World of Shrunks - The whole collection of stories by TslarVore
Summary:

This is an updating huge collection of stand alone shrunken people stories. The first chapter is the world's foundation and introduction, and every other chapter is a stand alone story happens in this world. With each new story I write that takes place in this world, I'll add a new chapter, so come and check it out every now and then.

The main idea in most of the stories is Vore (soft + hard, sometimes with digestion, sometimes without), but also other stuff like cruelty, humiliation, crush, scat (with early warning on the relevant stories), sexual stuff, and other stuff. 
The most common narrative is cruel and unwilling, but sometimes it is softer and more willing, or at least partially willing. Also, beware of unexpected evil twists. 

The stories are also available on my DA page (check my bio). 


Categories: Crush, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 92286 Read: 41876 Published: August 15 2022 Updated: August 15 2022
Story Notes:

The stories are all available here: https://www.deviantart.com/tslar/gallery/82244754/world-of-shrunks-stories 

1. Introduction and foundations by TslarVore

2. Ethnic Food (Hard Vore, F/m, F/f) by TslarVore

3. Coffee Flavored (Soft Vore, F/m) by TslarVore

4. Allergies (Soft Vore, F/m) by TslarVore

5. Launched and Lanched on (Soft Vore, F/tiny) by TslarVore

6. Indoctrinated (Cruelty, F/m) by TslarVore

7. Baked in a Cake (Soft Vore, F/f) by TslarVore

8. The Article (Soft+Hard Vore, FM/tiny) by TslarVore

9. Tinies Limbs Salad (Soft+Hard Vore, FF/m) by TslarVore

10. Tinies Caviar (Hard+Soft Vore, Scat, FM/fm) by TslarVore

11. Trying to Survive (Vore + cruelty, Fm/fm) by TslarVore

12. Social Media Cruelty (Vore + Cruelty, FM/fm) by TslarVore

13. Special Gourmet (XL tinies, Hrad Vore, FF/m, FM/f) by TslarVore

14. At The Office (Hard Vore, F/m) by TslarVore

15. Nadia (Soft Vore, optional scat, F/m, optional M/m) by TslarVore

16. She Took Everything (Semi-Hard Vore, F/m) by TslarVore

17. Too Late (Soft Vore) by TslarVore

18. Tinies Welcoming Town (Hard Vore, F/m) by TslarVore

19. At The Restaurant (Soft+Hard Vore, Scat, FF/m) by TslarVore

20. A Stuffed Roast For The Holiday (XL tiny, Hard Vore, FFMM/m) by TslarVore

21. Ethnic Food 2 (Hard Vore, F/f) by TslarVore

Introduction and foundations by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

This is just the baseline for this world. Check out each chapter to read a stand alone story that happens in this world. 


Notice: 
This is a prologue for a series of stories that I'm going to upload on my DA and here. People who are long familiar with Shrunken people or any other Giantess stories and captions, can skip that. In this opening chapter I will lay the foundations for the world which the stories will take place in.  If you are new to the Giantess, Shrunken people, and Vore fantasies (fetishes..), please go ahead and read it. If you are already well familiar with the concept of shrinking people and vore, you can pretty much skip this chapter and continue to pick a story to read from the list of chapters. Each one is a stand alone stories, with no meaning fro the order of chapters and no connection between them. 

* I'm going to use metric units when describing sizes and stuff. You're welcome to use google for converting to other units if you like. - (I rewrote this sentence to be less offensive.)

* Also, please note that English is not my main language. There might be grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm sorry for that and I'm trying to improve. 

* Shrunken persons are called: Shrinkie, Shrunks, Tinies, Littles, etc... Normal size people (not shrunken) are called: Normal, Norms, People… 

*** UPDATE:  I may rewrite this introduction to be better written. I really recommend that if you are familiar with stories about shrunken people, then just pick one from the list of chapters and enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is a kind of parallel world to the one we live in. In this world, there are shrunken people, who were shrunk for different reasons. Shrunken people sizes can vary from as tiny as few mm tall (ant size) and up to 20 cm (doll size). However, that phenomenon started only few years ago, and society is still trying to cope with that. – Depends on what I want to do in the story, can go micro size or larger than doll size if I feel like it.  

There are multiple ways that a person can get shrunk: 

One of the ways is genetic. Some people have some dormant gene in their DNA, that may or may not cause a spontaneous Shrinking disease to erupt. It can happen at any age and causes the gene carriers to shrink down to a variety of sizes. Generally, the average shrinking size of the Shrink gene carriers would be on the lower third (from ant size to 5 cm), but there are exceptions. Doctors can run tests to find out if you carry the gene but cannot take any action to stop it. Once a person gets shrunk by this way, it's irreversible. Take note that these people born as Norms and become Shurnks at some point. 

A second way to be shrunk is a Shrinking virus. As much as any other virus out there, the shrinking virus is not always active and there are asymptomatic carriers. Those who get afflicted, will feel sick and will shrunk down in a matter of 2~3 days. The final size of the Shrinking virus afflicted can vary along all the spectrum, but the majority are 2~12 cm tall. The problem with the virus, is that it's very hard to detect and protect yourself from. Face masks and social distancing proved to fail containing the outbreaks. However, the contamination factor is quite low, and most people have a natural immunity for it. 

A third way to get shrunk is on purpose. In some cases, a legal action is taken against a person, and the court can sentence them to be shrunk. Whether the reason is a personal persecution or charging a criminal, the attorneys can ask for this sentence and the court have the power to order that. The industrial shrinking process is not cheap and not very common accordingly. However, in this method the person can be shrunk down to any desirable size. After being shrunk by that way, one can undergo an extremely complicated and highly expansive process, which can bring them back to their original stature. Obviously that re-growing process is very rare. 
These are the three main reasons people find themselves at a miniature size. Some doctors, lifestyle advisors, and superstitious people, claim they have some ways to lessen the odds of one catching the Shrinking virus or having their genetic condition erupt. There are no current scientific approved methods to support that.  

- Ok, so it basically as it says, but in the stories I don’t always follow these rules strictly, but the general idea is right. 

Physics of shrunken people:

Anatomically, shrunken people are much like Norms, just much smaller. A person who's shrunk, will be keeping their old mind, with their memories and all. Regarding the aspects of durability, there is no "one rule apply for all". People who get shrunk appear to have a variety of durability qualifications. Some have a regular body strength, scaled down to their size, and some get a stronger, more durable body when downsized. This can explain why some shrunken people can survive some extreme conditions that if were applied to a Norm, they would probably be dead. Some high-end shrinking institutions can engineer this quality in their subjects as well as their size.
When it comes to using their senses, shrunken people work the same as Norms. However, depending on their size, their voice is weakened. If looking at their muscle strength, it's in correlation with their durability. For instance, a 5 cm Tiny that can survive a jump from the table to the floor, can be strong enough to climb back on one of its legs. Another example is a 10 cm Tiny that was somehow swallowed whole, if durable enough, he can seriously injure the stomach of the person who ate him from the inside and cause severe internal wounds. 

- Again, can be changed and twisted to fit the current story that I write, but nevertheless will be briefly explained in that story. 

Society attitude towards Tinies:

Here is where it gets interesting. At first, when the shrinking phenomenon started to take place, people were afraid. After several years of society learning to live with that, countless of scientific researches, and some political moves, the situation is now calm. Depending on the country, region, and the community that lives there, the treatment towards Shrunken people varies. 

In general, shrunken people are not considered as regular human beings. Most civilizations looking at them in no different eyes than at bugs. Here and there you could see the rare occasion of a family treating a shrunken member as they were still a Norm. There are also some small organizations that advocate Tinies rights. However, the vast majority of Norms don't see Tinies as equals, regardless the reason of being shrunk.
Furthermore, the mainstream Norms demonstrate a lot of cruelty, deliberately or not, towards the shrunken. Some even go as far as claiming that Tinies have no place among Norms and should be eliminated as soon as they get shrunk and discovered. And so, as many times before, human beings (Norms) take advantage of everything and everyone they can. That leads us to the most common role of shrunken people in this world. Food. 

That’s right. Shrunken people are considered a delicacy. Although not as common and not nearly at the amounts of other meats like chicken, pork and beef, you can still find them everywhere that serves or sells food. Shrunken people are being eaten in all sorts of ways. They can be eaten alive, raw, fully cooked, semi cooked yet still alive, or food factory processed. 
Swallow them alive and whole is a pretty common way to consume them. If their size is small enough, and they aren’t able to try put up a fight, they can be swallowed like oysters. The bigger sized Tinies however, are almost exclusively being chewed or torn apart somehow before being swallowed. 

Teenagers and young adults have a habit of playing with or torturing Tinies before eating them. In addition, the law in most places determine that killing, harming or doing anything to a shrunken person is totally legal. Therefor, these young people have sometime the tendency to have a Tiny killed in some way just for fun, and not necessarily as food.  
Once a person is being shrunk, they know their end is near. Some companies established their all business around the Tinies industry. Usually people who got shrunk in a natural way will try to hide and survive or seek someone they trust to take care of them. Even then, it is almost certainly just temporary before they end up somewhere in the food industry.  

End Notes:
*** I hope it's ok to have this following note here, if not, please tell me and I'll respectfully understand. ***- Another added note, commissions. I started this as a hobby, and plan to continue do so. I have a list filled with ideas of stories that I plan to write, and whenever I have time and feel like it, I go and write. But, if you have any ideas, suggestions, or even a request for a paid commission, feel free to contact me. More so, even if you just wanna chat and talk about vore and stuff, feel free to talk to me. I'm not going to become a full professional writer and take commissions on regular basis, but if you really want, I'm sure we can find an arrangement. 
Ethnic Food (Hard Vore, F/m, F/f) by TslarVore

This is a shrunken man who gets eaten by a foreigner woman story.

Contains: Vore, shrunken man, F/m, F/f, chewed, swallowed alive, digestion, food, humiliation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay on my back. Below and above me there are other naked shrunken people. We are all stacked in a pile, laying on each other inside a metal container. My view is currently blocked by a pair of legs resting on my face, and above it there are more bodies. I cannot move much, they must have injected me something that made my body go numb. There's a strong smell of street food, something fried. There are muffled human voices, Normal humans, around. It must be somewhere central, with large traffic of people. I try to listen closely, but I cannot recognize any words.

I knew that one day it might come to this. I had always been afraid that it will happen but tried to stay optimistic. Now I'm here. I'm still not 100% sure what's waiting for me, but judging by the smell and the fact that I'm in a pile of numbed, naked shrunken people, my best guess is that I'm destined to be eaten soon. Supporting my fears, there's also movement above me, and every few minutes the total pressure above me is lightened.

Shrunken people above me are one by one being picked up, and my turn will come soon. Meanwhile, I have some time to think about how my life have come to this point. Probably it is my last chance of calmly thinking on my own, or even having the ability to have thoughts for that matter. My name is Tom, a 26 years old shrunken man who is probably and inevitably going to be eaten, and this is my story.

-----------------------------------------

It all started one day at high school. When I turned 16, I made a routine blood test, and found out that I carry the shrinking gene. The doctor told me that a lot of people are carrying the gene, and not everybody has their gene dominant enough to actually cause a shrinking process. However, I should keep in mind that I am carrying it, and shrinking process might spontaneously erupt at any point, be that as soon as tomorrow morning or as far as in 40 years.

First, I kept it to below the radar. I only told to my close family and two closest friends. To my disappointment, I didn't know that then but one of the friends, Joe, shared it with his mother. Shannon was a 42 years old gossip woman, it was clear that once he told her, she would go and tell all the other moms in the community. One thing led to another and two weeks later other students, even couple of teachers, started bullying me around it.

Being the shy teenager that I was, one of the popular girls, Taylor, had great fun of teasing me about it. She would often open her mouth wide, stick her tongue out, or licking her lips,
making deep eye contact with me and throwing comments like: "Hey little Tom! Don't you think my mouth looks amazing? I hope I'll be there when you shrink, I bet you'll taste amazing as a snack!"

Some of the other girls and boys teased me the same. Almost every day someone threw a comment about how they gonna eat me or step on me once I get shrunk. One of the teachers gave me a wink every time she ate a sandwich with a Shrinkie inside for lunch. Whenever I went over to Joe's house, his mother, Shannon, would make a clear point that if I ever get shrunk at her place I wouldn't get any different treatment than the other Tinies that she buys at the groceries store. Often when she said that, she would pop a small Tiny in her mouth to suck and swallow like a candy.

Fortunately, that period of my life was over, and I continued to university, where I wouldn’t make the same mistake twice, and told no one about my condition. I tried to live my life as normal as possible, living in denial of the fact that at any moment I might see the room around me gets bigger. Despite that denial, I tried to avoid eating shrunken people myself. I couldn't keep it to ultimate avoidance and had a Tiny every once in a while, but it was minimal. Participating in college parties where alcohol and Tinies flowed like a river, was particularly hard.

I didn't want to join the "Free the Tinies" movement to not draw any unwanted attention, yet I cringed every time I saw someone from the rival group, especially when they dramatically demonstrate how they think Norms should treat Tinies.

Then it happened. One day I went to travel home for the summer vacation. On the train station, suddenly I noticed that the passenger's hall ceiling looks taller than I remembered. The benches appeared to be wider too. Why is everybody here so tall? And I must have lost some weight? because the trousers keep slipping down. Then it struck me. Oh SHIT. My head started spinning and I fainted. I woke up later, naked under a bench, few meters away from the pile of my cloths. Damn! I can't even notify anyone that I know might help me. Maybe if I can somehow sneak into the train home I might survive.

I estimate by the size of the bench near me that my size is roughly 8 cm, although I might get it wrong. Best to keep walking near the walls, to not draw any attention in the middle of the floor, and to not get flattened under someone's shoe. I cautiously start my journey. Before long, a hand came to grab me from behind. A looked to see a girl in her mid twenties, with dark hair in a ponytail. She wore some white polo shirt with a symbol on it. Most likely she's an employee of some company that collect wild Tinies and sells them to the food industry or something similar. She put me in a dark plastic container, together with other unfortunate Shrinkies in variable sizes. 

And so my new life begun. I was afraid this moment will come. When I was a Norm, the thought of what will happen if I get shrunk, and what will it be like getting eaten crossed my mind several times, it was terrifying. I saw how most Norms treated Tinies, I didn't like to imagine myself undergoing the same ordeal. Now I wouldn’t have to imagine, I get to find out firsthand.

In the next few hours, more and more Tinies were added to the container I was in. When it was full, the employee stored in in a van. Noises of screaming and crying were all over. The air smelled bad from sweat. It was cramped and diminishing. After a short ride we arrived at a shrunken people sorting factory. The factory had a sorting line, dividing the Tinies by sizes,
and also giving us some basic hygiene and durability treatment. After all, if I was to become food, I had to be clean enough to eat, and last long enough in the store or wherever they'll send me to.

At the end of the line, I was packed into a box with dozens more tinies about my same size. they appeared to be very diverse in ages, from young to old, different skin colors, and all. The pack was sealed close and I fell asleep in the darkness. When I woke up, I was in the situation described in the beginning of my story.

-----------------------------------------

They must have injected me something that will make me hibernate and stay "fresh" throughout the journey from the sorting factory to wherever I am now. Only couple layers of Shrinkies above me, and then it's my turn to meet my fate. A pair of metal clamps came to grab the shrunken woman above me, who's legs covered my view thus far.

Now I can see and hear more clearly. It appears that I'm in some street food stand, something like Kebab, but I'm not sure. I can hear the guy who makes the food and the costumers from the other side of the glass wall talking. I do not recognize the language. It sounds like something European, but I'm not sure which. Maybe I'm in some eastern European country or in some city's immigrants district. It's not that common, but sometimes Tinies are being exported to other countries, something about different flavor.

As I wait for my imminent turn to be picked up by those metal clamps, a box full of more fresh Tinies is emptied on my container. I'm not completely paralyzed, but I can't move a great deal to avoid the pain of someone falling right on me. I came face to face with a cute brunette. Her eyes are closed, she will take a few seconds to wake up. Her eyes are opening, gazing at my own. Her face is very close to mine, practically resting on me. I try to talk to her and find out I can't for some reason. We don't have to talk to understand each other. The looks on our face says it all.

I didn't expect what came next but have no complains. She kissed me. I guess we both needed a comfort like this right now. We continued gazing on each other for few more minutes, then the metal clamps came to grab her as the guy who makes the food took her to be a part of someone's lunch.

To my surprise, almost immediately after I'm being picked up too. I'm being laid down on some sort of big tortilla or laffa bread. Below me there was already the sides, some chopped tomatoes and cucumbers, fried eggplant, some hot peppers, and some other stuff. A spoonful of yogurt is spread on the middle of my body. The seller guy rolls and wraps it all up, and putting in a tight paper bag. My head is just about at the edge of the wrap level, so I can get a glance on the surroundings. My wrap is placed on the glass counter, right next to another wrap, where I see the brunette's head, the one who kissed me few seconds ago. We smile to each other, but the fear is still within. 

The costumer who ordered us pays and her hands grab us both. Above me there's the face of an eastern European woman in her 50's. She has a white skin tone, a bit chubby face, a dyed black and blond hair, and full dark red lips. She sits on a table in front of a much younger woman, in her mid 20's. They talk in that language which I still don't recognize. I see the resemblance in their face and deduce that the younger one is her daughter. She has a long black hair, blue eyes, and noticeable breasts. She's beautiful.

The daughter puts her finger in her mouth and puts out a chewing gum to throw to the trash. Both the wrap I'm in and the other on, are placed on the table, and she reaches out to grab the closer one. It happened to be the one with the brunette, I guess she gets to be eaten by that beautiful girl while I'm going to end in her mother's stomach. The mother lifts up my wrap and holds in close to her gigantic face. She looks straight at me, preparing to take a bite.

Her daughter is talking, and she pauses for few seconds. I have just enough time to turn my eyes and see her taking a bite from her wrap. She chews and savor the taste. My recent friend is in that bite, or at least part of her I think to myself. That's all I get to see and think of, because the mother's mouth, the one that I'm about to get in, have just opened.

I see the large humid cave opening for me. I can see her yellowish teeth ready to chop me up for pieces. Her tongue is reaching out to welcome and taste me. Strands of sticky saliva are stretching from top to bottom. Her pink tongue is wet and glistening with saliva. Please! I don't want to be eaten by her! I wanna go home! A warm gust of air rushing over me as I get closer and closer to her mouth. Her breath is bad, having traces of cigarette that she must have smoked earlier, as well as her own bad breath. Normally I would hold my breath for a bit or keep some distance when having to talk with someone that has unpleasant breath. In that case, I have no choice but to endure it, that's the only air available to me.

My head is inside her mouth now, past the teeth line. Her mouth was open wide, to allow her take the biggest bite she could, she must have been hungry. Her teeth came pressing to cut off the bite. I felt the pressure just about under my waistline. With a powerful bite, my upper half was disconnected from the lower half of the body. It was painful, but the numbing and durability injections did their work. Now the upper half of my body was surrounded by bread and all the vegetables from inside the wrap, as well as her accumulating saliva and stinky humid breath.

She started to chew. For some reason, she was careful and used her tongue to place me in a way which I won't get crushed down by her molars. My world became a whirlpool of chewed bread and vegetables, saliva, and some of my own flesh and blood. She then carefully placed my arms one at a time between her teeth and snapped them off. The chewing nightmare came to a halt. I embraced for the slide down as she was about to swallow, but something different happen when she opened her throat.

Instead of sending me straight down to her stomach, she paused for a second to sneak a quite burp inside her mouth. Holy shit it smells terrible! I wanted to cut my nose off and realized to my demise that the origin of that foul smell is exactly where I'm going. She gave two more chews and swallowed. The loud GULP was tremendous.

I slide all they way through the esophagus from her throat to the sphincter above the stomach. Loud heartbeats and breathing sound could be heard from inside her body. The sphincter opened and I splashed down inside her stomach. I couldn’t see anything, nor had any useful limbs that I could move. I was completely hopeless, in the mercies of her stomach, which only saw me as food. I only felt the tingling burn of the stomach acids and the strongest foul smell I've ever endured. The stomach muscles sloshed me around with the digesting chyme as more and more chewed parts of the wrap and the rest of my body rained down on me. Occasionally a drink would splash all over, some sort of soda. 

The lunch was soon over, and I was left to be digested with the rest of the food inside her stomach. It is absurd. I've just met this woman, don't know her name, she doesn't know mine, I don't even know which country we're in, and she just ate me like any other food. I'm going to be part of her body.

It was more and more tempting to give in to the situation and doze off for eternal sleep. Alas, about an hour after she swallowed me (so I think, I completely lost track of time), I felt another drink splashing down on me. My skin was now burned off and it hurt even more when the hot coffee rained down. The coffee was accompanied by a cake, which was already mushed and wet from the lady's chewing and saliva.

What's left alive of my body, is failing by the minute. Stomach acids plus digesting foods and drinks chyme are pouring into every hole of my body available. Now it forces it's way into my mouth, through my nose, washing into my eyes, and through my open wounds. I'm burning from every direction, and drowning.

An organic valve is being opened somewhere below me, allowing the mush to be sucked into the intestines. That point is about when I get black out for good.

-----------------------------------------

Svetlana and Natalia had great fun this day. They went on a mother's – daughter's fun and shopping day. Natalia always loved to go shopping with her mother, even at this age she would sometimes pay for her things. Svetlana liked days like this. Not everyday she enjoys the life in the city. Shopping and getting delicious street food like this with her beautiful daughter are great ways to spend her day. She loves to try new foods from different origins like Tinies in some middle eastern food stall.
Coffee Flavored (Soft Vore, F/m) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:
*** This story does not contain any strict sexual content ***
This is a shrunken people vore story. In this story, a shrunken school student is being eaten by a teacher.

Pleas notice: In this story, the shrunken person is younger than 16, however THERE IS NOT ANYTHING RELATED TO SEX OR ANY SEXUAL CONTENT in this story. It contains mild cruelty and humiliation, but not in a sexual orientation.

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, teacher, school, swallowed whole, digestion, coffee, food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not everyone, or every Norm to be precise, were comfortable with the new situation. Sure, shrunken people were not considered as humans anymore, and among other uses, their main use was to be food. Tinies could be purchased and eaten almost everywhere, from restaurants, to groceries stores, to food stalls and what not. Usually, unless cooked and embedded with some other food items, the Tinies were served plain (naked) and alive, that was the most enjoyable way of eating them.

However, the situation got a bit complicated when there was no age limit for when people could find themselves being shrunk. Only deliberate shrinkage was allowed to be applied for people at least 18 years old, but natural reasons like genetic or viral shrinking could happen to almost anyone at any given time. When a boy or a girl under the age of 16 were shrunk, their fate could be decided by their family if they were to be shrunk at home, or be collected by some shrunken people collection service. The latter was more problematic, because it meant that the young shrunken person would most likely end naked somewhere, waiting for someone Norm to buy and eat them.

Although their value and legal status were as same as bugs, the resemblance for Norms as well as their actual origin, plus the situation of finding them naked in clear plastic bags right there on the store's shelf, didn't sat well in the mind of some Norms. First, their own Norm kids could see them, which led to some awkward situations. Second, some Norms didn't feel right to have minors, or even adults, standing there naked, even if they were only Tinies and not actual Norm people. The food industries came with a brilliant solution for this inconvenient situation.

If the Tinies were stripped out of all of their clothes in sorting factories because the clothes were not edible, then why not manufacture some edible cloths, or a least some coverage? The Norms who buy the Tinies to eat can then decide whether they want to strip their food naked in a same matter when pealing an apple, or they would just eat them as they are with the edible clothes. Furthermore, if already bothering making edible clothes, why not make them flavored?

----------------------------------

It happened on the middle of the school day. It was a boring literature class, and the squeaky teacher's voice did not make it any easier. Trying to act as if paying attention, I noticed that my pencil felt somehow larger in my hand. I lifted it up in front of my eyes and became dizzy. Few seconds of my head spinning later, the entire class looked huge and I was sitting in the middle of my chair, which looked to me at the size of a room. Immediately hysterical laughter could be heard as other students pointed at me laughing and mocking.

Mrs. Brown, the literature teacher rushed over to my desk. Quickly, before any other student will have a nasty idea of what to do with me, she picked me up and brought me in front of her huge face.  Mrs. Brown is one of the teachers that I don’t like. Not only she teaches that boring stuff in literature, but she also has a loud squeaky voice that make it hard to ignore her and daydream. Every now and then she scolds me for not paying attention or gives me low grades for my ill prepared homework. She has a long dyed blonde hair, with dark brown spots near the roots. I don’t know her age, but she's older than mom's age but younger than grandma's. She likes to use some dark red lipstick and that black line around her eyes.

The teacher examined me for a second, confirming who I am, and walked back to her desk in the front of the classroom. Without wasting any time, Mrs. Brown put me inside an inner chamber of her purse, and zipped it closed. I heard her muffled squeaky voice continue the lesson.

I was afraid. I knew what Tinies are, and what usually happened to them. The thought of being eaten scared me senseless. Why did Mrs. Brown put me in her purse? Did she shrink me as sort of punishment? Is she gonna return me to my parents? I'm sure they'll take care of me. I hope she doesn't leave me for herself, I'd hate to become her food. Tears starts to drip down my face, maybe I should have had more respect for this class, I'm terrified now.

----------------------------------

"Hey Angela, how was your morning period?" I heard the muffled voice of Mrs. Cole, my math teacher. They must be sitting together in lunch break.

"Not bad, I got one Tiny who shrunk during a lesson."

"Nice, I got two shrunks earlier this week, a boy and a girl. The boy I sent to the authorities as needed, but the girl I've managed to sneak out and take home for myself. That little brat gave me a lot of trouble throughout the year, she was delicious hehe."

"Hmm nice! The one I got this morning is a one that I'm dying to take to myself and eat too, but too many students were witness so I have to make a formal handover."

The conversation between the two teachers only made me scared even more. But who knows, my parents can still find me that way and save me, there is still hope.

----------------------------------

"Hey there Tiny!" Mrs. Brown picked me out of the purse and started talking to me. Judging by the sound of bells ringing, it was the end of the day.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but you have been shrunk by natural causes on school's premises. I'm obligated by law to collect you, document, and hand you over the local council's Shrunken People Collection Services. Shame, I really wanted to have you for myself, I bet you would taste great in a BLTT (bacon, lettuce, Tiny, tomato) sandwich! Oh well, I guess someone else would enjoy your taste." When she spoke, a small gust of her warm breath washed on me, it didn't smell pleasant.

Mrs. Brown spotted the miniature tears in my face and smiled. She put me in a small capped plastic container, and put a label on it. She proceeded to type my details into the computer in the teacher's office. On the way back to her home, she stopped at a Shrunken People Depository ant threw my small container in without saying a word. I'm still terrified, and want to go home.

----------------------------------

I don't remember all of the process that happened next, probably I was out of conscious for most of the time. All I know is that I went through some sort of factory, like literally into the processing line. I emerged from the other side covered and wrapped in some tight blanket from my thighs and up to my chest line, tying my hands to shut to my sides. Strong strange smells of burned sugar and coffee filled the air. Before long, my entire body was wrapped with some sort of metallic foil, and it all went dark, I am alone. From then on, all I could feel was movement, as my package was moved around, and hear the muffled noises around me.

I don't know how long it took, but eventually I had a feeling that I'm laying on a shelf in some store or something. I can't know for sure, all I hear is people talking around, and some random store music. From time to time I feel movement, as if hands are coming to pick one or several packs from the shelf I'm on. I hear people saying things like "Hmm, these are delicious!" or "Look, those ones are on sale!". Couple of times a hand picked me, I heard a unsatisfied "Hmm.." before I was thrown back down. On one hand, I don’t want to be picked by someone who'll eat me. On the other hand, I don't want to stay and rot in my dark prison either.

A familiar voice is close to me. Is this my aunt? If she buys me, there's a chance she might recognize me and save me! Maybe I'm being too naive, because she likes eating Tinies very much, but this is still my best chance. I feel giant fingers on my side, but it seems like she picked the one right next to me. No! please come back and pick me! I try to cry and find out that I can't. The next Norm to come finally picked me. All I felt was movement and being thrown from here to there.

---------------------------------

Strong light is blinding my eyes. I feel chilled air rushing all over me. My small package has been opened. I feel the pressure of two hands holding me, but still can't see much in my blurred vision.

"Is that? No… it can't be… HA! It is you! what are the coincidences?"

I know that voice, that squeakiness. I blink my eyes several times, I know that hair… Ho no! please no!

"Oh my god! I cannot believe it is actually you! Out of all the flavored Tinies in the store, I'm picking the one who shrunk in my class two weeks ago! Well, I guess that having you in a BLTT sandwich is no longer an option now that you are a coffee flavored Tiny treat. Some days at school I desperately need something to pick me up, specially after lunch, and I don't always have the time to make and drink a decant cup of coffee. You guys, coffee flavored Tinies are exactly what I need!"

I remember back when I was norm, sitting in the livingroom with my parent's watching TV. I didn't like watching news so much, but some commercials were funny. Now that Mrs. Brown mentioned it, I do remember the commercial showing a woman in business suit inserting a shrunken man wrapped in some brown sheet, similar to the one I'm wearing, into her mouth. The advert narrator then said "Coffee Tinies! Will blow your mind!" and the woman closing her mouth, widening her eyes in delight. I never understood it, coffee was that bitter thing with strange smell that somehow only grown ups liked. I hated it.

Without any delay, Mrs. Brown brought me close to her lips and spoke. "Bye little one! Enjoy my lunch!". Her dark red lips parted, and her pink wet tongue came out a bit. Strands of saliva run in her mouth from top to bottom. Her stale warm breath rushed all over me. My face and entire front side came in contact with her salivating tongue, as she placed me on it. Being candy sized, her tongue surface was bigger than my whole body. The tongue pulled me inside and her lips shut behind me, leaving me in wet stinky darkness.

Immediately with coming to contact with so much saliva, my flavoring wrap reacted and a highly strong smell of coffee filled the air of Mrs. Brown's mouth. Trying hard to breathe and stay alive, I unintentionally tasted and swallowed her coffee flavored saliva. It tasted awful and reeked badly. Her saliva sipped through my flavored cover, but it still stood in place. The effect was that I felt the wetness and stickiness of her disgusting saliva all over me, but felt her tongue only on my head and lower legs as she sloshed me around.

Mrs. Brown took a moment to slosh me around and savor the taste, both the coffee and my own. I heard a loud GULP and realized that the last movement wasn't just a slosh around, and that she swallowed me down. I slide face down through her esophagus and held for few seconds by some fleshy thing.

That fleshy thing opened, and I plumped down into her stomach. First, I noticed the strong fouls smells. The chamber reeked of vomit and rotten food, something with vegetables, maybe salad, maybe some chicken, and coffee. Then, I was drenched I a pool of digestive juices as well as the remains of Mrs. Brown's lunch. The slippery curvy walls were constantly moving, making sure to slosh all the food inside, preparing it for digestion.

Again, trying as hard as I can to breathe and stay alive, I accidently swallowed some of the disgusting mush. The stomach acids felt tingling on mu skin, and burning on my sensitive parts like eyes, mouth, ears, and nose. Having involuntary swallowing Mrs. Brown's chewed and mushed lunch together with her stomach acids, made my insides burn as well. I heard loud gulping noises, and some liquid sloshed all over me. I couldn't tell for sure what Mrs. Brown drank on me, because the mixture of disgusting smells and tastes was too strong.

Before long, I couldn’t help but succumb to Mrs. Brown's stomach, and drown in the mixture of digestive juices and food. Died by one of my most hated teachers, solely to the purpose of giving her something little to replace her coffee. By the next time she ate Tinies as part of her dinner, I was long dead and gone somewhere in her intestines.
Allergies (Soft Vore, F/m) by TslarVore

This is a shrunken people vore and cruelty story. The story is about a boy being humiliated and eaten by his stepmother.

Contains:   Vore, shrunken people, swallowed whole, digestion, food, humiliation, cruelty, stepmother, stepsister, F/m.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Hey Tom! Wanna try some of the cookies I baked? Wait, no! Aren’t you allergic to some nuts or something?" my friend, Hanna, asked me.

"Hehe, no! I'm allergic to Avocado, remember? Nuts are fine, I'll be happy to try your cookies, they look delicious!" I replied.

"Oh right, I forgot… and they are Vegan too! Even without Tinies if you even consider them as a "precious life" which should not be eaten. Not that it's matter, I do eat Tinies here and there I mean, just some weird people actually believe they deserve to live and not be eaten."

"Yeah don't worry." I replied and took a bite of a cookie. Delicious indeed! "See you tomorrow Hanna! Beatrice doesn't like when I hang around after school too much."

"You mean your mother? Even though she only your stepmom, it's weird when you call her by name and not 'mom'."

"Listen, Hanna, I had a mom. She was shrunken when I was 5, and I didn't see her ever since. If my father married another woman, good for him, but she is NOT my mother."

"Whatever, see ya!"

With that, I went straight home. My family consists with 4 people other than me. There is my biological father, James. After my own biological mother, Miranda, shrunk when I was 5, he married another woman, Beatrice.  I don't know what happened to my mother after she shrunk, or even why shy got shrunk, and nobody would tell me. Now that I'm 18 years old, in my final year of high school, I can guess that most likely she's already dead, probably eaten by someone. I try not to think of it too much, it is not the most pleasant thought.

My stepmother for the last 12 years or so is Beatrice. She is 47 years old, a brunette with lightly chubby body, and very bitchy attitude. She doesn't like me very much, but she does a great job of hiding it from my father. One of the things that made me antagonize Beatrice is the fact that she just LOVED eating Tinies, which felt unsettling considering my family history. She has two daughters from her previous marriage, which are now my stepsisters, their names are Lucy and Stephany, or Steph. Needless to say, they both inherited their mother appetite for Tinies.

Lucy is older than me, she is 23 years old. In the last few years she was at college, and now she lives nearby but only visits our house on weekends. I didn’t like growing up in her shadow too much. From being a single child with normal family, to live with half a step family and no longer be the only child was tough at first. In addition, when my parents were not looking, she liked to tease and bully me.

Steph, my other stepsister is younger than me at 16 years old. She has not grown up and out of the brat-ness phase of puberty, which most if not all teenage girls go through. Naturally, she has way better connection with her biological sister than with me. Not that it is too much over the line, but she too does not treat me well. I do not know if it is like this with all brothers and sisters, but knowing that we do not share blood relations somehow make it easier for them to not treat me kindly.

-----------------------------

Next day at school.
"I can swear you look shorter than yesterday!" Hanna said to me. Hanna was one of my closest friends at school. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of crush on her, but I never get the courage to do something about it, so eternal friendzone for me.

"Whaaat? What are you talking about? If already speaking, biologically I suppose to by slightly bigger, or more developed from yesterday." I replied.

"Nope, you better go to the nurse just to make sure you haven't got the Shrinking virus or something."

"Yeah yeah, whatever…" I dismissed my friend's advice. What a mistake, because by tomorrow morning, I woke up 2 cm tall.

-----------------------------

No! this can not be happening! Please! I don’t want to be a "Shrinkie"! I want to be a Norm! I have my whole life ahead of me, plans for college and bright future and stuff!

"Tom! You are going to be late for school! If you don't come out of your stinky room in two minutes, I'm going to wake you up with a bucket of icy cold water!" Beatrice shouted from behind my room's closed door. "Ho shit!" I thought to myself. "If she comes in and find me like this, it will surely be my bitter end! I gotta escape or hide somewhere!"

Being so small at my new current size, I barely made any significant distance before Beatrice abruptly opened my room's door and rushed in. Her steps boomed and her voice was loud. "Where are you Tom? Are you trying to pull a dirty trick on me?" her angered voice boomed. Then she looked at my bed and her praying eyes located my minuscule body.

"OH MY GOD!" Beatrice said as she made haste into my bed and grab me with her gigantic fingers. She lowered her voice and continued talking, holding me in front of her huge face. "No way! You actually shrunk! HA! I hoped this day will come! I have waited for this so much. I guess it sucks for you, but apparently the shrinking gene runs in your family, at least from you mother's side."

I was shocked to hear those words from Beatrice. Although she was only my stepmother, she still had some morally obligation to take care of me, even if I am to be shrunk (which I just did), right? Well it does not seem like it. She looks way too satisfied with the current situation, like she truly hoped this terrible thing would happen. There is nothing I can do at my current state. My muscle strength and voice are insignificant in comparison to her gigantic Norm size. All I can do is just sit tight as she shoves me into her pocket and walks away.

----------------------------

In the next few days, Beatrice made a careful effort to keep me hidden from the rest of the family. Naturally, my father was worried and made all efforts he can to try and find me. After few days of working with the police, they have come to a conclusion that I must have been shrunk, and as a Tiny the laws regards me as nothing more than an insect and the case closed. From the muffled voices I've heard around the house, my father wasn't happy about it but had no choice but to accept that I was probably shrunk like my mother and got lost somewhere.

During this time, Beatrice kept me hidden somewhere, smuggling some food crumbs and foul water drops for me to live on. She didn't want to draw too much attention and have someone else discovering me. About a week this whole saga lasted before my father gave up and Beatrice could pull me out. She could easily and quickly just get rid of me for good, and ending my misery short, but she had other evil plans in mind.

"So, it's no secret that I didn't love you as a mother should, because you are not my son. Now that you have shrunk, there is nothing more legitimate for me to do than dispose of you quickly. There are countless ways I can do that even. For instance, I can drop you in the toilet, do my business on you and flush you away for good. Or, I can step on you with my shoe, wipe whatever is left of you with a tissue and throw it to the trash. Another thing is I can donate you at one of the shrunken people dropping points, and you will end up somewhere in the food industry, eaten by a random person. But no. I want you to myself. Both me and my daughters have dreamed of this moment, and all three of us are going to enjoy it!"

Hearing those words coming out of my stepmother's lips scared me senseless, I was terrified. I am not stupid, I know for sure that whatever Lucy and Steph had planned for me in case I would be shrunk, wasn't anything good. Furthermore, definitely whatever Beatrice herself had planed for me in my current shrunken size included my inevitable end. Unfortunately, I was not wrong about this, and in the next few days I discovered exactly how.

First to torment me was my younger stepsister, Stephany. She wanted to use me as some sort of sex toy. She used me while masturbating, rubbing me against her clitoris. To clean me up after each session, she just spat on me and dried me with a rough tissue paper. This was very humiliating. I did not wanted to go anywhere near her nether regions, and the fact that she didn't had to make any special effort for me, meant that I was smothered against her cunt even at its stinkiest, foulest states.

Lucy was the next one to torture me. Being after college, she grew old of all the sex related Tinies tortures and had different things in mind planed for me. Being an intern at her new office job, she had a lot of pressure on her and not a lot of time for herself. That situation made her bring me along with her to work and use me as a stress relief toy. She used to smash me between her fingers, poke me with a pen or something similar, and her favorite was to throw me into her flats and play me with her toes.

Less than a week went on like that, and the sisters handed me back to their mother. Beatrice did not have long and lasting tortures in mind for me. Instead, she just wanted to get rid of me for good yet drawing the most fun she can out of it.

"I'm glad it had happened and that I get a chance to lawfully and legitimately get rid of you once and for all. All of that money James and you had saved for your never coming college, will now be spent on me! Besides, I already told you I never liked you, I only married you father for his very welcomed financial support, and you were a nuisance I had to put out with. Now, all of my problems are solved. Lucy and Steph wanted me to tell you that they are pleased with the situation too, and they are sorry they cannot be the ones who end you."

I was devastated. I couldn't believe my own stepmother could be so cruel. Sure, her and me did not get along very much when I was Norm. But there is a big difference between that to maliciously end my life. Knowing that Tinies were one of her most favorite delicacies, I guessed that eating me in some way was primarily in her mind. Just thinking of it sent shivers all over my body. I didn't want to be eaten by her, or be eaten by any person, or to have my life ended at all! Well, if I must think of it, maybe if Hanna, my crush from school were the one to do it, I might have felt a bit different, but that is not the case.

------------------------

A girls night party, will be my last day alive. Beatrice invited few of her friends for a girls night at our house. The guests were some coworkers, old friends, her sister, and our neighbor. The coffee table at the living room was filled with wine bottles and glasses, as well as some other alcoholic beverages. To accompany that, there were plates with snack and refreshments. This included a platter of cheese, some nachos and chips with salsa and guacamole, some sweets, and some salt flavored Tinies.

I was placed inside an empty shot glass in the middle of the table, able to see all of those lusting women eating, drinking, and laughing, having a great night while clearly I was mere moment from my end, and nobody cared. The contrary, the wanted to end me that night. One of the reasons for this whole party in first place was to celebrate my demise. The women ate, drank and joked while I shook in terror inside my glassy prison.

"So, Beatrice, tells us again about that loser coworker you had few years ago!" one of the women said.

"Yeah, the one you said that she told only you on her shrinking genes, and you took advantage of her state to have her shrink faster." Another woman added.

"… MMM, yes… didn't you said you end up marring her husband or something?" Beatrice's sister asked with a mouth full of a Tiny and salsa sauce.

"Hehe okay, let me tell it from the beginning. So, there was that pathetic loser Miranda, who was a new employee at my company, and I had to show her the ropes. That stupid bitch was clingy and saw me as her only friend or something, I don’t know…"

"Hehe what a loser!" on of the women commented. "HA! She deserves you squashed her!" added another. Beatrice smiled and continued.

"Quite! It is my story, and I didn't squish her, Kat. Anyway, so I don't know why, but somehow that loser decided to tell me that she carry the shrinking gene, and she would trust me to take care of her if she would be instantly shrinking at work. So, I read somewhere that extreme stress can induce the shrinkage, so I made a special effort to put as much as work pressure on her as I can. Eventually she did shrink at the end of one workday, and boy oh boy I took care of her haha! I just picked her up and said to her "thanks for the snack! I really needed a pick me up for the end of the day!" and popped her into my mouth. God, she was one of the tastiest I've ever had!"

"Nice! I bet she had it coming!" a woman said.

"That's not the end, tell them what happened next." Beatrice's sister said.

"Well okay. So, I knew from knowing that pathetic bitch that she left a rich husband for me to charm, marry, and take over, and so I did! That single little Tiny twerp in the glass on the table is his only son, which has been my annoying stepson for the last few years. Fortunately for me though, the shrinking genes that his stupid loser mother possessed, moved on to him and he too shrank two weeks ago. And now I'm going to eat him too hehe!"

Hearing this conversation, finding out about this story for the first time, made my blood boil in anger. Alas, I didn't have too much time to sooth in my furious thoughts, because a giant hand grabbed my glass and brought me in front of a woman's huge smiling face. When she talked to me or laughed at me, I could feel her warm stinky breath, scented with wine and whatever she ate engulfing me.

"Ha ha little loser! Serves you right! You have the loser genes and deserve this!"

Another woman brought me in front of her face. "Ha! I hope you enjoy being eaten by her, it is your fucking fate!"

Beatrice's sister grabbed my glass next and brought me close to her gigantic face. She took a salted tiny from the plate with her other hand and brought him to her mouth. "look closely at this, because this is going to be your fate in few minutes. I hope you eat shit all the way and honestly I glad that Beatrice managed to get you, it would be a shame if you got a merciful quick death flatten beneath someone's shoe." With that, she put the frightened crying Tiny in her mouth, and sucked on him good before chewing a bit, then she swallowed. When she finished, she opened her mouth, stretching her tongue out to prove me that the Tiny was gone, as well as to tease me about my upcoming fate.

Without any more delay, Beatrice took my glass from her sister and brought me in front of her mouth. Her warm stinky breath wasn't pleasant either. "Can someone take out her phone and film me? I want to show it to my daughters later, I'm sure they'll be glad to see their little loser stepbrother being disposed of."

"Say goodbye little worm! Honestly, I hope you'll suffer from any second in my mouth and stomach! Knowing that you are in agonize will make me fell even better! Bye bye!"

The giant fingers holding the shot glass positioned it above Beatrice's parted lips, and the glass was tilted down. I slide down into the big mouth. Inside, I immediately feel the sticky wet tongue engulfing me. The damp air inside is foul, reeking of Beatrice's own scent, wine, cheese, and salsa. Her saliva is quick to coat me in disgusting wetness. I look up to see the inner part of her teeth and lips closing on me, leaving me in darkness.

The deafening sound of Beatrice's voice is blowing my ears when she moans in pleasure of my taste. I'm being sloshed around her mouth, drowning in saliva and mushed by fleshy walls. Trying as hard as I can to breath and stay alive, I accidently ingested some of the foul saliva liquid. I cannot believe she is actually eating me. The sloshing and twisting stops, and light floods my eyes again. Beatrice pulled her tongue out saying "ahhhh", presenting me to the phone camera and her friends.

This is so humiliating. Not only that she eats me and ending my life, not only that she chose this moment to let me discover what really happened to my mother, she also have to draw the most of it and humiliate me. The big tongue retracted back inside her mouth and her lips were closed on me, this was the last time I ever saw light. With a loud GULP, I was swallowed down Beatrice's throat.

I slide and slide all the way down to her stomach, hearing the muffled cheers of the group. I plop into the pool of mush in the stomach. The air here is way worse than the stench of the mouth breath. The smells of rotting food, wine, and vomit are assaulting my nose and driving me mad. My tiny body is drenched in mush of chewed digesting food and stomach acids. Surprisingly, the acids don't burn too much, I don't feel their effect quickly. It is immensely disgusting though. I feel like I want to vomit by myself.

My wish is semi granted. There is some movement around and I'm being tossed all around, which make the repulsive stomach mixture to enter my mouth. Involuntary, I swallow some of it. I lost track of time, but every now and then a splash of whatever Beatrice ate or drank would splash all over me. Sometimes it was wine, sometimes cheese, or something with salsa sauce.  And then, when I thought that there is no way that the situation can get any worse, it just did.

Some chips or nachos with guacamole sauce landed into the stomach, splashing on me. if you remember, I am allergic to avocado. I know it, and Beatrice surely knew. She did that on purpose. She wanted me to suffer even more, and that was her way. In no time, my body produced a severe allergic reaction to being engulfed by the avocado based dip. All around my body itched, my face stated to swell, my breathing got nearly impossible, and I was in great pain. My ears could still hear the hysterical laughter of the women though.

While Beatrice was in shear bliss, I was in shear agonize. I was drowning, suffocating, burning, humiliated, and what not. If I would have to imagine the worst way to end it would not have come halfway to this. More wine, and food, and guacamole filled her stomach. I slipped into and under the mush, that was the end for me.

-------------------------

Beatrice showed the vid her friend captured the Lucy and Steph. They both liked it very much and were thrilled to see their annoying, useless, stepbrother being sent down their mother's throat. To celebrate that cheerful event all together, the three went to a restaurant that specials in Tinies.

Lucy made a GIF out of this vid of her mother eating Tom, watching it whenever she wanted something to laugh at. Stephany, however, went as far as to masturbate to it, sometimes while eating a Tiny herself.
Launched and Lanched on (Soft Vore, F/tiny) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

In this story the tiny can be either male or a female, you decide! 

This is a shrunken people vore story.

Contains: Vore, swallowed whole, digestion, food, space, F/tiny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Strong vibrations, and strong noise that sounded like a powerful jet engine. Couple of seconds later, I feel like I'm going up in an elevator. Except that this elevator is going up really fast, or rather accelerating fast. I'm inside some sort of a small dark metallic room. I can't see much, only feel the strange movements, everything is shaking.

The feeling of acceleration upwards continues for merely few minutes before I feel my insides going crazy as if I'm dropping down in free fall, and I'm literally floating in the middle of the small room. Am I in a roller coaster? No, there is no noise of the carts riding the tracks nor people screaming. Maybe a jet? I guess it wouldn't be that vibrating.

I woke up about two hours ago in this dark room, with a string attaching my ankle to the floor. To my surprise however, I'm not naked, but I suspect that I'm wearing one of those edible cloths sets. The last thing I remember before waking up is the sight of a Norm wearing a white lab coat doing some unknown things and tempering with me. I know strange things can happen to shrunken people, but I assumed that I'll just quickly be eaten in some restaurant or get stepped on even before.

---------------------------

Up until a month ago I lived my life happily, without any major concern. I can not say for sure what the reason was, but one night I went to sleep in my bed as a Norm and woke up at the size of 5 cm. Looking back, going outside to get some help was not the smartest thing to do. Soon enough, I was grabbed by a giant hand. My journey as a Tiny being collected has just begun. I don't live in illusions, I know how this works. Most of the chances are that I will end up as a food item somewhere, maybe a restaurant?

I remember reading somewhere that Tinies aren't just found strolling around restaurants, and the employees gathering them to later have them on plates. There are companies and services that responsible to catch those misfortune shrunken people and send them into sorting factories. Not all people who get shrunk are going through the process evenly, some are getting really small, down to ant size, and some are up to barbie doll size. This means that sorting factories are necessary so anyone who needs Tinies, even for other uses than food, can get them in the desirable size.

Nine other Tinies and me, all of us around the same current height, were put in a box and shipped who knows where. Bright white light flooded my vision when the package was opened. I don't know what happened to the rest of the Tinies that were with me, but giant gloved hands picked me. for the next week or so, people in lab coats, gloves and masks injected me with all sort of things. It seemed like they are doing some experiments on me, but I did not feel any affects. Most of the time, I was being worked on by a woman in her 30's. I can't describe her much, having all this lab gear covering her, only that the warmth from her gloved hand felt nice.

"I'm glad we ordered the package of ten, we only needed four. One was already half limp, so I had to throw him in the trash. One was aggressive and Linda accidently dropped her to the floor, but she was quick to step on her. But the rest four were an excellent addition to our afternoon break." I heard the doctor who worked on me telling her colleague.

Should I be glad that I was one of the "experimental" four? The others have met their inevitable demise, but the uncertainty of my future was unbearable. I have more than enough time to think for myself. What do I really want? Obviously, if there was any way to restore me to my original size, and assume my old life, that would be fantastic. Alas, I knew there was not any way, especially when the cause of my shrinkage was most likely the shrinking virus.

The bitter truth is that once I got shrunk, my days were counted. The only thing left for me is hope that my end will be somewhat merciful. Being eaten had the highest probability, it sounded awful, but I guess being quickly chewed is somewhat less painful than being swallowed whole. Being stepped on was quick, but generally it happened by accident. There was a variety of more ends available, but the rest were intentionally cruel and torturous, like being slowly drowned in something. Not that I have any say in the matter.

------------------------------

Back in the small dark room. I continued to float in the air for several more hours. I do not know what they injected me with. Maybe it is all in my head due to narcotics. Now that I come to think of it, that is probably what happened. Hehe, and to think I had jets in mind, so stupid of me. I hear muffled voices of people talking, no more than three or four, and there is the sound of air conditioning flowing. Yup, definitely drugs, I must be laying on some metallic experiments table.

The roof or the room above me opened. Blinding light rushed into my eyes. Giant fingers grabbed me and disconnected the string off my ankle. My head was still kind of dizzy. In front of me, there was a woman with dark blue shirt, with what appears to be NASA's logo. I soon realize she's not standing on anything but floating in the air. To my left, another man with a similar shirt, floating as well, holding a video camera.

It downed on me. I was in bloody space. I recognize the interior of the space craft I saw on the internet during previous launches. Holly crap! I cannot believe I am in freaking space! Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed to be an astronaut. If my chances as a Norm were near zero, then as a Tiny it is even more impossible! I was filled with great joy and excitement, my face wears a huge dummy smile. The woman astronaut in front of me faces the camera and talking.

"So, we showed you how we eat and drink regular food in space, but what about special treats? In this mission, for the first time we took a Tiny, so we can try to eat it in space. Although there is one thing you have to remember, because we are in microgravity, there is not the force which will keep the food laying calmly in the bottom of your stomach. Therefore, a Tiny being swallowed whole may succeed claw it's way back out of your throat, so we either have to chew them or swallow some other food or drink with them so they cannot get out."

What? No no no no no! Please don't! It is literally the happiest moment in my life, please don't turn it into the worst nightmare! I realize that nothing is holding me now, and I'm just floating there in front of the woman's gigantic face. I do not have any momentum nor any surface to hold on to, so no matter what I will do I will stay in the same place, physics...

The woman astronaut who's done the talking, is quite beautiful. She has a blond hair tied in a ponytail, so it won't spread all over. She doesn't wear any make up, but her late 30's face is attractive enough. She opens her mouth and stays put. I keep my eyes on her, and feel a finger giving me a gentle nudge towards it. I'm slowly drifting towards her face, as it get's bigger and bigger in my sight.

The one who gave me the small nudge, was not accurate, and I was drifting towards her nose. She saw that and adjusted her face sow that I will end up straight in her mouth. During the drift, I thought about how ironic is it that it is both the best and the worst day of my life. Also, now I realize that I'm wearing the edible cloths because they are broadcasting live and showing a naked Tiny can be disturbing for some audience. Her mouth is getting closer and closer.

Warm air from her mouth breath is washing over me as I'm in hands reach of her parted lips. Not the most pleasant smell in the world, not the worst. The air becoming damp and my surrounding darken as I just about to enter the mouth and come in contact with the tongue. She does not wait too much, and stretches her tongue out to pull me in. Pretty much my entire front side is being smothered against the pink wet sticky surface.

The lips are closing behind me, and I am covered by darkness, as well as saliva and her breath. I thinker on what she said a minute ago about chewing and all and embrace for the teeth to come and grind me. Before then, she enjoys my taste and slosh me around her mouth for a bit. Her saliva is all over me, some got into my mouth and throat as I'm trying not to drown or suffocate.

Her tongue is twisting and moving me all over, smashing me against her pallet and inner side of teeth. So, this is what it's like to be food. Time to say goodbye I think to myself, at least being chewed is quick and not as excruciating as drowning in chewed food and acids.

GULP.

Wait what? Did she just swallow me whole? I hear her muffled voice saying "this time I was able to enjoy the tiny swallowed whole, because we have lunch session right after this social event session. Goodbye from space!". I'm sliding down her throat, pushed down by the muscles around the esophagus. Soon enough, I enter the chamber of her stomach. Rather then being dropped down into the pool of digestive juices, because the lack of gravity, they are scattered all over, sloshing here and there.

Immediately I'm being attacked by the awful vomit smell. Following that there is the tingling sensation of the stomach acids. It only burns in sensitive spots on my body for now. I try and fail to get my orientation around, and can't tell the difference between the closed muscle valve that leads back where I came from, to the one leading further down the digestion road. Taking a gambled chance might be worth.

However, before I can try and find the hopefully right exit, something else is entering the stomach. Judging by the smell is a sort of MRE pasta with tomato sauce. Sloshing around, it feels really disgusting, and tastes accordingly mixed with stomach digestive juices. Mouthful by mouthful, the stomach fills with more chewed food and drinks.

I dreamed of going to space and doing some important work, but the only thing I was good for was being food. The breathable air in the stomach is disappearing, being burped out to let the food come in. Drowning in chewed food while being burned by acid is a dreadful way to go.
Indoctrinated (Cruelty, F/m) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

In this story, there is bigger focus on various cruelties and humiliations rather than Vore.

This is a shrunken people cruelty and humiliation story. It contains aspects of feet, shoes, vore, garbage and crush.

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, swallow whole, chewed, food, humiliation, cruelty, slavery, feet, shoes, crush, garbage, giantess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was born Tiny. Usually, shrunken people were eaten or finding their ends in some other gruesome ways not long after they were shrunk. The shrinkage cause didn't matter much, there were services that targeted and captured the unfortunate Tinies to be delivered into the food industry. The ones who were lucky enough not to be caught by those services, were probably being snuffed by an ordinary Norm who would step on them, collect them for personal uses, torture them to death or simply eat them.

But not me. I am not a shrunken man, because I have never been shrunk. My parents were already Tiny due to genetic shrinkage before I was born, so I was born already Tiny. How do I know all this? Well, since I was born, I was part of a special school for kids like me, they taught me everything there. They gave me basic education of how the world works, how to read, and also Gods lessons.

The school belongs to a company called "Special Tinies for you". The company take couples of people who were both shrunk due to genetic condition, and have them produce children. The children are then separated from their parents and are sent to a special school like the one I have just graduated. I'm now 18 years old and ready to start my duty as a Tiny slave, according to everything I learned in school, especially in Gods lesson.

Gods lesson was my favorite. Learning about the Norms gods, and how us Tinies are meant to serve them was exciting. They taught us that being eaten by a Norm god is the greatest honor a Tiny can have. Only the worthiest tinies are allowed to serve the Norms in other ways than just being eaten, and that was my purpose in life. Right after I graduated, I was sent to be presented at the company's special store.

At the store, Norms would come to buy Tinies as special slaves. These weren’t ordinary tinies, we were specially educated, brainwashed if you like, to make the best effort and be the best slaves we can to whoever will buy us. Personally, I cannot wait to meet my personal Goddess, the Norm woman who will purchase me. I cannot wait to worship her divine body for years and years, before she grants me the greatest honor of being eaten by her.

---------------------------

Several weeks I stood there on the shop's shelf, gazing on the Norm gods who came to buy their own personal slave. Every now and then, a giant woman would lean closer to look at and inspect me. I heard the shop attendant guiding the costumers, providing information on each Tiny slave they considered buying. Several times she explained that my school results suggest that I will be a fantastic shoe cleaner slave, or even a general Tiny cleaner. I remembered from school what that meant. My dream was to be a mouth cleaning slave, to be so close to the divine mouth of the woman who will eat me at the end.

Alas, I'm a Tiny slave, forever fated to serve a Norm god and do whatever they want me to, regardless of my desires. My only consolation is that at the end I will fulfil my highest life goal and will be eaten, so even my death can be of use and satisfy the goddess body. Drenching in my hopes and dreams, I almost haven’t noticed that a Norm woman decided that I am the one she wants.

My heart pounded like a sledgehammer. This is so exciting! The woman is beautiful to my pathetic eyes! She gave me a smirk right after she paid for me, before threw me inside her purse. I cannot believe my dreams are about to be real. All my life I prepared for this moment! And so, my life of shoe cleaning slavery has begun.

------------------------------

Goddess Lexi was not a merciful one. She made me lick clean her shoes day after day. If it wasn’t her sneakers, it was her flip lops, if it wasn't her flip lops, it was her everyday shoes she wore for work. All kinds of disgusting thing were stuck to the bottom of her shoes. Dust and general grim was the most common, but occasionally there were bits of shoe gum, parts of dead bugs, few "lucky" times I got remnants of dogshit. Furthermore, she didn't provide me any nourishment other than whatever she stepped on and I had to lick. When hints of food crumbs were stuck there it was a delight.

Nevertheless, I always did my best to keep my goddess pleased. No matter how hard or vile the task was, I did it like a champ. I felt like my life is just one big hard test, and I'm excelling. On occasions, she commanded me to lick clean shoes that weren't hers, and their owner's foot was still inside them. In those cases, she had her friends come over and wanted to show me off to them. I felt so proud when she did that, it must be meant that she is content enough of me that she shows me to other goddesses.

Whenever I got the chance to sneak a look, I gazed at my goddess Lexi's beautiful face. To be specific, I liked to watch her eating. Seeing her chewing, savoring on the taste of the food she ate, provided motivation for me to keep going. Whenever she swallowed a Tiny, I envied them so much. I just can't wait for my moment to come.

I wonder what her mouth will feel like. At school, they told us that being eaten is the most divine sensual experience a Tiny can have. They told us it will be a total bliss. I'm curtain that her mouth breath smells godly, and surely way better than her feet stench. Not that I'm complaining, they told us in school that it is a privilege to even have the opportunity to serve a goddess like I do. But I still dream on the day I will be laying on her tongue. It doesn’t even matter if she chooses to chew me or swallow me whole, it's her decision, I'm only her food.

-----------------------

For the last ten years or so I have been devotedly served goddess Lexi. I licked countless pairs of shoes clean, even her own feet, suffered a gruesome diet of dirt and whatever disgusting things were stuck beneath her shoes, and did it all with passion.

One day, another tiny girl was dropped near me. she looks younger than me, but I recognize the look in her eyes, she must me a special slave like me. I'm excited to get to know my new company. Goddess Lexi ordered me to show the ropes for the new girl, "so she can be not as good as me, but even better!" were her godly words. My pride took a blow, but I complied.

A week later, and the goddess put the new slave girl to the test. She passed. Immediately after that, two giant fingers came to grab me. It was extremely uncommon of my goddess to do so, which always make me excited as hell. Total bliss flooded me when she brought me close to her face. Oh my goddess! It is happening! I finally realized why she had me teaching the new girl, my time has come to being eaten at last! How wonderful!

She spoke at me.

"I know you little shits dream about being eaten at the end of your servitude, it's like your most divine aspiration or something. That's what the lady at the store said anyway. But guess what? I don't give a fuck on you pathetic little shits! I am not here to please you, you are here to pleas me! and honestly, I really don’t feel like putting you in my mouth after being at my shoes for so long. Blechh, disgusting!"

I cannot believe she just said that. My one and only true goddess is not going to grant me the end I deserve. I start to cry and whimper. She sees that and laugh.

"Ha! You pathetic little shit! Are you crying? Well, it’s your problem. Now that I've got a new slave, I no longer have use for you. I'm just gonna dispose of you, like I do to all the other things I no longer need. I asked my friends if anyone wanted you, and they all said that if they do they can just buy their own. Only one of them said that if I have no other use for you, she would take you to be used as a teat to her dog, but at the last second she changed her mind and bought a pack of tinies from the store."

My crying grew stronger, my heart shuttered hearing those words. She put me down on the table and sat by, holding a pack of few shrunken people. One by one, she started eating them in front of me.

"let me tell you a secret. I was gonna just throw you to the trash, without even talking to you, but seeing your ugly crying face is a bliss. So I though to myself, why not to have some fun on the way, ah? Now watch me eating those Tinies. Awwww, is someone jealous?"

Lexi said and stuffed a Tiny into her mouth. she chewed slowly, keeping eye contact with me, and swallowed with moan of pleasure. The next one she sucked for a bit and swallowed whole. Damn I was devastated. I wanted to be in their place so much! She held a tiny woman by her legs and sucked on her upper body like a lollipop, before she cut her in half with her front teeth. All of that time, I didn't realize why the Tinies she eats are screaming. Were those screams of pleasure? Because it didn't sound like that.

"Ok, time's up. On to where you belong now!" she grabbed and carried me to the kitchen garbage can. "Bye!" she said and flicked her tongue at me, teasing me with her mouth open. Her fingers let go and I dropped into the reeking trash can. The smell of rotting food scraps is the worse I've ever smelt in my life, being inside and surrounded by the enormous amounts of trash overwhelmed my senses. This is the far opposite from my dream. I looked up through the opening of the can to find Lexi's face looming from above, smirking and laughing at my demise.

"Listen carefully slave! You are still MY slave and must obey everything I say. What I want you to do now is lay there and don’t move at all. All I want you to do is lay there, rot and be crushed with the rest of the trash and waste. I will give you just one last hint of what you have missed, and that's it, you'll be nothing more than a piece of garbage." 

With that, her lips pursed and a glob of thick saliva gathered beneath them. she released and spat it down. She was incredibly accurate an made it land directly on me and my face. My view became obscured but I figured she closed the lid, sealing me an the reeking stench of food waste and other garbage.

I gave my entire life for my goddess. My all heart was hers. All she has done is just throw me in the garbage and spit on me. I was completely ruined. Yet, I complied to her last command like the good slave I once was, and laid motionless. I lost count and track of time, but every now and then the lid was opened, and my view was filled by the site of her or one of her friends clearing the uneaten leftovers from their plates. Some landed directly on me, some did not. At some point someone, I'm not even sure who, threw a cup of unfinished yogurt. What was left inside slowly dripped on my face, putting me in danger of drowning.

One day later, I think, the trash bag was tied shut and carried out to the dumpster. I got squished between some vegetables and pasta. Even when most of the garbage was soft and wet, my tiny fragile body was no match for the huge amounts and pressure they created. When the next goddess came to throw her own trash bag on top of mine, I was squished for good.

Baked in a Cake (Soft Vore, F/f) by TslarVore

This is a shrunken girl vore story.

Contains: Vore, shrunken woman, swallowed alive, digestion, food, mild reference to scat, F/f.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danna woke up inside a black room. There were voices of other people in the room, some general crying and murmur. In addition, she was naked, and the floor felt like it is made of cardboard. She was deeply confused, none of it made any sense. When someone near her said something that sounded like "nobody gives a shit about us in this size", it triggered her memory back. It became clear where she is and what happened to her, it all came back.

Packed inside a cardboard box with some other shrunken people, Danna has just made it to the shipment line of the Tinies sorting factory. For the last couple of hours, she underwent through the entire process, resulting in her being in this specific box, ready to be shipped somewhere any moment now. The process wasn't that painful or intruding too much, but the psychological effect it had on her and other shrunken people like her was vast. It made it crystal clear that her life is no longer hers, and that her only value is the nutrient value her body possess.

The sorting process began with getting rid of any cloth if there are any. No matter where the Tiny is going to be shipped later, they can only be covered or dressed in edible cloths if necessary but naked was default. The next step was cleanup and wash, not something gentle but not too rough. Then it was the sorting itself. A machine with laser scanner scanned the holding cups with Tinies for things like size, skin tone, and sometimes gender. Not every shrinkage happens the same way, and shrunken people end up in various sizes. The computer knows where to drop each Tiny to the correct subline for packing, according to the orders the manager inserts.

Danna happened to be shrunk to the size of about 2 cm, which is considered very small, but not the smallest. The box she was packed in is to be delivered to "Nancy's café", according to the printed sticker on its side. Due to their extra small size, in difference of the larger, 5-7 cm Tinies, coffee shops and bakeries used a lot of this size Tinies because they went well as add-ons to iced coffees, as decorations to pastries, or as a replacement for chocolate chips or raisins. At this size, the Shrunks can be easily swallowed whole, yet not too small to be enjoyed crunching them for those who prefer chewing first.

------------------------------

"Mom? What are you doing here? I told you I'm coming home for next weekend!" said Maya, a 22 year old brunette.

"What? Can't a mom miss her daughter and stop by to visit her in college?" answered a blonde woman in her forties. Although more than twice her age, Angela looked as beautiful as her daughter.

"Well, umm sure, I guess… so, what's up?"

"Why don't we go to a nice café or something? Surely you know a nice place nearby. Also, it's good for you to take a break from studying every once in a while."

"Yeah, you're right, it's been a rough few days. My friends are always talking about Nancy's, but I haven't gone there myself yet. They say they have an excellent Latte, specially imported from Italy, plus a variety of cakes with high quality Tinies. Since you're already here mom, I think it would be nice to check it out together."

"Mmmm, sounds good! You know how much I love to eat those little Shrunks. Did I tell you about the new buffet restaurant they opened near my work?"

"No, what's it like?"

"It's fantastic! I've gone there twice already, one time with your father and second time with the girls from book club. The Tinies Nagiri and fried Tinies with noodles were my favorite!"

"Sounds nice! I don't get to go to restaurants too much here, so I have to settle with the lower quality Tinies they offer in fast food places."

"Let's go dear, I'm buying!"

--------------------------

Danna's box was being opened. The sight of a girl with black ponytail and white apron looming over the other Tinies and her welcomed her eyes. The box was being lifted and turned upside down. Having no floor to support her feet, Danna fell down into a metallic bowl. From what she managed to see, they were in some sort of industrial kitchen. Nice strong smells of chocolate, cakes, and other baked pastries filled the air. The pleasant smells were comforting, but then Danna remembered that the air smells good because it is originated in things that she likes to eat, but now she herself is going to be part of the food. This thought was not comforting.

The employee had headphones in her ears, listening to music. She was oblivious to the unheard screams coming out ow the metallic bowl filled with Tinies. Even without the earphones, the screams were nearly inaudible, not that she cared anyway. It was her job the cook with these Tinies, and if it wasn't her job, she liked to eat those anyway. She started mixing ingredients in the large mixer.

This time she was making muffins. While the flour, eggs, butter, sugar, and the rest of the ingredients were mixing in the large industrial mixer, she prepared bowls with the intended add-ons. In front of her there were bowels of chocolate chips, cranberries, and the bowl of Tinies Danna was in, just filled with the fresh ones from the cardboard box. She intended to make one batch with cranberries, one with chocolate chips, one with Tinies, and one with a mix of chocolate chips and a single Tiny somewhere inside.

Danna wasn't aware of all this. All she could see was the employee working, giving zero concern to the shrunken people's misery. It was scary as hell when the employee sent her fingers down the bowl to pinch a handful Tinies at a time. Danna couldn't see this but the employee added them to the mixer to be mixed with the muffins dough. The employee poured the mixtures to the baking cups.

Next, she grabbed another handful of Tinies from the bowl, this time containing Danna. She used her fingers to carefully throw only one Tiny to each cup, for the muffins with chocolate chips and a tiny. Danna was plunged into the sticky wet dough, and drowned in. She was completely covered, however for some reason she wasn't suffocating. Not all Tinies were resilient as her, some drowned to death in the mixture of dough few minutes later.

A disturbing thought crossed Danna's mind. There is no question that this is her end, but how would it play out? Is she going to die due to the intense heat of baking? Is she going to drown and suffocate later? What if she survives all this only to be crushed between someone's teeth? And if not that, being digested alive, burning in stomach acids didn't sound like fun either. What if no one will buy this particular cupcake? Will she be thrown to the trash, trapped forever in her spongy prison, left to rot under a pile of stinky garbage? So many questions and only one way to find out, and the whole thing was out of her hands in any matter.

After she finished preparing the muffins, it was time to put all the trays in the oven for baking. In the meantime, she noticed there were several tinies left over in the bowl. She supposes to either save them to be used in some future recipe if needed, or to throw them to the trash with the rest of leftover ingredients. However, there were no pending plans for making something that required Tinies for the rest of the day. If that so, she felt it was a shame to throw away such good quality Tinies, the manager isn’t here today so she can treat herself to the few Tinies left. One by one, she popped them into her mouth for a short suck, then swallowed them whole.

At the same time, Danna was going through the intense hellish heat of the oven. 175 degrees Celsius is no joke, especially when your whole little poor body is surrounded by thick creamy muffin mixture. She felt the heat gradually growing stronger, as it transmitted to her through the mixture, contracting the hot oven's air. Nevertheless, as much as the heat was intense and unbearable, Danna somehow survived it. She made it alive all the way to the point she felt movement and realized her tray is being pulled out of the oven. After some time to cool off, the employee extracted the baked muffin cups out of the pan and placed them on decorative trays to be displayed under the glass in the store.

It was not totally dark for Danna, although she couldn’t see a thing and her view was obscured by the spongy texture of the muffin, small amount of light managed to slip through. She felt movement but had no idea what's happening and where she and the muffin she's in are being placed. She vaguely heard the muffled voices of a coffee shop, but she couldn't quite figure out where she is. One thing is for sure, she is food now, and there is nothing she can do about it. She can't even try to talk her way out of this, no one is going to hear her at this size.

------------------------

"Wow! This place looks amazing! Your friends know what they talk about, Maya."

"Yes, mom, it looks good. I'm actually in the mood for some latte and muffins or something."

"Yeah, sounds good dear! Why won't you find us a seat and I'll go get us some treats?"

The young adult and her mom entered "Nancy's café". The atmosphere inside was warm and welcoming, exactly like it should be on a place where you come to have a nice calm sit-down. 
All around there were sights of people having a coffee with a Tiny as a stirrer, cake slices with Tinies laying on the frosting, one woman used a special augmented Tiny as a straw to sip her hot chocolate through, another man was chewing on a Tiny girl, and the general sight of people having a drink or a treat, not necessarily with a Tiny. Maya and Angela looked forward to have their own treat.

----------------------

Danna felt movement. It felt like a motion upwards and then a descend down which was stopped instantly. Then some wavey motion and another descend which was stopped instantly. Lucky for her, the spongy prison engulfing her made the blow go easy. She heard the voices of two women conversing. She could barely understand, but she did manage to pick up some words. Sounds like they are admiring some muffins. Is her muffin being represented among others and they decide which one to take? Or was she already served to these ladies? Danna grows scared, the thought of being eaten by one of those unknown ladies is terrifying.

She heard the women talking about some latte that tastes delicious, following by comments of the great taste of some cakes. Additionally, she heard a conversation that sounded like it is between mother and daughter, some stuff about college, something about finding a boyfriend. Not being able to see something useful, her mind conjured up an imaginary image of the two women. The longer the time passed, the closer Danna came to the realization that she's going to be eaten by one of these unknown, mysterious women.

Does she have any preference? Not really. Her only true preference is not to be eaten, and not being killed otherwise. Alas, that wasn't the way things worked for shrunken people like her. However bizarre it was, the mystery of who among the two is going to eat her kept her mind busy. Trying to think about it as some sort of a game, to wager and see if she's right, is somewhat better than drowning in self misery and the thought of her benevolent doom. A movement is interrupting her thoughts.

This is it, she thinks to herself. She felt a short movement upwards. Following that came a felling of some pressure on the spongy surroundings. The pressure was relieved with a clicking sound of collision between two solid objects. Danna realized to her horror it is probably teeth biting that she has just heard. Having a piece of the cake removed, made an area where the amount of cake above her was thinner than before, and a bit more light slipped through. Yet, she still hadn't the faintest idea of who's eating her own muffin and what she looks like.

Couple of more bites were as same as the first. Then, the fourth one felt significantly different. Instead of feeling the squeezing teeth pressure above or in front of her, she felt it below her. The woman who currently eats her is taking bites large enough to engulf her whole. Danna didn't know if it is good or bad luck that the giant teeth didn’t come to cut her in half right there. Darkness surrounded her once more, and she embraced for the worst.

People usually don’t go on and chew cakes like when they chew on something harder like crackers, or some crispy vegetables. They just place the piece of cake in their mouth, laying on their tongue. The unknown woman who's eating Danna was no different. She placed the piece on her tongue and shut her lips close. Letting her saliva slowly melt the delicious piece, she gently mushed the soft bite of cake between her wet tongue and palate. She wanted to savor every moment of this.

Danna felt the soft spongy surroundings being pressed hard into her small body. She felt it getting soaked wet with saliva. This is it, she is inside some woman's mouth, being mushed by her tongue, coated by her disgusting saliva. Sloshing around was next. Danna was being pushed here and there by the massive tongue. Clearly, the woman noticed her and took great pleasure in tasting her. Danna was coated with wet mushed cake as well as the woman's saliva. Occasionally she felt herself hitting something hard, probably the teeth. The woman enjoyed sloshing her around and licking her all over.

Something that sounded like a bucket full of water being instantly emptied on the floor accompanied the feeling of sliding down. Danna just realized she has been swallowed. With wet chunks of cake and saliva coating he entire body, some has even got into her mouth, she was sliding or rather being pushed down the esophagus. During the way down, the sounds of heart beating, and breathing were extra loud, obscuring any other noises from outside.

With a plop, she dropped down into the pool of the stomach. the first thing that crossed Danna's mind was "Eww, disgusting!". Immediately she was drenched in a mushy pool that felt sticky and slimy yet tingling. strong smells of chocolate, vanilla, coffee, and vomit immediately assaulted her nose. It was absolutely dark, so she couldn't see anything. Danna expected the stomach acids to be much more aggressive, feeling now that it doesn’t immediately burn her skin off signaled that it's going to take a while.

A shower of warm latte splashed all over Danna, reminding her where she is and what her purpose is. The loud bodily sounds of heart beating, air flowing, and now also bubbling and digestion noises was all that she could hear, nothing from the outside. So, here it comes, this is the end, Danna thought to herself. This is the last place she's going to be still alive at. There are some advantages of this. For instance, it means the nightmare is ending, another thing is she won't have to live through the rest of process and feel herself literally being turned into feces.

A wet mush of chewed cake dropping o her head interrupted her again. She was just shrunk and eaten. Just like that. No matter why and how she was shrunk, to the Norms she was nothing but food. Fate didn't even have the decency to let her know who has just ate her. All she knows is that it is probably a woman, might be a college girl, might be her mother, but she still can't tell.

There is this person, who took great pleasure in in savoring her taste, who's really enjoying this entire situation. Danna's own miniscule body is going to be digested by this unknown random giantess, providing her body with small amount of nutrients. Her death is going to be slow and agonizing, as she slowly starts to feel sensitive place like her eyes, nose, lips, and vagina starting to burn a little due to the stomach acid. All of that and she still doesn't know who is the woman who ate her, not what her name is, how old she is, or even what she looks like. All she can tell is that it is most likely a woman, and that she likes lattes and cakes with Tinies.

End Notes:

the name of the coffee shop in the story is a reference to a song I really like by Alestorm.

However there is no connection between the place in the song to the place in the story. 

The Article (Soft+Hard Vore, FM/tiny) by TslarVore

This is a shrunken people vore story.

Contains: Vore, swallowed whole, digestion, food, chewed, giantess, interview, reporter, mild references to scat (very light), FM/tiny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad the new elected government is more liberal. At my unfortunate current situation at court, the new law they passed not long ago can be very much the difference between life and death for me. let me explain it from the beginning.

In addition to natural shrinkage causes, it became a common thing to artificially shrink down criminals instead of locking them up in a prison. At the beginning, all criminals were shrunk permanently and they were just being handed over to the food industry, or sold in vending as snacks throughout public places. Often their crime they have committed was printed on a small label attached to them. Due to some developments in technology and shrinking science, and the fact that the newly elected government was more liberal, the situation changed a bit, in favor of the shrunken people.

Recent advances in shrinking technology made it possible to reverse the process, granted it was made artificially and not by a natural cause like genes or virus. Furthermore, it is now possible to augment the artificially shrunken people in a way that they are indigestible. It doesn’t mean, however, that they are totally invincible. They are still can be killed or injured by being crushed or chewed, but they have high chances of surviving the ride through one's digestive system assuming they were swallowed whole. Families of those who were shrunk by a court order for committing petty crimes like jaywalking, small thievery, not collecting their pet's poop in public parks, and so on, were not fond of the idea their loved ones would become a small snack for such a dumb reason.

Therefore, a new law has been passed, demanding the court to determine a minimum shrinkage period for all of the convicted. For instance, a murderer could be given 25 years of being shrunk, a serial killer could be shrunk for life, and for petty crimes the punishment could be something like 1-3 years or so. After the punishment has been concluded and the time has been served, if the shrunken convicted could re appear in court, they would be unshrunk and restored to their normal dimensions to continue their lives as Norms. A big IF.

Seriously, anything more than that, there is not any politician who's dumb enough to suggest, no matter how much they are in favor of shrunken people rights. This new law is as good as it's going to get to shrunken convicted people. The idea is that from now on, those who shrunk for a short time as an answer to a minor crime they have committed, will have a decant chance of surviving through their sentence, and with some luck and help from sympathizing Norms, they can be restored.

And returning back to my story, now I am in court, facing the possible punishment of being shrunk to a period of two years. I'm not rich enough to afford a good lawyer. The stat's lawyer is way better than my own. The verdict is coming closer and closer, and I'm about to lose my mind in fear of the inevitable punishment. And it's not like that I've done something terrible. My only felony is that I watched a pirated version of Mandalorian. I didn’t have any choice, I already have a legit account on Netflix, but "Disney +" isn’t available in my country. Thinking back on how awesome both seasons were, the judge knocking her wooden hammer and the police is taking me to the shrinking chamber.

-----------------------------

I wake up naked, looking at what appears to be some office compound behind a huge glass wall in front of me. I'm currently strapped to a giant metal spring. I do the math in my head and realize that I'm in a vending machine, being offered as a snack to the office workers for some cheap price. I know I cannot be digested, but no one is promising to just swallow me whole and nice. Being a living nice little snack is the most common use of Tinies, but some Norms have other ideas in mind.

Two women approaching, they both dressed like secretaries. As thy come closer to the machine, I start to grasp how gigantic they are to me. I estimate that my size is about 2-3 cm, perfectly suitable to be swallowed whole and not too Tiny to be insignificant. They both look in their late 20's, and beautiful. I can hear them talking to each other. They talk about a coffee break and getting some snacks. One of them, named Natasha, a blonde with glasses, is in the mood for a Tiny. She eyes the selection of Tinies available at the machine among other snacks, me included.

"What about than one?"

"Eww no, she's fat!"

"So, what about the one in the corner, looks tasty."

"Hmm, sure he does. Let's see… it says that he was convicted for driving while being drunk. No! I just want a light snack, to suck for a bit and swallow. That guy deserves a horrible death. Drunken drivers are worse than murderers, I hope Jeanette will take him, she likes to torture those little shits."

"Yeah, you're right, drunken drivers should have been executed even before all of this shrinking. What about the one in the second row?" (points at me).

"let's see, copyrighted material pirate viewing. Yeah, that's total BS, poor little guy. But, a Tiny is a Tiny, and he looks good enough."

The secretary inserted some coins to the machine and typed the numbers for my spot. I try to prepare myself for what is about to happen. I already know that this woman, this hot giantess, wants to swallow me whole. I know that I have very good chances of surviving the journey through her and emerge alive out of her ass at the end. Thinking of this disgusting situation is not easing my mind, yet I try hard to concentrate on the hope that I can actually get through this and earn my old life back.



At the break room, the two colleagues are chatting, having a coffee. They talk about some guys at the office, promotions, about one of the managers sexually harassing his assistant and how he should be shrunk and given to her as a compensation, and a general casual chatting between two girls at the office. I do not pay much attention to their talking, I'm busy convincing myself that it will all be good and being eaten alive isn't as terrifying as it sounds. I am not religious, but right now I wish I had some divine entity to prey to.

Alas, the only realistic divine entity in my life right now is the giant woman with tied blonde hair, eyeglasses, and red lipstick who is about to eat me. I embrace as she nonchalantly brings me to her opening mouth.

-----------------------------

Almost two years later.

A young reporter from one of the major TV news channel was conducting a series of interviews for an article about Tinies. For several weeks, she made a researched on the entire subject of shrunken people. She interviewed doctors, scientists, food chains employees, law people, and even Tinies. Her goal was to bring the audience a broad perspective on the reality, and to show all of the sides. Of course, the idea wasn’t to make Norms feel pity with Tinies, but to educate the folks back home in a same matter where they make an article about how smartphones are being designed and sold.

Suzan contacted me two weeks ago. She stumbled upon me by pure chance. I was sold as an ice cream topping among 5 other Tinies and some other sweets, for the purpose of her enjoying my taste as many other Norms did before her in the last couple of years. Suzan is a beautiful woman in her early 30's. She has a long wavey hair, and blue eyes. To my surprise however, right before she went in for the first lick, she stopped and looked at the Tinies and I in a strange, questioning look. She asked us then if by any chance one of us is one of those convicted shrunken people who were shrunk for a supposedly limited time and made indigestible. I waved my hands, screaming to her that I am. She carefully pinched me out of the cold substance and stored me in her purse. The rest of the Tinies were sent to her mouth to be eaten, coated by vanilla ice cream.

At her office, she told me about this article she is working on and asked if I'm willing to let her interview and then show me on TV during the broadcast. That's a new one, I thought to myself. Obviously, I agreed. Participating in something like this means fewer Norms that will eat me, and being so close to the end of my sentence, I felt the salvation closer then ever.

Suzan: "So, tell me about yourself a little, who were you before you were shrunk?"

Me: "Well, I was a college student, nothing out of the ordinary."

Suzan: "Tell me about your sentence. What was your felony? How much shrinkage time did you get? How much is left to see it out?"

The first few questions were general background, the real deal is my story of what happened next. It starts whit me telling on the first time I was being eaten. The entire interview was captured by a camera and special modified microphone so I can be heard properly.

Me: "So, I was placed inside a snacks vending machine at some office compound. One of the women working there got me as a snack on her break. I remember being terrified. I knew I couldn’t be digested, but it is still not much of a comfort. Try to look at it like being involved in a car accident while wearing a seatbelt and having airbags in the car. Sure, you'll survive, but it is still a car crush. That's how I felt."

Suzan: "Hmm, I see… can you describe what it is like to be eaten? What you felt while entering that woman's mouth? What it was like to actually be her food?"

Me: "Hmphh, like asking a veteran to talk about the first time he was under fire. The first sight of that secretary opening mouth is a pretty scary one. As you can see, I'm no more than what? 3 cm tall? Her tongue alone is bigger than my entire body. Being inside her mouth, laying on the tongue is a feeling like I never felt in my life before. It's all wet and constantly moving. Every person who kissed someone before and felt someone else's tongue, it's something like that but thousand times more intense. Not to mention the smell. You know how when sometimes you talk to a person and want to keep some safe distance from their mouth to avoid catching the scent of their breath? So being shoved into someone's mouth doesn’t leave you any chance. You are literally in it."

Suzan: "Fascinating! It's the first time we're talking to someone who has been eaten and came to report what's it like. So, does every person's mouth smells different? Or it's all feels similar?"

Me: "Well, yeah. It depends on the person's mouth hygiene I guess, and also in whatever they ate beside me. At the first time I was eaten that woman drank coffee, so her mouth smelled like coffee. But in other occasions it was really whatever you can imagine- mint, salads, hot or spicy stuff, chocolate, even you almost ate me in a vanilla ice cream."

Suzan: "Yeah I almost did! What it is like to be swallowed? What happens in the stomach?"

Me: "sliding down the esophagus is reminding riding a big waterslide in a waterpark. Only this time it is all pitch black, and your entire body is covered in fleshy tissue. Also, you don't lend in a small cyan pool of water, you splash into a pool of digestive acids and mushed food. In addition, the walls are made of slippery flesh and constantly moving. The smell in there is even worse than the worst mouth I've been in."

Suzan: "What's it looks like? Does it hurt?"

Me: "well, I have no idea what's it looks like, because there is no light source and you can't see a thing. Does it hurt? Well, not so much. It is tingly yet doesn't hurt as I am resistible to digestion. If there are very loud noises from outside, like on a raging party, I can sometimes hear them through. But usually it's just stomach noises."

Suzan: "Can I ask what happens next?"

Me: "Sure you can, hehe. Well, I'm assuming we all know what generally happens to food after it leaves the stomach. the riding through the intestines is unique. Try to imagine being shoved into a very long sleeve of plastic bag. Together with you, there are mushy wet chunks of melted food. The plastic is tightly covering you and the mess, and you're being pushed and shoved through a very long track like this."

Suzan: "let's save the audience from over describing this phase, but what happens when you exit?"

Me: "Yeah, that part is highly disgusting no matter the circumstances. I usually just plop down into the toilet with the rest of the "business". Nobody give's much attention to me at this point and I'm simply being flushed away with the rest of the excrement. I'll spare you the description of how it feels."

Suzan: "Wait, if you're being flushed down to the sewers, how do you find yourself back at someone else's plate?"

Me: "Ok, this is probably new to the broad audience, but there are facilities that monitor and treat sewer waters. It doesn’t just being flushed to the ocean, it's being treated before, to not contaminate the environment. At these centers there are devices to "fish" and collect indigestible Tinies. There is ever so small chance that you'll avoid that and get free, but trying to survive alone out there is a quick way to find yourself becoming a red stain under someone's shoe. In this opportunity I must say that baby wipes are a real menace. They are NOT suitable for flushing down the toilet. I nearly got buried in a massive chunk of them couple of times."

Suzan: "So, you're telling that someone collect you from the sewer and send you right back to be eaten again?"

Me: "No, it's not like that. They first send us to a special treating factory where we are being "recycled". We undergo a thorough process of disinfection and cleaning. Only then we are being shipped back to the food industry. It might sound disturbing at first, to eat a tiny that was washed in the sewers, but the recycling process is so advanced, that at the end of it I was as clean as I ever been in mt life. The average Tiny you can find in fast food chains is way less cleaned."

Suzan: "How much time does it take to find yourself back at someone's mouth?"

Me: "Hmm, usually a week or so."

Suzan: "How many times you have been eaten?"

Me: "Do the math. On average it's once every week, and there are 52 weeks in a year, and it almost have been two years since I was shrunk, so, it is safe to say that about a hundred people ate me. Wow, saying it like this out loud sounds strange."

Suzan: "You told me about the first time you were eaten. Can you tell us about different occasions? Were there any unique ones, or some that left a stronger memory?"

Me: "Hmm, let's see… I was eaten mostly by women but sometimes men. I was eaten by Norms of all ages, from 17 year old high schoolers, to nearly 70 year old grandmas. One time a young couple shared me on a kiss…"

Suzan: "Hoo, tell us about it!"

Me: "Hehe ok. Umm, the girl put me inside her mouth, and instead of suck on and swallow me as usual, I suddenly felt the scent of another person's mouth, and I was being passed from mouth to mouth in a kiss. One of them swallowed me eventually. Hmm, should I continue?"

Suzan: "Yes please! Tell us about more occasions like this! This is the first time our viewers are seeing an interview with someone who has been eaten and survived to tell us what's it like. Most of the Norms who eat Tinies, don't do it for simply the taste. That experience of swallowing a living being who deserves to be eaten is extraordinary! So, hearing your side of this only intensify the fun! Please continue."

Me: "I see… well, I can tell you that being eaten with food that I don't like is never fun. Being eaten with something spicy is very unpleasant. Getting buried by a vast amount of food inside someone's stomach won't kill me, but it surely not a great experience. One guy ate me once first thing in the morning, before brushing his teeth, that was disgusting! Few times I was swallowed by a party goer, along large volumes of alcohol. I had a little party of my own in their stomach, hehe."

Suzan: "Sounds like you had some fun on the way, and it's not all misery."

Me: "Well yeah, it's like when a boxer is learning to take a hit and practice receiving punches. After being swallowed 20 scary times, you start to notice some funny stuff too."

Suzan: "Were you ever eaten by the same person more than once?"

Me: "Oh actually yes. I thought the chances for this are extremely low, but within 4 weeks or so, I was being eaten twice by the same woman. Surprisingly enough, both times were on different restaurants, and I was served to her in two different dishes. The first time was at Italian restaurant, she ate me with Spaghetti Bolognese. The second time I was part of the chocolate souffle she had for dessert. Is it weird that I kinda liked being eaten by her? I mean, she is beautiful after all…"

Suzan: "Wow, so you are telling me that in some cases you like being eaten?"

Me: "I wouldn't put it like that. You see, being inside someone's and all is a very intimate experience. So I guess that if I find that person very attractive, it somehow adds a nice side to this whole mess."

Suzan: "Very interesting to hear. Tell me, have you ever been eaten by something other than a human Norm?"

Me: "Unfortunately yes. One Norm girl fed me as a treat to her dog once. I swear this was one of the scariest moments if not THE scariest moment in my entire life. To begin with, I have a fear of dogs. Even before I was shrunk, I always felt intimidated near one. Additionally, I didn't know for sure that I am durable enough to survive the more aggressive digestive system of the dog. Being eaten by it isn't like anything I encountered before. The smells were out of the scale horrible, and getting out through the rear isn't a moment I like to go back to."

Suzan: "Do you have any food sensitivity or allergies? What happens if someone eats you with something like that?"

Me: "Well, other than being lightly lactose intolerant and thing the tastes and smells of some food items, I don’t have any allergy or something. One time I was sent to a diary products factory, to be packed as an add-on for a yogurt. When the girl who bought me upended my small box into the yogurt cup, I tried my best not to ingest it. Unfortunately for me, once I was being swirled by her tongue inside her mouth with a glob of yogurt, I couldn't hold ant longer. Later it did make my stomach feel unwell, but that was a minor problem considering the larger picture."

Suzan: "Have you ever been eaten by someone you know? Did someone ever recognize you?"

Me: "Let me answer the second question first. No. In fact, I found out that no matter who is the Norm who's eating me, every single one of them sees me as nothing but food. You are the first Norm ever to treat me differently."

At this point Suzan sneaks a smirk to herself.

Suzan: "Ahem, did anyone you know ever ate you? A family member perhaps? "

Me: "Actually, yes. And not too long ago. Not a family member, I haven't seen my family since I was shrunk, but one of my former teachers from high school got me once. She didn't recognize me though. She used to teach me math, back when I didn't like that lesson. I guess failing in that exam once came to bite me in the ass when she ate me in her bowl of salad hehe."

Suzan: "Well, I think that's enough material for my article. Do you have anything to add? Any conclusion or summery?"

Me: "Yeah well, you have to remember that for us Tinies we see ourselves as regular human beings. I know that's not how Norms see us, and the law supports that, but whenever you eat one of us, is much more than eating beef or chicken. It was really frustrating when one time I was eaten by an unknown person. I was put inside a sandwich, being pressed between a slice of tomato and a slice of cheese. I was in the middle of it and saw nothing of the outside world. All I could do was lay there as I felt someone taking bites out of the sandwich when eventually one of those bites contained my whole body. I was simply eaten by some Norm, never know who they were or what they looked like. It's a miracle that they took the bite around me and not through me. In another case, I was part of a popcorn bowl for two girls watching a movie. I managed to hold on to the side of the bowl long enough to enjoy most of the movie and got eaten right before the most interesting part. Disappointing."

Suzan: "So in about three weeks you will be able to go to the court and apply for restoration?"

Me: "That's correct. If I will survive until them, which I yearn for, with some luck I will be able to excuse myself out of the food industry cycle and reach the court."

Suzan: "We're broadcasting this interview as part of the big article next week, until then I'll keep you with me, so we can show you on the news panel on live TV."

Although she has just interviewed me like a normal person, I was not. Suzan put me inside a clear jar on a shelf in her kitchen, to be saved for the date of broadcasting her article. Her husband almost ate me by mistake once, but she stopped him in time. I was nothing but a thing to her, just an item to show to the audience.

------------------------------

The studio where they shoot the news panel from is huge. I see the familiar table in the middle, shined by strong lights. The famous reporters and news presenters were gathering in. I've never been on TV before, I'm excited like a little kid. The news report starts with the usual stuff. They talk about politics, economy, recent events, and a small article about some local dispute.

The news presenter, a mature woman with blue jacket is giving the stage to Suzan, to present her article about Tinies. I watch the article plays on a small screen on the side, wile the news crew are having a break to fix their makeup and stuff. The article is broken in the middle for a commercial break. Lacking anything else to do I watch them. The adverts of new foods and snacks containing Tinies, featuring a sexy woman tasting it, are always irritating to watch. Most of the times it's the regular digestible Tinies, who are being eaten only once.

After the filmed and edited article, containing most of my interview was shown, it was the time for debate the matter between the reporters around the table. they all make strong cases that Tinies are nothing but food. One of them go as far as calling them a menace and a threat on humanity, and that they should be disposed of on sight. To make sure the viewers don't get the wrong impression, they had the camera zoom on me, verifying that it is me from the filmed interview.

It was not strange for me, however I did not expect Suzan to shove me into her mouth right then and there on live TV. She swirled me around inside her mouth couple of times and opened it again, to show the camera that I am inside. Her lips shut close again, living me in the familiar darkness of a Norm's giant mouth. Her smelled like mint right now. She quickly swallowed me and showed to the camera her empty mouth as a proof. I should have seen it coming.

About an hour later, I'm still laying in her empty stomach. Something plops on my head. Judging by the smell it's pizza. More and more chewed pieces of pizza drenched in Suzan's saliva are splashing down on me inside her stomach. Occasionally a shower of what I think is a diet Coke showering me too. nothing so far is new to me, but it has been few weeks since the last time I was eaten. Next morning, she expelled me out of her ass and flushed down. Another trip to the water treatment facility. Lt's look at the bright side. It's only one more time of being eaten by someone, one last time and I can head back to the court.

I'm not sure what went wrong during the process this time, but I was sent to a fast food burger chain this time instead of a decant restaurant or a special delicacies section of a supermarket. Lightly fried tinies were something some people preferred over regular French fries. And here I am, sitting in a paper bowl with other lightly fried Tinies and French fries. On the tray next to me there is a huge burger wrapped in paper, and a huge plastic cup with some milkshake. The employee throws packets of ketchup and mayo on the tray nearby.

The giant round face of a fat young woman is looming above my tray. She has a short blonde hair and a pink t-shirt. Her cute lips are quite small in comparison to her chubby face. Ok, one last time. Survive her and you can go free I'm telling myself. I asses that her stomach filled with the mixture of all this won't be the best ride I ever had, but I survived worse. I try to think only positive thoughts, about my forthcoming freedom.

The young woman starts her meal with the milkshake and unwraps her burger. She takes few of the ketchup packs and spread it all over my area. She's grabbing a fry with a Tiny and brings it to her mouth. The chewing motions are not easily distinguished, and obscured by the chubby features of her face. She is nice looking, but still fat. She continues with big bites out of the huge burger.

Occasionally, she sneaks a small, cute burp out. I've already been in messy stomachs before, I can handle her too. She continues reaching for some more tinies smeared with ketchup. It appears that she doesn’t take long between bites, which is a good sign to me, it means she swallow them whole without chewing. My turn is about to come any moment now.

A long sip of her milkshake, followed by a big bite of the burger. Mere seconds after she took the bite, with still remnants of the not chewed enough mush in her mouth, she reached her fingers to grab me with a fry. The way to her mouth was quicker than I had anticipated. I came face first to a wet mush of the bite she has just taken and didn't finish chewing.

Obviously, she knows she needs more chewing, but this time I was in her mouth too. Everything starts swirling around. The strong chewing and mushing pressures are enforcing ketchup, saliva, and other chewed food into my mouth. Suddenly in all of that mess, I feel great pain in my legs. I try to somehow respond to that and realize that my legs became flattened. She just crushed my legs between her teeth.

I refuse to give up. I refuse to succumb to the bitter reality that I won't be able to get out of this situation. Common sense is no longer part of me right now. She pauses to swallow some of the chewed enough mush, but not all the contents of her mouth are properly chewed. She takes a sip of her milkshake to help. The cold substance hits me right in the face. I feel her tongue slithering beneath me, and then twisted sideways. I feel hard rigid surface beneath my arm. Crunch.

I can still make it out, I lie to myself. With a loud gulp, what's left of me is being swallowed down. When I splash into her reeking, filling stomach, I finally give up and except the bitter truth. I came so close to making it out. This was supposed to be the last time I'm being eaten. Freedom was never close, literally around the corner. Alas, I'm still a Tiny. And as a Tiny, I have no rights at all. I'm only food for the Norms, to eat me in whatever way they want. This young fat woman decided she feels like chewing. And now, I'm sitting badly injured in the depths of her stomach, destined to become nothing more than few calories and some fat on her body.

Trying to make a list and compare the giant Norms who ate me, she wasn't even at the best 30. I can't help but feel sorry for myself. It was better to have been shrunk and eaten for good one time, rather than suffering this for two long years, living on false hope for it to end someday. With my current injury condition, the protection against digestion isn't efficient. I'm being knocked down by more chunks of chewed food. This is my final resting place.

Hey, at least I got to see Mandalorian. It is a great series.

Tinies Limbs Salad (Soft+Hard Vore, FF/m) by TslarVore

This is a shrunken people vore and cruelty story. The story is about a shrunken person being eaten by his aunt and her friends. The story has an optional bonus part at the end, containing scat.

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, swallow whole, chew, digestion, food, cooking, humiliation, cruelty, aunt, scat (optional).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t like big family gatherings. Well, when it is some holiday's dinner and it happens in my house, it is fine. I like to cook, and I like having guests enjoying my cooking. However, when those family gatherings are taking place at someone else's home, and some very distant relative which I don’t like so much are coming too, I don't like it as much. They always have so much food that I don't use to, like some weird salads and stuff. Also, you have play nice and be polite towards some stupid family members. One of the aunts in my family is particularly annoying. Not only she makes big salads which makes me want to vomit just by looking at or smelling them, she also brings her idiotic anti-vaccine agenda to the table. With the shrinking pandemic and all, no one wants to see themselves or their loved ones catching the shrinking virus and ending as food, and those hypocrite, stupid anti-vccers are making me furious.

Anyway, that's enough about me and my family. Ironically, the one thing I feared the most from happened, and the reason for that will make even Murphy to laugh at my cruel ironic fate. You see, there's a vaccine to help you get safe from the shrinking virus. You can still, however, get shrunk by genetics or by purpose, but at least that's one major concern off your mind. The vaccine is considered 99.9% efficient and safe, there is ever so small chance of side effects. the lowest possible side effect, with nearly zero chances of occurring, is actually get shrunk.

Of course, that for someone like me Murphy's laws are sometimes proving themselves more accurate than Newton's laws. You probably figured it out by now, I fell into those nearly non existing chances of getting shrunk as a side effect of the anti shrinking vaccine. Yeah, I got shrunk. Yes, I got shrunk as a result of the "anti shrinking" vaccine. Yes, if I hadn't taken it like my stupid aunt always mumbled, I was still at normal size. Putting aside all the anxiety and the terror of what is expecting me as a Tiny, I couldn’t help but feel stupidly ashamed. Any rational human being will support my side in that argument. But once I got bitch-slapped by fate and irony, it was impossible to make my case.

My family members didn't want to get the penalty of not turning in a fresh shrunken person to the authorities (which will roll you into the food industry in most cases), so once I shrunk, they all said goodbye and deposited me in a Tiny drop point. Right before then, my aunt used her chance to taunt me and rub it in my nose.

"Ha! I told you those vaccines aren’t as safe as you claim! Who knows what the government is trying to inject us? I never trust them! if only you were listening to me, you wouldn't have found yourself in this situation. How does it feel to know that you were wrong, and because you were wrong you are now going to find yourself in someone's belly? Hehe! Also, I'll have you know that if by any chance I'll find you in the groceries store or on my plate at a restaurant, you're not getting any special treatment, no different than any other Tiny I've ever ate. I saw on the other day on the internet a recipe for Tinies limbs salad. It looks delicious! Who knows? Maybe you'll find yourself in one of those salads haha! Goodbye! Enjoy being deliciously wrong!"

Her insulting me really got me mad. Not that I could do anything other than except my poor fate. She was wrong about so many things, never wanted to except the simple truth, but she is the one who stayed in normal size, to continue her normal life and eating miserable shrunks like me. I'm on the other hand, used to hold the intellectual high ground, and fell for damn statistics. The thought of being eaten terrifies me. The thought of being eaten by one of my distant relatives (close family would never do that to me) terrifies me even more. But the though of being used as food by that idiot smug aunt, was both terrifying and humiliating. When the time comes, I hope it would be quick and not messy.

-------------------------------

I found myself on a supermarket's shelf. Instead of being wrapped in sealed plastic, because my "freshness" can stay while I'm exposed to open air, there's a new trend of packing us Tinies in recycled fabric strings (help lower the use of plastics eh?). I see shoppers walking in front of me all day long. Some take few Tinies to add to their cart, some look for specific type of Tinies, and some just walk past us. I don't know what I want more - to never be bought and maybe try to survive somehow, even when I know that employees are taking Tinies which have been on the shelf for too long, or just be bought by someone, a beautiful woman would be preferred, and get it over with? With my bad luck probably a teenage boy will buy me and eat me with flaming hot Cheetos to get cool with his gang.

A woman maybe in her forties came to select a bunch of Tinies from my shelf. She grabbed maybe ten of us, including yours truly. Her cart is full of groceries, and keeps filling. It looks like she's on her weekly supermarket run, with some extra stuff one would buy for a party or something like wine and snacks. I take a moment to look at her. She's has dark brown hair, dressed casually, she looks like that average mom person, not a hot one, but not bad at all. I guess that in few days I will enter her mouth. Maybe not, with the number of items filling her cart, there were certainly other people she was buying food for. Oh god, buying food for, I'm food, for her or someone else, this is depressing.

At her home she shoved the rest of the Tinies and me into some container, leaving us in darkness. I tried to converse with the rest of the Tinies, found about who they were before they were shrunk and how they even shrunk. Ironically, one of the shrunken women, a formerly young student was an anti-vaccer too, who was shrunk by catching the virus. She laughed when I told my story. We couldn't see clearly, but we figured that we are all about the same size, about 7-8 cm, and same body figure.

Light flooded the container I was in and temporarily blinded me. When my sight got back, I saw me and nine other Tinies laying on the kitchen counter near a cutting board. The lighting from the window suggested that it is afternoon time. The woman who bought us was in the process of making dinner, and we are going to be part of it. Smells of cooking filled the air. It smells good, I thought to myself, but then I remembered that this food is not for me to enjoy. Someone will eat me in few hours.

The woman placed a pealed cucumber on the cutting board. For me it looked huge, more than twice my size. She took a big knife and started to chop. The thought of me being there cut to pieces scared me senseless. The smell of fresh vegetables wrapped my nose. More vegetables like cherry tomatoes and lettuce followed. Then something I hadn't expected happened. She addressed us Tinies.

"Hello guys, welcome to my dinner party! I'm having this evening a few friends from work for dinner and girly night, and I'm gonna make few things with you guys. First, I'm going to use all of you for the Tinies Limbs Salad…"

Right when she said it, all of us were caught in paralyzing fear, some started to cry.

"Wait, let me explain. You've heard of chicken salad, right? So it's something similar but with your arms and legs instead of chicken. I'm only going to cut off your limbs for this, I have a different idea for the rest of your bodies. Some of you I'm going to put on a stick, like a toothpick, and stick it on a cube of cheese the rest will be drenched in chocolate syrup and laid on top of a cake I'm making for dessert."

That’s just fantastic, I sarcastically thought to myself. Not only that I have to endure the terrifying process of being eaten alive (because alive is the best way to eat Tinies), but also I'm gonna have my limbs cut off for some salad. If I hadn’t been a Norm before this, I would call this woman who's kitchen counter I'm on right now a sadistic crazy bitch. Alas, I am the freak one. I am the Tiny and she is the Norm. That's just how it works, I'm nothing but food for her. And, if I need to undergo some painful moments in order to taste good for her and her friends, so be it.

With that, one by one she placed the Tinies on her board and used her big kitchen knife to chop off their arms and legs. Their screams were audible only for the rest of the Tinies. My turn came and I scared like hell. She had a little smile on her face, she enjoyed doing this for us. With a quick sharp motion, she cut off my limbs at their joints. Surprisingly, it did hurt a lot, but they must have injected me with something because I continued to be alive and in full consciousness. When she done, she cleared the pile on the board into the big bowl of salad. She added some dressings and mixed it well.

I wonder what will happen now. Will I be impaled on a wooden stick with a cube of cheese, to be eaten during dinner? Or will I be dunked in a chocolate syrup and laid on a cake, to be eaten with dessert? I don't know what I prefer. Both options are sending me into a woman's mouth to be swallowed down into her stomach. The first will probably be faster, but with more pain. The second one will be gentler but will only drag my agony longer. What happens if none of them eat me? Will I end in the trash can like any other wasted food? Or maybe I will be kept in the fridge for tomorrow as leftover food? What will it be like to actually get eaten?

All of those questions bothered me. You know when someone speaks to you with their face so close you can smell their unpleasant breath? Or when someone is using the microwave to heat or cook some food with strong pungent smell? Or when someone chews loud with their mouth open? So I hate all of this things, it really bothers me. But now, I'm going to be drowned in all of this. All of these annoying, disgusting things like other people's food, breath, saliva and all. It's like sitting at the back of the train, watching the engine falling off the truck, knowing that it will happen to you in any moment without a way to stop it.

I sat on the kitchen counter motionless, watching the lady who bought me preparing the rest of the meal. She took several Tinies and positioned their butt holes right above the pointy edge of a small wooden toothpick. She slowly let it slide into their small bodies halfway through. The other end was stuck on a big cube of cheese, so it could stand upright by its own on the serving dish. I was not part of this miserable group.

As expected, me and the rest who were left were then thrown into a small bowl with warm melted chocolate. Following that I was being laid on my back on a soft white surface that is probably the top of a cake. I could see some strawberries cut in half too. I guess I'm a cake's sweet decoration now. The cake with me is being put inside the fridge to cool off for a bit before the guests will arrive and it's time for dessert.

-----------------------

The next part happens without my presence, I'm on the cake in the fridge.

The doorbell rings, Tina went to the door and welcomed her guests. There were five women in total, including Tina, the host. Each one of the women brought her own prepared dish to contribute for the dinner table. There was lasagna, some beef patties, and other stuff. the group of women chatted and laughed about general stuff and people from work, and sat down to start their dinner.

Nice comments on the food that they prepared were thrown to the woman who prepared each dish. It seems that all of them were excited to try that Tinies limbs salad. The Tinies who were impaled on a stick, were in the middle of the table, able to gaze at the smiling faces of the women who were about to devour them. Five Tinies were put on a stick, so there was one for every woman, or more for some of them in case one would pass the opportunity.

The women stuffed their faces with the delicious food. Occasionally one of them reached for the Tiny on a stick. One of the Tinies was a young adult girl. She had a good view on three of the women sitting in front of her, enjoying the salad which contained parts of her. A blonde woman reached for her stick. First, she got off the cube of cheese with her teeth, giving the girl a good close peak for what she's about to experience in any second. The woman chewed the cheese properly before swallowing. The Tiny girl were chewed as well.

Soon, only one tiny left, a teenage boy. One of the women, a redhead with full lips asked the woman next to her if she is planning on eating the last Tiny, because she's the only one who hadn't got one.

"No thank you, you can have it, I ate too much Tinies earlier for lunch, I just love the fatty ones they sell at McDonalds."

The redhead then took the chance to enjoy another piece of cheese with the Tiny's torso and head. She swallowed him whole in a mush of chewed up cheese and saliva.

Dinner was over and the women had a great meal. It was time to retire to the living room for some drinks and the dessert. Before Tina went to pull out the cake from the fridge, the blonde woman, Samantha, pulled out a box.

"If it's ok by you, Tina, and if you girls are up for it, I have some Tiny runners here to play 'Stompings' with them."

"Yeah that would be great, I love crushing these little shits with my shoes!" replied one of the women.

The rest of the women showed similar enthusiasm for a little game of stomping and crushing some tinies, and Tina the hostess approved.

The Tinies were blinded by light and flooded with confusion, some came to their senses and try to make a run. Within half a minute, all of them were turned into a red mush sticking to the bottom of a woman's shoe or smeared on the floor. Only one managed to stay just barely alive. Without exceptions, all what's left of the poor crushed Tinies was wiped with a tissue and thrown in the trash.

The woman who brought the Tinies for the crush game, Samantha, crushed most of them so she won the game. To honor that, the women agreed that she can get the first slice of the cake. It was time for dessert.

------------------------------

I don’t know how much time I sat waiting in the fridge, but the door was finally opened and Tina's hand came to grab the cake. I couldn’t move and my gaze was stuck upwards. I could see Tina's face from below, and the ceiling. The cake was placed on the coffee table at the lining room. I could see at the edges of my view the group of women, but not their faces clearly. The talked and laughed and said how delicious the cake looks.

One of the voices I heard was strangely familiar, but I couldn't point my finger on who exactly was it. Hehe, not that I had a finger anymore, my finger is now a chewed mush of digesting food in the stomach of one of them. A knife came into view to cut the cake into five slices. On each slice there was a Tiny, and some strawberries. I saw huge feminine hands coming one by one, each taking a slice. An oddly familiar manicured hand grabbed my slice, but I could see the face of the woman who got me only from below.

Samantha, who got to be the first who tastes the cake confirmed that it is delicious and thanked Tina. Another woman said that the chocolate covered Tiny is a very welcomed addition. The women then went back to what they have discussed before carving the cake. That awfully familiar voice, who belonged to that awfully familiar woman who grabbed my slice, talked.

"… yeah, I told you these vaccines are terrible, my own nephew got the shot and he got shrunk as a side effect! Can you imagine that? He wanted to be safe from that fake shrinking virus and got shrunk by himself from the shot. Whenever he is, I wish I was there to eat him, he deserves to be eaten by someone who will enjoy his taste!"

Then it hit me. Irony just stomped all over me and crushed me to pieces. I'm going to be eaten by no other than my stupid anti-vaccer aunt. She doesn’t have a chance to recognize me, covered in that chocolate. She will enjoy my taste, and enjoy the knowledge that she won the argument, but only I will be the one who gets fully humiliated.

I saw her big red lips opening, as she brought the cake to her open mouth. I only caught glimpse of her warm breath. I was in the center of the piece, so she has a couple of bites before she will get to me. I heard her moaning in delight. Oh please, I don’t want to be eaten by her! I don’t want to be eaten at all, by anyone, but being eaten by her as nothing more than a sweat treat is depressingly humiliating.

In the last bite she took, I felt her upper lip softly touching the lower side of my body. The next bite she took had to be bigger, at least big enough to engulf me whole. Sucking the chocolate off me and swallow me whole would go wonderful with the cake, chewing me at this situation, not so much.

I saw her upper lip ant teeth passing my eyes from below, then total darkness. I was being pressed tight against the ridged roof of her mouth. the smell inside wasn't good at all. Sure, there was the sweet smell of chocolate, but so were the pungent residue of vegetables and whatever else she ate smells. Right away, she started mushing the cake with her tongue, letting it melt in her mouth. Quickly enough I was coated by a mush of chewed cake, chocolate, strawberries, and rancid saliva.

I heard few gulps as she swallowed some of the cake to make room in her mouth, room to suck on and fully enjoy my taste. Feeling her soft wet tongue rubbing all over me, sloshing me around was disgusting, humiliating, and terrifying. I used to be scared of heights, and the though of being swallowed, dropping down her gullet scared the hell out of me. her tongue placed me face first, right at the bake of her mouth, she was about to swallow me. It felt like that scary part in a roller coaster, where you are in the highest point right before the fast long slide down.

GULP.

I'm sliding down her esophagus, all the way to her stomach where I land with a splash, face first into a pool of stomach acids and chewed food. The smell here is the worst I've ever encountered in my life. Strong smells of rotting food, salad, tomatoes, something pungent, something spicy, chocolate, wine, vomit, and whatever she had to eat or drink in the last hour.

Without any limbs, I just slowly started to sink down into the disgusting mush. This was like a big "screw you" in the face from my aunt. More chewed globs of cake landed on top of me. this is it. This is the final place I'll ever be alive in, inside my aunt's stinky stomach. The stomach acids soon start to tingle my skin. Something dropped right on top of my head, sending me down to be buried under the vile mush of digesting food. The disgusting mush forcing itself to enter every hole in my body, and unwillingly I ingest some. This is how I end.

--------------------------

*** Warning: the story basically ended, and now a bonus part of SCAT will come. If you're not into this, please stop reading and regard the story as ended.

I thought I was dead. But then again, if I'm able to think, it means that I somehow alive, no? let's see what I do know in the meantime. I got all of my libs chopped off and eaten by who knows which woman. What's left of me, was swallowed whole by my distant aunt. I remember being drowned in her stomach, completely submerged in the disgusting mush of whatever she had for dinner. Then I black out.

Now, I'm sort of alive and awake again. I feel squeezing pressure all around me. the texture feels soft, fleshy, and wet. I can't see a damn thing. The smell of what ever is around me is awful, like a really strong rancid fart. I do the math in my head and come to the conclusion that I somehow survived digestion and that I'm somewhere in my aunt's intestines, covered in fecal matter.

I was demoted from being a Norm person, to being a Tiny. Then from being a Tiny, to being a living food item. From then I became an ingredient for a salad, plus a decoration for a cake. Through being eaten and swallowed, to digesting in the stomach, I now became literally shit.

I was being eaten, and just like any other food that gets eaten by my aunt, her body used it's digestive system to take what ever she needs from me, and now she's going to extract me, to dump me, to crap me out. As the time pass and I realized where I am, I noticed the body movements around me. I also noticed the foul taste in my mouth. my cruel fate doesn’t get any more humiliating than this.

I've heard about this before. It's pretty rare, but some tinies (not industrially modified ones) are some times surviving digestion and come out of the other end alive. That's why some people recommend chewing them, or at least chew parts of them before swallowing. I was one of the "lucky" Tinies that get to enjoy this horrifying experience.

I feel strong pressure and sliding movements. This is it, she's probably at the toilet, about to extract me out with the rest of the excrement. I see light, and a pool of yellowish-brown water. I drop down and splash in. That's it, I'm officially an excrement. I am my aunt's feces. A living, conscious poop. Interacting with fresh air and water, the smells and tastes I feel grow ten times worse.

I get a small glimpse up, my aunt is wiping. She drops the soiled toilet paper on the top of the pile of shit, including me. I hear her pushing the button and the flushing begins. Strong torrents of water are falling like big waterfalls into the toilet bowl. Once again, I'm getting drowned in the mess. This time it is fully digested food, mixed with pee, rather than freshly chewed food. I'm being sent down the plumbing, to live the rest of my short life as a living excrement, floating in the sewers among other chunks of feces.

Tinies Caviar (Hard+Soft Vore, Scat, FM/fm) by TslarVore
This is a shrunken people cruelty story. 

Contains: Hard vore, chew, swallowed whole, vore, scat, watersports, torture, humiliation, MF/mf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma wiped the tears from her face. It was too much for her. All that she ever wanted was to be with Michael. She loved him with all of her heart, and she knew that these feelings were mutual. Ok, so he was married to that bitch Hilary, but it was clear as the blue sky for everyone who knew them that it won't last long. Everybody knew that Hilary only married him for his money, and that being a shy guy with low self esteem, he would jump on the opportunity that a woman actually shows him some affections, even if not real.

Michael was a successful software engineer. A 1.72 meters tall with slim body, and shaved head. He was 25 years old when graduating, that was 3 years ago. Hilary hunted him just as he graduated University. She was on the look for an easy target, a shy engineer guy that she can snatch, make him fall for her, and enjoy his great salary. Hilary was almost 27 at this time, she stretched her law studies so that she can find a husband. Her height was 1.75, a brown hair that she made in an elegant topknot, tanned skin tone and a nice figure body with C cup breasts. She was good looking with conquering eyes. They married two years ago, along draconic contracts in case of divorce.

Emma on the other hand, was a software developer on the same company as Michael. That's where they first met. She was two years younger than him, and shorter at 1.63 meters tall. She had a long wavy black hair that stranded up to just below her shoulders, sometimes she wears it in a low ponytail. She has a pale skin tone, a bit curvy body and B sized breasts. Emma was a shy girl as Michael, and secretly developed a crush on him.

That was back then, but now all of it got messed up. Michael was now attracted to Emma. They had a real love between them, but he was bound tight by Hilary. It took him a while to realize that she isn't to woman he wants to build family with, not that she herself want to build any family soon. One thing led to another and Michael was cheating on Hilary with Emma. It was all good at the beginning, as Hilary wouldn't actually care from her husband's life, only from his sweet salary.

One day it all blew up in their face.
"Oh no.. what are we gonna do if Hilary will find out? She will kill us. That bitch made me sign some very long contracts when we married." Michael said. Emma could clearly see that he's starting to freak out.

"What do you mean 'oh no'?? it's not like you have a baby that is going to grow inside your body!" Emma replied.

"Sorry baby, I meant that I'm happy for you. I want to spend my life with you! I want to grow that baby together with you! I don't wanna live with that bitch, I love you!"

"So, why is it so hard to tell her that and ask for divorce? It's not like that she really loves you, everybody knows that!"

"You're right my love, I'll go see what I can do."

Emma wanted to live in her naive world, where everything will be fine, Michael will peacefully get a divorce and she will marry him. Few days later Michael went to confront Hilary.

"WHAT??? YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME!?? HOW DARE YOU??"

"Listent.. I.. amm.."

"SHUT UP!! YOU BROKE MY HEART! I LOVED YOU! I THOUGHT WE ARE A FAMILY, AND NOW YOU RUINED IT!! AND NOT ONLY YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT WEIRDO GIRL, YOU HAD TO MAKE HER PREGNANT!"

Hilary burst into a fake cry, forcing tears out of her eyes.

"You know what? Fine! If you want so much to be with that creature than be with a queen like me, I will give you that divorce you want so much! And I swear, I'll make you pay for breaking my heart!"

Michael didn't know how to react, he never dared stand up against her so far.

Two month later, and all the three of them were in court. Emma hired her best lawyer friends, while Michael and Emma only got a medium one, a mistake they won't be able to recover from.

Six months later, and we jump into Emma's new life. It looked like that bitch Hilary schemed it all along. Not only she won all of Michael's money and possessions, she also got Michael and 7 months pregnant Emma shrunk down to about 8 cm each, and now they both were legally belong to her.

Back at Hilary's house, she put the naked couple in a small terrarium, were they were to live.
"Well well well. Looks like you messed with the wrong bitch you little twerps! Now you belong to me! But don't worry, I'll take a good care of you! I'll feed you and look after you, I'll even let you have that little baby! Welcome to your new life as my little pets!"

That was kinda reassuring, and well better than Emma expected. People were being shrunk for a lot of reasons, some were just unlucky to catch the virus, some were a victim of some crime, some were criminal themselves being shrunk by the court, and some like Emma and Michael were unfortunate to have a private legal action taken against them.

The shrunken people usually suffered a nasty fate. Most were being used as a food in some sort. But some Shrinkies found their end under someone's shoe or being tortured to death for fun. Only very few were kept alive for long periods. So hearing those words from Hilary sure took her by surprise. She expected to have her crushed remains being swept from Hilary's shoes and floor by a toilet paper and being thrown in the trash.

The next couple months were going way better than Emma anticipated. Well, at least as good as it can be when you're shrunk down to 8 cm tall, and being at the mercy of a Norm bitch. Hilary noticed to keep them well fed. Every time she had a meal at home, she made sure to slip in few crumbs for them to eat. Sometimes if the food was hard she chewed and spat down a soften mush for them.

"I know you don't like salad Michael, but now you are my property and I decide what you eat and to keep you healthy."

Emma and Michael never disobeyed Hilary, she literally had the power to end their lives in any second. However humiliating and disgusting was whatever Hilary was asking from them to do, the complied. Two months went like that when Hilary actually took a very good care of them.

Today was the day that Emma was about to give berth. Michael and her were super excited and nervous as it was their first baby ever. Hilary looked suspiciously happy that day, she left that afternoon looking like going out for a date. Emma was just about to deliver the baby when she got back home with a man.

"Hey my little pets! How is little Emma doing? I want you to hold on with that baby for few more seconds, so we can get ready. Meanwhile, I want you to meet Matt. He is my boyfriend. Oh, and just so you know Michael, we were having sex for 3 years now. So yeah, I was cheating on you this whole time. I don't believe you actually bought this whole 'you broke my heart' show, but I needed it for court. By the way, he's much more successful than you, and well better equipped hehehe.. I only dragged our marriage so I can extort more money from you, and it worked perfectly! I waited for this moment to reveal him, and from now on you two are our play-torture things. Welcome to your new hellish life!"

Hilary had a big devilish smile behind the terrarium glass wall. Emma could see her huge salivating mouth, as she preyed on their terror. Matt had a similar smirk too.

"Now now my little worms, you're probably well aware of what happens to shrunken people out there. Hell, you probably even had you fair share of them as snacks back when you were Norms. I deliberately avoided eating Tinies here at home in front of you until now, so you won't be scared. Anyway, I have recently learned about a secret delicacy. Something very rare and expansive yet have a special taste like nothing else. You can think of this as a Tinies caviar."

Emma started to freak out, she wasn't sure what it means. Michael was too much in shock to have any sensible response. Hilary continued to talk to them.

"Now this is what's going to happen. I'm going to take you out of there, and matt is going to help me gently hold Emma as the baby comes out. Michael you'll be right behind her, supporting her. After the baby is coming out, we're continuing to play with you."

With that, giant hands came in the terrarium and pulled out the tiny couple. Emma's baby was now very close to coming out, and Emma was in pain. Hilary and Matt's hands held the couple so that Emma's crotch was open wide. He limbs were tightly held, and Michael was held tight to her back.

"Come on girl! You can do it! Squirt that yummy baby morsel out of you for me! PUSH!"
Emma went through a few agonizing and painful minutes, as she tried hard to push the baby out of her. She just felt its little head coming out. Then the most terrifying view appeared in front of their eyes. Hilary huge mouth opened and her tongue reached out for right under Emma's vagina.

"Wha.. What are you doing?" asked Emma, gasping and sweating like a pig.

"Wait, please no.." cried Michael.

"PUSHHH!!" Matt ordered as Hilary exhaled a warm gust of mouth breath, laughing at them.
Emma could feel the pressure on her vagina disappearing and the small cries of a baby could be heard. She got up to have a better view of the baby. She saw it laying on Hilary's tongue. Hilary let out a warm gust of mouth wind, as she retracted her tongue back into her open mouth.

"NOOOOOOO PLEEEEEAS MY BABY!!!" Emma cried, but Hilary just closed her mouth. She gave a few good swirls with her tongue, savoring the unique taste of a tiny baby being delivered straight into her mouth.

"MMMMmmm this is amazing!" Hilary said and swallowed with a gulp. "So, you think it was a girl or a boy? It was the most delicious thing I've ever had! You know, babies are very resilient to liquids around them, who knows, maybe they will be alive tomorrow when I shit them out. You can name it then hehehe!  Do you think they enjoy the burger I had two hours ago? I can drink some milk for them if want me to hahaha!"

Hilary burst into an evil laughter. Emma was devastated, her precious little baby, her first child ever was just devoured by that bitch right in front of her eyes. She wanted this nightmare to be over immediately. Michael continued to stay in shock, not able to actually grasp the situation.

"Hey Matt, you want a taste too? This Tinies-Caviar is undoubtedly the most delicious delicates I've ever had!"

They shared a passionate kiss, followed by Matt bringing Emma close to his face. He was that average "My dad is the CEO and I'm his vice" white guy with nourished black hair and a smug look on his face.

"I bet those little pregnant boobs are full of sweet milk, let's have a taste!" Matt said and his lips parted as he brought Emma closer.

"Noooo! Don't you even think abo- " Emma started to scream but was cut off by Matt's tongue rubbing all over her front. Now instead of being covered with her own sweat, Emma was coated by his warm sticky saliva, smelling his unpleasant mouth breath. He wrapped his lips tight around her breasts and gave a suck. Emma, still in pain and disgust felt her boobs lactating.

"MMmm, not bad!" Matt commented. He then gave her another few good licks from toes to her head, giving a gentle wet suck to her face. Emma had no choice but taking a few inhales out of his used breath and swallowed some of his saliva on the way. When Matt finished, he carelessly dropped Emma down back in her terrarium. Hilary did the same with Michael, and they both disappeared out of view in the direction of her bedroom. Emma and Michael sat in there, hugging and comforting each other. Each other is all they have right now.

An hour later and the Norm couple came back, faces looming above the terrarium. Hilary had an odd smile, like she wants to laugh and puke at the same time. Matt did the talking.

"Hey little guys! We just had another wonderful time. Seriously Mike, how could you ever give up on her amazing blowjobs? Anyway, we were wondering if you can hurry and make another caviar-baby for us. Go on, you now how this works.. Oh come on, you don't have any juice left in your tiny balls? Here, let us help you with that."

With that, Hilary's lips pursed and a slimy white glob started pouring out. She positioned her lips right above the Tinies heads. In two seconds, Emma and Michael were covered by the disgusting mixture of Matt's cum and Hilary's spit. Hilary gave a few more spits to make sure none is left in her mouth. Matt joined by coughing his throat and spitting a wad of green phlegm right beside them. Both of the Norms laughed hysterically.

"Didn't I say your tiny miserable lives are gonna be pure hell? HA! I love torturing Tinies! I believe that little shits like you deserve the most horrible death. Eating you is just an easy and economical way to achieve that. Now listen to me carefully.
I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You.
And there's nothing you can do about it. I'm going to give you the most excruciating, painful, humiliating death I can think of. I promise you that you will beg me a quick death. And I'm gonna enjoy it! I hope you feel absolutely terrified now. I want each of you to imagine the most horrible way to die you can think of. And then think about that it will be even worse.
Unless.
Unless you will continue to be my little obedient slaves. Do everything I say, exactly how I say, and when I say it. Even the tiniest fuck up, and the deal is off. In that way, you are still going to die. You are still going to die in a bad painful way, but it will be much less excruciating and humiliating than before. I'll compile a list of ways to go, and will let you choose your favorite way. And by the way, I will not tell you when it's time for you to die, it will just happen when I see fit, without any warning.
You can start by lapping all that gooey cum and spit."

Hilary's words struck the tiny couple like a sledgehammer. They now knew how cruel this bitch can be, and a quick death of their choosing seemed like a ray of hope right now. They were used to Hilary's spit, usually it wasn't that bad but now with Matt's cum and phlegm it almost made them vomit.

Next the Norms brought each their pair of shoes and placed them sideways on the table. "lick the bottoms spotless!" commanded Hilary. The shoes were cover in dirt and grim. Matt shoes had sticky something that looked like the remains of some crushed bug, disgusting.

Morning came. Emma and Michael were grabbed from their sleep by Hilary's hands. 

"Morning littles, time to pick a name for your baby. Or my dinner from yesterday. Or my morning shit. Whatever.." Hilary walked to the bathroom and held the tinies right above the soiled toilet. Few brown logs of shit drenched in yellow piss with a wet wad of toilet paper were laying down.

"Don't you think he looks so cute! And he smells divine! By the way, I'm pretty sure it a 'he'. Go on, name it before I flush and send him down the sewers."

Emma's face covered in tears. She wanted to name it "Hilary" or "Matt" just to piss her off, but she was smarter than that. "Hmm, Jhon." Emma answered.

"Say goodbye to him!" Hilary laughed and flushed the toilet.

Matt had an idea of how the Tinies can spend the day while they are at work, without trying to commit a merciful suicide. After he took his turn at the toilet he didn't flush, and they took the Tinies and taped them to the bottom side of the toilet's lid. Then the lid was closed and the Tinies were left there hovering above his foul logs of shit.

"Have a shitty day! I hope it will help you grow an appetite!" Hilary said to them and they were left in the darkness with the retching smell. Later that evening it was again cleaning shoes duty for them.

A whole week went like that, with humiliating disgusting tasks like shoe cleaning, literal shit eating, cum drinking, and general physical torture as sort of stress relief toy. During this time, Hilary and Matt agreed that if they eat any shrunken people as most Norms do nowadays, they won't do it at home so to give their pet Littles a false sense of hope. The week was over and Hilary started to get bord with them. it was time to put them out of their misery.

Hilary went to set a table for that purpose. She set on it one of Matt's shoes, one of her own heels, a cup of coffee with only powder but no hot water yet, a piece of toilet paper, and a plate with uneaten dinner leftovers. Hilary started to explain.

"Ok little shits, you did a fantastic job so far, but honestly I just got bord of you. Time to die. As promised, I'll let each of you choose your own way of dying out of the following options:
First option is to be slowly crushed under Matt's or my own shoes. Which ever you choose will slowly step on you and crush you to death. If you want that, just lay in front of the shoe you want to be crushed by.

Second option is being boiled alive and made into my next morning coffee. If one of you choose this it will be my coffee, and if both of you choose it one of you will be inside Matt's. You'll be sitting inside the cup with the coffee powder as I pour steaming hot water over you. Your job is to wriggle as much as you can to stir the coffee before I add milk and then stir it more. I expect you do be badly injured yet still alive as I drink the coffee. BUT, you won't know whether I'm going to drink you down along the coffee and breakfast, or throw you to the garbage with the leftover coffee ground if I decide to drink it without milk or just don't feel like eating you at the moment. You either going into my belly or thrown into the trash. Either way you'll die shortly after from the boiling water injury. If you want that just climb into the cup.

A third option is to be drowned alive by our next shit and being flushed down the toilet. You'll be put down the toilet and get pooped on, and then flushed down. If you want that just lay on the toilet paper. If only one of you choose this, the first one of us to need to take a dump will take you.

A fourth option is being treated like garbage leftover food. You'll be thrown into the kitchen garbage, to be buried alive under amounts of smelly rotting food scraps. To make sure you can't escape, I will cut off your hands and feet and then just scarp you off my plate into to the trash can. Whatever happens you next is not my concern, as with any other garbage, but my best guess it will be like being buried alive but wrapped in my garbage instead of in a clean casket in the ground. If you want that just lay on the dirty plate.

Your final option is to simply be eaten. Matt and I will place our heads near the edge of the table, with our mouth open. All you have to do is walk inside the mouth of whichever you want to be eaten by, and let us eat you. You won't know whether I'm gonna chew or swallow you whole, depends what we feel like in the moment. Keep in mind that at your current size (8 cm) swallowing whole isn't as easy as in 1 cm Tinies, but still manageable.

Time to decide, enjoy your horrible dying, I know I will hehe!"

For Emma and Michael, it was obvious. They preferred that if it must come to that, to end their life together, comforting each other. They thought about it in the last few days. A quick death is better than pointless life of torture. Out of all the options Hilary gave them, there was one which was obviously quickest and least painful, being crushed together under her heel. Honestly, they didn't think that Hillary can actually be delicate enough to step on them slowly, sure enough she'll put too much pressure and crush them instantly. Way better than being scald to death by boiling water and coffee. Michael didn't want anything related to that douchebag Matt. He hated Hilary, but still had a very small warm spot for her.

For him, any prolonged, excruciating, humiliating death by Matt, was the worst way to go. As far as he knows, maybe that fucker was the mind behind all this. Emma hated them both, but hated Hilary even more for destroying her life like that. She never got over the trauma of Hilary devouring her baby straight out of her vagina. For her, Hilary's big scary mouth is the source of her nightmares. They both looked at each other eyes, nodded, and went to lay in front of Hilary's heel.

"So, your greatest aspiration is to be flattened under my shoe as I step on you? I guess I built my life literally stepping down on yours. Seems fit. To be honest, it sounds like the least horrible way to go. Matter of fact, shrunken people getting stepped on by mistake every day. Not the appropriate death I want you to have."

She leaned in closer to them and lowered her tone. Her warm breath washed over them. "I want you to suffer. I promised you hellish, miserable life, and I want your death to be the same."

"Michael, Matt is the one who helped me the most to extort everything from you. You can say he orchestrated the whole thing. He is the one who made me stole everything from you, and it's only fair that he is the one who'll get you too. I'm gonna let him eat you. He actually excites about the idea. Maye he’ll give me a bite of you for a taste hehe!

Little worm Emma, I must be your most hated person in the world, your arch nemesis. I stole everything from you. Your love, your baby, your life, everything. I'm gonna enjoy disposing you personally."

Emma and Michael were horrified. They didn't expect Hilary to go full evil on them, not after the last week and all of their effort.

First to be grabbed was Michael. "let's slightly cook him, but not enough to kill him. That way he'll be easier to eat." Said Hilary. "I'll put him in the microwave for few seconds, usually does the trick." Replied Matt. With that, Michael's tiny body was roughly grabbed by Matt's hands and put on a small plate. Michael couldn't believe it. Up to not so long ago, his life were perfect. He found a true love and had a bright career ahead of him. And now, he was being painfully warmed by the microwave, about to go inside the mouth of the fucker who stole his entire world. BEEP BEEP BEEP. The spinning inside stopped, it's time to get eaten.

Matt's hand pulled the plate out of the micro. Hilary's head came close. "MMmm, smells good!" she sniffed. "Honey, can I have one of his arms or legs, I just want have a taste of him. The rest is yours to enjoy!"

"Sure babe, I'll start by biting off and chewing his legs. You can have an arm or both if you want. And I'll swallow whole the rest of him so he can feel himself being slowly melting and digested alive in my stomach. I bet he's really excited that he's about to be my food. It's a great honor for him to be digested and blend into my body. Some of him will be turned into to my jizz, but most into my poop."

They both couldn’t hold themselves from laughing at him. Matt brought Michael's face close to his open mouth. He let a small burp at him. "What? Don't like the smell? Too bad. Because you're going right into where that came from." Then Matt put his tiny legs inside his mouth, his teeth right below the crotch. Michael felt his legs laying on the wet tongue. The microwave burned his skin a little, so it wasn't very pleasant. With a forceful CRANCK, Matt bite down.

"MMMmmm MMmm, delicious!" he said with mouth full. Hilary's smile suggested that she was in heaven. "Let me have his arm!" she took him out of Matt's hands. She held him in front of her gigantic mouth.

"She's a maneater ni na na na ni na na.. HAHA!" she sang and laughed. Without any warning. She put her teeth around the base of his right arm and bite down and started to chew. "MMMmmm.. very good! If I had known you'll be so delicious, I might have eating you myself! Enjoy him honey!" Hilary said while chewing and savoring the taste of his tiny arm.
Matt continued with his other arm, enjoying the taste and Michael's horror as well. Before long, only his head, torso and waists left. Matt was about to pop what's left of still alive Michael, when Hilary cried "WAIT!". With his mouth wide open, and Michael right in front of it, he paused. "What??".

"I've just remembered, he told me once, back when I pretended to be with him, that he really hates ketchup."

"What's not to like about it? Even so, why does it matter?"

"Well honey, I thought that considering these are the last moments of his life, it would do no harm if we can make them a little bit more shit to him hehe. Let's have a little squirt of ketchup right on his face, just so you can enjoy his taste and make him suffer a little bit more!"

"Umm ok, go get it."

Michel was agonizing. The microwave heat made him feel like burning alive, but not enough to end him. All of his limbs were severed, gone into the evil Norm's stomachs. And now, not only what's left of him is about to be swallowed whole, to suffer live digestion firsthand, that bitch Hilary had another way to extra torment him.

Michael saw the red plastic bottle hovering above his face. "OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" Hilary boomed. He shut it close tightly. Hilary wasn't happy. She used her fingernails to squeeze on his miniscule balls. When he went to scream in pain she gave the bottle a squeeze and squirted a glob of ketchup all over his face, mouth, and chest. It didn't matter how much he tried to spit out, the amount was huge to him.

"Bye Michael! Enjoy your shitty death!" were the last words he ever heard.

Michel got blinded. He couldn't see, only feel his back side coming to rest on something warm, wet, sticky, and soft. All he could taste and smell was the ketchup. Matt closed his mouth on him and started sloshing him around. Michael was drowned in a whirlpool of saliva and ketchup. Matt stopped for a second only to suck and swallow the ketchup smear. The loud GULP frightened Michael.

This entire experience was pure hell for him. The sensation of the slippery tongue rubbing all over him, especially down there, is very sensual in nature. He could have fell aroused if not for the fact it was a man's mouth, a man that he hates, and who was about to kill him in a nasty way. GULP. He was swallowed.

Michael slide down the esophagus and plopped into the stomach. First to hit him was the awful, vomit like, strong smell. It was clear that there were remains of whatever Matt ate before they came home. There was also that ketchup touch. The stomach acids almost immediately jumped to work. The places where his limbs were cut off burned the most, but wherever he had his skin left, there was only a tingling sensation.

Meanwhile, Emma was put back to the terrarium. She had to witness it all, she felt her heart breaking to pieces once more. When Matt was done, Hilary used a thin string to bind Emma's legs and arms together. She then tied the string from the ceiling in her bedroom, just about 1 meter above her own bed, with Emma facing down. Hilary and Matt were getting naked on the bed below her.

Matt started to go down on Hilary, as she faced the terrorized Tiny. "Lis.. listen here you lit.. little shit. I told you I've stolen everything from you, and that I'm go-.. gonna enjoy disp-.. oh yeah! Yeahhh.. keep going! ..disposing you. So, you have the entire night to watch us having sex, while you can soak in the thought about how horrible your death is gonna be tom-.. tomorrow morning." Hilary taunted Emma while getting her pussy eaten by Matt. Every now and then she paused her speech to gasp, moan, or bite her lips in blissful pleasure.

"Remember that boiling coffee way I suggested? I bet you imagine it to be one of the worst ways. But why only imagine? You are so lucky! You get to experience personally just exactly how it feels to literally BE my morning coffee. Isn't that great? You have now the entire night just to admire my beautiful body, because tomorrow morning, you will make a great service to it! You get to serve me once more as my coffee stirrer, and then you will be joined into it! You get to become part of your owner's body!"

Hilary came with a loud moan. They were having a go on each other for at least the next couple hours. All under the eyes of Emma. Every once in a while, one of them bumped into her while getting up. Occasionally, one of them gave her a wet lick. When they were done and it was time to sleep, Hilary gave her a wet "goodnight kiss".

"Goodnight little shit! Have a good look inside my mouth, because in about 8 hours, your gonna go throw it and never back out! I can't believe you actually licked my shoes, ate my shit and all that. What a loser haha!"

Emma was left hanging there for the rest of the night. She couldn't sleep even if she wanted to. She could only drench in those horrible thoughts of how her end is coming in few hours. By that point, Michael was long a mush of digesting food, sliding through Matt's intestines.
Morning came. Emma was literally out of tears to cry. "Morning twerp! Ready to die? How's my morning breath today?" Hilary exhaled the warm stinky breath on her face. Half an hour later, and Hilary came to cut her down and take her to the kitchen. Unceremoniously, Hilary dropped Emma's tiny body into a cup. She poured a spoonful of coffee powder on her head. She took few seconds to stare at her from above, admiring the sheer terror and defeat on her face.

"Get ready, the hot water is coming. I expect you to wriggle around and stir the coffee for me. Few seconds later I'll pour some milk, keep stirring then too."

Emma saw the edge of a kettle coming into view above her. She lowered her face and waited for the worse. The boiling water were exactly what she expected. The heat was immense, and the pain was too much to bear. The shrinking process had some strange side effects, it made some Tinies more durable. Emma was like that. The scalding water didn't kill her, just made her in great pain, and weak. She did wriggle out of pain and stirred the coffee tho. Ten seconds later, and Hilary poured in some milk. It helped relax the pain Emma felt, and now she just sat there in the cup, with the coffee at her neck level.

Hilary put it beside her breakfast plate to cool off. She had some vegetables and toasts for breakfast. She took few sips from the cup between bites of food. Each time her eyes focused on miserable Emma, as her face and upper lip met.

"Hmm, I definitely can use some more milk here. What do you say Emma? Do you still have some in your tiny tits?" Emma didn't respond, she was in pain and disgust. All she wanted now is that bitch Hilary to eat her and get it over with. She couldn't believe that this is actually her wish now.

Hilary grabbed Emma by her arms and brought her to her pursed lips. In a same manner as Matt did a week ago, she sucked and squeezed the milk out of her tiny tits. When she done, instead of just putting her back into the cup, her teeth came around hear breasts. With a quick SNAP she cut them off to chew in her mouth. "MMMmmm delicious!" Hilary commented. She put her down on the plate, she finished her coffee already.

"Wow, that was an excellent breakfast! The best I had in a few. But now I'm full. Time to dispose of all of the leftovers. That's right little Emma bitch! You are not getting the privilege of feeding me with your body. You are getting disposed of like the garbage you are! I've taken everything I can from you, and now it's time to throw you in the trash can, where you belong! All what's left to do is cut off your hands and feet, so you can't recover and escape from the garbage."

Hilary held Emma close to her mouth. "Take a good look inside as I chew off your parts, that is the last time you'll be so close to its divinity, and enjoy your parts being eaten by me!"
Emma felt the stinky coffee and vegetables breath washing over her. She seriously can't understand how someone can be so cruel to her. One by one Hilary cut off Emma's hand and feet with her teeth, making sure to make her feel her tongue right before snapping them off. 

At the end, Hilary dropped Emma down on her plate. She landed on some uneaten vegetables, some tomato and cucumber slices, and a piece of toast with bite marks in it.
Hilary started clearing the table. Bringing all the empty dishes for the sink and taking the dishes which still had some leftover food to be scraped into the kitchen trash can. Emma laid on the plate, being carried to above the now open trash can. Even up there, Emma could smell the clues of the rotting food down there. The plate was tilted and she fell down. Emma landed on some soft rotting food leftovers and kitchen waste. The bag was only half full.
The smell inside was the most terrible Emma had to endure so far. All around her were remains of half eaten foods, fruit peels, vegetables, used tea bags, coffee grounds, chicken wing bones, unfinished spaghetti, etc..

The lid was shut down and Emma plunged into smelling darkness. Emma wouldn't die so fast. She had at least three more days ahead of her, getting buried alive by Hilary's trash. Tracking time proved to be unrealistic for her. Her life held between occasions when Hilary opened the lid to throw some more food waste and trash on her. Hilary took care not to squish the garbage, she wanted to prolong Emma's suffering as much as possible.

When the bag was full, Hilary just tied it and threw it in the dumpster outside. She didn't bother to check on Emma, and she didn't care.
Trying to Survive (Vore + cruelty, Fm/fm) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

This story contains few types of vore and cruelties, as well as 2 bonus parts (with warnings). 

This is a shrunken people Vore and cruelty story. The story is about a group of Tinies, trying to survive in a Norm's house, and obviously failing. The story contains 2 bonus parts that are not a traditional shrunken people story.

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, cruelty, humiliation, crush, shoes, trash, scat, chewed, swallowed whole, food, sex, MF/mf. Bonus 1: Food TF, vore. Bonus 2: Animal vore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a severe outbreak in this neighborhood. A significant amount of people who used to be Norms residing here were shrunk in the last month. In some cases, an entire family shrunk. Most of the residents of this block were still normal, but every 3~4 houses at least one person was shrunk. Being in a lovely neighborhood with flourish community life, the Shrunks found it quite easy to group together and seek shelter from the Norms.

Shrunken people had basically the same legal status of insects. Therefor Norms could do to them whatever they could do to bugs. That includes killing them in whichever way they want, keeping them alive and doing whatever they want to them, and most popular was eating them. the latter was so popular that there were companies whose job was to catch the wild shrunken people and transfer them into the food industry. However, if a Norm were to catch a Tiny, whether they knew them from their former life or not, they could do what ever they want with them. legally the Tinies were their property.

When Corrine's family was entirely shrunk one day, they knew they don't have much time to seek shelter, before someone will notice their absence and will come to collect them. Corrine was a 17 years old girl. Her mother, Olivia, was 38 years old and her father, John was 43. They were the first family to be shrunk entirely on that neighborhood. John knew that they must find shelter fast, and preferably in a place where they can have access to food and water, and was well protected from animals like dogs.

Surprisingly, hiding in plain sight was the best option. Sneaking into a house of Norms who didn't have little kids or pets, was the best option. If they are careful enough, they can easily scavenge for food and enjoy the convenience of lining under a roof. Getting into a house like that however, having to cross a significant (to them) distance, was a dangerous challenge. Corrine's mother, Olivia, suggested that Christine an Erik's house is a good choice. It's in a nearby street, and the young couple in their mid- 30's, didn't have kids or any pets they know of. Furthermore, the couple are known to be very kind and heartly, the kind of persons who will warmly welcome any guest into their house.

They journey to Norm's house took few days, as the Shrunken family had to carefully hide during the day and advance only in the quite nights. Throughout the journey they had to survive on whatever they could find. Water could be found near the drains at the bottom of the pavements, food was harder to find. Lucky for them, Corrine noticed a Norm dropping a piece of the granola bar she ate while returning from a jog. Only minutes ago, the jogger almost accidently stepped on them, but they managed to evade and hide in the last second. Apart from food and water, they had many more dangers on the way. Twice they were almost gobbled by a dog, but their owner didn't notice the Tinies and pulled the leash so the dog can keep up with their walk. Three times a Norm walked close to where they hide and almost stepped on them.

Finally, Corrine and her parents have reached their destination, Christine and Erik's house. John said that he thinks it is best to hide in room like the garage or the basement, and only go out to scavenge for food at night, even during the day when the Norm couple were at work, it was too dangerous to stroll around because who knows when they will come back. They found a good place behind a closet in the garage. The place was perfect for them, it almost seemed like it was designed for Tinies to live in.

------------------------

So, the new lives of Corrine's family were about to begin. Their life will never be like they used to when they were Norms, but now they are Tinies. It's survive or end up as food, pet, red stain under a shoe, or something similar. In the first few days, the Tiny family found out that the best way to collect water is to dunk little straps of cloth they found nearby into water that were left inside some used glasses or plates in the sink, and squeeze the cloth pieces into their mouth. Climbing there was a big effort, but it was necessary.

Food they could find in various ways. Sometimes it was crumbs from the floor. Other times they had to dive in the little trash can that is placed inside the kitchen sink. To Norms it would be considered as trash or dirt, for them it was edible food. Every now and then they heard Christine and Erik talking to each other and learned that the neighborhood community noticed that they must have shrunk. They heard them saying that the rest of the neighbors are trying to look for them, most have bad intentions.

"Pheeww, we escaped in time!" said Olivia.

Corine hugged her mother, it is terrifying to think about what could happen to them if they were to be found by one of the neighbors, or even worse, a Tinies collection company.
Other than the community chatter about their own Tiny family, Corrine learned that three of her friends were shrunk too, as well as some other people she didn't know in this block. She liked to eavesdrop the Norm couple, their conversations made her feel somewhat still human.

"Did you hear about that neighbors girl, Emma? She's the third young girl this week.." Christine said.

"No, I only heard about the other two teenage girls, I heard their families can't even find them. who knows, maybe they accidently stepped on them, or they got snatched up by someone." Replied Erik.

"It's a shame, those little doves were lovely!"

Hearing her close friends names, made Corrine flood with mixed emotions. On one hand she was scared for them, Tinies usually didn't live long and happy life once they shrunk. On the other hand, if no one found them yet, it means she have a chance to go out and look for them and bring them to her ow family's shelter.

Ignoring her parents orders of staying safe in the shelter at all costs, she sneaked out one night to go and look for her friends. Being the strong and resilient girl she is, it took her two days out in the dangerous neighborhood before she found out her friends, plus another young shrunken couple. Against all of the odds, the six Tinies managed to carefully and safely make their way back into Christine and Erik's house. The shelter in the Norms garage was barely enough to host them all, but for the group of total eight Tinies it was home.

Two weeks went on like this, when every night 3 Tinies went out to scavenge for food and water. Not every night was a successful one, but it was just enough to survive. One night there was an accident. One of Corrine's friends, Becky, a 16 years old girl, straggled to keep up having her hands full of food crumbs. That night, Christine went down in the middle of the night for a glass of water. Still out in the open floor, Becky quickly laid on her back and froze. Because the lights weren’t turned on, there was a good chance Christine wouldn't see her. Alas, Becky wasn’t so lucky, she was right in the path of Christine's slow, heavy steps.

Laying on her back, frozen in terror, Becky had the perfect view of Christine's slipper's bottom coming down on her. It missed her head and flattened the rest of her body from the chest down. The pain was immense, and Becky screamed with what left of her lungs. She wasn't dead yet.

---------------------------

Christine woke up in the middle of the night with a dry throat. She decided to grab a glass of water from the kitchen before going back to sleep. Her mind was still sleepy, and it took her by surprise when she felt something squished under her slipper and heard splatting noise. She looked down with half shut eyes she looked down to see what appeared like a half squished Tiny in some dark wet stain.

"Hmmm, I didn't know we had Tinies infesting our house, let me clean you up, you poor little thing."

The rest of the Tinies rushed to their shelter, not looking back. Becky was relieved to hear Christine say that, surely by "clean you up, you poor little thing" she meant that she would save her and take care of her, right?

--------------------------

The giant shoe was lifted off Becky's lower half. Shortly after, a giant hand holding a damp paper towel came directly down on her. The paper towel engulfed her gently and lifted her off the floor. Becky felt some shakings and movements, she couldn't see that Christine was clumsily wiping the blood and lower body remains off the floor with the damp side of the paper towel. When she finished, Christine gently folded the soiled parts inward, but left the live part of the Tiny only semi covered.

Becky couldn’t see much. She guessed from the swinging movement that the giant Norm is carrying her by hand and walking somewhere, hopefully to treat her and save her life. She was wrong. The movements stopped, and Becky heard a thud. Immediately her nose was overwhelmed by a strong stench of rotting food and garbage. "Oh, it must be the kitchen trash can, she must be throwing the soiled paper before going to fix me" thought Becky.

Caught in shock, Becky felt herself dropping, and the strong foul smell getting stronger and stronger. She landed on something soft and wet. The lid above her was closed with a thud, and total darkness engulfed her. That was it for her, she had just got herself stepped on like a bug, and thrown to the trash like the insignificant garbage she is. This is how her life are ending, slowly bleeding to death, drenched in the overwhelming stench of the Norms garbage, getting slowly buried by it.

---------------------------

"Good morning love" said Christine to her husband.

"hmphh " Erik answered lousily.

"last night I went down for some water and stepped on a Tiny in the kitchen. Please go check out the hideout, I hope there are more tinies there, but be carful not to scare them off."

"Emmmm ".

---------------------------

The tiny shelter residents heard Christine talking. However, this time she wasn't talking to Erik, nor on the phone, she was talking to them!

"Ahh, little dears? Tiny lovely ones? Are there any poor Tinies hiding in my house? I want to help you guys! I can give you food and water, treat you and keep you safe! I'm sorry for stepping on your friend, it was night and I didn't see her. I promise I will do anything I can to keep you well and safe! Please come out from wherever you are, and come to the kitchen, I have some sweet treats for you!"

-----------------------------

"What should we do?" asked Corrine's mom, Olivia.

"I don’t know, I think it's a trap and we should stay here, maybe even escape and seek another shelter" said her father, John.

Brad and Amy, the young Tiny couple in their early 20's which Corrine rescued while searching for her friends, mutually agreed that they should come out, they know Christine to be a very nice lady. The young girls held back, their friend just got stepped on by that giantess and they weren’t sure what to do. After a long discussion, they decided to take the risk and come out to the mercies of Christine. Their hungry stomach won their cautious mind. 
Slowly crawling out from their hide towards the kitchen, the Tiny refugees saw Christine standing there, smiling at them, pointing at some treats on a plate that she laid down on the floor for them. "Mmm that's delicious!" said Olivia, tasting real food for the first time since she shrunk.

"I've made a special place for you little guys to sleep, let me carry you there." Christine's voice boomed. The Tinies were afraid at first, but calmed down when the giantess gently carried them on the plate to her room. Alas, instead of warm tiny beds, she immediately threw them into a cage by her bed. Christine smiled at them and giggled to herself, she then just left for work living them alone in the cage for the rest of the day. Their world has just turned on them.

"…. … Tinies this morning, I've put them in the cage in our bedroom" said Christine to Erik, as they both entered the room. The Tinies were frightened and furious at the same time, they actually believed that the Norms had good intentions for them. Their gigantic faces smiled from above.

Christine is a 1.67 m tall woman, 34 years old. She has a long brown hair, light brown eyes that appear greenish in the sunlight, a slim body figure, nice breasts, and a white-teeth beautiful smile. Erik, her husband, is 36 years old, and a bit taller than her. He has a short brown hair and a trimmed beard. He's slightly chubby. On one of the bedroom walls there's a picture of both of them, probably from their wedding party or something:
*Image not available here, sorry.

The Tinies couldn't see clearly, but in that picture there was a poor Tiny in the back of each of their mouths.

"Don’t you think they look absolutely cute?" asked Christine.

"Yes, love, and look delicious too!" answered Erik.

----------------------------

Right away, the Norms looked at each other and started making out. This quickly escalated into undressing and getting into bed, all in front of the Tinies eyes. Few minutes of for play later, Christine had an idea.

"Why won't we spice up things a bit? I like going kinky with you!" Christine said nodding towards the Tinies cage.

"I got you" whispered Erik.

He then reached his giant hand into the cage and grabbed one of the young girls. Kayla, 18 years old and Corrine's friend, was the one who was picked. She was brought in front of Christine's giant face.

"Hey there little cutie! Shhhh.. don’t be afraid, we just want to play with you a little. Here, let's make a deal, you will cooperate with us, and do an amazing job in our sex, and I will make your life a bit better. If not, I mean, not doing an amazing job, your tiny miserable life will be shit. Understand?" Christine asked with loud voice. Her tone sounded like she's talking slowly to a stupid person. Her warm mouth breath washed over Kayla while she spoke.
Kayla was scared shitless, being held by Erik's fingers, nodded yes.

"Good! Start with my vagina!" Christine ordered. They shifted positions so that Erik was laying on his back, an Christine came to give him a blowjob. At the same time, Kayla was put just under and somewhat inside Christine's pussy. The musky smell was overwhelming. Pussy juices started to coat all over her. Kayla wasn’t sure what to do, and all of her senses were attacked from Christine's vagina. However, she has come to her senses and started licking and caressing the clit.

Few torturous moments and that hellish wet hole, and Kayla was pulled out. Erik came to finish the job with his tongue, and Christine let him cum on her tits, not before holding little Kayla between her boobs. In result, Kayla has won a globe of warm sticky jizz all over her.
"Not bad!" Christine's voice boomed at her. "Not bad at all! BUT, not amazing. I specifically told you to do an amazing job. "not bad at all" is not amazing. Enjoy your last normal night, because starting tomorrow morning, your little life will become shit!"

Kayla started to cry and wipe the gunk off her face. She was carelessly thrown back to the cage with a painful landing. Corrine came to hug and comfort her, but deep down she was terrified too.

Morning came. The Tinies group was woken up with the feeling of their entire cage shaking violently. Christine laughed in evilness. She looked closely and located the Tiny she used as a sex toy las night. Kayla was picked up roughly by Christine's hand, and she was carried towards the bathroom. Christine slammed Kayla's tiny fragile body onto the top surface of the toilet's water tank. "Stay put!" she commanded, Kayla was paralyzed in fear and pain anyway.

Sounds of pee ringing off the porcelain, followed by moans, plop sounds and the rancid smell of feces filled the air.  When she finished with her business, Christine grabbed Kayla instead of toilet paper.

"I told you that from this morning, your life will become shit, and I wasn't lying haha! As a Tiny, if you don't have any purpose, so there is no reason why you shouldn't be disposed of. Lucky for you, even when you failed as a sex toy, you can still serve a role for me. That role is to be my toilet paper." mocked Christine.

With that, the giantess brought Kayla to her ass, and used her body to wipe the anus clean. Kayla's entire front side was smeared by the stinky brown mush around her owner's asshole. It got inside her nose and even some into her mouth. the smells and tastes were the worst she ever endured in her life. When Christine was done, she unceremoniously dropped Kayla down into the toilet, directly on the pile of brown logs od shit. Kayla landed on her back, looking at her tormentor above her.

"Eww, even as toilet paper you suck! I still need to use a regular paper, what a ruthless loser!" spat Christine.

The soiled toilet paper Christine used to finish the job was thrown down on Kayla. Her view was blocked and Christine's shit was all that she had now. Toilet paper! That is how she's gonna end. Not even as food, or "accidently" crushed, a damn useless toilet paper! Nothing is crueler and more humiliating than that thought Kayla.

"Bye, bitch!" Christine mocked, making Kayla's blood froze as the worst part was about to take place. Kayla could hear the handle being pressed on, and the water running down. In few seconds, she was sloshed around, drenched in shit, and flushed away to drown in shitty waters in the sewers. A nasty way to go.

---------------------------

"Ok little guys, your friend was worthless to me, so she ended up flushed in the toilet with my shit, like all the worthless Tinies deserve. From now on, anyone who even thinks about disobeying me, will get much worse death!" It was clear that Christine was the boss of the house, and the owner of their lives.

"Now, stand close to each other in a tight group, and face up. I'll give you something to drink."

The terrified Tinies complied, they didn’t expect the Norm couple to be that cruel and deceitful. Corrine stood between her parents, and saw Christine's face coming directly above theirs. Her lips pursed and a gooey glob of spit drooled out. It landed directly on Corrine's face, as well as on some other's. Right away, Erik came for his own spitting, this time hitting the young Tiny couple. "Drink!".

At afternoon, Christine came back from work and it looked like she's trying to pick one young girl. For some reason, she chose Corrine's friend, Emma, a 16 years old girl. Christine pulled her out, injected her something, and throwed her back inside. She used a big syringe and stabbed the needle directly into Emma's little stomach. Emma or the other Tinies didn't know that at the time, but the substance used to help her inner body parts liquify.

Dinner time came and Erik grabbed Emma to take her to the kitchen. Emma saw Christine working on dinner, cutting vegetables and preparing food. She could hear that there were other Norm guests at the house, she recognized some of the voices, they were Norms from the neighborhood.

"Listen here little girl. We're having guests tonight, and I'm making them may special red spaghetti. You will be one of the ingredients needed for that, that's why I injected you with the liquifying substance. This is how it gonna go- I'm making the dough for the pasta, and while flattening it, I'll put you with the dough through the rollers. I have to do it slowly and carefully, so that your body and blood will be soaked into the dough and doesn't just pop out splattering on the table. However, starting with your feet instead with you head and prolong your pain is for my pleasure hehe!" Christine grinned evilly.

Emma numb body was lifted and gently pressed into the yellow sheet of pasta dough. Christine folded the edges around the outlines of the Tiny's body. Her front naked body was left uncovered. The edge of the yellow dough was pulled through the pasta flattening machine's rollers. Cristine started to roll and press the dough very slowly.

Christine's evil smiling face loomed over poor Emma. Emma felt her toes being stretched and pulled down, then her feet being squeezed and crushed. The pain was immense. She tried to scream but found out that she can't. Following her feet, her legs were crushed and mashed into the dough. "Mmmm.. that's perfect! I hope you see the value in this and enjoy becoming our food!" teased Christine.

Emma's crotch and ass were next, the pain now got even stronger, she was literally being crushed and flattened, and still could feel everything in pain. Christine continued to slowly flatten and press the dough through the machine. When the Tiny reached halfway, she playfully teased her.

"So little one, you are about to be crushed for good. Not for nothing though, but for making our spaghetti taste a little better. Isn’t that way more important than your miserable life? Take a good look at my teeth, mouth, and tongue as I'm talking to you. Your dying is solely to make them feel good, as well as some other Norms mouths haha!"

Emma took a good last glance in Christine's beautiful white teeth before her head was being crushed into the dough. It was her end, destined to become delicious spaghetti to her owners and their guests. Or is it?

--------------------------

*** (A side chapter will come now, it is about Food TF, Emma's TF into the spaghetti. If you're not into that, just skip to the next part (to the dotted line "-----"), and consider Emma crushed to death.) ***

"I think, therefore I am" right? Well if that's true, how is it possible for Emma to have her consciousness working after what she endured? Was she dreaming and she's still alive? Is it some sort of incarnation? She couldn’t tell for sure. All Emma knew was that she is still able to think, and feeling her entire body being mushed, twisted, and mixed. It took her some time to realize it, but somehow, she became one, body and soul, with that pasta dough that she was crushed into. For anyone's else concern, she was nothing more than a Tiny flavored pasta dough, completely lifeless.

Emma was continued to be worked on. Being mixed and flattened again and again. It felt quite pleasant. Then it was time to be cut into long strands. When she was cut, she felt even greater pleasure, along with some mild pain. She noticed that despite being cut to pieces, she could still feel every last part of her new body, even if not connected.

Time to be boiled and cooked. The cooking process was strange. On one hand, there was the intense heat, and involuntary movements of her body, caused by the woman who cooks her. On the other hand, it all felt very pleasant, not as expected from something which used to be a human being.

The cooked spaghetti had a dark red color, and mild meaty smell. Christine poured it into a serving dish and put it on the dinner table together with a pot of thick tomato sauce. A bunch of people sat around the table, looking directly on her with hungry eyes. Emma felt like making eye contact with them, but it was only in her mind because she didn't have any distinguished eyes, all they saw was just a delicious pasta.

Around the tables were couples she recognized from the neighborhood. All were in their 30's or 40's. Focusing her eyes on the beautiful host who cooked and served her, she was caught by surprise when the spoon used to pour her into plates was dunked into her strands mess, and a part of her was taken. She immediately looked to see a blonde woman with ponytail, pouring a portion of her into her plate.

Right after, the rest of the guests helped themselves for a portion of the special spaghetti. Emma found out that she can see, smell, feel, taste, and hear from all of her parts, however it is easier to focus her attention on more than one or two places at the same time. The blonde woman who was the first to get a serving of her on her plate, also poured on some of the warm thick tomato sauce. She could feel, smell, and taste it, but it blocked some of her vision field.

On people's plates, she saw herself laying down next to other foods like meatballs, salads, and some more. It was insane, she could feel herself at the same time on the serving dish, as well as on five other plates, and now some are even starting to dig their forks into her. She was focusing on the blonde woman, she was the first to grab o fork with her and some sauce.

Being steamy hot, the woman blew on her to cool her off a bit before inserting the loaded fork into her mouth. The cool breath felt pleasant, the breath smell from that woman's mouth made her feel strangely good. She felt more forks grabbing pieces of her, but the focus remained on the woman. Her cute mouth was opened, and the glittering pink tongue came out to welcome and taste her.

Coming in interaction with the salivating tongue, being inside that warm mouth, feeling the teeth chewing and mushing her into pulp, was strangely the greatest feeling she ever had. It was like having an intense sex with that woman's mouth. the sensual feeling grew tenfold when other people put a piece of her in their mouth at the same time. She was drenched in total bliss, as well as in saliva, sauce, and other foods.

Being swallowed and digesting in the stomachs was not less pleasant. Emma ended her human life in pain and humiliation, but in her spaghetti life she was in heaven. Part of her mind was shouting that being chewed is painful, that being in someone's mouth is disgusting, that digesting inside stomachs is hell, but this was a small part. The bigger part of her mind told her that this is her purpose in her pasta life, to be consumed by people.

At the end of dinner, 98% of her was distributed between the stomachs of the hosts and guests. The other 2% were lonely strand, left on plates or the serving dish. They were insignificant and would be thrown to the trash in clean up time. Inside the stomachs of her owners, it was warm, loud, with strong mixture of strange smells and tastes, and dark. During digestion, she slowly faded into sleep, this time for good.

--------------------------

Next day, only total 5 Tinies were left in the cage, Corrine and her parents, and the young shrunken couple she picked up on the way. The couple didn't talk too much with the others, always sat together by themselves. Of course, the Norms had more shrunken people in their fridge, but these were already broken Tinies, who knew they're destined to become food. Wild caught Tinies were much more fun to torment, for some reason they still considered themselves as people.

"Morning, littles! I've just noticed that we haven't fed you guys in a while. Because I promised I'll take care of you and feed you properly, the only way to insure you're properly fed is to give you exactly what I'm eating. So, without further ado, let me feed you with exactly what I had to eat yesterday."

The cage was being put down on the floor. Corrine and her parents thought that they are gonna get good food leftovers. They were shocked to see Christine's giant butt hole coming to view directly above their cage. They quickly run to the sides, just in time to avoid being mushed under a log of shit that came down. The stench wad unbearable. Even Erik commented about the bad smell and laughed, he didn't have to eat it. "EAT!" ordered Christine.

Afraid of even worse fate, the Tinies made un effort to get the foul feces into their mouth and down their stomachs. Almost everybody puked afterwards. Sometime later the cage was cleaned, together with them, under a stream of cold water in the sink.

-----------------------------

"Babe, we need a couple of Tinies as sex toys for tonight, which ones do you prefer?"

"I don’t know Chris, I think that if we take two Tinies that are already a couple, they will have more experience and will be better."

"So, we have that parents couple, and the young ones, which do you prefer honey?"
"Hmm, I think the younger ones will be more energetic, the older ones we can put in our running shoes or share them for dinner tonight, I heard that older one have a special taste."

"It's settled then, we will have our former neighbors slightly cooked for dinner tonight. That young couple which names I don’t know, will be used in the sex." Christine smiled sexily and blinked.

"What about the remaining girl?" asked Erik.

"Hmmm.. let's play with and torment her for a bit longer. If you don't have any special intentions for her, I think I'll have her with my coffee at some point."

--------------------------

Come evening, a giant hand got inside the cage and unceremoniously grabbed, Corrine's shrunken parents, Olivia and John. Corrine screamed as hard as she can. "NOOOOO! Don't take them you evil bitch!" Christine looked cheerful. They went to the kitchen.

"Hi there, John and Olivia! Remember that time you guys invited us for dinner at your place? So I thought I can return the favor and invite you back for dinner here! Just so you know, other Norm neighbors heard a rumor that your family is hiding here, and offered us money to take you guys. Most wanted to eat you, some had other nasty ideas hehe. However, I couldn’t pass an opportunity of having you guys for dinner, you look so delicious! You came here looking for food, and now you'll become food! Didn’t you guys once said to me that it is important to contribute to community? So now as Tinies, other than being food there's not much you can do, right? Enjoy dinner!" Cristine said smiling maliciously.

Dinner preparations and cooking went underway. Vegetables were cut and sauces were made, at the end, Christine shoved the Tinies into the oven with some vegetables. She only slightly cooked them, in low temperature. That way, their Tiny bodies became soft and tender, but they ere still alive and aware, which is the recommended way of eating Tinies.

John and Olivia were poured into separate plates, together with some vegetables, mushed potatoes, and salad. Both of them were worried sick for their daughter, as well as for each other. The moment they were shrunk, they knew their lives probably won't last long. But they never imagined they end up like this by their neighbors. The point is, the Norms weren’t evil. Torturing, killing, and eating bugs is not evil, and that's how society views shrunken people.
John was laying in Erik's plate and Olivia in Christine's. With knives and forks at hand, they started to eat. First, Christine cut off Olivia's arm. She brought it into her mouth and gently chewed. She savored the deliciousness.

"MMMmmm MMMmm, she is amazing! You must have a taste of her, honey" moaned Christine with pleasure.

"Hmmm, this one is amazing too!" Erik replied with a mouthful of John's leg.

"Here, I'll cut off her arm and one of her legs for you to taste, and you'll give me the same from him. But please honey, leave me his head, I like that part in particular."

"Sure, babe."

John saw his beloved wife's limbs being chewed and swallowed down by Erik, as well as his own limbs in Christine's mouth. Olivia thought about what will come next, how she'll see the world from inside someone's mouth, before being chewed to death. Having the forks impaling their bodies, and the knives cut off parts, brought enormous pain on the Tinies. Before long, only the upper half of the torso and head is what's left of both John and Olivia.

"Wait, let me bite off his head before you continue, it's not fun if he's already dead."

"Sure, babe" Erik said and pushed his plate closer to his wife.

Christine held him close to her mouth. John's head was brought inside, on her tongue. Her lips and teeth forming a seal around his neck. The last thing he saw was the insides of her dark wet mouth, and her soft pink tongue. The smell of the other food was strong. With a quick snap, his head was cut off by her teeth. She chewed with delight and gave the rest back to Erik.

"Mmm, absolutely delicious!" Christine commented. Olivia cried, she was right next. She was able to see the headless body of what's left of her husband goes towards Erik's mouth. at the same time, she felt the warm breath of Christine. She was too close to see her entire face, only her open mouth. This time, her entire body (well, what's left of it) entered the big mouth. Inside was hot and wet. The air was Christine's used breath as well as some air from the stomach, not a pleasant smell at all.

Olivia was sloshed inside the mouth getting mixed with saliva. Christine pressed on her a bit with her teeth, but didn’t chew her too hard. The lips parted and light flooded Olivia's eyes for probably the last time. Beyond the lips, the sight of a tomato piece from the salad held on a fork blocked the outside world. Christine started to chew the piece, adding bites to Olivia's body, but not her head. Without a warning, Olivia was swallowed with a loud GLURK. Being severed as she was, Olivia didn't survive much longer in the stomach, with the rest of Christine's mushed dinner and stomach acids.

-----------------------

"… …ook in the world, they were delicious babe!"

"Hmmm, you know what mood that puts me in." Christine smiled and winked.

Without explaining or talking too much, the couple got undressed and they jumped into bed, kissing passionately. Corrine wanted to believe with all of her heart that he didn't referred to her parents, and that they are still alive somewhere. She didn't know that in fact at this point they were already melted, moving through the intestines.

At some point, the shrunken couple in their early 20's, were grabbed by Erik to be used during the sex. All happened in front of the eyes of poor Corrine. She watched them being licked, kissed, pressed against different body parts, being shoved into several holes, being forced to use their entire body to pleasure both Cristine's pussy and John's penis.

"I have an idea" said Erik. He gently used his fingers to push Amy, the Tiny woman, folded into Cristine's vagina. She moaned in pleasure. Then he slowly and reputedly inserted his penis in, each time pounding on poor Amy. Amy was drenched in musky wet darkness. The sourness smell and taste of the vaginal liquids were intense. The ponding penis didn’t do her any good, and slowly she begun to be smothered, suffocated, drowned, and crushed.

Erik was close to climax. He pulled out his penis, but Amy stayed stuck inside. Brad, her shrunken boyfriend, was then told to sit on Christine's tongue, while she extended it out. She knelt before Erik, mouth open, tongue stretched out with the Tiny on it. Erik's penis tip was almost touching Christine's tongue and Brad. Christine used her hand to sensually stroke it.

Brad's little face was directly in front of Erik's penis hole. He didn't know where his girlfriend is. He could hear Christine and Erik breathing louder and faster. His own tiny heart pounded fast. Christine's mouth breath was warm and strong of her own scent. The gasping and moaning grew stronger and stronger. Then out of the hole in front of his tiny face, a strong torrent of white goo shot directly into him, knocking him on his back, into Christine's mouth.

Saliva and jizz coated Brad from all over. He saw the lips being shut close from within, and was pressed between the tongue and the roof of the mouth. Instead of being licked and spat out as he expected, he was swallowed whole with the cum right there on the spot. Christine opened her mouth again to show Erik it is empty, "I told you I'll swallow, haha!"

Christine and Erik started to dress back, when she remembered she has a Tiny stuffed in her pussy to squeeze out. Digging her out was pleasurable. Nevertheless, Amy's body came out limp. It wasn't clear whether she was crushed to death or just temporarily fainted. It didn’t matter to the Norms, however.

"You want to eat that honey? Or will I throw her out? I don’t need her.." said Christine.

"Umm, nah, I'm good."

With that, Corrine saw Christine opening the bedroom window, and simply tossing the tiny out. Not to a trash can, no in the toilet, simply out of the window. If Amy was already dead, it didn’t matter, some dog or a bird or some other animal will get her remains. On the other hand, if she was still alive during the throw, some dog or a bird or some other animal will get her remains, but she'll be alive to experience the terrifying moment. It was night and noises of frogs could be heard from outside. Either way, she won't live long.

---------------------------

*** ( Warning: This is a short chapter containing animal vore, if you're not into that, consider Amy to be dead and continue straight to the next one ) ***

Amy woke up. The environment is completely different than the one she was in right before she passed out. She still reeked from pussy juices, and her skin was damp and sticky. It took few seconds, but she realized she's somewhere outside. It was dark and cold. Scouting the surroundings with her eyes, she concluded that she is in one of the neighbors back yard, and the was a small garden pool nearby. She decided to go in and wash herself, maybe drink some to calm down.

Forgetting for a second that she is shrunken, and not full sized human being, she let her guard down. That of course, made her not notice when a big frog waited near the pool. Coming out of the water, she wiped her eyes, only to open them directly to the view of a big frog's mouth open in front of her. Its sticky tongue plunged forward, to her face. Moments ago, she was inside some woman's vagina, being used as a sex toy, and now she was inside a frog's mouth. Inside was wet, sticky, stinky, and squeezing. And this is how her life are gonna end.

---------------------------

SPLAT.

Corrine woke up violently to Christine's glob of spit hitting he head. It smelled of minty toothpaste.

"Morning little girl! You want to see your parents again? You do?? That's great! Let me just grab you and take you to see them!"

Still in shock, Corrine was grabbed and brought to the bathroom. Christine held her above the toilet bowl, full of her morning excrement. Corrine was filled with disgust. In spite the gross smell, she made an effort to look for her parents, she believed they were used as toilet paper or something. "whe.. where are they?" she tried to ask. Obviously, Christine couldn’t hear her, but like reading her mind, she answered.

"Confused? They ARE the shit. That's what happens to food at the end of the digestion, hehe! Well, that's only most of them, some parts are still inside Erik's bowels, he likes to take his dump at work. Say goodbye to you dear parents!" she mocked and flushed.

Corrine tried not to imagine the horrors her parents went through. Beside that, she had time to think of her friends. She felt guilty for their nasty fates. Keeping that in mind, she also took note that if she hadn't saved them, they were likely to get stepped on, collected, or eaten by someone else. Tinies didn’t live long in this world.

--------------------------

"Look, little shit, let me tell it to you straight forward. Torturing Tinies and ending their lives is a fun activity for me. So, unless you want a nasty death, you're gonna need to proof that you have some value to me. If not, I'll just think of some nasty way for you to die, or just eat you, depends on my mood. For start, I want you to lick spotless clean the bottom of my running shoes. If you do an amazing job, you can survive another day. You have the entire day for it, I'll tie you to a string, and leave you alone for the day near the shoes. At night, you'll sleep in the refrigerator. If you'll do a real outstanding job, I'll take you out in the morning and give you another task. If not, I might take you out in the morning anyway to eat you, or Erik will, or just leave you there for a while."

A life experienced shrunken person would most likely give up, and just let the Norms end him in whatever way they want, it didn’t matter. Being the youngster she is, Corrine's surviving instinct won. She went on to lick Christine's shoes clean with all her might. Guessing by the smells and tastes, she could swear that Christine deliberately stepped on the nastiest things she could, just for that moment (who knows, maybe she did). After an entire day of licking disgusting dirt, mud, residue of dog shit, gum, and what not, she nearly collapsed. As promised, she was washed clean in the sink, and was put in a Tupperware in the refrigerator.

----------------------------

Inside the fridge was cold and dark. There were mixed smells from all of the food items stored. Corrine lost track of time, and lived her life between fridge's door openings.

Erik opened the door, took some eggs out and closed it.

Christine opened the door shortly after, took out a yogurt cup, and closed the door.

Erik opened the door, looked around, and closed it back.

Cristine opened the door, pulled out the milk, and closed the door.

Erik put the milk back in shortly after.

Christine opened the door, her eyes scanned the shelves, end set on Corrine. She reached and pulled her out.

Corrine was put on the dinning table, near a plate containing a toast, a half eaten yogurt, and a cup of coffee. Across the table, there was another plate with eggs. In front of her, sat Christine, looking down on her. Suddenly, her gigantic fingers grabbed Corrine by her feet, hoisting her upside down in front of the giant face. Warm breath washed over her as Christine spoke.

"You did a fine job yesterday, but we're out of biscuits for the coffee. So, you'll be one! The thing is, there's only one of you, and both of us wand to have you with our coffee. Erik suggested to dip you in the coffee like a biscuit, and bring our open mouths down to ta table level. Then, you will choose a mouth to walk in to. The coffee hotness is dampened by the milk, so if you decide not to cooperate, you'll be dunked in boiling hot coffee without milk instead."

And just like that, she dipped Corrine face first into the hot coffee. She waited few seconds and pulled huer out. The shrinking process had weird effects. some shrunken people, like Corrine, became more durable and resilient for small injuries. Although in great pain (even with the milk, the coffee was very hot), she was still alive and aware. Christine wasted no time and put her down on the table, between their heads.

Having hot coffee and milk in her eyes, in was hard to determined who's who, and she just walked into the nearest open mouth. Now it was Corrine's time to experience the warmness of the wet mouth. The air was heavily moist and smelled of coffee, yogurt, and Christine's own breath scent. Still with her mouth open, and the Tiny on her tongue, she let out "Ha!" to her husband. Corrine realized she chose the mouth of that bitch who's responsible for all of the horrors she suffered in the last days.

Christine took her time to savor the taste in the Tiny's fear. She sloshed her all around her mouth, enjoying every moment. What was great pleasure for Christine, was a total nightmare for the Tiny girl. The lips parted, Christine opened her mouth.

"Say goodbye to her Erik!" He smiled and waved. "Say goodbye to the world Tiny!"

As she spoke, Corrine saw the screen of a phone, capturing the moment fa a story. She saw herself, laying on the tongue of the cheerful feminine face of the beautiful woman who's about to swallow her. The lips were closed before the recording ended.

GULP.   She was swallowed down.

She slides through the esophagus, all the way down, landing with a splash into the stomach pool. It reeked of yogurt, coffee, and vomit. The acids, however, didn't hurt her immediately. There was nothing she could do now, just sit and wait for the inevitable. More hot coffee rained down on her, as well as saliva drenched chewed pieces of toast, and globs of yogurt. Corrine tried hard to breath the foul air, she gasped and coughed a lot, resulting in mushed globs of whatever was just swallowed by Christine, to go into her mouth too.

The foods and drinks stopped raining down on her, and she felt movement. Not only the stomach automatically sloshing its contents for better mixing and digestion, but the giant body she was trapped in moved too. breakfast was over and Christine went on for work. Despite her durability, Corrine was not indestructible. In fact, her longer durability only made her suffer the digestion for longer time before she passed out for good, somewhere in the intestines, covered by disgusting, digesting food from Christine's breakfast.
Social Media Cruelty (Vore + Cruelty, FM/fm) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story. **



WARNING: 
This is a shrunken people cruelty story. It tells of a woman browsing through social media, looking at different ways of Norms to torture and kill tinies. Really cruel heavy stuff, with different types like vore, crush, and other stuff.  HEAVY warning on cruelty and torture, really twisted stuff lol. Please remember it is all fictional lol. 

Contains: Shrunken people, vore, chewed, swallowed alive, digestion, food, crush, feet, torture, death, humiliation, cruelty, animal vore (some parts, with warning), toilet stuff (some parts, with warning), FM/fm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Public opinion regarding shrunken people varied across different people. Depending on political views, personal relations, and things like that, different people had different attitudes towards Tinies. Legally speaking, most places saw Tinies as nothing more than any other bugs, small insignificant little creatures, or even pests. As such, normal people, Norms, could basically do whatever they want to tinies. For instance, in the same way nobody would tell you not to eat bugs, crush them, exterminate them, pet them, or whatever, you could do the same for shrunken people. 

However, not everybody felt comfortable doing all these things to shrunken people. Some Norms just left them be, not going out of their way to help them or something, but didn’t make any effort to harm them either. On the other hand, some people, especially the younger population, saw them as some sort of threat, as pests, a problem that need to be dealt with. Not only that, but those people liked to come up with creative way of disposing the unfortunate poor little shrunken. 

The main use for those tinies was as food. Having a similar composition to Norms, tinies bodies were superfood, and one that is very enjoyable to eat, even more so when they are still alive. What you have to keep in mind, is that not all people were at ease with the idea of swallowing these little living creatures. In a same way, not all people like to eat bugs, or seafood, and things like that. This, however, did not keep them from finding other ways of decimating the tinies, or "dealing with the pests" as they liked to say. 

In the social media era, teenagers and young adults liked to share their ways of disposing of the tinies in whatever creative twisted way they came up with. You could see sometimes older people with social media awareness uploading their own stuff, but the majority were the younger part of the Norms population. The theme was not limited to only one platform or app, as in different places and in different age groups there are different popular apps. It varies from YouTube videos, to Facebook posts, to Instagram stories, to TikTok videos, privet Discord servers and what not. 

-----------------------


Alice is a college student. She has a light toned skin, medium length blonde hair, cute face, and nice body figure. She like to spend her weekends in her apartment, dividing her time between school related stuff, to hanging out with friends, to just take a brake and spend some time alone. She dates occasionally, but don’t have a boyfriend. Her favorite way to start her day on Saturdays, is curled up in bed, with her phone or laptop, checking out social media or binging Netflix. She is not the most popular girl around, but she is far from being a low life nerd. The tests result of the shrinking gene came few days ago, negative. What a relief! She likes eating tinies, and more than once she found other amusing ways of ending them. 

Today is Saturday morning, and Alice sits in her bed with her laptop and phone in front of her, and some snacks in her side. She has a kind of routine. First, checking her phone for messages, group texts, and alike. Then, she proceeds to her Facebook, she liked the confession page of her college. After that, it was the rest of her social media accounts like Instagram or TikTok. Sometimes she would upload her own stuff, if she had any, and then continued to chill and watch some YouTube or Netflix. Alice isn’t much of a morning person, she never eats a big breakfast, but rather some light things she can find in close reach in her room. 

Browsing throughout all her apps she comes across all kinds of the usual stuff. Girls in different poses, guys having fun at a party, people and their pets, political posts, the occasional adds, and of course, shrunken people related posts. For some reason, today she stumbles upon a higher rate than usual of shrunken people posts. 

------------------


[Family group text]

Older sister: Good morning dear parents! John and I had a great time last night, thanks for inviting us for dinner!
Mom: You're welcome honey! I hope he liked my cooking
Special Gourmet (XL tinies, Hrad Vore, FF/m, FM/f) by TslarVore
This is a shrunken people Vore story, about a man and a woman being shrunk to a not so small size, and served as food. 

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, cooking, chewed, swallowed alive, aware, humiliation, cruelty, shrunken man, shrunken woman, giantesses, food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know those ultra rare cases? Those that are never part of your ordinary boring average life? I'm talking about the happy things, like winning a lottery, buying a random bundle in some game and getting the best possible outcome, going to support Liverpool on Anfield against Manchester City and have them win 4-0, things like that. There are also the less fortunate things, those you say to yourself "nah, that would never happen to me." Things like deadly car accidents, falling victim to an ultra sophisticated con, going to swim and being attacked by a shark, or being shrunk to and absurd size, be it extra tiny ant size or "not shrunk enough" 60 cm size (about 2 feet). 

Being shrunk is not that uncommon. Yes, nobody wants to be shrunk, but it happens. There are plenty of reasons why, from bad genetics through catching a virus to being purposely shrunk as a punishment. The thing is most shrunken people end up at a size somewhere between 2 cm (bit less than 1 inch) to 15 cm (about 6 inches). So an average person knows there's a chance, not so big, but still a chance that they will be for some reason shrunk to this size.

However, let's go back to the ultra rare cases. There are some people that are being shrunk to a size out of the normal spectrum. They can end up too small to notice, at few millimeters or even smaller, or too large, at a size similar to the size of a two or three years old child. Both cases are being caused by a virus induced shrinkage. The first case is lack of enough data, due to the nature of its outcome. It is believed that the unfortunate Tinies that find themselves in such a miniscule size, find their miserable end quickly by an unaware Norm that steps on them like they step on an ant without even noticing, or they being snatched up by another predatory bug. Sometimes, when Norms are able to put their hands on one or a few, they quickly pop them into their mouth like a sesame seed fallen out of the crust of a burger bun. 

The other case, the one where a not so Tiny find themselves at the same height of a toddler, are ultra rare but are more noticeable. Here we can look at the economics of beef and easily understand what will happen to those shrunken that haven't shrunk enough. So regular beef can be found pretty much everywhere in a decant price. Then you have better quality beef like angus that is still pretty common but costs a little more. Then you have rare and expansive beef like Wagyu beef or the even more specific and one of the best beef cuts of Kobe beef. That is exactly the same with 50-60 cm shrunken people. Because the general use of Tinies is to be food, extra large shrunks are considered ultra rare expansive delicacy. 

Normal sized people, those who aren't shrunk know that if by any rare chance they find a shrunken man or woman at this size, they can make a nice small fortune by selling them to a high end fancy restaurants, it's like finding a piece of diamond out there in the nature. For the poor shrunks, it's pretty scary. You know for sure that you have zero chances of trying to escape or hide somewhere, like some lucky Tinies are able to do. 

-------------------


My life was as ordinary and boring as it can get. I came from average family, went through school, went to college and graduated with insignificant degree like everyone else. I recently started an ordinary job, nothing really special. Thinking of it, I never had anything special, for good and for bad. That's all until few days ago, when the doctor gave me the test results. 
About two weeks ago, I started felling not so good. At first I thought it's just mild illness, like everybody gets from time to time, but my friend urged me to go and check it out, "might be something worse that it's good to treat properly from the beginning" they said. So I dragged myself to the doctor and had some tests. Few days later I go the call that changed my life. 

The doctor was "sorry to inform me that I have caught the shrinking virus, and that it is at a too much advanced phase for any treatment". I asked for a time table, how much time I got left to live my life as a Norm, and maybe try to find someone that is willing to take care of me instead of eating me. "Between one week to a whole year" was the answer. Not something I was happy to hear.

"Great!" I cynically thought to myself. I guess that entire life of nothing special had to erupt at some point with something like that. At work, my colleagues saw me with moody face and started snooping around. 

"What is the sad face for? It is Friday tomorrow, you should be happy!"

"Wait, you went to the doctor right? Is everything ok?"

"So there WAS something wrong! What was it? Is it cancer or something?"

"Oh I know this face! Don't tell me, it's dormant shrinking genes that awoke. No, it's the shrinking virus! Haha!"

My colleagues read my face and concluded all this without me saying a word. The worst of them was Jenny. She always liked to tease me with sarcastic jokes, and criticized every step of my work. She wasn't my boss, but was in this job few months longer than me. The face she made when she figured out what happened to me was price less.

"Oh my god! That is so hilarious! That is so typical that it will happen to someone like you! Your life are so boring, I bet you never get out with friends. Ha! You so deserve it! I hope I'll be there to catch you when you shrink, I would defiantly put you in some taco, to spice up your life before I'll eat you hehe! Don't you wanna be eaten by me? Here, look how beautiful my mouth is, aaahhhhh!"

Jenny opened her mouth wide, everybody around laughed. It was humiliating. Jenny was somewhat right. Her mouth was beautiful. In fact, everything about her was beautiful. From her cute blonde ponytail, to her slim figure and an ass to die for. I had a little crush on her. Thinking of it, I wouldn't mind to belong to her as a Tiny, but the thought of being eaten for good scared the living hell out of me.  

Other colleagues threw comments like "Him? Nah, he would fit only for McDonalds or some other fast food." Or "No, not even that, it would be funnier to just slowly step on him, or just throw him in the trash, I'm not sure he will be so tasty as a shrunk".  One of the secretaries added "Hmm maybe if he shrinks on work, we can keep him and dispose of him in some funny way at the next staff evening, or maybe have a game where the winner gets to eat him or terminate him at whichever way they want, just for fun of course!" They all talked about me like I wasn't even there. 

Kyla, my boss, summoned me for a talk later that day. She made it clear that she expects me to show up for work any day all the way until the shrinking. She even made a side note, not sure if joking or not, that if I'll be shrunk on work, she hopes it will happen before lunchtime, to save her the need of ordering by herself. She was fat, on the border of obese, and a harsh boss, I would hate the idea of being eaten by her. 

-----------------


Thursday afternoon. I have just finished my work day, getting ready to take the bus to my apartment. Right near the parking lot it happened. I started to feel dizzy, like I'm about to faint. I knew for sure it's not just dehydration, it's the real deal now, and I'm shrinking. Things started to get bigger, and the distance from my eyes to the ground smaller. It went on and on, slowly and gradually turning me smaller and smaller, few centimeters per minute. My clothes were all sloppy, sliding down around me. Then it slowed down. 

 Wait what? That's it? I look at the floor and my clothes to estimate my size. It's not finger size for sure, it is much bigger. If I look straight, I can see the upper side of a sitting bench, which means I'm taller than that. Then I started to feel better, like this saga ended. The truth hit me like a truck. This is as far as I go with the shrinkage. What are the odds? I remember seeing somewhere that it is ultra rare, and saw what happens to these ultra rare size shrunks. Extreme panic attacked me. I must run or hide somewhere!

"Holly shit!" My blood froze as I recognized the voice who made that call. Jenny's. "Is that an extra large Tiny? Oh my god! I can't believe how lucky I am! I can get up to 2,000 dollars by selling it to some gourmet restaurant!" my fight or flight instinct failed. I was just paralyzed with fear and humiliation. 

Before I could even comprehend the situation fully, Jenny's hands were quick to hold me firm while she used some string to tie my arms and legs tight so I wouldn't be able to escape and cause trouble. "Oh my god! I never thought it would be so easy, it's like you WANT this to happen, like you want to be eaten at some fancy restaurant! Hehe! I bet you have never been into one, so it's probably excites you! Ha! What a loser! I would have keep you to eat by myself, but the price I can get for you is much better! See you later loser!" Jenny Threw me in the dark trunk of her car and drove away. 

At her home, jenny tied me with a short leash, kept my arms and legs tied and put a bowl near me. "Ok, you'll stay here until I'll find a buyer that will get you on ebay, I know some agents are looking for this stuff for restaurants they work for. Honestly, I don’t care who will buy you and what they will do with you, as long as I get the money. In the meantime, you'll stay here chained, not going anywhere and I'll feed you so you stay fresh and won't die. Maybe if there will be time, I'll call they guys from work to say goodbye to you." 

The next few days were humiliating hell for me. Not only I had all the time in the world to think and simmer on my cruel fate, on how will it be like to be cooked or eaten alive for the pleasure of some snobby rich Norms, but Jenny had her way with me as well. When it came to feeding time, Jenny would just scrape off whatever left on her dinner plate into my bowl instead of into the trash. One time she did it with expired foods from the fridge. It was disgusting but I had no other choice than stuff my head into it and eating, or Jenny would start slowly stepping on and crushing my toes. Sometimes she would spit in the bowl too, just to humiliate me for her fun.

At one afternoon, when Jenny came home from work it sounded like there are several people in her doorstep together with her. It was our staff from work, my former colleagues. Quickly, they all entered and gathered around me, looking down at me, towering from above. It's needless to say that standing there naked, with my head about the level of their knees, is the most humiliating point in my life so far. Then the orchestra of humiliation started.

"Wow jenny! I didn't believe you until I actually saw the little shit! Ho my god he's so pathetic!" a woman said.

"Haha! What a looser! Jenny, can I fart on him? Please?" said one of the douchebag guys. Jenny nodded yes and he turned around, squatted down and farted near my head. It wasn't the foul smell that was so bad rather than the huge humiliation. I used to be equal to these people.

"Hey Jenny, why aren't we making a large fancy meal out of him? Could be great bonding experience if we will have a cookout for the staff with him" the secretary said. "Like hell we do! I'm not passing the opportunity to earn more than two grand on him, the auction is still going!" Jenny answered. 

"Hey! Lick the bottom of my heel loser!" commanded one of the women, she then put her shoe right over my head, kicking me in the face a little. I complied with great humiliation. 
Several others bowed down and spat on me, while the rest threw humiliating comments on how loser I am and that I deserve it. One even wished me to be served alive and feel myself slowly being eaten. I didn't know that this is how my colleagues actually saw me until now. Two days later, a courier came in to deliver me. 

-------------------


I arrived at what appears to be the store room and kitchens of some fancy restaurant. Judging by the relatively short drive, it must be some place not so far from where I used to live. There was already another shrunken woman about my size tied in there. We started to talk.

Her name is Chloe, and she's few years older than me. I must say she looks absolutely gorgeous with her hot body, standing naked right near me, but then I remembered why we are both here in the first place. She said that she is in this store room for at least a month, and that before me there was another guy but they took him last week. We talked for a bit, and got to know each other, who we were before we shrunk.

Chloe was a successful lawyer, and knew for sure there is no getting out of this situation. We are now legally property, legally food, no different than a bottle of expansive French wine. She said she hope her rival colleagues, from the lawyers office competing with hers didn't find out where she ended. She said they would love to gather here and share her for a festive dinner, which will be a most humiliating miserable end for her. A nice family, celebrating someone's birthday or something, sharing her for a festive dinner would be preferable she said. 

How can someone be so eased with their fate, starting to prefer ways of being eaten like her? I wondered to myself. A kitchen employee entered the room and broke my thoughts. I was scared, I didn't want to be taken. Chloe however, was already used to it, and was calm. She was less calm when the employee went straight to her though.   

The employee addressed her with firm tone. "Hey there meat girl! We don’t usually have this kind of requests, but a group of costumers said they want to have specifically you for their occasion, and they want me to show you this video message from them." The employee crouched down and pulled out her phone, for us it was like a pc screen. A video showing a conference room with about five people in business suits looking at her, started playing. I immediately realized what this is about, her worst fear came through.  They started speaking.

"Hey there Chloe! Or should we say dinner hehe! I don't know if you heard, but our office won that big case you weren't able to finish because your shrinkage! All of us here wanted to celebrate, you know we had put a huge effort trying to win this case over you, and now that we finally won, we wanted to celebrate! We all discussed and thought that it will be most fitting to have your shrunken ass as our dinner for this occasion. You can thank Danielle for this idea, she's the one who found out exactly what happened to you and where you ended in. It's not so close you know, we are traveling few hours just to eat you! Isn't it exciting? I can't wait to see the look on your small face while we chew through your body! Anyway, we are coming this Sunday, so stay focus on becoming extra tasty for us, bye!!"

Chloe started to cry. Even I felt sorry for her, this was harsh. She said it feels like sitting in a rollercoaster when suddenly a part of the tracks further down the line falls apart. You know you're headed towards a terrible crush, but cannot do anything to stop it. It's devastating and depressing. Instead of building herself as a successful lawyer, she's going to be literally served on a plate to her rivals, to be eaten and digested by them. Most of all she hated Sheila, the head of the rival office, she was a real bitch.  

Today is Wednesday, if I'm tracking correctly, so I tried to calm Chloe and tell her she has few more days, and I'll try my best to keep her a good company. In the meantime, the restaurant kept us fed, alive and fresh. They always gave us some unknown mush to eat. I suspected it is made of cooking scarps being ground and blended. Once a day they came with wet wipes to clean us. And the rest of the time it was just me and Chloe, talking about this and that. 

Friday came, and we could feel the restaurant is in higher capacity than before. Employees came and went, taking ingredients for the different dishes. The restaurant is leaned towards the Italian cuisine, according to the smells of tomatoes and cheese cooking. I don't like Italian food so much, I prefer Asian style, but I know it is popular at fancy restaurants in this area.  Chloe knows when she's due to go, but I have not a single clue. As much as I concern, they can come to get me at any time, even right now, or maybe next week. All I know it will be probably at the evening, and the several people will have to share me, at least five. 

Two employees came into the store room, a male and a female, dressed in white aprons. The girl said "let's get the meat girl now, and I'll come back for the sauce ingredients later." Chloe and I were both caught in shock. Even if it takes two days to prepare her for dinner, it makes no sense to start dealing with it in the middle of the dinnertime rush. The only reasonable explanation is that she is going to be served raw or briefly cooked right now, but they said they will come on Sunday. Were they lying? Did they say it on purpose just to torment her? In anyway, it is for Chloe to discover by herself, because they took her and from then on I never saw her again. I was left alone, naked and tied in the chilly store room. 

On Monday they finally came to grab me. Who the hell is having a special occasion meal in the middle of Monday's afternoon? But I wasn’t delivered to the main kitchen, but into a small side room instead. The female chef who grabbed me told me that they have developed a special cooking technique where they very slowly and carefully cook me over long time. That way my meat can be soft and tender, even the bones are edible, while I stay alive and aware throughout the whole time, up to the very last point when my head and brain are smashed between someone's teeth. Then they can stuff my gut with pasta, using special tools through my butthole. 

An order like this should be made in advance, and it is very expansive. The senior master chef of the restaurant herself is going to prepare me and serve me to the intended customers. She said she doesn't know anything about who they are and what are they celebrating, she only knows that they ordered her flag cuisine, and that I'm due to be served in four days. 

I don’t have enough words or knowledge how to express how much scared I was. I do not want to be eaten, not by any way, not by any person. I think back on my former colleagues, how cruel they were with me. They wanted to torment me solely for fun. This time it is a little bit different. This time I am regarded as nothing more than food, not as someone, but as something. When they humiliated me, they did it on purposely so I will feel bad, that's where they drew their enjoyment from. But now, nobody cares what I feel, this is not the point at this case, now they only think of what a great feeling they will feel inside their mouths and inside their stomachs, all on my own life's expanse.

Preparation was long and tedious. I was marinated in tomato sauce and set to cook on warm but low temperature for two nights. It was so lonely and I couldn't move a muscle. Every few hours someone would come in to check on me, and pour some sauce over my head that was left above the liquid line. It was like a warm bath, with strong pungent smells of tomatoes, garlic, and spices. It was all slick and oily. 

Have you ever eaten something in front of your pc? Have you ever had crumbs or sauce spill on your shirt? Not so great, but nothing too bad either. Now, have you had the same but sitting without a shirt on, and have food spill on your bare chest? Now that's less manageable than before. You can still wipe it, but it doesn’t feel nice, too much messy. Now take that feeling and increase it a hundred times. It feels humiliating and disgusting.  

After two nights, I was left to chill and suck up the juices. It always kept amaze me, how in spite of having my bones jellify, I could feel everything like it was ordinary. On the third day, it was the time to cook my head only. The task is super delicate and the chef could easily end me right there. The point was to have my skull jellify, but keep my brain and entire head alive. In order to achieve this, she injected me with some special substances, and then chilled my body in the fridge before stuffing my head to the warm bath of sauce, one minute in, thirty seconds out, so I won't suffocate. I had no choice but swallow some down. The taste was strong. 

On the last day, the final preparations came. The chef carefully inspected every small bit of my body, poking with her fingers at places. On one hand, I felt like I'm in good care, like going to a spa and trusting the therapist to take care of you. On the other hand, I remembered what is the purpose of all this, and that I will not see tomorrow. 

The chef used a special tool to expand my butthole. Through there, she stuffed in the precooked pasta. She explained that there is a lot of room inside my stomach and bowels, and she intends to stuff it fully with pasta and then sew my butthole shut. That way when the customers will carve me up, they will see no wounds or flaws but will enjoy the warm pasta along my meat. I felt my stomach going to burst, and laid in pain, but it held still. 

"The open space I used in your stomach isn't the only one available for stuffing. This is my secret recipe, I will stuff your lungs too, you don't really need them to breathe right now." I froze at the terrifying thought, I wasn’t happy with this at all. The chef continued her work on me while explaining. "All I have to do is place the edge of those spaghetti noodles in your nostrils, and your own uncontrollable instincts will make you inhale and slurp them right into your lungs. After it is about to be full, I will drown your head in sauce, and again you'll inhale it in, covering the pasta inside. Isn’t it brilliant? Aren’t you glad to help make such a special cuisine?" Yeah, sure, I thought to myself as I felt the spaghetti sliding through my nose and down my throat, and not into the already filled stomach.

At the end, I was laid down on a big garnished plate, on a bed of green leaves. The chef opened my mouth and stuffed several cherry tomatoes one by one into my mouth and down my esophagus. The last one had no room and stayed half way outside my mouth, keeping it open. I felt very hot and oily everywhere. To conclude the preparation, she threw few small flakes of mozzarella on my chest, stomach and legs, and melting them with a burner. Now I was ready to be served. 

-------------------


The chef used the help of her assistant, and together they grabbed my plate and put on a cart. I was wheeled out of the kitchens and into the decorated fancy dining area. I could very slightly move my head and eyes to look around. All tables covered in white maps, the dishes looked prestigious with crystal clear wine glasses and porcelain plates. The sounds around were relatively calm, the clicking of silverware on plates, tossing glasses of wine or champagne, people conversing gently. It was clear that this is not some average mediocre everyday restaurant. We came close to the table of the costumers who ordered me.

Again, with the help of her assistant, the chef put my plate at the center of the round table, congratulating to lucky diners for their special order, wishing them to enjoy the food and tell her later their comments on the food. All around me there were the faces of 6 mature women, all in the ages between 40 and 60. They all looked well dressed, wearing expansive jewels. They all looked at me with great appetite. 

One of the faces looked strangely familiar. When she spoke to her friend, telling her how tasty I look, her voice was familiar too. It took me a second but then I remembered, she was one of my teachers back in school, she looks a bit older now, but not too old. I remember knowing she had a rich husband that provided her with everything she wanted. I didn’t like her then. She always got my name wrong, never gave me good grades, and ignored my raised hand almost every time. Mrs. Robinson was her name I think, I don’t remember her first name. 

Around me on the table, were plates with Italian bread and platters of cheese. There were some bowls with salads and red wine or champagne in glasses. There were also few bottles on the table, and some foods on everyone's own plate. Another thing I noticed, is how beautiful they all are. Sure, none of them is young and hot, but even at their age they kept their majestic beauty. 

"Wow! That looks amazing!" one said. She had blonde Karen style hair.

"I know! Can't wait to start and dig in!" another answered, brunette. 

"I heard there's a surprise inside!" a third woman added, with smooth black hair and piercing blue eyes. 

"Hey, I think I know this guy!" Mrs. Robinson said.

"Really, who was he?" asked the brunette. 

"Hmm, I don't really remember his name, but I think he was one of my students few years ago, one of the quite nobodies hehe!" Mrs. Robinson answered. 

"Ha! And now he is our dinner for my sixtieth birthday party!" said a mature woman with short red hair. She was exceptionally beautiful, with strong base voice. She sat behind my head.

"Ok ladies, let's carve it up!" someone said. I was busy looking at the birthday woman to notice the dark haired woman taking a large knife and making a light cut from the top of my chest down to my abdomen. The entire content of my inside spilled out, revealing simmering pasta and small internal organs. I felt it all, it was quit painful.

Quickly, all sorts of spoons, forks, and serving silverware were dug into me. I felt my insides being torn apart and scooped into the women plates. I felt knives cutting off my legs into small portions, and watched them being delivered to the plates. I saw the women doing different things each. Some were busy cutting parts out of me to serve to their friend's plate or their own. Some were sipping wine or champagne, and some started eating.

I saw parts that were up until a minute ago part of my body, being stuffed into the mouth of a woman I've just met now, and she chewed with delight and pleasure. It was surreal. Right after the first bites, there were moans of pleasure and comments.

"Oh wow! Amazing! This is the most delicious thing I've ever had!" said the red haired birthday lady. 

"Exactly! At least he's good at something hehe!" said Mrs. Robinson. 

"Worth every cent!" said one of them, didn't see who because of a fork loaded with my meat and some pasta hovering above my face blocking my view.

"It's just melting in your mouth, I'm in heaven!" said the blonde.

Right, she's in heave while I'm in actual living hell. The brunette plucked the cherry tomato out of my mouth and popped it into hers. The meal continued with easy pace. Each one took her time, sipping wine, having a bite of bread and cheese, digging her fork into a salad bowl, or having a bite from my flesh.

"Say goodbye to your little friend, little man!" said the dark haired with beautiful eyes. With that, she took a knife, and cut around my crotch, severing off my genitals. She scooped it with a spoon, and slowly stuffed it inside her mouth, while keeping eye contact with me. She smiled with closed lips, mushed it a little between her tongue and palate, and swallowed down. The rest of the ladies chuckled.  

Mrs. Robinson's turn came next, she used her spoon to dig out my heart through my soft tender body. No knife was needed this time. However, she did have to put it on her plate and cut it in half, eating it in two bites. The other ladies gave her a naughty smile. 

Soon, less and lees was left of my body. Most of it was divided between the stomachs of the six ladies gathered to celebrate their friend's sixtieth birthday, having me for dinner. Few pieces were still on one plate or another, and after a while all what was left of me was the head. They saved it for last. 

The ladies thanked the waiters and chef for an outstanding meal, and ordered a cake for dessert. I would not live long enough to see the cake, because until it will come, the ladies intend to finish me for good, living not a flake behind. 

"Ok Clare, it is your birthday, you deserve to have the head!" said Mrs. Robinson, there was a consenting murmur. 

"Hey, I have a suggestion." Said the dark haired woman with piercing eyes, the one who had my small member. Everyone looked at her, she continued. "The piece that left is still alive and aware, right? So think of it, I know it usually happens with smaller regular shrunks, but won't it be wonderful to swallow it whole, and have that piece alive inside your stomach for a while? Let him "enjoy" this meal too hehe! What do you say? It's not too much big I think."

"Yeah! That could be awesome!" blonde said. 

The sixth lady, who was relatively quite so far, nodded with glee. She has dark brown hair, and looked in her mid fifties.  My flesh was inside her stomach too. 

"Hmm, I don’t know, I guess you're right, but it seems too big, I fear it will chock me on the way down. Can I cut it in half or something?" asked Clare, the birthday lady.

"Hmm, I guess that as long as the brain, ears, eyes and nose are intact, he is still alive and aware. So maybe you can bite off and chew the lower jaw part first? And yes! That would be much more fitting than just crush the head between your teeth!" Mrs. Robinson intervened. 

This is not fair. Why my life couldn’t keep being ordinary and boring like before? Why did it have to happen to me? It is so surreal. It is undoubtedly the most humiliating, painful, torturous thing that ever happened to me. What are the chances?? Now I'm going to end inside the stomach of a strange woman I have just met, ending my life in a miserable way just so she can have a nice birthday celebration. Tinies lives are so insignificant in this world. 

Clare lifts my head with two fingers. She looks straight at me with a grin. I see her big red lips, and a row of mildly yellowish teeth. In few seconds, I will feel them directly on me, I will have the best view inside her mouth. I don’t know why, but I feel at some level compelled to her. She is a good looking woman, even at her age. Maybe the fact that is her mouth, her stomach I'm gonna get inside any minute now, is making my subconscious accept I belong to her. 

The big mouth opens. I can see the dark cavern, and the shiny pink wet tongue waiting for me at the bottom. I see her inner teeth, they have residue of the things she ate between them here and there. I feel her warm breath gusting towards me. It is warm, humid, and smells of red wine and tomatoes sauce. My face is tilted facing upwards. From my point of view I see her red upper lip, her nostrils, I'm close enough to see the hairs inside, and her eyes from below. 

If I still had lungs, I would be panting. If I still had a heart, it would be pounding fast. If I still had a penis, it would be erect hard like forged steel. I feel something soft, warm and wet at my bottom part and back of my head. It's Clare's tongue. I can actually feel her salivating tongue on me as her upper lip closes on my eyes line. I feel something solid parting my lips, penetrating my mouth a little. It's her upper teeth. The tongue slides back into the mouth, and I feel her lower at the back of my head, right at the base of my skull. 

Her two fingers are still squeezing on my sides, covering my ears. The tongue and her lips providing support, to make sure her cutting bite is precise. Her upper teeth are getting deeper now, my tongue slides on their inner part, tasting Clare's rank saliva with the scent of what she has already ate or drank. That was the last thing I've ever tasted, because she just applied more force and completed her bite, getting that part into her mouth to be chewed. 
She held me one and half a second at her lips as she started chewing before pulling me away. I felt her pursed lips moving up and down, smearing me with oily saliva and tiny bit of lipstick. I guess it's no different than the average experience of the average Tiny, but still, it was bizarre and terrifying. 

"Before I go swallow, if I bother to swallow it whole and aware in the first place, why won't we all say goodbye to him? Before I send him down for good?" asked Clare. 

"Yes! Bye yummy meat boy! You were delicious!" said the dark haired. 

"Yeah! Goodbye loser ex-student of mine whose name I don’t remember, I'm glad I got to taste you!" said Mrs. Robinson.

"That’s right! Even though shrunks like you give me bad digestion and make trouble coming out, it is still worth every single bite, thank you!" added the brunette. 

"Hmm, I had better ones, you're definitely not the best one I had. But I'm still glad I ate you!" said the blonde with Karen style hair while smirking. 

They all smiled and waved at me, the joy and satisfaction on their faces were genuine. Clare turned my face back towards her lips. "Byee!" she said smiling. Her lips are very close. I'm scared. I know there is absolutely nothing I can do at this situation, it is completely out of my hands, part due to the fact that I don’t have any hands, what used to be my arms are now pulverized mushy substance in one woman's stomach or another.

Clare's lips are parting again, and I see the familiar sight of her open mouth with the tongue inside once more. This time, instead of tilting me up, she slams what's left of my face directly on her tongue. I'm inside her mouth now. It is dark, heavily moist, warmer than before, and the smells are stronger. Quickly, saliva streams in and coating all over me, getting into every hole, including my eyes. 

I feel great movement, she sloshes me around her mouth with her tongue, making sure to enjoy every last bit of taste. Without my ears covered, I can hear the watery sound of her fleshy wet mouth in action. A deafening "MMM" is booming as she moans in delight. I feel a shift downwards and a strong push, she swallows me down with a loud sound of GULP.
Her esophagus is much warmer and tighter than her soft mouth. I start hearing her internal body sounds, like breathing and heartbeats as I slide down. I cannot believe it. She actually just ate me, swallowed me down. Before long, I reach the valve above the stomach, getting ready to drop in.

In some animations, cartoons, or stories, they make it look like the food drops inside the stomach, like jumping into a pool of water. In reality it's a little bit different. I slide down relatively slowly, rather than drop quickly. In addition, it's not really a large pool, more like a mushy swamp with variable depth, and I didn’t make a big splash. 

The smell inside the stomach is horrifying. The pungent scent of tomatoes, garlic, and spices, the sour smell of vomit, the sweet and tangy wine aroma, and also my own rotting flesh, were all mixed up, potent and strong, assaulting my nose with brute stinky force. 

Having her stomach loaded with food and drink, softened the influence of the stomach's digestive juices and acid. Still, it felt somewhere between tingling to a little bit burning all around what's left of my head. Almost immediately, I was drenched in the disgusting mush, drowned in it, but still alive. That is it. This is my final place. Inside the stomach of this mature woman. As her special treat dinner as nothing more than gourmet food. 

The only voices I heard were Clare's internal body ones, her own muffled speaking, and sometimes I think I heard the muffled voices from the other women who ate me, talking or laughing. Few minutes that felt like an eternity of pure hell later, and something soft, wet, and spongy landed on me, it smelled sweet. The birthday cake, I remembered, the one that I had to be finished before passing onto. Not long after, maybe an hour or so, don't really know, I lost consciousness and blacked out for good. 

Clare's body, together with the bodies of her friends, were to digest me, extract whatever protein or vitamins they can, and dispose the rest of it in the toilet one or two days later. But above all, was the experience. The main target was the fun they had, sitting in this gourmet restaurant, having the most expansive special meal to celebrate Clare's birthday. It was the extraordinary feeling of having a semi cooked shrunken man, to eat him alive, savoring both the great taste and the sensational, almost sensual feeling. A good roast can have similar effects, but an ultra rare shrunken man is much more unique and sexy.

----------------------


Bonus part (lol, after completing this, it came way longer than I had anticipated, so enjoy two stories at the price of one!)

This is the part of what happened to Chloe, after they had taken her.


Right after she was taken out of the store room, Chloe was placed naked on one of the kitchen's working counters. Next to her were plates and trays with half prepared foods. Almost immediately, the female employee who took her, stung her with a needle. It was a small syringe containing a substance that made her partly paralyzed in her limbs, but enhanced her senses. She could now feel everything much stronger, see everything better, hear better, smell with extra sensitivity, and experience stronger tastes. However, she couldn’t really move, and even when so it was with much effort and barely noticeable movement. Chloe didn’t know this at the time but the shot they gave her had another extra effect. In a similar way of careful half cooking, it made her stay alive and aware even without vital organs.

The female cook went to deal with the other stuff, and the male took her place preparing Chloe. They exchanged words while working, mostly things like "pass me the olive oil" but not just.

"… wait, didn’t you say that they sent a video or something to show it, and it said something about Sunday?" asked the male employee.

"Hmmm I do remember something like this, Ken, but they were very clear when they booked for today. They are in the dining hall right now you know." answered the female employee.

Chloe was devastated. She hated them. Not only they were her professional rival group, they destroyed everything she built, winning the case over her only because she shrunk before the court finished. And now, they doubled her humiliation and disgrace by coming all the way here just to have her for dinner. she knew they said that on purpose, just to mess with her, making her believe she has more time to live and make peace with her end, just to suddenly be snatched out of her reality and into their plate. 

Ken, the male employee worked on her while conversing with his colleague. He took a large syringe filled with warm sauce made with red wine, poked her breasts and filled them, making them bigger and juicier. It hurt like hell for Chloe. He continued doing the same in her butt cheeks, thighs, and some inside her stomach. After this, ken took a thick and sticky sauce made from berries that his female colleague made, and spread in on Chloe's front side like covering a roast with glaze. 

Chloe felt even more ashamed. She hated when her tits was made bigger, just to be more delicious for the bastards who are going to eat her. Feeling the brush with the sticky warm sauce sliding over her was nice and warm, but degrading at the same time. It wasn’t massage oils, it was food sauce, which made her food, and she hated this fact more than ever at the moment. Chloe hated every moment of this, laying naked on the garnished serving plate. Before long, the time to be served arrived.

Chloe's big plate was carried to the table only after the other plates. She hated when this moment came, the last thing she wanted to see right now was the smiling faces of Sheila, the bitch who is the head of her rival lawyers office and her staff. Inevitably, her plate was lifted off the counter and carried away. She tried to mumble something that might have been "Please no! Please! Anything but this! At least not them!" But of course no one heard her, and even if they did, no one would care.   

The conversing voices of the group of people gathered here to celebrate on Chloe's expanse were recognizable to her even at few meters away from their table. She wanted to vomit in disgust and shame. "Please, just kill me now!" she thought to herself. The smiling, gleaming, big faces of five people, two men ant three women welcoming Chloe's eyes as she was set at the middle of the table, was a sight she will never forget. First, because it is the most humiliating, most degrading, most horrible moment of her life. Second, because her life weren’t going to be so long now anyway.

Around her on the table were glasses with champagne, plates with side dishes, and plates with what was left of appetizers. Alas, the material surroundings didn’t matter so much to Chloe, all she could focus on was those horrible devilish smiles. She felt her blood rush to her cheeks in embarrassment, and her stomach turns upside down in disgust. The waiters soon left the table, abandoning her to her cruel fate. "Please don't go! Don’t leave me here, with them!" Chloe thought to herself. Sheila talked to her friends while dividing her look between Chloe and their faces.

"Oh my god! I cannot believe it! This is just too good to be true! Can you believe this, guys? I was excited up until a minute ago, but now when we have her like this right in front of us, I am just thrilled! Quick! Before we dive in, let's take some pictures to save this moment!" Sheila said. While she spoke, Chloe couldn’t help but focus on her red lips moving. She would pass through them in just few minutes. For her it was disgusting, humiliating, and irritating. She glanced briefly on the other people's mouths, didn’t like what she saw either. 

Two or three people pulled out their phones to take a group selfie. One of the waiters passed by and offered to take a picture for them, they told him yes. In some of the pictures the group of five pointed at Chloe, smiling to the camera, in another, they leaned closer to the table, opening their mouth close to her while looking to the camera. Chloe didn’t cooperate with the pictures, but she didn’t have a brief close look to the open mouths of her tormentors. She could swear she smelled hints of some cigarette, at least one of them had a smoke right before dinner. 

"Ok, now every one in their turn, tell your goodbyes to little Chloe here, and then we will go on to finally eat her. I'll go the last, Danielle, you are the one who tracked her and made it possible for us to come here, why won't you go first?" Sheila said with a smile.

Danielle nodded with a naughty smirk and turned to Chloe. "Hey there little bitch! I'm so glad it came to this! Remember how in law school you always looked down on me, believing your high grades means you have a right to be above me, even though I was obviously more popular? So now, you are not looking down on me anymore, I am the one who is looking down at you, down there at the dinner plate. I'm going the savor any second of eating you alive! It was very hard tracking you, you know, but I wanted so much to have you! Totally worth it!" 

Chloe felt miserable, she hated Danielle back in law school. At some point Chloe was sure Danielle had cheated her way through, even by slipping with some faculty members. She was a total bitch for her. The only advantage Chloe had on her was the better grades, and now they worth nothing. Danielle with the beautiful big tits is going to eat her. 

Next went one of the guys, his name was Bryan. Chloe hated him, he was always so cocky, supercilious, and manspalined everything, a real douchebag. "Little Chloe! It's so good to finally see you where you are truly belong, beneath me, hehe! You already know what I think of shrunken people, and what I like to do to them. I'm so happy you shrunk, now it's legitimate to do this to you too! What do you think it will feel like to be eaten alive? Have you thought of that? I hope it will hurt haha!" Chloe now really hated him.  
  
Next, came the other woman, a rather chubby one Chloe had only seen here and there. She didn’t really know her so well, she couldn’t even remember her name, and all she knew is that this woman just LOVED to eat Tinies. She was munching on them in almost every opportunity, Chloe saw that in the court halls and staircases.

"Hello there! Well, Chloe, I didn’t really known you well by person, only your reputation as a lawyer and the trouble you made to our office. I must say I love eating Tinies, and you are no different. Ex-rival-colleague or not, I'm still going to eat you either way, you are nothing but food to me, I don't even care who you used to be. I don’t care if you like this or not, if you're afraid or not, you are just my food now, and I don't care what my food thinks."

Chloe looked at her chubby face while she spoke. She wanted to be so much more than just food, she felt she deserve better and life disappointed her. Next to speak was the other man, named Max. He was a bit older than the first one, but looked well groomed. Too much well groomed, Chloe knew he was gay, but nobody cared, not even her, people are very welcoming and open towards LGBT community these days, which is wonderful. Shame they are not so welcoming towards the shrunks.
 
"Heeyyyyy girrrlll! Nice to see you here! Oh my god! You look soooo delicious! Remember all the times you used to beat me at court? Girl, you made my hair grow greyer, shame on you! But don’t worry, I heard shrunks are very good to your skin, so having you as my dinner makes as even I guess? Hehe! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I really hated you with your cheeky little attitude, I still do, and I'm more than happy to get rid of you like this, here, today at the dinner table, I hope you suffer! Byyeee!!"

Chloe hated him too, it was mutual. He always gave her disgusted looks, like she was dressed too mediocrely for him. Now, was the final turn, it was Sheila's time to speak and say her goodbye to her.

"Well well well. Little lady, you have no idea how much time I have waited for this moment! Until you came, I had the most successful lawyers office in town. And then, one bright day, you came out of nowhere, young and without proven experience, and started winning cases! Winning cases over my office! Do you have any idea how furious does it make you feel? Well, I hope at least half of how frustrated you must feel right now, because I wanted to make you feel twice as bad haha! Once I heard you shrunk, I was so thrilled! You have no idea how much I wanted to crush you! Now, I will be able to do this, crush you between my teeth hehe! I think that this outcome is the most humiliating for you, ergo the most fitting!"

Chloe wanted just to disappear into thin air. Anything but sit there helplessly, listening to this mature bitch lady, orchestrating her end. Sheila had a high knot tide hair, dyed blonde. She wasn’t so old, maybe early fifties, but she was a real assertive woman. No one dared to disobey her, and Chloe had some respect for her, maybe out of fear. Sheila continued speaking.

"So Chloe, I want you to linger on this moment. I want you to suffer every second of my teeth grinding your flesh. I want you to hate any moment of it, knowing that I am in a total bliss, enjoying destroying you and your pathetic little life. I hope you find it miserable, I hope this is the most torturous way to go you can imagine, because this is exactly how I want you to go, in the most horrible way you can think of! Maybe that will teach you, and other to come, a lesson. 

Nobody fucks with me!  Oh, I like the sound of that! 'nobody ness with Sheila, the last one who dared, she ate her alive!' hehe! Anyway, bye bye! Enjoy being destroyed by me, while providing yourself as a wonderful dinner to me on the way!"

Sheila was right. Chloe did hate every second of this. By this point she wished she was just dead maybe ten times already. To be permanently shrunk is one thing. To have a fate of being eaten by Norms is another. But add to all that this extremely humiliating situation, and ending her life in the most terrible way possible, for the sake of her rivals content. Chloe was not able to think of anything worse. And remember, she cannot do anything about it. She is alive and aware, but mostly paralyzed, and must sit there and absorb it all. 

Out of nowhere, a fork came above Chloe's body. The hand holding it belonged to the younger man, Bryan. She braced herself for a painful penetration. However, one of the fork's teeth, at the size of a large finger to her, went to the entrance of her vagina. The man started messing with her, trying to make her feel something close to forced sexual pleasure. All around the table were laughs. Danielle stuck her tongue out at her, making an L shape with her fingers, highlighting how loser Chloe truly is right now. 

Now, after all of this "prologue" it was time to be eaten. Sheila suggested that they will take turns cutting a piece out of her, so she can she can suffer for long and "enjoy" everything, rather than going at her all at once. Sheila's only requests were to leave Chloe's head for her, she want to eat it last by herself, and also, she wants to be the first who will take a bite out of her intact body, to be the first pair of teeth Chloe feels biting into her. They decided that they will all go one and take one free bite directly out of her, without cutting a portion first and eat it from their plate. That way, Chloe can at least once feel their teeth chewing through her, and not only see it from afar. 

Sheila came first, as agreed. She smiled devilishly at Chloe. She grabbed Chloe's right arm with her fingers, ant leaned with her face close. Sheila opened her mouth a little and let her tongue slip out, coming in touch with Chloe's hand. The tongue was wet and slippery. Chloe was more disgusted than scared. Sheila sucked the hand into her warm mouth, and it came in contact with her teeth. With a force similar to when she bites a carrot, Sheila bite down, severing Chloe's right arm in the middle. Chloe felt it all, the moist tongue, the heat of inside Sheila's mouth, her hard teeth, and the very painful, crushing bite.

A moan of pleasure and delight could be heard as Sheila pulled her head back and slowly chewed. Chloe still looked with terrified eyes on Sheila's closed red lips, as she felt fingers lifting her left leg. The fingers belonged to Max. Before she could even comprehend what have just happened, her foot was inside his warm mouth. He took few seconds to suck it in, make her feel how he enjoys her taste and demise. Chloe didn’t want to believe this, she was literally being eaten alive. This time it hurts a bit more when he bites off her foot. 

The chubby woman who's name Chloe didn’t remember, was very impatient to grab her right leg and take a big bite out of it. Chloe hated that her body is slowly disappearing into their mouths, down their throats and into their stomachs. She wanted someone to stick a fork through her brain and get his over with. Bryan smirked at her next. He grabbed her left leg, which had a bigger part left from. He took his time too, licking it first, wiping her wound with his tongue. However, he chose to show his teeth clearly, as he, as slowly as possible, applied biting force and slowly crushed down her leg between his teeth. This was the most painful thing Chloe ever felt. 

Danielle had the last turn. It was obvious she will go to Chloe's left arm, she sat closest to it. Danielle wasted no time with her tongue, and positioned the hand right between her molars. That way, she can slowly crush it with precision. Chloe felt the hatred burning inside her. She hated Danielle's smug face as she slowly crushed her left hand inside her mouth. To Chloe's surprise, Danielle didn’t bite all the way through, only enough to crush the hand, making it terribly painful, and then went to play with it, licking it with her wet sexy tongue. With the bones crushed, Danielle could slurp off the hand and cutting it off using only her lips. 

After they had their fun with her, people started to lose patience. Now, one by one, they all used the big fork and knife, to cut off a portion of Chloe they wished to eat. Bryan was quick to grab the vagina and a tit, he left the other one for Danielle. Danielle wanted the part of her upper breast, with the heart inside. The chubby woman wanted the ass and a thigh, she liked the fat parts. Max got her other leg. All what's left now was the head, and middle stomach. This was taken by Sheila, she left the head in the main plate and took the stomach with internal organs to her own.  
 
 Chloe, or rather, Chloe's head, sat there and watched as these five Norms ate her body away, piece by piece. She saw lips parting, pink wet tongues coming out, she saw white teeth smiling or chewing, jaws moving up and down, she saw her own body parts inside other people's mouths. She could even hear it all, hearing the laughs, the comments, the moans of delight, the gulping sounds, sipping drinks, and clashing of silverware. 

Not only Chloe's meat was eaten, on the table were side dishes and salads, as well as beverages. Chloe spotted at a near table, a woman at her age, eating pasta on a date with her boyfriend. She would give anything to be in her place right now. A giggle brought her back to reality as she saw Sheila slurping her intestines like spaghetti. Chloe hated the fact that part of her was inside this woman's stomach. She hated that her body will be digested by her. Part of her will be added to Sheila's body, some will be burned as energy, and the rest will be turned into feces. Chloe despised all of this and was desperate she couldn’t do anything to prevent that. Also, it was really degrading to see a piece of her flesh stuck in a fork alongside another piece of food, headed towards someone's mouth. 

They all finished the main course, and all of Chloe's body except for her head was gone. A waitress came and asked if they would like something for dessert and if she can clear out the almost empty main plate. Sheila told her that she saves the head to eat last, so do not take it, and that they will have a cheesecake for dessert. The rest was cleared off the table, and while waiting for the cake they taunted Chloe further. 

"MMmmm… you were absolutely delicious!" said the chubby woman.

"Yeah! I really liked eating you, it felt divine! And I'm also happy that in few minutes, you'll be all gone!" said Danielle with a smile, licking her lips. 

"Ha! That was wonderful! Pity that we can't eat you again!" said Bryan. 

"Well, not so much left of you now, the only thing left is that little head of yours. I wanted to save it for last. I wanted you to be witnessed all the way of me destroying you. You'll wait for us to finish dessert, and then I'll eat what's left of you. After that, you'll be completely gone, all inside our tummies! I hope you won't give me indigestion, and won't do and problems coming out, and even if so, you know what? I don’t even care, as long as I got to destroy you in the proper way. Enjoy the last few minutes of your life, watching us enjoying dessert, and feel free to think about how terrible your end is, and how horrible will it be for you to end your life in my mouth." Sheila concluded.

The cake arrived to the table, and the group of five diners went on to carve and eat it. Surprisingly enough, Chloe did exactly what Sheila said. She watched her eating the cake, digging a piece with her spoon, and leading it into her mouth. She took her moment observing again the mouth that will end her life. There was something disgusting about all this, with saliva and all, but at the same time somewhat appealing, like she had accepted deep down in her sub consciousness that this woman is superior to her, and that it is legitimate to be her food. Before she knew it, the cake was finished, and so was her time to live. 

Sheila grabbed Chloe's head with her fingers, and brought her close to her mouth. She paused for a moment, thinking of the best way to do it. She started by inserting the entire head inside her mouth. Sheila licked it for a while, covering all around Chloe's head with her sticky rank saliva. This was the most disgusting and humiliating Chloe felt ever. She felt the soft wet tongue, smelled Sheila's pungent breath, and was covered in the vile liquid that was produced in this mouth. She could even taste it as it slipped inside her own little mouth. 

Suddenly, Chloe was spat out into Sheila's palm. Sheila turned Chloe's face toward her big red lips ad did some biting motions with her teeth to taunt her, she laughed at her, pushing warm mouth breath on her.  Then, she turned her away and upwards. Chloe felt something hard and solid pressing above her forehead and at the back of her head. Sheila used her teeth to very carefully remove the top of Chloe's skull, revealing her brain. 

"Everyone, say 'goodbye loser!' as I slurp her brain out and ending her for good" Sheila commanded. 

Hearing her plan, made Chloe very nervous. She is mere seconds away from ending her life, which is freaking her out.  In front of her there was the sight of four people she hated, smiling at her, flinging their tongues, signaling "loser" with their fingers, saying together "Goodbye loser!" or "bye bye loser!", Chloe wasn’t really able to concentrate. The last thing her eyes feel on was Danielle's stuck out tongue and her beautiful sexy face, right before all went dark as Sheila slurped her brain into her mouth. 

Sheila continued and stuffed the rest of the head in, giving it a good chew before swallowing. Few minutes ago, she had a different idea of how to end this. She thought it can be hilarious to have the waiters, or even by herself and her colleagues, throwing Chloe's head to the stinkiest trash can they can find, or even inside a soiled toilet and flush her down. She thought that prolonging Chloe's torturous end in this way, leaving her in a trash can or a toilet to slowly die horribly, all while she knows that she was eaten by them, might be the best way to end her. Eventually, her mood for munching her right then and there was stronger, so she did exactly that. 

Maybe her next victim to be destroyed will find their end in this way. Probably she will go and buy some tinies from the store to test it out on them, see how it feels. She can try to throw one in her kitchen garbage, and have another thrown in her toilet right before she's about to do her business on it, and flush it down with her feces and urine. One thing is for certain, do not cross her and get shrunk if you don’t want to end in the most terrible way you can imagine.  
At The Office (Hard Vore, F/m) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story **

This is a shrunken man hard Vore story, of a man being eaten by a woman.
 
Contains: Vore, shrunken man, giantess, food, chewed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat there behind your desk in your office. Well, not exactly your office, more like your spot on the shared office space. Your job isn’t the most exciting one out there, but it is the best you could have got for having a college economics degree and no special experience. However, you do need this job. First, you stacked huge debts from student's loans you had to take, so you needed the salary badly, both for everyday living and to start paying off your debts. Second, you wanted to advance in your career, earn your name in the world of finance. 

Aside from the lack of excitement this entry job had to offer, there was your boss, and the other colleagues. Your boss was the worst. Jeanette was her name. She is only few years older than you, and already runs the department you're in. The rumors are that her father is a close friend of the CEO or something, so they gave her management even though she lacked good human relations. She is not the tallest person ever, but she is a couple centimeters or so taller than you. Jeanette has a round body, but not too chubby, her hair is smooth, just below shoulders length, and naturally light brown, but she dyes for darkish blonde. Her face's skin is smooth, but she does wear some makeup. Overall, she is nice looking woman, not the prettiest out there, not even in the office, but she's not bad at all. 

Well, that was about Jeanette's looks. If looking at her characteristics, she is the devil. She is always over demanding, always gives too much tasks for too little time, and demands that everybody will keep up. Furthermore, she is unfair in her treatment towards men. Sure, there were men in this company in general, and this office in particular, but the majority of the office's staff are females. For you, it seemed clear that she tends to be a little bit more forgiving for young women employees. Her entire attitude towards you is "be thankful that I even let you work here, loser". At least once or twice a day she reminds you that your performances are too poor for her.

The rest of the office's staff, your colleagues, were all started to work there before you, you are somewhat "the new guy", even after working there close to half a year. As said, there are some other guys, but the majority is female. All are about your age, give or take a year or two, except for Lora, who is the secretary here for quit a long time, she is in her late forties you think. She is nice to everybody, but whenever you come and ask her for stuff, you feel like she is not too enthusiastic to help you. Other than this there is Sarah, a cute dark haired with glasses, she sits in the desk next to you, Dan, a snob guy in the desk to your left, and Alex, a quiet blond in the desk behind you. There are some other people, but you haven't got the opportunity to work with them and get to know them yet.   

Back to you, at your desk. It was Monday, and in addition to the typical start of the week bad mood, you have just received a text that will forever change your life, and not for the better. Last month you went to check up if you have the shrinking virus inside you. The results came out negative, but the doctor insisted on a more thorough exam to determine if you are in shrinking danger as a genetic problem. Some people and get it even when their parents are both negative. You agreed, better be safe and aware, and make sure that you don’t have any chance of finding yourself shrunk. Being shrunk is definitely the most terrible thing you can imagine, taking in account how other Norms are treating tinies. Becoming someone's food is not the career you are gunning for. 

The text message you have just received, contains a link to your genetic examination results. With heart pounding, you opened it, expecting to see the word "Negative", only to surprisingly see it starts with P, P for Positive. You knew that unlike the virus, it doesn't say anything strictly bad. In theory, you can carry on your entire life without it erupting. On the other hand, it can spontaneously erupt and cause sudden shrinking at any place at any time. And no one can tell which will happen. You didn’t need that stress, not in this period of your life, not when working under Jeanette. 

This thing scared you senseless. You have seen what happens to other tinies, how other Norms treat them. You yourself, have never felt like torturing the misfortune little ones, nor eating them so casually, as most Norm people do. Hell, there is even a vending machine that sells them right near the break room on the floor of your office, which you always find hard to gaze at. Other people at your work however, do eat them, some even on daily basis. Not surprisingly at all, the most noticeable of all is Jeanette. She likes eating tinies a lot, and not only eating them. She like to use them as desk stress relieving toys, which always ends at the end of the workday with the tiny dead in some horrible painful way. 

"Hey! What's that? Is that work related? Are you messing with your phone on work!? Where are those reports I asked for in the morning? I want them on my desk by 14:00! Am I clear? And get this phone the hell out of my sight, I know for sure it's not work related, you are not important enough to have work related contacts on your phone!" Barked Jeanette, snapping you quickly out of your thoughts. 

"Ehh… hmm… yes Jeanette!" you replied shyly, she wasn’t even facing you when you finished saying her name. This is going to be a long week, you thought for yourself. But even this small hell is better than the alternative, which is having no job at all, or worse, being shrunk. 

While working, your mind thought of what will happen if and when you will be shrunk. You did heard some stories about nice Norms who take tinies as pets, taking care of them instead of just eating them, or torturing them to death for fun. You hoped that if it will come to this, this is the fate you will want to have. Sarah from the desk next to you seems nice. You made a mental note to yourself to maybe try and seek her help in case you will be shrunk at work. Dan was straight out of option, not only that he is an annoying snob, in the probable case that whoever finds you will just eat you, you don’t want to be found and eaten by a guy. Being inside a hot woman's mouth is somewhat sexy, even if deadly, but being inside some dude's mouth is straight out disgusting and humiliating in addition to being fatal. As a straight male, you find a little comfort in the idea that a hot woman will be the one to get you. 

While walking to the bathrooms for a break, you passed near the break room. In general, people took their lunch break around 12:00, but some preferred a bit earlier or later, there was no strict rule, except for no taking more than 40 minutes for lunch break. Some people were so overwhelmed by work, mostly thanks to Jeanette, so they quickly grabbed something while still working at their desks. Anyway, while passing in front of the break room, you saw through the transparent glass walls Alex having her lunch. Although quiet woman, she was pretty attractive and always determined at work. Currently, she is having a salad, but this time you did noticed the poor little naked girl lying on top of the vegetables in the bowl. On one side, you sympathetically felt bad for her, these are the last moments of her life, as she becomes Alex's food. On the other, Alex is hot, maybe being eaten by her wouldn't be the worst? 

-------------------


Friday came. During the week, you concentrated on work, and decided to be optimistic. Sure, you can be shrunk at any point, but you also can see it through. You have made up your mind. From now on, you focus on your job and manage your life as if there wasn’t any danger. You simply cannot afford to self pity and drown in depression of what might come. Therefore, if it will come, so be it, you will do your best to live your life without this scary unhelpful thought. To strengthen that, you even made great plans for the weekend. Nothing too grandiose, it's not like you have few days to live and need to maximize your fun. The point is to continue your life, and enjoy them. So, you have set a date with a nice girl about your age you have found on a dating app. Also, you have made a reservation for both of you at a nice steakhouse. It serves two purposes, one is a good impression on a first date, and second is some good food you haven’t had in weeks. 

Right before weekends, it was usually intense at work. Jeanette was stressed to get all of her week goals in time before the weekend break. She wasn't the type of bosses who went home early and escaped work while their employees bust their asses off. Her employees, and you in particular, did bust your asses off every day, but she was always there to oversee you, to make her demands and scold you for doing anything less than a great job. Even at Fridays, even at 16:00, when everyone wants just to finish for the week and go home, she was there to make demands. 

You finished printing some reports she asked you, and got off your station towards her office. Unlike you, Jeanette did have an office of her own. It was relatively small, and not the most luxurious one on the floor, but it was better than yours, and isolated. Whenever you knocked on her door, you felt a little bit scared. Even if you were sure that this time you got everything right, you were still afraid that she will find something to scold you about. You took a deep breath and knocked on her door. "It's just giving her some sheets of paper, and then some easy tasks till the end of the day, in half an hour or so" you reminded to yourself. 

"Come in!" said Jeanette. "Finally, give me those! What took you so long? Maybe you want us all to stay here for the weekend? I don’t know about you, probably you just sit alone in your house, but I have plans for the weekend! Wait! Where do you think you're going? Stay here! I want to make sure these are good, with you I can never be too safe!" Jeanette barked at you. Even when doing your job correctly, she still made it look like you don’t worth a thing. 

You didn’t expect this level of scolding from Jeanette. When she made suspicious looking faces, while going over the files you just gave her, you started feeling the stress and anxiety building up inside you. You know for a fact that if you messed this up, she might order you to come here to work tomorrow, which will ruin your chance of the nice date you have been trying to get for so long. Not every day a nice girl actually answers your texts on the dating app. So you didn't want to give up on this opportunity. You started feeling strange. 

It began with higher pulse, and heavier breathing. Slowly, you started feeling a little bit dizzy, like when getting up too fast after lying down. Have you drank enough water today? Even at the AC you can go dehydrated. You did notice that you have drank maybe maximum two cups of water since morning. Maybe you need a second? Going to seat on a nearby chair is a good idea. 

"Did I tell you to sit down? What are you doing?" asked Jeanette, signaling clearly that she doesn’t allow you to use the chair in front of her desk now. The strange feeling only became worse and worse. Now you started feeling tingling in all of your limbs. When your mouth became dry and your throat sour, combining the massive headache you have just started to feel, you said "screw it, I'm going to sit right now, or I'm going to pass out". Before you even managed to grab the chair, you blacked out. 

-----------------


You woke up disoriented. Man, it felt like you were sleeping for ages, you felt weak. You tried to blink few times, to clear your eyes and see better. You smelled strong smell of dirty carpet. You tried to get up and look around. For some reason, it felt very hard to move your muscles. Maybe you just need to give it a moment and lay down for a bit. Next thing you noticed is the lack of fabric touch on your skin. Your skin felt exposed to air, which means you are naked. Where are you? What happened? You try to think on the last thing you remember, and then remembered you fainted in Jeanette's office. Are you in the hospital now?

Soon, you got an answer to your confusing situation. A huge hand, almost at the size of your entire body, came into view from above you. You did your math and came to your senses quickly. You have been shrunk. The carpet smell? Probably from being on the floor of Jeanette's office. Wait! Is that hand belongs to Jeanette? Is she the one who got you at this most vulnerable situation? No! That can't be! Please not this! You think to yourself. The hand that is presumably belongs to Jeanette garbs you and lifts you up.

The upwards motion is fast and exhilarating like a roller coaster. Now when your eyes have adjust, you can see where you at. Without any doubt, this is Jeanette's office, she is the one who is holding your shrunken body right now. From your perspective, it all looks much bigger. She holds you close to her, close to her face as she walks back to her seat. You are still finding your limbs very stiff, and difficult to move. Maybe it's a side effect from the shrinkage? Maybe it will pass soon? If that so, maybe you will get an opportunity and try to escape? As if reading your thoughts, Jeanette started speaking.

"Ha! Not only the reports you gave me contained several mistakes, you don’t even have the decency to complete your work day! What a pathetic useless worker you are! But, don't worry. Even when it is hard to see, I always believe in my employees, always manage to operate them, and always succeeding extracting some usefulness from them, even from a loser like yourself. Just for you to know, if you would have continue working in the same paste, toy were going to find yourself fired next month or so. In a way, I'm glad this, your shrinkage, happened! This way, I have a perfect task for you, so I don’t have to just fire you."

Jeanette's words scared you senseless. You didn’t know what's worse, the fact that in anyway she was going to get you fired, or the fact that this "new purpose" she's talking about sounds like something that might end your life in a miserable way. You couldn't help but continue looking at the giant face in front of you, gazing at those lips moving while she spoke. Another thing you noticed now, is while Jeanette spoke, you were close enough and small enough to feel hints of her mouth breath gusting over you like short bursts of light wind. It smelled slightly of coffee, and her own mouth scent. 

"Tell you what little loser, you see, usually I'm so dedicated to my work, try to prove myself to my superiors, that I don’t have time for a proper lunch break. What I usually do, is pack a sandwich at home, and have Lora the secretary to bring me a cup of coffee and a nice Tiny from the coffee shop near the entrance to the building. Today, that stupid idiot forgot the tiny and got the wrong coffee, I'm starting to think she did that on purpose just to annoy me. it's not the first time she does it however. Whenever I need tiny for my lunch, I just pop by the vending machine near the break room and grab one."

You remember this machine she talks about. You have never bought from it though, eating tinies isn't for you. Nevertheless, all these talks about eating a tiny, and not able to get one today, and the "new task" Jeanette is going to give you, were enough signs clueing on what is about to come. If you remember correctly, this was one of the most terrible outcomes you could have thought of back then when you got the results. 

"Today, I was so busy at my work, trying to make sure no loser like you will ruin my weekend, that I didn’t have time until half an hour ago to get up and grab a tiny from the vending machine. Unfortunately for me, it is Friday, and the end of the day, so it means the machine was out of stock. Well, at least out of tinies worth eating. And I'm not in need for a toy right now. This is where you come in, as you have probably guessed by now. You are going to be my lunch. You are going to be inside my premade sandwich, to be its meat."

It was devastating to you. Even when you figured out what is going to happen before she say it, hearing Jeanette saying those words, regarding you directly as her soon to be food, made the realization feel like a slap to the face. All of the positive thoughts that you had until now, broke down. You didn’t want your life to end, especially not like this, and not by her. You looked at her round face, at her lips. This is the face that is going to eat you. 

"Let's see… I can feel that you are still paralyzed, so it will be very easy to simply put you inside the sandwich and just eat you. I hope you find comfort in this. That way, you get to do something actually meaningful, to someone actually superior than you. You get to feed me, to become nutrients to my body. If you were shrunk somewhere else in the office, you might have been just stepped on and crushed under someone's shoe. If not, if someone else would have found you, they might have end you in some torturous way, just out of boredom. This way, you actually serve a decant purpose, and finally do one thing right here."

Jeanette then lays you down on her desk, and reaching for her office's minibar fridge. She pulls out a plastic bag containing what appears to be a sandwich. She lays it down on the desk in front of her, preparing the space for her to finish making the sandwich. It looks like it is made of two slices of white bread, with some vegetables and stud inside. When she finishes laying it down in front of her, and opening up the sandwich, she grabs you with her fingers. 

"As you see, I usually pre making a sandwich with tomato slices, yellow cheese, and lettuce. Today I added some cucumber slices too. You will go right there, between the tomatoes and the cheese, and the cucumber slices will be at your sides, holding you in place at the center. Hmm… your size is what? 10? Maybe 12 centimeters? It is a bit too big for my sandwich if laying you straight. But, if spreading your legs wide to the sides, it might be optimal place. Hmm… yes, let's do that!"

With that, Jeanette grabs you again with her fingers, and places you face down on a bed of sliced wet red tomatoes. Immediately you feel the wetness and stickiness, as well as the sour smell of the tomatoes. She adjusts your face and head to face forward, instead og downwards to the tomatoes. "I want you to face me hmhm, to see me eating you." She explained. Next, smaller slices of cucumber were placed at your sides and between your spread legs. Following that, came the cheese. It felt like an oily heavy blanket covering you. Its smell tried to compete with the sour smell of tomatoes and freshy vegetably smell of cucumbers. You felt even more pressure as the lettuce and the top bread slice were place on you too.

"Tell you what. I want you to enjoy the sense of achievement you must feel right now, knowing that you get to be my food, rather than just be crushed or thrown in the trash somewhere. So, I'm going to start with the side opposite to where your head is. Now, I would like to enjoy my lunch quietly, and continue working, so I won't be talking to you anymore. Also you are nothing but my food now anyway, so no point in talking to you either. So, goodbye, and enjoy being my lunch!"

That was the last thing Jeanette ever told you. You felt stronger pressure at your sides and hands, as she lifts the sandwich with her fingers. She turns you around as said, and the view you have is of her desk, office, and sometimes her legs or stomach if she points your head down. You feel motion upwards, and guess that she is going to take a bite. Not knowing where it will come from, you brace for the worst. 

You feel pressure from between your legs. At first it was similar to the pressure you still feel at your sides, the one generated from her fingers holding the sandwich. Then, it became stronger, which made you realize that she is taking a bite. The first bite was quit small, and didn’t took any part of you, only made your heart skip few beats. That was it. She started eating. Eating a sandwich that you're in. You are in it because she wants to eat you. You try one last time, with all your effort to move and somehow wriggle out, with no success. 

After few moments of chewing, Jeanette goes in for another bite. This time, you feel the pressure at your right leg. This is it. The pressure goes stronger and stronger, as your heart beats faster and you are filled with adrenaline and terror. You feel pain in your right shin, and suddenly you don’t feel your right foot anymore. You hear crunching chewing noises and hear Jeanette moans in delight "Mmmm". She enjoys you. She likes your taste. Or maybe it has nothing to do with you, and she was just very hungry?

Another bite is coming. This time, it is a bigger one, severing off you left leg at the knee. You cannot believe it. These are actually the last moments of your life. This is how you go, surrounded by vegetables, all parts of sandwich ingredients together with you. Parts of you are already gone, already on their way to Jeanette's stomach. You are literally being eaten alive by a person you most certainly don’t like. Another bite is taken, this time without a part of you, but you do feel her teeth grinding against your leg. 

More and more bites are taken, and they became larger. It is clear that Jeanette is hungry. When both of your legs have gone completely, chewed and swallowed down by her, there was a knocking on the door. It was Sarah. 

"Hey Jeanette, sorry to disturb you on your break, just wanted to tell you that I have finished all my tasks and getting ready to head home. By the way, have you seen the new guy? He needed to send me something I need for next week." said Sarah.

"Hehe, don’t worry about it Sarah, and he is right here, in my sandwich. I was lucky to get him right as he shrunk in my office. Haha, thinking of it, it's like he knew I needed a tiny for my sandwich, and shrunk specially for me." answered Jeanette. 

"Nice! Hehe. Good riddance." replied Sarah before leaving. You are starting to think that seeking her help might not have been the best idea.

Immediately after Sarah gone, you felt your left arm being cut off. It seems like Jeanette is making a special effort to eat you in a way that will keep you alive for the longest possible. Next, Jeanette bites off parts around your right arm, but keeps the arm on the sandwich, hanging in the air. After chewing and swallowing, you feel something really warm and wet engulfing your right arm. You realize it is her tongue and mouth, she must have wanted to taste a part of you alone, without the sandwich ingredients obscuring your taste. You are actually feeling her wet salivating tongue with your hand. Alas, you don’t get to enjoy it too much as her teeth are coming to bite off your right arm. 

All that is left of you now, is the parts between your crotch and head, covered by the tomatoes from below and the cheese from above. It is inevitable, as you feel her teeth cutting through your stomach, taking off your abdomen and genitals. Following that, was your chest, and up to your neck. All that is now left of you is your little head, covered in some sandwich, a mere single bite. The rest is being currently chewed inside Jeanette's mouth, or already digesting in her stomach. How are you still alive at this point, is beyond your grasp. 

You hear a swallowing gulp. That is it, the last part of you that isn’t your head have just been swallowed. You don’t have your heart anymore to pound quickly, but you do feel terrified. In any second now, you are going to enter Jeanette's mouth, where you will be chewed and crushed by her teeth for good. It's not fair, you think, even people you have considered might help you, are glad that you are being eaten and disposed of like this.

You see shadow looming over you, followed by two rows of the inner side of teeth. Your head is now inside Jeanette's mouth. You can see also the tip of her tongue, and the ellipse created by the inner side of her lips, growing smaller. Her lips are being shut, ending any light from the outside world. Your entire being is now inside Jeanette's warm wet dark mouth. 

The smell inside is unbearable. It is one part similar to the sandwich's ingredients, but much stronger, and another part containing Jeanette's own mouth breath smell, as well as hints of coffee she must have drank not so long ago. You feel her tongue sloshing you all around, covering your head with sticky saliva. She tastes you carefully, before she starts chewing. At first, she chews the sandwich parts, which are mixed with her rank saliva, covering you, entering your nose and mouth. Then, by one tongue movement, she places your head between her molars. Her lower jaw coming upwards, crushing your head between the teeth.

You were delicious, and nutritious.  
Nadia (Soft Vore, optional scat, F/m, optional M/m) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

** This story was inspired by RP I had with someone **

This is a shrunken man Vore story. The story is fictional, but inspired by a conversation (RP) I had with someone who's also into shrunken people Vore.

The story contains two possible endings, and an optional add on for one of them.

Contains: Vore, shrunken man, F/m, M/m (optional), swallowed whole and alive, digestion, food, humiliation, scat (optional).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shrinking virus outbreaks in Tom's region and his country in general have been slowed down significantly. Up until two years ago, you could see shrunken people all over. Usually you would see them in restaurants or food stalls, about to be eaten by a Norm. Sometimes you would see them in social media, being tortured to death or getting disposed of in some nasty way, which produced huge amounts of fun and an exciting rush for the Norm tormentors. But that was then. These days, you can still catch a shrunken tiny here and there, but they are a lot more scarce, and are no longer being offered in restaurants to the public. 

Legally, tinies were still considered equal in terms of law to bugs. Keep in mind that even though the virus outbreak has been almost completely stopped in my country, some visitors from abroad could always bring it back temporarily. Also, there's the DNA caused shrinkage. Some misfortune people can have a dormant shrinking gene in their body, which may or may not become active at any point of their life. The odds to have this condition are quite low, but still exist. 

Therefore, you can still find shrunken people. But, when someone Norm would catch one, they wouldn't go on and quickly dispose of them in a nasty way like it used to be, nor eating them as nothing more than food ingredient. Instead, nowadays people would try to take care of the little ones, keeping them as pets or something. Seeing a shrunken tiny and catching it, is now pretty rare, so Norms wouldn’t want to just "waste" them. Even when a Norm would want to dispose of the tiny they found or just eat them, they would report on it first, so the government can keep track on the statistics of shrunken people. However, the majority would return the tiny to their family, or just take care of them nicely as pets. 

-------------------


And now for Tom's story. 

Tom is an amateur photographer. He works with amateur models, who still try to find their way. Sometimes he is lucky enough to shoot nudes, but the rest of the time he just practices his skills by taking photos of the women models in different positions. He does it as a hobby, in his free time after work. Tom however, have a special motive in taking pictures of these women other than just practice his photography and occasionally get a nice nude picture.

You see, Tom has a Vore fantasy. He saw actual tinies with his own eyes only several times. Never he had held one, nor torture or dispose of one, and definitely never ate one. He saw few times other people do it, and saw it few years ago on social media or TV, but never did it himself. From catching the shrinking virus concerns, he was vaccinated, so there wasn’t any real chance of being shrunk by it. Alas, Tom does want to be eaten. He had this weird fantasy since he was a kid. In his fantasy, he actually wanted to be shrunk ant eaten alive. When he got older, he realized that his true wish is to be shrunk and eaten by a beautiful woman he finds attractive and sexy.

It was his fantasy. In real life, when he actually thought of actual shrunken people who got to be actually eaten alive by some Norm, it was different. If thinking about it for a second, being eaten, being swallowed whole and alive by someone is pretty much ferocious. For start, it is someone else, someone bigger than you, someone Normal, while you are the tiny abomination, someone who is better than you, ending your life, disposing of you for good, by simply pop you into their mouth and swallow you down, as nothing more than a little morsel of food. Hard to get more humiliating than that.

In addition, there is the physical torment itself. Being swallowed whole and alive into someone's stomach, will be excruciating. As a tiny person, the stomach for you is at the size of a room, which size's depends on how much other stuff there is inside there. First, there is a pocket of air in the stomach, so you can breathe for a while and live a little longer, only prolonging your suffering. The air isn't fresh at all, it is heavy and stale, full of gases produced as a byproduct of the digesting food. The smell is unbearable, combining the already familiar smells of stinky burps and vomit, but worse tenfold. 

The temperature is very warm, warmer than comfortable, like entering a sauna in a hot summer day. Movement is constant all around. Even if the person who ate you stays still, the stomach's walls muscles are moving, constantly sloshing what is inside for better digestion. Then, there is pure pain. The pure agonizing pain of the digestive enzymes and acid. It starts slow, not too strong but still noticeable. It slowly eats away your body, slowly decomposing it, melting it away for further easier digestion. 

Final, there is the cause of death. It will take long to come, but it undoubtedly will come, and it will be horrifying. There are number of ways it can end for you. For instance, you can just drown. Simply drowning under a mush of food and drink, assuming you were eaten with any. Just imagine that whatever they chose to eat you with is slipping into your own mouth and nose, into your own stomach and lungs, drowning you. Another possibility is being swallowed with nothing else, and have all the acid and digestive enzymes focusing on you. It will be more painful, and your end will come by slowly breaking and melting away, feeling all of it until it reaches your vital organs. 

It can go even worse. You can survive the initial acids, and continue to the intestines while still alive. There, the decomposition is much stronger. It's only a matter of time until you will be completely broke down to pieces, or squeezed to death by the pressure of the intestines tube. One other option is a combination of the first two, which is simply being drowned in a mixture of masticated food plus the acids, so you can feel yourself being drowned while being burned, both from the outside and inside your body.  

These realistic thoughts are very different from Tom's fantasy, where he focuses on the woman's warm sexy mouth, and warm welcoming belly, where he will be turned into a part of her forever. But, a man is allowed to have his unrealistic fantasies, and wonder "what if". And "what if" is a question that did bother Tom. What if he would actually be shrunk? Catching the virus is nearly impossible for him at his situation, and having the genetic condition is rare. Also, being shrunk on purpose, as a punishment is not common anymore. But he did like to have fun with the idea, and he liked to bring it up with the models he took pictures of from time to time.

Several of them told him it's funny and weird that he actually wants to be shrunk and eaten. Others said that if they were to find him shrunk, they would happily eat him. Hearing the latter was exciting to Tom, who sometimes was lucky enough to take a picture of the model mouth and tongue. One time, he got really lucky. Two of the models which are lesbian, agreed to let him take pictures of them making out, while there is an actual tiny in their mouth. Tom envied this tiny so much, he knew that its end will be terrible, but still he couldn’t feel appealed to the idea of wanting to be in its place.

Nadia was on of Tom's favorite models to photograph. Her beauty is just divine for his eyes. She liked being photographed by him, and had this sexy, mischievous, cruel vibe. When Tom spoke with her about his fantasy, her response made him nervously blush. Nadia really loved the idea of a shrunken man appealed to her, wanting to be eaten by her. She told Tom that if by any chance he would be shrunk and she would find him, she would definitely eat him, swallowing him whole. She didn’t tell him that, but she understood his fantasy. For her, having a fetish like this wasn’t so strange, she met other people with their own weird fetishes. However, she knew that his fantasy isn’t so innocent. She knew that if he wanted to be eaten mainly by beautiful women like her, so there is some sexuality attached to this fantasy. Nadia liked to be naughty, and told Tom that she promises to fulfill his fantasy of being eaten whole and alive should she find him shrunk one day.

--------------------


This was the life of Tom. Several months after his conversation with Nadia about his fantasies, he went to the doctor for a medical exam. When the results came in, Tom couldn’t believe what his eyes are seeing. Among a lot of lines with letters and numbers, there was one line he didn’t expect to see, and wasn’t sure how to react. The line said "Srinkium genetic condition: P". In other words, Tom just found out that he carries the shrinking gene, which might or might not cause him to shrink at any point, and there is not much to do about it.

Tom was struggled with the question of what to do with this new information. Does he actually want to be shrunk and eaten, now that it is a real possibility? What would happen if he were shrunk, and end up not eaten, but disposed of some other way? Does he tell of this new information to anyone? How would other people react? Eventually, he decided to at least share it with his favorite model he works with, Nadia. It is better to have someone who knows you that might help in a situation where you might find yourself being shrunk out of the blue. 

"Wow Tom! So there is an actual chance of you being shrunk down? Did they tell you the odds for that? Tell you what. If you happen to shrink right before me, I promise to take a good care of you! If you want, and would still feel like you told me about your fantasy, then maybe I can go and fulfilling it? Anyway, don’t be afraid if it happens when you are near me. And even if it doesn’t, I'm assuring you that you can feel safe and call me to pick you up. I promise I'll come and pick you up to take a good care of you, if it is even something that you want. If not, well, you are free to go wherever you want, and take the chances that a young stupid brat will slowly step on you under her heels for some stupid TikTok video." 

Nadia's answer to Tom wasn’t what he expected. On one hand, he found it calming to know that she is willing to take care of him, and doesn’t show any intentions to dispose of him. On the other hand, what if she would want to eat him, and once shrunk he will realize that it isn’t what he wants? For now, he hoped it wouldn’t even come to this. Although, deep down inside him, he still felt appealed to his fantasy. 

The rest of Tom's photography sessions felt weird at the beginning. Tom couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if he were to shrunk right there in front of the model he is currently taking pictures of. Some of them did say they would be happy to eat him as a tiny. Some other would probably just dispose of him or sell him in the black market to be some snob rich woman's snack. Shooting sessions with Nadia became a little bit awkward. He felt embarrassed when she showed him her mouth and tongue. One time she told him that she can see clearly on his face that he loves her body, and it will be great for him to become part of it. Tom didn’t know how to react, what she said was probably true.

It happened one morning. Tom woke up in a huge field made of cotton. It didn’t take him too long to understand what happened. He mentally prepared for this option. His first task and main objective now was to get to his phone, and try to call for help. Luckily for him, he left his phone at the floor right by his bed, so it wasn’t that hard to get to it. On the way down, he thought about the people he can call for help. He thought about what his life would probably look like depending on the call he is about to make.

Tome came to the conclusion that it is pointless. If he would call to the police, they are likely to set him free on the street right after taking his details to the system. If not, the police officer might just snack on him. He didn’t know for sure which officer they will send, and most certainly didn’t want to be eaten by a man. Calling his family was not an option either. One of them, like his mother or sister might end up eating him, which he finds disgusting, too much like incest. Only the thought of it made him shiver in disgust. It didn’t take too long for Tom to admit there is only one true option for him, and it might be a great adventure. Tom took a deep breath, "here goes nothing", and he called Nadia to come and pick him up.

Seeing Nadia up close at his new size made him nervous. She is much bigger than expected. As a tiny, Tom can smell her natural scent and perfume even stronger, and he can see more details on her beautiful skin. When she held him in front of her gigantic face to speak to him, it was enormous. Her big beautiful eyes were amazing, and her sexy lips looked better than ever. When she talked, he could feel her warm mouth breath. It smelled of the cigarette she had on the drive to his apartment. Yet, he still wasn’t sure how to feel in this position. Every survival instinct in his body shouted to flee, but his fantasy of being eaten by a woman as beautiful and sexy as Nadia was intense. 

"So, little Tom, I'm glad you called me. I was afraid you might chicken out and try to live like a cockroach out there hehe! I will take you to my home now. You are mine now, my property, but don’t worry, I'll take care of you. I won't bother in informing the authorities and stuff, maybe later, but going there in the morning is a waste of time. Besides, I want to have some fun with you before evening."

Tom wasn’t sure what will happen in the evening, but it's not like he could do anything now. Nadia just shoved him into am inner case inside her purse. If she would put him in her pocket, he might get accidently crushed. He was gummy bear size, so she didn’t want to just lose him. Stuffing him in her bra, like Tom might have hoped, could have been too tight for him, her nice breasts are firm. When they got to Nadia's home, she went straight forward and asked him a question.

"Tom, please be straight with me and tell me the truth. Take a moment to think if you need, but I want you to answer me honestly and stand behind your answer. Now that you are in this size, knowing there is no way back even if we wanted to, and taking in consideration your fantasy you told me about, do you want to be eaten? Do you want to be swallowed whole and alive? Please answer carefully."

Tom was in shock. He wasn’t sure how to answer. He wasn’t sure what his answer will lead to. Nadia can pretty much do anything for him, without even asking him. Legally he is like a bug, her bug. 


******************
Now, there is an interactive part. Please choose your answer as Tom. Put yourself in his place, think of the consequences. Do you want to be eaten? Now, remember your answer. Later in the story there will come a split where you proceed depending on what your answer was here.  
******************


"Ok. It doesn’t surprise me at all that this is your answer. Anyway, it doesn’t matter now. For now, I want to have some fun with you. I will decide what to do with you later. Remember that you are my property now anyway, so it doesn’t really matter what your answer was, I just wanted to know what you feel." Nadia said with a grin. Her smiling teeth looked a little bit scary now.    

Nadia then grabbed Tom's miniscule body and took him up to her bedroom. What happened next was straight out of a wet dream. For long time, even back when Tom was a Norm, he was in love with Nadia. He found her extremely attractive, and he loved her playful mischievous character. When she let him shoot nude pictures of her, revealing her gorgeous tits, he thought they are divine. Imagine the pure joy and happiness on his face when Nadia took of her tank top and bra and showed her beautiful gigantic tits. 

Next, Nadia carefully grabbed him, and started playing with him and her nipples. Tom felt the bodily warmness radiating from her breasts. It felt nice and welcoming. Her skin was so soft and smooth, it felt amazing to his touch. Nadia's own body scent could be smelled strong to him, it was a pleasant natural smell, with essence of her feminine body spray. Tom didn’t wait for any invitation, and went on smothering himself at the nipple, kissing it, licking it, almost worshiping it. It didn’t matter what would happen later, Tom was in heaven now and was definitely glad he made the choice to call her pick him up.

Slowly, Nadia sent one of her hands downward, towards her vagina. She started pleasuring herself with her hand, while Tom licked and played with her nipple. Even though he was small, his actions were still noticeable and it felt nice on her tit. Soon, Tom had to hold tighter as Nadia's body started lightly vibrating. As she pleasured herself, Tom couldn’t help but gaze at her face. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth slightly open, as she moaned in pleasure. Her body became warmer, and little bits of sweat started to be generated. It only made Tom feel even hotter, and he thought about pleasuring himself with his hands too.

Nadia felt the lack of attention to her nipple, and got a glimpse on Tom. "Hey! Now it's not the time for you, trust me, your time for pleasure will come later, now get back to what you were doing, and don’t stop until I reach orgasm!" Tom complied. He stopped touching his erect cock and got back to Nadia's nipple. His cock remained erect anyway, this situation was too sexy for it to go limp. When Nadia climaxed, she arched her back and her breasts moved upwards, Tom almost lost his grip and fell down, but he managed to hold his place. 

Tom was picked up by Nadia's vaginal juices wet fingers, and brought to her lips. Tom's heart raced, he didn’t know what she intends to do now. Nadia gave him a big kiss. "Muuaaa! That was great! I was intrigued by this idea for some time, thank you for calling me and making this happen!" This is the first time Tom touched Nadia's lips. They were bigger than him now, and felt so soft and nice. 

After the great time they had in Nadia's bedroom, it was lunchtime. "Oh don’t worry, now it's not the time for you to be eaten. Now stay calm and give me company and eat with me." Nadia calmed Tom. They ate lunch, Nadia put small pieces from her own plate on a smaller plate for Tom. During lunch, Nadia made an eye contact with Tom whenever she delivered food into her mouth. Tom wasn’t sure how to feel about this. Does she actually intent to eat him later? Like she said, it doesn’t really matter what he answered her, he was belonged to her now, to do with as she pleased. 

Lunch was over and Nadia went to take a nap before Jared, her boyfriend, comes back from work. Meanwhile, she put little Tom inside a glass jar. "Wouldn’t want you to have second thought about calling me to be the one who get you, and try to escape or call someone else." was her explanation. 

 ------------------------


Evening came and it was dinner time. Nadia's boyfriend, Jared, was also home now. He is muscular bloke, someone truly fit to be the boyfriend of a hot woman like Nadia. Dinner was served on the dining table, and nice warm food smells flooded Tom's nose. Jared's meal was a steak with some baked vegetables, and Nadia warmed up some spaghetti and meatballs in tomatoes sauce from yesterday's leftovers and a fresh salad for her. Tom was set at the middle of the dining table, on a small plate. 


*************
Now, depends of what your answer was when Tom was asked if he still wants to be eaten after he shrank, you will proceed to the according end.

If you chose "NO", and if you were Tom, you were answering Nadia that you don’t want to be eaten anymore now that you are tiny and it is real, please proceed with ending number #1.
If you chose "YES", which means that if you were Tom, you still wanted to be eaten alive by Nadia, so please proceed with ending number #2. 

**************


Ending number #1 (answering "no"):

"Hey Tom! This is my boyfriend, Jared, I don’t remember if you two have already met. Anyway, remember that I told you that your time to have sexual pleasure will come later? Oh don’t worry, Jared already knows that I like to play with tinies, he has no reason to be jealous at you. So, now it's your time. You have until the end of our meal to masturbate, pleasure yourself how you see fit, as many times as you like. At the end of the meal, whether you did it or not, I am going to eat you for dessert."

Tom was in shock. He told Nadia he did NOT want to be eaten anymore. He was absolutely sure that she will spare him, raise him as her pet or some sex toy, and take care of him. He was wrong. Tinies are nothing but bugs in the eyes of the law, and Norms can do to them whatever they want whenever they want. And right now, Nadia wants to eat him regardless, or rather deliberately despite what he wants.

"That's right! I am going to eat you little Tom. I don’t really ask you, I'm just telling you this because it is the last chance you'll have of comfortably pleasuring yourself before you are sent to be digested alive in my stomach. Haha! You should see your terrified face right now! But this is what happens to tinies. Did you seriously expect me to keep you as a sex pet? I have Jared for that hehe! You are nothing than my property now, Tom, and I choose to eat you, and not only just that. I choose to swallow you whole and alive, exactly like you said your fantasy was, precisely because you said that you don’t want that anymore and find it too much terrifying!"

Nadia let Tom have that sink in for a while, and took a forkful of salad to eat. Tom watched terrified of the upcoming future. He saw her opens her mouth, and stuff the fork full of fresh vegetables cuts onto her sexy tongue. Nadia chewed, swallowed, and continue speaking.

"Yes, exactly! I encourage you to gaze upon my mouth as I eat my dinner. See what happens to my food. Soon, you'll join it in my stomach! Please excuse me if I speak with my mouthful. Oh, silly one! I was apologizing Jared across the table. I don’t give a shit if you find my masticated food disgusting now Tom, you will be drenched in it in any case. Now go on, I really recommend you to use your chance at pleasure yourself one last time. Oh, and before you have any stupid ideas, Jared here has quick hands, so if you try to make a run for it, he'll just crush you with his fist, so no escape becoming my snack for dessert for you!"

Tom accepted his defeat. He was a tiny now. If he wouldn’t call Nadia, someone else would have gotten him. Who knows? He might have ended under someone's shoe, or tortured to death for fun, or become the office's toy for the police officers, or, simply eaten by someone else anyway, and no one promises it would have been a sexy woman like Nadia. Knowing Nadia is right, and he has nothing better to do, he sat there and touched himself. Under the influence of the building up orgasm, Tom started to feel more attracted to his vore fantasy again, and became less scared. It all blew up in his face, as he climaxed to the sight of Nadia slurping in a spaghetti noodle. The after orgasm clarity made him realize even stronger that being eaten is fatal and that he doesn’t want it.

Dinner was over when both Jared and Nadia finished the food on their plates. Tom was extremely terrified now. He knew his end was about to come at any moment. He knew being actually swallowed and digested alive in her stomach would be a complete horror, and he will get to experience it firsthand. Tom's heart pounded strong, and he breathed heavily. Nadia grabbed him and brought him up close to her mouth. "Say goodbye, snack!" she playfully and maliciously taunted. 

Tom could see up close Nadia's big sexy red lips. He saw her beautiful pink wet tongue, and her not so much white teeth (not so much white because she just ate dinner, and truthfully nobody have really perfectly white teeth anyway) as she opened her mouth for him. He felt her hot mouth breath engulfing him. It was warm, moist, and smelled of the spaghetti and meatballs she just ate. Tom was never more scared in his life like he was now. He braced as he was laid down on Nadia's saliva slippery tongue. 

Looking back, Tom saw the opening between Nadia's inner lips shutting close. The air inside her mouth was hot, damp, stale, and smelled strongly of what she ate and her own mouth breath. Nadia sloshed him around inside her mouth for a while. She wanted to get a good taste of him, she hadn’t eaten a tiny for a long time, and it was a great opportunity. She was careful not to chew him, she wanted to swallow him whole and alive, so he can be digested alive inside her stomach. Knowing that he'll suffer it in his death, kinda turned her on.

GULP.

Nadia's tongue moved backwards and Tom was swallowed whole. He slide down her esophagus, before dropping inside her stomach. Inside her stomach, was much hotter than in her mouth, the air was much harder to breath, and the smells of digesting foods and vomit were intense, too much overwhelming. Tom felt down inside a mushy pool of chewed spaghetti and meatballs with tomatoes sauce, and teeth ground vegetables. The mush also consisted of digestive acids and enzymes, but their affection on Tom's body wasn’t strong, yet. Few moments after he arrived at her stomach, Tom felt a shower of a little cooler liquid. Nadia had something to drink and it poured right on him.

While trying to stay alive, Tom did his best to stay afloat, and fought for each breath of air. In doing so, he accidently ingested some of the acidic rotting mush of Nadia's dinner into his own mouth and stomach. After settling in, Tom could notice Nadia's body sounds, her heartbeats, her breathing, her digestion noises and all. Slowly over time, he felt weaker and weaker, like the life were draining out of him as he slowly being digested alive, slowly burned and decomposed away by the acids.

Before he lost his consciousness for good, Tom felt Nadia's body moving heavily and shaking. He felt her heart beating faster, her breathing got heavier, and the whole stomach sloshed him all over. He could even hear her muffled moans of pleasure. The only one conclusion he made is that Nadia is either having sex of pleasuring herself again. Maybe having him there in her stomach is what turned her on? The shakings stopped for a while, and Tom was nearly at the verge of passing out. Just right before then, he felt a sticky warm and salty liquid substance pouring straight on him from above. 

The moment he realized what it was, is the moment he passed out for good. Digested to become nothing more than nourishment for Nadia, and part of her feces later.  

**************


Ending number #2 (answering "yes"):

"Hey Tom! This is my boyfriend, Jared. You two have seen each other before, but haven’t really met properly. He is excited do get to know you, and I'm sure that you are too! Don’t worry, today you'll have this opportunity during dinner. Now, remember when you said you still do want to be eaten by me, to willingly be swallowed down whole and alive, to be digested and become part of me? Remember explaining to me that this fantasy of yours kinda turns you on? Especially when a sexy woman like me is gonna eat you? So good news, at the end of this dinner, you will be eaten! Isn’t it exciting?"

Naiad said with a broad smile, showing her beautiful teeth and lips. Tom couldn’t be happier now. He was thrilled to get his dream come true, to actualize his fantasy and get eaten by this beautiful sexy giantess in front of him. He took a glance on Jared, who started eating his steak. He didn’t want to be eaten by a bloke like him, it felt wrong. Tom was more than glad that Nadia is the one that he gets to be eaten by.

"Now, what I want you to do in the meantime while I'm having my dinner, is stay there on your small plate. You are nothing more than a piece of food at the dinner table now. You will be eaten as part of it, and by tomorrow morning, your remains will be flushed down the toilet with the rest of the feces. I'm so glad you are doing this willingly, I've never seen a tiny that actually wants to be eaten by my, or to be eaten at all hehe! Now, while you lay there, thinking of how will it feel like to be eaten by me, you can look at me as I eat my food. Soon, what is happening to this food will exactly be happening to you. The only difference is that you will be swallowed whole, and this food is getting chewed first. Feel free to grab a bite from a plate on the table, but you'll have plenty of that inside the stomach anyway haha!"

Nadia was right. It is Tom's greatest fantasy, he can't wait any longer to feel for himself what being Nadia's food is like. He is watching her. He sees how sexy her lips look when she slurps in strands of spaghetti noodles, how sexy her tongue looks when she opens her mouth to stuff in a fork full of vegetables from the salad. Tom knows that inside her stomach won't be as nice as it seems, in fact, it would be terrible, but it is a price he willing to pay for being eaten and consumed by a sexy goddess like her. 

"Wanna get a preview of what my stomach will be like? Come here!" Nadia said and grabbed Tom with her fingers. She brought him close to her mouth, holding him in front of her beautiful red shut lips. As her lips parted, showing the dark cavern of her warm mouth. A loud noise accompanied by an unbearable pungent smell and warm gust of wind washed over Tom as Nadia just burped right on him. "Whoo! That was a nice one!" she blew on him. "do you feel that? Do you smell that? Well, that is what it would have been like inside my stomach, only a little bit worse hehe!"

"Now, take a moment to look inside my mouth, look at my beautiful tongue, and think of how badly you actually want to be dropped in there, which will be at the end of dinner." Nadia said before opening her mouth wider for Tom, giving him a good look inside her mouth, showing him her sexy tongue between her teeth. Tom did take a good look. Although this burp was nasty, it is a price he is willing to pay to have his time inside her mouth, to feel her sexy tongue on his body. Even just thinking of it, dangling up there in front of her mouth which he's so lusting about, makes his cock hard.

Nadia put Tom back down and the small plate. She still had her plate filled with her dinner, and said that Tom will be eaten by the end of dinner. Tom was thrilled, he couldn’t wait for it to happen, his dream is coming true! Suddenly, a shadow loomed over Tom. It wasn’t Nadia's fingers, her hand were busy lifting a fork full of spaghetti into her mouth. It was Jared's hand. He plucked tiny Tom out of the plate and brought him close to his gigantic face. 

Tom was in deep fright. He didn’t expect something like that to happen at all. Surely, Jared just wants to talk to him, right? Nadia said they will get to know each other. But then again, he could just talk to him where he was, why did he pick him up? Tom soon will find his answer. Jared brought him in front of his mouth, opened it, and then Nadia signaled him to pause. Jared turned Tom away so he can face Nadia instead of his mouth.

"What? Is there something wrong little Tom? Remember exactly what I asked you, and what you answered me. Remember what my exact words were for you right after that, and earlier. I told you that you will be nothing more than food on this table. I told you that you will be eaten today. I never told you that I will be the one specifically to do it. Yeah sure, I made it look that way, didn’t I? But it is your own problem now. You were just food on the table, a property belongs to me and my dear boyfriend. As it happens, Jared decided he feels like eating you, and picked you up."

Tom was starting to realize she had played a trick on him. Was that her intention the entire time? She is right, of course, but Tom didn’t want to be eaten by Jared at all. It was the opposite of what he wanted. He only agreed to do it willingly, because he was a straight guy with vore fantasy, which means that he was ready to suffer the horror of being digested alive in Nadia's stomach, just for the opportunity of being eaten alive by a sexy goddess like her. Jared wasn’t a sexy goddess, he was some dude. Some dude who would just eat him, and Tom would still suffer in his stomach. Tom felt like his heart just broke, he started to cry.

"Ohh, is that making you upset? Did you really want to be eaten by me so badly? Tell you what we're gonna do. Jared will put you inside his mouth, and keeps it open. Meantime, I will continue eating my dinner, and will look straight at you. Now here's the deal- you have until Jared feels like he can't keep his mouth open to cum for me. If you cum before he closes his mouth, then he'll spit you out and I will eat you. But, if he closes his mouth before you reach climax and cum, then you are his to be swallowed like the rest of the food. Do you understand that? If you can somehow make it happen, and reach orgasm while sitting on a man's tongue, covered in his spit, then you'll have the chance you were hoping for!"

"Now, go on!" Nadia said with a devilish smile. She proceeded to insert a forkful of salad into her mouth and eat it slowly and sexily. Tom was put inside Jared stinky mouth. It was warm, not pleasantly warm, but irritating. The smell was unbearable, smelled of Jared's own stinky breath, and of what he ate for dinner. Feeling Jared's tongue on his tiny naked body, was really disgusting to Tom, and he frowned at the ugliness of the slimy rank saliva. He looked outside, and shifted his position toward the opening. Tom saw Nadia, eating her dinner, smiling devilishly at him. Her image was framed by Jared's inner teeth, the tip of his tongue, and the oval created by the inner lines of his lips. A surreal sight indeed.

Tom, however, was determined. He would do anything to not be eaten by this guy and his repulsive mouth. He was angry at Nadia for tricking him like this, but was focused on succeeding in her challenge. He went straight away to jerking himself off.  When Nadia saw that, she laughed. She flanged her tongue out at him and made an L sign with her fingers, reminding him how much pathetic loser he is. Tom saw that as an opportunity to focus on her tongue, so he can try to cum faster. 

Tom really tried harder and harder. Jared didn’t make it any easier for him. He would say "ahhh" and such, feeling his little ears in his booming muscular voice. At some point, he even let out a small burp. Tom wasn’t sure if it is even intentional, but the smell was horrifying. Tom seriously put his heart into this, there was no chance in hell he would let himself being eaten by Jared, and he succeeded. Tom actually managed to reach orgasmic climax inside the place he found highly disgusting and unsexy. 

Nadia saw that and smiled. "Well done Tom! I guess you must really hate the idea of being eaten by Jared!  Honestly, I'm surprised. I didn’t think you can pull it off. You, that being eaten is a fantasy of yours, a sexual fantasy, have managed to orgasm inside a man's mouth, my man's mouth. Wow! You must really be the biggest loser I've ever seen, haha! Well now, time for you reward for being such a pathetic loser, who will do anything just to be eaten by me, even jerk off inside a man's mouth. Jared babe, stay right there as you are, I'll come to you."

Jared mouth stayed open. Tom was getting thrilled. Nadia is on her way to save him from this vile mouth, and take him to her own mouth, which is divine. He can see her face approaching, he sees it past Jared parted lips. Nadia gets closer and closer, and Jared's mouth opening closes a bit, but not too much. Tom can still see outside, but now his window is narrower. Tom sees only Nadia's face now approaching. Soon, all he can see from the window Jared's opened mouth is giving him, are Nadia's big sexy red lips.

Nadia smiles and giggles. She opens her mouth. Tom's heart is pounding with excitement. She sticks her tongue out, like to come and grab him from inside Jared's mouth. Then she stops. Tom is focusing his entire attention on the view he sees between Jared's teeth and lips. He sees Nadia's mouth, the sexy mouth he so eagerly wants to be eaten by. Her lips are moving, she says something. Something that make Tom's blood freeze.
"Swallow him, babe."

And his world has gone dark. The last thing Tom has ever saw was the sexy mouth of his goddess, pronouncing the words that will condemn him for a horrible death, by being digested alive. It's all for nothing. Tom made all of this effort, only to find out that she tricked him once more. She knew exactly what he wanted, and did it deliberately to mess with him. She took pleasure on his suffering. Tom heard Nadia planting a kiss on Jared's lips from the outside, his world remained dark.

Tom was pressed by Jared's tongue, as he swallowed the pool of saliva accumulated in his mouth. Tom hated this moment. In an effort to no suffocate, he accidently swallowed some of Jared's spit. Someone else's spit, another man's, was inside Tom's mouth. He wanted to vomit. He felt humiliated and broken. No time to drown in his sorrows though, because Jared is just swallowing him whole now.

GULP.

Sliding down the tight esophagus, Tom really cried in sadness. He was absolutely terrified of what will it be like in the stomach. SPLASH. Tom fell down into Jared's repulsive stomach. Inside, Tom immediately noticed the overwhelmingly unbearable stench. The mixture of vomit smells, digestive juices, and Jared's dinner were all combined into a symphony of pungent smells that made Tom's nose wanna fall off, or Tom to never breathe again. Being drenched in the stinky mush, was even more disgusting than Jared's spit. This mixture was literally his chewed food, and vomit. Surprisingly enough, the acids weren’t affecting Tom too much.

Tom remembered he saw an article which said that some tinies are more durable to the human digestive system once. He wasn’t sure if that is the case, or he is so flooded in adrenaline that he doesn’t feel the acids eating on him yet. Only time will tell.

Half an hour passed outside, which felt like a week for Tom. The intense heat, the bodily noises, the unspeakable smells, and also now the unpleasantness of the digestive juices, were making it pure hell for Tom. To top that off, and humiliate him even further, Jared decided to have a beer. Tom found out about this when he got a cool shower of the fizzling alcoholic drink. Even at beers Jared was more man than he was. He could taste it, a dark bitter beer. Tom never felt more humiliated before. He was literally just been eaten alive by a guy, and his crush were laughing at him. He sits inside his stomach, while the dude just enjoys a cold beer.
That was it. This is how and where Tom's life ended.


*** (optional continuation below) ***

--------------------

*** Now is the continuation, with what happened afterwards. Tom is still alive in this line, and it goes full digestion if you know what I mean.
***

Later, Tom was somehow still alive inside Jared's stomach, which became emptier. He felt Jared moving and shaking. He could hear Nadia's muffled moans of pleasure, even through the stomach walls. They were having sex. They were having a great time, while he sat there in agonize. Tom could never be with a woman on Nadia's league. Instead, he was eaten by a man better than him, one that Nadia deserves. After the sex, it was relatively calm. Jared likely went to sleep, and Tom tried too, without too much success.

During the night, Tom was still undigested fully. His skin was gone, and some of his limbs felt wrong, but he was still alive. Tom passed through the intestines. Even without air, Tom managed to stay alive. He was pressed and mushed with the food, as Jared's body extracted what he needed from it, and left what it doesn't. Just before morning, Tom was well pressed and buried among Jared's feces, waiting for extraction at the end of the digestive track. 

Movement woke up Tom again. Lacking air and the ability to move, Tom wasn’t sure where he is. More movement came, this time different type. Without a warning, Tom felt a drop down. He saw light again, bright light to his blinded eyes. He felt the splash of water on his face. Only this wasn't water. This was piss, and Jared just shat him out embedded in a log of shit into the toilet bowl, filled with piss and some other brown logs of shit.

Tom couldn’t believe it. He survived it through Jared's digestive system, and became literally his shit. Now that his senses woke up, he could feel and smell everything. He smelled the horrible reeking stench of shit, and the pungent tanginess of piss. He felt the soft matter engulfing him, living only few parts exposed to the outside, his face was one of them. By chance, Tom was laid facing upwards, and saw Jared's butthole above him. As it appears, he was done shitting and got up.

Before he went to wipe and flush, Jared took a quick glance inside the toilet. He spotted Tom's remains among them and smiled. Jared then saw some movement, and took a closer look.   

"holly shit! You are still alive down there? Ha! This is so funny! You fucking loser! Haha, drowned in my shit! Wait, no, you ARE my shit! I ate you and you came out, you are literally a piece of shit now, my shit hehe! Loser!"

Jared taunted Tom, as if it wasn’t enough, the suffering he had gone through.

"Hey! Babe! Come here for a sec, you must see this!" Jared called Nadia. 

Moment later, and Tom saw the two gigantic faces of Nadia and Jared looming down on him from above, as he sat inside the stinky toilet bowel.

"Is that..? Oh my god! It is him! And he is still alive!? Holly fuck this is perfect! We get to dispose of him together, in the most humiliating way I can imagine! How was the trip, loser? Did you enjoy being eaten by my boyfriend? Did you really believe that I would be the one to eat you? Ha! You are so pathetic! You deserve this!"

Nadia laughed at Tom. She pursed her lips and released a glob of spit which hit him directly. Jared joined and coughed a slimy phlegm spit, which he spat directly on him too. 

"Wait babe, don’t flush, I have an idea" Nadia said. "I need to take my morning dump too. Why won't I go and have it directly on him, so he could be buried alive both by my shit and yours, before we flush him down for good?" Nadia suggested. 

Jared agreed and Tom's view changed. Instead of seeing both of their faces, he saw Nadia's sexy naked ass coming down above him. First, she started with peeing. Her yellow stinky warm piss showered down from her pussy all over. Some drops rained on him. When the pee stopped, it was time to defecate. Tom saw Nadia's anus slowly expands, and then it came really quick. He wasn’t prepared for a soft, mushy, light brownish log of shit to be dropped directly on him. 

Tom's mouth was unintentionally opened during this second, and the fecal matter entered his mouth. If Tom felt disgusted by anything at any point in his life before, this was the worst. Tom was pressed between two giant chunks of shit, Jared's from below, and Nadia's from above. This is how it ended for Tom, flushed down with the shit, after a man ate him and shat him out, and he even jerked off on it.  
She Took Everything (Semi-Hard Vore, F/m) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

** This is a commissioned story **

This is a shrunken man Vore story. F/m.

Contains: Vore, chewed, swallowed alive, digestion, food, humiliation, cruelty, shrunken man. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She took everything from me. My passion, my career, my girlfriend, my dignity, pieces of my body, and now she is about to take my life too, ending them for good in a slow painful way. She didn’t just won a competition, proving she's better than me at one or several specific things. She went all the way to completely destroy me robing me even from my humanity in the process. It's not fair, I haven't done anything to her that made me deserve it. She did it only because she can, and because it made her feel good, in a wicked way. 

Let me start from the beginning. Let me tell you my story of how I got to this point. At the end of it, I'm sure you will all see the truth from my point of view, and will all be sympathized with me. If not, well, than you are not better from the bitch who's the villain of my story, the one I'm talking about few sentences ago. I don’t know. Maybe I'm not looking at it right. Maybe she is the one who's ok and I am the freak. Well, you can be the judge of that. Anyway, let's begin. 

It began when I started college. I didn’t go to college right after high school, I spent a couple of years working and travelling before that, as well as getting my grades good enough to apply to a good university rather than roll into mediocre college. My goal was to be a successful engineer at the end, working in a company that research and develop cool technologies in the field of green energy. One thing you need to know about me, is that I like to be good. I am quit smart, not a super genius, but I am better than the average. I like to be successful, top of my class, and correct the teachers when they are wrong. I don’t do it deliberately to annoy people, I do it because I want to be good, a real professional. 

I absolutely hate stupidity. When people make decisions out of emotion rather than logic or out of shady interests, or even out of pure ignorance, it makes me angry. For instance, people who had the chance to vaccinate against the shrinking virus and didn’t took it for their stupid paranoid conspiracy theories, are deserve to be shrunk and crushed or eaten. It's a shame that this disease/genetic condition is affecting good smart innocent people too, would be great if it only worked on the stupid, the bad, the bullies. So, at the first chance I had, I took the shot against this virus, I even took the booster shot when it was recommended. I know it's not 100% protection, but it's better than nothing. 

Sorry for going a bit sideways. Anyway, back to me at the university. Naturally, even there I wanted to be one of the smartest students in class. Call me old fashioned, but in my eyes a good engineer need to have a good mind that evaluates logic above others. Also, they need to have a good spatial perception and deep understanding in geometry. In general, researches show that while the average woman can focus on multiple things better than the average man, it is the opposite when it comes to geometry skills. Therefore, it was natural to me to see that there were significantly more men than women in this field. It's not that men are better than women, it's not what I meant, it's just that in this particular field of work, the average man can succeed more than the average woman. 

Alas, we live in a modern world where everybody gets the same rights and opportunities as long as they are in normal size. So there were women in my class. Some of them were actually and genuinely brilliant and good at this, they earned their place here and my respect. However, some were clearly coming here only to show that a woman can do it too, and to get those precious high-tech engineers salary. They didn’t even like this field, they just came to show that they are not lesser than any man, even though they could have done much better in another field of academics.     

Now back to the bitch I described in the beginning, which of the two do you think she is? Hint: She didn’t come here out of passion towards geometry and building magnificent cutting edge technology machines. In fact, she came here because she wanted everybody to see her being successful in a field historically dominated by men. Her name is Eden, and as much as I don’t like her, I must admit she looks beautiful. 

Eden has dark long hair. Sometimes she wears it in a tide bun behind her head, and sometimes she let it curl down. She has beautiful smooth tanned skin, probably Caucasian mixed with something Middle Eastern. Her eyes are dark brown, beautifully piercing gaze under her long eyelashes. But the most beautiful thing in her is her smile. Damn, if she wasn’t such a feministic bitch, I might have liked her a lot. But when it comes to real life, I prefer a woman with good characteristics rather than a hot babe with no brain and annoying attitude. She wasn’t brainless, she was smart, but just not in the way that an engineer would benefit from.  Also, add to that the fact that she didn’t date anyone, and word said that she might be lesbian. That was absolutely ok of course, I only mention it to further strengthen why a guy like me would never be with a woman like her.

After my first successful semester, I got to know who's who, and met my girlfriend. Yes, I had a girlfriend. She wasn’t as pretty as Eden, but she was lovely, I honestly fell in love with her. Her name is Natalie. Natalie has soft bright skin, and light brown hair. She is cute and shy, but inside her small quiet figure hides a great person with a lot of love to give. I love that she loves me too, it melts my heart. Natalie however, doesn’t hate Eden as much as I do. Maybe it's is because she is a fellow female, and somewhat sympathize with her, or maybe I'm just going too much in my own attitude towards Eden. 

The longer I spent time in university, trying to struggle with the difficult courses, the more I understood that it is in fashion now to empower women. Especially in the engineering department, the faculty wanted to draw more women to apply, so it makes them look good on the media. I was against it of course, for me, you need to earn the right to be here regardless of sex. But, in order to draw more women, they gave them special scholarships, and professors where guided to give them a preference in some shiny projects. 

After hearing all that, you can probably understand why I was furious when in my third year I applied to participate in some cool new project that deals with green energy, on the basis that I have high grades, highly motivated to work in that field, and have deep appreciation to the professor leading it, only to see they picked Eden to their teem clearly because they needed a woman to scale up the female presence. She wasn’t the best in class, she wasn’t even tenth best, I was in the top ten, I know it. She went there only because she saw it as a prestigious project that will make her look good if she would participate in it. After the meeting with the professor, she walked past me in the hallway, she caught the disappointment in my eyes and gave me a smirk. She loved that she won over me. 

That was stealing number two. The first one was when I realized what she's like at the beginning which robbed my calmness and the peace inside my mind, when she broke my illusion of only fit students in this place. The second one was when she robbed me of what should have been my role in this project. 

Throughout the time at university, I tried to avoid her, but she seemed to pop up wherever something important happened. I was in those places out of true passion to the profession, she was there so people can see her in good light. In addition to this, she did something that I was mistaken to disregard. She casually here and there complimented my girlfriend, Natalie. Sometimes it was compliments on study related stuff like a nice grade in a quiz, sometimes it was a comment on her nice outfit. Natalie always answered a cute shy "thanks" which made me feel a bit jealous. Eden didn’t even try to hide it from me, and sometimes said to Natalie things like "what are you doing with him? You deserve better!". Natalie always answered things like "oh you don’t know him as I do, he is so sweet to me!" which always made me feel good and proud. At the time I thought it was just her misandry, never been I so wrong. 

Close to the end of the final fourth year of university, I felt the rush and the good feeling of being at the end of a long tiring journey. The journey, which I made almost entirely together with Natalie was about to end, with me having a prestigious academic degree in hand, and never having to see that bitch Eden again. This rush of positive thoughts pushed me into gathering my courage, and proposes to Natalie my love. Did I really want to spend my life with this woman? I don’t know, maybe. But at this point after being with her for three years, I couldn’t imagine myself not being with her. 

I decided to propose on campus, at the same spot when we both met for the first time. My heart was crushed, shattered to pieces when she respond "Ahm... Ehh... No. Sorry..." My blood rushed to my face and I nearly fainted from embarrassment. Everybody was watching, all of my classmates. I did not see that coming. What the hell was going on? In the brainstorm of depressing thoughts and great confusion, I caught a glimpse of Eden looking at me. She unsuccessfully tried to hide her glee. They day after that, I saw Natalie and Eden walking together, talking, laughing. It looked like Eden offered some comfort to Natalie.

Devastated from the huge blow to my self esteem, I found it nearly impossible to concentrate on final exams. As a result, I failed two of the courses and had to extend my studying in one additional semester to retake them. Meanwhile, Eden and Natalie did graduate and disappeared from my life for now. In addition to that, my heart broke for a second time when few months later I saw on social media a picture that threw salt on my wounds. 

It was a picture on Natalie's profile page. For some reason, after we broke up I didn’t cut lose all my connections to her. Deep in my heart, I still had hope that she would come round and we will be back together. In this picture, I saw Natalie kissing the chick of another woman. That woman was Eden. Eden's eyes looked straight at the camera. Her eyes said it all. It was like she looked directly at me, signaling her dominance. That was steal number three. She robbed me of my girlfriend, the one who used to be the love of my life. 

Couple of years later, I was already at work after graduating. It wasn't my dream job, which I failed to be good enough to apply to, but it was a job. I had to pay the bills somehow after all. Continuing my life and getting over Natalie was not easy to say the least, even more so when occasionally I saw pictures of her and Eden together on her social media. When we were together, Natalie left few hints that she might me into girls as well as into boys, but she was never strict. Eden's huge self confidence probably did its work well better than my own.  

Just as i thought I can put all this behind me, another heart devastating picture was posted on Natalie's profile. It was "save the date" picture. Eden's beautiful smile and piercing eyes felt like a stab right through the heart. It made me feel like a looser, which only made me enter to a deeper phase of humiliation and depression. I physically started to feel ill.

At the advice of my coworkers, I went to see a doctor. After some tests were conducted, I got the results. They were completely not what I was expecting to see. The doctor said that the physical symptoms I experience, together with my mood, suggesting that I was carrying a dormant variant of the shrinking virus, and in spite of being vaccinated it is waking up. Furthermore, at this point there was not much to do expect hope that I don’t fall in that small percentage of people whose body didn’t get the desired effect of the vaccination. It is very rare, but some are unfortunate enough to be shrunk in spite of being vaccinated. One of the things that might help the virus overcome your immunity system is what's commonly called heartbreak.

That's just great. Not only Eden took away my academic and career dream, not only she took the love of my life, but the consequences of her actions afflicted me on such level that now I have a high probability to shrink. So after all, she unknowingly might take away even my humanity, as shrunken people legally considered as bugs, and often end up in the food industry. At this point, I hated her so much, hated my life so much, that the thought that it would be better just to be shrunk and accidently (or not) be stepped on, crushed to death under someone's shoe. 

Dark sarcastic fantasy became reality when one day I did find myself shrunk. It feels stranger than I imagined. Depth perception changes drastically. Smells, temperature, and sound are feeling enhanced, and I can see smaller detail and objects with better resolution. Strangely, I can see as far as I could when I was normal, and the view isn’t obscured by distance at this size. Ok, enough of admiring the sensual differences between full and tiny size. Right now, I'm legally nothing more than a bug, and I need to survive. 

First, is to understand where I am. The shrinking process knocked me out and left me confused. Let's see, hmm I know these surroundings, and recognize the smells, I'm at work, near my desk. I'm totally naked, as only my body shrunk and not my cloths. Ok, right, by the sound of it and lighting, it seems that it is the middle of the workday, so everybody is here. Company policy regarding employees shrinking on premises, is to hand them over to the tinies collection box across the street. However, some of my coworkers will gladly snatch me and add me into their lunch without telling anybody. Beth from HR will surely drop me inside her large latte. 

Thinking of what my fate is probably going to be in the very near future made me scared senseless. If I'll be smart enough and careful, I might escape outside. But then again, what will that help? What will I do in the street? A bird can snatch me anytime, someone might step on me without even notice, someone might be walking their dog and it might eat me, or someone will simply spot me and it wouldn’t make any difference anyway. 

I heard footsteps coming, at my size they sounded heavy. Quickly I tried to hide near one of the desk's legs and stay still. Looking up, I saw Lena the secretary from below. Most likely she came to check if I wanted to order lunch food with the rest. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t, but today it's obviously that I'm not ordering any lunch. In matter of fact, I might end as lunch by myself. The thought of being Lena's lunch crossed my mind. She uses red lipstick, which gives her lips lovely shape and color. I imagine those lips parting for me, and her tongue welcoming me inside her hot mouth. The thought intrigues me and sends shivers down my spine at the same time.

Lena spots the pile of empty cloths on the middle of the floor. Her experience tells her to immediately scan the floor for the poor shrunken tiny. Without much effort, she spots me in my hiding spot. She bends down and grabs me with her fingers. The smell of feminine hand lotion hits my nose. She holds me in front of her and speaks to me.

"Ha! Didn’t expect to find you shrunk here. Oh, shame I have to deposit you in the collection box, you would have made a nice add on to my lunch salad tomorrow, I already have one for today. Anyway, I do my groceries at Big's Supermarket, so if you end up there, wait for me to buy you hehe! If not, then someone else would enjoy your taste. That is, assuming you'll end up as food. I heard some are end up as other things like living piercing or jewelry, being ground up to be frozen burger meat, pet snacks and treats, or some other weird stuff. Ooh, maybe you'll end up in the vending machine on this floor, then I can buy you too!"

With that, Lena ended her monologue and shoved me in her pocket. Few moments later, she dropped me inside the collection box. Inside the box, I saw several other naked people, some were smaller than me, and some were larger. I estimate my current height to be between 3 to 5 centimeters. After about two hours in the box, a shrunken people collection agent came and picked my box, replacing it with an empty one. 

From there, I came to a tinies sorting factory. The line was almost fully automatic, really impressive piece of machinery work. Throughout the line, we were sorted by size, washed and got clean, and at the end we were sorted into different boxes. The tinies who had some defect, like missing limbs or some severe injury were thrown to a specified box. I'm not sure what they are going to do with them but I'm sure it's nothing good. Then again, how is my situation any better? 

The non defects, and me included, were sorted into different box, with different destinations and designated usage, according to what was ordered from the factory. The sorting process had employees at this point, all wearing white robes, gloves, and hair cover. This only made the fact that we are all food products now sink in. The sorting was needed because for some reason attractive looking tinies were considered a more expansive delicacy, different from than fat or old shrunks that usually ended up as fast food.

An employee's gloved hand grabs me. She puts me inside a cardboard box. Before entering, I see that a sticker above the box in her station reads "Jenny's bakery, size C". I guess my fate is to be an ingredient to be baked with something, or some cake garnet. I don’t know this specific bakery, but if it's like a street coffee shop, than I might end up as a coffee add on like Beth from HR at my former company likes to have. The box is sealed and we're being shipped. During processing, they gave us something that will make us more durable in the next few days, to prolong shelf life. Norm people like to consume or cook fresh and alive tinies. The experience and feeling of having them alive was more than their mere taste. 

At the bakery's kitchen, the box opens and I'm blinded with light. By the time my eyes adjust, I realize that I can't move much, something is numbing my muscles. A young woman in with apron is using me and my box mates to make some pastries. I see a tray with premade small cakes, some are chocolate, and some are other various things. The young woman places one tiny on top of each cake, laying them on their backs with limbs spread. After placing a tiny, she spreads some sticky transparent frosting, which becomes hard when it cools, holding the tiny in place.

When it's my turn, I'm being placed on top of a bright brown cake. It smells strongly of warm chocolate and hints of coffee. The warm frosting is gluing me too. Before long, the entire tray of cakes is covers in foil. I feel movement and concludes that we are being shipped somewhere. One theory that comes to mind, is that there is some sort of a festive occasion somewhere, someone is celebrating something, and ordered a load of special pastries to the guests. When we arrived at our final destination, I see that I was right. Strangely, I take small satisfaction in that small win of guessing correctly. My excitement ends quickly when I remember I'm here to be eaten with the cake I'm on by someone. In the very near future, I'll find myself entering the mouth of some stranger, as nothing more than a thing to decorate the cake their having, adding a nice twist to it at the expanse of my life. 

The event which guests I'm to be eaten by appears to be a wedding. It seems that they are having dinner right now, and I'll be the dessert. The knowledge that it is a wedding where I'm ending pinches my heart a little, considering the chains of events that got me through here. I hear the waiters talking, passing orders to each other of which table want which types of cake and quantities. One waitress asks what the brides want. Another waiter answers that one of them asked for vanilla and the other wanted mocha. 

Brides? As in two women brides? I bet someone is watching me, laughing their asses off how ironically cruel my fate is to end specifically in that way. Better yet, I remember that I myself am placed on a mocha cake. Just as I realize this, the waitress hand grabs the cake with me and puts it on a plate next to a vanilla cake without a tiny on. Just great I think to myself, one of the brides is going to eat me herself, reminding me even more of how much I hate my life right now. The waitress walks with me, I'm getting closer and closer to the bride's table, although from my position I can't see anything but the evening sky and the young waitress face. 

The waitress places the plate down, right in front of the two women in white dresses. "One plain vanilla cake, and one mocha with tiny, enjoy!" she says and walks off. Above me, the two huge faces of the brides are coming into view, looming from above as the came to inspect their desserts with appetite. My heart drops, it cannot be, not her. 

"Hmm, that looks good and smells amazing!" says Eden.

Yes. Eden. Out of all the people in the world, out of all the women that are getting married, out of all the people gathered here today in the name of love, I had to end up as the dessert of the person I hate most. I hate myself even more for thinking how amazingly beautiful she looks right now, wearing a bride's make up and white dress. Her eyes look more beautiful than ever, and the smile she have on her face where she sees me almost makes me want to smile just by seeing in. Almost.

I shift my gaze to the side, and see Natalie, my ex girlfriend, and the woman I wanted to marry and live my life with. She looks absolutely amazing, I am genuinely amazed. I shift my gaze back to Eden, the woman who took my place. She took everything from me. Well, not everything completely, she still has my life to take, and she will. 

"Hey, wait a minute, is that…? No way! Haha! I cannot believe it! Babe, look at this tiny, is that who I think it is?" Eden says with glee.

She spotted me. She recognized it is me, and she is going to make the most out of it. This bitch enjoys it. Natalie's face comes closer to take a look. 

"Hehe! He looks like that dude in college that I used to date, that bastard embarrassed me in front of everyone with his stupid proposal, and didn’t gave me the chance to tell him that I want a break and try some with girls. Well, thanks to you, I found out that I'm into you way more than I was into this pathetic loser, enjoy him babe! And goodbye loser, good riddance hehe!" said Natalie, and immediately went to kiss her fresh wife. 

She couldn't make me feel more heartbroken right now even if she tried. Not only she didn’t care I was shrunk and about to be eaten, she encouraged it. I thought that woman used to love me. I was wrong. When they done kissing, Eden spoke to me. She leaned in close, giving me a good view on her beautiful amazing lips and teeth. I could also feel and smell her warm breath as she spoke.

"Well now little loser, I am going to eat you with my cake, and there is nothing you can do about it! I wanted to swallow you whole and alive, so you can feel yourself being slowly digested alive in my stomach. Unfortunately, you are a bit too big for me to swallow in one gulp, so I have to chew you. Hmm, wait, I have an idea. If I'll bite off your arms and legs first, you'll still be alive and small enough for me to swallow. You won't be whole and unharmed, but you will be alive and aware, and still be able to feel me digest you alive in my stomach. How does that sound? Men like you deserve to be shrunk and eaten like this. I'm glad that I am the one that by some wild chance got to have you!"

Eden grabbed the cake in her hand and brought it to her mouth. I was placed at the center, so she had to eat the sides first to get to me. Of course, she could have just plucked me out of the cake, toss me inside her mouth and finish this, but doing this slowly as she does, is way scarier to me and more humiliating, therefore this is the way she chose. 

Eden's huge lips parted. Her white teeth came close to my legs to take a bite off the cake. She chewed and moaned in delight. Once it got wet and solved by her saliva, the mashed cake emitted much stronger smell of chocolate and coffee from her mouth. She swallowed and released a small burp. It smelt awful, her dinner was already digesting. 

"Oops, hehe. What? Don’t like the smell? Too bad! Because it comes from my stomach, where you are going to be in few minutes, you better get used to it loser!" Those were the last words someone ever spoke to me. 

Few more bites were taken out of the surrounding cake by Eden before it was time for her to get me. She started with my right leg. Her upper teeth came to rest on my hips, and the lower teeth came swiftly from below, tearing the leg and bone apart form my body. The pain was immense. I was in agony, while she enjoyed the delightfulness of the mocha cake and my leg. 

"Babe, you want a bite off him too? I forgot to ask."

"No, my love, this loser is all yours" answered Natalie.

Eden's teeth came to bite and chew off my second leg. I could feel the warmness and dampness of her salivating mouth at my feet right before I lost it for good as her teeth bite. She did the same to my arms, cutting the off at the shoulders. This time however, she made an effort to take the bite as slowly as possible, prolonging my pain and misery. 

Only the last piece remained, with very little cake, my torso and my head. I was still alive, still aware, and still terrified. I really hate this woman right now. She took everything from me. My passion, my career, my girlfriend, my dignity, pieces of my body, and now she is about to take my life too, ending them for good in a slow painful way. She didn’t just won a competition, proving she's better than me at one or several specific things. She went all the way to completely destroy me robing me even from my humanity in the process. It's not fair, I haven't done anything to her that made me deserve it. She did it only because she can, and because it made her feel good, in a wicked way.  

She was going to swallow what's left of me whole, knowing that it will make me live through hell, digesting alive inside her already filled stomach. Eden grabs the last piece of the cake, the last piece of me. She brings it close to her mouth. I see her face for the last time, the astonishing beautiful face of the woman I hate most, whose about to swallow me. I see her lips parting, revealing her cake stained teeth. I see the wet pink tongue inside. Cords of saliva are stretched from the roof of her mouth to it. The smell is very strong, smell of chocolate, coffee, and Eden's own breath. The air inside is hot and moist. 

Her fingers place me on her tongue, and then retract. The lips are shutting close behind my head, sealing me in darkness. Then, she starts swirling me around with her tongue. The cake is so soft, she only has to get it wet with enough saliva, slosh it around a little bit, and it's ready to swallow. Me however, she would have to chew in normal circumstances, but she want to swallow me like that on purpose. 

However, I do get to experience firsthand the activity in her mouth. Her tongue coats me entirely with thick saliva, some of it gets in my mouth as I try to breathe. I feel her tongue manipulating me, throwing me all over the place, rubbing me against her cheeks or her palate. After a while, I'm completely disoriented, and she holds me with her tongue pinned against the roof of her mouth.

I hear a loud gulping sound, but I stay in place. Eden must have swallowed the mashed cake. Now, only what's left of me and some saliva were left in her mouth. Her tongue twists me and shifts me in a way that I'm face down, my bottom is near her throat, and my head points towards her teeth. I see the lips parting, and light meets my eyes again. My view consists from the inner side of her teeth, the tip of her tongue, and the inner side of her lips. In the gap between the parted lips, I see the outside world. 

However, in this gap is not simply the outside world, but it is Natalie's face. Her face is coming closer, or rather Eden's face is the one closing in on her, and instead of Natalie's face I see now only her lips. He lips are getting really close, it seems like they are going to get inside Eden's mouth as well. But then, they stop as they come into contact with Eden's lips. The two fresh wives are kissing. 

I get to see it from inside Eden's mouth. This is her last "screw you, loser", her last gift for me.  I see Natalie's upper lip between Eden's lips, then it shifts for the lower one. Sometimes, her tongue comes probing in, sometimes it's Eden's tongue that goes out. They take their time kissing. One thing I know for sure, is that the moment they finish, is the moment Eden will swallow me. I hear a mild moan and a giggle from behind me. Eden is literally laughing at me. She gets to live my dream, with the woman I used to love, and I get to be digested by her. Natalie's lips are breaking contact, and Eden's lips shutting close, sealing me in darkness again. It is time.

Without wasting any time, I feel the tongue I'm on shifts, and Eden swallows me down. I slide down the esophagus, which pushes me downwards into the stomach. It takes maybe 7-8 seconds, but it feels like eternity. On the slide down, I feel the intense body heat, it feels like submerging into the water of a hot Jacuzzi. The air in there is even harder to breath. The bodily sounds of breathing and heartbeat are strong. The ride ends when I come to the valve above the stomach. 

It doesn’t let me drop at once, but let me slowly descend, bottom first into the stomach's chamber. Eventually, I drop down. I don’t have any arms or leg to swim or do anything. All I can do, is sit there, drenched in the slimy mush of chewed, already digesting dinner, while digestive acids start doing their work on me. My survival instincts kick in and I try to breath as hard as I can. All it gets me is a mouthful of whatever Eden had for dinner before me. by this point, there is no one distinct smell or taste. All I can say is that it tastes really bad and smells even worse. 

I feel great movement. I'm being sloshed around all over, waves of digesting mush hits me from all over, mixing me well with it like any other piece of food. Eden simply got up off her chair and started to dance and jiggle. She was celebrating my end. If there was ever any competition between us, she won by over devastating victory. She was superior to me in every way possible, and I paid for it by becoming her food. Some will be nutrients for her body, some will be dumped out in the toilet. 

The last things I feel are the disgusting taste and smell of whatever she had for dinner which was digesting, and the feel of digestive acids burning away all over me. I blacked out.  
Too Late (Soft Vore) by TslarVore
This is a shrunken person Vore story, second person view. See description if you want the main idea before reading, but if you like my style and shrunken people Vore stories, then just read it without spoilers :) 

Contains: Vore, Shrunken person, Swallowed whole and alive, Digestion, Food. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 One evening you didn't feel so good when you came back home from work. It was Sunday, and working on Sunday always made you feel a bit off, but this time it was more intense. At first you went to drink a couple glasses of water, sometimes a headache is the mere early sign of what will become dehydration, and balancing the fluids in your body helps. This time, it didn't. 

Next, you went to make yourself something to eat, maybe you are low on energy and need food. Preferably, something a bit salty but without oil and fat, that way you can strengthen your blood pressure which might help the headache. That didn't help either. 

Following the water and food, you told yourself that maybe you just need to relax and rest, maybe you're just tired, so you made yourself a cup of tea and sat on the couch. While sipping the tea, trying to relax, your mind tried to scare off the frightening thoughts on the ongoing shrinking virus. You know what happens to most shrunk people, and you prefer to live your own life rather than end up as someone's food. You did take the vaccine, you are not an idiot that think the government uses the vaccine to implant you with mind control 5G chips. Science is not made up by a bunch of bored people on the internet, so you trusted the doctors and protected yourself.

However, vaccines aren't one hundred percent efficient, and some people's bodies just don't play along with them. It is a very low percentage from the population, but right now you feared that with your poor luck you're one of them. Just in case, and to be sure, you decided to go to the doctor first thing tomorrow's morning. 

At the doctor, still not feeling so good, he made some exams, tests, measures, and did what doctors do. 

"Ok, I have some good news and some bad news." He said once he ended testing.
"The good news are that it is not the shrinking virus, the quick test shows that you don't have it in you, and that's the most reliant test we have right now. The bad news are that your symptoms can point on a variety of possible things, and I want to take a blood sample to eliminate the possibility of genetic induced shrinkage. The results should come in a week or so. Meanwhile, I can prescribe you some Ibo-propane to help with headaches, and if you feel any change in your condition, please notify me right after."

You weren't sure if that appointment made you feel calmer because you are safe from the shrinking virus, or rather feel frightened because he mentioned the possibility of genetic shrinkage. You remembered back in high school that the bullies used to make a lot of fun on the expanse of classmates that revealed they have shrinking genes. There was a hoax (maybe originated from an actual true story?) that some of the teachers ate shrunken students. You were always glad that you didn't have these shrinking genes, but now that you think of it, you remember that you never really had it tested, you just assumed you don't have them. Even now, the doctor said that it's just one improbable possibility that he wants to rule out. 

Back at home, you took the rest of the day off, not going to work, and marked the next three days for illness vacation, just in case. When night came, you got into bed in hope that you'll feel better tomorrow and it's all just tiredness from the rough week you had. 

----------------------


Have you ever had a fever? Flu? A severe cold? Have you experienced the weird dreams, or strange sensation you feel in your mind when you sleep during this illness? The best way I can describe it is like your brain runs something smoothly and then in crumples, over and over again. In addition, your sleep feels off, like sometimes the mildest noise will wake you up, and sometimes you can't even open your eyelids. Speaking of dreams, do you know the feeling when you're in heavy sleep mode, dreaming on something, or even if you don't, and external noises, smells, heat, or even something touching and disturbing you is mixed weirdly into your dream, at least until you wake up? Like when you dream of hearing your alarm going off when it actually goes but it takes few seconds until you realize it and wake up.

Back to your story, that's how you wake up. It starts before you even realize you are awake, with strong pungent smell. It smells like someone open a fast food restaurant right inside your room. Maybe the neighbors are cooking something fried? No, it's much stronger than that. Next thing you notice, right when your mind pulls away from your unrestful sleep and into reality, is intense heat. You feel heavily sweaty, like you sweated an entire pool around you and strong heat, body temperature heat, like you surrounded by a pile of warm and sweaty people.

Slowly you start to move your muscles, and try to get a grip of your sheets, you start to think you need to wake up fast. That's when you notice that your entire surroundings are moving. Is there an earthquake? The urgency to fully wake up and assess the situation burst out, you now seriously feel in danger. You open your eyes in a sharp move, trying to move your head around to see what's happening. 

Alas, even with open eyes you don't see anything, it's completely dark. You know for sure that in your room, even with power out at a dark night there is still some source of light from outside, it's never that dark. But now, you can't even see your own hands in front of you. 


Your brain takes a moment to process all the information it receives from all your senses. You quickly come to the conclusion that you are in a dark chamber of some sort, drenched in something wet and sticky, that makes your skin itch, the air is foul, smell like rotting fast food, and you can barely breathe it. There is constant moving, like this "room" is on some vehicle and you also notice loud sounds. What your ears hear is a rhythmic drumming sound, air moving in and out rhythmically, and fluids sloshing noises. By accident, some of the slimy mush you're sitting in gets in your mouth after it splashes on your face. It tastes like vomit, something oily, salty, and sour, it fits the smell.

Your subconscious already realized what you mind refuses to admit. You are inside a stomach, being digested alive. The facts are right here in front of you. All the signs are pointing on this possibility. You must have been shrunk in your sleep and knocked out of consciousness for some time. Then, you were processed and ended up as a food item. And now, some stranger ate you and you're being digested alive. 

So many questions are rushing into your head. Your brain tries to briefly answer them, keep it short and practical, you're in survival mode. First, how the hell are you going to survive this? You know that it is highly unlikely for a tiny to climb out through the throat, and it doesn't seem like you're going to be vomited soon, or at all. you did hear about rare cases of shrunks being durable enough to survive digestion and come alive out of the other end, although with some level of injury. Even in those rare cases, the Norm will not always notice and the tiny will end as any other excrement. If the tiny does manage to survive, they most likely will end up caught and shipped into the food industry again, taking great effort to survive hell only to go for another ride. 

Do you even want to survive it? You are not so sure now. This leads to other questions. None of which answer's is going to help you, or changes a thing, but you were still curious. Starting from the beginning, what happened to you after you shrunk? Who found you? Were you in your bed? What did they do with you? 

You tried to think of a probable story to tell yourself, it's not like you got something better to do and it keeps your head from concentrating on the digestive juices doing their work on you. What if your land lady came to check on you? She's a nice woman who always offers you a piece of something nice she cooked. What if she is the one who ate you, and whose stomach you're in right now? Not likely, you think. She didn’t give an impression of a fast food fan. Maybe she submitted your shrunken knocked out body to a tiny collection box. 

From there, being unconscious, probably due to the recent shrinking process, you were deemed low quality, fit for cheap uses like and ingredient at a fast food restaurant. Not long after, someone ordered an addition of a tiny on their food, and ate you. They did swallow you whole, you don't feel any limbs missing.

The next questions are who ate you, and with what food? The former is nearly impossible to answer, it's too late for that. But you can try to guess the latter. Judging by the smells and tastes, you recognize chicken, something deep fried, potato fries, pickles, some other vegetables, sauces like mayo and ketchup, some sweet soda probably coke… 


Maybe something like a crispy chicken sandwich? Similar to a hamburger but with fried chicken. After someone else chewed it and swallowed, it doesn't smells and tastes good. As if almost on a cue, a glob of cold substance landed from above right on top of you. Milkshake or ice cream or something. Yup, the one who ate you just finished their main course and now having the dessert.        

The only unanswered question is who ate you? Is that someone you know, or is that a complete stranger? Is that a man or a woman? You somehow preferred it to be a woman, not that you can do anything about it. Who are they? Is that a fat person, and the stomach is going to be filled to the top with junk food? Is that one of those social media video creators who film what they eat every day? What is their age? Is that a mature woman, like a former teacher, or some teenager? You don’t hear any voice, the one who ate you isn't talking. Were they swallowing you whole on purpose, sucking on you for a while before sending you down? Or did they intend to chew you with their food and you missed being crushed by the teeth by pure chance? 

What if it is someone you know? Is that someone you love, someone you have a crush on? Or someone you hate? You can think of several people you would do anything but being eaten by one of them. What if one of them got you, and took a great pleasure knowing they got the get rid of you, sending you to be woken by surprise in their stomach, realizing what happened only when it's too late? What if it is you crush, and instead of getting the relationship of your dreams, you got to be a simple food ingredient? 

Just like that your life is ending without truly knowing by who and why. Well, you do know why, tinies are considered as food in most of the places, and you don't get a special treatment. But, is there a specific reason for this specific Norm to eat specifically you? Or is it random chance that brought you into their mouth and stomach? 

More and more ice cream or milkshake (you're not sure what) is being poured on you from above. Soon, you'll find out whether you'll be digested like any other food, or you got to be one of the rare cases of tinies that survive the first digestion. If it's the first option, you'll lose consciousness in the next hour or so, and be digested alive into nutrients for the body of the Norm who ate you. If it's the second option, you might get the chance to see who was it as you'll be expelled through the rear end and into the toilet. In that case, next time someone will eat you (and there will be a second time, count on that), then you'll have the chance to do it "properly" and "enjoy" the experience of witnessing someone eating you, from the beginning. 
Tinies Welcoming Town (Hard Vore, F/m) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

*** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story. ***

This is a shrunken man Vore story, about a shrunken man trying to survive in the streets, but ends being half chewed and eaten by a girl. 

Contains: Vore, Shrunken man, F/m, Chewed, Swallowed alive, digestion, food, humiliation, cruelty. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Not all communities and towns are treating tinies the same. Yes, shrunken people in the majority of places are becoming food, but not everywhere. Legally speaking, tinies have a legal status of a bug, which means any person can pretty much do whatever they want to them. The most common as already said is to eat them, the experience is just divine. However, some people like to kill or dispose of the tiny pests in other ways, usually cruel ways, like stepping on them, crushing them, feed them to the dog, or any other creative new idea they can think of. 

This reality is true in most cities and communities. Some small towns however, had too much Normal people lose their dear relatives to shrinkage, that they decided to try and be a little less cruel to tinies. In order to set apart their town's shrunken people from other random shrunks that where shipped into the local groceries store from who knows where, they decided to upgrade the status of only wild found, street tinies. The chosen solution was to upgrade local shrunken people legal status (only wild or street tinies) from bugs to street animals. This means their legal status was now like street cats, squirrels, or pigeons. A unique situation was now in order, allowing shrunken people actual decent survival chances out there in the streets. 

Alas, not everything was strawberries for the poor population of shrunken people. For instance, those who were shrunk for a relatively small size, less than 3 cm tall, or even barely 1 cm tall, could not stand a chance out there, usually ending up as the meal of other bugs, spiders, mice, or even larger shrunken people (15 cm tall). Even for the larger shrunken people, who were between 8 and 20 cm tall, life was not all rainbows and sunshine. They had to always travel in groups of at least three, always armed with a wooden stick or something to repel off any hungry street cats. 

Survival wasn’t easy on the street. Even a full grown homeless person has a hard time surviving, so shrunken people have it even harder. Although thinking of it, Norm homeless people are extremely rare sight nowadays, probably all were shrunk. Anyway, finding food and water proved to be a complicated, dangerous task. Sure, Norms wouldn't deliberately step on you, or snatch you to make you part of their dinner, but it doesn’t mean they can't accidently step on you (or not so "accidently"?), and most of them still would not actively help you to find food and clean water. Living in hideouts, they came out only to scavenge for food in trash cans or to collect drained rain water, the latter was rare. 

----------------------


I live in a town like this. When I was shrunk, my family didn’t want to hurt me, definitely not eat me, which would feel absolutely wrong to both me and them. Instead, they let me go with some doll cloths and a wooden skewer. For almost an entire year, I survived in the streets. Every day was am fight for my life. Whether it is climbing up a trash can, risking injury only to find inside empty cups with residue of latte coffee, chewed gums, and inedible garbage. A piece of an unfinished sandwich would be gold. Climbing back up from inside the garbage was even harder than climbing in. The risk of getting stuck inside, never able to climb back up, sitting there as more and more garbage is thrown on top of you and eventually have the bag tied and thrown to the big dumpster was a really terrifying threat.   

At around 10 cm tall, I'm not too small to be obliterated instantly under someone's shoe, but not big enough to join the elite surviving group of 15 cm and taller shrunks. They formed a strong group to survive together, fighting off street cats and rats like Greek phalanx using spears and shields made of scrap metal and wood. They are really impressive, even some Norms stop to take a picture of them from time to time. Me however, I'm not as impressive as they are, and survival for me is harder. Countless are the times I nearly found myself flattened under a woman's shoe, walking while texting with her phone and not paying attention to where she steps. 

Recently things have started to get even worse. With the rise in popularity of social media platforms like TikTok, teenagers and young adults liked to video themselves interacting with shrunken people in some funny situations (funny to them, not so much for the poor shrunks). At first, it was just that, some funny pictures and videos, using the shrunks as small models. Later, it became more humiliating, or sometimes even deadly. You see, even when my legal status was upgraded from insect to street animal, it wasn’t that hard for a Norm to harm me in some way and get on without any consequence for them. 

My first time was when a girl in her late teens (probably 17 or 18) and her friends came to me, saying to follow them quickly because they found a piece of great food for me on the floor nearby, and to hurry before someone or something else gets it. I didn’t realize one of them is filming with her phone. Only too late I heard them laughing at me when the girl pointed on a steaming hot fresh pile of dog shit and said "here it is! Food for you! Eat it!"
They all laughed and the girl smiled maliciously. "What? You don’t want to eat? This is the food you rightly deserve! Loser!" I looked at her with angry face and turned to walk away. I was really hungry and thought she legitimately wanted to help me. I felt humiliated. "wow wow wow, where do you think you're going little guy? If you don't go and eat it right now, then one of us is going to "accidently" step on this, then "accidently" step on you right after." The girl said, making the quote marks with her fingers when she said "accidently". 

I looked at her again, her face looming from high above, as well as her friends. One of them hovered her foot near me to make the threat appear more real. I realized this is a fight I cannot win. I shamefully went forward and grabbed a bite out of the still wet reeking pile of dog excrement. "Shove your fucking face in it, idiot!" one of them called. I looked with disgust, the taste and smell were the worst I've ever endured. I complied. 

That was two weeks ago. Today, another girl, same age, grabbed me. Again, her friend filmed the whole thing, this TikTok crap really annoys me. she spoke half to me and half to the phone's camera. "Hmmm, well well what a nice catch! I'll tell you what, I'll take a small bite out of you for a taste. If you taste good, then I'll eat you. If not then it's your lucky day, and I'll put you back down and look for another tastier tiny to eat. Sounds fair?" her speech tone was very sarcastic. I didn’t have any choice anyway, she grabbed me tight with her hand. I knew she wouldn’t just go and eat me right there, it wasn’t very acceptable in this town, but she could be forgiven with just one bite, especially if her video got many likes. 

She brought me closer to her mouth. Her warm breath isn't pleasant, and I'm scared. She pinches my right arm with her fingers saying "hmm, let's try that piece." Please! Not my right arm! I think to myself. I am right handed, and losing my right hand would most certainly seal my doom, I won't be able to survive for too long. What is most annoying, is that I know, and she knows, and she knows that I know, that she is doing it purely for fun, to humiliate me, for her likes. 

She places my right arm inside her mouth, while grabbing the rest of me tight. I can feel the warm wetness of her tongue, the saliva between my fingers, and her front teeth pressing just below my armpit. "Please don’t be this cruel, please don’t bite off my right arm!" I try to shout for her. She completely ignores. I suspect my pleas might make her video even better for her audience, more likes. The warm saliva on my hand is the last thing I feel from that part as she cuts it off with a sharp pain. I cry. 

She pulls me away from her mouth as she chews. "Umm.. naahh, not the best taste of tiny." She swallows. "come one, let's leave him here and look for a different one, maybe a female this time." She put me back down on the street. The phone wasn't filming anymore. "just so you know, you tasted averagely. I hope someone walking with their dog will find you and feed you to it, bye loser!" how cruel and unfair I thought to myself. She just came out of nowhere, ate my arm and walked away, purely for some stupid likes on some stupid video. 

--------------------


Without an arm, my life quickly declined and soon I found myself being collected and shipped into the food industry, as it happens for so many shrunken people around the world. I was shipped away from my town, to a bigger city. During processing, I was cleaned, sorted by quality, and injected with some stuff. I saw that in my box there were shrunken people about my size, but all had some injury, or were very old, or were just very unattractive. Fat and chubby tinies where in a different container, pretty and in shape in a different. Each group has its own purpose. I guess that mine is to become lower quality, cheaper food, maybe even pet food, or even end up ground like beef and made into burgers. The scary images of a dog's teeth and long tongue came through my mind, as well as the picture of a woman taking a bite out of a hamburger packed with different toppings. The latter became scary given my recent trauma with the girl and my missing limb. 

The old style floor tiles, shelves packed tightly with products, very little of each brand, and not the strongest lighting, suggested that I'm now a food product inside a local small groceries store, a one with cheaper products. You know, the type of small supermarkets, usually visited by the older population of the neighborhood who prefer cheap and closer stores rather than drive to a huge supermarket on the industrial area. 

For several days, I see customers coming and going, buying this and that. I wonder what will happen if I don’t sell, if that's even a possibility. Eventually, an old lady who looks like a nice grandma asked for several tinies. The vendor scooped me and few others, some I recognized from the processing factory. She puts me in her basket along other groceries and foods. I can see a pasta package and some vegetables. Oh please no, I don’t want to be eaten by this old lady! Even worse, what if her husband will end up eating me? I can't stomach this idea. For some strange reason, I'll feel a bit less bad if a younger person, preferably an attractive woman will get me, at least one last pretty face to look at before the end, right?

At her home, she tells us tinies in a sweat grandmother voice that her dear granddaughter is finally coming to visit this weekend. She is very much excited and going to make her favorite meal, Tinies Bolognese with pasta. Wait what? No! Her granddaughter? No! I don’t want to be eaten by a kid! It feels wrong! I cry to myself.

Saturday came, although I only guessed it is Saturday because the old lady took me out with the other ingredients to cook. Strong smells of cooking were in the air. Although I don’t like tomato sauce, and pasta isn’t my most favorite food, it all smelled delicious. This grandma is undoubtedly and experienced cook. It is clear that she is excited to see her family and have them enjoy her tasty cooking, me included. Who knows, maybe there is still a chance the mother will have me instead of a kid? All these thought feel silly as I'm sitting in a hot pile of pasta with red sauce, unable to move. 

Doorbell rings, the guests are coming in. I can hear them exchange pleasantries and ask for the well being of each other. "Come sweetie, I've made you your favorite, Tinies Bolognese with pasta, just like you liked it when you were younger, grandma always remembers hehe!" the old lady said. "Oh wow, thanks grandma." I heard the voice of a woman in her early 20's hesitantly respond. It seemed like the granddaughter developed a different taste, but she wanted to stay polite.  

In front of me a beautiful face of a young adult girl appears. She looks amazing, like her career is showing her beauties on social media. She looks at me, seeing my missing arm and wrinkles her lips. It seems like I'm not good enough to be eaten by a goddess like her. Her grandma interrupts. "Come on sweetie, I worked hard to make it very tasty, just like you like it! I even went specially to by tinies, I know how much you like them, hehe I haven’t ate one in a long time, wasn't sure if I even find them on the store, but I was lucky. Doesn’t it look yummy?"

I could see the girl put on a fake smile and thanks her grandma. Obviously she didn’t want to insult her, and disrespect the love she put to make her meal. However, girls like her probably ate only high quality expansive foods, and when it comes to tinies, those who look like small models are the thing. I'm not like that. She started by grabbing a forkful of pasta with sauce, not touching me. She commented this is very tasty. This reaction was legit.           

When the grandma turned away satisfied, the girl leaned closer to me, whispering. "look, I never eat low quality losers like you, but I don’t want to disrespect my grandma. So, I am going to eat you, and consider yourself lucky that you get to be eaten by someone like me. Also, I like when my food appears esthetic, and having one arm missing hurts the symmetry. I usually swallow you guys whole, but in your case I think I'll chew off your arm first, maybe your legs too before I'll send you down. Ugh, at least the pasta does taste good, maybe it'll be enough to cover your bad taste. No Insta picture for you either, can't have my followers see that I'm eating something like you."

This scene is surreal. This girl is actually talking to me, a part of her food. She does look beautiful though, her eyes are majestic and her lips are so kissable. I watcher continue to deliver forkfuls of pasta to her beautiful mouth, soon I'll be there too. She looks at me with a frown, and stabs the fork to my thighs. It hurts, but I can't react. She brings me closer to her mouth. I have a déjà vu as she uses her lips, teeth, and tongue to place my sauce covered left arm in her mouth. I can feel it all again, her warm breath (which is pleasant yet smells from chewed past), her soft wet tongue, her saliva on my fingers, as well as small chewed bits of pasta from her last bite. With a sharp snap, she cuts off my left arm with her teeth to be chewed and swallowed. 

"Hmm, covered in sauce, you are not that bad." the girl comments. Oh, thanks a lot. I sarcastically think. She gets me back to the plate, and wraps some pasta around my legs. I'm completely helpless now. Part of me is kind of happy that it is her rather than someone else eating me. This time she is going for a bigger bite, with by both legs and some pasta. The white teeth cut my legs off right below my crotch. I think she wants to keep my head and torso whole. This is surreal, I really miss my old town, where people don’t treat tinies like nothing more than food like this. 

The girl takes few more bites from the pasta, and tells her grandma that the food is delicious. The grandma is very happy, nothing makes her happier than seeing her grandkids smiling. Soon enough, it's my turn again. The girl, which I still don’t know her name, lifts me with her fork, without stabbing. I'm lying on my back, my head towards her as she brings the fork to her opening lips. I try to mentally prepare myself for what is about to happen, without success. I see the upper lip and teeth passing my face, and feel the warm and damp air of her mouth.

Inside her mouth, it quickly becomes darker, hotter, and wetter. Her breath contains the smell of the pasta and sauce, as well as her own sweet scent. I kind of like it, reminds me of kissing with a girl back when I was Norm. The metal fork retracts from underneath me, replaced by her soft wet tongue. It actually feels really nice and soft, and sensually hot. I'm losing myself in this sensation in her mouth. I'm completely hers now, ultimately her food, on my way to become part of her body. 

I feel great movement, pressure coming on and off, hard teeth colliding with me. She sloshes me around her mouth, playing with me for a little. While doing so, she swallows all of the sauce and what's left of her bites. Soon, all what's left in her mouth is me and her saliva, covering all over me. Her tongue takes the time to rub all over me, me head, face, back, butt, chest, stomach, and crotch. Without a warning, I feel a down movement as she swallows. Only after the fact I realize that her upper mouth features were the last thing I ever saw. 

I dive down and down, riding the esophagus face down, on my way to the final destination, her stomach. Her body holds me for half a second before dropping me into the burning heat of her stomach. Inside, the smell is nothing like I ever encountered. Strong smells of vomit and the digesting food she just ate. I drop face first into this mush. Limbless, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I'm just food for her, and food doesn’t get to choose who eat it and how, nor how it is digesting.  

I hear her loud body sounds, air coming in and out from her lungs, heart beating, and stomach churning. I am basically part of her now, inside her internal organs. It's only a matter of time before I'll lose consciousness and a part of what's left of me will be embedded as parts of her body. She was right, I am lucky. More chewed pasta is raining from above. A while later, some fizzy drink joins in. My senses are too much overwhelmed to determine which one exactly. It was the same when something sweet and chocolaty came down too. My last though, is that girl will forget about me by the time she arrives home, while I will never forget her for the rest of my life, aka the next few minutes.  
At The Restaurant (Soft+Hard Vore, Scat, FF/m) by TslarVore
Author's Notes:

*** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story. ***

This is a shrunken people Vore story. The story is about a waiter who shrinks and then being eaten by the customers of his restaurant.  
 
Contains: Vore, shrunken people, chewed, swallowed whole, food, giantess, digestion, FULL DIGESTION (scat), FF/m. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh crap! I'm going to be late to my shift!" I was thinking to myself. I work as a waiter at an Italian restaurant. Today I work the evening shift, from 16:30 to 23:30. I always get on time, usually even coming half an hour earlier, more work hours means more tips and more money for me. Today however, I had to see the doctor for a medical exam, and the only appointment available was on 15:30. The exam shouldn't have taken longer than 10, maybe 15 minutes, but as always there were delays.  

The medial exam I took today was for shrinking genes. There are few ways people can shrink in this world. One of them is catching the shrinking virus, which may or may not cause shrinkage, another one is getting it as a punishment by law enforcement. A third way, is being shrunk due to genetic disease. It's quite rare, but it can happen. Not everyone who carries the gene will actually shrink eventually, but it is still a possibility. I took the vaccine against the virus, but I wanted to know if there is still a risk. Well, working at a restaurant that serves tinies as part of the food makes you want to be extra careful. Today they took samples from me, and I should get the results within a month or so.  

The restaurant where I wait tables at is called "Mama Toscana". I'm pretty sure that the owner has zero relations to Italia, but we serve Italian style food. The restaurant is not very fancy and expansive, it is a place the average man or woman can afford coming every couple of weeks or so, yet not a cheap and messy place like a junk food waste hole. I myself am a student at the university, and I work here at least three times a week to help pay my bills. Every single shift, I serve the costumers, usually more women than men, but I see all and all, delivering the food to their tables, clearing out when they done eating, and usually they tip me properly. A lot of times, I got to serve plates loaded with food and poor tinies on their way to become someone's dinner. 

After working here for almost half a year already, I now recognize the regular customers who come here often. When I spot them, I try to be a bit extra nice, because I want them to keep tipping me well each time they come. If I won't give them a good service, then they will keep coming to the restaurant for the food, but the tips, and my salary, will decline. One of the groups of my regular customers, are a party of three women. They are a little bit older than me. I'm still in my early twenties, and they are in their thirties. They really like the food at "Mama Toscana", and they also like to sit on the tables I'm usually waiting.
 
Their names I already know by now, having served them for dozens of times. There is Amanda, a blonde with medium length hair, sometimes tide in a bun. She likes to smile and laugh a lot. There is Clair, I thing she is the oldest of the group, maybe 37 years old. She has a dark smooth hair and blue eyes. She is always kind to me. Last, there is Meredith. Meredith likes to die her hair in red. She is a bit chubbier than the other two, but still not fat. She has a high pitch voice, but her beautiful face is making up for the rest. I like having this group coming. I already know what they like to order, what ingredients each of them likes to add or remove from their dishes. They also treat me nice and respectfully, like some sort of a friend. This mutual respect benefits both of us, they sometimes get free dessert or some extra stuff from me (I I'm able to get it to them), and they tip me nicely. They also know me by name.

One thing that bothers me a bit about them is their love for the taste of tinies. Even though legally any Normal person can do to tinies whatever they want, and even though use tinies as food ingredient is the most common end for the poor shrunks, not every Norm actually likes to eat them. It's like seafood, some people really like it, others hate it. These three, Amanda, Clair, and Meredith, do like to eat tinies. A lot. I still have time until I will get the medical shrinking genes exam results, but in case I will find out that I do carry the gene, I don't think I'll feel comfortable keeping working in a place like this. However, right now I don't have time to think about it. I need to hurry to my shift. Today is Tuesday, my regular day as well as the mentioned women's trio usual day. 

 I make it just on time to my shift. The manager gives me a look that says she doesn't like that I didn't show earlier as usual. At the beginning of my shift it is relatively calm. The lunch rush is already over and the dinner rush is still ahead. There are several diners coming, but it's a still not so busy period. Leslie, my manager, likes to take advantage of these relatively quiet periods sometimes and have me and some other waiters do some other work around the restaurant. Sometimes it's helping the kitchen staff with logistics, sometimes it's cleaning or decorating. 

This time Leslie gave me a task to deal with the new shipment of fresh tinies. We get the tinies is boxes from a sorting factory. Whenever someone shrinks, anything that can happen to a bug, a cockroach, can happen to them. What usually happens is that they are being found by collectors, or even handed over by Norms, to shrunken people collection centers. Sure, every Norm who finds a tiny can just step on them, or eat them by themselves, or do whatever else twisted torture they have in mind for them, but there is a consensus in society. In order to have tinies available as food in restaurants and groceries store, as clean, monitored healthy food product, it is best to send wild found tinies into those sorting factories. In there, the tinies will be cleaned, disinfected, sorted by size or by any other parameter like gender, and then sent to the food industry. It is very efficient, assuring the average tiny one can buy is safe to eat. This however, doesn't mean that shrunken people cannot sometimes find themselves ending up as someone's food without being processed before. 

As I'm moving the tinies here and there, storing them properly by gender or skin color, I try to think of what will happen to me. Well, it depends on where I'll shrink, IF I'll shrink. Let's say it will happen while working, here at "Mama Toscana". I'm guessing the manager will have no choice but to send me to one of the tinies collection centers. She cannot just add me to the restaurant's inventory unprocessed, public health regulations forbids it. 

If it will happen on university, then anything can happen, I can never know who is going to find me, and what twisted torture they have in mind for me. I saw some wild parties with a lot of alcohol flowing that were pure nightmare to shrunks. Even the relatively conventional and plausible fate, of ending up inside the lunch sandwich for some other student, scares me. The doctor at the exam said that the chances of having the shrinking genes are low, and even if I have them it doesn't mean I'll necessarily be shrunk, but even the possibility is frightening. I can't wait to get the results, I just have to know I'm in the clear. 

Today during my shift, Amanda, Clair and Meredith came as expected. They always arrive at the end or after the evening rush, at around 21:30. I guess at least one of them has a little kid or a baby at home. They look beautiful as usual. Today, Amanda orders the spaghetti Bolognese with a tiny on the side. She likes playing with the tiny a bit, using it like a fork to grab the noodles, then eat it at the end. Amanda orders her usual, ravioli in tomato sauce with a tiny swimming in it. The ravioli is so soft, you can easily just mush it a bit inside your mouth then swallow it without so much chewing. Sometimes she does the same to the tiny, and sometimes she likes to chew on them, to have a contra to the soft texture of the ravioli. Meredith likes to alter between dishes. Sometimes she'll go for the personal pizza, with multiple tinies stuck to the hot melted cheese, and sometimes she'll go for the healthier stuff like salads. However, no matter what she orders, she always adds tinies to it, even if it's not a built in option in the menu.

Amanda smiles, asks for my wellbeing, right before she stuffs her tiny into her mouth with some spaghetti. I answer her with a mild stutter my usual "I'm ok, thank you, enjoy your meal". Watching the poor tiny entering her mouth shook me a little. I have to stay professional, I keep telling to myself. On one hand, I don’t want to be shrunk at all, it would be terrible. Also, if it would happen, I don't want to be eaten by someone, it seems like a cruel way to go. On the other hand however, if such a thing would happen, given the circumstances, being eaten by one of those three wouldn’t' be the worst possible outcome. But I try to keep my mind off it anyway. Thinking positively is better. 

The three are done with their main course. I ask if they want their usual dessert, a coffee cake. Clair replies "oh you know us so well hehe". I smile and go to the kitchen to have them prepare three servings. The cake itself comes without tinies. If they would have ordered a cup of coffee, or latte, or espresso or something, then they could have asked for a small tiny to dip in it. It adds a nice little kick according to people who tried it. I myself am not a big fan at eating tinies at all, it's not my thing. The cake is just a regular coffee and chocolate cake.

After they done, they asked for check. I put the bill at the table as always and asked how their dinner today was. They all replied that the tinies in today's batch were really good. Meredith even asked if we changed the supplier. I answered that I'm glad they enjoyed it, and as far as I can tell we keep getting the shrunken people from the same source. Amanda then intervened and said that sometimes you just fall on tasty tinies, some shrunks are tastier than others. According to her, stuff like age, gender, sometimes racial origin even, are all contribute to how the tiny will taste. Clair nodded, agreeing with her. She looked at me with a devious smile saying "Shrunken young adult males are her favorite". They all laughed. I laughed as well trying not to make this awkward. At least they tipped well this time too. 

The days passed by. I kept going to university, the final exams are coming by, and the mental pressure is growing. This time, I feel the pressure even more, because I'm retaking one of the courses, which means that if I fail the test, then they can kick me out. At the same time, I kept going to work. Maybe I'll reduce my shifts for two times a week for the next month, to have more time to study and reduce stress. Leslie, my manager, had a different idea when I wanted to tell her that. She said that because at the final exams I don’t have mandatory attendance every day like when I had classes, so she expects me to work even more. It's clear that she never went through college. This, in combination for the stress from the waiting for the medical exam results, adds even more unwelcomed pressure. 

Some of the customers are really jerks. Some of them have weird demands, and talk to me rudely. Not only that, but after all the hassling they put me through, they give a very low tip, if even a tip at all. This kind of people really gets me out of my mind. I work so hard to just keep my head above the water, but they just don't care. Would it be a surprise if I told you this kind of people also likes to eat tinies a lot? Just yesterday, I had a "Karen" like customer. She ordered the gluten free pizza, with three male dark skin shrunks. The kitchen had only two males fitting so they put one black female tiny instead. Most of people wouldn't care, or they wouldn't even ask for specific type of tiny in the first place. This "Karen" customer however, gave me a real hell for this. Furthermore, instead of just letting me return the dish to the kitchen and see what we can do about it, she just took the "wrong" gender tiny, dropped her on the floor, and slammed her shoe down on her. "Don't put unwanted bugs in my food". She said while doing so.  
 
Three weeks since my medical exam went. I think I chose the timing of it unwisely. The exams period is always so stressful, and Leslie put me under even more pressure at work. The annoying customers just make it even worse. It was really not ideal to put myself in a position where I have to wait for the results like this. I remember seeing somewhere that if you do carry the shrinking genes, then high mental stress might be a catalyst for its eruption. In any case, I should get the results in few days, so I try to calm myself. 

Friday came. I was sure I would have the results by now. When it's negative, you should get it relatively fast, only when it's positive they want to make sure of it and it takes a bit longer until you receive the results. Another possibility is that it just takes time like any other things and I'm stressing myself for no reason. In the coming Monday, I have that really hard and important exam, the one from the course I'm retaking at university.  

Friday evenings are always busy at the restaurant. As a waiter, I don't even have the time to stand still for more than 10 seconds straight. Sometimes I can guess pretty accurately what type of customers people are by watching at them entering. Yes, I know I relay on biased opinions, but usually I'm right. I feel dread as I see a big family of "Karens" heading towards a large table in my area. I know this shift is going to be tough. I can feel my blood pressure rising. 

I took their heavily detailed orders, and rushed to the kitchen. While standing there, passing my notes to one of the cooks, I felt dizzy. Suddenly my sight became blurry and I passed out. When I woke up, everything felt very different. First, the feeling around my skin was weird, as if I was naked. Second, everything around me looked very weird, like I'm not in "Mama Toscana's" kitchen anymore. It took my few seconds, and then the coin dropped. I have just been shrunk.    

"No no no! It cannot be happening! Please no!" I thought to myself. My mind fills with great fear. Before I have a chance to look around and asses my options, a huge hand is coming straight from above to grab me. I'm being hoisted upwards in a dazzling speed. Leslie, my boss, picked me up. I feel awkward, humiliated even, being grabbed naked like this in her hand. 

"How dare you shrink during a busy shift!? " she shouted at me. At my current size, her voice sounds extremely loud. 

I wanted to answer her that I didn't even get a confirmation yet that I carry the shrinking gene. Well, now I do have my results. Anyway, it is her own fault, putting so much stress on me, that it caused my genetic condition to erupt. 

"Well, nothing either of us can do about it right now. I'll have to send you to a collection box, I'll do it myself right after work today. Shame, you could have been a nice add on with one of the dishes we serve here, but you know the rules. The regulations demands that all tinies sold here will come from the authorized sorting factory. Meantime, I'll put you somewhere, I don't have the time to deal with you right now. Hmm, who knows, maybe I'll eat you myself on the drive home hehe."  

I really don't want to be eaten by her. I don't want to be eaten at all, by any person, but she is my manager, my bitch of a boss. Being eaten by her would be like a humiliating defeat. All I can do is sit there inside a clear plastic box, on a shelf near the restaurant's kitchen. I have time to think of my upcoming grim future. These are miserable thoughts, but it's not like I can think of mundane things right now, they aren't relevant anymore. One relatively positive thought that do crosses my mind, is that I'm lucky I haven't been shrunk right in front of the customers, specially my last ones. Then again, am I that lucky? It's not like my fate is going to be vastly different. If Leslie will send me to a shrunken people sorting factory, then I'll end up as a food ingredient in a place like this, not different than hundreds of tinies I served by myself to customers. Not only that, but Leslie might just chooses to just use me as a snack after work, so I'll end right there and then. 

Sometime later, one of my coworkers came to look at me. Beth is a young waitress like me. She works here for a bit longer. She is not a bad coworker, but sometimes she can be sarcastic and make stingy jokes. 

"Ha! I wondered why you suddenly disappeared. You know I have to carry over your tables too? Leslie told me that you shrunk, but I had to see for myself!" she blew me a kiss, said goodbye, and got back to her busy work.

I remember Beth told me once that she keeps a shrunken man in a cage as her pet. It wasn't very common, but some people thought it is cute. Right now, my best option is to meet someone who will treat me the same. I would give literally anything right now to become Beth's pet rather than someone's food.    

About an hour later, Beth comes again. She looks at me, then looks to the sides to make sure nobody else is watching her. She quickly grabs me out of my clear plastic container and walks away. Am I being saved? Is she taking me to be with her, to be used as a pet? I'm starting to think my luck isn't that bad after all. She puts me on a small plate, then uses a string to bind my hands and legs together. What is going on?

As if she read my mind, Beth started to explain. She leaned in closer to me, her gigantic face came dangerously close. She talked in a low voice, as if telling me a secret. I could smell her bit stale warm breath. 

"So, here is the thing. You know those three ladies who come here every Tuesday evening? You know, those three you told me are quite nice and tip well? So anyway, they are here today to celebrate, one of them has a birthday or something. So, because you are no longer a waiter here, I had to go and serve their table. They asked me where are you. I was surprised at first, but then I just told them you shrunk earlier today. Oh you should have seen how their eyes glowed. They immediately asked me to serve them specifically you as a side dish. I told them that I'm sorry but I cannot do that, so they said they will tip me handsomely, "under the table" if I can make an exception. Long story short, here we are, I would have tell you that I'm sorry, but not really. Honestly if not one of them today, someone else would have eaten you in another day. What's the difference, right? That way at least you help me make a little extra money, like the nice coworker you used to be hehe!" 

With that, she put me in the small plate, and carried me away to the table in the dining area. 
Beth puts me down in the middle of the table. Around me, I see the gigantic faces of Amanda, Clair, and Meredith. The all smile with glee, the glee of eating me. Today is probably the worst day of my life, certainly the last one, and they are just happy. I can see and smell each one's favorite dish. This time however, they ordered without any other tinies. I am the only shrunken man at their table. 

One by one, the three women greet me hallo, saying how cute and delicious I look now. Amanda licks her lips while saying that. First, they start eating their regular dishes. They talk and laugh between them. Apparently it is Clair's thirty eighth birthday. They told me they were going to order the usual tinies with their food, but once they heard about me they just had to have me. At first, they hoped I will be shrunk to a large size, well, large for tinies at least. That way they could all share me, each one could get few bites off me. However, I seem to be shrunk to several centimeters tall, roughly the size of one finger. 

This problem caused them a little trouble. Each one of them wants to eat me. Each one claims that she wants it badly. Clair pulled the birthday card, saying that the must let her have me, and she just dreams of swallowing me whole. Meredith suggested that they will let me choose. Yes that's correct, she actually expected me to cooperate and chose which one of them I want to be eaten by. Amanda said she would have chewed me good, savor on my taste slowly. However, she can't argue with Clair's birthday card, and it only seems fair. She said that Meredith and her can order two other random tinies for them. In spite that, she really doesn't want to miss this opportunity, and asks Clair if it's ok that at least she can have a small taste, one small bite off me, and let Clair have the rest. 
   
Clair agreed, and after some persuasion talks Meredith agreed too. Right away, they asked Beth to bring them two more tinies. Before picking me up, the three women used their last chance to talk to me. Meredith started.

"So, little one, I just wanna say thank you, you have been a great waiter to us in the last few months. On one hand I'm sorry this has happened to you, but on the other hand I'm glad that it is one of us who gets to eat you. It would be a shame knowing you ended up wiped with a tissue and thrown to the garbage after someone stepped on you like an insect."

Oh Meredith, little did she know that this end might have been a merciful quick death for me. Amanda continued afterwards. 

"Yeah, Meredith is right, be glad that you get to serve us one last time, this time as a food rather than the waiter haha! I can't wait to see what you taste like! Anyway, this is my goodbye to you, I did like when you waited our table, but I'll like even more having a taste of you."

Amanda spoke with a smile. When she was done, she shoved a fork full of spaghetti into her mouth. I watched her eating it, fearing I will be next. Clair was the last one to speak. 
"I completely agree, Meredith. You should one hundred percent be glad that it is me who is going to eat you, and not someone else. Man, it's like it was your destiny haha! For months you have been professionally serving us in this table, bringing our food here. You even already knew what we were going to order before we told you. Now, you just took it to the next level, and delivered yourself here as a food. You know we like tinies a lot, you guys are a true delight! What caused your shrinking? Was that the virus? Or are you one of those genetic condition shrunks? If it's the latter, it's even better. It means that you were born to become food haha!"  
 
They all smiled and waved to me. I just couldn't understand how can they be so happy? I have done a lot for them. Do they really believe going like this is best for me? What if they are right? They do have a point, being eaten by some old dude would be much worse. 

Amanda then grabbed me and untangled my bindings. She brought me close to her face to be looked at from close. Her face is huge in comparison to me. She brings me close to her face, her lips are parting. I can feel her warm breath slowly coming towards me. It smells of her own mouth, as well as the spaghetti she's eating. She holds me with both of her hands, and delicately uses her fingers to separate my legs, holding tightly my left leg. 

I watch as she brings my left leg into her mouth. The other women are watching in anticipation, to see her react. I feel warmness and wetness on my left foot, Amanda's tongue must have come in contact with it. My left leg enters more and more into her mouth, I feel the soft wetness all around it. It is clear that Amanda takes her time, enjoying the taste. It is amazing how something can feel so soft and warm, nice and somewhat calming even, yet at the same time terrifying.

Three quarters of my leg are now inside Amanda's mouth. Her teeth are coming to mark the ling of cutting, in the middle of my thighs. She doesn't shut her lips around, I can see her teeth coming to make the cut. I feel the teeth from above and below, making a slight pressure. I feel her saliva around my leg, the warmth of her mouth. I give my left toes one last wiggle, before I feel them no more. With one sharp bite, Amanda cut off my leg. I can feel her teeth pressing hard and cutting through me. It is painful, but I can still somehow stand it. She pulls the rest of me away from her mouth, still holding me in her fingers. I can see her start chewing slowly, savoring every moment. 

"MMmmm MMmm wow! It is one of the best tinies I have ever had!" says Amanda with mouth half full. What's left of my leg is now a chewed mush mixed with her saliva. She swallows it down to be digested in her stomach. After that, she hands me over to Clair.
 
I thought Clair would immediately throw me inside her mouth. She didn't. Instead, she dropped me in her plate, and mixed me in the tomato sauce with her ravioli. The sauce burned my wound a bit, but nothing too extreme. My real problem though, was breathing. While she mixed me up with the rest of it in her plate, it was hard to breath. Couple of times I accidentally swallowed some of Clair's food. Finally, she positioned me near the side of her plate, so I could sit and watch her eat. 

Clair took one bite after the other. Sometimes she chewed the piece of ravioli thoroughly, and sometimes she just lightly mushed it between her tongue and palate, then swallowed. I watched in misery, my cruel fate, my destiny according to her, is about to come, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they really don't see me as a human anymore, I'm no longer a legitimate ordinary person in their eyes. 

Without any warning, between fork loads of food, Clair picked me too. She grabbed me with her fingers, and brought me in front of her mouth. Her eyes locked with mine one last time. She smiled. Her lips parted, and she opened her mouth for me. She is going to insert me head first. I look straight up and see her pinky tongue. I see rows of white teeth. I can feel and smell her breath stronger than with Amanda. Her breath smells different, she has her own scent. Inside her mouth it is darker than I had anticipated. It's wet, and hot, hot in more than one way. Clair's tongue comes out a little to help me guide me inside. The saliva is sticky. 

Before long, Clair shoves my entire body inside her mouth. I feel her soft wet tongue all over my belly side, as well as in my genitals. Her slimy saliva covers me all over. The lips shut close behind me, leaving me in total darkness. The only air I can breathe is Clair's own mouth breath. She moans in delight as her tongue picks my taste. The loud "MMMM" is ringing in my ears. I feel great movement. Her tongue is rubbing all over me, pressing me against the ridged surface of the roof of her mouth. The, I feel her sloshing me all around, and between her cheeks. It's like she wants to make sure every cell in her mouth is receiving its fair share of my taste. In the process, I have no choice but to ingest some of her ravioli flavored saliva. Another woman's spit enters my mouth. It is hot, like kissing, yet still disgusting and somewhat humiliating. 

I see light again. Clair opens her mouth to show me to Amanda and Meredith one last time. I look back to get one last glance at the world. From within her mouth, through her teeth, I see the smiling faces of the other two women, as well as Clair's phone in a selfie taking mode. She'll probably post the picture later in her social media, writing something silly about me using to be her waiter, now her dinner. Her lips are shutting close again, this will be the last thing I ever saw. I feel myself being pulled downwards in a sucking vacuum motion. With a loud gulp, she swallows me down whole. 

As I slide down the esophagus, I feel Clair's body heat intensifies, it's much hotter closer to her internal organs than in her mouth. The air here is even staler, harder to breath. I'm in total darkness, this is something that isn't going to change. Also as I slide down further and further, I hear her heart and lungs working louder. I am inside her body. Before I knew it, I splashed down inside her stomach. Without the ability to see, I cloud only know it by feeling vastly more space, as well as the tingling of the stomach acids, and being drenched in chewed mush of food. The smell inside her stomach is terrible, smells like vomit, burping, and rotting ravioli.   

This is it, this is my last stop. This is the last place I'll be alive at. It will take time for me to digest, I have at least five or six good hours in her stomach, because she swallowed me whole rather than chew me to pieces. I'm not sure whether she knows that it will only prolong my suffering, or rather if she cares even. One thing is for sure. Before morning comes, I'll be completely digested, no longer alive. 

I sit in her stomach, surrounded be absolute darkness, smells of digesting dinner, and bodily noises. Every now and then, more pieces of chewed ravioli are landing from above. Some land near me, some slide down smoothly, and some drop directly on me. At one of the times, I smell a strong smells of wine. Up until now, the three women never ordered wines, sometimes a beer or a cocktail, but never wine. Well, today they are here to celebrate the birthday of the woman whose stomach I'm sitting in, it makes sense that she'll go for a glass of wine this time. 

After a while there was a break from foods and beverages coming down into the stomach. Then I heard swallowing one more, and something wet and mushy dropped right on top of me. I recognized what is the thing Clair is currently eating immediately by the smell. Her favorite dessert here, a coffee cake. I'm engulfed by strong smells of chocolate and coffee, which are not mixing well with the smells of tomato sauce and red wine. I can still use my hands, so I'm able to move the pieces as they drop on me one after the other. 

After dinner, the activity inside Clair's stomach became lighter, except for when she walked or changed position from sitting to standing and such. Some of the food Clair ate has already made its way out of the stomach and further into the intestines. Me however, I'm still here. It will take more time and work needed for the stomach to prepare me for the next phase. At some point, I lose my strength and slip down beneath the surface of mushy slimy digesting food, the mixture of whatever Clair chose to eat that evening. It doesn't take me long to drown and lose consciousness for good.

----------------------

Next morning, Clair woke up feeling glorious. Having eating me last night, was a real satisfying experience for her. My digested body provided her with nutrients and energy, what's left of me, the parts her digestive system decided it doesn't need, is going to be expelled out soon. Like every morning, Clair gets up and boils water for her coffee. After taking few sips, she walks to her toilet for her morning dump.

This time, unlike any other, what's left of me is among the feces. She doesn't bother to look down, but if she did, she might have seen some remnants of my bones showing among the disgusting brown texture of her processed waste. An even smaller remnant part of me could be seen among Amanda's excrements too. I went from being a devoted waiter for these women through being their food, to end up as shit in their toilets, being flushed down for good.  
A Stuffed Roast For The Holiday (XL tiny, Hard Vore, FFMM/m) by TslarVore
This is a shrunken people Vore story. This story is about a man being shrunk to a relatively large size (about half a meter), and being roasted and eaten alive by a family (not his family).

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, hard Vore, cook, chew, digestion, food, FFMM/m.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Not always everything is as bad as it seems. For instance, not always when a person shrinks for whatever reason, they will end up as someone's meal. It depends a lot on where you have shrunk, which society is in the area, and also the size. People can shrink due to various reasons. It can be from catching the ongoing shrinking virus which may or may not cause temporary or permanent shrinkage. It can also be from genetic condition that will make you shrink involuntary. Some people like criminal or misfortune poor that lost a big lawsuit can be shrunk on purpose too. Final size can also vary, from barely a centimeter to about half a meter. The attitude and treatment towards shrunken people is different depends on the local culture.

Sure, on the western world the most common type of tinies you can find is on the size between 5 and 10 centimeters, and most of them are being used as food in one way or another. However, it's not a strict rule. Even in the western world you can find ant sized tinies, or really large ones that are in the same size of a 2-3 years old child. Also, in some places they allow tinies to live their lives freely, take care of themselves just like street cats or pigeons do. Naturally, the bigger shrunks have more surviving chance. On some cases, in some towns, the shrunken people which are taller than 30 centimeters are considered almost as regular people with some sort of unfortunate disability, rather than insects like the smaller ones. 

Back to the point, this means that if the conditions are right, a shrunken person at the size of roughly half a meter can live their lives without too much concern. Furthermore, the normal sized people interact with them in respectful way, hiring them for jobs occasionally. And that's exactly what happened to me. What is the reason behind my shrinkage? It doesn't matter. What it does matter, that I live in a warm community town with people that are fairly decent towards the bigger sized shrunks. That, plus the fact that I'm currently between 50 to 60 centimeters tall. 

You see? Life isn't always dark. Not everything is evil, and sometimes the bad things that just happen to us are merely a small wall for us to curve the ball over and score a goal. Even when there's a mighty goal keeper standing you can still score the penalty kick. I was in the middle of my twenties when I was shrunk, still young, capable, ambitious, and with my whole life ahead of me. This made me try hard and put effort in building a viable life for me in this town. Sure, there are some dangers, nobody says it would be a piece of cake, but I believe in myself and everything will be alright. 

For three years, I've been able to live reasonably well, avoiding being snatched by hungry lusting wicked visitors. I had to avoid other dangers like cars, dogs, weather conditions, and keep eating a clean healthy food and not only wasted leftovers from trash cans. Sometimes people are nice and letting me have their leftovers instead of throwing them to the garbage. Yes, I know some of them see me as their trash disposal, saving them the effort of walking few steps to dump their waste themselves, but it works for me too. 

Occasionally, I tried to look for odd jobs. Some Norms were hiring people like me to do some temp jobs. The payment wasn't money, but a good warm meal or some place to stay at night. This time I didn’t have to look so hard. While strolling the streets scavenging for food, I saw an advert that offered a temporary job for the next month or so. The advert was decorated with the traditional symbols of the upcoming holiday, promising the best food and warm treatment from families to those who comply. The requirements are shrunken person, male or female, a size of at least 40 centimeters, ages between 18 to 50, and a healthy intact body. I check all of the above. An address and receiving times were attached at the bottom. 

The following day I went to the mentioned address. A young woman wearing a bright yellow polo shirt with a logo on it greeted me. I said I'm here for the job offer, and would like to hear the details. She said that she'll need me to take off the recycled rags I use as clothes for a thorough medical exam, and she'll tell me about it during the exam. I complied, and let her lay out the details. I knew not to expect something very specific, with this type of jobs it was always somewhat obscured, but it sounded fair enough. All I know is that they will take me somewhere else to the industrial side of town, and the job should be done by the day or two after the upcoming holiday. 

I passed the exam and a vehicle came to transport me and three other similar size shrunken people who were waiting. At the destination, I saw there is a large area with fences where the four of us joined a larger group of shrunks. All of them are within the advert requirements properties. 

As time passes we try to talk to each other, introduce ourselves, try to figure out what this job might be. Nobody has a clue, but everyone give chilled out vibes, they like that so far no hard work is given to us. A Norm came and threw a bucket full of bread pieces and vegetables on the floor near us. I looked at my friends puzzled, but the guys who were there before us went straight to start eating. I started to have a bad feeling in the back of my head, but shook it off and went to eat some. Every few hours the ritual repeated itself, but not a word was spoken to us. At night we just went to sleep on the floor, at least the A/C kept it in comfortable temperatures.    

Few days went like this. I used the time to talk to the other people. Some of them are men, some women. I heard their stories and they heard mine, we were just fighting off boredom. A norm woman wearing high plastic boots and white apron entered the room and told us it's time to be transferred. She said the holiday is near and a lot of people will want to get us, there is a high demand and low supply. 

That irritating feeling in the back of my head, telling me something is not alright here kept bugging me. I shook it off again, convincing myself that each one of us will be sent to a family to have the holiday with them in a nice and warm way like the advert promised. I already told you, I like to be positive. I walk with everyone through the door as the woman employee leads us. 

After walking through some elaborated maze like corridors we reached a room containing empty cages, perfectly fit to our size. Now I know something is wrong, but I don't have the courage to do something drastic, nor do the other shrunks. The Norm woman in white apron is joined by another, a little bit older one with similar dressing. The first woman tells us to take off our rags and put them in a pile at the side. Everybody just look at her and do nothing. The second woman repeats with firmer tone, saying she hadn't got all day. This time we all comply. If it wasn't clear, the Norms that treated us nice didn't have to do it, legally speaking we are not equal citizens or even considered humans anymore.  

Everybody is naked now, they order us to each enter one cage. When inside the cages, the first employee comes to close them and lock the doors. The second employee prepares a hose to wash us with a stream of cold water. She explains that they have to delivers us nice and clean to the market, we need to be presented properly for the customers.

 My mind worked extra time in the background, trying to build the final picture of what this job offer is going to end like. The first employee sees the confusion in our faces. She can't hold herself any longer from hiding her smile. 

"What? They didn't tell you? Isn't that clear with the upcoming holiday and the traditions and all? Why do you think we only have family meal sized shrunks here?"

My world collapses on me. I genuinely thought they need us for some nice activity for the holiday. Apparently all they need us for is to be a stuffed roast at the holiday dinner table. I didn’t know that until now but evidently the town is known for exporting "free roaming turkey sized shrunks" for the holiday. All of the Norm residents keep it as a secret, treating us shrunks nicely until we are ready for the harvest. Cooking techniques have become so advanced, that they can cook a shrunken person to perfection yet keep them alive and aware. There is something about eating the tiny alive, letting them live through the experience, knowing they feel everything, that makes the ordeal of eating them much more intense and satisfying.

I was wrong. I honestly believed the world isn't as bad place as people claim. I truly thought that I can have decent life in this town. But no, I will not. Instead, in about two and a half weeks I'll be sitting on a middle of a dinner table while the members of a random family will eat through my flesh. Now that I'm inside a locked metal cage, I don't think there is anything I can do about it. I was so glad when I shrunk that my size didn't became too small. If I was bite sized, I would already be eaten years ago. I couldn’t escape this fate anyway. 

At the market, I was presented on a table along few others of my fellow tricked shrunks. I can see Norms passing by, buying their groceries for the next week or the holiday. It is known that turkey sized shrunk is quite rare and expansive. Some of the by passers are looking at me with envy. On envy on my situation, envy on the other Norms who can afford buying me. They would have wanted to get me to their family dinner table too, but will have to settle on more conventional foods and lower size, cheaper tinies. The more financially capable customers, or those who can afford the more luxurious ingredients, gaze upon me more thoroughly.    

I see parents and grandparents men and women coming to check me out, check out the other shrunks too. Some of them are comparing between me and my fellows next to me. I saw a mature man picking up the woman near me, he clearly liked her naked breasts. I saw a middle aged woman, she had to change her glasses to look at me and the guy next to me closely. She picked him. I saw a hot mom with elegant clothes, she looked rich. She took her time to pick between me and a chubby shrunk woman in her age. She poked her breasts with her finger and then poked my penis, she giggled and told the vendor she'll have me.  
 
I felt a sharp stabbing pain as a needle and a syringe injected me with numbing substance. It took a minute for the effect to full take place, preventing me from being able to run or fight. The vendor used a sheet of cloth to bind my legs and my arms the covered it with tight duct tape. She reminded the customer woman that I can be stay fresh like this in the fridge for up to a week, or stay even more fresh if being put in a small cage and fed at least twice a day. I can't believe this woman has just bought me to become her holiday dinner main course. When I heard the price, I felt even more ashamed. Even back when I was in full size it was something I couldn’t afford so easily. 

At the woman's home I learned that her name is Heather. She had a small cage ready to be used in her pantry. It seems like it isn't the first time it is being used, I wonder how many people became her stuffed roast before me. She put me in and cuts off my bindings. "The numbing effect should wear off by night" she says. Later in the evening, she came with a small bowl with some food inside. I think that it's some of the leftovers from the dinner she and her family just had. Before it was bedtime, she came with some sort of a blanket to cover my cage. She didn't say good night. I felt stupid when thinking that she might, getting ready to reply back to the greeting that never came. 

For two whole weeks I'm being held there in silence. At least twice a day, in different times each day, someone is coming to give me some of their leftover meal. Slowly, I'm getting to meet the rest of her family. I saw her husband, he seems like one of those guys who take care of how they look in an elegant way. I saw a teenager boy, and a little older girl in her twenties. I think of my size. I'm too big to be a proper size roast for a family of four. I don’t know, maybe they are too rich they don't mind wasting and throwing out the leftovers. Or, maybe they plan to invite other family members like aunts, uncles, and cousins. Is it strange that I prefer the latter option? If I have to die for the sake of their culinary satisfaction, at least have them actually use me as food rather than end up as food waste in the kitchen's garbage. 

To be clear, I don't want to be eaten. Not by heather, not by her family, not by a hot young and beautiful woman, not by anyone. I don't want to be eaten period. I didn’t think that wanting to have a somewhat normal life was too much to ask. How can they be so cruel? Do they really see me as nothing more than food? Don't they know I used to be a regular man? Maybe they are some of those people who believe that shrunks are inferiors, that it's the natural order, and that we deserve to be eaten by them. Those two weeks are really long time to go over this kind of thoughts, to dwell and stew over on my upcoming cruel fate. Knowing that I had number of days left to live, and I have to spend them locked in a dark cage in a pantry is depressing. To rub salt on my wounds, at the end of these two weeks I'm going to be gone in a humiliating way, being consumed to the sake of others, becoming part of their bodies. 

One day before the holiday's evening it was time to be taken out to start preparations. I'm shaking with fear and terror, I don't want my life to end, not like this. All of this time I feel from the body language of Heather and her family that they like doing this to me, they like my misery, like it's a part of the fun from having the meal I am going to be made into. At this point, I know the names of the rest of the family. The husband is Eddy, the girl is Cynthia, and the boy is Jake. However, I have always been terrible with names, always remember people by their roles or features. 

Heather starts with ordering me to eat something. It tastes strange. Later I realized it contained syrup that it made me numb right up until the cooking started, when it was no longer necessary. The preparations started by being thoroughly washed in the sink. I felt her hands rubbing all over my naked body, it felt nice. She dried me with a paper towel and placed me on a tray on the counter top. She called her husband.

"Hey, can I ask your opinion? I'm not sure how to do the stuffing." Heather asked her husband, who entered the kitchen in puzzled face. 

"Hmm what do you mean? I'm not the best expert in cooking hehe." He replied.

"Yeah I know I'm just not sure in which way I should perform the stuffing, I wanted to consolidate with you."

"What are the options?"

"Ok, so there are three possible ways I had in mind, saw all three on some chefs social medias. The first one is the fish style- cutting open its tummy, removing all of the inner stuff, putting the stuffing in, than sewing the tummy back. It sounds quite simple, at least the first part, but I'm not sure about the sewing part."

"Hmm ok, what's the other way?"

"Ok, the second way is to carefully inset a small knife or a stick or something through its butthole, cutting all of the inside mush, then squeeze it out through the butthole. Then, the insides will be clear and I can insert the stuffing through the widened butthole and only need to lightly sew off the hole so it won't all spill out during cooking. This technique is a bit more complicated than the first, but it seems way nicer."

"Ok, I like this a bit better than the first one, what's the third option?"

"Well the thirds is the most simple and easy one, so as the laziest. It is just trying to forcefully shove thing down his throat and up his butt. There won't be so much room for stuffing, and all the inner organs will remain inside."

"Hmm I think I prefer the second way. What are you going to do with the inner stuff anyway? Do we even eat it, or does it go to the garbage?"

"Good question. I'm not sure how much I like eating those parts. Some people say it is delicacy. Maybe if they'll look usable after I'll take them out I'll cook the separately or add them to one of the other dishes."  

"I vote for second way, should look marvelous."

"Yeah let's go with that. Hey, can you pass me one of the forks over there?"

I was there through all of this conversation. They spoke about me like I'm not even there. Up until not long ago, I was standing on my own, reaching just a little taller than their knees, and now the discussed the ways she can gut me. I feel my stomach turns upside down. I imagined the idea of being a stuffed roast will be the opposite of heaven, but hearing them talking about the specifics terrifies me. 

The mother takes the metal fork, she holds it backwards. I can see the handle isn't wide and thin, but shaped more like a cylindrical stick. She puts it near me and grabs a smell sharpened knife. I can feel her hands spreading my legs apart, lifting my knees. This gives her better access to my anus. I feel the sharp pain as she spreads the hole and cuts a circular hole in it on the inside part. Then, through the butthole she inserts the handle side of the fork, deeper into my body.

I can feel the pain of the large rod penetrating me. It goes way over my intestines can hold, and combined with the recent cut it breaks through. The feeling of having the rod inside my guts is weird. I can feel her playing with it, trying to mush and scarp off my lower insides from the butthole up to the diaphragm. She pulls out the fork and inserts a dull knife instead. It allows her to scrap and separate my inner organs from my muscles more easily. 

What comes next is pretty brutal, even when I already know it was coming. Using her hands, the mother leans on my stomach, trying to squeeze it out. She takes point to squeeze in downward motion, to not have my insides splash out of my mouth. Between my butt cheeks it feels like I'm pooping, but these are my own inner organs being squeezed out of my butt. Not all goes out easily, so she uses a rolling pin and tries to squeeze harder, careful not to crack my ribs. She comes back few times with the dull knife or the back side of the fork to scrap off some more, then squeezes again, this lasts for about ten long torturous minutes before I have no more inner organs except from my heart and lungs. Speaking of which, I have no idea how they still work, and how am I still alive. My best guess is that the shrinking process have some weird side effects like this one. That, or maybe they gave me a special substance that keeps me alive. Nevertheless, even without having stomach anymore I feel it turns upside down again. 

My squeezed out mushed intestines, stomach, liver, kidneys, and other inner organs were scooped out by heather into a small bowl. She washed them with cold water and put it aside. Now it was the time for stuffing. I saw a bowl with pre seasoned cherry tomatoes, garlic teeth, and some green things. Then one by one the lady who bought me couple of weeks ago pushed them into my empty tummy through my butt.  After all the horrible things that happened to me so far, I still managed to feel embarrassed and humiliated when she did it. It kind of made me feel even more as food rather than human. But I was still human, at least to my eyes. Heather stuffed me more and more. My tummy skin was stretched and it made me look fattened.  When there was no more room, she roughly sewed my butthole shut. When looking back at her stuffing bowl, she saw only two lonely cherry tomatoes were left. She looked at me and smirked. She took one of the tomatoes and shove inside my mouth. It forced my jaw open wide. She giggled and snacked on the other one herself. I watched her chew it with closed lips. Soon, I'll be eaten by her too. 

From then, the time was dragged out. Heather had other foods to prepare, as well as going here and there around the house, or answering phone calls or texts. At some point she covered my in oil and spices, then put me on a smaller glass tray. Lying down on my back, I was too big for the tray and her home oven. She paused and took a moment to think how it is best to fold me. She grabbed me and tried few ways, moving my arms and legs to different positions. Eventually she decided to lay me on my side, legs and arms folded in a fetus like position, but with more room for my bloated stomach. She almost went for the cartoony iconic position where I'm on my knees and elbows, butt pointing slightly upwards, and my chin is being held between the palms of my hand. She decided it looks good but won't cook my front side well enough, so she went with the former option. 

Before I knew it, it was early afternoon and time to put me in the oven. I got nervous. I knew that the same effect that keeps me alive and ware after being mutilated this badly, will probably keep me alive during the oven. In fact, this is one of the main reasons "big" shrunks like me are so expansive popular dish for the holiday. It is really marvelous for the norms to have a fine cook roast which is still alive and used to be a "loser" human. The power rush it gives them is second to none, even some vegans get out of their habit and eat misfortune people like me, because for some of them we are considered "legitimate meat". 

In the oven it feels terrible. The heat is intense, even if it's a relatively low temperature with long cooking. Just before entering, I saw the oven set for 150 C degrees. I knew it would take me at least three good hours to be cooked in this temperature, maybe even four. At the bottom of my tray there was some sauce which kept me from drying and burning off too much. All of my senses and instincts shouted for me to jump out and escape. At some point I felt the numbing substance I was fed earlier losing its effect. The problem was that at this point the protein of my muscles was already denaturalized and hardened. I couldn’t control my limbs anymore. The cherry tomato in my mouth became soft and cooked, oozing warm tomato juices inside my mouth. I don’t like tomatoes, and didn't like its smells and tastes, but why would anyone care? The point isn't me eating food, the point is me being the food. 

During my time in the oven, I saw different faces coming to glance through the glass door. Most commonly was heather, the family's mother. The rest of her family, which I already met like her husband and children, came at least once too. Some other faces of people which I've never met before came too. I figured out that they are relatives, coming together for the holiday. I felt awkward, they came all the way to crouch in front of the oven just to look at me. They look forward in anticipation upon dining on my flesh.  

During the long roasting process my body was being prepared to be eaten. However, my body wasn't the only thing that did so. My mind and soul were transitioning too. I don't know how, I don't know why, but during those hours of hellish heat my mind underwent a process getting it ready for being eaten too. I started to think more and more about being eaten, about Heather, about being eaten by her or other women. I remember just couple of hours ago I was disgusted by the idea, but now I'm starting to embrace it. I notice when I think of my flesh being chewed by Heather or by one of the other ladies coming to glance through the oven's window that I get erection. 

This revelation suggests that maybe there is a part in me that wants to be eaten? A small voice in my head tells me I belong to her. She bought me and I am her property, her food. The same voice is telling me to be proud that she chose me, that she wants to eat me. She could have chosen anyone else, or a complete different dish to make. I try to fight off these submissive thoughts.

I think that at one point I fell asleep. I don't remember being pulled out of the oven, I don't remember being position nicely on my back on a new decorative tray, and I don't remember being delivered to the festive dinner table filled with lots of other delicious looking foods. Alas, here I am nevertheless. I see and hear multiple people around me, talking and laughing. I know the family have four members, but I see at least four or five more. I see a woman who resembles heather, only a little bit younger. I see her sitting next to a man in her age. I conclude that she's heather sister, the aunt of the family plus her partner. I see a mature woman, grandma's age, resembling heather and her sister. I see another young woman in her twenties, not sure how she's related. Maybe there's someone I missed, it's hard to focus on such details when you know it's a matter of minutes before parts of you will find their way into people's mouths. 

I hear people commenting and congratulating heather for the extraordinary looking food. Some of them are mentioning me, pointing at me even. I look to my right. I see the grandma eyeing me thoroughly, trying to decide which portion of me she'll cut and have for herself. While I'm focusing on her, I didn't get to see only feel first as something sharp stabbed my left arm. I look immediately to see someone poking a fork and knife to carve out a piece of my left arm and deliver to her plate. 

"Wait! Let's carve the stuffed tummy first. Cam someone take a picture of it? I want to post on my social media later." Heather said with excitement.

Then, heather took a sharp knife and sliced a line between my rib cage and my lower abdomen. A plum of steam rose from my stomach, revealing the pile of cooked vegetables which started to spill out. People cheered and clapped. Having their forks, knives, and spoons ready to jump in, almost everybody at the same time started to poke me all over.

It was hard to concentrate, because multiple people came at the same time to carve, cut, and scoop out a piece of me or my cooked stuffing insides. I felt like a huge tuna fish sitting cooked on the table, some of my insides and bones are already visible. Speaking about the bones, I only just found out that the smaller ones are edible, nice and crunchy, the rest will be food waste. Even though my body is cooked, I can still feel everything. It hurts when knives are slicing through me and forks stab me. I'm not sure where to send my eyes to. I see the daughter, a beautiful young woman in her twenties, bringing a fork loaded with some of my meat to her mouth. The submissive voices inside me that were being "cooked" in the oven take control. My little member was already erected, but now I notice it. A little wave of sensuality goes through my body, or at least what is still intact. 

Merely few seconds after, I feel a spoon uncovering stuff above my crotch. Heather's hand is holding it, her face seems like she's looking for something. When she spots it, she carefully uses a knife to cut the triangle part of my crotch and deliver it to her plate. I no longer have a penis, it sits on her plate now near a scoop of some vegetables. I'm almost glad the she gets to be the one who eats it, feels "right" in some way. I watch her eat it with delight. I can only imagine what it would have felt like to have her lips and tongue around it when it was still attached to my body. 

I see all of them, every one of the people around the table. I'm not big enough that each and every one will get a large portion of me, so I'm being eaten along other foods, other types of meat and side dishes. I see mouths, teeth, and tongues. Some eat me with manners, using only fork and knife, chewing with mouth closed, wiping their mouth with a napkin. Others, mostly the younger ones, grab a piece with their fingers and eat it like chicken wings, using their teeth to strip the meat from the bones or to even chew the bones. Every single one of them seems to like my taste. The women in the group, as well as the men, dressed nicely for this occasion. With the women it meant wearing some light elegant makeup and some lipstick. It makes their mouth and lips look sexy when they eat me, I like watching them eat. 

My arms and legs were among the first to be gone, they had a lot of "pure meat" on them. Later, came the middle parts, stomach, back, and chest. When people came to eat my heart and lungs, I started to feel like drowning and suffocating. I knew it was only a feeling, because I kept staying alive, seeing, hearing, and thinking. At the end, all what's left of me was the head, minus the cherry tomato that was jammed in my mouth, and some bones that were too big to be chewed. The grandma pointed at my head. 

"What? Is nobody going to eat that?" The grandma asked.

"Nah." someone replied.

"Hmm… nope!" another one added.

"Nah, I don’t like this type of parts." Heather said.

"Haha no, do you eat a grilled fish's head too? It's only here for decoration." Heather's sister joined.

The grandma made a disappointed face.

"So, you are just going to throw it to the garbage? Such a waste! You young people are always so picky, always so spoiled. If you weren't a bunch of pussies, you knew that this is the best part." She said with condescending tone.  

"Well mom, you're welcomed to eat it if you like it so much." Heather said. She didn't like when her mother gave her this kind of attitude. 

"Umm I don't know, I'm kind of full. It's not healthy to eat that much at my age."

"Whatever, mom. Do you want me to pack it up for you? I can put it in a box for you to take home, you can put it in the fridge and eat tomorrow."

I did not know what to think about all of this. So many thoughts went through my head, so many different directions. One part of me wanted the nightmare to end as quickly as possible. Another part, wanted me to be kept alive, no matter what. The sexually submissive part wanted to be held and passionately kissed by Heather, her daughter, or her sister. None of the parts wanted to be stored in a fridge and eaten tomorrow. None of them wanted to be thrown in the trash, which would just mean a slow death buried in reeking stench. The grandma took a second to consider and answered.

"Nah, it wouldn’t be as tasty and fresh tomorrow if stored in the fridge. Ha, I remember when we were younger we used to bet who can swallow it whole. Nowadays I'll only be able to eat it in two or three bites. You know what? I'm not in favor of letting good food to go to waste. I'll eat it. The brain and inner parts are usually sweet and like dessert anyway. Here, pass my plate, give it to me please."

I guess it settled then. The grandma will be the last to eat me, her mouth will be that last thing I'll ever see and feel. Even though when being the oldest one around the table, she isn’t that old. She is in her sixties, but still looks great. She clearly lives healthy life and takes care of her appearances. She wears a strong red lipstick, which is more typical for her generation's women. 

At my current size, my head is in the size of a small apple. I'm naturally bald, so there isn't much hair on my head. A hand comes to pick me up from the serving tray and put me in the grandma's white plate. The plate is already messy with the remnants of whatever she ate earlier. The plate switches hands until it reaches the grandma and the rest continue to eat, there is still other food on the table. 

I'm in such position, resting on my neck and chin in the middle of the plate, facing the huge face of this woman. She looks at me with desire, but not with a broad smile. She holds her fork and knife, looking directly into my eyes. This iconic look makes me feel humiliated, I'm totally belong to her now. She puts down her utensils and decides to grab me with her bare hand. Now I feel like an apple, not only share a similar size. She brings me close to her mouth and I see her wrinkled red lips. This is it. 

She spots a blob of sauce at the side of my forehead, just above and to the side of my right eye. She comes to lick it off. I feel her hot breath. It smells feminine, with hints of the food she ate, and in a way I'm not sure how to describe other than say like a mature woman's mouth. I expected her tongue to be rough and dry because of her age, but it is actually soft and wet. She licks some of my eye too. 

This is her moment now, as well as mine. She intends to feel young again, eat me I a way she likes, ignoring the sneaky looks her family members give her. First, she turns me to face downwards. I see her lower teeth come between my own lower and upper teeth, splitting my jaws. I feel her tongue on my chin and lower lips. Her upper teeth are closing on the back of my neck. She takes a bite out of me, taking my entire lower jaw, tongue, and what's left of my throat into her mouth. I can hear her chewing. It sounds wet and crunchy. 

Her hand twists and turns me. Quickly, she comes to bite off my little nose and each one of my ears. She chews them together and swallows. She gives one last look into my eyes before turning me on my side and brings my face into her open mouth.  I look directly into her large mouth. I see the pink tongue, saliva strands stretching from top to bottom, the dark entrance to her throat, and her mildly yellowish teeth. I feel her mouth warmth on my face, smell even strongly her breath. Her teeth are coming to press in the sides of my head, just behind the eyes. This is it, with this bite she'll take my eyes and front face off, crushing my skull, splitting my brain in two, which will undoubtedly will be my end. 

I feel the teeth coming to their position, the lips are closing to make a seal. With the last of the dim light that managed to find its way into her mouth, I see the tongue coming to touch my eyes and face. I'm not sure if it is sweat, saliva, or both that is wetting my head. At this exact moment, the teeth are pressing with tremendous force, breaking their way through the sides of my skull, cutting through my brain, taking the bite with my front side into her mouth. I'm no more. What used to be me is now a mushy, bubbling, substance, digesting with other foods inside several stomachs.  
Ethnic Food 2 (Hard Vore, F/f) by TslarVore
This is a shrunken people Vore story. The story is about an American tourist in a foreign country being shrunk and eaten by a local woman. 

*** The story is partially based (all the stuff that isn't involved tiny people) on true events, from personal experience. Therefore, it might be politically sensitive for some people. If you find it problematic to you, I invite you to send a message and talk to me, or you can just enjoy the giantess Vore like 90% of the readers will most likely do. ***

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, hard Vore, chewed, food, F/f.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on true events (Read warning at the top): 

It started with some occasional headaches. At first, Tamara was sure it's the mental pressure from high school. Later, she started having trouble getting into sleep, as well as a hard time waking up. She listened to her mother and went to see a doctor. 

"So what did he say? Is that a brain cancer? Are you going to die? If you are going to die, can I have your silver bracelets you barely wear? I really love them!" Emily asked. 

Emily is Tamara's best friend since elementary school. She was the more playful one, with dark humor and always making jokes. This was their last year of high school. 

"No Emily, it's not a brain cancer. I'm sure you'll be disappointed to know that 'm gonna live. Besides, I already told you, some jewelry I save for special occasions, those bracelets aren't for casual everyday wear." Tamara answered.

"So? What is it? I know it's not pregnancy, not with your virgin ass haha!"

"Oh shut the fuck up Emily, it's nothing serious. Just like tons of other perfectly normal, full sized, healthy people, I carry the genes." Tamara tried to say really quickly, then swiftly continued talking. "The sleeping stuff is because I'm not eating healthy, so I need to eat in more regular hours and lower the sugar consumption. Did you see the latest chapter last night?"

"Wait wait wait… don't "blah blah latest chapter me", what was it about genes? What genes? Do you mean (whispering: ) the shrinking genes? Oh my god! Are you going to be tiny? Oh if you shrink can I eat you? Please! I really want to swallow you!"

"Sshhh! Lower your voice Em! The last thing I need is for other people at school to bully me about it or for teacher to keep their hungry eyes on me. And thanks for being the best friend, I thought we agreed that if one of us shrink the other one will keep her safe as a pet friend." Tamara said. The back of her neck started to become sweaty. 

"Oh you know I'm kidding, I would never eat you dummy!" Emily said with a smile. She then leaned in quickly and sneaked a swift lick on Tamara's cheek.

"Ugh, disgusting!" complained Tamara as she wiped her friend's saliva from the side of her face. "The doctor said I have nothing to worry about. He said that with cases like me, I have a good chance that shrinkage will never happen. He said that usually extreme stress situations or constant mild stress for long periods of time might trigger it. He said: "As long as you are not planning on joining the marines, doing heavy drugs, or coming out as a vegan to your conservative grandmother, you should be fine." Of course he was joking about the middle one."

"You see? I'm not the only one who makes jokes. But not joining the marines eh? Shame, you always dreamed of shooting terrorists in the desert." Emily stung.

"Do you always have to be so smart ass?"

"For you, Tamtam? Always! Well, I guess you'll have to settle on boring mediocre life then." Emily replied with a broad smile.

That was few month ago during the last year of high school. Now in was summer, the summer before college, the last summer before each one of them will go to her own way, creating her own life. To celebrate graduating high school, and have one last shared adventure together before college, the two friends decided to fly abroad for a vacation. 
Naturally, the two BFFs had a hard time deciding where to travel. They agreed for a two weeks vacation, so they'll have time to enjoy the local tourism, culture, food, as well as some actual rest. The only thing left was to pick the destination. Tamara was after something more traditional like Rome, London, or Prague. Emily wanted something more exotic, like east Asia, or north Africa. At the end, they decided on a not so original solution. They hung up a map of the world on the wall. Then, they took turns shooting darts. The first place to be hit that is not either, ocean, America, or hostile countries like Iran, will be their vacation place. Being a couple of really bad darts shooters, it took the several tries, unintentionally breaking a desk lamp in the process. The last dart landed on a small country in the Middle East, they had to come really close to see which one exactly. 

"Alright then, get your sexy bathing suit, sun screen, sunglasses, and hat ready, because we're going to the Middle East, and we're going to the beach of the Mediterranean Sea!" said Emily with excitement. 

"I don’t know, it wasn’t one of our first picks." Said Tamara, a bit worried. 

"Oh come on, I have a gay cousin who went there for the pride parade two summers ago, and he said it was legendary. Or maybe he's a "she" now? I don't remember which pronounce they use now…" Emily said, reassuring. She was obviously excited the arrow's head didn't land on a boring place like France or something.

"Alright then, I guess we'll be eating some Falafel." Tamara replied. She was more eased now.

--------------------------


The flight took about four hours to New York and then another eleven hours to reach roughly ten thousand kilometers further, to their vacation destination. First thing they noticed coming out of the plane was the heat. It was summer, and the average local temperatures for this season are just a bit higher than 30 degrees C. It is not that bad, but in comparison to the strong cold AC of the plane it felt like sauna. After a couple of days they go used to it. 

The vacation started better than expected. The local seems very warm and welcoming, always trying to help even without speaking good English. The food was much better than what they know from home, there is a lot variety and diversity, and not everything has to be deep fried. Fruits and vegetables didn't look as big and pretty, but they had stronger flavors, so even a simple salad didn't taste like wet wax cubes. The beaches were nice, but the two friends were surprised to learn out of all seasons, the summer months were the ones which jellyfish decided to visit the coast too. They aren't lethal but their sting can hurt. 

Tamara and Emily decided to go to the older cities, visit historical sites and religious places. These places looked much different than the city where their first hotel was. The language sounded different some times, and what people wear looked different too, much more religious and traditional. 

Food was one of the better things in this vacation. Both Tamara and Emily liked to try new Falafel and Shawarma places, as well as Asian restaurants and vegan places. Here and there, they saw tinies being offered for sale. They weren't as common as back home, but most of the places could offer them with the meal. 

One evening during a calm evening walk near the waterfront, while there was a nice calming breeze that broke the mid-day high temperatures, it happened. The two young women heard an alarm going up and down, the alarm reminded them a tornado alarm back home, but there aren’t any tornados in this area. They saw people starting to run, getting off the streets and entering buildings, some were crouching down near walls. They were shocked and didn't know what to do. They tried asking one of the people who run with his girlfriend what's going on.

"Oh it's the… there is alarm for ehh rockets… quick, come with me for a shelter." The guy said and signaled them to follow him. They all entered a bar and huddled in the back kitchen. 

"Are you tourists? Don't worry it will be fine, we are used to it hehe." The guy said, he was trying to reassure the two women, but there was a hidden fright in his own voice. 

The alarm lasted for sixty seconds, then there were three booms coming from explosions in the air. 

"What's happening? Why is that?" Emily asked.

"Eh… earlier today they said that the army killed one highly wanted terrorist in air strike, so they now send rockets back in revenge. But don't worry, we have Iron Dome system, it shoots down the rockets from the sky. But if you hear the alarm you should take shelter because it's not always one hundred percent." The guy tried to explain. He was clearly not so calm from the situation but tried to be nice and use his little English to help the two.

About a minute or so after the explosions sounds, people got back to normal, acting like nothing ever happened. Tamara and Emily decided they should go back to the hotel, and maybe try to book an earlier flight back. The hotel was about half an hour walk from where they were, the air was nice and the calmness of the people around made them decide that it is safe enough to walk back. 

At the hotel, the staff explained Tamara and Emily that rounds like this are happening every one or two years, and they usually last for several days before a cease fire is agreed. They told them where they can go in case they hear an alarm, and assured them that they can continue their trip without too much concern other than take shelter for few minutes when they need. Emily seemed to accept that pretty well. Tamara however, was more delicate and easily reluctant by the situation.  

The next day, people on the street acted like there is nothing wrong. During lunch time, there was another alarm. This time the first boom, sounded louder, and the second one even worse. The explosion sounded like it came from very close, and wasn't intercepted in the air. What Tamara and Emily saw that the rocket did manage to hit a residential building not so far away. When seeing the damage, Tamara started to breathe fast. She was having a panic attack. Emily noticed that and tried to calm her friend down.  She was unsuccessful. While everything around them calmed down, Tamara was still in shock. Within minutes, and without anything her friend can do to stop it, Tamara's size started to grow shorter. Tamara looked up to her confused friend helpless as she watches the world grow bigger around her. 

Emily started to freak out as well, and made the biggest mistake one can do when they want to help their shrinking friend, she asked for help. The best course of action would have been if Emily quickly grabbed tiny Tamara and hide her with her. Then, the two needed to figure out a way to smuggle the little one on the flight back home, where Emily could take care of Tamara as pet like she said she would. Instead, Emily was under stress herself. She was afraid from the situation too, and didn't have best judgment. She picked her shrunken friend off the ground and turned to by passers.

"Excuse me? Can anyone help me? My friend here has shrunk. Please, do you speak English? My friend is shrunk and I need help." Emily tried to say to people on the street. 

A mature woman came to agitated Emily and tried to help. Her English was very poor and she used a lot of hand gestures as well as the words Emily couldn’t recognize. The woman said things like "give me tiny, I help", and "ok ok I take tiny thank you". Before Emily could figure out what's happening, the woman had shrunken Tamara in her hands and she went out of site. Ten minutes later it finally dropped on Emily that her friend was taken by a local, probably to a shrunken people collection center. Emily felt stupid. She promised herself that from now on she'll keep her shit together.

Later that evening Emily heard two more alarms with following explosions. She saw herself as a veteran of war at that point and responded in a braver, calmer manner than before. 

"Ok Emily. Tamara has been shrunk. There is nothing you or anyone else can do now. We all knew this could happen, we all knew this day might come. That's the way it is, some people get shrunk, and other people eat them. How would it be any better if it would have happened back in America?" Emily asked herself.  

Sure, back home there was a small chance Emily might have got Tamara and keep her safe. But here, even if Emily would have kept her there was still a high chance she would have been confiscated at the airport. And in any way, ending inside a fat American stomach is so different than ending inside a Middle-Eastern one. She got back home and never saw Tamara again, only those silver bracelets were left from what used to be her best friend. 

----------------------


For Tamara, things were deteriorating from bad to worse. Not only she found herself being bombarded with rockets in a middle of the city, but she found herself relatively close to where one of the hit. Even worse than that, her brain decided to give her a panic attack in the middle of the street of a foreign country. Normally, this would end up as a story to tell, an adventure, but in her state it triggered the dormant shrinking gene. She really tried to avoid that, keep herself in safe environments, but some terrorists somewhere had a different idea. 

"Seriously, if you got a problem with a country, try resolve it diplomatically, don't just go and try murder its civilians." She thought to herself angrily while being held in this stranger woman's hand. 

Nobody had to explain Tamara how bad her situation was. Nobody had to explain her what happens to shrunken people all around the world. She herself had thought about it. Ever since the doctor told her she carry the shrinking gene, she thought about what would happen should it be activated. Her best friend Emily even made a joke about this, asking if she could be the one to eat her. Right now, Tamara isn't sure if being eaten by Emily might have been better than what is in line for her, or equally worse. After surviving the panic attack, Tamara thought about it once more and realized that it might have got nothing to do with the rockets and all, and that it might have been the gene spontaneously activating. 

Relatively calm yet angry and frustrated, Emily waited to see where this strange mature woman is taking her. As expected, she was dropped in a tiny collection center. She saw there few other shrunken people in various ages and sizes. They were all quiet, each one keeping to themselves. The collection center was only the first part of the processing chain. She went through a sorting center, a cleanup, and shipped from here to there. All of this time, she heard unfamiliar words in a language she didn't speak. Sometimes the workers used a different language, but none of them was English or the little Spanish she learned at school. 

Eventually, Tamara was shipped together with some other shrunks to a Falafel and Shawarma stand. The strong smells of frying and smells of spices filled her tiny nose. She was in a box behind a glass wall in the front counter. Near her were boxes with fine cut vegetables and bottles of sauces. She saw pita breads and laffa breads being packed with foods and given to the hungry customers. She knew her time will come soon. Tamara already saw some of the tinies being taken. She saw one guy being wrapped in laffa bread with hummus and salads, delivered to a mature woman. She saw one guy being picked, the male customer asked for a female tiny, some other unlucky shrunk woman was chosen. The tiny male who were put down, was almost immediately being picked up back again to be inside some other guy's pita, someone who didn't care if it's a tiny male or female he eats. 

Tamara couldn't understand what the Norms were saying, but she did recognize key words like "pita", "laffa", "Falafel", "Shawarma", "Hummus", and "tiny". Apparently they just call it "tiny" here. A woman with tanned skin, smooth dark hair, white top, and large sunglasses addressed the one of the two people who take orders and prepare the food. 

"Emm… sim li falafel bepita, sim hummus, salat, chips, tiny, eh.. vezehu. Ah, vegam colazero ehad bevakasha." The young woman asked.

Tamara didn't pay any attention to it. For her hearing the local people speak their language sounded like "balbagada khkhkhkh baba gada abagdalalala kkhkhkhkkhkh". However, she wasn’t entirely surprised when a pair of metal tongs came to grab her. Quickly, she was shoved inside a pita bread filled with steaming hot Falafel balls, freshly fried fries, some bright creamy thing she recognized as Hummus, and thinly cut vegetables. The seller asked the customer "Tehina?" and she answered "Ken". It didn't take a genius to predict what came next, as white bottle of sauce squirted Tahini all over her head. She felt disgusted, but the white chilled sauce helped fighting the scolding heat from the freshly fried Falafel and fries.

Tamara, now acting as a topping ingredient for some stranger woman's meal was handed over to her hands over the stainless steel counter. With her right hand the woman grabbed the filled pita bread with tiny Tamara, and with the other hand reached for a black can of soda. The woman gazed down, examining the pita in her hand. She spotted the Falafel balls, the fries, and the tiny woman. She sat on a chair nearby to start eat. 

Being obscured by the branded sunglasses, Tamara couldn’t see the woman's eyes, but she knew she was looking at her. Her mouth and lips didn't seem too wide, she was going to get small bites. Tamara knew for certain that she was too big to be swallowed whole. Besides, this is not the kind of food places where one would get a tiny to swallow whole. People who came here liked the chewing. 

The woman who bought Tamara to eat started from a sip of her soda. Tamara could see that it is a zero coke. After a sip, the woman leaned in over the top of the pita to take a bite. Tamara's head was poking through in the middle, but the woman's lips came to the side. She took a bite near her. Tamara saw the gigantic face coming down. The lips parted, reveling the tongue waiting inside between the teeth. Tamara could hear the bite takes place. It made her terrified. She saw the woman chewing, using her tongue to lick some mess from her lips. She leaned in for another bite, this time from the other side. This method of eating had a purpose. The woman wanted to have a relatively large bite from the center, where the tiny woman was. She didn’t want her cheeks to be smeared with tahini, so she "engineered" her main bite.    
                
The third time the woman was leaning in for a bite, she aimed for the tiny woman in her pita bread. Tamara looked up, paralyzed with fear. She saw the lips parting, reveling the pinkish wet tongue inside the mouth. She saw remnants from the last bite, a yet to be swallowed mess that was left on the tongue and between some teeth. This is it, her heart pounded strong and fast. For some reason, Tamara at this moment felt something warm and wet sliding between her legs. Yes, in that part. Was it grease? Sauce? Was she experiencing pre-death arousal and was actually wet? Or was it just pee, out of shear fear and terror of being bitten in half and chewed to death any second now? She couldn't exactly point the right answer. 

Tamara's head passed the woman's lips and teeth line, she was inside her mouth now. The heat was intense, mixed with saliva born humidity. The smell was strong smell of chewed food, as well as the woman's own mouthy feminine scent. Right before the woman's teeth came to press hard, she sneaked a quiet burp inside her mouth. The reeking foul stench from the depths of the stomach filled Tamara's nose and lungs. It was awful, and she was almost relived to know that she wouldn't have to endure the source of it, the digesting food and coke in the stomach. When she will get there, she will already be dead, chewed to paste. 

Darkness filled Tamara's eyes. The lips and teeth of the woman who's eating her closed below her head. She felt the big teeth coming right below her breasts, and in her back. The pressure was great and painful. The woman had to apply more force into biting in comparison to what she needed with the soft Falafel balls. Still, Tamara's fragile body was no match for her strong teeth and jaws. As the teeth squeezed harder and tighter, Tamara felt her ribs breaking, her spine couldn’t sustain the load, and her stomach felt like about to explode. At the same time, the entire mouth around her grew tighter, and the middle of the tongue pressed to her face. 

With a painful cut, Tamara was separated into two parts. The lower half, which she can't feel anymore, was down there with the pita bread. The upper half with her head still had few more seconds of being alive, was inside the dark smelly mouth of the woman, along some other food items like bread, Hummus, Tahini, and vegetables. 

Inside the woman's mouth the tongue sloshed her all over, pushing Tamara's face here and there, placing her breasts or shoulders between the teeth to chew and crush. Tamara's mouth was filled with the woman's saliva and chewed mush of food. Few bites and few times of being pushed by the tongue from side to side, her head was placed between the back teeth, the molars. The side of the slimy wet tongue, kept Tamara's face in place as the two rows of teeth come to press and crush.

--------------------------------


The customer woman took two sips of her coke to wash down the bite of the tiny woman she just had. She made a mental note on her taste. The taste wasn't as rich and flavorful as she used to. Clearly this tiny woman is not from here, maybe some unlucky tourists or something. She was decent enough, definitely not a bad one, but she had betters before her. She finished her meal and soda, and drove home. They said in the news that a ceasefire will be effective starting 20:00. It's finally time for some quiet and peace, for all sides.   
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12145