The Commercial (art included) by CrankoWanko
Summary:

A tiny first-time actor stars in a TV commercial with a bubbly and very eager giantess. Will she be more than he can handle?


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, New World Order, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Tiny World - Size Stories
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 13346 Read: 26560 Published: June 14 2022 Updated: June 18 2022
Story Notes:

One of my longest and favorite "gentle giantess" stories! Thanks to all my generous supporters for making this one possible :)

All my patrons get exclusive early access to stories like these! If you'd like to see all my work the moment it's released, consider supporting me here: https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership ! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork before anyone else, vote on which size scenarios they want me to make next, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!

1. Chapter 1 by CrankoWanko

2. Chapter 2 by CrankoWanko

3. Chapter 3 by CrankoWanko

4. Chapter 4 by CrankoWanko

5. Chapter 5 + Ending by CrankoWanko

Chapter 1 by CrankoWanko

Will was getting anxious. He’d been been sitting in the break room of the filming studio for fifteen minutes, and all he could think about was how dumb he’d look if he messed up the only lines for his first paid television appearance. Sure it was just a giantess insurance commercial, but still: pretty soon he’d be able to point at the TV and say “That’s me!” to his friends. He might have only been one and a half inches tall, but the job listing had specified they were looking for a tiny (and one regular-sized female actor, who he had yet to meet). Plus he had to admit that the company’s idea for “giantess insurance” was brilliant: it could be pretty expensive and problematic for a tiny to get flattened and stuck to some oblivious girl since it could mean they’d miss out on work or errands until they were freed, but this would help alleviate the problem! At least that was the pitch Will got from SmallState, the company that had hired him for the part. It was just a little annoying (and ironic) that the filming studio didn’t have anywhere to sit except regular-sized chairs: Will had to climb up and sit in one just to make sure he didn’t get forgotten or something.  

A loud whumpf and a rush of air brought Will out of his thoughts, and he was startled to see that the seat to his right had been filled (quite literally) by a huge red-headed girl. Realizing he would have been crushed had the girl chosen just one chair to the left, Will could only stare as her enormous bare thighs quivered and flexed against the seat, even spilling over the sides until she slowly crossed one titanic leg over the other… a subtle act that Will couldn’t look away from.  

Frowning and wondering who had nearly put an end to his first day as an actor, Will was taken aback to find himself staring up at an utterly gorgeous girl: a smattering of freckles decorated her pale cheeks and button nose, and long springy coils of red hair framed a face that could be called nothing short of “cute as hell.” She looked a little younger than Will, though she was still hundreds of times his size of course. Speaking of size… Will was by no means a shallow man, but it was impossible (especially from his low point of view) not to notice the immensely full chest that the girl had somehow stuffed into a low-cut, midriff baring t-shirt. Looking back down past the girl’s smooth stomach and petite waist, Will saw a small pair of colorful booty-shorts stretched near-to-bursting around her chair-filling hips and thighs, though her legs were totally bare until her calf-high striped socks. Will tried not to think about what would happen to those poor shorts if the girl were to bend over, and quietly hoped that this might be his co-star for the commercial. Seemingly oblivious to how close she just came to crushing the only other person present, the young woman anxiously glanced around the room while cutely chewing on her lower lip. Interesting. 

Deciding he had been staring more than long enough, Will picked his jaw off the floor and decided to introduce himself. When clearing his throat didn’t get her attention, he stood up and tried again, “Ahem… uh, hi!” 

The girl glanced around in confusion before spotting Will down beside her with an almost comically surprised expression, “Oh! You’re so small… Um, hello little guy, I didn’t see you there!” 

Will held up his hands, “Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you. I-” 

The girl’s brow furrowed apologetically, “Crap, was it rude of me to call you little?” 

Will awkwardly tried to reassure her, “No no, really, I was just trying to get your attention so-” 

Again the girl interrupted anxiously, “Oh no, I’m not sitting on a friend of yours am I???” With a nervous expression she ground her gigantic rear-end into the chair, as apparently that was her method of ‘checking’ if she'd sat on someone. It didn’t seem to occur to her that any Tinies would be pulverized long before her jiggly motions brought them to her attention, and that standing up would have been far better. 

Attempting not to stare as the redhead’s shorts were drawn even tighter around her massive round thighs, Will regretfully realized he couldn’t actually remember if anyone had been in that seat before she sat down. Hoping for the best, Will tried to reassure the worried-seeming girl and called up, “No, nothing like that, I was just, uh, saying hi!” 

She let out a relieved sigh upon hearing that she wasn’t crushing someone, “Phew, good! The last thing I need is a little person stuck to my butt as I go on TV for the first time…” The girl awkwardly chuckled while chewing at her plump lower lip, obviously distracted with the thought of just how embarrassed she would have been. After a minute the girl seemed to realize she had been staring at Will (though he’d been doing the same to her, of course), and she glanced away to anxiously explain, “I’ve never even met a tiny person before, and now I’m going to be in a commercial with one? I’m already so nervous, what if I sweat through my top? Do you think the cameras will see that I’m not wearing a bra!?” Will blinked and tried not to burn a hole through her skin tight shirt with his eyes, though her jiggly fidgeting made it difficult to look away. As if remembering she wasn’t just talking to herself, the girl looked over with reddening cheeks and another subtle wobble, “...sorry, TMI?” 

Will realized this poor girl was even more anxious than he was. Wondering if he could take her mind off things, he said the first stupid thing that came to mind, “Truth be told, I'm not wearing a bra either.” The girl’s expression twisted as she let out a surprised giggle, and Will continued, “Seriously though, it’s my first time going on TV too. I’ve been waiting almost twenty minutes to be called in, and I’ve been sitting here freaking out the whole time, so I think if anyone ends up looking stupid on camera it will be me.” 

The girl turned slightly to look down at Will with a slightly optimistic look in her eye, “Wait, are you here for the insurance commercial too? Are you ‘tiny Victim #1’ in the script!?” 

Will couldn’t help but smile as he realized this stunning girl currently towering what felt like a mile over his head was actually going to be his co-worker for the day, “Yep, that’s me. And I guess that makes you the star of the show, ‘Pretty Giantess #1’ ?” The script had simply labeled her ‘Giantess #1’ but Will hoped a little banter might keep her in good spirits. 

The redhead nodded shyly before belatedly processing what he’d said, “Yeah, I- Wait, does your version of the script really say ‘Pretty’ Giantess?’ Lemme see!” With a skeptical smile on her face the redhead leaned over, reaching a hand out for the stapled papers on Will’s lap. 

Will held his script away (which was a more symbolic gesture since she could grab his entire body between two fingers if she wanted) and smirked sarcastically, “Nope, sorry, you’ll just have to take my word for it!” 

Catching on to the joke, the redhead sat back heavily and crossed her arms beneath her rather sizeable and now quivering chest. With a huff she tried to hide her gleeful smile beneath a mock pout, “Har-dee-har... making fun of the gullible new girl? Real nice.” 

“Hey, I’m the one with ‘victim’ in my character’s name, that’s a little worrisome, you know? At least you aren’t playing ‘Busty Girl #2’ or something.” Will worried that might have sounded too forward, but he caught the girl snickering to herself, evidently finding his semi-lewd joke more than a bit funny. 

Before Will could wonder if the girl had a hidden kinky side, she had nodded, “Good point, though I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to feature some of my best assets on my resume, huh?” Thinking over his comment, the redhead gave her chest a casual little squeeze by pressing her forearms up into the heaving weight of each fleshy mound before dropping them with an effortlessly tantalizing bounce. 

From below it was a challenge for Will to look anywhere but right under her overhanging t-shirt fabric to the creamy round underside of each breast, though he tried his best for the sake of manners. It didn’t seem like she was trying to tease him as she gently played with her own enormous bosom above his head… but he found himself blushing just the same. Will tried to distract himself with a pun, “Hmm, wouldn’t that be considered padding your resume?” 

The girl whipped around with a playful frown as she tried and failed not to smile at his corny joke, “Heehee- hey! Alright, smarty-pants, do you have a name or should I just call you ‘tiny Victim’ all day?” 

Noticing that the girl seemed much more at ease compared to before, Will was happy to introduce himself, “I’m Will! And may I ask what soon-to-be superstar I’ll be stealing the spotlight from, today?” 

The redhead’s sarcastic glare faded into a heart-melting smile, and her lightly freckled cleavage wobbled overhead again as she outstretched one hand and cooed in a voice sweeter than syrup, “I’m Alice. Very nice to meet you, little guy.” Smiling like a buffoon, Will grasped her pinky finger and gave it a ‘shake,’ both of them giggling and blushing nervously at the other. 

Alice’s sarcastic grin returned as she retracted her hand, “But don’t think for a second you’re off the hook for that snarky little padding comment, Will. I’m going to remember that during the scene where I have to sit on you!” Alice rocked her enormous hips against the chair with a friendly hint of threat, causing the frame to creak under her weight. 

Will laughed and rolled his eyes, “Hah! Sure.” but Alice didn’t seem to be laughing, and just raised one eyebrow enticingly at him. “Oh… there really is a sitting scene?” 

To her credit, Alice at least tried not to let her excitement show, and bit her lower lip to hide her increasingly smug grin, “Mmm-hmmmm.” She couldn’t stop herself from gently gyrating her gigantic ass in her chair again, possibly as she thought about that very scene and how much fun she was going to have with it. “Plus there’s another one titled ‘boob-pressing.’ You think maybe that’s why the job posting listed a minimum bust size for applicants?” 

Will couldn’t believe his ears, and suddenly found himself trying to imagine what her ludicrous measurements just might be, “W-what? Are you… it did???” 

Alice burst out laughing, making her chest jiggle violently within her top, “Haha-haaaa! No, dude! You so believed me, though!” Will let out a long breath before Alice added coyly, “At least I was joking about the bust size thing, but there totally is a sitting and a boob-pressing scene.” Alice caught the slightly bewildered look Will was giving her, “Didn’t you read the script?” 

Will shook his head and mumbled, “Only the parts about my lines…” 

Alice gave an innocent grin that was cute but not particularly reassuring, “Well it’s just getting squished a little, right? How bad could that be?” 

Will realized that Alice would have no clue what it was like for Tinies to get crushed: the humiliation, the irritation, the wasted time, the exhaustion, not to mention the growing sexual frustration… Like most Tinies, Will had the libido of a full-sized man trapped in the body of a fun-sized candybar. It was embarrassing enough to think about, let alone admit to a drop-dead gorgeous girl. Rather than explain all that Will tried to be subtle, “We have to deal with a lot of, um, pressure whenever we get squished.” 

Thinking she understood, Alice nodded, “Oh yeah, because of all the weight? Does it hurt or anything?” Seeming intrigued, Alice leaned forward to hear better which caused her cleavage to bulge up against her taut shirt. 

Will gulped as he realized how quickly this conversation could become embarrassing for him, and hoped a little bit of innuendo might get the message across, “N-no, it doesn’t exactly hurt, but -ahem- it does get harder the longer it goes on… especially if the girl is the bouncy-type.” 

Alice gave a carefree laugh as she assumed Will had just meant someone with a bubbly personality, “Haha, guiltyyy!” Will tried not to stare as her gigantic tits shook back and forth along with her laughter, and considered pointing out why that was the exact sort of ‘frustrating’ bounciness he was talking about. After a moment Alice seemed confused again, “But wait, what exactly does “pressure” have to do with it?” 

Will felt his face turning red as he realized Alice wasn’t about to take the hint, so he gestured up at her building-sized hips, “Alright, imagine you’d sat on someone earlier. Someone tiny.” 

Alice blinked cutely from above, “Uh huh...” 

“So… you’d basically be sitting on their lap, their chest, and, well, their face all at once, right?” 

Alice’s enormous ass rocked against the creaking chair as she tried to imagine Will’s point, though she didn’t exactly seem troubled by the idea of sitting on a tiny person’s face, “Hmmm, yeah?” 

Will raised his eyebrows, hoping he wouldn’t have to get more explicit, “Well… you can guess how it might get a little, um, frustrating, especially for guys…” 

Suddenly, finally, Alice seemed to understand, “Oooh, that kind of frustrating!” Alice smiled over one shoulder and began thoughtfully shaking her gigantic buttocks against the seat, “Haha! Does that mean if you were stuck under my ass right now, you'd be bouncing around and stuff? And you might even like it???” Will was dumbfounded by how casually Alice had brought him into the equation. 

Still bouncing up and down excitedly, Alice leaned over to grin and whisper to Will, “So is it better or worse if you like the girl who's squishing you?” 

Will could tell there was no malice in the question, just pure girlish curiosity, but still he found himself stammering, “W-well, it’s- it’s definitely still really frustrating, b-but if I like her, uh…” Alice’s cute smile grew with every word, her curiosity quickly turning to fascination as she listened to Will’s flustered explanation, “... I guess it can also be kinda… fun...” Will trailed off, not wanting to say how enough rubbing could lead to orgasm. 

Alice’s beaming grin, however, said she had already read between the lines, “OooOOOooh! Fun, huh? Well now that I know that, I won’t feel so bad if I feel something hard poking me in the middle of a scene.” Will blushed furiously at how nonchalant she seemed by the idea of sitting on his erection, prompting Alice to giggle mischievously. 

Eventually Alice managed to settle down, “Don’t worry, I’ll try to get the squishing scenes over quickly for you.” Will sighed with relief before Alice coyly added in a sing-song voice, “Unless you want me to mess up my lines so we have to do another take, of course.” Will caught the flash of a devious smile, but couldn’t tell how serious she was before a voice blipped over a PA speaker in the corner of the room, “tiny Victim #1 and Giantess #1, to the stage please?” 

Alice joked, “Those bastards forgot the ‘Pretty.’” Then she gave Will a silly grin as she slowly uncrossed her legs and stood with a deep breath, “Well, jokes aside, I guess that’s us. Ready?” 

Still a little dazed from all her lighthearted teasing, Will nodded as he made his way to the edge of his chair, “Yeah, uh, go on ahead, I’ll catch up.” 

Alice took a step before pausing in front of his chair, “Oh! Before we go in front of the camera crew and stuff, you mind double-checking that I didn’t sit on someone?” Before he could respond Will looked up to see Alice’s gigantic backside swivelling into view. Her spandex short-shorts did an even worse job of keeping her rump in check than he had imagined, and as she planted her feet in front of him each rounded butt cheek took several seconds to wobble into place. Staring up from below Will could only gawp and wonder how such a gorgeous girl could possibly be so casual about waggling a literal mountain of perfect flesh over his head like that, without a care in the world. It wasn’t helping his focus that Alice’s shorts were obviously designed for the gym and had left 90% bare, supple ass-cheek facing his way. After a few moments Alice reminded him of what he was supposed to be looking for by helpfully shaking her hips, “Well? See anyone back there?” 


Will took a deep breath and blinked several times to think but he definitely didn’t see anyone stuck to either over-sized butt cheek, nor underneath the skintight shorts that more closely resembled panties at this point. It was very possible a tiny could have been shoved deep out of view within her buttcrack, but Will knew he’d pass out if she had to bend over for him to check, so instead he hoped for the best and stammered, “Uh, n-no, I don’t see anyone… I think you’re f-fine. Don’t worry about it.” 

Unaware of just how flustered her little request had left Will, Alice hopped back around with a great big smile, “Great, thanks! I woulda been worrying someone was stuck to me all day if you hadn’t checked. Here, lemme give a ride to my tiny Victim co-star.” Without letting him disagree Alice very gently plucked Will up and set him in her palm. As he was being lifted into the air Will happened to look over to the chair that Alice had been previously occupying, and noticed the incredibly flattened and sweat-soaked body of a tiny man, mashed into the center of the plastic seat… It was hard to tell as Alice began to carry him away, but Will thought he might have seen a dazed smile on the man’s face as well as a large wet stain seeping through his pants, undoubtedly a consequence from all of Alice’s innocent hip wiggling. Will decided it would be better not to say anything to Alice, who was now strutting confidently along without an ounce of nervousness in her bouncy body.

End Notes:


Chapter 2 by CrankoWanko

The first thing Will noticed was the size (no pun intended) of the filming crew: less than a dozen people in all, not including him and Alice, and all of them Tinies. Alice nearly stepped on an expensive miniature camera (camera-man included) as she approached, but Will redirected her at the last second and prevented that little disaster. While Alice carefully made sure she wasn’t about to step on anyone else, she whispered playfully, “Oh man, who does that woman think she is, the director?” and with a flick of her big green eyes she pointed Will’s attention to a haughty looking tiny woman dressed in a turtleneck and beret. Will and Alice both tried not to giggle at the cliche appearance before that same woman used a megaphone to haughtily present herself as, in fact, the director of the commercial. 

After some quick introductions with the crew, Alice was directed (with Will still in hand) into a mock office surrounded by cameras. The director began to explain that they’d be starting with the ‘bosom-bump’ scene, and that Will just had to let Alice press him against a large window set into one wall. Alice very gently set Will down on the high windowsill before both of them turned to listen. 

A moment passed before Will idly glanced over, and nearly had to do a double-take when he saw that the windowsill had left him standing right next to Alice’s very significant chest as she stood and listened. If she’d looked well-endowed from below, well, being level with her humongous assets was a whole other story… Will realized that just one of the young woman’s breasts would easily fill the interior of his living room, probably even his whole apartment. And of course the tight grey t-shirt she’d chosen to wear was doing a laughable job of containing her body, as he now realized (from his much higher vantage point) there was a jiggly acre of freckled cleavage to be seen. 

The director, possibly sensing that Will was getting distracted, snapped, “Is that clear, Will? Really make me FEEL her impact on you.” Will managed a somewhat dumb nod, wondering if it would be possible not to see the impact Alice was already having on him… 

Unaware that Will was currently struggling not to stare at the huge breasts she was so innocently hovering next to his face, Alice admitted with a blush, “Uh, miss director, I’ve never actually… squished a tiny person before.” Will thought back to the man on the chair just five minutes ago, and sarcastically wondered how many others this lovely young giantess had unknowingly crushed while going about her day. 

The director didn’t seem perturbed though because she puffed up, “That’s the beauty of acting! You just need to make me believe you’ve done it before. But Alice, sweetie, if you’d like to take a practice-run against the window, our cameras are still getting focused.” With a look of careful concentration Alice nodded and moved forward, swinging her gigantic chest right past Will’s miniscule body with a gust of air that reminded him of a passing freight train. Thankfully, she had at least been careful enough not to use Will’s position for her practice run, and only aimed herself to the spot directly adjacent to him. 

Alice firmly impacted the hard glass chest-first, and the entire windowsill shuddered beneath Will’s feet. Will was treated to the perfect view of the redhead’s gigantic chest flattening out against the window until her t-shirt threatened to burst from the pressure. Several bouncy aftershocks traveled through Alice’s bosom, and Will tried not to think about what they might feel like against his body once they shot the scene for real. As if seeking his approval, Alice glanced over with a hesitant look, “Did that look good???” If she noticed the intensity with which he was watching her still-wobbling chest she didn’t comment, though Will couldn’t tell if her question was genuine or just teasing. All he could think was, Are you kidding me? I’m pretty sure every guy in the room will remember this moment till the day they die!  

When Will managed a dumbfounded nod in appreciation, Alice’s pleased grin returned and she lifted several tons of flesh away from the window. A quick glance at her tight shirt caused Alice to chime like a giddy school-girl, “Haha, hey Will! Check it out, the window was so cold that it made my nipples hard!” Delighted to show off her discovery, Alice took a probably unnecessary step towards Will that made her already immense proportions somehow seem ever larger, until there was a mountain of girly flesh looming right next to him. The small step even sent each massive boob bobbing inches from his face, and this time he couldn’t look away as he noticed the two soft bumps where Alice’s nipples were threatening to tear right through her thin shirt, made especially obvious since she had opted to go braless today. Will began to wonder just how the hell he was supposed to stay focused during the shoot with a co-worker this bubbly and boisterous. 

As Alice gently rubbed a finger around each puffy areola and made her nipples stand out all the more, she looked eagerly over to Will and wondered what he thought of her little display. In a curious whisper she asked, “These things won’t be too distracting for you during the scene, will they?” 

Will’s mind screamed OF COURSE THEY FUCKING WILL but he only stammered, “N-no, I’ll be... f-fine.” God, his heart was already beating a little bit faster. 

The enormous girl only found Will’s obvious uncertainty more than a little adorable, “Well if you wanna give them a quick pinch for yourself, all you have to do is ask!” Enticing Will further, Alice bouncily thrust her huge chest out again until it was poised well within his short reach. Only after Will’s jaw had dropped to the floor did Alice belatedly think to explain, “Just so you know what to expect during the shoot, I mean.” The eagerness in Alice’s bubbly voice made it clear that she might have been happy to have Will’s hands on her for any reason, though. 

Hating that he had to decline her offer (unless he wanted the director to catch him fondling his coworker), Will tried to sound confident despite the fact that her tit was still jiggling inches from his face, “No th-thanks, Alice, I really think I- uh, we need to stay focused, here.” 

Alice gave Will a coy look telling him she knew he was right, but that she just couldn’t help herself. With a naughty little grin Alice shrugged with a casual bounce, “Suit yourself! I think you’re gonna be feeling them in a minute anyway… b29;” That last quip only made Will’s heart beat faster and faster, and he felt his pants beginning to tighten once more as he started imagining just how undoubtedly soft Alice was. 

Much to Will’s relief the director finally called, “Alright, cameras are rolling! Are my two stars ready on set?” Alice nodded confidently, and Will followed suit with slightly less certainty as he realized he was about to get a good feel of Alice’s chest one way or the other. The director announced, “Aand, action!” 

Will looked up and locked eyes with Alice, who gave him one of those perfect smiles that simultaneously said “Ooh, won’t this be fun?” and begged “Grab my big tits and squeeze them harder!” Following her cue, Alice brought her enormous chest towards Will with startling speed. He had expected her to hesitate, maybe be a little gentle or awkward now that there was a real tiny person in front of her and the cameras were rolling, but Alice moved with confidence bordering on eagerness (no doubt thanks to his encouragement earlier). Will immediately found himself caught between the vast curvature of Alice’s gigantic breast and the hard glass at his back. 

Again the window shook with a dull *boomf* as Alice made impact, her momentum dissipating with several vigorous bounces. With his body sandwiched between the glass and her unstoppable weight, Will’s frontside was subjected to various pleasant and bouncy tremors, all of which he had no choice but to feel and enjoy. The tip of her nipple (which was delightfully firm, just as promised) ended up settling against his face with a gentle wobble. The pressure against Will increased slowly as Alice leaned in, and he had plenty of time to experience her very soft and warm boob filling every air pocket with its jiggly mass as she effortlessly pinned him to the window. Though he had no way of possibly stopping her at this point, Will found the bulge in his pants growing far tighter as a part of his body responded very favorably to all of the soft flesh Alice had pressed up against him. As if to jokingly get the last word in an argument, Alice quietly giggled down to him, “See? Aren’t they sooo hard!?” Just to make sure he got the point, Alice casually bumped herself against the window a few more times, squishing Will against her firm nipple again and again. 

From his place buried under Alice’s warm and still jiggling chest, Will eventually heard the call of “Cut!” and was thankful that she wouldn’t get a chance to notice his growing erection, though he was embarrassed by just how disappointed he was that the take was over already. Staring down at where she could feel Will’s presence, Alice seemed to share his disappointment because the redheaded girl took her sweet time in very gradually pulling her enormous chest off the window, as if savoring the feeling of his body against hers for as long as she could. The director’s megaphone-enhanced voice cut through Alice’s daydreaming, “Good work Alice, you really sold me on the force of it, and Will’s surprised expression was perfect! Both of you really made it look like tiny Victim #1 got squished by accident.” 

Turning to accept her praise, Alice clumsily smeared poor Will across the glass until he bouncily came away, now stuck to her shirt. Unaware that she had him flattened, she beamed happily, “You hear that Will? We make a great team! ...Will?” Alice had naively expected to see her new tiny friend standing on the windowsill, but there was no sign of him. After several confused glances around, Alice finally noticed the little man plastered over her swaying bosom like a human sticker, “Oh, oops! Was that- heehee, was that supposed to happen?” 

The director dismissed Alice’s question, “He’ll snap out of it soon. While he’s there, let’s get a few extra takes for the editors. Positions, please?” Alice obediently faced the window, hurtling Will through the air since he had no choice but to join her despite his attempts to ask for a break. 

Watching the reflection of Will’s cute little body swaying along with her gigantic rack, Alice murmured down to him in astonishment, “Wow, I’ve never had someone stuck to me before... You’re so bouncy!” Alice gave her chest a curious little shake that sent Will jiggling back and forth like a toy. While she happily pondered his mishap Will tried (and mostly failed) to prevent his growing erection from poking into her, though the fact that she wouldn’t stop bouncing made that a lot harder (in every way) for him. 

Though negligent of Will’s current helplessness, Alice noticed his lack of movement and commented, “Um, miss director? I think Will’s stuck. I mean, really stuck.” Alice gave her chest a small bounce as if to confirm that Will was indeed stuck to her, before she thought to ask, “Should I… peel him off?” 

The director spoke over Will’s attempts to be heard, “No no, if anything this will work even better for the scene!” 

Though her first instinct was to trust the director, Alice was thoughtful enough to look down and ask, “Will? You okay down there?” 

Though stuck to Alice’s heaving chest, Will had no interest in hurting her feelings (or giving her time to discover his erection). He managed to peel one arm from her body and give a weak thumbs up, making Alice smile with relief. The director interjected, “See? Will’s a pro, he’ll be just fine. Just press him into the window, same as before. Let it come naturally. Action!” 

Alice dutifully obeyed her cue by lurching forward, giving Will only a moment to panic before he was slammed back against the window and then flattened under several tons of soft boob. Alice thought she might have heard a little squeak of surprise from her co-star as he was compressed against her, but then she figured he might have just been staying in character… Ooh! That gave Alice an idea! Sounding very pleased with herself, Alice giggled, “Hey Will, ready for some improv?” and without waiting for an answer began swirling her chest in an erotic little figure-eight pattern, using her nipple to smear him across the glass in plain view of the cameras on the other side. Will’s surprised disagreement of Wait, nononono! was lost against Alice’s overwhelming flesh, until only the faint noise of flesh squeaking against glass could be heard. 

Will, thanks to Alice’s ‘improv,’ was now losing his battle to keep focused. At first he’d hoped she would peel him free to give him a minute to recover before the next take, but then the impatient director had called action. He’d even survived Alice’s second impact with the window, but her excited wriggling was too much. Every time she changed direction her basketball-sized nipple would roll or squash against his face and chest, all while her thin shirt did little to prevent him from feeling the warmth and softness of her doughy flesh pushing against his body. It wasn’t long before every repetition of her movements was pushing against his hardened cock through his pants and smearing precum inside his underwear, but since he couldn’t move all he could do was hope that Alice wouldn’t notice anything. 

After more than a minute of rubbing her little co-star against the glass Alice pursed her lips in puzzlement and asked over her shoulder, “Hey, I have a question. How come you don’t use tiny-sized dummies or special effects, or something?” Will could hear and even feel every word of Alice’s sweet, girly voice resonating against his face through her encompassing chest. 

Alice continued wriggling as the director gestured emphatically back, “Realism, my dear girl! I need the audience to see and feel the plight of Tinies, and that just can’t happen if you were squishing a dummy instead of a real living breathing person.” Will could only grumble as Alice idly bobbed against the window while the director prattled on, “It’s like a dance, you see! There’s a connection between the squisher and the squishee, that we just wouldn’t get with computer effects. I want to see the raw emotion behind every little interaction!” Too quiet for Alice to hear, the director admitted, “Also, it’s cheaper…” 

Will couldn’t help but roll his eyes at the artsy-fartsy explanation, but Alice bought it with a chipper bounce on her feet, “Oh, that makes sense!” Her small hop momentarily separated her humongous chest from the window, and as it came crashing back down Will had an instant to lament his incredibly buxom co-worker’s very bouncy enthusiasm before he was crushed flat once more. Despite Will’s hopes that she would remain oblivious of his steadily growing arousal, she paused with a lingering wobble as she felt something poking firmly against her chest, and murmured with innocent sweetness, “...Will? Was that you?” Of course since Will had been sealed within an airtight pocket of boob flesh he had no way of replying to her well-intentioned question, and so the big girl was left staring curiously at her own bulging chest. 

As if to ‘investigate’ the curious sensation (while staying in-character of course), Alice very gently hopped on her toes until her enormous breasts were endlessly ricocheting between her body and the hard glass. Her little co-star was left at the mercy of her wobbling bosom as she pursed her lips in thought, “Huh, I swear something keeps poking me…” Unaware of Will’s frustration (in every way) and panic over the thought of being discovered, Alice continued slowly jiggling against him in her search for the hard ‘something’ she had felt. 

Will, meanwhile, could do nothing to stop himself from being smooshed by Alice again and again. The best he could manage was a muffled grunt as he tried not to think about each time her huge breast rhythmically bumped against his already aching penis, causing some precum to slowly spill down his leg. If Will had just been a little frustrated earlier, then Alice was now pushing him into ‘full scale desire.’ It almost felt like he was trying to wrestle a warm, jumbo-sized water-bed… and losing terribly. 

Eventually Alice’s thoughts returned to her earlier discussion with Will about what it was like for Tinies to be squished and frustrated. Slowly, as she put two-and-two together, her cheeks began to turn red: the thing prodding into her soft chest had been his erection all along! A guilty blush came over Alice’s cheeks as she realized how much she was enjoying the feeling She almost called out to him before remembering they were both on camera, so instead she resigned herself to dutifully acting out her role and pretending that nothing untoward had happened. Of course, that didn’t stop her from secretly taking pleasure in Will’s predicament as she resumed bouncing against the glass! 

Failing to appreciate Will’s desperate struggle to endure her bouncy movements, Alice spent the next minute enjoying the veeery pleasant sensation of his body squishing against her as she casually forced her whole chest up against the window. At first she was simply thinking about how awesome it was to be working with such a sweet guy like Will, but it didn’t take long before she decided there was more to it than just that... He’d been so cute earlier, and so nice, she couldn’t help but fantasize about how it felt for him to be pressed right against her sensitive nipple. Was it always this fun to squish people, Alice wondered? What if she just started jiggling a little bit faster? Would she be able to make him cum from that??? 

Alice’s daydreaming only came to an end when the director finally hollered, “And cut! Alright you two, let’s take five before we continue.” Without waiting for a response the director turned to make arrangements for the next scene. 

Alice backed up and started blurting excited questions, “Oh my gosh, my first scene ever! Did I do okay? Do you think the director saw how nervous I was???”  Will was left stuck to the window after Alice’s flesh bounced away, but Alice seemed too lost in her own head to notice his helpless position near her swaying chest. 

Will tried to sound supportive as he gulped air, “Well your acting certainly made a big impact on me, at least.” 

Alice’s coy smile returned and she fluttered her eyelashes fondly at Will, “Aww, that was so cheesy I might have smooshed you again if it wasn’t so sweet.” Noticing one of the other tiny film-crew members glancing over from across the room, Alice realized she’d been talking at full volume near one of the microphone booms, and with reddened cheeks she stood back to let Will slide down the window to the sill. 

Hoping not to embarrass Will further, Alice leaned in to whisper supportively, “I didn’t squish you too much did I?” Though she watched him affectionately, Alice didn’t bother to prevent her chest from slowly wobbling near his position on the window, accidentally giving him quite the view down her shirt. 

Will struggled to hide the bulge in his pants, not wanting Alice to realize the effect that all her lighthearted bouncing had really had on him, “A little, but I’m... good. I just need to, y’know, decompress for a minute here.” 

Alice couldn’t contain her snickering as she pretended to scoff, “Pff, more puns, really? Between that and your 'padding' joke from earlier, seems to me like you're almost begging to be squished, Mr. Icantstandthepressure." Very much hoping for an excuse to follow up on that threat, Alice playfully brought her huge breasts up to dance in front of Will’s face for a moment, while very fondly running her eyes over his body (which she couldn’t describe any other way than totally cute). Suddenly Alice paused with a tremendously smug grin on her face, gazing enthusiastically down to where Will’s throbbing erection strained against his pants, “Oh wow, speaking of pressure…” Delighted to no end by the evidence of Will’s dirty little secret, Alice nibbled thoughtfully on her plump lower lip as she examined his incredibly flustered expression (and continued to glance with approval at his erection). 

Just to experiment, and disregarding the blatant duress that Will was already under, Alice brought one hand up to gingerly squeeze a puffy nipple through her shirt and watched in excitement as his pants grew visibly tighter. Alice was becoming embarrassed to discover just how much fun it was to tease such a small man, but he just made it so easy! She couldn’t stop giggling at the stunned look on Will’s reddening face as he watched her fondling herself, despite his initial act of confidence. She only snapped out of her horny, excited daydreaming when Will spoke up, “Alice? Remember when I explained how frustrating it could be for Tinies around bouncy girls?” 

Alice looked down and realized that fondling her enormous tits right in front of Will might have been a bit too tempting for the little guy, “Oh right… sorry!” Alice let her chest drop bouncily back into place, and saw that Will was clearly on the verge of reaching out and giving her nipple a full-body hug. Though she didn’t want to admit it, knowing that her distracted teasing had left him far hornier than her was a reassuring thought. 

Alice’s smirk was as innocent as ever as she plucked Will up and set him into her palm, leaving him low enough that he could still easily stare into her cleavage if he wanted to. Trying not to sound too hopeful, Alice cooed, “My offer from before still stands, by the way: if you want to give me a quick pinch, anywhere at all, I certainly wouldn’t mind! It might even relieve some of that pressure of yours.” 

Will briefly considered swan-diving off Alice’s hand and right into her invitingly soft and warm cleavage… but then he remembered how much he needed this job, and how fired he’d be if he went to the next scene half an hour late and covered in sweat and lipstick. He sighed, “That’s… very fucking tempting, Alice, but we’re probably already late for the next scene.” 

Knowing Will was right, Alice pouted, “Uugh, yeah... I guess we should go before the director catches us making googly eyes at each other.” Alice set off across the large room on her long legs, but made sure she left Will in position to stare at her jiggling breasts the whole way (she just couldn’t help herself). 

Before they got within earshot of anyone else Alice leaned in and whispered into Will’s ear, close enough for him to smell her fresh minty breath, “Oh and don’t worry, the sitting part isn’t till the end, and the next few scenes have aaalmost no squishing… so you and your stiff little friend will have plenty of time to recuperate until then. b29;”

End Notes:


Chapter 3 by CrankoWanko

“Cut! … cut, Alice! CUT!” The director’s increasingly impatient cries eventually got the attention of Alice, who had been in the middle of pressing Will’s entire body to her plump lips in an exaggerated, full-body kiss. 

Alice gingerly pulled Will away from her pursed lips, grasping his legs within her fist as he gasped for air and wiped lipstick from his face and clothes, “Sorry director, I just got a little carried away there… you did say you wanted a passionate kiss, right?” Alice giggled mischievously to herself, a sound that was intoxicatingly sweet to Will’s ears in his current state of arousal. Alice had done more than make the kiss ‘passionate:’ quite a few times she’d angled his body to press his crotch up between her lips, until it felt like she was sucking the precum right through his damn pants. His head was still spinning from the memory of it all. Meanwhile Alice was admitting, “Plus I’ve never kissed a tiny before, I just wanted to make sure I got it right… uh, for the cameras I mean!” With another giggle she added hopefully, “Are you sure we don’t need another take?” 

Will nearly groaned: the past few hours had been torture, thanks to her. He’d had to stay so tantalizingly close to her big, jiggly, perky body for every take of every scene, and the adoring little smiles she kept sneaking at him when she thought nobody else was looking were not helping take his mind off matters. Being at the mercy of Alice’s flirty and fun-loving attitude all day had left him struggling not to cream his fucking pants every minute, and here she was asking for more. After the boob-pressing scene there had been several others, none of which were as squish-free as Alice had implied. He’d had to dodge her feet for a while (while staring up at her enormous tits from below the entire time), then the scene where he had to “get her attention” by tapping on her thigh (her bare, silky-smooth thigh)... Even the lunch break, which was when Will had hoped to get some reprieve from it all, didn’t go as planned. He had sincerely contemplated rubbing one out in a staff bathroom just to let off some steam, but then Alice accidentally took his chair when she sat down to eat and he’d had to spend what felt like an eternity sandwiched between the same shapely legs that he’d desperately hoped to forget about. And when she eventually found him, Alice had apologized and offered to share her home-cooked lunch, even batting her big eyes at him when he seemed hesitant… how was he supposed to say no!? And then of course Alice had casually flirted the whole time they ate and talked. So now here he was, walking around with a boner whenever she was near. Even now he could feel it poking into her delicate fingers as she held him. The only saving grace was that he’d managed to focus just enough to get his simple lines out, since it was easy stuff like “Call today!” before getting stepped on, or the slogan “Whether you're stuck to a boob, butt, or shoe, Smallstate is here for you.” 

Thankfully, the director dismissed Alice’s suggestion, “No no, the last three were all excellent: very heart-felt from both of you. Let’s all take five, we need to make preparations for the last scene of the day!” Alice was saddened to hear that her time with Will (which she’d been enjoying immensely) was coming to a close, and sighed as the director and crew quickly hurried off. Then, suddenly, Alice remembered just what the final scene was, and her grin reached nearly from ear to ear. 

The big girl couldn’t stop herself from bouncing in place, demonstrating her excitement with an eye-catching wobble of her enormous rack as she opened her hand to let Will sprawl tiredly in her palm, “You hear that, Will? The big finale! Aren’t you excited!?” Alice’s fervent bouncing only stopped when her eyes drifted down to the dark stains on Will’s pants, and a cute look of blatant approval crossed her face. 

Knowing he had only moments to interrupt before she made some over-the-top provocative comment, Will let out an embarrassed sigh, “Yeah yeah I know, I look ‘excited enough for the both of us’ or whatever.” 

Alice chuckled, “Heehee, actually I was just gonna ask if you liked my make-out technique that much, but I’ll take that as a hard yes.” Before Will could roll his eyes he rocked a bit as Alice lifted her palm, raising him up to her gorgeous face for examination. Alice was grinning excitedly, “Speaking of hard… you’re still at full mast down there, huh? Even after our lunch break and everything?” 

Will sighed, “I spent half of lunch being sat on, remember?” 

Alice innocently looked down to where Will’s pants were pulled dangerously tight by his throbbing bulge, “Heehee, oh yeah… well I can’t just leave my little co-worker all distracted!” Alice thought for a moment, before she broke out into that same-old ‘Fuck me gently’ smile of hers and happily suggested, “Would it help if I... rubbed you up against my tits a little?” Will suddenly found himself level with Alice’s valley of freckled, pale, softly wobbling cleavage as she gently squeezed her enormous breasts invitingly in his direction. 

Will almost had a heart attack as Alice began pulling him closer, promising to smoosh his whole body against one gigantic warm boob at any moment. He could feel his cock practically leaking into his pants at Alice’s promise of some kinky fun… It took every ounce of his willpower to turn her down, “No, wait! That would really, really make things worse for me, Alice!” 

Though she had greatly enjoyed watching him literally squirming in the palm of her hand, Alice did as she was told and paused. Will was left inches away from where her gigantic breasts bounced within her overly tight shirt while she pouted disappointedly, “Aw, how come?” 

“I -sigh- I’d prefer not to have cumstains all over my pants when I go on camera next.” 

Again Alice giggled as she finally understood the precarious situation she’d put Will in, “Ooh, good point! Well if you change your mind and want me to take care of that…” Alice flicked her eyes suggestively down towards Will’s aching cock, “Just let me know, kay?” Will winced, feeling like even Alice’s sultry gaze was almost enough to make him explode in his pants at this point. Though she had stopped teasing him, Alice’s smug smirk remained, telling Will just how pleased she was with herself and the fact that he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. 

The director’s voice came over the PA system, “Final scene starting! Actors to the stage, please?” 

Obviously wanting more time to play with Will, Alice let out an annoyed sigh, “Shit. Well on the upside, you only have to hold out one more scene before we’re done! Think you can manage?” 

Will was still a little frazzled but managed a nod, “Maybe... I don’t suppose you’d be kind enough to go easy on me in the meantime?” 

Alice’s signature naughty smirk returned as she sauntered towards the next room, once again holding him in full view of her quivering chest. Truth be told she was feeling pretty frisky, and wasn’t sure she’d be able to control herself that long, “Mm, we’ll see b29;!”

End Notes:


Chapter 4 by CrankoWanko

As soon as Alice set him down on a leather bar stool, Will flopped down in exhaustion. Alice gave him one last affectionate smile before turning to listen as the director explained their roles, “Ah, I see Will’s read the script, he’s already in position! Excellent! We’ll start with Alice, taking center-stage, dazzling the cameras with blah blah blah...” The director’s pompous blathering faded out in Will’s tired mind as he tried to collect his thoughts. Alice had remained close enough to the stool that, from his position just below her broad hips, he had been giving a wondrously distracting underview of her firmly rounded buttocks as she casually listened to the director’s demands for the scene. 

Each of Alice’s huge butt cheeks protruded from either large thigh, underlined with a slight crease, before curving up and away towards a narrow waist. Her shorts had nearly vanished into the deep valley of her rear end by now, though through her thigh gap he could see the fabric pulled tightly over her smooth crotch… Just to make matters worse Alice kept shifting her weight as she listened, sending small tremors through her entire hefty backside while drawing the fabric ever tighter around her frame. She didn’t seem to notice her fidgeting, but as he had to stare right up at her bulging, jiggling ass for minutes straight, Will was painfully reminded of just how firmly his cock was pressing against the inside of his pants. For not the first time in his life Will found himself wishing he could be normal sized, if just for one day so that he could squeeze a mound of Alice’s supple behind in his hands and plunge his full cock into her... 

Will only snapped out of his reverie when he noticed Alice watching him over one shoulder with a lip-nibbling smirk that suggested she may have shared his exact lewd thoughts. Enjoying the fact that he’d been staring, Alice gently shook her hips to make her huge buttocks collide against one another in plain view for him. Will glanced down (he couldn’t help it) and Alice smugly turned back to the director, who continued to drone on about the “high art of acting” or whatever. Unbeknownst to Will, Alice’s attention was still on him: she couldn’t stop thinking about how hot it was that he’d been watching her, or how cute it was when he blushed after being caught… plus she was pretty sure he still had a boner, which was just the cherry-on-top as far as she was concerned. With a smile on her face Alice coyly shifted her weight over until her gigantic rear end was blocking the director from Will’s sight, hoping he’d enjoy the view better this way. 

The director eventually finished her speech, “So, to recap: Giantess #1 sits on tiny Victim #1, then stands up with him stuck to her. She strides across the room, stops just long enough for him to say the catchy slogan, then we cut. Alice, whenever you and Will are ready, take a seat… the cameras are rolling.” Will startled, remembering he was being recorded all this time, and wondered if the editors were going to see ten minutes of him just drooling up at his co-worker. 

Alice carefully backed up to the stool, bumping her towering thighs against the edge with a slight shudder that reminded Will of an earthquake. As her broad hips gently wobbled over the stool, Will noticed she was looking down over her shoulder at him again as if gauging his reaction. She seemed pleased by the look of awe on his face as he stared up from the very small leather chair that she was about to share with him. Her sing-song voice floated down, “Ready down there?” Obviously very excited to begin, Alice gave her hips the slightest shake in Will’s direction, rocking the stool under his feet again. 

Will nodded nervously, “As I’ll ever be…” Happy to proceed, Alice watched over her shoulder as she began to lower her very (very) sizeable butt down, it’s rounded mass looming ever larger and closer to the stool like a meteor falling in slow motion. Will was part terrified and part excited as Alice descended, until her booty-shorts landed against his body and pressed him down: rather than being immediately crushed as he’d expected, he was only pinned in place under a soft, warm pressure against his frontside. It appeared Alice had thoughtfully decided to hold back most of her weight, leaving him caught firmly beneath the skintight fabric covering each cheek. Will struggled to hold in a groan as his throbbing erection pressed against one of Alice’s cheeks through her shorts and one of his outstretched hands was flattened under her bare ass cheek, sorely tempting him with her proximity. 

Though the cameras weren’t on her face, Alice found herself smiling as she delivered her line, “Oops, is this seat taken?” Unbeknownst to anyone else, she had felt Will’s cock rubbing against her through her taut shorts, and immensely enjoyed the feeling. The very soft curvature of her ass cheeks pressed him flat into the firm surface of the stool, and her perfect aim had landed one gigantic doughy buttock on either side of his body, and… well, she’d have to be an idiot not to feel the very hard “something” pressing against her from below. Alice began to realize that, if anything, the sensation of Will’s body squishing against hers was just as comforting as his kind words, like he was there to support her (in every way). Though she was extremely tempted to bounce around a little bit more just to enjoy her position while she could, she had sorta kinda told Will she’d go easy on him, and she didn’t want to embarrass her little friend too badly... So, with some reluctance, Alice gradually began to stand up, and glanced over her shoulder to watch as Will came with her, only for his body to peel away and fall back to the stool in a tired heap. 

The director’s megaphone cried out, “Cut!” 

Assuming she’d done something wrong, Alice tried to apologize, “Sorry director! I don’t think I got him stuck well enough, and-” 

But the director waved a hand, “That’s alright my dear, it turns out you were a bit too big for our camera to pick up so we’ll have to change lenses anyway. Let’s take five before we go again, and in the meantime you two think about how to make sure Will sticks properly, hmm?” Alice nodded: she certainly didn’t mind waiting, not since it meant giving Will another few minutes to relax… or to appreciate the view from below! Alice carefully braced against the stool so she didn’t accidentally crush Will flat, while ensuring he had another chance to look up at her dazzling behind. In fact, her heart began beating a little harder as she thought back to how hard his erection had felt beneath her… and how she could sit on it again, right now, if she wanted to. What would it feel like for him to thrust into her, she wondered? 

Unable to take her mind off of how horny she was getting, Alice glanced around her broad thighs to whisper hopefully, “Hey, wanna do another practice rehearsal with me real quick?” Hoping to entice a ‘yes’ out of Will and greatly underestimating the damage she’d already done, the redheaded girl wiggled her backside in the air, nearly knocking Will over as she rocked the stool back and forth. 

Will’s body might have been flattened but his penis was pointing straight up towards Alice’s wobbling cheeks as if in standing ovation of her ‘performance.’ He was again reminded of just how unfair it was that his size left him at the mercy of Alice’s casual teasing, knowing that he’d only end up more blue-balled than ever if he gave in now. “Remember all that frustration I mentioned earlier, Alice? I could really use the break.” 

But Alice only smirked in disbelief, “Don’t tell me you need to ‘decompress’ again after I hardly even sat on you???” Dubious that her feminine behind could be so disruptive (but intrigued that she could have such an effect on a man), Alice ran a hand over her big pale buttock, unintentionally leaving Will gawping up while her cheeks jiggled about. 

“That was ‘hardly sitting’ on me?” 

“Well they say the camera adds ten pounds!” 

“Or ten tons, from my point of view.” 

Alice tried to pretend she didn’t find Will’s banter adorable, “Ooh, zing. Was that a big butt joke?” Having all the excuse she needed to continue teasing him, Alice gradually slid a finger along the buried edge of her shorts, dragging it from between her hovering buttocks and giving Will just a moment to look longingly up at an exposed sliver of her brightly colored panties. While he stared intently, Alice took a moment to glance down to the bulge in his pants and taunt, “I think tiny Victim #1 should be grateful that Pretty Giantess #1 was nice enough to spend her five minute break standing instead of sitting… especially with such a comfy cock to sit on waiting for her.” Before Will could stare too much Alice let her tight booty shorts snap back into place, practically vanishing while each humongous ass cheek rippled invitingly right over his position. 

Pretending she hadn’t been joking about sitting on his erection mere seconds ago, Alice began to innocently ponder, “I think I see what you mean about my size, though. Even my butt’s like a thousand times bigger than your body, so it must feel like a big jiggly earthquake when I sit on you, huh?” Just for good measure Alice squeezed one round ass cheek with her hand, spreading it ever so slightly before letting it spring back into shape. 

Will inhaled sharply as he felt his cock aching terribly at the teasing sight Alice was giving him. “You know, Alice, you’re hardly helping me right now!” In his pitiful state, Will was annoyed that she was apparently having so much fun with his condition while it felt like his dick was still trying to punch a hole in his underwear. 

“Heehee, sorry! I didn’t mean to be that distracting… That’s what you get for that ten tons comment, though.” Alice’s cheerful giggling betrayed how not-sorry-at-all she was that she could one-up Will just by jiggling around a bit.  “Y’know, the upside of you being so small is that if I got you stuck deep enough, the cameras wouldn’t even be able to see your erection… it would just be our stiff little secret. What do you think?” Will found himself blushing as Alice gave him a devious wink over her shoulder, but his mind was too frazzled to answer in anything other than stammering mumbles. 

From elsewhere the director called out, “Alright, cameras set! Are my actors ready for take two?”

Alice chirped, “Yes, miss director! But when I sit down do you want me to bounce around? It might help Will stick to me.” Alice gently shook her hips as if there was any need to prove just how bouncy she could be. Will couldn’t help but gulp while looking on in awe: that was Alice’s plan to get him stuck!? Great… 

The director waved a hand, “Of course, Alice! Do whatever you feel is necessary to get into character.” 

Alice beamed to herself, “We’re both ready, then!” Just to ensure Will would definitely get stuck this time, and to give him a little teaser of the fun to come (so to speak), she slowly reached her hands back and began to part her buttocks. As her fingertips began pressing into her perfectly round backside, Will found himself watching intently as a sliver of her panties became exposed in the crack of her ass once more. Several tiny camera-operator’s jaws fell open as Alice’s ass cheeks spread apart, before the call ACTION! resonated across the stage. 

Realizing he was about to be literally and metaphorically eclipsed by his co-actor’s enormous butt, Will braced for impact. It didn’t help. Alice slammed onto the stool, crushing his body underneath her tons of girly flesh as the air hissed from the compressing leather cushion with a -whumpfssss-. This was nothing like the first take when she had tried to hold back: her soft but immovably heavy ass continued to jiggle incessantly as it settled over his frontside, leaving him totally immobilized against nothing but her skin. The impact had been sudden but too soft to be painful, though Alice’s continued bouncing was more than a bit jarring for Will’s tiny form now that he was compressed under the full weight of her gigantic rump. All he could do now was wait and hope she got the scene over with quickly while he struggled to ignore the fact that his erection was now pressing directly against her panties. As if things weren’t bad enough, Will thought he felt his jeans coming loose... 

Alice giggled her cheesy line with even more enthusiasm than last time, “Oops, is this seat taken?” All she could think about was the feeling of Will’s face and crotch rubbing up against her smooth skin, separated in places only by her thin cotton panties or taut booty shorts, and it was driving her wild. She thought back to what Will had said when they first met, about how it could be ‘fun’ to be sat on by the right girl, and lewdly hoped he was having as much fun as she was right now. Alice continued to gently bobbing up and down for several seconds, enjoying how she could constantly feel Will’s hardened cock underneath her sensitive jiggly flesh, with no clue that his cum and sweat-soaked pants were slowly being pulled down.  

As she wobbled to an eventual standstill, Alice suddenly noticed a buzzing sensation beneath her. She focused, trying to feel out what had happened without ruining the take: she could feel Will shouting something, and squirming, and… oh goodness… she could feel his cock, his bare cock, pressing up against her ass! All her grinding must have pulled his pants down his legs! Alice blushed deep red as she realized her first instinct was to bounce vigorously to see if she could make him cum… but even the overwhelming temptation to take advantage of her cute friend’s vulnerable position was balanced by her hesitation to embarrass him in front of everyone else. But... as long as nobody else saw him, she could do whatever she wanted with his naked body, right? Surely he wouldn’t mind, after all he’d been reacting very positively to all her teasing so far... As a kinky plan formed in her head, Alice nibbled her thick lower lip with a devilish smirk. 

Deciding to cover up her hesitation with some improv (and to tease Will at the same time, especially after that ‘10 tons’ joke) Alice smiled down at her wide hips, “Huh, it feels like I’m sitting on someone after all… good thing they make such a comfy seat!” Rather than sit still, Alice began bobbing her hips and casually crushing Will’s body against the stool over and over. Though the main intent was to ensure he got good and stuck, that didn’t stop Alice from savoring the feeling of his face and erection squashing into her body. For several seconds Will could only grunt and whimper as his erect cock was stuffed into the soft and inviting crevice between Alice’s butt cheeks as the rest of him was compacted flat by the bubbly, excitable girl. 

Finally, and only after she was sure Will was ‘secured’ between her cheeks, Alice began to stand. She started by dragging her hips across the stool, sensually grinding Will’s body along the leather one last time before she lifted into the air. As Alice rose up her two enormous buttocks came together, and she grinned when she felt Will’s whole body caught between them. As Will wobbled softly in place Alice noted with special appreciation that she could nearly feel his cock throbbing right between each of her jiggly cheeks, well out of view of any cameras. Proud that her little ‘plan’ to safeguard Will’s indecency was off to a good start, Alice turned to saunter away, giving the camera a good lengthy view of her backside (but not Will) in the process. 

As Alice stood Will had been left sandwiched between each of her humongous ass cheeks, trapped between their jiggly masses. Now as she sashayed along, every step pumped and jostled her enormous legs, smooshing his bare cock and face one way or the other against her perfectly smooth skin: step, step, step... left, right, left... squish, squash, squish… It was only a few quick steps for Alice, but it was more than enough to build Will nearly to climax. Knowing the studio microphones would pick up any noise he made, it was all Will could manage to hold in his moans of pleasure and concentration as he tried not to cum all over Alice’s flexing legs. 

As Alice walked along she noticed something peculiar: it seemed like her panties had gotten ‘sticky.’ It wasn’t until several steps in that it suddenly clicked for her: that was Will’s precum! Pretending to ignore the delightful surprise (that confirmed just how much of an effect she’d had on him thus far), and not understanding the intense struggle he was currently facing, Alice came to a jiggly stop at the stage mark and waited for Will to say his line. Figuring he might be a little stuck (and more than a little distracted), Alice ‘helpfully’ clenched her ass ever so gently around him, accidentally causing him to shoot another spurt of precum into her perfectly smooth buttocks. Though she could feel his cum starting to run down her thighs Alice remained dutifully still, careful not to let the camera’s see her blushing, grinning face. After a moment Alice heard Will struggling valiantly to pry his face from her behind and recite, “-gasp- Whether you're stuck to a boob, butt, or shoe -mmph- Smallstate is here for you!” Alice smiled, happy for her horny little friend, and gently squeezed her legs together again. Will’s last words were stifled as her thick buttocks came together firmly, enveloping him and causing his cock to throb noticeably against her panties. 

Alice was still standing patiently still when the director called the final CUT! The crew began to pack things up, hustling around as the gigantic redhead slowly turned back around. Alice was sorely tempted to pluck Will out and shove him down the back of her panties right then and there while she had the chance, but she caught the tiny director woman beckoning her over. As much as she wanted to take care of Will, Alice figured he could wait juuust a bit longer… so she began sauntering back the way she came, mindful to put a little extra sway in her step this time as his cum continued leaking down the back of her shapely legs. 

Alice arrived as the other crewmembers were exiting the room, and the director announced to her, “That’s a wrap! It’s rare for mixed-size performers to get along so well, but I couldn’t have asked for two better stars of the day!” Alice was surprised when the director gave a small but enthusiastic round of applause, but she smiled and bowed just the same. It wasn’t until her second bow that she realized every bending motion she made was pressing Will’s throbbing, leaking cock up against her sensitive ass crack. As streaks of his sticky precum ran down the back of her plump legs, Alice made sure to angle her backside away then took one more deep bow just for good measure, biting her lip to keep herself from giggling as she felt Will’s rock hard penis nearly bursting through her underwear. 

As Alice stood up the director finished, “Your cheques are in the mail, and I am going to be requesting the both of you for more upcoming projects. Till next time, darlings, ta-taa!” With a floofy gesture over one shoulder the small woman left, never once having bothered to even check on Will’s whereabouts. For only the second time since they’d met, Alice and Will were left alone together.

Chapter 5 + Ending by CrankoWanko

Alice couldn’t contain herself any more: she clasped her hands over her chest and bounced on her feet with a squeal, “Yeee! The director loved us! And I was so nervous until you talked me up! Thank you thank you thank you, Will! ...Will?” Hearing only a tiny muffled voice behind her, Alice glanced back over her shoulder in confusion before realizing that her co-worker was, in fact, still wedged firmly between her round butt cheeks. “I didn’t know you were for real stuck down there… here, lemme help!” Alice reached back and blindly groped for Will with one hand, jostling her hefty backside in the process. In her haste Alice clumsily prodded her fingertip against Will’s back, and there was a soft squelch noise as his tiny body was stuffed against her precum and sweat soaked panties. Will groaned as his throbbing cock sunk even deeper between Alice’s cheeks, but she only laughed as if it was no bother to her, “Oops! Found you!” 

With only two fingers Alice plucked Will from her crevasse-like butt crack, failing to realize that she also pulled his pants completely off in the process of freeing him. As Will was dangled by his shirt in front of her blushing and coyly smirking face, Alice eyed Will’s mostly naked body up and down, “Heh, so… you holding up okay?” 

Desperately trying to cover his (stiff, throbbing) manhood with both hands, Will was so tired and sore he could only shrug in embarrassment, “Uh, sorta. Thanks for, well, not crushing me too much.” 

Alice murmured seductively down to him, “Oh, it was my pleasure. You were so supportive of me on my first day, even after I had to flatten you so many times! You’re the best, Will, really…” Alice stared tenderly at Will for a moment, not at all perturbed by his clearly disheveled state, before she asked, “Say, um, you wouldn’t mind if I gave my little stud one last goodbye kiss, would you?” 

Will gulped as he felt his penis twitch at the memory of all the kissing and squishing he’d already survived, threatening to finally burst if Alice so much as breathed on him, “No, I- really, I can’t-” 

Carefully dangling him in front of her, Alice’s bright doe-eyes didn't leave Will's face as she interrupted, “Well, what do Tinies usually do after a long day of getting squished and frustrated?” Alice tried and failed to keep her teasing smirk from being too obvious as she glanced appreciatively down to his crotch, “Won’t you have to jerk off later?” 

Will was so taken aback by her bluntness that he didn’t catch himself from answering, “Yeah- uh, well, probably.” 

Alice giggled, “Then I’ve got a better idea.... Instead of a kiss, how about a biiig, squishy hug for my favorite little guy?” Glancing about to ensure the last crewmembers had all left, Alice chewed her lip with the look of a girl who knew she was about to do something she wasn’t supposed to. Smiling playfully now that the coast was clear, Alice slid a hand under her shirt and began to lift upwards with strength surpassing Will and an entire team of tiny men. With a few hasty and bouncy tugs, each of Alice’s perky breasts dropped into view before wobbling tantalizingly in place. Spotting his cock pointing directly towards her now naked chest seemed to delight the redheaded giantess, “So, how about it?” Desperately wanting him to say yes, Alice squeezed her hefty breasts between her elbows as she begged, “Pleeease?” It was crystal clear that she knew exactly what a hug would mean for Will (especially since his pants were long gone, by now), and she looked at him expectantly awaiting his answer. 

At this point Will could barely think straight, let alone come up with a reason to say no to the vivacious redhead. His eyes were locked onto the two pink nipples still bobbing up and down in front of him as he finally gave in,  “I mean... maybe a quick hug couldn’t hur-URK!” Having gotten all the approval she needed, Alice impatiently cut Will off by mashing her palm against her awaiting cleavage, forcing him into a full-body ‘embrace’ against her pillowy chest. Alice let out a satisfied and aroused, “Mmmm!” as Will’s cock settled between her soft breasts, leaving him at her mercy. Eager to finally satisfy his urges, Alice began by smooshing Will back and forth against her perky body. With his arms and legs forcefully splayed out beneath her hand, Will could only groan and thrust as Alice’s soft, perky flesh bounced against his frontside. 

After a minute or two of enthusiastic bouncing, Alice dropped all pretense that this was a mere ‘hug’ and admitted, “You know, this is the first time I’ve ever done it with a tiny guy! Make sure you give me a big squeeze down there, okay?” Will obliged, happily rubbing and groping his tiny hands over her acres of pale freckled cleavage. Alice’s sing-song voice encouraged him further, “Squeeze me harder!” and she giggled as she felt his cock pumping madly between her perky tits. Alice was still giggling when she suddenly felt Will shuddering and convulsing, frantically humping her soft mounds harder than ever. Alice let out another innocent gasp, “Oh!” as her cleavage was filled with a hot, sticky mess. Not wanting the fun to end, she used just one finger to delicately smear Will in a slow lustful circle over her skin, causing him to moan as streams of cum ran from his hardened cock and down between her softly wobbling breasts. Alice couldn’t help but feel satisfied with her work, and just to have one last bit of fun she carefully pushed Will towards the center of her chest, smearing him through his own cum and her sweat before nestling his still dripping cock into her cleavage. With him in position, Alice gently bumped her breasts together and was rewarded with the cute noise of Will’s muffled grunt as he unloaded a final burst of cum against her. 

Will was still wedged between Alice’s enormous tits, and his cum had started to drip from her cleavage onto the floor and her shoes as Alice cooed sweetly, “There, see? Didn’t that hug help? b29;” 

...

Will had just finished getting his pants and belt back on. Alice had left a few minutes ago: she’d already been late for her bus, but she’d been nice enough to fish his jeans from between her cheeks, and to helpfully set him on the floor before saying her goodbyes. She’d barely had time to wipe his cum off her chest before strutting away with big, bouncy strides, turning once to give him a cute little wave as she left. Despite all the (exhausting) fun he’d had, Will couldn’t help but shake the feeling that she’d been even sadder to part ways than he was. 

As he headed out the tiny-sized door of the recording studio, Will passed a garbage can. He reached out to discard his copy of the script for the commercial, before he noticed something some writing on the paper. Someone big had struggled to write small enough to fit on the pages, so they’d resorted to scrawling flowery letters across multiple pages: CALL… ME… b29;...  They’d even surrounded each letter with little hearts. Will grinned as he read the phone number that had been underlined twice in the back, and carefully tucked the script under his arm.

End Notes:

All my patrons get exclusive early access to stories like these! If you'd like to see all my work the moment it's released, consider supporting me here: https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership ! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork before anyone else, vote on which size scenarios they want me to make next, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11937