A Place to Call Home by pseudoclever
Summary:

John's stepmom has grown into a seductive muscular mini-giantess.  


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 20281 Read: 62326 Published: August 07 2022 Updated: August 31 2022
Story Notes:

Sometimes I see people lament that they can't come up with any original ideas.  That every sizeplay story has been done already.  I don't think that's true.  But even if it is, so what?  There's nothing wrong with laying down a catchy 4/4 beat, and letting people dance.  Sometimes it's even more fun that way, when everyone knows the steps.

This is a story about a seductive, growing, muscle step-mommy.  If you know the genre, you know the buttons we're about to press.  I put my own pseudoclever spin on it, and maybe that makes it unique.  I'll leave that up to interpretation.  

Comments welcome and encouraged.  They help motivate me to write the next piece.  Criticism, less welcome.  Put them in DM's if you must, but this story is what it is.  I had fun writing it.  And, surprising myself, I'm proud of it.

Btw, just to head it off, canonical ages in order of character appearance are:

Megan: 42
John: 22
Willow: 19
Brianna: 23

Above-the-fold Tags: Step-relation sexy stuff, milk, female growth, penis growth, male shrinking, muscle growth, breast growth, beautification, seduction, humiliation, sizes from 3ft to 10ft, NSFW

Spoiler Tags: Girl growing a cock, minor male growth, insertion, mega and giga sizes

1. Chapter 1 by pseudoclever

2. Chapter 2 by pseudoclever

3. Chapter 3 by pseudoclever

4. Chapter 4 by pseudoclever

5. Chapter 5 by pseudoclever

6. Chapter 6 by pseudoclever

7. Chapter 7 by pseudoclever

8. Chapter 8 by pseudoclever

9. Chapter 9 by pseudoclever

10. Chapter 10 by pseudoclever

11. Chapter 11 by pseudoclever

Chapter 1 by pseudoclever

My stepmom was seven feet tall.

I was halfway through unloading my suitcases from the cab when she caught my eye.  Megan leaned casually against the front door of my family home.  Watching me.  Smirking.  

I stared at her in disbelief.  The woman I remembered was lithe and petite, with the body of a dancer.  Not even as tall as my shoulders.  She was at least two feet taller than the last time I’d seen her.  Her figure had developed an over-generous, hourglass shape, with hips and bust nearly as wide as the doorframe.  And her physique was muscular now.  Hulking and sculpted.  I knew a lot of body-builder types from campus - the sort who spend half their time at the gym, and the other half talking about protein windows.  Megan would’ve put all of them to shame.

She threw her long blonde hair over her shoulder, cocking her hip provocatively as I watched.  As if daring me to look at her, or daring me to question.

The taxi drove away, stranding me in suburbia.  Miles to the nearest train station.  Even if I cared to walk, my old neighborhood didn’t even have sidewalks.

“Those bags look heavy,” Megan said, by way of greeting.  She walked down the driveway toward me on long, powerful legs.  “Why don’t you let me help you?”

I watched, mouth open in shock as she approached.  Her shadow fell on me, blotting out the sun. She bent.  Way, way down.  And she gave me a little kiss on the forehead. 

“How…?”

She winked at me.  “Come inside, John.”

Her chest nearly brushed against my chin as she stood up to her full height again.  She led the way, carrying my two gigantic suitcases with one arm. 

Those bags must’ve weighed fifty pounds each. They held all my worldly possessions - except the few that I’d left when I went to college, and all of those were still in the house. She carried everything I owned as if it weighed nothing at all. She even managed to sway her hips in a seductive figure eight pattern as she walked.  

I followed, doing everything I could to not look at her ass. 

She’d redecorated, and I had to admit the house looked great. I hadn’t seen it since Christmas.  A part of me was irritated that she was changing things so soon after dad had passed. But the place had a familiar, welcoming sort of appeal. It even smelled like home.

“Sit down, make yourself comfortable. I baked cookies. I’ll make you a plate.”

I touched her shoulder as she started to turn.  Partly to get her attention, partly to make sure she was real.  “Um, hey, Megan.” 

She dimpled.  “You don’t have to keep calling me ‘Megan,’ you know.

I gestured vaguely at her enormous, muscular form. “Aren’t you going to explain about… this?”

“Of course I am, sweetie.”  Even with her growth spurt, the warm cadence of her voice was still the same.  So was her smile - cute, impish, with something just faintly teasing beneath.  Even the subtle wrinkles around her forehead and mouth were still there.  It was still her.  Just… a lot more of her.

“Anyway.  It’s quite a long story, and we’ve got all summer to catch up.  I know it’s a lot to take in, but I’ll be happy to answer any questions. For now, sit. Take your shoes off.  Make yourself at home.”

I thought about arguing.  But she was already on her way to the kitchen, ducking under the door frame in a practiced motion as she went.  So I obeyed. I sat on the brand new couch, sinking into plush pink fabric, trying to get my thoughts straight. 

This wasn’t normal.  People didn’t just… grow like that.  Not in their early forties, or at any age for that matter.  They didn’t go from an A-cup to a sextuple E, or put on a hundred pounds of muscle in six months. And there was something different about her mannerisms.  The way she was looking at me.  Something in her eye….

Before I could even begin to work through the strangeness, Megan returned. In one hand, she held a giant plate of cookies, fresh from the oven. In the other, a brimming, frosty glass. 

“You still drink milk, don’t you?”

I started to munch on a cookie.  It was really good.  The chocolate chips were still soft and half-melted, and there was a pleasant salty tang that balanced out the sweetness.  It did make me thirsty, though.

She grinned, and sat down the couch beside me.  The cushions sank under her weight, and I had to fight to keep myself from sliding into her bulging thigh.  “So.  John.  How’s school?”

I started to answer with a mouthful of cookie, washed it down quickly with a long drink of milk.  “Um.  It’s good.”

“Glad to hear it.  I was worried this semester might be difficult for you.”  She leaned back, casually stretching.  Her flower-print sundress was flimsy and a bit too small, and it rode up alluring on her body as she did this.  I tried not to look, but it was impossible to not see a few things.  The impressive definition of her triceps.  The supple curve of the side of her breast.  She dropped her arms suddenly, and met my eye.  “Are you making lots of friends?”

I turned away quickly, aware she caught me staring.  “Not really.  I mostly keep to myself.  My classes keep me too busy.”

This was a half-truth at best.  If she knew I was lying, it was impossible to read beneath her soft, comforting smile.  I wished she’d stop looking at me like that.  As big as she was, it was really disconcerting.  Especially considering this was the closest I’d been to a girl in months.  I took another cookie, just to give me something to do with my hands.

“I’m guessing you aren’t seeing anyone?” she asked.  “Or at least, not anyone new?”

“No one new,” I said, spraying a few crumbs.  “But Brianna and I talk on the phone every night.  We haven’t seen each other since Spring Break.  She’s coming over later.”

“You must be excited.”  Her voice dropped lower, into an almost conspiratorial growl.  “I’m really proud of you that you’re so loyal.  Staying with your home-town girl, for what, three years now?  Even when you’re a thousand miles away.  Most guys would be tempted to fool around.”

I was starting on my third cookie.  They were really, really good.  And the way they dissolved in the ice cold milk was practically addictive.  I was concentrating on them, doing anything I could to avoid Megan’s stare.

“But you must get lonely.  Lonely, and pent up.”  She leaned down closer.  Her hand brushed my cheek, and I felt the little hairs on the back of my arms stand on end.  “No one would blame you, if you made a mistake now and again.  Had a little adventure, or indiscretion.  I certainly wouldn’t.  I’m not so far out of college that I forget what it was like.  And I know what it’s like to feel lonely.”

I set the plate of cookies aside.  My hands shook.  I still couldn’t make myself meet her eye.  “What are you saying?”

“Oh, nothing really.”  My stepmom laughed casually.  Her arm was on the back of the couch now.  It was bigger around than my thigh, and almost touching my shoulder.  “I’m just rambling.  Older women do that sometimes.  I know I’ve said it before, but I just want you to know you’ll always have a home here with me.  No matter what happens.  And home?  It can mean a lot of things, sweetie.  We can decide that together.”

It took all my effort to pull away from her, to get far enough away that I could make myself look her in the eye.  I felt half-drunk from being in her presence so long, from having someone so much bigger and so incredibly attractive looming over me.  “Megan….”

“You don’t have to call me that.  You know you can just call me….”

“Why are you so big?”

She laughed.  “You’re really curious about that, huh?”  Her hand moved like she wanted to reach out to me.  To pull me back in.  She apparently thought better of it.  “Okay John.  I’ll tell you.  Like I said though, it’s a long story.”  

My stepmom stood slowly, her calves bunching and flexing as she lifted herself to her feet.  She spent a moment towering over me.  Hands on her hips, considering.  Then she bent, collected the plate of cookies, and the empty glass of milk.  “Tell you what.  Go upstairs.  Unpack.  Take a shower, get yourself cleaned up.  After that, I promise I’ll tell you everything, down to the last little detail.”

She started toward the kitchen, then hesitated, as if remembering some awkward detail.  “Oh!  I let your little sister make some changes to your room.  I hope you don’t mind.”

Chapter 2 by pseudoclever

The wall of my bedroom was still a tableau of pictures I’d torn from magazines. Sports Illustrated issues, copies of Women’s Fitness. Even some that obviously came from my dad’s old Playboy collection. Every picture was of a woman, in various stages of undress. It was an embarrassing reminder of the horny kid I’d been at seventeen. I hadn’t even bothered to frame any of them. Just stuck them up there with push pins.


Looking at them now, I clearly had a type. They were all very tall, even for models. Athletic. And generously proportioned, especially up top.


That questionable bit of decoration was the only part of my bedroom left unchanged. All my old furniture had been moved out, and my bed had been shoved into one corner. In place of my stuff, there was a new edition: an extremely fancy exercise machine. It was nicer even than the brand new ones they’d installed at my college gym. There was a squat rack, a seated chin-up station, a leg extension bar… a half-dozen other gadgets that I couldn’t even identify.


That at least explained my stepmom’s new physique. Maybe there were exercises on this thing that made you grow into a busty, seven foot giantess. If any existed, this looked like the machine to do it.


I was still studying this monstrosity, when there was a knock at the door.


“I haven’t unpacked yet. Hey, what’d you do with all my things, anyway?”


The door opened. At first, my brain couldn’t even process what I was seeing. It was a woman. Or part of one anyway. Like someone had blown up one of my wall posters to a ridiculous size and taped it up in the doorway. Except that, while this woman sure was tall, and not wearing very much, she wasn’t especially fit or curvy. Even so, she was impressive . So gigantic that everything above the tops of her breasts was lost to my view above the frame of the door. My stepmom was big, but this girl would’ve dwarfed even her!


Something about this sight - a half-naked girl taller than I would’ve thought possible - forced a reaction from my body. My mouth went dry, my heart beat faster. There was an immediate stirring between my legs….


But then the giantess bent lithely, and I immediately felt disgusted with myself for being turned on. The girl had a short crop of red hair, a slightly upturned nose. A mischievous smirk that only looks at home on the face of a bratty little stepsister.


“Oh hey,” Willow purred. “I didn’t know you were back already. Welcome home, Shrimp.”


“Willow? Holy shit, you got bigger too?” I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. Trying to overpower my sudden arousal at the sight of her. “What happened? How did the two of you grow so much?”


She rolled her eyes. “I guess mom hasn’t filled you in yet. A lot’s changed around here. It’s a long story.”


“Don’t you, ‘long story’ me. That’s what Megan said. What happened to her is weird, but you… people don’t just double in size!”


The giantess winked at me. “Ooo, good guess. I’m almost exactly double my old height. Eight foot ten to be exact, as of my measuring this morning.”


My head was spinning. This had to be a bad dream. And no matter how hard I tried, my body was still responding to her. The girl was only nineteen, and she was my stepsister for God’s sake! Why was I feeling so horny?


“Yeah well.” I leaned against the door, trying to act casual. “You may be taller, but most of you is still as scrawny as ever. How come your mom grew all over and you didn’t?”


A flash of irritation passed over Willow’s face. I suddenly realized that, scrawny or not, she could probably kick my ass without any trouble. “It affects everybody differently,” she explained coldly. Willow gestured over my shoulder at the exercise machine. “Which is why I’m here for my morning workout. Move, Shrimp.”


She crawled toward me, and an unwelcome thrum of excitement went through my body. I was forced to jump out of the way as she brushed past, her shoulder nudging me in the chest. Once she was fully in the bedroom, she stood back up to her full, gargantuan height. God, my head didn’t even come up to the bottom of her little bee sting breasts.


I watched her in a kind of sick fascination as she set up the exercise machine. I was fully hard now, and I had to get out of here before she noticed. But somehow I couldn’t make myself look away. The white tank top she wore was probably a 3XL at least, and even then it was stretched to semi-transparency. There probably weren’t bras big enough to fit her, but luckily Willow’s boobs were tiny and perky enough that she didn’t need one. Her black athletic shorts must’ve been the best she could find at a Big and Tall shop. They fit her like a second skin, the nylon creaking as she sat down on the pull-up bench.


After a while, I decided this was stupid. Turned on or not, I wasn’t going to let my libido get the best of me. I was going to get some answers out of her.


“So really. Tell me what happened. Did the two catch some kind of, I don’t know, previously undiscovered growth virus? And soon it’s going to spread to all the women of the world, ushering in a new era of feminine domination?”


She grunted, pulling down on what must’ve been four hundred pounds of weight. I forced myself not to watch her back muscles flexing. “You’re way off.”


“Then… did you find a secret formula dad made in the basement? Like one he’d been working on in secret for decades, that he planned to pass on to me as the last of his legacy?”


“Your dad was an architect, not a mad scientist.” Her skinny arms shook with effort, and the bar slipped from between her fingers. The whole house rattled as the stack of metal plates slammed down.


“What then?” I was getting irritated now. I stepped into her field of vision, made her look me in the eye. “Did you guys find a mysterious antique shop? An abandoned UFO? Rub a magic lap, wish on a falling star?”


Willow sighed. She wiped sweat from her brow, and gave me a pitying smile. “Look Shrimp. I’ll level with you. Mom asked me not to tell you. Okay? She’s got this big presentation planned. She wants you to be fully comfortable with what’s going on. I’m honestly surprised she didn’t give it to you already.”


“Fine. Can you at least stop calling me Shrimp?”


“You sure liked to use that nickname on me, before I grew.”


My cheeks went hot. I’d completely forgotten about that. “I always meant it affectionately,” I said, lamely.


My stepsister gave me a demeaning little pat on the head. “Then maybe I mean it that way, too. Anyways. I’m going to be at this for a while. Why don’t you go let mom tell you what’s going on? She’s really excited. Even baked cookies for you and everything.”


“I already had some,” I grumbled.


Willow’s hand froze, halfway to reaching for the bar. “Did you.” She sounded intrigued. “How, ah. Were they?”


“Good. Um. Why?”


She was leaning forward now, her giant body stretching until her face was inches from mine. My cock throbbed once, alarmingly hard, and I thanked my lucky stars she was at the wrong angle to see the bulge in my jeans.


“So, just curious. Did she let you wash those cookies down with anything? A soft drink, or some water…?”


“What are you talking about?” I tried to move away, but immediately my back pressed against the wall. When I spoke, my voice came out in a shrill little whine. “Milk! She gave me a glass of milk!”


Willow smirked. She stood, wiping a sweat-streaked lock of hair from her eyes. I watched her gaze start to drift down my body. I tried to cover myself, but she nonchalantly caught my wrists, and held them over my head so she could see. A wave of shame overtook me, as she stared directly at the place where my erection was straining my jeans.


My stepsister nodded once, as if seeing exactly what she expected. She moved to shut the door, and placed her gigantic frame between me and the only exit.


“Well Shrimp. Things are about to change for you. We can do this the easy way. Or the fun way.”

Chapter 3 by pseudoclever

Chapter Specific CW: NSFW, step-sibling sex, teasing, humiliation, male shrinking, female growth, cock growth, female muscle growth, breast growth


3.

Willow advanced on me slowly. The nearly nine foot giantess held her open hand out to me, a seductive look in her eye. “I know there’s a lot going on that you don’t understand. Believe me, I’ve been there. So against my better judgment, I’m going to do you a huge favor.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

She held a finger to her lips, shushing me. Then pointed to the bed. “Go sit down,” she whispered. “And take off your pants.”

My eyes went wide, even as my cock began to twitch uncontrollably in excitement. “You’re my stepsister! I can’t….”

“Keep your voice down,” she hissed. “You want mom to hear us?”

I swallowed, and dropped my voice to a hoarse whisper. “Willow, no! I have a girlfriend. Brianna, she would….”

“So just don’t tell her, duh.” My giant stepsister gave a long suffering sigh. “It isn’t as if you have a choice here, Shrimp. I could force the issue if I wanted, and there wouldn’t be anything you could do to stop me.” She grinned evilly, and cracked her knuckles. “But I’m not going to have to do that, am I? I bet right now, you’re so horny you can’t see straight. Even if I left the room right this second, the first thing you would do is hop in bed and touch yourself. You’d probably think about me while you did it, too. Wouldn’t you?”

I said nothing. My precum had already soaked through my boxers, and a small wet spot was forming in my jeans. I could even smell how turned on I was.

“One way or another, I’m going to be the one to get you off. So what’s it going to be? All alone in your bedroom, a long-awaited reunion between a boy and his five-fingered friend? We’ll call that, ‘the easy way.’”

The giantess moved toward me, quicker than I could’ve believed. Came so close that her stomach brushed against my chin. She peered down at me from on high, clearly enjoying herself as she tormented me. “Now the fun way? It’s the real thing. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, little man. Now strip before I change my mind, John.”

Maybe it was that she’d finally called me by name. Maybe it was that I was so horny I felt like I was going to die. Either way, I broke. I stripped from the waist down. And sat on my bed.

Willow slowly knelt in front of me, towering over me even in this position. She inspected me, and gave a low whistle of appreciation. “Wow Johnny-boy, I’m impressed. Not that it’s much for someone my size, of course. But Brianna must be a very happy girl.”

I followed her gaze, and gave a startled yelp. “It’s… bigger!”

My cock had grown! I used to be average-sied. Or… okay fine. Just a little below average. Size isn’t everything, alright? But now. I sported what must’ve been a seven-inch beauty of a dick. It was longer, thicker, heavier. But besides that, it almost looked… pretty? I don’t know how to say it exactly. As if someone had Photoshopped me. Smoothed out some blemishes, made it stand straighter instead of curving off to the side. Sculpted it until it was more attractive in every way.

“So it grew, huh?” Willow didn’t look surprised in the least. “Well that answers one question. A little disappointing. Still, not totally useless. Maybe after a couple more doses, you’ll be big enough for me to get some use out of it.”

“Answers what question?” I whimpered pathetically. “And doses of what? It… oh God. There was something in the cookies, wasn’t there? She drugged me with the cookies.”

Willow blinked. “Yes John, it’s in the cookies. Now shut up.”

The giant woman reached out, and almost tenderly, took my newly enlarged dick in her hand. It was beyond amazing. Like being stroked by silk, or touched by a live wire. Before I could stop myself I moaned, the sound echoing off the walls.

The giantess clapped her hand over my mouth, silencing me. “Idiot!” she whispered. “Do that again and I’ll stop. What if mom catches us right now?” She gently massaged the crown of my penis with the tip of her giant thumb, drawing a slow circle beneath the ridge. Sparks flashed in front of my eyes. “You gonna be quiet?”

I nodded eagerly.

The huge hand over my mouth relaxed. “Good boy.”

She started to work me over. Moving slowly, methodically. Her huge fingers completely encircling my dick, carefully stroking their way from the base of my shaft, over the head, back down again.

As she touched me, she leaned down, and brought her lips to my ear. Her voice was barely above a breath. “I’ll tell you a secret, John. I’ve wanted to do this since the day we met. What was that, four years ago, five? I thought you were so hot back then. My new stepbrother. This cool high school kid. Who never wanted to give me the time of day. And why would you? I was just some nerdy fourteen year old that puberty forgot. I had such a crush on you. Even when you teased me, made fun of how puny I was. Called me… Shrimp. I got to like it. The way you treated me. That name. I fantasized about you more times than I could count when we lived together. And in those fantasies? You would always call me your tiny. Little. Shrimp.”

I couldn’t think, couldn’t move. It felt so fucking good. My whole world was her voice, the scent of her body, the feeling of her gigantic hand on my cock.

“I missed that teasing when you went off to college. For the first year I still touched myself to you every night. Eventually I got over you. But now.”

Her hand moved faster. A tiny hiccup escaped from the back of my throat, and it was everything I could do to not scream in pleasure.

“But now. You’re sleeping in the room next. All. Fucking. Summer. I get a second chance with you. And I’m not so puny anymore, am I John?”

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. It was so much. An avalanche of ecstasy. I couldn’t breathe. So close. But she wouldn’t let me, wouldn’t let me….

“Well. Here’s a little preview of our summer together, John. I’m going to sneak into your room every night. And I’m going to make you love that word. The way you made me love it.” She squeezed, just a little. “Come for me, Shrimp.”

I was past the point of no return in an instant. My hands uselessly grasped her shoulders, a low whine escaped from the back of my throat. It built, and built. And built….

“Shrimp,” she whispered. “Shrimp. Tiny little Shrimp, going to cum for his big sexy sister. Shrimp.” She kept chanting it. Breathing it into my ear.

And I came. God. There was so much of it, more than even made sense. Splatting her hand, her bare tummy, the bottoms of her pert little breasts. It would’ve gone everywhere, if she weren’t so big, if there wasn’t so much of her to catch every last drop.

“Shrimp. Shrimp.”

She kept saying it as she squeezed me, emptying me of every last drop. And beneath the waning orgasm, another feeling started to build. One that felt even more powerful.

I moaned out loud, unable to help myself. It felt like a second orgasm was starting, but that wasn’t quite right. I felt like I was falling, dropping lower on the bed, yet Willow’s fingers were spreading wider on my cock, like her hand was getting smaller.

Willow had stopped whispering, aware something odd was happening. Her lips were no longer close to my ear. They were rising higher, her chin above the top of my head. Still lifting. Rising.

All at once she released me, and scuttled away on her knees. She looked almost scared. Her eyes were wide, her mouth hanging open.

I sat on the edge of the bed, too overwhelmed to react to what I was seeing. Second by second the room grew around me. My shirt slipped off my shoulder, the sleeves getting longer. My feet lifted off the floor, slid up the side of the bed. Willowed watched, one hand covering her mouth. But now, she was grinning.

She was so focused on what was happening to me, that for a while she didn’t notice I wasn’t the only one changing. From my perspective, I could see it all. As I shrank, she was growing.

My stepsister had told me she was eight foot ten, more than four feet taller than when I’d last seen her. Despite her grown spurt, her body was mostly the same. A little more athletic from her work on the exercise machine maybe, but still as flat and curveless as ever. That was changing. Her breasts swelled, stretching her tank top. They grew firm and perky, then put on enough mass that they started to sag under their own weight. Her shirt began to rip along the seams as she gained inches. Her arms grew thicker, her quads and calves developed, and the subtle groove of abs began to appear on her tummy. All the while she grew bigger, taller. Her clothes became taut in odd places. Then simply ripped to tatters around her.

It went on, as we stared at each other in silence. When the process finally stopped, perhaps thirty seconds had passed. I sat on the edge of the bed, a giant shirt dangling almost to my knees. I was as short as Willow had ever been, in the days when I’d called her Shrimp. It looked like she had gained every inch I’d lost. She was curvier, and stronger too - nowhere near the level of her mother, but I wasn’t in any position to judge. I was absolutely tiny compared to her now. Not even half her height.

My dick though? From the size of the tent now lifting my shirt, it was bigger than ever. Even accounting for my loss of height, I could tell that it was longer, and fuller. I shifted, the weight of it awkward and impossible to ignore.

Willow wiped my cum from her well-toned tummy. And laughed. “Well. That was unexpected. My, my, my.” She leaned way down to cup my chin, her hand easily big enough to palm my entire head. “It’s going to be an interesting summer. Isn’t it, Shrimp?”

At the word, my cock gave an involuntary little twitch. Almost like it was nodding in agreement.

She was ten feet tall now, maybe more. Too big to stand in my bedroom. Instead she crawled, turning sideways on the floor, and used her muscular arms to pull herself through the doorway. I got a good long look at her cleavage, at the generous new curve of her hips.

Just before she left, she ducked her head back in, sparing me one last look.

“Oh and Shrimp? If you tell mom about this? You’re dead.”

Chapter 4 by pseudoclever

I could hear Megan humming to herself in the kitchen, as I slipped down the stairs. One advantage of being smaller? It was easy to be quiet. I’d lived in this house my whole life, and I’d snuck out of it more times than I could count. There was one creaky stair that was always a danger. Third from the bottom. I stepped on it, gritting my teeth. At my new size, it barely made a sound.

I held my jeans up with one hand as I crept toward the front door. In my other hand, I held my oversized cell phone. Brianna was texting me, and she was getting impatient. I tried to hurry, but who knew what would happen if my stepmom caught me trying to escape?

I’m sure I looked ridiculous - shirt dangling to my knees, my pants laughably big. I was barefoot, my shoes way way too big to fit my smaller feet.

Something smelled good in the kitchen. The sound of a metal spoon against a ceramic bowl. Megan’s soft, lyrical voice, as she sang quietly to herself. My heart ached for a moment. This was the only home I’d ever known. But I’d lost almost two feet of height in the few hours I’d been here, in the care of two giant women of questionable sanity. Who knew what would happen if I didn’t get away?

I grasped the handle on the front door. I was so small I needed both hands to wrap around it. I turned, and gave it a tug.

The door rattled in its hinges. Budged, but didn’t open. Damn it, this door always stuck!

“John? Sweetie, is that you?” A spoon hitting a counter. Massive footsteps, approaching.

I pulled hard, needing almost all my strength. The door flew open. I dashed out into the sunlight, not bothering to close it behind me. Feet flapping on the pavement, I sprinted to Brianna’s car, where it sat waiting in the driveway.

“Woah, hey there little guy. Is someone supposed to be babysitting you? You can’t just get into a stranger’s car like that, don’t you know it’s dangerous?”

I looked shamefaced, up at my girlfriend, trying to haul myself into her car. “Brianna, it’s me. I just… shrank.”

I hadn’t seen her in months, but I still remembered every detail. Her dark curly hair, done up with a pretty red bow. Her pouty lips. Her soft, kind eyes behind wireframe glasses. It was her. Just… a whole lot bigger.

Slowly, I saw recognition dawn in her eyes. “John. Is that… no, it can’t be you.”

“There’s no time. We’ve got to go. Drive. Please, drive.”

Through the windshield, a dark shape moved. Megan’s wide, hulking form stepped onto the porch, filling the doorway. She was frowning. She wore a black apron over her seven foot frame, dotted here and there with bits of flour. Her sleeves were bare, her muscles bulging as she crossed her arms over her gigantic chest.

My girlfriend stared, her mouth hanging slack. “Oh my gosh. Is that your mom? What happened to her?”

My giant stepmom sighed, brows furrowing in irritation. With an air of unstoppable determination, she walked down the driveway toward us.

“Brianna!” I shrieked. “Please! Don’t let her catch us.”

She hesitated. Looked at me, tiny and terrified beside her. Then at the approaching amazon, only a few steps away.

“Hold on!”

Brianna revved the engine, and peeled out in reverse down the driveway. The front of the car spun wildly as we pulled into the street, then she shifted, jammed the car into gear, and we accelerated down the road.

I spared Megan one last look as we sped away. I half expected her to be chasing us, like an unstoppable robot from the future. But she wasn’t. She stood at the end of the driveway, arms at her side. Watching us go.

It was hard to judge her expression as we sped away. She looked almost wistful. Or maybe, hurt.

Half an hour later, we were back at Brianna’s place. She had me wrapped up in a heavy blanket, a steaming mug of hot cocoa in front of me. Her apartment wasn’t air conditioned, and was pretty stuffy in the June heat. Still, I appreciated the gesture.

She listened patiently while I told her the whole story. Most of the story anyway. I omitted the part where my little stepsister gave me a handjob. All of the parts where I’d had my pants down, really.

My girlfriend sat beside me, arm draped protectively around my shoulder as I spoke. When I finished she pulled me in for an enormous hug, letting me put my head on her shoulder. She pet me for a while, and I accepted her comfort. It was weird, having her almost a foot taller than me. I didn’t hate it, though. After how huge Megan and Willow had seemed, this almost felt normal.

“It must’ve been so scary,” she said, as she stroked my back. “Your mom poisoned you with those shrinking cookies, before you even had a chance to know what they’d do. That’s awful!”

I thought about that for a moment, and something occurred to me. “I don’t think she actually knew what they’d do to me, though..” My voice was muffled against Brianna’a chest. “Willow said they affect everyone differently.”

“Oh?” She nuzzled me playfully. “I might’ve had a gigantic boyfriend, instead of a pocket-sized one?”

“Don’t make fun of me.”

“Sorry.” She hugged me again. “It’s not the worst look for you, honestly. There are plenty of short guys who can pull it off. You look kind of cute this way.”

I decided to ignore that. “I’m just hoping it’ll wear off soon. Maybe after a good night’s sleep.”

“Maybe.” Brianna got that distant, thoughtful expression she always wore when she was thinking about nerd stuff. The light glared off her glasses. “Though whatever was in that cookie has to be some pretty advanced technology. Selective hormone suppressors, matter decompilers, nano-robotics….”

“Or, like, a magic potion?”

“Don’t be ridiculous. Anyway. I’m saying this might be the kind of thing that requires an antidote.”

“Can’t you figure it out?” My voice was very small. “I mean, you’re smart….”

She pulled me in even tighter. I was getting to like the way I fit in her arms. “Honey, I can try. But I don’t even know where to begin. It would probably be easiest if we started by talking to your mom….”

“No,” I said, flatly.

“But if it was an accident, like you said….” She trailed off.

We sat together in silence, considering my predicament. Her very large hand idly rubbed my back. It was nice. Exactly what I needed after the way my stepsister had humiliated me. I felt safe, and warm.

“I missed you, John,” she whispered.

“I missed you too”

“I had all these elaborate plans for tonight. I was going to give you a tour of my new place, take you out somewhere fancy. Then bring you back to my apartment, and….” I could almost hear her blushing. “And then. You know. We’d… do stuff.”

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry. My hand brushed against her leg. It felt big, and strong. Good. “We can still do that. Except, maybe we can order in? I don’t really want people to see me like this.”

“Yeah?” She sounded surprised. “You still want to… do stuff? Even though I’m bigger than you?”

My mind briefly flashed to my stepsister. How good her gigantic hand had felt against my groin. Shrimp. Shrimp.

“We could try it,” I said, my voice cracking slightly. “As long as you’re gentle.”

She gave me the biggest hug yet. And grinned down at me. “Before we do anything else, I’d like to measure you. Okay? For science.”

Chapter 5 by pseudoclever

CW: rough body play



Brianna had me stand against the wall while she looked for her tape measure.  She shuffled through a pile of discarded circuit boards, muttering to herself.  My girlfriend moved differently when she was in her element - a cool confidence about the way she navigated her space.  She’d only moved out of her parent’s house a few months ago, but I wasn’t surprised to see she’d already made this place her home.  Or that she’d filled it with old electronic junk.  Seeing her like this, it really seemed possible she might help me find a cure for my shrinking.

“Ah-ha!”  She held up her palm-size tape measure, grinning triumphantly.  She seemed incredibly excited, and suddenly I had an idea about why.  My girlfriend loved data.  Finding a number and assigning it to reality - this was the way to make my new situation real for her.  But in a way that was safe, understandable.  Almost intimate. 

God, it was practically foreplay.

She leaned in close to me, rolling out the measure.  Her breast touched my shoulder, and slid casually down my arm as she bent.  “Let’s see.  You are… four feet, five inches tall.”  

I slumped.  That was even shorter than I feared.  Brianna was five four.  My girlfriend was almost a foot taller than me.

Brianna smiled gleefully, until she saw the look on my face.  She touched my chin, made me look her in the eye.  “Hey.  I’ll help you.  We’ll fix this.  And even if we can’t, like you said.  It might just wear off.”

“Thanks.”  I was suddenly so grateful for her.  “You sure you’re okay with having a boyfriend who’s… such a shrimp?”

Shrimp, I thought.  Shrimp, shrimp….  

“Of course I’m okay!  You’re super cute like this.  Plus it’s nice being the big one for once.  It makes it easier for me to take care of you.”  She pursed her lips.  “Why?  Does it feel okay for you?  Having me so big?”

“Yes,” I said, a little too quickly.  My cheeks suddenly felt hot.

She gave me a knowing smile, and bent down slowly until we were face-to-face.  “Oh.  I’m guessing you see some upsides.  Huh?”

I nodded meekly.

Smirking, she put her hands on my shoulders.  She pressed, gently but firmly, and easily pinned me to the wall.  The weight of her chest fell on me, the soft swell of her breasts on my throat.  Heavy.  But nice.  

Her lips brushed against mine.  “Is this okay?” she whispered.

“Yeah,” I squeaked.  My head spun as blood rushed between my thighs.  My oversized cock, starting to come awake.

“Good.”

She kissed me.  It was tender, and careful at first, as though she didn’t want to overwhelm me.  I did my best to respond, pressing my little lips against hers, meeting her tongue with mine.  

Things quickly got out of hand.  Brianna moaned into my mouth, and shoved me harder.  Her giant lips completely covered mine, hands and breasts and body holding me in place as she had her way with me.  

I couldn’t do anything but go along for the ride, and that was okay with me.  There was something so impossibly sexy about Brianna taking control.  Especially when she was so clearly into me.  She loved me, and I loved her.  That hadn’t changed.  But now, with her size.  The sense of mass as she leaned against me.  How much more powerful she was.  I felt intoxicated with it.  I couldn’t get enough.

Eventually she slowed, and lifted some of her weight off me.  Panting, she rested her forehead against mine.  “Sorry.  I got a little carried away.”

“It’s okay.”  

“I’ve been pent up I guess.  It’s been months.  I bet it’s been hard for you, too.  Not having anyone around.”

I tried not to think of my stepsister, or the way my cock still ached a little from her handjob.  

“Yeah.”

“Anyway,” she drawled.  “That was just a warm-up.  Come on, let’s go to the bedroom.  I’ll show you just how much I missed you.  You’re too small to… you know.  Be in me.  But there are plenty of other ways we fit together.”

I gave her a wicked grin.  “Actually.  I was thinking the first thing I wanted to do, was fuck you.”

She frowned.  I could almost hear the gears turning in her head.  Trying to find a way to diffuse this without hurting my feelings.  

The size of my cock had been a soft spot in our relationship.  No pun intended.  She never said anything, of course.  But I knew my lack of endowment was a disappointment to her.  She was always gently suggesting I go down on her, or use some new toy she’d bought.  Offering to tit-fuck me, or give me blowjobs - subtly trying to avoid intercourse.  After I’d shrunk so much, she probably thought sex in the conventional way was out of the question.  

She sighed, and took on that tone that meant she was trying to soothe things over.  “Honey.…”

I let my pants fall around my ankles.  And lifted my shirt.

Brianna gasped.

“Yeah, I forgot to mention.  When I got smaller, at least one part of me… didn’t.”

She was on her knees in an instant, staring at it in wide-mouthed wonder.  “Oh my God, John!  It’s beautiful.  It’s huge!  Can I.  Um.”  She blushed.  “Can I measure it?”

I nodded.

Hands shaking, Brianna pressed the tape measure against my thigh.  I was still hard from our makeout session, and even I was impressed by how big it looked on my tiny frame.  It was longer than my forearm, from elbow to wrist.

“Nine and three quarter inches,” she breathed.  “You only used to be four and a quarter.”

“How do you know that?”

She didn’t answer, as she focused on her work.  I moaned softly as she wrapped the measure around my shaft, pulled it taut.  “And five and a half in circumference at the base.  That means the diameter is… is… oh hell I can do the math later.  I need you in me, now!”  

The much larger woman grabbed my hand, and practically dragged me toward the bedroom.  I had to run to keep up.  Her bed was covered in junk - books, laundry, a laughably large dildo.  I got a little thrill when I saw it was a bit smaller than me.  She grunted, shoving it all on the floor, and started to strip as fast as she could.

In just a few seconds she stood before me, completely naked.  It was a body I knew so well.  The little freckles around the tops of her breasts.  The black curls of her pubic hair.  Her legs, long and skinny and cute.  At this size it looked completely different.  Almost intimidating.

She helped me out of my shirt, practically tore it off me really, and pushed me toward the bed.  “Lie on your back.  I’m going to ride you.”

I wanted to be on top.  But I wasn’t going to argue with a girl who outweighed me by fifty pounds, and who was probably a lot stronger than me, too.  Besides, the way she told me exactly what to do was really hot.  So I hoisted myself up onto her bed, and lay down in the center.

She was on me at once.  Towering above me as she spread her thighs, using her fingers to open her labia.  Running her hand between her legs, making sure she was completely wet.  It looked practiced, as though she was used to taking in things as big as me.  She pressed the head of my dick against her slit, and started to work me into her.  Slowly and carefully.  I felt pressure, and weight.  She was warm, and smooth.  And for the first time ever, tight.

She grit her teeth, eyes clenching shut.  Despite her impatience, she knew not to force things too quickly.  It took a really long time.  I went in by the fractions of the inch, and it felt like heaven.  I experienced every millimeter of her sex, felt every muscle pulse and throb frantically as she tried to take me in.  She gasped, and moaned, and swore at the top of her voice.  I worried someone would call the cops.  I had never seen her like this before.

At long last, she got all nine and three quarter inches inside.  She sat on me for a moment, panting.  Her eyes were rolled back in her head, her cheeks slack.  She swallowed.  And looked down at me, teeth bared.  I suddenly felt less like her boyfriend, and more like her prey.

Without a word, she pinned my shoulders to the bed, hard.  She was so heavy.  I couldn’t have lifted her an inch if I tried.  She set her thighs, groaned, and began to fuck me in earnest.  Each powerful thrust of her hips made my tiny body rock up and down on the bed.  The weight of her threw me around helplessly beneath her.  It felt amazing, better than anything I’d ever experienced, even if the experience was completely out of my control.

She was going fast, so fast.  Setting a maniacal pace, as she screamed out in non-stop pleasure.  Brianna paused for just a second, lifting herself high on my shaft, and her face contorted in ecstasy as she came.  It was the first time that had ever happened when I was inside her, and I wanted to take a moment to celebrate.  But then she slammed back down, knocking the wind from me, and went right back to using my cock for everything it was worth.

As my orgasm built, I realized what was about to happen.  I couldn’t find the words to warn her, couldn’t even speak as I passed the point of no return.  It was the same as with my stepsister.  The same heat in my balls, the dissolving sensation at the base of my spine.  I tried to push her off me, tried to pull out.  I don’t think she even noticed.

Shrimp.  Shrimp.  Shrimp…

I came inside her.  And even with the first spasm, I could see her getting bigger.  Her breasts swelled.  The arms that pinned me down grew heavier.  My own body shrank beneath her, my orgasm feeding size into her with every little throb of my cock.

Growing must’ve felt pretty good.  Her voice grew louder as she clamped down on me.  Twisted at the hip, forced me in even deeper, and came for a second time.

I got smaller, and she grew.  The frames of her glasses bent as she expanded, until they snapped and fell off her face. She stared down at me, eyes unfocused.  Not sure what she was seeing.   Until finally she yelped, and jumped off me.  I groaned as my member slid out of her, not coming easily at all.  My dick was growing so fast that it outpaced even her rapid increase in size.  

Neither of us spoke, as I continued to dwindle, and she became larger and more magnificent.  Soon, I wasn’t even half her size.  She was no longer a cute, nerdy, girl-next-door type.  Brianna was gorgeous.  More like a model than the girl I remembered.  Over six and a half feet tall, with the physique of a swimmer, and breasts almost as large as her head.  Her skin was clearer, her hair longer and more lustrous.  She looked like one of the pin-up girls on my wall.  Only taller, and sexier than any of them by far.

I looked pathetic beside her.  More toy than man.  My cock, though?  It was bigger and better than ever.  Longer than my thigh, and nearly as thick.  Even at her new size, if Brianna wanted to fuck me now, she was going to have to take up an extremely specific form of yoga.

She studied me in silence, still sweating from her exertions.  Her eyes flicked, from my gigantic staff, to my frightened face, to her own reflection in the floor-length mirror.  I could tell she really, really wanted to get her tape measure.

At last, she spoke.  “We have to talk to your mom.”

Chapter 6 by pseudoclever
CW: hiding an act of infidelity with a step-sibling, milk, genre-aware trolling~

“Are you okay to drive without your glasses?” We were in the car again. Driving back the way we came, on the way to my family home.
“Yeah. It’s weird. I can see just fine now. Ever since I… you know. Got bigger.” Brianna leaned down lower in her seat, hunching up behind the wheel. “The only probably I have is this stupid little hatchback.”
“I wish I could trade you problems.” I looked down sadly at my feet. They dangled high above the floor. I could barely see over the dashboard, and I was too small to even get the seat belt around my shoulder.
My girlfriend gave me a sympathetic smile, and returned her eyes to the road. It was hard to even look at her now. She was so beautiful. Tall and curvy. Beyond perfect. And I was so pathetically tiny. If I stared at her too long, it made me feel worthless.
There was another danger, too. She was so hot. Busty, athletic, and sexy. Add in her height, and she was the perfect representation of the kind of girls I like. I could hardly keep my libido under control in her presence. If I gave in, and we had sex again, who knew how small I’d get?
My stepmom was sitting on the porch alone. Waiting for us. She was wearing the same floral dress she’d greeted me in, and her hair done up in a tight bun. I’d forgotten how enormous she was. Way more than Brianna. Don’t get me wrong, my girlfriend was big. But Megan… it was as if someone had turned all the sliders up to maximum, and then just kept going. Her gigantic arms, absurdly large breasts. A tiny narrow waist above massively voluptuous hips, balanced on sculpted tree-trunk thighs. Her body might as well have been built from the collective fantasies of every fourteen year old boy in the world.
My stepmom’s eyes went wide as my girlfriend stepped from the car. Brianna had explained the situation over the phone, but apparently seeing her transformation was still shocking. Then Megan’s gaze fell on me, and she covered her mouth in horror.
The three of us stood on the porch together. Sizing each other up. Brianna wore the only thing that fit her - a long brown trench coat that used to come past her knees, and now fit more like a short skirt. Despite her best efforts, she couldn’t get it to close all the way. I was in my old t-shirt, and nothing else. It was so long that it scraped the ground when I walked. Brianna had pointed out one of her shirts might fit me better. I had declined.
The two women utterly dwarfed me. The top of my head was well beneath Brianna’s hip, and not even halfway up Megan’s thigh. I was two feet eleven inches tall - numbers courtesy of my girlfriend. I really was a shrimp now. But even Brianna, who was an even six foot six, was almost a head shorter than my stepmom. And their figures? Well. There was just no comparison. Megan probably weighed twice as much, and her muscles, chest, and ass made Brianna look practically scrawny.
“Come in, both of you,” Megan said. “There’s a lot I have to explain. I’d offer you some milk and cookies, but after everything that’s happened, that’s probably not the best idea.”
“Some tea might be nice,” Brianna said. “Do you have green?”
“Are you kidding me?” I hissed. “Don’t take anything she gives you. She slipped me a shrinking potion once. She could put it in anything!”
Megan’s lower lip quivered, and for a moment I thought she was going to cry. “No John. I didn’t slip you anything. At least not on purpose. But you’re probably right. Neither of you should take anything from me right now.” She held the door wide, ducking under the frame. “Please, come in. The neighbors already stare, but we don’t need to make a spectacle.”
My stepsister was waiting for us in the living room. Willow sat slumped against the wall, arms folded behind her head, her posture clearly saying she had better things to do. She was the biggest woman in the room - by height, anyway. She had to be over ten feet tall, too big to stand even with the high ceilings. While she was much taller than her mom, in other departments, Megan and Brianna had a clear advantage.
Willow raised one eyebrow at me, as Brianna and I entered together. Her gaze shifted from my miniscule form, to my girlfriend’s new and improved physique. “Wow, nice one bro. Three guesses what you two have been up to.”
Brianna gave her an inquisitive look, but said nothing. She helped me up onto the massive couch, and the two of us sat together. My stepmom took the easy chair across from us.
“Well,” Megan said. “There’s a lot to tell. I’m not sure where to begin.”
I scowled at her. “Start by telling us what’s causing this.”
“You’ve got to have some kind of matter transference device,” Brianna said. “Or maybe you’re shifting us into parallel realities, where we’ve always been this size. It’s got to be remote controlled, utilizing nano-robotics. Or small enough to hide inside a cookie, at least.”
“No way,” I said. “This isn’t science. I bet her whole family belongs to a coven of witches. There’s probably a secret size-changing chocolate chip recipe that goes back generations!”
Willow let out a long, explosive sigh. At her size, she could really play up the whole teenage exasperation thing. “You idiots. I only told John it was the cookies because that was the dumbest thing I’d ever heard of. Put two and two together, and look at mom for like, half a second. Big busty muscle mom, with runaway hormones. And you shrink after she feeds you milk and cookies? It’s not the cookies. It’s the milk. Her milk, specifically.”
My blood went cold. I stared stupidly at my stepmother. “You mean….” I swallowed, shook my head, tried again. “That milk you gave me. To wash down the cookies. It… came from you?”
Megan looked deeply embarrassed. “Willow… isn’t entirely wrong. That… is, in fact, what made her so big. But what I gave you this afternoon wasn’t my milk. I’d never trick you into drinking something that came from my body, or try to force this on you against your will. That would be atrocious. What you drank was plain old 2%, from a carton I bought down at the Piggly Wiggly.”
We all sat in silence. Even Willow seemed stunned. “So,” I said, in a tiny voice. “What’s causing it?”
Megan shrugged, the gesture making her biceps bulge impressively. “Love.”
“Love?” we all groaned in unison.
“That’s bullshit!” Willow shouted. The floor creaked loudly under her massive frame as she leaned forward. “Then why did I grow that first night, the time I drank your milk by accident?”
“And why did I grow after John and I were, um, intimate together?” Brianna put in. “You were miles away at the time.”
“And why did I shrink, when Willow….” I trailed off. Everyone in the room turned to stare at me. “...when she teased me.”
Brianna narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously. She shot a glance across the room. Willow was leaning back with a self-satisfied smirk.
“Because love is complicated,” Megan said. “And because, when you give love to someone, they’re likely to spread it around.’
Willow rolled her eyes. “Mom, this is some kumbaya horse shit….”
“Language.” My stepmom sighed, looking very tired, and very vulnerable. “John. When I married your father, I only wanted to be part of your family. To have you be part of mine. But you were already a teenager, and I guess you didn’t want that. When your dad died, I….” She paused, taking a deep breath, clearly trying to keep her emotions in check. “I spent every night thinking about how I could make us a family. I loved you, and I wanted you to know it. Wanted you to feel like you could have a home here. And day after day, as I thought about how badly I wanted that… my body started to change.”
“Are you trying to say that what made you grow in the first place, was the power of positive thinking?”
She bit her lip. “I don’t know. Call it that if you want. I asked the universe for an answer, and this is what I got.” She gestured down at her hulking form. “It was my milk that made Willow grow, and I thought it was as simple as that. But now I’m not so sure. John, when you and Brianna made love… I think your strong feelings are what fed your size into her.”
“But why now?” Brianna asked. “It’s not like it’s the first time John and I have… you know.”
My stepmom paused, considering it. “I think it actually was the cookies. I made them with love, and I wanted you to feel that. And as I said, love… spreads. I’m a little surprised they had such a strong effect on you, though. Even as much feeling as I put in them, it isn’t as if they came from my own body. The way it does when I feed Willow, or when the two of you had sex. And I don’t understand at all how Willow took your size if she was just teasing you.”
Brianna stood up suddenly, the couch shifting alarmingly beneath me without her weight. She spared me a quick, cold glance. I could see the hurt behind her eyes, even as she tried to keep her expression neutral. She was a smart girl. Smart enough to figure it out.
“It still seems like the active mechanism behind this still isn’t clear. The reason the three of us grew, but in different ways. Or why John got smaller, while the part he cared about most continued to grow.”
Megan blinked. She looked suddenly interested. “Something of his grew?”
Brianna snorted a laugh. “Don’t worry about it.” She walked over to where my stepmom sat, her hips swaying in a slow figure-eight pattern. She put her hands on the arms of the recliner, and brought her face down to within inches of Megan’s. “Anyway. I have a hypothesis. And I propose we do an experiment.”
Chapter 7 by pseudoclever

CW: NSFW, milk, more intense humiliation, female growth, girl growing a cock.  If this last one bothers you, I suggest you skip the end of this chapter, and the first half of the next


7.

Megan gave my girlfriend a coy smile.  “Alright dear.  Why don’t you tell us what you have in mind?”

“Gladly.  First let me ask you a question.  Do you love me?”

My stepmom coughed.  “Beg pardon?”

“You told us love is a complicated emotion,” Brianna said.  “So I believe I can say, in all honesty, that I love you Megan.  I’ve seen you try to be a good mother to John.  Seen you show him affection and compassion, beyond what he deserved, no matter how many times he rejected you.  Even when his dad was still alive, you filled a hole in his family.  Though he was too dense to notice it.”

I tucked my knees up to my chin, suddenly feeling very small and alone as I sat on the couch.  

“So,” Brianna went on.  “Even if we aren’t family.  I love you for that.”

Megan stood, wordlessly.  Extended her arms.  And pulled my girlfriend into a gigantic bear hug.  The two enormous women fit together strangely, given their extreme dimensions.  But they made it work.  

“I think I love you too,” my stepmom said, as she held the smaller woman close.  “I know you aren’t a part of my family, but I’ve always wondered if that would change someday.  I’m sorry if John takes you for granted.  He’s a good boy.  Just a little oblivious sometimes.  I’ve seen you care for him, in ways I always wished I could.”

Brianna laughed.  “Interesting choice of words.  Be honest.  Were you trying to seduce him earlier?”

Megan said nothing.  She blushed.

“I’m not mad.  We have the kind of relationship where we sleep around.  Apparently.”  My girlfriend gave a disdainful sniff.  “Step-relations included.”

“Oh!”  My stepmom shot a glance at Willow.  “Ohhh.”

Willow rolled her eyes.  “Yeah well.  I kind of got off on being bigger than him.  And you should’ve seen the way he was looking at me!”

“We’ll talk about this later, young lady.”  

“So!” Brianna interrupted.  “Getting back to science.  You said it was your milk that made Willow grow.  Tell me, exactly, how that works.”

“Oh my.”  Megan covered her face, giggling nervously.  “You’re going to make me say it?”

“It was an accident the first time!”  Even Willow sounded embarrassed.

“How do you ‘accidentally’ drink someone’s breast milk?” I asked quietly.

“She left a glass of it in the kitchen!”

Megan sighed.  “I still don’t know why you decided to drink out of an untended glass.”

“You left it next to a plate of cookies!”

“I get horny when I’m baking.  I didn’t want to run all the way upstairs to get my pump.  Anyway, it was warm!  That didn’t give you a clue?”

Brianna stepped between them.  “But ever since that first time?”

The argument ceased at once.  

“It’s just… more intimate to drink it directly,” Willow said in a small voice.  “And fun.”

Megan smiled dreamily.  “Plus it feels really, really good.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.”  Brianna reached up, and put her hands on my stepmom’s shoulders.  Her voice dipped seductively.  “Then.  I would like to drink you.  Mom.”

The muscular woman looked shocked.  “I… um.  Wow.”  She giggled, then shrugged.  “Okay.”

“Brianna,” I whined.  You can’t be serious.  Don’t do this.  She’s my stepmom.  Plus it might shrink you, or….”  

“Shut up, little man.”  She didn’t even bother looking at me.  “I’m testing something.  If I’m right, we might be able to get you back to normal size.  And I might even find a way to forgive you for cheating on me.”

I curled up into a ball.  “At least go someplace private!”

“Nope.  That’s part of your punishment.  Don’t interrupt me again or you’ll regret it.”  Brianna  turned her back on me, addressing the two larger women.  “Alright, here’s my theory.  Megan grew, got stronger, and curvier, because she wanted to be a good mom.  I’d say she has the ideal body for that. Even I  want to call her mommy, and we aren’t even related.”

Megan smiled.  “Why thank you dear.  And may I say, it gave me a little shiver when you said that word.”

Brianna shot her a wink.  “Your milk made Willow grow, because that’s what you wanted for her.  No offense, but she was, um, rather petite the last time I saw her.”

“John wasn’t wrong when he called me a shrimp,” Willow admitted.  “But why did I only get bigger, and not strong and curvy like mom did?”

“Because I wanted you to have to work for it, dear.”  My stepmom paused.  “And, if I’m being honest, I still wanted to be sexier than you.”

“Mother!”

Megan ignored her.  “Then you and Willow got more beautiful… because John wanted that for you.”

“He wasn’t the only one who wanted that,” Brianna said.  “I was always jealous of those magazine girls he has pinned on his wall.  So maybe that’s part of it.”  She finally turned to look at me.  Her eyes locked onto mine, her expression frigid.  “And John got smaller, because on some level, he likes being a scrawny, little shrimp.”

I tried to sink into the couch cushions, wanting to do anything to hide from Brianna’s accusing gaze.  It was awful.  Because deep down, I knew she was right.  Seeing these women tower over me.  Hearing Willow saying that word, over and over in my head.  Shrimp.  Shrimp.  Even thinking about it now, I could feel my arousal starting to stir.

Brianna continued to stare at me for fully ten seconds, making me drink in my own shame.  At last, she turned away.  “So here’s the plan.  Are you ready for a milking right now, mom?”

Megan grinned, already unhinging her bra.  “Keep calling me that and there’s no telling how much milk you’ll get.”

“Then.  What I want you to do.  Is think really, really hard about that love you feel for me.  And about how much you want my theory to be right.  How much you want me to prove that intention is what drives these changes.  I’ll do the rest.”

My stepmom nodded.  She sat back in her easy chair, and patted her lap.  “Come here, sweetie.  I’ll take good care of you.”

“I’ll be in my room,” I said.  “Let me know when you’re done with all this.”

The house shook, and suddenly Willow was there.  Kneeling behind the couch, pinning me down with nothing but the tips of two gigantic fingers.  “Uh-uh little bro.  Brianna said watching this was part of your punishment.  You’re not going anywhere.”

“What about you?” I shrilled.  “You’re the one who seduced me in the first place!”

“I’m sorry, all I hear is, ‘Squeak Squeak, I’m a horny little mouse boy, please make me smaller, I sure hope my big sister doesn’t sneak in my room tonight and jack me off.  I’d shrink again, which I hate….’”

“Hush dear, you’re distracting mommy.”  Megan slipped one sinewy arm out of the strap of her dress, and reached around to unhinge her bra.  The breast that tumbled into view was the size of a small watermelon.  The first few inches, closest to her sternum, had a perky elasticity to them, supported by her well-toned pectoral muscles.  Further away the pillowy flesh surrendered to gravity, giving way to a tapered, tear-drop shape.  Her nipple was a deep magenta, the color of an overripe strawberry, and it had to be as big as her thumb.  It was already erect, and looked like it would squirt milk at the slightest touch.

Brianna sat in my stepmom’s lap, suddenly a little shy.  She leaned in, and very gently kissed the larger woman.  Almost as if she was asking for permission for what came next.  Megan smiled, and rest her hand on the back of my girlfriend’s head.  Easing her down.  

I did my absolute best not to get hard.  But it was a losing battle.  Especially with my titaness stepsister looming over my shoulder, breathing hot on my neck.  My shirt began to tent slowly.  Fully hard, it was going to be a third the length of my entire body.  Impossible to hide.

My girlfriend gave Megan one last timid look.  Then took a deep breath, and closed her mouth over the gigantic nipple.  At once, both women moaned.  My stepmom tenderly cradled her in place, as Brianna began to suckle.  Her throat worked, as she swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed.

The changes happened almost immediately.  Brianna’s trench coat grew tighter around her shoulders, falling open as her body expanded beneath.  She bent further, and further as she grew, trying to keep her mouth locked over my stepmom’s nipple.  Megan’s brow furrowed in pleasure, a silent ‘o’ of ecstasy painted across her full lips.  She helped my girlfriend strip down before the coat ripped to shreds around her, then eased the growing woman down to the floor, making her kneel in front of her.  

My stepmom hugged her close, both arms wrapped around her head.  Moaning, arching her back in time with her motions.  Brianna’s giant hands dug savagely into the armrests of the chair.  She matched Megan’s size in a matter of seconds, and only continued to grow bigger with each little suck.  

Behind me, Willow leaned down.  “See that?  Your girlfriend is out of your league now.  She’s never going to want anything to do with a little thing like you.  But I bet that’s turning you on, isn’t it?  Knowing how pathetic you are to her now.  Well don’t hold back on us, Shrimp.  Let’s share with the class.”  

I whimpered helplessly, as my giantess stepsister lifted my shirt.  Cool air touched my shaft, and my phallus twitched and swelled.  In a moment it reached its full, thirteen inch length.  

Megan’s eyes flicked toward me for a moment, widening slightly.  My girlfriend, it seemed, couldn’t have cared less.

Brianna kept growing, moaning with each little gulp of milk.  Her voice grew deeper, stronger, more tinged with need.  Until at long, long last, she pulled her head away from Megan’s tit.  Milk dripped freely down her face, and over her chin.  She blinked, disoriented.  Then she threw back her head, and let out a howl of desire.

“Oh, I should have mentioned,” Megan said, breathlessly.  “Growing from my love tends to be… kind of an aphrodisiac.”

“That’s fine by me,” the giant woman rumbled.  She wiped her mouth, and turned to glare at me over her shoulder.  Brianna was too tall to stand in the living room, but she did so anyway.  Bending low, her back and shoulders pressed hard against the ceiling.  Then she turned toward me, and I gasped.  

Between her legs, where the jewel of her clit had been, was a gigantic, gorgeous cock.  It bobbed in time with the beat of her heart, almost glistening in the low afternoon light.

She looked down at herself, and gave a nod of satisfaction.  “Good.  It worked.”  Her voice sounded powerful - bassy and deep.  “I think we can consider the experiment a success.  Thanks for your help, mom.”

“Any time, dear.”  Megan lay back in her chair, looking exhausted but pleased.

“Brianna,” I squeaked.  “You grew that on purpose?  Why?”

She gazed down at me like I was nothing more than an ant beneath her feet.  She huffed, her cock giving several needy little throbs.  An absurd amount of precum dribbled freely from the tip, dripping onto the carpet below.

“God damn.  I’ve never been this horny in my entire fucking life.  And I know exactly what I want to do first.”  

The house shaking beneath her, Brianna began to advance toward me.

Chapter 8 by pseudoclever

CW: NSFW, humiliation, physical restraint, overt cheating, mommy-doming, lady with a dick for the first half


8.

Brianna stalked forward, drywall dust falling in her hair as her back scraped the ceiling.  Her new cock bobbed angrily with each step, pointing toward me like a dowsing rod.  “Hold him down,” she snarled.  “Pin his arms.”  

My stepsister obeyed, pressing my wrists against the back of the couch, hardly needing any strength at all.  “You’re in for it now, Shrimp.”

My giantess girlfriend - if she even was my girlfriend anymore - loomed over me.  She watched me struggle against my stepsister with a look of savage glee.

“Brianna,” I whimpered.  “I’m sorry!  I didn’t mean to cheat with Willow.  We didn’t even sleep together, she just gave me a handjob, I….”

Brianna pivoted her hip, and I felt something firm and wet smack against my cheek.  Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to stun me to silence.  

She’d just slapped me with her cock.  

Grinning with satisfaction, the giantess grabbed my shirt at the collar, and effortlessly tore the garment from me.  Beneath her enormous fingers, it came away like tissue paper.   

The giantess bent, leaned in, and put her own gigantic erection side-to-side with mine.  The head of it pressed on the crease of my hip, as my own cock rest against the top of her leg.  

I was so stunned, it took me a few seconds to realize what she was doing.  She was comparing.  

Measuring.

I shook with terror, ashamed at how much this was turning me on.

She took her time, carefully lining us up together, her thickness gliding against mine.  I bit my lip as her cock brushed along my length, a shiver of pleasure running through my body.  I wanted to moan, but was too frightened of what the two ten foot giantesses would do if I seemed to be enjoying this.  The tip of her penis pressed to the base of my shaft, and I felt her wetness begin to spread down my balls.  It was close, very close.  We were only off by half an inch, but….

“Mine’s bigger.”  She stood slowly, letting her shadow fall on me.  Her eyes burned with triumph.  “Mine’s bigger!”  

Megan gave a patient nod.  “Good for you, dear.”  

Brianna grinned.  She reached down, and gave me a demeaning little pat on the head.  “Poor little Shrimp.  Right back where you started, huh?  You’ve always been too small for me, and now even your new cock is outclassed.”  Her gaze lifted.  “But speaking of size.  I know someone who’d be a perfect fit for me.”

“Wha.  Me?” Willow sounded taken aback.  “Um, wow.  That’s… very flattering.  I’m not usually into girls though?”

“‘Usually’ being the operative word?”

“Um… m-maybe.”

“There aren’t many girls who are hung like me, Willow.”

My stepsister laughed nervously.  “Um.  T-that’s true.”

Brianna stood, and the house shook as she moved to join Willow.  She put her enormous arm around her shoulder.  The two were almost exactly the same size.  “You know what it feels like.  When you drink your mom’s milk.  How you get so fucking horny you can hardly see straight.  What do you usually do, after she feeds you?”

“Run upstairs so I can touch myself.”  Willow’s voice was very small.  She almost sounded shy.

“Well.  Don’t you ever want company when you do that?”  Brianna had her arm around Willow’s waist now.  Stroking along the curve of her hip.  “I bet you haven’t been touched that way since you started to grow.  Wouldn’t that be nice?  To have someone who’s big enough to satisfy you?  Someone who knows how to touch a lady like you?”

Willow nodded emphatically, saying nothing.

“Good.  Well I’d very much like a partner myself just now.  Someone who can measure up.  And since you already seduced John, it seems only right that I should get to fuck you for everything you’re worth.  Call it, balancing the equation.”

My stepsister turned until she was chest to chest with Brianna.  Her arms wrapping around her midsection.  “Okay,” she whispered.  Her hand started to drift lower….

“Not here, girls.  I just had new carpet put in.”  Megan was still seated comfortably in her arm chair.  She looked relaxed, but there was no doubt she’d just used her Mom Voice.

Brianna froze at once, her lips an inch from Willow’s.  “Fine.  But we’re going to take the Shrimp with us.  He’s going to sit in the corner and think about what he’s done.”

“No.”  The word came out flat, and did not invite argument.  “He’s going to stay here with me, so we can have a little chat.”  My stepmom made a dismissive gesture toward the stairs.  “Go on girls.  Have fun.  Try not to break the bed.”

The two giant women hesitated, looking at each other uncertainly.  But then Willow took Brianna’s enormous hand.  Nervous, but grinning from ear to ear, she tugged her toward her bedroom.  “Come on.”

The ten foot women smiled happily at each other, forgetting all about me as they crawled up the stairs on hands and knees, one after the other.

Megan came to stand at the foot of the couch.  She utterly towered over me - not as big as Brianna, but somehow even more intimidating.  Especially as I sat tiny and naked on her couch, my dick still fully hard and impossible to hide.  She hadn’t entirely put her dress back on, and the fabric around her right breast was so loose it could fall off at any moment.

“May I sit down?”

I nodded meekly.

She sat.  Close enough that I could feel the heat of her body, see every crevice and sinew of her thighs.

For a very long time, neither of us said anything.  After a while I realized she was waiting me out, forcing me to be the one to speak first.

“Do you think Brianna will ever stop hating me?” I whispered.  Upstairs, we could hear the floor creaking.  Moans beginning, soft and low.

“Of course she will!  She’s mad, don’t get me wrong.  But my milk wouldn’t have worked on her if she didn’t love me, and she only loves me by proxy.  Through you.”

I considered this.  “But she didn’t have to be so mean.  I said I was sorry.  And Willow’s the one who forced herself on me.  It’s not fair.”

Megan laughed, and put a giant hand on my shoulder.  “Can you explain that?”  She pointed toward my still-hard mega cock.  

I winced, trying hopelessly to cover it with my hands.  “I-I don’t know!  It started to grow when I ate the cookies, and then…”

“Not that.  I know why it grew.  Any young man would want to have a bigger penis.  Especially with a girl like Brianna.”  She pulled me gently against her body, until my hip pressed against hers.  I could’ve resisted if I wanted.  I didn’t.  “I meant to ask, why did your penis get hard when she was being mean to you?  And why is it still hard?”

Upstairs, Willow giggled.  Something heavy fell.

My throat felt very dry.  “When Willow… when she, um.  Touched me….”

“When she gave you a handjob.  That was when you first got smaller, right sweetie?  And she grew?”

My cheeks felt like they were on fire.  This was so humiliating to admit to my stepmom.  “She was already big, and I guess I liked it.  And… when she touched me, she started to say this word.”

“Shrimp?”

My dick gave the tiniest little throb.

“She said it over and over, and I liked how big she was.  And I… I….”

“Oh sweetie.”  Megan hugged me tighter.  Her sculpted arm pressed into my cheek, and my face plushed against the side of her titanic breast.  “I’m so proud of you!”

“Proud?”  My voice was muffled against her pillowy flesh.  “Why proud?”

“Because you learned something about yourself today.  You have a kink!  Two kinks actually.  You like bigger women.  And you like being humiliated.”

“I do not!”  I huffed, pushing myself away from her.  “This is just some trick Willow played on me!”

“Oh John, you really are oblivious aren’t you?  Poor boy.”  Megan sighed.  She took a deep breath.  When she looked at me again, she was suddenly a different person.  She scowled dangerously, eyes narrowing.  

“Stop that pathetic whining this instant, little man, before I show you just how much of a shrimp you really are.  I was going to be nice to you, but I see that’s a lost cause.  So mommy’s going to do things the hard way with you.  Now get up on my lap so I can give you the punishment you properly deserve.”

Before I even knew what was happening, I was crawling into her lap.  My body obeying her words and tone even before I consciously understood them.

Megan laughed.  She laughed so hard, she wiped tears from her eyes.  “Sorry, I’m sorry sweetie!  I couldn’t resist.  It’s been so long since I’ve used my Mommy Dom voice.  But do you see what I mean?”  She pulled me the rest of the way up into her lap, cradling me, and squeezed me against her chest.  At my size, each breast might as well have been as big as a beach ball.  And much, much heavier too.

I felt terribly small, and terribly embarrassed… but I didn’t hate either of those feelings.  

She held me.  And I let her.  Relaxing in her arms.  It was strange.  But with her so much bigger, and after everything I’d been through… it just felt good to have someone so powerful, comforting me this way.

There was still an incredibly important question.  It took me several minutes to work up the courage to begin.  “Um, can I ask you something Megan?”

“Only if you call me, ‘mom.’”

And this felt like the hardest thing yet.  I stared up at her, as she held me completely enveloped in her strong arms.  Her expression was calm, affectionate.  But I could see how much it would mean to her if I could do this.

“Mom,” I said.  Trying out the feel of it in my mouth.  I said it again, a little more surely.  “Mom.”

She looked so happy she could burst.  “Yes, sweetie?”

“Do you think you can help me get back to normal size?  I don’t want to stay a Shrimp.”

“Of course I can!  You saw how much Brianna grew, didn’t you?  Well.  There’s plenty more where that came from. In no time at all, I could have you towering over me.  Maybe even bigger than Willow.”  She gave her mammary a sensual little rub, and smirked down at me.  “So how about it?  Is mommy’s little man feeling thirsty?”

My body practically vibrated with need, my breath coming out in shuddering little gasps.  

But I shook my head.  “Being small makes me so hot,” I whimpered.  “If I drink your milk… and I keep thinking about how good it feels, how much I like… that word Willow said to me.  Won’t it just make me even smaller?”

Chapter 9 by pseudoclever
CW: NSFW, stepmom sexy things, milk, nurturing, female growth, breast growth, muscle growth, male shrinking, male growth, cock growth, in the top 5 for most unhinged sex scenes I've ever written

9.
Megan - mom - stroked my chest idly with one giant finer as she considered the question. “John. I am seven feet, four inches tall. I weigh six hundred and fifty pounds. There isn’t an ounce of fat on me, except for two very obvious exceptions.”
She leaned down a little, letting the weight of her massive breasts fall on my body. I felt soft, pilant flesh completely surround me from neck to ankles. So heavy I could hardly move.
“Do you have any idea how long it took me to grow from a flat-chested, five foot one housewife, into the woman you see before you?”
“No,” I whimpered, struggling to free myself under the weight of my mom’s boobs.
“Three days.”
She straightened, and I gasped with relief.
“I’ve helped Willow grow into a proper young lady. She was shorter than I was, and now she’s too big to even fit in the house. Brianna outgrew me in just one session. I’ve been a giant, muscular amazon for three months now. But in all that time… I haven’t gained a single inch of height.” She sighed wistfully. “I just adore helping those girls get bigger. As big as they want, as long as they’re happy. But. It’s so nice having someone small enough to fit in my lap again. The fact that it’s you, John? Even better. So, yes. I think you’re right to be worried. If you drank my milk, well. I confess I might have trouble wanting you to grow back.”
So it was true. If I couldn’t find the desire to get back to normal, and mom couldn’t either, that meant I was stuck small.
Something else about her story was nagging at me. “You haven’t been able to grow at all? Have you tried, um… self-induced….”
“Have I tasted my own milk?” She laughed, and gave me a conspiratorial wink. “So. So much of it. I was drinking it for weeks before Willow ever tried it. I’m delicious, you know. And I wasn’t lying when I said it’s quite an aphrodisiac. Oh, the lovely evenings I’ve had, locked alone in my bedroom. I’m not quiet about it either. It’s a wonder no one’s called the police. But it hasn’t changed my body in the slightest. Self-love is a wonderful thing but… it has its limits.”
All this talk about her milk, while lying cradled in her arms. Not even half her size. The perfect height to be held. To be fed. Despite the danger, my stomach rumbled.
I leaned in closer, pressing my tummy against hers. Allowing myself to act on instinct. I ran my tiny hand along the top of her sundress, where it barely covered her left mammary. I stroked, and the fabric slipped lower as my fingers brushed over it. “Were you trying to get me to sleep with you earlier? When I first got home?” My voice came out dreamy, far away.
“Yes.” She stared down at me with an expression of want, and of hunger. “It’s been so long since I got laid, John. I’m too big and intimidating for the singles circuit, and anyway I don’t want anyone new in my life. I was going to feed you. Grow you bigger. Get you too turned on to think. And let you to fuck the daylights out of me. Then ask you to keep it a secret from your girlfriend.” She touched my cheek. Subtly turning my face toward her nipple, still covered by a silky layer of fabric. “Does that make me a bad person? A bad… mother?”
Two feminine voices echoed down from upstairs. My sister, and my girlfriend. Moaning as one. Edging toward the first of what sounded like many climaxes. The question of whether this was wrong felt silly, and very far away.
My hand closed, and deliberately pulled down on mom’s dress. Exposing more of her soft, creamy skin. The fabric slipped until it hung supported by nothing more than one giant tit. One more tug and I would see it.
“You’ll get smaller.” It sounded like half warning, half pillow-talk. “I won’t be able to stop it. Having you small like this is driving me crazy and… and we shouldn’t, sweetie.”
Sweetie. The word was like music when she said it. It made me melt inside, made me want to never leave her lap. It was a word of power. Like the word Willow had said, over and over. Planting itself inside me, controlling my desire….
And suddenly I knew what to do.
I looked earnestly up into her eyes. “Can you keep calling me that?” I whispered. “Mom?”
Understanding bloomed in her eyes. “Yes, sweetie. No matter what, I’ll never stop.”
Her giant hand closed over my tiny one. Together, we pulled down her dress. And with the slightest flex of her bicep, she pulled me to her breast.
Her nipple was fully hard. Aching for my lips as badly as I ached to have it in my mouth. I kissed around her areola for a moment, felt the rough skin bristle and stiffen with my attention. “Sweetie,” she cooed. “Please sweetie, don’t make me wait any longer. I want you so bad, want you to drink. Please drink mommy’s milk, please sweetie….”
I slipped her enormous nipple into my mouth. Nibbled lightly with my teeth. And started to suck.
She growled in approval as her milk practically sprayed down my throat. A geyser, an eruption. The pressure of it forcing its way down my throat without the need for me to even swallow. Her body trembled with the pleasure of release as she held me, and I curled myself to match her contours, wanting to be as close as possible. She pet my face as I drank, looking down at me proudly. “That’s it sweetie. Drink for mommy. I love you so much sweetie. Sweetie. Sweetie.”
I could feel myself starting to change. There was heat, and a yawning, questing sensation between my thighs. My cock grew until it pressed against her hip, and mindlessly, I started to thrust. She let me grind against her, saying our special word over and over. Then all at once her giant hand turned me, made me lay flat across her lap, so she could wrap her fingers around my hard-on. Still feeding me as she started to jerk me off.
My body flushed with pleasure, so much of it all at once that I felt like I would explode. Her milk splattered from my mouth as I moaned, and I lapped the spill greedily from her breast, not wanting to lose a drop.
Her nipple was getting longer and thicker, forcing its way down my throat. I was shrinking. Fast. Faster than with Willow, faster than with Brianna. Losing inches as my giantess mommy stroked my cock, and I gulped down her honey-sweet milk as fast as I could.
“It’s okay. Mommy is here, sweetie. You can get smaller, and I’ll keep you safe. Don’t worry about a thing, sweetie. All you have to do is drink, and let me touch you, and feel good. Shrink for me, if that’s what you want. I’ll take care of you no matter what. That’s it, that’s it sweetie.”
I made myself focus on our word. Sweetie. It was different than that other word. Shrimp. Sweetie could mean ‘small’ too, though that was just part of it. It also meant precious. And loved.
Love was complicated. And it could spread.
I was still drinking her milk, my lips squeezing her gigantic tit, urging more of her into my mouth. But her nipple was no longer getting bigger, and I was no longer shrinking. Even my cock had stopped growing, though it was more than half the length of my body now, and so impossibly heavy. Instead of those changes, I could feel something else happening. My body filling up. Brimming with power.
“Mommy?”
“Yes sweetie?” She met my gaze, her eyes attentive. Ready to meet my every need.
“Can you lay back on the couch please? I want to fuck you.”
She nodded, already doing as I asked. Lifting me as if I weighed nothing at all, lowering me between her legs. “I’ll do it,” she whispered. “You’re so small. Just hold still, sweetie. I’ll do all the work.”
“No,” I said. “I want to do this for you. Let me give back this time. Okay, mom?”
Her eyes widened. But then she smiled, and that smile lit up her face like a rising sun. “Of course, sweetie.”
She set me down between her legs, in front of her cavernous sex. I breathed in the heady scent of her pheromones, and took a moment to appreciate her. Even this part of her was athletic and toned. I could see the little muscles of her labia flex in time with her breath, see her clit pulse with anticipation as she watched me. I’d shrunk so much. Probably not even a foot and a half tall. I could put my whole arm inside her, and not come close to filling her up. But I had something bigger than my arm.
With an effort, I hoisted my colossal erection, positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. She groaned, and made a frantic little come-on gesture with her hand. “God sweetie, I want this so bad. Hurry, I need you. Please… please…!”
I took a deep breath, and pressed forward for all I was worth. The crown of my penis pressed against her slit, and she moaned. But then I felt myself pushed away. She was just too tight, my dick too heavy for me to move.
She reached out to help me, but I held up a hand. I wanted to do this for her. Mom looked uncertain, but then lay back, spreading wider.
I repositioned my legs, got some leverage. I sank my little hands into her washboard abs, getting a grip. The grooves and crevices fit perfectly around my fingers. I’d been rock-climbing once, and her chiseled six pack was as firm a handhold as any I’d used.
When I thrust this time, I did it with every muscle in my body. My thighs, my arms, my hips and core. I felt wetness beginning to spread down my penis, her essence making me slick. The first millimeter slipped inside her, and hot nectar poured down my thighs.
“Sweetie. Sweetie. Oh my God. Oh my GOD!”
Milk began to leak from her breasts, dribbling down her massive mammaries in thin little rivulets. Her hands flailed, her eyes squeezed shut. I was shaking with the effort. She was so impossibly tight. I could feel every little muscle massaging me all the way down as I entered her.
Half-way inside, I got my feet under me. Took several deep, steadying breaths. And braced for the final push. Her moan rose higher, and higher. Until at last I got myself all the way in.
I tried to pull out again, wanting to get a rhythm going, but I could only manage a couple inches. Even that small movement was enough to make her gasp, and for tiny squirts of milk to spray from her tits. I went with it. Rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet.
Her moans got louder, and louder.
“Sweetie. Sweetie.” She panted. Saying it again, and again. The sound building in tone, toward a crescendo. I felt my own release approaching a point of no return. I tried to fight it, wanting to get her off first. Her clit was there. As big as a cherry, and ripe for the plucking. I wrapped a hand around the little bundle of nerves, massaged, and she started to buck wildly beneath me.
“Sweetie! Fuck. I’m going to, going to…!”
I cried out in ecstasy as I came, but the sound was lost beneath her howls of pleasure. Milk spurted crazily in all directions. Soaking me, soaking the couch. My monstrous cock throbbed inside her, filling her up with what felt like gallons of cum, until it leaked out around hips, pouring down my thighs.
I braced myself for what came next. If I was going to shrink, so be it. As long as my size went to her. I’d give every last inch to this woman, who loved me so deeply.
My mother began to grow. Lolling her head back, drinking in the sensation. She smiled from ear to ear. At last getting the size she wanted, and deserved. I watched it happen. Feeling accomplished. And proud.
And suddenly I realized, I wasn’t getting any smaller. I was growing! Not nearly as fast, or as dramatically. Nor was I getting any additional effects as far as I could tell. Mom’s breasts were billowing and swelling, her already tremendous biceps and shoulders growing harder than rock. None of that was happening to me. I was merely keeping pace. Fulfilling our mutual wish for her to grow. Yet staying big enough that I could still be her sweetie. Still be with her.
The couch groaned beneath us, then all at once shattered into splinters. And still mom’s body stretched out along the floor. Her legs knocking over furniture, her back pressing against walls. Until she almost filled the room. All the while, she never took her eyes off me.
We lay together as it finally stopped. Dust fell from the ceiling. The house creaked dangerously with each breath she took, but otherwise everything was silent. Even the two women upstairs had apparently stopped to listen.
The fifteen foot giantess smiled gratefully at me. Took me from between her thighs. And spent a long, long time kissing me. Very, very thoroughly. When at last she finished, I was dazed and disoriented, and completely covered in her saliva.
“I could use a little fresh air, after all that couldn’t you?” She winked, and set me down on the floor. “Let’s go outside.”
Chapter 10 by pseudoclever
CW: NSFW, step-mom sexy stuff, milk, female growth, muscle growth, breast growth, cock growth, male growth, destruction, mention of a girl with a cock, consequences

10.
Mom was so big that she had to belly crawl to the back door. Her fingers crunched effortlessly through the floorboards as she moved. Her size and strength leaving casual destruction in her wake.
I watched as she tried to figure out how to fit through the double-paned patio door. The top of my head was actually a little higher than the dining room table, so I was maybe three and a half feet tall. After how small I’d been between her legs, this felt absolutely gigantic.
“Maybe if I just. Hm. What if I… no, that won’t work either.” She sighed. “Oh well. Mommy’s going to have to knock this down door. Get under cover, sweetie.” A bicep as big around as a grown man’s waist flexed absurdly, and she lay an open-handed slap against the top of the doorframe. I didn’t think she’d hit it that hard, but it simply exploded in a spray of wood and glass and concrete, taking a significant portion of the side of the house along with it.
She grinned at me sheepishly as the room filled with dust. “Looks like mommy doesn’t know her own strength. Better let me carry you over that rubble. Wouldn’t want you to get a scrape, sweetie.”
Outside, she set me down at her feet, and stretched to her full, gargantuan height. The sun was just beginning to set. Orange and purple light played off the hard crevices and soft curves of her body as she arched her back, working out little kinks in her muscles. The top of her head was well above the second story window.
“What a nice night,” she remarked.
“Yeah.”
Around us, lights were flicking on in neighboring houses. Silhouettes of people staring out their windows. Gawking at the fifteen foot giantess, standing naked and shameless in suburbia.
“What now, sweetie? We could catch up for a while. Enjoy each other’s company. I’m too big to get back in the house, but we can let that be a problem for later.”
I gestured at the windows around us, and all the onlookers. “Something tells me we don’t have long before someone comes to visit. We’re going to have to answer some awkward questions.”
“Let them come.” She smiled almost innocently. “I can be a very good hostess.”
I shuddered. Something about the way she’d said that was absolutely terrifying. Even if I knew she’d never harm me. “Maybe we could figure out a way to get you back to normal size. Or, um. At least small enough to put on clothes.”
Mom put her hands on her knees, and lowered herself into a squat. Dropping her butt to her ankles, bringing her giant face almost down to my level. I could see the subtle signs of age on her body - laugh lines at the corner of her mouth, tiny wrinkles around her eyes. Yet after her growth spurt, she practically glowed with vitality.
When she spoke, it was low. Pitched for my ears alone. “Do you think you can make me smaller, John? Can you want that badly enough? If so….” She gestured vaguely down at my cock. Not as big to her as it had once been. But big enough to do the job.
I looked up at her, considering the question, as her beauty and majesty filled my vision.
“No,” I said finally. “I can’t want that.”
“Neither can I.” A finger as big around as my forearm began to stroke a smooth path up and down my thigh. Paralleling the curve of my dick. “You were right though. We’re going to have company soon. I’m big, John. Bigger than I ever dreamed. But not big enough to handle all the attention we’re about to get. So. It looks like the only way out… is up.”
I laughed in disbelief. “You’re serious? You want to get bigger?”
She massaged my thigh between her thumb and forefinger, working in a slow, seductive circle. “Tell me you don’t want that, too.”
I ached all over from a long day of sexual exertion. I’d already had three orgasms, something I hadn’t done since I was fourteen. My hips and abs still hurt from when Brianna had slammed all her weight down while she was fucking me on top. My thighs and arms burned from pushing a cock half the length of my body into my mom.
Yet. The way she looked at me - pleading and adoring. The size of of her. The knowledge that I could make her even bigger. I could feel myself, impossibly, trying to warm up for round four.
My eighteen inch cock unfurled, hanging almost to my ankles. It slowly started to thicken. But I was exhausted. There was just no way I could get all the way there.
“I can help with that,” she whispered, as if reading my mind. “Let me feed you. I can make it hard again.”
My tired cock gave a little throb. “You still have more milk? Even after both Brianna and I…?”
She nodded. “When I grew, I could feel it welling up inside me. Filling me again. Almost too much. You gave it to me, I think. I feel like I’m about to burst, John. The sensation… you have no idea. It’s a yawning, stretching feeling, all through my chest. My nipples are so sensitive, it’s all I can do not to moan with every little gust of breeze. My breasts… they both feel like they’re perched right at the edge of an orgasm. I want to let it out so badly..” She sighed lustilly, the force of it blowing back my hair. “I think. If we both desire it. There’s no telling how much milk I could make for you. It could go on forever.”
In the distance I could hear police sirens.
“Come to me sweetie. Let me feed you. Let me make you hard again. So you can help mommy grow for you.”
I didn’t hesitate. I reached up with both arms. And let her pick me up.
She was impossibly strong. Probably strong enough to bend a steel girder without breaking a sweat. And I was so small that I didn’t even come up to her knee. Yet she was beyond gentle as she cradled me to her chest. She hummed soothingly, and directed me where she wanted. Her thumb touched my cheek, turned my head toward her. And I took the largest nipple I’d ever seen into my mouth.
Her cry of pleasure split the night, rattled windows, as a firehouse stream of milk shot down my throat. More than I could possibly drink. It splashed down my body, soaking my chest and thighs and cock. I gulped down what I could as far more of it soaked the rest of me. Again, my body filled with power, and potential. My fatigue melted away. In seconds, I could feel myself getting hard again. Then growing longer, thicker than ever before.
She pulled her nipple from my mouth, and lifted me higher. Toward her face. Her eyes were half-lidded and unfocused, her cheeks flushed. “I want you to cum in mommy’s mouth,” she ordered. No longer bothering to keep her voice down. Her bottom lip teased my dick, and she smiled. “Don’t hold back. We don’t have much time. Cum really hard for mommy, okay sweetie?”
I nodded.
In the distance, voices were shouting.
Mom braced one hand under my ass, another behind my back. Then helped me drape my legs over her hulking shoulders. She opened wide, and took me in with a low, guttural, “Ummph!”
Brianna had always given enthusiastic oral, but mom was just in another league altogether. She must’ve had a lifetime of experience at giving blowjobs. I couldn’t have resisted even if I tried. She ran her lips over me, swirling her tongue around the ridge at the crown of my penis. Nibbling on the sensitive spot just beneath the head, then growling as she sucked me as hard as she could. Even at her size, my length completely filled her mouth. I was big to swallow all at once. But this didn’t present her a problem at all in getting me off.
I was past the point of no return in ten seconds. Screeching with pleasure, I shot my load. My fists grasped her hair, and I hugged her as hard as I could with both arms wrapped around her head. She groaned with satisfaction, and swallowed every last drop.
Mommy started to grow.
I felt a sense of vertigo as she carried me higher. My view rose past the gutters. Then over the top of the house. Beyond. I knew I was growing too, might even have been normal sized again, but there was just no way I was keeping up with her, and no way I wanted to, either. Soon I was so small to her that she could hold me by simply wrapping both giant hands around my waist.
My erection was just barely starting to wane, my refractory period kicking in, when she lowered me to her breast again. I obeyed her silent order, closed my lips around a tit the size of my fist, and began to suckle. Milk flowed. Even more than before. I drank. And my strength returned.
The very moment I was fully hard again, she pulled me away from her chest. Her tit exited my mouth with an audible ‘POP.’ I grasped for it, reaching, trying to get more of her wonderful milk, but she was already lowering me. Sliding me down her milk-slick abs. Carefully positioning me between her bulging thighs. Spreading her legs wider…
As she got me in position against her titanic sex, I happened to look down. There, at least thirty feet below, were Brianna and Willow. My girlfriend and my stepsister. For the barest moment I felt embarrassed, that they’d caught me in such a comprising position. I worried how much worse this would make things between Brianna and I.
But then I saw that the two girls were holding hands. And staring up at us not with shock, or anger. But with wonder.
I could tell they had both grown from their time together. Willow’s chest had ballooned past double-D’s, and Brianna’s girl-cock hung flaccid three quarters of the way down her thigh. They were both quite a bit taller, too. Even so, they didn’t even come up to mom’s knees anymore.
“I’m glad you’re here, girls.” Mom’s voice echoed from the surrounding hills as she spoke. She looked down at the three of us from high, high above. Just barely able to see us over the tops of breasts the size of minivans. “I think it’s time we had a family meeting.”
Chapter 11 by pseudoclever

CW: NSFW, constriction, difficulty breathing, the most unhinged thing I've ever written


11.

Willow cupped her hands around her mouth.  “Hey mom?  There’s a bunch of people on the front lawn.  They don’t look happy.”

“I know.”  The sixty foot giantess chuckled.  The vibration of it rumbled all the way through my body.  “I can see them from up here.  What a bunch of little voyeurs.  Whatever happened to the right to privacy?”

“What are we going to do?” Brianna asked.  She sounded scared.

“Mommy has it handled, girls.  Just don’t wander off.  I wouldn’t want to lose you.”  

Both women looked like they had more questions, but mom didn’t give them a chance.  She moved urgently.  Pressing me against her giant slit, purring like a feline in heat.  My cock had grown a lot since I’d last fucked her, but she’d grown a lot more.  This time I slipped inside with no resistance at all.  

If I thought all the eyes on her, including her own daughter, would make her self-conscious, I’d have been sorely mistaken.  She howled with unabashed lust, using both hands to thrust my length deep, deep inside her.  I had no control over it whatsoever, and could only press myself exactly where she wanted me.  

It might’ve felt like she was using me.  Like an object, or a sex toy.  But there was something far more connected and loving in this.  The way she rubbed her thumb against my back, cradled my head with her palm.  Angled me to grind against the top of her sex.  Not going too fast or too slow, but pacing it for my pleasure as well.

I grasped the pearl of her clit with both hands.  Rubbed the fist-sized nub for all I was worth.  And was rewarded instantly as she squirted.  A deluge.  Soaking me, raining down to the ground below.  I felt my skin prickle, felt her cum make me grow.  Fast.  She suddenly needed both hands to support me, as my cock grew bigger, and longer inside her.  For just a moment she actually became tight again, her inner muscles pressing against my shaft, desperately squeezing and pulsing as she tried to accommodate me.  The sensation pushed me over the edge.  I came hard, and her body utterly exploded in size.  Making my meager growth utterly insignificant.  

Through it all she kept thrusting me inside her, as she grew, and grew, and grew.  Her juices soaking me from head to toe.  Keeping me strong, keeping me hard.  She massaged me against her muff, her lips stroking me, tender and feather-light.  I came at least twice more, and she never broke her rhythm for even a second.  Just moaned her approval.  And swelled bigger.

At last, when she was big enough, she repositioned me.  Placing my feet against her entrance, gently pressing her giant fingers on my shoulders.  With some friction, I slid inside her.  First up to my thighs.  Then up to my cock.  

For a moment she was still too tight, and I could go no deeper. She pressed a gargantuan thumb as thick as my thigh against my back.  And massaged my ass in a slow, sensual circle.  Pressing upward, forcing me to fuck her.  I came again.  And as she grew, she kept pushing on my shoulders.  

I got a fleeting view of the neighborhood, from at least a hundred feet up.  The long line of cars with flashing blue lights, the gathering crowd.  But then she let me slide the rest of the way inside, and the world as it concerned me was gone.

All was darkness, except for one small portal of light at the opening to her sex.  She smelled so good, tasted like sweet syrup.  I writhed inside her, and her body thrumed around me.  Her powerful muscles squeezed me everywhere, making me gasp and fight just to breathe, but it was good, so good.  I felt safe, and cherished inside her pussy.

There was a sensation like being on a very fast elevator, and I realized she was bending.  “Come here girls,” she rumbled.  “Let’s all get together before mommy gets too big. I wouldn’t want to lose little things like you.  Besides, you two look like you could use a snack.”

I felt her straighten.  A moment later, my stepsister and my girlfriend moaned in unison, the sound like someone tasting something impossibly delectable and sweet, but coming from very far away.  I could imagine the two of them.  One at each of mom’s breasts.  Drinking.    

Something pressed against my face suddenly, forcing me out of the way.  A foot - then a thigh.  A hard body rubbing its way against me, until I was face-to-face with Brianna.  Our naked bodies squeezed together in impossibly tight confines, as close to each other as was physically possible.  I must’ve been growing faster than I realized, because the two of us were almost normal height to each other again.  

She stared at me in the dimness.  I felt hurt at the way she’d treated me.  Unsure if she’d forgive me for cheating, or if I could forgive her.  Her expression was hard to read.  But beneath her own uncertainty and surprise, I saw softness.  And whatever else, I knew at least one thing was true.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too.”

We kissed.  Clung to each other desperately, fueled by relief and by need.  We barely had time to enjoy our reconciliation however, before our privacy was shattered.  Willow gave a yell as her mom pressed her inside, forcibly shoved between us by a finger the size of a sedan.  

She gave me a dazed look, then smiled sheepishly.  “Well, fancy meeting you here, Shrimp.”

I opened my mouth to point out that Willow was back to being the smallest one of the three of us, that she didn’t even come up to my shoulders.  But then the two girls moaned, and started to grow.

“She just fed us,” Brianna grunted.  She was a head taller than me.  Then twice my size.  

Willow nodded, her eyes unfocused.  “It was a lot of milk.  We’re going to get really, really big.”

The already constricting space grew tighter, and tighter.  

“What are we going to do?” Brianna whimpered.

But I already knew the solution.  I let my slick body slide down between the two of them.  My skin lubricated by mom’s juices, I managed to squeeze down between their breasts.  Slipping lower.  In one hand, I took Brianna’s giant cock.  The other, I thrust between Willow’s legs.  Both girls gasped.  Then began to rock in time with my motions as they grew.  

Brianna came first, her cum spurting from her utterly gigantic dick.  Splashing on my face, running in thick streaks down my chest.  Willow was right behind, clutching my giantess girlfriend with both arms, her whole body shuddering madly.  

I start to grow.  Caught up.  Surpassed them.  My shoulders shoving them apart, as they sank down beneath the level of my chest.  Yet as fast as their orgasms made me grow… they made mom grow even faster.  And soon, her pussy was almost roomy.

We started to touch each other, as mom’s cavernous folds expanded around us.  It happened in a mad delirium, like a fever dream.  

I had a half-sized Willow pinned bodily against the floor, my giant tongue lapping between her thighs, while Brianna sat on her face.  My girlfriend bared her teeth savagely as she ground my tiny stepsister beneath her.

Both girls were tiny in my lap, massaging my titanic cock between their breasts, while they kissed each other passionately.  I spattered all over them and they grew impossibly fast.  Doubled in size again and again, until they towered over me like twin goddesses.  

Willow was using me like a dildo.  

Then I was using her like a cock sleeve.  

Brianna sat on my chest, her thighs so big and thick that I couldn’t move.  She came in my mouth until she was so small I could fit her in the palm of my hand, and squeeze her against my throbbing girth.

But no matter how much we grew, the space around us only continued to expand.  Everything we did, feeding mom’s growth.  Our love for each other, translating into love for her.  And, if we ever started to tire for even a moment, our entire world would shake.  Glorious nectar would rain down as mom pushed herself into another orgasm.  And we would celebrate by fucking each other with renewed vigor.

I was behind Brianna now.  Grasping her hips, lifting her halfway off the ground as I pounded into her sex.  Brianna, in turn, had her arms around Willow, thrusting her massive girl-dick into the smaller woman, jackhammer quick.  My little sister was face down against the slick muscle of her mother’s sex, gasping and groaning and telling us she was close.  When at last we came, all three of us in unison, we grew together.  Until we lay panting on the floor.  The frenzy, at long last leaving us.

After a time, we rose together.  In the unearthly stillness, the three of us took each other by the hand.  And walked together to the opening of mom’s vagina.  

The still-throbbing bud of her clit hung above us.  It was the size of a city bus, and a hundred feet above.  

Far, far below, the world was misty beneath a curtain of clouds.  The ground beneath was in darkness, but at our altitude, the sun was just setting over mountains in the distance.  I could just barely make out structures beneath, only the biggest visible at all.  Here and there were little blue flashes of light, and the shine of emergency spotlights.  There were the spires of office buildings.  They looked pathetically small.  Not even the size of toys.  

There was an irritating mosquito-whine sound, and after a moment I spied a formation of fighter jets below us.  These were closer, somewhere above the clouds.  But even they looked insignificantly small and far away.

“How big do you think we are?” Willow breathed.  She sounded scared.

Brianna shook her head.  “I don’t know.”  She scrunched up her face, trying to do the math.  I imagined her measuring the distance between the brightest flare of lights.  Distant cities, each hundreds of miles away.  Calculating angles, taking into account the curvature of the Earth.  

“We’re a couple thousand feet tall.  At least.  Possibly a lot more.”  Brianna shrugged.  “It’s hard to say.  We won’t know unless we go down there.”

“And mom?” I whispered.  “How big is she?”

She shrugged.  “God only knows.”

From high above, a voice spoke.  Shattering the heavens.  The voice of the new divinity of this world.  

“Explore as you wish, children.  A good mother always has one desire above all others.  That her children grow up, to be whatever they want to be.”  

An impossibly large hand came down.  It cupped against the edge of her vulva.  Offering us a ride to the waiting world below.  

“Just remember,” mom spoke.  “No matter how big you get, you’ll always have a place to call home with me.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12120