High as a Kite by anonwriter111
Summary:

Marijuana makes you do funny things. But when the person smoking it is 13 feet tall, taking care of her when she’s on her first high is not exactly easy…


Categories: Odor, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4705 Read: 14374 Published: May 03 2022 Updated: May 04 2022
Story Notes:

Warning: This story contains marijuana use (duh) and minor property damage.

1. Chapter 1 by anonwriter111

2. Chapter 2 by anonwriter111

3. Chapter 3 by anonwriter111

Chapter 1 by anonwriter111
Author's Notes:

No smut this chapter, just setting up for later.

It started out as an average night of hanging out with my close friend Hannah. At least, average considering she was over thirteen feet tall. 


Hannah was one of the very few that found themselves significantly taller than the rest of humanity. At twenty seven year old, Hannah was a 13’ 7” tall woman who worked at the nearby train yard, loading up freight cars all day. She had long, black hair and green eyes like emeralds. Lifting and carrying heavy cargo all day long had given her a quite impressive build, so much so that I’d been hitting the gym more often to try and catch up. She had a bit of a tomboy personality in the sense that her humor was a bit raunchy at times, but overall she was just a normal girl, except much, much larger.


Meanwhile I, Nick, was a twenty five, 5’ 8” tall IT guy for an accounting company. I had brown eyes and brown hair that Hannah would love to mess up whenever she got the chance. Despite our different career and size differences, we got along pretty well. We’d met when I moved into the neighborhood a few months prior and we’d developed a habit of me inviting her over to my place for a Friday night bonfire and to vent about our weeks. Except this time, she’d brought a little something of her own. 


“Check out what I got today.” She smiled, reaching into the backpack she had secured to her enormous jean shorts. 


I saw her pull out what first appeared to be a rolled up newspaper. As she held it closer to me, I realized it was a blunt wider than a silver dollar. 


“Where’d you get that?” I asked, in shock.


“Friend of a friend. It’s supposed to be the really good stuff.” She smiled, pretending to smoke it.


“I didn’t know you did that.” I replied, surprised to know my giant friend was also a weed smoker.


Hannah shook her head, “First time. I’ve always wondered what it’s like to get high. Figured I’d find out tonight!” 


“Uh, are you sure that’s a good idea?” I asked nervously. 


“Why wouldn’t it be? I’m off tomorrow, and I have you to monitor me.” 


Without any further debate, Hannah stuck the massive blunt into the bonfire, raising the roll to her lips. She inhaled deeply, causing the lit end to glow a bit brighter. Lowering her arm, she tilted her head back. Her eyes went wide and she began to violently cough, spitting out smoke like a defective steam train. I couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of such a big woman being reduced to a coughing mess by a joint. 


“It’s my first time, okay? Besides, you’re too much of a pussy to even try it!” She mocked, taking another hit and holding it in her mouth. She blew out a thick cloud of white smoke that drifted up into the trees above us. Hannah looked down at me and smiled in a ‘See? Told ya so!’ way. 


Part of me wanted to ask her for a hit, but I decided that I’d wait for another night. Hannah was right, I was a pussy. 


“Oh yeah. Nothing like some good marijuana to take the edge off.” She said, taking another hit of the enormous blunt.


The two of us talked for another hour or so, all the while Hannah was going to town on her joint like her life depended on it. Once it was nothing more than a little stump, she flicked it into the fire and sat back against a tall Oak tree, causing it to bend. 


“So yeah, now I’m swamped with work and apparently I’m the only idiot in the whole building who knows how to do anything remotely related to computers.” I said, finishing a rant about my job.


Hannah stared blankly out at the forest, finally opening her mouth to say, “What if all of us giants are actually normal sized and you guys all are tiny?” 


I stared at her, slack jawed as I tried to understand the sentence she’d just made.


“How high are you?” I finally asked.


“Pretty good.” She replied, apparently unphased. 


“I mean, you’re high. As in stoned.” I corrected. 


“Oh, yeah,” Hannah giggled, “I’m high as shit. I feel like I’m even bigger! Am I getting bigger? Is this weed making me grow?” She looked at her hand, trying to see if it was growing.


“No, Hannah, you’re still the same size. I think you should go home and sleep it off.” 


“Speaking of sleep, what if our dreams are a look into our alternate reality selves and their lives?” She said, standing up and trying to find her balance. 


“You’re absolutely toasted. Come on, let’s get you back to your place.” 


As I tried to guide her towards the street, it felt like I was trying to corral an elephant. 


“Roller coaster goin’ down.” Hannah suddenly announced from behind me. 


“What the hell does that even mean?” I asked, turning around to find her falling face first onto me.


My entire body was being forced into the dirt by Hannah’s huge body. My right arm was free, so I began hitting her side to try and get her to roll over. Mercifully, she rolled onto her side, revealing I had been smothered by her breasts. Rubbing her head confused, Hannah tried to make sense of what had happened. 


“Maybe you should stay in my garage tonight.” I suggested.


“Sleepover! Haven’t had one of those in a minute!” She exclaimed. 


I opened my garage door, glad I kept my garage relatively empty. Hannah crawled in and laid down in the middle. 


“Stay right here. I’ll get you some blankets and a pillow.” I said, opening the door to go into the rest of my house.


Hannah saluted. “Got it, Nick!” 


Sighing, I walked into my living room and picked up two of the biggest blankets I had. As I looked around for something that could double as a gigantic pillow, I heard a loud thud come from the garage. Running back in, I saw Hannah trying to squeeze through the door into my house. 


“Your stupid doors are too narrow!” She muttered.


“I told you to wait in the garage!” I yelled.


“But I’m hungry! I need a little snack.” 


Hannah finally got through the door by twisting her hips sideways and crawled into the kitchen, making a beeline for the fridge. I realized that this must’ve been the part of her high when she got the munchies. After finding nothing she wanted in the refrigerator, she slammed it shut with a huff.


I sighed, “Do you want me to order pizza?” 


Hannah’s eyes, now red from her high, lit up. I grabbed my phone and began dialing the number for the closest pizza chain restaurant.


“What do you want to eat?” I asked.

End Notes:


Chapter 2 by anonwriter111
Author's Notes:

Here comes the smut

“Okay, so you want six large pizzas, all with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, and extra cheese. Correct?” The guy from the pizza place asked


“Correct.” 


“Alright! That should be there in about twenty minutes. Your total is $79.86.” 


“Thank you,” I replied, hanging up.


“Get wings, too!” Hannah boomed from behind me.


I turned towards Hannah, “No. besides, I already ordered. It’ll be here in twenty minutes.” 


“Yes! Thank you!” She cheered, grabbing me and giving me a very tight hug as she pressed my face against her cheek. 


“H-Hannah! Too tight!” I gasped, trying to force myself free from her iron grip. 


Her grip loosened, but she didn’t set me down quite yet. I could smell the residual weed on her breath and seeped into her clothes. After a few moments, I began to wonder why she wasn’t responding. Apparently she had zoned out while holding me.


“Hannah? You still there?” I asked.


“I’m awake!” She replied, her eyes shooting open as she dropped me to the floor. 


“Here. Take these blankets and wait for me in the garage. I’ll find something for you to use as a pillow.” I said, pushing the blankets into her huge hands.


She lifted her head too much and very loudly threw the back of her head into the kitchen ceiling. Wincing, she carefully turned around and crawled away, only to hit her face on the top of the door jamb going into the garage. 


“Son of a bitch! Who made this dollhouse?” She shouted, trying to force herself through, only to get stuck at the hips yet again. 


“Seriously? Just turn your body sideways!” I replied, watching as Hannah tried to push herself through but to no avail. 


What followed next were a series of aggressive thrashes and increasingly bizarre noises, with a few curses thrown in for good measure, but eventually Hannah sighed loudly and went still.


“Nick? Can you help?” She asked with an embarrassed tone.


“Fine.” I grumbled, walking up behind her and staring at her jean shorts-clad rear end. 


Deciding to get the awkwardness over with, I put a hand on each of her huge buttcheeks and gave them a shove. 


“What are you doing, step bro?” Hannah asked in her best impression of the original video. 


“I know you did not just say that.” I replied, trying to wonder where exactly Hannah could’ve heard that line. 


I tried again to push her butt through the doorway but she would barely budge. Hannah strained against the wooden frame, causing worrying sounds of wood cracking as she tried to brute force her way through. She was a strong girl, and the question was whether or not my house was stronger. I got my answer moments later when the doorframe gave way with a loud crack, sending Hannah tumbling into the garage. What remained was half of a splintered door frame. I could only sigh, mentally making a note to put door repair on my to-do list. Hannah looked back at the damage she’d caused and then at her waist, seemingly trying to make the connection. 


“Oops.” She smiled weakly. 


“Forget about it. Just don’t break anything else and wait for the pizza, please?” I begged.


Hannah nodded, although in her current state there was no telling what her next move would be. As I searched, I suddenly heard loud singing coming from the garage. I found a large bean bag and rolled it into the garage to act as a pillow for Hannah, only to find her rolling around on the ground, singing so loudly and off key it made me physically wince. Finally, the doorbell rang and I ran to the front door with my wallet. 


“Six pizzas for Nick?” The delivery girl asked. 


“Yep! That’s me! Here, keep the change.” I replied, handing her a handful of bills. 


“I’ll admit, I thought there’d be a big party with the amount of stuff you ordered.” She added, handing me the stack of pizzas. 


“Nope, just a very, very hungry friend.” I smiled. 


I closed the door and carried the pizzas back through the house, frowning again at the sight of the broken doorway, and into the garage. Hannah stared at me with wide, red eyes as I set the pizzas down next to her. 


She wasted no time tearing into them, grabbing the first pizza and rolling it before biting into it like a burrito. I could only stare in shocked silence as the first pizza seemingly disappeared without a trace. Hannah licked a few smears of sauce and toppings from her fingers before tossing the empty box away and digging into the second one. This time, she folded it in half and then over again, holding the result somewhat like a normal pizza slice. She sank her enormous, pearly white teeth in and tore off a huge chunk, barely taking the time to chew before swallowing.


“Do you have any chips?” She asked, finally taking a second to breathe after inhaling two entire pizzas. 


“I can check.” I replied, walking into the kitchen and finding an unopened party-sized bag of potato chips. 


I handed the bag to Hannah, curious about how she planned on eating them. She opened up the third pizza box and suddenly squeezed the chip bag over top, popping the bag and dumping the contents onto the pizza. She took another pizza and carefully draped it over the first, forming essentially a pizza-and-chip sandwich. Hannah marveled at her creation for a few seconds before biting in, smearing even more sauce onto her cheeks. 


“You know, I think I’ve just created something. A new food! It’s amazing! It’s got the crunch, the squish, the flavor, it’s like all of the food groups in one!” Hannah exclaimed halfway through eating it. 


“That’s a pass from me.” I replied, shaking my head. 


“Your loss.” She shrugged, taking another massive bite, “You know, I saw some chili in your fridge earlier but I didn’t want it then. Could you go grab that for me?” 


Nodding, I retrieved the container of leftover chili and brought it in for Hannah, expecting to be disgusted by what she would do with it. She didn’t disappoint. With utter delight, Hannah dumped it all onto the fifth pizza and folded it in half like a taco. She bit into it, causing chili to drip out onto her white tank top. Apparently unfazed, she continued and eventually finished off the fifth pizza. Meanwhile, I was still trying to process the fact I’d just watched Hannah absolutely demolish five large pizzas. Apparently the munchies scaled with size. 


Realizing she’d dropped some chili, she scooped up the blob on her left breast and licked her finger clean before opening the sixth and final pizza. 


“Wait! Go grab me some ranch!” 


I sighed, trudging back into the kitchen and retrieving the ranch like she asked. As I expected, she dumped the entire bottle out on top of the pizza. What I didn’t expect was her spending a solid thirty seconds trying to suck out the last little bit of ranch that was stuck inside. Giving up, Hannah chucked the bottle behind her back and ripped a quarter of the pizza off, eating it somewhat normally, especially compared to her previous pizzas. The pizza didn’t last long and soon all that remained were six greasy boxes and a very happy Hannah. Laying down with her head on the bean bag, she let out a loud belch and stretched. 


“Mmm. That hit the spot. Thanks, Nicky.” She replied, patting her belly.


“You’re welcome.” I smiled, happy to see Hannah mellowing out a bit.


“Is it hot in here? I think it’s getting a bit hot. Don’t mind if I just take off a layer.” Hannah announced, stripping off her tank top to reveal the plain white bra underneath. 


I couldn’t help myself and took in the sight before me. I’d always wondered what Hannah’s breasts looked like up close, and now I had my answer. She caught me staring and began to unhook her bra, tossing it at me. One of the huge cups covered my face as the bra straps tangled around me. I pulled it off to find a topless Hannah trying her best to elegantly pose.


“I’m a Greek goddess! Worship me!” She declared, trying her best not to tip over. 


“Okay, Goddess, I think it’s time you went to bed. Hopefully tomorrow you’ll be back to normal.” I replied, rolling my eyes.


“Aww! But I’m not tired yet!” She protested.


“You can stay up, I guess. I’m going to bed.” I replied, turning to leave.


Hannah’s massive hands wrapped around my torso and pulled me back into her enormous embrace. She held me against her stomach, my face sandwiched between her huge, bare breasts. 


“Fine. I guess I can stay.” I muttered.


Hannah sighed in delight. “I like you, Nick.” 


I was taken back. She liked me? She’d never said that before. Maybe it was the weed talking. But I couldn’t deny I had feelings for her as well.


“I like you too.” 


Hannah squealed excitedly. “Yes! I feel all tingly now! Oh wait, I think that’s just me being horny.” 


“Wait what?” 


Hannah set me to the side as she quickly unzipped her jean shorts and shoved her hand down inside them. She bit her lip and smiled, removing her hand which had gotten a bit shinier. Stripping off her shorts and panties, Hannah was now completely naked. She grabbed me again and I could see her stoned eyes and now turned to bedroom eyes. 


“Let’s get these clothes off so I can see what I’m working with.” She smiled, pinching the front of my shirt with her enormous fingers.. 


Treating my shirt like wrapping paper, Hannah turned it to ribbons in moments. She was more gentle with my shoes, carefully removing them and tossing them away. She tugged down my pants and underwear all in one quick motion, and before I knew it I was just as nude as her. 


“Rock hard, just how I like it,” she motioned to my member, “I assume you know how this goes.” 


She sat me down in front of her waiting pussy. I wasted no time in spreading her wet lips apart and inserting myself inside her. Hannah’s enormous thighs closed in around me, ensuring I was staying there until she was satisfied. 


“Oh yeah! Give me it!” She moaned, looking down at me between the gab in her boobs. 


I gave her everything I had as I gently played with her clit. I’d had sex before, but this was something entirely new. It was so warm and wet and just incredible. After about a minute of doing my own thing, Hannah spread her legs slightly, but only to place her huge palm against my back and pump me against her hungry pussy. Her free hand was busy playing with her erect nipples as she essentially took over the sexual experience by herself. I was just a toy to her now. With nothing to do but lay back and enjoy the ride, that’s exactly what I did. 


“Oh Nicky! Keep going! Get my clit real good!” Hannah moaned, thrusting me faster. 


I obeyed and suddenly heard Hannah gasp as her entire body seemed to relax. She let out a deafening moan that I was worried would wake up the entire neighborhood as she rode out her orgasm. 


Not wanting to be left behind, I pumped against her warm, wet pussy and orgasmed harder than I’d ever came before. I gasped, feeling as if I’d reached a new level of sexual experience. Now out of energy, I leaned forward to rest my body on top of her stomach as we took deep breaths, recovering from what had just happened. Her stomach growled, and I hoped it was just her digesting the pizza and not her wanting more. 


“That’s how you treat a goddess right!” Hannah declared, putting her hands behind her head.


“So you’re still going on about that, huh?” I asked, stepping out from between her legs.


Hannah suddenly brought her leg down over me, sandwiching me between her thighs yet again. I struggled against them but with just a little bit of effort she’d effectively locked me in again.


“I’ll let you go if you say the magic word.” She smiled.


“Please?” I tried.


“Please…what?” 


I sighed, “Please, Goddess?” 


Nodding, she released me and I fetched us some towels to clean up. I slipped back into my boxers and helped Hannah clean up the puddle of pussy juice now collecting in the middle of the garage. Once that was done, I draped one blanket over Hannah’s crotch and the other over her breasts. 


“Okay, now it’s time we go to sleep.” I said, walking towards the door.


Hannah again grabbed me from behind and tucked me into her elbow, flicking off the light with her foot and bathing the garage in complete darkness. 


“Goodnight, Nicky.” She whispered, nuzzling her face against my chest. 


“Goodnight.” I replied, deciding I couldn’t complain about my sleeping arrangements. 

Chapter 3 by anonwriter111

I woke up the next morning, half-convinced that I’d just dreamed everything from last night. But then I realized Hannah was looming over me, partially covering my legs with hers. Hopefully she’d slept off the marijuana and was going to be back to her normal, level-headed self. I carefully slipped away to fix myself a quick bowl of cereal. Realizing that Hannah would probably be hungry as well, I got out the largest mixing bowl I owned and dumped half a box of cereal in, followed by a healthy helping of milk. Sticking a large serving spoon in, I walked back into the garage.


“Morning, sleepyhead. How are you feeling?” 


Hannah rolled onto her side, opening her eyes and rubbing them. Her eyes were almost back to their  normal emerald green, but her hair was completely messed up. She looked around the garage, eventually focusing on me, and specifically the huge bowl of cereal in my hands. 


“Is that for me?” She asked.  


I nodded and handed Hannah her breakfast. She shoveled huge scoops of cereal into her mouth, crunching away in relative silence until she was finished. She drank the leftover milk and set the bowl down, wiping her lips with a satisfied sigh.


It was at that point Hannah appeared to finally notice that she was naked. She awkwardly tried to cover herself up with the blankets, looking around for her clothes. 


“Nick, How high was I?” She asked worryingly. 


I shrugged, “Pretty high. Stoned out of your mind high.” 


I retrieved our clothes from around the garage, getting dressed minus my now shredded shirt. I walked out for a minute to let Hannah get dressed in private. As I closed the door the best I could, she noticed the broken frame.


“Oh fuck, was that me? Shit. I’ll fix that, I promise.” She called from behind the door. 


I opened the door again to find Hannah back in last night’s outfit. She was carefully collecting the pizza boxes and stacking them back up.


“What was I thinking? Six pizzas? I don’t even like mushrooms! Did I really eat all of these by myself?” 


“Yep. Like a lion feasting on its first meal in a week.” 


Hannah groaned angrily, mad at herself. “What was I thinking last night? I’m never smoking weed again!” 


Hannah pushed the garage door button and crawled out, standing up in the driveway and stretching again. I followed her out and remarked again just how tall she was at full height.


“Thank you for putting up with me last night. I’m sorry about the door again, and I promise I’ll fix it. I gotta get back to my house and freshen up. I’ll talk to you later, okay Nick?” Hannah said, bending down to give me a quick hug.


“Okay, sure. See you around!” I replied, watching her jog off down the street.


Alone again, I decided that I could use a freshening up myself, considering I still smelled like Hannah’s crotch. Once I’d cleaned up the garage, I hopped in the shower and tried to put last night behind me. Although, I still couldn’t get Hannah’s ‘I like you’ out of my head. 


Then again, she would probably prefer to not be reminded about spilling her true feelings about me whilst high off her ass. That is, if she even remembered saying it. 


Freshly showered, I threw on a new shirt and some athletic shorts before laying down on my bed for a quick nap. I’d only been asleep for an hour or so when there was a loud knock on my front door. I jumped up and ran downstairs to open it and found Hannah standing outside, holding a large cardboard box over her shoulder. 


“Hey, Nick,” she smiled sheepishly, “I got a new door frame. Okay if I replace the broken one?” 


“Oh! Uh, sure, I’ll let you in!” 


Hannah crawled back into the garage and quickly began unpacking the new door frame. I decided to make use of my hands that could grip a screwdriver and removed the door, then began work on assembling the frame.


“So, about last night.” Hannah began, carefully separating the broken frame from the wall with her fingernail.


“What parts do you remember?” I asked.


“I remember most of it. When I think back, I remember saying things, but not why I said them. It’s like it was a movie, and words just kept coming out automatically. Either that or something last night reminded me of something else. Like the comment I made when I got stuck.” 


I shrugged, “It was funny. Looking back, I was pretty mad in the beginning but I was okay with things. Watching you eat those pizzas has officially made me be done with pizza for at least a month. 


“Yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking, dumping chili on pizza.” She sighed, carefully removing the last piece of frame. 


I carefully slid the assembled frame into the doorway, glad to have Hannah present to help out, even if she was directly responsible for breaking it in the first place. I quickly hammered in a series of nails and soon the door frame was in. We worked in silence as I drilled the holes for the hinges and we mounted the door back on. Once the job was finished, we stepped back to admire our work.


“Thanks for your help with that.” I said, patting her on the arm. 


“No problem. But before I go, I guess we should probably address the elephant in the room.” Hannah replied.


“Go ahead.” 


“We banged last night. And I vaguely remember telling you that I loved you.” 


“Both of which did happen.” 


“So,” Hannah said, laying down on her side, “I guess I should set the record straight. Right here, right now, when I’m completely sober. I like you, Nick.” 


I stared blankly as I processed what she’d just said. She really did feel that way about me? Of course she did, this was the second time she’d confessed to me.


“And I like you too.” 


Hannah blushed and motioned for a hug. Once I was in arm’s reach I was scooped up and pressed against her huge body. 


“I’d been meaning to tell you, just preferably not because I was high off my ass. I had this big plan about how I’d tell you, but I guess that’s all out the window.” She said, giving me a huge, wet kiss. 


“Well, I've got no plans today. How about a dinner date tonight? There’s this really good pizza place I know and they do deliv-” I joked, getting cut off by Hannah’s massive hand over my mouth.


“Funny, funny.” 


“I’m playing. But seriously, I know this nice steakhouse that’s not too far away. How’s that sound?” I suggested.


“Sounds like a date! Steak dinner…and then dessert back at my house?” She winked. 


“I like what you’re saying.” I grinned back, thinking about what was in store for me tonight. 


“Well, I guess I better head back to my place and tidy up,” Hannah said, setting me back down and crawling out of the garage, “I’ll swing by around six, sound good?” 


“Sure! Can’t wait to go to dinner with my girlfriend!” I smiled.


Hannah winked before heading off back to her house. All alone again, I walked through the newly repaired door and remarked at how less than twenty four hours ago, what I’d originally thought of being a mess in the form of a stoned giantess turned out to be the catalyst for my new relationship. 

End Notes:

Well, that’s it! Hope you enjoyed my quick one-off story.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11769