Planet Lily by makebelieve
Summary: The successor to "Shrink for Hire".
This story peeks into the world 5 years after Amanda's successful final mission. See how the world has changed under Lily's rule and what the future holds.

Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, New World Order, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 17095 Read: 18479 Published: May 18 2022 Updated: October 20 2022

1. A Whole New World by makebelieve

2. On Top of the World/Work-Release by makebelieve

3. Snack Attack/TV Time by makebelieve

4. A Founding Day Miracle by makebelieve

5. Lily's Best and Brightest by makebelieve

6. California Dreamin by makebelieve

7. College Blues by makebelieve

A Whole New World by makebelieve

Five years had passed since Lily’s coup. Many things did change for the better: nobody was without a home, hunger was the lowest it had ever been, wars between nations were a thing of the past. The cost, however, was a high one. Complete and utter loyalty to Lily and the elite which she placed in power. Any signs of “Anti-thought” or Protest were ruthlessly quashed. Entire cities were ‘resized’ in the initial aftermath of the takeover. Though billions still lived their lives normally (or as normally as they could), billions of others were subjected to Lily’s full wrath. Absolute obedience was demanded.

A hierarchy of elites, enforcers, and regulars filled the new global order. All in their places above the reduced. “Reduced” was a term purposely enacted by Lily’s regime to convey the power they held over the subjected populations. A word to reinforced the idea of power to take a person from someone to nothing.

In the capital of Fountainbleu – formerly Atlanta, citizens lived a life of luxury (at Lily’s discretion) as Lily ruled over her global empire. From here, Governors and Governesses were directed, and Enforcers were indoctrinated.

“…I mean did you see Lily’s outfit at the last Founding day?” A pair of two regular women sipped coffee on the side of a pedestrian filled street, their conversation mirrored many others in this timeline. Embracing Lily and how they can benefit her. “The former first lady as necklace pendant. Absolutely marvelous. I wonder what she’ll wear this year.” One of the women added to the conversation. She lifted her right hand and sipped her coffee, a small man wrapped around her ring finger. His body was dyed a vibrant blue. Their conversation came to a sudden halt as the thudding of heavy rubber soles approached.

From their seats, the regulars watched as two enforcers marched inside the coffee shop. Dressed in purple jumpsuits with heavy black boots, the two enforcers looked as intimidating as Lily had initially designed them to be. They stepped up to the bar. A tall male with a Reductress Crowd Control rifle slung on his back and a slightly shorter female with Reductress Pistol at her side. The guns gleamed in the sunlight which peeked through the coffee shops windows.

A barista nervously took their orders and the two stepped to the side.

“Any plans for Founding Day?” The man looked down at his compatriot, a “Gomez” emblazoned on her badge which read “Sub Lilium. Et nos unum sumus.” around the border.

Looking up to his eyes, Gomez smiled and replied, “Naw. I think me and my friends may go downtown and hit up some places, but otherwise nothing big.”

The man nodded, “Got  ya. Did you get your bonus yet?” he asked.

Gomez smiled. “Not yet. You?” the man merely smiled.

“How many?” Gomez asked, seeing if she could expect a bump this year.

“25.” He replied, his badge shined proudly in the sunlight with a “Nelson” etched into the metal.

“25!?” She leaned back in surprise. “What the hell do you do with that many reduced?”

“Oh. I have my purposes.” A wiry smile crossed his face.

Gomez regretted her question, “Ugh. You know what I don’t even want to know…”

The barista called their order, Gomez and her partner walked to the counter and grabbed their lattes.

“…So that means I should probably be getting, what, 50?”

“Oh. You wish.” Nelson nearly spat out his drink.

“That’s, you wish, ma’am.” Gomez teased. Though they had entered as enforcers in the same class, she was quickly promoted above Nelson. She oversaw a platoon of 35 other enforcers. The two, however, often found time to catch up when they were both in Fountainbleu.

Nelson took a sip of his latte and smacked his lips. The two walked from the coffee shop into the early-Spring weather.

And so the scene played out like innumerable others throughout the world. The Non-Reduced living their lives as normal while the Reduced suffered and toiled, often ignored.

At the top of the Fountainbleu Government complex, Marlo Fountainbleu continued to work in her sister’s shadow. Though she blamed herself for the state of the world she was slightly proud of her younger sister in a sick and twisted way. How she had grown their family name to, literally, rule the world and her usage of Marlo’s technology to do so. And Marlo did benefit from some things. Though Lily kept her around as small secretary she was gifted her own reduced. Marlo smirked to herself as she felt a much-much smaller woman fall under her left foot…

Lily, meanwhile, had sequestered herself in her office. She watched as drones and on-person cameras fed live footage to the screens on the wall across form her. She lied on a chaise and, with wine in hand, and watched as her forces stormed a rebel camp somewhere in the Rocky Mountains.

“Damn Preppers.” Lily whispered to herself and took a sip of wine.

Screams erupted from the video feeds as her forces made quick work of the compound. Intelligence gathered said there could be upwards of 200 people within.

“All Rebels appear accounted for.” A familiar feminine voice spoke from behind one of the cameras. “I got teams 1 and 3 doing a final search of the area, but it looks like this has been…squashed.” Lily watched as a heavy boot landed on a reduced rebel screaming on the ground. A small squelch followed.

“Great work, General Boucher.” Lily toasted Amanda and sunk into her chair. “Why must you all keep fighting?” she asked aloud.

On the opposite side of the lounge, the former first lady wore a silver collar around her neck which was linked by a chain to Lily’s ring-toe on her left foot. The former governor of California accompanied her on Lily’s right foot.

The Reduced Woman attempted to ignore her captress and focus on rubbing lotion into Lily heel, but was yanked upwards.

Lily lifted her left foot barely 2 inches from the surface of the chaise, but it was enough to raise her tiny prize skyward. She wiggled her toes and watched as the tiny woman danced in the air. “Don’t ignoreee meeee.” She teased before placing her foot back down.

Grabbing her neck, the smaller woman chocked and fought for air before turning her eyes to Lily’s sole, “Because the American people know a Tyrannical Bitch when they see one.” The first lady spat onto the surface of Lily’s gigantic sole.

“Ooo. Bad answer.” Lily grabbed her phone a pressed a button. The smaller woman screamed in pain as a shock passed through collar. “Keep going and at this rate you’ll be living between my toes.”

As she was shocked, the first lady was reduced in size, the collar around her neck acting as means to control her obedience and size.

“Back to work!” Lily snapped and looked out the window over her capital. In the distance Stone Mountain was graced with domineering image of Lily standing with her hands on her hips and Atlanta between her legs. Similar landmarks received the same treatment. The Statue of Liberty became the Statue of Lily. Christ the Redeemer became Lily the Watcher. The Motherland Calls was replaced with Lily Calling.

On Top of the World/Work-Release by makebelieve
Author's Notes:

Beginning a pattern with this story.

I think each chapter will have a part that focuses on Lily and another chapter that peeks into the world itself.
Let me know your thoughts.

“130bpm.” Lily noted aloud as checked her heart-rate on wall-sized screen. “Did that feel like 130 beats. Per. Minute?” Lily spoke down to her running shoes where unseen captives suffered under her sweltering soles.

“Mar!” Lily yelled as she hopped off the treadmill. Her voice echoed in the massive, house-sized private gym. Lily decided to take leave from busy work and visit her compound in Switzerland. A magnificent view of the snow-capped Alps filled the floor-to-ceiling windows form end-to-end.

The soft slaps of Marlo’s barefeet rushed from another room as she heeded her sister’s call.

“Yes, miss?” Marlo, dressed in a dirndl, curtsied in-front of her larger sister.

Lily, sweat glistening over her body, smiled at her sister’s appearance. “Love the look, sis.” Marlo blushed with humiliation. “I’m going to get cleaned up. Be a dear and take these somewhere to dry out.” Lily motioned to her shoes and sat down on a nearby yoga-ball.

Marlo grumbled internally, but obeyed. She barely had to stoop to meet her sister’s feet, but her back did arch slightly as she worked the laces loose of the neon-pink tennis shoes.

Lily waited patiently. Her eyes drank in the alps as her sister untied her shoes.

With a small sound of air being suctioned into the shoe, Marlo freed Lily’s left foot. She was greeted by Lily’s lime-green socked toes splaying and curling in the fresh air.

“That feels soooo good.” Lily moaned as Marlo placed the shoe to the side and began work on the other leg. Seconds later, another lime-green foot was presented to the morning-light.

“Oh wonderful!” Lily stretched out booth legs and leaned back on the yoga ball.

Marlo stood motionless as her sister’s shins framed either side of her head.

With another moan, Lily sat back upright. And gave Marlo one more command. “Socks.”

Delicately, Marlo’s small hands peeled the sweat-soaked fabric from her sister’s peds.

“Thank you very much.” Lily wiggled her pink toes playfully and waved her hand to signal Marlo’s leave.

With the balled-up socks in one hand, Marlo did her best to carry her sister’s large shoes with the other. As she made her way to the laundry room, she looked down into the opening of the shoes. Dozens of people lay side-to-side, their bodies carefully sized and shaped to fill the insoles of Lily’s shoes. Marlo grimaced at what they had just been put through. How she was to toss these in the garbage and prepare her sister’s attire for the next morning’s workout session. Lily had hundreds of other pairs of shoes built exactly the same way – all easily disposable.

Lily walked from her gym to the attached showers. The entire mansion had been built initially as the lodge of a ski resort, but Lily put a stop to that after her ascension. It was quickly remodeled into her Jewel in Europe. Near the top of the world, where she knew she belonged.

Lily’s bare soles went from slapping the rubberized floor of the gym to slapping the aquamarine tiled floor of her showers. An entire room the size of a small New York apartment completely dedicated for Lily’s own washing.  On multiple sides of the room there were different styles of showers for Lily (or guests) to use. In one corner there were hot and cold recovery tubs. In another, a large claw-footed tub adorned in Purple enamel and gold trim. And, within one wall, her pride and joy. The pièce de resistance that displayed the power which Lily truly held. Any guests which were luckily enough to be allowed within this lair could see Lily’s near-unlimited power first hand.

Rising upwards from the tiled floor was a white-tiled wall. Within the tile were embedded human faces. Some of the latest works from Lily’s Bio-Mechanical labs. A mere accident as they tried to find ways to sustain human life for space travel, but a discover that Lily embraced whole-heartedly. In short, humans who could sustain themselves from sweat were now kept as prisoners in Lily’s bathroom wall.

“Hey!” Lily smiled at the 6 faces who stared at her with pleading eyes. 4 men and 2 women. “Y’all ready for breakfast?” She stepped toward her prisoners who were starving as it had been nearly 48 hours since their last feeding.

Lily paused less than a foot away from them. Close enough for them to see the sweat on her skin, but just past the reach of their tongues. Lily began to undress slowly. She laughed to herself as these 6 not only were forced to suck her sweat, but they begged to do it. 6 people from her past who Lily felt did not give her enough respect, all begging her to humiliate them.

Lily pulled the Velcro straps holding her sports bra in placed and revealed her D-sized breasts which perfectly accentuated her over 6ft frame, but were completely ignored as the 12 eyes across from her focused on the bra dangling from her finger. “Who wants it more?” She teased.

“PLEASE SO HUNGRY!” One of the female faces screamed, but was interrupted by one of the males, “NO! GIVE IT TO ME!”

Lily doubled-over in laughter. “Alright, Henry. Here you go.” She reached out and shoved her sports bra into the awaiting mouth. Henry’s face went silent as he sucked the sweat from the fabric. His teeth bit into the bra firmly.

Lily repeated the act with her underwear and shorts until she stood completely nude. “Alright you three. No need to be jealous. There’s plenty more where that came from.” She spoke to the remaining faces who were practically drooling.

As the faces were purposely at crotch height, Lily’s next act came easy. She turned around and slowly pressed her rear-end against one of the faces. Almost instantly, the tongue and teeth began softley scraping her sensitive skin.

“O-oh my. Laura is hungry today.” Lily bit her bottom lip as Laura’s tongue worked on her ass-cheeks and between them. “There we go. Hungry girl.”

The sight would have been something out of body horror. Lily’s bare ass pressed tight against the wall as human face worked purposely.

“And to think, y’all used to bully me back in high school…” Lily always reminded these 6 of their places. Though she was now approaching 40, Lily propensity to hold a grudge was a trait about herself she admired. After all, it got her to the top of the world…

Meanwhile. Back in Foutnaibleau. Other scores were being settled with Lily’s new rule of law in full affect.

“Nicholas P. Malcom, you are accused of raising arms against the peaceful society established to protect all those who reside within. How do you plead?”

A blonde, female judge sat high-atop the bench. Her piercing blue eyes stared at the 30 something former lawyer.

“Plead? What is there for me to Plead about? This entire world has gone to hell in the past 5 years. Do you all not see how you’re being used? How that…that dictatress is holding the entire world hostage!?” Nick exclaimed as he jumped form his chair. The shackles around his wrists and ankles shook noisily.

“ORDER! ORDER, MR. MALCOM! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF MY COURTROOM!” The judge screamed and slammed her gavel. The court room fell silent as Nick stood breathless. His body shook with adrenaline.

“In the name of Lily and Unity which we live under, I sentence you to reduction.” The judge ended the trial without any other words.

The room spun around Nick as the sentence struck him. Reduction? It was unfair. All he did was try to get people to snap out of the spell which Lily seemed to have the world under. How their lives were an act. Their freedoms were totally stripped by some rich brat who overthrew all chosen governments of the world.

“Come with me, please, Mr.Malcom.” Nick was pulled from his confusion as two Enforcers pulled him from the stand.

“No. Please.” He tried to beg, but his voice trailed off. He knew his fate had been sealed.

As he was walked to the back of the Courthouse to one of the Reduction room, Nick’s knees buckled. He felt to the booted feet of the two female Enforcers. He begged from his knees for them to let him go, but it was no use. He stared up at the two faces. One black with freckles on her cheeks and deep-brown eyes. The other a woman of Indian descent, her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail.

Their faces remained stoic in their jobs.  Nick sighed, knowing that begging was no use, and let himself be lifted to his feet and them marched down to room that would be the final resting place of his old life and potentially, his life as a whole, depending on happened after he was reduced. He didn’t know if he was going to be crushed under the boot of one his escorts or sent off to work some sadistic experiment.

Walking through the door of the room, one of the Enforcers pointed to a bare walk. “Face the wall, please. Mr. Malcom.” She ordered.

Nick felt tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about all he accomplished. How he graduated law school hoping to change the world, but it was all for naught as somebody richer and powerful than him had her own plans.

As he faced the wall, Nick felt his body warm up. He had heard accounts on what it felt like to be hit by a Reductress, but experiencing it firsthand was on another level. He felt himself grown warm, but not hot. It was if somebody was continually placing blankets on him. He grew dizzy as the world around him grew upward until he was covered by the fabric of his jumpsuit. He stood in a haze until the sky boomed.

“Alright. Come on out, Mr.Malcom.” one of the enforcers spoke from above.

Nick looked around and realized he was trapped under the crumpled cloth of his jumpsuit. Looking down, he also realized he was completely naked. He tried to bide his time, but once again, one of his enforcers commanded from outside.

“You have 10 seconds, Mr.Malcom, any more delay and your sentence will be rougher.” A stomp of a boot brought power to the words.

Nick shivered as he walked toward a source of light…

The two enforcers smiled at each other as they stared at the crumpled orange jumpsuit and shackles laying on the bare concrete floor. The watched as an arm sleeve moved and then Nick’s tiny body emerged. Completely nude. They smiled as his tiny penis hung helplessly between his legs.

Nick stared up in awe at the two women. Though he stood a few inches above them both at his old height of 5ft 11in, now they were like skyscrapers. His mouth hung agape.

“7-inches. Judge went easy on you.” One of the enforcers spoke down to Nick who immediately cowered in fear. “Oh yeah. Forgot about how loud we sound to you now.”

The two enforcers and Nick remained still for a few seconds before one of the enforcers spoke again, “Alright. Hop in.”

Nick watched as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a glass tube with a screw top. On it was simply a small sticker with his name and new Lily Identification Code, or LIC. 

“Lucky for you, you’re not property of the state…yet. You have a sponsor waiting for you.” The enforcer added as she crouched down and presented the open end of the tube. “In. Now.” Her voice grew stern. “I got a date tonight and if you make me miss it, you may not find your way out of here…”

Nick gulped and stepped forward. Looking at the opening of the tube he tried to work out how to best get in until a massive finger pushed his back.

“LET’S GO!” The impatient enforcer commanded earning a small laugh from her coworker. “Goddamn. I know your brain shrunk, too, but this isn’t difficult.”

Nick was shoved into the tube, he fell face first into the glass, but was able to maneuver his body so that his feet were toward the bottom of the tube.

With the sound of the enforcers muffled, Nick watched as the world moved by from between the massive fingers. They passed other enforcers and other reduction rooms. Some still contained Regulars.

They must’ve gotten where they needed to be because Nick noticed his captors had stopped at a desk and were filling out paperwork. He watched from within the sterile plastic as form after form was signed. He could swear he could hear muffled laughter.

“Oh goodness. Maybe we were wrong about the judge going easy on him. Look at this.” One enforcer showed the paperwork to the other which earned laughter from both.

Eventually, the enforcers completed the paperwork and moved on to another room.

“Alright. End of the road, little guy.” The black enforcer held Nick’s tube up to her face and spoke.

Though her voice rumbled inside the tube, Nick couldn’t quite make out the words as he covered his ears and winced.

Nick looked around the room. The only thing within the room were large black pipes or tubes along every wall. There had to be hundreds. All sized to perfect fit the tube he was held with him.

The enforcer reached outward and placed Nick’s prison into one of the tubes. Within the blink of an eye, Nick was cast into darkness as the enforcers disappeared. He could feel his tube moving as his body was tossed around in the limited space, but he had no idea where to. This lasted for minutes…

Sitting in her office, Bethany Jones heard a familiar ping that was getting heard more often. “Oh. A delivery?” She rose from her desk and walked to a room behind a closed door. Within the room were the familiar black tubes, only about 10 however, much less compared to where Nick came from.

Nick squinted as light poured into the tube. He was temporarily blinded as his tube was removed by Bethany.

“A 7-incher, huh? I wonder who you pissed off.” Bethany unscrewed the top of Nick’s prison and dumped him into her left’ hand.

Nick tumbled forth onto the awaiting palm. Slamming his head into the wrinkles he struggled to get his bearings, but eventually found up from down. He stared into face of his new captor.

Beth stared down at Nick. He wasn’t fit by any means, but he definitely wasn’t fat. She’d seen hundred just like him come and go, so to her he was just another piece of inventory to look after.

“Welcome to Leather Loafer, hun.” She boomed down to Nick who covered his ears.

Beth always forgot this part. “Whoops. Sorry.” She spoke again and walked to a nearby drawer. From here she removed a small metallic helmet and forcefully placed it on Nick’s head.

Nick tried to fight the object being placed on his head, but it was no use as it quickly sealed onto his skull and covered his ears. It reminded him of the old leather-style football helmets.

“Who are you? Where am I!?” Nick screamed, but his tiny lungs were no use as only squeaks came out. Nick stared up at the face of the woman who held him. He judged that she was probably in her 40s.

“Sorry fella, mini-mics are out of my budget. Beside, you are only going to be listening from now on.”

Beth reached down and pushed Nick into her palm. “Rollover please.” She attempted to sound somewhat nice, but her tone was very business-like.

Nick tried to fight against the finger pushing him, but was powerless as the face above rolled her eyes and forced him onto his stomach.

User her finger against Nick’s ass, Beth held the tiny man in place as she walked to another drawer.

“I know I got a stamp for a 7-incher somewhere. Ah there we go.” Beth quickly removed her finger from Nick’s butt and grabbed a small box. She placed it on the desk in the delivery room and pushed a button. A small drawer slid open. She dropped Nick inside so that his backside was presented skyward.

Nick was cast into darkness once again as Beth slide the drawer closed. The next 5 seconds brought Nick some of the most excruciating pain in his life. He screamed, but was unheard by Beth who waited for the box to beep.

With a beep, Beth opened the box and pulled Nick free. She smiled, “Alright. Now you can start making some money.”

Across Nick’s back there were now words tattooed in a dark-blue ink.

PROPERTY OF LEATHER LOAFER
LIC: 48979234

Beth held Nick firmly in her grasp and walked form the delivery room. She continued on past her desk until she was met by gently playing music and soft lighting.

Beth walked up to a younger lady dressed in a white button-up shirt and ruby-red vest. Grey slacks covered her legs and led down to a pair of Leather flats.

“Hey, Jess.” The girl turned her head to Beth and waved. ““Got a new one for you.” Beth extended her hand and opened it up, revealing Nick.

“Oh great! He looks like a good size, too. Some of our athletes will appreciate that.” Jess grabbed Nick from Beth who then turned and returned to her office.

Jess opened her hand to reveal Nick cowering in her Palm. She used her other hand to turn him over and inspect him, “Helmet on. Already stamped. Mom is efficient, huh?”

Nick struggled not to puke as he been tossed around like a doll the last 15 minutes.

“Welp. Don’t want her to say I’m loafing…” Jess chuckled to herself, “Get it?”

Nick stared up from Jess’ palm wordlessly.

“Ok. Whatever. Let me show you around and get you trained. Mom wants an ROI quick. The contract with the Justice Department isn’t cheap.”

Nick looked around from his spot on Jess’ palm. He noticed that they were behind a bar with nice wood paneling. Green chandeliers hung overhead. Music from the mid-20th century played softly. There were no windows to the outside. It was somewhere he would’ve have liked to visit in his old life.

“The Leather Loafer was founded prior to The Founding as a way for women professionals to relax and get away from it all. Men all had their smoking clubs and mom felt women deserved something similar.” Jess walked from behind the bar and began her tour. “After The Founding, the Leather Loafer was able to continue on, thankfully, in fact our business exploded thanks to the new laws.”

Nick began to notice the clientele, numerous women dressed in business attire lounged on leather sofas and reading chairs. Some smoked cigars while others held cocktails with unknown brown liquors. All, however, were being attended to.

“Whoops. Sorry Miss. Jones.” Nick looked down to see a 2ft tall red-head dressed like Jess bump into the larger girl’s leg. Jess laughed. “All good, Desiree.” Nick watched as Desiree walked over to a woman lying on a sofa and handed her a drank. The woman slipped Desiree a tip and the smaller girl walked off to her next guest. Nick’s eyes couldn’t help but to also notice 4 small men tending to the woman’s feet. Men just like himself. He gulped.

“You may have noticed already, but we act as a means of support for those such a Desiree. Women who merely found themselves in the wrong-place at the wrong-time. We care for and watch over them while they care for our customers.” Nick then noticed the other girls Desiree’s size. All 1-3 ft, all dressed the same and all with a smile on their faces.

“On the other hand. We got you and your fellow troublemakers. No doubt you were some rebel trying to upend our perfect society.” Jess glared down at Nick as she continued walking.

Nick attempted to protest, “Not true at al-!” Jess’ finger pressed hard into Nick’s face, he felt his jaw separate to the point of snapping, but then Jess pulled her finger.

“First rule. The only words out of your mouth will be ‘Yes Ma’am’.”

They walked past an large painting hanging on her wall. Lily herself.

“Lily was actually one of our first clients. She invested in us shortly after coming into control of her parents’ company. Great woman.” Jess turned from the painting and continued on until they reached a quiet corner of the lounge.

Jess lowered herself onto a reading chair and swung her legs out onto awaiting ottoman.

“Des!” Jess waved down the girl.

Desiree scurred over to Jess, “Yes, Miss Jones?” the girl asked happily, her 2ft sized body barely reaching the top of the ottoman.

“Be a doll, would you? Go ahead and slip off these flats and place them in the cubbies and bring me back a Brandy Old-Fashioned.” Jess ordered.

“Certainly, Miss.”

Nick watched as Des carefully removed Jess’ flats to reveal two pale feet. The nails were perfectly painted a shad of crimson red.

Jess noticed Nick staring and wiggled her toes, “Like them? Painted by two of our longest serving men. You’ll get there eventually.”

Jess leaned down and dropped Nick between her feet. She motioned with her finger for him to continue walking.

Nick was in fearful awe. He stared back at Jess who looked at him with disdain. Her blonde hair and brown eyes stared him down as she pointed for him to walk.

He was soon facing both her soles. They were as pale as the tops, though a slightly rosy tint emanated from them – no doubt pooled blood from standing. Though they were extremely large at his size, he didn’t feel too insignificant. “Size 11s.” Jess spoke, “So about 3-4 inches longer than you…shorty.”

As Nick continued to stand in-front of Jess’ soles, Des returned with Jess’ drink and a small leather roll-away. She carefully placed two the side of where Nick and Jess’ feet occupied and unrolled it. Nick was presented numerous metal and plastic utensils which he had never seen before. Des then placed a small tub of viscous fluid. It was light-pink and smelled slightly of roses.

Jess took a sip of her drink and smiled, “Okay. Time for training. You’re going to listen to me carefully and do everything I say. If you don’t we might have to send you back to the Justice Department and then who knows what will happen to you…” Jess knew how to come off as intimidating, but friendly.

So, act by act, Nick was guided through giving the standard “Leathern Softener Special”. Jess explained this wasn’t quite as basic as a rub, but not as extensive as the full “Lily Experience”.

Minutes ticked by as Nick worked, his hands fumbled with the tools as Jess barked orders. How she’d have him repeat steps until he had it to her satisfaction.

“Some of these women you do not want to tickle.” Jess spoke to Nick, “you may notice some stains on some pieces of furniture…” Nick gulped at the thought of dying under some random woman’s foot just for tickling her.

Finally, an hour and a half later, Jess was sipping her second drink. Nick was covered in sweat and dead skin from Jess’ feet as he now worked the final dabs of lotion between her toes. He could smell the mix of leather and vinegar from her earlier footwear. He completed and stood to the side as he waited for Jess to inspect his work.

Her large fingers ran over her skin and her toes and soles flexed and wrinkled. He saw the thought in her face and then a smile, “Welp. Luckily for you. You get to continue doing this for the rest of your life.”

Nick felt oddly proud, but also humiliated.

“Miss.” Des walked over to Jess, “We have somebody here asking about the newbie, they requested him explicitly by LIC.”

Jess grabbed Nick and sighed, “You better not be causing me issues already.”

As they walked back to the front of The Leather Loafer, Nick watched from Jess’ grasp. His stomach sank as he saw a woman dressed in a black skirt and dark-blue blouse. Her short red-hair framed her face.

“Can I help you, Miss?” Jess asked

“Oh. I’m just curious. I head from some of my ex-husband’s coworkers that he may be here?” The woman asked.

Jess opened her head with a mischievous smile, “Oh. Absolutely. And I think we can work out something on the house…”

Snack Attack/TV Time by makebelieve

Marlo struggled not to gag as she watched her sister. No matter how many times she watched the scene, she couldn’t get over it. Actual humans were dropped into Lily’s mouth. Sometimes chewed, sometimes swallowed whole.

Lily savoured the tiny beings fighting for their lives. The attempted to pound her teeth and tongue. Their kicks and punches went unheeded as Lily simply took a sip of wine and washed the mouthful down. Her eyes settled on Marlo who was looking on with a noticeable disgust.

“Oh. Sorry, Mar. Did you want some?” Lily extended a bowl filled with hundreds of nano-sized people. Their bodies massed together in a writhing throng.

Marlo remained silent and tried not to puke while standing at attention with her hands behind her back.

Lily shrugged, “Suit yourself.”

Marlo watched as her sister grabbed a bottle of hot sauce and pumped a few squeezes into the bowl. She could swear she heard the screams of the hundreds of individuals as the sauce soaked into their bodies. After a few more minutes the bowl lay empty, and Lily licked her fingers and hands with satisfaction. Lily leaned back into her sofa. A large TV displayed images on the news, Lily’s own smiling face hung behind the anchorwoman on screen.

One benefit of being the absolute ruler of the world is that nobody questioned what she did with her time. If she wanted to stay inside and watch TV in her sweatpants while gorging herself on reduced, she could.

Relaxing in her compound back in Fountainbleu, Lily purred with satisfaction. She felt a small rumble in her stomach and opened her mouth. A gross belch spewed forth.

“They taste even better the second time.” Lily winked to her sister who was forced to endure the sight. “So. Anything you want to watch?” Lily looked at Marlo who knew by now to reply with a simple, “No Miss.”

Lily smiled and nestled into the sofa. She lied with her feet stretched out front of her. A pair of “slippers” secure in case she had to get up. The slippers, of course were the former leaders of China and India. After they nearly went to war in the wake of her initial takeover of the planet. Both blamed one another for the destruction of their governments. After disabling their nuclear arsenals, she found this the best way for them to make peace. To show the billions in both countries that there was no more warring with each other as they were all beneath her. She had each leader fit during broadcast across the two countries; the populations were forced to watch as their former leaders were reduced live and then stretched to cover soles of Lily’s feet. By the end of it, leaders of two of the world’s most powerful countries were Lily’s newest pair of flip-flops.

As Lily flipped through the channels, she finally came upon something that caught her interest. “OH I love this show! Marlo. Come sit with sis.” Lily patted the spot by her feet for Marlo to come sit.

Marlo sighed and walked over to the sofa. She worked hard to get her 2ft tall body onto the cushions and was soon next to Lily’s living footwear. She did her best to relax and watch.

The two women focused on the TV.

“They’re keepers of the peace. Lily’s best. Our Guardians. These are their stories.”

The Title Card of the show then popped-up “Enforcers”

“Ugh. How boring. I wish these execs were more creative. Maybe I’ll have them replaced.” Lily chimed in. Her and Marlo both went silent as the show began.

The screen then showed two purple-clad enforcers as they rode in a car, sirens blaring.

“So we’re on a way to a tip about a congregation of social disruptors. Protesting about freedom or something.” The enforcer in the passenger seat, a petite blonde woman with green eyes talked into the camera. “Enforcer Rodriguez and I are closest to the scene, so we’ll check it out.”

Rodriguez turned to her partner, “May want to get the big gun ready, Smith.” The blonde nodded in agreement.

The car soon arrived at its destination as a group of around 50 people stood protesting in park. Smith and Rodriguez quickly put the car in park and jumped from their respective sides. The camera shakily followed. The two walked carefully up group, guns unholstered.

“Hey! No unapproved congregations!” Smith yelled as they approached the crowd.

“FUCK YOU PIG!” A brunette yelled form the ground and hurled a brick toward Smith.

The camera focused on the brick as it flew toward Smith, but watched as it quickly shrunk into nothingness.

“Throw another and that’ll be you!” Rodriguez pointed at the brunette who shuffled back into the crowd.

“OH! That’s too lenient!” Lily yelled at the TV.

Back on the screen Smith radio’d for a helicopter while Rodriguez approached the apparent lead of the group. A tall, solidly built man with sunglasses and short hair. Smith soon joined behind Rodriguez’s back.

“What’s going on here?” Rodriguez stared up from the man who towered over her by a good 6 inches.

“I’ll tell you what’s going on. We’re tired of living like caged animals. You can only reduce so many of us! You pigs and your dictatress don’t outnumber the people, no matter how small we are….”

Rodriguez turned her head to the camera and rolled her eyes. The camera then zoomed in as she pulled a baton-like object form her side. Without a word, Rodriguez plunged the baton into the man’s stomach. He cried out in pain and attempted to shout, “That’s police bru-“ but grew silent (as did the crowd) as he began to shrink. He stopped shrinking at Rodriguez’s cleavage height.

“That’s a warning to the rest of you.” Rodriguez spoke to the rest of the crowd as Smith raised her rifle.

Lily clapped her hands and cheered, “Oh you go, Rodriguez!” She turned her face to Marlo, “Let’s get that girl a promotion.” Marlo simply nodded.

“Now. Just by being here, you are all in violation of code 4151. As such, by the power invested in me by Lily, I am to place you all under arrest and submit you for assigned reduction based upon your past records…”

The brunette from before stepped forward. Her long hair draped over her shoulders, “You and what army, pi-“ The crow scream as the brunette appeared to pop out of existed.

Smith smiled from behind her gun as the woman’s clothes lay steaming in the grass. Rodriguez pushed past the man in front of her and stooped down. The crowd watched silently as Rodriguez combed through the clothes and then stood back up. Holding out her hand, the brunette dangled from between her fingers by her hair. She sobbed and screamed.

“2 inches. This is what my partner and I are authorized to reduce to…” As Rodriguez spoke, a helicopter and other cruisers arrived “…if you do not comply, us and this army will be forced to do the same to all of you. I can guarantee Smith here is looking for new insoles.”

Almost anticlimactically, Smith and Rodriguez were back in their cruiser with the cameraman. “Yeah. Poor misguided college-kids. Ashamed they through their lives away for some useless protest. I’m sure one or two will be taken in as ‘sugar’ babies.” 

The camera panned to Rodriguez’ crotch. A small outline pressed against the fabric of the jumpsuit as the show cut to commercial.

Lily smiled at how easily 2 of her enforcers quickly controlled 50 people. How ruthless they were. Exactly what she hoped Amanda would train them to be.  

“Let’s see what else is on.” Lily flipped some more and stopped.

“Welcome back to ‘Reduced, Reused, Recycled’!” A male announcer spoke as a camera panned over a live audience and then settled on a group of 4 women gathered around a small table.

“Welcome back!” One of the women, a mid-20s black woman, welcomed viewers. “On today’s episode of R-Cubed – “ (cue audience laughter) “-we’ve been you entrepreneurs who have built wonderful businesses thanks to Lily’s economic incentives. Let’s welcome our next guest who developed a line of Athletic accessories to benefit herself and found out how popular it. She was recently featured in New York’s latest 30 under 30; Uma Sekh!”

The crowd cheered and clapped as a tall Indian girl came on stage and took a seat in the middle of the 4 hosts.

“Uma. Welcome!” An older Red-head welcomed the guest.

“Thank you very much.” Uma replied with a slight accent.

“So tell us about your story.” Another woman, a young brunette moved the conversation along.

Uma began, “Back in college, 3 years ago, I was on the female track team. As you all know athletes sweat tremendously and, often, no matter what deodorant or product you use, you cannot stop it or defeat the smell.”

All women and the audience looked at one another and nodded knowingly.

“That is when I decided to experiment. Before one particular hot day, I took two reduced classmates and placed them under my arms.” The screen behind the hosts showed an image of Uma standing on the cover of her university magazine with arms raised and two small people under each arm. “I discovered that at this size, a reduced individual is able to absorb, lick, and drink as surprising amount of sweat. And, if treated appropriately, can offset my body odor.”

The woman clapped as two of Uma’s products were passed around. Two small men, their bodies covered in an oily, but also sticky substance.

“What you are feeling,” continued Uma “is a dual purpose enhancement. This acts as an adhesive to sensitive areas while helping to offset odours.”

As they arrived at the black host, she held the men up to the light and examined them. “Theyre so soft. May I? These studio lights are kind of hot.” She asked.

This earned laughter and woos form the crowd.

“Please do. In fact, I brought you each a pair.” Uma snapped her fingers and a 2ft tall set assistant brought out the rest remaining figures.

“What do you call them?” The brunette asked as she stuck a similar woman under her left armpit.

“Sweat Suckers.” Uma stated matter of factly as she reached under the table.

“What’s their lifetime” The older red-head asked

“Anywhere from 1year to 4years depending on use. So they were perfect for my classmates and teammates.” Uma pulled some running shoes from under the table. “I have been wearing these for 4 years with the same reduced. Notice how they do not smell.”

“Wow. You’re right.” The black woman raised her eyebrows in surprise.

“And you have products for the bedroom as well, right?”

Uma nodded again, “Yes. Our Vaginal Products have been very popular lately.” More woos from the audience.

As she was handed her shoes back, the camera panned to Uma’s feet which had 4 Sweat Suckers between her toes. All mouths sucking on the webbing.

“And what allowed you to have the time and resources to make develop Sweat Suckers?” The brunet asked again as her arms closed on the two small woman under them.

“Former classmates.” Uma smiled, “All former classmates who were reduced for participating in protests. Thanks to a grant, they were given to me to do as I wished. My very first prototypes used to sit in-front of me in my Marketing class.”

“I assume you made them Co Chief Marketing Officers?” The black host quipped, earning laughter from the audience and Uma.

“Not quite, but they are still very involved in R&D.”Uma replied

As laughter erupted from the TV, Lily turned to Marlo, “She reminds me of a young me!”

Marlo rolled her eyes at her sister…

A Founding Day Miracle by makebelieve
Author's Notes:
We revisit our Lawyer friend Nick in this chapter.
Read along as an old ghost comes back to haunt him.

Nearly a year had passed since Nick’s reduction. Long enough for him to see the rise of the 6th Anniversary of The Founding. Nick had long since been broken he had been forced to toil as a prisoner in the Leather Loafer for over 12 hours a day 7am to 7pm, Monday through Sunday. His body that he had built as a regular from a careful diet and steady exercise had withered away. Now he, and all the other reduced men in the Jones’ employ, all appeared the same. They were kept fed just enough to keep their strength during a workday, but no more.

Desiree and the other reduced women under Beth and Jess’ control carefully measured out the nutrient gruel to Nick and his cohorts. A serving in the morning and a serving at lunch – there was no need for them to eat overnight as Beth and Jess considered it a waste of money.

“Alright pipsqueaks, up and adam.” Desiree walked through the back room of the shop as she, and other reduced girls got the place ready before Beth and Jess’ arrival. Today was a big day. The Founding had replaced all previously existing holidays as the most important date on the calendar. July 24th, 2032. It was the shops busiest day of the year as many women booked appointments months in advanced. Though Nick and the other reduced were often run ragged through the day, they would not be able to catch their breaths until the doors were locked and closed that night.

On top of Everything, it was also Jess’ girlfriend’s birthday. In celebration, the Leather Loafer was hosting a combination birthday party and Founding party on their rooftop. It was expected to be madness. Though Nick had never met Jess’ girlfriend or heard her name, he was sure he would be introduced tonight.

Nick stood silently as the door to his cage was opened by Jie. Nick had come to know the names of most of those which he ‘worked’ with. The 10 shop girls and nearly 100 men. The shop girls loved to take their stress out on the men in the morning and evening. As the men were Beth and Jess’ property, the girls could be punished severely if they damaged any of them, they had devised their own methods of torture.

Jie opened the plexi-glass door to Nick’s cage. He and 20 other men within all stood to attention as Jie slid in a bowl of gruel. Nick watched and listened as she made a hocking sound deep in throat, her nose twitched in response. He looked on as her eyes stared into his and she worked her mouth, a sly smile across her lips.

The men all groaned in disgust as Jie slowly spread her lips and released a globule of snot and spit into the bowl. She used her right pinky to stir the mixture together and then slid the bowl inside.

‘Bon Appetit’. She added and then turned on to the next cage.

Regardless, Nick and the other men crowded around the plastic bowl and grabbed handfuls of the gruel to satiate them until their next meal. Nick looked over at one of the other men, a 3-incher and watched as he was pushed face first into the gruel by a larger man. Nick closed his eyes and focused on feeding himself.

They day began quickly. For Nick’s first appointment of the day, he and 20 other men were assigned to a group of 3 who had ordered the Lily Special – a hot seller every Founding Day.

The Lily special consisted of a full body service by the men. Everything from the Eyebrows to the heels was worked carefully and with precision by the “Loaf Techs” as Jess had decided to call the men in her marketing materials. As the services was two hours of head-to-toe care, 7 men were assigned to each individual appointment.

Nick stared at the expanse of flesh around him. He still hadn’t used to just how insignificant he was. He had been assigned to a young black woman and was responsible for ‘landscaping’ her pubic area. As she had told Nick and the men before they started, “She wanted everything squared of or so help them…”

Desiree and the other girls did periodic checks, but other than that, the men were trapped in a spa room with the women for the entirety of the two hours. Unfortunately, this often led to the customer getting a little extra for free.

As Nick worked on his hands and knees, he was jostled by movement around him.

“Just going to get you a little bit closer.” The woman boomed from above.

“Oh no.” Nick’s body began to be pushed from her upper-pelvic area to the pelvic mound ahead. “No no no.”

Nick attempted to grip the skin, but it was no use as it was slick from a prior oiling. His body was soon pushed through the woman’s bush and slid over her vaginal lips.

“No!” Nick screamed – though he had been subjected to this before he always hated it. Regardless if he was pretty much a slave, this was not in his job description. Unfortunately, his resistance was futile as Nick’s body was pushed deeper and deeper into his client.

Two satisfying hours later, the woman had re-robed and placed her men in a designated tub for retrieval. As she walked out the room, Desiree stared up to her with a smile.

“How was it, miss?” Desiree asked as she pointed the client to the water.

“Absolutely worth the money. However, I think the tall one could use a wash and dry.” She smirked and then left to get dressed.

“Uh. Thanks.” Desiree made a face of disgust. Though she and other other girls enjoyed the men’s humiliation as much as possible, having to clean the secretions of another woman was always gross.

Nick’s naked body was ran under ice cold water while Desiree rubbed him down with a soap to clean him off an disinfect him to use again.

Nick screamed in pain as Desiree’s finger ‘accidentally’ flicked his dick a few times.

“Glad I got you clean.” Desiree ran a paper towel over Nick and check for any damage, “Jess would’ve been so upset if you weren’t available. She said it was absolutely necessary that you were available for this next appointment.”

Nick was carried back into the lounge room he was so familiar with.

Desiree stood under Jess and waited for her to get done on a phone call.

“Uh. Miss.” The small blonde stared up to her taller reflection.

Jess looked down with a look of disdain, “What, Dez?”

“48979234 is ready for the next appointment.” Nick was impressed with Desiree’s encyclopedic knowledge of all the men in the Leather Loafers’ inventory, but when it was your life it may not have been that difficult.

“Oh! Wonderful!” Jess quickly reached down and plucked Nick from Desiree’s hands. “Oh 4897..something..whatever. Or should I call you, Nick? You have no idea how excited I was for today after taking my better half to dinner the other night. I learned a lot of things about you once she looked up your LIC. Apparently, you two have a bit a past?”

Nick’s heartrate increased, he wondered what Jess was on about.

Jess went to the backroom and grabbed a sets of tools. She also grabbed a small Lily Vuitton bag which she shoved Nick inside of. She then quickly sped up the stairs to the rooftop.

Nick was secure in the leather bag with his  tools. He heard the clacking of Jess’ heels against the wooden stairs and then the loudness of music and dozens of talking voices.

Jess’ voice rang out. “Babe. I got a surprise for you…” The excitement in her voice was about to explode.

“What!?” A voice like Jess’, but familiar to Nick, somehow, rang out.

Without another word, Jess unzipped the bag.

Nick was temporarily blinded by the late morning sun, but his eyes soon adjusted, but he wished he they hadn’t.

“Nick!?” A the familiar voice screamed, nearly deafening Nick even under his helmet.

“No. This can’t be real.” Nick spoke to himself as his stomach dropped and he wanted to vomit.

“Did she just say Nick?” A male voice spoke up and a few others followed.

Soon Nick struggled to stand as his vision became packed with familiar faces.

“Jess. You truly didn’t have to do this. I know how busy you all are today.” The girl spoke up as she stared down Nick.

“No. No. I insist. Especially after the other night and what you told me. If it was the same guy, I wanted to give you the best birthday ever, Ina. That’s why I was so insistent on you bringing as many coworkers as you wanted.”

Nick watched as Jess leaned over Ina’s seated form and the two kissed with an “aww” from the gathered audience.

Ina Shumaker had been an intern when Nick first started at his firm. Nick was a slave-driver, he often had Ina working late hours putting together briefs. He often called her out on the smallest mistake and once blew up at her saying she “Had no mind for law.” After that summer he never saw her again. Rumour had it was that she dropped out of college and worked a retail gig. Apparently the rumours were wrong.

Jess dumped Nick and his tools at Ina’s feet. Nick remembered how tall she was, but this was a different perspective.

“I like em tall, little guy.” Jess spoke down to Nick as he stared up in Awe at Ina’s soles.  “Size 13s. You remember she was the center on her university basketball team, right?”

Nick gulped and struggled not to gag as he stared at the soles of his former intern. He could tell she had been walking in sandals all day as dirt and grime were stuck all over the sweating skin.

Jess then broke down the services which Nick was trained in, this earned laughter from some of Nick’s former coworkers.

“Aw, dude! This is what happened to you? You know she has your old office, right?” One of Nick’s male colleagues spoke.

“…and he’s all yours for the rest of the night. Any questions?” Jess looked happily into her girlfriend’s face.

“No. Jess. Not at all. I think Nick and I will do some catching up. Thank you for the best birthday ever.  Ina’s blue eyes stared up into her girlfriend’s eyes.

With one more kiss, Jess skipped happily down the stairs and left Ina and Nick ‘alone’.

Ina smirked and leaned back in the beach chair under the still-rising sun.

“My my. I guess there is such a thing as Karma and I guess it was you who wasn’t cut out for law, shorty.” Nick’s gathered coworkers all laughed as his former intern humiliated him.

“Why don’t you get to work and I’ll catch you up.” Ina snapped her fingers.

Nick stared up at Ina’s towering soles which now flexed teasingly.

“Come on. We don’t have all night. What’s that you used to say to me? ‘if you don’t work quick, I’ll have you tossed on the street’” Ina barked

“You really said that? That was a dick move, bro.” Another one of Nick’s former coworkers added.

Nick slowly grabbed one of his alcohol wipes and approached Ina’s left heel. Right as he was about to begin wiping, Ina shot up and sat over him.

“What’s that?” she asked, staring down at the little man.

“A wipe?” Nick waved it around as his squeaks came out.

“We have all night. No use for this.” Ina plucked the wipe from Nick’s hand and threw it into the wind. “Since I won’t need to be hearing from you. Just use your tongue.”

Nick attempted to protest but Ina threatened him, “Do you want me to get Jess up here? I hear your on your last rope.”

Nick knew he was defeated and so he fell to his hands and knees to begin licking the bottom of Ina’s heel and work his up. As he licked, more catcalls from the audience.

“Gross! Ina, did you not wash on purpose?” A female voice came form the crowd. Ina replied with a chuckle.

“Aw man. I think I’m gonna be sick. I need another shot.” Another voice arose.

“So Mr.Malcom, shortly after you chased me from Baxter, Baxter, & Kofax. Mr.Kofax sent me a message. He knew how difficult you were to work with, but he encouraged me to continue with my studies. Get some other internships. And then, if they ever had a open spot, to give them a call. He did stress how important you were to the firm and that I would ‘understand’ once I was in the same position.”

Nick’s ears listened as his mouth filled with the salt and dirt from Ina’s rough heel.

“Coincidentally enough, about a year ago, I started dating Jess. I also saw your trial on LTV and your sentence. So I knew that the firm would be looking for somebody to replace you. As I knew your workflow and how you worked, I thought I could be a good fit. True to his word, Mr.Kofax brought me in and I was knocking cases out the park.”

Ina angled her foot as Nick rose to his own feet so that he could reach her instep. His teeth chewed into the soft skin which earned a satisfied moan from Ina. “Oh keep doing that.”

“Where was I? Oh yeah. As far I concerned, I got my dream job and the man who used to haunt my dreams had finally gone to Hell. Little did I know how right I was. It wasn’t until last week when I began asking Jess what it was like to own this place that she mentioned ‘a lawyer form some trial’ that they got. She was able to get your LIC from her mom and I was able to look you up. We still weren’t sure, so I guess Jess set up this little surprise for my birthday!”

So now Nick knew that a ghost of his own doing would now hang over him daily. In his haste to be a ‘good’ lawyer, he had brought attention to himself in the wrong ways and now was punished by a person he had wronged.

He felt dejected, maybe he wasn’t right in trying to sue the state for its unfair laws.

Ina placed her foot flat against the surface of the chair and splayed her digits. “Between please.” She stared at Nick as she a fruity mixed drink from a straw. Nick’s head dived in.

Though the night began in a humiliating fashion, the worst part was how quickly he was forgotten. As the sun began to set, his former coworkers moved from watching him debase himself at Ina’s feet to their own groups and other matters. Ina herself even ignored Nick once Jess came up for the night to watch the Founding Day fireworks.

As he worked a file against Ina’s toenails, he looked up to see Jess lying in Ina’s arms. The two kissed deeply. Their eyes closed and Ina’s toes curled.

A firework exploded above and lit up the surface of Ina’s metallic-gold toenails just enough for Nick to see his own reflection. His overgrown hair, stubbly face, and skinny frame were covered in the sweat and dirt from Ina’s feet. It looked like he had been working on a car with his mouth.

“I don’t feel you working.” Ina spoke between pecks with Jess.

Nick quickly began filing once again as those around him celebrated Lily’s Founding Day.

“OH! Lily’s annual speech is about to start!” A member of the audience shooshed the crowd as the fireworks died down.

Nick’s eyes flicked to a screen with an image of the woman who had ruined he and so many other’s lives (though those such as Ina would disagree).

 

Back in the presidential palace, Lily stood before a group of gathered guests. The crowd was split 70/30 female to male as one of Lily’s hidden agendas was shown.

Lily stood at the top of a grand staircase with her glass in the air. She wore a dark-purple ballgown, purple nail polish, and purple lipstick. Purple was the signature colour of Founding Day.

“To all those who are able to join me today. I would like to thank you for never giving up and continuing to improve my grand vision. Without me none of this would have been possible…” Lily lauded herself to much applause. “And to all those watching all over the world, remember that I am always watching and always present.”

Lily smirked as she talked herself up like some sort of God.

“In honor of our 6th anniversary I would like to announce something that has been in the works for a while.”

The world went silent.

Lily pressed a button and an image of the moon appeared, only it was obviously different. A large expanse of buildings lay within a crater and movement was scene. “Our first step to the cosmos! Moon Base Lily!”

The world erupted in applause.

Nick nearly went death as the party cheered around him.

Ina and Jess stared down at Nick, Ina spoke “The world is so much better with her in charge.”

Lily's Best and Brightest by makebelieve
Author's Notes:

A peek into some scenes occurring on one of the new world's college campuses.

June 13th, 2034. Almost 2 years after Lily’s initial takeover of the planet, strong pockets of resistance from government remnants were being hunted down and neutralized.

“General Boucher, we’re ETA 5 minutes from our final target.” Amanda tapped her earpiece and gave an affirmative to the voice. How quickly things had changed. She had gone from one of Lily’s most prolific assassins, where she was used to working in the shadows, to now leading Lily’s entire North American army. A third of which was currently in position to strike the remaining 50,000 or so forces holed up in the Nevada desert. “Free America” is what they were calling themselves.

The Battle of Groom Lake would come to be romanticized in the history of Lily’s empire. The fight which showed the true might of Lily’s forces. All-in-all, the battle lasted less than 8 hours – a typical workday in Amanda’s eyes.

Though many of the weapons used in the battle had been used elsewhere in the world leading up to this battle, this was the first time all of Lily’s tech could be unleased on a substantive force. Until now, Lily had grown power through political and social means with small skirmishes throughout the globe.

No nukes. No explosions. Simply silent heat and terrified screams.

Amanda’s helicopter landed behind her own lines. She stepped out into the sweltering heat and instantly felt herself begin the perspire. She walked toward one of her lieutenants; Amanda’s ass-cheeks rubbed against each other as a former American General served as a POW between them.

“What’s the status?” Amanda asked her lieutenant, a much older man. His salt-and pepper hair signaled his years of experience.

“We’ve wiped out most of their Mechanized infantry. We have complete air superiority. And their comms are down. Right now, remaining forces have sealed themselves in various hangars and buildings throughout the base.” The lieutenant stood at attention as his general nearly half his age pondered the next steps.

“POWs coming through!” Amanda turned her head and moved out the way as a 4-wheeler sped past with large acrylic buckets held to either side. Amanda could see the writhing masses of humanity within each bucket – thousands of bodies shrunk to sub-centimeter size and tossed together. No doubt the result of initial airstrikes.

“I guess we gotta go building to building.” Amanda spoke with determination on her face.

“Miss Boucher, don’t you think that-“ Her lieutenant attempted to stop the plan, but Amanda silenced him.

“Give me the largest Reductress you have and 10 platoons of our finest troops…” She commanded.

….

“Don’t you think this is a bit embellished?” A young male voice spoke.

An older woman sighed and paused the movie playing on a large screen. Dozens of young faces sat in darkness.  

“What is it now, Mr.Pedantic?” the woman leaned against her desk and pushed a button in her hand. The room lit up. This earned groans from the faces around the boy who spoke.

“Uhh, it’s Pedrantric, miss. It’s French” the boy replied, he wore a pair of thick glasses and an oversized blue polo shirt covered a skinny body.

The woman blinked silently in response, this caused the boy to stumble over his words, but he continued on, “Well, uh it’s just. I mean. At it’s height the American Military ha-and she had no formal military training…” His voice trailed off as he could feel his classmates and professors waiting for him to finish.

“I just don’t think it’s very accurate for a college history course, miss.” The boy ended his talking, he hoped the lights would soon turn off and the focus would be off of him.

The professor sighed once more, “There’s one every semester” she whispered to herself.

“Anybody else have anything to add?” She motioned to the rest of the auditorium who remained silent. “Okay.” Without acknowledging her student’s statement, she flipped the lights back off and started the film again.

An hour more went by displaying Amanda and other’s heroism to grow Lily’s empire. The movie ended with a scene of Lily standing in the Oval Office, the president and vice president chained to anklets on her left and right feet, respectively. She pinned a medal onto Amanda as some inspirational music played and the credits began to roll.

The students cheered at the sight of their supreme leader.

With another press of the remote in her hand, the lights came back on and the screen above her dissipated into the wall.

“I hope you all enjoyed ‘Winner Takes All’, I’m sure you’ve seen it before, but I love to end every class before a long weekend with a fun film to relax with. Even if some say otherwise…” Her eyes and those of her students turned to “Mr. ‘Pedantic’.”

“Blatant Propaganda” was all that he had to say as his face was flushed with blood.

“Okay. Well you just made my job much easier.” The professor pressed yet another button on the remote in her hand. Within seconds, a student dressed in the familiar enforcer uniform entered the room. He had to be a member of the football team as well, because he stood over 6ft and a couple hundred pounds.

“Did somebody call?” He looked at the professor who nodded and pointed to the student trembling in his seat. He stared around the room and the rest of the students nodded in agreement. “Do you have proof of the transgression?”

The professor pointed up to a camera that hung in every class on campus.

The enforcer simply nodded and marched to the boy’s row. He tried to fight and scream, “DOESN’T ANYBODY REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN WE WERE KIDS!?”

 but it was no use as his body, fresh out of high school, was like a ragdoll to the larger male. He was carried out like a screaming child slung over the enforcer’s shoulder.

“The rest of you enjoy your long weekend.” The professor looked stern and then smiled as she dismissed the class.

“God. He was so fucking annoying.” A girl could be heard saying as the students gathered their items and left the room.

This freshmen class were merely middle-schoolers when Lily took over. Their world didn’t change much, but they did see a change on their parents and others. Many lost their parents under Lily’s laws. Others saw their lives increased dramatically thanks to Lily’s expansive social programs. The life before Lily’s takeover was still fresh in minds, but year after year it grew further into the past as Lily’s stranglehold increased. Talks of a Mars colony were currently filling the minds of most of those in the younger generation. While others enjoyed the other advances Lily’s society offered.

“Oh God. I needed this. Make sure you really get the calves.” A well-toned brunette sat covered in sweat as a 2ft male massaged her left leg. One of the advantages of an athletic scholarship was getting to use drop-outs as personal trainers. “Oh. Yep. That stretch right there…what was your name again?” She looked down at the humiliated male dressed in a skintight outfit with the school’s logo on it. On the back, “Property of LWCPTU” was written.

“Randy, miss.” He continued working on her calf.

“Randy? Eh? Don’t I -ooooh yes right there – don’t I know you from some where?” She asked, attempting to make small talk with the small boy.

“We sat next to each other in Psych last year.” He spoke, embarrassed.

A light went on in the girl’s head, “Ohhh! Yeah, you let me copy your work. Dude without you, I probably would’ve only gotten a C in that class.”

Randy was silent as this girl who relied on him to keep her scholarship was using him as a personal massager.

“This major is so rough, but it’s gonna be all worth it when we’re living up in the Enforcement Psych Corp. right lil-…” Her voice trailed off as she realized that Randy wasn’t going anywhere.

She quickly changed the subject, “I’m Maddie by the way.” She extended her hand to Randy who ignored her as he placed all his weight into her left thigh. “Hey! Maddie smacked Randy on the top of his head with her outstretched hand. Don’t ignore a regular when they’re talking to you, reduced!”

Randy stopped and stared up at Maddie, embarrassed.

Randy took the outstretched hand and shook it. Maddie, pleased, pulled her hand from Randy’s tiny grip, and spoke again, “You may continue.”

“So, uh, what happened?” Maddie asked as Randy motioned her to lie on her back.

“What do you mean?” Randy asked as he struggled to breath. He lifded Maddie’s thick leg against his shoulder and pushed it upward to stretch her hamstring and glute.

“Smart guy like you forced to become property of the Athletic department.” Maddie winced as her leg was pushed by the smaller boy.

Randy was silent at first, but then carefully placed Maddie’s leg down. “Cheating.” He replied solemnly.

“Cheating!?” Maddie sat up on her elbows and stared incredulously at the boy. “That. I do not believe.” She stared at Randy under the mid-day sun.

“Yep. Well. I didn’t cheat. One of your teammates ,actually, Clara? I lent her an English paper to use as a template. Sneaky bitch turned put her name on it and turned it in 2 weeks before it was due. By the time I had handed mine is, Academic Enforcement had already made their decision.” Randy stated matter of factly as he began working Maddie’s other leg.

“Wait. Weren’t you just working her before me?” Maddie asked.

“Yes.” Randy replied.

“Oh my god, dude. That must’ve fucking sucked.” Maddie laughed at the situation.

“Geez. Thanks for your concern.” Randy pushed on the, comparatively, titanic thigh against his torso.

“Well how about this. I can rent you out exclusively going forward so that way you don’t have to deal with her. I know how much of a bitch she can be.” Maddie looked into Randy’s face as it was pressed against her right thigh.

“Oh jeez. I should really jump at this opportunity to be your personal servant.” Randy replied sarcastically.

“You know what. Just for that, you’re doing my feet as well.” Maddie teased, half playfully.  

Maddie and Randy had moved to a bench on the side of the soccer field so that he could get better leverage. She watched as his hand’s fumbled with her laces and then removed her right soccer cleat. Though it was only a size 9.5, it was practically gigantic in Randy’s grasp. She then watched as she peeled her sock off and revealed her bare foot. Randy did as he was trained and rubbed some heating crème between his hands and then began work on Maddie’s foot.

“Oh. That is very. VERY. Nice.” Maddie purred as the warm cream was worked by Randy’s fingers over her sore instep and between her toes.

“So how does it feel?” Maddie once again tried to make conversation with her shrunken former classmate.

“How does what feel?” He asked and looked up to Maddie as he worked on her heel.

“The size. The complete lack of freedom…” Maddie tried to word it as best as she could, but she’d be lying if she said she wasn’t taunting Randy.

“Absolutely, 100%, positively. Humiliating and degrading. It’s like I’m not even human any more.” Randy dug a knuckle into Maddie’s instep.

“I mean…” Maddie scrunched her face and shrugged. She could watch Randy’s heart drop.

“But I guess it’s not all bad.” Randy did his best to play along with Maddie’s game, “You seem pretty cool. And your nail colour is on point.” Randy ran his finger’s between Maddie’s orange-painted toes.

“Oh god.” Maddie began laughing and then added, “Don’t be a kiss ass…speaking of which.” She pointed across the field.

Randy paused the massage and followed Maddie’s gaze.

“Isn’t that Clara. She was just here, like 30 minutes ago.” Randy spoke up, but was shushed by Maddie.

“You don’t know who that is?” She asked as, both, she and Randy watched the scene unfold.

Clara stood over a cowering boy the same height as Randy. He appeared to be begging and pleading, but it was no use as Clara took one cleated foot and pushed it into the boy’s chest to throw him on his back. She then straddled her body and lowered herself slowly onto the screaming figure until his screams became muffled.

“No fucking way.” Maddie covered her mouth.

“What? What’s going on?” Randy asked,confused.

“That little fella she just smothered under her ass is her old high-school sweetheart. They enrolled here together, but broke up late last semester when he cheated on her.” Maddie spoke as the two continued to watch the scene unfold.

“KISS AND BEG, SHRIMP!” Clara yelled in satisfaction as she held the boy under her weight. His writhing body was barely imperceptible under Clara’s toned glutes. Clara began to yell again, but stopped turned her head.

“OH HEY, MADS!” She screamed across the field and waved.

Maddie returned a wordless wave.

“Think we should try that?” She asked and stared down and Randy who looked back up with complete fear in his eyes. She then laughed, “Oh don’t worry. Unless you absolutely piss me off, I think we’ll be good. Now what was that you were saying about my toes?”

This earned a small laugh from Randy.

“See. This isn’t all that bad. You get to hang out with a cool girl like me instead of having to worry about class. Now how about the other foot?” Maddie waved her cleated foot in Randy’s face. He smiled and obliged.

By the end of their time together, Randy had worked every muscle possible in Maddie’s body. His body was extremely sore in response.

“She hasn’t moved, has she?” Maddie asked as Randy was slipping her socks and shoes back on. Her face stared at Clara who sipped on Gatorade and reclined with her ex’s legs sticking out from under her crotch.

“I don’t think so.” He replied in the affirmative and laced up Maddie’s shoes.

“So. Uh. It looks like we’re all done, miss.” Randy was cast into a shadow as Maddie stood to her full height over him. She was only 5ft 7in, but still dwarfed Randy.

“I guess so.” She reached a hand down and patted Randy’s head, “You did good. Boy.” She teased some more.

Randy felt his face grow flush from Maddie’s touch and words “So. Uh. Do you think we can do the same thing tomorrow? You gotta stay loose, ya know. Big game against Lily Tech Boulder coming up.” Randy looked up pleadingly to Maddie.

She laughed and then spoke down to him, “I may have cheated off you to pass that class, but I do believe you are experiencing what is known as Stockholm Syndrome. And, unfortunately, my boyfriend and I got a date tomorrow…” Maddie loved teasing and humiliating Randy in this manner, “BUT how about this. I’ll reserve you for road games. You can even stay in my room.” She winked at Randy who felt his tiny dick twitch in response.

Maddie and Randy shared a moment until Clara’s voice, once again interrupted the peace.

“HEY MADS! YOU WANT A GO!?” She pointed to her ex still entombed under her butt.

Maddie looked at Clara and then back at Randy. “NAW! I GOTTA RETURN THIS ONE TO STEPH!” she pointed to Randy who felt himself grow flush more as Maddie referred to him as an object.

“Alright, little guy. Hop in.” Maddie opened her back pack and watched as Randy got inside. She zipped him in then checked her watch “Oh shit. I’m running late.” She ran back to the Atheltic center, Randy jostled within her bag…

California Dreamin by makebelieve

“All in favour”

AYE

“All opposed”

NAY

“The ayes have it. Our beautiful ruler and protector’s new toe color will be Peach.”

From atop a golden ring wrapped around Lily’s left pinky-toe sat a miniature version of the U.S. Capitol building. In fact, it was the real capitol building, but extremely miniaturized to point where those within were near the size of bacteria. 325 individuals trapped within the miniature building for as long as Lily desired.

After some early resistance by the remaining government after Lily’s coup, she decided to use them as a prime example of her power. A lone bomber set the tone for her future rule. Within in the span of a few seconds, most of DC’s buildings and population were reduced to near nothing; this cleared the land for her the repaint America’s capital in her image. What once represented the will of the people and liberty was now full of sculptures and architecture dedicated to Lily. An ode to one absolute ruler.

The Washington Monument was replayed by a 300ft tall statue of Lily looking down toward the Washington Mall’s reflecting pull. The polished steel face wore a smirk of victory. It did prove popular as one of the world’s top tourist attractions; thousands a year would visit to read about how easily Lily conquered Washington DC – school trips would come and read about a since forgotten world.

Lily sat on a Adirondack chair overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Her compound in Big Sur California was carved into the hills and cliffs bordering the crashing waves. She smiled as she heard the soft patter of bare feet. She turned her head to watch as Marlo approached with 5 reduced in her hands and a small ‘bucket’ of nail polish. 5 small brushes rested within.

“I assume the microbes passed their monthly vote?” Lily asked as her sister.

Marlo nodded, “323-2”.

“What was the other choice?” Lily asked

“Neon Green.” Marlo answered as she placed her payload at her sister’s feet.

“Ew. Well, I would say Peach definitely looks better.” Lily leaned back and popped her toes absent-mindedly.

5 6-inch tall people tumbled form Marlo’s hands onto the wooden slats of the chair on which the planet’s mistress rested.

“And who might have the pleasure of serving me today?” Lily asked her sister who had since set-up the reduced and their workspace and now stood at attention with her hands behind her back.

“6 rebels recently caught nearby. They had plans to the compound and were caught with a banned rifle. We think they were planning on assassinating you.” Marlo replied as she stared down at the cowering rebels with contempt.

Lily moved her feet apart so she could stare down at the 6 would-be assassins. 4 tiny men and 2 women. Their naked bodies shook, both, from fear and the cool sea breeze blowing over them. All were visibly bruised and beaten, no doubt played with by her guards before arriving before her.

“Sowwy to burwst you bubble.” Lily teased in a baby-voice. “Do you know how many of you idiots try this on a daily basis? And how they all fail? Why can’t you just learn to submit by now? I promise you, things could be much, MUCH, worse.” Lily lifted and dropped her right foot to emphasize her point.

“I’ll make a deal. 3 of you take my left foot, 3 of you take my right foot. Whichever team finished their task first get’s half their original size back. The other 3 get crushed. Deal?” Lily’s cruel smirk beamed down onto her prisoners.

They 6 looked at each other with fear and apprehension and discussed the options. Then their apparent leader, a black male, stepped forward. “Deal” he shouted up.

“Okie dokie. Let’s get to it.” Lily maneuvered her feet so that her nails were flat against the chair – her knees bent upwards. She sipped on a Mai Tai as she watched the little people work.

“Looks like we have a winner!” Lily exclaimed as she stared at her left foot. All 5 toes were perfectly painted Peach. “30 minutes, too. I think that’s a new record.” She then glanced her right foot and frowned. “Dang. Only 3/5 toes done. You 3 were slacking.” Lily chastised the team which consisted of the leader, a female, and another male.

The prisoner’s stood powerlessly as Lily rose form her chair and towered over them. An Iris-adorned sundress fluttered in the breeze. She wordlessly reached down and grabbed the losing team in her right hand. The tiny bodies squished together in her palm. She opened her hand and pulled the black male free. “You first.”

He screamed and fought, as Lily lowered her hand to what he thought was going to be the ground, but was surprised as it stopped mid-body.

Lily’s other hand slowly lifted her skirt to reveal her bushy pelvic mound. She stared down to the little man who looked up to her with surprise.

“What? More things than my hand and feet can cause pain, you know.” With this, She spread her pussy lips and pushed the man face first inside. “Oh yeah. That’s it’s. She bit her bottom lips as the man disappeared inside her.” Her large thighs flexed signaling the torture her prisoner was already being put through.

“You two. Go here” She bent down and placed them back on the chair. Unfortunately for them it was where she was sitting seconds prior. Lily smiled as the tiny duo stared up at her from the spot.

“Can you two spread out just a bit more.” She commanded and motioned with her hands.

Powerless against their fate, the two tinies stood approximately 7 inches apart.

“Perfect.” Lily was pleased. She then hiked up her dress to reveal her bare legs and ass.

The little would-be assassins screamed as Lily’s bare butt blocked out the sunlight and slowly descended.

“I’m going to show you both the true meaning of ASSassinate.” Lily’s butt soon began pressing the tinies into the chair’s wooden slats.

Marlo watched as the tiny people were enveloped by the skin on her sister’s butt cheeks. Their tiny body’s pressed under her weight until two barely perceptible “pops” emanated from underneath Lily.

“Weaklings.” Lily spoke with genuine disgust. She then motioned to the 3 remaining rebels “Finish up.” She snapped her fingers and pointed to her unpainted toes. The three quickly began addressing their task as Lily sipped from her Mai Tai once more.

Up I-5, San Francisco was experiencing another face of Lily’s rule.

His lungs were pained as he ran. His legs were practically jelly. He felt he had been running for hours. He found an alley to duck down to catch his breath. He had been escaping from enforcers for years. A constant change of names and appearances.

“Looks like you can’t run any longer, huh?” A feminine voice came from behind. He turned to see his predator. The familiar purple-jumpsuit of an enforcer. She was a few inches shorter than him with “Rosales” etched on her badge.

His stomach turned.

“Please.” He gasped for air. “You don’t have to do this.” More gasps. “I have information which could bring down Lily and get us back to how we used to be…”

“And why would you think *I* would want to do that?” Rosales stepped forward and unholstered her Reductress sidearm.

“This is no way to live. We’re all humans.” He fell to his knees.

“No. I’m a human. You look like a worm.” Rosales added, before the man could speak again, she pulled the trigger. Slowly, the kneeling man dwindled in size.

“6ft. 4ft. 2ft. 12in. 6in. 4inches. And that shoooould be good.” Rosales watched as the size indicator on her Reductress counted down to the desired height.

A pair of blue jeans, a blue gingham shirt, tan belt, and a pair of running shoes, socks laying inside, lay on the ground as if they were part of some avant-garde advertisement. She slowly pushed her right foot through the items. She was careful not to crush her prize.

“And there you are.” Her boot pushed aside one of the shoes to find her victim cowering behind it. His naked body was rolled into the fetal position. “Look at me!” she boomed and stomped her boot mere centimeters from the crying man.

He slowly unfurled himself and remained on the grown, his neck craned in to take in the full size of the enforcer who caught him.

“How could I be so stupid.” He thought to himself. “Years of planning ruined for some fling.”

“How’s the view down there, worm?” Rosales asked as she stared down at the man, as he lied on the ground. His thin body and fair complexion did make her think of an earthworm. She was going to be lauded back at the central station. The man crying and begging below her had been a thorn in their sides since before she graduated. The 25-year-old smiled as she thought about the promotion and commission in store.

“Oh. Don’t act so helpless. How many of my fellow enforcers had you done this same thing to?” She walked over to her prey’s pants and reached right hand into his right pocket. A small metal cylinder was held between his fingers. “Only good for one shot, but that’s all you’d need. Huh?”

It was true, he had killed dozens, but it was for the greater good he told himself. A way to break free of the yoke cast unwillingly upon the world 6 short years ago.

“You don’t understand!” The 4-inch-tall man rose to his feet angrily and shouted up to the titanic woman towering over him. He could feel himself growing angry at how clueless this girl was, “Don’t you remember how things were before!?” He screamed.

Rosales smiled as the little man’s angry squeaks erupted force. His tiny face grew red as his little dick hung limply between his legs. She lifted her left leg so that her booted foot hovered above the ground and then positioned it above her victim.

His screams grew silent as the limited sunlight in the alley grew even dimmer. His vision replaced by a thick rubber sole with deep treads. He gulped as the reality of the situation hit him.

Rosales smirked as the squeaks died down. She moved her foot back to the side to reveal the man standing silent. She crouched down so that she was closer to him, but still completely lording over him.

“Nice and quiet. I like it.” Rosales teased and then continued. “Here’s the way things are gonna go. I’ll be lying if I say I didn’t develop a soft spot for you during my investigation, Jake. In fact, I’d like to take you home and introduce you to the others if you behave. But if you don’t, I can always leave you here as a smear on the sidewalk. Granted I won’t get as large a commission, I’ll still get a juicy promotion. So what do you say?”

Jake stared up at Rosales’ Filipina features. The girl who had played cat and mouse with him for the past 3 months. The one he thought he had feelings for presented him with a choice of death or a life as her…toy? Pet? He clenched his fists angrily, he wanted to lash out so badly. His body went numb. He knew there was no fight.

“I’m all yours.” He shouted dejectedly.

Though Rosales couldn’t understand Jake, she could tell by his body language that he’d be joining her menagerie back at her apartment. She smiled as she reached into her utility belt and withdrew a plastic vial. She grabbed Jake by his head between her right forefinger and thumb and dropped him inside the tube.

Jake looked up as he was sealed inside his temporary prison. Rosales’ gigantic face filled his field-of-view. Her right eye gave him a sly wink as his vial was placed back into a spot on her belt.

“ROSALES!” Screams erupted as she walked through the doors of the station victorious. Hundreds of other Enforcers stood and clapped as she held Jake’s vial high in the air. Both a trophy and proof of success from her months-long operation.

As Jake was forced to endure the humiliation, his life was only going to grow worse…

“Drink up, you little sluts.”

Jake and 9 other reduced watched as a black sock was squeezed between dark-tan fingers and moisture poured out into an awaiting bowl.

Jake wanted to gag, no matter how many times he had gone through this routine in his month so far in Rosales’ clutches, he could not get used to her cruelty.

“Go! Drink!” A bare foot stomped behind Jake and his cohorts to emphasis the point.

The insignificant humants approached the bowl full of the warm, salty liquid with hesitancy. Their stomachs churned, but also grumbled. They had been withheld from any food or drink for the past 24 hours. One of Rosales’ favourite tortures.

“That’s 5 miles of running in boots so you runts better enjoy it.” She boomed down. Her jumpsuit soaked with sweat.

Jake looked at the other faces as they all grew nearer to the bowl. A few older than himself and a few younger. Men. Women. White. Black. Hispanic. Asian. Rosales had quite the stable of reduced under her heel.

“Becca! Janette!” Rosales boomed. Jake watched as the two 8-inch tall women, double his height, but still nothing to Rosales, trudged before their overlord. “Insole duty.” Rosales’ right index finger pointed to a pair of well-worn, cheap flip-flops.

Jake watched as the women were forced to lie in specialized grooves on the dense foam. Their faces faced upwards as they awaited their ‘honor’.

Rosales smiled as the Little Blonde and Red-head awaited her peds.

As he sipped from the bowl containing Rosales’ sweat, Jake’s eyes watched as Becca and Janette were covered by Rosales’ feet. The girl dug the flip-flops’ straps between her toes and secured her grip on her slaves.

Jake watched in horror as Rosales’ gigantic feet turned and walked off. With each step, the flip-flops would bend to reveal Becca and Janette and then slap into the large soles with a small “smack”. With each step, the smaller women’s faces were pushed into the underside of Rosales’ toes.

“Oh don’t worry.” Jake’s sight was pulled upward by Rosales’ voice. “You’ll get your turn soon enough, Jake. By this time next year, you’ll know how you wasted your life when you should’ve been reduced sooner.”

College Blues by makebelieve
Author's Notes:

Returning to Maddie and Randy

“This is the best part about games, little guy.” Maddie smiled at Randy who wore his usual “Property of LWCPTU” attire.

Randy smiled back up at Maddie as he took her left foot in his hand and began to unlace her pink shoe. It was amazing just how large it was compared to him. Maddie was not all that big at only 5ft 7in, but Randy was still nothing compared to her.

Maddie lifted a bottle of sports drink to her face and tilted her head back. A soft squeeze from her finger propelled liquid into her awaiting mouth. She placed the bottle down and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Her eyes caught her boyfriend’s eyes in the crowd. He waved and  blew her a kiss. Maddie blushed until Randy’s voice pipped up.

“Socks on or off, Mads?” Randy asked, using the nickname which Maddie had given him permission to use.

“You already know, little dude.” She smiled and winked at Randy who began peeling her sweat soaked sock form her foot.

 Randy held his breath as the bare foot was revealed. Sock lint and sweat covered the appendage as Maddie’s toes wiggled.

In the weeks since his shrinking, Randy had gotten used to the services expected of him and he was as grossed out as he used to be by what Maddie demanded. It was still degrading however to be on the sideline with 100 to 1000s of people around.

Randy then grabbed his small backpack and began unloading the supplies needed. Through their time together, Maddie had trained him on the exact mix and routine she liked after games. Randy began with a warming cream which he worked on the foot and up Maddie’s leg. His small hands pushed hard into her muscles without her even flinching.

Maddie paid Randy no attention at this point as her teammates and coach gathered in a small circle to discuss the game and their next. Maddie’s teammates were being tended to in similar capacities by their own shrinks. Each smaller person dressed in a matching bodysuit.

As the larger students huddled around him, Randy focused intently on his task. He had become somewhat protective of his work, always hoping to give Maddie better and better attention each time. His small hands carefully picked the sock lint from Maddie’s skin. He worked his fingers between his toes to apply the cream and clean the jam from between them. His fingers glided over her toenails which were painted in school colors by him two nights prior during a study session between Maddie and her boyfriend.

At first it was embarrassing to be used like that in front of the other guy, but it soon became second nature. Whenever Maddie had Randy over for pre-game studies, her boyfriend would be careful not to interrupt Randy’s tasks.

By the end of the team meeting, the gym had cleared out and Randy had nearly finished with Maddie’s right leg. He was working his thumb up her heel to her instep. His tongue hung from his mouth in concentration.

“Really getting into, huh?” Maddie spoke from above.

Randy paused and looked up to Maddie with some embarrassment. “Sorry, just kind of nice to focus on something other than…” Randy waved his hands around to emphasize.

“Well, you’re good at it. Whoever gets you after I graduate is really going to be in for a treat.” Maddie reached down and patted his head with her right hand.

Randy felt an odd sense of pride for a second, but then the gravity of her words hit him. Maddie’s entire life was ahead of her. In less than a year she would be off to start her path to wherever. A bright future in Lily’s world. He, meanwhile, would be stuck as school property for as long as they deemed fit. His body slumped as a frown formed on his face.

Maddie noticed the change in Randy’s demeanor and frowned as well.

“Aw. Don’t be sad, squirt. I’ll miss you when I leave and I’m sure you’ll be around for a while, so I’ll be sure to visit you at homecoming.” Maddie spoke to Randy like he beneath her mentally as well as physically.

Randy remained morose at her attempts to try to cheer him up.

Finally, Maddie rolled her eyes and signed. She cocked her leg back and then brought it forward quickly, a kick sent Randy sprawling.

Randy’s head spun as he was hit by the foot that was nearly half his size. Maddie soon stood above him, hand on her hips.

“Look. I don’t need you to be a part pooper. I’ve kept you around because you’re fun. But if you’re going to be a little cry baby, I can return you to the Equipment Manager to give to somebody else for the rest of the year. If you want to man-up, you can join Caleb and I for ice cream at Cleo’s.” Maddie stood above her piece of ‘equipment’ and awaited his answer.

As Randy’s head still rang, Caleb’s face soon appeared above next to Maddie’s. He watched as they gave each other a quick peck before returning their attention to him.

“I…I would like some ice cream.” He spoke as he got up to his feet while grimacing.

“Maybe he can get another shooie, babe.” Caleb spoke with an Australian accent to Maddie as Randy began to follow them from the now empty arena.

Sure enough, Maddie had taken her boyfriend’s comment to heart. Randy stood helplessly as Maddie, Caleb, and another couple who had joined them, stared down at Randy.

Before him sat one of Maddie’s shoes from the game. A fresh pair already adorned her feet – a lucrative NIL contract kept her well supplied. Within was a warming banana milkshake, his favourite as he made the mistake of telling Caleb and Maddie on their last outing.

“You know the rules, little guy.” Maddie spoke. “You finish that before we finish ours and you get a break for night. Otherwise, you get to take care of us all during movie night back at our place.”

Randy stared up at the other couple which had joined. Caleb’s sister and her boyfriend. He then looked back at the shoe and approached.

“Ready.” Maddie spoke as she positioned her mouth over the straw of her own Banana shake. “Set.” Her lips carefully began to wrap around the straw. “Go!” She shouted.

Randy placed his mouth against the top of the shoe’s heel and attempted to tip it back. Alas it was too heavy. He sighed and placed his face into the shoe’s opening until his lips touched the liquid and began to drink. The warm liquid was salty from the sweat soaked into the shoe.

“mmmm. Tasty huh?” Maddie teased from above and Randy closed his eyes and attempted not to gag.

Minutes passed while Randy face was covered in warm milkshake. He opened his eyes and almost smiled. There was visible progress!

“Time!” Caleb’s sister shouted as she was the last to finish her treat, a caramel apple sundae.

A hand wrapped around Randy and pulled him from the shoe. Maddie’s smiling face greeted him along with Caleb’s, his sister, and her boyfriend.

“Ready for movie night, runt?” Maddie asked giddily.

Randy was humiliated thoroughly by the two couples. With Caleb and his sister’s boyfriend often ordering him to grab them beers from the fridge, while Maddie and Caleb’s sister demanded a steady stream of salty snacks.

At one point, Caleb’s sister stuck an M&M between her toes and offered to Randy. He tried to refuse but was admonished by Maddie.

“Don’t be rude to our guests. Accept the snack.” Her words stung.

The laugher as he grabbed the tiny morsel with his lips was uproarious. He wasn’t even sure they were watching the movie they had playing, instead their entertainment seemed to be tormenting him.

As the night wore on, the couples grew handsier. Caleb’s sister and her boyfriend excused themselves to their room while Maddie and Caleb began making out on the couch.

Randy stood awkwardly as he watched his large crush embrace the man who she would most likely spend the rest of her life with… He pondered where his life would be…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11830