks barely covered.


Truth to be told, it was hard for Ethan to keep focus while she did that. She wasn’t only naturally gifted with a tremendous body, but also put the effort to be quite fit.


“Up to 21 with a two-points difference sounds good?” Ethan said handing her the ball


“Alright” She said, picking up the ball and scoring a three-pointer right away, taking him by surprise. “You better take this seriously or this will be easier than i thought.” She said wittyly


Ethan passed the ball to her again. Eager to show her how wrong she was. 


He was faster and had better reflexes while Lauren ‘s technique was more polished. 


Ethan had always, always, won against her stepsister on a 1on1, but he was really having a hard time on this one. 


Although she was a little bit taller, Ethan still beated her in terms of raw power. On offense he had it easier to penetrate and on defense she couldn’t shake me off. 3-0, 5-2, 7-7, 10-15, 15-17, 17-19. 


Ethan noted Lauren’s fatigue, most likely from her previous match, had caught up with her. He could see the determination on her eyes, but she was going to beat her ass down. He went for a dunk but as he layered up he felt her outstretched arms about to block it. In the air, he changed into a floater. 


Lucky. It went in


“17-21” Ethan gasped “Like the good old times, you just can’t beat me Lauren” He taunted


“I guess you won” She said, not particularly mad. Actually, she was smiling.”I guess some things don’t change, do they? Because I have never been so close to beating you. However, a promise is a promise, I will leave you alone for today.” She strolled back home.


Ethan had won the battle, but the prospects for the war were ugly at the very least.

Chapter 16 & 17 & 18 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Recap: Something is beginning to change in Ethan’s life, and it's not only his body. He just realized that is actually shrinking, as the whole male population. Although he is not very happy about it, his stepsister Lauren thinks the other way around. For Brooke, we had a glimpse of how his adoptive father is a mean guy while his boyfriend, Matt, can be kind of an asswhole sometimes too. Finally, Mrs. Collins has been denied her promotion by the director, Robert Fletcher, who has favored his buddy Josh instead.


Uncertainty reigns in the world right now, as everyone, mainly men, expect to see their government step up and deal with this new development.


And so, a new day begins.


Monday 8th of July 2020


Ethan: 5’ 7’’ feet 


Seth/Josh: 5’ 5’’ feet


Matt: 5’9’’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’9 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet


Robert Fletcher 5’ 3’’ feet

Chapter 16 - Alice Collins - School’s adaptability



Alice headed to the teacher’s room. She had a red notebook under her arm that matched her vivid skirt and red heels. Since news had become widespread known, her approach was to wear heels or high shoes whenever possible. Trying to make more visible how the difference in height between sexes was becoming a reality. 


She had always loved to see how alive the school was as she walked through the school’s corridors. Some students getting something from their lockers, others messing around with each other... 


This week though, she was noticing how students had absorbed the news. 


Most of the conversations she overheard were talking about it. Alice surveyed how in different groups girls were comparing their height with boys. The atmosphere was filled with giggles and amusement.


She was the first to join the teacher’s room and decided to move several chairs in a circle. 


After a few minutes, most of the staff arrived. Ten minutes after that, Mrs. Fletcher and Josh, appointed new head of studies, appeared laughing with each other. 


She rolled her eyes.


“Good you you are all here team. Shall we begin?” Mrs. Fletcher said. Alice noticed that his feet were not fully on the floor once he took his seat.


“We have been advised by the government to take this meeting in order to see which actions we should take to adapt our facilities and teaching premises to the new situation. Although I believe this whole shrinking thing will go away in time when they find a cure.” He said


“It is only a matter of time” Josh said, being the perfect muppet “So if it is okay with you, I would like to dismiss this meeting and-”


“Sorry to interrupt” Alice cut him off visibly surprised “But since the government considers it to be a serious matter, shouldn’t we take it seriously too? We are talking about a worldwide-scientifically-proven thing here.” 


Mrs. Fletcher grinned nervously “So what do you propose?”


“I believe that we should state in our classes that no matter what happens, boys and girls are the same and should be treated equally. Boys need to know that they won’t be left apart and girls that they need to behave and socialize with them normally. We need to reinforce, now more than ever, that both genders grow together.” She almost laughed at that last one.


Alice knew that eventually mixing them up could also result in raising more awareness of how different guys were becoming from girls. But that is a risk that she was willing to take. 


The thought of men getting over protecting or acquiring new privileges by the fact of being inferior made her sick. Not under my watch


Most professors nodded in approval. Josh and Mrs. Fletcher witnessed how Alice had taken over the meeting.


Chapter 17 - Mrs. Miller - Crisis management


In the White House’s conference room the recently elected president prepared herself for a rattle of questions. She was escorted by her, now, shorter bodyguards. Ahead of her, a room full of journalists.


She pointed to a female reported first.


“How have you been adapting to your first days in the office” She asked


“Piece of cake” She joked knowing that from outside she was dealing with one of the most complicated crisis mankind had ever faced. On the other hand, from her personal agenda, she couldn’t have imagined a better scenario. But she couldn’t say that all of the sudden, she had to shift the public opinion slowly.


“Seriously talking, we have the best scientists researching on how this mutation works and if there is any chance to stop it” She lied. Mrs. Miller had been told by the best that biochemical changes in the air and water of the planet made it impossible to slow, contain or reverse the shrinking. But that was a truth people weren't ready to hear.


“If,only if, we can’t do that, we will learn to adapt ourselves to this new reality. Next question” The president pointed out a new journalist


“Mrs. Miller, which would you say are the biggest drawbacks for men?” He asked


“First of all I would like to send my support to all those men that are seeing their capabilities diminished and of course to all women that will have to step up in their households, jobs and communities to make up for this situation” She said gauging her words “ Our citizens need to understand that unfortunately we can come to a point in which men are not suitable for certain physical tasks. Hopefully, they will always be useful, even if it is giving us a foot massage” Several journalists laughed Good 


Mrs. Miller knew that these little jokes were still dangerous, this was still perceived as a very serious disaster. Humor normalized this whole situation.


“Hi, I am from ExpressNews. Can the government ensure that men’s constitutional rights won’t be violated at any time?” The guy asked without her having pointed at him previously


Mrs. Miller grinned. So impolite, so cheeky, so...manly. 


“The government has talked with local administrations to make sure that the necessary steps to ensure those rights are being taken” Mrs. Miller declared


“But, if-” He pushed


“That would be all. Lastly, I would like to note that rapes and violent robberies have gone down by 40%. So at least we will get something positive out of this.” She said with no chance of reply.


That would become polemic. But it was the seed so that the people, women, started wondering if this wasn’t so bad after all. A new twisted concept of equality was starting to take form.


Chapter 18 - Brooke - Sexual encounter



Brooke lived in a flat. It was tiny but relatively new and easy to clean. She liked her flat, what she didn’t like was the person that lived in it. Her adoptive father was another story. She hated that half bold lazy dumbass. Brooke took a deep breath, in fact, today he behaved himself. The problem was that he had misbehaved so bad so many times that she just couldn’t even stand being in the same room as he was. 


That is why she felt alleviated now that he had gone to the bar. He was usually there, but on game night she could be sure that he would be gone for a while for sure. Brooke heard a knock on the door. She hadn’t met Matt since the gym day as they didn’t share any subjects at school.


Ever since Lauren had confirmed to her that the shrinking was real and told her how funny it was to see Ethan struggle with his new height, she had been eager to see Matt.


She opened the door greeting Matt with her best smile. The patience had paid off. His boyfriend who towered over her at 6’3’’ was now slightly taller than her. 


Without saying a word she kissed him, bringing him inside home. Their bodies synergized way better at this size, Brooke broke the kiss and took Matt to the room. Her bedroom was small and cozy. The furniture was old but coordinated pretty well with the modern accessories that Brooke brought into it. It only had a desk, a shelf, a wardrobe and a bed that was about to get wrecked. She pushed him into the bed kind of roughly with a devilish smile. It had been months since Matt saw her so excited.


“Take it off, fast” She ordered him as she undressed.


Still wearing her underwear she kneel and took his pants off revealing a pulsating erection. Matt gasped as her hand slid into his member. Brooke felt so horny on how his dick felt. As she turked in his member she realized how easier was giving a blowjob this way. Matt used to be too big for her mouth, while now she  was able to take it all at one. Brooke could tell that he was thrilling on that too.


Unable to hold it any more, she took off her underwear and sat on Matt’s lap. With her hand she guided his member into her. It sank all the way down into her pussy sending a bolt of joy into both of them.


“So wet” He said Pleasure soared through their bodies as they rhymically moved. Matt started kneading her breasts which copped his hands perfectly. There was way more Brooke everywhere.


Close to coming, her body started grinding Matt’s hip. Waves of joy started building up until the final one hit her. Her body became bleary letting herself fall next to Matt.


“Wow” He said “I believe that this is the best sex we ever had”


And it only gets better from here She smiled

Chapter 19 & 20 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Tuesday 9th of July 2020


Ethan: 5’ 4’’ feet 


Seth/Josh: 5’ 3’’ feet


Matt: 5’5’’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’9 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet


Robert Fletcher 5’ 2’’ feet

Chapter 19 - Ethan - Dudes’ bets


In the locker room, right before the PE class, Ethan took off his baggy clothes. He hadn’t bought any smaller clothes since the shrinking started. He observed that many of the other boys from the class had the same problem.


“Hey, I can lend you these pants and T-shirt” Seth said as he threw the clothes “I still have a tone of them from when I was 15 years old, lucky my parents stored them in our garage” 


“Yes, luckily” Ethan said ironically


“Come on mate, don’t be so grumpy. It’s not that bad.” Seth said. 


Ethan hated the stand of his best friend on this. Minimizing the problem would not make it disappear. If any, it would make it worse. Sometimes it felt as if he didn’t really care about it.


“This is way worse than you realize Seth” He said, putting on his clothes “We are losing height, strength, weight and power by the day.”


“Oh come on man, we live in a modern society nowadays. Physical strength does not determine your position in society. I am telling you, even if we are smaller than women there is nothing to worry about.” Seth said


“I am telling you, before you realize we will be 3 feet tall. How are we supposed to work, study or be part of the society?” Ethan said


How was he supposed to confront Lauren when he got even smaller. Since the 1on1, he wasn’t thrilled to have any physical confrontation at home, and he was way shorter now. He knew he still could beat her, or at least that is what he wanted to believe.


“This all could be avoided if the government researched and really cared all this. But of course that suits very well their feminazi agenda” Ethan complained


“Don’t be conspiranoic, the government is doing what suits us best, just let them do their job.” Seth said


Sometimes Ethan wondered if Seth had been brainwashed or he was just blind. Ethan overheard a conversation between Matt and Dylan, a friend of him.Even though Matt wasn’t in their class, he came by the PE class sometimes. Josh let him do as he pleased since he was one of the main players of the football team.


They were betting if Dylan could nail a girl from the class. As Ethan headed towards class, he wondered how any girl could fall for that dumbass.

Chapter 20 - Lauren - PE class


Even though Lauren loved sports, she hated PE class. It was because of the PE teacher, who also her basketball coach, who got girls playing stupid games while boys got to play cool sports. But she heard that Mrs. Collins had proposed that both genders played together from now on. 


She knew it wasn’t because of the space. Their facilities were quite new, having a rubber floor with lots of lines painted on the rubber since the place could be used to play 3 games of basketball simultaneously or a soccer game. The walls were tall and made of a practical grey concrete that stored the cold in the summer, although even more in winter.



Josh whistled and the whole class gathered around him. Lauren realized that it was becoming way obvious that guys were dwindling when they were mixed around girls. Most girls were a little bit taller than boys. 


“Okey kids, given the new circumstances” Josh cleared his throat, well aware of how girls started to look imposing “Today we will do a soccer match. The first team that scores 2 goals wins. I’ll act as referee. Boys against girls. Go easy on them boys” 



“Wouldn’t it be more fair if teams were mixed, I mean, I don’t think it is fair anymore” Lauren said stating the obvious


“Don’t be such a chicken Lauren. If you really think you can beat them, go for it” Josh said

Lauren understood that he was trying to make a point with this: men were still the dominant sex. Well, you won’t like how this is going down.

Chapter 21 & 22 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 21 - Ethan - Soccer Match


Before the ball started rolling, Ethan saw how girls, who normally didn’t gave a fuck about PE class, seemed focused. He had told his teammates that they needed to keep the ball moving and use their speed. They had better game knowledge and coordination than girls.


Without the coin toss, Josh granted the ball to the boys and the game started. The girls team started moving as a pack when the boys passed the ball between them, which led to a lot of spaces. Matt raised his head and performed a high pass on Ethan, who was unmarked in the offense.


Only Lauren and the goalkeeper were in front of him. He ran towards her, at this point his best chance was to use her own confidence. She extended her arms widening her position. Just before colliding into her, he rolled the ball between her legs and sneaked by her side making her fall as she tried to turn around too fast. In your face He thought as he finally shooted the ball right into the net.


His team celebrated as he strolled back to his side. Lauren stood up ashamed, she hadn’t only been beaten, she had been humiliated. And to make it worse it had been her stupid stepbrother.


She gathered her whole team and gave them some instructions.


After that, the girls team got a more defensive stand, without breaking their positioning easily. Consequently, they started intercepting boys passes easily, being more aggressive in their defense and winning every single disputed ball. It wasn’t long before Lauren got a decent pass and ran like a gazelle towards the goal. Only Dylan and the goalkeeper separated her from drawing the match.


Lauren ran towards him with the ball close to her feet. Dylan didn’t move as she sprinted in. Okey then She charged sending him to the floor. After that, she scored with a soft globe over the goalkeeper.


Lauren took the ball from the net to get the next goal when she heard Josh whistle. 


“Lauren that was a very dirty play” Josh said pointing at Dylan, who was still on the floor “You give me no choice but to stop the match.” The rest of the girls have gathered around, encircling their teacher. 


“G-Guys win by 1-0. You guys can go to play whatever you want. Girls you will do laps around the court for your dirty plays” He tried to impose himself, looking up to his amazonian students.


“That is bullshit. We were not dirty, at most I would deserve a warning. Granting them the match is beyond ridiculous. Are you afraid that we beat them if it goes on?” Brooke teased him


“Enough! I am the authority here and you will do as I say” He held his chin up


The girls murmured and complained uncircling him. Josh breathed relieved


“Don’t worry girls, let them get away with it while they still can” Lauren said. Reinforcing their camaraderie as they laughed.



Chapter 22 - Lauren - Unexpected apology


After taking a shower and changing their clothes, Brooke and Lauren started heading home. As they stepped out though the door they saw Dylan waiting outside.


“Hey girls” He smiled nervously “Lauren I just wanted to apologize about what happened before, crashing against me made Josh punish you all so, I am sorry about that”


Lauren and Brooke looked at each other. Weird She knew that she had crushed into him, not the other way around, she should be the one apologizing. Still, it was kinda refreshing that a guy was nice and apologized.


“Don’t worry about it. It is not like I got hurt or anything. Are you okay by the way?” She realized she hadn’t asked, not that she cared a lot though.


“Well my ribs are a little brushed” Dylan lifted his T-shirt showing a blue-ish mark.


“Gosh I did that?!” The huge bruise took her by surprise.


“Boys are becoming more fragile, you need to be gentle Lauren” Brooke teased her


Lauren chuckled at that, trying not to make fun of him.


“I was wondering if, since you made such an impact on me, I could take you out for a beer?” He said bravely looking up at her. She didn’t like how he said that he was taking her, if any she would take his little ass around. But the guy was nice and cute. Besides, Brooke has explained to her how she had enjoyed her sex with his now shorter boyfriend and...well...she was curious too. She was virgin, and if that continued like that maybe men would be too insignifiicant to have sex in a month or two. It was her change to get to know a guy that seemed nicer than the other testosterone-hooligans that she knew. 


Or so she thought


“Okey handsome” She said letting him carry her sports bag “Show me that bar you are talking about”

Chapter 23 & 24 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Thursday 11th of July 2020


Ethan: 5’ 1’’ feet 


Seth/Josh: 5’ 1’’ feet


Matt: 5’2’’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet


Robert Fletcher 5’ 0’’ feet

Chapter 23 - Ethan - Breakfast



Once again, at the kitchen, Ethan found himself staring at the bowl of cereal half empty. He realized that he has been eating less as a side effect of getting smaller. Therefore, he had been trying to eat the same as the day before as if doing that he would stop or slow the shrinking. Annoyingly for him, he hadn’t achieved neither. 


In front of him, Lauren devoured his bowl.


“Are you going to finish it?” She glanced at his bowl.


“Nah you can have it, I’ll have something later at school” He said


“Sure” She felt amused at how easy it was to bother him these days, ending his bowl too and graving a piece of fruit.


“How can you ate so much, you will get fat if you keep like that” He said


“It's not me who is eating more big bro, its you who is not eating like an adult anymore” She chewed “Besides classes, I have a long day, I need to talk with Mrs. Collins about how unfairly girls were treated in PE and hang out with Dylan” 


“You weren’t treated unfairly, the fault was ugly. I don’t know why you have been hanging around with Dylan since then. The guy is an asswhole, in the locker room he was talking with Ma-” 


She cut him off


“Are you jealous?” She leaned forward “Don’t worry big bro I will always find time to kick your ass”


“Keep your ego in check, you haven’t beaten me once yet. And in the football match I totally outplayed you” Ethan said cockyly


“That's a good point, I guess we could play this afternoon and see if you can still beat me.” She challenged


“You said you had a long day so...We can do it any other day...” Ethan offered


“Oh don't worry, beating your ass will be e-a-s-y” She laughed


Ethan had been avoiding this, but he guessed that at least if he did it that afternoon he stood a better chance than postponing it.



Chapter 24 - Mrs. Alice Collins - Method confrontation


Alice heels click-clacked through the school hall. She stormed into Mr. Fletcher's office, after hearing from Lauren how girls have been punished unfairly the previous day at PE class, she needed a word with him. She was still angry about not getting the head of studies position Josh’s attitude made her furious.


“Oh hi Alice, yes sure, feel free to come in” He said sarcastically looking up at her from the chair of his desk. Flawless as always, she was wearing stockings, a grey pencil skirt and a flowy blouse tucked in with a nude belt.


“Mr. Fletcher, I have been inform of a major gender discrimination commited yesterday by Josh-”


“Yes, he told me about how girls misbehaved, being rude with the boys and rebellious towards him” He said while Alice gazed incredulously at him “And now you are being impolite to me, coming in here furiously and criticizing a fellow colleague” He said as he circled his desk to stood up right in front of her. Mr. Fletcher raised his head into a quite uncomfortable angle. 


With her heels, her boss only came up to her rather imponent cleavage. Alice had been withstanding for ages that man’s bullshit. And suddenly, with him being shorter than ever, her anger, her size, her superiority unleashed her more rawest thoughts.


“Look Mr. Fletcher” She took a step towards him “You and your friend Josh are a couple or misogynists. Abusing your position all these years to undermine people more competent, more prepared and more motivated” 


He grinned unconformably trying to step backwards, realizing that he was trapped between Alice and his desk. “You are totally out of line Alice, consider yourself fired and get the fuck out!” Mr. Fletcher shouted, awkwardly leaning back to avoid getting his face buried between her boobs.


“We will see about that, I will be thrilled to tell the government how unfairly I have been treated by a mean little man.” She smiled “See you soon Robert” She said using his first name and strolling out of his office.

Chapter 26 & 27 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Saturday 13th of July 2020


Ethan: 4’ 11’’ feet 


Seth/Josh: 4’ 11’’ feet


Matt: 5’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet


Robert Fletcher 4’ 11’’ feet

Chapter 26 - Ethan - Swimming pool games 


Ethan decided that today he would enjoy his morning on the pool since in the afternoon he had to accompany Lauren to the shopping mall given that she couldn’t ride the car alone. 


She had to be with an adult with a license.


He invited Seth over, maybe Lauren was going to take a bath too and Ethan wanted some male reinforcement. Although it was a hard pill to swallow, yesterday he realized how little he was in comparison and today he found himself even smaller.


“Have your shorts here?” Ethan asked


“Yeah, I brought one for you too” Seth answered


As they put on their swimming clothes, Ethan thought that since he was going to the shopping mall this afternoon with Lauren, he could buy some new clothes too. Soon enough not even the clothes from Seth’s childhood would fit him.


As they opened the backyard door, they noticed both Brooke and Lauren lying on the grass next to the pool. Both with sunglasses didn’t seem to notice the guys. Lauren was wearing a blue bikini and Brooke a black one that matched with her hair, looking quite stacked on them. Lauren was slightly more tanned, since Brooke couldn’t take sunbathes in her flat.


“Hey girls, didn’t know you were here” Ethan said after having their fair amount of peeking.


“Oh hi big boys, just in time” Brooke said “We were talking with Lauren that we would need some suncream in our back. Could you pour it to us?” She said turning around on her towel.


“Sure!” Seth almost ran to grab the suncream. Ethan hated how compliant he was with girls lately.


Visibly excited, Seth started massaging Brooke’s back. He never got the chance to be around hot girls, less even touching them. So he diligently massaged all Brooke’s back.


“Aren’t you going to massage mine big bro?” Lauren, who had also turned around, said. “Your friend here is much faster than you are in understanding how to be a good man” Both girls laughed


Ethan clenched his teeth. Even though he knew that yesterday she already dominated him, he wasn’t just going to act as she pleased. 


“Make me” Ethan said, not so sure of what he was doing.


Lauren and Brooke giggled as if this was even better than the massage. Ethan stood still watching how Lauren’s stacked body overshadowed him. Yesterday he came to her collarbone, but today his eyes were at the level of her rack.


“You never cease to amaze me Ethan, I thought that you would have learnt something yesterday and yet here we are. You are smaller, but not wiser” She laughed as she walked towards him and he moved backwards.


“So what if you beated me once by sheer luck.Glad you enjoyed it, because it won’t happen again in a million years.” He said 


He stopped, realizing that he reached the tip of the swimming pool. Between the water and Lauren, he tore into her, trying to make her fall into the pool.


It took Lauren by surprise. They hadn’t wrestled or fought physically for a while and she knew that Ethan was becoming weaker, but not that weak. Ethan tried harder, realizing that her amazonian step sister had become a powerhouse in comparison to him.


Lauren lifted him into the air and sent him flying into the water. Excitement jolted Lauren’s body, she had been annoyed by Ethan so many times at the pool that she learnt how disadvantageous it was to struggle against someone bigger in the water. 


But now, it was her turn.


Still underwater Ethan glimpsed Lauren in the air jumping towards him. Although the water belittled the impact, she wrecked him deeper. He reached the surface, finally gasping for air. Lauren encircled her arms around his body, capturing him.


Oh boy she wouldn’t Ethan thought. 


“Hey release me this isn’t funny” He struggled feeling Lauren’s body tight grip around him. He barely reached the floor as she walked towards the deeper part of the pool. “Seth please help me” Ethan shouted in despair.


Brooke took Seth’s arm, he wasn’t going to get any help.


“Asking for help when you love playing this game” Lauren mocked him “How did you call it? Oh I remember: Drawnie drawnie little Lauren”


Lauren stopped as water reached her shoulders. “You will learn…”she said pushing Ethan underwater and letting him out just to hear her continue “...how to behave with girls...” He struggled against her body “the good way…” She was loving the tease “...or the bad way” absolutely dominating him.


Ethan was swallowing gallons of water while getting exhausted struggling for air, unable to fight against her. He knew he didn’t stand a chance in the water. His ego burned as another one of their dynamics had changed. He was going down, but not without a fight.


Chapter 27 - Lauren - Shopping Center


After spending some quality time in the pool with Ethan, Lauren felt kind of bad for him…


Nah 


She actually felt more alive than ever. She had never enjoyed herself so much with her stepbrother ever. Yesterday’s basketball match was fun, but today was amazing. The way he was unable to even fight back, only fighting to breathe, felt damn good. 


Only making out with Dylan made her feel like that. Although she wanted to have sex with him before he was too little an other side of her was thrilled by the thought of him turning tiny. Discovering this side of her made her wonder how it would be to go a step further with him. She hadn’t seen him since yesterday and he was coming home after dinner.


But before she wanted to go shopping. If tonight was the night she needed some new clothes. Brooke and Seth left home after lunch, so it was going to be only Ethan and her. She was a novice driver and needed to be accompanied. It was annoying, but before he never let her drive the car when their parents weren’t home, luckily things were changing.


She had earned the right to drive by kicking his ass, but she wondered if he even came to the pedals of the car anymore.


As Lauren drove she glanced at Ethan from time to time. It was curious how the seat seemed huge for him. He seemed uncomfortable on how the seatbelt almost strapped her neck. 


“If the seat is too big for you, maybe we could buy a baby seat” She said, trying to sound serious.


“I don’t know what you are worse at, making jokes or driving” He said, still mad at her.


Lauren laughed, it was becoming so easy to get under his skin. Once they arrived at the shop they headed to a men clothing store. Lauren agreed to accompany him if he gave her his opinion on the clothes that she needed to buy. 


The world was becoming a big place for Ethan, feeling overwhelmed at the fast paced women rushing around the shopping center. Most men matched his height, as the mutation seemed to unify their size. Women on the other hand had a spectrum of sizes. However, he hadn’t seen any woman as short as he was. 


He hadn’t been at the mall since he started shrinking and he felt a noticeable difference in the wideness and lenght of the aisles. He had to walk fast to match Lauren’s walking. She seemed so mature wearing a denim skirt and a tight blouse. On the other hand, Ethan was wearing the baggy childish clothes that Seth lent him.


They entered Ethan’s favorite shop. He didn’t remember it so roomy and certainly it had never been so empty.


Lauren waited impatiently while he searched for suitable clothes. Most of the bigger clothes were discounted while smaller sizes had sold out.


“Poor shops, all the bigger clothes that can’t be sold to women will be wasted” She said empathically.


Ye cause the shops are the victims here Ethan thought. He approached the staff, whose counter came up his chest.


“Good afternoon, do you have-” Ethan got interrupted


“We ran out of the smaller sizes, what you see is what we have” She answered, chewing her gum, visibly tired of answering the same question all day. “3 shops right from here there is a “men” shop that still has small sizes” 


“Oh, thanks” Ethan said, unnerved by the her lack of kindness.


When they reached the shop it clearly seemed like a young adult shop, the branding was very colourful and many of the clothes had cartoons printed on them. Everything was clearly overpriced, taking advantage of the huge demand of the shrinking male population.


“I’m out of here, this is clothing for kids, not for me” Ethan said


“Come on, we came all the way here and we won’t be coming for a while. Besides, you look pretty ridiculous already” She giggled at her baggy outfit.


It bothered him, but deep down he knew Lauren was right. While Ethan tried out several clothes he had to withstand Lauren’s teasing, telling him how cute he was or peeking on him while he changed.


He finally purchased a couple of tight T-shirts and  trousers for a total amount of 190$. At least in that way he would be able to use them for a longer period. 


While Ethan did all his purchases in one shop, Lauren went from one to another. 


“Do you mind grabbing my bags, that way I will buy faster and we will be back home earlier” She handed him the bags that she had been carrying with ease. 


He agreed, trying to avoid a public confrontation, still remembering the swimming pool humiliation and quite tired from walking. 


Lauren didn’t seem tired at all though, she casually strided as Ethan had a harder time to keep up. Lauren was loving having his stepbrother so obedient, she had even gone to stores that she didn’t use to, to extend this experience. 


“Now, as requested, I will need your advice here” Lauren said entering a lingerie shop.


The pinkish style and sweet fragrance made him uncomfortable. With no other guys in the shop, every woman inside towered over him. He saw a group of teeneagers giggling, staring at him. 


Finally seated, Ethan waited while Lauren tried her clothes. She slightly opened the curtain


“Okey, I need you to be absolutely objective on this” She said, completely opening the curtain and revealing her long, yet curvy, body almost naked. Her black bralette bra shaped perfectly around her huge breasts and matched with her thong.


“So do you think Dylan will like it” She asked with her hand on her hips


“S-Sure” He tried to play it cool, unable to articulate any other word.


Still seated, Lauren approached him, with her hips close to his face and her chest looming over him.


“How sure from 1 to 10” She demanded


“I don’t know, like a 8?” He said trying, to avoid eye contact.


Lauren grinned “Don’t hold yourself if you think that I am a 9 just say it” She hissed


“Okay you are a 9, happy?” Ethan said as her aroma filled his nose.


“Wow you consider your little stepsister to be a 9, what a perv” She laughed going back to the changing room.


Played, beaten and humiliated Ethan couldn’t help to wonder for how long this was going to last.

Chapter 28 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 28 - Lauren - Broken barrier


After coming home, Ethan locked himself in the room. Today had been a good day for Lauren, and the fact that his stepbrother almost ran away from her when he got the chance only made it better.


Still, she had something planned for today. Dylan was coming over at any time now. It was becoming kind of obvious that she felt good around smaller boys. She knew she was heterosexual, but she had never felt so constantly horny around guys. Now, at any time, when she saw a guy moving aside while she strolled or when she loomed over a man in the bus she just couldn't help herself.


But the best of it was when she was able to tease her stepbrother. The fact that Ethan realized little by little how she was becoming a goddess to him drove her crazy. She would try not to tease Dylan like that though, he seemed like a nice guy. She knew it would be hard, but she had to control herself. Without a father she didn’t have a male figure in which she would rely, so she wanted to grant Dylan the benefit of the doubt.


It was dark already. She had changed into a yellow dress, matching her hair that cascaded until her shoulders. The bell rang and Lauren opened the door, finding her new toy for the night: Dylan. 


“Hi handsome, I have been waiting for you” She said pulling him into her


From the stretched shirt you could see that Dylan was in good shape, most likely from the football team training.


Lauren leaned down and she noticed how Dylan tip toed as hard as he could to meet her passionate kiss. 


“Why don’t we go upstairs I have got a surprise for you” Lauren went upstairs and Dylan followed her.


Once in her bedroom Lauren took off her dress, revealing her lingerie purchase. Dylan looked at her stunned. He was used to getting her way with hot girls, but Lauren played in another league.


That is why he made that bet with Matt, and seemingly he was about to win. Scoring the hottest girl in the school wasn’t an easy target after all, she surely was eye-catching under normal circumstances but being so big in comparison to him made her so imposing...Truth to be told, he almost backed out of his bet with Matt when she sent him flying so easily in the soccer match. But he guessed that he should be afraid, she was a girl after all.


By playing it nice, he knew he would be able to trick her. Apparently, it was working.


“Your turn” Lauren said biting her lip. When he lifted his shirt Lauren giggled slightly, he still had the bruise from the PE class, she must have hit him hard if it still lasted. 


Standing in front of each other in their underwear. Lauren curled her fingers into Dylan’s head, unable to resist, she brought his face into her boobs.


While kissing her cleavage, Dylan took his time to unzip her bra. He hadn’t had sex for a while and he had never been the smaller lover in the act. Lauren giggled at the end of his struggle, finally revealing her round large boobs.


Merging into a kiss, Lauren felt Dylan’s erection against her thigh. They fell into the bed while making out. Dylan’s fingers slid under her thong caressing her. 


To Lauren, Ethan’s hand felt smaller and clumsier than when she touched herself and in a way that made her hornier.


“Take them off fast” Lauren urged him, looking at his pants while she took off her thong.


Without losing a second she sat over him. Dylan witnessed how his huge lover guided his pulsating dick into her. Even though Dylan considered himself a big guy, her tight glistering pussy engulfed his whole cock.


Lauren let out a moan as her thighs surrounded his smaller waist.


Although Lauren was virgin and Dylan was a womanizer she was setting the rhythm, thrusting in and out. In and out. 


“God, you are so hot” He said, focusing on not cumming. 


“You are so little” Lauren groaned.


Lauren shifted her weight from the mattress to him, resting her hands into his chest. He sank into the mattress overwhelmed by her weight. The sparkles of joy were becoming fireworks. She rocked against him rawly. Dylan’s pleasure was mixed with pain as her onslaughts became fierce.


Then she felt it.


“F-FUUCK” Her body clenched and her back arched. Dylan came too, cuming to the raw display of joy of Lauren.


After that she threw herself into the mattress next to him. Maybe not all men are idiots after all. Lauren smiled.


Having achieved his objective Dylan stood up, eager to tell Matt that he had won the bet. 


“Are you leaving already?” Lauren said awkwardly. She wasn’t the most romantic girl, but maybe a little bit of cuddling would have been nice.


“Yes sorry but it’s kind of late and I really need to go” He excused himself.


“Okay, see you on Monday I guess” She said before he rushed out.


Feeling kinda sad she covered herself with the sheet. Lauren had given herself to him, considered even being her girlfriend. 


Anger started building up, if he had been nice only to nail her he would regret it.

Chapter 29 & 30 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Sunday 14th of July 2020


Men: 4’ 8’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10 feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7 feet

Chapter 29 - Brooke - Lifting weights 2



Brooke had decided to meet with Matt in the gym around 11 in the morning. She arrived a little earlier. She hadn’t been in the gym since the previous Thursday and wanted to compensate for it.


Not that her body had felt it in any way, her yoga pants and tank top fitted her like a glove. Moreover, her followers in social media kept increasing, although not as fast as she wanted.


When she had entered the gym Brooke realized that there were a lot of people for a Sunday, a lot of guys actually, likely trying to make up for their lost in height. All 12 treadmills were being used. 


To her surprise one of them was being used by Seth.


She had never seen him in the gym before and his slim body showed that he didn't exercise often.


Even though she had only waited for 5 minutes she was starting to get impatient. She snorted and crossed her arms, wanting him to notice her. Obviously Seth, who was shorter than her even on the treadmill, had noticed her from the moment she entered the cardio zone. Brooke never was unnoted before, even less now.


After a couple of minutes more she decided she didn’t have time for this. Brooke moved to the side of the treadmill, next to him as he ran.


“Hey Seth, how are you doing?” She said leaning and resting her crossed arms on the treadmill lateral. Her cleavage was exposed to Seth and her ass invaded a little bit of the treadmill next to them, making it impossible for the guy on it to stop staring in awe. 


“Hi, erm.. fine I guess...doing some exercise. How are you?” Seth said with his breathing accelerated. It was dully noted by his nervousness that he was less used to speak to girls than doing exercise


They had been in the same class for a while and he could count the times that she spoke to him. It was hard to focus with her green eyes on him.


“Well, kind of bored, I have been waiting here for 20 minutes” At most 10 actually “and I would really love to start doing some cardio, you know?” She stretched her body showing off her curves and his flat tummy.


“You behaved so well yesterday in the pool, when I told you to stay quiet and don’t help Ethan. I think that we could be friends.” She offered him smiling.


“Of course” He breathed out


Easy peasy lemon squeezy 


“And friends help each other, so...why don’t you let me take this treadmill and you go to the weight lifting area. You are kind of little already, so you could really use some muscle” She giggled


Seth, being as compliant as he was with girls stopped the treadmill. He took his towel and stepped out the treadmill finding Brooke’s chest in front of him. 


“Hey friend I’m up here” She teased him as he leaned his head upwards. “Thanks Seth.”


Seth opened his mouth to say something but she had already put on her airpods. She had lost enough time already. Brooke putted a harder program on the treadmill than Seth, who was running at around 4 miles per hour. 


She almost felt bad for him, doing that time was a mixture of his physical state and his shrinking but it was just so lame. She laughed.


After running 3 miles in half an hour she received a message from Matt. He had just arrived at the gym and was in the weight lifting zone. She strolled there, wiping the sweat from her face with her towel.


More than ever, she felt the glances of the men in the gym. She was just becoming too hard to ignore for them. She gazed at some they awkwardly looked somewhere else. She actually enjoyed the attention but she throve making them feel so lame.


She found Matt struggling with the press bench reps. 


“Can you help me dear?” He spilled


Brooke opened his legs on his head to reach the barbell, leaving his face right under her crotch. To her surprise she helped him rather easily. 


The previous week she realized that he was lifting less weight, but now it almost felt...ridiculous. She checked the weight: 30 pounds each side. She bursted into laughter almost letting the barbell fall in his chest.


“You are lifting 60 pounds?!” Even Brooke could manage to lift that, but she never did since she would rather be toned than muscular.


“Why don’t you just shut up and let me be alone?!” He gasped out


“Okay. As you please” Brooke said, releasing the whole weight all of the sudden. The barbell slumped into Matt’s chest. 


“What the fuck are you doing?!” He struggled


“Apologize bitch” Brooke stared slyly down at him. She crossed her arms as his face kept turning red.


People noticed the scene but no one dared to help him.


“Okey! I am sorry okey please help me!” He yielded.


With that, she helped him to put the barbell on the press bench. He stood up angrily only to find himself staring at her girlfriend's boobs. 


“Want to add something else?” Brooke said with a cocky smile on her face.


She had always been in the weaker sex, the smaller one in the relationship, while now she was getting horny staring staring at her dwarfed boyfriend. 


“No” He said angrily. Matt was finding it so hard. Used to being a bully he struggled in his new position in life. After that, they kept doing her exercises. At some point, Matt started messaging someone with his phone and laughing. 


Brooke had had to withstand Matt fooling around with other girls before. But not now, not anymore. She took his phone raising it beyond his reach, he jumped trying to get it back. Some laughs were heard around the gym including Brooke’s.


Her face changed when she read the messages. Matt wasn’t fooling around. He was talking with Dylan about how they had bet that Dylan could fuck Lauren. And from what she read, he had.


“Is this true you little shit?” Brooke told him


“Well...ehm…” Matt knew he was screwed. “Well it was just a harmless bet…”


Brooke’s arm raised as the whole gym watched. Control yourself.Not yet


“You will regret this when we get home” She grabbed his arm and pulled hard. Leaving the last bit of Matt’s dignity behind.



Chapter 30 - Alice Collins - Unemployement: not for too long.


Alice stared at the window how the sunset started to fade. With a bottle of wine half empty and her pajamas she waited for the president’s speech to begin. 


She knew things were changing and yet she found herself unemployed because of an incompetent boss. She swore to herself that if she didn’t get back her job she would just destroy that little man one way or another.


She turned on her medium sized TV in her medium sized flat. The president appeared surrounded by two female bodyguards. For the first time that weekend Alice smiled, sure enough men were not so good at security right now.



“Dear U.S. citizens, I am here to thank my fellow colleagues. Yesterday we passed one of the most important packages of measures of all times” Mrs. Miller begun “This will be remembered as the first step to crush the system. Some of these measures will be controversial but all of them are thought in the best interest of our country.” People clapped and whistled.


“First of all, we have ensured a budget of 400 milion dollars to start building an infrastructure that helps men into this transition.” The crowd, mainly women, stood silent “Even if it hurts or it might seem unfair, women too need to put money, time and effort to make it easier for men to live around us safely.” She stopped reading and looked firmly to the camera. This is where it got tricky.


“Men too, of course, need to match this effort. From the start we have thrived for equality, women have been limited for centuries because of men’s physical superiority, and now women can not be limited by their inferiority.” The crowd responded again with more noise.


“First of all, high ranks of the public structure, both the government and the army, will be not applicable for men. Under the chance of a foreign threat we need to be pragmatic, such an important piece of this country can not be left on the hands of someone that might become as small as a doll.” Her tone was firm but still felt reassured when the crowd laughed.


She had particularly chosen the people on the crowd, maily from feminist asociations. Her speech was broadcasted in the whole country. Mrs. Miller had to make sure that the public opinion understood that her choices might seem hard, but they were necessary.


“Second of all, for their own safety, a search warrant will not be needed in men’s households since they might be too little to call for help or to answer the door” She said “Thirdly, if a man is found after 8 pm on the street, the police will take them to the police station for their own safety, where the woman in charge of their household will be able to pick them up.”


“Fourth, men who are under 4’8’’ will not be allowed to drive any vehicle that can reach a maximum speed of 80 miles per hour or above. Some of these measure might seem excessive now but the mutation is developing fast” 


Mrs. Collins had taken away so many liberties from men so fast that she had to keep herself from jumping and celebrating right there. Men's privileges had been building up for centuries and she was ripping them apart in less than a month.


“Finally, please beware that the goverment has a phone line available all day in which you can complain about gender discrimination both negative and positive. Women, if you believe that men are using their position of power or are abusing the benefits granted by this administration please call.” She concluded “We will make our country safer, prouder and equalitarian. Thank you”


Back at Alice’s house, she decided to dial that number. She needed to explain to the administration which kind of unfair practices Mr. Fletcher was imposing on the school.

Chapter 31 & 32 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Monday 15th of July 2020


Men: 4’ 4’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 31 - Lauren - Dylan’s going down


Lauren stormed out the hall’s institute into the playground in her jeans and spaghetti strap tank top.


Brooke just told her about Matt’s bet with Dylan. Brooke showed the conversation directly from Matt’s phone, she had taken it away from him indefinitely. 


Lauren was tremendously mad with both Dylan and Matt, but Brooke told her that Matt had had his fair share of punishment back home. Above all, she felt angry at herself. For once she had let her guard down to a guy, only to be used by the biggest duchback of the school.


She would never trust a guy again, no feelings attached. From now on, fun and games in which she will decide the game and the toy.


But before, Lauren needed to deal with Dylan.


Lauren approached Matt’s group of friends. The football players who used to be rather imposing were now merely 4’4’’ inches tall. They stopped talking as the hefty form of Lauren stood behind Dylan.


“Oh hey Lauren, I was about to call you now” He said, turning around.


Lauren put her hands on his small shoulders to hold him still as she swung her leg into the air. She kicked his balls, lifting him in the air a couple of inches. Falling slowly into the ground to end up knelt in the floor.


“You will never ever talk to me again. If you see me in the hall, you run. If you see me in the playground, you run. If you see me at a party, you run. Because if by any chance I see you again around the very best thing that will happen to you is this shrimp.” Lauren said, feeling way better.


From Dylan's sobbing it seemed that he understood that it was not a very good idea to find Lauren again when he was even smaller.



Chapter 32 - Alice Collins - Governmental aid


Alice entered Robert’s office in her high heels and casual yet classy skirt and bluse. He looked at her surprised, not expecting to see her ever again.


“Hi Robert, let me introduce you to the government education supervisor of our district. You probably don’t know her since she got the job a few days ago.” Alice said as a woman in her 40s entered the room.


“Hi Mr. Fletcher, I am on a tight schedule today so this will be quick” She said without taking her eyes off her notebook “We have received a complaint about how Mrs. Collins was fired because of your misogyny.” She continued


Robert was having a hard time to understand what was happening. Sitting in his chair he just felt overwhelmed by the two amazonian ladies.


“After conducting several interviews with some students we have corroborated Mrs. Collins version” She said.


Alice smiled victoriously


“Not only that” The supervisor continued “It has been raised to our awareness that the head of studies position has been given to a man with way worse studies and merits than her” She kept writing in her notebook “Making this worse than we expected”


“Hold on could I…” Robert finally found his way into the conversation only to be ignored


“Please I told you I am on a tight schedule so be a little bit more comprehensive” Both women looked at each other as if the conversation had nothing to do with him.


“So what we will do why my office studies this case and how we should deal with such an individual” She struggled to find a non offensive word “Mrs. Collins will be appointed as head of studies. Have a nice day” She told him “See you around Alice” She told Alice and left.


Alice leaned forward into the desk towering over him.


“Well Robert, I’ll call you Robert since I am your right hand now, make sure to tell Josh about this change.” Alice realized then how little he had become in just a weekend “I told you that you were going to regret screwing me so if you don’t want to make it worse just do as you are told from now on” 


With that she left leaving Robert wondering what had just happened.

Chapter 33 & 34 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Tuesday 16th of July 2020


Men: 4’ 0’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 33 - Ethan - Change of paradigma


Ethan abruptly woke up from a nightmare. Lately, he had been dreaming that he was so small that no one could hear him until someone randomly stepped on his minuscule form.


He shook his head looking at the clock. 7am. Shit He had been waking up earlier these days in order to avoid her stepsister. All the school heard about how she had humiliated Dylan, so he had guessed that yesterday was not a good day to be around her.


Moreover, I was becoming impossible to maintain the little authority that he held as the older sibling as the days went by.

He jumped from his bed to check his height: 4’. Fuck. Everything was happening just too fast. Ethan wasn’t only mad at how he was shrinking. It bothered him how the society was doing nothing about it. 2 days ago the president had just taken the most controversial measures ever and nothing happened. 


Of course people talked about it and complained but nobody was going to stop it from happening. Not only that, many women, more and more by the day, were defending and embracing those measures.


At this point Ethan was not only worried about his height, he was worried about his size. Everything was becoming large, too large, for him. More and more, he was having a hard time playing video games. His headphones were too large for his head and the keyboard and mouse felt huge for his hands.


He even had to use a stool to lock and unlock his room. Ethan feared the moment in which he couldn’t lock it anymore so he was going to lose all his privacy.


Ethan opened the door and heard the shower. Lauren was in the bathroom so if he was fast he could get out of home before she ended. He went downstairs silently. Even that required more effort as the stairs were huge for him now.


The dinner room felt as if it had been escalated for an amazonian race. 


He moved into the kitchen and took a fruit from the fridge. The bread was in a shelving and he didn’t have the time to move a chair and take it. It never had been there but he suspected that Lauren was leaving stuff in higher places just for fun.


His mobile, that hardly fitted in his pocket rang. When he checked it he saw a message in the family group


Stepmom: Hey guys!


Doing fine? Your father and I are dealing with a lot of work here since we have been hired for the whole shrinking adaptation of our client.


We just wanted to let you know that after talking to your father, I have decided that Lauren should act as the responsible adult in the house since Ethan is probably around 4’? haha. 


Take care!


Ethan could not believe his eyes. He let himself fall on the couch. It was hard to impose himself to Lauren before, but now he just had nothing to do. 


Lauren. 


He hadn’t heard the shower for a while. 


She jumped over the couch gracely and landed over him. She repositioned herself on his lap, straddling him. 


“Did you read my mother’s message big bro? Or should I call you little brother now?” She said happily, still wet, only wearing a towel in her hair and underwear. 


She had rushed downstairs after reading the message not sure if his step brother would have left already as lately he avoided her. To her surprise he was still at home, whining and cursing on the couch.


Ethan barely came up to her boobs which were barely contained by her bra. Her body sealed his legs, feeling her crotch irradiating against his waist.


“That message changes nothing, I am still your big stepbrother, the responsible adult and you will respect me” He sounded as a joke to her.


“I guess you might be right” She said pretending to think about it “It is true that you are older than me and yet here we are. You can’t even get off me. Come on, try and show me if you deserve to lead this house.”


With that, Ethan began to struggle. He knew that at this point he didn’t stand a chance, totally trapped under her, but he had no other choice. She didn’t even had to try, just her weight outmatched his brother’s strength.


Even though he didn’t want to, he had such a hard on. 


The heat of Lauren’s crotch increased and her nipples poked her bra. Feeling his big step brother being there at her mercy, it was just too much. 


“I said get off me, not getting me off perv” She started petting under at the incredulous look in Ethan’s eyes


“What the fuck are you doing?! Get off me now!” He shouted.


She clenched her hand in his jaw.


“Just shut up. You don’t get it right? Your days bossing me around are far gone. You will do as I please when I please.” She bit her lip. 


That only made Ethan more furious, trying harder to get out which only seemed to increase Lauren’s lust. The towel on her head felt letting her wet hair unleash over her body.


“Almost there” She moaned and leaned in her chest against his body. 

Ethan muffled something but she kept going. 


The scent of her body. Her enormous boobs jiggling against his face as he gasped for air. The increasing speed and pressure of her movements.


It was just too much.


He unwillingly exploded in his pants.


“FUCKING SHHHIT” Lauren spasmed over him.


Lauren reduced her pressure onto him and after a few seconds woke up.


“I am going back to the shower. Always remember what happened here and don’t dare to make me angry little brother.” She teased him going upstairs.


After that, with his mind racing all over what just happened, he changed and headed to the school. There was still a long day ahead of them.


Chapter 34 - Ethan - Welcome back Mrs. Collins



Ethan had met Seth on their way to school as usual. Everyday, it took longer for them to go to school as their steps were dwarfing with them. They had walked quickly and silently, as Ethan was still swallowing what just happened with Lauren.


When they were halfway through, girls from school started passing them from behind. Although they probably had left their homes later, probably were going to arrive earlier..


Ethan and Seth entered the school in the chaos of the first hour. In the hall, Ethan got bumped by several girls. Some apologized and others just didn’t notice. 


He took his, rather heavy, books from his locker. When he closed it, he found a girl standing by him. 


She was as tall as Brooke but her face features seemed younger. Probably she was a sophomore or a junior student.


“Hey midget” Mia said abruptly


“Excuse me?” He said


“You heard me manlet. I was wondering if you had any spare coins around. I forgot my wallet and when I called my mother she told me to ask for some money from one of the guys in my class” She asked searching my pockets.


“Then ask them and leave me alone” He said moving forward


The girl pushed him against the locker and kept searching his pockets.


“What do you think you are doing?” Ethan complained


“My classmates are already dry.” Still holding his books he could not fight back as she took his wallet “Wow you don’t need that much money, I am sure you don’t need it now that you can’t do shit” She laughed


Ethan was not in charge of the finances of the house anymore, so that money was all he had. Without it he would have to ask Lauren for some.


Before she took all the money Mrs. Collins appeared. Ethan thought she had been fired so he felt surprised to see her and relieved at the same time.


“What is happening here?” She said


“Teacher, this girl is stealing my money” He said, sounding like a helpless little kid.


“I was just politely asking 5 bucks to this senior year to eat since I forgot my money at home” She looked at Alice innocently.


“Wow Ethan so much drama out of 5 bucks? Lend them to her and she will give them back tomorrow for sure. Now hurry up the classes are about to start” Alice sentenced


The junior girl smiled coyly and gave him back the wallet, taking at least 20 bucks, and leaving.


Ethan incredulously stared at her teacher strandeling to the class. He could understand that kids, teenagers or even her immature step sister could be unfair with men. But how could an adult be so biased and discriminatory toward males?


The world was becoming wild and dangerous.

Chapter 35 & 36 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 35 - Ethan - The new head of studies


As Ethan entered the class, he saw Lauren chatting with Brooke as if nothing had happened. 


The disposition of the class and tables was different, with two columns of tables with several rows in each. Dylan had used the opportunity to sit as far as he could from Lauren and Brooke. With a little jump, Ethan sat on his new place.


“From now on you boys will be sitting on the left row and you girls will be sitting in the right row. We are trying to adapt a little bit to the school. This is my first change as a Head of Studies” She smiled proudly


“However, please guys, beware that girls can not always be aware of you. Nor they should. So, try to avoid being on their way” The girls in the class nooded


“Before we start, a couple of things, I got our class the chance to visit on friday the White House and even met our president on Monday” Alice clapped “Remember to bring 20 dollars by then.” 


Ethan wasn’t precisely thrilled to spend 20 bucks on a tour with, for him, the most tirant president he remembered. 


Also, the money their parents sent them to survive was now directly deposited to Lauren’s account, so he would have to ask her.


“Finally, on Friday you will have to deliver a paper by couples on gender discrimination in the past or in the future, to raise awareness of the challenges that we might foresee in the future.”


The pairs were done randomly, always with a boy and a girl to have a different point of view. Seth was paired with Lauren. For Ethan the day seemed to get worse by the hour as he got paired with Brooke.


He always considered her even meaner than her stepsister. He doubted that this was still the case, since Lauren was becoming a true devil.


Can this day get any worse?


Now, in the previous class we…” Alice started the class.


Chapter 36 - Lauren - An other, yet different, PE class



Can this day get any better?!


Firstly, being told by her mother that she was in charge and humiliating Ethan as she never had. After that, the chance of meeting the greatest president that her country had ever had. And now, the PE class.


The sun was hitting hard at 4pm. Even though most of the students were wearing sports tops and shorts, they were refreshing themselves with water constantly.


Still, Lauren loved doing sport and now she felt even better at it. With the guys in the class reduced to 4’ she just could not lose at anything against them. She wondered how Josh was going to try to make this difference less obvious.


“Okey come over” Josh said after his class had warmed up.Boys gathered around first, followed by their amazonian peers.


“So after the incident of the other day Mrs. Collins has been appointed as head of studies as you have heard. I would like to apologize to any girl that felt that i was unfair the other day” He said forcefully.


“Also, guidelines of today’s class are given directly by Mrs. Collins. According to his instructions “to pursue a better cooperation among my students today they will play Cops and Robbers. A team will be formed by boys and other by girls so they realize that their bodies are blossoming differently. When  cops catch a robber, they will have to bring her to the penalty zone. The robber can resist.” That’s all folks.” He finished reading 


“The left goal side will be considered as the penalty area. Girls will begin as cops and boys as robbers. Then the other way around. The team that captures the whole enemy team faster wins the game. Round 1: Start!” Josh shouted


As the girls team hadn’t still organized with such a previous notice the guys could escape easier. Soon enough, girls started catching guys.


One by one boys were dragged and carried into the penalty zone. Most of them struggled and tried to escape, others realized that it was just useless.


In the chaos of the hunt Lauren sighted her prey. She would have loved teasing Ethan a little bit more, but she could bother him at home. No. She was onto someone who really deserved more punishment.


Already aware of what was coming, Dylan tried to run away from her. With a smile on her face Lauren quickly closed the gap between them and tackled him into the floor. He slided violently on the floor.


Too easy


“I told you to get out of my way but it seems that you are some fixation in getting under my skin” She teased him. Her knee pushing against his back


“I was trying to run away from you as hard as I could I promise” He sobbed 


“It seems that you are not trying hard enough. If you had been smaller I would have crushed you against the floor and we don’t want that, right?” He looked at her bigger face as she pretended to say that innocently.


Lauren stood up and tore him up, almost putting out his shoulder, bringing him into the penalty area.


In minutes they had brought all the guys and ended round 1.


“Now, guys. It's your turn. Be quick and you can still win this. Ready?Set?GO!” Josh said.


The truth is that guys seemed exhausted in comparison to girls. When one of them managed to catch up to a girl, she would just get rid of him in no time. Boys had to team up to bring one girl into the penalty area, which made the whole process slower.


Firstly the slower girls were caught. Then the chubbier ones, who were slow but rather difficult to move. Finally, big girls in good shape like Lauren or Brooke were the last ones to fall.


Lauren got rid of three and even four guys. But five seemed too much for her. Each one took one of her limbs and the last one pushed her lower back. Even though she was finally captured, they were trying hard or she could get rid of them again. It felt so good, five males struggling to take her down. 


After her, a couple more girls arrived and Josh claimed the results


“So it took you guys...14 minutes to bring the enemy team. Girls win this one” Josh said


Not used to winning these contests, girls celebrated as if they had won something more than a mere game.

Chapter 37 & 38 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Wednesday 17th of July 2020



Quick recap: Realizing that the times were changing, Ethan’s stepmother had sent a message telling him and his step sister that she should be the responsible adult from now on. Thrilled by the news, Lauren had used him to please herself. Lauren has pointed out for the second time that she is more than ready to make Dylan pay after he tricked her. Matt, who was punished meanly by Brooke, for participating in Dylan’s bet.


In the school the tailwinds seem to be shifting too. After more progresive policies instaurated by the current president, Robert has been forced to not only hire her again, but to promote her. Alice has also created a class assignment by pairs and announced that they will visit the president of the country at some point in a school trip, for which they need money.


A mean redhead girl, Mia, stole the money from Ethan. Who needs money for the programmed school trip to visit the president.







Men: 3’ 8’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 37 - Lauren - Lauren’s and Seth’s assignment


The day had progressed rather normally until the afternoon. Lauren had talked with Seth about meeting after school to do the assignment. So she was about to leave home to meet him at his house.


Before that Lauren had ordered Ethan to throw the toys that he still had in the basement. He had complained firstly, but now that she was the responsible adult he had to swallow.


Lauren hadn’t done it because the boxes bothered her, she just felt like it. Little reminders of who was in charge were always necessary. 


After that she headed to Seth’s. He lived nearby, so she was knocking at his door in no time. Seth opened the door wearing khaki trousers and a shirt. Lauren noticed that he was dressed differently than earlier, while she was wearing the same V-neck T-shirt and shorts.


“Come in,” Seth said as Lauren strolled next to him. “We can study in my bedroom,” He said, kind of nervous.


Lauren felt that for him maybe this was something more than a mere assignment. Seth had always glanced at her for years


Does he have a crush on me?


The room was smaller than Lauren’s however it was tidier. Two chairs were already prepared on the desk of his room. Even though Lauren seated on the smaller one, she was still a couple of inches over Seth.


“So I thought that you should choose the subject since it is focused on discrimination” Seth offered


“That’s kind of you” Lauren had actually already thought about the subject “ We should do it about how men stole women ideas throughout history”


“What do you mean?” Seth asked


“Well many scientific discoveries of famous men were actually done by their spouses. So we are going to work on this” She raised her eyebrow “Why? You don’t think it's a good idea?”


“Oh nono, I just didn’t knew about it” He said


“Well patriarchal-news channels never talk about it.” She said angrily


“Sure, sure” Seth said, even being absolutely obedient he had somehow made her angry.


He opened his laptop and started searching information online. Lauren rolled her eyes, he didn’t know where to look for this information while she knew many forums about this stuff.


“Let me” She took the laptop from him and started working.


Seth leaned in his chair, trying to get closer to the laptop now far from his reach as Lauren needed more space than him to work. Not even able to read the screen, he found himself doing nothing.


Lauren was bothered by his presence. She should have done the assignment at her home, alone. She understood that Alice tried to mix boys and girls, but it was clearly inefficient for her. 


Bored, Seth started glancing at Lauren’s magnificent body. 


“Hey! little perv! You are doing nothing and yet you fucking stare at my tits?” She said in disgust “ Waking up to leave.


Seth’s little body squirmed around her legs, putting himself between the door and her.


“No please, I really need you to help me. I have no idea of the kind of paper Mrs. Collins is expecting” He said “I’ ll do anything”


Interesing


Lauren gazed down at him, wondering how she could use the little man. At this size, there weren’t so many things he could be good at.


“Anything you say?” She wondered.


“Hmmm” He nodded 


Seth’s attitude only reassured Lauren that she was just above him. Taking the laptop and lying on the bed she started typing again.


“Maybe you could give me a foot massage while I finish our assignment” She said


Seth hesitated for an instant. He wasn’t imagining something so...submissive. He sat on the bottom of his bed and started massaging her feet vigorously.


While he was on it. Lauren decided to gossip his online searches. Then she discovered the weirdest thing: giantess forums. 


As she scrolled around a whole new world opened in front of her eyes.


It wasn’t only her that was attracted to smaller men, it was normal. These days, she had felt kind of constrained when teasing smaller men, but now she realized that it wasn’t that weird. Not only that, She realized that the most recent stories had way more searches, meaning that people were more and more into this.


Then it all clicked. Seth wasn’t hating this, he loved being around an amazon like her.


“Hey Seth, I was thinking, what do you think about the whole shrinking matter?” She asked casually


“Well obviously it sucks. At least for us” He chuckled focused on rubbing her feet.


Actually, Seth felt like that. He was losing his height and with that possibilities in life. What he didn’t say is that at the same time his wildest fantasy was becoming a reality.


“Ommm. I am asking because recently I learnt about something called macrophilia.” Lauren said casually


Seth’s hands stopped, freezing.


“And from what I see in your computer, you are kind of familiar with it. Freak” She laughed


Seth looked at the big woman lying on his bed. Her devilish smile made him only fear the worst.


“You see. It would be a shame if someone spread the word around the school that you are so wickedly perv. By the way, keep massaging?” She told him


“Yes ma’am” He didn’t know what she just called that to a girl younger than him.


“So, I guess that I can keep your secret. But that comes with a cost. Since you are getting something from me, I will need something from you in return.” She said to his little masseur.


“Sure” 


“In this little partnership of ours sometimes I might need things from you, and you will have to do those things. No questions asked and no turning back. Do we have an agreement?” Lauren asked


She couldn’t believe it. She was about to turn a guy older than her into her employee. Ah the possibilities


“Okey Lauren, I’m all yours” He surrendered.

Chapter 38 - Ethan - Old tasks, new challenges



It had been a while since Lauren had left to meet Seth. She had told Ethan that he must clean the garage and throw his old toys. It was becoming too hard to argue with her lately, and he didn’t want to give her any excuse to do what she did the last time.


Once he was in the garage he stared at the shelves. The toys were placed in several boxes in the medium part of it. Before, he would have reached them easily, now he barely reached them even jumping. Besides, he wondered if he was able to carry a whole box. 


He couldn’t let it go though. Not only because it would be too sad for him to admit that he was unable to carry a box from the garage to the garbage, but because Lauren would tease him for it.


As his dwarfed body climbed the shelf he realized how dirty the shelf was. A slippery cape of dust covered both the boxes and the shelves. Once he climbed until the middle he was able to reach the box. Holding his weight with his legs and one hand he used his free hand to pull out the box.


His foot slipped and he tried to hold into the box, falling into the concrete’s garage with a painful thud. 


“Fuck me” He said full of dust and with plenty of toys all over him. Touching his aching back he woke up and put the toys back inside the box. A mix of Lauren’s and his toys were on it. 


He took one of Lauren’s favourite toys, a fireman Ken doll. He grinned, remembering how he used to steal it back in the days, now he couldn’t even consider messing with her.


The doll was bigger than he remembered. He put it angrily back inside the box. 


“If I’m getting rid of my toys, Lauren’s are going down too” He muttered to himself.


He knew it could be troublesome if she found out. He wouldn’t tell her though and he wanted to prove himself that he still had something to say, a way to bother her, even if he couldn’t tell her that it was him.


He opened the automatic door and took the box, arching the body to carry it. He only had to bring it to the corner of the street but he had to stop several times as it was too heavy. 


A woman in her 40s wearing a yoga mat walked past him and turned around. 


It was already dark and this time men were supposed to be in company of a woman according to the president's new legislation.


“Hey kid, you know you shouldn’t be out so late?” The prim woman asked

He hated being called a kid, but in the dark women could barely distinguish a boy from a man these days.


“Yes, I was only carrying this to the garbage thanks” He said


“You better get back inside before you get in trouble” She said as she kept walking, taking her phone out of her bag.


Once he reached the garbage container he realized that it was too tall for him. After a few moments trying he gave up. He could have asked for help from some women that walked by, coming back from the yoga class as the other one, but he didn’t want to be scrutinized.


When he came back the silliest thing had happened: the garage door had closed. He left the keys and the mobile inside so he was unable to go in. He started to feel uneasy, he didn’t want to, nor was he supposed to, walk around the city so late and so short.


Ethan heard a police car pull behind him. A police officer got out of the car and walked towards him.


“Sir, we have received a complaint from a neighbour telling us that there was a suspicious man walking around.” She said, looking down at him while masking a gum.


“Well, I was just-” He started to explain before being cut off


“Sir, I am afraid that according to the new legislation, and for your own protection, you will have to accompany me to the police station while we contact your W-I-C” She said closing the gap between them


“W-I-C?” Ethan asked


“Woman-In-Charge, sir. Please go inside the car.” She commanded.


Ethan felt that she was ready to reduce him and not very inclined to argue so he jumped into the car. Feeling totally out of place, in the backseat of a car, he couldn’t believe that he had been arrested for being outside.


“Sir, you must comply with the law. Lately there has been a surge of men kidnapping. It is dangerous outside for weak men.” She turned looking into him “No offense”


Ethan felt that his rights were being violated, he only needed to wait there for Lauren and he wouldn’t have had any problem. But again he nodded. This wasn’t the place nor the time for a political debate.


In no time, they arrived at the police station. 


“You will be in a cell until we can contact your W-I-C, it shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.” She said guiding him through the police station. Ethan realized that there wasn’t any police man while the cells were filled with men. They didn’t seem dangerous in general, most likely in similar situations as Ethan.


The police officer opened the door and pushed him inside of the cell, leaving right after. Inside the cell there was only a young tattooed woman and a man in a suit, who was massaging her back.


“Hey you, the new one, come here” She said


She was sitting with her legs wide open as Ethan approached her, barely reaching her chest.


“Welcome to our cell, we will have lots of fun, right monkey” The man in her back nodded visibly frightened.


“What are you doing here?” She asked


“Just a little confusion, I shouldn’t be here” Ethan said awkwardly


“Well monkey shouldn’t be here either and yet he has been here for 2 days already right? His wife kicked him and now nobody is coming for him. Luckily for him I was here to take care of him” She said


The man’s suit was dirty and his eye bags revealed that he wasn’t so lucky.


“And why are you here” Ethan dared to ask


“Well a guy owed me money and he wasn’t really giving it back to me. So the guy fell downstairs and I happened to be around so he told the police that it had been me” She said “When I get out of here he will pay, and trust me the more I spend here the worse it will be for him” She laughed, thinking about how he was becoming smaller every day.


Ethan laughed awkwardly. The woman was clearly nuts. Thankfully the officer appeared


“Sir, your W-I-C, Lauren has answered our call, come with us please” Ethan walked out of the cell


Lauren is my WIC?!


“See you around kid” The tattooed woman said while the man looked at Ethan with fear in his eyes, knowing that he was alone with her again.


Once in the reception the officer gave a document to Ethan.


“This is the document that grants you authority to go back home this time at this hour. If the police stop you again show them this.” She said filing paperwork.

“What? Lauren is not coming for me and you are not driving me home?” He asked


“Sir, we are not a kindergarten. Don’t walk through alleys and you should be fine” She said


“How is this fine? It is much more dangerous coming back from here than before!” He shouted


The woman sighed at him “Sir, this is the law. Don’t make me put you back into the cell” She said.


Amazed by how inefficient and discriminatory the system was becoming Ethan walked back home. He watched his steps, turned around constantly and avoided walking women on the same sidewalk. For the first time, he was coming back home afraid.

Chapter 39 & 40 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Thursday 18th of July 2020


Men: 3’ 4’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 39 - Alice - School’s finance


Alice ended teaching the class not really in a good mood. The guys in her class weren’t delivering some of their homeworks lately: “Teacher, I am exhausted lately” “It is hard to cope with homeworks and shrinking” “Please Mrs. Collins, could you be a little more understanding?” Had complained some of them


“Guys, I don’t want to hear any excuses. You better bring your homework and assignments or get ready to be grounded” She had told them.


Alice wasn’t going to accept any dull excuses. Women had to cope with doing the same job as men for decades, as head of studies she wasn’t going to allow any positive discrimination.


But what  infuriated her was that several boys hadn't brought the money for the trip to meet the president on Monday. This was a once in your lifetime opportunity to get to know the woman that was dealing, pretty well in her opinion, with the hardest crisis that the world had seen. Yet, they made silly excuses: “The girls on the playground stole it from me” “My sister forced me to give it to her”. 


Excuses, excuses excuses


On top of it all, she had to meet with Robert now. The government lady asked her if she could check the financials of the school. As head of studies this wasn’t her duty. But, since Robert was so incompetent, she neded to supervise him.


The thought of it made her smile. Not long ago she was unemployed, fired by that asswhole. Now, she was about to review how he had spent the school's money for the past 5 years.


She opened his office’s door without knocking. She was wearing a sweetheart blouse that flaunted his cleavage and matched her tight skirt.


“Hellou?” She asked not seeing Robert


“¡Hey! Haven’t your parents taught you to knock before coming in?” A grumpy voice said


Alice took a couple of steps to see the small figure of Robert on his chair. Barely coming up to his own desk, he was easily unnoticed.


“Well I guess that my parents weren’t as traditional as yours, Robert. Thankfully, we live in a much modern world now” She smiled


“What do you want?” He asked defensively. The last time Alice had been in this office was to get his job back and to undermine his authority in front of the government.


“I just need to check a few things on your computer. The government has entrusted me to check on the school’s finances.” As she encircled his table and took a closer look of him she noticed how puny he had become.


“So just move out of the chair” She ordered


“You just can’t come and boss me around as you like” He complained


“Okay then, don't move” She said


Robert jumped out of the chair before her magnificent ass smothered him. Reluctantly, he waited next to her. Alice lowered the chair, as she sat for the first time on the director’s desk. 


“Lock how the tables turn!” She laughed looking down at him. 


Feeling helpless, Robert witnessed how his amazonian subordinate scrutinized his job. He witnessed how her deep blue eyes moved around the screen, analyzing diligently the information.


Alice lips parted in awe drawing a little smile on her face. She had won.


“Robert, tell me this isn’t real. You haven’t only been managing the funds poorly for the last 5 years. You have in fact used some funds to buy things online!” She laughed “I always knew about your lack of professionalism. But I never considered you a thief, little man.” 


“I can explain it to Alice. Please. Just, don’t tell anyone about it okey? I will give you a raise if you want” He said


She stood up and took some papers from the printer.


“You don't get it right idiot?” She said absolutely unleashed. She didn’t have to be polite with him anymore, he was done. “I will tell the government about this. An incompetent man that has used his position of power to enrich himself. The new administration is not very kind with people like you.”


“You are such a bitch.” He yelled grabbing her thighs


With a disgusted face Alice easily shook him off.


“As I promised, you will get what you deserve” She said, leaving the little man on the floor of his office.



Chapter 40 - Ethan - Ethan’s and Brooke’s assignment




After the classes ended Brooke told Ethan to come at her house to do their assignment. Ethan would rather go to his place since his previous experience coming back late home wasn’t very encouraging.


“Oh come on, you don’t want a pretty girl like me coming back home so late. Any degenerate could attack me. A strong man like you won’t have that problem.” She had told him before.


So he found himself walking right behind Lauren and Brooke. Well walking, for him it felt closer to running.


It took Ethan two steps to match one of theirs. With his eye level coming up to their lower backs, it was easy to get hypnotized by their tight asses.


“So what about Matt, I haven’t seen him in ages” Lauren asked.


Lauren and Brooke had been chatting for a while, not really making any effort to include their little chaser into the conversation.


“Well since I took his phone it is harder to communicate with him. And maybe I have been a little bit mean lately” She giggled “So maybe he is avoiding me, but for his own sake, I hope that is not the case”


“Why do you mean by mean?” Ethan gasped


While walking they both turned, as if they forgot he was there.


“Well Ethan, not that you know since you are a virgin” They both laughed “But sex sometimes can turn a little bit wild, rough even” 


Ethan was actually well aware of how rough sex could be. His only sexual intercourse was closer to a rape than to making love. Lauren looked at him biting her lips, that happened days ago, now he was even shorter….weaker.

“Okey guys so good luck with the assignment, I’m heading home now. “She said “Brooke tell me later if my big bro hasn’t behaved properly so he gets his punishment”


“Don’t worry I’ll punish him myself” Brooke said.


After a few minutes Brooke and Ethan arrived at her place. 


“Hi, I’m here!” She screamed


As they walked through the hall Ethan took a glimpse at a man in the kitchen on a stool washing the dishes. Brooke’s adoptive parent has never helped her at home, but he guessed that now the man was becoming more willing to help.


“After you end with the dishes, clean the floor!” Brooke shouted.


She didn’t get an answer, but she knew that his now collaborative dad had heard her. 


One day Brooke realized that his disgusting adoptive dad was no different than the midgets she saw everyday at school. It didn’t matter the age of men anymore, they were all the same, tiny creatures that didn’t have the right to boss her around.


They entered the room and Brooke closed the room behind her. Ethan felt kind of awkward, he wasn’t used to being in a girl’s room. Feminists posters loomed on the walls of the messy room. 


Ethan waited as she passed next to him and sat on the verge of the bed.


“Actually Ethan, I don’t feel in the mood to do an assignment right now” She said curling her coal dark hair with her finger, scanning him with her green eyes.  


“But...you said at school…” Ethan said confused


“Well, that was a while ago. Now, I don’t feel like it. Come here little man so we can talk properly.” She said


Ethan was unaware that he was getting used to maintaining a safety distance from girls, being tired of getting tossed around. As he approached her Ethan realized that, even seated, he barely came up to her magnificent boobs.


“Gosh, you are so little” She giggled “I haven’t been with Matt for three days and I haven’t got the chance to fuck with him like this” She giggled, refering to his new adquired size.


Ethan tried to push her aside when she started touching him. 


“Brooke stop, lets do the fucking asignmnent.” Ethan said, remembering the bad experience with Lauren.


Ethan was confused. Brooke had never given the tiniest glimpse of liking him and now she was seducing him. 


“Oh forget about the assignment. I need this and I need it now. Do you know how many of my followers would die to be in your position right now?” She said offended


“Well I don’t know...Its just that this out of the blue” Ethan resisted


Brooke grabbed him by the ribs, lifting his body from the floor easily. Her big hands covered practically his whole rib cage.


“Look, I’m going to fuck the brains out of you. So please, just enjoy...or don’t” She laughed.


Brooke opened her legs and left him standing in front of her in the bed. 


They were finally face to face, for Ethan it was hard to recall the last time he didn’t have to raise his head to look a girl in the eyes so, even if she was seated and he was standing up if felt weird. 


Her big eyes pierced him with desire. Ethan’s rational part refused to give in, he should have something to say in this. On the other hand, there was too much Brooke all around to be rational.


With one hand in his back and the other caresing his whole head she pushed him towards her. Ethan’s upper body was surrounded by her tits. Her demanding mouth pushed against his lips, mushing her full lips in his face in a passionate kiss.


Brooke lowered her hand into his ass. 


“Ouch!” Ethan said as she pinched it and giggled. “Be more gentle”


She moaned slightly as if it fueled her lust.


“There is no fun in being gentle. Besides, I didn’t even squeeze that hard” She said


Lauren used his finger as a hook and lowered his pants.Ethan blushed as she observed his erection.


“Seems like your height is not the only one losing size” She covered her laugh with her hand.


Since Ethan’s intercouse with Lauren he started to wonder how he was going to please a girl with his two and a half inches cock.


A little bit lost, Ethan observed how the amazonian girl took off her shirt and bra, revealing her massive breasts. She took his hands into her breasts. Both noticed that while her hands covered her breasts almost entirely, his hands coped only with her nipples. 


“Let's get a little bit more horizontal” Brooke said as she embraced him and let herself fall into the bed. Ethan continued to caress her now swollen nipples as she got completely naked.


Laying next to each other he realized that she might be too heavy for him. So he proactively moved into the bottom part of the bed. She opened her legs inviting him.


Adopting a missionary position her knees came up to his shoulders.


“Should I put it in?” Ethan said looking at her rather imposing glistering cunt.


“Don’t worry I think that my kitty can handle a big guy like you” She said ironically.


With his confidence rather low Ethan decided to try.  He thrusted in aggressively, trying to make a good first impression. Brooke’s face remained unchanged.


“Come on, put it in” She said, dwarfing his ego even more.


Not giving up, Ethan started to rhythmically thrust into her. Brooke moaned softly.That motivated Ethan, who continued going. Her juices moistened his whole thigh as her excitement grew.


The truth is that Brooke was getting her clit stimulated by the little man lunges, not by his cock.  Besides, what was really turning her on was seeing him down there so impactless, so little. Men used to fill her whole pussy when they fucked. 


Now, they were so pathetic that she engulfed his whole cock into her without even realizing. 


She incorporated a little bit, resting her upper body weight in her elbow.


“I’m sorry, you are not enough. But hey, you tried it!” She said with a devilish smile. “Now, go down there and eat me.”


Not waiting for a response, her gargantuan hand pushed his head. Closer than ever, Ethan’s nostrils felt her womanhood emanating from her pussy. Still winded, he put his hands into her thighs.


“Hold on one second” He said


Patientless, Brooke ignored him and shoved his face into her letting out a soft moan. 


“There is no way out until I cum dear Ethan” She giggled.


Brooke’s body shook as she realized that she was going to force her way into a man. Unable to break free, Ethan knew that he had to make her cum fast or she was going to suffocate him. 


His tongue eagerly danced around her clit as he heard Brooke’s breathing wildening. Closer to the edge, she lost any awareness for him. Mushing his face into her, Ethan’s face gasped for air pushing her closer. 


Almost tearing his hair, she grabbed into what she could as the orgasm threw her off. She felt her thighs irrepressibly smothering Ethan’s tiny body. 


Coming back to her senses, Brooke released her hand from his head noticing that she had indeed ripped off a little bit of his hair. 


Ethan gasped for air, falling down from the bed. 


“Such a drama queen” Brooke said, hearing him coughing on the floor.


Ethan touched his body, checking that everything was right on place. His anger was mixed with a feeling that he was too proud to recognize. He woke up only to see Brooke checking her phone. 


“So” He said still with his breathing heavily “Can we do the assignment now?”


“Oh don’t worry, I’ll do it myself and I’ll put both our names on it. You can leave now” She said scrolling down into her social feedback without even looking at him


Tired and sticky he decided that if this was his reward for almost getting asphyxiated under her, he was not going to argue it.


When he headed out, Ethan noticed that her adoptive dad wasn’t there anymore. He had a reputation of being the whole day in the bar, and now that she had such a bossy daughter, he had more reasons than ever to avoid being home.

Chapter 41 & 42 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Recap: Lauren had found out about Seth’s fetish, being able to easily blackmail him. After discovering it, she had told him to introduce her and Brooke to this little kink. 


Brooke, who has struggled to see Matt lately since he is afraid of her at his current size, has appeased her sexual needs with Ethan instead of doing the assignment due tomorrow. Brooke had promised him that she would do it for the two of them. At home, Brooke is finding herself more comfortable than ever, able to boss her adoptive father around.


Ethan hasn’t been able to pay the school trip yet, since a redhead (Mia) girl had taken the money from him. Surprisingly for him, Mrs. Collins had treated this little bulling episode unimportantly.


Mrs. Collins has discovered that Mrs. Fletcher has been misusing the school funding, which she intends to report to the government.



Friday 19th of July 2020


Men: 2’ 5’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 41 - Ethan - Incremental apathy


Ethan’s alarm interrupted the quietness of the night. Ethan felt an urge to throw the clock against the wall: 6 am. His sleep time has diminished accordingly with his height. The school was supposed to provide a bus service for guys at some point, but until that happened he had to cope with walking there.


Unable to open his eyes, he searched the clock with his arm. A few seconds later he realized that, at his new size, the clock was way further. He rolled into the edge of the bed and jumped into the nightstand to turn off the alarm.


He looked down, there was a decent leap from the nightstand to the floor. The day before he had left his sheets strategically so that he could slide comfortably to the floor. He took a lantern that he used to have with his keys. It was perfect for him as the bigger ones were too heavy. Of course, he would rather just turn on the lights of his room, but the switch was beyond his reach.


Before going out of the room he went to the wall. Checking his height had become a ritual for him, a hateful one. Looking up to the mark of the previous day he sighed in exasperation. He was used to shrink a little, but today was one of this days in with the fucking mother nature was just playing with him.


It was already hard to deal with his stupid stepsister or her evil friend yesterday, but at his current height he was beggining to feel helpless. He shook his head. No. His mental was better than that. 


He dressed up and opened the colossal door of his room, hearing the breathing of Lauren coming from her room. As a knight that doesn’t want to wake up a dragon, he stormed quietly into the bathroom.


Holding the lantern with his teeth, he used the wash cabinet to climb into the washbasin. He chuckled thinking how washing his face had become an intrepid adventure. 


As he was climbing down he heard the door of his stepsister’s room opening. He descended quickly. Hearing the footsteps approach he began to feel nervous. There was no reason for that though, in other situations he would just have screamed that he was in the bathroom and she would have stayed outside. Instead, he just hid behind the door and turned off the lantern.


Lauren entered the bathroom clumsily. He couldn’t see her clearly, but her silhouette was beyond amazonical. If he wasn’t careful she could unawarely step on him pretty easily. He considered going out or calling her, but what if she got angry thinking that he was peeping on her?


He stood still as she peed.


“ahhhh-hhaaaaaa” She yawned. Putting on her panties again and going back to sleep.


Relieved, Ethan walked out. After eating something he headed into his journey to school.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ethan found himself sitting on his classroom table. The boys were unable to see the board from the chair anymore, so the solution was to sit there. It was the first day that they did that, so when the girls entered they chuckled and laughed at it.


“Come on girls, don’t be mean” Alice said with a half smile on her face. Rather than reprimanding her behaviour, she didn’t really take it seriously.


“Okey folks, so today you will be exposing your assignment on gender discrimination, both what happened in the pass and where we are heading.” Alice said


Several couples exposed their papers standing up in front of the class. All of them talked about how women have been mistreated in the past or how now there would be no more discrimination as men were smaller. It seemed that most of the subjects have been choosen by the girls in the class, as none of the papers talked about the chance of a future discrimination towards men.


In Seth’s and Lauren’s turn she did all the talking, although he passed the slides with the projector's remote. Ethan observed how puny he seemed in comparison, hardly coming up to her waist.


“Very well Lauren” Alice said smiling at her “-and Seth, good work you too” She dismissed them.


Brooke and Ethan were next, so he jumped to the chair and then to the floor. The classroom seemed even bigger from the floor. He was kind of nervous, Brooke had told him yesterday that she was going to do the assignment, so he had no clue about it.


He walked until the board, right next to Brooke and Alice. Both women loomed over him. Alice was wearing a halter neck top and a skirt while Brooke was wearing a curvy jeans top and slim mid rise jeans. Needless to say both were wearing stilettos.



“You can start now guys” Alice said looking at Brooke


“Before we start, I need to tell you something teacher” Brooke said acting doubtful “Ethan refused to help me in this assignment so I had to do it all by myself” 


Both women leaned their heads down at him. While Alice seemed very serious Brooke had a devilish smile on her face. Brooke had told him that she would do the assignment for both when he left her home and he had little to say about this.


“Is that true Ethan?” Alice asked.


If it was his word against Brooke’s, if it was still worth something in these days.


“Of course not, we have done this assignment together yesterday.” He said


“Do you have any prove” Alice said giving him the benefit of the doubt but taking for granted that Brooke’s version was right


“Well no but neither has she” He complained.


“Well that’s true” Alice said reticiently “Anything to say Brooke?”


The smile on her face widened 


“Well given that I am carrying the pen that has the file with the power point it's obvious that I have done it. But, I’ll give you one chance to prove me wrong. What is our paper about?”


Bursted


Ethan looked down under the intense look of both women. He could not answer that and he could neither tell Alice what they had agreed on in her house because nobody would believe him. So he silently gave up.


“That’s what I thought. I told you several times that we should do the assignment and you never listened to me. So I had to do it by myself.” Brooke said as Alice disapprovingly looked at him.


“You will be in detention this afternoon Ethan. Not only because you failed, but because you lied about it. 


As he looked up, he saw Brooke’s swollen nipples through her clothes. It seemed as the smaller he became the more women enjoyed messing around with him.  This was just a game for her and she loved winning.


Chapter 42 - Alice Collins - Take over


Alice had set an appointment with the government supervisor in her off class hour. Punctual as always, she greeted the professionally dressed woman at the entrance of the school. As they headed to the principal’s office, they did some small talk. She seemed to like Alice.


She had been furious when she learnt about how Robert had been using school funds for his own benefit.


“This stupid midget will get what he deserves. Just wait and see, this administration is going to turn this country upside down. No more benefits for lazy men like him.” She had told Alice over the phone. When they were alone in confidence she was way more casual and blatantly on her side.


They walked into Robert’s office only to find him in the middle of it. This time he knew they were coming, what was coming. However, he couldn’t do much to avoid what was about to happen.


“Hi Mr. Fletcher” The supervisor said, changing her tone into a professional one once again. “As you know we will have a meeting to discuss what Mrs. Collins has brought into our attention. Our investigation has concluded that Alice's allegations were true.”


“What investigation? This is bullshit. Your corrupt administration only wants to take me down because I am a man. I am calling the police” He turned around towards the table but the supervisor stepped right in front of him.


“Mr. Fletcher, you do not want to speak to me like that. Now, if you call the police and they fund you guilty, trust me, the punishment will be way worse than losing your job.” She said without looking at him as she took some papers from her briefcase.


“Mrs. Collins will be appointed principal of this school. She suggested, very kindly, that if you don't make a scene signing the resignation papers...she will hire you as the janitor.” She said


“This is outrageous, there is no way I-” Robert complained


The supervisor rolled her eyes and slipped her briefcase, falling on Robert. Trapped under it, he tried to push aside as both women chuckled. Alice crouched down releasing him and giving him a document.


“I don’t think you understand your position. You just got buried by a briefcase. The world is hard out there. I’m giving you the chance to work here even with all that you have done. Now: sign.”


Between Alice and the wild unknown world, Robert decided that he would rather keep some sort of job than become unemployed and signed.


Alice looked at him in awe. Finally. Finally, she was about to get what she deserved. To make it even better she was taking it from that stupid asswhole that had been so unfair with her all that time. The world was definitely becoming a better place.


At least, for her.


“Well, that was easier than we expected” Alice said “Now, get-the-fuck-out of my office and start cleaning” She told him standing up again making him feel so little at so many levels.


As he walked out, she softly kicked his ass giving him a taste of what his life was going to be like from now on.

Chapter 43 & 44 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 43 - Ethan - Detention


As the classes ended Ethan walked towards the detention classroom. Surprised, he glanced at Mr. Fletcher who was wearing a janitor’s uniform. He was being pushed against the looker by the girl that stole money from him a few days ago.


At first glance, with her auburn braid hair and her pale skin she seemed sweet like an angel. But that contrasted with her attitude. Although she wasn’t as tall as Lauren, probably because she was younger, she still towered over the former principal easily. Her body seemed to have blossomed earlier than her maturity, with a V-neck T-shirt stretched around her slim waist that contrasted with her big breasts and shorts that left little to imagination.


“I told you Mia, leave me alone.” He said pointing his mop against her.


“Why are you being so mean, I just want to talk.” She feigned kindness “Coming all these years to your office not wanting to hear your silly advises or reprimands over annoying other kids, and now that I actually want to hear something from you you won’t talk” She said


“This is none of your concern little girl, now let me do your job”


“Little girl” She laughed “Even when you were full sized I was taller than your pathetic 5’6’’ She laughed 


Ethan felt sorry for Robert, from being the most important figure in the school to being bullied by a teenager. Not wanting to be spotted by the devilish redhead Ethan walked faster, head down, until the classroom.


The room was similar to any other classroom, a big blackboard in the front and two rows of chairs and tables, left for guys right for girls. Still unused to being shorter than tables he awkwardly walked to one of them. He had never done so much climbing in his life.


Once on the table he took out his phone which had pictures of the lecture books. He had to use it as a tablet as carrying the books had become too heavy. He saw a guy on a table in front of him and Josh on the teacher’s table.


Lucky


At least there were no girls in detention. At this point he didn’t feel comfortable around student girls even if there was a teacher around, and even more if the teacher was as puny as he was.


As if the devil heard his thoughts, Mia entered the room with a smile on her face. He could not begin to imagine what she had done to Robert. She let herself fall in the chair and put her feet on the table displaying her firm long legs. Josh frowned


As if she was trying to trigger him, she pulled out her phone and started watching videos out loud.


“Mia, turn that down and put your phone in your pocket again” Josh asked firmly


“But this is so funny!” She said looking at her phone “you guys need to follow this account: @funnytinies. Its hilarious, in this one he falls into the toilet and he can’t get out L-O-L”


“I said put it back, or else…” He said angrier than before.


Mia finally looked at him


“Or else what?” She said more amused than bothered.


She uncrossed her legs and strolled to his table.


“O-Or else I will take it from you!” He said although he took a step back. She was taller than him even though he was standing up on the table.


“Ohm...Be my guest then” As she kept watching the video right in front of him.


His anger overcame his fear and he tore into her trying to get her mobile. She quickly stepped aside, letting him fall from the table.


Ethan saw how as his body landed awkwardly on the floor a devilish smile appeared on Mia’s face. Josh sobbed in pain.


“Nice try! Didn’t expect less than the PE teacher” She leaned over his tiny body. “Look I am not in detention here, you are in detention with me” She said looking at me and the other guy too.


“Don’t you think that I couldn’t get away with molesting my classmates? Of course I could! But I’ll rather be here playing with you than alone at home.” She said as if she was stating the obvious.


“I’ll tell this to Mrs. Collins, you won’t get away with it!” Josh said from the floor.


Mia’s face turned serious and pushed his whole hand against his chest covering a huge part of his torso. 


“You won’t say shit. We don’t want to bother Mrs. Collins with our little disputes, am I right?” She said pushing further as his face started turning red.


“You are right!” He said


“Awesome” She said, standing up as the little guy gasped for air. “I think I am heading home now, if you are okay with that of course.” She told Josh who nodded without hesitation.


“What about you guys, are you coming home?” She said acting nicely again


Careful


“Yes!” The other guy said happily, as if he hadn’t just witnessed what she did. Some guys couldn’t help themselves when they saw a pretty girl.


“Sure” Ethan said


The three of them walked out of the school. Behind her, it was difficult not to stare to her magnificent bottom.


“So, we part ways here” Ethan said turning to the right


“What do you mean we part ways” Mia said


Fuck


“Well I’m going to my place so...” Ethan awkwardly grinned


“But I said if you are coming home, to my place and you said yes” She crossed her arms


“Yes let’s go to her place for a while” The other guy said carefree. Definitely the guy didn’t realize that they were going into the lion's den.


Unable to say no, he prepared for the worse.



Chapter 44 - Ethan - Mia’s den


Mia’s place was clean yet quite untidy. Some used clothes here and there, her school bag in the middle of the floor,... 


She had lifted and left them on the table and then disappeared. Ethan looked through the window, it was dark outside. He had to get out as fast as he could. She appeared from behind. Leaving 3 shoot glasses on one side of him and a bottle of tequila, which came up to his thigh, on the other. 


“Are you up for some truth or dare?” She said


“Aren’t you a bit too young for this” Ethan complained


“Aren’t you a bit too little to argue?” She replied


“Yes sure let’s play” The positive guy said, god he was so dumb. Having to deal with a sober Mia was already hard enough, I could not imagine having to navigate with a drunken one.


The game was simple, you had to choose between truth or dare. If in your turn you didn’t feel like doing any of those you had to drink a shot. At first all three of us would rather drink than the other two options, but the other guy and I were quite drunk with two shots. For us, a chupito glass was almost like a whole glass of raw alcohol. 


Still, Mia had done a good job keeping up, drinking from the bottle directly a couple of times just for fun. From the soft red of her checks and her dizzy look you could guess that she was having a good time too.


“Okey, no more drinking. Only the truth or dare now!” She claimed


Ethan lost track of time and little by little the truths and dares became bolder. 


“Okey so, truth: On a 1 to 10 scale, how sexy am I?” She asked biting her lips


“11” The other guy said right away


“7” Ethan lied. She smirked, with her ego expecting no less than an excellent.


It was true that she was a shoporone year, but damn the girl was hot. She was sitting in front of them while they were on the table. The sight of her cleavage was rather imposing.


“Okey my turn” The guy said “I dare Mia to take off her shirt”


“That is going to cost you little man” She said, taking off her shirt and revealing her demi-bra embracing her perky boobs.


“Okay, so what would you change from your body?” Ethan asked to Mia


“Well as you see my body is developing rather well, I know that you noticed” She giggled looking at the tiniest bulge in his pants “I have always been tall, and I always wanted more. Towering over houses, buildings and cities. Making every little tiny man pray to me” She said closing her eyes and feeling her nipples push against her bra.


She opened her eyes finding the two guys looking up at her. As if her wish was granted, Ethan and the guy began to feel weird. As if something was collapsing inside of them, their bodies began to pull in all directions. 


This wasn’t supposed to happen while they were awake, but it was so late that the body could not wait until they were asleep. The shrinking began.


“S-T-F-U This is too good to be true!” Mia said watching the two guys falling on their knees. Taking out her phone she started filming them with one hand while she caressed herself with the other. “I’m going viral with this!”


After it ended Ethan was afraid to look up. When he did, the drunken girl seemed even bigger than before. But it wasn’t her, the table seemed larger and so did the bottle of tequila that now came up to his waist. 


Visibly horny, Mia left the phone on the table and took the guy with her hand. Her fingers encircled almost his whole midriff. Feeling the tiny form easily dominated by her sole hand enlarged her even more.


“Truth or dare: My turn.” She woke up from the hair and looked at him with her green eyes “I dare you to hold my ass weight” She said


Mia released the guy on the chair. He was still stunned from the shrinking and before he could react a massive ass descended over him. As if he was Superman, he tried to hold the tremendous weight coming from the sky. 


Mia let out a little giggle as she descended slowly. Ethan realized that driven by raw desire and cheap tequila she was definitely not thinking straight. This is dangerous.



“Stop it, you will kill him!” Ethan shouted. If she was to sit on him on a soft sofa or bed he would still have a choice, but the wooden chair was not a good place to be seated by a person three times your height.


“Shut up” She said drunkenly “I weight varely 129 pounds, what kind of man he is if she can handle a little girl like me”


With not enough space to stand up the guy, who was not smiling anymore, had to kneel. His small hands had been sending sparks of electricity to Mia’s body, but now that he was trying to push her away with his whole upper body, her enjoyment was in a whole different league.


He muffled something intelligible as she sat completely over him, although she was holding some of her weight. Mia, completely focused on his tiny victim, was completely unaware of Ethan climbing down the table.


“I told you you were going to pay” She naughtily smiled. With that she relaxed her thighs and abdomen and let all her weight over him.


CRACK


Ethan passed right next to her, who was too selfabsorved in her little game to see him. From the floor he really became aware of how massive she was. There was no chance he could help that little idiot.


His screams were muffled under her ass. Mia knew that she was close to cum, she just needed a little bit more, even if it meant some suffering for him. She stood up and let her ass fall into the little guy with the full power of the gravity as the little guy raised his arm, trying to prevent it.


CRACK CRACK


Ethan covered his ears as he left that home, afraid that the ear-splitting moan left him deaf.


Chapter 45 & 46 by NaastyDarkness
Author's Notes:

Saturday 20th of July 2020


Men: 1’ 8’’ feet 


Lauren: 5’10’’ feet  


Brooke/Alice Collins: 5’7’’ feet

Chapter 45 - Lauren - Men shrink, legislation adapts


Lauren opened her eyes. Used to waking up early during the week, sometimes she just woke up without any need for an alarm. She opened the curtains wide, the shiny day outside brought a smile on her full lips.


She put on her blue bikini and took a look of herself in the mirror. Moving aside her string she confirmed that her tan mark was only getting more pronounced. 


Gosh, she loved summer. 


It was still early so she decided to have breakfast and watch the TV for a while before going to her swimming pool. Ethan’s room was open, she peeped her head to see if he was there. The breakfast could wait, teasing her stepbrother was her priority number one.


Weird


He wasn’t there and it seemed like he hadn’t slept in that room. 


Lauren shrugged her shoulders, most likely he was fine. She prepared herself a bowl of cereals and turned on the TV. In the morning news a reporter was talking about the new package of measures taken by the government which drawed Lauren’s attention.


“Yesterday’s executive order to change the constitution took everyone by surprise. The mandate of the president Miller will now last for the following 8 years. The opposition party agreed on this measure as they consider that in these uncertain times a strong long term government is necessary.” The reporter said


The opposition party was formed only by women too, due to the previous reform of the government. Hence, even though they were supposed to confront the government, they understood how having an efficient woman in charge was the priority right now. Lauren smiled, Mrs. Miller had earned her respect so far and she liked the idea of having her as a president for the long haul.


“This has led to some protests from men politician associations, who consider this a coup. Mrs. Miller has appeared angry at these accusations. Explaining that this is a measure taken only for the prosperity and safety of all citizens in these harsh times.” The reporter continued


“Gosh these privileged guys can’t just shut up and let her do her job?” Lauren muttered to herself alone in the living room


“Apart from that, the president who had been criticized for some feminists lobbies because of the expenditure in men’s tiny infrastructure has agreed on giving more subsidies and grants. She had argued that scholarships will be better used by women as they can be more productive for this country. Finally, in her own words: in order to save the economy it will be free for the companies to fire any men employee that is considered to not be productive anymore due to his size.” The reporter concluded


Lauren nodded. It was a harsh measure for men, but she needed to be pragmatic. It was better to have a few men unemployed than a sinking economy. Everyone needed to make sacrifices.


She took her phone and saw a couple of unread messages.


Firstly, Seth had sent him a couple of links on macrophilia. Since she had discovered his secret he was acting as an assistant for her. Among his duties, he introduced her into this fetish. Well, it was kind of wrong to call it fetish when it was becoming such a mainstream sexual drive. This kind of videos were trending on the porn pages she had visited and in traditional media it had been covered by a couple of documentaries lately, explaining that it was absolutely normal for women to feel attracted to this feeling of power and domination.


There has been a huge devate on social media about if women had to stop having sex with a men if he feels overwhelmead by her size or he has to just deal with it if he agreed on the first place. For Lauren the answer was clear, if a guy turned her on and wanted sex there was no way she wasn’t going all the way.


Secondly, Brooke had sent her a picture or her adoptive dad trying to move a suitcase bigger than him out of the house followed by:


Just kicked this midget out of the house :) Brooke had written


LOL how come? Lauren answered


I called a social worker and explained her that he was drinking and shouting all day Broke replied 


When? Lauren asked


Well, I gotta say they were fast, I called yesterday and today the sent me the documentation and notified this asswhole that he can no longer live under my roof. haha Brooke wrote back


He had it coming, let’s see how he survives out there at 2 feet tall and decreasing hahaha Lauren wrote


She almost felt bad about what she wrote but he had abused his privileges for too long. Karma can be a bitch sometimes.


It had been a while since she woke up and it was starting to feel warmer. She put the phone aside and headed to the pool. She opened the door but before stepping out something in her feet drew her attention.


Curled and still sleeping Ethan was in the doormat of their threshold. Silently she raised her foot over his figure. God, he had become so little. The temptation of smothering him with her sole foot drew a devilish smile on her face. Then another idea crossed her mind.


Without waking him up he took him from the floor. He was lighter than the last time. She approached the swimming pool. He started to wake up, but before he could understand what was going on Lauren throwed him.


Waking up to the cold water he found himself submerged into what seemed like a little lake. Seconds after he guessed that he was in the swimming pool that once felt too little for him and now, underwater, he barely could see its walls.


Thousands of bubbles surrounded the meteorical Lauren who landed next to him. Ethan went to the surface to breath, as he guessed that her stepsister wasn’t going to give him an easy morning.


A few seconds after he reached the surface, Lauren's titanic head slowly surfaced. He had confronted easier bosses in his video games. With a smile on her face and her vivid blue eyes looking at him he just cursed himself for being mean to her before.


“Good morning big bro” She said, causing waves with the movement of her chin imperceptible for her. On the other hand, Ethan felt his body bobbing up and down on the ripples  . “You need to stop shrinking, this is becoming too easy”


“Yeah? Why don’t you stop being such a bitch?” At the second he said it, Ethan knew he was in trouble.


He started swimming in the opposite direction from her even though the shore was quite far from him. Before he got too far, her hand waved into his body, sending him swirling underwater.


Lauren toyed with him for a while making him swallow gallons of water as he heard her giggling. 


She finally let him rest. Or so he thought


“You know, being such an asswhole to me when I am 3 times your size can only mean two thinks: either you are straight up stupid your you think that breathing is overrated.” She said, grabbing her feet with her hand and pulling him underwater.


He knew it was useless, she was just too much, yet her survival instincts made him try.

Her grip felt like an unwavering achor that dragged him into the deep.Before him, her enormous tits wiggled underwater. He struggled, trying to free himself from her. He swam, trying to get some air. 


Underwater he could hear the distorted laugh of her step sister as he passed out from exhaustion.




Chapter 46 - Lauren - New stuff



After making sure that Ethan was still breathing, he left him in his bed. Standing in his room, she felt like that bedroom was so much space unused now that he was so small. The bed itself seemed ridiculously huge for him. 


She smiled, making up her mind. As the person in charge she decided to give a better use to that room. She could use it as a studio or to do some exercise. She left the room and closed the door knowing that he wouldn’t be able to get out as the doorknob was unreachable for him.


She changed her clothes into shorts and a white crop top that left little to imagination and enhanced her tan. She pulled it a little bit down, making sure to cover her underboob, at the expense of exposing her cleavage even more. Nowadays it was easier for men to stare from below.


Lauren had to buy something for Ethan to sleep in if she wanted his room. She left home and headed to the train station. Her friend had told her that lately public transport was way more punctual and less crowded so she wanted to check it by herself. There were less men  in the train because there had been a case of a guy that fell into the rail. In the bustling of a working day nobody realized his squeaky voice asking for help until he got run over.


Lauren thought it was a pity, for him of course, but mainly because now women would be asked to be more concerned about these little minions.


As she reached the platform and waited for the train, her concerns vanished.


“For safety reasons: Please, women first. Men after. Mind the gap” Said a robotic voice


Lauren smiled, it was a fantastic idea from the government. The men there took it very seriously, standing as close as they could to the wall. She entered quickly in the wagon and the men behind her followed her lead, jumping from the platform to the wagon.


There weren't any seats empty. Most of the seats were occupied by women and some by men, but most men were seated on the floor so she had to be careful with them. At their size, she could easily step on them unawarely.


A woman in her mid 30’s looked at Lauren and pointed to a sign. 


For safety reasons, men are not allowed to take a seat She read


Lauren thanked the woman and she winked at her. She strolled into one of the few seats occupied by a guy.


“Excuse me, do you mind?” Lauren said


The hoary man, probably in his 40’s wearing a labourer uniform looked at her. He looked dirty, probably from a night shift, which almost made her feel bad.

“I have been taking this train for 20 years, so a young lady like you is not going tell me where I can or can’t sit” He said


“Look, it's not me, it's the law. Now, don’t make a scene and let me sit please.” Lauren urged him.


“No” He said looking up to the girl that towered in front of him


“I try to be polite and this is what I get” She sighed “The hard way it is then” 


With a devilish smile in her face she leaned in taking the little guy by the waist and letting him carefully on the floor as he struggled.


“Young lady this is beyond unacceptable” He said


Lauren took her seat, ignoring him, crossed her legs and put on her airpods as several women in the wagon laughed softly at the scene.


Eventually the guy gave up and sat on the floor.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Once in the shopping center, Lauren headed into the pet store. She had something very specific in mind for her stepbrother. In the cue, a girl and her mother were arguing.


“Moooom I don’t want to give Mr. Pumpkin in adoptiooon!” She complained


“We have to do it dear. Your father is getting more and more scared by the cat.” The mother said


“But moooom Mr. Pumpkin would never do anything bad. She is so good…” The little girl said


“Cats eat mice dear. Only god know what it could do to your father. Do you want a jar of fish?” She said


“I want Mr. Pumpkin! I hate you and I hate dad!” The little girl said, running out of the shop.


“Excuse me” The mother said to the owner, leaving the cat behind.


The shop owner smiled at Lauren


“What can I do for you?” She said


“I was wondering if you had any pet beds. My brother is getting smaller and he could use one.” Lauren asked


“Well I only have one for puppys right now, I have sold all the others. So it might be too little…” She said


“I’ll take it, he’ll shrink into it eventually” Lauren said


She could not wait to see the look on his step brother's face when she showed him his new bed. But before going home, there was one more thing she had to buy.

Chapter 47 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 47 - Ethan - Lauren’s new toy


Ethan opened his eyes in the dark of his room. He just had had the craziest nightmare. He, and the whole male population, had been shrinking. 


He felt his clothes still wet


Ethan realized that it hadn’t been a nightmare, it was his new reality. The day before that girl, Mia, had almost kidnapped him. Today, he had almost been drowned by her stepsister. He only hoped that things, at some point, got better.


But instead, things were about to become way worse. He heard the house door opening, he didn’t know Lauren had been gone, he didn’t even know how much he had been sleeping.


What he knew for sure is that she sure had some new ways to torture him. He slided down into the floor. As he headed to the door he realized that he couldn’t get out. Ethan heard Lauren’s steps getting closer.


He was still fairly big to hide properly. Where had his confidence gone? No, he had to confront her. Tell her that enough is enough. He had been too permissive, trying not to anger her and it hadn’t resulted in anything good.


The door opened, followed by a gigantical Lauren. From the floor, her figure seemed even more imposing than this morning, only coming up to her knees.


His courage trembled as her steps approached him.


“Hellou there big bro” She said


Ignoring her pun, Ethan tried to stick to his plan


“Lauren, enough is enough, you can’t enter my room like this.” He said, sounding a little bit more unnerved than he would have wanted.


Lauren seemed to be thinking about it


“You are right. We need to establish some boundaries here. That is why I would appreciate it if you get out of my new room.” She said


“What?” Ethan said


“You hear me. You are just too little to use this room properly. You don’t even come up to the computer board anymore. I will throw most of your stuff but I will get me a nice studio or something like that. I still need to think about it”


“B-But...This is my room. You can’t just take it from me. Where will I sleep?” He complained


“I took care of that. Come here” She urged him out of the bedroom


Dazzled, Ethan walked out of his room. In front of him, there was a rather small pet bed.


“You can’t be serious” Ethan said


“Damn right I am. But I am not giving it to you right away” Lauren said


“What do you mean?” Ethan said


“Well, I took the trouble to buy it from you. So I want you to make me a favour” Lauren strolled into her room


“You take my bedroom away, give me a fucking pet bed instead and still expect me to give you something in return” He argued instinctively following her


“Well of course. I could just take it anyway. At least you won’t sleep in the doormat like yesterday” She laughed


When both of them were in her room she closed the door. He hadn’t been in her bedroom for a while. The walls were painted in a soft purple that matched the Hollywood actresses posters that loomed on it. There were no screens but the shelf was plenty of books and dolls. Unlike any other room in the house, it had its own smell resembling the perfume that she used. The floor was plenty of things but a pink bag grabbed Ethan’s attention.


“What do you want?” Ethan said ashamed of giving in to the, so far, craziest humiliation of Lauren.


“I can’t believe you actually agreed to that” Lauren said looking down at him with a dirty look on her face.


Ethan swallowed his pride. The day before he had experienced that if he was awake until late he could just shrink right there. So, he would end with this as fast as he could.


“Well lately I learnt that I enjoy being around men more than I thought. Of course, that is because at this size men are way more fun.” She said unzipping her shorts


Ethan gulped at the sight of the stain in Lauren’s camel toe.She had used him to get off before, but this was a totally different story. Back then he was 4 feet tall, he doubted that right now his dwarfed body could bear her weight.


“Of course, you will be even more fun to play with in a few days” She giggled “Now, take off your clothes”


“Can’t I pay you with something else?” Ethan asked


“Pay me with what? It’s not like you have much anymore. Take off your clothes” She commanded taking off her top and unveiling her black lacy bralette.


Ethan wrestled with the decision, but it's not like he had another choice. Actually, he felt relieved to finally take off his wet clothes from earlier. Lauren bent over to pick up something from her pink bag, something that she must have gotten from the shopping mall.


Her heels enhanced her eternal legs. Her thighs squeezed her labia making clear the outline of her vulva, still covered by her panties. Each cheek of her magnificent ass was almost as wide as he was.  Even though he was cold, his erection pushed against his underwear.


Finally finding what she was looking for, Lauren straightened and turned. From the bag, she had gotten a bottle with some roses in the label.


“Now, stay still” She said, opening the bottle and turning it down. As she squeezed the bottle, a thread of cold liquid fell into his head.


“¡Hey!” Ethan complained moving aside, but this shower wasn’t static. Lauren giggled, re-aiming from above. Getting sodden, he realized that the liquid was rather oily with a flourish scent. 


He tried to run away, but Lauren kept showering him rather easily. In his attempt to escape, he slid and fell leaving an oil trace in the floor. Lauren laughed, leaving the bottle and walking towards him. He was so slippery that he could barely stand up.


She leaned in looking at him right in the eyes with a mischievous grin. Using both of her hands Lauren picked him up. They were soft and way warmer than Ethan’s body, a delicacy that contrasted with their size. Each of them covered almost his whole back and her thumb half of his chest. At a dazzling speed she stood up again, setting him far away from the floor. He struggled, but her dual grip was unbreakable.


“I wouldn’t do that, you could easily break a leg or both falling from here.” She teased


As he stopped, she decided to hold him only with one hand and take off his underwear with the other. In the air, awkwardly, he tried to resist it using his hands to keep them put. He failed miserably, as her hand wasn’t just big, but way stronger.


“Do you remember when you used to pull off my pants in front of my friends?” She said with a satisfied grin. Tossing up in the air his underwear.


“Those were jokes” Ethan complained. Seeing that his underpants fell on the shelf, unreachable for him anymore.


“Well guess what: You are a joke now” She said, tightening her grip. A flash of fear in Ethan’s eyes made her even honier, feeling her inner self being as soaked as he was.


She strolled into the bed and left him unceremoniously. For him, it was as big as a boxing ring. For her, just her usual soft king size bed. Lauren reached her back and took off her underwear. Ethan had never seen her sister naked until now, her swollen breasts naturally defied gravity, round and perky. He felt a little unnerved and uncomfortable to stare, but he glimpsed her brazilian shaved pussy.


“You didn’t seem to want this a few moments before. Yet, you can’t take your eyes off me” She teased looking at his little erection pulsating against the air. He blushed, looking down at the little puddle forming in his feet from his oiled body.


Lauren joined the bed, unaware that only that made Ethan wobble as her weight shaped the mattress. She lied down backwards. In front of him, her juicy ass still came up to his chest. Her long body stretched from the top to the bottom of the bed, making him feel like he was in front of a goddess.


“Now, why don’t you give me a well deserved massage with that little body of yours?” She closed her eyes, confident enough that he wasn’t going anywhere.


“But...I am too small for that” Ethan said, unclear of how to face that challenge. He hadn’t given many massages to girls and certainly he hadn’t given any at this size.


“Not my problem” She said without opening her eyes.


Ethan didn’t know what would be more humiliating, giving her a massage, or not even being able to do so. Decided he took a step closer to the side of her ass. The mattress was curved because of her weight making it harder for him. He took a couple of steps back, actually, it would be easier if he ran-up and jumped into it.


“So?” She urged him.


Ethan ran and jumped, smacking his body into her cheek. Lauren let out a surprised moan as, effectively, Ethan must had felt like a little wet slap for her. He felt her hot ass all over him. Unfortunately, her soft skin and his slippery body made him slip away to the mattress again.


“Can’t you get on top of me even when I lie down, for real?” Lauren muffled with her head resting on the pillow.


Stubborn as he was, he tried over and over. He was unaware that turning on Lauren was in his best interest. For her every try was not only a little smack but a joyful humiliation of him failing over and over. Getting winded, Ethan realized that it was better to climb through her back, which was lower than her round ass. At the first try, he made the summit, standing up victoriously on her back.


“See?! Who is laughing now huh?” He proclaimed. 


Lauren laughed which made him wobble. He understood how ridiculous was that statement, certainly in being less than 2 feet tall, oiled up and about to give your younger stepsister a massage was nothing to be proud of.


He put his hands to work, trying to give her a harsh massage so she could see that he was still strong. Her back muscles were easy to identify through her tanned skin.


“Push a little bit harder on my right shoulder” She said, absolutely unaware that he was trying to put as much pressure as he could. After a few minutes of using his whole body to relax her he was getting tired. 


“Hmmmm now in front” She said in a mixture of relaxation and arousal, turning around and making Ethan fall into the mattress again. He jumped into her belly this time, in front of him her huge breasts came up to his thighs. 


He walked towards them as if he had discovered a new religion. He didn’t reach both nipples at the same time so he caressed them individually. Lauren reassured his efforts moaning softly as she led her hand down. He felt her body getting warmer and his oiled body mixing up with her glowing skin.


Without any warning she pushed him between her legs, falling into the mattress once again. She stopped caressing her clit, so Ethan's senses became overwhelmed by the sight and smell of her. Lauren flexed her thighs to search for something in her pink bag easily. Her knees rose just above his head and her crotch came up to his chest.


“I told you I can’t please you at this size” He said, comparing her cave with his little rock.


“Who would have thought?” She said with a devilish smile “That is why I bought this”


She unpacked from a box a 8 inches purple  and brought it to Ethan.


“I certainly need something hard and big enough to please me. You certainly are not” She teased him “But I think, maybe too optimistically, that you can still operate one of these”


Ethan took it from her hand. Once she released it, he dropped it surprised by its weight. Rather than turning her off, he heard her gasp at his weakness. Trying to ignore her, he picked it up. The smooth object was as thick as a log for him, he needed his arms to hold its whole circumference. Lauren licked her lips in anticipation as she opened her labia with her fingers. He tried to stick the vibrator into her, but everything was too slippery. With a naughty look in her deep blue eyes she fed her lust with his attempts.


She impatiently used her other hand to pick the dildo from the bottom and push it in, awkwardly trapping Ethan for a second, moaning as half of the dildo went in.


“Certainly I was being too optimistic” She retrieved her hand into her boobs, leaving Ethan alone again with her kitty.


“Should I put it all the way in?” Ethan said timidly. His mind could not conceive that she could engulf a dildo that was so big in comparison to him


“If you have to do all by myself there is no point in you being here.” She said the obvious “Yes. Put it in and turn it on”


He nervously searched through it, finding a button. The toy came to life. As he thrusted it from the bottom, he observed how her pussy swallowed effortlessly.


“Mmm...That’s right” Lauren poured “Now thrust it in and out now.”


His body trembled as if he was using a manual roller. More sticky than ever, he found himself struggling to take it out from the grip of her sex. He turned it up another level, buying him some time before she got angry for being so slow.


He managed to slide it in and out. Her thighs and calf clenched around him, lifting her feet slightly in the air.


“Faster. Deeper” Lauren gasped between moans.


Relentless, he tried to follow her rhythm...But he failed miserably. 


His stiff body wasn’t answering anymore. Instead of going faster he was becoming slower


“Come on!” So close to the edge. Yet, she felt him becoming sluggish.


She rawly pushed him aside. He was useless. 


Sitting down in front of her, crotch, between her thighs, Ethan witnessed how she started using the dildo effortlessly faster than he would ever dream off. His senses were overwhelmed by the power emanating from the scene. Her moans filled the room. Absolutely unaware of her little minion now. Waves of pleasure started colliding against her finally climaxing all over her toy curling her toes and losing sight of reality.


Lauren’s breathing resumed as Ethan waited there, demolished, finally recognising the feeling that had been bothering him these days: Fear.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12150