Tamara. by WhiteBird
Summary:

  Imagine having a crush on someone and they become a giant.  Martin has had a crush on Tamara and she found out and now she is a giant.  Whats more is that Martin has a giantess fetish and now she can make his fetish real.  She does as she takes him on an adventure he'll never forget.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Destruction, Fantasy, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 46607 Read: 23585 Published: May 17 2022 Updated: September 28 2023

1. Chapter 1. Tamara is seen. by WhiteBird

2. Chapter 2. In Dalebridge by WhiteBird

3. Chapter 3. Action in the city. by WhiteBird

4. Chapter 4. Martin gets excited and is taken. by WhiteBird

5. Chapter 5. Great respect and such love. by WhiteBird

6. Chapter 6. Scared to death. by WhiteBird

7. Chapter 7. Tamara in Crental. by WhiteBird

8. Chapter 8. Martin has fun with Tamara. by WhiteBird

9. Chapter 9. Other Giants. by WhiteBird

10. Chapter 10. Encounter in Wellington. by WhiteBird

11. Chapter 11. Picking up someone. by WhiteBird

12. Chapter 12. Giant playground. by WhiteBird

13. Chapter 13. Ride of a life time. by WhiteBird

14. Chapter 14. To the mountains to have fun. by WhiteBird

15. Chapter 15. The conniving one. by WhiteBird

16. Chapter 16. Arrival and action in Coaldon. by WhiteBird

17. Chapter 17. Dealing with them. by WhiteBird

Chapter 1. Tamara is seen. by WhiteBird

  

    Name:           Tamara Sherring.

    Age:               30

    Height:           280 feet.  _________ 85 meters 34cm

    Weight:          13 547 tons. 

 


 Joan and her friend Carley were driving down the highway, they had left the city and were driving to a small town about 30 miles from the city. Joan was driving and Carley was in the passenger seat, both girls were having a conversation. Their conversation was cut short when Carley let out a scream and she pointed out the front window off to the side at something large moving across the countryside. Joan looked too and realized it was a human, but much larger. Joan slammed on the brakes and the car came to a stop.


 Then Carley shouted, "OH MY GOD!! THAT THAT'S TAMARA SHERRING!!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER, SHE IS A GIANT A GIANT. HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET SO HUGE!!" 


There was fear in Carley's voice and she began to shake and tremble with fear, along with Joan. Yes Tamara was a giant and she was walking towards the highway, she had on her black sleeveless top and her tight blue soft jeans and her hair was down. She towered at a height of 280 feet. Joan started to drive and both girls were watching Tamara. Joan's hands were just trembling as she was holding onto the wheel.


They were coming upon a curve in the highway and they saw Tamara approaching the highway. Tamara didn't stop she just stepped over the highway with ease, she took a couple of steps and she stopped. Joan and Carley were about 1/2 mile from Tamara, Joan slowed the car down and both girls watched Tamara. Tamara put her hands on her hips and looked around, off to the side of her in a two-clock position was a town about 3 miles away.


Just then Tamara dropped her hands to her sides and headed toward the town, and as she walked the ground just trembled with every step she took and both girls felt it. Joan was following Tamara on an old dirt road that leads to the town, as she was driving Carley rolled down the window and looked up at Tamara as she was walking. As Tamara walked the ground just shook with each step she took and both girls felt it. As Tamara walked her bum cheeks and thighs jiggled in her tight soft jeans with each step she took. With Tamara's great size she was coming upon the town quite fast with Joan and Carley close behind in Joan's car. As Tamara neared the town she slowed down her walk and stopped right outside it.



Joan drove into the town and both she and Carley got out and they saw several people in the streets just staring at Tamara. Just then Tamara just turned and headed away from the town as quickly as she had arrived. Now as Tamara turned and headed away both girls felt the ground under their feet tremble. 


Carley breathing heavily said, "Joan what's going on, how the hell did Tamara just become a Giant?" 


Joan replied, "I...I have no idea, hey let us follow her to see what she does come." 


Both girls got into the car and they headed out of town and decided to follow Tamara who was now heading across the countryside.

Now a good 12 miles away on a small acreage Martin was in his home he was watching some TV. He looked at his watch the time was 9:32 am and it was a Friday. As Martin was watching TV he happened to look out the large window of the Family room that happened to look out towards the open field. As he looked out he saw something large in the distance out towards the highway which was a good 1 1/2 miles away.


 Martin sat up straight he rubbed his eyes and he got up, 'What the heck? No, it's not possible.' he muttered to himself. 


Martin got up and walked to the window and he looked out. He is the distance saw a giant figure and good 1 1/2 miles away, he could easily see her as she just towered above everything.

 Martin then said to himself, 'Oh my gosh, that's Tamara, Tamara Sherring oh my gosh." 


He quickly grabbed his binoculars and he looked out towards Tamara as he did he looked up and down at her and as he looked at her face. At the same time, she happened to look right at him and from Martin's view, it looked like she was looking at him. Martin lowered the binoculars and he then saw Tamara heading right towards his place. Martin quickly turned off the TV and for sure she was coming right towards his place. Martin moved back and as she arrived he felt the floor under his feet just tremble, she stopped.


Martin looking out the living room window saw Tamara's right foot land outside, he looked up and out and he saw her standing there.


 He looked up at her massive front and he then heard her speak, it was her voice but now it was thunderous and amplified and it just resonated. "Martin, I know you are in there, come out." 


Her thunderous voice shook him to the core and he moved back from the window as he did Tamara squatted down and got down on her knees and using her arms she braced herself and she lowered her head down to the ground and she moved her face close to the family room window. 


  She looked in through the window with her right eye and as she did she saw Martin, Martin quickly ducked down behind the couch.


 "Too late to hide Martin, I saw you. Now come out cause I can easily tear the roof right off the house, I want to talk to you." 


Tamara lifted her head and she then sat down on the ground as she did Martin felt the house tremble. Martin headed out of the house, he came out and he looked up at Tamara. 


Tamara leaned forwards a bit and said, "Martin, guess what. I had an alien encounter and I was enlarged and you know what was revealed to me? I'll tell you, they revealed to me that you have a major crush on me, that you like me but you never showed or said anything." 


Martin was shocked at what she just said, he sure did have a crush on her but said nothing cause he was just an average guy and older than Tamara by a decade.


 Tamara then lowered her right-hand palm up down to where Martin was. "Get on Martin."

 Martin took a few steps and he stepped onto her middle and ring finger and took a few more steps and was now standing in her palm.


Tamara slowly lifted her right hand to her face and as she did Martin braced himself for the ride up there, she held her hand at her chin level and as she looked at Martin she smiled at him and Martin seeing her smile made him a bit more comfortably.


 She then said, "So Martin, I was told you have this Giantess fetish and that on your computer you have done a few pictures of me as a giant, but you never showed anyone. Also when you fantasize about a giantess you do about me." 


Martin was shocked that she knew, he figured that whoever these aliens were downloaded his memory. Martin stood there in Tamara's palm and he was still shocked as he looked around. He looked up into her face, she did not look upset or angry at all.   


  Tamara then let out a laugh and said, "Martin, aren't you gonna say anything about having a crush on me or fantasizing about me being a giant?" 


Martin decided to be truthful. He shouted up, 'ALRIGHT TAMARA, it is TRUE, I DO HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU AND I DO FANTASIZE ABOUT YOU BEING A GIANT OKAY I ADMIT IT. NOW, ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT IT? "


 Tamara shook her head and said, "No Martin not at all, I do understand. I think it's nice you see me as a giant, and it's nice that you like me that much." 


Now as Tamara was speaking she noticed that Martin acted as if something was too loud.


 She said, "Martin does my voice hurt you?" 


Martin looking up into Tamara's face said, "Yes a bit, now it's like amplified and just resonates and it thunders."


 Tamara replied, "Alright Martin, I will speak more softly to you. Now I just find it so neat that a nice guy like you has a crush on me and that you see me like a giant. Martin I can make your dreams come true, you fantasize in this so call giant fetish can now come true. Just think about it Martin, you are now with the girl you like and she is a giant."


  Martin replied,  "Yeah you are right, I am with the girl I like."


  Little did Martin know that Tamara liked him and she lowered her hand a bit and she smiled at him. Martin looking up felt so safe and so happy being there in the palm of Tamara Sherring. Martin then walked over to the edge of her palm and he looked down a bit he moved back and Tamara giggled.   


  Joan pulled over and both she and Carley got out and they were looking across a large open field, Tamara was a good 1.5 miles away and easily seen.  


  Carley said, "Oh gosh, she is huge. I wonder what she wants with Martin?"


  Joan replied, "I think she likes him and he likes her. Let's see what they do or what she does."


  Just then Tamara squatted down and she lowered her right hand down and Martin ran off her hand into the house. In a couple of minutes he came out and he ran back onto her palm Tamara lifted her hand and moved it to her left shoulder and Martin went onto her left shoulder and Tamara stood up.   


  Tamara then said, "Alright Martin, we will head to Calridge and you can pick up what you need at the Southmark tool store. Then let's head to the mountains"


  Tamara then headed away from Martin's place towards Calridge, she stepped over the powerlines and headed across the countryside. Martin was still standing there on her left shoulder and he let out a shout and Tamara heard him. Joan and Carley got into the car and Joan turned the car around and stepped on the gas.


  Carley said, "Oh gosh she is heading towards Calridge."


  Joan replied, "I do believe so. Oh gosh, just imagine the looks of the people when she arrives."  


  Martin moved closer to Tamara's neck and he looked up the left side of her head and face and he looked forwards and took in the view. To Martin the view was fantastic, he was seeing the vast prairies from a height of 236 feet. From Tamara's left shoulder Martin was able to see quite far. He was so happy and excited to be with Tamara. Martin from his viewpoint could see the city of Calridge in the distance even though the city was still a good 23 miles away.  


  The city of Calrige was a good size city with a population of 106 567 the city had 7 tall buildings, the tallest was 21 stories and a small airport. 


  Joan sped up and she was now going above the speed limit a bit and she saw Tamara in the distance as she was walking. Carley took out her cell and texted Jennifer, Lee Anne, Lisa and Susan and told them about Tamara. Within a couple of minutes, one replied with laughter. A minute later Carley got a text saying, 'We are heading to the mountains in Jennifer's SUV. We are going to spend the weekend at my parent's cabin, come you two are invited.'    The text stopped.


  Joan said, "Well what did she say."


  Carley replied, "She did not believe me, they have left Calridge and are going to spend the weekend at Susan's family cabin."


 Tamara was coming upon the city of Calridge, she was still at least 8 miles away. The people in the tall buildings already saw her as did those near the outskirts of the city who saw this giant girl approaching their city. Martin sitting up there on her left shoulder saw the city up ahead. People in the tall buildings and those close to the area where she was approaching saw her and people went into a panic. This was the first time that anyone has seen a real Giant. Tamara was coming upon the city of Calridge.  Tamara Sherring as she came upon Calridge she was walking along the right side of the highway about 100 feet off the shoulder.  Her walking pace was faster the the vehicles arriving into the city and the ground just shook with each step she took.


   Tamara Sherring as she entered the outskirts of the city spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."

 

  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across Calridge and beyond.  Tamara then slowed down her walking pace.  It was a sight to behold as Tamara Sherring a 280-foot tall giant entered Calridge.   The ground just trembling as Tamara was now slowly walking into the city.    People went running through the streets that saw her. Tamara looked down to her left and saw the large Tool Store she stepped into the parking lot and as she did the entire parking lot shook and several cars flew feet into the air from the impact. In the parking lot, people were running into the store and several cars were leaving the area.


  Tamara then said, "Hey Martin, didn't this store lay you off and give your job to a 19-year-old girl?"


  Martin replied, "Yeah, they did. Management told me that I was no longer needed and that this girl needed a job so I lost mine."


  Tamara smiled and said, "Well then. I think they will need a new roof."


  Tamara took a step towards the building and she was now next to it. The top of this large Tool store didn't even reach her knees even though the entire building was 4 stories tall. Tamara then got down on her knees and leaned forwards and made a fist with her right hand. Tamara then brought her right hand down onto the roof of the large tool store and as she did the sound was loud the roof shook and the people inside heard it. On the first hit the roof cracked and part just caved in Tamara again brought her fist down and the roof caved in and she punched a hole in the roof. People went running as the roof fell in along with lots of debris. Tamara tore part of the roof away and the sound was heard for several blocks. 


  There was lots of dust from the debris and people were getting up and as they looked up they saw a large hole in the roof above and then this large face appeared, the face of a young woman. Tamara was now leaning forwards looking in through the hole. As the dust was settling she had lowered Martin down and Martin ran into the store. Martin as he looked up and saw Tamara waved to her


  Martin shouted, "EVERYONE MEET TAMARA SHERRING MY GIRLFRIEND."  


  Tamara then spoke, "Which one of you is Carl Sanders?" As she spoke her thunderous voice just rattled and shook everything in the store.


  A man trembling waved to her and Tamara saw him and he fell under her gaze. Carl was sure shaking as he was looking up at this huge giant woman.


  Tamara spoke, "Carl Sanders, you let Martin Lutz go and give his job to a 19-year-old girl. Telling him she needs a job, well so did he. Martin will take what he needs and it will be on the house. Do you understand?"


  As Tamara spoke people in the store clasped their ears and Carl nodded. Martin picked up what he wanted and he was heading out. Tamara then took a breath and she blew down into the store and as she did Carl went flying through the air along with others. Tamara pulled her face back and looking down she saw Martin. Lowering her hand Martin went onto her hand and Tamara lifted him and he went onto her left shoulder. Tamara then stood up and headed away. She left Calridge. 



   Tamara Sherring was now heading west towards the Rocky Mountains and Martin had moved close to her neck and he took in the view. Susan leaned back in her seat and she sighed.


 "What's wrong? Asked Jennifer.


  Susan replied, "It's Carley. I think she is on drugs or drinking cause she told me that Tamara Sherring is a giant and that Martin Lutz is with her."


  The girls in the SUV laughed, and Lisa said, "Well I can believe she is a giant, but Martin with her heck no. Poor guy, but I doubt any woman would even want to get close to him."


   Lee Anne replied, "Yeah, he is a nice person but I have to agree with Lisa."


   Tamara then made a detour and she was now heading west towards the Rocky Mountain foothills. To Tamara's left was a secondary highway that went to the foothills, up ahead a good 25 miles was a small town West Brick a small town on the outskirts of the foothills. Tamara was now walking along the left side of the secondary highway. Travelling down this same highway was the Honda SUV and the four girls were listening to music. Jennifer was tapping the steering wheel with her left hand to the beat of the music.


  Lisa was sitting in the passenger seat and she said, "Only 15 more miles and we will reach West Brick." 


Jennifer replied, "I will need to stop and get some fuel and we can get some stuff at the gas station." 


  Jennifer then looked in the driver's rearview mirror and the other rearview mirror. "What the heck!!" 


 The Suv moved side to side a bit as Jennifer drove into the other lane.


Lisa put both hands on the dashboard and Susan in and Lee Anne in the back leaned forwards and said "What's going on Jennifer." 


Jennifer returned to the right lane and said, "Oh gosh look back behind us, it's Tamara."


 Susan unbuckled herself, and she turned in her seat and she looking back saw part of Tamara. Susan moved over behind Jennifer and she rolled down the window she stuck her head out a bit and looking back she saw Tamara Sherring. Susan pulled her head back in and said, "Oh gosh, she is following us. Oh gosh Carley was right"


 Lisa replied, "I don't think she is following us, she may just be heading in the same direction." 


Jennifer said, "Oh gosh she is coming upon us." 


Susan again stuck her head out and looked at Tamara. Tamara Sherring was walking along the right side of this secondary highway a good 100 feet off the left side. 


Tamara saw the red SUV up ahead, and she said, "Martin look at that small SUV up ahead, I'm just going to pass them."  


Tamara and Martin had no clue that Jennifer, Susan and Lisa and Lee Anne were the ones in the SUV.


Susan looking back and up at Tamara saw a person up there on Tamara's left shoulder, pulling her head back in said, "Hey Martin is sitting up there on her left shoulder." 


 


Now Tamara was coming upon the red SUV, and Susan again stuck her head out and now Tamara was behind the SUV. Jennifer looked at her speedometer and said, "I'm going to 60 mph, and she is about to pass us, I'm going to go up to 85 hold on you two." 


 Jennifer increased her speed to 85 mph and as she did Tamara noticed the SUV speed up and she continued her walk. Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the SUV, and Tamara was now passing the SUV. As Tamara reached the red SUV the four girls in the SUV were now feeling the trembling of the ground. Tamara Sherring passed the SUV and as she did Jennifer increased her speed to 90 mph even at that speed Tamara's walking speed was still faster.


   Lisa leaned forwards and both Lee Anne and Susan stuck their heads out and they were looking up at Tamara's massive backside.  


  Susan shouted, "GOSH, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER."


  Lee Anne as she looked up at Tamara's massive backside she noticed that Tamara was wearing her skin-tight soft jeggings, the ones that were tight on her. Tamara did have shape but these soft jeggings showed it. As Tamara was walking her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled with each step and movement she made. Lee Anne and Susan just stared at Tamara's bum cheeks in her skin-tight soft jeggings. 


  

  

  Tamara Sherring passed the SUV and she continued her walk Jennifer had to slow down as she was unable to keep up with Tamara.  


  Tamara Sherring came upon the town and as she did the highway curved to the right a bit as it went past the town. A gravel road went off the highway to the town the gravel road was only a quarter-mile long. Tamara slowed down as she walked up to the town and she stopped outside the town. The town of West Brick was fair-sized with a population of around 2600. The town had two gas stations a grocery store and a few restaurants and several shops. The main street had a hotel which was the tallest building being 3 stories tall. Tamara stood there on the outside of the town and as she did the townspeople saw her and so did everyone else in the farming communities that were around the town saw Tamara standing there.


  The red SUV was now a good 2 miles from the town and Jennifer said, "Oh gosh, just look at the size of her." Lisa said, "I wonder what she is going to do? It looks like she is looking at the town." 


The SUV was coming upon the long curve in the highway and up ahead was the turn off to the gravel road that lead to West Brick. Susan rolled down her window and she looked out and up at Tamara as she was standing there.


Tamara as she was looking down at the town saw people running through the streets, the people were running away from her. Martin was standing there on her left shoulder watching the people in the town running around. Tamara could hear the screams and shouts of the people, to her they sounded faint and high pitched. Tamara then took a step and she headed away from the town towards the Rocky Mountain foothills. The town of West Brick was a half-mile from the foothills. Tamara entered the foothills and she continued her walk deeper into the foothills. Martin looked out and ahead and as she did he saw rolling hills and ridges and large trees. Up ahead he saw the mountains that now seem so close and Tamara was still heading deeper into the foothills. As Tamara headed deeper into the foothills more and more trees were now seen along with steeply sloping and gently undulating hills.



    Tamara was now walking through some trees in an area with several trees, evergreens mixed with poplars, deciduous trees and Ash trees. They didn't even reach her crotch, a few of the tops of the poplars were still a good 25 feet from Tamara's crotch. Tamara stopped among the trees and looked around.


Tamara was now in a clearing and she stopped and she sat down. Tamara was between two large rolling hills. Tamara then slowly laid down on her right side and as she did Martin ran onto her left arm which Tamara had stretched down along her side. Using her right arm Tamara supported her head. Martin then ran down Tamara's left arm to her fingers and onto Tamara's left thigh. Tamara moved her arm and Martin walked onto Tamara's left hip and stood there as Tamara was lying on her side.



  Jennifer fueled up at the gas station and headed into the foothills and she was following a path. As she was driving in Lisa saw Tamara in the distance and she pointed toward Tamara. Jennifer went off the small road and she headed towards Tamara. They only saw a part of Tamara as she was laying down next to a large hill. Susan got out of the SUV and headed towards the hill, and the others followed. Susan was the first one to reach the top of the hill and she ran across the hill and she stopped. The hill they were on was quite big the top was at level with Tamara's hip. Tamara's feet were towards the large hill and on top of this hill were several caragana bushes. The four girls hid behind some of these Caragana bushes. As they looked at Tamara, they were looking up at Tamara's left side.


  Lee Anne said, "Look, Martin is just standing there on her hip."


  Jennifer replied, "Gosh, just look at the size of her. Look at how small Martin is on her hip."


  Just then Tamara spoke and said, "Alright my tiny Martin. I will turn so you can explore and have fun."


  Tamara then slowly began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did Martin began to run off her hip onto her left bum cheek. Tamara rolled over onto her stomach and as she did her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled in her skin-tight soft jeggings for a few seconds. Martin held on. Martin stood there on Tamara's left bum cheek. He then ran across her left bum cheek and he stopped at the slope of her massive bum cleavage. Jennifer, Susan, Lisa and Lee Anne just stood there and watched.  Martin looked so small there on Tamara's left bum cheek.



  

  Tamara Sherring in her skin tight soft jeggings. 

 


  Tamara then turned her head to the right and said, "Hey Martin. I know you want to explore and have fun. So I will lie here for a while."


  Martin then slid down the slope and he slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. He disappeared from view and Tamara's bum cheeks enveloped him.   


 


  The four girls came out from behind the caragana bushes and ran towards Tamara as she was lying there. 


    Susan said, "Oh my gosh!! Did you see that? Martin went down between her bum cheeks. He is between Tamara's bum cheeks."


  Lee Anne replied, "What is he doing in there?"



    Tamara Sherring then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did the walls squeezed in on Martin he was pinned against them and he was unable to move and he shouted for joy. His shout of joy was muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks. Tamara held her squeeze.


 She then said, "I love my tiny Martin and I give Martin a big hug and squeeze."


  Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. The four girls just watched as it happened. Susan let out a scream and as she did Tamara heard it and she lifted her head and looked around.


 "Who is that? Who the hell is back there watching me. Don't you dare try to get on me?"


  Jennifer, Susan, Lisa and Jennifer began to sprint down the hill as fast as they could. Jennifer ran for the SUV and got in she started it and the others got in and Jennifer headed away from the area fast. She got back on the path and she was sped down the path. Susan looked back from the back and she did not see Tamara.


  Susan said, "She is not coming after us. We are lucky."


  Jennifer headed towards the mountains to the cabin.


  


  


  

Chapter 2. In Dalebridge by WhiteBird

As the SUV sped away, Susan looking back did not see Tamara. Jennifer headed deeper into the mountains along the small gravel road. Tamara was still lying on her stomach and she flipped her hair back. Now Martin did hear Tamara's thunderous voice. He came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and he went up the slope and he went up onto her right bum cheek. Martin looked up at Tamara's back.


  He shouted, "TAMARA. WHAT IS GOING ON?"


  Tamara hearing him turned her head and said, "I heard a person scream. Then I heard a vehicle heading away. I think people were watching us."


  Martin shouted, "THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME."


  Tamara replied,  "I agree. Let people watch us. Hey Martin. Thunder time. Then in about 10 minutes, I'm going to get up my tiny man."


  Martin knew what Tamara meant. Martin standing there on Tamara's right bum cheek got ready. Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip. The thunderous fart sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 seconds and it thundered and resonated across the land and sky. Martin had plugged his ears from the sound of Tamara's thunderous fart. Martin stood there he was excited.


  Martin then shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING, YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS. GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING, OH GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."  


 Martin ran across Tamara's right bum cheek and leaped onto his stomach and he slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. He did this as he shouted for joy and as he went down between her bum cheeks his shouts went muffled. Tamara hearing this giggled. Martin then went deeper down between the bum cheeks of Tamara and as she did he shouted Tamara's name. Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did the walls closed in on Martin giving him a massive hug. He was unable to move as he was pinned tightly between the two massive walls. Martin shouted for joy and he then took several deep breaths as he just loved the smell. Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled.


  Jennifer arrived at her family's cabin she pulled up next to the cabin and the four girls got out. They got their stuff and went inside and they put their stuff away. The 4 girls then made something to eat and they sat down. They were all quiet since they saw Tamara lying on her stomach.  


  Lee Anne said, "I must say that what I saw back there was.. was something that I never thought I would see."


  Lisa said, "Yeah. Martin Lutz on Tamara's booty."


  Susan said, "Did you see how small he was on that booty. Like Tamara sure is one shapely girl, she has on jiggly booty and Martin was running around on her bum. Did you see how skin-tight those jeggings are? Martin then went down between her bum cheeks, he hid between her bum cheeks."


  Jennifer said, "Well now we know who Tamara likes and she is not hiding it. Martin sure seemed happy to be there."


  Lee Anne replied, "I doubt Martin even has a choice. Look at the size of Tamara and him. She is so big, he is like a bug to her so I doubt he can even escape."


 Susan replied, "I don't think he wants to. I do know that he likes her. So I don't think Martin even wants to leave."


  The four girls continued their talk as they ate their meal. After a while, they were done and Lee Anne went outside she looked around and she gasped. Looking out in the distance she saw Tamara, but Tamara from the chest up in the distance. There were lots of trees surrounding the cabin and the area and Tamara was a few miles away, and she was not sitting up. As she was sitting there she still towered over the tops of the trees. From the chest up she was above the tops of the tall trees of the forest. Lee Anne gave a shout and the other girls ran out and she pointed.


  Jennifer looking said, "Oh gosh, she is just sitting there and she still towers over the trees."


  Lisa replied, "Can you just imagine what would happen if she got mad."


  Just then they saw Tamara stand up and as she did she was now easily seen across the forest as now the tops of the trees barely even reached her crotch. Tamara was a few miles from Jennifer's family cabin but the girls easily saw her. Tamara looked around as she stood there. Martin was standing there on her left shoulder. Martin looked out across the Rocky Mountain forest but he was looking at the forest from above.  


  Tamara then said, "So Martin. Where would you like to go now."


  Martin replied,  "Tamara, let's head to Dalebridge. It's been a while since I've been there. I want to go there with you."


  Tamara replied, "Sounds good Martin. Let's go there and have some fun."


  Tamara then took a step and she headed across the vast foothills, off towards the city of Dalebridge. Martin then moved closer to Tamara's neck and he sat down and took in the view. Tamara was still walking across the vast Foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Tamara then made a slight turn and she was now heading out of the Foot Hills as she left the Foot Hills she was now heading in a North West direction towards the city of Dalebridge.


  Dalebridge was a good-sized city with a population of 152 650. The city was divided into 3 sections a North, a South and an Eastside. The East Side was separated from the North and South by a large Coulee. The Coulee had a large river running through it with several parks and trees and lots of hiking trails. The city of Dalebridge also had 7 tall buildings the tallest being 19 stories in height. Three of the tall buildings were all in the downtown part located on the Northside. The four other tall were scatted across the city. Tamara Sherring was heading towards this city.


  Tamara Sherring was now walking across the vast prairies and as she did she looked out and across the vast open landscape. Martin looked out across the vast landscape and from the height he was at he was able to see for miles and miles. Martin was in awe, this was the first time that he was seeing the vast prairies from a great height. Then he saw the city of Dalebridge in the distance. Martin then heard a noise as did Tamara, it was a helicopter. Then anouther helicopter, the second was a news helicopter. The news helicopter was flying off to Tamara's left side and she turned her head and glanced at the helicopter. Martin looking over and up saw that the news helicopter was filming. He gave a wave. Then three drones arrived all flying beside Tamara.  


  Martin said, "TAMARA, THAT'S A NEW HELICOPTER. I THINK YOU ARE ON THE NEWS."


 Tamara replied, "I know. I will be on the breaking news."


  The local news was showing a live feed of Tamara Sherring as she was walking across the countryside. People at bars and restaurants began to watch as an image of Tamara was being shown live. Soon most people in Dalebridge and the area had heard or seen Tamara on the news. On the news, it mentioned that she was heading right for Dalebridge.  


  The news crew got good footage of Martin there on Tamara's left shoulder. Martin got up and he did a little dance there and as he did people saw it on the news.  


  A woman at one of the bars said loudly, "I recognize that man, that's Martin Lutz."


  A man spoke out "Oh gosh, that girl I know of her. That's Tamara Sherring."


 Now Tamara was only a few miles from Dalebridge and she was now seen by the people in the tall buildings. Panic had now spread across the city as Tamara got closer. People were scared as this was the first time that anyone had seen a real giant in real life. But now a real giant was heading right for their city. Tamara was walking along beside the highway a good 80 feet off to the right and her walking speed was faster than the speeding limit on the highway.


As Tamara entered the outskirts of Dalebridge, she  spoke loudly,  "I AM A GIANT."


Tamara's voice thundered across the city of Dalebridge and as she spoke she slowed down her walk and she entered the city of Dalbridge. It was an awesome sight to behold as Tamara Sherring the 280-foot tall young woman entered a city. Now being 280 feet in height, she just towered over everything in the city. Tamara was seen across the city as she was slowly walking through the city. The shaking and trembling of the ground were felt across the city with each step Tamara took. Tamara had now walked a mile into the Eastside of the city.


Down below in the streets, people were running away from Tamara. They were screaming and shouting. Some were standing up along the side of the buildings, some were taking pictures. Some people were running into and out of buildings. Tamara then stopped and put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around. Tamara saw tiny people, to her they were 1.5 inches tall. She saw them running through the streets away from her screaming and shouting. To Tamara, the screams and shouts of the people sounded faint and high-pitched.  


 Tamara spoke, "Hey tiny people."


  Martin was now standing there on Tamara's left shoulder. He was unable to look straight down cause Tamara's left breast blocked his view so he looked over the large breast. Martin as he looked down he was looking down at buildings that were 4 to 5 stores in height, and he was looking down at them. From his view, he was able to look down into several streets and he saw people running through the streets away from Tamara Sherring. To Martin, the screams and shouts of the people sounded faint and far away.

Chapter 3. Action in the city. by WhiteBird

Down below in the streets, people were running away from Tamara as she stood there. As people looked up at her to the people in the streets Tamara was just massive, huge. Her size alone brought great fear to anyone. Screams and shouts filled the streets as people were running through the streets screaming and shouting. Screams and shouts were heard across the city of Dalebridge. The roofs of the tall buildings were filled with people all watching Tamara as she was standing there. Martin was seen by the people in the tall buildings as he was walking around on her left shoulder. Tamara was standing there with her hands on her hips. Tamara then lowered her arms and she took a step and when she did the ground shook.  


 Tamara then slowly began to walk through the city and as she did the ground across the city shook with each step she took. Tamara was walking nice and slow to give the people a chance to move out of her way. Tamara was making her way towards the downtown part of Dalebridge. As Tamara neared the downtown part the 3 tall buildings in the downtown section began to sway from Tamara's weight. People on the roofs began to scream as she arrived there. Tamara arrived in the downtown part of Dalebridge and she stopped and she stood there. To her right within reach were two tall buildings. To her left a block away was the other tall building. The tallest building 19 floors were in the downtown part to Tamara's right. The other two buildings were 17 floors.


  The tallest building in the city the top came up to the cusp of her breasts. Tamara noticed the people on the roof and the people saw that they fell under her gaze. Tamara then reached out her hand towards the tall building and as she did the people on the roof went running. Tamara then reached down and grabbed several people in her hand and she closed her fingers and she then brought her hand to her face. Looking at her clenched fist she smiled. Tamara then opened her hand and as she did 5 people were lying there in her palm. Tamara holding her right-hand palm up at her chest level smiled and giggled as she looked at the 5 people lying there in her palm.   


  Tamara watched as the 5 tiny 1.5 inch tall people in her palm began to get up. Martin was watching from Tamara's left shoulder. The 5 people got up and as they looked up they saw Tamara looking down and smiling at them. They heard her giggle which was thunderous to them. They began to move around there in her massive 15-foot wide palm. The 5 people were too scared to say anything as they stood there looking up at Tamara. Tamara then began to lower her hand down towards the street and as she did the 5 people in her palm felt it. As Tamara lowered her hand down it was much faster than an elevator ride. As her hand touched the pavement the 5 people ran off her palm and her fingers. Tamara straightened up and she watched as the 5 people went running down the street. The roof of the tall building was clear of people. 


   Tamara then took a step and as she did the entire downtown shook, then she took anouther step. People were still screaming and shouting in the streets down below.


  Tamara then spoke, "Wow. Just listen to all you tiny people all screaming and shouting. You have all been shouting ever since I've gotten here. Sounds like all you tiny people are so excited to see me a real giant in your city. To me, all your screams and shouts sound faint and high pitched."


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice silenced the screams of the tiny people in the city. Tamara looked around and saw the tall building that was off to her left a block away. That building was a Condo Complex, it was 15 floors. Tamara then took a few steps towards it. The Condo Complex had a large open area to the side of it. Tamara looked down at the 15-story tall building, the top not even reaching her hip. Inside people were at the windows looking up at her. Tamara then squatted down and as she did she was still taller than the building. Tamara looked at the building and she could see tiny people looking through the windows. The building also had a balcony for each Condo. She saw that some balconies had people there all looking up at her.


  Tamara saw a man in red shorts on one of the balconies. She with her right hand pointed at him and she spoke. "Hey. You. Tell me how much you and everyone here are paying for your condo?"


  The man looking up shouted, "WE ARE ALL PAYING $1155 A MONTH, PLUS UTILITIES."


  Tamara replied, "That is too much. I think you should all live for free. The city of Dalebridge has lots of money and I know that this Condo owner is a billionaire. He has lots of money."


  Tamara then stood up and headed away from the downtown part. After taking a few steps she entered the large coulee that separated the North and south from the east side. Tamara left the southside and she entered the large coulee. Tamara was slowly walking through the large coulee. Tamara then laid down on her stomach facing the east side. As she laid down on her stomach the entire south and most of the northside was able to see her. The coulee was a good half-mile wide. People on the south side were all watching as Tamara was lying there on her stomach. They then saw the tiny man there on her left shoulder running down her back. They watched as Martin ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek and he ran down her massive left bum cheek and he stopped and stood there right on her left bum cheek.


  Martin looked towards the southside and he could see people in the distance watching him, he knew that people were watching him. He could see that cars had stopped and he could see the people. Martin did not care at all. He was with Tamara Sherring and that's all that mattered. Martin turned and he looked up Tamara's back to her head. Martin then began to run and he headed towards Tamara's left thigh as he did thousands of people watched the tiny man running down Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin ran onto Tamara's left thigh and he continued to run down her thigh and he stopped a good 30 feet below her left bum cheek. To the people watching Martin looked like a bug there on Tamara's bum. Tamara then turned her head to the left and she spoke.


  Tamara said, "Hey my tiny Martin. Are you ready for some thunder? Thunder."


  Martin gave a shout and he began to run up Tamara's left thigh and he was now running up her left bum cheek. Martin then began to run across her bum towards her bum cleavage. As he reached Tamara's massive bum cleavage Tamara let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds. The thunderous fart was heard across the city and beyond and windows within a mile of Tamara rattled. At the same time, Martin lunged forwards and he slid down the slope and he slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view. The people were shocked at the sound of the thunderous fart. They were also shocked at Martin just going down between her bum cheeks as she was letting the fart rip. Tamara then reached back and with her right hand, she felt her bum running her hand across her bum. She then took her hand away.


  Tamara then spoke, "My tiny Martin Lutz, my boyfriend just loves my thunderous farts. He gets so excited from my thunderous farts. He is safe between my bum cheeks. I love my Martin Lutz."


  Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did thousands upon thousands of people saw it. Tamara held her squeeze and as she did Martin was sandwiched in there and he was unable to move. He just loved it, he was very comfortable cause Tamara's bum was jiggly and the skin-tight soft jeggings she had on were soft and smooth. Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. 


  People across Dalebridge began to talk about Tamara's thunderous fart, especially the guys. After a good 10 minutes Martin came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and he was seen playing on Tamara's bum. Soon across Dalebrige people were talking only about Tamara Sherring.  


  People were gathering around and they were watching Tamara as she was lying on the slope of the coulee on her stomach. As people were watching they were talking amongst themselves about Tamara. Everyone across the city was watching the reruns of the footage that the news channels were playing. Everyone was talking about Tamara. People were still in shock at what they had seen, that Tamara was the first real giant that anyone had ever seen. The first Giant was over 200 feet in height. As people were standing there a person noticed someone on Tamara's bum. It was Martin, he had come out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and went up onto the slope of her right bum cheek.


  Martin was seen as he was now walking across Tamara's right bum cheek. Martin looked so small there on Tamara's voluptuous bum. Martin stopped as he stood there in the middle of Tamara's right bum cheek. Martin looked towards the South and Northside of the city and as he did he could see people gathered all watching Tamara. Tamara's legs were pointing towards the Southside of the city. Martin then jumped up and down on Tamara's right bum cheek and as he did thousands of people saw him doing it. Martin was excited and as he was jumping up and down he began to shout for joy at the top of his lungs. Martin stopped jumping and he was seen running across her right bum cheek. He slid down the slope and he slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and he disappeared from view.  


  A woman watching said, "OH MY GOSH!! DID YOU ALL SEE THAT? THAT MAN JUST WENT BETWEEN HER BUM CHEEKS."


 A man replied, "I THINK HE SURE MUST LOVE THAT GIANT GIRL."


 Anouther person said, "From what I know, the Giant Girl loves that man."


A person pointing out shouted, "LOOK LOOK, MARTIN HAS COME OUT AGAIN AND THIS TIME HE IS ON TAMARA'S LEFT BUM CHEEK."


  Martin was now running around on Tamara's left bum cheek this time. Martin ran across her left bum cheek, he then ran up and down on it. Martin then ran down Tamara's left bum cheek down onto her left thigh and Martin ran down her left thigh. He stopped and he turned and as he faced Tamara's bum cheeks he let out a shout of joy. 


  Martin then shouted at the top of his lungs, "I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD. MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS."


   Tamara heard Martin as he shouted and she lifted her head and as she did the people saw it. Tamara lifted her head and looked around and she turned her head to the left and she spoke.  


  Her voice thundered, "Hey Martin you sure sound excited."


  Martin shouted back.  "I AM BEYOND EXCITED TAMARA."


  Tamara replied, "Come my tiny Martin. Come back here to my shoulder and I will get up. Then you can tell me what you want me to do to this city."


  People sure heard Tamara's thunderous voice and people began to panic. Martin was now running up Tamara's left thigh and he then ran up her bum and then he was running up her back and he got to her left shoulder. Tamara then began to get up and as she did people were now running away from the area not knowing what she would do. Tamara stood up and she looked around as she was standing in the Coulee. Tamara then took a few steps and she stopped.


  Tamara then said, "So Martin, tell me. What would you like me to do to this city."


  Martin then was seen saying something to Tamara as he was standing there on her left shoulder. Tamara nodded and she smiled.  


  Tamara then spoke and said, "Martin that I can do. I will give this city a shaking."


  Tamara took a few steps and looked around and she then began to jog in one place. As Tamara was jogging in one place the ground around her began to shake and tremble and the shaking and trembling began to ripple out from her and it went across the entire city of Dalebridge. Within seconds the entire city began to tremble and shake. The tall buildings began to sway and across the city, people had a hard time standing from the shaking of the ground. People across Dalebridge were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs and across the city, thousands of car alarms went off. After a good 30 seconds, Tamara stopped jogging in one place and across Dalebridge thousands of people were lying down. People across the city began to get up.

  

Chapter 4. Martin gets excited and is taken. by WhiteBird

  Tamara then headed away from Dalebridge back to her boyfriend's place. As Tamara arrived at Martin's place, she stepped over the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road. She then stepped over the trees he was using as a windbreak. Tamara then squatted down and she then laid down slowly on her right side as she did Martin ran towards her left arm and he ran down the side of her left arm and Tamara laid down on her right side. Martin ran down her arm down to her hand and off her hand onto her left thigh. Tamara using her right arm and hand held her head up. As Tamara was lying there on her right side at Martin's place, she was easily seen from the main highway. Martin stood there on her left thigh. 


   Martin then looked up at Tamara's massive left side and he waved to her as she looked at him. Tamara smiled at Martin as he was standing there on her left thigh. Martin then ran up her left thigh onto her hip and he stood there looking up at Tamara's smiling face. Martin then looked around, he was a good 69 feet off the ground. He could look over the trees that he had at his place considering Tamara's hips were 69 feet wide.


Tamara spoke, "So Martin, are you having fun?"


  Martin replied, "I sure am Tamara."


Tamara then looked around as she was lying there on her side. As she was lying there she was seen over the trees from a distance. Tamara as she was lying there her head and shoulders were above the trees.


Anthony spoke, "Oh gosh Tamara, did you see all those people in the streets running? I bet they were so scared and you made a city tremble. What I found exciting was that you towered over all the buildings." 


Tamara replied, "I found it exciting to watch all those tiny people running through the streets. They were all at my mercy. Just think Martin I can head back and level that city and no one can do anything about it. I am a Giant. Don't worry Martin I won't hurt anyone."



 Martin shouted, "I AM NOT WORRIED TAMARA. YOU ARE THE NICEST AND KINDEST GIANT. YOU ARE A GIANT TAMARA. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."


Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip as she was lying there on her right side. The fart sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds. The fart just thundered and resonated across the land and was heard as far away as 8 miles. Tamara then with her left hand slapped her left bum cheek and as she did it jiggled and the slap just echoed across the land and was heard just like the thunderous fart.


   Martin jumped up and down and he shouted, "OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH TAMARA. THAT WAS SO THUNDEROUS AND SO EXCITING. OH GOSH, TAMARA SHEERING YOU ARE NOT ONLY A GIANT BUT A GODDESS. NOT JUST A GODDESS BUT THE ONE TRUE GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."


Tamara replied, "Wow so you found that exciting. Alright, Martin. I will let you have some fun."


 Martin wondered what Tamara meant, but he soon found out when Tamara slowly began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did Martin ran off her hip and onto her left bum cheek and he kept running across Tamara's left bum cheek as she rolled onto her stomach. Martin was now standing on her left bum cheek, he looked across her massive 69-foot wide bum. He then looked down at her massive thighs and he then looked up her back to her head. He then saw Tamara turn her head to the side and she looked back out of the corner of her eye and she saw Martin there on her left bum cheek.


Tamara then spoke, "Martin, go and have fun. I will lie here for a while. Just be careful not to get lost between my bum cheeks." 


Tamara then folded her arms and laid her head down. Martin standing there on her left bum looked around, he jumped up and down a couple of times and Tamara's bum was jiggly. He then walked across her bum and he stopped and saw her massive bum cleavage, the skin-tight jeggings she had on cut into her bum cleavage parting both voluptuous bum cheeks. Martin looked at her massive bum cleavage in awe. Martin sat down and he then slid down the slope of her left bum cheek. He slid down right between Tamara's bum cheeks, and he disappeared from view as he went down between Tamara's bum cheeks. Anthony was sandwiched between those massive bum cheeks, he wiggled in there and he went deeper. He took out his cell, turned on the flash, and looked around. He was surrounded by massive bum cheeks and the colour of Tamara's skin-tight jeggings.  Martin wiggled there between Tamara's bum cheeks.  


 


    Tamara Sherring in her skin tight jeggings.


 

 Martin was enveloped by Tamara's voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks. He was quite comfortable cause the skin-tight jeggings she had on were soft and smooth. Martin wiggled again in there and he shouted for joy but his shouts were completely muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks. Martin took a deep breath, he was turned on by the smell in there. He was so excited in there that he again wiggled in there with all his might. Martin then thought to himself, 'I am the first and only guy on the planet to have a girlfriend who is a giant.'  Anthony was so happy there that he was unable to contain himself.


Tamara lifted her head and spoke. "Anthony, I am sorry but I have to let one rip so you make sure you are safe alright my tiny man."


  Martin was climbing out fast and he went up on the slope of her right bum cheek and he began to climb up and he gave a shout. Martin then began to run across Tamara's right bum cheek. Tamara then let anouther thunderous fart rip and like before it just thundered across the land, the sound heard as far away as 8 miles. Martin stopped as he stood there.


  Martin shouted, "OH GOSH TAMARA, THAT WAS AWESOME. I AM SO EXCITED, OH GOSH I AM EXCITED. TIME FOR ME TO GO TO MY SAFE REFUGE."


 Tamara with her head still up said, "Wait, Martin, please wait. I just let one rip."


  Martin ran towards her bum cleavage and leaped onto his stomach he slid down the slope right between Tamara's bum cheeks head first and he slid down right between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Martin shouted for joy as he slid down but as he went down between her bum cheeks his shouts of joy went muffled. Tamara knew and saw what he did cause she saw him out of the corner of her eye. Martin began to wiggle in there with all his might, and he took deep breaths just loving the smell in there. Tamara lay there still and she then heard Martin as he came out. Martin was close to her left thigh and on her bum cheek, just before the slope into her bum cleavage. Martin lay there on his stomach caressing her bum there. He looked so small there just before her massive bum cleavage above her left thigh.


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS!! YOU ARE A GIANT AMONG ALL GIANTS. YOU ARE A GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. YOU ARE A GIANT AND I AM NOTHING TO YOU GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. I JUST LOVE YOUR THUNDEROUS FARTS AND THE SMELL. OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING I JUST LOVE IT BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS."


  Tamara replied, "Oh Martin. You are so nice."


  Martin shouted, "I LOVE IT BETWEEN YOUR MASSIVE BUM CHEEKS. I LOVE THE SMELL, OH GOSH YOU ARE THE GODDESS." 


 Martin then slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks again disappearing from view and Tamara could tell he went in there cause his shouts went almost silent. Tamara found it exciting that Martin just loved it there between her bum cheeks. She was shocked and excited that a man only 1.5 inches tall to her just loved it there between her bum cheeks, that her thunderous fart so excited him. She found it exciting that Martin just loved being in there and loving the smell. Tamara was also surprised considering the soft skin-tight jeggings she had on she had not changed since 2 days ago. Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did the walls of her bum cheeks closed in on Martin and he was unable to move. This he found exciting and he was quite comfortable as Tamara's bum was jiggly and the skin-tight jeggings she had on were soft and smooth. 


  Tamara then said, "Martin likes me. He loves it between my bum cheeks. Oh Martin I won't let anyone ever hurt you."


  Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled and Martin felt it. Then Martin came out and he lay on the slope of her left bum cheek. He then crawled up and he went up onto her left bum cheek and he looked around. 



    Tamara grabbed the large window mirror with her right hand, which was about the size of her hand, that she had beside the house and she reached back and held it over her bum. Seeing Martin there she giggled and Martin looking up saw her reflection in the large window mirror she was holding over her bum. Martin waved to her and she smiled at him.


  "Martin, I am going to take a little nap. So you do what you want my tiny little man."


  Tamara put the large window mirror down next to the house and folded her arms and she put her head down to rest. Martin stood there on Tamara's left bum cheek. He then ran down her left bum cheek and he headed down her bum onto her left thigh. Martin stopped just below Tamara's left bum cheek and he laid down on Tamara's left bum cheek and he closed his eyes for a bit. Now headed down the highway were Jennifer and her friends they were returning from the mountains. Jennifer was driving and Lisa was in the passenger seat and Susan and Lee Anne were in the back.


  Jennifer said, "I can't see Tamara anywhere. I wonder if she had left and gone down south."


  Susan replied, "I sure hope so. It's quite frightening to have someone that large walking around. Also just imagine she sure could do a favour."


  Lee Anne replied, "Well we should all be thankful that Tamara is one nice compassionate girl. Just imagine what would happen if she got mad."


  Lisa quickly replied, "Oh gosh that would be frightening."


  There was silence as Jennifer continued to drive down the highway and Lisa was looking around. She was trying to spot Tamara but did not see her. Lisa then looked up ahead to her left and in the distance, she saw something large like a large mound. Lisa looking pointed in the direction and as she did Jennifer slowed down and she looked too as did the other two girls. Jennifer pulled over and she brought the SUV to a stop.


  Jennifer said, "Oh gosh. That is her, that's Tamara. No wonder we could not see her. She is lying down at that place."


  Lee Anne replied, "That is Martin's place. She is at Martin's place. Let's head there."


  Lisa replied, "Are you sure?"


  Jennifer replied, "Yeah let's do it. I will head up the gravel road and we can park down close."


  They all got into the SUV and Jennifer drove a good mile to reach the gravel road she then headed up the long 2-mile gravel road. Now as Tamara was lying on her stomach the gravel road ran along beside her. Her feet were pointing towards the highway and the gravel road was a good 200 feet from her. As Jennifer was driving up the gravel road they just saw her lying there on her stomach. The girls saw that Tamara's head was down and she was sleeping. Now they were adjacent to her feet and they had reached the trees that Martin had used as a windbreak. The driveway was just up ahead and Jennifer pulled into a turn-off and she turned off the engine. She and the others got out and headed over to the fence Martin had. Lee Anne ran ahead of them and as she went around some bushes she was now at least 150 feet from Tamara's right foot. Lee Anne stopped and stood there, within seconds the other girls reached her.


   Jennifer said, "We need to be careful to not wake her."


  Susan said, "I am going to get close."


  Susan took off running towards Tamara and Lee Anne followed her but Lisa and Jennifer remained behind. Susan and Lee Anne reached Tamara's foot, Tamara had taken her open sandals off and her sandals were a good 160 feet away. Susan ran up along Tamara's right side and she then began to climb up Tamara's right leg. Lee Anne ran around Tamara's right foot and she began to run up between Tamara's legs. Now as this was happening Lisa and Jennifer watched. Susan had now climbed up Tamara's right leg and she stood up and looked around. She saw Martin up ahead as he was lying there with his back up against Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin had fallen asleep. Now Lee Anne ran up as far as she could but now Tamara's massive thighs had come together. She was now climbing up Tamara's massive thighs and she in a few minutes reached and climbed onto Tamara's right thigh.


  Susan was now running up Tamara's left thigh and as she was watching Martin, she reached Martin and she checked him he was fast asleep. Susan reached into her purse and pulled out a syringe needle she adjusted and she tapped hard on the shoulder and he woke up.


  Susan, what, what are you doing here?"  spoke Martin.


  Susan smiled and said, "I'm here for you. I need Tamara to do something for me and you are going to help."


  Martin replied, "Sure let's ask Tamara."


  Susan quickly jabbed Martin in the neck and as she did Martin grabbed her arm and he pushed her away but before he could she pushed the needle Martin grabbed the syringe and he pulled it out and he took a step and he fell over unconscious. Lee Anne was on Tamara's right thigh watching and she was shocked as to what had happened. Susan who was the biggest of the other girls grabbed Martin and lifted him and she put him over her shoulder now she was running down Tamara's left thigh and she reached Tamara's knees and she then headed down her leg. Susan then put Martin down and rolled him off Martin was seen falling to the ground and Susan quickly climbed down.


  "What the heck is she doing,"  said Jennifer.


  Lisa replied, "I have no idea but look she is picking up Martin and she is heading this way."


  As Susan reached the two girls she ran passed then carry Martin who was draped over her shoulder.


  Susan shouted, "Come on you too."


  Just then Tamara opened her eyes and lifted her head and as she did Jennifer saw it and so did Lisa. Jennifer and Lisa both took off running to the SUV and just up ahead Susan was putting Martin in the back she closed the back door and she got in as did Jennifer and Lisa. Jennifer quickly started the SUV and put it in gear and she quickly headed up the gravel road fast. Tamara as she lifted her head saw the SUV speeding down the gravel road and she figured it was just a random person quickly heading down the road scared cause of her size.  


  Lee Anne ran up Tamara's right bum cheek and she stopped as she saw that Tamara had lifted her head. She then saw Tamara reach over and grabbed something and when Tamara picked it up Lee Anne recognized what it was, a large handheld mirror. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "My tiny Martin. I am wondering if you are hiding."


  Lee Anne then saw Tamara reaching back with the large handheld mirror and Lee Anne ran across Tamara's bum to her bum cleavage she quickly slid down the slope and she slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. As she slid down Tamara held the large window mirror over her bum and not seeing Martin on her bum she giggled. 


  Lee Anne was sandwiched between Tamara's gigantic bum cheeks and she did hear Tamara's giggle, it was muffled but she heard it. Lee Anne went deeper and she took out her cell and turned on the flash. Lee Anne took a deep breath she was smelling Tamara's bum. The residual odour sure hit her. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice loud and clear but muffled cause of Tamara's cheeks.


  "So my tiny Martin. You sure like it between my bum cheeks. Martin let me know you are alright give me a wave my tiny Martin."


  Lee Anne then began to climb up and as she did she saw some light coming in she climbed up and she looked out from between Tamara's bum cheeks. Now as Tamara was looking down Tamara saw some movement there between her bum cheeks. She had no idea that it was Lee Anne there and not Martin. Lee Anne looking up saw part of the large window mirror she was holding over her bum. Lee Anne then reached out her arm and she waved as she did Tamara giggled and Lee Anne decided to go back in. As she did she heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Alright, Martin enjoy your time between my bum cheeks. Guess what Martin, I have a surprise for you. I know how much you just love my thunderous farts."


  Lee Anne heard what Tamara said and she shouted and she began to wiggle there between Tamara's bum cheeks with all her might. Tamara lifted her legs at the knees and she let a thunderous fart rip with Lee Anne there between her bum cheeks. Lee Anne screamed at the top of her lungs but Tamara's thunderous fart silenced her scream. Tamara was hit with the loud thunderous fart, she felt the massive fart like a gale force wind, and her hair was blown back. The sound of Tamara's fart just shook her to the core, she smelt, felt and heard the thunderous fart. Lee Anne tried to breathe but was unable to and she passed out there between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. 


  Tamara then spoke loudly, "MARTIN LUTZ MY TINY BOYFRIEND JUST LOVES MY THUNDEROUS FARTS."


  Tamara then reached back with her handheld window mirror and she held it over her bum and did not see Martin. She put the large window mirror down and she then reached back with her right and with her thumb and forefinger she reached down between her bum cheeks and she felt around looking for Martin. She felt something and as she did Lee Anne woke up and Tamara grabbed her between her thumb and forefinger. Tamara lifted Lee Anne out from between her bum cheeks, now Tamara had no idea that Martin was not there, that he was taken and now she was holding Lee Anne. Lee Anne screamed as Tamara brought her before her face.


  Lee Anne screamed at the top of her lungs as she looked into Tamara's gigantic face. Tamara as she looked at Lee Anne there between her fingers her eye's widened and her face went angry. Tamara was shocked, she had just reached back and pulled someone other than Martin from between her bum cheeks. Tamara was looking at Lee Anne there between her thumb and forefinger. With her left hand and she felt between her bum cheeks for Martin and he was not there. Tamara then looked around.


  Tamara spoke,  "Lee Anne what the hell are you doing? Why the heck was you between my bum cheeks and where is Martin."


  Now as Tamara spoke Lee Anne plugged her ears from Tamara's thunderous voice which shook Lee Anne to the core. Tamara then looked around and she spoke as she did Lee Anne plugged her ears and she screamed as Tamara's thunderous voice shook her to the core.


  "MARTIN, MARTIN WHERE ARE YOU MARTIN? OH GOSH, DID YOU GO DOWN BETWEEN MY LEGS AND YOU ARE AT MY CROTCH."


  Lee Anne shouted at the top of her lungs, "HE IS NOT HERE, HE HAD BEEN TAKEN BY SUSAN. YOU WON'T FIND HIM HERE!!!"  


Tamara heard her and she said, "So Lee Anne tell me why he was taken and what plan you and your friends are up to."


  Lee Anne replied, "I do not know and that's the truth, Tamara. We were driving along and saw you so we decided to approach you. I climbed up your right thigh and Susan went up onto your left thigh. Martin was sleeping on your thigh leaning up against your left bum cheek. Susan knocked him out with a syringe and she just dropped him over her shoulder and she took off. She climbed off you and headed to the SUV. They left me behind. I had no idea that this would be done."


  Tamara replied, "So instead of screaming for help you hid between my bum cheeks and even pretended to be Martin. But I found out, and now you are scared."


  Lee Anne shouted, "I AM SCARED, YOU BET I AM. TAMARA YOU ARE A GIANT AND YOU CAN EASILY CRUSH ME WITH YOUR THUMB AND FOREFINGER AND NO ONE CAN STOP YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON THE PLANET. NO ONE CAN HIDE FROM YOU TAMARA. YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO LEVEL AN ENTIRE CITY, YOUR SIZE ALONE BRINGS FEAR. SO YES I AM SCARED TO DEATH AND SO I HID. PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME LIKE A BUG, I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY WOULD TAKE MARTIN."


  Tamara then stood up holding Lee Anne there in her right hand. Lee Anne's cell rang and Tamara heard the ring. Tamara turned her hand over and she let Lee Anne fall into her palm. Lee Anne took her cell out and she answered it, it was Susan. Lee Anne stood up and spoke with Susan for a couple of minutes. Lee Anne put her cell away and she looked up at Tamara.


  Lee Anne said, "TAMARA, THAT WAS SUSAN. SHE AND LISA AND JENNIFER ARE HEADING TO COALDON. SUSAN WANT'S YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR HER. SHE SAID IF YOU DO THIS FAVOR MARTIN WILL BE RELEASED IF NOT SHE SAID SHE WILL CUT OFF ALL HIS FINGERS AND HIS EARS AND NOSE."


 Tamara replied, "Tell her if she hurts Martin I will crush and her friends like bugs. What does she want me to do?"


  Lee Anne replied, "SHE WANTS YOU TO HEAD TO COALDON AND THERE IN COALDON FEDERAL PRISON HER BOYFRIEND CASEY IS BEING HELD. CASEY ALMOST BEAT A MAN TO DEATH. SHE WANTS YOU TO BREAK HIM OUT AND THEN SHE WANTS YOU TO CRUSH THE GUARDS. SHE SAID IF YOU DO THAT SHE WILL RELEASE MARTIN."


 Tamara replied, "I am not a killer. I will get her man out of that jail but I will not crush anyone. Text her and tell her I am heading to Coaldon. Find out if that is in Coaldon?"


  Lee Anne texted Susan and within a few seconds, she got a reply.


  Lee Anne shouted, "TAMARA, SHE SAID THAT IS FINE AS LONG AS CASEY IS OUT OF PRISON. OH, SHE SAID THEY ARE AT LEAST 5 MILES FROM COALDON."


 Tamara replied, "Good, then I can catch those bitches and make them pay. You are coming with me."


  Tamara then put Lee Anne onto her left shoulder and she took a step and she stepped over the gravel road and the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road and she took off running towards the city of Coaldon. Now Tamara was 280 feet tall her running speed was 494 mph and she was covering 8.2 miles a minute. Now as Tamara was running her massive weight of 13 547 tons just shook the ground around her for up to 7 miles with each step she took. Coaldon was a good 54 miles from Martin's place. With Tamara's massive size she would be coming upon Coaldon in just 6 minutes.


  Tamara then said, "With my size, I will be coming upon Coaldon fast and now I know what their SUV looks like. So I am sure I can catch that SUV before it enters Coaldon."

Chapter 5. Great respect and such love. by WhiteBird

Jennifer looked up ahead and saw the city of Coaldon, they were only 5 miles from the city limits. Next to her was Lisa and Susan was in the back with Martin who was tied up. Jennifer looked in the side rearview mirror and she got a glimpse of Tamara who was running after them, and she shouted "OH HECK!!" Jennifer increased speed and as she did they in the SUV all felt it. Susan turned and she looked back and she too saw Tamara who was running after them and coming upon the SUV real fast.


  Susan shouted, "STEP ON IT JENNIFER."


  Jennifer replied, "I am going as fast as I can ."


  Just then the ground began to tremble around the SUV and within seconds Tamara caught up with the SUV. Tamara ran ahead of the SUV and as she did the ground just shook and everyone in the SUV felt it and it was hard for Jennifer to drive. Tamara stopped and she put her foot down on the highway blocking the highway with her foot. Jennifer slammed on the brakes and she turned the wheel the SUV began to turn and as it did it began to skid. Tamara saw it and the SUV almost rammed into her foot from the side. Jennifer stepped onto the gas and the SUV began to speed away Tamara reached down and she grabbed the SUV with her left hand. As she grabbed the SUV her thumb and fore and middle finger crushed the sides a bit. She lifted the SUV to her face and she turned the vehicle so the front was facing her.


  Tamara held the SUV in front of her face holding the SUV between her left thumb and left fore and middle finger. Jennifer and Lisa were in the front as they looked out their field of vision was blocked by Tamara's gigantic face. Susan in the back screamed at the top of her lungs. Tamara then moved the SUV back from her face a bit and as she did both Jennifer and Lisa saw Lee Anne standing there on Tamara's left shoulder. Lee Anne was running around and she was shouting. Just then Tamara brought her right forefinger towards the SUV and she turned her finger over. She rammed her nail right through the front windshield and as she did both Jennifer and Lisa screamed and Tamara's gigantic 2 feet thick fingernail just rammed right through the front windshield. Tamara then using her nail just tore the roof of the SUV up. She then pinched the torn roof between her gigantic thumb and forefinger and she just tore the roof right off. Lisa, Jennifer and Susan screamed at the top of their lungs.


  Tamara spoke, "Shut up you bitches."


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just shook everyone in the SUV to the core. Lee Anne standing there on Tamara's left shoulder began to scream and shout and Tamara ignored her. Tamara saw Martin in the back and she saw that he was alright.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin are you alright? Did these bitches hurt you?"


  Martin shouted, "I AM ALRIGHT..."


 But Susan interrupted, "I WILL KILL HIM TAMARA. I WILL KILL MARTIN BELIEVE ME I WILL IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DO EXACTLY AS I SAY."


  Tamara replied, "If you kill Martin then I will crush this SUV between my fingers, and you and your friends will all die. Now as Lisa and Jennifer if they are willing to die for you. I want Martin back."


  Jennifer turned and so did Lisa and they both looked at Susan in the back. Susan had a needle syringe right up against Martin's neck and she was trembling. Susan gave an angry look and she let out a loud cry showing her teeth in anger.


  Jennifer spoke, "Susan stop this we can't win. Put the needle down."


  Susan shouted, "NO. I WILL NOT. I WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN. TAMARA SHERRING NOW DO AS I SAY. HEAD INTO COALDON AND FREE MY BOYFRIEND CASEY FROM PRISON AND THEN CRUSH THE GUARDS. NOW DO AS I SAY."


  Tamara heard her and she replied, "No Susan. I will not break a murderer out of prison, and I will not crush anyone."


  Lisa then real fast grabbed Susan's arm and as she did she managed to pull the needle away from her then Jennifer joined in and the three girls in the SUV began to fight there. Lee Anne was watching from Tamara's left shoulder and Tamara shook the SUV a bit and as she did they stopped fighting. Lisa turned and took out a box cutter and she grabbed Martin's hands with her left and with her right hand she cut the straps he was bound with. Lisa turned and shouted up.


  "TAMARA, I CUT MARTIN LOOSE. HE CAN LEAVE, SO LET US GO."


  Susan shouted, "NO, DON'T."  


  Tamara then turned her left hand so that her palm was now below the SUV she then let go of the SUV and as she did the SUV fell several feet right into her palm. Martin got out fast and he ran a few feet from the SUV. Tamara then grabbed Lee Anne between her right thumb and forefinger and she lowered Lee Anne onto her left palm. Tamara then grabbed Martin and lifted him and she put him onto her left shoulder. Martin now standing there on his girlfriend's left shoulder saw the SUV with the torn-off roof there in Tamara's palm. Lee Anne ran towards the SUV and she got in. Tamara then cleared her throat which was louder than thunder.


  Tamara then spoke, "You have kidnapped my Martin and wanted to use him to get me to do a horrible crime. However you Lisa did cut Martin loose so you freed him. Lisa and only you, get out of the SUV now."


  Lisa looked over to Jennifer and she looked back at Susan and Lee Anne. She got out slowly and closed the door and she took a few steps away from the SUV. Tamara grabbed Lisa between her thumb and forefinger and lifted Lisa from her palm she then squatted down and lowered Lisa to the ground. Tamara then straightened up and she took a few steps. Tamara then grabbed the SUV with her right thumb and finger and she lifted the SUV from her palm.


  Tamara spoke, "Start the SUV. I am going to allow you three a chance to get away from me."


  Jennifer started the engine and Tamara lowered the SUV down onto the highway and she let it go. Jennifer stepped onto the gas and the SUV began to speed away from Tamara. Tamara turned and saw Lisa and she took a step towards Lisa Lisa felt the ground tremble as Tamara's right foot landed in front of her a good 30 feet away. Lisa looked up at Tamara and as she did she saw Tamara looking at her.


  Tamara spoke, "Now Lisa, you can run and hide too. Make sure I don't find you cause I will head after the SUV and you all will pay for kidnapping Martin. Yes, I am showing you mercy by allowing you to run and hide from me."


  As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice shook Lisa to the core. Lisa was scared and she then ran right towards Tamara's right foot she then squeezed herself right between Tamara's big right toe and her second toe. The top of Tamara's big toe and the second toe came up to Lisa's chest just past her breasts. Tamara looking down saw Lisa there right between her right big and second toe. To Tamara, Lisa looked like a big there between her big toe and second toe. Lisa's arms were spread out and her right arm went over Tamara's big toe and her left arm over her second toe. Tamara's big toe was much larger than Lisa's. 


  Lisa looked up screaming at the top of her lungs.  "GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME LIKE A BUG. I WOULD BE HONORED TO CLEAN THE DIRT FROM BETWEEN YOUR BIG GIANT TOES TAMARA SHERRING."


   Lisa then bowed down and as she did she went down between Tamara's big toe and second toe disappearing from view. But Tamara was able to see her. Just then Lisa stood up and moved forwards a bit and she climbed up onto Tamara's big toe and she stood up on Tamara's big toe. Lisa then ran a couple of steps up on her big toe and Lisa ran across Tamara's foot and she fell onto her face on her foot. As Lisa fell onto her face was there right between Tamara's little toe and the fourth toe. Lisa reached down between Tamara's fourth toe and little toe and as she did she shouted,


  "I WILL CLEAN THE DIRT FROM BETWEEN YOUR TOES TAMARA SHERRING. YOU GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."


 Tamara looking down giggled as she was watching Lisa reaching down between her gigantic toes.  



   Tamara Sherring let out a thunderous laugh and she reached down and she grabbed Lisa with her right forefinger and thumb she lifted Lisa to her face and she looked at the tiny woman there between her fingers. Lisa screamed as she looked into Tamara's gigantic face, and Tamara lowered Lisa down a bit and she began to walk. Tamara was heading back to Martin's place. Lisa was looking down and around as Tamara was walking and Lisa was so scared that Tamara could easily crush her like a bug with those massive fingers that were thicker than tree trunks. Lisa screamed again and as she did her screams to Tamara sounded faint and high-pitched.  


  Tamara arrived at Martin's place and she stepped over the powerlines she then stopped and lifted Lisa to her face and she looked at the tiny woman and spoke, 


  "Lisa, you are going to do something for me."


  Lisa shouted, "YES I WILL."


  Tamara then removed her open-toe sandals and with her foot moved them aside and as she did the ground shook. Tamara then took a step and she was facing the house. Tamara then laid down on her stomach right in front of Martin's house. Martin's house looked so small compared to the size of Tamara. Lisa was still there between Tamara's fingers.  


  Tamara then spoke and as she did Lisa plugged her ears from the thunderous voice. "Lisa I will put you on my shoulder and you will run down my back to my feet. Pick afoot than on my foot when you get there I will lift my legs at the knees. You can massage my big toe."


  Tamara then put Lisa onto her left shoulder and she then grabbed Martin and she lowered Martin down to the ground. Martin went inside to get a bite to eat. Lisa stood there for a moment on Tamara's left shoulder. Lisa then began to run down Tamara's back and she reached the belt area of her skin-tight soft jeggings. Lisa then began to run up Tamara's left bum cheek which to Tamara was like a large hill. Lisa ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek, she ran to the middle. Lisa then looked across Tamara's 68-foot wide bum. Lisa looked up at Tamara's back then she looked down at her massive thighs. Lisa then headed towards Tamara's left thigh and she then began to run down Tamara's left bum and then down Tamara's left thigh. Lisa reached her knees and she then ran down Tamara's leg and she reached Tamara's foot. Lisa went onto Tamara's heel and as she did Tamara slowly lifted both her legs at the knees. Lisa braced herself as Tamara slowly lifted her legs at the knees and the soles of her feet were horizontal with Lisa there on her left heel.


  Lisa then looking down from Tamara's left heel saw Tamara's voluptuous bum and Lisa saw just how skin tight Tamara's soft jeggings were as they parted those massive bum cheeks. Lisa then looked up towards Tamara's head and saw her long hair hanging down her back. Lisa then saw Tamara putting Martin onto her left shoulder and she then saw Martin running down her back. 


  Tamara then spoke, "Alright my tiny Martin. Have fun on my bum."


  Lisa watched as she saw Martin running up onto Tamara's left bum cheek and he then began to run around her on her left bum cheek. As Lisa looked down Martin looked so small there on Tamara's left bum cheek as he was running around. Martin stopped and he let out a loud shout of joy.


  Martin then shouted, "TAMARA, MAKE IT THUNDER OH PLEASE MAKE IT THUNDER."


  Tamara replied, "I will for you my Martin. Then I will flex for you my tiny Martin."


  Lisa wondered what Martin meant and what Tamara meant. Just then Tamara let a thunderous fart rip, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds. The thunderous fart just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 8 miles across the southwest. The thunderous fart shook Lisa to the core, it hurt her ears. She then saw Martin running across Tamara's bum right towards her bum cleavage. As Martin reached her massive bum cleavage he lunged forwards Martin shouted at the top of his lungs, 


  "TAMARA SHERRING I JUST LOVE THE SMELL OF YOUR THUNDEROUS FARTS. I LOVE IT BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS."


  Martin then slid down on his stomach down the slope right down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and he disappeared from view as he slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks. Lisa was shocked at what she had seen and heard. Looking down she did not see Martin as Martin was now deep between Tamara's giant bum cleavage. Tamara then gave her bum cheeks a flex a couple of times and as she did her bum cheeks just jiggled. Deep between her bum cheeks, Martin wiggled in there with all his might. Tamara Sherring then began to flex her bum cheeks with Martin between them. Lisa was watching as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks.



  Tamara Sherring in her skin tight jeggings.   Lisa was watching these cheeks flexing. 

 


As Giant Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled in her soft skin tight jeggings and Lisa stood there watching as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks. It sure was a sight to behold a massive 280-foot-tall shapely girl flexing her jiggly voluptuous bum cheeks with her tiny boyfriend there between them, 


  Tamara then spoke, "I am a Gaint. Martin just loves my thunderous farts. Martin gets so excited from my thunderous farts.  All I have to do is fart and Martin gets so excited.


  As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks she let anouther thunderous fart rip and it was just like the one before. As Tamara let the fart rip she continued to flex her bum cheeks with Martin still deep between her bum cheeks.


  Lisa shouted, "OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! MARTIN COULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED THAT OH GOSH THERE IS NO WAY THAT MARTIN IS ALIVE. THAT FART, MOST LIKELY CRUSHED HIM."


  Lisa then heard Tamara's thunderous voice, "Lisa, why aren't you massaging my big toe?"


  Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs, "RIGHT AWAY GIANT TAMARA SHERRING."


  Lisa then ran down Tamara's left sole towards Tamara's toes and she ran onto Tamara's big toe and she fell face forwards onto Tamara's big left toe. To Lisa Tamara's big toe was just huge like a big bed. Lisa then spread out her arms and she could barely reach across Tamara's big toe. Lisa then began to massage Tamara's big toe with all her might. Lisa then sat up and she got up and she jumped off her big toe she then moved over and she began to reach down between Tamara's toes cleaning out any dirt that was there between her massive toes.


  Lisa began to scream and shout at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GODDESS A REAL GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS."


  Lisa then began to shout at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT."


 Lisa continued to scream and shout as she was cleaning the dirt from between Tamara's toes. Lisa was frantic as she was doing this. 

Chapter 6. Scared to death. by WhiteBird

Lisa ran and jumped onto Tamara's big toe which to her was like a large bed and she shouted at the top of her lungs as she caressed her big toe. Lisa got up and ran down Tamara's sole to her heel she looked down at Tamara's bum and stopped flexing her bum cheeks. She did not see Martin and then she saw some movement down there as Martin came out and went up onto the slope of Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin laid with his back against the slope of Tamara's left bum cheek. Lisa then felt her world move as Tamara began to lower her feet to the ground. she then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Lisa. Now you can run up me onto my left shoulder and I will hold you between my forefinger and thumb and you and I are going to talk to your stupid friends."


  Lisa began to run up Tamara's sole towards her toes and when Tamara's feet hit the ground Lisa jumped off Tamara's toes and she began to sprint away from Tamara as fast as she could. Lisa was running through the large field as fast as she could, and the tall grass came up to her chest. Tamara turned her head back as far as she could and looked around.


  "Martin do you see Lisa. Is she running up to my left shoulder?"


  Martin hearing his giant girlfriend's thunderous voice jumped up and ran up onto her left bum cheek he looked around. He looked up at Tamara's back and did not see Lisa and he looked down at Tamara's thighs and did not see Lisa. Martin then looked around and then he saw someone way out in the field it was Lisa who was running away from Tamara. 


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA, I SEE HER. LISA IS RUNNING AWAY SHE IS OUT THERE IN THAT FIELD."


 "Martin, come to my shoulder. I'm going to get up and get that bug."


  Lisa heard Tamara's thunderous voice and she stopped and she looked back and she saw something tiny running up Tamara's back, it was Martin. Lisa took off running in anouther direction when she fell into some water. Coming out of the water she realized she was in a large irrigation ditch and she came out and looked back at Tamara who was not getting up. Lisa started running and in a few seconds she came upon a smaller irrigation canal and she just jumped into the water. Lisa saw that this irrigation canal had large weeds and she went among them. Lisa then felt the ground tremble as Tamara got close she took a breath and went under the water. The entire canal shook and the water moved as Tamara's foot landed right upon the canal and as it did her foot sank several feet into the ground. Tamara's big toe landed right upon where Lisa was. Lisa moved over a bit and looking up from the water she saw Tamara standing there. Lisa was so scared her heart was pounding. She slowly brought her face out of the water and she took a deep breath, she was right beside Tamara's big right toe.


  Tamara then took a step and as she did Lisa felt the water move in the canal and the ground shook again. Lisa came up from the water and as she stood there the water came up to her chest. She saw Tamara standing there she was looking up at Tamara's back. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "You are right Martin. Lisa is probably hiding here in this irrigation canal."


  Lisa saw Tamara turning around and she saw a large dead weed stem she broke it off and moved right up against the side of the canal and as she did she went under and realized that where she was right under the water a good two feet there was a large cutout chunk of land. Lisa hid in there and the long dry weed she had held still and put one end into her mouth the other end was slightly sticking out of the water. Tamara squatted down and ran her right fore and middle finger down the canal and as her giant fingers went by where Lisa was the long dry weed was pulled from Lisa who had managed to take a deep breath. Tamara still squatting moved slightly and she now ran her fingers down the length of the other canal. Lisa slowly moved out and looked up from the water and she realized she was right between Tamara's massive thighs. The waters moved as Tamara moved again and Tamara ran her fingers through the waters of anouther canal. Lisa went under again and as she did she grabbed anouther dry weed and moving into the cutout she hid again using the weed to breathe.


  Lisa felt the water move as the ground trembled under Tamara, Tamara had gotten up and took a few steps and she looked around. Martin was walking around on Tamara's left shoulder looking down to see if he could see Lisa. Lisa came out her face emerged and she saw Tamara she was looking up at her massive back. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Its very possible Martin. Lisa could have been crawling on her stomach like a snake away from here, while I was looking for her here in the irrigation canal. She is most likely there among that patch of trees. I will go and look." 


  Lisa felt the waters move as the ground shook as Tamara was walking away. Lisa came out of the water and she saw that Tamara was heading toward a small patch of trees about a mile away. A mile away was a patch of trees at least 20 poplar trees surrounding a dug out and Tamara was heading towards it. Lisa looked around, the nearest neighbour was 2.5 miles away, and the nearest town was about 3 miles, she had to hide. She looked towards Martin's place. She looked at Tamara who was now nearing the patch of the tree Lisa got out of the water and she began to sprint as fast as she could toward Martin's house. Lisa ran and fell onto her face and as she did Martin turned on Tamara's shoulder he looked back and saw nothing. Martin turned and as he did Lisa got up and she started to run again she ran into the yard right past the barn and right up to the house. Lisa ran around the house and looked back at where Tamara was.


  She saw Tamara in the distance she was squatting down and with her hands, she was moving the large poplar trees. Lisa then saw Tamara getting up and she saw that Tamara was heading back to Martin's place. Lisa had to hide she ran around the house and there was door a back door and she ran to it and she turned the handle it was open, she opened the door and went inside. She closed the door and the entire house began to shake, Tamara had returned the shaking stopped. Lisa ran through the back lavatory into the kitchen and through the kitchen into a large family room with two large windows. Looking out she saw one of Tamara's feet. The ground shook again as Tamara again lay down on her stomach, a few seconds later the shaking stopped. Lisa then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Alright, Martin go and get a drink. Yes, then you can go between my bum cheeks and I will fart 'cause you just love that so much."


  As Tamara was speaking the windows on the house just rattled from her thunderous voice and Lisa ran back to the lavatory area she saw some stairs and she headed downstairs, she reached the bottom, it was dark. She took out her cell and she turned it on, the cell turned on but it had water damage, she tapped the light button the flash came on and she looked around. She was in a large room there were a few couches and there was a hallway she headed towards it and she went down the hallway there were three rooms she went to the furthest room and she went in. It was a storage room and she went inside and there across the room were several boxes. She saw the light behind her turn on it was Martin who had come downstairs, and Lisa quickly closed the door behind her as it was closed before she opened it. Lisa quickly went behind the pile of boxes and turned off her cell light and sat there in the dark room.


  She heard Martin enter the room that was next to her and she heard Martin shout Tamara's name. Lisa listened as she heard Martin saying something that she could not make out. She wondered what is he doing, what was going on. She then heard Martin shout, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT"  three times and some more mumblings. She then heard the door close and Lisa looked out from behind the boxes and the light under the door went dark. She sat back and took a few deep breaths and she heard Tamara's voice.


  "Alright tiny Martin up you come, Yes go and head down my back and I will make it thunder for you."


  Lisa got up and turned on her cell flash she headed to the door and opened it. She left the room and she opened the door to the room Martin was in and she went in, she turned on the lights and saw a sight she dropped her cell. Looking around the entire room was made into a shrine with Tamara's picture as high as the ceiling and as wide there on the wall. Then on the opposite walls smaller pictures of Tamara. Lisa then looked at the large picture of Tamara and it had words on top and bottom. The words read 'TAMARA SHERRING THE ONE TRUE GIANT GODDESS.' Lisa looking around realized that Martin worshipped Tamara. She was not surprised about this. Lisa again looked at the large picture of Tamara.



  Lisa heard Tamara's thunderous voice and her voice shook the whole house "Get ready for some thunder my tiny Martin."  Lisa then heard Tamara's thunderous fart and it lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds. Lisa fell on her face before the large picture and as she did she shouted at the top of her lungs


 "TAMARA SHERRING ONE TRUE GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING HAVE MERCY ON ME, GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING NO ONE CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY OH GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."


 Lisa sat up and realized that nothing on earth would be able to stand against Tamara Sherring that she was the most powerful being in the world. Lisa realized that Martin truly must love her as he was between her bum cheeks and she let a fart rip on him and it just excited him. Lisa realized that there was nowhere she could hide from Tamara except leave the area and even if she could Tamara would find her and her friends. Lisa quickly decided that she had two choices, One, bow down and put herself at Tamara's mercy and hope that Tamara would show her some. Or Two leave and go far away to anouther country and lay low which she could do since she had no family here. Just then she heard Tamara's voice.


  "Come Martin come to my shoulder and I will take you to Crentall."


  Lisa stood there and she said to herself, 'Crental, that's a large city and Tamara is going there, oh gosh."  The ground shook and Lisa ran out of the room she was running upstairs and she held onto the walls as the entire house shook as Tamara was standing up. Lisa ran into the family room and she saw Tamara's gigantic foot move as she stepped over the house and the entire house shook and Lisa ran across the house and out the back door and as she did she looked up Tamara's massive back and she saw that Tamara was heading away. The ground still shaking with each step Tamara took.

Chapter 7. Tamara in Crental. by WhiteBird

Tamara headed out to the large city of Crental, which was 84 miles away. Martin moved closer to her neck and he took in the view. To Tamara, it was going to be a good 25-minute walk to Crental. Martin checked his phone about the city of Crental. It was a large city with a population of 2.4 million people. The city had 12 tall buildings the tallest being 34 floors, three having 25 floors the rest being between 8 to 12 floors. It will be his first time there and also Tamara's first time there. Martin looking out ahead saw that Tamara was nearing the main 4-lane highway with a divider that lead right to the city of Crental. As Tamara neared the highway she began to walk along the side of it about a good 150 feet off to the right side of it. The highway was off to Tamara's left. Martin moved over a bit and he was able to look down at the highway. As Martin looked down at the highway looking forwards and back he saw that vehicles were travelling on the highway.


  Now ever since Tamara had become a 280-foot Giant, she had been on the news. Since she had not hurt or attacked anyone most now believed that she was quite gentle. So the people in the area were not afraid but her great size still brought fear. Martin had moved towards her left arm and he turned and looking back and looking forwards he saw that there were quite a few vehicles on the highway. Martin wondered what the people in the cars were thinking and what they were feeling. As Martin looked down at him the vehicles were quite small down below like tiny toy cars. Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the vehicles on the highway so Tamara was passing them. Looking around Martin saw several farms and acreages in the area and he saw that there were people out most likely watching Tamara.  


  Now on the farms and acreages and the small towns and villages in the area, people were out watching Tamara. They had seen her on the news but now she was in the area and everyone was out getting a glimpse of the world's first and only Giant Girl. To the people that got their first sight of Tamara was sure an awesome sight to behold as she was walking through the area. Her great size brought great fear to the people in the area. Seeing a real live young woman 280 feet tall was sure a sight to see. Now up ahead on the highway a good 10 miles up was a red convertible car travelling to Crental. In the car were 4 young people, two young men and two girls. In the front was a young man and his girlfriend, Blake and Tiffany and in the back was the other young man and his girlfriend Tyler and Cassie. They were all in their twenties and this is what they experiences.  


  *** The experience:   


  Cassie was on her cell and she got a post about Tamara, that Tamara was heading to the city of Crental. Blake was driving and he looked into the rearview mirror and got a glimpse of Tamara.


  "Oh my gosh, here she comes, look behind us,"  said Blake.  


  Both Tyler and Cassie in the back turned around and also Tiffany in the front and as they did they saw Tamara a good 10 miles behind them. Now 280 feet tall Tamara was easily seen as she just towered over everything in the area.


 "Oh my gosh!!"  said Tyler.


  Cassie responded,  "She is coming upon us fast."


  Blake replied, "I am going the speed limit, 70 and I am sure her walking speed is faster."


   Tiffany said, "I've seen her on the news and now we are seeing her in real life."


  Tyler replied, "Hey, I heard that she is carrying her boyfriend with her, that he is somewhere on her. I wonder what he is going through."


  Tiffany replied, "I am sure he is very happy."


  Cassie replied, "I have to wonder where she is keeping her boyfriend. Can't imagine what it would be like being with someone that large."


  The three of them looked and now Tamara was coming upon them, she was now only a mile away from them and she was coming upon them. The three of them took out their cell phones and began to take pictures and shoot a video of Tamara. The 4 of them in the car their hearts began to race as Tamara was getting closer. Blake kept the speed and now Tamara was about a half mile away.


  Cassie spoke, "Look, up there on her left shoulder there he is there is his boyfriend. My gosh look at the size of her."


 Tyler replied,  "She is huge. I am sure she can take on a Kaiju. Hey if we ever had a Kaiju attack, Tamara Sherring would be our only line of defence."


  Tiffany replied, "Yeah, I see him. My gosh, he looks so small up there."


  Blake replied, "He is on top of the world."


   Tyler replied, "I saw a post on social media, a post by Jennifer who said, that a while ago Tamara was lying on her stomach and her boyfriend Martin, that's his name. That Martin was running around on her bum."


  Tiffany replied, "I am not surprised at all."


  Cassie spoke loudly, "HERE SHE COMES, OH GOSH SHE IS HUGE."


  Tamara was now a good 2500 feet behind the car and the 4 people in the car began to feel the car vibrating as Tamara got close. The car began to vibrate more as Tamara got close to the car.


  Blake spoke, "HOLD ON GUYS, AS SHE WALKS THE GROUND JUST TREMBLES WITH EACH STEP SHE TAKES."


  Tamara Sherring was right behind them and as she passed them the ground just shook with each step she took. The three Tiffany, Tyler and Cassie just looked up at Tamara's massive front then up her massive left side and as she passed them they looked up at her massive backside. Blake was doing his best to keep the car under control with the trembling of the ground. As Tamara passed them he too looked up at her massive backside. Now from the comment that Tyler said about the post on social media that Martin was on her bum, they all looked up at Tamara's bum. As they did they saw that as Tamara was walking her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her skin-tight soft jeggings. Blake increased to speed up to 90 mph.


  Tiffany spoke loudly, "MY GOSH TYLER, JENNIFER SAID THAT MARTIN WAS RUNNING AROUND ON TAMARA'S BUM. OH MY GOSH JUST LOOK AT THOSE TIGHTS SHE HAS ON."


  Cassie replied, "I WONDER IF MARTIN WENT BETWEEN THEM BUM CHEEKS AND I WONDER WHAT HE FELT."


  Tyler replied, "I AM SURE MARTIN DID GO BETWEEN THEM BUM CHEEKS AND I AM SURE HE WAS VERY HAPPY. I WOULD IF I WAS IN HIS PLACE."


 Tiffany replied, "ITS ONE THING TO BE BETWEEN BUM CHEEKS THAT LARGE BUT JUST IMAGINE THE RESIDUAL ODOR, AND IMAGINE WHAT IF SHE FARTED."


  Tamara was now a good 5 miles from the city of Crental and most of the city was preparing for her arrival. Word had gotten out that she was coming to their city. People across the city especially in the taller buildings were able to see Tamara coming upon their city. Martin looking out ahead saw the large city of Crental and he was excited as it was his first time in a city that large. Martin turned and looked back and he saw the red convertible car following Tamara. He recognized that was the car with the 4 people, that Tamara had just passed not even a moment ago. Martin noticed that the car had sped up to follow Tamara. Martin turned and faced Tamara's head.


  Martin said, "HEY TAMARA THAT RED CONVERTABLE WE PASSED, WITH THE 4 PEOPLE IN IT. WELL, THEY SURE SPED UP TO TRY TO KEEP UP WITH YOU."


  Tamara replied, "Let them, they want a good view of me. Look Martin we are about to enter the city limits of Crental." 


  Tamara was coming upon the outskirts of the city of Crental and as she did she slowed down her walk. Blake had to slow down as he was unable to keep up with Tamara, and the red convertible car was now a good half mile behind Tamara. Blake was also coming upon the city limits. Tamara was entering the outskirts of Crental and as she did she slowed down her walk. 


 Tamara Sherring spoke loudly,  "I AM A GIANT."


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice was heard for up to 4 miles across the city as it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. The millions of people in the city heard her voice as did the 4 people in the red convertible car. Tamara Sherring had entered the city of Crental, she was still on the outskirts of the city but she was making her way deeper into the city. The ground around Tamara just shook and trembled with each step she took and the trembling was felt for up to 5 blocks around her. Tamara Sherring was sure a sight to behold as she just towered over everything in sight except for one building a 34-story tall Condo Complex in the downtown part of the city.  


  Tamara was slowly making her way toward the city center and as she did she was easily seen across most of the city. Tamara's size brought great fear to everyone in Crental. The trembling of the ground caused by Tamara had set off several car alarms across the city. Martin was moving around on her shoulder as he was getting a good view of Crental from the height he was at. Martin was able to see tiny people running through the streets, and he heard their screams and shouts. To him, they sounded faint and far away. 


  Now to the people down below the sight of Tamara made their hearts race. They knew she was a gentle Giant Woman and that she had not hurt or destroyed anyone or anything, but her size alone brought great fear and respect. Down below in the streets, people were running through the streets away from Tamara in fear of getting stepped on and crushed. Some people were up against the sides of buildings. Those that were closer to Tamara felt the trembling of the ground the most. Tamara was getting closer to the city center of Crental. People down below in the streets were shouting and screaming.


  Tamara stopped and put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around at the city all around her. Tamara looking down and around watched for a moment the tiny people running through the streets all screaming and shouting. To Tamara, the screams and shouts of the tiny people sounded high-pitched and faint. Tamara also was hearing the sounds of several car alarms and police sirens, which to her also sounded high-pitched and faint.  


  Tamara then spoke, "People of Crental, I am Tamara Sherring. Wow, just look at all you tiny people all running around. All you tiny people all screaming and shouting at the top of your lungs. Seems like you are all excited to see me as a real Giant in your city. I'm not going to hurt any of you."


  The people in the streets began to shout, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."


  Tamara heard what they were saying and so did Martin. Tamara listened to the people shouting the phrase, "Tamara Sherring is a Giant."  


  Tamara replied, "Yes, I am a Giant."


 The people in the streets continued to shout and within a couple of minutes thousands upon thousands of people began to shout in unison.


  "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING IS THE ONE TRUE GODDESS. TAMARA SHERRING IS THE ONE TRUE GODDESS AND NO ONE CAN STAND IN HER WAY."


  Tamara found it exciting that there were thousands of people shouting praise at her, she felt a rush as she stood there. Martin was excited that this city was shouting praise to his giant girlfriend. Tamara dropped her arms to her side and made her way to the city center and as she did the ground around her just shook with each step she took. Within moments Tamara entered the city center where the downtown was located. Most of the tall buildings were in the city center except for two which were on the outskirts of Crental on the other side of the city. A Tamara entered the city center the area just shook with each step she took. The only building taller than her was the 34-story Condo Complex, the rest were shorter than she was. There were thousands of people on the roofs of the tall buildings watching Tamara as she entered the city center. Tamara noticed the people on the roofs of the tall buildings.


  Tamara then slowly began to walk through the city center of Crental and as she did the taller buildings just swayed from her massive weight. The people on the roofs sure felt it. From a distance as Tamara stood there in the city center, she was a sight to behold as she towered over all the buildings except for the 34-story Condo Complex. Three of the buildings had 25 floors and the roofs of these buildings were filled with people and they were all watching Tamara. Tamara was quite close to one of the buildings with 25 floors. Tamara took a couple of steps towards the tall building and turned to face it and as she did the people in the streets looked up at the young Giant Girl wondering what she will do next.


  The top of the roof just passed Tamara's chin by a few feet and the people on the roof went silent as Tamara stood there looking at them. Tamara looked at the people on the roof and those closer to the edge as they looked down saw her boyfriend Martin standing there on her left shoulder. To the people on the roof, Tamara's face was just huge and it was right up close. Tamara moved closer to the building and as she did several people ran back several feet. Now across the street and behind Tamara was anouther tall building, this building was 12 stories tall. The roof of this tall building was filled with people too and as Tamara turned to face the taller building, this 12-story building was behind Tamara. The top of the 12-story building was a good 20 feet below Tamara's bum cheeks.


  As the people on the roof of the 12-story building looked up they were looking at Tamara's voluptuous bum in her skin-tight soft jeggings. Her bum was as wide as the building itself. As Tamara leaned in closer to the roof of the tall 25-story building, the people on the roof were able to see every detail of her face. Tamara smiled at them and moved back she turned her head to the right and she looked back and down and she turned a bit. As Tamara looked back and down she saw that the building behind her was right behind her bum. 


  Tamara spoke, "Are you tiny people looking at my bum? Did you all know that my boyfriend Martin has been between my bum cheeks and he just loves it in there?"


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice was heard across most of the city and the people on the roof behind her just looked up at her massive voluptuous bum in those skin-tight jeggings. Tamara then flexed her bum cheeks a few times and as she did they just jiggled.  

Chapter 8. Martin has fun with Tamara. by WhiteBird

Tamara then spoke, "Hey, Martin, what do you say, let's head out of this city."


  Martin replied, "Sure, let's do it."


  Tamara then took a turn and she headed across the city of Crental as she did her massive form was seen across most of the city. As Tamara was slowly walking through the city the ground around her trembled with each step she took. Martin was moving around there on her left shoulder and he just loved looking down and watching the tiny people running through the streets. Martin looked ahead and saw that Tamara was nearing the edge of Crental, and he got ready to hold on. Now as Tamara left the city of Crental she picked up her walking speed and Martin felt the air current increase, and Tamara was now heading away from Crental. Martin was wondering where Tamara wanted to go to.


 Martin spoke, "HEY TAMARA, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?"


  Tamara replied, "I thought, I would head deep into the mountains, I know a spot where there is a small clearing and no roads there. Thought I would go there with you for a while."


  Martin replied, "YEAH, SOUNDS GOOD."


  As Martin looked ahead and down, he saw that Tamara was still walking along the right side of the 4-lane highway and he saw that Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the vehicles on the highway. He also noticed that the vehicles were no longer speeding away from her. He figured it was that since Tamara had become a 280-foot Giant, she did not hurt or threaten anyone so he figured that people were getting used to her being a Giant. Martin was curious about how the people down below felt. Ever since Tamara had become a Giant, he has been up there on her shoulder.


  Martin spoke, "HEY TAMARA, I WAS WONDERING HOW AND WHAT THE PEOPLE DOWN BELOW FEEL WHEN YOU WALK PAST THEM?"


  Tamara replied, "Well, let's find out. How about I stop a vehicle and see if they will give you a ride, and then you can have an experience? Look, let's do it up there at that junction. That secondary highway leads to Clear Springs that small city."


  Tamara nearing the junction slowed down and stopped she took a few steps down the side of the secondary highway and stopped. Tamara was a good 100 feet from the secondary highway. She looked to her right and in the distance, she saw the city of Clear Waters. Clear Waters was 10 miles down the highway, and Clear Waters was a small city with a population of 45 280. The city had only 3 tall buildings, every 8 stories. Tamara then looked down and saw that a red SUV slowed down and turned onto the secondary highway she saw it coming down the highway and she held out her right hand and she squatted down.


  Tamara spoke, "Hey, you in the red SUV, please stop."


  Well the red SUV came to a stop and as it did Tamara reached down and she grabbed it with her right thumb and fore and middle finger she lifted the SUV into the air and held out her left hand palm up putting the red SUV onto her left palm. With the SUV resting in her palm she lifted her left hand closer to her face. Looking at the SUV Tamara saw a person in the front and she saw movement in the back. Just then the driver got out, it was a woman and she shouted up.


  "WHAT DO YOU WANT? ARE YOU GOING TO HURT US? PLEASE DON'T HURT US!"


  Tamara replied, "I am not going to hurt you. I would like to ask you for a favour."


  The woman shouted, "WHAT IS THE FAVOR?"


  Tamara spoke, "I am Tamara Sherring and this guy up here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend Martin."


  The woman looking up saw a man standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and as he stood there he was so small there next to Tamara's head.  


  The woman shouted, "MY NAME IS BETTY AND MY TWO KIDS ARE IN THE SUV, KYLE AND CASSIE, NICE TO MEET YOU TAMARA AND MARTIN."


  Tamara spoke, "Betty are you heading home to Clear Waters?"


  Betty replied, "YES I AM."


  Tamara replied, "Good, then I would like your help. Martin here would like to experience what everyone else feels like down below as I walk around. Would you mind if he rides with you as you head to Clear Waters I will follow and pass you guys and enter the small city? Martin would like to experience it."


  Betty shouted, "SURE, HE CAN RIDE IN THE FRONT."


  Betty watched as Tamara just grabbed Martin with her right thumb and forefinger and she moved him from her left shoulder and she put Martin onto her left palm. The woman got into the SUV and Martin got into the passenger seat, but before he got in her looked up at Tamara.


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA, AS YOU NEAR CLEAR WATERS CAN YOU ANNOUNCE YOUR ARRIVAL."


  Tamara nodded and Martin got into the SUV Tamara grabbed the SUV with her right thumb and forefinger and she lowered it and put the SUV onto the highway. Tamara saw the SUV head down the highway and as it headed down the highway Tamara stood up. Betty looked through the rearview mirror and the side view mirrors to see if Tamara would be coming. In the SUV the two kids in the back Kyle and Cassie leaned forwards and they both said hi to Martin and he said hi to them. Kyle was 7 and Cassie was 5.


  Betty spoke, "Your girlfriend has been all over the news and it's quite shocking. She is the world's first real Giant, and the first time we saw her, my husband and I were so shocked and so scared."


  Martin replied, "Are you still scared."


 Betty replied, "I was a bit, but watching her on the news and how nice she is, I am not. She was quite polite back there, like I mean she could have just forced me to give you a ride but she asked."


  Martin replied, "Tamara is real nice."


  Betty replied, "So how like what happened, how did she get so large?"


  Martin replied, "That meteor a couple of days ago, crashed close to my place Tamara was there and she went to see. A beam of light shot out from the meteor and it hit Tamara the light covered her and the meteor then turned to ash and Tamara began to grow, clothes and all. A good 40 seconds passed and she was enlarged to 280 feet. I did a few measurements and she is 280 feet tall add a few inches."


  Betty looking back said, "Oh gosh she is now coming after us."


  Martin looked into the side rearview mirror and said, "She is going to walk past us and into Clear Waters. I want to experience what people on the highways feel and how people in the city feel. Ever since she has become a Giant, I have been up there on her shoulders."  


  Betty spoke, "We are just 7 miles from Clear Waters and she is coming upon us."


  The two kids in the back got excited and Martin looked into the side read view mirror he saw Tamara and she was coming upon the SUV quite fast. Martin looked over at the speedometer and it read, 70mph. He then rolled down his window and looked into the rearview mirror and as he did he began to feel the SUV trembling, as Tamara was walking.


  Betty spoke, "Oh my gosh, it's like driving through a small earthquake. Look we are about 4 miles from Clear Waters."


 Tamara was now only a few hundred feet behind the SUV and Martin looked into the rearview mirror and saw Tamara's legs, and then he moved a bit and turning himself to his right he looked out and up and back and as he did he was looking up Tamara's massive front, she was now just a hundred feet behind the SUV. Tamara was walking along the right side of the secondary highway about 80 feet off to the side. Tamara looked down and saw Martin and she smiled and waved to him. The ground was now shaking even more and Tamara past the SUV as she did Martin looked up her massive left side.



   The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring passed the SUV and as she did Martin looked up at her massive backside as he did he looked up from her massive thighs up to her bum and he noticed that Tamara was walking, her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her skin tight jeggings she had on and Martin found it so exciting. Martin then looked up her back to her head and he saw that her long hair was moving in the wind as she was walking.


Tamara then spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


  When Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of at least 15 miles. Now even though she was at least a few hundred feet ahead of the SUV, Martin and Betty sure heard her voice. The two kids in the back got scared and they plugged their ears. Martin then saw that Tamara had slowed down as she was entering the outskirts of the small city of Clear Waters. Tamara entered the city of Clear Waters, and as she did the SUV entered the outskirts of the city of Clear Waters. Tamara had walked into the city and she stopped and she stood there. Martin saw just how massive she was as she was standing there. Betty was now heading into the city and as she did she and Martin saw people running through the streets. Stopping at a light and waiting for a minute she then headed when it turned green down a street.


  Tamara was a few blocks away and easily seen as she was standing there looking down. Betty then headed down the street that went right through the city and Tamara was just up ahead a few blocks away. Tamara saw the red SUV coming towards her and she saw the SUV stopped.


  Martin said, "Betty, thank you, and Kyle and Cassie, you two be good."


  Betty replied, "You are welcome. I have a good story to tell my husband and my two kids are going to have a story to tell at school."


  Martin got out of the SUV and ran towards Tamara as he did Tamara squatted down and she lowered her right hand palm up Martin stepped onto her middle fire nail then up onto her middle finger and he ran down her fingers onto her palm and Tamara lifted her hand and she stood up and brought her hand to her face and looking at Martin she smiled.


  Tamara spoke, "So Martin, did you have a good experience."


  Martin shouted up, "I SURE DID."


  Tamara replied, "Tell me about it, as we head out to the forest."


  Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Martin ran off her palm onto her left shoulder he felt Tamara move as she headed through the small city of Clear Waters. Martin sat down and in a couple of minutes, she crossed the small city as Tamara left Clear Waters she increased her walking speed. Looking out ahead Martin saw the Foothills and the Rocky Mountains. Tamara was only 8 miles from the Rocky Mountain Foothills and as she was walking Martin with excitement told her of his experience. Martin was still talking as Tamara entered the foothills. Martin looking out ahead saw that Tamara was coming upon the evergreen forest and she then entered the forest. Looking down Martin saw the large evergreen forest down below as Tamara was now walking through the forest going deeper and deeper into it.


  As Tamara Sherring was walking deeper into the forest and deeper into the Rocky Mountains, the trees in her path just swayed and some snapped as she was walking through the forest. The tops of the trees just passed her knees. From her shoulder Martin was able to look across most of the area, he then looked forwards and saw that Tamara was now coming upon two mountains and she walked past them and as she did she took a slight turn. After walking for a few minutes between a couple more mountains Martin noticed that there was an area up ahead. Tamara headed to the area and there was a clearing, that must be at least a couple hundred feet across. Right next to the clearing was a large lake. Tamara entered the clearing and looked around and she sat down. The ground shook as she sat down. Now in the clearing were several bushes and Tamara as she sat down, just crushed the bushes.  The area shook as Tamara sat down. The entire area was surrounded by mountains. Tamara sat there cross-legged and as she was sitting there she still towered over the trees.


  The large lake at the end of the clearing had a river flowing from it down a small valley. Tamara then reached out her right hand and her right hand entered the water she scooped up several hundred liters of water and she took a drink.  


  Tamara then said, "This is a nice place, look, no roads or trails here. Let's relax and take a rest here and enjoy this place. Martin, want to have a look around?"


 Martin replied, "I would like to."


  Tamara then lowered Martin to the ground and Martin walked 80 feet ahead of Tamara.  


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, want to go for a swim? Here get on."


  Martin then took off his shoes, jacket, t-shirt and pants and left his boxers on. Tamara lowered her right-hand palm up and Martin got on. He figured that she was going to lower him into the lake. Tamara then adjusted herself a bit so that she was now facing the large lake.  


  Tamara said, "Martin, I am going to make you your swimming pool. get up onto my thumb."


  Tamara then reached down into the lake and her hands entered the water she scooped up several tons of water into both hands and she lifted both hands out of the water. Martin looking down from her right thumb saw that Tamara had at least a kilo liters  or more water there in her palm.  Martin then stood up there on Tamara's right thumb. 


 "Martin go dive, into your swimming pool."


 Martin jumped off Tamara's right thumb and as he did he jumped into the water that she had scooped up in her hands. Martin went under the water and he swam around and he came up at the tips of her fingers and he was treading water there in her palms. Martin looked up at Tamara, who was looking down at him smiling. Martin looked across the water there in her scooped hands and he figured there was enough room for at least 5 to 6 people to easily swim around and enjoy themselves. Martin then went under and swam to the bottom touching her fingers he was swimming underwater and Tamara was watching. Martin then came up and took a breath. He then began to swim the length of Tamara's hands and then he began to swim across her hands and then he went under the water again and as he did Tamara saw him swimming.  Martin then did a couple of laps and then he went under and swam around for a few seconds. Martin came up and he was now treading water.


  Tamara spoke, "So Martin, how to do you like your own swimming pool?"


  Martin shouted up, "OH MY GOSH, I JUST LOVE IT. IT IS SO GREAT TO HAVE A GIANT GIRLFRIEND."


  Tamara replied, "Have fun swimming, Martin."



  Martin again went under the water and he was swimming around there in Tamara's palm for at least a good 10 minutes. When he was done Tamara lowered her right thumb down into the water and he swam over it as he did Tamara using her thumb lifted him and out and at the same time she let the water fall from her hand back into the lake and as she did it was like a waterfall. Tamara lowered her thumb and Martin got off her thumb onto her palm.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin let me dry you off."

  

  Tamara then curled her fingers and brought her hand up to her face and she began to blow onto Martin as she did Martin felt and smelt her warm breath that hit him like a strong wind and as she was blowing on Martin he was getting dry real fast. Her warm breath felt so good to him and his boxers and his hair were getting dry real fast. After blowing onto him a few times she stopped and lowered Martin to the ground and Martin ran over to where his clothes were. As he was getting dressed Tamara moved a bit and adjusted herself and as she did Martin felt the ground under his feet tremble. Tamara then reached down and grabbed Martin she lifted him to her face and looked at him there between her right thumb and forefinger.


  Tamara said, "Martin what would you like to do now?"


  Martin replied, "I want to crawl around on you."


  Tamara replied, "Sounds good to me my tiny Martin."


  Tamara then lowered Martin down and put him into her cleavage and Martin slid down between her breasts, which to him were just huge. Martin then began to crawl around in there and he then crawled under one of her big breasts. As he was crawling around in there and around Tamara's breasts Tamara found it ticklish and she  let out a thunderous laugh and her thunderous laugh shook Martin to the core. Martin was crawling around in there with all his might and he now crawled out of her bra and was crawling around there under her purple-designed blouse. As he was doing this Tamara laughed and her laughter was like thunder Martin began to tickle her as he was crawling now all over under her purple blouse. 


  Tamara spoke, "Oh Martin, oh gosh you are tickling me on my tiny Martin."


  Martin shouted, "GIANT TAMARA SHERRING, OH MY GOSH GIANT TAMARA SHERRING MY GIANT GODDESS. OH GOOOO TAMARA SHERRING, GOOOOO TAMARA SHERRING."


  Martin then stopped and posted a picture of Tamara with a caption.


   


    This is Tamara Sherring and she is a Giant a real Giant.  Imagine being bug sized and imagine crawling around under her purple blouse.  


  

Tamara Sherring sat there on the ground laughing as Martin was crawling around there under her purple blouse and as she was laughing her thunderous laugh was heard as far away as 10 miles. Tamara Sherring the world's only real Giant was having the time of her life as her tiny bug-sized boyfriend Martin was tickling her with all his might as he was crawling all over her under her soft purple-designed blouse.  

  


Chapter 9. Other Giants. by WhiteBird

As Tamara was sitting there in the forest cross-legged her massive form was above the tree tops and she was easily seen across the forest. Martin was crawling around on her under the soft purple blouse she had on and as he was crawling he was tickling her. Tamara was laughing and giggling and her laugh and giggle thundered across the forest sending animals running. Martin was having fun as he was crawling around on Tamara's massive body. Tamara was having fun as she was laughing. Martin then began to crawl up and he crawled under her massive left arm right into her left armpit. Martin began to wiggle there with all his might and Tamara laughed. Tamara then reached in under her left arm and with her right thumb and forefinger, she grabbed Martin and brought him before her face. Looking at Martin there between her thumb and forefinger she smiled at him and Martin waved to her.


  Tamara spoke, "So Martin, seems like you are having lots of fun?"


  Martin replied, "Seems like you are too. I bet your laugh just thundered across the forest."


  Tamara then laid back on her back and she then held Martin above her face and smiled at him. She then put Martin onto her stomach and let him go and Martin looked around. Martin then looked down Tamara's crotch down her thighs. He then looked up Tamara's stomach to her chest and saw her breast push her purple blouse up like large hills. Just then he saw Tamara's head rising above her breasts Tamara lifted her head and as she did she looked over her breasts and saw Martin. Now as Martin was looking at Tamara's face he saw only a part of her face the top part as the lower part was being blocked by her breasts. Tamara for a moment looked at her tiny boyfriend as he stood there. Martin then turned and ran down Tamara onto her skin-tight soft jeggings and he ran onto her massive crotch and he stood there. Martin looked back up towards Tamara's face and she was looking at him and she then lifted her head higher and as she did her shoulders and chest went up and now she was sitting up a bit being supported by her arms.  


  Tamara spoke, "Looks like my tiny boyfriend likes it where he is."


  Martin shouted, "I SURE DO. WATCH THIS TAMARA."


  Martin then turned and ran down her massive crotch and fell on his face there and began to roll around a few times. He then got up and slid down between Tamara's massive thighs as he slid down her massive crotch and Tamara sat up. Tamara leaning forwards looked down between her massive thighs and saw Martin there snug between her thighs.


 "Don't move Martin stay right there and don't worry."  thundered Tamara's voice.


  Tamara then laid back down and she then slowly began to roll over onto her right side and then she slowly rolled over onto her stomach and as she did the ground shook. When Tamara rolled over onto her stomach she moved her thighs apart slowly and as she did Martin slid to the ground. Martin got up and looked around. There he was on the ground facing Tamara's massive crotch with her massive thighs on both his sides. Tamara had her thighs spread a bit and as Martin reached out his arms he was able to touch both her thighs as he stood there. Tamara's massive thighs just towered over him, and Martin turned and he looked out from Tamara's massive thighs. Martin then turned and looked up at Tamara's massive crotch which to him just towered at least 30 to 40 feet above him. He then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, are you alright? Give me a shout."


  Martin shouted up at the top of his lungs, "I AM ALRIGHT TAMARA. I AM STANDING ON THE GROUND RIGHT UNDER YOUR CROTCH BETWEEN YOUR MASSIVE THIGHS. CAN YOU PLEASE BRING YOUR THIGHS CLOSER A TINY BIT, WHEN I YELL STOP PLEASE STOP?"


  Tamara replied, "Alright, here I go."


  Tamara then slowly began to bring her thighs closer and then she heard Martin shout, 'STOP' She stopped. Now as Martin stood there right close to her crotch her thighs were right close right up against him. Now as he stood there he was in the shade. Now as Tamara was lying there on her stomach in the forest, she was a sight to behold. A huge 280-foot-tall young woman lying on her stomach there. Martin was excited as he looked up at Tamara's massive crotch.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin, are you going to climb up?"


  Martin shouted, "I SURE AM. HERE I GO GIANT TAMARA."


 Martin then began to climb up Tamara's massive crotch and as he did he was using her thighs that were right up against him. Martin had climbed a good 10 feet and he looked up at her massive crotch as he did her heard a loud rolling clash of thunder coming from above him the sound lasted a few seconds and to him it was loud. It was Tamara as she let a thunderous fart rip and Martin shouted for joy at the top of his lungs and Martin began to crawl faster. Martin just loved Tamara's thunderous farts it just turned him on and made him so excited and hard. Tamara knew this. Tamara heard Martin as he was shouting at the top of his lungs as he was crawling up her massive crotch. Tamara turning her head and looking back giggled.


  Tamara spoke, "Wow Martin sounds like my thunderous fart sure got you excited."


  Martin shouted, "OH GOSH GIANT TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT WOMAN, YOU GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."


  Martin was almost at the top and as he crawled up further he looking up was able to see Tamara's massive bum cheeks above him, as he was only like 6 feet from her massive bum cheeks. Martin crawled up more and as he did he heard again a loud clash of rolling thunder, the sound shaking him to the core, as Tamara again let a thunderous fart rip. Now as she was letting this fart rip Martin at the same time crawled right between Tamara's massive bum cheeks right from between her legs and as he did he was hit with full force with the thunderous fart. Martin held on for dear life and as Tamara let this fart rip Martin was hit with air that to him felt like a strong wind, the sound shook him to the core making his ears ring. Martin felt, heard and smelt Tamara's thunderous fart. The fart lasted only a few seconds. Martin crawled deeper between Tamara's bum cheeks and as he did Tamara flexed her bum cheeks as she lay there. As Tamara flexed her bum cheeks Martin there between her bum cheeks felt it as Tamara flexed her bum cheeks a few times, she then stopped and just lay there on her stomach.



  Martin lay in the darkness there between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. He was completely enveloped by her massive cheeks, and he took several deep breaths as he just loved the residual odour in there. Martin wiggled in there with all his might and he shouted for joy but as he did Tamara's bum cheeks muffled his shouts and she did not hear him. Martin then took out his cell and turned on the flash the area lit up and Martin looked around. All he saw was the colour of Tamara's soft skin-tight jeggings she had on. Martin was quite comfortable in there as Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings were soft and smooth. Martin snuggled against the massive walls of Tamara's massive bum cheeks that were right up against him and he gave a shout of joy in there. Martin was deep between Tamara's bum cheeks.



  Martin snuggled there again against the massive walls of Tamara's massive bum cheeks that completely enveloped him. Martin wiggled in there and he shouted for joy at the top of his lungs. Martin was so excited and hard. He thought for a moment that there between Tamara's voluptuous bum cheeks was his refuge, a place where he could go to get away from everything. As he lay there between her bum cheeks, he was in complete silence and no one and nothing could get to him there. Tamara's bum cheeks muffled all outside noise. He just loved it in there. Martin again took several deep breaths and he just loved the smell in there. Martin was still excited as he again shouted for joy and as he did Tamara's bum cheeks just muffled his shouts of joy and Tamara did not hear him.  


  Tamara then lifted her legs to the knees and just lay there on her stomach in the forest. Tamara looked around and turned her head to the right and she looked back and smiled. Then Tamara heard a noise off to her right, it was a helicopter. Tamara looked up to her right and she saw a helicopter approaching and she saw that it was slowing down. The helicopter was a twin-rotor helicopter a Ch-47 Chinook helicopter. The helicopter began to descend where Tamara was lying. Now as the pilots looked out at Tamara, she was a sight to behold as she lay there on her stomach. The helicopter stopped and it was hovering a good 350 feet in the air.   


 A voice came from the helicopter, "TAMARA SHERRING, WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU. YOUR HELP IS NEEDED. WE NEED TO LAND AND TALK."


 Tamara looked back as far as she could speak, "MARTIN, MARTIN. I NEED YOU TO COME OUT NOW AND COME TO MY SHOULDER."


  Now as Tamara spoke, Martin heard her voice and immediately began to crawl up he crawled up onto the slope of Tamara's right bum cheek and as he did he heard the helicopter. Martin crawled up more and then ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek he looked over and up and he saw the twin-rotor helicopter as it was hovering there. Now as Martin came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks the pilots saw it. Martin then began to run up Tamara's back and this time ran to her right shoulder and he gave a shout. Tamara heard him, and she began to sit up and as she did Martin held on.


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, so you are going to ride on my right shoulder this time."


  Martin replied, "Sure, a little change."


  Tamara replied, "Sounds good. The pilot spoke to me on the loudspeaker a few minutes ago, they want to talk to me."


 Tamara looked up at the helicopter and extended her left-hand palm up in front of her. She was still sitting cross-legged on the ground, and she looked up at the helicopter and gave a nod.


  Tamara spoke loudly, "ALRIGHT. WE CAN TALK. YOU CAN LAND IN FRONT OF ME THERE IS LOTS OF ROOM." 


 The helicopter made its descent and as it did Tamara turned a bit and she was still sitting on the ground. The Ch-47 Chinook helicopter came down and landed about 170 feet from Tamara and as it touched down the pilot shot off the engines the engine noise stopped and the twin rotors began to slow down. Then two men got out of the helicopter and they began to wake towards Tamara. Tamara lowered her left-hand palm up down to the ground in front of the two men. They stopped for a moment and looked up.


  Tamara spoke, "You can both get on."


  Both men stepped up onto her fingers and they then walked down on fingers as they did Tamara lifted her left hand slowly and as she did both army men braced themselves. As they were being lifted higher they looked up at Tamara's face. Tamara lifted her left palm to her chest level and she looked at the two men there in her palm. 


  The man spoke, "HI TAMARA SHERRING. MY NAME IS GLEN BAKER I AM A SERGEANT GLEN BAKER AND THIS IS CORPORAL BEN LATURNER. WE HAVE 20 MEN ABOARD THIS HELICOPTER AND THAT MAN IN THE WINDOW IS OUR PILOT, JASON BIGGS. HE IS A WARRENT OFFICER."


 Tamara replied, "Nice to meet you. This man here on my right shoulder is my boyfriend Martin Lutz. You mentioned that you needed to talk. to me."


  Seargent Baker replied, "YES I DID. THERE ARE SEVERAL ARMY TROOPS HEADED TO WELLINGTON. TWO GIANT GIRLS ARE ATTACKING THE CITY. THEY ARE EACH 72 FEET IN HEIGHT ACCORDING TO THE VIEWS WE HAVE AND ONE GIANT MAN. THE GIANT MAN IS ONLY 35 FEET TALL AND HE HAS ON ARMOR. THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT WANT TO KILL THEM BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING US MUCH CHOICE AS THEY ARE WRECKING THE CITY. THE MILITARY WAS SENT IN AND THE TWO GIANT GIRLS JUST ATTACKED THE MEN THEY HURT SEVERAL OF THEM AND THE GIANT MAN IS RUTHLESS. HE IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH AND HE IS SHOUTING CUSS WORDS. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? WE ARE HELPLESS AGAINST 2 GIANT GIRLS 72 FEET TALL AND A GIANT ARMORED MAN 35 FEET TALL. WE CAN'T USE ARTILLERY OR MISSILES IN THE CITY CAUSE OF CASUALTIES. PHYSICALLY WE ARE NO MATCH. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?"


 Tamara replied, "Martin check the news. Alright, Sergeant Baker and Corporal Laturner. I will help. I will head to Wellington and help put a stop to what is happening."


  Tamara then lowered her left palm and the men got off as they did they ran towards the helicopter and the pilot started the engines the twin rotors began to spin and as the men got in the rotors were spinning faster. Tamara stood up and as she did the rotors of the helicopter were now at full speed the helicopter lifted off the ground and it then headed away as it began to ascend. Tamara then headed through the forest in the direction of the city of Wellington. 


  Martin spoke loudly, "HEY TAMARA, ITS ON THE NEWS. THE TWO GIANT GIRLS AND THE GIANT MAN. IT'S JENNIFER AND SUSAN AND THAT GARRY GUY THAT MEAN ONE, THAT FAT ONE. MY GOSH, THEY ARE JUST WALKING THROUGH THE CITY RIPPING OFF ROOFS OF BUILDINGS AND PUNCHING HOLES INTO THE BUILDINGS. ACCORDING TO THE NEWS PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE CITY AND OTHERS ARE TRYING TO HIDE, THE POLICE ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE. OH HECK, IT'S HERE A LIVE FEED JENNIFER IS SCREAMING AT EVERYONE. WAIT THERE IS SOMEONE IN JENNIFER'S POCKET, ITS A PERSON. THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE PERSON IN HER POCKET IS LISA."


  Tamara Sherring had just left the forest and now she was walking through the foothills she changed her direction and bit and was now heading northeast in the direction of the large city of Wellington. Tamara Sherring picked up her walking speed and now she was still walking through the foothills.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin, I think that Jennifer and Susan must have come in contact with the meteor in came in contact with. They must have come in contact with a small piece and it enlarged them. I will have to put a stop to them."


  Martin replied, "I hope they can be caught. They can hide in the city."


  Tamara replied, "I know, I might be too large to enter the downtown part of Wellington. In that city, the downtown streets are more narrow than the streets of other cities. I may be too large to go in there. However, I will see what I can do."


  Now Tamara Sherring had just left the foothills and she continued her walk northeast towards the city of Wellington which was a good 92 miles away. Now as Tamara was walking the CH-47 helicopter was flying alongside her about 400 feet off to her left and at least 150 feet above her head. The helicopter then fell back at least a hundred feet.


 Warrant Officer Jason Biggs spoke, "My gosh, she is huge. Wow just look how gracefully she walks. I sure hope she can stop those two crazy girls and that giant fuck."


  Sergeant Baker replied, "I am sure she can. Just look at the size of Tamara Sherring, she is 280 feet tall. The two crazy chicks are only 72 feet and that giant man. I think Tamara will just step on him."


  Corporal Laturner replied, "It's a good thing that Tamara is nice and kind. Can you just imagine what would happen if she got angry or upset and went on a rampage?"


  Now in the city of Wellington, there was chaos all over. Police sirens and ambulance sirens were being heard all over the city along with car alarms. Jennifer and Susan were each at different locations in the city. Now Lisa was in Jennifer's left pocket and Lisa was shouting down at the people in the streets as they were running away from Jennifer. Now sitting up on Susan's left shoulder was Lee Anne and she too was shouting down at the people in the streets as they were running away from Susan. When either Susan or Jennifer screamed their loud voices were heard across the city of Wellington.  


  The city of Wellington was a large city widespread with a population of 2.8 million people. The city was divided into three sections the north and south and east section. A large ravine ran through the city separating the north from the south and the east was separated from the north by a large river. There were 16 tall buildings in the city. 10 of the tall buildings were in the downtown part of the city which was the city center and the downtown part was right next to the large ravine. The three tallest buildings were 31 stories, and the 5 buildings were 25 stories. The eight others were all between 14 to 9 stories in height and at least 23 other buildings were all between 4 to 8 stories in height. The city had two large shopping malls each with 230 stores.


  Both Jennifer and Susan were heard across the city as they were screaming and shouting at the people. Garry was shouting and cussing as he was walking through the city destroying people's houses and causing lots of damage. Now flying above the city were 5 Apache helicopters and two were shooting at Garry to no effect as the thick armour he had on was protecting him. Jennifer then threw a car at one of the helicopters and as she did she missed and the car flew into one of the tall buildings.

Chapter 10. Encounter in Wellington. by WhiteBird

  Jennifer and Susan were in different parts of Wellington. They both were walking through the streets, causing damage in their path. Both Jennifer and Susan were punching holes into the roofs of buildings and tearing some buildings apart. Lisa who was riding in Jennifer's shirt pocket was shouting down at the people. The entire city of Wellington was in a panic. Garry then a giant man was close to the outskirts of the city and he was at a large Tool Store, he was tearing it apart. Garry had ripped part of the roof off and he was destroying the store. People were running out of the store and cars were leaving the parking lot. Garry had entered the store and as he did he stepped and went through the wall. Garry was growling and walking through the store stepping on stuff in his path. People were running through the store screaming and shouting.


  In anouther part of the city Susan had entered a residential area and her 72-foot form was above the trees in the area. Susan was shouting down at the people running through the streets. Susan just stepped on a few houses crushing anything under her feet. Susan did not care if there was anyone or anything under her feet. Susan was also tearing roofs off houses and she was throwing them across the city. Now as Susan was doing this she was laughing. Susan then looked across the city toward where Garry was and she then headed to where he was. Susan was walking through the city and as she did she was stepping onto stuff in her path. People were moving out of her way.


 "GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU PUNY MORONS!! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ON YOUR KNEES OR BOWING WHEN IN MY PRESENCE SINCE I AM A GODDESS."


  Now Jennifer had entered the downtown area of Wellington and was now walking through the area and as she was Lisa was shouting down at the people from Jennifer's shirt pocket. People were running through the streets screaming and shouting. People in the tall buildings were all watching Jennifer. Most of the tall buildings were taller than Jennifer. Jennifer saw a coffee shop just ahead and she took a few steps she squatted down and making a fist punched her fist through the roof. As she did the sound was heard a few blocks away and her right hand went through the roof. She then began to move her hand back and forth just knocking everything over inside the coffee shop. She did not grab anything, all she did was knock everything over destroying everything inside. 


   Now as her hand came through the roof people inside went running out as best as they could. Some were hit by her hand and they were thrown against the wall or across the room by her hand. Jennifer pulled her hand out and she straightened up. Now Susan had reached the area where Garry was and she was standing outside the wrecked store. Susan laughed as she was watching Garry destroying the store. Garry was now throwing stuff like an angry 2-year-old throwing a tantrum and as he did this Susan stood there laughing. In the downtown part, Jennifer had now entered the large park the city had and as she entered the park her 72-foot form was above the trees. Looking down she saw people running away from her and Lisa in her pocket was laughing. Then Jennifer and Lisa heard a young woman's voice as it thundered across the city of Wellington as it came from above. The voice was thunderous and people as they heard it looked up and around and so did Jennifer and Lisa in her pocket. The voice thundered, 


  "I AM A GIANT."  


 It was Tamara Sherring and as she spoke she entered the city limits of Wellington. Now both Susan and Garry were right close to where Tamara was and when Tamara spoke Susan looked in the direction of Tamara and as she did she let out a scream. Garry too heard Tamara and he looked up. Tamara sherring entered the area and she saw Susan just off to her left just up ahead she entered the large parking lot of the large store that Garry had managed to destroy. Both Susan and Garry stood there looking up at Tamara who just towered way above them. Garry could feel the ground under his feet trembling as Tamara was walking. Tamara stopped and she looked down at Susan and then at Garry. Now even though Susan was 72 feet tall, she had to crank her head as she looked up at Tamara. The top of Susan's head barely reached Tamara's knees. Jennifer from the downtown area was now looking across the city and as she did she saw Tamara over the buildings as she stood there.


  Lisa shouted, "OH MY GOSH, SHE IS HERE. WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING HERE?"


 Jennifer replied, "Great. She is going to ruin everything."


  Lisa said, "You and Susan will have to fight her. We can't let her stop us from destroying this city."


  Jennifer replied, "I know, but she is 280 feet tall. Susan and I are only 72 and Garry, he's nothing to her."


  Tamara looked down at both Susan and Garry and above a few military helicopters were flying about. Susan and Garry both looked up at the massive towering Giant young woman. Garry let out a shout and he charged at Tamara. Now as he charged at Tamara, Garry hand a large tree stump he had ripped out of the ground and was using as a club. It was a 40-foot tall tree and he had broken off all its branches. Garry shouted as he charged at Tamara Tamara squatted down and reached out her right hand and as she did Garry saw it and stopped as he looked at the giant hand in front of him. Tamara reached out more and she then with her right forefinger flicked the 40-foot tree stump from Garry's hands as she did the tree stump flew through the air and Garry grabbed his hand and shouted in pain. Tamara then grabbed Garry with her right hand wrapping her fingers around him and as she did Garry shouted. Tamara lifted him and she stood up and as she did Susan ran at her. 


  Martin from Tamara's left shoulder saw Susan charge at Tamara and he saw Susan run at his giant girlfriend. Susan ran at Tamara and began to hit and punch Tamara in the leg. Susan shouted up at Tamara as she was hitting and punching her legs. 


 "LET HIM GO NOW YOU BITCH, LET HIM GO!!"


 Tamara looking down saw Susan down below hitting and punching her legs. The top of Susan's head was below her knees. Tamara then with her left foot kicked Susan aside and as she did Susan went flying a good 150 feet through the air. Susan landed and she rolled a hundred feet. Susan was getting up and as she was she was feeling the ground under her trembling as Tamara took a few steps towards her. Susan had almost gotten up when she felt Tamara's fingers wrapping around her body. Tamara grabbed Susan with her left hand her fingers going around Susan's body. Susan with both hands grabbed Tamara's giant 3-foot thick and 12-foot long thumb that went across her chest just below her breasts. While Tamara's fingers went around her hand and Tamara's thumb and fingers almost touched. Susan let out a scream as she was lifted into the air up to Tamara's face. Now both Jennifer and Lisa were watching from the downtown part of Wellington. Susan screamed as she looked into Tamara's gigantic face.


  "Be quiet Susan,"  spoke Tamara.


  Susan then with both hands grabbed Tamara's thumb and pushed on it but to no effect. Susan began to kick her legs as Tamara held her. Now even though Susan was 72 feet tall, to Tamara she was like a doll in Tamara's hand. Susan looked again up into Tamara's face and looking over she saw Martin just sitting there on her left shoulder, and Susan screamed. Tamara then looked around and as she did Jennifer moved behind a large building. Garry saw Martin up there on Tamra's left shoulder and as he did he pointed at Martin and spoke loudly.


 "MARTIN LUTZ. I CAN EASILY RIP OFF YOUR ARMS, AND LEGS. WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL DO JUST THAT."


  Tamara heard what he said and looked at him, and said, "Garry, I can close my hand and crush you. Would you like to know how it feels?"


  Garry then began to hit and punch at Tamara's giant thumb that went across his chest and also at her forefinger that went around him along with her other fingers. Garry began to gasp for air as Tamara began to tighten her fingers around Garry's body. Garry was unable to breathe or even take a breath and he was trying to gasp for air. Susan saw Garry and she began to kick and push and hit Tamara's left thumb that went across her chest.


 Susan shouted, "STOP IT, STOP IT NOW! YOU ARE KILLING HIM. YOU ARE KILLING GARRY, NOW STOP IT YOU GIANT BITCH. STOP IT NOW!!!"


  Tamara replied, "He threatened to hurt my boyfriend Martin who I love. Now how many people in this city did he kill and hurt? You and Jennifer and Garry have been destroying this city and I am wondering how many people you have killed and crippled along with Jennifer. Maybe I should crush you to Susan."


 Susan shook her head and she felt Tamara increase her grip Susan suddenly was unable to take a breath as Tamara's grip increased. Susan began to panic and she again pushed on Tamara's thumb which was futile. She looked up into Tamatra's face and then down and around and she was gasping for air.  


 Susan spoke, "PLEASE, OH PLEASE DON'T TAMARA. PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME TAMARA SHERRING. PLEASE TAMARA, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND GARRY. PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE, PLEASE GIANT TAMARA SHERRING."


 Tamara then began to walk into the city more and she spoke, "YOU WANT MERCY FROM ME. LOOK AT WHAT YOU TWO AND YOUR STUPID FRIEND JENNIFER HAVE DONE. YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYING THIS CITY AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU TWO AND YOUR FRIEND JENNIFER KILLED AND MAINED AND CRIPPLED? YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU MERCY WHEN YOU SHOWED NO MERCY TO ANYONE IN THIS CITY? YOU ARE BOTH LUCKY THAT I AM NOT LIKE YOU. I AM NOT A KILLER."


 Tamara then loosened her grip on Garry and Susan and they both began to gasp for air. Tamara stopped and as she stood there she heard that people across the city were cheering. Both Garry and Susan were now taking in deep breaths. Tamara then turned her right hand over and opened her hand and Garry sat up in her palm. He then stood up and Tamara straightened out her fingers. Susan looking over saw Garry standing there in Tamara's palm.  


 Tamara spoke, "Take off your armour now."


 Garry replied, "I will not."


 Tamara replied, "If you don't I will drop you. Now if you fall from this height, you will get injured. You will break your legs. Now do you want me to drop you?"


 Garry looked down and around, the ground was far below. He then looked up into Tamara's face and she took a deep breath, he was angry. Garry then began to remove his armour but he was putting it at his feet. 


 Tamara spoke, "Kick the armour off my palm to the ground now?"


 Garry then kicked the armour off Tamara's palm and it fell to the ground. Tamara then stepped onto the armour crushing it. She then extended her right hand out and up into the air a bit with Garry standing there in her palm. Garry was looking around wondering what Tamara would do next.  


 Tamara spoke loudly, "SERGEANT GLEN BAKER. TAKE A SHOT TO TEACH THIS GIANT MAN A LESSON."


 Garry looked up and around and he saw 4 military helicopters and the CH-47 twin-rotor helicopter. Then a shot was heard and Garry grabbed his right arm as a large bullet just grazed his right arm. Garry with his left hand grabbed his right arm and looked around. The large bullet came from one of the military helicopters. Tamara then began to lower Garry to the ground and as she did Garry got off. Garry ran away from Tamara and he stopped as several bullets hit the ground in front of him.


 Tamara spoke, "Garry, how you behave. You don't have the armour to protect you."


  Martin, as he was sitting on Tamara's left shoulder, was looking across the city and as he did he saw Jennifer, she was running towards Tamara and she had a large pole in her hands. Martin shouted to Tamara and Tamara turned as she did she looked and saw Jennifer running at her. Jennifer screamed as she ran at Tamara hitting her in the leg with the large pole. Jennifer hit Tamara in the leg with the large 80-foot steel pole a couple of times. She then ran between Tamara's legs again hitting her in the leg as hard as she could. Jennifer screamed as she again hit Tamara and now she was behind Tamara. Tamara took a step back and began to turn as Jennifer ran around Tamara again hit her in the leg screaming.



  Tamara Sherring took a step back and as she did the ground shook she looked down and around and she saw Jennifer running around her real fast. She saw that Jennifer had a long steel pole in her hand. Jennifer again ran at Tamara and she hit Tamara in the leg hard again. Tamara this time saw her coming and she with her left foot tossed Jennifer into the air and sent her flying. Jennifer flew across the parking lot and she landed into the lot across the street. Tamara headed towards her and as she did Susan screamed. Jennifer was getting up when Tamara arrived Jennifer got up and she began to run but Tamara grabbed her with her left hand wrapping her fingers around her body. Jennifer let out a scream as Tamara lifted her into the air up to her face. Jennifer began to kick her legs and she grabbed Tamara's gigantic thumb that went across her chest below her breasts. Jennifer pushed on Tamara's gigantic thumb and she was unable to move it.


Jennifer looked into Tamara's gigantic face and she screamed as loud as she could. She looked over and she saw Susan there in Tamara's other hand. Both Susan and Jennifer let out a scream and as they did they both began to kick their legs. They stopped screaming cause Tamara began to laugh as she was holding them. Tamara's laugh was like thunder and it thundered across the city and the people heard it. Both Susan and Jennifer watched as Tamara just laughed.


Tamara spoke, "You two have got to stop screaming like some banshees. There is nothing you two can do and your screams do not affect me. So stop screaming, 'cause I don't want to listen to it. Now just look at you two, you two are Giants and all you can do is destroy property and hurt people. Well, I will not allow your wokeness to hurt anyone else. Lisa, you are probably the ring leader considering you are much smarter than these two."


Jennifer replied loudly, "STOP INTERFERING IN OUR BUSINESS TAMARA. JUST LEAVE US ALONE. GO AND TAKE MARTIN AND JUST GO FAR AWAY. CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE? WE ARE GIANTS NOW AND IF WE CHOOSE TO CRUSH A PERSON THEN WE CAN CAUSE WE ARE NOW GODDESSES AND GIANTS. SO NOW LEAVE US ALONE!!"


Tamara replied, "No, I can't Jennifer. You and Susan and 72 feet tall and you two are going about destroying property and hurting people. That's not right. So I will now take you two far away from here."


Susan shouted, "YOU BITCH, YOU FU--ING BITCH LET US GO NOW, LET US GO NOW!!"


Tamara then headed out of the city and as she did both Jennifer and Susan screamed and they both began to hit and punch at Tamara's thumb that went across their chest. Tamara lifted them both and she squeezed her fingers as she did her grip tightened and both girls felt it. Both Susan and Jennifer sure felt Tamara's grip increase and they both began to squirm there in her hands. They felt their ribs and bodies getting crushed and Tamara continued her walk away from Wellington. Both Jennifer and Susan began to gasp for air and they were unable to breathe as Tamara's grip tightened on them. They began to squirm even more and Lisa began to scream.


Lisa shouted, "YOU ARE KILLING THEM. OH MY GOSH TAMARA STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL THEM."


Tamara replied, "I am a Giant and a Goddess. I can do whatever I want. I can crush anyone I want to cause, I am a Giant and a Goddess. Isn't that right Jennifer? Now I am wondering how many people have you crushed and you too Susan. How many? So if I crush you both then I will be getting justice for all those you both have hurt."


Lisa shouted, "JENNIFER AND SUSAN DID NOT CRUSH ANYONE, JENNIFER WAS ONLY BEING TOUGH. PLEASE TAMARA HAVE MERCY, PLEASE HAVE MERCY."


Tamara loosened her grip and as she did both Jennifer and Susan began to take deep breaths. Both Susan and Jennifer looked up at Tamara with great anger. They knew that there was nothing that either of them could do against Tamara. Both Susan and Jennifer were squirming there in Tamara's hands unable to get away. Then Susan and Jennifer heard the sound of a Blackhawk helicopter and from the helicopter, the gun mount and harpoon were shot and Jennifer was hit in the arm as was Susan by a projectile. Tamara looked over at the helicopter and then back at both Susan and Jennifer and noticed that both Jennifer and Susan had removed the projectile from their arms and had jabbed Tamara in the thumb. Tamara then noticed that both Susan and Jennifer were passed out and they had gone limp in her hands. Tamara lowered them both to the ground and laid them down and as she did she removed the tiny projectile from her thumbs.  


 Tamara then still squatting saw the Ch-47 Chinook helicopter landing and in the distance, 4 more helicopters were coming. The Ch-47 Chinook landed a good 350 feet from her and she saw a man coming towards her. It was Sergeant Glen Baker. He was walking towards Tamara and Tamara heard Martin speak she looked in the direction that Martin told her to look. Tamara looked and saw Lisa running away she just reached out her left hand and she grabbed Lisa with her left thumb and forefinger and as she grabbed Lisa, she screamed as she was lifted into the air. Tamara then looked over and down at Sergeant Baker.


 Sergeant Baker shouted up,  "TAMARA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. THE TWO GIANT GIRLS HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT WITH AN EXTREMELY STRONG SEDATIVE AND THEY WILL BE OUT FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. WE HAVE A PLACE PREPARED FOR THEM."


 Tamara replied, "That's good to hear. May I ask what this place is?"


 Sergeant Baker replied, "YES, ITS ABOUT 25 MILES FROM HER AND IT IS A LARGE FENCED IN AREA WITH LOTS OF ROOM FOR THEM. THEY ARE TOO VIOLENT TO BE RUNNING LOOSE. AT EACH END OF THE FACILITY IS A LARGE GUN THAT WILL BE READY TO SHOOT A HARPOON WITH STRONG SEDATIVE TO KNOCK THEM OUT SHOULD THEY ESCAPE."


 Tamara replied, "Good cause Susan and Jennifer only care about themselves. Here is Lisa their leader. They listen to her, take her with you."


  Tamara lowered down Lisa next to Sergeant Baker and the two soldiers standing next to him grabbed Lisa and took her into custody. Tamara stood up and she took a couple of steps back looking down she saw that the soldiers were preparing and attaching long cables to both Jennifer and Susan to take them away.  


  Tamara looking down and over at Sergeant Baker said, "Sergeant Baker, I can take them to the facility if you want."


 Sergeant Baker shouted up, "THANKS FOR THE OFFER. BUT WE WANT TO DO IT TO SEE IF WE CAN."


   Then four helicopters took off two lifting Jennifer and the other two lifting Susan and the cables stretched the helicopters' engines went to full power and both Jennifer and Susan lifted off the ground and a few feet then several more feet off the ground and up higher. The helicopters then headed away from there and Tamara watched for a moment. Tamara then saw Seargent Baker and the two soldiers taking Lisa and heading away. Tamara took a step and she headed away in the opposite direction.



  

 

Chapter 11. Picking up someone. by WhiteBird

Tamara spoke, "So Martin, how about we visit Calridge?"


 Martin replied, "Sure, let's do it. It's been a while since I was there."


  Tamara Sherring made a slight detour as she then headed off to Calridge which was 44 miles away. As Tamara was walking Martin just sat there on her left shoulder taking in the view. He found it exciting to just sit there, and the height he was at he was able to see for miles around across the vast prairies. Martin was 230 feet above the ground. 


 Martin spoke, "Hey Tamara, isn't Calridge where that woman lives, that lesbian um Lindsey Markson, remember her?"


 Tamara replied, "Oh gosh, I sure do."


  Martin looking around said, "Hey Tamara, remember when about a few months ago that lesbian Lindsey Markson wanted you and you told her you were not a lesbian and she tried so hard to get a date with you?" 


Tamara let out a giggle and replied, "Yes I remember and she lives in Calridge and I am sure she has seen me on the news."


Martin said, "Yeah she probably has your picture up on the wall."


In the city of Calridge, a city with a population of 134 570 it was a nice day. The city had 7 tall buildings all scattered across the city and in the city center were 3 of the tallest, a condo complex that was 18 stories, an office tower that was 17 stories, and an apartment complex that was 15 stories. The other tall buildings were 8 to stories in height. People were doing their things in the city.


 Lindsey Markson was sitting at her desk on the 17th floor of the Office Complex. She was watching the news on her computer that was on her desk. Her co-worker Carol walked in and she also looked at the computer screen and she too looked at the news clip Lindsey was watching. It was about Tamara Sherring. They were watching several news clips about her.


 Carol spoke, "Sounds unbelievable, but we have a real Giant on the planet."


 Lindsey replied, "Yeah, there is quite a bit about her. She's been all over the news. Look it says here that there is a man that just sits there on her left shoulder as she goes about doing her stuff."


 Carol replied, "Hey, I know who he is. That's Martin Lutz. My gosh, I went to school with him. He was voted as the last man on the planet that would ever get a girl or have a girl like him. He's with her, oh gosh."


 Lindsey replied, "Yeah high school was mean to lots of people."


  Carol replied, "Yeah but Martin was voted as such in high school and College. He and I went to the same school. Hey look, there is a new news clip about Tamara. It says here that a news van is speeding down Highway H234 and they have live footage of her. Bring it up."


  Lindsey tapped on the Icon and the computer screen a live footage of Tamara appeared and it showed her from the back as she was walking along the side of Highway H234 about 100 feet off the right side of the highway. Both Lindsey and Carol watched the live video footage of Tamara.


 Lindsey said, "Oh gosh look, that area. I know that area. She is headed this way. She is coming to Calridge."


  Tamara Sherring was heading towards the city of Calridge walking along the right side of the highway about 100 feet off the right shoulder. Behind Tamara speeding after her was a news van. The cameraman was strapped and he was leaning out the side door that was open and holding the camera getting a great shot of Tamara from behind as she was walking. The van was speeding down the highway real fast the driver had the peddle to the floor and Tamara was walking faster. Both Lindsey and Carol were watching the live footage. Just then they heard Charles shout for everyone to come to the boardroom. Lindsey and Carol got up and headed out of her office and in the hallway they were met by Charles anouther co-worker. Charles gave a wave as he headed down the hallway and taking a left he walked into the large board room followed by Carol and Lindsey. In the board room were Charles and Becky and Richard and Margaret other co-workers.


   Charles spoke, "Have any of you heard that Tamara Sherring is coming this way?"


  Carol replied, "Lindsey and I saw the news clip that was just aired. Yeah, she is headed this way."


 Richard spoke, "I find this exciting. We have a real Giant on the planet."


  Charles replied, "Yeah for sure. We will see her for real. I heard that when she was in Dalebridge everyone was just freaked out."


 Carol replied, "Don't get too excited. Just imagine what could happen if she ever got mad."


Lindsey replied, "It will be terrible if she ever did."


 Charles said, "We can see her arrive from here."


 Charles then walked over to the window and he looked out. The board room had 5 large windows that caved outwards a bit and they looked over the city. From the board room, anyone was able to look over the city and Richard and Becky joined Charles as they were looking out for Tamara. Carol looked at Lindsey and then at the others. They then heard Charles speaking loudly,


  "LOOK THERE WAY OVER THERE I CAN SEE HER, SHE IS COMING OH MY GOSH."


 Lindsey and Carol went to the window and looked in the direction where Highway H234 touches the city of Calridge and there in the distance they saw Tamara. 


 Becky spoke, "MY GOSH, SHE IS HUGE!!"


 The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara was walking. The small farms and acreages sure got a good view of Tamara as she walked past and among them on her way to Calrdge as did the people driving on the highway. As Tamara was walking some people tried their best to just keep up with her but her walking speed was too fast to even try to keep up with her. Now all the people in the tall buildings in the city and close to the city's edge were seeing her as she was arriving. People across Calridge were getting excited and some were beginning to panic. Tamara Sherring come upon the outskirts of Calridge and within several seconds she entered the outskirts of Calridge.


  Tamara then spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


  As Tamara spoke she slowed down her walk and her voice just thundered and resonated across Calridge and everyone heard it. Tamara was now slowly heading into the city and down below cars and people were getting away from her. With each step she took the ground around her just trembled. Lindsey, Carol, Charles, Becky and Richard were watching from the board room. They could feel the floor under their feet trembling with each step Tamara took. The ground across most of Calridge trembled with each step Tamara took. Tamara towered over all the buildings in the city, in fact, she just towered over everything in sight. Tamara then stopped and she put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around. She watched for a moment as the tiny people were running through the streets screaming and shouting. Tamara then looked out across the city and she saw the Office tower that Lindsey works at. Earlier she and Martin discussed how she was going to have some fun with Lindsey.


 Charles began to wave and said excitedly, "LOOK LOOK, SHE IS LOOKING THIS WAY AT US."


  Lindsey saw it and she got scared. She never told anyone how she wanted to get together with Tamara. When Tamara said no and told her she was not a lesbian Lindsey tried to force herself on her and even grabbed Tamara's rear. Lindsey moved back from the window a few feet. She then saw Tamara extend her right hand and she pointed right at the Office tower. 


 Tamara spoke, "Lindsey Markson. I know you are in that Office tower. I want to have a small chat with you."


  When Tamara spoke, her voice just thundered and resonated across Calridge and down Lindsey was shaken to the core. Lindsey was just frozen as she watched Tamara head through the city right towards the downtown part and as Tamara got closer Lindsey and her co-workers began to feel the trembling of the ground even more. The tall building began to sway and they all felt it as Tamara arrived. Tamara arrived in the downtown part of Calridge and as she did people were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs running away from her. Tamara seeing the Office tower took a couple of steps then she turned and then a side step and as she did the area shook from her massive weight. As Lindsey and her co-workers looked out all they saw was the colour of Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings. The top of the Office tower just reached her crotch. Tamara looked down at the 17-story building that just reached her crotch. She then squatted down and as she did her massive thighs extended beside both sides of the Office Tower. As she was squatting down Lindsey and her co-workers saw it.  


  Tamara squatted down and as she did Lindsey and her co-workers were looking up a bit into Tamara's gigantic face. Tamara then leaned in closer to the building and as she did their field of vision was filled with Tamara's face. Tamara's face was now only 10 feet from the building itself. Tamara then moved her face closer and she moved her right eye up close to the large bay windows of the board room and as she looked in she saw Lindsey and her co-workers all standing there. She watched as they all took a step back. Tamara's right eye was almost as big as Lindsey's height. Lindsey watched as Tamara with her right eye surveyed the room and then Lindsey saw that she fell under Tamara's gaze.  


 "There you are Lindsey Markson." thundered Tamara's voice. " I want you to come down to the main floor and come outside. Now I can use my finger and tear a hole in the side of the building, but I doubt your boss will be happy to pay for damages considering you caused them. Now hurry up Lindsey."

  

 As Tamara spoke some of the windows on the Office tower cracked and others shattered and some just rattled. Lindsey trembling headed out of the board room down the hallway and as she did Carol followed her and stopped her.


 "Lindsey, what does she want with you? I'm really scared. Does she want to hurt you?"


 Lindsey replied, "I think so. A few months ago, I wanted her to be my date and she told me she was not a lesbian. I did not listen and tried to force her to go out with me and she got mad."


  Carol replied, "Oh gosh Lindsey. No, go out the back and take my car, leave the city."


 Just then they heard Tamara's thunderous voice.  "Lindsey Markson. Should I start to tear apart this building to find you? I will give you 2 minutes and my boyfriend is counting."


 Lindsey ran towards the elevator and she got in and hit the main floor button and the doors closed. Lindsey at the numbers and she was going down and outside Tamara straightened up. The elevator doors opened up and Lindsey ran out of the elevator and through the lobby that was filled with people and she ran outside. Taking a few steps away from the building she looked up at Tamara and she shouted up and waved her arms. Tamara saw Lindsey and she just reached down with her right hand she extended her right forefinger and thumb and she just grabbed Lindsey before she could even scream. Lindsey screamed as Tamara's gigantic forefinger and thumb thicker than tree trunks grabbed her. 


  Lindsey shouted as she was lifted into the air up to Tamara's face way above the city of Calridge. Lindsey stopped screaming as she looked up into Tamara's gigantic face. Tamara held Lindsey at her mouth level and about 15 feet from her mouth. Lindsey saw Tamara's massive lips and she then looked up at Tamara's 40-foot-tall face and she saw that Tamara was looking down at her. Lindsey was scared and down below thousands upon thousands of people were looking up at what was going on. Tamara then her hand with Lindsey off to her right side and held her there. Lindsey began to kick her legs and with her arms, she was trying to hit Tamara's forefinger and thumb and Lindsey began to scream and shout at the top of her lungs. Down below in the streets Lindsey's screams and shouts sounded really faint and far away. Lindsey was feeling the wind way up there and as she looked down she was looking down at the city of Calridge. She was looking down at the tall buildings in the downtown section and from the height she was at she was able to see well beyond the city. Lindsey looked down and she saw tiny people down in the streets, not just one street but several at once. 


 Lindsey shouted, "OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING PLEASE LET ME GO, OH PLEASE LET ME GO TAMARA SHERRING. PLEASE TAMARA."


 Just Tamara moved Lindsey back to in front of her mouth and then Tamara opened her mouth and took a breath and exhaled. Tamara's breath hit Lindsey like a strong warm wind. 


 Tamara spoke, "Lindsey Markson, you are going to come with me."


  Tamara lowered Lindsey and she let Lindsey go and Lindsey fell into her left palm. Lindsey before she was able to get up Tamara had moved her left palm to her right shoulder.


 Tamara spoke, "Go onto my right shoulder and hold on. Make sure you don't fall off."


 Lindsey ran off Tamara's left palm onto Tamara's right shoulder. Lindsey then felt everything move as Tamara took a step and she slowly headed through the city. Lindsey fell over on Tamara's right shoulder and she looked around and moved forwards a bit and saw that Tamara was slowly walking through the city. Lindsey then sat up and still sitting she looked back and around. She then stood up and looked forwards and realized that Tamara was leaving Calridge. She began to wonder where Tamara was taking her. Lindsey then looked up and forward to the right side of Tamara's neck and face and head. Within minutes Tamara left Calridge and as she did she increased her walking speed and Lindsey felt it.  Now Lindsey was both excited and very scared, however she figured that Tamara was not going to hurt or kill her cause she would of done it already.


Chapter 12. Giant playground. by WhiteBird

Lindsey just sat there on Tamara Sherring's right shoulder as Tamara was walking across the countryside on her way back to Martin's place. Lindsey was very excited and she moved around. She was now able to see for miles around the cause of the height she was at. Lindsey turning her head again looked up at the right side of Tamara's face and head and she had to crank her head just to look at all or most of Tamara's head. Tamara then made a slight turn in her walk as she was heading back to Martin's small farm. As Tamara neared the gravel road that leads up to Martin's place she just stepped over the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road with ease. She then headed up the large fields up towards Martin's place. Lindsey saw Martin's place up ahead and Tamara came to a stop. Lindsey moved forwards and she could see Martin's place, his house a large garage and a few other buildings, and several trees. Lee Anne was looking down at everything and to her, at the height, she was at Martin's place looked so small.


Tamara then said, "Alright hang on tight." 


Martin knew what she meant and Tamara got down onto her knees and she began to lie down on her stomach in Martin's yard facing the house. Lindsey saw this happening and as Tamara began to lie down she began to run back on Tamara's right shoulder and Tamara laid down on her stomach there in Martin's yard. Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder palm up and Martin ran onto her palm and she lowered him. Lindsey was still on Tamara's right shoulder and as she looked down she saw Martin getting off Tamara's right palm.


 Martin looking up waved to Lindsey and shouted, "LINDSEY, HAVE FUN ON TAMARA." 


Martin then turned and headed into the house. 


Tamara then turned her head a bit to the right and said, "Lindsey, I am going to allow you a lesbian who has a crush on me to have fun with me. Now you can run around on me, and go and explore the giant woman you have a crush on." 


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice hurt Lindsey's ears. Lindsey then turned and looked down at Tamara's back.


Lindsey just stood there on Tamara's right shoulder as she looked down Tamara's back down the back of a massive 280-foot-tall woman. Lindsey was excited, she took a few steps as she headed down Tamara's massive back. Lindsey stopped and looked down at Tamara's back and saw Tamara's voluptuous booty like two large hills in the distance. Tamara then lifted her legs to the knees and as she did Lindsey saw her legs. Lindsey headed down Tamara's back she then began to run and she just ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek, and she ran right to the middle of Tamara's right bum cheek and she stood there.


Lindsey then looked across Tamara's bum across her hip which to her was a good 68 feet wide. Lindsey then looked down at Tamara's massive thighs and the sight got her excited. She then looked up Tamara's back to her head. 


Tamara then lifted her head and turned her head to her right and said, "Lindsey, have some fun while I lay here for a little bit."


Tamara then put her head down for a rest. Lindsey ran across Tamara's right bum cheek and she stopped. Lindsey was now standing there right at the slope of Tamara's bum cleavage. Lindsey just looked at how Tamara's skin-tight jeggings just cut into her bum cleavage parting both bum cheeks. Lindsey just stood there as she was looking at Tamara's massive bum cleavage which to her was large. Lindsey sat down and she slid down the slope of Tamara's bum cleavage and she slid right down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view.



   

 Lindsey went down deeper between the bum cheeks of Tamara Sherring and as she did Tamara's bum cheeks enveloped the tiny lesbian. Lindsey was unaware that Tamara had been wearing the same skin-tight jeggings for the past two days. Lindsey wiggled in there between Tamara's bum cheeks and as she did she took several deep breaths in there. 


Lee Anne then thought, 'Just imagine if I and my partner could be between the bum cheeks of Tamara Sherring.' 


Lindsey could not hold back she went even deeper there between Tamara's bum cheeks, she was now very excited. Tamara continued to lie there on her stomach. Now Tamara had no idea that Lindsey had gone down between her bum cheeks. Lindsey was now in darkness as Tamara's bum cheeks had completely enveloped her and she shouted for joy in there but her shout of joy was muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks. Lindsey took out her cell and using the flash she began to look around. She was surrounded by the colour of Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings she had on. 


Lindsey then shouted, "I AM WITH A GIANT WOMAN A REAL GIANT WOMAN. OH MY GOSH, EVERY LESBIAN WOMAN WOULD BE SO JEALOUS."   Lindsey was very happy there.


Martin came back out and as he did Tamara lifted her head and said, "So my Martin, did you have a nice snack?" 


Martin nodded and said, "Yes I sure did. Hey, do you think that Lindsey is having the time of her life?"


 Martin got onto Tamara's palm and she lifted him to her left shoulder and he went off her palm. Martin looked back at Tamara's bum and did not see Lindsey.  


 Martin said, "I don't see her, I will go back and check."


 Martin ran down Tamara's back and up onto her left bum cheek he ran down a bit and looked down her thighs and he looked around. He then went across her left bum cheek and looked down at Tamara's bum cleavage and as he did he heard faint shouts coming from there. He could tell that Lindsey was excited. He ran back up Tamara's back and told her.


Tamara replied, "So, she decided to go between my bum cheeks. Oh well, I am going to let a fart rip. Enjoy Lindsey.



  Tamara Sherring then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did Lindsey felt it, to her it felt like a huge giant hug. Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 3 miles. The fart lasted a few seconds. Lindsey was hit with the fart, Lindsey's hair was blown back and her clothes flapped and her face went all ripples as she was hit with extremely powerful winds. Lindsey screamed but Tamara's thunderous fart silenced her screams. Lindsey was shaken to the core by the sound of the thunderous fart, her ears just rang, she heard, felt and smelt the thunderous fart. Tamara Sherring then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. Lindsey passed out there between Tamara's bum cheeks. Tamara lay there and she laughed.


 Tamara turning her head spoke, "Wow Lindsey. I sure hope you enjoyed that one. Just imagine what you can tell all your friends."


  Martin spoke, "Lindsey should be excited, she should be clapping for joy."


  Tamara replied, "I agree. I know you would."


 Martin replied, "I would for sure."


 Tamara spoke, "Well if Lindsey wants more, I can let anouther one rip."


  Lindsey Markson lay there between Tamara's bum cheeks facing Tamara's legs still unconscious. Tamara and Martin were having a conversation during this time. Lindsey opened her eyes and she woke up her cell phone was in her hand and the flash was on. She screamed at the top of her lungs and there deep between Tamara's bum cheeks she began to claw at the skin-tight jeggings that were there before her as she lay there on her stomach. 

 

 Lindsey shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT GODDESS OH YOU GIANT TAMARA SHERRING YOU GODDESS. YOU FREAKING GIANT  MY GOSH I DON'T WANT TO EVER LEAVE. I WANT TO BE HERE OH GOSH GIANT TAMARA SHERRING. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT."


 Lindsey continued to wiggle in there and she was shouting for joy. Tamara reached back and she pulled apart her right bum cheek and as she did Lindsey was flooded with light. She heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Lindsey, I know you went down between my bum cheeks. Now you may remain on my bum. Martin is going to watch some TV and I am going to watch with him."


 Tamara let go of her right bum cheek and Lindsey was in darkness again. Lindsey then came up and went up onto the slope of her right bum cheek and she then went up onto Tamara's right bum cheek and stood there. Lindsey looked up at Tamara's back and she saw that her head was down. Tamara was looking in through the living room window watching TV with Martin. Lindsey then ran down Tamara's right bum cheek and onto her right thigh and she stopped just under her right bum cheek. Lindsey then saw that Tamara lifted her legs at the knees and she watched Tamara using her feet to remove the brown slip-ons from her feet. As Tamara's brown slip-ons fell to the ground the ground shook. Tamara then lowered her legs. Tamara lifted her head. 


 Tamara then spoke, "Lindsey. I want you to go down and get onto my right or left foot and give my toes a massage. Now go."


 Lindsey ran down Tamara's thighs then down her legs and onto her right foot. Tamara felt Lindsey there on her right foot and she then slowly lifted her right leg at the knees and she did the same with her left leg. When Tamara lifted her legs at the knees her legs were straight and her feet were straight and Lindsey was there on her right heel. Lindsey got up and looked up at Tamara's right foot Tamara's right heel. Lindsey then took a few steps and looked down and up Tamara, she was 75 feet above Tamara's thighs. Lindsey was able to look down from Tamara's right heel down onto her thighs and bum cheeks and back. Lindsey then ran up Tamara's soles and she stopped 10 feet from her massive toes. Lindsey Tamara's foot was 42 feet 9 inches long and 15 feet 4 inches wide.


 Lindsey then ran forwards and she leaped onto Tamara's big right toe as she did she spread her arms and tried to hug that big toe. Lindsey was amazed at how large Tamara's big toe was. It was large enough for it to be a bed. Lindsey then sat up there on Tamara's big toe and she began to massage her big toe. Lindsey then began to massage all of Tamara's toes on her right foot. She did this for a good 15 minutes. She then got off Tamara's toes and ran down her sole and onto her heel and as she looked down at Tamara, she saw a sight that she found exciting.  As Lindsey was looking down she was looking down and up Tamara's massive thighs and up to her bum and up her back, and Lindsey saw a sight that was a sight to behold. 


Tamara Sherring a real Giant, was flexing her bum cheeks as she was lying there on her stomach. As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks they just jiggled along with her thighs in her skin-tight soft jeggings. Lindsey just stood there watching as those massive bum cheeks 69 feet wide just jiggled in her skin-tight soft jeggings as Tamara was flexing them. As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks the ground around her trembled.  As Lindsey  looked down she saw that there was something there between Tamara's bum cheeks. As Tamara was flexing the thing in there was visible and not visible but there was something there deep between her bum cheeks.  Lindsey looked as Tamara was flexing her jiggly bum cheeks.  As Tamara Bum cheeks came together the object disappeared and as Tamara's Bum cheeks came apart the object was seen.  Lindsey decided to tell Tamara that there is something there between her bum cheeks so she did.


 Lindsey shouted, "TAMARA, TAMARA SHERRING. THERE IS SOMETHING THERE BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS."


 Tamara turning her head to the right replied, "I know, it's Martin. He wanted to go between my bum cheeks as I flex then.   He just loves to be in there as I flex my bum cheeks."


 Tamara Sherring then let a thunderous fart rip and as she did she just continued to flex her bum cheeks, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder.  Tamara did not stop flexing her bum cheeks she continued to flex them with Martin in there.  Lindsey let out  a scream and Tamara heard Lindsey's faint high pitched scream. .


 Tamara spoke, "Martin just loves my thunderous farts. All I have to do is fart and Martin is so excited. Don't worry, he has hearing protection on." 


   Deep between Tamara's bum cheeks Martin was lying flat on his stomach and he shouted for joy and began to claw in there.  As Martin shouted for joy Lindsey heard him and Tamara's bum cheeks came apart but when they came together his screams of joy went silent as her bum cheeks muffled his screams. 


 Lindsey was shocked at what she heard, she was not surprised at all. Lindsey then sat down and watched as Tamara lay there on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks.  As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks, her thighs jiggled also and the ground around Tamara was trembling a bit. Lindsey stood there just watching Tamara Sherring a 280 foot tall young woman flexing her voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks.  As Lindsey looked down and as Tamara's voluptuous bum cheeks came together Martin disappeared from view and as her bum cheeks came apart Martin came into view.  He was deep between the bum cheeks of Tamara.


 Lindsey then began to shout at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT!! TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT A REAL 280 FOOT TALL GIANT."

 

Chapter 13. Ride of a life time. by WhiteBird

Lindsey Markson just stood there on Tamara's right heel looking down as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks with Martin right between them. Lindsey was shocked that Martin just loved Tamara's thunderous farts. The fart she heard sure shook him to the core but Martin just loved it. As she stood there looking down she was able to hear Martin as he was shouting for joy praising his Giant girlfriend. His shouts were muffled but Lindsey was able to make out some of what he was saying. As she looked down again and as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks Martin came into view Tamara unsqueezed her bum cheeks but when she squeezed her bum cheeks Martin disappeared from view. Now Lindsey being a lesbian was greatly turned on as she was watching Tamara flex her voluptuous bum cheeks. Tamara then stopped flexing her bum cheeks. Lindsey watched as Martin came out and he went up onto Tamara's right bum cheek and he then ran up Tamara's back to her right shoulder. Lindsey watched as Tamara removed Martin from her right shoulder. Just then Lindsey felt her world move as Tamara slowly began to lower her legs down and as she did Lindsey moved. Tamara lowered her legs and Lindsey then ran up her leg past her knees and stopped there on her right thigh.


  Lindsey stood there facing Tamara's bum, she was about 40 feet from the base of Tamara's right bum cheek. As she looked up at Tamara's bum she saw part of Tamara's head, she saw that Tamara had her head turned to the right and she was looking back a bit. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Lindsey Marksen, Lindsey Marksen, where are you, Lindsey?"


 Lindsey began to run up Tamara's right thigh and she began to run up Tamara's right bum cheek and she then ran up her right bum cheek a good 15 feet and she stopped and waved to Tamara.


 "HERE I AM TAMARA!!"  shouted Lindsey.


  Tamara replied, "I see you. Hey, Martin and I are going to finish watching this movie. You can have fun on me until. When done I will take you back to Calridge."


 Lindsey shouted, "HOW MANY MORE MINUTES FOR THE MOVIE?"


 Tamara replied, "About 65 minutes."


 Lindsey saw Tamara lower her head and she saw that Tamara was watching the movie with her boyfriend. Lindsey had an idea, she sent a text to her partner Linda asking her to come out to Martin's place in the country, and she gave the location. Within a few minutes, Linda replied and said that she is on her way. Lindsey knew that it would be a 35-minute drive for Linda to get there. Until then Lindsey decided to have fun there on Tamara's bum which she did. About 35 minutes later she saw a car coming up the gravel road and she noticed the car had stopped. She got a text from Linda, Linda wondering where she was. Linda in a few text messages explained to her partner where she was. Linda then headed up the gravel road and she parked her car down a ways back as she pulled into a field. Getting out of her car she headed across the gravel road and she then went down into the field across the gravel road and began to run towards Tamara.


  Now as Tamara was lying on her stomach, her right side was facing the gravel road and she was about 140 feet from the gravel road. Linda was running towards Tamara her feet were pointing towards Linda. As Linda was running towards Tamara she saw that her partner was standing there on the giant girl's right bum cheek. Linda stopped about a few hundred feet from Tamara's feet and she looked up towards Tamara. Lindsey as she looked down Tamara's thighs saw Linda there and she gave a wave to her and Linda ran up to Tamara's right foot. She saw that Tamara was barefooted and as she looked around she saw that about a hundred feet away she saw a large pair of brown slip-ons. Linda carefully climbed up onto Tamara's right leg, careful not to touch any skin. Linda then headed up Tamara's leg and as she passed her knee she stopped. Linda as she was looking up towards Tamara's bum she saw Lindey there and then behind Lindsey saw Tamara's head the top part of her head and she heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Lindsey Marksen. I see you standing on my right bum cheek. You must like sightseeing. Hey, the movie is almost done in anouther 15 minutes. Then I will call you, come to my right shoulder and I will take you back to Calridge."


 Lindsey replied, "WILL DO."


 Tamara then lowered her head to finish watching the movie with Martin. Lindsey looking down at Tamara's right thigh saw that Lindsey was now running up Tamara's right thigh and then up onto Tamara's right bum cheek. Both girls hugged and Linda stood there looking around. She looked up at Tamara's back and she saw that Tamara had her head down. Linda then looked across Tamara's bum which was 69 feet wide. Lindsey motioned for her to come and both girls walked across Tamara's bum and stopped at her bum cleavage. Linda stood there just a couple of feet from the massive slope that lead down and she saw how the skin-tight soft jeggings Tamara had on cut into her massive bum cleavage parting both bum cheeks. Lindsey then sat down and slid down the slope of Tamara's right bum cheek and as she did she slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view and Linda was shocked. She looked around and did the same she too slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and as she did she was in darkness. Tamara's bum cheeks were on both sides of her. She then saw some light as Lindsey took out her phone and turned on the flash. Lindsey slid down deeper and Linda followed her. As Linda looked around she was surrounded by the colour of Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings.


 Lindsey spoke, "Well Linda, what do you think?"


 Linda replied, "My gosh. Does she know you are here?"


 Lindsey replied, "She does and she is letting me have some fun. Tamara found out that I've had a crush on her and she has decided to let me just this once have some fun and I've been having fun in here."


  Linda replied, "I just can't believe that I am actually between the bum cheek of Tamara Sherring, a real Goddess and a Giant Tamara Sherring. It's so stuffy in here, the residual odour just excites me. Oh gosh, this is so exciting. You know Martin is so lucky."


 Lindsey replied, "I know, he sure must love Tamara so much and she sure does love him. Well, let's have some fun in here."


  Linda wiggled in there and she gave a shout and said, "Oh gosh this is so exciting. Tamara Sherring is a Goddess." 


Lee Anne replied, "It is such a turn-on." 


 Linda nodded. Lindsey then went deeper down into Tamara's bum cleavage and Linda followed. Tamara's cheeks had enveloped them both. They both wiggled in there with all their might. The skin-tight soft jeggings Tamara had on were soft and smooth so both girls felt comfortable in there. Both girls also just liked the smell. Both Lindsey and Linda wiggled there deep between Tamara's bum cheeks and they both shouted for joy. Their screams of joy were muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks.  


  Both Linda and Lindsey kissed and hugged each other there between Tamara's bum cheeks, the walls of Tamara's bum cheeks sandwiched them together. Linda sat up and turned and faced and snuggled against the right wall of Tamara's bum cheek and she said, 

"Oh gosh, Lee Anne this is so awesome. Just think we are the first lesbians on the planet between the bum cheeks of a giant girl a girl we both find attractive."


Lee Anne replied, "Yeah just imagine what we could do if we could live on Tamara." 


Lindsey and Linda began to wiggle there between Tamara's bum cheeks and both girls shouted for joy in there. Then after a good 10 minutes, both girls came out and went up onto Tamara's right bum cheek. They saw that Tamara's head was down. Just then they saw that Tamara was lifting her head and they both saw that Tamara was turning her head to the right. 


 Lindsey spoke, "Linda, run you need to hide before she sees you. I'm not sure how she will react."


 Linda looked around and then ran across Tamara's right bum and she dived face first down between Tamara's bum cheeks Linda just managed to slide down between Tamara's bum cheeks just as Tamara looked back with her right eye. She saw Lindsey standing there on her right bum cheek.


  Tamara spoke, "Alright Lindsey, you had your fun, now come up here to my right shoulder."


 Lindsey then saw Tamara put Martin there on her left shoulder and she then began to run up Tamara's right bum then up Tamara's back, and as she reached her right shoulder she gave a shout and Tamara began to get up. Both Martin and Lindsey held on as Tamara stood up and she stretched. Tamara then took a couple of steps and she put on her brown slip-ons onto her feet. Linda was there between Tamara's bum cheeks, and she sure felt Tamara getting up. Linda looked around and saw a teeny bit of light coming in from the crack and she moved towards it a bit. Linda as she looked down could see the ground way down below. Linda moved back going deeper between Tamara's bum cheeks.


 Tamara spoke, "Lindsey, I will drop you off at Calridge and then Martin and I are going to head out to the mountains to spend some time there."


 Tamara then headed away from Martin's place and stepped over the gravel road and the powerlines and headed off towards the city of Calridge. As Tamara Sherring was walking she had a booty bounce. Tamara's bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled with each step she took and each movement she made. Linda as she was sandwiched between Tamara's bum cheeks was feeling the massive jiggly and booty bounce. Linda took out her cell and she was about to call Lindsey when she accidentally dropped her cell she watched as her cell fell and it bounced from one cheek to the next her cell fell out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and it fell way to the ground. Linda decided to crawl deep into Tamara's bum cleavage so she began to climb. This was hard as Tamara's booty bounce and massive jiggle made everything shake. Linda however managed to climb deeper.


  Lindsey was sitting way up on Tamara's right shoulder and she texted her lover but she had no clue that Linda had dropped her cell. 


 Tamara then said, "Well Lindsey. Hope you had fun and now you can tell all your friends about your experience."


Lindsey replied, "I sure will and thank you for the experience." 


Tamara replied, "No problem."



Lindsey checked her cell and no reply.


Deep between Tamara's bum cheeks, Linda was feeling the massive booty bounce and the jiggly of Tamara's bum cheeks Linda was also taking in the smell of the residual odour and she could not contain herself. She began to claw and punch at the walls of Tamara's bum cheeks and she began to shout at the top of her lungs. Linda's shouts and screams were muffled by Tamara's voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks. Tamara continued her walk back to Calridge.


 Linda screamed and shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU FREAKING GIANT, YOU GODDESS. YOU ONE TRUE GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU ONE TRUE GODDESS OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT TAMARA SHERRING."


Linda was just shouting whatever came to her mind and as she was shouting there no one heard her no one knew where she was except her lover Lindsey and there was nothing Lindsey could do about it. Lindsey just sat there on Tamara's shoulder and as she looked out ahead she saw Calridge in the distance.  


    Tamara Sherring then let a thunderous fart rip as she was walking. 


 Lindsey shouted, "OH MY GOSH!!"

 

Deep between her bum cheeks, Linda was still shouting and when Tamara let the fart rip Tamara's thunderous fart silenced the shouts of Linda. Linda sure felt the powerful gale force fart wind and she sure heard Tamara's thunderous fart which to her was a deafening sound a sound so loud that it shook her to the core. The sound of Tamara's thunderous fart there between her bum cheeks was to Linda louder than a loud crash of thunder. The fart lasted a few seconds and Linda was just shaken to the core, she smelt, felt, and heard the massive thunderous fart. Linda screamed, "TAMARA SHERRING" at the top of her lungs but it seemed like no voice came from her mouth as the sound of Tamara's thunderous fart silenced Linda's scream. Linda passed out there between Tamara's bum cheeks.

  

 Lindsey then heard Martin laugh and shout for joy.


 Tamara spoke, "Don't worry Lindsey. Martin just loves my thunderous farts. Hey look we are coming upon Calridge. I won't enter too far. I will drop you off at that Target store as we enter the city, alright."



  Lindsey replied, "That will be great."


 Lindsey was now very worried about Linda, she had no idea as to what was happening to Linda. Did Linda fall out and die, was she still there between Tamara's bum cheeks, did she die from the fart. Lindsey had no clue and even if something did happen to Linda, Tamara is not at fault as she has no idea that Linda hid between her bum cheeks. Lindsey noticed that Tamara was now nearing the main highway that leads into Calridge and Tamara was walking along the left side of it about 100 feet off the right shoulder of the highway. The people of Calridge were seeing that Tamara was returning and they were not sure why. People still had a great fear of Tamara cause of her massive size.


  Tamara was coming upon the outskirts of the city of Calridge, her walking speed was faster then the speed of the vehicles on the highway.  The shaking of the ground was being felt around Tamara as she was walking.   As Tamara was coming upon the city of Calridge, she was easily seen by thousands upon thousands of people.  She was a sight to behold a massive 280 foot tall young woman coming upon a city. As Tamara entered the outskirts of the city she slowed down her walk.


  Tamara then spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


 As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice thundered and resonated across the city and the people heard it. Just up ahead she saw the large Target store and she slowed down and stopped. Moving her left hand to her right shoulder, Lindsey walked onto Tamara's left palm Tamara lowered her down and Lindsey got off her palm. 


  Tamara straightened up and she turned and Lindsey stood there looking up at Tamara, and Tamara turned and as she did Lindsey felt the ground under her feet tremble.  Tamara then headed away and as she did Lindsey looked up Tamara's massive backside, she looked up at Tamara's booty where her partner Linda was.  Tamara headed away from the city of Calridge and she headed off towards the Rocky Mountains.

Chapter 14. To the mountains to have fun. by WhiteBird

The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking through the countryside on her way to the Rocky Mountains. Her massive 280-foot form was easily seen across the prairies, as she was easily seen as far away as 15 miles. Martin just sat there on her left shoulder taking in the view. Tamara Sherring was an awesome sight to behold. Now up ahead about 5 miles away 4 guys Jonathan, Andrew, Leroy and Dwayne were standing there watching as Tamara was coming towards them. The four guys got into Dwayne Ford pickup truck Jonathan got into the passenger seat and Andrew and Leroy got into the truck bed of the pickup truck. Dwayne started the engine and he put the truck into gear. Tamara was coming upon the Ford pickup truck and she saw it up ahead. Dwayne put the truck into gear and he stepped onto the peddle in the truck bed Andrew and Leroy held on as the pickup truck began to speed across the large open field. The large open flat field stretched out ahead of them for a good 15 miles all around. 


 Now as Tamara was walking Linda there between her bum cheeks was feeling the booty bounce of Tamara. She had woken up after being unconscious for a while. When Linda woke up she began to scream and shout in there at the top of her lungs but Tamara's bum cheeks muffled her screams. 


  The pickup truck was now speeding through the large open fields and as Dwayne looked in the rearview mirror he saw Tamara and so did Jonathan. The four guys were feeling the trembling of the ground. In the truck bed, Andrew and Leroy looked out at Tamara's massive feet as they were coming closer and closer to the truck and they were feeling the trembling of the ground. Then both Leroy and Andrew looked up at Tamara's massive front as she was walking.


 Leroy shouted, "MY GOSH, SHE IS HUGE."


  Dwayne shouted, "HOLD ON EVERYONE."


 Dwayne put the peddle to the floor and as he did Tamara's right foot landed behind the pickup truck about 55 feet behind the rear bumper as her foot landed the ground shook and in the truck bed Leroy and Andrew held on. Inside the truck, Dwayne and Jonathan flew off their seats a few inches. Tamara left foot came down right behind the pickup truck about 43 feet behind the truck but 52 feet to the left of the pickup truck and the ground shook and the four guys felt it. Now Martin was watching from Tamara's left shoulder and as he looked down he saw the tiny pickup truck way down below. He saw only a part of the truck as Tamara's left breast was blocking the view.  


  Down below the four guys were sure feeling the trembling of the ground as Tamara was walking and Dwayne was trying his best to keep ahead of Tamara but he was unable to. Tamara looked down and saw the tiny pickup truck as it was doing its best not to get stepped on. Tamara looked ahead and she saw that she was coming upon the Rocky Mountain Foothills. Tamara then moved over a bit and as she did she increased her walking pace and as she did she passed the pickup truck that was now to her right. Dwayne had the peddle to the floor and as Tamara passed them in the truck bed both Leroy and Andrew looked up at Tamara's massive right side. The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara was walking. As she passed then they looked up her massive backside and as they did both Andrew and Leroy noticed Tamara's booty bounce. Now up ahead a few miles away was a town.


 Tamara softly said, "Hey Martin, do you want to get a drink in that town?"


  Martin replied, "Yes I would."


  The pickup truck was now about 145 feet behind Tamara and now both Dwayne and Jonathan in the truck were also looking up Tamar's massive backside and they too noticed her booty bounce as she was walking. Tamara was coming upon the town and the people in the town and area saw her coming. Tamara was now only 2 miles from the town and the pickup truck was now 200 feet behind her and it was still speeding after Tamara. Tamara was coming upon the town and she was now only a mile away.


  Tamara Sherring spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


 As Tamara spoke her voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky and the town up ahead heard it. Tamara's thunderous voice was heard as far away as 10 miles. Tamara's thunderous voice rattled all the windows in the town.


  Jonathan shouted, "THAT IS THE VOICE OF A GODDESS. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GODDESS, SHE IS A GODDESS."


 Tamara slowed down as she came upon the small town and she came to a stop right outside the town as she did Dwayne slowed down and he came to a stop a couple hundred feet behind Tamara. Tamara stood there outside the small town looking down at it. Tamara saw the tiny people running through the streets and she could hear them screaming and shouting. She moved her right hand to her left shoulder and she lowered Martin down into the town. The townspeople went running as Tamara's right hand come down into the town. Martin ran up Tamara's fingers and he stepped off her middle and ring finger by stepping onto the nail of her middle finger and then onto the ground. Martin ran into a small store and bought a drink. He noticed that people were just staring at him and he could tell that many wanted to say something.


 Martin spoke, "That's my girlfriend Tamara Sherring."


  Martin ran out of the store and ran towards Tamara's hand and he stepped onto her nail then up onto her finger and he ran down her fingers into her palm Tamara lifted her right hand and she straightened up. Moving her hand to her left shoulder Martin ran onto her left shoulder. Now between her bum cheeks, Linda was crawling around, she noticed that the booty bounce had stopped. All of a sudden Linda felt her world move and she knew that Tamara was moving again. 


   Tamara entered the foothills and she continued her walk deeper into the foothills. Martin looked out and ahead and as she did he saw rolling hills and ridges and large trees. Up ahead he saw the mountains that now seem so close and Tamara was still heading deeper into the foothills. As Tamara headed deeper into the foothills more and more trees were now seen along with steeply sloping and gently undulating hills.


Tamara was now walking through some trees in an area with several trees, evergreens mixed with poplars, deciduous trees and Ash trees. They didn't even reach her crotch, a few of the tops of the poplars were still a good 40 to 50 feet from Tamara's crotch. Tamara stopped among the trees and looked around. Linda between her bum cheeks could tell that Tamara had stopped walking so she moved fast there between her bum cheeks. Linda was almost out and her head popped out she looked down and she almost let out a scream. Linda was looking down at the trees down below as her eyes adjusted to the daylight. Linda was about to pull herself back in and she stopped as she again from Tamara's bum cleavage looked down at the trees below. She then could hear Tamara speaking, she was speaking to Martin. Linda knew the trees of the Rocky Mountain Foothills. She then felt Tamara move and as Tamara moved her bum cheeks jiggled and Linda felt it. Linda tried to pull herself back in but the jiggle and booty bounce of Tamara was too strong.


Linda began to claw with all her might to get back into between Tamara's bum cheeks. Linda did not want to fall cause the tops of the trees were a good 90 feet below Tamara's bum. Tamara took anouther step and as she did Linda felt Tamara's booty bounce and jiggle and she fell out from between Tamara's bum cheeks down towards the trees. The trees in Tamara's path were knocked down and Linda fell as she did she screamed loud, and as she did Martin heard the scream. Martin turned and looked back and saw Linda falling, and Linda fell onto a poplar branch where the poplar was almost knocked over and Linda was holding onto the branch. She was a good 80 feet from the ground.


 Martin said, "Tamara behind you look it's a person." 


 Tamara turned and Martin said, "Look there, the person is holding onto that branch."


Tamara saw the person and said, "Oh gosh that person must have been tree climbing." 


 Just then the branch that Linda was holding onto snapped and she began to fall to the ground.


Tamara took a step and reached out her right hand palm up under Linda and Linda fell into Tamara's right palm. Linda lay there in Tamara's palm and she felt herself being lifted higher and Linda saw Tamara's face. Tamara lifted her right palm with Linda up to her face and she looked at the small 1.5-inch tall woman there in her palm. Linda sat up and she looked around, she stood up and looked around at Tamara's palm then she looked up at Tamara's face and as she did she was able to see every detail. Tamara opened her mouth and she exhaled as she did Linda felt Tamara's breath which to her was like a strong wind. 


 Tamara spoke and as she did her thunderous voice hit Linda to the core. "Hey there, are you alright? Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. My size sure must be frightening since I am 280 feet tall." 


 Linda replied, "Yes I am, thank you for saving me. I am not afraid since you saved me. Oh gosh, I'm standing in the palm of a real giant girl."  

 

Tamara replied, "Yes you are. So what were you doing up in that tree, I did not see anyone as I was walking through this patch of trees, and where is your gear?" 


Linda had to think fast, she did not want Tamara to find out anything.


Linda replied, "Back that way, I for fun wanted to climb a tall tree without any equipment for the fun of it." 


Tamara nodded and said, "Sounds fine to me. Hey, I am Tamara Sherring by the way and this guy up here is Martin Lutz, he is my boyfriend." 


Linda looking up saw Martin there on Tamara's left shoulder, he looked so small there. Linda replied, "I'm Linda Wilson, nice to meet you." 


 Tamara replied, "Likewise. Hey Linda, I can take you to your vehicle if you want." 


 Linda replied, "No it's alright. I need the exercise and would like to walk back, it's only 2 miles."


Tamara nodded and she lowered Linda down and Linda walked off her palm. Tamara stood up and she turned and headed away and Linda watched. Linda stood there as she watched Tamara walk away.


Tamara was now in a clearing and she stopped and she sat down. Tamara was between two large rolling hills. Tamara then slowly laid down on her right side and as she did Martin ran onto her left arm which Tamara had stretched down along her side. Using her right arm Tamara supported her head. Martin then ran down Tamara's left arm to her fingers and onto Tamara's left thigh. Tamara moved her arm and Martin walked onto Tamara's left hip and stood there as Tamara was lying on her side. Linda was walking towards Tamara and from between the trees looking out, she saw Tamara lying there her back towards Linda. Linda staying in among the trees stopped and was looking at Tamara. She saw Martin up there on her hip. Martin looked so small there as he was standing there on Tamara's hip. Martin was 69 feet above the ground.  


  Linda was crouched down behind a large tree and as she looked out towards Tamara, Tamara's legs were pointed towards her. Linda saw Martin there on her massive hip and she could see that Martin had his back to her. So she ran out from behind the tree and she ran towards a large Caraganna bush and she went behind it. Linda pushed her way into the Caraganna bush and from there she decided to watch what Tamara and Martin would do. She then muted her cell. She then saw that Tamara slowly began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did Martin ran onto her left bum cheek and Tamara rolled over onto her stomach. Tamara's bum cheeks in her skin-tight soft jeggings jiggled and Martin fell over. Martin then got up and he stood there on her left bum cheek.


Tamara then spoke, "So does my tiny Martin wants to hear some thunder?"


Martin shouted, "YES, OH YES PLEASE."


Now the place where Tamara had laid down was in a sunken area so as Linda was watching she was able to look up at Tamara's thighs and see Martin easily there on her bum. Linda wondered what Tamara meant about thunder and she soon found out. 


 Tamara spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip, the fart lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds and it sounded like a rolling crash of thunder. Now what shocked her was when Tamara let the fart rip Martin ran across her left bum cheek.


Martin shouted at the top of his lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT A GIANT A GIANT."


Martin shouted as he slid down the slope face forwards right down between Tamara's bum cheeks. He disappeared from view as he slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. Linda was shocked at what she had seen.


Tamara lifted her head and turning it to the left she spoke, "There you go my tiny Martin. You seem to just love my thunderous farts."


Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks together and as she did the walls closed in on Martin and to him, in there it felt like a large massive hug. Martin was squeezed between massive walls and he was unable to move. Martin let out a shout of joy but Tamara's massive bum cheeks muffled his shouts of joy. Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. Linda continued to watch but the events that happened made her even like Tamara even more. She is a lesbian and now wanted to be with Tamara even more. Linda knew that Tamara was not like that. Linda and Tamara did not know each other. Linda began to wonder if that thunderous fart had killed Martin cause he was not coming out. Linda did not blame him at all. Just then she noticed some movement coming from between Tamara's massive bum cleavage, it was Martin, he came out a bit and he laid down on the slope of her left bum cheek before her bum cleavage.

Chapter 15. The conniving one. by WhiteBird

Martin was lying on his back and he then climbed up the slope and went up onto her left bum cheek. Martin sat down he was facing Tamara's back. Tamara Sherring was lying on her stomach in a small valley and Linda was watching from behind a group of lilac bushes. Linda then heard some movement behind her and she just about let out a scream when a man pushed his face through the Caraganna bush, it was her friend Kevin. Kevin looking at Linda smiled and shook his head in a greeting way. He sat down next to her and he looked through the leaves at Tamara.  


Kevin said, "My gosh, she is huge. I so much want her to be my girlfriend. Just imagine all the fun I can have with someone that big. Look at that man there on her bum cheek, he is like a bug there."


Linda replied, "I know, but Tamara seems to love Martin Lutz. My gosh look."


Linda was pointing at Tamara and Kevin looked and he saw Martin run across Tamara's left bum cheek he watched as Martin slide down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Now Kevin was turned on at what he saw he was in awe.


 Kevin spoke, "Hey, did you see that? He went down between a Giant girl's bum cheeks. That guy is the world's only guy to do that. Oh gosh, oh wow. That Giant Girl needs to be my girlfriend."


 Linda replied, "That won't happen, Kevin. Tamara loves Martin and that's it."


Kevin replied, "I know. I don't know what she sees in him, but it's really sad. I am a real man and I sure could make her happy."


Linda replied, "Kevin don't you dare. Leave them alone. I do know that Tamara has taken a real liking to Martin so I doubt she would give him up for you."


Kevin replied, "I know. I am not here for that. I am going to see if Tamara will do me a favour. You see I have an advantage. She does not know me, and I don't know her, but I have a friend who does know her."


Linda replied, "Who is this friend?"


Keven said, "Susan Thompson."


Linda sat back and sighed, "Oh her. Oh gosh. So Kevin what is this favour you want to ask Tamara to do."


Kevin said, "You do know that Tamara has been on the news, but people living farther away seem to not believe it. In Coaldon people seem to think that it's all a joke. That the news made it up to get more viewers for their channels. Think about it, a real giant girl walking about. Seems far-fetched. Just like the UFO release, most people did not even care, thinking it was all a show. So I am going to make up a story and have Tamara head to Coaldon with me. You see my girlfriend Melissa broke up with me, so I'm going to teach her a lesson. I am going to tell her that I have a new girlfriend and my new girlfriend Tamara is upset at how she broke up with me. I am going to tell her and you are going to help me do it. I am going to tell her that my new girlfriend Tamara is quite upset at how she broke up with me and that Tamara is going to deal with her."

Linda said, "Oh you conniving bastard. Do you think that Tamara will do it? Let's say it works out, what about Martin, what will be your excuse? I doubt she will leave him behind and play out your fantasy. Hmmm to make it work, you need to make up a good story to convince Tamara. Here, let's get away from here."


Both Kevin and Linda headed away from the area and after a good 2 minutes had put some distance between themselves and Tamara.


Linda then said, "Alright Kevin, what you could say to her is that you found out that Melissa was cheating on you and you confronted her but she took off and left you here and you have no way to get home. I would help you but earlier Tamara offered to take me home but I told her my vehicle was parked a few miles away."


Kevin and Linda exchanged a few more sentences and Kevin headed back to where Tamara was. As Kevin was nearing Tamara, he could see that she was now sitting up and he began to run towards her as fast as he could, he stopped as Tamara stood up. He was looking up at her left side, he was a good 300 feet away but he was still looking up at her. He quickly ran behind a bush and he felt the ground under his feet shake as Tamara took a step. She was heading right towards him, and the ground shook. Kevin threw his backpack to the side and he took off running and Tamara's foot landed on the bush he was behind. Kevin let out a loud shout as Tamara's right foot landed behind him and as it did Tamara happened to look down and she saw a tiny man running. Tamara stopped.


Kevin heard Tamara's thunderous voice, "Hey there little guy. Stop running. I'm sorry I almost stepped on you."


Kevin stopped and he turned around he saw Tamara and she squatted down and she extended her right hand down towards him palm up. Kevin saw Tamara's large right hand with her fingers pointing towards him come towards him and her hand stopped a good 20 feet from him and the back of her hand touched the ground.


Tamara said, "Well what are you waiting for? Get on tiny one."


Kevin ran towards her hand, and he stepped onto her fingers he took a few steps and he almost fell over as Tamara lifted him to her face. Kevin looked up at Tamara as she lifted him to her face.


She then spoke and as she did Kevin plugged his ears from her thunderous voice. "Hey there. I am Tamara Sherring and this guy here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend, Martin."


Kevin looking up replied, "NICE TO MEE YOU TAMARA AND MARTIN."


Tamara said, "Hey Kevin, I almost stepped on you. What were you doing here, I did not see a tent or a vehicle."


Kevin replied, "I came here a day ago with Melissa my girlfriend but I found out she cheated on me, so I confronted her, and she got mad. We also have a child and Melissa beats him, but the law does not believe that she did. So, she left me here and all I had on me was my backpack. Since it was a nice night, I slept here under a bush. This morning I thought there was an earthquake. But it seems like I am telling strangers about what's happening in my relationships. I am sorry about that."


 Tamara spoke, "Hold on for a minute. You said that you and Melissa have a child and she beats your child. Is there any proof, cause if she is then she needs to be dealt with."


Kevin replied, "I have no proof, so there is nothing I can do about it.


 Martin replied, "Tamara I know a guy who does know this Melissa Anderson and he did tell me that she does have a temper a really bad one. I have never met her so I'm going by what he has told me."


 Tamara replied, "Martin do you trust this friend."


 Martin replied, "Yes I do. He has always been honest and truthful."


 Kevin spoke, "Martin is right, Tamara."


 Tamara replied, "It's not right what this lady is doing. She should not beat her child."


 Kevin replied, "It sure would be nice if someone would help me."


 Tamara looked at Kevin as he was standing there in her palm. Kevin was walking around, he went to the edge, and he looked down, he then walked across her palm and looked down. Kevin then looked up at Tamara.  


 Martin spoke, "Hey Tamara, how about if we help Kevin? You speak to Melissa and I am sure she will listen to a Giant Woman."


 Tamara replied, "I can do that. Kevin, where do you live?"


 Kevin replied, "Coaldon. But I have no way to get home. Melissa took the vehicle and my wallet is in the vehicle, so I am stuck here unless I get a ride."


Tamara replied, "Coaldon. That's quite far from here., you and Mellisa sure came quite far. I will head to Coaldon and deal with this Melissa Anderson. I will talk with her."


Tamara then stood up.


Kevin replied, "That would be great Tamara. Thank you. Hey before you head out can I take a few pictures and a few selfies? I do photography, but I just have my cell on me."


Tamara replied, "Sure I don't mind. But shouldn't we be heading to Coaldon to deal with Melissa and get your son?"


 Kevin replied, "Melissa is at work and my son is at daycare. So we have time to do a few pictures, please."


Martin said, "YES LET'S DO A FEW PICTURES."


 Tamara replied, "Alright, we can do a few."


Kevin said, "Hey Martin come down to the ground with me and let's do a few pictures."


Tamara with Kevin moved her hand to her left shoulder and Martin got onto her palm she lowered both Martin and Kevin to the ground and Kevin took a few pictures of Tamara. He did a few selfies with him and Martin and Tamara. Tamara then lowered her right-hand palm up and down and Martin got on followed by Kevin. Tamara lifted her right hand.


 Kevin spoke, "WAIT, HOLD ON. Can I ask for one more picture? Tamara, can I sit on your shoulder and Martin take a picture or even a few of you with me on your shoulder? I would love to tell my son that I met a real Giant Woman who let me ride on her shoulder. I also would like one for memory's sake, please."


 Tamara replied, "Sure, why not."


 Martin replied, "Give me your cell and I will take a few pictures."


 Tamara lowered her right hand to the ground and Martin got off he ran away from Tamara to get a good shot Tamara lifted her hand and she straightened up.


 Kevin spoke, "CAN I SIT ON YOUR RIGHT SHOULDER, PLEASE."


 Tamara replied, "Sure"


 She then with her left hand grabbed Kevin with her thumb and forefinger and she lifted Kevin off her right palm and put Kevin onto her right shoulder. Kevin stood there and he looked around for a few seconds. He then saw Martin way down below and he waved to him. Martin took a few pictures. Kevin then sat down and he waved as Martin took a few more pictures. Tamara then squatted down and lowered her right hand down and Martin ran towards her right palm he got on and Tamara lifted her hand and she straightened up. Then with her left hand, she grabbed Kevin and put him onto her right palm next to Martin. Martin handed Kevin the cell phone.  


Tamara said, " Kevin, you can ride next to Martin on my left shoulder."


Kevin replied, "Tamara, not to be rude but would it be alright if I ride on your right shoulder."


Tamara replied, "Alright, you may.


Martin went off her palm onto Tamara's left shoulder and she then put Kevin onto her right shoulder.


Tamara then said, "Alright Kevin sit back and enjoy the ride as I head off to Coaldon."


Tamara Sherring then headed through the large forest; she did this cause by heading through the forest she would get to Coaldon a lot faster. As Tamara was walking through the forest the large trees in her path snapped and broke, some fell to the ground and the sound was heard for miles and others just swayed as she was walking past. The tops of the trees barely reached Tamara's crotch and both Martin and Kevin were looking down at the tall trees as Tamara was walking through the forest. Kevin then looked up the right side of Tamara's neck and head and he was sure excited.


Chapter 16. Arrival and action in Coaldon. by WhiteBird

It was an awesome sight to see Tamara Sherring as she was walking through the vast forest. She towered over the trees, the tops of trees reached her crotch and some reached her stomach. The ground just shook and trembled with each step she took. Kevin as he sat there on her right shoulder just took in the view and he was in awe. He was thinking fast about what he wanted Tamara to do. He checked his cell and he figured that Tamara was still a good 25 minutes from Coaldon. Coaldon was a good 12 miles from the forest. Kevin looked up at the right side of Tamara's head and he said her name. There was no response, so he said her name a few more times and no response. He then said her name a bit louder and Tamara responded.


"Yes Kevin," said Tamara.


"Sorry Tamara, I said your name a few times but you did not respond," replied Kevin.


Tamara answered, "Kevin, I am 280 feet tall, to me you are only 1.5 inches tall. When a person speaks to me their voice is faint and high-pitched. So if you talk quietly, then I can't make out what you say. All I hear is just some very faint high-pitched noise. Just like my voice to you is thunderous."


Kevin replied, "Sorry, I did not realize that.  


  Kevin then being very convincing told Tamara a bunch of lies about Melissa. Now Tamara believes him because Martin earlier told her that one of his good friends had told him that Melissa Anderson has a terrible temper. 


Tamara continued her walk through the vast forest, and she was now only 5 miles from the edge of the forest then only 12 miles to the city of Coaldon. Now Coaldon was a good size city with a population of 85 600. The city was divided into two parts north and south with a 4-lane highway and a twin railway track dividing the north and the south. The downtown part was located in the north part. The city had 4 tall buildings 3 were in the downtown part and one in the south section. The tallest building was an office tower located in the downtown part; the office tower was 16 floors. People on the top 3 floors could look out across the city. Melissa Anderson Kevin's ex worked on the 16th floor.


Now Kevin had lied to Tamara about the languages. Both he and Melissa spoke Romanian so he knew that Melissa would understand. He figured that Martin would not look into this and he was right Martin was not looking into this. He was too focused on what will happen when Tamara arrives at Coaldon. Tamara reached the edge of the forest and now she was walking through the foothills. Coaldon was just 8 miles from the foothills. Kevin could see the city out in the distance. He then called up Melissa.


Melissa was sitting at her desk when her cell rang, Kevin's name popped up and she let out a loud sigh. She answered it.


"What is it Kevin, what do you want?" said Melissa in a slow tone.


Kevin replied, "Melissa, you dumped me and I am on my way to Coaldon and you are going to get it, Melissa, oh you are gonna get it now you bitch."


Melissa replied in a louder tone. "ARE YOU THREATENING ME KEVIN? DO YOU WANT TO START A WAR? CAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WILL LOSE."


Kevin speaking softly, "Melissa listen. I am not going to do anything. My new girlfriend Tamara Sherring is on her way to Coaldon and I am with her and she will deal with you. You see Tamara Sherring is a giant."


Melissa hung up and she put her cell down. Just then one of Melissa's coworkers came into the office, it was Becky and she was holding her cell.


Becky said, "Hey Melissa, I just got a weird call from my boyfriend Chris. He said that he saw a Giant heading towards our city."


Melissa got up and said, "Yeah my ex-boyfriend Kevin said that he is coming here with his new girlfriend Tamara Sherring. He said that Tamara is a Giant. Listen, Becky, there is no such thing as a giant. I think that Kevin most likely convinced Chris to play along with his weird strange game."


Just then a scream was heard coming from the conference room with also functioned as a lounge. The Conference room was just down the hall. The room had 5 large windows that looked over the city. Both Melissa and Becky ran into the Conference room where they saw two other coworkers standing there, Jessica, and Zoey both looking out at something. Then two guys entered and they too were looking at something in the distance.


Becky said, "What's going on? Why did you scream Zoey?"


Zoey pointing said "Look there way over there. Something large is headed this way."


Both Melissa and Becky looked and there was a way in the distance they could see a person. Everyone there just stared at the sight of this Giant heading toward the city.


Then one of the guys Carl spoke, "Hey, something is not right. That looks like a person but if we can see that person then, no it's not possible. We should not be able to see someone that far away beyond the city. That's like 5 miles away. No No, it can't be. We are all drugged."


Becky said, "Why not Carl?"


Carl replied, "If you can see a person that far away, then that person is a giant, and I don't mean like 8 feet tall I mean they are huge large as a building."


Everyone there looked again and now Tamara was easily seen as in the past few minutes she was now only 6 miles from Coaldon. Melissa and her co-workers were now seeing Tamara as she was coming upon the city.


Zoey said, "Oh my gosh!! That's a giant, oh gosh a Giant."


Melissa remembered what Kevin said. She grabbed the pair of binoculars that were on the ledge and she looked through the binoculars at Tamara and saw a man she did not recognize sitting there on her left shoulder. She then looked over a bit and that's when she saw her ex-boyfriend sitting there on Tamara's right shoulder. Melissa dropped the binoculars and she backed away. Becky noticed and she walked up to Melissa. Tamara was now easily seen cause of her great size.


Becky said, "Melissa you look scared. Do you know that girl?"


Melissa replied, "No but Kevin called me and he said that he is coming here with his new girlfriend Tamara. He said that Tamara will deal with me. I thought he was making it up and then I saw him sitting there on that Giant's right shoulder."


   Tamara Sherring was coming upon the outskirts of Coaldon, she was now only 1.5 miles from the city limits and now most people of the city were seeing her easily. A long curve in the highway about a half mile led into the city that connected to a main street that lead into the city and Tamara came upon the area. Kevin from her right shoulder as he looked across the city saw the tall building that his girlfriend worked in. Tamara entered the outskirts of the city of Coaldon walking along the right side of this main street. Her walking speed was faster than the speed of the vehicles entering the city. The people driving the vehicles and those in the area sure felt the trembling of the ground as Tamara was walking.  


Tamara Sherring then spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


 As Tamara spoke, she slowed down her walking pace and her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across Coaldon and beyond. Kevin got scared and he had to plug his ears. Melissa standing there in the conference room sure heard Tamara's thunderous voice and it almost floored her. Tamara stopped and stood there in the city of Coaldon and as she stood there she just towered over all the buildings in the city. As Tamara stood there people across Coaldon and beyond saw her. Down below in the streets, people were running away from her all screaming at the top of their lungs. Tamara then lifted her right arm and with her right forefinger she pointed at the building that Melissa was working in and as she did Melissa and her co-workers saw it.


 Tamara then spoke, "MELISSA ANDERSON. I AM TAMARA SHERRING AND KEVIN IS HERE WITH ME. I AM COMING FOR YOU, YOU TINY BUG."


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just resonated across Coaldon and windows rattled. Melissa as she stood there she fell over as her knees went weak and some of her co-workers rushed to her.  


   Tamara Sherring then headed through the city of Coaldon and as she did the ground around her shook with each step she took. As Tamara was walking through the city her massive form just towered over the buildings and her massive form was seen across Coaldon and well beyond. Down below in the streets, people were running screaming and shouting. Some people were taking pictures, some were up against the side of the buildings on the sidewalks. Tamara was heading towards the downtown part of the city.


Kevin stood up there on her right shoulder and as he looked out across his home city he was seeing it from a real Giantess point of view. Kevin looked towards the tall office tower that he saw in the distance. He shouted for joy as loud as he could.


Watching from the conference room on the 16 floors of the office tower Melissa, Becky, Zoey and Carl and now a few others were watching looking over the city watching Tamara coming towards their place of work. It sure was a sight to see. Melissa was now standing and she began to scream at the top of her lungs. Becky grabbed Melissa by the hand and gave her a nudge and pulled Melissa from the window as she did the people in the conference room began to feel the building moving. As Tamara came near the building the tall building began to sway.


Becky said, "Melissa we need to get you out of here fast. That Giant woman sure seems to be mad at you. Kevin must have talked her into believing him. Now come let's go."


As Tamara neared the tall office tower Kevin was standing there on her right shoulder and he saw the office tower. He saw the large conference room on the top floor, it was easily seen as it had several large curved windows and he saw that people were standing there.


Kevin spoke, "TAMARA, THERE IS THE AREA WHERE MELISSA WORKS AT, THAT'S THE CONFERENCE ROOM THERE WHERE THOSE LARGE WINDOWS ARE."


Tamara replied, "I see it. Kevin. I will deal with this Melissa Anderson."


As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice was heard through the downtown part of the city and beyond. It was heard by everyone in the building. When Melissa heard her name she stopped, she was trembling and she turned and as she did a large shadow was cast into the large conference room as Tamara arrived. The entire building trembled and some of the people moved back except for Carl. Tamara leaned in and as she did her gigantic face appeared. Now Melissa and Becky were towards the back of the conference room and as they looked out they saw that Tamara's face had taken up most of the view. Tamara then brought her face up close and as she did her face covered the windows and now she was looking in with her eyes right up close to the windows. Now Kevin told Tamara what Melissa wears most of the time. Tamara looking in saw Melissa as she stood there close to the back wall.


Tamara then spoke, "There you are Melissa. I see you. I will roll you up like a used Kleenex. I will not allow you to beat Kevin's son anymore." 


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just rattled the windows and Carl and Jessica who were standing right up against the large windows had to plug their ears. Tamara pulled her face back and then Carl and Jessica saw her right hand coming towards the building and they both went running to the side as Tamara's large fingers crashed through the large windows. The sound was heard for several blocks and down below people began to scream. Tamara's hand went right through the large windows as if through the tissue paper. Her hand was scraping the roof and the floor and her gigantic fingers just knocked over the large wooden conference table the table came apart and charts went flying as Tamara reached in with her right hand. Tamara then moved her hand so that her palm was facing downwards and the back of her hand upwards. She then moved her hand towards Melissa.


Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs, "WHAT THE HELL HAS KEVIN BEEN TELLING YOU? I HAVE NOT BEATEN HIS SON ''CAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE A SON. SO WHAT THE HELL HAS HE TOLD YOU!!"


Becky pushed Melissa through the doors and then pulled Melissa by the arm down the hallway and as she did Tamara's fingers crashed right through the wall. Tamara turned her hand and as she did the wall and the roof and the floor were getting destroyed. Becky grabbed Melissa by the arm and gave a pull and both girls headed down the hallway towards the elevator. Melissa was so scared that she found it hard to walk but with Becky's help, she was able to. They then heard a loud crash-like metal tearing and stuff being torn as Tamara pulled her hand back. Both girls got into the elevator and the door closed and Melissa fell back against the wall crying and shaking. Becky pushed the basement button and the elevator began to move.


They then heard Tamara's voice, "Melissa you child-abusing bitch. I will get you. You can't get away from me." As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated.


Melissa screamed, "THAT IDIOT KEVIN HAS CONVINCED HER THAT HE HAS A SON AND THAT I AM BEATING HIM. HE SURE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE VICTIM AND HE SURE KNOWS HOW TO CONVINCE OTHERS TO HIS SIDE."


Becky replied, "Kevin somehow must have lied to her. Hey, I saw some other guy sitting there on her left shoulder. I am wondering who he is."


Becky looked at the elevator light and the light came onto the basement light. The door opened and both girls left the elevator when the entire building shook again and a loud crashing sound was heard. Tamara had made a fist and brought it down onto the roof of the tall building and the entire roof had caved in. Tamara tore the roof away looking for Melissa. Becky grabbed Melissa's arm as she was about to get into her car.


"No. Kevin most likely told her what kind of car you drive. Not mine either or Jessica's or anyone you know. We need to leave on foot, let's go." spoke Becky.


Both girls headed out of the underground parking lot and they ran up the ramp and came out. Becky went out first and there were a good 20 feet she saw Tamara's left foot. Becky gave Melissa a wave and Melissa came out and with their back up against the building they began to move away from Tamara. Martin from Tamara's left shoulder looked down and as he did he saw the two girls with their backs against the wall moving away. He was about to say something when he saw that both people then began to sprint down the street fast on the sidewalk. Now Martin had no idea who they were but he decided to tell Tamara. Tamara took a step away from the building and as she did the ground shook. Melissa was a block away but the orange dress she was wearing was easily seen Tamara saw it and Kevin gave a shout.


Tamara spoke, "Melissa, you can't get away from me."


Both Becky and Melissa heard Tamara's thunderous voice and they turned and looked down the street. The ground began to tremble as Tamara headed toward them, and Melissa screamed as she looked up at Tamara. Tamara only had to take a few steps and she stopped. Becky grabbed Melissa by the arm and Melissa pushed Becky away gently. Becky ran back at least a hundred feet. Melissa looked up at Tamara's massive front to her face. Melissa could tell that Tamara had an angry look on her face.


Melissa screamed, "KEVIN IS LYING TO YOU, TAMARA. HE IS A LIAR AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT."


Before Melissa could finish her sentence Tamara lifted her right foot and brought it down right in front of Melissa a good 20 feet from her. When Tamara's right foot landed her foot went into the pavement a good 8 feet and the entire street cracked. The ground just shook and the entire downtown just shook. Melissa flew a good 6 feet up into the air and back down. Tamara looked down and saw Melissa laying there on the ground right in front of her big toe.


 As Tamara looked down she saw the tiny woman who was so small down there. Melissa was smaller than Tamara's big toe, and Tamara with her eyes glanced around and she saw other frightened people in the streets. She looked back at Melissa who was now getting up and all around Melissa, the entire street was cracked. Tamara took a few deep breaths and watched Melissa get up. Tamara could easily just lift her foot and crush Melissa like a bug. Melissa stood up and looked up at the massive 280-foot-tall young woman and Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs. Becky ran there to Becky and as she did Tamara took a step back and she squatted down.  


 Becky shouted up, "WHO IS THE MAN THERE ON YOUR LEFT SHOULDER."


 Tamara hearing her replied, "My boyfriend Martin."


 Becky spoke, "I would like to speak to him, is it alright."



 Tamara lowered her right-hand palm up and Becky ran onto her fingers as she did Tamara lifted her hand close to her face.


 Becky said, "Martin, I need to show you something."


 Martin spoke, "Tamara let her come up onto your shoulder."


 Kevin spoke, "NO, DON'T LET HER. I DON'T WANT HER TO."


 Tamara replied, "Kevin, it's not your business what I do."


 Tamara moved her right palm to her left shoulder and Becky ran off her palm onto Tamara's left shoulder she introduced herself to Martin and she began to talk to Martin. Melissa was still standing there too afraid to run or even try to hide. Kevin knew that Becky was up to something so he had to come up with a plan to get away and he did. He saw a blue van coming towards them and he had an idea.


 Kevin speaking a bit louder, "HEY TAMARA. THAT BLUE VAN IS MY FRIEND LARRY, HE PICKED UP MY SON FROM THE DAYCARE AND I TOLD HIM TO BRING HIM HERE. CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME DOWN SO I CAN GO AND MEET HIM PLEASE?"



 Tamara replied, "Sure I can."


 Tamara moved her left hand to her right shoulder and Kevin ran onto her palm she lowered Kevin down and as the back of her hand touched the pavement Kevin ran off her palm and he began to run down the street. Melissa saw him running towards her and she was crying.


 Melissa spoke, "KEVIN, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? IS IT BECAUSE IA REFUSE TO HAVE SEX? YOU KNOW THAT I AM VERY CONSERVATIVE AND WILL ONLY HAVE SEX AFTER MARRIAGE. WHY HAVE YOU TOLD THIS GIANT LIES."


Kevin then ran up to Melissa and grabbed her by her dress and with a closed fist he punched her several times in the face Melissa fought back and she even shouted and gave him a strong push and Kevin fell over backwards. Mellisa was now shouting a Kevin. Tamara reached out her right hand and she grabbed Melissa with her right thumb and right forefinger and as she grabbed Melissa, Melissa screamed. Melissa felt herself being lifted into the air. Tamara brought Melissa up close to her face and holding Melissa at her mouth level Tamara exhaled as she did her breath like a real strong wind hit Melissa. Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs as Tamara's powerful breath hit her.


 Martin spoke loudly, "HEY TAMARA HOLD ON. LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO. KEVIN MADE THE WHOLE THING UP. BECKY HERE HAS PROOF THAT KEVIN IS A CRIMINAL AND HE MADE UP THE WHOLE STORY. HE DOES NOT HAVE A SON. I AM READING A POLICE REPORT AND IT SEEMS THAT KEVIN HAS BEEN BEATING MELISSA CAUSE SHE HAS REFUSED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM."


 Tamara moved Melissa away from her face and then turned her right hand over palm up and she let Melissa fall a few feet into her palm. Melissa stood up there in Tamara's right palm. 


 Tamara then spoke, "Martin, you are sure about this."


 Martin replied, "I am very sure. I took a year of Law and it's true. Kevin is a criminal and it's all here. It's not made up, he has lied to you and used you, Tamara."


 Tamara looking down at Melissa in her right palm spoke, "Melissa, I owe you an apology. Melissa, I am so sorry for scaring you and for wanting to hurt you."


 Melissa shouted up, "I FORGIVE YOU CAUSE I UNDERSTAND WHAT KEVIN IS LIKE. HE MANAGED TO TURN MY FAMILY AGAINST ME, BUT WE MADE SOME PROGRESS. SO I AM NOT MAD AT YOU ''CAUSE YOU WERE DUPED LIKE I WAS AND OTHERS."


 Tamara then straightened up and as she did she looked down the street and she saw Kevin there next to the blue van. Kevin reached into the van and took out a portable rocket launcher he aimed it and he fired a rocket as he did Tamara took a step towards him and she extended her left-hand palm out Tamara moved both Martin and Becky on her left shoulder and felt it. Melissa in Tamara's right palm fell over and the rocket flew right at Tamara's left palm exploding and as it did Tamara felt it a bit. Tamara saw Kevin get into the blue van and it made a fast U-turn and it began to speed down the street. Tamara moved her right-hand palm up to her left shoulder and Melissa ran off her palm onto Tamara's left shoulder where Martin and Becky were.


 Tamara spoke, "KEVIN YOU CAN'T GET AWAY. I WILL GET YOU YOU LIAR."


  Tamara saw the blue van speeding down the street and she headed after it and as she did the ground shook with each step and screams arose up from all over Coaldon. 




  


  


Chapter 17. Dealing with them. by WhiteBird

Becky and Melissa stood there on Tamara's left shoulder beside Martin and as they stood there looking down at the city of Coaldon they saw the blue van speeding away. Tamara moved as she took a step and the two girls and Martin sat down. The ground across the city shook with each step that Tamara took. Tamara's massive size was seen across the city as she was slowly heading across the city. Looking down Tamara saw the blue van speeding away next to her on the next street to her right. There was a row of buildings next to Tamara. Tamara stepped over the row of buildings and her right foot came down right in front of the blue van. As Tamara lowered her right foot her toes touched the street and the area caved in but, Kevins's friend driving the van slammed on the brakes and he turned the wheel. The van turned and skidded almost into the bottom of Tamara's right foot. At the same time Tamara lowered the rest of her foot and as she did the blue van managed to evade getting crushed.


  The blue van again began to speed, but this time Tamara adjusted herself and this time she just reached down with her right and over the buildings down into the street and she grabbed the blue van with her thumb and fore and middle fingers. As she grabbed the van her fingers crushed the sides in good feet and inside both Kevin and his friend noticed and then gave a shout. They felt themselves being lifted into the air. The field of vision as they were looking out the front window was now filled with Tamara's gigantic face. 


 Tamara spoke, "So, you thought that shooting me with a rocket would make me go away. Then you thought you could escape, didn't you."


 As Tamara spoke her voice shook the van and both Kevin and his friend sure heard and felt Tamara's thunderous voice. Both Kevin and his friend shouted there in the van. Tamara saw them both moving around in there and she giggled. Also, the two girls and Martin saw them too, and Kevin and his friend saw the three people there on Tamara's left shoulder. Both Melissa and Becky were seen jumping up and down cheering for joy.


 Melissa shouted, "TAMARA, CRUSH THE VAN WITH KEVIN IN IT. YOU WOULD BE DOING A LOT OF PEOPLE A FAVOR."


 Tamara replied, "No Melissa. That I won't do. I have an idea."


 Tamara lowered her right arm down to her side and as she did Kevin and his friend fell forward and now as they looked out they were looking down Tamara's right side thigh to the ground. Tamara again headed through the city and as she did her massive form was seen across the city. In a few minutes, she reached the outskirts of the city and she came to a stop right next to the street that connected to the main 4-lane highway that led out and into the city. Tamara squatted down and she lowered the blue van down onto the highway that led out of Coaldon, but did not let the van go.  


 Tamara spoke, "Kevin, I think you and your friend should leave Coaldon."


 She then let go of the blue van and as she did Kevin's friend stepped onto the gas peddle and the wheels began to spin as the van began to speed away. Tamara then with her right forefinger flicked the back of the van and as she did the back door caved in as her finger hit the van, the van was sent speeding down the highway. Both Kevin and his friend were thrown back and from the flick of Tamara's huge right forefinger, the speed of the van accelerated to over 125 mph down the highway. Now as Tamara was squatting, behind her was a large grocery store. She then moved her right-hand palm up to her left shoulder.


 Tamara spoke, "Melissa and Becky, I am heading out. You two can take the bus back to your place."


  She then lowered the two girls down and as soon as they got off her palm she stood up took a step and turned. Both Becky and Melissa looked up at Tamara's massive backside. Tamara headed out of the city of Coaldon walking along the side of the 4-lane street that connected to the 4-lane highway that led into and out of Coaldon. As Tamara left Coaldon she was walking along the right side of the highway, the highway being to her left. As she left the outskirts of Coaldon she moved over a few steps and now she was walking about 150 feet off to the right side of the highway. Now as Tamara was leaving Coaldon at the same time several other vehicles were leaving too. Tamara Sherring increased her walking pace and as she did her walking pace began to overtake the vehicles on the highway. The vehicles on the highway increased their speed to the speed limit, but Tamara's walking pace was faster than the speed limit on the highway. 


 Martin was just sitting there on Tamara's left shoulder and as he looked out ahead he saw the blue van up ahead. Tamara saw it too as she was still walking along the side of the highway. Kevin as he looked in the rear view mirror saw Tamara and he pointed it out to his friend who was driving.  Kevin's friend shouted, "I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM HER SHE IS TOO FAST. I HOPE SHE IS NOT GOING TO CRUSH US!!"


 Kevin quickly moved to the back and he kicked the side door as it was damaged from before as Tamara had grabbed the van. Kevin gave a few more kicks hard and the side door fell off part way and now it was being dragged. Kevin and his friend began to feel the trembling of the ground as Tamara passed the speeding blue van. Kevin as he peered out the side opening looked up Tamara's front and left side. Kevin reached over grabbed the rocket launcher and aimed it at Tamara but he had a hard time as the van was shaking from the trembling of the ground. Tamara passed the blue van and as she did Kevin was now looking up her left side. Then a few seconds later Tamara passed the van and Both Kevin and his friend were looking up at Tamara's massive backside.


   Kevin's friend slowed down and Tamara kept walking, and Kevin's friend pulled over and brought the van to a stop. As he did Tamara continued straight as the highway made a long cruve to the left. Tamara then adjusted her walk and as she did she turned a bit and was now heading back towards the city of Dalebridge. 


  

  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11828