Alpha Energy by Franchise Writer
Summary:

After successfully completing her investigation into a Space-Time Rift, Akari soon learns that the energy affecting the various Alpha Pokémon, isn’t isolated to just them. Having been exposed to it for prolonged periods, it soon has an odd effect on her. Upon waking after a particularly hard day prior, she suddenly finds herself diminished in size. Thankfully her friends find her not long after. But things only seem to get weird for her as time goes on. And the people she thinks she can trust have an over eagerness to do stuff to her that they normally wouldn’t. Unfortunately for Akari, she’s finding she doesn’t mind it as much either…


Series - Pokémon Legends Arceus 


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 19829 Read: 5390 Published: May 31 2022 Updated: May 25 2023

1. Waking up to a new experience by Franchise Writer

2. Irida by Franchise Writer

Waking up to a new experience by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone, back with another story. This time featuring Akari from Pokémon Legends Arceus. Been meaning to do one with this series for awhile now and it finally won over on our monthly discord poll. A part 2 will be on the next one so if you like the story and want to see more, come by and give it a vote when the time comes. For now though, enjoy the story. 


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT



Alabaster Icelands

 

Cold, why did it have to be so cold… This place was icier than the peak of Mt Cornet! But that just seemed to be due to the perpetual blizzard ever roaring in these wide-open planes of ice and snow. At least, the trip back was almost over…

 

Shivering as she trudged through the thick snow up to her knees and well past her leg warmers, Akari sneezed before rubbing down her nose with her sleeve. This was a longer-than-usual expedition today. There had been a space-time rift she had to deal with at the far corners of the Iceland’s. It took almost the full day to get there having been dropped off by the noble guardian Braviary. However, things got… weird after she helped quell the problem.

 

The air in this barrier was thick and miasmic like normal, but there was a lot more alpha Pokémon running amok. It took almost all the teenager's supplies to push the aggressive creatures back. And even then she had to hide and take cheap shots to down some of the stragglers…

 

‘Not to mention most were just throwing themselves at me again…’ This was an odd phenomenon she had discovered. Some Alpha Pokémon didn’t mindlessly attack you as most did. They instead tried to force themselves close to you for some reason, without necessarily harming you. Though if there was anything in the way of you when you caught their attention, they became volatile and would lash out trying to get to you…

 

She had observed this once with a particularly aggressive Lopunny in the Obsidian Fieldlands. It had been rushing people left and right, but it had paused when a younger boy neared it. After that, it calmed down… until the boy tried to leave. Then it became enraged pursuing the retreating members of the survey corps. That place had been marked as dangerous ever since…

 

Sneezing again as her thoughts traveled a mile a minute, Akari looked on at the distant exit leading back to Jubilife Village longingly. It had been an almost full day's hike back. She didn’t understand what was happening, but something occurred back in that space-time rift. She had felt odd energy about her after she exited it. That had never happened before.

 

Further proof something was wrong… she couldn’t call on any of the guardian Pokémon to assist her. Any time she used her flutes to call to them, they simply ignored it. That meant the hike back was sapping her of everything she had left. On a pleasant note, however, no Pokémon seemed to want to get near her right now. Not even her own came out of their balls…

 

‘Not sure if I’d call that a blessing or not…’ She wasn’t being attacked, but riding either Braviary or Wyrdeer back would have helped her recover at least some of her stamina. Closing her eyes and sighing haggardly, the young time-traveler rubbed her arms together to keep warm as she looked around wearily. She could see Pokémon around her all eying her cautiously. They seemed spooked.

 

But all the raven-haired teen could do was shrug at the moment. She was in no position to study this. Her Pokémon refused to respond. Her supplies were all gone. She was severely dehydrated and exhausted. All things pointed to just going back home and resting before taking her concerns to the commander. She would do it first thing when she got back, but he was probably already in bed as she should have been. This expedition was now about 24 hours out…

 

Seeing the guards at the gate running towards her as she came within sight, Akari waved to them tiredly before being helped back inside. It was good to be back… though… she couldn’t quite figure out why they were so eager to hold her hands as they guided her. The look in their eyes was ravening…

 

 

It almost reminded her of how the Alpha Pokémon looked at those they didn’t immediately attack…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Jubilife Village

 

Hot, why did it have to be so hot? This place was scorching hotter than when she was on Firespit Island! It was like a sauna set inside of a volcano! And… it left her feeling confused. Wasn’t… she back home? Back in bed? This felt... kind of familiar. It also felt wrong. So, very, wrong…

 

Coming too as a banging echoed out on her cabin’s door, Akari leaned up slowly as sweat rolled down her body in rivulets. Blinking slowly as her vision zoned in and out, the exhausted teen slowly rubbed her eyes in confusion. Was she awake…?

 

What... was happening…

 

Moving her hand away from her eyes, the raven-haired girl began to waken quickly as an odd sight greeted her. Staring down at her hand, a faint red glow emanated from her skin. It clung to her, almost like a gel. Touching the luminosity, it waved around her fingertip but it didn’t fade away. Or at least not all at once. It was dimming slowly but surely. But it was enough for anyone to see what it looked like…

 

‘Is this, the red lightning from the space-time rifts?’ It looked like the glow that some Alpha Pokémon were bathed in. Usually, it was centered around their eyes which caused their vision and senses to be clouded. Could people… be affected by such a phenomenon too?! ‘But… I feel fine…’

 

It didn’t seem like she wasn’t in her normal state of mind. She was just severely tired from yesterday’s events. Hearing the banging grow louder from the outside, Akari looked towards what had woken her up prior before her stomach dropped. Jumping up immediately much to her body’s dismay, the foreign teen looked around her cabin in abject horror as she tried to come to terms with what she was witnessing…

 

It was huge! Literally! Her bed was the size of the Coral Coastline beach, her entire living area was bigger than the city she was in! And the room reached higher than the top of Mt Cornet! Though with all this growth, a much simpler answer to what the heck was going on became blatantly obvious after her shock died off a little.

 

‘I… I shrunk… I’m tiny!’ She was smaller than any bug-type Pokémon she had ever seen! Just how small was she?! There was nothing close by to compare herself to. An inch maybe? Half of one?! This was too much to take in first thing in the morning! She hadn’t even brushed her teeth or peed yet without finding her life altered in another shocking way like traveling back in time! HOW MANY MORNINGS LIKE THIS WOULD SHE HAVE TO DEAL WITH?!

 

Hearing an audible click from her front door, Akari looked up confused before growing wide-eyed as she saw who it had been knocking to get her attention. Stepping into her cabin was Mai. She was dressed in her usual diamond clan uniform and looking around confused. It was obvious why too. The younger teen had planned to meet her and report on what had happened during the trip to the Iceland’s. However, looking herself over right now…

 

Blushing as she stood naked on her bed, her panties lost somewhere beneath her gargantuan covers leaving her helpless, Akari wasn’t sure what to do. As far as she could think there were only two real options. Get help from one of her friends and ignore the embarrassment of being seen like this. Or hide and pray to Arceus that this wears off! But that wasn’t the best choice.

 

There was no evidence that this was the same red lightning that affected Alpha Pokémon but if it was even remotely related, then it was permanent for the time being. Alpha Pokémon didn’t snap out of their dazes on their own and required a lot of help just to be returned to a normal state. So, by that logic… she wouldn’t either…

 

Sighing and feeling just a bit thankful it was another woman who found her first, Akari began jumping up and down as she frantically waved her hands. Would Mai even be able to see her at this size?! She didn’t know for sure but she had to wager she was even smaller than an inch. From her experience, people didn’t tend to look for small things when trying to find a person…

 

However, she had been wrong. Snapping her head in the direction of the smaller girl once she began frantically moving, the raven-haired woman blinked in confusion as she looked around towards the bed before her head eventually shifted downward and onto her.

 

Stopping her motions as she panted, Akari smiled in relief as she saw the puzzled look on the woman’s face. Walking over to the bed causing the ground to vibrate from her *gentle* footfalls, Mai leaned over as she squinted her eyes to see what it was that she caught in her peripherals. To her surprise though, it was exactly the person she came to meet…

 

Almost falling backward in shock, Mai’s arms extended out to catch herself as she gasped. “AKARI?! What happened to you?!” Wincing a bit from the frantic scream’s pitch, the smaller teen shrugged weakly. “I don’t know! But I could use some help! Can you take me to see Professor Laventon?” He was her best bet for figuring out what was going on. And probably the only one who wouldn’t care what she looked like since he’d be too curious about her predicament to care.

 

Straining her ears to hear her, the older girl slowly nodded in understanding. “P-Professor, got it! But, how did you… I mean…” She trailed off still not comprehending what was going on. Seeing the smaller girl shake her head though gave Mai the impression not even she knew what was the cause either. Taking the situation in quickly, the larger woman soon nodded before reaching a hand down slowly.

 

Letting Akari climb on, an odd sensation passed between the pair causing both their eyes to meet. Watching in confusion as a flicker of light traveled over the massive woman’s irises, Akari was about to ask what just happened, but she was already being carried into the air.

 

Standing up slowly to not jar her passenger, Mai moved towards the door before curling her fingers around the tiny girl. “Hold onto me! I don’t want anything to happen to you!” Trying to peer through the cracks between her massive digits, the smaller girl realized it was impossible. The way she was being held right now made it like a cylinder between the giantess’ fingers.

 

Feeling the pleasant warmth of Mai’s plump hand surrounding her, a strange sense of calm began to overtake Akari. It was like, she knew she would be alright now. This was a lot better than the fear she felt when she first woke up. And… she found herself leaning into the larger woman’s grip subconsciously to feel more secure.

 

This was not missed by Mai however. Smiling in amusement from the sight, the larger woman walked a bit slower than she had been when she rushed out as she enjoyed the sensation of holding her tiny friend. She didn’t understand it… but… it felt right to hold. It felt like she belonged in her hands…

 

No… that wasn’t right…

 

She belonged… to her…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“Amazing! Amazing! I’ve never seen a discovery such as this before! In all my years studying Pokémon and the Alpha phenomenon, I would have never dreamed to see the two concepts diverge into humans! This is truly groundbreaking! I need to know more! What are the limits to these events? Why is it that instead of growing you, it’s done the opposite?! How come you’re not mindlessly enraged like the Pokémon stuck in the space-time rifts?! So many questions! Gahh-“

 

Watching the interaction, a bit calmer since her guess had been right on the mark in regards to Professor Laventon, Akari couldn’t help but grin as she saw Mai pinching the older man’s ear angrily. “Will you take this a bit more serious Professor! Can’t you see our priority is helping her?! Make notes and theories afterward!”

 

Cringing, the scientific man whined but nodded sheepishly in return. “Y-Yes, yes, you’re probably right… So, Akari. I do need to know more about this situation. What all happened to you inside the rift yesterday? You’ve entered countless others to push back the aggravated Pokémon within it. So why did this one affect you as it does them? There must be some connection to point out.”

 

It was hard to pinpoint any one thing, but she did her best to relay all that occurred. It was odder than normal rifts but not overly so. She wasn’t struck by lightning or anything either. After she finished letting him in on all the details, a frown resided on the man's face, clearly not satisfied by her answers.

 

“Hmmm… Hmmm… Hmmm… Well, I only have speculative theories I’m afraid. There were no catalysts that could be the cause I can be one hundred percent assured of. However, they are strong theories. For starters, while similar in mindset sometimes, Pokémon and Humans are still different species. It's possible that the case of the Alpha phenomenon doesn’t differentiate between what it affects, but biology does.” He offered up. Seeing the confusion on their faces, however, the man sighed before pulling over his chalkboard and drawing crude designs of people and Pokémon.

 

“Alright, since you shrunk down and Alpha Pokémon grow, it's not a stretch to say that biology is the factor here and not two separate phenomena. If that is the case however then I’m afraid I’m out of my field of expertise. Going on the theory it's not though, then it is safe to say that the effects of the Alpha energy coursing through your body are reversed. Instead of growing and becoming aggressive, you’ve shrunken down and become submissive. Have you had any anger at all when you woke up finding yourself like this?”

 

Thinking it over, it suddenly occurred to the teen that he was right. She was panicked but not angry that this had happened. “By submissive, what exactly do you mean Professor?” Mai asked genuinely interested. Waving his hand, the older man simply shrugged. “It was more the meaning than the actions behind it. Submissive behaviors are the opposite of aggressive ones when it comes to Pokemon. Especially when given the option of fight or flight when threatened. Since she’s calm and not trying to pick a fight for the sake of doing so, that’s why I offered it. To be honest, though, there could be other effects happening that I’m not aware of. Akari, do you mind if I take a closer look at your body and see if I can find any traces of that energy you told me about when you woke up?”

 

Feeling a bit self-conscious but wanting to have some answers, the smaller teen nodded before a hand shot out to catch the man reaching for her. “With all due respect… I’ll do it myself. It would be awkward for a man to inspect a girl like her, don’t you think?” Mai muttered darkly. That sounded… unlike her. But there was some reasoning behind it.

 

Giving the other woman a surprised look by her harsh accusation, Laventon raised his hands up in defense. “B-By all means, I just need to know if there’s still traces of that energy on her. There's a possibility it could be affecting her emotionally as it does Alpha Pokémon. Or far worse, it might be contagious… There have been studies that show Alpha Pokémon spreading their anger to those near them. If that happened, then the whole village could wind up like Akari!” He said with a bit of panic in his voice.

 

Leaning her face down over the naked girl, Mai’s teal eyes locked onto Akari’s naked form and watched closely. Gazing up as she waited, the smaller girl soon blushed as she felt waves of hot air traveling over her body. The larger woman was breathing through her mouth for some reason, and her breath came out bathing her with each exhale.

 

It was pungent, but not unpleasant. She had eaten something before coming over it seemed but it was impossible to smell what exactly. However, the longer she waited in place, the stronger the feeling of embarrassment became. Covering her breasts sheepishly after a moment as well as her crotch, a wry grin spread over the massive woman’s face.

 

“No need to worry Professor, she’s not showing anything signs as she mentioned. There’s no chance she’s contagious like you fear.” Standing back up fully but keeping a hand situated near to her in a guarded fashion, Mai looked back at the plumper man as he sighed with relief.

 

“Good, good. That means there should be no fear of studying now. However, we must send word immediately that all Space-time Rifts must be ignored for the time being! While imperative we learn about them more, until we find a fix for our newest Galaxy Team member, then it’s far too dangerous for anybody else to go in and observe them. Or push them back…” He muttered fearfully.

 

Nodding, Mai’s fingers slinked around Akari before she could react as she picked her up. “Alright, then the top priority is her protection. She would feel safer with me. No offense, of course, Professor. But I’ll be taking her under my care until we learn more about her condition.”

 

Humming in agreement seemingly not perturbed by her statement, Laventon nodded as he began pushing his chalkboard back against the wall. “I think that would be for the best. Why don’t you take Akari back home and stay with her there? I need to inform Commander Kamado immediately that it's not safe to venture into those rifts anymore… He surely won’t like the news but if someone shrunk down out in the wilds… I fear this condition would have been the least of their concerns. Pokémon are terrifying creatures normal-sized… At theirs…” He shuddered visibly.

 

Nodding back and turning to leave, Mai exited quickly as she moved into the streets of Jubilife City. Pushing against the colossal woman’s fingers, Akari tried to peek out again, but it seemed like the raven-haired warden was deliberately concealing her from view so she couldn’t. Or possibly so no one else could see her.

 

However, her hands had begun to get a little touchy. Blushing as she felt her friend rubbing her through her grip, the teenager tried to push back the massive fingers, but Mai was having none of that. Giving the smaller girl a quick squeeze, it soon dawned on the teen that… she was completely powerless to stop someone from doing… well, basically anything they wanted to her…

 

Shivering from that terrifying realization, Mai’s actions began to seem a bit worrying now. Grunting as she felt the thumb of the larger woman stroking her chest, an odd sensation of comfort traveled through her again. ‘M-M-Maybe I-I’m just being irrational…’ Mai was her friend! She wouldn’t do anything to harm her! Plus, it kind of felt good… It shouldn’t though… should it?

 

She wasn’t into girls… And to her knowledge neither was Mai. But she was openly stroking her. And in public no less! Though, no one could see it. But that didn’t change the fact she was being molested! Well, maybe it didn’t count… she was small and all. The larger woman had to hold her somehow. A pocket could be dangerous at her size…

 

Huffing in anger that she kept rationalizing being touched against her will, Akari wanted to scream at Mai to knock it off, but she was simply in no position to do so. All that was left, was to just bear with it until she got back home. After that, she could have a good long talk with her friend about boundaries!

 

As for where Mai’s mental state was at, however…

 

It felt right… She was Akari’s protector. She NEEDED her! So why shouldn’t the larger girl have some fun with her new job? She was the Warden of the diamond clan. A guardian for a shrunken girl shouldn’t be much harder. Plus, ever since she picked the teenager up that morning… her thoughts had become… clearer…

 

Akari was from a foreign land. One beyond time and space. She was special. So, taking care of her should have always been her priority! Why didn’t she realize that before? It didn’t matter if she was normal-sized or not! But at least now, she could keep the smaller girl safe. It didn’t matter if that safety involved a Pokémon, a person… or even the tiny girl herself. Mai knew deep down, that nothing could harm her… She belonged to her now. It was just so obvious…

 

Looking forward with a smirk on her face, the raven-haired woman continued to head back to the younger girl’s home, oblivious to the fact, that her eyes had begun to shine a bright red hue…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“I’ve never noticed before how cute you look… This size, kind of suits you better if you ask me~”

 

Blushing deeply as she sat on her knees naked in front of Mai, Akari averted her eyes as the taller woman mimicked her at the small entrance den table. After arriving back, the raven-haired woman had set her down and began chatting idly. But, the longer they did so, the more the teenager realized she was being eyed intently. She hadn’t been given anything to wear yet. And despite asking Mai to grab anything for her (even a sock), she always said she was just too small for it to matter so there was no point covering up. Especially not if it was in front of her. She kept bringing that part up whenever a conversation shifted in a direction the smaller girl didn’t like.

 

‘Except for you, except for you… I don’t know you THAT well!’ Yes, they were friends but they were never extremely close! They didn’t do things very close friends did like shopping together or hanging out leisurely. The most she had ever done with the woman was helping her when they first met. While technically friends in one sense, it wasn’t even remotely close to her being comfortable showing her body off to her! And now with her new statements… she was beginning to think the word *friends* was far too light a term than Mai wanted…

 

Eying the smiling woman wearily, Akari coughed weakly to clear her throat. “I-I… I mean, I’d prefer it if I was back to normal…” Frowning slightly, Mai drummed her fingers gently on the table as her mind wandered. She had been subtly lowering the pressure behind her actions. Walking, touching, moving too fast. She had adapted startlingly quickly to the smaller girl's needs. It was both a relief… and a little unnerving for Akari…

 

“I guess you would say that… since you haven’t given this size a change yet. There’s a lot of possibilities, wouldn’t you agree~?” The smile returned. It was like she was trying to lead her on to something she didn’t want to think about. Blushing, Akari couldn’t even think of an answer to a statement like that.

 

“I-I really can’t say there is… I’m stuck like this. I-I’m naked! And I can’t do anything on my own. Don’t you think it would be better if I wasn’t a burden on you either? You can’t- “Akari started before Mai cried out loudly startling her thoroughly.

 

“OF COURSE YOU’RE NOT A BURDEN!” She snapped before her smile returned to what it had been. That had been so out of character! It was then, that the smaller girl started to see it. The annoyed look on Mai’s face. The way she had been speaking to her all morning… She wasn’t acting right.

 

“M-Mai… are you feeling okay? You’re not… umm… You don’t seem, to be… calm.” That wasn’t what she wanted to say but coming out and asking if she was infected by this phenomenon would be like an accusation. And judging by how emotional the larger woman was acting, that might not be the best idea…

 

Looking back at the tiny girl confused, a gentle smile fell over the raven-haired woman’s face. “Calm? I feel fine. Better, then fine. I’m just worried about you. You’re so tiny… Anything could happen to you, and there would be absolutely nothing you could do to prevent it… There’s so much I’ll need to do to keep you safe. And if you make it difficult for me… then, I might not be able to…” She trailed off, her smile never wavering giving the woman an oddly eerie vibe.

 

Clutching her arms in genuine concern now, Akari forced a smile to her face. She needed to separate herself from Mai… Something was clearly affecting her. Why hadn’t she noticed until now?! Looking back at the giantess as she continued to stare at her mesmerized, the smaller girl slowly began to stand up.

 

“Y-You know what, I think we should probably go see Professor Laventon again! There are, probably tests I need to take to make sure I stay safe and all. He- “With no time to react, Mai’s hand moved from the side knocking the standing girl back to the table as the larger woman grinned down at her. “He’s busy! But, I’m not~ I’ll make time for you no matter what! And you’re right, we should run some tests! Your durability is something we NEED to know. If you were too easy to crush… that would make things harder…”

 

‘Things?! WHAT THINGS?!’ Just what was she planning to do to her?! Crawling backward as Mai’s grinning face shifted back down to her, the larger woman reached over before picking up the terrified girl. “Yes, there need to be tests! This can be like the strength test I gave you when we first met! But, using Pokémon would be cheating in this case. So, I’ll need to substitute myself~”

 

‘HOW IS THAT FAIR?!’ She’d take the Munchlax over Mai any day with how she was acting right now! But there was no way to voice her thoughts as the larger woman clenched Akari in her hand blinding her to the world. Pushing against the giant woman’s palm was useless though. Her hands just sunk in. She was truly trapped proving Mai’s words true that she was powerless to stop something from happening to her. It was a horrific thing to come to terms with…

 

Trembling as she felt the larger woman moving about, the tiny teen didn’t know what to expect. Were they going somewhere? No, that didn’t seem to be the case.  Almost as soon as she had been imprisoned, she was released back onto her small table. Landing a bit harder than she would have liked, the smaller teen winced from the impact but shook it off rather quickly.

 

“So small heights don’t bother you. That’s good to know. But I still think I’ll need to keep you close at hand as much as I can. If you were to fall any higher you might break something. I refuse to test that…” The analytical why she had said it worried the smaller girl. She had just dropped her to see if she could take it?! What other tests did she plan if that was her first?!

 

But the answer came in an embarrassing way as Mai looked back at her in amusement. She had taken off some clothing it seemed. Her blue diamond clan jacket was gone. Same with the bindings and shirt beneath it. From the top-down, she was completely bare. Blushing profusely, Akari tried to avert her eyes away from the petite woman, but her loud giggle brought her eyes unintentionally back to her.

 

“There’s no need for that~ We’re both girls after all. Plus, we’ll be doing everything together from now on. You should get used to seeing me naked sooner or later. You can’t bathe yourself. You can’t be left alone. You’ll need me to help you use the bathroom. You can’t even feed yourself without me! So, get used to this sight~ I like to spend my time pretty bare when I can. It feels more comfortable since it’s so humid in this part of the region.” Mai finished.

 

And true to her word, it was indeed humid. The sweat saturating the larger woman’s body was clear evidence she wasn’t doing that well with such thick clothing on. But that wasn’t the only thing that hit Akari. Cupping her nose, the smaller girl grimaced. That smell! Looking back at Mai shocked as she wore an equally surprised one, the teenager balked at the scent coming from the giantess.

 

‘WHY DOES SHE SMELL SO BAD?!’ It was pungent and extremely sour. She couldn’t have been that sweaty underneath her jacket! Seeing the visible disgust on the tiny girl’s face, Mai lifted her arm displaying her lightly trimmed armpit before sniffing tentatively.

 

“I don’t see the issue. Do I smell that bad to your or something?” She hadn’t bathed in a couple of days since the walk from the diamond clan compound took some time but she used soap when she last had. The sweat built up and body odor should have been minor. Maybe if you breathed in deeply directly it would smell a bit but from Akari’s distance that seemed unlikely, she would even notice.

 

Then, it clicked. Looking back at the wincing girl as she continued to cover her face, Mai almost giggled in amusement. The smaller teen was affected by senses a lot harder now due to her size! Sounds hurt her ears so the raven-haired woman had begun talking in a lower tone. The movement gave her motion sickness so she insolated her in her hand to not jar her.

 

It made sense her other senses might be inhibited too. Smell was. There hadn’t been anything to test that with. That is, until now. “Well… I think we found our first test! You’ll need to come to terms with your heightened senses Akari~ And I have the perfect training ground for you~” Mai cooed before reaching toward her.

 

Stumbling back in fear, the tiny teen cried out as she was picked up already terrified of what her friend was going to do with her. But it was pretty obvious as she watched Mai lift her free arm all the way. Looking on in horror as she saw sweat beading down her skin, Akari shook her head frantically but she wasn’t slowing down.

 

“Let’s test and see how long you can last pressed into my underarm~ I’m sure we can get you used to the smell sooner or later. If we’re going to be living together until you’re fixed, then you’ll need to get used to this too. It takes too long to bathe every day. And I still have obligations with the diamond clan you know. I can’t carry you in my hands all the time. So, this could be a more practical alternative, wouldn’t you agree?” Mai beamed.

 

Shaking her head as tears streamed down her cheeks, her protests were ignored as she was shoved into the damp, warm flesh of her friend’s sweaty armpit. And then, she closed her arm around her trapping her in…

 

Grunting as the air was forced out of her, Akari’s eyes watered from the smell. It was pungent as hell! Mai’s sweat coated her whole body, leaving her utterly damp now as well as smelly. The coarse hairs around her dug into her skin too, awkwardly tickling her body. This was wholly a brand new and unpleasant feeling she would have never been able to prepare for.

 

Leaning into the table she was at, Mai smiled happily as she felt the frantic struggles beneath her armpit. It felt kind of nice~ But more important than her pleasure, it was a safe place for Akari. She had been struggling to think of places to put her when she went out. Pockets could be picked and she could lose pouches in the wild. THAT WOULDN’T DO! She needed to keep her safe!

 

And what better place than on her body? While the armpit was a little unhygienic, she could feel her there at all times! It was a great way for the older woman to know her precious Akari was safe! But… there could be other places to hide her away too.

 

Grinning broadly as her mind began opening up to a whole new realm of possibilities, a sharp pinch caused Mai to jump in surprise. Lifting her arm in confusion, she saw the smaller teen coughing hard as she spat away from herself.

 

‘Did she just, bite me…?’ That, couldn’t be right. Why would Akari do something like that to her when she was helping her? This was for her safety after all! But then it clicked. Blushing brightly, Mai grinned as she watched the naked girl shivering and tangled in her short armpit hair.

 

“Aww~ I like you too Akari~” Blinking as she let her tongue hang out of her mouth so she didn’t have to taste the foul sweat that had begun seeping in through her nose, the smaller teen looked up in confusion before paling upon seeing the lustful eyes being directed her way. That look was obscene!

 

“You should have told me sooner you wanted to kiss me~ I would have done that for you immediately! You can share whatever desires you have. I’ll listen to them all~” Mai proclaimed proudly before peeling the naked girl out from her hair, some clinging to her as she gave way.

 

Gazing back at the larger woman in shock that her attempt at freeing herself by biting her had been construed as a kiss, Akari began screaming her protest, before being cut off by two massive, pillowy lips colliding into her entire body…

 

Pressing into the teenager with her index and middle fingers, Mai moaned softly as she kissed her passionately. This was so sweet~ She didn’t know Akari was into girls! Though to be honest, neither did Mai herself until it clicked that she had to look after this little cutie. Things just made more sense now. And these feelings were one of them!

 

This made the possibilities for protecting her all the better! She could think of a dozen better places than just her armpit to stuff her so she couldn’t get hurt! But where to start? Were they going too fast? No, Akari had kissed her sweaty pit, she clearly liked things the raven-haired woman wasn’t aware of. Just what else could she be hiding?

 

She would have been more than happy to test these things out, had the door to the cabin not suddenly swung open. Stiffening in surprise from the abrupt intrusion, Mai turned to look before coming face to face with one of her fellow diamond clan wardens. Arezu…

 

“Akari! Is she alright?! I just heard the news that she’s been stricken with something- “The redhead began before her expression went blank upon seeing her colleague naked from the top up kissing an equally naked (albeit completely) Akari…

 

Growing red in an instant, the blushing woman slammed the front door shut before turning back to the pair mortified. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING IN HERE?!” She heard from the commander about the strange condition affecting her friend, but she couldn’t get anything else out of him which prompted her to visit as quick as she could… Only to stumble into this bizarre scene…

 

Pulling her fingers away from her lips as a thin trail of saliva connected her to the shrunken teen, Mai pouted as she saw her friend's frantic face. This was, unexpected. She hadn’t thought anyone would be crude enough to just run into someone else’s home like that. But it was Arezu. She did tend to rush off and do what she thought was necessary at times. It often led to trouble for her too…

 

Licking her lips clean, Mai smiled softly as her eyes fell back on Akari. She should have probably felt bad about being seen indisposed… but, it didn’t seem to bother her. At least not with the tiny girl still stuck on her fingertips present with them. Though there was now a dilemma she faced…

 

She hadn’t expected that professor to spread the news so quickly. More people would find out about Akari’s… unfortunate… condition. And that could draw issues for her potentially. It was her job to safeguard her… So, there were a few things she could do. But this seemed like the safest bet. Arezu was a good person. And the pair were close already so it might not be weird for her to let her help protect Akari too.

 

“Arezu, I’m glad you came~ Your worry for Akari puts me at ease. But I will need to talk with the commander later. Telling everyone that Akari was stricken by something is… foolish.” Looking at her friend in silence, the redhead didn’t know what to say. Mai seemed… off somehow. She was calm like normal, but a bit eerie in her word choices.

 

Looking to the raven-haired woman’s finger, however, the older woman blushed as she saw Akari’s tiny form slowly wiggling around in a thick coating of saliva. Were they kissing just now?! She didn’t know that, well… that they were…

 

Blushing even brighter, the warden of crimson mirelands wanted to repeat her question… but she stood frozen as Mai rose and began walking over towards her. The smile on her face was… wrong. Why, was she grinning like that? “M-M-Mai…? W-What’s going on here? Is… I mean, are you alright Akari?” The tiny girl wasn’t saying anything, clearly panting from exhaustion. Just what, had they been doing…?

 

Coming to a stop in front of the frozen woman, Mai brought her finger up displaying Akari for her to see clearly. “We should talk, Arezu~ Since you came here to see our Akari, that means you care for her safety like I do. And her safety is the only thing that matters. Wouldn’t you agree?”

 

Unsure of how to respond, the troubled warden soon felt her arm gripped as Mai pulled it towards her. Pressing down on the palm of the redhead’s right hand, a change overtook the woman as a strange sensation traveled through her. Watching in fascination as the raven-haired warden wiped the smaller teen on her skin, an odd feeling of happiness came over Arezu.

 

‘A-Akari…?’ She was… so small. Was she always this cute though? She looked, absolutely precious! Giving the shaking girl a small poke, Arezu slowly grinned as she saw her fall back down against her palm. “So… weak… so helpless… she’s dependent on me for everything right now. But you’d like her to be dependent on us, wouldn’t you?” Mai asked as she walked around the other woman, her hand traveling across her navel and lower back as she moved.

 

Was such a question even necessary to ask? “O-Of course I’ll help her! Why do you think I came here! I just… wow… I would have never thought she was so… cute~” She felt right in her hand. It was where she belonged… How could she have never known that Akari was… this special? She was just so… perfect… And everything Mai had been telling her, was a fact! They needed to protect her. She looked so… pathetic…

 

Looking up blearily after choking on Mai’s saliva prior, Akari looked up at Arezu pleadingly as she extended a hand towards her. “P-P-Please… h-help, me!” It was at her words though, that the teenager knew she had made a terrible mistake. The same, crooked grin of delight Mai had been wearing was now on the other woman’s face. It seemed her words, had been just the thing she wanted to hear…

 

“Of course, I’ll help you! I wouldn’t dream of ever leaving you! You need me! Right?!” The look in her eyes… no, her eyes themselves, were a bright shade of crimson. It was an all too familiar sight for the teen, considering she had found dozens of Pokémon afflicted by the same phenomenon. The professor’s worst fears had come true. This condition was contagious. But it seemed like it didn’t shrink people as it had done to her. To be honest… Akari didn’t know what it was doing to her two friends. But it was clear they weren’t in their right minds…

 

“If you’re with me on this, then I think it’s only fair we share her completely. Akari’s too special to be fought over~” Mai beamed, her hands wrapping around the other woman as she stared down at the horrified girl in the redhead’s palm. It made sense to Arezu… They were both wardens. Both friends. And both would be in charge of keeping, their, Akari safe…

 

“So, if we’re sharing… do you mind telling me why I found you two kissing it up~?” Beaming from the question, Mai began pulling the grinning woman over to the table she had been sitting at alone prior before scooching over to make room for Arezu.

 

“Oh, that was just me fulfilling Akari’s wish~ You see, she kissed me first! It was my armpit she kissed! She’s a naughty girl, isn’t she?” Mai whispered, an excited grin on her face as she told the scandalous secret to her close friend. Eyeing her in surprise, Arezu smirked now very curious about the pair.

 

“Really~? So, you like kissing Mai’s pits? That’s pretty demeaning, don’t you think? But… I kind of find that hot~” Akari was weak… To see her act the part, was such a strange turn-on for some reason. She had never thought about someone being submissive to her before… but right now, it just made sense that she should enjoy having power over someone else. And since that someone was their Akari… it was all the better!

 

Shaking her head profusely, said girl clenched her fists as her face was overtaken by a bright blush. “Y-Y-You have it all wrong! I didn’t kiss her armpit! I was trying to escape! She forced me there!” But, despite her answer, Mai only laughed while Arezu joined in giggling beside her. What was wrong with them?!

 

“There’s no need to be shy Akari! You’re amongst your friends~ You don’t need to hide your true feelings from Arezu you know~ She’ll accept you as you are. I’m sure of it.” Mai proclaimed sweetly. Adding on as she nodded, the redheaded woman leaned her face down as it hung over the embarrassed girl still on her palm.

 

“She’s right you know. I actually kind of like imagining you licking her like that~ It fits your new look! So… what else are you into you dirty, dirty girl~?” Arezu cooed suggestively. This of course, only caused Akari more embarrassment. It was like they weren’t even listening to her words! “P-Please! Both of you snap out of it! C-Can you just take me to Professor Laventon? I need to tell him what’s going on with you both!”

 

Pouting, the redheaded woman glanced at her fellow warden as she sighed in turn. “Such a prudish answer… I guess we need to help her out. She’ll never be so bold again, I fear. I wouldn’t have guessed she was into this stuff either if she didn’t do what she did.” Mai shrugged.

 

Staring back at her friend curiously, Arezu watched as the raven-haired woman leaned back onto her elbows before patting her stomach gently. “Care to give me a hand? I had been helping Akari learn her limits before you came in. She did alright with my armpits, but I think there need to be more tests! She keeps wanting to see the professor for them so we might as well perform them instead.”

 

Nodding back as if it made perfect sense to her, her fellow warden lifted the screaming teen towards her friend before dangling Akari over her stomach. “Oh? I think I get it~ In here?” Arezu grinned. Nodding back sweetly, Mai made some kind of gesture the shrunken girl couldn’t see… and then, she was falling…

 

Screaming as her captor tilted her hand, the smaller girl plummeted down, before slapping wetly against Mai’s semi-toned stomach. Though at her current size, it was like she had hit a Snorlax directly as she bounced off harmlessly… and continued to fall…

 

Sliding down in a slick and sweaty slur, Akari finally came to a stop as her rear stuck down with her front and legs sticking upwards in an uncomfortable way. Gazing up with some difficulty, everything assaulted the teen at once. The smell was the first to register. It was potent as hell! While not overly smelly like it had been with her armpit, the scent of earthy sweat was everywhere as well as other grimy mixtures she couldn’t name.

 

From her perspective, she could see Arezu staring down at her with a grin, but not Mai. However, it didn’t take a genius to learn what had become of her. The rise and fall of her body and the loud thumping in the distance were the first key clues. But it was the angle that gave it away. She had wound up inside Mai’s navel. She had been so small, the edges where it began looked to be almost twelve feet high… She was well and truly stuck here…

 

Staring down at the tiny girl, Arezu shivered in delight as she watched her helplessly. This feeling was, addicting. “You can’t get out, can you? I guess this is good training for you~ It will help you be more honest too about what you like from now on”. Mai called out as her fingers gently traced the outline of her stomach. Looking to her companion and giving her a nod, the raven-haired warden watched with anticipation as she saw her friend leaning her head over her belly button.

 

“Try to keep up Akari~ I get it now. Why this is for your benefit. Do you best~ I have faith in you~” Arezu giggled before rolling her tongue out. Gazing up in confusion, the shrunken girl wasn’t sure what was happening, but a sudden panic set in as she saw the first drops of glistening saliva starting to stretch down towards her. Why was she spitting into Mai’s stomach?!

 

Wiggling frantically as she jerked her body around, the smaller girl knew she was true and utterly trapped… And then, it hit her. Gasping as she was splashed by a large globule of saliva and mucus, the diminutive teen shuddered in disgust as she coughed from the splashback that had gotten in her mouth.

 

“AREZU!” Screaming up at her friend to stop but only getting rewarded with more spit falling into her face from a second drop hitting her, the tiny girl soon saw what was happening and her fear came back tenfold. The saliva was pooling at the bottom. And she couldn’t move up to match it… If she stayed put, she would drown here…

 

Coughing as more spit landed atop her, Akari wiped her face down but it did little good. Mucus clung to each strand sticking to her hair and eyes. It was like trying to wipe sap off after leaning against a maple tree! Shoving her hands into Mai’s stomach walls in an attempt to pull herself up, the shrunken girl's only reward was shakiness and fatigue. The angle made gravity work against her. But it also aided the saliva continuously dripping from Arezu’s puckered lips to pool faster! It was now up to her neck!

 

Jerking her body as she thrashed, tears streamed down the tiny girl’s face. Was she seriously trying to drown her?! But the amused face the redhead was making said it all. They were serious… What kind of sick games were they playing with her?! But it didn’t matter, because she had clearly lost…

 

Feeling another drop of saliva land on top of her sent the teenager underwater. It was horrendous… Each movement was far thicker than what normal water felt like. It was clear to her why though... and that made the act of what she had to do next all the worse. As she shoved her mouth up as high as it would go, she could barely skim the top of the pool of spittle.

 

And with that, she drank in. Swallowing deeply from Arezu’s spit and Mai’s sweat combination, Akari choked from the sour tart flavor she inhaled but gulped it down quickly. It slid down her throat awkwardly but she ignored the feeling. She needed air!

 

And after about thirty seconds, she was rewarded. Opening her mouth wide and trying to swallow more, she was quickly greeted by fresh (to an extent) air filling up her lungs. Gasping down mouthfuls, the smaller girl could still not hear or see much. Each shove of her head up made her break the slimy pool of water and mucus, but she was pulled back down after.

 

It did give her brief glimpses of Arezu though as she watched her with a content smile on her face. She had stopped spitting on her for the time being it seemed. But it was hard to make out the words as she turned to talk with Mai. A few got in here or there… but she got enough to grasp what was going to happen next…

 

“Not bad… she can… more training~”

 

“Test her limits… She likes it~… Leave her in?”

 

Shaking her head repeatedly, Akari could only watch in misery as the larger redhead leaned her face back over with a wicked grin. As her tongue extended out as it had done before, the tiny girl screamed up at her, but it did little to stop as more saliva pooled on the tip of Arezu’s tongue, before drowning her in the pit of Mai’s stomach once more…

 

Pulling her tongue back as she watched the scene play out, Arezu shivered as a feeling of euphoria traveled through her. This felt so, wrong. To be doing something like this with three people. It was naughty in every way~ But, she could put up with it for Akari’s sake. Since finding out she liked this kind of stuff from Mai… there was no end to the ideas the pair had come up with to test her limits. Some were more severe though than others… so a lot of experiments would have to take place. This being a very important one.

 

‘She can hold her breath for a long time!’ That meant some other places they stuck her that were even wetter wouldn’t be so bad, right? “How’s she doing? I’m getting restless not being able to see her…” Mai pouted out. She wanted to partake too, but pulling Akari out and stripping the redhead to swap places would take too long. She should have stripped the moment they started… It would have been more fun that way and given her something to look at other than her face.

 

“She’s slowing down, but still drinking a lot~ I think she’s ready for the next test!” They both couldn’t wait~ But it was clear the crimson warden was more eager than Mai. “There’s no need to rush~ We have all the time in the world you know~ Plus, we need to keep her safe! If we hurt her by giving her what she wants we’d be the worst…” The raven-haired woman trailed off.

 

It was fun to play with the tiny girl like this but they didn’t want to hurt her. Even if she might be into it. No, her safety was paramount. So, pushing the limits and finding out the effects of this condition would be an all-day event. They had many more things to try out on her. But they would make it fun for all three of them~

 

“Oh? She stopped moving…” Leaning her neck up to watch as Arezu plucked the unconscious girl out of the pool of spittle, Mai smiled calmly as she saw her breathing deeply. “Aww~ all tuckered out. She really is blessed with this new size.” It seemed like she could hold her breath for an obscene amount of time. It had been about ten minutes since she was submerged. And from the look of it, she hadn’t drowned. She just went unconscious.

 

“I guess that means we can set up the next test for when she wakes up~ Guess which one I want to do?” Arezu beamed. Letting out a chuckle of her own, Mai reached forward and pulled on the redhead’s jacket so she leaned over her.

 

 

“Let’s make this experience one our Akari will never forget~”

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Blinking slowly as sounds registered in her ears, Akari groaned before coughing a few times. Her throat felt gross. All of her kind of did. Leaning forward and trying to get up, the teenager soon found she couldn’t. Scrunching her eyes a few times to rid them of whatever was clinging to her face, the delirious girl wanted to wipe it away, but much like when she tried to get up that wasn’t possible currently…

 

‘W-What’s, happening…?’ Reaching forward, something pulled her wrist back. Looking to the side confused and still in a daze, the tired girl soon figured out what it was, and consciousness came back immediately. Giving her hand a hard yank, the raven-haired teen was shocked to see that her arms and legs, had been bound…

 

Though what was the real shock factor for her, wasn’t that. It was what was binding her. Growing pale as she began to take in the scene around her, horror-struck her as she saw the two massive forms of Arezu and Mai. Both were embraced in a heated make-out session high above her. That explained the odd moans and giggles that had coaxed her awake. But as for her current predicament…

 

Looking at the redheaded warden still in disbelief, Akari wasn’t sure how to process this. Her wrists and ankles were tied separately spreading her out in an X formation. And what was the cause? Arezu’s curly red pubic hair…

 

Blushing profusely as the pungent smell of the larger woman’s sex bathed her, the much smaller teen wasn’t sure what to feel right now. This was all too much to take in! Both her friends, were naked and kissing. And she was caught in the middle like some kind of sacrificial virgin over one of their massive lower lips!

 

“Mmmm~ Heh~ stop! She’s awake now!” Looking up again as she saw Mai being pushed away by her fellow warden, Arezu shifted her eyes to the startled teen with a look of amusement on her face. “Glad you're ready to join us. It’s about time. We were starting to get bored, so we had to do something to pass the time while we waited for you to wake up. Are you ready for more training~?”

 

‘T-T-Training?!’ What was their plan now?! She had already been shoved in an armpit, kissed into submission, and drowned in a navel while choking on someone's spit! How much more were these two going to mess with her?! But, that answer came as she saw Mai shifting her body around her friends, the pair of women soon moving intimately against one another in a position the teenager did know about but could safely say she never tried.

 

‘Y-You’ve got to be kidding me…’ Wrapping their legs together (on her bed no less) both Arezu and Mai leaned down as their crotches inched nearer to one another’s. And as for Akari, she had a front-row seat to see Mai’s trimmed quim being moved closer. She was spread out across the redheads which did explain the sticky warmth on her back…

 

Looking up and shaking her head, both giantesses simply grinned as they nodded their own. And that was all she saw, before being crushed into both women’s privates. Moaning in relief, both wardens cried in delight as they finally got to do what they wanted now that the smaller girl was awake. Their teasing nips and pecks only spurred them on. But now that the raven-haired teen was partaking, the fun could truly begin!

 

It took a little angling, and neither was experienced with this kind of activity, but both Arezu and Mai got into a groove with one another’s bodies slowly. Gripping the underside of the raven-haired warden’s knee, the redheaded one soon used her friend’s body as leverage and began pulling herself into her earning some cries of delight from her partner.

 

Matching the move since they were positioned in a similar way against each other, Mai did the same, and that only aided the pair as they humped into each other. But that was less important. As each of their brushes made contact, the real bliss came from feeling Akari’s tiny form wiggle against their needy quims.

 

Sputtering as Mai’s juices began to coat her front as Arezu’s did behind, the shrunken teen tried to catch her breath after having just woken up from drowning… but this was worse. So much worse. Each time light flooded her eyes and air came to her, the tiny girl would inhale. Before they slammed their hips into each other forcing it back out! She could hardly breathe properly!

 

The added stickiness of it all also got to her senses. Juices from one, the other, or both at the same time splashed into her face coating every part of her. The taste had already invaded her mouth. It was warm and glossy. There was nothing she could compare the flavor to. Nor would she ever have thought she’d have to… But here she was. And it felt like, they were picking up speed…

 

Moaning as pleasure the likes of which neither had ever known hit them both, Arezu and Mai were quick to push harder into their separate partners. Groping her chest, the redhead’s eyes glowed faintly as she watched sweat drip down Mai’s form. She looked, so exquisite like this… She was onto something when she told her about Akari… and she couldn’t be happier than where she was right now. Being able to experience this, was beyond words she could even say…

 

Mai as well watched Arezu with a similar glow to her own eyes. Every movement aided by Akari’s minuscule motions spurred them both on. And the pleasure provided knowing that this was done for the tiny girl’s sake made this sensation indescribable!

 

Reaching out as they panted and cried, both soon interlocked their fingers with the freehand not supporting their own weight basking in the euphoria. It was getting harder to move like this. And it was becoming more and more tiring. But… it was clear that they were both reaching their peak.

 

Staring down in unison as they watched Akari’s tiny form being revealed briefly only to be sandwiched between their two kissing lower lips, was the last straw both women needed. Crying out first and with a look of pure ecstasy and relief, Mai almost fell back as her orgasm hit her, but Arezu’s hand kept her up forcing her to continue against her body's wishes.

 

That is, until a few seconds later, she joined her in a scream of satisfaction. Letting go of one another’s hands, both women fell back as their legs slumped into each other’s panting forms. That had been, an experience neither ever knew they needed in their lives. And just like that… they both understood… this was how it would always have to be from now on…

 

Reaching a hand down towards Arezu’s crotch, Mai smiled through her ragged breaths as she touched the slick and twitching form of Akari. She was so slimy! “D-Did… Did you… like it?” Arezu whimpered out, before leaning up to gaze down at their tiny friend. They didn’t know for certain if this would make her happy. But it felt so good for them… which meant, it had to have been good for her…

 

Hanging motionless and still strung up, Akari’s mouth rested open as copious amounts of whichever women’s cum escaped from it. She had been drowned again. Spitting weakly to clear out some of the taste, the tiny girl knew it was pointless. She would never, forget this feeling…

 

Her whole body was sore. And her legs had fallen asleep from disuse. She could barely keep her eyes open as well. All and all, she was ready to pass out all over again. And it made her want to cry… that she had orgasmed alongside the two of her domineering friends who had just used her as a sex toy between them…

 

‘W-What’s… h-happening… t-to me…?’ She couldn’t have liked this… right? She hadn’t liked what had happened so far. But the fact she was so easily strung up, and in Arezu’s pubic hair no less… left her feeling completely defeated. She couldn’t think, of anything more humiliating than that. And they did it, just because they could… It wasn’t even to humiliate her… She was just so… pathetic…

 

“I… I think I need a break now. How about you?” Mai called out, both she and her friend equally tired after the heavy grinding they previously partook in. Pouting a bit but nodding nonetheless, Arezu pulled away from her friend before sitting up. She didn’t look much better off as sweat clung to her body leaving her face wet and her hair disheveled.

 

“F-Fine… We can take a break I guess… B-But I get to hold onto Akari until we’re ready for another round!” the redhead called out quickly earning an annoyed look for her dibs. Scowling, Mai simply nodded before a grin slowly spread across her face. She just had a thought~

 

“How about you hold onto her, but we still give her another test while we rest?” Looking over at the raven-haired woman confused, Arezu soon cried out in pain before glaring at Mai, her fellow warden having just ripped Akari off her pubic entanglement without carefully unbinding her. That really hurt! And pulled out a few loose hairs too!

 

Rubbing the smaller girl down and feeling how slippery she was, Mai soon nodded as her eyes met with Akari’s. Staring up at the giantess… it was hard to determine what she wanted to do with her now… But… the shrunken girl was too weak to do anything. The more she came to realize this simple fact… the less it seemed to cause her dismay.

 

‘M-Maybe… I should just let them do what they want…’ They weren’t listening to her anyway. And… somehow, she had felt kind of good. At least, her body did when she came. It made her want to cry when she thought about it like that… but, what was the alternative…? Though applying that logic here and now was next to impossible as she saw what Mai intended for her…

 

Pushing Arezu down on all fours, the raven-haired warden beamed as she saw the redhead’s plump ass in front of her. It was cute, just like her~ This gift from Akari really was amazing. She saw everything in a new light now. Which meant she did too. She had to. So, there was no reason not to do this. Even if she didn’t like it for some reason… it would benefit her in the long run.

 

“Let’s help you get over that smelling issue you have~ I can’t think of a worse place to put you to cure you. You’ll eventually get used to it. And perhaps, like it enough you’ll ask me to do this to you next~” Mai giggled, before lowering Akari down who was stuck to the front of her index finger.

 

Looking on but still not believing either of them would do this to her, the shrunken girl cried softly but remembered her words. ‘J-Just let it happen… it’ll be easier… j-just… let it happen!’ But she didn’t want to go up someone’s butt…

 

Looking on as she saw Arezu’s massive ass coming closer, the raven-haired teen saw that her destination was the puckered hole hidden past the two mountainous pale cheeks on either side. As she was brought nearer, the smell became overbearing. It was almost enough… to knock her out right then and there. But that didn’t compare, to the feeling of her face pressing against the redhead's slimy, asshole…

 

Gasping in surprise from the new experience, Arezu soon grinned as she felt Mai’s finger lodging itself deeper up her ass. “Hey, you’re kind of good at fingering me there~ Is that coming from experience?” Earning a roll of the eyes from her friend, the bent-over warden cooed happily as she felt the faint wiggling sensation of Akari now residing deep in her ass.

 

It was such a subtle thing. When she flexed her anal muscles, there was a slight lump there. And then, it moved. It was shocking to find, that you could do stuff back there and have it feel so good. Pouting a bit once Mai’s finger was removed, Arezu leaned up before giving her ass a shake back and forth in satisfaction. It didn’t feel like the tiny girl was going to slip out. Perfect!

 

“I gotta hand it to you, I kind of like this idea~ It’d be easy to keep her safe if she’s in there!” Nodding back in agreement, Mai soon flopped down before sighing. “Let’s pick this up in a few hours… I want to play with her more. Being away from Akari is no fun…”

 

However, much to her pouting expression, the raven-haired woman couldn’t remain annoyed as she felt Arezu press her ass against her stomach as she laid down beside her. “If you miss our little Akari so much, then give her a poke now and then to check up on her. I won’t mind~” Arezu smirked.

 

Leaning over and giving her fellow warden a deep kiss, the tired woman let sleep start to claim her, her friend joining in not long after as exhaustion became too much for them both…

 

And as for Akari… sleep came too… but it was never as restful for her, as it was for her two titanic *guardians*.

 

 

To be continued…

Irida by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

A continuation of my Pokémon Legends Arceus story voted on over at our discord server. IF you'd like to be a part of future polls come and join us. We host month/bi-monthly polls where you decide what's get written next. 


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT




Jubilife Village

 

“So, have they stopped pestering us yet? I haven’t heard any whispers from that professor in this village recently. Do you think we’re finally rid of his interference?”

 

“No, hesh shill poking hish head wer it doeshn’t belong.”

 

“Fufu~ Don’t talk with your mouth full~ You might spoil Akari’s dinner~”

 

 

Seated across from one another, Mai and Arezu lounged casually as they basked in the warm night air here in Jubilife Village. Both wore just their fundoshi letting the humid air keep them plenty warm in Akari’s small apartment. Neither had left the residence much in the last week since they had decided to stay here and look after the shrunken girl.

 

While telling everybody that she was fine and that they were seeing to all her needs… people still wanted to see her! This, while infuriating was to be expected. Plopping a potato mochi into her mouth as she scowled, Mai hummed as she thought about the predicament they now found themselves in.

 

“This is going to be an issue… Telling them to leave us alone won’t work much longer I don’t think. It’s like they don’t trust us to see to our Akari! It’s infuriating!” The raven-haired warden snapped, her eyes glowing a vibrant shade of red. Not that she noticed in the slightest. Or for that matter, Arezu, whose equally vibrant irises shined similarly, if slightly fainter.

 

Reaching over the table and grabbing a mochi of her own, Arezu plopped it into her mouth before leaning across the steaming tray of food and pulling Mai towards her. Pushed into it, but not resisting, the redhead locked lips with Mai silencing her rants as they began to kiss one another.

 

Moaning as her hands gripped the table, wanting to cling onto something, the younger warden soon calmed as she felt something forced into her mouth before Arezu’s tongue withdrew, saliva and partially chewed food connecting their lips from their sloppy makeout session.

 

Wiping away what remained, the plumper warden smiled as she saw a euphoric expression overtake Mai as she began to quiver. Chewing on the food she had been given, with a little *gift* inside of it, Arezu giggled before leaning back on her hands to relax.

 

“It’s understandable… I came looking for her after all. Others will come. It’s only a matter of time. It’s not their fault. They don’t understand that Akari needs us! But… they will try to take her…” She muttered, a bit of venom bleeding into her voice even though she tried to suppress it.

 

It wasn’t like she didn’t like the survey corp in this village. They were good people. They treated the Diamond Clan well. Even if they also associated themselves with the Pearl Clan. But they seemed to like poking their noses where they didn’t belong! Akari… might be a member of their team. But she was theirs… It was already decided. They could take care of her! And she was happy~

 

Looking at Mai, or more accurately staring at her drooling mouth, Arezu panted happily as she watched the other woman chewing her food before she cupped her hands beneath her mouth and spat out something small and writhing.

 

Flopping onto the giant woman's palms, Akari coughed as she choked on the potato confections both women had been eating. And inadvertently she was being force-fed by them. As she crawled onto her hands and knees, however, the floor beneath the teenager gave out causing her to freefall. Right onto a plump and warm piece of uneaten mochi.

 

Smacking into it with a sticky slap, the disheveled girl groaned as she felt her stomach straining painfully from all the food she was being made to eat. This *meal* had been going on for over an hour. And it didn’t look close to being over it seemed…

 

Seeing a shadow pass over the piece of mochi she was laying on, Akari watched miserably as Arezu plucked it up before popping it and the tiny girl into her mouth before she began to chew. Taking careful but deliberate bites to mash what she ate but not the shrunken girl lodged inside of it.

 

Pushing pointlessly against the mushy potatoes smearing her body, Akari tried to resist, but just like all the other times it had happened, neither of the two women was having it. Feeling Arezu’s tongue smack her face, the diminutive teen gasped causing her mouth to instantly get flooded with prechewed food. And what else was she to do but swallow…

 

Chewing happily as she prolonged swallowing so her Akari could get plenty to eat, the redhead was soon interrupted from her moment of bliss as Mai leaned over to cup her cheeks. Knowing what she wanted, the older warden didn’t resist and let her lips meet the raven-haired woman’s as they kissed one another once more.

 

Pushing Akari between their mouths, both women shared the food, not caring in the slightest about how unsanitary it might be. That didn’t matter. They were Akari’s guardians. They shared her. And she shared them. Anything and everything from their bodies were good for Akari. And the same applied to them with her. At least, that was how both wardens saw it.

 

Drowning in spittle and food, Akari soon felt herself pulled into one of the two women’s mouths before the lips broke apart and air flooded in. Brief, and stained with hot breath, it didn’t last long as whoever *won* her closed their mouth before continuing the *feeding* as they forced more potato mochi into her face for her to either eat or drown in…

 

Rolling her tongue happily as the all too familiar feeling of relaxation hit her as she played with her Akari, Mai watched as Arezu stretched tiredly in front of her. “It’s troublesome… but I think our worst fears have come true. We can’t keep Akari all to ourselves. People will come for her. They’ll try and take what belongs to us!” Mai whispered, her eyes shining brightly now.

 

Nodding in understanding, Mai scowled before lowering her head on the plate of remaining mochi and letting the shrunken teen fall out of her mouth in a puddle of mushy drool. “I’ve come to that conclusion too… I was called back to our compound this morning by Adaman. Has our clan leader contacted you too?”

 

Grimacing, Arezu nodded begrudgingly back. “We can’t take Akari back with us. All of Jubilife Village will rally if we do. You know how they get about protecting their own. We could start a war with the Diamond Clan. This is miserable!” She spat angrily.

 

Reaching forward and plucking the exhausted teenager up, the larger redhead moaned softly as she cradled the tired girl in her hands before nuzzling her against her cheek. “It will be alright, Akari… We’ll NEVER! Give you up! You need us, we know… We… We’ll make them know too! Somehow…”

 

Groaning weakly, Akari felt a pang of happiness manifest in her mind much to her misery. That was happening more and more as of late. She was being held prisoner by two insane women she once called her friends. Now though, it was as if they had just snapped! She didn’t know who these people were anymore! But… anytime they acted like this… as twisted as it was… some part of her longed for it to continue…

 

Nuzzling Arezu back before even realizing what she had done, Akari winced as she heard a moan of delight from the redhead before she grimaced. ‘Crap…’ Adding to their delusions was bad. They were becoming more and more unhinged. And for that matter… maybe she was too every time she did something like this… She was miserable.

 

Both Mai and Arezu kept her on their bodies at all times. And she meant at ALL times! She was never absent from their bodies longer than a minute at a time. Either on or in them! She had become something between a pet and a toy. Pampered to death like she couldn’t live on her own one minute. Then mercilessly played with erotically the next as if neither woman had ever orgasmed and needed to cum that second!

 

Whimpering as she felt her back slowly being kissed, tears began to fall down Akari’s cheeks as she felt the warm potato-laced breath of Arezu wash back over her as she was smooched. “P-Please don’t cry Akari! We’ll think of something! They won’t take you from us! We swear it!” Mai stammered out before reaching forward and taking the tiny girl from her partner before laying feathery kisses on the teenager similar to what the redhead had just done.

 

This would have probably escalated into the usual nightly activities that always accompanied the end of a meal… but both women were interrupted by a loud banging on the front door. Stiffening, Mai, and Arezu looked toward the entrance of the apartment as their eyes shined bright red in anger. “They want her…” “We… we won’t allow it! She’s ours!”

 

Standing up slowly, Arezu grabbed her dirty warden's jacket before throwing it on over to cover her bare chest. Moving towards the door with fists clenched, the trembling woman tried to figure out what to say. She wanted to think of an excuse to make whoever it was just go away! But, she didn’t get the chance to as the door suddenly opened wide.

 

Blinking in surprise, Arezu froze as did Mai behind her as they saw a woman standing in the entrance scowling. It was someone they knew well. Though not because they were on good terms with her. ‘Of all the people…’ Why did it have to be her!

 

Standing with her arms crossed was Irida… the leader of the Pearl Clan. Looking around confused, the older woman took in the sight before her eyes naturally zeroed in on Akari held possessively in Mai’s clenched fingers. The scene before her was enough to freeze the older woman where she stood. Arezu in one corner, Mei, half naked in the next. And Akari completely naked, covered liberally in what looked like mush!?

 

“What in the name of Arceus did I just walk in on…?” She whispered, both equal parts confused by seeing Mai laid bare and Arezu glaring at her with gritted teeth. Both women were disheveled. Their hair was matted and uncombed. There was a pungent odor in the room. Dishes piled up in the sink. And hostility radiated off the two Diamond Clan members in spades.

 

When Commander Kamado had contacted her that something had happened with one of their members, Irida had been worried sick to hear it was Akari. The young girl had helped out the Pearl Clan immensely since she had first met her. But seeing it now first hand, she could hardly believe her eyes. ‘S-She really has shrunken in size…’

 

Nothing like this had ever been recorded in their history. It made her wonder if the Diamond Clan knew of something she didn’t since two of their members had supposedly taken residence at Akari’s apartment to care for her. But… seeing them now…

 

Taking an involuntary step back, Irida was about to call out for her Pokemon to come to her aid, but, a pair of hands suddenly grabbed her before she was thrown into the humid apartment. Falling to the ground as the door slammed shut behind her, the older blonde gasped in shock at how strong Arezu was. ‘D-D-Did she just pick me up?!’

 

Looking up fearfully for the first time, a sudden realization hit the Pearl Clan leader. ‘R-Red eyes…’ It was like… she was looking at an Alpha Pokemon! That was enough to intimidate anybody. But, it wasn’t just her. Not a moment later, Mai loomed over her glaring. Her eyes matched the redheads. Both of them. What had happened to them?!

 

“This… complicates things…" Arezu whispered. But her scowl soon shifted into a smile. “Irida… She came for Akari… Yes… for our Akari… I think… we found the help we need.” Looking back at the towering woman, Irida shivered before trying to back away from them both. Her voice… it just, wouldn’t come out! What, were they?!

 

Grabbing the older woman and pinning her down, Mai cupped a hand over the blonde before looking at Arezu uncertainly. “You can’t be serious! She’s not of our clan! Plus, Akari is ours! SHE’S OURS!!” That only earned her a head shake from the redhead, however. “Yes… she is. But she’s special. We can share her with a few others. Others, who will protect her. Protect her from them…” Arezu whispered before pointing towards the door.

 

Glaring, Mai grit her teeth before staring Irida down hostile, her eyes shining ever brighter. “Are you certain?! Did you come here to help Akari!” Feeling a timid nod as tears swelled up in the pinned woman’s eyes, the raven-haired warden grimaced. “Damn, it… I don’t want to…”

 

Walking over to the kneeling woman before plucking the shrunken teenager from her hand, Arezu just sighed. “You didn’t want me to either. We can… get used to it. Just like we got used to one another. It’s for Akari. Everything is for her…” She whispered before both women looked at the tiny girl still naked and covered both in saliva and the remnants of their long-forgotten meal.

 

Watching this all play out in shock, Akari was utterly speechless. ‘I-I knew people would come for me… b-but… I…’ She didn’t know what to think! The literal warden of the Pearl Clan was here to rescue her! And she was tossed backward like a sack of Topo berries?! How had Arezu done that?! And how was Mai able to restrain her with just one hand?! They suddenly seemed so… strong…

 

‘C-Can anybody actually save me…?’ Whatever was poisoning their minds, had also given them other gifts. Gifts… if she was understanding them correctly… they now wanted to force upon Irida…

 

Staring upward in horror at whatever they were discussing, Irida had enough. Thrashing beneath the raven-haired woman, the Pearl Clan leader tried to crawl out from under her. But, with just the hand around her mouth, Mai was able to keep her pinned.

 

Tugging uselessly on her wrist as the raven-haired woman gripped her cheeks, the trapped woman screamed into the Diamond clan member's palm to no avail. She did at least until Arezu’s face loomed over hers smiling. That smile… Oh Arceus, what was she going to do to her?!

 

Lifting Akari up over Irida’s face, the smirking redhead looked toward Mai before nodding. “Oral is best… You’ll see. She cares for her as we do. We can make it work. And with her help… we can finally be with our Akari. Trust me…”

 

Nodding back begrudgingly, Mai withdrew her hand from Irida’s mouth. Ceasing her chance, the Pearl Warden tried to scream. But the instant she parted her lips, fingers forced their way into her mouth causing her to gag.

 

Choking on Arezu’s fingers as something wiggled in her mouth, the restrained woman thrashed into Mai as the raven-haired warden pinned her down. “Relax… but whatever you do, don’t swallow. We might take that as an act of hostility…” The redhead warned before covering Irida’s mouth with her hand and watching closely.

 

Thrashing as a colossal tongue battered her around in confusion, Akari cried out as Irida’s humid breath bathed her. It was more pleasant than either Mai’s or Arezu’s had been. She must have recently eaten something fruity as sticky saliva clung to her. But it left a pleasant smell she found alluring filling her lungs.

 

Eventually, though, the frantic licking stopped, and Irida suddenly ceased thrashing around. Feeling the tongue she was on slowly begin to move, Akari gasped as she was pinned into the older woman’s cheek before she was slowly licked. Immediately, a deafening moan filled her ears, and saliva began to pool. Was, she drooling?!

 

This didn’t last for long, however, as the motion of the woman’s mouth shifted around, and the teenager found herself on her back pinned beneath the Pearl Warden's tongue a moment later. Feeling her body sucked on, Akari moaned as she felt her crotch targeted, and the tip of the tongue she found herself buried under began ravishing her privates.

 

‘W-W-What’s h-happening!?’ It felt… it felt… great! Screaming as an orgasm assaulted her as easily as they all did after she had shrunken down, Akari flopped helplessly into the older woman’s cheek as she was poked and prodded. Her body continuously licked now as she was left there to whimper and take it.

 

Thankfully, she wasn’t brought to orgasm twice. Or she might have passed out. Instead, light flooded into Irida’s mouth, as her lips parted revealing her pearly teeth all around her. Feeling her body rolled onto the colossal tongue, the teenager was soon escorted out of the mouth she had been in and onto a pair of waiting hands.

 

Deposited in a thick pool of slimy saliva, its strands coated her stickily from what had to now be a mix of whatever sweet confection the Pearl Clan leader had prior eaten and her orgasm which had been unfortunately rather messy…

 

Coughing as she spit up globs of saliva she had choked on, Akari wiped her face down before looking up at the face that hang above her. Almost immediately, the teenager felt her heartbreak and tears began to stream down her cheeks. ‘N-N-Noooo… N-Not you, too!’

 

Gazing down at her steadily, Irida’s once pale blue eyes were now tinted the faintest shade of red as she wore a dazed expression at first, before her cheeks steadily began to flush pink, and a wide smile settled on her face. “A-Akari… I… You’re safe… I saved you…” She whispered. And then brought her face closer, to kiss the tiny girl against her palms.

 

Pinning the shrunken girl as she began to flail, Irida moaned as euphoria began to flood her body. Akari… she was so, small! She couldn’t believe it! Here she was. Shrunken down helpless. So, very, helpless… And in the palm of her hand. She was… right, where she belonged. Safe with her… She was, hers… Arceus, where were these thoughts coming from?! They just… made so much sense! She should have raced here faster when she heard something happened to Akari! Why hadn’t she! She needed to-

 

“Feeling better? Have you decided to listen to us now? Or, do we need to pin you to the floor again while we speak?” Snapping back to the present as her eyes widened, Irida pulled away from Akari, instinctively clutching the smaller girl into her chest protectively.

 

Looking forward as her eyes shined an even brighter red from her anger, the Pearl Warden snarled as she saw Arezu smirking and Mai glowering back at her with far darker crimson irises. Both their eyes, also glowed, tinting their vision, and making it hard to discern things properly. But, none were more so than Irida's, having just gotten her first taste of Akari's gift in the most forceful way possible. “I… You! I… Y-You can’t have her! T-This ends now! I… I won’t allow you two to, t-torture her any longer! That must be what you were doing!” The blonde cried out angrily as she furiously hugged the pinned teenager into her chest.

 

Leaning up enraged, Mai was about to scream at Irida, but Arezu put her hand up to stop her. “That’s not what happened… and you know it. We were protecting OUR Akari…” Glaring harder, Irida felt a pang of jealousy flare at the mention of the teenager being theirs. Clearly, she was… she didn’t… Damn it, she belonged to her!!! She was HER Akari!

 

And it seemed the other two knew she wanted to scream that at them. That only earned her a wider grin from the redheaded Diamond warden, however. “You feel it, right? Akari’s gift… It’s, special. I think, only certain people can have it. We haven’t tested it. But I love Akari, and Mai knew that. So, she tested it on me. And here I am! Just like I tested it on you… So, what does that say?”

 

Listening in silence, Irida still felt hostility toward the two women. But there was also a hint of… was it, happiness? Arezu had opened her eyes. She had made things clear to her. She had given her Akari’s gift willingly. But, why? She was of the Diamond Clan! Their clans never got along. Their very ideologies were different as well as their core members…

 

Leaning closer as Irida tried to crawl back, Arezu didn’t give her the room she wanted as she cornered the Pearl Leader into a wall and placed her hands on either side of her head so they were forced to stare into one another. “Akari’s gift… You accepted it. You love her. So do we! Instead of fighting… We should be getting along~ Because if we don’t… they’ll take her from us…” The redhead whispered, her lips brushing the trembling woman’s ear as she stared forward in horror.

 

Pressing the wiggling teenager into her breast, Irida grit her teeth. “N-No… I… I won’t let them take her from me!!” She snarled, her eyes taking on a brighter shade of red. Nodding steadily, Arezu looked to Mai before winking. Catching the hint, the raven-haired warden crawled over, still topless as she leaned into Irida’s other ear.

 

“Our, Akari… We must protect her. It’s our duty… It’s, your, duty… They want her. They sent you to take her from us to give to them!” Mai hissed before nipping the older woman’s ear. Trembling as genuine fear began to wrack her, tears filled Irida’s eyes. “N-N-No… I-I… I won’t let them!” She stammered out, hugging the shrunken girl desperately.

 

Cupping her cheeks, Arezu smiled warmly. “I was right about you~ You do care for our Akari. That’s why, she’s now not just ours, but yours as well. We must protect her. We’re HER wardens~” She whispered, before leaning in and kissing Irida’s lips.

 

Wincing at first as she fought with the compulsion to keep Akari all to herself, Irida slowly, began to give in before resisting no more as she let Arezu kiss her. She was right… Akari was theirs… And, she would always be, theirs…

 

Breaking the kiss slowly, the redheaded warden moaned contently before looking down at Akari whose head peaked out from between the hand that clenched her tightly. It was a good thing they had done tests on her. Irida probably didn’t realize that she was squeezing the life out of the teenager. It was a strong enough grip that it should have popped her like a cherri berry. But she was more durable than that~

 

Caressing her hand, Mai soon got Irida to loosen her grip before pulling Akari free much to her relief as she slowly began to pant and gasp for breath. Bringing the teenager up to her face, the raven-haired woman kissed her tenderly before passing her along like a token to Arezu who matched the motion.

 

Pressing her lips into Akari, the larger woman moaned contently as she got her much-needed contact with the smaller teen they desperately craved. It was an addiction. An almost painful one. Not touching her was physically uncomfortable! And whenever they were blessed to be able to… they got that much-needed hit of ecstasy the precious girl provided~

 

Pulling away as she watched her panting, Arezu grinned before bringing Akari toward Irida’s face. Leaning in instantly, needing no coaxing whatsoever, the Pearl Warden smooched the tiny girl aggressively as if she owed her for more than these two did. And technically she wouldn’t be wrong for thinking that. They had gotten the privilege of having her for a full week all to themselves! She needed this damn it! WITH INTEREST!

 

Watching the newest guardian for their Akari making out with her, Arezu sighed contently as she looked to Mai who seemed to steadily be warming up to the other woman. By the time Irida had concluded the kiss, all three women wore dazed smiles and glazed looks on their faces. At least they did, until Irida spoke up.

 

“So how do we stop them…” This drew back Arezu’s discomfort and Mai’s anger as they both scowled. Nuzzling her cheek into Akari as her eyes pulsated red, the blonde warden looked towards the other two with a serious expression. “You said they want her… I… I know it's true now. I can feel it! They want to take her… I… I was used… But they can’t have her!” She growled.

 

Listening to the hate in the older woman’s tone, Akari could only gawk. She was completely paranoid now too?! She had never heard such venom come from Irida before! And it seemed Arezu and Mai agreed with her as they slowly nodded along! ‘D-D-Do they really think everyone wants to kidnap me like they did?!’ No, not like they did. They were deranged! They thought they had *saved* her… So that begged the question what was it they feared happening to her if she was safely back with Commander Kamado, and Professor Laventon?

 

As the three women talked for a moment, Akari took the time to catch her breath and recover as they seemingly left her alone for once. Too intent on this line of conversation to want to play with her. ‘I-If only this was normal…’ She expected them to remember her sooner or later. But this was the break she needed… She wanted to just close her eyes and sleep. But that wouldn’t come. Irida’s finger was nestled beneath her crotch… And an odd urge made her want to rub against it.

 

Biting her bottom lip as she tried to resist, Akari soon whimpered as she began to grind her pussy onto the older woman’s finger. It was too strong. She just couldn’t stop these urges! It was like the others. But while she knew that these were wrong feelings, they seemingly did not. It made whatever was afflicting them much more dangerous…

 

“So, it’s settled then? We must recruit them…”

 

“I don’t like this… Why do we need to share our Akari with others?! She’s OURS! She shouldn’t have to!”

 

“It’s a compromise… Just like we made with you, Irida… If we’re to protect Akari, we must have others helping us. People will think it suspicious and try and take her from us again! But not if we have a support network…”

 

Staring at one another with mixed expressions, all three women finally nodded in unison. “So, it’s settled. We bring those two in. No more after. It will just be us five, and that’s it! Akari will be ours and ours alone. And we can finally keep her safe.”

 

Sighing Mai nodded to Arezu before puffing out her cheeks a bit. “I get why we wanted her from our clan. But why are we getting that woman from yours Irida? I’ve never met her! Has she even met Akari before?! What if she doesn’t love her like we do?!”

 

Staring down at Akari, the pale-haired Pearl Warden smiled as she watched the tiny teenager humping her finger, seemingly lost in her own thoughts and oblivious to the conversation they were having about her. She was so cute~ “There’s no need to fear. Akari’s met her. They got along well in the Cobalt Coastlands. She’s like a mother to me! And she will be one for our Akari too… But we need the Diamond girl first. She has a soft spot for children.”

 

Nodding slowly, all three women came to a silent agreement. This was the plan. Two more girls to watch over Akari. No more… no less. And after, they could finally be free to protect her. But for now, they had forgotten something very important…

 

Staring down at Akari almost in unison, their eyes glowed brightly as they watched the teenager moaning and whimpering as she got off on Irida’s fingertip. “I think, we need to give you a proper initiation Pearl Warden… You’ve seen our bodies. We haven’t seen yours though. And Akari isn’t familiar with it. Let’s, get to know one another~ We’re going to be spending an awful lot of time tangled against each other while we protect our Akari after all~” Arezu purred, lust evident in her tone as she already started pulling off the other woman’s jewelry.

 

Giggling, Irida helped her as she lifted her hands and Mai began to strip her of her top grinning. This finally snapped Akari back to the present, as she suddenly realized what she had been doing all this time. Shame was the first thing she felt. But then worry as she saw the three girls beginning to strip. Some taking more time than others. But it didn’t take long for all the giantess to stand naked now in her apartment. And all six bright glowing eyes were centered solely on her…

 

Pressing her hand into Irida’s navel, Mai smirked as she shoved the older woman back until she was on the bed behind the small dens table. Almost losing her grip on the shrunken teenager as she stumbled onto the futon, the Pearl warden giggled as Arezu joined her, the redhead's body coiling around hers as they got comfortable.

 

Clinging to her *savior's* finger as the pair of women tumbled against each other, Akari soon felt her midsection pinched as Mai snatched her from the distracted blonde. “I hope you don’t mind me sitting out for this one~ I think your new guardian needs a proper introduction with you. Don’t you think? Don’t worry. I won’t get jealous~ I know you love this! We’ll always put you above ourselves.” Mai whispered huskily, her lips brushing against the smaller teen's face in a chaste kiss before her body was brought towards the two women entangled together.

 

Both Arezu and Irida were now kissing, their naked bodies pressed hotly against one another, and their hands doing their best to grope and feel everything that was now new to them. So distracted were they, that neither noticed Mai’s approach as she slid Akari up between their lips. While startled though, it only lasted a moment, and both women’s lip lock grew far more intense!

 

Gasping as both pairs of lips pressed and smooshed her head around, Akari shuddered as Arezu’s tongue ran along her cheek before slapping her in the face. Irida’s soon followed, and the naked teen soon found her head surrounded by their intermingled tongues. Saliva coated her fully, suffocating the little air she had been given, and viscous fluids soon permeated her entire upper body.

 

Moaning into one another, Arezu and Irida traded turns with one another. Their tongues danced together and forced Akari back and forth as they made use of her small stature to please each other. Eventually, the kiss had to end though. Breaking away with a gasp after almost a full minute of ceaseless kissing, both women panted tiredly as they tried to catch their breath.

 

It was then that Mai decided a new activity was in order. Pulling Akari back as strands of saliva still connecting her to their pert lips trailed apart, the raven-haired warden ran the smaller girl across Irida’s neck before pressing her into the older woman’s collarbone. Immediately, the Pearl Warden whimpered as the touch of her precious Akari stimulated her in ways she never thought possible until now.

 

“It feels great, right~? Akari’s touch! Mmm~ It’s too addictive! And she loves every second of it!” Mai whispered hotly into the older woman’s ear. Nodding weakly as Arezu bit down on her lower lip, Irida could do nothing but lay there and take it as both Diamond Wardens played with her body. But she didn’t care what they did to her. So long as she got to feel her Akari against her bare flesh awhile longer!

 

Dragging the teenager by her face across the sweaty woman’s naked flesh, Mai continued to giggle as she felt the smaller girl flailing in her hand. “Akari’s favorite is this~ She loves our scents! We’ve tested it extensively! She may say no, but she’s just being coy. In truth, she can’t get enough of us when we’re like this~”

 

Wanting to dispute that statement vehemently, Akari was unfortunately in no position to do so as her body was dragged along Irida’s chest before she was unceremoniously dropped between the larger woman’s bosoms. Laying still as she panted and caught her breath, sweat dripped off her as she collected almost all of it along the way from Mai’s forceful wiping.

 

Inhaling, proved to be the wrong thing to do, however. Coughing as the musky scent of Irida hit her all at once, Akari whimpered before covering her nose. The smell was so powerful here! The Pearl Warden’s breasts were utterly drenched in sweat somehow. Even with her loose and revealing clothing, she apparently had just a strong smell as Mai and Arezu did in their winterwear.

 

‘W-Why do they all smell so bad?!’ Ever since she had shrunken, the body odor of all her friends had become obscenely potent! Was it because of her size?! Or did she just never notice their fragrances before, having not been this up close and personal with them? She didn’t know which was the answer… but her uncertainty led to hesitation. Which gave Mai plenty of time to sandwich the confused teenager with the two breasts she now found herself between.

 

Smooshing Irida’s chest together, Mai let out a playful giggle as she watched the older woman moan obscenely. Arezu still playing with her body as they lay together. And Akari now being rolled around between her bosoms like a pebble in a shoe. As the Diamond Warden’s fingers kneaded the older woman’s doughy mammaries, her eyes continued to glow red with excitement as did the others. Their lust fully took over as words failed them all. This tended to happen. But what did that matter? All they needed, was their little Akari to be happy~

 

Feeling her body crushed mercilessly, Akari wanted to scream, but there was no room to do so. It didn’t hurt her. But it was very uncomfortable. Her movements were restricted. And every which way her body was twisted and turned. She could do nothing. Absolutely, nothing… And that seemed to excite her somehow. Causing the ache, she felt between her legs to grow ever more unbearable. Which was worse though, she didn’t really know…

 

Finally, the torment seemed to subside, and Irida’s breasts separated causing the shrunken girl’s body to slip off the one she had been imbedded into before bouncing weakly between the older woman’s chest once more. Immediately upon being freed, the smaller girl drove her hand into her crotch crying helplessly.

 

Fingering her snatch furiously, tears streamed down the teenager’s cheeks as she masturbated manically. She couldn’t help it though! She hated this… but damn it, this pleasure was too painful to ignore! She felt like she was going to break if she didn’t get relief immediately!

 

Watching the shrunken girl enamored, Mai shivered excitedly as she observed her getting off to what they were doing with her. ‘Akari~ So cute!’ It still left her baffled how none of them saw just how special she was until the shrunken Galaxy Corp member opened their eyes. It was the best gift she had ever received. And the raven-haired woman knew Arezu and Irida thought the exact same thing too.

 

Grabbing Akari, but doing so in a way she could keep touching herself, Mai pressed her body into Irida before grabbing the older woman’s arm and raising it above her head. “Here you go~ Since you love our bodies so much, let this be the thing that gets you off~” she purred before bringing the shrunken girl's face toward the blonde's surprisingly shaven armpit.

 

While not unheard of, it wasn’t something they all regularly did. Neither Mai nor Arezu bothered shaving usually since they always wore their thick padded cloaks all the time. But it seemed to make sense given the Pearl Wardens attire why she did. Her skin was smooth and glossy, but sweat beaded up and rippled down her flesh like morning dew condensing on the flowers outside.

 

As her face was brought closer to the older woman’s armpit, Akari winced from the overbearing smell of Irida’s odor, but… she couldn’t stop herself! The moment she was close enough, it was as if something else took over. Pressing her cheek into the larger women’s pit, the teenager sobbed as she started furiously lapping at the sweaty flesh she was smothered against.

 

Saltiness tickled her senses as the smaller girl drank from the Pearl Warden's sweat. The taste was foul. But it didn’t stop her from going back for seconds. And thirds… and fourths… and fifths! She couldn’t stop licking! And it was at that humiliating realization, Akari finally achieved climax. Crying out as her tongue drug itself across Irida’s earthy underarms, the lust-crazed teen whined as she felt an orgasm reach her after she had been teased for so long.

 

This didn’t go unnoticed by Mai either, who couldn’t stifle a giggle as she saw the screaming teenager falling limp in her grasp. “Cuuuuutee~! You’re too cute… It almost hurts to watch you get off like that.” Bringing the shrunken girl towards her mouth, the Diamond Warden purred as her tongue snuck out to lick away the smaller girl’s juices that had begun to trickle down her hand. Nothing could be wasted. Nothing!

 

Though hard to resist not attacking Akari’s pussy directly, desiring nothing more than to taste her treat from the source, Mai resisted with as much willpower as she could call upon before bringing the panting girl towards Irida’s other arm, and raising that up next. “Care for seconds~? You need to learn her scent as you did ours! Marking you will make it clear to everyone who you belong to~” She giggled.

 

Watching the erotic sight as their Akari licked the new women’s armpits much as she had done to them, Arezu soon pouted as her eyes grew redder and redder. Finally, the scene became too much for her. “Grrr… Enough foreplay!” Looking at the redhead in surprise, both Mai and Irida were caught off guard as Arezu grabbed the smaller girl out of her partner's hands before shoving the startled Pearl Warden onto her stomach. And simultaneously on top of Mai as well.

 

Giving Akari’s face some playful licks, both from her own desire and to taste what the smaller girl had been digging into herself, Arezu crawled down the older blonde before she reached her true destination. Raising her free hand up before bringing it down in a hard crack, the Diamond Warden couldn’t contain a grin as she heard Irida squeal as her ass jiggled from the force of her slap.

 

“If you want to make Akari happy, we shouldn’t play around anymore. We all know what she really wants!” Arezu laughed before digging her fingers into the blonde's reddening ass cheek and pulling it away to reveal what lay hidden between the crack.

 

Staring transfixed, Akari whimpered as the smell of the older woman’s asshole hit her immediately. Much like the rest of her, it was sweaty and pungent. And this would be a far stronger smell than anywhere else on her body. But, protesting that she didn’t want this wouldn’t do her any good and she knew it. Every time the smaller girl had tried to tell the deranged women she now found herself with that she hated this… it seemed like they heard the exact opposite!

 

Eying Irida’s pale ass, and puckered anus, the smaller teen had to at least be thankful that it looked clean. While not filthy, both Mai and Arezu could have taken better care of their backdoors. ‘And now they hardly ever wipe when I’m near them…’ She had practically become their de facto toilet paper… She could only pray Irida didn’t follow the same thought process as these two…

 

Wearing a wolfish grin as she watched Mai squirming under a still-startled Irida, Arezu took the opportunity to have her way with the blonde as she brought the teenager down between the older woman’s ass cheeks, before shoving her face in. Forcing her index finger on the back of Akari’s head, the Diamond Warden giggled eagerly as she started dragging the tiny girl along, letting her face and body collect everything that had gotten trapped within as she did so.

 

“Taste good~? I bet you love it, don’t you Akari~! Go on then! Lick her good! Prove you love us as much as we love you!” Arezu laughed, her eyes taking on a manic gleam as their intense red glow flared up brightly. This was what foreplay was! She was going to show exactly how to use the smaller girl the way they should have been doing all along with her newest guardian!

 

Feeling her face smooshed in as her cheeks were dragged through sweat, grime, and dirt (or what she prayed was dirt), Akari was soon forced to swallow as gunk began to pile up against her mouth, choking her if she didn’t inhale it. The rancid taste felt revolting to her, as the slimy concoction of what was in Irida’s ass traveled down her throat. But it was either do that or suffocate. While she knew she wouldn’t since both Mai and Arezu had tested that with her extensively already… it didn’t mean that she didn’t feel pain when she held her breath for too long…

 

After several long and excruciatingly slow streaks through the blonde Warden’s ass crack, Arezu was finally satisfied as she lifted Akari up to examine her. Hair disheveled, and mouth agape as black gunk trailed out of it, this seemed to finally be enough to end their *foreplay*.

 

Leaning forward and giving the disheveled girl a kiss on her face, Arezu giggled as she watched Mai crawl out from under Irida. Or at least partially. Still on her stomach, having been pinned on her back by the redhead, the older woman was helpless to resist their assault on her as the raven-haired Warden pressed her lips into the blonde’s lower pair, giving her a thorough kiss as her tongue assaulted her pussy.

 

‘Now that just leaves her backdoor~’ Thankfully the perfect toy to fix that was right in her hands! Giggling to herself again, Arezu pressed her naked body into Irida’s before prying open the blonde’s plump cheeks. Blowing Akari a kiss, the redhead didn’t hesitate as she plunged the smaller girl in headfirst.

 

Letting out a cry as her asshole was forced open by the small intruder, Irida writhed in place, still unable to resist the two overeager women pinning and playing with her body. But she wouldn’t have moved even if she had been permitted. The sensation of Akari… By Palkia’s grace, she felt amazing! How could she have ever thought pleasure was good before she met the teenager?! This was something all new to her she would never be able to live without!

 

Feeling heat and smells assault her all at once, Akari gasped as her body was instantly coated in filth upon entering the Pearl Wardens ass hole. Shit coated the inner walls, and was quick to stick everywhere it touched the shrunken girl. The stench was too much. But it didn’t stop the diminutive teen from giving in to the little sensation telling her what she had to do…

 

Writhing as she was gripped by the slimy walls around her, Akari cried as she was massaged in a sensual manner that shouldn't have ever been possible. At least, not at her former size. ‘L-Lucky… w-why do I f-fell lucky?!’ These feelings came constantly. Whenever she was abused… something tried to nudge her. Telling her that it was alright. Even when she knew it to be untrue. But ignoring these compulsions was impossible. Case in point… she found herself giving in to them right now…

 

Licking Irida’s slimy anal walls, the sour taste of shit struck Akari in a rancid way. What was she expecting after all?! It was the older woman’s ass! But… she couldn’t resist licking a second time. Then a third. And a fourth. It was like the blonde’s armpit all over again! Though this was far more foul and disgusting. Yet resistance was futile. She could only give in, to what her mind and body were demanding she do. Even if she really didn’t want this… It was a war. War with herself. And she had been losing from the very beginning…

 

Whimpering as she felt her pussy invaded my Mai, and her ass being played with by Arezu, Irida shivered as she was given pleasure far exceeding her expectations. ‘Y-Yes… P-Please… more… MORE!!!’ She needed this! She needed so much more of these sensations! This was bliss…

 

Forget the Pearl Clan… forget her friends… her family… she needed nothing else… but this right here. And Akari was the one to give it to her! Each wiggle. Each tiny movement by the teenager inside her ass. It left the older woman shaken! Everything she did, was sensual and electrifying! Taking a thunderbolt head-on wouldn’t have given her the number of jolts the tiny girl was providing to her now!

 

It helped that both Mai and Arezu knew what to do to pleasure her though. Their tender caresses and tongues added to the already sensual mood. And it left the Pearl Warden utterly enraptured right now. Ecstasy and bliss collided with her in ways that she couldn’t put into words! She needed this… she needed, her Akari!

 

Feeling Mai leave her snatch, Irida almost closed her thighs around the woman to prevent her from stopping her oral lavishing but thought better of it as Arezu pushed her around so she would lay prone. Doing as she was prompted to, the older blonde let them do with her body what they wished, eager to learn more of this pleasure they now shared with one another.

 

Crawling simultaneously up the Warden, as their naked flesh kissed her own, both Mai and Arezu smirked with crimson eyes as they pressed themselves into the prone girl’s thighs, their crotches rubbing erotically into Irida as they used her legs to get themselves off too. But they didn’t leave her high and dry either, as both women’s fingers snuck down to play together inside the needy woman’s quim.

 

Crying out as the skilled hands of both Diamond Wardens got to work, Irida felt more of their love as all three of their bodies worked against one another to get everybody off. But, the true winner of this welcome party, would be Akari. Getting to be where she desired the most on their persons. At least… that was how they all saw it. As for the teenager herself… it didn’t really matter.

 

Cumming for what had to have been the third time since being shoved inside Irida’s ass, Akari sobbed as she felt her body sucked deeper inside the older woman’s hot innards. Her upper body had made contact with something at that point… and she found herself sinking in.

 

Warm shit soon enveloped the raven-haired teen. But Akari didn’t care. Her hand never stopped plunging in and out of her pussy. She just wanted to get off. That’s all she ever wanted it seemed. And no matter how many times she was used. And how degrading each orgasm left her… she couldn’t stop it.

 

Burying her head deeper, ashamed of herself and wanting to just crawl into a hole and never be seen, the tiny girl whimpered as her hand got back to work. Providing yet more pleasure for something she should have never felt any for, to begin with. Coated in excrement… and falling into a cesspool of shit within Irida’s lower intestines… the smaller girl soon lost sight of what was going on, as her mind only screamed at her to keep touching herself. That’s all, that mattered anymore…

 

~ * ~ * ~

 

Coming to a climax herself albeit slower than Akari’s had been, Irida soon fell back into the damp, sweat-caked futon as the panting forms of Mai and Arezu lay on her gasping for air. They had been at it for hours now. Never stopping their wild lovemaking, as the tiny girl they all love became lost in the newest member of their group’s bowels.

 

Falling into her open arms, both Diamond Wardens smiled as they basked in the afterglow of their own orgasms with Irida. They were all content just to lay there… and that’s how they remained for a long while. At least, until it was time for Akari to come out to play some more. While this might have been Irida’s *initiation* to their group… the teenager had two other very needy guardians she needed to please.

 

And that would be how it was, at least until they gathered the others they needed, to assure Akari’s safety. Permanently…

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11881