Transferred Reality by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

In the future technology gives users whole new worlds to explore. And whole new ways to explore each other. Just one problem: siblings Andrew and Tina wildly misjudged what Amy does in her spare time.


Categories: Vore, Butt, Couples, Crush, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 38136 Read: 20972 Published: May 15 2022 Updated: August 17 2022

1. A Weekend with Amy by Thatgirlyouknow

2. Growing Reality by Thatgirlyouknow

3. Cassandra's Show by Thatgirlyouknow

A Weekend with Amy by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:
Props to my commissioner for a great idea! In this chapter Tina and Andrew are concerned about their sister, Amy. So Andrew gets uploaded to her computer with the expectation that they'll play video games together the entire weekend. Amy has different plans. Will Tina rescue Andrew? Will he want to be rescued?

“-the latest upgrade of Transferred Reality!” the spokeswoman said on the television.

Andrew and his older sister Tina had seen this particular commercial only a hundred times since the latest program update. As had everyone else in the so-called enlightened world countries. You’d have to have been living under a bridge to not already know what Transferred Reality was, even if you chose to not use it. Which included almost no one under the age of thirty.

Drew was twenty-one and the revolutionary technology had first arrived when he was a teenager. Building on the promising-but-limited promises of virtual reality and going far more in-depth than the stunningly useful augmented reality, it had changed the world almost overnight. And that was before it had even gotten ‘good.’

The latest patch was a simple bug fix and should have been automatically downloaded to anyone who used the program. No true paradigm shifts had come for several years now, but no one minded. Transferred reality had, quite literally, created entire new worlds that twenty years ago would have required the combined computing power of every device in the world.

Video games had changed wildly when users could enter their avatars into them, as had every other form of entertainment. No longer was the world limited to mere video and audio; now they could essentially download a limited form of their consciousness into the very programs they enjoyed. If one had the right accessories they could even transfer their physical bodies into pure data, bringing their entire selves into amazing game worlds. The only downfall of a simple ‘avatar’ upload was that the user couldn’t truly experience what their avatar went through even though it still went far beyond anything that had existed before.

Gamers had quickly discovered to adjust certain settings before they entered fully, but luckily the TR developers had foreseen immature morons trying to slay dragons and ‘dying’ in games before any real tragedies struck. Now after years of improvements and fine-tuning Transferred Reality was just another amazing way to enjoy almost any kind of media. Even the most poorly-planning customer was very well protected by how well the program intuitively interpreted their actual needs and desires.

“Remember when they used to be scared of nuclear stuff?” Andrew asked Tina as he tipped his drink back.

His eyes were on a small blue and red box, no bigger than a shoebox, that sat under their television next to their retro game consoles. He knew that seated within was a pellet no bigger than a grain of sand that would power their house for the next hundred years at least.

“You mean like when that thing would’ve been worth this town’s weight in gold?” Tina replied as she finished mixing her own on the far side of the kitchen.

She was tall, just like their entire family, but at six-two she had an inch on Andrew and never let him live it down. Their whole family had jet black hair as well, hazel eyes, and a dark complexion. No one had ever questioned if they were related. Andrew had more muscular arms, but Tina’s legs often powered her through twenty-mile bike rides.

“Yeah, our parents grew up in a weird world.”

Andrew looked away from the box and back down at the deck of cards. As usual they had a pile of change from their junk drawer; while Tina had been mixing her drink Andrew had been splitting the coins evenly. Their actual worth didn’t matter, in their family they bet with the number of coins instead of caring about real money. Or favors, or dares.

They’d all grown up playing card games together, including Amy, the third sibling who was currently out on the town. Amy was the ‘baby’ at eighteen, behind Andrew by four years and Tina by five, and though they all looked alike Amy was distinctly younger. She still got carded at bars, to their constant amusement, and several older bartenders had told them all that if the new ID cards weren’t impossible to duplicate they would have assumed it was a fake.

Their mom had laughed when they told her that, and she could only agree. She’d tried making a fake ID in her teens and got caught immediately. The cards they had now, which showed holograms, were apparently literally impossible to fake compared to the old plastic cards. There was actually a government program that awarded early retirement-level cash to a good enough fake, and no one had collected.

“Yeah, and apparently my phone-“ she dangled her bracelet, from which a tiny silver bead hung and broadcast the current time in the air for a moment, “-has more computing power than the shuttles that took the first settles to Mars.”

Tina sat down her drink and eyeballed her pile of change while Andrew shuffled the cards. If Amy had been there they’d have played six-point pitch, and on the frequent days at least one of their parents were present they would’ve played ten-point. It was a good thing their family was close-knit; otherwise sharing the small house the trio rented would’ve gone south very quickly. Instead it just meant a lot of card games on slow nights when they felt like being social instead of sinking into their own Transferred Realities or bad dates.

Andrew dealt them both three cards and laid out three in the middle of the table. Each of them slid a penny forward to ante up.

“Gonna be crazy to see what they think of next,” he said as their game began.

Two hours later they’d moved through two different games. Tina was well on her way to being sloshed, and if Andrew hadn’t been at home already he knew he’d have woken up in an alley instead. Luckily he’d run out of his preferred beverage and was nursing a glass of Tina’s too-sweet apple concoction. If Amy had been there she would have been far ahead of them both.

“Speaking of Amy,” Tina said as she stood shakily, “What’s been up with her lately?”

The tall woman stumbled a little as she refilled her drink. Andrew shook his head when she offered to top his off.

“She’s been really stuck on the computer lately and then -bam!-“ she mimed an explosion, “-now she’s off with some new boy toy.”

“I didn’t even think she liked guys!” Andrew said with a laugh as Tina barely made it back to her chair. “That last chick she brought home was cute!”

“And she didn’t come back because Amy saw her flash you!”

Andrew turned red and sipped his drink. He couldn’t help but smile; Sally had been stacked.

“Guilty as charged,” he laughed. “So what, you concerned you’re not getting enough family time with the wee baby?”

Tina rolled her eyes but nodded reluctantly.

“I’m just worried about her,” she said, “You know how focused she can get on things and the rest of the world just zooms by her. I think she’d appreciate hanging out with either of us like we used to.”

“Well, board games are out for me,” Andrew said as he shuffled the deck one more time, “But if she’s glued to her screen this weekend, and you know she will be, I know how we can still hang out.”

Tina paused, watching his skilled fingers manipulate the cards.

“High card?” she asked, and he nodded. “Loser has to TR into her computer for the weekend!” Tina said excitedly.

It wasn’t the fact of spending the weekend in her sister’s computer that excited her, nor the idea that it would indeed be a way to finally spend some quality time with their little sister. It was the simple fact that she could never resist a dare even when sober.

Andrew paused and frowned but the cards never stopped moving in his hands.

“Well that’s not what I had in mind,” he said, but alcohol just let him shrug instead of voicing his own idea, “But sure, why not?”

He knew his sister was a big fan of The Old Pages Seven, Hammerland, and so was he. Andrew had hundreds, if not thousands, of hours logged in the insanely massive world. Worst case, if she was annoyed that he was in her program she could just jettison him back into the real world. Second-to-worst case, he’d just have a good time exploring the continent of Lidoryc in areas that she wasn’t currently exploring herself.

Tina wasn’t as into video games as her younger siblings were, but as the oldest sibling she was used to setting her own wants aside. Her worries about Amy were overblown by the alcohol in her system but that didn’t mean she wasn’t serious about her dare. Exploring a fantasy land didn’t sound terrible by any means to her, but she had other ways she’d spend her weekend if she could.

Andrew gave the deck on more flowery shuffle then smacked it down on the table. Before he could pick his card Tina gave his hand smack.

“No tricks!” she told him, before splitting the deck herself twice then re-stacking it. “Now draw.”

He rolled his eyes but obeyed, grabbing the top card and keeping it flat against the table. Tina did the same.

“On three-“ she started to say, but together they both flipped their cards instantly.

“Yes!” Tina yelled out, smacking her card hard enough that the nearby deck fell in disarray.

“Damnit!” Andrew said as he compared his four of clubs to her Jack of hearts. He leaned back in his chair and made himself finish the last of his drink.

For a moment he thought about pushing for a second high-card draw, but it wouldn’t have mattered. Their family had perfected the hour-long argument over card games and never once in his life could he remember the actual outcome changing.

Besides, his half-drunk mind assured him, you were gonna spend half the weekend jacked into some game anyways. Tina’s right, Amy’s been checked out for awhile now, maybe this will help her straighten back out.

“What, no argument?” Tina said when she saw his face. She was giving him her own wry grin; she knew what he was thinking. The argument would be fun, but nothing would change.

“Meh,” he responded, “It wouldn’t have done any good anyway.”

Five minutes later they were both upstairs. It felt strange and dirty in a way to be in Amy’s room without her permission. Though they were all siblings they were long past the stage of getting a thrill out of invading one another’s privacy. To Tina’s joy and Andrew’s annoyance, her computer password was the same one she’d made when she got her first desktop at the age of twelve.

 “Who doesn’t change their password after six years?” Andrew asked rhetorically.

Tina gave him a glance that told him she couldn’t believe what he’d just said.

“Everybody. Literally everybody.”

She pushed him out of the way and glanced around Amy’s desktop.

“Damn, she never quit doing the eighty-thousand-icon thing,” Andrew said over her shoulder as he saw her home screen. “How does she find anything? I can’t even see the basic ‘Net button.”

“You never paid enough attention,” Tina said dismissively as she clicked on something that Andrew missed. “Amy always thinks she’s being sneaky or whatever, but every third icon is something that actually matters, all the rest she always throws down from when Mom used to make sure we didn’t look at porn.”

“Yeah, Mom never did understand how computers work. And now I’ve got friends that practically live in porn,” Andrew added.

There was a ‘bing!’ from a speaker behind the screen. A familiar loading screen appeared as the Transferred Reality program awoke from its off-duty pause. For ten seconds an icon spun in circles before the full loading screen appeared.

While Tina started the process of uploading a new full up avatar Andrew poked around on her desk. One drawer was clearly Amy’s junk drawer, another three completely stuffed with office supplies that a new college student should absolutely have wild amounts of stashed away. A glance at her printer told him she’d set it up but it likely had never been used.

In the top-right shelf he found what he was looking for.

“You know, I feel like if we were better siblings we’d either have helped her get a faster setup or maybe focus more on school,” he said as he pulled out the TR control circlet. The thing itself could have been called a tiara if it weren’t so heavy and studded with LED lights.

Tina didn’t respond; she was changing settings that Andrew wasn’t really paying attention to. Transferred Reality was so in-depth and thorough that a lot of its uses were automatically intuitive. For every safety setting that Tina activated three more activated in a stand-by fashion: awaiting subconscious decisions that Tina wouldn’t need to be cognitively aware of. As a reminder the system flashed a line of blue text across the screen.

“Oh right,” Tina said as she slipped on a smaller version of the circlet Andrew held. The settings that had been held in standby automatically adjusted themselves as the circlet practically read her mind. She’d only explored that sub-area of the settings once and she was glad the designers had figured out how to make these parts automatic.

Andrew, meanwhile, slipped on the heavier headwear. It even automatically flexed to get good contact with his cranium. Now he turned his attention to the screen where it announced it had paired successfully with his gear.

Tina was mumbling to herself.

“Full safeties, no true damage, full reset…” she double checked all the settings.

“What are those?” he asked, pointing at an area he wasn’t used to. There was a vague outline of a human body that seemed to be adjusting itself as she looked at it.

“If you’re going to spend the weekend in a video game, no brother of mine is gonna look like that,” she said as she gestured broadly to his whole body.

“Hey!” he said, mock offended.

It was true he wasn’t very muscular in the video game sense. Compared to the average person he just looked like he took care of himself. No sick pack, no bulging biceps though he obviously could lift the heavy bag of cat litter. Average chin.

“Don’t worry, I’m not changing anything huge, you’ll just look like the version of you that lifts weights for a living and has a chin.”

“Hey!” he said, this time actually offended. “I’ll have you know-“

The computer made a happy noise that interrupted him.

Transfer prepared, it read.

“You better sit down for this part,” she said as though he hadn’t done this before.

“Yeah yeah.”

His urge to be contrary was outweighed by the common sense of what she said. He went full immersion almost every time he used his own TR program and was very used to what was about to happen. When he’d first gotten the setup the very idea had scared him. But once he’d realized how much cooler it was than simply downloading an avatar of himself he’d changed his mind.

But he told himself he was only sitting at the foot of Amy’s bed so that when his body vanished her headset wouldn’t fall to the floor and possibly break. It wasn’t because Tina told him to. Not at all.

“Ready?” she asked rhetorically.

Andrew pretended he didn’t see her clicking ‘yes’ before she even finished asking the question.

“Have fun!” Tina said as the familiar buzzing started in his head.

“Yeah, sure,” he told her, aware that his voice was suddenly only speaking at half the volume he’d intended. The actual ‘transferring’ part of Transferred reality was something no one ever seemed to get used to.

Andrew’s hands started to shake and experience told him to close his eyes. Tina said something else but his ears were already halfway transferred. He briefly grew cold, then far too hot. His stomach told him he was dropping off a cliff, then the darkness behind his eyes became infinite.

***

When Andrew opened his eyes again, the world has shifted fundamentally.

He was sitting in a picture-perfect waiting room with blindingly pink furniture and carpet. The chair was pink leather, or as close to it that telling the difference would have been impossible. A large window filled one entire side of the room and through it was a broad mountain range with perfectly placed snowy peaks. In between was a river at just a slight angle to make things even more picturesque.

“All this view and you picked all this pink?” he asked aloud, knowing the waiting area was Amy’s own design.

If he’d been the administrator of the program then the waiting room would have been perfectly designed by his own subconscious. As a full avatar he was a guest in Amy’s program with little to no control over the world around him, any more than he would have in the real world. Rearranging furniture was as far as he could go without Amy’s explicit permission.

The clock on the wall somehow managed to be as bright and annoying as the rest of the room. It was also stopped at midnight and would remain so until Amy became an active user again.

There was a ‘ping!’ from behind him, and Andrew looked over his shoulder, careful to not turn his entire body. In the empty air behind him was another small window, simultaneously tiny and yet clear enough for him to see the entirety of Amy’s room, covered in band posters and continuing the bright colors that covered his own waiting room.

To test it out he turned further and found as long as he kept his attention focused on the window it stayed put.

“Hey!” he yelled out at Tina, “Can you make any changes to the lobby? I’m gonna go blind from all the pink!”

“It’s all pink on the inside!” she said back with a laugh, looking into the computer screen. Looking down at Andrew through the monitor was trippy at first but she always told herself it was more like looking at an aquarium rather than a computer screen. Combined with the headset the views were bizarrely immersive and far more complete than watching a simple screen.

“I’ll pause the R until she gets here and kicks things off, does that sound good?”

On screen Andrew nodded and Tina decided she could do him this one favor.

“Oh yeah, s-“

“Have fun!” she said in a cheery voice as she paused the simulation.

Looking around she rolled her eyes at Amy’s taste in…everything. Decoration, clothes, music. She loved her sister but sometimes it was hard to tell they were raised in the same household. Ten minutes later she was in bed, sleeping hard enough she didn’t hear Amy come stumbling home.

As for Amy herself, she barely made it to her own bed before falling onto her face. Had she been even slightly more sober she would have noticed that her computer screen was still on and investigated. The man on pause screen would have looked somewhat familiar.

***

 Saturday morning Amy awoke early, as she always did. The power of youth did away with any chance of a hangover while the habit of getting up before high school to practice gymnastics refused to leave her. Sunlight streamed through her window as she sat up and yawned.

Without a care in the world she stripped off last night’s clothes and tossed them in the hamper. A quick dive in and out of the shower refreshed her, then she pulled on her casual weekend sweats. She combed her long dark hair and pulled it into a ponytail after making sure all of her makeup was off. With her complexion the makeup did more to hide her freckles than anything.

She didn’t like to compare herself to her sister Tina, but it did bug her a little that she was shorter. It didn’t particularly even things out that her breasts were bigger by a good amount. Or that years of gymnastics had toned her abs and butt in ways that running couldn’t help Tina with. There was always a little competition between the two of them.

Though Tina was completely unaware of this competition, Amy was equally unaware that her usually perky personality got her further with guys than Tina’s more straightforward attitude. It would have made her feel more like she stacked up against her sister. Tina had the degree, but Amy got the D whenever she felt like it.

After satisfying herself that her makeup was gone and she was all dried off, Amy straightened up and walked lightly downstairs. She didn’t have much to worry about from her siblings, they both slept like rocks and usually long into the morning. Walking naked when they were in the house always made her feel like a spy.

Ten minutes later she was back upstairs with a fresh cup of coffee and a stack of cheap toasted waffles.

“Gonna be a goooood day,” she said to herself as she double checked her phone.

No messages, no drunk status updates, and best of all: nothing on her schedule.

Her computer turned on and she smiled as she heard the startup sounds. Amy didn’t notice that her old headset was in the wrong place, and she didn’t look to see about the avatar headset displaced as well. Neither Tina nor Andrew knew that she had a smaller, newer unit that she slipped up under her ponytail. It was enough for what she needed today.

“Now who is this?” she asked as she bit into a waffle.

In a holding pattern was a man who looked vaguely familiar. Paused in her waiting lobby he seemed a little annoyed and she correctly guessed it was from her décor. The man was buff with a strong chin, had short dark hair and overall looked like he could play professional sports. On screen the camera automatically adjusted; the intuitive parts of Transferred Reality gave her a good look all around him. She wondered what he was hiding in his shorts, but knew she’d find out soon.

“Did someone give me their avatar last night?” she wondered aloud, knowing that had to be the case. A glance told her she must have dropped the memory crystal after she uploaded him. There was no way she would have brought a guy home and woken up with her pants on.

“At least he’s cute.”

Leaning forward she focused her attention slightly.

“-ure,” the man said as she unpaused him.

The man stopped himself when he realized the view on his side had suddenly changed rapidly. Amy knew he could see her and didn’t mind it one bit. If he’d given her an avatar of himself then this avatar knew exactly what to expect from her. He was probably thrilled to see her breasts.

“Hey!” he said, holding up a hand, “So I know I-“

Amy muted him and leaned back, eating another waffle while he talked. His mouth moved, at least. She had no idea what he was actually saying. It was cute, really. Every time she got an avatar from someone they assumed that she hadn’t actually meant anything she said about how she’d treat them. The confused look when they realized she could hear them was always priceless.

“Yeah it’s a surprise,” Andrew said as he paced left. The view of his sister was clear and he wasn’t sure he liked how she was looking at him. Then he ran his hand nervously along his chin and realized his biceps were a lot larger than they usually were.

“Oh, right,” he kept saying as he gave himself a quick lookover. He was wearing generic workout clothes that the real Andrew would never be caught in; name brand or bust. “So I guess Tina made me look a little cooler, but I get it if you-“

Andrew looked up at Amy and saw her finishing her cup of coffee. There was no sign she was listening to anything he said.

“Hey, are you-?”

She clearly wasn’t. Without giving him a glance, she stood up and vanished from his view. Then reappeared briefly. In a nausea-inducing movement she seemed to glitch from full standing to sitting again and he understood she had paused him while she got more coffee.

That’ll get old fast, he thought.

“Hey, so can we-“

Without warning the world shifted.

“Hey!” Andrew shouted, “What the hell!”

Then he realized what had happened. His wrists were tightly bound behind his back. Around a stick, to be precise. A thin rope akin to dental floss held him tightly to a pole of some sort, and a glance down told him the pole seemed to be stuck into the world’s largest piece of foam.

And he was naked.

“No, why I am naked?” he yelled out, jerking at his arms in a vain attempt to cover himself. “Amy! Hey, Amy!”

Looking up he saw something that worried him even more than his current situation. He wasn’t in a game. Amy didn’t recognize him.

And while he’d been panicking she’d gotten completely naked.

“What the f-“ he started to say, not able to stop himself from looking down her body.

She was his sister, but there was no denying if she wasn’t he’d have been all over her. Then he jerked his eyes away; she was still his sister, after all. Which was why he got a firsthand view of his sister’s hand wrapping around the popsicle stick he was tied to by dental floss.

Amy giggled at the little guy’s scream of surprise; the program automatically muted words from her little avatars. She wasn’t interested in those, but screams were always good and the mute function didn’t stop those.

Andrew had a few seconds of terrified confusion before everything clicked together for him. He was naked and tied to a popsicle stick. Amy was naked in the real world and clearly about to masturbate. Her avatar had just picked him up from what appeared to be an empty display case in a half fleshed out candy store.

“No wait!” he screamed out as Amy’s massive tongue dragged all the way up his side.

“Here we go,” the real Amy said as she watched the action. A finger dipped into her sex enough to get it wet, then trailed upward to drag slowly across her clit.

While the real Amy masturbated slowly, the avatar Amy had different plans.

Idly Amy licked up and down on her lollipop, giggling with every scream and cry from the little man. She turned and walked out of the store, tucking her treat into her cheek. Amy wore a bright pink dress and walked up the street, window shopping on a beautiful day.

Andrew screamed as he was pulled out of the giantess’s mouth with a ‘pop!’ A glance upward showed him the real Amy was busy biting her lip as her fingers explored down below. Then looking back at the giantess that currently held him showed a rapidly approaching tongue.

The giant Amy idly pulled her treat free and licked up his front. Heat and wetness rolled over him as she breathed. Andrew tried to turn his head away but the tongue was simply too large. There was just a brief glance of a window display of absurdly overpriced clothes before saliva covered his eyes.

She giggled as she saw something she liked, and Andrew screamed as her hand idly let him rotate out over open space.

When he was far enough away from her that her mere presence didn’t complete overwhelm him he realized he was hearing music. Happy music that would have fit in at a school playground.

What the fu-

Amy popped him back into her mouth and skipped down the street. In the real world Amy was teasing herself, enjoying the view of her avatar cheerfully enjoying her treat. A pink mini skirt fluttered in the wind, teasing just the bottom of her toned cheeks.

In his new reality, Andrew would’ve been screaming with every suck on his body if he could have. His ears popped painfully, repeatedly. Above him he could see her waiting throat, not quite ready to swallow him but it was like being held over the edge of a skyscraper.

Then the world shifted, surrounding him in infinite blackness.

Andrew’s voice cut off mid-scream and he ran his hands over his naked body, stunned at the lack of saliva. In fact, heat had been replaced with a gentle cool temperature. Childlike background music had been replaced with a slow orchestra piece.

And his terror at almost being eaten had been replaced with the distinct sense of being chased.

“Don’t disappoint me, little guy!” he heard Amy say from somewhere far away. His eyes twitched to the view of Amy in the real world, where she was waving a small pink vibrator in front of her face. Her other hand held another toy he didn’t recognize but it was obvious what it was going to do.

Then the view of the real world vanished.

“Hey, no wait!” Andrew yelled out, but almost before the words were out of his mouth he realized they were a mistake.

The view of his masturbating sister was gone but the world around him snapped into sight almost instantly. Simultaneously a sense of being hunted appeared as well; he recognized it as a TR forced behavior. He rarely played through scenarios where the simulation had any control over his emotions and tried to fight against it, but the truth was the simulation had complete control.

“Aw hell,” he said as he crouched down against something massive.

Glancing around, Andrew slowly realized where he was. What he was hiding behind was a table leg, the square tall, leg of a basic kitchen table. A hardwood floor stretched out ahead of him in all directions, making him feel centered in a football stadium relative to the kitchen cabinets in the distance. More chair legs, each thicker around than the trunk of the largest tree he’d ever seen, surrounded him.

“No no no no,” he mumbled as his mind fought against what it was seeing. Part of him knew it was Transferred Reality. But the bigger part, influenced by that very programming, was panicking.

“This can’t be right,” he said as he ran a hand over the table leg, feeling imperfections in the wood he never could have seen at full size. His hand came back shaking as he realized the boulder next to him was actually a pebble. A piece of dog hair appeared thick as rope.

And far in the distance, his sister was counting upward in a sing-song voice, just like they’d done when they were children.

“Fifty-three!” she called, “Fifty-four!”

When she got to one hundred Andrew didn’t know what would happen, but it was obviously not good.

Sprinting away from the sound of her voice he silently flew across the kitchen floor. At three inches tall he was slow but quiet even at a dead sprint. He was too scared to feel tired and couldn’t care less about being naked. Each crack in the laminate floor was almost like a street curb.

Intuitively he knew that she was counting upward from her position in the distant bedroom. How he knew didn’t matter, any more than he knew the exact layout of the living room he entered as the floor changed from fake wood to short carpet. There was no surprise when the recliner was exactly where he expected it to be, nor the couch or the incredibly massive television.

Despite the situation he stumbled as he gawked. At his size everything looked absolutely incredible. He could only imagine watching a movie on a screen the size of a gymnasium wall. And the ancient cylinder battery on the floor? It-

“Ninety-four!”

“Shit!” he whispered when he approached the couch. Andrew had been sure there would be space underneath it to use to hide, but instead it was sitting flat on the carpet. His lungs started to burn when he rounded the corner and threw himself at the coffee table, the only thing he could see with any space to hid under.

“One hundred!” Amy called out ecstatically, and immediately Andrew heard thudding footsteps going into the kitchen.

“Hey little snacky-snack!” she said with a giggle in her voice, “Come out come out come out!”

Chairs scooted on the floor as she slid them aside and Andrew could only imagine her looking under the table where he’d been moments before. His legs quaked with fear when he thought about how close he’d been to being found almost before he had even started moving.

Snack? he repeated, realizing what this scenario was about. Desperate again, he looked over his shoulder and tried to…tried to….

Why did I do that? he wondered briefly as the programming kept him from thinking about being in the program. The real world view wouldn’t have been their anyway, but for the viewer it was less immersive if their avatars broke character.

Then he had more immediate concerns.

Her footsteps approached rapidly, dainty for a person but earth-shaking for him. Something creaked loudly as it was moved.

Despite himself, Andrew peeked around the leg of the coffee table to see what his hunter was doing.

There, kneeling on the ground and looking under the recliner, was his sister Amy. She was wearing her usual bright pink outfit with a much shorter skirt than he’d ever seen on her. And no panties, revealing a completely trimmed bush and backside that he wished he could appreciate on anyone who wasn’t related to him.

“Aww,” her voice echoed in the house, “I’m hungry!”

But there was also the fact to consider that she was skyscraper tall and clearly considered him food. Even at this distance he could tell getting tapped by her toe would be like getting his by a car and he trembled with fear.-

The recliner dropped back to the ground and Andrew flinched involuntarily.

Amy’s head snapped around and her eyes focused instantly near his hiding spot.

Fuck!

“Oooh,” she moaned, rubbing her tummy exaggeratedly, “Is that my dinner I see?”

Andrew did his best to sidle away from where he knew Amy was going to be next. He missed the hand rubbing her tummy sliding down under the front of her skirt.

Real world Amy didn’t.

“Oh yeah,” Amy whispered as she watched the action, “He just looks yummy doesn’t he?”

She had one hand between her legs, vibrator tracing its way across her outer lips. Amy knew what she had planned for today, and that meant taking her time. At first, that was.

Toy in hand she watched her avatar crawl forward on her hands and knees. She’d always wondered if it was incest to admire her own coochie in that way, and she’d been tempted to use technology to go down on herself more than once, but so far she’d been satisfied with watching herself, essentially, make her own ideal porn.

Those thoughts crossed through her mind in a split second and she put one leg up on the desk as she aimed her toy at her depths.

There was a scream from the tiny man as Amy’s eyes settled on him. He tried to run but the giantess simply crawled after him and swatted him to the side.

Real-world Amy let the tip of her vibrator settle at her opening and licked the tip of the pointer finger on her other hand.

“No! No!” Andrew screamed as his sister’s avatar slammed into his side like a speeding car. Before he could even stop rolling massive fingers wrapped around his ankles and lifted him upward. His stomach tried to roll but it was mercifully empty.

As he yelled he could see Amy far below him, licking her lips as she raised him overhead. He had no illusions about what her other hand was doing; her moaning had far more to do with desire than just hunger. If she just plain dropped him it would be merciful compared to what was next.

“Aaah!” she said as she opened her mouth wide.

“Amy! Wait!” he yelled out, but she didn’t care. Or maybe it simply made the situation better for her.

Andrew screamed as she lowered him rapidly and wrapped her lips around his body. There was an exaggerated groan of appreciation for his taste, then the fingers vanished. Teeth pinned down against his hips to keep him from sliding out as her tongue flickered across his body.

In the real world, Amy decided she could take her time some other day. Her finger strummed across her clit as she plunged the vibrator deep into her already soaking pussy.

On screen her little toy’s feet were just getting sucked between her avatar’s lips. Her own face looked ecstatic as she slurped up her little treat.

Sucked entirely into Amy’s mouth, Andrew was far past panicking. Staring at her throat had been the last straw. Not that it particularly mattered. He fought in a blind rage, kicking and pushing against anything he could, completely ignoring the face that if it was hard it hurt, and if it was soft it was enjoying what he was doing.

Laughter hummed around him as her massive tongue flickered everywhere at once. When it had enough of one side of him he was flipped around only to be rubbed against it on the other. Every other moment seemed to end with Andrew hitting teeth and he knew he had to be bleeding. His legs were surely gone from the knee down.

Then the giggling stopped and his inner ear told him that her throat was straight down.

“No waitwaitwait!” Andrew called out, but his devourer didn’t care.

The teeth holding him released and her tongue smashed him against the roof of her mouth. This way instead of falling straight into Amy’s throat he was lowered slowly. A gasp of pleasure threatened to burst his eardrums, then his legs hit something harder than a tongue.

Amy’s throat squeezed around his knees and Andrew screamed again as he was pulled downward. In vain he threw his arms out desperately reaching for anything in the humid darkness.

Then light shone down from above.

“Amy!” he screamed upward as he was yanked downward again. There was no response, just a laugh mixed with a cry of pleasure as he appealed in vain to the textured ceiling far above him.

She held up an old-fashioned cell phone and took a selfie with her snack while Andrew screamed.

In the real world, Amy moaned identically to her avatar at the sight of the tiny’s terrified face. He vanished with a scream as her avatar swallowed and climaxed at the same time.

Amy instantly the did same as she watched the bulge traveling down her avatar’s throat. The little man’s image became partially visible as he traveled downward until he landed in her stomach.

“Yes!” she whispered as she drove herself over the edge, “Suffer!”

Andrew was doing so in perfect darkness. All around him was gurgling overshadowed by moaning and sounds of ecstasy. And pain.

“Help!” Andrew shouted as he was splashed by acid and his mouth filled with noxious fumes. He’d only thought he’d panicked before. Everything burned like the worst sunburn of his life and it was only moving further in with every movement.

“Somebody help me!”

Amy cried out as she watched the little man struggle, his pain making her orgasm all the sweeter. Her vibrator slid in and out of her as she watched her avatar do the same kneeling on the living room floor with the television remote. She wished she could feel the delicious writhing in her own belly but knew she wasn’t quite ready for her own full transfer.

As she came down from her orgasm she simply turned off the vibrator without removing it. Licking her finger clean she watched her avatar continue with her own moaning. She knew the program would keep the fantasy going as long as it could; the little guy’s pain and suffering could last for hours and her avatar could orgasm for just as long. She’d watched it before, wondering if the program would ever stop it, but it was smart enough to know her every wish.

“Oh that was good,” she said as she grabbed another waffle. Daintily she nibbled, wishing it was a little man. Or covered in micro men.

Her eyes flickered to the clock.

It’s still early, she thought. And if no one bothers me…

Andrew screamed in pain as he felt his skin burning, sure every moment was going to be his last. Wishing it was so.

Then his darkness was replaced with blinding light.

“Oh!” he cried out in relief, falling to his knees, “Oh thank-“

The ground below him was hot. Incredibly hot. And next to him, as tall as he was kneeling, was something that looked like a blueberry. The ground smelled sweet and his heart dropped when he realized he wasn’t saved.

“Run!” somebody screamed, making Andrew look up.

Ahead of him other men were sprinting across the hot ground. Andrew could only see about twenty feet forward before a wall that identically matched the floor rose up to chest height. One of the men casually leapt it as he ran while the rest had to stumble over it.

Someone landed next to Andrew and bumped him onto his back.

“Sorry!” was the only response he got as he yelled out angrily.

His yelled stopped before he could complete it. Far above him was a city-sized waffle. It vanished from vision for a moment, then returned with the world’s biggest bite taken out of it. A screaming figure fell from far above, their scream cutting off out of sight when they landed.

“Oh. Shit.”

Andrew rolled onto his knees again and climbed to his feet, only vaguely aware that he wasn’t covered in burns and his skin didn’t hurt anymore. Now all that mattered was getting off this waffle.

Panicked yells were coming from ahead of him and Andrew saw no reason to not follow. The ridged wall of the waffle was hard for him to get over, so instead of trying to vault it he got to a corner where two met and climbed on top. Standing carefully, he tried to get a gauge of where he was. Far above him the rest of other waffle vanished, along with screams that he was just barely beyond his hearing.

The runners he’d seen earlier weren’t heading in the right direction; they were blindly hurrying away from Amy as she enjoyed her breakfast. Daintily she licked her finger miles above him, then sipped from a coffee cup the size of a semi-trailer. Running toward her was the obviously wrong solution, but it was far closer to the edge of the waffle.

Desperately he ran, balanced on the ridge that others were throwing themselves over. Dimly he still knew that this was only half real and didn’t stop the try and warn the others. Some he vaguely recognized but most he assumed were randoms that Amy had downloaded from the ‘Net. All he let run in the wrong direction.

Almost there! Almost there! he thought as he approached the edge. Other waffles were visible on what seemed to be an endless plate.

Then his giantess sister set her coffee mug down and shook the entire table as she leaned forward. In the last well, thankfully syrup free, Andrew fell with a frustrated shout.

“Fuck!” he yelled out as his hand pushed through the layer of waffle, letting out a puff of steam.

Before he could pull his arm free the entire waffle rocked sideways.

“No! No!”

Andrew freed his arm as gravity suddenly doubled. Amy’s face approached rapidly as she lifted the waffle upward.

“Mmm, my favorite!” she said before taking a huge bite.

Careful listeners could discern a single suddenly cut off scream.

“Damn right it is,” Amy said as she watched her avatar chew. She herself was working on her last waffle as her avatar worked her way through an endless supply. With endless little men, of course.

Andrew cried out in terror as teeth descended on him. There was a flash of pain as his body was crushed instantly into mush along with a thousand tons of carbohydrates.

Then his scream stopped when he realized he was once again kneeling on a fresh waffle. To his right was a blueberry, taller than he was on all fours.

“You gotta be kidding me,” he managed to say before program stopped allowing him to think further than ‘run’ and ‘survive.’

Amy, meanwhile, finished her coffee with a grin. Her newest avatar was fun to watch. This time he joined the rest of the runners in struggling their way across their delicious death sentence. It was a little disappointing; he’d been the only one to actually try and reach safety in a smart way. But this escape was also more satisfying for her.

The camera followed him all the way down her avatar’s throat and into her stomach.

“Oh, poor guy!” she said in a teasing voice, knowing he couldn’t hear her in the simulation. But she could hear him screaming in pain as stomach acid overwhelmed him and pulled him under. Amy imagined what it would feel like to casually devour so many men and smiled.

Then the scenario started again, with the good-looking guy on all fours next to a blueberry.

“I’ll just let you enjoy yourself for awhile,” Amy said to no one in particular as she pulled on her sweats, gathered up her dirty dishware and took it downstairs.

Andrew felt himself die almost two dozen times before the real Amy made it back to her computer and sat back down. Only the carefully curated TR settings kept him from going insane.

Amy, meanwhile, was staring at her phone as he was devoured again and again.

Her eyes flickered to the screen and she giggled as her avatar leaned forward. It seemed her newest addition had finally gotten off the waffle, but her massive tongue scooped him up easily. This time he was washed down with near-boiling coffee.

Ready to settle into her weekend routine, Amy slipped the control module off and sat it on her desk.

“Computer, random happy joy playlist,” she said.

Instantly the view changed to the new man, naked except for dark and while chocolate artfully drizzled across his body. His eyes were wide with terror but the chocolate had dried enough it held him down on the plate as easily as heavy chains.

“No, please stop! Let me go!” Andrew screamed as Amy, dressed in a generic waitress uniform, handed the plate he was imprisoned on to Amy, who was dressed in a bright pink tank top that barely contained her breasts. Even in his panic he could appreciate how her nipples were visibly pushing against the thin fabric.

“Enjoy!” waitress Amy said, and happy customer Amy tucked in.

Real world Amy sipped her coffee and checked her social media while Andrew screamed on screen. With a barely listening grunt, Amy tapped her keyboard and turned the volume down. Just a little. She knew it wouldn’t be long before the debauchery on screen would get her into her next mood, which experience told her would last far beyond lunchtime.

While she smiled at her friend’s postings, Andrew was being dunked into a still-steaming cup of coffee. His screams cut off with each dunk, then resumed when he was exposed to the air. Her avatar licked the dripping chocolate from him, then sucked him dry.

Andrew screamed each time he passed between Amy’s lips but he knew it was in vain. When he was clean of chocolate he was just dipped either back into a cup of coffee that never cooled or a long stylish dish full of more chocolate, only to reverse course back into his sister’s mouth. Occasionally she held him inside for longer and he wished he could appreciate the way her massive tongue flickered against his cock but terror overruled everything.

Just when he was sure he couldn’t take it anymore he heard an adorably disappointed sound from the mouth around him.

“Shoot,” Amy said after slipping him from between her lips again, “I’m out of chocolate!”

Upside down, Andrew saw she was right though he knew without a doubt the dish had been full moments ago. The simulation anticipated his questioning and adjusted immediately. Before Amy took her next sip of coffee Andrew was already sure that he’d seen it wiped clean with his face before her last hungry lick and suck.

Then he was tucked into her mouth unceremoniously, like the last bite of a doughnut that wasn’t quite worth splitting into two.

Amy ignored her treat’s screaming and swallowed it with the last of her coffee. With a content sigh she stood and walked out of the coffee shop. Before the camera faded and the next scenario started it focused on her flat, toned stomach and the small bulges that her breakfast made as it fought digestion.

In the real-world Amy texted her friends, assuring them she’d gotten home safely last night.

In an underwear drawer, Andrew struggled against the pair of underwear that wrapped him tightly. It seemed like days since he’d been wrapped up and left there but he was sure it was really hours. The drawer pulled open with a jerk that rolled him onto his back, and Andrew screamed as a massive hand moved aside the dainties and wrapped around his entire body.

“Perfect,” Amy’s voice said as he lifted upward rapidly.

She was wearing a short skirt, bright pink of course, with ruffles and a plain white t-shirt. A packed backpack sat on the bed along with a journal and a dozen other things that screamed ‘teenager.’ Andrews own screaming was overruled by a thumb that casually and effortlessly slipped over his mouth. Her smile told him that she was excited about her day and not at all put-off by his screams.

“Now remember,” she told him as she held him in front of her face, “You gotta be quiet or I’ll get the wax out again!”

Andrew distinctly did not remember what she was talking about. But it didn’t take much imagination to know guess and his eyes bulged in fear. Casually Amy removed her finger from his face.

“Excellent!” she giggled with a massive smile, “Now don’t forget to squirm!”

In the real world, Amy looked up from her phone and smiled when she saw one of her favorite scenarios appear. Her pants fell to the floor and she made a vibrating egg appear from a drawer that Tina hadn’t checked. It slipped inside of her easily but she didn’t turn it on yet.

Andrew tried not to scream when she lowered him downward. Pink everything flooded his vision, then a brief view of her bellybutton. Then the underside of her skirt as her free hand lifted it upward.

Please no, please no, please no, Andrew prayed to nothing in particular.

But his sister’s toned navel came into view. An unnecessary shaved arrow pattern in her pubes pointed directly to where he knew he was going. From the front her lips would have seemed small to a normal sized person; her labia weren’t massive and there was only a hint of what was there. Then her legs opened slightly as she did a mini-plié.

Only the fear of the wax, whatever she really meant, kept Andrew silent as he was quickly flipped upside down.

“Stay still!” she told him in a cheerful voice that didn’t mirror at all his own panic.

His feet contacted her lips and Andrew felt her shake.

“Mmmm,” she said, a sound Andrew recognized from when she was concentrating.

Fear kept his legs perfectly straight as she slipped him upward into herself, upside down. She wasn’t wet yet, so several times she had to adjust and twist him to get him in. If he’d been able to see his face he would’ve been stunned at how casual she was about inserting him. To her this was only half a step more exciting than putting in a tampon. At least for now. In the real world it was Amy’s face of casual insertion that made the real Amy turn on her vibrating egg.

With her toy inserted all the way she ran a finger across his face just to make sure he could breathe, then Amy withdrew her hand and stood back up. Her skirt fell down again and she patted it to straighten out the ruffles. A glance in the mirror told her she was ready for school and with a smile she slung her backpack of her shoulder.

Andrew held perfectly still as his sister’s toned legs stretched downward. Her own movement shifted him side to side but he knew his only hope of this not getting worse was in not arousing her. It wasn’t lost on him that as she quickly stepped down the stairs then skipped down the sidewalk that she wasn’t wearing any panties. And he recognized the sound of the school bell when she happily greeted unseen friends.

In the real world, Amy tugged gently on her egg while squeezing her kegels. She moaned as her virtual self sat calmly in class, studiously taking notes while below her skirt the little man held as still as possible. The view of a little, terrified face pushing out of her own lips never failed to arouse her.

The control module made its way back onto her head.

Let’s spice this up a little, she thought, and Transferred Reality obeyed.

Andrew felt his sister clench down on him once. Twice. Three times. His view was all pink from the light that shone threw her skirt as it fell between her lightly spread legs. It shifted left and right as she adjusted herself in her seat.

Don’t move don’t move don’t move, he told himself.

Then the squeezes repeated, this time harder.

When he didn’t respond, the light grew as a massive hand lifted the skirt ahead of him. Suddenly he could see the back of another desk ahead of them. The hand formed a single finger which moved toward him. Andrew froze in terror as it approached.

It ignored him for a moment and vanished just out of sight. There was a sense of motion from just behind him, then two fingers gently slipped around him. He was turned in place, no longer looking downward. Now his face was mere inches away from her clit.

Her finger tapped it lightly, then tapped his head lightly before retreating.

Squeeze. Two. Three. Amy shifted her hips again.

Andrew got the hint.

Reluctantly he tried to move his legs, which got him a single longer squeeze from his full-body prison. Instantly it grew hotter. The finger returned and tapped him on the head rapidly, hard.

He panicked.

Fear of hot wax being dripped into his mouth kept him quiet, but Andrew started kicking and trying desperately to free his arms. He was unsuccessful at moving forward toward freedom, but very successful at putting a smile on his sister’s face.

In the distance a bell rang, causing Amy to jump, then stand. Suddenly Andrew’s increasingly slippery prison started to feel more like a slide toward a free-falling death. Her legs were like towers and the ground far enough away that he was suddenly more terrified of falling than of what may come next with Amy.

Amy, for her part, was walking calmly to her home room class. Her toy, once she’d gotten it started, was moving very well. She chitchatted briefly with a friend and giggled as a boy walked by and flipped up the back of her skirt. Every so often her toy seemed to succumb to gravity and slide out of her partially but Amy had plenty of practice with this; a simple squeeze pulled him back inside where he belonged.

She gasped in small orgasm when she sat down again, purposefully sitting so that her weight would push the toy further into herself. Being completely closed off from the outside world only made it move faster and more erratically. In the back of the classroom it was easy for her smile to be missed.

For Andrew the next eternity was a blur. For Amy watching and enjoying herself, it was an average Saturday.

Andrew struggled in the massive snatch, fighting for every breath knowing that he was only giving Amy more pleasure. Her very body weight had jammed him so deep into herself that the only air he could get was actually half of her juices. When he was finally able to get far enough forward again that he could crane his neck awkwardly and draw a true, full breath he immediately followed it with a scream.

Amy’s Japanese friend Kiwa planted a deep kiss on her friend’s lower lips in the girls’ restroom. She wanted desperately to suck the little man out of her best friend and swallow him down but knew that wouldn’t be polite. So instead she tortured him with nibbles as she brought her friend to raging orgasm between class periods.

When Andrew was finally pulled out of Amy’s sopping snatch that afternoon he was dropped back into the lingerie drawer without any acknowledgement. Amy hadn’t even wrapped him up in another pair of underwear but he was too exhausted to even think of finding a way out.

Before he even thought about rolling over to be more comfortable the drawer was yanked open again and his sister’s dainty hand sought him out.

“Perfect!” Amy said as the scenario restarted.

In the real world Amy came with a sigh; she’d watched this scenario dozens of times and came just as the little man started yelling her thumb cut him off. When her orgasm finished he was being slipped under schoolgirl-Amy’s skirt once more. With a groan she slipped the egg out of herself and set it aside. Her phone buzzed and drew her eye.

Picking it up, she saw one of her friends had just gotten a new puppy.

“So cute!” she squealed as she texted her friend.

After that it was hard for Andrew to remember what exact hell he was put through. But in the real world Amy watched it all. Part of the time, at least. There was coffee to consider and homework for her general education credits. Not to mention her friend’s puppy.

While Amy texted her friends, Andrew found himself face down on a cold surface. He rolled to his back just in time to see a descending fork.

Amy looked up from her phone just in time to see the little guy get speared. He was lifted up to her avatar’s mouth, but Amy wasn’t in the mood for this one.

“Skip,” she said as she turned back to her phone.

Andrew landed on something soft, but his hands instantly sought out his stomach. It was clean, smooth, and unpunctured. Before he could even think about what had just happened the world shook and he rolled onto his back again just as a slice of salami pushed him down into the piece of bread he’d landed on.

This time teeth pushed down on his ankle before the world shifted again.

Caught between two massive toes, Andrew tried to escape but without even trying Amy’s toes held him tightly.

Shift.

He was drowning in a punch bowl as dozens of strangers filled their cups. They all laughed at his struggles, but only Amy made the effort to scoop him up. She drained the cup in one gulp before returning to the party with a pleasant tingle in her tummy. A brief sequence showed Andrew screaming against the side of her stomach while she grinded on the dance floor.

Shift.

Heat and wetness surrounded him once more, and just enough light to see a pulsing tunnel stretching out far ahead of him. A brief flash of light in the distance, then a train-sized cock pushed into Amy’s pussy, rolling over Andrew without its owner noticing. The digital Amy came instantly, knowing what had just happened.

Shift.

Andrew cried out for help as two titanic women shared him between their mouths. Which was Amy was impossible to tell until they pulled apart, leaving him gasping for air. When the new mouth opened and light flooded in he could see Amy on all fours with a single hand peeling her right cheek open. And a tiny hand pushing out of her backdoor already.

“Just three more for the record, right?” Amy asked as massive yet dainty fingers slipped him out of his saliva filled cave.

“Two more in a second!” the other voice said as Andrew screamed.

Shift.

Shift.

Shift.

Amy leaned back in her chair as the little guy was put through most of the scenarios she’d created herself over the past several years. Transferred Reality really let people’s creativity show and she’d put a lot of time in creating her own ideal content. She was actually working on making what she considered sellable quality content, which was why her schoolwork seemed to be slipping.

At times she masturbated, and she replayed her favorite scene three full times when it came up on the random playlist. Seeing an exaggerated version of herself, in Anime style, bounce up and down on a little man was always her favorite. Particularly all the times where she pulled off slightly too far, letting her see the little toy’s terrified face before she sat down again and hid him deep within herself again.

Other times she did actually do homework. She didn’t have much trouble with any of the concepts she was studying but it was always hard to pull herself away from what she really enjoyed: the idea of using a little man as a sex toy.

Currently he was being dropped down the front of her avatar’s tight yoga pants. Later in this scenario, she knew, the act of her avatar’s walking would push him into place at her opening. The false Amy would pretend to be surprised, of course, but she’d be much more surprised when a stranger on the busy train fingered her and shoved the tiny man deep inside her snatch.

When her watch told her it was far later than she’d thought, Amy jumped slightly.

“Damn, I better eat,” she said to herself. A hand reached toward her computer to pause the program, then she grinned evilly.

Instead, she activated the two-way view once more.

Andrew balanced carefully on the skyscraper sized dildo he had been sat on. He desperately wanted to leap off and fall to the pink bedspread but the lubrication acted almost like glue at his size. Far above him his sister’s snatch, no longer a mystery by any means, hovered above him.

“No!” he screamed despite himself. Part of him knew that he was still in the TR simulation, just as part of him knew it was also manipulating his emotions so that he reacted appropriately for the user. But that didn’t help him in the moment.

Throwing his hands overhead he prepared to be enveloped again.

But nothing happened.

Instead a voice sounded from behind him.

“Hey little dude!”

Andrew turned and saw what he’d long since stopped watching for: the real-world view screen. Through it his sister was waving at him excitedly. He was far past the point of caring that she was naked and he knew she had to have been masturbating to everything he’d been put through. But now rescue was here!

Tina told her it was me! he thought excitedly.

“Hey! Amy!” he shouted. The volume wasn’t truly necessary but his distress could not be hidden. “Get me out of here!”

“So, I can’t hear what you’re saying,” she giggled, and if it had been any other girl, and any other situation, such a giggle would have drawn Andrew in like a fly to honey. This time it sounded more like a death sentence.

“I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate you volunteering.” She paused, looking briefly thoughtful. “Even though I don’t remember you at all. You’re a great subject and –“ she pinched her fingers before her lips as though tasting something delicious, “-I’m really glad you didn’t know what you were signing up for.”

“What?” Andrew yelled back, “Signed up for what?”

She spoke over him: “I meet all my favorite guys on Friday nights. Maybe next time you’ll get inside me at real person size!”

His executioner gasped as she realized something funny: “Maybe you already did!”

Amy looked around and giggled again.

“Anyways, I’m gonna go get some pizza. I just wanted you to know.”

With that said, the real-world view vanished.

“Wait, what?” Andrew asked, incredulous.

Then the paused vagina above him shifted suddenly, and a massive hand adjusted the dildo he was stuck to.

Amy giggled at the little man’s face, and then at how he vanished inside of her avatar yet again. Leaving the playlist going, she started to get dressed for a dinner run.

When she returned far later than she had intended, she stumbled into her chair. Pizza had turned into drinks with an old friend followed by an alleyway hookup. He hadn’t quite done it for her but that was okay; in a way she preferred getting to the Big O herself. Sex was delicious in its own way even if she didn’t peak.

Her playlist was still running and she briefly glanced at what he’d been through.

“Oooh, last-minute protections one through five?” she said with a smile, slipping her pants off. “The Locker Room?”

Her hand slipped down between her legs where she was still wet from the alleyway. A finger dipped into her sex as her other reached blindly into her toy drawer.

“You poor, poor thing!” she mumbled as she pushed something that vibrated into her snatch. After a few drinks it didn’t truly matter what it was as long as it felt good. Anything she could imagine was a shrinky.

Right now he was waving up to Amy’s avatar for rescue; he’d shrunken down on the train seat next to the one she’d picked out. On the inside, Andrew knew he had to get away at all costs. But this was Amy’s program and in this case his actions were incredibly, terrifyingly, limited.

The computer Amy looked down and saw him with a start. The giant woman was all business as she glanced around, making sure they were alone.

“Let’s get you back where you belong,” Amy whispered in congruence with her avatar.

On screen the little man was picked up gently, and his supposed rescuer spoke reassuringly to him. While simultaneously lifting her skirt and pulling her panties to the side.

Minutes later Amy sat up in her chair and licked her fingers clean. On screen she was leaving the train, just a happy perky teenager. With a secret. If Amy continued watching she’d see herself silently orgasm a dozen times in the public library before the playlist would change scenarios.

But Amy didn’t keep watching. By the time her avatar was being ‘shushed’ by the curiously handsome librarian the real Amy was already asleep.

Meanwhile Andrew kept unwillingly exploring his sister’s fantasies.

Tina tapped light at Amy’s door around midnight. She knew her sister was a night owl but she was worried about her. Amy had barely come out of her room all day though she knew she’d left entirely for dinner. She’d expected at least a conversation about how cool it was to have Andrew literally in her game to hang out for the weekend.

Or maybe an angry outburst about touching her stuff. Instead there’d been nothing. Occasional indistinct yelling, which Tina assumed meant the two were having a good time together.

“Amy?” she asked gently as she pushed the door open. There was no response and she felt obligated to check on her little sister.

Luckily instead of finding her little sis tucked into bed with some random man, Amy was passed out and safe under the covers.

Awful early for her, she thought. Maybe she’s getting more responsible?

Then she couldn’t help but roll her eyes when she saw Amy had left her computer running. The screen was dimmed so she knew Amy had been asleep for at least half an hour.

Well wait, Tina told herself, Maybe she just left it on so Andrew could keep playing overnight, avatars don’t need to sleep and he’s probably grinding out some rare item for her.

Stepping lightly, she peered at the screen. After glancing at Amy to confirm she was still asleep she tapped a key to bring the screen back to full light.

“What game is this?” she whispered to herself.

On screen was a much younger version of Amy in a chair almost identical to the one Tina was leaning over now. This Amy was young enough that Tina was suddenly sure she was trying to relive some good memory from high school. Amy was avidly watching someone lecturing up ahead of her, but the whiteboard writing was purposefully vague. Clearly Amy was supposed to be the focus here.

That’s an awful short skirt for a high school game, she thought. And where is Andrew? I hope she didn’t just sock him away in the waiting list for the weekend.

Then she realized Amy wasn’t just sitting. She was grinding onto the chair. And she wasn’t just smiling; she wore the confident sexy grin of a woman getting exactly what she wants.

Amy stood slightly, then sat back down in a motion Tina instantly recognized. She did this several more times until she’d established a rhythm, then the camera adjusted to get a close up of what she was riding.

“Ohmygod!” Tina exclaimed, then clapped her hand over her mouth.

Each time Amy rose up, legs, a surprisingly large cock, and a toned torso appeared. When she sat they all vanished. With every upward motion Andrew could be seen struggling to move but gripped too tightly by Amy’s pussy. With every sit Amy could easily adjust her skirt and appear as though she were simply really interested in whatever she was watching.

Tina leaned forward, her horror quickly changing to something else. Yes, that was her brother being used as a sex toy. Yes, that was her sister riding him. But it awoke something inside of her that she’d never suspected.

Heat bloomed between her legs as she watched her sister ride her toy.

Then the video changed and Tina blinked. A glance showed her that this was part of a playlist. A long playlist. That had apparently been going for hours and had far more hours to go before anything repeated.

Her hand snuck down the front of her comfortable athletic shorts as she read the titles.

“Left on the shelf? Pocket surprise? Backup condom?”

She gasped when she felt how wet she was, but the latest video would have handled that even if she hadn’t liked what she’d seen so far.

On screen Amy was walking up a staircase dressed in a skimpy Stellar Sailor outfit. She looked over her shoulder at someone below and lifted her skirt. Her smooth ass looked great, but then she pulled her cheeks apart and bent forward slightly.

Sticking out of her backdoor was Andrew’s new, more rugged face. Then she let her globes slam shut again and waved happily at the camera as she finished the staircase and entered the crowd. She happily posed and took pictures with dozens of people, and the camera made sure to get plenty of peeks at Andrew while she did so.

“Like what you see?” Amy asked from behind her.

Tina let out a startled shout and yanked her hand from between her legs.

“Holy shit!” she said, heart about to be out of her chest, “You’re awake!”

“Well yeah, with you yelling and moaning who could sleep?” Amy said sarcastically as she climbed out of bed.

Tina turned red from embarrassment.

“I, uh-“

“What, you just had to come check on your little sister?” Amy said sarcastically, and not quite as mean as she’d intended. “Gee, thanks Mom.”

Tina made a frustrated noise.

“Now that’s not-“

“By the way, I got a great view of you jilling off there.”

Now Tina turned white. Amy nudged her aside and sat down in her chair. On screen the young Amy was still riding up and down on Andrew, but it was obvious she’d switched him to her backdoor. The smaller control module was slipped back into Amy’s hair and the image on the screen paused with Andrew fully inserted and to the unknowing viewer she was just another schoolgirl who was really enjoying a lesson.

“Well I-“

“It’s cool,” Amy said with a reassuring grin, “When I got my first view of macro I didn’t know what to do either but here I am now-,“ she swept her hands wide at her computer setup, “-basically making my own content. Pretty soon I think I’ll have high enough quality stuff to actually sell thanks for TR.”

Tina took a deep breath and tried to steady herself. Clearly Amy had no idea who she was playing with. And her own body didn’t seem to care; her pussy was on fire from having started then suddenly stopping what should have been a marathon session.

“That is something I’ve never seen before,” she said carefully, “And maybe I liked it.”

“Pssh, maybe,” Amy said, poking her sister in the mons.

“But that’s Andrew!” Tina made herself say quickly, before she couldn’t hold it back anymore.

Amy froze, suddenly uncertain.

“No it’s not!” she said, annoyed.

Quickly she turned to the screen and focused a little harder than her usual pause and play commands required. Dutifully her avatar rose up all the way from her dildo and stood with eagerly awaiting holes mere inches above him. The little man himself looked dazed and terrified, gazing upward like he was seeing an approaching lion.

“See?” Amy said, pointing at him as the camera zoomed in. “This is some guy I picked up at the bar yesterday. I think.”

She smiled and looked up at Tina.

“I convince guys to give me avatars of themselves that I stick into these scenarios and I must’ve met this guy the other night because he was already loaded this morning.”

Returning to the screen she continued: “Notice how this guy is ripped? Has a chin? And I hope I find him again because his dick is…” she made brief gagging sounds followed by her cheeks puffing up and an exaggerated swallow.

I didn’t mess with that setting, Tina thought, but she really did get fooled by the rest.

She would have been lying if she’d said Andrew’s disguise wasn’t surprisingly hot. Or that the situation he was in right now wasn’t so full of sexual apprehension that it was taking all her willpower to keep both hands free. Or that she wouldn’t be thrilled if a hookup was packing what he was packing.

Tina shook her head to clear her thoughts.

“No, bring up his attributes and visuals,” she told Amy, “Friday night we thought it would be fun for him to do the TR thing with you because we haven’t seen you much lately.”

Amy leaned forward and focused again.

“Obviously we thought you’d be playing games instead of…this,” Tina added.

On screen a list of attributes, character traits, and other easily customizable items appeared. Quite a few were orange from having been altered. Amy’s eyes flickered to Tina and back.

“No fucking way,” she whispered as her heart started beating faster.

Just like in those old pre-TR stories I found, she thought, mentally going back in time to when she’d discovered macrophelia. Mistaken identity stories were always the best.

As Tina watched the orange settings began switching back to their unedited bases one by one, and their text color returned to black. And next to the pop-up window Andrew slowly reappeared, body part by body part.

“Oh. My. Odin.” Amy and Tina said together.

They looked at one another. Amy bit back her response that Tina shouldn’t have been surprised at all when she saw that Tina’s hand had slipped unconsciously back down the front of her shorts. Her comment wasn’t surprise. It was desire.

If Tina had been able to control herself it may have changed what happened then. Instead Amy’s feelings and morals only had half a moment to start putting together an argument before her hormones kicked them out of the way.

“Somebody likes what she sees,” Amy said as she slid her own hand down her panties.

When Tina tried to pull her hand back Amy grabbed her wrist.

“It’s okay,” she whispered, “We both like it, what’s the harm? Just think of it as really involved family time.”

“But he’s our-“ Tina tried to say but her voice was growing weaker and Amy could see her fingers moving between her legs.

“He’s our toy,” Amy interrupted, “Now pull up that stool and pull your panties off. You’re gonna love this part.”

Amy followed her own advice and moments later her bare bottom was on her chair. Tina had abandoned her reasoning too and pulled over a rarely used stool that sat in front of Amy’s makeup vanity. Amy couldn’t help but check out her sister’s dark landing strip, a sharp contrast to her own baby-bare vulva.

Andrew was looking around, clearly relieved. The massive pussy and asshole had released him, and though they still towered overhead like a building about to fall they were unnaturally still. The simulation had paused. And since his body had changed from the unrecognizable hunk-Drew back into his regular self that could only mean one thing.

“Hey!” he yelled, looking around and trying to trigger the real-world view, “Hey! Let me out of here!”

He tried to pull his feet free but the device holding him in place was as immovable as ever. It seemed to have molded now with his original form which was a shame. But it was a relief to see himself being returned to his actual image.

That had to mean resc--

“Hey bro!” said a voice from everywhere and nowhere.

Andrew’s head shot up and forward, where the real-world view had finally appeared. Amy was visible, looking disheveled and half awake. He realized he had no idea what time it was.

“Amy! Finally!” he started to say, but she spoke right over him.

“Guess who’s here!” Amy said as the view zoomed outward.

Sitting next to her was Tina, and that was the moment Andrew’s hope of rescue vanished. The view was now broad enough he could see both women were wearing tank tops and nothing below that. Their hands were busy as well, and their eyes were locked on him.

“So, Tina just spilled the beans and you were undercover the whole time!” she said excitedly, “I’d ask why you didn’t tell me sooner but I just remembered I keep all my toys non-talking. You little boys never really know what you volunteered yourself for and the begging got old fast.”

“Amy! You gotta let me out! This has gone on long-“

She rolled her eyes.

“I told you, you’re muted for words. We get to hear you scream and panic and all the fun stuff. Nothing else.”

Andrew froze in fear.

“Anyway, I’d hate to have this much fun with myself and not share. We’re family after all! And I just wanted you to know that we’re all going to be spending the next day or so in very. Close. Company.”

Tina giggled and dipped a finger inside herself. Her clit was practically vibrating on its own; the way Amy was talking down to a clearly dominated Andrew was incredible and his faces made her wish she had a similar power over men. Any man.

Maybe this man.

“Hey no wai-!”

Andrew tried to yell out to them, but Amy’s avatar crashed downward cutting him off mid-scream. When Tina realized her brother had just been effortlessly swallowed by her sister’s asshole she came instantly. Amy wasn’t far behind her; the room was practically buzzing with sexual tension.

On screen the avatar kept bouncing, and both women kept going. With each rise and Andrew’s body revealed, Tina felt her heart leap in a way it hadn’t since she’d seen her first penis. Between the screen and her sister’s reaction Amy felt the same way. Together they reached a second, then third orgasm before they let themselves lose steam.

“Holy shit,” Tina said as she caught her breath. “I haven’t masturbated like that in years.”

“That’s been my Saturday for about a year,” Amy replied back, laughing. “I love my weekends.”

The girls thought about putting their pants back on but they couldn’t keep their eyes off the screen.

We’ve gone far enough there’s no point in pretending this isn’t awesome, Tina thought.

“So…you made this?” she asked as the video shifted.

Now Andrew was being flicked around a dining room table like a football. Each girl tried to catch him with their mouth but failed.

“Yep,” Amy replied, “With TR it’s actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it.”

She indicated her control module tucked under her ponytail, but also grabbed her mouse and keyboard. Andrew was almost caught in an Asian girl’s mouth but her lips weren’t quite quick enough to clamp onto his arm.

“So, obviously I’ve got my own avatars on here,” she explained as she clicked ‘random’ on Andrew’s playlist. Their view went from him about to swallowed by Amy again to a view of Andrew swimming in a small pool. When the camera zoomed out the pool was revealed to be Amy’s water bottle, and she was thirsty.

Amy minimized the scenario but left it playing while she brought up her Transferred Reality Design software.

“Hey shouldn’t we, um,” Tina said when she realized Andrew’s action was continuing in the background without them even watching, “I don’t know, pause him at least?”

“Why?” Amy asked, glancing down between her sister’s legs, “Don’t tell me you didn’t get off half on the fact that he was completely helpless. Just imagine how he feels now, running through everything I ever made while we’re not even bothering to watch?”

Tina flushed when she realized Amy really knew what she was talking about.  Together the sisters shared a grin.

“So like I was saying,” Amy continued, “It takes a bit to learn the ropes but after awhile the programming starts to interpret what you’re aiming for and it’s really intuitive.”

On screen there was already a pre-loaded room with a naked Amy standing in the middle of it.

“Watch,” she commanded, and Tina obeyed.

Amy’s hands flew across the keyboard but far more of her action was happening just by thought. Store shelves appeared around her avatar, then a roof and floor until it was obvious she was standing in a grocery store. As an afterthought clothes appeared while the rest of the store seemed to come into focus until the picture was indistinguishable from real life.

“Now from here the program takes what it has on my avatar, which is pretty much ninety percent me and my thought processes, and directs it based on my wants. Right now I’ll just do some shopping.”

On cue her avatar walked up and down the aisles, grabbing small items that she held in the crook of her elbow.

“Now this wouldn’t have worked so well the first time I did it,” she confessed, “But the programming is stunningly intelligent.”

Tina leaned forward, fascinated.

“Okay, but you used all this to make your own custom porn?”

“Basically!” Amy said cheerfully. “Some other people make macro porn, or but not really in the way I want to watch it.”

“That’s my next question,” Tina said as she leaned back again, “So obviously the video is crazy hot, but we put Andrew in there and clearly this is a fantasy you like…”

Her question went unfinished.

“Oh, like do I do full immersion?” Amy asked, continuing when Tina nodded, “Well the short version is that I’m not comfortable doing that without someone real world to watch my back. No one’s ever been caught in it before, not truly, but their customer service people can only retrieve someone and physically extract them to their offices in Toledo.”

Tina gave her an odd look.

“I don’t know, that’s just how it works,” she explained, “I just don’t want to chance getting beamed to an office two thousand miles away.”

With a click she brought Andrew’s playlist back up. Current he was stuck between the sole of Amy’s foot and her sandal at the beach. She stopped periodically to look at something and he was almost able to wriggle free, but moments before he got there she would resume walking and he’d be crushed once more.

“Now I know what you’re thinking,” Amy said.

We should set him free? We should keep him? We should play with ourselves until our clits hurt? Tina thought, sure Amy couldn’t guess.

It was none of those things.

“If you wanna go full immersion I’ll help you, but I highly suggest we start a little simpler.”

She was holding out a heavier headset to Tina, who took it without hesitation.

“Time to play.”

Ten minutes later the two women had moved into Tina’s room. It was bigger, with more comfortable seating and a bigger bed. More importantly, her computer ‘screen’ was projected onto her wall, essentially making it a super massive television. Tina had been unsure about the computer side of things but Amy had done…something….to pair their computers so now all of Amy’s content was equally visible on both.

Most importantly, Andrew was easily visible as Amy slid a finger up his backdoor. A finger the size of a telephone pole that distended his entire abdomen as she forced it all the way up him. When she was happy with the placement the virtual girl turned back to her virtual boyfriend. Her mouth sought his rod while her Andrew-encased finger slipped up his backdoor.

“Wait, you can do that?” Tina asked.

“You’ve never milked a guy’s prostate?” Amy asked as she finished preparing the system for Tina’s involvement.

“No I mean the thing where he-where he is stretched like that?”

Amy held back a laugh but it shone on her face as she watched what her digital self was doing. Every so often her finger reappeared to highlight Andrew’s predicament.

“Oh sis,” she said as she made sure the heavier headset was properly connected for Tina, “You’re in for a way cool ride. Now, let’s get you in here.”

Just like Amy, Tina wasn’t sure about going full-avatar yet. Not just because Toledo sounded way too far away, but because the whole process was new to her. She was already imagining how a tiny struggler inside her pussy would feel and once she could convince herself it was safe and she was truly in full control…

The next hour or so they spent purely getting Tina used to the software. Her avatar she elected to keep exactly as she was currently, but with a greatly lowered sense of inhibition. And propriety.

With Amy helping her the basic tutorials were completed in record time.

“Wait,” Tina said as they prepared to set up her first real scenario, “I’ve never thought about like, this shrunken man thing before. Can I play in one of your things first?”

“Oh no,” Amy said back, embarrassed, “My stuff is good enough for me, personally, because it’s mine and it’s all set to me. I’m not good enough at creating to zero it in where anyone can hop in yet. But there’s a site with a few real pro setups we could use. I started with those, actually, then decided I wanted to make my own.”

Tina was inexperienced enough to think Amy was underselling herself. But not naïve enough to ignore her suggestion.

“Okay, bring them up.”

From a surprisingly expansive list, Amy selected one scenario that she really thought Tina would like. A true classic.

“Now remember,” she said, “the program is still figuring out how you think. You’re the director but the crew is completely new.”

Once the new scenario was primed, Amy did make herself finally re-open Andrew’s playlist. She was pleased to see he had been tied into the crotch of a nice pair of panties. Just as he was being pulled upward she paused it.

Then focused just enough to drag his screaming form into the other open scenario. He was meshed into it almost instantly.

“Ready to watch yourself have a really good time?” she asked, making sure Tina’s headset was in proper position. Her sister nodded with a grin.

Amy started the scenario.

Andrew rolled over in bed. His head was pounding; last night he must’ve drank way too much.

“Why’d I have that last drink? Should’ve figured I’d wind up-“

He paused, looking around and suddenly sure he was still dreaming.

“Here?”

Surrounding him was an expanse that was clearly a bedspread. For someone a hundred times as large as him.

“What was in that drink?” he questioned as a distant booming drew his attention.

The booming turned out to be his sister Tina’s footsteps. She was tall as a mountain and patting dry her dark hair with a towel, clearly having taken a shower. His sister was also naked as the day she was born, but her titanic size kept Andrew from looking away. Something deep within him screamed that he should run, but the high-quality TR programming kept him to a stricter script than Amy’s programming was able to.

Instead of running he found himself frozen in place.

“Good, you awake!” she said, her voice lower than usual, making it obvious she had been drinking, “You passed out at the bar and geeeeez you were heavy.”

“Wha-what?” he yelled out, hoping she could hear him. She couldn’t, his voice was too small, but she could read his body language. Wrongly.

“So I knew you wouldn’t mind if I shrunk you down and brought you back to my place,” she added as she dropped the towel. “Now scooch over.”

With no more warning than that Tina crawled onto the bed, directly over Andrew. He screamed and threw himself aside to avoid her oncoming knee and was thrown into the air when she turned and slammed her butt down. When he landed he looked up at the world’s biggest vagina.

Sister, sister, sister, part of him said, doing its best to resist the TR programming.

Horny, horny, horny, the programming changed those words to, easily overcoming his aversion.

Subconsciously Andrew felt the shift and knew what had happened to him. But everywhere else…

“Like what you see?” Tina asked him, looking down at the little man between her legs.

At three inches tall her slit was longer than his entire body, but she saw him approach it like a statue made of solid gold.

Andrew saw her massive glimmering lips and couldn’t restrain himself, though deep inside he was screaming.

“Why don’t you take a closer look?” Tina’s voice boomed just before her massive finger shoved him forward.

Andrew’s face hit her wetness full strength and he pulled himself free with wet sucking sound. He was covered in her juices and far from bothering him he felt himself hoping for more. With an almost comical battle cry he pushed hard at Tina’s lips, pulling them apart and pushing an arm within her boiling depths.

“Oooh yeah, little guy,” she said as she watched, “Get in there! Work it!”

He obeyed. When she rocked her hips and told him how much she loved what he was doing he added a second arm. Tina almost creamed from the sensation, so Andrew got smarter. He pulled his hands free and used the tiny stubs of pubic hair he could find for handholds.

When he’d climbed high enough that his face was right against her clit he immediately latched his tongue onto it and awkwardly pushed one leg back into her snatch.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about!” Tina said as she shifted her hips entirely, causing them to face upward.

Andrew was tossed upward briefly from the movement and landed with both his legs atop her soaking lips, but with her clit in his face that didn’t seem important at the moment. Without hesitation he began furiously rubbing and sucking at any part of it he could reach.

Tina loved it, rocking her hips and groaning.

“You’re doing great!” she said, “Get me there!”

Andrew renewed his efforts but felt his legs slipping. When they did he pushed downward to try and gain purchase out of reflex, but instead of pushing up his legs were enveloped immediately. Another small struggle found him up to his waist in the quivering woman.

“Hey uh,” he tried to say, but a finger immediately pushed his face back onto her clit.

“Come on you slacker!” Tina yelled, stunned with how turned on she was, “I’m so close!”

On the bed next to her appeared a long, bright purple dildo.

In the real world, Amy saw what Tina was planning. Currently the real Tina was loving the control she had. Amy had gone through this scenario dozens of times and knew it was somewhat limited, but a great intro to TR directing. And she’d just shown that she had the focus to create a ‘real’ object in the scenario which was a great sign that she was grasping the underlying principles.

All of this, of course, was underneath what Amy was primarily thinking:

“Holy shit this is hot.”

On screen Andrew had lost more and more traction, and Tina’s finger was no longer shoving him against her clit.

“Come on!” she urged him, looking down with a desperate look. “I’m close! So close!”

Andrew was close too; to being sucked in.

“Help!” he said as he did his best to pull his hands free. Despite himself he’d tried pushing on her wet lips around him to try and kick free but it had only hastened her devouring him.

“Ugh!” she said, now annoyed with him, “You talked a big game back at the bar and this is what I get?”

“You gotta help!” he cried out again, almost engulfed up to his shoulders. Reflexively he was kicking which he knew had to feel good but he knew if he stopped for a moment to try and pleasure her the way she still demanded he’d be swallowed up instantly.

“Fine,” Tina said as something massive came into view, “I’ll do it myself.”

“Wait no!” Andrew tried to scream as the massive phallus shoved against him.

In an instant he vanished from view; Tina wasted no time in shoving her toys completely inside. Furiously she pounded herself and raced a finger across her clit. She hadn’t been joking, she was close.

Ten seconds after insertion Tina sat up suddenly, and her mouth opened in a silent cry. Her legs shook as her orgasm rolled through her body, then she fell back with a sigh.

“Oh shit,” she said as she pulled the dildo free and dropped it next to her, “Oh wow I needed that.”

The drunk woman started to reach for her phone but on the way her head brushed her pillow. With her arm still outstretched she fell asleep.

Slowly the camera panned backward, showing off her incredible body and long legs. Just barely visible between her crooked legs was her slit; from which Andrew was just about to crawl out of. Desperate, he gulped down fresh air when his face finally appeared. Now that she’d stopped quaking it was easier to move, so he prepared himself for one final push out of her.

Tina rolled onto her back and pressed her legs together, savoring the afterglow of her orgasm even in sleep. Andrew’s scream as he was shoved back inside of her was overwhelmed by her moan.

“That was really good!” Amy said when the screen went dark.

Tina smiled and nodded at her sister.

“That was fun!” she said with a giggle, “And it was crazy hot but I don’t think I could masturbate at the same time without really messing it up.”

“Don’t worry about that,” Amy replied as she handed Tina her backup vibrator, “I think the system will read your mind a lot better than we anticipated.”

Andrew awoke with a scream. He sat up suddenly and then let out a sigh of relief.

“Just a nightmare,” he told himself as he realized he was in his room. At regular size, even.

Standing, he started to look for clothes just as the door burst open.

“Hey you jackass!” his older sister yelled at him, “Did you think I wouldn’t find out?”

“Hey I’m naked!” he yelled back trying to cover himself but not having a clue what she was talking about.

“Well I’m hungry!” she said back as she pointed something at him.

Before he had time to even reply as to what a dumb thing that was to say, Andrew found himself on the ground looking directly at Tina’s approaching massive feet.

He screamed as her fingers easily wrapped around his body, then rocketed him upward as a nauseating pace.  Almost before he’d processed what was happening he was in front of her annoyed face.

“At least you’ll finally be good for something,” she said before popping him between her lips.

Andrew kept screaming when the light vanished. Her mouth was hot and humid beyond belief but he knew that wasn’t the worst.

Teeth smashed down on his leg, squeezing it until he felt the bones and skin rearrange to accommodate. When the teeth let up he reached down, sure he was going to feel a bloody stump. Instead his leg felt completely fine. Until the teeth came down again. And again. And again.

Tina chewed her gum as she snooped through Andrew’s room. Truth be told she’d forgotten what she was even mad at him for, but she was glad she’d came in. He had twelve dollars in his sock drawer.

Humming to herself, she slipped the little squirmer toward the back of her mouth and swallowed as she left to get ready for school.

In the real world, Amy leaned back in her chair and looked at Tina.

“Not bad for your first from-scratch,” she admitted. “But let’s keep practicing. Short can be hot and I liked how you used a familiar environment though.”

Without even realizing they were pulling an all-nighter, the sisters stayed in a pleasureful haze as Tina explored TR and brought her new fantasies to life. At times they referred to older macrophelia stories and premade scenarios for ideas, but it was surprisingly easy for Tina to generate her own. Amy had always thought her sister would have a kinky side, and now she knew.

Side by side they masturbated while watching Andrew be used as bait on a fishing line, wrapped around his feet. They giggled when a mermaid who looked curiously like the lead singer of the Flaming Peaks swallowed him whole, then was dragged out of the water by Tina. Carefully the mermaid was pulled from her bait and tossed into a cooler already full of equally small and adorable mer.

Andrew, meanwhile, could only scream as he was tossed back into the water.

In the next scene he was tucked away in Tina’s purse as she snuck him into the movies. Once the lights went down she set him free on the armrest, and he was too busy watching the previews to notice his big sister hiking up her skirt.

By the time the movie itself started the only part of Andrew that was visible were his legs, and by the time the movie ended Tina wasn’t sure if she could handle another orgasm. But she planned on finding out when she got home.

Following that, Andrew found himself stuck up to his waist in a clear silicon mold. He had no illusions about what it was for, but when Tina casually stuck him to the side of the shower with a suction cup he still screamed. Until she backed up onto him and he slid headfirst into her asshole.

By the time morning light was streaming through Tina’s bedroom window the sisters had made a dozen scenarios already, with several more written down. It wasn’t the sunlight that had broken their almost feverish work though.

“I can’t believe my batteries died,” Amy said as she held her vibrator up to her face. “That only happens like twice a year!”

Tina was flushed and leaning back in her own chair, almost grateful that something had happened to snap them out of the zone. Both women were hot and sweaty, stripped completely naked and not at all self-conscious about it. Considering how much of….everything….they’d just done Tina wondered if they’d even bother wearing clothes in the house anymore.

Andrew was unaware of the change in energy in the real world.

He was currently sprinting down an apparently endless hallway, along with dozens of other poor shrunken victims. The fact that these other victims were almost all twins or triplets of one another didn’t occur to Andrew as he ran, and neither of the women watching picked up on the TR program reusing avatars in that way either. The focus was all on their brother.

The camera focus, that is. Their current real-world focus was on stretching and getting their legs to wake back up after a marathon masturbation session.

“Want some coffee?” Amy asked as she bent down to touch her toes. The action caused her sensitive lips to rub together and she shivered.

“Ugh, I can’t believe I’m saying this but no,” Tina said as she gathered her clothes where she’d tossed them, and then threw them into her hamper. “Just twelve hours of sleep.”

Andrew ran, screaming when he stumbled over the short carpet, or when someone else jostled him. Occasionally he spared a glance behind but it told him he was still right to keep running. On their hands and knees, his sisters Tina and Amy were crawling along behind the running crowd. At their size a slow crawl was just barely faster than Andrew’s fastest sprint.

The pair wore cat ears and nothing else and were clearly having the time of their lives. They giggled and nudged each other, occasionally causing a runner to be smashed and left behind, broken but alive. Those were the lucky few.

As the sisters crawled they made a game out of snatching up a runner, toying with them briefly by hanging them over one another’s mouths until they were swallowed down. When runners fell or were smashed the pair laughed like it was the greatest joke in the world. Exactly one-in-three, not that it mattered to Andrew, were slid into one of the women’s other orifices, which greatly enhanced the fun of the game for them.

He returned to his running as Amy turned her rump toward her sister and a screaming blonde woman vanished. The women made painfully adorable noises while they played which drowned out the screaming even before she was completely engulfed.

“Help!” he yelled down the hall as the giggling pair resumed their chase, “Anybody help!”

Tina and Amy giggled at the screen, loving how their backsides looked, but more loving expression on Andrew’s face as he sprinted. Behind him they were adorable moving mountains.

“That one turned out a lot better than I thought it would,” Amy admitted as her avatar scooped up an unlucky teenager with her mouth.

She giggled as the screaming girl vanished down her throat.

“This has been incredible,” Tina said as she waved her hand at the monitor where Andrew was still running, “But I don’t think I can stay at designing and just watching. I want to feel it all myself.”

Amy gave her a knowing smile as she gathered up her own clothes.

“Well maybe since we trust each other so much we can see about taking that next step.”

***

Six hours later, Andrew materialized on the floor of Tina’s room.

He bit back a scream as the effects of the Transferred Reality Emotional Activity Trainer™ faded. They aways went quickly but Andrew knew how effective it had been at treating PTSD and other conditions. The body knew it wasn’t real once it was free of the simulation but it was still hard to separate e it from reality.

Unlike the first false wakeup there was no doubt this was the real world. Because things hurt again.

“At least this ankle’s good for something,” he murmured as he stood. His chronically twisted and sore ankle had been his real world reminder a dozen times. TR was excellent at pain, but the nuances of long term injuries it didn’t fully mimic yet.

At full height he realized he was naked but couldn’t find the will to care. He’d been naked for two days and his roommates had seen everything he had, and he had of them as well.

He suppressed a shudder.

Then he realized Tina was asleep in her bed three feet away.

Andrew froze, knowing if she opened her eyes she’d first see his hanging dick, then his own mortified face. Carefully he stepped backward, guiding himself into the hallway. With a sigh of relief he turned and went back to his own room.

Five minutes later he was clothed and creeping back into Tina’s room. He’d checked already and Amy was passed out as well; if they’d had their fun the entire time he was uploaded then that meant they’d just been up for at least a day and a half and weren’t going to wake back up anytime soon.

His hand shook as he slipped a memory crystal into Tina’s computer and began copying all her TR scenarios onto it. Several minutes later he did the same at Amy’s computer.

In his own room he carefully tucked the crystal away, knowing he’d never use it.

“Sure some of it was fun,” he said as he shut the drawer, “But it was all horrible.”

He paused, reassuring himself despite his growing erection. His emotions were fighting one another.

They were his sisters. But it was a new fetish that he’d never even considered. He’d basically been raped.

But without the conditioning, would I have liked it? he wondered.

“Definitely not,” he told himself as he pulled up some old-fashioned video porn.

***

Three weeks later the sisters finally staged an intervention.

“He’s been avoiding us way too long,” Tina said, rolling her eyes. Her brother had always been prone to dramatics.

Amy agreed. “He’s really blowing it out of proportion. Whether he wants to admit it or not, he liked it as much as we did. Every guy says he wants to get balls deep in a hot chick, and he got way further than that with two of them. For a whole weekend.”

Tina wasn’t sure she completely agreed with what Amy was saying; she could only imagine it as being handed around a fraternity house for a weekend whether she wanted it or not. But she agreed with her big point.

Which was why they didn’t bother knocking when they opened his door and barged into his room. Gracefully.

“Andrew we-“ Tina started, but trailed off in confusion.

The two looked around briefly, but it was obvious he wasn’t in his room.

“Wasn’t he just here?” Tina asked rhetorically, noticing that his window was still closed so he hadn’t snuck out like a sitcom teenager.

“Oh yeah, and he still is,” Amy said with a grin, nodding toward his computer.

Together they leaned forward and at first Tina only saw Amy sitting calmly in a classroom, taking notes, wearing a skirt that was probably too short for high school. Then she leaned forward and lifted her hips several inches. Ahead of her the teacher didn’t notice, as he was writing on the board.

But the girls noticed when Amy bounced her hips up and down on a familiar sight: Andrew’s body disappearing into a hungry snatch. On the bottom right of the screen a discrete timer was counting down to two different events: the next random scenario, and when full-body immersion would automatically end.

“Naughty naughty naughty,” the real Amy said as she leaned forward to watch.

 

 

Growing Reality by Thatgirlyouknow

Andrew tried to hold as still as he could. It was difficult; even though he knew he’d been in this position dozens of times it was still terrifying. Part of him, deep down, knew that it was all a simulation. A level of virtual reality so far ahead of the first wave of goggles that it was comparing the first airplane to modern space shifters.

The part of him that knew this was true was not the part of him in control.

That same simulation, a program known as Transferred Reality, was calling all the shots for him. The programming was thorough enough to be worrying, but that also made it the perfect entertainment system. Movies had been replaced by Living Experiences, being able to override the user’s own responses and dictate their emotions. Video games improved into truly living worlds.

Entertainment had truly reached a golden age.

But for Andrew, entertainment was current pink, wet, and terrifying. Something held his feet tightly, just shy of painfully. But his entire body was held by something far more powerful.

Hot wet flesh surrounded him, clinging to him and molding almost perfectly to his body. He took a shallow breath with what little hot, humid air he had left but instead got a mouthful of fluids. This made him jerk in panic as his lungs started to burn but this in turn made his surrounds jump slightly and squeeze harder.

Abruptly the massive vagina he was encased in lifted upward, each millimeter of tender flesh rubbing against him as he was slowly freed. Outside the massive canal it was almost freezing and Andrew took a deep shuddering breath. He moved his arms to try and free his feet but saw it would be impossible; whatever held him looked like it was molded into the chair he was stuck onto.

Giant legs were ahead of him and he couldn’t help but look up and scream as massive pussy lips descended to devour him once more.

Amy couldn’t help but laugh. She’d watched this scenario dozens, if not hundreds, of times and it was by far her favorite. Tina sat next to her and laughed as well; to them both the program appeared to be showing them a porn video that was always from the perfect angle. Transferred Reality essentially read their minds to give them what they wanted, often before they knew they wanted it.

Which was why they got a perfect view of their brother’s terrified face for a split second before he was engulfed in avatar Amy’s pussy. The camera moved outward from there, revealing a younger appearing Amy to be bouncing up and down on Andrew like a dildo. In front of her a teacher was writing on a board, and he turned around to say something, making her freeze in place and nod quickly before he turned back around.

As Amy’s avatar bounced happily on her toy, in the real world the girls wrapped up their session, both shuddering with their climax and completely unashamed at what they were masturbating to.

“Don’t know why I like that one so much,” Amy said as she stood up. A tap on the computer paused the simulation, and another tap caused it to close down.

“It’s your first one, right?” Tina said back to her as she stood and picked up both their vibrators. A quick wipe with a cleaning solution and they made their way back into their designated drawer.

Amy nodded and put her hair back into a ponytail. Her long black hair still came down to her shoulder blades, and her casual black tank top matched her pale complexion well. Tina was a taller and slightly older version of Amy, with bigger breasts but not as well-defined abs or backside. Not that they were competing.

“So it’s got a special place in your…” Tina gave her naked from the waist down sister a once-over, “…heart.”

Behind them, in the space between Tina’s bed and closet, there was a subtle rush of air that made both girls turn around. Andrew slowly stood from his initial position on all fours and looked around nervously as the last of the Transferred Reality emotions faded away. As a man who had much practice with the situation he gathered his wits again quickly.

“That didn’t last long did it?” he asked rhetorically. Andrew was completely naked which showed off his arms and shoulders, and also his raging erection. Given what they’d been up to lately it didn’t bother him that his sisters wore nothing below their tank tops. He’d seen everything they had. In detail.

Amy still seemed surprised by his size in the real world despite how many times she’d seen him nude. And it was obvious that while the girls had came Andrew still needed to. The line between reality and digital intimacy was strange, but orgasms in the simulation still seemed to count in the real world. Meaning his real mind was still ragingly horny while his virtual self had been too terrified for anything but survival.

“Go take the edge off, little Romeo,” Tina said as she rolled her eyes, “Amy’s got a final she needs to study for.”

“Yeah yeah,” he said as he sidled past the girls. Amy gave him a smack on the backside and they all laughed.

“We gotta get you a real girl!” she said, dreading the test she was going to take that afternoon.

“Bring back what’s-her-name!” Andrew said as he left her room and headed to his own. They all knew he was simply going to full-immersion himself once more in TR, likely in a scenario involving cheerleaders and questionable consent.

Amy rolled her eyes and gave Tina a playful shove.

“Hit the books, not me!” Tina said laughing as she gathered up her yoga pants and walked out of the room, turning toward the kitchen.

Amy gave the computer a longing look; she knew what she’d much rather be doing with her day. But with a sigh she left as well, determined to pass history.

Later that evening the trio sat in the living room, laughing as Amy described her terror at seeing the empty lecture hall only to realize she was across the hall from the real one. Her grade had come in five minutes before and despite her fears she’d actually passed the class with a ‘B,’ officially meeting all requirements for her general educations.

“Toast!” Andrew said, holding up his glass. When the girls held up their own, he said: “To bigger and better things!”

They all took a drink but when Amy was done, she said, “How about to smaller?”

Both Andrew and Tina rolled their eyes but the truth was their family dynamic had taken a very sudden turn over the past month. Andrew had initially been put into Amy’s Transferred Reality program as an attempt to get her to spend more time with family. Instead he’d been used in her masturbation programming, and Tina had gotten involved as well.

At first he denied liking it but only a few weeks later he was putting himself into it voluntarily. He had his own ‘vanilla’ porn Realities he’d purchased but something about the size difference and helplessness was intoxicating. When his sister’s caught him it had turned from a scary one-time event to a regular occurrence for the trio. For Andrew it was fun to be at tiny size, even when the program forced him to be terrified. Or eaten. Or smashed.

For the girls it was like watching the perfect porn that literally followed their every wish.

They’d avoided, so far, any physical real-world action with each other. Somehow that still felt like a line to not cross. But most of the day at least one of them wasn’t bothering to wear clothes and they all were having enough fun that no one had bothered to go out for a random hookup in weeks.

And though Andrew was the only one willing to go ‘full immersion,’ both girls were planning on trying it out on this upcoming long weekend. Which meant he’d been getting the full experience, for better and worse, while they’d merely been enjoying perfect adult content and side-by-side masturbation sessions. Tina was practically vibrating with wanting to take things to the next level.

“So,” Amy said after their second toast, “I think I’ve got a couple of scenarios that are really ready to put out there.”

Andrew shared a look with Tina. As far as they were concerned her stuff had started out high enough quality for them to enjoy just fine. But Amy had strong suspicions it had only worked so well because they were siblings. And she knew for sure they’d only been testing things with Andrew fully immersed and he was in no way, shape, or form in any position to be affecting how those scenarios actually went.

“I thought Hide-And-Seek and Sneaky Student were doing pretty good?” Tina asked as she took a drink. She didn’t even turn red in the face when she thought about how often they’d watched Sneaky Student together. Especially since it used her avatar for the giantess. Those two scenarios had been put online already with the user having the option to fully-immerse as the tiny.

“Oh, totally,” Amy agreed, “There’s really only been a couple of buyers but they’re putting out good reviews. But I gotta get more stuff out there, which means we’ve gotta do some testing.”

“Full immersion testing?” Tina asked eagerly, and Amy nodded.

“If my scenarios can handle one, or a couple of people going full immersion in them, then they’re solid enough to sell. The two I put out are pretty basic and not meant for more than one person, or really much variety at all.”

Andrew shrugged but knew what she meant. Amy wasn’t a multi-million-dollar studio with teams building scenarios, movies, and games for people to participate in on their own. She was one surprisingly talented woman who was nevertheless working on her own, on home equipment. The scenarios he’d been in had been more than good enough for one immersed player and preferences set by the viewer.

“Can I at least get a good night’s sleep first?” he asked, knowing they had four free days ahead of them.

They all shared a laugh and finished their drinks. Amy made herself take a sleeping pill, but her siblings had no such trouble falling asleep.

***

“Okay,” Amy said to Andrew as he finished his coffee, “So this first one is pretty busy with a ton of options and two, potentially more-“

“Look,” he interrupted, “Let it be a surprise, okay?”

Amy was terrible at surprises.

“Fine,” she said with a pout, but turned to Tina. “You just have a good time, the scenario should-“ Amy looked at Andrew pointedly until he sighed and left the room, intending on eating one more donut before they got started, “-it should have the tiny participant come to you at some point. More or less.”

“More or less?” Tina asked.

“The immersed parties in my scenarios are sorta linked,” Amy said, trying to think of a way to explain what she meant, “So if there’s a lot of things going on the smaller ones will tend to gravitate to the bigger.”

Tina nodded.

“So just have a good time?”

“Yep, I based this one on an old story I read,” Amy said as she started her scenario, “It’s a club based on micro use, The Tunnel, and basically you should start out sitting at the bar. I made enough presets that you should be able to go for quite awhile before anything repeats but-“ her voice picked up speed as she nervously described what she considered her best work ever, “-you shouldn’t even notice if you hang out that far and –“

“Amy,” Tina interrupted, putting on Andrew’s full immersion headset, “I trust you. Am I looking for bugs or anything?”

“Maybe,” Amy admitted as the last of the programming showed it was ready. “But part of your running through this will be me observing and the sim reading my intents and expectations too so you shouldn’t notice anything. Think continual and automatic process improvement.”

“Are we done with the spoilers?” Andrew asked as he came back in. “Am I getting my biceps and chin back?”

“No!” both women said together, then laughed.

The disguise had worked particularly well the first time he’d been in the simulation and Amy hadn’t recognized him at all.

“Buckle up!” Amy told Tina, still laughing, and the older sister grew quiet fast. She’d never done this before, but Andrew had reassured her dozens of times it was safe.

“Um” she said as she raised a hand, “I’m actually not so sure-“

Amy started the process, and before Tina was done with her sentence she had vanished and her headset landed on Amy’s bed. Andrew picked it up and set it on his own head, then sat down where it was still warm from Tina’s backside.

“I knew she’d get nervous,” he said as Amy tapped on the computer briefly.

“She’ll change her mind,” Amy replied with a final tap. But the time she turned around Andrew had vanished as well.

***

At first the loud music was overwhelming for Tina; she’d never been a club girl, but the beat immediately caught her ear. By the time she was nodding her head with the rhythm she’d already forgotten her initial surprise. And by the time the bartender, who looked stunningly like a movie star whose name she couldn’t recall, was taking her order Tina couldn’t have thought about how she got to The Tunnel in the first place.

“Vodka and Red Buff!” she said, sure he hadn’t heard her over the music, but the man nodded and started on her drink.

Tina sat back a little further on her stool and looked to her left and right. She’d gotten here a little early for the real party to start, but it was fair to say this place was never really calm. Motion caught her eye and she looked at the bowl of treats that was stationed nearest to her; there was one every several feet, and she knew the salty flavored delights were actually there to make people thirstier.

She idly plucked one of the tinies out of the bowl and tossed it into her mouth. Tina smiled as she felt the little one try to escape back through her lips but a quick chew ended that. Munching down on a second tiny, she shifted the bowl to the left and smiled at what she saw.

A good-looking little man, perhaps two inches tall, cowered out in the open when his hiding spot suddenly vanished. Dark hair, big arms, and from what Tina could see a proportionally large cock. He looked up at her and Tina smiled the smile she usually gave her one-night stands before dropping her pants.

“Tab?” the bartender asked as he sat her drink in front of her.

“Yeah,” she said, handing him her card, “Keep ‘em coming!”

“Sure thing,” he said with a laugh before moving on down the bar to the next customer.

Tina sipped her drink and saw her tiny observer had vanished. She rolled her eyes and moved the treat bowl over again, revealing him once more. This time he ran forward, waving his arms to get his attention as though she weren’t already staring down at him.

“Hold still!” she told him, and leaned forward rapidly to wrap her lips around his body. When she straightened up she could see his legs kicking out from between her lips if she crossed her eyes. Faint screaming was audible just over the music as she tipped her head back and swallowed him.

When he was slightly too large to go down smoothly, she took a longer drink and felt some of the garnishes fall onto her tongue with a pleasant tingle. Her treat went down easily the rest of the way and began moving in her stomach instantly, just the way the garnishes were trying desperately to stay afloat in her drink, knowing their destiny was still someone’s stomach.

Amy leaned forward in her chair with a smile. She focused on Tina’s stomach and the simulation showed her Andrew screaming as stomach acid began burning his skin, though it would never complete its work for as long as the simulation ran. Then she leaned back and looked at the scenario as a whole. The fact that her brother had been devoured started a familiar heat between her legs.

That went pretty perfect, she thought. But she’d started simple. Right now The Tunnel was essentially deserted and the scenario had been relatively ‘simple.’ Time to make it bigger! she thought as she queued the second test run.

Her view of Andrew struggling in Tina’s stomach vanished, and once again Tina was sitting at the bar. The now much busier bar, complete with bouncing dance floor behind her.

Andrew tripped over a drink straw and stumbled forward. The noise of the music was overwhelming and part of him was sure he’d been somewhere else moments ago. He didn’t mind being completely naked nearly as much as he minded the pervasive scent of alcohol and the absolute certainty that he needed to be hiding, not marveling over the tiny straw that was big enough to trip him. Nakedness was a secondary consideration.

Something massive moved behind him and he screamed as he turned. Looking upward he saw one, two, three massive shot glasses filled with an amber liquid and –

“Oh shit!” he yelled.

Each held a screaming woman, desperately trying to free themselves but all failing. Before Andrew could react, a giant hand reached forward for one and slammed him aside casually. He screamed but watched as the hand, attached to a stunningly hot redhead, handed the shot to her blonde friend, then took the second while the last went to the world’s largest and hottest librarian.

“No! Don’t!” he screamed, drowned out easily by the music, as all three shots went back easily.

Each woman coughed slightly as the liquor went down, and each shot glass came back completely empty. The women all cheered and high-fived before signaling to the bartender for another round.

Andrew ran from their sounds of celebration.

As he ran he couldn’t help but notice things were only getting worse around him. To his left was a massive open dance floor filled with a crowd that normally he would have watched from a quiet corner. It could have been a showcase for any club dance floor, except Andrew instinctively knew dozens of lives were being ended every second purely to make things a little more fun. Every glance in that direction showed him more people his size being devoured or smashed by dancing feet.

To his right was somehow even worse; he was used to a well-stocked bar, even though this was posher than a place he might frequent. Amidst the bottles were clear containers he’d seen used for olives or limes. But these were filled with people his size and smaller. Some of the top-shelf bottles of liquor were names he’d never heard of but held tiny people at the bottom, clearly unable to drown but suffering eternally like the worm at the bottom of a bottle of good tequila.

Just as he took in this new horror a bartender walked by and Andrew saw a wide-brimmed glass holding a bright pink liquid and five little blonde women. As they were handed over to a waitress he saw the bartender shake something out on top of it, and he was sure he just saw hundreds of little lives be dropped on top of the drink as a garnish.

Then a hand slammed down in front of him. Andrew tried to scream but the massive fingers wrapped around him and lifted him upward rapidly. He was allowed to scream when the fingers adjusted to wrap around his ankles and dangled him overhead above a somehow familiar face.

The back of the dark-haired woman’s throat wasn’t familiar. But he did recognize the taste of his favorite beer as it suddenly surrounded him, then traveled with his screaming form down the sequentially clenching length of the woman’s esophagus. As he screamed the beer mixed with her stomach acid, filling his mouth as she took another drink.

Tina let out a small, polite burp as she signaled to the bartender for another beer. She had almost finished this one off when she swallowed down that free-roamer.

Amy, in the real world, gave up any pretense of quality control. She masturbated shamelessly as the simulation reset her brother time and time again. Each time he was dropped onto the bartop she knew he didn’t remember anything about his earlier end, but she was impressed by how varied Andrew’s attempts at survival were. His first trip into Tina’s stomach was far from the first.

As Amy slid her panties aside and slipped her vibrating egg all the way in, Andrew leapt off the bar toward whatever possible may escape lay that way. The nimble fingers of a bartender caught him easily and he was dropped into a shot glass, where tequila followed him into a frat girl’s stomach. On his next reincarnation, Tina did away with him again by swallowing him down with an olive, and following that she idly spent a few minutes seeing how far his limbs would bend before breaking before she swallowed him down.

When Amy achieved her first orgasm, while Andrew was put into a drink shaker and violently agitated, she pulled her egg free and leaned forward with a renewed focus. As Andrew was poured into a drink that was slid in front of a thirsty Tina, she paused the sim and pulled both her siblings from it.

In her all-pink waiting room Tina and Andrew appeared suddenly on the couch. Andrew cowered for a moment as the last of the TR programming left him, but Tina stood up and threw her hands in the air excitedly.

“Amy!” she yelled, “That was awesome! I wanna stay there forever and I didn’t even get to do any sex stuff!”

Andrew looked toward Amy as well; what had been a view of majestic mountains through the waiting room’s window now revealed the youngest sibling looking into the computer at them. He had a sheepish grin on his face. It was still hard for him to admit how much fun he had being dominated.

“That really was pretty cool,” he admitted. “I mean, I’m kinda with Tina and more into the sex stuff but-“

The trio talked together for several minutes, trying to piece together anything that might have gone wrong from a technical point of view. But when Andrew, who had the most experience with trying to ‘break’ a Reality couldn’t announce anything he’d improve, Amy breathed a sigh of relief.

“So that one’s good enough to publish? In both roles?” she asked, and Tina and Andrew nodded.

“It’s not even my thing and I’d be happy spending money on that,” Andrew said, and Tina nodded in agreement.

“Even without the tiny, uh, vore, aspect of it, that was a killer club scene and I didn’t even leave the bar.”

“Awesome!” Amy said as she prepared the next Reality. “Well this next one won’t be quite so busy and…

Amy walked the two through what they should expect next, although Andrew didn’t see the point. His positions were almost always going to be intentionally terrifying and sometimes painful. As the tiny he would always be dominated and without memory of exactly what he was doing wherever he was. Which was strangely fun for him and also made preparation easier: he didn’t need to do any. Though he did understand any future purchaser would want to know what scenario they were buying.

For Tina the explanations were just tasty teasing. Across all the upcoming Realities she would remain essentially herself, just without some of the restraint or cultural questioning she may have done otherwise. All the programming would do with her would give her a more focused purpose to fulfill the scenario rather than simply dropping her into a wide-open videogame world. If she really pushed hard against the programming, a very rare event, or tried to go beyond its bounds she would simply be exited out of the sim.

For Amy the explanations were a way to ease her nerves and prepare these two the same way a potential buyer should be know what they were buying.

“Oh, one more thing,” she said as she prepared the next scenario, “Unless you two find a way to actually break one of these just assume I’m having a good time.”

With that said she pulled her shirt off and waved her obvious already wet egg in their line of sight. Andrew rolled his eyes exaggeratedly but it was only halfhearted. He had no reservations about the fact that they were making porn and was far past the point of his sisters grossing him out on the subject.

Tina just assumed that Amy had already been the entire time.

“Let’s get this show on the road!” she said, digital heart pumping a mile a minute.

Ten seconds later Tina had no recollection of saying anything like that.

***

She was, however, absolutely certain she and her friend Beth would be coming to this restaurant again.

They had a quiet table near a corner of the main dining room. Trendy Italian décor made the place feel like they were really in Italy, as well as the excellent bottles of wine the waiter had brought them to try. It was well lit overall but their table was almost romantically dim.

Maybe perfectly romantically dim, Tina thought as she leaned forward. She swung both ways from time to time and Beth knew this; perhaps was banking on it. The place had, of course, been Beth’s idea.

Beth leaned forward too and dipped her hand into the larger bowl between them. She plucked out a two-inch blonde woman and gave her a quick look over as the held her over the steaming bowl in front of her.

“That’s when I said that I didn’t have any!” she said, and both women burst out laughing.

With that said, she dipped the little blonde into the hearty alfredo sauce and held her under for almost thirty seconds while taking a drink of her wine. When Tina was done laughing she picked out a one-inch male from the smaller bowl and dropped him into her own minestrone. He instantly began thrashing in the near-boiling liquid and she held him under with her spoon for a moment.

“Did he really think you just walked around carrying those?” she asked, fascinated and besotted. Her spoon shifted so the man could breach the surface, and she scooped him up with some beans and onions.

Andrew screamed as he felt himself be boiled alive. He sputtered as a massive spoon held him under the water and just as he was about to thankfully pass out he was returned to the surface of the soup and sucked in a breath of relatively fresh air. Then he was lifted into the air with more boiling liquid, and knocked aside by a massive bean that pushed him face-first downward again.

“Help me! Help me you-!” he started to scream at the vaguely familiar face in front of him.

Tina blew on the screaming morsel, only half paying attention to her too-hot spoon as Beth pulled her own bite out of the sauce. The little woman didn’t move for a moment and Beth let out a disappointed sigh.

“Dangit, I did it ag- wait, yes!” she said with a laugh as the little woman began to move. Faint screams emitted from her as the cheese sauce burned her skin to a perfect light crisp. “You know for someone who gets as many of these as I do you’d think I’d be better at not drowning them prematurely.”

“Meh, it happens to the best of us,” Tina said as she slipped her spoon into her mouth.

With a giggle Beth leaned forward and slipped the little one into her own mouth. Both women began chewing at the same time. Tina finished her bite first and swallowed, loving how the still-struggling tiny felt as he went down. She preferred to know they were struggling in her tummy, while Beth loved finishing them off with her mouth.

Andrew awoke suddenly with a scream, sure he’d been burning in acid moments before hand. He was in a bowl surrounded by other men, each looking terrified between the two giantesses far above. A hand reached in and they all tried to scatter, but the high walls simply made them fall into one another. Andrew screamed as the fingers wrapped around him.

“Oh no,” the redhead said as he was held up, screaming, far above the table, “I’m too full already!”

“Come on!” the dark-haired beauty said teasingly, “Catch!”

Without waiting for Beth to get ready, Amber tossed the tiny toward her and Beth caught him easily with a laugh. Andrew screamed as he was maneuvered between massive teeth.

***

Andrew screamed in excitement when the monster was revealed surprisingly early in the movie. The character he was sure would survive was thrown from a cliff after the creature disemboweled him. He wasn’t alone by any means; everyone in the dark theater had yelled in surprise and more than one person had thrown their popcorn.

Just as his heart settled back down someone entered the theater very late. He took a quick enough look to see it was a cute dark-haired woman that was vaguely familiar, then his attention was back on the movie where the heroine was now realizing she was all alone in the apartment building she’d randomly woken up in.

He didn’t even notice the woman again until she sat next to him and tapped his leg with something that made the theater vanish.

When his eyes opened again Andrew cried out in real terror, but he knew no one heard him over the sound of what must have been a car chase.

With a satisfied grin, Tina inspected her toy in the dark theater, lit briefly by explosions from the screen. She’d already kicked his clothes under the seat he’d been in and tucked her panties into her purse. Shifting her hips forward in the theater chair let her feet go onto the back of the chairs in front of her and her free hand casually flipped up her skirt.

The little man tried screaming but the movie was loud and their nearest neighbors three rows ahead.

Perfect, she thought as she aimed him head-first into her snatch.

Amy watched her sister masturbate in the dark theater as she masturbated herself. It wasn’t with a tiny man, nor mere feet away from strangers that made the idea far more exciting, but it was good. She focused more on Andrew’s struggling form and attempts at screaming than she did Tina’s situation specifically but she couldn’t help but feel jealous regardless.

She needed to feel this for herself.

Before she could make her next orgasm Amy made herself stop and pull out her egg. Frustratedly she paused the sim and began making her adjustments.

Less than a minute later a frustrated Tina materialized on the bed, feet from where she’d vanished earlier.

“Hey, that one was getting good!” she said, her body still tingling near orgasm. Reflexively she caught the vibrator Amy tossed her.

“My turn!” Amy said from the chair, donning the full-immersion headgear. She pointed at two icons on her screen and made sure Tina was paying attention.

“Wait, you’re going in?” Tina said excitedly, recognizing the icons she was pointing at. “I know how to pull you out.”

“Good!” Amy said, practically vibrating in the chair, “Just give me this next scenario and pull me out when I get off the train!”

With that said she pressed a button and vanished in the chair. Tina sat down before the seat could grow cold and turned on the vibrator as the next scene came into focus.

***

Andrew sat carefully in the train seat. Not too far from either side, and certainly not far from the emergency button. Since the shrinking virus had affected a large part of the world’s population a lot of efforts had been made to make the world more accessible for them. Aside from the obvious difficulty in seeing a four-inch tall man the world had changed surprisingly little once some changes had been made.

He looked up nervously as the door opened and a beautiful young woman, teenager potentially, entered the car. They shared four seats between them and their car had its own door; he’d picked it because it was less likely someone would randomly walk by and choose to mess with the shrinky.

Amy’s heart was about to beat out of her chest. She’d taken a little liberty with this scenario, based on a comic that had practically started her down her size fetish journey. The liberty of removing all emotional and cognitive railroading. Her future customers, provided there were any, could turn that off themselves as well, but it wasn’t an ideal way to test the sim. This way would be more gratifying for her though.

She walked into the small train car and pretended to be surprised by Andrew’s shrunken self in the seat next to her. She knew he had no idea who she was; the sim would take care of that. And she’d realized in the real world that if he was tiny she didn’t care at all that she knew he was her brother. This was just yet another game they played.

A game she was finally going to feel all the way rather than simply watching others play in Realities she’d created. Watching Tina have all the fun had pushed her way past being able to restrain herself. And since she could have her older sister monitor…

“Oh!” she said with obviously faked surprise to Andrew’s little form in the seat next to her. She felt her pussy practically on fire but she made herself play out the scenario at least a little bit. “I almost didn’t see you there!”

“It’s okay!” Andrew yelled back up to her, and Amy couldn’t help but notice him automatically checking her out. She knew in this Reality she appeared as a younger version of herself; in fact she looked exactly like a schoolgirl on her way to class. This apparently put him at ease. “No harm done!”

Together they felt the train start moving and Amy knew they had ten minutes before it stopped again. With a little focus that time could be prolonged indefinitely but she knew the time crunch was part of the fun.

He looked out the window at the trees passing by, and Amy shifted in her seat, trying to pretend she wasn’t watching him like a starving hawk.

When he checked his phone she leaned forward as though to check her shoes were tied. In reality she had just dropped her panties around her ankles.

Amy leaned back and spread her legs wide. Andrew finally looked up from his phone and noticed her movements. When he looked up at her face his own face suddenly went white.

She casually snatched him up as he dove for the emergency button near him. Specifically placed, in fact, for shrinkies to escape people like Amy. His little phone fell to the floor as she lifted him upward and she quickly pulled his clothes from him like a doll. At four inches tall it was hard to do without breaking anything, but she managed even though her hands were shaking from excitement.

The clothes were tossed out the window as Andrew screamed in her hand, but she knew no one would hear over the noise of the train. He stopped for a moment when she dragged her tongue up and down his little body as he sputtered our mouthfuls of her saliva.

“Perfect!” she said cheerfully and quickly lowered her hands.

This is it! she thought as she lifted her skirt to reveal her glistening wetness. Amy had watched and designed hundreds of these scenarios, all of which she’d enjoyed thoroughly. But now inserting a little man was about to go from fantasy to reality.

“Be good for me!” Amy told him, and Andrew’s struggling in her hand redoubled as though he was honoring her request rather than fighting for survival.

Amy came as he slid inside of her, the pure eroticism of the situation combined with finally realizing her fantasy was incredible. Before his kicking legs were even inside of her to his waist she shuddered in climax. He kept wiggling and fighting against her clenching muscles.

Tears almost came to Amy’s eyes when she realized this world, this situation, this…everything.

It’s so perfect! she thought, coming out of her orgasm and pushing Andrew in further, Why didn’t I do full immersion sooner?

Almost furiously she pumped the little man in and out her canal, rubbing her clit with her free hand.

Andrew screamed as the teen pushed and yanked him back and forth. His shoulder was on fire from her fingers but that wasn’t the worst part. He couldn’t even scream; the movement was too sudden and irregular. Every third or fourth thrust buried him within her sex past his head and he spent the next few moments struggling for any air, kicking and punching anything he could in a panic. When he was back into the dim light of the train car he spent precious moments spitting out fluids before he could breathe safely again.

Only to be plunged back in as he tried to scream.

Amy bit her lip as she tried to hold off her next orgasm but it was just too much. Knowing she’d turned a little man, her brother! into a toy that only existed for her pleasure was intoxicating. Her muscles clenched down on him once more as she orgasmed, her feet kicking her bag across the car.

This time as she came down from her orgasm she saw the trees passing by had turned into houses and she knew that she only had about a minute before the train pulled into her station.

“Oh wow,” she said, breathing rapidly. Looking down she saw her skirt had fallen down, blocking her view, and she flipped it back up. Andrew was between her fingers looking like he’d been hit by a car.

The sim wouldn’t let him be really hurt, any more than the train had a chance of derailing.

Now for the best part! she thought as she felt the train slow.

Sensually she put a finger on Andrew’s head and slid him further into herself. In her orgasmic kicking she’d kicked her panties off one ankle but she slid them back onto her other foot and pulled them up carefully, making sure Andrew’s face was protruding from between her lips just enough for him to be able to breathe.

When the train stopped fully, Amy made sure she hadn’t left any sign of her tiny companion and left the car with a smile on her face.

***

Amy materialized behind Tina in the real world seconds later. She shook off the confusion of her first time going full immersion quickly; she’d talked with Andrew quite a bit about it but those talks could only prepare a person so far.

Tina turned in her chair looking frazzled. She’d came more than Amy had from watching, and she’d already been very much ready to go from her own scenarios.

“That was hot,” she said, as if Amy couldn’t notice from how she was panting.

Amy herself stood shakily and sat on the edge of the bed. She was satisfied in a way she hadn’t been in a long time, and though she wanted more the urge wasn’t overwhelming. It was odd; she felt like she’d just had the best sex of her life and it was a change from her ‘standard’ level of desire.

“That really was awesome,” Amy admitted, nodding. She remembered how the squirming felt inside of her and realized why she loved her usual vibrating egg so much: it was a relatively close second to the real thing. Amy looked at her sister and giggled.

“Thank you so much for walking in on me a few weeks ago,” she said, referring to when Tina had first discovered Amy’s fetish and Andrew’s digital prison. “Because there’s no way I’d go full immersion without someone out here as a safety net and I never would have experienced that otherwise.”

“No problem,” Tina replied as she leaned forward and stood slowly. “I fucking loved going full in but I’m with you, without a safety net built in…I don’t know how Andrew is okay with going in unobserved.”

“Well it is actually really safe since he buys the primo stuff,” Amy admitted as they switched places and she sat down in front of the computer. “And I don’t mind in a video game because it’s been so thoroughly tested. But my own stuff? I’m still worried this may not be good enough to keep someone from getting stuck and beamed to Toledo.”

Tina giggled and her stomach rumbled. One downside of playing in these Realities was that the stomach had a hard time realizing it wasn’t actually full of delicious tiny people.

“Lunchtime already?” she wondered aloud. “Mini pizzas?” she asked Amy, who nodded.

“Okay, what about…” Tina let her words trail off as she looked at the computer.

Without another player in the sim with him, Andrew was now calmly enjoying a train ride. Which made sense; he’d be there for quite awhile before the system would prompt him about prolonged immersion if someone else wasn’t there to move the situation forward.

“Oh, I actually worked on something just for him!” Amy said as she pulled open a new Reality. “Well, all guys I assume are gonna want in on this, but I’m assuming he doesn’t get laid often and never like this so…”

She tapped several keys, then dragged his form into the new sim.

“There, now let’s go have lunch!” she said as she stood.

Tina stayed long enough to see Andrew sitting in the corner of a busy club that she recognized.

He’s gonna have a good time, she thought as she turned to follow her sister to the kitchen.

***

Andrew took a long drink from his glass; some fancy thing that he couldn’t name. But who was he to turn it down when Eva Le’Doll sat down next to him?

“So, what do you think?” she asked him, putting a hand high up on his thigh.

It was true he’d spent many nights watching her movies and wishing she was in his bed. And here was his opportunity. Never mind that he wasn’t the best-looking guy in the club. Never mind that any action he got from her, especially in this booth, was almost certain to be recorded by someone who’d recognized her and wondered what she was doing hooking up in a club like this.

“Well,” he told her as he plucked three tinies from their freshly restocked snack dish, “Who could say no to that?”

She gasped excitedly in the way that had won her two Emmy’s. With a smile she hurried and put her hair into a ponytail as Andrew unzipped his pants right there in the booth. Twenty feet from the dancing crowd and thirty feet from a bartender who was giving him a thumbs up.

Andrew knew they were far from the only couple doing something sexual in the club but his heart was still pounding from the idea of someone seeing them. Even as he looked toward the bartender he could see a couple sitting awkward on a pair of stools with a college-aged girl kneeling between them while they talked as though there wasn’t a mouth switching between their cocks every couple of seconds.

“Let me see let me see!” Eva said in a way that would have made any man on the planet hard, and she squealed in excitement as Andrew slipped his length out.

At eight and a half inches he knew he was far more endowed than the average man and clearly Eva liked what she saw. Even only half-hard he was more man than most men.

“Were you serious about three?” she asked, her brown eyes massive as he slipped his pants further down to expose himself entirely to her.

“Well, two hasn’t been an issue at all,” he told her as he grew harder under her gaze. “Here, lube them up for me?”

He held out the three squirming tinies, each a half-inch tall, to her and without breaking eye contact with him she leaned forward and licked them out of his hand sensually. Half a second later he was harder than he’d ever been in his life. Her hand stroked him slowly and she opened her mouth to show him the panicking littles.

Leaning forward for a kiss, he battled tongues with the beauty until he felt all three bodies land in his mouth. He hated to break the kiss but he had to give her what she wanted.

Carefully he pulled one out of his mouth and pushed it, actually a her, feet-first into his urethra. He was excited enough that he was already leaking pre-cum so the tiny went down fast. His cock had eaten dozens, if not hundreds, of tinies only to send them back later into his hookups’ hungry orifices so the act was not new at all to him.

In fact, he mused as the first tiny vanished into him with a pleasureful struggle, he was pretty sure he could fit more than three before getting them back out would be a problem. But if Eva was already impressed with that…

“That one looks so cute!” Eva said as the second was half-swallowed. Her hand was still stroking him but more gently; the bulge of the first tiny had paused halfway down his cock until she lightened her touch and let it proceed further downward until she landed in his balls.

Andrew groaned with pleasure as Eva tried to follow that one down his cock with her tongue. Her tongue coupled with the two tinies filling his balls was incredible.

“Last but not least!” he said with a smile as he looked at his cock’s third snack.

This one fought harder but was swallowed down all the same. Just as he’d suspected, something about the pressure in his balls kept this one from actually dropping into them. Which only meant that crazed vibrating was now happening at three spots in his cock. He could only imagine getting two more inside him; they’d be stuck in his shaft and he’d probably cum before anyone could even touch him.

“Holy shit this feels amazing!” he said over the club’s loud music.

Eva nodded as she stroked him, her face inches from his cock and eyes locked onto the bulge at his base.

“I’ve never seen anyone do three before!” she said back before planting a kiss on his balls. The actress said something to the tinies there and while Andrew couldn’t hear, he could imagine. Their struggles paused briefly while she spoke, then redoubled. They knew where they were going to end up tonight.

“Think you can handle them too?” Andrew asked, challenging the small woman.

She only responded with a playful narrowing of her eyes.

“Challenge accepted!” she said with a laugh, and Andrew laughed too; he never thought he’d get to hear her tagline in real life, let alone when she was about to suck his cock in a crowded club.

Before he could say anything else, Eva enveloped his cockhead in her warm mouth. He groaned and leaned his head back as she swallowed more and more of his length. Impossibly it felt like her throat opened perfectly for him; it was almost too tight but Eva was determined to make him vanish entirely into her mouth. Before he could believe it her nose was pressed against his abdomen.

Andrew’s cock felt electric and all he could do was enjoy himself as she bobbed up and down. She alternated between long, slow sucks that pushed her nose into his groin and small, faster bobs where her tongue fluttered along his frenulum. Constantly her hand cradled and shifted his balls, making their contents move more frantically as they felt the pressure of their prison increase.

It wasn’t long before Andrew felt the point of no return approaching. He reached down and tapped the top of Eva’s head three times and she paused for a moment, looking up to give him a wink.

“Here they come!” he said as she bobbed faster and sucked harder.

Pressure grew and grew as the struggling tinies were forced out of him and Andrew felt himself explode into Eva’s mouth. The woman expertly stroked him to coax the tinies outward; upward strokes were firmer, downward lighter. Shot after shot went onto her tongue and Andrew felt his orgasm peak once, twice, and a third perfect time as the three tinies spilled out with his seed.

When she felt his orgasm finally stop, Eva released Andrew’s rapidly wilting cock. She sat up in the booth next to him and giggled. Opening her mouth she gave him exactly what he’d been hoping to see: three screaming tinies doing anything they could to dive out of her mouth, all while covered in his spunk.

Eva closed her lips and swallowed once, twice. She took a dainty sip of her own drink, then showed him her empty mouth.

“Delicious!” she told him. “Wanna go again?”

Andrew started to say ‘yes,’ but an otherworldly sensation took over him and the world seemed to slow around him. Words appeared in front of him suddenly in a no-nonsense font.

Reality focal point. Repeat scenario? Proceed to scenario two? Exit?

The world switched from slowing to pausing completely around him, and Andrew felt the pleasant buzz from his drinks fade stunningly fast. Realization dawned as the simulation’s emotional regulation faded, leaving him with his own judgement. In the bottom right of his vision a clock appeared with the real-world time.

Knowing his sisters were watching made no difference to him.

“Proceed! Proceed!” he said hurriedly, wanting to know what else he’d get to do with Eva Le’Doll.

But instead of the words fading away and Eva’s eyes leading him to further debauchery, Andrew felt his entire body start to tingle.

“Hey! Wait!” he yelled out, but he blinked and he was kneeling on all fours on the carpet of Tina’s room.

Both his sisters were laughing up a storm as he stood angrily. But his anger cooled quickly when he told himself he could access that sim any time he wanted.

“Relax!” Amy said as she laughed, “You can have a free copy of that one!”

“That-“ he said as he sat on Tina’s bed, “That was incredible! You made that all?”

Tina rolled her eyes at him, like she hadn’t been watching and wishing she was hooking up with the movie star herself. Or in a similar scenario where she was sucking on Gerald Waiter in that same booth.

“Yeah,” Amy replied cautiously, “She actually put out a very limited self-avatar so for the actual, legally sellable Reality I’ll have to get a different model-“

“Me! Pick me!” Tina stage whispered, laughing.

“-otherwise I’d be in legally questionable territory.”

“Well there’s your model,” Andrew said, gesturing to Tina who looked oddly excited at the prospect of being put out to the world as high-grade wank material.

“Wait, you’re serious?” Amy asked as she looked at her sister.

Tina nodded eagerly.

“I’ve been watching porn of myself for a couple weeks now,” she said, “And I’m hot as hell. Do I get a commission?”

“Uh yeah, sure,” Amy said, “But you know this is gonna get you digitally banged like twenty thousand times, right?”

“And famous! Don’t forget famous!” Tina said with a laugh.

***

The following day:

“Okay, so this one is kind of a light one,” Amy said to Tina as she shifted through the rest of the scenarios she wanted to test. “As the giantess it’s literally a walk through the park to get home, then you’ll have few different ways to get rid of the tiny when you get home.”

“I’m starting to realize,” Tina said slowly, “That all these scenarios are really good railroading.”

Amy raised an eyebrow but Tina kept talking quickly.

“I didn’t mean it like that!” she said, “They’re all awesome and pretty much what I’d do anyways, but the sim really only has a few options, right?”

Amy shrugged and nodded.

“Sort of. As intended these scenarios do kinda force you into a few more mapped out paths, but they’re also what you’d buy these for anyway. I’m sure someone will mod them over time to do more. If you turn off the TR emotional programming and general guidance, once you got far enough from the main choice tree it would just reset.”

Tina nodded. It made sense that Amy couldn’t possibly map out everything any person might do.

“If we had a real high-end industrial setup we could do a broader thing, that’s why triple-A studios still exist,” Amy continued. “But then they don’t bother making the stuff that’s really fun anymore.”

She handed Tina full immersion headset.

“I’ve got a generic college boy I picked up a month or two ago in here,” she said, “Since Andrew’s being all responsible and going to the grocery store.”

“Okay, how many are we going through this time?” Tina asked.

“Just a couple,” Amy replied as she tapped on her keyboard rapidly, “Nothing too wild. One of them it’s probably more fun to be the tiny but I’ll leave that to others.”

***

Tina slowed at the end of her jog. It was a beautiful day out and three miles was enough. On her walk through the small park across the street from her apartment she smelled blooming flowers. Felt the sun on her face. Heard someone yelling.

She paused.

Heard someone yelling?

Frantically she looked toward the sound, sure someone needed help. The voice was oddly faint and at first she looked to the bushes behind her usual bench. But when the voice changed direction almost instantly she looked down at the bench instead.

“Whoa.”

It was the only thing she could think of to say. There on the bench, in broad daylight and not even trying to hide, was a three-inch tall shrinky. Her stomach growled.

He must be pretty desperate to want my help! she thought, leaning forward.

The little man was shouting up to her, trying to tell her something important since he’d gotten her attention. Important to him, that was.

“-in three day and I know you don’t all-“

“Shh!” Tina said, trying to hold back her excitement. He was right; not everyone thought of shrinkies as food. “Of course I’ll help you!”

He didn’t know that she did.

“Stay quiet!” she whispered to him as she held him gently in her hand, “First things first let’s get you indoors!”

And next up in my belly!

Tina had a good time pretending she was sneaking him into her building. The truth was no one gave her a second look. But the tiny in her hand held very still and when she chanced a look at him the hope in his expression only made her hungrier, like a kid who knows they’re on their way to get pizza.

Once in her kitchen she sat the little man on the countertop. He must have been exhausted from his own trials because he immediately collapsed to sitting.

“Oh, here, I’ll make us both something to drink!” she said, hoping he didn’t notice the silent malice in her voice.

He may have said something to her but she didn’t notice. Yogurt, milk, protein powder all made their way into a blender with ice. It all mixed together quickly and she poured it into her tall glass, almost to the brim.

When she glanced toward the tiny man she realized her smile must not have been too convincing. He’d started backing away rapidly.

“Hmm,” she said, moving toward him but pretending to be looking for something else, “I’m forgetting something…”

The little man paused in his retreat. Maybe convinced by her apparent lack of interest that he wasn’t in any danger. Maybe more realistically he realized she took two steps for every hundred of his.

“Oh! You!” Tina said with a laugh as he turned and ran. Casually she plucked him up from the countertop and ran him under the tap to clean him off.

She held him up for closer inspection and brushed him off to get any remaining dirt, then held him over her smoothie.

“Thanks for getting my attention earlier!” she told him with a laugh as he screamed, “I haven’t had a good tiny in weeks!”

Then he was dropped into the nearly freezing drink.

With faint screaming as background noise, Tina tipped her shake back and began chugging. She loved her latest flavor combinations. When she felt her protein additive hit her lips she carefully tucked him into her cheek.  The last of the actual shake went down easily, just as she felt the brain freeze start.

Carefully she maneuvered the tiny to the roof of her mouth and pushed him upward. Almost instantly the cold-induced headache vanished.

His squirming made her smile as she grabbed her towel, and she casually swallowed him as she turned on the water in the shower.  He was moving pleasantly in her stomach as she undressed, but by the time she was out and drying off the movement was already done.

“Disappointing,” she said in an annoyed tone.

***

Amy looked at the paused screen and shrugged. It was a simple scene and everything had gone perfectly. Before she could lose her train of thought she scribbled notes onto a post-it.

“Expand vore scenarios,” she told herself.

Then she pulled Tina back into her waiting room.

“Wha-I-“ Tina said as she found herself suddenly sitting on a violently pink couch, “Hey!”

She stood and looked out of the screen, where Amy knew she could see her.

“That was actually really fun!” she admitted with a laugh, “Who knew eating people like that would be so cool?”

Amy laughed with her as she lined up the next several scenarios.

“I did, actually,” she told her sister, “I just wanted to give you a heads up on the next couple so we could-“

Amy paused as she heard the door open and close downstairs. She looked back at the computer with a pleased smile.

“Hold that thought!” she told Tina.

“Ok-“ Tina started to say before the simulation was paused.

“Andrew! Get up here!” Amy yelled.

“Let me put these away!” he yelled back, frustratedly.

“Hurry up!” she shouted.

“-ay,” Tina’s voice finished, and she made an odd face. “Did you just do the pause thing? You know I don’t –“

Amy paused the sim again with a smirk, knowing it would annoy Tina. She drummed her fingers on the desk as Andrew took an incredibly long time to put away the groceries.

When he finally appeared she tossed him the headset.

“Took you long enough!”

“What’s the hurry?”

“Nothing, I’m just impatient,” Amy admitted, “Tina’s been trying out these scenes with random bar hookup avatars but there’s a few I want you specifically in.”

“Care to elaborate?” he asked as he put the headset on. Andrew knew what she would say but it never hurt to ask.

She surprised him this time. Usually only Tina got any explanation.

“I need your specific feedback on these, because you’re gonna get a wildly different experience than Tina.”

“Uh, that’s been pretty much all of them-“

His body tingled suddenly and he quickly sat on the bed.

Just as he quickly he found himself sitting on an incredibly pink couch.

“like that!” Tina was saying to the real-world viewscreen.

“Yeah, me neither,” he said as he stood, making Tina jump.

“Damnit!”

She turned to talk to him, but Amy interrupted them both.

“Okay, so for Tina these next couple are gonna be pretty obvious what you’re up to, for Andrew you’re pretty much riding along but I’m leaving you completely as you so you can tell me about it.”

Tina shrugged while Andrew just looked confused.

Amy rolled her eyes and started the next Reality.

***

Andrew fell to his knees as the world shook. He felt like he’d been air-dropped into a sauna, if that sauna was in a swamp and intended to kill him. Shrouded in complete darkness he slipped left and right as the strangely smooth ground beneath him shook side to side. When he slid far enough he felt himself hit heavy iron bars that stopped him hard. He tried to stand but immediately slipped on the wet floor.

“Amy, what the hell!” he yelled, knowing his sister wouldn’t respond to him.

Then the darkness was pierced by sudden light and he realized what was happening. The bars he rolled against were actually keeping him safe.

Tina gave her date a smile and pushed him back onto the bed. She didn’t quite remember how she’d gotten here, or what his name was, or really anything else about the evening. But none of that mattered as he pulled his pants off.

“Whoa,” she said aloud as his massive cock was revealed.

“Oh shit,” Andrew said as he looked out through Tina’s lips. Her broad, pink tongue surrounded him, while only the chrome cage of her tongue ring kept him from being swallowed as she licked her lips.

Her lips parted like a horrifying movie theater view.

In the real world, Amy smiled and reached for her vibrating egg once more.

Tina flicked her latest tongue ring across her front teeth as she knelt in front of tonight’s lover.

“Wait no!” Andrew yelled. Naturally, he wasn’t heard.

His tongue prison shot out from between her lips and dragged its way up the length of the mile-long cock. Andrew held onto the bars as well as he could, unironically keeping his hands and feet inside the ride at all times. Tina made several long passes up the rod before shifting downward.

Spit gathered around him and Andrew did his best to hold his breath. Then her lips parted again and through them came a massive testicle. Suction made his ears pop repeatedly as the tongue massaged sensitive skin. Tiny hairs, short enough to tell him the man had shaved for this date, pushed through his prison bars and shoved at him like lengths of wire.

It was almost a relief when Tina dragged her tongue up the man’s length once more then wrapped her lips around his bulbous head. His ears popped again and she backed off slightly, opening her mouth wide enough that he could clearly see his urethra. And that she was milking his rod directly onto him.

Andrew sputtered as salty precum covered him, then screamed when she swallowed, the suction yanking him upward briefly. He was bruised from being yanked into the bars but the force of her swallowing had at least gotten the precum off of him.

“Yummy!” Tina’s voice boomed around him.

Then the cock was coming at him like a freight train again. It rocketed past him fast enough to give him vertigo, then reversed course just as fast. When it came down again there was a pause followed by a brief gagging sound, then it advanced more slowly as Tina overcame her gag reflex.

This repeated over and over as Andrew was bounced around his cage, wishing the next bob would knock him out. Every so often Tina would pause and resume her licking but it always came back to Andrew being covered in fluids before she got back to business.

After an eternity Andrew finally felt a change of pace.

“I’m gonna cum!” he heard from an impossible distance.

His mouth prison retreated long enough for him to hear some terrifying words.

“Right here!” Tina said, sticking out her tongue and aiming the rod directly at Andrew.

Before Andrew could scream he was hit with a flood of piping hot semen. Shot after shot landed either on him or close enough that it didn’t matter. He sputtered as it completely filled the space around him. Just as he was sure he’d have to take a DNA-filled breath, darkness returned and Tina swallowed around him.

“Aaaah!” she said like she was at the dentist’s office, holding her tongue out so the man could see it was clean.

More than anything that had happened already, Andrew hated the man’s satisfied smile. For a moment he wished the man would notice him but it was obvious he only had one thing on his mind.

“That was awesome!” the man said with a laugh.

Tina laughed too, and Andrew was shrouded in darkness as she swallowed once more to get all of the load down.

Then he fell against the side of his cage as the massive tongue he was on moved idly from side to side.

The darkness was pierced by light as the massive lips opened and Andrew saw a man laughing, pants still on but being pushed back onto an even larger bed.

Just as he realized the simulation had started over, darkness surrounded him once more.

When Andrew opened his eyes he felt something tightly wrapped around his chest and abdomen. It held him suspended but swinging, every other swing brushing him face first against something warm and soft. He was uncomfortably warm again but relatively dry and surrounded by a smell he faintly recognized.

Faint light showed through the fabric in front of him and Andrew could faintly see two massive objects moving into the distance.

The rhythmic swaying suddenly made sense to Andrew. Despite himself he grew hard quickly; the tongue ring had been so disruptive he’d been struggling to survive at all. But this? He was just jewelry.

Please be a lesbian scene! he thought as he dangled.

Faint giggling came down from on high as the temperature behind him started to rise. Someone was getting excited.

Movement intensified briefly and the outside world grew darker, but he had the sense of his piercing prison settling back against warm skin.

She’s sitting down? Andrew wondered until he heard music start and the rumble of an engine.

As the vehicle jerked into motion the light grew brighter suddenly; her skirt had been flipped upward.

“Be careful!” his sister’s voice hissed.

Before Andrew could wonder what she meant or who she was talking to, the cloth in front of him was yanked to the side, revealing the glovebox of a fancy car and an oncoming finger. It slid into the heat below him and the rest of the hand pushed down onto him almost accidentally. When the man felt the piercing his fingers moved upward.

Andrew yelled as the rough fingers grabbed him and twisted the piercing along with him. He could hear Tina’s enjoyment as the man flicked the piercing and played with it. But before the fingers could actually hurt Andrew they moved back down and slipped into Tina again. Andrew was covered in lubrication and they hadn’t even started.

There was a disappointed groan when the fingers retreated and the underwear put back in place. It was obvious why when the car stopped and Andrew’s prison jerked as Tina climbed out of the car. Her legs moved quickly as she half-jogged up a long flight of steps, and a loud ‘smack!’ from behind told him that she was being playfully chased.

Tina followed the gruff voice quickly and before Andrew could try to piece together where they’d gone, the panties that were covering him fell to the ground, followed by a dark skirt.

“You’ve got a condom, right?” he heard Tina ask as she turned around.

Andrew craned his neck upward and could see the man pause. Tina’s legs stretched outward on a generic gray bedspread, and tonight’s hookup looked a little surprised and suddenly worried.

“I, uh, yeah sure let me look!” he said, not sounding at all confident.

“No glove no love!” Tina said with a laugh as she scooted back further onto the bed. Her two fingers reached down and began rubbing her button in slow circles, bringing Andrew and his piercing prison along with them.

There was thirty seconds of frantic drawer opening and closing before the man admitted defeat.

“Uh, shit.”

Tina groaned.

“Don’t suppose you’ve got one?” he asked as he came back into Andrew’s view. He was practically drooling looking Tina’s snatch. The piercing fascinated him and he was hard as a rock. Andrew was too despite, or maybe cause of, his helpless situation but this new man put him to shame.

Tina made another frustrated noise.

“Well, I was saving this one for breakfast, but okay.”

You what? Andrew wondered as Tina shifted. There was the sound of a zipper followed by a distant woman screaming.

“She’s a fighter,” Tina said giggling before she added whistfully, “Would’ve made a great breakfast.”

“Perfect,” the man said, “Usually I’ve got a couple on hand but…”

“Mmmhmm,” Tina said, clearly not believing him, “Just get her on and get in me.”

“Get her on?” Andrew wondered aloud as he watched Tina casually toss a two-inch tall woman to the man. He caught her nonchalantly and gave the little blonde a quick glance over.

“Where’d you get this one?” he asked.

Andrew watched, horrified, as she screamed in his fingers. Casually he pinched around her ankles.

“Park,” Tina said, her fingers slipping back down to play with her piercing.

It was almost a relief that Andrew only saw half of what happened next. The screaming intensified as Tina’s fingers blocked his sight intermittently. One moment the woman was being held like a small doll, then fingers blocked his sight.

The next moment she was being impossibly stretched over the massive cock. She stopped screaming suddenly and his next view of her had half the massive cock buried in her. Her body stretched impossibly as he filled her up and kept pulling her downward. Before Andrew truly processed what was happening she’d stopped looking like a woman and exactly like a novelty condom with arms sticking out sideways.

If he could have, Andrew would have thrown up as he watched her legs be tied in a little knot under his balls.

“Man these little buggers are useful!” he said once she was mounted all the way.

Tina nodded, unseen by Andrew, but scooted backward on the bed and sat halfway up with her legs open.

“Well make her useful,” she told him with a giggle.

The man climbed onto the bed and aimed his cock straight at Tina’s waiting pussy. At the tip of his cock was a horrified stretched expression and a tuft of blonde hair. Oddly stretched arms stuck out from the sides of the massive cock.

And then the man pistoned forward. Tina cried out in pleasure as the man buried himself in one swift stroke. His pubic bone slammed into Andrew where he ground himself forward slightly to try and get every last inch of himself into her. Andrew gasped under the pressure and felt himself start to be crushed.

He pulled halfway back and Andrew could clearly see every vein on his rod through the poor woman’s stretched-thin skin. Then Tina’s fingers returned and started playing with her clit again.

The two moaned as he rammed his length into her over and over again. Andrew screamed half with terrified excitement, half from how hard Tina was playing with him. The cock flying in and out of his sister below him was like a train and periodically it pulled out far enough he could see the woman’s face again, reminding him that he could trick himself but ultimately he was just a toy to these giants.

This woman had it far worse.

Finally their lovemaking lost its rhythm and became more frantic. Tina’s fingers flew across him as the tension grew until finally the man finally slammed himself entirely into her once, twice, three times. Andrew saw the inch of cock that was visible to him pulse repeatedly as he came, and heard Tina crying out with her own orgasm.

Satisfied, the man slid out of Tina with a squelch.

“Damn,” he said as he crawled back and surveyed her.

Tina was panting and out of breath, and giggled with her own relief.

“You’re good,” she said as he stood.

“You too,” he replied, carefully undoing the knot that held the woman on him.

Her facial expression was bulged wildly and as soon as her legs were freed her body was squeezed off the massive cock that filled her. She landed with a scream on the blanket, seemingly gallons of semen leaking from between her legs. Horrified she looked upward at Andrew and held out a hand to him, as though he could do anything about her fate.

“Great condom during,” the man said as he picked her up by the ankle, “But they always leak out immediately after, which is annoying as hell.”

“True,” Tina said as she got to her knees and held out her hand. Dutifully the man dropped the little woman into her palm. “But these are a lot more fun.”

Andrew didn’t see, but heard, the little woman’s screaming as she was lifted out of his sight. It didn’t take much imagination to guess what happened as the screaming was suddenly cut off. There was an exaggerated sound of swallowing.

“Also,” Tina said as she licked her fingers clean, “Latex isn’t a snack after, either.”

***

Amy paused the simulation and caught her breath. She’d came twice while watching Tina and Andrew play in the narrow range of the simulation. It was a simple one for her to create but it did allow for up to four different participants and was simple enough that it was fun in a classic way.

She could only imagine what it must have felt like for Tina. Amy had never tried full-immersion regular porn, and neither had Tina. But from her own limited experiences today she knew she’d rectify that soon.

I better check out the settings for the condom girl, Amy told herself, Someone’s gonna want to go on that ride.

“We better call it there for now,” she said aloud as she began the recall process for her siblings, “Let’s polish these up and get them online.”

Tina and Andrew appeared next to each other on the bed moments later. Tina was still flushed and held her hand to her stomach with a disappointed sigh.

“I can’t believe how good that feels,” she admitted, thinking about the little woman she’d been enjoying seconds ago.

“Next time, you be the piercing,” Andrew said with a laugh.

“I may prefer the condom,” Tina said in a low voice, barely suppressing her own giggle.

“Okay you two,” Amy interrupted as she held up a pen and pad, “You gotta give me some notes so I can fine-tune things. I wanna get some of these sellable and –“

The three of them talked for hours that afternoon, and into the evening. Amy ordered pizza and Tina didn’t bother to get dressed when she answered the door. They were too enthralled by their meeting, just as the delivery boy was too enthralled by her chest to realize that she’d only given him a two-dollar tip.

Amy was surprisingly psychological and analytical as they talked into the night, and she stayed up long after her siblings went to sleep to work on her Realities.

***

Eli leaned forward and sat his drink next to the computer monitor. His setup was nothing on his kids’, he knew that, but it did everything he needed it to and more. Far more than he needed, actually. Nervously he tapped the headset his kids had given him for a present last year. He’d used it several times to revisit old-but-updated games from his youth and it had been amazing.

Now he wondered what else he could immerse himself into.

His wife was working late that night, at least until midnight, which left him plenty of time for things he’d rather she not see him doing. Or looking at. Or playing in.

He talked to himself as he brought up one of his old favorite websites. It had adapted, slowly, over time, but still gave him everything he needed. In his youth that was stories, then videos.

“And now, it seems TR is here,” Eli said aloud as he saw the newest icon on the site.

In an odd way Transferred Reality had made life both better and worse, especially where entertainment was concerned. No one wanted to put the hardware to work re-creating porn scenes from the past and new modern scenes mostly involved living the experiences of someone else. Truly full-immersion scenes were expensive and he’d never been one to pay for porn.

“But in this case I may make an exception,” he spoke again as he clicked to see what was available.

“Not much for big guys like me.”

It was true. If he’d been interested in playing in a world as a tiny there were many options. Fewer more where one would get to play as a giant.

“Guess we’re lucky anyone’s making anything macro related,” he said dejectedly.

Then he saw a new artist listing. This one had more size options than the rest.

Leaning forward, Eli smiled.

“Here we go. Last-minute protection? Train ride? Nice, and they all have multiple perspectives? You’ve been busy…” he searched for the creator’s name, “…thatgirlyouknow?”

He chuckled and selected ‘The Tunnel 1.’ Eli skimmed the description and liked what he read.

“Yeah, that’s worth four bucks,” he said as he produced his old-fashioned credit card.

Several minutes later the scenario had downloaded and he was donning his full-immersion headset. He double checked that his safety settings were on; he’d even called the TR company and had them walk him through this part when it became obvious he would try it out. They’d assured him even the lowest quality reality he could enter would be safe with these settings.

So when he started the program he was fully confident in his safety.  And that he’d have fun.

***

Eli blinked and was briefly overwhelmed by the sudden music booming all around him. There were flashing lights that pierced the generally dim atmosphere and revealed a dancing crowd. Across from him was a massive bar and he was seated in a corner booth with a great view of it all.

He bit back an expletive as he looked around.

“This. Is. Amazing!”

Everywhere he looked there was barely hidden debauchery. Half the women on the dance floor were topless and a full third of them had someone’s hands down their pants. The booth next to him was empty, but the one past that had two women taking turns going down on the lucky guy between them.

But none of that was what was truly amazing.

The man enjoying the blowjob was also enjoying a drink. A fruity pink thing that was highlighted by the lighting. Lighting that accentuated the fact that a little person was swimming in the drink. On Eli’s table was a small bowl and he almost giggled when he leaned forward and saw a dozen half-inch tall tinies trying desperately to escape.

His giant fantasy was coming true.

”I know, right?!” said an excited voice from his left. She was bubbly in a way that got Eli instantly hard, alcohol be damned. “I love this place!”

He turned left and paused. He was sure he knew this woman. Her hair was long and incredibly dark, but it was hard to tell for sure with the flashing lights. Something familiar tugged at him and he had the urge to lean away from her.

How do I- he started to wonder before mentally slapping himself.

Without him realizing it, the TR programming shifted away from his more reasonable self to help him focus on the scenario. Just as its creator intended it to be an escape from the real world, she also knew that keeping people from thinking too critically was crucial to keeping it fun. So when someone started to try and think too hard…

Don’t fuck this up! the devil on his shoulder yelled.

“Let me see it! Let me see it!” she half shouted over the music.

Throwing his misgivings to the wind, Eli obliged her. She gasped with glee when she saw what he had for her, and he couldn’t believe how amazing this simulation was when she held out two little people for him.

“This is amazing!” he said as he took them from her.

He knew right where they were going.

Ten minutes later he sent the little tinies directly down the woman’s throat and into her stomach. It was, without a doubt, the most satisfying orgasm of his life. Wistfully he let the woman come up for air and she giggled.

“Up for round two?” she asked as the world slowed to a halt around him.

“What-?” he started to ask, but realization came back to him suddenly as the program let his faculties return.

A clock appeared in the upper right of his vision.

Reality focal point. Repeat scenario? Continue to scenario two? Exit?

As the real world demanded his attention he sighed. His whole body was still tingling with the strength of his orgasm and he knew he’d be back. Despite everything else Transferred Reality could do, events always occurred in real time.

“Better go,” he said aloud in the sudden silence, but he took one last look around.

In the nearby booth the man was still getting oral from the pair of women. The crowd was paused mid-jubilation and he could see at least three people playfully holding tinies overhead to devour. And to his left-

“Oh shit!”

To his left was his oldest daughter Tina. Without the programming skewing his critical thinking to keep things simpler and fun, it was obvious who she was in the dim light of the club. Eli stood and stumbled out of the booth as fast as he could.

“Out! Exit!” he said, and moments later he was seated in his office chair again.

“No way! No! Way!” he repeated over and over to himself, but as he reviewed the scenario’s footage it was obvious: the model in the scenario was his daughter.

He sat back and double checked the clock to make sure his wife wouldn’t be home soon. And he had plenty of time.

“It doesn’t count like that,” he told himself as he nervously tapped the immersion headgear. What he’d just ‘lived’ through was still so amazing his body was tingling. Had he ever came like that in the real world?

“I did spend four dollars,” he conceded, pushing the angel on his shoulder away.

Before he could stop himself he put the headgear back on, determined to explore this Reality to its fullest.

“I won’t know it’s her once the sim gets going,” he justified. “It’s just oral,” he told himself before he vanished into the simulation once more.

 

 

 

 

Cassandra's Show by Thatgirlyouknow

“Welcome back everybody!” Cassandra said in her always-perky voice.

The redheaded young woman giggled and waved to the camera. Her audience was seeing her on their own basic computer monitors or projected screens; part of the reason she was so popular was that her show wasn’t designed as another Reality for them to partake in. She was an exceptional streamer who had mastered her art and found a niche that all other streamers had neglected: the simple live stream video.

It was true that most of her broadcast, especially once her shows were really rolling, were highly curated by the Transferred Reality program. But her viewers saw the action from what her own preferred point of view would be. Cassandra was the director, producer, and star of the internet’s favorite show.

She was also, herself, a work of art.

Classic red hair paired with pale skin and freckles, with a cute mousy nose. Round-framed glasses that were just for show (a well-kept secret), and a non-stop smile. Her personality alone would have kept most of her streamers watching even if she’d simply been baking cakes. But obviously she was selling more than that.

Currently that something more was covered in a white turtleneck sweater which only gave her the distinct image of the world’s sexiest librarian. Everyone knew what she had underneath, which made the packaging more enticing.

“I. Am. So. Excited!” she said as she held up her hands with glee, “Today marks a really, really big mark for me!”

The chat on the side of her screen had been moving slowly, but now it blew up with questions from her viewers. Her eyes flickered to read some of them, but they were just what she’d gotten used to reading: dozens of requests for what she was going to give them anyway. Mostly.

“No, not any of that!” Cassandra replied with a laugh and an exaggerated face of innocence. “Today marks me finally having two-thousand donated avatars!”

The chat lit up with dozens of messages, most in all-caps. The most excited of these responses were from those who remembered her live stream from when she got to one thousand avatars.

Cassandra feigned being embarrassed by their attention but played it up for the camera.

“I. Am. So. Flattered!” she told them, practically bouncing in her seat. “You guys all know what I like to do with tinies, but you gave me yourself anyway!”

They all knew the only way they’d ever get with their online crush was by giving her a digital copy of themselves, but a good chunk of her subscribers still had enough sense of self-preservation to not even allow a copy of themselves to be used the way Cassandra would use them. Even before she’d gotten the idea to ask for ‘donations’ her entire show had been dedicated to her voracious appetites, just with premade NPCs that she’d made herself.

“So I want to make today extra special,” Cassandra added, “Which is why you not only get to see my auto-view, but I’ll also let you view things from your avatar’s point of view!”

Then she giggled.

“For as long as it lasts, that is.”

I love my job, the redhead thought as she reached for her full-immersion headset.

She’d debated allowing her streamers who ‘donated’ above a certain amount to fully immerse themselves into her scenario but so far had resisted the temptation. It would be perfectly safe for them, of course, but with the ‘simple’ avatars it was less committed. Plus she knew the longer she waited to cross that line the more people would be willing to pay to play. And she was already making mad bank off what she was doing now.

Her headset settled easily, as it had dozens of times before.

“I hope you all enjoy watching me play!” she said perkily as she organized her playlist.

All around the world viewers shifted in their seats and grabbed their toys.

The view of Cassandra faded as she blew the camera a kiss. Unseen by the crowd she vanished moments later. Their view was replaced by a temporary ‘pause’ screen that showed Cassandra in humorous situations, pretending to be surprised by finding a tiny in her underwear drawer or on her sandwich. The crowd’s favorite was always the redhead almost cross-eyed and biting her lip, staring at a tiny on the tip of a banana.

***

Cassandra rolled out of bed with a smile; in the real world she wasn’t a morning person but in her curated Realities she could be anything. She left the sheets behind and stood, revealing her naked body to the world. Idly she shuffled into the restroom to do her business, then to the kitchen.

The screaming started when she turned on the light. Not that she heard any of it, but her audience did.

From a clear tupperwear container a crowd of small tinies watched in terror as Cassandra began brewing coffee. They knew what she liked to do, just as they also knew they’d donated themselves to be put in this situation. Every single one of them also knew to their bones that donating themselves, even as they knew they were simply avatars, was the worst decision they’d ever made.

But in the real world they knew their actual selves would be busy masturbating.

The giantess redhead poured herself a steaming mug of coffee, then added creamer. Carefully she sipped, but made a face.

“Nope, missing something,” she said, looking briefly around on the countertop.

With a smile she reached out and picked up the tupperwear, renewing the screaming. A hundred ears popped painfully as she opened the lid, but far more painful were the injuries from her gently shaking the container. Each little motion threw dozens of them side to side and onto one another.

“Perfect,” Cassandra said as she looked inside at its incredibly small inhabitants. There wasn’t a lot to see at their size, but with effort she could have plucked out an individual tiny with a pair of tweezers, if she didn’t mind crushing them with even her lightest effort.

Without a second thought she tilted the container sideways and yawned as she poured half the tinies into her drink. Viewers around the world heard screaming as her victims fell into the coffee, some slipping under and never returning, others wishing they had drowned instead of being boiled. Then a spoon stirred their pool like a tornado.

Idly checking her phone, Cassandra took a sip of her coffee and this time it earned a nod of approval.

“Now that’s really perfect.”

She turned to start making toast but paused and looked back at the now almost-empty container of sweeteners.

“Why not?” she asked herself, lifting it upward and holding it overhead.

Her open mouth greeted the remaining hundreds of tinies who desperately tried to not slide down the plastic slope. None succeeded.

Cassandra tasted the little bodies as they landed on her tongue; sweet and a little salty, especially the ones who had been hurt already. When the container was empty she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and savored them for a moment. The movement always felt a little fizzy to her.

Humming contentedly she took a drink and swallowed down her extra-sweet mouthful. The faint fizzy sensation followed the tinies down her throat and into her belly, where it stopped.

“Have to go to the store later,” Cassandra mumbled to herself.

***

Several tinies ran desperately away from the giant redhead behind them. Screaming, they all knew that getting to the end of the table was unlikely and would only be followed by a suicidal drop. But it would be preferable to-

Cassandra casually plucked one of the runners from the table. At half a centimeter tall they were hard to pick out against the table’s dark color, but she had plenty of practice.

She held it, him, up to her eye.

“You dumb little things,” she said to him as he squirmed, “How do you keep getting in here?”

The tiny man was yelling something but her attention was already elsewhere. Mildly annoyed, Cassandra poured out a small dish that normally held candy and dropped the tiny into it. The rest followed until she could no longer pick out any running forms.

“I swear, I blink and there’s more of you every twenty minutes,” Cassandra told them as she walked the dish to the sink.

Just as she was about to start the water running and pour them down the disposal, Cassandra paused.

“Guess I shouldn’t waste you,” she said, still annoyed at the pests but knowing they had their uses.

Twenty minutes later Cassandra was pouring brownie batter into a round baking dish. Her mood had improved as she’d mixed it up, and by the time she picked up the tiny dish, full of the final ingredient, she was actually pretty happy. The tinies weren’t, but since when did what they want matter?

In Indiana, Greg watched through his avatar’s eyes as he was shaken out of the dish that had held him and fell with a plop onto what was obviously brownie batter. Cassandra, the woman he was utterly infatuated with, was humming a happy tune while she shook out the rest of them and moments later Greg was surrounded by screaming.

“Now don’t worry!” Cassandra said with a smile, from far above as she scooted some of them around to make them more equal, “You’ll survive the baking.”

Greg, in the real world, watched her happy face looking down at his avatar and was harder than he could ever remember. Greg, in the brownie batter, screamed in terror as the beautiful redhead ignored them and slid the pan into the oven. Cassandra, uncaring, hummed a happy tune as she shut the oven door.

Fifteen minutes later Cassandra was letting the brownies cool on the stovetop, and ten minutes after that her resolve broke.

“Hot hot hot!” she said as she half scooped out a still-melty brownie.

Each movement was agony for Greg but made much worse by the knowledge of what was coming. Better to have been cooked.

What the hell was I thinking? he thought furiously at himself, regretting more than anything donating himself to this woman’s appetites. It had been hot and sexy, right until he realized he was the victim and not the viewer.

“See, I told you the baking would be okay!” Cassandra told the tinies in her brownie. They tried to move, but obviously they weren’t large enough to actually free themselves. From her perspective they were little, tiny sprinkles.

“The rest, not so much.”

Greg screamed as his prison of chocolatey goodness was lifted upward and toward Cassandra’s awaiting mouth. She’d been wrong about the baking, it had hurt and it defied all reason that he and the others were even alive. But her teeth were far worse.

Cassandra almost moaned around her treat and felt small jumps of excitement every time she found a crunchy bit.

“I almost hoped this wouldn’t work,” she said with a mouthful of half melted brownie, “Now I gotta tell Jessica she had a great idea.”

***

Alan, formerly of Ontario, sat up suddenly. He looked around, terrified, both knowing exactly where he was but at a loss to how he’d gotten there. Aside from donating himself, that is.

“No!” he screamed out when he watched dozens, hundred, of others suddenly awakening as well. Alan stood and turned quickly, trying to find any sign of the real world that might let him communicate and be saved.

“Help! You know what she’ll do!” he screamed as he turned, hoping that his real self was watching. But then his spirits fell when he realized something quite simple: his real self was watching. And probably masturbating.

Behind him a mountain-sized door opened silently, allowing Cassandra, his favorite wet dream, to walk into the living room from outside. He stood on hardwood floors that stretched seemingly for miles in every direction, but for her it was just the entryway. Screams started when the others saw the redhead, and everyone there knew exactly what was about to happen. That didn’t stop anyone from running.

Alan ran too.

“Oh goodie!” said Cassandra as she slipped off her shoes, “My favorite time of day!”

A bare foot slammed down on a group of screaming runners not far from where Alan had just been standing. Twenty people vanished in an instant with no effort whatsoever.

“Mmmmm,” the giantess said, loving how her victims had felt before they popped under her foot. She slipped her sweater off and revealed she wore no bra underneath. Then she tossed it at a dizzying speed further ahead of the screaming crowd, killing several of the faster tinies but also blocking their escape route.

“Oh I needed that,” she murmured. Alan couldn’t help himself as he watched her cup her breast in one hand. Until moments later she gave them all a better show by sliding her shorts and panties down around her ankles and stepping out of them.

Someone running jostled him and snapped him out of his reverie.

“Run, moron!” they yelled at him, and just as Cassandra took another step forward and ended another dozen lives.

She moaned in pleasure, the unsure if she liked the power she held or the literal act of crushing people under her feet. Regardless, it didn’t stop her from rubbing her clit lightly as she looked down at her running victims.

Cassandra knelt down onto her hands and knees, but by then the crowd was far enough ahead of her that she only smashed one runner. Rapturously she held her hand up to her face and, seeing that the tiny runner merely had a broken leg, licked him from her palm.

“Oh I love you little fucks,” she said in a tone that would have shocked anyone who knew her in real life.

And to Alan that’s when the real terror started.

She laughed maniacally and crawled forward at a horrifying pace. Alan looked over his shoulder and saw her hand easily slap dozens of people, slamming them aside and into the air. Before he turned to keep running he saw her hold her hand overhead and let more fall from her palm until they hit the floor with a very final thud.

Air shifted behind him as her next swipe came impossibly close. Even without being hit the rush of wind made him stumble.

“No!” he yelled out as she licked her palm free of all the tinies she’d just scooped up. Alan tripped over someone else and fell onto his own back. It was all that saved his life.

With a giggle Amy launched herself forward, giving Alan an incredible view of her sex as it passed overhead. Then she dropped with a massive thud that shook the ground underneath him. Alan rolled onto his hands and knees as her incredible backside landed where he would have been had he not fallen. She bounced upward as she laughed, then scooted forward while revealing the red stain on her backside.

Cassandra fell again, loving the screaming that ended suddenly by her backside’s mass. Sitting down fully, she let her weight off her hands and stuck her legs out straight. She was perfectly positioned that her ankles were at the side of the sweater she’d thrown earlier. If anyone wanted to escape they had to climb the mountain of cloth or pray she hadn’t noticed them.

Alan, of course, couldn’t see this. He only saw a beautiful bare back and long curly red hair. Still stunned by the situation he looked left and right and realized he was the only one she hadn’t smashed or trapped in front of her. All alone. While she was distracted.

Carefully he stood while she played, her giggles a sharp contrast to the distant screaming. With shaking legs he backed up slowly, then bit back a scream when he saw what he almost stepped in.

As though his almost scream was a signal, Cassandra paused and turned slowly.

“Oh, what do we have here?” she asked rhetorically, smiling the world’s most terrible smile.

Alan watched as she licked her lips and cleaned off the people who had been stuck there.

Her eyes narrowed on him when he turned to run and before Alan could get even six inches her massive fingertips surrounded him, surprisingly gentle.

But he knew better.

In the real world, Alan watched his avatar be lifted upward until Cassandra was balancing his digital self on one fingertip six inches in front of her face.

“That’s me!” he said excitedly, typing the same into the session’s chat bar, “That’s me!”

The rush he got from seeing his avatar be singled out by Cassandra was enough to send him over the edge without even touching himself.

On screen Cassandra was smiling and looking down at the cowering digital Alan.

“You know, I’d hate for anyone to miss out on the fun, buuuut,” she told him with a thoughtful face, “You’re the first one in quite awhile for me to miss.”

Digital Alan had a moment of hope. Real Alan leaned closer to his monitor as he grew hard again instantly seeing Cassandra’s thoughtful face.

She leaned forward and digital Alan’s hope vanished.

With her free hand Cassandra pinched off one nostril, leaned over the tiny perched on her fingertip, and inhaled sharply. There was a faint scream that vanished instantly, and Cassandra resisted the urge to sneeze. Carefully she sniffed again just to make sure he was sent all the way in. A tickle far back, she imagined near her brain, told her she’d succeeded.

“Now, where were we?” she asked the crowd between her legs.

Some had managed to start climbing her lumped sweater but she ignored those. A trip through the washing machine would handle them all with no effort from her.

“How would you all like to go on a ride?” Cassandra quizzed the screaming crowd, which was now pushing closer to the sweater. This only made her scoot closer to them with her legs being spread into a near split.

Without bothering to be careful she herded the remaining crowd closer together. Only a few were caught between her hand and the floor, but they were the fortunate, being crushed to a pulp without her even noticing. She traced the inside of her thighs until she reached her vulva, then carefully traced up her slit until she lightly began circling her clit.

“Any volunteers?” she asked, not expecting any.

To her surprise a small group of tinies did come forward.

I guess some of my subscribers are a lot more dedicated than I thought!

“Oh goodie!” Cassandra exclaimed, holding her finger out near the group, which immediately climbed on.

Carefully she lifted the small crowd up to her eye. They were almost too small to focus on but it was surprisingly split between men and women, and none of them looked like someone she’d date. But she gave them her most innocent smile anyway.

“Scream for me, okay?” she told them, loving the look of confusion on their faces.

Then without any further ado she popped her finger into her mouth. The dozens of people fell off from her light suction and instantly the telltale feeling of movement on her tongue made her wetter than she’d ever been in real life. Her eyes looked down at the remaining crowd.

“You all I want to squirm.”

Carefully she avoided swallowing the tinies in her mouth, but with those still on the floor she didn’t bother. Madly she scooped up a handful and held it close to her clit, allowing them to rain down on her button. Cassandra groaned in pleasure, then took her still-tiny-covered finger and slid it inside of herself. She pumped it in and out several times before withdrawing.

The tinies vibrated perfectly both deep in her tunnel and on her clit. Cassandra didn’t even notice the remaining tinies on her palm be smashed when she leaned forward onto her hands. Her mouth opened in a perverse smile.

“You’re doing great in there!” she told them with a giggle.

Between her legs the crowd renewed its struggles to escape but Cassandra simply showed off her flexibility: before the crowd could do more than bare minimum disperse she raised up over them in a full split.

Only a few of them had time to scream before she dropped down onto them. The vibrating intensified for her as she ground her pussy onto the remains of the crowd and the floor. Cassandra cried out as a small orgasm overtook her.

Around the world her viewers watched and masturbated themselves, watching their redheaded goddess masturbate on screen for them. She’d switched from the full splits to laying on her back, crushing more of the tinies but not before she scattered some onto her toned stomach. Some more made their way into her tunnel where her fingers pushed them as deep as possible. Others she dropped into her waiting mouth or crushed against her clit.

Some viewers who could stomach seeing a version of themselves be crushed or devoured were having the time of their lives, up until those digital lives were ended. Cassandra’s pussy was an almost endless wave of pink undulating skin, her clit a pearl the size of a car. The unlucky few that were swallowed found great pleasure in seeing themselves be digested in the redhead’s stomach.

The only viewers that were disappointed with the show were the ones whose avatars hadn’t been played with yet.

But as they watched Cassandra orgasm again they knew their turn was coming: the screen faded out again only to be replaced once more with another silly picture of Cassandra from a different stream. In this one she was licking an ice cream bar, but instead of sprinkles it was naturally covered in little people.

Then it switched to a view of a generic kitchen with white walls, stainless steel appliances, and a simple wooden table. The remaining avatars found themselves on the kitchen island. All was silent except the ticking of an analog clock.

“So, what do you think this is gonna be?” Ryan, formerly of New York City, asked the blonde woman next to him. He was excited and it was obvious; even knowing the outcome he was hard as a rock.

“I…I don’t know!” she said back, on the opposite side of the excited spectrum. Elise loved seeing torture but she was seriously regretting volunteering even a digital version of herself for it. In the real world she knew her actual self was busy masturbating while she was debating throwing herself from the island to end herself faster.

Suddenly Cassandra walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a smile. The crowd stopped milling about and turned as one toward the redheaded giantess. Whether excited, terrified, or horny, they all knew what was about to happen to them. More or less.

She leaned her elbows onto the kitchen island and leaned forward toward them.

“Hi everyone!” Cassandra said as she looked downward. She smiled her best smile, still enjoying the afterglow even though they were now in a different ‘Reality.’

I need to tweak is so I keep a few of those little vibrators in me between scenes, she thought.

“I just wanted to say how awesome it is that you all volunteered to play with me!”

The crowd started cheering when Cassandra made a playful clap.

“You know this has been a really fun year and I love doing special shows like this,” she said, “And I wanted to let you all know I’ve made a really big decision.”

Someone in the crowd cheered again but no one else did when they saw her smile change into something more sinister. Toward the back of the crowd one person broke off and began to run away. They were plucked from the island’s surface casually by Cassandra, who lightly pinched them between her fingers as she held them up.

“I thought a lot about this, and I’m gonna open up another level of supporter,” she said to the tiny she held. “And pretty soon, once I have a scenario I really like, I’ll start playing with some of you, full immersion style!”

Her viewers around the world cheered from this development. Ella, who lived in Frankfurt, squeaked in surprise as she looked through the eyes of her avatar. She’d been having a very close-up view of Cassandra’s beautiful face, but that changed fast.

Cassandra flicked her hand sideways and threw the tiny she had been holding through the window above the sink. She didn’t see the tiny woman end with a splat on the sidewalk five stories down.

“But don’t kid yourselves,” she told the remaining crowd as she looked down at them, “You’re toys, regardless of how much you send me. And thanks, by the way, for paying my way through college.”

Only a couple of the tinies noticed the ground change behind them from smooth white countertop to something else. It first seemed to melt, then bubble, then turn red. When waves of heat began emitting from the increasingly hot and terrible floor more people turned away from Cassandra despite her beauty to see what was happening behind them.

“Oh, and since this is my Reality, and I like my games, here’s a classic.”

Cassandra stood and smiled down at them. In her hands a bottle of water appeared, cap already off.

“The floor is lava!” she said with a laugh, “I loved it as a kid. Now, you’ve got options.”

She pointed behind the crowd, where the heat was growing by the second. They nervously backed away from it as best they could, but they all also knew what awaited them if they ran to their second option.

“That lava is gonna hurt,” Cassandra told them, “But also I’m preeettty thirsty.”

The water bottle was jiggled in front of them.

“You can try for the floor, but I’ll warn you: when I check out of this Reality I plan on leaving it going for any strays. You’ll wander for a long time before even your digital body gives out.”

She shrugged, making her breasts jiggle enticingly. One hand lifted upward and Cassandra snapped her fingers, causing an abrupt change in the energy of the melting lava behind them. It began expanding toward the crowd and the heat grew far more intense. One man near it caught fire before he had a chance to react at all, and the person immediately behind him shoved him forward toward the heat, ending his misery in a flash.

“Choice is yours!” she said happily, making it obvious she was lowering the bottle to a level just below the countertop where they could jump in.

For most of them the choice was obvious. Almost the entire crowd surged toward Cassandra. Some tripped, and some were pushed, struggling to get back to their feet before the fast-approaching lava could get to them.

Her viewers loved the mad scramble. Seeing their tiny bodies be incinerated while they panicked was great for some of them, while others only heard the screams behind them as they ran. From above it was obvious the lava was moving faster than they could run and before they’d made it halfway to the relative safety of the ledge, a third of the crowd was gone.

Sarah, formerly of Ohio, was lucky. She was a college sprinter and was outpacing the rest of the crowd. Without anyone to jostle or trip her she could almost. And she angled her way toward the water bottle. Briefly she’d debated leaping from the countertop but she knew, if the physics of this Reality were at all realistic, she probably didn’t weigh enough to be killed by that fall and the idea of wandering an empty apartment until she starved to death wasn’t appealing.

Death by stomach was preferable to death by fire or attrition.

She reached the edge first and could only spare Cassandra’s massive, beautiful body a fast glance. The giantess was holding the water bottle slightly away from the island; possibly not even meaning to. But Sarah made the leap effortlessly, hitting the side of the bottle’s mouth with an ‘oof!’ and dropping into the almost freezing water with a splash.

When she surfaced, she treaded water and made herself go to the side of the bottle to avoid anyone landing on her. Moments later her instinct was proven right as a screaming man dropped in, then a woman, then dozens more. She was surprised by the faint sound of yelling from outside the bottle and saw that almost as many tinies were jumping and not making it into the bottle, instead falling to the ground anyway.

Almost as soon as she realized what was happening, a final body fell: this one on fire. If there were any more tinies on the island they were surely cooked.

As though to emphasize this point, Cassandra straightened up and lifted the bottle up to her eyes. She turned away from the table, and the remaining screaming and half-melted tinies, and walked to the window. Of the two dozen that had fallen to the ground, six were lucky enough to be smashed by her feet when she turned.

“Next time I’m gonna make you all a little more athletic,” she told them with a laugh, “That lava was supposed to get like, twenty of you at most. Now instead of a good protein shake I’ve just got…”

Cassandra shook her water bottle much harder than necessary.

“Like fifty of you in here.” Her voice overrode the screaming from the chaos she’d just caused. “It’ll have to do.”

Sarah screamed as the bottle tilted, suddenly wishing she’d chosen anything other than the short-term safety of the water bottle. Cassandra’s lips appeared at the opening and desperately she swam upstream to avoid being swallowed. Others flowed by her, all terrified and screaming themselves. She strained and swam as fast as she could but it was all pointless in the end. The almost icy-cold water she swam in was replaced with the heat from Cassandra’s fantastical mouth.

Cassandra held the last of the tinies in her mouth, squishing them against her cheek while she swallowed the last of the water. These tinies were just large enough that she could feel them all clearly, so she maneuvered them back onto her tongue for her show-ending finale.

She knew the camera would adjust to where she herself would like to see, so she simply made a happy face and opened her mouth, gently sticking out her tongue. Instantly she heard her meal’s screaming and she smiled. Giving the invisible camera a wink and holding up her fingers in the ‘peace’ sign, she posed for a moment.

Then without any ceremony her tongue went back into her mouth and she swallowed. An exaggerated yummy sound escaped her lips.

“You all were delicious!” she told her tummy as she patted it. It gurgled in response and she knew later she would spend hours masturbating to the sight of the tinies within being digested. And that others were doing the same, right now.

With that in mind she walked into the next room where a couch was waiting. Without bothering to prop herself up ‘artfully’ she plopped onto her back and laid her head on the armrest.

“Thanks for the avatars everyone,” Cassandra said into the invisible camera she knew was aiming at her satisfied face. “Can’t wait for some of you to get the full experience.”

Cassandra closed her eyes and savored the feelings of struggling in her stomach. After a few moments of this she triggered her personalized exit strategy.

To the viewers she simply fell asleep on the couch. This allowed anyone still watching to enjoy the struggles in her stomach for as long as they liked. It also allowed Cassandra to end the show on a ‘soft’ note as she frequently liked to do. When all viewers withdrew from the stream she would leave the Reality running until the last of the tinies perished on their own but close it off from viewing.

She would likely help them along; she enjoyed a good game of hide and seek. But that would be in a couple of days. No one in her real life suspected her sadistic streak.

“For now,” she told herself as she adjusted back to the real world, pulling the immersion headgear off her head and setting it on her desk, “Let’s see what today brought in.”

On her primary screen she could see dozens of watchers still enjoying the show. More than one had simply parked their cameras aiming at her vagina, making her roll her eyes. But several hundred were watching the tortured tinies in her stomach.

On her secondary screen a staggering amount of money for a half-hour show had rolled in. Was continuing to roll in.

“I love my job,” she said as she watched her number of paid subscribers go up.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11817