Home gym by sok06
Summary:

A story i wrote during one of my country's lockdowns. (Yes, plurals.)

It's quite easy to see what inspired the adventures of a fitness-addicted woman who has no other means to train but to buy a very peculiar gym set.

The complete story is on my patreon
patreon.com/sokosix


Categories: Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 12308 Read: 32940 Published: June 22 2022 Updated: September 06 2022

1. Chapter 1 by sok06

2. Chapter 2 by sok06

3. Chapter 3 by sok06

4. Chapter 4 by sok06

5. Chapter 5 by sok06

6. Chapter 6 by sok06

7. Chapter 7 by sok06

8. Chapter 8 by sok06

9. Chapter 9 by sok06

10. Chapter 10 by sok06

Chapter 1 by sok06
Author's Notes:

Just an introduction. Nothing particularly sizey happens now.

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix


[part 1]

Sophie had never been so excited in her life to hear the sound of her doorbell. She knew it was the courier, she had been tracking her package at least twice every hour for the past week. She urged the guy to leave everything on her front door, and waited for him to leave to pick it up. God it was so light. It was hard to believe what was inside. The covid pandemic had had unpredictable side effects, beside the obvious sanitary dilemma. The economy was in shambles, since so many businesses had been forced to be put on hold for so long. But what Sophie suffered the most was that gyms were closed. The place where she trained had tried to stay open for a while after the government had forced its temporary shutdown, but the fines and the risk to close permanently had forced the owner to close shop. Those who were lucky enough to have a large house had bought the few weights and equipment they could find online to train at home for an exorbitant amount of money, while people like her, who only rented a room in a small apartment with other people had been forced to put their training on hold. Sophia taught Pilates at her gym, so that wasn't a big problem to do at home. She even kept seeing some of her clients at her house, to get some money under the table between her college classes. But her true passion was crosstraining, and  the fact that she was forced to stick to bodyweight workouts or worse, elastic bands was a great source of frustration. She felt like she was missing out on her gains, and she could only watch her richer friends on instagram, training in houses large enough to host a home gym. 

Then, on a particularly dull sunday afternoon, she stumbled on an ad that seemed tailored just for her. The sponsored video started by asking if YOU, THE WATCHER wanted to keep on schedule with your weight training, but had no space at home. Then, the unthinkable: it showed super fit guys and girls dwindling down to various sizes and train with tiny weight sets that were made to scale. She'd already watched the video a couple times, but she hadn't paid great attention, thinking those to be just special effects to advertise yet another overpriced home gym set. But this time she realized that the shrinking was exactly what the company was advertising. They would sell a weight kit made to scale, and a device that would literally shrink you down to a number of fixed sizes, so you could train in a small space. Sophia was incredulous at first, but the reviews were all positive. The company had also gone all the way through to explain all the safety measures that made their product completely safe for everybody. The ad ended with a girl holding an incredibly fit woman in the palm of her hand, encouraging her to do yet another set with her teeny tiny kettlebells. 

Sophie was over the moon. She had finally found a solution! She scrolled through the various kits and sizes, and found out that the price wasn't even as high as she thought. The actual weights were the cheapest part, since they were so small, and obviously the most expensive part was the shrinking device. You had to decide up front what size they would make you, and order the kit accordingly. She had wanted to buy the smallest size, but being the cheapest, it was of course sold out. She then opted for the 10 cm size, along with the "gladiator" weight kit, and ordered it in the blink of an eye. She had to give the website her measures, because every kit included three pairs of workout clothes tailored to the user; apparently the device was only capable of shrinking the person, and not their clothes, and most people were probably not too comfortable training naked.


Now that the package was in her hands, she was shaking with joy. She avoided any contact with her annoying flatmates and went straight to her room. She opened the kit, and chuckled audibly. It looked like a weight set made for dolls, clothes included. While she held the barbell between her fingertips, she felt a knot to the stomach. Knowing that she was going to be small enough to use that thing made her feel dizzy, but she was determined in not breaking her routine further. The device was at 99% battery capacity. "Awesome" She said out loud. She quickly accepted the terms and conditions on the display without reading them, and skipped the several warnings without paying too much attention to them. The instructions were pretty clear. Once you'd set up the equipment, you would only care about your surroundings and press the green button on the device. The thing had all sorts of safety measures, to make sure that you could not get stuck at tiny size, or grow back to size if you were in a confined environment. Sophie hadn't thought of that possibility until she had read about it, and she shivered in horror. What reassured her on another aspect was that the shrinking was known to make your body much more resistant to external stress, so animals, or worse, insects were not going to be a great problem. The device could even be voice activated, so you could activate the "restore size" button remotely in case of any emergency.

Sophie made sure that her door was locked, so her flatmates wouldn't enter her room while she was 10 cm tall, and prepared herself. She then set the weights and all the equipment under the left corner of her desk, and stripped in front of the mirror. She gave a good look at her own body; while anyone in their right mind would have considered her smoking hot, she saw all the months she had skipped in her training routine reflected on her muscles. It was enough to stop being afraid of shrinking down, and she pressed the button.

Chapter 2 by sok06
Author's Notes:

Things get complicated

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix



[part 2]

The first time Sophie had shrunken down, she'd had a panic attack. Seeing her own room from the perspective of a mouse had been a terrifying experience. She had changed in the opposite corner of her room. On a normal scale, it would have taken her three or four steps to reach the weights she had set up, but at her size, it would have been like walking two blocks. As soon as she had realized this, she had even been sick, and had thrown up on the floor. Of course, this was listed among the warnings on the booklet that came in the mail, but she couldn't know this since she had skipped most of it. Another important thing she had missed was the total lack of responsibility claimed by the company that sold the kit. Sure it was riddled with safety measures, but as soon as you were down to size, you were basically on your own. 

"Abort! ABORT!" She screamed into her oversized cellphone. She was glad to see the world around her gradually become much smaller, until she had reached her own height. With her heart racing like she'd ran the 100 meters, she sat. It took her some time to regain the strength to get dressed, and some more to decide she should probably have cleaned the vomit from her floor. She laughed out loud when she saw the tiny mark she had left on the floor. It was barely visible, and it took her a single wipe with a wet napkin to erase it completely. "Damn" she said, to nobody in particular. "Was i that small?". Even though she was so eager to try her new weights, she decided to give it some time. She relaxed for a few hours, but eventually she got the courage to try again. There were a number of relaxing techniques on the brochure she had chosen to ignore, but she would never know. This time she set up her shrinking spot much closer to her desk, double checked if her door was locked, and pressed the button once again. She thought she was ready for the feeling this time, but the world kept being incredibly scary once she had dwindled down; only this time, she was prepared. She started breathing using her own techniques to calm herself down, and eventually thought that in any moment she could grow back just by using her own voice. It worked; she focused on getting dressed, and finally proceeded to train. The feeling was incredible. The weights she had held on the palm of her hand no more than a few hours back felt heavy exactly as the real thing, and even if she had no way of measuring them accurately, the various sizes felt about how they were supposed to based on the markings. It was amazing.


Four weeks later, the shrinking process had stopped being a problem. Once she was shrunken, Sophie was much more used to her giant surroundings. Her training regime had started to pay off, to the point that the customers that went to her house and even her flatmates had started complimenting her on her shape. They would ask her how she was able to do it, but she would never tell the truth, too afraid to say to people around her that se was so vulnerable for a couple of hours a day. Whenever she would train, she would tell her roommates that she was going out, and would then lock herself into her room, trying not to be heard. Her roommates would usually be too stoned to even tell if she'd actually left the house or not.

She would usually train in the first half of the morning, where she felt she had more energy but on a particularly warm monday morning, she overslept. She usually didn't like indulging in lazyness, but that morning she had really enjoyed the feeling of lying in her bed without nothing to do. She'd stepped out of bed at 10, which was very unusual for her, but hey, it was the silver lining of being unemployed. She set the coffee machine and went back to her room. She then set up her shrinking device, stripped absent-mindedly, and pressed the button. Once she was dressing up for her training, she remembered she had made coffee, but she didn't feel like growing back and getting it. 

The doorbell rang during a particularly heavy set of squats. Of course it took her roommate an eternity to get to it, but in the end she managed to reach the door. She heard undistinct voices coming from the entrance, and after re-racking her weight, Sophie turned off the music to hear who it could be. "No, i don't think she's home" she heard her roommate say. "Can you please check? I'm supposed to meet her at 10.30" the other woman answered. It took Sophie a few seconds to realize that they were talking about her, but then she immediately realized that the woman who had entered her home was Celeste, one of her clients. "Shit" she said out loud. How could have she forgotten? She cursed herself for not writing down her appointments like she had always promised herself. She heard her roommate knocking on her door a couple times, and she hid in the deepest corner of her desk. Had she locked the door? The fear of finding herself in that state in front of her roommate paralyzed her. Luckily, the woman simply stopped knocking, and went to tell her client. Sophie sighed in relief. But now she had to figure out a way not to look bad in front of Celeste. True, she was one of her most annoying customers, but she was also apparently one of the richest. She had always paid the full fare in time, and Sophie had managed to squeeze some extra money out of her with weekly plans and other bullshit. She considered growing back and pretend that she was sick, but then she decided that she would wait for her to leave and call her on her phone, apologize truly, and telling her she had an emergency. After all, it would be a shame to throw away a good training session. Her plan dramatically failed when her stupid roommate said the last thing she'd wanted to hear "Look, she could be back any minute. You can wait for her into her room if you want". That bitch! She was complicating things unnecessarily. "Ok thanks. I'll try to call her in the meantime." Celeste sounded annoyed, and Sophie heard the two pair of footsteps approaching her room. She panicked. There simply wasn't enough time to grow back to size, and her only hope was in the fact that she'd most likely locked her door. Her heart sank when she heard the door budge, and heard the two girls entering her room. "Do you want some coffee?" She heard her roommate say. She wanted to yell you fucking bitch, but decided to stick to her hiding place and wait for the best.


Chapter 3 by sok06
Author's Notes:

Mostly unaware in this part. I'm not used to write that, so i hope i made it right.

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix

[part 3]

One thing was to be at that size in her room all by herself. Seeing a person hundred of times bigger than her walking in it was a totally different experience. From her perspective, Sophie could only see Celeste up to her waist. Her senses were obtunded by fear, but she slowly tried to regain control of the situation. She sat on her tiny corner, and trying to make as little noise as she could, she steadily took hold of her panic-stricken breathing. She'd wanted to close her eyes, but she realized that it was probably better to stay vigilant and be ready for an emergency. Every footstep by the giantess would make the floor shake, it was unreal. 

Sophie realized she had nothing to fear. She considered growing back, but she would have to fight with her embarassment in popping out naked from under her desk, and there would be too much explaining to do. She decided to wait for Celeste to just leave. Now that she was calmer, Sophie started observing her client's behavior: she was walking around her room, giving a look to her things, probably silently judging her tastes in books and music. Sophie gave her clothes a look: sure, she was a beautiful girl, but like most young women her age, she sure had no taste in clothing. She was wearing a training attire consisting in blue leggings and a white tshirt. Anyone who looked at her could tell that she was going to train, especially since she was carrying a Pilates mat under her arm. She also had a pink backpack and tan sunglasses. But what really clashed with her outfit were her leather sandals. True, she wouldn't need them during training, but come on! She had to walk there all the way from her house dressed like that, in front of actual people! 

Sophie held her breath when Celeste pulled out her cellphone and called her "Come on, pick up!" She heard her say. She turned her head towards her cellphone, which was just inches from her. She prayed that it was in -do not disturb- mode, and she held her breath for a few, endless seconds. Her hopes were satisfied. The giant girl sighed, and immediately after she said to herself "I'm definitely not paying for today". It was the last of Sophie's worries at the moment, and she expected her to leave eventually, but apparently Celeste was too stubborn for that. She sat on the chair in front of the desk, and started fiddling with her cellphone. "Shit" Sophie muttered. She had gotten herself comfortable. She hoped the girl would get tired soon, since she had nothing to pass the time with. For a brief moment, she even considered training anyway, but she was afraid that the tiny metallic noises would attract the girl's attention. Now that she was sitting, Sophie could only look at her legs. The sandals looked expensive; they were obviously genuine leather, and were of a dark brown tone, with a single crossing on the back of her foot, and another circling her ankle, locked with a golden clasp. Her toes were painted a bright yellow to match  the season. Even from afar, Sophie could tell that the woman cared for her feet since they looked very well tended to. She heard her trying to call her another couple times, and then gave up. But it didn't seem like she had meant to leave anytime soon. In fact, she actually sat more comfortably on Sophie's chair and extended her legs all the way in front of her. Now her feet were inches from Sophie's position. She had to fight with the urge of yelling "Abort" in the device, but it would mean that she woud not just tear her costly outfit in the process of unshrinking, and she would also have to find a reasonable excuse why she was hiding under the table, naked. 

Sophie had never been very fond of feet. True, with her job as a Pilates instructor, she had to endure a lot of people's feet around her, and she had almost grown accustomed to it, but she generally tried to keep away from them, and she preferred winter time, when her customers would be more likely to wear socks at practice. But now, she could basically look at nothing else, since Celeste's were at least twice her actual size, and occupied most of her field of view. Now that they were so close, Sophie could tell more details about the gigantic peds: even though it was apparent that Sophie had showered right before going to her house, little specks of dirt had accumulated under her toes. They would probably be too small to be seen by a regular person, but were now very visible to a disgusted Sophie. Also, the smell emanating from her sandals was of old leather, but it was mixing with the faint smell of stale sweat. One of the soles was facing her direction, and she could see a partly erased 5 1/2 sign under it. Seeing something that was supposed to be so small towering above her was a much more intimidating view than before, considering that this one belonged to an actual person, and wasn't just an inanimate object like the ones that Sophie had grown accustomed to. Almost like she had read her mind, Celeste scrunched her toes, involontarily reminding Sophie that she was in fact very much alive. 

Sophie practically stopped breathing, partly because of the smell, but mostly because she felt like a trapped animal. A long time passed, to the point that she started to suspect that Celeste had stayed more than the hour that was due to her. Sophie started to grow impatient. She had wasted both a good day of training, and a paid hour of work, and to make things worse, this insufferable little bitch of a woman had her feet in her face. Fear started to change into anger. Why wouldn't she just leave? She had other people she had to see in the afternoon, and Celeste was making her day so hard. 

Sophie practically jumped when she heard the device speaking in its mechanical voice. [Low battery. Automatic unshrink in -20- minutes]. Those annoying safety measures! Celeste had definitely heard that, since was now looking around her for the source of that sound. She retreated her legs, and found the device in a few seconds. She examined it in her hands, and for the brief moment that her face was in Sophie's field of view, it looked like she was smiling. In her anguish, it even looked like she had seen her for a fraction of a second, but she looked the other way immediately after. Sophie had another panic attack, but she relaxed when she realized that she would grow back to her size in less than hour either way. The device had a safety measure that would automatically unshrink the user right before it would turn off for low battery, or if it felt that the user was getting out of its range. So even if Celeste had decided to take it away for some reason, her size would be restored before she could get to her front door. She sat on her weightlifting mat once again, glad that at least the girl had retreated her legs. She heard Celeste rummaging through the stuff that she had on her desk. She had no way of knowing what she was doing, so she tried to listen intently. Her heart skipped a beat when, a second after sitting down again, Celeste lowered her head under the desk and looked at her straight in her face. "Hey" she said, with a deeply unsettling smile on her face.


Chapter 4 by sok06
Author's Notes:

Celeste is now very aware of Sophie


you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix


[part 4]

Sophie had never felt so powerless in her life. Even thought she knew she had nothing to fear from the younger girl, being with her back against the wall while she was literally hundreds times smaller than her made her legs shake. She had wanted to say so many things, but words seemed to be stuck in her mouth. The smile on Celeste's face was not particularly menacing, but Sophie could feel her gaze going straight through her. For at least five, interminable seconds, the two stared at each other. Then Sophie gathered the courage to explain the situation "Look, i for-" her words were interrupted by a sudden movement. Celeste's hand, moving faster than anything Sophie had ever seen, was aimed straight towards her direction. Before she could even understand what was going on, Sophie found herself trapped in what seemed to be a glass prison of some sort. She was surrounded by a single piece of rounded glass in every direction, like she was in some kind of cylinder. It took her a few seconds to connect the dots: she was inside the jar that she had used as a penholder for the last few months, which explained the noise she had heard when Celeste was touching stuff on her desk. What she really couldn't explain, though, was the reason why the girl had put the thing on top of her. "Celeste? Celeste?" she screamed, her voice echoing along the glass surface around her. The colossal woman had the palm of her hand still on top of the jar, and the moment she released it, she pulled her face closer to it, looking straight at a frightened Sophie. "Yes?" she said, her tone sounding sarcastically casual. "Why did you do this?" The shrunken woman asked her, obviously implying her imprisonment. "Oh, you mean this?" Celeste asked, casually waving her hand at the upside down jar. "It's a science experiment. I've read about this thing online, and i've always wanted to test its safety features. Then i saw that you bought one, and you know, here we are". For some reason, Sophie didn't fully accept her explanation. For starters, she had not asked her any kind of permission to do anything like that. And most of all, she was having troubles accepting her new found bossy attitude, especially now that she was the size of a mouse. "Look, sweetheart. You can't just put a jar on me and call it a science experiment, can you?" Sophie treaded lightly. The last thing she wanted was to upset somebody capable of crushing her in her fist.  "You have to let me go". Celeste looked puzzled. "I mean, you can go whenever you want, can't you? Just use the voice activation!". Voice activation! Sophie felt so stupid. How come she had not thought of it earlier. "Abort!" she yelled as loud as she could, and immediately felt her body growing. But her joy was short lived. As soon as her body began the resizing process, it stopped abruptly and returned to its current size. "What the hell?" Her anxiety started resurfacing. A mechanical voice came from the shrinking device [Critical space requirement. Please move to a bigger area to be restored]. Sophie's jaw dropped. That damn safety lock wouldn't let her grow back! On one hand, she was glad it had stopped, since growing in that moment would have meant going through the hard glass she was into and basically die horribly. She shivered at the thought. On the other hand, Celeste's smile seemed to have become even larger, like she was fully expecting something like this to happen. "You see? this works!" The giantess exclaimed triumphantly. "Ok, but i need you to take this thing off of me now" Sophie said, her voice trembling. "Sure, sure. I just need try another thing first". Sophie didn't like the events unfolding, but she didn't have much choice. She sure dind't feel like begging, but the urge of leaving her makeshift prison was growing stronger each second. She decided to wait some more, to weight the intentions of her client, but she could feel anger rising along with her general sense of discomfort. To make things worse, Celeste had taken her position back at the desk, and her sandaled feet were once again close to Sophie's position. At least she wasn't able to smell them now, but the sight sure wasn't pleasant. Celeste seemed to have read her mind, since after a few seconds she said "Oh, sorry. I have my shoes so close to you". Sophie didn't have the time to rejoice, because as soon as she had said that, the girl had bowed and had started unlacing her sandals. She removed them, and put them away. "There, much better now" She said, wiggling her toes practically in front of the jar where Sophie was. Of course, the shrunken woman's perspective wasn't any better than before, and for some reason she thought that the girl had made that on purpose. "Just some more patience" She thought, and she decided that no matter how well Celeste paid her, the moment she woud grow back to size she would kick her out of her house for good.

A few minutes passed; Celeste was back at her phone over Sophie's desk, and didn't seem to pay her much attention. Sophie came up with an idea that would leave her a small window to grow back immediately. "Look" She said, catching Celeste's attention. "Whatever you're waiting for, i'm sure you know that air won't pass in a closed jar. After all, that's the reason why you're supposed to make holes for air". Celeste laughed out loud. "Oh, don't worry! It won't take that long, but i love how you basically just compared yourself to a bug". Sophie blushed, ashamed at what she had just called her. "But if you insist" The giant grabbed the jar containing her, and turned it upside down. The simple movement rocked Sophie's world. She felt like she was riding a transparent roller coaster, but it didn't last as much. "There. Happy now?" Celeste slammed the jar on the ground "Now you have a big hole for all the air you want." Sophie sighed. Nothing had changed. The hole was too high for her to reach, so there was no way she could leave the jar at that size. She sat down, determined not to speak to Celeste anymore. Then something awful happened [Low battery. Automatic unshrink in -10- minutes] the mechanical voice said. And Sophie finally realized how in danger she was. "Abort!" She yelled "ABORT!" But the device gave her the same response as earlier. She then started pushing around in the jar, first using her hands, then slamming her whole body against its glass walls. The first time she felt the jar budging, so she slammed two more times to tip it over. The jar almost fell on its side, giving her way to escape, but Celeste didn't let it happen. She simply pushed her toes against the tip of the jar, and it stood perfectly still. "What's the big plan?" She asked from above, without even looking at the scared woman under her foot. "Look, Celeste. You need to let me out of here. I think i'm having a panic attack". Celeste put her other foot on the side of the glass, much closer to Sophie. "Sure, sure. You just need to wait ten minutes or so". Sophie was distraught. Was this the safety feature she had wanted to test? She couldn't be serious! What if the machine wouldn't work afterwards? And why in God's name was she playing so much with her gross feet around her? "Celeste, this is not funny. Get me out of here now!" She said, slamming her fists on the glass wall, but the giantess simply ignored her. Sophie tried to climb the glass, but there was just no way. It was too slippery, and to make things worse, even if she had managed to reach the top, she would run straight into those toes that were bigger than her head. There was just no way to leave without Celeste noticing. "Abort!" She yelled in a rush of panic. But the device wouldn't give a different answer. Who the hell allowed a device to be exploited like that? 

Sophie wanted to grow back before the battery drained, and she tried a number of strategies. First, she threatened the younger girl, but she laughed in her face. Then she tried to bargain. She even told her where she kept her money, so she would take it and leave. She promised not to even report her to the police. When the girl simply stopped answering, she entered full begging mode. She had no idea how long she had left, but with tears flowing from her eyes she pleaded to be let go. She couldn't believe how humiliating this was, especially since she had no way to look at the girl's face, only at the dirty sole of her foot; but her priority was to grow back to size before the device would turn off. Celeste actually bowed at some point, and grabbed the jar where she had been imprisoned. She took it in her hand, and put it on the desk in front of her. Sophie felt so stupid for begging, and tried to regain her composture. "No, no, i liked that." The irritating girl said. "Your begging makes me feel like a queen". Sophie didn't know what to think anymore. "Will you let me go now?" She asked once again, like it would really change something. And just before Celeste could answer, the mechanical voice spoke once again [Low battery. Shutting down]

[continue...]

Chapter 5 by sok06
Author's Notes:

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix

[Part 5]

"For Fuck's sake, Celeste! What's the big idea!?" Sophie panicked. The message she heard from the machine meant that now she was completely at the mercy of a woman she didn't know too well, and who was acting like a complete bitch at the moment. True, the only thing Celeste needed to do was to plug the device and she would be back to her size in a moment, but she was apparently lost in her power trip. Sophie punched the jar again, making it wobble. "Let me out of here!" She screamed with all her might. Celeste's smile faded, and she said to her "You know, you're no fun". She grabbed the jar in her hand, and put it sideways.  Sophie managed to crawl out of it under Celeste's unnerving gaze, and the second she was out on her desk, even before standing up, she screamed "ABORT!". She watched the blue led lighting up, and in half a second it was gone. It had given her a glimpse of hope, only to crush it in an instant "Abort, abort abort!" she yelled, hoping that for some kind of magic reasons the battery would work, even for a second. This time, the light didn't even flicker. She was completely powerless now, and her only hope was the colossal woman in front of her, who had kept smiling the whole time. "Listen" she tried to say timidly, but Celeste interrupted her "Oh my god you're so cute!" She threw her hand at the tiny on the desk, who istinctively ducked with her arms protecting her head. "Don't worry" Celeste laughed "I'm not going to hurt you!" Sophie felt her impossibly big fingers wrapping around her and lifting her up in the air. Her grasp was incredibly soft, but this didn't make the situation any less scary. In an instant, Sophie found herself in front of Celeste's oversized face. "I can't believe i'm holding a human being in my hand!" She said, barely containing her excitement. Every word she said would send a gust of warm wind in Sophie's face, who also couldn't believe how stupid she had been for forgetting the appointment. Celeste squeezed her lightly between her fingers, and even if she was extremely delicate, the manouver cut Sophie's breath "Girl, even at this size your body feels amazing! Those weights were really a good choice!"

Sophie was shaking. Never in her life she would have thought that she would speak with somebody that was a god in every possible way. "Celeste, please. You need to grow me back. You can't imagine how scary this is" she said, her voice broken by raw emotion. Still holding her in front of her face, Celeste gave her answer. "Oh, but you can't imagine how good it feels to have such power over somebody" Her gigantic lips turned her smile into an evil grin. "And unfortunately for you i'm calling all the shots here". A long, gut wrenching silence seemed to last an eternity. "Just kidding! I'm not a psycho!" Sophie sighed in relief. For a second, she thought her time had come. "Ok, show me how to charge this thing" Celeste put an incredulous Sophie on the desk, and waited for her instructions. Still shaking, Sophie told her where to find the charger, and explained her how to plug it. 

Celeste opened the drawer where the charger was, took the device in her hand, and plugged it on the cable. She only needed to plug it at a wall socket and Sophie would be free. She couldn't wait to grow big again, and throw this insufferable woman out of her house and out of her life. "Ok, now just plug it on the wall, and turn around because i have to strip for this, or my clothes will rip apart." She could barely contain the excitement in her voice. "Oh, don't worry. It's not like you have anything i've never seen" The giantess joked. Sophie could count every second that separated her from growing, and she had the nerve of teasing her? Her hate was growing to levels she didn't think were sustainable. Celeste looked around for a socket to plug the cable into, and eventually found one. An instant before plugging it in, she stopped, and turned around, the device still in her hand. Giving Sophie a hard look, she said "You didn't say please". The only thing that resonated into Sophie's brain was "What the fuck" but she managed to say "Please, please plug that damn thing" with her least convincing tone; Celeste didn't move.

"You know, you're very rude for somebody in your position". Sophie was speechless, she had practically felt the moment she would gain her size back, and Celeste found the time to fuck around. She had wanted to insult the woman, badly, but she managed to keep her composture. She swallowed, and said "Please. Please plug the device". This time she had been sincere. She was scared speechless by the way Celeste was taking advantage of the situation. "It's a bit too late for that, you know" The bigger girl teased. She sat at the desk, and still looking at Sophie in her eyes, she said "I'll do what you said, but first you have to make it up to me." As the colossal woman sat in front her, Sophie knew something was horribly off. She had been in denial the whole time, but now she could sense how in danger she was. She considered screaming, but she knew that there was no way her roommates would hear her. Plus, she would make Celeste angry, which was not advisable at the moment. "Let's see..." her tone sounded explictidly fake. "Oh, i know what you can do for me!" She lowered her head closer to the tiny woman on the desk. "You could give me a foot rub! You know, after all you made me walk all the way here, and i didn't even get my lesson". 

The very idea of touching this woman's feet gave Sophie the creeps. But she tried to stay on her good side. "Sure, whatever you want. Just let me grow back and i'll give your feet the best rub you've ever had." It was a lie, of course. The second she would be back to her original size, she would probably kick her to the ground. She flavored the moment she would be able to punch her stupid face. But Celeste had a different idea "Oh, no. I mean now. Like this." She pointed at an incredulous Sophie, clearly meaning that she wanted her to do something so humiliating while still at doll size. "What? No!" Sophie answered, outraged. "No fucking way!". Celeste shrugged, and stood up. "Whatever. I guess you like staying as small as an hamster." She grabbed her sandals, and put them on, all while Sophie weighted her options. Could she really mean that? Would she really leave her alone in her room like that? She had no way of restoring her size on her own, and she had no idea if her roommates would hear her pleas for help. She watched Celeste ceremoniously take all her stuff and head for the door. A second before she could close the door behind her, she shouted "WAIT! I'LL DO IT I'LL DO IT!". With a smug grin on her face, Celeste got back in Sophie's room and closed the door.

[continue...]


Chapter 6 by sok06
Author's Notes:

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix

[part6]

Celeste had an expression on her face that could be only described as triumphant. She had the tinier woman exactly where she wanted and she loved it. She walked slowly towards the office chair that was in front of Sophie's desk, savoring every step. She then unlaced her sandals, and placed her feet on the desk in front of her pilates instructor, who couldn't believe that she had accepted her sick offer. Each heel made the table shake under its weight when Celeste slammed them on its surface. The giantess couldn't feel it of course, but it literally rocked Sophie's world. Now that they were in front of her, Sophie could truly appreciate the fact that she was in fact smaller than a human foot. And these particular ones were supposed to be tiny! 

"What's keeping you?" Celeste's face peeped from behind her crossed feet. She looked annoyed "The sooner you start, the sooner we can forget about all this". Sophie sighed. There was no getting out of this. She reclutantly approached the sole of Celeste's right foot, which was the one touching the desk, but before she could start, she noticed the dirt once again. It wasn't like they were dirty dirty; but at her size, even the smallest particles of dust would be quite disgusting, and now her mind couldn't  steer away from this fact. "Celeste, don't make me do this" she said, a beg more than anything else. "They're so dirty". Celeste's expression was honestly surprised. "What do you mean dirty?" she uncrossed her ankles and gave a careful look at each sole. Sophie would have been proud at how flexible her pupil was, if she wasn't basically torturing her right now. "You are so rude" the giant said, again putting both her feet in front of Sophie. The irony in her sentence went right over her head. "I literally showered right before leaving my house" she said. "But ok, i guess you're too picky". She then raised her ankles a bit, and rubbed both her soles against each other. She thought she was doing Sophie a favor, but what she couldn't see was the dust and dirt falling all over the tiny woman. She screamed and tried to put her hands on her head, but she could feel the dirt already depositing on her hair, on her shoulders and on her costly outfit. "Eew stop doing that!" Celeste actually stopped. "Man, you're hard to please" she said, scoffing. "Well whatever, just make up your mind. I give you three seconds to start the massage you promised, or i'll leave." Even though she hadn't promised anything, Sophie could feel the anxiety rising. "Three..." she heard the giant girl say, and before she could even reach two, she had put her hands on the rough surface of her sole. It was a weird feeling; even though it was easy to see that her feet were well taken care of, the skin under her hands was quite tough, and it was hard for Sophie to move her hands around. At first, she was practically caressing the giant wall of flesh in front of her, but even in her position, she could feel it wasn't very effective. "You call that a massage?" She heard from above. She couldn't see the woman's face, but she had a very clear idea of what her expression looked like. Fearing her reaction, Sophie put more strength in her task. She kneaded the flesh in front of her using the weight of her whole body, and started moving her arms in a circular motion. It was terribly humiliating to put so much energy in a task so low, but she tried not to think about it right now. The only thing that kept her going was the fact that soon she would be her old self, and would teach a lesson in humility to this spoiled brat. 

At least twenty minutes went by, and Sophie could feel the energy in her arms starting to fade. Celeste had tinkered with her cellphone the whole time, and the feeling of being ignored added up to the sense of humiliation that Sophie was experiencing. The only sign that she was doing a good job was the fact that Celeste would sometimes flex her toes whenever she hit a particularly sensitive area. She didn't dare ask how long she intended to keep her going, but eventually the bigger woman removed her foot from its position, gave her a good look and said "Good job. Now the other." As she slammed her left foot on the table, Sophie felt like she was starting again, only this time with half the energy. 

"I have to confess" Celeste said halfway through the massage. "I love the fact that you can't reach my toes" This stupid sentence made Sophie feel even smaller than she already was. She looked up above her head, and she saw the five wiggling digits that looked more like five hungry monsters, rather than piggies. Sophie had to contain her tears. She didn't want to appear even more pathetic than she already was, and resumed her task. "Wow, you're committed" Celeste mocked her. 

It took a while, but Celeste eventually grew bored with her little game. "Ok, you might be a good instructor, but you suck as a masseuse." she said, removing her feet from the desk. "Fucking bitch, i'm smaller than your feet, what did you expect?" Sophie wanted to say, but she preferred to shut her mouth. "I'll have to find you something else to do!" the giantess said, playfully. Sophie had no intention of doing anything else, so she spoke up. "Listen, i've got stuff to do. So if you don't mind, just plug the thing and let me grow". She was really growing impatient. "Sure, sure, this will only take a minute!" the giantess seem to almost ignore her. She slid her sandals on, but she didn't lace them up. Again she put her feet on the desk and Sophie couldn't help but grimace at the sight of the dirty soles of her shoes on her clean desk. "Go on! Fasten them for me" She didn't say please, she just gave for granted that Sophie would do such a thing. And she did. She was too tired, she just wanted to make this stop. She reached one of the laces, and pulled with all her might. It turned out to be much harder than she thought it would be. She could barely raise the leathery stripe, and it took her all her strength to put it in the buckle. There was just no way she would manage to close the clasp while pulling the strap. "Celeste, i can't do it" She said to the girl who had gleefully watched her work her ass off just for her fun. "Eh, i thought you were supposed to be strong and all that" She saind, feigning disappointment. "Look, even a petite girl like me can do it in a second." She used her fingers, and laced both sandals. Sophie could see she was just messing around, but she hated her right now. She would have probably slapped her if only she had been the same size. "Well, since you're proving to be useless" the insufferable brat had put her feet back on the table. "At least give my feet a goodbye kiss". Sophie looked at her with her mouth literally open. She couldn't believe that this woman had the nerve of asking her something like that. "Listen here you little shit." She said in a fit of rage. "Grow me back right now, or you will regret this". Celeste drew back her legs and stood up. "Gee, whatever. Don't have an heart attack". Sophie couldn't believe it had worked. She watched as the bigger woman grabbed the device in her hand, anxious to see her finally plug it in the wall. 

"So help me out here" Celeste said, feigning confusion. "The moment i plug this thing you'll be able to grow back to size, am i right?". Sophie would have strangled her with her bare hands for wasting so much time. "YES, YES! THE PLUG GOES IN THE SOCKET!". Celeste looked at the socket behind her, and said "Well, i guess i got to be careful with this thing then." She then let the device fall on the ground. She wanted to appear clumsy, but her gesture was extremely deliberate. "Whops" She said, cartoonishly. Sophie couldn't believe her eyes. "You bitch!" She shouted "You're going to break it!". Celeste turned towards her, and never breaking eye contact, she said "Yeah, that's more or less the plan" She then raised her left leg, and landed her shoe directly on the device, smashing it in several pieces.

[continue...]

Chapter 7 by sok06
Author's Notes:

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix

[part 7]


"Boy, that wasn't as cathartic as i imagined it" The giantess broke the general silence. "I was kinda hoping that it would explode or something like that" she said, nudging the device with the tip of her toes. "Anyway i'm sure you're regretting not giving me that kiss, aren't you"

Sophie's brain refused to register what had just happened. Sure, it must have been a joke of some sort. It was just another way of Celeste to mess with her head. She had probably swapped the device with something else, that looked very much like it and now she was fooling around. Anyway she couldn't get herself to say anything.  She could only stare as the woman who was the only barrier between her and her normal life played with the broken piece of electronics at her feet. 

"You're not going to say anything?" Celeste asked her directly, actually surprised by the shrunken woman's lack of reactions. "i would have expected you to scream a little, at least. Hell, i'd be furious if i were you"

The taunting words aimed at her slowly crept through her bloodstream, and her deep state of denial gradually faded away. "Oh my... Oh God" she said as her legs gave in to gravity and she fell on her knees. "You... You... What have you done!" She said, without being able to look at Celeste directly. As tears formed into her eyes, Sophie did regret a few of her recent choices, especially buying the damn thing in the first place. She was now fully aware of the danger she was in, and now she had no way of going back. "We need to do something! I'm sure they have a phone help center, maybe they can send another one" She said, still hoping she had mistaken the giantess' intentions somehow. But her tears and her trembling voice gave away her true mood. She was cornered.

Seeing the desperation in the woman's eyes, Celeste curved her lips in a sinister smile. "That's more like it" she whispered, satisfied. As the woman walked towards the desk, Sophie fell on her back, and instictively backed. "Ohh, are you afraid, little one?" Celeste sent her hand to grab the tiny, who erupted in the loudest scream she could produce. As the oversized fingers wrapped around the woman, Celeste pressed her face with her thumb, effectively shushing her. "Shhhh! Somebody might hear you! You don't want to tell everyone you're like this, do you? You could fall in the wrong hands!" She said, and she laughed at her own stupid joke. 

With the gigantic thumb pressed on her mouth, Sophie knew there was no point in screaming, and she reclutantly stopped. But the giant didn't seem to loosen her grip, and she was having difficulties breathing. Panicking, Sophie put both hands on the thumb that was smothering her and pushed, only to be met with her absolute inability to move it an inch. It seemed to amuse Celeste, since she heard her laugh for a while, before releasing her face from her vicious hold. "I thought you were supposed to be strong and all that, you know" she mocked her while the poor woman gasped for air. "All that time spent lifting iron, and you are no match for my thumb" she said as she nudged her head with the tip of her finger.

It took a full minute before Sophie could gain her composture back, but she managed to speak in her most serious tone "Now listen. Grow me back now, and i won't even go to the police. You're aware that what you're doing is illegal, right?". Celeste gave her a puzzled look, and suddently shifting her tone, she said "You would do that for me? You promise you won't go to the police?". Sophie smirked. She still knew how to make somebody respect her after all. "Yes, i promise" she lied. The bitch had to pay. "Just make me big again and we can forget this whole thing"

Celeste bursted in a round of laughter. "Oh my god! I can't believe you're serious! Have you looked at yourself? You're MINE!" The way she said that last word echoed into Sophie's head, and hurt more than the tight grip around her. Her smirk faded in an instant, as the giant squeezed her body in her hand. She felt like she would explode. "Look, let me be clear  with you. Your old life is over. There will be no more gym, no more pilates, no more whatever you did in your free time. I don't know if you were more unlucky or stupid, but believe me, i was not the person you wanted to find you like this". Somehow, the last part was already pretty clear in Sophie's head. But she could not accept being straight up kidnapped like that. "What are you going to do with me?" She said, her authority completely shattered "It's not like you can keep me like a doll" She was trying to put some sense into her former client. "Oh but yes, i can. I can do whatever the fuck i want with you." Sophie lowered her head, defeated. "But yeah, the word doll would not fit the things i'm thinking now. I think pet would suit you much better". Every word the woman said was like a knife piercing through her skin. "Or slave, it depends on the occasion. But yeah, the core concept is that i can and will do anything i want". The possibilities were literally endless, but Sophie could not picture any reason why a person could want to own another human being. Especially somebody as tiny as she was now. Like she had read her mind, Celeste said "You know that foot rub you gave me earlier? I liked that. You're going to do a lot of that from now on. And believe me, you are going to kiss my feet this time. I can be very persuading". Sophie felt the world fall around her. She wasn't ready for a life in slavery.

Celeste put her on the desk, and looked at her with a smug grin. "Now undress. Pets don't wear clothes". Sophie instinctively grasped her top and her leggings, not wanting to be naked in front of this monster. She didn't even answer. There was no way she would let her win this one too. "You still don't get it, do you?" She said, as she grabbed her back in her hand. "You don't get to decide" She pinched her sportsbra between two fingers, and ripped it off like she was unwrapping a piece of candy.

[continue...]

Chapter 8 by sok06
Author's Notes:

Things get a bit hot towards the end of this chapter

you can find the rest of this story, along with many more and a few renders as well, at my patreon page: patreon.com/sokosix


"What are you doing! Stop!" Sophie desperately extended her arms towards the rag that had been her sports bra up to that moment, only to see it getting inesorably away from her. Celeste just opened her fingers and let it fall somewhere on the ground, while Sophie, suddently aware of her nudity, crossed her arms in front of her chest. "What are you hiding down there?" Celeste pinched her wrists, until the tiny gave in to her superior strength, and grinned at her exposed breasts. "My, my. I knew you had a nice body, but these" She poked at the shrinkee's breasts with a finger the size of a beach ball "You did a good job keeping them under your clothes"

Sophie felt violated. She had always been well aware of the size of her breasts, and while she was quite proud of them, the sportswear she would usually have on would keep them compressed, hiding them to the other people in the gym. "Celeste, please, you can't do this" she cried, as the probing finger touched her without any care. "I thought i had made myself clear when i said you were mine" The giantess put her index finger under her chin and forced her to look at her in her eyes. "There's nothing i can't do" She said while snatching her shoes off her feet. "Now off with these pants" Celeste grabbed the tiny leggings, and took them off easily. She didn't care about ripping them, and she giggled when she heard them break. "Whoops. I'm so clumsy" Sophie had stopped resisting. "But hey, it's not like you're going to wear anything ever again". At these words, Sophie's quiet sobs became a loud weep. Her face was a mess, and as she tried to speak, her words were smothered by her wailing. "Don't worry, honey." Celeste caressed her face, the parody of somebody trying to console her "I'm sure you'll learn to love this relationship eventually". The words had somehow made Sophie's cries even louder. "I don't want to be like this" she managed to say, her body completely limp between Celeste's fingers, who wasn't moved by the pantomime.

"Anyway let's go home. I'll have to find a place to keep you" She put the desperate woman on her desk, and watched as she fell on her knees with her hands on her face. She wondered where she could hide her on her way home. She had no bag, so this was going to complicate things a bit. She considered stuffing her in one of her sandals, but she thought it would make her walk all funny. But first, she knew she had to get rid of evidence. She easily found her discarded piece of clothing and she scanned the room for a trash bin but found none; so she took Sophie in her idle hand, and walked to the kitchen. 

While she was disposing of Sophie's tiny clothes, she heard a voice behind her "So, no luck eh?" She winced; she had completely forgotten about Sophie's roommate. Sophie tried to get advantage of the situation, and tried to scream HELP with all her might, but the moment the first bit of air escaped her lungs, Celeste squeezed her hand so hard that she could emit no sound whatsoever. 

"Yeah, no. She won't even answer her phone" Celeste said, doing her best to keep her composture while hiding the tiny behind her frame. "Between you and me" The girl answered "She can be a real pain in the ass sometimes" She was so high she had noticed nothing wrong in her behavior. The two women laughed, while Sophie was still in the tight grip, unable to make a sound. "You know" Celeste said, as she left the room "You just gave me an idea". Sophie's roommate smiled out of courtesy, not having the slightest idea of what she meant, and started preparing her lunch as the stranger left.

Celeste closed Sophie's door behind her, and released her grip. "What the hell was that?" She wispered, visibly angry. "I'm sorry!" Sophie shouted, rubbing her head in intense pain. "You have a long way to go, missy" Celeste scolded her. "Anyway i found the perfect place to carry you while we walk to my house". Still confused by the overwhelming pain, Sophie looked at her, waiting for her to expose her idea. She watched as Celeste opened the front of her leggings with her other hand, making sure that her white panties were open too, and made Sophie watch. Sophie, who understood what the giantess meant, flailed desperately, trying to delay the inevitable, but could only watch as the girl's sex came closer and closer. Celeste stuck her in her panties upside down, with the front of her body well tight against her pussy. She adjusted the screaming tiny so her head would be almost beween her buttcheeks, and she snapped her pants back on, satisfied. 

Sophie had only kissed a woman once in her life, out of a dare. She had nothing against people's sex preferences, but she didn't like women at all. This was her first experience with another person's vagina, and it was way more terrifying than she could have ever imagined. Her naked body slipped on the giantess' labia, and judging by the smell and the general moistness, the woman was definitely enjoying her power trip. Sophie screamed, but this time she wasn't trying to catch anyone's attention. She was actually screaming out of primal fear. As her world went darker, she realized she was slipping even further, to the point that she wasn't in front of Celeste's sex anymore. She was inesorably slipping towards her ass.

Celeste could hear Sophie's muffled screams, so she used her index finger to press her face on her butt, and waited for her to stop. It worked quite fast. "Perfect" she said out loud. She grabbed her yoga mat and left the house for good.

Chapter 9 by sok06
Author's Notes:

The trip home is interrupted by some shopping


[part 9]

Sophie was trapped in the literal sense of the word. Her legs were stuck against the sex of her captress, but the worst part was her face plastered between the girl's cheecks. Every single step forced her to squirm around, trying to avoid being suffocated by the gigantic ass moving all around her. To make matters worse, she could feel the wetness of the woman on her legs, meaning that she was enjoying the ride a bit too much, and she was scared for her near future. She had lost all hope of returning to her size that same day, but she counted on the fact that she would be able to convince Celeste to make her normal again eventually. She had to cling on that thought to remain sane, but now she had more pressing matters, literally. 

With the giantess walking carelessly, she had slowly slided backwards; while this meant that she was finally away from the increasingly wetter pussy, she was now face to face with the woman's anus. It wasn't dirty or anything, it didn't even smell particularly bad, but Sophie could not tolerate the humiliation of  being so close with another woman's ass. She tried to push herself away, to the point that she had managed to give herself the right distance, and now she could almost breathe properly. She felt the clacking sounds of the girl's sandals coming to a halt, and wondered if they had finally arrived to destination; but the reason why Celeste had stopped was completely different. Sophie felt an immense pressure to the back of her head, pushing her against the hole she had managed to escape with so much effort. "NO NO NMPHHH" she screamed, while her face was smeared on the gigantic anus, almost ending up inside of it.

From the outside, nobody could have ever known what had just happened. Feeling the woman in her underpants coming progressively looser, Celeste had feared that she could slide out her panties, and she definitely didn't want that. The road was crowded, but how could anyone suspect what was going on? She stopped in front of a store window, and with a sleek gesture, she pushed the tiny lump between her asscheeks much deeper than she already was. She smiled to herself, happy with how the woman felt practically inside of her. She gave a casual look at the nice clothes in the shop, but soon resumed her walk home. She then gave it a thought, and realized she was in no hurry. After all, there was nowhere for Sophie to go. She had to celebrate her lucky catch with some shopping, so she turned around and entered the shop she had gazed upon moments earlier.

It was a nice place she had never noticed before. They had all sorts of both clothes and shoes, ranging from very cheap to decent quality. It was no boutique, but it was acceptable. It was busy, but it was far from being packed, especially since the pandemic had scared most people out of stores. A store clerk came straight for her; it was a young blonde with piercing blue eyes about her same age. "Hello madam, may i be of assistance?". Still deep in her power trip, Celeste loved how serviceable the girl acted, and couldn't help but imagine her in the same situation as Sophie. Somehow she thought this one to be much more obedient, and pictured her naked and a few inches high asking her the same question. She shook out of her daydream, and said "Well thank you. I'd like to see some shoes". The girl smiled and took her to the shoe section, where she showed her a variety of models. "Call me if you need any help". She said, leaving her wondering how well she could serve her at the size of a hamster. Too bad she couldn't shrink whomever she wanted, but at least she had Sophie to play with. She took three different pairs of shoes, two sandals and a pair of ballerina flats, and before sitting down to try them on she made sure nobody was around her and fished out a distraught Sophie from behind her.

"How are you doing?" She whispered to the woman in her hand "I know you were comfortable and all, but i'll need you for just a minute, ok? It's very umpolite to try on shoes with dirty feet". Using her other hand, she unlaced her left sandal, and put her ankle on her opposite knee. She brought a defeated Sophie to the sole of her foot, and started wiping, using her whole body like a sanitary towelette. She was very meticulous, to the point that she even passed her between each of her toes.

To Sophie, it was clear that she was not doing this for her hygiene, but for some other reason which was very obscure to her at the moment. However, she didn't exactly have time to ask herself why, considering that she was engulfed by the dry flesh of the woman's dirty foot. She wanted to scream for help, to beg for mercy, but after the rough trip that had brought her there, she just didn't have the strength. For a minute,she had the time to savour the fresh air around her which wasn't stale from the odor emanated from Celeste's body, only to realize that the giantess was unlacing her other shoe to repeat the treatment. Again, she didn't scream. She endured being flossed between the oversized toes without protesting, not even when her chest was squished and dragged on the sole of a foot bigger than she was. 

To a distracted onlooker, it might have seemed that Celeste was talking to herself while trying on some shoes. Who could have ever imagined that the thing she was using to wipe the bottom of her feet was an actual human being? A girl shopping for a dress gave her a distract look, and she thought something to be off, but could not pinpoint what exactly. She just turned her attention somewhere else and decided to mind her own business.

Celeste saw Sophie drifting away with her mind, and she loved her defeated looks. But she wanted her to make sure she knew she was hers now. She tried the first pair of sandals, and after putting the woman on the ground, she asked for her opinion.

[continue...]

Chapter 10 by sok06
Author's Notes:

This is the last part i've written. I hope you enjoyed the ride

[Part 10]

Despite the fact that she was now virtually free to run and scream for help, Sophie was paralyzed in front of the larger woman. There was just no way that she could have outrun her, and Celeste would just have needed a single step to block her escape. She was stuck. Sophie watched in awe as Celeste rose to her feet, and found herself in front of her toes while she stepped around in her new pair of sandals. Celeste purposedly showed off, like she really wanted Sophie to see what she was going to buy. She would rise her left heel, then her right, and rotate on the tip of her toes just like a regular girl who wants her friend's opinion on a new pair of shoes. Only this time the "friend" was naked, a few inches tall and scared out of her wits. 

"So?" The booming voice came from above "What do you think?".  Sophie couldn't get herself to answer. It was just too humiliating. "I think I asked you a question!" The giantess sounded angry, and this time she reinforced her words with a kick to Sophie's chest that sent her on her back. "When i ask you something, i expect you to answer!" She then raised her right foot. Knowing what was about to happen, Sophie snapped out of her trance "They are beautiful Celeste! Amazing! I think you should buy them!". Celeste smirked, but she couldn't let Sophie's lack of respect go unpunished. She slowly lowered her foot on top of the tiny's body until she was completely covered by its sole "Really? well, give a good look to the lower part then" She pressed harder "Seems to me that the sole is not great quality". Sophie screamed in agony, but it didn't seem to make it stop. "Please, please it hurts!" She cried. Celeste ignored her pleas, and kept humming to herself while checking regularly if anyone was looking in her direction. She could hear Sophie's pleas, but she was sure that nobody else in the store could, especially thanks to the obnoxious music playing in the background. She waited a good minute before releasing the pressure, and when she did, she gave a satisfied look to the compressed woman who looked like she had been ran over by a truck. 

"Yeah, i don't like these ones" She said casually, as she took the sandal off. She then grabbed the other pair, and put them on. "Stand up" She ordered to Sophie, and she watched while the poor woman struggled to get on her feet. "What about this pair?" She said, flexing her ankles in front of the girl that she considered hers to keep. This time, Sophie didn't let her repeat herself. "These ones are better" she said, defeated. She was actually honest, they did look amazing. They were mostly leather and had a single string starting from between the toes that would split and get around the ankle. She would have bought them for herself, if they weren't the right size for her to sleep in comfortably. She would have said the same even if she thought they were horrendous, right now it wasnt' the time for honesty. She just needed to keep Celeste less angry as possible. "Yeah, i guess they're nicer than the others" Celeste said while contemplating her own feet. She raised one leg to get a better look, and bursted into laughter when she saw Sophie cowering in fear, thinking she was going to step on her again. "Oh my god, you're so cute when you're scared!" she gave her a light nudge with the tip of her toes. "But i'm not going to hurt you if you do what you're told!"

Sophie seemed reassured by her words, then the sky went black, and she found herself under the colossal foot once again. "Just kidding" She heard the giantess say. "I do what i want!". She struggled to breathe, and felt the way Celeste was putting her weight into her. Why couldn't she just die? "Celeste! Please! I can't take this anymore!" She screamed, waiting for her body to explode all of a sudden. But it would just not happen, and Celeste didn't seem to be willing to step aside. 

"It annoys me, you know? That you call me with my first name." She actually pushed harder on the already battered body "After all you're nothing but a humble servant" Sophie was blinded by pain. "From now on, you'll refer to me as queen. No wait goddess!" The tiny woman would have done literally anything to make the pain stop, so she screamed "Please Goddess! I can't breathe!". Celeste grinned, but it had been just too easy. She wanted to have more fun with her prey. "Good girl. But just to be clear, i'm the one who calls the shots around here". She raised her foot briefly, and landed it on the tiny body below her with enough force to make a few heads turn towards her. Luckily for her, nobody would have suspected what exactly was going on. 

Sophie's ears were ringing. The impact had left her motionless on the floor, and although her body was dirty and red all over, nothing seemed broken. There was no getting out of this. She saw Celeste sitting on the stool in front of her, and she heard her name being called. "Come here, Sophie. Your Goddess wants you to thank her for sparing your life". True, she was still alive, but it wasn't for lack of trying. But what did Celeste mean? She didn't dare oppose, so she stood up and still dazed, she walked towards the colossal woman. "Kiss my feet and tell me you're mine". There was no wiggling room. There was just no way she could have escaped, and who knew what she could have done to her if she refused. Sophie fell on her knees and after putting her hands on the floor, she placed her lips on the wiggling toes in front of her. She snapped a kiss, and said "I'm yours". She was almost going to stand up, but she thought she needed more to be truly convincing. "Goddess". She added, truly defeated in her soul. She couldn't see her face, but Celeste was happier than she'd ever been. The stuck up bitch who taught her pilates, the woman whose body everyone admired was hers to do whatever she wanted, and now she had admitted it herself out loud. "Go on" was the only way she acknowledged her humiliating act. With tears in her eyes, Sophie resumed kissing the immense foot. Her will had been broken. She was nothing more than a toy.

She was immersed in her kissing, and suddently the foot disappeared from under her face. It went again on top of her, and pressed her naked frame on the cold ground. Why was Celeste doing this again? She was just in the middle of what she'd asked her! She heard the store clerk's voice. "Found any shoes you like?". Celeste wasn't crushing her for the sake of it, she was hiding her! She was going to scream for help, but she figured it would have only made things worse. 

Celeste waited for the woman to leave, and raised her foot from Sophie's body. "I appreciate you not screaming, that was very wise of you" she said while she removed her sandals and wore the new ballerinas to try them on. "These look great, but i feel like they're a bit uncomfortable" She said out loud as she walked a few steps. Then she had an idea. She removed the right flat, and put her next to Sophie. "Get in" she said with a sinister grin.


End Notes:

[continue, maybe...]

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11977