Divine Chastise by Mine1234
Summary:

A man´s life changes when an angel arrives to his life. The angel tells him he´ll have to change the way he is, stop being arrogant, standing proud, making others less, else, she´ll make him less… in the real way. 

She´s there to change his life for good, make him a good man, else, she´ll shrink him.

She´s a pretty angel, a woman standing 5´7”, golden hair, long legs and a nice pair of boobs. But, as he denies to believe, she proceeds with her duty. Before the man knows it, he´s shrunk. 

The guy´s name´s Larry, and he stands at 6´1… or used to. 

Will he learn or is he going to be diminished into nothing?



Categories: Middle Age (50+), Breasts, BBW, Butt, Gentle, Slow Size Change, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 94364 Read: 62694 Published: July 29 2022 Updated: April 13 2024
Story Notes:

This is my newest long-term, I hope you like it. Any feedback will be much appreciated :D

1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234

10. Chapter 10 by Mine1234

11. Chapter 11 by Mine1234

12. Chapter 12 by Mine1234

13. Chapter 13 by Mine1234

14. Chapter 14 by Mine1234

15. Chapter 15 by Mine1234

16. Chapter 16 by Mine1234

17. Chapter 17 by Mine1234

18. Chapter 18 by Mine1234

19. Chapter 19 by Mine1234

20. Chapter 20 by Mine1234

21. Chapter 21 by Mine1234

22. Chapter 22 by Mine1234

23. Chapter 23 by Mine1234

24. Chapter 24 by Mine1234

25. Chapter 25 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234

“Okey, everything seems to be fine… send.” Says the man as he double checks the attached files on his email and then sends all the previously requested information to his boss. It´s late already, but he can´t leave until everything´s send. Even if it´s way passed his regular hours.

“Ok so… as soon as I receive the receipt confirmation, we´re done for the week… and I´m looking forward to this weekend.” He said with a singing tone as he pulls out his phone and unlocks it to check the profile of the “fortunate” woman who´ll date him tomorrow night. But before he does, someone steps knock´s at his office door.

*knock* *knock*

“What? I don´t have any appointments… shit I just hope this is not Lexie with some other stupid question of hers… come in.” he says as he puts his phone away. Sort of pissed.

The door slowly opens to reveal a woman, but unlike any others, she´s got a certain glow on her. Her hairs are golden and her eyes are of a deep blue. Her lips are thick and red. She´s so pretty that our guy here sits straight and accommodates his tie while she says: “Evening…”

“Oh, hi, evening to you too…” he says.

“My name´s Evangeline, and I´ve been looking for you, Lawrence.” She says with a serene look on her face.

“Well, I´m right here, and you can call me Larry” He chuckles. “What can I do for you… Evangeline.” he says pronouncing her name gracefully, trying to let her know she´s got his attention.

“Oh, what a gentleman, I actually have a request for you.” She declares.

“Ok… and it is…?” he says, now starting to feel quite odd.

“It´s really simple.” She says as she walks in and approaches to his large wooden desk.

She´s so graceful as she walks. And she´s wearing a long elegant white dress. A bright one. She said nothing as she walked closer, meanwhile, he tried to guess who she was. For sure, she was not one of the women who worked at his department. He couldn´t even recall seeing her before at the building.

Whoever she was, he had never seen her before. But one thing was for sure, she was pretty, radiant even. He scanned her with his eyes as he realized she was about 5´7” wearing no heels. Her boobs were also quite nice. Maybe a pair of double d´s held on her enwrapping dress. And her butt, well, he slipped to the side aiming to spot it, but he could see nothing.

She stopped right in front of her desk and, after a moment of silence, she continued.

“My request is for you to change…” she said.

“Heh, change?” he asked, looking straight at her blue eyes.

“Yes dear, change, I guarantee you already know what I mean.” She declared, trying to see if he was getting it.

Larry narrowed his eyes, trying to actually guess what she meant, but he had no clue. “I´m… I´m not getting it, change? Like… my clothes?” he laughed, turning a bit at her boobs.

“No dear, not your clothes. I mean for you to change yourself, the way you act, the way you think. Listen, I´ve been watching you and, I´m sorry to tell you but, you have many many flaws. And that´s not good.” She spoke.

“Ok ok, flaw… I mean, I have flaws, for sure, but listen, who doesn´t? And what´s more, who sent you? Is this some sort of prank… Oh I know, it was John, the guy from upstairs, that jerk… did he hire you or…?” he said with a smile, but she was not laughing.

“No Larry, John didn’t send me, and I´m not getting paid either. I´m here just to fulfill my divine duties.” She stretched her arms to the sides and turned her head up as she finished.

“You´re kidding right, divine… fuck, why are pretty chicks like you always crazy? I´m gonna call security…” he said as he was about to use his desk´s phone to call, but suddenly, he couldn´t more.

“What the…” he said as he felt some sort of force retaining him. Stopping him from moving. He turned at her, but she was too far to get a hold of him.

"Confused?" she said, "let me explain you, but make sure to listen to what I´ll tell you, cause I´ll only say it once.”

Larry stood there, immobile, he had no other choice but to listen, maybe that´ll explain why he can´t suddenly move.

“As I said, my name´s Evangeline, and I´m an angel.” She said, but he broke into laughter as she spoke.

“Come on, an angel? Seriously, I don´t know how you´re doing this, but whatever they´re paying you I…” and she cut him off.

“QUIET! Listen, I came her and decided to give you a chance, ask you politely, but you seem very arrogant, and unwilling to listen. So this is what´s going to happen.” She explained while he decided to shut for a moment and listen. Mad, but he´ll listen.

“My job here is to make sure that you humans live in harmony. Or, as you´ll say, be polite, helpful, overall, a good person. BUT YOU… you´ve been so arrogant, so misogynous, so… bad. I decided it´s time for you to learn a lesson, Lawrence.”

He frowned, “Oh, come on! What? Should I help old ladies crossing the street? Or do you want me to start a fundraising? If you want money, I´ve told you I…”

“Shut it… listen, you are making me mad, this will be the last time I ask you to shut it, or… I´m going to start with the punishment right now, is it clear?” she declared.

“Sure thing boss, please… continue” he said in a sarcastic way.

She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself and then started once again.

“Now, I´m going to be your guardian angel for as long as it takes for you to learn your lesson. But when I say guardian, I don´t mean that I´ll be here to make sure you´re safe or things like that. My duty as your angel will be to witness your progress, make sure you´re actually learning. If not, well, I´m going to have to penalize you.” She spoke.

“Penalize me? Like, how exactly are you going to do that? And how are you holding me like this?” he asked, feeling desperate to move.

“Well, that´s part of the things I can do. And, to answer your first question, the way I´m going to penalize you is actually very simple, ironical if you please. Whenever you fail in any of the duties that I give you, I will take some of your height.”

“I don´t get it.” He spoke.

“So that everyone can see how least of a man you are, I´ll shrink you. I´ll take away as much as I think you deserve. And if you don´t learn anything, I´m sorry but, you´ll be diminishing away. Is that clear enough?” she said as she snapped her fingers and allowed him to move.

“Oh, that´s better.” He said now moving his fingers, “but, shrink? ME? I´m sorry but that doesn´t sound good, now if you excuse me,” and he stood up and passed her by as he grabbed his briefcase. “It is time for me to leave.”

He didn´t care what she did, or even how she was able to stop him for so long, he just walked away and decided to forget about the whole thing, but when he opened the door, there she was, waiting for him outside his office.

“What the… how?” and he turned to where she used to be and saw no one there. The room was empty.

“I told you, I´m an angel, and being omnipresent is part of what I can do. You won´t get rid of me that easy honey, I´ve set my eye on you, and you´ll do as I say, or else…”

“Yeah yeah, the ehm, punishment. Listen, I´m tired, and I have a date tomorrow, can´t we do this on… Monday, maybe?” he was trying to negotiate with her, still, not realizing the magnitude of the whole thing.

“I can´t believe how least you care for this. If that´s not prof enough, then, I´m gonna have to show you the consequences.” And once again, she snapped her fingers.

Larry still believed this was some sort of magic trick or something. Even what she did to “paralyze” him could be explained as some sort of hypnotism. He let out an incredulous smile, but then, he felt something odd.

“Ughh…” suddenly, he felt a small headache, his body felt as if it was tensing. Everything turned blurry for a second, and then… nothing.

“Uhmm… what was that?” he asked her.

“That, was the first of many if you don´t stop to listen to what other people tell you. I´ve shrunk you.” She spoke.

“You? Shrank me? Haha, I don´t see any difference.” He said looking around, everything seemed the same.

“Oh, I was kind this time, it was only an inch, something imperceptible, but if you don´t listen to me, the next time, you´ll lose TWO inches.” She menaced.

“Fine fine, I´ll listen, but you´ll agree that I had a long day. Now I need some rest. Maybe we can talk again later, ok?” he said as he stepped back.

“I can grant you that. I´ll meet you at your place tomorrow morning, then we´ll discuss more about it.”

“Sure, sounds great… se ya´” and he walked away.

 

Larry went to the parking lot downstairs thru the elevator. Once inside his car, he sat for a while to mentalized what had happened.

“How did she… who is she?” he wondered as he tried to find a logical explanation to what happened to him when she said she´ll begin with the punishment.

“Pfff, I´m getting too paranoic, that must´ve been just some tiredness for being too much time in front of the computer. That´s right, just my eyes getting used to a different light… I guess.” He said trying to convince himself things were alright. But they were not.

 

Larry drove all the way back to his apartment at these late-night hours. He was a single man. Standing at 6´1” and with an athletic body, he thought he´ll have every woman he wanted kissing his feet. It didn´t help that he was the supervisor, at least of his floor.

The building where he worked had seven stories, not counting the top floor, the basement or the ground floor. In each of them, there was a supervisor who received orders from the main boss. That´s right, together with other seven people, he was the “second in command”. Of course, he never counted the rest and chose to believe he was his boss´s second hand.

What he did was receive straight orders from upstairs and give deadlines to his “crew” to have the work done. Then he had to revise all of the paperwork. Make sure everything was what they requested him, and send the information. Of course, he had to make sure new employees received their respective trainings, and there were times when he had to stay until late hours to have work done.

Still, he felt like the big boss himself. That woman wasn´t lying when she said he was arrogant. Nowadays, he thought his time was more valuable than others time. That, in a way, he was superior. He made good money, but he wasn´t rich. And not that good looking either.

He felt like the big man, and treated everyone as he pleased. Not respecting anyone but his boss. Not even the other supervisors. He felt like a king, and everyone else where just pawns on his game. He wanted to triumph, get higher, be the boss… someday.

 

Now, he parked his car at his apartment. It was actually a full house. In some fancy but not too fancy neighborhood. Some people owned their house, but he was just renting it. He felt as if he deserved a nice penthouse in some rich people´s neighborhood.

He walked in, going straight to the kitchen. He poured himself some whiskey on a glass and drank it all down.

“Aahhhh, nothing like a nice glass of whiskey after a long week of work.” He spoke as he placed the glass upside down over the counter. Then, he head straight into his room. But there was something bothering him.

 

He showered and change into some pajamas, but there was something he couldn´t get out of his head.

“Who the fuck was that woman?”

He couldn´t get the image of Evangeline out of his head. And what´s more, the fact that she called herself an “Angel” bothered him. Was she crazy? Was it some sort of twisted prank? Maybe some of the other managers wanted to mess with him.

“Those fuckers, I bet they´re jealous. I got the bono last trimester and they just couldn´t get over it, that´s right, they´re just trying to annoy me, mess with me…” he thought, but that wasn´t it.

They disliked him, that´s for sure, but not because they were jealous. Larry thought he was above them. He always made sure to point that out, in a sarcastic or constructive way. For some reason, he thought he was the boss´s favorite, and that his floor was the best one on the building.

Maybe they were, but if that was the case, it wasn´t because of him. He was lazy. At first, he gave all of him to ensure a productive environment. But since a couple years back, he became dull. He still wanted to become the main boss, but his reasons where not as pure as they once were.

 

Now, as he laid his head on his pillow, he remembered those woman´s words. “I´ve shrunk you…” and she said it was only an inch. He pondered if it was a good idea to get up and measure himself. He was 6´1” on his bare feet, it wouldn´t take long to make sure about it.

But he just let out a soft laugh and closed his eyes. He thought he was being too paranoic and giving that woman too much attention.

“Let´s see how she get´s here… I never gave her my address… and no one at the office can give it to her… I think that´s against our policies… whatever, I should focus on my date tomorrow with Tina… nice big boobed Tina…” he said as he pictured her round breasts on his mind.

He thought about her and on ways to get laid with her and then felt into a deep sleep.

 

“helloooooOOOO! Wakey WAKEY sleepyhead.” Said a woman´s voice. But, why was there a woman in his room?

He woke up and sat straight as he turned towards her. It was Evangeline, the so-called Angel.

“What the… who…? How? What the fuck, how did you get into my house? My room?” he said, not fully awake.

“You said we´ll talk tomorrow morning… and that´s today.” She declared. She was wearing a white jumpsuit with short puffed sleeves. And her hair, long, thick and shiny, just like yesterday´s.

“I… how did you get in?” he asked, “And what time is it?” he felt strangely tired. He turned just to realize it was 6 am, sharp. “Holy sh… you trespassed into my property and woke me up at SIX! Oh no, no no no.” he was pissed.

“I told you, I´m an Angel, I can go anywhere I want to, and YOU said we could talk about this today in the morning.” She declared.

“There you go with the “Angel” thing again, listen, even if I wanted to see you… I didn´t mean you were supposed to come at my house with the first beam of sun light, are you stupid?” he spoke.

“There you go again, insulting people, I think we should start working on that.” She said.

“Oh no, no, what WE should do is this, I will call the police and you can go with them on the back of their car, with handcuffs. Now, where´s my phone.” He said as he searched for it.

“You still don´t believe me, do you?” she said crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

“Nope, anyone can force a lock, my main question is WHO gave you my address and… shit, where´s the stupid phone…” he added.

“Ughhh, did you even measure yourself last night? I was going to make sure on that, but I decided to give you some alone time, you know, to reflect…” she genuinely thought that small “intervention” will be a good start, but he just proved her wrong.

“Yeah sure, measure myself, what? Did you mess with the measuring tape too?” he stood up and headed to where she was. “Well, this is your lucky day, cause I can´t find my phone. Even if you´re crazy I´ll give you a chance, step out of my house and never come back, ok?” he said putting both hands over her shoulders and aiming to kick her out in a “nice” way.

“I´m afraid I can´t do that.” She said, not even moving an inch, he pushed harder and harder, used all of his strength, but she wasn´t moving. “There´s things we need to do, like I tried to explain on my first visit, YOU need to change.” She declared, immobile.

“Sure, “change”” he said as he wondered why wasn´t she moving? She didn´t seem heavier than 130 pounds. He worked out, he was a fairly tall man, and he weighed around 220, why wasn’t she moving?

“Quit trying Lawrence, I won´t move.” She spoke.

He gave one last try before he stopped, “Fuck, I don´t know what you´re doing, but whatever it is, I don´t care, just go away before I call the…” and then, she cut him off, more like, no words came out of his mouth, and even if he ignored the reason why, it was her doing it.

“Now you´ll listen. I didn´t want to do this in that way, but you, oh, you´re very stubborn. Even if you want me to leave, I won´t.” Then, he involuntarily sat on the edge of his bed and looked straight to her as she explained.

“Like I said before, I´m an Angel. Which means I´m a divine creature with certain powers. One of them is keeping you still, that´s the only way you´ll listen.” He really couldn´t move.

“So, this is my mission. For years, I´ve watched you, Lawrence, I´ve seen how you turned from a nice man into a bitter, corrupted and, even if it hurts me to say it, a disgusting man.” He was starting to get worried.

“This is what´s going to happen, I will make sure to, let´s say… train you. Educate you to become a better man. A gentleman even. There will be tests you´ll have to pass if you want to prove to me you´re changing. And if you fail, in any of them, there´ll be consequences.” She said, really meaning the last part.

“I know you didn´t measure yourself last night, but you, mister, you´re already an inch shorter than you ever were. Which means that, as soon as you get up to check, you´ll be six foot even.”

 

Larry couldn´t believe it, how was she doing this? He was still and listening. Whatever she was doing, there must be a logical explanation. Maybe she drugged him while he was still sleeping. But the truth is, that “Angel” thing, was starting to feel real.

She allowed him to speak, and move. He got up, and the first thing he said was:

“Fuck you, fuck this, I… I don´t believe anything you say.” He declared.

“Oh my… before we move on, and trust me, you´re taking too long to understand, why don´t you measure yourself? Go ahead, prove me wrong.” She was annoyed, but she still contained herself.

“Fine.” He spoke, about to prove he wrong. Deep inside, he was afraid she´ll froze him again, so he searched for his phone as looked for the measuring tape.

He grabbed it, double check it to make sure there was nothing strange on it. He pulled it and stood with his back at the wall.

“Let me help you.” She declared as she grabbed the tape for him.

She was starting to piss him off, but he allowed her, and also accepted the pencil she hand him. Made a mark and stepped away from the wall.

He took the tape off his hands and pulled it out, but he didn´t like what he saw. Six foot even, just like she said. He couldn´t believe it, so he made another mark, and another, then another. Every time he got the same result. Six feet in height.

“Fuck, how is that…?” he said as he turned to her, “How can you…?”

“I already told you, I´m an Angel. Listen, my mission is to make sure all people live in harmony in this world, and for that, we have to make sure humans act in a pure way.” She said.

“Pure… wh… but why me? I mean, there´s people who have done terrible things, and me… I just, I just don´t get it.” He was puzzled.

“Listen, you were a good man, but you´re… corrupted, my mission is to turn you back to the man you once were… else, well…” she pointed at the marks on the wall.

He turned at them and then back at her, “Listen, I-I haven´t broke any laws, I´m a good citizen, I…”

“It´s not the laws honey,” and she approached, “It´s your moral that´s wrong, and the way you treat people, especially women, that has to change. Believe me, I´ll do my best to help you, but you won´t comply unless there are consequences. I´m not a bad Angel, but you need to be a good man too, what do you think?” she asked.

“I think… this is stupid.” He spoke, choosing to deny everything she just said and trying to think on a way to get out of this. Larry still couldn´t believe she was an angel. But she was going to prove it, again.

“There you go again, that´s it… *snap*” Just like that, she snapped her fingers again.

Once more, he felt dizzy for a second, his head hurt and then, nothing.

“I´ll prove you this is real, look at the tape, it´s still in your hands. Now, measure yourself again.” She declared.

He stood in front of the wall and drew a new line. He stretched the tape and his jaw dropped when he saw it. Now, the measure was not standing at six foot even, but at five-foot eleven.

“No… no no no no no… you´re fucking kidding me.” He said as he turned at her.

“There you go, another inch. Trust me, I´ve been good, I told you it´ll be two the next time. But take this as my way to…”

“Why are… how are you doing this?” he said, desperate. This woman held a certain power over him. It was not something on his mind, no trick, he truly lost two inches. His question was, what´s going to happen next?

End Notes:

Chapter 4 has just been posted on my patreon:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 2 by Mine1234

Larry was distressed. In less than twenty-four hours, he had lost two inches. He was standing now at 5´11” on his bare feet. But that wasn´t the worst part. This “Angel” was going to keep shrinking him until he “understood” the “lessons” she´ll teach him.

Now, as he´s facing her he says: “Fine, you´ve shrunk me, but, how can I be sure you´re an angel and not some sort of demon who´s trying to make my life miserable” he spoke feeling a mix of rage and exasperation.

“You still need proof?” she asked with her arms crossed under her round breasts.

“Yes.” He said dryly.

“Fine. If this is what you want.” And just like that, she disappeared. In a blink of an eye, she was nowhere to be found.

Larry turned to the sides, but she was not there. He was about to say that a “magic trick” like that was not precisely being an angel. But then, a light came from behind him. A really bright yellow light.

“What the…?” he thought as he turned.

Before his eyes, there she was. Evangeline, suspended in the air surrounded by an unnatural glow. What caught his attention the most was that she had a large pair of wings behind her. They seemed golden wings. But that may be because of the light that came from… her.

“Lawrence…” she spoke as she pointed one of her fingers at him. “Do you believe me now?” she added.

Larry nodded as shiny sparkles filled the room. Even her clothes were different, a long rope undulating in the air. It seemed to him that there was air around her, a strong breeze. But that couldn´t be. He stood there, dumbfounded as she smiled at him.

“Fine…” she spoke, echoing her voice thru him. Then, it all disappeared. She returned back to normal, her wings were gone and her clothes were the same again.

“What the… how… fine, you´re an “Angel”. I´ll… accept it.” He spoke as he couldn´t find a logical explanation.

“Told you.” She said, “Now, shall we start?”

“With what?” he asked.

“So harsh, we need to start with your training of course.” She declared.

“Yeah, the training… what was it, again?” he said shrugging. Of course, he didn´t pay attention the first two times she told him.

Evangeline took a deep breath and said: “Ok, I´ll explain, but this´ll be the last time.” She rose her index finger before him. She really meant it. Even an angel has a limit.

“Ok, I´ll resume it for you. Lawrence, you´ve been… let´s say, misbehaving, specially towards women. So, we´ll work on the way you act, how you treat women… and other people, but particularly women.” He nodded.

“I will be your guide, your tutor, your leader. You should do as I say. Trust me, everything I´ll advice you to do will be for your own good. I´ll be looking after you and after the people you see on your daily basis. Trust me, I won´t put you thru any danger. Besides, as you shrink, you´ll become more vulnerable, so I´ll be always there to take care of you.” She spoke.

For him, it was annoying. Basically, she will be his “boss” now. He was supposed to do whatever she said. No questions asked.

“So… let´s say, I decide not to follow your orders, what will happen?” he asked, trying to see how free he actually was.

“Well, first of, they´re not orders, they are things you have to do that you often don´t. Things such as helping, complying, avoind offending or insulting people in any way. Regular shores. BUT…” she rose her index finger before him, making a small pause to catch his attention. “If you decide not to follow my instructions, then, I´ll have no other choice but to punish you, Lawrence. Little by little you´ll be shrunken into a tiny man. That way, you won´t be able to belittle others.”

“Ok ok, I get it, but why do I have to get smaller? Isn´t there any other way? Maybe I could give you five or ten bucks, you know, like a fee or something.” He tried to negotiate with her.

She smiled, feeling touched by how silly he was. “No dear, that´s not how things work. I´M the one who applies the punishments, not you, and I decide who gets what. Now, in your particular case, I decided to shrink you so that you can start looking up to people for once. You see everyone else as an inferior being, even your coworkers. It´s time for it to stop. Besides, the smaller you get, the harder it´ll be for you to be the “big” man.” She explained.

For her, it was simple. As he got smaller, he´ll have to show some more respect to others. Much more when he´s not tall enough to reach certain things. As soon as he starts depending on others, then he´ll need to show some respect. Ask for things in a polite way. Otherwise, he´ll struggle, and what´s more, he´ll shrink even further.

Evangeline genuinely hoped for him to learn. Not to go that far with the shrinking. But if he didn´t seem to change. Then the shrinking won´t stop.

“FINE.” He spoke. “Urgh, I´ll do as you say…” he said in a sarcastic tone, still, he sort of meant it. “AND, so that you can see I´m not as BAD as you say, I won´t call the police.” He said.

“Haha, sorry but, that wouldn´t be of any use, even if you did call them.” She giggled.

“What, why…? I get it, you´ll freeze them just like me and run… or fly away.” He replied.

“Oh no, I don´t see the need to hurt someone who´s just doing their job. What will happen is that, whenever they get in, they won´t see me.” She said.

Larry didn´t get it. “How´s that?” he asked.

“Well, let´s just say I, as an angel, have the ability to hide. Even if you can see me, it doesn´t mean that others can too.” She was a supernatural being. Of course she had some powers too.

“What the…? So, whenever I talk to you, will everyone think I´m some sort of mental?” he asked worried about how this will affect his image.

“Oh no, don´t be silly, there´ll be no use if everyone thinks you´re crazy. I can decide when people will be able to see me. Like what I´m doing with you right now.”

“Yes but, will you appear for everyone? Will everyone see you when you´re talking to me?” he had some doubts still.

“Well, no. In some cases, I´ll act like… your continence. Only you will hear or see me while I guide you. But, if I chose to show myself, let´s say, as your companion or friend… I´ll let you know.” She spoke.

She´ll be invisible for everyone, except for him. And whenever she´s not, then she´ll tell him… so far it seemed to him that she was playing, having all of the good cards. While he, he was just a part of her game. He wondered if she´ll give at some point and leave.

He sighed and headed to the kitchen. He needed a coffee.

As soon as the coffee was done. He grabbed his mug and took in the first sip.

“You know,” started Evangeline, “It would´ve been quite nice if you had offered me some too.” She spoke.

He rose his eyes from the mug and turned at her. “Sorry, I thought you were an angel, are you supposed to eat? Or drink things?” he wasn´t sure how she worked.

“Well, no… I don´t need to but you humans have some tasty ways to nourish your bodies. You know, when I was first here there were not such fancy things as machines to prepare your food. Basically, everything was done on the fire… or eaten raw like an apple.” She said.

“Mhmmm” he said before taking another sip from his mug. “So, do you want me to give you some or…?”

“Yes please.” She replied. Even if she was there to punish him, she could still have some fun. Not that shrinking him makes her happy. As the years, well, centuries went by, Evangeline found a crescent interest on humans. Their rituals, their food. The so-called hobbies they had. Everything seemed new for her, and exciting.

She really enjoyed her job as an over seeking humans. And to have the chance to coexist with them, even if he was a celestial being, it was fun. Over the years, she learned a lot from them, understood them better. She even found people whose true desire was to live a happy life, it didn´t matter if they owned a lot more or a lot less than others. And that´s something she was amazed for.

“Mmmm, it smells so nice.” She said, filling her nostrils with the warm vapors of the coffee.

Larry just turned his eyes to the other side, in a way that it seemed he was saying “Whatever.” But without actually talking.

Evangeline adored humans, but, with his current “project”, things will not be the same. Larry was not only an egocentric man, he didn´t care for others as well. He was greedy and lazy, he wanted to have anything in hand without working for it. But that´s not how he became a supervisor.

Before, he was a good man. But that changed since a few years back. Evangeline noticed and followed him thru as he became more and more obnoxious. She simply had to stop him, that´s why she intervened and showed up yesterday at his office. He didn´t know it but she wanted him to become the man he once was.

“Sooo, MY angel, are you gonna let me have fun during my date tonight?” he asked, putting both mugs on the sink.

“Sorry but I´m not “YOUR” angel, I´m an angel for everyone here… at least on my area. You know, there´s actually a vast amount of angels around who take care of supervising you humans.” She started, but as soon as Larry´s face showed the real lack of interest he had, she stopped and simply added. “But, the “fun” you´ll have on your date will be totally up to you, I´M only going to be there to make sure you act as the gentleman you are.”

“WHAT? You´re going to be there?” he asked, kind of surprised.

“Well, of course I am, I think this´ll be a perfect time for you to show me you can treat a woman the way you´re supposed to. Don´t you think?” she smiled at him.

He really wanted her to be somewhere else while he´s having his date. Even, he asked her if she wasn´t supposed to look after other people, but she said she could easily handle things. That she moved at the speed of thought or something, he didn´t care to focus on it.

Time flew by, he didn´t have much to do. It was Saturday, his day off. The only thing he hated was to work on Sundays. But as long as his paycheck had five ceros, he didn´t care.

Besides, Evangeline seemed to be gone. He entered the shower right after his small talk with her. When he came out, there was no sign of her. He wondered if she´ll be looking at him in her “invisible” form. But, he didn´t mind much. If what she said was true, then she had already seen him while he´s unaware. But there was still a question in him.

“Has she seen me naked…? Or is there some sort of policy when people are naked? You know what, I don´t care. Either way, she´s the one who´ll be enjoying the view.” He said claiming he had a big dick.

The sun set on the horizon a while ago. Now, it was time for Larry to pick up his date. Tina.

He hopped into his car and drove all the way to her place. His car was fast, so it didn´t take long before he was in front of her door. More like, his car parked in front of her house. He called her to let her know he was there.

“Ok now… let´s wait for her.” He smiled as he watched himself in the mirror. He had a plan, go to a club, dance a little, have some drinks and while the night´s still young, take her to his place and get laid. A simple three step plan.

So far, it seemed to work around women. He wasn´t sure if it was the car, the fancy places where he took them, the expensive drinks or maybe his muscles. But there was one thing for sure, no woman could resist him. Sure, he won´t call them after, but he was only looking for one thing. Sex.

“There she is…” he said as she came out of the door and walked into the car.

“A gentleman will get the door for her.” Said a voice inside his head, Evangeline´s voice. He blinked in panic, but chose not to listen.

“Hey, hop in. We have a long night ahead of us.” He said after he lowered the car´s door glass.

“Well, that sounds fun.” Said Tina before she opened the door. She was gorgeous. Certainly, a woman who he´ll brag about during the whole week. She had an hourglass figure, a nice pair of legs and a big pair of boobs. Just like he liked them, big and round.

“What a nice dress.” He said, “But, do you know what´s prettier, your eyes.” He tried to make a “smart” compliment. Trying to sound self-ensured and funny.

“Well, thank you.” She complied. “May I say this is a lovely car you´ve got here.” She stated.

“What, this old thing? I´m only waiting for the dealership to receive my new car. And I assure you, that one´s a whole lot faster.” He said before drove off her place fast enough to push her into the back of her seat. He was just trying to impress her.

“Careful, do you even know if she´s got her seatbelt on?” said the voice again, and once more, he ignored it.

He stopped right in front of one of the most private clubs around town. Certainly, he intended to impress her. He stopped the car and threw his keys to the ballet. Of course, he warned the man it was an expensive car and that he should be careful. In a mocking tone he added: “It´s worth more than what you can make in a year.

The guy felt offended, but Larry didn´t care. He walked over towards Tina.

But he stopped for a moment. As he approached, Tina seemed… tall. He kept a smile on but, inside his mind, he was worried about his current height. He turned down when she wasn´t looking, lucky for him, she was wearing four-inch heels, so she wasn´t as tall as he thought.

Still, she seemed to be as tall as him. In reality, she was two inches shorter, even with the heels. Without them, she stood at 5´5”, but never before he had to worry about how tall a woman her size will seem on heels.

He used to be a good deal taller, now, he had a mild paranoia on her height. Even if she´ll bring up the fact that he seemed shorter.

“But, there´s no way she knows… right? I mean, 5´11” it´s still tall, right?” he was sort of insecure. But all it took to bring his mind back to reality was her. More precisely, her ass.

She went straight into the dance floor, inviting him to come. He followed her, just like he always did, in one of those slow songs, he´ll have an excuse to get closer. May his hands find their own path to that ass of hers.

They danced and danced, she looked stunning on that tube dress she wore. While he, he took his coat off to show off his muscles. He danced around her, peering at her boobs and ass while she moved around.

After a while, he invited her for a drink, to cool off. She followed him all the way to the bar. He ordered some drinks; He took that time to brag about his job. He talked about his car, about money not being a problem, he flexed his muscles every now and then.

“Aren´t you gonna ask something about her? Like, what she likes? Her job? Anything…?” said Evangeline´s voice inside Larry´s head. He shook it off as he took the full drink in one go.

For him, Tina was just one more woman. Another of his weekend conquests. Larry didn´t care to know anything about her, her job, personal interests, overall, her life. He didn´t care about any of that. He only wanted to fool around and loose her number. After that, he´ll go for the next, and the next and the next. And so on.

He just got up and returned to the dance floor, pulling her with him. He needed to forget about Evangeline. Set his mind into Tina, he needed to focus on how to take Tina to bed, and nothing more.

Lucky him, the next song had a certain pace that allowed something, slow couple dance. Time for him to get busy.

He brought her closer, gently but firmly. She smiled at him. They leaped thru the floor as he had his hands on her waist. A thin defined waist. Then, he began to lower them, slowly caressing her body.

She had her hands on his shoulders and she could feel how his hands came lower and lower on her back.

Finally, his hands met her butt. He gave it a gentle squeeze as they both kept dancing. She trembled a little, but didn´t complaint. She just kept dancing.

“Enough!” said a voice, one that only Larry could hear, but he didn´t listen.

Before he noticed, his stomach felt weird, the lights on the club turned shinier and blurry. It was happening, as he shrank a voice said: “I warned you, but you didn´t listen. You need a woman´s permission to touch her.” Evangeline declared.

Just like that, Larry lost an inch, and then another. He stood at 5´9” now, the same height as Tina on her heels.

He freaked out the second he noticed her head rising higher in the sky. To him, she seemed taller than he was. But they were even. A man who used to stand two inches taller had now become the same height as his date. His heart was racing inside his chest.

But he had to pretend things were ok. That nothing happened. He just kept dancing, then, the music changed and she set apart. Now, a faster music filled the air. He could see how she moved so energetically as he stood there, still. Trying to process the whole thing.

His lesson for today, be attentive; care about the other person. He thought it was ok to grab her ass, but Evangeline didn´t.

He excused himself and rushed to the bathroom. He opened the tab and poured water on his face. He was yet to believe it, he wasn´t aware how far he went. How tall he was now. He could feel how his pants hung longer than they should. Still, not reaching the floor, but close.

“Well, hello…” said Evangeline as she reflected herself in the mirror.

“What the fuck was that!” he yelled to her reflection.

“That… that wasn´t anything you didn´t had coming.” She declared.

“Wha…? Why? What makes you think I deserve that? Just because I didn´t ask her how her day was? Because I didn´t say, “Oh, nice shoes, are they new?” Come on!” he was enraged.

“No, although, that would´ve been nice. The reason why I shrunk you was because you touched her in an inappropriate way. It´s not nice to grab a woman´s buttocks while you´re in public. I thought you knew better than to behave.” Evangeline said.

“That´s it? That´s why you did this to me? Fuck you, that was just part of the date. Come on, she didn´t even mind.” He argued.

“That´s just not it, I get that you people will get intimate some times. But a club, in front of a hundredth strangers, that´s not a place for it. It´s indecent.”

“Indecent? Should I ask her, hey Tina, mind if I grab your ass? Is that what you want?!” A man came out of the bathroom and saw him yelling at his reflection, for him, Larry was either crazy or drunk. He just walked away.

“Listen Lawrence, that was my lesson, you can continue with your date, but make sure to listen to my advices this time. Else… well, you already know what will happen. Don´t you…?” and just as she appeared, she disappeared. Leaving Larry on the bathroom alone. Pissed and shrunk.

His main worry right now should be how to proceed during the rest of the date.

End Notes:

This story´s up to chapter 5 on my patreon, you may join for early access

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 3 by Mine1234

He came out of the bathroom and met Tina at the bar.

“Hey, are you ok?” she asked, “You just ran away without saying a thing.”

“Yeah, I´m fine, I just, needed some air, that´s all.” He spoke.

“Ok, well, I think I need some air too. I´m feeling kind of tired from all this dancing.” She spoke as they were both surrounded by the club´s loud energetic music.

“Ok so, what do you want to do?” asked Larry, like the “gentleman” he was.

“Well… do you mind if we take things to… my place?” she asked.

He knew what was coming, he just threw his arm around her and started walking.

But this was so awkward. He wore a fake but really natural smile on his face, but in reality, he was freaking out. They were the same height now. This was insane, and all thanks to Evangeline.

He walked by her side, standing as tall as her. The only thing that kept him from breaking was the fact that she was wearing heels. But that wasn´t much of a relief. The rest of the people will look taller for him now, not just Tina.

He had no idea how things will be with the people he knew; who actually knew how tall he really is, or was. But this was no time to think on that. He just stepped out of the club with tonight´s date, ready to take things to her place.

They both were waiting for the ballet to drive in with the car. But, even if Tina was also looking forward for some action, she still had some thoughts in her head.

“He´s nice, I can feel some real muscles right here but, wasn´t he like… taller?” even she could now see that something had happened. He had lost two inches during this date, but that´s something she didn´t know. She just let it be and hugged his arm.

After the ballet dropped the car for him, he drove Tina back to her place, where both will have some real fun.

He parked outside and followed her in. Lucky he, she lived alone, so they could make as much noise as they wanted.

She took his hand and guided him to her room. He knew something was coming. He happily complied as she walked in front of him. In the meantime, he could glare at that ass of hers. Bouncing as she made her way to her room. He was only thinking that he couldn´t wait to put hands into that sensuous derriere of her. He was ready to strip that round thing and enjoy it.

Not so long later, both entered the room. Larry closed the door behind him and she turned on the lights. Then, she pulled off those heels of her. He felt relieved.

She was now standing at 5´5” on her bare feet. Four inches shorter than him. But that didn´t last longer because he took his shoes off. Maybe they gave him an inch on boost. Perhaps, he should count the boost the sole of his shoes gave him, but he didn´t care.

He simply approached to Tina and kissed her passionately in the mouth. She did her part and made out with him as she placed her hands over those worked out shoulders of him.

Then, he moved and started kissing her neck. He was four inches taller so now he felt like the real stud he was. He didn´t care that she was actually one of those women he considered “average” when it came to height He was happy with this small victory he had.

He started removing her dress while he kept going. Meanwhile, she began to unbutton his shirt. They both knew what was coming.

His main fear now was that Evangeline somehow found something wrong with this act of love and ended up shrinking him while he was getting laid. But he didn´t listen to her voice on his head, so he was safe to proceed.

He just picked her up as he then laid her in bed. He removed his pants, put on a condom and threw himself gently over her. He finished stripping her, taking off that annoying bra that did nothing but to hide those big breasts of her.

For someone her height, her boobs were big. He lost no time to put hands into them. They were so round and perky. He was massaging them with his hands as he kept kissing her. Doing his part at this foreplay they were on.

She smiled as she guided her hands over his chest. She could tell he worked out. But he had to be in shape if he wanted to be a player. It didn´t matter if the women he chose were kind of superficial, he wasn´t looking for anything serious. Just some casual weekend sex.

Finally, they were both naked. Tina was still looking at his naked body, he didn´t care, he knew he was muscular. She bit her lower lip in approval. He caressed her body with his hands, her skin was so smooth, so warm. He just ran his fingers over her to send quivers thru her spine.

His member was hard and ready for it, so he approached and slowly inserted it on her. He could listen how she moaned a little as the action had just begun. She had to admit that, even if she didn´t knew he had done some shrinking, his dick had a good size. But Larry wasn´t feeling the same way as usual.

It was so odd how her body felt so much… bigger than it should. So far, he´s gone down by four full inches. Which means Tina looks as if she was somewhere around 5´8” or 5´9”, when in reality she was so much sorter.

He couldn´t get that idea off his head, but he couldn´t show it. This was no emotional relationship. As soon as sex was done, he´ll grab his things and leave. He was just wondering If he´d do so while she´s still awake or wait for her to fall asleep.

Right now, the only thing he could think on were her bouncing breasts as he kept going. He was pushing his member inside of her. Her moaning only proved to him that he was still the big man he knew he was.

He didn´t need to play rough of take full control of it. He knew she liked this. He could just do it the regular way and proceed as usual. Larry could feel some of his muscles tensing now, his libido rising. He could go all the way with her, he had no problem with that. So far, no woman had been left unsatisfied with him.

He kept going, grabbing her ass every now and then. Pressing her boobs with his hands firmly, making her moan even louder. He knew that it was just a matter of time before she orgasmed and gave in. He was looking forward to it.

He kept pushing himself into her, he could feel the pressure on his cock as he inserted it deeper into her pussy. His whole body was tense now in the middle of this passionate encounter. He knew she liked it. This was mainly to prove to him that, no matter the shrinking he´s gone thru, he could still satisfy the ladies with his body.

Between all the passion and love making, both finally climaxed. He had no idea how he managed to cum at the same time as his dates, but he did. He was proud of it. He just threw an arrogant smile as she moaned, letting out all of her pussy juices.

He came, as hard as usual. Letting his load out. He could relax now. He was done and so was she. How long had it been? A while for sure. Enough for both of them to enjoy their naked bodies and fall into the passion of lust. He could tell she had been looking forward to this from the very beginning.

He didn´t even had to as her to come, she invited him. But that´s just the game he played. He didn´t need his dates to fall in love with him; just to like him enough to share the bed for a while. Maybe it was one of those things Evangeline was talking about, but he wouldn´t change that. Most men do so, why should he be the only one paying?

He laid right next to her. Both of them naked, and both pleased. Now, he could take Tina off his list. Maybe he could rearrange a date if he wanted more sex. She´d done great, the kissing, her massaging with her hands, and of course her bouncy breasts. He thought he did as awesome as usual. He was kind of arrogant in that aspect too.

“So, will you join me for the night too, my handsome king?” she asked turning at him.

He just smiled and said: “Of course…” then he kissed her once more as he gently pinched one of her nipples. In reality, he´d be gone before she even wakes up. But that´s just what he usually does. He just laid back and placed his arms behind his head while Tina hugged him from the side, so tenderly.

He waited for a while, but around 2:00 am, she was gone. She had fallen asleep. Lucky him, she let go of his arm a while ago. He was free now.

He stood up and grabbed his clothes and phone; trying to make no sound at all, he opened the door and exited the room.

He walked into the front door. Locked it from the inside and slowly pulled it. He could be an ass but he won´t let this woman´s door open for anyone to easily turn the knob and come in.

He listened how the door was fully closed and started walking away, looking straight into his car. But as soon as he left the porch, he heard a voice.

“Well, just look at you, walking away without saying goodbye… not even a little kiss. That mister, is going to cost you an inch…” spoke Evangeline as she snapped her fingers.

She was there, how? It was as if she had been waiting for him outside Tina´s house while he got “busy”, but he knew it must be that “omnipresent” thing she said.

He just felt lightheaded as he went down from 5´9” to 5´8”. Once again, he had gotten shorter. This was getting kind of annoying; he could feel how his shoes began to fit loose.

“HEY!” he said to her.

“What? Should I have waited for you to be ready? Like you did with that poor lady? Listen, leaving a woman just like that is not good. How do you think she´ll feel when she waked up in the morning and finds you gone? I´m sure she´s kind enough to believe you´re in the kitchen making some breakfast to both.” She declared, crossing her arms over her chest. Giving him a “you just messed up” look.

“No she won´t… Sh-she knows this is how things are, just a mere one-night hookup, that´s all.” He said back.

“No, that´s not how this works. She just opened up her door for you, and all you do is sneak out of her house in the middle of the night? You have to fix that Lawrence.” She said.

“So now I need to get back there and spend the night sleeping next to her? No, no way.” He protested.

“I didn´t mean that, the damage is done. What I mean is that you should not do this again. If you do so, then you´ll lose two inches the next time. That´s how this works, you miss once, you lose an inch, you fall on the same mistake TWICE, then it´s two inches. If there´s a THIRD time, then it´s THREE inches. Am I clear?” she asked him. She didn´t seem much happy.

“Ok, sure, all clear. Why are you so annoying with this, what? Did some male angel left you after he got laid with you?” he said back.

“No, Lawrence. The thing is that I´ve seen so many women been hurt like this before. You know how someone feels after they give the other person what they want and then, instead of getting some appreciation, they just dispose them. Like nothing, seriously. You humans do so AAAAALL the time.” She may have a point there. But what should he do? Play it as if he was a saint?

“Ok ok, I get it.” She did had a point there. Even if he disliked it. The truth is, he had been hurt before. But he just changed to turn the things upside down. He didn´t want to end up hurt again. But he had forgotten to be empathetic and think how the other person will feel.

He just walked by her and hoped into his car. Then drove off. He was still thinking that he could´ve left a note. But it was so upsetting how Evangeline had gotten inside his head. Quite literally. What´s with that voice of hers inside his head? Shouldn´t that be considered as some sort of harassment?

He paid no attention, he just drove right into his place, he needed some resto too. He struggled to stay awake as he finally arrived to his place.

He got off the car, put on the alarm and opened his house´s door. Locked the door and threw the keys over the kitchen´s counter. Then, he headed into his room, walked in and threw himself over the bed. He had no time to take his clothes off. And once he landed, his shoes fell right off.

This just wasn´t right either. Evangeline should´ve given him some kind of manual, or a do´s and don’ts list. So far, she´s just proven that he´d be shrunk every time she finds fit. That wasn´t right.

He should at least receive a warning. But if he´s fair, she´s given him some opportunities. But he chose not to listen. But he wondered, as his mind started drifting into sleep: “Does that mean she´s going to mess up all my dates from now on?”

He had to be careful with what he does. From this point on, she´ll be with him at all times. She could even be watching as he falls asleep. That´s kind of messed up. Why should this magical being be up his ass? What had he done? Wasn´t there other people who deserved a punishment too?

“Come on, there must be some other jerks who deserve this more than I do…” he protested with his eyes closed.

But she heard him and, from what seemed high above, she said: “There are, and I assure you they are receiving their punishment just the way you are… but in a different way.” He sort of freaked out to hear her voice. She wasn´t even inside of the room.

“Now, use this time to reflect on what you´ve done. I´ll see you in the morning. Good night…” and so, she was gone.

He was a bit paranoic now. But if she said she´ll see him in the morning, then he could sleep without having to worry about some visit of hers, right?

He wasn´t sure how or when, but he finally fell asleep. Actually, he had a very good night. He felt rested and with some energy for this new day. He grabbed his phone and checked.

There was a message from Tina, it said:

“Morning, I didn´t feel you when you left. Guess you´re kind of busy. Wanna hang out some other time?” He smiled, it seemed she had taken it the nice way.

But did she? He began to think if she wasn´t sort of… hurt? What if she wrote the message just to find out if he didn´t dislike her? To see if she´d done something wrong.

The first time he read it, he thought she had written it with a sensuous tone. With a secure aura around her. But what if she was insecure and she was looking from approval for him.

If she was mad, then she wouldn´t have texted. Neither if she knew he just wanted to have sex and leave.

“FUCK” he said as he guided his hand into his face. Now, Evangeline had put some ideas inside his mind. Not quite, but he was conscious about this now. She was not going to cry just because he left, right? She was pretty, and had a killing body, for sure there will be a long line of guys waiting for her.

“Ugh…” he grumbled. “Why did she had to appear and tell me that last night.

“Who?” asked Evangeline from the corner of the room.

“Hey!” she caught him off guard, he almost jumped off the bed. “Not cool Evangeline, if you´re invading my place, you should at least knock on my bedrooms door before you come in…”

“Ok, sorry. But you know I don´t need to, right? I mean, I can appear wherever I want. And you haven´t prove to me you deserve that… I´ll comply with you, but ONLY if I see you´re doing good with your lessons…” she declared. She was not going to give in or do what he says.

She didn´t want to say it but, she´s kind of the boss here. He´s a simple mortal who´s, according to him, being unfairly punished. She doesn´t need his permission, approval or anything. She´s just doing her job.

“Fine,” he rubbed his eyes. “Do you have to nag me all the time?” he said.

“Only when I see fit.” She smiled.

Larry woke up from bed. Now he had a bitter taste on his mouth, al, thanks to Evangeline. She didn´t seem to know what boundaries are. Or maybe she knows and this is just a way to annoy him even further.

He was getting punished right now. Even if he didn´t exactly knew or if she didn´t said so. Every day, she´ll check on him, talk to him, order him. This was just how things will be from now until she says so. He´s in “training” right now, and Evangeline will be all over him until he proves he´s changed.

It was Sunday, still, he had work to do. His only free day was on Saturdays. He hated it, but having a higher position implied he had to work more time. It was hard but that´s just how thigs were.

He showered, got changed and walked out. His clothes didn´t fit so right. He used to wear slightly tight clothes to make his muscles show more. Now, that tight fit seemed as a regular one. He tucked his shirt in to hide the fact that t hung much more on him.

The main issue were his shoes. They felt so much bigger. He had to pull in two pairs of socks to have a better fit. The truth is, they were not two sizes bigger. And his pants also hung. This wasn´t nice, but he just sighed and grabbed the door´s knob.

He just opened the front door and stepped outside. It was a quiet Sunday morning. A free day for most, but not for him. He had to get busy.

“Hi there, good morning.” Said a woman´s voice, coming from his right.

He turned and said, oh hi… good morning.” He smiled at her.

The person greeting him was Grace, his neighbor. She´s been living there for much more than him. She was in her early 40´s, 43-years-old to be accurate, she was a single woman.

When he first moved in, he was surprised. She had a killing body. A nice peach shaped ass and a pair of big boobs. He could still remember how she held his arm when they first met. She was single, and what appeared to him was that she wanted some action.

But that was a couple years ago. Over the last few years, she had gotten a bit… huskier. He wasn´t sure if it was her age, some bad new habits or if she just indulged all she wanted. But she had put a noticeable amount of weight.

It only made her butt look massive. Her legs had thickened as well, she had not a pair of wide fleshy thighs. And her breasts had inflated as well. She could be called “curvy” because her waist remained proportionally slimmer than her wide hips.

She still had a nice body, but not for Larry. He was not into mature women at the moment. Much less of they´re sort of, overweighted. But her flirty greetings didn´t stop when she gained weight. In fact, she insisted quite more nowadays.

“So, Larry. Are you heading to work now?” she asked, placing one hand over her wide hip.

“I sure am…” He said, trying to be a friendly neighbor. Most of the times, he hid from her, he knew she wanted some action. Even if he would´ve loved to at first, now, he just didn´t liked her so much now. He was more into women looking more… fit.

“Ok, I don´t want to take much of you´re time. But… would you mind giving me a hand here… not now, but when you come home from work. I think there´s a problem with one of the pipes from the kitchen´s sink.” She said, of course, she wanted him at her place.

He was muscular, young, single. Besides, she was getting a bit old. It wasn´t that easy to get dates at her age.

He needed to walk out of that. He was still on time, but he didn’t want to play a little visit to her. What if she throws herself at him? She looked at him with some lusty eyes. He had to make another excuse now.

“Come on, don´t be rude. Why don´t you give a hand to your neighbor?” Evangeline´s voice said inside his head.

He knew he had to comply. Else, who knows how far will this angel shrink him. “Sure,” he said. “I´ll take a look once I´m back. But try not to wait so much for me. I may be at the office until some late hours…” he said, not feeling to happy for it.

“Oh, no problem. I don´t mind if you´re at my house during the night…” she used a more sensuous tone when she said that.

He just waved her goodbye and left. He didn´t want to think much about it. Maybe he could sneak into his house without being seen. His main worry was, what was he going to tell people at work? Everyone knew how tall he was, or at least had an idea.

How was he going to explain them that 6´1” Larry was now 5´8”? His shoes only made him appear 5´9” at most. He had a whole day ahead of him. And what´s worse, he´s got a meeting.

End Notes:

You can get all the way to chapter 6 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 4 by Mine1234

Larry hopped into his car. But when he closed the door, he found out that Evangeline was already in.

“Don´t think about it, if you told her you´re coming, then you are.” she declared in a nagging tone.

In a way, she could read his mind, so there was no use in trying to evade this thing he just compromised to.

He just hardened his grip on the steering wheel and let out a grunt. She knew he couldn´t get out of this, even if he could, she´ll find the way to arrange things. She could do it so easily.

 

Larry just drove off and head to work. He wasn´t looking forward to meet anyone right now. He had lost five inches in height. Maybe he could´ve got out with it with an inch, but five? There´s no way no one will notice. He had to find a way to sneak into his office without being caught.

“So… Evangeline…” he spoke to the lady on the passenger seat of his expensive sports car. “Is there a way to, you know, help me get into my office without being… spot?” he asked.

“Sure, if you can climb the wall from outside, I think you´ll be good.” She declared, obviously avoiding the obvious answer.

“Come on, ok, you´re funny. But seriously,” he smiled, “Can you help me with this?”

“No.” she said.

“What?” He couldn´t believe it.

“You heard me, I won´t do anything to avoid people seeing you, it´s silly.” She replied.

“But I´m shrinking… YOU´RE shrinking me.” He protested.

“Come on, you know very well that you caused this yourself. Any consequences are because of YOUR mistakes. Besides, you should start telling people this before you end up shorter, like four or three feet tall.” Evangeline was not going to comply in any way. Whatever he wanted her to do, will be just a mere thought unless she agreed. And so far, she won´t.

“FINE.” He said stopping before the red light. “But what am I supposed to say? An angel´s shrinking me because of the way I am?”

“Well, you got a point there… let´s see, what to say this time…” she had already done this, hundredths of times, in different ways, but she always found a perfect excuse for these things. After a little thinking, she said: “An illness.”

“Illness? He asked, “What kind of illness makes you shrink?”

“Believe me, they will fall for it. Listen, I´ll tell you what to say and things will come up great, believe me. It always does.” Said the optimistic angel as she proudly laid back on her seat.

He knew this wouldn´t work. He feared ending up in the news or something like that. He kept driving, now he was just a few minutes away from work. But the idea of meeting acquainted people there made his stomach grumble with nervousness.

 

He parked his car on his designed spot and sneaked out of it. He didn´t want to be seen. If they spot him from far away, then there was no chance they could tell he was shorter, but he didn´t want to greet anyone he already knew.

HE entered the building, rushed thru the reception without saying a word and made his way to the elevator. Lucky him, there was no one else but him inside.

The doors closed and he was finally safe.

“Hahaha.” Chuckled Evangeline.

“What´s so funny?” he asked with a mad tone.

“You. Hiding from everyone so that no one can see you. You know, I think you´re making this a bigger deal than it already is.” She said.

“But I´m shrinking, loosing inches in height, I think this is MUCH of a deal.” He claimed.

“Yeah, but not right now, you should worry about it when you´re smaller.” She didn´t even believed he could change; she was so sure that he´ll end up smaller. It sucks when your angel has no hope on you.

 

The elevator stopped on his floor and he rushed to his office, not looking at anyone and just focusing on his main goal. Be alone. He walked thru the multiple cubicules of people working, passed some desks and even passed her assistants one.

He took a peek at her empty desk and said: “Huh? She´s still not here… why am I not surprised…” turns out his assistant, Lexie, was kind of… lazy. But what can he expect, he hired her because of her boobs, not her curriculum.

He just walked into his office and closed the door behind him.

“Finally, safe here… on your lair.” Spoke Evangeline who was sitting over his desk.

“Can you give me a break. It´s too early to deal with your nonsense.” He spoke.

“Nonsense? Hey, I´m just trying to keep you company,” she said as she stood up and started walking toward him.

Larry shut once he spotted Evangeline´s form approaching, he freaked out. “Is she…? No, that can´t be…” he thought as she approached and stopped a few steps away from him.

 

Evangeline stopped right in front of him, putting her hands on her hips. He didn´t notice before, but now, they were about the same height.

“Are you… taller?” he asked.

“No, I´m just wearing two-inch heels, but sure, this makes me about the same height as you with those shoes of yours.” She replied.

Heels, that was it. He found a small relieve as she gave him the answer. But it was no relieve at all. She was only an inch away from being the same height as him, or was he an inch away from being her height? This felt awful, demeaning.

There was no point on denying it, soon, he´ll be shorter than his coworkers. Even the small women that worked there. Then he thought. “Lexie…” as he turned at the still empty desk outside his office.

“She´s… short.” She was, she stood at 5´3” on her bare feet, but she always made sure to wear heels, giving her some boost to look taller. Two-inch heels like Evangeline, but some other days, she went for the four-inch ones.

He just walked into his desk, ignoring Evangeline, and walking right passed her. Then, he sat on his desk and laid back on his chair. Worried about the outcome of his current predicament.

The worse part was, the cause, Evangeline, who was standing right in front of him. But she wasn´t a stain that you can clean, or something you can wash away. She´ll stay, tormenting him until he understood.

 

Things were awful, he felt angry, desperate, weak. All at the same time. How was it possible that such thing as an angel was his personal punisher?

And she seemed so cheerful, walking from side to side inside his office. As if it was her right to be there.

“Don´t you have anything else to do?” said Larry desperate by her.

“Sure, I have a ton of things to do…” she said.

“So… you´re not gonna do that instead of just fooling around in my office?” he protested, wanting her to leave.

She chuckled and approached. “I told you, I can do all at once, even if I´m here with you, that doesn´t mean I´m not doing anything else…” she replied leaning over his desk, pushing her breasts together without noticing.

He peered at them, but he was too annoyed to enjoy the sensuousness of her round bosom. “Ughhh!” he grunted as he turned on his computer and decided to put his mind into something else.

Evangeline was not going to be easy with him. She kind of enjoyed how easy he got mad. He seemed to be frustrated all the time, but that may be her fault.

“You know what… I think I´ll leave you alone for a while… but you know, I won´t exactly leave you, but you won´t see me, if that´s what you´re looking for…” she declared, knowing for sure she was pissing him off with her mere presence.

“Sure, go ahead, do whatever you need…” he said without taking his eyes off the computer´s monitor.

She simply waved at him, without him noticing, and then disappeared.

 

Finally, Larry was alone. It didn´t took long before Lexie finally arrived. But he paid no attention to her, he was busy.

He was working, checking all the things to do on his list, but then, he remembered something, the meeting.

“Fuck, why today…” he thought as he rubbed his eyebrows with his fingers, as if he was trying to relieve a migraine.

He didn´t want anyone to see him in his current… state. But there were so much things he could avoid. Going to that meeting was not one of them.

*knock* *knock* It was Lexie on the door, knocking before she opened and said: “Morning… I just wanted to remind you of your meeting.” She declared.

“Right, the meeting… thanks.” He said soberly, not needing to be reminded.

Lexie stepped in, wearing the two-inch heels he was sure she´ll be wearing, and said: “I know I was a little late today, but the thing is… my cat, he´s ill and…” he just waved his hand, cutting her off, he didn´t need any excuses. He didn´t care right now.

“It´s fine, whatever the reason was, I´m sure it was important… just make sure to be here on time, ok?” he spoke.

“Yes sir, thank you…” she said.

“No problem, and please, call me Larry.” He smiled at her. He never wasted a chance to get down with some of the hot chicks he knew. Lexie may be short, but she´s got her thing, a nice body and some nice boobs.

“Ok… Larry…” she spoke with a certain emphasis in his name. She was not into him, but if she could score some points with him to make her job easier, then she will take them. Besides, she wouldn´t mind if she needed to get her hands dirty in the process.

 

The meeting was an hour away. Something Lexie forgot to mention. But he knew the time. His main concern was how to evade the obvious questions. How to hide the fact that he´s… shorter. He decided to stop thinking about it and let time solve things. Maybe no one asks about it.

 

Time flew by, before he knew it, he was waiting right in front of the elevator. He was heading to the top floor, where his boss was. Mrs. Davis. She was the head of the building, a position he was very much looking for.

“Someday…” he thought as the door opened, revealing someone who was already in. Cathy, the HR manager.

“Well, hello there…” he said as he walked in.

“Ugh, it´s you…” she spoke.

They didn´t have the best relationship as coworkers. She knew he was kind of lazy, and that pissed her off, together with his constant flirting to her. But who could blame him? She had good looks.

Bright blue eyes, a nice physique, and she was around his age. He decided to take a shot with her, but she always declined his proposals. Mainly cause she caught him staring at her, eating her up with his eyes.

“This idiot, just cause he´s… not that ugly, he thinks everyone wants to get laid with him…” she thought as he stepped in.

“So… heading to the meeting?” he asked.

“Sure, what else…” she said, not wanting to have any small talk with him. It was enough to share an elevator with him, there was no need to chat as if they were friends.

 

There was an awkward silence for a moment, but Larry knew she disliked him. Maybe she found his little tease annoying instead of gallant, perhaps, he got too drunk on the last party and said things he couldn´t quite remember.

But that wasn´t in his mind now, his main thought was that Cathy, a woman who used to stand seven inches shorter than him, was amazingly tall now.

He was still taller, but not by much, now, 5´6” Cathy stood taller than his eyebrows. She didn´t like to wear heels, she always used flats. Still, she was almost as tall as him.

He felt awkward, and at the same time intimidated by it. At first, he had a hard time stepping inside the elevator when he spotted her, but he kept things cool. He didn´t want her attention in any way.

He just greeted her in an attempt to make her turn and ignore him. Because deep down, he knew she´ll be asking questions about why he´s only two inches taller than her.

The newly tall Cathy was making him sweat. Not because of her nice curves; at any time, she could speak up and point the obvious, he was shorter.

He knew she won´t pay attention to it, or him. But he was terrified to find out what will the rest of the people at the meeting say.

 

The meeting was with the main boss, Mrs. Davis, and the other heads of each floor. Asides of Cathy, the rest were men. They won´t say a thing about him. He didn´t mess with any of them, and neither did they. Most only had their minds on keeping things working. Some only thought about their finances, others about how to improve the productivity, and some, Like Cathy, wanted to promote a healthy environment. Something Larry didn´t much cared for.

 

The elevator finally stopped at the top floor, and she lost no time on stepping out without turning at him; she just walked straight to the meeting room. On the other hand, Larry was nervous. He cleaned the sweat of his forehead before he stepped out and walked towards the room.

He just walked in, embracing himself for when anyone said: “He´s shrunk!” He knew it was silly, but it could happen.

Lucky him, it wasn´t the case, each of them was busy with their respective cell phones. Except for Cathy who was just looking at the board in front of the oval-shaped table where they were all sitting.

He felt relieved, he lost no time and rushed to take his spot. Next to the guy from accounting.

“What´s up Trevor…” he greeted him, to what he responded with a “hey” without taking his eyes off his phone´s screen.

He took a seat, relieved by the lack of interest each of them had to start a conversation. But everyone was busy in their own things, most only wanted the meeting to end so they could return to their respective floors.

 

Within a minute, someone stepped in, the boss.

“Good morning, I´m glad you´re already here… so punctual…” she chuckled.

Mrs. Davis was a woman on her late 40s. She had a nice shape, mature woman curves and a pair of big breasts contained on her DD bra. Her round butt swayed as she made herself into the room.

But she wasn´t alone. Behind her, came in her assistant. Violet. Larry laid way back on his chair, wanting to be swallowed by it.

Turns out, Cathy´s not the only woman he asked out. A couple months ago, he had the nerve to ask Violet out, he literally told her: “I haven´t been with a such a hottie who´s as tall as you… would you make my day and share a drink with me…” obviously, she rejected his proposal.

Violet was tall, taller than him back then. She stood at 6´2”, a whole inch taller than his original form. He asked her out because of two things; the first one, he was curious about how will sex be with a woman about the same height as him; and number two, she had a nice butt.

Her hips were wider, proportional to her height, and it all caused her ass cheeks to be bigger too. He was sure that she worked out because her swaying butt was firm and thick. Some nice muscles beneath that smooth flesh of hers. But she got annoyed by the fact that he immediately pointed put her height and treated her like a random chick with whom he´ll get laid and never call back.

 

She immediately spotted him, but he turned away playing dumb. Maybe, asides of asking her out that one time, he always ogled at her butt whenever he went to Mrs. Davis office.

“Ok people, let´s begin with this meeting, I know you´re all eager to go back to your desks and continue with the great job you all do, so we´ll make this quick…” said Mrs. Davis who now stood in between the table and the big white board in front of it.

 

She wasn´t lying, the meeting was short. Around fifteen minutes. And during all that time he could feel two things. The rest of his coworkers were paying attention to it, or at least looking at the board. Even Cathy, who was sitting right in front of him, focused all of her attention at it, mainly because she always got mad when she was in the same room as him; she needed to forget he was there.

But someone else, Violet, didn´t pay any attention to it. Of course, she had done the presentation Mrs. Davis used for the meeting. During her “free” time, she turned her attention to Larry. He knew she was looking at him, but he didn´t dare to turn.

He didn´t knew what was it with all women there. Of course, he asked them out, but he didn´t have any worse intention that any other man could. He just walked away when either said “no”. Although, the way he asked things, as if he was the big deal, maybe that pissed women.

It didn´t help when he asked some other women out in front of those who he already asked out. Much less when they agreed, and after the date… and sex, never called back. Perhaps, there could be a certain club at the office, one with the name the “fuck Larry” club.

He´s sure he had dated at least a dozen of women from work. Most outside his floor, he didn´t want to see the lady everyday after he never called back.

Right now, he was regretting those decisions as Violet turned at him, with sharp eyes. He didn´t want to see her while standing. He felt short with that inch difference, there´s no need to explain how he´ll feel once he looks way up at her, standing five inches taller than him. And that was taking in count the inch his shoe sole added to him.

 

Inside Violet´s mind, she was thinking: “Is there something different with him? Did he cut his hair? IS he wearing a different shirt? Did he lose weight?” she was trying to catch what was it with him.

 

The meeting ended, now he could walk away from Violet´s intense stare. He waited for everyone to leave before he did. He didn´t want anyone to see him so… short. If no one could see him while standing, then he´ll be fine. But when he was about to stand, he listened a voice that said:

“Lawrence… dear, can you hold on a sec… I´d like to speak with you.” It was Mrs. Davis voice.

He swallowed and while turning, he replied: “Sure.”

Right then, his boss´s form began to approach. Walk towards him. He had a hard time processing how tall she was now. She was wearing some two-inch heels, that made her the exact same height as him.

He smiled, but it was only a mask that covered the insecurity he felt as he watched his boss coming closer. Getting taller and taller by the second. When she stopped, just a few feet away from him, she smiled and said:

“You know, Lawrence, I´d like to discuss some things with you during the day. Maybe in…” then, she stopped for a moment, and took a good look at him.

He kept smiling, but inside he was terrified by it. She narrowed her eyes, scrutinizing him before she added: “Sorry but, there´s something different with you… have you lost weight?” she asked.

“Well…” he started. He had sure lost weight, but the height was what mattered the most to him right now. How was it possible for her not to notice that a man, who used to stand five inches taller than her, was her same height?

“Never mind, the thing is, we need to talk about some of the paperwork you sent last night.” She spoke, leaving his “condition” on the side.

“Ok… what about it?” he asked, turning his attention into something other than his height.

“Well, there´s a few things missing, but I´d like to discuss it in my office.” She declared.

“Oh… like, right now?” he asked, not wanting to be there right now. Because if he did, then he´ll be at the same room as the towering Violet, and he didn´t want that. He knew she was more perceptive. She will definitely notice he shrunk if she got closer to him.

“No, not right now. I´ve got some things to work on. But, let me see… you know what, I´ll send you an email letting you know when to come, ok?” she declared.

“Sure.” He replied, feeling odd by the fact that he was eye-level with her. Now everyone seemed bigger for him, this wasn´t right.

 

As he walked away, on his way to the elevator, he just didn´t felt good. He knew it would be just a matter of time before someone pointed out his shrinking. And the more he interacted with people, the faster they will find out. Now, there was a meeting about to come. One alone with Mrs. Davis, and Violet. She was her assistant, so it was just logical that she´d be in the room at the time.

He stepped inside the elevator, alone. Worried about the near future. He had a worried look on his face, and what´s more, he was actually getting a stomachache because of it. How were things going to be when he shrank even more? When he reached the five-foot mark? Or even, when he passed that?

He felt as if he was about to vomit.

 

End Notes:


Chapter 7 of this story has just been posted on my patreon, you may join for early access

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 5 by Mine1234

The elevator´s door open, allowing Larry to come out. Before, he would´ve walked out, walking proudly with his head high. Now, he feared stepping out of it.

5´8”, that was his current height. And it wasn´t so short. But for a man who once stood at 6´1”, it was noticeable. People will definitely notice he´s shorter. So far, no one seemed to notice. The other floor heads paid no attention to him; and Cathy was definitely ignoring him.

Mrs. Davis was the one who may have noticed. But she didn´t pay enough attention to really see what was going on with him. She wasn´t dumb, but she may have not focused all of her attention in him.

His clothes definitely seemed bigger, baggier. That´s why she thought he had lost weight. In reality, he lost height. Making his frame slimmer. He was shrinking proportionally, his limbs got slimmer as they shortened.

“Come on, you wouldn´t the elevator to leave the floor, would you?” Said Evangeline´s voice, coming from behind him.

“Shit!” he frowned as he turned. “What the hell are you doing here?” he claimed.

“Hey, don´t use that word…” she said, “And what am I doing? Taking care of you, of course.”

He wasn´t over the fact that she was the same height as him. With heels, but for how long would she need those two-inch heels before she´s the same height as him on her bare feet. And how long before she´s even taller?

“Taking care? What do you mean? I haven´t messed up, have I?” he said to her.

“Well, no, you´ve been doing fine. You could be better, but so far nothing wrong.” She explained.

“So? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I´m looking after you, silly. I can sense some distress inside you. You need a little push.” She said before she literally pushed him out of the elevator.

He stumbled, but then stood back on his feet. He was out now, in what seemed an empty hallway. He turned to the sides to make sure.

He turned back at Evangeline, who was still on the elevator. Then, the doors closed with her inside and the elevator left. He frowned at her before the doors shut. She just smiled and waved at him.

“Stupid angel…” he grumbled. He felt relieved that there was no one there. He wouldn´t want to explain why he was talking “alone”. He couldn´t quite know if she was visible or not. If he was the only one who could see her, then everyone around will think he´s hallucinating. And he needs no more attention drawn to him.

 

Larry was careful. Rushing his way to his office. Everyone around seemed to be busy. Nothing to worry. Everyone was just doing their job. He was thankful for that.

“That´s what I like, a productive staff…” he thought, feeling proud of being the boss. His office was right in front of him, just a couple feet away.

“I´m back, Lex.” He said to his assistant before he entered and shut the door behind him.

He sighed in relieve as he was finally back on his office, his shelter. No one will see him. The only problem was the meeting he´ll have with Mrs. Davis. He´ll need to go back up. Once again, step out of his office and sneak out to the elevator; then to Mrs. Davis´ office. It was a pain in the ass, but she was the big boss.

He threw himself on his chair and tried to clear his mind.

 

*knock* *knock*

It was his office´s door. He turned up, just to see how the door opened and Lexie coming in.

She was radiant. He knew she sort of flirted with him from time to time. Now, her blouse had lost some buttons, revealing a smooth line of cleavage thru that wide boob window.

“Nice…” he thought as he lured at her for a moment.

“Excuse me… may I talk to you… Larry?” she said with some sensuous tone.

“Sure, what´s the matter?” he asked as he leaned forward on his desk. Peeking at how her hips swayed to the sides as she walked her way in.

“I would like to talk to you about… a personal matter…” she began.

Larry knew that this “personal matter” was just an excuse. She only wanted something from him. But he didn´t mind her asking. She always did the same. Lose some buttons, walk sensuously. Even promise some dates. He didn´t mind a little flirting in the office.

She walked closer, passing by his desk and stopping right next to his chair. He was still taller than her, so that made him feel better, more like a man. The man in charge.

“What can I do for you… Lexie?” he asked, looking up to her.

“Well…” she bit her lower lip a little, “I know I wasn´t here on time… but it was really hard to make it, the traffic, you know…” she explained, giving him a “it wasn’t my fault” look, but hotter.

“Don´t worry, we can all be late sometimes.” He said, trying to be understanding. Simply smiling at her.

“Thank you, but there´s a thing I´d like to ask, sort of a small favor…” she said, leaning closer.

“I´m listening…” he approached to her, leaning over his desk.

“So…” she pulled her arms in front of her, pushing her boobs together, making them show even more. As of they were going to pop out of her blouse. “I need to leave early, I know I shouldn´t but… I´ve got a… thing to do…” she was really bad at making excuses. Or copies, or appointments. She was there mainly because she was hot.

“Oh, I see… wanna share what the “thing” is…” he said, playing dumb.

“Well, it´s a little something, I don´t think it´s worth even talking about it.” Laziness. That´s what it was, she just wanted to leave early.

“Ok…” he said, as if he was asking, what do I get in exchange?

“But I can make it up to you. Maybe… I could pay you those hours back, some overtime…” she said, coming closer.

“Ok, overtime, sound nice… when do you think this overtime will be?” he asked, feeling his member stiffening in his pants.

He took a look at her boobs, she knew, but she didn´t mind. This whole thing was intended so that he would lure at her and she could leave earlier. A win-win situation.

“Well… next week, for sure… but, does it have to be here in the office?” she asked.

“Oh, would you like it to be somewhere else?” he asked.

“Yeah, I was thinking, what if we meet somewhere else. I can bring my laptop and we can go on over your agenda. Sorry but, the office kind of… I don´t know, I´m not a fan of the dress rules…” she complaint.

“Oh, why not?” he asked, looking at her legs, with a barely in rule length.

“It´s kind of… annoying. I´d feel more comfortable with less…” and she slowly pulled her skirt up, revealing more flesh.

“I see…” he said, nodding at her point. His member was harder each time. “Well, since this seems to be a very important issue. We can take things somewhere else. What about my place? I think both will feel more comfortable there, what do you say?”

She bit her lip again. “Mmmm, sounds nice…” and then she caressed his cheek with her hand, smoothly. “Just tell me when… I´ll be there.”

He just smiled. He already knew what was in store for this coming weekend.

 

Larry allowed her to leave early. He just watched her butt while she stepped out of the room. She was not very tall, but her body was sexy. He was looking forward to get some intimacy with her.

“So… overtime, huh?” said Evangeline once Lexie was out.

His smile turned upside down when he heard her words. “Yes. Overtime.” He answered.

“I think this girl only means sex…” she pointed out.

“You think?” he asked sarcastically.

“I know. And you, mister, you´re pretty much looking for it. I can see a lusty aura all over you. That´s not very professional.” She spoke.

“Hey, I allowed her to leave earlier. I may as well get a slice of the cake.” And by cake he meant grabbing her butt.

“I don´t think so…” she said.

“Well, I was doing nothing wrong. I didn´t even touched her. I just looked, ok? I looked. And there´s nothing wrong with it.” He was sure she´ll come up with some excuse to shrink him.

“Oh, so you think that “just looking” is allowed? Let me tell you what, Lawrence. It´s not…” her tone changed into a more authoritarian one. He feared what was coming.

“But… she made you look. So, it´s permitted.” She said.

“Really? I mean, sure, it is…” he said.

Evangeline wanted to teach him that he shouldn´t be looking at women just because he could. Luring at them is not something very polite. But she was the one coming to him. Lexie was the one teasing, and Evangeline knew. For as much as she would´ve liked to make this a lesson, she couldn´t.

“But I want you to understand. “looking” at someone who´s not allowing you to, that will cost you some height.” She said.

“Sure…”

 

Larry got busy; hours went by in what seemed to be minutes. Before he knew it, he got an e-mail.

“Meeting.” Was the topic on the e-mail. His meeting with Mrs. Davis was now.

He stood up and went for it. He made sure no one was looking before he stepped out of his office. Once again, he rushed to the elevator and headed to the top floor. He felt kind of sick.

Had she made up her mind? Could she now tell he shrunk? He was worried about it, but there was another question. What was this meeting about? And why only him? He was the only one she called.

 

He walked straight into her office, well, not into, but closer to it.

As he made his way, he could see Violet´s fancy desk outside Mrs. Davis´ office. Her office had crystal walls, so he could see her inside, busy with her computer. But what caught his attention was Violet.

She was tall. Taller than him before, just by an inch. But now, she was six whole inches taller. He wondered if she was wearing any heels that made her even bigger.

He felt insecure. The once proud, braggy man felt intimidated by her. She was just sitting on her desk, but he could notice her sheering size. Her long arms seemed longer. Her head stood so tall above the desk. Had she always been like that?

Was she? Or was it the fact that, due to his shrinking, he perceived the people around him taller?

“Hey Violet, what´s up…” he said, trying to sound as cool as he could.

“Hey…” she said, not looking at him, but at her computer. Did everyone hate him that much?

“So… I´m here for my meeting…” he said.

“Sure, let me call her.” Violet said as she grabbed a phone, with a direct line to Mrs. Davis office.

She just pulled up the phone and said: “He´s here…”

Mrs. Davis stopped everything she was doing, and just said: “Bring him in…”

“You heard her… go ahead.” She didn´t even look at him, she just told him to walk in.

 

Larry accommodated his tie, his hair and opened the glass door.

“Welcome, Lawrence. Have a seat.” He was immediately greeted by Mrs. Davis, who pointed at either of the chairs in front of her desk.

He always liked it to be there. Her office was huge. Around three times bigger than his. She had a coffee machine, some cookies. Candies. A large window behind her, allowing her to have a great view of the city. He liked it, he wanted it. He knew that if he worked hard enough, he could get there. In time.

“Thank you…” he said as she walked in and had a seat. “So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?” he asked politely.

“Oh, well, it´s nothing serious. I mean, it could be worse.” She said, still with a smile, but her words still preoccupied him.

“Ok…” he said, feeling nervous now.

“Well, Lawrence, I know you´re doing your best here. Believe me. I know you work hard; you push your employees to give the extra mile, I´m sure.” Was she really talking about him? “But, there´s been a liiiittle drop on productivity this trimester.” That didn´t sound right.

“H-has it?” he asked.

“Yes, it´s nothing, meaningless, but, it´s still there. Look by yourself.” And so, she turned her computers screen at him.

Among all the graphics, he could see bars that represented different aspects on each floor. And the “productivity” one on his floor, had dropped, by 5%. Not the worse that could happen, but still.

“I think we need to do some changes, don´t we?” she asked.

“Sure, we do, I do… I´ll make sure to… compensate, you´ll see.” He replied.

“I know you will. But, there´s something I´d like to do. A dynamic.” She said.

“Ok, w-what is it?” he asked, trying to cool off.

“Ok, just let me…” and she grabbed her desk´s phone and dialed. Then, Violet pick up the phone in the other end. “Hello?” she asked.

“Violet, sweetheart, can you come in, it´ll be just a second.” Said Mrs. Davis.

Violet? Coming in? Larry freaked out. What was in Mrs. Davis mind?

 

Violet came in, her long legs made their way inside. Larry felt embarrassed as she walked in. But why?

She took a seat in the chair next to him.

“Well, Violet, I was just explaining Lawrence here that there´s some changes we´ll need to do.” Said Mrs. Davis.

Violet nodded.

“Ok so…” she continued, looking at both. “I´d like YOU to be his assistant until new notice.

“What?!” both said.

“You heard me, Violet´s the best in her job. That´s why she´s my assistant. And Larry, I know you need a good second in command. So, I´d like you, Violet, to give him a hand. Just until his numbers get better, would you?” she asked.

“I…” Larry could see Violet´s fists clenching over her skirt. He could tell she hated the idea. Was he so bad? “I will.” She said obeying the direct order.

“Good.” Mrs. Davis said, “now, Larry, starting tomorrow, Violet will be your assistant. And since I don´t want to be left alone here, I´ll have Lexie coming up.” He was worried, for both. Lexie was an awful assistant.

“S-sure…” He was nervous. She didn´t need Mrs. Davis to find out Lexie was terrible at her job. It will suck if she found out she was hired just because she was hot.

“Ok, having said that, you can both get back to your desks. Thank you.” Mrs. Davis said.

Violet seemed frustrated, a little sad. He turned at her, maybe he could become friends with her? Make things easier?

“Uhmm, are you…?” he extended his hand, about to touch her shoulder in an attempt to show empathy.

She just stopped him with her look, and said: “after you…” advising him to step up and leave the room first.

He swallowed, he didn´t want to. He didn´t need anyone to see how short he was. And standing right next to a woman who already knew how tall he was. He was petrified.

“I… I…” he mumbled.

“What´s the matter, Lawrence. Are you feeling well?” Asked Mrs. Davis.

“S-sure…” he replied, before he noticed he was already standing.

 

He had to stand, prove there was nothing wrong. But there was. He would´ve rather leave the room after Violet. Not before. That Mrs. Davis returned to her computer. Violet to her desk. And walk away with no one´s eyes on him. But it was too late now.

He was standing, fully. Straight on his two feet. But now, it was time for Violet to stand too. He turned at her in fear. She was looking at him with some doubt, questions. Why was he acting so weird?

The tall lady, who was even taller for him, stood up. Slowly, he could see how she rose up and up. Her head rose, taller than his chest, taller than his nose, and it didn´t stop.

Before he could tell, the now amazonic woman stood taller than him. But not by an inch like before, she was still rising. He turned up and craned his neck. The five-inch difference was evident. The top of his head only made it passed her lip. He was looking straight at her neck now.

“What´s wrong?” asked Mrs. Davis as she noticed the alarmed look on her assistant.

“Can´t you tell, boss. He… he´s… short.” She announced.

“Well, you´re tall for a lady. Lawrence here, he´s not necessarily short.” She said.

“No, I know, but he used to be a tat smaller than me. Like an inch. But now, just look at him.” Mrs. Davis took a moment to look at both.

Before her tall assistant, there was the supposedly shorter man. She stood up, looked at both from head to toes and then, without saying a word, approached.

 

Larry was nervous. He could see his boss´s form coming closer. Rising taller with each step. He could listen to her heels.

“Fuck, she´s wearing heels.” He thought. This wasn´t good, by any means.

A second later, she stopped right in front of him, scrutinizing him. Thinking. He felt bad.

Both of them had sensuous bodies. Violet was tall, with a thin waist, but she had a very big butt. Firm and thick. He overheard her once, talking about how she joined the gym. And it did show. Her butt grew, larger, plumper, fit. Her butt and legs seemed to be the only thing she worked on. But he didn´t mind, her breasts were naturally big.

And, Mrs. Davis, she was a total milf. He wasn´t sure if she was married or anything. But her body had certainly maintained a foxy shape as the years went by. Wide hips, large breasts. She had a buxom body. And she was really attractive. Both were.

But now, as the two towering women stood taller than him, he couldn´t focus on their sexy bodies. He was worried by the fact that both of them were looking at him, as if they were waiting for an answer, an explanation. What was he supposed to say?

Violet was wearing flats, still, she towered above him by five inches. And Mrs. Davis wore some three-inch heels, making her an inch taller. He felt tiny.

“Don´t worry…” said a voice from behind the two women standing in front of him. Larry turned to look and there she was, Evangeline. Popping out of nowhere as always. But this time, he felt some relieve, even if he wouldn´t admit it.

“Listen, I´ll tell you what to say, just repeat after me…” said the angel as she approached and stopped right next to him, then she started whispering to his ear.

He had no other choice but to do as she said, and repeat exactly what she told him. Echoing her, he said:

“It´s and illness. Not a very common one. It´s some sort of… genetic problem…” so far so good.

“I thought I had managed to control it, I even thought I was cured. But, apparently, I´m not.” Both women paid close attention to him. Violet didn´t care for him, she just wanted to know; and Mrs. Davis showed some concern.

“Do you need to go to the doctor, honey? Take some days off, a small vacation, you don´t have to worry about losing your job, or the payment.” Mrs. Davis said.

“NO, I… it´s fine…” he said, then Evangeline told him.

“It´s completely normal, for me…” he repeated everything she said, until she added: “But don´t be afraid if I get smaller, cause I most likely will.” He didn´t wanted to say that. His heart skipped a beat when he heard the angel´s words.

He paused. Both women were waiting. He hated it, but he knew he had to speak. He felt distressed, but he said: “And… don´t be afraid if I… if, if I get smaller. Cause, most likely, I will.”

Evangeline was helping, but he hated her for this. This whole shrinking problem was all thanks to her. And the shame, the embarrassment he was now feeling, was all because of her.

 

“And how does this work?” Violet asked, not feeling any empathy for him. “Is it contagious?”

“Yes, Lawrence. I haven´t heard of anything like this before. How does it work? Is it caused by stress? Do you feel overwhelmed with the tasks I give you? Mrs. Davis continued.

“I… I…” Once again, Evangeline answered their questions, thru him. Except for Larry, no one could see her or hear her.

The final explanation was that his metabolism was attacking his body. Burning all of the protein and nutrients he ate quite fast. And then, when there was nothing to eat. He “ate” himself. His body took everything he needed from the storage nutrients on his body. Everything. Muscle, flesh, bone. Everything. He was sort of consuming himself. But it wasn´t contagious.

Both women seemed satisfied with the explanation. Mrs. Davis insisted that if he needed some days off, he could ask for them. He just thanked her, but rejected her proposal. He wasn´t ill. His only problem was the invisible angel next to him.

They let him go. Thankfully. Things were getting awkward. He felt really odd looking up to the now towering women. He wasn’t shorter than Mrs. Davis, but her heels made her stand taller. However, she strongly advised him to leave earlier. Take some time to rest.

He wouldn´t dare say no to the boss. Much less now that she´s taller than him. A small voice inside him told him to agree, follow her orders. He simply nodded and left the room, now on his way to collect his things and leave.

 

“Now you´re starting to look up to people, aren´t you.” Chuckled Evangeline, walking next to him.

“Shut it.” He whispered.

She just smiled and walked into the elevator with him. They could both see how the two women were still talking. Thru the glass walls, he could see Violet and Mrs. Davis, chatting about nothing more than him. They were talking about Larry and his odd condition. Things were coming awful for him.

End Notes:

If you´d like to support me... or get a few chapters ahead, you can check out my patreon, this story´s up to chapter 9 over there

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 6 by Mine1234

For the first time in a long time, he felt vulnerable, weak even. He was shrinking, losing height and now, people were noticing.

Both Violet and Mrs. Davis were now aware of his shrinking. He had only explained them, lied, because Evangeline told him what to say. And they believed it. What he said made sort of sense, barely.

He wondered if Evangeline was actually good at lying, which shouldn´t be because she´s an angel. Aren´t they supposed to be pure and completely honest? Either she was good at lying or she used her powers to make them believe.

Whatever it was, it worked. She had saved him, although, she´s the one who caused him this. All of this was her fault, the shrinking, the embarrassment; the explanation he gave would´ve been unnecessary if she hadn´t appeared in the first place. Everything turned down when she showed up that night.

And now, she was standing next to him, smiling. How could she be so happy when she´s clearly ruining his life. And the worst part is, she doesn´t seem to be going anywhere. Like a shadow on a sunny day, attached to him.

 

“I can tell you´re mad. Is it because of me?” Evangeline asked.

“Well of course it is! If not you, then who´s fault could it be?” he fumed. “Besides, can´t you read my mind… also, stop doing it! It´s a… private space.”

Evangeline let out a soft laugh. He seemed silly to her.

“Don´t laugh, I´m serious.” He protested.

“Hey, calm down. Listen, I can read your mind, and of course I don´t need your permission for it, but I´m just asking based on your body language. Remember I´m a woman, we can sense these things.” She stood closer to him.

He had forgotten that she was now the same height as him. But that was only because of the two-inch heels she was wearing. Barefoot, he´d be taller. At least by an inch.

“Fine.” He grunted. “But that doesn´t change the fact that you´re annoying. Also, do you help people? Like, at all? Cause so far, you´ve done nothing but torturing me.” He asked.

“Well, we´ve got a different meaning for torture then… but yes, I do help people.”

“Are you sure, cause I haven´t seen you helping anyone.” He replied.

“Listen, you humans will never see an angel while she´s helping someone. Remember you can only see me now because I´m allowing you to. Also, what do you mean by “haven´t seen you helping…” Haven´t I just got you out of trouble up there. You know, explaining your shrinking…” she had a point.

“Well… you… yeah but…” Even if he won´t accept it, she had helped him.

She chuckled again, but louder this time. “Aww, you´re blushing… you look so cute.”

“Shut it you bitch!” He got tired of her laughing at his expenses.

“Excuse me?” said Evangeline, switching from a smile for an insulted look. Then, she snapped her fingers and drove her hands to her hips. “I don´t think that´s a way to call a woman.”

 

He earned it. The words just slipped out of his mouth. Once again, she had shrunk him. But by an inch only. But that was enough.

Now, she was exactly as tall as her. 5´7”, standing on their bare feet. But she wasn´t on her bare feet, she was wearing heels. His shoes only gave him an inch in boost. He found himself looking up to Evangeline now.

She was standing an inch taller than him, but that was enough to make him tremble on the inside. This was awful. Mrs. Davis and now her. He was starting to look up to every woman he knew. Wasn´t it enough to have Violet as his new assistant. The amazon will be working close to him starting tomorrow.

 

“So… what were you saying… cutie?” she asked, now looming taller than him. She approached to him and stood as tall as she could, to accentuate their height difference. She was taking the lead now.

Evangeline was now taller, it wasn´t enough that she had complete control in him, now she was taller too.

Larry swallowed. He even backed up a little, but there was not enough room on the elevator to get away from her.

“I…” he was speechless.

“Listen, I try my best to be kind… but you´re making this very hard for me. Either, you behave or… I´ll have to take some more inches away from you, ok?” she said, rising her hand and menacing with snapping her fingers again.

“Ok ok… you win.” He said, fearing he´ll lose more inches.

“Apologize.” She said dryly.

“What?”

“You heard me, apologize to me, calling a woman a “bitch” isn´t right. No matter what.”

“Fine, I´m sorry.”

“For?” she was just teasing him now.

“Ugh! I´m sorry for calling you a bitch… I was wrong.” He wondered if she was happy now, cause he wasn´t.

“Apology accepted.” She said.

 

He took a deep breath. He hated her more than ever. Now, he was a man standing even smaller. And just by saying “bitch”? How far could she take things? Was he allowed to curse or would there be any other consequences if he does.

Nick scattered to his office, no one saw him. And when he arrived, Lexie was gone. Of course, she asked for permission to leave early, but he ignored she´ll be leaving so soon. He had to tell her about the changes on her duties.

“I´ll send her an e-mail…” he thought as he grabbed his things and left.

 

He had to adjust the seat on his car, the mirror. His clothes felt extremely oversized. He just drove off, of course, Evangeline was still with him, sitting on the passenger seat.

He turned at her and then sighed. Of course, “Mrs. Omnipotent” doesn’t have to leave if she doesn´t want to.

Larry drove off and headed back home. Mrs. Davis said he needed to rest; he knew very well he didn´t. But he could use that free time to relax. For once in a long time, he´ll have a free Sunday evening.

 

He parked on his drive way and turned off the engine. Then, Evangeline, who had been quiet the whole rise said: “I hope you haven´t forgotten about your appointment.”

“Appointment?” what was she talking about. His appointment with Mrs. Davis was hours ago. She was there.

“Yes, your appointment, with your neighbor.” He had forgotten about it.

His neighbor Grace was not precisely someone he frequently talked to. He knew she lived alone and… that´s it. The rest he could recall were constant insinuations from her. She wanted to get laid. He could tell.

“Sure, that appointment. Listen, I´ll knock, and if she´s not there, well, then…” he was getting off the car when he heard her.

“Larry, hi. You´re home early.” It was Grace calling him from her patio.

“Shit!” was the first thing that came to his mind. He just turned and waved at her. “Hi there…” Maybe Evangeline had somehow summoned her to her patio. He couldn´t tell.

“So, are you free to check on my pipes, dear?” she took a quick look at his body. That “pipe” really needed a check.

“Sure… why not.” He muttered as he closed the car´s door and walked all the way there.

He knew that Evangeline will shrink him if he refused or if he tried to get away from it. It would be for the best to go now that he´s still taller than her. He´s still taller, right?

 

He made it all the way to her door, then, she noticed something off in him.

“Honey, you seem… thin, have you lost weight?” she asked.

“N… actually, I think I have…” he said, if he was getting shorter, then he was getting lighter too.

When he stood right in front of her, standing on even ground, she noticed. “OH! Larry, you´re… smaller!” she said, pointing out the obvious truth.

“Yeah, I know…” then, he tried his best to explain what Evangeline told him to say. He could remember the genetic issue and that his metabolism was messed up? He managed to explain it, even if he had forgotten half of what he said at the office.

 

“That´s terrible.” Said Grace.

“Yeah, it is.” He knew Evangeline was the one to blame, he wasn´t ill.

“But, how do you feel? Are you tired? Do you need to rest? Cause you can take a nap here if you want…” having him lying down on her couch, or even her bed would make things easier for her.

“No, thank you. I´m fine. I feel as good as ever, just…”

“Smaller?” she said.

“Yeah, sure, smaller.” He muttered.

This was bad, the hunky guy next door was shrinking. Now, he was barely two inches taller than her, and that was because of his shoes. But, was this so bad? He was still handsome, and he had rejected her many times before. Maybe, if she was taller, then things could be easier.

She had some ideas on her mind. However, it was time to explain the issues with he pipes, more like fake the issues.

 

Larry followed her inside. As she walked in front of him, he couldn´t help but to stare at her ass. Her wide hips, swaying from one side to the other. He couldn´t lie, his member felt kind of stimulated now.

She wasn´t one of the young women he usually dates. But she wasn´t that old, right? Besides, her boobs had a nice size, they were actually bigger now. But wasn´t all in her bigger? Just like every other thing around him.

Still, he wondered. She wanted to fuck with him, that was a fact now. Was it so bad to comply?

“Fuck, no, don´t think about it Larry, just focus. Check the pipe, and if you can´t fix it, then she can call someone. I´m not a damn plumber. And normally not this kind, but if this keeps me from shrinking… then so be it.”

 

“Ok, it´s down the kitchen, under the sink…” she said as she walked in and opened the cabinets doors. She bent over, giving him a full view of her ass.

Her big butt seemed so much bigger now. Round majestic flesh. He wondered if he could grab it, they seemed soft. He swallowed. Restraining for it. But when she started swaying it, obviously on purpose, he almost broke in sweat.

“Why is she so hot all of a sudden? Is it cause she´s taller? Or maybe… bigger?” he was talking about her round ass.

“Hmmm… I thought I had seen a leak the other day… but that´s fine. The problem is… there´s no water coming out.”

“Really?” he asked, he had taken his eyes off her ass right on time, now, he was looking straight to her eyes. Trying to avoid looking at her boobs.

She had always worn some provocative outfits. Her tight pants were one thing, but the tank top she was wearing, it revealed a creamy line of flesh.

“Let me… take a look.” He said as he approached to the sink. He opened one of the taps, nothing came out, then the other, nothing. This was weird.

“And the thing is, there´s water on the shower, and the bathroom, everywhere else, but here… funny right?” she lied. She had closed the faucets behind the sink, cutting the water flow for it.

“This seems weird…” Larry said.

 

He closed the tap and then opened it again, then went to check on the bathroom and on the outside faucets. Everything was fine.

He was no handy man, he was just improvising. “Why didn´t she called someone who actually knows how to do this…” he wondered as he tired his best to find a solution.

Larry just turned at Grace and smiled, hiding the fact that he knew nothing about what he was doing. She smiled back, but with a sensuous look on her face.

The tab water was no problem, she was the one who messed with it. She was only looking for an excuse to have some alone time with him. She had always thought of his as a stud. Maybe he was shorter, but for her, he was still hot.

 

Eventually, he gave up. It took him around thirty minutes to finally give. She thought he´d figure out easily, she thought the solution was obvious, but he was not fully into it.

Fixing things was never his forte. Besides, he couldn´t quite focus when a curvy woman´s looking straight at you. He felt as is she was taking note of his every move; in reality, he was luring at him. She could still see some muscles thru his baggy shirt.

“That butt of his still fills those pants…” she bit her lower lip with her luscious thoughts.

“I don´t know…” he confessed. “I´m sorry Grace, but… there´s not much I can do here, maybe you can call a plumber…” He checked and tired, but he failed. Now, it was time to leave.

He thought: “At least Evangeline can´t say I didn´t tried…”

“Well, I´m sure you gave it your best…” said Grace as she approached and caressed his shoulder with her hand, in a slow sensuous way.

She was standing close, very close. The only thing that came to him was how tall she seemed. Before, she was just his average height neighbor with a few extra pounds. Now, she was a tall voluptuous woman.

Her breasts seemed bigger, her legs, longer and thicker. He regretted this a bit but, he could feel some things down there. She was kind of turning him on.

 

“I´m sure you deserve a small reward… don´t you think?” she said, with a sexy tone in her voice.

“Oh, well, I… I mean, I didn´t fixed it…” he said, stepping back.

“But you tried, honey. That deserves something…” she stretched her hand and reached for her purse.

“Money? Is she going to give me a tip or something?” he wondered as she seemed to look for something inside it.

“You know, Grace, I think…” he was going to tell her he didn´t need any money. That it was no problem. Besides, this stopped Evangeline from shrinking him any further.

“It´s empty…” she said, although, she was lying. “I´ve got nothing in here…” then she turned at him and with a foxy look she said: “But, is there any other way we can get even… let´s say, is there anything I can do for you…” she moved her shoulders forward to accentuate her boobs.

Larry could see where she was going. What she was doing. Her intentions were clear as glass. She wanted sex, simple. Now, she was trying to seduce him.

“Well…” he said.

She just closed the gap between them and kissed him. He just followed her lead and kissed her back.

 

Grace was making out with him in her kitchen. Kissing him deeply, throwing her arms over his shoulders. He did the same, but he guided his hands down under, and squeezed her butt.

She jumped a little. “hey… someone´s naughty… maybe I should show you some manners, mister…” she didn´t care, her teasing words just confirmed he was into it.

 

The kissing continued for a while. He must admit she was a good kisser. Eventually, they took things somewhere else. Her bedroom.

He followed her into her room, luring at her robust butt cheeks as she walked. He was turned on by her now bigger body. Once in the room, she laid backwards in bed, waiting for him. She looked at him with a sensuous grin and asked him for a favor.

“Can you be a dear and pulled my pants off…” he liked this. She wanted him to strip her. She didn´t need to ask twice.

Larry pulled her tight pants all the way down, revealing her voluptuous legs. They seemed enormous. He knew they were thick, but at his current height, they seemed bigger. He caressed her smooth legs with his hands. The touch, her softness turned him on. And his firm hands turned her on more.

Finally, she had seduced the young neighbor. She was thrilled, but more than that, she was horny.

“Come on…” she said as she removed her top. Her body was sensuous still. She had a nice plump body, firm, sexy. She was a total milf. Now, she was laying there in nothing more than her underwear.

He lost no time and took his shirt off. It was easy, his clothes were baggy, he didn’t even have to lose all of the buttons to take it off. And when he set his belt lose, his pants fell.

 

He felt short, slender. He was still muscular, but his frame was slimmer. His waist had lost some inches, so did his shoulders. The clothes he was wearing, which once fit tight over his muscles, were now falling from him. He felt gaunt.

He knew he had to set his mind into something else, and when he looked down, there she was. He never though he´ll be there, in the neighbor´s room wearing nothing but his underwear. But he was.

 

He couldn´t lie. Now that she seemed bigger, he liked it. Her large boobs, her thicker legs, her wide hips. He could only focus on her flesh.

He went for it. He decided not to think too much and just give her what she wanted. Sex.

 

He laid gently over her, placing his hardening member over her sex. He was about to get laid with the mature neighbor. He kissed her once more, slowly, gently, passionately.

She used this time to caress his body, feel his chest, touch his arms, his abs. Since he lost his shirt, she was just waiting for the time to have a touch of that chiseled body of his. She was craving for it.

 

In no time, they both lost the few clothes they were still wearing. Now, he was using his hard member to please her. Fucking her sex with his manly cock as he thrusted his hips forwards. Her moan only confirmed he was still big down there.

He grabbed her protruding hips; his fingers sank on her mature flesh. His heart was beating faster, pumping more blood thru his body and thru his hard dick. Meanwhile, she stood there encaging his pelvis with her thick thighs, locking him in place.

She moaned, satisfied. This was all she had wanted. A stud giving her the pleasure she so much craved for.

He just did his thing, trying to forget about the shrinking, about Evangeline, about the fact that tomorrow, his life will be worse from today´s.

 

There seemed to be a consequence for almost anything he did. He thought that when he squeezed her butt in the kitchen, Evangeline would emerge and snap another inch away from him. But she didn´t. He needed no permission, Grace wanted this, he could proceed.

With that in mind, he kept going. Grabbing her breasts, compressing her large soft breasts with his hands. He could feel her hard nipples in his palm. She was excited. As much as he was, or maybe even more.

 

He kissed her neck, teased her ears, all. He gave her some real pleasure. But she was no strange to this. She had much more experience than he did.

Before he came, she pulled his cock out and took it inside her mouth. She teased his hard member with her tongue. Licking her sex juices from it. She ran her fingers thru his inner thighs, sending quivers all over him. He moaned in pleasure.

After that she filled her mouth with his hard member and sucked on it. He just laid back and threw his head over the bed. Enjoying their alone time. He never thought this could feel so good. She wasn´t young, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

Her tongue, her lips, he could feel it all. His member reached full mast before he came right on her mouth. His fluids just filled her cheeks; she turned her eyes to the back of her head, tasting his manly juices.

 

“Mmmm…” she moaned. “I hope we can call this even…” she said. He was smiling, it sure was. Ecstasy, she gave him pure pleasure. Who would´ve thought, and all this time he avoided her so much. Perhaps, he could “visit” her more often.

He just laid there and she joined him. Laying right next to him. Both got what they wanted. Even if he wasn´t looking for anything in particular.

He was about to get up, pick his clothes and leave, but then, Evangeline showed up.

 

“Of course…” he thought as he turned dryly at her, with an annoyed look in the eyes.

“Well, did you have fun?” she asked, smiling and putting her hands on her hips.

Was she really asking that? Did she really want to know?

“I hope so, cause someone forgot to check on something…” she said.

Grace couldn´t listen to her, she didn´t notice she was there. She just enjoyed having a hunk next to her in bed, for the first time in years. Meanwhile, Larry wondered, “what is she talking about?”

Evangeline gave a step forward and whispered, even if no one but him could listen: “Did you even ask if she was married? Or in a relationship? A man can´t just step in and do what he pleases with someone else´s couple…”

No, no way, Grace was single. That was a fact. He had never seen anyone in the last years he´s living there. He turned just to find her hand over his abdomen. There it was, a ring. A wedding ring.

“No…” his eyes widened as he noticed what she was talking about.

“Yes…” whispered Evangeline as she snapped her fingers.

There it goes, another of Larry´s inches. Lost. Just an inch, but he could feel it all over his body. Now, he was 5´6”.

“This makes me…” he turned at Grace, who was smiling at him.

“What´s the matter handsome, do you wanna go again?” she asked.

The same height as her. Now, on his bare feet, he was the same height as she was. This was insane. He wouldn´t need to look down at her anymore. The small victory he just had was washed away by the worry that he was even shorter.

“No! I… it´s fine, you know… but I´m actually feeling kind of tired…” he said as she stood up and grabbed his pants. He pulled them on and then grabbed his shirt.

“I´ll… see you later…” he said, shy, scared.

Grace noticed his weird behavior, he seemed worried. Had she done something wrong?

 

He ran thru the stairs and walked out of the house. He´s not a coward, but he can´t be found there by another man. Much less when he has just lost another inch.

“I gotta get back home…” he said as he ran thru her front yard and went straight inside his house. Closed the door and locked it behind him.

End Notes:

This story´s all the way up to chapter 11 on my patreon, you can join here for early access

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234 

Chapter 7 by Mine1234


Larry fell to the ground, right in front of the door.

“No, not again.” He placed his hands on his face and turned at the floor.

“What´s the matter?” asked Evangeline. Her voice came from in front of him.

“YOU! That´s the matter. Why did you shrink me again?” he asked, feeling desperate.

“I told you, you didn´t check if she was single.”

“But she´s the one who teased me, besides, I´ve seen no other men there…” he argued.

“Sure, her husband left a long time ago.” She said back.

“What? You knew about it? She´s divorced and you still shrank me!”

“Hey, she´s still a married woman.” She replied.

“You just said her husband´s gone.”

“Your neighbor Grace hasn´t seen her husband in years. But she´s not divorced.” They went on their separate ways but never got divorced, no papers had been signed. Deep inside, she has the hope that he´ll be back. Still, she likes to have fun” She winked.

“Are you serious!” he yelled at her.

She frowned and from above, since she was standing, she said: “Hey, don´t you raise your voice at me. You could´ve asked. It´s your fault.”

“What? MY fault. Come on, he´s gone, divorced or not, she´s single now… I think…”

“See, doubt. You´re not sure.” She always had to find a way to be the one who´s right.

“Fuck. And what am I supposed to do now, ask women every single detail of their lives, do I have to make a survey? Like, hey, can you fill down this form for me? That´s stupid!” He stood up, to meet her face, just to witness she was taller, still by an inch. But when he turned down, she was wearing no heels, she was on her bare feet.

The now towering angel turned at him and said: “That wouldn´t be such a bad idea.”

He grunted and turned away. Even her face annoyed him by now.

“Who does she think she is?” he said between his enraged thoughts. “Just cause she´s a hot angel, she thinks she can do whatever she wants with me?! I´m no damn puppet.” He went upstairs to be alone

“HEY, I can read your mind… remember? Now, unless you want your thoughts to have consequences, you better watch that attitude of yours… which is also another lesson.” She said from downstairs.

He went inside his room and locked the door behind him. Which was of no use, she could be or appear anywhere she wanted, lock or not. But that gave him some feeling of authority, although there wasn´t much left in him.

 

He could see the changes. Clear as water. The ceiling was higher, the room seemed wider. His clothes, he had to somehow hold them, stop them from hanging, from falling. This was awful.

If Evangeline was there to teach him, then why couldn´t she wrote the lessons down so that he could know what to do, what to avoid. He felt lonely, for the first time in years, he felt vulnerable.

He just let himself fall over his bed, landing over a pillow. What had he done to deserve this? Why him? From all the people in the world, why is she haunting him? Or, is it that she´s also tormenting other people and he has not noticed before?

“If she´s everywhere, then there´s at least another person my age suffering from this… I wonder if she´ll be doing the same to anyone else? Maybe there´s another shrinking man, or a shrinking woman…” he wondered for a second, looking for a way not to be alone in this awful punishment.

 

He sighed. He still had a life to live and work to do. Today, he got out of the office earlier because Mrs. Davis allowed him. Kind of the good side of this, but he still had something to deal with, starting tomorrow, busty Lexie will be set away and in exchange, his new assistant will be the amazonic Violet.

He had never said anything before about her being too tall. But tomorrow, this tall woman will be working close to him. Before, he may have found a way to try and flirt with her a little, but now, he feared how things will be.

“Shit, how am I going to deal with this, she´s… huge, at least to me. And she hates me… ugh, well, I need to send a text to Lexie, to let her know about the change on her duties… else, Evangeline will find an excuse to shrink me. I can already picture her…” then he said, trying to imitate her voice, “It´s your duty as the boss to look after your employees… *snap* another inch goes away…” he was pissed.

 

He wrote the message, trying to explain the changes to her as easy as possible. To avoid over explanations.

“Hey Lexie, what´s up. So, Mrs. Davis called me to her office today and, it seems there will be a minor adjustment in your duties. Starting tomorrow, you´ll be her assistant, while Violet comes down to be my assistant. I know it’s a sudden change. But there seems to be a little drop on productivity, and Violet will make sure to check on that.

I´m not sure when things will be back to normal, just make sure to be on time and give your very best while working with Mrs. Davis, she´s a bit demanding. If there´s any issue, you can always reach out to me.”

He smiled, it seemed nice. Professional. And the last part, about reaching out, he was proud. He wanted to write something like an invitation to diner, or a date, she said she owed him one for letting her out earlier. He was looking for that, a chance to have sex with Lexie. But that will have to be postponed for a while.

 

He didn´t have much to do. He was not in the mood to hit the gym, the sex he had with his neighbor Grace will have to work as today´s exercise. It was still pretty early, around 7:00 pm, he could shower and watch some series on TV while he cooks something, or heats some TV diner.

He hated this new feeling, about everything being bigger, taller. He could feel how things were already standing higher than they should. He lost seven inches already, there´s a big difference in perspective when you´re that much shorter.

The shower´s higher, door knobs too. All of his shoes are slipping out of his feet; not to mention the fact that his clothes seemed as if he had lost a ton of weight and was still using the same clothes. He felt dumb.

It´s fine when you´re loose t-shirt hangs, but when a shirt that´s supposed to be form fitting hangs too, there´s a problem.

“This stupid shrinking is forcing me to buy more clothes. Fuck, why can´t Evangeline just shrink them together with me…” he complaint.

“Why can´t I? Hmmm… good question.” Said Evangeline as she surprised him from behind.

“SHIT!” he yelled. “Could you at least announce yourself somehow, like… with a bell or something?” he protested, she scared him, and he hated when that happened.

“Haha, a bell? Like the one´s cat´s use? Well, I guess I could appear together with some glow… but let me remind you that, unless you ask for things properly, there´s just so much I´ll do for you.” She smiled, with an annoying smile. Proud to be the one in charge.

He frowned, looking up to her. But if she was going to stay, until who knows when, then he should learn what and how to ask for things.

“Ok, so… what brings you here now…” he said, trying to calm down.

“Well, you wondered why I couldn´t shrink your clothes to fit you better, right?” she asked.

“Yes, I did.” He nodded.

“Ok, so, it seems you need something from me, and it´s honestly a reasonable request.”

“So, you´ll make my clothes fit?” he asked, smiling for once.

“Sure, after you earn it.” And there she goes again with her lessons and stuff. He knows it will be easier to just drive to a store and purchase some shirts.

“Ok, how am I going to earn it…?” he said with a furrow.

“Let´s see… well, it´s simple, if you prove to me that you´re learning what I´m trying to teach you, then I´ll make all of your clothes fit.” She said.

“Ok. But will my clothes fit like, always, or am I supposed to pass some kind of test to make it fit again. Like, if you shrink me again, am I supposed to beg you to make them fit?” if this was some kind of deal where things are just temporary, then he´s not so into it as she believes.

“No, I´ll make them fit, always, but you´ll have to show me you earn it.” She declared.

“Ok, so, what do I have to do?” he asked.

“I have two options for you. You can either behave while you´re around Violet tomorrow, or… you can call a special someone and tell her how you feel.” She said.

He understood what she meant about Violet, but who was this other someone she was talking about?

“What do… who do you mean? Lexie? Grace? Or, Mrs. Davis…? You´re not talking about Cathy, are you?” Those were the first women that came to his mind.

“Nope, I´m talking about a very special someone for you, well, who used to be special at least.” She was making him think very hard.

“Who is she talking about… Tina? No, that can´t be. Let´s see, special, who was special but now isn´t… who is she…? NO, not her, is she talking about…” he just came up with the right answer. He turned at her, with wide opened eyes and said: “You mean Wendy?”

“Yes, her.” She smiled.

“No! No way, she´s my… my ex. We broke up a long time ago, I won´t call her just because you want me to. Besides, there´s nothing to talk about with her.” He crossed his arms over his chest.

“But there is, you know you´ve been wanting to call her. You broke up, but you still love her, don´t you.” Said Evangeline, getting closer to him.

“No, I don´t.”

“Then, why is her number still saved on your phone?” she asked.

“Well, that´s… I forgot to delete it. And it´s also none of your business.” He declared.

 

Wendy broke up with Larry, not such a mutual agreement. She said he was pulling her down. That he was not trying to improve. He was settling for too little, not looking for a way to become someone in life. That he seemed too happy with just being the employee and not looking forward to be the boss someday.

She wanted someone who push her to the limits, settle life goals. Travel, experience new things. And Larry didn´t seem as the one to do so.

Since they broke up, he´s been trying to improve, like she said. But not to make her come back, he was going to prove her wrong. That he could go as far as he wanted to. He worked hard for a promotion, then another, and now he´s the head of his floor.

He earned more money and had better things. Fancy clothes and went to luxurious places. Since he was single, he decided to take a different girl to each of the new places he visited. That´s the life he now had. He changed his old life and his old self just to prove Wendy she was wrong by breaking up with him.

But that didn´t made him feel any better. She was special, just like Evangeline said. When he got the promotion, he thought about calling her, telling her he was changing. But he never found the will to do so.

 

Evangeline noticed he was thinking, mad, but thinking. “What do you say?” she asked.

“Violet. I´ll be nice to Violet. That´s my choice.” He stablished.

“Fine. If that´s your choice…” She knew this was a hard topic to talk about. Very intimate information she wasn´t supposed to know. But her powers as and angel gave her access to all there is to know about Larry, and about everyone else.

 

Larry grabbed his briefcase and headed off to work. Making sure Grace was nowhere to be seen. He doesn´t need any distractions now. It´s getting late. Besides, he´s really sure they are both the same height. He doesn´t want to meet his neighbor face to face when she´s supposed to be leveled with his shoulder.

“Oh crap, Violet…” he thought as he hoped in. He grabbed the steering wheel and took a deep breath.

He had to be nice to her. Or behave, like Evangeline said. He wasn´t sure what she meant by that. If he wanted to have some sort of compensation from Evangeline, then he must be kind towards Violet.

“This is going to be a long day…” he said as he drove off.

 

Larry felt unsettled. He even considered calling in sick and drive off from the building´s parking lot. Loosing inches constantly was really hurting his self-esteem. A once proud 6´1” man was now 5´6”, every time he entered his office, he was smaller.

And if that wasn´t bad enough, in just a couple minutes he´ll meet Violet in his office. Nothing like a 6´2” woman to make him feel even smaller than he already feels. If Lexie was still his assistant, he´ll feel better to have the 5´3” woman around. Making him feel tall.

 

He entered the building, and the first thing he noticed was, everyone´s eyes where on him. He managed to walk around unnoted, he knew everyone was minding their own business, but now. He could feel people´s staring in the back of his head. Their eyes on him.

He felt awkward, for a second he had the urge to run. Get away from everyone and just disappear into his office. While he kept walking, he could listen to them talking about him. Things like: “It´s true…”, “Oh my, he´s really short.”, “Shrinking is actually a thing?”

People where gossiping about him. Why was everyone so aware of his shrinking now? He tried to avoid eye contact with all his might, but it came hard when Cathy just came up out of nowhere and stopped right in front of him.

Even, they were even. He was now the same height as her. He felt a knot in his throat before everyone else disappeared and all he could see was her.

“So, it´s true… sorry about your illness. I hope you get well soon.” Those were kind words, but her tone was not that kind, not even caring. It even felt kind of forced.

“Also, I hope your huge ego doesn´t pop that shrinking body of yours.” That made sense.

“S-so, you came all the way here just to… check or laugh of me?” he asked, a bit upset and also nervous.

“Well, neither, I was heading for some forms when I saw you here and I thought, why not checking in him myself.” It felt so odd to be the same height as her. To think she was one of the girls who´s height he thought “cutely perfect”, not too tall to him and not too short.

“And how do… how does everyone know?” he asked looking everywhere. Not all of the people where paying attention to him, most of them only turned to see if it was true. And other´s needed to, because of a morbid urge in them.

“Mrs. Davis told everyone.” Said Cathy.

“What?” he said.

“Yes, she wanted everyone to be aware of it, I guess she wanted everyone to know and, be nice. But it seems it just pulled all of their attention to you.” She wasn´t lying. And the fact that he had a whole floor of employees waiting for him, it made things worse. It could be better if he could just have a random desk somewhere no one could find him.

 

He kept walking, he needed to find shelter in his office. He hoped into the elevator and just waited for it to open in his floor. Maybe he could take the stairs, no one used them either way, but being alone inside the elevator gave him some comfort.

When the elevator´s door opened, he could listen a voice say “He´s here…” and then everyone turned at him.

He panicked as his body worked on it´s own to get out and start walking. With a fake smile and a barely believable trust he said: “G-morning everyone…” and waved as he accelerated his pace to walk away.

Everyone was staring at him. Had someone taken a picture? He didn´t care, all he wanted to do was find the refugee his office was.

 

When he was just a few feet away from the door, he listened someone say: “Good morning…” Violet, it was her unmistakable voice. He turned at the desk that was once Lexie´s where she was sitting.

He turned down at her while she was sitting, but it didn´t last long before she started standing. She started rising, up and up. Her face was leveled with his chest while she was sitting, then with his head, then, she passed him and started towering over him.

Eight inches, she was that much taller. The top of his head was leveled with her chin; and his eyes aimed straight at her collar bone. Tall was the first word that met his mind, then he swallowed hard.

“I can tell everyone already knows about your… illness. But don´t worry, I´ve checked your schedule, you won´t have to get out of your office… today.” she winked as she said: “You´re safe there.” Then, she patted his head.

It was unnecessary and so demeaning. He could feel the immensity of her long fingers. Her larger palm was landing over his head slowly and repeatedly. Was she playing with him?

 

Why was she doing this? Wasn´t it some sort of affection sign? Or was this just her letting him know she´s the one on the lead? Was this meant to prove something or did she just ignore the boundaries?

“Ok, heh, thanks for the heads up…” he said as he stepped back, away from her hand.

“Very well, now, I´ve sent you your schedule thru an email, you´ll see everything´s highlighted with different colors. Things in green mean this can be done today or even be postponed until tomorrow. Things in yellow must be done today, but not necessarily at that time. And the things in red, well, they are kind of urgent, so you may want to use some of the time from the things in green to finish them.” She was organized, definitely.

“Oh, well, thank you. I´ll check on them…” he said as he walked into his office.

Violet seemed nice. He thought she´d be annoyed by him and that she won´t do much. But she was a professional. That´s why she was the boss´s assistant. Anywhere she was, her work would be done in time and with all her effort.

Now, can he keep up with what she said or is he going to have some minor delays with her time frames. Lexie only sent him papers and told him what they requested from him. That´s whenever she was working well, other times, she just brought coffee; and revealing clothes.

 

He turned on his computer, and as he logged in to check on his email and the schedule Violet made. He couldn´t help but to think on her. Doesn´t she hate him? He thought she´ll be upset, somehow demoted from her position as the big boss´s assistant.

Now, she was there to assist him. He still had a nice position in the building. Maybe it wasn´t the most prestigious floor, but he was the boss there. However, how does she feel to have a shrinking man for a boss? That should be kind of upsetting for a woman her height.

He wasn´t sure if everyone based their judgement on people´s height. But since he started shrinking, he started to develop a certain type of thoughts based on people´s height. Something simple, he´s constantly wondering how tall he is. If he´s taller than the guy or woman standing close. Things like that.

And some times he´s got some doubts. As in: “Was I taller than her? Or, am I still taller than that other person? His life was not easy at the time. And you must add the fact that now a bottom-heavy woman´s his assistant.

And not any woman, the tallest woman on the building. He turned, to get a sight of her from his office. She was still standing and just as he thought. Her gluts were magnificent. Round and firm flesh on her behind.

His mouth watered from the view he now had. The shrinking only had one bright side, everything´s bigger, including butts and boobs. And now, he can see that Violet´s butt seems bigger. Rounder, mightier. But he had work to do, he couldn´t focus on her right now. Although, he´ll have plenty of time, she´ll be there for a while.

 

“Crap! This is a long list. Is this my agenda, like, only for TODAY?” He had a lot to do. Usually, he had all of what she scheduled done within a week. A regular speed, not delivering things too late or too early. But it seems Violet wants him to be done within a day.

It seems to him that she´s more like the boss of him now. Is he supposed to do ALL of that in one day? What about the rest of the time? Mrs. Davis said he was supposed to be more productive, but he was not expecting to be as productive as five people combined.

Then, he read a small note on the very bottom. “If you struggle with anything, don´t be afraid to ask for help. I´ll assist you ;)” Those words were written by Violet.

“What´s with the wink? Help as in… she´ll be doing my job or… what type of help?” he wondered. Was it a message like saying, I can do your job better; mere kindness? Or, what did she meant by “help”?

End Notes:


Just posted chapter 13 on my patreon, together with some other stories

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 8 by Mine1234


Larry wasn´t having his best day today. Now, everyone was aware of his shrinking. He knew this day would come, but he never thought it would be this soon.

Everyone, in the whole building knew about him and the fact that he was getting shorter. Of course, the “illness” was made up, an excuse Evangeline told him to say. But for everyone, it was real. At least they bought it.

Now, he was a 5´6” man stuck on his office. Not literally, but he knew that the moment he stepped out, a rain of questions will fall over him. A dozen people were waiting, merely to spot him, but still, he wasn´t there for his amusement. He was there to work, nothing else.

And working was what he must do. On top of being shrunken, Mrs. Davis had also assigned him the task to improve. Improve his numbers, be more productive. He was the one who was told, but it all was for the whole floor.

But that wasn´t the worst part, to make sure things are done, she sent Violet down there to assist him. That´s right, 6´2” Violet was now his assistant. If he felt short before, picturing the amazon next to him only made things worse.

5´3” Lexie was ok, great even. At least she would still look up to him. But Violet, he had to look up to her, very up. She was Eight inches taller, a very noticeable difference. And that wasn´t the main problem, she was hot too.

Through the window, he could see Violet sitting on Lexie´s tiny desk. Her long legs spreading on a desk a tat too short for her. Her chair, lowered all the way, adjusted to have a better fit. She was not suited for a regular desk, this one was meant for a woman a foot shorter, who seemed to have more than enough space. But Violet, she had a bigger desk.

And her height wasn’t the only thing, her ass. He turned to glare at the firm round cheeks of her butt, swaying gracefully as she walked. Her long shapely legs, today, she was wearing a skirt. A short one, and her legs were covered by a thin layer of stockings.

Her look, her outfit, she seemed so hot. He couldn´t get her out of his mind, but he should. Cause she hates him, right? He couldn´t forget her message. “I´ll assist you ;)” those were her last words written, he checked on that several times.

Was she trying to be friendly? Start things all over since they´ll be working together until who knows when? Or, was there something else? He wasn´t sure, but she didn´t seem so annoyed. She was sitting on her desk, always looking at her computer´s screen. She was productive, he could tell.

“Has she even blinked?” he wondered, he had a lot to do, a ton of work assigned by no one else but Violet. Well, she didn´t exactly assign him the work, but she was making a schedule on everything. And it seemed she wanted to keep him busy.

He finished the first thing on the list, something easy. And he turned back at Violet, even if her height was kind of intimidating now, she was still pretty, and hot. But when he turned, she stood up.

He quickly turned at his computer, pretending he wasn´t looking at her. Although, there´s no chance she could´ve seen him.

The tall woman rose from her chair. Higher and higher. Then, she walked into his office, first knocking on his door, gently.

“Come in…” he said, pretending he wasn´t looking at her a second ago.

“Hi…” she greeted him. She was smiling.

“Hey, how´s it going…” he replied. She was pretty, her eyes, her smile, even the towering part made her seem much more attractive. But he was at work, and she had already rejected him, hasn´t she?

“Well, I´ve been working on tomorrow´s schedule, but I think we should work on… other things first. I´ve been looking at the duties and tasks of every employee, and I think I may have found out who´s… slowing the process here…” she spoke.

“You have?” he was impressed, was that even possible?

“Yes I have, so far, I´ve located the three people who have been, per say, turning a little lazy, and I think we should have a small chat with them…” He was amazed, and also not paying much attention.

She stood so high above, he couldn´t turn down to glare at her full shape, but he didn´t had to. As he had his eyes fixed on her, he could peek a little at her breasts. Making sure to move his eyes in an almost imperceptible way.

Her boobs were big, round and firm. Her blouse seemed a little tight even. When she stood there, he could tell there was a mild bounce of her chest as she stopped. She was beyond hot right now.

“So, do I have to go and… talk with them?” he asked, he really didn´t want to come out, much less come out and walk between his employees. It will be so humiliating to wander around as they all take a look at his reduced body.

“No, I´ll take care of that.” She said.

“You? Really?!” how convenient, shell take care of the dirty work while he stayed there. It was fantastic.

“Sure, that´s what I´m here for, to assist you. While you work on the list I gave you, I´ll make sure to check on everyone. And don´t worry, I´m not firing anyone, if that´s what you think…” fire? He never thought on that, everyone did their jobs, some better and faster than others, cutting people out seemed unnecessary.

“Haha, sure, ok I´ll continue with my… work while you go ahead and check on them… thank you.” He said.

“You´re welcome…” she replied as she turned and left.

And now, time to stare. The second she turned, he fixed his eyes into her swaying hips and the flesh of her butt. So round, filling that skirt like no one he knew. She was so hot. So sexy. So…

“Are you done?” said a voice behind him.

He jumped in his chair as it was turned around. By Evangeline of course.

“I can see you´re… enjoying your new assistant, aren´t you, Lawrence?” she asked, looking down at him from a standing position.

“Hey, I was just… looking, you said that was fine…” he protested, looking up at the angel who was now one inch taller than him. How silly he felt.

“Yes, I did, but remember what we said, you have to be kind to her. Then, I can help you with your cloth´s size issues.” They had a deal, if he was kind with Violet, she´ll make all of his clothes fit. That was something he couldn´t waste.

“Ok ok, I´ll be nice. But I´m being nice, I thanked her for her job and… well, we haven´t talked much. What do you want me to do? Buy her a cake?”

“Well, that could do, but no, that´s not it. But I´m sure you´ll find out soon…” and so, she vanished.

Evangeline was more like his continence now. If a continence could materialize and shrink you. And he hated her, but also needed her. If he ever wanted to get back to normal, then he must do what she says. She´s more like a second boss now. But he has no choice.

Violet was finally back, and he seemed to be doing good with his work. So he stood up and went to meet her. He needed some courage, walking towards a woman who used to be only an inch taller was not easy. Now, he was looking straight at her collar bone. This felt demeaning, but it had to be done.

“Hey, Violet, how did the chat go?” he asked.

“Very well, I made sure to let them know they´re running a little behind, and if they needed any help, they could always come here for assistance.” She seemed friendlier now than before. Still, there was a little something in her, he couldn´t tell what it was, but something felt off.

As if this was all part of a prank. Maybe she was setting everything up and by the time he went to his car, a huge rain of glitter will fall on him. Or water. Whatever it was, she seemed to be up to something. But the deal was to be friendly, so friendly he´ll be.

“Well, thank you for that, you´re… ehm, doing a great job here.” He said, trying to sound thankful and amazed.

“Well, thank you.” She replied, then, he stood there, for a moment.

He had no idea what to do or say to be kind. He never thought this could be so hard. For a few seconds, which felt like minutes, he stood right in front of her, simply looking at her face, smiling, which then turned into an awkward smile.

“Do you… need anything?” she asked. Of course he needed something, but he couldn´t tell her he needed to be nice because of an angel´s orders.

“I… uhm… well…” he had no idea what to say.

Then, before he could do anything, she stood up. Little by little, her head was rising, meeting him eye to eye, then, she kept going. He swallowed as her head started to loom higher. Her eyes were now looking down at him, but she didn´t stop until the top of his head was leveled with her chin. Now he really felt short.

Then, she bowed a little, and with a whisper she said: “Do you need any help? Any… special help?” what did she meant.

“I… well, I am…” he was confused now, what does she mean by “special”. Before he gave any reply, she grabbed his hand into hers and pulled him inside his office. It was incredible how easy she could drag him.

Once inside, she turned thru the windows, and when she confirmed no one was looking, she shut the blinds. Larry´s eyes opened widely. What was going on? His heart started beating harder inside his chest.

“Ok, I think no one will be able to see us now… much less listen. So, I assume you already read the small message I left for you on the list I gave you…”

“I have, yes.” He said.

“Very well, so, are you struggling with anything? Is that too much work?” she seemed like a teacher now, kind and warm.

“I´m… not quite, I mean, everything´s been done… as it was supposed to… ehm…” he had no idea that trying to be kind would led to such thing as seeming needed. Was this what she perceived from him?

“Ok, then, is there any concern about your… condition? Like, are you feeling ill, tired, maybe you need water, have you been drinking enough water?” she asked, then, she placed her palm over his forehead. He felt shivers thru his spine.

Her large delicate hand was touching his forehead. Of course, she was looking for any sign of high temperature. But other that the hot´s he´s got for her, he was fine.

“Ok, you seem fine… a bit hot but, that may be because of your blazer.” She took the blazer off of him.

He was elated, he couldn´t say or do anything. She just let the tall woman take the thing off. Her hands, her large feminine hands removing his clothes off. Even if it was just the blazer, it made his member tingle in his pants.

How sensuous the moment felt. As a dim sparkle of tease coming from her. When she removed the whole thing, she just placed it on the rack and walked back to him. Smiling.

“I… t-thanks…” he said, nervous and turned on.

“I thought you´d feel more comfortable with that off, now…” she turned at him, he seemed shy, she´s never seen him like that before. A once proud man who walked as if he owned the building was shy before her. It was kind of… worrying.

“Mrs. Davis said that I should make sure things are done the proper way here… but she also told me to keep an eye on you. Your disease seems really concerning. She´s worried by you, and me too…” she confessed.

“W-worried?” he asked. He could see that coming from the boss, but from her?

“Yes, I´m worried, this isn´t normal, and you seem to be… a little down…” Was this pity?

Violet seemed… concerned? But why was that? He thought she disliked him. She´s never even turned at him when she stepped into the room. Was she worried about him or… worried it may be contagious? But he said it, this was not a contagious illness… not even an illness but that´s the excuse he gave. And now, she cared?

“I… I´m not… I can assure you I feel fine…” he stepped back, “I´m completely fine, except for, you know, the shrinking…” he admitted.

“Yeah, I can tell…” she said as she reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder and sense how big his clothes were now. The non-fit they had.

This whole thing felt so odd. Unsettling. He couldn´t take it, he had to say something. So, he spoke.

“I… sorry but, I thought you… kind of hated me, why do you seem so worried? Listen, if you need to pretend for m…” she cut him off.

“No, it´s not like that. I… uhm… I…” she blushed for a moment. What was happening?

He blinked. What was going on?

“Ok… *sigh* I´ll tell you…” Violet started. “I don´t hate you… I just… I´m shy, ok?”

Shy? Was she like… did she had a crush on him? Like rejection towards him to hide the love she had? But that was too good to be true.

“You remember that time when… you asked me out?” she said.

“I do…”

“Ok so…when you asked me out… I just… I didn´t know what to say… but then, you walked away and… and never asked again. I thought you were upset…”

Drunk, he was drunk, but upset was not in his mind by then… maybe vomiting. Up to this date, he thought she had rejected him. But it seems he was the one who walked away… how funny.

“Ok but… why didn´t you said anything before? I mean, you´re always kind of… ignoring me when I´m around.” He needed to be comprehensive, but was that just because of Evangeline´s orders or did he wanted to know what was on her mind.

“Sorry but, I´m always busy and… I don´t know, I guess I just didn´t want to find out the real truth…” her confession was really something. Now, he wasn´t stuck with an amazon assistant who hated him, just with a large woman with whom there was a mild misunderstanding… it happens.

“I see…” he said, looking up at the apologetic giantess. But what was he supposed to say? Like, ask her out again?

Things had turned upside down to Larry. He wasn´t trapped with a towering assistant who hated him, he was in the company of someone with whom he had a misunderstanding… but of which type?

“So…” he started, letting the shame and doubt aside and just… act like himself. He pulled a cocky smile and, even if he was looking way up to her, he said: “If I had waited… would you have said yes?” he was curious about it.

Violet blushed, she wasn´t expecting that question. Now her face was red and she was laughing nervously. Not a huge chuckle, but he could catch her discomfort.

For a moment, Larry wondered, does he still have it? Is he, at his reduced 5´6” frame, still capable of seducing a woman? The easy answer´s yes, but can that apply to a woman who´s as tall as Violet?

He felt proud once more, slightly arrogant, so he added: “Well, if you´re shy, then…” but she answered out of nowhere.

“Yes!” now, her face had turned into a naughty smirk.

“Yes…? I mean, of course… and I can´t blame you, for real…” he knew it, why would she reject him in the first place? Now, was there also a misunderstanding with Cathy or…

“But…” she spoke, “I think I would rather go out with you… as in, the current you.” She declared.

Larry was confused, the… current him?

“You mean… like this? As a… 5´6” man?” he felt nervous.

“Yes, I mean, before… I think I was still a bit taller than you… but now… I guess I wouldn´t need any heels to make the difference more obvious, hehe, just look at… your head´s leveled with my neck, you can´t even reach my chin… don´t you think this is… never mind.” She seemed amazed, but just when she was about to speak the real truth, she cut herself off.

“I… you… W-well…” this really caught him off guard. And what´s more, why was she pointing out their heights? Was there a need? But, the truth is… before, she noticed she was taller, of course, anyone can notice they got an inch on someone… at least those who focus a bit on it. But heels? Why did she need heels?

Does this tall beauty want to become a much taller beauty? But no, if she wanted to, then she would´ve been wearing heels all day long, at least during office hours. But she wasn´t. She always wore flats. Every time he lured at her long legs, at the very end, he noticed the flat-soled fancy shoes she was wearing.

“Making the difference more obvious?” he thought for a moment. Does that mean, she wanted to be even taller than him? Why would she?

“Everything ok?” she asked, looking down to him, patting his head. Why was she?

“Uhm… I, yes. Everything´s cool…” he assured. But it wasn´t.

She smiled at him. A calm, easy smile, but to him, it wasn´t like that. He could feel something behind that, and then, she spoke.

“In fact, I think you´ve got more chances with me… at this height.” He swallowed.

More chances? At this height? What does that even mean? While he was fixed on her face, her body approached. She was pushing herself closer. Pressing her now gargantuan tits right below his chin.

Larry could feel her soft bosom´s flesh on him. It was arousing. His member was stiffening in his pants. To his luck, the blind´s were shut, else, everyone could see how his new assistant is way more… pushy.

“Uhm… Violet, I think we should… get back to work?” he backed up, but why? Was he scared of her? Was this too sexual? He would´ve never rejected something like this. The next logical step was to say a few romantic lines and then, sex on his desk. But he didn´t want it. The reason, her.

She was too tall, to straight at the moment. He wanted to be the one who started things, not the one flowing with the mood. It seems, she´s the one in control. Even if he would be ok with that, her height “advantage” was making him uneasy, shy even.

“Ok… I get it, maybe this is too soon…” she stepped back.

“Is it? I mean, yeah…” Did she say soon?

“Well, I´ll let you work, and I´ll get back to work myself… but…” and so, she walked towards him, this time, pinning him to his desk. He panicked for a second. “But, if you need… I don´t know, a massage or… another way to relieve the stress hard work may cause you…” she brushed her teeth with her tongue in a sexy display, his dick hardened with that. “I´ll be right outside, ok?” she winked and just turned.

Her long legs walking away, her sexy ass. Her gluts bouncing so firmly, he couldn´t take it. His heart was beating with arousal, and concern. What had happened?

She opened the blinds and then stepped out of his office, shutting the door slowly behind her.

“D-did she just… offer me… sex?” This was really unexpected, he had made some insinuations to Lexie, but she never did something so bold.

“I think she wants to… how´s the word, blow… you? Is that how you called it?” said an angel´s voice behind him.

“Are you sure? I MEAN, what? Hold on, this is not going to cost me any inches, is it? Cause it was totally her, you saw it, didn´t you?” he panicked, for a second he forgot this angel always had something to do, or maybe something to take.

“No, I´m not.” She said, slowly, trying to cool him down. “An office affair, well, it could be forbidden, if you were married, but to me, that´s ok.” It seems this wasn´t such a big deal.

“Ok? For real?” fantastic.

“Yes… but, just make sure to treat her well, I don´t want you to go to her place and just ditch her like you did with that woman, Tina.” She declared, referring to last Saturday´s date, when he just left after sex, while she was sleeping.

“Hey, don´t you think I´ve learned that lesson? She rose an eyebrow on disbelief. “Besides, I´m not gonna end up in her apartment… am I?” he asked.

“I can´t see the future, dummy… but, I can tell you, she thinks you´re… how´s the word? Warm?”

“You mean hot?” he said.

“Yes, she feels attracted to you.”

“And who wouldn´t, haha… But, why? I mean, why now? She mentioned I had more… chances now, w-what does she mean? Do you know?” he wanted to know, and this mind-reading angel will give him the answer.

“I know.” She spoke.

“So… are you going to tell me?” he stepped closer.

“No.” as easy as that.

“No? But, why?” He frowned.

“Because, Lawrence, you don´t need to know… or maybe you wouldn´t want to. But I´ll tell you what. Even if you fail more of my lessons, she´ll still like you, maybe even more. Now, I´ll leave you. Your tall friend just left you a lot of work to do, and I know you hate it when I come at your busy hours… bye…” she vanished in the air.

“Hey! Wait, what do you mean by still like me if I fail your lessons? Evangeline!” he was yelling in vain. She won´t come back, but someone else was.

“Did you call?” Said Violet opening the door.

“H-hey… I was… no, I was just, you know, thinking out loud, hehe.” He blushed in embarrassment.

“Oh, sorry, I´ll leave you alone then…” she stopped for a second, but he made no sign on wanting her to stay, so she just left.

“Fuck, I hope she doesn´t believe I´m crazy… And what´s on her mind… if she likes me, why saying such thing until now. Stupid Evangeline, she knows and she just wants me to go crazy about it… I better get back to work.” He thought, but he resumed in leaving things as they were, he´ll have enough time to figure things out later.

But back in Violet´s desk, she wasn´t exactly working. She was the best, she had all her job done way before lunch, now, it was her time to think on something, him.

“How cute, he´s not even as tall as my chin, and I´m in FLATS. Where can I learn more about his condition? Did he mention its name? I can´t tell.” Her reason to like him was, he made her feel taller.

She knew she was tall, but not absurdly tall. Above average, but just by some much. But this, Larry was shrinking, she had never thought about this. Now, she can spend a few days, or maybe weeks, working with a man who´s constantly shrinking.

She blushed by the mere thought of that. “Now, am I going to be a gentle giant… or a naughty giant…?” it seems she´s got some plans on her own. Maybe a list of things somewhere. This new assistant will be maybe too much for Larry, but soon he´ll see.

End Notes:

I just posted Chapter 15 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 9 by Mine1234

Larry was really confused. Back at his office, he tried to focus on his duties. Violet left him a long list of things to do. Something impossible for him to finish in one day. Besides, he can quite concentrate. He´s struggling, slowed down by nothing more than doubts.

Thoughts, ideas, questions. He´s wondering why is Violet, supposedly, “more into him” than before. He must know. Is it something bad? IS it something good?

“Fuck, why can´t Evangeline tell me? I happen to know an angel, a being who has more power than anyone and she´s… she´s just an ass…” he was mad. Evangeline could easily tell him what´s going on and she simply chose not to.

“Ugh, I guess I´ll know later… hopefully…” he thought as he tried to concentrate in his computer´s screen. “Hou much more will this take?” it was a huge load of work. He had been there for who knows how long and he wasn´t half way done.

 

*knock* *knock*

“Huh?” Larry rose his head from his monitor as he heard a knock on his office´s door.

“Excuse me…” came Violet´s voice. There she was again, the tall sexy woman who had been walking around his head all morning. What could she want?

“Hey, Violet, uhm… can I do anything for you?” he asked.

“Well, it´s more like, what I can do for you…” she said, with some sexy look in her eyes.

It was unsettling, teasing, he swallowed before she continued.

“I was thinking, well actually wondering, did you bring any lunch?” she asked.

“Lunch…? Well, I… I didn´t. I was thinking on, you know, going to the cafeteria and… grab something? I don´t know…” he was not often worried about lunch. But, when he mentioned the word “cafeteria”, does he really want to be there, exposed?

Going to the cafeteria, eating there, spending who knows how long sitting in the middle of a room full of people. He could already feel their gazes falling over him. It was, awful.

“The cafeteria? You mean, the cafeteria on the first floor? Haha, really?” she asked.

“W-what´s wrong with it?” he didn´t like that idea anymore, but she didn´t have to know the reasons.

“Well, I was actually thinking on ordering something, you know, I could order a little something for you too, I know a nice place nearby, they can deliver the food within twenty minutes, that´s if you´re in for it.” That didn´t sound bad.

“Oh, well… that actually sounds pretty good.” That way he can avoid people. If she could order and then eat inside his office.

“I´ll send you the menu, and when you pick something, just let me know and I´ll order up. And then, we can eat right here at your office.” Violet spoke.

“Great!” he replied. But, did she said “we”, as in, she´s going to eat with him?

Larry got worried for a second. Was there a nice way to… ask her to eat alone? But then he remembered Evangeline´s words, he must be nice with Violet. Something easy now that he knows she doesn´t hate him, the problem was, does she have a crush on him? Does she want to get laid with him? Seduce him? Become friends with?

Violet was an enigma. A hard to decipher puzzle. However, he must be nice to her. Kind.

“Ok then, lunch starts in thirty minutes, I´ll wait for your response within the next then and I´ll go get our order when it arrives. Sounds good?” she asked, cheerful, happy, smiling.

“Sure, it… it sounds great.” More alone time with her. Was it a good thing?

 

Larry received the menu, picked up a roast beef sandwich and let Violet know.

He continued to work, noticing how the tall, hot woman stood up within minutes and headed down to the first floor. To grab their order. He lured a bit to her firm ass and then finished whatever he was doing.

He was barely half way done. He just finished writing some ideas and saved all of his current work. Then, he proceeded to clean the desk. If Violet was eating with him, then she needed some space. Luckily, his desk was big enough for both of them.

 

“Lunch´s here…” said Violet with a sing-sang tone, carrying a large paper bag in her hands. She seemed happy.

“Hey, I… I made a spot for you…” he pointed at the empty spot right in the middle of his desk. Right in front of where he was sitting.

“Thank you.” She replied, walking towards him with a sensuous pace.

Violet was outstanding. While sitting, it was easier to notice how tall she was. It made her look much taller. The tall beauty was making her way to his desk. She walked as if it was in slow motion, her long legs giving long strides through the floor. Her sexy hips swaying with each step. The flesh of her breasts bouncing as she approached.

It was as if an unbelievable beauty was about to deliver his food. Which made him think, who paid for it?

“Oh, V-Violet, I… I forgot to give you… how much do I owe you for the… lunch?” he asked.

“Oh, well, there´s no problem. It´s on me” she winked at him.

A free lunch sounded nice, but he couldn´t let her pay. She was kind enough to take care of everything, the least he could do, was paying.

“I insist, it´s on me, just tell me how…” and she rapidly cut him off.

“It´s fine, really. Besides, maybe tomorrow you can take care of lunch…” she said.

He knew there was no way he was paying for this now. But just like she said, tomorrow, then he will.

“Very well. Tomorrow I´ll take care of it. But I mean it.” He said.

“Sure thing.” She smiled at him.

 

The 6´2” beauty took a seat right in front of him. Just as planned. But, it felt so odd. Larry couldn´t fully get over by how tall she was. He knew she was only an inch taller than him, but that was back then.

Now, at his 5´6” height, she felt so much bigger. Her hands, when she reached out to hand him his sandwich, they seemed so much bigger than his. Her arms so much larger. Even the way she filler her sit. He could tell there were some extra inches on his sit, but to Violet.

He could notice how perfectly her wide hips and nice butt filled the chair. It was partially intimidating, how with her mere presence, doing just something as random as sitting, she imposed her tall figure over his.

 

“So, what did you… what did you pick?” he asked.

“For lunch? Well, I ordered a sub, something simple, a ten-inch submarine.” Ten? Ten inches?

Larry thought a woman with her shape would pick some sort of salad, or soup. But when she pulled her lunch out, he could definitely tell she had some appetite. That sub she got, it was almost twice as big as his sandwich.

“Where does she put all that?” he wondered as she unwrapped the sub and dig in.

He followed her, it was lunch time, and time was running.

 

The sandwich he picked was, good, enough. It seemed much tastier on the pictures. But that was not the main thing about lunch. He was having lunch sitting right in front of a woman he thought disliked him.

Much women did, and he was the one to blame. He had this pride, annoying male pride, he acted as if he was such a big shot. He didn´t care if what he said seemed inappropriate, mean or maybe rude.

He just did his thing to try and get a date, or a hook up, with some woman. Maybe he wasn´t that rude, but rumors are spread, and they are often exaggerated. And those women he did ask out, in his own way, well, they disliked him.

But Violet, even if he was drunk, she didn´t seem to hate him. He lured at her, mostly trying to understand how much bigger she seemed. And she didn´t seem to mind, or at least notice. When she turned at him, she only smiled.

Smiled with her mouth filled with her sub. He wasn´t sure if she´ll finish it, but she did. Once more, proving who was the biggest one there.

And there was a moment when she took in a very big bite. But not in a normal way, she pushed the sub´s tip in, really deep, closing her eyes and letting out a noticeable sound. Did that mean something? Was it meant for him to notice?

Anyways, lunch was over, but not speaking about the lunch´s time. They still had some minutes left.

 

“So, how was it?” Violet asked.

“Oh, well… good…” he replied.

“Just good?” she asked, bending over her seat, coming a little closer to him.

“I… uhm, well… I´ve… I´ve had better, to be honest…” he had to speak the truth, although, she unsettled him a little.

“Yeah, I could tell, your face, while eating, it just didn´t show your food was tasty…” that seemed… awkward.

She was maybe too attentive. Was it because she was an assistant? Currently HIS assistant, or was she just… too attentive, naturally. Whatever her reasons were, she seemed to be paying attention to everything, just as he ogles at her, she seems to notice his every move.

And now, she was rising. She was rising? Violet stood up, but she didn´t set her gaze away from his face. She was looking at him, right in the eye. Smiling. This was by far the most she had smiled to him. Usually, her eyes are always fixed into her computer´s screen. But now, they were falling on him.

 

Larry smiled back at her. By a mere reflex. He felt strange by this. She just rose up from her seat. Her thick thighs leaving her seat. Her round butt rising. And her whole self. Her head, her face, rising higher and higher. He even forgot how truly tall she was. But that was because he was sitting.

The next thing she did was just picking everything up. All of the papers where their food was wrapped, the bad, empty plastic containers for their drinks. Ketchup packages, mayo, mustard. And some other random food stuff.

He felt a mild relieve, so she was just cleaning. But then, after throwing everything to the trash can, she spoke.

“I was wondering… now that we´re alone, do you mind if we do… something?” What did she mean by something?

 

Larry almost broke in sweat. Sex? Was it sex? A meal and then sex over his desk? Was that it? Although, he could be exaggerating the whole thing.

“Sure…” he spoke, wondering what this woman had in mind.

“Ok… uhm, I hope this isn´t weird or anything, but… can you like, stand up?” She wanted him to stand up, a weird request, but he could tell where she was going.

Larry said nothing as he rose from his seat. As he rose up, he cut the distance some much, but he stopped before he could tell.

Her chin, he was as tall as her chin. He didn´t forget about it, but didn´t make it less embarrassing.

Violet said nothing as she approached. Her tall form stepping closer. Slowly, tenderly, walking all the way to him, smiling. What was with her smile? It never, ever left her face, why?

“So, Larry. I can call you Larry, right? You told me to that time we spoke…” she was so hot. So tall, it only made her much more irresistible.

“S-sure, you can…” he replied.

“Good, now, Larry, I know you´re… experiencing some misfortunate events. With your shrinking and all, but, there´s something I´ve been wondering…” her tone, so low, so sexy, as if her every word was kind of teasing. Her next sentence a mystery and still, it was arousing. What was in her mind?

“What is it?” he replied, trying to sound easy, but he was trembling right in the core. Not anxious, but excited.

“Well, I know this is, really uncommon, and possibly bad for your health, so I think it´s kind of rude to ask it, but… every time you shrink, do you feel like you´re the one shrinking or, maybe, do you feel like everything´s growing around you?” Her question was odd.

“I, well, I haven´t actually think about it…” the answer was both, none. Option A, option B. Of course, he felt as if everything was growing, but he also felt as if he was the one becoming smaller.

The truth is, Larry had never taken the time to think of it. He knew he was the one shrinking, so there was no use in feeling, or trying to experience, how it felt. He couldn´t say it but, with every snap of Evangeline´s fingers, he got smaller. But what could be a good enough reply for Violet?

She noticed he was taking too much time to finish his sentence, so, not minding at all, she approached, bent down a little and whispered to his ear.

Her hair, her long hair fell over him as she casted a shadow on him. She was a full head taller, and he could feel her body coming closer, her breath, her aroma, she was too big, too close. He took away his breath without even trying.

She whispered, almost in a teasing way, “Honestly, I don´t mind which ever you chose. But… there´s something I wonder. Do you feel as if… as if I was growing? Meeting me every time, having to look up to me, higher every time, does it feel as if I was the one growing? And not you the one shrinking? Can we say that´s how it is? Would you like it? I mean, does that help you, taking things easier?”

He took a deep breath, does this mean she likes this? She´s literally asking him to believe she´s growing, as if, she was the one with the issue? Her tone, her discretion, this was all so unreal.

 

In reality, she liked it. The fact that he was shrinking, choosing to believe she was growing. This was like a fantasy. Of course, she was not the one who´s clothes were not fitting. Her perception of the real world was not changing like his.

But he doesn´t know something, something about her. She´s tall, 6´2” is quite tall for a woman. At least she was not among average women. And if she ever wore heels, she was much taller. She knew there were men taller than her, women too, but, that didn´t stop her from being curious about something. Her height.

Violet had seen some videos, has had some fantasies. Some ideas. She´s wondered about some things she´d like to try. But, she´s never found, or even searched for someone to bring her fantasies to live. Not even someone to share this with. But now that Larry was having this, very related issues. She couldn´t waste such a chance.

 

“Y-you… growing?” he stepped back, trying to have a look at the expression on her face and also trying to get away from her.

“Yes…” she approached once more, excited. “I… I want to be honest with you, now that we´ll be working together, so close… I… I´ve had this… thoughts, some reveries about certain events. I´m into… it´s a little hard to tell but, I´m into this.” She pointed at him with both hands.

“This? You mean, me?” he asked.

“Yes, but no, I mean, I´m into your… your shrinking, feeling taller among you, as if I was becoming more of an amazon, a giantess even… or a mini giantess at least.” She seemed triggered by what she was saying.

“Like… a fetish?” he asked.

“I don´t like to call it that way, it´s more like a fascination. I´m fascinated by the fact that, every passing day, the size gap between you and me seems to… widen. You and I… I mean, look at this…” and so, she grabbed his hand and extended her palm over his.

He could tell her hand was much bigger. Larger, even if their palms seemed a bit even, her long fingers were larger than his, the distal phalanx of her fingers standing larger than his. He could feel her excitement by the warmth in her palm.

“Listen, this is just a proposal of mine, but, do you mind, or would you like to have a certain something? I don´t mean like a relationship, but, more like… a roleplay. I´m not asking you to come to my house and pretend you´re shrinking, but, as you get smaller, do you mind if we… try some things?” she asked, biting her lower lip.

“T-things? Like, what sort of things?” he asked, perplexed by her question.

“Well, we can have some… some talking, something simple, I can come in one day, whenever we´ve got free time and, you can tell me how I look. How longer my legs seem, how tall I look to you… that kind of things…” she spoke.

She liked being taller, she found a certain attraction to it. And now that Larry was shrinking, she could pretend she was growing. She wasn´t that much turned on by the fact that he was getting smaller, but by the idea of seeming taller, bigger, hotter among someone.

“Well… I… I could…” he wanted to say yes. Now this was more interesting. He could have some dirty talking with her, he only had to add the fact that she seemed taller in each sentence.

“Still not convinced?” she asked as she turned and walked to the door.

Was she leaving? Was he supposed to say yes immediately?

He was about to say something when he noticed her true intentions. She wasn´t going anywhere. She just shut the blinds. On both, the glass windows and the door´s window. Then, she walked back to him.

 

Her walking, much sexier now. He could tell she was doing this on purpose. Swaying her hips in a much noticeable, sexy way. Licking her lips as she made her way to him.

Before he could tell, the tall woman threw her arms over him, pulling him closer and, rapidly, she kissed him.

She placed her lips over his. Her red lipstick painting his lips as she had her way with him. Giving him a little show of how things could be. If she was getting some teasing action, then he could get something back.

She kissed him passionately. He noticed how the thick lips of this tall beauty were bigger than his. Then, she pushed her tongue inside his mouth. He wasn´t strange by it. He just followed her lead and did the same.

For several minutes, she kissed him without saying a word. Passionately, voraciously. She had the lead, but he didn´t mind that. He just let her do her thing, until the moment passed and she asked.

“So? What do you say? How does it feel?” she asked.

“G-good…” he replied, feeling stupefied by her sudden actions, he liked it, but he had to do his part. “It felt… huge. Your thick lips, so juicy, and your… long arms, wrapped around me, pulling me closer…” he said, he wasn´t sure if he was good at this, but she seemed pleased.

“Hmmm, I´m sure I feel big, but let´s leave that for later. I know I´m taller, but, let´s do the talking later… right now, we´ve got work to do…” she poured one last kiss before she walked away.

He lured at her butt, her majestic ass.

“Shit! I should´ve grabbed it while we were making out.” He thought. But there would be enough chances in the future. The question is, how far can she go?

 

When he turned, smiling a little for this new beginning with Violet, he spotted Evangeline, sitting over his desk.

“Ugh, not again. Tell me, what happened? You said an office affair was ok. And I didn´t do anything wrong this time. I even treated her nicely, and agreed to something SHE wanted. Basically, I´m helping her with my… with the shrinking YOU are causing. So? What do you have to say?” he asked, always mad at the unpleasant angel´s visit.

“Hehe, well, yes, that´s actually something good, making a woman happy. So there´s nothing wrong in that. And I believe you´ve earned what we promised before, so, starting tomorrow morning, all of your clothes will fit.” She spoke.

“Oh, well, thank you. I… I guess I did pretty good, don´t you think?” he asked, feeling more friendly with the angel.

“Yes, but…” she stood up, rose her hand and, as she spoke, she snapped her fingers. “There´s some things you didn´t do.” And so, another inch was taken from him.

“What the?! What? What was it?” he exclaimed. “Was it because SHE paid? I´ll get her back, tomorrow.”

“No, that wasn´t it. You see, she was kind enough to buy you a meal, a nice gesture from her, but, during all that time, you forgot, or abstained from doing some things…” she said. Stepping closer.

Now Evangeline had two inches on him. Larry was now standing at 5´5” And she was 5´7”. He was looking straight at her nose.

“What things? Come on!” he protested.

“Well, you didn´t offer her any napkin, or offered to clean the desk, not even asked her how her meal was, you know that´s rude.” She waved a finger at him.

“What?! That´s it!” he couldn´t believe it.

“A gentleman, I told you you´ll be a gentleman by the time we finish. And none of those were the actions a gentleman would do. You should be more attentive, offer a helping hand.” She was just nagging him now.

“This is stupid.” He said.

“Call it however you want, but I´m the one setting the rules, remember? And whatever I say, goes. Now, make sure to be a gentleman on tomorrow´s lunch, cause the next time TWO inches will be taken if you fail. See ya’” And she vanished once more.

 

Larry was mad. Annoyed. This was ridiculous. But at least his clothes will fit. However, he can´t deny the fact that, as things go… wrong. Every time Evangeline shows up, displaying her sexy shape, he can´t help but to think, she´s becoming more imposing. She´s setting the rules, she´s in charge, and as time goes by, she seems taller.

It´s getting kind of hard to deal with an angel that´s becoming, sort of, more intimidating each passing day.

 

 

End Notes:

This chapter´s up to Chapter 16 on my patreon, together with more stories and patreon exclusive stories:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 10 by Mine1234


Larry had to be really careful, even if it was annoying, bugging, unbelievable, he had to maintain calm and do what she said. A gentleman, she wanted to turn him into such. But why? Why was there a need to do so? Why does he need to be taught such lessons?

Was he that bad? He wasn´t, right? Or, was he? Was he so used to it that by now he couldn´t notice the things he did wrong?

He had to maintain those thoughts, but not too much. He shouldn´t stress himself thinking too hard, he only had to learn from his mistakes. That´s all.

 

He hoped into his car and drove off from work. The day had been… long. But he managed to finish what Violet sent him to do. Well, at least the things that were a priority. What was marked as “later” or so he called it, could wait until tomorrow.

While he was leaving, he made sure to tell Violet that the load of work was a bit… too much. She acknowledged his suggestion and said she´ll work on that. But not before she put some… spice into the matter.

Before she told him she´ll reduce it, she said: “Why? Is it to BIG for you? Is it much MORE than you can handle?” she was just teasing; she didn’t quite mean it.

Still, that only proved that she´ll start acting different around him. Hopefully, for good. At least, having her talk to him made things less awkward between them. He was just hoping she was not one of those people that once they feel some confidence around you, then they turn full mode on their real, and sometimes awkward selves. Although, wasn´t her confession sort of… that?

 

Larry was thinking about it. Taking some time to meditate on the matter. As his car was standing, waiting for the green light on the rode to allow him to continue, he took a moment to think.

“How will things be…?” he was 5´5”, eight inches have been taken from him. Violet said she´ll enjoy his size changes, he minded a bit, but that would just give him a chance to get closer to her. If she teases him then she won´t have any problem when he ogles at her. In fact, that may be kind of what she wants.

However, he couldn´t deny that all this shrinking had him kind of… tense. He had to readjust his car´s sit. The car itself seemed bigger, his head stood at a lower point, he could still see the rode, but how would things be once he can´t?

Evangeline mentioned this was a punishment. There were a bunch of lessons he needed to learn, but that wasn´t it. She was taking away more than just height. He could no longer reach certain stuff, soon, he won´t be able to drive; and there would be a point when things just become worse.

“Stupid angel, there should be a way to punish her too… I wonder if there´s some way to leave a complaint…” he thought as he suddenly realized the light had changed into green. But he wasn´t the first one in line.

“What? Green already?” he didn´t notice, but as soon as he did, he realized the car in front wasn´t moving. He was frustrated, so anything annoyed him at this point.

He didn´t wait too long before he started using the car´s horn.

“Come on! It´s green already, why the fuck aren´t you miving?!” He was pissed, yelling at the person in the other car.

He hunked at the car for a while before it started moving, and when the other driver reacted, the car began to move in a slow way. Larry was pissed, so he just drove off, passing the car on the side. As if he had much hurry. And then, he flipped his finger at the car once he passed it by.

“Stupid…” he was mad.

 

“Well, someone´s cranky…” said Evangeline, appearing right next to him, taking the passenger´s sit.

“I am, didn´t you notice how long that dude took to make a move? You can´t just sit there and waste someone else´s time.” He argued.

“Well, first of, that was not a “dude”, but a woman. An older woman, she´s sixty-two to be precise.” She said, making him feel a bit uncomfortable.

She mentioned the word “woman”, and that was something that unsettled him. He knew that every time Evangeline said that, there would be consequences.

“S-so? She´s blocking the way, didn´t you see?” he stated, blaming her.

“What I noticed was that YOU flipped your finger at her, right after you excessively honked at the car, and at the poor old woman. She freaked out when you did, you know?” he was in trouble.

He kept driving, hoping for the worst while she kept talking. He just clenched his hands at the steering wheel, looking at the rode, preparing for the worst.

“As far as I know, that… gesture with your finger is an insult. And I believe you already know what´s coming next.” He did, he feared her next words.

“Why? Fuck, why are you scared…” he thought, pissed by the fact that this angel was making him regret his previous actions. He was scared because she was about to punish him, and that enraged him.

“Well, this isn´t the first time you insult a woman, I know you´re not counting, but I am. This is your second time. And you know what that means…” she snapped her fingers, smiling.

 

Larry had an odd feeling; he felt some sort of void inside. Quivers ran through his spine as he noticed his sight of the rode, slightly below what he was getting used to.

“Two inches…” she whispered.

“What? Did you say two?” he asked.

“Of course, you know that for every time you fall in the same mistake, I´ll be adding an inch to your punishment. The first time you insulted a woman, I took an inch, now it´s the second time you do so, naturally, two inches are taken.” She explained.

“Shit…” he said.

“And believe me that I´m not counting the times you´re insulting me…” he swallowed. “Don´t you think I didn´t notice you called me stupid a few minutes ago…”

She knows, of course she knows. He´s worried, but thankful that doesn´t count.

“Since I´m not a human, your lessons don´t really apply whenever you disrespect me. Although, maybe I should find a way, you know, if you´re supposed to treat women well, then that should apply to everyone. Still, I´ll let it slip… but not for too long…”

 

Larry was in trouble. Another two inches. He lost three inches during this day, and it wasn´t even 6:00 pm. The good thing was that he didn´t have anything planned for today.

However, that didn´t make things any easy. He was standing at 5´3”. With every beat of his heart, he realized how humiliating things will be. Even when he was 5´8”, he was still about average height. At least for a man. But now, that was long gone, five inches ago.

His clothes shrank together with him, but that was the least of his problems. He had to face everyone standing so much shorter. Looking at every single person up. But that´s what Evangeline wanted. He had to look up to people if she wanted him to learn something about respect.

As Evangeline vanished, he couldn’t help but to think of something. Remember a certain someone.

“Shit! This makes me the same height as Lexie!” he was even with his old assistant. Whenever he saw her, he´d be looking at the petit woman straight in the eyes.

And that was if she was wearing flats. But he knew she adored wearing heels. He´d have to look up to her, even if it was by a slight difference, a mere inch, he´d have to raise his gaze.

 

He felt humiliated. Demeaned. Ashamed. By the time he got home, he had no will to get off the car. He stood there, sad, looking at the car´s dashboard. He felt defeated somehow. Should he do anything? Was there something he could do that didn´t imply losing inches? The angel said it, it will only happen if he did something wrong. Something mean.

He simply sighed and turned off the car´s engine. And as a defeated man, he hoped off the car. He wondered, should he try? She had already made his clothes fit. What if there were some sort of rewards if he did good?

If there was a punishment every time he acted in the wrong way, then he should be rewarded if he acted the right way.

That idea was enough to raise his spirits. Make him smile a bit. He took a deep breath and stood taller. Well, as tall as he could by now.

But if he wanted to do the right thing, then there´s some things he should avoid. And by that, I mean people. Such as… the neighbor. Grace was a married woman, and a lusty one. Even if she was separated from her husband, Evangeline said that wasn´t right. And if she disapproved, then that was the end of it.

He turned, only to make sure she wasn´t there. And she was not. He was waiting for her to say something related to her plumbing. But that wasn´t the case. Instead, as he turned, he could spot a woman. A younger woman, about to enter her place.

 

This lady seemed to be in her twenties, just like him. Maybe younger, but not by much. However, she was looking at him.

When he noticed her, their eyes matched. She was looking at him while he looked at her. He didn´t know what to do. He wasn´t mentally prepared for it.

He may want to appear as a stud, a self-ensured man. But he was naturally shy. Not much, but shy enough.

She was pretty, she had long brown hair and some pretty eyes. At the distance, he wondered if they were blue, or maybe green. Before he could do anything, she smiled and waved at him. She couldn´t help it, she was friendly, and to have him stare at her for so long, someone had to do something.

He wasn´t ogling at her, he just met her while looking for someone else. She knew he was not just staring, but their eyes met by mistake. He found it funny that he was in awestruck and couldn´t say a word.

Naturally, he smiled back and waved, following what she did. She laughed a little and then stepped into the house.

 

He felt ridiculous, how couldn´t he reacted? Why didn´t he just said hi? He stood there, looking at her as if he was mute. He wondered if she was laughing at him?

“Who… who was she?” he said.

Who was that girl? How was she related to Grace? She couldn´t be her daughter, right? As far as he knew, which wasn´t much, she was not a mother.

He´d have time to find out in the future, that´s if he wants to. His main goal at the moment is to avoid Grace, be as far away from her as possible. To him, she was more like a threat. Maybe that girl was just visiting, passing by. Perhaps, this may be the last time he meets her.

 

But, destiny had some mind on it´s own. Within a couple minutes, someone was knocking at his door.

He wasn´t expecting anyone, she he went to check. The only thing he didn´t wanted, something he was begging for was that it wasn´t Grace.

He didn´t need to lose any more inches. He was trying to get used to his current height. Everything seemed taller around him. Doorknobs, counters, chairs. Every single think reminded him he was 5´3”.

“Coming…” he said as he walked into the front door.

 

Who was it? Who could that be? Violet? She would´ve texted; Evangeline? She would´ve just materialized next to him; Grace?

“Please, don´t be Grace…” he thought as he opened the door.

To his surprise, it wasn´t Grace, in fact, it was the same mysterious girl at Grace´s place.

“Hi there…” said the girl. Smiling.

The first thing he noticed was, her height. It was hard to him not to notice, he was constantly changing in that aspect. But it was hard not to notice since she was a good deal taller. He was looking straight at her lips. He had to rise his gaze to look at her in the eyes.

It made him feel less short when he spotted her at the distance. Now, he could tell she was tall. But that wasn´t her fault. Unlike Violet, she wasn´t outstandingly tall, she was just, taller than him.

 

“Hi…” he replied, after a bit, but he finally replied.

“I´m Nellie…” she extended her hand.

“Oh, hi… I´m Larry…” he said as he shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you, Larry.” She added.

He was concerned by how big her hand seemed. Not too big, but bigger than his. She easily wrapped her hand around him.

He was just looking at her, trying to come up with how tall she really was. 5´7”? 5´10”? He knew she wasn´t 6´ tall, yet, he was looking way up to her.

 

“So… Larry, I could tell you were looking at me back there…” she pointed at his car. He could tell she wasn´t mad, but this was a mere topic, an excuse to start a conversation. “I was wondering… do you stare like that at all women you meet?” she asked, in sort of a teasing way.

“No… I do not…” he replied. Feeling ashamed, and also worried that Evangeline may find it as sort of an offense.

“Are you sure?” she asked, as she let his hand go. “Because, you´ll see, it´s kind of rude to just stare without saying a word,” she approached. “… right?”

 

Who was she? Nellie? That was just her name, but who gave this woman the right to come here and just, say that kind of things? He was no push over, even if he was shorter than her, she was at HIS house. He shouldn´t allow her to speak and not say a word.

“It is, but, I wasn´t staring. I was just looking around when you came up.” He explained.

“So, it is my fault?” she asked, more in a friendly way rather than mad.

“Well, it seems. Perhaps, I was just looking at something behind you when you came up.”

“I see, so I was just blocking your view?”

“Pretty much… yes…” It seems she wasn´t claiming anything, she was just stopping by, and just using that as an excuse.

 

“Well, Nellie, now that, that´s been stablished, I hope you don´t think I´m just a guy who stares at random women…” Larry spoke.

“Sure, well, I was just hoping you thought I was pretty, but if that wasn´t the case, well, then I guess there´s no problem…” she added.

“Pretty?” he asked, letting the words come out of him without thinking.

“Yeah, I mean, you can´t deny it isn´t kind of flattering, at least for me, when a cute guy like you notices… me…” she said.

 

“Cute?” he wondered. “She thinks I´m cute?” he found that as a compliment. Still, who was she? She seemed careless, nice, a bit forthright, but not in a bad way.

Still, she seemed to be waiting for a reply. He knew she went all the way there looking for something in particular, for him.

Nellie was curious about him, just as much as he was about her. He didn´t had to be shy, he could use this as a chance to know her, at least know who was she and what was she doing there.

 

“Well, it´s equally flattering that a pretty lady like you notices a cute guy like me… although, I wouldn´t say cute is the best word to describe me…” he added. He was trying to sound sensuous in a casual way.

“I think cute´s right, I mean, I´m taller…” she said standing straight once more, accentuating the breach in height between them.

He knew she was taller, and as she stood straight, he could notice that she had some quite pronounced breasts beneath that tight top.

He used it as an excuse to ask, just to know how things were. “So… how tall are you?”

“I´m 5´8”, why?” she asked.

5´8”, this girl, who seemed as a towering amazon, was just 5´8”. He used to be five inches taller, now, it seems the roles had changed. A woman her height was five inches taller. He was smiling, but just to hide the imminent fear he felt. Not an utter fear, but he was worried.

 

Nellie noticed the awkwardness in his eyes. She wondered if he was really shy. There were some long pauses in their conversation. Mostly from him. She just turned slightly to the side while talking and added.

“And you… how tall are you…?”

“I´m… 5´3” he replied. Believing that was the most accurate answer.

“Wow, sorry but… that´s kind of… short.” Was that an insult? “But, I think… that´s fine… just in your case.”

“My case?” he asked.

“Yeah, I mean, you´re cute, so that´s not such a big deal…”

“Ok ok, you keep calling me cute… why?” he asked.

“Well, that´s cause I think you´re cute…” was she flirting with him? He had to be wise.

“Excuse me but… how old are you?” He didn´t want to get in any trouble, especially with Evangeline.

She placed both hands on her hips, “Hey! Don´t you know asking a woman her age is rude? But that´s fine about me, I´m 24.” This girl was weird, she appeared to be bothered by something he said and then gave it so least importance. “How about you, you´re…?” she asked back.

“28.” He replied.

“Wait, you… you are 28? How come a cuttie like you is older than me?” she asked.

“Well, I don´t know… but, why are you here, not like, here at my door, but, here at… Grace´s place.” He asked.

“Oh, she´s my auntie. I´m here because I´m looking for a job. You know, a freshly graduated woman looking for an opportunity… and maybe taking a little vacation in the meantime. Between you and me, my aunt is way cooler than my mom. I guess she´s kind of… the fun sister.”

“I see…”

 

This woman was going to hang around for a while. The question is, will she be like, distant, just waving at him from far away; or be like, frequently visiting him. Cause that could be a problem. Although, not such a problem.

“Ok, I gotta go, I need to unpack some stuff… oh, before I forget, my aunt wants to know if you´d like to join us for dinner… and yes, that´s the reason why I came here, not only to say hi…”

Dinner? Larry was worried that this was just an excuse to have him at her place once more. Maybe the mature woman was horny again. However, with her niece there, his chances to avoid that could be better. Besides, he doesn´t feel like cooking.

“Sure, I´ll be there.” Larry accepted the offer.

“Nice, I´ll tell her.” She said as she turned and started walking away.

Larry noticed that the nice pair of tits were not the only outstanding part of her. She had quite a butt. Not nearly as big as her aunt´s huge ass, but her firm peach butt swayed as she walked. And her tight denim shorts allowed him to have a view at her long smooth legs.

Then, just as she was leaving the porch, she turned. He rapidly removed his stare from her ass and turned at her. “Larry… do you have a girlfriend?” she asked.

“I… no.” he replied. He didn´t had one. Violet didn´t count, she was more like… a hot, towering office woman who flirted at him.

“Ok, I´m single too. I´m just saying because there´s no need to be embarrassed.” Who was embarrassed? It seems she´s just saying things to hide her weird questions. So far, it seems she´s just gathering information from him. But, as long as she doesn´t want his credit card numbers, it´s fine.

“Ok then, see you at 6:30… and make sure to be punctual, remember, you live next door, distance´s not an excuse.” Now she was finally gone.

 

It seems that the niece is equally pushy like the aunt. Both women were really bad at hiding their intentions. Now, his question is, can he have sex with her? She´s single, around his age, she called him cute. Evangeline shouldn´t have a problem with it, right?

 

“Ok, I guess I have a date, if this can be called as such… should I bring ships or something?” he wondered as he stepped inside his house.

Little does he know that Nellie wasn´t there to flirt with him. Yes, she kind of did so, but that wasn´t her main goal. She was new in town, so she needed a friend there. Her aunt was cool, like she said, but hanging out with a woman her age was not particularly… interesting.

When she spotted Larry, noticing how the short guy had a fancy car and a fancy suit, an idea came to her. If he´s single, then he must be fun. She truly wanted someone to hang out with. And the fact that he was shorter interested her.

She´s never had a shorter male friend. So, things could be interesting. Maybe she could tease him a little, feel taller around him. Only time would tell, but now, it´s time to get dinner ready.

 

End Notes:


This story is up to chapter 19 on my patreon, together with a bunch of other stories I just updated! If you´re interested, there´s a link below:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 11 by Mine1234

Larry found himself ringing his neighbor´s bell. He had to be careful. He can´t just let himself go, follow his passions, and just have sex with Grace again. That will cost him some inches, and he can´t afford that.

He´s 5´3” now, much shorter than he used to be. He had almost lost a foot in height. A foot! He thought he wouldn´t get anywhere near the five-foot mark, but Evangeline had no problem on reducing him. All of her so-called lessons were having major effects on him now.

He didn´t rejected the dinner offer because, deep inside, he was worried that could be unpolite; up to the point where Evangeline would appear and snap her fingers. He hated it, now he was being over conscious about any decision he made.

Does that mean he needs Evangeline´s permission now? As if she was now the boss of him? He couldn´t think of that, else, he´d burn with rage.

 

“Hello there… cutie… you brought wine, great!” said Nellie as she opened the door.

Larry hated it, not her, but… her height. She was 5´8”, tall for a woman, but not that tall. He was looking up to her, by a good five inches. The fact that he felt so short around her made his stomach churn with annoyance. And that wasn´t it.

“Oh, you´re here… fantastic…” said Grace as she came to the door, adding some sensuousness at the end.

She was sure that if she got lucky once with him, then there won´t be any problem with having a second chance. She was eager for it. Her eyes couldn´t hide her desire. She wanted him. In bed. Now.

“H-hi… Grace.” He said, looking up at her now.

Grace was now part of those women who were taller than him. By three inches. Now the top of his head was leveled with her eyebrows, and she won´t waste a chance to point it out.

 

“Oh, Larry… It happened again…” Grace said, turning into a more concerned person, still horny though.

“What happened again?” Asked Nellie, curious about what was going on.

“It´s… nothing…” said Larry, trying to avoid the matter.

“He shrank again, sweetheart.” Explained Grace to her niece.

“Shrank? Like… literally shrank?” she asked.

“Yes, you see, our neighbor here´s… sick. He´s got an illness, a strange condition that makes him shrink. Believe me, I wouldn´t have believed it myself… until it happened. You see, he used to be 6´1”.” Larry couldn´t believe the humiliation he was getting from something as simple as having someone explain his “illness”.

“Is it true? Aww, poor guy…” she said as she turned at Larry. Who felt ridiculous by having to look up at both concerned women. He felt shorter by knowing they were among the “average” women.

“Yeah, it…” he was about to give a not so friendly answer, but he knew better to shut it and just accept it, else, Evangeline will pop up from the corner of Grace´s house. “it´s something odd, I know… but don´t worry about me, I´m ok.” He added.

“Well, I wouldn´t say ok…” spoke Nellie, she was truly concerned, but as she was about to say “if there´s anything I can do…” her aunt stepped in.

“And how tall are you, Larry?”

“I´m… 5’3”… yhup.” He said as she made the math himself.

Nellie´s eyes turned kind of teary, she was really empathetical, while Grace´s eyes just widened. Now, she was taller, a good deal taller. Why was that turning her on?

 

While eating dinner, each of them couldn´t help but to have their own thoughts about the current situation. Of course, Nellie´s reaction was the most regular one… a bit concerned if you like.

As she ate, she couldn’t help but to turn at Larry from time to time. Was it true? She couldn´t believe it. She knew this couldn´t be a lie or some kind of joke from her aunt, and by the bothered look on his face when Grace pointed out his shrinking, it was real.

“Poor guy… how´s he feeling? Is he really ok?” she felt really sorry for him, but that guided her to her next questions. “Is someone looking into his problem? Does he have someone to look for him? I wonder… should I offer my help?” Now she wanted to help him, she didn´t mind.

 

But not everyone´s thoughts were the same, for example, Larry´s looking at his plate all the time, why? Because he doesn´t want to look up and see both women eating.

They´re taller than him. If he turns, then he can witness how these two woman, while sitting, come taller than him. Now, he can´t do anything but to compare heights, sizes.

“Oh my… my plate´s… bigger…” he thought, looking at the plate they gave him, right now, he found that thing huge, and stacked with food. “Will I finish this?” He wasn´t given more food than the rest, it was just that, he wasn´t used to his new size.

Every plate contained the same amout of food, the same number of servings. But to him, it seemed kind of… too much. Whenever he felt curious and turned at everyone else, he could see they were enjoying their meals. For sure, a woman like Nellie would clean up her plate, and a grown woman like Grace, who was a bit… thick, could eat it with no problem. But him?

Larry´s stomach was smaller, could all of that fill inside of him? He could try, but he wouldn´t like to exceed his current capacities.

 

And as they were both focused on their own thoughts, so was Grace, only that… her thoughts were kind of different.

“Just look at him, now I´m taller, haha…” she knew about his odd condition, he said he was fine, only… shorter. So, it still means he´s healthy, and that he can perform certain activities with no problem.

Grace may be looking at him, but she´s thinking more on herself. She noticed she´s noticeably taller than him. Wider, thicker, she wonders if she´s stronger, or if he now finds her… hotter. She´s aware that she´s a thick milf now… but that doesn´t mean she´s old, she´s just mature.

Will he find her hotter now? Now that she´s bigger, does that make him hot? Horny? Lusty? The last time he stopped by, they had some nice sex, now, could his libido be higher in the presence of a goddess?

“I like that word… goddess…” she thought, although, she wasn´t there… yet.

 

“Tell me, are you liking your food, Larry?” Asked Grace from the other side of the table.

“Oh… yeah, it´s… really tasty.” He said, looking up at her.

“Then, why are you eating so slow?” she asked, wanting to know if he was distracted, thoughtful. If maybe she was the reason for it.

“Oh, I… I just, you know… I´m taking my time…” he replied.

“Come on, auntie, he´s just enjoying the meal, you shouldn´t hurry him… right?” said Nellie as she turned at him with kind eyes. Larry just smiled and nodded.

“I was just saying, maybe our friend here is not so hungry… at least not for food… perhaps, he´d like to go straight for dessert…” she threw a glance at him.

Larry knew what “dessert” was. She meant somethings sweet, but only as sweet as sex. But Nellie didn´t seem to catch up to the lusty intentions of her aunt towards the neighbor. She was too concerned about Larry himself.

“Did he lose appetite? If he doesn´t eat well… could that be a problem for him?” Nellie was concerned.

 

Now, Larry was uncomfortable. Nellie was looking at him in a partially sad way. Kind of pity. And Grace´s lusty glances were freaking him out. If only she knew she´d be a reason for his “illness” to trigger. He couldn´t take it much more, so he decided to excuse himself.

“Uhm… may I… use your bathroom?” he asked.

Nellie immediately replied, attentively. “Sure, it´s passing the living room, to your…” but Grace interrupted her.

“No, darling, remember, that bathroom doesn´t work.”

“It doesn´t? But I was…” started Nellie before Grace kicked her below the table., cutting her off.

“Hush hush, honey, remember…” she made a gesture as to “let me do the talking”, then Grace added. "You may use the bathroom on MY room…” her tone was sensuous, revealing her true intentions, and that the other bathroom did work. “It´s upstairs… but I guess you already know where my room is… right?” she said.

“I… I do…” he stated, rising up from his seat.

But Grace stood up too, why would she? “You know what, you look a little pale, Larry. Why don´t you let me take you there, we wouldn´t like it if something happened, would we?” He knew he wouldn´t make it to the bathroom alone.

 

Grace guided him, unnecessarily, to her room, well to the bathroom. He couldn´t help but to ogle at her pronounced butt. Larry couldn´t deny it, she was thick. On his last “visit”, he did enjoyed sex. The softness of her mature body, how she caressed him. But he couldn´t.

Even as he stares at her wide thighs from behind, looking at how pronounced her hips are, he can´t help but to remember Evangeline. No sex with her… that´s basically what she said. Well, in reality she said she was still married, but somehow single too? Technically, he couldn´t, and that´s the end of it.

 

“Ok, here we are…” she said as she opened her room´s door, and then, she pointed at her bathroom. “The bathroom´s that door right there…” she said as she stopped right in the middle of the doorframe.

Larry wondered if she´ll step aside, allowing him to step in. But she didn´t. She stayed there and just smiled at him. He knew he had to step forward, because she won´t move.

“Excuse me…” he said as he tried to cross the door´s frame. Grace didn´t move at all. She was doing it on purpose.

He had to slip between her and the door frame. He knew she wanted him to touch her, even so slightly as this.

As he crossed the doorway, he felt awkward. He could feel Grace´s body, her warmth,; smell the aroma of her perfume; but most of all, he could notice her “new” size.

Her breasts seemed bigger, her shoulders a bit wider. And even if he couldn´t see it, he could feel how his member brushed her thick thighs for a moment. That made him wonder how much bigger her butt will be. How much fleshier, how could her ass cheeks feel. But he shouldn´t.

He made his way out of it, believing Grace will step forward and pin him to the frame while she attempted to make out with him. But that didn´t happen.

 

He opened the bathroom´s door, and from behind, he could listen to Grace speaking.

“I´ll wait here for you… but don´t make me wait too long.” Her tone was low and sensuous.

“Ok…” he stepped in and closed the door. Outside that door, he could listen how Grace shut her bedroom´s door, but she didn´t step out, he could listen to her steps through the floor, followed by her big butt sitting in her mattress. He swallowed.

 

“Fuck… why can´t I have sex without ending up smaller… this is all your fault, Evangeline…” he complaint in a whisper.

“Did you call?” said Evangeline, who so casually appeared, sitting on the sink.

“No… I… actually…” he was still whispering, “I need your help.” He said.

“With what?” she asked.

“What? With what? I thought you were omnipresent, didn´t you notice all of that woman´s flirting with me? She wants sex, now. She´s outside this bathroom, and I really hope she´s not losing her clothes as we speak.

He could picture himself stepping out of the bathroom, just to find the naked shape of Grace over her mattress. Then she´ll say something like “oops”, just to have her way with him.

“Tell me, haven´t you noticed?” he insisted.

“Yes, I did, but she´s still fully clothed.”

“So what? She wants sex, I can´t do that. I don´t want to end up shorter.” He protested.

“And…” she wanted him to say it, even if she already knew.

“Ugh, can you help me?” he asked.

“Sure I can… but I´m going to need you to ask me properly.” She wanted manners.

“Fine. Evangeline, can you please help me getting out of here without having my neighbor all over me? Please…”

“Of course, but first, you need to pretend you used the bathroom…” she said.

“What? Like…”

“Go ahead and urine on the toilet.” She said.

“Hah, can´t you say it in a different way?” he laughed at her usage of words.

She stepped closer, now the 5´7” angel loomed above him by four inches. He freaked out a little, he can´t lie. Then, she patted his head and said it once more.

“Can you go pee pee while your angel fixes things? Hmm?” She knew what he had meant, but she liked to tease him.

“H-hey, don´t say it that was either…” he blushed.

 

He opened his zipped and got busy. Meanwhile, he could listen to Nellie´s voice outside.

“Auntie, someone´s calling you.” And just like that, Grace was out of the room.

“Thanks…” he said to Evangeline.

“You´re welcome…” and she vanished.

 

Larry was safe. It seems Evangeline´s able to help him, from time to time. Perhaps, she could really lend a helping hand. As he comes down the stairs, he wonders, is she kind? Can she be kind with him? Is that something he has to earn? But all of those doubts were washed away when Nellie popped up.

Nellie waved at him, but her face wasn´t exactly joyful, she was smiling, but her eyes told another story.

“Hey, Larry… can I have a minute with you?” she asked.

At that moment, he wondered if the niece will be equally flirtatious as her aunt. “Sure… what´s the matter?” he replied, hoping for the best.

“Well, I… I wasn´t aware you were… sick.” She said, “And… and I was wondering… how is it? For you, I mean, I´m really sure you´re already seen a doctor and, well, maybe some specialist. But I just wanted to know…” He knew where this was going.

He wasn´t dying, he wasn´t ill either. It bothered him, now, that the lie Evangeline told him to say was one where everyone will be pity on him. And he was sure where this was going. She´ll start with: “If there´s anything I can do…” or something like it. He wasn´t that much of a douche, he was just faking a smile as he finished getting down the stairs.

He could have a look on how Nellie started rising as he got down from the last step. It was as if she had suddenly grown, but it wasn´t, he was just under the booster he was a minute ago. Still, he didn´t adored looking up to everyone. Was there still anyone shorter than him out there? Anyone he talked to? Or was he the shortest of his friends?

“If you need help… or maybe you´re feeling down, I don´t know, heh, but… and I mean it, if there´s anything, at all, that I can do to help. I know we just… met and, believe me, I´m not of those nosy, obnoxious women who just offer a helping hand to feel good with themselves, or just so everyone says I´m nice. I´m being honest, if you need anything you can knock on the door and I promise I´ll do my best to help… ok?” she was kind, but he wasn´t sure.

What if this was a facade? What if she was just pretending and only wanted to get laid with him? He still believes he´s a stud anyone would want to nail. Else, she will steal his car from him once she spots the keys. He´s not tagging her as a criminal, but since she doesn´t have a job… and she´s unemployed… well, he needs to take in mind all of the possible options.

However, he wasn´t talking, he was considering all of his options. It was simple, only two possible answers; Yes, I´d love your help; No, I´m not interested, but thanks. Either were good enough.

 

“Come on, Lawrence, she´s a kind girl offering her help, are you really going to turn that down? Where´s the stud who said yes to every woman? That guy who never wasted a chance. And don´t tell me you´re not into her, she´s totally your type…” came Evangeline as she suddenly appeared from behind Nellie and started walking towards him.

Both of the towering women were nearly the same height, but Nellie had an inch on Evangeline. Still, he couldn´t help but to compare their heights. He was more fixed into checking everyone´s height right now.

He knew he shouldn´t say a word, Nellie would believe he´s crazy if he suddenly starts talking with Evangeline. She won´t see her, Nellie would only see a short lunatic talking to the air. However, the angel knew Exactly what he was thinking.

“She´s fine, believe me, she´s well intentioned… unlike her aunt. Who by the way, is still thinking on ripping your clothes off. My recommendation, wrap everything up and get out… unless you want to get shorter, haha…” she giggled at the end. He didn´t appreciated that side of her.

 

He knew he had made an awfully long pause, Nellie was standing there, to the point that she started feeling uncomfortable.

“You know, if I´m being too straight with you I…” She knew that something like that coming from a stranger was… maybe nice, but she just believed she overexplained the whole matter to the point that he´ll freak out.

“I think…” he took control of the conversation, for the first time in days, “I think it will be fine. And thank you. I´d appreciate your help, and I equally appreciate such a nice gesture.” He said, feeling a bit more like a gentleman.

“Really? Oh, that´s great. I mean, everything I said was true, whenever you´re feeling bad, or in a hurry… or maybe you can´t reach, you can come to me, I´ll try my best to make you feel better… also, I should give you my phone…”

He wasn´t sure what he had gotten himself into. One, she was a perfectly normal woman who was just kind. Two, she was socially weird and really needed a friend. Three, she wanted to get something in exchange. And there was option number four, she´ll fuck him, which he really doesn´t mind.

 

Just like Evangeline advised him, he got out of there.  Quickly. And equally quickly came the next day. Now, it was time to face the office again. And what´s more, his gigantic assistant.

 

Larry walked into his office, and as he made his way through, he could feel all of the staring at him. Gossiping about whether or not he was shorter than yesterday. That didn´t make him feel good at all. Now he felt more like one of those short boss´s they picture on cartoons, a man standing half the size of everyone. But he was no cartoon and not that short.

That´s until he entered his office and found Violet in. The amazon woman looming so high above him. She was nearly a foot taller.

“Oh my… Larry? Is… have you… shrunk?” she asked, concerned.

“I… yes, I did.” He declared, not too enthusiastic about it.

Violet came closer to him, looming taller and taller as she approached. Now that they were closer, she could see that the top of his head was at her chin level. To him, it felt so humiliating. But she won´t waste a chance like this.

“Well… either, you shrank or… maybe I grew… you know, I did feel like this skirt´s a bit tighter around my ass, can you help me check on that? Is my skirt too tight? Does my butt look bigger?” she turned and gave him a good look of her ass. They were alone at the office, and no one will see them there.

“I… I…” he wasn´t ready for this. He just swallowed and ogled her firm cheeks. Looking down at her soft looking ass of hers. He wondered, should he spank it? How long will it tremble if he did?

“What do you think… does it look big? Swollen? Does it make you feel smaller?” she said with a low teasing voice. She knew they couldn´t be too loud, they were at the office. Still, when will she ever have a chance like this? Of course, the answer would be always, Larry was constantly getting shorter.

“I… ehem, I think it looks… quite…” he didn´t know what to say, or if Evangeline would be ok if he answered just the way he wanted. Yes, he´s officially thinking if she´d approve, way before he even answers.

“Mhmm…” Came Violet´s voice as she turned, looming taller than him. She seemed bigger all over. Imponent even.

“You… I think you…” he was nervous.

“Aww, you can´t even say a thing, can you? I believe I´m too much for you… but we can continue with this later. You know, when you find the right words…” she winked at him and went back to her desk.

Larry felt stupid. He could´ve said anything. A simple yes would´ve been fine. But he just froze. Muted by fear and doubt.

 

While he settled in his desk, Violet was busy at her computer. Sending a message.

“Larry just lost another couple inches. I´m not sure how much, but I can confirm for sure he´s shorter.” Who was he sending this message to? Well, to someone who wanted to be aware of his “condition” someone who´s intentions had not been revealed to anyone. Naturally, someone above Violet.

“Thanks for the update. Keep an eye on him I´d hate it if something bad happens to him. Remember, you´re not only his assistant now, at his size, the poor guy could be bullied by someone. It´s your duty to take care of him, ok?” That´s the reply Violet received. From whom? No other than Mrs. Davis.

She sent Violet to assist him, way before she was even aware of his condition. Now, she knows he´s vulnerable, and something inside her can´t take that. She would love to look for him herself, but being the big boss has some… disadvantages. She´s got no time, but maybe… she can schedule a meeting in the future.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 22 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 12 by Mine1234

Larry wasn´t having the time of his life. Yes, Violet seemed sexier now, her legs were apparently longer, but being shorter wasn´t worth leering at her. If he was one of those men who liked taller women, then yes, he´d be in heaven. Where each passing day he´s among taller women. Any woman could be taller; but this wasn´t what he fantasized on.

If he was, then he´d go against anything Evangeline said, just to see women towering above him. But that also implied men towering above him. Anyone, anything. However, if that was the case, this would be more like a blessing than a chastise.

“Relax, you´re still over five feet tall… barely. He was just a forehead above the five-foot mark, which wasn´t exactly too much at this point.

 

Larry started working, following the list of things Violet had already e-mailed him to do. His to do list from today was better than yesterdays. For sure, she had learnt how much was enough. And it was easy, she just had to check what he didn´t finish, add it on today´s schedule and add the difference in work load of what he finished during the previous day.

However, it seems that it is him who´s following her orders. But she was the assistant, not him. Besides, if he needed any help, he could reach out to her. Which remind him, that´s what Nellie, the new girl next door, said yesterday. Larry wondered, friend or foe. He was yet to find out.

After a long time working, which actually felt longer than it really was, he took a small break. His watch said it was just a quarter after eleven, which means, he´s been working for a bit more than two hours. But things were not as easy as they used to be.

His work didn´t implied carrying heavy stuff, then he would really have had a hard time doing so; or even being fired already. But his business, computer centered job made things a tat easier. Still, he had to adjust his chair, higher now. And he also had to pull the keyboard of his computer closer to the edge of the desk. His limbs were shorter, and his head wasn´t rising as tall as it once did.

“I wonder if Evangeline can help with this too, I mean, she helped me with my clothes… how about furniture too. Or even, how about making me look as if I had always been this size? Like, the only one aware of my issues its… me! I´m the one who´s being punished, right?” He thought, but where´s the humiliation in that? If anyone was used to him being the height he “supposedly” has always been, then who´d point things out? He was being punished, not negotiating.

 

“Excuse me…” came Violet´s voice from the door.

“Hey, come in.” Said Larry, smiling at the tall lady at the door. Her long, sexy legs taking long strides as she walked to his desk. Her firm, sensuous hips swaying with her every step. She was a muse; but more than that, she was now an amazon.

She stood at 6´2”, maybe half an inch taller because of the flats she was wearing, however, to him, she was way bigger than that.

Larry couldn´t get used to the shrinking from one second to the other, not even in a day. And his height was not the same during one day. So far, he hasn´t been the same size for twenty-four hours straight. He may still feel as a 6´1” guy whose world is growing, expanding around him.

But if that was the case, then Violet would be a seven-foot-tall woman. Which clearly qualifies as an amazon. However, while sitting on his desk, she seemed even taller.

“W-what can I do for you?” he asked.

“Well, I should be the one making that type of question…” she said, stepping closer to his desk.

Violet´s breasts were not huge, proportionally speaking. She had a nice pair of tits, which lightly bounced as she walked. However, to a shrinking man like him, they seemed bigger than ever. He couldn´t help but to ogle a little; which was allowed by Evangeline, of course.

 

“You know, Larry, I think, well, I´m your assistant and all, but… don´t you think a little guy like you should be the one assisting me?” she asked, stepping way closer. In fact, she passed by the chairs in front of his desk and decided to sit right above it.

She was sitting on his right corner of the desk, accommodating that thick ass of hers and putting one of her thick, firm thighs on top of the other. Making sure to have him looking at the bare skin under her skirt. Larry swallowed, of course he did.

Violet was just too sexy, and really imposing. She didn´t even had to say a word to get his heart going. And now, her sexy pose, her sexy legs, they were doing a number on him. His member was getting a bit harder below the desk.

“You… you think so?” from where was all this coming from? Was she suddenly interested in reaching a higher position? Becoming one of the floor´s heads instead of the assistant of the main boss? Of course, being the assistant of someone in a lower position, it could be considered as a demotion. But, did she care about that? And what´s more, why pointing it out just now?

“Oh, I´m sure…” her voice got sexier, and even a bit deeper. “Don´t you think a BIG woman like me it´s more suited to this than a short guy like you? I mean, I don´t have to adjust my sit to reach… although, I could be lying on that one, you see, sometimes, I have to lower my sit…” she bent over a little, coming closer to him now.

“L-lower?” He was hypnotized by her, she was looming so high above him, plus, he was curious about what was going on right now.

“Yes, just as I´m doing it right now… lowering myself to come closer to you, and we can´t say that´s because you´re sitting there. If we were both standing, you´ll still be far below my eye level. Looking straight at my tits.” Was that… dirty talk?

Larry was not aware of what was going on now. Was she asking for a promotion, complaining, or just… teasing him?

 

“Tell me, how tall are you?” She asked.

“Well, I´m… right now I´m standing at… five-foot-three.” He replied.

“Wow, 5´3”, that´s quite short. You see, I think this is a job for big people, like myself. Don´t you agree I´m a little better suited for the job? Hmm? I´m more like a boss figure than you, ain´t I?” domain, she was letting him know who seemed more as the alpha.

“I… well, size doesn´t really, uhm, matter, don´t you think?”

“Oh, but it does. Besides, we can´t say you´re one to talk. You used to be 6´1”, that´s more suitable for the job. You know, it´s a fact that taller people are chosen for higher positions on a company? Were you aware of that?” now she was stating facts.

“B-but I… I used to be tall, you remember, don´t you?”

“I do, I really do, the thing is, so far, you´ve lost ten inches, ten whole inches. And you haven´t stop, have you? This decease of yours, it´s… it´s going to continue. Who knows hos far you´ll get before everyone stops looking up to you. In fact, I think most of the people around are already looking down at you, literally…” she smiled, mischievously.

 “I… I think this conversation isn´t working, Violet. W-why did you came here?” He was very confused about what was going on, why was she saying all that. Those facts did hurt.

 

For a second, Larry thought that Violet could be Evangeline, wearing Violet´s appearance over hers. Saying mean stuff, acting… harsh. He turned back, looking at Violet´s desk behind the glass, the spot was empty. Which means, this Violet is the actual Violet. Besides, he can´t be sure Evangeline´s capable of something like that.

“Now…” said Violet, but just as she was about to speak, his desk´s phone rang.

*ring* *ring*

She was interrupted, and Larry´s attention was taken somewhere else. But she didn´t want that, right now, she needed his full attention.

Just as his hand was about to reach for the phone, she stopped him. But not with her hand, but with her voice, she commanded him to stop.

“Hold on!” Came her voice.

Larry stopped, doing just as she said. Then, he turned back up at the colossal woman sitting on his desk.

“Let it ring, Larry, let it ring…” why? Why didn´t she wanted him to answer? Besides, why was he listening. He knew he had to answer, it could be something important. But he chose not to. He chose to follow her orders instead. He wasn´t sure the reasons she had for it, but he followed them.

After a minute, the phone stopped ringing. And in Violet´s face, a big grin was drawn. He did exactly as she said, good.

“See? You didn´t answer, wanna know why?” she asked.

“Because… you told me not to?” he replied.

“Exactly. You didn´t answer because I commanded you. YOU were following MY orders. Now, don´t you agree that it´s easier for the smaller one to follow the bigger one´s orders?” She was making a point. Her point. She was bigger, more like a boss, but why did she had to say so?

 

“Hmm? Tell me, don´t you agree with me? Don´t you agree with the BIG lady´s opinion. Because that´s the truth. Besides, one of these days you may end up working for me. You know, once you get smaller. Perhaps, you could be my five-foot assistant. OR, my four foot one. Even a three foot one. Wouldn´t that be amazing! YOU, working as the assistant of a woman TWICE your size? Try to picture it…”

He didn´t really wanted to. But he couldn´t help it. He knew that sooner or later, the five-foot mark will be far taller than him. But four-foot? Three? He wouldn´t get that short, would he? Violet´s words were now stunning him. Stinging him right in the chest. Mangling his pride.

“V-Violet, why… why are you saying this?” he finally asked.

“Why?” she bent, and stood just a few inches from him. “Because that´s what´s gonna happen…” Her face seemed serious; a bit severe even.

“Y-you think so…” he turned away.

“I´m sure, why? What do you think about it?”

“I… I think that´s mean…” he felt sad, down. He thought their relationship as coworkers could change, but if this was the change, then it was for worse.

“Mean? As in… you don´t like it?” her tone changed a little.

“No, I really don´t.” he replied.

“S… I´m sorry. I didn´t want to be mean, I just… I just wanted to tease you a bit, you know, since… ugh, I´m such an idiot. Larry, I´m sorry.” An apologize, she was apologizing?

“S-sorry?” he asked, turning back at her, her face seemed… actually ashamed.

“I thought you liked it. Remember, the little tease from earlier. When I said I was taller, and my butt much bigger. I thought, ugh, why do I have to ruin things by taking them so far. Listen, I just put some ideas together back on my desk and then… after a little practice, I came here. You know, working as your assistant is not that demanding, so I thought we could have a little fun, you know… but I guess… I guess I went too far, didn´t I?” so it was all made up?

She was kinky, very much. And she liked to fantasize about size stuff. Humiliation, teasing, comparisons, she was really into that stuff. But, she´s the type of person who goes all in without saying so. Just now, she forgot to mention this was all… made up. Else, he would´ve tried to comply, play his part instead of worrying about what was going on with her. But she thought it would be funnier if he wasn´t aware of what was happening. However, what she said was in fact mean.

 

“Listen, I… you´re not stupid, don´t feel bad, but… those words, are they… true?” If they were, then he won´t have such an easy time with her.

“No, it was just an idea. I have lots of them… but, if you allow me, I can think of more, and much sweeter ways to… play. Would you like that?”

“As in…?”

“You know…” she leaned closer, and with a sexy grin, she said: “We can have some breaks between work, and have some fun. The next time, I can give you a better look at my… assets…” she squeezed one of her tits while she said so.

“I think… uhm, if you don´t mind, I think that´s… fine.” A chance to grab her ass, her tits? That´s a huge chance he can´t waste.

“Super! I´ll think about it, you know, tomorrow can be a better one…” she winked and stood up.

Larry ogled her ass while she left his office. She wasn´t wrong, she seemed bigger, her thighs seemed thicker and wider. Her long legs quaked a little as she walked. Her soft, tense muscles bounced at his display. Was it just for him?

 

“Ufff… that was… hard.” Sweet at the end, yet, all she said wasn´t necessarily made up. It could be his fate, upcoming things for him. But in the end, just words. But the power they carried, they seemed vivid.

“Well, that wasn´t very nice from her, was it?” Came Evangeline´s voice, but from the left corner of his desk.

“OH! I mean… hi there…” came his voice. He wasn´t used to Evangeline´s sudden appearances, much less when he´s leering at someone.

“Hi there…” she waved at him, moving her fingers. She was smiling, but he knew that her smile didn´t necessarily meant something good. Why would she come if it wasn´t for something bad? To take something from him.

“I think your new assistant´s… not very good at flirting, but you shouldn´t be too hard on her. She´s allowing you to know her true, personal fantasies. If you ask me, she´s opening herself to you, besides, that could´ve been much worse.”

 “Yeah… maybe. So, what brings you here?” he asked, leaning forward.

“Wow, so eager to kick me out, haha. However, we both know what I came here for…” she snapped her fingers.

 

Just like that, the weird creeping feeling ran through his spine. Even while sitting, he could tell his sight had descended. A little, barely noticeable. But he noticed because it was something he was waiting for.

Now, he was sure that he´ll be paranoic every time he hears fingers snapping. The shrinking, after hearing the sound of Evangeline´s thin, and now long looking fingers. That sound will remain inside his mind forever.

 

“W-what was that for?!” he protested. He shouldn´t be punished, Violet had clearly sort of, even if it was fake, bullied him.

“The phone, you let the phone rang.” Evangeline explained.

“What? The phone? So what? I missed a call, so?”

“So? Did you even check who it was? No. Were you thinking about calling back? I know, you weren´t.” It´s hard to lie to an angel when she can literally read your mind. She´s a step ahead, or two, even the whole way.

“But… but missing a call, what does that have to do with… with this?” he asked.

“Lawrence, you missed one phone call, but not any phone call. You missed a phone call from someone who was trying to reach out, someone that may need you at the moment. And this time, you decided to be unavailable. Even though you could´ve just picked up.” She explained.

“But… but Violet told me not to. She, she basically ordered me not to.” He had to counter argument.

“She was just playing, she didn´t meant it.”

“But… did you see her? She was…” he wanted to say imposing, scary even. He wouldn´t dare go against someone that big. Although, he won´t admit it, at least not out loud. Lucky him, she already knows it.

“She was just testing you, she wouldn´t dare harm you. Besides, have you seen the spot where she was? Come on, get up and check.

He did as she said. Nowadays, he was listening to whatever anyone said, and doing as told without even thinking. Was it good?

He got up and set his gaze directly at the spot from which Violet got up. To his surprise, there was a print of her butt. He could see the whole silhouette of her ass. Both cheeks and a dark crack in the middle. A little sweaty even, he couldn´t believe it. And the thing was still there, why?

“You can tell that, what´s the word? Oh right, she was hot. That little chat she had with you, she was excited, and aroused. Now, don´t think she´s the sweaty type, but all of the excitement and nervousness combined, that led to the stain that´s still over your desk.” Evangeline was telling the truth, that´s for sure.

And what was also true, was the fact that his new assistant got horny by size comparisons. Or, in this case, size tease. Stablishing a fake domain, being the big one, ordering the small one. All of those could be possible scenarios for his near future. Tomorrow, there will be more, hopefully, it will be something nice. But what can he expect from Violet? No clue.

 

“Very well, I´ll leave you alone. I just took an inch, but now, you may want to call back… bye.” And she was gone.

Who called him? Why? Wasn´t Violet supposed to receive those calls before? Unless, they called directly to his desk. Which only can be done by someone of equally or higher level.

Larry was concerned. Much more having in mind that Evangeline could come back if he didn´t. That will cost him some more inches. Two this time. He really hated the “For every repeated mistake, an inch gets added to the punishment.” Long name, but it explained everything.

Now, this mistake can fall on not being there for someone who needs you. But who may need him? Was Evangeline aware of the necessities of the company? Aware of what it may cost them if he didn´t answered that call? Or was someone getting fired because of him? If this was for someone´s sake or safety, then he could see why it mattered, however, the number on the machine led to some other ideas.

“Mrs… Davis? She called? Directly from her desks phone?” He was surprised, yet, there were too many questions.

 

He called back, losing no time. But the doubt remained. Why did she call? She could´ve called Violet, or sent her a message so that she could let him know. But she didn´t.

The phone rang, but not for too long. She answered fast. Suspiciously fast. But he was just too paranoic at the time. He can blame it on the shrinking.

“Lawrence, hi! How are you feeling?” An immediate, yet acceptable greeting.

“I´m… fine, how about you, how are you, ma´am?” He had to be attentive.

“Oh, thanks for asking. I´m doing well. But that´s not the matter here, you, honey, how are you? Have you been feeling, ok? Violet told me you… you had another… incident. Is that so?” She was concerned.

“Yeah, it… it happened again. I´m feeling ok, definitely. I feel as good as ever, but…”

“How tall are you now?” That was quick.

“Oh, I´m…” he had to make very little math, 5´3” minus an inch, that´s… “I´m 5´2”

Having to subtract inches from his height, continuously, that was really bad for the self-esteem.

“Oh, that doesn´t sound so good. Are you ok with the amount of work you´re doing? I mean, Violet´s not giving you too much trouble, is she? Because if she´s overloading you with work, I can call her.” That sounded sweet, actually.

“No, no, not at all. She´s… giving me just the right amount of work. You know, we´re new working with each other, so we´ll have to get used to it, but that shouldn´t take more than a couple days…” he for sure left aside the whole teasing sessions they´d be having.

“Very well, still, I´d like to have a li… a chat with you.” She didn´t want to say things like little, small, tiny. She wasn´t sure if that could upset him or make him sad. “I´d like to schedule a… let´s not call it meeting, but I´d like for both of us to have a talk at my office. I´ll make some space for you during this week. I´ll let Violet know the date, does that sound good?”

“Yes, that´s cool. I mean, I agree.”

“Relax, we don´t have to keep such a formal jargon. It´s just a casual meeting. It´s mostly to talk about yourself, how you´re doing with your… condition. Ok?”

“Ok, sounds good. Just, let me know and I´ll meet you upstairs.”

“Sure will. See you later. Bye.” They hung up.

Larry had really no idea why there seemed to be a need for that meeting. However, he didn´t mind. Less time working and the chance to reduce work load. That seemed nice. But he will only take it if he needs it. Having in mind that possibly all of his actions may have a consequence, he may need the help.

 

Now, the boss wanted to meet him, someday this week. And, Violet had in mind something for tomorrow. In fact, she said she had a lot of ideas, would that imply that there´ll be something different every day of the week? And just once or… more times? Things were getting kind of… different at the office. Interesting even.

Besides, waiting for him at home, well not his home, but next door. A new girl, Nellie, that was another person to deal with. Was she really the nice type? Or a sexy maniac like her aunt? Only time will tell, by now, he still had some more hours left at work.

End Notes:

I just posted chapter 25 on my patreon, here's a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 13 by Mine1234


Larry was starting to get tired of things, anything. He had lost almost a foot in height. He went from a proud 6´1” man to 5´2”, that´s not even as tall as most of the girl he´s dated. How is he supposed to be an attractive man when he´s not confident?

Loosing eleven inches in height doesn´t exactly mean he´ll still be the proud man he once was. Now that he´s really close to five-feet even, he´s fixed into everything. People, doorknobs, stairs, and most of all, his car. He has to adjust the seat almost every day. He´s annoyed.

And the worst part is, people´s treating him different. Violet, Grace, this new girl Nellie, even his boss, Mrs. Davis; with whom he´s got a future meeting, which she didn´t want to call meeting. People were not nasty around him, so far, all of them seem to care… except for Grace who had turned into a tantalizing cougar. One that will cost him a lot of inches.

 

“This is stupid… stupid rules, stupid height loss… stupid…” He wanted to blame it all in Evangeline, he was suffering, and all because of her. Who would´ve thought that the day she crossed his door and came into his office, that day would be the beginning of this torment.

He parked on his drive way, opened the car´s door and hopped down. The feeling of not touching the ground while climbing down, that was disturbing to him. But that will only get worse. If he failed to follow the angel´s rules, things could get much worse.

“I need a manual… or a list of things I can and cannot do… should I ask for one?” he thought as he was greeted by someone.

“Hi there…” he thought that was Evangeline, popping out of nowhere as always, but it wasn´t here.

 

“Oh, hi… Nellie. What´s up?” Great, another woman, a tall one. But nowadays, everyone will be tall to him. He´ll need a petit five-foot woman to feel tall again.

“Nothing, really… I just thought I could come by and say hi…” she walked towards him; he was not used to looking up to a 5´8” woman. She seemed HUGE.

Once she stopped right in front of him, he could really tell that the six-inch difference was in fact a lot. At least, it felt like a lot.

Maybe from the distance, it wasn´t that much, but this close, three feet away from her, it was another thing. He could really feel the enormity of Nellie. How her 5´8” frame seemed enormous compared to his reduced one. How he was looking straight at her chin. How her shoulders seemed much wider than his.

Her arms, much longer than his, her legs even more. The top of her head was so high above. He´d have to stretch his arm to reach it. It felt so unreal, so unfair. But at least she was not teasing him like her aunt did.

 

“Well… hi…” he replied, as confident as he could be, but he really said it in a silly, yet funny way.

“Hi…” she waved at him while smiling. She was looking down at him, way down, in flats. He couldn´t recall the last time a woman looked down to him that way.

Of course, no woman had looked down at him by six-inches without some heels, yet, here she was. And she wasn´t even a tall woman, at least not amazon tall. She was a regular, maybe even tall, woman. But she was not supposed to be that tall. However, his shrinking made her appear such way.

Now, Larry was wondering, what could she want? Make fun of him? Ask for something? A cup of sugar? To borrow some tools? A ride? What?

 

“You know… my aunt told me that if I saw you coming, I should tell her, but I have the feeling that she´s… a little… wild, isn´t she?” she asked.

Larry was confused, does she mean like, wild as a person or in bed? Either way, she was really provocative and sexy in her own mature way. But she was also forbidden, unless he wanted to say goodbye to being above the five-foot mark.

“I… well… she´s…” Was it ok to discuss this with Nellie? She was an adult, just like him, maybe a few years younger, at 24, but Grace was still her aunt. If felt off, weird.

“Relax. I know my aunt´s a bit… forthright…” she wasn´t exactly comfortable admitting she knew about her aunt´s sexual life. Well, that she knew she was still very active. However, she knew Larry felt odd around her.

Larry simply nodded as Nellie continued. “So… I have an offer for you… well not quite an offer, but it´s something. I, as a friendly new neighbor, am offering my help to get you out of trouble… unless you are really hooking up with my aunt… then I guess…”

“Help? In which way?” this really worked for him. Maybe something as not leaving him alone with Grace.

“Oh, well, if you like I can help you with her as in… keeping you away from her claws?”

“YES.” He didn´t have to think twice, although, the “claws” part sounded more like for a witch, however, he could really use the help.

If, in the near future, he stopped by his neighbor’s house, then there would be no way to avoid getting in bed with Grace. She loved teasing, and what´s more, she adored Larry. Besides, she´s now much bigger to him. But if Nellie´s on the way, that can help him keeping some inches.

 

“I appreciate your offer, Nellie. It surely sounds good to me.” Hopefully she wasn´t lying, but she couldn´t, she seemed nice, kind.

“You´re welcome. Now, if there´s anything else I can help you with?” she asked, noticing how small Larry was. He was the shortest man she had met in person. She thought he was vulnerable… and cute.

“Well… not really, but… would you like to come in?” he asked.

“For sure!” replied Nellie.

 

 Nellie stepped inside his place, looking around, checking his place. He was a single man, so there wasn´t really much to look at. He had the basics, and that´s all he needed. However, she could tell this house was big for him. And if that condition of his kept messing with his height, then it would be much bigger.

“Say, Larry… do you have anyone here to help you around the house?” Nellie asked.

“Well, not really, I… I guess it is all up to me. But that´s ok, it´s always been that way.” He replied.

“Ok…” Nellie was thoughtful, how come? He was ill, right? He needed help, a housekeeper, a maid, anyone.

Nellie was aware that sooner or later, he won´t be able to cook on his own. Things will become too heavy for him. Everyday stuff will be a burden to him. He needed help, and it would be better if he got it now.

“Tell me, would you like it if… by any chance, I stopped by more often?” she asked. She wanted to help, to assist. She felt bad for him. Pity. She could share some of her time with him, she wasn´t doing much anyways.

“As in…?” that was unexpected.

“Well… I don´t know if by now it´s… harder to keep up doing everything you do. I mean, I guess they help you at work… if there´s the need. But, you´re alone here. Don´t you agree it would be nice to have someone help you here as well?” she had those intentions, right?

She offered to help him the other day, ok, but now she was offering to come by? She wasn´t planning on moving in with him, right?

 

“It´s ok, Lawrence. She´s afraid you´ll get hurt.” Came Evangeline´s voice inside his head, like a whisper.

“Hurt?” He thought.

“Yes, her intentions are good. She´s just… trying to protect you from… things.”

“What kind of things?” he was having a conversation inside his head, but to Nellie, he just appeared to be thinking while smiling.

“Oh, you know, just… things, you´ll find out soon. But right now, I can assure you she can help you reach out on those tall cabinets you have. Don´t you agree?” Everyone knew that the more he shrank, the less he´d be capable of making it on his own.

He could use a chair, a ladder, a step stool. Anything to boost himself up. But the thing is, he was alone, lone at his own place with no one there to help him, if there was the need. But what if there was someone?

 

“I think. I think it would be nice to have you around. I mean, if you don´t mind.” He said.

“I don´t. Believe me, I´m free, besides, this won´t take all day, just an hour or two after you come back form work. And… to help you a bit with dinner, you can come to our place and have dinner with me and my aunt Grace. I bet she won´t mind, and relax, I´ll keep her away from you.” She winked at that last part.

“Oh, heh, s-sure. I guess that could be nice.” He wanted to avoid Grace, and now he was invited for dinner, again? That sucked. However, he could decline that invitation.

“Sure is, today we´re having…” but he interrupted Nellie.

“You know, I… I´m not really that hungry today. I just, had a huge lunch at the office, and I, well with this… illness and all, I don´t have much appetite at the moment. I hope you don´t find this rude but, I think I´ll stay here and just have some rest.” He didn´t want to be in the same place as Grace, not so soon.

“Oh, I… it´s fine, if you have to rest, I think that´s fine. You know, we can have you in some other day, tomorrow, maybe?” Nellie asked.

“Sure, tomorrow will be fine.” He said as he wondered what to say to excuse himself again. But he had a whole day to think.

“Ok, I guess we´ll see you tomorrow. But before I leave… I know you´re tired but, are you sure you don´t need any help? At all?” she needed to make sure.

“No, I´m fine. Everything´s cool.” Why does everyone think he´s uncapable? Needy? He was smiling, but he felt really underestimated at the time.

“Ok, I guess it´s fine. I´ll see you tomorrow, bye.” And she was gone.

 

“Well, well, well, someone´s a bit rude, isn´t he?” came a voice from behind him, Evangeline´s.

“What? Rude? Why? I was polite, I didn´t kick her out or anything.” He claimed.

“Lawrence, you just declined that woman´s proposal. She just invited you to dinner, and yet, you rejected her offer. And the thing is, you have no excuse.” Said the angel.

“What… but I… I´m tired, I don´t really feel like hanging out right now…”

“Sweetheart…” the angel bent a little, now Evangeline was a towering woman too, slightly shorter than Nellie, but still, tall. “don´t lie to me, I know you´re not tired.” She snapped her fingers.

“No…” that feeling again, another inch gone. He was getting tired of that feeling of Evangeline growing, in fact, everything seemed to rise a little around him. But not by much.

“5´1”, I hope you understand.” Said Evangeline rising back up. Now, she seemed as tall as Nellie, but it was because he had lost an inch.

“This… this isn´t fair.” He protested.

“Listen, what´s not fair is rejecting a woman. Don´t you think she felt bad when you said no? Lawrence, I told you that you should be more empathetic, yet, here we are.”

“But… I was, I… I…”

“What? You excused yourself out of it? That´s not being empathetic, that´s lying. And there´s nothing good about lying.” Larry was upset, mad, he wanted to scream. But this may be a good chance to learn, get more information that the little explanation Evangeline always gave.

“So… why was I shrunken for, again?” he asked.

“Because you rejected a woman´s invitation, an invitation meant from the heart. A pure, kind and nice invitation.” Spoke Evangeline.

“Right… and… about lying?” he asked.

“That´s not the main idea here… but if you want…” she rose her hand again and joined her fingers, as if she was about to snap them.

“No! No, please, I… I was just asking.” He panicked. He can´t lose another inch.

“Oh, well, you lied because you wanted to sneak out of her invitation, which you did, however, lying is not the main reason for the punishment. But you must understand this, you can´t lie, ok? I know lying comes really easy for you, humans, but that doesn´t mean it´s right. You cannot lie, with no exceptions. But trust me, it will be better for you if you don´t.” the last part came more as a friendly advice. Still, she was looming above him, kind of intimidating.

“I see…” he needed to learn; he could even take notes of it.

“Any other questions?” asked the angel, with now a sweeter tone, she could feel he wanted to improve, at least learn from his mistakes. She could see through him, she knew he wanted to avoid falling on the same mistake, which was mainly to keep himself from losing height, but it still worked for her.

“No… I´m fine…” he replied, hating to look up to her, and to think he was once looking down to the angel. But at least this celestial being was not gigantic. 5´7” seemed regular, but not so much anymore, at least not for him.

“Ok then, I´ll let you… “rest”, but just so you know, you cannot decline any other invitation for dinner, not when you can clearly accept.” Evangeline said before leaving.

“What? Why? You´ve seen Grace, she… she wants me…” he hated to admit that being wanted by a woman in a sexual way was not as nice as it once was.

“Well, find a way to stop her… but remember you can´t lie. You could just tell her you´re not interested. I think she´ll understand.” Explained Evangeline and then left. Vanished in the air.

“I guess that could work… hopefully.” Larry said as he walked upstairs to his room.

 

A new day, full of possibilities, but to him, full of things that were now taller. Another day facing Violet, who´ll appear to be a real amazon this time. He was over a foot shorter than her, which made him feel insignificant.

This whole size lost was making him really self-conscious around people who he knew were tall; that was at first, now he´s conscious about anyone. He was the shortest person he knew. It felt awful.

The only thing that made things slightly easy at work was the fact that everyone knew he was ill. That way, no one will be rude enough to ask, and those who were curious will just stare; it wasn´t the best solution, but at least he didn´t have a line of people wanting to ask him how was it like.

How did he felt, how does everything look, how´s everything in… general. He knew he was a new thing for everyone, who knows a man who´s constantly shrinking? And the illness he made up, how come everyone just accepted it? Perhaps, no one really wanted to know that much.

He was now aware of many things, and about some kinky things about certain people. Grace, the neighbor, she was just a mature woman who wanted action, but she´s not the one he´s got in mind. Violet, she was really into him, his size changes, his shrinking, she was curious but to a titillating way.

 

“Good morning!!” Came Violet´s voice as he approached his office´s door.

“Good…” before he could greet her back, she cut all possible distance between them, and then she stuck to him like a sticker. Pulling him closer with her long arms and pinning his face right on her boobs.

Violet was truly an amazon to him, at 6´2” she was thirteen inches taller than him. That´s a whole foot, plus an inch. Her shoulders seemed broad, her body bigger, and her boobs, well, they were smothering his face at the moment.

“How´s my little boss doing? Hmm? Did you sleep well? Have coffee already? Tell me… but right after big ol´ me gives you a BIIIIIG hug.” She was loving, tender, but too strong.

He could barely take some air in between Violet´s soft breasts. Her boobs were huge now, nearly as big as his whole head. Or were they bigger?

*Hmmmff* Came Larry´s voice, he was trying to speak, but he had too much boobs in his face.

“What´s the matter? Wanna say something? Ok, I´ll let you go.” Said Violet, who was clearly paying attention to his every more or word… at least what he was “saying”.

Larry took a deep breath before speaking, his face was red now, and he kind of smelled a little like Violet´s perfume too.

“Violet… what… I don´t intend to sound rude or… ungrateful but… what´s with the hug?” he didn´t mind, but it was unexpected, and he was also struggling to breathe.

“Awww, sorry, I was just trying to make things up for… yesterday.” She whispered the last part.

“Yesterday?” he asked.

“Yes, since I was so rude with you, I thought I could make things even by being super sweet today. What do you think? A friendly, loving amazon assistant? Do you like it?” She seemed excited about her new idea.

“Well… I…” what could he say? Being greeted with boobs right on his face, that seemed nice, however, what was the kind way to say it? “it´s nice…”

“GREAT!” she almost jumped in excitement. “Ok, today´s gonna be a super sweet day for you. Prepare to be pampered.” She approached, stopping really close to him.

Larry just smiled awkwardly as she kept her energetic smile in place. Watching how her ever growing assistant just kept teasing him with all the possibilities she had in mind. Nice, mean, dirty, sweet, she could be anything! But there´s just one thing he wanted, for her to be naughty.

Her long sexy legs were even more mesmerizing. Every passing day, her legs appeared more as thick pillars of flesh, teasing, sensuous, lusty. He wanted to put hands in those thick thighs, seize that round ass of hers. But he kept that for his own.

It´s true that she had told him about her little secret. Her kink on height. However, that didn´t exactly meant she was there for him to touch her however he wanted. This was more like a roleplay. Tease, a talked foreplay. He knew this aroused her as much as it did to him, well when it actually worked. But Violet was not a love-making machine, she was the tall shy girl. But she seemed to open up to people quite easy; once she wants to, of course.

 

“I… I´ll be in my office, ok?” he walked away.

“Sure thing boss, I´ve already sent you your tasks for today, but tell me if it´s too much, ok? I wouldn´t want my wittle boss to struggle.” Did she just make a silly voice?

“S-sure.” He opened his office´s door and as soon as he placed his right foot in, she added something else.

“Oh, by the way, Mrs. Davis would like to meet you after lunch. At her office. It´s at the top of the schedule, and also on the small notes at the end, but I thought I could give you a heads up, heh.”

“Well, thank you. How kind…” he smiled at her and closed the door.

The meeting, that “non-meeting” he had scheduled with Mrs. Davis. He thought he´ll have more days before it happened. Didn´t she just mentioned the whole thing like… yesterday?

 

Larry was in kind of a problem here. Mrs. Davis was a mystery to him. Yes, she was the big boss, nice, kind, strict also, but in some sort of calm, gentle way. However, the real thing was that she seemed worried.

On her last call, she seemed kind of worried. Was she worried that he won´t be capable of doing his job properly? That he´ll slow down and cost the company a whole lot? He thought he was a broken piece of engine in the huge machine the building was. But he´ll prove her wrong.

“I… I can still have everything done, no problem. I´m not here because of silly things like… height. I´m here because I´m the best. That´s right, at the top of the top. Number one. I am…” he was encouraging himself, out loud, but suddenly, he felt something.

He instinctively turned back, and what did he found? More like a who.

 

“Hehehe, sorry… am I interrupting?” said Violet. How did she open the door without him hearing? Well, maybe he was praising himself too loud.

“I… I…” he had no idea what to say. That was a normal thing to do, right? He shouldn´t be ashamed of a little pep talk to himself… right?

“Awww, don´t blush, it´s fine, we all need some courage from time to time, right?” she patted his head as she talked to him.

He didn´t like the feeling. He was feeling ashamed, and what´s more, small. She had just caught him, he felt embarrassed.

“Shh, shh, it´s normal. Trust me, now, come here. Let me make you feel better.” She approached, slowly, gently, and simply hugged him as she caressed his head. Unlike the last time, she was being careful, placing his head over her bosom, without obstructing his air entry now.

“I know you´re under a lot of stress, and that things are not so easy for you with all this shrinking going on. But trust me, and this is me talking, no roleplay or anything, if you need a friend, or comfort, or even a shoulder to cry on, I´m here.” She sounded so warm, so welcoming, so… tender.

Larry just hugged her tight, his arms on her waist, as he let himself go in the moment. He was not going to cry, not by any means, but there would be no shame on that. He had the right to be vulnerable every now and then. And this was the time for it.

“Violet.” He whispered.

“Yes?” Came her soft voice from above.

“Thank you.” He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 26 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 14 by Mine1234


Larry felt… good, but not in a way he felt comfortable with. He was sitting on his desk now, meditating about the last few days, and more about the last few hours. Yes, Violet seemed kind enough to give him a shoulder where to cry. But he didn´t had a need to cry.

The fact that he now appeared so vulnerable. It pissed him. Was that the image he gave to everyone? Violet, Nellie, even his boss? Everyone seemed so kind around him. Was it pity? Were they showing sympathy for him because he seems to be misfortunate?

“No, oh no, I´m not pathetic. I´m not needy. I´m… I´m still a man, strong enough to handle all of this. This and more!” He will not be beaten by this.

 

“You know, you should stop thinking people´s looking down to you. They´re just trying to help. That´s all.” Came Evangeline´s voice from his side.

“Don´t say that. You have no idea how bad it feels. It´s easy for you, I´m really sure you don´t have any problem like this. I mean, if you wanted, you could become a ten-foot angel, right?” he said as she approached.

“Well, not quite. I´m afraid I don´t have that type of control over my own self. I mean, I can change the clothes I wear, and display my wings at will. But my height, my “basic” form. That I can´t change.”

“What?” he seemed surprised.

“Haha. I´m meant to be 5´7”, whether I wear heels or not, that´s another thing. But just as those dolls you humans have, I can only change some things on myself. And believe me, I´m not even among the tall angels. Other people have really big angels on them.” Evangeline explained.

“What!? And… just out of curiosity, how tall… ehm, how tall are those other angels. Just… just so I can know.” He felt a bit shy for asking, but he thought of it as a very peculiar thing.

“Nine feet tall. The tallest angel in town is ten feet tall. But there´s others… besides me, the shortest angel here is 7´6”.”

“S-seven? So you… you´re like… short?” Larry asked.

“Amongst other angels… well, we could say so.”

“But… that doesn´t make you feel kind of… small? I mean, whenever you have like, I don´t know, angel meetings or… parties… you know what I mean, you can read my mind.”

“Lawrence. Height´s not what truly matters. I feel just as good as all Angels do. We don´t think of size, we don´t compare ourselves with each other. That´s something I´d like you to learn. Just as we don´t focus on physical image, or the way our souls are projected into reality. Try to think of it yourself.” She stood at the back of his chair and started massaging his shoulders, kindly.

“Just settle your mind and think about the good things that are happening to you. No one´s being mean because you´re smaller. Yes, there may be people looking at you because they know you´re “ill”, or that´s what they believe. But that´s just because what´s happening to you is out of their understanding. They can´t deny the curious nature they have towards the unknown. But believe me, it will help you if you tried to see the bright side of your situation.”

“It will help me if you stopped shrinking me. That will help. But what do you mean by bright side? This doesn´t have a bright side. I´m shorter, weaker, and soon I´ll be depending on someone to help me out with stuff.” He complaint.

“That´s only if you fail on your lessons and end up loosing inches. But trust me, there´s people who´d love to help you. And I think you already know that. Now, pay attention to the e-mail you´re about to receive.” Evangeline spoke.

“E-mail?” He turned at his computer and a notification appeared over the e-mail´s icon on his desktop.

 

Of course, she knew what will happen. She was an angel, her divine powers could include seeing the future, even partially. But she didn´t needed to do so to know he´ll be receiving an e-mail. She was aware of who send it and just timed herself with the time when it will be send and then arrive.

Evangeline was gone, gone after the little chat they had. She could tell Larry was thinking this through way too much. Excessively. He just needed to look around, notice what was actually happening. What people´s intentions truly were.

 

“Ok, let´s see… this e-mail is from… Mrs. Davis?” It was an invitation to the meeting she told him they will have. And it was today.

“Oh shit.” He declared. He was informed that he should be at her office after lunch. Right after.

 

Right on lunch time, Violet entered his office. Carrying a paper bag and a drink. A small sized drink.

Larry stood up and walked towards her. Was it for him? Who else´s? The drink seemed too small to be for her.

“Here you go.” She said, handing him the paper bag. “This is for you, a sandwich and some fries. And, here´s your drink. I wasn´t sure what to get you, but it´s a green juice. Full of nutrients.”

“Oh, thank you, Violet. I appreciate it.” He replied.

“You´re welcome.” She patted his head. Violet was over a foot taller than him now, the top of his head was right at the base of her neck. And his eyes were leveled with the upper side of her round breasts. Teasing him. He wanted to grab them so bad, but this wasn´t the time, the meeting he had didn´t allow him to go on.

“So… uhm, are you going to have lunch with me like… yesterday?” he asked, expecting a yes.

“Oh, sorry boss. But I have plans. I´ll have lunch with some other girls from the office. I hope you don´t mind.”

“Oh no, there´s no, no problem. Lunch time´s yours to do as you want. It´s… it´s ok, really.”

“Aww, no, you seem a bit sad. I´m sorry. I said I´ll make it up to you by being extra sweet. But I… I promised I´ll go. Hmm, what if you come with me? Would you like that?”

“No. I, it´s fine, trust me.” The last thing he wanted was to have those other women, whoever they were, asking questions. He was ok having lunch at his office.

“Are you sure, cause I can call and give them a heads up. They won´t mind.” Violet added.

“No, it´s ok. I don´t want to bother, really. I´ll be fine. Besides, I have a meeting with Mrs. Davis as soon as lunch´s over. I wouldn´t like to drag you all the way here because of me.” He explained.

“Ok, that sounds… about right. But I´ll make it up to you. I haven´t forgotten my promise. I´ll be super kind today. I´ll bring you a slice of pie.” She did promise that.

And just as she walked to the door, and crossed it, he looked at the bag and drink and wondered, who paid for this?

“Violet, violet, how much do I owe… you.” She was already gone. But he could ask her once she came back.

 

Larry was thinking, as he munched his sandwich, what will the meeting be about? She said before that it will be just the two of them. What could they talk about? Business? His performing during the last few days. Something else? What could that other thing be? Not like… emotions, right? He was bad at it.

 

Lunch time went by really fast. And so did the food Violet bring him. It was a simple sandwich and some fries, but how full he felt. He would´ve eaten two of those before. But now, it seems his stomach´s also smaller. And the drink didn´t stimulated his appetite at all. It was a nice gesture of hers to make sure to give him something healthy, but that drink tasted like soup, some soup he would never try.

He just took two sips of it, the second one was to confirm it tasted bad. He took the drink with him as he made his way to Mrs. Davis office, he wouldn´t like Violet to find out he just threw the whole thing away. He´ll get rid of the evidence.

 

Without actually noticing, because his mind started diving into what Mrs. Davis would talk about with him, he made his way to her office with the drink in hand.

He had forgotten but Lexie, his old assistant, she was now sitting on Violet´s old desk. Well, not old, just temporarily not hers.

He could tell Lexie, the petit woman, didn´t quite fill up the space as much as Violet´s large elegant form did. However, he had to remember Lexie was not so small anymore. At least not for him.

 

“Oh shit. I had forgotten about Lexie. She… she´s not taller than me, is she? I mean, she needed to wear heels to look average. Heh, how tall was she?” he had no idea.

“Lexie, hi.” He said as he stood right in front of her desk.

“Larry, hey, how´s it going?” She turned up to him. This job implied much more work than the one she put when working for Larry. And of course, there was no leaving early now, in fact, she had to stay an extra hour yesterday.

“Same old…” he said.

“I, well I´m glad you´re doing fine with all this… shrinking of yours. A lot of people are talking about it, you know. And there´s also a group chat that brings it up every now and then… but just, they´re just concerned. There´s no need for you to worry, hehe.” They shared a few pictures of him. It was amusing for some, and others made memes. But nothing too mean.

“Yeah. Well, it is hard. I can´t lie. But, you know, you just… have to focus on the bright side. I´m… still here. Giving my very best, heh.” He remembered some of Evangeline´s words.

“I´m glad… so…” she stood up. He could remember Lexie having some round, firm boobs, but now, they seemed bigger. Her whole self did.

 

Larry had no idea why she was standing. He had a little hope she wasn´t taller than him. But then he spotted her heels, two-inch ones. He knew he was doomed.

“Is that a green juice? I didn´t know you drink those.” She said, standing taller than him.

She couldn´t deny that she found it really surprising that she was now taller. But she chose not to say a word.

“Yeah… Violet got it for me. But that´s not really my thing, you know.” He admitted.

“You don´t like them?” she asked.

“I… no, it has a very weird taste. I was, don´t tell anyone but, I wanted to throw it away.”

“Haha, you don´t want amazon Violet to find out?” Only short people, well women, around the office called her that way. But Lexie couldn´t help it, she was a foot taller than her.

“Not really.” He said.

“I´ll take it. I mean, if you don´t want it, I can drink it.”

“For real? Ok, here you go.” He handed her the plastic glass.

“I don´t get it, they have a good taste. I mean, not at first, but after a few sips… it grows on you.” She put the straw in her mouth, deep down, not losing eye-contact with him. She was teasing him. Lexie knew this was temporary, that she´ll go back to work as his assistant, and the tease was a main part to cast her little spell on him.

“Oh, well… I gotta go. I´m just on time here, heh. I´ll see you when I come out.” He made his way in.

 

Lexie couldn´t deny it. The juice tasted good, to her taste of course. And it was a lot funnier to work for him. She had more free time. She could´ve drank the whole juice without having to worry about work. But now, she had some files that needed her attention. So she returned to work.

 

“Hi, Mrs. Davis, I´m here. Just as you requested.” He said

“Right on time!” Mrs. Davis declared as she turned her chair to look at him.

Larry couldn´t deny that she had some sort of mature charm. Her bright eyes, the glow on her hair. She sure took care of it. And she had some pretty big boobs too.

As she made her way to him, he could see how her bosom bounced. She was wearing a blouse that displayed her sensuous line of cleavage, right between her heavy breasts. He wondered how firm they were, for a woman her age, they looked good.

“Well, hello Lawrence, take a sit.” She pointed at the chair in front of her desk.

 

While he walked to the chair, Mrs. Davis took a chance to scan his body, from head to toes. He seemed shorter. Really, it would be easy to find him shorter, she´s already used to his 6´1” self, but now that he´s 5´1”, she can definitely tell the difference.

As he sat on the chair, she asked: “Tell me, how tall are you right now?”

“Oh, well, I´m 5´1”.” He felt quite ashamed of admitting it.

“I see…” she said, size him to the chair. He had been there a few times before; she could tell that he used to fill up more space in that chair.

Larry felt a little uncomfortable. She just stood there, nodding her head as she moved her eyes around him. Did he have something on him? Was there something on his head?

“So… uhm, what… what do you want to talk about? W-what´s like, the purpose of the meeting… with all due respect, of course.”

“Oh, sorry, I got distracted for a second. I called you here because… I´d like to check on you, how are you? How are you feeling? Do you have any difficulties developing your duties? Do you think you may need a break? Some vacations, maybe? Because if you need it, we can give you a permission, fully paid of course.” That didn´t sound bad. But he won´t take the easy way out.

“No, I, I´m doing fine, totally. I´m doing well, you know. The workload´s fine, and I find it, uhm, simple… the same to do my work. It´s… it´s all good, really.” He explained.

“I see, and what about coworkers? Does everyone still treat you the same? Or, is there any issue or matter you´d like to discuss?” She asked.

“Well, people´s… the same. I mean, everyone´s been treating me… no one´s been messing with me or making fun of my… condition, if that´s what you mean.” Of course, he left out the fact that Violet was utterly amused by it, but Mrs. Davis didn´t have to know about it.

“Ok. And what about you? Are you feeling good? Or maybe a little depressed? Stressed… maybe?” she bent forwards on her desk.

 

Larry could tell this meeting was about him. All of her questions were meant to check how he was doing, how he was feeling. If everything was ok, if some issue had appeared. He was the boss, on his own floor, there was an image he should keep, well at least he needed to maintain his posture as a leader.

In order to get work done, he must be at his 100%, working just as he always did. And stress, a decaying self-esteem, that could slow him down. Not to say he´ll be failing to complete the tasks he´s supposed to.

But that was not exactly Mrs. Davis´s idea for this meeting. Yes, she´s aware of the damages this could bring to the company. How he could lay back on work. But her true intentions were something else.

 

“You know, Lawrence, I may be your boss, but I´m not only your boss, I´m also a friend. I´d like it if you could come to me if, I don´t know, you need advice, help, or just someone to listen, ok?”

Now he´s completely sure everyone´s trying to help him, but why? He could tell that Mrs. Davis wanted to help him get his work done, and Violet just wanted to bring her wildest dreams to life through him. And maybe Nellie had some other things in mind… but those were just assumptions.

“I… thank you, Mrs. Davis, thank you for…”

“Oh, please, call me Rose.” She interrupted.

“Oh, uhm, ok… Rose. Thank you for, for everything, really. I´ll have in mind that thing of the vacations and… and I´ll give you a heads up if I´m struggling with anything. But I´m sure Violet will be of great help. So there won´t be, hopefully, any issues delivering everything on time.”

“Yes, Violet´s a great assistant. I bet she´s even getting you lunch to your office, isn´t she? That girl´s just so nice…” she wouldn´t admit she was the one who actually paid for his lunch of today, and probably will on tomorrow´s… and the day after… and so on.

Mrs. Davis, or Rose, had a certain interest in him. But she´ll tell him later on, when he´s “ready”.

 

“Ok then, I… if that was it, I think I can get back to my office and, you know, get all that work done.” He said confidently as he stood up from his chair.

“I bet you will. But before you go, why don´t you come here…” she said as she stood up.

While he was standing, he could look down to her. But now, she was standing. Why?

As her head rose higher, and higher, he found himself looking up to her. She was taller than him, just as tall as Evangeline actually, but she always wore heels to give herself a more business-like look. To boost up her image. Which also made her much taller. Today, she had three-inch heels on, which made her 5´10”.

 

Larry was looking at her, as she stood nine-inches taller than him. He couldn´t deny that he felt nervous. But her next words made him feel even more nervous.

“Come here…” she said with her gentle voice.

He walked to her, and with every step, she just looked taller. Step by step, he approached to her, wondering how close was close enough.

“Come closer, come on, I´m not going to bite you.” She stepped forward and just extended her long arms to him.

 

She didn´t even advise him this was going to happen. She just stretched her arms and pulled him in, for a hug. It was so sudden, so fast, and it felt so awkward.

She was now an enormous woman to him. She wasn´t skinny, or rather slim. She had the body and shape of a mature woman, he had never stared at her butt, but she was stacked. Her huge breasts were pushing him right above his own chest.

She just seemed huge, and her hug was tight, strong, warm even. She just rubbed his back with one of her hands, and as she was making him feel smaller, in comparison to her, she finally spoke.

“I just thought about giving you a hug because, well, hugs actually make you feel calm. Settle your mind, Larry, I know you´re not feeling so good about this whole thing. Violet told me.” She betrayed him… well not exactly.

“She told me you´ve been feeling kind of down about this. And I understand it, I totally do. This must not be easy for you. And I´d like you to know that you´re not alone. You can count on me, you can always come, my office´s doors will always be open in case you need anything, an advice, if you do need some vacations… or maybe, and it´s fine if you do, maybe another hug. It´s fine by me.” She was hugging him so tight, so kindly, he felt wrapped in her love, her love?

What was going on right now?

 

When she finally let him go, things just got a bit more awkward.

“You can get back to your office, unless you´d like to go home by now?” she asked. What´s with her trying to send him home?

“I´m ok… I can go and get busy on my office…”

“Such a responsible man, that´s what I like about you…” she then pinched his cheek gently, with her thumb and index finger. Her amused look.

Larry just wondered what was going on here? Right before he left, Mrs. Davis told him they´ll meet next week, same hour. She´ll send him a heads up. And apparently, now it would be kind of every week thing to meet her after lunch.

 

As he left, she just sat on her chair and told to herself. “He´s so cute, but still too big. I wonder, when will I be capable of pampering him just as I would like to. Hmmm, poor thing, he must be suffering with this whole shrinking. But not all of that´s bad. Maybe I can make him feel better, safe, looked after. How cute would it be if I could just carry him around…”

End Notes:

You can find this story up to chapter 27 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 15 by Mine1234


Larry felt so strange. What had just happened? Mrs. Davis was kind, but never before she had acted that way. He felt so weird, he got chills when she approached and caressed his cheek, she pinched it. PINCHED IT!

He just made his way out, walked into the elevator; passing Lexie by, she was too busy with her current work to pay any attention to whatever was happening around her. She couldn´t help but to wonder how on earth did Violet manage to do this? If she was stressed, if she had time to sleep, or maybe if she was some sort of robot.

“Seriously, does she shove up a USB up her ass and just process the whole thing?” thought Lexie as Larry just passed her by. Her thoughts were not quite… kind, but she was under a lot of pressure. Maybe it would´ve been better if she had actually tried harder while working for Larry.

 

Right now, Larry was lost in his own mind. He felt so weird. Part of him felt so odd for what had just happened. Mrs. Davis seemed so affectionate, so kind, so nurturing. Why? He felt so out of place while he looked up to her. She was now an amazon to him. He had so many different feelings. Which leads to what the other part of him felt.

It felt good. He wouldn´t admit it out loud, but her words, they were kind of tranquilizing to him. Making him feel as if things were just easier. That he could take it easy. And she was right, he could rely on Violet for help. Ask her not to throw a bunch of work on him. Overall, she would assist him, just as she is intended to.

But deep down, he had this feeling, as if he could somehow make Mrs. Davis Happy. And if he did a good job, then she´ll be really enthusiastic about it.

He could picture it. Mrs. Davis, well Rose -as her kind alter ego could be called- she will rise from her desk and make her way to him, with her long arms wide open, smiling. A warm welcoming smile as she makes her way to him and just embraces him in a tender hug.

“You´re doing so good, Larry. How sweet from you…” He swallowed, he swallowed hard as he got inside the elevator and pressed the button for his floor.

Why was he thinking like that? Why did he just fantasize about it? Why? It seemed as if now he was seeking for some sort of approval from her. He wanted to do good, great even, but that´s supposed to be because that´s the way things should be. He´s supposed to have his work done, all in order to receive his paycheck and prove he´s the right one for the job. And possibly getting a promotion.

But this idea that just came to him. With his tall, kind boss running to him. That was so off. And the worst part was. It was turning him on.

 

Larry turned down to his feet with shame, just to find his hard member making a tent on his pants. Maybe it would be hard to notice for someone who wasn´t looking at it, but from above, right from his angle, it was noticeable.

“Shit, shit, SHIT! How… how long has that been there? And why?” Was it because of the feeling of approval? Was Mrs. Davis´s validation turning him on? He wasn´t the type who´ll have weird fantasies with those kinds of things.

Or, could it be because she was just so tall now, and her breasts seemed so much bigger? That could make more sense. She was a tall -at least to him in his current state- voluptuous, and milf kind of hot woman.

Having her looming above him, smiling, touching him as he blushed. She exerted some sort of power on him. Not only because she was the boss, but because of the true physical power she now had. She was the big one, in that room in which they were, on her office, she was the big person.

Had this shrinking messed up his mind and turn him into some sort of submissive guy? One that gets turned on whenever a dominant woman´s kind to him? Whenever a big, strong, powerful lady overpowers him? Makes him feel weak, small, inferior?

She was superior to him in every way, taller, heavier, wealthier and of course, she was the boss.

“No, no, hell no. I´m… she´s… this doesn´t make sense, this… boner, it´s just unjustified!” he claimed as he frowned straight at his hard cock.

 

“Having some trouble there… little one?” Said Evangeline, followed by a chuckle, at his expenses of course. She said the “Little one” part because of the way he was feeling now, insecure about himself, and the reasons for it.

“Shut it, ok? I´m… this isn´t funny!” he protested.

“I don´t know, it´s quite funny to me. You humans, well males, get hard in your penises whenever you feel excited. It´s a natural reaction. Yet, you all feel ashamed whenever you do so in public. What´s the matter? Is your boss… what´s the expression? Switching… starting… oh, I got it, is she turning you on?” Said the angel, in a really wryly way.

“She´s not… I´m not… listen, even if she did, which is NOT the case, what´s it to you? Huh? If you´re my guardian angel, why don´t you help me settle this thing down, un-harden my member or something…” he asked.

“Well, that would be messing up with your free will, something I can´t do. Right now, this is between you and your penis.”

“Fuck! Then why did you come here? If you´re not going to help me with… this.”

“Oh, but I´m helping you.” She declared.

“How?” She was quite hot, which would not help at all.

“I´m distracting you. You´re troubling your mind with all those worries. Just face it, women want to look for you, that´s… most of it. Even if they´re bigger, heavier, or even stronger, that should not be a problem. You´re all equals, no matter your size, height, or position in the office. In the end, you´re all part of the same community, live in the same city and face yourselves in the everyday life.” She was right.

That piece of advice, it helped. Yes, he was in fact overthinking the whole thing. He should just chill, relax and take thing easy.

“And if you want to hide it, you can untuck your shirt. It would cover it up a little.” She whispered the last part.

 

Evangeline was right. Even if she made fun of him at first, she was right. Perhaps, this was all part of what she wanted to teach him. No matter the height, he was still a man. Even if he lost a whole foot in height, he was still working the same job, living in the same house, owning the same car. He could do it, he should.

He thanked Evangeline and did as she said. Untucked his shirt and when the elevator stopped, he went out.

 

Larry made his way to his office, with his head high, walking proud, ensured. He could do it. He should have no doubt that he´s capable of achieving his goals, succeeding in what he´s supposed to do. In fact, his member had settled a bit in his pants. He smiled, proud of himself.

“I can do it, I´m the man, I´m the boss, I´m…” just a few feet away from his office´s door, something happened.

 

His vision, it was suddenly blocked, it all turned dark. He couldn´t see a thing, so he stopped. He could make up what it was, hands, large, soft hands.

He could feel their moisture softness as he pulled his hands up, grabbing those stranger´s hands. And the scent, the sweet smell of those delicate, yet big, hands. It was a woman, and judging by their size, it could only be one person. When she spoke, it was all confirmed.

“Guess who?” Came Violet´s voice.

“Violet? Why… why are you doing this?” he asked to the tall amazon behind him. She was a whole foot taller than him. A bit more actually, she was 6´2”, plus her shoes.

Violet was playing. She said it before, today, she was going to be extra nice. Plus, Mrs. Davis sent her a message, explaining that Larry seemed a bit tense and that it could be a good idea to try and relax him a bit. Take it easy on the work.

 

“Hey, you guessed quite fast. That´s not funny.” She declared as she removed her hands from his eyes and placed them on his shoulders. After that, she started massaging them. “You seemed a little tense earlier, I just thought this could be fun…”

Her touch, her gentle, yet firm massage, it was working some things on him. Yes, it felt good, but maybe too good, his member was getting hard, again. He felt shivers run through all his body. Once more, he was vulnerable, in the hands of a big woman, the biggest there was.

Larry couldn´t do anything but to put his hands on his pants, shove his hands inside his pockets to hide his hard-on.

“Shh, shh, relax. Just let big ol´ me give you a gooooood massage. That´s it, relax, big guy. You seem to be under a lot of pressure. Take it easy for a moment. A break´s not bad, you can take a break every now and then. And if you need it, you can always call me, I can help you get relaxed. I can make you feel better.” Her words, her soft whispers cooing at him from above, it was nice, and arousing.

It wasn´t having the effect she may want it to have. If her plan was to make his dick stone hard, she got it.

 

“Oh, he´s tensing up.” Violet thought as she massaged him. She needed to fix it.

“Say… how about we go to your office and let you have a sit. You´re awfully tense now.” She said with a sweet voice as she practically guided him inside his office.

 

Inside the room, Larry just walked to his chair and felt how Violet´s hands firmly, yet softly, pushed him down to sit on his chair.

“There we go, relax, just real and let me help you here. Serene your mind, just try not to think, keep your mind blank, relax and imagine we´re on the beach, do you like the beach? The calm sound of waves, shhh, shhh, shhh…” He had another thing in mind.

What if Violet just bent over and helped him settle him cock. Jerk him off, a blowjob maybe. Anything could do. Right now, he was so aroused, if she didn´t stop, he´ll burst inside his pants. His member was so sensitive now, was this a side effect of the shrinking? Or was he this way around taler women? He didn´t have a fetish for taller women, does he?

 

Lucky for him, and his pants. Violet´s massage ended right on time. He wasn´t sure how to avoid cumming, or how to ask her if she really wanted to “help” him.

“Tell me, did you like your lunch?” Asked Violet.

“Oh, y-yes… yes I did.” He replied.

“Good, did you like that green juice I brought you?” came her voice again.

How could he tell her? Should he lie and hide the fact that he gave it away? But he should be honest. She wouldn´t mind, right? It was just his opinion. But he should leave out the fact that he gave it away, or to who he gave it to.

“I… no, sorry but I didn´t. It was… it tasted too much like celery, but I appreciate the nice gesture.” He smiled.

“Aww, well, I´ll take that in mind. No green juices for Larry.” She said as if she was making a mental note.

He giggled; Violet was fun. Larry felt relieved, enough to forget the imminent erection he had on his pants. Asking her for some sort of sexual thing would ruin the mood here. But she made it clear that it was a possibility, but not now.

 

He allowed her, Larry just let himself go and allowed Violet to do her thing. Whatever it was that she was doing. She said she wanted to be kind, and she was. All she did the rest of his shift was to chat, caress him with her larger hands.

She was attentive, kind, caring. She told him that he should finish what he could. Tomorrow would be a brand-new day to finish the rest of his duties. There was no need to rush, nothing was urgent.

Larry just accepted his faith. If the women at the office, well at least Violet and Mrs. Davis, wanted to treat him nice, he may as well accept it. Mrs. Davis said it, if he needed a day off, or two, or even a small vacation, he could just go all the way up to her office and ask her directly. As simple as that. And to him, it all seemed that, if he asked for them, he´ll get them, no questions asked.

But he knew better, he would take them, for sure, but not now. He´ll save all of that for some other day when he really needed them. And during the long while Violet was there, he just enjoyed himself, well her.

He accepted the amazon´s tenderness, her sweet treatment. His only worry was if anyone would step into his office and witness how giant Violet was pampering him. The door was wide open, anyone could´ve stepped in at any moment. But that didn´t happen.

 

The day was over, at least his office day. Larry stood up from his chair and picked up his stuff. He closed the door and waved at Violet.

“See you tomorrow.” He said.

“See ya´… boss…” her last words seemed kind of teasing. The way she said “boss”, it carried some sensuousness on it. But he didn´t dare to stay and see what would happen. He simply smiled in an awkward, yet trustable way, and walked away.

“I wonder… why isn´t she leaving?” She had stayed, ever day, a bit longer than him. By the time he was gone, she was still there. And always there before he arrived. Larry didn´t knew it, but Violet worked at least one hour more than him, sometimes two.

She had orders from above. Mrs. Davis told Violet that she needed to complete certain tasks that would be unimportant for Larry. Minor things she could handle herself. Matters on the floor she worked on, some mild paperwork, minor issues that needed to be fixed.

Violet didn´t mind, she worked for Mrs. Davis, still, even if she was Larry´s “assistant”. She received orders from the main boss. Plus, there were some things Lexie didn´t quite knew how to do, and those things were given to Violet.

But she didn´t mind being left alone; in fact, it was at those times when she fantasized about the new day. Her new day with Larry.

“It seems he likes it when I´m kind… very much…” she thought to herself as she was typing. And yes, she noticed his futile attempts to hide his erection. Putting his hands inside his pockets? It was not as discrete as he would´ve wanted.

“You like it kind? Then I´ll give you kind… but sexy…” she bit her lower lip. She had to brainstorm what she´ll do to him tomorrow. A gentle, yet naughty way to be. Perhaps, it was time to give the next step. “But what?” she wondered.

She had to plan it all, a way to get what she wanted and also give him a little something. “A hug? A kiss? Maybe, French styled? Oh… I got it… yes, we´ll start with a kiss, but not in the usual way, no. Sorry boss, but tomorrow it will be my turn to enjoy. And tomorrow, I choose to be BIG and dominant… mmmm, yes!” she blushed by the thoughts she was having.

 

In the meantime, Larry had made his way home. It was harder to drive being one foot shorter. He realized that his sit wouldn´t go any further. He could see, he still had a nice view, but his legs were getting too short. He didn´t have much of a problem now, but if this shrinking didn´t stop. He´ll have one.

He got off his car and locked it with the alarm. And when he turned at his porch, he noticed something, well someone. Nellie.

 

“Hey there…” she waved at him.

“Hi, what up?” he greeted her.

“Not much, I´ve been waiting here for you… I thought you got off of work at 5:00, and now… it´s 5:30, is your workplace too far from here?” she asked, which seemed like something weird to ask, a bit intrusive.

“Oh, yeah, I… well my workplace´s not that far, but there´s traffic and… sometimes you don´t get lucky with the traffic lights…” he replied stepping closer. Nellie was taller than him, so he had to look a good deal up to her. She was 7” taller than him. Quite a difference.

“Right…” Nellie said as she shifted her weight to her other foot, swaying her hips a little.

“So… what brings you here so early?” He asked, was dinner served already? And, would this dinner thing be like an every day thing? He didn´t mind, but was there a real need for it?

“Well, nothing really, I just wanted to see if you wanted to come to my aunt´s place a bit early today. We´re ordering pizza and I wanted to check which one you like…” her words seemed sincere, and she had a million-dollar smile on her face. It just seemed as if she wanted to hang out, that´s it.

And to a guy like Larry, who believed any woman would fall to his feet, he thought she now had a crush on him. “Meat lovers, that´s the pizza I like…” his tone was easy, deeper, and he pulled his “sexy” smile.

“Oki doki!” she replied, and then, she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him, “Let´s get going, I´ll get my phone and order right away. Come with me, it shouldn´t take more than thirty minutes…” she was bigger, naturally, she pulled him easily.

He almost tripped at first, but he rushed to her excited pace and went straight to the house next door. Apparently, Nellie didn´t fell for him, not right away, but there was another thing. He was going straight to Grace´s house. And that only meant one thing, trouble.

 

“Wait here, I´ll go get my phone and order…” she rushed through the stairs, “Or… I´ll order right now, I´ll get down in a minute, ok?” she was gone.

Larry was alone in the main entrance of Grace´s place. Inside the house, waiting at the end of the stairs. He felt weird, vulnerable even. He thought that allowing Nellie to pull him there could be a good idea.

He just relaxed and followed her. But it seems he let his guard down, now, he was turning to the sides, was Grace there?

 

He walked into the living room. She wasn´t there. He thought about taking a sit, but was it a good idea? He was in someone else´s place, he was a guest, but no one had invited him to sit. Was it rude? Was it right? Nellie had already invited him, although she didn´t quite told him to get comfortable, just to wait. Would he be breaking any rules there?

“Ugh, why am I overthinking this whole thing? It´s fine! Right?” he was confused.

Between his confusion and the paranoia of having Grace pop out of nowhere, his mouth got dry. So dry. Where was Nellie? She said it should take a minute, why was she taking so long? Or was it that the time was running too slow? He had no idea.

 

He found himself sneaking to the kitchen, he knew where it was. He needed water, a glass of water. He couldn´t even swallow, that´s how dry his mouth was.

“Glasses… glasses… where are the glasses?” he whispered as he checked on the upper cabinets of the kitchen.

“Looking for something… handsome?” Came Grace´s voice from behind him. He was screwed.

Larry immediately turned. Grace was right behind him, maybe three feet away, and five-inches above. It was humiliating that a 5´6” woman loomed above him, yet it was his new reality.

“What brings you here? Hmmm? Did you miss me, hon?”

Karry knew it, as Grace approached, he knew she wanted a piece of him.

 

Her milfing curves swaying from one side to the other as she approached. She was wearing gym clothes, and her body was covered in sweat.

Her boobs bounced inside her sports bra. And her belly, at full display, was covered with sweat. Her yoga pants, tight, stretched over her thick thighs. Her thick legs approaching to him as she walked his way.

He stepped back, one step at a time, he found himself cornered between the counters. And right in front of him, the lusty, sweaty, tall, curvy presence of his lusty neighbor. She licked her lips.

“I could use the extra cardio, you know?” came her last words before she stepped right in front of him. Pinning him in place. Her soft, sweat body pressing against his.

He knew one thing, whatever happened next, will not be good. Maybe it could, if he wasn´t about to shrink for having sex with a married woman.

“This is so unfair…” he thought.

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 29 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 16 by Mine1234

Larry was trying to back up, but there was no room left for him to scatter. He was completely pinned between the kitchen´s counter and Grace´s now huge form.

He couldn´t deny it, taller women seemed in fact more attractive. His penis was hardening as the only thing filling his vision was Grace. The comparatively enormous milf, with wide shoulders, soft arms, hips wider than himself. She was a goddess. Her thick thighs were brushing his lower torso as her soft tummy pushed him in place.

He knew it, she was completely in control, looking at him with a lusty, voracious smile. He never would´ve thought he´ll be so weak and tiny compared to his 5´6” neighbor. But at 5´1”, he can´t really think other way.

 

“You know, cutie… I´ve been waiting for us to get some privacy. I´m not sure how you got it, but trust me… I don´t mind.” She winked at him in a sexy way, biting her lower lip as she did.

Larry knew it, she was hot, and not only because of her exercise. They were so close that he could feel some heat emanating from her pussy. One that will soon devour his entire cock.

“I´m terribly sorry you got this illness, darling. But I hope it makes you feel better to hear that, you´re still really handsome…” she stated, as he awkwardly smiled up to her, trying to look at her face. But he was mire like rising his chin to avoid her big boobs.

They were so close that he could already feel her soft tits coming close to him. They hung heavily inside her sports bra, and trembled as she came closer. Now, they were just about to come all over him.

 

Larry knew it, he was so close to be shrank. He could already listen to the snatching of Evangeline´s fingers as this milf of a woman had her fun with him. He couldn´t deny it, he wanted it, but he knew it was bad for him.

He needed a way out, but she was simply bigger, and even if he didn´t want to believe it, stronger. Enough to keep him right there.

“What should we do first, handsome? Maybe, we should just get wild all over the kitchen´s table, or… would you like to take things upstairs?” He knew what was coming, she started coming down, closer, and closer. She puckered her lips, and just as she was about to kiss him, a voice came from behind them.

 

“Uhm… I just, ordered the pizza. Is… is everything alright?” Nellie just came to his rescue. Thankfully.

When she noticed Larry was no longer on the main door, she went to look for him, and it took her quite some minutes to find him on the kitchen. Pinned to the counter by her aunt´s bigger body. Nellie was two-inches taller than Grace, however, Grace´s more mature assets had gained some thickness through the years. Her butt will be in shame compared to the mature woman´s round buttocks.

Larry sighed as Grace finally pulled herself back.

“Oh, Nellie, we´re… I was just saying hi to our lovely neighbor…” she knew her niece was an adult, 24-years-old, but who´d tell her own niece she was about to have sweaty, hot sex with the neighbor? Doesn´t seem as a good idea.

 

Nellie knew exactly what was going on. She knew her aunt, and that she had, well, a sex life. However, instead of coming in to a room where two people where about to give into the passion they built, something else seemed to go on.

Grace was hot, as most of the time. But Larry seemed a bit off. Relieved even. She could see how he relaxed when she appeared. Stopping her aunt, but from what?

 

After a while, pizza was there. Time to eat. However, Nellie used this time to check what was going on between these two. Larry seemed ok, but when he turned at Grace´s sexy glances, at her deep pleading eyes, begging for a second to get a piece of him. She had an idea of what was happening. It was time for her to intervene.

 

“Let me walk you home…” Said Nellie as Larry was about to leave the house.

“But. I live right next door. Don´t you think it´s a little… unnecessary? Heh.” Her offer seemed kind of strange.

“Trust me, it´s fine.” She winked. But why? He couldn´t tell.

He just allowed the towering lady to follow him. It wasn´t even dark outside, he was confused.

Part of him felt as if she now thought he was weak. Needy. That he couldn´t look after himself. That pissed him off. But then, he just took a deep breath. He may be overthinking the whole matter.

 

Just as he got to the main entrance of his house, he said, as if telling her she could leave. “Well, I´m here, so…” but she interrupted him.

“I know what´s going on here, ok? Don´t worry.” Replied Nellie as she turned at her aunt´s house. As if she was making sure no one was looking.

“What? W-what´s going on?” He wondered if she knew there was an angel who was secretly shrinking him. Well, not secretly, but what if she was aware of Evangeline’s existence? His heart skipped a beat.

“You know, about my… my aunt.” She whispered.

“Your… Grace?” he asked, feeling strange.

“Yes, but, shhh, let´s get in, we can talk about it inside where she can´t listen…” she whispered as she opened the door and pushed him in.

He didn´t like the fact that she so easily manhandled him in. She didn´t seem to be trying too hard, still, he wasn´t trying to oppose to this woman. He chose to believe he wasn´t weak, he was just complying, that´s it.

 

Both of them sat on his couch. He felt confused as this tall woman sat next to him, with a semi-worried look on her face.

“Is she… forcing you to do some things you don´t want, you can trust me. It´s ok, you´re safe here.” Nellie said.

Larry´s eyes opened widely by her words. Grace? Forcing him? Well, it´s true that he can´t have sex with her without ending up shrinking. In a way, she was trying to force him.

“NO. I… of course not!” he replied. Kind of upset.

“Larry, come on, it´s ok. She´s bigger than you. Just tell me, if she´s somehow… pushing you to have sex with her, without your consent…” It was kind of her to try to help. But it felt so demeaning.

Bigger? Now he looks like a small man who needs help from average women? Is that the impression she´s getting.

 

Larry felt like screaming. Like yelling she was wrong. How could a man like him be manhandled that way? But then, a voice echoed inside his mind.

“Relax, she´s just looking for you.” It was Evangeline´s sweet voice.

“I don´t need help.” He declared mentally.

“Really? It seems to me that if it wasn´t for her, you´d be a few inches shorter by now…”

“Fine. She did help me, but I don´t need her to… to look after me as if I was… puny!” He didn´t like to be underestimated or to have someone´s pitty.

“Lawrence, don´t be silly. She´s not pity on you. Besides, don´t you think it would be nice if someone helped you avoid your neighbors… desires? Hmmm? She can make sure you don´t end up giving inches because you gave into her. Come on, be smart!”

Evangeline was right. He couldn´t quite avoid going there, when he was invited. But if someone helped him stay away from Grace´s… claws. Then he´ll take it.

 

Nellie stood there, with her hands joined over her lap, expecting an answer. She´ll give him time, she wasn´t going to push any confession out of him. She was patient.

“Ugh. She´s… first of all, she´s not forcing me to have sex with her,” it had been just one time and it was not forced. “second, you´re… kind of right. I, I don´t mean to be rude but, she does get kind of… pushy towards sex.” She was, he wasn´t lying. She had been trying to seduce him for months now.

“I knew it! Sorry, I meant… poor thing.” He knew it, this was his chance to say it.

“Yeah. But, you know, since she´s, b-bigger,” he hated to admit that, “Do you think that… since you´re… even bigger, can you like, help me out?” he felt dumb. As if he was asking for help with some bully. He wasn´t proud if it, but he had no other choice.

“SURE! I can keep an eye on you when you´re with us… and not only with us. I… I was wondering, since, you know, my aunt Grace´s kind of… you know. Would you rather eat here, at your place, sometimes?”

“What? You mean, having Grace come here too?” he could already picture the huge milf carrying him into his room as she then threw him over the mattress and ripped her blouse off, exposing her big, bouncing tits. The last part didn´t sound that bad.

“No, of course not, that´ll be like… worse. What I mean is, would you like it if we, you and me, ate dinner here. Alone. You know, if you like.” Nellie had a point there. It´ll be easier to avoid Grace if she wasn´t around. Plus, having Nellie cook for him, that could save him some time.

“I think… that doesn´t sound bad. It´s… hold on, are you sure she won´t mind? You know, you´re here, visiting her. Isn´t that kind of… rude?” he asked, being considerate, for the first time in a long time.

“Pffft. Come on, I´m a grown woman, I can eat dinner wherever I want.” She placed her hands on her hips and stood proud.

“Well, if you´re cool with it, sure. We can share a meal here from time to time.”

“GREAT!” Nellie replied.

One more problem fixed. But his neighbor was just one of many. And not even amongst the BIG problems he had. More than problems, he was uncertain about some stuff, about some people.

 

The next day, he arrived to his office. But as he turned at Violet´s desk, he found she wasn´t there.

“How strange, is she late? Well, her purse there… she must be at the bathroom.” He resolved as he opened his office´s door.

And when he did, he found Violet, but not on the usual way, or should it be, not on her usual clothes.

“Good morning, Larry. Why don´t you close the door…” she said with a deep sexy tone. Sitting on his desk.

Larry couldn´t believe it, she was wearing the shortest, tiniest skirt he´s ever seen. Her legs seemed so long, and her thighs seemed even thicker as she allowed him to leer at much more flesh than usual.

“I´ve been waiting for you…” she had been sitting with her legs crossed, but she shifter her position. When she motion to place her upper leg down, he could see her tiny, sexy panties. He swallowed as she placed her other leg up, covering her crotch. Something was going on, and he loved it.

 

“Right… this must be one of her games… nice!” he wouldn´t mind playing along with her.

“So… you´ve been waiting for me, huh? I wonder why?” he asked.

“Why? Oh, Larry, you know why…” and just like that, she guided her big hands to her shirt, right in front of her huge tits and ripped the shirt open. A few buttons flew in the air as she uncovered her bare cleavage. They were big.

Larry swallowed, he had to blink a couple times to know if he was looking properly at this. She just teared her own shirt to show off her tits, right?

“Wha…” he had no idea for her reasons. She seemed kind of weird, but in the hot way.

This all felt as if she had multiple personalities. One day she was someway and the other a whole different way. However, he knew this was just her way to have fun at the office. Maybe it was just because he was a shrinking man who´ll help her fulfill her most secret fantasies. But he didn´t mind being a pawn on that game. She wasn´t married, and she certainly wanted a piece of him. He´ll be fine.

 

Larry locked the door behind him. He dropped his briefcase and put hands into action.

He came running to her as she opened her legs, allowing him to step between them. As she was sited on his desk, he could feel she was too high for him to reach. He had to stand on his tip-toes to reach for her mouth.

She noticed, and just decided to drop a little something there, “Too short, aren´t we?” she didn´t bent to reach for him, instead, she stood there for a second, looking at him, she had something in mind.

 

Before he could even react, she placed her hands under his armpits, pulled him up and rapidly threw him over his desk as she stood up. Then, she leaped over him and pinned his arms down.

Larry wasn´t expecting this. Why had she done that?! He felt backwards on his desk as she then pinned him down, why? This would be better if she sent him some sort of script for these silly games of her.

“Now, you don´t get to decide when we will or will not kiss, ok? I´M the one in control here.” She that´s what she wanted. To play the dominatrix role.

He didn´t quite like the idea of a woman acting in such way towards him. But he really had no choice. Violet was just too big for him. Over a foot taller, much heavier, she just proved she´s much stronger. Plus, there´s the fact that, even if he tries to get out of this, she will most likely deny it since she´s in character now, and just go on as she pleases.

 

“Your eyes are telling me to stop,” she continued, “but your little friend here can´t lie, you like this, don´t you?” His cock was hard, but not because of her domineering, he was hard because her boobs were about to pop off from her bra. They pendulated over him as she spoke.

Without losing any time, she simply reached for him, caressing his hard member with her fingers, toying with it for a little, and suddenly, she started unzipping his pants.

“Violet, I…” he had some doubts about office sex. Where there any cameras on his office?

“Mistress Violet.” She corrected.

He was not going to say that, however, he didn´t have a chance to speak. As soon as she pulled his member out of his pants, she immediately grabbed it with such strength, that it made his whole body tense. He was feeling a rush of electricity all over his spine.

Just like that, the amazon began to jerk him off. Pulling his hardening member up and down. All the while, making eye contact with him. Smiling in a way that simply told him she was the boss now.

 

Nothing came out of his mouth but moans and babble. She was jerking him off like no one had. Her firm, strong grip made his legs felt like jelly. And the hard, fast motion she had on him, as she masturbated his now hardened member, it was making him breathe faster.

He had no idea if she had already done this. But the way she was doing it, she was making it so that he could fear her ripping off his member and yet, gentle enough to please him. He felt as if this was going to end up wrong, but at the same time, he enjoyed it very much.

“I like it when you moan, my pet…” does she have the need to say so? He would´ve protested, if he could talk.

Now, she had just one hand on his chest as her free hand jerked his erect member faster, and faster, and FASTER! His heart was racing inside his chest, but not at the same speed as this amazon´s hand went up and down all over the length of his dick.

Her titanic breasts bouncing as she kept going. It was a total show, he could see her enormously round breasts jumping on her bra as a part of her areola was finally showing. He wondered when her nipples will come out and greet him.

He could also notice she was putting some force into it; she seemed as if she needed a break. But she kept going. Her breathing was harder, she was getting tired, however, her hand kept moving faster.

The fingers on his feet clenched, he grabbed the border of his desk´s counter. He could feel it coming.

 

He tried not to be too loud, but he couldn´t help the sound of an imminent orgasm to come out and break into her ears. At the same time as his dick exploded, throwing a huge load of cum in the air, which landed right on her breasts.

He was spent. But her masturbation didn´t stop there.

 

“Did I say you could cum? No! Now, as a punishment, we´re going to keep this going.

“But…” he couldn´t say a thing before her hand, which slowed to a nice, gentle pace, sped up once again.

Her cleavage bounced as her tits were covered with his cum. However, her hands kept going all over his member. This became easier as his cum, which now covered her hand, lubricated his member.

“NnnnGgghHHH…” he couldn´t speak, his member was so sensitive now. And she knew it. And chose to take advantage of it.

 

“No, don´t complaint, you just ruined my blouse, now you have to be punished.” She made him cum once more. But it wasn´t enough.

Again, and again. He couldn´t even move because of the wave of pleasure on his body, together with the overly weak feeling all over. He felt as if a huge force pinned him down to his desk. Yes, it was her hand, but there was something else. Maybe he was unable to flex as his member was being masturbated.

Like that feeling you get when you´re slippering on wet floors. You´re trying, but you simply can´t.

 

However, he was sweating now, he had to focus to keep breathing. Violet was simply so powerful. Apparently, his assistant had a dark side. And he didn´t like it. Yes, he was being jerked off like never in his life. But is it necessary to do so for the fifth time? Nonstop? He feels just like a toy now.

 

Finally, she stopped.

“There, you´ve been punished enough.” She declared as the exhausted form of Larry rested on his cum covered desk. His pants, part of his shirt, there was semen all over.

Even stains on Violet´s blouse. Was he able to produce all that? Wow.

While he was trying to recover, Violet guided her index finger to her tit, grabbed a few of his semen in it and then shove it up her mouth.

“MMMMmmm, SWEET! The sweet taste of victory.” She simply rose to her full height.

Violet stood above him, with both hands on her hips as she looked down at him. Victory? Had she won something?

 

“I need to go get changed. In the meantime… why don´t you clean this place up? You´ve made a mess here…” He?

 

She rebuttoned her blouse and head out of his office. Leaving Larry exhausted on his desk, looking up to the ceiling.

And then, Evangeline´s face came out of nowhere and looked down to him.

“Haha, are you feeling tired? Hmmm?” She was making fun of him, again.

“Very funny. You know this isn´t my fault.” He thought, he couldn´t yet speak.

She just smiled and added: “You better clean this whole mess, before the cum stains… everything. I didn´t knew humans could produce so much semen…” she explained.

“Me neither…” he mentally replied.

“The good thing is, you didn´t do anything wrong. In fact, you… kind of helped her with her… fantasy. I think.”

He just turned his eyes. She came all the way here to congratulate him? Or just to make fun of him.

“Look, I won´t take any inches away from you. Instead, as a reward, I´ll give you a little help.” She snapped her fingers, and voila! He was clean and all of the cum was gone.

This was hard to believe, she actually helped him.

“Now, I will only take your cum out of you and this place. But not off of her. First of all, it will seem suspicious that all your cum suddenly disappears, and she´s got a change of clothes on her purse. Don´t ask me, apparently, she had made a very well ahead plan.”

“Wow… thanks!” he felt grateful, very.

“You´re welcome. Now you cannot say I don´t do anything for you. Bye, bye!” And she was gone.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 30 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 17 by Mine1234

Things seemed a bit more relax now. Larry felt as if things were settling. For two days straight, he was able to go without being shrank. Plus, Evangeline was not up his ass as she usually did. Maybe things were changing.

It´s true that he´s 5´1” now, that he had lost a whole foot in height. But that didn´t really meant something bad. People were treating him different. Yes, most ogled and gossiped about his diminishing size; but there were others, mostly women, that treat him nicely. Perhaps, nicer than before.

There was Violet, Mrs. Davis, the new neighbor Nellie, even Evangeline seemed to be more kind to him.

However, it wasn´t a rule that all women acted the same way around him.

 

Larry hoped into the elevator on the early morning, ready for another day at the office. But when he got in, someone else came in. Cathy.

Cathy was the HR manager, 5´6”, and not kind at him, at all.

He was about to greet her, just say good morning or something. But the second she spotted him there, she just turned her eyes and sighed.

He had the idea that this will be one of those quiet moments when you don´t want to talk to someone and that other person doesn´t want to talk to you. In a minute, this will pass. But she broke the silence.

 

“You know, this whole thing of the shrinking suits you.” said Cathy, standing in front of him and not making eye contact.

“Excuse me?!” he claimed, turning at her.

“Come on, Larry, we both know you´re a deuce, leering at women, bragging about your position in the company, money, your car, your muscles. It seems life´s giving you a little lesson. Now, you´re not that big, proud man you were. You catalog and criticize women based on their looks, how is this for a change? Well, maybe you do like being closer to woman´s asses, don´t you?” she asked in a teasing way.

Larry was furious. He knew she disliked him, but she had no right to act this way. Why couldn´t she just hate him in silence like a normal person? Was she saying all this because he was smaller now? She somehow was looking down at him? Could that be?

“Sh-shut it! I… you´re lying, I´ve never criticized women based on their looks.” That was the first thing he wanted to argue with her.

“You don´t? Come on, you´re always staring at all the young, hot women on the office. And believe me, complaints have reached my office. Some even told me how you operate. That you try to lure them with your sweet words, your tight body, your stupid jargon about your “mancave”. Larry, no one cares. And now, no one WILL.” She seemed to be letting all out, all those jarred emotions she gathered through time. He felt very insulted as she continued.

“I really don´t get why there´s people who are still nice to you. This girl, Violet, what´s up with her? I thought she hated you, but she carries your lunch upstairs with a huge smile on her face. And not to mention Mrs. Davis, some would think you have some sort of affair with her. Tell me, why do you go up to her office once a week? Does she tease you? Touch you? Do you make out? Hmmm? Is that how you got your promotion in the first place?”

“What? NO! I EARNED that promotion!” Those sly innuendos, she was just provoking him! He worked for that promotion, he worked REALLY hard! He won´t let her insult him in such way. She´s spoken too much.

“Let me tell you, Cathy. I DON´T care if you think so, I don´t give a shit if anyone else thinks so. I earned that promotion. So what if I talk with some women at the office? That´s not flirting, that´s just making small talk! And let me tell you something else, why don´t you take your poisonous mouth and shove it right up your ASS! That´s right, if you´re not to say something nice, then keep your FUCKING words for YOURSELF!” he was livid, and she was surprised that he took all of it in that way. Apparently, he´s also got a short temper.

“Don´t you think I feel bad about this? Don´t you think I hate what´s going on? I DO, every fucking day, when I wake up and go through life as a man who´s barely above the five-foot mark, I suffer. I DO, but I won´t give you the satisfaction to be right. I won´t give you that, no. I can tolerate that you try to look down at me because of my… my height. But I will NOT tolerate your stupid disparaging that I got a promotion only because you think I fucked the boss, hell NO!”

He was red, his fists were clenching. All the while, as he looked up at this woman, he was nearly spitting at her. And Cathy, well, she didn´t care. She acted indifferent towards his words. She didn´t need the now short guy nagging her.

“Ugh, you know what, I don´t care…” the elevator´s door conveniently opened and she went off on her floor, not carrying about him, at ALL!

“Wha… you… you can´t just talk shit about me and run away! Come back you… you…” Everyone listened to him screaming at her. It won´t be hard to guess this news will make it upstairs, WAY up.

 

The door was shut, leaving an enraged, provoked. He felt hot, a warm, annoying feeling all over his face. And right when he was alone, someone popped up.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, Larry, Larry, Larry. We were ding so well, I thought you were learning. But you just proved me wrong. We´re still a long way from finishing here.” Evangeline looked at him, and he looked at her, mad, but not towards the angel.

As she snapped her fingers, he knew what was coming. Time to pay.

 

Larry felt chills as this, the largest spurt he´s had, was taking place. His mistake? Insulting a woman; and not for the first time.

It could be said that he knew that he was doing wrong. This was the third time he fell in the same mistake. But could he be blamed? He was insulted in a way that, it not only hit his ego, but it hurt. Cathy should be the one being punished, not him.

“But… but this is not my fault!” he complained as his face revealed a true worry. Weak, he felt weak. Vulnerable. Betrayed even. Now that he thought of Evangeline as an actual carrying angel, she showed him she was just doing her job.

“I´m sorry, Larry. We were making so much progress here…” she used to loom six-inches above him, now, she was even taller.

 

Three-inches. Larry had lost three inches. Deep down he knew something, he was now below the five-foot mark. Larry now stood at 4´10”, the shortest man at the whole building. Nine inches shorter than the angel looking down at him.

Evangeline didn´t seem mad, or emotionless like other times, right now, she seemed disappointed, with some concern right at the end.

“It… it wasn´t my fault! It was… it was Cathy! She´s… she´s the one to blame!” He couldn´t go with it knowing she thought it was his fault. Well, at least not only his.

“I know, I know she treated you bad, I know she started it. But you know that´s not an excuse. You should not let yourself go that easy. You should take a moment to think, breathe and think straight. I cannot allow things like this to happen. You cannot let this kind of things just… slip. You have to be polite. You have to be the biggest person. You cannot act like this. I believe this isn´t considerate good even in your, what´s the word, working standards?”

He hated her words, she was right. This whole thing was meant for him to become better. Even if he didn´t really needed or asked for it. Maybe this was a test, to see if he had learned. That maybe Evangeline sent, or hypnotized, Cathy to do such thing. But that can´t be.

“I… I…” he felt bad, and small. She was now a full head taller than him. He had a lot to process. For instance, can he still use his chair? Or… does he need some new, high, chair?

“I know, you´re sorry. It´s ok. And believe me, Cathy won´t get away with it so easy. I know some people heard you screaming back there, and believe me, gossip moves fast! Just wait for it, ok?” And she was gone.

 

Now, it was time for Larry to face the world as a 4´10” man.

He was worried, the elevator´s door was open in his floor. He stepped out, immediately wondering how things will be with Violet. She was already an amazon! And now that he´s this short, he kind of trembles deep down.

He hoped this was not one of those days when she teases him about his size. She had already explained this wasn´t meant to hurt him, just to sate one of her needs. Her roleplay/fetish/fantasies. Now that he knows her a little better, he knows she´s kinky. But he can´t truly complaint.

 

“Good morning, boss…” Came Violet´s sensuous tone as she rose from her seat.

Larry hoped she would not notice him until he crossed the door into his office, but it seems she was waiting for him. As always.

“Oh, hey… good morning…” he said as he had to crane his neck all the way up to meet her face.

Deep down, Violet knew he was shorter. She could almost feel it! But she chose to wear heels today. Making them a tool she´ll use to play this “today I´m growing” game. However, she had no idea he´d be shorter.

 

Violet´s plan for today was to wear her four-inch heels, not too much boost, but enough to make him notice. But she had no idea Larry would lose three-inches today.

She stood up slowly, but when she realized he was way shorter than she expected. She knew something was up.

Violet´s very, VERY focused on people´s heights. Whether they´re taller or shorter than her, she can´t help but to wonder their measurements. And today, she was sure, Larry was no longer 5´1”, not even 5´. This wasn´t hard to guess for her, but she liked to keep things interesting, as if it was a game.

“Let´s see… I´m 6´6” in these heels… and he´s… so cute! But you have to focus Violet, FOCUS.” She was smiling at him as she stood at her full height. He was mortified, but her smile helped him settle down.

At least seeing her smiling meant this was not one of those days when she played the role of a stern dominatrix, or anything in that area.

“Let´s see… he looks as if he was… but from my point of view he´s smaller so… that, minus four would be…” she bit her lower lip in a playful way. She was close to giving a final answer.

 

“Larry… are you 4´10” now?” she guessed, amazing.

“I… I am…” he was surprised by it. But more surprised with the size of her breasts, they looked titanic!

Violet started walking towards him. The closer she got, the more impressive she seemed. Gargantuan!

As she walked, he could see her boobs bouncing a little on her tight top. Boobs that were above his eye level! Now he had to look up at them, sure, she was wearing heels, but it doesn´t mean he´s not under five-feet-tall.

Her hips, swaying as she made her way towards him. Her long legs, seeming even longer with those heels. She was leggy, and her short skirt only revealed more of her soft, tight flesh. Her legs looked so smooth.

 

“My… did it happen last night? Are you feeling well? I don´t know if it´s normal for you to lose that much height? I mean, three inches are three inches. More when it comes to a shorty like you” she placed her hand over his head and patted him.

She was so imposing now. She could literally lean over him, placing her elbow over his head. Of course, she wasn´t the mean type of tall lady.

“Oops! Sorry… I shouldn´t called you shorty… unless… would you like it? I mean, with your spurt and my heels… ugh, what am I saying,” she bent, and then placed her hands on her knees. She had to lower herself twenty inches to meet him eye-to-eye. “How are you? Does this make you feel bad? Just tell me, ok?”

Violet seemed so excited at first, but now she has come to realize that she can´t actually let herself go that easy. He was ill, according to her. If he feels good, then they can work on something, but if he´s not, then that´s ok.

 

Larry didn´t felt good. At least not in the mood to follow up with her games. Her tease was fun, hot, sometimes weird, but it never stopped arousing him. But today, he had a lot of things to process about his new height, plus, he was still worried about that incident on the elevator.

There were some people who heard them, well, him. He wasn´t sure if he could forget it or if this will escalate. To lose inches and then having some sort of warning, or even a punishment, that will make this officially the worst day.

 

“Violet… I´m… I don´t really feel that good… I… I have some things to… to think about. I would like to just, go to my office and work so that I can forget about this. Ok?” she was impossibly tall now.

“Ok, yeah I… I know you need some time alone. Just… forget about my questions. I, it was stupid to ask if you´re up to… just, let´s just pretend I didn´t ask, alright?” He nodded.

But she couldn´t let him go, at least not now that he seemed so sad.

“Larry, if, if you need anything, and I mean anything. Just call me. I´ll be sitting on my desk.” A friend, today he needed a friend, and that was a role she didn´t mind playing. Overall, that´s what they were, right?

“Sure, thank you.” He smiled and walked into his office.

“Poor thing…” she thought as he drifted away.

 

Later, Violet received a message, from the boss. Not Larry, Mrs. Davis.

“Violet, I´ve heard some rumors about something that happened today, in the morning. And now I´ve received a confirmation from one of the guards. Is Larry feeling well? Is he alright? I´ve been told he seemed kind of stressed.”

Violet had no idea what she was talking about. No one had told her nothing. But she could tell he was under some stress, and she thought she knew the reason. She wrote back.

“I´m afraid he is. And I believe it´s all because he lost some inches. He´s standing at 4’10” now.”

Mrs. Davis had to read the message again. 4´10”? He´s under five-feet now? She was trying to guess how tall he´d be compared to her 5´7” frame, plus her two-inch heels.

 

Mrs. Davis: “Oh my! No wonder why he´s acting that way. So mad, so upset. You know, he yelled at Cathy, the HR manager.”

Violet: “He did?” She had no idea, he seemed so sad and frail. But that´s how he seemed when he met her, maybe something else had happened before.

Mrs. Davis: “I´m afraid so, I´m going to need to speak with both. To clear things up and to discuss this matter with both.”

Violet: “Do you know what happened? Is he the one who started it?” she was concerned.

Mrs. Davis: “That´s what I´m trying to find out. Please advise him to come to my office in an hour. I´ll call Cathy.”

Violet: “OK”

Violet was concerned, and so was Mrs. Davis.

 

Mrs. Davis laid back on her chair, wondering what had happened.

“Larry, sweetheart, you´re not that way… what´s going on?” she thought.

 

Larry swallowed as he hopped inside the elevator again. Mrs. Davis wanted to meet him, and Violet told him there will be someone else. But she didn´t specified who. She was trying to somehow protect him, and make sure he won´t try to get out of this one. Things could be worse for him if he didn´t went upstairs.

He had a lot of things in his mind now. Did Violet tell Mrs. Davis about his current height? Will they force him to take some time off? Who was this third person? A doctor? WHO!?

 

Larry was nervous. He walked out of the elevator and headed straight to Mrs. Davis´ office. As he made his way there, he could spot Lexie, sitting on her desk.

He swallowed, even a woman as short as Lexie, 5´3”, would completely tower over him. Plus the heels, ugh, he had a lot of things to take in mind now.

The good thing is that his once little assistant was too busy working. Apparently, she had a lot to do because, when he greeted her, she just said: “Mrs. Davis is waiting for you…” and pointed at the office.

 

He could see that someone else was already inside. Chatting with Mrs. Davis. It was a woman, but he could only see her from behind. Both the boss and this woman were sitting, and he could only see the back of this woman´s head. However, it seemed kind of familiar.

 

“Shit.” Larry thought as he stepped in and heard Cathy´s unmistakable voice. “It´s her again…”

 

As he entered, Mrs. Davis eyes immediately met him.

“Larry, HI. Come in, we were waiting for you.” Mrs. Davis was kind, even a little excited to see him.

Meanwhile, Cathy frowned. She wasn´t told who else was coming, she only knew they were waiting for another person. “Well, it took him forever…” she thought as she crossed her arms under her chest.

 

Larry made his way and sat on the chair next to Cathy. Everything was so big to him now. Both women seemed like basketball players now! Tall, imposing women. And to think that none of them was over 5´9”.

He felt a bit shy. He just sat on the chair and waited; he knew what was coming. And he couldn´t deny he was partially guilty for that incident on the elevator. Partially.

 

Mrs. Davis looked at Larry in an adoring way. “Aww, poor thing, he got smaller again…” she thought for a moment. But she knows it´s business time.

“Ok, I called you both because I, well I heard some things about you guys having an argue on the elevator,” Larry swallowed as Cathy frowned. “Now, I would like to know what happened. Why were you two fighting?”

Time to talk.

 

Cathy took over the conversation as soon as Mrs. Davis gave them the word. Of course, she didn´t exactly admitted she´s the one who started it. In fact, she kind of blamed Larry for “feeling his eyes on her ass.”

Larry felt insulted, he was not staring at her. He pointed that out. And immediately accused her of being the first one who broke the silence just to insult him. She talked shit, well he didn´t say shit, about him. About his person, his height, how he got the promotion, everything.

 

“Oh, no, Cathy. Lawrence worked hard to get to where he is. We cannot just call it luck.” Cathy had said he was banging her, but Larry didn´t felt like saying those exact words. So he said Cathy thought of him as an uncapable person who got lucky.

“And Lawrence,” Mrs. Davis turned at him, “Were you really checking Cathy out? Hmmm? You know that´s inappropriate.” As she looked down at him, she waved her finger as if saying don´t.

“I wasn´t looking! She… she made that up!” he seemed frustrated.

 

After a couple minutes, this talk was over. Mrs. Davis knew this was more of a personal discussion than something else. She could see Cathy was annoyed the second he walked in. As soon as Mrs. Davis pronounced his name, Cathy´s face turned into an upset, and annoyed, one.

Maybe she was the one who started, as he says.

 

“I´d like you both to apologize. We know BOTH acted in the wrong way here. Guys, we´re adults, and taking things in such way, that´s unprofessional. Now, I´m not saying I want you both to be friends, but you´re coworkers. Now, apologize to the other and we can finish up here.

Neither wanted to, but each faked an apology.

“Very well! Now, Cathy, you may go. I´d like to talk a little further with Lawrence here, about where he points his eyes at.” Mrs. Davis declared.

“But I…” Larry wanted to clear the fact that he wasn´t staring, at least not now. But Mrs. Davis rose her index finger, as in saying: “Don´t talk”.

 

Mrs. Davis made sure Cathy had left before she started talking again. When she was gone, she turned at Larry, but not on the same steady way as before. She was smiling at him in an adoring way.

“Awww, was the big lady mean to you, sweetheart?” She asked as she bent over her desk and placed her hands on her cheeks.

It seems this “chat” will be more of a way for her to have some alone time with him. But he doesn´t mind, as long as she´s kind.

“Well…” he started, but she didn´t stop talking.

“I don´t know why she made fun of your height, she´s our HR manager, she should be more considerate. But I´ve always had a feeling you two don´t get along so well… Now, I´m going to need you to tell me exactly what happened…” now, it was the moment to speak the whole truth. Does he even have to specify she thought he was having sex with her? Only time will tell.

Now, it´s only him and his tall, smiling, pampering boss. But really, what could go wrong?

 

 

End Notes:

I just uploaded chapter 31 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 18 by Mine1234

This feels weird. There he is, sitting on the chair while the boss looks down at him. Quite literally.

Larry doesn´t know how to feel right now. He´s 4´10”, looking up at a 5’7” woman as if she was over seven -feet-tall! He feels small.

“Tell me,” Came Mrs. Davis sweet voice. “Was Cathy mean? Hmmm? Is she giving you a hard time?”

This attention, he can feel her affection beneath all this concern. Was it ok? Was it normal?

Clearly, Mrs. Davis is not treating him like she would with any other employee. In fact, her question is not really impartial. She´s taking his side, immediately blaming Cathy.

Is it cause he´s smaller? Does he give the image of a vulnerable man? He´s giving the impression of a weak man anyone can mess with? Does she mean Cathy was teasing him in order to make him feel less?

Was that the image he now gave? He can´t believe it. Still, it´s all in his head, she hasn´t said, or show she feels that way. She´s just looking after him.

 

He had no other choice than to speak. Or else, she may ask if Cathy threatened him not to. Things are really changing for him. Now, he looks like the guy who needs protection.

He spoke the truth, giving her the details of their, not so pleasant, chat on the elevator.

Mrs. Davis listened to him. Upset in some parts, but not any less attentive. She wanted to know, to understand.

“Who would like to mess with this little cutie?” she wondered as she paid close attention to his words.

 

He let it all out, except for Cathy´s words on the fact that he was banging the boss. Mrs. Davis didn´t have to know that. Besides, if these feelings she´s got for him, the ones she´s showing more now, if they are some crush or sexual attraction. He may be in big trouble.

Was Mrs. Davis married? Would she be capable of getting laid with him right then and there? If the answer to both questions was yes, then he can say goodbye to more inches. He´d feel kind of proud, but still upset.

 

He let out the whole fucking-the-boss stuff and changed it with the fact that Cathy said she, Mrs. Davis, treated him as if he was special.

“And then, well, she hopped off the elevator. It was so annoying. So… I was so tense, so stressed. Then I felt dizzy and…” Uh oh.

“Dizzy? Honey, did Cathy made you get stressed? Tell me, is she, somehow, the cause for you getting… smaller?” Mrs. Davis kept a record of his height, yesterday, he was 5´1”, today he´s 4’10”.

If something happened between yesterday and today, was that fight he had.

“Well…” he couldn´t lie, however, he couldn´t blame Cathy fully, even if he literally could and would. “I… I guess. I mean, we had this fight, and then… well, I just… shrank…” he let out the fact that Evangeline appeared and shrank him for cursing at her, but that´s something else he can´t tell.

“Oh my… is that why you shrink, honey? Because you feel stressed?” Mrs. Davis placed her hand over his head, trying to make him feel cared for. However, it only made him feel the enormity of her hand. So big.

 

He had no choice, he had to make up something. He was afraid she´ll send him home, or give him some days off. He didn´t want to be stuck at home, he wanted to live his life as it was. As it could still be.

“I don´t… think so. I mean, it could´ve happened just… randomly?” he tried to explain.

“Well, we can´t take more risks on that. I´ll keep my eye on you, and if stress is one of the main causes that cause your… spurts. You, mister, you´re going to take a few days off. Away from the office, away from stress, and mostly, away from those big, mean ladies. Understood?” her tone was firm, but caring.

“Yes, ma´am.” He replied.

 

He seemed so sad, and why wouldn´t he? He felt defeated. He felt as if he was truly ill and that some thing as casual as stress could end up affecting his life for real. He didn´t have a problem with stress, it´s just something that Mrs. Davis made up.

Perhaps, he could´ve explained things better. But now it was too late, she had made her mind, and when she does, nothing can change it.

“Aww, don´t feel so bad. Listen, Cathy´s just jealous. That´s it. So, what if she says I treat you different? That´s just her point of view. But honey, understand this, you ARE special. You are honest, hard-working, decided. Plus, you´re handsome. There´s not much men like that out there. Don´t let Cathy bring you down.” He wasn´t, he knew she was a bitch. But Mrs. Davis´s words were so nice.

Him? Special? It was nice of her to say so, but there was something else that made him think he was not the kind of “special” he thought. At least not for her. Seriously, why is she so nice? It seems, she wants something from him.

Calling Larry handsome, that was out of the blue, and not necessary part of what she needed to say. She said it because she felt it. Was she another milf who wanted to fuck him? He had to be careful.

 

“Ok now, you may get back to your office, Larry. But, sweetheart, understand this, if you need anything, at all, just give me a call, ok? I don´t have any problem with looking after one of my favorite employees.” She wanted to use another word, but she was keeping it professional, for now.

“Sure. T-thank you.” He replied, smiled, and went back to his office.

 

Once she was alone, she just let herself go.

“AWWWW, SO CUTE!” she thought as she wanted to scream those words.

“He´s so small now, and he´s looking up to me feeling so shy. How precious!” She was hoping stress was not what was shrinking him, but if it was, what´s wrong with him loosing some more inches? He´ll only get cuter, for her.

“Should I write a warning for Cathy…? Should I ask her back here? Why is she so mean with Larry? Can´t she see he´s under so much pressure? He´s going through so much, I can´t imagine a woman treating him bad. If it was up to me, I´ll make him feel better, with kisses, hugs. Aww, pamper the little guy with my love…” Yes, she was extremely sweet, sweet towards shorter men.

She can´t help it. She´s a powerful woman. She doesn´t want a big man to take control. No. She feels better around men who look up to her, who she can look after. To be the one who provides, the one on the lead. She likes a shy man who can acknowledge she´s the boss. Why is that? Because it´s easier for them to do what she says, make them follow her lead. A gentle lead.

“If he keeps shrinking, there´s no chance I can avoid putting him on my lap. I bet he fits by now…” She wants one type of love, one type of feeling. She likes to take the motherly role.

He seems so vulnerable, so frail. Her duty is to look after him, to protect him, to care for him. She´s sure he needs the love and attention only a mommy can give.

 

Larry went back to his office. Still getting used to his new height.

It didn´t make things easier to meet his amazonic assistant. Violet was enormous. Her hips were so wide, her legs so long, so thick. Upstairs, well above, her face revealed true concern.

She asked him how their meeting had gone. The usual, he replied. He didn´t want to give much details.

He didn´t want to spend so much time with Violet. The seven-inch difference with Mrs. Davis seemed like a whole foot! He didn´t want to be reminded he was smaller. He just wanted to finish, to wrap things for today and take things easy at home.

But he couldn’t.

 

He had to readjust his car´s sit before he headed back home. He was starting to find it hard to reach, but he was still capable of operating the vehicle. This was getting too sour.

Nonetheless, he made it home. Safe and sound.

 

He hopped off the car and decided to lock himself, go straight to bed and try to forget he even existed. Was this the lesson Evangeline wanted to teach him? He felt like trash, was this supposed to be?

He was at the bottom, the very bottom. Or that´s how he felt.

 

“Larry!” Came a voice from behind. He just sighed; he knew who she was.

He turned to meet Nellie, who was kind of running towards him.

Her smile faded as she made her way. She realized something, Larry seemed smaller.

“Oh my… did you…?” He just nodded.

 

“My… Larry, you´re so short!” She declared, as if he needed to be reminded.

“I know, but before you ask, I´m feeling fine, ok? Now…” he thought she´ll ask something like that, but she proved him wrong.

“Did you drove here? By yourself?” That was weird.

“Well… yes.” He said.

“Can you still reach? Larry, it could´ve been dangerous!” she was worried. Another woman worried for him, he´s so lucky… annoyed.

“Don´t worry, I´ve been driving for years now, besides, it´s the same path I´ve always…” she shifter her position.

She stood in a more stern way, crossing her arms under her chest and looking at him while rising an eyebrow. “Have you always been this tall?” she wanted to make a point.

“Well, no but…”

“Is it the same?” she bent over, “Is it as easy?”

“It… kind of…”

“Kind of? Larry, if you keep getting shorter, then there´s no way you can drive. You could get hurt, or even, you could get other people hurt. Just think about it, what if you shrink while driving? Tell me. Would it give you time to hit the brake? To park? You can cause an accident.” She seemed stern, but rather preoccupied. Still, he felt kind of lectured.

“I…”

“I think it would be better if you stop using your car.” Nellie declared.

“WHAT?!”

 

Was she for real? His car? She was telling him not to use his car? Was this like a suggestion? It doesn´t feel much like it.

To him, it seems like Nellie was just stating the facts. She may be right, he could cause an accident if he happened to be driving while this shrinking takes place. But Evangeline won´t put his, or others, lives in danger. However, he can´t tell Nellie his guardian angel wouldn´t do such a thing, that´s crazy.

 

“Ok, ok. Tell me, why should I stop driving? I still can. I mean, how else would I get to work? Or come back here?” she was just worried; he can convince her this is fine. Besides, this could be a much bigger inconvenient.

“Well… I could… I could drive you.” She said, actually considering it as a good idea.

“You? Drive me to work?” why would she bother?

“Yeah, and I can go pick you up too.” Now, it seems she´s happier. As if she really likes the idea.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

“Definitely. In fact, why don´t you hand me your keys.” She extended her hand.

This was so sudden, so unexpected. And yet so real.

“My keys? Nellie, you can´t be serious.” She was taking away his car? His car!

“I´m serious, now give me the keys. Believe me, I´m only doing this for your own good.”

 

His own good? Why would she say something like that? Larry was sure this was no joke, else, she would´ve already been showing signs of laughing. But no. Her face was dead serious.

But really, who does she think she is? She can´t just pop out of nowhere and revoke his use of the car. She´s just the neighbor, even, she´s just the neighbor´s niece. And she´s got the nerve to come and try to impose herself.

 

“Larry, come on.” She moved her fingers rapidly.

Larry wasn´t giving. This wasn´t right, this didn´t feel right. Why would she want to take his keys? Is this a way of hers to steal his car? To have her for her own?

 

“Aww, she´s just trying to look after you, how nice…” came Evangeline´s whisper inside his head.

As he was looking up and Nellie, and she stood quietly, trying to take his keys; well, trying to make him give her the keys. Evangeline spoke a few words.

“I think you should hand her the keys. Believe me, she´s just trying to help. In her very own way, but I too believe you don´t have it so easy with your car…” this can´t be happening.

Two women, well, a woman and a female angel, agreed he should no longer drive his car. The one he paid for, the one he chose, one he´s taken such good care of.

 

“But… don´t you think it´ll be a burden to drive me to and from the office? I mean, why would you bother?” He was trying to persuade her. He knew that denying and just turning his back may had some repercussions on his height. But if he can convince her, then…

“Trust me, it´s no problem. Now, the keys…” Nellie wasn´t giving.

“Listen, we… why don´t… Listen, Nellie. I´ve had a long, hard day. And… right now I would like to just… get in my place and lay in bed. I… I feel bad. I´m… look at me! I´m not even five-foot-tall anymore. A lot of my height has been taken away. Please, Nellie, please don´t take my car away too…” was he begging? Pleading?

He had no other choice, he wasn´t lying. He can´t take it, to lose his car. This whole shrinking was messing up his life. BIG TIME.

Nellie sighed. Finally lowered her hand. She didn´t want to torture him, of make him feel bad. But she was not giving up that easy. She had made up her mind, she will just postpone it.

“Fine. I… I´m sorry, Larry. I was just trying to look after you. I´ll let you keep the car.” Why wouldn´t she? Seriously, this wasn´t really up to her. But he couldn´t speak up that part of his mind. “BUT, it will be ONLY if… only if you´re still over… 4´8”, that´s right. I´m setting a limit.” Wow, she was determined.

“Listen, our deal is, you will hand me your keys, nicely, if you go below 4´8”, ok?” This was more of a deal than proving his point, but he was fine.

“Ok.” He said. Not really happy, but at least she will leave him alone.

 

“Larry, I know I seem… annoying. But believe me, I´m doing this only because I´m trying to look after you. I know things are hard for a man with your… condition. But you must accept that some things have to change, and that some people are just trying to help you.” She was easy now, kind, attentive.

“I know… it´s just that… well, I… I don´t like how things are getting.” He declared, speaking his truth.

“It´s hard, I know. But listen, I´ll go back inside, if you need anything, just give me a call, ok?” He nodded.

 

Nellie left, without his keys. He felt relieved in that aspect. But still, he doesn´t feel quite that good. He kept his keys, but he wasn´t sure if he kept his pride. He´s feeling kind of bad for rejecting her, but she wanted to take his car. HIS CAR. She must know this isn´t just anything.

He wanted to get in his house and just forget about everything. But it won´t be so easy.

 

“Oh, Lawrence…” Came Evangeline´s, kind of sad, voice.

She just came up, and as he saw her now imposing silhouette standing in the receiver, he knew something was wrong.

“She was just trying to help. She doesn´t want you to het hurt. She was willing to make an effort, for you. To help you. But…” she rose her hand, and then snapped her fingers. “You didn´t listen.”

Larry could feel his frame getting smaller. The things he had barely seen inside, things he was barely getting used to, they were rising. Taller, bigger. He was shrinking, again.

Twice in a day. He couldn´t believe it. How short will he get now?

 

“She explained you. She tried to persuade you, to convince you. But you refused to listen. Lawrence, is your car that important? Don´t you think there are more important things than the material ones?” Evangeline continued as he finally settled on his new, and shorter, size.

“I… but she… she can´t take my car…” He asserted.

“Well, now she can. I believe she said you should be taller than 4´8”, now… I don’t think your 4´7” height is above that range.” 4´7”? He was down to 4´7”?

He felt overwhelmed. He nearly stumbled. This couldn´t be happening. Just yesterday he was above 5´, and now, now he´s half way down to 4´.

“Larry, I know this is hard. You were doing so good. Why can´t you accept the fact that people are only trying to help you. Even I came to advice you that you should listen to her. But you refused to. Now, there´s no way you can´t. Next time you see her, you´ll have to give her your keys.”

“This is unfair.” He wanted to scream, to yell. But it was useless.

“Don´t think of it that way. I told you this is a lesson, and you´re not doing so well with it. But I´m sure that, from now on, you will pay attention to what every woman says. Right? And if you´re uncertain, you can always call my name. You know I´m always around.” At least she was being kind. After she took three inches away from him. But he´d rather see her kind side than having her disappear.

 

Evangeline was officially a whole foot taller. She was looming so high above him. But he didn´t have time to check on her imposing figure. He felt devastated.

Evangeline left, leaving a much shorter and more defeated Larry behind. How will things be at work now? Does he have to go back there? After loosing another three inches? He had to. He didn´t want to be defeated. He was still a man, he was still the confident man he used to be when he was 6´1”. He can´t let this beat him.

It will be hard, yes. Now he´s eighteen inches shorter. But he´s still the same man, the same Larry. He´s the boss. And no one can take that away from him. Except Mrs. Davis. But she´s kind to him, and so is Violet.

They are kind, attentive. He can´t say he´s got no friends at the office.

 

Things were changing in his life. A lot. Not only his size, apparently, everyone around was treating him different too. He felt underestimated, belittled. But he can´t let that happen. He´ll prove everyone he´s still the boss. The big man.

He was decided. He picked his phone and sent Violet a message. Tomorrow, there will be a meeting. A meeting with all of the people on the floor. All of his subordinates, the staff. He will give them a few words, to encourage them. To inspire them.

To show them he´s still the same ensured man he was. The fact that he´s short doesn´t mean he can´t be confident. It doesn´t mean he can no longer do his job. He´ll call a meeting to prove everyone that height´s just a number. That inside, he´s still as big as he was when he was tall.

He doesn´t want to intimidate, or make anyone feel inferior to him. He just wants them to understand he´s fine. He´s healthy, he´s capable. That his “condition” can´t stop him.

There´s no obstacle he can´t beat.

 

However, now that he thinks about it. Things may be a little different. He had to hop a little to get over the couch. Will he need a stool tomorrow? No way, that will seem demeaning.

A podium? Now that he thinks about it, he left a lot of things aside. But he had already sent Violet the message. There was no turning back.

“Chill, Larry, chill…” he spoke to himself as he laid on the couch. A couch that seemed as big as a bed now. “Just relax, take things easy. Give yourself a little break. Then, write down some lines of inspiring words for the employees. It´s been a while since I gave them a talk. Everything will be fine.”

Will it?

End Notes:

You can get a couple chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 19 by Mine1234

Larry did exactly what he said. Settled his mind and after a while. He went to his computer and wrote down some phrases. Things he could talk about during the staff meeting he wanted to have.

He can´t deny that his new height was bothering him. 4´7”, he was shrunk to a whole new level.

But he won´t let something like that beat him.

 

He focused, as much as he could, on his speech. Putting some ideas there, removing some others. Planning everything. Making sure that tomorrow everything was perfect.

He had already sent a message to Violet, explaining her that he needed everyone to meet him first thing in the morning.

Most will think this is annoying. Some will find this as the perfect excuse to work a few minutes less. But him, he wanted this to be a proof that he was still the same reassured man he had always been. Shorter, yes, but his pride, his confidence, those cannot be shrink. Right?

 

He lost track of time; he was now focused on putting everything together before tomorrow. Will he do a small rehearsal in front of the mirror? Maybe.

He was nearly done, typing words quickly on his computer. He was not really used to the new size of things. His laptop´s keyboard was immense! He can´t deny this was taking longer than he would´ve expected. And just as he was trying to wrap things up, he heard the sound of his door bell ringing.

*ding* *dong*

He stopped, who could it be? Deep down, he knows who this is.

 

Larry made his way to the door. It took way more steps than it once did. And the distance just seemed longer. He can´t help to notice the size and length of things now.

So far, he had already lost eighteen inches in height. His body felt the same, proportionally, he was still the same. But in reality… he was short. Way shorter than average.

He couldn´t even see through the peeping whole on the door. That´s how short he was.

Larry can´t deny he was mad. This was a pest. But what else could he do? Put a booster step somewhere near the door? He has to adapt to his new reality.

 

“Hello?” He already knew who this was, even if she didn´t announce herself. Who else could it be?

Nellie was standing right in front of the door, maybe two or three steps back as he opened. She noticed immediately. But she chose not to say anything until she was 100-percent sure.

She stood straight. Trying to compare both of them. Her attempt was to see where the top of his head was in comparison with her body.

 

This felt so awkward. For both. Nellie didn´t say a thing, waiting for him to speak, but he didn´t. She just gave a step forwards, and before she knew it, she followed the motion of her body and entered his house.

Larry couldn´t do anything but to look up to her. Much more than he just had a while ago. For a second, he had this question. If he stretches his arm, and tries to touch the top of her head with his hand, will he reach?

 

Now that they were on even grounds, Nellie could notice that the top of his head, it was below the base of her neck. Maybe by a fraction of an inch, but this still made him shoulder level. SHOULDER LEVEL!

Nellie knows he´s shorter. She came here a while ago, and he wasn´t this short. What had happened? She was worried. But there´s something they agreed on back then. She had a worried look on her face, but she kind of settled down when she recalled their “arrangement”.

 

“Tell me, Larry, is it me or… are you, I don´t know, shorter?” she knew she had won this sort of bet they had.

Larry sighed. Her hints only meant one thing. And her now wryly smile told him everything, she won.

“I am shorter…” he declared, not wanting to listen to the next words she was about to speak.

“That´s awful! Are you feeling alright? Is everything on?” she was concerned, however, she was trying to get somewhere with all this.

“I´m fine, you know, it´s just… my height. As always…” he felt defeated. And to think that just a minute ago he was feeling proud of the speech he was writing down.

 

But the inevitable truth is, he has to look up to everyone. And each passing day, after each mistake. He found himself looking higher and higher. Craning his neck more and more.

“I´m sorry for that,” she spoke as she placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to be empathetic, however, “But… I believe there´s something you want to give me…” she meant the car keys.

She´s sure he´s below the 4´8” mark. By how much, maybe an inch or so. She´s not sure, but she´s sure on one thing. He can no longer drive his car.

“Fine.” He knew this was going to happen. Had she come all the way here just to do this? Had Evangeline somehow influenced her to come here? With her magic? Mind control? Something like that?

 

Larry made his way to the kitchen, as the now amazon looking Nellie followed him from behind. Her strides were much longer than his, but she followed him slowly from behind. Scrutinizing his new size.

“He´s so short now… poor guy. He definitely needs me around more often.” She declared inside her mind.

 

“Here.” He grabbed the keys and hand them to her. He was pissed. Of course he´ll be, she had now complete control of his car. And what´s worse, she´ll drive him to and back from work. Him, a 28-year-old, successful man needing to be drive around? This was demeaning.

He did this in the fastest way possible. He hated every second of it, but it was better than being shrunken again. What if he broke his deal? Evangeline will appear and shrink him. As simple as that.

And he can´t afford to lose any more height. He´s already feeling like a midget.

 

“Thank you,” Nellie spoke as she grabbed the keys and placed them inside her pocket. “At what time do you think it will be more convenient for me to stop by? 8:00? 8:30? Or, would you like to come over my aunt´s place and knock on the door whenever you´re ready?” she asked, nicely. But he felt she was mocking him.

“8:30 will be fine.” He replied.

Nellie could notice he was angry, upset. He just handed his car keys to the neighbor. He gave her complete control of his sports car. She thought he´d feel as if he had this tall, sexy chauffeur. Well, she thought herself as a tall and sexy. But he seemed to have some doubts.

“Relax, Larry. I promise I´m not trying to steal your car. I assure you that as soon as I drop you at work, I´ll come straight back here. I wouldn´t abuse your trust, or anything like that. Your car´s safe with me.” She winked at him. Maybe he was worried he may be losing his car.

 

“Ok… was there something you wanted to tell me? I mean, you didn´t came here to just take my car, right?” he asked, choosing to believe this was some sort of complot between her and Evangeline.

“Oh, no, haha, of course not. I came here to tell you dinner´s ready. You like stews, right?” Dinner time.

 

Dinner was awkward. Larry could feel Grace´s eyes all over him as he ate. He was waiting for her to say he was shorter. To speak up her mind and, in a teasing way, declare he was shorter. But that didn´t happen.

Was he too small? Or, was she planning something for later? Maybe when Nellie wasn’t around? She intervened the last time, what are the chances for her not to do the same this time?

Grace will wait, be patient. There will come a time, soon.

 

Next morning, Nellie was at his door by 8:30, not a minute later.

The first thing he did when he opened the door was greet her boobs. He was looking straight at her seemingly bigger boobs. Everything on her seemed larger now.

Her tight crop top accentuated her large boobs. And, if he turned down, the bare flesh of her long legs was teasing to the eye. She seemed like an amazon now. A tall, sexy amazon. But he was too annoyed to leer at her.

“Ready?” she asked, being this the first of many drives to work he´ll have.

 

During the drive to work, Nellie asked him if he, by any chance, needed her to prepare him some lunch too.

“What? Lunch?” he asked, alarmed.

“Yeah,” she said as she made a stop before the red light. “I´m not sure if cooking is difficult for you, I think it is. So, if you´d like me to take care of your lunch, or even get to your place a bit earlier to prepare you some breakfast…” she was nice, but this was kind of crossing the limits.

Allowing her to have full control of his car was one thing. Something that required a lot of self-control, and an angel, for him to give. Why does she need to have the keys? Couldn’t she just leave them at his place and pick them up in the mornings? Why does she have to take them away from him?

Maybe she was afraid he´ll try to drive by himself. If he doesn´t have the keys, then he can´t start the engine.

 

“No. I´m fine… thanks.” There´s no way he´ll have her at his place walking around as she feels pity for him.

He´s still tall enough. And he´s a man, an independent man. Besides, Violet´s in charge of his lunches. But he won´t say that.

“You sure? Because I don´t mind lending a helping hand for a neighbor in need…” Her intentions seemed pure. But this felt beyond embarrassing.

As he stood on the leather seat, looking up at his new chauffeur, he rejected her offer. Trying to be as kind as he could. He wouldn´t want to lose some more inches.

 

“Ok, here we are…” Said Nellie as she stopped the car right in front of the main door.

Larry wanted her to drop him on the backdoor, where no one could see him. But she didn´t listen. She said this was easier. That way, she can take the freeway without making a turn, and then get back home.

Larry hopped off the car as she spoke, shutting the door fast behind him. “Thanks…” was all he said as he turned sideways, making sure no one was looking at him.

It will be so embarrassing for him if anyone witnessed how he, currently a 4´7” man, hopped off a car driven by some stranger. A stranger to everyone else.

He just rushed to the door, with his heart beating faster.

 

“Ok… at least he said thanks…” Was all Nellie said as she thought he was kind of rude. She took some time of her morning to drive him to work, and she also offered to cook for him. She´d like it if he can show some more appreciation.

“I hope he´s not so rude next time, or else…” what was else?

 

Larry went straight to the elevator. He had an important meeting today. One he called.

Right now, it was 8:50 am, most of the staff must be gathering around for the meeting, right where he asked Violet to take them.

“Ok, my tie´s fine; suit looks good; my teeth are clean… huff, I´m ready!” He was trying to embrace himself. He took some deep breaths, tried to settle his mind. Ran a few words from his speech before he met everyone.

This was going to be ok. Everything was going to work just as he planned. The elevator´s doors opened, spreading apart. Time to get busy.

 

As soon as he stepped out of the elevator, he was met by a tall, sexy figure.

“Good mor… ning. Uhm, Larry, have you gotten a bit… smaller?” Came Violet´s voice from above.

She was huge. No, more than that, she was gigantic! He was looking straight at the cusp of her breasts.

Violet was officially a giantess. Well, a mini-giantess. Wearing a sexy office outfit. A tight skirt, short enough to display her long, shapely legs. With some caramel-color tights over her impressive legs.

If she made him feel small before, now he´s speechless. Plus, her tight blouse was making his jaw want to drop. Her tits made Nellie´s look tiny, flat even. Violet´s body now seemed so hefty, of course, she took care of her figure, and worked out regularly, but for him. She´s colossal.

“I… yeah…” That´s all he could manage to say to her.

“Aww, I´m really sorry. Do you still want to go ahead with the meeting or…?” Violet spoke as she placed her large hand over his head and gently caressed his hair. She was just so lovely.

“Oh no, we can go ahead with that. There´s no problem.” He replied, he needed this meeting to go perfect. All for his sake.

 

He walked down the office, with the giant Violet walking by his side. She was so big that he felt he was the one walking by her side. Her strides were so long that he had to jog a little to follow her pace. Had she always walked this fast? Or was it because of his shorter legs? It must be him.

Several people were looking at them, mainly focused in him. No one could believe that the 6´1” guy had come to be so short. No one was aware of his exact size, at least no one other than Violet and Mrs. Davis. But everyone was sure he was way below five-foot-tall. And walking next to Violet only made him look so pathetic.

 

Larry stopped right in the middle of the room. Looking up at everyone. His heart was pounding inside his chest. But he had to be strong. He had to prove them that he was still the big fish on the pond.

“Thank you all for coming.” He started. Looking around, making sure to prove them that he was not intimidated at all. Even if, deep down, he felt it a little.

Violet was standing by his side. Cheerful. Smiling. Shadowing Larry as he spoke.

 

During the first three minutes of his speech, everything seemed to be going according to the plan. He was talking about the metrics, how everything was going nicely. Pushing them to keep the good work.

There should´ve been around one-hundredth people on this meeting. A good number, more than usual. And with such a short notice. He was feeling proud that everyone still respected him.

But then, someone spoke.

 

“I´d like our metrics to keep growing, you have been doing great so far. And I´m sure you can all keep the good work you´re doing. If we keep this up, we can all reach some higher places!” He said, as one person from behind, he couldn´t really see who, chose to speak.

“Sure, I bet you´d like to reach higher too!” he was mocking his short stature.

Then, a few people laughed, and this guy´s words were followed by some woman´s: “Yeah, I bet he´d like us all to compensate the fact that he´s going down.” More people started laughing.

“You should´ve gotten a stool! Or better, why not sitting on your huge assistant´s shoulders? I bet she can pick you up like nothing!” Shouted someone from the very back.

Everyone was laughing now. Everyone was laughing at him.

 

Suddenly, Larry´s confidence disappeared. He was looking everywhere, only to meet the laughing faces of all this people. There was no respect left for him. Everyone was laughing right on his face. He was a joke, a small one.

He swallowed, feeling everyone was looming higher. He felt tiny, no, he felt like nothing. A joke, a bad joke everyone laughs about. This was not fair; he was not short. He was tall, well, used to be.

Is that all he is now? A joke? He doesn´t deserve any respect? He´s still the boss, he´s still in charge. Why is everyone laughing?

“S-stop! E-everyone! J-just…” no one was listening. He felt insecure, he felt antsy. Surrounded by a crowd of people who didn´t care for him. Didn´t care at all.

His legs started trembling a bit, his lip quivered, and when someone just shouted: “Look! He´s about to cry! HAHAHAHAH!” Laughter, that´s all he perceived.

 

A loud, annoying laughter he couldn´t shut. He covered his ears, but the sound was still coming in. He had no choice. He was afraid this guy´s words will come true. He lowered his head, looked for a gap between the crowd and ran for it.

He sprinted, making his way between all this people who didn´t care at all about the meeting. Everyone was there with a purpose, and one only, look at him. Watch this shrunken man trying to play the role of a functional man. Laugh at him.

This wasn´t fair. He was trying his best. Things were hard for him, can´t everyone see that? Why is everyone acting this way?

He needed to shut them, shut the echoing laughter inside his head. He rushed to a safe place, his office. There, no one will be capable of bothering him.

In less than a minute, Larry was gone. And with him gone, the laughter seemed to cease a bit.

 

But there was someone left there. Violet. And she was upset, beyond that, she was raging.

“SHUT UP! Can´t you all see this is hurting him? Huh? He´s a man, a man with feelings! It doesn´t matter if he´s shorter. You should be more polite when it comes to this. He´s ill! Didn´t Mrs. Davis sent that information to you!? I know she did, because I was the one who sent all the emails.” Their smiles turned into shame, for some. Others just didn´t care. But there must be a consequence.

“Now, you. You, You. And… you!” she pointed at all those people who made those hard comments. Larry will not be capable, or willing to take action, but she will. Her blood´s boiling now. “I want your names, NOW. And don´t try to sneak away, because I´ll find you. And if you make me go get you, I´ll fire your sorry asses for refusing to follow direct orders. Now, move!” she was on fire.

 

Meanwhile, Larry locked himself on his office. He couldn´t listen to the laughter now. He was safe. He felt so vulnerable.

He just shut the door and sat straight on the floor. Putting his head between his knees. This wasn´t ok, this wasn´t good. This wasn´t fair!

“This is not fair, this isn´t fair. I´m the boss, I deserve respect!” He allowed a tear to run down his cheek, followed by another one. He was so tense, so nervous. So afraid.

He knew they all laughed behind his back. Even he laughed at his boss once. But this, this was public humiliation. A room full of people laughing at him. He couldn´t take it. He ran away, that was the only logical solution.

 

“It´s not my fault to be shrinking…” he cried out.

“It´s not, I know…” Came a voice from above.

As he was looking at his own feet, he could see the bare feet of a woman coming closer and stopping just a step or two away from him. He turned up, only to see Evangeline´s face. A serious look, but one of comprehension.

“What do you want? You want to laugh at me too? Go ahead, I know you want to.” He said, brushing his tears away.

“Oh, no, I wouldn´t do that. Laughing on a human´s despair, that´s not something an angel will do. I´m here to tell you things are fine.”

“Fine? Didn´t you just see what happened out there? I´m everyone´s mockery. But who can blame them, I´m just a joke now…” he was defeated. If this was what Evangeline wanted, then she got it.

The angel put one knee on the floor, then, she placed one hand on his shoulder, and as she looked at him in the eyes, she added: “You´re not. This is just what everyone thinks of you. But it´s not that what matters. What´s really important is what you think of yourself. How you perceive your own person. Now, I know I can´t make you feel better, only give you my advice. But there´s someone heading here who really cares…”

 

*knock* *knock*

“Larry… are you here?” It was Violet, right outside the office´s door. “May I come in?” her tone seemed kind, and with a little worry.

Evangeline was gone now, in the blink of an eye. Leaving Larry with a few words on his mind to think about. But his main question is, is Violet that one person who cares?

End Notes:

You can find this story all the way up to chapter 34 on my patreon, here´s a link in case you´d like to check it out ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 20 by Mine1234

“Yes…” Larry replied, feeling depressed. He felt just like everything they said about him, small, weak, like nothing.

Even after Evangeline´s explanation, he didn´t feel any relieve. She said someone cared, but that doesn´t mean everyone does. He´s still, for most, a freak of nature. One who everyone will laugh about, one who they will tease. If some had already done that today, this may as well increase from now. His life was ruined.

 

The doorknob turned, and the Violet stepped in. He turned way up at her, since he was sitting on the floor. The pretty, long-legged, sexy Violet. He wondered, was she the one who cares?

“Here you are…” she said, with some relieve on her tone.

“Hi…” he replied as he just turned at the floor, he just wanted to be alone, but he can´t kick her out. That would be rude, and he´ll be setting away the wrong person.

 

Violet stepped in, closed the door behind her and took a couple small steps towards him before she bent over and sat on his side.

“I´m sorry for the way everyone acted out there,” she started.

“Why are you sorry? It´s not your fault I´m a midget no one respects…” he answered, looking away with sad eyes.

“Don’t say that! You´re not… you´re ill, ok? This is not your fault. They should be more considerate towards you. Specially those people who chose to speak only to molest you. But don´t worry, I already have their names…” she wasn´t lying, she was just about to send written warnings to everyone, but she´d love to fire their asses.

Larry turned back at Violet, even while sitting, he was barely at her shoulder level. He looked up at her pretty eyes, wondering if she´s the one who cares. By the way she´s saying things, she does seem to.

“Thanks…” he smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

Violet couldn´t help but to feel sorry for him. He´s shrinking and everyone´s treating him as if he was some sort of joke. She can tell he´s been crying, or about to cry. His eyes are red, and teary. However, there´s no marks of tears on his face. But making a grown man cry, that´s not nice.

She extended her long arm, wrapped it around him, putting her big hand on his shoulder, and pulled him into her. She pulled him and he landed almost on her breast. He shook a little.

“Listen, as your assistant, it is my job to help you. But… as a friend, let me know if you need a shoulder where to cry, and I´ll be there…” her words, kind, sweet, genuine.

He looked up at the gigantic woman, her tender words were right. They felt right. She said she was a friend, that´s good, right? He could use a friend nowadays.

 

However, the tension in the air was palpable. What was going to happen now? He wondered if she´ll kiss him. A hug where he gets smothered by her tits? In the best scenario, sex? He was pinned to her right side, she felt so warm, she smelled so sweet, so nice.

Violet was nice, a good lady. All this time, she was the one who, instead of looking at him as some sort of creep, she accepted this “condition” of his. For someone like her, it was kind of a dream come true. However, she was always nice about it, kind to him.

Maybe she´s the one who cares…

 

Larry laid his head onto her, and just relaxed for a moment. He closed his eyes and chose to be vulnerable, what´s more, he chose Violet to be his shelter.

She simply placed her hand over his head and started massaging it. Gently, kindly, softly. If he wants to lay on her in silence, then so be it.

 

It was a peaceful moment, with him laying on the amazon. He felt good, he felt… protected. He didn´t like it when he felt vulnerable, but with a friend like Violet. If she allows him to do this, then he knows everything will be fine. So far, things were quiet, easy, until…

*buzz* *buzz*

“Sorry, that´s my phone.” Said Violet as she reached for her cell phone. It was a text message, well, actually a couple.

Larry didn´t pay much attention to it. Whoever it was, it may not be that important, but it was. And what´s more, it was concerning to him.

 

Violet read and replied to the messages, new messages arrived immediately. Larry could feel the rapid movements of her thumbs as she wrote back. Who was it?

But he was soon to find that out. After, maybe five minutes, Violet put her phone down, turned at him and told him.

“Larry, how do you feel?”

“Well… fine, better!” he replied, what was this about? It seemed like one of those questions someone makes right before they need to move on somewhere else, and that includes you, that´s why they ask.

“I´m glad. Now, Mrs. Davis just texted me. She´d like us to meet her upstairs. But only if you´re feeling like it, tell me, do you want to go up? Or would you like to stay here with me?” The boss? Well, he better go, whatever she´s got in mind, it may be important.

“Well, I´m… I feel better, we can get going if you like.” He smiled. Feeling glad his opinion mattered.

However, he ignores Mrs. Davis was the one concerned about his emotional state.

 

In a matter of minutes, they were inside the elevator, and then, they were entering Mrs. Davis office.

She seemed to be busy, writing some stuff on her computer. But when they stepped in, she turned and set her gaze on Larry.

As her eyes were set on him, she seemed concerned. For a moment, he wondered, was this something he should be worried about?

 

Mrs. Davis greeted both, and then just chat with Violet. They talked mostly about today´s incident. How everyone just laughed about him as if he was some sort of joke. Larry felt a bit embarrassed as Mrs. Davis turned at him from time to time, her eyes revealing her feeling of empathy. She felt bad for him.

After a while, when Mrs. Davis had all the information she needed. She told Violet that she could leave, it was time to have an alone time with Larry.

He didn´t like the sound of that, this was like the other day, with Cathy. But this time, he feels something big is about to take place.

He´s unsettled, as his giant friend leaves, he worries. Is this good? Or bad? It must be bad! Does she think he can no longer take care of his duty? That he doesn´t project the image of a man who deserves respect. Will that make her fire him? Or, demote him?

He´s worried, he swallowed as his heart started beating at a quicker pace. He looks up at Mrs. Davis kind face, but that may only be an illusion, giving him the idea that everything´s fine, when it really isn´t.

 

“Come here, Lawrence…” she said as she commanded him, gently, to step right next to her.

Larry did as she said, worried she´ll only hand him a paper with his termination. Every step he gave, it made him more nervous than the last one.

 

During three long seconds, he stood there, in silence as she quietly looked down to him. She was wearing her usual two-inch heels, making her a towering 5´9” woman. To him, of course, at 4´7”, nearly everyone towers above you.

Her look was sad. She had something in mind, why couldn´t she tell him? She stood there, tormenting him with her silence. What was she up to?

 

“Awww…” Came her voice as she suddenly stepped forward and reached for him.

She pulled him into her. Currently, the top of Larry´s head didn´t even made it to the base of her neck, however, when she pulled him, she pinned his face right between her boobs.

Now, Larry was smothered by the boss´s titanic breasts. Now, they felt bigger than his head. Mrs. Davis was wearing a slightly open blouse, which revealed a generous line of cleavage, but when she pulled him, his face landed right in the middle.

Larry could feel the soft smooth skin of her soft boob rubbed against his cheek. It made him tingle, and it was also kind of arousing. Who´d say he´ll sink his face between her big, mature breasts? Well, certainly he didn´t ask for it, but he can´t complaint.

 

Her hand was immediately driven to his back, and she started rubbing it. Meanwhile, she said to him, with a tender, cooing voice.

“Aww, poor baby, why is everyone so mean? Can´t they see you´re ill? Hmm? Are they so mean that they don´t realize they have to treat you better? To care for you? You have feelings too, I know…” Now he´s feeling a little more confused. However, she won´t fire him, right? After those words, there´s no way she´ll do something like that. Still, what´s her next move?

“Come here, let me pamper you. Everyone was mean to you. But don´t worry about it, I´ll take care. That´s right, no one will mess with you, sweetheart.” Should he feel good about it?

 

Larry felt so odd, so weird. He cringed. He tried to pull himself out of this, but now, Mrs. Davis was just too strong. Of course, she was a whole foot taller. He stood there, pinned to her large breasts as he tried to make up what exactly was happening.

 

“Just let her be, she won´t hurt you…” Came Evangeline´s whisper inside his head. If she says so, then it must be true, but that didn´t help him much.

He was confused. Being kind was one thing, being attentive was another, but his boss was literally trying to soothe him with a hug? He didn´t mind the attention, but this was a little… too much?

 

“Why can´t everyone see just how precious you are…” she cooed from above as he felt intoxicated by the scent of her perfume. She was all over him, and her fragrance was now all inside of him.

 

Mrs. Davis had a small issue, the more Larry shrinks, the less she´s able to hold back her maternal-self. They had literally made him cry, and momma can´t stand that.

Most likely, whoever spoke first, will get fired.

 

Things had turned so much today. Now, he was wondering, was Mrs. Davis the one who cared? And, in what way does she care?

 

“Remember, sweetheart, the doors to my office will always be open for you. And you also have my number. If you feel bad, or sad, or just want to chat. I´ll always be there for you. And, if you´d like to meet outside of the office, we can also meet somewhere else. I can have you over at my place, no worries.” She winked.

Larry smiled back to her and thanked her. This was so inappropriate. And confusing. Does she mean sex? Her tone´s just not that way, and there´s no hints that it is. What else could it be? A friendship? Is she feeling pity on him? This is so awkward.

 

Larry returned to his office. He was self-conscious now, more than ever. He knows no one takes him seriously, and now that the meeting end up awfully wrong, he´s got zero chances anyone will care. He may be the boss at his floor, but he´s a 4´7” man being punished by an angel.

 

This all was demeaning, emasculating even. And the worst part, he needed to be picked up from work.

He was sure that he could still drive, unfortunately, Nellie didn´t think the same way.

“Shit, why is every woman I know acting so… weird now…” he wondered as he stood out of the office, alone, looking at both sides of the street.

It was already a quarter past five, he was sure he told Nellie he was off by five o´clock. Should he call her? Text her? Where the hell was she?

He should´ve accepted Violet´s offer, she said she could drive him home. That would´ve been better than waiting on the street, carrying his briefcase in one arm as he checks the time in the watch on his other hand.

 

Finally, by 5:20, Nellie showed up. Picking him up right in the front of the building.

Larry hoped in and the first thing he did was to complaint.

“What took you so long?” He was not in the mood for anything else coming up wrong.

“Hello? Yes, I had a good day, what about you?” she said sarcastically.

He didn´t want to talk about it. He just pointed her out to start driving. Nellie didn´t quite appreciated his attitude, but he was kind of right. She had him waiting for twenty minutes without letting him know. She´ll take the fault this once.

 

“I know I was late. But I have an excuse. I went to pick up some burgers. What do you think? Burgers for dinner?” Nellie loved fast food, she wasn´t sure if it was because of the meat, the grease, the cheese. Or all of the unnecessary carbs that filled her mouth.

Larry was not much of a fan of fast food. But he´s not in to argue with her. With a mere, “sure…” he gave her his answer.

 

Things were so out of place now. He lost his car, he was losing his height, and the respect everyone had on him was completely gone. GONE!

He just laid in bed, nostalgic. Who´d say he´ll miss the old days when he could just walk around like a tall, proud man. Now, he´s afraid anyone may come out of nowhere and start mocking him.

 

“Don´t feel so bad, Lawrence. This is all part of the lesson. You need to move on if you want to improve…” Evangeline said as she suddenly appeared in bed next to him.

Her larger legs, her longer body. She looked extra tall compared to him. This one-foot difference is remarkable!

“Lesson, your lessons. This is all… why do I need to be taught a lesson? What have I done to deserve this? I did things right, and you know it. Is this supposed to be some sort of karma? When have I ever mocked about anyone? When have I taken someone´s stuff? When have I made anyone feel small? Vulnerable? Tell me.” He was mad.

All this humiliation, all this life changes that only led to self-conscious thoughts on a form that wasn´t his. He was not a 4´7” man with a shrinking condition, this was all made by her. By this devil disguised as an angel.

 

“Listen, you´re getting things wrong. The lessons are not meant to bring you down. They are all in order for you to acknowledge your mistakes. To become the man you once were.” She said.

“The man I was? What? You want me to be a lame guy who wanted to…” he stopped right there.

“No, don´t stop, say it. Please continue.” He had nothing to hide, she could literally read his mind. And even talk with him that way.

This was not easy, but he had to speak.

“Ugh, you want me to be that stupid dreamer who thought a nice woman will come out of nowhere and just… choose to share the rest of her life with me? Hmmm? You want me to go back to the idea that women are not just… using me while something better come up?” He was raising his tone and getting mad.

“You want me to believe that whenever a woman says: “I love you.” It´s supposed to mean something? That she´ll never leave? That she will always be there? Bullshit! Even a marriage tears apart, that´s why there are divorces…” What was he saying? Well, let´s go back, way back.

 

Previously, Larry had a lower position in some other company. But that was fine. He was in love.

He was in a relationship with this girl, Joanna. Who he thought one day he´ll marry. But things didn´t turn up to be that way.

They met while working together. The job was simple, however, Joanna was ambitious. She was the employee of the month by the second month they worked there, and by the second trimester, she got a promotion.

Suddenly, she was Larry´s boss. He was so happy for her, but she just didn´t felt the same way about him. Why would she date someone inferior?

He had no ambition, no goals. He was just living by the day. No passion, he had no target what so ever. She wanted to be a successful woman, but a woman like that needs a man to push her to the limit, not just a guy who will work on the same place for a lifetime. She broke up with him.

Her words, if he ever wants to get a chance with her, he needs to be better. Higher pay, a better position. More, just more. Not living on the minimum wage on a shitty apartment.

 

His heart was broken. But he was willing to do it. If this could bring her back, he´ll improve.

The first thing he did was to quit. He didn´t want to see her until he was at the top. But that soon changed.

He worked hard; weeks turned into months which turned into years. Within three years he had reached the position where he was, he bought a house and got himself a fancy sports car. Which he had already changed by now.

But his goal was not the same. At first, he wanted to do this for her, blaming him for their breakup. But then, he realized, this was not his fault.

He looked for ways to improve, things he had to change. Habits he had to create in order to be better. But he may not have understood the full length of it. In his mind, an idea grew, a greedy, toxic idea.

If she could ditch him, then he had no reasons why to come back. In fact, he didn´t need a girlfriend. A mere lover every now and then would be fine.

And so, he was corrupted. His kind heart turned bitter. His perspective changed. He became a hunter, his pray? Any hot woman he met at a bar, or the club. Anywhere. In the end, he needed to prove he was the king. Not for her, but for him.

A cold-hearted king who doesn´t need love. Sex is enough.

 

“I know she´s the one who did wrong. But you can´t let that change you. This is not the way things should be…” Evangeline said to him.

Larry´s eyes turned teary. He may be over her, but he can´t believe that, after all this time, she´s still ruining his life. And to think that he was about to propose to her when she broke up with him. And with that, she broke up the kindhearted man he once was. But there´s always a way back.

“Should be? How? You want me to get back to my lame job? To a tiny apartment? To be the poor loser I was? Is this what you´re trying to do? Tell me, you want to humiliate me before you take everything I´ve worked for away!” he was upset, those memories hurt, he thought Joanna was special. To him, she was the whole world, a sky full of stars. But apparently, he was just a bump on her road to become successful.

“No, Lawrence. That´s not it.”

“Then what is IT!?” He nearly screamed.

“You have to find out on your own. One day, when you tell me, the shrinking will stop…” and she was gone.

 

“FUCK!!!” Now, he´s supposed to know what it is that he´s messing up with. What´s more, he has to become something he once was, but that´s not him being pathetic.

Larry needs to pay attention. He´s shrinking, and all of his punishments are related to things he does wrong. Usually, all around women. This has to do with his old self, but it´s also because of the way he is.

She wants him to be who he once was. But why? Plus, what´s the lesson in all these? Become a gentleman? Why? What is it that a gentleman does that he has not done?

Is he supposed to serve women? That can´t be it.

 

“Whatever this is, I´m sure it has something to do with women… but what is it?” he wondered, cooling down as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep on it.

End Notes:

You can get a couple chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link: 

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 21 by Mine1234

The next morning, Larry was still feeling bad. After such a terrible day, he still needed to get back to work, where clearly no one respects him. He was annoyed, and still thinking about Evangeline´s words. What had she meant?

 

“Here we are…” Said Nellie as she stopped the car in front of the office.

“Oh, thanks…” Larry was so thoughtful that he forgot they were already getting to the office. All the time, he had been looking through the window, but not really paying attention to the road.

But, when he reached for the door handle, Nellie locked the door. He got upset for a second, and then turned at her.

 

“Hold your horses, mister. You can´t just walk out of the car.” She said.

“I can´t? What do you mean?”

“First, you need to thank your friendly neighbor for dropping you at work. I could be in bed right now, you know…” Hadn´t he already said thanks?

But everything became clearer as she tapped her cheek with her index finger, and then bent closer to him. He knows what she wants. His main question is why?

 

Larry grunted for a second. But did as she said. He bent closer and gave this amazon-looking woman a kiss on the cheek. Why the cheek? And why a kiss? Is Nellie in the hots for him? If she is, this is a very strange way to show it.

“See? It wasn´t so hard, right? I´ll come to pick you up later. Wanna have pasta for dinner?” He nodded.

 

Nellie was acting weird, to him. In reality, she was stablishing some domain. Kind of. She doesn´t mind doing this for him, to her, he´s in the need of someone looking after him. And Nellie was kind of always taking those kinds of things too far.

 

He walked out of the car and got inside the building. He could hear to some murmuring as he walked, his ears buzzed when he heard his name. He could feel eyes on him, they were talking about him. And for a change, this wasn´t good.

Before, they may say something like, “There´s the boss…” but now, things were not good. They were all talking about yesterday´s incident. How everyone at his floor just mocked of him.

The disrespect hurt, but standing now at 4´7” was killing him. What type of respect can he get now?

 

He turned his head down, stepped inside the elevator and waited for it to make it´s way to his floor. Filled with people who, most likely, will crack up again once he showed up.

However, when he walked in, he didn´t hear the laughing he was expecting. Silence filled the room, even as he walked, he could hear people kind of… stepping away? Back up? Have they realized he could fire them? That, even as short as he was, he still had the power?

Not quite, everyone was kind of scared because of two things, number one, Violet warned everyone and gave written warnings to those who started the mockery. And two, when Mrs. Davis got the names, she fired the very first guy who spoke.

Some say she turned bright red while she fired the guy.

 

Larry was easy, it seems this was going to be a regular day. Or so he thinks.

 

He walked into his office, but today, Violet wasn´t there to greet him, as usual. Instead, her desk was empty, but with a note on it.

A folded sheet of paper, with some big pink letters on it, “Read me”. He didn´t need his name on it to know it was for him. Who else?

Larry took the paper in his hands, unfold it and read. His eyebrows rose in amazement towards the words written on the page. It said: “I know yesterday was an awfully bad day for you. I´m sorry for that. But I´ve decided to make you feel better. Hopefully, in a way we both get to feel good. Just wait for me, I´ll give you a call at 9:30. Just play along ;D”

That was weird. However, with a woman like Violet, anything was possible. But, deep inside, he knows this will most likely be one of her games, and probably of the sexy ones. He was looking forward to it.

 

He sat on his desk, logged into his computer  and stood there for a moment. Wondering what to do. Violet hadn´t send him any list by now. A bit strange, but that doesn´t really matters. He could check on his email while he waits for this call of hers.

 

At exactly 9:30, she called him. Punctual as always, he can´t say he minds that. He answered the phone, a bit confused, but eager to know what was this all about.

“Hello?” he said, trying to play her game. Maybe, should´ve he made it as if he was worried she was late? He doesn´t know how to play these games.

“Larry! I, I´m so sorry I´m running late, but… there´s… something happened and… I´m on my way. But I warn you, this may be kind of… surprising. You´ll know when I get there.” And she hung up.

She really didn´t gave him time to say a thing, and the call was so weird. He´ll know once she gets here? This was one of those games she said they could paly at the office, with his shrinking going on, and this fetish of hers for size comparisons.

Most likely, this had something to do with it. However, she was really good at this, she even sounded truly worried, as if she was in a rush too. For a second, he thought he had to call someone, she sounded serious, but just like everything else, she was really good at it.

 

Larry waited another fifteen minutes, just looking at the time at the right corner of his computer´s screen.

“She should be here in any minute…” he thought as he doodled something on a sheet of paper. Should he be working now? In what? For a while now, Violet has been the one who tells him what to do.

Not in a bossy way, or as if she was his superior, she just makes a schedule of things that have to be done, that´s it. A perfectly organized list.

 

Suddenly, his door was almost slammed open. He turned, and who was at the door? No one else but Violet, but she looked different, a little off. Were her clothes… tight?

The 6´2” Voluptuous woman stood at the door, looking, or pretending to be out of breath. Her eyes immediately met his. However, that was not the weirdest thing at the moment, her attire was.

Violet was wearing a tight top, an extremely tight top. He could see her bra inside the nearly shredding fabric of her blouse, and were the sleeves cut? The buttons also looked a bit strained. Showing a little flesh between.

Her hips were nearly swelling from this tight skirt she had, and the pantyhose she wore underneath were… ripped? He could see wholes, mostly over her swelling thighs. Why would she wear something like this to work? She was always so professional, so carefully dressed.

She seemed as the kind of woman who´ll take a few minutes of the night to pull out her next day´s outfit, but today, she seems as if she´s been on a car wreck!

And, was she on her bare feet? Larry was confused. But not for too long, if she seems to be in tight clothes, which was on purpose, then…

 

“V-Violet, what happened?” he tried to say it in a confused and worried way, however, he´s not good at acting, so it came out sort of forced.

“I don´t know. I just, I was on my way here and then… I just. I grew!” Remarkable, so it was her who was growing then? Well, that explains the ripped clothing.

“You grew?” He knew things were not like that, she looked as big as always, but he´ll play her game, who knows, maybe there´s a reward for him at the end…

 

Violet walked closer to his desk, her long, shapely legs looking much longer in that short, tight skirt, and her boobs, bouncing, threatening to pop out of the barely fitting top.

“I don´t know what happened, I woke up this morning feeling normal, and halfway here… boom! I simply started growing.” She was so turned on by this, but she couldn´t break character.

“Y-you did?” he wished he had a script, it´s hard to know what to say when a nearly half-naked woman walks into your office.

“Yeah… First my bra began to hurt a little, and then my panties, next thing you know, my body was… expanding.” She rubbed her hips with both hands, grabbing her “expanded” body.

“I could hear how my clothes began to rip, the seams breaking open, the fabric shredding, my shoes were so tight, I had to take them off. My shoulders got wider, my hips too, but they were not the only ones…” she said as she stopped right in front of his desk, and bent, placing both hands on his desk.

Larry was looking up at this amazon of a woman, to him, she looked enormous, as always. But today, it was time to play she wasn´t always like that. Had she bought the clothes before just to roleplay?

 

“My boobs, Larry, these gigantic breasts, they are so big now. So heavy. You remember how they used to be, right?” she waited for his response.

“O-of course!” he nodded.

“Now, look at them. I wonder how much sizes I´ve grown? And my butt, look.” She turned, showing off her round, firm, and apparently bigger butt. He never got tired of that sexy ass of hers. Wide, plump, fit, a dream come true for any booty lovers. “It´s so big! So round, so… sexy…” her words vibrated a little inside his mind, her tone went deeper for a moment, as if she wanted to tease him.

He didn´t needed to tell him twice, he ogled at her body. So much flesh, with this “indecent” clothing of hers, which clearly violated the dressing code, she was arousing him. Displaying her hot body for him.

 

“And that´s not just it, I´ve grown curvier, but I also grew taller. As you have already noticed.” Was he supposed to say it? He feels more like the guy who´s playing along, but really doesn´t know how to, or what to say. “Come on, get up. Take a look of how much bigger I am…” she stepped back, waiting for him.

 

Larry had no idea what else to do but to follow her lead. Wherever this was going, maybe it would be better if he plays along.

He stood up, and looked up at her, putting a sort of astound look on his face. Slowly walking towards her.

“I´m huge! Right?” Was that his line? He´s never roleplayed before.

“Oh, y-yeah. You´re huge!” He said, walking slowly towards her.

“How tall do you think I am?” she said, barely containing the enthusiasm she had.

No one´s really played these games with her before. At least not face to face, this was thrilling.

 

Her pussy was getting so wet. She was afraid that she will start leaking any moment from now. Her clothes were so tight that it will definitely show. She? Growing? This was a fantasy come true! Well, still a fantasy, but he was playing it as if it was real.

“You look so short… How tall are you? 6´1”?” She placed her hand on the top of his head.

“Yeah… I´m 6´1”.” He was, but according to the unspoken rules of this, he still is.

“So… how tall do you think I am?” she asked, biting her lower lip.

Larry could tell she liked this, her eyes seemed to sparkle, her smile grew wider, was she aware she was now smiling?

“Uhm… Seven…?” she rose her eyebrows several times, as she also rose her head, she was telling him, “taller”.

 

This was kind of a weird game. But he could play along. He´s so close to her, her aroma is so nice.

“EIGHT! You´re… eight-feet-tall?” she nodded.

“This is so strange. And embarrassing! I came all the way here in this ripping clothes. I can feel how they struggle to stick to my enlarged body. Everything feels so tight, everything looks so tiny… and there´s something else…” She bit her lower lip again, but this time, her eyes gave him a naughty look.

“W-what?” chills ran through his spine. Suddenly, she stepped forward, cutting any distance that separated them.

 

Her hand went from her head to his shoulder, then she placed her other hand on his other shoulder, this was so hot for her.

She literally smothered his face with her bosom. Her soft, gargantuan bosom. He couldn´t help but to rub his face against the soft flesh of her tits for a moment. He closed his eyes and let himself go. He stopped thinking and just let whatever had to happen to take place. His member was so hard now, he simply stood there, pinned to her huge body.

“I… I feel so hot…” Violet spoke, this was so kinky!

 

Violet couldn´t wait more. She was about to burst. She stepped back, ran to the door and locked it, then she proceeded to shut the blinds. Something big was about to happen.

Violet turned at him, licked her lips sensuously and pulled her shirt. Ripping it off completely, all of the buttons just popped out.

She was so in that she even had a bra several sizes smaller on. Her boobs looked so tight on it, trying to burst out, pushing with their immensity. She guided her hands behind her back and undid the bra.

“Ohhhh, much better…” Larry´s jaw dropped when she revealed her boobs. This was the first time he ever saw them naked. They were perfect. With some marks of the tiny bra, but still so round, so heavy, so firm. His member was throbbing now.

 

She stepped forward, guided by lust, placed her hands underneath his armpits and push him, picking him up enough to put him over his desk.

She was now looming above him, pushing her naked breasts against his face. Her nipples were so hard, she was breathing heavily. She began to strip him.

“I just… these urges are growing on me… come on, let´s have sex. Right here, right now. Help me sate this growing hunger. Make me YOURS!”

 

Violet took off his blazer, undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. She was impatient. She simply pushed him, making him fall over his back, now looking at the ceiling of his office.

Larry could feel how she took complete control of it. Was she hot or mad because he was bad at this? Well, he was laying backwards on his desk, right?

Her large hands simply removed his pants, easy, fast. Now, his pulsating member was at full display. And she was hungry.

 

He squirmed as she proceeded to such on it. She simply bent forward and swallowed his member. A blowjob at the office? This was so hot! He clenched his hands on the desks´ top. Her tongue running though his balls, her lips sucking on the full length of his member. Up and down, up and down.

Right now, he was receiving a blowjob from a giantess. It wasn´t his fantasy, but it was hers, he knows she´s enjoying this. She´s intense. She may feel empowered by this, feeling as a true giantess at the moment.

 

She stopped before he came inside her mouth, and then, she started tit-fucking his member. Rubbing her mesmerizing breasts over his lubricated dick.

He orgasmed, over and over. His body twitching. His member feeling so hard, throbbing between the warm flesh of her tits.

 

He came hard, ejaculating all over her face in the hardest orgasm he´s had in days. His whole body tensed up and then relaxed.

Violet´s cleavage was now covered in cum, it felt warm, however, this was not the end.

 

She got over the desk and lean over his body. She was so large now, so heavy. It was really hard to believe she hadn´t grown.

“Come on… I know you can do it… just bear for me for a little longer…” she ride him, placed his member inside her pussy and thrusted her hips, riding his still hard enough dick. He got his relieve, now she needs hers.

 

He was always aware of Violet´s size, she was so tall, and her body so hot. But now, as she´s on top of him, she looks bigger! He knows he´s still his reduced 4´7” frame, however, her 6´2” body looks massive.

Her boobs are humongous, her thighs so thick, so plump. Her whole body looks so imposing and yet to soft and sexy. Larry can feel her thunder thighs around his body, each thicker than his waist.

He wonders if she´s comparing sizes now. Her large limbs in contrast with his shrunken ones. She´s literally an amazon, a powerful beauty. And she´s fucking him.

Before, he would never think this could happen, would want it to, but he was sure there was no chance. But now, this is exuberant. He´s already sweating a little, but he´s not as wet as her cunt.

 

She took full control as they had sex. Repeatedly thrusting her hips over him, his whole body followed the motion of her larger body. Her majestic boobs bouncing, her nipples hardened.

His whole body got tense again, she was so hot. For a while, all she did was to fuck him, he liked it. Her big, soft body on top of his.

 

She came, hard, filling his crotch with her pussy juices. Then, she fell right over him, satisfied.

Her body was so heavy, but he didn´t complaint about it, most of his face was covered with her boobs. He could worry about breathing later.

 

“I must say… you certainly make a woman feel bigger…” Said Violet as she had recovered a little.

“Heh…” Larry chuckled a bit after the best sex he´s had in months.

He´s fucked with a large list of women over the past few months, but none of them seemed as passionate as Violet. He could see the lust in her eyes. Feel the passion on her movement, the air was full of desire.

This was real, not just any casual sex, this was passionate, true, real.

 

May this be a way for him to realize that the standards he was looking for were not what he had to look for in life? That people actually preferred this version of him? Everyone was acting friendlier with him. Well, at least meaningful people. Is this what Evangeline said the other day?

He wasn´t so sure what she meant or what Violet, at the moment, likes about him.

 

“I liked it…” she bit her lower lip again, but it was time for a confession. “I thought we… you know, after what happened yesterday, with all those people… you know…” He didn´t liked to be remembered of that. “I thought that we could pretend that you were still… tall. And that I was actually the one who grew. To help a little, maybe it could help you out if I played the role of a growing woman… and you know how much I like this roleplays… did you like it?”

She was real now, well, she´s been real the whole morning, but this was her real-self speaking, not this “growing” version of hers.

 

Does this mean she feels sorry for him? It this pity sex? He wasn´t feeling so proud anymore.

“Don´t… don´t think I didn´t like it, your performance was… great. Plus, you did a great job allowing my… bigger-self to take control.” She could see that her words were not quite so reassuring for him.

His self-esteem was still kind of destroyed, but he could live with this. Not feel so proud about it, but he´ll survive.

 

Violet got up and put on those shreds that could barely be called clothing. But she was fine, she had a normal set of clothes on her desk.

“Would you like me to… pick something for you? Your clothes are a little… stained.” Cum of his and pussy juices, and some sweat. He´ll look like a mess if he went on with those clothes, but he was fine.

“No worries, I… I have a spare suit here.” He didn´t, but he had a guardian angel… sort of.

 

After Violet stepped out of the room, Evangeline appeared next to him, while he was still laying over his desk.

“Well… it seems you just help her to make one of her fantasies come true, didn´t you?” Came the angels voice as she bent a little, with her hands behind her back.

“Yeah… you´re not taking inches form me, right? I mean, she started this… even if this is clearly against the company´s rules…” He didn´t want to be punished, she clearly said he helped.

“Relax, your policies are none of my business. For me, you didn´t do anything wrong. I just came here because you need clean clothes, right?”

“Oh… yeah…”

 

She summoned some clean clothes on his desk´s chair, nice. Really nice of her.

“Thank you.”

“You´re welcome” Evangeline smiled, her radiant smile, it was so nice when she was good with him.

 

End Notes:

You can get a couple chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 22 by Mine1234

The day was pretty nice so far. Heavenly even. Who would´ve thought Violet could be so… his legs were still quivering a little, and his member felt spent. It´s been so long since he felt this way.

It may be mostly because Violet was so much bigger than him. Heavier, stronger. She took total control of their “encounter”. She literally fucked his brains out.

Larry was happy.

 

Later on, he received a message from Mrs. Davis.

“I´m so sorry about yesterday, sweetheart. But I´ve already took care of the matter.” She meant she fired that guy, not without yelling at him for being an irrespective, disrespectful and unprofessional man. Then she added:

“Next time you want to have a meeting, just let me know. I´ll make sure no one messes with you while I´m there. Believe me, no one will bother you under my care.” Care? Does that mean like… under her wing?

 

He thanked her, but maybe Mrs. Davis has gotten the wrong impression about their meeting. Then, she added a message.

“Are you ok? Because if you need to come up here and talk, I can make that happen. Do you still feel like crying, honey? I don´t mind to put up a shoulder. Or something else…” He freaked out.

Nailing Violet, well, she nailed him; that was one thing, but now Mrs. Davis? Both women were way too big now. But Violet was around his age. Mrs. Davis was a total milf, in the whole extension of the word.

Buxom, confident, stacked. And she looked at least ten years younger than she actually was. Or so he thought, he´s uncertain about her real age. But he won´t ask.

 

What does “something else” mean? Best case scenario, it´s just a regular chat, she´s just checking on one of her employees, her direct subordinates. And the other… well let´s say “naughty” scenario, he´ll find her as horny as Violet. Laying on her desk, legs wide open, revealing her mature cunt.

He swallowed, could he take another round?

 

“Wait! Why am I even thinking this?” he was feeling horny, still. And Mrs. Davis, well, she was a sexy boss he wouldn´t mind having some “fun” with. Her boobs are so big, so firm…

“Thank you. I´m feeling better now. Maybe we can meet up some other time, ok?” he wrote. He didn´t want any of this. First, he´s shrinking, and what if the rumor of him fucking the boss spreads up? That could be bad for him, mostly for his reputation.

If everyone thinks he got to where he is because he´s been fucking the boss, then everyone will be sure he´s not suited for the job.

 

Lucky him, Mrs. Davis was not pushy. Yes, she was authoritarian, assertive, and could literally get whatever she wanted. But she wouldn´t push Larry. He needs to see her sweet side. Her loving self.

“Ohh, too bad…” She whispered in a cooing voice. She was eager to have Larry coming over to her office, she had a surprise.

“Very well, honey. I´ll meet you on Friday, at our weekly meeting.” She wasn´t going to let him go just like that. She was easy on him, not permissive. If their meet up should be postponed, then so be it.

 

He relied back on his seat. And so did she, however…

“Well, I guess we´ll have to wait…” she said as she drove her hands to her breasts.

She was wearing a blazer, well she used to. She was feeling a little hot, so she removed it. Right now, she was only wearing a pastel pink blouse. One her big boobs was setting open. All of the buttons over her chest were undone. In fact, her boobs seemed particularly big today, more like… swollen.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned softly as she guided her hands to her erect nipples, rubbing them.

She massaged her big breasts, giving them a little pump, almost making them spill out of her blouse. She liked the feeling; she has always done. However, today, well, let´s just say she wanted to make this a bit more special…

With all of the rubbing, all of the pression put on her breasts, suddenly some small wet spots appeared on her top. Right over her nipples. But that didn´t kept her from rubbing. She went on for a while.

 

Later that day, Larry was at the front door of the office, waiting for Nellie.

“She´s late… again.” He grunted. He didn´t like to wait. He could still drive, no problem. Why does he have to let her rule over him. It´s his car, his problem.

 

“Well, hello there. Need a ride?” she said after she lowered the door´s window and looked straight at him.

“Very funny.” He didn´t like her joke. Once again, he was mad at her. But not for long.

 

He hoped in and she started to make some small talk with him.

“So, how was your day?” she asked. He turned at her, for some reason, her hair was wet. Maybe she just took a shower, nothing suspicious on that.

He could smell some perfume inside the car, she wears perfume? Since when? Nellie was wearing a tank top, and a tiny denim short. She looked so tall now. At 4’7”, every woman he looks at seems bigger. And sometimes, thicker.

Right now, he can´t believe how smooth, how fleshy, how stout her thighs are. They seemed so juicy to him.

“Hello? Eyes up here.” She didn´t like it when they didn´t pay attention to her.

“Oh… yeah.” Had she just caught him staring? Could this be one of those times when you´re slightly mad at someone, but then the other person gets mad at you?

“So, like I said before. How´s work?” she put the car on drive and drove off, nothing irregular there, she wasn´t mad.

 

After not so long, she parked the car on his driveway. And then, they were at her place, well her aunt´s place. Ready for dinner.

“Ok, let me just… here you go.” She said as she placed a nice plate of dinner in front of him. A steak, baked potatoes and some greens.

He thought she´ll go back and get a plate for her, but she just took off the apron she previously put on and said: “Do you need anything else?”

“Uhm… no. Not right now.” Wasn´t she going to eat? He was alone on the table.

“Alright, I hope you like it, I made it specially for you. Now, I´ll go upstairs to get ready.” She said as she made her way to her room.

 

Larry was confused. She seemed to be in a hurry. First, she showered, then, it was a dinner specially for him. And now, she was getting ready? Could this be another woman trying to seduce him?

Her aunt, Grace, was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps, Nellie sent her away to have the house for her own. Is she trying to get him to bed too?

Was it faith? Was every woman around looking to have sex with him? That wouldn´t be so bad, would it?

 

He smiled. He dug in, but not too much, just in case there´s some action ahead of him. Will Nellie come downstairs dressed up? Or… the other way around? What if she comes back wearing only a gown? Or even better, naked! He couldn´t wait.

 

Every woman around him was now taller. Sexier. All of their feminine proportions seemed thicker. Fleshier. Curvier even. Nothing a 6´1” man would notice, but his perspective has changed.

Even if Nellie is not quite a stacked woman, per se, her boobs are definitely big to him, and not to mention how juicy her butt´s looking nowadays.

 

After a moment, when he was halfway done with his dinner, which was delicious by the way, he could listen the tapping sound of heels. She´s back!

He tried not to be so obvious, he turned, casually. And there she was. Nellie.

 

She was wearing a white blouse, some pegged pants, of a dark grey color. And some heels, maybe three-inch ones.

He liked the way she looked. He would´ve preferred something a little more… revealing. But that was fine. Right now, Nellie was standing at 5’11”, with her hair straight, and trying to put on an earring.

He was ready for her to sit on the table with him and, probably, then he´ll strip off all of her clothes.

 

He could picture her already, slowly removing her blouse, those pants carefully falling from her shapely legs. Was he going to get lucky for a second time today? Maybe Evangeline was right, women were treating him different this days.

Most, for sure, will just laugh of his shrunken height. But Violet, Mrs. Davis, and now Nellie, they seem to be all over him. But why? He knows Violet´s reasons, but what about the rest?

Whatever it was, he may find out right now. Nellie´s making her way into him. Why had she dressed up this nicely? To make this much more worth it?

 

“How´s dinner?” Nellie said, looking at the half-eaten food on the dish.

“It´s… tasty.” That applied for both, the food, and her.

“You think so?” she said, coming closer. He could see some bounce on her chest. Her top was not too tight, but he could see her fleshy breasts.

“I do.” This time, his tone was deeper, and sensuous.

 

Nellie stopped, right next to him. A feet away, at most. Larry set his eyes straight to the front. Yes, he was a confident man, but having a woman that seems over seven-feet tall, that was a little unsettling, but still so arousing.

She bent, closer and closer. He could feel her larger body bending towards him. Her aroma, sweet, intoxicating. He knew it, this was the time to go for it.

Larry closed his eyes, and slowly turned to the side. He puckered his lips, ready to receive her larger and thicker ones into his.

 

Larry was ready for it, but it didn´t happen.

Nellie bent, but instead of looking for a kiss, she just hugged him. Tightly, yes, but a hug? It was even sideways, not a hug where she smothers him with her breasts. A simple, friendly, even platonic, hug.

“Awww, I´m glad you liked it!” Was that it?

 

“Larry, I´m sorry I won´t be able to join you today. I have a job interview in… thirty minutes. But I gave myself some time to get this lovely dinner ready for you. I know cooking must be a little hard for you nowadays…” those were not the words he was waiting for.

He thought both will be all over the table by now. Naked, or stripping, but that was not going to happen.

“Now, I have to get going. Oh, and I´ll take your car, but you don´t mind, right? I mean, it´s not like you´re allowed to use it anyways.” She was not just giving him some false illusions; she literally just reminded him how helpless he was.

 

“If you finish before I get back, just put the plates on the sink, I´ll take care of them later. Ok? Bye, Larry. See you later.” She was gone.

He couldn´t help but to feel sad. But he couldn´t complaint, she never said or tried anything in order to seduce him. Not a hint of desire, or a drop of lust. She just drove him home and set the table for him.

“Oh well, at least dinner´s good.” Quite good actually.

 

He stood there for a little longer, eating the rest of what he had on the plate. He took his time, but maybe he took more than he should´ve. Nellie didn´t live alone at that house, it wasn´t even her house. It was her aunt´s.

 

Before Larry can tell, the kitchen´s door is open. And who comes across that door? No one else but Grace. His lusty, horny neighbor.

This time, he swallowed a big Schunk of food, hard.

 

“Wow, I think I ran three miles today. I´m exhausted.” Came Grace´s voice as she entered her house.

She was wearing a tight sports bra, colored in a mesh of purple and grey, that matched her yoga pants. Pants that were tightly wrapped over her soft, thick thighs. A little swollen after all of that running.

Larry dropped the fork, which made this sweaty cougar turn in his direction. He opened his eyes widely because, now, she was the one who had the lusty eyes he wanted to see in Nellie.

 

“Well, look who´s here. Hello, Larry.” Grace said with a luscious tone as she came closer, swaying her wide hips, one side to another.

Larry was in trouble; he knew very well the intentions Grace had. They were always the same. She wanted sex, when? Apparently whenever she felt like it. This woman was horny 24/7, was it for him or was she like this in every chance she had?

 

Grace knew Nellie was gone. She told her earlier about her job interview, and that Larry was sitting at the kitchen´s table. ALONE. Nellie had only one request, to take care of him. But her aunt Grace had another definition for “taking care”.

She stood right behind him, and placed her both hands over his shoulders and started massaging them as she said: “So, how´s dinner?”

“Uhm… it´s… tasty.” He replied.

“Mmmm, tasty, huh? Is it as tasty as,” she bent, and right on his ear, she whispered, “me?” The word had the effect he wanted, but not with whom he wanted.

 

Larry was in trouble, Evangeline was clear, every time he got to bed with Grace, a still married woman, well, “married”, this will cost him. He had to think, and fast.

Larry stood up, almost jumped off his chair, grabbed the plate and tried to make an excuse. He needed to get out of that house. NOW, or else…

 

“Yeah! It… it was. But now, well, after this huge meal, I´m kind of tired, you know… and I think I should…”

“Wwwow! Larry, honey, you´re… you´re small!” Grace had not seen Larry this close. And neither had him.

 

He stopped, just to look at her, he was curious, well not really, but his subconscious mind wanted to see how small she meant.

Grace was not a tall woman, she stood at 5’6”, she was plump, yes, and stacked. Much more than her niece.

Right now, the top of his head didn´t even made it to her chin, his eyes were set at the top of her round breasts. He was looking straight at the very beginning of her deep line of cleavage. Looking directly at her shiny, sweaty skin.

 

“You know… at this size, you´re kind of cute. Still handsome, as you´ve always been, but right now,” Larry was stepping back, slowly making his way to the sink backwards while looking at Grace´s body. It was awkward to think that this woman, who was average, looked so enormous. Then, she placed her hands on her mature hips and added, “Right now, you are making me feel… big.”

Before he knew it, his back hit the counter, there was no more room for him to back up, to escape. But Grace didn´t stop there, she kept going.

 

Larry had his back pinned to the counter´s top, with a dirty plate in hands, and a horny milk up front.

Her boobs were bouncing on her soaked bra as she came closer, and closer, and closer.

“Mmmm, look at that, my boobies are right on your face, aren´t they?” she pushed herself to him. Standing straight, smothering part of his face with her huge bosom.

 

Grace had a certain smell on hers. A perfumed, feminine scent, combined with her sweat. But on top of that, there was this deep, strong aroma, sex. The horny woman´s smell flew straight up his nostrils.

Before he knew it, she took the plate off his hands. “Let me take this off your hands…” and placed it on the sink. Pushing her breasts further into his face. His eyes were above her breasts, allowing him to see her luscious face, her sexy smile.

Grace knew she had just come back home from running, but she could use some extra exercise.

 

Grace liked this. She felt empowered. She was taller, stronger. His tall, stud of a neighbor was looking so shy now. Unable to resist her will. This was different, she was not just seducing his neighbor, she was totally arousing him. And he couldn´t help it.

She pinned her larger body all over his, she could feel his bulging member inside his pants, so she rubbed her tits against him harder. All of her soft, sweaty flesh all over him. He couldn´t help to feel aroused.

Right now, his mind was set on escaping, but his body knew better than him. He wanted her. All the previous ideas that Nellie was trying to get laid with him had him going, and now, Grace was finishing the job.

“Why don´t we take this… upstairs.” She whispered to him in a sensuous way.

 

Larry was weak. He allowed this now amazon-looking woman to drag him into her room. He knew what his faith departed now, but he couldn´t help it.

Even if he tried to resist, there´s no way he can escape such a big woman. Even now, he´s not exactly following her, yes, he´s walking behind her, but she´s puling him, holding his hand. Just to make sure he doesn´t back down in the last second.

 

Once inside her room, Grace pushed him into her bed. He seemed reluctant, not so sure if he wanted to have sex. His member was hard, she could see it, but his face didn´t seem as eager.

“What´s the matter, Larry, don’t you want a piece of this?” she turned and slapped her own butt, making her flesh quake.

“Or, maybe you like these ones better…” she turned back and started massaging her large breasts. Making her big, soft tits tease every cell on him.

 

He can´t deny it, he wanted sex, and this cougar of a neighbor he has, well, she´s hot. She´s got this mature body, thicker in all of the right places, with huge breasts, wide hips and a pair of thick legs, and let´s not forget her plump ass.

And now, she´s looking so much bigger, making her assets seem massive. To him, those tits look like M-cups. And he´s never been with a woman with such large breasts.

 

“No! Larry, wait! You can´t… you can´t do it!” his mind cried, but his lust kept his body in there, laying still on her bed. Only that now, his eyes were all over Grace´s sweaty body.

“Mmmm, why don´t I take all of these clothes off, they are all sweaty anyways.

 

She slowly peeled off her tight, spandex clothing. Dropping the wet pieces to the floor, revealing her naked body once more.

Larry had already fucked her. That´s why he knew what the consequences will be. But he had never seen her like this, well, from this point of view. Everything on her was bigger, thicker, sexier. He doesn´t like tall women, well not that much, but big butts and huge boobs? That´s him.

 

She walked towards him, her nipples bouncing hard, together with her breasts. He could see her swaying hips, going from one side to the other with each step of her thick legs. The flesh on her thighs trembled a little, and he could also see her pussy, starting to get wet.

She crawled on bed, right over him, placing her hands on both sides of his head. She was smiling sexily.

“Don´t be shy, it will be just like the other day…” Maybe not.

 

Larry knows it´s too late. Grace is already all over him. Her crotch rubbing against his, he can feel the warm in this woman´s body. She´s like a furnace!

One thing´s for sure, she has plenty of energy, and to think she just came back from a run.

 

She threw herself on top of him, kissing him deeply, in his lips, his cheek, his neck. He felt like melting. She was big, and her huge breasts were all over his chest. This was the glory. But he couldn´t risk it, he had a plan, maybe he can trick Evangeline?

 

Grace lowered her hands, now, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants.

“Wait!” Shouted Larry.

“Oh, don´t worry, I´m almost done…” said the horny woman as she pulled his pants down, revealing his hard-on, still covered by his boxers.

“I know but… maybe, uhm, what if we… you know. Try something… different?” If sex was a problem, then what about just… not having sex? But still find a way to sate her lusty hunger.

“Hmmm, different? You wanna be on top?” asked Grace as she pulled down his boxers. He was amazed by how strong she now seemed.

“No, I… I meant, what if we… I don´t know. Instead of having sex… how about… a blow?”

“Oh, you want oral? Why didn´t you said so before. Sure, no problem. I´ll do you… and then,” she ran her hands through his naked legs, gently scratching his skin with the tip of her fingers. He tingled. “Then, you can do me…”

 

It was a deal. Before he could agree, Grace had already shove the full of his cock inside her mouth. Her tongue and lips engulfing his throbbing member. The warm, wet saliva all over his dick, lubricating it.

He threw his head back, clenched his hands on the sheets, took deep, long breaths. This was good, better than that, it was fantastic.

Perhaps, there would be no problem for this. Evangeline said it before, when he had sex with Violet back at the office, their norms are none of her business. Therefore, if he´s not having real sex with Grace, then this won´t apply to her rules, maybe?

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 41 on my patreon, here´s a link ;D


https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 23 by Mine1234

For a moment, Larry forgot about everything and just enjoyed it. Grace´s luscious mouth sucking on his cock felt elating. His legs were tense, stretched all the way, even his toes were, spreading apart. He was quivering a little, he´s never felt such way before.

A large mouth sucking on his member, a pair of soft thick lips like hers. Grace was practically an amazon to him, and her size felt… fantastic.

Larry had no chance to worry now, the feeling was soothing. And so hot!

 

He could feel his member at full mast, throbbing inside her mouth as she went on. He turned down, only to meet her greedy eyes, looking at him with passion.

He wasn´t sure for how long he could hold it. This was so stimulating. Her mouth going up and down over his member, her lips sucking it. Larry was not able to hold it for long.

 

When he came inside her mouth, he just couldn´t resist it. Right now, it wasn´t up to him to decide when, but to Grace.

His cum, which wasn´t much anymore, was shot inside her mouth, she could feel the hot cum all over her tongue, so she pushed a bit forward to make it all to straight to her throat.

Larry could listen to the sound of her swallowing, the strong sound of her throat pulling down his man juices.

“Mmmm… tasty…” she teased as she stood up, some of the cum on her face.

Larry was too spent to reply, he just turned up at the rising amazon and smiled. He still got it.

“Ok, honey, why don´t you take a deep breath…” she said as she lowered herself and crawled over him. Her big, naked breasts rubbing themselves over him as she made her way, “now, it´s your turn.” Fair, he thought.

 

For a moment, Grace stood right on top of him, with her hands placed over the bed, and her arms stretched, allowing only her big bosom to be over him. Her boobs hung sensuously right in front of his face. Was this a sign for him to put his face between them?

Not quite, this was just to get him going. And it worked, those were the biggest boobs he´s ever seen, in person of course.

 

“I hope you´re ready…” she said as she turned.

Larry could see her breasts moving to his right, her nipples slowly leaving his vision. Grace was rotating, but why? Before he could even get an idea of what she was doing, she was looking back at his member. But not for her to do a second round on his semi-erect member.

Now, Larry had a perfect view to her butt. Her mature, wide, firm ass. It was toned for all the running, but still soft-looking because, well, she was a milf. Everything´s soft in her. In the sexy way.

Her legs were on the sides of his face, her knees close to his face; slowly, they began to spread apart, more and more. Her cunt coming closer to his face. They were in a position really close to a 69, only that, she was already done with him, it was time for him to start with her.

“Here I come…” she sexily declared as she lowered her pussy on his face, more precisely, his mouth.

 

Within a second, and really not much of a warning, his face was pinned beneath this woman. Her tick thighs on the sides of his face as her pussy felt straight over his mouth. At first, he moved his fact to the sides, or at least tried.

“Oh, come on, don´t be shy, just suck on it… eat it, honey, eat it…” Came her velvety voice as she began to gently rub her pussy on his face.

Larry really had no choice; he was literally pinned there. She now out-weighted him for who knows how much. He just rose his arms, and his hands reached for her slim, and soft waist. There´s not much air down there, so he decided to do this fast.

 

He had never been the best when it comes to oral. But he´s never heard a complaint either. He just did his best to please this horny neighbor of his. Licking her pussy lips until they became wet. Eating her cunt, over and over.

He could only breathe a hot, musky air. Barely enough, but it worked.

Grace allowed herself to rest a bit more of her weight on him. If he complaint, she could remove it, but he wasn´t complaining. He was getting the job done, such a good guy…

 

This went on for a couple minutes, before Grace climaxed, letting all of her feminine juices to fall on his face. Unlike him, he was not going to swallow that.

“OOOhhh!!!” she moaned, her voice filling the room as she allowed her full weight to fall on him. This took the little air that was left, out of his lungs. But he could hold it, at least for the time it took her to get up.

“That was… great…” she said as she finally removed herself from him. He was puffing, he needed air.

 

She laid next to him, and ran her fingers over his chest as she admired the little mess she made over his face.

“You certainly made me feel like a woman…” she said with her sensuous tone.

Larry still needed more oxygen to reply. He just blinked a couple times.

“Haha, sorry, honey. I guess I´m now… too much woman for you. But I promise you that the next time,” she approached and whispered to his ear, ´ll take things easier…”

Next time?

 

It was most likely that next time, real sex will be done. However, it seems he didn´t skip the bullet today.

He was looking straight at the door, blinking, and after one of those blinks, Evangeline appeared. Was this good?

She stood there, with her arms crossed under her chest. She simply moved her head sideways, disapproving. And, without saying a word, she snapped her fingers.

Larry knew this wasn´t good. Not at all. And when he started shrinking, he was sure of that.

 

What was this? The second time? Therefore, two more inches were taken from his already shrunken frame. This was bar, really bad.

If he felt small as a 4´7” guy, what would be his perspective at 4´5”?

 

Grace didn´t seem to notice. She just started ruffling his hair. But he noticed, he did. He could feel his body taking slightly less space over the bed. His legs shortening as the sheets seemed to spread.

This was awful, at his size, can anyone notice?

 

“How could you?!” Came Nellie´s voice, yelling at her aunt as she stood next to Larry.

“Relax, dear, he looks fine. I mean, are you even sure?” Grace was a bit more… careless.

“How come you can´t notice? He´s shorter. I told you to stay away from him. We don´t know if you stress him, have you thought about it? What if you shrunk him?” Nellie didn´t know, but she was right.

“Come on, don´t be silly. No one shrinks after sex.” Grace replied, placing both hands on her wide hips.

 

Larry´s perspective had changed, a lot. Officially, he was under shoulder level. And his eyes, they were really close to be leveled with their boobs. He was still looking down at them, but not by much. This was the first time, but having boobs on his face was not so pleasant.

“How can you be so selfish. I told you, he´s ill! You can´t just take advantage of your size.” Nellie was mad. Poor Larry, he had no other choice than to give into her aunt´s greedy desires.

“Don´t say that, he liked it, right, Larry?”

“Of course he would, but that doesn´t give you the right to come and seduce him with your big… you know what, never mind. I´ll walk him home.” Nellie was tired of arguing. She had no problems with her aunt, but when it comes to men, and sex, she´s not quite… reasonable.

 

Nellie was mad. Fuming as she walked Larry home.

As they walked, with her huge hand on his back, he couldn´t help but to notice how pretty she looked. Was it her outfit? Or was it one of those times when “you look pretty when you´re mad…”, or was it because she was helping him and he was grateful?

“Ugh, I can smell her all over you… how can she be so selfish, seriously!” Nellie complaint.

And was she for real? He washed all of her aunt´s from him, was her scent still on him?

 

Nellie was mad for two reasons, number one, her interview was not the best. It ended with “Leave your info, we´ll call you.” The were not. And number two, she comes back home and the first thing she sees is Larry accommodating his belt at the bottom of the stairs?

And her aunt Grace had that naughty look on her face, the one that literally said “We did it…”. She was not expecting that to happen. She should´ve known, but she was late for the interview, and she still had to serve him dinner, she didn´t have the chance to pay much attention.

However, back home, she was able to pay attention, enough to realize he was shorter. She immediately frowned.

 

“I already explain to her the other day, Larry can´t… wait. You know you´re ill and you still allowed her to do it?” she was now mad at him.

They were half was to his house, and then she just turned down at him from over her shoulder. She was pissed.

“I…” Was Larry the one in trouble now? This wasn´t fair.

“Larry, you have to be careful! You know stress causes your shrining,” that´s the lie he told everyone. It will take him to an asylum if he admitted an angel was behind this, “and you still let my aunt take you to bed? That´s VERY irresponsible of you.” Nellie was mad, but that was because she cared.

 

“I didn´t… but… we didn´t had sex ok, it was more like o…”

“Don´t! I don´t wanna know what you did back there. That´s between you and her. And don´t tell me she forced you, or that she was too persuasive. You´re a grown man, put some boundaries! As you can see, I won´t always be around to look after you.” Strong words, the true actually… did she say look after him?

“What?” Larry was confused. And a bit annoyed. He does NOT need protection. He may be short but he´s still a man! An adult. He doesn´t need a nanny.

 

Once inside his house, because she didn´t just left him at the door and left, Nellie was standing in front of him, with her arms crossed under her bosom, looking down at him with a slight frown on her face.

She looked so authoritative with that outfit. Like a sexy, young teacher. One about to put you in detention. From his point of view, she was a sensuous amazon.

*sigh* “How tall are you now?” She asked.

“Uhm… I don´t know.” Evangeline didn’t say, so he had no idea. It wasn´t too much, but he could tell the difference. Slightly.

*sigh* “Take off your shoes, and come with me.” Was she that mad? He could feel nothing but disapproval coming from her. Is he in trouble? That was a weird feeling to have.

 

“4´5”… you lost two inches. *sigh* Well, this will teach you better not to do things you´re not supposed to, right?” she nagged.

This was not good. He was more than half way to the four-foot mark. But there was other thing, Nellie was disappointed?

She was truly concerned. Which means…

“This isn´t working. You, sir, are going to need some rules.” Nellie declared, after deciding to really take care of him.

“What?!” He? A grown man needing… rules?

 

“I think you´re overreacting here…” He was trying to cool things down a bit, but she won´t allow that.

“No. I´m not. I´m just being responsible, because SOMEONE has to be. From now on, I´ll be in charge of you.” This was getting out of hands.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait! In charge? You?” This was way too much to process.

“Yes, ME! I can take care of you, haven´t I cook for you? And who´s the one who drives you to work and back? Also, who do you think cleans this house when you´re not around?” so she does enter his house when he´s gone. Maybe he shouldn´t have left a key to his house together with the car´s key. Now, it was too late to change things back.

 

“Listen, Larry. I know I can´t just take over. But you need help. I´m going to be around more, trust me.” That was no question.

 

Nellie wasn´t waiting for an approval, or for him to agree. She knows what´s best for him. Even if he doesn´t like it, she´s not going anywhere. In fact, she´s going to spend more and more time with him.

She wonders how can everyone be so careless around him. Even doctors, he´s got this condition and he hasn´t mentioned a thing about going to the doctor, or taking his meds. This is not ok. But she can take care of that.

 

That night, after Nellie left. Larry was laying in bed. With a lot to think about.

“Gosh, when she first offered to help me, I thought she meant sex…” but she´s given no signs of wanting to hook up with him. Now, he´s sure about one thing, she´s kind of bossy.

 

“And what does being around more even mean?” She was going to move in with him? Unlikely.

“She means, she´ll have to check on you, so that you´re not, as she thinks, “harming” yourself.” Came Evangeline´s voice, which at this time of the night, was very creepy.

“Shit! You should announce yourself! A little bell sound before you pop up wouldn´t be bad.” She did make his heart skip a beat.

“Silly. Anyway, I´m disappointed too, Lawrence.” Her too? This is not what he needs to hear right now. “I thought you knew better, but it seems you do need help. You should be glad this girl will be around you, that way, someone will be careful.” This was demeaning.

Yes, she was a nanny. Or so it seems.

 

“Don´t be so frustrated, Lawrence, I told you women were taking bigger roles on your life. Just give it some time, you may like it.” Was the last thing Evangeline said, and then she disappeared.

After a while, he fell asleep. Tomorrow will be a different day, or so he thought.

 

“Wow, 4´5”?” Said Violet once he came to his office. As soon as she met him, she approached, obviously noticing a slight difference in him. After she asked, she placed her large hand on top of his head and bent a little. “That´s quite a difference, are you feeling ok?”

“YES.” He declared, dryly.

 

He was getting tired of people looking after him. He hated to admit it, but yesterday´s careless sex, well oral, with Grace was the best part of his day; and probably his week, if things kept going like this.

 

“Hey, don´t be mad, I´m just asking.” She declared in a kind tone, she knew he was a little tense for the shrinking, but she just wanted to be friendly. “Maybe… do you think I´m going to need one of my special treats to make you feel better?” she said as she rose back to her full height.

Violet stood back to her 6´2” full frame. Placing her hands over her fleshy hips, looming above him as he breasts stuck out prominently. Right now, her boobs were right on his face.

Larry perceived her as an amazon of about seven and a half feet tall. And her boobs seemed like M-cups. Her offer was quite appealing.

 

“I… well…” did he wanted? He does, but wouldn´t it be too much?

“Hehe, I thought you were mad… but now, it seems the cat´s got your tongue. Tell me… does my size make you feel nervous now?” she liked comparisons and everything that meant using her size to fantasize. In this case, she felt like teasing.

“No, I… well…”

“Hmmm, you don´t feel threatened by my size, do you? Because you certainly look small down there. Now, tell me, do I look big up here?” her tone had shifter into a deeper and sexier one.

“I… you… yes.” She used to be such a confident man, but he still is. The shrinking hasn´t made him shy, but he´s just not used to big women hinting on him in such a provocative way.

“Mmmm, I knew it. I think you´re not confident enough to take the decision, so I´ll take it for you, ok?” she bent over, caressed his chin with her fingers and winked at him.

But instead of throwing herself over him and have some sex over his desk, she just turned.

 

Violet turned and walked away, swaying her hips to the sides, showing off her big, aesthetic butt. Her boobs were big, but her butt was bigger. And her long legs, so thick. Her lower body was so erotic.

“I´ll come back later, when you´re ready… or not.” She winked again stepped out of his office.

Larry was so hard now. He could feel his erection pushing against his pants. Had he done wrong by staying so quiet? Who cares, she´ll be back for it. The question is, when?

 

He was desperate for it. Violet was a box full of surprises, or should he say, a very kinky amazon? She´ll come up with something.

The rest of the morning, he was desperate, he tried to work, but it was hard to focus enough. And just when he scratched the back of his head, anxious to get any sign from Violet. A message hit his computer.

 

Larry immediately opened it. It was an email. But when he checked on it, it wasn´t Violet announcing herself. It was Mrs. Davis.

“Lawrence, would you come to my office. I need to see you.” That was… was he in trouble? The message could be interpreted in several ways.

Number one, she could be in a good mood, which means this is good news. Also, she could be mad, which means, she needs to see him, right now! Or, she could be worried, and she means she needs to check on him. It was kind of confusing.

He stood up from his desk and left to her office.

 

What was going to happen? He had no clue. Although, this wasn´t something wrong. Mrs. Davis meant no harm to why she called him up.

She just wanted to see him.

 

“Lawrence, there you are, how are you, honey?” Said his mature boss as she rose her eyes from the computer´s monitor on her desk.

“I´m… pretty good, how about you?” he replied. While checking how much bigger she seemed. But not just that, her boobs looked way larger.

“Oh, sweetheart, don´t lie, Violet told me you lost a couple… inches.” She said as she stood up from her desk and walked towards him.

 

Larry was a couple feet away from her desk. Between her desk and the door. And during all the while, he could see this woman rising, higher than him, standing taller and taller.

Her heels gave her quite some more inches. He could listen to her heels, one tap at the time. The now mighty sound of those four-inch heels. Now, she stood at 5´11”, to him, she seemed over seven feet tall of mature, womanly flesh.

Her long hair dancing as her wide, mature hips swayed. But the most he fixed his eyes on, were her huge boobs. It was not easy to ignore her round, heavy and firm breasts. Mostly when they are at eye-level. Not quite as tall as Violet´s, but close enough. However, they were so much bigger.

 

“Honey… are you sure you don´t want to take those days off? Isn´t work stressing you?” she placed her warm hand on his cheek.

The kind amazon looking at him with a slightly worried look on her eyes. But she can´t fully hide the fact that she´s a bit excited.

 

“I…” why would he want to leave? He knew he wasn´t ill. His only problem was this angel behind him. Still, he couldn´t let anyone else know that.

Now, between all those thoughts about the lie he´s trying to maintain, another thought comes to his mind. Isn´t Mrs. Davis a bit… too close? He can almost feel the fleshy orbs of her chest pushing closer, and closer. And that warm, compassionate smile of hers, it´s making him a bit nervous.

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 24 by Mine1234

Larry was standing at Mrs. Davis office. With her extremely close to him!

She was amazonic now. In comparison, she´s like eight-feet-tall! His now giant boss is standing too close to him. With her big, round breasts leveled with his face!

He´s not sure what´s going on right now. She´s kind of… invading his personal space. Not that he minds… ok, maybe a little.

 

She´s the boss. Even if she´s kind, considerate and attentive, she´s still his superior. There´s a certain type of treat he´s supposed to have towards her. Respect. He has to be a gentleman around her. And treat her like a lady. Or at least be polite.

But, how polite can Larry be while he´s aroused by Mrs. Davis massive breasts! Her huge boobs are right on his face. Closer and closer.

It was so arousing to watch her make her way towards him. She´d lost a button on her blouse, revealing more boob-flesh than usual. However, now that she´s inches away from him, he can´t help but to be hard.

His member´s starting to poke the inside of his pants. If she doesn´t stand away, he´ll be pulling up a huge tent on his pants! Hopefully, she´s too tall to see it down there. But, if she comes any closer, there´s no guarantee she won´t feel it. He´s in a dilemma.

The best he can do is take a step back. It´s normal, right? She´s kind of… all over him anyway…

 

“Poor thing, it must be really hard to be shrinking, you must feel so lonely…” Mrs. Davis said as she placed a hand on the top of his head.

Gently, she caressed his skull with her long fingers. She was kind, sweet even. But she´s still too hot to be so close. He knows it´s not appropriate to pull such a hard on while you´re at a meeting with the boss.

 

“Relax, Lawrence…” this wasn´t Mrs. Davis voice, it was another woman, Evangeline. “Most women would find it as a compliment to make your member hard. It´s quite a need before the sexual ritual you call mating. It´s normal, it means you consider her as an ideal woman to…” he didn´t need to hear the rest.

But he was relieved to know she was not taking inches away from him for being aroused by his boss. This was her fault, right? He´s not doing anything wrong. Like she said, it´s a perfectly normal response of the body.

 

“I don´t… I´m not lonely…” he said, in a low tone, nearly muttered. He was not lonely. In fact, it seems that more people are around him nowadays. Mostly women. And all seem to want to… take care of him? It´s weird, but it´s also kind of true.

“Aww, how brave, you won´t admit it, good for you!” she chippered. But really, he was not feeling bad.

 

Larry was confused, at most. Her kind eyes looking down at him as her sensuous figure filled his vision. He had to make sure not to get any closer, or else, she may notice the erection on his pants. The problem was, it doesn´t depend on him.

 

Before Larry could reply. Telling her he was not pretending, that he was fine. Shorter, but fine. He was still a man, his height would not step in the middle of him and his life, or his work, or his social relationships. But…

Mrs. Davis knew he needed some comfort. It must be awfully hard for a man to go through all this alone. She will show him he´s not alone!

 

“Come here…” she cooed as she pulled him closer. Out of nowhere, she pulled him into her, more precisely, she pinned him, against her boobs!

Larry was still trying to comprehend what she was trying to do, but her actions spoke for her. She was trying to console him, even if he didn´t need it.

In a second, she pulled him into her body. She was too strong for him to resist, she didn´t even struggle to do it. It was easy to move his body as she pleased. And as soon as he landed on her body, his face was smothered against her big, milfing breast!

 

“It´s ok, you don´t need to fight it…” she said as she placed her hand on his back and started rubbing.

Larry´s hands tightened, as if grabbing the air, while his face was right over her tit.

He can´t deny he never wondered how would it be to have some… intimacy with the boss. Mrs. Davis was a pretty woman. Looking young for her age, vivid even. Plus, she had this authority that pulled some knots in him. As it does with most, sometimes being the boss makes you look more attractive. Was it the power? That leader aura? The power she had?

He wondered how would it be to get… somewhere with her. Her boobs were… big. Very big!

 

Before, he sometimes leered at them. Allured by the size and roundness of her chest. So big, so bouncy, so feminine. He tried not to stare too much, but sometime she kind of lost that battle. And today, she was wearing this tight blouse under her blazer.

Exposing her smooth line of cleavage. A sensuous display of flesh!

 

Larry no longer had to wonder how her boobs will feel. He had her right tit straight on his face. Her soft, tender boob. He wanted to grab the other, squeeze it with his hand, sank his fingers on it.

But he couldn´t. That would be VERY inappropriate. Leading to some BIG consequences. Forget a warning, she could get his shrunken ass fired just by snapping his fingers. And then, he´ll be tagged as a pervert.

Was this a test? Was she trying to see if he´ll do it?

 

Maybe Mrs. Davis knows he´s no longer a useful asset for the company. Perhaps, that´s the reason why she´s been trying to get him to go on vacations. Will she look for a replacement while he´s gone? Train Violet to take over his job?

She was really skilled. Very professional. She could easily do it. She could take over, no problem, and end up being better at his job than he is.

For a second, he was worried he´ll end up coming back as her assistant. Demoted.

 

His mind drifted into some dark places during… a minute? It was not that much, but it felt like a lot of time. Was his racing heart sending more blood to his brain and allowing him to think faster?

He blinked, and then he was back, with his face pinned against a big, soft tit. By now, it was much bigger than his head. Like a huge pillow of soft boob-flesh.

 

“It´s ok, Larry. You´re allowed to feel bad. You have the right to.” She continued, being nice. Trying to make him feel better. As if he was feeling bad. Why did she had the need to console him?

“It´s fine to be vulnerable…” With that said, she pulled him even closer and wrapped her other hand around him.

Larry was not between his boss´s huge boobs. He could feel the bare flesh of her bosom on his face. Her soft, smooth skin on both sides of his face. What was happening?

 

He tried to push his hips back, not wanting to poke her with the throbbing erection he´s got. His legs were shaking a little. Does she have any idea what she´s doing to him? In fact, this could be considered as… harassment? Her boobs on his face, when he clearly didn´t ask for it, that could fit in that description. But that would be if he minded that.

He was in paradise. A soft, boob-paradise.

 

Larry was intoxicated by her scent. Her perfume. An expensive, aromatic perfume. She smelled so nice. She feels so nice. He should allow himself to let go. What could be the worse that would happen? She´s the one in control after all, right?

 

“Do you like it? Tell me, am I making you feel any… better?” Her voice sounded a bit more sensuous. Echoing inside her chest.

Larry turned up, looking at her sweet face. He blinked, once, very slow. He was in a trance now, one she put him into.

“Tell me… am I… comforting you? Is my… hug… making you feel better?” she was expecting his answer, she wanted to take things… somewhere else.

 

She took all the precautions necessary before doing… this. She enabled the crystal walls of her office, no one will be able to tell what´s going on inside. Everyone looking will see nothing but very foggy images.

Plus, she turned off all the cameras on her office. She had the access to it. Right now, it was only them, and no one will know what´s going on in there… but them.

 

“Yessss…” he replied, barely audible since his mouth was a bit encaged between her boobs.

“Very good… now, tell me. Would you like it if I… made you feel even…better…?” He, again, said yes.

She was thrilled! But she was a very professional woman. She smiled, closing her eyes and smiling affectionately.

 

He really had no idea what was about to happen. The only thing he knew was that her eyes were looking at him in a deep, sensuous way. Had she planned this? Did she want this to happen?

She´s not new to it, if she is, she happens to be very good at it. She had him horny, and comforted as she wanted. Now, she wanted to “comfort” him further? He was in!

 

“Stay still…” she said as she let him go.

Mrs. Davis took a step back and, slowly, guided her hands to her blazer. One by one, she slowly undid the buttons on it. After, she slid out of it.

He was aroused, extremely turned-on as she took off her blazer. Pushing her arms back, making her chest stick out further. Her boobs looking bigger, fuller! Her blouse straining a bit. The buttons on it being pulled nearly to their limit.

 

Was this really going to happen? Was he going to… fuck his boss? The mature, sensuous, dominant woman Mrs. Davis was?

Larry swallowed as she threw her blazer back, letting it fall on top of her desk. This was on!

 

“I know you like it, Larry. A man like you… of course you like boobs, I´m sure…” she said, with a deeper tone as she started unbuttoning her blouse further. It didn´t took long, her buttons were half way undone before he entered. Was she ready for it since then?

Her blouse was open. Her large breasts pushing the fabric away, taking over the free space they now had. This allowed him to glance at her stomach, her firm, smooth stomach. She was fit! Healthy. A flat, trimmed torso.

 

“I have to be honest… I´ve been wanting to do this for a while…” She said, her hands on her shoulders, about to pull her blouse off.

“Y-you have!?” he spoke.

“Mhmmm… you see, I have… some needs…” she pinched her blouse with her fingers. She was doing this really slow. Waiting for the right moment to reveal her cleavage. She had a surprise for him.

“N-needs?” sex! She´s horny and wants a man like him to praise her!

“Yes… needs. But not any man can help me with them…” he was quivering. He felt chills all over his spine! “I need YOU, Larry…”

 

Him? From all men, she wanted him? Hopefully that was true. And why not? He was handsome, muscular. A manly man. Even if a certain angel had shrunk him down. But he was still the same confident playboy he was… but scaled down a bit.

However, Larry had no idea of the actual “needs” Mrs. Davis had. But he was soon to find out.

 

She removed her blouse, slowly. Teasing him by stretching up every second. She took quite some time to take the blouse off. His hard member was jolting with excitement, does this count as torture? Now that he knows what she wants, he´s IN!

The thing is, does he really know what she wants? By now, shouldn´t he be stripping as well? Removing his pants?

He´s just standing still in front of the mature amazon. Hypnotized by her huge bosom. Finally free from the confines of that boring blouse.

 

Larry could see them, a pair of giant, fleshy, soft breasts, covered only by a bra. One that´s looking awfully tight. He scanned her breasts, up and… down… there was something in there…

Mrs. Davis was wearing this cream-colored bra. And it looked awfully tight on her. He had no idea why she´ll wear something so small for her huge breasts. But that was not the main thing. What caught his attention was a spot on her bra, a round spot, located at the bottom, in fact, there were two spots. One on each tit and, they were right over her… nipples?

 

He thought her breasts looked bigger because he´s shrunk some more. But he had no idea of the real reason for their immensity.

Slowly, the spots on her bra began to grow. Larger and larger, the bra getting wet from the inside. He took a second to wonder, what was it? But there´s only one answer for this.

 

Mrs. Davis was watching with delight as Larry looked at her boobs, dumbfounded. She had the idea he´ll know what´s going on, but maybe she needs to explain it to him a bit more.

When the spots were far too big, a small drop appeared, at the very bottom. A white drop running down to the edge and then falling to the floor. White? There´s only one answer to this “mysterious” spots.

 

Larry felt so aroused, and at the same time, so confused. Before him, the huge tits of a mature woman. Firm, round, soft. But there was something else in the picture… milk?

Her nipples were hard, and the milk had already made her bra semi-transparent. If he focused enough, which he did, he could see her areolas. Was the bra too thin? Was it too soaked? A better question would be, why is she lactating?

 

“Shhh, it´s ok…” Mrs. Davis said as she drove her hands to her back and, slowly, began to undo her bra.

Her boobs were so close to his face, he could smell her perfume all over her chest, but there was a new smell, a creamy one.

She smiled down at him as she began to take off her tight, confining bra. Normally, that bra would fit her, no problem, but her tits were so swollen now, so full of milk.

 

As she continued, he could see the fine veins all over her swollen breasts. There´s no doubt, they are full!

“You know, I haven´t said this to anyone but… sometimes, when I feel this… tenderness,” caused by him, of course, “I can´t help myself… I just start… lactating.”

He was the cause. She felt he needed comfort, that he was kind of vulnerable. In need for the comfort of a woman. Her.

 

Finally, she revealed her big, hard nipples; dripping. Larry swallowed; does she really want him to…?

Mrs. Davis approached, slowly. This amazon of a woman his boss was, slowly approached to him. Driving her big, fat nipple close to his face. The smell of the milk intensified, his legs trembled, and his member, it was so hard. Confused but still hard because of the enormous, nude breasts in front of him.

 

“Trust me, this will make you feel much better… believe me…” she knew he´ll be still. Obedient.

She pushed her engorged nipple into his mouth. Gently forcing it open, for him to accept her tit. The milk was now falling on him as he let her push her nipple in. He was not complying, but not resisting much either. He was only letting it happen.

 

Larry was so hard. This was so hot! He was sucking on his boss´s tit! But, milk was coming out of it. The worst part was that this wasn´t such a turn down. Else, he wouldn´t be as hard as a rock in his pants.

 

“It´s ok, sweetheart. Just suck. Let my milk wash all of your problems away. Right now, it´s only you and me… and no one else…” she cooed as she caressed the back of his head with a hand and placed the other one on his back. Pushing him closer.

He seemed a little… paralyzed. But that was fine. It´s a bit odd, she knows, but that doesn´t mean it´s wrong.

 

“Just close your eyes, honey. Close them and let Rose take care of you.” Rose is Mrs. Davis first name, “Let me pamper you, spoil you with this milk of mine.” He was following her orders.

“Suck, Larry, suck. Drink up all of my milk. You know you want it. It´s tasty, mmmm, and so warm. Believe me, once we´re done, you´ll feel so much better…” this was it, the comfort she promised?

 

Why does he feel she´s doing this for her and not for him? She´s… breastfeeding him, and… he likes it?

He´s not sure what she just unlocked on him. Her words are soothing. Her boobs are so soft. And her milk, well… it´s got some rich taste, plus, it´s warmness is quite relaxing.

 

The feeling of her nipple inside his mouth, the sensation of the milk flowing inside his mouth, going down through his throat. Arousing? Tranquilizing? What´s he feeling?

The only thing he knows is that, he´s kind of reaching an orgasm.

 

Before sucking on her for what should be a minute, he just let himself go. He closed his eyes and allowed his desire to take action.

Larry guided one hand to the tit he was sucking from. Holding it in place, supporting it a little like a huge balloon, whose pouring liquid he´s trying to guide to his mouth. And his other hand, it´s squeezing her other tit.

 

Mrs. Davis moaned. The feeling of his mouth sucking on her. His hand on her tit, squeezing some more milk out. The feeling of relieve is making her hot.

She touched herself, only for a second. She couldn´t help it. She needed a caress down there. But that got her thinking, what about him?

 

Her hand reached for his groin. And her manicured fingers seized his throbbing member. He was so hard, so aroused that it only took a simple touch to make him quiver.

Another touch and his knees were giving.

One final touch and… he was done.

 

Larry came, hard on his pants. It was just too much! His boss’s naked breasts. Him, sucking on them. The unspoken passion they both felt. He´s been at the border since she stood up. Now, he just came. A huge load was shot inside his pants.

 

Mrs. Davis smiled; she could feel him coming. His body got tense. She could sense his climax as he kept sucking on her. But he can´t stop.

While she kept her hand in place, now holding his member, she spoke. “It´s fine… don´t worry, just keep sucking, ok?” she knew her words carried some power on him.

 

Was he in some sort of spell? He did as she said, and then, when she said: “Let´s start with the other one, shall we?” she guided his mouth to her other tit.

He didn´t cared. Her boobs were like two huge mounds of pleasure. And after a while, you get used to the milk. Plus, her hand on his cock, it made him tremble. She got him right where she wanted.

 

What´s more. She was right. While he sucked on her breasts; while she gently stroked his member, he forgot about everything.

He was not as concerned, or feeling as vulnerable, as she said before. But having his now tall boss standing there, providing her soft comfort for him. It was quite something.

For a while, he didn’t care about anything. No one would see them. She´s the one who started this. And this is not sex, so he´s fine. There´s no further consequences for his height.

He just enjoyed the moment. Sucking on his mature boss’s milking tits. Allowing their intoxicating taste to fill him, allowing the pleasure to continue.

Right now, he´s not doing anything wrong, he´s just following the boss´s orders…

 

“Relax, honey,” Mrs. Davis continued, “just keep going. Let me take care of the rest. Let me worry about everything. Right now, it´s just you and me, right now, I´m protecting you. Now, you´re under my care…”

 

 

End Notes:

You can get up to chapter 45 at my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 25 by Mine1234

“You know, you´re kind of lucky she´s divorced. I won´t be taking any inches from you for that.” Spoke Evangeline, looking at the elated man next to her.

She was totally towering over him; Larry was at her shoulder level. Although, he wasn´t paying much attention.

 

Larry couldn´t believe what had happened. Was that… luck? Well, he likes to think that no woman can resist his charms, no matter the size.

His “meeting” with Mrs. Davis was… perfect. She jerked off his member while he… sucked on her… milking breasts? He had no idea why she was lactating, but that´s something he can check on his list… if there was one.

Being breastfed by the boss while she jerks you off is not on his list. But that doesn´t make it any less hot. The masturbation part, not the sucking. Although, the milk was kind of tasty… but warm.

It was an odd feeling; he felt so much lust for those massive breasts, on the other hand, a grown man drinking milk from his older boss´s tits?

For sure, this will be a secret between him and his boss… and the angel that´s speaking with him right now.

 

“Yeah…” he replied. His legs still trembling a little, Mrs. Davis was strong, or… was he weaker?

“So… how´s your stomach? Feeling full… hmmm?” Was the angel teasing him?

“I´m fine.” He´s not so proud of sucking milk from a woman´s tits. And apparently Evangeline knows it.

“Don´t worry, breastmilk is easily digested.” This was an awkward conversation to have while the elevator went down.

 

“I… there´s no milk on my clothes… is it?” Now, he was self-conscious. Was she talking about the milk because of some particular reason?

“No, you´re fine, Lawrence.” She answered.

“Ok… so… why are you talking so much of the milk?” He had to ask, if she was an angel, that means her intentions are pure, right?

She´s the closest thing to perfection, and, her main goal is to teach him. So… bringing up the milk thing must be a hint for something…

 

“I know you liked it, don´t be shy about it.” She does, she can read his mind, and he´s come to hate it.

“And I´m glad, this way, you can make your boss happy in… a different way.” She winked. “Besides, I´d like to congratulate you for helping a woman with this fantasy she´s had. You know, your boss´s been wanting to do this for a while now.”

Larry swallowed.

 

Maybe he would like to do this again, but… the milk thing too? His heart started pounding inside his chest.

First of all, why would Mrs. Davis want to feed him milk again? He won´t have an answer, even if he asks Evangeline.

The truth is, he should mentalize the fact that he may have to get used to this. The main question is, will it be a weekly thing or… every now and then?

He´s got no idea what kind of kinks a woman her age has. Does breastfeeding a man turn her on? Or is it the feeling of a mouth sucking on her hard nipple the one that arouses her? Perhaps, this is more like… a way to dominate, to show him she´s the boss, the alpha, and he´s literally feeding from her.

It was unlikely, but not impossible.

 

Larry just stepped out of the elevator, a bit annoyed by Evangeline´s words, but glad he hasn´t lost any inches. He can´t afford to lose any more of his height, he´s starting to look way up to other people, and the worst is, his assistant, she´s a towering woman!

 

Larry walked into his office, well kind of, he was passing by Violet´s desk, she seemed busy, and he felt kind of… weird for what had just happened. He wanted to be more discrete, more than feeling embarrassed. But she stopped him.

“Hey! You´re back! How did the meeting go? Everything ok?” He never sneaks away like this, unless there´s something going on.

Violet knows he may be feeling a bit… sad. So, she stood up and decided to give him a big, protective hug.

 

“Come here…” Said the 6´2” amazon as she made her way to him. Her hips swaying, her boobs bouncing. Reminding him of Mrs. Davis massive breasts. Violet may be tall, but her boobs are not as big as his boss´s.

He found himself smothered by her breasts before he could say anything else. Now, something he forgot to check on had come to his mind. His pants are not covered with cum… right?

 

He burst, when Mrs. Davis stopped stroking his hard member, he just came all over, and he was so pleased that he forgot to check if there was no residue of ejaculation on his clothes. He was too concerned with the milk.

 

Suddenly, he heard some sniffing sounds, coming from above. It was Violet, she was… smelling him?

Like a hound-dog, looking for clues, for proof, tracing the smell that incriminates him. The smell of sex, lust.

The body must have a certain smell after sex, right? The sweat, his juices; what´s more, is Violet trying to smell Mrs. Davis scent all over him? He was sitting on her lap after all, too close to her, and for more than a while.

He knows it, she´s going to bring that up. Will she speak up? Make any hard comments? Get mad?

Why would he be concerned if she gets mad? Maybe… he considers her as his office lover? And, could Mrs. Davis be some kind of… rival?

 

“You smell…” Like guilt? Sex? Embarrassment? “like milk?”

Well, his mouth´s closer to her face than his crotch, but, how can she smell it if he can´t?

“Hehe, sorry, it´s just that, it´s quite an… aromatic milk. So thick, and creamy. I thought you liked expressos? Tell me, did Mrs. Davis persuade you to try something different?” she took a step back and placed  a hand on her wide hip.

“Uhm…” Lie, Larry, lie! “YES… she, uhm… we had some coffee.” Violet was VERY perceptive. Luckily, she was wrong.

 

The truth is, how will she know she was lactating? The boss keeps that secret as a HUGE secret. Only he knows. And there´s no reason why to explain that it was something private.

 

“You look nervous…” Said Violet, which was true, he thought she was about to discover all he did upstairs, he was a bit antsy to get into his office and clean himself up. Or at least put some cologne on to disguise the smell.

“Me? Nervous? Haha… ha.” Why can´t he just act normal? Is it because of her size?

“Was Mrs. Davis… hard on you?” More like, he was hard on her…

“What?” Does she think she treated him bad or something?

“She was not too stern, was she? Because she told me she had some news for you, but, for some reason, she didn´t want to tell me what it was about… was it something bad?” She was caring now.

“No, not at all… we just… chatted about some… things. Private things, you know… uhm…” He can only think on how he was sucking on her breasts and her hand on his member. He couldn´t think of a clever lie.

“It´s ok, don´t feel nervous. You don´t have to tell me, if it´s private, then I respect that.” She smiled, comprehensive, the sweet, kind Violet.

 

But she still had something in mind. She´s concerned about Larry. How´s he going through all this ALONE? He´s got no one at home to take care of him as she does at work.

There, Violet can help him with his every need, work, food, protection. Anything, but… how does he do when he´s at home? She knows he´s got his life, and that he may not want everyone to smother him with this suffocating attention to him, but… she has some doubts.

Maybe she can lead a helping hand on weekends? Drive him home?

 

The truth is she has no idea about Nellie´s existence. Who, basically, helps him out at home.

 

“Larry, before you go back to work, I… I have a question… more like a proposal.” He was about to turn his back and get lost in his office.

“A… proposal?” what is it? He hasn´t discarded the chance that she still wants to “play”. Two erotic encounters with women, at work, on the same day! That was luck.

“Yes, I… I was thinking, you don´t have to say, yes, you know. But, maybe… since we´re friends and all, do you mind if I stopped by at your place and… I don´t know, maybe we can share a meal? As friends, of course.” Was this a date?

 

Yes! Larry still had it. All this time he´s been feeling down for this punishment that´s fallen on him. But he´s still a stud. Shorter, but still attractive to women. This is really good for his self-esteem.

“Hey, don´t be so shy, I don´t mind.” His confident, easy-going, voice came back.

“For real?!” Violet was excited! Yes, she was mainly doing it to make sure he was fine, and not one of those men who are too proud to ask for help. She doesn´t mind, really.

Plus, if something happens there, when they are alone… well, it just happened…

 

“Sweet! I´ll be at your place, on Sunday. Let´s say… at 3:00?” Violet was excited.

“Sure…” Well, at least this leaves an open window for sex.

 

At the end of his shift, he just exited his office. As usual. Checking if Violet, by any chance, gave him a hint for sex. He had the hopes for it to happen today.

“Larry…” Said Violet, right before he left.

“Yes?” he wanted her to see him, that´s why he was walking a bit slower than usual. Plus, his legs are shorter so…

“Do you need a ride home? I´m not sure if I´ve asked you before.” She had her doubts, can he still drive?

“Oh, no… I have someone who… drives me home.” He replied, wondering if Nellie was already waiting for him downstairs.

“Really? Is it someone from work? Someone I know?” Why does Violet ask so many questions out of a sudden? And, who does she know?

He´s feeling a bit bad for not knowing who she hands out with. He, for some reason, has the idea that she´s one of those women who are too busy with work to have a social life. The truth is, she manages her time VERY well.

 

No, no one from work. It´s… a neighbor of mine. She lives next door, she actually moved in recently…” Her name´s Nellie, and she basically forced him to give up his car… yeah.

“Oh, ok. I guess you´re both heading the same direction, hehe. Ok, I´ll finish some stuff here for tomorrow. Guess… see you tomorrow?”

“For sure!” No luck with her today, but he was fine.

 

Violet was totally unpredictable. Some days, she was just all over him, and others, she was caring, but not sexy.  Oh well…

 

What was not well was Nellie, who, surprisingly, was already waiting for him downstairs, and… mad?

“What took you so long? It´s 5:10 already, aren´t you out by 5:00?” She was mad? Why?

“Sorry?” What was up with her? She was nagging him from the drive´s seat. Late? He was late? She took forever to get there the other day.

“Oh, you must be sorry. Listen, if you´re gonna be late, just give me a call before, you have my number, don´t you?” What was her problem?!

 

Nellie was standing on the driver´s seat, at the usual time, but mad? What had happened?

She was wearing a nice outfit, fancy, professional, and her face was just… the one of someone who just stepped on dog shit, why?

Larry could´ve done a lot of things. Ask her to shut it, he was TEN minutes late. That´s nothing! He could also get off the car and tell her he´s not going anywhere with her, if she´s going to have that attitude. Or he could bring up the fact that he can totally drive his own ass back home. That could also work.

But he didn´t. He´s being teach by this angel to become a better person. More attentive towards women. And right now, next to him, there´s this lady who, apparently, needs someone to… listen?

 

“Nellie… is everything ok?” He chose to put the other cheek, be kind and check what was going on with her. Hopefully, this won´t lead to something that will make him regret he asked.

“I… *sigh*, no… things are NOT ok.” Nellie took a deep breath and realized this was one of those times when she gets mad, or upset, and just starts been mean with everyone she talks to.

 

What happened was that Nellie had another job interview. And it was… unsuccessful. Basically, they told him they´ll call her back. And they never do.

She apologized, but she was frustrated. Since she dropped him at the office, she´s done nothing but going from one side to the other looking for a job. And no one seems to need her. She feels so… useless. Dumb, unprepared.

But how will she acquire knowledge if no one gives her a chance? She´s looking for a job related to what she studied, and not just any part-time job at some random place.

 

“Sorry, Larry, I guess I´m just… frustrated. It´s not your fault, I hope I didn´t… offend you.” She was sincere now, and he could see regret in her eyes.

“Hey, don´t worry. It happened to all of us, just… don´t take it too hard on yourself, ok?” He placed a hand on her shoulder. To show he understood, that he was there.

Nellie smiled at him.

 

He felt good, he was there for Nellie. She was feeling bad, and he cared. He led a shoulder where she could cry on… well, she was not crying, but at least she was not angry anymore.

It felt nice to do good things for a change. Good things for other people. Will this make Evangeline proud? Even if it doesn´t ant this is one of those things he´s supposed to do as a good person, he likes it.

The feeling of doing something good for someone, without expecting anything in exchange. It felt warm.

 

“Larry… I´m sorry to ask but… is there any vacant at your office for… me?” Was she really asking?

Larry felt bad, he has no idea. Besides, he´s not the one in charge of hiring people. He knows who´s in charge, but there´s no way he´ll ask Cathy about it. She´s the head of HR, but she´s also nasty, at least with him.

“I…” Should he check? Call Violet and see? Make her call Cathy? No, she´s will know it´s for him… what to do, what to do?

“Even if it´s something small… maybe I could be your assistant, you know…” Poor Nellie, she needed a job. Something with growth opportunities. A career.

“I already have an assistant, sorry…”

“It´s ok. You´re not forced to hire me, it´s fine. I was just checking.” Now, Nellie´s feeling sad. Not enraged like before, just… bad.

 

His small victory was gone. Blown away by this thing he´s done. He fail her. He could´ve said something like: “Let me check.”, “I´ll ask tomorrow.” Anything. Not just let her down.

 

“Larry, Larry, Larry…” called a voice from behind, but there was nothing behind. This was a sports car, for TWO people. No back seats. Maybe the voice was inside his head…

The truth is, it was Evangeline, and she seemed disappointed.

“You were doing so well, considerate, attentive. And now, you just let her down. I thought I was clear about doing this to other people. She was asking you for help, and you did nothing. If you doubt, and let someone down, that means you don´t really care for them. At least that´s how the other person feels…” and snap, a snap of her fingers and he was down.

Two inches down.

 

He couldn´t protest, he couldn´t even think. This all happened out of nowhere. And it was unfair!

He´s not obliged to help everyone at all times. Life´s not that way. Society´s not perfect. He can´t take the blame for that.

But he will. Now, Larry´s down by two more inches, making him 4´3”. This was bad, really bad.

 

Another two inches taken. The four-foot mark´s just THREE inches away. This can´t be happening.

He´s literally sucked milk, straight from his boss´s tit, a divorced woman, at her office. On business hours. And Lexie was for sure outside. And that didn´t made him lose inches? But not answering a question properly is?

 

Maybe this is all based on the fact that Nellie needed him and he, after showing he was there for him, seemed to make it look as if it was all a lie. This was a time when he should help her out, as her senior in the business world, and he failed.

And not just failed, even if he doesn´t know, Nellie´s having her doubts on him. She´s been taking time of her day to help him and he can´t even take a moment to check? It´s not his job to recruit new employees, but he must know something about it, unless he doesn´t want her working at the same place he does.

 

This sort of affected the way Nellie treated him over the next couple days… and not making amends by asking if there were any vacancies for her, he was not proving to be changing as much as some angel would´ve expected.

Of course, Nellie didn´t stop visiting or helping him out. As soon as she noticed he lost those other two inches, she started nagging him.

What on earth is having him so stressed? She asked. If his job´s that one thing, then, he should quit. Or at least take some days off.

Over the next few days, she became more bossy. A bit more dominant. Taking care of everything around HIS house. She even went grocery shopping for him. He said he could order food, but, apparently, she knows better.

 

Before Larry realized, Sunday had come. And Nellie insisted they should have an activity outside. He´s coming and going to work, having meals with her and her aunt. He´s not going out as he should. He needs some fresh air, and exercise.

They went for a run at the park. Lucky for him, it was not one of those 6:00 am joggings. He liked to sleep late on Sundays. At 10:00 am, they were at the park.

 

“Ok, just let me know if I´m going too fast. If you can´t keep my pace, I´ll slow down.” Said the even bigger-looking Nellie as she stretched.

Larry nodded, feeling self-conscious about everything. Everything was so big now. And all people seem so tall! This was unfair. When would Evangeline realize he´s learned his lesson?

However, maybe he hasn´t really learned. But at least Evangeline should give him the chance to grow back a few inches when he does good. Nellie´s not that tall and she´s already one-and-a-half foot taller. This is unfair.

 

“Ok, let´s go…” Nellie called as she started jogging, she knew he´ll be easily left behind, so she gave him a break by going slow. But even as slow as she was going, he couldn´t easily keep up.

Besides, all people at the park were making him kind of nervous. He wouldn´t admit it, but his heart´s not only beating faster because of the exercise. He´s getting sort of anxious.

 

“Relax, Larry, take it easy man… just… don´t think about everyone else. Try to… focus on something… on someone… on… Nellie…” And he did.

He was behind her, and from that view, he could glare at her firm, sexy ass. Her hips swaying as her legs moved fast. And her butt, bouncing sexily on those tight yoga pants.

Nellie had a curvaceous slim figure, but from his new point of view, she was enormous. And that butt, it was a menace! Big, fleshy, firm. He didn´t care about people anymore. All he wanted to do was touch her ass.

And so, he did for a couple laps around the park, until… he succeeded.

 

He didn´t even felt the exhaustion of running as much as he did. He´s never ran this much, not proportionally to his new size. The distance was fairly too long for him. However, Nellie stopped when she saw fit… but he didn´t…

“Ok, I think…” and slam! He crashed with her, from behind. With the light erection he´s had since a while.

His chest smacking him right on that juicy butt he´s been following since they started.

And so easily, he fell to the ground. The fact that she stood still while he landed on the floor, it only confirmed he was light as a feather. Before, she would´ve fallen, now… she didn´t even dodge.

 

He landed right on his butt, and after a little giggle, a helping hand appeared in front oh him, and when he grabbed Nellie´s hand, she added:

“Well, someone was a bit distracted… what happened there?” why would he be running right behind her? They were running on a straight path at the moment, was he looking at something?

 

Larry was so embarrassed that, if his face wouldn´t have been red by then, he would´ve crimsoned.

He just got up, trying to hide the erection he still had. But there´s another thing he has to take in mind, later today, Violet´s coming to his place. Will Nellie leave by then?

 

End Notes:

You can find more chapters of this story at my patreon, I´ve just posted chapter 47 over there, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12100