Stacy's Forest Discovery by contentwelike
Summary:

Stacy enjoys long walks in the forest. She finds a new forgotten path she decides to check out. However, she gets lost and meets an inhabitant of a tiny village, who asks her for protection from predators on his way back home.

Will the long suppressed predator inside her awaken in response to discovering the existence of suitable prey?

What about the safety of the village?

Is there something more to the mysterious tiny settlement?

I don’t know if I can manage it timewise, but if the story keeps getting attention, I will try to go for some regularity. Once a week, once a fortnight maybe? :)  


I have to admit I am having a lot of fun writing it; I enjoy the possibilities it offers.


I’ve got some ideas including a nice surprising twist, although I am not sure how it’s all going to end as of yet.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 66733 Read: 43409 Published: July 04 2022 Updated: June 29 2023
Story Notes:

The story should be entertaining. Please don't skip! 😀

1. The First Tiny by contentwelike

2. The Village and The First Hunt by contentwelike

3. Some Foot Worship by contentwelike

4. Some Regular Food by contentwelike

5. The Evidence by contentwelike

6. The Elders by contentwelike

7. The Reveal 1 by contentwelike

8. The Reveal 2 by contentwelike

9. The Like-minded Girl by contentwelike

10. The Bet by contentwelike

11. The Goddess by contentwelike

12. The Chosen One by contentwelike

The First Tiny by contentwelike
Author's Notes:
Enjoy!

Stacy was walking along a narrow overgrown forest path at a brisk pace, her speed perfectly adjusted to the task of covering long distances efficiently, without getting out of breath prematurely. Her fit body, the body of a real sportswoman, was adapted to walking many miles a day, and the incredible stamina she possessed was a great trait many of her friends admired her for.

Ever since she was just a little girl, Stacy had been more of an introverted type and she had loved spending her leisure time in nature not disturbed by other people's presence, which was precisely what she was doing right now. The only sounds she was hearing at the moment were those of her feet hitting the ground as she progressed farther into the deep forest and her even breaths as she took in the fresh air. 

'Perfect for putting the mind at ease,' she thought. 

The path she was on right now must have long been forgotten, as the everpresent bushes and tree branches leaning over it made it increasingly hard to move forward.

Stacy was forced to slow down a bit, but continued her immersion into the kingdom of nature with even greater passion. She had been exploring this forest for a few years now and still had not discovered all its mysteries. Only recently had she come across this exact path, and determined to learn its secret, had waited till the weekend to be able to devote a full day to this new endeavour.

After having squeezed through a few extremely dense bushes, the girl suddenly realised that she had lost her sense of direction completely. However, she was already an experienced explorer, and this was definitely not the first time something like this happened. She knew that the only thing she needed to do to solve this problem was to go back following her own traces exactly, which was precisely what she did.

She thought she remembered where she had put her feet, but no matter how hard she tried, she was unable to resume the path that had led her to where she had found herself. Beginning to feel slight uneasiness, she eventually just chose a direction which seemed to be the most likely to be the right one. Moving and taking action was far better than getting lost in never ending analysis, which, more often than not, did not lead to finding any viable solutions in such situations anyway. Pure guess based on intuition was about the only option that she had.

Stacy soon began to regret not having taken a bigger food supply with her. Yes, the trip was supposed to last the entire day, but the way things were she was not going back home for the night. She stopped at a spot where the plant life was a little bit less intense and brushed her blond hair back, removing sweat from her forehead. She then took out a bottle of water and took a couple of sips of the refreshing liquid. At least she did not have to worry about quenching her thirst.

She sat on an old mossy tree trunk and rested her chin on her palms. She kept staring into space for some time, wondering if she had made the right choice. Could she have gone in another direction? Yes. Would that have turned out to be better? The answer was simple: There was no way of knowing that.

Her blue eyes widened suddenly as she saw a movement in the bushes directly in front of her. Was it some sort of a wild animal? She grabbed her pepper spray just in case. The animal must have been very small, but she was not going to let herself be surprised again after what she had experienced earlier that day. She decided to be cautious, just in case.

Some grass under one of the surrounding bushes moved a little bit, and a small humanoid creature came out from between the stalks. 

Stacy gasped surprised with what she saw and almost fell off the trunk she was sitting on. After the first shock had let go, she moved a bit closer in order to get a better look at the creature. It looked precisely like a human! From what she could see, he was a man around her age. He was only about six inches tall and wore primitive clothing; something one could only see at a fair in an open-air museum of some old tribe. 

"What. In. The. World," she uttered, pinching herself to check if she was dreaming. But the reality was there, right before her eyes.

"Yhm, hey... My name is Tim. I just wanted to ask if you could help me go back to my village. It’s getting dark, and I am afraid that some predator could attack me... You look really gentle and friendly and I feel like... I can trust you... " he said sheepishly in a very quiet voice. "It’s surely not very far away for you... Will you help me, please?" he added, seeing that she did not reply to him.

Had he just spoken? The girl put the spray bottle back in her pocket, crouched in front of the tiny man and put her hand out, trying to touch him. She needed just one more, tactile proof that he was indeed real. The man jumped back, startled, but Stacy was faster and managed to get a hold of him anyway.

She brought him close to her face and ran her giant fingers through his black hair. She squeezed him a little, feeling the tenderness of his puny body.

Tiny Tim did not like the look the giantess had in her eyes. She was not looking at him like on another person, but rather like on an object. A rare, valuable find but still just that – a thing. She did not even engage in any conversation with him, but focused on sheer appearance instead. She also took a hold of him even though she must have seen him back off. It meant that she had no regard for his feelings, nor did she care about what he was saying. Has her gentle appearance fooled him? He had never seen a human before, and this human girl was incredibly beautiful. She just had to be kind! There was no way that she was mean, was there?

He could feel the warm, moist breath of the giantess wash all over him as her massive digits slid all over his body curiously. Being so close to the giant girl's lips raised some sort of primal, animalistic fear deep within his being, but he also could not help but feel a bit aroused by being so close to her pretty face. He imagined those big lips giving him a hot wet kiss, enveloping his entire head... He let her examine his body without protest and waited for the right moment to speak again. He felt his erection stiffen a little and hoped that she would not notice it.

Stacy could not get over the fact that what she was holding in her very palms was an actual living tiny man. As soon as she confirmed that he was indeed real, other thoughts began to enter her mind. 

Hidden in the most secret, deepest part of her psyche there was something she had never told anyone about, nor had she accepted herself. It was the thought of swallowing a tiny man just like the one in her hand. She never understood how she could have thought of something so surreal and nonsensical in the first place, but the sick idea did not want to leave her mind.

Thinking that there was something wrong with her; that being turned on by another living creature having family, feelings and dreams just like her being digested inside her might mean that she was a psychopath, she had pushed that bizarre side of her away until it seemed to have disappeared completely in the darkest confines of her brain.

But now, as she was holding this tiny man, who called himself Tim, in her firm grasp, her dark fantasies resurfaced again and she felt her arousal rise drastically. Her breath accelerated as she imagined him sliding down her oesophagus and wriggling inside her gut frantically as her stomach acids washed over him... 

A strain of saliva drooling from between her parted lips brought her back to the real world. She used one of her hands to remove the saliva from her face and swallowed a huge build up of spit that had accumulated in her mouth with an audible 'gulp'. She blinked a couple of times and noticed a dismayed expression on Tim's face. Leaning against the tree trunk behind her back, she closed her eyes and tried to regain her composure. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly as she gasped, feeling a tiny orgasm shake her body.

"I am sorry... I just never have seen a tiny like you before... and I guess I needed some time to believe it," she said, finally able to speak again, before placing him on the ground next to her feet gently. "Yes, I will help you, I am Stacy," she added, smiling cutely.

"I-it’s alright..." answered Tim, visibly unsettled. That look in her eyes, he saw just a moment ago, almost gave him a heart attack. She looked like a predator possessed by bloodthirst! Those hungry eyes of hers! Her drooling mouth was the last proof he needed. He was in big trouble here, and had to think of a safe way to escape somehow! For now, he decided to pretend not to have noticed anything, and putting on a forced smile, added, "Thank you."

Stacy pushed her dark thoughts away and decided to help the tiny man in order to redeem herself after having scared him so much.

"So, in which direction do we have to go?" A quiet voice in her head was telling her that she could not miss the opportunity of finding a whole village full of toys for her to play with as she wished. She shook her head angrily, which did not go unnoticed by Tim.

"That way..." He pointed his finger in the slightly wrong direction.  Now that he had discovered the true nature of the giantess, he could not reveal the precise location of his village to her; he could not bring a demise onto his fellow villagers and bear the responsibility for it! He also could not tell her that he did not want her help anymore; he simply could not risk upsetting her if he wanted to get out of this mess, his own stupidity had made him end up in, alive. 

The giantess seemed to be fighting her urges. It provided a thin ray of hope for Tim. However, it could also mean that she was holding herself back only to win a bigger prize: his entire village!


They had been walking for a few minutes, and a loud rumble arose from Stacy's stomach.

"Would you mind if we took a short break?" asked the giantess. "I would like to eat something."

Tim stopped, but did not reply. He was unsure what exactly it was that she wanted to eat. He was wondering if the best thing for him to do would be to jump into a random bush and start running. The problem was, the giant girl was not the only potential predator lurking in the forest, and if he had to choose between being devoured by a creepy fox or a sexy girl, he would have definitely gone with the latter. 

Much to his relief, the only thing Stacy did was to produce a chocolate bar out of her backpack. 

"Would you like some?" she asked him unexpectedly.

"What? Me?"

"Yes. I didn't see you carry any food with you."

She crouched down on the ground next to him and stretched the arm holding the sweet towards him. Reluctantly, Tim dug his hands into the chocolate and ripped out a small crumb, which to him was as big as a large piece of cake. For a second, he thought that she was trying to poison him, but when he saw her bite the sweet herself, he realised that it could not be the case. He took a bite of the chocolate and admired its taste.

"Thank you," he said, between munches.

"You are welcome!" She smiled at him, swallowing a large chunk of chocolate bigger than his head.

Tim watched the unnerving sight of the large lump travelling down the attractive neck of the giantess. He wondered if she would be able to swallow him whole, or if she would chomp him just like that chocolate bar. He suddenly lost all his appetite.

Stacy could not help but imagine the sweet in her mouth to be Tim. She took another bite, this time stuffing her mouth full, and chewed it briefly before sending it down. She was surprised with how easily it slid through her seemingly tight throat. Wanting to try out one more thing, she finished the bar by sliding the last piece into her mouth and swallowing it without chewing. She tilted her head back a bit to make the process easier, unconsciously showing Tim the full length of her frightening neck. Its feminine attractiveness only made it look that much more scary. She moaned, feeling the big lump disappear behind her collarbone.

"What is it? You don't like it?" she asked, diverting her attention back to the tiny man.

"I-I do!" he answered. "It is just a bit too much for me..."

"You can give it back then. I am starving," she said massaging her gurgling belly.

"S-sure."

She swallowed the little crumb Tim had placed on her palm and stood up.

"My goodness, I would give anything for a nice piece of steak right now... Shall we resume walking?"

"Y-yes."


As time went by, the girl was starting to become a bit annoyed with Tim's pace. At this rate, the seemingly short trip was going to take them hours! She would much prefer to just carry him in her hand and get this over with already. It was high time to go about setting up a camp! Ideally, she would prefer to do this before the sunset. On the other hand, she did not want to be rude again, or cause the tiny man any more stress than he was already feeling while being around her. She was beginning to feel more and more tired, and the energy from the chocolate she had eaten was already starting to fade. Her deranged mind continued to torment her with visions of consuming the tiny man.

She wondered if it would be easy for her body to digest him. Raw meat was not something she was used to eating, and it could end up causing her serious indigestion. Could a human stomach even melt unchewed meat? And finally, perhaps the biggest concern: Would she even manage to swallow him? At six inches tall he seemed awfully big... But his body was so soft... Maybe he would squeeze through somehow... 

Bored and exhausted, she did not push the crazy thoughts away this time. After all, the thoughts alone were not going to harm anyone. Her hand slipped into her pants, and her index and middle fingers slid into her already wet pussy. She stopped.

Feeling the booming of Stacy's footsteps behind him die down suddenly, Tim turned around. What he saw was the giant girl masturbating! 'Why is she doing this right now of all times?' he wondered, feeling his own arousal rise in response. He knew he should not look at her, but just could not get his eyes off of her. He heard her moan quietly, and saw the movements of her hand in her panties get faster. 

It was right then that she opened her eyes and looked directly at him. He turned around immediately, pretending not to have looked, but it was already too late to hide it. She had seen him peek at her while she masturbated.

Stacy's face turned red as she blushed. She just stood there confused. She had not even realised it when she had started playing with herself, and all this time he had been watching her. If he were normal-sized it would have been a disaster, but now? She realised that she did not really care. Who was this puny little bug to judge her? Did his opinion matter at all? She realised the great difference that stood between them. She was basically a goddess to him! It was just like a dream: no consequences! She decided to tease him a little.

"You know what, Tim? You are turning me on!" she said to him, slipping her hand back into her panties and sticking her tongue out.

"W-what?" asked the tiny, not being able to believe in what was happening.

"Have you ever been with a woman? Do you think you can take on a big gal like me?"

"I-I..."

Stacy unzipped her shorts and slid them down. She then crouched down in front of the tiny man, her wet panties just an inch away from his face. 

"You can touch them!" she moaned.

Soon enough, she felt the tender touch of a puny palm through her thin panties. Of course he could not resist her! She bit her lower lip. "Climb inside, and eat my cunt!" she whispered lewdly.

Tim was in two minds about what he should do. Was it wise to play with this unknown, terrifying force? But he just could not resist her attractiveness! She was far prettier than any girl in his village, and her immense size and power were also very hot to him somehow. Eventually his body took the better of his mind, and he began climbing up her panties obediently.

Each delicate pull at Stacy's panties radiated through her pussy and sent shivers up and down her spine. Tim finally reached the waistband of her underwear and fell through the edge, causing her to elicit a short high-pitched moan. She lay on the ground and relaxed her body, taking in all the amazing sensations. Tiny limbs moved all over her nether regions as Tim was trying to position himself in the right way.

He let his legs slide down and felt Stacy shiver when his feet ran across her butt hole. He positioned himself in front of her gargantuan pussy and began to lick and massage her engorged clit. He immediately felt his world shift a bit as Stacy lifted her hips up slightly, responding to the amazing stimulus. He shoved both of his arms deep inside her pussy and sank his fingers in the wet meaty folds. The wet tunnel contracted around them strongly, and a new wave of mucus flooded his upper body. He continued to lick her clitoris, running his teeth across it occasionally to which the giantess responded with more thrusting and rocking of her hips. 

Stacy was in heaven. The unpredictability of Tim's movements was letting her experience a whole new spectrum of feelings and pleasure, she would never have thought was achievable in this world. It was even better than having sex with a normal sized man, because the awareness of utter dominance she could execute over him at any minute was making her feel that much more horny and powerful. Now she finally understood what the reason for the existence of her strange fantasy was. It was about the complete domination over the tiny man by digesting him and absorbing his life force into her body like a true predator! The sexual turn on was the response to the incredible empowerment and the fact of her owning him fully in all possible measures, to all the extents – owning his entire existence!

Stacy's view of the world had changed drastically as she was laying there with this miniature human squirming in her pants. Now she understood that those tiny people existed only to serve regular humans as tiny slaves and food, and she was probably the first one to have discovered this awesome forbidden fruit, she was now fully determined to consume!

Not being able to hold herself back anymore, she slid her soaked panties down her legs and got a hold of surprised Tim. She took a deep breath and shoved his entire body into her pussy head-first. He was just the perfect height to fill her up entirely, and the helpless struggles of his tiny arms fighting against her muscular tunnel as he was trying to breathe made her scream out in utter ecstasy. 

Tim was trying to free himself from the crushing force of Stacy's pussy, but her huge hand was keeping him deep inside and there was no escape. He put his arms to the sides and tried to press his body out as the last bits of air left his lungs and got replaced with dense mucus. Rhythmic contractions were squeezing his body with increasingly strong force, threatening to crush the life out of him while the strong tunnel of muscle continued with its suction. Finally the strongest contraction of all came and compressed his body with unimaginable force, causing the skin on his head to turn red and veins to appear on his forehead. He felt like he was going to explode and shoot out of her crushing pussy in the form of a gory mixture of blood, guts and pulverised bones. A few weaker contractions followed that most terrifying one, until finally he could feel his body slide out of giantess' vagina slowly.

She was holding him upside down by his ankle, and he coughed a couple of times, his body trying to restore its breathing ability. He felt another movement as he was being carried up to the giant girl's mouth. He saw her flushed cheeks and the sweat covering her face. Her chest was rising up and down as she gasped and one of her perky breasts was sticking out of her loosened bra, her shirt lifted up to her armpits. Her hair was straddled on the ground around her head.

Stacy brought the tiny close to her plushy lips and covered his entire head in the most wet and amazing kiss of his life. He could feel her tongue run across his face and tickle him under his chin. When those amazing lips sucked on him, his breath was taken away for a moment.

"Thank you, Tim," she whispered. "We can go to your village now. Is it far away?"

"It is a bit to the left there," he answered, pointing in the right direction, breathing heavily. Despite rough treatment before, this last kiss assured him that he could trust the beautiful giantess. Maybe she could even become his wife and protect his people? Could she really love the tiny man that he was? "I was unsure of telling you the right direction right away, because I thought you might turn out to be evil after all... But now... I feel like… I can trust you!"

Tim realised that he was being lifted up again. This time the thumb and index finger of the giant girl gripped him under his armpits, providing much more comfortable support. She lifted him high enough to give him a good look on her entire face, and giving him the cutest of her smiles said, "Thank you for your sincerity..."

Tim smiled back, happy to have made friends with such a beautiful and charming giant girl.

"...and trust," she added, opening her mouth wide and showing him a terrifying view of her even, perfectly white teeth and the bottomless pit below. She slid her tongue out, as if to express an invitation for him to jump in.

Confused, Tim shifted his gaze from the wet cavern to the giantess' eyes. What he saw was the same glowing predatory look from before. The cute and gentle giantess was gone, as though she had never even existed. What was the meaning of this? He started kicking with his legs in the air frantically as he felt his body being lowered towards her awaiting mouth. 

"Hey! Stacy! What are you doing?! Aren't we supposed to be friends?!!" he screamed.

As a response he saw the corners of her mouth lift up a little, forming a devious smile. One of his feet touched her soft lower lip, and he lifted his legs up in panic, trying to escape her hungry mouth. 

"Are you crazy?! You can't eat me raw and alive like this!" he protested, seeing her lips and tongue follow his feet and feeling her fingers move his body around, trying to create the best conditions possible for her to get hold of his legs. He knew that once she managed to do that, it would be over for him. 

Suddenly Stacy's teeth got hold of his clothing, and ripped it off of his body, "You don't need this anymore!"

Making eye contact with her prey, the giantess let her meaty tongue make a slow circle around her mouth, before suddenly attacking the tiny man’s hips, passionately gripping them with the soft but deadly plush of her lips. She slid her mouth down the entire length of his legs, finally getting hold of one of his feet. 

"No!" Tim screamed, feeling strong suction and tongue movements all around his foot as the giantess began sucking his left leg in like a piece of spaghetti, keeping eye contact with him at all times. She deliberately decided to eat him legs-first in order to be able to hear his pleas and see his face till the very end, till he passed the point of no return. 

His entire left leg was in her mouth now. He was doing his best to keep the other one out of her reach, but the merciless muscular tongue soon directed it inside as her molars held the other one in place.

"I could just chew you up, you know? But I am eager to feel you wriggle around in my stomach as I digest you, so I am gonna swallow you whole!" Stacy teased, and gave an evil laugh, her voice deformed slightly.

"You monster! I trusted you!" Tim was kicking her palate, trying to make her spit him out, but it only added to the girl’s experience. Still holding him with her hand just in case, she flicked her tongue between his legs, feeling his tiny member harden against her rough pink monster. She slid the tip of her tongue all over his prostate and even his anus. She soon felt a tiny ejaculation and swallowed it down greedily, his legs entering her throat along with it.

"No! Please! Let me go! Why are you doing this?!" he cried, feeling both of his feet pass next to her uvula and not being able to take them back out. Not bothering with giving an answer to her food, Stacy swallowed again, and the legs of her prey slid down her throat up to his knees. "Just let me go already! You have no right to do this, you fucking bitch!" he screamed, hitting her cheek with his fist as strong as he could. He did not get any reaction apart from another giggle and increasing pressure around his feet, as this little laugh caused Stacy's swallowing reflex to kick in again, sending his legs even deeper into her gullet. No matter how hard he tried to push himself away from her, he could not overcome the force of her throat muscles gripping him tightly. 

Stacy relaxed her throat and pressed her index finger on top of Tim’s head gently, pushing him into her oesophagus up to his hips,  her cruel eyes piercing into his. Only his shoulders, arms and head were left outside now. She swallowed again, her large tongue pressing his body against her palate painfully, causing his back to arch uncomfortably. He tensed his core, trying to fight the immense pressure, but it too was to no avail. He slid down another inch, and the soft, pink lips of the giant girl closed around his head. She sucked his arms in too with a wet slurping sound, and so he was fully inside her mouth now.

She tilted her head back, ready for the last, hardest part of the process and brought her fingertips to her feminine neck, feeling the already pronounced bulge inside stretching her oesophagus to its limits. She braced herself, letting her saliva accumulate in her mouth for a while and then swallowed hard.

A loud crunch could be heard as her throat muscles reduced the diameter of Tim's chest and shoulders in order to let him pass into her gullet fully, and his limp body was sent down the tight fleshy pipe.

Inside, Tim suffered from unbearable pain, as his broken ribs threatened to puncture his compressed lungs. He had barely any air left, as all of it had got squeezed out of his lungs forcefully by the bone crushing force of that last 'gulp'. His limp arms were dragged behind him, since his shoulders and clavicles had been shattered. Apart from the banging of his own blood being pumped through his veins, he could hear the accelerated breath as well as the beating of the giantess' heart all around him as he was being consumed by her flesh.

It was a miracle that he was still alive, but it did not look like he was going to last much longer. The muscles of the giantess' oesophagus were squeezing his body with unimaginable force. There was nothing he could do to stop his descent into her stomach, but it was also painfully slow, so much in fact that he almost wished he had already fallen into her gut.

Stacy let out a satisfied sigh of relief as she finally felt the huge lump pass under her fingertips. Tim was stretching her oesophagus to its absolute limits and the sensation was almost painful, but the satisfaction of having successfully swallowed something so big made the effort absolutely worth it. She massaged her itching clit a bit, feeling another tiny orgasm run through her body after she had felt Tim's body being crushed at the back of her tongue.

Just after the huge lump in her oesophagus had passed behind her collarbone, she felt it stop suddenly. She sat up, took a bottle of water from her backpack, and gulped down a third of its contents very quickly, completely flooding Tim. After that, he rapidly slid all the remaining way down without further interruptions.

Another fearsome contraction squeezed Tim's body after his feet had entered the sphincter at the end of giantess' oesophagus. He was squeezed through the tight ring, and finally landed in her stomach along with a massive amount of water, the weight of which had successfully pushed him down.

The landing in Stacy's gut was surprisingly gentle, although still caused pain to Tim's broken body. The walls of the hungry, contracted organ spread to welcome the long awaited meal. He was finally relieved of all the crushing muscles, and could lie down peacefully for a while. Despite a slight smell, the air inside the giantess' gut, although awfully hot and moist, was not too acrid, and he had to admit that he was relieved to be lying there in the shallow pool of cool refreshing water which eased his pain, at least for now. If he were able to spread his arms to the sides, their span would be equal to the diameter of Stacy's stomach. 

He realised that there was no trace of the chocolate bar she had eaten about half an hour ago. That was probably the reason why her stomach was so peaceful at that moment. But she also said that she had been hungry which meant that she was bound to start digesting him very soon.

Happy to feel the weight of tiny Tim's body appear inside her stomach, Stacy put both of her palms on her exposed abdomen. He was large enough for her to be clearly noticeable. She did not feel full, but the meal was big enough to satisfy her initial appetite. She could not feel him squirm inside her gut at all, though. Had the powerful contractions of her throat and oesophagus killed him? She giggled at the thought, though could not help but feel a little bit disappointed. Without the struggles of the prey she would get to experience only half of the fun. She rolled to the side, feeling the weight inside her stomach shift and massaged her belly. 

To her satisfaction, she felt a few delicate pokes as Tim rolled back onto his back, a position more comfortable for his devastated body. He then stopped moving again. 

'He is probably going to die soon', she thought.

The tiny man coughed, spitting out the water which had gotten into his mouth during the sudden movement. He hoped that she would stay still, and let him drift into sleep from which he would hopefully never wake up.

The girl stood up slowly and dressed back up. She removed her wet panties and put on her shorts only. There was barely any daylight left, and she had to prepare a comfortable shelter for the upcoming night. She could not stop thinking about the tiny village and all the possible forms of entertainment awaiting her. She decided to go there the next day in the daylight and just hoped that none of the little people saw her devour one of their kind, as that would surely make all of them escape before she even got a chance to play with any of them.

She found a few large sticks lying around and used them to build a small makeshift tent, the roof of which she covered with leaves and moss. Each time her position shifted, she felt some slight movement inside her gut and could not help but wonder how long the digestion process was going to take. She wondered how much was going to be left of the tiny when she shits his remains out the next day or whenever the full circle of digestion would have been over. Could she digest his bones, or would they end up stuck somewhere inside her? What would the doctors say to something like that? It was too late to think about that now…

Having these thoughts she went to gather some wood for a small fire to keep her warm during the night, a beam of light from a small torch she had brought with her just in case illuminating her path.

As she leant down to pick up some thin sticks she had found, she felt a slightly more pronounced kick inside her stomach. Surprised, she rolled her shirt up and directed the light beam towards the skin under her left breast. She could almost see little bulges appear as Tim's legs kicked the wall of her stomach. She pressed her fingers against her abdomen, and the kicking stopped for a moment, only to resume with doubled intensity.

"I can feel you moving in there, hehe," she said to him, not knowing if he would be able to hear anything. She felt the tingling feeling inside her pussy appear again. "Mmm... keep wriggling..."

"You fucking bitch! Let me out of here! You are digesting me!" Tim screamed on top of his lungs, kicking the surrounding flesh as hard as he could, feeling the increasingly acrid air inside the giantess' stomach begin to burn his eyes and lungs. 

In the darkness of his confinement, he could hear what deserved to be called an entire orchestra of all sorts of new scary sounds begin to play all around him. The now aggressively shaking walls of the organ started to secrete acidic fluids, which were causing the pH of the pool he was lying in to drop slowly, his skin already soaked and softened from lying in the water alone, beginning to itch. He had heard the voice of the giantess boom all around him when she had spoken, and the fact that his struggles only brought her more pleasure made him cry.

He still could not comprehend why she did this to him. Why was she so cruel? Why was it bringing her pleasure? She was the most malicious and sadistic predator of all! He realised that being ripped apart by some wild animal would have been a much better and less painful death. He never should have asked this ugly female human for help. The stories he had heard, but could not believe, turned out to be true, and he was experiencing that truth first hand. Now he was going to be absorbed by her and add to the sexy curves of her body. How humiliating!

But that was only the beginning! He had brought a demise upon his own people! He had trusted this voracious monster and revealed the so long protected location of his village to her! There was no turning back now. No way to warn them about what was going to happen! Heartbroken, he continued to kick her stomach as strong as he could. He did not care if she derived pleasure from it or not. Now he was just releasing his own, helpless aggression. 

Stacy was surprised to be able to hear her meal scream from within the depths of her body. She grinned maliciously and resumed her work. She removed some moss from the ground next to her shelter and in a so created safe space set up a small fire. 

She lay down on her back with her head rolled to the side and observed the flames dancing in the dark. She wondered how she would be able to fall asleep with Tim struggling inside her gut. The feeling was making her extremely horny, but she could not let her shorts get dirty too. How would she go back home with glossy stains all over her clothing?

Eventually she just decided to take them off again and relieve herself in order to relax and make falling asleep easier. The heat of the fire seemed to provide enough protection from catching a cold. 

She let her fingers slowly circle around her pussy as she focused on the sensations inside her stomach. The kicks were still very pronounced, and the digestion seemed to be going at full speed. She could hear loud sloshing as the tiny in her stomach continued to move around. Her gut was cramping around his body in response to unusually strong stimuli, trying to fragment the stubborn piece of meat into smaller parts. Stacy thought that she heard another long scream and felt her clitoris erect more and more. She stuck her fingers into her pussy and began shoving them in and out slowly. Suddenly she felt her stomach cramp much more forcefully than before, and a loud burp escaped her lips. This turned her on even more, and the fingers in her vagina got replaced by an entire fist as she moaned in ecstasy. Her stomach gurgled loudly as it continued to churn on Tim's body.

Inside Stacy's stomach there was not anything else than pure hell. Pain caused by increasingly strong contractions and corrosiveness was immense, and Tim, lying in the foamy pool of the giantess’ digestive juices and what had already melted away from his skin, was now screaming ceaselessly. In the last attempt of regaining freedom and saving his life he bit the folds of Stacy's stomach as strong as he could, ignoring the acrid taste and new itching inside his mouth. His entire body was covered in serious burns, and this new painful sensation did not make that much of a difference.

The girl felt a slightly unpleasant sensation in her stomach, and a next forceful contraction followed it. After that Tim's movements inside her belly stopped completely. Had her stomach finally crushed the life out of him? The food she had eaten had posed a danger to her stomach, but the powerful organ took care of it on its own instantly!

When Stacy realised that, she felt a wave of powerful orgasm shake her entire body and squeezed her legs together arching her back, biting her teeth, trying to stifle a loud scream of pleasure. Forgetting about her pants, the forest and the fire, she drifted into sleep as her gut continued to churn on tiny Tim's mangled and burnt body.


End Notes:

Please remember to rate and review the story if you like it! I did my best to make it well written. 😀

The Village and The First Hunt by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Okay, here is the second chapter! Wow, it took me so long to go about writing it… It looks like there might end up being more than  just these two chapters, though :) I have ideas, but I am pretty busy with my studies now, so I don’t have that much time to write. Plenty of stuff here, though. Enjoy, and feel free to share your thoughts! :)


The unpleasant sensation of coldness forced Stacy awake. Shivering, she rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked around groggily. She felt as though she had been hit by a bus, which meant that she must have woken up in the middle of her sleep cycle rather than at its end. Well, it was still better than catching a cold. 


She sat up and lazily stretched her hand out in order to grab her shorts. She realised that they were wet from the morning dew, but so was the rest of her clothing. 


“Crap,” she cursed. She could not afford to get sick here!


The girl still had some wood left and, using the help of a few paper tissues which allowed her to overcome the problem of the everpresent moisture, managed to make a small fire. She took off all of her damp clothes in order to warm up in the direct heat. There was no wind, as it could not reach the depths of the forest, so it seemed to be the best solution. It was still quite early in the morning, the dim light of the sun just barely reaching Stacy’s little camp. At this time of the year, it got really warm and sultry very quickly, which the girl knew was definitely going to work in favour of her anyway iron health. In her mess tin, she boiled some water. She had not taken any tea with her, but she was okay with having a brew made from pine needles for a change.


She noticed the stickiness between her legs, and used some water to wash it off. She thought about the events of the previous day. The memory felt so surreal! Almost as though it had never actually happened. Her palm travelled to her nude belly as she reminisced about Tim. She was literally living on the energy absorbed from the tiny guy she had swallowed last night. She giggled at herself. She did not get indigestion. She really was a predator now. 


Stacy did not know what to think of herself. On the one hand she knew she loved eating Tim so much that she would definitely have done this again if she could – that is, if she had not just dreamt it all –, on the other she was beginning to feel remorse for the poor guy. It looked as though he had been truly in love with her. She brutally broke his heart and served him what was probably the worst imaginable torture which inevitably had to lead to his death. Considering that she was beginning to feel hungry again, it would be safe to assume that not much was left of him at this point. She realised that she would soon have to start looking for something new to eat. Her pussy began to itch at the thought. This arousal that she felt each time she did even so little as to think about it was just too strong! No sentiments of pity for the tinies could overcome it and make the girl reconsider when she held them in her grasp, so puny, so soft and tasty, so sweet! It was a whole different kind of sweetness, which lied in the very form of the meal. The forbidden pleasure…


Now, however, the girl’s priority was to take care of her wet clothing. Ignoring her growing excitement and swallowing the spit which had built up in her mouth, she used a piece of string to hang her shirt and trousers next to the fire. The heat would definitely help them dry faster. Feeling cold again, she too resumed her position near the source of the heat and began sipping on her brew, which had been fully prepared by that time. 


The hot drink made Stacy immediately feel better, but as a side effect her stimulated stomach started to growl for food. The girl wondered if she should just go to the tiny village for a nice and filling breakfast without bothering to put any clothes on, but that would be no fun. She would have to chase after them, and most would probably get away. Apart from that she had no place to store the caught villagers, ignoring her stomach, naturally. 


No! What she really wanted to gain from this was a sustainable source of living toys and snacks for her to play with and devour at any time. She needed to earn their trust first, and then prey on them secretly. She was herself horrified with just how sick of a person she was. But the predator inside her had already fully awoken. There was nothing which could stop it now. 


The temperature of the liquid in her little mess kit dropped quickly, and she was able to finish her brew. Her gut, disappointed to see no meat, quickly passed the pine brew further into her duodenum with a feral growl. 


“Easy now,” Stacy patted her belly. “I am soon going to fill you up with squirming tasty morsels!” she whispered and looked around, anxious not to be heard by the tiny villagers possibly present somewhere in the dense bushes which surrounded her little glade. 


Seeing that her clothing dried way faster than she had anticipated, Stacy quickly put it on, but being in a playful mood, packed her bra into her backpack. She covered the embers with sand and commenced her march towards the village with the upper part of her shirt unbuttoned. She walked barefoot, because she enjoyed the idea of the tiny villagers trembling at the sight of her feet, which did not need any enforcements to be lethal to them thanks to the immense size difference that stood between her and them.


After no more than a five minute walk, what looked like a stockade made of wooden sticks appeared in the girl’s line of sight. Reaching maybe slightly above her knees at its highest point, it was not a very high structure, but she still found building something like this to be a rather impressive feat for people as small as Tim was and with no modern tools at their disposal. She could see some clay structures, most certainly the houses in which the tinies lived, further inside.


Suddenly, the bushes moved, and a fox emerged from the leaves. It began approaching the stockade. Stacy watched curiously from her vantage point. The animal put its front paws on the wooden structure and started scrambling over it.  A set of small, sharpened sticks appeared on the other side, stinging it. It jumped back, surprised, but soon resumed its attacks at a different spot. The tiny spades appeared again, but this time the fox used its paw, and Stacy thought that she had heard quiet screams of several villagers falling down. 


This was her chance! She grabbed a few rocks which were lying on the ground next to her feet and jumped out of her hiding spot.


“Leave them alone, you stupid fox!” she screamed, throwing one of the rocks right at the animal’s head. 


The fox, startled by the unexpected pain and at the sight of a much bigger, noisy figure approaching him,  broke into a wild run, disappearing completely in the depths of the forest within two seconds. Stacy licked her lips with satisfaction. She approached the stockade, looming strangely over the crowd of helpless villagers, the saviour of whom she had now become, her face, emerging from above her bosom – showing no clear emotions, her lips – slightly parted. 


“Are you okay, little people?” she asked in a monotone. The corners of her lips rose slightly, forming a somewhat natural smile. “It’s good that I was passing nearby, it looked like the fox was really going to break through your defence,” she added. “It could have harmed… or… eaten one of you… or more…” 


Around two dozen tinies gathered close to the stockade stared at her puzzled. They could not believe that their village had actually been discovered by a human. Even more strangely, the human girl did not seem surprised at all. It was almost as though she had already known about their existence before… But how could that be?


Stacy concluded that most of the tinies were probably hiding in their homes, possibly still sleeping. Even though some would have noticed her, none of them wanted to leave the safety of their sand castles. The girl smirked, imagining how easily those would collapse under the mere touch of her soles.


The tiny who spoke up was probably in his mid forties and seemed to be one of the older ones. Stacy noticed his resemblance to Tim. Was that his father by any chance?


“I am Tom, the chief of this village. Thank you very much for saving our lives, giantess! We owe you a debt of gratitude!” he said. 


“It was nothing really!” The giantess smiled, this time not so artificially. “All I did was to throw a stone at the fox!"


“Still, we need to thank you in some way,” said the chief. “Would you like to come in and drink some of our coffee?” He wanted to find out what it was that the giantess had been doing in the middle of the forest and how she had found them. The villagers looked at their chief with concern. Apparently, they did not like the idea of the giantess entering their home. It was too dangerous. No words of protest came, though. 


“Sure, why not,” Stacy replied, maybe too eagerly, before stepping over the stockade. The villagers  jumped back at the sight of her giant sole looming above them, before it connected with a ground shaking thud. The girl sat down cross-legged, causing even more chaos. She thought she had seen a head or two in a few glassless windows, but they quickly disappeared after this last crush. She took off her backpack and put it down on the ground next to her. There was more than enough space for her to do so. In fact, she would even be able to lay down flat if she wanted to, and the nearest houses would still be a few inches away from her feet, or so. 


Just in front of her, there was a small bonfire, although absolutely huge from the perspective of the tinies. The laws of the universe did not seem to work in their favour, as they absolutely had to use sticks as large as their bodies if they wanted to obtain a source of sustained flames. 


Several clay cauldrons filled with water were brought and placed next to the flames. The biggest one was smaller than Stacy’s fist. When the water started to boil, the tinies added some dark powder, which coloured it, just like coffee would do. However, the girl noticed that the smell was much different from the one she was used to. It was spicy, like ginger or something of that sort. She patiently waited all this time in silence. Nobody else was speaking either. Finally the villagers approached the cauldrons with sticks, which they then inserted into the specially prepared holes in order to lift the utensils safely. One of them was brought to Stacy. 


“Here, this is for you,” said the chief.


He and his people used small mugs to draw the brew in smaller, adequate quantities from the other cauldrons. 


Stacy checked if her “cup” was not too hot and lifted it up to her lips. She felt a strong taste of ginger and some other roots. It was actually quite similar to coffee in some way as well, but she could not specify it exactly. One thing was certain, though: A cup of ginger brew in the morning prevents cold and helps digestion. She smiled as the all too familiar tingle traversed her groyne.


"And, how do you like it?" Tom asked.


"Oh, it's wonderful," Stacy complimented.


"I am glad," replied the chief. "So, what is your name, giantess?"


"I am Stacy."


"What makes you come here, Stacy? How did you know about our village?" 


"Well, I was just passing by, and then I noticed you." Stacy noticed that the tiny did not believe her, so she added, "Alright, I have heard stories about you and I really wanted to see if they were true. But then I got lost in the forest and had to spend the night here all alone in the cold. Eventually, I stumbled upon your village by accident. I was lucky! This brew will help me prevent catching the cold!" She giggled. 


"Well, that's nice." Tom said. "Now if you may excuse me, I need to discuss something with the elders."


"Sure!" Stacy smiled encouragingly. It was then that her stomach growled again; it was a long, rich growl composed of all kinds of different tones. "Oops, sorry about that! I guess I am a bit hungry, hehe…" 


"Chuck, please bring our saviour something to eat," the chief asked the closest villager.


"A-alright." replied the young tiny man with blond hair. He ran towards the settlements.


Meanwhile Tom approached a group of elderly people, whom Stacy had not noticed before. 



"This is dangerous," said one of them in a low voice. "We can't let her go, now that she knows our secret…"


"So what should we do?" Tom wanted to know.


"I think we should make her sleep here and kill her!" a woman proposed. 


"What do you mean kill her? She literally saved our lives! And how would we dispose of her dead body? We would have to move the village!"


"There is no other option!" the first man insisted.


"I've heard enough! I see there is no point in asking you for advice!"


"Tom, you are still young and inexperienced. You don't know what monsters these humans can be. And this may come as a surprise to you, but the females tend to be even more cruel than males… Things you can't even imagine-"



Tom was already walking away. He was furious. There was no way this cute human girl could harm them. But he knew that her having found out about them was a serious problem. He would find a solution later. For now he came back just in time to see Chuck bring a box of dried bird meat, almost as heavy as himself.


The giantess took a piece of meat and put it into her mouth. She savoured the taste for a few moments, then swallowed. Her tongue made a circle around her lips. Chuck noticed it was rather on the longer side. He noticed he could very comfortably sit on it if she let him do it. It was a very strange thing to realise.


"Delicious!" Stacy exclaimed, before grabbing the whole box and lifting it above her face. She extended her tongue and let the contents fall into her mouth, the lively pink muscle making sure that nothing missed its destination. Its tip then entered the empty container and thoroughly explored it in search of any leftovers. The giant girl chewed what would be enough to serve as a dinner for half of the villagers in utter delight, then swallowed everything down in a single gulp. 


Chuck noticed her trace the descent of her food with her fingers all the way down to her stomach. He caught himself looking at her breasts, which did not seem to be held by any sort of a bra, he knew human women usually wore. Neither the men, nor the women in his village did cover their torsos during the summer period.


"You don't need to cover your torso if you don't want to," he said to the giantess, his words motivated by more than the will to help her better integrate in the tinies’ culture. 


'Pervert,' Stacy thought. It was true that all the people in the village were naked from the waist up, though, so she decided to go along with it. What did it matter that her soon to become food would get to see her naked body afterall? It was not very likely that some regular human could come by and catch her. Moreover, it was already quite warm, and the strong, fit girl knew that she was no longer in danger of getting sick. She looked at the sun rays penetrating the three crowns high above and tickling her face. She removed her shirt and hid it in her backpack. She giggled to herself, noticing the sudden tension that built among the men who kept throwing secretive glances at her perfect breasts and flat belly. 


"Y-you know what…" Chuck stuttered, trying to break the uncomfortable silence that fell among the people of his village. "Maybe you could help us look for Tim, the son of the chief who went missing yesterday?" He looked towards Tom, who seemed rather displeased.


"I can help you, I don't have anything better to do, really. I am lost!" Stacy replied, holding back a smirk which was just about to contort her face.


"We can help you get out of the forest if you help us find Tim!" Chuck exclaimed, excited.


Tom frowned. Telling the giantess that they did not know the way out of the forest was one of the ideas he had to make her stay in the village before they would be able to figure out a viable solution. It was useless now. He had no choice but to play along. Chuck would get it later… 


"That's a great idea…" he said. "The searching teams are just about ready to go."


"Can she work with me, chief?" Chuck desperately wanted to know. 


"Yes..." 


From the tone of the chief's voice and his glare, Chuck knew he was probably in trouble, but all that mattered now was the fact that he would get to spend more time with the giant hottie.


Stacy knew her body was attracting her prey like a magnet. This thought was turning her on like crazy which was why behaving naturally kept becoming increasingly more difficult. She realised that the tinies could probably see her erect nipples and wondered if walking around naked like this was indeed a good idea. 


‘Eh, whatever,’ she thought. ‘Let’s not worry too much. It’s not like they will dare to ask me about anything!’


“So, are you ready, Stacy?” Chuck asked.


“When you are,” she replied, smiling.


“Then let’s go!” The tiny commenced walking towards the already opened wooden gate. 


Stacy turned around to look at him. She decided to leave her backpack in the village. It was not like the tinies would destroy it, or any of its insides, and if they did, she would just get a nice reason to punish them. She slowly rose from the ground and stepped over the stockade. 


Her and Chuck were the first to leave the village, while all the others were watching them with their eyes wide open. Many of the men were jealous of Chuck who got a chance to spend more time with the mysterious human girl, a giantess to them. Her immense size was somehow exciting and intriguing to all of them; not only was she so beautiful… but there was also just… so much of her! 


“So, how are we supposed to look for him?” Stacy asked, curiously, with hidden intent. “Do you know where he went to and when?”


“No, in fact the chief's son would very often go on trips like this one without telling anyone where he actually intended to go,” Chuck explained. “But don’t worry, he got lost many times before… Lucky bastard! If you are our size and go wandering outside of the village alone, you usually get eaten by wild animals like that fox you saved us from today, for example.” 


“Oh yeah?” Stacy could not contain her giggle. “And what if he actually did get eaten this time?”


“Well, he would only have himself to blame.”


“Hmm… I guess that’s one way to look at it.”


“Hey, I have an idea, c-could I ride on your shoulder? I feel like we would get to check a much larger area this way!”


“Oh?” Stacy was genuinely surprised. Was he worthy of such an honour? She could finally walk at a normal pace, though… “Sure, why not!” She crouched down and stretched her arm towards him so that he could climb onto her palm.


The tiny approached it sheepishly. He sat on her palm and grabbed one of her fingers in order not to fall off. He noticed that the giantess' palm was shaking and sweating. He wondered why. Was she nervous? He also noticed her erect nipples. Did she maybe… like his looks? His heart started beating faster. 


The girl’s breath accelerated when she felt the delicate touch of the tiny against her skin. She curled her fingers a bit, as if to provide more security, but in fact, she wanted to feel if he was as fragile as Tim. His muscles seemed a bit more defined, but still, she knew that she could easily crush him if she wanted to. She smirked. Good that he was not looking her way. Her stomach growled a little. ‘Already empty?’ in her thoughts she inquired her belly rhetorically, sliding across it with her free hand. ‘Mmm… Gotta wait just a little bit longer…’ She took a deep breath in order to keep her cool. “You can hold onto my hair,” She said, wanting to appear normal as she lifted Chuck up to her shoulder.


“Wooah!” He lost his balance for a moment, but he was able to hold onto Stacy’s hair. “Thank you!”


The girl winced; she did not like being tugged by her hair. Having him so close to her mouth and occasionally feeling his touch on the sensitive skin of her neck was driving her crazy. Maybe she should just gobble him up now after all? No! It would be suspicious if she returned without him! It would be best to hem in another team, preferably one far away from here, and devour them all, leaving no witnesses. From what she had seen, other teams were composed of four or five villagers; just perfect! But how to get rid of this Chuck guy? 


“Chuck, listen,” she finally spoke after some time of walking in silence, during which Chuck was very much interested in her hair and neck, but not really in the search he should be doing. “Don’t you think that we would find him even faster if we divided our forces?”


“What do you mean by that?”


“Oh, you know, I will go in one direction, and you will go in another… But don’t worry! You can always call for my help if you find yourself in danger. I will make sure not to wander off too far."


“Hmm…” the tiny wondered. “Well, yes, I guess we could do that…” He seemed sad. 'Crap, for some reason she doesn't want me near herself… I need to play along or she will start to detest me…' he thought. “Yeah, that’s a really good idea!” he added. 


“Goood!” She set him down on the ground and instantly wandered off.


‘Shit, she really doesn’t like me…’ Chuck watched the imposing figure of the giantess move away slowly, her giant soles leaving dents in the green moss, which was the main component of the undergrowth in this, somewhat less dense part of the forest. 


As soon as she thought that she was far enough, Stacy picked up her pace. Sooner or later, she was sure to meet one of the other tiny groups. All the while she kept making her best effort to register all the details of her surroundings in order not to forget the location of the village in the process. 


She knew that the legs of the tinies could not really carry them too far away, and sure enough she got the sight of just what she had been looking for; a tiny villager. 


‘Just one? Mmm… let’s wait for the others then!’ She slowly crouched down behind one of the bushes. She did not switch the position of her feet, because she feared that the tiny people might be able to register the shaking of the ground if she did so. The little creature seemed to be unaware of her presence. She licked her lips in anticipation. 


“What are you doing here?” a high pitched female voice behind her asked. 


Stacy jumped up a bit, startled. Had she just let herself be sneaked up on by one of these pathetic little bugs?! She turned around to see a tiny woman, maybe four inches tall, looking at her with anger. 


"What are you doing here?" the tiny woman asked in an accusing tone. "This is our search area! And where is Chuck? I knew you were up to something-"


"Look at you, just how tiny you are," Stacy tilted her head to the side. "Don't you think it's dangerous, walking around the forest alone?"


"I am not alone, my friends are nearby to help me!" the woman protested. "W-why are you looking at me like that?" She took a few steps back.


With lightning speed, Stacy shot forward, and before the tiny woman could get any farther away, she was already in her grasp. 


"What are you doing?! Let go! Help!" screamed the tiny redhead. 


"Watch out," Stacy warned. "If you scream too loud, some of your friends may hear you and come here. And then... they will share your fate!" The voice of the giantess was shaking from her arousal.


"What?"


"I said they will share your fate." Stacy smiled maliciously. "Oh yeah, and the fate of Tim!" She slowly licked her lips like a wild cat.


"What do you mean…" The villager panicked. Her eyes widened when she finally understood. The lively, wet tongue of the giantess was already tickling her feet. “No, no stop! This can’t be happening!!”


"Oh!" the giantess grunted. "I've waited so long for this..." she moaned, tasting her prey, her mouth salivating like never before. "I guess you can be proud of yourself! You are very close to accomplishing your mission of finding the chief's son! Maybe a bone or two is still left of him, moving through my bowels, hehe!"


"Noooo!" cried the tiny woman. "Please, why are you doing this?! How can you be such a monster?! Don’t you have feelings!?"


"Well, I am  f e e l i n g  pleasure right now, and I guess I  a m  a monster!" Stacy laughed madly. "But more importantly, I am hungry!" She forced the squirming woman into her throat head-first. Her mouth was so full of saliva that it was starting to spill out, running down her chin and neck. "Aaaa," she gurgled in her throat, before shutting her lips around the woman's butt and noisilly slurping her in like a string of spaghetti. Stacy was too excited to remember about removing the tiny girl's loincloth, so the little redhead was devoured without leaving the slightest trace behind her, as though she had never even existed.


The helpless tiny slid right down the cruel girl's throat without the slightest hindrance, all that saliva serving the purpose similar to that of water in a waterslide. In seconds, she was welcomed by Stacy's stomach, which slowly stretched out to embrace her. She immediately started kicking around and hitting the shaking walls of the organic sack she was imprisoned in. Some digestive juice, along with the leftovers of melting meat the giantess had eaten in the morning was still present at the lowest part of the stomach. Upon contact with the tiny villager’s skin it caused a slight itching sensation. 


"Noooo! Not like this! Please, let me out of heeere!" cried the little girl, jumping as she tried to get away from the slurry, which covered her legs up to her ankles. 


In response, the organ compressed slightly, making sure that she stayed where she was. The girl continued to punch against the slimy walls and scream for help.


"Oh yes, squirm!!" Stacy moaned, her hand already rubbing her itching crotch furiously. She totally did not expect the tiny girl to fight so vigorously.


"What is going on here?!" Three other tinies appeared in front of Stacy.


"Oh, it's you, giantess? Where is Lea? I think I heard her calling our help-" The tiny broke midword, realising what the human girl was doing. "A-are you-"


"Come here!" Stacy roared, and grabbed him violently. She immediately began forcing him into her mouth.


"She is eating him! Do something!"


"I will attack her, and you run to get some help-"


An inconceivable weight of the giantess' breasts fell upon the two villagers, pinning them down to the ground, taking away their breaths. "You aren't going anywhere," she purred. "Now, where were we?" she asked the tiny man wriggling in her palm. She had to remove him from her mouth in order to be able to speak to the naughty snacks, but the problem was all sorted out now. "Ah yes!" She extended her tongue and slammed it into the man's face. She tried to force its tip into his mouth, but it was too big and would not fit in. She tasted some blood; she must have harmed him. "Mmmm..."


"Let me go, you monst-" The voice of the tiny was deformed, his mouth injury making it hard for him to speak.


Stacy sealed her lips around his head. She did not need to listen to her food talk now. She had enough tiny people for her to play with in an uncountable number of ways. She put his head between her molars, wanting to taste his brain. She pressed down and something began to crack; it would not be long before his head would burst under the immense pressure. 


'No, that would be too fast!' She decided that it was more fun to let him digest alive. Her tongue made a quick circle around the tiny man's head, before she started forcing him in and out of her mouth violently. She made sure that her teeth rubbed across his chest and back, cutting his skin and causing agonising pain, the proof of which was his ever intensifying squirming and screaming. She tortured him and she savoured every moment of it. Who would have thought the slightly metallic, salty taste of blood could be such a powerful aphrodisiac! She left the man hanging off her mouth and squeezed her breasts together and into the villagers imprisoned beneath them. With rhythmic movements of her tongue and jaw, she was slowly working her next meal towards the point of no return like a snake.


When her snacks’s head began tickling her uvula, the swallowing reflex of the giantess kicked in, but with his legs still sticking out, the man did not want to come through. He got painfully squeezed between the roof of her mouth and the meaty tongue below, but it seemed as though he would not end up in the acidic hell, which waited at the end of the muscular tube, against the entrance of which his face was being forced, his screams stifled. 


Stacy lowered her face down to the ground and began pushing as soon as the tiny’s legs touched it. The little villager bent his lower limbs at the hips in the last attempt of preventing the devious giantess from devouring him, but all she needed to do was to rub him against the ground, catching friction and  getting what she wanted to get anyway. There was no opposing her at this size difference. If she wanted to eat you, you were to be eaten, be it sooner or later, and in most cases probably sooner. She relaxed her throat, the shoulders of her snack quickly worked past her gullet. Another attempt of swallowing, the final one, and the limp body, devoid of oxygen, slid farther into her flexible oesophagus. 


“Mmm…” Stacy sat up, tilting her head back, showing a visible lump going down her neck, the two tinies finally free from the avalanche of her breast flesh. She looked at them with hazy eyes. She noticed that one of the tinies was really large, probably close to eight inches in height. “Oh wow, aren’t you a big one?” Her glare shone with burning desire. “I can’t begin to imagine what a terrific fight you will put up inside me!”


“You deviant!” the muscular tiny protested. “Try to swallow me, and I will make sure you choke to death!”


The giantess seized the man greedily and lifted him up to her face. With her teeth, she ripped off his loincloth and gave his athletic body a nice and slow, very wet lick. She felt his erection stiffen under her taste buds. Even this, especially rude tiny, could not resist her, but this time, all pleasure was to be for her. “Challenge accepted,” she whispered.


Stacy pressed the arms of the eight inch tall tiny to his sides and tilted her head back. She relaxed her throat and opened wide. 


John, such was his name, looked down the pulsating tube of devouring flesh, but he felt no fear. He had a mission, and this mission was to save his fellow villagers, his friends from this monster. There was no way she could swallow him! She had already had trouble with James, who was much smaller and less robust than John. Her pinning his hands flat against his body was not going to make his task any easier, but there was no other way, he was the only one who had the chance of actually doing something. Lea and James were already in her stomach! They surely were not dead yet, were they? It had been maybe two minutes since Lea disappeared. How strong could the stomach of this devil be anyway?! Was it even possible for a person to be digested after having been swallowed whole? ‘If I get swallowed, I will rip her apart from the inside!’ he resolved.


A deafening sound of a long guttural burp broke John’s train of thought as a wave of unfresh, slightly acidic air, hit his face with a truly surprising force. His eyes began to water, and he could have sworn that some small particles glued onto his face. They caused a slight irritation at the points of contact. He did not want to think about what it was. 


“Oh, sorry about that,” Stacy teased. “I think you got a little taste of what being in my stomach feels like. Your friends are still alive, but don’t think you’ll be able to save them.”


“Shut up and do your thing!” John shouted, coughing and spitting, as he tried to get the rotten air out of his lungs. 


“Aren’t you a bit too eager to go into my tummy? I hope you won’t lie down all comfy, but actually use that strength of yours to make me cum, meat!”



“You will regret this, you-” John was lowered rapidly towards the giantess’ mouth. He felt his chest slide down her wet tongue, her taste buds slightly rough. He held his breath to make himself as wide as possible. Soon, the flesh of the giantess’ throat engulfed his face. She pushed, but was unable to get his shoulders through. He felt a stream of hot air as she breathed out, trying to relax. ‘I won’t let you!’ he thought and started squirming madly. 



‘Fuck,’ Stacy thought. ‘He is too big. I can always chew him up, but it would be such a waste…’ She squeezed the legs of the tiny with her hand in order to stun him. It did not work. She decided to try a different tactic. She started crushing his upper body with her tongue. The tiny did get thinner. ‘Okay, that takes care of the air he had in his lungs… Now for his shoulders… Shit, I don’t want to break him…’ 


“You see, you can’t eat him!” the last remaining tiny teased. 


This enraged Stacy. She could not allow her reputation of a devious predator to suffer any longer. Again, she relaxed her throat and started pushing, slowly but steadily. It did hurt, but she ignored the pain and kept going. The tiny resumed kicking, but she added the second hand and squeezed him hard, almost crushing his hips and legs. She kept applying pressure, until the helplessly tensed body finally started going down. The hardest part was still before her, as she could not allow herself to choke. She strengthened her grip around the tiny’s body even more in order to make him incapable of taking any action against her. She then forced him deep into her throat. 


Stacy’s oesophagus was stretched to the diameter of around five centimetres now, it needed some time to get used to these extreme conditions. Tears began to appear in her eyes and she was starting to get out of breath, but the prey had almost been consumed. 


Crushed from all sides with inconceivable strength, John felt his body grow limp. The oesophagus of the giantess was so tight that he could not budge, even if he put all his strength into it, and it did not look like the walls of the fleshy tube were going to give away. At this point he knew he was screwed. His last hope lied in the giantess suffocating, and before he would suffocate himself. 


The legs of Stacy’s prey became limp, as he was probably barely able to think clearly at this point. The giantess finished the job by applying even pressure to his feet with her fingers and swallowed. With the tiny finally past her larynx, she took in as much air as she could and collapsed onto the ground. She was lying on her back, exhausted. With her last strength she put her hand over the remaining tiny, who was just trying to sneak away. He should have escaped sooner while she was still all busy consuming his friend. The little bastard hoped he would witness her choke and help them all get out.  She wondered how he hoped to achieve that. He was too puny to be able to break into the inside of her body, he did not even have any tools to cut her skin… 


The body in Stacy’s throat slowly travelled down. Occasionally, it would struggle, causing the girl to wince, but it was nothing to worry about. She owned him now. She could clearly feel the cardia of her stomach stretch when he passed through. She moaned at the satisfying sensation of the weight of her meal finally landing in where it belonged. For a while it was peaceful. Then it started. 


The struggling in her gut had already been quite intense, but when the muscular tiny joined the game, she felt like her stomach was going to jump out of its place. Melting something as lively as this would be a great feat for her gut. She almost feared that she might get indigestion this time… Almost…


“Let me go!” the last tiny shouted. 


Without moving her head, Stacy dropped her gaze towards him. He was trying to crawl out from beneath her palm. She curled her fingers around him and lifted him up to her face. He was crying.


“Please, I beg you… I… don’t want to die!”


“You will die,” the giantess insisted. “But I don’t think that it will be my stomach that kills you.” She used her free hand to unzip and take off her shorts. She held the tiny above the entrance to her swollen and dripping pussy. 


“No…”


“You are lucky… Before you die, you will get to experience the extent of pleasure way out of your league, you could have never even imagined.” She brought him closer.


“No, no, no, no, no!” The tiny kept shaking his head until the wet folds of Stacy’s clitoris engulfed it. 


“Mmm… Oh yes… yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!” She made a few circles around her folds and dipped his head a little bit, then circles again; first slowly and gently, then harder and faster, and faster, and deeper, and then maybe a little squeeze with her vagina. “Ahh!” 


“I will get us out of here!” John promised, before taking a swing at the stomach wall. His fist sunk between the folds, and he felt some itching upon contact. The muscle contracted, throwing him back at his friends. 


They were all standing in a, so far, shallow pool of digestive juices which seemed to be getting increasingly strong, but luckily still not corrosive enough to cause any serious injuries. Only James, whose skin had been torn in many places, kept crying from pain. Because of the constant shaking he was forced to lean against the mucus-covered wall,  his already weakened body  in direct contact with the strongest essence of the freshly secreted digestive fluids. Lea offered to stand behind him in order to alleviate his pain, while John was desperately trying to make a hole in the gut in order for them to escape this hell. 


“John, stop!” James coughed. “You will not get through, and can’t you hear her moans? Your struggling is only bringing her pleasure!”


“So what? Does that mean we should give up?! I am gonna keep fighting until I punch a hole right through this bitch!”


“John, stop,” Lea begged. “You are using up our precious air! Save your strength for when she’s back in the village, maybe someone will be able to hear or see us then!”


“There will be nothing left of us by that time!” John screamed, before his world shifted and both Lea and James followed by the slurry from the bottom of giantess’ gut all smashed into him.


Outside, Stacy was moaning in utter ecstasy. She kept shoving her toy in and out of her vagina furiously. Something cracked causing new tingles to dance in her groyne. She raised onto her knees and noticed the weight in her stomach bounce around along with the rhythmic thrusts of her hips. Her stomach contracted around her prey as she burped even louder and longer than before. She could have sworn that she could feel the frames and shapes of her prey’s bodies against the walls of her gut very clearly. 


She forced her pussy against a small moss hill and started riding it hard. One of the tiny’s legs came sticking out and got broken instantly. The ways of pleasure began to rise.


An immense flood of mucus washed over the tiny man, entering his mouth and nose with great force, landing directly in his lungs. His instinctive reaction was to cough, but there was no space left for the air in his lungs to be expelled. He was barely able to register the pain in his shattered leg at this point. His lower body slid out of the giantess’ vagina only to be met with the ground, which resulted in his breaking his lumbar spine and his legs being smeared across the moss when the weight of the entire body of his tormentor crashed into him from above. As next, he was sucked back inside only to be squeezed again with even greater force as the giantess kept nearing her climax.


“I am coming, I am coming!” Stacy grunted, completely forgetting about all the other tinnies which could potentially hear her.


A loud squelch could be heard as Stacy’s convulsing pussy sucked on the tiny’s body. The giantess sang in ecstasy and smashed her vagina into the ground exactly in sync with the next contraction; this time – a series of cracks. Some bones went sticking out to the sides, further stimulating her pleasure in ways only a mangled body of a small person could.


“Oh yes! Yes!” She fell back and rubbed her clitoris with her fingers, letting out a massive gory squirt. 


“Oh wow, mmm…” She finally collapsed, exhausted. Slowly, she brought her blood stained fingers up to her lips, and savoured the sweet taste of her forbidden pleasure. The situation in her stomach seemed to have settled down for now, as if in perfect sync with the moment in which the pick of her pleasure subsided.


She slowly extracted the mangled, blood dripping sack, which no longer resembled the tiny villager it once was, and slowly lowered it onto her tongue. Having thoroughly guided everything into her mouth, she sealed her lips shut and started to chew with delight. She found the bizarre mix of her own love juice and gore very pleasurable, a nice cracking of  a bone here and there – a nice bonus; she rated this dish five out of five.


After around two minutes of lazy chewing, Stacy softly swallowed the thin mush down. The warm milkshake eased the soreness in her throat and served as a great drink after the nutritious meal. Moreover she believed that her stomach would get a bit more motivation to work on the hard bits, when given an easy appetiser it could melt within minutes. 


Shortly after swallowing the tiny-mush, Stacy felt the struggling in her stomach intensify again.


“Haha, like my little surprise, guys?” she teased, licking her palms clean. She knew they could hear her.  She simply loved it: lying down on this awesome soft moss, in an afterglow of her orgasm, with three living tiny people doomed to leave their last hours in the acidic hell of her gut. Tim was injured and gave up quickly, and she ate just one, single tiny that time, but now – it looked as though she would get to witness the entire digestive process and on a much bigger scale! It looked like she was learning to become more and more aware of the nerve endings inside her digestive tract. She knew where the tinies were and what they were doing. These new experiences were really turning her into something else. She closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep – so relaxed was she…


End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Tell me what you think! :) Is the description of the hot stuff detailed enough? :))

Some Foot Worship by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

The third chapter :) Have fun!

“Oh fuck what is that?!” Lea screamed, feeling a waterfall of warm, dense substance rain right on her head from the ring muscle at the entrance to the stomach, which opened unexpectedly. The gore covered her entire body and splashed onto her companions, who also elicited the screams of surprise and disgust. Coughing and spitting, they desperately tried to clean themselves from the sticky gore. They felt some grains in the mix – the thoroughly ground bones of their friend.

“D-don’t tell me it’s-” James coughed.

“Yes! It i s Ben!” John screamed and started thrashing around in such a fury that he posed danger to his companions. He repeatedly jumped up and fell down, trying to make his feet smash into the bed of the stomach with as much impact as possible, splashing the gory mush around and wailing from the pain in his burnt soles, slipping on the mucus covered surface. He waged true war against the giantess’ gut. He swung at the walls with his fists, then with his elbows; first one then the other, then both at the same time. He kicked with his knees, he tried attacking with his shoulders, nay, he even tried to grip the flesh and rip it apart – all for nothing but Stacy’s excitement and pleasure. Finally, he collapsed down, coughing from having breathed in too much of the acidic vapour.

Meanwhile Lea vomited, almost fainting from the mix of utter horror and disgust and cried, plunging in her misery. James hugged her, trying to support her despite his own critical state.

Through the thick flesh came the terrifying words of their tormentor, “Haha, like my little surprise, guys?”


“Stacy?”

‘This voice…’ The girl jolted upwards into a seating position. In some distance she saw Chuck; the same exact tiny she had left behind before going on her little hunt and indulging in her fetishes. Why was he here now?! 

Chuck kept standing still, his mouth agape, staring at the hip area of the giantess, her crotch outside his field of vision due to the angle from which he observed her. In the air he could feel the characteristic odour of female sex, not much noticeable for Stacy but very intense for someone as tiny as himself. It looked as though he was trying to speak, yet no sound left his lips. 

Despite the distance, Stacy was able to notice that Chuck was all red from embarrassment, staring at her nude body like that. It was probably not that he had sneaked up on her intently, though. How could he have known that she had decided to undress in the middle of the forest? She was supposed to be helping him with the search; after all, she had said it herself, and not only that, but also that he could call for her help any time he needed. The giantess wanted to say something, but was herself dumbstruck by the situation. 

It was the tiny who finally managed to break the uncomfortable silence, “I didn't realise you wanted some alone time… in whatever form.” He scratched his head. “I'll go away now…” On one heel he turned around and started walking away.

‘Thank god, he didn’t see the blood…’ Stacy thought. ‘Tiny bastard! He is surely fast on his legs!’ She seized her pants and quickly put them on. ‘I better leave this place fast… Shit, my pussy is dripping with blood, and I can still feel some bone fragments inside… I really need a bath now.’ “Hey, not so fast!” she shouted behind the little peeper, who was running away. 

Her hunting instinct, stimulated by the oblivious tiny’s behaviour, kicked in instantly, and she started chasing after him. In just a few steps, she caught up to the escapee and toppled him over using one of her bare feet. She felt him squirm delightfully beneath her sensitive sole and curled her toes around his head. She realised she could crush it like a grape if she went just a bit further. It made her pussy quiver with excitement. She rolled him onto his back so that his mouth and nose were forced against the most sweaty and smelly part of her foot – the space under her toes. “You didn’t apologise for sneaking up on me,” she pronounced haltingly, pressing him into the ground and rubbing her foot sweat into his face.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry!” Chuck screamed, “Please stop, Stacy, what’s got into you all of the sudden? Why are you doing this?!”

“Haha, because I'm stronger than you, and you have to do as I say!”

“You are such a bully! I said I was sorry, please let go now, I-I can’t b-breath-”

Stacy giggled. Bully? If only he knew what she was all capable of! “Alright, that’s enough.” She lifted her foot off Chuck’s body and set it on the ground next to him. 

He began drinking the fresh air as though these were to be the last breaths of his life. 

“Hehe, good pet!” the giantess praised.

‘What the hell was that just now?’ Chuck wondered. ‘And had she just called me ‘a pet’? What a perverted girl… She could really kill me at any time if she wanted to! And who knows what her true intentions are…’ He saw her hand approach and felt her slightly wet fingers curl around his waist. He did not protest; after all, what could he do to oppose this goddess? He realised that his cock was a bit stiff. ‘Shit, why is this turning me on?’

“Now I will carry you back to the village, I’ve had enough of searching for today,” Stacy announced. 

“You have something red in the corner of your lips,” Chuck noticed. He wondered what the giantess had eaten. “Looks like blood!” he quipped, feeling that a joke as awful as this one would definitely appeal to the giant girl the way she was.

“Oh?” Stacy giggled innocently. “I just ate some berries.”

“Really?”

“Yes, but I am a big girl, so I didn’t leave anything for you!” She showed him her crimson stained tongue.


“I think she is talking with Chuck!” John exclaimed upon sudden realisation of what was going on outside of his fleshy prison. “Chuck! Can you hear us? Chuck! Guys, help me here!”

“Chuck! Chuck, she ate us!” Lea screamed. “James? Hey James?!” She realised her friend did not join them in their calls for help. She shook his body. 

No response came. James' corpse collapsed into the acid.

“John, I-I think James is… dead…” she cried.

John grunted in fury. For a moment there was silence, as he seemed to be lost in thought. Finally he seized Lea’s hand and pulled her closer to himself, climbing onto the body of their dead friend. 

“No, John! What are you doing?!” the girl protested. 

“Stop, Lea, he is dead now, and nothing can change that fact! But we are still alive! Let’s not let James’ sacrifice be in vane. If we get out of her acid, we will be able to survive longer.” He coughed, having finished his explanation. 

Lea sobbed quietly, hugging his chest, “In that case, let’s use my loincloth to protect our palms, when leaning against her walls.”

“Good idea!” John smiled weakly, which in the darkness, was not visible to his female companion. 

They wrapped their palms with the straps of the cloth, and resumed trying to contact the outside world. The walls of the stomach were shaking more and more, but thanks to the newly obtained protective gloves they were able to remain standing. Both of the tinies kept their eyes shut tight at all times, since they were unable to see anything anyway in the pitch darkness.


“Did you hear that?” Chuck inquired. “I could have sworn someone’s been calling my name!”

“Oh, really?” Stacy giggled. “I didn't hear a thing!” She shook her hips a couple of times in order to make her food shut up.


A sudden spin in the giantess’ gut made the tinies bump around and fall over. Not wanting to share James’ fate, the two tiny villagers jumped out of the slurry, which stuck to their bodies, and started rubbing it off desperately. They thanked whatever gods existed in this evil world for the fact that they were able to keep their heads; and therefore, eyes, noses, ears and mouths away from the digestive juices of the giantess. It was not the first time they were thrown around the stomach like this, but the level of acid was rising slowly, and this had definitely been the most dangerous spin yet. It was enough to make them lose any will to scream, at least until the ever increasing pain caused them to lose their sanity. Their makeshift gloves were now useless, as they had got soaked in the slurry.


 “I must’ve imagined it, it seems to be quiet now…” Chuck pondered.

“Good, now tell me, Chuck, where do you tinies wash yourselves?”

The oblivious tiny smiled friendly at the murderer of his like. “Next to our village there is a stream where we draw our water from,” he shared. “And yeah, your feet could use a bath, they really stink!

‘This tiny…’ Stacy sighed. ‘He is just too insolent… But it looks like he gets to live, at least for now.’ Before she felt it coming, she burped loudly. “Ooops, sorry about that!”

Chuck started laughing. The giantess was infinitely beautiful, but at the same there was also something primal and animalistic in her comportment. Were all human girls this wild? ‘What a strangely alluring combination of character traits… She is just too cute… But also… I can’t help but feel some unexplainable fear when being around her!’ he concluded.

Stacy lifted the little man up to her face. She eyed him for a moment with a stern expression on her face, until he stopped laughing and then opened her mouth, letting out a prolonged low burp straight into his face. 

“Holy shit! It stings!” Chuck protested, rubbing his face in panic, tears in his eyes. The burp of the giantess smelled like raw meat and something else he could not quite name. He initially thought it was blood, but the acidic fume distorted his ability to recognise smells for a moment, so unable to reach any conclusion, he quickly forgot about it. Some half-digested particles must have been carried up along with the excessive gases, because something wet stuck to his face, making it harder for him to get rid of the tingling. It must have been the bird meat he had given her back in the village; he could not come up with any other viable explanation. “You are disgusting!” He cleaned his palms rubbing them against the giantess' skin. ‘My goodness, if that was her burp, I don’t want to know what it’s like inside her gut! Poor berries…’

“This will teach you not to laugh at me!” Stacy rebuked.

“You are such a bully, Stacy, and I thought you would be so gentle when I first saw you!”

“Looks can be deceiving,” the girl said in a cleverish tone, making a movement with her eyebrows. Upon seeing the stockade of the village in the distance, she resumed, “I really need that bath, I am itching all over.”

“Go that way.” Chuck pointed with his finger, between the swings of Stacy's hand which carried him as she advanced through the forest. She seemed to have no regard for his comfort, or rather the lack of, but maybe the fact that not everyone was as powerful and invincible as herself was simply beyond her comprehension.

“Oh wow!” Stacy could not contain her awe. 

In front of her eyes, a truly fairy-tale-like picture had been unravelled. Water, which, leaking from a fissure on a single-standing, moss covered rock, formed a small waterfall, falling farther down the boulder, found its way into a small lake – well, more precisely a very deep paddle – where it gathered, before escaping on its other side, forming a stream, which seemed to be heading towards the village. 

‘So this is the tinies’ water source. A truly breathtaking sight indeed!’ sounded the thoughts of the girl. “Turn around!” she ordered her companion.

“But Stacy…”

“Do you want me to step on you again?”

Chuck obediently turned around. 

The giantess took her panties off in one swift movement and jumped right into the water reservoir. To her greatest astonishment, she realised that the water was actually rather warm. This must have been some sort of a hot spring, although not hot enough to cause a formation of visible vapour, hence the pleasant surprise. She fingered her pussy, releasing all the unwanted residue from the previous evening and today's morning. Trickles of white and pink escaped the giantess’ vagina in order to slowly spread across the entire volume of her bathtub. 

She submerged under the water’s surface, delighted to feel what little grease had accumulated on her scalp – and which was kind enough to detach despite the lack of shampoo – to be taken away; all of it to be transported right into the village along with much worse stuff she had dealt with already. She laughed at the thought. Chuck must have been really stupid not to consider something like this happening, on the other hand, that might have been the thing he wanted to speak about before she commenced her bathing ritual. ‘Too bad he is not the one to decide what happens, hehe!’

Stacy stuck both of her feet out of the pond and rested them on its edge. “You can look now, I am under water! Why don’t you help me out with washing my feet, if you think they are that bad?”

“I am not your slave!” Chuck protested, with his back still directed towards the giantess. It was a mistake.

Stacy’s huge foot slammed into him and pressed him against the ground. “Come on, you think I didn’t notice the look in your eyes and your erections? I know how much you love me, you little bug. You’ve been trying to see my sexy boobs and pussy with all your might and you partially managed to get what you wanted, so now it’s time for you to give me something in return.”

“I didn’t sneak up on you! I swear it was an accident!”

“And what about my boobies?” She inquired in a playful tone.

“It’s just how all the women in our village walk! I swear I-”

“Right, right…” Now both huge feet of the girl, big and long even for the regular human standards were squeezing him from both sides, twisting his body and moulding it into all possible shapes, threatening to damage his spine. He was such a great stress ball! “Mmm… you don’t even have to put any effort into this. I will just continue to use your body, it’s so relaxing! Ah!”

She spread her toes, letting Chuck’s limbs stick between them, and scrunched them playfully. It required a lot of concentration of her, not to lose herself in pleasure and give into the urge to feel his bones break. Maybe she should do it, though… Had the time come to rampage through the village?

‘Oh, Stacy… Patience… Patience and moderation!’ she rebuked herself. 

“Alright! Alright! I will wash your feet for you!” Chuck finally gave up, not wanting to end up as a gory sack of a mangled corpse, glued onto one of the titanic soles tormenting him.

“Good slave!” The giantess praised. She spread her toes, setting her tiny toy free of her natural torture apparatus and straightened her feet up in front of him, waiting for him to get to work.

Chuck approached the two massive soles, as high as his arms could reach, and put his palms on the wet skin. Long toes of the giantess curled up above his head, causing the skin of her underfoots to freckle. He decided to show the giantess that he was not just some worthless tiny thing for her to play with as she wished, but actually a fully independent, intelligent being; a real man who was capable of pleasing any woman, be it a giantess or not. 

He grabbed the wrinkles of one foot with his fingers and massaged them. Then he proceeded to slide along the entire lengths of the trenches between them a few times. He then turned around and started rubbing his entire back against the sole, before proceeding to do the same to the other. He drew some more water from the lake and threw it onto the surface of both monsters, before attacking them with his elbow, trying to provide as strong a stimulus as he possibly could at his – and he could not deny this – rather insignificant size. He then grabbed the slightly calloused area at the edge of the ball of the giantess’ foot, as he was sure that that spot would be very sensitive, and applied pressure as though he had been moulding a tough cookie dough.

Then he heard it. The giantess moaned! Smiling wickedly, he swung at the arch of her right foot, causing the massive woman he was trying to pleasure to elicit a surprised gasp. 

These huge feet! That smell from before! The first encounter with the girl’s foot had left an irremovable, permanent imprint on his psyche. Why, he could not understand himself, but he leant against Stacy’s foot and pressed his face into it. He grabbed it from both sides, gently directing it towards himself and was happy to see it lean downwards as Stacy decided to cooperate. He buried his face under the giantess’ toes. To his unexplainable delight, he noticed the intense scent was still there despite the fact that the foot had been submerged under water. He sniffled as hard as he could, desperately trying to breathe in as much as possible of the intense smell he had been cursed to seek when the giantess had first dominated him with her foot. He kissed the skin of her sole, then extended his tongue and gave the upper edge of the ball of the giant girl’s foot a very slow and long lick from right to left and back.

The giantess took in a gasp of air and then held her breath, becoming totally quiet. For a second Chuck panicked and moved away from Stacy’s foot. He listened thoroughly, but she did not say anything to him, simply waiting. The long digits wriggled above his head a few times in anticipation.

‘Oh, come on! There is no way she could have actually discerned that I used my tongue!’ He convinced himself and resumed worshipping the infinite soles of his goddess. His cock started to feel uncomfortable and he realised that he was rock hard. He moved onto the other sole and removed his loincloth. He started rubbing his erection against the surface of Stacy’s underfoot, while simultaneously covering it in passionate kisses.

Stacy knew exactly what the tiny at her feet was doing and she was truly taken aback by this sudden change in his demeanour and attitude towards her feet. She let her head fall back and started to finger her pussy, enjoying the sweet sensations.

She was still aware of the vague movement inside her stomach and decided to drink some water in order to provide better conditions for digestion. Tilting her head to the side, she started sucking the water in, swallowing quite a bit of it in a series of big gulps.


John and Lea were starting to get seriously fatigued from continuously having to fight for their balance. James’ body was beginning to get really soft and their own burnt feet with their own skin peeling off were beginning to slowly sink in it. When Stacy was lying down, her stomach was tilted to the side which forced them to crouch down, because there was not enough space to stand upright. Apart from that, as more gases were secreted in the process of digestion, breathing was getting even harder as well, soon to become impossible.

Suddenly, the cardia at the upper part of the stomach opened and a flood of warm water entered the gut. The level of liquid rose greatly, so much that there was no escaping it anymore. But as a side effect the acidic mush became diluted, and both of the tinies were relieved to have been sprinkled with water, which brought relief to the constant burning sensation which accompanied every moment of their punishment.h

Out of the blue, the walls at the bottom of the stomach began to contract, embracing James’ body in a tight hug and catching Lea’s and John’s legs along with it. This contraction was different from before, as it consisted of a slow, continuous movement, like a sundew slowly closing around a bug. It looked like the stomach was dividing into two sections – its lowest part now to proceed to the phase of intense churning. John managed to jump out and onto the mucus covered wall, which now formed the second floor for him to stand on. 

“Johnny, help! It’s crushing my legs!” Lea screamed.

The man gripped the woman at the hips and tensed up, fighting to rip her out of the tight opening. With a wet squelch, she was finally set free. Both of them fell over, splashing into an ever deepening pool of water-diluted slurry as the pred continued to drink. 

The horrifying, wet sound of crushing erupted in the chamber below them, echoing through the entire digestive sack. Some bubbles escaped up through the tight crevice, which the tinies were able to recognise by their quite characteristic sound. 

Lea vomited again, this time with bile, since her stomach had already been emptied, realising that James had just been crushed by the powerful muscles of the giantess’ gut. Even for a brave and mature girl like herself, this was simply just too much! She covered her ears, not wanting to hear the sounds of the merciless stomach churning on her friend's body; twisting his limbs and dislocating his joints, ripping him apart beyond recognition. She stuck her pinky fingers deep into her ears, but it was still not enough to block the deafening growl which reverberated through her entire skeleton. She and John were soon going to share James’ fate. She screamed, beginning to lose her mind.


One of Stacy's palms caressed her belly, while the other continued to circle around her clit. She burped a little and smiled, feeling the movement of Chuck’s tongue in the space between the toes of her left foot. She made a note to remember to make him give more love to the right one next time.

Her orgasm started very gently; arising from her groyne, it surged up and down her spine in waves of slowly increasing intensity. She bucked her hips a bit, releasing a hot torrent of girl cum into the pond. She pressed her foot down on Chuck and rubbed his cock as delicately as she could. When she felt him release his miniscule load at the arch of her foot, she gripped his head with her toes and let him breathe in the smell of her foot sweat, he was still able to register owing only to his much smaller size. She then removed her foot and closed her eyes, allowing the tiny to put his loincloth back on, supposedly unaware of the fact that he had just fucked with her foot, or rather, her foot fucked him, or even both. 

Relaxed, she patted her belly and wondered what the return to the village was going to look like. She remembered that the villagers were going to drink all the mess she was responsible for making in their water reservoir and laughed out loud as she took in the warmth of the hotspring she was lying in.

She was eager to witness their confusion when they realised that one of the teams had gone missing. She could not help but wonder if the swallowed tinies would still attempt screaming for help from within the depths of her gut. She had just about heard that girl, the first tiny she swallowed today, scream at the top of her lungs, but that was the scream of a person losing their mind from being subjected to torture which exceeded the psychological resistance’s capacity of their mind. She recalled a similar thing having happened to Tim when he continued to scream almost ceaselessly and kick the walls of her gut. Nay, he even bit her! But what problem could removal of some of her gut’s protective mucus, which would be replaced within seconds, possibly cause to her body? It was not like the tinies could actually bite through her thick flesh, whether it be on the inside of her body or on the outside. Unless the tinies managed to bring some sharp tools into her stomach, she was invincible. And it did not seem like they even had something like that at their disposal at all. Wood could cause a problem… maybe… But she knew from experience that toothpicks would get wet and quickly fall apart just barely from the contact with water and her saliva, so it really looked like she was rather safe swallowing these tinies, especially that they had absolutely no clue about her predatory intent. 

She exposed a bit of her true self to Chuck, but he probably still thought it was all just teasing and being playful. If Stacy wanted to be honest with herself, she would have to admit that she enjoyed this more gentle aspect of domination as well. But the fact of the matter was: she had no real food of any kind and the tinies were tasty like hell! The sexual turn on and various ways in which she could use their bodies for her own pleasure was the icing on the cake. Tiny creatures had feelings just like her, and yes, she did give into her guilty pleasures – purely evil deeds one could call them – but there was simply no helping it when she got hold of a tiny person in the heat of the moment! 

Yet Chuck was still alive! Well, this tiny could not be killed, because killing him would work very much not in the favour of her bigger plan. She quite enjoyed this crazy game; she was always in charge here, regardless of what the little villagers might think about it. She could kill whomever she wanted and let live whomever she wanted – all that but for her own entertainment.

“Alright, I am getting out of here,” Stacy announced, and with satisfaction noticed Chuck turn away from her on his own right away. She noticed some bloody staines on her pants and frowned. ‘Ah, whatever, I will just say these were berries… Again…’

End Notes:

Does it read smoothly? I have a strong tendency to over complicate things when I dive deep into something. And I am diving deeper and deeper into grammar and punctuation. I do feel like after all these months of writing my work is finally starting to look really good, but I might also be overcomplicating it xd 

Reviews and constructive criticism are more than welcome :)


Some Regular Food by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

Upon stepping over the stockade, Stacy noticed a strong state of preoccupation among the tinies. Many of them were carrying large boxes or sacks which were then gathered in a pile next to the raging bonfire. Multiple cauldrons had been filled with water which was now boiling, waiting for the meat or whatever the tinies had planned to cook to be put inside. Some villagers began to carefully select various items from the large pile and throw them into the clay utensils. It was then that another group commenced setting up a spit. It was made of a still green stick, quite thick in diameter. Having stuck some larger meat pieces on it, the tinies rested it on two previously prepared stands, the upper end of each ending with a pitchfork for the spit to rotate on.



The giantess approached her backpack and took out her shirt, which she then used to get the excess water out of her otherwise quickly drying hair. 


The chief appeared as soon as he noticed Stacy. He emerged from one of the buildings in the distance and sped to greet her. He seemed somewhat surprised.


“Hey Stacy! Have you been able to find anything?” he asked. “I didn’t expect you to come back this soon… As you can see we were trying to cook a nice and feeling meal to thank you for your help-”


“A meal for me?” Stacy was genuinely surprised. “Wow, you are so kind!” She placed Chuck on the ground next to the chief. 


Tom smiled up at the giant face of the girl.


“We had no luck,” Chuck approached the chief. 


“Well, let's wait for the other teams then,” Tom replied.


Stacy saw the care in the eyes of the little man. She almost felt sorry for digesting his son, but at the same time was very much eager to find out if any trace of Tim’s existence would be visible in her turd. Of course she would love it if it turned out that she had absorbed everything. The idea of her stomach acid being able to dissolve bones was greatly arousing. She still would not mind seeing some half devoured, thinned out leftovers in her waste, though. The feeling of empowerment would still be there, and the bones themselves were probably not that nutritious anyway. 


As if on call, she felt a movement in her bowels, accompanied by a quiet growl. She wondered if she should tell the villagers that she was about to poop or not. She did not want them discovering any evidence of her first murder just yet, but could not deny the fact that the thought of them having to learn the harsh truth like this was extremely exciting. A large part of her could not wait to see their faces when they found out that behind her charming features there was a devious predator who turned their people into shit. But some things really needed the wait to be truly worth it; to truly mature. On the other hand, if she went off alone without any explanation now, the tinies might entitle the disappearance of the team of four tinies, some of which were still faintly moving in her stomach, to her. She did not want that.


“Hey, Tom, where can I poop without causing you any inconveniences?” she finally decided to ask out loud, not in the slightest bothered by the other tinies hearing her. There was something very enjoyable about not having to care about her manners at all when she was around them.


“I see,” the chief replied. “It doesn’t matter, just go outside of the village and watch out not to pollute the water. Chuck, have you showed Stacy where our water reservoir is so that she can watch out for it?” The chief had of course noticed the wet hair of the giantess and was curious to know where she had washed it.


“Yes…” Chuck blushed, realising that what the chief hoped to avoid had basically taken place just a few moments ago.


Tom crossed his arms over his chest, but decided to let the discussion go with the giantess around.


Stacy left the village and walked for about a minute. She found a tree with nice big leaves which could serve her as toilet paper and, having picked a few of them, crouched down eager to finally see what Tim had become. 


She flexed her abs and relaxed her anus, feeling a dense mass begin to slide out of her butthole slowly. The first two turds went out smoothly, but by the last one, Stacy felt some harder fragments rub against the walls of her rectum. She moaned at the sensation, knowing full well what was causing it. 


Once done, she rubbed herself clean with the leaves and put her pants back on – she could now examine her waste thoroughly. 


In the perfectly smooth brown mass, a few pieces of dull white were visible. None of them seemed to be longer than one inch, and the girl was sure that no one would be able to recognise these as tiny human remains anymore. Any resemblance to that iconic bone shape had been lost. She could also see no recognisable trace of the skull; just some small, grain-like pieces spread throughout the length of the turd. The girl could not help but notice that she had never really been able to digest grains, yet the bones had been very heavily corroded. Her gut must have been designed to melt meat; she was a true carnivore! 


Stacy’s lips curled into a smile as she was more than satisfied with this result. She patted her belly, saying, “Are you still alive there, bugs? I’ve just about shitted out the chief's son. There is barely anything left. Even the bones are almost completely gone. That’s your fate!”


She purred, feeling some weak punching from within her digestive track. She was taken aback by the fact that the tinies were still alive after all this time. It’s been more than half an hour since she swallowed the last one, about ten minutes since she filled her stomach with water during her bath. She laughed out loud, thinking about how they were just about to get smothered with a full sized meal. She could bet that there would not be even as little as bone remains left in her next shit.



“Chuck, why did you tell the giantess that we would show her the way out of the forest?” Tom asked, as he could now speak about the topic freely.


“I don’t know,” Chuck answered. “She is a very nice person, I just wanted to help her how she helped us.” 


“Nevermind that,” the chief sighed. “Have you maybe noticed anything suspicious in her comportment? Anything which could help us gage the degree to which we can trust her?”


Chuck pondered this question for a moment. Stacy seemed gentle, but he – Chuck – had got the chance to see what was hiding behind the cute and benign exterior of the giantess. She did not seem to have bad intentions, and the fact that she had saved them from the attack of the wild fox meant that she was indeed a good person, but still, there was no way of knowing when and if her naughty nature may resurface and take over. Who could imagine what a woman, this huge in size, could do in the heat of the moment when her young unsatiated lust, amplified by her kinks, took away her ability to think straight! 


They definitely should not give her alcohol… Although, Chuck doubted that there would even be enough of it in the village to make  her feel anything at all. Was he supposed to share what they had done during the bath? Was he supposed to say that he had worshipped her feet? Was he supposed to say that she had washed herself in the village’s water source? What would the chief think of him? What would the punishment be? 


It was not really his fault! The giantess kept doing  whatever she wanted; she was the one in charge. No villager could really oppose her will, as none of them would stand a chance in a fight against this goddess! Even if all of them conjugated their efforts they would be doomed to fail… Chuck knew it all, and despite that fact, he still remained silent.


“I hope she did not wash her hair in the same stream where we take out potable water from?” the chief asked, annoyed to see no response from his interlocutor. What was the meaning of all this?


“N-no…” Chuck lied. What was he doing? It was not his fault that the giantess washed herself there! Well, technically he was the one who revealed the location of the source to her, but she would have forced him to reveal it anyway… Were they in danger after all? Was  h e  in danger? He pushed that thought away; he was totally enchanted by the cute giant blonde. 


“Aaalright, I’m back!” The voice of the giantess could be heard in the entire village as she stepped over their wooden defence structure. “Is my meal ready yet? I am sooo starving! And that smell, oh mmm…” She massaged her belly with exaggerated movement.


Tom was forced to break his discussion with Chuck, and shouted to Stacy, “Almost there! You just need to wait a little while longer and then we can all eat together!”


“Oh, I am just so hungry I might eat it all up!” the girl quipped when looking over the fire into the multiple cauldrons and the spit. She imagined the meat which was stuck on it to be a tiny, but that image did not really appeal to her. It was just one of those sick ideas which would often come to her mind on their own. Cooking or baking tinies seemed ugly to her. She loved to swallow them alive, alternatively chew them to paste, as she had recently come to realise. Their fear and pain were the best spices, her own pussy juice right at the second place in the ranking.



“L-lea, are you still alive?” John asked with great effort as he was barely able to breath at this point. These were his last moments and there was no denying that. With just his head sticking out of the slurry, he had kept mumbling in agony for some time now, without getting any responses from his already dead companion whose head drowned in the acidic mush faster because of the almost four inch height difference that stood between them. 


He could no longer hear any sounds from the outside, as his hearing had been severely impaired, his senses of touch and smell gone completely by this point. He no longer kept his eyes closed as he could feel no more irritation in them. His entire lower body  was bleeding into the acidic slush, The meat on his legs starting to separate from his bones. These were clearly his last moments. Barely aware of his actions, unable to process complex thoughts, the last long gurgling wail of helplessness escaped his lips, before the digestive sack relaxed, letting him sink down into the very bottom of the stomach when his damaged body got smeared between its muscular walls to become what Lea and James had become before. They were now one; all reduced to nothing but nutrients to be burned by the cells of the giantess that had consumed them. It would only take a few more hours before their meat and guts would fully melt into a smooth chime which would then be transported further down the digestive tract of Stacy to be absorbed, the waste then to be expelled from her body; nothing but half devoured bones to be left as the last trace of their existence. 



Stacy gave out a prolonged burp. She blushed when all the villagers suddenly stopped in their tracks to look at her. 


“Sorry! I found a berry bush and stuffed myself with the fruities!” she giggled. 


Tom smiled involuntarily. He too began to take a strong liking towards the giant girl. Her sometimes clumsy behaviour combined with her godlike stature were what made her seem really cute. He wondered about the berries, as to his knowledge, these were not present in this part of the forest. She might have been lucky, though, or maybe just found something which was previously out of their reach? “You found berries in the forest? Where? We have a shortage on berries as their are quite rare-”


“I devoured them all!” Stacy roared, looking straight into his eyes. “And I am still hungry, so better hurry up with the food!”


Tom laughed. For a second he thought that maybe she would really eat him if he did not supply her with a nutritious meal fast enough, but he knew that the giantess was gentle. He was more and more sure of it. As a result of the weird train of thought which formed itself in his mind, he tried to gage how many villagers it would take to satiate her. He soon stopped, horrified by the realisation that what they had been cooking all this time might not actually be enough for her. Hopefully she would be understanding… especially that she had already eaten some fruits, as she had said herself.


The tiny who was in charge of preparing the meals inspected the cauldrons for the last time and announced that the dish was ready. 


“This is our best cook, Ron.” Tom presented the villager to the giantess proudly.


“Hey Ron!” Stacy replied. “I can’t wait to test out the delicacies you’ve prepared for me!”


“At your service!” The tiny villager bowed down before her and went to guide the other tinies to distribute the food properly. 



At last, Stacy was able to sit down on the ground in front of a large collection of hot, steaming utensils and the spit-shashlik which had been placed on top of them. She rubbed her hands in anticipation, her mouth severely watering. Flesh eating giantess or not, she still loved the taste of good, old regular cuisine, at least when she was not horny. 


The girl decided to take care of the shashlik first. She grabbed the tip of the stick with her fingers and lifted it up towards her face. Curling her tongue around the first piece of meat, she wrapped her lips around the stick close to the end she held in her fingers and slid along its entire length, basically scooping everything up in one go. She quite liked the taste, although was unsure of how to classify it. It lacked basic spices such as salt and pepper, yet it was still very much intense and appealing. The tinies must have used some rare herbs, being an inexperienced cook she was unfamiliar with. 


She quickly chewed and swallowed what would have easily served the purpose of a satisfying meal for a dozen villagers. She then moved towards the cauldrons. They were filled with some sort of a soup, but it seemed as though its main ingredient was again the same type of meat, only cut into smaller pieces. She drank them dry one after the other, letting the harder pieces of whatever was inside touch her taste buds briefly, before running straight down her throat. Stacy missed the vegetable element, but she enjoyed the way it warmed her up. It was not long before she emptied everything. She did not feel very satiated. When she lifted her gaze up, she noticed the tinies looking at her with awe.


“Well, I’m still hungry, but thanks for your efforts…” she giggled. 


“Wow, you swallowed it all down so fast… Did you like it at least?” the cook asked.


“Hmm, I did, but if I were to be completely honest I would have to say there was not enough meat there...” The giantess shared. “I would have much preferred more shashliks than the soup.”


“If you want I can bring you more dried meat you liked so much,” Chuck offered with an encouraging smile, joining the discussion.


Stacy shot a quick glance at Tom. She noticed that he was unnerved by Chuck’s words. The corners of her lips curled upwards slightly. She decided to play along in order to see how infuriated he would eventually get. And the worst message was still waiting for him… “I will gladly accept anything you have to offer,” she said, caressing her stomach, delighted to see the chef get more and more frustrated, yet not daring to interfere. The best part was that all of his anger was directed towards Chuck, and also that it was Chuck who was going to bear all the responsibility for what she does now. “Thank you Chuck, you are the best!” She added in order to stir things up even more.


Chuck smiled at the giantess and waved his hand in an inviting gesture so that she would follow him, before Tom was able to say anything. The chief was panicking too much. It was not like Stacy would eat all their food. And Chuck loved the idea of befriending the giantess. She had already shared more intimate moments with him than with anyone else. Maybe the chief was jealous of him? Chuck had to admit, it tickled his masculinity to have managed to get closer as anyone, closer even than the chief himself, to this ideal female; this goddess of beauty and domination! ‘Maybe I could even become her partner? It would be a dream come true! What would I need the village for when in the embrace of this beautiful goddess! Unless… I am just a toy for her… that is…’ “This is it,” he finally announced after they had reached a large clay building, which reached slightly below Stacy's knees. 


It was located in the middle of the village, surrounded by some houses, but still with enough space for the giantess to sit down, which she did. Some windows were directed towards the place, and the girl noticed some movement within them, though it was visible that whoever was looking they preferred to remain unseen. Chuck began to fiddle with a piece of rope, which was responsible for holding the door in the closed position.


When he finally managed to open the door, he heard a movement behind him and turned around to see the giantess lie down on her belly. She was just barely able to fit between the rows of the clay structures with her feet reaching all the way out to the general square where she had eaten. The diameter of the entire village seemed to be no more than four lengths of the girl’s body.


“Feed me,” she said, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out as she fiddled with a strand of her blonde hair.


Chuck did not need to be told what to do twice. The giantess was visibly playing another one of her kinky games with him. The time had come for him to serve his goddess! “Alright!” he exclaimed excitedly, jumping into the dark opening.


He turned back, carrying a box of dried meat. Stacy let her tongue curl into a bowl shape, and Chuck flipped the box, making all its contents fall onto the giantess’ tongue. The giant girl retracted it slowly into the huge wet cavern of her mouth, and keeping eye contact with her tiny servant, swallowed it all down without chewing.


“More,” she demanded in a bassy voice, showing Chuck the inside of her empty mouth and the undulating muscles of her throat, which could devour him at any time. 


Chuck returned to the pantry and climbed up the ladder in order to take six straps of freshly dried bird meat which had been hung high up under the ceiling. Each of them was as large as his torso and they weighed quite a bit, but he managed to deliver it all before the awaiting giantess. One by one, he placed the delicacies on her extended tongue, and the giantess swallowed everything down in one loud gulp just like before. 


“Wow, how are you doing this?” he asked in disbelief. 


“What?” Stacy asked, supposedly unaware of the rarity of her behaviour.


“Swallow it all down like that?”


“Shut up and feed me, or I will eat you instead,” the giantess answered with a grin.


“Stacy, don't say things like that, or I will actually believe you…” Chuck quipped, laughing.


“You know what? You are too slow…” The giantess moved one of her hands towards Chuck, who jumped out of the way, startled, but actually, Stacy’s real goal was the door of the pantry. The massive arm flew by the tiny and forced itself deep into the building. There, it wrecked damage among the shelves and boxes of stored food, ripping it all out and gathering it right in front of the salivating mouth of the giantess. Chuck could do nothing to stop her. He cried a couple of times, but then just simply stood there, watching her devour their entire food supply helplessly. 


Other tinies, including the chef and the cook came, approaching from all sides, wanting to see what was going on. Some were carrying their spears, ready to fight the giantess if need be. The faces in the windows came out of the safety of the shadows as the villagers watched Stacy’s feral display of unsatiated hunger. When the last of the miniature people showed up, the giantess was already licking her fingers clean.


No one dared to speak, mesmerised by the sheer scale of what her stomach could contain compared to their own. The chef’s lips kept moving as he shook with helpless anger, but did not speak. Finally he just collapsed onto his knees.


“I told you,” the same elderly woman, who had proposed killing Stacy in her sleep said to Chuck, appearing right next to him seemingly out of nowhere.


Tom looked at her reproachfully. Of course the giantess posed a risk to the village, but they could not have let her go after she had discovered the location of their home. Tom did all he could to make it work out – it was Chuck who messed everything up! Each time the chief came up with a good idea, he would just go and ruin everything! The giantess was gentle and helpful to them… Why did this horny jungster have to keep ruining everything…


Meanwhile, Stacy rapidly switched her position from her belly to her back, causing a massive earthquake, after which some cracks appeared on the walls of the closest clay structures, making some of the tinies lose their balance. She patted her slightly bulging abdomen and gave out a prolonged burp.


“Mmm…” she purred. “Now I am finally satisfied!” Her stomach growled, probably sending some of the chyme from the earlier devoured villagers further on its way, making more space for the new stuff.


It had become clear to all that the giantess could not stay in the village any longer. Only, they could not let her go with the knowledge about their existence! Sure, the giant girl herself was not mean, but who could possibly know what would happen if she decided to share her little discovery with someone else?


“Stacy, why did you do this?” Tom cried.


“Why did I do what?” the giantess asked in an innocent tone.


“You’ve eaten all of our food!” He could not understand why the cute girl should have done something of that sort.


“Oh, have I?” she asked, surprised. “Sorry about that.” She gave him the cutest smile she could.


“You are sorry…” 


The spear carrying villagers looked at Tom. They were ready to kill the giantess if necessary. Tom shook his head, knowing that there was no use in even trying, since the giantess would easily defeat them. She was so big she probably did not even realise how big a problem she had caused…


At that very moment the gate of the village opened. The chief could no longer think about the giantess problem now. The research teams had returned, and he was eager to finally meet his son after all this time of living in uncertainty. One could think that he should have long since got used to Tim getting lost all the time, but he was still anxious for his descendant. He was sure that someone must have found him, and was eager to see this conviction confirmed. Without saying a word, he headed towards the returning teams, followed by more and more people of his village, who hoped for a positive message to distract them from the fact that the giantess had just devoured all the carefully preserved food supplies they would now have to replenish.


Tom’s eyes travelled from one head to another as he walked. When passing next to the giantess’ feet, which were taller than himself, he slowed down, heartbroken. Tim was not among them, but there was more – four people were missing.


“Where are John, James, Lea and Ben?” he asked with a hint of anxiety. “Are they still searching?”


“In fact, we don’t know,” a tall, well built tiny replied, stepping forward. “Let’s wait, maybe they will return shortly…”


“I think we should start searching for them right away, if they haven’t come back with all the others, they might either be in danger or they might have found some trace of my son…”


A tiny woman with dark hair approached the chief. “We’ve found this…” she said in a low voice, showing him a piece of loincloth. “...next to a makeshift tent and leftovers of a bonfire.”


“Could it be…” Tom looked towards the giantess still lying on the ground, relaxing with her full stomach while all the others were worried about the famine they were doomed to live in for the next weeks. “Could she have…”


“We found no body, no traces of blood; nothing,” the woman clarified.


“Nothing…” the chief repeated, grief-stricken.


“Well, we did find traces of certain… certain womanly fluids in that makeshift shelter, if you know what I mean,” the woman blushed. “But that doesn’t have to mean anything out of the ordinary…”


“Thank you  Kim,” Tom replied with forced calmness, taking the loincloth of his son into his hand. “I am going to ask the giantess about it!”


“Chief, are you sure about this? Let me accompany you!” the tiny man from before offered.


“Thank you, Sam…”



“Stacy, why did you eat everything?” Chuck asked the giantess for the second time. He had climbed onto her body and was now standing right on her stuffed stomach.


“Well, I am sure you would be hungry yourself after not having eaten much for one and half days,”  Stacy replied, and gave a cute burp.


“Don’t you think you went a little bit overboard, though? What are we supposed to do now?”


“Hmm, I guess I should’ve eaten less… But I will get hungry again in a few hours. So it would have all been gone by the end of the day anyway…” 


“You are a monster, Stacy… You will end us all…” Chuck shook his head, troubled.


Stacy grinned. The tiny was closer to the truth than he realised.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Reviews are more than welcome! :)

The Evidence by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Fifth chapter. Enjoy the read!

“Stacy, we need to talk.”


The giantess recognised the chief by his voice. He seemed to be concerned about something... Had he discovered anything? Could someone have found the gore left at her latest playground? It was undesirable; she did not want to end this yet. “What is it?” she asked with a very slight hint of curiosity in her voice, still lying on her back. Chuck lay down flat on her belly, not wanting to be a part of the discussion.


“Some traces of my son have been found-” 


“Oh, really? That’s awesome!” Stacy exclaimed, somewhat relieved. She sat up in order to face her interlocutor, sending Chuck tumbling down her belly and falling between her legs. She made her best effort to ignore the slight tingle this unexpected movement had caused to run through her pussy. With her fingers she fished for the tiny man, who was taking much too long getting out and kept tickling her sensitive thigh. She set him on the ground, right next to the chief of course. 


“Well, look at this.” Tom showed Stacy the loincloth.


Stacy looked at the piece of clothing slightly dumbfounded. She should have expected this, but still, she did feel stupefied. She could not believe she had completely forgotten about this little piece of evidence. She made a mental note to swallow all her food along with the packaging from now on. 


“And where did you find it?” It was the most natural question to ask.


“Well…”


‘Come on, say it! Say you are suspecting me!’ the giantess thought, battling with the smirk which was desperately trying to contort her visage. By no means did she want to confess to having committed her crimes, yet the visible abyss that stood between her and the tiny, and which, despite his greatest efforts, he could not leap, was more than enough reason for her to burst with laughter. 


“We did find it near what looked like a human-sized makeshift tent and fresh leftovers of a bonfire…” Tom paused, purposefully omitting the part with the female excretions, as he feared that such a revelation might actually enrage the giantess. 


“Go on,” Stacy encouraged. 


Tom closed his mouth, intimidated by the words of the giantess. She was looking down at him, heer face expressing a mix of emotions he could not quite read. At the first sight she seemed to be insulted, but in her eyes there was something else; she seemed to be challenging him, her barely noticeable smirk saying he wouldn’t dare to accuse her, promising a terrifying punishment if he tried…


“You don’t want to say you suspect me, do you?” She rotated her head to the side slightly, her smirk morphing into a somewhat genuine and friendly smile; now she was trying to make Tom feel silly; to make him lose his conviction.


But what if it really was not her? The giantess had her flaws and certainly lacked tact and gentleness sometimes, though no one ever witnessed her do anything evil, apart from annihilating the food supplies, that is…


“Well, there is no one else who could have slept there…” the chief reasoned. 


“Well, I don’t know which place it is that you mean, so it’s hard for me to say if it was me who slept there,” Stacy answered. “Who knows? There may be others like me in the forest.”


The thought of other humans invading the tinies’ space was terrifying to Tom. Just one giantess was enough to turn the life of the entire settlement upside down. And all that with her being gentle! If she were malicious instead, and had another, similar giantess accompany her, it would be the end of everything. It was a vision he could not accept, no matter the circumstances. “No, that can’t be the case!”


“Ok, whatever, you are right, people usually don’t like exploring these kinds of places as much as I do. But I don’t remember seeing any tinies… Did you find any blood, or other signs of an animal attack?”


“You think it was a wild animal that killed him…”


“Well, that would be logical,” Stacy reasoned. “Chuck said it himself that if someone your size wanders off alone they usually end up eaten. Tim might have been lucky… up until recently.”


“No,  no! That is not possible! There were absolutely no traces of blood!”


“Hmm…” Stacy lay back down, resting on her elbow, supporting her head with one of her palms. “What if he was swallowed whole?” she suggested. It felt weird to be talking about potential ways someone might have been killed in with the very parent of that person. And being the one responsible for their death rendered it even weirder.


“No, that’s not possible. Tim is too big to have been swallowed whole. The biggest carnivores in this part of the forest are foxes, and I have never seen them swallow their food whole!”


“Are you sure?” the giantess inquired in a cleverish tone.


“Yes, I am sure!” Tom barked, annoyed for his opinion to have been undermined.


“In that case, there is nothing I can do for you.” Stacy stretched her body on the ground and went back to massaging her full stomach. She could feel the pressure from having overstuffed herself with food disappear slowly as the muscle continued to fragment it into smaller pieces. “Unless maybe your son escaped and left this clothing back to fool you into thinking that he was dead…”


“Stacy, that’s not possible!” the chief protested. “Why would he have…”


“Hmm…” The giantess seemed to be pondering a new thought. “I haven’t thought about a place for me to sleep yet… I think I am gonna make myself a makeshift tent again. Is there any space where I wouldn’t cause you any discomfort?”


“Well, yes. You can sleep next to the bonfire.” Tom was satisfied with how things turned out in this matter. It was essential to keep the giantess under control. “It should be nice and warm for you there, and also, you won’t disturb anyone.”


“Nice, thanks!” Stacy exclaimed. “Though, I think I have to let this digest first…” 


Having said these words, the giantess gave a few pats to her bulging abdomen, got up and set off towards the stockade. She was sure that the soft and spongy moss of the forest would be much more comfortable than the hard, bare soil of the village.  


Tom tried to grab the young villager by the shoulder before he was able to run after the giant girl, who was moving away quickly. Instantly, Chuck broke into a run. It was as though he had sensed Tom’s approach. He was putting distance between himself and his chief very quickly.


It was then that a pair of strong arms wrapped around his torso, and he fell down onto the hard ground. It was Sam, who caught him. The sharpened tip of the warrior’s wooden spear was pressed against his neck, threatening to put an end to his life at any moment.


“Are you crazy? How can you do this? I am one of you!” Chuck protested.


 “You are responsible for everything which has befallen us.” The Chief leant over the captured man in order to look into his eyes. Chuck kept quiet. He knew he had messed up. He had been too slow on his feet. It was over for him now. He relaxed his tensed up muscles and let his forehead rest on the soil in a gesture of submission. Finally, the judgement had been passed, “You will be imprisoned!” 


And so, Chuck was led to a small clay building, with no windows, where he would have to live from now on. Having been brutally pushed through the small opening, he swung his arms around in order not to lose his balance. Before the door was closed, he managed to see his bed: a set of hard sticks without any padding. He sat on it, resigned. It had been so much fun to be the favourite toy of the beautiful giantess. Now it was all over. 


He wondered what they would tell her upon her return. That he was busy? That he had left the village? Maybe he should scream for her help as soon as she returns? But what if she did not hear him? Would he be killed?


“If you try to scream, you will be bound immediately!” Sam hissed from behind the door, as though he had read the man’s thoughts. 


“Sam, why are you doing this? It was not my fault! I am sure you know that no one can stop a giantess when she really sets on doing something…”


“Yes, but you shouldn’t have given her ideas! We are all going to die of hunger because of you!”


“Well, I could go and search for food…”


“Some groups have already been sent to hunt and gather plants, but that is going to take hours, if not days! You are not going anywhere.”


Chuck lay down, ignoring the disagreeable feeling in his bare back. It would likely take hours before Stacy returned and he was not sure if she would be able to hear him if he called for her help. He forced himself to close his eyes and soon drifted into shallow sleep.



Stacy found herself a nice, soft spot, in which the sunlight was able to reach her upper body, warming her bare skin in a pleasant way. She squinted as the afternoon sun blinded her and immediately directed her sight towards the enchanting dance of the unusually large green leaves which constituted the crowns of the magnificent deciduous trees. To put it simply, she was feeling absolutely great. It was like the best holiday. Even though it was Sunday, and she was supposed to go to college the next day, she simply could not find the motivation to care. She was in heaven here, and staying a bit longer was well worth doing some extra learning, catching up with the material after she had come back. 


What would the villagers do now? They were in big trouble! As for herself, Stacy knew she was well set. There were plenty of snacks running around, and her body was definitely going to manage this rather unbalanced, but how delicious diet for some time. 


Her Stomach gurgled, sending some of the chyme on the journey farther through her digestive tract, and the girl sighed, as the feeling of fullness continued to decrease, until finally she was able to move freely. It was time to start looking for the materials, from which to build her new home. 


In one of the trees, she found a nice twig, which was going to serve as the main part of her shelter’s frame. She jumped up, and held onto it in order to break it off.  In the corner of her eye she noticed some tinies which were in the area, probably looking for food, staring at her. She smirked and bounced a couple of times until finally the twig let go and broke with a loud snap. Two giant bare feet hit the ground causing a massive earthquake for the tinies and leaving deep craters in the moss. The villagers walked off quickly, pretending not to have looked.


The girl carried her catch to the village and put it on the ground in the middle of it. She then went to gather some leaves and moss, as well as shorter sticks to create two slopes which were supposed to serve the purpose of both the ceiling and the walls of her home. The last part was the stick for the pillar on the higher end of the triangular construction – this one needed to be especially durable. She reminded herself that she also needed some moss for a bed. Stacy stopped before stepping over the stockade. Why not get herself a companion for this repetitive and boring task?


“Chuck?” she shouted. “Chuck, where are you?”


No response came. The giantess was puzzled. Her little toy would always be the first one to show up and seek her attention whenever she was around.


“Hey, have you seen Chuck?” she asked a random group of girls, who shook their heads before running away. 


Something was off. Perhaps he got imprisoned for causing the food crisis along with other problems? He would have to stay wherever he was for some more then… The girl did not want to get too bossy and show her dominance yet. She finished her job alone, selecting the materials with great care in order to kill more time. 

She then returned to the latest crime scene in order to cover the traces thoroughly.


She found the loincloth of that big tiny, who, exactly as she had anticipated, had been fighting very intensely and had been able to pleasure her for so long. For a few seconds she wondered what to do with it. Finally, she shrugged her shoulders, opened her mouth and put it inside. Having dumped it in her saliva for a few moments, she gulped it down. It was better to let the thin piece of lether melt in her stomach than to leave it buried under the moss along with the mix of the gore and her love juice, which were hopefully harder to recognise. She only hoped that no tinies would appear in the area before the imprints her feet had left in the moss had the time to fully disappear, if that was at all possible…


Stacy explored the area around the village some more and finished by drinking a solid amount of water from the source. Starting to feel cold, she returned to the settlement and put on her shirt. She sat next to the bonfire and observed the flames. A few tinies were taking care of it, adding new pieces of wood once in a while. She wondered how they were able to ignite things. Probably using some ancient method... Her already empty stomach was starting to get rambly, but it did not look like she would get supper – such was the fate of a predator. She saw the tinies return from their food search largely empty handed. Not wanting to talk with anyone, the girl went to her shelter and, using her backpack as a pillow, fell asleep.



“Chuck.”


‘Who is that?’ the tiny thought, turning onto another side, grunting in pain. ‘Sleeping on the floor would have been much more comfortable...’


“Chuck!” Someone shook his body.


“Who are you…?” Chuck finally woke up fully. Then he recognised the person’s voice. “Sam?! What are you doing here?”


“You have a chance to redeem yourself. It comes from the elders.”


“Really?” the young tiny sat up. “What is it? What do I have to do?” He insisted, impatient to learn the conditions on which to regain freedom.


“You need to kill the giantess!”


The smile vanished from Chuck's face the instant he heard Sam’s words.


“Kill…?”


“Kill.”


“Does the chief know about this?”


“No.”


No?! What was the meaning of this?! What was he supposed to do?! He could not bear the thought of killing this incredible, beautiful creature! This… goddess! How dared Sam give such an offer to him!? But how to regain freedom and do the right thing at the same time… ‘Whatever… I will just agree and see what happens next. Maybe she will wake up and the whole operation will end up being impracticable?’ 


“I will do it,” he said in the most serious voice, his speech apparatus allowed him to produce.


“Great, let’s go.”


They left the cell. The night was very bright as it was a full moon. Strangely, no other villagers were around, no curious eyes, no guards to keep the settlement safe at night. Chuck's hands were shaking as they approached Stacy’s shelter. They both entered and there she was: the giantess in her full glory, asleep, with her beautiful mane of blond hair spread around her head, her lips slightly parted, her chest rising and falling as she breathed. 


“Go.” Sam gave Chuck his spear. 


Chuck seized the weapon with his hand and squeezed it hard till his knuckles became white. It was the time to make a brilliant move which would allow him to both regain freedom and not Harm Stacy. He doubted that he would actually be able to kill her anyway, but even the thoughts of causing her pain were too much for him to bear. He could not believe he was actually trying to assess the degree to which the spear could be lethal when used against her. But Sam’s stern eyes were still fixated on him, drilling into his brain. He could not waver any longer, or the warrior would start to suspect something. 


“How am I supposed to do it?” he asked, wanting to give himself some more time for reflection.


“You are going to pierce through one of her eyes, the entire length of the spear should go in, all the way into her brain; that should kill her,” Sam replied and crossed his arms on his chest. “Go.”


Chuck gulped nervously. He clambered on the mossy bedding. Then, he started climbing up Stacy's shirt slowly. As his full weight finally rested on her skin, it appeared to him as though the giantess moved, but he could no longer discern his own imagination from reality. He simply continued. He was now between her breasts, so big and soft, he would love to lay down between them... Was he about to turn this beautiful body into a corpse?


‘I will wake her up…’ he thought. ‘But what then… I will be imprisoned again… Not if I never left her side, though…’ 


It was then that the giantess yawned and turned around, causing the tiny man to roll off her body. He grunted in pain as his butt bounced on the hard ground.


“You dumbass! You will wake her up!” Sam hissed. “Give me that!” He ripped the spear out of Chuck's hand and swung at Stacy’s face.


Despite the pain in his tailbone, Chuck shot up from the ground, stopping Sam at the last moment. “I won’t let you!” he cried.


“Dumbass! What are you doing, get off me!”


“You can’t kill Stacy!” Chuck wrapped his arms around Sam’s body, trying to subdue him. 


Sam was stronger than Chuck, and Chuck was lifted off the ground. Though, even with his legs flailing in the air, he still would not let go. Furious, Sam bent over, wanting to throw the obstinate troublemaker to the ground which would definitely stun him for long enough for him to be able to execute the giantess. Unfortunately for Sam, he completely forgot about his weapon, the tip of which penetrated his chest during the violent movement, coming out from the other side, nanometres from Chuck’s skin. Sam collapsed down onto the ground. Chuck’s weight landing right on top of him finished the job. 


Chuck had just committed the worst kind of treason. He had killed one of his fellow villagers! 


“W-who is there…” Awoken by the noise, the giantess was now rubbing her eyes, trying to recognise the figure of the tiny who had entered her makeshift home. Dimmed light of the moon illuminated the pale visage of the miniature human. “Chuck?” 


No response. All the while the tiny kept staring at the ground before him with what the girl recognised as a mix of shock, guilt and terror. 


“What are you doing here, Chuck?” Stacy was unsure of how to interpret the unusual occurrence.  “Who is that?” She finally noticed the motionless body lying on the ground. Some dark fluid was slowly spreading around it and a wooden stick was protruding from the chest of the tiny. ‘Is he dead?’ she thought. ‘What in the world could have happened?!’ “Chuck…” The blue eyes of the giantess opened wide in shock, which was soon followed by a frown. In a flash of light, slender fingers of the giantess seized the body of the tiny man, her hand lifting him up to her face, fire in her eyes. “You killed this man in order to frame me!”


Even though Stacy was visibly infuriated, so much in fact that she could now kill him at any moment, Chuck still did not react in any way; despite his innocence, he did not try to deny anything the giantess had said. The shock of having killed, no, unintentionally contributed to the death of his fellow tiny, took away his mind’s ability to process thought. 


“Explain yourself!” the giantess hissed. She smashed her tongue into the tiny’s face, covering it with a layer of her dense saliva and then blew on him with a stream of cold air. 


Chuck shivered. He was coming back to his senses. He looked at Stacy and broke into tears.


“Hey, what’s wrong with you? Why are you crying?” the giantess asked, puzzled. Was he afraid of her wrath?


The tiny man extended his arms towards the giant girl’s face like a helpless child craving for a consoling hug of their mother. 


The giantess brought him closer to her neck and felt the miniature body press against it, his arms, too short to wrap around it fully, forming a half-hug. Annoyed with her own compassion she had felt for this insignificant pest and the subconscious reaction of her body, she did not become aware of in time to stop it, she was going to throw him down to the ground, but then he finally spoke. 


And his words made her stop in her tracks.


“Stacy…” Chuck murmured between sobs. “Sam was trying to kill you… No… He said that the elders had said… that if I killed you, my name would be cleared… But I couldn’t do what they asked for… I pretended to be playing along, but then… Sam noticed I wasn’t going to do it and he… He attacked you himself… I couldn’t let him kill you… because I believe you are good… and… because I love you…”


A true avalanche of thoughts ran through the mind of the giantess; ranging from: ‘How could these bugs actually believe they could kill me with that stick.’, to ‘Did he just say he had actually killed one of his fellow villagers for me?’ 


“Did you kill one of your own for… me?” she asked. When she verbalised her thoughts, she suddenly felt a strong sensation of guilt. She was murdering these tinies for pleasure, telling herself that they were nothing more than stupid bugs, inferior to her in the areas of both body and mind. Yet Chuck had gone so far as to actually betray his fellow villagers because of his feelings for her. It was by no means an act of honour, but definitely a big deed for someone whom she regarded as not much more than a stupid insect; just a toy, even if her favourite one for now. She was really moved. This was the first time since the initial moment of her encounter with Tim that she recognised a tiny as an actual person.


“It was an accident! Of course I would never have intentionally killed any of my likes!” Chuck wailed, almost too loud.


“Shshh, quite now,” Stacy whispered, bringing Chuck back up to her visage and letting a stream of her warm breath wash over the face of the tiny. 


It did not smell particularly good, but the simple action still had a calming effect on the tiny man. He felt safe in the hand of this goddess, whether he was damned to be ostracised by his own people or not, nothing could happen to him while in her possession. 


“I am screwed…” he cried. “But at least, you are alive… goddess.”


Stacy smiled warmly. Was she developing actual feelings for this tiny? She set him on the ground next to the corpse. “But what made you believe that an attack with that stick could actually be lethal to me, silly?” She pointed at the spear protruding from Sam’s chest. 


“Sam said that I should run it through your eyeball, all the way into your brain…”


“Ugh.” The girl winced. “Insolent bug!” she grunted, realising this might have actually worked. She did not want to accept the harsh truth: apparently she too had weaknesses. She would have to be more cautious from now on… It looked like she owed Chuck more than just acknowledgement! She looked into Chuck’s sad eyes with compassion. “My poor little thing,” she purred. 


The tiny looked up, his visage brightening as he heard his goddess address him in this way, so different from the usual teasing he was used to.


Stacy passed her index finger along the length of the spear, tracing its movement with her eyes. “You know my little boy…” She tilted her head to the left, then to the right, the tip of her tongue appearing in the corner of her mouth. “There is a very easy way to deal with your problem…”


“R-really?” Chuck asked with hope, his eyes opening widely.


“Yes! We just need to get rid of the evidence, that means, of the body.”


The tiny sat down on the ground, burying his face in his palms. “That won’t work, they’ll find it,” he finally replied, without lifting up his gaze. “Sooner or later they will find it and I will be… executed.”


“I can very easily make it disappear without a trace if you want,” the giantess offered. Her stomach growled quietly. She wondered if the tiny was able to hear it.


“What do you mean by making it disappear without a trace? There are always some traces left…”


“Dissolve, melt into nothingness…” the giant girl whispered longingly. Her eyes shone with predatory glow, her dilated pupils fixated on her interlocutor, watching his every move, curious to see his reaction. 


“Stacy, that’s horrifying… What are you saying…” The tiny looked at her with dubiousness. Did he hear her right? He looked directly into her eyes, but could not hold her gaze. That look she had in her eyes… It made him shiver with unexplainable terror. 


As a reply, Stacy grabbed the tip of the spear, lifting Sam up along with it. Some blood was still dripping off of him, adding to the puddle below. 


“W-what are you doing…” Chuck knew that something was not right. Something in the comportment of the giantess did not add up. Well, many things! What she was doing was truly inappropriate, inhumane, no,  inhuman! Chuck had long since got used to the idea of needing to get rid of evidence, but still, he believed that a body of a dead person should be handled with respect. What did she intend to do? Chuck immediately remembered the shashlik from the previous day. The way the giantess handled Sam was scarcely similar to what she had done with her dinner… “You aren’t going to…”


The muscular tongue emerged from between the two soft lips of the giantess like a snake looking out of his den and made a slow circle around her mouth. Her eyes moved from the dead body to Chuck a couple of times. In her behaviour there was clear intention. 


“Stacy, stop!”


Deaf to the tiny’s pleas, the giant girl opened her mouth wide, showing the full length of her glistering tongue, before placing Sam on it. Using the help of the spear, she pushed him farther into her mouth, so that everything but the man’s legs was fully inside. Holding the motionless body firmly with her lips and teeth, she sucked on it, slowly taking the stick out.


Chuck covered his eyes with his palms, not wanting to watch any more of the terrifying spectacle. He could not believe in what was happening. Stacy was going to swallow Sam whole! ‘Dissolve, melt into nothingness…’ Did she mean… the digestion? She wanted to turn Sam into a piece of shit? Was that even possible without chewing? Could she even swallow him at all? How could she have even thought about it in the first place? 


‘Was that… a moan?!’ The tiny spread his fingers as his curiosity got the better of him. He saw Stacy tilt her head back and a pair of legs sink down as her neck spread to receive the prey. A very loud and wet sound of deglutition reverberated in Chuck’s skull as he witnessed the unbelievably large lump slide down the throat of the giantess with unnerving ease. 


She gasped, tracing it with her fingers, before proceeding to lick the spear thoroughly, so that absolutely no trace of blood would be left on it. She slid the tip of the weapon along the full length of her crimson stained tongue, a string of saliva stretching between its tip and the flesh of her pink monster. Her gaze returned to Chuck. The breath of the giantess had accelerated and her eyes glared with arousal. She giggled. “Done!”


The realisation dawned upon Chuck. “I-it was you… It’s been you all along…” He did not want to believe it. Stacy was a predator! A sick one, the kind that derives pleasure from their deeds! Devouring his people! It was all but a game for her! And he, Chuck, contributed to every one of her deeds… before finally killing his fellow villager for her! All the time believing in her good intentions, letting her lead him by the nose! “Stacy… you are… a monster!”


“You have to do something about this blood puddle, because I am not going to lick it off the ground.” The giantess burped quietly and lay back down to get a few more hours of sleep before the sunrise. Lying on her side, she looked at Chuck, who, petrified, showed no reaction to her words. “Clean it up and go back to your cell. You won’t have to worry about anything after that…” 


Chuck kept staring at the bloody puddle vacantly. 


“And… thank you, Chuck.”


At these words, he lifted his gaze up. Stacy had already fallen asleep. Again, she seemed cute and benign. Chuck smiled sadly. Despite all the things she had done, he simply could not hate her. 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading :) I would love to hear what you think :) 

The Elders by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Managed to get it done in a week this time.

The elders did appear earlier in the story, but only now did I actually give them names. I hope this isn't too unsmooth...

Anyways: have fun!

Clara switched her position yet again. Having long since lost count of how many times she had already rolled over that night unable to fall asleep, the old woman finally sat up on her grass-padded bed and looked out of the window. Outside, it was already bright; the rays of the rising sun penetrated the dense canopies, for her as high as the sky itself. 


Had Sam succeeded? Did he manage to persuade Chuck to deliver the mortal blow with the spear, or did he have to do it himself? In any case, Clara was sure that whatever happened, the job was done. Sam was her most trusted warrior, always able to accomplish his missions. Wanting to keep the whole endeavour secret from the chief – for the good of the village, as she believed – she could not rely on any other man to do it for her.


She noticed that Diana and  Emmanuel had woken up as well and were both looking at her with concern. Of course they knew about the plan. The three of them were the elders of the village and, having been together through a lot,  they always trusted each other deeply. 


“I wonder why Sam did not come to inform us about the success of his mission,” said Emmanuel. 


“Well, he probably did not want to wake us up,” Diana noticed and added, “Although you haven’t slept a wink, have you, Clara?”


“I’m fine…” Clara yawned. “But I am hungry as ever. All because of that human woman!”


“Why don’t we go and check if she is indeed dead?” Diana suggested. 


“I am sure she is,” Clara reciprocated. “But I don’t have anything against taking a little look before the entire crowd gathers and Tom starts looking for the culprit…”


“Poor Tom, he will never learn,” Emmanuel commented, getting up. “But thanks to us, he won’t have to!” 


The man seemed to be deeply relieved. He too was hungry and tired of having to worry about what the giantess might do all the time. Apart from that, he was quite sure that it was in fact her, who was responsible for all the disappearances. Only he had no clue as to how she did it. From the days of his youth he could remember one incident, where he ran into some humans. They wanted to step on him and chased him, but he managed to escape, and without giving away the location of the village. It was based on this, and other similar incidents, that they feared Stacy – and why they made a decision to eliminate her.



Outside their little house there was complete silence; not a single tiny soul present. As quickly as their worn out joints and flabby muscles allowed, they neared the makeshift shelter of the giantess. 


They could already see her feet, sticking out of the opening, motionless. These huge deceptively soft soles, which could have once crushed a tiny to paste if the giantess so desired, were nothing more than mountains of dead, useless flesh. Upon entrance they heard no sounds which would indicate that the giant girl was still breathing. Her mouth was opened with her jaw hanging loosely as she lay on her stomach, her arms, probably stiff, appeared to them as white and bloodless, although that was difficult to gauge in the semi-darkness of the makeshift tent. The lips of the giantess were stained with blood – she must have been bleeding internally. Truly excellent job, as one would have expected from Sam. With a bit of cleaning, the chief would think she died of a natural cause!


All the three tinies gathered close to Stacy’s face in order to get a closer look. 


“Ha, giant bitch! We are free at last!” Clara extended her left arm and poked Stacy’s cheek. 


Suddenly, a deafening growl went through the air, causing the entire shelter to vibrate. 


The girl had managed not to react to the unexpected stimulus; her acting was perfect in this regard. It was her stomach that betrayed her. The growl was followed by a series of bubbling sounds of various frequencies as the stomach of the giantess released its contents into the small intestine. The blue eyes opened all of a sudden, illuminating the shelter with their voracious glow, the corners of the big soft lips formed a grin. 


“Oops! It must be Sam!” Stacy exclaimed. “Wanna go in and see?”


“What?!”


“You are alive? But how?!”


The giantess gave a villainous laugh. She could go onto explaining everything to these tinies; relish her victory, torture them with all the details of what she had done to each tiny, along with unveiling the mystery of the death of the chief’s son, but… she was too lazy! She simply did not care. These bugs were not worthy of her time and effort, and, licking her lips, the giantess decided that they were going to be devoured alive and then digested alive without ever getting to truly understand what had befallen their race.


They probably did not understand her little cruel joke either! No, – the thought of her actually eating a tiny person must have been far beyond the realm of their comprehension. They probably imagined her crushing their likes with her feet, maybe even using them as sex toys, but surely nothing as extreme as actual consumption, even less likely – the consumption of still alive, breathing people.


“Why shouldn’t I be?” the giantess inquired.


No response came. Instead, the tinies began backing away towards the entrance. Stacy bent her legs at the knees, blocking their way.


“You don’t need to tell me anything. I know all about your little conspiracy and I’ve already dealt with the assassin.” 


“What do you mean by 'dealt'? You killed Chuck?” Clara wanted to know.


“Where is he?” Diana added. 


“Chuck?” Stacy asked in a surprised tone. “As far as I know, he is in his cell, all locked up.”


“What?!” Clara was totally confused. “And where is Sam?” ‘Did he decide to do the job himself after all?’


“Ah, Sam… Sam is no more!”


“So you are confessing to having killed him? Where is the body?” This time it was Emmanuel who spoke. His voice was shaky.


“There isn’t.” Stacy grabbed the tiny man with one of her hands. “It’s a pity you are all so old… I’m not going to enjoy you as much as I would young and firm flesh, but I guess the appearance doesn’t really matter to my gut.”


“Let go of me, you monster, you are only making it worse for yourself!”


Stacy grinned, showing him the two rows of her perfect teeth. She gave a quiet laugh which sounded more like a purr of a wild cat. Using the help of her other hand, she switched her grip on the man so that he was hanging upside down, her fingers clenched around his ankle. 


“What the hell do you think you are doing?!” he screamed. “Let me go this instant! I-It hurts!”


Stacy lay on her back, though her legs, bent at the knees, still guarded the entrance. She lifted the tiny above her mouth. “I can’t believe you dumbasses actually came to me yourselves! This is too easy!” she purred, swinging the tiny back and forth by his leg. Then, she opened wide.


The two tiny women just stood there, petrified. They knew they could do nothing to stop the giantess from whatever she was planning to do. They knew they should be screaming for help and opened their mouths, but no sound left their lips as at this very moment they finally understood. And the realisation was too much to bear. Emmanuel was being eaten!


He struggled and screamed for help as he was lowered down. His screams soon became muffled as his upper body moved past the giantess’ lips. His struggles intensified, but it did not look as though he was able to slow his descent into her voracious mouth. The giant girl tilted her head back, making the place for the man to be pushed into her throat, which the expanding bulge on her neck clearly indicated. How was she even able to fit him in there? 


Stacy put her fingers on her neck and swallowed. The lump slid down without a struggle, and the giantess traced its movement all the way down into her stomach. “Once I am done with you, this entire village will be mine,” she revealed with morbid satisfaction.


The terrifying spectacle of their friend being devoured alive with such ease managed to break the paralysing effects of the adrenalin overflowing their blood vessels and the two remaining tinies broke into a wild run for the light at the end of the construction. It was a very impressive speed indeed for the elderly that they were. However, halfway into reaching the insurmountable barrier formed by the two massive legs one of them – Diana –  was snapped.


Clara ignored the screams which erupted behind her and threw herself at the giantess’ legs, trying to scramble over them somehow. It was no use. Instantly, she was caught and brought to the lips of the now sitting giant girl. Diana’s head and arms were sticking out from between them, and the woman stretched them out towards her, crying for help. 


Clara gripped Diana’s hands and started pulling only to realise that she too was being brought nearer to the salivating mouth of the giant predatory girl. In panic, she let go of Diana's hands and tried to push herself away from the face of Stacy, whose lips, now wide open, were waiting to embrace the second prey even before the first one was properly swallowed. Clara’s body bumped into Diana’s, forcing her to disappear in the dark throat, engulfed by the dark cave of deceptively soft voracious flesh. She soon followed this fate herself as the merciless fingers brutally pressed her inwards and a deafening, wet sound of deglutition echoed all around her. Before she knew it, she was being squeezed down the tight fleshy tube, constricted by the strong muscles of undulating flesh. 


Stacy did not savour the tinies much. Although they seemed to be no older than sixty, their skin was flabby and wrinkled. She definitely did not want to bite down on these. Ignoring the unpleasant taste, she sent them on their journey down her throat as fast as possible. The powerful oesophagus of the girl made quick work of the village’s elders, sending them where they belonged from now on – to her stomach. The digestive sack, composed of flexible muscles of great crushing and grinding potential, armed with glands secreting flesh melting digestive fluids, was the place where its owner could finally enjoy the delightful struggles of this otherwise tasteless prey. Soon enough, the faint screams of her forever to be captives reached the ears of the giantess. The weak sound, reverberating through her body would be hardly audible for any observer, if such was around. 



The stomach was empty, with just trace amounts of the previous meal. When Clara landed in the gut she did not feel much pain, as the flexible walls spread to welcome her. She was lucky to be the last one. After she had rolled off, now motionless, Diana and Emmanuel, her hand landed on a long object. A thick layer of slime gave away at the touch of her fingers, which gripped the strange find instinctively. Because of the disgust touching the repugnant object invoked in her brain and the itching she felt on her epiderm, Clara let go of it and tried to rub it off against her loincloth. It must have been the leftovers of the giantess’ previous meal… 


“Noo!” Clara screamed as she suddenly added the two and two together. Sam! It was… a half digested bone of Sam! She shot up violently, her head met with the ceiling of her fleshy prison, which contracted slightly at the stimulus. Some vicious substance stuck onto her hair as the muscle was already starting to secrete its acid. The woman trembled, realising what the body of this terrifying young human woman was capable of. In a few hours, her skin and muscles would be separated from her bones, her organs spilling out, everything melting into a gory soup… “Emmanuel! Diana!” She started shaking her two friends who had lost their consciousness, either because of the harsh treatment, or, equally likely, as a result of having realised the gravity of their situation much sooner than herself. Presumedly they had been met with even more evident traces of Sam.


In any case, Clara was now alone in the darkness of this hostile environment, doomed to counting the long minutes of the ever augmenting torment till its climax – the last instant just before the very moment of her death. With horror, she realised that the itching was now present at every spot on her skin in contact with the giantess’ stomach. Panicking, she climbed on top of her two companions.


It was then that Emmanuel woke up, shaking her off himself right into the ever broadening puddle of digestive fluids. Clara screamed in terror.


“What is going on?” the tiny man rumbled. “Clara, is that you?”


“We are in her stomach! She will digest us!”


“Calm down, we will figure something out…” Emmanuel said, with little conviction. “Where is Diana?”


“This giant bitch ate Sam! There is nothing left of him apart from one half melted bone!” Clara screamed. “I don’t want to die like this!”


The stomach contracted violently, forcing the three bodies together, before letting them go. The walls were beginning to undulate with a regular rhythm. 


“I won’t let you digest us, you hear me?!” Clara screamed. With all her might she hit the wall of Stacy’s stomach with her fist. “Ouch! Emmanuel, help me! Where is that bone…” Ignoring the itching she started looking for it blindly. Finally she succeeded. She rubbed it against her loincloth in order to get rid of the slime and proceeded to attack the wall with the new obtained tool. The heavily corroded tissue broke at the impact. ‘Even better,’ thought the old tiny woman, who now had two sharp edged weapons at her disposal.



‘Oh, wow, these are strong…’ Stacy thought, surprised to feel such a profound poking from within her gut. The stings came repeatedly. The palm on her abdomen started circling faster. Had she overlooked something? Had the tinies tricked her and managed to smuggle a sharp weapon into her stomach? Before she could form a good theory, the poking ceased. These few seconds of more intense offensive were all Claras makeshift weapons could withstand. “Done already?” the girl giggled, patting her stomach, which purred a little. She could swear she heard some screams again, but nothing understandable. 


Stacy stretched out a bit, but realising that her shelter offered little space for that, she decided to go outside to meet the rising sun. Of course her clothing was dumped with this annoying morning dew again… Sighing, she crawled out of her den. 


She looked up towards the tree crowns and smiled, feeling the rays of the sun caress her face. While she took off her shirt, she thought about how it was Monday. She did not get to sleep in, but she did not mind it. Here the days were much more exciting than at home or at college. She could only hope that her parents would not call the police thinking that something bad happened to her. She giggled, thinking how she had left her phone at home, not wanting to be interrupted. It definitely was not going to work in the favour of her parents staying calm… If she had taken it, she would have easily found the way out of the forest on Saturday – an undesired outcome given the unusual circumstances in which she had eventually found herself due to this simple decision. 


Since every tiny, who got to see her nether regions was to die, the girl decided not to take off her pants this time. Why was she still putting off the declaration of her domination over the village? The motive was still the same: keeping it secret was fun. And now, one tiny knew about her secret. She was eager to see where the situation would go from there.


Around her the village was starting to wake up, more and more faces appearing in the windows. Some tinies, in fact, were already outside, presumably preparing for the next food search. It was indeed weird that all of their provisions were kept in just this one single place, making it so susceptible to one-go annihilation. Did not any of them have a small supply of their own? She marvelled at the extent of their collective spirit, very typical for such small, primitive communities, for which to share meant to live, and very rare in the world of humans. Stacy looked towards Chuck's prison. She had secretly watched the tiny clean up the blood at the scene of his little crime and go back to his cell, which is what allowed her to learn about its location. Sam’s spear was rested against the wall next to the closed door. But who was that? Tom! Walking straight towards it! Visibly agitated, he did not seem to notice her imposing presence as he headed straight for this one-person penitentiary facility. This was going to be fun!


Just when the tiny chief seized the spear with his hand and swung the unsecured door open, the giantess appeared next to him out of nowhere. Bending over him with her palms resting on her knees she chirped joyfully, “Morning!”


Tom jumped up, startled, instantly shutting the door. He calmed down a bit after he had managed to catch a glimpse of Chuck sleeping on the floor inside the structure. He did not escape. It meant that the disappearance of Sam had to do with something else. He could not comprehend why he had left his weapon behind. Diving into the wilderness alone was very hazardous, and even the most powerful among the villagers never did it alone, even less without a weapon… But now, he had a much more pressing affair to take care of – Stacy was about to find Chuck!


“O-oh morning, big girl! Did you sleep well?” 


“Yes, very well  in fact!” The giantess giggled. “What’s up? You seem a bit nervous? Is it because of the food problem? I will help with the search!”


“Oh… no, that’s not it… Although, your help would be greatly appreciated, considering the fact that… you know…”


“Yeah.” She giggled casually, which completely did not fit the gravity of the situation, but, as she thought, displayed the balance of power very nicely. “Say, what does this little building serve for? It looks so lonely and small compared to all the others…”


“Oh, it’s… nothing really…” The tiny leant against the door as his last resort to prevent the giantess from looking inside.


“Oh come on, show me! If it’s some super secret, emergency food supply of yours, I promise I won’t eat any of it!” she begged, shifting her weight from one leg to another causing the ground to shake under her massive feet.


Tom’s face turned red with helpless anger, he did not know what to say. It was his village and he was the chief here, was he not? Stacy would not get mad if he denied her access to the prison… She would understand. She would have to! Why was he worrying about it so much?! He opened his mouth to say the last word, the definitive word of denial, but he was too slow.


Stacy’s hands seized the roof of the structure, and she lifted it up with barely any resistance. The ropes which were holding it together, binding it with the walls were torn and the interior was exposed. “Oh my! Who do we have here?” the giantess sang playfully, seemingly forgetting of Tom’s presence and equally unconcerned with the fact that she had been lied to since the previous afternoon. She fished for the tiny man inside and took him out, lifting him up to her face. “Chuck! Wake up, you naughty bastard! How dare you hide away from me like this?!”


“Stacy…?” the tiny mumbled, disoriented, as though he had just been woken up from deep sleep, an overwhelming sensation of vertigo from being lifted up adding to the mix.


“Enough of this indolence, you slacker! We are going on a food search!”


Having said those words, Stacy threw the roof to the ground, straightened up, turned around, pivoting on her hill, which made a groove in the ground, and walked off, smirking triumphally; the face expression dumbfounded Tom could not see. Even before anyone else was ready for the departure, Stacy and Chuck had already been far away from the stockade and the still closed gate.  


“Good that you came, Stacy, my hands are all stained with blood, and Tom would have definitely noticed,” Chuck expressed.


“You should have washed them,” Stacy replied matter of factly.


“You know I couldn’t…”


“Alright then, let’s go to the hot spring. There isn’t a better way to start the day than a hot bath in the morning!”


“Oh, Stacy, you are breaking all the rules and dragging me along with you…”


“It’s me who makes the rules, don’t forget this!”


“Stacy?”


“What?”


“Y-you aren’t going to eat anyone else, are you?”


The giantess lifted the tiny up to her face, looking him in the eye. She pondered his question for a few moments, wondering how she should react to it. She thought about her most recent prey, their vague movements still very much discernible, although not so vigorous anymore. Eventually she grinned. “I am.”


“How can you be so cruel… grinning like this!” he cried. “Don’t you have any idea just how difficult and painful all of this is for me?”


“I guess it is…” Stacy replied nonchalantly. “It was me or them. It’s you, who made the choice.”


“I saved your life!”


“And why?”


“I told you! B-because, because-”


A pair of two enormous lips forced itself against Chuck’s entire face, stifling his words. They parted as the tip of the robust tongue tickled the tiny’s chin and neck. Chuck closed his eyes as Stacy’s suction threatened to rip his eyeballs out of his skull. She then extended her tongue fully, pressing his entire upper body against it and slowly retracted it, letting the rough surface tease his skin, covering it in a layer of dense saliva. Chuck was breathing heavily and his massive hard-on was clearly visible through his thin loincloth.


“Exactly,” she said.


“I can see how much you love being a giantess,” he gasped. “This is a dream come true for you! But… couldn’t you live out your fantasies with me? Then no one else would have to die…”


“Are you suggesting…” she murmured, a stream of hot air from between her slightly parted lips washing over the tiny man’s body.


“N-no! Not that!” he struggled in her firm grasp, with no effect whatsoever. And maybe better so, for what awaited him if he broke free was a lethal fall from many times his height. “N-no more eating!”


“No more eating?” she whispered, heartbroken, before biting on his torso gently. She then gave the spot a lick. “Girls gotta eat!” 


“W-well yes, but I’m sure they could do with something else than tiny people!” Chuck panicked.


“No!” Stacy gasped. “Having tasted this magnificent dish, the tiny man is, I couldn’t possibly go back to regular food! No, not in a million years!” The eyes of the giantess lit with passion. “It’s a true delicacy! The screams, the struggles! All but for my own pleasure! In this very intimate moment of feasting upon a tiny, the moment they go past my gullet, they become one with me! Forever! In fear and despair they wriggle down my throat to face their fate; to be digested, absorbed by this body!” With her free hand she pointed onto her belly. “Yet the thin ray of hope still shines for them. They don’t want to succumb to my digestive system! And they fight on! Amidst the undulations of my stomach walls and the rain of my digestive fluids, they kick, they jump! Nay, they sometimes even bite the walls of my gut! All but for my own pleasure! And when their exhausted bodies finally refuse obedience, when no strength is left in them to move their muscles, they collapse into my stomach acid. A-and they melt-” Stacy’s legs wobbled, and her voice cracked as a tiny orgasm bloomed in her groyne. Her verbalising her feelings along with the faint movements in her stomach must have done their thing. 


She looked down on Chuck. His face was utterly pale; any colour gone from it.  His heart was beating so strong, she could feel it very clearly as she held him in her grasp. 


“Y-you s-swallow them… a-alive?!”


Using her free hand, Stacy unzipped her pants and slid them down. She lay down on the ground, placing Chuck between her legs, saying, “You wanted to please me. Do it.” 


For the first time Chuck was blessed with the magnificent view of this goddess’ pussy. Eager to feel his touch and dripping with love juice, it was absolutely huge. The smell of Stacy’s sex was truly overwhelming at this size. It almost made his head spin. Mesmerised by her erect clitoris calling him, he gulped down the stone of conscience forming in his chest. All he wanted to do now was to bury his face in those awesome wet folds.


He approached the massive love cave of the giantess and stretched his arms out. The soft pink flesh convulsed at the touch of his palms, and he was sure he heard his goddess gasp. Not able to wait any longer, he smashed his face against the wet folds and started french kissing and even biting it, all the while massaging all over the giantess’ clit with his hands. 


As Stacy spread her pussy, he fell forward, his head as well as his shoulders entering the opening. He was squeezed with surprising force and his instinct was to try and break free. He couldn’t. The wet cavern was sucking him in. 


With his entire upper body now in the burning hot embrace he kicked his legs around. Something grabbed his feet and pushed him in, deeper still. Another fearsome contraction stole the remaining air from his lungs. He drank the secretions of the giantess as the burning in his chest intensified to reach dangerous levels.


Stacy kneaded her left breast and massaged her nipple. She rolled onto her side and roared from pleasure, feeling the tinies in her stomach be thrown around and gave a few more intense struggles. She bit her lower lip and started shoving Chuck in and out of her pussy like a dildo. Her stomach, as if trained to respond to her arousal, contracted violently causing her to burp after which the movements of both of her hands accelerated. She felt the urge to roll Chuck into a ball and let him get crushed inside of her, but forced herself to abandon the idea – she could not treat him like all the others.


When her pussy exploded, she removed her hand in order to let him shoot out of there bruised, but still intact. She squirted his body out onto the soft moss along with a waterfall of her hot girl cum, which flooded his motionless body. After that she picked him up and placed him on her stomach.


When Chuck regained consciousness, the first thing he noticed was that he had somehow survived the dangerous encounter with the giantess’ nether regions. The second thing was the screams coming from below. 


He jumped up, trying to identify his surroundings. The soft surface he was lying on was Stacy’s belly. She had eaten new tinies! But when?! The poor souls were still alive!


“Stacy! Why did you do it again?! Please, can’t you hear the screams? They are still alive! You’ve had the fun of swallowing them! Now you can spit them out!”


“I won’t spit them out,” the giant girl answered. “Everything that goes past my gullet stays there until it comes out from the other end.”


Chuck placed his ear against her skin. He could hear loud sloshing and growling. The screams had ceased. He punched her abdomen in weak protest and collapsed down onto it, helplessly. He  soon rolled off her body altogether, though, since he could not withstand listening to the sounds of his likes being torn apart by her gut.


“Would you like to know who they were?” the giantess asked unexpectedly, to which no response came. “The elders!” she revealed, not without satisfaction. “They were arrogant enough to come to me on their own. I fooled them into thinking that I was dead. Their reaction when I opened my eyes was delicious… unlike themselves. Though, they did punch my stomach pretty hard a few times… and that’s what this dish is all about!”


“You are a monster, Stacy. You are… evil.” Chuck shook his head in helpless protest. Just like Tim before, he was contributing to the destruction of his own village. And why? Why did he still feel attraction to her? Was it his dick that dictated his actions? Could he not have a normal relationship with a girl his size? Was he willing to sacrifice all his world only to end up in this monster’s stomach in the end just like everyone else?


“Perhaps…” Stacy mused. ‘Though, I would never be this cruel towards other people like me… Tinies aren’t people,’ she justified herself before her own conscience. “Ahh, I think it’s time to wash off the struggles of the morning and then try to find some food. I don’t want my cattle to get skinny.”





End Notes:

Thanks for reading, reviews are welcome :)

The Reveal 1 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

‘Mmm, this tiny lake is so relaxing! I should definitely do this more often!’ Stacy said to herself. Earlier, she had used a piece of string to tie her hair so that she could sink her body up to her neck conveniently, which she did. The tiny waterfall tickled her feet, gently caressing them with its mild warmth. Stacy rated this recreation centre of mother nature ten out of ten. 


Chuck washed himself quickly and hurried to disappear somewhere in the bushes. 


Even though the motive of this unusual behaviour was unknown to the girl, she had no intention of restraining him. Her little dog, if not her little bug – the best comparison of their relationship would probably be that of a cat and a mouse – definitely would not run to the village and reveal her secret. Chuck was indeed a very unusual mouse, considering the fact that he never left his cat’s side even if he saw her do what cats do. How long would it remain that way?


Though, what did she really risk if he betrayed her? Going back to the village and being welcomed by what little resistance the tinies could offer would sure be fun… Perhaps she should even tell Chuck that she would like to arrange something like that! ‘In any case, I guess I should slowly start to pick up the intensity of my game a little bit,’ she said in her thoughts. ‘But how… Ha! Maybe I should take a dump in the middle of the village and see if they are able to recognise anything as actual tiny-remains! Or maybe–’


“Stacy! Quick, they are coming!” Chuck’s unexpected screaming interrupted her villainous train of thought.


“What? Who is coming?” she groaned, upset. 


“One of the groups! They are back from the food search and heading this way!” 


Before Stacy knew it, the tiny started climbing onto her head, clinging onto her hair.  Scarcely had she made up her mind about how to reply, when he reached the top and started jumping, yelling, “Hide! Hide under water! Or they will see you–”


The giantess caught the annoying bug with her hand and gripped hard. “What do you think you are doing, moron? Do you think I care?” Though, a spontaneous idea that crossed her mind at that very moment caused a sudden change in her demeanour. “Okay…” she said at length, smirking. “But in that case you need to hide too!”


“Stacy?–” Having just commenced his utterance, Chuck did not manage to take a new, full breath, before his vision became blurred, and his entire body smashed into the surface of the lake, which, unbeknownst to the giantess handling him, at this speed was almost as hard as rock. The warm embrace of water engulfed him, the pressure rising to dangerous levels as he was drugged into the depths.


Stacy sank all the way to the bottom, which was a way no longer than three feet. In order to be able to see the surface of the deep puddle, she lay on her back. She let out most of the air she had in her lungs in order for her body to stay down. Very quickly now she was starting to feel the unpleasant effects of air deprivation, but she persevered, for it was unlikely that such an occasion should ever repeat. 


Soon enough she saw some vague shapes just next to the edge of the surface of the water. Their reflexions were dancing on the waves created at the moment where one of those shapes made contact with the liquid. One of the tinies must have been washing his hands. She knew that he could easily see her in the clear water, but it did not seem as though he had actually noticed her presence. 


It was the time for her to make her move. She reached upward and caught the two miniscule arms, quickly pulling the disoriented Tiny into the water. Unlike Chuck, who had been held at the height of his hips, this tiny was bound to lose his loincloth in the process.


The giantess brought the squirming naked body close to her face, grinning mischievously. The struggles of the tiny intensified when he recognised her. He was rather tall and had blond hair almost exactly like Chuck’s. She would have loved to consume him under water, but she wanted to start slowly, scaring him and the others just a little bit. 


She resurfaced, making sure to splash the water all over the horrified group of the remaining five villagers. At their feet she noticed a dead bird, probably a crow, which must have been their game. She considered catching this animal a rather great feat for such little people, especially considering their poor weapons. She remembered running after birds as a child. Catching one was by no means easy and she never managed to do it.


“Will, are you alright?!” a black haired tiny standing in the front asked with concern, simultaneously rubbing the water out of his eyes. 


Stacy placed both of the tinies she held in her palms on the ground between her and the group. The new tiny, whose name was apparently Will, coughed a couple of times, before quickly shooting up to his feet and covering his nether regions. He was fixing her with a furious look of helpless anger. Chuck on the other hand remained unconscious.


“Chuck?” She poked him with her finger.


“Get out of the water! You are making it dirty!” the same raven-haired tiny demanded. 


“Chuck…” ‘Did I really kill him? That would be a pity… I didn’t mean to…’ 


“Are you even listening, giantess? We can no longer put up with you! Especially at such a difficult time, where so many people go missing!” 


Stacy looked at the tiny man addressing her. Just like all the others, he was carrying a spear; the kind of weapon she had got very much acquainted with the moment they tried to assassinate her. In the tiny’s attitude there was clear resolve and readiness to fight – he really was prepared to resort to using force against the gigantic girl if such should be necessary. 


“Oh, come on! There are more pressing affairs right now! Chuck–”


“Guys, help me here!” the raven-haired tiny shouted to his comrades, who joined him reluctantly, also pointing at her with their sticks. “Get out of the water!”


“You don’t want to help your friend?” She raised her eyebrows.


“He is not our friend!”


“He is a traitor!” 


Stacy picked Chuck up from the ground and leant back in her bath. With her head now way out of the tinies' reach, she rested her feet on the edge, right in front of the infuriated villagers. Not only was it an act of dominance, but also a swift way of putting a barrier between them and herself. The poor villagers could not even see her face anymore.


Stacy felt relief when she sensed some movement coming from Chuck on her palm.


“Good you’re alright,” she said to him. “Sorry, I guess I was too violent with you…” She noticed that his palms were still dark. She thought it was poetic. The blood was to stay on the hands of the murderer forever. Though, the thought that it did not work in her case caused her to giggle internally. 


Chuck sat up and coughed a couple of times. “I-I’m fine…”


“What about me? I also deserve an apology! I almost died because of you! And I am naked in front of all the others!” the villager she had dragged under water complained from behind her feet, and a painful, stinging sensation on her sole followed, as if to accentuate his message.


“Hey! What the fuck was that?!” Stacy exclaimed, twisting her foot to see a tiny red drop at the bottom of her sole – the place where the tip of the tiny’s spear had made contact. “How dare you stab my foot?!” 


“Get out of the water now,” Again, the black-haired tiny spoke, “Or it will only get worse for you.”


“Oh, really? Is that so?” she tilted her head to the side. “And just what will you do if I don’t?”


“Stacy I beg you–”


“Shut up, Chuck.” She put him on the ground behind her, in a place where no one could reach him.


“You don’t respect any rules, and we are all hungry because of you! Yes, you did save us from the fox, and yes, you are a giantess to us, but you can’t keep using the advantage you have over us like this! You behave as though you were gentle, but keep making a mess! In reality, it seems to me that it’s in fact you who is responsible for all the disappearances! This uncertainty! I can’t stand it! I don’t care about the orders of the chief; get out of the water and leave the village right now!” The tiny-in-charge finished his rant. Some hint of uncertainty could be seen in his gaze as he shook in agitation and fury. Presumably, he wondered if he had not gone too far addressing the powerful giantess like this. All that was left was to wait and see how the events would unfold. The conflict had been given its proper name, and it was too late to back off now.


“Yeah, but first find my loincloth!” the blondie added, apparently unaware of just how dangerous his situation was now becoming.


Stacy was truly impressed with the fact that they had finally started to pose some resistance against her. “You know what? You might be right…” She looked directly into his eyes, her pupils dilated from arousal at the thought of where all of this was leading. “Maybe I am responsible for all the disappearances,” she finished, smiling darkly.


This was a response the tiny man did not expect. It was so direct and at the same time so casual! Taking a few steps back, he squeezed his spear harder. The six villagers, now forming a shaking, but tight formation, waited for Stacy’s next move, wondering if they should keep teasing this terrifying human girl or try their chances in running away. The true intentions of the giantess as well as the full extension of the power she could execute over them any time now remained unknown, and it was better so, for learning about those could very well require sacrificing at least one tiny life.


“You!” She pointed at the tiny who had stung her. “Better apologise to my foot or all of you might regret it.” She presented her giant sole to him, making sure to observe his actions carefully this time. 


“Why should I be apologising to you?!”


“You attacked me and it hurt. On your knees and kiss my foot right now. I won’t ask again.”


“Well, you started it yoursel–” 


The giantess used her long toes to grab the tiny by his head. She slowly started lifting him up, causing him to drop his spear in his frantic attempts of saving his neck from snapping. He was desperately searching for a space between her toes to put his palms in, but there was nothing to hold onto as they were all scrunched around his head tightly. All he could do was to swing with his legs helplessly, which really did more harm than good.


Very slowly, the giantess stretched her leg out, lifting her prey over the helpless spectators who were just about to learn all about the extent of her cruelty. Some of them jumped up, trying to catch their friend by a leg and pull him down, apparently unable to comprehend that such an action would result in his being killed immediately. Seeing that they were too small to reach him, they changed their tactic to a possibly smarter one – trying to stab her with their pathetic wooden spears.


“Whoever does as little as touch me is next,” she warned calmly but firmly. 


“I beg you, put him down! You are going to kill him!” The raven-haired tiny cried, seeing that there was absolutely nothing they could do to stop her from exercising her power over Will. 


Stacy felt her sex heat up. Feeling the head of her helpless prey under her toes as it wriggled, trying to regain freedom, provided the most profound of sensations. The tiny was completely at her mercy, frankly, even more than the ones in her stomach, for it was but a one, single toe scrunch that was required on her part to instantly end his life. Holding him this way required a very fine balance between letting him slip away and smashing his brains out. She squeezed the tiny man with her toes with even greater force, causing him to double his efforts in kicking. Some blood ran down her foot as well as his own body. The helpless kicks turned into passive convulsions. The tiny villagers cranium was really on the verge of snapping. Stacy moaned, rolling her eyes in morbid ecstasy, eager to feel his bones finally succumb to her digits.


“What the hell are you doing?!”


“You are going to kill him!”


These pathetic voices of protest turned Stacy on even more and despite her resolution of postponing the day of her ascent to power, there was absolutely no way she could back off now. Fingering her itching clit underwater, she scrunched her toes until they touched the ball of her foot, causing Will’s head to explode like a tiny version of a watermelon. “Oh!” She grunted. “Oh my…” 


She loved the resistance the tiny man’s head could offer before getting crushed under her powerful digits, the pulverised bones of his skull as well as his brain oozing between them. Blood splashed onto the tinies standing below, and the decapitated corpse, deprived of its only point of suspension, fell down, right in the direction of the horrified villagers, who jumped out of the way at the last moment, losing their spears in the process.


The girl wiggled her toes, bending and straightening them a few more times, further grinding what little bone pieces were still discernible in the gory massacre that now adorned the space under her long, flexible toes.


At this moment the hunters realised they had truly enraged the giantess, turning her into the very homicidal monster they had always feared so much, convinced that such malicious intent lurks within every giant’s psychology and is bound to resurface eventually, no matter if they are gentle or not. They understood that neither the spear nor the word were of any protection against Stacy. In her comportment there was no anger and her virtually innocent face expression of a horny masturbating girl in no way betrayed her malicious intent. She seemed to deeply relish in dominance and violence she executed towards the weak. It was as though she had been waiting for this all along… And so must it have been, for, afterall,  s h e  was the one to have made the first move, which led to this massacre; all they did was to find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time.


Leaving their catch and even Will’s body behind, all the remaining villagers ran straight for the village. After what happened, warning the rest about the danger was of the highest importance.


Stacy let them go. She sighed, stretching her back, during which she submerged her blood stained foot under water in order to wash off the gore. She then scooped up Will’s body and proceeded to swallow it. Despite being on the larger side, it began to slide down her now very much well-trained throat without any inconvenience whatsoever. The girl thought that she should maybe try her hand at some eating competition when back to her regular life. After all, she was really talented when it came to consuming large things fast by the simple act of swallowing them whole, and whatever it was that the medicine had to say about this, it did not look like her stomach had any trouble with digesting them.


‘Hopefully there will be no consequences in the long run!’the girl thought. ‘I’ve also heard that blood is really unhealthy for us… Though, tinies surely have not only blood, but also guts and even shit inside them… and still, I feel just marvellous after eating them!’


She relished the unusual sensation in her chest. The feelings inside her body were somehow altered due to its being submerged under water. She wondered if bathing helped digestion; for instance, the temperature and movement of the water could have some positive influence on the work of organs, stimulating them just as she believed massaging skin with a hand did. 


As the thick bulge squeezed down her oesophagus, the movements of her hand against her crotch became as fast as the dense atmosphere of the water allowed. The moment her stomach seized its prey, she orgasmed. It was a very gentle orgasm, a truly relaxing one, and she had no intention of leaving the water reservoir now. Amidst the utmost bliss, she focused her efforts on preventing herself from drifting off to sleep right then and there. 


Suddenly, she felt an intense bowel movement interrupt her relief. ‘Not yet!’ she said to herself, squeezing her butt together. She had an idea as to where to take her next dump, and the bigger it would get, the better. She was willing to wait for all the other tiny villagers she had consumed to join it, before finally letting it all out in the very centre of the village. And perhaps add even more if she managed to do so… 


Suddenly, she wished that the distinct shapes of all the skulls and bones were clearly visible in her waste. She loved the idea of her stomach melting everything beyond recognition, but at the same time, if the bones were clearly distinguishable, what happened would be that much more easily comprehensible for the tinies and would have that much bigger an impact on them!


She looked at Chuck, who was sitting on the ground with his face covered by his palms. Presumably, he was having another mental breakdown and a next internal conflict. Being the source of it, the girl could understand its nature very well. 


The tiny sensed her gaze and lifted his head up to meet it. “Y-you want to eat all of us… T-that’s what all this is leading to… You are holding back now, but in the end, you will kill us all in one big gory massacre; it will be the highest ecstasy for you!”  


The giantess looked puzzled. Chuck had seen her through. Though, she was unsure if she really wanted to kill them all. It would really be a pity; she could never get new tinies like these anywhere!


“If that’s what you are after, you might as well eat me now!”


“What?” She expected anything, but this. “You  w a n t  to be eaten? That’s so lame! The prey is supposed to struggle and fight, not be devoured willingly!”


“Oh, I would fight…” Chuck cried. “I can’t even imagine what terrible pain awaits those you swallow! I would surely fight!” He stood up in visible agitation. “But I can’t continue to live like this! You keep beguiling me with your charm, making me feel as though I were the luckiest tiny in the village, but in the end you can never truly love me!”


Chuck was right. She did feel something towards him, but it had never been love. And it could never be. Was she supposed to finish this now? Eating a willing prey seemed way too weird. In all her career of a pred as well as before it, she had never even considered such a possibility. This conversation deprived her of all the pleasures of the lake, which was why she left the warmth of the water. Afterall, much more fun awaited her in the village. She decided not to put her pants on this time.


Though, before she started walking, she was presented with a truly unexpected view.


What seemed to be the whole village had gathered and came to the lake to confront her! Innumerable tinies, both men and women, all armed with spears, were looking at her from behind virtually every leaf of the surrounding bushes. Reluctant to make their move, they whispered among each other. Their trembles were practically visible to the giantess, who, having stopped halfway in her tracks, observed them with a curious look on her face. She smirked involuntarily, but remained silent, wanting to see what they would do in order to find the way out of the impasse they were imprisoned in. 


She was aware of the confusion the fact that she was naked must have caused to arise in their minds. Were they perhaps abashed? Was this why they hesitated to approach her? Or maybe they expected to be crushed to death under her feet just like in the story which had likely been told to them just a moment ago? It was safe to assume that it was the mix of both.


Soon enough, some of the bushes in the back moved, and the chief of the village appeared. He must have been hiding from the giantess. 


'As though losing him could put the whole community of the village at an even greater disadvantage,' Stacy thought. 'They stand no chance against me either way!' 


For whatever reason Tom decided to abandon that safety measure for now, and, accompanied by a group of warriors, among which the giantess recognised the black haired tiny from before, approached her tentatively. Still mute, Stacy traced their movements with her eyes. Keeping what they, perhaps naively, believed was a safe distance, always facing toward the giant girl, they walked around her, and having reached the lake, picked up their pace in order to get to the place where she had brutally murdered one of them not so long ago as fast as possible. 


Having reached the spot, they examined it for a few moments. Their behaviour betrayed abashment in the absence of any findings. The black tiny kept gesticulating lively, as if trying to convince Tom that what he had told him really was the truth, even if all the evidence had disappeared in unexplained circumstances. 


The chief was visibly troubled. There was no way that this was a joke; on the other hand, there should have been at least some evidence left! He stopped in his tracks, looking at the giantess. 'Stacy, could you really...' he thought. 'But why... I can’t believe you of all giants would… What's going on here...' The ground was wet; it must have been flooded with an insane amount of water. It might have been enough to wash off the traces of blood, but not an entire corpse!


Stacy's good sight allowed her to see his tense face expression even from the distance of a few metres that stood between them. He was looking at her, frustrated, helpless, not able to find the answers to so many questions troubling him. 


“Stacy! Did you really kill Will?” he asked, not seeing any other option.


The giantess crossed her arms on her chest. "No body -- no crime," she said, smiling mischievously. "Now, how come that the entire village came here just when I decided to get out of my bath? I wanted you to feel comfortable around me and I decided to walk topless like you do, but don't you think that staring right at my naked pussy like this is going a bit too far? Doesn't everyone deserve a bit of privacy?"


The tinies in the bushes looked really befuddled now. With her games, she was making it seem as though it were them who were harming her rather than the other way around. 


"What should I do with you, my little perverts..." the giantess cooed, rubbing her chin. "And what is with all those spears? Are you all just back from hunting, or are these to be used against me?" She inquired, the undertone of her sweet voice suggesting that it should better be the former.


The villagers were now looking at their Chief in hope for him to find the right way to answer the giantess. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he managed to do it, Stacy reached the conclusion herself.


"No, of course you are not so dumb as to actually try and attack me..." she said. "Hmm… You did see my pussy. This means that there is no use in hiding it anymore. Mmm, but such luxury can't come for free, so now, you are going to have to please me!" She licked her lips, seeing all the mixed emotions creep up on all the tiny faces.


She started walking in the direction of the chief. In a few steps, she reached his group and extended her arm toward her new prey. His escort, braced for contreattack since her first step, tried to stab her with their spears, but she swiftly evaded all of their moves, achieving her goal of grabbing Tom in no time. "How about you accompany me on our way back home?"


"Stacy, please put me down! What are you doing?"


The tinies ran for her legs, trying to stab her feet so that she would let go of Tom. Stacy stomped on the ground, causing severe vibrations. The ones closest to her feet fell over. They were now in danger of being crushed to death under these awesome soles, bigger than them. In panic they rolled out of the way, some of them losing their spears. The giantess stomped on the abandoned weapons, which snapped under the impact of her hard soles.


"Back off now, or I will be forced to hurt you," she ordered calmly. “And I am sure  n o n e  of us actually want that, right?”


Some of the villagers tried throwing their spears, but they were too weak to propel them with enough force to be able to inflict any serious damage.


"This hurts. Stop now unless you want me to show you the real power difference that stands between us." The giantess gave the tinies one, last chance.


They finally calmed down. Their bodies were still shaking, but the cause had changed. What used to be fear turned into helpless anger. They were powerless. The injustice of it all was making them sick to the bone. Their leader was now in the firm grasp of this monster, and despite the fact that they outnumbered their oppressor greatly, they could do absolutely nothing about it.


"Now, you will give my pussy a nice little kiss," Stacy smiled at Tom. "Look at it, it's dripping with anticipation to feel your touch!" She smiled amicably. 


"Stacy, I won't do this!" Tom protested. There was just no way that someone who was smiling like that could be evil! Yet now this cute big girl, this gentle giantess he decided to trust, was going to rape him. ‘Oh, elders! I should have listened to you! Where are you at a time like this?!’ "Please, let us talk first! There are so many things I don't understand. What did you do to Will? Please be honest with us! A-are we in danger?" He knew it, but he just hoped that maybe, just maybe, it would all turn out to be just a misunderstanding. The reality was harsh, though, and instead of getting a verbalised reply, he was smothered right against Stacy's wet clitoris.


At this very moment, all the tinies budged simultaneously in a subconscious reaction to the rape of their chief beginning right in front of their eyes. However, that was it, since no one dared to attack her anymore. 


"Ahh, I can’t believe how horny I still am..." moaned the giantess. "Mmmm, let's go to the village now!" 


Very slowly, she started forcing Tom's squirming form into her juice-dripping love hole head first, pressing him all the way in, till his feet disappeared between the lips of her clitoris. "Ohh… yes, that's it, keep wriggling!" 


She gave Tom a squeeze to make sure that he would stay in and set into motion, her feet hitting the ground with great force, causing earthquakes, which made it impossible for the closest tinies to remain standing on their feet. This way, any potential resistance had been rendered impracticable. She walked through the bushes, making her way through the broken line of the warriors that used to stand there, another one of the spears snapping under her hard heel with a loud crack. 



For a split second, Tom thought that maybe he would find Will's corpse inside the giant girl's vagina. Not only was this a place where things could be hidden very quickly and efficiently without the risk of anyone ever looking for them, but also her pussy was all wet – a condition something must have caused. But as it turned out, inside there was only the dense love juice of the giantess that awaited him. He was now forced to take in mouthfuls of it, as he struggled to break three of this deceptively soft prison, which after each one of his fruitless struggles, seemed to be contracting around him with even greater force. It occurred to him that the giantess could probably crush him with the sheer force of her pussy if she so desired, which meant that he was completely at her mercy now. 


Could the village still be saved? The giantess was toying with them; though, for some reason she did not want to kill them right away. Were they destined to become her slaves? Was this what she had intended from the very beginning? If so, she must have been a truly evil person, to deceive them like that! A true monster!

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I hope the writing was not too unsmooth. I feel like I could have done better... but I really wanted to publish it today, since I thought I was taking too long. I will improve it later.

Now something positive:

We are getting into the truly juicy part now :)

If you have any suggestions for the fun in the village, feel free to tell me about them. I won't promise anything, but I may include the ones I like.

The Reveal 2 by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Okay, here goes the eighth chapter. Initially this chapter was supposed to be really long, but I took a little break from writing, which allowed me to realise that I was sacrificing the details to squeeze everything together, so I decided to split it into three parts. This way we will get longer, more thorough descriptions as well as some internals later on. 


Let's call this chapter 'The Reveal 2', at least for now.

The exams are coming, but I hope I will be able to publish at least one or two more chapters in somewhat regular time intervals.

Enjoy! :)

Quite naturally, Stacy – and Tom – were the first ones to have reached the village. The only thing that stopped the girl from measuring her strength against the stockade was the fact that she did not want any other predators knocking about within her hunting grounds and interrupting her guilty pleasures. Wild animals ate because they had to; she had surpassed all living creatures, human or otherwise, in terms of gratification derived from the simple act of nourishing herself. For this very reason it was solely her who was entitled to profit from this paradise.


The village was empty like never before: fully abandoned. It was evident that all the tinies had assembled to confront her at the water source. They surely aimed at driving her out for good then and there! The execution of this, rather audacious, endeavour did turn out to be quite impracticable… But what had they expected? Poor things should have thought better before acting.


The giantess looked around, searching for a nice place to sit down. Her pussy was virtually dripping with love juice, dense drops falling down to the ground, a glossy stream running down her left thigh. She restrained from touching it, as she wanted Tom to spend some more time inside rather than get pushed out right away during a premature orgasm. With constantly maintained gentle tension she made sure that he would stay where he belonged for now. 


Finally, the girl’s gaze settled at the chief’s house. She figured it would be a perfect place for her to put her butt in. She expected the building to collapse and adjust to the shape of her bottom, creating a seat much more comfortable than the hard and even ground below, and, unlike her shelter, unobstructed, letting the rays of the hot noon sun cover her skin with a nicely even tan. She had never tanned naked before, and this was the perfect occasion to try it –  yet another advantage of her discovering this awesome place she had made her own. 


She placed each one of her feet on either side of the construction and slowly squatted down. When her crotch touched the rough but soft surface of the grassy roofing, she could not hold back the urge to rub against it. An inevitable consequence of this simple movement was the rise of the irrefutable desire to squeeze her thighs together, which resulted in immediate almost complete destruction of the clay house. Stacy made a few circles with her hips, forcing some of the rubble into her pussy, before finally letting her body collapse down, the final movement crushing everything to dust. 


It was really quite surprising that such a fragile structure had not simply melted like a sandcastle during some rainfall, but carried on standing to finally meet its demise between the legs of a sexy giantess. But Stacy had not experienced any hard rainfalls since her arrival at the tiny village so she could never be sure. Maybe the houses needed repair after each episode of bad weather. It was hardly likely that any of the houses would survive long enough to be put to a similar test, though.


Stacy leant backwards until a new structure appeared behind her back. She felt it compress under her weight until the crushed rubble finally formed a nice bed she could rest on. Breaking stuff was all fun, but it lacked one, crucial element – tiny people to torment. They were way slower on their legs than the giantess herself, and it would definitely take some more time before she was able to play with them. Lying in this comfortable position, she could give them any time they needed to arrive.



Tom’s world shifted as the giantess made some unusual movement, much different from walking. Was she sitting down? He heard sounds of something being crushed outside and felt a few violent shakes of the giantess’ hips, which made his head spin. At his feet he felt some sand enter his prison and get mixed with the dense girl cum, forming clay. Something stabbed his right foot like a stick. He bent his legs at the knees in order to escape the painful sensations. Were they in the village? What did she sit on then? 


When Stacy walked, the environment of her pussy was not too hostile, so Tom, despite being overflown with the giantess’ mucus,  did not really have to worry about his safety that much. However, from the very moment the giantess sat down, it looked like the contractions were becoming stronger and more frequent, with even more of her hot love juice washing over him. 


The giantess rubbed her crotch against the rubble with even greater passion, and the muscular tunnel contracted around the tiny with such force that he was deprived of air for a short period of time. It was not long before his world began to turn dark, as his brain lacked oxygen. He had been stuck in Stacy’ pussy for a few minutes, somehow able to extract a meagre amount of oxygen from the humid atmosphere with each breath. Of course an equal amount of pussy juice entered his lungs along with it, causing him to cough into the stifling  folds of soft but deadly flesh. Now, with all this shaking and amidst all these contractions of ever increasing intensity, Tom’s situation had become critical.


With his last strength, the tiny tried to crawl out of the massive vagina. In order to be able to move, he needed to do something for the surrounding walls to spread. This, he tried to accomplish using the strength of his arms and more importantly his legs. To his greatest astonishment, the crushing flesh suddenly let go of him, the walls retracting to form an elongated chamber. He slid down, until his feet touched the ground below; thankfully the giantess had stopped grinding herself against it. He used this occasion to take a nice deep breath. It looked like he would get to live after all.



Stacy sat back up, and used her fingers to spread the lips of her pussy. She decided to give her tiny toy some more air in order to prolong his torment. Using her internal muscles, she spread the walls of her love hole wide apart.


She could feel Tom move around inside her, resting against one of the walls as he was breathing heavily, touching another with his palm. The entrance to her pussy was too close to the rubble for him to be able to crawl out, and when after having regained his breath he decided to attempt it, he totally caught her off guard. A sudden shift inside her love hole caused the tunnel of sensitive muscles to contract viciously, and the fact that the tiny chief was now curled into a ball intensified the sensations yet another notch.



Tom screamed as his spine threatened to be shattered when the renewed assault caught him by surprise in this rather unfavourable position. When he felt the surrounding flesh retract a little, preparing for the next convulsion, he resumed his struggles. With his air supply replenished, he was determined to break free before he was driven to the critical state again. He kicked and wriggled like never before, clawing at the crushing walls with his nails, and even biting them a few times when he saw that he was making no progress.



The giantess fell back in ecstasy, rubbing her clit and blocking it so that the tiny would not slide out amidst the ever strengthening convulsions of her arising orgasm. She screamed, feeling the hot waves tickle her nerve endings. Her pussy exploded on the surrounding houses, sprinkling them with glossy stains. Against her fingertips, she registered some pressure – Tom was being pushed out of her. She blocked the entrance with her full palm, changing the course of her next discharge, turning a jet into an explosion.


She felt a satisfying crack, which caused the already subsiding waves of pleasure to start raging all over again. Using her fist, she pushed Tom deep inside her and went on to grind her clit against a new house. One of his limbs must have taken a perpendicular course since the giantess felt a nice bit of resistance before the next crack. Screaming in elation, she released yet another torrent of hot girl cum onto the sandwiched structure, which had become completely flattened, and would not be distinguishible from the even ground if not for the green leftovers of the used-to-be roof. 


Amidst her heavy breaths Stacy noticed that the chief had become completely limp. One of his legs was sticking out of her love hole, motionless. 


“Ughh…” She shivered amidst her subsiding orgasm. “Mmm… I tried to be careful… really… not sorry, heh…” She relaxed, taking in the warmth of the hot sun rays and looking at the orange behind her eyelids.



When Stacy finally opened her eyes, she noticed that the villagers had returned. She had been so preoccupied with her sunbathing that she had not even noticed them. Most were hiding behind or inside their clay houses, but some were approaching tentatively, as if trying to figure out what was going on with their chief and how they could save him. Others were shaking their heads in disbelief, seeing all the destruction she had caused. She could not see Chuck anywhere and wondered if the other tinies had vented their anger on him. 


Stacy rolled to the side, her butt and pussy towards the tinies, in order to make the limp legs of Tom, which were sticking out of her pussy visible to the miniature people. The raven-haired tiny was of course one of the first to appear in her vicinity, and Stacy adored his furious air when he realised that his beloved chief had spent all this time in such a marvellously dangerous place. 


The fact that the giantess had orgasmed with him inside there could mean no good, the fact that he was not moving at all – even less. The tiny’s lower jaw trembled, yet he remained silent, for he was unable to find the words which would appeal to this heartless monster that lay before him and yet still towered over him with the sheer immensity of her captivating femininity, the most frightening tool in her arsenal of torture.


“You can try to take him out if you want,” said the giantess, wiggling her toes and smiling provocatively from behind her beautiful but deadly form. 


The black haired tiny did not think long. If he got the chance to approach the giantess without having to fear for his life, he was definitely going to try and use this occasion to save the chief. He was convinced there was some kind of a dirty trick to this, but with Tom inside the giantess’ vagina every second was priceless. He threw himself at his chief’s legs, which were now about as high as his head, and pulled.


Nothing. No matter how hard he tried, he was unable to free Tom from the wet folds holding him.


“Chief!” he screamed, “Chief, can you hear me?!”


No response came.


“What are you waiting for?!” he shouted to his fellow villagers. “Help me here!”


He need not have called for help, for it had already been on its way. In no time other villagers joined the black haired tiny, gripping Tom’s legs, and when there was no more place available there, eachother, and pulled with all their might.


Suddenly, the body of the chief moved. It was a sign of hope and the efforts were doubled instantly. He was out up to his hips… And then he stopped again.


“Just joking, hehe!” Stacy giggled. 


“Bitch!” the raven haired tiny gritted.



“I have an idea!” someone whispered. “You guys keep pulling, and I will tickle her feet, so that she loses focus!”


“Good, we will help.” A few other voices joined.


“This might actually work!” The brunet smiled.



“You are pulling pretty hard, though,” Stacy added. “I think I might crush him to paste if you go any harder than this, hehe– Oh!” she exclaimed at the sudden tickling at her soles. Her hips jerked and Tom slid out of her with a plop. “You bastards!” she gritted, spreading her toes and grabbing the tiny, who was the last to back away from her feet. Her tone was more playful than angry; she found it rather amusing that they had been able to come up with a similar tactic. “So you like me feet, huh? Why don’t you give them a massage?” She squeezed her toes together, causing the tiny to cough with blood, barely escaping death. 


“Yes, we will, just let him go!” The four accomplices of the caught tiny shouted, returning to grab the giantess’ unlucky victim before he collapsed onto the hard soil. 


“Good,” she purred. 


It would not be long before she had all of them under complete control. Although resistance on their side brought her great joy, she needed the situation to be at least somewhat predictable; for instance, it was undesirable that some of the villagers escape. In order to prevent this, she needed some activity to engage all of them in, or maybe… “Wait!” she exclaimed, enlightened.


The confused tinies at her feet barely escaped getting smashed to a gory pulp when the giantess rapidly stood up. In a few steps, she reached the stockade. How good she had not destroyed it! She remembered the place where she had found the stones she used to scare off the fox. She remembered seeing one particularly big and heavy rock there, perfect for her executing her plan. 

Having spotted the object of her search, she threw a quick glance at the village’s gate to see if anybody was trying to escape. Satisfied to notice no signs of such an action, she picked up the rock. 


Lifting it and carrying it back to the village required a considerable amount of effort even for her. By no means could the tinies ever aspire to lift it. She made sure that the gate was closed and proceeded to block it with the rock. Ignoring the agitation of her little captives, she took a stroll along the fence and trampled all the superstructures which served the purpose of letting the villagers access the top of the stockade in order to see what was going on outside of the village. In the event where the gate was blocked, the specially prepared ladders could allow them to leave the village from any point of choice. Now, there was absolutely no means left for them to try and scramble over the stockade.


Meanwhile the raven-haired tiny, surrounded by a group of his concerned likes, was trying to bring the unconscious chief back to life. With each crack of snapping wood and with each giggle of the giantess his heart kept jumping up and his blood boiled even stronger, but he knew he had to focus on saving Tom. His left arm was broken in two places, but those seemed to be the only injuries he had suffered. Right now, restoring his breathing was of the highest importance.


The tiny man who had come up with the idea of tickling Stacy’s feet was still alive. He lay on the ground, breathing heavily. He coughed a couple of times, and one of his friends helped him to sit up so that he would not choke on his own blood. One squeeze of Stacy’s powerful digits was enough to nearly kill him, such was the power of the giantess. The villagers possessed no means of performing complicated operations on the interiors of the bodies of the injured. They could only hope that the tiny’s body would be strong enough to stay alive.


“Crush, crush!” the giantess cheered. “I can’t believe how easy it is to crush these things! If I step right, it doesn’t hurt at all!” She finished her rampage and returned into the centre of the village. “Alright, I’m done.” She put her hands on her hips. “Now, go and gather all the leftovers and bring them to me, so that I can throw them out of the village!” The corners of her lips curled up into a broad smile. “But not you!” She pointed at the group from before. “You can start worshipping my feet now! Look how tired they are!” She lifted one of her soles over the tinies, then placed her butt on the ground with a thud. “Make sure to remove all the tiny wood splinters only you bugs can see, and then lick them clean from all the dust!”


Stacy’s new foot slaves neared both of her mighty soles with their heads hung low. Their gait brought to mind a funeral march. After having seen what her toes alone  could do to a living tiny person, they had no intention of worshipping her feet, not that they would have had anyway. But there was no choice, if they did not want to share his fate, their best choice was to cooperate. 


With a quick scan the giantess made sure that the wood from the crushed balconies and ladders was being gathered, then she wiggled her toes as if to express an invitation for the four tinies to get to work. She did not pay any attention neither to Tom, nor to her latest victim. 


“Use your tongues!” she demanded, spreading her toes menacingly, and looking at her slaves through the spaces between them. They seemed disgusted with what they had to do, and it did not look like they were going to start worshipping her feet properly out of their own free will. This meant that they needed another, slightly more distinct prompt on her side. 


The giantess waited a few seconds, and, as the situation still did not improve, lowered her feet flat on top of them. This instantly aroused frantic struggles, which caused the giant girl to moan in delight, “Mmm… very nice, now stick your tongues out, or I will crush you!” She pressed even harder. 


Amidst the warmth of this summer day, Stacy was sweating like crazy and so were her feet. The four foot slaves were overthrown with the overwhelming smell of her foot sweat. The giantess kept wiggling her toes more and more, smearing her sweat against them. The pressure kept increasing to dangerous levels, and the tiny people were forced to start licking if they wanted to survive. Now they only hoped that she would actually feel their tongues before smashing them to paste. 


Stacy heard some grunts and screams, she could have sworn that she felt something snap under her right foot, but the characteristic tickling only a tiny tongue could produce finally appeared. She released some of the pressure in order to signify that she wanted her slaves to continue like this. It was not long before her sex started to heat up again, the characteristic itching in her nether regions calling for attention. 


“I want someone to get into my pussy!” she announced. “No,” she corrected, “many someones; I want to see how many of you I can fit inside me!”



All the splinters had quickly been gathered, to form a pile in some distance away from the giantess, so that the tinies would not have to approach her. Upset groaning and screams of indignation erupted all over the village:


“What the fuck are we suppose to do now?” 


“The bitch wants to kill us all!”


“She takes everything! Our food, our home … then our lives!”


“What the fuck are we supposed to do? Let her her fucking rape us?!”


“If you do what I say and satisfy me, I will show you where the lost villagers are!” said the giantess, after which all screaming and complaining ceased as if the tiny mouths had been bound by a magic spell. “Along with Tim!” she added, smiling darkly.


“Tim?” It was the chief who had regained consciousness just in time to hear this message of false hope. He got up, suddenly full of energy as though nothing had happened to him.


“Chief, please rest!” the raven-haired tiny insisted.


“No, Jackson, if we have the chance to recover our relatives wherever they are we need to go for it!”


“Chief, please, I bet it’s just another trick…”


Tom coughed, and took in a couple of uneven breaths, “Stacy, please promise you will give them back!”


The giantess squinted a little, stifling a giggle, which caused her face to contort in a funny way. “I promise,” she said.


The chief could not see her face clearly, so he did not notice anything suspicious. Of course he knew that she might have just been trying to manipulate them again, though, when the life of his relatives, especially his son, came into play he was ready to take another risk.


“What do you want?” Tom asked Stacy.


“I want you tiny people inside me!”


“Why, just why are you doing this?” he asked for the hundredth time, shaking his head.


“Well,” the giantess gave her foot slaves a few kneads with her toes,” because you make me horny! All so tiny and helpless… I can do whatever I want with you! Everybody would love this!” She blushed. Her own words made her feel weird. It was her that gave into her urges, but in her opinion most of the blame was definitely on the tiny’s part: they existed! It was them who caused her devious nature to resurface in the first place! 


“But why do you have to kill us…”


“Have I killed anyone so far?” 


 “I don’t know, I don’t know anything anymore… Please, I just want to see my lost relatives again!”


“Then come here and get into my cunt!” Having skilfully grabbed the tinies occupied with her feet with her toes, she spread her legs, taking them along, and opened the erected lips of her clitoris with her fingers so that the chief could see exactly what she wanted.


“Chief, you are already in a bad state, let us handle this,” Jackson offered.


It was all of them: he and his team, minus Will melting away in Stacy’s stomach. Were they up to something? Were they perhaps planning to stab her from the inside? Stacy was not stupid!


“Very good,” she said, “now take off all your clothes and come here.”


Instantly, Jacksons face budged. Had she just made his plans go up in a puff of smoke? She grinned, piercing him with her bright blue eyes. He did not withstand her gaze. He gave his people a sign and they all began to undress reluctantly. The giantess could see the shaking of their hands very well.


“You are too slow!” she said, grabbing the closest tiny, and purposefully not Jackson. She ripped his loincloth off of him and proceeded to pull on his arms and legs and twist his body in weird ways. 


“Very well, you pass!” she  announced joyfully, before brutally forcing the man into her pussy headfirst. The little man was not very large, possibly four and half inches tall; he was devoured by her lower lips very quickly. Some mucus started seeping out of the giantess’ love tunnel, but it was otherwise impossible to notice anything from the outside. “Mmm… that makes one. Next!”


The next man, already naked, approached the giantess, his legs shaking. He did not dare to look into her eyes. The giantess grabbed him greedily and proceeded to examine his limbs.


“What do we have here?” she asked, seeing an elongated object in one of his palms. It was a splinter of wood from one of the constructions she had destroyed. “You wanted to harm me?” She gave him a sad look. 


The man turned his head to look at Jackson in search of help, as he now had a good reason to fear for his life. Why was the giantess not angry? Was this another way of hers to mess with their feelings?


“Be strong,” the raven-haired tiny said. “We will soon join you... ”


“Very well then, I can let this pass this time, but I want the rest of you to be just as naked as when you went out of your mothers’ wombs.” Having said these words, she brought her current captive close to her pussy. At first, he did not want to fit in, and she had to focus in order to be able to squeeze him in, just next to the previous one. Her vagina was already full, and stuffing more villagers inside would require stretching it beyond the usual girth. But this was exactly what all of this was about, and the girl was very much up for the challenge. “That makes two– “ she counted. “Ah! Don’t squirm yet!” she gasped, squeezing the tiny’s leg in order to let him know that she was talking specifically to him. “Alright, next!” She made an inviting gesture with her hand. Her fingers glistened with the glossy tint of her erections.


The next tiny did not have any objects on him, and Stacy was quick to start the process of insertion. This time she really needed to spread wide, and she could feel the tension building inside her. Because of the fact that the tiny bodies were not firm and uniform dildos, but moving, soft and well, humanly shaped creatures, positioning them one next to the other was very hard. The girl thought that maybe she should have put all of them in at the same time, creating a tiny-bundle, but she realised that starting all over again would be a disgrace. The solution was very simple: she used force to squeeze the third tiny in. 



The bodies of her first two captives were twisted into unnatural shapes and crushed against the soft and elastic folds of the giantess’ vagina. The harder her pussy was stretched, the stronger its embrace became. New struggles arised, and this time there was no stopping it.  The tinies’ limbs were just on the verge of breaking, and they were suffocating, their naked bodies forced against each other like sardines in a can. The third captive relieved the first two of all the air they had in their lungs and got several kicks into his face as they were desperately trying to stay alive, not able to realise that they were only hurting each other in the process. Warm mucus flooded them, making everything slippery. The latest tiny would have surely slid out of the wet and oily tunnel of flesh if it had not been for the fact that the next one was already being put in. 



Stacy was having real trouble inserting the fourth one. Never before had she put this many things into her vagina. The sensations were amazing, as the tinies were squeezed so hard they rubbed against the entrance to her womb, giving her very unusual and intense stimuli. She breathed out in order to relax and crushed the fourth tiny into herself. The man screamed in pain as his spine broke. Stacy felt the satisfying crack on  her fingertips, but her wild roar made it inaudible for her spectators. She retracted her fingers and her plumpy lower lips closed around their squirming prey. Only one tiny hand emerged from between them as the last act of protest, but the giantess pushed it back in, deeping her index finger up to its second joint. 


“I have no room for you,” she said to Jackson, licking her fingers, “you will lick my clit.” 


She shifted her position onto her knees and neared the black haired tiny. Some drops of her sweet nectar rained on him. She then gathered her foot slaves, which thought their job was done and placed them on her soles inattentively. She then sat down, closing Jackson in the dark valley of her thighs. “Get to work, Jackson,” she ordered with a grin.


She knew his name? Jackson realised she must have heard it earlier during his conversion with the chief. But why care to use his proper name? The way she pronounced it… That look in her eyes… Definitely not friendly… He was her next target! He was going to be bullied now, tormented, perhaps even worse than the people inside her cunt. While all of his closest friends were imprisoned there, he got the chance to live. He knew she had room for more, of course she had; perhaps a few bones would be broken in the process, but she would have definitely managed to force him in! He had always been in charge, which had made him a major object of her devious desire. He was now to witness the calamity of his comrades, after which she would let him continue living with this awareness for the rest of his puny life. They would always remember this moment. They got to suffer, he did not…


“Now.” 


Jackson felt the giant palm push against the plushy lips of Stacy's vagina. His face was forced between them, engulfed by the soft flesh giving off a musky smell of the numerous orgasms she had already had that day. He heard some stifled screams from the inside. 


“What are you waiting for? Lick it!”


Jackson obliged. The sooner this shit was over, the better. He pushed himself away from the giantess’ labia and gave the head of her clitoris a lick. He heard a quiet affirmative moan. The vagina of the giantess contracted, causing some more faint, barely audible pleas to reach his ears. He knew he had to keep going. He swallowed his tears and attacked the giant clit with increased vigour. The giantess gasped, tilting her head back. He could hear her breathing accelerate. 


As no clothing separated him from the heat of the giant girl’s genitals, he soon felt his erection rub against it. His natural reaction would have been to rock his hips, but very consciously he stopped himself from giving into these primitive instincts. He hated his body for the way it reacted. His friends were living the torment of their life now, how could he enjoy the same moment while contributing to their suffering? The giantess grabbed her breasts and started to rock back and forth in a steady rhythm. Furious, Jackson grabbed her pussy lips and squeezed them with all his might, intending to inflict pain. 


Only a surprised gasp. And more hip rocking. 


The tiny bit Stacy’s clitoris, causing the door of heaven to open for the giantess. Jackson lacked the means to make her experience even a fraction of pain she was causing others. 


“This feels amazing! Keep biting! You are better than Chuck and Tim!”


‘Chuck? Tim?!’ Jackson pushed his lower body away from the giantess in order to avoid contact with the white mucus. He bit as hard as he could to the point of feeling pain traverse his jaws and looked up to see her reaction. 


“Oh my god, I am going to come!”


He could not see the giantess’ face, but her words left no doubts about her being in utter bliss. Soon, other sounds coming from the depths of her body attracted his attention. Terrified, he looked down at the plushy lips of her overstuffed vagina from behind of which he had heard a series of cracks.


A large drop of blood formed at the bottom of the tightly sealed opening. Soon, it detached and ran down, forming a trickle. The trickle soon changed into a stream; some guts escaped the giantess’ chamber of death along with it, and dropped down towards the ground forming a gorry paddle. It was the sign of a monstrous bloody orgasm that was just about to explode right in Jackson’s face. 


“No! No!!” he screamed, backing away. Never in his life had he seen something equally atrocious. 


“Yes!!” Stacy screamed, grabbing him violently and forcing him right against the gory hell he was trying to escape from. “Aaaah!” She raised her butt into the air, rubbing herself frantically. 


Jackson cried when his own erection exploded despite his greatest efforts. At the same time Stacy came as well. 


A fearsome contraction of her vagina ground the bodies of her captives against each other, breaking their bones, smashing their skulls, turning them into a homogenous mass, which shot out of her blocked only by Jackson’s body, equally fragile as all the others. She held him tight against her lower lips, wanting to prevent her vagina from releasing all its contents at once. The pressure was so strong that the upper body of the tiny in her palm got crushed between the two opposite forces. 


Jackson could not withstand the second convulsion. A pink explosion of gore, mangled bones and hot girl cum perforated his skin, ripping his body apart, piercing right through him to rain on the still present spectators. 


The tinies at Stacy’s feet noticed that the giantess was starting to bring her soles together, squeezing them between them. As her screams of pleasure intensified, their situation became more and more dangerous. The toes of the giantess would spread and curl subsequently, threatening to shatter any limbs which found themselves under or between them. Thinking that they were not working hard enough, the tinies doubled their efforts at licking the dust and sweat off the giantess’ soles. It was then that they heard a loud series of crunching sounds from above and a rain of blood and gore fell on them. As a natural reaction, they tried to run away, but they found themselves cornered between the powerful digits and the buttcheeks of the giantess which suddenly approached them.


The tiny crowd, previously somewhat calm, as the hope for better days still burned in their hearts, was now dispersing in all directions, running away in panic. Now that they had seen the true face of their tormentor, who was not just having fun, but also relished in gory murder. Terror-stricken out of their minds, they clawed at the wooden stockade, the structure they used to be so proud of, their most significant protection from the predators now to be the source of their demise, a terrifying tool in the hand of the worst predator of all!


Stacy smashed her butt against her feet followed by the ground, crushing her foot slaves. She grinded them to paste with a couple of circles of her shapely butt and tilted her head back, letting her palms run all over her body, smearing the gore all over herself. The shoe lace fell off her hair, which set free from its confinement, spread around her head in its wild golden mane, shining in the light of this awesome day. 


“Ohh…” she roared, further smearing the gore across the ground. With her head tilted back, with her eyes closed, she was facing directly towards the hot sun. She slowly licked her fingers, humming.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated as always :)

The Like-minded Girl by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

I am done with chapter 9!

Enjoy! :)

I managed to finish it in a weeks time which means I might be able to write more, before the exam session kills me ;)

Of course your reviews and comments are what gives me motivation for this time consuming endeavour, so if you are enjoying the story (or not) let me know to make it better for all :)

A good few minutes later, Stacy opened her eyes and looked around. Her dilated pupils scanned the village. She gulped all that she had gathered from her fingers. “Hmm? Where is everyone?” she asked, frowning, the tip of her tongue emerging in the corner of her lips, as the flavour she had brought to her taste buds reminded her of her returning hunger. She would soon proceed to satiate it, but first, she needed to fulfil her promise. “It’s a pity you all decided to hide now; it looks like you don’t want to see the mysteriously lost villagers again after all,” she said, in a seemingly uninvolved tone. 


No tinies reappeared. Had they managed to leave the village? No! Stacy got up in order to get a broader view on the settlement. Nobody present. The village as calm as a millpond. Stacy’s eyes stopped on the one-cell confinement where Chuck used to be kept a prisoner. The roof was still lying next to the structure; the tinies, possibly lacking the strength to lift it, would have to start rebuilding the roofing from scratch.


The girl squatted over it very carefully and relaxed her anus, releasing all the waste gathered in her colon into the building. Finally being able to let it all out brought her great relief. She regretted not having waited for the other tinies to be fully digested and join it, but that was how the circumstances had played out, so now, she needed to proceed accordingly. She bit her lower lip at the familiar sensation of some harder pieces rubbing against her anus – the bone remains. Then she sighed, content.


She took a look at her shit. It filled about half of the prison’s space, and white fragments of half dissolved bones were very clearly visible in the otherwise smooth mass. She noticed one fragment which looked like a piece of a skull, but could not be sure what it was. It might have just as well been a hip bone. Once done with her little inspection, she used the structure's roof to wipe herself clean and threw it out of the village like a frisbee. She giggled, seeing it explode against a trunk of a distant tree.


“Alright, the team that got lost in the forest is inside the prison right now. Feel free to come and see if you want. As for Tim, he is outside of the village,” she announced. “The elders haven't come out yet, hehe.” She added, wanting to be sincere, but unable to contain her impish giggle.



The tinies had obviously hidden in their homes. They were now whispering amongst themselves, their voices too subtle for Stacy to be able to hear them. 


“What does she mean?” 


“I don’t know man, I don’t know about yourself, but I’m not moving from here.”


“Yeah, me neither, I won’t even look out of the window, the first person she notices is dead.”


“You saw what she did to Jackson and the others!”


“Her cunt mashed them to paste!”


“W-what is that bitch made of… chief, what are we supposed to do?”


Tom was crying; as strong a man as he was, the reservoirs of his strength had been used up. He was the chief of this village, and protecting its dwellers was his duty. He had failed immensely. He basically sent his people to their death, telling them to listen to that monster, the monster he had trusted, selling the village to the devil in the very beginning. The village's misery in its entire scope could be ascribed to his decisions, and solely to his! Why did he not listen to the elders?! They could have easily killed the giantess in her sleep! They would have had to move the village, but none of this would have happened; nobody would have had to die! Why, why did he believe that the girl would be good to them, magnanimous in the reign of her beauty? She was so cute, she looked so benign; yet, the monster within her had been waiting to resurface all along!


‘...because you make me horny! All so tiny and helpless… I can do whatever I want with you! Everybody would love this!’ The words of the giantess kept ringing in his head, louder and louder, to the point where he actually ceased to receive any signals from the room in which he had found shelter. “Tim is  o u t s i d e  of the village…?”


“Chief!”


“Ehm, yes?” he asked, blinking a couple of times.


“Do you think we should go out there?”


Tom dropped his head. “Ah… I don’t know. All the decisions I have made so far have been wrong… do as you please...”


Kim, the tiny woman, who had found Tim’s loincloth, approached Tom, putting her palm on his shoulder. “I will go there,” she said. “I’m a woman, she won’t be so violent with me.”


“Why, what do you mean?” Tom wanted to know.


“You know, it’s evident that she does all of this to satisfy her carnal desires. Somehow this turns her on… it’s only natural she would be more prone to hurt men…” Kim blushed. “I can kind of understand it…”


“Are you justifying her?” another tiny woman shouted angrily. 


“No! Not at all… Sarah,” Kim blushed even harder. Sarah had always been her rival, and loved to criticise everything Kim said. She was always in charge; she would not understand the allure of becoming a goddess for some time. And given that Kim rather than herself had found the loincloth of Tim, she was even more mean than usual now. “Please, be quiet, we don't want to attract her attention,” Kim whispered, using the circumstances to silence Sarah and thus escape her rant.


“Very well then, go, we are staying here.” Sarah turned her back on Kim, annoyed with the fact that she had just been caught putting everyone else in danger.


“Kim is right,” said Tom, who apparently had not realised that the second possible interpretation of Kim’s words existed. “Kim, don’t engage the giantess, just go and see if… they are safe, then go back and we will decide what to do next.”


Kim nodded. She jumped out of the window and ran some distance, all the while hiding in order not to direct the attention of the giantess’ to the place where the village’s chief was hiding. She saw that Stacy was standing in the middle of the village, waiting impatiently, which her stomping foot very clearly indicated. The tiny girl regarded her blood stained body: blood smeared across her breasts and around her crotch, pieces of broken bodies of Kim’s fellow villagers glued onto her skin, drying in the heat of the raging sun. Approaching Stacy from the side, she could not see her butt cheeks, which undeniably displayed an equally atrocious image. She could not help but experience slight arousal at the thought. Despite all the giantess had done, she just could not help but marvel at her. Her deeds were evil, but they were the deeds of a truly independent girl, a queen, a goddess of indomitable power! She began to imagine what she would do if she got the chance to become a giantess herself. 


‘...because you make me horny! All so tiny and helpless… I can do whatever I want with you! Everybody would love this!’


‘Definitely nothing as brutal as Stacy… Definitely not…’ She shook her head, rejecting the inappropriate thoughts. She regretted having said that she understood the giantess. In what light did it put her? She began to think that Sarah was in fact right. ‘For such wanton destruction of tiny life, the only difference between us and our tormentor being size, only for a mere goal of satisfying the most primitive of desires, there is to be no tolerance,’ she reasoned. Amidst all the death and suffering Stacy had caused to Kim’s own people, the tiny redhead had no right to imagine what she had imagined. Yet imagine it she did. She swallowed her guilt, and forgetting about her safety, walked into the open.


Stacy smiled, seeing the tiny girl emerge from between two houses and waited to see how she would react.


Kim stopped before the prison door, a strong foul smell of excrements instantly getting her attention. She immediately knew something was wrong. 


“Hey, is anyone there?”


Silence.


Overflown with cold sweat, she hurried to open the door. What she saw was a wall of hot and steaming brown mass. Another wave of repulsive odour attacked her nostrils, causing her to take a few steps back. What was the meaning of this? What were those white fragments? Stacy said she would bring them back! She… 


“Noo!” Kim felt her heart bang with such intensity that it almost deathened her. She fell onto her knees. She had understood. She now knew it all. She knew the fate of Tim. And why there was only his loincloth left. “But how… How…? There was no blood left, no traces of–”


“Yes, no traces,” Stacy whispered into her ear.


Kim jumped up. She had been so terrified that she had become completely unaware of what was going on around her. She turned her head towards the source of the sound to see the giantess lay on her belly with her head just next to her miniscule a-few-inches-tall body, which now seemed more puny than ever before.


“There is only one answer; you know it!” prompted the giantess. Her dilated pupils were visible from behind a veil of blonde hair, which obstructed the view of her visage. Kim noticed a devious smile and two rows of pearly white teeth within.


“No… you couldn't!”


“I could!”


Kim could not accept the truth. Her jaw trembled as she looked into the eyes of the monster towering above her. Earlier, she saw a powerful girl in her, who could not help but indulge in her guilty pleasures, and whom she could at the same time hate and admire. This admiration was all gone now. The giantess kept watching her with an amused facial expression. Unable to withstand the uncertainty of being regarded this way in inscrutable silence, the tiny girl shrieked.


Stacy licked her lips.


It was too much. Almost tripping, Kim broke into a run. 


Too late! The slab of Stacy’s tongue had already smashed into her back and pinned her to the ground.


“No! Please, I beg you! Don’t eat me! Anything but this!” Kim cried, feeling the giantess’ teeth pull on her loincloth, ripping it away. Above her she heard a villainous laugh and a slurp as the giantess’ mouth had already started filling with water at the prospect of devouring her, swallowing her whole! Long fingers turned her onto her back, her tormentor wanting her to face her own demise. Though, it was then that all the violence suddenly stopped.


“You are wet,” Stacy noticed, briefly chewing on Kim's outfit before gulping it down.


“W-what?” the tiny girl whispered in confusion and dread, the latter caused by the sight of her clothing disappearing in the depths of the giantess as if to presage her own destiny.


“Your pussy is all wet.” The giantess’ lips curled into a knowing smile. Apparently, she was having to do with a like minded tiny here. “You would love to be a giantess yourself, wouldn’t you?”


“I…” The tiny girl blushed. How could she have guessed it so easily? “I-I would’ve never eaten anyone!” added the tiny girl. Realising that denying it was hopeless, she wanted to at least find an excuse for herself; show that she was not evil like Stacy – that she was different from that monster of a woman.


Stacy extended her tongue, letting its tip run across the tiny pussy. She was fully straight herself, but there was something fun about tasting this girl, raping her in the most impropriate eway. She noticed that the tiny gasped and rested her arms on her tongue as if mesmerised by what Stacy was doing. 


“Hehe, you like that? Are you a lesbian too?” asked the giantess, more jokingly than seriously, though the more she considered it, the more probable it appeared to her. “What is your name?” she wanted to know.


She did not get the answer. Instead, something stung her cheek.


“Shit, I missed her eye!” shouted a female voice.


“How dare you stab my face?!” Stacy snarled, grabbing the tiny culprit, Kim instantly recognised as her rival, and squeezing her with such force that her breath was stolen and her scream along with it.


Further away, a larger group of villagers was approaching. They were all armed with sticks. The giantess wondered what might have caused this sudden change in their behaviour. Initially, they were too scared to even peer out of the window, now they were attacking her!


“Sarah!” Someone shouted. “Let her go, you giant bitch!”


Ignoring the voice, Stacy looked in the opposite direction. There, a very similar view awaited her. Another horde of villagers ran towards her, screaming madly!


“We cannot allow the girls to fight for us!” 


“Yes, there is only one more person who’s going to die today!”


“Not a person! A monster!”


Stacy grabbed Kim with her free palm and with regained composure lifted herself up from the ground. She had achieved exactly what she had desired: now all the tinies would take a look at her shit! As for fighting, she had something more fun in mind for now. Before the furious villagers managed to reach her, she trod towards the stockade, reaching it in less than two seconds. One tiny emerged out of nowhere suddenly, but she smashed him to paste under the ball of her foot, starting with a circular motion from the side in order to avoid his spear. She scrunched her toes, balancing on the ball of her foot on top of the unlucky tiny as she lifted her other appendage to be able to step over the fence. A sultry moan escaped her lips as the upper part of the tiny’s body spread under the sensitive skin of her foot, liquified with a delightful wet crunch. The gore stuck onto her sole, whereas the hips as well as both of the tiny man’s legs, which were still intact, were sent into the air for all the other beleaguered villagers to see the moment she raised her foot from the ground for the completion of her movement. 


“Where are you taking us?” Sarah protested, coughing.


Stacy walked for about thirty seconds without replying, until finally, she was far enough not to hear any of the noise coming from the village, or rather from the prison the village had become.


“Alright, I like this spot.” She sat down in a straddle, putting both of her captives between her legs, so that she would have complete control over them.


“What is the meaning of this?” Sarah insisted.


“So your name is Sarah, mmm?” Asked the giantess.


“My name is none of your business! Tell me what you are going to do to us!”


Once again Stacy grabbed the tiny girl and used her fingers to brutally rip her clothing off of her.


“What do you think you are doing, you perverted giant bitch?!”


Not gently, Stacy placed Sarah in front of Kim, who was sitting on the ground, her head between her knees. She was convinced that their death was near. She looked up at her rival, wanting to make peace before they would both have to leave this beautiful but harsh world forever. 


“You dumbass!” Sarah shouted, before Kim managed to do as little as open her mouth. If you hadn’t got caught, I wouldn’t have ended up in this mess!”


“S-so, why did you come and help me?” Kim asked, confused, her voice trembling.


“I could not allow my pride to suffer any longer! It looked as if you were braver than me! I came to your rescue–”


“Who said Kim was in danger in the first place?” Stacy asked with hidden intent. “I just wanted to get a little taste of her, that’s all. Now, you were curious as to why I brought you here? It’s simple! Sarah, did you know Kim is a lesbian?”


“What? You are a lesbian?” Sarah laughed, as though Stacy and the danger that came with her presence were but a mere fantom. “Is that true?” she asked, grinning.


“M-more like bisexual…” Kim stuttered.


“I knew there was something more to your weirdness! I wish I had realised that sooner! Thank you Stacy–”


“So, Sarah, now I would like you to kneel down before her and lick her pussy!” the giantess asked casually, with an impish grin.


Both of the tiny girls looked at her in disbelief.


“What?! Me lick… her?!” Sarah cried, despised and furious.


“N-no, I don’t want it…” Kim started crawling away, her face blossoming with red. Why was the giantess putting her in such an awfully embarrassing situation? To further torment her?


Stacy leant forward, covering both of the girls in her ominous shadow. She used her index finger to press on the back of Sarah’s head, smashing her face against Kim’s crotch. “Do it!” she whispered at length.


Kim’s breath accelerated at the stimulus. She blushed more and more, eager to fill the touch of Sarah’s tongue, all the while trying to remain still, becoming more and more intimidated by the unexpected turn of events.


As soon as Stacy removed her finger, Sarah pushed away. “I won’t do it, I’m telling you I won’t–”


“Well, if you don’t…” Stacy whispered into Sarah's ear, her saliva spilling on the girl, who slowly turned her head around to face her, shaking in fear. The giantess opened her cavernous mouth, her throat large enough to engulf Sarah whole. Her thick tongue extended and its tip slid across Sarah’s back, tasting her cold sweat.


“W-what are you doing?” the girl panicked.


As a reply, Stacy moved even closer, and grabbed the girl’s butt with her teeth, gently nibbling on it. 


“Stop!” Sarah screamed in terror. “St– Aah!” she gasped as the pink snake creeped between her buttcheeks, and then farther, finding its way right into her pussy; imposed elation which caused the girl to elicit both a cry of pain and a scream of pleasure.


“Sarah, please, do what she says…” Kim begged, she really did not want to sound as though she wanted her eternal rival to lick her pussy, though deep down she knew it was unavoidable.


“I hate you…” whispered Sarah, tears running down her cheeks. She placed her lips on Kim’s crotch and extended her tongue. 


Kim moaned cutely. She placed both of her palms on her friend's head, craving for more. She could not deny how much she liked Sarah having to serve her like this right after having set on her. This was justice. This was her revenge. She was the one in charge now!


Furious, Sarah wanted to bite Kim’s clit, but restrained from taking such an action, for even though the perverse pink monster of the giantess had left her alone, she could feel the warm breath of the giantess behind her at all times. 


Kim thought that Stacy was sharing some of her godlike power with her and began to appreciate this fact. Even if she was just toying with both of the tiny girls, the giantess must have realised that her actions turned Kim on. It felt so wrong! Kim never wanted to accept the fact that what the giantess was doing to her own people aroused her. Ever since Stacy first appeared she was aware of the great indomitable power she could exercise against them at any time. And Stacy had been doing it! Though unbeknownst to any of them, it was what had been happening all along! 


Kim could not deny the fact that she enjoyed the empowerment greatly. No girl in the village would ever want to lick her pussy willingly. Now, as the carnal desires dulled her reason, she could even forgive Stacy for swallowing other villagers alive. Afterall, how different was it from her crushing them in her pussy or underfoot? 


She opened her eyes, looking at the blonde goddess curiously watching her. She marvelled at her beautiful face, at her breasts… those nipples... Unconsciously, she lifted her hips up and increased the stress exerted by her arms, forcing Sarah’s nose between the lips of her labia. She could now get her to pay for all those years of her annoying her, constantly trying to prove that she was better. She felt her arousal increase exponentially. Again she looked up at the angelic face of her goddess. Those beautiful lips… That tongue… That neck!


“Swallow her!” she roared wildly, as her libido rose too high to be contained by her mind.


“What?” Stacy was truly surprised, hearing Kim’s words. 


“I want to come, seeing her go down your throat!”


“Is that so?” Stacy grabbed a wisp of her hair, curled it around her finger, and then tilted her hand to the side, letting her wrist hang loose. She grinned, seeing how it turned Kim on even more.


“What?! No!” Sarah screamed into Kim’s pussy, not able to push her head away. She then felt a pair of strong elfantine fingers grab her by an ankle and pull her away from Kim's crotch. Suddenly she did not want to part with it anymore. She wrapped her arms around Kim’s hips and looked up towards her face in search of help. All she saw was an absent minded expression of utter orgasmic delight. “Help! Please, no!” she screamed, the giantess pulling hard, squeezing her painfully, forcing her to let go.


“Devour her!” Kim shouted between her moans. As Sarah was lifted above Stacy’s mouth, she rubbed her clit furiously. 


The giantess tilted her head back and extended her tongue, singing “Aaah!” All the while she observed Kim out of the corner of her eye.


Sarah shouted, wriggled and struggled all she could, but none of this could help her to escape her fate. She was lowered into the giantess’ gaping mouth, and Stacy began pushing her into her throat legs-first. The saliva of the giantess was spilling out of her mouth, running down her neck.


“Oh my god, swallow her now!” Kim cried, feeling the waves of her arising orgasm permeate her entire body.


“I’m on it,” Stacy giggled, and pressed on Sarah’s head, shoving her into her oesophagus in one smooth motion. Leaving only her head sticking out, she threw her hair back in order to give Kim an unrestrained look at her neck. 


“No! Please, spare me! No! Kim!!” 


A wet sound of deglutition went through the air and the muscles on Stacy’s neck moved, working the girl in. Sarah tilted her head back, trying to escape being pulled into the unknown at all cost. She used her arms as aid but it was all to no avail. The giantess gave a second gulp, and the tiny girl was dragged down her throat.


Kim’s pussy exploded with a squirting orgasm. The tiny girl screamed, watching the huge lump slide right down the giantess’ neck just after Sarah’s fate had been sealed with that delicious, formidable and weary, loud and wet sound of swallowing! 


Very quickly now, it passed behind Stacy’s collarbone, lost forever in the depths of her digestive system. Sarah had disappeared, never to be seen again, by anyone. And even though she was still alive, neither her frantic screams nor her helpless struggles were any longer of this world. She was already dead. It made no difference whether someone knew about what had befallen her or not -- she was going to be digested! And even Stacy herself, though having absolute control of the girl, in reality had no control over what was going to happen to her whatsoever. Sarah was to dissolve in her stomach acid, her gut treating all that entered it equally. Knowing no compassion, the giantess’ gut was going to conduct its act of destruction, melting the tiny girl, turning her into gory slurry and corroding her bones until their mere leftovers became small enough to be able to pass farther into her intestines, where all the nutrients were going to be extracted. The next morning, she was going to leave the giantess’ body in the form of a hot, steaming brown turd, with a few touches of half transparent greyish-white.


Stacy smacked her lips a couple of times and looked proudly at her tiny friend, whose little pussy was squirting with its nectar in all possible directions.


“Oh my god,” moaned Kim, towards the end of her orgasm. “I have never seen anything like this before…. It was so… effortless! Y-you… you are a goddess!”


“I can feel her squirm around in my stomach,” said the giantess, patting her belly. “It turns me on like crazy!” she added, her hand straying to her crotch, before burping like a thousand thunders. 


“Oh my god, she is going to be digested alive!” Kim realised, suddenly overthrown with a strong sentiment of guilt after her orgasm finally subsided. 


“Honestly, I would have eaten her anyway…” Stacy’s stomach growled as if to support her assertion, or maybe it was just Sarah’s movement that had caused it? “I will leave you here for now, otherwise the others might turn against you.”


Kim seemed lost in thought, unsure of what to make of it all. 


“You said you are bisexual, so go and try finding Chuck! As my worshippers I shall let you live while I take care of the rest of you tiny bugs!” She winked at the girl, grinning.


She then went on to return to the village.


And so Kim was left alone, her life spared on a whim only due to the similarities between hers and her oppressor’s perversions. 

End Notes:
As always, I am eager to hear your thoughts :)
The Bet by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

Alright, here comes chapter number 10!

The story is now 100 pages long ! 
Isn’t it amazing? :) 

There are most likely going to be two more chapters, though I might decide to expand it.

It looks as though I won’t be able to continue writing it for some time, so for now please enjoy this chapter and don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on the story with me in the review section so that I can write even better :) This is still but the beginning of my writing journey!


When the giantess disappeared behind the stockade, carrying the two girls from the village, the tinies were just left standing there with their rage-contorted faces and spares ready to strike, but with no enemy to direct all this new found rage towards. All this time they had been too scared to fight for their freedom, and the moment they finally found the strength to take on the giantess, she abandoned them just like that, effortlessly smashing one of them underfoot and taking away another two lives, most likely doomed to end in an equally or even more horrible way! 


It was then that a very strong, unpleasant smell of excrement reached their nostrils. When matters of great importance were being dealt with, such trivial details were ordinarily given little consideration, though the sheer intensity of it, for the presence of which there was no viable explanation whatsoever, was what finally attracted the villagers’ attention.


The smell was apparently coming from the confinement building! The tinies started to approach it slowly, reluctantly, with unexplainable dread.  They had no idea what they would see – they couldn't have – but after all they had been through, their guts were telling them that more than just a simple turd was hiding behind the slightly fractured door of the single-cell prison.


The chief was the first one to open the door, revealing the brown wall of mass filling the dark interior.


In the giantess’ waste, just in front of him, there was a heavily corroded tiny skull, whose barely recognisable frame would have likely fallen apart under the slightest touch. Right next to it, there was what looked like a piece of a pelvis and some larger longer bone, possibly a femur. White spots of various shapes and sizes were to be seen all over the place, all devoured by the giantess’ digestive juices, the only trace left after the existence of the unlucky victims, her terrifying body could not absorb and burn as energy to carry on with her atrocities. 


Was that the fate that Tim had met as well? Tom’s eyes filled with tears at the memory of his son. He could not even imagine the terrible calamity the giantess must have served him. Did she cook him? Or did she bite on him when he was still alive? And the others? Lea? James? John? Ben? Sam? Will? ‘The elders haven’t come out yet, hehe.” The words of the giantess reverberated in Tom’s skull, especially that little casual laugh of hers at the end. Clara, Diana, Emmanuel… all turned to shit. That was all they had ever been to Stacy – food. Food and playthings. This nightmare would never end. 


He fell onto his knees, his lips opening to release their silent scream of despair. For a few moments he remained in this position, letting the uneasy regards of his people traverse his sunken form. He then clenched his fists. Wiping his tears off his face, he stood up, turning towards his people, who all whispered amongst themselves, their faces pale, their bodies shaking in anticipation of the biggest horror they had yet to have seen in their lives.


One by one, they slowly moved closer, until their eyes finally got to see the grim testimony of their oppressor’s appetite. They covered their eyes not to look. They vomited. But the terrible truth they had seen, and so, this image would stay with them until they too met their demise in the giantess’ gut. It was a fate much more cruel to that of being crushed. Being devoured without a trace!


“We need to escape,” gritted the chief, “it is now or never; there is no time to bury our dead. We will honour their memory once we are back to safety.” He raised his hand up and shouted, “Burn the stockade!” 


“Let’s burn the stockade!” repeated the rest. “Yes! Let’s burn it and escape!” There was no enthusiasm, nor hope in their calls – just cold, focused determination. That is, until one of the tinies shouted, “Let’s burn her clothes! That’s the least we can do to avenge our dead!” 


“Burn it all!”


“The monster thought she could be a queen! She will return home naked, like nobody!”


“Quiet! Quiet!” shouted the chief, “She mustn't hear us!” 


The escalating rage could not be suppressed, but Stacy had gone too far away from the village to be able to hear their screams, let alone understand the meaning they carried. The backpack of the giantess as well as her clothes were all inside her shelter. The tinder, stored in a safe location, was brought out, and the tinies tried to put the fire to the bedding. The still moist moss and leaves did not want to light up properly, though, of course the furious villagers did not stop there, but went straight for the giantess’ backpack, which was composed of flammable, synthetic material. Not without satisfaction they watched the shoes and shirt of their oppressor disappear under the flames slowly as they spread across the entire shelter fueled by the core heat source composed of melting plastic. The destruction of Stacy’s possessions, the only thing they could do against her, absorbed them so much that they hardly thought of escaping anymore. It gave them a sensation of being in charge. This sensation intensified the moment the roof of the structure collapsed. 


“Alright, that’s enough!” Tom shouted, not without a hint of regret as he too enjoyed this little moment of deep satisfaction. “Remember, that’s our only chance! We need to get out of here, before–”



Stacy heard a loud explosion coming from the village. Curious, she precipitated towards it, the bushes scratching her nude skin. What in the world could have caused it? As fast as she was, it only took her about ten seconds to be back. 


The first thing she noticed was the large fire in the middle. Her possessions! 


“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU BUGS THINK YOU ARE ODING TO MY CLOTHES?!” She screamed, and coughed as a fog of irritant fumes attacked her face. Her eyes became watery and she started rubbing them in panic. She now understood what had occurred. Between her coughs, a couple of villainous giggles could be heard, as even amidst her own inconvenience she was still aware of how much worse it must have been for the little pricks. She waited for the tear gas to dissolve in the atmosphere. This gas was made for dogs, which meant it was much weaker than that used against humans. She could only hope it would not prove lethal to her toys, as these were not easily replaceable. Her fury began to rise again as she imagined losing her toys. It increased even more when she realised that she would now have to return home naked. 


Many tinies were rolling on the ground, covering their eyes and screaming in pain. Luckily for them, the heat of the fire had become too strong, forcing them to move far away from the burning pile. This way, only a miniscule amount of the pepper spray had been able to reach them. Those unaffected were brought to trembling by the thundering voice of the enraged giantess that had returned to the village. Not only had they fallen victim to their own vengeance, but also lost their one and only chance to regain freedom.


They watched her stand there, all smeared with blood of her victims, bent over, her palms resting on the stockade, squeezing it with enough force to produce an audible creaking sound. Her tousled hair left the fury which contorted her face displayed perfectly, her nostrils moving as she breathed heavily, almost snarling, her eyes shooting lightning at the now quiet mob. She swallowed and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to settle back down. She took in a very slow breath, letting her chest expand to its maximum volume, before letting it all out, all calm now. The air was now clear. She gave a short laugh, a single exhalation, after which she used the back of her palm to wipe off the saliva that had gathered on her chin as well as tears that ran down her cheeks. She straightened back up.


“Well, it would seem as though you are smarter than you look…” she said at length. “But… you just could not let it go, could you? Using the only opportunity you had to retaliate to what I’ve done to you. I guess this means you’ve already reunited with your friends?” She licked her lips, taking another relaxed breath. She stepped over the stockade, fixating the pile of burning timber. “Mmm… I guess I have no clothes now. This means I can’t go back home. Is that what you’ve hoped to achieve? Well then, it looks like I will stay with you forever, which…” She made a gesture with her hand, “might not be long.” Her voice cracked in morbid elation.


The giantess took the first step forward, then another. She approached the terror-stricken villagers, and they backed away. She made a sudden, violent movement, and all of them jumped up simultaneously; they were on the verge of breaking into a run, though they knew that there was nowhere to go, so moving slowly gave them the illusion of being able to delay the inevitable; they wanted to keep avoiding the fate of being eaten forever. It was the most primal of fears, the one hidden deep within the nature of every living creature. As tinies they were used to it, but never in such a context. And the context was what made it unbearable. There was something that much more terrifying and appalling in the thought of being devoured by an intelligent being, even more, one whose appearance was so similar to their own. 


It was no longer a part of nature's cycle of life and death, the relation of predator and prey determined by the food chain. It was a cute giant girl, using her soft, beautiful feminine body to murder people for pleasure. The most natural of her actions had the potential of being lethal to them. The simple steps of her shapely feet, the simple act of sitting down on her plumpy bottom, the convulsions of her meaty vagina as she orgasmed, and the natural processes occurring in her digestive system were all deadly, whether her conscious efforts and awareness were present or not. Such was her superiority over them. 


With the deranged mind governing the actions of this incredible creature the tiny people were condemned to constant torment which at the current rate was bound to lead to their extinction. 


Stacy thought about how to punish the tinies. 


She noticed one tiny man still rolling on the ground at her feet, visibly unaware of the imminent danger he was in. She picked him up by a leg, lifting him up to her face. He struggled, but displayed no sign of being aware of where she was. And she was looking directly into his eyes. 


“You fools! This one’s gone blind!” she exclaimed. “You probably have no clue what happened to you, do you?” She seemed amused. “I had a can of tear gas in my backpack. It is used to repel wild animals. It exploded because of the heat from the fire you caused! Isn’t it beautiful?” she asked, not without satisfaction. She tilted her head back and lifted the man above her open mouth. 


“P-please, let me go!” screamed the unlucky tiny, or rather creaked, as the inhaling of the pepper spray had taken its toll on his vocal chords as well.


The tinies watched with their mouths open, frozen in the combination of terror and morbid fascination. They would now get to witness the terrifying process of ingestion. Was that how she did it? Just simply swallowing them whole? Impossible! 


But it was happening. Stacy lowered the tiny into her mouth and began pushing him into her throat. A huge moving bulge on her neck was visible very clearly. 


What kind of monstrosity was she to be able to stretch her throat like that? She was like a snake! As appalled as they were, the tiny villagers were almost eager to see the giantess swallow their friend whole. Driven by the curiosity that killed the proverbial cat.


Though instead of swallowing the tiny down, the giantess bent in half as if she was choking and the tiny man shot out of her mouth, plummeting towards the hard ground below, where he landed with an audible crack. Scarcely had Stacy straightened back up, when her stomach contracted again and she vomited, giving all those present a luxury of witnessing what freshly dissolved tiny body looked like right before being sent further into the giantess’ intestines. The gelatinous mass exploded the moment it met the soil, revealing some half digested bone fragments.


“Ugh…” grunted the giantess. “Stupid pepper spray!” She shook her head. “What a waste! If I can’t eat you, or even put you in my pussy, I have no use for you!” She lifted her foot above the still conscious tiny, who with his last strength was now trying to crawl away, and smashed it down on him, splashing the gore around. The satisfying crack was the least she could get from this one.


Stacy wondered about what she should do next. She had just miserably failed at consuming her prey. She had to do something to save her reputation. She figured it would be beneficial to reveal the fate of Sarah. After that she would propose a game she had just come up with to play with the tinies’ hope.


“You know, since neither I nor any of you are going anywhere, I figured I don’t need to hurry eating all of you,” she said, placing her index finger on her chin in a gesture of thought. “Do you know where your little girls are right now?” she asked teasingly, to which of course no one replied. “Right here!” She pressed the same finger against her stomach. “Still alive and squirming inside my stomach!” She patted her belly. 


“What?!”


“You fucking whore!”


“She really does fucking swallow people  a l i v e?!”


Stacy ignored the indignities. She saw the disgust on their faces grow to surreal levels. Many were crying. “How about I give you a chance of saving them?” She scanned the crowd looking for Tom, her eyes shining with just barely noticeable arousal and amusement in anticipation for what she had planned. She quickly found him. His broken hand was supported by a sling of some sort, apart from which he seemed to be doing well, if anyone in the village other than the giantess herself could be doing well at all. Stacy let her gaze drill into his brain until he finally spoke.


“Stop playing with us, you monster!” he shouted. “What are we supposed to do? Climb down your throat?!”


“Yes!” she exclaimed, clapping enthusiastically. “But in a very special way: two tinies are tied with a string; while the first one goes down, the other secures him. It’s that simple!”


“This is just another one of your awful tricks! We won’t fall for that!” responded the chief.


“Quite frankly, you don’t have a choice!” Stacy gave him the cutest of her smiles, rubbing her foot against a small tuft of grass.


Two tinies which had been whispering with each other lively for some time now stepped forward. They were well built men, both on a slightly bigger side. Stacy had swallowed bigger before, especially the tiny named John. She felt that these two had a similar idea in mind that he had had.


They either wanted to try and make her choke to death or actually considered themselves to be strong and capable enough to be able to recover their friends, one of whom was not even there. But they did not need to know that, afterall, they would not get the chance to share their discovery with the rest.


“We are ready to take up this challenge!” spoke one of the two. 


Bending over to get closer to them, the giant girl licked her lips. “Very well.”



The atmosphere had changed, as the villagers were now curious to see the two audacious men face the monstrosity. As unbelievable as it seemed, fate had decided that they should receive another chance. Of course it was just another game! But the giantess had almost choked the last time she tried to swallow someone. With a little bit of luck, Adrian and Aaron, such were their names, might actually be able to kill Stacy!


The giantess found her shoelace, the last piece of her clothing that still remained, not counting her trousers, she had long since forgotten about; not that covering her lower body would be of much help upon returning home with her breasts still displayed. 


The taller tiny, Aaron, was the first one to approach  her. It was evident what the premise behind this strategy was, though the giantess made neither any objections nor comments. She simply proceeded to undress the tiny, thoroughly checking for any sharp objects, and then, having found no such items on him, tied one end of the shoelace to his body. She wrapped it around his torso, just below his armpits, making several circles lest the rope untie.


The tiny subjected to her powerful fingers, letting them handle his body like an object. It was painful, but that was more than fair price to pay for getting the chance to save the village and everyone in it. 


Stacy repeated the same operation with Adrian and lay down on her back, placing both of the men on her belly.


“Nobody apart from these two moves!” she said sternly. “If anyone touches me, both of these courageous tiny men will be devoured immediately! And more will follow. Do you understand?”


A couple of weak voices expressing affirmation could be heard. 


“Now, let’s make a bet,” she continued, “if they manage to get the girls out, I will take just a few of you as my toys and leave the village, but if they don’t you will be forced to worship me as your goddess, and there will be no mercy! Is that fair enough?”


“Are they even there?” asked the chief with suspicion. 


Adrian and Aaron placed their ears against the skin below Stacy’s left breast. The giantess waggled her belly a little, the action of which caused faint screams to arise. It mattered very little that it was just one voice. It was impossible to tell through several layers of tissues that separated the two tinies from the depths of the giantess’ gut, the fact she was very much aware of.


“Yes, we can still save them!” screamed both of the tinies in unison, excited.


Some commotion started to arise amongst the tinies, as new hope was beginning to permeate the village. Their lives were now in the hands of Adrian and Aaron, and they slowly started to cheer them on:


“Come on guys!”


“You can do it!”


“Show her!”


The giantess spread her breasts apart to look at the two tiny men. 


“Shall we begin the challenge?” she asked. “Then go! I will just continue to lay down and let you do what you have to do. It’s simple. I choke, you win. You get the girls out, you win. The girls stay in, you lose! I have to admit I am itching to see what comes out of it!”


Having spoken those words, she removed her palms from her breasts, letting them resume their natural position and put her arms on the ground. She closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasant sensations the movements of the tiny feet caused on her skin.


The chest of the giantess was rising and falling as she breathed. 


Aaron stepped forward. “When I tag on the rope two times, pull me out,” he said.


Adrian nodded.


Aaron approached Stacy’s breasts and proceeded to squeeze between them. This first obstacle, he managed to overcome quite easily and was now balancing on the giantess’ neck, followed by Adrian, who had not had to move as of yet. The length of the rope connecting them was equal to one foot, hardly sufficient, but it would have to do.


Aaron put his palms on the lips of the giantess. Even though she was not supposed to be helping him, she opened her mouth, eager to finally feel the tiny man inside. The tiny could not help but marvel at how soft the lips of the giantess were; they were the lips of a passionate lover, able to offer the biggest of pleasures, and yet at the same time the threshold between life and death for anyone who had gone past them. The feverishly warm breath of the giantess washed over him, leaving droplets of water on his skin. He could still feel the smell of her vomit, and could only imagine what atrocities awaited farther down. He sighed, bracing himself for the audacious deed, and put his head and shoulders between the giantess’ jaws. In the moist heat of her mouth, he started crawling down. 


The broad entrance to her throat awaited below, barely visible in the darkness. When placing his palms at the bottom of the giantess tongue, he saw it spread to the frightening girth able to accommodate him. With his centre of gravity right above the giantess’ lips, he began to slide down. 


From this point on, his ascent became much more difficult. Because of the fact that Stacy was laying on her back, his world would soon have to shift. It occurred to him that the giantess had held her breath. Using some momentum, he forced himself in. 


The giantess showed no signs of discomfort. There was no reason to think that she would choke. Aaron decided to focus on rescuing the girls. After all, this was his primary goal, and there was no way they would be able to cut the dead giantess’ body fast enough to get them out still alive. Now, he used his legs to push himself away from Stacy’s sharp teeth, which could easily cut him in half, and his shoulders finally passed past her gullet. 


Stacy tilted her head back, allowing Aaron to crawl farther into her throat. When his feet passed the line marked by her lips, she gave a gentle open mouthed swallow.



A series of gasps could be heard as the tinies had just witnessed what they had thought was impossible. Hyphnotised, they observed the huge lump going down Stacy’s throat, until it disappeared below her collar bone, as though nothing had occurred. There was no wonder that she had managed to swallow so many of them without anyone discovering it. On the outside, she looked completely gentle and benign. She digested her helpless prey, without anyone having any idea about what was going on whatsoever; her future meals, fully convinced of their safety, simply could not know what atrocities were taking place behind the wall of the beautiful, smooth skin of the giant girl’s belly.



Engulfed by the burning hot flesh, Aaron was suffocating. At this moment he realised that it was absolutely impossible to fight the sheer mass of flesh surrounding him, so he was forced to abandon any plans of harming the giantess from the inside. Having now passed past her gullet, he would have been completely at her mercy if it had not been for the cord and his friend securing him. The ease with which the giantess swallowed him was utterly terrifying. 


The slimy walls of the giantess’ oesophagus tightened around Aaron’s lower body, squeezing him down, and ondulated around him, transporting him towards the giant girl’s awaiting stomach as though he were but a regular piece of food. This was not far from the truth, since Stacy’s body was just doing things it always does, lacking any awareness of the circumstances in which the food had been ingested and what it consisted in. 


Ingest, then digest. It was that simple. And if it moves, digest until it stops and is fragmented enough to pass farther and be absorbed. 



Adrian intended to stay between the breasts of the giantess for good support. When Aaron’s feet disappeared in the giantess’ mouth, he realised that the cord was quickly being pulled in. The best way to save the girls would be to let Aaron put one of his arms into the stomach, grip, and take each of them out, one at a time, without entering the cave of death himself. Adrian feared it may be too difficult to take him out once he has passed through the sphincter entirely. 


The suction of the giantess’ oesophagus was very strong; so strong in fact that Adrian was forced to leave his comfortable post between the two soft globes immediately. He tried to resist it, but was unable to, because of the temporary absence of any support points. He hurried towards the giantess’ neck, trying not to fall over, finally stopping with his palms on her chin. He noticed that Stacy’s breath had accelerated. 



Meanwhile, Aaron had reached the end of the fleshy tube. He was faced with the ring muscle that guarded the stomach. Of course he could not see anything, but his fingertips told him where he was. It relaxed, letting his hands, which he kept in front of him, to pass through. A wave of corrosive air forced itself through the tight crevice. The tiny man had tried to spread the muscle with his hands, but was too weak to do it. Allowing himself to fall through completely would mean certain death.


“Kim! Sarah!” he grunted.


“I-is someone there?” a weak female voice answered him. 


“Yes, it’s Aaron, I am here to help you!” he replied. “Are you alright Sarah? Where is Kim?”


“Kim isn’t here! T-the ginger bitch told this monster to swallow me and got off on it!”


“What?!” Shocked, Aaron sucked in a great amount of putrid air, which caused him to elicit a series of hoarse coughs.  “It can’t be!”


“It is the truth! She is not here. I don’t know if the monster killed her, but I don’t think so…”


“She did not come back to the village…” Aaron reasoned. “Nevermind her! Give me your hand!”


“I-I can’t! I-I can’t move!” 


“ Why?”


“I can barely breathe in here… She i-is digesting me…”


“Wait! I will come for you!” 


He need not have said this, because shortly afterwards the strong muscles of the giantess’ oesophagus contracted with unimaginable force, pushing him farther into the stomach. The decision was not for him to make. Since the giantess was lying on her back, his upper body plunged into the slurry below. Turning onto his belly, he struggled to get the melting meat of the village's elders out of his face. The gory chyme was an emulsion consisting of acidic watery goo and a gelatinous melange of melting muscles and guts, with bone fragments in various stages of corrosion as well as ubiquitous hair, the only part of the tinies’ bodies immune to the digestive acids and enzymes, completing it. 


The stomach purred and gurgled as the sphincter at its bottom opened. 


“Aaah! H-help! It’s sucking me in!” Sarah panicked.


“Give me your hand!” Aaron swung his arms in the darkness, splashing the corrosive chyme around, but could not feel the girl.


The chyme flew around Sarah and seeped through the open lock, causing loud bubbling. Its level dropped slowly, until finally it all passed into the giant girl’s intestine to be absorbed, leaving just Sarah, Aaron, and a couple of bones, which got stuck between the folds of digestive flesh as the new subjects for it to direct its destructive power towards.



A violent pull on the cord alarmed Adrian. Was he supposed to start pulling them out now?


Before he could start, his body was lifted up, and his torso was pressed against the giant girl’s lips. 


Instantly, the screams arised:


“What?!”


“No!!” 


“Adrian! You can do it!”


“Think about the whole village!”


“You mustn’t let her swallow you!”


Some tinies ran to help him, but the giantess raised both of her index fingers and made a forbidding movement. 


In a movement resembling a push-up, Adrian managed to pull away. He bent his legs in the knees, placing them in the giantess’ chin in order to get to a better position.


Seeing this, the villagers calmed down. After all, it was impossible for the giantess’ body to be able to pull two tiny people in on its own! They had to admit she was playing according to the rules. They felt obliged to do the same. Even though she had tricked them so many times, they chose to proceed according to the rules of fair play. Beating the giantess in a fair match like this would be a strong argument in favour of their case.


“Adrian, you can do it!”


“Adrian, please hold on!”



Aaron did not fall through. He was blocked at the knees, which meant that Adrain was doing a good job. That was the limit of the cord’s assistance. He stretched his arms forward, trying to reach Sarah.


“Sarah, are you still there?! Just grip my hand and I will get you out, I promise!”


He heard some grunting from the very bottom of the stomach. Something moved. The pressure around his lower body was starting to become unbearable. Finally he felt Sarah’s touch. He could tell she was in a bad state, her skin seemed burned from having been exposed to the giantess’ digestive juices, even if only for a few minutes. If the light could penetrate the interior of the giant woman’s stomach, the image he would have seen, would have caused him to scream in terror. The girl had suffered third degree burns all over her body, her insides, particularly her lungs, were equally as damaged; it was already too late to save her.


But that was his mission, and if Sarah had to die, he would make sure that she could die in a normal place, not in the gut of a giant man-eating monster! He pulled on Sarah’s hand, which allowed him to get the hold of her upper body. He hugged her.


“A-aaron… Leave me and escape! P-please!” She cried.


“Never!” He tugged on the rope, a signal for Adrian to pull. 



Adrian was barely able to resist the terrifying strength of the giantess’ voracious gut. 


“Let go, bitch!” he grunted.


Stacy cleared her throat. She wiggled her tongue, trying to position the rope in a way which would be less stimulating for her gag reflex. Having the shoelace rub against her epiglottis was not any more pleasant. Yet, convinced of her imminent victory, she still enjoyed this weird game immensely. Her pussy was really wet and she began to wonder if it would not hurt to finger it a little. Before she made her decision, her hand had instinctively strayed to her nether regions. A quiet barely audible moan escaped her lips.


“Don’t move your tongue! I can’t tell if Aaron is pulling on the rope or not!”


“It doesn’t matter,” whispered the giantess, very quietly so that only the tiny at her lips could hear it. 


“What did you say, bitch?!” 


Adrian noticed the tears of pain and exhaustion the giantess had in her eyes. Because of that what happened next was that much bigger a shock to him. 


The corners of Stacy’s lips turned up slightly. She slurped the excessive saliva in and then: relaxed her jaw. 


Before he knew it, Adrian lost his grip on the shoelace. Faster than ever, he was pulled into the giantess’ mouth, plummeting straight towards her pulsating gullet. He was forced against her throat and immediately dragged into its fleshy depths. With his arms immobilised in the giant girl’s oesophagus, he wriggled like mad, trying to slow his descent into her gut, which would mean not only the demise of the ones directly involved, but also all the others.


This time the giantess could not hold back. In a professionally smooth movement, she slurped Adrian in and swallowed him up. The warm and filling sensation of victory slowly filled her body as the large, struggling lump travelled down her neck.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! :)

Reviews are welcome! :)

The Goddess by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

And I am back!

We are nearing the denouement now, but that does not mean that the story needs to be finished with the next chapter.

Stacy is probably my best character; I might choose to work on her some more :)

Enjoy the read! :)

The inevitable had happened: The bet had been lost, and the fate of the entire village now lay in the hands of the cruel girl, equal to them in everything but size – a single, but deciding factor. Their fate was no longer sealed by the crude law of the strongest; through the bet they had been forced to agree on, they had now undeniably become her property. For a single ray of hope, the ray now extinguished, had they forsaken their freedom.


Stacy slowly raised herself into a straddle. She smacked her lips and drew a line along their span with the tip of her long meaty tongue. A broad sadistic smile contorted her angelic visage. “You are now mine,” she said, her voice shaking from arousal and emotion, issued at the grand moment of her ascent to power. She was no longer a predator; she had now become a goddess for these tinies. “Truly mine…” she muttered to herself, more quietly. “Kneel before me!” she ordered.


One by one, the villagers fell onto their knees. Defeated, they let their bodies collapse onto the ground passively, using their arms as support not to lay down fully, as that might cause the wrath of their merciless goddess, inducing more death and suffering. 


“Very good,” murmured the giantess. “I am your goddess now, and it is your duty to worship me! Do you understand this?” She spoke in a low voice, since, she figured, a goddess should always be listened to.


Silence.


“Answer me,” Stacy raised her voice up, just a tiny notch. She saw a wave of fear ripple through the helpless crowd. “Say: yes goddess, we understand it!” she demanded.


“Yes goddess! W-we understand it!” the tinies uttered in unison. 


“Good.” The giantess shifted her position. She now sat on her knees, with both of her legs resting on either side of her body. Her wet pussy was peering from between her parted thighs, oozing with love juice, which trickled down like saliva of a hungry monster at the sight of fresh prey begging to be devoured. Gory stains smeared all over the giantess’ skin, as well as the white of her grinning teeth, gave her the look of a savage, wild cat straight from the jungle. “I have two things to ask of you now, and if you do well, I won’t kill anyone for the rest of the day.” Seeing little reaction from the grim crowd, she raised her palm into the air and made a few circles, prompting the tinies to give her the desired reaction.


“Y-yes, goddess…”


“Very well.” She gave them a genuine, friendly smile, as though the relationship between them were one of purely voluntary submission, coming from their devotion to her, and this smile of hers were the most deeply craved blessing for each of them. “First, I want seven volunteers to complete my meal for today.” Her toothy grin widened at the sight of the sheer terror in the eyes of her worshippers. “Second, I want the rest to lick my entire body clean of this mess you caused while I played with you.”


To the giantess’ biggest astonishment, it was Tom, who picked himself up from the ground and stepped forward first. 


“You?” Stacy’s jaw dropped a little. Her smile faded.


His jaw trembled in profuse agitation. “Yes, me! I have failed miserably in my office of the village’s chief! Every single one of my decisions has brought us closer to our fall! By giving myself to you, I will be able to save at least one life!”


“Oh…?” The giantess bit her lower lip. Tom was not someone she intended to kill, far from it. She quite enjoyed toying with him. He was the representative of this village; numerous tiny people, whose names remained unknown to her. Moreover, just like in the case of Chuck, she had grown attached to him in some weird sense of that word. He was not a nameless toy – he was a person. But she could not back off now. Any hesitation would threaten to prejudice her absolute reign. She assumed an inscrutable facial expression, and pronounced four words of approval, “Okay, that makes one.” She directed her gaze towards the centre of the crowd, waiting for other tinies to join their chief.


“Chief, please no…” said one of the remaining tinies. “The village needs you…”


An avalanche of sorrow-suffused voices followed. Many villagers were crying.

“I must… saving the life of one villager is about all I am capable of. I am sorry… Thank you for everything and I am sorry! You must be strong and live! I am of no use for you anymore…” He approached the giantess, and screamed, “What are you waiting for?! Eat me!”


“As you wish,” replied the giant girl, feeling as though her eyebrow was twitching. She sighed to calm herself down, and told herself that such tiny movements usually remained invisible for bystanders. She slowly extended her arm towards her first sacrifice and wrapped her long fingers around him. She gently removed the support from Tom’s broken arm and threw it aside. His loincloth soon followed. After all, she did not need to destroy any evidence of her deeds anymore. 


Tom winced from pain, but did not utter any sound. He turned his head in order to take the last look at his people, all plunged in sorrow. He smiled weakly. Despite all the mistakes he had committed, they still loved him. ‘Tim, I will now join you,’ he thought, and turned his gaze towards Stacy. In her eyes, he saw emotion; they were neither cold, nor drunk with desire, almost as though she did not want to kill him after all…


He could not understand this young human woman, capable of most atrocious acts of genocide, yet somehow still so feminine and emotional at times. Once again, he scrutinised her beautiful body: all covered in blood, the blood of helpless victims, sacrificed for her carnal pleasure, nothing more. Did she regret her actions, when her arousal faded away? Did she ever feel remorseful towards them? Clearly yes; he saw it now in her eyes. Why was she forcing herself to eat him then? 


She was clearly attached to him more than to any other of the tinies present in the village. He hoped that maybe at this moment when her resolve to continue with her bloody reign was put to the test, her good self would prevail over the homicidal monster she had become, corrupted and enslaved by this bizarre and incomprehensible fetish of unknown lore.  


Again, he looked into her eyes, and he knew it then; there was no hope for him. Stacy apparently saw something more in this than just satisfying her pleasures and fulfilling her inhumane fantasies. She had led herself to believe that dominating the village was her mission, that she was now supposed to play her role of the relentless deity. Or maybe… was she simply afraid of their reaction if she turned out remorseful after all? Was she, deep within her soul, ashamed of her deeds, and did she continue this nonsense just for the sake of making them all believe that all this time she had in fact been following the rightful path?


The chief was lifted up towards the giantess’ mouth, which broke his train of thought.


“Goodbye Tom,” she said, looking at his forehead rather than into his sad eyes, and shoved him into her mouth head first. She quickly forced him into her throat and swallowed hard, focusing on the pleasurable sensations rather than her remorseful thoughts. She had no reason to sympathise with this tiny. She had eaten his son and made it clear to him that she had digested him alive; she could just as well eat the father now. After having his very son digested alive by her, he probably did not care about his own life anymore.



Tom was sliding down Stacy’s throat without any struggles; after all, he had chosen this fate for himself. The undulating muscles of the giantess’oesophagus worked him in, inch by inch, at a steady pace, deeper still. The tiny man ignored the pain in his broken limb as hot flesh squeezed him from all sides, maintaining a severe grip on his body; he was now on his way to being subjected to the greatest torture imaginable – decomposition of his living body. As he made his decision about sacrificing himself for one of the villagers, he did not really consider it, but the realisation of what awaited him quickly began to crawl at his back. 


He could hear the muffled screams coming from the depths of the giant girl’s body. These screams were becoming gradually more clear until finally, the cardia of the giantess’ stomach opened to let him in. He fell right on top of the three tinies that resided in the hostile environment of the digestive sack. His arm was twisted in an unnatural angle, causing him to scream out in agony. Likewise, the previously swallowed grunted in pain as his weight fell upon them. 


“Who is there?” asked a male voice, Tom instantly recognised as Aaron’s.


“A-aaron!”


“Chief?!” both of the male tinies exclaimed in unison, accompanied by a much weaker female voice which failed to carry any comprehensible message. “Oh, Chief… I can’t believe she got you too…”


Tom coughed, and with his healthy arm wiped away the corrosive slime which had invaded his face at the moment of his reception. He could feel the putrid fumes burn his nostrils and lungs, and his mouth was full of the unpleasant taste. With little success, he tried to find refuge in spitting. The gases, which permeated the stomach’s moist atmosphere soon began to condense on his skin, covering his entire nude form with a thin layer of aggressive liquid. The giantess’ digestive juices covered the entire bed of the stomach, leaving no spot for refuge. Aaron, Adrian and Sarah sat in it. They had forsaken any attempts of escaping the slowly progressing digestion.


“The giantess demanded that we choose seven people for her meal,” explained the chief. “The least I could do was to save one person.”


“Y-you sacrificed your own life!”


“Chief…”


“Please, understand my decision…” Tom’s voice was very shaky. He grunted. “Aaron, Adrian, you thought very bravely! I thank you.”


“Oh, Chief…”


“Kim, Sarah? How are you doing?” Tom subconsciously looked around in spite of the fact that the darkness of the giantess’ stomach was impenetrable. 


“Sarah can’t speak anymore,” Adrian replied for the  barely conscious girl, whom he was hugging. “And Kim isn’t here. That bitch betrayed us, just like Chuck; Sarah said that she had told the giantess to eat her and masturbated as that monster of a woman swallowed her alive…”


“It…” Tom lost his breath for a moment. “I-It can’t be!” he screamed. “Kim? Why?!”


“We don’t know–” Aaron uttered.


“But that means…” Tom’s voice, oozing with rage, assumed great volume. “The bet is not in force! It was all a lie!! Stacy, you fucking monster!!!” He shot up into the standing position and pounded the wall of the stomach with the fist of his healthy arm. 


The muscle undulated as the force exerted by the tiny man rippled through its walls, quickly fading without taking any effect whatsoever. The sack of digestive flesh twitched slightly and slowly resumed its initial volume with a quiet growl. 


“It’s no use…”


“We can’t break free–” 


“Aargh! Fuck this bitch!” Tom was starting to go mad. He threw himself at the digestive flesh, which received him, curling around him, before repelling him, making him fall onto his ass in the centre of the organ, right onto his brothers and sister in calamity. 


The tinies screamed in pain, and Tom noticed that their skin, all soft and swollen, soaked like a sponge in the giantess’ digestive juices, came off at his touch. He instantly jumped away in disgust and shame for causing them pain like that. But before he could even think of apologising to them, his rage, caused by the injustice of it all, and so long suppressed, attained its summit. He again attacked the same wall of the stomach, clawing at it with his fingernails. He felt the mucus come off and stick to his skin, causing sharp tingling, but still could not reach the actual muscle tissue. Eventually he resorted to an attack with his teeth – his only remaining sharp tool. He growled like a wild animal. 


“Ouch!” A dimmed voice of the giantess reverberated all around them as her entire body shook. 


“Tfu! Ha!” Tom spat and laughed in madness. “Hear that?” he asked his comrades, and followed up with the next toothy attack. “What are you waiting for? Come and join me here!”


But then came a giggle, and a few dull thuds – the giantess patting her stomach. Then she spoke. The tinies were able to make out four words: “Like father, like son!”


A wet sound of deglutition soon followed; it seemed as though she had found more volunteers to complete her meal. Something struggled, grunting, sliding down her oesophagus very quickly. The cardia of the stomach opened, and a new person fell in with a short scream. By the sound of the tiny’s voice, the prisoners were able to identify their gender – it was a man. Though, before he managed to speak, the next prey had already joined the party.


“No! NO!! It was all a lie! She did not win the bet, because Kim wasn’t even here! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME–” Tom cried at the top of his burnt lungs, before yet another tiny fell right on top of him, almost pinning him against the floor. The acid got into his mouth, invading his lungs and throat. It burned his eyes. He could not get up, but managed to keep his face above the surface of corrosive liquid.


With six bodies struggling in the tight chamber of the giantess’ gut, it had become impossible to coexist peacefully. The tinies were rubbing against each other, constantly sliding on the slippery surfaces, their heads plunged in the corrosive liquid whose level began to rise at a faster pace. Likewise, the undulations of the muscle had become more violent and continued at a steady rhythm. Sarah collapsed into the very bottom of the stomach and was smothered by the remaining tinies, forced into the centre of the organ by the walls moving in on them. Flesh dissolved and mixed with the digestive juices, now beaten into sticky foam. It was the end of all conversation; each and every tiny was now fighting their own individual fight, the fight they were all destined to lose. 


More followed. Stacy was gulping them down like a machine now, probably eager to satiate her hunger, for as a predator she had not been able to eat enough and reliably. Now she was a goddess; now she could stuff herself full!


It was not long before the last tiny joined the stifled mass of tiny humanity. The stomach, filled to the brim, spread to accommodate him; his back was pressed against the muscular wall, his face against his closest neighbour’s butt. The ones at the bottom suffocated quickly and their bodies were being ground with truly terrible force, magnified by the pressure from above. Every few seconds, the muscle would contract forcefully, squeezing the tiny people together, making sure that the acids got nicely distributed and reached every crevice between the units of prey struggling in sublime agony. 



Stacy lay on her back, and gave a low prolonged burp. She was so stuffed that a small distention was visible on the outside of her abdomen, right below her left breast. She had a feeling that her stomach would burst any time now, unable to contain the madly squirming swarm of six-inch-tall bugs inhabiting it. She burped again and felt some cracks and pops. Her gut was now crushing her prey! 


“Quickly now!” she moaned, “Worship me with your tongues! Oh! Mmm… LICK ALL OVER ME!” She grabbed the closest tiny, and forced him into her wet vagina head first, pushing him in up to his waist. She let go, not wanting to kill him. It was the time for her worshipers to venerate her, show her their devotion, and please her willingly, rather than just serve as passive toys for her to control. She was prepared to reward them with a break if their efforts satisfied her. “Lick me clean!” She rested her head on the ground and closed her eyes, focusing on the first touches of tiny tongues delivered to her sensitive sides, right at the tinkly spots. “L-lick me clean, and I will have mercy on you till dawn…” 


The tiny people mounted onto the girl’s abdomen, climbed onto her neck, clambered over the hills of her breasts, ascended up her shins, and traversed up the length of her entire form, trying to cover as much space as possible in hope of pleasing their relentless goddess; their tiny limbs tickling her skin, their weight becoming more than noticeable in their sheer numbers. For the girl it began to feel almost as though she had an actual man lying on top of her. Only this imaginary man, the normal-size-personified depiction of her dominance towards the entire tiny race, embraced her whole body, covering it with his tiny kisses, squirming all over her simultaneously. 


The tiny imprisoned in the giantess’ pussy managed to wriggle out. He coughed to remove the slime, as well as some blood of the giantess’ previous victims from his lungs, but did not waver long, before attending to venerate the erect clitoris, now waiting right before him. His goddess had chosen him to please her in this, most direct way, and living up to this task was his most urgent duty. The overwhelming smell of her arousal was pulling him in like a formidable magnet; the thought of the sheer power of the giantess’ love hole, he had experienced first hand the moment he was inserted, made his own body shiver with desire. Why fight? Why oppose her? Why not show her that he was a conscientious worshipper, worthy of her mercy! He suddenly felt no objections. After all, who were they against this mighty creature, so beautiful, so powerful, so perfect in every regard! 


Reacting to his touch, Stacy gave a prolonged sultry moan, and rocked her hips. Her love tunnel contracted, oozing with dense excretions which engulfed the tiny man’s lower body like a slimy monster, slowly sliding down towards the ground. In the midst of the deluge of the steaming-hot fluid, his legs wobbled as he came, attaining what clearly was the most profound orgasm in his pathetic life. The moment his strength returned, with wild abandon he threw himself at his goddess’ dripping folds.


The situation on Stacy’s breasts very much resembled that at her crotch. Here, her tiny subjects made love to her nipples, sometimes rubbing against them with their genitals, sometimes trying to wrap their miniscule mouths around them. However enchanted by their deity’s might, still disgusted by the prospect of consuming blood of their likes, the tinies did not want to participate in the cleaning, but rather fought for a spot in those most sensitive and beautiful parts of her body, they craved as a result of their own mounting arousal. A pair of tinies, a man and a woman, lay between her breasts and fucked each other passionately, wanting to profit from what always threatened to turn out to be the last moments of their lives. 


The tinies at the giantess’ abdomen, where most of the blood was spread, massaged her body with their arms, sometimes spitting on their palms in order to give the illusion of using their tongues. The same was true of what was going on at the soles of her feet, where the wrinkles contained most residue, crushed under her titanic weight, pulverised bones pressed deeply into her soles and guts smeared between her toes; everything mixed with the dirt from the ground, taking up a very dark shade of dun, sometimes leaning towards brown or black. 


“Mmm… you are doing good…” moaned the goddess. “B-but I can feel that some of you aren’t using your tongues! Mmm… all of you get to work now… or I’ll crush you!!” She jolted her belly and gave the tinies at her feet a few slams.


The sudden harshness of their goddess’ actions as well as the tone of her voice made the guilty tinies shiver in terror. Led by fear of the prospect of her wrath, which was like a bomb threatening to burst at any moment claiming their lives, the tinies forced themselves to submit to the giantess’ wicked whims. 


Stacy wiggled her toes, finally filling the tiny bugs open their mouths and get to work. She spread her toes for them to get all the good bits.


“This is my meal for you, bugs! Hehehe!” laughed the cruel girl. “Profit from this occasion if you don’t want to starve to death!”


Seeing that the giantess’ sinister nature was really starting to resurface again, the villagers doubled their efforts in order to beseech her mercy. Even if condemned to serving this cruel but beautiful young woman till the end of their puny lives, they still wanted to continue living.


Stacy felt her stomach work extremely hard to digest a huge struggling meal she had ingested while feral growls escaping her gut sent tremors through her entire body. The girl noticed that the tinies had avoided the spot below her left breast, possibly too horrified by the realisation that behind that very wall of deceptively innocent soft young flesh people were being dissolved alive by corrosive acids and crushed by the powerful muscles of bone-shuttering potential. She used one of her arms to move some of her worshippers towards that spot, pressing them against her skin with her flat palm.


“Yes, listen, they are being digested alive!” she laughed morbidly and moaned lustfully. No remorse could have prevailed over the immeasurable pleasure she experienced. She had long since forgotten about Tom, who had long been dead, now starting to get soft in the lowest part of her stomach. Her gut growled like a bear and compressed its contents, causing her to burp immensely. “Worship my gut! From the inside  a n d  the outside–” 


Stacy lost her voice as a new sensation teased her nervous system. A tiny man, having bestridden her neck, was giving it long passionate licks all the way from his place of residence to the summit of her chin. She swallowed and with her lips slightly parted, took some time to revel in this sublime display of utter devotion. 


The tiny wobbled, trying to find his balance as the powerful muscles in his goddess’ neck moved under him. He knew that she could swallow him any time now, but he just could not stop himself from making love to her painstakingly beautiful feminine neck. He had not planned to get her attention, and the fact that the giantess was now focused solely on him instilled profuse fear in his mind. He figured that the best he could do now, was to continue doing his best and avoiding her mouth. If only he could kiss those beautiful lips… but that would mean certain death… 


But as clearly visible, he was not alone. Many of the tinies, especially men, enjoyed worshipping the giantess immensely. Earlier, when she first appeared, virtually all of them fell in love with her. Seeing her handlings, they had suppressed their feelings and instead chose to perceive and treat her as an enemy, a great danger to the village; they had chosen to cooperate for the good of the entire community. But this village, the village they had known, was no more, and as her subjects it was the last pleasure they could derive from their puny, insignificant lives that could end at the smallest whim of the object of their admiration.


“Alright, that’s enough!” said the giantess, unexpectedly beginning to raise her gigantesque body from the ground. “I want you to get to my backside now; make sure to take good care of my dirty ass!”


She then rolled onto her side uncaringly, the villagers tumbling towards the harsh ground below. They screamed as her body descended upon them, and scurried away, trying to avoid getting crushed by the deceptively soft flesh. The couple from before, dazzled by their own orgasms, which had just begun to blossom, were too slow to escape and got smothered by Stacy’s two breasts, whose flesh spilled around them, cutting them off from the world, yet somehow sparing their lives. 


“Oh, wow…” mumbled the girl, feeling her stomach compress under the weight of her entire upper body. It did not feel particularly comfortable, but the reaction she got from her food was well worth it: the struggles intensified anew. “Mmm…”


The villagers quickly went back to work. They started climbing onto her back and ass.


The tiny who had been so fascinated with Stacy’s neck had found himself right under her face. She rested her head on her palms and observed him. The corners of her foreboding mouth curled up to form a seductive smile, white teeth peering from the inside.


“So you like my neck, huh little one?” she giggled, and belched as the pressure in her stomach had become too great. “Oopsie!”


The tiny felt the putrid smell of her burp-saturated breath; the smell of melting flesh coming from the depths of her gut. He rubbed his watering eyes. Upon re-opening them, he saw the tip of the giantess’ tongue emerge from between her lips like a snake as she giggled playfully. His heart raced as he tried to crawl away in panic. He did not want to be eaten! 


“No, please, I beg you!” he cried, kicking with his legs madly. “Goddess, please!!”


The meaty slab of Stacy’s tongue smashed into him, covering his head and entire upper body. Huge droplets of the giantess’ dense and sticky saliva slid down the length of the giant pink of muscle, spilling all over him. Stacy stretched her tongue out now, causing its extremity to take up a form of a cone, with which she then teased the man’s abdomen. The invasive tip of the girl’s tongue soon slithered under the tiny’s loincloth, attacking his warm erection, proceeding to rip the delicate piece of fine lether off. The giantess brought out a low purr, and pursed her lips around the tiny man’s waistline. With a deafening slurp, she sucked prodigiously, taking his clothing into her mouth, and lifting him from the ground. Her tongue curled behind his back, providing support, teasing his crotch, and even spreading his buttcheeks apart. Her sharp teeth gripped his skin forebodingly.


Screaming and frantically kicking with his legs, the tiny came into her soft mouth, feeling as though his skin was going to come off and be taken along with his semen into the giantess’ stomach to be digested. Luckily for him that did not happen, and with just some minor bruises he was set free. He heard the all too familiar sound of deglutition, the sound that sealed so many lives behind the threshold of death, and his load as well as his loincloth were sent down her throat to become a part of gory pandemonium inside her malignant stomach.


“Go on, take care of my ass now,” murmured the giantess, licking her lips and smacking them.



Inside her stomach, the ingested villagers had all been covered with the giant girl’s digestive juices by now. Their bodies, nicely lubricated and squeezed against each other, were beginning to get soft at a pace higher than usually. The moment Stacy switched her position, their world shifted, and all the chyme from the bed of her gut was spilled onto them, bones and guts sipping between their bodies. 


With most of their muscles already dissolved into slurry and their guts spilled out, the skeletons of Sarah, Aaron and Adrian were ground between other madly struggling villagers, who in fear and disgust tried to kick them away. Those, whose hearing had not been consumed yet, screamed in terror, hearing the disgusting crunching of bones being ripped from their joints, as they tried to escape and repel the horrific humanoid monsters attacking them. This and the acids eating right through the dead tinies’ joints caused their bones to become free of each other, threatening to puncture the bodies of those still alive. 


More digestive fluids were secreted to speed up the process and allow the stomach to decompose more tinies at a time, preferably all of them. Stacy would love them to struggle for as long as possible, delivering her most profound pleasures and pushing her over the edge of each of her many subsequent orgasms; but her gut, working independently of her conscious thought, was doing its best to kill the prey as fast as possible and turn it into easily absorbable chyme. Although the meal was tough to digest, the friction provided by the lack of free space created some sort of an opportunity for the tinies’ bones to be reduced in size enough to be devoured by the girl’s acids. The muscle churned with wanton abandon, growling wildly. 



Stacy tilted her head back, as yet another orgasm began to arise within the depths of her body. Just when a particularly loud growl, accompanying the struggles in her stomach brought her over the edge, and the flower of pleasure began to blossom, she felt some movement just against her anus. Was this the tiny that had attended to her neck before? 


“Yaaah!” She wailed, feeling a tiny tongue caress that sensitive part of her body in a very particular way that enhanced the electric tingles in her spine tenfold. In an orgasmic spasm, she raised her butt into the air, shaking off some tinies that were busy licking the gore of her buttocks. The moment her waist fell back down to the ground, she subconsciously clenched her asscheeks, unjustly pulverising the unlucky victim, who had contributed to one of her most profuse climaxes of the day. Now, his bones snapping like matches, he had pleasured her for the last time; though quite frankly, even more than his tongue had ever could. 


“Aaaah!” Stacy grunted, pressing her forehead against the ground, her powerful squirt throwing several tinies away. She bit her lower lip, squeezing her butt again, unable to resist the temptation to feel some extra snaps, finally moaning at the result. 


“Oh wow, sorry about that…” she purred a few seconds later, sounding both exhausted and truly remorseful and apologetic for crushing the unlucky tiny to death. But then, she looked behind herself to see the mess she had turned the poor villager into, and suddenly burst into laughter at the sight. “Oh, god… Hahahah, well, I guess you can eat that now!” She rested her head on her cheek and laughed, her entire body shaking… 


“You are having a really good time playing with my toys, aren’t you?” A deeply sensual feminine voice asked. 


‘What was that?!’ Stacy tensed up, adrenaline flooding her vines, making her experience an abrupt sensation of falling to the very bottom of hell. ‘Someone else is here?!!’


Even though she kept her eyes closed, Stacy clearly knew this person was not a tiny! She did not want to open them, hoping that it had been but her imagining things. But then she heard it again.


“Stacy, Stacy, Stacy… you are a real monster… I have yet to see another girl who would be even half as cruel as you…” 


‘How does she know my name?! This can't be happening!!!’ the girl protested internally.


Another woman had invaded the world of her dreams; seen her naked in her tiny village killing the tines like a psycho! And even worse – p l e a s u r i n g  herself! With this, so suddenly imposed, return to the real world; with her most private fantasies and her very nude body exposed before the unknown woman, Stacy suddenly no longer felt like a goddess, but rather like a petulant child who had been caught red handed. Though tiny, the villagers, given their intelligence and humanoid appearance, could still be regarded as people with their own rights; and so, various perspectives of consequences that now awaited her began to flood Stacy's mind. Somehow, the woman knew who she was! There was no escape...


“NO!!!” she screamed, her spirit unable to contain the mix of disbelief, self-consciousness, fear, stress, and fury, all eventually contributing to the birth of the sudden primal urge to get rid of the woman who had dared to invade her most private space, during her most intimate dealings; with her rage-contorted face, Stacy opened her eyes and looked up to face the intruder.

End Notes:

Please review :)

The Chosen One by contentwelike
Author's Notes:

The last chapter is here! 

This one is a little bit different, just please read till the end and don't skip! 

Enjoy! :)

Stacy’s jaw dropped, since upon opening her eyes she was instantly struck by one particularly frapping detail: The woman was naked just like herself! She wanted to say something, ask for explanation, but her vocal chords refused cooperation at this inexplicable sight. What in the world was the meaning of this? What had she got herself into? And had the woman said that the villagers were  h e r  toys?! The girl simply stared at her, unable to utter any sound.


With her evenly tanned, perfectly smooth skin, and truly otherworldly beautiful visage, it was impossible to assess the age of the stranger.  Her long wavy hair of black enveloped her shoulders with its delicate veil, and her grey eyes bore into Stacy’s with fascination. The corners of her pink beguiling lips were lifted up, forming a slight smile, not at all hostile. The unknown woman regarded Stacy with deep curiosity, like a scientist would regard their most amazing discovery, or perhaps more pertinent comparison, a very curious test subject…


Only now did Stacy realise that the woman held Chuck and Kim, in their respective palm each. 


“You!” Stacy shouted in fury. “I spared your lives and you told her about me!”


“No! We didn’t!” protested the tinies, struggling; even though the fact that they were held by another woman who had not so far shown any malevolent intent allowed for some feeling of security, they were still afraid of Stacy’s wrath reaching them. 


“Who are you?!” Stacy growled at the strange woman. “And why in the world are you nude?!”


“Well, I could ask you the same question.” Even though very soft, the voice of the woman seemed very authoritative and wise, marked by certain profund maturity, albeit still very powerful; and all the while it seemed somehow young, as though its owner, whoever she was, possessed eternal youth. 


Stacy turned her body to the side slightly, shaking the villagers off of herself, and stood up to properly face the woman. She did not know if she should escape or fight, but whatever awaited her, standing up straight offered her more options than lying down on the ground. She covered her breasts and pussy with her arms. She noticed that despite her own impressive size, the woman still towered over her by a head!


“What do you want?” the girl asked. “Did you come here because they told you about me? Do you know each other?”


“They did not tell me anything. And yes, I know them, though they do not know me.”


“And how’s that?”


“You see, the dwellers of this very village are my little pets. They are a very carefully selected group of people I shrunk. I have watched them grow and develop for several years now. Until you came and started killing them, that is.”


“What nonsense! You did not shrink these people!” Stacy barked. “These tinies are a natural phenomenon of some sort and I was the first one to have found them! Anybody could come here and say the kind of shit you are trying to sell me!” The girl wondered for  a moment if she should add the last part, but eventually she did: “Get out of my paradise right now!”


“Well, if they are indeed a natural phenomenon, as you called it, how would you explain the fact that they speak modern English? And have you not noticed their names? They seem rather contemporary, do they not?”


Stacy realised that the words of the woman made sense. Still, she did not want to believe her. She could not! People did not shrink! However… three days ago, she would not have believed in the existence of tinies either… “I-I don’t believe you!” The girl persisted. She took a step back. 


The tiny villagers moved out of her way. They were strangely calm as though bound by some sort of a spell. This was not right, they should have been scared of the new woman who could potentially join in on the fun!


“Crushed and… digested alive… wow! I have never thought of that myself!” The tall woman changed the subject, giggling. “Now, how are you going to pay me back for killing my little pets?”


“I’m not paying you anything! Just get lost already!”


“Maybe…” the stranger spoke at length, beginning to slowly approach the beleaguered girl, “I should make  y o u  a tiny?”


This was too much. Stacy was not a coward, and she could defend herself, but this was simply just too much. A mentally ill naked woman, with herself equally as nude, could not possibly bear any good consequences. Despite being deep in the forest, the girl decided to run for it. Though, scarcely had she leant forward to spring towards the fence when she tripped and fell over! After she got up again, she could not believe her senses. Instead of the fine sand, she was now standing on gravel, and malnourished exhausted people with blood smeared bodies and faces surrounded her from all sides: 


She had become a tiny!


The eyes of villagers shew confusion equal in strength to the one their former oppressor experienced at that very same moment; only that she was scared – they were not. In fact, they soon started to laugh madly, and began moving in on her. 


“A goddess, huh?”


“Not so invincible anymore, are you?”


“You will die a painful death…”


“No!” Stacy started running again, but the villagers made a circle that kept getting tighter and tighter, cutting off any way out. “Plea–” ‘No!’ she stopped herself. ‘I am not going to ask for mercy!’


“I want to get her first! She killed my brother!” shouted one man, stepping forward. “Monster! I will crush that cute little face of yours!” He swung at her. 


Stacy was not going to be overpowered so easily. The man was shorter than her, and even though he had led a life in the wilderness, it did not look like he was actually strong enough to beat her. At the last moment, she evaded his fist, escaping to the side, and responded with her own blow, hitting the man right at his temple, sending him straight to the ground, unconscious. She shook her palm a couple of times, trying to alleviate the soreness in her delicate knuckles. Despite her greatest fear and adrenaline raging through her vines, she smiled wickedly. 


The authority she had earned before was to a certain degree reanimated with this demonstration of brute strength, but it still could not save her, for after a short moment of hesitation, with mad screams  the villagers attacked her all at once, jumping on her in order to pin her down to the ground and subdue her so that they could torture her later. The girl grunted, helplessly collapsing under the inconceivable weight of a violent mass; with her stomach subjected to such impossible stress, she almost vomited. Someone gripped her hair. She closed her eyes, preparing to part with her beautiful mane of blonde. Tears began to flood her eyes. Why?! Those pathetic bugs… How could this be? How could this have happened?!


“Alright, that is enough!” A booming voice of the now huge raven-haired woman shook Stacy’s being.


Like hypnotised, one by one the tinies got off of Stacy, and stepped aside, standing there calmly, waiting for further instructions.


Stacy was breathing heavily. “J-just what are you…” she muttered.


She felt long powerful fingers wrap around her body with surprising gentleness, and was lifted up into the air, feeling her poor exhausted stomach protest again. Above her, she saw the giantess grin playfully and lick her lips in anticipation, an action Stacy herself had undertaken so many times. Now she got to experience the same immense fear she had loved to instil in the minds of her victims in its full scope. “Please! I beg you! Don’t eat me!” she screamed.


“Eat you? What a strangely fascinating idea…” The woman licked her lips. “You are indeed very curious… You are now… my favourite toy!” Having said those words, she started to walk away. Before stepping over the stockade, she seemed to remember something and stopped to face the villagers once more. “Chuck, Kim, you will rule the village from now on. I erased memories of all the other tinies.”


So all of her deeds were to be forgotten now? She felt strangely disheartened about that. Though, was there anything to be proud of in what she had done…? Well, at least two tinies would remember… Stacy turned around to see the village for the last time. Chuck and Kim waved her goodbye. She smiled weakly at this friendly gesture. Her favourite tinies… She could not bring herself to kill them… After that, her world was plunged into darkness.


***


When Stacy regained consciousness, the thing that most quickly occurred to her was that she was lying on some sort of a soft surface, which conjured up a memory of her own comfy bed. She felt warm… warm and clean; well rested. Her palm travelled to her abdomen. She did not feel stuffed at all. She was nude, but that was how she usually slept.


The girl pondered it all for a moment. Had she in fact just dreamt every single one of those awesome things? What a pity… Though, not all of her experiences were that cool… If it was indeed just a dream that would also mean that she was safe now! With mixed feelings, she lazily reached for her blanket. Only that it was not there. Even with her arms stretched to the sides, she could not feel the edges of the bed. Upon further investigation she realised that the mattress was not quite as soft as her own; it was rigid, and the sheet that covered it appeared to be composed of ropes rather than strings; yet, still, it was not an unpleasant thing to lie on. 


“Wakey wakey! Did you sleep well, Stacy?” 


That voice! 


The girl opened her eyes. 


Above her, she saw a mountain of a woman, the same one that had claimed to be able to shrink people, and the same one that had proven that she indeed possessed the ability in question using Stacy herself. She was sitting in a straddle, her shapely legs circumscribing the girl, and her large meaty vagina stealing over her. The woman was smiling at her captive from behind the wall of her large perky breasts.


“W-where am I?” Stacy asked.


“In my home, in my bed.” The giantess leant forward, covering a girl with her foreboding shadow. “In my realm.”


“What do you mean ‘realm’?” Stacy hated the surrealism and unclearness of her position. “Who are you?” she repeated the first question she had asked the mysterious woman back at the village.


“I am a goddess… long forgotten…” 


‘A goddess?! An actual, real goddess?!’ There was no reason not to believe her. Despite her fear, Stacy was fascinated. She was not having to do with some mentally ill woman after all! So that was who she was! An actual invincible and, without a doubt, omnipotent goddess! She liked the moments when she got to feel like a goddess herself. Even though she was scared out of her mind, she could not help but admire the real thing. “Wow, you must be really powerful then… What is your name?” 


“My name is of no importance…” She seemed to be lost in thought for a few moments. “I could end the world as you know it in a flash of a second… but I am not cruel. I don’t enjoy making others suffer.” Her grey eyes, looking at Stacy from a scary angle, assumed a somewhat stern air. “Unlike you.”


Stacy felt ever greater fear arise within her soul. She started crawling back. “Y-you want to punish me? K-kill m-me? Please–”


“No, not quite.” The giantess reached for Stacy and placed her on her abdomen. 


It was very warm and soft. The girl sank a bit in a subtle layer of belly fat. In fact, it was so soft that even her palms could cause indentations to form in it, but the girl had no doubts about the goddess’ skin invincibility. ‘Was that a growl?’ she thought, as the all too familiar sound reached her ears. Cold shivers ran down her spine, as at this size it was awfully loud; the sound of the giant goddess’ stomach reverberated through her entire body. 


“Did you not feel any remorse for the tinies you ate?” asked the giantess.


Stacy wondered if she should reveal the truth to the goddess. Eventually she decided in favour of sincerity, for she never knew if this mysterious deity could read her thoughts. “I did, sometimes… with the ones I got a bit more attached to… like Tom.”


“Ah yes, Tom.” The giantess seemed fascinated rather than angry. “What about his son, Tim?”


“Y-yes, a bit yes…” she cried, “but I can’t help it! It turns me on so much! In the heat of the moment I can’t stop myself!”


“What do you mean by being ‘turned on’?”


Stacy was befuddled by this question. “You know… when something turns you on you get very hot and wet down there… and digesting a tiny person alive, knowing that they can’t escape, feels just so unbelievably good…” She bit her tongue. She should not have said that last thing.


“I saw what you did, and how you liked it. This is what has sparked my interest in you from the very beginning… and why I allowed you to continue for so long… and why I made you my pet…” She smiled excitedly.  “...so that you can show me now how it feels!” 


“W-what?” gasped the girl. Did she want her to make love to her huge cunt? “But I can’t! You are a woman, I am a woman…” she protested. “Unless you mean eating me?” she whispered, more to herself than to her gigantic interlocutor. “But no! Please don’t! I don’t want to die!!!”


“Oh, come on! Do not be shy!” purred the giant woman. “I promise, I won’t kill you. I am very gentle!”


But Stacy was already running away. She hated the fact that this nameless goddess was so  g e n t l e  with her. She was making it seem as though no danger awaited her, but who could have known if it all was not but a cruel game for her… just like it used to be the game for Stacy herself… That purr of hers… One, single word kept ringing in her head, deafening her: ‘Justice!’ 


The girl ran down the goddess’ belly towards her crotch, but the belly suddenly wobbled, and she tripped. She slid across the huge vagina of the giantess, causing her to elicit a prolonged low moan. It was a bad sign. Without looking behind her, she teared towards the giant woman’s feet, which marked the point past which freedom awaited. She stopped at the edge of the bed and peered down. Her heart sank as it occurred to her that the room had no floor. In terror she turned around to be faced with the absence of the ceiling. In fact there was no room at all. The bed was suspended in a boundless white space! 


The giantess giggled. “Why are you running away?”


“Please! Stay away!” 


“Hehe, I have to admit, this is all strangely exciting… ” The woman crawled over Stacy on all fours, grinning and licking her lips like a cat. 


“What should I do? What should I do?” the girl panicked out loud. Again she looked down into the never ending abyss of white. Had it been black… But as it was… it did not look that scary… She felt the hot and steamy breath of the giantess behind her back. ‘Now or never! If there is no floor, then there is also nothing that can kill me at the impact!’ Screaming to give herself courage, she threw herself off the pillowy cliff. 


Her body made a turnover in the air, and above her she saw the amused face of the giantess, grinning at her with that playful smile; all the while of no malicious sort, which, ironically, made it just that much more unnerving. And was she not in the slightest annoyed that her catch was escaping her? Stacy extended her middle finger towards the giantess, but did not get to see her reaction due to the formidable speed with which she plummeted towards the unknown. Her hair whistled in the current which howled around her entire body, and a funny feeling began to traverse her belly. Had her very life and dignity not been endangered she would have enjoyed the otherworldly experience, possible only owing to the powers of her oppressor, immensely. As the bed turned into a tiny dot and disappeared from view, she braced herself and finally found the courage to look down. 


There, at the bottom something appeared. As she precipitated towards it, it continued to get bigger just like the bed continued to diminish seconds ago. Was it Earth? No. She would not be able to breathe in outer space! And, from what she knew, that cosmic space was black, not white. Amidst the dense body of air surrounding her, she tried to wriggle her arms and change the direction of her fall, but there was no use even trying. She closed her eyes, bracing for the end. 


Thud!


 Instead of pain, softness. Familiar softness!


“It can’t be!”


“Right onto my belly!”


The massive stomach jiggled as the giant woman giggled. Inconceivably strong yet gentle elephantine fingers curled around her body. 


“You know what?” said the giantess. “I think I really want to eat you now.”


“Oh, no! No, please!” Stacy cried. This could not be happening. Having devoured so many helpless tinies, she was now about to share the same fate? The goddess could not be serious!


Regardless of her opinion on what was possible and otherwise, Stacy was lifted up towards the salivating mouth of the giant goddess, who tilted her head back, preparing for ingestion. The girl was dangling right above her gaping mouth now. Strains of the goddess’ saliva spanned between her lower and upper jaw, before almost audibly snapping and disappearing, just like Stacy was about to disappear.


“Please stop! I will do anything!”


“I do not want just  a n y t h i n g. I want  y o u   i n s i d e  me.” She smiled again, as though she tried to comfort the helpless girl in her grasp. “Oh, come on! It is surely not that bad!”


The giantess started to lower the girl onto her tongue, head first. Stacy screamed bloody murder and wriggled like mad, trying to evade the entrance that led to the acidic hell residing in the plushy belly of the beautiful deity. From experience gained during her own predatory endeavours she knew that human stomach acid was able to melt muscle and severely corrode bone. Who knew what terrifying power lay within the gut of a true goddess? 


Her screams were stifled by the hot flesh of the giantess’ throat. She suffocated as the goddess forcefully pushed her in, her tight grip almost crushing her legs, threatening to break her pelvis. She felt her breasts rub against the rough surface of the monstrous tongue below, and tensed in helpless protest as the tip of her oppressors' pink monster slithered across her nether regions. Terrible pressure squeezed the remaining air out of her lungs as the tongue of the giantess rose, forcing her against her palate, and the muscles around her head contracted like a vice, threatening to crush it like a grape. After that, Stacy shot out of the giant goddess’ mouth and landed on her soft belly along with a huge puddle of dense sticky saliva. She coughed out mouthfuls of the giantess' spit.


“This is not fun at all…” complained the giantess, apparently also trying to regain her breath.


“No?!” Stacy yelled, between her gasps. “So leave me alone! You might be a goddess, but you are not a true predator! You can’t even swallow me!” ‘Why did I say this again?!!’


“Oh, there are ways…” The giant woman raised her index finger, forebodingly pointing it at the girl. Blush of deep red covered her seemingly stern visage. Apparently in spite of being a goddess, she still could not beat this girl at the simple yet demanding task of swallowing large objects whole without using any tricks! She was far from upset: Her air expressed willingness to accept the challenge!


“Shit! Should not have said that!” cried Stacy, though before she managed to even stand, she felt her body dwindle down in size slowly. Why was the process so slow? Back at the village she had been shrank in the blink of an eye! It all evidently lied in the fun of the goddess… She walked around the giantess’ abdomen like a dog running after its tail, unable to find the solution; never before in her entire life had she felt this helpless; but it was not her fault – as she was a mere human struggling against a deity, there simply was not any. 


“Now! That’s perfect!” 


At the size of a large pill, she was squeezed between the giantess’ thumb and middle finger. The humongous tongue spread below her like a carpet of crimson. A couple of giggles escaped the pulsating throat at the bottom, reaching the miniscule girl in the form of a dense, heavy fog. Without any further games, the goddess dropped her into her mouth. 


Stacy landed at the very front of the pink fleshy leviathan, whose tip began to rise slowly, making the girl tumble towards her demise. She tried to grab onto the taste buds of the giantess, but those were extremely soft and slippery, not helping her at all. The tongue folded in half, taking up a form of a slide; an inclined plane leading straight towards the dark throat below. At the last moment, the tongue of the goddess rose, blocking the entrance to her oesophagus, and her jaws closed.


Having been placed inside the moist and hot mouth of another woman at such a miniscule size was even more unnerving for Stacy than what she had experienced before at around eight inches. She felt utterly helpless now. Each movement of the giantess’ tongue, no matter how tiny, caused the girl’s entire world to shift as she was being thrown around the moist cavern, drenched with saliva, prepared to be digested!


“Mmm… delectable!” 


As the giantess began lifting her huge tongue again, this time to swallow her, Stacy managed to escape to the side. She wanted to try her way with gripping onto the goddess’ teeth, but the giantess, as though aware of her plan, snapped her jaws with such force that the girl felt relieved not to have attained the chosen spot. 


Stacy knew that being swallowed alive offered much broader spectrum of torture than having one’s life ended within seconds; yet still, she preferred to cling onto her hope, against all odds continuing to believe that she might be able to escape this hell somehow. 


Maybe it really was just a dream? Maybe she was just about to wake up and resume her normal life? She would never hurt anyone again… Not even a bug! At this critical moment, she was prepared to give up on basically anything! If only it would save her from having to give up on her own life…! She screamed as the back of the merciless tongue, where she had slid to, unable to get hold onto the rough but slippery surface connected with the entrance to the giant woman’s throat, embracing her in its slippery voracious grasp, from which she eventually inevitably shot out straight down the awaiting abyss. 


Stacy thought that at her current size she would plummet straight down the giantess’ throat. Instead, the feverishly hot flesh engulfed her from all sides, threatening to crush her to death. The descent into the giantess stomach lasted no more than several seconds, yet to her it felt like hours. And worse, she could see everything! An unknown source of light illuminated the entire inside of the giantess’ body as though the goddess’ cells themselves were glowing!  


The time she reached the cardia, she was a step ahead from slipping into the realm of sweet unconsciousness. But she was not to be allowed this luxury. Sensing the weight of her form, as miniscule as it was, the sensitive ring muscle began to open. As her last resort, the strong girl tried to position herself sideways, but there was nothing to hold onto. Instead of offering resistance she had hoped for, the walls of slippery flesh spread wide apart, and with the pressure added from the back, she was inevitably pushed through. From there, she tumbled down the slightly acidic, but supportable atmosfere of the stomach, reaching its soft bed in a blink of an eye. The organ was completely empty: No food residues; no smells apart from the subtle purely acidic scent present; and, of course, the ubiquitous mucus that covered every inch of the wrinkled surface.


“I know you fell in, but I cannot feel you at all!” complained the giantess, her voice deformed, but audible to Stacy.


“No! No! No! No! No! Please spit me out now! Before it’s too late–”


A deafening growl completely drowned Stacy’s voice. The sound of the giant woman’s bowels reverberated through her body, threatening to shatter her bones. The walls of the organ began to undulate, and Stacy could see the streams of digestive juices run down towards the very centre of the stomach; the place where she lay, unable to stand up straight amidst the ever intensifying shaking. 


She felt so utterly insignificant! So utterly worthless! She had been a strong woman of great physical condition, imposing height, and looks to die for! Now, she had been reduced to just a tiny, little bug, so puny in fact, that the acids of just any stomach could melt her down within minutes; her entire body bones included, and maybe even her hair!


“LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!” screamed the girl, beating the bottom of the stomach with all her might. She even considered biting it, but had enough dignity left not to do the same thing her own prey had done upon losing their minds… 


The acid began to form a puddle in the fold Stacy was lying in. The vicious fluid instantly attacked her skin, virtually making it sizzle. Screaming in agony, she scrambled out of it.


“Hmm… I know you are fighting, but I can barely feel you at all…”


“WHAT?!”


“I think I will make you bigger!”


The very same instant the deformed words of the giantess reached the minute girl’s ears, Stacy’s body began to expand. Her size changed rapidly, and at first she was relieved, because the acids of the giantess had become much less corrosive, but that alleviation quickly came to an end, as new torture soon commenced: The girl had found herself tightly enveloped by the undulating walls. She tried to straighten her limbs, but the gut of the giant goddess held a firm grip on her.


“Oh! Mmm…” The girl heard all around her. “That is perfect!”


“What’s perfect?” Stacy cried. “This is perfect?!” She kicked the stomach as hard as she could.


The giantess purred like a cat.


“How can this be pleasurable to you?!” yelled the girl in disbelief. Her height must have well exceeded one foot now. She should be able to make the giantess’ gut burst! “You should not have made me this large! I will rip you apart from the inside!” She began pressing with her legs, her strongest muscles. She was sure the stomach of the giantess would not be able to withstand such an attack.


But not only had the walls of the giantess’ gut proven too hard to penetrate, but they also had started to move in on the girl, constricting her like a veritable boa. The digestive flesh, overcoming her efforts with unnerving ease, challenged her mobility at first; and for a girl, and one of a perfectly healthy body, this was not much of a problem. Only that it did not stop there. The muscle continued to contract, threatening to crush her.


Deep, lustful moans of pleasure reverberated all around, and Stacy could feel it very clearly as the giantess patted her stomach. She soon started thrashing around on her bed, so turned on was she. It was evident that she was now discovering the, under normal circumstances, forbidden pleasure of digesting a person alive.


Meanwhile, Stacy cried as she was suffocating. Her limbs, twisted in unnatural angles, hurt profusely, and her own hair clung onto her face. With each prodigious contraction of her fleshy prison, her head was flooded with corrosive acid, causing immense pain, her ravaged nerve endings would soon stop perceiving. In fact, it seemed as though her lower body, distended and soaked in the acid, had already started to fall apart. It would not be long before her guts started to spill and then… it would be all over… Her beautiful body… 


She began to regret all that she had done; she wished she had not found the village and then that she had not eaten the tinies. Every single tiny she had devoured suffered a calamitous death just like one that was slowly taking place now, the death of her own; the decomposition of her beautiful body, of her mind, of her dreams, and all that constituted her being. She was about to nourish a true goddess. This was justice in its deepest, most prodigiously profound denotation. 


Stacy briefly considered if she would do what she had done again if she got to live her life again. The truth was, she had loved every second of it… the only thing that made her have regrets was this terrible perdition she was subjected to on a whim of a real goddess… a goddess who had claimed to be gentle…


Yes she had now fallen victim to the divine whims of a veritable goddess; one that truly decided of life and death; an immortal deity of insurmountable beauty that held the fate of every single living being beneath her sway! How could she have ever considered herself a goddess? She felt just so utterly foolish now! No wonder that punishment awaited her for this blasphemy, this sacrilege!


In delirium that overcame her mind, Stacy’s senses seemed to blend with those of the goddess that digested her. Her pain intertwined with the pleasure of the goddess; she felt the orgasmic convulsions of her divine pussy and the shivers that traversed her celestial nerves. She heard her thoughts: 


As a divine being, the nameless goddess could dominate whomever she wanted and whenever she wanted, precisely how she could end the entire world as known to mankind at the slightest of her whims. But now, it was the natural, biological processes inside this human representation of her immortal entity that digested Stacy alive! As a goddess, she did not need to eat, so eat she did not; she had equally never indulged in carnal pleasure; and so, never in her infinitely long existence had she experienced such profound exaltation, exaltation available only to mortals; peculiar to beings whose existence consisted in flesh; the sweetness between her legs sublimely magnified by the struggles of this human girl dissolving within her stomach, the revelry unholy beyond earthly to the point of becoming inhumane, animalistic. For the first time, the goddess felt alive!


Stacy’s consciousness was fading. She was melting down like a popsicle now, all her senses burnt, her organs spilling out, becoming detached from the skeleton that once supported her beautiful form. She could no longer see, taste, hear, or even feel anything, including her position in space.


In her thoughts, soul, or whatever trace still remained of her puny, insignificant existence, Stacy heard the last relaxed hum of the giantess and realised that her murderer, or rather executioner – no, neither of these, as this was but a little game for the goddess! – was now lying in an afterglow of all the amazing orgasms she experienced as the helpless mortal girl was being destroyed by her stomach. 


“Mmm… Thank you Stacy! This truly made me feel alive again!” The allegedly gentle goddess patted her abdomen. “Mmm… I think I want you to entertain me more… See how far you come! Being a goddess is excruciatingly boring, you know?” Again a few lazy pats. “For now… just digest… ” She purred, and gave a content burp.


“Nonsense!” thought Stacy. “Just let it all end already…” 


As she spoke those words, her head sunk in the acidic slurry, dissolving like candy.



***


‘What is this…?’ The hard chilling coldness behind her back permeated her body all the way to the bone. It felt so good. It felt so good to be feeling anything at all. She sighed. After that, she needed to take a breath. ‘Air! A bit repugnant, but still, air!’ So she could feel smells too! She rubbed her exhausted face. It was very good to know that she still had a face to rub and a hand to do it. At this point, it was safe to assume that she could probably see as well. Though, she was too afraid to open her eyes. She did not want to know where she was. All she desired now, was to keep sitting against this cold wall, rock or whatever it was, even if she inevitably had to be surrounded by the smell of rubbish. ‘Rubbish… Am I back to the real world, then?’ She rubbed her temple. ‘Ah, whatever…’


“Oh my! You are such a hot bitch!” a hoarse voice spoke what seemed like a few feet away.


‘Bitch?!’


“What are you doing here all naked?”


‘Naked?!’ The young woman was forced to look now. She instinctively curled into a ball, hugging her legs under her knees.


Upon opening her eyes, she realised that she was sitting in some gloomy cul-de-sac, a place she had never seen before. Dark walls, which mounted for several floors, cutting off any sunlight, were covered with moss, and puddles of water were visible on the ground here and there. On her left, there was a rust-covered rubbish container – the source of the unpleasant smell. Off the wall that closed one end of the tight street, a rusty gutter which must have broken off the roof was hanging. The other end, far away, was open, and a car passed by once in a while. Finally, leaning over the girl, the creature whose mouth had pronounced all the indignities: A bearded man wearing a lether jacket.


“What’s wrong, bitch? Did the cat eat your tongue?”


The girl really did not have the strength to deal with this man. He looked dangerous and his manners were of the worst sort. His eyes betrayed bad intentions. What reply was she supposed to give him? That she had just been resurrected after having been digested alive by a goddess? Tell him of the events that had led to this? And what if,  after all, it never actually happened? Maybe someone had drugged her, raped her, and left her here? Her pussy did feel quite sore… Of course it was all just some form of a terrible delirium! Or was it…?


Thick grey clouds stole over their heads, and at once it started raining with a thick downpour.


“Fuck!” said the man. “But I guess, you don’t wanna catch a cold? I live in this building, so–”


The girl closed her eyes and rested her head against the moss-covered concrete, ready to fall asleep. She was too exhausted to continue listening to this idiot. She no longer cared about her health or anything. Just being alive was utterly sublime… more than good enough for now… Her hair, quickly becoming drenched, began to form a veil to protect her from the unpleasant view of the abhorrent man.


“I said, I live in this building!” The man grabbed her by the shoulder and started dragging her onto her feet.


The girl passively followed his movement. After all, what else was there for her to do? She was naked in the middle of an unknown city, with no money, no ID, all alone. Should she scream for help? Somehow… she did not want the police to get interested in her! They were probably already looking for her… 


She just hoped the man would not rape her. He looked like a criminal and lived in a suspicious neighbourhood. She told herself she would just borrow some clothes from him, and then give him a large sum of money in return once back home…


“Wow! Aren’t you tall!” exclaimed the stranger, pulling her through the door leading to his staircase.



Once inside his apartment, the first thing he did was to close the door and hide a key in his pocket. 


This could not mean any good!


“I don’t want to cause any trouble…” said the girl, swallowing nervously. “Please, just give me something to wear and I will give you one thousand bucks once I am back home…”


“Bitch… You are just so hot…” Shaking from excitement, he started taking his pants off. “I am gonna fuck you so hard!” 


“You can’t!” She took a step back. “And stop calling me a bitch!”


“Try and  s t o p  me!” he said, smiling wickedly, before taking off his lether jacket and jumping right at her. 


The girl felt the heavy weight of the man invade her. She lost her balance and collapsed down onto the hard floor below, her head barely escaping the doorframe waiting behind. She granted, trying to shake the assailant off. The breath of the man was suffused with alcohol and his entire body was sticky with sweat. He attacked her nipple with his tongue. She felt his already hard erection rub against the entrance to her pussy. 


“No! This is too much!” she yelled, hitting his ears with her palms in order to deafen him. “Why?! After all I’ve been through!”


He grunted, and let go of her nipple, but did not want to get off. 


“I won’t let you put that thing inside me!” Gripping the material on the man's shoulder with the fingers of her right palm, the young woman placed her forearm under his chin, and pressing his pelvis with another hand, struggled to push him away. She managed to wriggle out from under him and was just about to roll him onto his back when the man gripped the folds of her pussy with his fingers and squeezed hard. The girl screamed, and lost her grip on him. But he let go too. It was a mistake on his part, because the furious girl used this occasion to plant her fist in his face. 


“Fuck, you’re so strong!” gasped the man. “Now I really want to fuck you! I never had a bitch resist so much!”


He jumped back on top of her, both of his palms going straight for the young woman’s throat. His dick was dangerously close to the girl’s pussy now. 


“And who is stronger now?” he teased. He visibly wanted to prove the superiority of his own strength to that of the cute girl he was so clumsily trying to rape. “Look, I am gonna fuck you and you can do nothing to stop it!” He began the insertion.


Strong but helpless against such an overexaggerated act of animalistic aggression, the girl suffocated as she vainly tried to break free. She closed her eyes, feeling the tip of the man’s penis enter her sore vagina. ‘Please no! NO! I can’t allow this to happen!!!’ She tensed her entire body as the last attempt of resistance. Tears ran down her cheeks, red with exhaustion of her helpless struggle...


And then suddenly… the weight of the man bearing on her body as well as the sensation of his dick trying to penetrate her tight pussy disappeared!


The girl blinked a couple of times, utmost befuddled. She let her head fall down to the cold floor as she took in large breaths of fresh air. She was deeply relieved, but at the same time all the while scared. Whatever had happened, the man could return with his assault at any moment! In a protective gesture she covered her crotch with both of her palms. Her tears were drying, leaving salty traces. But when several seconds had passed and nothing she feared was issued, she very slowly raised her upper body up and… her eyes widened.


The room was empty!


She looked between her legs in order to scrutinise her aking pussy… and gasped.


There, right between her legs, a tiny man, around ten inches in height, was waving his arms in confusion, looking around in the most profound bewilderment!


So that was what had happened! He had been shrunk! The girl once more scanned every corner of the apartment her sight could reach. The goddess was nowhere to be seen. What was the meaning of this?! 


“Did I do that…?” she muttered in disbelief when the only remaining explanation came to her drained mind. “No, probably not… but… it doesn’t matter now!”


The shrunken man slowly raised his gaze to face the young woman, as though he had forgotten about her presence and remembered it only after having heard the voice of the giantess. 


The girl could see him tremble in fear. He took a few steps back, muttering some incomprehensible gibberish, raising his arms in a protective manner. He was probably saying something along the lines of, ‘I am sorry, I didn't mean to… I will never do this again…’ 


‘Blah blah blah!’ the girl mocked innerly. Well, he should not have tried to rape her. If he were a rightful man, none of this would have happened! 


Now that he was tiny, no amount of chatter could save him from the claws of the young woman, now towering over him. Judging by her looks and her behaviour from before, he probably thought she was cute and benign, and hoped that she would forgive him, now that the tables had mysteriously turned… If only he knew just how mistaken he was! His face paled when the corners of the young sexy woman’s lips lifted up into a broad sadistic smile. 


“I guess, I haven’t introduced myself yet, pardon my manners,” she said, placing a palm on her chest and licking her lips. “I’m Stacy!” 

End Notes:
And so, we have reached the end of the main episode of this crazy and lewd tale of Stacy!


I should like to thank all of you who have read the story till the very end, and I hope that its lecture has brought some extra joy into your lives :) 


I thank you for all the amazing reviews! It was absolutely splendid to hear that you like Stacy so much, some of you even going as far as to call this your favourite story and Stacy your favourite giantess! Special thanks go to GiantessLover21 who, reviewing basically every chapter, has always made sure to give me motivation to continue with this demanding endeavore! 


And, oh my goddess, was it not tiring… but how satisfying at the end of each chapter! 


If someone has been waiting for the last chapter with reviewing the story, this time has come now! ;)


And an important question: 


Would you like me to write a continuation? As I am sure you have noticed, the current ending offers a lot of room for further conception of deliciously obscene and aberrant torture of tiny people, frankly even more than the initial setting :) I have not as of yet come up with the continuation, but going on with the story is something I am considering if the interest should arise :) 


I wonder if you guys even read these notes, well, it's 1 AM here and I am tired as fuck… So just again: thank you for taking this voyage into the peculiarities of the world of my GTS-fantasies with me!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12013