Misc Gentle Giantess Stories Vol II. by Greenanon
Summary:

The previous one was getting kind of long at something like 20 stories so I decided to add a new one. Same deal as before, these are shorts that aren't developed enough for their own posts, short gentle stories and one shots with similar themes as my other work.


Categories: Mouth Play, Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 35651 Read: 97414 Published: July 16 2022 Updated: May 06 2023

1. The Kitsune by Greenanon

2. Peeping Toms by Greenanon

3. Life's No Fun Without A Good Scare by Greenanon

4. Number One Fan by Greenanon

5. Friday Night Tiny Hunting by Greenanon

6. Goddess by Greenanon

7. Unconventional Relaxation by Greenanon

8. A Relaxing Game by Greenanon

9. Cheri's Curse by Greenanon

The Kitsune by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

This was a request from Jsmith20 who wanted a short story about an explorer who meets a giant fox-girl whose sweat has healing properties.

Jeremy hefted his backpack and consulted his guide book. This forest wasn’t totally uncharted; and supposedly the local giantfolk were friendly enough, but that didn’t mean it was settled, far from it. The map he’d purchased was hardly a map at all, with only two paths marked, both of which had been wildly overgrown when he’d found them. He’d decided to blaze his own trail, and had become hopelessly lost in the untamed mountains.

His stomach growled, and briefly he thought of setting a snare. There were a few edible plants around here, but they didn’t fill a man up like meat. The massive gun across his back was useless for hunting unfortunately, the weapon carried only a single large shell, one jokingly called by the Empire’s soldiers “the shoulder smasher.” It was an anti-giant weapon, supposedly as effective on the massive humanoids in the same way a regular gun would be against a man. The guide book insisted the local giant tribe was friendly, which by giant standards meant they wouldn’t intentionally step on or eat a human. Jeremy had opted for the smasher as a bit of insurance, though now, having lugged the weapon through miles of dense undergrowth, he’d have given just about anything to be carrying a standard flintlock, or even a crossbow, instead.

He looked up into the canopy of trees and froze, his eyes widening as he saw the golden-yellow orbs dangling from the high branches. These were the fruit he was after, said to be like a melon that grew on the branch, with a delicious flavor and a seedy interior. He’d hoped to bring some back and cultivate them somewhere, there was always a market for exotic fruit, and if could just establish a good sized plantation…

He shrugged off his backpack, leaning the heavy gun against a nearby tree as he prepared himself for the climb. Jeremy was an athletic sort, used to horseback riding, hunting, and even a bit of rugby, but as he advanced upwards he became very aware of just how high up the tree was… He gulped and forced himself to continue.

Fortune favors the bold, he reminded himself as the branch he was standing on creaked. He reached for the fruit, dangling from a perilously thin stem. Idly he wondered if it would survive the fall, then shrugged, he could eat it smashed off the forest floor. His stomach growled again as he reached for the tantalizing golden orb.

*snap*

The branch he’d been on gave way, and Jeremy screamed as he plummeted towards the forest floor. He felt an immense pain on impact, and he heard a series of snaps, realizing with horror that they were his bones. He groaned once, then thankfully passed out as the pain spiderwebbed over his body.

Jeremy came to hours later, wishing he hadn’t you are smashed like a bowl of eggs, he thought miserably. His legs jutted out at odd angles, but the most concerning thing was that he couldn’t feel or move them… his back, he realized, he’d crippled himself miles from civilization…

The forest rocked suddenly, and he looked up to see the tree canopies shaking back and forth. Something big was coming, a giant maybe?

All they could do would be to put me out of my misery, he thought, wincing at the pain. Giants wouldn’t have anyone proficient enough in magic to heal him, nor would they be able to treat his injuries using normal medicine, and that was if they really were as friendly as the book said… he might just be a sitting snack.

The figure paused, a few dozen feet out and hunkering itself down, trying to conceal itself in the forest. Jeremy frowned, it was an absurd gesture, who did they think they were hiding from? He tried to call that he could see them, but he ended up just coughing painfully.

Finally the trees parted, and an enormous young woman’s face peered towards him. She had long red hair, blue eyes, and curiously a pair of fox ears, was that standard for the giants of this region, he wondered? A puffy tail swished back and forth behind her, a massive bushy thing that could swallow him up in it’s softness.

“H-hey,” the girl said quietly, “are you all right?”

He regarded her a moment, well, if she’s unfriendly there’s not a lot you can do about it now.

“I fell,” he managed, coughing as the words painfully left his mouth. “I can’t walk, I think I…”

The fox-girl’s eyes went wide, and she quickly scurried closer to him, he saw now that she was wearing an immense cotton shirt and what looked like a pair of brown trousers. Her feet were bare and dirty, but otherwise she looked remarkably civilized for someone this far in the wilderness. She had a slight sheen of sweat on her brow as she looked down on him with concern.

“So, you’re human, right?” she asked finally, “not an elf, or a dwarf, orc, none of that stuff?”

“Yeah,” he coughed, “human…” had she really never seen any out here?

As if sensing his thoughts she blushed, “I uh… I’ve really only read about you guys.” She cleared her throat, “I can help you, it’s going to sound weird but…” she sheepishly grinned, “my sweat has healing powers.”

He blinked, “W-What?” He coughed again, “I’ve never heard of a giant that-“

“I’m not really a giant,” she said, her eyes downcast a bit, “I’m a kitsune, I guess humans used to worship us or something…” Her face brightened, “here, let me just pick you up!”

Her hands gently scooped underneath him, the massive digits curling around his broken body as she lifted him up to her face. The warmth of her breath washed over him as a pair of curious eyes larger than his head danced over him.

“Just hold still,” she said, bringing him over to her armpit. He grimaced as he saw the wetness of the fabric.

“Wait!” he protested, but even that action caused pain to rock his body again, and he was powerless as the fox-girl closed her arm over him, wrapping in him her shirt fabric and quickly soaking him. The sweat had a fresh outdoorsy odor, and it clung to him and filled his mouth with a salty flavor as he coughed and sputtered against the damp shirt fabric.

Light returned as she lifted her arm, freeing him. He was about to yell at her angrily, but then he realized something… he was standing in her palm!? He winced as he put weight on one foot, yes, he was still hurt, but he wasn’t crippled anymore. The sweat actually worked!?”

“Uh, thank you,” he said, embarrassed, “I’m Jeremy, what’s your name?”

“Annibelle,” she said with a smile, “but you can call me Annie!”

She frowned as she saw him wince in pain again, “you need a little more I think…” Her fox ears turned down a moment as she sheepishly smiled, “Do you uh, maybe want to come back to my den?”

“Sure!” he said eagerly.

She made a happy squealing noise, then seemed to collect herself, “uh, I better just carry you, if that’s okay…”

Annie’s den was a large cave hollowed in to the side of a cliff overgrown with vines. She skipped happily as she brought him inside, and he noticed an odd blue-green glow as they entered the cavern.

“It’s a bioluminescent fungus!” Annie said excitedly, “I read about it, and then went to find some so I could light this place!”

“That’s extraordinary,” he marveled.

The cavern itself had a crude mattress on the floor, as long and as wide as a villa courtyard. A simple table and chairs adorned another corner, and on the back wall stood a bookcase that towered like a castle, looming up over even Annie’s massive height. The books themselves were mostly in her size, and he wondered where she got them.

She saw his expression and smiled, “there are more civilized giant groups further into the wilderness,” she explained, “sometimes they trade with the ones around here, and they trade with me.” She grinned happily up at her bookshelf, “I’ve got quite the collection…”

“Why don’t you live with the giants?” Jeremy asked curiously.

“They’re uh, kind of scary,” she admitted, her ears drooping, “they sometimes come by to trade things with me, since I can make some potions and stuff they can’t, but I don’t think they like me much. I used to live in their village when I was younger, but on your nineteenth birthday you’re supposed to join the warriors and uh…” she gulped, “fight, they don’t really spend a lot of time reading.”

“That’s too bad,” he muttered, looking over her impressive library, “you must be quite the scholar! Have you ever thought about traveling? There are a few human outposts maybe two weeks from here, how long have you been out here by yourself? You should have come to visit us!“

“Oh, I uh, don’t know…” she muttered, her face red, “I’m kind of big, and besides who knows what kinds of dangerous stuff is out there?”

He gazed at her dumbly a moment, “you’re nearly one hundred feet tall Annie…”

“Yeah, but the jungle is full of mean stuff, like snakes!”

“You’re scared of snakes?” he laughed, “they’re but little worms to you!”

“They’re still scary!” she pouted.

She reached for the button on her shirt, undoing the top. Jeremy’s eyes went wide as she pulled the garment off. A brassiere held her enormous breasts in place, each one the size of a well stocked merchant’s wagon. She blushed slightly, biting her lip as he stared.

“You uh, should undress,” she said.

“U-Undress?” he balked.

“You’re still hurt,” she insisted, “I need to rub you down with some more of my sweat before I go wash it off…”

“Makes sense,” he muttered, slowly reaching for his belt. There was a scuttling sound and he was suddenly very aware of a giant face peering at him from the over the side of the table. Annie’s face was bright red, and she had a goofy smile on her face. He paused, giving her a curious look.

“I’ve uh,” she cleared her throat, “you’re a man and I umm…” she giggled, “I’ve only ever seen pictures.”

“Oh,” he muttered, fighting a blush himself. Slowly pulled his shirt off, the sweat from earlier had soaked it, leaving him with a garment that smelled like the musk of the fox girl’s armpit, an armpit he was probably headed for again, he realized with a grimace. He slowly began to lower his pants, the silence of the cavern broken by the fox girl’s giggle as he was left in nothing but his underwear.

“You can probably leave those on, if you want,” she said with a smile.

Jeremy licked his lips nervously, “do you uh… want me to take them off?”

“Yeah!” Annie rasped, a little too quickly. Her ears drooped and she cleared her throat, but her eyes were on him like a hawk.

Slowly, he brought his underwear down, stepping out of them and letting her see his nakedness in full. She made a squeaking sound, her grin broadening as she reached out for him. He gasped in surprise as he was picked up, brought to the eager fox girl’s face again for examination.

“Look at it!” she mused, stroking him gently, “it’s not like the books at all!”

“What uh-“ he gasped as she stroked him again, “what kind of books have pictures of…” he glanced down at himself, “you know?”

“Well, I’ve got one on anatomy,” she giggled, “and then there’s another one that’s more… recreational.” She slowly brought him down to her breasts, letting him slide between them. They were like soft pillows, enveloping him and coating him with the salty grime of her sweat. As she slowly kneaded them around him, he felt his aches and pains disappearing as it took effect. He groaned, both from the feeling of his wounds healing, and the feeling of her slick skin against his manhood as she kept going.

“Okay, let’s just soak you for another few minutes,” she said nervously, watching his face contort in extasy as she kept pressing her breasts around him. “That looks like it feels good,” she giggled, “uh… does it?”

“Yeah,” he managed. He hissed and arched his head back as he came, the spurt of his cum joining the sweat rolling down those massive breasts in the humidity of the cave. Annie’s eyes went wide as saucers, and a low giggle erupted from her as she realized what she’d done.

“Oops,” she said, her face crimson, “I uh… I didn’t mean to do that.” Her tail swished behind her nervously, “you’re not mad, are you?”

“No,” he laughed, collapsing back into her cleavage. “I feel better than I have in ages!”

“Good!” Annie said with a smile, “as long as you get soaked in my sweat regularly, nothing should be able to hurt you!”

He frowned, “really?”

“Yeah, it’s supposed to be as good as a stoneskin potion, at least according to the book I have on kitsunes.”

“That’s amazing!” Jeremy said eagerly, “do you know how long it lasts?”

“The book says a few years, but I just don’t think it really could,” she said, biting her lip, “I’m going to give you a coating every day, just to be on the safe side.

He froze, he didn’t mind being rubbed down in the giant fox-girl’s sweat once, it had been therapeutic, relaxing even… Every day? He looked up at the hundred foot girl’s smiling face and realized this probably wasn’t up for discussion.

Jeremy blinked awake slowly, hugging the silky soft blankets against himself. He frowned, blankets? Where did he- he opened his eyes fully and realized he’d spent the night wrapped in the bushy confines of Annie’s tail.

“Good morning!” her cheery voice called, and he looked up to see her waving sheepishly at him from behind a book. “I didn’t want to wake you,” she said, “you just looked so cute…”

“I probably needed the sleep anyways,” he said, stretching, “it’s hard to believe my back was broken yesterday…” he jokingly struck a fighting pose, “I feel like I could take on an army!”

“You remind me of Elric Far-Traveled,” she giggled, gesturing to the book.

“Elric Far-Traveled was my favorite book as a boy!” he laughed, looking up and seeing the familiar bearded face of the titular hero writ large across a book twice as tall as he was. “What’s your favorite part?”

“When the sea serpent almost has him,” she said eagerly, “but then he lights the tobacco on the deck, and fills it’s nose with smoke so it can’t track him!”

“A good one, sure,” Jeremy said with a sigh and smile, “but the Sea Serpent can’t compare to his riddle contest with the ogre, at least not to me.”

“I guessed most of the riddles the first time I read it,” Annie replied, turning a massive page.

“I’m guessing you’ve read a lot more books than I have,” he chuckled, “I thought they were so clever…” He thought a moment, “what did you think of the sequel? It had a different tone, a little darker, but I liked it.”

“There’s a sequel!?” Annie squealed. She bounded down the mattress towards him so quickly he almost tumbled over. Her fingers wrapped around him, drawing him up to her face, “Tell me what happens!” she paused, “no wait, don’t! Oh, I don’t know what to do!” she moaned.

“It’s a very popular book,” Jeremy grunted, straining against her tight grip, “if we head to one of the trading posts they’ll surely have it!”

“But it’ll be human size!” Annie wailed, “it’ll be too small for me to read!”

“I could read it to you!” he said.

She froze, then looked down at him slowly, “that would work!” she whispered excitedly.

“Then let’s pack, at your size we could reach it in-“

“Oh,” she muttered, looking out of the cave, “we’d have to… leave, wouldn’t we?”

“It’s not that far, really!” Jeremy protested.

“B-But what if they don’t like me?” she asked, “the giants don’t, what if the tiny people are scared, or think I’m gross, or-“

“Annie, I think you’re great!” Jeremy said, laughing, “and you’re hardly going to be the first giant sized person to walk up to a human trading post, that’s the whole reason they’re out here!”

“What if they shoot a cannon at me?” she pouted.

Jeremy fought a chuckle and rolled his eyes, “You’re a hundred feet tall and you literally ooze stoneskin potion, do you really think a cannon would do anything but startle you?”

“I guess not,” she muttered.

“If you want, I’ll introduce you to everyone, we could set out today!” He looked up at her, trying to give a reassuring grin. The fox girl’s ears flickered slightly, and her tail swished curiously as she tried to decide. “What would Elric Far-Traveled do?” Jeremy asked.

“He’d go,” She muttered, “I guess… I guess I should!” A smile crossed her features, “yeah, it’ll be a real adventure!”

“That’s the spirit,” Jeremy said with a laugh, “let’s pack!”

Annie stood at the entrance of the cave, clad in a billowy shirt and skirt that let her tail swish behind her. She had a tall pair of leather boots on, while she usually went barefoot she reasoned that, given how far they had to go, she’d want some footwear. On her shoulder her new human friend was perched, holding a strand of her long red hair for balance.

“Okay, so if we head due south, we should come to a waterfall,” Jeremy explained, consulting his map, “and from there-“

“Before we get going, let’s get you nice and safe!” Annie said with a grin.

“What do you mean-“ he began, but she was already taking off her boot.

“Oh come on,” he laughed, “Annie, the book says your sweat lasts for years!”

“I just want to be on the safe side!” she said, holding him up to the opening.

He sighed, resigning himself to his fate as the giggling fox girl dropped him in. The smell of leather and feet rushed up to greet him, and she waved from the top playfully as she lowered the boot back down to the earth.

“Just an hour or so everyday should keep you nice and invulnerable!” she promised. The world went dark as her foot slipped in, her toes curling around him and bringing him to the toe of the boot. She took a minute to press down on him slightly, fixing him in a comfortable place. While he felt pressure, he didn’t feel any pain, and with a sigh in his damp prison he consoled himself with the fact that he was uncrushable now.

Outside Annie hummed happily as she started in the direction of the waterfall, excited for a future full of adventures with her new human friend.

End Notes:

This was a request from Jsmith20 who wanted a short story about an explorer who meets a giant fox-girl who's sweat has healing properties.

Peeping Toms by Greenanon
Author's Notes:
A trio of students all harbor a crush on a MILF in their apartment complex, after accidentally shrinking themselves they try to get her attention... but is she really as unaware as she seems?

“Look at that,” Tom muttered, glancing out the apartment window as Linda LaCroix strutted to her apartment, “can you believe she’s forty?”

“She looks better than most girls on campus,” Jack muttered, taking a quick sip of beer.

“Do you guys really just want to perv on the neighborhood milf, or do what we came here to do?” Tyler asked, looking back at his laptop.

“This group project is bullshit,” Jack said, setting his drink down, “no offense, I love you guys, but this is the kind of paper we could just write ourselves.”

“I’m halfway done with it already,” Tyler muttered.

“Well shit,” Tom laughed, “good job Einstein!”

Tyler smiled, a little embarrassed. He was the youngest of the group, a freshman in the low-level anthropology class the three of them were taking as a general education requirement in pursuit of Engineering degrees on their part, and Geology on his. The two college juniors enjoyed ribbing him, and had brought a case of beer over as part of the “study session.” The three of them all lived in the same complex, a small set of units off campus that mostly housed students… mostly.

“Do you think she works for the university?” Tom speculated, “I mean, she’s got to be the only one over thirty living here.”

“No way,” Jack said, a wicked grin lighting up his features, “pornstar, definitely, she deflowers those young incoming guys like Tyler over there.”

Tyler blushed, “you would know, wouldn’t you?”

Jack missed the insult and thought a moment, “yeah, I guess I’d have seen her vids if she was…”

“You ever see her when she tans by the pool?” Tom said in a conspiratorial tone.

“No,” Tyler said with a sigh, closing his laptop. “Is there any reason why I should be staring at some poor woman trying to tan?”

“She takes her top off,” Tom said in a hushed voice.

“No fucking way,” Jack said, awed.

“She does,” Tyler said, sighing and admitting he’d seen it too, “she turns over first, so you just see her back, but… she doesn’t have tanlines on it.”

“What a woman,” Jack muttered, “she’s got the largest boobs I’ve ever seen…”

“And an ass to match,” Tom said dreamily.

“You guys I don’t think it’s cool to talk about a woman we know like this,” Tyler said, rolling his eyes.

They froze, turning to him slowly, “A woman we know?” Tom said quietly.

“Spill!” Jack said with a grin.

“We exchanged cookies at Christmas,” Tyler said dismissively, “she had extras, I wanted to try baking, it was a one-off thing.”

He grunted as the other two practically rushed him, pinning him to the couch, “you exchanged cookies?” Tom hissed, “you’re practically dating!”

“You guys! Cut it out!” he protested.

“Hey,” Jack said with a mischievious smile, “she’s got a package…” the three of them peered out the window.

“Dildos,” Tom said instantly, “that or fuzzy handcuffs, condoms maybe?”

“You guys, leave the poor woman alone!” Tyler shouted.

“Pfft, her boyfriend here probably paid for the order,” Jack said, “let’s just go… open it.” He grinned, “have you got tape?”

“Yeah,” Tyler asked with a sigh, “why?”

“We slip her package open with a knife,” Jack explained, “and just… see what it is, then we tape it back up, no one’s the wiser.”

“I’m in,” Tom said excitedly, “it’s got to be sex toys, I mean look at that woman, she’s a goddess.”

“Fuck it,” Tyler muttered, “if we go check, and it’s coasters or dishes or something, can we get back to writing the paper?”

“Deal!” the other two said together.

“And a nice clean cut,” Tom said, slicing the package tape with his knife, “and let’s see what we’ve got…” He pulled the cardboard apart, the frowned as he reached in to remove the item inside.

“What the hell?” Jack asked, looking at the slivery ray gun. “Is it like, a star trek prop or something?”

“Just put it back,” Tyler said, “it’s not dildos or whatever, let’s just go-“

Tom pulled the trigger curiously, and a moment later a green glow surrounded the three of them.

“Holy shit,” Tyler breathed, looking at the vast cement landscape around them. He slowly gazed up at the towering apartment door, looking miles high. They were the size of ants, maybe the size of ants. He felt a mix of terror and shock well up inside him. This isn’t possible, his mind insisted, this isn’t-

“FUCK, WE’RE TINY!” Tom bellowed.

“OH GOD WE’RE FUCKING BUGS!?” Jack joined in. The two of them ran to him, the few feet that had separated them now football field sized expanses.

“W-We just need to remain calm,” Tyler said, “if that thing shrank us, it can probably fix us, right?”

“Oh yeah Ty,” Jack panicked, “let me just go jump up there and pull the trigger again, oh wait, it’s five time my fucking size!”

“We have to remain rational,” Tyler said, falling into shock himself, “w-we just need to get someone’s attention.”

A shadow fell over them, and the three of them looked up to see the towering and tanned form of the object of their desires. Linda LaCroix loomed large over them, the dirty blonde goddess blocking out the sun as her voluptuous form jiggled slightly to the rhythm of her arm shifting around in her designer purse.

“Where are my damn keys,” she thundered. She stepped up onto the concrete porch, causing their world to shake slightly.

“Oh shit,” Tom said fearfully, “how the hell do we get her attention!?”

“Run to the door!” Tyler called, turning and sprinting as fast as he could, “if we get stuck out here on the porch, we’re screwed!”

The other two looked at him, then joined the desperate race against time as Linda fumbled for her keys. The three heaved, panting as they ran as the jingle echoed overhead. The enormous door arched open, seemingly in slow motion as they leapt for the threshold.

“COME ON!” Tyler shouted, beckoning the other two as they leapt over the lip of the door frame’s base.

The creak of the door closing rang out like the sound of an incoming tsunami as the three scrambled over the tall ledge at the base of the entrance. With a final leap Tyler landed in the soft forest of carpet fibers with a grunt, and he sighed with relief as he heard his two friends thump next to him.

“O-Okay,” Tyler said shakily, rising in carpet fibers that towered slightly over him, “we just need to find a way to get her attention…”

“How the hell are we supposed to do that?” Tom asked angrily, “we’re fleas man, I can barely move through this carpet!”

“How do you notice fleas?” Tyler asked with a sigh.

“They bite you,” Jack said instantly.

“Well, there you go,” Tyler said with a shrug, “it’s the best idea I’ve got, let’s try to… bite her, or something…”

“And what if she just decides she wants to slap the bug instead of taking a look at it?” Tom asked angrily.

“Well then I guess we go splat,” Tyler replied, rolling his eyes, “do you have a better idea?”

The silence told him no one did, the three of them began to wade through the tight knit forest of synthetic fibers, towering over them like overgrown brush.

Linda frowned as she examined her shrink ray, it had a slight scuff on the side, like it had been dropped on concrete? And it had been out of the box… With a scowl she pulled up her doorbell camera’s recordings on her phone. New shrink rays were tens of thousands of dollars, she’d put a camera in for this purchase specifically.

She snorted as she listened to the three boys speak about her on the recording, dildos? She mused, as though you’d buy them through the mail… she paused, did young people buy them through the mail? The talk shows said the youth hated mail…

She turned her attention back to the video, sighing as she saw the green glow envelop the three boys. Her lips became a thin line as she saw three miniscule dots, barely a pixel each, scurry into her apartment after her…

So, they’re in here, She glanced across the expansive field that her apartment no doubt was to the three shrunken students. She giggled to herself, and they don’t know the shrink ray makes you almost invulnerable… She stretched, setting her phone on the counter as she surveyed her domain. Time for a little cat and mouse, she thought with a grin. No, not cat and mouse… lady and… bug.

“Is she still in the kitchen?” Tom shouted.

“Hold on,” Tyler grabbed one of the towering twists of fiber that rose out of the carpet, climbing the structure that stood maybe a head taller than he did. He peered across the open field of the apartment’s living room, and saw Linda casually walking to her closet. “She’s still…” His heart sank as she rolled a vacuum cleaner out, “oh shit,” he muttered fearfully.

“What!?” Jack shouted.

“RUN FOR THE COUCH!” Tyler shouted.

Linda giggled to herself, imagining their panic as she plugged in the vacuum. With a deafening roar it came to life, and she casually slid it back and forth over the carpet, each row up and down the length of the living room bringing her closer to where she knew her three little spies were.

There you are, she thought, fighting a laugh as she spotted a tiny amount of movement in the middle of the living room. The three bugs were going as fast as they could through the carpet towards the couch, no doubt hoping to hide underneath. She brought the vacuum towards them with a roar.

“COME ON!” Jack shouted, leading the group as they bounded towards the safety of the couch. The dark expanse underneath it beckoned invitingly as the unearthly howl of the vacuum swiped by them, a cyclone sucking everything out of the forest of fibers they were trapped in.

Linda casually stopped the vacuum just short of where it would have slurped them up, and with a smug smirk detached the hose. She hummed playfully as she pretended not to see them, then fighting every instinct she had to laugh wickedly, she hovered the hose over the first of the three boys.

“G-GUYS!” Jack screamed in panic as he was lifted off the carpet. He grabbed one fiber, and they watched in shock as he fought desperately to hang on. The hose hovered closer, and with one final scream they watched him lose his grip, flying up into the dark abyss of the roaring vacuum nozzle.

*SCHLORP*

Linda chuckled to herself as she heard the tiny boy disappear inside the hose, a small sound like a penny or a button getting sucked up echoing through the apartment, but only briefly as he was trapped in the dust bag, escape impossible as he was buried in the apartment’s dust and dirt.

One down, she thought smugly. The boy would be safe in there, if filthy, while she dealt with his two friends. She flipped the vacuum off, wheeling it slowly, with a sashay to her ample hips, back into the closet. She grinned as she looked over the apartment, closing the closet door slowly, with a note of finality.

“We lost Jack,” Tom muttered numbly, “this is impossible!” he shouted, panic rising in his voice.

“Pull it together!” Tyler shouted, “look! She’s coming back, we just need to reach her!”

Linda rolled her workout mat across the center of the floor. She’d taken a few minutes to change into a bright purple leotard she’d been using for exercise for as long as she could remember. She casually yawned, stealing a glance behind her. She giggled as she realized the bug-boys were making another attempt to reach her.

Well, they wanted to see something sexy, she thought smugly as she turned the television on.

The 80’s style workout tape played loudly through the apartment as she began to stretch, spin, and twirl to perm haired fitness guru’s instructions. It didn’t’ take her long to start working up a sweat.

“Come on, we’re almost to the mat!” Tyler called.

“Oh fuck,” Tom said, looking up in horror.

Tyler joined him, and the two stared up as sweat drops larger than they were rained down. Tyler grimaced, gripping a carpet fiber as one of the drops blasted into him like a cannonball. The air was instantly pushed from his lungs, and he instinctively gasped, filling his mouth and nose with Linda’s sweat. The drop rolled down the carpet fiber with a wet squishing sound, leaving him coughing and sputtering, utterly soaked inside and out by a single drop of the gigantic woman’s workout sweat.

“T-Tyler,” Tom coughed, he glanced and saw that his friend hadn’t been so lucky, stumbling back up from the ground as the sweat drop had easily knocked him down from the canopy of the carpet’s fibers.

“We’re almost there,” Tyler muttered, the strong salty aftertaste of Linda’s sweat on his lips, “come on…”

Linda did windmills, following along with the instructor. As she came around, she noticed a pair of specks scurrying across the bright blue workout mat.

Well done boys, she thought excitedly, looks like I wasn’t the only one to work up a sweat.

“What a good workout,” she said with a sigh, pausing the TV. With a smug smirk she started lowering herself down.

“Oh god,” Tom muttered, looking up at the giant ass, the cheeks popping out of the V-shaped back of the leotard as Linda began to sit down.

“TOM!” Tyler shouted, sprinting to clear the sitting woman, “come on!”

Tom was speechless, watching the jiggling orbs descend on him like a pair of falling moons. He’d watched Linda at the complex fitness center, by the pool, hell just picking up her mail, and he’d dreamed forever about burying his face in that voluptuous older woman’s cheeks… now they were coming down to bury him.

“TOM!” Tyler’s voice echoed one final time.

He was forced into the carpet, the immense force and pressure squeezing all around him and snuffing out his senses. The rich ripe odor of her sweat pooled around him, the only thing besides the warm softness of her buttcheek that reached his mind as the world was sealed away.

Linda giggled as she looked at the shocked ant between her legs. The other squirmed feebly against her naked buttcheek, no doubt coughing on the droplets of her sweat rolling down her backside. This game had run it’s course, she decided, and with a smug grin she let her gaze focus on the lone remaining boy, pinching him casually between her thumb and forefinger as she brought him to her face.

“Well, have we learned our lesson about playing with other people’s mail?” she teased. She heard vague squeaking, apologies rang out, and she squinted her eyes to see which one she’d caught.

“Tyler,” she chuckled, “you of all people should have known better, I can’t believe you let those other two boys talk you into this.”

Tyler gulped, struggling as his legs kicked feebly below him, “I’M SORRY!” he shouted as loudly as he could, “PLEASE, YOU CAN STILL SAVE JACK, HE’S IN-“

“He’s in the vacuum cleaner’s dustbag,” Linda said, rolling her eyes, “your other little friend is pinned under my ass, they’re both fine Tyler, I wouldn’t let you little bugs run around here like this if there was even the slightest chance you’d actually get hurt.”

Tyler was silent a moment, the realization dawning on him, “YOU WERE JUST FUCKING WITH US!?” He laughed.

She nodded, giggling slightly, “you’re hardly the first horny boys to spy on me, though you three do get points for dedication… next time just ask if you want to play with the shrink ray, okay?”

“GOT IT,” he shouted.

“Now,” she sighed, “let’s clean up this mess…”

Tyler shouted in surprise as her hand rocketed him towards the low cut of her leotard, and his tiny body squirmed feebly as she slipped him between the sweaty globes of her breasts. He was swallowed up easily, sliding quickly towards the bottom of that deep valley. He tried to move on final time, realizing he as trapped as the older woman’s giggles shook the fleshy mountains around him.

Tom and Jack stood on Linda’s porch, Tom was covered in her dried sweat, a dazed and grimy look emanating from him. Jack was filthy, caked in dry dust and dirt which had stuck to him when the colossoal woman had fished him out of the vacuum’s dustbag.

“Now boys,” Linda said sweetly, “I hope you’ve learned a valuable lesson today.”

“Don’t open other people’s mail,” they echoed together.

“And?” Linda asked with a giggle.

“Don’t peep on women,” they both said, defeated.

“Good boys,” she said, patting them each on the head once.

“Hey!” Jack said, recovering some of his fire, “we weren’t five feet, we were taller than this!” He gestured to the two of them, each a good half foot shorter than the smug woman.

“And where’s Tyler!?” Tom asked suddenly, “he didn’t want to do this, honest, we made him!”

Jack sighed, “Yeah… he wanted us to leave you alone…”

“Now boys,” Linda giggled, “just take these forms and get them notarized, and I’ll give you the rest of your height back.”

“I got caught peeping on Linda LaCroix, the sexiest woman in my apartment complex?” Jack asked incredulously, “you want me to do what with this?”

“Sign and notarize,” Linda said with a smirk, “I’m going to frame them for my wall, a fun little trophy from the horny little boys who just couldn’t’ stay away.”

“You’re fucking joking,” Tom said, holding the form in front of him.

“I think you’re getting off easy,” Linda said with a shrug, “I hear the fraternities take panties from their conquests, I just want a little documentation. Now go before I make you get your mothers to sign it too.”

The two of them gulped, “W-What about Tyler?” Jack asked weakly, “I’m not giving him up, I-“

“I promise, he’ll be in classes come Monday,” Linda said with a sigh, “now shoo!” She slammed the door, leaving the two filthy and shocked students alone.

“Shit,” Jack muttered, “I guess we’re finishing the report without Tyler.”

“Lucky bastard,” Tom muttered.

“What?” Jack asked.

“Nothing,” Tom said, daydreaming of the enormous ass that had crushed him into the carpet.

“Now Tyler,” Linda drawled, her fingers reaching into her sweaty cleavage to fish him out, “You and I have a whole weekend to play together, and that shrink ray has plenty of settings to test… if you’re up for it?”

He gulped, looking at the building sized face grinning at his miniscule form, “Uh, yeah, let’s do it!”

“I always knew you were a good boy Tyler,” she laughed, lowering him down her body.

He looked at the glistening colossus, spellbound by the dark spots on her leotard stained by her sweat. With a simple gesture she pulled the purple fabric away from her crotch, revealing that she wore no panties beneath her exercise leotard.

The wet hot smell of her musky arousal drifted out at him, the warm air drifting over his body like a summer breeze that set every nerve in his body alight. He found himself panting, his erection straining against his pants as she slowly, deliberately, brought him toward that glistening pink opening.

He felt the slimy womanhood envelop him, a finger larger than his entire body easily forcing him inside, into the dark depths where he heard her heartbeat drown out his thoughts. The silky wetness slipped over him, bathing him in her juices and sweeping away the rest of his conscious senses, filling them with the strong musky scent of her sweat mixed with the juices filling her insides.

“Ah,” she sighed to herself, flopping on the couch, not caring about the sweat that would seep into the cushions. Her finger drifted down, slowly fingering herself and imagining the earthquake that would be rocking the bug sized boy struggling inside her.

It’s going to be a good weekend, she thought with a grin as she closed her eyes.

End Notes:
A quick one written for 4chan's gentle thread while the site was down.
Life's No Fun Without A Good Scare by Greenanon
Author's Notes:
Steven, fed up with the horror movie genre, claims he doesn't get scared anymore. Melinda wants to help him out with that...

Steven sat across from Melinda at the campus coffee shop, looking at the rain outside. There was a steaming cup of black coffee in front of him, her treat, and she had a typical sugary sweet latte that was more milkshake than coffee, which she sipped on slowly as she regarded him, causing the whipped cream on top to drift lower in the plastic cup.

“I love when they roll out the pumpkin spice ones,” Melinda sighed, putting her coffee back on the table and flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She looked at his cup and frowned, “you don’t take anything in yours?”

“Just black,” he said with a small smile, “so uh…” he faltered, his attempt to make small talk petering out.

“They say if you like black coffee that means you’re a serial killer or something,” Melinda giggled, “it’s true, there are articles on it and everything.” The remark was followed by an uncomfortable silence, punctuated by the pattering of the rain against the building’s roof.

“I must have missed them,” he said uncomfortably.

“They’re probably full of shit anyways,” she giggled with a shrug, “like you can really tell what someone’s like by their taste in coffee… I’m sure lots of real monsters love sweet drinks,” she scooped up a small dab of whipped cream with her manicured finger, popping the dollop into her mouth and sucking on it briefly.

“Yeah, probably,” he muttered, looking at the rain outside. He glanced around the coffee shop, campus was usually pretty crowded, even on weekends, but today it was a ghost town due to the downpour. He’d only come himself because of this date with Melinda, she was a far prettier girl than he ever expected to be interested in him, and he was shocked when she’d asked him to meet her for coffee. He tried to give her a fun looking smile, “so, how about this weather huh? I was going to say we should take a walk in the park but… well yeah.”

“Yeah,” she sighed, looking at the waves of rain splashing against the window, “the park would have been a fun place to play some games.” She turned to him and smiled, her pearly white teeth seeming almost to glow across the gloomy interior of the shop. Lightning flashed outside suddenly, and the power flickered, causing her grin to almost flash in the brief darkness.

“Looks like it’s getting uglier out there,” he commented, “we should probably just hang out here for a while.”

“I like the idea, it’s kind of intimate, wouldn’t you say?” she glanced around the empty shop. Steven couldn’t help but notice the barista wasn’t behind the counter.

Where did she go? He wondered, probably doing inventory or cleaning the back or something…

“I guess it’s kind of nice to get to know each other in private,” he said with a tight smile, “so uh, Melinda, what kind of stuff do you like to do? We haven’t really talked much in class…” he chuckled nervously, “I was kind of surprised you wanted to go out on a date with me…”

Her eyebrows raised, “Why’s that? You’re a cute guy Steven, just my type really. Dark hair, a little on the geeky side, loves horror movies…”

How does she know I love horror movies? He tried not to betray his expression, “yeah, I do like the scary ones, I’m guessing you do too?”

“Yep,” she said with a giggle, “I was actually reading your blog over your shoulder in class, that’s kind of why I thought it would be fun to get to know you.”

“Oh,” he said, blushing slightly, “you uh, saw me typing that up, huh? Sorry, sometimes the lecture gets a little… slow, so I distract myself by writing up horror reviews.”

“Yeah, I distract myself by sitting behind you and reading while you write them up,” she said with a smile. “I was just thinking of your blog yesterday, when you said that nothing can scare you anymore… That kind of made me sad, so I thought maybe we should get together and I could help you out with that.”

“Oh,” he laughed, “yeah… it just feels like I’ve seen enough of the horror genre that nothing can really get my blood pumping anymore, you know? Rollercoasters don’t do it either. So did you want to talk about film recommendations, or what?”

“Something like that,” she said with a smile, “for now let’s just talk about ones we like, I know it’s not too scary, but did you see Cabin in the Woods? I just watched it and couldn’t get enough!”

“Yeah,” he said with a smile, “I really like how it took the genre apart, that part at the beginning with the warnings was hilarious.”

“I know!” she said, laughing, “it’s like, hello! How do you not realize what kind of a situation you’re in?”

The lightning flashed again, the lights flickered, and Steven jumped as he noticed the barista was back. She was a pale goth looking girl, with silver cross earrings and jet-black hair, bangs hanging around her face from beneath the green hat of her work uniform. She’d somehow approached their table without him noticing.

“Hey,” she said in a low voice, “since you two are the only ones here I’m going to go into the back office and get a little school work done… if you need anything, just ring the little bell.”

“Thanks Trish!” Melinda gushed.

The barista gave a small smile, her black colored lips quirking slightly, “on a date Melinda?”

“Oh yeah,” the blonde beamed, “Steven and I were just talking about movies!”

“Hmm…” the goth mused, “You seem to go through a lot of boys…”

“I’m just looking for one with good taste,” Melinda said, shooting a wink at a confused Steven.

Trish smirked, “good taste… right.” She looked over at Steven, “remember, if you need help, just ring the little bell.” She pointed to the counter at the front of the room again, where the silver bell sat by the register, gleaming slightly. Without another word she walked back behind the counter, disappearing into the store’s back office.

“Do you know her?” Steven asked curiously.

“She was my freshman year roommate,” Melinda said with a grin, “she still comes by every now and then to watch horror flicks with me, you really should join us,” she giggled, “a movie night with all three of us would be… thrilling.” The thunder boomed outside again, crackling through the air like a snapping treebranch.

“Yeah, sounds great,” he said, “what kinds do you guys usually watch? I’m more into creature features myself.”

“Oh those are fun,” she said, “Them, Deep Rising, Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman…”

He frowned, “not sure I’d call that last one a horror movie.”

“What?” she asked with a frown, “why not?”

“I guess I just don’t find the idea of a giant woman who’s half naked to be scary,” he said with a smile, “I mean… if anything that’s something most guys probably wouldn’t mind seeing stomping towards them.” He frowned as he took another sip of his coffee, adjusting his sleeve, it suddenly felt a little too loose on his arm.

“Really,” she said, leveling her gaze at him, “you’re telling me there is no way that a giant woman could be scary? Even if she was about to step on you?” She stirred her whipped drink, “swallow you up maybe? I mean sure you could be aroused, but you’re telling me there’s nothing scary about it?”

“No,” he said firmly, “a giant woman just isn’t frightening for me, sorry!”

“I think I’m going to change your mind on that before we leave here today…” she said with a weird smile. “So, let’s talk, what is it about her? Is the Fifty Foot Woman just too sexy to scare you, or what?”

“I don’t know,” he said, thinking it over, “if she was good looking, I still think it would be hard to run away, sure,” he joked.

“What if she looked like me?” Melinda asked.

Steven blinked, straightening himself up. He hadn’t noticed how tall she was before… wait, there was something wrong here, he’d seen Melinda in class plenty of times, she was shorter than he was, like at least a good five or six inches shorter. He looked down at his chair, then at hers, trying to gauge if his was shorter.

“Well?” she asked with a smug smirk, “answer, what if the giant woman looked like me?”

“S-she’d be pretty, I guess I’d have trouble running away from her,” he muttered, trying to clear his head. He blinked, feeling his heart pound faster suddenly as he realized that his chin was just barely over the top of the table. “I… I…” he gulped, looking up at an amused Melinda, “I think something’s wrong…” he muttered.

“Hmm… is it?” she asked casually, setting her coffee down and standing up. She towered over him now, and he looked up fearfully as the top of the table passed his face by, leaving him sitting in a pile of his clothes, trapped on a chair that was probably now taller than he was. “Are you sure?” she said with a playful smile, “I feel fine!”

Steven looked across the shop at the shining silver bell next to the cash register, then back to Melinda. He gulped nervously, and she just giggled, reading his thoughts instantly.

“Yeah, Trish will probably come save you if you can get to it, but… can you even reach the counter now?”

He slid off the chair, his pooled clothes crumpling around him as he struggled to step out of the pile of debris his shirt, pants, and underwear had become. He blushed as he stepped out of them, naked, standing just a little higher than Melinda’s knees.

“Oh shit,” he muttered, looking up at the cliff face of a counter on the far side of the restaurant. He looked nervously at Melinda, who just crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

“Well?” she asked, tapping a sandaled foot, “are you going to go for it?”

“How is this happening?” he said in a hushed tone.

“Ugh,” Melinda rolled her eyes, “Steven, the people in the movie who stop to ask how just distract themselves and end up dead, you don’t say how does Michael Myers survive all those gunshot wounds, you just accept that he does and run away!”

“I-It’s a curse,” Steven muttered, “I think it was explained in Halloween five or six…”

“In some continuities it’s a curse,” Melinda corrected with a small smile, “sometimes he’s just super strong, or doesn’t feel pain, or whatever.” She tapped her chin and thought, “still, I like that you managed the trivia given your situation.”

“Thanks,” he breathed, watching Melinda and the rest of the world grow ever larger, stretching away from him. He gulped and looked at the counter, which had looked as tall as a house before, and now loomed large like some impossible wall of wood and vinyl. The bell waited up there like some faraway ticket to paradise, mocking him.

“You should be just… about… done,” Melinda said with a wide grin as he finished shrinking.

Steven looked around in awe, the floor of the coffee shop was a vast expanse, the towering chairs and tables like mountainous monoliths. His world shook slightly as Melinda slid her feet out of her sandals, gently kicking them behind her as she rested her pedicured toes on the hardwood floor. Her big toe alone easily would come up to his chest, and he felt his heartbeat pick up as she flexed her toes on the smooth, cool surface.

“Now don’t tell Trish I’m walking around the lobby barefoot,” she said in a teasing voice. “Then again, she might have to clean up the floor in here anyway, you know? Can’t have any weird little stains in here.”

She’s talking about ME I’m the stain! He realized in horror, looking up at the giant girl. She giggled one final time, lifting her foot over him in a slow, menacing arc. He just watched, stunned, terrified, and… aroused? Oh god she has nice feet, he thought shamefully as the foot blocked out the fluorescent light.

Outside the storm reached a fever pitch, the rain pounding angrily against the windows, the wind blowing so hard that the glass rattled slightly in its pane. There was a bright flash of lightning and then one final boom of thunder, the brilliant glow illuminating Melinda’s twisted grin one last time as her foot began to descend.

Steven cried out in terror and fell backward as the soft skin of her sole made contact with him, the pressure already increasing as she prepared to pop him like a ripe cherry tomato across the hardwood floor.

The pressure released, and she lifted her foot off of him, stepping back and giggling as she looked at his expression. She sat down slowly, still looming over him as she lay across the café floor, putting her head in her hands as she regarded him.

“Okay, let’s start calming down,” she said with a smile.

“W-What the hell,” he muttered, sitting back up and looking at the titanic beauty. He realized he smelled of something vanilla-y… her foot lotion maybe?

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Uh…” he looked himself over, “yeah.”

“I thought so, I think you guys get harder or something as you get smaller,” she shrugged, “not that I’d really try to squish you anyways…” She sighed, “so, did I give you a scare?”

He blinked, “I… I’m going to change my answer on the fifty-foot woman thing.” He gave her a weak smile. “So… yeah, that fucking did it.” He breathed out slowly, “I haven’t felt anything like that in… years I think.”

“Well, I’m not a scary movie, but I’m glad I managed to give you a fright,” she said with a small smile, “Okay, let’s play Scream and talk about what you did wrong.”

“What I did wrong?” he asked with a frown.

“First off, you let me get away with a ton of creepy foreshadowing,” she explained, “I mean come on, I practically spelled out what I was going to do.”

“Er, yeah,” he muttered, looking up at the amused giant, “I guess in hindsight some of the stuff you said was… odd.”

“Then Trisha showed up, pretty explicitly offering you a way out,” she continued, “I mean, you should have gone for the bell the minute you realized you were getting smaller!”

“And then I froze up,” he moaned, slapping his forehead, “oh my god, I’m not the final girl, I’m the dude who dies in the first twenty minutes to establish how scary you are!”

“Bingo,” she smirked, “if it makes you feel better, you’re a more memorable part of the movie than the generic teen couple who sneak away from the group to bump uglies and then get offed.”

She reached for him, and a pair of fingers as thick around and longer than his body pinched him, lifting him easily off the ground. His stomach lurched as she stood up, keeping him gripped tightly as she walked towards the counter. She casually whistled the theme from Halloween as she dinged the small bell on the counter.

“You two done?” Trish said, walking out of the back storeroom with her eyes crossed. Her gaze drifted over Steven’s shrunken form, and she smirked, “so tiny, how far did you get?”

“I froze up and she would have had me right away,” he said with a sigh, “guess I didn’t know my horror tropes as well as I thought.”

“It’s cool, most guys she shrinks just turn into a jabbering mess,” Trish said with a sigh.

“Uh, how are you doing this?” he asked finally, “did you slip a VR headset on me? Drugs? Hypnosis?”

“Nope, you’re really tiny!” Melinda said gleefully, holding him up between her eyes, letting those orbs larger than he was take in his squirming form.

“We can shrink people,” Trish explained.

“Oh my god,” Steven breathed, “you’re witches!”

“Pfft, I wish,” Trish muttered, “nope, we can shrink people and grow them back, and that’s it.”

“It’s a funny story,” Melinda explained, “so the army accidentally delivered a barrel of toxic waste from an experiment lab to our dorm-“

“And you opened it?” Steven laughed, “and you said I wasn’t genre savvy? Did you ever see Return of the Living Dead?”

“Yeah, I was hoping it would have a zombie in it, but it just filled our dorm with this green gas and knocked us out,” Melinda said.

“And when we woke up, we could shrink people,” Trish said, shrugging, “it’s… not that exciting really.”

“Wow,” Steven breathed, “I’m… I’m honored you guys are letting me in on the secret!”

“Oh, we’re not hiding,” Melinda laughed, “we called the government right away, some guy in a suit came to ask questions, but we never heard anything else from them.”

“Yeah, really makes you wonder what they’re dealing with if they don’t give a shit about two coeds who can shrink people,” Trish said with a shrug, “oh well, it’s kind of fun sometimes.”

“I love shrinking my dates,” Melinda gushed, “but… it really freaks most guys out, mostly I end up just putting them back to normal right away and breaking up... I’m glad you’re taking it so well!”

“Uh, yeah, I’m a trooper,” he said, smiling weakly. “Most girls find my horror movie obsession a little creepy too, so… I guess I kind of relate?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” Melinda laughed, “we love creepy shit, Trish and I were going to watch the It miniseries tonight, the Tim Curry one, you in?”

“Uh, sure!” he said excitedly.

“The only catch,” Trish said, her grin widening, “is you have to be small, and you have to sit in the popcorn bowl while we eat…”

He gulped, but Melinda just scowled, “she’s kidding, I’ll put you back to full size when we get to my place.”

“Oh,” he said, trying to hide his relief, “uh, sounds fun! If you can grab my clothes for me, I’ll pay for pizza!”

“Groovy,” Trish said with a wink, “you two go pick up some popcorn and snacks, I’m going to close this place up, then I’ll meet you over there.”

The thunder outside boomed one last time, and while the rain still came down, it was a drizzle rather than a downpour. The sun was going down, turning the gloomy day into a gloomy evening, the perfect time to watch a horror film…

“Sounds like a fun time,” Melinda said, “let me just put my little date somewhere safe for the ride.”

Steven gulped as he was brought down to the low cut neck of Melinda’s sweater, hovering above the valley of her cleavage as she brought him into contact with her warm skin. She giggled at his stunned and lustful expression as she poked him down between her boobs with a single manicured finger, pulling away from him and leaving him stranded deep in the recesses of her shirt.

Steven was held on all sides by her warm flesh, and the smell of whatever fruity bodywash she used surrounded him as his prison jiggled with her steps. He smiled, letting himself get comfortable, falling deeper into the soft valley until the light above disappeared. It hadn’t been the date he’d expected, but it had been terrifyingly good.  

End Notes:

Fake out! Let's just say Steven's lucky he's in on of my stories haha.

Number One Fan by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

A pop star on tour is told his next concert is in Giant country, and he's going to be meeting his hundred foot tall fan club before his next concert

And that’s why my love has no limits,” Donnie Diamond finished, giving a soft smile to the crowd as they cheered wildly. “Thank you, and goodnight,” he called, waving as he walked of the stage to the shrill sound of screaming fangirls. He shot them one last glittering smile, the stage lights making his boyish face seem to glow as he shot them a wink, causing a renewed round of screaming.

“Whew,” he muttered, taking a towel from an assistant and wiping his face as soon as he got backstage, “where’s Carla? I might need to trim the set.”

“I don’t think so,” a stern blonde businesswoman said, appearing at his side, “these ladies pay for a full concert, and we’re giving them one!”

“Hey, I do have male fans,” he laughed as the two of them walked towards his dressing room.

Her mouth twitched, “you certainly do Donnie, but I think they like you for the ah, same reason the girls do.”

“Because of my amazing musical talent?” he joked, pushing the door open and collapsing onto his couch with a sigh. He didn’t delude himself, the throngs of girls and women who packed stadiums to hear him sing loved his music to be sure, but they loved his pretty boy face and good more.

“I just wanted to go over some of the next concert’s amenities with you,” she said, tapping a few items on her tablet.

“Cool,” he said, closing his eyes and letting himself relax against the couch’s pillow a minute, “where are we going?”

“Brobdingnag,” Carla said casually.

Donnie’s eyes shot open, “w-wait, what? That’s the giant country, right?”

“Yep,” Carla said without pausing from her work, “that’s what I wanted to talk to you about, the audio system on their stage is really state of the art, you should be able to sing without any real changes to-“

“Carla, that’s the giant country?” Donnie repeated, balking, “you’ve seen how crazy my fans get, now imagine them one hundred feet tall!”

“I don’t have to imagine, I’ve been there to meet your fanclub,” Carla said casually, “very nice girls, they’re going to be greeting you backstage for autographs, you’ll be given a giant novelty pen.”

“Wait, we’re going to allow my fangirls back stage, my giant fangirls?” he rasped.

“It will be fine, we’ll have appropriate security measures,” she reassured him.

“I’m still missing a loch of my hair you know,” he muttered, rubbing the back of his head where an overeager fan had ripped one of his golden curls out as a souvenir a few concerts back. To their credit security had been on the middle-aged woman immediately, but since then Donnie had been a little leery of up-close encounters with the concert goers.

“Donnie,” Carla assured him, “it’s going to be fine, besides, you’ve only got maybe one more tour left in your career.”

“Ouch,” he laughed, “come on, I just turned nineteen a week ago!”

“You’ve had a pretty good run as a teen pop singer,” Carla commented, “but marketing thinks it’s time to start moving on. You could try your hand at acting-“

“I think I might quit show business for a while,” he said with a smile, “but I’ll let you know.”

Carla shrugged, “well, rest up, the tour bus will be here in ten to take us to the airport.”

“I’m gonna eat Donnie Diamond,” the girl said gleefully to her social media followers, “I’m going to sprint right up by those guards, snatch his cute little face off the stage, and eat him!” she gushed. To illustrate her point she picked up a large gummy rendition of the famous pop star, sliding it into her mouth, cradling it a moment for the camera, and then swallowing it hole.

“Uh, Carla,” Donnie said, pointing to his tablet, “what’s with this hashtag Eat Donnie Diamond stuff?”

“Oh, your song Sweet as Sugar really took off in Brob country,” Carla said, lounging across from him in the private jet. “I guess some girls think it’s funny to talk about eating you, it’s all just a joke!”

“It’s not funny when they can fit me in their mouths!” he protested.

“Hey, it’s better than the other hashtag we got scrubbed from the trending page,” she laughed.

His face paled, “what other hashtag?”

“I believe it was Where Can Donnie Fit?”

“Where can Donnie F-“ his eyes lit up as he realized the implication, and Carla giggled once before quickly regaining her professional composure.

“It’s going to be fine,” she assured him.

Melanie gripped her badge, hyperventilating, I’m going to meet Donnie Diamond, she thought ecstatically. As vice president of the Brobdingnag fan chapter she was an obvious pick for the back stage interview with the pop star. The arena was packed, and other girls called jealously as they saw the fan group being escorted behind the security bollards by a burly pair of guards.

There were about a dozen of them in all, mostly students from the nearby college, Melanie herself had already sent her teachers emails explaining she was “sick,” and wouldn’t be in class the next day.

Yeah, love sick, she thought dreamily, looking at the giant billboard of the grinning popstar. She’d been a fan of Donnie Diamond for years, ever since his first chart topping hit back when she’d been in high school. With a room covered in his posters, she’d been the butt of many jokes from her family about how she loved a boy who wouldn’t even come up to her ankles if she met him in real life, but she didn’t care.

Donnie sighed as he stood on a table the size of a football field. The stage itself would be elevated and shatterproof glass enclosed, but he still wasn’t sure how he felt about being out here in the open backstage like this. The giants had been pleasant enough since they’d gotten off the plane, but everything, the buildings, the roads, the cars, the sheer magnitude of it all intimidated him.

“Try to relax,” Carla said with a smile, “it’s really no different than any other fan meet and greet.”

“Easy for you to say,” he muttered, “you’re not the one they want.”

The first of the girls were being led in, and pit formed in Donnie’s stomach. They were enormous, standing at least a hundred feet tall as their eager faces loomed over him. They were mostly teens, but he saw at least two middle aged women too, the “Donnie Moms” as their social media groups called them.

Okay, he sighed, give them what they came here for, “Hi everyone,” he said with a bright smile as he waved up at the building sized fans crowding around the table. Deafening squeals echoed as the various women and girls jumped up and down.

“Donnie it’s sooooo cool to meet you!” a girl with frizzy hair and glasses began, “you’re even cuter in person!”

“Look at his little jeans!” another one cooed.

He frowned, part of his stage costume was a set of jeans with some silver embroidery, with a smirk he did a quick twirl, one of the ones he’d become famous. The light caught the bright stitching as the girls shook the table slightly with their excited reactions.

This actually isn’t too bad, he thought with a grin, “So, are you ladies ready for the concert tonight?” another round of squeals, I guess hundred foot tall fans are really just fans at the end of the day.

“Uh hi Donnie,” one of them said, pushing her way to the front, “M-My name’s Melanie, huge fan obviously,” the mousy girl gulped, pushing her glasses up her nose, “I uh… I was wondering if you could sign my poster?”

“Sure,” he said with a winning grin, “let me just get my pen.”

The girls all went crazy as a pair of roadies, regular size, brought him a pen that was as tall as he was. He hefted it over his shoulder, and the girl eagerly pulled a rolled up poster out of her purse, a massive thing the size of a billboard with his smiling face emblazoned across it.

There was a crash from behind the fan club, and Donnie looked up in alarm, “the fans are rushing the stage!” a security guard shouted, running by them.

Shit, Donnie thought, his face going pale. Fans breaching security occasionally happened, usually they were normal sized though…

The ground seemed to shake as the mob of colossal fangirls swarmed over the security guards like waves over rock, the screaming built to a fever pitch as the girls of his fanclub looked on, their own faces numb with shock the same as his. The tide reached them, and the fanclub were pushed aside, the same as the security guards, and Donnie screamed in panic as the table began to rock like it was in an earthquake.

“I’m your biggest fan!”

“COME HERE!”

“DONNNNNIEEEE!”

He felt the world begin to slope as the giant folding table he’d been on was pushed backwards, and he scrambled for purchase as it began to tip, causing him to slide downward. There was a final crash as the table gave way, and he flew through the air, screaming in panic at the massive drop waiting for him.

“GOTCHA!” a grubby hand wrapped around him, snatching him and saving him from certain death, but he didn’t have any time to breathe a sigh relief, as a middle-aged woman with caked on makeup grinned broadly at him, bringing him up to a pair of bright red lips that wrapped around him, smooching his entire body and covering it with grimy crimson lipstick.

“I KISSED DONNIE DIAMOND!” the giant woman shouted eagerly, waving his lipstick covered form like a trophy.

The crowd screamed, dozens of hands snapping at him as the woman struggled to hold him out of reach of the rest of the crowd. Someone knocked into her, and the tight grip sprang open like a beartrap, sending him screaming and flying through the air again.

His eyes went wide as he realized he was heading right towards a screaming blonde’s cleavage, and the immense breasts caught him like a trampoline, letting him tumble down through her shirt as she squealed and tried to grab at him. He fell through the light fabric, bouncing again against her stomach as he feebly tried to grab something, anything, to slow his descent.

He landed on a sandaled foot with a grunt, looking up at the army of ecstatic fangirls who were now struggling to get to their knees, pursuing him. So many hands flew at him at once that he couldn’t keep track of them, and he rolled off the foot that had broken his fall with a grunt, trying to run through the forest of hands and feet trying to capture him.

He felt his leg snatched up, and sucked in a breath as he was pulled high into the air again, the feeling like a roller coaster as the delicate woman’s fingers around his ankle struggled to keep him from falling again. He was suddenly face to face with the billboard sized gaze of Melanie, the fanclub girl from a few minutes ago.

They made quick eye contact, and she blushed, “sorry,” she said with a grimace, then her mouth was opening, and he shouted in panic one last time as he passed through her open lips and was deposited onto the silky-wet mattress of her tongue. The world went dark as her teeth snapped shut behind him, sealing him in the humid prison of her mouth.

Melanie looked around, the security guards were beginning to force the crowd back, and Carla, the assistant who had organized the meet and greet, was standing on one giant’s shoulder and barking orders. The other women were still on the ground searching in vain for the popstar who was now hidden safely away in her mouth, they seemed oblivious to the fact that she’d gotten him, and none of them paid her any attention as she slowly moved towards the edge of the crowd.

Donnie squirmed against her tongue, and almost involuntarily she pressed him against the roof of her mouth, pinning his little arms to his side and soaking his body with her spit. She had to stifle a giggle, it almost tickled, and the very sensation of her beloved pop idol thrashing against her like this made her swoon.

Donnie Diamond is in my mouth! She thought excitedly. This is practically making out, kind of.

Donnie screamed, a pathetic mewling sound that didn’t escape her mouth, but reminded her of why she’d hidden him in the first place, focus Melanie, get him somewhere safe. The melee between the fans and security was ongoing, and she glanced down the backstage hallway and spotted a door with a bright gold star on it, that’ll do, she thought.

Donnie was hardly so calm, this is it, he thought madly, she’s going to tell all of her friends she ate Donnie Diamond… her powerful tongue was playing with him again, an unstoppable monster that seemed to delight in his feeble resistance as it ferried him around her mouth, tasting him with relish and exploring his body as it soaked him to the bone with her sticky spit.

He felt the world around him seem to tighten, a vacuum, he realized, oh god she’s going to swallow! He braced himself for the plunge, but instead he was hurled forward, back into the bright world outside and into her cupped palms.

He stood up, heaving as her sticky saliva ran down his body. He blinked, looking around and sighing with relief as he realized this was the stage’s dressing room. It was all giant sized of course, but his things, along with a small dresser and desk, had been placed by the road crew near a make up mirror that looked like the shining side of a skyscraper from his perspective.

“Uh, hi,” Melanie said sheepishly, “sorry I put you uh… in my mouth,” she muttered, “I just had to sneak you away from them…”

He took a moment to collect himself, looking up at his apparent savior, “thanks,” he said uncertainly, “can you get me back to my manager?”

“Sure,” Melanie said, carrying him to the door and cracking it open. The two of them peered out to see an absolute madhouse, one woman had a fire extinguisher and was spraying the security guards with foam, another had stripped naked and was cackling as a pair of burly men ran after her, calling for her to stop. Somewhere he heard the buzz of a taser being used.

“On second thought,” Donnie said, “why don’t we just hang out here for a while?”

“O-Okay,” Melanie said, still awed as she slowly closed the door again.

“Some of my fans are absolutely nuts,” Donnie said, collapsing into her hands with a sigh.

“Sorry,” she said, her face red with embarrassment as she sat down on the dressing room’s couch.

“Your name was Melanie, right?” he asked, looking up at the girl whose palms he was relaxing in.

“Yeah!” she said, perking up.

“Still want me to sign that poster?” he asked with a smile.

“I lost it when those assholes rushed the stage,” she muttered bitterly.

“We’ll get you a new one,” he promised, “I’ll have them drive a truck full of merchandise to your house, I’ll sign everything even if it takes me all night.”

“Wow!” she said, “you don’t have to-“

“You saved my ass out there,” he chuckled, “hey, can you please put me up on the dressing room table over there? Don’t take this the wrong way, but you really soaked my clothes, and I need to get changed for the show.”

“You mean you’re still going to sing?” she asked, awestruck.

“The show must go on,” he said with a sigh as she placed him on the table. He walked over to his own regular sized dresser, looking almost like a toy on the vast landscape of the makeup desk. He looked over his shoulder at her, “uh, do you mind?” he asked nervously.

Her face went red again, and she cleared her throat as she turned around, allowing him to start undressing.

“You know, I think after this tour, I might retire,” he mused, pulling on a new shirt.

“WHAT!?” Melanie squealed, fighting the urge to turn back around, “y-you can’t! You’re Donnie Diamond!”

“I’m just kind of tired of it all,” he said, “I mean, the money’s great, but I’ve got enough of it that I don’t really care anymore, I just don’t know why I’m still doing this.”

“D-Donnie,” she stuttered, “everyone loves your music-“

You love my music,” he laughed, zipping his jeans up and fixing his hair, “plenty of people hate it,” he sighed, “you can turn back around now.”

“Who cares,” she snapped angrily, turning back around to face him, “you’re not singing for them!”

“Who am I singing for then?” he asked, a little harsher than he intended, “the mob out there? They’ll move on to another pretty face twenty minutes after I quit.”

Melanie gulped, “I… Donnie, your music really helped me through some rough times, I know that sounds silly, cliched, but… it did.” He raised an eyebrow and she continued, “when girls at school picked on me, when guys asked me out as a joke… well, I’d come home and put on your music,” she explained, “and even if things were rough for me, it helped knowing that there was something out there in the world that was… well, nice I guess, your songs made me happy.”

He was about to respond, when the door burst open, “Oh thank god,” Carla said, still perched on the security guard’s shoulder, “quick, grab that girl!” she shouted, causing the hulking giant to advance on a suddenly terrified Melanie.

“No, wait,” Donnie shouted, “she saved me! We were just hiding out here until things calmed down!”

The guard hesitated, and Carla sighed, “Okay, fine, well things have calmed down. We’re cancelling the concert, the limo is out back and-“

“The show is still happening,” Donnie said with a cocky smile, “just tell the crowd we’re going to delay it like twenty minutes to clean things up.”

Carla hesitated, “a-are you sure Donnie? I mean, I know you must be pretty shaken up…”

“Donnie Diamond doesn’t let his fans down,” he insisted, “also… can you give Melanie here our hotel info? We wanted to get together later and talk.”

Melanie’s eyes went wide, “W-what?”

“What?” Carla asked, a small smile forming at the edge of her mouth, “well that’s a first Donnie… sure, I’ll see to it that… what was it again?”

“M-Melanie,” she stuttered.

“I’ll see that Melanie is given your hotel info,” Carla chuckled.

“Okay,” Donnie sighed, giving Melanie another dreamy smile, “why don’t you go find your seat? I’ve got a concert to put on.”

Donnie Diamond was in rare form that night for the Brobdingnag concert, and the crowd of giants went wild as the tiny sized pop singer gave some of the best performances of his career. The energy of the crowd was electric, and for the first time in years, Donnie didn’t have to force the smile for his closing number.

“DONNIE-DONNIE-DONNIE!” the crowd chanted as he gave his final bow, walking slowly across the gigantic stage that stretched before him like a vast plain, allowing him to bathe in the accolades of the crowd far longer than he normally did.

Maybe an hour later, when they were in the tiny sized seats fixed to the floor of a giant sized limosine, Carla chuckled as she regarded him.

“That was a great concert,” she mused, “what did that big girl say to you to get you so fired up?”

“She just reminded me why I started doing this in the first place,” he said with a smile. He hesitated, “do you uh… know if she-“

“The hotel desk called and said she was waiting in your room,” Carla chuckled, “I’ve got to say Donnie, this is the first time you’ve ever entertained a groupie.

“It’s not like that!” he insisted, “she just seemed nice and I wanted to talk-“

“Talk, right,” Carla giggled, “I’ve been managing stars since you were in grade school Donnie, I know what happens when you invite a fan back to the hotel… and a giant too? Wow, if this one hits the tabloids…”

He scowled at his manager, “look, whatever happens happens, but don’t go advertising it, okay? I mean I don’t want to scare this girl off.”

“She’s one hundred feet tall and you’re worried about scaring her off,” Carla mused, “Donnie, you’re too sweet for this business, you know that?”

“You’ve told me before,” he said, smiling and rolling his eyes as the enormous city lights went by outside.

Melanie sat on the bed, fidgeting nervously, I’m in Donnie Diamond’s hotel room, she thought, pinching herself, he’s… oh god, what if he wants to… she giggled, Where Can Donnie Fit? She thought, the infamous near pornographic hashtag suddenly filling her thoughts.

The door opened, and a hotel concierge carried the tiny popstar, looking exhausted after his concert, in and set him at the foot of the bed.

The hotel employee shot her a quick look, then a smug grin, “remember,” he said pleasantly, “call the front desk if you need anything Mr. Diamond.”

“Thanks, I’ll be sure to,” he said, waving the giant away as he left the room. He turned back towards Melanie, the colossus of a girl eyeing him nervously from across the parking lot sized bed.

“So,” she squeaked, her voice nearly cracking, “uh… that concert was great!”

“Thanks,” he said, his heart pounding as he looked up at her, “I guess you’re probably wondering why I asked you to come back here,” he said. Damnit, this is supposed to be so easy for all the other rockstars, he thought miserably. That was the thing though, he didn’t necessarily just want to hook up with Melanie, he wanted to…

“Do you want to maybe go out to dinner?” he managed, “like… just you and me, not like as a Donnie Diamond and fan thing, just as a normal date?”

She blinked, fighting the urge to melt, “d-do you mean that?” she asked, she giggled, “wow, I thought you invited me back here to um…” she giggled, “well, you know, do the rockstar thing…”

“I uh… I don’t really do that, or I haven’t I mean,” he muttered, his face going red. You’re Donnie Diamond, he thought angrily, don’t go to pieces, every girl in the country wants you!

Melanie gulped, feeling a weak tingling throughout her body as she rolled the dice, “I’d really like to go out with you Donnie but we… we could still do the rock star thing,” she gave him a weak smile, “I mean… I’d let you.”

Let me, he thought humorously, as though he’d have any chance of making a girl hundreds of times his size do anything.

“Oh wow,” he muttered, looking up at her, “Uh… yeah, okay.”

She squealed, and before he could say or do anything the giant was on him, fingers as thick as his legs eagerly pulling his jeans off him as he grunted in mock protest. His shirt went next, leaving him in nothing but a pair of boxers in front of a blushing Melanie, her heavy breathing filling the room.

“Are you Harder than Diamond?” she teased, naming one of his top songs.

“T-That song was supposed to be about how tough I am,” he insisted.

“Oh come on!” she laughed, “it was a sex pun and you know it!” he grunted as she pulled at his blue boxers, and a moment later they ripped clean off his body as his eager fan finished stripping him.

“Yesss,” Melanie drooled, looking over the naked popstar in her hand, “you look just like I always dreamed you would…”

He didn’t have time to comment on that before he was brought back up to her mouth again, “Whoa,” he protested, “this isn’t that eat Donnie Diamond thing, is it?”

“I just like the way you taste!” she insisted, holding him up over her mouth as she lowered him into it slowly. Her lips closed around his waist, and he felt her tongue snake up and begin teasing between his legs. He grunted as her tongue played with him for the second time that day, only now instead of simply holding him in place the powerful tendril seemed eager to bring him off.

“Fuck,” he groaned, feeling the pulsating vacuum around his entire lower half as she playfully sucked on him like a lollipop. His eyes rolled back in his head as the sensation combined with the tip of her tongue tracing up and down, her slimy spit soaking him again and bursting slightly through her lips around his midsection.

“Melanie, I’m going to-“ he warned, but she just picked up her pace, causing the popstar to convulse as he came into her mouth, the white spurts of his seed being eagerly sucked down by his fan as she acted out a fantasy that had long lived, seemingly out of reach, in her imagination.

“MMMM…” she groaned, savoring his taste as she slowly raised him out of her lips again with a *pop* sound.

She giggled as she licked her lips, holding the naked Donnie over her, “w-was it good?” she asked nervously.

“Yeah,” he breathed, still in awe, “I… I think my ears popped.”

She laid down on the bed, slowly lowering him down to her chest, laying him across her breasts which slowly rose and fell with her breath. He lay, soaked and naked, spent, across the stretched fabric of her shirt, panting as he felt her bodyheat behind him. It was nice, and he felt a sense of relaxation come over him that he hadn’t felt since his career began.

“Melanie,” he said slowly, “what do you know about giant accommodations on the mainland?”

“Not a lot I guess,” she admitted, folding her arms behind her, “I’ve never left Brobdingnag, why?”

“Just thinking,” he mused with a smile, “this tour… it’s got another four concerts left to go, and it would be a shame not to see you again before it’s over…”

A few weeks later the tabloids were filled with speculation on the giant girl following the Donnie Diamond tour, “Big Romance?” one magazine title said, “Donnie’s Got Friends in High Places!” read another, showing the pop star perched on Melanie’s shoulder as they waved to paparazzi. Speculation abounded, the only thing that was certain was that Donnie Diamond would be setting a Brobdingnag tour for the fall.

Friday Night Tiny Hunting by Greenanon
Author's Notes:
A pair of giant ladies compete against a crowd of tinies in the competitive sport of Tiny Hunting

“Fuck yes, best way to spend a Friday night,” Kyle, Aaron’s deskmate said, cracking open his second energy drink of the drive. He grinned and gestured to the pile of cans in the back, “fuckhuge sale at Aldi on those things bro, help yourself.”

“I’ll pass,” Aaron said, looking back at the clinking cans, “I’ve never done this before, I don’t want to get all jittery.”

“Keeping cool, I got it,” Kyle nodded, the streetlights shimmering slightly on his reflective sunglasses, “look man, just try to have fun, first time’s my treat.”

He pulled into the massive parking lot, and Aaron looked around, spotting dozens of others, mostly young men but with a few women, walking towards a large building complex in the distance. The rest of the approaching crowd all wore the same silver full body suits, some already had helmets on, a scant few had customized designs on theirs, or stickers.

“I got crushed by Killer Carla in Castle Beach!” read one, “Stella Swallowed me whole!” read another.

Aaron and Kyle got out of the car, their own silver bodysuits shimmering slightly in the parking lot lights. Aaron noticed Kyle had a few stickers of his own, though his seemed more… triumphant, “Took out Gloria,” read one on his shoulder. Kyle popped the trunk, reaching in for the pair of transparent protective helmets, handing one to Aaron.

“So, these will keep us completely safe, right?” Aaron asked nervously.

“Hell yeah man,” Kyle said, taking off his sunglasses as he slipped the plastic looking shell over his head, “I’ve done it all, been crushed, eaten, whatever,” he grinned, “I’ve done some other shit too, but… well, that’s not part of the game.”

Aaron blinked, “you’re saying you… with a giant-“

“Hey, half the fun of this sport is meeting big ladies,” Kyle laughed. “You do good in there, maybe you really get one’s attention, bing bang boom, you’ve got a date with an eighty foot tall babe.”

“And if you do bad, you get stepped on,” Aaron said with a wry grin, “what’s that feel like by the way?”

“Hey, Tiny Hunting is a contact sport,” Kyle said, closing the trunk of the car, “these suits won’t let them do any permanent damage to you,” he thumped the chest for emphasis, “but if a foot the size of a minivan comes down on you there’s no way you’re not going to feel it.”

“I-Isn’t the whole principle behind this a little mean?” Debbie asked Sandy as the two of them approached the Tiny Hunting field. The giant’s entrance was on the opposite side from the massive parking lot where the tinies were all moving as a group towards the check in station.

“Fuck no,” Sandy laughed, eyeing up the crowd across from them, “they’re literally lining up and paying to get in Debbie.”

Debbie sighed, she’d never been tiny hunting before, and her coworker Sandy, a younger blonde girl with an athletic physique, had practically dragged her here once they’d finished at the office that day. Debbie looked down at herself and grimaced, she was in her mid 30s and felt it, while she still turned a few heads she definitely didn’t have the toned and lithe physique Sandy did, she’d have liked to lose maybe fifteen pounds or so, that was for sure…

Sandy caught her looking down at herself, and scowled, “Deb, I didn’t want to bring this up at the office and all, but trust me every one of the tiny dudes here has a thing for us bigger girls.”

“But-“

“What, feeling self conscious? The whole older woman thing? It’ll drive the kind of guy who comes to something like this bonkers,” Sandy said, “by the end of the night you’ll probably be able to talk any of these guys into going home with you.”

Debbie stopped, “W-What would I do with a tiny guy?” she practically whispered.

Sandy just rolled her eyes, “I’m sure you could think of something, but don’t fixate on it, for now just try to have some fun.”

“Okay,” Debbie sighed, tossing her brown hair over her shoulder, “what are the rules again?”

“The rules are pretty simple,” Kyle began as a bored looking employee handed them each a weapon that looked like a futuristic science-fiction raygun, “they’ve got a fake city set up in there, buildings are mostly just plywood and Styrofoam and shit so don’t expect them to hold if a big girl starts on one, but you can hide in them and stuff.” He checked the sights on his “rifle,” and grinned, “perfect… anyways we all run in there, maybe a hundred of us against two of them, name of the game is don’t get caught. Your score is determined by how long you stayed alive, but a capture means you’re a zero for the whole round.”

“Right,” Aaron said, looking down at his own weapon, “what are these for?”

“Stinger guns,” Kyle explained, “you can shoot them and it kind of pricks them a little, really unless all of us are lighting up one of them at once I doubt you’ll do more than get her attention. There are also glue cannons in there.”

“Glue cannons?” Aaron asked.

“Yeah, big turret things that are set up around certain spots, you can climb in one and hit one of them with a glue shell. They’re the same kinds that tiny police officers use when they’ve got to deal with unruly giants, only these ones crumble off after about a minute or two. Still, that buys you a minute to run.”

“Got it,” Aaron nodded, looking at the fake city set up beyond the park gates, “so we just try to run out the clock, how do they win?”

“You’ll get a score based on your rampage at the end,” Sandy explained, lacing up her tennis shoes. She grinned and stomped the pavement once, grinding back and forth with a somewhat sadistic grin as she ensured her shoes were on tight enough.

“R-Rampage?” Debbie asked, looking down at her own office shoes with a frown.

“Yeah, like you get three points for a live capture,” Sandy said, “they give you bags but…” she grinned, “well, game rules say you can keep them wherever you want.”

“W-Wherever-“

“It’s an adults only game for a reason,” Sandy said with a shrug, “anyways three points per live capture that you put in the bucket at the end of the round, one point for “kills” like stepping on them or whatever.”

“Doesn’t it hurt if we do that?” she asked meekly.

Sandy rolled her eyes, “Debbie, they’ve got protective suits on, like yeah they tell me it hurts a bit but they’re fine, one tiny guy I talked to told me paintballing hurts worse. Anyways, once you step on one or sit on them or whatever their suits lock up and they’re out of the round.” She thought a moment, “you can also eat them if you want, but then you’ve got to let the attendant back there pull them out with that little pump thing between rounds, some people think it’s worth it anyways, but I prefer to just step on my kills.”

“E-Eating tinies?” Debbie asked, her face white, “oh wow, this is so problematic-“

“Debbie!” Sandra said sternly, gripping her shoulders, “listen to me, it’s a game, they paid to be here, they want you to eat them!”

“R-Really?” she asked uncertainly.

“Well, some of them,” Sandy said with a shrug, “like I said, I usually don’t bother sending any down the hatch until round three, and that’s only the ones that annoyed me enough to make it satisfying.”

“Oh here we go,” Kyle said as the crowd walked out into the large open area where the fake city had been erected. “Take a look at our giants for the night?” he said with a nod.

The bullhorns activated, “Good evening and welcome to Friday Night Tiny Hunting!” the park’s manager called. There were cheers from the assembled tinies, a few fired the stinger guns in the air, quick beams of blue light arcing into the sky. “Just one final reminder about the rules, no removing your safety equipment on the field, if anyone is spotted without safety equipment, please use your suit’s alarm and the game will be immediately suspended. In twenty years of operation, I’m proud to say we’ve had no incidents thanks to our stringent safety policies, now let’s meet our giants for the evening!”

A large door on the far side of the fake city slid open, and the assembled tinies watched eagerly as a pair of giant women walked forward to join them in the fake city square.

The first was an athletic looking woman in shorts and tennis shoes, with blonde hair in a pert ponytail and a defiant smirk on her face as she shot the crowd of tinies a wink.

“Returning giantess, Sandy, one of our top competitors, she needs no introduction, plenty of you have spent time under her feet and just about everywhere else!” the crowd of tinies cheered, and Kyle startled Aaron with a loud wolf whistle.

“Fuck yes,” he said, doing a fist pump, “I love this girl, I got sat on by her once, buns of steel dude, buns of steel.

Aaron didn’t respond, instead looking at the other woman. She looked older than the first, with a curvy body and plump hips. She seemed to be wearing her normal office attire, a skirt and a shirt that showed just a hint of her bountiful cleavage.

“And joining us for the first time is Debbie, let’s all wish her luck and try to go easy on her everyone!” the crowd of tinies laughed as she waved sheepishly.

“All right everyone, our round one clock starts now!”

Aaron saw a five-minute timer appear in the corner of his helmet, and with a start he realized everyone around him was sprinting into the city.

“Dude come on!” Kyle called, smiling excitedly as he headed for the fake “downtown” area.

Sandy snapped into action instantly, as soon as the airhorn went off, announcing the end of the head start period, she sprinted in the direction she’d seen most of the tinies go in. She grinned as she spotted a pair, running across a street.

“TOO SLOW!” she called, stomping her tennis shoes down on them and hearing a satisfying *crunch.* She lifted her shoe and laughed as she saw both of the silver bodysuits had gone rigid and red, indicating a “kill.” She couldn’t help but bend over the two tinies, her gigantic form blocking out the stadium lights that illuminated the park, “Aw, poor buggies, you didn’t even make it five minutes!” she shot the two a wink, feeling a little bad about taking them out so early in the game.

Sudden movement in the corner of her eye drew her attention to a nearby corner store. She grinned and stomped towards it, getting down on her hands and knees and peering inside. She frowned, then with lightning speed her hand burst through the store’s glass, shattering it as she reached behind the counter.

“GOTCHA!” she crowed, pulling a squirming tiny out in her hand. He tried feebly to raise the stinger gun, but with a giggle she flicked it out of his grip with her thumb, “nope, you lose,” she said. She stood up, reaching into the neck of her shirt and tucking the tiny into a tight sports bra she’d worn just for the occasion, experience had taught her that tinies could usually escape her normal underwear, but a nice elastic sports bra? He’d be there until she claimed him as a capture at the end of the round.

She wined in slight pain as stinger guns lit up her shin, “Oh, you guys are gonna get it now!” She turned around, bringing her ass down on the building’s roof. There was a crack, then it collapsed, burying the fleeing tinies in rubble. One managed to squirm free, his suit still silver, and with catlike reflexes Sandy snatched him up, tucking him into her bra with his teammate.

She stood up and quickly pawed through the rubble, scowling as she saw the other three tinies were locked in place, already having turned red.

“Damn, see you guys next round!” she said, bounding off with a grin.

Debbie nervously paced through the city, come on Deb, she told herself, just have fun with this… cut loose a little! She sighed, trying to relax as she peered around the buildings for any tinies.

She almost leapt up as the slightest pinch penetrated through her skirt and lanced her ass. She spun around, rubbing it as though it had been stung by a bee, and her eyes were quickly drawn to a group of three tinies who were taking cover behind a fake car.

“Did you three shoot my ass!?” she asked, stunned.

“Turn around so I can see it again and I’ll let you know!” one of them shouted, and the other two laughed.

In spite of herself Debbie giggled slightly, “oh, you three are going to get it now!” she stomped towards them, and they ran for a nearby building, but her black dress shoe came down, cutting off their escape.

The three were looking up, stunned, and she frowned, “Hey boys, I thought you were supposed to ru-“ she stopped, realizing they could see straight up her skirt. Her face went red, and almost reflexively she raised her foot, stomping down and catching two of them immediately.

Her heart leapt as she heard a crunching sound, and she squealed in embarrassment and stumbled back slightly, “Uh, sorry!?” she called, looking at the tinies she’d stepped on. Their suits had gone red, and she nervously reached down to pick one up.

The young man looked at her, slightly confused, “Hey, Debbie right? I’m dead, you can just leave me-“

“I’m soooo sorry,” she stammered, “I panicked and-“

She was interrupted by laughter, the rigid tiny in her hands, the other red suited “dead” one on the ground, and the remaining live member of the trio.

“You’re supposed to, it’s how the game is played!” the one in her hand said, “and besides, the view was worth it!”

She blushed again as she realized he was talking about seeing her underwear, but this time she giggled. She gently sat him back on the ground next to his similarly defeated friend. She spread her legs slightly, knowing it would give both “dead” tinies the view they’d died for.

Sandy was right, this definitely does help a girl loosen up… She reached down and picked up the survivor, who didn’t bother to run.

“Live tinies are worth more points, right?” she asked with a grin.

“Yes ma’am,” the third one said.

“You just relax here then,” Debbie said, gently shoving the tiny into the valley of her cleavage. He struggled a moment, but her finger came down, pressing on his head and forcing him down deep enough to where he couldn’t move anymore.

“Right,” Debbie said, looking around the city and spotting some movement a few buildings down, “let’s play!”

“Oh shit, the milf’s coming,” Kyle muttered, peering out into the street. Debbie was laughing as she casually pushed an office building over. The fake buildings for the game weren’t very sturdy, and she easily cut off the street leading away from the flower shop where the pair were hiding. There were maybe five other tinies with them, and the group quickly leapt into a debate about whether they should flee across the open space behind the flower shop, or make a stand and open up with their stinger guns.

“She’s new, she won’t know to just ignore them,” Kyle explained, “Sandy? I’ve seen her just tough it out against like fifty of us, this new girl might back off.”

“I’ve got a better idea,” Aaron said, looking out at the glue turret on the corner.

“Dude, you’ll never make it,” Kyle said.

“But if I do, that buys a minute for us to scatter,” he explained, “either way she’ll get tied up with me and you guys can find a better spot!”

“I like this guy!” one of the other tinies called, “go for it newbie!”

Aaron took a deep breath, then burst out through the door. He growled at his own stupidity as he heard the shop’s bell behind him, and Debbie’s head whipped towards him as he entered the street.

“Hey little guy,” she giggled, “just come over here and give up, I’ll put you somewhere fun!”

She stomped towards him, almost causing him to stumble as his lungs burned and his legs ached. Her shoe lifted, and he felt the rushing air as it crashed down behind him just as he reached the glue cannon. He gripped the control stick, quickly bringing it around to bear on her. There was a *puff* and he watched as the small orange sphere, maybe the size of a beach ball, slammed into the giant’s torso.

Debbie grunted, watching the cement hard material quickly spread over her, locking her in place. She struggled in vain for a moment, then gave the tiny guy a grin.

“Nice shot,” she said with a wink, “any chance you want to stick around until this stuff falls off?”

“Nope,” he laughed, “sorry,” he turned to go.

“I’ll let you pick where you want to go,” she said in a flirty tone, “I mean… I’ve never done this before, but…” she giggled, “like, Sandy said sometimes you can keep captives in your…” she almost squeaked, “panties?”

Aaron froze, “I-It’s my first time too, I er… wouldn’t know,” he said, turning back to her.

“What’s your name?” Debbie asked.

“Aaron,” he said, smiling.

“I’m going to get you by the end of this,” she said with a smirk, “then we can figure it out…”

She flexed against the glue, which was starting to flake and fall off of her already. Aaron started, realizing he’d stopped to talk with her too long. With one last glance back he sprinted for the cover of the buildings.

“I think we lost the office lady,” Kyle muttered, “I wonder if she got Aaron?” The others shrugged, but a moment later a shadow fell over them.

“Oh shit!” Kyle called, bringing his stinger gun up and firing a few bolts into Sandy’s knees. As he knew she would, she winced slightly, but ignored the pain, lifting her shoe over the group and stomping down hard. Kyle managed to roll out of the way, scowling and giving her a few extra stings for good measure before sprinting for a row of trees.

He didn’t make it far, and a strong set of fingers thicker than his legs coiled around him, lifting him high in the air. He grunted, squirming feebly in Sandy’s grip as she brought him to her face.

“I thought I recognized you,” she giggled, “Kyle, right? You were the guy that led that big ambush last week where you guys all stung me together?”

“Bet you felt that,” Kyle said with a defiant grin.

“I did,” Sandy said, “and I got almost all of you… but not the little ringleader.”

“And this time you got me alive,” he said with a grin.

“Ha, nope,” she laughed, bringing him to her mouth. He thrashed as he passed beyond her lips, and a moment later her tongue pushed him to the back of her mouth.

*Gulp*

She felt him going down her throat, then the satisfying impact of him tumbling into her stomach. She grinned and patted her belly, hearing the slight groan as it churned.

“You were a special enough capture that you made me break my no eating until round three rule,” she laughed, causing his prison to churn as she took off after the next group.

“Aaron!” Kyle called, meeting his friend during the intermission.

“What the hell happened to you?” Aaron laughed, seeing the goop covering Kyle’s suit.

“Sandy ate me,” he replied, “dude she hardly ever eats people, and never in round one, I think she’s into me man.”

“Good for you,” Aaron said, thinking of his own encounter with one of the two giants.

Debbie… maybe I should have just stayed and let her catch me. He laughed at the thought.

He sighed and took a sip of the sports drink he’d bought at the concession stand. They and the other tinies milled around while the field was reset, the pair of giants who worked for the park wheeling in new fake buildings and replacing the destroyed ones while the crowd laughed and joked over snacks and drinks provided at a hefty upcharge.

Across the park the two giants milled, “Ech,” Sandy muttered, flexing her jaw, “that fucking stomach pump always leaves a weird taste in my mouth.”

“Then don’t eat the tinies,” Debbie said with a wry grin.

“Oh, trust me, that one earned it,” she said, leaning against the park’s wall and eyeing the crowd across from them. “What about you? You have any standout kills or captures?”

“Almost,” Debbie said, thinking of Aaron, the young man that had hit her with the glue cannon, “I’m hoping to catch up with him in this next one.”

“Ooh, having fun after all are we?” Debbie’s bashful smile was the only answer Sandy needed.

The horn echoed out, announcing the next five minute head start period. The two giants watched eagerly as the crowd of tinies called out a cheer, swarming like ants out into the rebuilt cityscape.

In the second round Debbie was a little more aggressive, and she’d wracked up a good dozen kills by the time the five minute horn sounded. A scant handful of tiny men squirmed inside her cleavage, mostly the ones she’d thought cutest, she wasn’t really playing the game to win.

Sandy on the other hand had been like a demon, her shirt was lumpy looking from the number of tiny men stuffed in her sports bra, and a few others watched, captured, from her pockets, and eve a few heads poked out of the sides of her socks. She’d only scored three “kills” that round, and they were largely by accident.

“I AM GOING TO CATCH EVERY LAST TINY!” she howled, diving for a fleeing group and doing her best to make sure none of those already writhing within her clothes were crushed.

“Wow, she’s really going all out,” Debbie mused, holding one of her own captives while she debated what to do with him. She grunted as something hit her back, and she dropped the tiny and turned just in time to see the glue spreading over her body again.

“Two for two,” Aaron called, waving with a smile at her.

“There are only a few minutes left in the round,” Debbie said with a smirk, “come on Aaron, just stay and see what I do with you!”

“Nah, your score gets a boost if you make it to the end of the round,” he laughed, leaning against the glue cannon, “but… I’ll stick it out and talk to you if you want, I don’t think your friend is going to make it back this way.”

The two of them glanced over, seeing Sandy literally turning a small building upside down, shaking it and scowling as tinies tumbled out into the street.

“So, how’s your first time going?” Aaron asked casually.

“I’m loving it so far,” Debbie said, “it’s fun, and there are… cute guys here.”

Aaron gulped, suddenly feeling nervous in spite of the fact that the giantess was entrapped in the glue cocoon.

“C-Cute guys?” he repeated.

“I’ve had my eye on one, but he’s escaped me twice now,” Debbie said with a sultry grin, “but we’ve got one round left tonight, maybe I’ll get lucky?”

“M-Maybe,” Aaron stammered as the game end horn sounded.

“Kyle,” Aaron asked as the two walked back to the lounge area, “you uh, you ever hooked up with one of the giant girls? No bullshit, like actually done it?”

Kyle licked his lips, looking over at Sandy, who was chatting with Debbie over in the giant section, “yeah man… once, been chasing that high ever since.” Somehow Sandy seemed to pick him out of the crowd, or at least… she winked in their general direction.

The way Debbie was looking over, the two had definitely picked them out of the crowd, and the giant waved at him, and his heart skipped a beat when she blew a kiss.

“You sure that was the right one?” Sandy asked with a smirk.

Debbie shrugged, “I can’t really tell unless we get close, but… well I’m pretty sure, that or I just made some other tiny guy’s night.”

“Now you’re getting this,” Sandy said with a laugh.

Round three was, as it almost always was, slightly more reserved. Both giants and tinies were tired as the night drew to a close, a night of running, jumping, hiding, and catching having taken its toll.

Sandy’s furious capture frenzy from the previous round was gone, and while she still managed a decent speed, she was panting, sweat shining on her skin as she growled and simply stomped a fleeing man rather than bothering with to scoop him up. His suit flashed red and she continued on her way, peering in buildings and keeping an eye out for groups.

For her part Debbie had maybe five tinies, the trio in her cleavage, and one in each hand. She was rounding a street corner when she stopped, not sure whether to laugh or scowl.

There, at the far end, was a grinning Aaron, and she was definitely sure it was him, seated behind the controls of one of the glue turrets. She smiled, and defiantly began walking down the street towards him, stuffing each of the squirming tinies in her cleavage, one after the other, sauntering her hips as she pushed them down, making sure Aaron got a look at where they’d gone.

“Hey Aaron,” she said with a smile, “ready to give up and be my little trophy boy?”

“No, I think I’m going to end this one a free Tiny, Tinies liberation forever!” he shouted with a laugh.

“Hmmm… I know this is both of our first time, but did you read all the rules?” Debbie asked with a smirk.

“I skimmed, mostly my friend Kyle explained them,” he said with a frown, “why?”

“So the glue turrets only have one shot per round,” Debbie explained, “and once it’s gone, the little tag on the front there switches from green to red,” she pointed to the front of the turret he was in, “and uh… well, Sandy already came through this way…”

Aaron looked down, and felt his stomach drop as he realized there was a red insignia on the front of the turret, signifying that it had already been used.

“Oh, oh shit,” he muttered. He leapt out of it and began running down a side street, Debbie giggled as she pursued him, her footsteps shaking the ground slightly.

“And…” she began, leaning down to pluck him up, “third time’s the charm!” she said triumphantly as her thumb and forefinger pinched his torso, lifting him off the asphalt in mid stride. She tossed him slightly in her palm, bringing him up to her face.

“So, am I kill or a capture?” he asked with a resigned smile.

“Well, Sandy eats the guys that make her work for it,” she mused, grinning at his expression, “but… I’m thinking capture.” She reached down and unbuttoned her skirt, opening it and revealing the black pair of panties that plenty of tiny men had gotten a peek at throughout the games. She opened the elastic, and with a wink dropped the flailing tiny in, releasing the band and letting it snap shut, trapping him against her womanhood. She moaned and pressed against him from the outside, slightly grinding him into the mix of sweat and arousal that had built up over the night. With a happy hum she buttoned her skirt closed again, biting her lower lip as she enjoyed her captive’s struggles.

“Right,” she breathed, “well, we’ve got a few minutes left, let’s see if I can’t up my score a little…

“Look at all of you,” Sandy said smugly, taunting the rows of tinies that were deposited in her “live capture” bucket, “you’d all be mine, my adorable little slave boys!”

“Fuck yeah,” one man laughed, and the others cheered while Sandy smirked, enjoying the attention from the crowd she’d brought in to the scoring station.

“And there’s six…” Debbie said, dropping her own in, “and one more…” she reached underneath her skirt, causing both Sandy and the other giant attendant to raise an eyebrow as she fished a soaked and limp Aaron out of her panties, “and seven,” she said, dropping him in to her score bucket as he staggered to his feet. The other tinies in both buckets gave him a look of mixed awe and jealousy.

“Damn,” Sandy muttered, “and you say it’s your first time doing this?”

“Hey, a capture’s a capture,” the attendant said, writing down their scores, “by the way Sandy you broke a course record for round two.”

The end of the night saw laughing and jovial groups moving out to their parking lot. The two giants lounged by their own exit as the attendants began tearing down the fake city, a reserved air drifting over the game field where the last several hours had been filled with the sounds and excitement of Friday Night Tiny Hunting.

“Okay, I’m coming back with you next week,” Debbie laughed, “this was amazing…”

“Told you,” Sandy said, sipping water from a large water bottle.

“Hey!” a pair of tinies called, walking towards them. Debbie’s face lit up as she recognized Aaron and his friend. “You guys mind if we hang for a few minutes?” Kyle shouted.

“Sure,” Sandy said, nudging Debbie slightly, “gotta say, it’s pretty bold of a pair of tinies to want to come socialize post game…”

“Ah, we’re still suited up,” Kyle laughed, “so uh… did you guys have fun?”

“Yeah, this town’s tinies really know how to make it worth coming out,” Sandy said with a happy sigh.

“I had a good time too, I’ll uh… I’ll try to wear more athletic clothing next time,” Debbie said, looking down at her office attire with a frown.

“I didn’t mind it,” Aaron said, “so uh… what are you guys doing after this?”

Sandy and Debbie exchanged looks, then smiles, “You boys want to come back to the giant side of town and hit up a donut shop or something?” Sandy said.

“Sounds great,” Kyle said, practically leaping as Sandy bent down, offering her hand to pick him up.

Debbie knelt down too, offering Aaron her hand. Pulling him close to her she giggled.

“Want to go back?” she whispered.

“I mean uh…” he gulped, “yes, yes please!”

Debbie smirked, giving him a final wink before bringing him lower again, her hand disappearing under her skirt as she slipped him in to the damp hammock of her panties.

“Hey uh…” Kyle gulped, looking up at Sandy, who seemed amused by the sight they’d both just witnessed.

"Maybe a little later,” Sandy smirked, sliding him down the neck of her shirt and into her sports bra instead. “You are wild tonight Deb!” Sandy said, grinning as the two women walked back towards the larger side of town. “Didn’t I tell you you’d love this?”

“Yeah,” Debbie laughed, feeling her "capture" move against her, “you did!”

End Notes:

another 4chan greentext inspired one

Goddess by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

A shrunken man and his full size wife roleplay as a goddess and her worshiper

Pamela sighed, looking at her beloved husband’s test results envelope, “Positive,” she mouthed to herself, Scott is positive… She lowered the envelop, it seemed rather pointless to know the test results now, when Scott sat atop a placemat across the kitchen table from her, a mere three inches tall, wearing a tissue wrapped around him like a toga as he stared up at her.

“Scott,” she said in a quiet voice, fighting back tears, “I want you to know, I’m going to stick with you through this,” she sniffed, “being tiny is-“

“It’s going to be great!” Scott said excitedly.

Pamela stopped, blinking away a drop from the corner of her eye as confusion set in, “w-what?” she asked weakly.

“Look, honey,” Scott said, meandering across the table towards his giant wife, “it’s going to be fine, I’m getting a large payout from work, and they’re going to contract me in as a consultant every few weeks so I can stay on top of-“

“I’m not worried about the money Scott!” Pamela moaned, “l-look at you! You’re-“

“Three inches tall, yeah,” he said, smiling and throwing his arms wide, “Pamela I’m…” he hesitated, slightly nervous, “well you’ve always known I’ve had those fantasies…”

Pamela stared at him, dumfounded, “I mean… you told me, but this is real Scott! You’re really tiny! You’re not going to be able to do anything for-“

“Eighteen months,” He said with a grin, “they say my body will be acclimated enough for regrowth drugs by then.”

She sighed, “I… I guess it’s good that you’re taking it so well. I was kind of worried about you having some sort of… well I guess a lot of guys have kind of a crisis when they shrink, you know?”

“Honestly I’ve been hoping it would happen,” he admitted gleefully, “I’ve told you about how I feel about bigger girls, right?”

“Right,” she chuckled, rolling her eyes, “I guess you were serious then? I kind of always figured you were joking around or had just watched Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman too many times or something.”

“Never seen it actually,” Scott admitted, “and yeah I was serious, I think the idea of being the servant of a giant goddess like you is hot!”

“Goddess?” she asked with a giggle, wiping the last of her tears off her face.

“Yeah,” he said, “think about it, I’m just your helpless little slave, powerless before you!”

“I don’t know…” She said, biting her lip, “isn’t that kind of mean?”

“It’s just a game,” he assured her, “come on, think of all the fun we have when you take charge in bed?”

“I guess it’s kind of fun to pin you down and have my way with you now and then,” she admitted, “but… this is a bit extreme, isn’t it?”

“Hey, just have some fun with it, in two years time I’ll be big again and this can all just be a weird memory if you don’t enjoy yourself,” he gulped, licking his lips, “and uh… it’ll obviously be really fun for me…”

“Okay,” she said with a sigh, “I guess we have no choice but to just see how things go.” She smiled and leaned down to the table, kissing him and enveloping his body in her pillowy soft red lips. He grunted and fell over at the force, a red lipstick stain across the white fabric of his tissue toga.

“Oops,” she said, biting her lip, “sorry, guess I don’t know my own strength with you yet…”

“It was amazing,” he said, still sitting and looking up at her, starry eyed.

She raised an eyebrow, maybe this could work out after all, she thought.

Pamela whistled happily as she walked in the door from work, “honey, I’m home!” she called, slipping her work shoes off and letting her nylon clad feet breathe as she stepped across the soft carpet.

“My goddess has returned!” Scott shouted, his head poking out from under the couch.

“Mmm… and what has my tiny hubby been up to all day?” she asked, arcing her foot up and gently prodding him with the tip of her toe. Surprising her he embraced the nylon clad digit and planted a quick kiss on it. “Ewww!” she laughed, “I’ve been on my feet all day Scott!”

“I know!” he groaned.

Pamela rolled her eyes, flexing her big toe and knocking Scott over. She gently placed the sole of her foot over him, giggling she saw his head poking out between her toes, the stretched pantyhose fabric between them obscuring his face slightly. He had an almost blissful look on his face, and… Pamela felt a curious sensation. Slowly, making sure not to put too much pressure on him, she scrunched her toes, sliding her sole over his body ever so slightly. His face contorted in pressure, and she felt her own heart rate pick up.

“I guess at that size any little movement of mine is pretty intense for you,” she muttered, scrunching her toes around him a second time and causing a grunt of pleasure as the silky material of her pantyhose slide over him. She raised an eyebrow as he gasped and made a face she was well familiar with. “Did you just… cum?” she asked, astonished.

“N-No-“ he started, but she was already lifting her foot off him. She raised it up, spying a tiny wet spot on the bottom of her nylons. She fought a giggle as she bent down, hovering over her tiny husband and spotting the wet and sticky crotch of the makeshift tissue-toga.

“WOW!” she laughed, throwing her head back. She sighed, feeling a sense of elation, my husband just blew his load after I wiggled my toes twice!

It was an odd sensation, she felt… sexy, powerful even. She smirked as she stood over him, stepping forward so her feet were on either side of him as she looked down at his panting form, the tiny man still recovering from the bliss of the orgasm she’d so carelessly and easily given.

“Scott?” she asked curiously.

“Huh?” he muttered, blinking as he looked up at her.

“You messed my nylons,” she said with a smug grin, “and you completely ruined that little tissue you’re wearing.” She reached down and gripped the hem of it, tearing it off the tiny man easily and leaving him naked, already getting erect again as she scooped him up in her other hand.

“Sorry,” he muttered, “I’d clean them, but uh…”

“You’re still going to clean them,” she said with a grin, “it’ll take some… imagination, but I’m going to make you do it.”

“Oh, okay,” he said, blinking.

“What was it we said when we were married?” she giggled, “we’ll clean up our own messes…”

She began walking towards the bedroom, squeezing him slightly as her hips swayed. She felt him harden against her fingers, and shot him a special knowing look that only a married couple could achieve. She smirked at his own response, throwing their bedroom door open and casually tossing him upon their marital bed.

“You got yours,” she muttered, sliding the pantyhose and underwear down as he looked on in awe, “now… I want you to watch me get mine.”

“O-Okay,” he stammered, watching her legs slam down on either side of him like massive columns.

She slowly began fingering herself in front of him, a slow circular motion that seemed to cause a hot and humid air that smelled of her arousal to billow over him. He watched, spellbound, as his wife brought herself to orgasm, climaxing and arcing her back in a motion that cause the bed to roil like an ocean, knocking him off his feet once again.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she panted, looking down at him with a smile.

“So much,” he breathed.

“Good,” she smiled, “next time you’re going in there…”

He looked at her wet pussy, the gaping opening in front of him still glistening slightly. He wasn’t sure whether he was scared or excited.

Pamela walked in through the door, humming happily to herself. She paused, raising an eyebrow as she noticed what looked like a cardboard box set up against the far wall. She walked a little closer, chuckling to herself as she read the crayon scrawled across the front.

“Temple of the holy goddess Pamela?” she asked with a grin, “is this what you get up to all day?”

“Of course!” Scott called, stepping out and brandishing his arms wide, “it is here that I worship my most divine wife.”

Pamela stifled a laugh and knelt down, gently opening the top of the cardboard temple to see inside. The giggle escaped in full when she saw pictures of her taped to the four walls, one in a bikini from her beach trip dominated the far side, and…

“Is that my underwear?” she asked, picking the panties up off a small altar.

“The holy relic!” Scott called.

“Hmm…” Pamela muttered, standing up and looking down at the temple, “I like the enthusiasm Scott, but if you want me to be your goddess, you’re going to need to up your game a little…”

Scott watched, stunned, as Pamela poured the massive box of legos in front of him, “you will build unto me a temple,” she said with a smug grin, “and if it pleases me, I shall reward you, and if it does not…” she thought a moment, “you shall be banished to my underworld!”

“Underworld?” Scott asked curiously.

“The bottom of the clothes hamper,” she said with a wink, “now, I’ve provided materials, build me a temple!”

“Yes ma’am!” Scott said excitedly, already mentally planning his tribute to his wife.

Pamela walked into the bedroom, grinning as she saw the elaborate Greek looking structure waiting for her on her dresser. Scott appeared, walking around the side in his small toga, hefting a small white bic lighter over his shoulder. He set it down with a grunt, struggling to get it to ignite at his small size.

“Let me give you a hand,” Pamela said, taking it from him and flicking it to life. She brought the flame down, lighting the pair of scented candles Scott had arrayed outside the steps.

“Fire from heaven,” he joked, watching her admire his work.

“Before you show me the interior, let me go change,” she said with a wink.

“Change?” he asked, but she ignored him, walking into her closet.

She emerged a moment later, a billowing semi-transparent robe flowing over her body. As Scott gaped, he saw that she wore nothing beneath it.

“And for the finishing touch,” she said, holding a small tiara above her head. Slowly she crowned herself, grinning down at him. “Well? Do I look like a goddess?”

“You always do,” he managed, transfixed by his wife’s outfit.

“Well, go on then mortal,” she teased, “show me the temple!”

He gulped, “the uh… roof lifts off,” he began, walking up the stairs into his creation.

“Very good,” she said, lifting the square top off the lego structure. She smirked as she looked at the photo that adorned the center of his “temple,” a picture of her in her wedding dress. In front of it was an altar, with… “Scott, what’s this?” she asked, pointing to the animal cracker before her picture.

“Oh, I found it while I was climbing around in the pantry,” he said, “and I figured that instead of eating it, I’d offer it to my goddess.”

“Cute!” she giggled, reaching in.

Scott watched as she easily picked up the animal cracker that it had taken him hours and immense effort to get from the pantry all the way up to the bedroom, casually tossing into her mouth and chewing it. He watched as she swallowed, what would have been days of snacking for him was just a single bite to her, already forgotten about.

“Your offering is accepted,” she giggled, “now come here,” she laid her hand down, letting him walk up into her palm. She truly looked divine as she raised him up, walking slowly to the bed, her nipples hardening beneath the sheer robe she wore.  She lay down on the bed, gently placing him between her legs as she spread her thighs wide, her glistening womanhood seeming to beckon him closer.

“I have to admit, I wasn’t sure about this when you first got small,” she said with a smile, “but… I’ve come around.” She sighed, putting her arms behind her head, propping herself up on the pillow so she could watch him. “Prostrate yourself before me,” she said, “Now!”

He gulped at the sudden forcefulness of her demand, and fell to his knees, bowing before his wife’s wet pussy.

“Do you believe you are worthy?” she asked, doing her best to fill her voice with an air of superiority. He looked up and she giggled, “keep your nose down, bow!” she ordered, causing his head to snap back down. “Beg,” she said, “beg me to let you in,” he hand drifted down between her legs, her fingers snaking through her pubic hair as she rubbed herself to the scene playing out before her.

“Please Pamela!” he shouted, never lifting his head, “I’ll do anything, just please let me inside of you! I want to taste your divinity!”

She couldn’t help but laugh it was all so silly, “You have been deemed worthy of pleasing your goddess,” she said, flicking her wrist almost dismissively, “you have permission.”

He leapt up, practically sprinting at her, she groaned in pleasure as she felt his body slip inside her, and her hand came down a moment later, helping him ease into the warm darkness that waited. The slick slime of her womanhood slipped around him, coating him in her taste and scent as she became his world.

“Mmm…” Pamela groaned, gripping the bedcovers as she felt him struggling, “it’s so cute when you try to…” she gasped, clenching herself on him as he squirmed feebly, “fight!” she panted, “my cunt is actually stronger than you, isn’t it?” She moaned again, her back arcing as he slid deeper.

Scott struggled, the powerful walls pressing against him and reminding him of just how much more powerful his wife was now. He felt a tinge of fear as he struggled for breath, and as her orgasm squeezed him from all sides, the air was forced from his lungs. Even in the darkness within her, he saw spots, wondering if he would pass out before she finished. He felt himself start to go lightheaded, the thick tangy smell of Pamela’s wetness starting to fade.

He gasped for air as the world returned suddenly, the sudden coolness of the bedroom air shocking him and causing him to shiver as Pamela’s cum began to dry. He blinked and flailed, realizing he was being held upside down by his ankles.

“Good job,” Pamela giggled, holding the tiny man above her face while she relaxed on the bed, “I’ve decided to promote you to high priest Scott, your duties will include painting my nails, feeding me grapes, and… well, what you just did, call it a sort of… ritual purification.”

“Purification?” he managed, wiping more of her juices out of his eyes as he dangled feebly.

“Why of course,” she teased, “you’re covered in my… holiness.” She set him down on the bed, letting him catch his breath as he righted himself, “in fact, you are not to wash yourself for the rest of the evening, let that smell linger on you, a little reminder of your goddess’s presence.”

“You’re really taking to this whole thing,” he said, amazed.

“I think it’s going to be an enjoyable year and a half,” she sighed, “having you worship me… it’s very good for my self-esteem you know.”

“I’m sure,” he laughed.

She hummed happily, reaching down and picking him up again. She giggled as she sniffed him, he had a strong smell of pussy clinging to his skin, and if she had her way he’d have to get used to the sensation. She slipped him between her breasts, laying back down and thinking about the future.

Eighteen months later Pamela stirred her coffee, staring across their kitchen table at her now full sized husband. She sighed wistfully, thinking back on the year and a half of worship she’d received from him. She supposed she could always order him around at full size, but it just wasn’t the same…

“So I guess I’ve got to take these pills to suppress the shrinking virus,” Scott said, rattling the pill bottle, “one a day, or I’ll get small again.”

Pamela felt something in herself stir, “And… there’s no problem getting big again afterwards, right?” she asked, a wicked idea forming in her head.

“If I miss a pill, I’m supposed to have someone crush it into a glass of water for me, then drink that,” he said with a shrug, reading the bottle.

“Scott,” she said, “your goddess demands a tribute.”

He blinked, “Uh… Pamela?”

She held out her hand, “the pills Scott,” she said with an amorous smile, “I want you to give them to me.”

“W-What?” he stammered.

“I want to keep them,” she said, “it’s the ultimate tribute, I’ll give you one every day with your breakfast, and so long as you keep me happy you’ll keep getting one every day…”

“And if I don’t keep you happy?” he asked hesitantly.

She giggled, “you’ll be back at my feet, where you belong.” She saw his expression and rolled her eyes, “obviously I’ll give you one on days you have to work,” she said, waving her hand dismissively, “but… I’m thinking that on weekends, or vacations maybe… well, you’ll need to be reminded of your place, it’ll be good for you, good for us.”

Scott looked at the pill bottle in his hand, then at his wife, no, his goddess. With a nervous gulp, he held out the pill bottle for her.

She felt something swell inside her as her fingers wrapped around that bottle, he was giving her complete control over his size, complete control over him, forever… With a smug smile, she opened the pill bottle, taking one of the chalky white tablets out.

“Open,” she commanded, as she brought it up to his mouth. He obeyed, stunned as she shoved it into his mouth, “now swallow,” he closed his mouth, gulping his medication down while she looked on. “Good boy,” she laughed, “this is going to be so much fun…”

Scott felt himself growing hard at the simple display of power, and as insane as it was, the casual way she slipped his growth pills into her purse turned him on even more. She owned him now, she really was his goddess… and he couldn’t be happier about it.

“So,” she said with a happy sigh, “your work hired you back into your old role, are you excited to be back?”

“Yep,” he said with a grin, “they even let me keep my PTO, so we can travel this winter if you want.”

“Hmm… I’m thinking Greece,” Pamela said, “I’ve developed a sudden interest in old ruins, what do you think?”

“We’ll look at flights tonight,” he said with a smile.

“We’ll only need one ticket,” Pamela said, “I wonder if I should let you grow back at all while we’re there? It would be fitting, wouldn’t it? Touring an ancient temple while keeping you tiny…”

“W-We’ll talk about it,” Scott stammered, trying to contain his lust at the thought.

“Before the trip, I’m going to make you flush the growth pills down the toilet in front of me,” she said with a smirk, “one at a time, a little ritual to seal your fate. Sound fun?”

“God yes,” he rasped.

“Goddess,” Pamela corrected with a laugh, “now seriously, you don’t want to be late to work on your first day back at full size! Go!”

Scott straightened his tie, walking out the door while visions of being tiny with Pamela again swam in his head.

End Notes:

A request/idea from RedRat24

Unconventional Relaxation by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

A slow shrinking story about a man and his smelly girlfriend

Ryan sighed, pushing the door to his apartment open as he loosened his tie. It had been a hell of a day, upper management had unrealistic expectations as always, and trying to get his team to cooperate on the shoestring budget corporate had set out was nearly impossible.

“Hey Office Space,” Megan giggled, sprawled across his couch as she played on her phone. He smiled as she lifted her feet, letting him have a seat next to her. “Rough day again?” He sighed, taking her feet in hand and beginning to rub them, and Megan sighed happily, stretching in a way that caused her slight tummy to jiggle and her ample breasts to push upwards as she arched her back, her brown hair spilling to the floor.

“The worst day since yesterday,” he joked, letting his fingers slide along the sheer fabric of her pantyhose.

“Aww,” she pouted, “I know what will cheer you up!” she giggled and wiggled her toes through her nylons. Ryan looked at her eagerly, and she grinned and nodded. Without any further hesitation he lifted her feet to his face, sighing contentedly as he took a deep breath.

Megan had found out about his little fetish early on in their relationship, and it had tickled her pink that he’d loved the smell of her sweaty feet so much, the smell of her sweaty everything in fact. She loved indulging him, teasing him and offering to let him bury his face in her socks after a long shift on her feet. It was weird, to be sure, but it worked for them.

“Feel better?” she asked with a small smile?

“Almost,” he growled with a grin, shifting his hand under her and lifting her up, causing her to squeal as he carried her to the bedroom.

She giggled madly as he tossed her on the bed, reaching to pull her skirt off. Her pantyhose came down next, and he began pulling his own clothing off in a hurry. Soon he was naked, standing over her as she threw the last of her clothing to the floor. He smiled as he prepared to enter her, but her hand came up, stopping him.

“Isn’t there something you should do first?” she giggled, her hand tracing down between her legs, her fingers slowly twirling her thick pubic hair. “I forgot to shower this morning before work,” she sighed with a smirk, “had to wear the same panties as yesterday too… I’m nice and ripe down there Ry Guy.”

He didn’t need to be told twice, he dived for her pussy, his tongue darting out and parting the forest of brown hair as her musk coated his face. He moaned happily as he began to work, and Megan moaned, wrapping her legs around the back of his head and pulling him against her. She sighed, enjoying his tongue while she giggled at how easy it was to get him to go down on her.

Ryan buttoned up his shirt, frowning at how loose his sleeves felt, “babe, did you wash my shirt using a different setting or something?” he asked, buttoning his cuffs as Megan lounged in his bed behind him.

“Nope,” Megan muttered dreamily, burying herself back in the blankets.

“Give me a kiss before work?” he asked, shooting her a smile.

She groaned, but forced herself out of bed, strutting up to him and planting a kiss on his lips, “I’m going back to bed,” she announced, diving back for the warmth of the covers.

He chuckled, Megan was almost comically lazy on her days off. He frowned as he walked to the car, realizing that she hadn’t had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss him… or had she? He chuckled; he was working too hard.

Today after work he went straight to Megan’s apartment, and he chuckled as he saw the piles of unwashed laundry laying around her living room. Slowly he started picking them up, tossing them into a nearby laundry basket.

“Hey,” Megan said, smiling as she sauntered into the living room. There was a slight sheen of sweat on her forehead, and her shirt was wet and slightly plastered to her chest, “just getting a little time in on the treadmill.” She smiled and swayed her hips as she walked over to him, planting another kiss on his lips and coating his face in the dripping sweat from her hair.

“Should I go wash up?” she asked with a smirk.

“Hell no,” he breathed, following her as she grabbed his hand and lead him to her bedroom.

She paused suddenly, her eyes narrowing, “huh…” she let go of his hand suddenly, walking up to him, looking him in his eyes… looking him in his eyes. “Are you slouching or something?” she said curiously.

He swallowed nervously, “No!” he rasped, his throat suddenly dry as he realized that Megan was the same height he was.

Megan chewed her lip a moment, “You’re… smaller.”

“L-Let me call my doctor,” he muttered, reaching for his phone.

“Do it later,” Megan whined, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bedroom. He grunted; she was stronger than she had been…

No, you’re just weaker.

“This is important!” he protested, “people don’t just shrink-“

“I’ll take you in tomorrow!” Megan said, “let’s just have a little fun with this! Whatever’s going on will probably be easy to fix and then we’ll never get to be the same height again!”

He sighed, smiling, “okay fine.”

He let her drag him to the bedroom, but he was surprised when she shoved him quickly down onto the bed, climbing on top of him and pinning his arms. She had a smug smile on her face, the sweat still dripping down her face from her workout.

“You’re a lot easier to handle at this size,” she giggled.

He smirked, gripping her arms and flipping her over easily, looking down into her eyes, “you were saying?” he said with a grin as she laughed.

“You better hope you don’t get any smaller Ry-Guy,” Megan taunted.

“Oh my god oh my god oh my god!” Megan was practically jumping for joy the next morning as they got ready to go to the doctor. “Y-You’re-“

“Shorter,” he muttered, looking up slightly at Megan. At five foot five she now had a good two inches on him, and she seemed ecstatic at the prospect. His clothes were definitely looser on him now, and the initial disbelief was giving way to panic. “Megan stop it, this is serious!”

“I’m sorry,” she chuckled, throwing her arms around him and hugging him tight, “I just… really think you’re cute like this, okay? I’ve always kind of wondered what it would be like to be the big strong one… I’m gonna take good care of you, don’t worry!”

He sighed as she led the way down to the car. He couldn’t but notice the way her ass jiggled as she walked, and he licked his lips, imagining how much bigger it would be if she sat his face at his new size… or smaller ones.

“Hmm… so you say you’re normally six one?” Dr. Bowman asked, tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder as she lowered the stadiometer down to his head, “you’re about five one now… can I see your driver’s license?” With a sigh Ryan pulled out his wallet, struggling to keep his pants up as he withdrew his ID and handed it to her, “Huh, yep says six one,” Dr. Bowman said with a shrug, “I think you’ve got it.”

“He’s got what?” Megan asked uncertainly, clenching her purse tightly, having Ryan here in the doctor’s office suddenly made the whole thing seem a little less fun.

“Resizer Syndrome,” Bowman said with a shrug, “he’s going to keep getting smaller and smaller until he’s just an itty-bitty little guy!” she grinned, holding her fingers an inch apart in front of his face.

“WHAT!?” Ryan yelped, “y-you mean I’m going to be the size of a-“

“A bug, a quarter, I mean there’s lots of small stuff,” the doctor said with a giggle. She saw his terrified expression and bit her lip, suddenly embarrassed, “okay, well there’s the bad news, the good news it only lasts about a week, then you’ll start growing back again at about the same rate until you’re big and tall again!”

Ryan blinked, feeling a sense of relief wash over him, “oh, thank God, hear that Meg? It’s going to be over in a couple weeks.”

“Until next time, yeah,” Bowman said, jotting down a few notes on his chart.

“Next time!?” Megan and Ryan exclaimed together.

“Well yeah, it’s a lifelong condition,” Bowman said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, “most people with it have a shrinking cycle lasting two weeks once or twice a year.”

“Fucking beautiful,” Ryan muttered.

“Oh, it’s not so bad,” Doctor Bowman said with a smile, “a lot of people find ways to enjoy it.”

“What could possibly be enjoyable about-“

“Do you have any pamphlets?” Megan asked eagerly.

“So obviously you’re going to spend the next week or two at my place,” Megan said, reaching over to ruffle his hair, “I mean you’ll need someone to take care of you once you get teeny tiny…”

“Yeah, okay,” he said, still stunned. He usually drove, but today Megan was, and he couldn’t help but notice that she’d had to adjust the seat backwards after he’d driven them to the doctor’s office. “I’ll have to call the office and tell them I’m going remote for a while…”

“I wonder how long you’ll be able to use that little keyboard?” Megan giggled as they pulled back up to her apartment. She rolled her eyes at his expression, “oh come on Ryan you’re salaried anyway! They can live without you for a few days while you explore the endless expanse of the living room.”

“Y-Yeah, you think that’s safe?” he asked hesitantly, “maybe you could keep me in like, a jar or something.”

Megan just rolled her eyes and showed him one of the pamphlets, “it says here that tinies are incredibly durable and require excessive force to injure, I could probably step on you and you’ll be fine.”

He frowned as he leafed through the pamphlet, showing a clipart man running from a descending shoe, and then giving a thumbs up in the next panel. He slowly worked his way through the other pamphlets, reading the titles and opening them curiously.

Clothing supplies at tiny sizes, he frowned, might just skip that one… why wear clothes at an inch tall? He sighed, seeing one that showed a caricature of a tiny man looking out from a perch inside a woman’s breasts, intimacy at any size? He quickly snuck a peak over at Megan, but she was focusing on the road. He tried to open it casually, and he felt a blush coming on, as well as something else, as he saw a towering woman standing over a grinning man who was maybe four feet tall. Explore new power dynamics? He chuckled and shook his head.

“Like that one huh?” Megan teased, shooting him a wink.

He coughed and quickly shuffled the pamphlets, “just looking through them all,” he said dismissively. His eyes went wide as he read the title of the last pamphlet, “voreaphilia, safety tips!?” he asked, raising an eyebrow as he showed her a pamphlet depicting a shrunken man dangling over a woman’s succulent looking outh.

Now it was her turn to blush, “I-I just grabbed them all!” she insisted.

“Whoa,” Ryan muttered, looking around Megan’s apartment. At four feet tall he could just barely see over the kitchen counter, and he found himself forced to climb in order to get on the couch. The remote felt huge in his hands as he flipped the TV on, trying to think of a way to pass the time until Megan returned home.

He glanced at the laundry pile, a pair of her panties from last evening’s treadmill workout on the top. He licked his lips, it was gross, and messed up… but he wanted nothing more than to bury his face in them, let his pants fall around his ankles, and stroke himself off.

Fuck it, she won’t be home for hours, he eagerly leapt off the couch, sprinting across the room and not bothering to stop when his oversized pants descended. He swept the pair of panties up, a pink cotton pair soaked through with his girlfriend’s workout sweat, and with a triumphant smile he threw his face into them.

It was like nothing he’d ever experienced before; at his reduced size the warm musky aroma of her underwear was an overwhelming force that wiped any other thoughts from his brain. He fumbled for his erection, moaning as he kept the panties on his face.

Suddenly the door opened, and his eyes went wide with fear. He tried to turn and run, to hide, to appear to do anything but what he was doing, but he tripped, faceplanting onto her panties.

“Ryan, I’m home!” Megan called, hanging up her coat and stretching, “the lunch shift was kind of slow so I just decided to come back-“ she gawked at the scene before her, her miniaturized boyfriend, with his face in his underwear. Her face slowly contorted into a grin, and then laughter that she couldn’t stop.

“I was doing the laundry!” he lied.

“I’ll bet you were,” she chuckled, her sneakered foot hooked under his ribs, easily flipping him over and revealing his raging erection. She finally contained her laughter, rolling her eyes with a sigh. “Come here big guy.”

He yelped in surprise as she knelt down, easily scooping up his small form. She giggled as he watched her breasts, each larger than his head, jiggle as she carried him to the couch. He was amazed as he looked her over, the power of her physique relative to his own starting to sink in, his girlfriend, who he’d always stood over, was now a voluptuous amazon, easily manhandling him.

He gasped as her hand came down on his manhood, slowly stroking up and down. With a smug smirk she brought the used panties up to his face, smothering him as she picked up speed. He thrashed in her grip, but she just giggled, squeezing him tighter and holding her dirty underwear over his face as his hips bucked in orgasm.

“T-that was amazing,” he breathed, collapsing into her arms in a heap.

She smiled, balling up the panties and tossing them into the hamper, “two points!” she laughed as it landed on the top of the pile of dirty clothes. She stood up, hefting him under his arms and setting him on his feet, face to face with those immense breasts. She put her hands on her hips and smiled, “If you get any of your cum on my underwear, socks, or anything else, you will clean it up,” she flicked his nose playfully as he stared at her like she was a goddess, “and I don’t care what size you are when it happens.”

“Okay,” he said, stunned.

She stretched, “go get a tissue and clean yourself up, I’m going to hit the treadmill and we’ll do this again in about forty-five minutes.”

“Whew, what a night,” Megan muttered, stumbling in to her apartment with a tired look on her face. “Double shift and there was a convention at the hotel next door, I just want to crawl into bed.”

“The tips must be good though, right?” Ryan asked, following behind her in a loose robe. At three feet tall his normal clothes didn’t really work for him anymore, and he’d traded them for a set of white robes he wore during the day while Megan was at work.

“I guess,” Megan said sleepily, pulling off her vest and unbuttoning her shirt.

Ryan took a moment to admire her, at his current size she was nearly twice his height, and her body had gone from powerful, to overwhelming. The smell of her cool, salty sweat billowed over him, the smell of sixteen hours on her feet running through a restaurant. There were small stains on her white bra, and she huffed in annoyance as she glanced at the shower.

“I’ll clean up tomorrow,” she muttered, her head turning to Ryan. “Now come here, I’m tired and I need my favorite teddy bear!”

He turned to flee, not because he thought he’d escape, but because he knew she enjoyed catching him, and a moment later he thrashed as he heard a giggle behind him and hands the size of his ribcage closed around his torso, lifting him up. He was flipped around, then shoved face first into a pair of breasts that all but swallowed him up, jiggling as his muffled cries tickled his girlfriend.

“Just bury your head in there,” she giggled, watching the sweat and grime begin to cloud his senses, the oily texture began to coat his nose, his mouth, his hair, and a moment later he was trying to force himself deep into her cleavage. “Good boy,” she teased, keeping his head trapped between her breasts as she rolled into bed, sighing happily as she reached to turn off the light.

At two feet tall Ryan spent most of the day curled in a blanket, using a mouse the size of a dinner plate to control his laptop while he casually surfed the internet and watched TV. Overall, it was a pretty relaxing time, and he found himself beginning to understand why a temporary spell at smaller size wasn’t the burden it had seemed at first.

It was late in the evening when Megan returned, throwing the door open with a huff, “rough day?” he asked, looking up from his nest of blankets.

He was answered by a grunt as Megan threw her shirt off, the smell of her stale armpits flooding his senses as she flopped down next to him. Her hastily applied speed stick that morning had long ago worn off, and the rich aroma of another long shift was beginning to make his head light.

“I need a good foot massage,” she muttered, shifting on the couch and kicking her shoes off. Today she’d worn simple socks and sneakers, forgoing the pantyhose she sometimes wore underneath her skirt, like the shoes the socks were hooked by her big toe, being balled up as she slid them off. The odor wafted up to him, almost forcing him backwards as the ripe vinegary odor of her feet filled the room.

He gulped nervously and tried to prepare himself, raising his hands as feet that stretched as big as his torso moved towards him. He gasped as he was slid across the couch, pinned against the armrest as she began to roll the bottom of her bare foot over him.

It was less him massaging her feet, and more her feet massaging him, and he grunted, grabbing her foot like a lover with his arms in a strong hug, fighting the urge to rub himself against those slick grime of her after work feet.

“Give them a kiss,” she ordered, placing her arms behind her head as she pressed him harder, sliding her foot up and down.

He obeyed, leaning in and kissing between her toes, causing a low giggle to rumble down her body. He sat his face between her toes, feeling them squeeze on either side of him as he licked and kiss them. She continued to move her foot slowly up and down over his body, the wrinkled skin of her sole rubbing against him and causing his back to arc as he fought to keep his composure.

“Ah, that feels great,” Megan sighed, flexing her foot over him one last time and causing him to spasm as she brought him over the edge. She giggled, looking down at his cross-eyed expression, his face peeking out between her toes with a silly and blissful look. “It seems like you enjoyed it too.”

The apartment was a vast landscape, an open world to explore and conquer… the vast piles of Megan’s laundry were like mountains, and he found himself exploring them, the caverns and pathways made by the wrinkled folds seeming to call to him.

He sighed, feeling the musty smell of Megan’s workout top seep into his skin as he burrowed deeper into a pile of her unwashed clothing from the day before. It was heavenly, a cozy dark place he could disappear into for hours at a time.

“Ryan, I’m home!” Megan called, causing him to groan and burrow deeper. His world shifted as she chuckled, picking up the clothing and shaking it in a loose fashion. “I know you’re in there!” she said, and she couldn’t help but smile as she saw his tiny form tumble out, flailing and shouting as he fell to the floor.

He grunted with surprise as he hit the carpet, “hey, careful!” he shouted, he had to really raise his voice to be heard by her at this size, but she just rolled her eyes in response.

“You’re way too small to be hurt by falling,” she said, putting a hand on her hip, “anyway enjoy it because the doctor called and said you should start regrowing tomorrow.” She leaned down, plucking him up between her thumb and forefinger, smirking as he squirmed in her grip like a little bug.

Megan slowly sauntered her way to the couch, flopping onto it with a sigh, “We should do something special!” he shouted, “since this is my last day this tiny…”

“Way ahead of you,” Megan grinned, unbuttoning the top of her jeans.

Ryan was lowered down to her waistband where her panties waited, and the harsh earthy smell of a double shift’s worth of sweat mixed with the tangy warmth of her arousal rose up to meet him. He shuddered, his senses overwhelmed as the odor bathed him, growing stronger as he was moved closer to Megan’s thick bush.

Her fingers plunged him in, and he felt the coarse wiry brown hairs against his skin as he became tangled above her womanhood. The smell was his world now, and he had a goofy grin on his face as Megan mockingly waved goodbye to him, letting the elastic of her panties snap back shut and trapping him in the musty prison.

He fell further, the oily residue from her hair and skin coating him until he finally reached the bottom of her panties, the cotton hammock framing him in front of Megan’s opening. He didn’t have time to contemplate it, from outside the underwear her fingers pushed on the panties, forcing him up and into the slimy entrance that eagerly swallowed him up.

Megan sighed, feeling him fight inside her as she stuck her hand down her pants and slowly rubbed herself through her underwear. She didn’t want it to be too intense for him, but at the same time she’d been looking forward to this ever since she’d found out he was going to be an inch tall.

She moaned, writhing on the couch as she enjoyed the sensations he sent through her, calling out encouragement and panting as she brought herself closer to climax. Finally, she gritted her teeth, hissing through them as she fought the urge to scream as her pussy spasmed around her tiny boyfriend, coating him in her juices and forcing him back out into her panties.

“Fuck,” she breathed, collapsing onto the couch. She patted her crotch appreciatively, “good work,” she panted.

Ryan began to climb upwards through the jungle between her legs, the sticky fluids coating him and suddenly feeling cool as he slipped under the elastic of her panties, crawling out onto her belly. She spotted him, and with a grin reached down to pick him up again. She brought him up to her shirt’s cleavage, dropping him snugly between her breasts, slowly rising and falling as she breathed.

“I’m almost sad knowing you’re going to start getting bigger again tomorrow,” she mused, a single finger coming down and playfully rolling him around.

“H-Hey, quit it!” he laughed, feebly pushing back against a fingertip almost as big as he was, “It’s probably going to happen again in the next year or so, just wait to play with me again until then!”

“Counting down the days,” she giggled, forcing his tiny form further into her cleavage and out of sight. She sighed happily, folding her arms behind her head and letting herself drift off to sleep.

 

End Notes:
another quick one inspired by some 4chan posts.
A Relaxing Game by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

Preston has Shrinking Syndrome, he'll shrink any time he's stressed, and what better way to relax than with some video games?

Preston scooted close to his PC, readying himself for a pleasant afternoon of gaming. It was the perfect day for it, he was home from school for the weekend, his parents were visiting friends out of state, and the weather had offered up a cool breeze and a slow drizzle out of an overcast sky. He was browsing his Steam library, trying to decide what he wanted to play, when the doorbell rang.

He sighed and got up, fighting to keep himself calm. The whole point of this weekend was to relax after all, ever since the diagnosis… He listened to the slow pitter patter of rain starting to pick up, and the doorbell rang again as whoever was out there grew more insistent.

He threw open the door, half expecting to find a delivery parcel, but he was greeted by a smiling girl in a bright yellow raincoat.

“Preston!” Sita said excitedly, “Are you okay? I came over as soon as I heard!”

Before he could reply Sita had forced her way in, and was stripping her raincoat off and hanging it on a nearby hook, underneath it she was wearing a simple pair of grey sweatpants and a loose t-shirt from their days in high school band. She had a few bags with her, and he raised an eyebrow as his old friend walked into the kitchen, placing them on the counter.

“Hey Sita,” he said, walking behind her. “I’m fine, you don’t need to-“

“Wow,” she breathed, looking him over, “it’s already started, huh?”

“Yeah,” he said with a sigh.

He usually stood a head taller than Sita did, but now he was looking levelly into her brown eyes. She wasn’t a tall girl either, maybe an inch or two above five feet. Thankfully the Shrinking Syndrome he’d been afflicted with had a cure, but he wouldn’t be able to get medication until Monday. Until then he’d be slowly dwindling away.

“So, you get smaller when you’re stressed, right?” Sita asked, opening the bag she’d brought and placing items on the counter.

“Yeah,” he nodded, “the doctors told me to just take it easy this weekend and I should be fine.”

“Well, I’ve got plenty of things to help you relax!” Sita said with a smile. She slowly drew out a tupperware container, and Preston couldn’t help but eye the chicken curry inside eagerly, but also with a hint of wariness.

“Did you or your mom make that?” he asked, hoping he sounded casual.

Sita picked up the real intent of the question and scowled. “My mom did, happy?”

He couldn’t help but chuckle, Sita’s mom was well known in the neighborhood for her cooking, both her native Indian dishes and what she’d picked up from American cuisine over the decades since moving to the country with Sita’s dad. While Sita herself had inherited her mom’s black hair and light brown skin, the ability to throw together miracles in a kitchen had apparently skipped a generation.

“I’ve got scented candles,” Sita said, showing off the selections, “and I figured we could just hang out, binge watch something stupid, you know, just take it easy.” She beamed, “If anything does happen, I’ll be right here to take care of you, you know, if you get small!”

“I’m not going to get small,” he said dismissively, “I’ve got nothing stressful this weekend, I was just going to play some video games.”

Sita bit her lip, “Uh… Preston, that might not be a good idea for you.”

He frowned. “What do you mean? You and I game together all the time, it’s one of my favorite things.”

“Mine too,” Sita said, “but uh… well, you see…” she tried to choose her words carefully, “you’re supposed to avoid getting upset.”

“I don’t get upset when gaming,” Preston said angrily. “I might get a little into it-“

“Okay,” Sita sighed, “just… maybe play something on your laptop, down here in the living room…” She smirked, “and no online play.” She held out two of the scented candles to him, “now would you like Warm Laundry or Autumn Woods?”

The pair found themselves lounging in the living room, and Preston had to admit that the candle was a nice touch. Sit was laughing along with him as they rewatched their favorite series, and the rain outside echoed against the roof.

“Isn’t this nice?” Sita asked with a sigh, sitting up as an episode ended. “We really should do this more often, not just when you’re-“ She paused, “are you smaller!?”

Preston looked up from his laptop in surprise. “What? No! I’ve just been here relaxing with you!”

“Stand up!” she ordered, and with a sigh he did, and he started with surprise as he realized that instead of looking Sita in the eyes, he was staring her in the chest. His clothes were looser too, something he must have missed while lounging with his laptop on the couch.

“I must have just had a… random shrinking attack,” he insisted, trying to hold his pants up.

“A random shrinking attack?” Sita asked, crossing her arms as she looked down at him, “no Preston, you were stressing yourself out! What game was that?” She tried to push her way around him, and he tried to get between her and the laptop.

“I-It was… Animal Crossing!” he lied.

“On a laptop?” she asked incredulously. She smirked as she easily pushed his reduced form to the couch, causing him to grunt as he hit the cushions. He was similarly helpless to stop her from plucking his laptop from his hands, looking over the screen for a moment.

“XCOM!?” Sita asked, her eyes wide. “Preston, you probably lost an inch for every missed shot!”

“Fine,” he said, “you pick a game for me.”

Sita sighed and scrolled through his steam library. “No Elden Ring, definitely no Darkest Dungeon…”

“I’ll play Crusader Kings or something, just give me back my laptop!” he protested.

“Oh no you don’t,” she scolded, “I’ve seen how worked up you get playing those map painting games, the Duke of Burgundy will die or some other thing out of your control will happen and then you’ll be tiny.”

Preston rolled his eyes. “I’m half tempted to just boot up Call of Duty just to show you that games aren’t making me stressed!”

Sita stared at him a minute, then smirked. “Fine Preston, it’s clear you’re determined to stress yourself tiny… and it would be better if it happened when someone was here to take care of you.”

“What do you mean?” Preston asked suspiciously as she handed him his laptop back.

“I mean,” she said, a glint in her eye, “that I know you’re not making it to the end of the afternoon at full size, and I think I’ll just keep you for myself until it’s time to regrow you on Monday… for your own good of course.”

“What do you mean ‘keep me’ exactly?” he asked nervously.

Sita just giggled and leaned over him, and he was suddenly very aware of how her t-shirt stretched over her breasts, “I’m just going to make sure you’re relaxed Preston…”

He snapped out of his trance and smirked up at her. “Fine, why don’t you and I play something? You’re easy enough to beat that I can safely say I won’t lose a single inch if I’m up against you.”

Sita pursed her lips, “alright fine, you stay there on your laptop and I’ll go use your PC, set up a private match.”

“In what?” he asked.

She just laughed, “anything.”

“Fine then,” he chuckled, grinning to himself as he loaded up League of Legends.

The game started off easy enough, and while a one on one match wasn’t what he was used to, he was confident he could handle Sita, who almost always preferred either a support or a jungling character.

His eyes went wide as he saw Sita’s champion appearing behind his own. Shit, he thought, his heart racing as he clicked orders. It was too late, Sita had forgone her usual preferences and chosen a powerful offensive tank character, and within seconds he’d been defeated. He gulped as he felt his mouse expanding in his hands, his laptop screen seeming to stretch in front of him.

“Are you okay Preston?” Sita’s voice giggled over his speakers. “That probably shaved some height off of you.”

“Are you kidding?” he laughed, keeping his voice level, “I’m cool as a cucumber over here.”

Son of a bitch! He thought a moment later when Sita ambushed him a second time. He watched his champion’s health deplete as he struggled to reach the hotkeys for his spells.

The rest of the match didn’t last long, and he waited with apprehension as he heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. He looked down at himself, then at his laptop, trying to guess how big he was. His shirt had certainly gotten… billowy.

“Cool as a cucumber huh?” Sita giggled, strutting victoriously into the living room. “This is exactly what I was worried about Preston, you’re not even half the size you were when I got here!”

“I’m just slouching,” he said defiantly.

Sita rolled her eyes and plucked the laptop out of his grip again, grabbing his tiny arm and pulling him off the couch. He struggled to hold his pants up, or to even stay upright as he hit the floor, suddenly further away than he remembered it being.

Sita just laughed, putting her hands on her head and causing her shit to drift up just enough to give him a glance at her bellybutton, which was now eye level with him.

“Have you learned your lesson yet Preston?” She chuckled, “now, can we agree no more gaming until-“

“One more match!” he said defiantly, “Call of Duty, Nuketown!”

“You’re joking right?” Sita asked, “Preston you can barely use your mouse!”

“Then maybe I’ll suck enough for you to get a kill or two before you lose,” he replied.

Sita thought for a moment, then smirked. Preston thought she was about to reply to his taunt, but instead she gripped the hem of her shirt, lifting it over her head. Preston’s heart skipped a beat as he looked up at the towering goddess who was now topless save for a powder blue bra.

“I think you should understand the stakes,” Sita said, bending over and letting her breasts hang in front of him, “if you get yourself too worked up playing video games…” her finger traced along her chest, finishing its journey in the valley between her breasts, “you’re going to spend the rest of your weekend right here.”

“I-I don’t know if that will keep me calm,” he stammered.

“Come on Preston,” she said with a wink, “it’ll be soft, warm, and you’ll be close to me… nice and safe.” She stood back upright, looming over him with a grin for a moment before walking back towards the stairs. “Go load up the map,” she said, “and remember, try to have fun, it’s just a game after all.”

Just a game, he thought, blinking as he tried to gather his thoughts, so… obviously all of those people who said Sita liked me in that way were right…

He breathed out slowly, fighting to manipulate a mouse that was as big as his hand. The stakes had been raised, that much he understood. Sita wasn’t just trying to shrink him via stress, she was making a move… and he was struggling to come to terms with his own feelings on that as he watched the loading screen come up on his monitor.

He struggled to control his character as he sprinted through the stage, and he barely managed to reach the directional keys to dodge the first of Sita’s grenades. He grinned as he saw her in the window of a nearby house, he’d realized that at his smaller size precision shooting would be impossible, so he’d chosen a machine gun with the largest magazine the game allowed, a strategy that paid off as he lit up Sita’s character with a burst of gunfire.

“Git Gud!” He shouted over the microphone.

“Someone who is about to be a few inches tall should probably be more… humble,” she replied. His eyes lit up in surprise as she punctuated the remark with the crack of a sniper rifle, and he watched as his character sprawled on the street.

Damnit, he thought, his heart racing as he chose his next loadout. The keys seemed to be racing away from his fingers as he felt the adrenaline spike, and he struggled to hold the ever expanding mouse in his hands.

“You okay Preston?” Sita’s mocking voice came over the microphone, “you seem to be having some trouble moving your character.”

“I-It’s lag,” he stammered. He fought the urge to swear as a grenade landed in front of him. He reached for the mouse, but he realized it was out of reach. He looked up at his laptop screen, now easily as tall as he was, and swallowed nervously. The explosive went off, and he stared at the deathcam as his character tumbled backwards over a car. He realized with a start that he was naked too, having stepped out of his massive t-shirt at some point during the match without realizing it.

“How big are you right now Preston?” Sita teased.

“I’m the same size,” he lied. “I’m just… having an off day, I didn’t chug a Monster like I usually do before an FPS!”

“I’m going to come down there and check.” Sita said.

“No!” he said, his heart pounding. “I-I’ll blast you if you do!” He scrambled across the couch, reaching his mouse and hefting it up to his chest. It was like carrying a sandbag as he hefted it down next to his computer, pressing his entire palm down on the key as he struggled to find Sita. He heard her footsteps plodding down the stairs as he spotted her avatar, simply standing in the middle of one of the map’s houses.

“Aw come on, don’t shoot someone who’s afk,” Sita giggled, leaning over him.

He looked up at her, then back to the screen. He gripped the mouse on both sides, struggling to bring his crosshairs up on Sita’s character, but she just laughed, reaching hand down and prying it away from him. She stared down at him smugly as he struggled to cover himself, diving back into his shirt as she glanced at his screen.

“I think your afternoon of gaming is up,” she said, closing the laptop.

“Y-Yeah,” he managed, awed by the giant woman standing over him, “I think maybe you were right about me being uh… too into the games.”

“You think bug boy?” she teased. She blinked, “wow, it’s happening so fast I can see it now…” She bit her lip, stifling a laugh. “What could be stressing you out now Preston?” She leaned over again, giving him another view of her boobs as her grin grew wider. “We’ve stopped playing video games… what’s making your heart race now?”

“A-Are you serious!?” he shouted, pulling his shirt up like a blanket to hide his body, and more importantly his erection.

“Now what would I see if I pushed that shirt down?” she asked, grinning as she ran her finger along the hem. Preston watched, spellbound, as the digit thicker than his arm rested playfully in front of him, hooking over the cloth and slowly, but forcefully, pulling it lower. Her eyes went wide, and she giggled in excitement as he was exposed.

“S-Sita,” he stammered, watching her rise higher above him as his heart pounded like a drum, “t-this is very stressful!”

Sita sighed, then reached down for him, slowly raising him into the air. “Preston,” she said softly, cradling her warm fingers around him, “look at me…”

He looked up into her billboard sized face, seeing the familiar kind eyes as she smiled warmly at him. His heartbeat slowed, and while he was scared to be a few inches tall, scared to have one of his oldest friends suddenly becoming more than that, he felt… safe.

“Everything’s fine,” Sita said slowly, “just relax, if this is all going too fast I can get you a tissue or something to wear and throw my shirt back on-“

“No!” he said, a little too quickly. He gulped, looking down at her massive breasts, and remembered the threat to imprison him between them… “Leave your shirt off,” he managed, smiling up at her.

She didn’t let it show, but she felt a sense of relief. After far too long trying to get Preston to see her as more than a gaming buddy, it was nice to know that he felt the same. With a sigh she flopped onto the couch, still holding his tiny body in her hand. He’d stopped shrinking at least, which she took as a good sign.

“So,” she drawled, dangling him over her chest, “I think I’ve proved my point, games are far too stressful for you when your Shrinking Syndrome is acting up.” She slowly lowered him down, wedging him between her breasts with a sigh. He struggled slightly, trying to find his footing, but her finger came down and easily pushed him in, leaving his head exposed as the rest of him disappeared between those caramel colored orbs.

“You’re right,” he said dreamily, relishing the soft warmth, “this is much better…”

Sita smiled as she looked out at the dreary day outside, and reached for the TV remote. Idly she flipped it on, resuming the series they’d been watching before. Preston’s world jiggled as she sat up slightly, placing a pillow under her head and getting comfortable.

“I think,” she said, reaching down for her shirt, “that a nice nap is in order.”

Preston’s world went dark as she slowly slipped her shirt back on, the fabric sliding overhead and blocking out his view of the world. There was something peaceful about it, sealed between the warmth of her breasts while her shirt concealed him and he listened to the soft steady thump of Sita’s heartbeat.

Sita put her hands behind her head, feeling the tiny man squirming within her bosom and thinking about the rest of the weekend. He’d need her to take care of him of course, and she smiled happily as she thought of all the fun that would entail.

As the rain pattered outside and the slow chimes of the TV show’s opener began, she pulled out her phone, deciding to do a little research on Preston’s condition as he was lulled to sleep by the rise and fall of her breathing.

Shrinking Syndrome will recur throughout a sufferer’s life, she read, usually at monthly intervals. Such individuals are advised to simply avoid stressful situations until they can reach a treatment center. She grinned as she read “monthly intervals,” this might just become a regular thing, she thought, staring down at her chest.

Beneath her shirt, snuggled deep between her breasts, Preston finally stopped squirming, giving in to sleep and relaxation as Sita’s warmth enveloped him.

End Notes:

A one shot based on a 4chan prompt. Edited for me by Aquanid

Cheri's Curse by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

This was a story written for Zaximus' black history month challenge, the general gist is that a black girl has a curse on her that shrinks white guys with a touch. Republished here with his permission.

“So you’re telling me that the new Halloween movies are sequels to the first two, but not sequels to the other ones?” Steven asked the girl sitting across from him.

Cheri considered her answer a moment, chewing on her soda straw, “Yeah, there are like a bunch of continuities, it’s silly, like how much plot do you need for a movie about a guy who chases people with a knife?”

“I know right?” Steven laughed. He steeled himself a moment, “I really like talking to you Cheri,” he said, “do you want to maybe… go out sometime?”

“I don’t date white boys,” Cheri said, sipping her soda. She saw his reaction and gave Steven an apologetic look, “sorry… it's not because I don't like you, I swear, it's just... hard to explain.”

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, the two of them were almost alone in the deserted mall food court, he worked the pizza stand, and she worked the pretzel kiosk, and they would take their final break of the evening before closing at the same time every night. The two of them were in similar social circles all through school, and were both whiling away the summer working at the mall before going to college. The pair had fallen into this strange pre-closing ritual, taking the final break of the evening in the quiet solitude of a dying mall with one another. 

“Are you sure?” he asked nervously, “I mean… I’ve never clicked with a girl like I do with you Cheri,” he said, trying not to seem desperate, “we like the same music, the same movies, I feel like I can just talk to you, do you know how hard it is to find that in a girl?”

She raised an eyebrow and giggled, “come on, you’ve had girlfriends before, and not ones like me.”

It was true, most of his girlfriends had been perky blonde types, a stark contrast to Cheri’s own dark brown skin and curled hair worn in long braids. She wasn’t a waif either, with a plump bottom and large breasts that strained against her work uniform. It was a physique that was increasingly filling his fantasies…

“I-I really like you,” he stammered, “I wasn’t ever serious about those other girls but… I think I could be with you.”

Cheri bit her lip and took another sip of her soda to buy time for a response. Steven was a good-looking boy, that was for sure, he’d played soccer in school, and had a body that she wouldn’t have minded running her hands over if given the opportunity… he’d had abs under that shirt the few times she’d seen him without it, and they were still there, she was sure of it.

At the same time…

“I like you too,” she said, rubbing her temples, “but it wouldn’t work out.”

“Why not?” he asked eagerly, “d-do you think your parents would be upset?”

She rolled her eyes, “no,” she sighed.

“Social fallout? Seriously I’ll knock out anyone who says anything bad about us dating!”

“I really doubt anyone we’re friends with would have an issue,” she giggled.

He was quiet a moment, “is it… a size thing?”

She burst out laughing, “yeah kind of,” she saw his crestfallen look and sighed, “no not like that, I uh…” she fought an embarrassed laugh, “when you lost your trunks swimming at the public pool last summer… I got a look, the equipment looked satisfactory, okay?” He stared at her, and she rolled her eyes, “if it really matters, you’re probably the biggest guy I’ve seen down there, happy?”

He tried to hide his sigh of relief, “what is it then?” he asked, exasperated, “come on Cheri, just let me take you out to dinner or something! What’s really keeping us apart?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” she said.

“Try me,” he said, crossing his arms.

“I’m cursed,” she said flatly.

He raised an eyebrow, “cursed?”

“Sort of,” she said quietly, looking around with a conspiratorial look in her eye, “this can’t leave this table, okay?”

“Your secret is safe with me, shoot,” he said, leaning across the table.

“Every time a white boy touches me, he shrinks,” she said in a low voice.

Steven blinked, “he-“

“Shrinks,” she said with a smirk, “gets tiny, dwindles away,” she flourished her hand dramatically.

Steven leaned back, giving her a confused look, why’s she messing with me like this? He wondered; it was such a weird thing to say… I’ll play along, he decided, crossing his arms.

“So what’s the cutoff for white?” he asked, “seems a little arbitrary for a curse, doesn’t it?” he nodded to another concession worker on the far end of the food court, their mutual friend Darnell, who was closing up his own kiosk to go home, “Darnell’s dad is white, but his mom is black, does he shrink if he touches you?”

Cheri just shrugged, “I don’t know, it’s not like I go around kissing white boys to see which ones shrink and which ones don’t, I mean it’s a mystical curse it doesn’t come with a 23 and Me guide to explain what it means by “white,” okay?”

“And how did you get this curse anyway?” he asked, amused. The whole conversation was absurd, but he was starting to enjoy it a little.

“When I was sixteen I got a fortune cookie,” she explained, “and it said ‘your touch shall belittle white men,’ ever since then if I make skin contact with a white boy it’s just… boom, tiny.”

“A fortune cookie,” Steven laughed, “like from a normal Chinese restaurant?”

“Yeah, I went back and yelled at the manager, but he swore he didn’t know anything,” Cheri huffed angrily, “I opened up every single cookie he had and none of them were unusual or did anything magical, so I guess I just got screwed by a warlock or something.”

“Yeah, maybe the little dragon from Mulan did it,” he sighed, “anyway… I really do like you Cheri, thanks for the laugh, if you ever change your mind-“

“You don’t believe me?” she asked, a little annoyed.

He rolled his eyes, “Cheri, you claim you can’t date me because an evil fortune cookie made it so your touch shrinks white men, it’s a funny way to reject a guy, but now you’re just starting to rub it in and it’s just mean.”

“I’m not being mean, I’m dead serious! This is why I can’t date you!” she said, exasperated.

“Whatever,” he muttered, standing up.

She groaned in annoyance and stood up too, cutting him off before he could head back to the pizza counter, “Kiss me,” she ordered, standing in front of him.

He blinked and looked down at her, “what!?” he rasped.

“I said kiss me,” she said, looking up at him, “then you’ll know I’m not lying.”

“Cheri this is really weird,” he stammered, “you just told me-“

“Do it,” she grinned, “come on, you’re not scared are you?” she licked her luscious lips invitingly.

He hesitated a moment, looking down at her, there’s no way that story of hers was true, he thought, trying to regain control of the situation, cursed fortune cookies? Shrinking? She was about a head shorter than him, and now she was teasingly making kissing faces at him. He scowled, he’d never had a girl throw him off like this, but that was also part of why he wanted Cheri so badly… He glanced around the food court. It was a weeknight, and the mall was mostly dead. There was a single elderly customer reading a book on the far end, and the rest of the food clerks were wrapping things up for the night.

Fuck it.

He swept Cheri up, cupping her ample bottom and giving it a rough squeeze that caused her to squeal in surprise just as he brought his mouth down on hers. Her hands came up around his neck as he hugged her close, his tongue entering her mouth as they shared a passionate kiss. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation for a moment, before parting.

He blinked, “w-wha-“

Cheri was now standing level with him, giggling slightly as her dark brown eyes stared directly into his. He felt his heartbeat pick up, and he glanced down, hoping to see that she was on her tiptoes, or a box, heeled shoes, anything… but she was standing straight up, wearing the usual black tennis shoes she always wore to work. As he slowly looked back up at her he realized his clothes were a little looser too, and his own shoes suddenly had a little extra room in the toes.

“Cheri,” he gasped, a little afraid, “what is this?”

“I tried to tell you,” she said, rolling her eyes, “see? I’m not lying, I shrink white boys, that little kiss just cost you a foot.”

“This is impossible,” he breathed.

“No, this is happening,” she said, her voice growing serious, “and who’s to say I won’t pull you in for another little smooch?” He gulped as she tugged at him slightly, her arms still around his back. He resisted slightly, but she was stronger now, or rather he was weaker, smaller. “You’re a good kisser Steven,” she teased, “want another one?” She giggled at his sudden fear as she released him, causing him to almost stumble back over his now much looser pants.

“Is this permanent!?” he asked, looking at his hands poking out of loose sleeves.

“No, it wears off after a day or so,” she said, waving dismissively, “and besides, I left you plenty of height to finish your shift…” She put her hands on her hips, “believe me now?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, taking a breath to steady himself, “this is… this is insane!”

“I know right?” she laughed. She gave him a weak smile, “it’s too bad, you really were a good kisser…”

Steven looked at Cheri a moment, his mouth dry as he considered the implications. He was shorter, no doubt about it, no not just shorter, smaller, and Cheri’s ample bust loomed closer and larger to him as he fought the urge to stare at it. A part of him wasn’t finding this… reduction, to be an entirely negative thing, and he couldn’t help but imagine Cheri’s round bottom coming down on his face at his new size…

And then there was Cheri herself, he wanted her as a girlfriend, he had for too long now, how many other girls are going to laugh at your stupid jokes? He asked himself, girls that know the original lineup of your favorite bands, who will be willing to go see some dumbass slasher flick with you on Halloween? Figure out a way around this!

“What if,” he started, catching her attention, “w-what if… this whole shrinking thing, wasn’t a dealbreaker?”

Cheri paused, lifting an eyebrow, “just as a warning, it shrinks you a lot more than that…”

“How much?” he asked nervously.

Cheri just shrugged, “I’ve never had a white guy stick around after getting to shoulder height, I really don’t know.”

Steven swallowed nervously, “I-I don’t care, let’s find out together!”

Cheri’s eyes went wide, and she fought a laugh, “wow, adventurous, aren’t we?” She chewed her lip a moment, “fine, I’m parked in Lot E, meet me by my car after your shift and we’ll… hang out,” she punctuated the sentence with a wink that made Steven nervous, but his confidence returned as he watched her swaying bottom as she walked away.

Steven struggled to hold his now too-large pants up as he walked through the empty parking lot. There were a handful of other cars still at the mall this late, mostly those of the other employees. Cheri’s black sedan was in the middle of a large empty field of spaces, and she was leaning against it, smiling at him as he approached.

“Hey Stevie,” she giggled, walking around and opening the door for him.

“So uh,” he stammered, “here I am!”

“You’re so nervous,” she giggled, starting the car, “I thought you had a lot of girlfriends Steven?” she playfully reached over and squeezed his thigh, and he was suddenly thankful for the fabric of his pants keeping her skin from his.

“You’re different than them,” he chuckled nervously.

“What, am I your first black girl?” she teased, “poor nervous little white boy, quaking at the thought of tasting chocolate?”

He rolled his eyes, “tasting chocolate? Seriously?”

She tried giving him her best seductive look, but a snort, and then a laugh escaped her, and he joined her seconds later. For a minute they were back in the food court, just sharing the same stupid jokes over their break that they always did. It took them both a minute to calm down, and they grinned at each other as the laughter subsided.

They were quiet for a few minutes, the mutual nervousness creeping back in as Cheri drove. Steven glanced out the window and saw that they were entering a neighborhood, and soon they were pulling into the driveway of a normal looking suburban house, the windows dark.

“Well, here’s my place,” she said, opening the door and inviting him up to the door.

“Oh, well I guess it would be cool to meet your parents,” he said awkwardly.

She smirked, “they’re away on a cruise for the next week, all included I think…”

“Oh,” he said nervously. He followed her inside, his heart pounding, get it together, he told himself, this isn’t the first time you’ve been alone with a girl, or to a girl’s house, or- he swore under his breathe, trying to steel his nerves, none of those girls were preparation for Cheri, and as she beckoned him to join her on the couch, she gave him an almost predatory smile that suggested she knew exactly what he was thinking.

“Come on,” she said, “I don’t bite…”

He breathed out slowly and sat down next to her, and she giggled, reaching over to embrace and kiss him, like she had before. He held her in response, his hands drifting low and squeezing her ass. A moment later she’d pushed him down, and was pinning him against the couch cushions as her massive tongue invaded his mouth, a reversal of their kiss from before as her hands wandered his body, occasionally squeezing and pinching anything that caught her interest as he struggled beneath her bulk.

She parted from him, panting in a mix of excitement and arousal as she looked down at him, eyes wide and braided black hair tumbling down her shoulders. He gasped as he took her in, she was enormous, looming over him at over twice his size, and he realized that his clothing was laying around him, loose like a robe or a blanket as his size slipped away.

“You can’t take many more of my kisses white boy,” she teased, “you’re getting so small…” she ran hand over his head, giggling as she stroked his cheek. He started as he realized even that small touch was making him smaller, and he felt his clothing slide against his skin as his body retracted further up into his shirt. She smirked, “we can stop here if you want…”

“No,” he rasped, “let’s keep going!”

It was like throwing a match to gasoline, and Cheri laughed as her hands scooped under his puddled shirt, pulling his tiny body up into her massive breasts and burying his head against her shirt. He felt the heavenly soft flesh on the other side of the fabric, the warmth inviting his face in, and for a moment all was right with the world as he let the enormous goddess smother him.

He grunted in surprise as she dropped him, causing his dwindling body to bounce slightly on the cushion. He didn’t even stretch all the way across it now, and he was too small to resist as Cheri reached down, pulling his shirt up and over him easily. Her other hand came down for his pants and boxers, garments he’d already shrank out of, and she casually tossed it all into the corner of the room, leaving him naked before the ebony goddess leering down at him.

“So I have to ask,” she drawled, slowly slipping her own pants down, “do I have the best ass of any girl you’ve been with?” She teasingly turned as she kicked her jeans away, revealing a bottom clad with a bright yellow pair of panties that stretched precariously over her ample backside. She playfully slapped one cheek, causing a ripple through the round orb that all but hypnotized the tiny man waiting on her couch.

“Definitely,” he said without hesitation.

“It’s not too big?” she asked, grinning as she already knew the answer.

“Hell no,” he said, awestruck as he watched her squeeze it, taunting him with the ebony cheeks looming overhead.

“You’re already pretty small,” she mused, looking back at him, “I think if I drove you home now, you’d need a carseat… Would you be willing to give up even more of that little bit of size you’ve got left for a chance to touch it?”

“Absolutely,” he said, eagerly sitting up, arms outstretched.

“Oh no you don’t,” she laughed.

His eyes widened as the enormous bottom overhead began to descend, instead of him reaching up for it, it was now racing down to him, and he barely had time to cry out in surprise before an ass bigger than he was slammed into him, smushing him into the couch cushions.

“Ahh… nice to get off my feet,” Cheri laughed, grinding her ass against the cushion, and the tiny white boy on top of it. She could feel him getting smaller as her cheeks made contact with him.

Steven could feel himself shrinking, and he fought for breath as the bottom pinning him grew bigger, heavier, crushing the air from his lungs as he thrashed underneath the soft skin. Finally, he shrank enough that he was only in contact with her bright yellow panties, the thin fabric a lifesaving shield against further diminishment.

He gasped for breath as Cheri stood up, and she couldn’t help but give him a smug grin as she saw what her ample booty had done to him. He was the size of an action figure now, no longer a big strong man, but a little toy for her to play with.

“I’ve never made a little white boy this little before,” she said in a sultry voice as she pulled her shirt over her head. He watched as she tossed the circus tent sized fabric across the room, letting it land with his other clothes with a *thump* that echoed across the plain her living room had become. She reached her hand behind her back, and he was spellbound as she slowly unhooked her bra. It was tossed away with the rest, revealing a pair of massive breasts capped off with dark nipples that bounced free, each one big enough to crush him like a boulder.

“You’re beautiful,” he almost whispered, “l-like a queen!”

“I always thought that whole ‘black queen’ thing was kind of cringy,” Cheri laughed, lifting her foot up over the couch cushion, “but now? With you at doll size?” he grunted as she leaned over, pinning him to the couch cushion with her sole, “yeah, I think I can get into it. Kiss my foot white boy!”

He grimaced, she’d been working all afternoon and evening, and her feet had an almost grimy feel to them and a ripe musky smell to match. He tried to force the massive toes off him, but her sole just scrunched against him playfully as she ground it back and forth, driving home how helpless he was beneath her feet.

“I said kiss your queen’s feet!” she giggled, “come on, the longer you wait the longer that foot’s going to pin you, and the smaller you’re going to get!”

He quickly leaned over, planting a feeble kiss on her big toe, which was rapidly growing larger than his head as the contact shrank him further. He coughed, making sure to exaggerate his disgust as she looked down at him with a frown.

“Aww, don’t like the smell of my feet?” she teased, “I can feel that stiffy against my foot Steven.”

He went red, “y-yeah, you got me.”

“Someday, when you’re a bit bigger, you’ll have to give me a proper foot rub…” she thought, giggling at the idea of his fingers working her soles, each motion shrinking him further while she sighed and relaxed…

She lifted her foot off him, revealing his tiny body, erection and all, as she knelt down. She couldn’t help but grin, looking at the tiny size Steven had been reduced to simply by touching her, he wasn’t even a doll anymore, she doubted she’d have come up to a Barbie’s waist. Slowly she cupped her hands under his body, lifting him towards her luscious lips.

“What are you-“ he asked, but she just silenced him.

“Shhh…” she said, bringing him close to her as he began to dwindle in her hands, “this has to be done quick, you don’t have much time left.”

He gritted his teeth, stifling a gasp as pillowy lips thicker than his legs closed around his cock, slowly sliding up and down on him. He thrashed, or tried to, her thumbs came around and easily pinned his tiny arms as she sucked him off, racing against time as he shrank against her palms. He didn’t last long, and Cheri won the race against his dwindling size as he cried out in pleasure, bucking his hips against her as she slurped away the tiny amount of cum the shrunken man sprayed into her eager mouth.

“Yum,” she laughed, pulling away from him.

Steven just panted, laying in her soft palm as he recovered from the most powerful orgasm of his life. He glanced up slightly, looking at the pillars of her curled fingers. Each of the tanned digits was as tall as a building to him, wavering slightly as Cheri cradled him.

He frowned as he realized they weren’t getting any bigger, “I think it stopped,” he shouted, hoping to be heard by the goddess overhead.

“Yeah,” she agreed, leaning in curiously, “I think you’ve hit the ceiling… or the basement I guess, you can’t get any smaller than that.” She reached down to poke at him, her fingertip rolling the tiny man across her hand teasingly.

“H-Hey, quit it!” he laughed.

“You’re like a little pillbug,” she said, amazed.

“How long did you say this takes to wear off?” he shouted up at her.

She sighed, “I’m sorry Steven,” she began, pinching him between her fingers.

“Sorry for what?” he grunted, his legs flailing as he was lifted off her hand.

“There’s only one way to lift the curse,” she said mournfully, “I have to eat a shrunken white boy.” Her mouth opened, the luscious lips parting as he was dangled over the chasm of her throat.

Steven’s heart raced, and he imagined himself flailing as he fell through the air, landing on that soft pink tongue. He’d stick to it easily at this size, and she’d laugh as she slowly curled it into her mouth, one little *gulp* and he’d be gone…

Then his mind caught up to his senses and he grinned, “bullshit!” he shouted.

Cheri burst into laughter, “had you going though, didn’t I?”

“Just for a second,” he admitted, “so uh… seriously, how long am I a bug?”

“Probably until tomorrow,” she said, “but for tonight, I’m going to keep you someplace safe, where I know you won’t get into trouble…”

Her pinched fingers came down low, and her free hand pulled her bright yellow panties away from her dark skin. Steven had just enough time to take in the curled forest of black pubic hair waiting to greet him before he was released, tumbling through the air. It was a soft landing, the wiry hair seemed to wrap around him, tangling him as the smell of her womanhood filled his nostrils. The light began to fade as she let her waistband go back against her skin, and she playfully patted her crotch, jostling his position and causing him to fall further into the dark prison of her underwear.

With a sigh Cheri collapsed against the couch, casually rubbing the front of her yellow panties and enjoying the thought of her tiny white boy trapped in there, safe and sound.

Steven blinked as the sun filtered in through the blinds. He sat up, realizing he was in a bed, and not his. Judging by the girly pink covers and the familiar looking outfits hanging in the open closet, this was Cheri’s bedroom. His suspicions were confirmed when she walked in the door, dressed in pink full body pajamas and carrying a breakfast tray with eggs and bacon.

“Morning sunshine,” she giggled, setting the tray in front of him.

“Good morning,” he said, still stunned as he mentally replayed the previous night, “you made me breakfast?”

She shrugged, “I figured you’re my boyfriend now, so I’ll treat you.”

“Boyfriend,” he said, letting the word roll off his tongue.

“Unless the whole being bug sized thing scared you off?” she asked, a little hesitant.

“Hell no,” he laughed, reaching for the bacon and taking a bite.

“Sooo…” she said slowly, “I’ve been doing some internet searches on removing curses… and there’s a lady upstate who says she’s a witch, she could even take it off me for a few hundred bucks.”

He paused, looking at her a moment, then swallowed his bacon, “I think,” he said slowly, “that maybe we could put off getting rid of it?”

She beamed excitedly, “oh? Did you like being my little white boy Steven?”

“Yes Queen,” he said eagerly.

She scowled, “that queen stuff is still… weird, at least when you’re full sized.” She grinned as she crawled towards him over the bed, “but if we make you a little smaller maybe I’ll like the sound of it better.”

Steven just grinned, pushing the breakfast tray away as his soon to be towering girlfriend advanced on him.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12046