Champion of the Goddess by Greenanon
Summary:

Vann is an adventurer, or he'd like to be, he doesn't have much in the way of strength, and despite years of trying he doesn't have any magical talent either. Desperate, he makes a plea to the divines, and finds his way to a lost temple where a forgotten goddess is willing to raise him up as her champion, granting him immense power. The catch? Well, she's the goddess of Female Domination, and the rituals and acts she demands in exchange for her blessings can be quite... interesting, as can her punishments for disobedience. Luckily Vann has his friend Tyra, herself a lady knight and experienced adventurer, to help him navigate things, and she's quite eager to make sure he performs those rituals correctly...

A comedic fantasy story about a mage in the service of a femdom goddess fond of size changing, and the adventures he has along the way.


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Untitled Greenanon Monstergirl Setting
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 59649 Read: 53707 Published: August 10 2022 Updated: September 15 2022

1. The Goddess Awakens by Greenanon

2. A Taste of Power by Greenanon

3. Setting Out by Greenanon

4. Enid of the Wilds by Greenanon

5. Out of the Mountains by Greenanon

6. The Plains by Greenanon

7. In View of the Enemy by Greenanon

8. The Mistress by Greenanon

9. A Test of Faith by Greenanon

10. The Return Journey by Greenanon

11. The Temple Restored by Greenanon

The Goddess Awakens by Greenanon

Vann looked down at the dusty scroll he’d dredged up from the basement of the town’s library. He held his hand out, muttering the words of power and feeling his magic flow through him. There was a brief glow over his palm, then his heart leapt as there was a spark, but then it fizzled out, leaving the darkened basement lit by a single lamp once more.

He started as the door opened, dust falling from the rafters as light outlined the figure walking down the stairs. He peered up, the light stinging his eyes, and grimaced as he saw the pointed elven ears surrounded by long blonde hair.

Eletha, he thought miserably, trying to sink into the shadows. The elf was the last person he wanted to see.

She spotted him, and a smug smirk crossed her face, “Oh look, it’s the runt, trying to dredge up magical secrets?” She snapped her fingers, and a fireball, much like the one he’d tried to conjure, popped into existence, lighting her way as she walked down a row of bookshelves.

“Just trying to see if there’s anything that could help,” he muttered.

She just snorted, “you’re pathetic, you know that?” she seemed to find the volume she was looking for, sliding it off the shelf and turning back to him. “It’s already kind of funny how many humans try to be mages, but at least most of them can conjure up a lightning bolt or summon an imp or something…” She gestured at him, “how long have you been calling yourself a spellcaster? Most people would have moved on by now.”

“I’m still trying to figure out a specialty,” he said defensively.

Eletha giggled, walking over to his table and leaning over it, glancing down at the scrolls he was reading with an amused expression.

“The problem,” she said, walking her fingers playfully over the parchment, “isn’t understanding, or comprehension, you’re human, but you don’t seem…” she shrugged, “well, let’s just say your brain isn’t what’s holding you back… it’s your magic, you simply don’t have much, and you never will.” She gave him a mocking smile, “I can see why you don’t give up this dream though… it’s not like you can fall back on those usual human gifts of brute strength, can you?”

He burned with rage, but she was right. Elves like Eletha were short, but at 5’ 3” she had a good two inches on him, to say nothing of his… well he liked to say he had a lithe physique, Eletha called it scrawny.

“I’m a mage!” he insisted angrily.

“OH!” she laughed, “I love how squeaky your voice gets when you’re mad…” she reached out and stroked his smooth cheek, gently brushing his black bangs aside before he could swat her hand away, “you know Vann, you could always try work at the tavern, I’d give a cutie like you plenty of tips…”

“Get out of here!” he shouted as loudly as he could. The elf just giggled, practically skipping back up the stairs with her book. He fumed at her as she went, collapsing back into his chair and giving the scrolls a defeated look.

 

Vann halfheartedly walked through the town gates towards the cabin he lived in out in the woods. He couldn’t afford to live inside the walls of Sweetwort, the little frontier town nestled in the kingdom’s northern forests, but it wasn’t like he had much to steal anyways.

“Ah Vann, another day of research?” a rich baritone called. He turned to see Sir. Chadwick, one of the town’s resident knights. His pearly white teeth shone as he walked up to Vann, his broad armored shoulders gleaming in the evening light as his cape billowed slightly behind him. With a square jaw and perfect blonde hair, Sir Chadwick made an odd sight next to Vann, a statuesque hero next to… well, a scrawny nobody.

“Yeah,” he said with a weak smile, “I’m sure I can get a proper fireball going pretty soon.”

“I don’t doubt it,” Sir Chadwick laughed, “I wish I could make heads or tails of sorcery, I’m sure it’s just a matter of time, but…” he bit his lip, embarrassed, “You have the soul of an adventurer, I’m sure of it, if you want some lessons in swordplay… you know where I can be found.” With that he gave a smile and a nod and started towards the inn, no doubt to meet a legion of pretty young women who would swoon over his tales of chivalry.

Vann sighed, watching him go, a sword? Me? no, he didn’t have the strength for it, it was magic or nothing. He knew Chadwick had meant nothing mean by it, and that was the worst part about Sir Perfect, he was so gods damned nice, but the interaction still rankled him. He continued out into the woods, dark thoughts clouding him as he made his way to his cabin.

“Hey roomie!” Tyra bellowed as he walked in. He sighed as he saw the dark-skinned girl with her booted feet propped on his table again, leaning back casually as she balanced a knife on her fingertip. “What’s for dinner?” She flicked a loch of her short dark hair out of her eyes, concentrating on the blade. With a skillful flick of her wrist it flipped through the air, her hand darted out catching it in its sheath perfectly.

Tyra was a knight, and one of his oldest friends. The two had come to Sweetwort together after they’d come of age and been kicked out of the orphanage in the city of Tarport far to the south. The idea was that they’d become adventurers, stake a claim on the wild frontiers, and make a fortune together. Tyra had squired alongside Sir. Chadwick, quickly becoming skilled at arms, even if she relied on speed more than strength. Vann was still… struggling.

“Potatoes and chicken,” he muttered sullenly.

She frowned, “Come on! You made that last night!”

“It’s what I have!” he said defensively, “I’m sorry, I don’t make a lot of money trying to figure magic out!”

Tyra eased her boots off the table, frowning, “I’ll buy us some different stuff, if you want” she said quietly.

“No,” he grumbled, “I… I ask you for too much coin as it is.” He sighed.

“Have you thought about maybe trying a mage academy?” Tyra asked.

“I don’t have enough money or strength for it, I’d never pass exams,” he said, burying his face in his hands, “I only have the slightest bit of magical power… only a little more than a common person.” He focused intently, snapping his fingers and scowling when, instead of a spark, a simple roll of white smoke drifted up from them.

“Well, I’m not that strong,” Tyra said with a friendly smile, “but I still make the knight thing work… I’m sure it’s the same with you, it’s a matter of technique and training.”

“I hope so,” he groaned. I can’t let Tyra know how close I am to giving this up… we were supposed to be adventurers together.

“Hey,” she said with a smirk, “if it’s any consolation I was pretty sure I’d be the one living off your gold when we moved here.” She stood up, kicking her boots off and revealing a pair of bare feet that preceded a foul musty odor.

He wrinkled his nose, “can’t you leave those outside?”

“In a minute,” she said, taking off her belt and putting it, and her knife, on the table, “come here, I want to try this sweet takedown I learned from a city guard…”

His eyes widened, “no way! And besides, aren’t most of the people you fight way bigger than me?”

“You’d pass for a big goblin,” she insisted, “now come over here!”

He turned to run, already knowing it was pointless, and a moment later the giggling girl was on him. He grunted as his arms were pinned to his sides, and the world blurred as she pulled him in a suplex flip over her body. He grunted as he flopped on the ground, thankfully on a soft fur rug they’d laid down, and he groaned in a mix of mild pain and surprise as he turned over. A brown skinned foot darted out, pinning him to the rug, and he groaned again at the rank smell of Tyra’s boot-feet.

“Pretty sweet, huh?” she gushed, “not super practical, but if I’m unarmed and a goblin is rushing at me boom!” she clapped her hands together, pressing down with her foot on his chest slightly and causing him to grunt. “Of course for a real enemy, I’d put my boot on their neck,” she said, eyeing him. A mischievious grin crossed her face, “kiss it!” she demanded, moving her foot closer to his face.

“What!?” he muttered, moving his face away, “no! Cut it out!”

“Come on,” she pouted, making a fake kissing face, “my foot’s a princess! Give her a kiss.” She made smooching sounds. Finally realizing he had no way out of it, Vann sighed and kissed her foot, causing her to giggle. She stepped off him, leaning down to help him up. “Hey,” she said, giving him a quick clap on the shoulder, “you can get me back with a spell once you figure them out, deal?”

“Deal,” he muttered, staring off into space.

“Sorry,” she muttered, “I’ll make dinner, why don’t you just go relax?”

Vann lay awake in bed, staring at the ceiling of the cabin. From across the room he heard the snoring of Tyra in her own cot, and with a sigh he sat up. He couldn’t sleep, and he slipped his shoes on to go for a quick walk. Tyra wouldn’t like him going out alone at night, “it’s a damn frontier town!” she’d insist, but he didn’t want company… and if a rogue monster ate him today, well that would just be fine.

He savored the cool air coming off the mountains, looking up at them in window as they were silhouetted against the starlit sky. So much was out there waiting to be discovered, lost tombs, ancient ruins… but he’d never see any of it. He sighed, sitting on a large boulder and just staring up for a time.

“If any of the gods are listening,” he muttered, “I need… I need to be more than what I am.” His eyes lit up as a shooting star went by, an omen? He wondered. He stood up and cleared his throat, on the off chance a divine was listening, “in fact, I know I could do good and advance the will of any divine that would have me, if I was just given the chance!”

A dozen more shooting stars passed overhead, and he felt a buzz, that same familiar feeling that was in the tips of his fingers when he manifested the smallest of sparks and smoke, but over his whole body. A pink orb manifested in front of him, floating quietly through the forest.

“D-Do I follow?” the orb seemed to stop, waiting for him. “I guess that’s a yes,” he muttered, sliding off the boulder. He slowly walked through the woods as it led him through a path that seemed to clear in the forest before him. He watched in awe as root and vine and tree parted for them like an ocean, hope filling his chest.

Something… someone heard my plea, he thought excitedly, I wonder which god it was? Typhon, lord of storms? Perhaps aged and wise Armulos? He clenched his fists and pressed on, fighting a grin, whichever god it was, he’d see their will done, the wicked would learn to fear the champion of… whoever this was.

Finally, they came to a cliffside on one of the mountains. Vann looked over the valley and realized just how far he’d walked from his cabin, the rays of the first morning sun peeked over the horizon. The new light illuminated a vast structure built into the mountainside, great white columns leading into a darkened interior, crumbling and overgrown with vines. The pink orb stopped at the entrance, fizzling out as he walked up the rubble strewn stairs.

He looked around, not seeing any sigils or holy signs he recognized, I’ll fix up this temple, he decided, it would be a fitting tribute to his new patron deity… he peered and seemed to notice a heart symbol carved into some of the stones… with a whip in the center? Odd, not one of the kingdom’s pantheons… or perhaps an older sigil, now forgotten? I’ll fix that, he thought confidently.

He walked confidently inside as the first rays of sunlight entered the temple with him.

Vann’s vision swam, and he shouted in panic as he realized he was looking up at a blue sky. He was on something soft, warm, and he scrambled backwards against… a wall of something equally soft.

“WELCOME,” a booming voice echoed overhead, a woman’s voice, smug and sultry. He looked up in awe to see the gigantic form of a woman’s face, elegant and sculpted, with flowing long red hair and piercing blue eyes the size of houses that bore into him. He started as he realized he hadn’t shuffled backwards into a wall, but… into her fingers!? The towered over him, the manicured digits three times his height.

“Y-You’re-“

“A goddess?” the giant giggled, “how perceptive… you passed into my divine realm when you followed my messenger into the temple.” She leaned in close, her eyes sparkling mischievously as a grin formed on her castle sized face, “you are in the presence of the goddess Zenovia, what say you?” The wind seemed to pick up, whipping her hair around her face and almost knocking Vann over in her palm.

“Z-Zenovia?” He managed, forcing himself upright, “I-I’m Vann, I called for the divines, and I see my prayers were answered!” He gulped as he blinked and tried to think how to prhase the next part. “I… I am not sure what you are the goddess of exactly, lady Zenovia.”

The wind seemed to die, and instead of the divine music playing around them silence fell. Zenovia looked down at him and frowned. She licked her lips once and pulled away from him.

“I… I suppose I have been asleep for a few thousand years,” she muttered, “I guess none of my cultists woke me up when the stars were right…” She sighed, “well that’s a downer.” She gave him a small smile, “worry not mortal, I shall send you on your way for now-“

“WAIT!” he shouted, interrupting her. “I came up here because I was hoping we could… make a pact?”

She raised an eyebrow, and snorted, “I truly must be forgotten… tell me my adorable little friend, do you want to know exactly what I am the goddess of?”

“Uhh…” he swallowed nervously, please not necromancy, he thought, looking around, he didn’t see any skeletons…

“The sexual empowerment of women, female domination, femdom if you’re in the club scene,” she said with a giggle, “I thought it quite odd that a lone man would journey into my temple in the first place, I had quite the… reputation.”

He blinked, licking his lips nervously, “so you… hate men?” he asked fearfully.

She rolled her eyes, “of course not, that’s not-“ she scowled, “look, when we picked our precepts at the dawn of time, they said pick something you love, I liked tying my boyfriends up, using my divine powers to reduce them to adorable little things in my hands…” a massive finger came down and gently ruffled his hair, “now I won’t speak for everyone that ever followed me,” she mused, “but I don’t have anything personal against your sex in and of itself… I just have certain tastes.”

“Uh, fair enough,” he said, “I… I guess you don’t have much use for one such as me?”

She shrugged, “I don’t think you would appreciate the rituals required for my blessings.”

His heart sank, even this divine intervention had failed, “Very well…” he muttered, “I won’t trouble you any longer-“

“Now hold on,” she said, waving her arms. A portal shimmered into view in the air, “someone is on the temple grounds, did you come alone?”

The two of them watched as the temple came into focus on the spot of air the goddess had summoned. Vann’s eyes went wide as he saw Tyra, and Chadwick was there with her! The two of them were being forced up the mountain slopes towards the temple ruins, hundreds of goblins pursued them, the green creatures frothing with rage as the shook sharpened bone tipped spears.

“We’re being forced against the cliff face!” Chadwick called in panic as he raised his shield, deflecting a thrown spear.

Eletha appeared too, the elf chanting as lighting flew from her hands scattering the crowd of attackers briefly, “I-I’m almost dry!” she screamed, her tone a far cry from the cool and collected one she taunted him with.

“We bought time for the merchants to escape,” Tyra shouted, lowering the helm on her own armor, “if this is it, we did our duty!”

“Screw our duty!” Eletha snarled, “you two muscleheads need to hack a way through them!”

The portal shimmered as the scene seemed to view out, showing the goblin horde advancing from all sides of the trio.

“Gods no,” Vann said, his heart falling. He turned to Zenovia, “t-those are my friends!”

“Sad,” Zenovia mused, “you may remain here in my realm for safety until the creatures pass, or you may go to die with them. The choice is yours.”

“You’re not going to do anything?” he asked, crestfallen.

She shrugged, “we gods and goddesses are quite limited by our divine compact with one another, we can do great things through those pledged to us… but our direct power in the world is limited. For those three? I can do nothing for them.”

His eyes lit up, “make me your servant!” he shouted eagerly, “you’ve been slumbering for so long, you need one, and if you grant me your power, I could save my friends!”

“I do need to get my priesthood back up and running,” she muttered, rubbing her chin, “but… I don’t know, I don’t think I’ve ever had a man as a follower… officially anyway.” She giggled, “oh the rituals would be so… delicious, you won’t last a day…”

“I don’t care!” he pleaded, looking at his friends in the midst of battle, “please, I’ll be the best champion you’ve ever had!”

She bit her lip, stifling a laugh, “you’re a very cute boy,” she said with a smirk, “so I’m going to play along with this... for now. I will come to you tomorrow, when the full gravity of what you’ve done has set in, and then we can undo it.” She snapped her fingers, “for now though? Pledge your eternal soul and fealty to me.”

“I pledge my eternal soul and fealty to the beautiful and all-powerful goddess Zenovia,” he said, falling to his knees in her palm.

“Wow,” she laughed, “beautiful and all powerful? I was a little skeptical, but you’re off to a good start.” She lowered him down to her feet, immense and massive things, her big toe alone stood higher than his whole body as she lifted it slightly off the smooth marble floor. “Let’s finish it up,” she said with a grin, “give it a kiss.”

He quickly ran up, embracing the toe and giving it an eager kiss, “Wow,” she said a frown, “that… didn’t take as much convincing as it usually does.”

“I kiss more feet than I’d like,” he said, gazing up at the goddess.

“Really,” she muttered, crossing her arms, “You are an odd one… Okay, let me get your vestments.” She snapped her fingers and he was in her palm again, he gasped and tried to cover himself as he realized he was naked. He yelped in surprise again as his limbs flew upward of their own accord, leaving him in an “x” shaped pose hovering in air slightly.

The goddess squinted, looking between his legs. There was a snort, then a low giggle, and finally just a single laugh as her barn door sized cheeks flushed red.

“W-What!?” he asked defensively.

“Just a little joke from earlier I thought of,” she said, “d-don’t worry about it.” She started giggling again.

His face burned red, and she continued her examination of him, slowly rotating his body in the air like he was a wind chime.

“Now, I don’t have a traditional men’s outfit, and I don’t think you’d like the leather corsets I used to give the priestesses…” She traced a finger over his chest, and he felt cloth seeming to crawl over his skin. It was a tight material, that seemed to contract over him, molding to the shape of his body. A bit of the air shimmered, turning reflective and allowing him to see the skintight white suit she’d created, a sash and that same heart with a whip in the center symbol carved on the temple outside. There was a ruffling sound of cloth and a cape appeared with it, stopping just at his ankles.

“I… I love it!” he said in awe, “though, it’s a little… tight in some parts.” He looked down, then briefly back over his shoulder. It left very little of his physique to the imagination…

“Hey, it’s a lot less revealing than half of the stuff I send my followers into battle in,” she said dismissively. A satchel appeared at his side, and he glanced down to see a pair of books in it. “Those are my holy scriptures,” she explained, “they’ve got my rituals, rules, parables, all that good stuff, you take a read of those when you get a chance,” she said with a wink, “they might seem a little daunting to a boy like you, but don’t fret. I’ll be by to remove my blessing from you tomorrow and this will all be just a funny story.”

“W-what if I don’t want you to?” he questioned.

She just laughed, a bellowing sound that filled her divine realm, “there’s no way you’re going to be able to handle a day as my champion, I’m not worried.” She turned him around her palm, and he squeaked with surprise as she flicked his rear end with her fingertip, “now get your cute little ass out of here and go save your friends.”

“THANK YOU GODDESS ZENOVIA!” he shouted, disappearing into a pink portal as he was returned to the earthly realm.

Zenovia sighed, waving her hand and conjuring a mountain to lean back on, another wave and a vast hot spring appeared for her to rest her feet. The scrying portal shimmered to life in front of her, and she put her hands behind her head as she began to watch her newest champion’s journey unfold.

You are such a good goddess, she thought smugly to herself, you get to help that little cutie save his friends, and teach him a valuable lesson. She sighed, it would be a shame to see him go, but then she could start the search for a real champion.

“Shit,” Tyra muttered, hefting her round shield as the three adventurers were backed against the wall of the mountainside, “this could be it…” Vann… she thought, I wish I could’ve said goodbye…

The goblins surrounded them, cackling madly and shaking their spears. The creatures advanced, slowly closing the circle around them. Eletha muttered a final prayer to an elven deity, and Chadwick scowled as he held his sword in front of him.

“Halt evildoers!” Vann called out. The trees seemed to part, and light filled the clearing, blinding the goblins and causing them to turn in surprise. Van leapt triumphantly off a rock, a white cape fluttering behind him.

“VANN!?” The three of them all exclaimed at once.

“What in the gods name are you wearing?” Eletha balked.

“In the name of the gods indeed, especially my new goddess, Zenovia!” he declared with a smile, “and I am her champion!” He waved his white staff in front of him, muttering words of power he’d long studied but had been too weak to use. A fireball the size of a wagon burst forth, exploding and incinerating the first rank of goblins, sending more flying backwards.

“Holy shit,” Tyra muttered, a smile forming on her face. “Come on!” She screamed and charged into the stunned horde of goblins, and a moment later roots seemed to burst from the ground, flinging the creatures away as Vann’s magic provided them cover.

For Vann it was utter jubilation, he’d studied magic for so long, and now he finally had the power to wield any spell he wanted, spells he’d never even heard of were just popping into his head! He laughed as he hurled spell after spell, scattering the monsters. It didn’t take long for the party to turn the tide, and the last of the goblins scurried into the forest before the quartet.

“I’m the best in these woods, so I’m going to scout around,” Chadwick announced, hefting his sword, “if it looks like they’re preparing a counterattack, I’ll come back to warn you.” He gave Vann a broad grin, “that was fantastic! I always knew you’d figure it out!” with that he turned and started into the treeline.

At last Tyra sheathed her sword and stowed her shield across her back, “Vann!” she said, running to him and embracing him, “that was-” she stopped, realizing he only came up to her chest, “Vann?” she asked curiously.

He gulped, realizing his friend, who usually stood maybe a few inches taller than him, now towered over his reduced form. As Eletha joined her, the two women cast a shadow over him in the morning sun.

“M-My goddess,” he explained, “I uhh… her blessings come at a cost.”

“So she shrinks you?” Eletha asked, brow furrowed. “Weird, what’s she a goddess of exactly? I’ve never heard of Zenovia.”

“Erm… female domination…” he muttered under his breath.

“What’s that? Come on pipsqueak, speak up!” Eletha said, snapping her fingers in a demanding tone.

He gasped as he felt a buzz of energy fill his body, his magic replenishing as he got… smaller? He was now only up to the two women’s bellybuttons, and they looked down at him in shock. The elf reached out and touched his hair, as if confirming he was now only half her size.

“Goddess of what?” she repeated, eyes wide.

“Female domination,” he said with a sigh, “as in women dominating others, mostly in a sexual manner from what I gathered from a quick glimpse through her books.”

“They’ve got a goddess for that?” Tyra asked, scratching her head, “weird.”

“Well, if she’s looking for the most pathetic wretches she can find, she found the right one,” Eletha said with a smirk.

Vann grunted as he felt his height dwindle again, his eyes now passing lower than the exposed bellybutton on the blond elf’s midriff.

“Eletha, you’re making it worse,” Tyra said angrily.

“It’s not my fault that he’s so pathetic he went crawling at the feet of the first divine that would take him!” Eletha said.

“H-Hey, maybe cool it with the insults,” he managed, watching them both drift higher as the shrinking continued, “I think they’re making me-“

“Gods above,” Eletha said with a giggle, “they are!

“I think… I think they’re charging up my magic though,” he muttered. He reached into the satchel, grimacing at the size as it had not shrunk with his uniform, and hefted out a now much larger book, Commands and Rituals of Zenovia. He’d taken maybe a minute at most to flip through each book before charging into battle, and he quickly found his new patron’s rituals. “Okay, a champion of Zenovia draws strength whenever they cause her rituals to be completed…”

“Give me that,” Eletha muttered, taking it from his hands. Her eyes went wide at the very first page, “the ritual of belittlement, a powerful woman mocking and belittling her target, causing them to shrink with each insult?” she laughed uproariously, “wow, I’m guessing this goddess typically imagines her champion in the role of the woman doing the belittling?”

“Hey, show a little respect,” Tyra said angrily, grabbing the book from the elf, “Vann just saved all of our asses, this new goddess of his is all right in my book!”

“Hmm…” the elf looked down at him, that same smug smirk she always had when she was thinking of horrible things for him, “Well Vann, I have to admit, you did find a way to be useful, and you seem to be skilled enough with a spell when you can find the power to actually use one…” She shrugged, “I suppose if nothing else you’ll make fine entertainment on our adventures.”

His heart swelled, “does this mean I’m going to start going out with you guys on missions and stuff?”

“Well yeah,” Tyra beamed, “it seems like you’ve got the firepower now!”

“It’s borrowed power,” Eletha said dismissively, “from a goddess, he’ll need to show his devotion to her regularly if he wants to fight a swarm of goblins every day, or else he could end up getting stepped on by one.” She smirked, bending over and still looming over his diminutive form, “If you need a hand in getting some of that magic back Vann, I’d be happy to help you with some of those rituals… you little pest!”

He grunted as he shot lower, his satchel falling away from his body as he fell to knee height.

“Eletha!” Tyra shouted angrily.

“What, it’s what his goddess requires!” she giggled with a shrug, “I’m helping power him up for the next fight!” she handed the book back to Tyra, “you lovebirds might want to read up on this, have fun…”

Lovebirds? What do you mean by that!?” Tyra asked angrily, leaning down to pick up the foot tall Vann. He grunted as he was cradled her arms like a doll, held against her cold steel armor by her strong grip.

Eletha just laughed and rolled her eyes.

Later, when they’d returned home, Tyra had stripped off her steel and carried the shrunken Vann to their table, eager to hear more about the pact he’d made.

“So, she shrinks you if you use her magic,” Tyra muttered, flipping through the book, “and most of her rituals shrink you too… but you get extra power in exchange. Also it looks like if you break one of her commandments she… shrinks you too.” She shrugged, “looks like you might have to get used to being small buddy!”

“It shouldn’t last that long,” he muttered, “but… yes, it would seem so.” He tried to give a confident grin, “it’s a small price to pay though, to protect my friends and fight evil!”

“Yeah whatever,” Tyra laughed, “you uh… you might want to stick with me, or even Eletha, for some of these…” she flipped the book around and showed him a very graphic illustration of a laughing woman bring a heeled boot down on a pleading shrunken man. “Some of them seem kind of gnarly for the guys.”

“Yes, as Eletha guessed I believe most of these imagine that the goddess’s champion is the one doing the er… dominant acts,” Vann said, wincing at the picture. He blinked; it was… him!? He narrowed his eyes, the woman doing the stomping had changed too, it looked suspiciously like-

“Huh,” Tyra mused, “Is it weird if the picture suddenly looks like… me?” The woman with the smug expression and the tiny man begging for mercy under her foot suddenly seemed to have the same short haircut Tyra wore, and that same brown skin, where the illustration had most certainly had a pale northern complexion a moment ago…

“Try turning the page,” he said nervously. She did, and the next illustration depicted Tyra’s smiling face as she held a necklace before her, a medallion in place at the end of it with a shrunken Vann shackled to it and serving as a central decoration.

“Whoa,” Tyra laughed, “you’re lucky I don’t wear much jewelry…” she turned the page, “Neat book Vann, I can’t wait to read it together… oh look, exerting physical control, trapping your tiny toy in your clothing… luckily for you it looks like your goddess gave you a lot of options to earn her favor.”

He sighed, “look, I understand that maybe this isn’t… typical, but she did give me the power to save everyone, and-“ he was cut off as a face as tall as he was leaned in, and a pair of soft lips enveloped his face in a quick kiss. He stumbled a moment, almost falling over on the table.

“Thanks for saving me,” Tyra said softly, giving him a small smile.

They were quiet a moment, then she grinned, “Come here pipsqueak!” she growled. Her hand shout out, and he cried out in surprise as she easily pinned him to the table.

“W-What are you doing!?” he stammered.

“I wanted to wrestle you,” she teased, “like we always do, but you’re too small and weak for it… maybe you can beat my hand?” He grunted, trying to lift her calloused palm off of him, he felt the buzz of his magic returning, and he grinned, realizing what she was doing.

“Tyra, come on, I’m too small-“

“Uh, oh, someone’s going down, better push harder or you’re going to be wrestling my thumb!”

The mix of her taunting and the easy way she was manhandling him caused that pleasant buzz in the back of his skull to light up, she’s charging up my magic, he thought, fighting against a finger that was now larger than he was. It was charging up something else too… he gasped as her palm rubbed over the thin material of his uniform, over an erection straining through the tight outfit the Goddess had crafted him. As her thumb rolled up to pin his face into the table, Tyra’s palm drifted over it and she paused.

“Wow,” she said with a giggle, “you really chose the right goddess for you, huh Vann?” she rolled him back over onto his back, where he’d been a foot tall when she started, he could now easily fit in the palm of her hand, “she grants you power when you get roughhoused by women, and you have one right here who kicks your ass every day, it’s perfect!”

It really is, he thought, gasping as her fingertip traced over the outline of his erection. This is… way better than I thought. A part of him had always secretly enjoyed “losing” to Tyra when she was in one of her more playful moods, now apparently that sentiment was the pathway to the magic he’d been searching for all these years.

“Do you think you’ll get in trouble if you make a mess on this adorable priest uniform she gave you?” Tyra giggled, gently rubbing up and down on his crotch. “It would be a shame; I really like it…” He moaned and reached for her grubby fingertip pleadingly, but her other hand came around, easily pinning his arms with just her thumb and forefinger while she continued her motions. He grimaced and struggled, but her fingers were like iron bars, easily holding him in place while she rubbed back and forth over the bulge in his pants.

“I… I don’t know,” he managed through gritted teeth, “she seemed to have a…” he gasped, “pretty good sense of humor!”

“Yeah, she’d have to,” Tyra laughed, “okay hero, enough stalling, cum your pants for me.” She pressed the tip of her finger down on him, forcefully grinding it into him and causing to thrash and moan feebly as his orgasm arrived, his body yielding to Tyra’s will over his. She giggled a moment, letting him savor the moment, before lifting up her finger and wiping the small amount of cum that had managed to seep through his pants onto it across his white shirt.

“T-thanks,” he said with a weak smile, “I… I probably earned back some of those fireballs I used in the woods…”

“Hmm… well, it wouldn’t be safe to let you go without being sure you got all your magic back,” Tyra said with a wicked grin. His eyes went wide as her fingers slipped underneath him, scooping him off the table like he was a coinpurse. Those same fingers that had easily pinned his tiny body to the table now wrapped around him like pythons, holding him tight as he was dangled over the opening of her leather boot, taken off and set next to the table as she’d come in.

“Uh, Tyra, I think I’ve got plenty of magic now!” he protested. He grimaced as the ripe smell of Tyra’s feet wafted up from the opening, the darkness there promising a sweat-soaked hell.

“It’s your first day, you really need to impress your new goddess!” she giggled. He shouted one final protest as she dropped him in.

Vann landed with a soft *thump* and, grimacing as the ripe odor filled his senses, clouding his head. He groaned and started to sit up, but then cursed and scrambled backwards as he saw a foot twice his size beginning to force it’s way in.

“TYRA!” he shouted, fighting a laugh, “seriously, come on!”

“You love it,” she teased dismissively, forcing the rest of her foot in and sealing him away from the world.

He grunted as her toes seemed to race forward, pinning him to the insole of the boot, curling around him with the same vicegrip strength. Unlike her fingers they were soft, without the callouses and weathering of her swordplay, but they were also damp, grimy, and his hair was swished around as they playfully gripped and released his head in the dark prison of the boot’s toe.

The buzz from before returned, and he sighed as he realized his magical power was growing, even as he was doing the opposite. He felt his body reducing more, the toes around him growing stronger each time they grabbed at him, the sweat soaking his body as he fought feebly against toes that went from the size of his head, to the size of his body.

“Now you just stay in there and charge your spells up while I go in to town and get us some fresh food,” Tyra laughed. She took a step, pausing to make sure he was still moving. A tiny bug sized squirm against her foot told her that he was, and she smiled and decided he was safe enough for the trip.

She whistled a tune happily as she headed out the door, happy that her friend had finally become the adventurer of his dreams, and happy she could help.

We are going to have so much fun with this, she thought excitedly.

End Notes:
Was feeling a silly fantasy story and had this idea that wouldn't get out of my head. This story is going to have a general femdom type bent so while size changing and giantess stuff will be a focus there will be a few other kinks that are a little less common on this site coming and going, some stuff like tease and denial, a bit of compulsion/mind control, stuff like that. Our hero needs to figure out exactly what he signed up for after all. Overall the tone is going to be pretty light, our Goddess might just find Vann to be a pretty good servant after all.
A Taste of Power by Greenanon

Vann stirred, waking up and realizing he was in someone’s arms, and judging from the blanket over them he was back to his full size. With a contented sigh leaned back around, hugging Tyra close to him, causing her to groan happily. He blinked at the morning sun, looking up at the clouds and…

Wait, the clouds?

“Good morning,” Zenovia’s voice boomed. Vann started, looking down and realizing that the bed wasn’t on the ground in their cabin, but was sitting the palm of the goddess’s hand.

“Vann close the window,” Tyra muttered, blinking, her eyes went wide as she took in the enormous face grinning down at them. “V-Vann!?” she sat up, pulling the blankets to her chest.

“Uh,” he cleared his throat, “Tyra, this is my patron goddess, Zenovia!”

“I guessed that!” Tyra shouted, looking up at the amused face that loomed overhead like an autumn moon, “what’s she doing in our cabin!?”

“I pulled the two of you into my divine realm for a little chat,” she explained. “Tyra here has been playing a part in enough of my rituals that I was able to grab her too, so I figured why not?” She lifted the bed up to eye level, scrutinizing them, “you put on a very entertaining show little Vann,” she said with a smile, “but I’m sure you know why I’m here?”

“Yeah,” he said with a sigh, “I’ve been thinking about that… I think I’d like to keep being your champion.”

She blinked, then frowned, “You’ve gotten a taste of what my worship entails, and you still wish to be my champion?”

“I do!” he said excitedly, “I mean… all things considered it’s not a bad trade, some of your rituals are even kind of fun-“

“FUN!?” She fumed, and lightning briefly flashed from the clouds behind her, “look, I let you take the Champion title out for a spin, have a little fun, save your friends, but my champion should be a cruel dominating woman! You know, growing to giant size and stomping on villages, tying up handsome princes and keeping them as pets!” She gestured to him and Tyra in the bed, “I don’t know what I’d call this, but it’s not what I had in mind, sorry!”

“Didn’t your last champions or followers or whatever forget to wake you up?” Tyra asked, crossing her arms angrily.

“Well yes,” Zenovia admitted, biting her lip, “but I’m sure they had a good reason-“

“And were your champions out there spreading your name,” Tyra continued, “or just messing around and doing whatever they wanted? I mean you’re pretty much forgotten lady.”

“That’s true, they were mostly pursuing their own agendas over mine,” Zenovia growled, “but… they were so fun to watch!” she almost whined.

“Maybe granting divine powers to cruel and selfish people was a bad idea?” Tyra continued, “I mean Vann’s had your power for a day, and he won’t shut up about how great you are, he’d never forget to wake you up or let your temple go to ruins.”

“I-I’ve got some ideas about fixing it up,” Vann said, “once I get the money…”

Zenovia stared at him for a moment, her lip a thin line, “I cannot revoke the power from you without your consent,” she mused, “and simply smiting you seems… wasteful.” She smirked, “I suppose we could continue and see where this goes; I’ll be guiding your fate to make sure you are appropriately… tested.”

“Tested?” Vann asked with a gulp.

“Oh of course,” Zenovia chuckled, “I mean, first male champion of the Goddess of Female Domination, your story has to be interesting, right?”

“I uh… yeah,” he said nervously.

“Uh hey,” Tyra said, pulling Zenovia’s holy book out from under the bed’s covers, “I had a quick question about one of these commandments here,” she quickly flipped through the pages, “it says here that no servant of Zenovia shall commit oral sex upon a man? So does that mean he’s not allowed to give or… receive?”

Zenovia sighed, ruffling their hair with the gust as she rolled her eyes, “Both, either, I don’t know, I just don’t like giving blowjobs, most of the commands are just things I like in bed.”

“So what if I gave him one?” Tyra asked, shooting a seductive look at Vann, who blushed.

“He’d incur a punishment,” she said in a bored tone, “probably lose some height for a day.” She thought a moment, “there is an exception for a ritual listed on page 453, if you absolutely must engage in that.”

“Huh,” Tyra muttered, looking down at the book, “half of these rituals have a guy going down the woman, doesn’t seem fair…” Vann noted she did quickly turn to page 453, dog earing the page for later review.

“It’s not supposed to be fair, that’s half the fun!” Zenovia scowled, “look, if you’re Vann’s lover I’m sorry, but we’re a package deal now, and he’s got to live life by my strict moral code!”

“So far she’s been very eager to help me ah, live by it,” Vann said with a smile, leaning his arm around her.

“I see that,” Zenovia mused, rubbing her chin, “this one has had her eye on you for some time I think,” the corner of her face quirked, “did my Champion satisfy your needs?”

“Oh yeah, he was great,” Tyra said, she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Really?” Zenovia said, somewhat surprised, “even with the er…” she held up her thumb and forefinger apart in a “tiny” gesture.

Tyra shrugged, “he was great, I’m going to take another ride whenever you’re done with this little chitchat.”

“Huh,” Zenovia chuckled, “well, I’ll have to take my own turn sooner or later.” She cleared her throat, “Now go forth my champion, and spread my divine will!”

With that the bed was back on the floor in their cabin, the lofty air and the giant goddess vanished. Tyra blinked a moment, looking around. She sighed with relief, seeing their cabin apparently as it was, then turned to him.

“Wow, so that’s the new goddess huh?” she asked with a smile.

“The very same,” Vann muttered, grabbing the book of Zenovia’s scriptures. “I need to memorize this damn thing… I don’t want any more surprises.”

“Let me know when you’re done,” Tyra said, “I really like how all the illustrations turn into to me and you when I read it,” she paused, “do you think it does that for anyone who reads it or-“

“How would we know?” he asked with a laugh, “it’s not like I’m going to let just any woman read this thing.”

“I know you don’t want to hear it,” Tyra said with a smirk, “but you really should let Eletha take a peek. She knows a lot about magic, and she’s got the temperament to help you with some of these.”

He balked, “are you kidding? That elf has always hated me! And besides, aren’t we kind of… together now?”

“Given the divine you chose to serve, you might want to get used to the idea that other girls are going to have their own fun with you now and then,” Tyra said with a shrug. “For now, though, give me that…” she snatched the book away, quickly scanning the page she’d dog eared a few moments ago, her eyes lit up, and she grinned, closing it and tossing it off the bed again.

“What?” Vann asked curiously.

“Lay back,” she ordered, and he did so. He watched her eyes glitter mischievously as her head dipped below the blanket. A moment later he felt her lips on his erection, and he gasped as they slid along his shaft, her tongue darting out to begin teasing him.

“I-I thought this wasn’t allowed!” he muttered, looking up nervously, as though a bolt of lightning would smite him for his defiance at any minute. He groaned as Tyra giggle, simply continuing her work and ignoring his protests. He collapsed against his pillow, feeling the soft warmth of her mouth skillfully toy with him.

His eyes shot open a moment later, and he gasped as he spurted into her waiting mouth. There were gulping noises as Tyra eagerly swallowed it down, and then he blinked in surprise as the familiar sensation of the room getting larger began. This time he didn’t feel the usual buzz that meant he was being rewarded with extra magic, and he looked down in shock to see Tyra laughing and crawling back up from beneath the covers.

“No blowjobs my ass,” she giggled, “see? You can get them just fine; we just have to play by her rules… the exception is for an attribute theft spell, I guess you literally get your essence sucked out through there,” she pointed downward

Vann blinked, realizing that Tyra seemed… bigger? Against the bedframe, and it wasn’t just because he was smaller. Her muscles seemed slightly more defined too, and as she leaned back, she looked massive compared to him. The funny thing was she wasn’t even uncommonly tall or strong looking, but compared to him? An Amazon and a twig lay in the bed.

She noticed his look and laughed, “I figured I’d try on a little of your height and muscle for size, I didn’t take too much, just enough to make sure you wouldn’t get in trouble,” she finished with a wink.

“Well, I guess I’m not really relying on my strength to fight anyways,” he muttered, looking down at arms that suddenly felt a lot weaker than usual, even for this size. He grinned up at her, “besides, most of these changes only last a day or so, enjoy them while you can.”

“Pfft, you better hope I don’t enjoy them too much, I’ll start sucking those muscles out of you every morning before you wake up,” she teased. She lifted out of bed, standing up at her full six foot plus glory, admiring her new body. “I’ll have to wear something loose today,” she muttered.

For his part Vann got up too, and it seemed that at the slightest thought his white Champion’s outfit flew through the air to him, molding perfectly to his body like a liquid and smelling clean, like freshly washed linen. He blinked, taking in this new apparently ability. The garment apparently changed size to suit him, and cleaned itself…

At least I’ll always have something to wear no matter what size I am, he thought, watching Tyra struggling to fit her cotton shirt on her expanded frame.

“Come on,” she said, hands on her hips, “let’s go find that elf.”

“S-Slow down,” he panted, following behind Tyra’s amazonian form as they walked through the woods. It was a crisp morning, with the sun shining overhead over the cool valley, the vast green walls of the tree-covered mountains looming in the distance.

She was maybe six feet tall, again not so tall as to turn heads, but enough that her long legs easily outpaced him at his reduced size. She sighed, looked back, then grinned.

“C’mere,” she reached for him, and his eyes went wide.

“Oh no,” he started, “no-“

He grunted as he was hefted over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes, then yelped as she gently spanked him. He heard a smug giggle and went limp, accepting it. There was a quick buzz of energy, a small amount of magic passing from the goddess to him.

Getting spanked does it too!? He was really going to have to spend more time reading those rituals…

“You are light,” she said with a laugh. “Don’t worry, I’ll put you down before we get in sight of the town gates.”

Ethela sipped her morning tea, enjoying the relative quiet of the tavern early in the day. Chadwick was in some negotiations with the mayor for their next job, while he was a bit of a fool the handsome young man was certainly capable when it came to finding them work, and he was certainly easy on the eyes.

She sighed happily as the tavern maid left a flaky pastry at her table, a fine way to start the day, she thought with a grin as she reached for it. She wasn’t sure what she’d expected when she’d taken up a human king’s call to settle this mountainous frontier, but if nothing else the humans certainly knew their way around baking better than their elven counterparts. Really the entire “living among the humans” thing had turned out to be much more pleasant than she’d expected, not that she’d let them know that, one had to keep her distance after all.

The group she’d fallen in with seemed useful enough, and if their work continued at the pace it had she’d have a sizable fortune to return home with, if she wanted of course. The truth was elven society was rather… static, immortality could do that to people, and while humans could be boorish, they were always doing something interesting.

As if in response to her thoughts the door swung open, revealing Tyra and Vann. Eletha’s eyebrow raised, and she fought a giggle as she saw their respective sizes. Tyra had become almost as tall as Chadwick, with arms to match. Vann by contrast was even scrawnier than usual, his muted physique easily seen through the rather form fitting attire his goddess made him wear.

Oh, it would be fun to play with him like that, she mused, licking her lips slightly.

“I see you’ve been… experimenting,” she said with a smug smirk as the pair sat down at her table.

“Yes, it’s been an interesting day,” Vann said, trying to keep his voice neutral. He didn’t want to seem to desperate with what he was about to ask, “I was actually wondering, given your expertise in matters of magic-“

“Of course, I’ll help!” she said a little too eagerly, “that is to say…” she cleared her throat, “you were right to come to an expert Vann, from what I saw the other day you’re a far more competent at spellcraft than I’d expected, but you don’t have much experience in magical theory or rules, and now you’re the champion of a divine being, albeit a lesser known one.”

“Not for long,” he said confidently, “once I get the money, I’m fixing up her temple, and that’s just a start.”

“I’d have said eagerness is no substitute for ability,” Eletha said, “but… well here we are, with you holding significantly more magical power than I am capable of…” she frowned, “what did you two do all night to get him like this? He’s practically glowing!”

“Just doing a few of these rituals,” Tyra said, plopping the two sacred books on the table. “Most of them are in the first one, the Commandments, the other one is Tales of Zenovia, which is mostly lewd stories about her and various historical figures.”

“Hmm…” Eletha mused, looking over the books, “it may have less practical use, but as her champion Vann, I highly encourage you to read those as well, gods can be very touchy.” She reached for the larger tome, opening it and looking over it. “I suppose you understand the mechanics of rituals?” she asked.

“Er…” Vann looked embarrassed a minute, and the Elf gave him a smug smirk.

“As her champion, you are her presence in the world,” Eletha explained, “any of her ritual acts completed in your general presence will cause her power to flow to you, which as you’ve realized-“

“Makes me smaller,” he muttered, “well, it’s a fair price to pay for that magic boost.”

“Indeed,” Eletha giggled, “a small price to pay for a little runt to feel powerful,” Vann felt a small buzz, and the table got just slightly closer to his chin. “I suppose I should watch the mockery,” she said with a grin, “as fun as belittlement is, teaching you will be harder if you fit in my back pocket.”

“Yeah, try to watch it,” Tyra muttered, crossing her arms and giving the elf a dark look.

If the elf noticed she ignored it, “these rituals are written with the idea that the champion or her allies will be the ones carrying out the er… tasks,” Eletha continued, “though it seems that in your case, they work with women performing them on you.” She giggled suddenly, “this book has a delightful enchantment on it, look!” she turned the book around, revealing an illustration that had changed to show Vann tied, with a collar around his neck, and a grinning Eletha holding his leash.

“I know right?” Tyra agreed, softening a bit, “hey, do you think if we gave it to Chadwick, it would show him naked in the guy’s role there?”

Eletha blinked, suddenly red faced, “I… I don’t know!”

“It’s my holy book, so no you can’t use it to perv on our friend,” Vann snapped, “now let’s get back to business, explain this section on ‘passive abilities’ for me.”

“Just general abilities that don’t require active concentration or magic to use,” Eletha explained, “most servants of a divine have them, like how it always rains after one of Typhon’s priests leaves a town.”

“Cool,” Vann said, “what are mine?”

“An aura of female authority,” Eletha giggled, “it says here that it will be difficult for anyone to refuse a woman’s direct orders in your presence,” She looked right at Vann, “Go refill my tea, now!”

Against his will Vann found himself getting up, reaching for her teacup, and walking towards the tavern’s bar. He blinked as he went, realizing what he’d started doing, he placed the cup on the top of a bar counter he could just barely see over, and a moment later the tavern keep greeted him with an odd expression, refilling the teacup and waving him on his way. He walked back to the table, careful not to spill any of the steaming beverage.

“Your tea,” he said in a polite voice he didn’t intend.

“Good boy,” Eletha said, patting him on the head. He grimaced as he shrank another inch with her touch. She bit her lip, fighting a laugh as she brought the tea up to her lips.

“Eletha, I order you to stop bullying Vann,” Tyra said, a smug grin on her face.

“Nice try,” the elf laughed, “but I’m not the kind of woman that this aura of command is going to work on, if you catch my meaning.”

“Ah,” Tyra muttered, “I think I get it…”

“In any case this aura probably doesn’t last very long,” Eletha said, studying the teacup, “no passive form of mind control does. I could order Vann to go home and wash my socks and he’d probably be able to shake the command off by the time he got there…” She winked at him, “unless someone stood around making sure he did it of course.” She thought a moment, “the usual caveats of mind control probably apply, it will be harder to use it on stronger willed people, and almost impossible on someone actively hostile to you, so we don’t need to worry about a woman we’re fighting turning him on us.”

“Good to know,” Vann sighed with relief.

“Now on to the next chapter,” she muttered, “most gods and goddesses have unique spells that will only respond to their followers, I could do these chants and I’d get nothing… you though? You could cast…” she froze, eyes open wide as she read a page. A small smile drifted over her face.

“What?” Vann asked uncertainly.

“Vann, I want you to do this spell on me!” she flipped the book over and slid it across the table.

“Embiggen?” He muttered, “that’s… not a word, is it?”

“If your goddess says it’s a word, it’s a word,” Eletha snapped.

Vann read the description, and gazed upon the illustration depicting a smug Eletha, hundreds of feet tall, looming over a terrified looking army, her boot raised.

“This looks like a very complicated spell,” he muttered, “with a lot of power needed.”

“I don’t care!” Eletha said, crossing her arms, “I want you to do that one on me next time we go on an adventure!”

“Why would you need to be five hundred feet tall?” Tyra asked, grabbing the book. The illustration swirled, now showing Tyra looming large, casually kicking over a castle tower with a smug expression on her face, knights panicked below as stone rained down on them.

“I-I just think it would be fun!” she said, her face growing hot, oh gods yes, would it be fun.

“Why would we make one of our spellcasters huge?” Tyra asked skeptically, “if anything we’d make me big.”

“Yeah, if it ever came down to it,” Vann agreed, studying the spell. This thing looks almost impossible to pull off, a full half hour of chanting and all that magical power too? When would we ever use this?

“Vann,” Eletha said, swallowing and putting a sweet smile on her face, “you know all that stuff I always said about you being weak and whatever was… encouragement, right?”

“Encouragement,” he said flatly, “really.”

“Y-Yeah, and I always said you were cute, that’s a compliment, right?” the elf said desperately, MAKE ME HUGE YOU HUMAN BASTARD.

“Not the way you usually said it, no,” Vann said, an amused smirk on his own face. “Look, we’re a long way from ever needing to make one of you girls gigantic anyway, I need to focus on learning some more mundane spells for now.”

“From what I saw the other day, you’re doing quite well on that front,” Chadwick said, sitting down at their table with a grin. He glanced with wry grin at Vann’s small form, and Tyra’s larger one, “Is this part of…”

“Yeah,” Eletha said, eyeing the other wizard, “Vann’s donating muscles around the group, I get next helping.” Vann snorted, and Tyra hid a giggle too, the Elf frowned, “what, it’s not like he’s using it?” She grinned wickedly, “come on Vann, throw the rest of those little things my way!”

“Uh, sure,” Vann said with a smirk, “the ritual for attribute transfer is on page 453.”

Eletha eagerly flipped through the book, then her face blanched as she was confronted with an illustration of herself performing the same “ritual” on Vann that Tyra had earlier that day. She snapped the book shut, shooting Vann an annoyed glance.

“What,” Vann asked, slightly smug, “we could go behind the tavern if you want to-“

Chadwick cleared his throat, “I’ve been discussing things with the mayor, and he’s ready to send someone after Enid of the Wilds.”

“Who’s Enid of the Wilds!?” Vann asked excitedly, straining himself over the lip of the table.

“She’s some kind of hag,” Eletha said dismissively, “folk magic expert, the mayor thinks she’s commanding the goblin hordes that have been in the hills in recent months.”

“He wants her brought in, dead or alive,” Chadwick said with a grin, “and with a second magic user, I think we’re finally ready to take her!”

“My first adventure,” Vann said in awe, “we do make a balanced party, don’t we? Perfect mix of classes-“ The other three at the table just snorted and started laughing, Vann frowned, “what? We’ve got two mages and two knights, it’s perfect-“

“Vann, classes are just superstitious nonsense,” Chadwick chuckled, “as though you’re precluded from learning to use a bow because you learned spellcraft. We’re simply four people with a balanced set of skills!”

“Don’t tell me you believe in dungeon masters too?” Eletha laughed.

“No,” Vann muttered, “I… I’m just really excited, okay?”

“Understandable,” Chadwick said with a grin, “but believe me, you’re going to do great.” He stood up, “I’m going to get our supplies ready, we set out tomorrow morning at the town gates.”

“Vann and I are going to go spend the day sparring,” Eletha said with a sinister grin.

“W-what!?” he gulped nervously.

“I don’t know about that,” Tyra said, her eyes narrowing.

“Come on!” Eletha said, “he needs more experience against hostile mages, those goblins were just a bunch of fools with spears, they say Enid can summon mushroom men and fill the very air with a poison vapor!”

Tyra started to say something, but Vann cut her off, “she’s right,” he said with a sigh, “Okay Eletha, what did you have in mind?”

The cleared field in front of the rusty red barn was pocked and scorched, the evidence of many magical experiments and spells. Bits of pumpkin flesh and seeds were splattered about, the orange fruit making fine target practice for fireballs, lightning bolts, and anything else the elf could think up. The vines of the plants spread for acres around them, evidence of the hard work of a farmer who had carved a farm estate out of old growth forest a generation ago, and filled it with his favorite crop.

“The guy who owns this place lets me use it for practice,” Eletha explained with a grin, standing across the training yard from Vann. “One of his daughters has some magical ability, and I tutor her sometimes since she can’t exactly afford to run off to an academy down south.” She giggled, “maybe I’ll introduce you two one day.”

“How does a magical sparring match work?” Vann asked, a defiant look on his face.

“Just knock your opponent down,” Eletha said with a grin, “by any means necessary.”

“Go easy on him!” Tyra demanded, leaning against the barn with her arms crossed.

Eletha rolled her eyes and turned to the other woman, “if he wanted to learn the sword, would you bruise him?” Tyra scowled, but did not answer. “As I thought,” Eletha said with a smug grin as she turned back to Vann, “are you ready?”

Vann felt the magic coursing through him, earned from a full day of being dominated and abused by Tyra and Eletha, “Yes!” he said with a smile.

Eletha chanted words of power, sprinting forward as her fingertips glowed. Lightning danced outward at Vann, and he blinked, with a thought the bolts dissipated inches form his face, and he grimaced as he watched the world expand slightly around him.

Zenovia, he thought angrily, why do I shrink to earn magic, and shrink to USE magic too!?

Because it’s funny, her smug voice answered.

He blinked in shock, Zenovia? Is that-

I hear any time my Champion speaks to me, she responded, I like this elf by the way.

Vann sneered, chanting a series of spells and sending a trio of fireballs Eletha’s way. He lost another two inches in the effort, leaving him halfway between three and four feet.

“Oh no, little Vann’s getting littler!” she taunted. He gasped as her teasing caused him to drift lower, the elf advancing on him now towered more than twice his height.

Oh my, Zenovia giggled, you may want to keep her from speaking.

“You’re finally going to end up where you belong Vann,” Eletha cackled, twirling as a whirlwind pushed Vann back, almost knocking him back and ending the contest, “a bug under my boots!”

Vann gritted his teeth as the insult cost him more height, but at the same time replenished his magic. He lifted his hand, not even bothering with a chant, just focusing pure will and letting a burst of air blast the Elf off her feet. She screeched in surprise, barely managing to land on her feet with a deft flip backwards.

Vann growled, focusing as he felt himself levitate off the ground. Orbs of blue fire appeared in the air around him, a complicated technique he’d read about but had never had the power to even think about using.

“Oh shit,” Eletha muttered, “V-Vann, maybe calm down-“ She yelped in terror, cartwheeling and trying to dodge as the blue fireballs blew massive craters in the ground around her. Vann grinned as she did her best to avoid them, the dirt flying up and matting her hair as she tried a dozen chants to dispel Vann’s attacks, all failing as he simply pumped more of his newfound power into them.

Finally, the elf was backed against the barn, a nervous look on her face, “Surrender!” he said smugly, enjoying the reversal from years of bullying. He let himself hover to the ground, frowning as he realized he wasn’t even up to the Elf’s knee. He hadn’t realized how much the world had grown during his outpouring of magic, the price of his goddess’s favor…

He shook his head, it didn’t matter, “Yield!” he repeated, holding his hand out to manifest another ball of blue fire… and there was nothing, just a brief puff of smoke. He frowned, snapping his fingers again, nervously he began a chant, but he was still unable to manifest more than a spark.

Eletha slowly grinned, strutting forward arrogantly from the barn, “Looks like someone burned through their reserves with all that fancy flying and blue fire,” she giggled, gently nudging him with the toe of her boot, causing him to shrink a little more from embarrassment.

“Uh, I guess it’s a draw?” He said with a nervous grin.

“Nope,” Eletha giggled, slowly pulling her boot off and revealing a white cotton sock, “you’ve learned a valuable lesson about magic, don’t over exert yourself with fancy showmanship.” She flexed her toes, hovering her foot over his now six-inch form. “When you can conserve your magic!” The foot slowly lowered on him, and instinctively he held his hands up, feeling the rough knitted cotton as the elf’s foot made contact. “For example,” she said with a victorious grin, “I’m just going to knock you down with my sock, pin you like those human wrestling matches down south, instead of wasting a spell.”

“Tyra!?” He called in panic, looking to her.

She just shrugged, “Sorry Vann, I feel like this is actually a pretty valuable lesson to learn.”

“She’s going to crush me!” he panicked, struggling in vain against the elf’s slowly lowering foot.

“Please, it’s a sock and soft mud you baby!” the elf taunted. From the eyeroll Tyra gave him she agreed. The worst part was the taunt caused him to shrink slightly again, and the foot he was struggling to hold up became that much larger, more powerful.

Vann grunted as the elf shifted the focus of her force, knocking him on his back as the socked foot pressed down, forcing him into the moist soil with a grunt. The rich wet earthy smell of the soil mixed with the slightly sweaty odor of Eletha’s sock, and he struggled for breath as she ground her foot back and forth, savoring the victory.

“I’m getting my sock all dirty,” she giggled, “I’m going to make you wash it later, it’s going to have a little clean outline in the dirt were you were… it should be a fun reminder when you’re scrubbing it… you know, while you’re doing that you might as well do all my laundry!”

He groaned, feeling the sudden rush of energy flowing into him, the mix of the taunts and his position under the elf’s foot rapidly refilling his magic. He wasn’t nearly where he’d been at the start, but he was rapidly shrinking beneath her socked toes, and he grinned against the soiled white cotton as his reality bent to his will.

A clod of dirt and mud the size of a wagon wheel rose out of the ground, leaving another crater behind. Eletha noticed it too late, looking up from her conquest in shock. It flew at her, hitting her chest with a wet *thump* and knocking her over, freeing the tiny man beneath her.

“YES!” Vann shouted, covered completely in a mix of mud and sock sweat. He didn’t let the fact that Eletha’s foot stood three or four times his height deter him, “I knocked you down!”

“She got you first squirt,” Tyra chuckled, strutting over to the battlefield. He swallowed nervously as his friend loomed over him, a massive colossus looking down at his diminished form.

“T-That was a hit after the bell!” Eletha said, sitting up, completely covered in mud from Vann’s final attack. She wiped it from her face and scowled, “if this were an officially sanctioned mage’s duel you would-“

“Not be allowed to keep grinding your opponent into the mud after you defeated him?” Tyra asked, crossing her arms, “these are frontier rules, don’t act like you’re a ring fighter.”

“I…” she harumphed and crossed her arms, “fine… I still say I won, but that wasn’t terrible Vann.” The elf actually managed the hint of a smile, “you’re making a habit of surprising me.” She looked down at her muddy clothes and smirked, “let me know if you need any help replenishing that magic of yours later.”

“I’ve got him for now,” Tyra chuckled, walking to the practice yard. Vann looked up in awe at his towering friend, the walls of her leather boots on either side of him sinking slightly into the soft soil. Her lips puckered, in an expression he recognized from when she would bully him when they were younger.

“Tyra-“ he shouted, turning to run, “don’t I’m too small for-“ The wad of her spit nailed him in the back, sending him to the ground with a thud and soaking him. He groaned, feeling the buzz of his magic returning as she giggled at his plight. A moment later he felt her massive finger grip his leg, dangling him upside down as it lifted him into the air.

“Let’s get you cleaned up a little,” she said, a rag appearing in her hand and wiping his struggling form. He sputtered as her spit was swished all over him, wiping away the larger clumps of mud, some of her spit got in his mouth and he coughed slightly. “You are just adorable like this,” Tyra cooed, “Okay, Eletha’s right, you need to recover some of your magic before tomorrow.

Her hand went around to her back, pulling the waist of her brown trousers away from her butt. Her thumb hooked around next, pulling her cotton underwear way, revealing a pair of round cheeks, waiting to swallow him up.

“Bye bye,” she teased, dropping him.

Vann shouted in surprise, bouncing off the rounded flesh as he tumbled towards her buttcrack. The light left as she tightened her pants again, sealing him in the back of her underwear. He grimaced at the slight sweaty odor, and as Tyra began walking the motion of her massive cheeks seemed to draw him further in.

“A few hours in there should have him fueled back up,” Tyra giggled, slapping her ass and causing Vann’s world to jiggle slightly. “See you at the gates tomorrow!”

Eletha watched her go, a hint of jealousy in her gaze, I’ll have to make his first adventure memorable, she thought with a smile.

End Notes:

Our hero gets a taste of life as Zenovia's champion, is being a horny goddess's chew toy worth phenomenal cosmic power? Time will tell!

Setting Out by Greenanon

Vann flexed his arms, glad to see that his muscles had drifted back to him overnight, along with the rest of his size. He’d donned his ceremonial white outfit, and with his staff in hand he was waiting with Tyra by the town’s gate, his pair of holy books touched under his satchel.

Are you watching Zenovia? He wondered, I’m about to go on my first quest!

No, I’m not watching, I’ll pop in when you’re doing something interesting, she replied, also don’t bother me early in the mornings unless you’re about to die or something, specifically dying in a way I wouldn’t approve of.

He frowned, that you… wouldn’t approve of?

Well, I wouldn’t want my champion dying choking on a chicken bone or falling over a cliff or something, she said, now if you’re tiny and about to get stepped on or slide down a woman’s throat on the other hand… well I’ll probably let that happen.

Good to know, he thought with a chuckle, I’ll try not to bother you too much, when this is over, I should have the gold to at least get your temple gates fixed.

I’ve been enjoying watching you so far, the goddess replied in an amused tone, your friend is right, it’s a nice change of pace having a champion so eager to make me happy…

With that her presence was gone, leaving Vann alone with his thoughts again. Tyra was playfully swinging her sword through the air next to him, sighing at the returned weight as she sheathed it.

“Hey Vann,” she said, a small grin coming over her features, “Eletha does have a point… you don’t really need your muscles, if you think about it, we could just go a little ways into the woods there and-“

“No,” he laughed, “I’d like to be able to walk on my own two legs, thanks.”

“Vann’s right,” Eletha said, meeting them with a pack over her shoulder, “there will be plenty of time to carry him later…” she seemed to sniff the air, and then grinned, “Good to see your magic is almost back after our little match the other day, Tyra must have enjoyed herself.”

“I have enough that I should be able to stay full size, for a little while at least,” he said with a smile.

“Let’s hope it stays that way until we reach Enid’s lair,” Chadwick said, joining them. “She’s supposed to live beyond that mountain ridge over there,” he pointed to a large pair of imposing peaks, capped with snow and spotted with tall green pines. “Probably at least a few days journey.”

“Do you know exactly where she lives?” Vann asked uncertainly.

Chadwick shrugged his shoulders and smiled, “of course not, but once we start poking things usually lead us in the right direction.”

I don’t know about that, Vann thought, but then again… these three are more experienced than I am.

Oh, don’t worry Vann, Zenovia said, the gods usually help adventurers find their way!

Can I count on you for that? He thought, a little amused. Silence.

He sighed, “I’ll follow your lead then, I’m no good in the forest.”

“Don’t eat any strange mushrooms,” Chadwick said with a smirk directed at Eletha. Tyra laughed too, and the elf burned with embarrassment as they started walking.

“What?” Vann asked Tyra, leaning in close.

“The elf mistook a common edible mushroom for one that has… interesting mental effects,” Tyra giggled, “she was dancing around naked and proclaiming her love for the Elven moon goddess for a day.”

“Elves are just more in touch with nature!” Eletha shouted, overhearing the exchange.

“Some elves, sure,” Chadwick teased, “then there are elves who can’t see dinner being prepared.”

“J-Just because I don’t want to see you butcher some poor rabbit-“ Eletha began.

“And yet you eat the poor rabbit just the same,” Tyra smirked.

“Should I just let my strength waste away?” Eletha protested.

“Where did you think meat comes from?” Vann asked, a small smile forming on his face, “are the elven kingdoms vegetarian?”

“Well, no,” Eletha admitted, her cheeks red, “but we don’t see the meat slaughtered at market!” The three humans sniggered at her cross expression. She fumed, “I’m sorry if civilization and its concepts of propriety evade humans!”

“Elves don’t even know about germ theory,” Chadwick said with a laugh.

This time it was Eletha and Tyra’s turn to groan, “What’s germ theory?” Vann asked uncertainly.

“Chadwick believes in some Dwarven nonsense that disease is caused by animals too small to see which attack our bodies,” Eletha laughed, “as though such small beings could harm something so many times their size! Ignore him Vann, it’s the rantings of a madman.”

“There are many types of germs,” Chadwick protested, “and they cause disease!” He looked to Vann, “if you take a wound, rub it with highly distilled spirits! It will sting, but-“

“It’ll hurt like hell and that dwarf selling those ‘antiseptics’ will make more money,” Tyra said. “Rub dirt in it, like our forefathers did!”

“Milk and honey,” Eletha growled, looking askew at the human, “the bounty of nature will help the body heal.”

“I’ll stick with magic,” Vann said, letting a blue spark trace up his fingertip.

“Chadwick just thinks the dwarf likes him,” Tyra teased, “the way he goes to her shop, spending money on antiseptics, and vitamins, and all that other hokum, it’s no wonder!”

“I-I just think she’s very knowledgeable!” Chadwick said, and for the first time since Vann had known the knight, his cheeks went red. “She has so many interesting mechanical contraptions-“

“Don’t let the dwarves lure you in with their clocks and gears,” Eletha warned, “Rumana in particular has no idea what she’s doing, don’t get in anything she builds Chadwick!”

The debate continued as they made their way further into the mountains. Vann interjected a few times, joining in the conversation and laughing with the others. It was nice to feel like part of the group, even Eletha seemed to slowly be accepting him.

It was hours later when Chadwick held up a hand, brining them to a halt in the middle of a path he’d been blazing through the undergrowth, “we’re being watched,” he hissed. He drew his sword, as did Tyra, and Eletha and Vann scurried in close to the two, hands raised.

There was a plodding sound, like a wet rag on tile, and a moment later the brush ahead of them curved to reveal a mottled grey trunk, with a pair of bulbous arms, yellow chitinous claws at the end as the mushroom creature screeched angrily at them.

“Myconids!” Chadwick shouted.

The forest rustled, and the creatures began appearing from all sides. Vann’s heart raced as he realized they were surrounded a fireball appeared in his hand, but Eletha grabbed his wrist.

“Don’t! If you burn them, you’ll create a toxic cloud!” She glanced at Tyra, who was slashing wildly at one, the deep sopping cuts in the creature not seeming to slow it down. “Don’t let any of that gunk get on you!”

No burning, and no cutting… Vann thought, frowning. He raised his hand, willing the air around one of the creatures to cool, he muttered a few lines of a spell he’d read about, and then snapped his fingers dramatically. There was a cracking sound as it ground to a halt, frozen sold as every bit of heat was drawn away. It stumbled forward, shattering.

“Clever,” Eletha said with a grin. She turned and began her own freezing spell, bringing the creatures down one after another as Tyra and Chadwick forced them away from the two spellcasters. Vann felt a triumphant glow in his chest as the last of the creatures shattered to pieces, the thawing chunks of it’s body littering the forest floor.

“Everyone okay?” Tyra shouted.

“One of them got me,” Chadwick growled, pulling back his punctured sleeve and showing a wound, rapidly turning purple at the edges.

“Shit,” Vann muttered, “let me try to heal it-“

“Do you know how to heal poisons?” Eletha asked, crossing her arms. Vann noticed uncomfortably that she now stood a head taller than him, the result of his wild use of magic during the battle. The elf noticed too, and smirked, “hallucinogens in particular are tricky, most healers advise you just keep the victim alive until they pass, unless you really know what you’re doing. I’m not specialized in healing, and you’ve only been using magic a few days. I think Chadwick’s just going to have to tough this one out.”

“Myconid venom is fairly harmless,” the knight said, sweat pooling on his forehead as he blinked, “in the long run... It does incapacitate one for some hours. For now, I need a place to lay down…”

They found a clearing and made camp, pitching tents and gathering materials for a fire. Tyra had laid Chadwick’s bedroll out for him, and the three of them had helped position the knight in a comfortable spot while the hallucinations began.

“And then a big squid attacked!” Chadwick said, pupils dilated as he gave a small smile.

“Oh gods, is he telling the story about the elves from beyond the world again?” Eletha chuckled.

“Outer space he calls it,” Tyra muttered, rolling her eyes. Seeing Vann’s curious look she smiled, “Chadwick’s been hit with myconid venom before, a few times actually. He tells some… outlandish stories while that stuff clears his system.”

“This time the elves are green, rather than blue,” Eletha said with a smirk. Her gaze drifted over to Vann, still only up to her shoulder in height, and a different type of smile drifted over her features, “come on Vann, there’s a river a little way from here, let’s bring our friend some fresh water.”

He gulped, and Tyra scowled, “Eletha,” she warned in a low voice, “don’t do anything I’ll make you regret.”

“Relax, Vann and I will be just fine,” she said with a grin.

Tyra shot a look at Vann, and he sighed and rolled his eyes, “we’ll be fine,” he assured her.

He followed the elf through what looked like a small game trail, leading down a slope and towards a bubbling creek that looked maybe waist deep. It was a few minutes away from the camp, and Eletha glanced over her shoulder, seeming to check that they were alone.

I’m going to have to deal with her one way or another, Vann thought to himself, gods help me…

Hmm… Zenovia said in his mind, okay!

Vann cried out in surprise as his skintight white clothing seemed to slip itself off him. Eletha whipped around, her eyes wide with shock as she saw his clothing neatly fold itself on a nearby rock, leaving him shivering in the mountain air and desperately covering his privates with his hands.

Eletha’s cheeks went red for a moment, then she giggled, a hand over her mouth, “Vann,” she said in a teasing voice, “is there a reason why you’re naked?”

He scowled, “Let’s just say my goddess works in mysterious ways.”

“How odd,” Eletha said, strutting towards him slowly, “that she’d strip you naked near me…” Eletha bit her lip, flicking his nose slightly with her finger as she loomed over him. “I think she’s trying to tell you something…”

Yeah Vann, how much clearer can I be? Zenovia chuckled. There was a puff of smoke overhead, and something fell from the treetops. Unconsciously Eletha lifted her hand up to catch it, her eyebrow raising as she realized just what had apparently manifested from thin air.

“Is this… a riding crop?” Eletha giggled, slapping the leather end into her open palm playfully.

“So it would seem,” Vann muttered in a defeated tone. He felt the buzz of magic being given to him, and his embarrassment caused him to drift just a little lower, putting him eye level with Eletha’s breasts instead of her shoulder.

“I’m really glad you mustered up the courage to come out here with me Vann,” Eletha said with a smile, slapping her new riding crop into her palm in a slow rhythm, “I really feel like you and I need to… clear the air.”

He gulped, looking up at the elf who now towered over him, “Uhh… okay?”

Eletha hummed a moment, the smirk on her face disappearing as she thought, “What’s it going to take for you to make me huge?” she asked finally.

He blinked, “That’s what you wanted to come out here and talk about?” he asked incredulously, “no apology for the years of bullying, no attempt to be friends now?”

“I am attempting to be friends now!” Eletha said, her face red, “look at how friendly I’m being!” she slapped the riding crop into her palm again for emphasis.

“You just want me to cast that growth spell on you for some reason!” he exclaimed, almost forgetting that he was naked and shivering in front of her, “you can’t just be nice to someone because you want something, that’s not how friendships work!”

Eletha looked like she was about to say something, then paused, “Fine…” she growled, “maybe… I will start by saying I’m sorry about all the teasing.”

“Really?” Vann asked skeptically.

“I mean… yeah,” she muttered, clearly fighting to find the words, “you turned out to be more impressive than I thought, okay?”

He sighed, he wasn’t quite happy with that, but… it was something, for now anyway.

Eletha licked her lips, looking over his nude form, “So… Vann, you’re a little low on magic after the fight, and your goddess is very clearly sending some… omens.” She grinned, “mind if I… help you out?”

That she was giving him a choice, he thought anyway, was more than he’d expected. He considered it…

Oh, come on Vann, let the poor girl play! Zenovia practically whined.

“Sure,” he said, chuckling internally, “wouldn’t be a good idea to go into the next fight without filling back up, right?”

Eletha grinned, and her eyes widened excitedly, “Stand up straight, and stop covering yourself, hands at your sides!” she barked. The magical aura around Vann meant that he didn’t even have the ability to question her orders, instantly standing up straight and letting her see everything. She giggled, kneeling down for a closer look. He started as her hand reached out, gently wrapping around his erection as she explored it. Where Tyra’s hands were rough and calloused Eletha’s were smooth, soft even, and he fought a grunt of pleasure as she played with him.

“You know, there’s a sort of rumor in Elven kingdoms that humans are big down here,” she giggled, “another one of those myths I guess.” Vann shrank slightly from the taunt, and Eletha squeezed him playfully before releasing his erection, standing up. She glanced around the riverbank, spotting a grassy outcropping above the waterline. She snapped her fingers, giving him a come-hither motion as she sauntered over to it.

“So do you want to-“ Vann began, but Eletha held up a hand.

“Speak only when spoken to, human!” she barked, struggling to keep from laughing. Vann tried to reply, but found he couldn’t, and he sighed, bound to her orders. He watched as she slowly hooked her thumbs around her green pants, drawing them down over her pert bottom and exposing her pale skin. She turned on cheek towards Vann and rubbed it playfully. “Kiss it,” she breathed in a low voice.

Vann leaned forward, planting a quick peck on the elf, getting a quick whiff of the mix of the floral perfume she wore and the sweat on her skin as a result of a day of walking through the mountains. He grunted as her hand gripped the back of his head, almost its size in his shrunken state, and held him forcefully there as Eletha growled lustfully.

“Do you like kissing Elven ass human?” she laughed, savoring the moment, “tell me you love it!”

“I love it!” he shouted, muffled as she ground him into it again.

Vann felt Zenovia’s magic rapidly flowing into him as his height dwindled further, and a moment later he was standing face to cheek with the ass he’d been forced to kiss. Eletha licked her lips eagerly, pulling her underwear down and letting the strong smell of her pussy waft over him.

“You are just the perfect height,” she growled, stepping out of her panties and lifting her shirt. It joined her pants on the ground, and a moment later there was a *click* as she unclasped her bra, tossing it to the pooled garments.

The perfect height for what? He was answered a moment later as the elf, now double his height, roughly forced his face into her glistening crotch. He quickly started licking at her, causing her to moan and grip his hair, pulling slightly and guiding him up and down.

He felt the increasing rush of magical energy, and he stood on his tiptoes, trying his best to keep contact with her as his size dwindled, every lick of his tongue and moan of pleasure seemed to sweep a little bit of his size away. He grunted with exertion as his feet nearly left the ground, and then sighed with relief as the elf sat upon the grass, laying back and forcing him down to continue his work.

*Slap* he yelped in surprise as he realized Eletha had the riding crop in her hand, “Faster!” she squealed, bringing it down on his back again. He gulped and kept eating her, the crop hadn’t really hurt, or left a mark, but the quick sting of surprise was enough to let him know he should speed up. *Slap* he picked up speed as she did it again, a sadistic giggle echoing from beyond the massive pillars her legs were becoming as he shrank.

“Yes! Come on human, faster! I want that face of yours soaked!

He was already there, and her pussy juices had soaked his hair, matting it and washing his senses with her strong musky smell. He leaned further in, gulping in a gasp of air as he realized her quivering womanhood was rapidly growing too big for him. He gritted his teeth, reaching out with his hands to touch a clitoris that was now the size of a watermelon.

“Mmff…” Eletha bit her lip, savoring the sensation. Her hand came up from behind him like a wall, and he had time for one last gasp of surprise as she roughly forced him in with a wet squishing sound. He slid through her entrance easily, swallowed up as he kept shrinking, the magic ritual empowering him even as Zenovia’s blessing robbed him of his size and strength.

Eletha’s eyes shot open, and she gave one final moan as she spasmed in pleasure, collapsing into the grass in a heap. She panted a moment, enjoying the squirming sensation of Vann fighting helplessly inside her most intimate place.

That was… intoxicating… she thought with a small smile. She lay on her back, looking up at the early evening sky for a moment. She glanced at the riding crop in her hand, an apparently gift from Vann’s goddess. I hope she got what she wanted out of that.

Vann sputtered, coated in the elf’s cum as he slipped out of her opening, flopping down to the grass that now towered around him. Eletha grunted as he left her, and a moment later she was sitting up, looming over him as she regarded Vann’s tiny form, no larger than her big toe.

“Go ahead and talk again, if you want,” she said with a smug grin.

“I-I’m feeling pretty charged up,” Vann said, holding a hand in front of himself and watching a blue spark race up his finger.

“Good,” Eletha said with a pleasant smile, “you know they say that the juices from an elf’s womanhood have a revitalizing effect that will make human skin glow, and give you extra vitality if consumed.”

Vann blinked, feeling the slimy mixture coating every inch of him, “really?”

Eletha giggled, “it’s not true, but it lures plenty of humans across the border to investigate for themselves. We elves all know to compliment a human’s skin after they… well, you know, it helps keep the legend alive.”

She stood up, towering over him as she stepped back into her underwear, slowly getting dressed in front of the naked and soaked Vann. He watched her impressive form lumber over him, and he cleared his throat as she finished adjusting her green shirt.

She looked down at him with a frown, “Yes Vann? Can I help you with something?”

“Well, since you sent me down to a few inches tall, a lift back to the camp would be nice,” he said, “but uh…” he looked down at his own erection, then up to her expectantly.

Eletha raised an eyebrow, realizing the question, “Oh no Vann, I’m done, thanks…” she giggled at his shocked expression, and he started as another wave of magical energy flooded into him.

So her leaving me out to dry is a ritual too? He wondered.

Yes, and you should be thankful you got the opportunity to taste her! Zenovia said with a happy sigh, that was wonderful by the way!

“Hmm… I suppose I am being a little unfair,” the elf mused, “I’ll tell you what, when we’re turning in for the night, you can come and ask me nicely for my panties.” She giggled at his shocked expression, “you can hold them to your face and take care of yourself before bed.”

He balked, There is no way I’m going to beg her to-

Oh you are ABSOLUTELY doing that, Zenovia laughed.

Vann just sighed, and a moment later his champion outfit, now perfectly sized to his tiny form, swept through the air and wrapped around him.

Eletha leaned down, plucking him up with her thumb and forefinger, “Come along Vann,” she said, slinging a water canteen over her shoulder, “let’s get back to camp.” He watched as she brought him to the low cut neck of her shirt, gently pushing him down into the waiting valley of her cleavage. He protested feebly as her finger pressed him down, burying him between the mounds of pale flesh as he slipped from view.

Chadwick had finally passed into a peaceful slumber, the final stage of the Myconid poison as it purged from his system. Tyra had built a small fire, keeping an eye on her friend as she waited for her other two companions to return. She scowled as she saw the elf returning alone.

“Where’s Vann?” she asked.

“Absorbing some magic,” Eletha said smugly. She reached into her cleavage and withdrew the bug sized Vann, with a smirk she placed him in Tyra’s outstretched hand. “He should be good to go for our next encounter,” Eletha said, clearly pleased with herself. With one final wink at the tiny man, she sauntered off towards her tent, humming an elven tune under her breath.

“Did she treat you okay?” Tyra asked suspiciously.

“Well enough,” Vann said with a shrug. “She really wants me to use that growth spell on her.”

“Well, make her work for it,” Tyra laughed.

Vann apparently had the favor of his goddess, because it only took him a few hours before he found himself at his normal size, slowly returning to normal as the sun set. Tyra had prepared them a stew of potatoes and beef, with some seasonings that gave the whole thing a savory flair. Vann leaned against a log, Tyra next to him, as the two of them held bowls of soup, occasionally glancing up at the stars as the fire danced.

“Well, is adventuring what you hoped?” Tyra asked with a smile.

“That and more,” Vann said, looking at the endless expanse of sky.

“I’m glad you’re taking to the lifestyle,” Chadwick chuckled, stirring his own soup bowl idly as he watched the fire flicker. “It took me some getting used to…”

“You were rich, weren’t you?” Tyra asked.

“Yes,” Chadwick muttered, rolling his eyes, “I was rich, I had a man who prepared me breakfast and ironed my clothing every morning before I woke up… living out here was something of a shock at first.”

“So, why’d you give all that up?” Vann asked curiously.

Chadwick shrugged, “same reason you spent every day for years in our town library, looking for a way to harness magic, if you feel the call, you can’t just ignore it.”

Eletha stepped into the firelight, clearing her throat, her face slightly red, “Vann, I… I took the liberty of carving some runes into your staff.” She hefted it over her shoulder and lowered it down to him. He took it gingerly, feeling the smooth symbols and lettering the elf had carved up and down the handle.

“Oh, thanks,” he said cautiously.

“They should prevent it from leaving your hand if an enemy tries to use telekinesis to pull it from you,” Eletha explained, “I… I just wanted to make sure you were protected, for the party’s sake.”

“For the party’s sake,” Tyra echoed, raising an eyebrow as she put an arm around Vann. “Right…” she smirked. For her part the elf just huffed and rolled her eyes, stomping over to the other side of the fire to get her own bowl of soup.

“You know,” Chadwick said, looking up at the moon, “Rumana says that it might be possible to fly to the moon someday-“

Tyra and Eletha groaned, “that dwarf fills your head with the strangest nonsense,” Eletha mocked, “watch out for the tiny animals too small to see, don’t smoke tobacco, it’s bad for you!”

“How’s she going to get to the moon?” Tyra laughed, “flap her arms?”

“Well, it works well enough for the birds, doesn’t it?” Chadwick protested.

“I need to meet this Rumana,” Vann chuckled, “she sounds interesting, if nothing else.”

“She’s so smart Vann, it’s fantastic to hear her talk about… well anything really!” Chadwick said excitedly.

Vann nodded, a small smile crossing his face, the other two are right, he’s smitten.

The conversation drifted to other matters, discussing the next day’s path, potential tactics for when they encountered Enid, and speculation on other town gossip. Finally, Chadwick yawned, getting up to turn in and pouring a bucket of water over their fire.

Vann got up, ready to go to sleep himself, then frowned, realizing there were only three tents.

“Come on,” Tyra said with a smile, leading him towards hers, “you’re bunking with me.”

“Sounds good,” he said, returning her grin. He stopped, then sighed, “Hold on…”

He trudged through their camp, the smoldering coals of the fire providing a small amount of light to compliment the full moon. Eletha’s tent was between Chadwick’s and theirs, and judging by the small glow of candlelight the elf hadn’t gone to sleep yet. He pulled her tent flap aside, and she looked up from the spellbook she was studying. She blinked curiously, then gave him a smug grin.

“Hi Vann, are you here to… ask for something?” she giggled.

He sighed, “may I please borrow your panties?”

Eletha bit her lip, trying to keep from bursting out in laughter as she reached her hand down into her bedroll. There was swish of fabric as she slid them off, and a moment later the white cotton underwear was dangling from her fingers, with a playful toss she hurtled them through the air, and Vann grunted as the fabric made contact with his face. Her panties had a fragrent musk to them, a mix of her sweat from the full day of hiking in the mountains, and the hint of her pleasure that he had brought about earlier.

“Now what do you say?” Eletha teased.

“Thank you,” he sighed, turning to leave.

“Don’t get any… goo, on them,” Eletha giggled behind him as he left.

He rolled his eyes, are you watching? He thought to the goddess.

Yes, I’m very pleased, Zenovia giggled, and a moment later he felt a burst of magic, thankfully she didn’t even shrink him this time, now be sure to follow her instructions with those…

He entered the tent, seeing Tyra had laid out his bedroll next to hers, “Hey,” he said hesitantly, embarrassed, “Uhmm… Tyra, can I have a moment alone in the tent?”

“If you’ve got to whack off just lay down and do it,” she muttered, “you think I didn’t know when you did it at the cabin?” her eyes opened, and she sat up, seeing the white pair of panties, a grin cracked her tired features, “are those Eletha’s?”

“Yes,” he admitted with a sigh, “I’m… I’m going to… pleasure myself to them.” he scowled at her giggling expression, “look, it was the elf’s idea, and the goddess really liked it, okay?”

“The goddess, right,” Tyra laughed, “okay, go for it, I’m going to watch.”

He gaped at her, “you can’t be serious?”

“Do you want me to call you names while you do it? That probably gets her off too, right?” Tyra propped her head on her arms expectantly, waiting for the show to start.

Vann just rolled his eyes, bringing Eletha’s underwear up to his nose and taking a whiff. Slowly he reached his free hand into his pants, beginning to complete another of his goddess’s tasks while Tyra and Zenovia looked on.

End Notes:

Hope you're enjoying the adventure so far, Zenovia will have plenty more hoops for Vann to jump through for her favor!

Enid of the Wilds by Greenanon

Vann woke to the sound of birds chirping, something soft pressing into his face. He blinked and realized it wasn’t his pillow, but Tyra’s pert breasts, smothering his mouth and nose as she snuggled him close in her sleep. He struggled, trying to press away, but she just murmured, turning over and keeping his entire body clung tightly to hers as she nuzzled her face into the top of his head, ruffling his hair as though he were a favored teddy bear.

He felt a quick buzz, and then sighed as he felt those strong arms get stronger, his size slipping away as the sleeping knight casually overpowered him.

Come on, he thought, she’s not even awake!

There was a quick gust of wind from nowhere, and he saw his copy of Commandments and Rituals of Zenovia flutter open. The header on the page read, “forced cuddling,” and as always showed in the illustration Tyra and him, in a position very similar to where they were now, with his illustrated doppelganger trying feebly to escape as Tyra’s cooed and pulled him close.

Tyra grumbled in her sleep, then finally sighed, “good morning,” she yawned, leaning down to kiss the top of his head gently. She glanced at the open book, then raised an eyebrow, “I can’t even snuggle with you without your goddess getting off on it?” she teased, squeezing him tighter.

Their tentflap lifted open, and Eletha poked her face in, “come on you two, time to get up!” she rolled her eyes when she saw them embraced, “I can’t believe it took a goddess to get the two of you together,” she muttered.

“Do you want these back?” Vann asked, pointing to a pair of white panties in the corner of the tent.

Eletha sniffed, “you will wash them and present them to me properly cleaned, for now put them in with your things.” With that she pulled her head out of the tent, joining Chadwick in clearing up their camp.

“Right,” Chadwick said, looking down at the valley on the far side of the mountains they’d crossed, “This area isn’t well charted, I don’t know of any settlers other than the witch.” He pointed to a curling whisp of grey smoke in the distance, close alongside a running river that glistened slightly in the early morning light, “that is probably Enid’s home,” he surmised.

“So how do we do this?” Vann asked, straining to see further. He scowled as Tyra playfully hooked him under his armpits and placed him a nearby rock, letting him stand at the same height as the rest of them. “Do you guys usually just run in and kill the lead monster or-“

The other three chuckled, “points for eagerness,” Eletha said with a smirk, “but given our target is said to be human, we should at least attempt talking.”

“She’s said to like sweets,” Chadwick said, patting his bag, “I’ve brought some from the confectioner in town.”

“So we’re going to give her candy, and ask her to come with us?” Vann asked, not sure he was fully grasping the plan.

“Yep,” Tyra said with a smile, “we can’t just act like a band of murderous hobos Vann, we’re the law out here, things can get ugly if we just beat up every orc we see, I mean what if they sue us in the territorial court?”

“Do you think Enid of the wilds would… bring suit against us?” Vann asked curiously.

“Gods only know Vann,” Chadwick growled, “Eletha and I have encountered some beasts that turned out to be very convincing before a judge.”

“That ogre you guys caught was Garthok the Despoiler, the wanted one was Garthok the Maimer,” Tyra said, rolling her eyes, “he kept insisting that the whole time you were fighting him.”

“That greedy beast took me for half my gold,” Eletha muttered.

“No, he took a very reasonable settlement,” Chadwick sighed, “now let’s be on our way…”

Deep in the darkened valley beyond the mountains a cauldron bubbled, and the wizened crone’s face lit with glee, cackling as she saw the adventurers start in her direction. A black cat leapt upon the table, and with a scowl she swept it off, clearing a way to her spellbooks.

“So, you think you’re taking Enid in, eh?” she tittered, “I’ll show them, I’ll show them all!”

The vision of the approaching party bubbled and rippled away as a wooden spoon dipped into the cauldron, stirring the green mixture as steam and smoke filled the small cottage. The knobbed and gnarled hands grabbed a smattering of powders from the table, tossing them into the bubbling morass.

Outside the cabin, vines began to move on their own, and gaping pink flytrap maws the size of wagon wheels opened.

“This looks like the place,” Chadwick muttered, glancing at the cottage. It had a cozy look to it, built of felled logs and with a well thatched roof, ivy growing around the sides. The curtains were drawn over the windows, but they shifted slightly, as though tracing someone’s hurried movements inside.

“Should I go knock?” Tyra asked, hand on the pommel of her sword. Vann nodded, stepping back and gesturing for Vann and Eletha to get behind him as he hefted his own shield off his back. Tyra rapped on the door three times, then scurried back to them.

With a slow creek that drifted over the midday quiet of the valley, the heavy wooden door drifted open, revealing a black portal to the inside of the cabin. A smell like cinnamon and nutmeg washed over them, and a hoary haggard claw of a hand appeared gripping the head of an ornately carved walking cane. A snake motif was traced down the side of it, the mouth of the creature at the pommel where that shaky gnarled hand with yellow nails gripped it.

“Why hello my pretties,” Enid cackled, stepping into the clearing, “more from Sweetwort? Have you come to have your fortunes told?” A hunched figure in a red cloak stepped out into the light, revealing a head of whispy white hair and a bulbous nose covered in warts. “Perhaps do you need some… medicine, to help to help your love life?” She cackled, and as she did a bright red amulet on a gold chain bounced against her aged chest.

Chadwick cleared his throat, “Enid of the Wilds, you are suspected of organizing goblin raids on the town of Sweetwort, and on merchants, the mayor has authorized me to place you under arrest or…” He sighed, “well look, Enid, we’re both reasonable people? Why don’t you just answer some of our questions?” he unhooked the bag of sweets from his belt, undoing the drawstring and letting the haggard crone see the brightly colored candies inside, “we could discuss it over some of these?” He picked one up, popping it into his mouth and chewing slowly.

Enid’s cloudy eyes narrowed, “You must think I’m quite the fool, to give myself and my secrets up for a bag of sourballs!” she gestured around, “do you see any goblins boy? Not a one since you entered my domain, they fear it as much as you do.”

“She’s got a point,” Vann said, “we haven’t seen any sign of them, no camps, no spearheads, nothing.”

“I, Enid the human, Enid of the wilds, rule this valley, and I will not suffer them!” she sneered, “for hundreds of years I have practiced my craft here, my knowledge is deep and ancient.”

“No one said it isn’t,” Chadwick began, trying to calm her down. Behind him the other three members of the party engaged in hushed conversation.

“Pfft,” Eletha said, rolling her eyes, “oh no, look out, the human is hundreds of years old,” she said sarcastically. “I’ve got socks that old…”

“Not every race takes decades getting out of diapers,” Tyra teased, causing the elf to scowl.

“Something’s off,” Vann muttered, “who introduces themselves as ‘the human’ anyway?”

“That’s true,” Eletha mused, “you guys don’t usually advertise like that… and isn’t hundreds of years a little long for your lifespans?”

“She could have used magic to extend hers?” Tyra hissed.

“No,” Eletha muttered, “humans who do that have a certain… aura about them.” She glanced at the ruby red necklace around the crone’s neck, bobbing as she continued arguing with Chadwick. “Vann,” she whispered, “can you grab that necklace off her? I don’t know if I’ve got the power for it, she’s radiating a pretty strong shield.”

He nodded, focusing his energy as Chadwick kept talking, “and furthermore,” the knight said testily, “if you really haven’t done anything wrong, we’ll let you go!”

“Please,” the witch sneered, “you’d- HEY!” a thin wisp of white smoke seemed to materialize out of thin air, hooking the necklace and drawing it over her head. She snapped her fingers, and Vann’s tendril of magic was cut off, stinging him slightly and causing the necklace to plummet to the ground.

“What on…” Chadwick began, eyes wide as the illusion vanished.

There was a quick shimmer in the air, and the haggard crone was gone. Standing before them was a girl, with bright silver hair, and a pair of foxlike ears sticking off the top of her head, now lying flat as she looked around in panic, a bushy white tail twitching nervously behind her. She stepped back, her purple eyes darting around, looking at them as if she suddenly felt naked.

“U-Uh,” she gulped, steeling herself. Her fists clenched and she defiantly walked up to Chadwick, her short stature bringing her up to just below his chest. “Now you see here!” she said fiercely, her voice going from aged and eerie to a high pitched, girlish tone as she tapped Chadwick’s armor angrily, “I am done with your questions! You are all trespassing! Now go, and leave the bag of candy!”

“Oh gods, she’s adorable!” Tyra gushed.

“Give her the candy Chadwick,” Eletha said with a smug smirk, “we’ll just tell the mayor she’s innocent, just a cute little fox-girl living out here all alone.”

“C-CUTE!?” Enid’s fists were balled, and her face was bright red as the tension left the party. Only Vann kept his guard up.

“Uh, guys,” he warned, readying a spell.

“Sorry to bother you Enid,” Chadwick said, playfully patting her on the head and ruffling those foxlike ears.

Chadwick’s chuckle was cut off by a scream of terror as a vine burst from the ground, wrapping around his ankle and lifting him high in the air. More tendrils burst forth from the ground, whipping at the rest of the party.

“CUTE HUH!?” Enid roared as a mass of vines seemed to leap from the forest for Eletha. The elf screamed, hurling a fireball that burned away the mass just as it reached her. From the trees a green maw rose, a massive flytrap with teeth and spindling green tendrils that reached for them. “LOOK AT THE CUTE FOXGIRL!” She shouted, “SHE PROBABLY GROWS POSIES, RIGHT?” she gestured to the massive venus flytrap, which had ensnared Tyra, lifting the knight towards its maw even as she hacked furiously at the vines.

Vann snarled, and with a few chants the vines holding Tyra burst into flame, dropping her to the ground with a thud. He spun his staff, fireballs quickly flying out and burning the vines before they could even rise from the ground.

Enid had casually walked over to the dropped bag of sweets, and picked up and started snacking on them, “You’re a handsome one,” she said with a smile, looking up at Chadwick as the vines wrapped around him. She popped another sourball into her mouth, savoring the sweet flavor, “you humans really do make the best snacks… both for cute fox girls… and their plants.” Chadwick squirmed, a fierce expression on his face as the vines started bringing him towards the flytrap’s mouth.

Vann breathed out slowly, pointing his staff at the massive plant-thing’s head. He chanted a spell from memory that he knew he would pay for dearly, but this had to end. A small white ball shot out of his staff, making contact with the flytrap’s mouth. There was a boom, and then a flash, chunks of green plant pulp rained down on them, splattering the ground as the vines went limp.

“My flytrap!” Enid squealed angrily, throwing the bag of sweets to the ground. She stomped towards Vann, who was steadying himself as he watched the world expand around him. “Listen up you big…” she paused, realizing she now towered a head taller than Vann as his shrinking finished.

“L-Let’s just calm down,” Vann said nervously, looking at the petite fox-girl, who now loomed over him.

A smug smirk crossed her face, “well, well, well, who’s cute now?” she reached down and flicked his nose, and he grunted as he felt himself lose another inch of height. “This is neat,” Enid mused, “why are you getting smaller?”

“Get away from him!” Tyra shouted, advancing with her sword drawn.

Vann held up a hand, warding her off, “I am a champion of the goddess Zenovia,” he said, “I’d be happy to tell you more, if we could all just calm down…”

Enid’s ear flickered curiously, and she glanced at the rest of the party. Eletha had a glowing orb of blue fire as she walked towards them, and Chadwick had finished hacking away the vines and was joining her, a scowl on his face.

“I’ll talk,” she said loudly, a small smirk on her face, “only to this cute boy though.” She turned back towards her cabin, gesturing for him to follow her.

“Are you mad?” Chadwick shouted, “we’re not going to let you just-“

“I’ve got a few more interesting plants around,” Enid warned, “the cute mage comes to talk to me, or you’re fertilizer.” She snapped her fingers, and a series of fruit bushes and vines seemed to snake their way from the back of her cabin, bringing ripe looking melons, tomatoes, and strawberries into view. “Why don’t you all enjoy some refreshments? You’ve come a long way.”

“I’m going to go inside and… question her,” Vann said, looking back at the others, “I’ll shout if I need help…”

Enid giggled as he slowly walked inside with her, looking around cautiously. Behind him he saw Tyra sigh, and cut herself a melon from one of the provided vines. She gave him a quick nod and a smile as the door closed.

Vann took a quick look around the cabin. It was somewhat messy, strewn with potion ingredients, unwashed dishes, and a large bookshelf. A black cat napped in a bed in a small living area, with a large easy chair that the fox-girl walked towards, her shining white tail swishing behind her.

“So, Zenovia,” she chuckled, pulling a sash on her red robe, loosening it, “I never thought I’d meet a follower of hers, last I knew her priesthood was extinct.” She plopped herself in the chair, and Vann gulped as he saw that she wore only a simple pair of cotton undergarments beneath the robe, giving him an ample look at the curve of her hips and the pert breasts that had been hidden beneath the billowy garment.

“Yes,” he nodded, trying not to stare, “As far as I know, I’m the only one right now.”

“And a man too,” she giggled. She kicked off a pair of blocky wooden sandals, propping her bare feet up on a velvet ottoman in front of her chair. They were dainty things, but with a layer of dirt on the soles, no doubt picked up from walks through her garden. She pointed at them imperiously, “foot rub, now.”

Vann found himself compelled to walk over to her, placing his staff on the ground as he knelt, beginning to massage her feet. His fingers traced over her soles, applying pressure and causing her to sigh happily as she melted into the chair.

“Good boy,” she said dreamily, watching as the action made him dwindle slightly. “I really only know a little about Zenovia, but I figured you’d have to obey my commands…” she paused, “is she going to make you smaller the longer you rub my-“

“Yes,” Vann said quickly, “and just so you know, you won’t be able to command me to hurt myself or my friends, so-“

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” she chuckled, “but… keep going.” She wiggled her toes playfully at him, toes that were slowly but steadily growing larger. She bit her lip, fighting a smug laugh at his expression, “okay, Vann, was it? You came to ask questions, ask them!”

He blinked, compelled to keep gently squeezing and caressing the ever-enlarging soles in front of him, “Why do you disguise yourself as that hag?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes, “you really have to ask that? After how your friends reacted? If Enid of the wilds is a scary old crone, people take her seriously, they pay money to get their fortunes read, get their health fixed, purify their water, whatever. If Enid of the wilds is someone who looks like me,” she gestured to her foxlike ears, “then she’s just some goofy brat playing with plants in the woods, it doesn’t matter how many miracles I work, or that I’ve been taming plants longer than half your village has been alive, first impressions are tough to beat.”

“I know what it can be like, not having people take you seriously,” he muttered. He grimaced as he realized he now had to stand up to keep rubbing her feet, his arms stretching over the edge of the ottoman her feet rested on as he tried to continue following her commands.

“Awww,” she teased, cooing at him, “let me help you up.” She reached for him, her hands, now the size of his torso, easily going under his arms and lifting him like a doll onto the piece of furniture. She leaned back again and gestured for him to continue.

“I suppose my next question is fairly obvious,” Vann said, gulping as he drifted below her outstretched foot in height, “are you responsible for the goblin raids?”

She snorted, “nah, I talk to them sometimes, but our relationship isn’t great, any that wander down here know they have a good chance of being plant food if they don’t behave.” She thought a moment, “they’ve been weird lately, all the chiefs are answering to someone. I’m worried they’ll try to burn me out.”

Vann almost jumped with excitement, even if that wouldn’t have let him reach her now towering toes, “Do you know who leads them?” he asked eagerly.

Enid shrugged, “I don’t know, a friend and I were going to look into it.”

“That’s great!” Vann said, “you should come with us, we can resolve this whole thing and-“

“I’ll think about it,” she purred, watching with smug satisfaction as his height dropped below her field of vision, obscured completely by her upright foot. She lazily moved it aside, revealing the now doll sized Vann. “That was a good foot rub,” she said, gently scrunching her foot and patting him on his head using her big toe. “Let’s cap it off with a little kiss.” Vann grimaced, looking at the dirty sole, then leaned in, gently smooching the ridged skin. There was a slightly salty, earthy taste that stuck to his lips, the mix of soil and sweat no doubt.

“Well, if we’ve nothing else to talk about,” Vann said nervously, looking up at the now enormous fox-girl who was playfully eyeing him, “why not return me to my friends?”

She just snickered, reaching out and snatching him off the ottoman as she sat up, placing her feet on the floor. She looked at him, eyes wide, she gently tugged on his arms, gripping him tightly in her hand as her fingers explored his limbs, his chest… he started as her fingertip traced over the crotch of his pants.

“This is so fun,” she said, licking her lips, “just… manhandling you like this.” She playfully held him upside down, causing his head to spin as she gently squeezed his feet between her thumb and forefinger, “I really like tossing people around with my vines, tying them up… but with you? I can just do it with my fingers.” She giggled, “it’s an odd sensation, an enjoyable one.” She pinched his middle, causing him to yelp with surprise. “Is it fun for you too?”

“Well…” he thought uncertainly, “It’s… okay.”

“It’s okay,” Enid repeated in a mocking voice. She stood up, walking towards her bedroom with him, “now I understand you get magic power from these… shows of faith,” Enid laughed, “but a boy like you, who willingly pledges himself to such a deity?” She walked over to a small dresser, opening it, “I think there’s more than power to it, you must be enjoying yourself.”

She fumbled in the drawer for something while he thought on the matter, she might be right, he realized with a start, I’ve been thinking of this as a tradeoff but… is it really?

“Here we go,” Enid laughed, pulling a smooth phallic object from the drawer. Vann looked at it curiously, having never seen it’s like before. It was made of a shining material he didn’t recognize, and it buzzed on and off as the fox-girl playfully flicked a switch. “Those dwarven devices,” she chuckled, holding the dildo next to him. Vann gulped as he realized he was just slightly taller than it was, the tip would have come up to the point of his chin had they been standing side to side.

“I guess I should squeeze you, maybe call you a cute little toy for a few more minutes,” Enid said as a smile traced her features, “get you down to the size of Mister buzzy here.” She regarded him again, “it’s fitting, this toy,” she hefted it, “gets me off,” she hefted him next, “and this one, gets Zenovia off, that’s your role pretty much, right? What you’re all about?” She laughed, “kind of a silly thing to pledge your life to, isn’t it? Come on, you can tell me, don’t you wish you were like me, or the elf, and just had some magic?”

“I…” he gulped, then frowned, “No, she gave me a chance when nobody else would, even when by all rights she should have just ignored me, and she’s given me the power to follow my own selfish dreams too.” He laughed, “and yes, I’ll admit I’m enjoying these things that happen to me, I love being the champion of Zenovia! She’s perfect, I’ll kiss every boot in the world if it makes her happy.”

In a far off realm, sectioned off in the cosmos by the will of the gods, Zenovia, watched the scene unfold, fanning her flushed face slightly with a goofy grin on her face.

“Well, that’s never happened before,” she said with a girlish giggle.

“Hmph,” Enid said with a shrug, “whatever you say Vann,” she compared him to her buzzing toy again, and grinned widely. “Looks like you just reached the perfect size.” She bent over, pulling her panties down, stepping out of them to reveal the creamy pale skin of her round bottom, and her womanhood with a forest of hair over it, the same silvery white shining color as her head.

She crawled onto her bed, a small cot sized mattress with a carved headboard depicting snakes and foxes, and adorned with an ornate red, brown, and yellow quilt she didn’t bother to pull back. She pulled idly at his clothing, and as if sensing her intent the uniform of Zenovia’s champion flew away from Vann, seeming eager to remove itself as a barrier to Enid’s lust.

“That’s a neat trick,” she giggled, watching his white clothing slip off him of it’s own free will, “hold still.”

 She leaned forward, her pink lips parting as she closed her eyes. For a moment Vann was sure her small pink tongue would dart out to lick him, but he panicked as her lips passed over his head, bringing his entire upper half into her mouth as though he were a lollipop. Her tongue assaulted him then, a slimy powerful serpent, coating his hair, his chest, his arms, with her gooey saliva. He felt the slight burning sensation of her spit flooding his nose, and he struggled not to sputter and cough as the tongue continued to play with him. There was a sucking sound, and he suddenly found himself pulled further in, her tongue tracing ever lower on his body.

“E-Enid, be careful!” he protested, feeling her lips slip lower on his body, only his legs stuck out from her lips now, and a second later she slurped again, drawing his head into the back of her throat and leaving only his feet, desperately trying to hook themselves around her soft lips as an anchor.

Enid glanced at her dresser mirror, giggling as she saw the tiny feet wiggling, sticking out of her mouth. She wanted to reassure him, but… well, he’d be fine. Her tongue found his tiny erection, and started playing with it casually. He groaned, trying to follow it with his pelvis as she playfully brought him to the edge, the pulled away.

“Come on,” he moaned desperately.

As if hearing him the tongue returned, running up and down him and causing him to spurt violently into the warm darkness of her mouth. His tiny orgasm mixed with her spit, washed away with one loud gulping swallow that caused the walls of her cheeks to press against him.

“Mmm…” she giggled, pulling him out of her mouth by his ankles. He gasped, both from the exertion of the orgasm, and in gratitude for the air outside her mouth. “You seem like you’re slick enough now,” she said with a wink.

Before he could say anything else she began lowering him down, and he took a deep breath as he was passed through another pair of lips, this one tightening around him and squeezing against him as the roar of Enid’s moaning echoed down to him. He fought for air, his thrashing only seeming to drive her wilder as she thrust his tiny body in and out of herself.

“Oh fuck,” she growled, biting her lip and smiling as her foxlike ears went back, “hold your breath tiny, we’re not there yet!”

Vann took a gasp as he was brought out, then plunged back in. The spit she’d soaked him with before was rapidly being replaced by the sticky pungent juices inside her, and he was feeling battered from the way her womanhood seemed to grip him, pulling against her hand as it pulled him backwards for another thrust.

Enid screamed one final time, and this time he wasn’t pulled out, instead crushed from all sides by her orgasm as she left him inside for the climax. Vann’s vision swam, he released his breath with a cough, breathing in the thick gooey juices flowing around him. For a moment he thought that would the end of him, but a second later he was pulled free, the light returning and the spots disappearing from his vision as he found the air again.

A massive rush of magical energy flowed into him, more than making up for everything he’d spent earlier. He glanced up in a daze as the womanhood that had swallowed him easily swelled from the size of a tent, to the size of castle, the bent legs of the fox-girl becoming massive towers on either side of him.

“Oh, you’re still getting smaller,” Enid said dreamily, leaning up. “That’s okay I guess; you’re done for now.” She reached down to pinch him between her fingers, squinting as she brought him up to her eyes. “You look pretty tuckered out,” she giggled, “just relax for a little bit, then we’ll go talk to your friends.”

Vann weakly gave her a thumbs up.

Enid’s door slammed open, causing the three adventurers waiting in her front yard to look up in surprise. The two knights had piled their armor nearby, and Eletha was savoring a juicy cantaloupe that left juices stringing down her chin as she glanced up. The fox-girl strutted out with a smile, practically glowing. As she walked the flowers in her garden bloomed, and one of the fruit vines seemed to reach up and offer her a strawberry, which she took happily and popped into her mouth.

“Vann and I have come to an agreement,” she said happily, “I, Enid of the Wilds, will accompany your party to determine the source of the goblin activity.”

Chadwick blinked, “That’s great!” he said with a smile, “you’d be a great boon to have at our side, where is Vann?”

With a flourish Enid held up her fist, opening it to reveal Vann, sprawled across her palm, thankfully clothed in his white vestments. Tyra reached forward, plucking up her tiny friend out of her hand, looking him over for injuries with a frown.

“I’m fine,” Vann managed, “just… tired.”

“You’re carrying a lot of magic suddenly,” Eletha said with a knowing grin, “I think I know how your deal with the fox was arranged…”

“Right,” Chadwick muttered, slightly uncomfortable, “well, I’m glad to see things have worked out, are you prepared to leave?”

“Tomorrow morning,” Enid said dismissively, “I need to work on my plants, feed my cat, and a friend of mine is meeting me, one who will be eager to assist us I think.”

Chadwick nodded, “of course, the more able hands the better…” he glanced at the strewn vines and bit his lip nervously, “is it… safe, to camp here?”

“With my blessing you’re safer in my garden than almost anywhere else in the world,” Enid said with a wave, “camp as you wish.” She gave a sly grin, “of course Vann, if you wanted to stay inside, you know where to find me.” With that she turned, her silver tail swishing in time to the sashay of her hips as she returned to the cabin.

“Well done,” Chadwick breathed, looking down at Vann with a smile, “you did a far better job than I did convincing her to cooperate.”

“Just my natural charisma,” Vann said with a sleepy smile.

“Just take some time to rest up,” Tyra said, lifting his tiny form up to the neck of her shirt. She gently placed his tiny form into her cleavage, stuffing him down into the dark warmth between the dark skin of her breasts. Vann collapsed, letting that warm skin mold around him, the thump of her heartbeat lulling him quickly to sleep.

“Hello Vann,” Zenovia said happily.

He blinked, realizing he was strapped into some kind of contraption. He looked from side to side, realizing he was shackled into an X shaped beam, his ankles were similarly bound, and he was naked save for his underwear, pure white and with Zenovia’s heart and whip sigil right over the center.  He wasn’t quite sure where he was, but it was in a column of light in an otherwise dark room.

Zenovia herself walked into view next, her normal flowing white robes replaced by a black leather corset, the clack of her ebony heels echoed across the floor as she approached his bound form. She wasn’t her usual size at hundreds of feet tall, but she still towered at something close to seven feet, a true amazon. The way her fingers drummed the whip in her hand made Vann nervous…

“Z-Zenovia,” he managed, “if you’re angry about something just-“

“Hush,” she said, putting a finger over his lips. She paused a moment, then smirked and snapped her fingers. A bright red ball gag appeared in his mouth, silencing his protests. “I’m not mad, I’m very happy with you actually…” she sighed, running her fingers through his hair, “I saw what you said to the witch, I was very flattered… I had my doubts about you, but I think we’re going to have a lot of fun together.” She leaned in close, “and just wait until you die!”

“MPFF?” he sputtered in shock through the gag.

She leaned back, a little amused, “oh relax, I just meant you’re coming home to me, not that you’re going to pass soon… I mean, probably not.”

He tried to speak, and she rolled her eyes, snapping her fingers again and causing the gag to disappear, “I meant every word!” he insisted, “I’m going to be the best champion you’ve ever had!”

Zenovia grinned, “we’ll see, for now the enthusiasm is noted.” She gripped the whip a moment, “say Vann, would you like to know the fun part of this being a dream?”

“W-what?” he asked, gulping.

“You only hurt as much as you want to,” she laughed, cracking her whip in the air playfully.

Tyra felt Vann squirm slightly from his spot trapped inside her shirt. She smiled, hoping he was having a pleasant dream.

End Notes:

The adventure continues! Up next, Vann and the party venture deeper into the wilderness with their new companion.

Out of the Mountains by Greenanon

Vann relaxed, enjoying the crisp morning of the mountain valley as the fog burned off in the rising sun. He was leaned comfortably against a smooth barked tree, one that overlooked the babbling brook that wound around the back of Enid’s cottage. In the distance he heard the clanging of metal, Chadwick and Tyra sparring, and he had no doubt Eletha was using Enid’s stove to brew herself that elven tea she liked to start her morning with. They were all waiting on the fox-girl’s acquaintance to arrive before setting out once more, simply killing time until then.

Vann glanced back down at his book, Tales of Zenovia, while the first book he’d been given, Commands, was more straightforward listings of Zenovia’s rituals and spells, this one was… Interesting.

And then Taurus the mighty, who ravaged the temples of every other god in his quest to overthrow the divine, was defeated by Zenovia and her priesthood, who locked his mighty member in a chastity cage to ensure his obedience? Vann fought a laugh, that can’t possibly be how he was defeated…

Oh it was! Zenovia said eagerly, he really was something else, he stomped the champion of every other god, but mine locked him up down there, and it being powered by me meant it could never be removed, so pretty much his choice was to leave my temple alone or never get hard again!

He turned the page, beginning the next tale, so then Zenovia’s avatar descended to the world, preventing war by… he just chuckled, teaching the emperor humility... interesting how even in Zenovia’s own book it leaves out exactly how that happened.

Would you like me to show you how I taught him humility? The playful goddess’s voice echoed in his mind. You’ll need a lot of lubricant, and you might not sit well for a few days… tell your friend Tyra to-

Another time maybe, he thought, fighting a quick laugh.

As if summoned by Zenovia’s mention, Tyra herself was walking up to his reading spot, panting slightly with a sword over her shoulder.

“Learning anything useful?” she asked, sheathing her weapon and wiping a sheen of sweat off her forehead.

“Just some history,” he said with a wry grin. “Are you done sparring?”

 “For now,” Tyra said, stretching, “we’re still waiting on the fox-girl’s friend to show up, I thought I’d come over and kill some time with you.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Kill some-“

“Put the books down,” she ordered with a devious smile, “stand up and follow me behind those bushes over there.”

He felt himself compelled to obey, leaving the books next to the tree and obediently following behind Tyra as she undid her belt. He reached for his own pants, but she snapped her fingers.

“You won’t need to get little Vann out today,” she giggled. “I’m just a little sweaty and worked up from that sparring match. I just need you to really get in there and freshen me up.” She reached over to ruffle his hair, “can you do that for me?” she winked.

“Yes, miss Tyra,” he said with a smirk.

“I like the miss,” Tyra mused, “good boy, I’ll make it up to you later.”

With that she dropped her pants and underwear, exposing curled black pubic hair above a glistening pink opening. A slight sheen of sweat covered her, and she sighed happily as the cool morning breeze went between her legs. She leaned back against a tree, then with one final smirk, beckoned Vann to her.

He didn’t need further instruction, walking to her and dropping to his knees as he leaned in to taste her. A strong calloused hand gripped his hair, guiding him to her opening and shivering as his tongue made contact. She moaned as he began licking her in earnest, the warm musky scent of her womanhood covering his face as her juices mixed with the sweat she’d picked up from a morning of practice.

The shrinking began almost instantly, the flow of magic into him reducing his size as he serviced his friend. He struggled to keep contact with her, his face moving against her entrance in a frenzy as he tried to keep ahead of his loss of height. He grunted as he was forced to adjust himself first to one knee, then to a crouch.

“Just a little more,” Tyra begged, grinding him into her as her cum bathed his face. He picked up his speed, his tongue working like a racehorse to push her over the edge before she shrank him too small to reach her. “Yes!” Tyra squealed happily, arching her back against the tree as Vann succeeded.

He gasped, pulling away, panting as he looked at Tyra’s pussy, now eye level with him, glistening almost smugly at with his saliva coating it. He heard Tyra sighing with delight in the post orgasm glow, gently she reached for his head again, drawing him close slowly. For a moment he wondered if she intended for him to start licking her again, but she tilted his head slightly, pushing him around her mound and using his black hair to mop up the mix of spit and cum. When his hair was matted and slick, she let him step back, admiring the serviced and now clean opening before him.

“That was exactly what I needed,” Tyra groaned happily, slowly pulling her panties back up. She caught a look at him, now standing waist high and absolutely covered in a mix of her juices, her sweat, and his own spit, and she fought a laugh. “I guess it wasn’t so refreshing for you, huh?”

“No, you soaked me pretty good,” he said, wiping his sticky face with a frown, “I need to go dunk myself in the river.”

“Nah,” Tyra said with a shrug, “leave it on, you can enjoy the lovely aroma for a few hours, at least until we get on our way.” He raised an eyebrow and she sighed, “Look Vann, you’ve got to start stacking these rituals, you need the extra magic. Call that an order, no washing up for at least an hour.”

She’s right Vann, Zenovia informed him, right now I’ve got you for one round of forced cunnilingus, one denied orgasm, and if you don’t go clean off you can add “marked by her lust” to that… Zenovia made a lustful moan, oh that is so hot, just forced to smell her scent all day the sound that followed echoing through his head gave him no doubt as to what his patron deity had been doing while watching the two of them.

“There are so many more of her rituals to read about,” Vann mused, turning to follow Tyra out of the small clearing.

Tyra shrugged, “personally I think you’re lucky, your holy books are pretty exciting reads compared to some of them.” She grinned, “hey, cheer up, I’ll give you a roll in the hay when we make camp later tonight, no strings attached.”

“No strings attached,” he smirked, “really?”

Tyra paused, and suddenly Vann regretted saying anything, “Okay,” she giggled, “hear me out, you go to Eletha’s tent, and this time you beg her to borrow her socks…”

“No, you agreed, no strings,” he said, crossing his arms and looking up at the towering woman.

Tyra shrugged, “there’s always tomorrow,” she said with a wink.

Enid was scanning the skies in front of her cabin with a frown, “she should be here by now.”

“Who exactly are we waiting for?” Eletha asked, scanning the skies.

“Someone I met a few years back, a mechanist and chemist who came here from the Endless Mine,” Enid said.

Eletha’s eyes went wide, “oh no, don’t tell me it’s-“

“Look there!” Chadwick called, and five of them gazed into the clear blue sky to see… well, Vann wasn’t sure what it was really.

It had a screw shaped top, which was spinning rapidly as a pair of stretched cloth wings flapped on either side. There was a soft noise of metal on metal, a *clickclickclick* that got louder as the thing got closer.

“Rumana!” Enid waved excitedly, “Down here!”

“Her aero-screw!” Chadwick said excitedly, “she finally built it!”

“By the gods, she finally built it,” Eletha repeated, rolling her eyes.

The group watched as the screw on top of the machine seemed to falter in it’s spinning, causing the machine to tilt. There was a small muffled *boom* and then black smoke began to rise from the device. The wings faltered, and then the contraption began to fall like a stone.

“Gods no!” Chadwick cried, looking around, “Enid, prepare something soft-“

“I’ve got it,” Vann said, focusing his will and slowing the device’s descent with cushions of condensed air. He grunted at the thing’s weight, forcing more magic into his spell as he lost an inch of his height saving the craft. Finally, when it was maybe ten feet from the ground, Vann sighed and let it fall to the earth with a thud. The wings and the screw on top crumpled on impact, and the black smoke billowed up from it as flames began in earnest.

Chadwick growled, pushing them aside as he sprinted for the device. With a roar he gripped a circular door of the craft, veins on his neck bulged as he pried it off the metal hinges, throwing it like a discus to the nearby grass. They watched as he tumbled through the small portal, emerging a moment later with something, no someone, over his shoulder.

“Vann!” he shouted, “Eletha! Healing spells, now!”

Vann sprinted forward, joined by Eletha. In the corner of his eye, he saw Enid join them, though at a far more relaxed pace.

Chadwick laid his burden on the ground, revealing it to be a dwarf woman, with a dark red mane of hair, mussed and covered in soot now, and a pair of goggles which the knight lifted up to her forehead. Like most dwarves she had a stocky look to her, and she was tall for that race, maybe standing a full five feet. Her body had a slightly chubby look to it, giving her a set of womanly curves in spite of her dwarven stature. She gasped as her eyes flittered open, sitting upright and causing a massive pair of breasts to jiggle.

“Whoa,” she muttered, blinking, “looks like the exhaust line might have a leak…” she glanced around at them, “Chadwick? What are you and the elf doing all the way out here?”

“I might ask you the same thing,” he chuckled, sticking a hand down to help her up.

“Hello Rumana,” Enid said with a smile, “thanks for coming.”

“How do you two know each other?” Chadwick asked excitedly.

“We were both exploring a cave system nearby, looking for a glowing mushroom,” Enid explained, “I simply wanted to decorate my home, I believe Rumana was studying it as a light source.”

“Not bright enough,” the dwarf said, wiping some of the soot off her face with a grimace, “well, I’d hoped we could fly out into goblin territory, but uh…” she glanced at the burning wreck of the aeroscrew.

“Just stay here at Enid’s home,” Eletha said with a dismissive wave, “a tinkerer is no good to us in the wilds.”

“Hey, I’ve got plenty of stuff that’ll go boom just as good as your little spells right here,” Rumana growled, gesturing to a series of spheres and cylinders on her belt, “and if all else fails, a knock with a wrench will do the trick.” She patted the large tool, strapped across her back.

“Did you bring any sweets!?” Enid asked excitedly, pushing her way past Chadwick. The dwarf winked and pulled another bag off her belt, tossing it to the squealing fox girl, who caught it and immediately pulled it open. “Chocolates!” Enid said excitedly. She tossed one into her mouth, chewing excitedly and giving an almost orgasmic look as she swallowed, “Okay,” she said with a grin, “I’ve got everything I need, let’s go!”

“Let’s see who else we’ve got here,” Rumana said as she stood up, dusting more soot off herself, “oh Tyra, hi,” she waved pleasantly, “and the elf,” she said, with a hint of distaste.”

“Dwarf,” Eletha muttered, nodding as she returned the greeting.

“And…” she paused at Vann, “another dwarf? All the way out here? And without a beard…”

Vann cleared his throat, “I’m not a dwarf, I’m human, I just uh… well, it’s a long story.”

Setting out with a party two stronger than they’d started with had apparently given Chadwick a boost of confidence. That one of those party members was Rumana had seemed to put him in the most excited mood Vann had ever seen him in, even when he, Tyra, and Eletha had returned from successful dungeon raids before.

“Striking out into goblin territory,” Chadwick said excitedly, “really taking the fight to them!” He grinned and looked at Rumana, “and we’ve got the power of science with us too!”

“Pfft,” Eletha muttered, “science is just undiscovered magical principles…”

“Ignore her Chadwick,” the dwarf said smugly, looking back over her shoulder, “the uninitiated simply cannot grasp the wonders of the natural world… Oh, have you taken your vitamin today?”

“Every morning with breakfast!” Chadwick said excitedly, “your natural knight enhancement formula is the best!”

“I’m going to make a natural enhancement plus formula pretty soon!” Rumana said, looking up at the knight with a smile, “start saving your coins now!”

Vann was quickly seeing why Tyra and Eletha didn’t care for the dwarf. She seemed to effortlessly wrap Chadwick around her fingers, and while she spoke with the tone of an expert, he wasn’t sure on the things she had to say on topics related to the natural world…”

“So as I was saying, that’s how dwarves proved the world is actually some manner of a sphere,” Rumana said.

“Ridiculous,” Eletha muttered, “we’d all roll off the sides!”

“So there’s obviously got to be some kind of big Alpha goblin that’s responsible for our problems out here,” Rumana said, segueing from her lecture, “they’re very tribal, it could also be an ogre, or an orc, is running this show.”

“I fear it could be worse,” Enid said quietly, “were it a large goblin I would not fear it… I think a more sinister intelligence leads them.”

Elven intelligence?” Rumana whispered, looking at Eletha, who scowled.

“Well, I didn’t mean-“ Enid began.

“You just know they’re going to go all Elsira on us one of these days,” Rumana muttered, her finger tracing over a firecracker on her belt.

“Excuse me!?” Eletha shrieked, “that Elsira nonsense is just anti-Elf propaganda, probably published by dwarves!”

“Now look,” Chadwick began, “we’re all on the same side here, so let’s just calm down.”

“Chadwick, don’t trust her,” Rumana muttered, “elves think of humans as playthings!”

“We do not!” Eletha said, her face growing red, “humans are… our wayward younger siblings!” she said with a sniff, “clumsiness aside, we love them, not that a greedy goldmonger like you could understand such a bond!”

“Ha!” Rumana laughed, “everyone knows dwarves are humanity’s best friends. They love our machines and our craftsmanship!”

“Why can’t we just be friends with both of your races?” Tyra asked, “I mean you both do seem to come through for humanity whenever things get rough.”

Rumana and Eletha both smirked, then joined one another in laughter, “poor humans,” Eletha said with a sigh, smiling at the dwarf.

“Yes, they have such amusing ideas,” Rumana chuckled… “friends with dwarves and elves…”

They camped at the far end of Enid’s valley, between a final pair of mountains that opened up into a wide plain that was said to be goblin territory. The area was largely unmapped, but from their campsite at the base of one of the final peaks they didn’t see any sign of trouble. Enid simply waved her hand, causing vines of wild blackberries to crawl themselves to them, and Chadwick had begun preparing a large stew while the others relaxed/

“So,” Eletha asked, regarding Enid, “were you telling the truth about living in that valley for hundreds of years?”

“I was,” Enid said, her ears twitching with annoyance, “what of it? It’s mine elf, and it will be until I die.”

“Hmm…” Eletha said, rubbing her chin, “I’m not sure what to make of you, you’re not just some demi-human, are you?”

Enid hovered her hand over a patch of ground, causing a yellow dandelion to burst forth from the grass. She picked the flower and twirled it idly, a moment later the flower seemed to turn outward, turning into the fluffy white seeds of summer. With a blow Enid scattered them.

“I’m more in the spirit world than most,” Enid mused, “but I’m more in this one, if that answers your question.”

“Not really,” Eletha muttered.

“Don’t worry elf, you’re still the only immortal in the group,” Enid giggled. “I’ll live to be exactly one thousand years old, to the minute, and then I’ll be gone… assuming something else doesn’t end me first.” She winked at Eletha, who seemed uncomfortable, “immortality is really more of a burden to someone like you though, who lives among mortals, isn’t it?”

“How old are you, anyway?” Chadwick asked, stepping back from the cookpot, “I’ve never thought to ask…”

“Because it’s rude to ask any lady their age,” Eletha snapped. She saw the whole group looking at her, and sighed angrily, “I’m eight hundred and seven.”

There was a stunned silence around the campfire, “gods,” Vann whispered, “we must seem like we’re just winking in and out to you…”

“That’s why an elf can’t ever really be your friend,” Rumana said, shooting Eletha a dirty look.

“That’s not true at all!” she snapped, “I…” she sighed, “look, you’re not here for long, but I remember every mortal friend I’ve ever made.”

“Doesn’t that get sad?” Tyra asked quietly.

Eletha paused a moment, “it’s not really goodbye,” she said finally, “it’s more like you’re just… going away, and I won’t see you for a long time.”

“Hmm… only eight hundred and you’ve still picked up some wisdom,” Enid said, amused.

“And besides,” Eletha said, “I usually just reconnect with the same families every generation or so, elves don’t just befriend one human, we befriend an entire lineage.”

Chadwick paused, “wait a minute, my grandfather said he used to travel with an Elven friend, was that-“

“Oh yeah,” Eletha said casually, “ask your dad too, I’ve been your family’s elven companion for five hundred years now.”

“F-Five hundred,” Chadwick stuttered, stunned.

“I usually head back to the elven kingdom for a few decades between generations,” Eletha said, as though she were describing a cooking recipe, “then I see what you’re up to, maybe help push the current heir in the right direction. I’ve got a few friend-families I kind of rotate through too.”

“I can’t believe this,” Chadwick said, blinking, “you mean to tell me you’ve been manipulating my family for-“

“Five hundred years,” Eletha confirmed, “though I don’t think it’s fair to call it manipulating, I mean I taught your great great great grandfather swordplay, then I helped your great great grandfather complete the quest that earned him your family’s estate, and then-“

“Gods above,” Chadwick muttered, “we’re your pets…”

“Hey!” Eletha shouted angrily, “that is not fair, do you know how many times I went out of my way to find good women to introduce your ancestors to?”

“Y-You’re breeding us too?” Chadwick asked, eyes going wider.

“Oh, so when a human introduces two people who would go great together, that’s matchmaking, but if an elf does it, suddenly she’s breeding people,” Eletha crossed her arms, “and show a little respect, I almost was your grandmother, that man was clueless with women! I almost had to intervene and save your line!”

Chadwick just blinked a few times, “we are going to have a talk about this, you and me, sometime!”

“Hey,” Tyra said suddenly, “if you’re watching out for our lineages or whatever, why did Vann and I end up in an orphanage?”

“Oh, you two are new,” Eletha said with a shrug.

Chadwick was silent, and after a moment he stalked back towards his tent. Rumana bit her lip, looking from the tent to the elf.

“I uh…” she cleared her throat, “I’m gonna go check on the big guy.” With that she set off, leaving Eletha looking uncomfortable.

Vann looked to the tent, where Tyra was waiting for him. He’d finally gotten all of his size back, and he was looking forward to spending the evening with her. He smiled as he glanced around the camp, seeing everyone had retired for the night. He slowly poured water over their fire, then with an amorous grin he started towards his tent.

Hello Vann, Zenovia said quietly.

He stopped, then sighed, I’m actually in the middle of something-

Yes you’re going to go lay with Tyra, Zenovia said impatiently, but I need you to do something else first. Vann fought a chuckle, wondering what demands his goddess had now. Zenovia sighed, it’s nothing for you, your friend Chadwick needs you!

He blinked, really? That… that seems odd, why does Chadwick need the help of a femdom goddess?

OUR help! Zenovia insisted, go to him, now!

Vann sighed, glancing at Chadwick’s tent. Feeling certain he was wasting his time, he began the trek across their camp.

“I can’t believe Eletha has been controlling my family for… gods, centuries,” Chadwick muttered.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Rumana said, rubbing his blond hair as he lay across her lap, “you want me to tell you about my internal combustion engine again?”

“I guess…” he sighed, smiling a little, “I do like hearing you talk about such things…”

“I…” Rumana bit her lip, “I truly hate to give the elf any benefit of the doubt, but for what it’s worth I don’t think she had any malicious intent for… guiding your family.”

“It just feels… odd,” he muttered, “to think she’s been controlling our destinies for so long… do I even want to be an adventurer? Did she push me to it in some way I didn’t see?”

Rumana chuckled, “hey big guy, you are definitely an adventuring type.” He just scowled, and she sighed, “Okay, engines right? First we need a fuel, and-“

“Uh, Chadwick?” Vann’s voice called from outside, “do you have a minute?”

Chadwick didn’t answer, sighing and staring at the top of the tent, Rumana sighed, “come in!”

Vann pulled the tentflap back, clearing his throat uncomfortably as he saw the two of them, “Umm…” he began, “everything okay?”

“Chadwick is just a little out of sorts,” the dwarf said.

“No,” the knight said, sitting up and lifting his head out of the dwarf’s lap, “I’m… I’m okay.”

“Huh,” Vann muttered, “well, don’t take this the wrong way, but Zenovia was very insistent I come check on you two…”

Chadwick chuckled, “she seems like a good goddess, she recognized your worth after all, but I don’t know what she can do to make me feel better.”

Vann was about to leave with an apology, but Rumana cleared her throat, “she made you smaller, right? Can she do that to Chadwick here?”

Vann paused, “er, yes, I suppose-“

“Now wait a minute,” Chadwick started.

“What size were you thinking,” Vann asked, his mouth quirking into a small smile.

“Smaller than me,” Rumana said eagerly, “like… up to here?” she jumped up eagerly, her head not even touching the top of her head as she gestured just below her ample breasts.

See Vann, Zenovia said, they need you! Hold out your hand and I’ll guide you!

With a chuckle Vann obeyed, holding his hand outward, “do you want his clothes to shrink with him?” he asked, watching the blue sparks fly up his arm.

“Gods no,” Rumana said eagerly.

Chadwick’s eyes went wide as his simple brown tunic billowed around him, becoming loose as he shrank. He tried to speak, but just looked up at the now towering dwarf and gulped nervously.

“You’ll be back to normal by tomorrow morning” Vann said, giving a quick salute, “I’ll leave you two to it.”

“Wait!” Chadwick called, but Vann’s only response was the rough sound of the tent flap swinging in the wind as the mage left. He slowly looked up at the now towering dwarf, who giggled at his expression.

“Look at this,” Rumana mused, gently reaching down to pull his clothing down around him, “you can just slip right out of your tunic…”

Chadwick grunted as he was roughly pulled free, his now sub four-foot form easily manhandled by the dwarf’s gloved hands. She licked her lips, looking over his chiseled body, causing him to blush as her gaze lingered between his legs.

“You know, I never thought I was into human boys until you,” she murmured. “It’s like someone chiseled you from granite or something…”

“Uh, thanks,” Chadwick said, trying to keep a smile on his face.

“I should have had him make you just a little smaller,” she muttered. As she said it, blue sparks raced over Chadwick, causing him to shrink another few inches. His feet left the ground as she held him up in awe. “Okay,” she laughed, “apparently Vann’s goddess lingers…

She spun, slamming him down and pinning him to the bedroll, “R-Rumana?” he wheezed.  

“Hush,” she barked, “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, you were just always so… big.” She giggled, beginning to pull her clothing off. Chadwick stared as he saw the pale flesh spill free, those massive breasts spilling out over him.

“You’ve wanted to do this?” he breathed, pinned beneath her bulk. She clasped his wrists, lifting them above his head and bringing them together, easily overpowering and holding the position with a single one of her now larger hands.

She just rolled her eyes, “Oh come on Chadwick, you’re always coming into my shop, buying things you don’t need, and asking me about things that a knight has no care for.” She let her free hand wander down and grip his erection, “I have to wonder though, why someone like me? Why not a human princess? Why a dwarven shopkeep with gunpowder stains on everything she owns?”

Chadwick tried to answer, but just gasped as her hand ran up and down his shaft. She giggled, releasing him when she felt he was at full attention. She released his hands, but he kept them over his head as she mounted him, causing him to hiss in pleasure as her warm wetness enveloped him.

“You’re the smartest woman I’ve ever met!” he managed, crying out in ecstasy as she rode him, her massive breasts bobbing with each thrust, hovering over his face like moons. “Every day I make up some reason to talk to you!” he whimpered.

Rumana growled, ravaging the human who had been reduced to her tiny plaything, “that’s sweet Chadwick,” she snarled, “but I’m fucking you,” she slapped him across the face, not enough to hurt, but just enough to stun him and make him look up at her wide eyed, “I don’t want to hear about my lovely eyes or my wit or any of that lover’s shit! Tell me right now,” she said, her tone growing low, “what is it about me you like? Physical features, when your dick gets hard what part of me is in that little brain of yours?”

He gulped, red faced, his mind going a thousand miles a minute as the dwarf woman rode him. She was a colossus of a woman to him now, groaning and smiling lustfully as she bore down on him again and again, each thrust shaking his whole body as he struggled to answer her.

“Y-Your breasts!” he shouted, “they’re the biggest in town, bigger than any human’s or elf’s I’ve ever seen!”

“A good start,” Rumana muttered, laying her, to him, massive hands across her chest. She brought herself down on him hard, causing him to grunt in a mix of pleasure and shock as she held him in place, “but we’re not composing a poem here Chadwick, call them tits! Now, what do you love about me?”

“Y-Your tits!” he groaned loudly, “I love your tits! I want to bury my face in them and never leave!”

“Good boy!” she laughed, increasing her speed as his back arced and let his words melt away into mewls and gasps of pleasure. As they came together, she growled, scooping behind his head and drawing it up into her chest. At his size his head easily disappeared between those immense pillows, and he felt all of his concerns and worries melt away as he was smothered by her warm flesh.

Now let’s see if that Goddess of Vann’s is still watching, Rumana thought with a smirk, “smaller Chadwick,” she said softly, “just melt into them.”

He yelped with some surprise as he felt his body start to contract, his manhood sliding out of her with a pop as she hugged him into the growing valley of breasts. He looked up at Rumana pleadingly, her smirk getting ever larger as he lost his size. Soon only one hand was needed to hold him in her cleavage, then a pair of fingers, finally just a single fingertip.

“R-Rumana,” he managed, “I… I…”

“Hush,” she said sweetly, “let me take care of you… clearly you need a little time away from everything to clear your head, so I’m sending you someplace where you can do that.” She blew him one final kiss, “smaller,” she whispered, the blue sparks enveloping Chadwick until his beetle sized form dwindled into something closer to an Ant. She shifted slightly, watching Chadwick tumble away into the dark recesses of her cleavage, smothered on both sides by mountainous breasts that glistened with sweat earned from their lovemaking.

Rumana sighed, pulling her bra back on to hold her chest in place. She gently shook it, smirking to herself as she imagined what the world looked like for the tiny man she’d sent “away.” She leaned back on her bedroll, crossing her arms behind her head.

Chadwick felt the world compress around him, the warm fleshy world of her breasts compressing, molding around him, bathing him in the slight scent of Rumana as he slid slowly further, the sound of her heartbeat in his ears. He felt oddly at peace, and a moment later he began drifting off to sleep, his dreams full of Rumana’s eager smile.

Vann blinked, realizing he was in some manner of dungeon. He ran to the bars, gripping them and looking around.

How did I get here? He thought in a panic.

There was a soft sound of a hard heeled shoe on stone, and a moment later Zenovia walked through the door, at least seven feet tall and wearing the shining gold badge of the frontier territory’s sheriff over the black leather uniform that deputies of the office wore. In her hand she tapped a wooden truncheon, a smug smirk on her face as she strutted towards him.

“Oh no, it looks like someone’s broken the law and ended up in jail…” she giggled.

“This is a dream, isn’t it?” he smirked, rolling his eyes.

“It is,” she said with a wistful sigh, “simply pulling you entirely into the divine realm is a little hard this far from the temple… so I just waited until you fell asleep.”

“I see,” he nodded, “so, what is your bidding, my goddess?”

“Oh Vann, let’s not get too formal,” she laughed, “I just wanted to tell you that you did a good job on the Chadwick situation… I think he’ll be much better in the morning.”

“If you say so,” Vann said with a shrug.

“You’ll see,” she giggled, “now… since you’ve been arrested on charges of public lewdness, I’m going to have to process you.” She waved her hand and the iron gate slid open, allowing the towering amazon to step into his cell, a predatory grin on her face.

“P-Public lewdness?” Vann managed, stepping back slightly.

“Oh yes, and since you don’t have any gold to pay the fine, you’ll have to pay some other way,” Zenovia said, licking her lips. “But first, let’s get you out of those clothes, I need to be sure you’re not carrying any weapons, and I’ll be checking every inch of you…”

Tyra stirred, opening her eyes sleepily and looking over at Vann. He was muttering something in his sleep, and an erection was poking her in the back as they lay together.

“Wait oh gods, I plea guilty,” he muttered, “Stop I… don’t… don’t stop… hrmm…” he turned over, facing away from her.

 She giggled, they’d enjoyed each other before bed, and she’d even let him be on top, it was funny to think he was still feeling amorous after that… She’d have to ask him about the dream in the morning.

Chadwick and Rumana were already awake when the rest of the group rose, Chadwick in his full and freshly polished amor, looked refreshed. His blond hair billowed slightly in the wind off the plains as he gave them all that heartbreaking smile. The dwarf, Rumana, had a similar grin that seemed almost… smug? As she leaned against him.

“Right,” he said, glancing over the extended grasslands, “we’ll have to journey into these goblin infested prairies to determine what they’re up to, why they keep coming into the mountains… Well need to be at our best, but we should have some warning if a large group approaches.”

“Uh hey, Chadwick,” Eletha said, nervously stepping forward, “if we need to uh… discuss some-“

“Eletha, I’m a little unnerved by everything, I’ll admit,” he said, meeting her gaze, “but you’ve been my friend so far, and you’ve never failed me in battle.” He smirked, “whatever else needs to be said, can be said when this is over, over a few rounds of ale back in Sweetwort’s tavern.”

Eletha’s eyes lit up, and she nodded, “uh, yeah, that sounds great!”

Well hells below, Vann thought as the group set out, Zenovia was right!

Of course I was Vann, I’m a goddess, she said, somewhat exasperated.

Vann felt someone tapping his shoulder as they walked, and he saw Enid, her foxlike ears twitching as she regarded him, “I’m kind of tired of walking,” she said.

“Well we’ve only just started for the day,” Vann said, turning back ahead. Chadwick and Rumana were beginning to lead the group over a small ridge, dotted with blooming lavender.

“Yeah, I’m just not used to walking so far,” Enid muttered, “could you carry me for a little bit?”

“Carry you?” he asked, turning to face her incredulously. “I’m uh…” he looked down at himself, then chuckled at the absurdity, “look Enid, I don’t have the strength to-“ he grunted as the fox-girl leapt on his back, hiking her legs up around his torso and her arms around his neck in a piggyback position. “Hey!” he shouted, causing the whole group to stop and look. “What do you think you’re-“

“Just stand up,” Enid said, rolling her eyes.

He did, and he was shocked to find she was light as a feather, it was like he wasn’t carrying her at all… Tyra frowned, and reached into Vann’s satchel. After a few minutes of thumbing through pages she found what she was looking for.

“Human packhorse,” Tyra read, struggling not to laugh at an illustration of herself riding on Vann’s back, much like Enid was, “it says here that a man designated as such will receive the strength of Zenovia to carry women and their burdens so they don’t have to…” She looked at Enid, who was sitting rather smugly on Vann’s back, “maybe I should take a turn next?”

“I don’t think so,” Vann smirked, “I’ll just rub your feet for you when we make camp.”

“Oh, that sounds great,” Enid said excitedly, “do mine too!”

“If I’m carrying you all day, why would your feet be sore?” Vann asked as the group started moving again.

“Because it feels nice and you know you want to,” Enid teased, her silvery gray tail flashing behind her in amusement.

“If the human is offering to rub feet when we make camp,” Eletha said, glancing back with a green, “I’ll add myself to his que… put me at the end Vann, I’d prefer you start on mine after you’ve gotten small from working on theirs.”

“Of course,” he said, rolling his eyes with a grin as they trekked over the prairie.

End Notes:

Sorry for the short hiatus we had there, I spent the weekend going back and finishing my other story We Help Each Other Get By. We should be back on track for regular updates for this one.

The Plains by Greenanon

The prairie beyond the mountains was vaster than anything Vann would have expected, having spent most of his life in the densely forested and hilly settlers’ territories, so much open space seemed unnatural. He looked up at a blue sky stretching endlessly over a brownish green waving plain, it was almost like the sky was just waiting to suck you up into it.

“Hey! Mush!” a tiny hand lightly slapped the top of his head and he scowled, picking up the pace as he carried Enid closer to the rest of the group.

Vann frowned, Eletha had tried to go to the front of the group, to discuss their route with Chadwick as she often did, but he seemed to rebuff her, waving her away after a few words Vann couldn’t make out. Eletha paused, and by the time she started moving again Vann, Enid, and Tyra had overtaken her.

With a huff and a sigh Eletha trudged along with them, “You guys?” she said suddenly, “I uh… I feel like maybe I’ve done something bad…

“Oh, is the wisdom of the immortal elves leaving you stumped?” Tyra asked with a smirk, “you really can’t figure out why Chadwick might be upset with you?”

“Wisdom,” Enid snorted, “well, now you know why the elven leaders, who have supposedly been around since the dawn of time, go and ask seventy-year-old humans for advice when they run into a problem.”

“Hey,” Eletha snapped, “we are very wise, and king Glarahel is just… trying to be nice and let the humans have a seat at the table!”

“Your king has been around since the dawn of time?” Vann asked, raising an eyebrow.

He wishes, Zenovia snorted, he was there since the dawn of CREATION sure, but that’s a whole different thing. Vann ignored the goddess in his head, looking to Eletha for an answer.

“Yes, as the gods proclaimed the elves were the first race to walk the earth, and we’ll be there when this world ends,” Eletha said proudly.

“Well, good for you,” Tyra said with a shrug, “I’m planning on being dead then.”

Eletha just rolled her eyes, “well, I probably will be too, I live what you might call a high-risk lifestyle by hanging out with humans all the time.”

“Well, if we’re so bad, why not just go back to the elven kingdoms?” Vann asked curiously.

“Because she can’t,” Enid giggled, “she’s too into you guys, she’s… hooked.

Tyra regarded Eletha with a smirk, “is that true elf? Is it really so much better living with us ‘boorish human oafs,’ I believe is your usual term?”

Eletha’s face burned red, “yes, okay!?” she snapped, “I go back home every fifty years or so, and nothing has ever changed! The same people, doing the same things, the only people who have any interesting news are the other elves who are out wandering the world. If you want, I can tell you exactly where everyone in my family is right now, to the inch Tyra! I do not exaggerate when I say I could walk through my hometown blindfolded and not run into anyone, because I know what they’re doing every single day.” She sighed, “out here in the wider world everything is constantly moving, people are doing things! It’s worth risking that I might die one of these days to be out here doing things too.”

“Well, that explains a lot,” Tyra said, chuckling.

Eletha just scowled and turned away. Any further conversation was cut off as Chadwick held up a hand, bringing their small column to a halt. Enid leapt off Vann’s back with a sniff and bounded up on the ridge, soon the six of them were gathered, looking across the grasslands to a small amount of movement on the horizon.

“Look there,” Chadwick muttered. The party gazed at a long column of dust, lifting into the air like an approaching banner, signaling the approach of a large group over the dry prairie. Rumana produced a spyglass, handing up to Chadwick, who quickly snapped it open, sweeping it across the prairie. “We’ve been spotted,” he scowled, handing the spyglass to Tyra, who sighed too as she handed it down to Vann.

He blinked, adjusting the strange piece of glassware, he’d never used such, but it was easy enough. Holding it close to his eye, he looked at the column of dust and started a moment as it appeared a goblin riding a tusked pig of some sort was right in front of him. He gulped and zoomed out, seeing that there was a group of maybe a hundred of the creatures, all waving curved steel swords over their heads.

At the front of the group a tall green woman rode a horse, a smug expression on the orcess’s face as her black armor reflected the midday sun. A tall spear held a banner behind her, a flaming skull with gold coins for eyes. Vann watched as she reached to her side, covering her face and dark green hair with a spiky black helm as the group behind her reached a frenzy.

“Did you see that orc at the front?” Chadwick said with a nod to Vann, “that’s got to be who is organizing them.”

“An orc sounds plausible,” Enid mused, “for maybe a few dozen… goblins aren’t much smarter than dogs, they naturally gravitate towards what you might call… bosses.” Enid squinted her eyes, “that’s a big orc though.”

The riders were on them quickly, and the six of them prepared a line at the top of the hill. The howling and bellowing echoed towards them over the plains, a cacophony that seemed to build as they grew closer. This was no mere tribe of goblins, a legion of horribles, clad in a dozen mismatched armors with bits of bone and steel armor shimmering as their porcine mounts swayed like ships on a stormy sea.

At their head, steady in the saddle like an iron obelisk in a storm, rode the orc. Eletha growled, and held out her hand, calling out a trio of words in a quick spell that caused the air around the black destrier charging to them to explode in a pillar of fire and smoke. The prairie wind cleared it almost instantly, revealing the black armored figure unharmed, red magic-guard runes glowing on her pauldrons and breastplate. Vann could swear he heard a woman’s laugh, high and chaotic.

“She’s protected!” Eletha shouted.

“Use your spells on the mob behind her,” Rumana shouted, pulling a long red tube of some sort from her belt. Vann watched as she brought a small device up to it, there was a click, a few sparks, then a shower of them as a long string attached to the tube lit, hissing and smoking as Rumana prepared to throw it.

Vann gritted his teeth and began manifesting his own fireballs, hurling them like stones at the oncoming mob. He kept them from being too large, feeling his height drift downward by a few inches as he cast. The last thing he needed was to overdo it and end up at a few inches tall on this battlefield…

Rumana hurtled the red tube through the air, and a moment later there was a boom like thunder, dirt and rock flew and Vann jumped, as did everyone else in their party, looking wide eyed at the crater that had appeared before them. The goblins had paused too, magic could be used to call lightning, spit fire, and a number of other things, but that kind of noise was simply unheared of.

The dust cleared and the orc sat up, her helmet blown clean off as she blinked in a daze. There was a sound like crunching gravel as she forced herself to her feet, looking at the massive hole that had opened up just in front of her. Her horse was gone, running away across the prairie screeching in panic. She growled as she watched it go, then pulled a massive broadsword from her back, with a scream she started running towards them again, and a moment later the goblins resumed the attack, though the momentum of their initial charge had certainly been broken.

“Here they come!” Chadwick shouted, hefting his own blade.

Vann gripped his staff in front of him like a spear, shouting spells as bursts of flame and sparks knocked goblin after goblin from the saddle, keeping them from getting close to him.

There was a crack, then another explosion, Vann spun around, half expecting to see Rumana had thrown another stick of… whatever that had been, but instead the explosion seemed to be from a long leather whip, glowing red now as the orc swung it again for another strike. It moved like a snake, snapping and biting at the orc’s commands, a living thing that obeyed her thoughts. Chadwick, Tyra, and Rumana were all being forced backwards as the pig-riders pressed the advantage, Enid waved her hand and a wall of sunflowers burst from the ground, slowing them slightly but not stopping them.

THAT TROLLOP! Zenovia screeched suddenly, Vann, that is MY whip! She must have looted it from my temple! Vann, retrieve it at once!

Vann looked up at the towering orc, her grinning face landing on him as she chuckled cruelly. With a sigh he saw that the side of the whip was wrapped in a red on white heart pattern, certainly a product of Zenovia’s… he cleared his throat.

“ORC!” he shouted, trying to rise his voice over the din of the battle, “that whip isn’t yours! Return it and I’ll let you leave here alive!”

The orc woman snorted, rattling her black armor as she hefted the whip over her shoulder, “and who’s going to take it from me pipsqueak? You? Your friends are on the run, look” she gestured, and Vann turned to see to his despair that the rest of the party had all been forced back, the mob pursuing them and leaving him to face the towering green amazon alone.

“Tell you what shrimp,” she laughed, “kiss my boot, and I’ll let you go!”

Vann looked down, realizing she was wearing a pair of heeled leather boots… he blinked, they seemed very enticing… he licked his lips, falling unconsciously to his knees as he thought about it. He realized absently that he was shrinking smaller, and he shook his head, growling angrily as the orc’s strong hand gripped his hair.

“Huh, you didn’t do it,” she mused, “weird, oh well!” She grinned and uncoiled the whip.

Vann, you are the rightful master of both of those artifacts, Zenovia said, now, as much as we would both enjoy the things this orc is planning to do to you, I do need you to get them back.

The whip suddenly burned bright red, and the orc shrieked and dropped it, looking down at Vann in surprise. She yelped in panic again as she fell over, the high heeled boots flying off of her feet and into Vann’s waiting hands.

“What the hell,” she growled, forcing herself back up, “hey, those are mine-“

“You stole them!” Vann hissed, leveling his staff at her. She raised an eyebrow, and he tried to ignore the fact that he was probably the size of a halfling at best now.

“I didn’t steal those,” she insisted, “they were given to me!” She sat back up and drew her sword, “now little mage, I think you’ll find this armor is more than enough to deflect any spells you can muster!”

She screamed and charged at him, and Vann stared her down, chanting under his breath and allowing more and more magical energy to flow into his staff. The runes on the orc’s armor grew red hot, cracks emanating out from them. Vann leapt backward as the orc, now twice his height, swiped at him with the sword. He finished the incantation, and the world went white.

Vann groaned, sitting up and looking around. The orc was doing the same across from him, and he couldn’t help but grin as he saw her armor was shattered to pieces, laying in jagged black chunks on the ground around them. The orc was down to cloth brassier on her chest, and a pair of leather trousers below, though Vann noted with some concern that her sword seemed intact.

“My runed plate!” she shouted. “What spell was that?”

Vann just grinned, enjoying the look on the orc’s face as she took in the towering pair of boots behind him, the very same the orc had been able to easily wear mere moments before. A shrinking spell wouldn’t have normally been his go-to, but with the amount of energy needed to overwhelm her armor, he expected to be toy sized by the end of it. He’d simply picked a spell that would even the playing field, if he was going to end up small, so would she.

“Oh gods,” the orc muttered, looking around at the towering blades of grass, “y-you made us tiny!”

“It’s not so bad once you get used to it,” he teased, squaring off against her again.

“I’ll have your head!” she shouted, running at him with a battle cry.

A gloved hand shot down, tree trunk sized fingers curled around Vann, lifting him up and snatching him out of the orc’s path.

“Hey cutie,” Tyra teased, hefting him in her palm with a grin. “The rest of them fled when they saw their commander was gone…” she gazed down, smirking at the doll sized orc at her feet, “but… she’s not gone, is she?”

“Is that the orc!?” Eletha said excitedly, bounding up to them, “oh this is so amazing! Say bye bye greenskin!” Eletha gave a wicked grin as she lifted her boot over the orc, playfully waving farewell.

“WAIT!” Vann shouted, causing Eletha to pause enough that her boot simply pinned the orc, who grunted as the elf forced her into the dirt.

“What?” Eletha asked, “every elf dreams of crushing an orc like the pathetic bug she is!”

“Just out of curiosity,” Enid said, approaching them as her foxlike ears twitched, “are there any races elves don’t have a longstanding feud with?”

“Humans,” Eletha said with a shrug, “most of the time.”

“P-Please!” the orc shouted, pushing feebly against Eletha’s boot.

“It seems rather dishonorable to execute a defeated enemy,” Chadwick said, wiping blood off his sword as he and Rumana approached.

“But orcs do it!” Eletha protested, pointing down at her.

“I must have missed the part where we were holding the orcs up as our moral compass,” Rumana muttered, “then again, they say orcs were elves once…”

“Don’t even start!” Eletha shouted angrily, unconsciously driving her boot lower and causing the orc to wince with pain, “that wizard who came up with that conspiracy theory was-“

“I need to question her!” Vann snapped, “that whip and those heels are Zenovia’s artifacts,” he pointed to the discarded holy items, “she said someone gave them to her, I need to find out who!”

“An interrogation seems ideal,” Chadwick agreed.

“Put me down next to her,” Vann said, nodding to Tyra.

She slowly lowered him down to the ground, and he walked up to Eletha’s boot, where the orc was still pinned. He twirled his staff in a playful fashion, feeling a little smug at his victory.

“Answer my questions,” he said, “and my elven friend won’t squish you.”

“You don’t have the guts!” the orc snarled. Eletha silenced her by pressing down again, causing the orc to wheeze.

“I’m pretty sure she’d love to step on either of us,” Vann said with a smirk, “now, what’s your name?”

“Razita,” the orc spat, “I’m a mercenary contracted to lead these goblins.”

“Contracted by whom exactly?” Chadwick asked, rubbing his chin.

“She calls herself The Mistress,” Razita said, “she gave me those,” she nodded to the boots and the whip, “she’s got a huge army of goblins, she’s hiring on people to lead them, orcs, trolls, humans, whatever. Says she’s going to conquer the whole territory soon; she’s paying in gold too!”

This “Mistress” must have been the one to defile my temple, Zenovia said angrily, Vann, I order you to smite her!”

I think that’s where this quest is ending anyways, he thought, so… I’ll do my best?

“A warlord of some sort?” Rumana asked, looking up at Chadwick.

“Perhaps,” he muttered, “this… this may be a matter for the crown, an army over adventurers.”

Unacceptable! Zenovia almost shouted, Vann, you must find and destroy this woman at once!

Vann sighed, “her army is mostly goblins, right?”

“R-Right,” the orc said, looking at him oddly, “there were only maybe a dozen other mercenaries at most, she’s holed up in a big stone tower another day northwest of here!”

“So if we just take out the Mistress, her army will likely scatter,” Eletha realized, “that sounds like a brilliant plan, let me just pulp this orc and then-“

“Do not kill the orc,” Chadwick said sternly, “Vann, how long will she be small like that?”

“I hit her with a pretty big blast,” he said, kneeling down and glancing over the trapped Razita, “I’d say… maybe a few months?”

MONTHS!?” the orc bellowed, scrabbling at him feebly from under Eletha’s boot, “I’m going to be small for-“

“Oh no,” Eletha said with relish, “she’s getting aggressive! I’d better stomp her to save Vann!”

“I SURRENDER!” the orc shouted, “I know your humie laws, you’ll get in trouble if you hurt me!”

Eletha sighed, lifting her boot off the orc. Vann watched as the elf’s delicate hand darted down, snatching up the orc. The green skinned woman bellowed angrily as Eletha giggled, peeling the sword out of her hand and casually flicking it away.

“Eletha,” Chadwick said firmly, “I don’t want her hurt…”

“You know you’re way more honorable than most of your lineage,” Eletha muttered. “Your thrice great grandad would already be coming up with a plan to rob The Mistress…”

“Stop bringing up my ancestors!” Chadwick snapped, “I know we’re all just one line of replaceable faces to you, but I’m not them!”

Eletha’s face went red, and she looked like she was about to say something, but she just sighed and turned away. She gripped the orc tightly regarding her a moment, then gave the green woman in her hands a smug smile.

“I’ll just take care of the prisoner then,” she said with a smirk.

“Uhhh…” the Razita gulped, “h-hey humie, could I maybe go with…” her gaze drifted over the party, seeing Enid she smiled, “the fox-girl, she looks nice!”

Enid licked her lips, “oh that sounds fun, she looks yummy! Green like a sourball!”

“Nevermind, the elf will prove an uh, able jailor,” the orc said with a nervous smile.

Tyra bent down to pick up Vann again, and he leapt into her gloved hand with a flourish, causing a few blue sparks to trail behind his staff as he smiled up at his friend. She stood back up, looking at the heels and whip with a frown.

“Hey Vann,” she said suddenly, “if those are Zenovia’s artifacts, they’re yours… right?”

Are they? He thought.

Yes Vann, do what you will with them… though I don’t know if you’ll look good in the heels, Zenovia giggled.

“Tyra, take the whip,” he said, “it’s heavily enchanted, I think you’ll do well with it.”

“Well, it’s no blade,” Tyra said, bending down to pick it up, “but… if it’s got a goddess’s power behind it, I guess I could give it a try.”

Vann took a deep breath, already regretting his next decision, “Eletha,” he said, “would you be willing to wield Zenovia’s holy footwear for me?”

Eletha blinked, “Uh…” she looked down at the heels, then at Vann, she fought a snort, “yeah, okay… they are kind of dirty, when you’re back to full size, could you come to my tent and clean them?”

“I’d love to,” he said, rolling his eyes, “I’ll try to magic up some polish-“

“Oh no need,” Eletha giggled, “the gods blessed you with a tongue…” She suddenly regarded the orc in her hand and then gave a smug grin, “scratch that Vann, I just realized, the person who got Zenovia’s boots dirty in the first place should clean them!”

Razita balked, “b-but at this size that could take ages!”

“Oh well,” the elf said with a shrug, “you shouldn’t have stolen from Vann’s esteemed goddess, we elves are a very pious people you know!”

Vann, I just want to say I love this elf you’ve found yourself with, Zenovia said. I approve of your decision to designate her as the bearer of my holy heeled boots! Vann felt a swell of magic suddenly, and he smiled as he realized she wasn’t even shrinking him further in exchange for it.

Eletha gasped in surprise as her own leather boots seemed to spark and disappear in a burst of fire and smoke, leaving her standing on the grass in her socks. The shining black leather boots with the tall heel flew at her, and the elf flailed with a squeal of surprise, barely gripping the shrunken orc as she was levitated off the ground. Zenovia’s boots seemed to slip themselves on her, magically adjusting and perfectly tailoring themselves to her as she drifted back to the ground.

“Whoa,” Eletha giggled, briefly swaying back and forth. She looked around at the group, a smug smile on her face as she enjoyed the extra height the heels afforded her, “it’s so weird,” she said in awe, “they’re perfectly balanced… they’re heels, but it feels like I’m barefoot on a flat plain!” she skipped back and forth briefly, easily landing on the raised shoes.

“Yeah, they’re weird like that,” the orc shouted, “they’re like extensions of your own feet!”

Eletha watched in awe as the boots cycled in color as she thought of different shades, “this is great!” she giggled. She looked up at her party, then smirked, “everyone, give them a kiss!”

“You’ve got to be out of your mind!” Rumana shouted, even as she knelt down. Her eyes went wide as she puckered her lips and placed a kiss on the elf’s boots.

“W-What is this!?” Chadwick grunted, forced to his knees as he repeated the dwarf’s action.

“You know I’m going to get you for this, right?” Tyra laughed as she placed her lips on the black leather. She brought Vann’s shrunken form around, and he placed a kiss on the massive boots as well.

“ELVEN BITCH!” Rumana shouted as she kissed the toe of the boots again.

“Nope,” Enid giggled, waving dismissively, easily repelling the enchantment.

“The boots imbue a fetish in anyone that sees them,” Vann explained, pulling away and wiping his lips. “It’s a minor form of mind control, it’s detailed in Commands and Rituals of Zenovia

“Oh, this is going to be so much fun,” Eletha giggled, eyeing the panicking orc in her grip.

“So, the woman behind the goblins also looted your goddess’s temple,” Tyra mused, eying a gold coin with a heart and whip sigil stamped in the center. They’d found it on one of their dead enemies, further proof of the source of gold and equipment fueling the ongoing raids.

Vann was still only a few inches tall, playfully being squeezed between Tyra’s toes as she lounged, barefoot, in the tent. Her feet were rank and sweaty from a day marching through the prairie, and he was quickly feeling a thin layer of grime coat him as she playfully batted his trapped body with her other foot.

“Yes, I’ll be getting revenge,” he grimaced, squeezed flat between Tyra’s soles as she continued to toy with him.

“Thanks for the whip by the way,” Tyra said, eyeing it, “not sure how it will hold up against a blade, but… it should be fun.”

“The boots are more for a spellcaster,” he grunted as the enormous caramel skinned foot pinned him against the bedroll, “I-I thought the weapon suited you more.” He gasped as her slick foot began to slowly grind against him, stimulating him and quickly making him hard as her toes seemed to curl over his shoulders, holding him in place like a firm lover.

“Come on Vann,” Tyra said with a playful smile, “my foot is a lady, give her a kiss when you make love.”

He reached up and kissed her toe, her stale sweat sticking to his face and matting his bangs. She continued to slowly scrunch her foot over him, grinding it back and forth as she casually flipped through Tales of Zenovia. Vann’s entire world was being shaken by the most casual movement her foot, if not for the teasing smirk she shot him he could almost believe she didn’t know what she was doing. Meanwhile she just continued reading, letting him writhe and squirm futilely as her foot ravaged him.

“Clothes off,” she said, not even looking up from the book. Vann felt the fabric of his uniform slide over his skin as the enchanted garment obeyed, flying off of him and leaving him naked before Tyra’s foot. Her toes seemed to squeeze around him tighter, as though relishing the skin-to-skin contact as his hips began to involuntarily buck against her sole.

“Oh gods,” he moaned, pressing upwards with all of his might and not moving the massive foot even an inch.

“Come on Vann, let your little pecker shoot its tiny little load,” she teased.

“I-It’s not that small, is it?” he gasped, managing to find a moment of clarity to ask a question that had been burning him for years.

Tyra just sighed, rolling her eyes and shutting the book, “I say this as your friend Vann, yes you’ve got a dagger rather than a broadsword beneath the belt, but it’s done the job for me every time I’ve taken it for a ride.” She smirked, enjoying the look on his face as his eyes rolled back, the casual movement of her foot driving him ever closer to orgasm. “If you think about it, it hardly matters when you’re that size anyway… now come on, squirt for my foot.”

He groaned as he obeyed, bucking his hips against the bottom of her foot as he came, spraying feebly against the overwhelming wall of flesh that had so easily dominated his body and his senses. Tyra went back to the book, opening it again and casually slowing the speed which she rocked her foot against him, coaxing him down from his orgasm and leaving him a panting mess, pinned beneath her and covered in a mix of her sweat and his own cum.

“How are you feeling?” she asked, “got enough magic yet?”

“I-I could probably use a little more,” he admitted hesitantly.

“Well, it would be irresponsible for me to let you go into a potential fight tomorrow without enough…” Tyra said with a smug grin. Her foot lifted off him, and he felt her powerful fingers wrap around him and pick him up, his tired limbs trailing like a ragdoll’s.

“Be gentle,” he begged with a playful smile.

“No,” Tyra giggled, bringing him up to her smiling face as she thought of all the things she could do to him before bed.

End Notes:

Another session of our DnD- Er, I mean another chapter of our story! Sorry for the delay I was pretty busy this week, hope you all enjoyed!

In View of the Enemy by Greenanon

Vann hurried along after Zenovia, the twenty foot tall goddess strutting through his misty dreams and yanking a lease clipped to a collar around his neck. Like always he wasn’t sure how he’d gotten here, or where exactly they were, his goddess had simply appeared, towering over him and giving him a wink as she’d slipped the pink collar around his neck.

“I just felt like taking my champion for a walk,” she said with a smile as the mist parted, showing a paved path through a wooded garden, flowers in bloom. She yanked on the leash, causing him to stumble as he scurried after her.

“I’m going to recover everything that was stolen from the temple,” Vann said eagerly, looking up almost fawningly at Zenovia as she stopped to pluck a flower that grew almost as tall as he stood.

“I know you will,” she giggled, “it’s so cute how eager you are to please me…” the flower seemed to shrink in her hand, until it was the right size for her to slip it behind his ear, the pink petals adhered to the side of his forehead. “I do enjoy our little chats,” she sighed happily, “too many of my champions found me burdensome, a nag if you will…”

“I wasn’t sold on this whole thing at first,” Vann admitted, “I mostly wanted to help my friends, but…” he shrugged and smiled, “I think I’d like to do this forever…”

“I have few mortal souls in my own realm,” Zenovia admitted, looking around the vast garden she’d created, “but if you’re a good boy, then forever might be on the table…”

The world grew murky as he started waking up, and Zenovia bent down and gave his shrunken form one quick kiss.

Tyra hugged Vann close, as she usually did when they slept, and her nose twitched as she woke up, the sweet fragrance tickling her senses, “did you go pick a flower overnight?” she laughed, looking at the pink carnation tucked behind his ear.

“Good morning, everyone,” Eletha said smugly, prancing around the camp in the black boots. The heels seemed to change size as she stepped, matching her desires. She smirked as she towered over Vann, walking by him and briefly meeting Tyra eye to eye.

“Where’s our prisoner?” Chadwick asked, pulling up the stakes on his tent.

“She’s safe,” Eletha giggled. She tapped one of her feet on the ground a moment, and Vann could swear he heard a squeak from the boot. “Now, who wants to give the holy footwear a kiss for good luck before we go?”

“I swear elf, if you make me kiss those shoes again, you will wake up tomorrow with a firecracker stuck up your nose, and me standing over you with a match,” Rumana growled.

“Hmm…” Eletha gave a smug grin as she glanced over Tyra and Vann.

Tyra smirked, then with lightning speed pulled the white and red whip from her belt. It leapt out like a thing alive, wrapping around the elf before she could so much as squeal in surprise. Tyra held the handle, watching happily as Eletha was hung upside down by her ankles. The whip easily bound her like a snake, wrapping around her as the tip slipped down the elf’s clothing.

“T-Tyra!” Eletha squealed as a warm energy began to pulse through the whip,

“I told you I’d get back at you for making me kiss those,” the knight laughed. Eletha’s body seemed to go slack, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she shuddered with pleasure. Slowly the whip began to uncoil, righting the panting Elf and placing her on the ground, where she took a moment to steady herself.

“Okay, no boot kissing,” Eletha muttered.

Vann rolled his eyes, chuckling as he walked up to her, knelt, and placed a single kiss on the shining black boot on the elf’s foot. He definitely heard someone inside begging to be let out, but he shrugged, it was as good a place for the prisoner as any.

He stood back up, smirking as he looked up at Eletha’s somewhat embarrassed face, “there, have I paid proper respect to my Elven superior?”

“For now,” Eletha sniffed, though there was a tinge of red in her cheeks, “erm…” she giggled, “thanks Vann.”

They’d been walking for the better part of a day when Chadwick brought them to a halt, ordering everyone to crawl on their bellies through a patch of tall grass leading up to one of the tall rolling hills of the prairie. Vann lay down, elbowing his way up with the rest of the group as they peered across the landscape below.

Across the yellow-green prairie there was a muddy river, winding lazily through the grasslands like someone had trailed a piece of string over a carpet, across it stood a massive stone tower, easily hundreds of feet tall, squat and wide with gates to put most castles to shame. Scattered around the structure was a shockingly orderly camp, with hide tents in neat rows stretching across the fields. From the row of ditches in the far corner, whoever was running things had even forced the goblins to dig latrines.

“Impressive,” Chadwick muttered, “Eletha, can you get the orc for me? I have a few more questions for her.”

Eletha scurried down the ridge slightly, giving herself enough room to stand without being seen. With a smug grin she pulled one of the black leather boots off, revealing her pale bare foot, her toes wiggling in the midday sun.

“Oh Eletha,” Tyra said, shaking her head with a chuckle, “you didn’t wear socks?”

“I couldn’t bear to! These boots feel amazing,” Eletha exclaimed, “I’ve worn elven lounge slippers that weren’t this comfortable!” She tipped the footwear, and the shrunken orc woman tumbled out with a cry of panic into Eletha’s waiting palm. “Gotcha!” she said, squeezing her captive with a grin.

The orc coughed, a slight sheen of sweat matting her dark green hair as the elf laughed at her plight, “t-this is torture! Your laws say no torture!” she protested.

“Dwarves actually only have a single law on the books about prisoners,” Rumana said, “treat them as they treat their own.”

“She’s just being dramatic,” Vann said, “it’s not even that bad.”

Tyra leaned in and ruffled his hair, “I’ll have to remind you of that next time…”

“Orc,” Chadwick said, “this camp… you said it’s lead mostly by mercenaries?”

“Yeah,” Razita muttered, squirming slightly as Eletha clenched her fist around her, “there are maybe a few dozen altogether, we’re just supposed to organize the goblins for her. I was bringing that group over to the territories for another raid when we spotted you lot, goblins are kind of like trained dogs, you just sort of loose ‘em on people…”

“How is the camp supplied?” Chadwick asked, “your raids haven’t been nearly enough to feed this many.”

“The Mistress has a caravan bringing food every few days from someplace further out, a city on the far side of the grasslands I think,” Razita said, “she’s paying for everything with those heart and whip coins.”

“Those are Zenovia’s,” Vann said angrily, “that money should be spent rebuilding her temple!”

“Well kid, I think it’s funding her pitch at being a dark lord,” Razita laughed.

“Well, it’s not the worst setup I’ve ever seen,” Eletha muttered, “are we sure we want to try to take this Mistress out ourselves? She’s got to have some serious magical power if she’s able to hold an army like this together.”

You’ve the backing of a goddess, Zenovia said angrily.

“I…” Chadwick sighed, “I think we can do it; this lot will likely scatter to the winds once she’s dead, and if we stop her here, we could save untold lives. I don’t think the king would be able to get soldiers together in time to save Sweetwort or the outer settlements if this horde marches on the territory.”

“For what it’s worth I’m only in this for the money,” Razita said, “so if it looks like you guys are gonna win, I’d happily join you for a very reasonable rate.”

“We’ll consider the generous offer,” Chadwick said, rolling his eyes, “I think our best bet is to get into one of those wagons when they bring it in the fortress. Let’s work our way around their camp and then see if we can’t ambush one further out.”

“Hey! Banditry!” The orc called, “love it, why don’t you just have one of the mages unshrink me and I’ll give you a hand, seriously guys not the boot again, come on-“

“Fine, not the boot,” Eletha giggled, bringing the orc around to the back of her trousers. She pulled them away, hooking her thumb around her white panties and revealing her two pale cheeks. The orc paled, as much as a greenskin could anyway, then flailed and protested feebly as Eletha casually dropped her down the back of her underwear, letting them snap shut as she pulled her pants back up, tightening her belt briefly. She gave her butt a quick pat, jostling the captive in place, then gave a smug smirk.

“I don’t think hiding in one of those wagons is going to work,” Tyra muttered, rubbing her chin, “Look, they’re unloading one now… they don’t take it into the fortress,” sure enough a small group of goblins were climbing a small ramp into the wagon, pulling boxes out and beginning to organize them.

“What about using magic?” Rumana asked, “can’t the spellcasters turn us all invisible or something?”

“Invisibility and illusions get harder the more people you’ve got watching,” Enid piped up, her ears twitching nervously, “goblins are dumb but there are thousands of them, that’s a lot of eyes…”

“Do you know any teleportation?” Vann asked Eletha, “I mostly focused on things I thought I’d be able to use… fire and the like.”

“I know a teleportation spell,” Eletha said, looking around, “but either Enid or Vann needs to be inside already, another magic user has to serve as the anchor, and even then it’s going to take a lot out of all three of us to go that far, teleportation isn’t very efficient.”

“Damn,” Chadwick muttered, peering over the ridge at the fortress again, “we’ll have to find another way…”

“The orc,” Vann said suddenly, “what if… what if she carried us in?” He snapped his fingers, “I could make us all small, she could sneak us right past the gate!”

“How could we trust her?” Rumana asked skeptically, “even if she’s telling the truth about fighting for money, the other side currently has it all. What’s to stop her from just popping you down her gullet the moment she’s out of sight?”

“I’ve got an idea,” Enid said with a smug grin, “get the orc back out here.”

Eletha shrugged, then reached around the back of her pants, rummaging a moment and pulling a gasping Razita out. The orc blinked, looking around at the group of them, then gave a weak smile.

“I-I can tell you’ve decided to accept my help,” she said with a forced grin.

“Here’s the deal,” Enid said, pulling a small glass vial of a viscuous purple stuff from her satchel, “Vann here thinks he can make us small,” she giggled, reaching out a finger and prodding the orcs head, causing her to scowl, “like you… only we’re going to make you big, understand?”

The orc looked at her skeptically, “I’m not sure I follow, but… go on.”

“Then you carry us all in the castle,” Enid explained, “and take us somewhere safe to grow back to full size!”

“Uh, sounds good,” the orc said, nodding eagerly, “just make sure to put me back to full size and-“

“As soon as you’re big again, you’re going to drink this vial,” Enid said happily, “it’s mountain suicide flower.”

The orc’s eyes bulged, “Uh, that sounds poisonous…”

“Oh, it is,” Enid giggled, “it kills in about two hours, but it doesn’t really do anything up until it stops your heart.”

“Just kill me now if that’s your plan,” the orc snarled.

“Oh please, I have an antidote,” Enid said, rolling her eyes, “and you can have it as soon as we’re all safely inside the castle walls at full size again!”

“And if I refuse?” Razita asked, eyeing the poison skeptically.

“Back to your… jail cell,” Eletha giggled.

Razita groaned, “okay fine, I’m in, but if that antidote doesn’t work, I’ll spend my last moments strangling the fox-girl.”

“Fair is fair,” Enid mused, watching Eletha lower the orc down to the ground.

“Okay, stand back from her,” Vann muttered, preparing his spell. There was a quick flash, and Razita was back to her towering near seven-foot height. She blinked, looking around, then grinned, flexing her arms slightly and peering down at Eletha, who backed away nervously.

“Relax elf, I’m not gonna hurt ya… right now,” she growled.

“See that you don’t,” Chadwick said, resting his hand on his sword pommel.

Vann frowned, “Okay, I’m going to need a bit more magic to get everyone small…”

Tyra’s face lit up, “I’m in.” Before Vann could respond she started unbuckling her armor, leaving the steel plate in a pile by her feet. She clasped his hand, and he grunted as she began leading him away from the group.

“I’ll join you too,” Eletha chuckled, strutting after the two humans.

“He’s some kind of cleric or something right?” Razita asked, scratching her head, “why’s he gotta go off with them to do his holy ritual? Aren’t they just some candles and prayers or whatever?”

“Vann serves a goddess of ah, particular tastes,” Chadwick said uncomfortably.

“I’m sure you’ll experience it yourself by the end of this quest,” Enid giggled, causing Razita to raise an eyebrow.

“Hey, Vann’s goddess is pretty good in my book!” Rumana said with a grin, “isn’t that right, Chadwick?”

The orc’s confusion was just heightened by the knight’s red face.

The few trees on the prairie were more like large bushes, but a few hundred yards from where the group was hidden behind the rise there was a dirty brown-green mixture of tall grasses and scrub which Tyra decided would provide enough privacy. She giggled and Vann gulped as the two women, already half a head taller than he was, squared off across from him.

“Someone’s wearing far too much clothing,” Tyra mused, uncurling the whip from her belt. It lashed out, coiling around Vann’s waist and yanking his pants down before he could so much as protest. There was a cracking sound, and he yelped, leaping in the air slightly with his trousers around his ankles as the whip snapped briefly against his bottom. “Get out of that stuff!” Tyra barked with a laugh.

Vann hurriedly stepped out of the pants, pulling his underwear down and trying to ignore a smirk and a snort from the elf.

“Every time I see it…” Eletha muttered as Vann stood naked in front of them, “well, you were blessed with a talented tongue at least.” Vann felt himself shrink slightly under the elf’s withering gaze, and she smirked again, “oh don’t feel too bad, Tyra likes it.”

“I sure do,” she growled as the whip snaked up his legs. He gasped as the white and red cord seemed to slip around his erection, “this whip… it’s like I can feel everything it touches,” she mused, causing him to yelp as it cradled around his balls briefly, slithering over his skin like a snake before pulling away.

“The boots are the same,” Eletha said, strutting over and simply pointing down. Without even thinking Vann dropped to his knees, his arms still wrapped at his sides by the whip, and then bent over to begin placing kisses on the black leather tip of the elf’s toe. “Oh wow,” Eletha giggled, stifling a quick moan, “it feels so good when you kiss them Vann.”

He would have said something, but the magic of the boots compelled him to keep his face pressed firmly against them, and the familiar buzz of magic flowing into him filled the back of his skull as he debased himself. He whined pathetically as he was pulled away by the powerful whip, his conscious mind knew the sweet taste of those wonderful boots was all part of the illusion, but he still wanted them so badly, to serve their wearer.

“Easy now big guy,” Tyra laughed, using the whip to set him back upright. There was a sliding sound as it uncoiled, leaving him free suddenly, “let’s pace ourselves, okay?” Vann blinked, realizing the two women now stood twice as tall as he did, if he stood on his tiptoes, he’d be lucky to come up to their bellybuttons.

Tyra dropped the whip, and began undoing her belt. Vann watched, excited, as Tyra’s pants and underwear came down, followed by her shirt coming off next. The slight sheen of sweat on her body from the day’s trek glistened in the midday sun as she loomed over him, grinning. Her massive hand landed on his shoulder, and she guided him down onto his back. With an eager grin the gigantic woman mounted him, straddling him as a palm the size of his chest held him in place.

“Optimistic to think he’s going to do you any good at that size,” Eletha mused, walking by his head. She chuckled as she saw his eyes trace the boots, “and he’s losing what little he has very quickly.”

“No time to waste then,” Tyra grinned, slipping him inside her as she began to ride his shrunken form.

“Tyra,” he grunted in surprise as she bore down on him, “t-take it easy-“

“Sorry Vann,” she groaned, thrusting down at him again, “but you’re getting smaller pretty quick,” she groaned as she rode him again, and his eyes went wide as the force rocked his body, she definitely did seem bigger than a minute ago.

“Here, let me help you keep him quiet,” Eletha giggled, pulling her own pants down. Vann blinked as something blocked the light, and Eletha’s boots, now towering columns, stepped on either side of his head. He barely had time to register Eletha’s glistening womanhood with it’s small tuft of blonde hair before it was racing down to make eager contact with his face.

“MMFF” he protested as the world was cut off by the elf grinding herself against him.

“Oh yes,” Eletha giggled, “come on, squirm, I’m not getting up until I cum!”

“Y-You’re making him shrink faster!” Tyra complained, grinding harder against Vann in an effort to get herself off as his body diminished.

“Oh well,” Eletha said with a smirk, crossing her arms as Vann struggled to pleasure the ever growing elf pinning him down.

“Gods damn you Eletha!” Tyra shouted, struggling her way to an orgasm she’d wanted to put off longer as Vann’s tiny body slipped away from her.

Vann’s world was rapidly being swallowed up by the elf’s hungry pussy, and he was soon using his entire body to try to bring the dripping opening above him off, desperate for fresh air. Eletha moaned as he kept shrinking beneath her, quickly reaching the size of a doll as she continued to soak him.

“Keep going!” she teased, “come on, the longer you take the smaller you’ll end up being!”

Vann struggled against her increasing weight, reaching up and desperately hoping to find the spot that would bring her over the edge. The flesh around him quaked suddenly, and an outpouring of fluid soaked him as the elf came, smothering him in her taste and aroma as his world was flooded.

“Ah, that was it,” she laughed. She heaved herself to the ground, sealing the shrunken Vann away from the world entirely.

“You going to let him up?” Tyra asked, pulling her pants back on as the elf enjoyed the post orgasm bliss.

“Let him spend some time beneath his better,” Eletha said smugly, crossing her arms as she felt the tiny mage squirm.

Tyra rolled her eyes, then a moment later the elf cried out in surprise as the whip curled around her, lifting her bodily off the gasping Vann. With a casual flick of her wrist she sent Eletha back to the ground, and with a grumble the Elf scrambled for her pants. The knight walked over to Vann, standing over him like a colossus as she looked down at his soaked form, small enough to fit in the palm of her hand and dwarfed by her brown leather boots on either side of him.

“Okay Vann, have you got enough magic to do the deed, or do I get to play with you some more?” Tyra asked with a grin.

Pressed into the dirt and covered in Eletha’s juices, Vann blinked and thought the question over, “I think I’m good,” he shouted, sitting up.

“Are you or are you just saying that because you don’t want me to shove you someplace fun,” Tyra asked with a smirk.

“Sadly, I think he’s telling the truth,” Eletha said with a sigh, joining Tyra as she stood over him. The elf bent down and picked him up with surprising gentleness, cradling him in her palm and gently running a finger over his wet and mussed hair.

“What a shame,” Tyra laughed, “okay, let’s head back and-“

“While I’ve got you two here,” Eletha muttered, glancing back in the direction of the rest of the group, “I’m worried about that Dwarf… I think she might be after Chadwick.”

“Uh, yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re an item,” Tyra said.

“I don’t mean in just a physical sense,” Eletha snapped, “I’m worried she wants him… long term.”

“And this would be a problem why exactly?” Vann asked.

“Dwarves are all gold diggers!” Eletha snapped, “she’ll be planning a mine under his family estate a week after the wedding!” She scowled, “look, you two are some of my best friends.”

I’m one of your best friends?” Vann asked skeptically.

“Yes,” Eletha said obliviously, “I mean, I haven’t been following you as long as Chadwick’s bloodline, but-“

“Okay,” Tyra said, breathing out slowly, “Eletha, were you planning on uh… guiding any hypothetical descendants of Vann and I?”

Eletha’s cheeks went red and she looked away a minute, “I mean uh… I just think you guys are really great and-“

Vann groaned and rolled his eyes, he held a hand up and summoned his clothing, the white cloth flying to him and wrapping around him even as he sat in the elf’s hand. He looked up at Eletha and tried to think of what exactly to say.

Zenovia, I know it’s not your usual thing, but do you have any wisdom here?

A lot of immortal beings have difficulty with close relationships with those of you that pass to the divine realms earlier than they do, Zenovia mused, it all seems rather silly to me, regardless of how long the road is, the destination is ultimately the same.

“Leaving aside Tyra and I,” Vann managed, looking up at the enormous elf who held him in the palm of her hand, “you should probably not involve yourself in Chadwick’s romantic life, I mean he’s already worried you’ve been trying to control his family-“

“I introduced people!” Eletha protested, “it’s not like I tied them up and forced them to get married and have kids!”

“Elf!” Tyra snapped, “do not try to get between Chadwick and Rumana!”

Eletha growled, looking from the shrunken mage in her palm to the knight across from her, “I just really… care.” She said finally.

“Do you care about Chadwick, or is this some ridiculous thing with his bloodline and keeping dwarves out of it?” Tyra asked, crossing her arms.

“Chadwick is my friend,” she said quietly.

“Then act like his friend, not like you’re some weird horse breeder,” Tyra said angrily, “come on, let’s go back to the others.” She stormed past the elf, who bit her lip as she looked back to Vann. For a moment he thought Eletha would say something, but she just scowled and followed Tyra.

“So,” Razita said, rubbing her chin, “this little humie here,” she pointed to Vann, still standing in Eletha’s palm, “makes you all tiny, then I put you in my satchel here, and carry you into the fortress?”

“And then you get the antidote!” Enid said, eagerly offering up the vial of poison, “seriously it’s a good deal for you, this stuff tastes sooo good.”

The orc growled and rolled her eyes, “fine, but I get as much loot as I can carry if you guys win, okay?” She paused a moment, “also, if you lose, I’m going to say you used mind control on me.”

“Seems fair,” Chadwick agreed.

The orc sighed, then took the vial from Enid. With a cheerful grin she flicked the cork stopper out with her thumb, then gulped down the purple mixture. Her eyes lit up, and she licked her lips, looking down at the vial in wonder.

“Gods above,” Razita said, “that is good…”

“Yeah, but you can’t enjoy it without this,” Enid giggled, holding up a green vial, “now I’m sure you’re thinking you could just snatch us all up once we’re small, run to The Mistress, and see if she can fix things?”

“It crossed my mind,” Razita said cautiously.

“This antidote will stay with me,” Enid giggled, “and if I’m small, it’s small, understand? This antidote takes about three days to brew up, I only keep it because that flower tastes good enough to be worth the effort, if you want to gamble on the idea that The Mistress has an antidote to a flower that grows only in my valley well…” Enid shrugged, “hey, it’s your choice.”

“I’ll hold my end of the deal,” Razita muttered bitterly, “Okay humie, shrink your friends.”

Vann nodded, then closed his eyes, beginning the chant. Size changing spells weren’t particularly rare among the various magical disciplines of the world, but before falling into the worship of Zenovia Vann had never spent much time on them. After all, why learn to shrink an enemy that could simply be blown to pieces with far less magic? Now though, Zenovia’s size changing spells were not only more efficient than most other disciplines, they carried a certain… hardiness with them. Obviously a person at a few inches tall could still be easily killed by a full sized enemy, but Vann’s goddess apparently liked to give her victims just enough durability to be well and thoroughly dominated before that happened.

There was a flash of white-purple light, and suddenly the group was looking up a green colossus. Razita had to smirk, in spite of the poison, in spite of the entire situation, seeing the party at a few inches tall before her gave her a certain sense of security.

“Okay humies,” she growled, “line up.”

Vann had shrunk himself with them, and he looked up from Eletha’s hand at a truly mountainous green woman grinning down at them.

“Uh, Eletha,” he began.

“I’ve got you shrimp,” she laughed, Vann watched as the orc stepped towards them, the world shaking as the green woman squatted over them. The green fingers curled around the elf who held him captive and lifted the two of them up to the green chest barely contained by a brown leather corset.

End Notes:
Welcome back, it's not a huge spoiler to say The Mistress is a rogue servant of Zenovia, hope you're enjoying this campaign so far lol
The Mistress by Greenanon

Razita looked down at the shrunken party, shifting her weight slightly as she held the elf who had been tormenting her and the mage who had shrunk her in the first place in her hand. It was tempting to just bring her boot down on the lot of them, but with that poison in her system… She scowled, well, it wasn’t like she had any particular affection for The Mistress anyway.

“Okay listen up,” she growled, pulling a small leather satchel from her belt, “everyone get in here, it’ll keep you hidden and I can carry you to a storeroom or something and you can grow back.” She dropped it in front of the group on the ground, and hesitantly Chadwick walked towards it, opening the drawstring almost like a tentflap. With one last look up at the orc, he gestured for the others to follow him inside. Rumana went next, followed by Tyra, and then Enid, who paused a moment before getting in the bag.

“Remember orc,” she said with a mischievous grin, “we all make it inside, or no antidote for you!”

“I know,” she growled, “I’m just going to carry the elf someplace else…”

“Wait, what!?” Eletha shrieked.

Enid shrugged, “Okay, but if she’s hurt, it’s your funeral…” With that she stepped into the bag with the others.

Vann gulped nervously, from his spot in Eletha’s hand the orc was truly massive, a towering mountainous being with a face like the side of a cliff, looming over Eletha, who suddenly seemed very nervous.

“Uh, hey,” she said meekly, “let’s not do anything hasty-“

“The little mage in your hand destroyed my armor,” she growled, “and you kept me in the back of your nasty underwear!”

“E-Elves are naturally clean and-“ Eletha began.

“Oh, spare me,” Razita chuckled, “would you like to take a guess where you two are going?”

“Surely we can come to some other arrangement?” Vann shouted.

“Tell the flea I can’t hear him,” Razita chuckled, bringing the two of them around to the back of her pants. She hooked a thumb around the hem of her pants, pulling them away and revealing a large pair of plump green buttcheeks waiting below the two of them.

Vann and Eletha screamed together, at least until he was cut off as the elf gripped him tight, squeezing the air from his lungs as they fell into the waiting crack. The light disappeared as the orc released the hem, tightening her pants again with a drawstring and sealing the two of them in.

“Elves are naturally clean,” she mocked in a low voice as she bent to pick up the other party members sealed in the leather bag. She reached back and adjusted the squirming elf, chuckling to herself as she was forced further in between her cheeks. Satisfied that the two she was angriest at wouldn’t be enjoying their journey, she set off towards the fortress.

Razita stalked through the camp, her broadsword across her back, thankfully not destroyed or taken with the rest of her equipment. Some of the goblins stared at her, but a snarl managed to send them scurrying back to their chores.

Goblins, she thought irritably, stupid creatures… she wouldn’t have liked to work with them normally, stereotypes aside most orcs didn’t. The closest equivalent she’d been able to explain to human mercs was to imagine themselves leading an army of apes… it just made a person feel primitive, and not in a fun smashy way either.

Still, the creatures gravitated to strength and magical will, gathering a big mob of them was one of the first things a prospective dark lord did, if The Mistress was doing anything differently on that front, it was hiring experienced mercenaries to give her horde some manner of order.

“Where’s your fancy runed plate?” Grimbul, a portly human merc with a car across his cheek asked, watching her walk through the camp.

“It was slowing me down,” she lied, “I ditched it.”

He laughed, “come on, you had to have lost it in a game of cards or something!”

She sighed and rolled her eyes, walking by him without answering. She angrily clenched her buttcheeks together, and smiled as she heard just the tiniest little squeak.

Serves you two right, she chuckled inwardly.

The fortress itself only had a bored looking human guard, he just nodded at her, leaning on his spear and looking over the mob of goblins. His job was mostly to keep the primitive creatures out of the more delicate operations inside, for her part Razita had only been inside a few times, preferring her tent beneath an open sky to the cots and mattresses of the keep’s barracks.

Now to find someplace private, she thought to herself.

“Gods what a nightmare!” Eletha moaned, wedged between the orc’s massive cheeks she was being drenched in the mix of sweat and grime as the orc walked. She had Vann’s even tinier form clutched against her chest, and he grimaced as the elf squeezed him tight. Being toyed with by giants had just become a regular part of his life, but this was probably the smallest he’d been in comparison to one, and the orc’s sweat was rapidly soaking his clothing and mussing his hair.

He gasped with Eletha in relief as the world above them opened up, and a massive green hand reached down to rescue them from the sweaty confines at the back of Razita’s underwear. Looking around Vann noticed they were in some kind of bedroom, sparse, with nothing more than a simple cot and a desk. The rest of the party had already been released from the leather satchel, and were looking up at Razita expectantly.

“Okay,” she muttered, setting Eletha, and by extension Vann, on the table, “fix them and get me my antidote!”

Vann took a breath, then chanted the spell he’d memorized from Zenovia’s holy book. There was a quick flash, and then the party was full size, sitting on the bed. His world shook as Eletha grunted in surprise, suddenly finding herself holding him and sitting on top of the desk across from the bed. There was another burst of light, and he cried out in surprise as he returned to his full size, tumbling down to the floor in front of her. Vann groaned and sat up, rubbing his head as he looked over the results of his spell… everyone seemed back to normal.

“Okay, I held up my end of the deal,” Razita growled, holding a hand out to Enid, who just giggled.

“Well…” she said with a mischievious grin, “I can’t actually give you the antidote…”

Razita’s face paled, “why not?” she hissed, “the clock is ticking fox-girl!”

“That stuff you drank was actually just some berry syrup I made,” she laughed, “you were never poisoned.

“You mean to tell me literally put ourselves in this woman’s hands on a bluff?” Chadwick asked incredulously.

“Yeah,” Enid said with a shrug, “but it all worked out okay, didn’t it?”

“I can’t believe you!” Razita said, fists clenched with rage.

“Wow, you betrayed all of your friends for nothing,” Rumana laughed.

“T-they’re not friends, this is, was, just a job!” Razita said, a tinge of red in her face. “I’m with you guys now anyway!”

“Oh really?” Chadwick asked, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, “well, I don’t suppose you’d know where The Mistress’s room would be?”

“Nope,” she said, crossing her arms, “but her treasure vault is in the middle of the keep.”

Rumana’s ears perked up, “well, maybe we could go check that out,” she said, looking to Chadwick eagerly.

“If we’re going to be looking for trouble, I’m completely tapped out guys,” Vann said, struggling to make a pair of blue sparks dance over his fingers, “changing everyone’s size back to back like that took more out of me than I thought.”

Luckily you’ve got plenty of people to help you recharge, Zenovia mused, now let’s see… Tyra and the elf are always eager… but I want to see you with the orc Vann.

He paled, staring up at the towering wall of muscle that was Razita, a-are you sure? I don’t know if we can trust her-

“What are you looking at short stuff?” the orc growled, crossing her arms.

“I uh…” he cleared his throat, “Razita, could you er… help me with a ritual to restore my magic?” he asked weakly.

“Oh wow,” Tyra laughed, “I’m going to have to see this…”

“Okay, enough beating around the bush, what’s this ritual this twerp is always having to do?” Razita asked angrily.

“I think I’m going to have a look around,” Chadwick said with a smirk, standing up and starting towards the door.

“Yeah, let’s see about finding that treasure room,” Rumana said eagerly.

“Don’t have too much fun Vann!” Enid giggled, following them. Eletha shot the orc a quick look of anger, then sniffed as she joined them.

“So what are doing here?” Razita asked, “sacred oils, candles, what?”

“You get to ravage Vann,” Tyra said with a smirk.

Razita started, then looked down at him, “Oh… a sex goddess,” she grinned, “okay, sure, get on the bed-“

“No,” Vann said with a weak smile, “more of a uh… female domination goddess.”

Razita growled and one of her hands reached down and tore Vann’s uniform from the neck down to his waist, letting the enchanted fabric fall to the ground, already mending itself, and exposing his bare chest. Vann grunted as her hands lifted under his armpits, tossing him violently to the bed, just giving Tyra enough time to scramble out of the way.

“That suits me just fine,” Razita said with a toothy grin, “so, your goddess wants to see you pushed around a little?” she laughed, pulling her shirt off and allowing a massive pair of cantaloupe sized breasts bounce free with a jiggling motion.

“She wants to see him pushed around a lot,” Tyra said, pulling a chair out of the desk and draping herself over it to enjoy the show. “I’m thinking Vann will get the most power if you give him the old Orc village ravaging treatment.”

“Let’s see what I’m working with,” Razita growled, grabbing the hem of Vann’s pants and yanking hard enough for him to yelp as they came off. As his erection sprang free the orc paused, then snickered, then finally burst into laughter. “Oh gods,” she wheezed, leaning over Vann and flicking the tip of his manhood with a single finger, “this thing is adorable!

Vann’s face burned with embarrassment as he felt the shrinking begin, his magic returning to him as his size was seemingly stripped away by the orc’s teasing words.

“And it’s getting smaller?” she mused, raising an eyebrow, “no… your whole body is, poor little humie,” she laughed, “that must make things… difficult.”

“Hey, he knows what he’s doing with it, that’s what counts,” Tyra chuckled, watching from across the room and letting her own hand drift into her pants, “but as a tip, if you get him small enough and put him in the right place… well, it’s quite an experience.”

The orc’s eyebrows raised in understanding, and she turned back to Vann, slowly teasing his shaft with one of those massive green fingers, “is that true humie? Is the best way to use you to make you tiny and put you up my snatch?”

“Uh, yeah a lot of women seem to enjoy it,” he gulped.

She traced a finger up his cock again, smirking smugly as it twitched slightly, “are you already about to cum? Wow, it’s small and it doesn’t last,” she laughed. She sat herself on the bed, scooping up his rapidly shrinking form “you’re cute though… maybe I should just take you with me when this is all over?” she mused, teasingly rocking him in her arms. “A little thing like you needs someone big and strong to take care of them…”

“Uhh…” Vann gulped, “I have to rebuild Zenovia’s temple so-“

“Oh hush,” she laughed, gently tugging on his erection as she smushed his face into her breast, “you’re not going to last very much-“ her eyes went wide as drops of white cum began to spurt out from Vann, his shrinking form spasming against a breast that was now much larger than his head as he struggled for breath amid the pleasure of a humiliating orgasm.

“Damn,” Tyra laughed, “I’ve never made him go that quick.”

“Hmm…” she mused, watching Vann gasp for breath as she let his head fall away from her breast, “still too big to go where you’re got to go…” She lowered him to the ground, and he stared up at the orc in awe, only coming up to her knee.

Her foot lifted over him, half the length of his body, “I expect a little fight now,” she said with a grin as the green mass rocketed towards him. He braced himself as her toes knocked him to the ground like a battering ram, and he grunted as he hit the smooth stone floor. The air was knocked out of him again as the orc’s foot pressed down on him, the rough callused heel growing against his body as he inhaled the mix of sweat and grime that covered Razita’s toes.

“Give her a kiss,” Tyra laughed, looking on as Vann continued to shrink beneath the torment of the green feet.

“Yeah,” Razita agreed, grinning broadly, “show a little proper respect!”

Vann kissed the orc’s toe, now as large as his face, and grimaced at the salty grimy taste, he felt a buzz of magic being given to him, and suddenly the toe was even larger, easily covering him as Razita playfully pressed the soft pad down over his face, smothering him with the vinegary scent of a digit that spent most of the day in a boot.

“He should be just the right size,” Tyra said, peering down at Vann, who had vanished beneath the orc’s foot.

She growled lustfully as she lifted her foot off of him, reaching down and gripping him with her thick fingers, squeezing his naked body and chuckling to herself as she felt his tiny erection poke against her palm.

“Ready to go again? What a strange little human, to enjoy this…”

“You might say I’ve been getting him ready to worship his goddess since we were young,” Tyra joked, winking at Vann.

“Yeah thanks,” Vann joked sarcastically as he looked at the leering titan holding him in her coiled grip, “s-so are you ready?”

“Goodbye humie,” she chuckled, bringing him down to a pair of lips slightly obscured by frizzy hair that matched her head. He felt the familiar wet warmth as he was forced inside her, the world going dark as her most intimate place devoured him, sliding him inside without resistance.

The first thing he noticed was that, compared to Tyra or Eletha, the orc was strong, even here. He grunted as the powerful walls compressed around him, seeming eager to crush him as the overpowering scent of her juices flooded his mouth, choking him as he fought against her for breath.

“That is, good,” Razita moaned, leaning back on the bed and allowing her hand to drift down, a single finger pushing Vann the rest of the way in, “come on humie, squirm!” She gasped and laughed, “if you don’t fight harder than that my cunt is going to pulp you!”

Vann could only just barely make out her words, fighting for any air he could get as her walls seemed to drive him deeper, further inside her as the slime cascaded over him and his world quaked with every twitch of pleasure he gave her. He felt a finger reach into his prison, pushing him deeper as he fought with all his might, a losing battle where each of his movements only seemed to encourage her, making the contractions stronger.

“Yes!” she crowed, fingering herself to orgasm as Vann’s struggles weakened, “come on, just a little more!” She hissed in breath, squeezing him one final time as his struggles renewed, then collapsed to the bed, shaking it slightly as she panted for breath.

Vann’s world was slowly growing still, the tight grip her womanhood had kept on him released, allowing him to breath in what little humid air there was within her. Her scent was powerful, moreso than Tyra’s, or Eletha’s, similar, but rawer, stronger, sticking to him with every drop of the slime that her womanhood had coated him with, and as her finger pinched his ankle and began to draw him out, he had a feeling that he’d be occasionally catching the taste or smell of Razita for the rest of the day at least.

“How was that?” she asked, grinning as she dangled his limp and dripping form before her smug face.

“I sure enjoyed the show,” Tyra said, wiping her damp fingers.

Vann snapped his fingers, watching blue sparks race along his knuckles and down his digits, “looks good,” he called to her.

“Let me know if you need any help satisfying your goddess later,” Razita laughed, lowering him between her breasts, “I think I’ve found my lost piety.” She reached for her tunic, tossing it on and lacing it up, squeezing the orbs together and holding Vann in place.

“You can still cast full size spells when you’re small, right?” Tyra asked, standing up.

“Yeah,” he grunted, fighting against the pair of breasts trapping him.

“I don’t see why we should wait until you’re big again then,” Tyra said, reaching for her swordbelt and buckling it back on, “let’s go find the others.”

The rest of the group hadn’t gone far, the relatively empty barracks housing ended in a simple hallway leading into the rest of the fortress, and as the three of the approached Chadwick waved them over quietly.

“Refilled your mana Vann?” Eletha asked with a smug smirk, eyeing his position in the orc’s cleavage.

“We got the job done,” Razita said, reaching down to stroke his still mussed hair lightly. She glanced around at the party, “uh, say, could I get my weapon if we’re doing this?”

“I don’t think so,” Chadwick said, patting her sword hanging at his own side, “I’ll keep this for now.”

“Elf, do you feel that!?” Enid said suddenly, her fox ears perking up.

“Yes,” Eletha muttered, “there’s a very powerful ritual being performed somewhere above us…”

“The roof maybe?” Vann called, looking upwards.

“I guess we know where The Mistress is,” Tyra said, hands on her hips, “right, you guys want to just storm up there, swords slashing, and see how it plays out?”

“Well, there are six of us,” Enid said, looking over the group, rubbing her chin as her tail danced slightly.

“Seven,” Razita said hesitantly, “and she usually stays by herself when she’s not giving orders…”

“Okay, six of us, and one maybe,” Enid giggled, “I guess we should go for it?”

Carlotta Tessera, The Mistress, sat in the center of the painted rune circle on the roof of the castle, looking up at the late afternoon sky. She could feel the astral bodies moving, as though they were organs of her own body, far beyond the blue sky and clouds, massive chunks of rock and metal hurled through the heavens, circling the very world. It had taken her centuries of study, but she had finally used a mix of magical disciplines to reach out and touch these celestial bodies, these asteroids, and when the time came, she would bring them to earth in a great rain of fire that would bring the world to heel.

She held a black gloved hand overhead, breathing out slowly as she felt her weapons drift slowly overhead, hidden by distance. It would take the finest of Dwarven astronomers and elven mages to understand the ability she’d mastered, let alone realize the danger in it… so it surprised her to find intruders in her camp.

The goblin army and the mercenaries were but a core, the beginnings of a force that would swell to truly apocalyptic sizes once the cities of the settled folk had been wiped from the earth. A Dark Lady she would be, like the terrors of old, raining the very skies down on her foes as her followers devoured all that did not yield. What she was doing would no doubt attract attention before she was ready, so she’d planned for stray adventurers, other bandits, even perhaps a rival sorcerer, but the composition of this group intrigued her.

Three magic users… a lot of firepower for this part of the world, she reached out for them with the tendrils of her mind, trying to discern who they were. The first was an  elf, hardly surprising, they were often found in the ranks of the forces of good, and they were born of magic after all, the next was something strange, a nature spirit of some kind, yet one that had physical form? The fox girl was an enigma, perhaps something to be studied post mortem. The final magic user… her heart skipped a beat, that was a magic she was well familiar with.

Zenovia, she growled, so she finally woke up… She cackled softly, standing up and stretching, her long blonde hair shining in the sun as she held out a hand, causing her staff to fly through the air to her as she readied for battle. Let us see what angry young woman you’ve set as your champion this time, she chuckled, it would be amusing to bring a servant of the goddess of female domination low!

Chadwick paused at the top of the staircase, eyeing the door which led out onto the rooftop of the stone fortress. He glanced back at them, putting a finger over his lips and beginning a countdown, the group readied themselves to storm the roof, but there was a clanking sound as the lock slid against its housing, and a moment later the door slowly creaked open. Chadwick looked back at the group curiously, then steeled himself as he led them out.

“Welcome,” The mistress called, eyeing the group as they fanned out. She smirked as they took her in, the low cut black corset and heels were a holdover from her own time with Zenovia, while she’d long grown tired of the goddess’s bizarre sex games, she had to admit she’d fallen in love with the outfits.

“The Mistress I presume?” Chadwick said, his hair blowing dramatically as he drew his sword.

“Of this army, and soon the world,” Carlotta said with a smirk, “and your rabble… are you here to stop me?”

“We’re here to arrest you for raiding our town!” Tyra said, pulling her own weapon, “and whatever all of this is? You need to stop that too! So come quietly and-“

“Oh give it a rest!” Carlotta snapped, “what if I did surrender, right here, right now? What would you even do? Did you lot even bring any handcuffs? Are you going to carry me four days back across the prairie?”

“Well…” Chadwick muttered uncomfortably, “if you want to give up, we could figure something out-“

“You’re assassins, don’t dress it up,” Carlotta said, rolling her eyes. She spotted Razita and scowled, “I don’t suppose you’d be willing to honor your contract, orc?”

“Uhh…” Razita gulped and then shrugged, “Sorry Mistress, but I really like seven on one odds over six on two…”

“You just can’t hire good help these days,” she muttered angrily. “Now then, which one of you is here representing that trollop goddess Zenovia?”

“That would be me!” Vann shouted, pushing himself up against Razita’s breasts and peering out angrily at her.

Carlotta blinked, then squinted, “What…” she walked a little closer to Razita, the rest of the group readied their weapons, but it was clear her intent wasn’t hostile. She stopped a few paces from Razita, then gaped, staring at the shrunken man trapped in her cleavage. “No,” she whispered, her mouth breaking into a smile, then a long cruel laugh, “you can’t mean to tell me Zenovia empowered a man?” She kept laughing, the cruel cackle turning into a wild guffaw, like a drunk who’d seen his friend fall down. Her face was going red, and it was clear she was struggling to stay on her feet, “by the divines, to use her power you’d have to constantly be letting women put you through the most humiliating treatment!” She wiped away a tear, “I mean, look at you!” she pointed to his state, tucked between the orc’s breasts, “is this a joke? Did Zenovia lose her mind after sleeping for a thousand years?”

Vann’s eyes narrowed, and a bolt of lighting rocked down from the clear blue sky, slamming into the screaming form of The Mistress and sending her flying across the roof until she rolled to a stop.

Carlotta growled angrily, struggling back to her feet. Her perfect blonde hair was blown and split, and soot marred her regal features as energy crackled in the air around her.

“My timing isn’t great,” Vann called, “but I hope the joke landed.”

“Damn,” Razita breathed, “uh, hey little humie?” she said, looking down at her breasts nervously, “you know all that stepping on you stuff was just in good fun, right?”

“MOVE!” Vann shouted at her.

Razita looked up, wide eyed as a green fireball rocketed towards them. She shouted in surprise as she did a sideways leap, tumbling out of the way of the projectile as it burst into sparks against a tower behind them.

“TAKE HER DOWN!” Chadwick shouted, screaming a battle cry as he, Rumana, and Tyra charged forward.

Carlotta snarled, muttering counterspells as the elf hurled her own blue flames at her, directing them at the spiky vines that seemed to burst from the ground at the fox girl’s orders. She felt a smile return to her face as she twirled her staff and prepared for the oncoming mob, blocking one sword strike, then another with her staff. A sparking red stick flew at her from the dwarf, she quickly tried to determine what enchantment it had on it, but the boom and the force sending her flying backward cut off the thought.

She slammed against one of the stone towers ringing the roof, and grunted in pain as she fell to the ground, covered in soot. She growled as she forced herself back to her feet, glaring at the group approaching her, weapons drawn.

“It’s over Mistress!” Chadwick called.

Becoming a dark lord or lady was its own long and cherished tradition, one Carlotta had spent a great deal of time reading up on before embarking on the path herself. Like knights, mages, rangers, and other disciplines, dark lords had their own maxims of sayings, just as a knight would tell you he fought for honor, or a wizard would lecture you on how he was never on time nor early, a dark lord’s favorite words reflected the long history of the profession. Carlotta’s face lit up with excitement as the lead knight set her up for one of the Dark Overlord’s most cherished phrases.

“Over!?” She laughed madly, “it hasn’t even begun!”

She held a hand above her head, and the earth rumbled as the heavens began to fall.

End Notes:
The Mistress reveals herself! Her history with Zenovia will be explored further as we move into the final conflict. Thanks for the reads and reviews as always!
A Test of Faith by Greenanon

The party watched in shock as immense balls of fire began falling slowly from the heavens, crashing to the plains and ringing the fortress and the now panicking camp with fire and explosions. The ground shook with each impact, a grand display of the Mistress’s power.

“LOOK OUT!” Chadwick shouted as one of the falling meteors impacted the roof. Vann’s world seemed to slow as the group leapt away from the explosion, half of the castle’s roof had been blown away in an instant, tumbling rocks and fire sending the group into the air like pebbles.

Vann gritted his teeth, holding out a hand. A moment later pale blue bubbles appeared around Chadwick, Eletha, Tyra, and Rumana as they fell. A moment later there were a series of muffled thumps as their falls were cushioned. With a growl he turned back to the Mistress, still struggling to keep himself up in the orc’s massive cleavage.

How much magic do I have left? He wondered, quickly taking stock, not as much as I’d like…

“Hey, Mistress!” Razita shouted, jostling Vann as she hefted a rock, “catch!” Carlotta just sneered, letting the stone shatter on her face and crumble at her feet. Razita gulped, “did you see that humie?”

“It was a steelskin spell,” Vann guessed, “she just wanted to freak you out!”

“Then she damn well did,” Razita growled, hefting another rock, “I could really use my sword about now!”

Carlotta held out a hand, preparing another spell to launch at them, when a trio of green vines snapped around her arm, pulling her aim off at the last minute. The fox girl screamed as she ran at their enemy, spiked vines and flowers slipping out of her sleeves like tendrils and whipping across Carlotta’s skin as she sneered and stumbled backwards.

“I’ll strangle you out like an unwanted weed!” Enid snapped, waving her fingers and causing more vines to burst from her sleeves, “gods know there’s more soul in the weeds than is left in you, lich!” she snarled.

“Lich?” Carlotta laughed, burning the vines with a wave of her hand as they approached her, “please girl, I have been through so many different paths to immortality that to call me a mere lich is an insult.”

She walked closer to Enid, who gulped nervously. The foxgirl fumbled in her satchel a moment, then hurled a seed at the approaching sorceress. It seemed to burst into a massive and snapping flytrap, large enough to swallow a horse whole. It closed on Carlotta, and for a minute Enid breathed a sigh of relief, but there was a muffled *boom* and then chunks of green slime were raining down on her. Carlotta stepped out of the ruined pulp of the flytrap twirling her staff smugly.

“W-What are you?” Enid squealed in panic.

“I’ve been just about everything at one time or another,” Carlotta mused, “I spent some time as a vampire, some time as a flesh golem, replacing my organs one after the other, I even was a lich at one point, now I’m something… more,” she laughed, pulling a bit of hair away from her ears, revealing a sharp point at the end, an elven point, “many creatures have blessings of the divines,” she mused, “and if you know how to do it, they can be… stolen.” She grinned as Enid’s face went wide with horror at the realization, “Yes,” Carlotta chuckled, “I parted an elf from their immortality,” she flexed her arm appreciatively, “though the strength of an orc has been more handy to me today…”

“You’re an abomination!” Enid shouted angrily, and her vines appeared again, whipping across Carlotta’s face and managing to draw blood as the sorceress fell back with a screech of pain.

“Disgusting little forest sprite!” she snarled, leveling her staff at Enid, “I know well how to banish your ilk!”

Enid’s eyes went wide, and her ears drooped as she held her hands in front of her to block the torrent of blue flame that belched out of Carlotta’s staff. She screamed in pain, then fell to the stone floor. Thinking quickly, Vann willed a wall of protection around, a blue shield that saved the cowering fox-girl at the last minute.

“Shit,” Vann muttered, watching the last of his magic dissipate as he put all of his might into holding the shield.

“You,” Carlotta snapped, stalking towards him and Razita again, “if you insist on protecting these fools with what little drops of power Zenovia gave you, then I’ll kill you first so they can watch!”

“Oh shit,” Razita muttered, looking down at Vann, “Uhh… anyone else want to carry this guy!?” she shouted in a panic as the sorceress advanced on them.

Chadwick was the first on his feet, his sword swinging in a wide arc and slaying the first of the wave of goblins that was advancing on them. The human and orcish mercenaries were near the back of the mob, driving them forward with encouragement and a taste of the whip. Tyra was at his side next, parrying and slashing as the two fought to keep the group from being surrounded. Rumana was still in the dirt, desperately trying to light one of her explosives as the cheering goblins closed on them.

Eletha looked, stunned, at the sea of enemies coming at them from all sides, he looks so much like his ancestors, she thought, seeing Chadwick’s blonde hair flowing in the wind as he fought, a defiant snarl on his face. But he wasn’t them… he was her friend, her companion, but… those that had come before him were dead, forever gone from the world while she remained, and as much as she wanted Chadwick to be them, he wasn’t.

I’ll see them soon enough, she realized, watching Chadwick’s strength begin to wane before the unending assault. Chadwick and Tyra continued swinging their swords, and Tyra had pulled the enchanted whip out to force the mob back slightly, but it wasn’t enough. She looked down at Rumana, who had managed to get to her feet, abandoning her explosives and hefting a large wrench.

“ELETHA! FIREBALLS!” Tyra called in panic.

The elf blinked, feeling magic race down her fingertips, “Rumana,” she said suddenly, in a low voice that somehow was heard over the din of battle.

“What?” The dwarf snapped, turning back to her.

“I… I don’t think I’m going to be able to watch after Chadwick anymore,” she said slowly, “you’re… not who I would have picked for him, but I’m starting to think maybe those are the kinds of things humans should be left to figure out on their own, fools though they are.”

The dwarf looked at her in confusion, “elf, did you hit your head? We need your magic now!

Eletha just rolled her eyes, dwarves, the very definition of knowledge over wisdom, she thought with just a hint of a chuckle. She sighed, letting her magic well within her as she called to the heavens under her breath.

“Elf?” Rumana asked again, concern coming over her face, “Eletha?”

“The castle gate,” Eletha said, wincing in pain as the excess magic flowing within her began to burn, “you can all run in there and bar the door, it should buy you time to think of something.”

Rumana’s eyes went wide as she understood, “yeah, okay…” she said quietly.

Eletha took one final breath, forcing herself to remain calm as she felt the fiery pins and needles welling inside her extremities, then she began to cast. The first spell was a simple bout of telekinesis, roping invisible threads around Tyra and Chadwick, pulling them away from the oncoming green wave of goblins, their steels swords gleaming as they gave angry calls of disappointment. The next spell was a wave of lightning that crashed out into the mob, cutting them before her like wheat meeting a scythe.

“ELETHA!” Chadwick shouted, looking at her stunned as she rained death upon their enemies, “COME ON!”

“She’s not coming,” Rumana said, pushing the knight as she and Tyra made for the castle gate, “don’t waste what she’s doing! Go!”

Eletha watched them go and smiled, holding a hand up and turning a leaping goblin to dust in midair. Elves who let their magic consume them would be nigh unstoppable for perhaps ten minutes, before burning to cinders themselves, the finality of it gave her an odd sense of comfort, there wasn’t anything else to worry about now, she just had to save her friends. She clapped her hands together, a chasm opening before her and swallowing up an angry looking human mercenary, yes, this was easy.

She blinked, suddenly realizing she saw a dozen men at the edge of the battlefield, all of them with Chadwick’s blond hair, all smiling and waving at her, beckoning them to join her on one final adventure, that’s a hallucination, she heard a rational part of her mind say, but… it’s nice to have them here.

Eletha twirled as fire leapt from her fingertips, sending the mob fleeing before her once again.

Razita bellowed an orcish battle cry as she raised clenched fists above Carlotta, looking for all the world like she intended to beat the sorceress to death with her bare hands. The Mistress simply flicked her wrist, and with a grunt the orc was tossed across what remained of the rooftop, rolling to a halt just before the still smoking ruin where the meteor had hit.

Vann tumbled free of her cleavage, landing on the stone floor and groaning as he hurriedly forced his way to his feet. He heard footseps, and he looked up nervously to see The Mistress, standing over him and looking down smugly.

“Tell me boy,” she asked, “what is Zenovia up to these days?”

“She’s doing fine,” he sneered, “and she’ll be even better once all the things you stole from her temple are back where they belong!”

“Stole?” Carlotta chuckled, taking a moment to breathe in the smoke rising around them, savoring the smell, “My dear boy, I was Zenovia’s champion ages ago, who do you think it was that slaughtered her pathetic priesthood the moment she went to sleep?”

His eyes went wide, “you betrayed her?”

She rolled her eyes, “Zenovia is a perverted fool of a goddess who only cares about her own pleasure, when I heard she was entering a period of rest to renew her strength, I knew it was my best chance to strike out on my own! And look at me now?” she laughed, “I am an ancient sorceress of dread power, raising an army and threatening the world! I don’t need a goddess little boy; I’m going to be one.”

“Like hell,” he snarled defiantly.

She just laughed, “and what are you going to do about it?” she taunted, “your friends are scattered, soon they’ll be dead, you’re the size of a doll and completely spent!” She smirked, “no… you know what? I think I need to prove something to you, about your precious goddess…”

Vann, Zenovia’s voice came suddenly, run, please just get out of-

“Zenovia,” she shouted, looking at the sky, “I know you’re watching, and I know you’ve missed me?”

Zenovia? Vann thought, confused.

“I’ll take you back right now Zenovia,” Carlotta called with a wicked grin, “abandon this gap-filler champion and empower me, show him what a slave to your nature you truly are.”

“She’d never,” Vann whispered, but he was cut off as he felt the dregs of his magic slipping away, “no…” he said, eyes wide, “Zenovia… why?”

“Gods are chained to their precepts boy,” Carlotta laughed, watching Zenovia’s heart and whip emblem magically appear across her black corset, “she sees a woman like me, against a boy like you, and she has almost no choice but to empower me… you were a novelty, something to amuse her until she found what she really wanted.”

Is that true? He asked, defeated.

Vann… the goddess whispered, she’s… she’s right, I have no choice, I can no more choose you over her than Typhon of the storms can choose the sun over the rain…

I don’t believe that, he insisted, if that were true, you’d never have empowered me in the first place!

Zenovia didn’t answer, and Vann’s heart sunk as he looked up at the cackling form of The Mistress, “Now that is defeat,” she chuckled, “I think I’ll leave you alive, to remember this…” she let a pair of sparks dance between her fingers, “I’ll keep Zenovia’s blessing until it bores me again…”

Vann gulped, Zenovia, answer me!? he thought angrily, but was met with silence. He sighed, looking up at the heavens and realizing what he’d need to do to speak with his goddess. He gave one last hopeful look around, seeking any sign that his friends might have turned the tide and spare him this last desperate gamble, but he saw nothing. Razita and Enid were both unconscious, the rest were nowhere to be seen, but from the sound of battle in the camp below things weren’t going well.

It's down to me then, he thought miserably.

“Hey!” he shouted up at Carlotta, “where do you think you’re going?” The enormous woman paused, looking back at him with an amused expression as he stormed up to her boot. “I’m far from beaten!” he shouted, kicking the wall of black leather as hard as he could.

“Did losing your pathetic goddess’s blessing shatter your pathetic little mind?” Carlotta asked, turning back to him.

“I’m not letting you out of here until I’m beaten!” he shouted, rearing back to punch her boot again. Come on, he thought angrily, take the bait!

“Very well,” Carlotta sighed with a smile as she lifted her boot over him, “I haven’t done this in forever anyways… it’s amusing that Zenovia will likely reward me with magic for killing the only truly devoted Champion she’s ever had…”

Vann felt his stomach drop, looking up at the sole of the boot being lifted over him. This had been what he wanted, but confronted with it… He was flooded with doubt, but his thoughts were interrupted by a swift stomp followed by a *Crunch* as Carlotta crushed him against the stone floor.

“Pathetic,” she giggled, grinding her boot slowly back and forth and watching his blood smear the stonework.

Vann winced, still feeling the horrible pain of every bone in his body breaking, his organs bursting, his- He sat up, he was on something soft, warm… and there were walls around him that he recognized as Zenovia’s cupped fingers. He was in her hands, looking up at her as she gave him a sad smile.

“I told you I wouldn’t save you from being stepped on,” she said quietly, “why did you do that?”

“I wanted to talk, just the two of us,” he said, “and I figured you’d still be looking to scoop me up if I died… and I knew that dying in a certain way was a sure way to get your attention.”

“You didn’t have to do it like that,” Zenovia said, somewhat embarrassed, “I… I should have answered you when you called… I’m sorry.”

“What happened happened,” Vann said, standing up in her palm and squaring off with her, “but what I’m more interested in is whether or not The Mistress is right, are you just some slave to your precept, to the idea of Female Domination? Is it so strong that you have to let that woman simply take your blessing like that?”

“I…” Zenovia gulped, “I’m a goddess Vann,” she said defensively, “I’m supposed to promote and defend certain virtues and concepts in the world, and…” she sighed, “Carlotta does seem to embody many of those principles.”

“She’s going to throw you out again,” Vann said angrily, “the moment she gets bored.” Zenovia was quiet and he continued, “I’m your champion, Zenovia,” he said quietly, “I’ll spread your word far and wide, and I promise you that I’ll do more for you in my lifetime than she ever will, and you know it’s true!”

“It is,” Zenovia said, turning away from him uncomfortably.

He bit his lip, trying to think of anything else to say, “if you’re looking for a rationale… I’m merely a tool you’re using to force her to submit to your authority? After all you’re the femdom goddess, don’t you think you need to punish Carlotta for her behavior?”

A smile quirked at the corner of Zenovia’s mouth, “if any of the other gods actually wish to challenge my precept, I doubt that logic will hold,” she chuckled, “but… I’ve never had anyone so devoted to me, I can’t believe I was so foolish to let this go this far… to think of letting you go Vann… usually this is asked the other way around, but for today, can a mortal forgive a divine?”

He smiled, “yeah, I think I can.”

She sighed, and smoke filled his vision. A moment later they were in a simple bedroom, Zenovia stood over him at a mere seven feet tall. She leaned over, her massive hands cupping his face as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips before standing upright again.

“Now,” she said, “bringing back the dead is a big deal, even for gods, so if anyone asks you were just mostly dead.”

“I was stomped into paste,” he laughed.

“Twas a mere flesh wound,” Zenovia insisted with a wink, “now, seeing as I’ve been a very bad goddess, I’m going to offer you some bonuses before I send you back, is there anything in particular you want?”

Vann thought a moment, then grinned, “I’ll need to be packed to the brim with magic, and just for today no shrinking when I use it… and I want one spell for free, no magic cost, no chanting or incantations, just one of your spells right when and where I want it.”

“Done,” Zenovia said with a smile, “go, I send you back, to complete your task!”

Light shone around him, and he blinked as he saw his face in a nearby mirror, his black hair had gone jet white, almost glowing, and his eyes were now a searing blue, his uniform, always a crisp and impossibly clean white, was now shining as though reflecting the sun.

“Your hair and eyes will go back to normal in a few days,” Zenovia called as the column of energy lifted him off the floor, “but it’s traditional to dye your champion’s hair white before resurrection! Good luck Vann, don’t get stepped on again!”

There was a crash of thunder, and then Vann was gone.

Eletha felt the last of her magic leaving her, the goblins had closed around her, and she had several stab wounds, the blood running down her normally pristine green tunic. Her hand shook as she raised her hand to fire another fireball, but only a spark left her fingertips, pain wracked her body as she fell to her knees, and with a roar of triumph the goblins and their mercenary commanders surged forward one final time.

“Eletha,” one of the blond knights, Elban, said. He was Chadwick’s thrice great grandfather, a fine swordsman, though less of a fighter and more of a clever sort than his current relation. The specter put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly, “you did really well,” he said with a smile.

“T-thanks,” she muttered to a man a century and a half in the grave, “I’m pretty excited to see everyone again, this whole dying thing isn’t really that bad.”

“That’s because your body is so full of adrenaline you can’t feel those knife wounds,” the knight laughed, “but… You’re not coming home with us today, Eletha.”

She blinked, “w-wha-“

A lightning bolt rocked down from the sky for the second time that day, blasting the foe away from Eletha, waves of twisting green bodies were tossed into the air, and squeals of pain and outrage echoed around them.

Vann stood next to her, a column of sunlight around him as he smiled at her, “Hi Eletha,” he said with a nod, “let me fix you up…” he held a hand out and began restoring her body.

She blinked, grunting as she felt her wounds magically healing shut, “V-Vann?” she muttered, “you shouldn’t be in this hallucination, you’re not even dead.”

“I did die actually,” he joked, “but I got better.” He smirked at her reaction, “it’s your lucky day,” he continued, “my goddess is giving me one free spell, and I couldn’t think of anyone better to use it on!” he raised a hand at her, “EMBIGGEN!”

Vann disappeared again in flash, and Eletha blinked, feeling the ground beneath her begin to slide against her knees, she stumbled to her feet as she realized she now stood twice as tall as the mob of goblins watching her warily, and she wasn’t stopping there. She grinned, looking down at an army that was getting further away by the second.

“Do you peons still want to fight?” she asked smugly, squaring off at them, the tallest of the human mercenaries were only up to her knees, yet they were still bellowing orders and trying to force the goblins into formation. The first volley of arrows flew at her, and she almost casually flicked her wrist, causing a barrier to appear and stop the pinpricks before they reached her. Her magic was… larger, for lack of a better word, unwieldly… but as she grinned down at an enemy that grew smaller before her every minute, she had a feeling she wouldn’t need any complicated spellwork for the rest of this battle.

Chadwick’s face was a snarl of rage as he led the party back up the same tower, they’d climbed not an hour before. Instead of a door at the top, light billowed through the destroyed entrance, the meteor having seamlessly opened the rest of the fortress to the rooftop.

“Chadwick!” Rumana called, pulling at him and trying to slow him down, “wait!”

“I’m going to kill her!” he shouted, his sword in hand, “I…” he blinked, and a single tear streamed over the dirt and soot on the knight’s face, “I… I never had a chance to talk to with Eletha before she…”

“Chadwick,” Rumana said in a stern voice, “she was your friend, in spite of everything… she wouldn’t want you to throw your life away minutes after sacrificing herself to save you.”

“Vann and the others are still up there,” Tyra said quietly, “you two can run if you want, I’m going to go finish this out, one way or another.”

Chadwick nodded, and Rumana just sighed, “hold on, let me get my lighter ready…”

The three of them entered the destroyed rooftop, where Carlotta was standing amid the rising smoke. She turned to them and smirked, strutting towards them again with a smug air.

“You survived the fall?” she asked with a grin, “oh… I see we’re missing the elf.”

Chadwick growled, and from the way his hands shook Tyra could tell it was taking all of his self control not to run at the woman. She scowled at The Mistress, fanning out from the other two and keeping her weapon in front of her. Her frown deepened as she saw the sprawled and unconscious forms of Razita and Enid, laying limp on the stonework.

“Where’s Vann?” she asked quietly.

“Oh, Zenovia’s little toy?” Carlotta giggled, then turned slightly, lifting her foot backwards so that Tyra could see the red smear on the bottom of her black boot, “he made the most wonderful little crunch when I popped him!”

Tyra’s vision went red, and she screamed as she charged Carlotta, who just laughed, already preparing a spell to disintegrate the enraged knight. There was a bright flash as the lightning left the sorceress’s staff, and Tyra kept charging anyways, accepting whatever might come next as she put everything she had left into avenging her friend. With a mix of anger and sadness in her heart, she closed her eyes, preparing for the end.

There was a burst of light as the bolt hit, but no pain. Tyra’s charge skittered to a halt and she tentatively opened her eyes, then gasped.

Vann was there, in a billowing white robe with his hand raised, the blue sparks crackling around it as the last of Carlotta’s attack dissipated. He turned to her and gave her a reassuring smile, which she returned happily, and a moment later he grunted as she leapt forward, pulling him into a hug.

“Easy!” he wheezed, blinking his shimmering white hair out of his eyes.

“You’re alive?” Carlotta asked, fighting to hide her awe. She glanced behind her, at the still wet and bloodstained spot where she’d crushed him like a bug not fifteen minutes before.

“I had a chat with Zenovia,” he said, steadying himself as Tyra released him. He watched with a smirk as the heart and whip disappeared off Carlotta’s corset, reappearing in vibrant red on his own robe, “she’s decided to stick with me as her champion after all.”

“So, the worm of a goddess finally turns,” Carlotta muttered angrily, “it hardly matters, look around you!” she gestured at the smoking ruin of the rooftop, at the distance craters around them, “I am the Mistress of the Heavens! I will command the very sky to fall on all who oppose me!” She grinned wickedly, “if I have to, I’ll crush you a thousand times!”

“Zenovia gave me plenty of magic to deal with you,” Vann said, squaring off against her.

“Boy, even with all the magic in the world, I’ve practiced sorcery for countless lifetimes!” Carlotta sneered, “what spell could possibly allow you to defeat me?”

The world shook suddenly, and this time it had nothing to do with a meteor falling from the heavens. Carlotta frowned, looking around nervously as the second rumble echoed across the stone rooftop. Vann just smirked, keeping his gaze on her.

“Urgg…” Razita moaned, rubbing her head and sitting up, “what the hell is that?”

A shadow fell over them, and everyone but Vann looked up in shock at the towering elven face that blotted out the sun. Eletha loomed over the castle like it was a doll’s house, the structure rising just above her knees as she bent down to examine it.

“How cute, a little castle!” Eletha teased, looking down at them.

“Damnation,” Carlotta swore, she held up a hand and a meteor screamed out of the sky towards the massive elf, but it bounced harmlessly off the back of her head. Eletha frowned, rubbing it as though she’d just been hit by a stray stone thrown by an errant child.

“Ow,” she muttered. As if spurred on by their mistress’s attempts, the army of goblins began loosing arrows at her, and she winced slightly as it felt like mosquitos were knipping at her exposed ankle, “Okay everyone is going to stop that right now,” Eletha said in a commanding tone. When the arrows didn’t cease she rolled her eyes angrily, then lifted a boot over one troupe of the goblin archers, and unceremoniously brought it down with a thud. “Are you all done?” she asked with an imperious air.

“W-We surrender!” one of the mercenaries shouted as loud as he could. There was a ring of clanging weapons hitting the ground as the entire army threw down their swords, spears, and bows as one, goblins, mercenaries, it didn’t matter.

“Excellent,” Eletha said with a sniff, “now go, run off into the hills or wherever you came from and thank the light you were lucky enough to see elven perfection writ large for once in your lives.”

They didn’t need to be told twice, and goblins and mercenaries alike shoved and pushed at each other as they scattered, going in whichever direction suited them. Within a few moments the entire army encampment around the fortress had been abandoned, some cookfires still remained lit, bubbling soup cauldrons forgotten as the army took flight.

“See, those kind of statements are why I figured I should be the one to get turned huge,” Tyra said, staring up at the elf with her arms crossed, “she’s never going to shut up about this.”

“I’m just happy to see her alive,” Chadwick said, awed.

Eletha’s ear twitched, and she turned down to them with a smile, “I heard that,” she giggled, “my senses are… strange at this size.” She leaned over the castle again, “so, Mistress, I think you should give up.”

Carlotta was simply looking up, her mouth open in shock, then she growled, “never, I’ll call down a meteor so big it’ll blast you and this entire continent to hell!” she began chanting, casting her staff aside and holding both hands up as her eyes went white, channeling more magic than she ever had before.

“Everyone, get on my hand!” Eletha said, putting her palm down on the roof as her party ran for the edge.

“Ermm… can you guys keep it down?” Enid muttered, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. She squealed as Chadwick swept her up, tossing the foxgirl over his shoulder as they all leapt off the roof and into Eletha’s waiting palm.

“Now you guys relax somewhere safe,” Eletha said. She brought them up to her chest, gently rolling her bug sized friends into her soft cleavage. She giggled as they quickly became trapped between her breasts, the entire party of adventurers struggling against a pair half the size of the castle they’d just been in.

“LOOK UPON YOUR DEATH ELF!” Carlotta screamed; her voice distorted as the sky turned red.

“No, you look upon your death,” Eletha said, turning around with a smug grin.

Carlotta balked, her spell stuttering as the the massive pair of buttocks loomed over her, “no, wait!” she shouted, she tried to think of a shield spell, a blast, anything, but she’d tied up almost everything she had in pulling the meteor to earth, there wasn’t anything left!

“I’m tired, I’d like to have a seat, Eletha laughed, lowering her butt against the structure. The castle held for a brief moment, then crumbled almost instantly as Eletha let her full weight fall on it, the wood and stone crumbling and splintering to pieces beneath the elf’s round behind as she reduced the once proud fortress to ruin.

Eletha sat in the grass, looking around the now deserted camp and smugly rubbing her butt back and forth, grinding what was left of the stone castle into the dirt. She glanced up at the sky, which had lost its red hue, returning to the peaceful blue they’d traveled here beneath.

“Y-You sat on her!” Razita balked, looking up a the monumental elf who had trapped her once again.

“Oh that was fun,” Eletha groaned, shuddering with arousal, “gods, if only there were some other buildings around here to smash… its seems almost a waste to be hundreds of feet tall in the middle of a grassland like this.”

“I think that’s it then,” Chadwick said hesitantly, grunting as he forced the soft flesh around him down, “We… we won!”

“I think so,” Vann said tiredly, “I don’t feel her magic anymore…”

Oh, don’t worry, Zenovia chuckled, she’s passed on… I was going to grab her and have a talk about what awaits her in my afterlife… but a lot of other gods were already there. She’s pissed off most of them in one way or another, so I suppose I’ll just have to wait a few millennia to get ahold of her.

“Crushed under a giant elf’s ass,” Tyra said, “I can understand why she didn’t see it coming…”

“Vann, how long does this spell last?” Eletha asked, rocking their world as she stood back up.

“A few hours,” Vann called, “uh, hey, you need to get us out of your clothing, if we’re on your body when you shrink back down we’ll shrink too-“

“Oh well,” Eletha giggled, gently using a finger to force the group lower one by one. They protested, fighting against the massive digit, but soon they were all pressed down beyond her sight into the gap between her breasts. She put her hands on her hips with a sigh, looking around the now abandoned campsite. It wasn’t much, but if she only had a few hours to enjoy being five hundred feet tall… well, smashing these tents would have to scratch the itch. She giggled to herself as she lifted a boot over one, bringing it down and smashing the first of many to splinters.

End Notes:

And thus ends our climactic confrontation with The Mistress! Next chapter will mostly be wrapping up the loose ends of the story, hope everyone's enjoyed this yarn so far!

The Return Journey by Greenanon

The night for the group had been spent snuggled deep in Eletha’s cleavage, where they’d remained imprisoned together until the elf had returned to normal, shrinking them with her as she’d continued to destroy what was left of the camp even as her body dwindled back to its original size. It wasn’t the worst place to be, and Vann simply let the jiggling mass of her breasts consume him, relaxing and wallowing in the victory while the elf enjoyed herself.

Between the three spellcasters they managed to get everyone in the group back to their original sizes the next morning, and as the seven of them sat around the cookfire, enjoying a breakfast of hardtack and bacon, it was hard to keep a smile off his face.

“Uh, Chadwick,” Eletha muttered nervously, walking up to the knight, who had Rumana seated next to him.

“Yes?” he asked, putting his plate down and pausing his meal.

Eletha breathed out slowly, “I… I really didn’t think we’d make it out of there,” she said quietly, “I think we should talk about things now, while we’ve got the chance.”

“I’ll let you two have a moment,” Rumana said, starting to get up.

“Uh, no, I think you should stay,” Eletha muttered. Rumana raised an eyebrow, but sat back down. “So…” Eletha began, “I get that you think that maybe I’ve had too much of a hand in your family over the last few centuries…”

“To put it mildly,” Chadwick said, his mouth flat.

Eletha gulped, but continued, “it really wasn’t ever my intent to take control or treat any of you poorly, I thought I was being a good friend but…” she blinked away a tear, “I guess I wasn’t thinking it through, you all had your own lives and I was treating you like you were all just one person, and maybe I pushed things the way I wanted them to go without ever thinking of what you and yours wanted,” She sighed, “if you don’t want to go on adventures with me anymore, I understand… I won’t bother any descendants you have either.”

Chadwick was quiet a moment, then smirked, “Eletha… I’d never want to go on an adventure without you, you’re my oldest friend in several senses.” He draped an arm around Rumana, who leaned against him, the tension leaving her as she returned the smile on his face, “if I should have children, and if they heed the call to adventure… well, they might want an elven mage to journey with them, or they might not, but if they do…” He shrugged and smiled, “well, that would be their own choice, wouldn’t it?”

“Try to drop the fact that you’ve known the whole family tree a little earlier next time,” Rumana suggested.

“R-right,” Eletha muttered, a little red faced, but a smile cracked her features.

“Hey, are you guys ready to go loot what’s left of the castle?” Tyra called, “could be some good stuff in there!”

“Gods yes!” Rumana said excitedly, “hey, how are we splitting up the gold!?”

 

“Well, this is a fine mess,” Chadwick muttered, hands on his hips as he looked at the wreckage of the castle, “it’s going to take ages to dig through this to find that gold of yours Vann.”

“We can blow parts of it away!” Rumana said, almost bouncing on her heels, “we can come back here with a big bundle of dynamite and just spend a whole afternoon chucking sticks of it at-“

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Vann said, looking at the rubble with a frown, “it’s a long shot, but there might be something breakable still… unbroken I guess.” He turned to Eletha, “did you have to sit on the fortress?”

“Sorry if I didn’t act with precision after you made me five hundred feet tall,” Eletha sniffed, “I had to use my immense elven beauty to act Vann, there was no time for anything else!”

“You could have pinched her between your fingers or something,” Razita muttered, scratching the back of her head, “Aw gods, I’m going to have to help you humies dig this crap out to get paid, aren’t I?”

“Just think of it like pillaging a tomb, but without having to kill monsters along the way,” Eletha said dismissively.

“The camp should have some wagons we can use to transport the loot right over there…” Razita said, her face becoming a frown as she took in the splintered remains of the wagons, smashed to bits and residing inside a giant elven bootmark in the soil.

“The wagons too?” Enid giggled, “it would have been hard enough getting all that stuff out with wagons as it is, the ground is pockmarked with these big shoe shaped craters…”

Eletha crossed her arms defensively, “I might not ever be that big again! I wanted to experience it to the fullest!” Her face lit up a moment, “hey Vann, if you make me huge again, I could dig this out no problem!”

“It could take days for me to get enough magic to make you that big again,” he muttered.

“Besides, it’s my turn to be huge next time!” Tyra said.

“Let me see what I’ve got here,” Vann muttered, pulling out Commands and Rituals of Zenovia, “okay, Embiggen isn’t the only growth spell Zenovia has provided… here we go, Titaness, this one can grow the target to around twenty feet tall and the requirements are much less stringent than the larger cousin…” Vann sighed, looking over the book, then chuckled.

“What?” Tyra asked, leaning over his shoulder. She glanced down at the book, then giggled as she saw the drawing in the book conforming to include her and Vann.

“I suppose if you’ve got a growth spell it could be useful here,” Chadwick said uncertainly, glancing down uncertainly at Rumana’s knowing grin, “Vann, what exactly does Zenovia demand in exchange for this blessing?”

Vann rolled his eyes and beckoned the blond knight over, shoving the book into his hands. Chadwick frowned, looking at the sketch become a vision of Rumana towering over him, a true amazon, the drawn version of Chadwick was eagerly kissing the dwarf’s toes…

“Nothing special, just acts of subservience to the women involved, and a hefty dose of Zenovia’s magic,” Vann said with a shrug.

“I see,” Chadwick muttered.

“Twenty feet tall you say?” Rumana asked, a smug grin creeping over her features as she looked up at the blond knight. “If he made all of us girls that big Chadwick, we could dig the loot out and even carry it back easily!” she said excitedly, “would it really be so bad to kiss a few of my toes?”

“I mean…” he gulped, “I’m not Vann, this isn’t-“

“It’ll be fun,” Eletha said with a smug grin, hooking an arm around Chadwick.

“Right, well if we’re going to make you girls big, I need some magic,” Vann said with a sigh, “Chadwick, would be okay if I… cursed you?”

“I try to avoid getting cursed usually,” the knight said, looking uncertainly at the elf and dwarf on either side of him who seemed to be exchanging looks that made him nervous.

“If I throw a shrinking curse on you, I can double the amount of magic harvested,” Vann said, “you and Rumana would just need to er… well, you know…”

Chadwick sighed and looked at the destroyed castle, “Very well,” he said with a small smile.

Vann nodded and began the chant, a quick glow came over him and Chadwick, “and done,” he muttered, “I guess we should get started.”

“This way Chadwick,” Rumana giggled, leading the blond knight away from the group.

“Uh, why is Eletha coming?” Chadwick asked nervously as the elf sidled up to him with a smirk.

“Vann’s already got plenty of… help,” the elf said, looking back at him with a wink, “and besides, I need to come assist Rumana with this task, it’s vital for Elven-Dwarven relations.”

“Yeah Chadwick,” the dwarf teased, “you wouldn’t want to get in the way of us mending centuries old feuds, would you?”

Chadwick shot one final look back at Vann, who just gave him a grin and shrugged as the two women led him away somewhere more private. He chuckled slightly, then turned around to face the orc, the knight, and the fox-girl who were all grinning at him.

“All right, let’s get this humie stripped,” Razita said, pulling down Vann’s pants with a flourish. He felt the cool morning wind on his skin as Tyra eagerly grabbed his shirt, pulling it up over his head and tossing it away. His cock sprang to attention, and Enid giggled as she joined the other two in looking over him. He gulped, wondering what they had in store.

“Gods, I cannot get over how cute his cock is,” Razita growled, getting on her knees. Tyra moved behind him, pinning his arms behind his back while the orc licked her lips. “You’re going to be doll sized pretty quick today,” she laughed, “the way this thing is looking,” she gently tapped the end of his erection, and he gasped as even the slight touch sent a wave of pleasure through him.

“Oh, let me start it off!” Enid said, bounding in front of the orc. She knelt down and eagerly gripped Vann’s manhood, her soft hands stroking up and down his shaft exactly once.

“Gods!” Vann moaned, spraying his seed over a surprised Enid

“H-Hey!” the fox girl protested, trying in vain to dodge the sticky globs, “cut that out!”

“Wow!” Razita laughed, “poor little humie got overstimulated?”

“Y-Yeah,” Vann muttered, feeling Tyra’s grip on his arms strengthen as he dipped a few inches. Enid was now standing over him slightly, an annoyed look on her face as his cum covered her cheek.

“I’m going to get you back for this when you’re tiny,” she said with a wicked grin, wiping off her face.

“Wow, already hard again?” Razita mused.

“Vann doesn’t give up,” Tyra said with a wink, “try to last a little longer for round two.”

“Uh, okay,” he grunted as she forced him to the ground. He rolled over, looking up at the three towering women. He was about to ask what was next, but a moment later a pungent green foot landed on his face, covering his vision as Razita rubbed her sweaty sole back and forth on him.

“He must like that,” she growled, “he’s getting smaller…”

It was true, with every gasp drawn in from between Razita’s grimy toes he was getting a little smaller, the foot on top of him growing heavier as it seemed to slowly expand.

“Yeah, I’ve been kicking this guy’s ass for years, I think he started to like it,” Tyra chuckled, sliding her own boot off and adding her tanned foot to Razitas. The two playfully fought for a spot on his face, playing a game of king of the hill with the ever-shrinking surface. Vann grunted and struggled to breathe, the feet covering his face and mussing his hair with the slight sheen of sweat. He gasped as he felt a familiar pair of soft hands wrap around his erection.

“Let’s try this again,” Enid said with a giggle, slowly stroking him up and down. This time he did manage to hold himself together, at least for a few minutes. He was rapidly shrinking out of Enid’s grip, and he felt her hands grasping at him as he got smaller, soon Razita’s foot rested completely on the top half of his body, and Tyra’s pinned his chest, Enid was reduced to stroking his shrinking member with just a thumb and forefinger.

“MMFF” Vann grunted against the pair of feet that pinned him, struggling uselessly as the two colossal women laughed and pressed him down harder.

“Come on, let’s pop this little guy and make you smaller!” Enid teased, stroking faster. He bucked his hips feebly, cumming finally as he heard the fox girl’s muffled giggle. A moment later he felt himself shrink further, his legs seeming to disappear beneath Tyra’s bare foot.

He gasped for breath as the pair of feet lifted off him, revealing a world that had grown by leaps and bounds while he was pinned. He blinked up at his three tormenters, who were now gigantic pillars against the midday sky. He was small, perhaps a few inches tall and completely coated with the grime and sweat from their feet.

“So, what next?” Razita asked, a grin on her face as she took in his shocked expression, “if he gets too much smaller it’s going to be hard to play with him, no?”

“I don’t know,” Tyra mused, wiggling her toes over him, “I like the way he feels when he’s struggling between my toes inside a boot…”

“W-Wait!” Vann shouted nervously, “I mean uh, don’t you think it’s a little quick to be-“

“Oh hush,” Enid giggled, waving her hands and causing the blades of grass, which were now up to Vann’s waist, seemed to curl around him, wrapping around his legs like ropes and spreading them. He cried out in surprise as a whiplike strand of grass slapped across his bottom, spanking him and leaving a red mark.

“Oh wow!” Tyra laughed, kneeling down for a better look, “are you using the grass to mess with him?”

“Yep!” Enid beamed, wiggling her fingers as she manipulated the plants.

“Damn humie,” Razita chuckled, kneeling down herself to watch his struggles, “you’re getting your ass kicked by the grass? Come on, fight it a little more than that!”

Vann grunted, struggling against the green tendrils that snaked suggestively up his inner thigh, “E-Enid?!” he called in surprise. He gritted his teeth and pulled against the blades of grass, trying his best to fight against them.

“You really know you’re at the bottom when you’re getting toyed with by plants most people just walk right over,” Enid mused. Vann winced as another strand of grass spanked across his bottom. “You’re really lucky we’re friends now, you look like you’re just the right size to feed one of my smaller flytraps…”

“Hey, relax squirt,” Tyra called down, “I can always pull the weeds if they get to be too much for you.”

Vann kept struggling feebly as the grass seemed to cocoon around him, “I… I think I’m licked,” he shouted, grunting as the cordlike green sheaths tightened around him. He was only getting smaller as they teased him, and from the three pairs of feet surrounding him he guessed he wasn’t even as tall as one of their toes standing upright.

“I can’t even hear him,” Enid giggled, continuing to manipulate the grass, trapping him like a helpless bug. “Vann,” she called, “I’m going to put you someplace safe until you get a little bit bigger, okay?”

He didn’t have a chance to respond before the immense fox-girl knelt down, pinching up his bound form and easily pulling him free of the plants which had so thoroughly overpowered him. His world spun as he was hurled upwards, the fingertips larger than his entire body pressing their soft pads around him as he was brought to the mountainous face of the fox-girl, her ears twitching happily as she took him in.

“So, where are you going to stick him?” Tyra chuckled, “I can offer a few suggestions…”

“Aww, he looks so tuckered out…” Enid cooed, looking at the bug sized Vann. She gently stuck him into the silvery mass of her hair, just at the top of her head. Gently she twirled her soft hair around him, binding him up just as thoroughly as he’d been in the grass and covering him with her warm floral scent. Seeing other two women’s expression Enid just giggled, “he’s been such a good little toy, don’t you think he deserves to rest somewhere nice, just this once?”

“Hey, nice is relative,” Tyra protested, crossing her arms, “trust me he would have loved the place I’d have put him.”

“I was really more thinking of how much I’d love it,” Razita mused.

“Don’t worry Vann,” Enid said with a smug smirk, patting her head where Vann was lost among her hair, “I’ll keep you safe from those meanies…”

For his part Vann did find the soft surroundings relaxing, and he let himself go limp as the flowery aroma of Enid’s hair infused the air around him, sending him into a pleasant fugue state that quickly moved on to sleep.

“Now ladies,” Chadwick said with a somewhat smug grin as he looked down at them, “I know that you often… overtake our friend Vann, but I’m a more… physical fighter.” It was certainly true, Chadwick towered over Rumana and Eletha, and he was well muscled and broad shouldered, but that didn’t deter the grins on their faces.

“A more physical fighter,” Rumana laughed, “I’ll have to remind you of that boast when you’re squirming between my tits again.” She saw his red face and smirked, “that’s where you want to be, isn’t it big boy? Helpless, tiny, just stuck there…”

“W-What?” Chadwick muttered, “Don’t be- oh gods…” he blinked, suddenly realizing the height gap between him and the two women had narrowed, he was only half a head taller than Eletha now. His clothes were looser too, and he had to reach down to hold his pants up.

“It looks like that curse Vann threw on you subjected you to a lot of the same rules he has to live with,” Eletha muttered, stroking her chin, “so embarrassing you shrinks you… fun!” She gave a cruel grin, “Chadwick, all those times when we were in the hills, climbing through them together, looking for bandits, lost merchants, whatever… did you ever stare at my bottom?”

Chadwick blinked, “W-What!?” he sputtered, struggling in shock to hold his pants up, “Eletha, you know I have nothing but respect for your capabilities as a member of the par-“

“Look he’s getting smaller!” Rumana laughed, “you did, didn’t you? You snuck a look at the elf’s ass!”

He gulped as his height dwindled again, “I-I’m sorry if I let my desires compromise my judgment-“

“Oh enough,” Rumana laughed, her eyes tracing his as they dipped just below hers, “you get way too wrapped up in your knightly honor, you’re lucky you have a girl like me around!” She grabbed his hands, forcing them upwards and causing him to lose his grip on his belt. His pants fell to the ground with a clink, revealing his manhood, already rising beneath the eager gaze of the elf and the dwarf.

“WOW!” Eletha gaped, her eyes going wide as she took it in, “and to think that’s him shrunk!

“Yeah, they sure know how to make ‘em down in the human kingdoms,” Rumana said appreciatively as she pulled Chadwick’s shirt off next, “you’re lucky I’m in a sharing mood today elf, you might get a taste of it.”

“S-Sharing?” Chadwick asked, eyes wide.

“Why did you think she came, to watch?” Rumana asked, gently shoving him to the ground as his height dwindled again.

“Unless you’d rather I leave?” Eletha teased, beginning to pull her own pants down.

The knight watched, looking up spellbound as the two women undressed, Eletha revealing her lithe, pale form, and Rumana’s immense breasts bounding free as she tossed her shirt aside. He watched, stunned, as Eletha sauntered over to him, planting one of her elegant feet on either side of his head as she looked down at his diminishing form.

“Today’s your lucky day,” she smiled, lowering that perfect ass down on him. He grunted as Eletha took a seat on his face, getting herself comfortable as she ground down on him, savoring the rush of pleasure it sent through her body. “You, are so…” she gasped, “lucky Chadwick, humans are at their happiest underneath an elf!”

“I’d contest that,” Rumana chuckled, “but you enjoy yourself today…” she lowered herself down to the knight’s manhood, standing at attention while she licked her lips. A moment later he gasped, writhing beneath a groaning Eletha as Rumana slid her plump lips over him, beginning to slowly suck him off as the elf rode his face, coating him in the silky scent of her wetness.

He gave a final thrash, bringing Eletha over the edge as he came himself, his cum greedily sucked down by the dwarf as the orgasm carried some of his remaining size with him. Eletha grew heavier on top of him, and as she collapsed into a post orgasm haze he struggled to breathe, her milky thighs closing off the air around him.

He gasped for breath as the elf almost lazily rolled off him, seemingly oblivious to how his shrinking had impacted his ability to breathe underneath her. He blinked a moment, the sticky goo of the elf’s womanhood covering his face as he took in his new stature. He would be lucky to come up to either woman’s waist now, and the two of them were grinning eagerly as they each stood up, towering over him.

“Isn’t this fun?” Rumana mused, putting a massive hand on his shoulder as he struggled to see her over her immense chest, “now just to be clear,” she laughed, tracing a finger down her bountiful and jiggling cleavage, “you’re going to end up trapped right here,” she dipped her finger in slightly, emphasizing his future prison, “but… how will we get there Chadwick?”

“Uhh…” he gulped, leveling his head and realizing his mouth was at the same height as her lower lips, and she gently touched herself as he took in the sight.

“Let me help you out short stuff,” the dwarf laughed, her hand circling around the back of his diminished head and guiding him in. She moaned happily as she ground his face into her womanhood, and he took the message quickly and got to work, lapping at her folds eagerly, working as fast as he could before the shrinking took him again.

“The real question is, how small do you think we need to make him?” Eletha mused, walking over to join the other woman. She bit her lip, her face flushed slightly as she enjoyed the sight of Chadwick servicing Rumana.

“W-We should- oh gods-“ Rumana breathed, grinning as he continued his work, “we should probably go extra small, who knows how much magic Vann’s going to need for those growth spells?”

“HMM?!” Chadwick almost backed away to protest, but that powerful hand forced him back in, and a moment later he gave up, continuing to service the growing opening in front of him as the shrinking took hold again.

“Hey, wake up!” Enid said, clenching Vann in her fist and gently poking the side of his head with her fingertip.

He groaned, blinking awake after the pleasant nap he’d had, curled in her hair, “What?” he muttered groggily.

“Did you get enough magic?” Tyra asked eagerly, taking him from the fox girl and clenching him in her own hand.

“Yeah,” he said, focusing and letting the energy run up and down his arms, “I think so, where’s Chadwick? I definitely got a lot from his end and-“

“Chadwick’s indisposed,” Rumana said with a giggle, deep in her cleavage the sound reverberated down to the trapped knight, who moved feebly between the warm mounds of flesh.

Vann smirked, easily guessing what “indisposed” meant, “right,” he said, “okay, I’ll start the chant.” He took a breath, repeating the words of power from memory, slowly letting his magic seep out and settle over the five women of the party. A blue glow began to emanate from them, and a moment later he watched, still in Tyra’s hand, as they began to grow in size.

“Whoops,” Tyra laughed, watching as Vann slipped down into her clenched fist. She rotated her hand, opening her fingers and splaying him out as she grew larger, watching him go from doll sized to dot sized her in the center of her palm.

“Now this is an interesting perspective,” Rumana said, getting her bearings as the five of them separated out. She giggled as she felt Chadwick squirm in panic as her boobs grew ever larger around him. She jostled them slightly, adjusting his position and keeping him safe in the heart of her cleavage, “Easy big guy,” she said quietly, “I’m not gonna let you fall out,” she chuckled.

“Well, this is neat,” Enid said, kneeling over the ruins of the fortress, “should we start digging through this for the treasure?”

“Might as well,” Razita said with a grunt, “hey elf, what’s wrong with you?”

Eletha blinked, then sighed, “it’s just… well, being twenty feet tall is great, but I was five hundred feet tall yesterday, you know? I did all this by sitting on the fort…” she looked wistfully up into the sky, “I just wish it could’ve gone on longer,” she sighed.

“You have problems,” Rumana laughed, “come on, let’s get to work.”

The five twenty-foot-tall giants lumbered into the wreckage, easily clearing it as they searched for the buried loot. Tyra gave Vann a wink, then slowly slipped him under her shirt and into her bra, tucking his shrunken form tightly against her enormous tanned breast.

Huh, he thought to himself as he settled in against her warm skin, why is it that their clothing always grows with them, but shrinking spells never seem to shrink Chadwick and I’s clothing with us?

Because it’s more fun that way, Zenovia answered playfully.

He smirked, I suppose you’ve been watching?

It’s a clever use of the titaness spell, the goddess replied, and yes I did enjoy watching you… prepare for it. He heard her gleeful giggle echo through his head, when you’ve returned to the temple, I think I’ll manifest a physical form to reward you properly, dreams are all well and good, but there’s no substitute for the real thing, now is there?

He gulped, you want to meet me on this plane?

Don’t act so scared Vann, I’ll be gentle, Zenovia said with a teasing lilt to her voice, besides, we’ve got to properly consecrate my temple before it gets rebuilt, and I can’t think of any better way than by spending a night with my champion.

Vann took a deep breath, As you wish, he thought back to her, and he heard a sensuous chuckle as she faded away again.

With the five of them grown and working on the job it didn’t take long for the group to find the buried cache of gold, gems, and other artifacts, and at their increased sizes it was easy enough to load it all into their travel bags. After a brief discussion the five of them decided to keep the two male party members “safe” for now, and begin the journey back with them trapped against their companions.

The return journey over the grasslands was uneventful, and save for a night at camp when the group was forced to stop and “replenish” Vann’s magic once more. Enid decided to forgo staying in her valley, accompanying them further to Zenovia’s temple ruins for a short time. By the time they reached the ruins, following Vann’s instructions, the party was beginning to return to their normal sizes, and by the time the five women were forced to drop the heavy bags of gold and plunder, Vann and Chadwick stood next to them, restored as well.

Vann had eagerly picked up a bag of gold, and at his insistence the other members of the party had helped him carry it all inside. The others marveled at the temple’s magnificent columns and statues, even overgrown with weeds and with the stones crumbling, it was an impressive structure.

“And that’s the last of it,” Tyra muttered, dumping a bag of gold in what Vann had explained was the temple’s treasure vault. She whistled as she looked at the glittering pile of gold, coming up almost to her waist. Each of the coins was minted with the whip and heart sigil of Zenovia, making the ownership obvious. “You’re a rich man now Vann,” the knight said with a grin.

“It belongs to the temple, not to me,” Vann explained, “still, yes… it’s impressive to look at.”

“Okay, so let’s talk payment,” Razita said eagerly, “I feel that since I had to betray my former employer, an equal share of the loot is only-

“You can take a handful of gold and two gems of your choice,” Vann said sternly, “given you were working for the person who looted the temple in the first place, I think I’m being more than fair.” He grinned as he looked at the rest of his friends, “two handfuls for the rest, is that sufficient payment?”

“Seeing justice done is its own reward Vann,” Chadwick said with a proud smile and a dismissive wave.

“I disagree,” Rumana said quickly, “Vann, tell your goddess he doesn’t speak for the whole group!”

When the rewards had been doled out, the group gathered at the temple entrance, “You should let me help you redesign this place,” Rumana said eagerly, “imagine if it had like, a steam powered trolly system-“

“Vann, don’t make any decisions without consulting me,” Eletha said suddenly, “it’s a temple, any design changes will need a certain grace which the dwarf will not understand.”

“I’m sure we’ll have many discussions about it,” Vann said, looking up at the temple and letting his imagination run wild. “I’ll have to get in touch with some stone masons… gardeners.”

“Please, you know a gardener,” Enid said, sticking her tongue out.

“Right, we’ll make inquiries on builders back in town,” Chadwick said, “we’ve got to go tell the mayor the goblin situation is settled, also we need to make sure he knows Enid was innocent of any wrongdoing.” He glanced at Razita, “I’m sure if there are any outstanding criminal warrants, some territorial pardons could be arranged.”

“That uh, that might be a good idea,” the orc said sheepishly.

“I’m beat,” Tyra said, stretching, “Vann, you want to crash at our place?”

“I’m staying here tonight,” Vann said with a smile.

Tyra raised an eyebrow, “really now?”

“I’ve got divine business to attend to,” he said nodding, “don’t worry, I’ll catch up with all of you tomorrow.”

“Have fun spending all night praying I guess,” Razita said with a shrug as the group turned to leave.

“I don’t know about prayer,” Tyra said with a knowing smirk, “but Vann will probably be spending a lot of the evening on his knees.”

Vann just rolled his eyes at the joke, waving to them as they started on the path back down the mountain where Zenovia’s temple lay. As they went out of sight he turned back to the temple, walking into the empty structure and listening to his footfalls echo through the structure.

It’s going to be quite the project, he thought to himself, but… I think when it’s over Zenovia will be proud of it.

“I’m certain I will,” she said, and this time her voice wasn’t in his head, but right behind him.

He whirled around, looking up at the red-haired goddess, radiant in her glory as she towered over him in her Amazonian form. She wore a flowing white robe and thonged sandals, and she almost seemed to glow as she gave him a warm smile, reaching down to stroke his cheek gently.

“H-How may I serve you my goddess?” he stammered, awed by her presence.

“Well, let’s enjoy you at that size first,” she said, ruffling his head, “then move on to smaller ones…” Vann grinned as she grabbed him under the arms, easily lifting him up and planting a powerful kiss on his lips.

End Notes:

Sorry it took longer than expected for this one, I got a little busy this week. Anyways we've got one more chapter to round out everything and see Zenovia's temple rebuilt, don't worry we will get to see the goddess herself play with Vann, along with a few other characters before the end.

The Temple Restored by Greenanon

Vann stretched and yawned, sitting up in the immense feathered bed of the temple’s master bedchamber. He smiled as he looked at the sleeping goddess next to him, he’d been spending more and more time in the temple, overseeing repairs and improvements, and sometimes Zenovia herself would manifest, all but dragging him here to the upper levels for “worship.”

“Hmm…” she moaned happily, opening her blue eyes and brushing her long red hair out of her face as she regarded him. “Sleeping in a physical form is such a waste, but at the same time… so pleasant,” she mused.

The blankets seemed to roll back of their own free will, revealing the nude goddess’s waiting womanhood, glistening slightly from her arousal beneath a patch of fiery red hair matching what was on her head. She smugly crooked a finger at him, and he rolled over without question, burying his face between her legs and licking vigorously while she gasped and giggled in pleasure.

“Good boy!” she chuckled, placing a hand on the back of his head and grinding his face into herself, “I want you to wake me up with this next time…” she moaned loudly, and he picked up his pace, licking at her like a man dying of thirst. “You’re going to shrink the moment my divine cunt finishes with you,” Zenovia declared with a laugh, “are you still so eager to bring me off quickly?” She took a sharp breath as Vann’s tongue traced over her clit, almost making her eyes cross.

“You want it, don’t you!?” Zenovia laughed, gripping his hair tightly as she kept him against her, “keep going then! I’ll cum on your cute little face and just wash away that size of yours, make you into the toy you know you want to be!” She took in a breath, gasping one final time as Vann sent her over the edge. She made a mewling sound as her thighs closed around him, her pussy coating his face with her juices. True to her threat Vann found himself diminishing away, the pillarlike thighs around him becoming vast milky white columns as she crossed her legs in the throes of orgasm, trapping him.

“You make a goddess see stars Vann,” she chuckled, collapsing back on to the bed and reaching between her legs. She spread her thighs, letting Vann tumble down to be caught in her waiting hand. He felt her massive fingers curl around him, and he squirmed in her grip as she held him over her face, enjoying the sight of his tiny form completely soaked with her juices.

“What a view,” he managed, smiling down at her immense face as he forced his arms up over the barrier of her curled fingers. She playfully opened her palm, letting him fall only a few inches before being caught in her other hand. He rolled over as she sat up, looming over him with a smile.

“Oh, am I forgetting something?” she giggled, her tree trunk sized finger coming down and gently rubbing his erection. “I must say Vann, your friend Tyra was right, you really do know what to do with this little thing…”

“T-Thanks!” he gasped, feeling her thumb come around as she gripped him, stroking slowly. “I-It’s not every day a goddess compliments your skills in bed!”

“Yes, I’m sure most mortals would die of happiness,” she said with a wink, “now normally I’d enjoy an orgasm and simply send you on your way, but I’m feeling generous this morning, I think I’ll milk this little thing while I give you today’s instructions.”

“Instructions?” he managed, fighting the urge to writhe in her palm as the goddess slowly stroked him off.

“When you’re not off traveling with your friends, I’ll give you tasks to complete around here,” Zenovia said casually. She bit her lip, enjoying the cute faces her toy made as he fought feebly against her fingers. “I’d like you to get the pathway up to the temple made into a proper road,” Zenovia said, “it will make repairs go quicker and attract visitors.”

“Cobblestones!” Vann groaned, fighting the urge to grind against the pad of her fingertip, “got it!”

“Also, your friend Tyra,” Zenovia said suddenly, “tell her she may come dwell in the temple with you, I wouldn’t want to split you from your earthly love on my account, and she’ll make an excellent addition.” She thought a moment, “the orc as well I think, the temple will need some muscle for both protection and…” she grinned, “other reasons…”

“T-Temple guards, right!” Vann groaned, closing his eyes.

“Aww, does little Vann want to squirt?” Zenovia teased, deliberately slowing her motions and enjoying the sudden shock on his face as he looked up at her pleadingly.

“Please Goddess!” Vann called pathetically, “let me finish!”

“Oooh, I don’t know,” Zenovia giggled, rubbing him slightly to keep his erection strong, “it’s so unbecoming of males to beg to cum… tell you what, show the elf the model village you’ve been working on, I’m sure she will help you learn humility.”

Vann’s eyes bulged, “I don’t know, maybe it would be better to let her find it on her own-“

“I guess you didn’t want to cum that badly,” Zenovia said with a smirk.

“Wait, I’ll do it!” Vann swore, “please, just-“ he arced his back and cried out as Zenovia’s powerful fingers brought him over the edge.

“See that you do,” she teased, letting his tiny form collapse into her palm. “Now, take a moment for meditation,” she said, lowering him onto the soles of one of her sandals on the side of the bed. She gave him one last wink, then disappeared, leaving him tiny and alone, using the immense sandal as a mattress.

“A moment for meditation,” he chuckled, looking at the giant sandal thong overhead, “right…”

“Harghahaha,” Glorgoz the crusher, ogre of the west hills, laughed as the merchants fled from him and his band of goblins.

“Halt right there!” Chadwick shouted, drawing his sword before the monster as his blond hair billowed in the wind, “These lands are under the protection of the King of Tarport and-“ he yelped and lifted his shield to block a volley from Glorgoz’s goblins.

Tyra leapt towards the beast, grimacing as her sword sparked against its rough stony hide, “taste steel!” she shouted.

“I’m protected well against all manner of metals,” Glorgoz laughed.

“How do you feel about explosives?” a deep female voice called.

“What the hell are explos-“ he began, watching a hissing red stick fly towards him.

The explosion knocked him backwards, and he shouted angrily as he scrambled to his feet, “I’ll crush ya!” he screamed in a voice shriller than he intended.

“Go ahead ogre, make my day!” Tyra shouted, pulling the enchanted whip from her belt and cracking it menacingly.

“If you wish to give up to an Elven beauty over this human rabble, I am here, and with a very reasonable demand for surrender!” Eletha said, appearing alongside the knight, sparks dancing along her fingers.

“I uhh…” Glorgoz gulped then stood upright, “I’m here to conquer!” he insisted.

“Brother!” Razita shouted, jumping into his path, “trust me, these humies are way tougher than they look! But they pay a lot if you need work!”

“BAH!” Glorgoz shouted, swiping her aside with his massive hand, “Greenskins are no siblings of mine!”

“Why don’t you pick on someone your own size!” Vann shouted, appearing in his white tunic behind the beast, staff in hand.

The ogre blinked, looking around, “did you mean you?” he laughed, “go ahead and take your best shot little mage, my skin is as tough as rock! I’ve taken fireballs from the-“

Vann simply waved his hand, his own height dipping by a foot as the ogre disappeared from view entirely.

“What the,” he muttered, looking around angrily.

Suddenly two green columns appeared on either side of him, and he gulped as he looked up and realized they were the orcs legs. She had a sneer on her face, and a moment later her shoe lifted up, hovering over him like an angry cloud.

“W-Wait, sister!?” The ogre said feebly, “we can talk this out-“

The shoe came down, grinding the shrunken ogre into the ground and silencing his please. Razita scowled, grinding her foot back and forth as the goblins fled from the party, their leader’s defeat breaking their will to fight.

“Thank you for the assist, Vann,” Chadwick said with a smile, sheathing his sword. He frowned at the orc, “was killing him necessary?”

“He’s fine,” Razita said, pressing down harder with her shoe, “ogres are practically made of rock, I’ll break my foot before I break him.”

“Ah, well so long as he’s incapacitated then…” The knight said with a shrug. He turned to Vann, who know was standing below his chest in height, clapping the mage on the back he grinned, “it’s good to see you! I know you’ve been busy with rebuilding your temple, I’m glad your goddess still lets you out for some adventure now and then!”

“She’s very understanding,” Vann said with a smile, “Why don’t you lot come up to the temple for a meal? I’ve restocked the larders so there should be plenty for everyone!”

“Sounds good to me!” Chadwick said, and the rest of the group murmured agreements as they followed him.

The group walked up the path to Zenovia’s temple as Vann explained his plans for paving it. In the weeks since their adventure on the plains, the stone exterior had been cleared of weeds and debris, and the polished stone gleamed brightly in the midday sun. Flowers and fruit vines spread from raised beds along the stairs, and as they approached Enid ran, practically bouncing happily towards them.

“What do you think of these Vann?” the fox-girl asked, “I think they contrast really well with the columns!”

“They’re great,” Vann said appreciatively, and they were, the gardens Enid had produced outside of the temple front were truly world class and would likely draw visitors on their own. He yelped as a vine slapped him across his bottom, he rubbed it and turned to see the tendril already snaking back into the foiliage. “Uh, are they going to do that to everyone?” he asked with a wry grin.

“Just to the boys with cute butts,” Enid said with a shrug, “I figured your goddess would approve.”

The group continued up the shining white stairs to the temple proper, passing between the sterling white columns and into a grand antechamber where a statue of Zenovia herself stood, a pair of featureless slaves kneeling before her as she grinned out with a whip in hand.

“How much did you pay for that statue?” Rumana asked, rubbing her chin and squinting, “I think I could do something with the eyes, make ‘em shoot flames maybe? But I’d need to take some of it apart-“

“I think the statue is fine as is,” Vann said quickly. The truth was the statue had been expensive, and he wasn’t quite ready to let the dwarf start tinkering with it yet. “If you know of a good roadbuilder though…”

“Okay okay,” Rumana said excitedly, “let me tell you about this new type of road they’re trying out back in the Great Mine, it’s called asphalt! I’m sure I can figure it out.”

“We’ll talk,” Vann said with a chuckle.

“The whole thing is coming along nicely,” Chadwick said, “are you going to provide lodgings to travelers?”

“Yeah, the road between Tarport and Sweetwort is seeing more and more merchants,” Vann said, “I’m sure some of them would rather stay here than in town, and I’m sure that Zenovia would appreciate… patronage.”

“Patronage,” Tyra chuckled, “right, so it’s going to be more of a couple’s retreat thing? A lot of merchants do travel with their wives these days…”

“Most temples offer lodging,” Vann said defensively.

“Well, let’s see the rooms,” Razita said with a laugh.

With a sigh Vann led the group down a side hallway. The long row of rooms where weary travelers could rest had been another of Vann’s projects, while he wasn’t sure what they’d been used for in the temple’s prior life, he’d prepared them to Zenovia’s specifications.

He creaked open the first door, “as you can see, it’s got a fine feather bed,” Vann said, gesturing towards the center of the room.

“Nice torture rack,” Tyra mused, looking at the restraints on the wall, “are those standard in every room?”

“Uh… yes,” Vann admitted, slightly embarrassed.

“Look at this,” Eletha said, pointing to a series of glowing runes above the bed, “are these… spells?”

“Yeah, but they only work inside the temple,” Vann explained, “it should let lodgers with few magical abilities utilize the goddesses power.”

“Shrinking, strength reduction…” Eletha grinned wider as she read them, “my my Vann, it seems you’ve thought of everything.”

“Zenovia thought those spells would help guests get into the er, spirit of things,” he explained sheepishly.

“I think we’re going to stay here tonight,” Rumana said eagerly, looking up at Chadwick.

The knight gulped, “Er, I suppose we could…”

“Just how small does that spell make the target?” the dwarf asked, pointing to the glowing runes, she waved at Vann before he could answer, “never mind, I’ll figure it out, right Chadwick?”

From the look on Chadwick’s face, he didn’t know whether to be scared or excited.

The group did end up staying the night in the temple, and Vann prepared a feast for everyone in the temple’s banquet hall as they discussed adventures and talked of the future. Torches on the wall lit the room as the sun dipped below the horizon, and soon people began leaving one by one for their rooms. Enid went first, yawning as her tail swished behind her, then taking an extra slice of cake as she bid them goodnight and left for bed. Rumana and Chadwick went next, and from the way the dwarf led him, Vann doubted either would be sleeping anytime soon. Razita had helped herself to the temple’s wine stores, and was muttering incoherently as she staggered off next, talking about how she was going to “punish” the still shrunken ogre, who was far as Vann knew was still imprisoned in a knapsack in her room.

Finally it was down to Tyra, Eletha, and himself, quietly sitting around the table and chatting quietly, “So Vann, are you going to be living up here permanently?” Tyra asked with a sad smile, “I’ll miss you down at the cabin…”

“I was thinking you could move up here too,” Vann said with a smirk, “the temple needs guards, and besides I miss waking up getting squeezed half to death.”

“Well, it’s about time,” Eletha snapped, “she’s missed you terribly!”

“Eletha!” Tyra said, her face red.

“It’s true, I’m trying not to interfere in my friend’s relationships anymore, but gods you mortals make it so frustrating!” Eletha said, taking another sip of her wine.

“Eletha,” Vann said suddenly, “I actually had something I wanted to show you.” He got up, beckoning the two of them to follow him deeper into the temple complex. They passed through several doors, going truly beneath the mountain the temple was carved into, and when they reached a wide dark room Vann snapped his fingers, causing radiant light, almost like that of the sun, to fill it.

“Wow,” the elf gasped, her eyes going wide as she took in the contents. It was a village, a small village, expertly crafted, complete with a castle in the center which looked every bit what a lord or lady of a mid sized town would want for their seat, safe for the fact that it only came up to Eletha’s knees.

“You made her a tiny town to smash up?” Tyra asked, amused.

“It’s enchanted,” Vann explained, “it will rebuild itself every morning… I thought it might be an amusing thing for those who desired to be ah… larger.”

“I love it!” Eletha practically squealed. She bounded forward, lifting her booted foot over a small cottage and bringing it down, smashing the thatched roof and walls to splinters.

“It does seem kind of fun,” Tyra admitted, glancing at the castle in the center with some interest. She shot Vann a grin, then a wink, “I’ll leave you to… introduce our elven friend to it, I’m going to go move my things into your bedroom Vann.” With that she turned to leave, chuckling softly under her breath.

“I really do love this village,” Eletha said, stomping on a farmhouse with glee and grinding her feet into the soil, “but… it’s missing something.”

Her gaze landed on him and he gulped, “And what would that be?” he asked, though he already knew the answer.

“Terrified villagers,” Eletha said, walking over to him and curling her finger through his hair a moment, “now obviously I understand you can’t exactly populate this adorable little town, but… maybe if there was just one, he could help add some authenticity to my rampage?”

“I don’t know,” he said weakly, but he was already looking up at the elf’s chin as the shrinking began. He sighed as he felt the slick feeling of his shirt against his skin, a sign that his clothing wasn’t shrinking with him either.

“Oh come on Vann,” she teased, draping her now much larger arms over him in a loose hug, “imagine being a pathetic little human, fleeing in terror before a beautiful elf as she destroys your feeble village.” Eletha sighed, holding him as his feet lifted off the floor, “you’d probably be torn between running for your life or just letting those perfect soles come down on you, the soft skin caressing you on all sides just before you… pop!”

She hugged him to her chest like a teddy bear as his shrinking continued, his clothing falling away, “M-Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad,” he agreed, feeling his erection rise at the thought.

“Keep going, keep getting smaller,” Eletha eagerly said, turning his diminishing body to face her, “I know you love the idea, spending some time underneath my toes is probably heaven compared to that brute Razita or Tyra’s foulness.”

He raised an eyebrow, “I uh… I couldn’t pick favorites,” he said, fighting a laugh.

Eletha sniffed dismissively as he became small enough to roll into her palm, “Please,” she smirked, “Elves have a naturally pleasant aroma, and we’re always pristine.”

“Uhh…” Vann wasn’t sure if she was joking or not, while Eletha did tend to keep herself cleaner than the rest when they were traveling, and even when sweaty she had a… fresh, for lack of a better word, aroma about her, but she could still get dirty like anyone else.

“Fine, I suppose we’ll need an object lesson,” she said, setting him down when he reached the size of about an inch. He peered up at her towering form, then around at the now full sized model village he’d built for her to destroy. Behind him the titanic elf slipped off the enchanted boots Zenovia had bestowed upon her, and a moment later she tapped her now bare foot expectantly on the ground. “Well?” she asked expectantly, “are you going to try to run?”

He grinned and nodded, sprinting through the streets of the model town, heading towards the castle in the center. Small or not it was made of stone, and it would probably take Eletha at least a little longer to destroy it, if he could reach it ahead of her…

He cried out in surprise as a massive pale foot smashed the house on the street over from him, “uh oh,” she teased, stepping through the village as she lazily pursued him, “this could be the end for humans!” she giggled and eyed up a two-story tavern. She abandoned the chase for a minute as she lowered her butt down on it, demolishing the building as she ground her behind into the stone foundation.

Vann glanced back at her, then at the castle, then with a smirk ducked into an alley, keeping an eye on her as he took a longer route through the toy city. Eletha stood back up, giggling as she brushed the debris off her butt. She frowned as she looked around, realizing he’d lost her.

“Vann,” she said sweetly, “where are you?”

He watched her from the shadow of a fake bakery, glancing in the direction of the castle and wondering if he should go for it, it was the only structure in town that might stand up to her for a few minutes…

Eletha peered around the city, pausing her destruction as she looked for any sign of movement. Her eyes lit up as she saw a tiny figure darting around, and she giggled to herself as she stomped across the town, relishing every building being crushed beneath her bare feet.

“I see you!” she called, picking up her pace as she saw him heading towards the castle.

Shit, Vann thought, sprinting for all he was worth across the open area between the castle and the rest of the town. The wind was knocked out of him and he was pinned against the cold cobblestones as her immense foot slammed into his back.

“Gotcha!” she laughed. She glanced at the castle, “really? You think you’d have been save in there?” he watched as she lifted her foot off him, leaving him wheezing on the ground as she regarded the castle cooly. She knelt down, playfully pulling at the walls, while she did exert herself slightly, the outer tower came down with a grunt, exposing the interior. “And just like that, you’d be trapped!” she giggled, gesturing to the halls and courtyard of the castle.

“I surrender!” he called up.

She rolled her eyes as she stood over him, “very well, perhaps I can give some mercy to a pathetic little human who sees he is defeated…” She grinned as she poked his body with her big toe, the size of it almost covering him completely. “Get on your back,” she ordered, lifting it off him briefly. He complied, rolling over and exposing his front to her, she smirked as she noticed his erection, so small and far away… Gently she brought her toe on top of him again, slowly rubbing his body against the hard stone.

Her toe, her entire foot, was unnaturally soft, and he gasped as it felt more like a silk blanket rubbing over him than an immense foot. There was just the thinnest layer of oil and grime on her feet, a remnant from a day out traveling and fighting. It didn’t carry an odor like Tyra’s would though, it was that same “fresh” smell, and he lolled his head back as Eletha ravaged him with the smallest motions of her foot.

“How does it feel?” she asked with a smile, “I imagine it’s wonderful on several levels, you have the exquisitely soft skin of my feet, and the feeling of finally being in your rightful place in the world.” She sighed, “I really do appreciate this tiny town though Vann… so I’m going to give you a little gift, you may cum on my perfect toe, just remember to thank me after.”

“Thank you?” he asked with a smirk, but he was cut off as she forced him to gasp, slowly grinding her toe against him in a sensual motion that quickly burned any sarcasm out of his mind.

“Yes, you will thank me,” Eletha said with an arrogant smile, “and then while you enjoy the memory post orgasm I’m going to smash the rest of this delightful little town.” She put her hands on her hips, a smile gleaming down at him as she expertly moved her toe with a level of precision only an elf could achieve.

“Gods,” Vann gasped, hugging her powerful toe like a lover as she brought him over the edge of orgrasm. She giggled at his face as he desperately ground his hips against her, feeling like a bug as he squirmed through his moment of pleasure.

“Now what do you want to say?” Eletha asked, bending over slightly and looming above him.

“T-Thank you,” Vann said weakly.

“Good boy,” she laughed, lifting her foot off him. With a single wipe of her finger she cleaned his little load off her toe, gently wiping it off on a nearby building before standing back upright. “Now, you just relax while I have a little more fun…”

Vann lay there in the post orgasm haze, listening to the sounds of an excited elf giggling as she smashed her way through the city.

Tyra looked out over the moonlit valley, the view from the temple’s master bedchamber truly was spectacular, you could see a few lights glittering down in Sweetwort, and beneath the pale moonlight the shadows of the mountains loomed large against the stars.

“Hello dear,” Zenovia said, stepping out of the shadows and startling Tyra.

“Oh, uh hi your… holiness?” she said uncomfortably, “Vann’s playing with the elf, so-“

“I just wanted to say a few things to you,” she said with a dreamy smile. She walked to the window with Tyra, her Amazonian form hovering over the smaller woman.

“Sure, what can I do for you?” Tyra asked curiously.

“Just take care of Vann, I’m his goddess, but you’re his earthly love,” Zenovia said, glancing over the valley.

“Of course I’ll take care of him,” she said with a smile, “I always have!”

“Good to hear, for that matter if you two wished to become husband and wife… well, that’s allowed in my priesthood,” Zenovia said with a wink.

Tyra’s face went red, “w-what I mean, that’s-“

“Think on it dear,” Zenovia laughed, and a moment later she was gone, disappearing into the same temple shadows from whence she’d come.

A moment later there was a knock on the door, “Come in,” Tyra called, turning to see Eletha carrying the shrunken and exhausted form of the goddess’s champion. “Did you have fun playing dragon attacks the city?”

“Certainly,” Eletha said with a grin, “Vann’s such a good sport with my little games…”

“Hey Tyra,” he said sleepily, waving to her as the knight’s hand curled around him, taking him from the elf.

“Hey squirt,” she said with a smile, “ready to turn in?”

“It would be for the best,” Eletha said, sauntering her hips happily as she turned to leave, “I’ll be up early to see if that little town really does rebuild itself every sunrise.” She closed the door behind her, leaving Tyra and Vann alone.

“Was Zenovia here?” Vann asked suddenly, “I can… smell her I think.”

“Yeah, she just popped in to say hi,” Tyra said quickly.

“What did she want?” he asked with a frown.

“Nothing!” Tyra insisted hurriedly, “let’s go to bed, I’m beat!”

Vann just shrugged, “yeah okay,” he yawned, “I’m ready whenever.”

Tyra sighed happily, flopping herself into the massive bed and crawling under the covers. Vann closed his eyes as he was snuggled tightly against Tyra’s cheek like a favored stuffed animal, and moments later they fell asleep together, her soft, warm skin comforting him as dreams took his senses.

The End

End Notes:

To say a few things at the end here I think I've mentioned it before, but this one was kind of written in the style of a tabletop campaign. I'm not ruling out a sequel for this one but I don't have plans for it right now, my next story I'm outlining up is probably going to be a more down to earth one without any monster girls, elves, or aliens, I know crazy given my usual stuff lol. Hope everyone enjoyed, see you next time!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12139