A Young Titan's Rise by Black Neptune
Summary:

[ON INDEFINITE HIATUS; MAY BE DISCONTINUED] (Title adjusted to prevent confusion with the unrelated giantess series of stories.)
Leon gains the ability to shrink matter, and uses it to go after the thing he despises most: the opposite sex.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Giant Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 28463 Read: 77185 Published: June 05 2009 Updated: March 22 2011

1. Bargain by Black Neptune

2. The Hitchhiker by Black Neptune

3. Crush by Black Neptune

4. Nymphs by Black Neptune

5. Tempers by Black Neptune

6. White by Black Neptune

7. Party Hunt by Black Neptune

Bargain by Black Neptune
Author's Notes:

In case you didn't get it in the summary, this is a giant male/shrunken female story. If you are not open-minded about this stuff, or hate such a scenario, I suggest that you hit the back button on your browser right now.

...I'm serious. I don't want any hate comments about how I'm a sick freak for writing this. The original name for this site was "Shrinktopis" so it wasn't really gender specific (even if most of the stuff was GTS), and the story categories allow stuff like this to be posted.

If you're still here, then that means that you're interested. In that case, read on!
________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Bargain

Leon Jansen walked into his apartment, and let out a deep sigh as he headed for his couch and slumped down onto it. He was a young man of 24 years of age and stood at 5' 11", with short light brown hair that was slightly unkempt but not too messy. He considered himself to be quite good-looking, and many would agree with him. However, he had never had a girlfriend. Not that he wanted one.

He was exhausted, having worked a long and tiring day at his job at a department store located on the nearby college campus. In addition to doing quite a bit of heavy lifting and moving of goods, he had to deal with an unusually large number of complaints from customers that day. Half of them were from women, but he found them to be more annoying than the ones from their male counterparts. One particular woman kept yelling at him over a mistake that he did not make, and if it weren't for his manager stepping in, he would have lost it. Deep down, he wished that he had a way to shut her up for good. Not anything typical, but something more... supernatural. Something unorthodox.

In the end, he was glad to finally be home for the upcoming weekend. Sure, he would have to do it all again on Monday, but at least he could rest for the next two days. Not changing out of his work uniform, he kicked off his back loafers and laid down on the couch. Sure, he could have gone into his bedroom and laid on his more comfortable bed, but after today, he just wanted to get a little rest before he did anything else.

He closed his eyes, and within minutes, he dozed off into a deep slumber.

~~~

"...Leon... ...Leon..."

Leon awoke to the sound of a strange voice calling him. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw that the living room that he was in was dark, but also bathed in eerie neon light of varying colors that was shining through the windows.

"...Leon."

Leon sat up and turned behind him, and saw a mysterious figure donned in a dark hooded robe that obscured his face in darkness. Frightened, Leon immediately jumped from the couch and stepped back from the entity.

"W-who are you?!" Leon nervously asked. "How do you know my name?!"

The figure laughed a bit. "Don't be alarmed. Think of me as a... fairy godfather."

"What?!" Leon took another step back. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"If you will allow me, I will grant you your deepest desire, one that you have since thought of as forlorn."

"What are you talking-" Suddenly, Leon gasped, as he had just realized what this man was talking about. "You can't mean..."

"Yes. Your dream of being able to alter the size of anything you wish. In other words, the ability to shrink things."

"That's..." Leon shook his head. "That's crazy! This isn't real! This is all a dream! Shrinking things is impossible!"

"Is that right?" The cloaked man stepped forward. "Perhaps you could see for yourself if it's real or not. All I require is payment."

"What kind of payment?"

"...The chance of ever finding true love, and the life of someone you know, who you have a relationship with."

"A sacrifice?"

"Yes."

Leon stared at the figure, pondering over this deal. Was it real, or was this... thing pulling an elaborate prank on him? He did not care much for true love, but to sacrifice someone in his life for the ability to shrink things? It seemed so wrong. ...And yet, if it was real, and if he did indeed have to give someone up in exchange for this power, he knew exactly who that person would be.

"I know who you're considering," the man said. "...Your mother."

To be more specific, Leon's stepmother. His birth mother died of complications hours after he was born. His father later remarried, but died of a stroke 5 years later. That left his stepmother to raise him, and through the years that followed, he found himself being abused, mistreated, and belittled by his so-called mother. She made it quite clear that she did not actually love him as a mother should, but was only looking after him out of respect of her deceased husband. She spent more time with random guys she met at bars than she did with him, and she seemed to have a new man in her bed every month.

Eventually, Leon emancipated himself at age 16 and moved away from her, and she was none too happy about that. She called him a disgrace, and said that he would be better off dead. In the end, the experience with his stepmother made it so that he could not maintain any relationship with any woman. In fact, one could say that he had become quite misogynistic thanks to the way his stepmother treated him. Of course, he never displayed his feelings in public, but deep down, he had an intense hatred for women in general. It was part of the reason he wanted the ability to shrink things, so that he could easily control any woman he desires, and use her at his whim.

"Yeah, her," Leon said, now a bit calm.

"I see... It shall be done, and you will have your newfound powers."

"Is that so...?" Leon still did not completely believe this man, but if what he was saying was true, it was worth the shot.

"But since you chose someone that you hate," the man said, "you have to also make me a promise."

"What is that?"

"Someday, I will need you to do something for me. It could be 50 years from now, or it could be tomorrow. You won't know until it's time, and that's the next time you'll ever see me again."

"Okay. And what is it that you want me to do?" Leon asked.

"That would be-"

~~~

Leon awoke on his couch, and looked around the living room. It was back to normal, with it being bathed in the light of the late afternoon sunlight. The dark-cloaked man was nowhere to be seen. He let out a sigh.

It was all just a dream. He was somewhat disappointed, but knew that such a deal, his stepmother's life for a supernatural power that didn't exist, was farfetched.

He stood from his couch and headed towards his kitchen. He was hungry, as he had not eaten anyting since breakfast, having so much work that he skipped his lunch break.

~~~

Four hours later, Leon had finally changed out of his workclothes and into something more comfortable: a white and blue T-shirt and brown shorts. He sat on his couch, resting his bare feet on the coffee table in front of him while watching an animal documentary about lions. The setting sun cast an orange glow into the room.

Suddenly, his cell phone started to ring in his pocket. He dug it out with his hand, and looked at the Caller ID. It was his uncle, one he still talked to and had a good relationship with. He had offered him a place to stay after leaving his stepmother, but Leon declined, as his uncle lived relatively close to his stepmother.

He flipped the phone open, and brought it to his ear. "Hello, Uncle Ivan. What's up?"

"Leon..." His uncle's voice was filled with concern. "...I... I don't know how to say this..."

"Huh?" Leon grabbed the TV remote besides him and turned the volume down. "What's wrong?"

"It's your mother... She's dead."

Leon gasped in such a shock that he almost dropped his phone from his hands. "How?"

"She had a heart attack earlier today. The doctors tried to revive her, but..."

Leon shook his head. "...Unbelievable..."

"Leon..." his uncle said. "...I know how you feel about her, but do you think you could come up here? The rest of the family hasn't seen you in years. I'll pay for your fare if you need me to."

"...I need some time," Leon answered. "I'll call you back tomorrow."

"Okay. See ya..."

"Bye..."

Leon flipped the phone closed and placed it on the couch beside him. He then pulled his feet off of the coffee table and onto the floor, dropped his head into his palms, and sighed heavily.

His stepmother was dead. He could not believe it. The person that he had hated more than anyone else in the world had been killed by something as simple as a heart attack. He almost wanted to celebrate, but he was not in the mood.

Then, his mind went back to the dream he had earlier. His stepmother's life for the ability to shrink objects. Was it a coincidence? It had to be. After all, shrinking is impossible, right?

He lifted his head from his hands and looked towards the center of the coffee table. Set there was a pot of fake flowers. He stared at it for several seconds, his mind still on the dream. Then, he stretched his right arm out towards it, and spread out his palm. The man in his dream never taught him how to shrink things, so he figured that he would try it the way he had pictured it in his imaginations. He tensed his hand, as if trying to exert some kind of force. He did not expect anything to come of this.

However, he felt a tingling sensation on his hand, and soon, he was stunned to see a blue light spread out from his palm and engulf the potted plant. He became ever more shocked when he saw the potted plant soon reduce in size, becoming barely recognizable to the naked eye.

His mouth dropped in shock. "Holy shit..." Once again, he was in a state of disbelief. He had shrunken something. A gift that he had since thought of as impossible was not literally in his hands. Soon, his disbelief transformed into joy. That dream... It was no dream, at least not in the traditional sense. His mother's death... now having the ability to shrink things... His two biggest wishes had been granted within hours. Perhaps THIS was the dream, but if it was, he did not want to wake up.

He stood up from the couch and examined his right palm. He then turned towards the couch, and stretched his arm. He tensed his hand again, and the same blue light eminated from it. This time, the couch was coated in blue light, before rapidly shrinking down to the size of a bug.

"Awesome," Leon said in excitement.

He wondered... Could this work on a live being? He could not see why not. Though he wondered who this live person would be. He figured that his first "victim" would have to be someone that society did not care about, that they would not notice missing. A criminal? No... That would endanger him, especially if it turned out that his newfound power did not work on them.

He looked towards the table in the kitchen, where a newspaper was set on the surface. He remembered the classified ads. Then, he came up with an answer.

"Hookers."

Indeed, he doubted that they would be dangerous, or at least not as dangerous as a hardened criminal. The extra bonus came from them being female (considering his feelings about the so-called "fairer" sex), and if his power did fail him, he could at least get something else out of them being here.

His mind was made up. He grabbed his cell phone from his couch, and then walked towards the kitchen.

~~~

Stepping off of the elevator as it opened on the 5th floor, Kelly looked down both directions of the hallway, glancing at the numbers on each of the apartment doors. Her client resided in Apartment #519. Going by the numbers, it had to be to her right, so she turned in that direction and began walking down the hall.

Kelly was a woman in her late 20s, with blond hair and blue eyes, along with C-cup-sized breasts. She was considered to be the most attractive of the women at her agency, and as a result, demand for her services were quite high. Of course, with such a demand, she became the most expensive escort to hire, but many men were willing to pay the price for a round with her.

She looked at the doors that she passed. Number 513... Number 515... Number 517... Finally, Number 519, only a mere door away from the end of the hallway. She walked up to the door, and knocked on it three times. As she waited, she wondered what this Leon person looked like. Most of her clients were older men, but if he was still remotely attractive, she did not care of his age.

Soon, the door opened, revealing an attractive man who looked to be in his early 20s, with short light brown hair and green eyes. She was a bit surprised... and relieved, to see that tonight's customer was such a looker.

"Leon Jansen?" she asked.

The man nodded. "Yep. Please, come on in."

Leon held the door open for her as she stepped inside of his apartment. It seemed a bit run-of-the-mill, but she was never one to be picky over the living space of her clients. Hell, one man even did her in his car.

Kelly heard the door shut behind her, then turned around to face him.

"You know, I require payment upfront," she said.

"That's fine. Three hundred seventy nine dollars, right?"

"Yeah."

"I got it. Go wait on the couch there, and I'll be back in a minute."

"Okay."

Kelly turned back towards the couch in the living room, and began to walk towards it. Deep inside, she was looking forward to her time with him, maybe even more than he was. She began to grow excited.

Suddenly, before she reached the couch, she saw a bright blue light flash from behind her. Startled, she stopped her trek to the couch and turned around to face Leon again.

"Did you see that-"

Her eyes widened in shock at what she witnessed next: the entire room started to grow around her. Dropping her purse on the floor, she took a few steps back as she looked around her in horror, the room expanding rapidly, as well as Leon, who was growing along with the room. However, what alarmed her was that he did not have a look of concern on his face. Instead, he was smirking at her devilishly, with his arms folded as he watched the event unfold.

Soon, the expansion stalled, and Kelly fell to her hands and knees. She was hit by a sudden nausea, and vomited on the floor. Afterwards, she looked around her once more. This room was much different now. This small apartment seemed much larger now. The ceiling loomed over her as if it were instead the sky. The furniture in the room rose over her like buildings. However, what truly caught her attention was the sight of the giant, his eyes still fixed on her with the same evil look on his face.

She struggled back to her feet, a task made a bit difficult due to her now shaking legs.

"It worked perfectly," the giant said in a malicious tone. "Man... This is perfect."

Kelly gasped, and at the top of her lungs, blurted out, "What did you do?!"

"Oh, what was that? I didn't quite hear that..." Leon unfolded his arms and slowly walked closer to her, his feet creating a tremor with every step that almost knocked her off of her feet.

Kelly backed away from the approaching giant, each of his steps intensifying the fear that she was overcome with.

Leon stopped several feet away from her, though to him, it must have only been a foot.

"Okay, let me tell you what happened," he said. "Plain and simple. I shrunk you."

"What?!" Kelly was shocked. "How?!"

"That flash you saw did it. Right now, I'd say that you're around three inches tall."

"What?!" Kelly blurted again. "How dare you!! Change me back!! Right now!!"

Leon chuckled a little. Then, he lifted his bare foot off of the floor, and held it over her tiny frame. Her heart sank as she got sight of his sole hanging over her, before something deep inside of her told her to run. Kicking off her red high-heels, she turned around and took off running as fast as she could.

Suddenly, a shadow surrounded Kelly. She looked above, and saw his sole coming down right on top of her. There was no escape. She screamed as his flesh soon bore onto her and pushed her off of her feet and into the carpeting. She felt him press down on her slightly, though to her, it was still painful. At that moment, she believed that this man would crush her underneath his foot as if she was nothing but a bug.

After what seemed like eternity, but was in fact more like a minute, the giant's foot lifted off of her body. She stayed on the floor, her face now streaked with tears and too afraid to move at all.

"C'mon," Leon said. "You can do better than that. You want to live, don't you?"

She did not respond at all. All she did was shudder.

She then felt a large something nudge her on her back. She assumed that it must be his massive toe.

"Hey. Little woman. I have an idea... I may let you live if you kiss my foot."

Kelly could not believe what she just heard. Did he truly think that she would lower herself so much as to kiss another human's foot? ...Unfortunately, at her size, she knew that she had absolutely no say in the matter.

She felt his foot on the side of her body, and then found herself being turned on her back by it. Now, she could see this giant man as he stood over her with that same malicious look on his face. Then, he lifted his foot over her again, before it descended onto her body. Now, her face was buried in the flesh of his sole. The odor of his foot overtook her nose and mouth. She squirmed as much as she could, and tried in a futile effort to lift his giant ped off of her body.

"Kiss." She heard his muffled voice command. "Or I'll flatten you."

Kelly yelped, and, faced with no other option, she puckered her lips and began to press it onto his sole. She frantically planted several kisses in the same spot, as she could not move anywhere else with his foot holding her tightly in place.

After several torturous minutes, the giant finally lifted his foot from her body. She laid on the floor, breathing heavily while trying to recover from the odor and taste of his sole.

The giant stepped over her, and then stood over her again, this time near her head. As she continued to exhale rapidly, the giant moved his massive foot near her again. However, this time, he moved his big toe over her head, and lowered onto her face. Her limbs flailed frantically as his toe pressed her head into the floor. Through his flesh, she screamed as loud as she could, though she doubted that he could hear her. She then placed her hands on his massive digit in a futile effort to push it off of her head.

The giant slightly twisted his toe on her face, before he lifted it off of her face and away from her small body. Kelly quickly stood to her feet, and began to run from Leon again.

"Wow... You must really hate this," Leon said behind her. "...Whatever. I have a proposition. If you can make it to the door, I'll let you go. Deal?"

Kelly did not respond. Instead, she continued to run from the sadistic young man. She looked off into the distance, towards the door. Did he really intend to let her go if she could reach it? It was so far off, there was no way she could make it.

Behind her, she heard the giant's footsteps. Was he approaching her? She looked behind, and saw that Leon was leaving the room, and heading for another room. She had no idea what he was doing, but now was the chance. She had to attempt to make it to the door at all costs.

With all of the strength that she could muster, she hastened her pace. She ran past her purse, her high-heeled pumps, and the puddle of vomit from earlier, and continued for the door. Though if she did succeed in escaping, what then? How would she get help? Would someone outside step on her without knowing? Despite these concerns, the main issue right now was getting out of the domain of this evil giant.

Then, her heart sank once again as she heard those familiar footstep return, though they were also accompanied by a slapping sound. She looked behind her, and saw Leon return to the living room, this time wearing a pair of brown flip-flops.

"Oh, what a shame," Leon said. "Looks like you didn't escape in time. Well, there's a reason I put my flip-flops on. I don't want to get my feet dirty. Not yet."

Nothing more needed to be said. Kelly knew what the man now had in mind.

As he continued to approach her, she knew that there was no hope of escape. And yet, she could not stop herself from running. Perhaps deep down, a part of her was clinging on to an off-chance that she could still reach the door.

Unfortunately, that was soon shattered as his foot slammed down right in her path. She tried to stop, but could not in time, and as a result, she crashed into his heel and fell onto the floor. She immediately stood up and started to run the opposite way.

Then, his other foot swept at her body, knocking her off of her feet and sending her flying a foot away from where she was.

She lifted herself off of the floor, and turned towards the giant. Then, she fell to her knees, clenched her hands together, and started to sob.

"Please don't kill me!!" Kelly begged. "Please don't!!"

Leon scoffed. "Why not?"

"I promise that I won't tell anyone!! Please!!" At this point, trying to appeal to the giant was her last hope.

"So, you want me to let you go? Is that it?"

"Yes!! Please!!"

"Or I could just keep you around as a slave. But at least you'll still be alive."

Kelly frantically nodded. "Please!! I just don't want to die!!"

"Hmm..."

Leon seemed to ponder over this. As she watched him, Kelly thought that her life would be spared after all, even if it meant serving this monster for the rest of her days.

"Okay," Leon nodded. "I'll do it."

Kelly's face slightly lit up in relief. "You'll keep me alive?"

"No."

Leon lifted his foot over her, giving her a nice view of the sole of his flip-flop. Realizing what was coming up, Kelly began to scream in horror. To think that what started as a typical day for her would end up like this.

"I'm going to step on you anyway."

As his foot began to descend on her one last time, she quickly stood to her feet and attempted to run out of the growing shadow around her. Unfortunately, not even two seconds after she stood up, she felt an intense weight come down on her head, and then her world went dark.

~~~

"I'm going to step on you anyway," Leon said as he lowered his right foot onto this poor tiny woman.

He did not know if she tried to escape once again, but if she did, then she did not succeed. He stepped full-weight onto the woman, and crushed her body flat underneath his flip-flop sandal. He then twisted his foot on the spot, grinding her already demolished body into pieces.

"Perfect," he said in satisfaction.

He lifted his foot from the spot, and looked down on the floor. All that remained was a blood splatter in the carpeting, with her mangled flesh, bones, and innards.

Staring at the spot, he smiled wickedly. This day was the best day of his life, even better than the day he emancipated himself from his stepmother. Sure, it started out horribly, but not only was his stepmother now dead, but he gained a superpower that he could only dream to have beforehand, and he was able to use it to indulge in one of his deepest fantasies. He could not wait to do it all again, with another hapless woman.

In his mind, he thanked that robed man for granting him such a power. He did wonder what it was that the man wanted him to do for him, but there was no point in thinking about it much. The man would not appear again until it was time, so trying to ask him beforehand would be useless.

Until then, he would use this power to its full potential.

But first, he had to deal with the raging boner in his shorts.

Not wanting to track blood through the apartment, he slipped his feet out of its flip-flops, and then flipped his right sandal upside down with his foot. Then, he headed into his bathroom, aiming to relive those moments in his mind as he pleasured himself.

 

[End Chapter]

End Notes:
I intend to continue this story eventually, but for now, I'll leave it at this.
The Hitchhiker by Black Neptune

Chapter 2: The Hitchhiker

Nearly two weeks have passed since the sudden death of Leon's stepmother. At his uncle's urgings, he did end up traveling back to his old town in Idaho to attend the funeral. Even when dead, he absolutely hated being in the same room as his stepmother, though he made sure not to outwardly show his contempt for the situation. What he hated more was the fact that people were shedding tears for the woman, let alone that so many of them even came. What's worse, half of them even knew how she treated him, and yet they were still grieving over her. Leon fought the urge to get up and leave the church many times during the service.

His uncle's words after the funeral, that even the most evil people on the planet have family that still loves them, did nothing to calm his mind.

Now, at least, he could take solace in the fact that he would never have to see that woman's face ever again. It was worth seeing her dead body in the casket, laying lifeless and almost as if she was at peace. Plus, only he knew that he was the one who was practically responsible for her death, so that was also something to tale consolation in.

Leon laid on the bed in the hotel room that he had rented, trying to forget the funeral proceedings that were only two days ago. Instead, he focused in his newfound power: his ability to reduce the size of matter. Since the day he first acquired the ability, he tested it out on several objects in his apartment. He found that he could shrink things as small as he wished, or rather, as long as he could see the subject. He found that if he made them too small, then his powers would no longer work on them.

That said, he found it a bit relieving to know his limits. The smallest size he could shrink something while still being able to interact with it was around the size of a flea; any smaller than that, and they would be lost forever. And that would be no fun to him at all.

Speaking of fun...

Leon sat up and then jumped off of the bed. He kneeled down and reached underneath it, and pulled out a closed black cardboard shoebox. Standing upright, he placed the box on the bed, and pulled the top off of it. Inside of the box, littered with small urine stains and even fecal matter in a few spots, was a tiny woman, around three inches tall. As he opened the box, her face became awash in terror as the light from the room entered into the box.

"Hi there," Leon greeted. "Did you miss me?"

~~~

(One week prior)

Choosing instead to travel the 350 miles to his old town himself, Leon drove his car down the interstate highway. It was the height of day, with clear blue skies and modest temperates, and yet the road was rather empty with no car coming from either direction. He had been driving for just a bit over two hours, and his journey had been rather uneventful thus far.

However, far off in the distance in front of him, he noticed something on the side of the road. As he looked closer, he realized that the figure was a person; a person who was sticking out their thumb as if they were trying to hitchhike. Leon prepared to simply drive past the person, until he got an even closer look at them.

It was a woman. A rather young-looking woman with orangish-brown hair tied into a ponytail behind her head, she wore a lightweight green jacket over a yellow shirt and brown pants, and brown boots. On her back was a backpack, one that looked to be stuffed to its limits.

Leon passed the woman as he was examining her, and considered merely continuing on his way. However, he decided against it, and pulled off to the side of the road, and brought his car to a stop. He looked behind him, and saw the woman rush towards him.

As she approached, he could not help but smirk at the unfortunate woman, and at what would soon befall her. Though he quickly hid his hungry look as soon as she came within range of the car.

The woman came to the now opened window on the passenger's size. "Oh! Thanks for stopping for me!!" she said excitedly with a tone of relief in her voice.

"No problem," Leon responded as he unlocked the car's doors. "It's not safe for someone to be walking out here in the middle of nowhere."

"You got that right," she said, before opening the door, removing her backpack, and climbing inside.

"You can put your backpack on the backseat," Leon said.

"Alright." The woman threw her backpack behind her, onto the backseat.

Leon then locked the doors, and resumed his drive. "So, how'd you get out here, ...uh...?"

"My name's Jessica," the woman responded, "and my car broke down. Did you see it? It was a red Volkswagon."

"I think I did... By the way, I'm Leon."

"Nice to meet you, Leon! Anyway, I couldn't get it to start, and there's nothing out here, so I decided to walk to the nearest rest stop and ask for help. ...I tried to flag down anyone who was coming this way, but they all passed me."

"That sucks."

"No kidding. ...But I guess they have a reason. After all, they say that you should be careful of who you pick up on the road."

"True... So, where are you headed?"

"Calgary."

"Calgary? Isn't that in Canada?"

"Yep."

"Why are you going all the way up there?"

Jessica paused for several seconds, and let out a deep sigh.

"If you don't want to answer, I'm not going to make you."

"Nah, it's okay... I just got out of a hard time in my life, so I'm going there to make a fresh start."

"I see... Well, I can take you as far as Idaho."

"Oh..." Jessica sounded disappointed. "Hey, what are you going to Idaho for, if you don't mind me asking?"

"My stepmom's funeral," Leon nonchalantly answered.

Jessica gasped. "...I'm sorry for your loss..."

Leon shook his head. "Don't be. I hated her. She made my life with her a living hell."

"Really? Then why are you going to her funeral?"

"To see the rest of my family. I haven't seen them in a long time."

"Oh."

Aside from the hum of the engine, the car was silent for the next fifteen minutes. Jessica had taken to looking out of her window, her elbow resting on the door's armrest and her face against her palm. At least for the moment, she did not seem to be paying Leon any mind, and instead was focused on the passing scenery, on the vast patches of grass and occasional farmland.

Leon glanced at each of the car windows. The road was still rather empty.

He licked his lips. This opportunity was perfect.

Taking his left hand off of the sterring wheel, he opened his palm, and pointed it towards Jessica. Then, with no effort at all, he unleashed the familiar blue light upon the woman. She jumped in surprise, and quickly turned towards Leon, who just as quickly placed his hand back on the steering wheel.

"What was that?!" she asked in shock.

"What was what?" Leon asked, feigning ignorance.

"That blue flash-" At that point, Jessica let out a shocked gasp. "W-what the fuck!? Why is everything getting so big!?"

Leon looked towards the woman, who was rapidly dimishing in size.

"Ohmygod... Ohmygod... Ohmygod... What's happening!?" she exclaimed.

"Oh my..." Leon snidely said. "You're getting smaller."

"What!?" Jessica stood to her feet, which was made quite easy considering that she stood at less than a foot tall at the moment and still shrinking. "How?!"

"I don't know..." Leon looked back towards the road.

"...You don't seem all that worried! Unless-" She gasped again. "You did it!!"

"Me?"

"You bastard!! What did you do to me!?"

"I didn't do anything, dear," Leon teased.

"Quit lying! You did something to me!!"

Leon looked towards Jessica again, who had stopped shrinking. She was now at around two inches tall, an inch smaller than the last woman he had done this to.

"And if I did... What would you do?" Leon asked.

With his right hand, he reached for the doll-sized woman. She tried to flee, but his hand just moved far too fast compared to her; he grabbed her in no time at all, and then brought her in front of his face. He looked at the screaming woman held by his index and middle fingers and thumb, not paying much attention to the road ahead; not that there was anything there to be wary of.

"You see," Leon said, "this is why you don't hitchhike. You'll never know what kind of people you'll run into."

"Let me go!" Jessica screamed. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!!!"

Leon chuckled, and then took his other hand off of the steering wheel. With the road being practically a straight line, there was no real need to steer. He then reached down and stretched out the front end of his grey sweatpants and underpants.

"Fine," Leon said. "I'll let you go."

Leon released his grip from Jessica's small frame, and she plummeted into the dark abyss of his underpants. He released his hold on his pants, which snapped back onto the skin of his body. As he placed his hands back onto the steering wheel, he could feel the miniscule woman struggling around on his crotch area; he could feel himself getting a hard-on from the sensation of her body against his.

He had something to amuse himself with during the long drive to Idaho.

~~~

It had been a week since it happened, but Jessica still could not believe what she had gone through. That this man, who was rather handsome by any standard, would possess such a horrible power. That he would use it on her, even. In the time since, Leon has put her through some of the most horrifying experiences that she had ever been a part of in her life. Far worse than the life that she attempted to leave behind in New Mexico.

"Are you ready to have some more fun?" Leon asked her from high above, his face with the same hungry look that she had seen many times thus far.

"Let me go! Please!" Jessica begged.

"Are you still going on about that? No way."

Jessica wimpered. He had given her the same response every time, and she wondered why she even still bothered.

"You should be happy that I kept you alive for this long. You have no idea how much I wanted to just flatten you."

Jessica shivered. Truth be told, with the way he had been treating her in the past days, she did indeed have a clue of his malicious intent.

"...But this isn't my room, and I don't have anything to clean up whatever mess you make, so you'll just have to stay alive for a while longer." Leon chuckled. "I know. It's unbearable. But you know what?"

He reached inside and plucked her out from the confines of the shoebox, and held her at his massive face. She flailed in his grasp, though she had no idea why she even tried; he was just so big, so strong, compared to him.

"I don't care," Leon coldly said. "You could be in the worst pain ever, and I wouldn't give a shit. That's just how it is."

Jessica was drawn away from the giant's face, as he moved to sit down on the bed. Then, he bent down and placed her onto the floor, between his feet.

"Okay, here's what I want you to do," he said. "I want you to climb up to my knee."

Jessica looked from his face, to his right knee covered with the leg of his denim jeans, and then down to the bottom of his leg, where his foot covered with his white socks rested. As large as he was, it was almost like climbing a mountain.

"If you make it, I might go easy on you tonight," Leon said. "...Now, start climbing."

Jessica gulped, before slowly walking towards his large right foot. Once she reached it, she gripped onto the fiber of his sock and pulled herself up on top of his foot. From there, she walked along his instep until she reached the foot of his jeans. Then, with her right hand, she reached up above her and took a handful of the denim, and then grabbed onto his jeans with her left hand. Finally, she pulled herself upward and began to climb his massive leg.

"Oh, and be careful that you don't fall," he suddenly said. "Then you'll just have to start all over again, and if you keep falling, I might get pissed off."

Jessica hastened her pace, which may actually end up being her downfall, but the only thing on her mind was getting through this ordeal as fast as possible.

Five minutes into her ascent, and her fingers were already burning with pain. Even worse, as she looked downward, she found that she was not even halfway to the knee yet. She wondered how long her hands would hold out, and if not, would she even be able to continue.

Ten minutes later, while she had passed the halfway mark, her fingers had become numb. However, she could see the end. While it was still a ways away, a bit of hope was renewed within her. She just hoped that her hands did not give out on her. However, as she reached upward with her left hand, the denim slipped from her grip due to her weakened state. As a result, she nearly lost her hold completely and almost plummeted down to the floor below.

Mustering all of her strength, she managed to regain her bearings, and grabbed ahold of his pants again. She continued her torturous trek upwards, but she felt that she was at her limit.

Finally, after nearly fifteen minutes, and her fingers forming blisters, she finally reached her destination. She pulled herself onto the more flatter surface of his knee, rolled herself onto her back, and then laid down on it while breathing heavily.

"You actually made it," Leon said. "I honestly thought that you weren't going to make it."

Jessica did not respond; she was still catching her breath.

"Well, like I said, I'm going to go easy on you tonight. ..Kinda. Maybe."

As she was still resting, Leon reached down towards the floor. She did not know for sure what he was doing, but she had a feeling, and she shuddered that the thought of what was to come.

Then, Jessica flinched as she saw his hand come down on her, and grab her off of his knee. She looked back down to where she had been, and saw him cross his left leg over his right. What caught her attention was his feet; as she had expected, his socks had been pulled off. Regaining her energy, she became frantic again. She especially hated being tortured by his feet; it was the thought of being treated like a bug that made her sick to her stomach.

She found herself being drawn closer and closer to his left foot, until Leon tucked her in between the big and second toes. As his hand withdrew, the grip around her body tightened, and she screamed as the foot settled back onto the floor, taking her with it. The toes tightened around her even more, as she tried to pull herself free.

"Look at you," Leon said. "You can try as hard as you want, but you can't escape."

His toes both began to rub her between them. At this point, she just gave up her struggle to get free, as it was impossible.

"That's a good girl."

His toes settled, but then a shadow appeared over her. She looked above, and saw his other foot coming down on her. She yelped as it landed on top of her, and pressed its flesh against her face. She did not want to open her mouth, as then she would end up taking in the taste of his wretched sole.

The other foot moved, until her head was between its big and second toes. Then, the giant opened his palm towards her, and her vision was briefly overtaken by a bright blue flash of light. He had done this to her many times in the past week; constantly altering her size to suit what he had in mind at the time. This time, she grew, albeit only by a few inches.

The toes on his right foot closed on her. At her new size, they had a grip on her chest while his left foot held onto her legs.

"You know..." He said. "I could snap you like a twig like this. It shouldn't be hard at all. Wanna see?"

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Jessica screamed.

Leon sighed. "Of course not."

He released the grip of both of his feet from Jessica, and she fell backwards onto the floor. Leon stood up from the bed, and then walked to her side. She attempted to stand up, but before she could do so, he stepped forward with his right foot and onto her upper body.

Her legs flailing about, she screamed again. This time, she ended up tasting the undersole of his foot, a somewhat salty taste. The giant was making sure to not put too much pressure on her, that she was sure of, but she knew that the slightest shift could end her life.

She then felt a large weight fall onto her legs, pinning them to the floor. He now had her entire body completely underneath both of his feet. It was remarkable how much he was holding back. She thought that the full weight of his body on her small frame would be the end of her, and yet she was still living. Living in this real life hell.

After what seemed like a long while, Leon's right foot finally stepped off of her upper body, and rested on the floor near her head. She looked upward, towards the face of the giant, with a sadistic look on his face.

He opened his palm again, and the blue flash burst forth once more. She felt her legs pulling from underneath his left foot, and Leon seemed to get taller. In actuality, she was shrinking again. However, she seemed to become smaller than she was when that night's ordeal started.

Before she could even think of her next move, the toes of his right foot bore down onto her, and then curled around her. She was then pulled from the floor, and then plucked from his foot. He then brought her to his face.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" he said. "...Though to be honest, I'm getting bored with you for now."

Jessica gasped. Was it over? Was he going to place her back in the shoebox?

"But I'm not done with you yet."

She heard a sound of something unzipping. She could not see what it was due to the large fingers blocking her view below. However, once again, she had a suspicion, and she began to shake her head frantically.

"Yes. That's right. You're going in there again."

"No, please!" Jessica blurted out.

"I can barely hear you, what with you being about an inch tall now."

"I don't want to go in your underwear!! Please don't do this to me!"

The giant merely shrugged, before she was moved away from his face and towards his unzipped jeans. With his other hand, he held out the band of his underwear.

"I'm going to rest now," Leon said. "I had a long day with the family. You, however, won't get to relax."

"...Why..." Jessica said with anguish, tears forming in her eyes.

"Just don't get me too excited down there. I don't want my underwear to be filled with cum."

Leon then released her from his grip, and she fell into the abyss of his underwear. She tumbled along the cloth, and then settled down near his scrotum. She looked upward, just in time to see the giant let go of the band, leaving her in darkness. From outside of the cloth, she heard his pants zip up.

She wimpered. She could see nothing at all around her. She could, however, feel his erected member boring down onto her.

...What she had been through with this seemingly normal man made the life she had attempted to escape in New Mexico look like heaven by comparison. She had since come to regret ever hitchhiking in the first place, and she cursed her car breaking down when it did. If neither had happened, then she would not ever have been put in this predicament.

~~~

It was nearing 11:30 the next morning, as Leon had finished packing his belongings in his two suitcases. He was prepared to leave Idaho and travel the 350 miles back to his home. He thought it nice to see his family again, though personally, he wanted to cut his ties with his stepmother's side of the family. He just could not find it in him to have a bond with the people who shed tears for that evil woman.

His two suitcases were set side-by-side on his bed, and set on top of the right one was the shoebox containing that hitchhiker, Jessica. Thanks to her, his time in town was made less stressful. He considered keeping her as a keepsake, even after he arrive back home.

He dug into his right jean pocket, and pulled out a box of dental floss. Then, he opened the shoebox, spreading light onto the small, shivering woman inside. She was still an inch tall, as Leon decided to not alter her size after he retrieved her from his underpants.

"Hey," he said. "We're going home now. But I'm not going to let you ride in that box."

With his left hand, he pulled Jessica out from the box. Then, he kneeled down onto the floor and placed her on the sole and near the thong of his right brown flip-flop.

"Stay there," he ordered. "Don't move."

Still folding the floss, he opened it and pulled out a foot of string from inside, and snapped it from the box. Then, he pushed Jessica against the thong, and used the string to tightly tie her up to it.

"Good girl," Leon said, before he stood up and put the floss back into his pocket.

Then, he slid his left foot into its flip-flop, and then did the same with his right foot and its sandal. He made sure that he could feel the thong, or rather Jessica, against the web between his toes.

"No screaming or anything, you got that?" He said to the tiny woman.

He looked towards the showbox, now empty but stained with waste. "Don't need that anymore."

He grabbed the box off of the suitcase, and dropped it to the floor. Then, he began to stomp on it, until it was almost completely flat. Afterwards, he picked it up, and threw it into the trash. Though he wondered what it would be like to do the same to a similar shoebox, while there were a dozen or so women inside. ...That was something that he would have to try out soon.

With nothing else left to do, he grabbed his two suitcases from the bed, and then walked out of the hotel room. He made his way down the hallway, until he arrived at the elevator door. Though he was only on the third floor and he was sure that he could just take the stairs, he would rather use the elevator. The doors opened, and he walked inside. He pressed the "F" button, and the doors closed. Soon enough, he was in the lobby, and he headed to the front desk to check out of the hotel.

With that done, he walked out of the hotel and onto the sunny parking lot, and headed towards his car. Upon reaching it and unlocking the doors, he placed the two suitcases into the trunk, and then stepped into the driver's seat, and shut the door.

After locking the doors, he put his keys into ignition, and turned them. The car's engine fired up, and he turned on the car's air conditioning system.

He looked towards his right foot, which was now resting on the brake. Particularly, he was trying to focus on Jessica on the thong between his toes, though he could barely see her from where he was.

"Well, little girl," Leon said, "strap yourself in. It's going to be a long ride."

With that, he pulled out of his parking space and then out of the hotel's parking area. Leon drove onto the road, and headed for the highway that would take him back home.

It would indeed be a long ride, but at least he would have something to keep him entertained for the trip.

 

[End Chapter]

Crush by Black Neptune

Chapter 3: Crush

"Hey Leon!" Charlotte Nicholis shouted from the front desk of the department store where she was currently employed. Her coworker, Leon, had just walked through the front door, and as usual, she greeted him with a cheerful smile.

He looked towards her, and gave her a smile of his own. "Good morning, Charlotte. How are you today?" He asked as he walked towards her.

"I'm fine," she answered. "I'm SO glad today's Friday, though! I can rest easy for the next two days!"

Leon chuckled. "I hear you, but we have to get through today first, right?"

Charlotte nodded. "Yep. Hopefully it won't be too busy today."

"When is it ever NOT busy?" Leon teased.

"Oh... Right..." She pouted.

"But hang in there. You're a tough girl, and I know that there isn't anything that can get you down."

Charlotte blushed. "Th-thank you! You're so nice..."

"Don't mention it." Leon smiled, before beginning to head towards the back room. "I'm going to see what's going on back there."

"Okay, Leon!" Charlotte waved as he walked away from her, and made his way further into the back of the store, before he was completely gone from sight.

Charlotte let out a cheerful sigh, before grabbing a scrunchie out of her pocket, and tying her frizzy red hair into a pony tail, though leaving a few curls free in front of her face. Even though she knew that he would be coming into work that day, actually seeing him brightened her day; she felt as if she could easily make it through the rest of her work day now.

~~~

Lunch hour could not arrive fast enough for Charlotte. The store was met with a deluge of customers during the morning hours. She felt as if she had already seen them all; from the demanding prima donnas, to the mothers shopping with their young, loud, and crying children, to returning customers demanding refunds for items they had bought the day before. Already, Charlotte was tired out, but she knew that all she needed was an hour to catch her bearings, and then she would be ready for the remainder of her tiresome day.

She walked into the back room, and as the door closed behind her, leaned against it momentarily and let out a sigh. Then, she continued to walk further into the room. Her eyes scanned from left to right, trying to seek out Leon. There was something that she wanted to ask of him, something that had been on her mind since she saw him that morning, and she felt that it would be better for her to get it out of the way now.

Soon, she found him near the very back, and her face lit up. It seemed that he was talking to someone, but whoever it was was obscured from her sight by a stack of cardboard boxes. She took a deep breath, and began to approach him. She worried if he would see her as an intrusion on whatever conversation he was having, but felt that it would be fine in the end.

As she drew closer, the second person slowly began to come into view: It was a young female with brown hair that extended well past her shoulders and slightly tanned skin. As soon as she saw who it was, a feeling of anger began to stir deep inside of her.

"No..." She said to herself. "Not her..."

Once she got close enough to the two, Leon caught sight of her, and gave her a smile. "Oh, hey Charlotte," he greeted.

The woman with him turned to face him. She smiled slyly at her. "Well, look who decided to come all the way back here."

"Kayla," Charlotte said. "What are you doing back here?"

"What? I can't have a conversation with Leon here?" Kayla asked in a annoyed tone.

"You just got here. Shouldn't you be working?"

"I'll get to it in a minute."

"You should be working now," Charlotte said.

Kayla rolled her eyes. "Geez, who are you, the boss?"

"With you, I might as well be!"

"You're only telling me to get lost because you want to get in Leon's pants!" Kayla said quite loudly, which garnered the attention of several of their coworkers nearby.

Though blushing, Charlotte gritted her teeth in anger. "You-"

"Ladies, please," Leon said as he stepped between them. "Don't fight. I don't want you two to get fired."

Kayla put her hands on her hips and pouted.

Charlotte sighed. "You're right... Sorry."

"Anyway," Leon said, "I'm glad you came, Charlotte."

"Really?" Charlotte asked.

Leon nodded. "Yeah. Y'see, I'm thinking about going out this evening, and I'd love it if you and Kayla could join me."

"Really?!" Charlotte's face lit up.

"...That is, if you're not too busy."

"No, I'm not!" Charlotte answered excitedly... and loudly.

Leon's eyes widened in surprise. Kayla snickered. Once again, the other coworkers had shifted their attention towards the three of them.

"Sorry..." Charlotte's cheeks were red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it," Leon said. "So, you can come? Great!" Leon dug into his pocket and pulled out two small cards, and then handed one to Charlotte and the other to Kayla. "That has my apartment number and address on it, and my phone number as well. Don't lose it."

"I won't," Charlotte looked at the card for a few seconds, before shoving it in her pocket. "What time do you want me ove-"

"Us," Kayla interrupted.

"What time do you want me over there?" Charlotte repeated.

"You can both come over at around eight-thirty," Leon answered. "Is that alright?"

"It sure is!" Charlotte replied.

Leon nodded with a smile. "Good. I look forward to seeing you two. Now, if you'll excuse me..." He then walked past Charlotte and made his way towards the front of the room.

"Where are you going?" Charlotte asked as he left. "Aren't you on your lunch break?"

"No," Leon answered. "My break isn't for another hour."

"Oh..." Charlotte was somewhat disappointed. She had wanted to spend her lunch hour with him, but it seemed that it would not be the case. However, at least she would be spending some time with him later that day.

"Hey, you," Kayla called.

Charlotte turned towards Kayla, who was looking back towards her with an unpleasant expression on her face.

"Don't try anything stupid, like getting there early," Kayla said. "You'll just look like a desperate hussy."

"Whatever, Kayla," Charlotte retorted. "Don't you have work to do?"

"Trying to get rid of me?" Kayla laughed. "I don't care. You're going to be seeing a lot of me later today, anyway. You should just get used to seeing my face. Who knows?" Kayla drew her face closer to Charlotte's and gave her a sly smile. "We might even become friends."

"I'd rather gut myself."

Kayla sighed. "You're so difficult..." Then, she walked past Charlotte and made her way back towards her work area.

Charlotte watched her leave, and was met with a mix of emotions. On one hand, she was thrilled that she would finally be spending time with Leon outside of their workplace. On the other hand, she would have to share him with Kayla, at least for that day.

In the end, however, any time with Leon would be worth having to put up with Kayla's presence, and thus, she was looking forward to meeting him later that day.

In the meantime, she figured that she should go get something to eat at the nearby Wendy's restaraunt.

~~~

Standing in front of his bedroom mirror, Leon combed his hair, making sure that it looked perfect, that it would look as if he was indeed planning to go out that night. Of course, he knew that that was not the case.

After the final stroke, he examined himself in the mirror. His combed light brown hair, his grey T-shirt, and his blue denim jeans that matched the demin jacket hanging off of his bedpost. Then, a slight grin appeared on his face.

"You handsome devil, you," he said to his reflection. "Attracting all the ladies... Trapping them in your sticky web..." He glanced at his analog watch on his left wrist. "They should be coming in around 30 minutes."

He turned around, and looked towards the floor near his bed. Standing right next to his favorite pair of brown flip-flops was the 3-inch-tall Jessica. She merely looked back at him, her face emotionless and her eyes blank. Understandably so, as in the three week that he had her, he had put her through some of the most demeaning and sadistic things that he could think of, or rather, things that did not involve her being mutilated or maimed, as much as he wanted to.

He walked towards her, not saying a word, until he was standing directly in front of her. She craned her head upward, looking directly back into his face. To her, he must be as tall as a mountain.

"So, you might have some company in an hour or so," he said to her. "I'm sure that you must have been lonely in that box of yours. Maybe some 'girlfriends' might help you loosen up a bit. How does that sound?"

She did not respond. This did not surprise Leon, as she had been a shell of her former self since a few days after he came back from Idaho. Her unresponsive state almost made Leon felt as if he was playing with an actual doll instead of a tiny human. It was as if she had just given up.

He jabbed her with his big toe, finally garnering a tiny squeak from her and knocking her off of her feet. "I believe I asked you a question. That means you better answer, little girl."

Jessica did nothing but lay on the floor in front of his feet.

"You know, you could at least try to act like you're still in danger. I mean, I could stomp you to death at any time, you know that, right?"

Still, she did not respond in any way. Leon stared at her for a few seconds, before sighing.

"Maybe you just need a break. ...Well, whatever. Like I said, I'm going to be getting a couple more girls in here, so I might lose interest in you for a while."

He stepped over her, and sat down on his bed. Then, he set his bare right foot right onto the small woman's body, before laying back and interlocking his fingers behind his head. He looked up at the ceiling, waiting for when he would finally hear the knocks on his apartment's door.

~~~

Charlotte stepped off of the elevator, having arrived onto the 5th floor as it said on the card that Leon gave her. Carrying a purple purse on her shoulder, she had chosen to wear a brown vest over a short-sleeved white shirt, brown pants, and black ballet flats. Her hair was still tied in the same scrunchie from earlier, as she felt that it looked rather nice on her.

Walking to the right of the long hallway, she sought out apartment #519, which, going by the numbers on the doors that she passed, seemed like it would be near the end of the hall. Her intuition was right, as soon she arrived at her destination. She looked around. Kayla was nowhere in sight. Deep down, she hoped that something had happened, and that Kayla would not be able to come. Then, she would have Leon all to herself.

She gulped, before knocking on the door. Her heart beat began to speed up. Time seemed to march slowly as she awaited a response from the other side of the door.

Then, the door opened, revealing Leon's face, the sight of which put a smile on Charlotte's face.

"You made it!" Leon said. "A bit earlier than I expected, but come on in!"

He opened the door wider, allowing her to step inside. As he closed the door, she looked around the room. His apartment seemed slightly smaller than hers, with the kitchen in plain sight from where she stood. She wondered how large his bedroom and bathroom was. Two places that she would love to go into... with Leon in tow.

"Nice place you have," Charlotte said.

"Thanks," Leon said. "It's nothing special, but it keeps me off the streets, and with my income, I have to take what I can get."

"You make it sound like it's horrible. It's not that bad."

"By the way, you look gorgeous."

Charlotte blushed. "Thank you. I hope I didn't overdo it."

"No, not at all," Leon responded. "You look nice, ready for a casual night out. Both of you."

"Both of-?" The tiny bit of hope inside of Charlotte withered away. "...So, Kayla is here already?"

"Yep!" said Kayla's voice from the back, before she stepped into the living room. Her attire consisted of a pink sleeveless shirt, a dark green skirt that barely came down to her knees, and lacy pink sandals that showed off her French pedicure. "I got here before you, missy!"

"Really?" Charlotte said, a bit agitated. "After what you told me at work, that I would look like a desperate hussy if I got here early? You are such a hypocrite!"

"So? At least I got here before you did! No alone time for you!" Kayla stuck her tongue out at her.

"That's enough," Leon said. "Kayla, please don't do anything to upset Charlotte." He looked at Charlotte. "Same to you."

"Fine..." Kayla said, actually sounding disappointed.

"Okay." Charlotte wondered why he invited the both of them here. After all, he did know about their feelings towards one another.

"Anyway, you girls hang tight, and I'll be back in a minute," Leon said. Then, he walked towards the back, where Kayla had come from, and soon he was out of Charlotte's sight.

Kayla walked towards the center of the room, and turned towards Charlotte. "I know what you're thinking... I was in the bathroom. I only got here a few minutes ago."

"How could you possibly know what I'm thinking?" Charlotte asked.

"C'mon, Char..."

"Don't call me that."

"Your friends call you that all the time."

"Yeah, well YOU'RE not my friend."

"Not yet."

Charlotte shook her head. "People wake up from dreams eventually."

"Yeah, I could say the same to you, Mrs. Jansen," Kayla mocked.

"What did you say!?" Charlotte's anger began to rise again.

"Looks like you can't take what you dish out." Kayla said with an arrogant smile.

Charlotte sighed and placed her hand on her forehead. "I don't know how I'm going to make it through tonight with you..."

Suddenly, as she opened her eyes, a bright blue light flashed throughout the room. It seemed to have disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Both she and Kayla looked around the room, confused.

"Did you see that?" Charlotte asked.

"Obviously," Kayla replied.

"I wonder what it was... Maybe Leon took a picture of us?"

"Why would he do that? And even if he did, wouldn't he take off the flash?"

"Huh..." Then, Charlotte noticed something. She looked past Kayla, and saw the couch behind her growing. She looked around, and saw the entire room around her growing. She could bot believe it. Her heart began to race again, though this time in fear. From Kayla's expression, she must have noticed as well.

"Wh-what's going on?!" Charlotte asked. "Why is everything getting so big?!"

"Why are you asking me?!" Kayla answered. "I don't know!!"

"Oh my god..."

After a minute, the growth of the room stalled to a stop. Charlotte fell to her knees, feeling a bit nauseous, thought she could not bring herself to vomit. The same could not be said about Kayla, who began spewing out as soon as the room stopped its sudden growth.

"Dammit..." Kayla said between coughs. "Why... did I wear... sandals?"

Charlotte slowly rose to her feet, and looked around. The room that they were standing in seemed like a different place now. The carpeting below them was like grass, the couch and other furniture in the room looked like tall buildings, and the ceiling hung over them like the sky.

"What happened?" Charlotte asked. "What-"

Suddenly, another surprise. The ground started vibrating, and with each vibration came a crashing sounds not unlike thunder. The vibrations became more violent, and the crashes louder.

"What's going on-" Charlotte asked before she was interrupted.

"Look, look!!" Kayla said loudly as she pointed towards the back room.

Charlotte looked in the direction that Kayla pointed, and her heart dropped at what she saw: Leon approaching, except like the room, he was giant. He had pulled on a demin jacket over his grey T-shirt and slipped on a pair of brown flip-flops.

"Huh?" He said, looking around in a confused state. "That's odd. Where'd they go?" He began to slowly walk towards them, searching around the room while doing so.

"Oh my god!! Leon!!" Kayla shrieked. "Does he see us?!"

Leon drew dangerously closer to the two women. "They were just here a second ago."

"He's going to step on us!" Kayla exclaimed.

"What?!" Charlotte looked towards Kayla, her face awash with fear. "Leon wouldn't do that!"

Kayla turned in the direction opposite of Leon. "He doesn't see us, stupid! You see how big he is!? He'll flatten us and not even know it!!" With that, Kayla bolted away from the apporaching giant.

"But-" Charlotte looked towards Leon. His gigantic foot was coming ever closer to her, and in that instant, she knew that Kayla was right. Dropping her purse, she ran after her, narrowly avoiding succumbing to Leon's weight as his foot crashed down behind her.

Unfortunately, while he was walking slowly, he was still much faster than they were.

"Leon!!" Charlotte frantically called out. "Leon, we're down here!!"

"Huh?" Leon stopped walking, and looked around. Her words seemed to reach him, as he was looking around the room for the source.

Kayla also stopped running away, and came back to rejoin Charlotte.

"Leon! Leon!!" They both started calling out to him. "We're down here!!" Charlotte added.

Finally, Leon looked downward. His eyes widened in shock and surprise. "What the hell?! What happened?!" He kneeled down in front of them.

"We don't know!!" Kayla said. "We saw a flash of light, and then the room started to grow big!"

"Grow?" Leon said. "I didn't notice anything different here. You two are just... small."

"What?!" Kayla yelled.

"How did we get small?!" Charlotte asked. "What about our date!?"

"Let's see what's going on here before we even think about that," Leon said. "I don't think you two are in any condition to go out like you are now. Let's go back in my room."

He reached down for them, and picked them off of the floor and into his palm. Charlotte flinched as his gigantic fingers wrapped around her and dropped her in his palm, before he stood from the floor and began to walk back towards the back of the apartment.

"I knew it," Kayla said.

"What?" Charlotte asked.

"I knew you thought that this was YOUR date with him."

Charlotte sighed, as Leon made his way into his bedroom. She did not expect to enter into this place like this. Sure, she would have loved for him to carry her inside, but not while she was in such a state. His bedroom was rather small, or rather, just slightly smaller than hers.

Leon walked to his bed, and sat down on it. Then, he reached down and placed the two women on the floor in front of his feet.

"This is weird..." Leon said. "I've only seen this in TV shows. I never thought that people could shrink for real."

"Maybe that flash of light did it!" Kayla said. "It started right after we saw it!"

"I didn't see a flash of light," Leon said.

"Good thing you didn't!" Charlotte said. "Then you would have been as small as us!"

"I guess so." Leon shrugged.

"So, what now?" Kayla asked.

"Well, like I said, I can't take you two out like you are now. People would see you and ask questions. Someone could even steal you... or worse."

"Yeah, and keeping us in your pocket all that time wouldn't be any fun," Kayla said.

"So, for now, I'm going to keep you two here. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great!" Charlotte exclaimed. "I know that you'll take great care of me- us!" She blushed at her almost intentional slip-up.

"I'll do my best." Leon gave them both a smile.

Kayla reached into her shirt, and pulled out her cell phone. She flipped it open, and pressed a few buttons before bringing it to her ear. She waited for several seconds, before saying, "I don't hear a dial tone or anything."

Charlotte pulled her phone out of her pants pocket, and also opened it. She speed-dialed her parent's house, and brought the phone to her ear. However, there was no ringing sound. Just silence. "My phone isn't working, either."

"You guys are so small, I don't think your phones can pick up any signals," Leon said.

"Well, that blows," Kayla said. "You think you could call my parents for me?"

Leon stared at her for a few seconds. His soft demeanor seemed to slowly melt away.

"Well?!" Kayla said.

"Sorry, but no," he finally answered.

"What?!" Kayla was stunned. "Why?! Don't you think they should know what happened to us?!"

"No. They're not going to know. No one is. No one except you and me. You two little girls belong to me now."

"Leon..." Charlotte's infatuation began to transform into concern and fear. "What are you talking about? Quit joking."

"I'm not joking," Leon said. "Let me let you two in on a secret: I shrunk you."

"What?!" The two women said in unison.

"I have this neat power that lets me shrink anything I want. Obviously, I was acting like I had no idea what happened. I also saw you two the second I went out there."

"So you were just pretending?!" Kayla yelled back at him. "You almost stepped on us!!"

"I know, but you two were pretty fast." His facial expression was now more of a smirk.

"Change us back!!" Kayla demanded. "Now!!"

"Or what? You'll call the cops? On your useless cell phone? Dream on, bitch."

"Leon..." Charlotte was in a state of disbelief. "Please tell me you're just messing with us..."

"In fact..." Leon slid off of his bed, and crouched onto the floor. He reached under his bed, and pulled out a shoebox, though to the two women it was as big as a house. He reached inside and pulled something out. Then, he stood upright and walked past Charlotte and Kayla, stepping dangerously close to Kayla and causing her to flinch in fear, and stopped in the middle of the room.

"Look at this," Leon said.

Charlotte and Kayla looked at what he was holding in his hand, and gasped at what they saw: another tiny woman, the back of her pants being held by his massive fingers. Her limbs hung down lifelessly, as if she was dead.

"This is my second little lady, Jessica," Leon said. "Say hi to Charlotte and Kayla, Jessie." With his other hand, he forced a wave out of her right hand.

"Second?" Kayla yelled. "You mean she wasn't the first!?"

"No. The first lady was some whore," Leon answered. "So anyway, as I was saying," he said as he kneeled down and placed Jessica on the floor in front of him. She did not try to run; she merely just stood there. Had Leon broken this woman?

"You two are staying with me," Leon continued. "And there will be no objections. You'll do what I say, or I'll crush you like a bug. Got it?"

Charlotte's heart skipped a beat. This latest statement was one that she never expected to hear from his lips. He always seemed so kind and friendly.

"What?!" Kayla yelled. "You wouldn't do that to us!! You can't be that-"

Suddenly, there was a loud thud. Leon had quickly lifted his sandal-clad foot over Jessica, and just as quickly stomped down on her. Both Charlotte and Kayla's mouths dropped in disbelief and shock, and they were overcome with a mix of emotions, but fear was the most prominent one.

Leon turned his head towards the two women, an evil and twisted smile on his face.

"I wouldn't what now?" he said.

 

[End Chapter]

Nymphs by Black Neptune

Chapter 4: Nymphs

Charlotte and Kayla could not believe what they had just witnessed. Seconds ago, Leon, their charming coworker who had invited the both of them over to his place for what they thought would be a night out, had coldly and callously snuffed out the life of another person; just by simply crushing her underfoot as if she was indeed just a mere bug. The looked on in horror as Leon's face shifted its attention back to his right foot on the floor below.

He sighed. "How sad... I didn't want to kill her yet, but you two forced me to show you that I'm not playing around here." He shrugged. "...Eh. She got boring anyway."

Leon lifted his heel and twisted his foot on the spot. Both women cringed at the sound of the blood and remains squish and crunch underneath with each turn of his giant foot.

"Oh god..." Charlotte gagged and covered her mouth. Unlike with the nausea that she had been hit with after she finished shrinking, she actually felt as if she was about to vomit at that moment.

Kayla took a step forward. "Y-you cold-hearted son-of-a-bitch!!" She yelled out in anger, mixed in with fear. "So, you only invited us here to shrink us?!"

Leon stopped the grinding of the poor woman's remains, and looked back towards the two women, particularly at Kayla. "Exactly, and you better not talk to me like that again. Or you'll end up like her."

He lifted his foot, and then tilted it so that its sole was facing towards the two women. The carpet where Jessica once was was painted deep red with her blood and gore. On the sole of Leon's flip-flop was even more blood and small bits of her body.

"Oh my god..." Charlotte backed away slightly, shaking her head frantically. "Oh my god... Oh my god..." She gagged again.

A slight devilish smile appeared on Leon's face. He placed his foot flat on the floor, over the mashed-up remains of Jessica, and then started to walk towards Charlotte and Kayla. Charlotte backed even further away, while Kayla defiantly stood her ground. Charlotte did not know if she was being brave, foolish, or if she was just too frightened to move her legs.

Soon, Leon was standing directly over them. Both women looked upward, towards his face that loomed high above them. To them, he seemed to be more like a skyscraper than a human being. Finally, Kayla backed away from the giant, though this time it was Charlotte who was frozen in fear.

Leon merely looked down on the two women, a disturbing smirk pasted on his face. Then, the image of his face was replace with the sole of his right sandal. ...Which seemed to be growing larger.

Charlotte screamed and began to run to her left. As she ran, she briefly looked behind her and saw Kayla fleeing Leon's falling foot as well, except in the opposite direction. Charlotte hasted her pace as she escaped from the oval-shaped shadow, and just in time too, as his foot slam down onto the floor right behind her.

Charlotte did not stop. She kept running across the open floor of Leon's bedroom. In her mind, she was still trying to make sense of what had happened in the span of not even ten minutes yet. She could not believe that Leon of all people was treating her like dirt. There was no trace of the gentle demeanor that she knew him best for on his face. Now, he seemed more like a sadistic monster. No... He WAS a sadistic monster.

She looked back towards Leon. His attention seemed to have shifted elsewhere; towards Kayla. Charlotte stopped running, and turned to watch the giant's next move. He took a small step towards the direction that Kayla ran in, and then reached down onto the floor, no doubt grabbing for her rival. Charlotte could hear Kayla's scream, as well as yell several expletives at the giant as he stood back up.

"You better shut up, you little bitch," Leon coldly said. "You always talked too much. You need to learn when to keep your mouth shut."

"Fuck you!!" Kayla blurted out.

"...You want me to kill you, don't you?"

Kayla did not respond. Or, at least, Charlotte could not hear any response.

"That's better," Leon said, as he moved to his bed and sat down on it. "You know, there's like a million ways I could kill you. I could, of course, step on you. I could mash you in between my hands. I could bite your head off. I could flush you down the toilet, but that wouldn't be any fun."

Charlotte gulped as she watched Leon talk to his small captive in his hands. Despite the danger that she was still in, she felt a sort of relief that his attention was currently on Kayla.

"I could literally squeeze the life out of you," Leon continued. "I could swallow you whole. I could make you even smaller and shove you inside of my dick or ass, and let you suffocate." He chuckled. "Which one is your favorite? Hmm?"

Charlotte looked around for some place to hide, and spotted a desk to her left. She glanced back at Leon, who's attention was still on Kayla, before she darted towards the desk.

"Hey, you," Leon called. "Where do you think you're going? I hope you don't think that I forgot about you."

Charlotte stopped dead on her tracks, and stood completely still. A chill went down her spine. Obviously, Leon was talking to her. She did not know what to do. Should she make a run for it, and head for the desk? Though it did not take her long to realize that if she did so, he could easily catch her, and inflict all sorts of harm upon her.

"Get over here," he ordered.

For several seconds, Charlotte stood frozen. Then, she slowly turned back around, and just as slowly walked towards the waiting giant. All the while, she kept her head down, while tears began to stream down her face.

"Let me go, please!!" Kayla begged.

"...Fine, I'll put you down."

Charlotte looked up just as Leon bent down to towards the floor, with Kayla in hand. However, instead of placing her onto the floor as she expected, Leon instead slipped his right foot out of its flip-flop, and laid Kayla onto its sole. Then, he placed his foot right back into the sandal, completely covering Kayla, her screams muffled underneath his flesh.

"Shut up!" Leon barked. "Or you're dead!!"

Charlotte flinched at Leon raising his voice; such a thing she had never seen him do. Kayla's screams came to a halt. Though they were replaced by what sounded like weeping. Charlotte, being closer to Kayla, could barely hear them, so she knew that the much larger Leon did not hear them at all.

Leon then reached towards Charlotte, and grabbed her off of the floor, holding her between his thumb and index and middle fingers. She shook in fear as she was brought higher and higher from the floor; after what happened with Kayla, she dared not scream. Soon, she was staring right into his gigantic face, his green eyes looking right at her.

"I think you'll be easier to handle," he said. "You're not a bitch like Kayla."

"Why, Leon..." Charlotte began to sob.

"'Why' what?"

"...Why are you doing this to us...? Why...?"

Leon did not respond in any way.

"This is wrong... Please, Leon... Let us go..."

"No, Char. If I did, you'd just go to the police. ...Not that they'd believe you, but I can't risk it."

"Ohh..." Charlotte brought her hands to her face, and began to weep into them.

"...Hey, stop it." Leon demanded. "You're almost making me feel sorry for you."

She uncovered her tear-drenched face, and looked into Leon's. Her vision was blurred by her watery eyes.

"I think I have something for you to do to take your mind off of this."

Then, Charlotte found herself being lowered back into the floor. She wondered what Leon had in mind. Was he going to put her under his foot like Kayla? Or did he have something more sinister in mind? She felt the ground on her feet, but upon being released from his grip, she staggered backwards and fell onto her buttocks.

Leon slipped his left foot out if its sandal, and kicked it away. Then, he brought his foot to Charlotte's body, and lifted its front end over her body.

"You can start kissing my foot," Leon said.

Charlotte shuddered. His demand disgusted her. Did he truly believe her to be so low that she would kiss his foot? ...Considering what happened with Kayla and Jessica, she felt as if she already knew the answer to that. In addition, if she refused, she would probably meet the same fate as Jessica.

She gulped, before standing up and walking to his massive sole. Upon reaching it, she placed her hands onto the flesh, and began to press her lips against it over and over again, while bringing in the somewhat salty taste into her mouth. Before, she often fantasized about kissing Leon; despite her earlier feelings, she would not have minded even kissing his feet. However, in those dreams, she was obviously normal-sized. This was completely different; she felt lower than dirt at that very moment.

She heard Leon chuckle above her. "...This is perfect. That's where you women belong. I don't know who's idea it was to put women on an equal playing field with men."

This statement shocked Charlotte.

"It was probably some stupid bitch. I wish I could find her and grind her to dust."

Charlotte pulled herself away from his sole, and ran out from underneath it. She stood on the floor between his feet, and looked upward at the giant. He had an annoyed expression on his face.

"Leon!!" Charlotte yelled out. "How could you... How can you say stuff like that!?"

"Oh, don't give me that shit," he said. "I'm being honest. You little girls should just learn your place. ...And who said that you could stop kissing my foot?"

He moved his foot over Charlotte's body, and then lowered it onto her. She tried to run, but before she could do so, his foot pushed her off of her feet and onto the floor. She screamed as his foot settled onto her body, keeping her pinned on the floor. She tried to pull herself free, but each motion she made seemed to cause Leon to step down on her with slightly more force. She turned her head to the side, not wanting her face to be buried into his sole.

"I don't feel any kissing," said Leon's voice. "...Because, you know, I don't mind making you a blood stain, right?"

The pressure on her body intensified briefly, which brought a shriek from Charlotte's mouth. Then, she turned her head back into the massive sole and began to kiss it once more. With her head--nay, her entire body--pinned to the floor, she found it more difficult to carry out the degrading task.

~~~

It seemed like forever, but light was soon brought back into Kayla's world, as she felt the massive weight of Leon's foot lift off of her. However, she did not move at all; she merely laid still on the massive sole of his flip-flop sandal, while weeping.

She could not believe the turn that this evening took. That Leon turned out to be a cold-blooded, sexist, and sadistic murderer. Furthermore, he was treating both her and Charlotte like bugs. As of that moment, any affection that Kayla had for the young man had been completely destroyed, and replaced with contempt and hatred.

"You there," Leon called.

Kayla looked up towards the giant's face, and saw that he was looking right at her. She quickly averted her gaze, and covered her face with her arms.

"Get up. Now."

Kayla shuddered. Despite the malicious tone of his voice, she continued to lay on the soft brown sole. Then, she felt the ground below her being tilted. Before she could react, she began to roll off of the giant shoe and onto the carpeted floor below. Coming to a stop on her belly, she pushed herself up from the floor with her arms.

"Stand up, slut," Leon ordered. "Now, if you know what's good for you."

Kayla wimpered, before slowly rising to her feet. Just as she stood and turned to face the giant, she saw his foot charge right for her. Before she knew it, it collided with her, whch brought a yelp from her mouth, and sent her flying back a few good feet (on her scale). She landed back on the floor, while clutching her aching chest and whining in pain.

"Next time I tell you to do something, you better do it," Leon coldly said.

Kayla looked at him, as he removed his demin jacket from his upper body, revealing the grey T-shirt that he had on underneath. He threw the jacket onto his bed, and then stood up. He then looked downward, and lifted the front end of his left foot off of the floor, uncovering Charlotte.

"You, however, are easier to control," he said to her, as he lowered his foot back onto the floor besides her. He kneeled over her, and Kayla swore that she could make out a smile on his face. "I think I'm starting to like you, little Char."

He then looked up towards Kayla. There was no trace of the smile that she swore that he had just had.

"Not like her over there," he said. "...You know what? Maybe she still needs to know just how insignificant she is."

Then, Leon brought up his right palm, and opened it towards her. In that instant, a blue light--the same kind that she saw before she and Charlotte first shrunk--flashed into her vision; just as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. Despite the pain, Kayla stood to her feet once more, and noticed that the room and everything within it and beyond was getting larger. She screamed as she realized that she was shrinking once more.

As the growth around her came to a halt, Kayla wondered how small she had ended up, but felt as if she would be better off not knowing the answer. The floor around her seemed to stretch on for miles.

"Fuck," Leon said. "I can barely see her anymore from here."

Leon reached down onto the floor, and picked up Charlotte from there. He stood upright, as he examined her in between his fingers and thumb.

"As for you," he said. "Remember how Kayla said you wanted to get in my pants earlier today? Well, everyone knows that it's true. You know it, and I know it." A devilish grin appeared on his face. "Well, I'm going to make your wish come true right now."

Kayla could hear Charlotte scream even from where she was. It seemed that Charlotte had figured out what he was going to do right away.

Leon unzipped his jeans, and then reached within and stretched out what Kayla could only assume was his underwear. He then lowered Charlotte directly above the abyss.

"Now, have fun."

He released Charlotte from his grip, and she fell inside of his underwear. He released his hold on its band, and then rezipped his pants. He then sighed in satisfaction, before looking towards the floor in her direction. Kayla did not know if he did see her, or if he was searching for her.

He shrugged. " ...Oh well. If I end up stepping on her, she wouldn't be a big mess to clean up. I could really use a drink right about now, anyway."

Kayla shrieked as the giant started to walk in her direction. He started to run to her right, but with each of his footsteps came vibrations that threatened to knock her off of her feet. As he drew near, Kayla was overcome by his massive shadow. She looked upward, and saw that he was right behind her. Now, he seemed more like a mountain than a human.

Soon, she found herself within the shadow of his right foot, which began to step down on her. She screamed, and hastened her pace.

The foot slammed down. Right behind her; it had missed her by mere inches. However, the shockwave from his foot caused her to fall onto the floor. Laying there, she watched as Leon walked away from her, and out of the room.

She repeatedly banged her fists against the floor in anger and frustration. "Goddamned motherfucking shit!! I want to kill him!! I want to kill that son-of-a-bitch!! Fuck!! ...AAARGHHH!!!!"

She wished that she herself had the power to shrink things. She would have loved to give Leon a taste of his own medicine by erasing his existance underneath her feet like he did with Jessica. Such a man the world would be better without; the planet did not need any more sociopaths than it already had.

Then, Kayla's heart sank as she heard his footsteps approaching the room again. She picked herself up and began to run once more, in the direction away from the door. She looked behind her, and saw Leon entering into the room, holding a bottle of beer in his hand. Again, he walked in her direction, and in seconds had just about reached the spot where she was. Kayla tried to switch directions again, but she ended up tripping over her sandals, and falling onto the floor.

She looked upward, and saw the bare sole of his left foot coming right down on top of her. She screamed and covered her face. She knew that this was the end of her, that she would be reduced to nothing but a mere blood stain on the bottom of his foot.

There was a deafening thud all around her, but she did not feel any weight pressing her body into the floor. She opened her eyes, and, before his foot stepped off of the floor, could see that she had narrowly avoided death because she happened to fall in a spot between his toes. She breathed a sigh of relief. It was at that instant that she truly realized just how small that she was.

Leon continued to his bed, and sat down on it. There, he brought his beer to his lips and began to take a few gulps from the glass bottle. Then, he moaned. "Oh yeah..." With his free hand, he reached into his pants, and kept it inside. No doubt, he was working Charlotte inside around his member. Seeing this, Kayla found herself having a slight pity over her rival; being fondled against a giant penis must have been a nightmare.

Kayla stood up once more, and began to run. Though she had no idea where; any suitable hiding place was far out of her reach, and if Leon walked towards her once more, she did not know if she would be lucky for a third time.

 

Many minutes passed, perhaps even a half-hour, and Kayla seemed to be nowhere closer to finding a place to hide. Leon still laid on his bed, taking sips from his near-empty beer bottle and amusing himself with Charlotte.

Kayla came to a stop, placed her hands on her knees, and began to catch her breath. It was hopeless. It seemed like it would take an eternity to find a safe place for her.

"Oh darn," she heard Leon's voice say. "I'm all out."

She looked back towards the giant, who was looking into the now empty bottle, before placing it on the floor. Then, he removed his other hand from within his pants, and stood up on the floor. Then, he started to slowly walk towards the area where Kayla was. His eyes scanned the floor, obviously searching for her.

Kayla screamed, and began to run once more. Even as the shadow of his massive form engulfed her. She looked upward, and saw that he was looking directly down at her, while squinting his eyes.

"...I think I see you, you little bitch," Leon said.

Then, he lifted his foot over her, and began to bring it down on her. Kayla continued to scream, as the shadow around her became darker and larger. This was it. There was no escape. It was over. Her life would be extinguish just as easily as someone putting his foot down on her. Many thoughts rushed through her mind; her family, her friends, the college degree that she was only two semesters from obtaining, and her future. All of that was about to be forever out of her grasp. She fell onto her knees, and began to weep.

She felt a ton of weight push her into the floor. She prepared herself for the end, for when his massive ped would step down and crush her underneath it.

Instead, there seemed to be a delay; his foot did not seem to move at all. It merely kept her pinned to the floor. Then, it lifted off of her and settled down next to her. She was relieved that she had been spared, but at the same time was apprehensive because it meant that her torture would continue.

She looked up above her, just as she saw the blue flash again. The room started to shrink around her; Kayla was growing. This did not last long, as the room stopped its reduction once she assumed she was back at the small size that she had started on.

"You're lucky," Leon said. "I really fought the urge to just crush you there."

He reached down, and picked her up in his hand. Then, he walked to his bed, and sat down on it.

"I'm not done with you, though."

Then, he turned on his bed, so that his legs were also on it. With Kayla in hand, he reached for his right foot, and tucked Kayla in between his big and second toes. As the massive digits began to squeeze on her, Kayla wanted to scream, but didn't find it in her to do so any longer.

"You can lick my foot," Leon ordered. "Do it now."

Kayla wimpered, and began to do as he demanded, bringing her tongue to the area near the webbings of his foot and licking it. While doing so, she let the tears flow down her face.

~~~

Watching the events unfold on a large floating screen in another realm, the dark-robed man seemed satisfied with what he had just witnessed.

"Excellent," he said. "He seems to have grown into the role quite nicely. ...What do you think?"

He turned to his slightly taller companion, who was also robed, and watching the screen studiously. He did not hear any response to his question.

"Hm." The man turned back to the screen.

~~~

It seemed like forever, but it had only been a few hours. Charlotte, who was being pressed between Leon's giant hand and his equally giant member, found herself being pulled out of the dark and musty prison. Her eyes stung as light shone into her vision. Her clothes were wet with pre-cum; she was somewhat relieved that he had not ended up spewing his seed on her.

She was brought to his massive face. "Nice job, Char. You made me a happy man." He looked past her. "More than she did. Little slut."

Charlotte looked behind her, and saw Kayla off in the distance, being squeezed between his toes. He sat up, and plucked Kayla from his foot with his free hand, and brought both ladies closer together.

"Can you believe it? It's almost 11. It's time for you little girls to go to bed."

He moved off of his bed, and then stepped onto the floor. Once there, he kneeled down, and placed both Charlotte and Kayla on the floor. Charlotte immediately fell to her knees, while Kayla staggered for a bit before falling to her buttocks.

Leon reached under the bed, and pulled out what looked like a shoebox. He removed the cardboard lid from its top, and then picked up each of the small ladies, and placed them inside. Both of them looked up at his face above them.

"Now, be nice and quiet, and I'll feed you tomorrow." He smiled; with the same smile that Charlotte had known him for before this night happened. "Good night, girls."

His face disappeared as the lid came over the box's top, engulfing both women in darkness. Charlotte felt the box being pushed again, before it came to a stop. Then, she heard Leon's footsteps as they became fainted, no doubt from him leaving the room.

Charlotte immediately collapsed onto the cardboard floor, and began to cry. From the sounds of it, it seemed that Kayla had done the same.

She could not believe what had happened. That Leon had turned out to be such an evil person. That he has deceived her into his trap. That he did not hesitate to kill anyone.

In her mind, she began to question what had attracted her to him in the first place.

 

[End Chapter]

Tempers by Black Neptune

Chapter 5: Tempers

It had been a long night. A long, sleepless night filled with weeping and reflection of the events that unfolded mere hours ago. It seemed so surreal, so unbelievable, so much so that Charlotte was now convinced that it was all a horrible nightmare. After all, there was just no inconceivable way that Leon was a misogynist murderer with the supernatural power to shrink things. No, Leon was a kind, friendly coworker who would go the extra mile to help her whenever she needed it; a person that she greatly admired.

There was no way that this was her Leon.

She must have knocked her head on something before she left her apartment, and fell unconscious; and that this was all a dream.

...And yet, why won't she wake up?

"...Hey..."

Charlotte did not move, or even acknowledge the voice that was calling out to her.

"...Hey...!"

Charlotte soon found herself being shaken violently. She hasily turned to face the culprit: Kayla. Though it was too dark to see a thing, it was obvious that it was her.

"What?!" Charlotte answered in frustration. "What do you want?!"

"Damn, you don't have to yell at me!" Kayla snapped. "I was just seeing if you were awake."

"Even if I was, you would have woke me right up with that shaking!" Charlotte pulled herself away from Kayla's grasp. "Idiot!"

She heard Kayla sigh. "Whatever." Then, Charlotte heard Kayla's footsteps as she walked away from her.

Charlotte laid back down onto the cardboard floor again, so that she could once again be alone with her thoughts.

After a while, she heard what sounded like scratching against the box's walls, originating from where she assumed that Kayla had walked off to.

"What are you doing now?" Charlotte asked.

"This box is cardboard," Kayla answered. "Maybe I can dig myself out with my nails..."

"...That is a very stupid idea."

"Well, Miss Temper, I don't hear you coming up with any better ideas!"

"If you DO manage to get out, what do you think he's going to do to you when he finds you?"

After a few seconds the scratching noise stalled to a stop.

"Exactly," Charlotte said.

"Well, it's not like staying in here will guarantee us our lives!" Kayla exclaimed. "You know that he wants to kill us! He's probably fighting the urge right now! At least I have a small chance to escape this way!"

"And a big chance of getting stepped on."

"So you're just going to stay in here and do what he says, in order to stay alive?"

"What other choice do I have?" Charlotte sighed.

"Fuck that!" Kayla's voice became indignant. "I have a family! I have a life! I'm not going to stay in here and be treated like some piece of garbage!"

"Kayla..." Charlotte sat up. "Shut up."

"Don't tell me to shut up, bitch!"

"If you keep making so much noise, you'll make Leon mad! Then we'll see just how brave you really are!"

"Braver than you, Miss 'I'm-Happy-Staying-in-Here-With-a-Monster'!"

"At least I'm not stupid enough to throw myself out there in the open!"

"Are you calling me stupid?!"

"If the shoe fits...!"

"Bitch!"

Charlotte heard Kayla approach her in a hastened pace. At this point, Charlotte, stood up and braced herself.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Kayla barked right in Charlotte's face. "I'll kick your ass!!"

"Try me!" Charlotte responded back in rage.

As soon as those words left her mouth, Charlotte felt a sharp sting on her left cheek, resulting from Kayla's firm palm slapping her. Immediately, Charlotte reached for Kayla's hair and began to pull tightly on it, as Kayla then did the same to her.

With both girls screaming, they pulled each other down onto the floor, and began to roll around while still holding onto each other's hair. After a few seconds, the rolling came to a stop, and Charlotte found herself sitting on top of Kayla. Wasting no time, she released Kayla's hair and began to punch her in the face. Kayla whimpered slightly as each punch made contact with her head. However, Kayla soon managed to pull Charlotte off of her and onto the floor.

Before Charlotte could move, Kayla moved on top of her and likewise started throwing punches at Charlotte's face. Her eyes, her forehead, her cheek, all of which fell victim to Kayla's assault. As Kayla withdrew her arm from her most recent punch, Charlotte grabbed onto it and bit into her flesh as hard as she could. Kayla let out a yelp, before she punched Charlotte in the cheek, which caused her to release Kayla's arm from her grasp.

Charlotte then punched Kayla in her chest, right in her stomach. She followed up with two more strikes before she managed to remove her from her body. From what Charlotte could tell, Kayla fell backwards and onto the floor. Charlotte immediately went after her, and once again unleashed a volley of punches onto her adversary. Kayla fought back, and struck her several times with her own attacks.

This fight continued for several minutes, before the both of them finally tired themselves out and laid onto the floor beside each other. They panted heavily, and Charlotte wiped off something moist and sticky from her face; she hoped that it was not blood.

After a few more minutes, Charlotte finally mustered the strength to stand and walk away from Kayla, and headed for one of the corners of the box, holding her arms out in front of her so that she could tell where she was going. Upon reaching her destination, she slouched down against it, and began to drift off.

Perhaps now she would awaken from this nightmare...

~~~

Charlotte awoke to the sound of her world being shaken. Was it an earthquake? Was she back at her apartment? After opening her eyes, she found herself still in the darkness, and whimpered. The shaking around her meant that this box prison was being moved.

"Shit!" Charlotte heard Kayla blurt out from within the darkness.

The rumbling came to a stop, as light began to shine in through the small airholes in the ceiling above. That very ceiling was soon pulled away, bathing the entire enclosure with the light of the world. A light that stung Charlotte's eyes, as she had been in complete darkness for so long.

As her eyes adjusted themselves to the light, she was able to take out a large male figure looming over her. A figure with light brown hair and green eyes, and a handsome face.

A figure that was none other than Leon.

"Good morning, ladies," he greeted. He then squinted his eyes as he looked at Charlotte, and then at Kayla. "Wow, you two are a mess. What happened?"

Charlotte looked down at her right hand, which had a red smear painted on it. No doubt from when she had wiped her face earlier. There were also spots of blood on her clothes. She glanced over at Kayla, and saw her pink shirt stained as well, along with red smears on her face.

"Don't tell me you two got into it?" Leon shook his head. "I already told you two to not do anything to upset each other, remember?"

"That was before you shrunk us!" Kayla yelled out. "Besides," she pointed at Charlotte, "she started it!"

Charlotte winced. "Bitch!"

"Stop it," Leon ordered. "You two are always bickering over stupid things. I know elementary school kids who are more mature than you two."

"Leon..." Charlotte called out to him in a distressed tone. "Why are you doing this to us? Do you really intend to keep us in here like rats?"

"Well, there are two other alternatives," Leon answered. "The first one is to let you go free, but then you'll just go blabbing about what happened here, like I said before. I can't have that. The second is for me to just kill you, and you don't want that, do you?"

Charlotte shuddered, and shook her head.

"Exactly," Leon said. "This way is beneficial to all of us."

"How is this beneficial to us?!" Kayla shouted. "My family is worried about me! I need to see them!"

"Not being able to see your family is the least of your worries, little girl," Leon said to Kayla. "I could smash you anytime I want to. ...But I'm being nice right now, so..."

Leon's closed fist reached down into the box, right at the center. Kayla quickly fled from his approaching hand, probably fearing that he was going to take her out of the box for more of his sick games. His hand opened, and as he pulled it back out, Charlotte and Kayla saw two sandwiches and two packets of Capri Sun set on the floor at the box's center, along with a few sheets of folded paper towel; all of which had been shrunken down in size.

"I can't have my two tiny guests dying of starvation, right?" Leon said, afterwards smiling at the two. "Now, I guess you two need some new clothes, too. After all, yours are dirty with blood and, in Char's case, my fluids. I'll see what I can find for you two."

Leon then stood upright, and then pushed the still-uncovered box back under his bed with his foot, though not as far underneath as Charlotte assumed that they were before, as there was still a pretty significant amount of light shining in. Then, she heard Leon's footsteps depart from his room, off to do whatever he had planned.

The two women looked at the food that had been placed into the box, before they approached and then fell upon it. Charlotte had not eaten in hours, and her stomach was growling like a lion. She grabbed a sandwich--ham and cheese to be exact--and a packet of Capri Sun, and began to indulge in the first meal of her imprisonment; perhaps of her new life. Kayla did the same.

They consumed their food in silence, with not a word to each other at all.

Was this truly a nightmare? Charlotte was not so sure anymore. With every passing minute, she was becoming ever more convinced that this was real.

~~~

Having stopped inside of a thrift store not far from his apartment, Leon grabbed a few sets of clothes from the women's side of the store, and packed them into his cart. The clothes looked like they would fit Charlotte and Kayla after he shrunk them down to their size. If they did not fit, then that would not be much of a problem for him, either.

He looked around. There were not too many people in the store at the time, especially not this early in the morning, and those people were off in other sections minding their own business. So luckily, he did not have to deal with people staring at a 20-something-year-old man piling women's clothes, and asking questions.

He made his way to the front desk, where the cashier stood: a young Asian woman with short black hair and a petite build. As he approached her, she looked at him, and then his cart, and then at him again with a curious look on her face.

"You're... buying these?" she asked.

"They're for my cousin," Leon answered as he placed the clothes onto the desk. "She made me come out here and buy her a few pieces of clothes."

"Yeah, but..." The cashier grabbed a slightly ragged orange and white striped T-shirt from the clothes that he pulled out. "You sure she wouldn't rather have you go somewhere more... high-class?"

"I don't have the money for that, what with bills and paying rent."

"...I guess..." She shrugged.

Leon watched as she rung up each of the merchandise that he had chosen, and then afterwards quoted him his balance.

"That'll be $13.52," she said.

Leon pulled out his wallet, and handed her a $10 and a $5 bill. "Keep the change."

"Whaa? Really? But I thought that you needed the money?"

"Hey, I'm not that poor."

"...Sorry," she apologised as she pressed a few buttons on the cash register.

"Don't worry about it, Mindi," Leon said, after taking a closer look at the nametag on her shirt.

She smiled at him as she handed him his receipt. "Not often such a nice-looking guy calls me by my first name here."

"Are you hitting on me?" Leon asked in a sly tone.

"N-no! It's just-" Mindi seemed flustered. "It's nice to hear a customer call me by my name."

"I see..."

"Well, um... You want a bag, right?"

"Yeah."

Mindi grabbed a large plastic bag from below the desk, and began to fold one of the clothes.

"You don't need to fold them," Leon said. "I'll take care of that later."

"Oh, what a relief..." Mindi then stuffed each of the clothes into the bag, before handing it to him. "Well then, have a nice day, and don't be a stranger around here." She smiled.

"Thanks," Leon replied. "I might be back soon."

She nodded, before Leon took the bag and headed for the store's entrance, and exited the store. Then, he walked to his car--parked near the entrance, right next to a handicap parking spot--and stepped into the car. He threw the bag into the back seat, and started up the ignition. At that point, he looked up in front of him, and noticed Mindi standing at the door inside of the store, and looking towards him.

Leon laughed. "That girl has fallen head-over-heels for me, and all it took was me calling her by her name. I don't blame her, though. Maybe I should come back, and swoop her up as well."

Indeed, she would make a nice addition to his collection. She would be Number Three of "Leon's Ladies"; she would have been Number Four had Charlotte and Kayla had not been so insubordinate. As bored as he had gotten with Jessica, he was starting to regret snuffing her out so soon. Perhaps the added company could have pulled her out of her unresponsiveness.

He shrugged. "What's done is done." He then pulled out of his parking space, drove out of the lot, and then onto the road and back towards his apartment.

~~~

Charlotte sat against one of the cardboard walls of her prison, having since finished her meal. The box was quiet; both her and Kayla had not spoken a word to each other at all. Charlotte found that remarkable, as Kayla seemed to have a habit of saying the wrong things at the worst times. Even yesterday, when Leon was toying with her.

Her hunger had been somewhat satiated for the time being, but now her body was giving her a different sensation.

She had to relieve herself.

Leon seemed to not have fitted the box with a halwfway decent way for any prisoners to use the bathroom; either it never crossed his mind, or he just did not care. Did he expect them to go in the corners, like they were truly rats or something? Not only that, but there would be no privacy, and the stench would soon become overwhelming once the waste started to build up. No doubt that there were already signs of such usage by the previous victim Jessica.

So, for the time being, she was holding it in. At least until it became unbearable.

"Fuck!" Kayla suddenly blurted out, which took Charlotte by surprise. "I gotta use the bathroom!"

"Why don't you go in one of the corners?" Charlotte suggested.

"What do I look like, some kind of hamster?! No way!!"

"You have to go really badly?"

"Yes!"

"Then you don't really have a choice, do you? Unless you want to pee on yourself."

"Of course not! But..." Kayla whimpered a bit, before she looked around, at Charlotte, and then stood up and slowly edged her way to the farthest corner from the two. Upon reaching it, she turned around and crouched down. At that point, Charlotte turned away and focused her attention elsewhere.

Today was Saturday. She thought about what she would usually be doing that day. Probably not awaken until after noon. Then, either watch TV, talk with her friends over the phone, or go out to the mall or movies. Speaking of her friends, she knew that once they tried to call her, but could not get a hold of her, they would know that something was up, and may even try to investigate. After all, she DID excitedly call them the day before to announce her "date" with Leon. Once they found out that she was missing, they would at least know where to start, or who to start with.

It was only a matter of time.

But had Leon anticipated that possibility? Did he already have a plan to evade the authorities? After all, he had not killed her, he merely shrunk her and placed her in a box. Sure, Charlotte would be considered missing by all, but no one would ever think that she had also been reduced to the size of a small doll.

Furthermore, if any of her friends happened get too close to the truth, Leon would probably shrink them as well.

Charlotte had no idea just how far Leon was willing to go to cover his tracks, to ensure that no one would discover his horrific secret.

She wondered why Leon turned out to be such a misogynist. She wondered what made him look down on the female half of the human race. He showed no signs of such ideals while at work--in fact, he seemed more willing to help not only her, but most of her other female coworkers. Finding out that he had such contempt for women, and that he was willing to kill them like bugs as well, was a shock to her psyche, especially after she had lusted after him for so long.

Suddenly, she heard something off in the distance, what sounded like a door being shut. Then, approaching giant footsteps.

Leon had returned.

She gulped and stood up, and looked nervously towards the top of the box, where she would catch glimpse of him at any second.

Indeed, she did not have to wait long, as she soon saw the giant standing over the box, holding in his left hand a large bag that looked to be filled with something; most likely the clothing that he said that he was buying for them.

"I'm back," he said as he kneeled down and pulled the box out from under his bed. "And I got you both a little something."

With his right hand, he turned its palm towards the bag, and then a blue flash eminated from it and bathed the bag with its light. In an instant, the light had disappeared and, after a few seconds, the bag began to reduce in size. Leon placed the bag in the middle of the box as it shrunk smaller and smaller until it stalled at the tiny women's current scale of size.

"Dig in there and pick out whatever you like," Leon said.

"Leon..." Charlotte called.

"Yes?"

"What are we supposed to do about going to the bathroom?"

Leon looked towards the corner where Kayla stood near. "Looks like Kayla has the right idea."

"But that's disgusting! All of that is going to build up and make a huge mess, and stink up the box, too."

"Jessica never complained about this. She just remained quiet for most of the time." Then, Leon smiled. "...But since I like you, Char, I'll make an exception. I'll put down some tissue for you to go on. How does that sound?"

"That sounds nice..." Charlotte answered.

Leon nodded. "Good. Oh, and you girls might be getting a new friend soon. It seems that that clerk at the store I went to has the hots for me already. I'm going to bring her over here and... well, test her a bit, before you all can have your little girl talks."

Charlotte gasped at this news. "Why, Leon?! Why are you doing this to us?! Why are you going after women?!"

Leon sighed. "I said last night: Women are below men, and this is the perfect way to show it; by making you so small that I could crush you with no effort at all. It's the way it should be; it's the way of nature. The strong overpower the weak, and men are strong while women are weak. You get it now?"

"That's bullshit!" Kayla chimed in. "We are not weak! We can be just as strong as you bastards! You're just using some superpower to make us small because you know that, deep down, we would wipe the floor with you!"

Leon stared at Kayla for a few seconds, before letting out a laugh. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that, little girl. If it helps you sleep at night be my guest. Just don't go acting like you're better than me. Or else I'll have to put my foot down on the subject. Literally."

"How long do you plan to keep this up?" Charlotte asked. "My friends know that I was seeing you last night, and once they find that they can't contact me, they'll know that something's up."

"That's easy," Leon answered. "I can easily hide you two, and the box. Plus, I can be a very persuasive. People believe me. After that's settled, I can do with you whatever I want."

"Leon..." Charlotte fell to her knees. "Why?"

"Anyway, I'll be back for you two later. I have some fun planned for us later."

"'Fun'?!" Kayla said. "What kind of fun?!"

"That's my secret. In the meantime, you can have at those clothes." With that being said, he stood back up, and then walked out of sight, and judging from the sound of his footsteps fading away, he had left the room as well.

Charlotte once again walked towards the center of the box, where his latest "offering" had been placed. She reached inside of the bag and pulled out the several articles of clothing that were inside. They all looked as if they had been worned before, like he had gone to a thrift store instead. Though she figured that he would not have wanted to spend much money on those he found to be insignificant anyway.

Kayla joined her as she looked through the clothes, and picked out what she liked best.

"What an arrogant son of a bitch," Kayla said. "I'd like to see how he reacts to me kicking him around and making him lick my feet, before I crush him like a bug. I would love that."

"...Yeah..." Charlotte agreed. "...But I wouldn't kill him. I'd probably just keep him as a little toy or something."

"...You are such a tool."

"Whatever, Kayla." Charlotte opted not to take her bait and escalate the insult into another fight.

Despite everything that Leon had done to her thus far, she could not bring herself to snuff out the life of any human, no matter how horrible they are. Especially not in a manner more fitting for a roach found on the kitchen floor. It seemed that she had not completely gotten over her infactuation with Leon. There was still a small hope that this nightmare would end soon, but that hope was almost completely diminished.

She had several unanswered questions cycling through her mind. For one, what happened in his life to make him so hateful towards women? Was it a bad experience with an exgirlfriend? Family issues? Or did he just spontaneous pick up these beliefs for little to no reason at all? In addition, just how did he gain the fabled ability to shrink whatever he wishes? Furthermore, what was the extent of this power? How long would it be before Leon bored of them as well, and killed them just like he did with Jessica the night before?

There was one thing that she was sure of, however: She was in for one hell of a ride.

 

[End Chapter]

White by Black Neptune

Chapter 6: White

Charlotte and Kayla sat on opposite ends of Leon's shoebox for what seemed like hours. They had since shed the more elegant clothing that they had worn the night before, and were not wearing something much more comfortable, mainly T-shirts and tight shorts. The events that had transpired the night before were still vivid in Charlotte's mind, and there was nothing she could do to focus on anything else for more than a few minutes.

Especially with Leon having some other twisted activity planned for them. She could only imagine what he was going to put them through this time.

"What do you think?" Kayla suddenly asked from across the box.

"About what?" Charlotte asked, somewhat annoyed that she had been broght out of her deep thoughts.

"What do you mean 'About what'?! I mean what the asshole is going to do to us?!"

"How am I supposed to know?! I can't read minds!"

"That's why I said what do you THINK! Geez, you can be such a dunce..."

Charlotte sighed. "I don't know. ...I just hope that he doesn't make me pamper his feet again."

"What about you becoming a dick slave again?" Kayla asked in a rather teasing tone.

"You know he could do it to you, too. Neither of us are safe."

Kayla stood up. "If only I could get out of this box... Then I could get out of here and get help."

"Are you still on that? He would see you before you even make it halfway to the door."

"Not if I try to escape while he's at work."

"I guess..." Charlotte shrugged. "But unless you can make a way out of this box, it's only wishful thinking."

"Thinking of a way out of here is better than sitting there and crying about being stuck here, which is what I bet you're doing right now."

"Kayla, please. I don't want to get into this with you again."

Kayla was silent, before she sat back down onto the floor. Once again, the box was quiet; not a word from either woman. She started to go over what Leon would possibly want them for. Judging by his earlier actions, he does not intend to kill them just yet, but there was no denying that he had been rather rough with both women the night before.

At this point, all she could do was wait until Leon made his move. ...And hope, by some miracle, that they would soon be rescued from his clutches.

~~~

Leon stood outside of his apartment complex, leaning against the brick wall while smoking a cigarette. It was rather breezy out; the wind had picked up from when he had gone out earlier to the thrift store. However, the sky was still a bright blue with white clouds spread about.

It was a nice day. Before, he would have gone out to spend time with his friends, or just wander around town by himself. However, all he could think of were his two tiny captives. He reflected on what he had done with them the night before; it was something that he never thought that he would ever have the chance to partake in in his entire life.

The power that that mysterious man had granted him, the power to shrink anything and anyone that he wished, was something beyond his wildest dreams. A power that defies nature and physics as defined by man; with it, he could practically get away with murder. ...Which he has up until that point.

Suddenly, he remembered the mysterious man's last words: "Someday, I will need you to do something for me. It could be 50 years from now, or it could be tomorrow." He wondered just what it was that the man needed him for. He wondered if it was something cliched like him asking for his soul, or something more.

Suddenly, he felt a vibration in his left pants pocket, along with a rock song. He reached inside with his hand and pulled his cell phone from the pocket and looked at the Caller ID. It was his friend Donald. He flipped the phone open and brought it to his ear.

"Yeah, what's up?" he said.

"Leon!" Donald said on the other side. "How you doin'?"

"I'm fine. Just bored."

"Oh really? Don't you usually go out on the weekends?"

"Yeah, but I'm just not feeling it."

"Oh... Oh I see. I guess you and your girlfriends had a lot of fun last night, if you know what I mean." Donald laughed.

Leon knew that he was referring to Charlotte and Kayla. "...They never showed up."

"Oh really? Why, what happened?"

"I don't know. I tried calling them, but they didn't pick up. It's weird that both of them went AWOL like that; I was really looking forward to our date, and I'm sure they were too." Leon faked sounding somber.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..." Donald said. "Maybe they'll show up at work on Monday."

"Yeah, I hope so."

The two were silent for a few seconds.

"Anyway," Donald started in a more lively tone. "There's supposed to be a big party at Richie's house tonight. It's gonna be awesome. Girls, booze, you know, the good stuff. You in?"

"What time is it supposed to start?" Leon asked.

"Nine," Donald answered.

"Hmm... Alright."

"Awesome." Donald sounded satisfied. "You know how to get over there, right?"

"Of course."

"Cool. But hey, I'll talk to you later. My break's almost over. Alright?"

"Sure, don't break your back," Leon joked.

Donald laughed. "No way I won't! I'm built like an ox!" He overexaggerated. "But anyway, I'll see ya."

"Yep. Bye."

With the end of the conversation, Leon closed his phone, and shoved it back into his pocket. Then, he took another puff of his cigarette. A party at Richie's house... Richie was known for throwing very rowdy parties. As Donald implied, there was bound to be drunken shenanigans there all night. Leon wondered how he could make use of his powers while there. Of course, with as many people there as he was anticipating, he had to be very careful. The last thing he needed was a massive freakout, and him having to possibly shrink and dispatch of every single person at the party.

Of course, he could always just forego that plan and just enjoy the party for what it was, but he had already had a taste of the power that he had given, and with an opportunity like this, it was rather a shame to let it go to waste.

But first, he had to deal with those two in his room.

He had already promised a new activity for them, and his heart was racing at the thought of carrying it out with them.

...Of course, given the nature of what he had in mind, he could only do it once, at least during that timeframe, so he had to decide which of the two little young women would be joining him.

He smiled evily. His decision was a very fast and easy one.

~~~

As both Charlotte and Kayla sat quietly on opposite sides of the shoebox, they were perked by the sound of a door opening and then closing in the distance, followed by footsteps. They looked at each other nervously as the steps grew louder and closer.

The footsteps came to a stop as a large shadow cloaked the entire box. Leon had returned, no doubt to carry out whatever he had schemed for them. Charlotte gulped nervously as she stood to her feet, her legs shaking with uncertainty. Kayla stood up as well, and both women were looking upward towards his face high above them.

"Well, little girls," Leon said to them. "It's time for one of you to have some fun with me."

Charlotte was confused. "O-one...? What-"

"That's right, one," Leon interrupted. "One should be enough for today. Now..." He gave them a dark smile. "Which one of you will it be?"

At that instant, Kayla immediately pointed towards Charlotte. "Her! She'll go!!"

The quickness of Kayla's response both shocked and angered Charlotte. "What!? You bitch!!" She pointed back at Kayla. "She deserves whatever you're going to do more!! Take her!!"

"But don't you want some intimate time with your lover?!" Kayla teased.

"Are you still going on about that!? No!! You need to be punished by him!! Your attitude is horrible!!"

"Girls, please," Leon interjected, before laughing slightly. "God, you two are so predictable, it's funny. ...I already made my decision before I came in here."

Both women lowered their arms as they stared up expectantly at Leon. Their hearts were racing in anticipation of who would be chosen by the sadistic giant.

Leon looked towards Charlotte. "You, Char."

Charlotte's heart sank in her chest. Kayla chuckled and walked back to her end of the box.

"But first, I want you to take your clothes off," Leon said. "All of it."

Both Charlotte and Kayla were surprised to hear this.

"What!?" Charlotte exclaimed. "No way-"

"That is an order, little girl." Leon's tone became more serious. "You don't want to face my full wrath, do you?"

Charlotte shuddered, and glanced at Kayla, who merely shrugged and looked away. Her body shaking in fear, Charlotte began to slowly remove her T-shirt, pulling it off over her body and revealing her bra-covered breasts. Then, she pulled down her shorts, and stepped out of them.

"Leon, please..." Charlotte begged in a somber tone.

"You're not done yet," Leon said. "All of it."

She whimpered, before reaching behind her back and unbuckling her bra. She slid her arms out of it, and let it fall to the ground. She pulled her black panties down from her waist until they reached her feet, and then kicked them away. She looked to see both Leon's and Kayla's eyes on her; she had never felt as embarrassed in her entire life as she did in that moment. Her face became awash with red, as she attempted to cover herself with her arms.

"I didn't know you were a fire crotch," Kayla snidely remarked.

"Shut up," Charlotte coldly replied.

Charlotte looked just in time to see Leon's hand reaching right in her direction. She winced as his imposing fingers wrapped around her, covering all but her head and shoulders, and picked her out of the shoebox. She was then brought to Leon's large face, his eyes both looking down on her. Such a terrific sight was too much for her to bare; she turned her head to the size so that she would not look at him.

"We're going somewhere private," Leon said it her, before he began to walk.

Charlotte looked as she was carried out of his bedroom, and out into the hallway very briefly, until they arrived in the bathroom; a somewhat small bathroom, or it would be for someone normal-sized. Leon closed the door behind him, and took a few steps to the closed toilet, and then sat down on it.

"Leon..." Charlotte called, still looking away. "What are you going to do to me?"

"You'll see," he replied. "First, I'm going to ask you something."

Charlotte was silent, still looking away at nothing in particular.

"How do you feel about Kayla?" he asked.

What a weird question, Charlotte thought. She knew that he already knew the answer to that.

"You know how I feel about her, Leon..." she answered.

"Do you hate her?"

Charlotte did not respond. There was no doubt that she had strong feelings against Kayla, but the idea of her feelings evolving into hatred never crossed her mind. Most likely because she had many other priorities in her life that kept her mind off of Kayla before she was trapped here.

"...You're not gonna answer? Then I'll ask this... How would you feel about me killing Kayla right now, for no reason at all, except for her being a bitch?"

She wondered why Leon was asking her these questions about Kayla, if there was some ulterior motive behind them. However, at least she had an answer for his latest question.

"...I wouldn't care," she answered.

Leon laughed a bit. "Yeah, I bet you wouldn't. ...Not that you couldn't stop me if you did care about her, but hey, you two are bitter enemies. Two little girls with nothing better to do than to fight over a dick."

In her mind, Charlotte knew that the word "dick" in his context took on many different meanings after what she had been through at his hands.

"...Well, little Char, I have a surprise for you."

Charlotte heard what sounded like zipping from below, from perhaps his pants.

"...I'll let you have a taste of my dick."

Charlotte jumped in shock, and decided to take that moment to finally look elsewhere: down below her. She peered past Leon's fingers wrapped around her body and saw the source of the sound that she had just heard; indeed, he had unzipped his pants, and his erect member was protruding from it. At that point, she became horrified and started to shudder.

"...Come to think of it, you already got a taste of it last night," Leon said, before shrugging. "...Eh. There was a reason why I told you to take your clothes off. I don't want you to get the clothes that I spent my hard-earned money on dirty."

"Leon, no..." she begged, finally looking at his face. "Please don't do this."

Leon smirked. "Don't do what, Char? ...You mean this?"

Charlotte then found herself being moved downward, towards his penis. She screamed as it drew closer and closer, trying her hardest to motion her head as far away from it as she could, but to no avail at all. Before long, she was practically staring it in the face, though her head was turned away from it. Then, she felt something from behind push her head into its slit. She screamed more as what was most likely Leon's finger rubbed on the back of her head; because of her mouth being open, she could taste the inside of the slit. There was no use fighting it, fighting him; she could do nothing but wait out this horrific act.

Leon persisted for what was likely less than a minute, but to her felt much longer. Then, the force of her head gave away, and she was pulled away from his member. She started to breathe out heavily as tears gushed down her face. She could not look him in the face; both shame and swelling anger prevented her in doing so.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Leon said.

Charlotte did not respond to his words.

"Hah... Well, I'm not through with you yet."

Leon stood up from the toilet that he had been sitting on, and turned around to face it. With his free hand, he lifted up both toilet seats and let them stand against the back of the toilet. Then, Charlotte felt herself being lowered far below him, until she was shadowed by Leon's penis that was twice her size. The grip Leon's hand had on her loosened until his palm was open, and then started to rise up towards the menacing member.

At that point, Charlotte knew exactly what Leon was about to do.

"Oh please no..." Charlotte whimpered. "No... no... please..."

As she feared, she was soon pressed against the genitalia with his hand. His fingers wrapped around the organ, pressing her closer and tighter against it. Then, she felt her body being rubbed against it, back and forth along it, again and again. There was no doubt; Leon was pleasuring himself using her as some kind of aid.

She screamed, but the instant she opened her mouth, her tongue got a swath of his penis' underside. Not to mention the musky scent that was overtaking her nostrils. She turned her head to the side, again to avoid having to have its taste in her mouth; not that it made the situation any better.

Leon continued to pump, and Charlotte continued to endure as much as she could. She had given up on screaming, and instead merely wept. There was nothing she could do to fight this humiliating torture.

She did not know how much time had passed, but soon, the weight being pressed on her body gave away, and she was once again being moved... This time right in front of his giant member's head. She shuddered as she looked right at its slit, before turning away. However, the giant hand around her formed a cup as it drew slightly closer to his genitalia.

Then, Charlotte felt a warm but sticky liquid squirt onto her body. She screamed once more; she knew that this would inevitably follow, but it did not make it any more horrifying. More and more of Leon's white fluids gushed from his penis and shot onto her; some of it even made its way into her mouth due to her screaming, and she gagged on it.

This was beyond humiliating. This was much worse than what he had done to her the night before. She had never been this violated in her entire life, and she felt far less than a human. In her mind, it was tantamount to rape.

The gushing of semen soon died off, leaving Charlotte covered in white liquid. She sat frozen in place, too traumatized to move an inch.

"You're a mess," Leon said, before using his free hand to pick Charlotte up from his other hand, and then dangling her by holding her hands and wrists between his index finger and thumb. "Little girls really do like to get dirty, huh? ...Don't worry, though. I'll clean you off in a few seconds." He let out a short but sinister chuckle afterwards.

Charlotte hung her head low, still unable to come to grips as to what had just happened to her. Then, she felt something new impact her body: a warm and putrid liquid. She let out a gasp; Leon was urinating on her. This time, she dared not to open her mouth and she closed her eyes tight. She felt herself being lowered and risen, splashing the urine all over her body; some of it even made its way into her nose. Was this what Leon meant by "cleaning her off"? Either way, this only served to make her feel even more lower than she had been before.

Soon, the stream died down, with the last of the drops falling into the toilet below. Charlotte kept her eyes closed; she could no longer feel the semen on her body; however, it had all been replaced by urine, which was not any better.

"There, all clean," Leon said somewhat cheerfully.

Charlotte heard the sound of something tearing nearby, and then felt a fabric being wiped on her body; her face, her hair, her arms, her chest, and her legs. She slowly opened her eyes as Leon dropped what turned out to be a sheet of toilet paper into the toilet below. His member in front of her was also deflating.

Then, she saw Leon's index finger reach for her body, specifically her breasts. With it, he fondled them for a few seconds, before his finger moved lower and did the same with her vaginal lips. She fought the somewhat arousing sensations that his touching brought with it; she did not want to give this monster the satisfaction. ...Not that he needed it.

"Well, I guess we're done here," Leon said as he withdrew his hand and tucked his penis back into his pants and zipped them back up. "Did you have fun with me?"

She slowly looked upward at his face, just in time to see him smiling at her; it was a warm smile that she has known him best for before all of this happened.

Seeing it now disgusted her.

"...Well, let's get you back to your BFF."

After closing the lid on the toilet and flushing it, Leon's hand wrapped around her body and carried her out of the bathroom.

She did nothing to stop the flow of tears streaming down her face.

~~~

Kayla sat in silence. She wondered what Leon was putting her nemesis through. Not that she particularly cared for Charlotte, but she knew that there was a high chance that he would do the same to her soon, and she wanted to at least attempt to mentally prepare herself for it. After being treated like a bug, or even a speck of dirt, she was confident that she could handle anything he threw at her, so long as it didn't involve physical torture.

Soon, she heard the unmistakable sound of Leon's footsteps approaching the room. Her heartbeat increased as they drew ever closer, and she stood up as a shadow was cast upon the shoebox. She looked above, and sure enough, there he was, standing over her with Charlotte contained in his fist.

"We're back," Leon said. "I think Char here had some fun. She's so excited that she can't move."

Leon kneeled down and placed Charlotte in the center of the box. As his hand withdrew, Kayla was shocked to see Charlotte; she laid on the ground, crying and whimpering and shuddering. She could also tell that she was a bit damp with some kind of liquid.

This brought about a mix of emotions within Kayla's body, as she turned to face the giant.

"What did you do!?" Kayla yelled angrily.

"Oh, nothing you need to concern yourself with," Leon answered, before a smug expression appeared on his face. "...Yet." He laughed under his breath.

"You..." Kayla gritted her teeth in anger.

"Don't tell me you're actually worried about her. I thought you two girls hated each other."

Kayla did not respond; she merely stared him down with a fire in her eyes.

"Well, whatever," Leon said. "I'm going to be gone in a few. Someone I know is throwing a party." He smiled devilishly. "...Maybe I'll find some new toys to play with."

Kayla stood her ground. She wished she could warn the people at this alleged party that a serial killer was to be in their midst, that they would be in grave danger. Unfortunately, there was absolutely no way to get the word out. To put a stop to Leon's ambitions.

To prevent more victims.

"In the meantime, you two girls take it easy." Leon pushed the box underneath his bed with his right foot, cloaking the tiny women's world in darkness. Then, Kayla heard his footsteps as he walked away and most likely out of the room.

Kayla could not see much at all; she could just barely make out Charlotte's naked form with what little light that was coming through. She could hear Charlotte's weeping, though.

Kayla fell to her knees, and let out a loud sigh of frustration as she pressed her hands against her head.

"Goddammit!" she said. "That asshole... Augh!!"

 

[End Chapter]

Party Hunt by Black Neptune

Chapter 7: Party Hunt

Kayla sat against the cardboard wall of the dark prison in which she sat in. It seemed as if hours had passed, but with no way for her to tell the time, she could not be sure. Instead, she was lost in thought, her mind shifting to various things. The most important of which was her family; she wanted desperately to get out of her current situation and see them again. She constantly thought of them, trying her hardest to keep her mind off of the monster that had trapped her and Charlotte.

Charlotte had calmed down from her earlier breakdown--having since put her clothes back on--but she had not said a single word since. In fact, neither woman did. The cardboard shoebox was as dark and eerily silent as it could be.

"...Hey..." Kayla finally called after much hesitation.

There was no response.

Kayla waited for a few minutes, before she tried again.

"Charlotte," Kayla called again.

"...What?" Charlotte finally responded with an annoyed tone.

"Um..." Kayla fidgeted over how to say what she was thinking. "...How are you feeling?"

Charlotte sighed. "I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...!" She answered somewhat angrily.

"But you were a wreck when he brought you back," Kayla said. "What did he do to you?"

"...I don't want to talk about it. Please, Kayla..."

"...Fine..."

The box fell into silence once again. Charlotte's refusal to talk to her disappointed her somewhat, but she figured that it was to be expected; after all, the two were not exactly best friends. However, she hoped that she would have had some insight on what to expect when Leon comes back and decides to come for her.

All she could do was sit in the darkness and wait.

~~~

Leon exited his parked car as he had arrived at Richie's house. Sure enough, there was a party there, as evident by the dozens of people both inside and outside of the house, as well as the blaring rock music. Leon looked around at the houses in the neighborhood; he could not imagine what its residents had to go through on a semi-constant basis. If the previous parties were any indication, one of them would call the police at some point during that night. Which meant that Leon had to be quick.

He made his way towards the house, and as he approached it, he could already see the drunken shenanigans occuring. A trio of two guys and a woman stood right outside of the door, talking about random nonsense; the female had a glass of liquor in hand. Leon quietly walked past them and entered inside of the house.

People were all over the house; in each of the rooms and walking up and down the stairs that led to the second floor. There were far too many people here; Leon wondered if he would even be able to pull off his sinister plan.

As he thought about his plan of action, he felt a firm palm pat him on the shoulder. He turned and saw that it was his friend Donald. His physical orientation told Leon that he was already inebriated.

"Yo, Leon!" Donald greeted, his speech slurred. "You finally made it!"

"'Finally'?" Leon was somewhat stupefied. "It's only 9:15, last I checked."

"Ah, whatever dude! These things start early! That's when you can get the best pick of the litter!"

Leon looked around. Indeed, it seemed as if everyone there had already engaged themselves with others of the opposite sex.

"What about you?" Leon asked.

"C'mere," Donald said as he led Leon into another room to their right. "You see that Black chick over there?" He pointed towards a rather young and attractive African American woman with dyed red hair talking with two other women. "I'm working on that fine ebony honey."

"Yeah, she is pretty hot," Leon said.

Donald laughed a hearty laugh. "See!? I knew you had good taste in women! You got Charlotte hungry for your dick and you went after her!"

"What about Kayla?" Leon asked.

"Who cares about her and her fake tan! Charlotte's the real catch!"

Leon feigned a laugh. "You got a point there."

"Ha! So Kayla was just a pity date! How like you, dude!"

Donald walked to a nearby table and grabbed a cup of liquor from it. He then gulped its entire contents down in one breath.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," Donald said, "I'm gonna go work my magic on that chocolate queen over there!"

"Good luck," Leon said. "I think I'll go grab a girl of my own."

"Luck? I don't need luck. I'm the goddamn Donald the ladies man!"

With that declaration, Donald went and approached the woman that he had had his eyes on. Leon watched as the two of them engaged in talk and laughs. He shrugged and walked out of the room.

He contemplated getting a drink of his own, but as he had driven there he did not want to run the risk of getting a DUI. So he slowly walked around the first floor of the house, eyeing possible targets and waiting for one of them to become alone.

As he walked by, he felt someone grab him by the wrist. He turned and saw that the culprit was a young dark-haired woman. She had a mischievous grin on her face and she staggered slightly.

"You're a cute one," she said. "What do you say we go upstairs and have some fun?"

'...What a promiscuous slut,' Leon thought to himself. 'Not even asking for a dance or drink.'

"Wow, you get right down to business," Leon said in a faked flattered tone. "You sure you don't want to dance or anything?"

"That's booooring!" she said. "I only came here to meet some guys and fool around with them. ...So, you wanna?"

Leon knew that he did not have to look any longer; this woman had practically given herself to him. Only Leon knew that she would live to regret talking to him.

He shrugged. "Why not? Let's go."

The woman squeed. "Alright!" She then grabbed ahold of the entire arm and started to pull him back from where he had come. "My name's Julie, what's yours?"

"Leon," he answered.

"Mmm... Cute name," Julie said.

"I get that alot," Leon lied.

"Cuz it's true!"

Julie led him towards the stairs near the house's entrance. There were several party-goers on the stairs, sitting and standing, most of them also tipsy and engaged in conversation with each other. Stairs were a dangerous place for a drunken person to be, but that was not his problem. The two of then ascended the stairs and arrived onto the second floor. As expected, there were people on this floor as well. Richie's house was not large, and there were only two bedrooms aside from the master bedroom.

"There might not be a free room," Leon said.

"Then I'll just kick someone out!" Julie stated.

Both of them walked down the hallway, past a few people standing around in the hall, and arrived outside of the door leading to the closest bedroom. It was cracked opened, and neither one of them could hear anything from inside of the dark room.

"What a surprise," Leon said. "Doesn't sound like anyone's in here."

"Good!" Julie said excitedly as she entered inside, pulling Leon with her.

Once inside, Julie closed the door behind her, locking it as well. As Leon's eyes adjusted to the darkness, he could see that the bedsheets were in disarray; a sign that they were not the first ones in here. Donald must have been right, that this party had started earlier than what he had told him earlier that day. Either that, or whoever owned the room left it in such a state.

Julie walked in front of him as he was surveying the room. He could make out an eager smile on her face.

"You really do get to the point, you know?" Leon said.

Julie giggled. "What can I say? It's the only reason I came here!"

Then, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his as she wrapped her hands around his body. Playing along, Leon did the same. The two of them embraced each other as they shared a long kiss.

"I wanna feel you inside of me..." Julie softly said between kisses.

She then started to pull him towards the bed. During this, Leon wondered if he should grant this woman her wish before shrinking her; he quickly decided that he was not going to give her the satisfaction.

As she was distracted by her lust, Leon pulled his right arm away from her body, and tensed his hand. At that moment, he saw that familiar blue light shoot from his palm and coat Julie's entire body. He also noticed that his body was unaffected, despite how close she was to him; as he expected he was immune--so to speak--to his own ability.

It seemed that she had not noticed the flash, as she continued to kiss him. However, soon after the glow that cloaked her body disappeared, she began to dwindle in size, pulling her face away from his. After a few seconds, she must have realized that something was up as she opened her eyes and was shocked at what she was seeing; a man that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger from her point of view. Immediately, Leon covered her mouth, so that if she screamed no one outside would hear her.

Indeed, she did scream, which became quieter the smaller she became. However, soon she was too small for his hand to cover her mouth; however at that point her cries would not draw any attention from anyone passing by. Upon reaching the height of 8 inches, Leon picked her up from the floor and placed her in his palm. He watched as she continued to dwindle in size in the middle of his hand, until the shrinking finally came to a stop. Leon could barely see her; he had decided to shrink her to less than an inch.

He saw her vomit on his palm, a side effect of the shrinking that had affected his previous victims. As she recovered, he heard her yell something at him, but she was so tiny that he could not make out what she said.

"I think you're much better that way, you little skank," Leon coldly said to her.

More yelling.

"Look, right now I'm in control, so if you don't want me to kill you, you'd do as I say. Understand?"

Julie became quiet.

"Good. Now, I want you to take all of your clothes off."

Leon could barely see the miniscule woman, but he felt a very minute movement on his palm. He could only assume that she was doing as he had ordered.

Once he could feel her become still, Leon moved towards the very bed that she had tried to pull him onto, and sat down on it. Using his free hand, he unzipped and unbuckled his jean pants and pulled out his penis. Then, he reached for Julie in his palm and grabbed ahold of her body with his thumb and index finger and brought her close to his comparably gigantic member. She must have seen this, as she began to scream once more.

"You said you wanted to feel me inside of you..." Leon said. "Well, change of plans... Because you're going to go inside of me."

Aligning his member with his other hand, he began to bring Julie closer and closer to its head. Then, upon reaching the slit, he started to push her inside feet-first. With his index finger, he pushed on her head, until he could feel it no more. As far as he could tell, he had completely inserted her into his dick. He could feel her tiny body struggling within, causing his member to throb with excitement, but he fought to restrain it. He pulled it back into his briefs and zipped and buckled his pants, before standing up and walking towards the door. Unlocking and opening it, he walked out into the hallway. No one seemed to be paying him any mind; he doubted if they even had noticed him walk by with Julie before.

He walked towards the stairs and descended them, arriving back onto the main floor of the house. The party seemed to be becoming more livelier as more people had seemingly arrived while he was away.

"...What the hell," he said to himself with a shrug. "Might as well take a break."

He grabbed ahold of a cup on a nearby table and began to gulp down its contents.

~~~

In another realm, the dark-robed man watched as Leon began to mingle with the other guests at the party that he was attending.

"I must say," he said to his silent companion, who was watching further behind him, "I didn't expect him to do that to the poor girl."

His companion did not respond, or move at all.

"But she is just another stepping stone in Leon's journey. ...And my own ambitions."

His companion looked towards him.

"My plan is coming along nicely. At this rate, he will be ready to accomplish what I wish of him to do."

His companion remained silent, as the dark-robed man turned back towards the screen displaying Leon's world.

~~~

Leon walked out of the living room, where he had spent the last hour or so socializing with people. He had run into Donald again, who seemed to have blown his chance with the woman that he was eyeing earlier; a move which did not surprise Leon in the least. According to Donald, she had gone somewhere else with another guy.

He had also noticed that Julie had become still in the time since he had inserted her. Whether she was tired or had suffocated, he did not know.

He walked out into the front hallway and headed for the stairs, aiming to find another woman to take as his own.

"Yo, Leon!" Donald called from the living room entrance. "What're you doin'?"

"Oh, just looking around," Leon answered. "Why?"

"I'm about to go out with a couple of guys to get something ot eat. Wanna come?"

Leon shook his head. "Nah, I'll pass. Who's driving?"

"Me, of course!" Donald sounded almost proud to say that.

"...You sure about that? You're not exactly sober right now."

"Ahh, I'll be fine! No cop has ever caught me!"

Before he could say another word, Donald headed for the opened door, with a few other men following after him. None of them looked in any shape to be operating any vehicle. Leon sighed, and headed for the stairs.

Once again on the second floor, he headed down the very hallway that he had been in earlier. The room that Julie had brought him to was closed, and an attempt at turning the knob revealed it to be locked as well.

There was nothing Leon could do to open the door. He continued on, and as he looked straight ahead, he noticed that the door to the master bedroom was cracked open. He approached it, and heard moaning sounds from inside. He contemplated his next move briefly, before quietly slipping inside and slowly closing the door behind him.

On the bed inside was the source of the moaning: an African American guy having sex with an African American woman. Upon closer inspection, it looked as if the woman was the same one that Donald had tried to go after.

Both of them were so engrossed in their sexual encounter that they did not notice Leon at all. Taking this opportunity, Leon held his palm towards the couple, and fired his shrinking light. Both of them were coated with the blue light, but remarkably did not notice. At least, not right away.

As they began to shrink, they finally realized what was happening to them. He could hear them panicking as they dwindled in size, until they reached an average height of 3 inches tall.

After waiting out the expected vomiting spell, Leon stepped closer to the bed, and grabbed both of them in each hand, the male in his left and the female in his right.

"There," Leon said. "Got you both."

"What the fuck is goin' on!?" yelled the male, shocked beyond belief. "Who the fuck're you!?"

All the woman did was scream. While she was annoying him, Leon also had no interest in males. He looked around, and saw another doorway, which was opened. He headed towards it, and found a bathroom inside. He approached the toilet, and lifted the seat up with his foot.

"Dawg, whatchu about to do!?" the male frantically asked.

"I don't have any need for you," Leon answered to him. "So I'm just gonna flush you down."

"What!! No, don't-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Leon released his hold of the guy and watched him plummet into the water of the toilet. Leon watched him splash about, trying to stay on the surface. After a few seconds, Leon pulled the level, causing the water to swirl about and torrent downward, taking the man with it.

The whole time, the woman did not stop screaming. Leon had become fed up with her.

"Shut it!" Leon barked at her. "Or you'll follow him!"

After a few seconds, her screams quieted into weeping. Satisfied, he stuffed her into his pants pocket, and walked out of the bathroom and then the bedroom.

With two women captured, Leon decided to call it a night and leave. He did not know how much longer this party would last, or when one of the neighbors would finally call in the police as they had done before.

So he headed for the stairs, and then exited the house.

~~~

Danielle was at a loss of words. One minute she was making love with a guy she had met at that rowdy party; the next both of them had been captured by a monster. She watched in horror as the monster heartlessly flushed her lover down a toilet and then shoved her into his dark pants pocket.

As she wept, she thought about this man. How did he become so big? Or rather, what did he do to shrink both her and her lover? She had seen him earlier with the previous guy who had tried to hit on her. Back then, he looked almost docile; turned out it was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

She felt him move, and soon heard the sound of a car starting up around her. She waited out the car ride for several minutes, perhaps up to 15 minutes, before it stopped and the car was powered off. Then, she felt more motion as the giant began to move again.

After a few more minutes of the giant walking, as well as the sounds of multiple doors opening and closing, the motion finally stalled. She heard something above her, and could make out a hand reaching down for her. It grabbed her and pulled her out into the light outside.

As her eyes adjusted, she could see that they were now in what looked like an apartment, and in said apartment's kitchen. The giant lowered her onto the hardwood floor, right in front of his boot-covered feet. As he stood back up, she was afraid to look up at just how massive this man was. Those shoes he wore could easily stomp her life out with no effort at all.

"Alright, little girl," the man said, his voice booming all around her. "Look up at me."

Danielle could not muster the courage to do so; she shivered and wept instead.

"Did you hear me?" He sounded annoyed. "Don't make me have to squash you..."

Despite this threat--and knowing that he was fully prepared to kill her--she still looked downward towards the floor.

"...Then maybe I need to get your attention, bitch."

Danielle then watched in horror as he lifted his right foot from the floor and held it over her, cloaking her within its shadow. At that point, she turned and began to run. She managed to escape from the shadow right before the boot stomped down, sending shockwaves throughout the floor unnoticeable to a normal human but strong enough to knock her off of her feet.

"Now do you see that I'm not playing," the giant said.

Finally, while laying on the floor, she looked upward at the gigantic man that stood over her, the man who seemed prepared to crush her like a bug.

So, she did the only thing she could think of: she began to beg for her life.

She immediately got on her knees and clasped her hands together. "Please don't kill me! I'll do anything!"

"Of course you would," the giant said, unimpressed. "You're not the first one to beg for her life."

This revelation shocked Danielle. Was this man a serial killer?

"Kiss my foot," he ordered. "And maybe I'll let you live."

Wasting no time, Danielle rushed to his right foot, and began to kiss and even lick its boot. She could not believe that she was forcing herself to do such a thing, but she had to do what she could to survive.

For several minutes she continued this demeaning task, and the saliva was building up on that area of the boot. She then moved to a different spot and did the same there. She wondered how long he was going to make her do this, but if it spared her life, she would do it for as long as she needed to.

However, as she worked his foot, it suddenly drew back and then rammed into her, sending her flying across the floor and landing some distance away. She laid on the floor, her body in pain, as she watched the giant approach her.

"Nice work," he said. "You really want to live, don't you? ...Unfortunately for you, it's not about what you want, but what I want. And what I want is to splatter you."

He walked closer and closer as Danielle started to scream again. She tried to stand up once more, but was too late, as she once again was in the boot's shadow as it hung over her and began to descend. She gave once last cry before it fell upon her body.

~~~

After pinning the woman underneath his foot, he began to slowly apply more and more pressure, relishing in the sounds of her skeleton breaking apart, the feeling of her bones crunching which he could feel even with the boots he wore, and her annoying screams suddenly stopping. As his foot slowly stepped down, he could see blood spreading out from underneath his boot. He twisted his foot to grind her already pulverized body into more of a bloody pulp.

He removed his foot from her demolished body to examine his handiwork. Nothing remained of what was a human; all that was there was blood and shredded flesh, with ripped bloody clothes and bits of skeleton mixed in with the mess.

"What an annoying bitch," Leon said to himself. "There was no way I was going to keep her around."

Grabbing a sheet of paper towel from the counter, he bent down and cleaned up the bloody mess from the floor, as well as the sole of his boot. Once both were adequately cleaned up, he tossed the tissue into the garbage bin.

With that matter taken care of, he walked out of his kitchen and headed for the bathroom. He did not forget about Julie still inside of his member, but he also had to answer Nature's call, and that would be a great time to see what became of her.

Upon arriving inside, he closed the door, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his erect member, it having become excited from crushing the life out of the last woman. However, instead of spewing out blobs of his seed, it unleashed a putrid stream into the toilet.

Several seconds later, the stream died off. He looked closely at the surface of the amber-colored water inside of the toilet for Julie, and found her almost immediately. Miraculously, she was still alive and swimming, albeit slowly, trying to stay afloat in the tainted waters.

Leon reached down into the toilet and grabbed her in between his thumb and index finger. He watched as she tried to free herself, though she was far too small to accomplish that. In fact, she was so small that he could barely see her facial expressions. She was screaming and yelling at him, though unlike with the previous woman she was much too small for him to even begin to understand what she was saying.

"I already had to deal with a screamer earlier," Leon said. "Don't you start, too."

She persisted. Leon then pressed his thumb and finger together, crushing her between them. He rubbed his digits together, smearing her remains onto them.

He let out a satisfied sigh. "What a great night," he said, before wrapping his other hand around his member and starting to pump.



[End Chapter]

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1182