Short Story - Wonderland by Jessajess99
Summary:

When Stella learns of her brother's obsession with Alice in Wonderland--and as a result, why he likes Alice so much--she offers to shrink him down and dress up as Alice herself.

A gentle story, done as a commission.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Butt, Feet, Gentle, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5233 Read: 19239 Published: May 04 2022 Updated: May 31 2022

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

4. Part 4 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99

This is your favorite movie, Alice in Wonderland? That’s such a like, weirdly niche movie; I don’t think I know anyone who’s willingly seen this movie more than once.”

Paul shifted awkwardly from Kathryn’s opinion of his movie tastes, as if she’d personally offended him by dissing his choice of films. “It’s a Disney movie, people love Disney stuff,” he half-heartedly defended himself. “It’s probably a ton of people’s favorite film.”

“Yeah, don’t be mean,” Stella chastised her friend. “You always have the worst movie takes too—didn’t you say you thought Fifty Shades of Grey was better than Call Me By Your Name?”

“Yeah, cuz Jamie Dornan is actually hot, but Timothee Chalamet looks like a little weasel.”

“Who cares what the actors look like, that movie is so boring? I was crying my eyes out by—nevermind, whatever.” Stella sighed, knowing an argument would be futile, and continued nudging her friend out the front door. “Just don’t pick on my brother, only I get to do that, mkay?” The two of them shared a quick giggle, and then Kathryn left, allowing Stella to close the door.

“Even for it being your favorite movie, you really seem to watch it a lot,” Stella commented, joining her little brother on the couch. She crossed her feet in his lap, causing him to shift uncomfortably from their weight. Stella was only a few inches taller than average, but Paul was barely more than 5 feet tall, and she was always reminding him of the size difference in subtle and seemingly innocent ways. “Why do you like it so much?” she asked suddenly, noticing how entranced he was with the animated film despite seeing it for the hundredth time.

He swallowed nervously, somewhat annoyed that she’d interrupted during his favorite scene, but he didn’t want to get mad at her. He paused the movie, thinking of how to answer her. “And I’ve seen you watching this scene specifically like, at least half a dozen times on YouTube,” she continued, scooting closer and sitting on her legs. She leaned forward, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

With her eyes trained on him waiting for an answer, while she huddled close-by, partially embracing him, he felt compelled by her curiosity to answer truthfully. “I just… I just think it’s, you know, cool I guess,” he answered, avoiding eye contact but not wanting to be 100% transparent. As if she wouldn’t prod him further anyways.

What’s cool though?” she asked, grabbing the remote from his hands and pressing the play button. They watched as Alice’s foot burst through the white rabbit’s doors, until her legs extended out from his home as if the house could just get up and walk away at any minute. Even under scrutiny of his sister, Paul couldn’t hide the fascination in his eyes. “The growing? You think it’s cool when she grows?” Paul looked away from the TV, and Stella knew she was onto something. “That’s gotta be it, I mean that’s the whole point of the scene, right?”

Paul slowly nodded. “I mean, some people think flying’s cool, or like invisibility or something,” he mumbled, fidgeting with his fingers. “I just think growing’s really cool, I dunno.”

“Wait, you growing, or other people?”

“I think, it’s… um… well, basically—”

“I’m gonna guess based off how you’re acting that you like when other people grow. Am I right?” Paul didn’t want to lie to his sister, and all it took was a quick glance into her caring and curious eyes for him to spill the truth. He nodded hurriedly, embarrassed to admit it. “So you’ve been surrounded by people taller than you your whole life, but instead of fantasizing about being the big one for once, you wanna feel even smaller?”

“Well, I mean not really, I don’t wanna feel smaller necessarily, I just—”

“You just wanna see some pretty blonde girl grow a lot bigger, right,” Stella interjected, finishing his thought for him. “Which means you wanna feel smaller. Cuz size is relative; Alice is only big because the old rabbit guy is so little.” Paul knew she was right, plus he didn’t wanna stand up to her anyways, so he kept silent in return. “Why’d you never think to mention this to me before?” she asked, scratching and rubbing his head with a calming smile. “You have a sister that can change the sizes of things, but you never thought to ask me about fulfilling a dream like that?” It was a family secret, but Stella had the ability to make things—including people—grow or shrink at will. But the magic was incredibly taxing on her, both physically and mentally, so it wasn’t something she just went around using willy nilly. 

“I dunno,” Paul shrugged, “cuz I know how hard it is for you to do it. And who would you even grow?”

“Nobody, doofus,” she rolled her eyes, lightly shoving him. “I’d shrink you. Everyone else would grow. It’d be like your dream come true times a thousand; I’d be bigger, Mom and Evelyn would be bigger, Aunt Josie would be bigger. You could walk down the street and it’d be like everyone was Alice compared to you. Real life Wonderland.” She smirked as Paul’s mouth hung open slightly, as he latched on to the vision she painted for him. “I could even buy a big blue dress and pretend to be Alice,” she giggled.

Paul swallowed nervously as he looked up into his sister’s gleaming eyes. “Really? You’d go through all the pain of using your magic just for me?”

“Of course! You’re my little brother,” she cooed, squeezing him close and giving him a noogie, laughing as he squirmed uncomfortably, too weak to escape her teasing grip. “But!” She held him out, making sure to look him dead in the eyes with a serious expression. “I think it’s only fair that I’d get something in return.”

He nodded quickly and earnestly, always willing to help Stella out and heed her requests when possible. “For sure, yeah! No problem,” he smiled, and she tilted her head to the side, glad to see him give in to her demands so easily, before she’d even said what they were.

“I’ll dress up as Alice and shrink you down, and you’ll get to watch me grow taller and taller and taaaaaller. But in return, you agree to let me take care of you while you’re small. Cuz someone has to. And I wanna keep you safe, you lil weirdo.” She pouted that last statement and then hugged her little brother close for extra effect.

“I don’t think it’d be very fair to just help you shrink and then let you run off and do whatever you want,” she continued. “So if you wanna have fun at your new size, it has to be with me. Deal?”

“Yes,” he replied, so quietly that he sounded tiny already, and then hugged Stella back and began dreaming of what life might be like under his bigger sister’s care.

  

Part 2 by Jessajess99

Paul and Stella’s mom, Kim, instantly agreed to the plan to shrink Paul. She didn’t even hesitate when Stella had brought the idea up, as if their mom had already thought of Stella using her powers on her brother, and expected Paul to shrink for her eventually. Stella had always been so naturally strong and talented and charismatic, while Paul had always been… well, he was a sweet boy. His family loved him, of course, but they never saw any reason to expect great things from him. Even he didn’t expect great things from himself. But Stella seemed excited about the opportunity, which meant she must’ve seen some kind of potential in Paul. Stella, their sister Evelyn, and their mom; all three of them were starkly individualistic and added something especially unique to the family dynamic. Maybe Stella had finally figured out a way that Paul could fit in too.

Naturally, everyone wanted to watch. Since Stella rarely used her powers, and she almost never used them on other human beings, there was no doubt that it’d be captivating for everyone to witness. So Kim, her two daughters, and the only male of the family had all gathered in the living room; even Kim’s sister was joining them via FaceTime to watch her nephew’s transformation.

“Alright, are you ready?” Stella asked, smiling down at her brother with a kind of authoritative care. She was dressed in an old-fashioned baby blue dress, with frilly white edges and puffy shoulder pieces, just like she had promised. Her hair, normally golden and wavy, had been been both straightened and bleached to more accurately resemble Paul’s animated heroine, and she had long white stockings on with shiny black flats adorning her feet. Kim and Evelyn didn’t quite understand why Stella had had to dress up, but they recognized the outfit and just assumed Stella had chosen to wear it as a joke.

Paul sat criss cross on the ground at his sister’s feet—he’d been so nervous that he’d practically been shivering trying to stand up. But now that the moment had finally arrived, he looked up into Stella’s eyes, trusting her completely. He had idealized what being small for his sister might be like: adventurous, nerve-wracking, maybe even a little scary. But however his experience was about to turn out, there wasn’t anyone he’d rather shrink with than Stella.

Recognizing Paul’s silent enthusiasm, Stella closed her eyes and began concentrating on harnessing her power. A sound like humming electricity began emanating from her, and she knelt down to place her powerful hands on her brother’s meager shoulders. Already her fingers were somehow hot, and Paul quickly felt fatigued and sore as the magic began to course through his body. He watched the room around him grow in size, along with its inhabitants, and he managed an awed smile as his beautiful sister grew larger and higher before him. 

Eventually Stella’s nose began to bleed, and her breathing became more forced, so she had to pull away before the magic hurt her too much. But when she opened her eyes, she gasped at the sight of her little brother struggling to stand up. He’d always been small, but it had been in a forgettable and unimportant way. Now he was so small—he was only a few inches taller than her knee—that his smallness was actually noticeable and special. With a look of amazed shock on his face, Stella thought that he looked just so… helpless, and cute.

“Awwww, look at you!” she cooed, scooping him up into a hug before holding him out in front of her like he was a prized possession. “How do you feel?”

“Umm… I’m… I… t-tired,” he stuttered, barely managing to answer her.

She giggled at Paul’s anxiety, putting him back down on the ground. “What, does having a big sister make you nervous?” she grinned, stepping so close to him that her dress brushed against his face and caused him to stumble backwards. Kim and Evelyn laughed watching Stella tease her brother, which only served to encourage the family’s eldest child to increase her playful antics.

“I wonder if you could fit under my dress,” Stella mused, although the question was intended to be rhetorical. Since Paul wasn’t picking up on the suggestion, she gave him an expectant look, and he got down onto his knees in front of her.

“D-do you… um, want me…” he stuttered, and she began nodding with a raised eyebrow before he could even finish his sentence. With an anxious gulp, he crawled forward between Stella’s feet, entering the relatively spacious inside area of her bubbly dress. He glanced around at the large stockings covering her legs, leading up to the petticoat that hung over his head.

“Stand up, doofus,” she lightly scolded him, tapping his bum with the side of her foot. He mumbled out an incoherent and nervous response, but complied with her instruction and gradually got onto his feet again. Even from his vantage point beneath her dress he could see that she was modestly dressed, but the fact that his big sister’s crotch was only a few inches directly over his head made him blush, even though no one could see him.

“Look guys, you can barely tell he’s even there!” Stella laughed, turning to her mom and sister. As she did, her legs bumped into Paul, and his head got gently buffeted back and forth between her thighs in the cramped space.

“You guys are too funny!” Kim exclaimed, making sure to capture everything on camera so their aunt could see through the video call. All four girls had a laugh at Paul’s expense, but despite how humiliating the situation might’ve been for others in his place, he still felt a sense of wonder and exhilaration that what he was doing was even possible in the first place. 

“OK, now come on out,” Stella ordered him, and he stooped back down so he could crawl out from beneath the front of her dress again. She leaned over and picked him up like he was a child, holding him affectionately in her arms as she looked over his little body with a smile that hinted at a dozen ideas she was already imagining in her head. “Maybe it was a good thing you never let us get that dog a few years ago Mom,” she said, and began stroking Paul’s back as she held him to her chest. “Because I might’ve never thought to shrink Paulie down like this. And he’s so much cuter and more special than a puppy.” Her family members stood up to gather around her, and as they joined in on petting the smallest member of the family, they all realized Stella was right. Paul was so much more adorable at this size. At barely more than a foot and a half tall, in the arms of his loving sister, he’d finally found his true role within the family.

  

Part 3 by Jessajess99

As soon as Paul had shrunken down, Stella wasted no time in helping her brother become acclimated to a life under her stewardship. For starters, he slept in her room near her bed every night. Or more accurately, he slept under her bed (as cramped as it sounds, his new, smaller size meant that he actually had a decent amount of room now—as long as he didn’t sit up straight). When she woke up, so did he, and when she went to bed, it was lights out for him too. She also dictated his meals. Normal food, of course; she didn’t abuse her control over him. But he still ate whenever she ate, and had to ask her for permission to have snacks if he got hungry throughout the day.

Stella didn’t want to wear the Alice costume every day, and Paul had never expected her to forgo her fashion for him. But she did put it on every once in awhile. She laughed at him over how giddy he’d get, but he didn’t care. She’d also laughed at him a lot just in general, since she considered her little brother very tauntable and teasable. Now, at 1’8, he was easier to tease than ever before.

One day, several weeks into shrinkage, Paul was sitting at the end of Stella’s bed and had just finished painting her toenails for her. For whatever reason, he’d seemed particularly obedient that day, so she wanted to put his loyalty to the test. He said he was fine with her “toying with him” in exchange for shrinking him, but would he still put up with her once it became more than just teasing?

“Hey Pauuuuuul?” she cooed, and bent over to grab the nail kit from him. “You can be done with that now. I had another idea for something I wanted you to do.” She spoke softly, already sweetening her proposal just from the sound of her voice. “I was thinking the other day about how Alice might’ve treated the white rabbit in the movie if she’d stayed big instead of shrinking back to her normal size. And how he would treat her back. Then I thought about how for the past few weeks, you’ve kinda become like my white rabbit, you know what I mean? I mean, you’re literally the size of like, if I had a little pet…” She giggled at the notion, and Paul blushed, but remained attentive to what she had to say.

“Like would he develop Stockholm Syndrome,” Stella continued, “and become infatuated with Alice, even though she literally just busted up his house? And then what would that look like, I wondered.” Upon finishing her musings, she lifted her feet up so that her soles faced Paul, and wiggled her toes in anticipation for the request that she already knew her gullible little brother would heed. “So since you said you’d play with me however I wanted, I think it’d be funny if you kissed my feet and showed me all the adoration of a frightened little bunny who doesn’t want to anger the giant girl in his life. What do you say?” She smirked as she asked it, since the question was effectively rhetorical.

“Um… yeah, okay!” Paul replied, somewhat anxious about the idea, but wanting to please his sister nonetheless. He knelt down on his knees and reached his hands out to grab ahold of Stella’s foot. Her feet were a normal size, but to someone as small as Paul, he needed only to bend down a little bit to reach the top of her toes with his mouth, and began pecking them with a forcibly eager look on his face, despite the nervousness he felt deep down. But Stella immediately responded with sighs of satisfaction, leaning back and crossing her arms with a smile on her face that would’ve looked smug to anyone except Paul. And her clearly positive reception gave him the encouragement needed to deepen his efforts, planting longer kisses made up of sloppier smooches. 

It didn’t take long for Paul’s feetly praises of his sister to become routine between the two of them. For Stella, it was important right away to establish a “pattern of respect” (as she called it) as a thanks to her for shrinking him. Every day that he woke up under her bed as a 20-inch-tall boy was a gift from her, since she supposedly had the ability to regrow him at any moment, but allowed him to perpetually live out his dreams as a shrunken person living with a giant Alice. So every night before bed, he’d serenade his sister with a flurry of soft kisses, cosplaying a show of reverence to her feet.

It didn’t even take a week for others in their family to find out—which was a purposeful move on Stella’s part. She came home one day and beckoned Paul to come over, as she took her shoes and socks off right by the door before nodding down to her feet with a gentle smile. “Aren’t you happy to see me?” she asked, as if that was reason enough for the small boy to practically worship his elder sis. Paul’s other sister Evelyn had been in the living room, but turned her attention to the foyer to see what Stella was talking about.

Paul nodded up at Stella and got down on his hands and knees, planting kisses on her soft feet, even though he knew his other sister was watching. “Awww, look at you go!” Stella exclaimed, laughing at Paul and taking a picture on her phone to remember the moment by. “You look sooooo small when you’re down on the ground like that,” she teased, and this time Evelyn couldn’t help by snicker from how pitiful their brother looked.

After a few moments, Stella lifted one of her feet up, splayed her toes apart, and grabbed ahold of Paul’s arm before tightly clenching them shut and securing a grip on him. She lifted him up with a grin, giggling at his look of shock as he was raised into the air. “Remember what it was like to be tall?” she asked, bending her knee upwards so that he could have a higher vantage point, eye level with her stomach now. “You wanna grow back?” she asked, and he shook his head. “Not even a few inches?” Without hesitating, another shake of his head. “Alright, just wanted to be nice and check in on you,” she shrugged, before dropping him back down to the ground.

“Thanks, that’s really sweet of you,” Paul told her with full acceptance, and then hugged her shin.

“Can you kiss my feet too Paulie?” Evelyn eagerly asked, hopping off the couch and rushing over to her siblings.

Paul looked up to Stella, unsure of how to proceed, and she nodded with approval. “Go ahead! Alice or not, I’m not your only sister,” she laughed, and headed into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Glad to be included, Evelyn got down onto the floor and leaned back on her elbows while lifting her feet up into the air. His other sister might not have been a part of the original plan, but Paul was committed to attending Stella’s every word no matter what it was, so with a faint smile to Evelyn, he stepped forward and leaned in to start kissing her feet too.

 

Part 4 by Jessajess99

“Hey Paulie, it’s time to go for a walk!”

Stella’s little brother came scurrying down the hall, finding her by the front door with a smile on her face. “Ready for your afternoon exercise?” she asked, and he nodded enthusiastically. But then she grabbed something off a nearby table that made his eagerness falter. It was a long, blue leash, colored to match the outfit she still wore now and then for her brother. When he realized she was holding a collar in her other hand, he started backing away, apprehensive for the first time about the next step Stella was wanting to take him.

She frowned, surprised at his hesitation. “Paul, it’s not gonna be any different from our other walks just cuz you’re wearing something new,” she stated, crossing her arms. She wasn’t used to having to justify her actions with him; even before shrinking, he had always been so obedient.

“Yeah but… it’s kinda embarrassing, I mean you know that,” he replied, not even able to hold eye contact with her.

“Oh, but asking your sister to indulge your fantasy and shrink you down wasn’t embarrassing? Sleeping in my room—literally under my bed—kissing and pampering my feet, helping do some of my chores, none of that’s been embarrassing?”

He scratched his ear, thinking over what she said. “Well…”

“You said you’d do whatever I wanted, and this is what I want. If you don’t want this to continue anymore then that’s OK buddy, I won’t force it on you. But if you do wanna keep living life as my shrunken little bunny-boy…” she trailed off, referencing Paul’s role as the rabbit from the film, “then this is what comes with the territory.” She shrugged, “If you don’t wanna be shrunken, then you won’t have to wear the leash, and we can even still go on a walk together. Just like your old life, I can change you back right now. It’s all up to you.”

Paul didn’t like decision-making and had gotten so used to others doing it for him, so he was uncomfortable standing beneath his sister’s gaze as he thought about his choices. The idea of the leash and collar was unappetizing, but he didn’t feel like Stella had abused her power. She’d been fairly kind to him ever since he shrunk, with no more teasing than he’d get from her now and then back at his regular size. Stella was right though: she didn’t owe him anything as far as his shrunken experience went. These were the rules for her game, and he didn’t have to keep playing if he didn’t want.

Despite how nervous it’d make him to walk around the neighborhood on his sister’s leash, it wasn’t bad enough to make him want to grow again, returning to a life that was big and boring. “Alright,” he mumbled, gingerly walking forward as Stella unclasped the collar. “Sorry…”

“That’s OK, I forgive you!” she cheerfully replied with a small laugh, as if he’d never stood up to her in the first place, bending over to tussle his hair affectionately and reassure her brother that she didn’t hate him. Then she  placed the collar around his neck, snapping the leash on right below his chin. “But as long as you want me to keep you this size, I don’t wanna hear any complaining from you in the future, mkay? You’ve been pretty good about being obedient so far, but before we leave for the walk, you need to be disciplined for being argumentative.”

Paul was shocked, but Stella turned around and led him to the living room. And now that he was wearing the collar, he had to make sure to keep up with her so he wouldn’t get accidentally tugged by the leash.

“Like I said, I won’t force you into anything,” she explained, turning back around and putting her hands on her hips as she looked down at her brother. “But just like the leash and collar, this comes with the territory. You agreed to abide by my rules while shrunken, and that means accepting your punishments whenever you mess up.” Paul looked down at his feet, regretting having spoken up in the first place. Stella’s rebuke was already effective, and she hadn’t even done anything yet. “So I was remembering back when we were younger and used to rough-house a lot more, and how some of the stuff I’ve do was more effective at annoying you than others.” She giggled at the memories, which usually swayed in her favor since she’d always been bigger and older.

“That’s why I’ve decided that your punishment will be letting me sit on you,” Stella announced proudly. “Like when you pulled the hair out of my American Girl doll? Or when I had that sleepover with my friends and we locked you in our room.” Paul blushed, but rather than try and get out of it, or even just ask if he could return back to his normal size, he silently got down on the ground and laid on his back, wanting to show his loyalty in hopes it might reduce how hard she went on him. “Awww, look at that! See, you’re already making this so much easier than it might’ve been if you were more of a fighter. So for that, I’ll make sure it goes by quick.”

Paul smiled as Stella stepped into position, planting her feet on either side of his little body. “Thank you,” he told her, although his gratefulness quickly wavered as Stella began squatting down, and he saw his sister’s giant butt descend towards him, so much bigger and scarier than it had ever been when they were younger.

“Just remember, I’m only doing this because I love you,” she smirked, and then plopped her behind right on top of Paul’s face. She wasn’t entirely lying, there was an aspect of her sitting on him for his own benefit. But obviously there was a degree of teasing to the whole thing, and she saw no reason to turn down the opportunity for more fun if she could make it go hand-in-hand with disciplining Paul. Her jeans groaned as they were stretched tightly around her ass, and she burrowed her feet under her little brother’s head, pushing his face deeper into her butt in the process.

At his new size, Paul’s head was easily buried beneath Stella’s rump, and he found himself unable to breathe beneath her weight. He’d been smart enough to take a deep breath beforehand, but he still had to fight his natural inclination to squirm and struggle beneath her, not wanting to make the ordeal uncomfortable on her.

After almost a minute, Stella sat up, and Paul gasped for breath while he had the chance. “Are you sorry?” she asked, but sat back down on his face and slammed his head back to the floor, compressing him between her feet and ass. With a stifled laugh, she shook her butt against him a little bit, grinding him extra hard for a moment, and then sat up again after a few seconds to allow him to answer.

“Yes!” he exclaimed. “I’m so sorry Stella, it’ll ne—” She cut him off by sitting back down on him again, this time bouncing against his head a few times, as if her ass was a hammer that had to literally nail the point into his head. After a couple more seconds, she sat up again and he quickly spewed the rest of his confession. “It’ll never happen again, I won’t ever complain in the future. Please Stella, I don’t wanna be big again!” There was a tense moment of pained silence, until his sister nodded approvingly.

“Good, I believe you. Although I wouldn’t mind you disobeying every now and then, cuz teasing you like this is kinda fun,” she admitted with a bellied laugh. “Alright, just one more time!” She paused a few seconds to see if he’d cry out in fear, but he kept his mouth shut, so with a grin, she plopped back down onto his face and took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of his tiny head squashed against her cheeks.

But then, almost reluctantly, she sat up for the final time, and got to her feet while giving her brother a moment to regain his breath. After he seemed to calm down, she cocked her head to the side. “You good now?” she asked, and he sighed with relief, nodding up at her. “Great! Now let’s go on that walk,” she beamed, and pulled the leash high into the air to lift him off the ground and get Paul back on his feet. “Ready?” she asked, and he quickly nodded and hurried over by her side, not wanting to give her a reason to yank his collar again, and then followed her to the front door so Alice could head out into the world with her pet by her side.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11776