Vacation by sok06
Summary:

A woman decides to leave with a friend for a well deserved holiday, only to discover that her destination is a bit more exotic than she thought


Categories: Feet, Footwear, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 11508 Read: 25649 Published: May 04 2022 Updated: May 15 2022
Story Notes:

The whole story is already published on my patreon page, but i'll add all chapters here in the next future.

1. Chapter 1 by sok06

2. Chapter 2 by sok06

3. Chapter 3 by sok06

4. Chapter 4 by sok06

5. Chapter 5 by sok06

6. Chapter 6 by sok06

7. Chapter 7 by sok06

Chapter 1 by sok06
Author's Notes:

Brief introduction of what's going to come


It had been a bad year for Michelle. After a tough breakup with her long term boyfriend, she had let herself go. Now that she was working from home, she would rarely leave her house and would not easily meet even her closer friends. Everything and everyone reminded her of her ex. She casually met Tiffany at the supermarket one morning. They had been classmates in high school and hadn't met in years. Tiffany was still as exhuberant as she remembered her, and when she invited her on a night out, Michelle gladly accepted. She needed the company of somebody other than her cat. 

They talked all night long about the recent events of their lives, and Tiffany ended up suggesting Michelle to go with her on a trip to a small mediterranean island. She'd already booked her ticket and was planning to go by herself, but what the hell, it could help Michelle keep her mind off her breakup for a while. Probably due to the alcohol she'd had, or maybe since she hadn't left her country in months, Michelle booked the flight on the spot. It was a bit more expensive than usual since she was bound to leave in a week, but she worked hard and thought she deserved a relaxing vacation.

When she woke up the next day, Michelle thought she'd regret her hasty decision. Instead, she felt more energic than ever. She called her office to book her paid holiday, and prepared mentally for her trip. It was mid summer, so she wouldn't need to pack any heavy clothes. She took some time to choose her shoes, but in general it was an easy suitcase to pack. She decided to check the place she was about to visit, since she barely knew its name. "Ew" she said out loud when she wrote the name on Google. Literally the first result was about the "Tiny people laws" of the country. It was one of those small countries where laws involving tiny people were different from her home, and tourists would visit mainly to enjoy torturing and using shrunken people with impunity. She had a few shrunken people in her office. They were fun to look at, and she was annoyed by the fact that she had to be extra careful when she walked in the hallways so she woulnd't accidentally step on one of them. But they were treated with all the respect due to an unlucky victim of a serious illness. The pictures she saw on the freaking tourist promotion website were deeply unsettling. First of all, tiny people seemed not to be allowed any clothes. Those who weren't chained like dogs were roaming the streets like animals, or servicing normal sized people. A warning in broken english was issued on the front page of the website. It warned people suffering from the shrinking disease not to travel to the country, since they would lose any human right once on the island. It also strongly advised people to have their genetic map tested before entering the island, in case a dormant gene would activate while there.

Michelle was horrified. She was vaccinated, so she was definitely out of danger. But was this the reason why Tiffany wanted to visit the island? Could her old friend be one of those perverts who enjoyed the services of tiny people? She even thought to call the trip off, but the costly ticked was not refundable. She decided she would go anyway, but she would definitely confront Tiffany about this.  Reading further into the website she found out that the usage of tinies wasn't only tolerated, it was a major selling point of the island. She also found out that the whole country wasn't very english friendly, so she took the rest of the time before her trip to prepare to be around people. She downloaded a language app to learn a few basic sentences, and prepared a map of the most beautiful beaches to visit. She was determined not to let that stupid law ruin her holiday.

She didn't meet Tiffany until the day of departure. The woman was way less meticulous than her, and she'd brought more baggage than necessary. Michelle decided to confront her as soon as possible. "Do you know about the tiny people laws of the island?" she asked her friend while on their way to the airport. "Well... Sort of" Was the embarassed response. It was an obvious lie. "Come on, Tiff! You are dragging me there just so you can push a tiny around without consequences, aren't you?" Michelle sounded angry. "Look" Tiffany changed her expression. "I didn't force you to come. If that bothers you that much, we can still split once we get there. I mean, there's still plenty of stuff to do around". Michelle loosened up. She was right. Whatever she wanted to do on the island, it was her business. She'd enjoy the warm summer wheather with or without her.

The tension between the two girls fell off pretty quickly. They were both excited to board on the plane, although for different reasons. Michelle noticed that one of the hostesses was a tiny person. She reckoned that if she stood as tall as she could, she wouldn't get past her knee. "Aren't you afraid of going to Elpaguassis?" She asked the brown haired girl. "Yes madam" the tiny answered. "But that's exactly the reason why i won't leave the plane for even one second" the hostess said with a polite smile. 

Of course, all of the people on board were normal sized. There were a few families, but most people seemed to be travelling alone. Michelle shivered at the thought, and forced herself not to think that Tiffany was one of those disgusting tourists. The flight was long and boring, but she managed to sleep through it. They landed after dark, and the airport, although small,  didn't look much different than any other airport she'd already seen. Michelle noticed the absence of the tiny hostess. She was probably hidden in safety somewhere around the airplane. 

The first thing Michelle noticed once she disembarked the plane was the absence of tiny people around the place. Her country was pretty inclusive, so it wasn't weird to see people of different sizes scurrying around busy places like those. She silently hoped it would be the same in the city, but she was extremely wrong. When they approached the city centre and their cab stopped at a red light, Michelle saw her first human pet. A naked, blonde woman who was about as tall as the hostess she'd seen, was sitting by the legs of a younger local girl who was enjoying a drink at a bar. Her neck was constricted in a dog leash, and she looked the opposite of happy. How could something so cruel be legal in a civilised country? Their gazes met for a second, and the tiny seemed to read her mind. Michelle thought that she would have screamed for help if she could. But there was nothing she could do to help even one person. Freeing her would be considered stealing for the local laws. The car started before she could even say something to Tiffany. 

"Hotel" the cab driver said, sounding mildly annoyed. He unloaded their bags, gladly took their money and left. "I can't wait to lie on the bed. My feet hurt" Michelle complained. Without saying a word, Tiffany smiled and pointed at a shop behind her. When Michelle turned her head, she saw what she meant. All over the sign, it said MASSAGE in all caps. It featured a stylized drawing of a shrunken person next to a giant. It was horridly made, but it conveyed the message pretty well. Judging by the fact that it was open at that time of the day, and it was basically impossible to look inside, Michelle realized it was nothing more than a tourist trap and it was probably something way different than a massage parlor. She just said "whatever" to an amused Tiffany, and walked to the hotel.

Chapter 2 by sok06
Author's Notes:

Backstory: tinies exist because of a virus or whatever. End of backstory.


The hotel was actually quite nice. For what she had payed for it, Michelle was expecting some kind of a hostel, but she found out it was basically a four star level, pool included. The reason why anyone would rather be in a swimming pool with the beautiful beaches that surrounded the island was a mistery to her, but a distracted glance made her notice that a few people were there even that late at night. 

When they exited the elevator, Michelle and Tiffany easily found their room. Michelle was pleased to notice that their beds were separate so they would not be forced to spend the night in a double bed, and they unpacked. "Since we're splitting the room I'll need to ask you a favor" Tiffany said. If we meet somebody tonight, let's put a sock on the door handle so the other won't get in. Michelle smiled at the thought of bringing in a local handsome guy, and gladly accepted. "Sure" she answered. "But i'll have to ask you something as well". "Huh?" Tiffany answered distractly while getting undressed for the shower. "No tinies in the room. Please. It's disgusting." Tiffany rolled her eyes, and mockingly said "Whatever... Tiny justice warrior!"

Michelle didn't seem to be offended by her words. After all, it was basic human decency not to use another human being for her own pleasure. Tiffany quickly forgot about it, and got rid of her clothes. Sure, they had been in school together, so Michelle had already seen her naked in gym class. She just wasn't expecting her to be so confident with her nudity after all those years. Her body was incredible. She could tell that she was a fitness enthusiast just with a quick glance. She wondered how her own body would look compared to that. Not that she was out of shape, she just felt that their bodies were not on the same level. "I'm getting a shower, the city is waiting for us!" a naked Tiffany told her, snapping her out of her daydreaming. "You'd better get dressed too! We need some drinks in our system!". Michelle hadn't planned to go out that first night, but then decided that she was on vacation, and eventually got a shower and left with her friend.

The road to the popular tourist area was packed with people, and Michelle started to notice more and more tinies among regular sized folks. Few of them were impossible to miss: they were as big as dogs, and treated accordingly. A leash around their neck would keep them close to their masters, and the luckiest ones seemed to receive human affection in the form of petting. It was such a sad sight. But when they sat at a bar, Michelle could really see the effects of the lack of tiny people laws. Girls were using tinies as accessories. She spotted a few wearing tiny naked people as earrings, and another girl having a tiny woman hanging from her anklet. She would swing with every step of her owner's leg, and for a short, disgusting time frame, Michelle saw the girl removing her sandal and play with the naked figure using the toes of her idle foot. It made her sick. An adult woman was treated like a piece of dirt by a much younger girl, and it seemed to bother nobody, except for her and the poor tiny. 

"Why the long face?" Tiffany asked while sipping her overpriced cocktail. "I need to go to bed" Michelle answered, feeling actually sick for witnessing something like that. Tiffany tried to convince her for a few short minutes, but in the end, she waved goodbye to her, and said "Don't wait up! I'll be out shopping!". Those seemingly innocent words had a very clear meaning, and disturbed Michelle deeply. She only hoped Tiffany would end up in some kind of tourist trap and forced to spend much more money than necessary, althought she felt it wouldn't be enough of a punishment for her lack of empathy. 

On the way back home, she tried to avoid looking at people, so she wouldn't be forced to witness something so degrading like she had seen earlier, or worse. But it was hard to take her mind off that scene. That poor woman, compressed under the toes of an uncaring teenager. she couldn't even think of her humiliation she was going through. Then it hit her. A small, intrusive thought, but clear enough for her to notice. Her empathic spirit had brought her naturally to identify with the victim, but what if she was the one using the tiny? It was a split second, and she never wanted to go back to that thought, but it became harder and harder to distance herself from it, probably also thanks to the few drinks she'd had. She decided she would spend the next day away from the packed city, and take a hike through nature, away from cruel people and horrible fantasies. Just as she was about to take the stairs to the hotel entrance, something caught her attention: an older woman, probably in her 40's, dressed in a very elegant cocktail dress, was waiting for a cab with her high heeled shoes off. On each instep, a tiny girl about as big as the inside of the shoes was tied with their head in the toe section, their bellies up. That monster was using them as insoles for some wicked reason. The beautiful woman noticed her upset glance, and winked at her with confidence. Her cab came that exact moment, and Michelle managed to avoid looking at her while she wore her shoes back. Those poor girls were forced to be compressed under her weight, and now her feet were dirty for having walked on the sidewalk. Michelle gave a quick look at her own sandaled feet and for a short moment she imagined two tiny heads, barely visible from underneath her yellow painted toes. Again, she tried to distract herself, but she found it almost impossible. 

While getting undressed for her bed, her memory went back to Tiffany and her hot body. She wasn't a lesbian, but she knew a hot woman when she saw one. And Tiffany was as hot as she was dumb. She laid on the comfortable bed, and couldn't help but picture herself like a queen sitting on her throne. In her fantasy, she was dressed as Cleopatra, and was surrounded by tiny people. She had naked tinies swinging tree leaves to cool her down, a bigger tiny serving her grapes one by one, and a smaller woman at her feet, rubbing them, and giving them the occasional kiss. It was too much. Since Tiffany didn't seem to be coming back anytime soon, she took advantage of some alone time. Her hands slid down her panties, and she started touching herself. The tinies in her fantasy didn't have a very definite face. They were just extremely hot, and they were there to serve her like a goddess. As she went through, she found her fantasy indulging more and more in the woman at her feet. She had stopped massaging now, and was practically showering her with kisses. When Cleopatra-Michelle raised her foot, the naked beauty would crawl underneath it and lick the bottom. She was getting closer to climax, but what drove her insane with pleasure was giving the tiny precise features: it was Tiffany. 

She had to force herself not to scream in pleasure, and felt the echoes of her orgasm for the whole time it took her to fall asleep. In the morning, she felt guilty about her fantasy; it wasn't the first time she imagined one (or more) friends while masturbating, but what bothered her was the thought of using a tiny for her own pleasure. She blushed at the thought, and it took her a few minutes to turn her head towards Tiffany's bed. She was expecting her to be fast asleep, but was surprised to find the bed exactly like she'd left it the day before. Her friend had not come back at all that night.

Chapter 3 by sok06

"Tiff?" She called out loud. She realized it was a stupid move, and laughed at her sleepishness making her do stupid stuff like that. She lazily spent some more time in bed, trying not to think about her fantasy the day before. Whatever had gotten into her, that needed to be a one time thing. She texted Tiffany, asking her if she wanted her to wait for her to come back to have breakfast, and in the meantime took a shower. Tiffany of course didn't text back. She tried to give her a call, but she'd never pick up. 

While getting dressed, Michelle wondered where Tiffany could be. She had probably hooked up with some local guy, and had spent the night at his place. While choosing what shoes to wear, her eyes fell on her birkenstock sandals. She had worn them for a long time now, and the inside showed it very well. Her toes had left a very visible imprint on the inside, and while looking at them, a memory of the night before flashed before her eyes. That woman using two women as insoles had once again inspired her imagination: in her fantasy, a tiny, naked Tiffany, tied to the inside of the shoes, was laying on her back so her beautiful breasts would be pointing upwards. She wondered how a human body would feel under the bottom of her foot, but quickly dismissed the thought.

While having some local food for her breakfast, Michelle tried to call Tiffany a couple more times. Again, Tiffany wouldn't answer. A text from her came after a few hours, while Michelle was in a souvenir shop. It only said "I'm fine" and ended with a wink emoji. That was it. It didn't say when she would be back, where she was, or anything else. God, that woman was infuriating. Michelle tried to call her once again, but now her friend's phone was disconnected. The dumb woman had probably forgotten to charge it the night before, so Michelle decided to enjoy the rest of her holiday alone. Whenever Tiffany decided to show up, that would be fine.

While in the souvenir shop, Michelle overheard a conversation between an asian tourist and the woman behind the cash register. They both spoke broken english, but it was clear that the tourist wanted to buy a tiny. Curious, Michelle eavesdropped the rest of the conversation. Apparently, the shop sold tinies under the counter. It wasn't anything major crimewise, but it was still illegal. The asian girl was worried about bringing a tiny to her country, where they had human rights, so the owner suggested her to hide it somewhere. "You can put in shoes!" The woman had told her, pointing at her own sandaled feet as she said so. As they spoke, a frightened naked girl with black hair was shaking in fear between the two. She was about three inches tall, and the two bigger women were talking about her like an object. The asian woman decided it was too risky to bring her back home, so the shopkeeper suggested something so awful that Michelle actually gasped in horror. "You buy it, and when leave, you eat." She said that without any concern, like she was suggesting her what fridge magnet to buy. The tourist seemed satisfied with the answer, and paid for the tiny woman. That was the last straw. Michelle decided to leave for a beach, where she hoped she wouldn't witness any more of those horrific acts of abuse towards people. 

She took a cab to the nearest beach, where she paid for an "all inclusive" experience. She could read most of the services it offered, even thought they were in the local language but she was mostly intrigued by the open bar. The receptionist showed her to her parasol, and wished her a good day. She swam for a bit in the beautiful, clear water, and decided to tan for a while. She ordered a mai tai with the beach app, and laid down. While she had her eyes closed, she heard a noise to her left. She opened her eyes to see a female tiny, clearly a local, who wouldn't get past her knee if she stood up. The naked tiny had a tattoo on her chest with the logo of the beach restaurant, and a smaller number close to it. She was probably part of the staff, as a slave. She'd brougth her her cold cocktail, and was waiting for Michelle to take it. Michelle was embarassed out of her mind. It was the first time she was experiencing a contact with a tiny slave first hand, so she wasn't entirely comfortable around the woman's complete nudity, or the fact that she was there to serve her. She quickly grabbed the glass from her hands, freeing the tiny from a visible burden, and muttered an embarassed "Thank you". The tiny smiled, and she expected her to go back, but the beautiful woman did something she wouldn't expect. She approached the end of her tanning bed, climbed towards her feet, and took her left one between her hands. "Excuse me" Michelle didn't know what to say. The tiny couldn't speak english, but her sentence was universally recognizable. "Massage, massage" the woman said, while trying to knead her tiny hands into a foot that was almost as big as she was. 

Michelle blushed in embarassment. She wasn't ready for any of this, so she retracted her foot, and sent her away. "No, no massage, thank you". The tiny seemed disappointed. She climbed down the bed, and returned from where she'd come from. Michelle sipped her cocktail, and started to think that maybe it hadn't been the best decision. After all, she could indulge into the services of somebody who seemed well kept, and willing to do a nice thing for her. Before she could call the receptionist, she came to her, visibly angry, and she was dragging the tiny that she'd sent away by a leash that led to a collar around her neck. MIchelle was at loss for words. She had no idea why the receptionist was so angry, but after speaking to her for a few minutes she realized she was actually angry at the tiny. "No good?" the woman asked her, yanking the leash. "Why no like this?" again, a strong pull which produced a wince of pain in the poor slave. "She bad massage?". Michelle's heart sank. The woman thought she'd sent back the slave because she wasn't good enough for her, and was now taking it all on the poor girl. "No, i'm sorry, stop it" she desperately tried to stop the torture. "You not sorry!" The angry receptionist shouted "She sorry!" She gave a yank so powerful that the poor tiny fell on her face on the ground, and before Michelle could stop any of this, the receptionist put her black ballerina flat on top of her head. "I send you another. This one you keep for punish. Make smaller" While she mimicked the gesture of something shrinking using her thumb and index finger, the receptionist pressed her shoe on the tiny's head, making her scream in pain. the bigger woman scolded her in their own language, and the tiny stopped making any sort of noise. 

"No, no she's good!" Michelle decided that the only way to stop this horrific show was to keep the slave. "I keep her!". It was too late when she realized that she'd spoken in a broken english, just like her counterpart. The receptionist didn't seem to notice, but looked at her all weirded out. "No bad? Why you send back?". Michelle quickly lied on the spot. "No, my mistake. She's perfect. I'll keep her thanks" The receptionist shrugged, lifted her foot from the tiny's head, and pulled the leash to have her stand on her feet. She detached the leash, but let her keep her collar. "Enjoy" she said, and she left muttering something in her own language. Michelle could only imagine that it weren't nice words for her.

The tiny didn't look like she was enjoying what had happened, but she seemed well trained. She looked at Michelle, and tentatively asked "Massage?"

Chapter 4 by sok06

"Yes, yes, massage" Michelle waved at the tiny woman, who did her best to keep a smile on her face despite the fact that she had just been trampled by somebody so much bigger than her. The tiny climbed towards the end of the bed again, and approached Michelle's left foot a second time. The touch of a tiny hand between her toes was enough to make the woman wince. It wasn't a displeasant feeling, quite the opposite; Michelle just needed to adjust to the fact that a naked human being was being forced to deal with her feet. And the massage hadn't even started yet. She was just cleaning her toes from the sand. "No like?" asked the tiny, afraid of what could happen if she was to be sent back again. "No, no, go on. That's good!" Michelle encouraged her. She even raised her thumbs towards the girl to express her appreciation. The tiny shrugged, and kept ridding the gigantic foot in front of her of any speck of sand with her hands. "What's - what's your name?" Michelle wanted the tiny to feel at ease, but it seemed like the opposite. The girl gave her a weird look, which made Michelle repeat her question. "No name, number" the tiny answered, not sure why anyone had decided to ask her such a question. She pointed at the tattoo on her chest, which said - 13 - close to the beach logo. It was very likely that she couldn't pronounce the number in english. Michelle shuddered. Tinies really weren't people here.

So far, the tiny hands had only tickled her a bit. It wasn't exactly a bad sensation, but it was far from being a massage. Michelle wondered how people would prefer tinies to do stuff like this instead of having regular people do it, which would have been much better. She drastically changed her mind when the tiny actually started rubbing. Her tiny hands felt amazing under her tired feet, to the point that Michelle eventually let out a satisfied groan. She looked around herself to make sure nobody had noticed, and blushed in embarassment when she noticed the woman two posts from her, snickering to herself. She turned her face away in shame, only to hear the woman say "first time?".

Michelle reclutantly turned her head towards the english - speaking lady; even though she was flustered with shame, she didn't want to come off as impolite. "Actually, it is" she said, not really in the mood for small talk with the small lady working her expert hands at her feet. "Does it show so much?" she said with an embarassed smile. "It does" the mysterious woman said, nonchalantly. She was laying on her belly, the top of her bikini was unlaced and a tiny, naked girl was rubbing her back with her hands. She was on all fours, and she was visibly tired, but that didn't seem to bother the woman at all. "Once you get used to it, it's hard to let go" The woman said condescendingly. Michelle noticed a faint spanish accent, but it wasn't really noticeable as her english sounded like her first language "I'm Carmen, by the way." the woman said. "Michelle" she uttered her own name. "So, what brings you here, Michelle?" the older woman asked. She looked like she was in her mid fourties, but took great care of her body. She was wearing a red bikini, and a pair of expensive sunglasses. "I came with a friend, but she decided to bail on me. I have been triying to contact her the whole morning" Michelle said, laughing "She's probably still sleeping in a stranger's bedroom". Carmen raised her eyebrow, but decided not to say anything. "So, did you come for the local culture?" she nodded her head at the girl at Michelle's feet. Michelle blushed again, and she explained her situation to the older woman. It was Tiffany who had come there for the tinies, while she was having one by accident. "You remind me of myself" Carmen said, smiling. she said something in the local language that sounded a lot like a command, and the tiny on her back jumped to her feet and ran towards the end of the woman's bed. "i came here for the first time more than 15 years ago, for my 25st birthday" she put on her bikini top, and rolled on her back. As soon as she was set on the bed, the tiny at her feet started to massage her soles. "It wasn't like this at the time. People around the world didn't know so much about the tiny people laws  here. Let's just say i fell in love with the local customs" she patted her orange painted big toe on the tiny's head. Michelle was horrified by the show of dominance that unfolded in front of her. The woman came from a place where tinies had human rights, and was perfectly comfortable with treating one of them like an object. "I've come here twice a year for the past 7 years" the woman kept on with her monologue. "Can you believe it? At home i'm a hotel receptionist. Here, i'm treated like a queen"

Michelle could see what she meant, but it just seemed so much unfair. She was about to say something when she realized her own hypocrisy. She was enjoying the service of a tiny, too. At least now she knew why the woman seemed to be so comfortable around different languages. "So, how long are you going to stay?" Carmen inquired, seemingly determined to keep speaking to her. "Just three more days" Michelle answered, without adding too much information. The conversation was getting boring. "Honey, i have to ask you something, i hope it doesn't bother you" Michelle was bothered, but decided to be polite "Are you vaccinated?" Carmen asked. Michelle was taken by surprise. Carmen seemed to be actually worried about her health. "Yes, yes of course" she answered proudly. "Great. Because you know, tourists have been disappearing from the island all the time. They think it's useless to get a shot, because why would they shrink on vacation, but they forget that there is a huge demand for foreigners on the black market here. And they sell shrinking serum in local shops" Michelle's mouth was wide open. She had never been so thankful to herself for taking precautions. "I happened to find a girl from my own country here. No more than 4-5 years ago" Carmen said, seemingly amused. "You can't believe how much she begged me to return her to Spain". Michelle was now curious to hear the story. "And did you?" She asked inquisitively. "Of course" Carmen answered. "Sure, not for free. I mean, i made her do so much stuff to me in order to convince me. She was so desperate that she would do anything" She noticed the look on Michelle's face, but her story went on "She had come here to exploit unlucky people, and she ended up being exploited". Carmen snickered. "I'm glad you brought her back though. How did you get her on the plane?" Michelle was curious, knowing the very strict anti smuggling laws. "Oh, people do that all the time honey. If they're small enough, you can put them anywhere. Usually people smuggle them in their shoes" Michelle was listening intently. "But in my case, i was wearing flipflops, so i had to put her somewhere else" she said, feigning embarassment. 

It took a moment for Michelle to understand, and when she got what Carmen meant, she couldn't help but laugh. "And what did you do next? I mean, do you bring them to the police or something?" Michelle asked. "Oh, no." Carmen said casually. "I gave her to my daughter for her birthday. I mean, she is in Spain, isn't she. So i've kept my promise". Michelle's mouth was agape. She couldn't believe this woman's words. "Don't worry, Anita is old enough not to tell anyone else about her. The girl is fully trained now, and she's our little secret". Michelle wanted to ask her how could she do something like this, how could she condemn a person, a living person to a life of slavery. But Carmen anticipated her. "It's not much different from what you're doing down there" She pointed at Michelle's feet, where Number 13 was doing her best to knead her muscles with her hands. "Only, this one deserved it. She was stupid enough not to protect herself, even though she had the opportunity, and now she's enjoying the consequences of her own actions." She paused for a bit "Or rather, my daughter is." she laughed.

Michelle didn't know what to say. It was true. She was in no position to criticize anyone, now that she was enjoying the services of slavery herself. "Don't worry honey, you'll get used to it." Carmen said, while picking up her phone. "If you are enjoying her tiny hands, i can speak their language, and can ask her something for you. But you'll have to trust me on this one." Michelle was taken aback by the friendliness of this stranger who just told her the story of her life, so she shrugged, and said "Ok i guess". Carmen called the attention of Michelle's tiny, probably saying her number out loud. Then she said something in her language, and the massage stopped. Or rather changed. Michelle coulnd't feel the tiny hands under her feet anymore, but something was definitely happening. 13 was out of her sight, so she wasn't sure about what she was doing, but it felt rather nice. She gave an inquisitive look at Carmen, who smiled, and pointed at her own slave. The girl was now on her knees, and instead of massaging the woman's feet with her hands, had now her tongue out, and was licking the part directly above the heel. Tiny, wet strokes were visible where her tongue had already passed. Michelle's face must have been hilarious, since Carmen bursted into laughter. "Oh, Michelle. I love your innocence, honey" she said, and went back to her cellphone, almost as if she didn't have a person removing the dirt from the soles of her feet with her tongue.

Chapter 5 by sok06

The rest of the afternoon went pretty much the same way. Michelle saw her neighbor nonchalantly enjoy the services of her shrunken woman, as if it was business as usual. She judged that she was probably well used to it. She saw a number of other people using tinies in many ways, but she liked what 13 was doing too much to have her do anything else. She preferred the "massage" even to a nice swim. She was mesmerized by how easily her tiny would lick any part of her feet, even now that she'd gradually started to sweat from excessive heat. She had dedicated a long time to her heels, which Michelle had to admit now felt so much smoother, and was now putting her attention on the spaces between her toes. The area was much more sensitive, and Michelle couldn't help but giggle when the tiny first put her tongue there. But after the first few seconds, it felt amazing. 

Carmen's slave, on the other hand, didn't seem so good at her job. The older woman constantly had to tell her what to do, and in a couple occasions, she had to kick her to have her resume her work. The poor thing looked exhausted. She had probably been trained for less time than 13, maybe she had been shrunken more recently. Carmen didn't seem to care; she seemed to be very comfortable around a person who didn't want to follow her orders, and Michelle thought of how lucky she'd been to have a slave like 13. She wouldn't have had the guts to boss an uncooperative tiny around. She immediately cursed herself for having that thought, but it was too late. 13 wasn't a person to her anymore. She was an object, a tool of pleasure. Nothing more than a massage stick, or a dildo. She bit her lip at the thought of using the woman as a living vibrator, and realized she was going too far. How would she be able to see her tiny coworkers like people after an experience like this? Another set of tiny licks made her mind change the subject.

"Bye" she was awakened by Carmen's voice, who was apparently leaving. She had dozed off for god knew how long. "You did enjoy my advice, didn't you" Carmen said, pointing at 13 who had kept licking the gigantic feet in front of her for the whole time. "I wish mine was so well trained. You were lucky today" she added while leaving. "I'm going to file a formal complaint for mine. She barely knew how to do her job." Michelle looked at Carmen's slave, sitting by herself on the relatively gigantic sunbed. She looked like the experience had impacted her deeply. She was probably new to the job, unlike her own slave who seemed to be extremely comfortable with what she was doing. "Let me give you one last advice" Carmen said "Don't be too keen on finding your friend. It's never good when people disappear on this island." Michelle's jaw dropped. She hadn't thought about that possibility. "I'll be honest." Carmen added. "When i asked you if you were covered... I was fantasizing about taking you home with me." Carmen smiled nonchalantly. "Too bad you've had your shot". Michelle didn't know what to say. She could only thank herself for being careful in the first place, or now she could have ended up like 13 or even worse. "Bye, nice meeting you" She waved at Carmen, ignoring her last words. She saw as the older woman went to the counter, and saw her speaking to the clerk. The younger woman looked deeply sorry about the disturbance, and issued Carmen a coupon for her next visit.

As soon as Carmen left, the young clerk stormed through the beach towards the tiny that was still trying to recover from her experience. The bigger girl shouted something in her language, and the tiny looked scared shitless. She seemed to be apologizing, but it didn't seem to be very effective. The clerk violently picked her up by her arm and dragged her away while kicking and screaming. Michelle couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen to her.

After about half an hour, Michelle decided to leave. She dried the soles of her feet and put her flipflops on. It felt like walking on clouds. She thanked 13 for her good service and went to the counter for her checkout. She put in the max score on the satisfaction form, and noticed a few extra voices. The one that caught her attention was the possibility to buy the tiny she had used for the day, but when she asked how much they wanted, she decided it was just too much. The clerk then asked her in her broken english if she wanted a defective tiny for a smaller price. She wouldn't be as good, but she could always train her. The price was ridiculous. 50 euros for the life of somebody who used to be an actual person, and was now forced to live at the whim of the bigger. It was Carmen's slave. Now that she saw her closer, she noticed how beautiful she was. It was obvious that when she was regular sized she'd dedicated a lot of attention to her body. She looked like one of those fitness influencers, only she was now wearing a collar and leash, and was tied to the table. She also had the beach logo tattoeed on her chest, but her number said 37. She looked desperate. Despite her guilt, Michelle was tempted. 50 euros were a bargain, but the woman seemed like a stubborn slave, and she seemed too big to control. "She's too big" she explained to the clerk. "No problem!" The woman answered "Make smaller! Put in shoe!". Michelle accepted, but mainly because she'd never seen anyone shrink. She swiped her credit card, and looked at the clerk while she prepared a beaker full of a blue liquid. When the tiny saw what she was doing, she went berserk. She did her best to get rid of her collar, but to no avail. When she finally accepted that there was no way of breaking her chain, she tried to beg in her own language. It was too fast for Michelle to pick up any words, and the clerk simply ignored her until she had prepared the right dose.

She walked towards the tiny, and grabbed her by her hair. 37 tried her best to squirm free, but the petite woman was too strong for her to do anything. She grabbed her face between her fingers, and squeezed until the poor woman opened her mouth. She dropped the content of the beaker between the wailing woman's lips, and walked away. "Five minutes" she said to Michelle. "Coffee?" she asked, as if she was waiting to get her car repaired. Michelle politely refused. She was just too interested in witnessing what was going to happen next. For a while, nothing seemed to happen. 37 kept crying, resigned to what she'd just underwent. Then, little by little, Michelle noticed that she was definitely changing. 37 was getting smaller. A slow process at first, but it accelerated to the point where it was unmistakable. It seemed like watching a deflating balloon, only the woman kept her proportions. It was mesmerizing. The young clerk didn't seem too moved by the situation. She'd probably seen this scene so many times it had lost any meaning to her. She only got closer to 37 when her head became too small for the collar. As soon as the tiny put her head outside, the clerk stepped on her to keep her in place. Michelle saw the woman becoming smaller and smaller, even under the girl's flat. 

Only when the process was over, the clerk picked the small woman from the ground, and washed her under the bar sink, like she would do to a cup. The woman who had been the size of a medium dog no more than 5 minutes earlier, was now small enough to be held in the palm of a hand, and was crying her heart out. "Here" the clerk handed the desperate tiny to Michelle, who had seemingly forgotten of any sense of guilt or remorse, and gladly picked up her new property. "You can put in shoe, two is better", the clerk suggested. Michelle was wearing flipflops, so she decided to put the tiny in her purse. She couldn't wait to feel her body under her feet, but with only one insole she'd be walking funny. She cursed for not being able to afford another tiny, said goodbye to the clerk, and left.

She took a cab to the city centre, where she played with her new purchase for a while. she explored her body using her hands. It was incredible. The way she felt under her fingers, even while trying to wiggle free, made her feel so powerful and in control. She probed her tits despite her protests, and they felt amazing. She was going to put her down at her feet, but the driver said they'd reached their destination. She had been so caught up in her body exploration that she hadn't even noticed that they'd reached the city centre. She threw the woman in her purse, paid and left the cab. She wondered if it was already time for a drink, so she took it slow while walking to the hotel. She passed a very crowded bar, when she heard her name being called. "Michelle!". It was more a whisper than anything. She turned her head to the table where she'd heard it, but nobody seemed to be looking at her. It was just a bunch of teenagers enjoying an afternoon icecream. "Michelle!" Again, this time there was no denying it. Somebody had whispered her name, trying to catch her attention. Only when she lowered her gaze she realized who had been trying to call her, and widened her eyes in surprise.

End Notes:

cliffhanger time!

Chapter 6 by sok06

"Michelle! Please!" This time her name was hurled with more vehemence.

It was Tiffany. Or actually a grotesque, dirty, shrunken version of her. Michelle had to adjust her sight, not believing her own eyes. It was really her friend. Only she was as small as a medium sized dog and was completely naked, save for the leather collar surrounding her neck. Her beautiful body was a mess. Her hands and knees were dirty, most likely from the position she'd been forced in, and she was full of smeared footprints, like somebody had walked on her with their shoes on. Michelle realized it was probably exactly what had happened to her poor friend. "What happened?" she asked her, bending forward in order to approach the smaller woman. She noticed that her collar was tied to a chain leash that ended in one of the teenagers' hand. It was close to its full extent, due to the fact that Tiffany had to walk to get Michelle's attention, but as soon as the girl that looked like Tiffany's owner noticed, she yanked it, forcing the poor woman on her back.

"Lola, no!" she scolded her, like a misbehaving pet. It was clear what had happened: for some reason, the girl called Tiffany Lola, and was scolding her for being a bad pet. Tiffany managed to scramble to her feet and yelled towards the cruel girl "I'm not your dog, you fucking bitch!". The whole table turned their head towards her, and Tiffany realized she was in trouble. She knew that the girl had to re establish her dominance. She stood up, and having grabbed her head, she forced it on the ground. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry!" Tiffany pleaded, scared for her life. Michelle didn't know what to do. She desperately wanted to help her friend, but she was the girl's property. Taking her away was considered theft on the island, and she had no intention of getting in trouble. She helplessly watched as the girl pressed her sandaled foot on top of Tiffany's head, while shouting something in her own language. Michelle had no way of knowing what it meant, but it sounded something on the line of "Bad dog!"

Tiffany was in pain, but she could do nothing to help her. She even considered leaving, but she couldn't get herself to do it. "Michelle, help me!" Tiffany extended her hand towards her direction, diverting the attention of the girl and her friends. The girl relieved the pressure from Tiffany's face, and showing an amused expression, asked Michelle "oh my god, you actually know her?". Michelle was surprised to hear her speak english, although with a strong accent. "Yes, she's - she's my friend." Michelle answered, stuttering in the heat of the moment. "Wrong" The girl answered, probably taking advantage of her discomfort. "She's my pet. She's nobody's friend." All her friends laughed. "Please!" Tiffany shouted from the ground, only making her situation worse. The girl pressed her shoe harder on her head. "So please leave. I'm trying to have ice cream." The girl said, sitting at the table again.

Michelle was on the verge of giving up. She truly had no idea what to do. She saw the girl pulling the leashed woman towards her sandaled feet, and give her a short command. Tiffany crawled towards the painted toes, and sobbing, she started kissing them, like it was something she was expected to do. Michelle felt bad for finding the situation arousing, but she couldn't help it. Seeing her naked friend debasing herself for somebody five times her size made her desire to be the one being worshipped. She did have a tiny in her purse, but somehow the fact that that one was her friend made it hotter for some reason. 

She snapped from her daydream, determined to do something to help her friend. She came up with an idea. She would just buy her! She told the girl that she wanted to buy her friend back, only to make her laugh. "My boyfriend bought Lola for me this morning! I'm not selling her to you!" The girl answered, not even considering the trade. She had even given her a new name "I can pay, a lot!" Michelle said. The girl smiled, and said "How much do you have?". She knew she had the upper hand. Michelle fished her wallet from her purse, careful not to pick up the tiny inside of it, and counted her cash money in front of the amused teenagers. "278 euros!" She said, cursing mentally for showing all her money, leaving no room for bargaining. The girl laughed, and refused. "No. I want 1000!". It was an obvious exaggeration, but islanders were known for their haggling. 

After a painful negotiation, all while Tiffany kept kissing her owner's toes, the girl accepted to sell Michelle her friend for 500 euros, including the leash. Michelle rushed to the nearest ATM and withdrew the necessary money, running back to the bar where she was waited. When she returned 15 minutes after, the girl had removed her sandals, and Tiffany had her head stuck between her toes, licking away the inevitable dirt that her open shoes had accumulated during the day. "I wanted her to give me a goodbye kiss." The girl said in her heavy accent. "She's a really good foot licker, you should try her". Tiffany was embarassed beyond belief, but she had been forced against her will. It wasn't like she'd wanted to do it. Michelle handed her the money which the girl gladly accepted, and she gave her the leash. "I'll miss you Lola, even thought it's only been a day" She said, while patting the older girl's head. 

Tiffany withdrew from the gigantic hand, knowing she had no more power over here. "Let's go, Michelle. Take me away from here" Michelle started walking away, instinctively pulling the leash attached to her shrunken friend. Tiffany protested, but Michelle made her notice that if she wasn't attached to a leash, they could mistake her for a stray, and she could be claimed by basically anybody. Tiffany lowered her head in embarassment, knowing that she had to walk naked and leashed like that to the hotel. "Come on" Michelle urged her to hurry. "I know how to fix this, but we have to hope that the shop is still open"

Chapter 7 by sok06
Author's Notes:

This is the last chapter of this story. 

"Are you sure..." Tiffany said, huffing to keep up the pace with the bigger woman. "That this is absolutely necessary?". She was referring to her collar. It didn't only feel extremely humiliating, it was actually very uncomfortable. "I'm afraid it is" Michelle said, while pulling her friend like a dog. "I mean, we have to get to the shop before closing time, or it might be too late! The process becomes irreversible after 24 hours!". When she realized that there was a way to reverse the process, Tiffany had a flash of pure joy. She felt so lucky to be found by her friend before that time. For a while, she thought she would spend the rest of her life like that, and even if she had managed to go back to her city, being tiny would basically still be a disability. Sure, she wouldn't be forced to slave away at a brat's whim, but she thought her life was over. Even though she was pulling too fast for her pace, she felt thankful to Michelle.

"Please, slow down a little bit" Tiffany said, panting. Michelle came to an abrupt halt, she then turned her head and lowered her head to get closer to the wimpering tiny. "You'd better speed up if you ever want to go back to your size!" She said, like she was scolding a child. "Besides, what we're doing is extremely illegal, so please stop drawing attention to us and be a good tiny! The least people look at us, the higher chances we have to do this". Tiffany lowered her head and meekly said "I'm sorry". She really wasn't ready to be yelled at by the friend who was trying to help her. She looked around her, and Michelle was right. People were looking at them, and tinies would usually be ignored by their masters. So she decided to play along, and sped up without further protesting. She couldn't wait to grow back to her original size.

Except, of course Michelle was lying. It was not illegal to grow back a tiny, simply because it was impossible. What could be done, though, was making a tiny smaller. And that was exactly what she was bound to do. Although she was lying to her friend, she was going to keep her word on part of the deal. She would bring her back home, just not openly. The last thing she wanted was to have Tiffany as a registered tiny, so she had to find a way to smuggle her back. But the first thing to do was to make her more portable. There were two reasons why she was hurrying to the shop: first, she really didn't want to risk finding it closed, simply because her flight back was the next morning, and she didn't feel like rushing things. And second, because she actually enjoyed pulling her friend like she would do to a dog.

They arrived to the shop with plenty of time to spare, and Michelle tied Tiffany to a post outside, to her utter horror. "Wait, what if somebody decides to steal me?" Tiffany worried about being abducted a second time, completely oblivious of the fact that chances were she would be treated better than what she had in mind. "Don't worry, you will be in my sight the whole time. And if something happens, just bark" she smiled, patting Tiffany on top of her head. The tiny woman was furious. She tried to rip the leash, but she gave up when she noticed that Michelle was going inside, and she probably could not do it anyway.

Michelle waited her turn, then asked the shopkeeper about the shrinking serum. The language barrier was strong. At first, the older woman showed her a number of differently sized tinies she could purchase. Although tempting, Michelle had come there with one thing in mind, and she'd already spent too much money. She managed to explain what she wanted, and pointed Tiffany to the clerk through the shop window. Then, making sure her friend couldn't see her, she pulled the tiny she kept in her purse so the woman could tell her the exact dose that she needed to make her roughly the same.

When she walked outside with both the tiny woman she had bought on the beach and the shrinking serum safely in her purse, she found herself in front of a funny scene. A group of girls had surrounded Tiffany, and they would caress her, take pictures with her and generally treat her like a dog. Who could blame them? She was extremely cute indeed. Poor Tiffany was crying due to the extreme humiliation, and Michelle decided to intervene and be a hero for her friend. "Sorry girls, this one is claimed" She wasn't sure if the girls could understand her, but one of the particularly bold ones, asked her if she wanted to sell Tiffany to them in her broken english. "I'm afraid she's very much mine" she said while stroking her friend's face. "Michelle!" Tiffany protested. Michelle gave her a stern look to remind her to keep the part, but it looked much more like a show of ownership rather than a friendly act. Tiffany stopped talking, and waited for Michelle to untie her from the post. She started to suspect that Michelle was enjoying the situation a bit too much when she resumed her previous walking pace, even though there was no reason to hurry now. She decided not to protest this time.

 When they arrived at the hotel, Michelle did relieve Tiffany of her leash, even though she left her collar on for some reason. Tiffany stood there, waiting for her suddently domineering friend to do something for her while she was standing in the corner of the familiar hotel room, now gigantic compared to her tiny frame. She saw her clothes on the bed, her open suitcase where she could now fit whole, and realized she couldn't wait another second. She screamed her friend's name, who turned her head like she had been surprised doing something she wasn't supposed to. "Come on Michelle! Just grow me back now! I'm tired of being a midget!". Michelle laughed wholeheartedly, and took the bottle she had bought from the store out of her purse, careful not to pick the tiny along with it.

"Here it is, but hey. Where's the rush?" Michelle said casually. Tiffany worried she wouldn't grow back as soon as she had hoped. "I mean, this is the last chance i have to use you at that size" It wasn't a lie, but Tiffany had no means to know what she actually meant.  "And i would really like a foot massage. After all, you cost me a lot of money". Tiffany was furious. She was running out of time, she was naked, terrified, and Michelle was doing something like this to her! She wanted to flip her off, but she decided to play the pity card instead. "Please, Michelle! This is terrifying! Plus, i'll give you all your money back!". Michelle didn't seem to even listen. She sat at the edge of her own bed, and took her flipflops off. "Come on. I'll consider us even if you do this little thing for me". Tiffany didn't want to waste anymore time. She meekly walked towards those feet which were roughly half her size, and kneeled on the floor. The soles of those feet were quite dirty after walking all day in flipflops, but she decided to go along. "I'll do it. But no more than ten minutes" she said, trying to sound as convincing as she could. "Whoa, slow down with the attitude missy! You're not the one who's calling the shots here" Michelle said, planting her rough heel on top of Tiffany's head, as if she needed to assert her dominance even more. Tiffany cringed, but she didn't want to further aggravate her situation. She just stood there, carrying the weight of a dirty oversized foot on top of her head. The worst part was that it wasn't the most humiliating thing she'd done that day.

Tiffany sighed, and pressed her bare hands into the foot that was still into the ground. She pushed with all her might, trying to please that bitch she had called her friend up to the day before. Wasn't she against using tinies? What the hell had changed her mind? Michelle moaned while she rubbed her most sensitive areas. She sure wasn't going to call her her friend after such a terrible experience.

She kept rubbing the gigantic foot for more than twenty minutes, and had a second of relief when Michelle lifted her other foot from her head, only to present it in front of her so she could massage it as well. What the hell was she waiting for? She couldn't risk staying like that forever, but she also didn't want to anger the bigger woman. She waited a few minutes, and when she just realized she couldn't wait, she just said "Michelle?" distracting her friend from her phone. "Yeah, yeah. Just a few more minutes then i promise i'll prepare your special cocktail" she answered, anticipating her question. Tiffany rubbed with renovated vigor, thankful to the giantess for saving her, but equally angry at her for making her wait that long for something she felt she deserved right away.

Michelle suddently retracted her legs while Tiffany had her fingers deep into the rough flesh, causing her to almost tumble forward. The tiny was starting to grow tired with her attitude, but she still kept cautious. She really needed that serum now. She saw as Michelle opened the bottle, and carefully poured its content inside a small measuring cup, counting it almost at perfection. The dense liquid looked brown, like some sort of syrup. Tiffany's mind went back to the day before, when she had drank a lighter colored, more watery liquid that had ended up shrinking her. Michelle then poured the cup's content inside a glass, and added water. Tiffany couldn't help but notice how similar the compound now looked to the one she'd drank the day before, but would never suspect about her friend's betrayal. She extended her arms forward, waiting for the glass to be handed to her, but once again Michelle stopped her. "Wait" the giantess said "It needs to sit in the open for ten minutes, otherwise it won't work" She had made that lie on the spot, but it seemed to be working. Tiffany sat on the ground, annoyed with yet more time to spend waiting for her to grow back at human size. "In the meantime" Michelle walked to her bed once again, glass in her hand, and sat where she had been just a few minutes earlier. "I saw how that girl was using you earlier at the bar" Tiffany's eyes widened. She coulnd't ask her that! "And i have to be honest, it was kinda hot"  after a dramatic pause, she extended her bare feet in her friend's direction. "Come on, Michelle! Stop fooling around! I'm your friend, not a footlicker!" Michelle laughed out loud. "Of course you're my friend!" she said, giving Tiffany a light push with her big toe. "But right now you can be both! I mean, it's not like i'll ever have you at that size ever again!". Again, it wasn't a complete lie, but Tiffany wouldn't enjoy its meaning if she'd known the truth.

It had been hard to comply to the orders of a younger brat who'd wanted her feet licked, but it had been different. She didn't know her personally, and she'd been forced with a leash around her neck. This time, the person humiliating her like that was supposed to be her friend, her only saviour in a world that wanted her as a slave. Tiffany, unable to erase the anger from her face, stuck her tongue out and licked Michelle's foot right underneath the big toe. It made the giantess squirm in delight, which somehow made the situation even worse. She tried not to think to what she was doing, focused on the fact that soon she would be again big enough to punch the bitch that was making her debase herself that way.

Michelle loved the feeling. If she could decide, she'd have kept Tiffany at that size, but it would have been literally impossible to sneak her on the plane while she was that big. She gave a good look to the shrunken woman, and sighed when she noticed what made her different from the tinies that she'd encountered so far. Tiffany's naked body still had the tan lines of her bikini, a faint reminder that she'd wore clothes up to not too long before. No tinies on the islands bore such marks, since they were not supposed to wear any kind of attire. She wondered how long it would take for those marks to fade, while she observed the dog woman cleaning the lowest part of her body only using her tongue.

"Ok, time's up" Michelle said, retracting her legs. She would actually miss having her own dog sized pet, but it was time to end the farce. After all, she wanted to go to bed. "Go on, drink up" she said, as she presented the glass to Tiffany. "Don't spill a drop!" She encouraged her for purely personal reasons. "You don't want to miss a few inches when we're back home!". Tiffany practically licked the last droplets from the glass, and sat back down, waiting for the thing to work. "Now, we still have five minutes before the drink starts showing its effect. Why don't you show my other foot some affection?" Michelle said while presenting her dry sole to the satisfied tiny woman. "No fucking way" Tiffany said, actually pushing her foot away. She'd obtained what she wanted, and even though she was way smaller than Michelle, she had no reason whatsoever to do what she asked her. "Actually, you'd better leave the room before i grow back to my size" she said, not sounding the least intimidating to the amused giantess.

Michelle laughed. "Are you threathening me?" she said standing up to her fully extent. "Girl, you're dumber than you look!" She raised her bare foot, and landed on top of Tiffany's tiny frame. She kept her under her foot for a few seconds, increasing the pressure while the shrunken girl struggled to breathe. She sat down, keeping her pinned under there, and waited for the serum to work as intended. Tiffany too, waited. She stopped struggling after realizing how futile it was, waiting for the moment when she'd be big enough to return the favor. Then she felt the change. Her body was actually shifting in size, she recognized the symptoms. She prepared for the assault mentally, until she realized that Michelle's foot was actually becoming heavier. "What the fuck?" She screamed, while her head disappeared under the increasingly bigger toes. "Michelle WHAT THE FUCK!". She only stopped screaming when the foot that was squishing her covered her mouth, making it impossible for any sound to escape her lungs.

The giantess didn't say anything. She watched the scene with a smile on her face. The struggling woman felt smaller and smaller under her foot, and it was an incredible feeling. She'd never felt remotely that powerful in her whole life. She decided to ignore her friend's pleas, and fished the poor 37 from her purse, to show Tiffany what she was bound to become. 

Tiffany finally felt the pressure relieve from her body, and saw as Michelle's foot was raised away. It took her a few seconds to start breathing normally again, and she stood up to scream bloody gore at the woman who was playing this sick game with her. She didn't manage to say anything, because she saw another shrunken, beautiful naked woman being placed next to her. She looked like a truck had ran over her repeatedly. Her skin was actually darkened by dirt, and her hair looked like a mess. She had a defeated expression on her face, of somebody who'd lost the will to fight, but worse of all, her body fit easily in Michelle's hand, and she was as big as her. She screamed in horror when she realized what had happened, while Michelle had the exact opposite reaction. "YES!" she said out loud "Exactly the same size!".

-------

The following day

-------

Michelle had been lucky. She'd passed the security control without any problems. Sure, it had meant for her not to wear open shoes, since she feared her tinies would be spotted by an overzealous officer, but she could tolerate the heat quite well even in her ballerina flats. Two people were not enjoying themselves remotely as she was: 37 and Tiffany, who Michelle had tied each to one of her insteps, to have the double effects of hiding them from indiscreet eyes, and to have a soft support for her flat shoes while she walked. While waiting for her airplane to board passengers, her eyes caught something weird. It was just a flash, but she knew something was off. A young blonde girl wearing her flipflops had accidentally stumbled and lost one of her shoes. Michelle had now seen clearly that a naked person was tied to the instep with their face up, not much differently than her two captives were. The girl quickly put her shoe back, looking around herself to make sure nobody had seen her. She'd been lucky, since only Michelle had witnessed the content of her shoe. Their gazes met, and the girl seemed to say "Please don't rat me out" without uttering a single word, and Michelle wanted to reassure her. Making sure nobody was watching, she removed her left flat, and showed its content to the girl. She winked, and put the shoe back on. The young girl smiled, relieved that the only one who'd seen her was her partner in mischief, and walked back to the people waiting for her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11778