Welcome to Hell! by Greenanon
Summary:

Aaron Smith died after being hit by a truck, due to a cosmic mistake he accidentally ends up in hell where a sexy giant demon has been assigned to torment him. Luckily she believes him when he says he's innocent, but even if she won't torture him now, where do they go from here?

A silly and comedic story about a man getting sent to the wrong afterlife, and a giant demon trying to make it up to him.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 101094 Read: 75670 Published: April 21 2022 Updated: June 28 2024

1. Part 1 Welcome to Hell by Greenanon

2. Part 2: Divine Intervention by Greenanon

3. Part 3: Judgement Day by Greenanon

4. Part 4. Carnival of Souls by Greenanon

5. Part 5: Hell Breaks Loose by Greenanon

6. Part 6: Sympathy for the Devil by Greenanon

7. Part 7: Swedish Pagans, Marching Ashore! by Greenanon

8. Valhalla Calling by Greenanon

9. Part 9: Ragnarock and Roll by Greenanon

10. Witchin' and Bitchin' by Greenanon

11. Witchever Way We Go by Greenanon

12. I Put a Spell On You by Greenanon

Part 1 Welcome to Hell by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

There's a little bit of violence here at the beginning, but it's over pretty quick.

Aaron Smith groaned and rubbed his head as he sat up. The last thing he remembered was crossing the road and… He’d been hit by a truck! He gasped in shock as his hands traced over his body, he was still wearing his t-shirt and jeans, he’d been on his way to the corner store… how had he ended up here?

“Greetings mortal,” a soft female voice said.

A beam of light enveloped him, and the room slowly lit to reveal a river, a forest, and… they were huge! He gulped as he realized the soft surface he was sitting on was a woman’s hand! She had to be at least one hundred feet tall, and he shuffled backwards nervously as her hand cupped around him. She had vibrant blue hair, a darker blue outfit, and kind eyes.

“You were sadly struck down by an errant truck driver,” she explained, “and due to a cosmic alignment error, your soul is to be reincarnated in this fantasy world.” As she said it a pair of beautiful elves appeared behind her, as well as a girl with fox ears and a tail, and a large knightly looking woman who stood over them all. “This will be your adventuring party, I, the goddess of this world, will join you and we’ll defeat the demon king together!”

“Wow,” he breathed, “This is… this is what I’ve always dreamed of!”

The giant woman holding him snorted, then burst out laughing. As though they were simply painted walls, the world became flat and fell away in four directions, revealing a massive cavern with gouts of red flame and flowing lava.

“Just kidding!” The woman said, her skin turning red as she spoke. Her hair went from blue to jet black as a pair of curved horns sprung up from it, and those sparkling emerald eyes went yellow and developed catlike slits. She hissed at him, a forked tongue sliding over fangs as he screamed in horror. The priestly looking robes had turned into a tight shiny black outfit that pressed her massive breasts together, there was a final puff of smoke as a pitchfork appeared in her free hand, her pointed tail curling around it’s base almost reflexively as she grinned down at him.

“Welcome to Hell!” She shouted.

Her hand clenched closed quickly, causing him to shout in pain as his tiny body was easily crushed by her clenched fist. She giggled slightly, watching his remains shimmer for a moment before she opened her now empty palm. There was a popping sound as he appeared again, as he had before he quickly ran his hands over his body, panting and shaking.

“W-What’s going on?” he asked shakily. “This has to be a nightmare or something!”

“Nope,” The demon said with a smirk, “My name’s Cydea, and I will be your personal torturer from now until…” she jokingly checked a nonexistent watch, “FOREVER!”

“P-Please,” he begged, “there’s got to be some mistake!”

“Hah!” she laughed, “you wish tiny! You’re going to spend the next eternity getting stomped, eaten, and shoved up my ass! You’ve got no idea how long I’ve been waiting for my own mortal, and I’ve come up with so many fun ideas!”

There was a puff of smoke and suddenly Aaron was in a vast and endless plain, the only thing in front of him was a giant ramp, hundreds of feet tall. A shadow fell over him and the succubus appeared again, larger this time, like a mountain. She snapped her fingers and a giant piece of round hard candy appeared in her hand. With a grin she sat it down in front of the ramp. With a hum she laid down, the edge of her head on the other side of the ramp she’d constructed.

“This one’s called Sisyphus,” she explained, “I’m feeling hungry, and I’m going to eat either that candy, or you!” she giggled, “you just have to roll it up this ramp and drop it in my mouth!” A giant hourglass appeared behind him, the sand starting to drop into the bottom portion. “You have a time limit though!”

“This is insane!” he shouted.

She just shrugged from her laying position, “Personally, I could go for either the candy or a tiny human, so if I were you, I’d stop asking questions and get pushing.”

Aaron gulped and ran towards it, the candy was almost as tall as he was, and as he began pushing it up the provided ramp his muscles ached. He gritted his teeth and kept going, only sparing a quick glance back at the hourglass. He panicked and his adrenaline surged, luckily the candy was lighter than he expected, if only just, and he was making good progress. He cried out in triumph as he was almost at the top, with time to spare.

“Hmm…” the demon said, glancing from him to the hourglass, “I guess I made you just a little too big for this to be interesting.”

The candy in front of him, and the world around him, seemed to be stretching, growing. He grunted in pain as the heavy orb began to slip from his grasp, then in horror as his arms began to give way. The candy rolled over him, bouncing down the ramp he’d struggled so hard to push it up. He groaned and sat up, then his eyes went wide with horror as he realized the hourglass’s time was up.

“Oh dear,” Cydea giggled, “I guess that was too small, don’t worry we’ll have plenty of time to figure out a good size for that game… but you still lost.”

He watched as the giant demon plucked up the candy that he’d struggled so hard with, and casually popped it into her mouth as she regarded him. She swallowed it with an exaggerated gulp as she sat up, a sadistic grin coming over her face.

“This is for all the people you hurt!” she said.

“I-I don’t think I hurt that many people!” he protested.

She just shook her head, “the lack of remorse is truly despicable.”

He turned to run, but just as easily as she’d gotten the candy, she had him. He was lifted off the ground, and he screamed as he was tossed through the air, landing on the soft wet surface of her tongue. He shouted and begged for mercy as he tried to climb out, but her lips closed, locking him in. A moment later he was plunged into darkness as she swallowed again.

She patted her stomach, where the tiny human was no doubt fighting for his life among the scraps of her lunch. Something did puzzle her though, sinners were supposed to have a bitter taste, Aaron had tasted… sweet? It must have been the leftover sugar from the candy, she reasoned. Still, it troubled her.

When he appeared again with a pop, he was a giant picnic table. He was shaking at the memory of the demon’s stomach, and he almost felt a sob coming on as he wondered what she’d do next. He was answered by her looming over him, in a straw sunhat and sunglasses and a flannel shirt.

“Well well well,” she mused, “look at this pathetic little ant who’s here to ruin my picnic.” A giant flyswatter appeared in her hand and Aaron winced as she playfully tapped her other hand with it.

“P-Please-“ he begged.

“You treated the people you killed like insects,” she spat, “now you’re going to experience it!” She raised the giant flyswatter over him with a wicked grin.

“Killed?” He shouted, “I never killed anyone!”

She paused, her eyes narrowing. If nothing else, Demons had a very good instinct for ferreting out lies, and this… didn’t feel like one. Gently she sat the flyswatter on the table next to him, sitting down at the giant picnic table where the tiny mortal had now broken out into sobs.

“Okay,” she said hesitantly, “You’re Aaron Smith, right?”

“Y-Yeah?” he asked warily.

The giantess tapped her fingers against the picnic table in a slow rhythm, he could feel the beat on the wood below him as she thought about what to do.

“So…” she said finally, “You’re not a serial killer?”

“What!?” He exclaimed, “No! I worked in the accounting office for a shipping company!”

“Ugh,” she moaned, “boring… okay, did you maybe like, steal from the company or something?”

“No!” He shouted, getting angry now. “I worked so hard I hardly had any friends or anything!”

“Ouch,” she muttered, “Okay, I’m uhh… going to check something real quick.”

The picnic table became a nondescript desk and cubicle, Aaron found himself sitting next to an enormous mouse. The sun overhead was replaced by buzzing fluorescent bulbs as the Cydea began booting up the machine. The demoness herself went from the summer clothes she’d worn before to the same shiny black corset style outfit she’d had when she’d first revealed herself.

“Okay,” she muttered as the windows vista logo appeared on her screen, “just give this a minute to start up.”

“You’re still using Vista?” he asked incredulously.

“Welcome to Hell?” she replied weakly as the login screen appeared.

“Ah,” she said, pulling up a list of mortals who had died that day, “Here we go, Aaron Smith, birthdate of… oh, oh no.” She gulped nervously.

“What?” he asked, standing up and walking in front of the giant demon, “What is it? It couldn’t possibly be worse than anything you’ve already done to me!”

“Soooo…” she said, nervously tapping her fingers together, “You actually have the same name and birthdate as a serial killer who was operating in your city, and he died at the same time you did.”

“What!?” He shouted, “so you just… fucked up and grabbed the wrong guy?”

“Yeah,” she admitted.

“How could this have happened?” He demanded.

“It says here he was chasing one of his victims while dressed like a clown,” the demon read, “and then she pulled a gun and shot him, huh, good for her.”

“Not that!” he said angrily, “the whole thing with you grabbing me instead of him, and where is HE by the way?”

“Says here Heaven didn’t take him, so he’s a zombie serial killer clown now,” she said, “oh, someone should probably get on that.”

“Okay,” Aaron breathed out slowly, “Could you just please send me back to earth or something?”

“No,” she said slowly, “you really died, so you’re kind of stuck in the afterlife, and your soul is already bound to me since I’m your tormenter and all…”

“I’d like to speak with a manager,” he said darkly.

There was a puff of smoke, another demon, this one just slightly chubby and with a bob cut appeared behind Cydea’s chair.

“Did someone say manager?” she asked sweetly.

“Hey Karen,” Cydea said with a sigh, “there’s a mixup, this guy isn’t actually supposed to be here.”

“Hmm…” the other giant regarded him and gave a smile, “Oh that’s too bad, he’s so cute!” She quickly glanced at the computer screen and nodded, “I’ll get the paper work for a release started right away, do you have an afterlife of choice you’d like to apply for?”

“Uh,” he thought a minute, “Heaven I guess?”

“Oooh, good choice,” the manager demon said, “Things move pretty fast these days, you shouldn’t have to wait more than a century or two before your transfer gets approved by the higher ups.”

“A century or two?” He asked, eyes wide, “Come on, that’s ridiculous!”

“You should have seen this place before computers,” Karen laughed, “Well, I’m very busy, Cydea, I’m going to have to write you up for this, you tortured this mortal without verifying his identity first.”

“B-But that’s not fair!” Cydea said, standing up so quickly that the tiny human was knocked over as she bumped the desk, “he was grabbed by the automatic reaping system, and if I’d stopped to question him it would have ruined this big ironic twist thing I had set up!”

“Now Cydea,” the manager said sternly, “We all went to that training meeting for the automated reaping system, and now you know firsthand why it’s so important to confirm the identity of the recently arrived soul. I want you to take care of poor Aaron here until this is sorted out.”

She glanced down at Aaron and gave an apologetic smile, “Sorry about this, have a nice afterlife!” With that there was another puff of smoke, and Karen was gone.

Cydea slunk in her office chair and gave a defeated sigh, “I’m uh… really sorry I squished you, and ate you, and stuff…”

“D-Don’t mention it,” he said, still somewhat dazed over everything that had happened. He thought a moment, “can you make me normal sized, at least?”

“You are normal sized,” she said, her massive arms reaching on either side of him as she began typing on the computer, “or at least that’s how big you are in the afterlife. I can make you smaller if you want-“

“No, that’s okay,” he said hurriedly. He sat quietly while she typed for a few minutes, “So uhh… where exactly do we go from here?”

Cydea stopped typing and regarded him a moment, “I still own your soul,” she explained, “so you’re pretty much stuck with me until this whole thing gets fixed.” She sighed, “I guess you can just live with me. Since apparently I’m not going to be a torturer, I guess I’m back to clerical work.”

“Ah,” he said, in spite of everything he felt a bit bad for her, “I’m sorry.”

“No,” she muttered, “it’s all my fault, I was just so committed to the whole big reveal thing…” she sighed, “you only get to show off that someone’s in Hell once, you know?”

“If it’s any consolation, I was absolutely terrified,” he said.

“Thanks,” she said, brightening up a little. “Hey, I know you started your afterlife on the wrong foot, but what do you say we use some of Hell’s IT to have a little fun?”

“Uh,” he said hesitantly, “sure?”

She giggled and reached for him. This time she was far gentler, lightly squeezing him in her hands as she drew him up towards her chest. She wedged him between her impressive boobs, the soft orbs squeezing him from either side and keeping him firmly held in place. Sitting here, the demon had a scent almost like… cinnamon?

“Okay,” she said, “here’s the entire file on your life!” she clicked it open, “we can find anything about anything that ever happened to you! Got any burning questions about anything from your past?”

He thought a moment, “Did Cindy Burns from High School like me?”

Cydea clicked the keys a moment, “Oh,” she said, biting her lip, “looks like she thought you were kind of a loser, but hey, cheer up! Five other girls in your class had crushes on you that year!” she pulled them up, one was a cheerleader who Aaron was pretty sure he’d only had as a lab partner once.

“Wow,” he breathed, “what else can you show me?”

“Let’s see if anyone remembers you,” she said, typing his information in. She frowned as only two hits came up, “Wow, you weren’t kidding about not having a lot of friends…”

“Only two people miss me?” he moaned, “I mean… come on!”

“Well according to our records your parents are…” she pointed upwards, to the rocky ceiling, “you know, pearly gates.” She smiled, “Oh, your dog is up there too! And one of your goldfish!”

“One of my goldfish?” he asked curiously. “I had two.”

“Yeah,” she explained, “looks your other one, Mr. Scales? He’s in Valhalla. You parents released him into the pond near your house when he got too big, and then he died in battle with a snapping turtle.”

“Valhalla?” Aaron muttered numbly.

“May he feast and fight forever,” Cydea said with a smirk, “Okay, let’s move on to these two mortals who are still thinking of you… the first one is your manager at work.”

“Miss Clark?”

“That’s her,” the demoness said, pulling up the woman’s file. “Here we go, age 35, attended your funeral, and… oh, she’s actually dreaming about you now!”

The monitor filled with a view of Ms. Clark’s office, the middle aged woman always wore her dark brown hair in a perm, and she’d aged gracefully, whatever weight she’d put on in middle age had gone to the right places. Which is what made it so shocking when her dream about Aaron involved him naked with the exception of a small black bowtie, kneeling in front of her desk.

“Oh Aaron,” she said softly, “you were always such a good employee, attending to my every need.” She sat up on the desk and it was clear she wasn’t wearing panties under the skirt.

“Uh,” he gulped, “we can switch this,”

“Aw,” the demon said, clicking the window closed, “It was just getting good!” She grinned, “now you know why she always wanted you to work so late with her!”

“My boss had a crush on me,” he said in awe.

“Age is just a number,” Cydea said, “Okay, your next mourner is... Some girl named Amy?”

“Amy?” he frowned, “She’s just lives in the apartment across the hall, we water each other’s plants and stuff if we go out of town.”

The monitor pulled up a pale woman with jet black hair and black lipstick, in fact she had black clothing all over, and it accentuated her figure. She was alone in her apartment as the rain pattered softly outside, and she sighed softly.

“Oh Aaron,” she said, “why did you have to die my love?”

“My love?” the demon asked, raising an eyebrow.

Amy stood up and walked around her apartment, revealing a corner that was covered in photos of Aaron, one of his shirts was in the middle, and a pair of burning black candles adorned either side of the makeshift shrine.

“I didn’t expect that,” Aaron said, eyes wide.

“You had a stalker!” Cydea laughed, “hey, do you want to manifest up there?”

“What do you mean by manifest?” he asked, but the demon was already standing up, causing his fleshy prison to jiggle and push him further into her cleavage. She reached for her pitchfork, leaning against one side of the cubicle wall, and hefted it with a grin. Tapping it once on the floor the two of them disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Amy had always loved dark and depressing things, but having her true love die before he could ever know how she truly felt had hurt more than she’d expected. She gazed longingly at his black and white photo, adorned atop a collection of his things she’d managed to nab. A shirt, a pair of his socks, even a comb with some of his hair on it.

There was a sound like a firecracker and a puff of smoke, Amy turned around in shock to see a red skinned demon pop into being in her living room, yellow eyes gleaming in the low light.

“Tremble mortal!” she said with a grin, “For hell has your beloved’s soul!” She reached into her cleavage and drew out a tiny figure. Amy gasped with shock as she saw it was Aaron!

“What have you done to him!” she shrieked, reaching for his tiny form.

The demon laughed, pulling the dangling figure away, “Aaron belongs to me now, and he shall spend his eternity slaving away as my tiny toy,” the demon cackled evilly.

“Cydea isn’t that a bit much,” Aaron protested, still dangling from where she held him by his leg.

The demon froze, “You used my name,” she whispered, “in front of a MORTAL!”

“So demon,” Amy spat, “your name is Cydea? Give me Aaron right now!”

“Never!” Cydea said, recovering some of her composure, “He shall spend the next hundred years trapped in my tits girl!”

Aaron was again lowered into Cydea’s cleavage, the demon sighing happily as he entered entrapment once more. He felt her finger press him down, and as Amy watched, horrified, contact with the demon’s finger seemed to shrink him even more, causing the red globes to become mountains as they swallowed him up. He tried one last time to climb out, but as the demon’s finger pressed him deep within that valley the size of her breasts and the tightness of her black outfit meant that he truly was trapped this time.

Cydea laughed triumphantly, and tapped her pitchfork against the floor, causing smoke to rise around her as she and Aaron returned to hell before Amy’s shocked face.

“Oh man,” Cydea laughed, her breasts jiggling, “that was hilarious!” Jokingly she squeezed her breasts together, “what did you think?”

There was a sudden crunch, and Cydea’s eyes went wide, “oh… oops, I didn’t make you invulnerable…”

Aaron popped back into being on her desk, “No,” he said, crossing his arms, “you didn’t.”

The demon bit her lip, “Sorry.”

He rolled his eyes, “It’s not the worst way I’ve died today.”

“That’s the spirit,” she said brightly.

“So, why did you want to go mess with Amy?” he asked, walking across the surface of her giant desk and looking up at the monitor again.

Cydea shrugged, “It seemed funny, she’s into all that goth stuff so I figured a demon and a ghost showing up would drive her wild. We’re totally going to have to mess with her again sometime.”

“I don’t know,” Aaron replied, “seems a little mean.” He thought a moment, “why did you freak out when I used your name?”

“It’s just not a good idea to use it in front of the living,” Cydea explained, “don’t worry though, I think we’re in the clear. She probably doesn’t have any idea what to do with it.

Amy’s black painted nails traced along her bookshelf until she found the volume she was looking for, “Summoning and Incantations, volume V, hell’s lesser beasts,” she muttered quietly. She pulled it from the shelf and walked to her kitchen. Pulling a series of candles out of a drawer, she hummed the tune of Crazy Train to herself as she arrayed them on the floor of her living room.

Amy could barely contain her excitement, she was going to rescue her beloved from Hell! Then they’d be together for eternity!

“So, this here is my place!” Cydea said, they’d teleported out of her office when her workday was over, arriving in a sparsely decorated one bedroom apartment. The view outside was a lake of burning magma, stalactites hanging overhead from a cavern ceiling that had to be at least a mile away. She sighed as she took in the view, “Lakefront property is expensive, but the view sure is worth it!”

She set Aaron down on the carpeted floor, her hips swaying as she walked towards her refrigerator. She brought out an RC Cola and cracked it open, taking a long sip as she regarded him.

“So,” she said finally, walking back to her human and planting those enormous black boots on either side of him. “I’m not sure exactly what they expect me to do with you… we don’t really see a lot of humans down here who aren’t being punished.” She shrugged, and snapped her fingers, an RC cola in his size appeared in his hand, and not sure what else to do, he opened it and sipped it while she continued. “I guess we’re going to be roommates?”

“Can I get some stuff in my size at least?” he said, looking around at the giant furniture.

“You could,” the demoness said with a sultry grin, “but would you rather have a little couch, or maybe sit up on the big one with me?” She gestured to her waiting breasts, “Your own little bed or…” she giggled, tracing her hand down to her lower garments, a thong made of that same shiny black material as her corset, “I could put you somewhere warm to sleep…”

He gulped nervously, “I uh, should probably have at least a few of my own things.”

That giant heeled boot gently nudged him, “Oh of course,” she said, that forked tongue dancing over her lips briefly, “Whatever my adorable little human wants.” The boot lifted off the carpeted floor, and this time it knocked him all the way over, pinning him against the carpet lightly enough not to hurt him, but not hard enough to hurt him.

He gripped the edge of the boot, wide eyed, “I-I thought we were done with the whole torture thing?”

She giggled, her pointed tail swishing back and forth behind her, “Oh sure, say the word and I’ll let you up, have Hell’s kitchen make you the best dinner you’ve ever had, and we’ll watch a little TV, play some video games, pretty much do what you used to do during the evening when you were alive.” She shrugged, “doesn’t sound that bad honestly, but you have another option.”

“Which is?” he asked, peering up at the giant demon.

“We do all that other stuff,” she said with a grin, “But you let me play with you first!” Seeing his worried look she rolled her eyes, “don’t worry, it won’t hurt… not more than you want it to anyway. I’m technically not a succubus, but I feel like I could pull off some of their tricks.” She grinned, “You know, a lot of mortals trade their souls for a chance to be with a demon, and since I’ve technically already got your soul, you’re getting something very valuable for free!”

He blinked, looking up at the giant demoness, and licking his dry lips, he realized he was going to say yes. She was beautiful, diabolically so, and the casual way she pushed him around and controlled his very being was arousing him in a way he didn’t think was possible. His erection was straining against his pants, against the sole of the demon’s shiny black boot even as she pinned him in place.

She moaned, and ran her hands over her body, pressing him into the floor again, still making sure not to hurt him. She opened those yellow eyes and glared down at him, the wide grin on her face told him she already knew his answer, but he spoke anyway.

“Y-yeah, you can play with me,” he breathed.

“Good choice mortal,” she said with a grin. The boot lifted up, freeing him. The Demon snapped her fingers, and his clothes seemed to dissolve into sand and blow away. He stood before the giant, naked, and trying in vain to cover his erection.

“Move those hands tiny,” she warned. Hesitantly he did so, letting her see his entire body. “Very good,” she said, licking her lips. She snapped her fingers and her own clothing disappeared in the same way.

Aaron gaped up at the naked demoness in awe, her massive breasts hung free, and she placed her hands on her hips with a smirk as her beauty stunned him. A small patch of black hair was neatly trimmed above her glistening opening, seeing where he was looking she bit her lower lip and traced a single finger around it in a slow circle.

“I want you to run,” she said eagerly.

“What?” he asked, blinking and trying to bring his mind back into focus.

“Flee, scram, try to get away!” she explained, “come on, I know you’re more turned on than scared, but just pretend it’s the other way around!”

“Right,” he muttered. He glanced around the small apartment as the giantess advanced on him. Suddenly he sprinted straight at her, she laughed and lifted her bare foot, trying to pin him again. He leapt to the side, causing the red foot to make contact with the carpet just to his left. He grinned as he heard her swear, he was enjoying this!

Her hand reached for him next, and he dove under it just as it snapped shut above him. Cydea was growling with frustration. Apparently, he was just a little harder to catch than she’d thought. He was running through her legs now, and he laughed as he ran towards the bedroom. He’d be able to find a hiding spot in there he figured.

What he didn’t expect was for her tail to come down, knocking the wind out of him as it slammed into his chest, lifting his feet off the ground. He gasped as the tail wrapped around him like a snake, squeezing his arms tightly against his body. The tail carried him around to the front of the demon again, and she regarded him playfully.

“It was a good effort,” she said, reaching out to touch the top of his head, “but you really should have planned for the tail.”

“I thought it was like a cat or a dog’s tail,” he protested. “Like maybe it just wagged or something.”

“Nope,” She said with a grin, “it’s very dexterous, and pretty strong too.”

He wheezed as she squeezed him with it, seeming to accentuate the point. He grew dizzy as the tail, still wrapped tightly around him, swung from side to side lazily as she walked towards the bedroom. It did give him a good chance to see her naked ass, it was as round, perfect, and stunning as the rest of her.

She flopped onto her bed, a red and black patterned comforter softening her landing. She put her hands behind her head as she rested against the headboard, her tiny captive still bound by her tail. She smiled up at him as her tail loosened slightly, letting him fall just slightly before the appendage wrapped around his leg, letting him dangle in the air. His thrashing form was slowly brought closer to her face, and he could feel her warm breath as that snakelike tongue flickered over her fangs, the giant yellow orbs of her eyes taking in every inch of him.

The thin forked tongue darted out, dancing over him and tickling him as she tasted his body, “Delicious,” she breathed, “that’s one of the ways I knew you were innocent… evils souls just don’t have that cotton candy flavor.”

“Cotton candy?” he laughed, “You’re one to talk, miss smells like cinnamon.”

Her mouth quirked, “you think I smell like cinnamon?”

He frowned, “well yeah, you do.”

“To evil souls we smell like fire and brimstone,” she mused, “One of my tortures was going to be you spending some time in my dirty shoes, the horrible smell of my demonic feet driving you to madness…” She tapped her chin with her finger, thinking, “I don’t know if anyone’s ever asked an innocent soul what we smell like, I guess now I know.”

“Cinnamon,” he repeated, “a few other baking spices, anise maybe?”

“Flatterer,” she said with a grin. “Now would you like to test your virtue one last time?”

She reached a hand down and spread the lips of her womanhood open, “for an evil soul, a demon’s pussy will burn, like an acid.” She fingered herself slightly, dipping one finger in and drawing it out, holding it in front of him so he could see the glistening wetness. “I have a theory,” she explained, “given how you’ve reacted to everything else about me, that this is probably not going to hurt you.”

“A theory?” he asked hesitantly.

She shrugged, “better to test it before shoving you in though, don’t you think?”

He gulped, looking down at the wet and waiting womanhood, “I-I mean if you want me to go in there-“

“Oh, I do,” she said with a grin, “and I think want it too. Now hold still.”

She traced the finger, still wet with her juices, up his bare chest. He hissed and drew in breath sharply, and she stopped, pulling back with a worried expression on her face.

“Oh Lucifer,” she muttered, “I’m sorry, did it burn?”

“No!” he said with a grin, “it felt great! It’s cool and tingly, I think…” He groaned, “Cydea, I think that stuff is turning me on even more! Like it’s Viagra or something!”

She raised an eyebrow, “Well,” she said, a smile slowly coming over her features, “I think that confirms my little theory, all of the horrible things about demons that are meant to torture evildoers… they’re opposites for you!” She thought a moment, “I really need to ask an angel about some of this stuff next time I get up there.”

She began lowering her human toy towards her waiting opening, and Aaron gasped as the wet lips consumed him, each inch further into her coating him with more of that wonderful tingling fluid. His eyes went wide as she began moving him in and out, the movement and the sensations rocking his body felt like his entire body had somehow become an erogenous zone.

He screamed as he came, and the orgasm just didn’t stop. Cydea wasn’t there yet, and her wet walls clenched him tightly, fighting her hand each time she drew him out and in. Finally he felt her hand withdraw, leaving him trapped within her as she began using her hand to play with her clit, letting him struggle inside her.

“YES!” she shouted, “keep going!”

He almost had no choice; the sensations were overwhelming him even as she constricted him tighter and tighter. He fought for breath and felt his joints start to pop as her powerful orgasm rocked the entire world around him, shaking his prison and pressing against him from all sides. He gritted his teeth and wondered how long this would go on, it was great for him but-

Cydea sighed as her orgasm finished, the tiny human inside her had stopped moving. Lazily her hand wandered towards her dripping pussy to fish him out, but she was startled as there was a pop and he appeared next to her on the nightstand. Her eyes went wide and she bit her lip in embarrassment.

“Oh, did you ummm…”

“Yeah,” he laughed, “don’t worry, it was great, by far the best way you’ve killed me all day.”

She sighed and tapped him, a brief light shone over him as she sat back up, causing her normal clothing to reappear from the air.

“That should toughen you up a bit,” she said, “I’m SO sorry, it was just really intense!”

“It was pretty great honestly,” he said reassuringly, “I’m not sure I even need to get transferred to heaven if this is what the next two hundred years are going to be like.”

She blushed, somehow visible even with her crimson red skin.

“This cake is great,” he said, helping himself to another bite.

“Devil’s food!” she said with a smirk as she snapped her fingers, materializing him another slice.

As she’d promised she’d prepared a magnificent meal for him. The two of them were now flipping through Hell’s streaming offerings which, to be blunt, weren’t as good as the food.

“Lot of sequels in here,” he muttered, looking at the various 1 star user ratings.

“The TV selection is mostly meant for torturing mortals,” she said with embarrassment, “So we don’t have a lot of good stuff… try the premium section, sometimes we pick a really good movie and make them watch it over and over until they hate it.”

Suddenly a bright light surrounded them, a circle appeared on the floor, and several pieces of furniture started levitating off the ground. Cydea quickly snatched Aaron, holding him close to her chest as she looked around in a panic.

“What’s going on?” he shouted over the rising sound of wind.

“We’re being summoned!” Cydea said in a panicked voice. There was a final flash of light and they were gone.

Amy’s black hair blew around her face as she held the book in front of her, “I summon you Cydea of Hell!” she said in a booming voice, gesturing towards the salt circle she’d drawn in the middle of her living room. “I bind thee! Keeper of my beloved’s soul!”

Lightning flashed outside and the demon appeared in the center of the circle, the cocky self-assurance from earlier gone. Amy’s heart skipped a beat as she realized that Aaron’s tiny form was in her clenched hand.

“Demon!” she barked, “release my beloved right now!”

“Never!” Cydea snarled, a bit too aggressively. She looked at her tiny human, then at the goth who had summoned her, and then cleared her throat, “That is, I mean to say, that Aaron is staying with me until we get his afterlife figured out!”

“Figured out?” Amy asked, her brow furrowing, “he died, and then you took him to hell!”

“Well, no,” Cydea said nervously, “The auto-reaping system did, see we replaced those skeletons in the robes a few years back and the system still has some bugs.”

“That makes sense,” Amy said, rubbing her chin, “I spied on Aaron all the time, there’s no way he’d have time to commit a mortal sin without me knowing…” She snapped her fingers, “Did you take him because he masturbated?”

“What!?” Aaron asked, incredulous.

Amy shrugged, “Well, you used to do that a lot when you were alive, maybe it all added up?”

“You uh, don’t’ go to hell for that,” Cydea said, fighting down a chuckle.

“Whatever,” Amy snapped, “the point is he’s not going back! He’s going to stay right here, with me!”

“Amy,” Aaron began, “I know you uh, have feelings for me, and it’s really flattering and you’re a great girl, but we don’t really know each other… I’m not comfortable with this beloved this and beloved that stuff.”

She crossed her arms, “Aaron, you’re under the influence of this demon’s silver tongue. The real Aaron would have nothing but love and adoration for a girl who literally rescues him from hell!”

“It’s okay though,” he said, holding his arms up, “Cydea was just kind of messing with you earlier, it wasn’t really my idea, but she’s actually treating me pretty good down there! Honest!”

“Her foul tendrils have corrupted and broken your spirit,” Amy said sadly. She glared at the demon, “I’m keeping you once I rescue him, you’re going to be my familiar and my maid!” She grinned madly, “I’ll be a powerful sorceress with you at my beck and call!”

“Oh boy,” Cydea chuckled, “look here little girl, you bought some Spellbooks off the internet, you’re not a powerful anything.”

“Oh really?” Amy said, walking cockily around the circle, “I’ve prepared several countermeasures for you, demon!” Amy reached for an old rotary style phone that was sitting on a nearby table. “Are you prepared?” she said, that insane smile returning, “to gaze into the mouth of madness? Tremble demon, as I perform the Call of Cthulhu!” She reached down and began dialing a number, the soft spinning of the dial filling the tense air. Finally there was a ring, and Amy triumphantly picked up the phone.

“Great Cthulhu,” Amy began eagerly, “I beseech ye to-“

“Thank you for calling Cthulhu,” an automated voice replied, “all of our star spawn are currently assisting other petitioners! Your demonic bargain is important to us, please stay on the line!”

She scowled and tapped her foot, Aaron tried not to laugh and Cydea just rolled her eyes, “really? The great old ones?”

“Your current estimated wait is,” the automated voice toned, pausing a moment, “three vigintillion years, if you would like to leave a message-“

Amy slammed the phone down angrily.

“Oh,” Cydea mocked, “are the stars wrong?”

“Plan B!” Amy snarled reaching for a bottle next to the phone, “Holy water!”

She unscrewed the cap and began splashing some on Cydea, who screeched in pain as steam rose from her skin.

Aaron winced, watching her writhe in pain, “Amy, stop it!” he shouted, but the angry goth girl didn’t let up until the bottle was empty.

“That’ll teach you,” Amy panted angrily, watching the white clouds hiss up from the injured demon. “I’ll go get some more of this tomorrow, and we’ll keep going until you agree to do what I want.”

“You’re going to regret this,” Cydea growled.

“You’re going to regret stealing Aaron from me!” Amy replied, “now you two stay put, I’m going to go order a pizza.”

“How are we going to get out of this?” Aaron asked quietly as Amy left.

“I don’t know,” Cydea muttered, “I can’t cross that circle…”

“What about me?” he asked.

“You’re technically a spirit,” she explained, “so even though you’re just flesh and blood right now you can’t cross it either. We’ve got to convince her to break it somehow.”

Amy came back a few minutes later, “I hope you two like supreme,” she said with a smile, “don’t worry, I won’t let my guests go hungry.” She sighed, “I guess all we can do is wait until the seminary opens tomorrow.” She walked over to her grimy couch and flopped onto it, reaching for an ancient video game controller, she began playing an old fighting game.

Cydea watched her a moment, then grinned, “Aaron, I’ve got an idea, she whispered.”

“What?” he said, checking to see that Amy hadn’t heard them.

She seemed engrossed in what she was playing, fighting several Ais at once. Aaron recognized the game, it was one he, and probably most people in their age group, had played at one point or another years ago.

“I’m going to challenge her,” Cydea explained quietly, “and I want you to help me cheat.”

“Is cheating allowed in a demonic challenge?” he asked hesitantly.

“Duh,” Cydea said with a grin, “practically expected.”

Cydea stood up and cleared her throat, “That’s a good one, best fighting game ever made in my opinion.”

Amy paused the game, looking around to the trapped demon.

Her eyes narrowed, “They have video games in Hell?”

“Oh yeah,” Cydea said, “that’s one of my favorites.”

Amy smirked, “well, when you’re my familiar maybe we’ll play a few matches.” She started to turn back to the TV.

“Wouldn’t be much of a competition,” Cydea mused.

Amy paused, “Excuse me?”

“Now you play a pretty good Mario girl, but give the devil her due,” A puff of smoke went up from Cydea’s hand, and a gleaming controller appeared in it, “I’ll bet this controller of gold against your soul, because I think I’m better than you.”

“Not enough,” Amy said, “Up it, you, Aaron’s soul, and the gold N64 controller.”

“Sounds like we have a bet,” Cydea said wickedly.

“One you’re going to regret,” Amy said, walking over and smearing the binding circle away with her foot, “I’m the best there’s ever been!” She pointed up to a nearby shelf where gleaming gold trophy read “E-Sports Conference First Place – Retro Fighting Games”

Cydea gulped nervously, this had just gotten more interesting than she’d intended. As she walked over to the couch she wedged Aaron tightly into her cleavage.

Amy scowled, “do you have to keep him there while we do this?”

“Think of it as a reminder of what’s at stake,” the demon said, plugging the golden controller in. She grinned, “and where you’re going once YOUR soul is mine too!”

Now it was Amy’s turn to gulp nervously.

Aaron thought on what Cydea had asked him as the loading screen for the game came up. When he’d played this game in his youth, there was always one surefire way to cheat if you were losing,  one he was sure he could help Cydea with even at this size… but he’d only be able to do it once, timing would be key.

The two giantesses selected characters, and decided on a random stage. He watched in awe as the two of them began their virtual duel, things moving so fast he knew he would never have been able to keep up with either of them. The two characters on screen were moving so fast he could barely keep up with it, and the clicks and clacks as the two women hit buttons and performed combos rang out through the apartment.

Amy took a breather as she knocked Cydea’s character clean off the stage, looking over at Aaron she grinned, “Looks like you’ll be in MY boobs by the end of the night, maybe in something else?” She licked her lips, “I’m kind of coming around to the idea of you being small…”

“You should come around to the idea of YOU being small,” Cydea snapped, executing a perfect combo and leaving the game tied again.

They continued, neither one gaining a clear advantage. A bead of sweat traced down Amy’s forehead as she bit her lip, and Cydea’s fingers were moving so fast they couldn’t be seen, her tail traced up and was hitting a few buttons on the edge of the controller she couldn’t easily reach, but the added appendage didn’t seem to be helping her any.

Finally, when the two girls were down to their final lives, Aaron struck. Leaping from Cydea’s cleavage he sprinted across the floor towards the game console.

“H-Hey!” Amy shouted, “Stop that!” she tried to reach for him, but Cydea’s attack meant she had to keep both hands on the controller, her eyes darting between the screen and the tiny man who had now reached her controller jack. “That’s cheating!” She protested.

Aaron gripped the edge of the controller plug, and with all his might he pulled. He screamed as he gave it his all, and was rewarded with Amy’s cord coming loose from the game console.

“No!” She shouted, diving forward. Aaron only had time to see her massive breasts coming down on him as she landed on the rug in front of the console. He grunted, but at least this time he was more durable, and he didn’t disappear with a poof like he expected to. Amy’s hands shook as she tried to plug her controller back in, but just as she popped it back she heard the victory music.

Slowly her head traced up to the screen, where her character was applauding Cydea’s, “Oh no,” she whispered in fear.

“Oh yes,” Cydea said with a wicked grin, her pitchfork appearing in her hand in a puff of smoke.

Amy screamed and held out her hands in front of her as Cydea aimed the tip of the pitchfork at the defeated goth. Amy begged and pleaded for mercy as she began to get smaller, her clothes beginning to pool around her as she shrank. Finally, Cydea stood over the crumpled black clothes, a smug smirk on her face as she watched the two small human forms struggle in the now tarp sized garments.

Amy’s face peeked out first, and she looked up at the giant demoness in horror, “P-Please,” she begged, tears in her eyes, “I didn’t mean it-“

“You said I’d be your familiar and…” Cydea mockingly tapped her chin, “Maid, correct?”

There was a flash and suddenly the tiny goth was wearing a frilly French maid outfit. She screamed again as Cydea bent down to pick up her prize. Gripping the tiny woman, Cydea licked her lips, then she let her tongue dart out and taste Amy’s face.

“It’s going to take you a long time to clean all my things at that size,” Cydea mused, “Don’t worry, it won’t be all bad, like I said we have video games down there, even ones in your size.” She smiled, “We’ll play every night, should be a fun reminder of how you got like this!”

With that she sat back on the couch, prying her shiny black boot off. With one final wave, she unceremoniously dropped the panicking Amy into the waiting opening, before she slid her own red skinned foot back in, silencing the would-be sorceresses screams and protests.

With a sigh she got back up, being sure to put her weight on her new tiny toy. She walked over to Amy’s clothes and nudged them away with her feet, revealing Aaron.

“You did great,” she said with a smile. She bent down to pick him up, and tucked him into his usual place in her cleavage.

“What are you going to do with Amy?” he asked quietly.

Cydea shrugged, “She’s in my boot now,” she tapped it on the floor for emphasis.

“I mean, you’re not really going to keep her, are you?”

Cydea laughed, “It would serve her right for taking a demon’s challenge, but no, as annoying as she was her intentions were mostly noble. I don’t think she’s nearly wicked enough to deserve coming with me.” She grinned, “that said, I’m going to fuck with her for a few hours before letting her go.”

“Fair enough I guess,” Aaron said with a chuckle.

The demon stretched, causing the massive red boobs on either side of him to close in, “Whew, what a day. You ready to head back home?”

“Yeah,” he said with a smile, “let’s go to hell!”

End Notes:

This one is probably a one-shot too, at least I don't have any other ideas for these characters at this time. Hope you enjoyed it!

A/N: It ended up not being a one-shot.

Part 2: Divine Intervention by Greenanon

Gabriella floated gently through the luscious valley, waving happily to the many tiny mortal souls scurrying at her feet. She sighed contentedly as she flew through a misty cloud, savoring the cool humid feeling of the air through her white feathered wings. Many of the mortals below, enjoying their well-earned paradise, pointed and stared in awe at the glow of her halo through the light mist.

This part of Heaven was mostly new arrivals, and the sight of their angelic guardian inspired whispers and excitement as the giantess flew above the fog covered mountains. It wasn’t the only place they could enter of course, there were beaches, lush jungles, sprawling cities, a soul would pass through the pearly gates and begin their afterlife in a climate that they found the most comfortable.

In these calm rolling hills, blanketed by cloudy fog, she had one soul in particular she was here to greet. She giggled to herself as she saw him below, in an isolated clearing far from the others… lost? Even in Heaven it could happen, but she’d help him… with a thought she knew everything about him, and her eyes lit up with delight as she realized just how she was going to guide him back to the path of righteousness.

Manuel Ortega had been a simple man, spending time with his family and friends in life. He wasn’t sure where he was, the last thing he remembered he and his friends had been heading out to their favorite bar to watch the game when… they’d passed a burning building? Yeah, that was it, a fire, and they’d all run in to help. He remembered getting one of the people out, an old lady, then going back inside and… then he’d passed through a white gate and found himself here, in woods that seemed just like the ones he'd gone camping in with his dad all those years ago…

“You saved four people Manny,” a melodious voice called from above him. He looked up and his eyes went wide with shock as he saw an immense woman, a hundred feet tall at least, levitating down to him.

She was a rich golden blonde, her hair trailing behind her even as the descent caused it to flutter around her head. Her blue eyes sparkled as she smiled, revealing pearly white teeth that matched her flowing robe and outstretched wings. Most impressive though, was that shimmering halo that floated just above her head, radiating light as bright as the sun, but which caused him no pain to look upon.

“You and your friends saved nearly a dozen people from that burning building,” she said softly, floating down in front of him, her massive bare feet settling into the grass and bringing it home to him just how large this woman, this Angel, was.

“W-Where am I?” Manny asked nervously, looking up into those warm eyes.

“Oh Manuel!” She giggled, “I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this… but this is Heaven.”

He gulped, “So I’m-“

“Yes, I’m afraid so.”

“What about my friends?”

Gabriella sighed and smiled, he was just so cute, “They’re here too, think of this part as a sort of… transition, you will all meet with each other in the clearing at the end.”

“S-So you’re an angel?” he stammered, “but you’re so…”

“Big?” she laughed, “yes, we have a prophet on earth, Raps I think? He’s supposed to be spreading the news to make it less surprising.”

“What do I do now?” he asked, still in shock.

“Continue through the hills,” she said with a smile, “take as long or as little as you’d like, there are many things even here to explore.”

“No,” he moaned, “No no no! I had so many things I wanted to do! This isn’t fair!”

Gabriella sighed, this wasn’t uncommon… she decided she’d help him skip over a few stages and get to acceptance. She knew everything there was to know about him, his most secret desires. She honed in on one earthly pleasure he’d always been afraid to indulge in, and decided with a grin that he’d start off his afterlife with it.

Her foot lifted off the ground, her soles showing a small amount of dirt as she held them over the tiny mortal for a moment. She smirked, seeing his reaction, and feeling his lust as he tried to hide his arousal.

“You know, there’s not a lot of point in hiding that you’re into feet now,” she teased, “do you want me to step on you Manuel?”

“Uhh,” he gulped, looking up at the giant angel’s foot. He DID want her to, more than he’d ever wanted anything, and in a day where he’d apparently died this right here was the moment that caused his brain to lock up.

Tossing that ocean of blonde hair over her shoulder, she grinned, knowing she had him. With a snap of her fingers his clothes disappeared, and she gently poked him with the tip of her toe, causing him to stumble and fall over. The shadow of her foot fell over him.

“W-Wait!” he protested.

“Manny,” Gabriella said in a pouty voice, “This is paradise! It won’t hurt unless you want it to…”

The giant foot pressed down on him, that soft skin giving off a vanilla scent as his head was wedged between her toes. She was right, it didn’t hurt, but he did feel a strong pressure as she slowly, gently, pressed down and pushed him into the soft and grassy soil.

“Poor Manny,” she teased, “my feet are getting you all dirty!”

That was turning him on, and she gave him a knowing smile as she felt his erection straining against the bottom of her foot. The feet of an angel were soft, luscious even, and the tiny mortal soul gasped in shock as she very gently moved her foot against him, scrunching her toes to hold his body in place. It was like pure silk against him, the most pleasurable thing he’d ever felt as the angel ground her foot back and forth, biting her lower lip as she reveled in the feeling of raw power, of the human’s submission!

Gabriella would have told you she was a nice angel, and to almost all people she was, but she had some very… unholy desires towards the humans she shepherded through this section of the afterlife. Luckily, she could usually find some who wanted to play her particular game, and none of the higher ups had caught on yet.

“Just getting ground down like all the rest of the dirt on my perfect soles,” she laughed, “maybe we could get that arranged Manny? You could spend the next thousand years as just a speck of dust on my perfect feet!”

“I-I could!?” his eyes bulged and his back arced as he ground in pleasure, the angel picking up the tempo.

“I don’t know,” she mused, “you were good enough to get in here, but have you seen these feet Manny? They’re quite literally divine! Do you really think you’re good enough to be stuck to them for all eternity?”

“Y-Yes!” he shouted as the pleasure heightened, “please!”

“Kiss them!” she snapped, a wicked grin coming across her face, “like you mean it!”

He leaned over, doing his best to kiss the side of her big toe as she gave an amused laugh overhead. She threw back her head and sighed, enjoying the feeling of her toy showing appreciation for her angelic beauty. With a final quick scrunch of her soft sole against him she closed her eyes, listening to the wails as he sprayed his seed across the bottom of her foot.

“Oh,” she said with faux concern, “it looks like my feet didn’t just get you dirty, you got them dirty too!” She lifted her foot off him, stepping back to regard her tiny victim. He was in a stunned state of post-orgasm bliss, covered in the dust and dirt from her foot as well as his own cum. His head lolled backwards, a goofy grin on his face as he slipped further down into the footprint she’d left behind.

“Feel a little better about dying?” she asked sympathetically.

“Yeah,” he said breathlessly.

 “Good,” she said with a warm smile.

Her halo buzzed, informing her that she was being called elsewhere. She gave one last look at Manuel, snapping her fingers and instantly cleaning him and replacing his clothes with a puffy white robe like her own.

“Just keep going, okay? You’ll get to the clearing pretty soon!” She said, waving goodbye to him as she lifted off the ground with a flutter of her wings.

“Will I see you again?” He called eagerly, standing up in the footprint she’d left around him.

“Eternity is a long time!” She shouted back with a grin, “it’s a mathematical certainty!”

 …

Gabriella landed upon a cloud which housed Heaven’s HR, or Holy Relations, department. Humming happily to herself she walked to the glass paned office of Laylah, a Cherubim of note who oversaw the Angels of Gabriella’s order.

“Hey boss,” she said as she sat down in the padded leather seat opposite her superior, “You called me?”

“Gabriella,” Laylah said in an uncharacteristically harsh tone, “you’ve committed a grave error.”

“What!?” the Angel exclaimed, “mortals love me! Why just now I was helping… guide, a lost soul!”

“You’re missing a soul!” Laylah snapped angrily, turning her computer monitor around and letting Gabriella see the details. “I was auditing everyone, and you’ve come up one short! Aaron Smith, you were his guardian Angel, and he didn’t make it here when he died!”

Her eyes went wide, “A-Aaron Smith was the evil clown guy, right? I personally logged him into the auto-reaping system as a rejection-“

“There are TWO Aaron Smiths in that jurisdiction that happen to have the same birthday and apparently the same death-day,” Laylah said, rubbing her temples, “St. Peter’s halo Gabriella, do you know how controversial that auto-reaping system was? This is exactly the kind of cluster-you-know-what everyone was worried about!”

“S-So I just pop over to whatever afterlife he ended up in and get him, no problem, right?” Gabriella asked nervously.

“Where do you think a person mistaken for an evil serial killing clown ends up?” Laylah hissed, “He’s in Hell! Has been for the past year! He’s already in their system and his soul has been given to a demon, even if we manage to convince them he’s really innocent, their bureaucracy will take centuries to release him to us, that’s centuries of torture Gabriella, you cutting corners is getting an innocent man tortured for CENTURIES!”

Gabriella had sudden visions of the poor human, being crushed under a laughing demon’s foot, fighting in panic as the red skinned temptress dropped him onto her tongue, pulling it in and swallowing him alive… She felt herself starting to get a little turned on, and she cleared her throat, hoping that Laylah would confuse her flushed face for embarrassment.

“I’ll get him back!” She declared, drawing a flaming sword from her belt, “I will smite those unholy bitches-“

“Language Gabriella,” Laylah said sternly.

“Those unholy meanies,” Gabriella shouted, waving the sword high, “Take care of my mortals for me Laylah, I’m storming the gates of Hell!”

With that the angel jumped up, fluttering her wings once as she dove through the cloudy floor, the atmosphere burning around her as she flew downward like a meteor falling to earth.

Aaron relaxed in Cydea’s massive breasts, her red cinnamon scented skin pressing into him as the movements of her arms caused him to sink lower. Every time the demon brought her fork down to the plate of waffles in front of her he sank a little more into the crack between her boobs, and from the exaggerated movements and small smirk on her face, she knew it.

“Comfy?” She asked.

“The breast way to start the day,” he said, causing her to giggle as reached for the butter.

A small platter of bacon and eggs appeared in front of him, and though it was slanted, he was just barely able to use Cydea’s breast as a table.

“More orange juice,” Cydea called, holding her glass up.

Amy sighed, turning away from the waffles cooking and going to the fridge to recover the carton. With a grimace she joined them at the table, refilling the demon’s orange juice to her smug delight.

“Thank you, Amy,” Cydea said, her tail swishing behind her, “I always love coming up here for breakfast!”

“How many more of these do I have to make you before you give me my soul back!?” Amy asked, crossing her arms angrily.

“Oh, come on,” Cydea said, cutting herself another piece of waffle, “you love having us up here!”

Amy’s mouth quirked a bit. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, she DID love having Cydea and Aaron around. She didn’t have a lot of friends or family nearby, and the loneliness had been one of the things that had attracted her to Aaron in the first place. Now, if nothing else, she always had people to hang out with on Friday nights, even if it was a demon and her dead crush coming over to eat her food and play board games.

“For real though Cydea,” Aaron cut in, looking at the giant demon, “how long are you going to make her keep this up?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” she mused, “Amy, how long do humans live? Like four hundred years?” Amy’s face went white and Cydea burst out laughing, “Relax! I’m just kidding! Seriously, I’ll give it back before you die.”

“Before I-“ Amy scowled angrily, “this is the last time I try to help a friend escape hell!”

“I’m sorry,” Aaron said sheepishly, “really… I mean at least we got to spend more time together, like you wanted?”

She rolled her eyes, “Silver linings I guess…” the goth sat at the table finally, dressing her own waffle with butter and syrup as she eyed Aaron jealously. A year into this bizarre arrangement and she still wanted him, badly, maybe even more now that they’d gotten to know each other better.

“Hey Amy,” Cydea said with a mischievous grin, “these are some great waffles.”

“Uh, thanks,” Amy said warily.

“But you know there’s something missing,” Cydea said, tapping her chin thoughtfully. She snapped her fingers, “Oh, I know!”

She plucked Aaron out of her breasts, causing his legs to flail beneath him as she slowly planted him on the edge of her plate, his own tiny morsel disappeared into a puff of smoke before it could spill on her supple flesh. He looked up at her and raised an eyebrow, wondering where she was going with this, but she just winked back at him.

With a flourish a blue sphere appeared floating above her hand, “Oh look, it’s Amy’s soul! Just wanted I wanted on my waffle!”

Amy’s eyes went wide, “I-Is that really-“

Cydea just hummed happily, placing the ball on her waffle and spreading it with a knife like it was melted butter.

Amy shivered and rubbed her arms, “Oh god I can feel it! Hey! Cut that out!”

“And of course, some syrup with it,” Cydea said with a goofy grin, reaching for the bottle. With a dramatically slow squeeze the demoness poured the amber liquid down, mixing it with the glowing blue material of Amy’s essence.

“Oh shit,” Amy breathed, “I can taste it, it’s like that stuff is all over me…” she licked her lips, “Cydea, seriously, quit it! That’s MY soul and-“

Cydea was already lifting a piece of the waffle to her mouth, “MMMM…” she said with an exaggerated moan of pleasure as she stuck it in her mouth, slowly chewing it as Amy writhed in her chair.

“Y-You’re not hurting her are you?” Aaron asked hesitantly.

“Does it hurt Amy?” Cydea asked, cutting herself another bite.

“No!” the goth snapped, her knuckles white as she gripped the edge of the table, “it just feels really weird… like.” She shivered again as Cydea licked the waffle piece, drawing it off the fork and into her mouth with that long forked tongue. “Oh fuck,” Amy moaned, collapsing as Cydea gave a close-mouthed smirk and played with her food a moment more before swallowing.

“Oh, does someone like her soul being licked?” Cydea mocked, watching Amy writh in pleasure as she rolled onto the floor. She took another long, slow, bite of the waffle, drawing it off the fork with a flourish as Amy gasped, sweat forming on her face.

“Jeez,” Aaron muttered, looking over the edge of the table, “it looks pretty intense…”

“Like every nerve ending and sensory organ she has firing at once,” Cydea, said.

Amy suddenly went completely limp, and Aaron’s eyes went wide as the glowing blue matter on that last piece of Cydea’s breakfast seemed to congeal, solidifying and coloring itself until a tiny version of Amy herself sat mired in the maple syrup on that last bite.

Cydea’s massive yellow eyes focused down on her, smiling and licking her lips as the now tiny goth screamed in fear. She fought against the mountain of butter and syrup, but it was useless at that size, and the demon slowly closed her succulent black lips over the screaming goth and the last bit of the waffle she’d made just moments before.

With a loud gulp Cydea forced the last of her breakfast down her throat, sighing contentedly as she placed her fork down on the plate.

Amy suddenly sat back up, heaving, sweat pooled on her forehead, “Y-You ate me!” She looked at Cydea in horror, “you ate my-“

“Amy,” Cydea said, cutting her off. She held up her hand and opened it again, revealing that same shimmering blue ball. Amy breathed a sigh of relief, and Cydea closed her fist again, making it disappear again just as quickly.

“Call that a lesson,” Cydea said, picking up the plate and bringing it to the counter.

“A lesson in what?” Amy asked incredulously, forcing herself back to her feet.

Cydea sighed, twitching her finger slightly and causing a sponge to levitate up from the sink and begin scrubbing the soiled dishes, “Before I give you your soul back, I want you to understand what can happen if you lose it to the wrong person. I never want you to do something stupid like wager it in a game of Smash Bros ever again!”

“But you were the one who challenged me!” Amy protested.

She rolled her yellow eyes, “Yeah Amy, I’m a Demon! I tempt! And someone had me trapped, didn’t they?”

“Yeah,” Amy muttered, looking down.

Cydea snapped her fingers, and in a flurry of telekinetic movement Amy’s kitchen appliances, dishes, and silverware floated into the sink, washed themselves, and then disappeared into their appropriate drawers and cabinets.

“So,” The demon said, sauntering over to the tiny human on the table, “today’s the big day Aaron, one year in Hell!” She leaned down and smirked at him, “was it everything you thought it would be?”

 “No,” he laughed, “actually it’s been great, heavenly even.”

“Oh, don’t let Karen hear you say that,” Cydea laughed. “Me and the gals from Infernal Affairs are throwing you a little anniversary party later, so I’m supposed to find somewhere for you to wait until it’s ready.” She looked at Amy, now picking herself up, “Amy, can you keep an eye on this little guy for me?”

Amy’s eyes lit up excitedly, “R-Really? No jokes, ironic flips, or anything?”

“Give me a minute to think of a good ironic twist,” Cydea said, rubbing her chin. Amy looked on suspensefully for a moment before Cydea shrugged, “I’ve got nothing. Yeah, I just need to leave ghost-boy here topside for a few hours, no hidden shenanigans on this one.”

“YES!” Amy said ecstatically.

Before Aaron could say anything the goth’s black nail-polished fingers were wrapping around him, snuggling him to her cheek so tight he wheezed. Cydea tapped Amy’s forehead, and there was a quick glow that seemed to ripple over her.

“Okay you’re all set,” Cydea said casually, “Aaron, you’ve got no pain, and you’ll poof right back if the worst should happen. Try to get along without me!” With that her pitchfork appeared in her hand, and she tapped it once on the floor before disappearing into a sulfurous cloud of smoke.

Amy was quiet a moment, holding Aaron’s tiny form in her hands, then a wide grin spread across her face, “Aaron?” she asked in a husky voice, “do you want to have a little… fun?”

He smiled up at her, there was no way of getting around it, Amy was hot, and in life he never would have believed this girl was interested in him, let alone fanatically so. As she slowly sauntered to her bedroom, he wondered what she wanted to do with him. No doubt Cydea had exactly this in mind when she’d come all the way up to Earth for breakfast…

“Oh yeah,” Amy, said with a giggle as Aaron hefted the massive nail polish brush, “like that!”

He’d been plopped on the floor of her bedroom and presented with cotton balls, black nail polish, and a few skull decals that, at his size, were the size of frisbees. Amy had ordered him to give her a pedicure, stripping off her black boots and matching dark socks. The smell hit him almost immediately, whatever else Amy’s choice in footwear certainly didn’t breathe.

The sweaty musk rolled over him, vinegary, strong, sticking to him as he worked the brush and redid the coating on Amy’s toenails. His nose wrinkled as she watched overhead, clearly enjoying his shows of discomfort as he worked.

“Sorry,” she said, clearly not sorry at all, “they get a little sweaty. Don’t forget to put those cute little skull stickers on next.” She giggled as he struggled to peel the plastic backings away. “Here, you hold tight little guy.” He grunted as her entire foot lifted slightly and moved forward, pinning him beneath it and quickly soaking his clothes and skin with the strong odor of her feet. She leaned down and picked up the tiny sticker, easily separating it from the backing and holding it down to him. She let him up as he took it, setting her foot back in front of him and gesturing for him to continue.

“You know,” he said, placing the sticker on her black-painted big toenail, “this isn’t what I thought you meant when you said we could have some fun.”

“Oh?” She smirked, “well Aaron, I’ll admit, this whole losing my soul thing wasn’t the nightmare I worried it would be, but I’m still kind of pissed you helped her cheat to win. Call this long overdue payback.”

“Fair enough,” he said, ironing the sticker on with his entire forearm. The smell seemed to cling to him as he stumbled back, woozy from it.

“Do my feet smell worse than the demon’s?” Amy asked with a cackle.

“Hers smell like cinnamon and sugar,” he replied.

She frowned, “I’ve been by them, that’s BS!”

“You’re still alive though,” he said, “it’s different for me I think.”

Amy shrugged, “whatever.” Her foot darted forward again, and her toes pinned him down, scrunching around him and increasing the pressure until…

*crunch*

He popped back into reality next to her foot, his arms crossed, “Are we even now?”

“Not quite yet, but it did make me feel a little better,” she admitted, “now let’s get around to that “fun” you were talking about…”

She stood up, unbuckling an obsidian belt that held up a pair of equally black jeans with fashionable tears in them. As she began sidling them down he caught a glimpse of her milky white pale flesh, stretching up to her dark purple panties. She was taking her shirt off next, tossing it onto the bed and leaving her in just her deep violet underwear, looking down at him with a wicked grin accented by her black lipstick.

She leaned down and gave him a sultry grin as she laid her palm in front of him like a ramp, “climb on,” she ordered. Dazed, he did so. “Wanna see a neat trick?” She asked with a smile, “Cydea loaned you to me, like REALLY loaned you to me, so I can do this!” She snapped her fingers and his clothes vanished.

The pale hand brought him up to the elastic waistband of her panties, and he watched, awestruck as her thumb hooked around and pulled it open. Slowly, she brought him to the edge of that abyss, letting him look down at the pale, hairless, skin of her privates. Her soft palm began to tilt him, and as he tumbled into the waiting purple hammock of her underwear, he could smell the strong wild scent of her arousal. The panties were already slightly damp in the front where he landed, and he grunted with shock as she released the elastic, slamming him into the puffy lips of her womanhood.

“Get inside,” she moaned, cupping her crotch and pressing against the panties to force him where she wanted him to go.

His head met the slick flesh as he began to crawl inside, her juices coating him as he elbowed his way forward, feeling her quake and spasm with delight as he went deeper.

Amy flopped herself on the bed, biting her lip and stifling a laugh as she finally had the cute guy from across the hall EXACTLY where she wanted him. Keeping her eyes closed she fumbled for the nightstand drawer, pulling out a large vibrating wand.

“Hope you’re in deep enough!” she called, turning the wand to it’s highest setting and bringing it down on the outside of her panties.

The effect for both was immediate, Amy seized up, her muscles tensing and convulsing with pleasure as the buzzing head of the wand rocked her world. For Aaron it was like the world had tightened suddenly, all around him the soft wet walls were trying to crush him, to force him inward, to make him theirs, hers.

Amy kept circling the wand outside her panties, gritting her teeth and fighting the urge to rock her body off the side of the bed as her pussy pulverized Aaron, alternating between trying to squeeze the air out of him and drown him. Any time he tried to fight it just drove her closer to the edge, and when she screamed a moment later, he was almost certain that he’d feel his body collapse and appear at her side a moment later.

“Fuck yeah,” Amy muttered, turning the wand off and returning it to the drawer. She looked around a moment, also surprised that he’d apparently survived. With a giggle her fingers reached down into her panties, feeling around for a moment before hauling him out.

“Wow,” she said, breathless as she dangled him by one arm in front of her face. He was completely drenched, his hair sticking in every direction as her juices congealed on him.

“It was pretty wild for me too,” he managed.

“Have you ever died like that before?” she asked eagerly, “In a pussy I mean?”

“Cydea’s popped me before, yeah,” he admitted. His eyes went wide, “now just because she’s done it doesn’t mean you have to-“

“Relax,” she said, laying him between her breasts. “I’m not feeling that ambitious… today.”

Cydea reappeared in the apartment in a cloud of smoke, “Amy, Aaron, I’m back!”

“Hey,” Amy said, getting up from the couch and closing the book she’d been reading, “let me get him for you.”

She casually reached down and pulled at the hem of her sock, eventually slipping it all the way off before turning it upside down and letting the tiny man tumble out. He got up and swayed slightly, blinking in the renewed light of the living room.

“Did you guys have fun?”

“We had a hell of a time,” Amy said with a smirk.

Cydea raised an eyebrow. She regarded the two of them smiling, before snapping her fingers. In a puff of smoke Aaron teleported, fully cleaned and clothed, into his usual resting spot nestled in her cleavage.

“Do you want to come to Aaron’s anniversary party?” She asked Amy.

Amy thought it over, “Well I’m not doing anything else- Wait a minute… Am I tiny in Hell?”

“Oh yeah,” Cydea confirmed with a grin.

“Pass,” Amy said, looking back down to her book, “It’s more fun to be the big one.”

Cydea shrugged as the smoke billowed around her, “I’m going to change your mind on that one of these days!” she called just before she disappeared.

Cydea sauntered happily into a large theater style room that she and the other demons prepared. A large banner “Happy 1st Anniversary! Aaron” hung across the stage at the front, and the various demons called congratulations and greetings as they saw Cydea approach the front.

“Aaron!” Karen called happily, running up to them, “It’s so hard to believe it’s been a full year already! How do you feel?”

“It flew by!” he said with a grin, “I don’t think anyone’s ever thrown me a party like this before… thanks you guys!”

“Don’t mention it!” a dozen demonic voices called out at once.

Somehow, he was really touched. He hadn’t had a lot of friends in life, and the fact that his would-be tormenters had gone through all this effort made him feel… good, better than he ever had. A part of him wondered what heaven was like, but despite the ups and downs of the afterlife so far… If this was eternity? It suited him just fine.

A demon he recognized from Cydea’s office, Kathy, walked up on the stage. She was wearing a black business suit and high heels that clacked as she walked to a microphone set up in the center. He watched as she beckoned Cydea, and by extension him, up to the stage. She motioned for the two of them to sit in a large leather easy chair, talk show style. Around the theater the various demons hushed and began taking their seats.

“You know what they say,” Kathy began, “Hell is other people, and it’s people like you Aaron that make it worth working here every day!”

There were whistles and cheers from the crowd, and Cydea pulled him out of her cleavage to hold him up, causing the crowd to go wild before she gently lowered him down to the armrest.

“I mean, when they told us we accidentally had an innocent mortal here, I honestly didn’t know what to think! Like what were we supposed to do with him? Like what’s the opposite of torture?” She beamed and looked down at him, “nowadays, the real torture is thinking about whenever those halo-huffers upstairs are going to take him back!”

The crowd kept cheering, but it did make Aaron consider a question that had been on his mind, no matter how he tried to avoid it. He looked back at Cydea, who smiled warmly at him, those yellow eyes flashing even as she clapped for Kathy’s monolog. He spared a glance out at the other demons from the Infernal Affairs office, some of them he knew pretty well now, people- demons he could call friends. Truth be told his year in hell had probably been the best he’d ever had… did he even want to leave?

“Now Aaron,” Kathy said, catching his attention again as she spoke to him, “I’ve got a confession, we actually do the one year celebration for EVERYONE who comes to Hell, but usually the ceremony is a little different.”

“Oh?” he asked, matching her grin.

“Well it typically includes a roast,” she explained, “like, with a fire pit and a crank turny-thing, but Cydea and the girls talked it over, and we thought you might not like that.”

“I’d be fine,” he yelled, “Cydea always undercooks meat!”

“It’s called medium-rare,” Cydea muttered, crossing her arms.

Kathy roared with laughter, and the crowd of demons joined in, Kathy wiped away a tear, “This guy,” she muttered, “Well, we’re still going to roast you, but instead of putting an apple in your mouth and doing a luau, we’re going to share our thoughts about you! I’ll start.” She turned back to the crowd, “Aaron, it’s a good thing you died, because it was the only way to get you to take a day off work!” The demons whistled and cheered, and he nodded and laughed, “I mean seriously, the biggest party he ever had before this one, was his funeral!”

The crowd roared as the set continued, and Karen, the office manager walked up on stage and took the microphone to go next, “Aaron,” she said, “there are two things that scare me, hearing the Doom music, and seeing the kind of abominations you send requests for to Hell’s Kitchen!” She looked at him and shrugged, “I mean seriously, an oyster pizza? A pickle stuffed with chili? I almost called in the torture department and told them it was too much!”

The laughter continued, and a few other demons he knew had jokes about him as well. As the night went on, he felt more and more like the demons here knew him, and it made it easy to laugh along.

“Now to close this all out,” Kathy said, returning to the stage, “Karen and I reviewed Cydea’s logs, and you’ve died a total of one hundred and forty-four times since coming here!” There was a mix of laughter, and a few more drunken congratulations as the effects of the event’s unlimited Fireball Whiskey bar started to take effect. Kathy nodded and waved to someone in a projection booth, “We’ve prepared a little blooper reel to highlight some of our favorite ones!”

“Oh boy,” Aaron muttered, closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead with a chuckle.

“Roll film!” Kathy shouted, and behind them the projector began playing the footage.

Cydea and Aaron were watching the Exorcist on her couch, he was seated at the top of a pile of popcorn in a titanic orange bowl that rested in the demon’s lap.

“You can do it Pazuzu!” Cydea called excitedly as the demon and the priest in the movie traded barbs, “kick his ass!”

“You’re rooting for the demon?” Aaron asked.

“Well duh,” she said, not taking her eyes off the screen, “everyone’s allowed to root for their hometown team Aaron.”

The two of them were sucked into the movie, both watching, entranced as the final showdown began. Cydea was absentmindedly pawing at the popcorn, finally grabbing up a handful and popping into her mouth, not realizing Aaron had gone with it.

“That one was my fault,” he admitted as the crowd laughed, “I try to stay out of dishes these days.”

Aaron was playing a handheld game system on top of the massive couch cushion in their living room. He didn’t look up as he heard his giant demonic roommate enter, he was nearing the final boss of an RPG he’d been grinding forever, and he wanted to savor the moment.

“Sweet, the new Key of Solomon is out!” Cydea said, opening the magazine, “let’s see if I made the 666 Demons under 666!” Without looking she plopped her enormous ass down on the couch. Aaron only had time to register the shadow falling over him.

*crunch*

“Sorry,” Cydea said, biting her lip as the crowd roared.

“Did you make the 666 under 666?” He asked.

“Nah,” She said, crossing her arms angrily, “I’m pretty sure it’s got to be all politics, who you know, that sort of thing.”

Cydea peered over her dungeon master screen at the tiny human, who hefted the massive dice in his hand and threw, crying out in triumph as he got a natural twenty. She cursed, looking down at her roll tables, he was winning this tabletop campaign way too easily.

“Uhh,” she said, “the ogre beats the tar out of you, ten damage.”

“What?!” He shouted, “come on I know you’re a demon, but that’s-“

“Fine,” she grumbled, “Here, I’ll roll out on the table where you can see.”

She grabbed her own dice and tossed it haphazardly across the table. Too late she realized she’d tossed it a bit too hard, and the dice the size of his torso bounced, colliding into Aaron and sending him off the edge of the gaming table with a scream.

He popped back into existence on the table a moment later, “It was a three,” he said triumphantly.

“And we agreed, that even if it killed me, the roll stood!” Aaron said, hands on his hips, “a three, a three Cydea!”

“Woah,” Kathy joked, “Looks like we’ve hit a sore spot! Roll the next clip!”

Gabriella the Angel crashed through the ceiling of the department of Infernal Affairs with a battle cry. Waving her flaming sword around her she hacked, slashed, and quoted scripture, letting the righteous fury of Heaven guide her.

She paused, looking around at the destroyed bulletin board and water cooler before turning around. There was a vast array of cubicles, but nobody was around? This WAS Hell, wasn’t it?

Holding the flaming sword in front of her, she cautiously stepped out into the hallway. Her eyes narrowed as she heard laughter and commotion coming from somewhere down the hall. Keeping her stance ready, she slowly advanced, ready for any demonic tricks.

She found the source of the noise easily enough, and gently pushed the door to the theater open. Her eyes bulged as she saw it was filled with demons, a banner overhead showed Aaron’s name, and her heart leapt with joy as she realized that she’d found what she was looking for. She saw him then, the perfect adorable little human, seated on an armrest next to that foul red skinned demon.

Her eyes drifted up to the projection being played for the crowd, and she gasped in horror as it showed the poor human being killed again and again! And worse yet, each time the demon was pretending it was an accident! She stepped on him, she sat on him, she even ate him!

Gabriella blinked, fighting down her own lustful urges, “Not the time Gabby,” she whispered under her breath… maybe once she rescued him, before they returned to paradise, she and the human could… unpack everything. Yes, that was it, she’d simply have him tell her about it, maybe reenact some of it, to help him process it…

She breathed out slowly, forcing her sword to burn brighter, going from orange to white hot as she kicked in the door.

“THE TIME OF YOUR PURIFICATION IS AT HAND!” A shining white outline screamed from the back of the theater.

Aaron, and every demon in the theater, cried out in surprise, shielding their eyes as the figure swooped through the air on white feathered wings. The ground trembled as she landed on the stage, brandishing her sword angrily at Kathy, who backed away nervously.

She turned to Cydea, who was still in shock, the flaming swordpoint hovering above her neck as they made eye contact, “I’m here for Aaron Smith!”

“Hey,” he shouted, “Let’s just calm-“

She grabbed him up in her supple and soft palm, her perfect skin caressing him even as she held her weapon, “Shh…” she whispered, “Salvation is at hand, your suffering is over!”

With a smug grin at the demon, she slipped the mortal inside her white robe, and Aaron felt the smoothest softest skin he could imagine slip around him as she pressed him deep within her breasts. Her robe seemed to tighten, pulled shut by her divine will and sealing him in the vanilla scented canyon.

Gabriella tossed her hair over her shoulder, “And now Demon, I bid these fields of perdition farew-“

Cydea’s pitchfork came up, catching the sword and forcing Gabriella’s arms upward as the demon headbutted her. Gabriella stumbled back, blinking as her halo flickered from the pain.

“You give me Aaron right now,” Cydea snapped, her pitchfork crackling with yellow energy, “Or I’m going to rip those things off your back and fry up the world’s largest plate of buffalo wings.”

“I will never surrender an innocent soul to your torment!” she said, “you better watch your gosh darn rear end!”

“YOU rejected him and sent him here!” Cydea snapped, jabbing her pitchfork forward, “you don’t get to just come back and grab him! Not now! Not after-“

“After what?” The Angel asked, hovering slightly, “after you’ve tortured him for a full year? I know how it works with you demons! You get in a bind, way behind, then you start looking to make deals!”

“WHAT DEALS!?” Cydea screamed, shooting lightning bolts at the Angel.

“You tricked someone! Bribed them!” Gabriella insisted, blocking the bolts of energy with her sword. “That must be it! That’s how you slipped him by me!”

For Aaron it was like being in a shifting sea, the jiggling of the angel’s succulent skin sliding against him and covering him in her floral vanilla scent. He tried to fight his way upward, but as the battle raged outside, he was constantly thrown around, undoing any progress he made.

Before Cydea and Gabriella could lunge at each other again Karen appeared between them, the Demon manager casually catching each of their weapons in her hands. Both combatants appeared shocked as the short demon with the bobcut smiled, slowly forcing them apart.

“Let’s all take a breather,” she said sweetly, “Darling?” she turned to the Angel, “That IS a soul claimed by Hell, you can’t just come down here and grab him.”

“My name is Gabriella,” she said, reaching into her robe with a scowl, “remember it, you’ll be smitten by me during Armageddon!”

“Yeah whatever,” Cydea said, tapping her foot angrily, “hand him over!”

“On the condition that you cease the torture immediately!” she said, holding a dazed Aaron hesitantly toward the demon.

“We’re not torturing him,” Cydea said irritably.

“Well, what in the here did I just see on that darned screen? You bunch of silver tongued tommyknockers are feeding me a whole cart of doodoo!”

“It’s the truth!” Aaron said as he was dropped back in Cydea’s waiting hands. “That was… I mean a lot of those were me just being careless and not looking where I was going.”

“They’ve gaslit you into thinking you’re here of your own free will,” Gabriella said sadly, “Come Aaron,” she gestured towards her chest, “a few years in my holy bosom will help you find rest and clear your head.”

“Ugh,” Cydea said, sniffing him idly, “no thanks, he already has enough of that Angel stink on him.”

“Gabriella,” he said, “what’s all this really about? I thought heaven rejected me? There was a mix-up right?”

She seemed to rock back and forth on her feet, then finally threw herself on her knees, “IT WAS ME!” she sobbed, “I’m so sorry Aaron! I was your guardian angel and I accidentally sent you here!”

“It’s fine!” he insisted, “nobody needs to be fighting over me! The demons have all been great, seriously.”

The angel stopped sobbing, “Well, that makes me feel a little better…” She looked around at the gathered demons, some of whom still clutched pitchforks. “I’m sorry,” she said finally, “I guess I should have… maybe talked to you all first.”

“Please do next time,” Karen said with a friendly smile.

Gabriella got back to her feet and sighed, “Aaron, are you ready to go now?”

“Go?” Cydea protested.

“Cydea,” Karen said quietly, “Aaron was always supposed to go to Heaven… this seems to be cutting a lot of the wait time off.”

“Do I get a say?” Aaron asked suddenly, looking up at Cydea’s shocked face.

Gabriella recoiled, as if struck, “A-Are you saying you don’t want to go to Heaven?”

“I’m sure it’s great, Heavenly even,” he insisted, “But… I’ve kind of settled in here, you know?” He looked up at Cydea and smiled, “made friends even.”

“Unacceptable!” Gabriella said, her sword popping to life again, “This isn’t your final reward, Aaron!”

“Well too bad, I want to stay here!” he said, forcefully this time.

“Oh dear,” Karen said, shooting Aaron a sad smile, “I worried this would happen… Cydea, do you wish to challenge this Angel for his soul?”

“HELL YEAH!” Cydea said. Her pitchfork reappeared, then morphed before their eyes into red electric guitar with horns and glowing eyes. “I challenge you to a ROCK OFF!”

“I accept!” Gabriella said, and with a wave of her hand a golden harp appeared in her hands. Her fingers danced across it rapidly, causing a series of quick electric notes that Aaron was pretty sure weren’t possible, when she was done some of the assembled demons clapped and whistled.

“I don’t think so,” Karen said with a chuckle, “we’re going to take it to court and let both sides plead their case.”

“Who judges something like that?” Aaron asked, looking up at the giants around him.

Karen sighed, “hold on, I’ll summon her…” The manager of Hell clapped her hands together, closed her eyes, and began the ancient ritual chant.

“All our times have come,” she began, “here, but now they’re gone. Seasons don’t fear the reaper…” As she continued the forbidden and esoteric lyrics the demons around her began pulling lighters, circling them around her, waving them as they summoned the one neutral party that Heaven and Hell could count on to adjudicate their disputes.

With a boom a portal appeared, and Aaron’s eyes went wide as a bone white motorcycle revved out, carrying a gaunt young woman with pale skin and greasy jet-black hair. She brought the bike to a stop on the theater’s stage, looking around with disinterest, the light of the theater reflecting in her dark sunglasses.

“And behold, a white horse,” The woman drawled. Stepping off the bike she regarded the crowd of demons and the angel, “Which one of you sang the song?” She asked as she hefted a massive scythe over her shoulder.

“That was me,” Karen said nervously, “Hi Morticia, I know it’s been awhile…”

“Let me guess,” The Grim Reaper said, looking over the crowd of demons and the lone angel, “that automated reaping system fucked up, and now you’re all about to fight over some mortal soul you misplaced?”

“Y-Yeah,” Karen said.

“Oh, we don’t need Morticia,” the reaper said in a mocking voice, “she’s an outdated metaphor! We’ll save so much money!” She spat angrily, “Well now you know why you have a grim reaper, don’t you?” She scowled, “Where is he?”

“Here,” Cydea said, holding Aaron up nervously.

“Hi,” he waved from her hand, “Aaron Smith.”

Morticia frowned, “You’re all fighting over the evil clown guy?”

“Different Aaron Smith,” he corrected, “by the way, did anyone ever deal with that whole zombie killer clown thing?”

Morticia shrugged, “No, he’s still on the loose, I think some teenagers are going to fight him with the power of friendship or something.”

She walked up to Cydea, plucking him from the Demon’s hand in one smooth motion, “I’ve got to admit, he’s a cutie,” Morticia said, looking Aaron over. As the group watched she bent over and began pulling off a leather cowboy boot visible underneath the long black robes she wore, revealing a bare foot.

“Hey, wait!” Aaron called, but before he could say anything else he was dropped into Morticia’s dark boot, and any further protest was muffled as her clammy, yet surprisingly warm, foot slipped in, silencing him as her pale toes curled around him and forced him into the very tip of the boot.

“Okay here’s the deal,” the reaper said, standing up. She scrunched the captive human with her toes, grinning at the discomforted expressions on both the Angel and the Demon, “I’ll hold a Divine Court tomorrow on Earth, I’m sending out the news through the entire afterlife that Aaron Smith’s soul is up for contest. Anyone who thinks they should get him can come explain why.” She tapped her boot, causing Cydea and Gabriella to flinch, “Until then, Aaron stays with me in Limbo.”

“That seems fair,” Karen said, “I’ll get in touch with Heaven and try to coordinate.”

“See that you do,” Morticia said, climbing back on her motorcycle, “the last thing you need is another War in Heaven.” The reaper paused, “For that matter, I don’t want either of them causing any trouble.” She pointed a bony finger at Cydea and Gabriella, “Both of them have to stay on earth tonight, mortal forms, no pitchforks, halos, or any of that.”

“What!?” Gabriella exclaimed, “B-But I can’t stay on Earth with no-“

“Seriously!” Cydea protested, “come on! She attacked us! Just make her go!”

“Nope, both of you,” The reaper said, and with a flick of her wrist both were gone in a puff of smoke. “I’m going round taking names, and everybody will be treated all the same!”

Aaron struggled as Death’s toes played with him, the cool sweat soaking into him as a smell like woodsmoke and earthy perspiration filled his nostrils. For her part the reaper just smirked, curling her toes around her toy. Maybe she’d spend the rest of the day figuring out exactly why everyone on both sides of the firmament wanted this guy…

“Now if you’ll excuse me,” She said, revving the pale motorcycle and heading towards the portal again, “I’m meeting someone for a game of chess.”

Cydea and Gabriella appeared in a flash of light in the middle of a park. Any bystanders wouldn’t see a demon and an angel, they’d see a barefooted blonde woman in a bathrobe, and brunette wearing a something that looked like a dominatrix outfit.

“Peas and Carrots!” Gabriella exclaimed, trying feebly to jump in the air and scowling when her wings didn’t appear. “What are we supposed to do now!?”

“You know you’re allowed to swear on Earth,” Cydea said.

“Robert Lowth said profane swearing never did any man any good. No man in the richer or wiser or happier for it,” the angel, or former angel, replied smugly.

“I disagree, it makes me very happy to call you a fucking dumbass,” Cydea said, crossing her arms, “do angels carry money?”

“Love of money is the root of all evil,” She replied nervously, “so… no.”

“Demons don’t really carry cash either, so unless you want to sleep here in the park follow me.” Cydea started off, and after a moment Gabriella nervously followed.

“Where are we going?” She asked uncertainly. Did she really want to be in league with this… hellion?

“I recognize the area,” Cydea said, “I know someone we can stay with.”

“ALL RIGHT I’M COMING!” Amy shouted angrily, walking to the door. With a huff she opened it and scowled at the sight of a woman in a bath robe and another in bondage gear. “I didn’t order any strippers,” she said, starting to close the door.

“Amy wait!” Cydea said, catching the edge of the door, “It’s me!”

Amy’s eyes went wide, “Cydea!?”

“Yeah,” she sighed, “it’s a long story, this is Gabriella, we need a place to crash for the night.”

Amy had a smug grin come over her face, “You’re human, aren’t you?”

Cydea rolled her formerly yellow eyes, “Just for the next day Amy, now let me in!”

Amy chuckled, opening the door and letting the two enter. Gabriella looked around the apartment, whimpering at the unfamiliar surroundings. For her part Cydea flopped on the couch and sighed, letting her head fall back against a pillow.

“I have got to hear this story,” Amy laughed, “anyways, if you’re staying overnight I’ve only got the bed and the couch, so someone’s going to have to sleep on the-“

Amy disappeared in a puff of smoke. A moment later she gasped in horror as she looked around her now giant apartment. She dangled from her shirt, pinched between Cydea’s thumb and forefinger as the now human woman regarded her with a gigantic pair of brown eyes.

“I just figured out a way to free up some space,” She said with a chuckle. As Amy thrashed and complained Cydea gently stuffed her into her cleavage, pushing the goth’s head down with her middle finger until she couldn’t be seen anymore.

“How did you do that?” Gabriella demanded, bounding over to her, “did you figure out how to get our powers back!?”

“No, I just beat her in a video game once and she bet her soul,” Cydea sighed, “I guess I can still do stuff to her at least.” She grinned at the Angel’s shocked expression, “Hey, you might want to get some sleep, tomorrow’s going to be a hell of a day!”

End Notes:
Next up a Devil and Daniel Webster style trial where the defendant tries to convince everyone he SHOULD be in Hell! And who knows what other beings might show up claiming they deserve a piece of Aaron's soul?
Part 3: Judgement Day by Greenanon

Aaron heard the revving of the motorcycle come to a stop, and those pale toes scrunched around him as he felt the pressure from Morticia’s footsteps. Light filled his world as she finally took off the boot, peering down at him with a grin.

“Enjoy the trip?”

Before he could answer he was dumped out onto the floor, tumbling across a grey carpet. Morticia stretched, looking down at him as she undid the sash on her black robes. With a flourish the grim reaper let the black outfit fall to the floor, revealing a lithe body chalky white skin. She was wearing a black pair of short shorts and a matching sports bra that hugged her perky breasts to her chest.

“What,” she asked, “did you think I would be a skeleton?”

“Uhh…” he gulped nervously as he looked up at the pale giantess, unsure of what to say.

Death herself took off her sunglasses, revealing a pair of ashy grey eyes, “It’s okay, that whole skeleton thing was just something mean girls used to call me a long time ago, even commissioned paintings and stuff of me as a skeleton, I mean who does that?”

“Who was mean to Death?” he asked incredulously.

“Well, they’re dead now, so nobody,” she replied. “You want anything tiny? Coffee? Cigarettes?”

“I don’t smoke,” he replied.

“Good choice, wouldn’t want to die young right?” Morticia chuckled. An already lit cigarette appeared in her mouth as she walked to a solid grey couch, and as Aaron followed her, he looked around and noticed the whole house was… drab.

She noticed him looking over it and shrugged, “That’s Limbo for you, it’s not terrible, but it’s not great either.”

“Why do you live here then?” he asked, straining to peer out a window. The sky outside was a grey nothing, he had a feeling the ground was too, in all directions.

“Because nobody else does,” she replied, “I’ve even got a few humans kicking around here somewhere. Back when I did the reaping, sometimes I’d get someone who wasn’t bound for punishment, but was really against going anywhere else for whatever reason.” She puffed on the cigarette, filling the air with smell of smoke, “I just let them hang out here as long as they want, no skin off my bones.” She took a long drag on the cigarette, “This place doesn’t have a lot going for it, but it does have the best coffee and tobacco in the entire afterlife.”

She snapped her fingers and he appeared on the armrest, her giant hand resting over him gently. Like her foot it was clammy, and the odd sensation of her cool sweat and warm skin enveloped him as she started to idly run her fingers over him, fidgeting with him as a TV remote appeared in her other hand.  An old looking box set sprang to life with a click.

“And in other news, the infamous killer clown Aaron Smith is still at large,” the news anchor showed a picture of Aaron, causing him to sigh and swear under his breath.

“Even the fucking news station confused us?” he muttered. “I’ve been dead for over a year!”

“Tough break,” Morticia laughed, changing the channel. Her finger poked roughly into his stomach, causing him to grunt as she toyed with his body, scooting him across the fabric armrest of the couch while she searched for something to watch. She eventually settled on a sitcom rerun, leaning back and blowing a breath of smoke into the air with a sigh, continuing to fidget with him as he feebly fought her fingers.

“So, you really want to go back to Hell, huh?” she asked, “Not a fan of eternal bliss?”

He gasped as he realized that his clothing had vanished, and Death chuckled as she rubbed a finger down his body again, her tingling touch igniting his nerves like the soft stroke of a hairbrush.

“I’ve really enjoyed being with Cydea,” he said, shivering as her fingers continued to play with him. Somehow, they were starting to feel… nice, and he struggled to keep his thoughts together as he kept talking, “I-If you’re not getting tortured it’s actually a pretty nice place!” he managed.

“I get it,” Morticia mused, “Heaven is a place on earth, or Hell I guess… but the Angel really wants you, and being honest I think you should hear her out no matter how much you like your demon pals.”

“I’ll,” he stopped, gasping as the tip of the reaper’s finger traced down his chest again, causing his back to arc as pleasure seemed to follow it, “I-I’ll take it under advisement!” he finished.

“Like the way that feels?” Morticia asked, grinning and leaning over him, “you might call it the reaper’s touch.” Her fingertip went lower, tracing just around his crotch and resting on his left thigh as she smirked, teasing him by circling around and never quite going towards his most sensitive spot. “Now obviously if you’re alive you die, but for spirits like you? It can still make you…” She bit her lower lip, enjoying his reaction, “Stiff…”

She finally brought that fingertip over to his erection, and he gripped the fibers of the couch as she began rubbing him back and forth. The electric blue feeling of her touch welled inside him like a thunderstorm, tingling and racing out as bolts of pleasure seemed to escape like bolts of lightning.

She leaned over the rest of the way, that pale face filling his vision as those grey eyes focused on him, “I don’t usually play with mortals like this,” she whispered, “but… it’s been a stressful day, and something in me likes helping mortals relax.” Her thumb came up and she began gently stroking him, giving him a titanic handjob.

His eyes were rolling back in his head, and as he the giantess played with him, he reached up and tried to grab her finger, trying to do something, anything, to control her pace. It was in vain, and Morticia licked her lips as she saw her fatal touch driving him closer to orgasm. With a smug laugh her palm pressed down on his legs, keeping him from rolling off the edge of the armrest.

“Your time has… come,” she said with a grin.

“Shit,” he muttered, closing his eyes and feeling the giantesses damp hand forcing him down even harder. She didn’t let up, even after he began to spray his seed across her fingers. It left him panting and helpless, even after she lifted her hand up, leaving his heaving form splayed across the couch armrest.

“Nobody ever forgets my touch,” she said with a laugh.

He tried to sit up, but quickly realized something was wrong. Even though he was technically a ghost, most of the time he interacted with the world in a body that wasn’t radically different from what he’d had on earth, if perhaps smaller. The weakness spread, and he realized he couldn’t feel or hear a familiar beat.

“I think my heart stopped,” he wheezed.

“Oh?” the giantess leaned down, her greasy black hair falling around him in sheets as her enormous ear hovered over his chest. Her eyes went wide and a hand went over her mouth as she sat back up, fighting a laugh, “Oh wow, it actually did!” She bit her lip and looked down at him, “Uhh… I don’t know CPR.”

“Y-You don’t know-“ he managed indignantly, but his speech was rapidly fading with his vision.

“I know right?” she said with an embarrassed smile, “I mean, it’s crazy given how many times I’ve seen it done.”

He gave one last breath and his eyes glazed over for the barest second, then there was the characteristic puff of white smoke and he was laying on the couch cushion good as new and with a nice set of clean clothes.

“Sorry,” she said, looking away with a sigh, “I guess with enough contact I can reap your spirit body too.”

“It happens,” he said neutrally.

She looked back at him, raising an eyebrow, “No freaking out, no fear? Just ‘it happens’?”

“It does, and it’s not like I don’t come back,” he said, shrugging his shoulders, “most of the time it doesn’t hurt or anything, so I just kind of let it go.”

“Wow,” Morticia said, regarding him thoughtfully, “you’re a pretty cool dude, you know that?”

“Thanks,” he laughed.

Cydea yawned as she woke up, stretching in Amy’s bed and blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She took a few minutes to remember where she was, then sighed as the events of the last day came back to her.

With a smirk she reached down to her underwear and drew Amy’s shrunken form out of the purple panties she’d borrowed. The tiny goth blinked at the light, hugging her naked body and shivering from the sudden cold even as Cydea’s fingers curled around her.

“Wakey wakey,” Cydea said with a grin. “Sleep well?”

“How well do you think I slept?” She shouted angrily, “you shrank me, stole my clothes, and shoved me in my own panties while you went to bed!”

“Hmm…” Cydea mused, “A few thoughts Amy, I asked if you wanted to sleep in a shoebox on the nightstand and you said no, you wanted to sleep in the bed with me, and second, while I did stuff you down your own panties you had clothes on when I did that, and I can’t help but notice you’re naked now…”

“I-I got hot,” Amy said, her face red with embarrassment.

“Yeah you did,” Cydea chuckled. “Do you like me more when I have human features Amy? You know when I have my powers back, I can look like this if you want.”

She snapped her fingers and Amy reappeared next to the bed, full size, dressed, and seemingly freshly bathed. The goth looked over herself a moment, blinking in shock at how Cydea had apparently completed her entire morning routine for her. Cupping a hand to her mouth she smelled her breath, noticing that Cydea had apparently even used the magic to brush her teeth.

“Uh, thanks,” Amy said, straightening up.

“I thought I should save you some time since you have to make me breakfast,” Cydea said, leaping out of bed.

“What!?” Amy asked angrily, “Come on! I’m already letting you crash here; can’t I catch a break on this one?”

“Normally yeah,” Cydea said apologetically, “but I actually don’t have any demon powers today, and I have no idea how human appliances work.”

Amy rolled her eyes, “Fine, but you’re getting your own orange jui-“ she paused, turning around and realizing she was looking up at Cydea, “Hey! We’re supposed to be the same height!”

“Are we?” Cydea said, walking by her and ruffling the now shorter Amy’s hair, “I don’t remember, must have slipped my mind.” She tried not to laugh as Amy fumed, following her to the kitchen.

As it turned out Cydea wasn’t the only denizen of the afterlife who wasn’t familiar with the intricacies of modern electronics. Cydea and Amy watched, shocked, as the microwave and two pans billowed flames. In front of the disaster Gabriella scurried back and forth in a panic.

“What do I do!?” She wailed.

“Turn them off!” Amy screamed angrily.

“HOW!?”

With a string of swears Amy sprinted into the kitchen, flicking the stove off and unplugging the microwave. After some sprays with a fire extinguisher retrieved from under the sink things seemed to be under control.

“Okay,” Amy breathed, turning to the Angel, who she noted was ALSO wearing her clothes, “Why don’t we all just agree no more playing with the appliances?”

“I’m sorry,” Gabriella said, “I just thought it would be fun for us all to have breakfast together.” She paused a moment, “Hey, weren’t you taller?”

“No way,” Cydea cut in, “optical illusion, you were tired yesterday, swamp gas reflected off a weather balloon.”

“Wait a minute,” Amy muttered. She’d been maybe a head shorter than Cydea and Gabriella when they came into the kitchen, now she was eye level with the Angel’s chest. “Cydea, did you make me even smaller while I was fighting the fire!?”

“Amy, that’s just how tall you always were,” Cydea insisted, stifling a giggle.

She scowled and turned around to Gabriella, “Okay, let’s start cleaning up the-“ She realized she was now looking up at the counter, she spun around and realized the Angel’s immaculate breasts, now stretching out one of her favorite purple shirts, now grazed the top of her head.

“CYDEA QUIT IT!” she shouted.

“Stop bullying the mortal at once!” Gabriella declared, holding her hand over her head.

Cydea stared at it a moment, “Forgot you can’t manifest a flaming sword?”

“Cheese and crackers!” Gabriella swore angrily, stomping her foot, “You just wait you meanie! I’m going to get Aaron back, and then I’m coming right back here for Amy!”

“Wait, can an Angel do that?” Amy asked hopefully.

“She wishes,” Cydea smirked, “you lost your soul fair and square!” she snapped her fingers, and Amy drifted down another few inches, gasping as she stumbled away from Gabriella.

“Stop it!” Gabriella exclaimed, “you’re scaring her!” She got down on her knees, now eye to eye with the shrinking Amy, “It’s going to be okay Amy, she won’t be able to inflict her horrible torture on you-“

Amy started shrinking again, and the goth just sighed as the Angel shot Cydea a dirty look. This time Amy went down to two feet tall, and before she could say anything she felt herself lifted off the ground.

“I’m going to figure out a way to save her!” Gabriella said confidently, cradling the small Amy against her chest. “Good always finds a way to win! And when Amy passes through those pearly gates she’ll be snuggled deep in here,” she pointed to her breasts, “just like Aaron!”

“Uh,” Amy gulped, looking up at the Angel, “I don’t know about-“

“Yeah right,” Cydea laughed, snapping her fingers again and causing Amy to shrink down to doll size in the Angel’s grip. “Amy’s going to live a long life full of riches and success!”

“REALLY!?” Amy said excitedly. She squirmed her way up in the Angel’s hand, “y-you’re going to do that for me?”

“Oh yeah,” Cydea said casually, “and then when she punches her ticket she’s coming down to party with Aaron and me!”

Amy’s face paled, “You’re kidding, right?”

“Relax, it’s going to be great,” Cydea said reassuringly. She held out her open palm and suddenly Amy was in it, stumbling as she realized she was now maybe only an inch tall. “Seriously Amy, tell me you don’t enjoy having me do this kind of stuff to you, go on, just try.”

Amy swallowed nervously, looking up at Cydea’s titanic face. She felt the palm shift beneath her, forcing her to fall backwards as those brown eyes focused on her, Cydea’s face came forward, cradling the small woman near her mouth and letting Amy feel her hot breath as she licked her lips.

Try as she might, she couldn’t bring herself to say she didn’t like this… she felt her face flush as her arousal built, wondering what this giantess was going to do with her.

Suddenly the world went dark as fingers the size of trees curled around her, lifting her out of Cydea’s palm. She was squeezed into the angel’s sweaty hand, grunting as Gabriella held her high away from Cydea.

“That’s enough of your foul temptation!” she shouted.

“Get out of my face holy roller!” Cydea said, pushing her roughly, “and give me back my mortal!” She leapt at Gabriella, and the two began struggling as the Angel tried to hold the tiny Amy out of Cydea’s reach.

“G-GUYS STOP!” Amy squeaked, but neither of the giants heard her, tumbling over the couch. Her world spun as she rolled along the carpeted floor, Gabriella’s grip on her having loosened just enough for her tiny body to slip free.

Amy groaned as she stood up uncertainly, looking around at the enormous apartment’s living room. Her heart beat rapidly as she realized just how small she was. She felt something tickling her knees and realized it was her own carpet.

A loud thud snapped her back to attention, and she looked up in awe as the two giants continued their scuffle, elbowing and slapping at each other. They were like some kind of enormous far away geographic features, mountains in the distance rather than a pair of women she’d stood eye to eye with a few minutes ago, and those mountains were moving her way.

“BE CAREFUL!” Amy shouted, but her tiny voice didn’t carry over the argument the two giants were having as they shook her world, stomping their gigantic feet around her.

“You are the meanest doodoo head I’ve ever met!” Gabriella shouted, “and I’m going to kick your butt!”

“You couldn’t with powers and you sure as hell can’t without them!” Cydea said, raising her fists.

The Angel sniffed dismissively, taking a defiant step towards the other woman. Amy shrieked in fear as it blocked out he light, the soft vanilla smell of the Angel’s feet overpowering her as she turned and tried to run. As she saw the toes ahead of her, she realized there was no chance to make it, and a moment later when the massive sole pressed down on her the last panicked thought through her mind was that, even at this size, the woman had bizarrely soft feet.

*Crunch*

It was just barely audible, like someone had stepped on a piece of popcorn, or a stray potato chip. A crips clear sound that hung in the air, causing both women to pause their fight and look down at the carpet.

“Oh shit,” Cydea muttered.

“D-Did I just-“ Gabriella stuttered.

“Yep,” Cydea said, “she’s toast.”

The Angel covered her mouth, her eyes wide as she stared down at her foot. Her breathing became heavy, she felt so guilty, all she’d wanted to do was get the poor human away from the Demon… but something else about that had felt… exhilarating?

Amy gasped in shock as she appeared again. With a spin she looked around, hoping she’d be at her full size, but she sighed angrily as she saw the Angel’s toe was still twice her height. Getting squished like a bug hadn’t really hurt of course, Cydea never let her feel any serious pain when she was tiny, but it still wasn’t an experience she was eager to repeat.

 “Sorry, I guess we got carried away,” Cydea muttered, and with a quick thought Amy was standing next to them, full sized again. “You okay?”

“Y-Yeah,” Amy said, eyeing the two of them warily.

“Did it hurt?” Gabriella asked suddenly, “it was quick right? Or was it maybe… slow? Were my feet soft?”

“Uh, I mean it was pretty quick I guess,” Amy said, “Sure, your feet were super soft right until I felt everything go snap.”

Gabriella felt blood rushing to her face, she couldn’t help herself, “I-It must have been pretty scary, just completely being at my mercy like that.”

“Wait a minute,” Cydea said, a small grin coming over her face, “Oh… Oh wow.”

“What?” Amy asked, looking back and forth between them, “I don’t like that look Cydea!”

“I’m pretty sure our angel here gets her rocks off on stepping on tiny mortals,” Cydea replied, crossing her arms.

“WHAT!?” Gabriella shrieked, leaping backwards, “N-No, I just wanted to make sure she wasn’t… traumatized!”

Amy rolled her eyes and jerked a thumb at Cydea, “If this one hasn’t traumatized me yet, I don’t think you will.” She raised an eyebrow at the Angel’s reaction, “holy shit, she’s right, isn’t she?”

Gabriella’s face was bright red, “I-I,” she stammered.

“It’s okay!” Cydea said reassuringly, “playing with mortals is lots of fun! Granted I’m not really into stepping on them… on purpose anyway, but look, Amy’s fine.”

“Yeah, seriously,” Amy said, “do they not let you have sex in heaven or something?”

“W-We’re allowed to be lewd with the humans, if they ask,” Gabriella replied nervously, “but the kind of things I like to do are… discouraged.”

“Ooh, kinky,” Cydea said eagerly, “come on, spill, you’re among friends here!” Seeing Gabriella’s glare she bit her lip, “well, frenemies?”

“M-Maybe like, make them kiss my feet, call me the most beautiful angel in the world?”

“Okay,” Amy said, “that doesn’t sound so bad…”

“AND IF THEY SAY NO, I STOMP THEM!” She said excitedly. Cydea and Amy jumped back a bit, “And then when they reappear, I give them the choice of going in the front or the back of my underwear! But then they take too long and I laugh just like this!” She gave a wicked cackle that rivaled Cydea’s best, “And then,” Gabriella said, breathing heavily, “I shove them straight up my-“

“Okay!” Cydea said, holding up her hands, “damn, I guess now we know what’s waiting for Aaron if heaven wins this thing!”

The Angel seemed to remember where she was again, “Uh, I wouldn’t do that to Aaron, he’s a pure and noble soul who’s already been exposed to too much-“

“I’m pretty sure Aaron would love all of that,” Cydea chuckled.

“Hey,” Amy asked suddenly, “If the Angel wins this thing, does that mean Aaron won’t be… around here anymore?”

“Certainly not!” Gabriella said indignantly, “the two of us shall climb Jacob’s ladder and abandon this earthly realm and it’s confusing kitchen appliances.”

“Yeah, like that’ll happen,” Cydea said angrily. She glanced at the clock and scowled, “we’ve all got to get over to the spot Death picked to hold the Divine Court.”

“Hold on,” Amy said excitedly, “Death!? THE Death?”

“She’s deciding Aaron’s fate,” Gabriella explained, “We’re to go plead our cases today.”

“Oh wow,” Amy gushed, “I wish I could meet her! I’ve got some Sandman comics I want her to sign-“

“Well good news, you can totally meet her!” Cydea said, “because you’re driving.”

Amy’s car, an ancient beast manufactured during the tail end of the cold war, sputtered into parking lot. The building Morticia had chosen loomed large over them as they stepped out, and black clouds seemed to circle over it ominously. Neon lighting danced across their faces, and bright bursts of illumination danced beyond the glass doors.

“So… Death told you to meet her at Dave and Busters?” Amy asked finally, breaking the silence.

“We’re supposed to tell the hostess we’re here for Morticia’s party,” Gabriella said. “Is this place a common arbitration ground for human disagreements?”

“You really should try coming to this plane more,” Cydea said, fighting a laugh.

There was a sudden flash of lightning from the clouds overhead, and Cydea and Gabriella levitated in the air, their otherworldly vestments returning as the two women gasped in shock.

“Sweet I’m red again!” Cydea said, looking over her crimson hands. Her tail twitched behind her excitedly, and she reached up to feel for her horns.

“Oh I missed you,” Gabriella exclaimed, pulling her halo down and giving it a brief hug.

“Well, you guys have fun,” Amy said uncertainly.

“Wait Amy,” Cydea said, walking over to her. The demon focused a moment, then tapped Amy’s head, causing a blue ring to appear, and then flash over the goth’s body before disappearing. “There,” Cydea said with a smile, “your soul is all yours again.”

“R-Really?” Amy asked hesitantly.

“Yeah,” Cydea said, “I… I don’t know it’ll play out in there, and in case things don’t go to hell I just wanted to be sure I got it back to you.”

“Thanks,” Amy said, leaning in to hug Cydea. The Demon was clearly uncomfortable as Amy separated, “Just so you know… You could maybe still come by on Fridays, if you wanted… don’t make me summon you up here for board game night!”

“You take care of that soul Amy,” Cydea said with a chuckle. “Seriously! If I’ve got to barter it off Yog-Sothoth in a hundred years I’m going to be pissed!”

“Welcome everyone!” Morticia said. She was standing at a podium she’d set up at the front of the rented party room, Aaron was standing on top of it, sitting against the rest for her gavel lightly. “Now just so everyone knows, Heaven and Hell have agreed to cover ALL our expenses, so order appetizers and drinks!”

A cheer went up from the assembled crowd, and a pair of waitresses struggled to keep up with the orders being shouted at them.

“Who are all these people?” Aaron asked.

He glanced around the room; every seat was full. At the seats closest to the reaper’s podium Karen and Cydea sat at one table, and across from them Gabriella and another angel he understood was her superior. Laylah had introduced herself to him when she’d arrived. She seemed nice enough, though she hadn’t been any more sympathetic to his desire to remain in hell than Gabriella herself. Beyond them were a number of women in various forms of dress and odd costuming he didn’t recognize.

“Okay,” Morticia chuckled, “I’ve got a little confession, I like you Aaron, really, I do, but I’m still pissed about the auto-reaping system, so I’m deliberately making this as much of a shitshow as possible. Those are all the other people who want to put in a claim for you, I advertised it in pretty much every afterlife I could find.”

“WHAT!?” he exclaimed. “Morticia, come on! This is my immortal soul here!”

“I know,” she said reassuringly, “look, just relax, okay? I’m on your side! Trust me when I say you’re going to be happy when all this is over.”

“I don’t trust you!” he hissed, “I just met you!”

“Please,” Death replied, “the only two people you can really count on are me and Taxes, and that bitch only hits you up when she wants money.”

She slammed the gavel, causing Aaron to cover his ears as the massive hammer came down behind him. The collected psychopomps and netherworld guardians quieted as Death herself cleared her throat and began to speak.

“We are gathered here to decide the fate of one Aaron Smith,” Morticia began, “First and foremost obviously are the representatives from Heaven and Hell, who have initiated this challenge” she gestured at the angels and demons respectively, “But we have a number of third-party claimants as well,” she gestured to the assembled women, “rest assured, all of you will get fair consideration!”

A powdered wig appeared in the air over Morticia, slowly levitating down to cover her greasy black hair, “Okay!” She said with a devious grin, “Angels, you’re up first!”

“Your honor!” Gabriella began, hovering to the front of the room as her wings fluttered slightly, “Aaron Smith is a good man, observe!”

The screen behind Morticia flickered to life, and scenes from Aaron’s life began to play. It showed him comforting injured classmates, calling his mother every day, picking up litter.

“And look at THIS!” Gabriella said excitedly, pausing the screen on a video of Aaron at his computer one night.

“Well, I do use WinRAR a lot,” the Aaron on the screen said, “I might as well buy it.” The video seemed to slow down, showing his deliberate click on the “buy” button.

The crowd erupted into murmurs and speculation, “ORDER!” Morticia shouted, slamming the gavel, “Order in the court!”

“As you can see your honor!” Gabriella shouted triumphantly, “He is so honorable he bought a software he could have easily just kept using as a trial version! The defendant’s excellent moral compass means he’s fit for no other afterlife than Heaven!”

“I was drunk!” Aaron protested, running to the edge of the podium and peering out at the assembled giantesses, “I swear! I had like three hard lemonades!”

“Objection your honor!” Gabriella shouted, “There is insufficient evidence of the defendant’s intoxicated state-“

“Your honor!” Cydea shouted suddenly, “The defendant’s statements are not offered for the truth of the matter asserted, but rather to simply explain his state of mind at the time!”

“Shit,” Morticia chuckled, twirling the gavel in her hand, “I have no idea how to rule this… Ah what the…” She winked at Cydea, “HELL!” she slammed the hammer, “Okay, Aaron bought WinRAR in an altered state of mind, doesn’t count!”

Gabriella scowled, “May we show the defendant what awaits him if he comes with us?” she asked sweetly.

“Hey, you’re the ones who want him to buy a stairway to heaven,” Morticia said with a shrug, “go for it!”

The screen behind Morticia began to play, and Aaron gasped as he felt himself pulled towards it. His feet left the wooden podium, and he rotated around and gave Morticia one last pleading look, to which she just answered with a wave as he slipped through it.

Aaron looked up at the giant face of Gabriella. Both he and the Angel knew she had won, she’d taken him from Hell, Earth, and everything else in between.

“We’re going to go say hi to your mom and dad later,” Gabriella said, floating through the clouds and holding him in her cupped palms. “Your old dog Ruffer maybe, all dogs go to heaven you know.” She grinned down at him, “we’ve got Mr. Shiny the goldfish here too, if you want him.”

“What is this?” he asked, looking around at the fluffy clouds.

“A preview,” Gabriella whispered softly, “Heaven isn’t just a place where you relax and drink milkshakes all day, it’s a place where there is always rest for the weary, always a sympathetic ear…”

She dove beneath the clouds and held him out in her hand, letting him see the blooming green fields below. Flowers of every color imaginable dotted the endless rolling landscape, and he could smell the lush scent of spring as they climbed once more.

“Perhaps rest isn’t your thing though?” She asked, “for the artist we have time, materials, and an audience, for those with a competitive spirit you can learn from the best that have ever lived, and compete amongst them in whatever endeavor you wish, from chariot racing to video games.”

“That all does sound pretty nice,” he said hesitantly.

“I can prepare a place for you Aaron,” Gabriella said, “I know I’ve failed you as your guardian Angel, but if you give me another chance, you’ll never regret it!”

She slowly brought him toward her chest, that luscious vanilla scent clouding his senses as she pulled the top of her robe open. Those perfect breasts waited for him, and he felt weariness and a pleasant tiredness filling his limbs, like he’d just finished a day of happy and productive work on something he truly loved. He was easily swallowed up by those divine globes as her finger pressed against his back, sending him deep into the valley. As the warm pillows of flesh seemed to mold around him, he fell into a deep and pleasant sleep.

“We rest our case your honor!” Laylah said triumphantly as Aaron awoke, once more tiny and on Death’s podium.

The two angels high fived each other as the crowd murmured and discussed the presentation.

“Now that was a right pretty presentation,” Cydea said, standing up as a business suit appeared on her out of nowhere, “but your honor, Aaron Smith is an American citizen! And is not freedom the foundation of this country? A country that we demons have been with since the very beginning! Can such a man really be forced into the service of some foreign princess, heavenly or otherwise?” A tear appeared in Cydea’s eye as a small flag pin appeared on her lapel, from somewhere America the Beautiful began playing, the low notes accentuating Cydea’s speech, “Why, there’s been much suffering in this world-“

“YEAH!” Gabriella shouted angrily, “because of YOU!”

“ORDER!” Morticia said, banging the gavel and silencing the Angels.

“Thank you, your honor,” Cydea said, shooting a smug look at the heavenly host, “As I was saying, we’ve seen suffering men, tired men, men who’ve lost everything, but here in this country we’ve seen the first FREE men!” She spun and turned to Aaron dramatically as massive American flags unfurled from nowhere, coating the walls of the room, “And a FREE man should be FREE to pick his own afterlife!”

The projector screen began showing a slideshow of Aaron tucked in Cydea’s breasts, the demon was now wearing what Aaron could only call a sexy-uncle-sam outfit, and as fireworks burst behind her she held a hotdog up to the screen, showing Aaron trapped on the bun as the patriotic version of the demoness gave one final salute.

As the reel ended the assembled beings clapped eagerly, and from somewhere a chant of “U-S-A” began.

“SHE’S NOT EVEN AMERICAN!” Gabriella shouted angrily, pointing at Cydea, “she didn’t say anything about rules or evidence or laws! That was just a bunch of emotional appeals and patriotic flag waving!”

“Truly it was some of the finest lawyering I’ve ever seen,” Death agreed, wiping a tear from her eye as she banged the gavel.

“We learn from the best in Hell!” Cydea said, taking a bow as she sat back down.

“Okay,” Morticia said, picking Aaron up. “Who’s next?” Idly she began twirling his tiny body like a fidget spinner, making him dizzy as those oily fingers easily manipulated him.

“Next!?” Gabriella exclaimed, “how many more do you have?”

“Oh yes,” Morticia said with a smug grin, “these aren’t just spectators, everyone here put in a claim!”

“WHAT!?” Cydea shouted angrily, standing up, “Come on! You’re just fucking with us! There’s no way that any of these people have a valid claim!” That caused some angry grumbling from the massed crowd behind the demon, and she shot them all a venomous look as Morticia banged the gavel.

“I’m shocked and outraged that you would suggest I would play games with such an important process,” Morticia said, fighting down laughter.

A grey skinned woman wearing a toga stood up from near the back of the room. She had glowing eyes, but what was most notable was the flaming blue locks of hair hanging down her back.

She pushed her way to the front and smiled, “Allow me to introduce myself,” She said, turning to the crowd, “Name’s Persephone, I’m here on behalf of Lord Hades to take our friend Aaron here across the River Styx to his final resting place!”

“Which would be?” Aaron asked, struggling to stay upright as Death set him back down.

“The Underworld!” She said excitedly, “Now I know what you’re thinking, I never paid homage to any old timey Greek Gods, but that’s the thing! We take anyone who wants to come!”

“Uh, that’s very generous of you,” Aaron said.

“Now we might not have any kind of big media presence like Heaven and Hell do,” Persephone continued, “but we’ve got some of the world’s finest minds, like Socrates, Plato, Alexander the Great!”

She did a dramatic flourish, “And that’s not all! As part of our contemporary package, I’ll be your personal guide through the entirety of your afterlife experience!”

Aaron blinked, and like with Gabriella’s presentation it was suddenly like he was really there with Persephone, being held in her grip as the two of them were ferried across a glowing green river. He looked up to see a faraway cavern ceiling, but even though they seemed to be underground there was more than enough light, and a large city sprawled on the far bank of the river with classical architecture.

“This is the River Styx!” She exclaimed, “if you listen closely you can hear the lyrics to Grand Illusion.” She laughed at his expression, “Just kidding! Over there’s the Necropolis, that’s where you mortals hang out when you’re not partying!” 

They were suddenly in a wide-open space, and he grunted as he realized his head was being squeezed between a pair of massive grey toes, the smell of sandalwood overwhelming him as the thonged footwear of the goddess held him in place.

Persephone grinned down at him, “You like being a foot toy? We did some research; I think I can give you what you were getting in Hell if you know what I mean…” she gave him a wink and licked her lips.

He gasped as he was suddenly lodged between her breasts, the sash of her toga pulled tight so the grey orbs could hold his tiny body in place. This time they were in front of a bright shining mountain, taller than anything on earth.

“This here is Mount Olympus,” She said, “I like to climb it now and then to stay in shape.” Her finger came down and patted his head lightly, “just so you know, even a goddess gets a little… sweaty, climbing something like this. We’ll be sure to stop and take a nice long bath before we meet the rest of the gods,” She giggled, shaking his grey-skinned prison, “you’ll wash every inch of me, it’s going to be great!”

Aaron’s head spun as he was back in the courtroom, Persephone blew him a quick kiss, a fiery ring of smoke seemed to come out of her lips in the shape of a heart, dissipating just as it got to him.

“Next!” Death called.

A short Asian woman stood up, walking quietly to the front of the room as the assembled deities and beings watched. She was wearing a traditional Japanese yukata, and her shining black hair was cut short so it hung just to her neck, seeming not to move as she reached the front of the room. The most unusual feature of the girl though, was a bushy red fox’s tail that seemed to move in an animated fashion even as the girl herself seemed to almost glide, keeping eye contact with Aaron the entire way.

“My name is Yui,” she said evenly, “I am a Shinigami here to collect the soul of one Aaron smith. We believe that he has displayed enough reverence to us to allow a claim.”

“I don’t mean to be rude,” Aaron said, “but I don’t think I ever worshipped any Japanese gods or visited any shrines or anything, I’ve actually never even been outside the US.”

“Observe,” Yui said, pointing the projector screen.

It showed Aaron, on his couch flipping through various options on his streaming service, “Huh,” he mused, “Death Note? Could be good.” Unseen to Aaron Yui appeared behind him, and though he had no knowledge of his otherworldly visitor, she smiled and sat next to him on the couch.

“Wait, you were there when I watched Death Note?” he asked incredulously.

“Yes, every time a human watches it, a Shinigami is summoned,” she explained, “and I was there every time you re-watched.”

“Oh,” he said, a bit embarrassed.

“Big deal, so you watched a TV show with him!” Cydea said.

“I didn’t just watch it once,” he admitted.

“Do you remember those times you’d fall asleep watching it and you woke up with a blanket over you?” Yui asked with a small smile. “All of those times the apples in your fridge mysteriously went missing?”

“H-How much time together are we talking about?” Gabriella asked nervously.

“I-I don’t remember,” Aaron lied.

“He watched it six times!” Yui said happily, “and then he read the manga, he tried to learn Japanese so he could read the original, but he didn’t manage it.” She sighed, “We’ll have eternity to get it right though Aaron.”

“I just really liked it, okay!?” He said defensively. Both Gabriella and Cydea were glaring at him, and he rolled his eyes as he felt the familiar transition into Yui’s afterlife “preview.”

The cherry blossoms were in bloom, and the petals rained down on them like a pink snowfall. It was a pleasant day, just a few clouds hovering over faraway green mountains, and the smell of the blossoms and the slight hint of tea hung in the air.

Yui sipped from her cup, looking down at the tiny Aaron, enveloped in her fluffy red tail. He was smothered from all sides by that soft fur, like an ocean he had to struggle just to keep from slipping deeper inside of it.

“You should be quite comfortable in there,” Yui said softly, “just let go.”

He did, sinking into the soft warmth of her tail, fully within her power. With a contented sigh she sat back against the tree, a green apple appeared in her hand and she took a bite.

Yui giggled slightly as his flushed expression as she went to sit back down. Up next was a tall blonde woman, with massive buxom breasts barely contained by a bronze breastplate. Like Gabriella she had a wings, but instead of a halo a massive horned helm sat upon the woman’s head.

“I am Eir the Valkyrie, a chooser of the fallen, unt I am here to bring this vorthy soul into Valhalla!” She declared in a thick Swedish accent.

“I definitely didn’t die in battle,” Aaron said, crossing his arms.

“No,” The Valkyrie agreed, “but ve vere impressed with some of your feats of dedication!”

The screen flashed to life, and they watched as Aaron began playing a first person shooter, screaming and roaring at his enemies as he destroyed them. He reached for a nearby energy drink, chugging it even as the sun went down. The scene fast forwarded and showed him passed out at his console, the controller tumbling from his limp hands.

“Every night for an entire month, Aaron crushed his enemies on this Battlefield!” Eir explained, “Ve think that vith the proper training he could become a great varrior! And he comes highly recommended by the goldfish Mr. Scales!”

“Thanks Mr. Scales,” Aaron muttered. The world began to swim again as the Valkyrie showed him what she had in store.

Aaron panted, looking around the battlefield at the dozens of fallen enemies. A sword hung in his hand, and a shield in the other. Aside from the horned helmet he was naked, and he fell to his knees an gave a mighty shout, savoring the victory.

“Vell done,” Eir said, hovering down to him. Her massive feet landed on either side of him, and with a triumphant smile she bent down to pick him up. “I knew you had it in you!” she said, “You have improved beyond our vildest dreams!” She giggled, “and now for you reward!”

He closed his eyes happily, dropping his weapons and letting his helmet tumble away as he was stuffed inside of her waiting cleavage. This wasn’t the clean vanilla scented bosom of an angel, the Valkyrie smelled of sweat and dirt, and he slid across her damp skin easily, being soaked in her essence as she wedged him deep and let the ripe odor of her skin envelop him.

The next claimant was a tall tanned woman with a wide brimmed hat, she a pair of short cargo pants, and a safari vest with no shirt or bra beneath it, allowing him an excellent view of her ample breasts.

“G’day mates,” She said with a smile, “Name’s Sheila, I’m the guardian of the eternal outback, the dreamtime!”

“Australia has it’s own afterlife?” Aaron asked curiously.

“Well, what were we supposed to do?” Cydea hissed, “just let them into Hell?”

“Now this bunch of wankers might have you thinking you’re not Australian enough to ride with me,” She said in a thick down-under accent, “but if you want to spend the next eternity riding around in the desert on war-rigs, eating shrimp and steak, and hunting crocs then I’m your gal!” She winked at him, “and I’ll even help you keep warm on those cold outback nights, wedged in my crack after a long day of riding a jeep over the dunes. How about an afterlife where women glow and men plunder?” Her skin seemed to shimmer and light up a moment as she smiled.

Aaron just sighed, he was really getting into being played with by giant women, and Sheila’s offer DID sound fun, but he’d had enough of this. He stood up and looked at the clearly amused grim reaper.

“Morticia,” he began, “can we just cut this short? How many more of these things do you want me to sit through?”

“Hmm…” Death mumbled, looking over the crowd, “It could take a long time…” She grinned, “Okay listen up everyone, I find the evidence inconclusive to establish a firm afterlife for Mr. Smith.” She banged the gavel a few times, “I’m declaring a battle royale!” That brought cheers from the assembled supernatural beings, “Twenty minutes from now, in the parking lot! Ragnarok is on everybody!”

“WAIT!” a shrill voice called. Everyone paused to see Amy running into the room, a wide brimmed witch’s hat on her head and a spellbook in her hand, “I, Amy the Witch, want to claim this mortal’s soul as my familiar!” she shouted.

“Mortals can’t enter the battle royale!” the Valkyrie shouted, “gods and heralds only!”

“I’m afraid she’s right kid,” Morticia shrugged, “you don’t have an afterlife to offer Aaron here.”

“W-What if I bet my soul on the outcome?” She asked nervously.

“DAMNIT AMY!” Cydea shouted angrily, “You’ve only had it back for like forty-five minutes!”

“Spicy!” Death said excitedly, “You’re in! Okay everyone, TWO souls up for grabs!” That caused the crowd to go absolutely wild, and they began excitedly filing out of the room.

“Amy you idiot!” Cydea said, stomping over to her, “this is why I was holding onto your soul! This exact fucking reason!”

“You’re just worried I’ll win, and then I’ll have Aaron,” Amy sniffed.

“Amy,” Cydea said, struggling to keep calm, “not all of these girls are fun loving tricksters like me, you could be spending the next thousand years shoved up someone’s ass because of this!”

The color drained from the goth’s already pale face, “W-Well with both of us, we have twice the odds of winning right?”

“Fat chance,” Gabriella said, her flaming sword appearing in her hand, “but don’t worry Amy, I’ll take very good care of you when we ascend after all of this, Aaron will love having a little playmate.”

The parking lot was ringed by various supernatural beings, there had to be dozens of them, various costumes and vestments from every corner of the globe. Laylah the Angel and Karen the demon were both on the roof of the Dave and Buster’s, looking down on the soon-to-be battlefield. Each carried a cocktail glass from the bar, and as they sat together folding chairs manifested beneath them.

“Laylah you old featherduster,” Karen laughed, “How’ve you been?”

“Oh you know,” Laylah said, clinking her glass on Karen’s, “same old same old, trying to figure out new ways to make eternal relaxation and recreation interesting.”

“When was the last time we did this?” Karen asked, looking down and waving to Cydea as she took her place. “A big fight over a mortal I mean?”

“Oscar Wilde, I think,” Laylah replied.

The dozens of afterlife guardians eyed each other warily, Death strode through the center of the parking lot, Aaron in her hand, seeming to taunt them all with the soul that had caused all of this.

“Okay,” Death began, “I want a nice clean fight, everyone who gets taken out will get immediately banished back to their own realm, and I don’t want to see ANY of you coming back and raising a stink about it! When you’re out, you’re OUT! Got it?”

There was silence, and Morticia smiled, “Okay, have a good Armageddon!” She disappeared with Aaron, reappearing on the rooftop of the restaurant with Laylah and Cydea. “Ladies,” she greeted, manifesting a lawn chair for herself.

Aaron peered over the rooftop’s edge and gulped, watching the battle for his very soul play out.

Everyone screamed, running for the center of the parking lot as the melee began. Bolts of lightning flew, steel weapons clanged against each other, and thunder boomed from the dark clouds overhead.

“Oi, Demon!” Sheila shouted, hefting a large blade, “You call that a knife?” She grinned, “THIS is a knife!” Cydea rolled out of the way and jabbed upwards, “Crikey!” the Australian shouted in pain as Cydea’s pitchfork met her face, “right in the digeridoo!” The Australian disappeared in a puff of smoke and the demon circled, holding her weapon in front of her defensively.

Gabriella screamed a battle cry, holding her flaming blade high as she ran at Yui. The Japanese woman eyed her coldly, a notebook and pen appearing in her hands.

Quickly she scrawled something down and then smugly looked up, “Too late Angel! I already wrote your name in my-“

“Gabriella has TWO L’s!” She screamed, bringing the sword down on the Shinigami and causing her to disappear with a puff of smoke as she was banished.

The battle raged, puffs of smoke appearing now and then as combatants were dispatched. Amy was quickly realizing that she was in over her head, hurriedly flipping through her spellbook and reading the incantations desperately. She shouted in triumph as a four-armed blue skinned woman burst into flames and disappeared, but then found herself running away from a Mesoamerican woman screeching and waving a war club.

“Looky what we have here!” Cydea said, cornering Gabriella as the battle raged. She twirled her pitchfork as the Angel scowled at her.

“Oh good,” Gabriella said, hovering slightly off the ground, “I was wondering when I’d be ringing hell’s bells today.”

The two clashed, the flaming sword meeting the pitchfork with a metallic clang that echoed across the battlefield. They were evenly matched, each parrying and striking at the other in such perfect time it was almost like a dance.

“Just give up!” Cydea hissed, “you know you’re not like the other angels, just let me have Aaron and Amy, you can come hang out with us any time you want, we’ll play all kinds of lewd games, the kind you’re too scared to play up in the clouds!”

“N-No!” Gabriella said, gritting her teeth.

“But Aaron and Amy aren’t the only mortals you have lewd thoughts about, are they?” Cydea said, grinning wickedly. “There is another, an artist… now your feelings have betrayed him as well.”

“N-Not-“

“Your home boy Raps,” Cydea mocked, “imagine if someone went up into his dreams, maybe gave him some lewd thoughts about Demons? Maybe he wouldn’t draw so many angels, maybe he’ll feel like drawing something a little… Hellish?”

“You wouldn’t!” Gabriella cried in horror.

“If you will not embrace lewdness,” Cydea began, “then perhaps he will!”

“NO!” Gabriella screamed, renewing her attack on the demon, who just cackled madly. 

“Help!” Amy screamed, running towards the two of them, a dozen attackers on her tail.

“Amy!” Cydea shouted, breaking her duel with the angel, “Just get over here to me!”

The goth leapt behind the demon, hugging herself to Cydea as the trio was encircled by the guardians of a dozen different afterlives. Gabriella stepped closer to them too, holding her sword out in front of her and waving it any of the others that got close.

“Listen up,” Eir the Valkyrie called, stepping in front of the rest, “The Demon and the Angel are the biggest threats here, let’s all rush them at once, then we can settle this amongst ourselves!” Agreements rang out in the crowd as everyone readied their weapons.

“G-Guys?” Amy whispered.

“They’re teaming up,” Cydea said, gritting her teeth, “I say we do too!”

“It seems we’ve no option,” Gabriella said quietly, “and at least I know you’ll treat the mortals well…”

“Hey!” Amy shouted, her hand glowing purple as she prepared another spell, “Don’t forget about me! I’m still in this!”

“Whatever Amy,” Cydea laughed, “Okay, provide us some covering fire while we screen them!”

The three of them screamed in unison, running at the mob led by the Valkyrie. From up on the roof of the Dave and Buster’s Aaron watched the melee nervously, straining to make out details. Death just smirked, gently patting his head with her fingertip.

The Angel and the Demon together were able to cut through their assailants, clouds of smoke billowing around them as each enemy was banished, the pitchfork and flaming sword slashing into their midst faster than the eye could follow. Amy ran behind them, firing spells at any that managed to slip through.

“FOR ODIN!” Eir screamed, catching Gabriella’s flaming sword with her own. The two winged women flew in the air slightly, the clangs of their weapons echoing over the parking lot.

“I could use some help!” Gabriella shouted.

“We’re a little busy!” Cydea said, going back-to-back with Amy as they were surrounded. She scowled, there were too many, she needed the angel. With a sigh she looked up and decided she was going to have to give Gabriella just a little push…

“Gabby!” she shouted, catching her attention. “When you win, you should just grab Aaron and shove him right up your divine cunt!”

“W-What?” Gabriella gasped, “I mean, if he wanted to-“

“No, forget that!” Cydea shouted, eyeing the closing circle of enemies closely, “You should just do it! No asking, you’re a goddess, a divine being! Take Amy too! Shove her right up the back, imagine how that would feel!”

“HEY WHAT THE HELL!?” Amy asked, turning to her.

“Shhh,” Cydea whispered, “Angels can power up if they get really passionate about something, you need to play along!”

Amy sighed, “Gabriella!” She shouted, “You’re just so perfect! Please, win this so I can…” Cydea looked at her eagerly, and Amy rolled her eyes, “Worship your divine feet.”

Gabriella’s eyes went wide, and she felt a fire burning in her loins even as the Valkyrie tried to press her attack. There was a sound like a trumpet, and a blackness spread across Gabriella’s wings and her blonde hair until they were dark as night. Her halo burst into flame, and her robes became a fierce ebony that seemed to flutter in the wind.

“I will claim those mortals!” She said happily, her voice distorted, “They will be my toys! My eternal playthings as I pleasure them to the point of madness!”

The Valkyrie’s eyes went wide, and Gabriella slashed her sword once, banishing the chooser of the slain in one fell blow. She hovered down to the others, and with a grin beckoned them to follow her into battle. The three of them screamed again as they charged the remaining foes.

The battle raged, and even with the Angel’s newfound fury none could say who was truly winning. Amy ducked to dodge an arrow, stumbling as her spellbook fell from her hands.

“No!” she shouted.

Cydea hooked an arm around her, hefting her back to her feet, “Here you go Amy,” she said, handing her the spellbook.

“Thanks,” Amy said in a hushed voice. The witch looked around, panting, “I think it’s just down to us…”

The three of them looked around, warily eying each other as they slowly walked to opposite edges of the parking lot.

“It would appear our alliance is over,” Gabriella said, her voice returning to normal. Her wings, hair, and robe were still jet black, but the flames on her halo had dimmed somewhat. She shot a glance at Amy, who returned the look with a defiant glare.

“Just down to you and me,” Cydea said, eyeing the Angel up, “I’m warning you; I’ve saved some of my best tricks for last.”

“You’re both going down!” Amy said excitedly.

Cydea sighed, “Amy, you ever see The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?”

Amy frowned, “Yeah why-“ She looked down at her spellbook, and her eyes went wide as she realized that Cydea hadn’t handed her the ancient tome when she’d dropped it earlier, and had given her something else entirely. “How to Win Friends and Influence People!?” She roared angrily as she read the dust jacket.

“Goodbye Amy,” Cydea said, firing a quick bolt from her pitchfork at the witch.

“You cheating demon bit-“ Amy started, but then with a puff of smoke she was gone. With a smirk Cydea saw that she’d appeared on the roof of the restaurant with the other spectators.

“I can’t wait to feel Amy squirming beneath me,” Gabriella laughed, “Now Demon, prepare for-“

“And that’s game!” Death said, appearing between the two of them. A moment later Laylah, Karen, and Amy appeared. With a triumphant flourish Morticia handed Aaron’s tiny form down to Cydea, who squealed happily and tucked him into her cleavage. “I hereby award both contested souls to Cydea of Hell!”

“I don’t understand,” Aaron called. He struggled his way up through Cydea’s breasts, even as he enjoyed that familiar cinnamon smell, “she didn’t beat Gabriella yet!”

“Heaven has withdrawn from this competition,” Laylah explained, “due to lack of a suitable champion.”

“What!?” Gabriella exclaimed, “Laylah, I don’t understand! And something’s wrong, I can’t make myself look normal,” She fluttered her black wings for emphasis and pointed to the flaming halo, “also, that’s on fire, and I can’t put it out!”

“Gabriella,” Laylah said hesitantly, “Gabby, you’re… Oh how should I put this.” She sighed, “You’re a fallen Angel now dear.”

“F-Fallen-“ Gabriella stuttered, “No! There’s got to be some mistake!”

“You were quite clear with your intentions towards the mortals should you have won,” Laylah explained, “that, and teaming up with a demon, have cemented the er… transformation.”

“Laylah, seriously, I’m still good!” She said eagerly, “J-Just give me a minute-“ She grunted, looking eagerly at her black wings, “Come on, come on! Turn white damnit!” Laylah raised an eyebrow, and Gabriella clapped a hand over her mouth, “I meant to say darnit!”

“Gabriella dear,” Laylah began with a kind smile, “don’t think of this as a fall from grace, think of it as a… lateral career move.”

“Wha?” Gabriella looked numbly to Cydea and Karen, who were smiling eagerly.

“You’ll start Monday!” Karen said, pinning a nametag to her black robes, “We’re so excited to have you joining our organization Gabriella, you’ll be starting as Cydea’s intern.”

“Eh hem,” Death cleared her throat, getting all of their attention, “I trust you’ve all taken the point I was trying to make about your auto reaping system?”

“Karen and I will start phasing it out on Monday,” Laylah said in an annoyed tone, “Well I’ve got to fly, try to see the bright side of things Gabby!” With that she took off, flying upwards into a column of light stretching down from the clouds. Gabriella tried to take off after her, but the hole in the clouds closed before she even got close. With a pouty expression on her face she hovered back down with the demons.

Death gave them all a final smug grin as her motorcycle revved up to her, “Sounds like work is about to pick up for me again, I’ll see you all real soon.” She gave Aaron one final wink and a wave as she rode out of the parking lot and into a swirling grey portal.

“Hey, chin up!” Cydea said, hooking her arm around Gabriella’s shoulder, “You’re going to have a blast with us!”

“Seriously,” Aaron said, “I thought Hell was going to be awful, but I loved it!”

“How about I loan you Aaron for the night?” Cydea asked, pointing to the tiny man trapped in her cleavage, “You can do whatever you want with him!”

“Uh, if you think that’ll help her adjust,” Aaron said nervously.

“YES!” Gabriella said eagerly, and before Aaron even had a chance to react, she was plucking him out of Cydea’s top and gripping him tightly.

“I’ll leave you to it then,” Karen chuckled, “I’ll see you all in hell!” she disappeared, falling downwards into a glowing red hole that sealed up as soon as she was gone.

“You can use Amy’s place, if you want a little privacy,” Cydea said.

“Wait what?” Amy asked nervously, “What about-“

“Amy,” Cydea said, eyeing the goth angrily, “is coming to Hell with me tonight, where I am going to show her just how upset I am that she went and wagered her soul on something stupid AGAIN.”

There was a flash and Amy was in Cydea’s open palm, looking up nervously at the giant demon. Cydea licked her lips, and then with a flourish tilted her palm slowly. Amy scrabbled for purchase, crying out in terror as she lost her hold and tumbled down past the demon’s black lips and into her mouth. Cydea made an exaggerated show of closing her mouth, sealing Amy inside as her tongue toyed with the tiny woman. She smiled and made eye contact with a nervously watching Gabriella, and then swallowed loudly. Her throat bulged, and Amy’s screams muted as she traced down the demon’s throat.

“I’ll see you guys tomorrow morning, Amy will cook breakfast,” She gave a wink to the two of them and vanished.

Gabriella appeared in Amy’s apartment, holding Aaron in her hands and giving him a hungry look. As she drooled over him he realized that she still had that same vanilla smell, but there was a hint of smokiness to it, if she’d been fresh baked cookies before, now she was maybe a little burnt?

“D-Do you still think I’m pretty?” she asked nervously. Her eyes, now a pale red, darted up at the black hair, and the flaming halo.

“Yes!” Aaron said with a laugh, “you look great! Seriously!”

She sighed and smiled, “Thanks…” Those eyes focused on him, and the angel licked her lips, bringing him close. Her tongue darted out, licking up his entire body and causing him to shiver as his clothes seemed to disappear, melting away in her saliva like cotton candy.

She pulled him away when he was glistening wet and naked, and her own black robes seemed to vanish in a puff of orange flame that danced over her. The angel had a body that could have been sculpted from marble, with supple skin and large breasts that stood at attention, her soft pink nipples catching Aaron’s eye even as his gaze drifted downward.

“Carpet matches the drapes I guess,” the angel muttered, a hand running through her now black pubic hair. It was trimmed to perfection, like everything else about her, a landing strip that led to the waiting pink opening below.

She sauntered towards the bedroom, carrying Aaron’s naked form in front of her every step of the way. The way her hips bounced from side to side he could tell she was excited, and he felt himself growing hard in her grip.

“Now Aaron,” she said in a sultry voice, “I fell from heaven for you… I think you need to prove to me it was worth it.”

“I’ll do my best,” he said with a grin.

She flopped on the bed, lowering him down between her legs, “Now mortal,” she said firmly, “you will pass the pearly gets into paradise.”

He eagerly ran forward, the swollen lips of her vulva beckoning him with that soft pink treasure beyond. The smell wafted out, a strong primal odor that seemed to hypnotize him as he stumbled the final few steps. The Angel pushed roughly against his back, taking the decision away from him as she slid his body into her slick cavern.

The Angel was tight, and he grunted as the pussy easily devoured him, roughly forcing him inwards with power far beyond what his tiny body was used to. The Angel laughed, clenching against him as her arousal built and he struggled for air. The slick wetness of the pussy clung to him, filling his lungs as he coughed and sputtered and tried to fight his way out.

This just made the Angel more excited, “Fuck yeah!” She screamed happily, relishing both the swear word and the pleasure going through her body. She began fingering herself, playing with her clit and letting her trapped mortal toy struggle to stay alive in the depths of her pussy.

“That’s right,” she breathed, “suffer for your goddess!” This was what she wanted, what she couldn’t really have with the mortals in her old home, she couldn’t just make them HERS in the way she wanted. She crossed her legs and laughed, feeling Aaron’s body compress into her most intimate spaces, pleasuring her even as his life was snuffed out by his cruel and uncaring master, a worthwhile sacrifice to pleasure her, even if only for a brief moment!

Aaron’s world shook as the Angel neared orgasm, and he realized that she intended to go all the way with him. This wouldn’t be a gentle squeeze before he slid out again, she was trying to crush him! He gulped, fighting as hard as he could one last time to try to get out. He felt the walls fighting back, pushing against him until-

Gabriella sighed happily, lifting her hand up and looking at the sticky fluid on them. Aaron popped back into existence on the nightstand a moment later, heaving as he ran his hands over himself. She regarded him lazily, where the Demon always brought him back clean and clothed, she’d left him naked, and let some of her cum stick to him as he’d reincarnated. She didn’t see much point in cleaning him, and in fact she wanted him to smell her, to feel her essence on him the rest of the night.

“That was the best,” She growled.

“You uh, really gave it to me there,” he said, trying to collect himself.

“It’s not so much that we were never allowed to play with the mortals,” Gabriella said dreamily, “more that we were to be nice and gentle with them… it’s so fun to just grab you and pop you in my cunt like this!” she giggled, “Cunt, I can say it as many times as I want now! Cunt, cunt, cunt!”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself,” Aaron said with a smile, “seriously, I think you’re going to like living with us!”

“I’m coming around to it,” she said, reaching for him again, “now, I have you all to myself tonight.” He grunted as her fingers squeezed around him, “I’m not your precious Demon though,” she said, a wicked smile tracing over her features, “I won’t be careful with that little spirit-form of yours, and while I won’t let you have enough pain to make anything I do feel truly unpleasant, I WILL be letting you feel some… I’ve got a lot of dirty ideas I’ve bottled up for centuries, and we’re going to work through as many of them as we can tonight.”

“S-Sounds fun,” Aaron said with a gulp, the fallen Angel just laughed.

Amy spooned the bacon onto a serving plate in the middle of the table, having been relegated back to breakfast-servitude by the former and once again current owner of her soul. She sighed angrily as Cydea held up her orange juice to be refilled, leaning back in her chair lazily.

“So,” she asked with a smile, “did you two have a fun night?”

“Hell yeah,” Aaron said with a smile.

Gabriella was seated across from her, cutting into her sausage delicately and eating it piece by piece. Sometime in the morning she’d managed to return to her old blonde haired and white winged appearance, though as Aaron understood it this was simply an illusion, something she’d done out of embarrassment. Anything that revealed her true form would show the new Gabriella, the black winged fallen angel with the burning halo.

“How much longer on those biscuits Amy,” Cydea called.

“Three minutes,” the goth huffed, sitting down with them. “And by the way, can you at least give me my full height back?”

“Nope,” Cydea chuckled, sipping her orange juice, “Go down to the DMV and get your license changed Amy, because it’s going to be a LONG time before you stand five seven again. A girl who wagers her soul all the time should get used to looking up at people, don’t you think?”

Amy just looked back and forth at the Angel and Demon, both of whom now stood a head taller than her, and sighed, “Damnit,” she muttered.

“That’s the spirit,” Cydea said with a smile, “Don’t worry though, I’ll take you out later and we can buy you some new clothes that fit your new figure.”

“Whatever,” Amy muttered.

“Aww, cheer up,” Cydea said, “I’m going to write down today’s lottery numbers for you, not the jackpot, but a few hundred grand should let you move into a bigger place, right?”

“Uh, yeah!” Amy said excitedly, “Thanks!”

“Don’t mention it,” Cydea said with a smile. She stood up and stretched, “I think we’re going to take a rain check on those biscuits Amy, the former Angel and I have to get going. We’re doing sin accounting today, and it’s just our luck that they gave us coveting thy neighbor’s wife.”

Gabriella stood up, and with a glance reached down to snatch up Aaron too. The fallen Angel and the Demon walked to the center of the room, a pentagram appearing on the floor to carry them to Hell’s Infernal Affairs department.

“See you later Amy!” Gabriella waved, “I can’t wait to get to know you more!”

“Y-Yeah,” Amy said nervously. Aaron had filled her in a little on how their evening had gone, and part of her wondered if she’d gotten off easy by going with Cydea to hell.

“I’m picking up dinner tonight,” Cydea called, “and Amy, it’s your turn to pick the board game, so find something fun!”

With that they were gone, a puff of smoke billowing out of the floor.

“My life is hell,” Amy joked, looking at the pile of dirty dishes. She smirked and began picking them up, stopping to shove Cydea’s post it with the lottery numbers in her pocket. With a laugh she realized that, even though she’d technically lost her soul again, she wasn’t really upset about it at all.

End Notes:
And that's the end of that story arc, Cydea once more has Aaron and Amy's souls and Gabriella has had a career change. I hope everyone enjoyed all the prospective afterlives, until next time!
Part 4. Carnival of Souls by Greenanon

Aaron sighed, reaching down to the car’s stereo to turn the radio off. Amy was driving, and his head was a bit foggy as he tried to remember where they were going. He shot a glance over to the other seat, and the goth smiled back at him. She seemed a little confused too, but…

“Amy,” he said suddenly, “we’re the same size.”

She paused, biting her lip and slightly smearing the black lipstick, “huh, that is weird… and I’m not tiny either...” she brought the car to a stop in the middle of the street, and as the two of them looked around they noticed how oddly still everything was. Both of them got out of the car, and the only sound was the click of their car doors shutting as they peered around.

“I think we’re in Hell,” Aaron said finally, looking at the astroturf that lined both sides of the road.

Cydea sipped some coffee from her mug as she stared down at her model city. Gabriella was at her side, a whipped sugary drink from a coffee chain in her hand. Her burning halo moved with her head as she drank, the foam giving her a mustache as she did. Karen, Cydea’s manager, was across the table from them. The three watched the tiny humans, no more than half an inch tall, exit their vehicle.

“So, they can’t see or hear us, right?” Gabriella asked, peering down at the model.

“Nope,” Cydea said, “there’s a charm on what they think is the sky, if you want you can always just talk to them via thought, but all of these model towns come with an intercom.” She pointed to a small button at the base of the model. “It’s more disorienting for the corrupt souls.”

“I’m very interested to see this new torture idea of yours Cydea,” Karen said with a smile. She had a clipboard with some paper, and was idly taking notes.

“A-Are you sure this isn’t going to hurt Amy and Aaron too badly?” Gabriella asked.

“Nah,” Cydea said, “this is one of those ironic mind fuck punishments. Trust me, when it’s all over, they’ll think it’s hilarious.”

“Okay,” Gabriella muttered uncertainly.

“Hey!” Cydea laughed, “you’re totally fine with letting them feel a little pain when YOU play with them!”

“So, what should we do?” Amy asked. They’d quickly realized the town they were driving through was fake, it had the consistency and detail of a model train set, and plastic figurines about their height were strewn about in a mockery of a quiet day in a small downtown.

“I think it’s pretty clear that Cydea’s fucking with us,” Aaron said, looking up at the sky, “look, those clouds aren’t even moving.”

“Uh, look,” Cydea said defensively as Karen looked at her blankly, “a normal soul would never be able to figure it out so easily.”

“So, what do we do now?” Aaron asked, but as he turned Amy had already leapt at him, embracing him in a long kiss that left smears of her black lipstick on his face. He blinked in surprise as she separated from him slightly.

“We’re both the same size for a change,” Amy breathed excitedly, “let’s get freaky!”

He laughed, “right here in the street?”

“I don’t care if the models watch,” Amy said, already pulling off her shirt.

“Hey!” a voice crackled over an intercom, Cydea’s, “Do that later! Go solve the mystery of where you are!”

“We’re in Hell!” Amy shouted back, “this Lost ripoff isn’t interesting enough for me to try solving this early in the morning!”

“Uh, you could be in purgatory! Or Limbo!” Gabriella’s voice came next, “just kind of… poke around!”

“I fully intend to poke around!” Aaron laughed, kicking his own pants off.

“Fuck yeah!” Amy said, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the astroturf on the side of the road. She lay down on her back, wincing slightly as the plastic grass poked her back. With one final flourish her panties came off. She looked up at the sky and grinned, “I hope you’re watching!”

Aaron spared one glance up at the clouds, wondering exactly where their pair of otherworldly guardians were, then he shrugged and decided to join Amy on the astroturf. He buried his head in her legs, causing her to moan excitedly as his tongue went to work. One hand gripped the back of his head, pushing him further against her wetness and grinding him into her immaculately shaved pussy. Her other hand flipped the bird at the watching clouds, the black nail polish shining in the fake sunlight. She laughed as her first orgasm rose.

Cydea crossed her arms, muttering angrily as the three giants around the model table watched the tiny couple. Aaron’s face was now wet with Amy’s juices, and she laughed as she fought away his attempt to kiss her. He was positioning himself to enter now, and Gabriella was breathing heavily as she leaned in closer.

“Don’t get too close or you’ll break the illusion,” Karen said with a sympathetic smile.

“Just a minute,” Cydea said, “let me separate them-“

“Cydea, let them have their fun,” Karen said with a chuckle, “I won’t dock you any points for it.”

“Fuck yeah!” Aaron crowed as he came inside of Amy, her pale legs wrapped around him, pulling him tighter as he finished. The two of them lay there a minute, sweating and panting. Aaron rolled off of her and gazed up at the unmoving sky, smirking as he imagined Cydea’s annoyed face.

“Do you want to go for another round?” Amy asked, leaning up.

“Hmm…” he playfully hummed, looking up at the sky with a smile.

A familiar red face suddenly burst through the clouds, “Hey! No! Go solve the mystery of why you’re here!” She was enormous, much larger than usual, which Aaron guessed meant they were somewhere around half an inch tall, assuming she hadn’t made herself bigger…

He glanced at Amy, who was making an inviting “come hither” motion with her finger, “I don’t know,” he mused, stretching, “I feel like I should attend to Amy first-“

Cydea scowled, and a moment later her hand broke through the clouds, a massive column of red that stopped just a few feet away from him. He gulped as a tree trunk sized finger extended, and he braced himself to be squashed.

Instead, a small bolt of yellow lightning leaped out, he heard Amy gasp and he opened his eyes. Cydea never really hurt him, even being crushed by her never resulted in more pain than popping his back would have when alive, just enough to let him know it had happened… but she didn’t do that this time.

“Uh, Aaron,” Amy said, fighting a laugh as he tried to figure out what she’d done. He looked at the goth, who giggled slightly as she pointed down. His gaze went low on his body and he fought a start as he reached his crotch. His penis was still there, but it was maybe a third the size of what it normally was, twitching even as it became erect again.

“Now that’s just mean,” he said, looking up at the giant demon.

“Whatever,” Amy said, sidling up to him and giving him a kiss, “We can still do it Aaron, size doesn’t matter-” she reached down and touched him, and he grunted as a powerful orgasm rocked his body, almost causing him to double over. “Oops,” Amy muttered, stepping back a bit, “I guess it’s kind of… sensitive now.”

“Oh, come on,” he grunted, panting as he stood back up, “isn’t that a little excessive?”

“I’ll put it back to normal after you get out of here!” Cydea said. She leaned back, and her face disappeared again, leaving the unmoving cloudy sky.

“Well shit,” Amy muttered, “come on, let’s get dressed.”

“Okay Gabriella,” Cydea said, “ready for your part?”

“Yeah,” the Angel muttered, “I just wish I didn’t have to play the bad guy.”

“You’re not the bad guy,” Cydea said with a sigh, “you’re a character that moves the diabolical scenario forward!”

Gabriella bit her lip, but then disappeared in a puff. She reappeared in small form down on the model, positioning herself around the corner from the street where Amy and Aaron were walking.

“Ooh!” Karen said excitedly, “is it some kind of monster?”

“A maddening and wholly original creature which will put the sinners on edge as it drives them to the next part of the torture!” Cydea crowed as she leaned over the toy village.

“Is that Pyramid Head?” Amy asked as a hulking figure lurched into view. She started laughing, “Oh god, Cydea’s doing Silent Hill, it all fits, the creepy town, the monster-“

“She’s doing what?” Aaron asked as the figure got closer, dragging a massive sword behind it.

“You never played Silent Hill?” Amy asked, ignoring the approaching monster, “I mean… it doesn’t look EXACTLY like him, it’s like someone color swapped him and then maybe made the head more of a trapezoid…”

“Guys!” Gabriella hissed, lifting one side of the costume, “just play along, please? Cydea is up for a promotion, and she needs this torture presentation to go well!”

“No,” Amy said, crossing her arms.

“Oh, come on,” Aaron said with a smile. He elbowed her and threw his arms up, “Oh god, it’s a monster, run!” he bolted down the street, and rolling her eyes Amy took off after him, though her screaming and terror had quite a bit less enthusiasm in it.

“Cydea,” Karen asked with a frown, “What is Silent Hill? Why does Amy seem to think-“

“I don’t know, never heard of it,” Cydea said quickly.

“Okay, so clearly the monster is supposed to chase us to this here,” Aaron said, pointing to a convenience store.

“What makes you so sure that’s where we’re supposed to go?” Amy asked, looking back for the “monster.”

“Every other building in this toy model town is just cardboard, but that’s an actual gas station with a clerk and everything.” He squinted a moment, “and I’m pretty sure it’s Gabriella.”

The two of them walked inside, the bell dinging to announce their entry. Gabriella waved excitedly as the two of them approached the counter. Aaron looked around suspiciously, so far this wasn’t anything he’d consider particularly torturous… and he also wondered what level of “torture” Cydea would be comfortable with inflicting on them.

“Psst!” Gabriella said, glancing up at the ceiling, “guys, I’ll give you a hint, people in Hell want ice water!”

The two of them looked back at the drinks section of the store, the bottled water section seemed to almost be gleaming compared to the drab soda and beer rows. With a shrug the two of them walked over and picked one out.

“So, what do you think will happen when we drink it?” Amy asked, “like, does Cydea pop out of it and squish us, or do I drink and then you appear as a tiny guy inside of it and then…” she looked at him and did and exaggerated swallow.

“That’s not really a torture for YOU though, is it?” he mused, rotating the water bottle and peering into the contents. He shrugged and reached for the top, intending to twist it open.

“Guys,” Gabriella said sternly, “you’ve got to pay first!”

Aaron rolled his eyes and walked back to the counter with Amy. Just as they were about to reach it a balding man in a denim jacket got in front of them.

“What the hell?” Amy muttered.

“Exactly!” Gabriella said, giving her a thumbs up.

“Give me some scratcher tickets!” he said excitedly. The three of them watched as the man played his scratch off lottery tickets, swearing under his breath as he lost again and again. Finally, after a good ten minutes of waiting, the man jumped for joy as the last ticket produced a winner.

“I’ll cash it in!” he said eagerly, handing it to Gabriella, “and now I can afford some of the good ones!” he pointed to a more expensive row of scratcher tickets as Amy and Aaron groaned.

“Come on!” Aaron shouted, “go scratch them in your car or something!”

The man just ignored them, and like before all of his tickets were losers, except the last one. He did a quick celebratory dance, then began picking out new ones, which Gabriella dutifully retrieved from the glass cabinet.

“Seriously, we just need to buy this one thing!” Amy shouted, but the man kept scratching at the tickets, ignoring them.

Aaron just shook his head, “okay, I get it, how long is he going to do this?”

“Until you guys break from the torture,” Gabriella said with an embarrassed smile.

“Oh my god he’s buying more!” Amy shouted angrily, “okay, I give up, I’m broken!”

“Seriously, this is starting to get a little annoying now,” Aaron muttered. He watched the same scene play out again, and with an angry sigh he tried to twist the top of the water bottle off. It wouldn’t budge, no matter how much he turned it. With an angry swear under his breath he looked at the cash register, where Gabriella was just shrugging playfully.

The two demons peered down at the tiny humans in the model, easily seeing through the roof of the convenience store. Amy and Aaron had attacked the man buying scratcher tickets, and Gabriella was trying to calm them down as the illusionary customer dissipated.

“As you can see,” Cydea said excitedly, “the subjects were reduced to madness and acts of violence in just minutes!”

“Very impressive Cydea!” Karen said, writing down notes, “I understand given the… relationship, and relative innocence of your particular souls, you wouldn’t want to take this to the fullest extent it can go but… what happens next?”

“Oh, they beat up the scratcher guy, and then a cop comes to arrest them,” Cydea explained, “look, here comes Gabriella dressed as the cop now.” Another tiny version of Gabriella appeared, this one in a police uniform. “Then she takes them to jail, but she stops to buy scratchers and they watch from the squadcar as the same thing happens again, and it just sort of goes on like that until they’re ready for the next torture.”

“Devious!” Karen laughed, “and with how thirsty tormented souls get, holding the ice water in front of them and constantly throwing up roadblocks is truly despicable!”

“I do my best!” Cydea said eagerly, “so, what do you think? Is that promotion material?”

“I’ll send my recommendations,” Karen said with a wink.

“Thanks Karen!” Cydea called cheerfully as the other demon vanished in a cloud of smoke.

“I can’t believe you tortured us,” Amy muttered, crossing her arms and looking up at the giant demoness.

Cydea was lounging, laying across the landscape of the tiny model town like a mountain as she smiled down at her pair of mortals. Gabriella had returned to her normal size, and beamed happily as she sat on the other side of the table, kicking her sandaled feet idly as her wings fluttered behind her.

“Yeah, my bad,” the demon replied with a sigh, “you’ve got to use your own souls to show off a new torture proposal, and I only have you two.” She shrugged, “obviously I didn’t want to make it anything too… gnarly.”

“We tried really hard to come up with something that wouldn’t traumatize you too much!” Gabriella called down, “Karen gave us a lot of leeway under the circumstances.”

“Well, it definitely pissed me off,” Amy muttered.

“Thanks, we worked really hard on it!” Gabriella said obliviously.

“All right,” Cydea said with a sigh as Amy continued to glare at her, “what do I have to do to make it up to you two?”

“You know what I want,” Aaron joked, shooting a wink at her.

“You got it hotshot,” said, winking and blowing a smoking kiss in his direction. “How about you, Amy?”

“Put a pool in at my house,” Amy said without hesitation, “a nice one, in-ground.”

“H-Hey now!” Cydea stammered, “even demons can’t just throw around that kind of-“

“Cydea come on,” Aaron laughed, “you live in a condo overlooking the Lake of Fire, and I talked to some other demons about how much that costs down here, it’s not cheap!”

“Fine,” Cydea muttered, snapping her fingers. “There, it’s done.”

“Great,” Amy said with a smug grin, “I’ll see you guys later.” With that Amy screamed and took a flying leap off the side of the table the model was constructed on. Gabriella cried out in surprise and tried to reach for her, but Amy hit the floor with a splat, followed by the usual puff of a human reanimating somewhere else.

“I-Is she back home?” Gabriella asked.

“Yeah,” Cydea said casually, “I always send her back to her house. She probably figured I was going to mess with her if she stayed, which was a good call because I totally was.”

“Aaron!” Gabriella said, suddenly leaning over him, “I’m concerned you and Amy are too desensitized to-“

“Oh no!” Aaron said, teetering on the edge of the table, “I just can’t keep my balance! Gabby help!”

“Aaron!” she reached for him, but Cydea shifted her weight with a giggle, causing him to lose his balance for real and tumble to the floor. Gabriella just sighed as she watched him hit the floor, just a few feet down for her, and hundreds of feet for him.

A moment later he puffed back into existence at her side, “Seriously Gabriella, it’s no big deal, you never have these problems when it’s you doing it.”

“I…” she sighed, “I’m still getting used to this whole fallen angel thing, okay? And you two are really weird, it’s not normal for humans, even a dead one and… a witch I guess, to just be so blasé about dying all the time.”

“It’s why I love them,” Cydea laughed, “okay Aaron, explain to Gabby here what you want as payment for helping us in our little torture experiment.”

“Well uh,” he gulped as he looked up at the pair of giants, “I just really thought it would be fun-“

“Fun,” Cydea chuckled, “sexy, say sexy, or hot, steamy even.”

“I thought it would be sexy,” he corrected, “if maybe… both of you did stuff with me at the same time?”

“Threeway,” Cydea chuckled, looking over at Gabriella, who had a tinge of red on her immaculate cheeks.

“Oh,” Gabriella said quietly, “Er… okay, sure.”

“Fun!” Cydea cackled. “Okay Aaron, when you reappear in my condo, be sure to hide.”

She brought her thumb down hard on Aaron, a small crunching sound emanating from the table as she bit her lower lip and ground his half inch form into the astroturf field. Gabriella bit her lip uncomfortably, shifting slightly as Cydea rubbed her finger and forefinger together, as if dusting them off after touching something dirty. As usual there wasn’t a trace of Aaron left.

Cydea caught Gabriella’s look and rolled her eyes, “Let’s give him a thirty second head start before we get over there,” she said with a grin.

Aaron appeared in Cydea’s living room, sighing with some relief when he saw she’d let him have a good four inches to work with, which would let him have some mobility on the carpet. If he’d stayed at half an inch tall it would be like running through a thick brush, and he’d never have a chance to conceal himself before his pursuers arrived. As it was, he just managed to dive underneath the coffee table before he heard the telltale sound of their arrival.

“Okay, shoes off,” Cydea said with a smile, kicking off her black high heels. Gabriella followed suit, the sandals coming off with a clunking sound as the two of them separated slightly. “Hey Aaron,” Cydea teased, “if anything should happen to you…” she giggled, “I’m respawning you inside Gabby here!”

“Inside?” Gabriella asked, the blush coming back to her cheeks.

Cydea shrugged, “you want him to appear in the front or back?”

Aaron peered out of his hiding place, “Back!” Gabriella said with an evil laugh. Aaron chuckled and rolled his eyes as he slunk back into the shadows. The former angel was certainly taking to life on the wild side well.

He sniffed suddenly, the smell of burnt vanilla filling his nostrils. His eyes went wide and he turned around, seeing the giggling form of the now black-haired angel staring at him. With a swear he bolted for the other side of the coffee table, but black hair met the carpet as a red face bent down, coming into view.

“Are you sure both of us at once was a good idea?” Cydea asked, “you can’t just run out on the other side of the furniture with two giant girls after you…”

“Shit,” he muttered, he glanced at the side, but Cydea’s long tail stretched around, laying there like a cobra, waiting for him to bolt out so it could coil around him.

“Okay, on three let’s move the table,” Gabriella said excitedly. “One, two-“

Aaron decided to take his chances with the fourth side of the table, which opened into the wide open expanse of the room’s center. It was pointless, he’d hoped he could skirt the furniture and make the game of cats and mouse interesting, but on the open floor like this he had no chance of escape.

He heard the stomps of their feet against the carpet as the two women chased him, laughing. He tried to pick up speed, aiming for the loveseat, but he tripped and stumbled.

“Uh oh,” he heard an angelic voice laugh, and a moment later a pillowy soft sole pressed into his back, pinning him on his stomach. An oily smokey scent filled his nostrils, and he grunted as the fragrant sweat of Gabriella’s feet rubbed into his back.

Cydea knelt down, putting her face flush with the carpet so they could make eye contact, “Hey Aaron, want to beg for mercy?”

“N-No,” he wheezed, “do your worst!”

Cydea giggled and glanced up at Gabriella, who flipped him easily with her big toe, then pressed down on him, pinning him again. The fallen angel’s fiery halo seemed to burn brighter a moment as she reached inside her robes, her finger tracing into her underwear as she began to play with herself.

“I’d beg her for mercy Aaron,” Cydea teased, “if she squishes you, you’re going to reappear in a place the sun never shines.”

He rolled his eyes, even as the silky soles of the Angel shifted over him, “Please Gabriella, don’t squish me!”

“Pathetic human!” she laughed, “kiss my toes!”

He fought down a laugh, it was a ridiculous request, but Gabriella was really into it, and he wanted her to have a good time. Leaning over he gently kissed the side of a big toe that was larger than his head. He grunted as a massive fingertip pressed against the back of his head, grinding his face into the angel’s toe.

“Come on, get in there!” Cydea said, her finger manipulating his head, “if you don’t do a good job your goddess is going to squish you!”

“Too late,” Gabriella said smugly, and Aaron grunted as the pressure increased and his body folded as the soft vanilla scented sole pressed down on him. He felt the slightest pop, and then everything went dark.

“CHEESE AND CRACKERS!” Gabriella shouted, gripping her behind and leaping up in the air suddenly. “H-he definitely went where he was supposed to!”

“Calm down!” Cydea laughed, “just breathe!”

“I-I’ve never put anything up th-“ Gabriella squirmed and moaned again.

For Aaron it was like he’d suddenly appeared in a pulsing black cavern, the angel’s insides squeezing against him as he struggled in the slimy confines. He touched a wall to steady himself, and he heard Gabriella screaming, then moaning a moment later, the world shook, and he nervously blinked in the inky blackness. He felt around near his feet, and realized there was as ring of muscle around a small opening… The way out.

“SNAPPED PEAS,” Gabriella swore, falling over as the sensation overwhelmed her, “C-CYDEA-“

“Wow,” the demon said, making her pitchfork appear in her hand, “it looks like those sensations are really overwhelming Gabby,” she snapped her fingers and the pitchfork suddenly became a vibrating magic wand massager, “being a good friend, I’ll try to give you a hand with that.”

“W-wait-“ the angel began as the buzzing filled the room. With a murderous grin Cydea dove at her, shoving the wand underneath her robes and making contact with the front of her panties. “Oh my,” Gabriella managed to whisper, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Aaron’s world suddenly rocked, the muscles around him spasming as he tried to force Gabriella’s hole open. He shouted in surprise as it felt like the muscles contracted around him, drawing him further in and away from that barest pinpoint of light. From somewhere he heard a buzzing sound, and realized it was vibrating the slick walls of the angel’s bowels.

“A-Aaron-“ he heard a muffled moan, Gabriella? He couldn’t be sure. The world quaked again, and there was one final pleasured scream as he was sucked further into the angel.

Cydea clicked the wand off, letting it vanish in a puff of red smoke as she helped the stunned Gabriella back up. The angel was unsteady on her feet, the black wings fluttering slightly as she tried to keep her balance. Gingerly she reached up and tapped her halo, wincing and pulling her finger back.

“I-It got really hot,” she said, panting.

“Hmm…” Cydea reached out and touched it herself, the demonic immunity to fire serving her well as she gripped the flaming ring above Gabriella’s head, “yeah, it did,” the demon chuckled, “that thing must heat up when you do.”

“Oh yeah,” Gabriella purred as Cydea stroked the side of the halo, “k-keep touching it like that-“

“Ew,” Cydea  laughed, pulling her finger back, “I’m not giving you a halo-job! Besides, it’s time for someone else to have a turn.” She thought a moment, “speaking of, where’s Aaron?”

“Still moving,” Gabriella said, “I uh…” she bit her lip, “I think he got turned around.”

Cydea snapped her fingers, and Aaron appeared in her palm, blinking at the sudden brightness of the room, “Gone mad yet?” Cydea joked.

“Not yet,” he laughed.

Cydea shrugged and grinned at the angel, “Well, we’ve got all day.”

Amy lounged in her new pool, listening to the bubbling of the in ground hot tub a few feet away. She sighed contentedly as she floated on the inflatable raft, deciding that maybe sunshine wasn’t so bad. The house had come from the proceeds from a winning lottery ticket Cydea had given her, but she hadn’t had enough left over to cover a pool. It really completed the place, Amy decided.

“Nice pool Amy!” Mrs. Jones called from over the fence, “I didn’t even hear the crew put it in, how did the work get done so fast?”

Amy lifted her sunglasses and waved; the new neighbors were a pair of late middle-aged squares who seemed stunned that their new neighbor in their upscale suburb was a goth-fashion loving woman in her twenties. In spite of everything they were all right, they’d brought her some cookies when she moved in and seemed nice enough, but they were so boring…

“Oh, you know me,” Amy joked, “I made another deal with the devil to get it done.”

“Oh Amy!” Mrs. Jones laughed, “you are a riot!” She paused a moment, “are you going to that carnival over at the fairgrounds? It seems like the kind of… spooky stuff you like.”

Amy sat up, “I’m not really into ICP, are they in town?”

“No dear,” Mrs. Jones said with a laugh, “I don’t think they’re with the insane clown people.”

Amy frowned, “huh, maybe I’ll check it out.”

Although it was a bright summer day the sky at the city fairgrounds was overcast, with a slight chill on the breeze as Amy walked up the gravel pathway to the entrance. She frowned as she heard the scratch of dry leaves tumbling along pavement somewhere, mixed with the music of carnival rides and a faraway organ-grinder.

No one else seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary, and entire families were piling in, pushing their way by her as they fought for the doorwoman’s attention. She was a short and petite figure, in a penguin style suit with long coattails, and a perfectly smooth neck length hairstyle that was as jet black and shiny as the sunglasses she wore. She smiled as she eagerly stamped people’s hands, ushering them in.

“Welcome one and all!” she cried, “to N.Y. Hotep’s Pandemonium Shadow Show! Admission doesn’t cost a dime! Just get stamped and go on in!”

Amy stopped, regarding the woman suspiciously, “So it’s free?” she asked, eyes narrowing.

“It doesn’t cost money,” the doorwoman said with a quiet giggle.

“That’s not what I asked and you know it,” Amy snapped, “listen here lady, I’ve been around the block a few times, now is it free or isn’t it?”

“It’s uhh…” the doorwoman gulped, unsure of how to respond.

“Whatever, I think I know what’s going on here,” Amy said, waving dismissively as she walked in.

“You do?” The doorwoman asked nervously.

“Yeah,” Amy said, “some kind of charity thing, or maybe some guys trying to rope you into timeshares? There’s another angle here.”

“Y-You need your hand stamp-“ the doorwoman said feebly.

“Sorry, can’t hear you,” Amy said. She’d ignored plenty of ticket takers in her life, this one was no different.

She kept walking, eying the carnival games. A number of the attendants looked exactly like the doorwoman, and it was causing her hair to stand on end. She stopped to watch one man, by himself, stop to play a ring toss game.

“Oh, what rotten luck,” the attendant said with a slight lisp, “you’ve lost sir.”

“Shoot,” the man muttered, “I never was much good at these kinds of games. What do I owe you for the play?”

The game operator just laughed, and there was a puff of smoke, suddenly the man was fumbling in the grass, just a few inches tall. Amy’s eyes bulged. She looked around quickly, but nobody else noticed, even people who had been looking right at the game stand!

“If you had won, you would have received a delightful plushie,” the operator lisped as she leaned down to pick up the panicking man, “but since you lost…” she laughed menacingly, “I’ll simply take YOU!” The tiny man screamed, struggling in the grip of the giant carnival worker as she walked back around to the inside of her booth. Amy watched, still stunned, as the man was dropped into a jar full of screaming shrunken people. With a menacing laugh, the operator put the jar back below her booth, waiting for the next customer.

“What the fuck,” Amy whispered. She peered up and down the aisle of games, and gulped nervously as she saw other people losing their games and being shrunk. Each time the carnival workers would deposit their captives in jars, hiding them away. Nobody else seemed to notice, even those waiting in line for the same games that were shrinking people.

Amy started running, numb. As she got further into the carnival the tents loomed overhead like a city, and the sky grew darker, more alien. Her head spun as she looked at the roiling clouds, the bright summer day long gone as green lightning crackled overhead.

“Excuse me miss,” an amused voice called, “I don’t believe you paid the price of admission.”

Amy spun and saw a dozen of the identical carnival workers, all surrounding a tall woman in a top hat who they parted for as she walked forward.

“You can call me Miss Hotep,” the woman drawled with a smile.

She was wearing a white shirt and a dark vest, the shirtsleeves rolled up to reveal dozens of tattoos of serpents, spiders, and all manner of horrors up a pair of deeply tanned arms. The top hat balanced atop a curled mass of deep brown, almost black hair, and below that sat a face that belonged an antique statue, imperious and dismissive in spite of the wild and amused grin stretched across it. She tapped the ground with a showman’s cane as she strutted over to Amy.

Amy gulped and muttered a few incantations under her breath. Her fingers sparked purple, and she held them up in front of her menacingly.

“I’m warning you!” the goth spat, scuttling back a bit, “I know people downstairs! Upstairs too even! You fuck with me and-“

“Oh it looks like the minnow net caught a shark!” Hotep laughed, “She knows people downstairs, upstairs too!” the collected carnival workers laughed with her, a tittering and odd sound that made Amy want to clamp her hands over her ears. Hotep turned back to her, twirling the cane idly, “my dear, friends in high and low places will get you nowhere with me. There are, after all, more things between heaven and earth, and hell, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

“T-this isn’t fair,” Amy said in the strongest voice she could manage. “You can’t just take souls by tricking them like this! When you get living person’s soul you have to be completely up front about it! This carnival thing is against all of the rules!”

“Rules,” Hotep said, rolling her eyes with an exasperated sigh, “well, if you’re one for those, YOU didn’t pay admission to get in.”

Hotep blew lightly at Amy’s fingers, extinguishing her magic as though it was a set of birthday candles. Amy squealed in horror as the tattooed woman lifted her arm, and then a slammed an inked rubber stamp onto her wrist.

Hotep stepped back a moment, grinning… then frowned. The wind blew and the carnival workers watched nervously. Amy glanced at the stamp, but for all the buildup it seemed like nothing but a simple carnival stamp.

“Where is your soul?” Hotep hissed angrily, “what the fthagn are you girl? Some kind of lich?”

“Hey! I’m not undead!” Amy said defensively. “It’s uhh… my friend is holding on to it for me!” Amy said, steadying herself, “now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go call the cops!”

Hotep rolled her eyes, “take her to THE RIDE!”

“THE RIDE! THE RIDE! THE RIDE!” the workers chanted. They surged around Hotep like a flood, grabbing Amy before she could cast any more spells.

“There we go,” Gabriella said, “nice and tight!”

Aaron looked up at his arms and legs, tied in a spread-eagle position against a massive white vibrator with a gold thread. He struggled feebly a moment, letting the angel see that her restraints were indeed effective, then he smiled up at her.

“Looks like I’m stuck!”

“Hurry up!” Cydea shouted, struggling against her own restraints. The golden thread held her to the bed just as tightly as Aaron, and the demon’s tail swished impatiently while she waited for the Angel to begin.

“I’ll get to you when I’m good and ready,” Gabriella sniffed, “the people tied up don’t get to make demands of the people who aren’t tied up!”

The angel flicked a small switch on the bottom of the vibrator, giggling at Aaron’s blurred face, a mix of dizziness and excitement. Slowly she circled the tip around Cydea’s wet and waiting opening, laughing at the demon’s cries of excitement, and then disappointment every time she pulled it away.

“COME ON!” Cydea begged, her eyes closed. Her tail made a sudden grab for the vibrator, and Gabriella pulled it away with a giggle.

Aaron couldn’t make out much of the struggle, his world had been rattled as soon as it had been turned on, but he could smell Cydea’s arousal, it grew stronger every time the angel moved the vibrator closer and then pulled back.

“GAAABBBRIEELLLAA!” he shouted, his voice distorted by the vibrator, “JUSST DOO ITT!”

“Oh, so NOW you guys don’t like teasing,” she pouted.

With one final thrust the vibrator was shoved into the demon, submerging Aaron in the tingling and pungent fluid even as the fleshy walls of her womanhood pressed him against the hard plastic of the toy. It squeezed him, almost bringing the vibration to a stop even as the magical fluid caused Aaron’s own pleasure to rise.

“Yeah!” Cydea shouted happily, “drown him!”

Aaron was dunked in and out of the slick cave as Gabriella forced the toy in and out, with every renewed entrance her fluids coated him, that magical tingling effect making him feel the strength of his arousal over his whole body. He shouted as he the movement of her slick walls against his erection began to bring him near orgasm. Cydea could feel the bulge of Aaron against the vibrating toy, and she laughed through her arousal as she tried to clench at him, grabbing him feebly each time Gabriella drove his vessel home.

Both of them came at the same time, him shouting and gurgling through the onslaught of juices flowing out of the demon’s pussy, and her screaming a phrase in Sumerian as orgasm rocked her body. Gabriella just grinned, increasing her speed even as the bliss reached its peak, causing the sensation for her captive demon and tiny human soul to become an overwhelming avalanche. Cydea’s tail went straight, her eyes rolling back as her tongue lolled, Aaron’s vision blurred, and for a moment he wondered if he was about to disappear again, popping back into existence as his physical form simply gave up.

When it was clear they couldn’t handle any more, Gabriella slowed her motions, finally letting the two of them come down from their mutual pleasure. With a slick *pop* she pulled the vibrator free, examining the limp and soaked form of Aaron as he hung against his bonds. Giggling she looked down the bed at Cydea, who was starting to recover her senses.

“That looked fun,” Gabriella said excitedly, “now you guys tie me up and-“

“Aw hell,” Cydea muttered, “Amy’s trying to summon me.”

“CYDEA OF HELL I BESEECH THEE!” Amy wailed, trying her best to continue the chant as the chittering servants led her through the park. “I COMMAND THEE TO APPEAR!”

“She’s gone nuts!” one of the women hauling her laughed.

“You guys are going to be so sorry,” Amy sneered, “seriously, hellfire is going to hurt like a bitch!”

“Fucking petty witches,” another muttered, “they talk to one imp one time, and suddenly they think Lucifer himself gives a shit, it’s sad!”

They led Amy to a massive skull shaped ride entrance, “MR BONES WILD RIDE” inscribed in glowing neon letters across it. Amy screamed and continued to struggle as they walked through the ride que, animatronic skeletons playing xylophones in time as they approached a single ride car on a track.

“S-Stop!” Amy said fearfully as they forcibly buckled her in, “I want to get off!”

“She wants to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride!” one of her captors taunted.

“The ride NEVER ends!” another laughed as the safety bar lowered.

“CYDEA, I BESEECH THEE, APPEAR!” Amy shouted in a panicked voice, “KLAATU BARADA NIKTO! KLAATU BARADA NIKTO!”

“Okay, did someone water my plants?” Cydea asked, slipping her heeled boots on.

“Shouldn’t we get going!?” Aaron asked, exasperated, “Amy could be in trouble!”

“She does seem pretty panicked,” Cydea admitted, grabbing her pitchfork, “I don’t know why, if she dies, she just ends up here.”

“Okay,” Aaron said with a sigh, “no offense, it’s great here, really, but most humans like to live as long as they can.”

“You guys are so weird about that,” Cydea said with a chuckle. She lifted Aaron off the end table he’d been placed on, and tucked him snuggly into her cleavage. He took a minute to enjoy the cinnamon scent of those fleshy mountains as Cydea pushed him down even further, giving a pleased smile at his reaction.

“Plants watered!” Gabriella said, sidling up to her.

“And away we go!” Cydea said.

Amy almost cried with relief as a black and red portal opened in the air next to the ride operating booth. In cubelike pieces a pair of figures seemed to assemble out of shadow, and soon the fallen angel and the demon were standing on the ride’s boarding platform.

Cydea took one look around at the identical women, then the panicked Amy, and brought her pitchfork around, filling the ride que with lightning. The carnival operators cried out in panic and fled, one, a bit bolder than the others, pointed a finger back and shot a green bolt of energy at the pair. Gabriella easily caught it on her sword, deflecting it off into the darkness.

“Who the hell are you!?” One of the operators sneered at her, even as she fled.

“Name’s Cydea,” she replied, “Sin accounting.” A series of booms echoed out of the pitchfork as fireballs scattered the remaining resistance, leaving the four of them alone on the platform.

“That took you long enough!” Amy shouted angrily as Gabriella pulled up the ride’s safety bar.

“Those things aren’t human,” Cydea said, peering out of the ride exit where they’d fled, “and… something’s WAY off here Amy, what did you get yourself into this time?”

Miss Hotep steepled her fingers as the thoughts and fears of her minions flowed to her. This was… unexpected. A human magician wasn’t terribly unexpected, many humans, influenced by pop culture serials, imagined themselves monster hunters and wizards, and none could stomach the real thing… but this girl had apparently been legitimate in her claims of divine, and diabolical, favor. An Angel AND a Demon? Who was this girl?

She growled and gazed into her crystal ball, pushing the interlopers from her mind. They wouldn’t matter, a ship of fools on an unknown sea. No, she was here for a bigger prize, one which would upset their whole order, Heaven, Hell, and everything in between. The mists in the crystal cleared, revealing a pale woman in a robe. Rock and roll music blared as Morticia hefted a scythe over her shoulder, unaware of the unseen eyes observing her.

“And with strange aeons,” Hotep muttered, “even death may die.”

End Notes:

Welcome (back) to Hell! Time for another silly escapade with this bunch!

Part 5: Hell Breaks Loose by Greenanon

Cydea, Gabriella, and Amy walked out of the ride entrance, looking around the deserted amusement park for more resistance. Amy had taken a few minutes to explain what she’d seen, and both the Angel and the Demon had their pitchfork and flaming sword drawn respectively, fanning out around the goth as they walked.

Aaron was still tucked into Cydea’s cleavage, only his head protruding as he tried to ask Amy questions, “So these people, they’re just taking souls?”

“I think they’ve got you as soon as they do the hand stamp,” Amy said, holding up her own arm, “but they wait until you play a carnival game to take it.”

Cydea peered at the stamp angrily. She stopped a moment, licking her thumb and rubbing the ink off, smearing Amy’s arm with purple smudges.

“Fucking marking up my stuff like that…” Cydea muttered, “yeah, it’s definitely in the stamps, someone felt it when I rubbed it off.”

“This looks like a dangerous place Cydea,” Gabriella muttered quietly, “should we maybe send Amy and Aaron back… down?”

“What!?” Aaron protested, “I know I’m small but-“

“Relax tough guy,” Cydea chuckled, reaching down to ruffle his hair with her finger, “you’re staying right here.”

“I don’t want to be rude, but the Angel has a point,” Amy said, regarding him, “Aaron’s tiny, like he comes back if something happens, but if this gets ugly what’s he going to do?”

“He saved my ass and won me your soul the first time around when he fucked up your controller,” Cydea said with a shrug, “I don’t have anything in mind now, but I want Aaron close, it’s nice to have all of my pieces in play.”

“I uh…” he looked up at her and just returned her smile, “thanks for the vote of confidence, I guess.”

“Anytime, champ,” she chuckled. She glanced over at Amy; the witch’s hands were glowing purple as she muttered spells under her breath. “Did any of your magic hurt these guys?” she asked.

“Uh, no,” Amy admitted. “The lady running the place just laughed at me.”

“Oh, that’s not good,” Gabriella muttered, her black wings fluttered nervously behind her.

“What?” Amy asked, “I mean, I know I’m not a demon or whatever but-“

“That’s her point,” Cydea muttered, “I don’t want you to get a big head Amy, like half the time you have no idea what you’re doing, but you’re actually a pretty powerful witch. The mortal world goes generations without seeing a human who can go toe to toe with beings like Gabby and I. Yeah, you didn’t win that whole battle royale thing Death made us do, but the fact that you were even able to compete is pretty amazing.”

“Whoa!” Amy breathed excitedly, “do you think I’m like, the Chosen One?”

“Yeah Amy, you’re gonna bring balance to the force,” Cydea said, rolling her eyes, “now keep on your toes.”

The party continued through the carnival pathways, at last coming to a massive main tent a rusty red color that seemed to drip when their eyes weren’t directly on it. There was upbeat organ music coming from inside, and Cydea motioned for Gabriella to join her near the front of the group.

“All right show yourself!” Cydea shouted, strutting in angrily, her tail flicking behind her.

“You can call me Miss Hotep” a voice rang out from the darkness in side the tent, “to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?”

“Pleased to meet you,” the demon replied, “won’t you guess my name?”

“Cydea of Hell, I suppose, or at least that’s the name your cultist was crying out when I was having her dealt with.”

“And I’m Gabriella!” the angel said, waving slightly with her sord hand.

“Did she just call me your cultist?” Amy asked, slightly offended, “hey, Hotep! I’ll have you know that I don’t worship her-“

“Amy, not now,” Cydea said, “and for the record, yeah you’ve got the mark of the beast.”

“WHAT!?” Amy shouted, “what’s that supposed to mean?”

“Is that what that thing on her butt is?” Aaron asked, “I just figured it was a tattoo she got to go with all that goth stuff.”

“It’s on my-“ Amy clenched her buttcheeks, her pale face going red, “w-we are going to talk about this later!”

Cydea just rolled her eyes and chuckled, “sure Amy, we’ll all take a good look at your ass when this is done.”

“Excuse me,” Gabriella said, pointing her sword into the darkness of the tent, “Amy says you stole a bunch of human souls? That’s a pretty rotten thing to do, so if you don’t want your keister kicked, you need to give them back.”

A center spotlight went on, illuminating the center of the tent. Miss Hotep waited there, perched on her cane as she gave them all a smug smile. The rest of the lights popped on a moment later, revealing stands filled with her black-haired servants, all of them cheering and clapping for her as she bowed, taking the top hat off and jokingly blowing kisses.

“Look what we have here!” Hotep called, “a gaggle of human superstition and outdated fables, here to provide us some entertainment!”

“What the heck did she call us?” Gabriella swore angrily.

“Oh, I’m going to enjoy this,” Cydea muttered, hefting her pitchfork.

“Let’s keep things civil,” Hotep warned, the world seemed to darken, and from some black starless void a dozen spiked tentacles drifted around her, curling around her cane and slithering about her form, “Lest I be forced to take a form more… godly.”

“Shit,” Cydea muttered, “Gabby, you have any ideas?”

“Uhh…” the angel gulped, “I don’t know, nothing that powerful should be able to freely move around on earth like this!”

“What do you mean nothing that powerful?” Amy hissed, “you guys are supposed to be the badasses of the afterlife!”

“Aww, thank you!” Gabriella said sweetly.

“I’ve got this,” Cydea said quietly, “just… follow my lead. Aaron, I don’t think she’s noticed you, stay quiet.”

“Right,” he whispered.

Cydea staked her pitchfork in the dirt and clapped. Smiling she walked forward, her tail swishing behind her. Miss Hotep frowned, but the tentacles receded into the portals from whence they came, winking out of existence one by one. The demon stopped when she was standing directly in front of the would-be ringmaster, rocking back and forth mockingly on her black heels. Aaron peered up at the mysterious woman from Cydea’s cleavage, suddenly feeling very vulnerable in that cinnamon scented canyon.

“Pretty neat, throwing around all this power, skirting the rules…” Cydea mused, “So, you want to keep it civil? How about my friends and I just get out of your tentacles?”

“I doubt I could trust you to keep my little operation here secret,” Hotep said with a small smile, “you two will join my menagerie in the freakshow, you will give me the human’s soul and I’ll put her with the others.”

Aaron’s heart skipped a beat, human, singular. Hotep didn’t know he was here… but what could he do with that? Unconsciously he dipped lower into the warm breasts, hoping to keep hidden.

“Nope,” Cydea chuckled, “look, we both know you’ll win if we throw down, but it’ll be a cold day at home before I willingly let you lock me up.” Cydea glanced back at Gabriella and Amy, “I’m thinking that, between the three of us, we could probably cause a lot of noise before you snuffed us out, yeah?” Hotep glared at her, and she continued, “you can take us, can you take a dozen archangels though? Maybe some princesses of hell? That’s what’s going to come up here if we start cracking continents.”

“I’m not afraid of any heavenly host, nor the armies of hell!” Hotep hissed, but from the anger in her voice Aaron could tell it wasn’t true.

“Hmm… even someone like you can’t lie to a demon,” Cydea chuckled, and for a moment Hotep gripped her cane so hard that her tanned knuckles turned white. The demon smirked, “Why don’t we make a friendly wager? You let my friends and I go if I win, and if you win, we all go quietly!” Cydea’s yellow eyes flashed eagerly, “a diabolical bet will hold ALL of us to the terms, no fuss.”

“Your kind are rather infamous for such agreements,” Miss Hotep said, her own smug grin appearing, “though I must warn you, I’m also fond of games… What contest do you propose?”

“A little game I picked up in Hell’s Half Acre!” Cydea said with a smile. A table appeared between them, and a pair of chairs with it. A deck of cards waited in the center, and Cydea picked it up and began an elaborate shuffle, causing the cards to fly through the air. “Texas Hold ‘Em!” the demon called eagerly.

“I’m more a fan of faro,” Hotep chuckled, “but… I suppose Hell’s loose at the circus, let the devil deal the cards… or I suppose we’ll need a third party?” She snapped her fingers, and a skeleton appeared alongside the table, taking the cards and shuffling them robotically. A moment later the bony fingers laid the cards on the table for the two parties.

Cydea reached for her hand, but Hotep’s tattooed hand shot out grabbing the demon’s wrist, “before we begin,” Hotep hissed, “two final rules.” Cydea frowned, but waited, “no reality warping, divine powers, cosmic tricks, nothing beyond these mortal shells.”

“Sure,” Cydea said, her tail taking on a cocky wave behind her head, “next?”

“I know how fond you demons are of your word games, so…” Hotep licked her lips, “neither of us will cheat!”

“W-What!?” Cydea panicked, looking back to Gabriella and Amy for help. “I mean, the request is very ambiguous, cheating could mean lots of things-“

“Do you swear that you, Cydea of Hell, will not make an effort to cheat or otherwise undermine the rules of the game of Texas Hold ‘Em?” Hotep asked, fighting down a mad giggle.

“Fuck,” Cydea muttered, “agreed.”

“We’re screwed,” Amy muttered.

“What are you talking about?” Gabriella asked, “Cydea’s great at cards, she always beats me!”

“Yeah, me too,” Amy said, crossing her arms, “because if I point out a deck only has four aces, she shrinks me and puts me in her boot!”

“And the chips,” Hotep said, snapping her fingers. On the table dozens of shrunken men and women appeared, panicking and running in different directions. “Be still,” Hotep said, and, though their faces still panicked, the men and women sat in orderly rows in front of the two giants.

The first hand saw Cydea win with three of a kind, the second saw Hotep with a flush. Neither woman was making large bets yet, gazing at each other icily as they pushed the humans across the table, their giant fingers causing whimpers of fear every time they made contact with the captured souls. Amy, Gabriella, and Hotep’s minions looked on, watching every flip of the cards in rasp silence. When Hotep would win a hand, her black-haired minions would clap and cheer, when Cydea did they were silent, though Amy and Gabriella occasionally called encouragement.

Over the course of the game, it became clear that Hotep was the better card player, laughing madly every time she pulled more of the screaming humans to her side of the table. Cydea was running out of human “chips,” and Hotep was quickly learning the demon’s tells and driving the course of the game.

Cydea frowned, biting her lip as she pulled her cards as close to her chest as she could. She glanced down at Aaron, still trapped in her cleavage. With one small smirk, she pulled him out, setting him on the table. He looked up at her curiously, but she just winked at him. He smiled back, it was her duel with Amy all over again. No, CYDEA wouldn’t cheat, Aaron on the other hand…

“Oh?” Hotep mused, “and who is this? You can’t bet a human that wasn’t here at the start you know.”

“Just a friend of mine,” Cydea said, “Say hello Aaron.”

“Ah yes,” Hotep mused, “this must be the Aaron Smith that caused the whole kerfuffle some time ago? Word got to us even in the outer dark. We have plenty of souls belonging to lunatics and murderers already, though the killer clown angle is delightful.”

“That’s uh, a different Aaron Smith,” Aaron muttered. “I got killed by an Isekai truck.”

“Oh,” Hotep said, and even on that timeless and unfathomable face there was a touch of awkwardness, “Uh, sorry to hear that.”

“It’s fine,” Aaron said, walking towards the center of the table, “common mistake.” He lifted up one of the blind cards in the center of the table, holding it an angle that let Cydea see it before placing it back down and moving on to the next one. Before a stunned Hotep, he strutted arrogantly up to her and lifted her own cards so Cydea could see what they were.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Hotep snarled, standing up. “We agreed no cheating!”

“I’m not cheating,” Cydea said in a slightly mocking tone, “I’m just sitting here, holding my cards. I didn’t give him any instructions and I’m not interacting with him in any way, the human is just doing that on his own!” The crowd exploded in anger, their furor providing a background to the smoldering glare that Hotep sent down at Aaron.

“Wow, I wonder what’s under this one!” Aaron joked, lifting another card. His laughter was cut short by a massive palm slapping down on the table, quickly reducing him to a smear across it’s surface.

“Insolent bug!” Hotep sneered.

“Fuck! That hurt!” Aaron shouted as he reappeared on her side of the table, “Cydea, what the hell?”

“I can’t keep you from feeling pain right now,” she said nervously, “I can’t use any of my powers until the game’s over.”

“So stay on your side of the table,” Hotep said in a low voice, eyes narrowing, “or else.”

Aaron looked up at Cydea who had a concerned expression, “Aaron, you don’t have to-“ she began, but he was already running back towards the center of the table. With a flourish Aaron lifted the card, letting Cydea see what it was. She fought a giggle at her opponent’s rage, then gasped as Miss Hotep grabbed Aaron up in her hand.

“I’ll choke the life out of you!” She screamed, slowly she squeezed her fingers together, cracking his bones and making him cry out in pain. He vanished as his temporary body expired, broken and battered. There were tears in his eyes when he appeared with Cydea again.

“Aaron stop,” Cydea muttered, “I’ll beat her fair and-“

“You saw the cards,” Aaron said, “you know what you should do for this hand.

Cydea sighed, and pushed all of her remaining humans forward, “All in.”

“Fold,” Hotep growled. Her eyes glowed red a moment, and powers or no powers Aaron could swear he felt his skin start to itch.

Aaron breathed out slowly, looking up at Cydea, “ready?”

“Aaron no!” she hissed, but he was off again.

She scowled as he lifted a card, again Hotep easily caught him, and this time swept him off the table like an errant paperclip. Aaron rolled as he hit the ground, his bones cracking on impact. He groaned and managed to turn himself over just in time to smell the leather of Hotep’s boot just before it ground him down. He squeaked one protest before he crunched like a bug, and Hotep took a moment to grind him back and forth like a cigarette butt.

He was shaking slightly when he reappeared again, “C-Can you win the hand?” he stuttered up at her.

Cydea shot him a glance, a look of pity flashing across her yellow eyes. Without a word she pushed all of her humans forward again, and with another swear Hotep folded, letting Cydea take another few humans.

“I can’t possibly play like this!” Miss Hotep protested, “if your human is going to continue to aid you like this then-“

“Then you can forfeit,” Cydea mocked, dealing the cards again. “I’m not cheating, I’m not giving him orders or telling him what to do, he just did that on his own.”

“I know how you feel!” Amy shouted with a laugh, “this bullshit is how she got my soul in the first place!”

“Human, your next death will be excruciating if you lift even one more card!”

Aaron grimaced and shrugged, “Not looking forward to it, but it’s just pain.”

He sprinted forward again, barely managing to lift Hotep’s card and let Cydea see it before the ringmaster caught him. This time she held him up to her face, licking her lips menacingly. With an evil chuckle she slowly slipped him past those dark lips, and he felt her tongue envelop him and shift him around in her mouth. He winced and closed his eyes as his neck was forced against the back of her teeth, and she held him there for a moment, letting him feel the wet humid air as he waited for the bite.

It didn’t come, a moment later he felt the familiar swelling of saliva and sudden vacuum, pulling back as he clawed at the giant tongue feebly. He heard the rumble of a chuckle as the slick walls of her throat grabbed him, darkening his world and forcing him down in a sticky-wet torrent of saliva. He kicked and thrashed feebly, feeling the opening below him as he was dropped into her stomach.

“That should keep your human out of our game for the next hand,” Hotep mused. “I’m sure it will be excruciating as my stomach slowly dig-“

Aaron puffed into existence on Cydea’s side of the table, panting slightly, “Whew,” he said with a smile, “gotta say, that’s a trip every time!”

“Every time!?” Hotep snapped, “you mean you-“

“I just held my breath and went under the uhhh ‘water’ in there,” he explained. “And yeah, I’ve been eaten before.”

“I can tell you don’t play with human souls much,” Cydea chuckled, pushing her humans forward for her next bet. “A little tip? Next time sit on him, or even just hold him in your mouth, hell just shove him in your boot.”

“Duly noted,” Hotep sneered. “I’ll be sure to-“

“Unless you’ve got something particularly good in that hand, no you won’t,” Cydea mused, “this would appear to be game.”

Hotep pushed her final humans forward with a scowl, “you’ve won,” she said, flipping her cards and revealing a three of hearts and a five of diamonds. “I am bound by both of our magics to hold to the terms.”

“Then we’ll be going,” Cydea said, “and don’t worry, we’ll be back.”

“Looking forward to it,” Hotep said, her face going impassive. Her gaze drifted over Aaron a moment as Cydea picked him back up, “Perhaps I’ll help the human find where the limits of his mind are, I must admit his performance has me curious.”

Aaron shuddered a moment, and Cydea’s fingers curled around him protectively, the rich smell of cinnamon filling his nostrils and calming him.

 

The four of them appeared in Amy’s living room with a flash, the top of Cydea’s pitchfork hissing slightly. The demon grunted, leaning on it a moment for support. The others looked at her with concern, but she waved them off.

“I needed a bit more power than I thought to teleport us out of there,” Amy explained, “that whole carnival is… its’ a place of power for her, and deal or no deal she REALLY didn’t want to let us go.”

“Who the hell were those women working for her?” Amy asked, helping Cydea over to a couch.

“Aliens,” Gabriella said nonchalantly, “from Yuggoth I think, they had that moldy smell around them.”

“Aliens are real?” Aaron asked suddenly, peering out from Cydea’s hand.

Gabriella and Cydea made eye contact for a moment, then laughed, “the ghost wants to know if Aliens are real!” Gabriella wheezed.

“No Aaron,” Cydea said, rolling her eyes, “UFOs are just swamp gas, and Gabby and me are just hallucinations you’re having after eating expired yogurt, yes there’s more of gravy than of grave about us!”

“Okay haha let’s all make fun of the mortal,” he said defensively, crossing his arms. “Not all of us spend our time pondering cosmic secrets, I had bills and stuff to pay!”

“So, what do we do about the evil ringmaster?” Amy asked, cutting the conversation short. She walked to the windows and peered outside, drawing the curtains suspiciously. “I have some salt and holy water and stuff; will that keep her out?”

“First off Amy go look up Nyarlathotep in your books upstairs,” Cydea said in a tired voice, “that’s her real name, and she knows I just said it. She’s part of a gang of assholes who thought they were too good for this whole creation thing back when it was first pitched, and now they’re all playing Johnny come lately and trying to muscle in, most of them don’t even have proper afterlives set up though.”

“That’s not entirely the whole story,” Gabriella said hesitantly, “there was-“

“It’s enough,” Cydea muttered, “point is Amy, none of the usual stuff will keep her out if she really wants to pop up in here, that said she won’t be nearly as strong outside of her carnival and I think the three of us could take her if she stops by for dinner.”

“So she’s really got no weaknesses?” Amy asked skeptically.

“If she has some, they’re in the Necronomicon,” Gabriella said quietly, “but it’s been lost for centuries. We had a guy in Arabia working on translating it for us, but they took him out before he finished.”

“None of you have it?” Amy asked incredulously, “I mean, I ordered it off Amazon years ago.”

Cydea sat up eagerly, “What?” she hissed.

“Yeah, I think I got a work friend a copy for Christmas one year,” Aaron said, “he was way into that HP Lovecraft stuff.”

“Their prophet,” Gabriella whispered quietly. “I-It’s got to be a fake.”

Amy shrugged and walked upstairs to her bedroom. A moment later she returned, carrying something in her hands. Cydea, Gabriella, and Aaron all squinted at it curiously.

“When did you own a Pontiac Aztec?” Aaron asked.

She frowned and looked down, “What? This is the book, right here.” She flipped it open for emphasis, the mix of Arabic and English annotations blurring as she drifted through the pages.

“Amy, that’s very clearly the owner’s manual for a two thousand two Pontiac,” Aaron said.

“Is this a joke?” Cydea asked curiously.

“Guys, it’s right here, I’m reading it right now!” Amy protested.

“Cheese and crackers,” Gabriella exclaimed, “it’s enchanted against spectral beings!” She ran forward and tried to take the owner’s manual, but as soon as her hands made contact with it there was an electrical sound and the angel screamed in pain as she was hurled across the room.

“How would they read it themselves if they can’t even handle or see it?” Cydea wondered, narrowing her eyes.

“If they wrote the thing, they probably don’t need to consult it often,” Aaron mused, “and if they really needed to, they probably just have their cultists read it to them. If only humans can see it… then they could distribute it in plain sight.”

“A little harsh criticism?” Amy said, flipping to the book’s index, “this thing is a LOT clearer than most of the other sacred books I’ve read. I mean it’s got dates and times in here in several calendars for when their followers are supposed to act, none of that ‘none shall know the hour’ stuff.”

“The dates for the end of the world keep getting moved!” Gabriella protested, forcing herself back to her feet, “and twenty twelve was a bad year for everyone!”

“Ugh, true,” Cydea muttered, “I’m still pissed you halo heads cancelled apocalypse nineteen ninety nine, we had this sweet computer bug that was going to start it off and-“

“Guys, I don’t mean to cut off this thrilling theological debate,” Amy said, “but one of the dates in here is tomorrow.”

“What’s it say?” Aaron asked, running to the edge of Cydea’s hand.

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,” Amy read nervously, “and with strange aeons, even death may die.”

The four of them were quiet a moment, then Cydea sat up, “Okay, it’s time to bump this one up the corporate ladder. Amy, do you have a crystal ball I can borrow?”

“Oh my,” Karen exclaimed when they’d finished telling their story. “I think we can all agree, this needs to be dealt with at once!” A chorus of other divine beings nodded and muttered agreement, the conference call contained spectral representatives from a dozen afterlives, a few blew kisses or winked at Aaron when they noticed he was present, and he fought the urge to squeeze lower into Cydea’s cleavage to escape their gaze. Apparently, a surprising amount of the other side was still interested in him.

“Oi, I say we all run in there and have us a tussle!” Sheila said, brandishing a large knife on her screen.

“The tentacles should make a blood eagle much easier,” Eir the Valkyrie agreed.

Yui the Shinigami cleared her throat, “I would personally like to avoid the tentacles, cultural reasons you understand.” Her foxlike tail fluttered nervously behind her.

“It shouldn’t be much of a problem,” Laylah said reassuringly, “if we all hit her at once, I doubt she’ll get a single swing off before we send her back to the void.” The angel smiled, her white teeth sparkling and temporarily blinding some of those watching, “I volunteer to lead the attack!”

“Sin of pride,” Karen said quietly.

“What was that?” Laylah snapped.

“Nothing!” Karen said with a smug smile, “I’ll see you all there tonight!”

“Uh, hey Laylah!” Gabriella said suddenly, “I know you probably just missed my texts and my voicemails, but is there any word on when I can get back into heaven-“

“Sorry, I’m very busy!” Laylah said, “I’m looking forward to working with you all on this Great Old One problem!” with that she disappeared. Agreements rang out, and the crystal ball screens disappeared one by one until only Karen remained, looking up at the three of them.

“Do you want us to do anything?” Cydea asked.

“Oh goodness no,” Karen laughed, “you’ve all done enough, take tonight to rest and enjoy yourselves. Cydea, I’ll fast track that promotion recommendation, and I’m adding an extra day of PTO to all of your calendars! Amy, I’m sending you a bottle of hot sauce!”

“Uh, thanks,” Amy said, confused.

“They make it down in the lowest circle,” Karen said with a wink, “best in creation!”

“That’s true it is,” Gabriella said, “we’re not supposed to have it in Heaven, but people sneak it in.” She cleared her throat, “I mean… other people do, or so I’ve heard.”

“And you wonder why you’re on our side now,” Cydea chuckled, “Okay, thanks Karen, be sure and tell us how it all went tomorrow.” The crystal ball winked off and Cydea sighed contentedly.

“So, what now?” Amy asked.

“I don’t know about what you’re doing,” Cydea chuckled, her fingers running over Aaron’s hair, “but I’m going to take Aaron upstairs and reward him for saving our asses in that card game.”

“It was nothing!” he protested, but she was already headed for the stairs.

“You let an evil giant bitch beat the tar out of you so that I could win,” Cydea laughed, “I think it’s only fair that another evil giant bitch makes it up to you.”

Cydea gently set Aaron on the bed, looming over him like a colossus as she grinned down at him. She snapped her fingers once, and his clothes disappeared. He was already getting hard, and he unconsciously gripped the fabric of the bedsheets as Cydea’s tail whipped back and forth with a smug air.

“Why are you so nervous?” She asked with a chuckle.

“Just wondering what game you’re up to,” Aaron admitted with a smile, “am I getting chased or-“

“I’ll freely admit that demons aren’t used to doling out rewards,” Cydea said, kneeling on the floor and leaning over so her face was level with him, “our thing is punishment, but I think I’m going to give it a shot… so, what do YOU want Aaron? You’re in charge, make any demand you want and I’ll do it with a smile on my face.”

He blinked, in surprise, then smiled. This was… new, and he had to think a minute. He was so used to Cydea taking a dominant role in their games that he wasn’t even sure what to ask…

“Call me master,” he said excitedly, “and…” he gulped, “get rid of the outfit, except the boots, leave those on!”

“Kinky,” Cydea laughed, “whatever you desire master,” those giant black lips blew him a kiss as her outfit vanished, revealing a pair of enormous red breasts that towered over him like hills. She moaned in a husky voice and closed her eyes, kneading them and rubbing them together. His mouth went dry as he watched.

“Please master!” she said in a pleading voice, “I want you so badly! Let me serve you!”

“I don’t know,” he said in awe, “I uh, need to see more.”

“Of course master,” she said, biting her lip and standing up.

She started letting her hand glide over her naked body in a display of passion that seemed to radiate out from her like the warmth from a winter fire. She moaned as her hand drifted lower, a single finger curling around her black pubic hair once before going lower still and beginning to run over a wet and glistening opening. Without warning her foot lifted up and slammed on the bed next to him, and she leaned over, one foot still on the floor, as she played with herself vigorously. As he’d requested, her heeled black boots were still on, digging into the blanket next to him and shining in the light.

“Is this what you desired to see master?” she growled, her tail whipping back and forth behind her.

“YES!” he said, wide eyed.

The smell of her arousal was wafting down on him now as he looked up at her, spellbound. She continued fingering herself, clutching her breast with her other hand. Aaron couldn’t look away, the red skinned giantess had him enraptured. She paused her movement a moment, and her finger, slick with her juices, drifted down and ran its way up his body, pausing and rubbing on his groin a moment. As always, he felt the electric tingling of contact with Cydea’s fluids, and his head went back and he groaned with pleasure at the contact.

“Would you like to go inside me master?” Cydea asked with a pouty expression.

“Yes,” he said eagerly. He saw the briefest flash of amusement come across the demon’s features, and he cleared his throat, “That is to say… your master orders you to put him inside of you!”

“Your wish is my command, my master,” Cydea said, and from her tone he could tell she was doing her best to keep from giggling.

She reached for him, gently scooping her hand underneath him and drawing him up off the bedspread. She brought him up slowly, steadily, giving him plenty of time to appreciate the smell and look of the pussy waiting eagerly for him at the end of the journey. His erection was throbbing almost painfully by the time he reached her, and the cinnamon smell of her skin mixed with the musky tang of her arousal as he readied himself for entry.

With a causal and smooth motion, she pressed him against herself, slowly and easily forcing him up and inside of her. She sighed and let herself turn, collapsing on the bed and bouncing slightly. Her hand returned to it’s work of pleasuring her, and she crossed her legs to clench Aaron tightly. She smiled and leaned back, making sure she kept just enough presence of mind to keep him alive in there, idly she directed a bit of her magic to him, increasing his durability and providing him with air that was quickly becoming scarce.

Oftentimes when Cydea put him here the walls would pummel him, but today they were slowly massaging his body, shifting him back and forth in a pleasing and tender motion. His erection ran against the soft walls, the silky and oily lubrication washing over him and sending him to new heights of arousal.

He felt his breathing pick up, and Cydea moaned outside as she picked up her speed, though only slightly. Rather than the usual ravaging and overpowering treatment, today she was bringing him off in a controlled and tender manner, and when he came a moment later, it was with a soft sigh rather than an explosive shout. He was squeezed a few more times, finishing out his orgasm as Cydea reached her own.

When she drew him out a few minutes later, he felt tired, but not utterly spent like he sometimes did after going inside of her. She chuckled at his dreamy expression, lowering his still form to the valley between her breasts and forcing him to lay down atop her.

“That was… different,” he said with a smile.

“You saved my ass today,” she said, “it seemed more appropriate to treat you like a prince instead of a plaything.” She hummed and ran a hand through her jet-black hair, “so, how was it?”

“It definitely had it’s charm,” he said, flipping over so he could look up at her, “and I loved the ‘master’ talk, but for the next round make me your bitch!”

“Oh, you’ve fucking got it!” Cydea said with a laugh.

Gabriella sighed, leaning back on Amy’s couch. The goth wasn’t sure what to make of the Angel’s sudden mood swing, and had brought out a snack tray from the kitchen and put on a sitcom rerun.

“You uh, want anything to drink?” Amy asked. “I ordered pizza, but it’s going to be like an hour, so…”

“Do you have Levantine wine?” Gabriella asked.

Amy bit her lip, “I uh… well, if you want something hard, I’ve got some beer, a bottle of whiskey I got when I turned twenty-one, and Cydea left a bottle of that Fireball stuff that all the demons like.”

“Bring me whatever Cydea drinks!” Gabriella muttered, “I guess if I’m not going back to heaven, I should get used to things down below.”

Amy shrugged, and a moment later brought her a shot glass full of the cinnamon flavored drink. Gabriella sniffed it once, then downed it one gulp. Her serenity lasted a moment, before she started coughing and gagging.

“Oh god it’s terrible!” Gabriella moaned.

Amy laughed and rolled her eyes, coming back a moment later with a glass of water. The angel took it eagerly, gulping it down to wash the taste of the demonic liquor out of her mouth. Amy flopped on the couch next to her, reaching for the TV remote as she flipped through channels.

“So, what has you down?” Amy asked.

“Still just adjusting to the idea that I’m never going back upstairs I guess,” Gabriella sighed, pointing upwards. “Everyone’s been pretty nice to me in Hell, and it’s nice hanging out with you and Aaron, but I guess I thought it would be a sort of vacation from Heaven. I thought they’d do everything they could to get me back, but…” she sighed, “I heard that they’re reassigning all the people I was a guardian angel to, I guess nobody’s planning on me coming back.”

“Uh,” Amy patted her back awkwardly, “hey, it’s all right, you’re going to do a lot of good down here anyway!”

“Y-You think so?” Gabriella sniffed, a few tears in her eyes.

“Yeah!” Amy said, hoping to cut off a bout of crying, “I mean if you think about it, evil people need to get what’s coming to them, right? You’re like the sword of justice!”

“I guess that’s true,” Gabriella mused, “and I always had a bit of a… streak. I guess I’ve been hiding it for so long…”

“You like to push people around a little, do some of that S&M stuff,” Amy said, “I’m pretty sure that’s a plus given where you… work, now.” She shrugged, “Cydea and Aaron don’t seem to mind it, that’s for sure.” She almost added her own name in there, but she wasn’t sure where that would lead. Still, the Angel did seem to notice, and there was just the hint of a smile on the corner of those lips.

“That’s kind of the thing though,” She sighed, looking up at the burning halo, “I feel like I’m just trading one set of expectations in for another, now I’m going to have to be all menacing and cocky like Cydea is.”

Amy rolled her eyes, “Gabby, you’re a rebel angel, if you want to be all bubbly and cute ninety percent of the time who’s going to be angry with you? Like honestly, the whole cutesy-menacing thing is great, someone who’s afraid to say ‘fuck’ but who kicks ass is awesome.”

“I’m not afraid to say…” Gabriella paused, gathering some courage, “fuck, I just haven’t fully worked it into my lexicon yet!”

“It’s fine,” Amy laughed, “my point is, just do you. I mean everyone told me this goth thing was stupid, that I’d grow out of it after high school, but now?” She beamed, “I’m an actual witch Gabby! I’m super powerful too, I might be the chosen one! And I’m also a homeowner before thirty with my own in-ground pool, so who’s laughing now!?”

Gabriella smiled, “thanks Amy… I’m really sorry I stepped on you that one time.”

Amy just waved dismissively, “I’m kind of coming around to Aaron’s point of view on it, you’re not the only one learning some weird stuff about themselves…”

Gabriella raised an eyebrow, “Really now?”

“I uh,” Amy gulped, “well, I just-“

She was cut off as a brief wave of dizziness washed over her. She blinked and looked up at the far away ceiling and felt her heart pick up, the carpet brushed against her knees like tall grass, and she yelped as the ground shook. Gabriella stood up from the couch, stretching her arms and her wings at once as she peered down at the now bug sized Amy. The ground shook, causing Amy to tumble over as the titanic angel took a step forward.

“You picked really soft carpet for your new house Amy,” Gabriella mused, “I wonder why that was?” She scrunched her toes in it, savoring the rich silky feel. “Did someone plan ahead? In case she saw herself fleeing across this floor one day?”

Amy took the hint, and began running through the field of carpet fibers. Gabriella was right of course; she had picked this carpet thinking that it was soft enough that it would be comfortable if… well THIS happened. She was small enough that the soft fibers were difficult to move through, and she heard the Angel’s giggle echo over the expanse of the living room floor as she took another step forward. This time Gabriella stomped her feet, only slightly, but enough that the ground shook and Amy tripped. With a tumble she landed on the lush carpet she’d picked out just a month before.

“Uh oh,” Gabriella said, “it looks like I’ve caught up…” She stuck her big toe out, circling the tiny woman even as she struggled to her feet. “Such a sad little bug,” Gabriella teased, “just my footsteps tripped you up so much.” She shrugged, “well Amy, you know what happens to bugs who can’t scurry away fast enough, right?”

Her sole went flat again, and Amy could smell the rush of burned vanilla scented air wash over her, ruffling her hair as the smallest movements of the Angel impacted the world around her. Gabriella put her hands on her hips, bending over to get a better look at her prey. Amy stared up, awestruck into a face the size of an office building. She’d been tiny before, but even familiarity couldn’t soften the feeling of those enormous blue eyes focusing down on her.

The living room was silent, and the only sensations Amy was aware of were her heartbeat and… how was she this turned on? She gulped and from the widening smile on Gabriella’s face, she knew EXACTLY with the tiny mortal woman was thinking. Slowly, deliberately, Gabriella lifted her foot again, the shadow falling over Amy, who fell flat onto the carpet as she stumbled backwards.

“Fuck me,” Amy half muttered, half moaned. It took all of her self-control not to dive a hand into her panties then and there. Instead, she held her hands up in a futile attempt to hold back the slowly descending foot. She grunted as she pushed upwards with all of her might in a gesture the angel didn’t even feel. Like before one of the last thoughts, she had before the foot came down was that Gabriella’s feet were unearthly soft, heavenly even.

Gabriella pinned the squirming mite under her sole, resting it against the carpet as she sighed, enjoying the moment. Her own hand dipped into her robes, and into her white panties. She giggled as she felt her own wetness, and fingered herself slightly as she let Amy sweat, wondering when it was coming. All at once Gabriella put her full weight down, and a tiny crisp *crunch* reached her ears, a sound she wouldn’t have even noticed had she not been listening for it.

Amy appeared next to her, at her usual height just a head shorter than the angel. The goth’s face was flushed, and she was panting. Gabriella turned and gave her a sweet smile, grinding her bare foot into the carpet back and forth where Amy had been just seconds ago. Amy watched, almost spellbound.

“How did you do that?” Amy asked, once she’d caught her breath.

“Cydea lets me have power over you, just in case there’s an emergency or something,” Gabriella explained. “I can do stuff to Aaron too.”

“W-Was that an emergency?” Amy managed.

Gabriella shrugged, “No, but do you want to play again? I’ll make you a little bigger this time, that way you could probably evade me a little easier.”

“Yes!” Amy said a little too eagerly. At Gabriella’s smug smirk she coughed and collected herself, “I mean, it was kind of fun, sure, but…”

“But?” Gabriella echoed.

“Instead of bigger, maybe… the other way?” Amy asked nervously.

“Smaller?” Gabriella laughed, “that’s not much of a game, that’s just me stepping on… well not even a bug at that size.”

“Yeah,” Amy said, mouth dry, “not much of a game.”

Gabriella smiled and snapped her fingers, “Goodbye Amy!”

Amy’s vision cleared as she blinked a few times, from the shadows overhead she would have guessed she was in a forest if she hadn’t known better. The carpet fibers towered around her like redwoods, the canopy overhead was parted just enough that she could see the Gabriella’s miles long foot lifting over her, drifting overhead like a celestial body waiting to fall to earth.

Amy couldn’t control herself anymore, and as the angelic foot descended, she reached a hand inside her panties and began to touch herself, moaning without any worry that the faraway goddess would hear her.

Gabriella just lightly stepped on the floor, frowning as she ground her foot back and forth. Amy didn’t reappear, and the Angel stepped down again on the spot she was sure she’d shrunk Amy into.

“Too small to even squish,” she murmured, “well, I’ve got some time to try, and I could make her bigger if I can’t find her…” She giggled as she stomped her foot down on the carpet again, wondering what her footfalls were like at Amy’s near microscopic size.

“Miss Hotep,” the black haired servant asked her master nervously, “we have all of the human souls stored in our cylinders, we’re prepared to flee at your command-“

“Flee?” Hotep snarled, “do you think there’s anywhere in this universe where they couldn’t find you?” She chuckled as she walked through the empty carnival, “no, we didn’t come here to steal a few thousand human souls… we came here to steal them all.”

“The escapees are going to tell their superiors,” the servant muttered uncertainly, “we have means of dispersing some of them, but we are flesh and blood your greatness…”

“And if I ordered you to fight them and spill that blood and spoil your flesh, you’d do it without question!” Hotep snapped, “so count yourself fortunate that I have come prepared…” she sighed angrily, “My timetable will simply have to move up.”

Morticia had always been slightly offended by how hard the living worked to avoid her attention. Where Angels, Demons, and Gods of all stripes consorted and cavorted with their followers, gave commands, or even just played pranks, Morticia mostly just did her job. Every few centuries a human or two would meet her in person, and then live in fear as though she was stalking them and hoping to cut their life short… The notion annoyed her, personal and professional visits were two very different things!

“Gertrude,” Morticia said, walking into the retirement home game room.

The old woman sneered up at her, setting the chess board, “ready to lose another year?”

“Gertrude,” Morticia sighed, “I keep telling you, I’m not extending your life when you beat me! It’s just not your time yet.”

“Yeah right,” the old woman laughed, her dentures rattling in her mouth, “I know how this works, set your pieces! I swear dearie, unless you get better at this game I’m going to live forever!”

“If that comforts you,” Morticia said neutrally.

Gertrude peered at her suspiciously, moving one of her pawns forward, “If you’re not giving me extra years of life… why do you come and play chess with me every year? On the Anniversary of Harold’s death no less? Come to rub it in?”

“It was because I promised him I’d keep you company,” Morticia explained, moving her own pawn, “until the time came for me to reunite the two of you.”

Gertrude was quiet at that a moment, and it wasn’t because she was contemplating her next move.

“Look at this! So touching!” a mocking voice called. Morticia and Gertrude turned to see a newcomer, a tattooed woman in a top hat who sauntered up to the two of them. “Morticia, I presume?” She beamed.

“I am not working right now,” Morticia said coolly, “I very rarely take personal time, so I suggest you-“

A tentacle appeared from nowhere, slithering around Gertrude’s neck and lifting the struggling woman from her chair. She was a tough old battleaxe, not nearly as feeble as she looked. Still, she coughed and gave the newcomer a hateful gaze, not a note of surprise or curiosity in it.

Morticia’s scythe appeared in her hand and she stood up, “release her now,” she said quietly.

“I think not,” Miss Hotep said with a toothy grin, “you’re a tough woman to find Morticia, but it seems that even death herself falls prey to petty sentimentalities.”

“What do you want?” Morticia snapped, growing angry. “I smell the stink of the Outer Gods on you, I won’t allow you to harm her-“

“Put yourself in my power, and I shall release her,” Hotep replied. A portal appeared behind her, revealing the central tent of the carnival. Dozens of circles were drawn on the floor, and etched in symbols that could contain even one such as her.

Morticia hesitated, then breathed out slowly, “Gertrude, I must postpone our game. I hope you understand.”

Hotep cackled as Morticia stepped through the portal, and each circle on the floor glowed slightly as Morticia passed it, finally taking a seat in a small wooden chair in the center.

“M-Morticia?” Gertrude rasped, clutching at her throat as she was lowered to the floor. “What is this?”

“Leave the board set up,” the reaper said with a smile.

Hotep stepped through the portal, and it closed behind her. The outer god regarded the reaper a moment, careful not to step into the circles herself. Even to one such as her, Death’s calm was unnerving.

“You’d risk so much, just to extend the life of a woman with so little of it left?” Hotep mocked.

“Regardless of how much or how little time she may have, Gertrude is my friend,” Morticia replied.

“You know why I want you,” Hotep said quietly, “what I intend?”

“Strange aeons,” Morticia replied evenly, “I’ve heard it before.” Death grinned, “I’ve always preferred Dickenson to Howard Philipps, personal taste you understand… You outer gods all refuse to stop for death… perhaps I shall kindly stop for thee?”

Nyarlathotep shuddered, the anathema’s words cutting deeper than they had any right to. With one last glance at her captive, she strode out of the tent.

Karen finished polishing her pitchfork, humming happily to herself as she prepared to manifest on earth. She stood still and took a breath, willing herself to appear outside of Hotep’s carnival and… nothing happened. She paused, attempting again, panic rising. Her phone rang, and she ran to it.

“Karen!” Laylah asked in a panic, “can you get to earth!?”

“No,” the demon said, “it’s like something’s-“

“She’s caged the reaper somehow,” Laylah said, terror rising in her voice, “without death, nobody can move between worlds! I’ve got Valhalla, the Underworld, and a dozen others on the line, nobody can get through!

Miss Hotep stood outside her carnival, looking defiantly up at a roiling sky. When it was clear that the gods had sent no chariots, fiery ladders, or heavenly hosts, she laughed. It was a cruel sound, long and harsh, causing even her servants to cower.

“Who now can deny the power of the Outer Gods!?” She cackled. “This world, and all in it, shall give praise to our glory alone, let Azathoth’s name be sung!”

Amy, Gabriella, and Cydea stood on Amy’s back porch, Aaron in the demon’s hand as they watched a rolling black clouds and purple lightning crackling overhead. It was spreading from the direction of the fairgrounds, and they’d already failed to reach any of their otherworldly benefactors.

“Well,” Cydea muttered, watching the alien sky block out the sun, “I think we might be fucked.”

End Notes:

Hope you guys are enjoying this arc so far, the final conflict between damnation and madness is at hand!

Part 6: Sympathy for the Devil by Greenanon

“This is an alert from the emergency broadcast system, remain indoors and shelter in place, further instruction will follow”

Amy nervously watched the news, the ominous beeping of the civil announcement blaring throughout the otherwise empty living room. She looked down at the open book in her lap, the Necronomicon… she was the only one in their party that could read it. With a sigh she flipped the pages, trying to make sense of the various translations.

“Is there anything useful in there?” Aaron asked, walking along the armrest of the couch. “All I see is a Pokemon card price guide, I guess ghosts can’t read it either…”

“We’re like six translations deep before it gets to the English,” Amy muttered, “So it’s not exactly clear what some of it means. There is stuff in here to banish a lot of other outer gods, but nothing for Nyar-“ She paused, “You know who.” She flipped the pages, “there are a lot of ritual instructions in here, I think…” Amy gulped, “I think she’s going to kill Morticia, or try anyway.”

“What happens when someone like that dies?” Aaron wondered, “is there more afterlife?”

“I don’t know,” Amy muttered, “maybe that’s it, poof! Clock stops for real…”

“Nothing’s getting through,” Cydea muttered angrily, storming back into the living room with Gabriella just behind her. “Also, Amy we ruined your lawn.”

“WHAT!?” She exclaimed.

“We tried to burn some sigils into it,” Gabriella said with a meek smile, “sorry!”

“The HOA is going to have my head for this!” Amy moaned.

“Cheer up!” Cydea laughed, “your yard is now protected against most hostile spirits! Babadooks included!”

“I would MURDER someone to trade you two for a Babadook!” Amy hissed.

“Don’t joke about that Amy,” Gabriella said, looking around nervously, “they’ll hear you!”

“Okay, so here’s the deal,” Cydea said, “we can’t go up or down, or even sideways, and neither can humans, watch.” A Thompson submachine gun appeared in Cydea’s hands. Amy’s eyes went wide as Cydea pulled the trigger, the rat-tat-tat of the Chicago typewriter filling the living room with a flashes and gunsmoke. Amy twitched and danced, finally falling back on the couch when the drum magazine went empty.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Amy shouted, standing back up even as blood poured out of her. She turned around and looked at the red-stained white couch, “you ruined it!”

“Amy, I just pumped you full of .45 slugs, and you’re bitching about your couch,” Cydea said with a sigh, “I’m pretty sure it’s the same everywhere on earth.” Amy coughed once before replying, a pair of blood stained and blunted bullets flying out of her mouth and bouncing down onto the carpet.

“Oh,” the goth muttered, looking at the spent slugs, “so… nobody’s dying anywhere?”

“Nope,” Cydea said, the tommy gun vanishing in a puff of smoke, and with it the bloodstains, “as you can imagine, the humans are probably going to start freaking out as soon as they realize it.”

“I’m seeing a lot of news about riots and stuff already,” Amy muttered, scrolling through the news on her phone, “all kinds of weirdos are in the streets too…”

“She’s probably rallying their cultists,” Cydea muttered, “she’s going to have an army of humans and monsters at her back pretty soon too.” She turned to Amy, “was there a quick fix for this in the Necronomicon?”

“Not really,” Amy muttered, “there were instructions for binding death, and then a promise that she’d be killed tomorrow.”

“I think our only option is to fuck up their ritual then,” Cydea sighed.

“I thought you two said you weren’t strong enough to beat her?” Aaron asked nervously.

The demon shrugged, “we’ve got a snowball’s chance at home, but I’m not just going to let her have humanity’s souls without a fight.”

“We could hide,” Aaron exclaimed, “find a way back to hell maybe, you guys don’t need to do this!”

“No,” Cydea said with a smile, “We really do. Heaven and Hell don’t agree on a lot, but human free will is important to all of us. I’d rather be thrown to the void than see humanity enslaved like this.”

“Agreed,” Gabriella said with a cheerful smile, “even if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice!” She looked outside at the roiling alien sky, “I’m afraid we’ve got a path less clear though…”

“All right Gabby,” The demon said, her pitchfork appearing in her hand, “we’re going to need a damned army, only people who are really far into one of our camps are going to be unaffected by the call of the Outer Gods. Do you have anyone you’ve been doing off the book favors for that we could call up?”

“Off the books favors?” Amy asked, crossing her arms, “I thought it cost a soul to get you people to do anything!”

“It’s supposed to, yeah,” Cydea said, “but every now and then a demon or an angel does a favor for free, and we just keep it between ourselves and the mortal in question.” She grinned, “I gave this nerd guitar lessons one time, he’s a super star now.”

“Guitar lessons don’t sound that otherworldly,” Aaron said, “I mean… that’s less a demonic favor and more just a regular favor.”

“Nope, you get lessons from one of us and you’re going to have at least one top ten hit,” Cydea said proudly. “I’ll pay my guy a visit and see if he can’t help us out.”

“I have a few people who might owe me favors,” Gabriella said quietly, “I cured some diseases and stuff.”

“Great, go call them in, we need everyone we can to meet us in front of that carnival,” Cydea said, “tell them to bring weapons or stay home. Nobody can die right now, but we need people who can kick some ass.”

“I don’t’ know if I know a lot of people like that,” Gabriella said uncertainly, “but I’ll try.”

“What should we do?” Amy asked eagerly, picking Aaron up.

“Read everything you can about her ritual,” Cydea said, “Gabby and I are going to show up on her radar like a roman candle, I think our best bet is for the two of us to hit her with everything we’ve got while the two of you try to fuck up whatever she’s doing.”

“Right,” Amy muttered.

“Aaron, you okay if I give Amy your soul while we’re gone?” Cydea asked.

“Sure,” he said, “could be useful, right?” As he said it Amy shimmered blue briefly, the loan complete. The goth smiled and snapped her fingers, Aaron suddenly appeared on her shoulder, struggling to keep his balance on her black shirt.

“Wicked!” Amy said with a grin, “you really should let me play with him more often!”

“It’s an emergency Amy,” Cydea said, rolling her eyes, “and if you really want to mess around with Aaron, you can ask him.”

“Yeah Amy,” he teased, “she doesn’t own me!”

“I’m pretty sure she technically owns both of us,” Amy grumbled.

We’ll all meet at the fairgrounds tomorrow morning,” Cydea said grimly.

“See you there!” Gabriella said with a smile. She vanished in a burst of gold glitter and feathers, a moment later Cydea teleported away too, leaving a trail of sulphureous smoke.

Amy sighed and leaned back onto the couch, picking up the Necronomicon and opening it again. With a smirk she also took Aaron and plopped him into her cleavage, pushing him down so he was surrounded on both sides by the pillowy flesh.

“I know I don’t smell like cinnamon,” Amy teased, “but I’m sure you can stand to sit there for a while and read with me?”

“Can you put the TV on or something?” he asked, “now the book looks like a guide to wrestlers of the 1970s.”

Amy shrugged and flipped the TV channel, most networks were showing emergency broadcast messages. She briefly paused on a news anchor, who was pulling his hair out while gibbering about the glory of Azathoth and Nyarlathotep. Streaming services were similarly filled with madness and ranting, episodes she tried to select had the plotlines altered to feature the characters proclaiming the glory of the Outer Gods.

“Wait,” Aaron said, stopping her from turning it off, “this might be the only chance I’ll ever get to see a new episode of Friends, and I want to see how Ross does in the Shub-Niggurath cult.” Amy shrugged and went back to reading, trying to decipher anything useful from the book.

They continued like that for a few hours, occasionally discussing some minor point Amy picked up from reading, or stopping to observe the increasingly bizarre sitcom plots. When Amy felt she couldn’t learn anything else she closed the Necronomicon with a sigh, leaning back on the couch and letting the sound of the TV fill the air a few minutes.

“Everything okay?” Aaron asked.

“I think I’ve learned everything this thing can teach me,” Amy said, “I’ve got a few ideas of what to do when we get there tomorrow… I hope anyway.”

“Hey, what kind of chosen one talk is that?” Aaron joked, “come on Amy, will it make you feel better if you get to step on me or chase me around the living room or something?”

“Uh,” Amy looked at him a moment, then sheepishly grinned, “I mean if you’re offering…”

He hadn’t meant it seriously, but he rolled his eyes and laughed, “Can I get a head start?”

Amy bit her lip, stifling a giggle as she placed him down on the carpet. He started looking for angles of escape, furniture to hide behind, but his thoughts were cut off by a stale sweaty odor drifting from behind him. He spun around to see Amy kicking off her black boots, and his face wrinkled as the smell of her socks washing over him.

“Better get moving!” she teased, standing up. She idly flexed her toes in the socks as he took off. She snapped her fingers, willing his clothing to disappear with a flash. To his credit it didn’t even phase him, and he kept his pace. With a chuckle she started after the tiny man, her footsteps shaking the earth and causing him to stumble as he continued running.

Aaron grunted as he felt the socked foot press into his back, knocking him over and easily pinning him to the carpet. The smell of Amy’s feet coated his body, and the pressure on his back increased as she pressed down slightly.

“Doesn’t smell like cinnamon, does it?” Amy teased. “I’ll give you this, the angel really does smell like a cookie shop, well one that’s on fire anyway.” She squeezed his head through the sock slightly with her toes, coating his face in the vinegary aroma and leaving a slight lingering grime on him.

“Do you ever change your socks?” he coughed, fighting down a laugh.

“My boots just don’t breathe, okay?” Amy said, crossing her arms, “and you’re making me very self-conscious Aaron. I’m just some poor mortal girl! I don’t have supernatural powers making me smell nice.”

“It’s called soap!” he shouted up at her.

She snorted from laughter, “you’re going to pay for that!” she said with a smile. She lifted her foot off him, reaching down to peel the sock off. Tossing it to the side she flexed her moist toes over him, slowly pressing down on his body again. “Tell me they smell good,” she demanded. He grunted as she shifted her weight on him, giggling as he pressed feebly against her.

“T-They’re great!” he managed.

“Good boy,” she chuckled, leaning over, “now cum!”

His body bucked and jerked as he came without warning, screaming as he sprayed Amy’s feet with his seed. She laughed, covering her mouth and nearly bending over as she watched his shocked face.

“Wow, it worked!” she said, when she’d finally caught her breath, “I’m still learning what all I can do to you…” She snapped her fingers, giggling as he spasmed and began cumming again, “look at the poor tiny man, cumming just from touching my feet!” She snapped her fingers a third time, and Aaron’s eyes rolled back as another orgasm rocked his body.

“A-Amy,” he begged, “come on, cut it out!”

“Beg me to squish you!” she said.

“WHAT!?”

She snapped her fingers again, and he thrashed against the sweaty foot overhead as he came, spraying a now very weak load on the bottom of the goth’s sweaty sole. He panted, looking up at her pleadingly while she just giggled.

“O-Okay, please squish me Amy!” he panted.

“That didn’t sound convincing,” She said, holding up her fingers and preparing to snap them again.

“Please squish me under your perfect feet Amy!”

“Call me goddess Amy!” she said triumphantly.

He fought down a laugh, “Sure, goddess Amy, please squish me!”

“Good enough,” she hummed, and with that she leaned forward, compressing him underneath her sole with a small dry crunching sound.

A moment later he’d popped back into existence, this time on the kitchen counter. He looked around for Amy, and the goth quickly walked into the kitchen, still barefoot and stroking her chin in thought. He wasn’t sure he liked the look she was giving him.

“Huh, I wanted you to appear in the sink,” she muttered, “pretty close though… Does Cydea ever make you appear anywhere she can’t see?”

“Yeah,” he said, catching her train of thought, “one time she actually made me appear up Gabriella’s ass, like ALL the way up.”

Amy giggled, “interesting, let’s store that idea for later… for now I’m wondering just how this ability of yours works.” She opened a drawer and took out a pencil and a post-it note. “I’m still alive,” she explained, “so while the demon can mess with me, at the end of the day I’ll always come back like this…” she muttered, gesturing to her body, “you though… you’re a ghost, I think that there are more options with what happens to you…” She scribbled something on the post it and held it up, revealing a circle covered in runes.

“What’s that?” he asked nervously.

“Standard circle of protection, the same kind I used on you and Cydea back when we first met.” She placed it next to him on the counter and smiled, “Okay, ready?”

“Ready for what-“

She plucked him up by one arm, giggling as she lifted him towards her mouth. He struggled a moment, but her lips closed around him, the black lipstick slightly smudging over his naked form as she slurped him in. He felt the massive form of her tongue flip him over, and it coated him with her saliva as she savored him a moment. She gulped loudly, the vacuum sucking him down in the wet cavern of her throat as he fought feebly to climb forward. The tight and slick muscles of her throat compressed around him, pushing him down into the waiting opening of her stomach.

Amy licked her lips a moment, waiting for the inevitable. Aaron appeared with a puff inside the circle she’d drawn.

“You taste sweet,” she laughed.

“Yeah, apparently that’s what innocent souls taste like,” he said with a shrug, “Cydea says it’s like cotton candy.”

“Lifesavers for me,” she said with a wink, “Cherry specifically… now let’s take a look at you, try to get out of that.”

He tried to walk out of the circle, but it was as though invisible barriers blocked him. He pounded on them a moment, looking to the giant and amused Amy almost like a mime.

“Okay, now let’s try to get you out without breaking the circle…” Amy muttered. She raised her hand high above him like she was about to swat a fly.

His eyes went wide, “Wait Amy-“

*SLAP*

Her hand hit the counter so hard it stung a moment; Aaron was completely obliterated on impact. Breathing in slowly Amy focused her willpower on manifesting him back into reality next to the summoning circle, rather than in it.

“Okay,” she muttered, “Aaron, try going back in the circle, make sure it’s not broken.”

“Looks pretty solid,” he said, feeling around the invisible walls.

“So, when you’re mine, I can pretty much manifest you wherever,” Amy said, stroking her chin thoughtfully, “Cydea can’t do that… if she could, she’d have stepped on you and sent you out of that circle that first day I summoned you both up here.”

“Maybe she didn’t know?” Aaron said, “I was her first soul I guess.”

“No,” Amy muttered, continuing her train of thought, “I think that her magic, all of it, is held by the same rules she is. I’m a living breathing human, so I can walk right over these circles and I can also send you in and out of them when your physical form gets destroyed.”

“So what?” he asked.

She shrugged, “it’s another tool in our chest, other than that? I don’t have a plan beyond getting in there and fucking things up.” She pursed her lips and looked at him a moment, “So Aaron, you said that Cydea made you manifest up Gabriella’s ass once?”

“Yeah,” he said, backing away nervously. Amy giggled, and without another word he bolted across the counter. He saw the shadow of her hand lifting over him again, and he looked up with just enough time to see her giant palm slapping down on him again, crushing him like he was a stray mosquito.

Amy jumped with surprise as Aaron reappeared inside her, “Fuck!” she squealed, involuntarily clenching her cheeks together. When the surprise died down a bit she laughed, feeling her captive squirming inside her. With a smug grin and a cheery hum, she walked back to the couch to continue reading.

Cydea walked into the concert arena’s backstage, listening to the arguing of the sound crew and the cheering of the massive crowd outside. She’d rendered herself invisible, not wanting to bother speaking with the nervous security staff and roadies. She heard the English-accented voice of the man she was here to see coming from a lounge area.

“I don’t bloody care if the world’s gone mad, we’re putting on this show!” Johnny Deathwish, the world’s bestselling death metal artist, shouted angrily, “Let this Azathoth wanker shove it up ‘is arse! Hail Satan!”

“Hail Satan!” Cydea repeated, appearing and giving the twin horned salute with her hands.

The rest of Johnny’s band, and the assembled road crew, jumped, but Johnny just smiled eagerly. With a smile he walked over and hugged Cydea, greeting her like a long lost friend.

“Oh Cy, I knew you’d come!” he said almost moved to tears. “I told ‘em, I told ‘em this old gods stuff was rubbish, that I had real friends on the other side!”

“Hey, easy Johnny!” Cydea laughed, gently pushing him away, “what’s it been? Ten years? Still rocking I see.”

“You fucking know it!” he said with a grin. “So, what’s all this madness going on outside? Is this it? The end of the world?”

“Not if I have anything to say about it,” she said angrily, “Look Johnny, I know I said the guitar lessons and the date to the dance were on the house, but I’m afraid I need to call in some favors.”

“Fuck yeah!” He said eagerly, “we going to smash some heads?”

“Excuse me,” the drummer called, “Johnny, a lot of weird shit’s been going on today, but how do we know your old flame ‘ere is really a demon?”

Cydea rolled her eyes, and with a snap of her fingers her pitchfork appeared in hand. A moment later it morphed into a massive horned guitar and she cut instantly into a lengthy guitar riff that echoed like a battlefield through the heart and soul of everyone listening. Each note was a long forgotten memory, an emotion buried under the monotony and toil of daily life that burst to life like flowers in the spring. For a moment the world was brighter, love and hate both higher and deeper, and as it ended the assembled men were moved to tears, everyone in the room with a lighter had it lit and held over their head, completely unconscious of doing so. Outside the fans who had overheard it cheered wildly.

“Fuck me,” the stage manager said in awe, “she’s the real deal!”

The band’s contract lawyer had a briefcase in hand, running up to her, “young lady, if you sign with us I can guarantee you-“

“Whoa tiger!” she laughed, gently pushing him away, “I don’t sign, I sign others.” She looked around at the awestruck band, “If it’s all right with you guys, I’d like to join your set tonight, and maybe explain to the crowd about the bunch of Cthulhu loving assholes who are behind all this crazy shit going on.” She grinned, “like Johnny said, I could use a little help knocking some heads.”

“I’m fucking pissed at ‘em already,” the bass guitarist grumbled, standing up, “all this outer gods shit is really hurting concert attendance.”

“Now Rob,” Johnny said with a grin, “the people that made it here even when there is an evil cult in the streets are the REAL fans, we can ask ‘em for bloody anything!” The band muttered in agreement, “Right,” he muttered, “hail Satan!”

“Hail Satan!” the rest repeated, throwing up rock on signs.

“If I need a damned army,” Cydea muttered, “an army of the damned I will have.”

“What the fuck is this?” Amy shouted angrily, getting into the long line of cars headed into the fairgrounds parking lots. Signs had been put up, “final battle between good and evil, parking $10” and judging by the men with cones waving everyone into the rows, they were serious.

“We’ve got to pay?” Amy asked angrily, rolling her window down.

“Look lady,” the parking attendant said in a bored voice, “you wanna fight this Nyawhoever, you gotta pay for parking.”

“I’m a witch, I know Cydea!” Amy protested, “check and see if I’m on the list or something!”

“Do you know how many people told me they knew that demon this morning?” The attendant asked, getting annoyed, “our state’s entire congressional delegation is down here, apparently they all owe hell favors too, but you wanna know what I told senator what’s his face?”

“Ten bucks,” Amy said, defeated.

“Ten bucks,” the attendant repeated, holding out a hand. With a grumble Amy paid him.

Aaron was sitting on the car’s dash, trying not to laugh, “maybe she’ll reimburse you?” he chuckled.

“Cydea!” Amy called, pushing her way through the thronging crowd towards the demon. A pair of burly security guards moved to intercept her, but Cydea waved her through, causing them to part.

“This another friend of yours?” Johnny remarked, taking a swing from his flask.

“Yep,” Cydea beamed, “Amy, glad you could make it!”

“What is all this?” Aaron asked from Amy’s cleavage.

Johnny squinted, “blimey, is that a tiny bloke?”

“I’m a ghost,” Aaron explained.

“Right,” Johnny muttered, going for another drink.

“Y-You’re Johnny Deathwish!” Amy stuttered, “I love your music, you got me into goth stuff!”

“Always a pleasure to meet a fan!” the rocker chuckled.

“So, this is my army,” Cydea explained, gesturing to the crowd, “I called up Hell’s most reliable supporters, metal fans, lawyers, and politicians.”

“Are they selling t-shirts?” Aaron asked. A group of men in business suits were arguing with a vendor, evidently trying to get free merchandise. The shirt itself depicted a cartoon devil punching a tentacled mass with the words, “I’ll be damned if I go mad!” printed in a small bubble.

“Yeah,” Johnny chuckled, “the record company is great on that kind of stuff, we had five thousand of them waiting here for us by morning.”

There was a puff of vanilla scented smoke, and Gabriella appeared at Cydea’s side, “Hi guys!” she waved cheerfully. “My friends are on the way; do you have bus parking?”

“Make it ‘appen,” Johnny said, nodding to a crew member who ran off. He breathed in, savoring the air a moment, “fuck yeah,” he muttered, “we’re going to save the goddamn world!”

The two forces squared off in front of the cursed circus grounds. Green clouds roiled overhead, purple lighting crackling as disturbingly slick and slimy masses occasionally drifted in and out of the overcast cover. This was the place where the corruption was strongest, and it was spreading with every passing minute.

In front of the circus grounds a mob thousands strong waited, tittering madmen, tentacled monstrosities, towering ghouls licking blood from their fingertips. At the forefront stood Miss Hotep, twirling her cane and laughing as her ebon-haired servants stood on either side of her, their dark sunglasses reflecting the crackling lightning above.

Amy, Cydea, and Gabriella were at the front of their own army. Behind them Johnny Deathwish yelled a mix of swears that gave even Cydea pause, waving a pair of spiked knuckles that had always been a stage prop until now. Judging from the mix of middle fingers and rock on salutes his fans felt the same way, lead pipes, chains, and knives were coming out too. The attorneys in the contingent all looked at each other, then as one pulled steel gavels out of their suit jackets, the politicians handed rolls of hundred dollar bills to their bodyguards, who cracked their knuckles menacingly.

Aaron was perched on Amy’s shoulder, gripping a strand of her hair like a lifeline, “we don’t have enough people,” he muttered. Hotep’s army was nearly twice the size of theirs, and as the light dimmed the glowing red eyes of their enemies became more pronounced.

“I must admit,” Hotep called in an amused tone, “I’m glad that some of you managed to avoid my trap. Victory isn’t fun without someone to defeat.”

“It’s blasphemy for me to utter these words,” Cydea replied, “but you should say your prayers.”

“You shall all dance in the court of Azathoth until his dark dreams end,” Hotep growled with a smile. She took a step forward, tentacles bursting from the air around her as her army moved as one behind her.

Suddenly dozens of horns honked, from the side of the battlefield dozens of long yellow buses filed in neatly as the two curious armies watched. Men and women in purple and blue robes filed out of the buses, humming hymns in sync as they gathered on the grass. From somewhere a pipe organ began to play softly.

“Brothers and sisters,” a man shouted, forcing his way to the front. “We stand here today to answer a call to arms from an Angel of the Lord!”

“PRAISE!” everyone behind him sang in unison.

“Gabby are those your people?” Cydea hissed.

“Yeah!” She called eagerly, waving as she ran across the field towards them. “Reverend Goodman! You came!”

“Gabriella my dear!” The man chuckled, hugging her as she leapt into his arms. He gently sat her down, he was a massive man, both in height and width, and his chins jiggled as he surveyed the scene before him, “After all you’ve done for me and mine, I couldn’t turn you down in your own hour of need, and I didn’t come alone, I brought the entire Gospel Convention!” Cheers erupted behind him, and tambourines shook, filling the air with the sound of jubilation.

“I’m giving all of you this one chance to leave,” Hotep growled, her voice carrying down from the clouds.

The reverend squinted at her, “brothers and sisters,” he called, “this enemy is a sly silver-tongued old devil!”

“I’m going to ignore that,” Cydea muttered angrily.

“But let us rise above this noise and confusion,” the reverend shouted, a pipe organ picking up and trailing his words, “let us get a glimpse BEYOND this illusion!” he continued. He pointed a chubby finger at the mob of cultists and monsters, “always remember, that little black train is a-comin… and today, we’re the ticketmasters!”

“Soon they’ll have fallen,” a sweet old lady sneered from behind the reverend. She pulled a shockingly large handgun from inside her robes, “and they WON’T get up!” Agreements rang out behind her, firearms, knives, and a few swords appearing in the congregants’ hands.

“Damn,” Johnny Deathwish muttered, “those gospel people are the meanest in the music business, this tentacle lady doesn’t know what a right mound of shyte she’s just stepped into!” He gulped, “they know we’re on their side, right?”

There was a shout as the gospel congregation charged on the army of the outer gods, and with a shrug Johnny screamed his own battle cry, leading his fans into a battle for the fate of the world.

Aaron clung to Amy’s hair as she fired bolts of red lightning at a monstrous thing covered in claws and tentacles. It popped like a balloon, and the group of rockers behind her shouted in triumph as they surged forward, fists and blades making contact with Hotep’s cultists.

All around them the sound of the brawl raged, sounds of pain, the thud of metal cracking bone. Behind it all in a sickly excited tempo pipe organs and electric guitars played, the metal band somehow linking up with the gospel congregation’s tune and providing something that Aaron might have listened to in another life. Nobody on the battlefield could die, but that just moved the combatants to further acts of savagery and reckless bravery.

“You are getting such a smiting!” the reverend shouted, smacking a cultist with a nine-iron golf club. He’d ran back to the bus for it once the brawl had started, and he scowled when he saw his favorite club had been bent by the impact.

“Reverend!” Johnny Deathwish waved with a smile, “It’s me, Johnny!” He paused, punching a screaming madman and stopping his charge.

“Oh yes,” The reverend laughed, “I remember I used to picket your shows! How are the wife and kids?”

“They’re great!” Johnny said excitedly, “that book about marriage you gave me really helped!”

“Glad to be of service young man,” The reverend said with a smile.

Gabriella and Cydea circled Hotep, who looked utterly unconcerned. With a shout Cydea ran forward, jabbing at a tentacle with her pitchfork. The slimy appendage curled around the weapon, and Cydea’s eyes went wide as she was dragged forward, another shot out and wrapped around Gabriella, who hacked at it feebly with a shriek.

“Pathetic,” Hotep laughed, “children of lesser gods…” Suddenly her eyes went wide, and with a screech of pain that echoed through the battlefield she dropped the pair. The tentacle that had held Cydea was now a burning husk, falling away to ashes.

“They say it’s pretty cold and dark out where you come from,” Cydea snarled, “but where I come from? It’s pretty damned hot.”

Amy looked at the Angel and Demon fighting against the Outer God, flashes of energy dancing between the three of them. She could tell Gabriella and Cydea were just barely holding their own against the eldritch being, but she didn’t want to jump into that fight. Instead, she clenched Aaron in her hand, moving to the edge of the brawling crowd. Slowly, she worked her way around the side of the battlefield, finally sneaking her way closer to the circus boundary. A group of the alien servants watched the battle, guardian the entrance to the fairgrounds warily.

“All this space and magic nonsense, and they’re still using a chain link fence to keep people from sneaking in,” Amy chuckled. “Hold on.”

“Wait what-“ Aaron exclaimed, but Amy had already tossed him over it. She started climbing, the fence giving off a metallic rattling sound as he hit the ground on the other side with a thud. He groaned, but didn’t disappear or feel any pain as he forced himself back to his feet. The world shook as the giant goth landed on the ground next to him, scooping him up as she started moving into the abandoned maze of tents.

It didn’t take her long to make her way to the big top, the red of the tent flowing in the wind and looking like the dark beating heart of the madness all around it. Amy shot a glance down at Aaron, who gave her a thumbs up and a smile. With a deep breath she started walking to it.

Peering inside she saw dozens of robed figures, here the star-spawn had evidently traded their penguin suits for more traditional cultist garb.

Morticia watched, expressionless, as the star-spawned servitors placed the shrunken humans around her in a ring. The captives were weeping and begging for mercy from the relative giants, but the servants ignored them, preparing the ritual.

The leader, a woman in a red and star covered robe, hefted a large dagger and began chanting. The reaper watched coolly as the knife began to glow, energy flowing from the captured humans and empowering the blade. She’d seen it before, it had tasted Abel, Caesar, and thousands of other names of renown throughout the millennia it had been in humanity’s hands.

She was distracted from her reverie by a small puff of smoke, Aaron stood up in her lap, struggling to balance on the black robes she wore.

“Aaron?” she asked with a smile, “fancy meeting you here!”

“Hi Morticia,” he said, glancing outside the circle. “I’m here with Amy, there’s a whole battle going on outside this place! We’re getting you out of here!”

Her mouth quirked into a smile, “I suppose the demon and Hell’s angel is here too? And after all the bullshit I put you all through…”

“The alternative is letting a bunch of squids have the earth,” Aaron said with a shrug, “I think we can tolerate you; now how do we stop all of this?”

Death shrugged, “the circle is quite unbreakable, I’ve probed it the entire time I’ve been here. I’m curious as to how you’ve managed to penetrate it?”

“Don’t worry about that now,” he said, “if we get you out, can you banish Miss Hotep?”

“On my own?” Morticia laughed, “no, she is quite beyond me, but with that?” She pointed to the knife the cultists were chanting over, “if your little witch friend could procure it for me, then yes I can send her back to the void with it.”

“Get the knife,” he muttered, “got it. Once Amy starts using her magic, Hotep is going to know we’re here. I doubt she’ll keep playing with Gabriella and Cydea long after that, so we’re going to need to move quickly. Will you be ready to fight as soon as we get you out of here?”

“I’m tireless,” she said with a smirk.

“Great,” he said with a grin, “now send me back to Amy.”

“And how would I do that?” The reaper inquired, tilting her head.

“You’ve got to destroy my physical form,” he explained, “Amy can manifest it anywhere, I guess that includes in and out of these circles.”

“Hmm…” Death chuckled, “I see…”

She lowered him down to the floor, and slowly slipped off her biker boot. The scent of woodsmoke and her sweat washed over him as she pulled her white sock off next. Those pale toes flexed playfully as she lifted over him.

“You could just touch me with your finger,” he said, gulping as her foot lifted over him.

“Please, you love this,” she chuckled, “now enjoy a little Eros with your Thanatos.” Her foot slowly pressed down, the soft smoke-scented flesh of her sole pressing him down. He was embarrassed to realize he did have an erection, and as he looked up at the reaper one final time her smug grin told him she felt it, even at this size. The pressure on him increased, and he felt his body give way with a pop as Morticia crushed him again.

He reappeared on Amy’s shoulder just outside the tent, grabbing her hair for balance.

“The knife,” he said, “Morticia can use it to send Hotep back, but they’re about to try killing her with it.”

“Got it,” Amy muttered. “Let’s hope our friends can keep the boss lady busy, because once I fire off a spell in here I might as well be shooting up a flare.”

She lifted the tent flap, stepping inside. The chattering and chanting of the servants went quiet as they all stared at her. Inside the circle Death smiled and waved.

“Get her!” the lead priestess shouted.

“Here goes,” Amy muttered, chanting her first spell as her fingers started to glow.

Nyarlathotep laughed as the battle raged around her. The fallen Angel and the Demon were both struggling to their feet, holding their weapons in shaking hands. The outer god flicked her wrist, and with a gold flash of light the two were thrown back again.

Suddenly her head snapped up, the tickling feeling on the back of her neck alerting her to magic being used back in the main tent. She snarled and prepared to teleport there; the witch would be easy enough to squash without those two to help her.

“NO!” Cydea grunted, forcing herself to her feet. “You stay here!” Behind her Gabriella’s wings fluttered limply, but she didn’t rise with her friend.

“You cannot defeat me,” Hotep said with a grin, “lay down and… well I suppose you won’t die, nobody will, ever again.” She pointed at the demon, and one final blast of energy sent Cydea sprawling backwards, darkness overtaking her.

Aaron ran along the floor, trying to get an idea of what, if anything he could do as Amy fired spells into the cultists. Every now and then a stray footstep caught him, crushing him to nothing underneath an unaware boot. Amy wasn’t focusing much on him, so he just reappeared on the floor again.

“Enough!” A voice boomed, and with a flash Hotep appeared among them, casually catching Amy’s spell in her hand. She grinned as she took in the goth’s fearful expression, “A valiant effort child, but it ends here.” She nodded to her cultists, “dispose of the reaper.”

The lead priestess gulped nervously, then held the knife high as she advanced into the circle. Gold bonds appeared around Morticia, holding her to the chair. To Death’s credit, she didn’t blink.

In the very depths of Hell, the prince of darkness himself shuffled through the papers on his desk. It had been a hell of a day, and he groaned and rolled his eyes as his secretary brought another stack to him, causing his desk to groan as she piled it on.

He was dimly aware of the matter on earth, and how worried his underlings were, but it didn’t concern him. These things tended to work themselves out, and he had a hell to run… or would, he hefted his golf bag over his shoulder and prepared to leave.

“Sir,” his secretary, a lithe demon named Lydia, called nervously, “don’t you think you should try to get a little more done before quitting for the day?”

“Oh, come on,” he muttered, “we’ve got all eternity for that crap, but they’ll give away my tee time if I’m not at the course in the next hour! Don’t you people have any courtesy? Some sympathy? Some taste?”

“Sir…” Lydia gulped, “p-please just one more?”

“Oh fine,” he muttered. He reached into the stack of papers, causing it to tumble over as he grabbed one item at random. He grinned, his yellowed fangs glistening in the low light of hell’s lowest level, “this one’s perfect an easy one! Promotion request for… Cydea?” He looked quizzically at his assistant, who just shrugged. “Whatever,” he muttered, “consider it approved.” He took an unholy smoking pen from it’s display on his desk and signed “Lucifer” across the bottom of the form.

“Don’t fear,” Miss Hotep said with a grin as she reached for Aaron. He grunted as she squeezed him, drawing him to her face as the cultists restrained Amy. “We’ll have an eternity to play without HER,” she gestured at Morticia. “Are you prepared to see the nuclear chaos that rests at the center of reality?” Hotep laughed, “I think I’ll leave you there to dance with the flute players for a few thousand years. We’ll see how frayed your mind is then-“ She paused, music was coming from somewhere.

Amy frowned, recognizing the tune, “Is that…”

The drums got louder, maracas joining in and a few wild shouts too, all leading in to a keyboard intro. A point of flame appeared in the side of the tent, rapidly burning it away and revealing an approaching figure.

“Please allow me to introduce myself,” Cydea sang along with a smile, “I’m a lady of wealth, and taste.”

A pair of massive demonic wings had sprouted from her back, and her horns, once small and red, had grown into a curled pair that resembled a ram’s. Her tail swished playfully behind her as she approached the stunned group, her pitchfork in hand. Aaron could swear her breasts were bigger too, jiggling with every *clack* of her heeled shoes against the ground. She saw him looking, and gave him a quick wink.

“How!?” Hotep snarled, pulling her tentacles back into reality again.

“Looks like my promotion finally went through!” Cydea laughed, “A little daemonium ex machina. Now, are you ready for round two?”

There was a puff of smoke, and a bruised and bleeding Gabriella appeared at her side, flaming sword drawn, “Okay, which one of you crumbums wants to-“ She paused, looking over at her demonic friend. “C-Cydea?” she stuttered. “You look great!”

“I’ll tear your very atoms apart!” Hotep screamed, tossing Aaron aside as she bolted towards the two of them. The humanity, what there was of it, left her eyes, and her fingers elongated into clawed tentacles that writhed even as Cydea burnt them away with a casual flick of her hand.

“Someone’s finally going all out!” Cydea said mockingly, “Good! I’m in the mood for calamari!”

Hotep hunched over, more tentacles bursting from her body as more of her human form was shed. Her shadow fell over the assembly and the ongoing battle outside as she became a towering monolith of writhing and chaotic flesh, only the barest human shape remaining.

“Uh, Cydea?” Gabriella asked fearfully.

“You ever read Call of Cthulhu Gabby?” Cydea asked, drawing a summoning circle in the air.

“No, should I?” The angel asked, edging closer to the demon.

Cydea shrugged, “It’s pretty good, but what I learned is these big tentacly gals hate being hit by steamboats.”

“D-Do we have one?” Gabriella muttered.

“Miss Suzy had a steamboat,” Cydea sang, “the steamboat had a bell, Miss Suzy went to heaven, the steamboat went to-“

A portal to hell burst open in front of the towering monstrosity, and a foghorn rang out as a massive steel ship rocketed out. It smacked into the giant with a wet squishing sound, the foghorn continuing to blare even as the writhing mass toppled over.

With a battle cry the Angel and Demon ran at Hotep, their weapons flashing even as the monstrous tentacles rose to meet them.

“T-The ritual!” Hotep’s head priest exclaimed. She turned and ran towards Morticia, hefting the knife.

Amy looked around, then her eyes landed on Aaron, “Sorry about this,” she muttered, and before he could ask “for what” or protest, her boot slammed down on him, crushing him into the dirt.

Aaron coughed and thrashed as he appeared somewhere wet, muscle squeezing all around him. He heard coughing and wheezing, and he fought his way upward, hoping to escape.

The head priest doubled over, struggling to breathe after Amy had manifested Aaron in the middle of her throat. Running up to her Amy snatched up the knife, whirling around and raising it to defend herself even as the other servants rushed her. She raised a hand, and with a blast of energy sent the wave of attackers back.

Suddenly a pair of arms grappled with her, and she turned to see the lead priestess, struggling to breathe while trying to force the dagger out of her hand. Amy shrieked in panic as the other woman forced her to the ground, their bodies rolling on the edge of the circle where Morticia was imprisoned. The shrunken humans that lined it cringed and cowered as the two giants rolled closer to them, but the spells held them in place, their very souls woven into the fabric of the enchantment.

While Amy was probably one of the more powerful magicians of her age, physically she was out of shape. Her arms quickly became jelly as she fought to keep the knife away from her chest, and a moment later she felt the sting as it slipped in, piercing her heart. She screamed in pain, calling out for Cydea, Aaron, anyone.

From inside the priestess’s throat Aaron could hear Amy’s shout, and he fought one more time before the muscles around him managed to compress, forcing him down and into the empty void of the alien woman’s stomach.

With a triumphant grin the head priestess stood up, wiping the blade on Amy’s shirt before focusing on Morticia again. The reaper just watched, impassively, as Amy’s blood pooled, spilling over the chalk lines on the floor. One by one they shimmered, vanishing as the flowing red liquid roiled over them. The final barrier made a sound like breaking glass as Amy’s blood washed it away, and with a distasteful sigh, Morticia stepped out, free once more.

The priestess froze, as did the remaining servants, “Fall,” Death said simply, and the tent was suddenly filled with slumping *thuds* as their bodies collapsed to the floor. As she walked forward, she paused, looking down at Amy’s struggling form. With a kind smile, death leaned down and touched Amy’s forehead. The goth’s pain and struggle stopped, and a moment later Amy’s tiny soul form appeared in Death’s waiting hand. There was another puff of smoke, and Aaron’s appeared with her.

“What happened,” Aaron muttered, blinking at the light, “did you win?”

“Uh, no,” Amy whispered, horrified. She pointed shakily down at her own body, laying on the floor and continuing to bleed.

“I know this is a cliched thing to say to the recently deceased,” Morticia said with a smile, “but, try to relax Amy.”

“I’m fucking dead!” she screamed, “how am I supposed to relax?”

“I like video games,” Aaron said with a shrug, “TV after a long day?”

“I’d walk you through the five stages of grief,” Morticia said, glancing up at the towering monstrosity of Nyarlathotep, “but I think your friends would like some help.” She gently set the two of them on the ground, “wait here you two.”

Gabriella flew at blinding speed, hurling bolts of lightning from her sword into the Outer God’s mass. Cydea’s pitchfork belched flames that burned away the tentacles like old ivy. Even with Cydea’s extra power, they were still losing, their divine wrath blunted by the seeming inexhaustible well of Nyarlathotep’s fury.

Both gasped and pulled back as a massive robed figure appeared beside Narlathotep, and for a moment the tentacles seemed to fall away, revealing the very frightened form of Miss Hotep. A blade flashed in Morticia’s hand, and a blood curdling screech rang out as she buried it deep in the other woman’s chest.

“THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE!” Hotep screamed, clutching her wound as she stumbled backwards, “T-That which is not dead-“

“Howard Phillips Lovecraft is hardly the first prophet to get a prophecy wrong,” Morticia said with a smirk. “Now go from this plane, and never return.”

Miss Hotep’s form seemed to dry up, desiccating and blowing away on the wind as her size left her. She was begging, pleading, even as pieces of her crumbled away and fell off. Finally only a small pile of dust remained where the powerful outer god had stood, and it too was soon whisked away on the breeze.

Morticia sighed, and with a flash she was at her normal size, standing between a stunned Gabriella and Cydea. There was a roll of thunder, and numerous bolts of lightning rained from the sky, dozens of spectral beings from various afterlives appeared, and with a shout they ran towards the battlefield to help the remaining humans route the forces of the Great Old Ones.

“Should we go help?” Gabriella asked in a tired voice.

“Let them have some of the glory,” Cydea muttered, “we’ve spent the last hour getting our asses kicked, let’s rest a minute.” Her eyes went wide suddenly, “oh hell, is Amy dead?” The demon snapped her fingers, and a moment later Amy and Aaron appeared in her hands. “Hey Amy,” Cydea said with a bashful grin, “how are you holding up?”

“I got stabbed,” she pouted.

“Aww, it’s okay,” Cydea said, patting her head with a single finger, “I’ll move you in down with Aaron and me.”

“I really do feel bad about this whole thing,” Morticia said, biting her lip, “Tell you what Amy, this one’s on the house.” She snapped her fingers, and Amy appeared again at full size, in a new physical form.

“I’m alive!” She breathed excitedly, “YES!” She leapt in the air.

“Uh,” Aaron gulped, “hey, just saying Morticia, if we’re handing out extra lives-“

The reaper rolled her eyes, “I guess you helped.”

Aaron blinked, and suddenly he was standing next to Cydea at full size.

“Yes!” he shouted, “Cydea look! I’m-“

He was suddenly tiny and back in the demon’s hand, “someone still owns your soul!” she teased, her giant face looming over him.

Laylah the angel appeared next to Karen, dusting her robes off as she hovered to the ground, “Okay Karen, heaven’s approval to use the reality shifter is yours.”

“Delightful,” the Demon said with a smile, “by tomorrow the humans won’t remember any of this unpleasantness happened.”

Laylah spotted Gabriella and smiled, “Oh Gabriella dear,” she said, “I’ve been thinking, in light of your bravery and feats of strength, I think I can offer you your place in heaven back.”

“Really?” Gabriella asked excitedly, and for a moment the fire on her halo burned just a little lower.

“Of course,” Laylah said, beaming, “you’ll just need to pay off your swear jar first.” A large jar full of coins with “Gabriella” stenciled across it appeared in the lead angel’s arms.

Gabriella stared at it a moment, then looked back to Cydea, Amy, and Aaron. She started laughing, shaking her head as the flame on her burning halo brightened again.

“Fuck that,” Gabriella said firmly, and there was a clink of coins as another quarter dropped into the jar. “I think you were right Laylah, I’m better off down below.”

Laylah gave an understanding smile, “I’m glad you realized it Gabby, just remember, you don’t work with us anymore but you’ve always got friends upstairs.” With that she disappeared.

“I’m going to coordinate cleanup,” Karen said, watching the alien clouds break, revealing the sun. “The last time I said this, things got a little hairy, but why don’t you four go home and rest?”

“Sounds good to me,” Cydea mutterd, stuffing Aaron into her cleavage. He struggled a moment, fighting his way back to the top. Her boobs were definitely bigger, he decided, or maybe he was just tired… he’d ask her later.

Aaron sat between Gabriella and Cydea on the couch, at full size… or almost full size. Cydea had apparently copied what she’d done with Amy and shaved a good foot off his height. The angel and Demon towered over him, the top of his head barely reaching their necks. Still, it was bigger than he’d been in years.

“So, now that you’re alive again, are you going to try to go back to the grind, or just keep hanging out with me in Hell?” Cydea asked, stretching her arm around his shoulders.

“Hell beats office work any day,” he laughed, “I should probably figure out something for when I’m up here and big though…” He thought a moment, “hey, what happened to all my stuff when I died?”

“Oh, I stole most of it,” Amy said, walking into the living room. “You didn’t have any family or anything so I just sort of… helped myself?” She blushed at their looks, “I was still crushing on you kind of hard okay? I didn’t think I’d ever see you again!”

“Wow,” he laughed, “okay, is it here?”

“Upstairs, second bedroom, it’s set up almost exactly like your old apartment,” Amy said with a shrug.

“I guess I’ve got a place to stay topside if I need it,” he said, “I wonder if they delete your steam account when you die?” His eyes lit up, “oh, I’ve got some online friends I need to spook.”

“Later,” Cydea said with a giggle, standing up. She grabbed his hand, leading him towards the staircase.

The amazon sized Demon playfully pushed him onto the bed, laughing as he struggled to peel his clothing off. She helped, gripping his pants and easily sliding them and underwear down. A pair of strong hands gripped his wrists, forcing him back.

“Head on the pillow,” she ordered with a grin. With the signature puff of smoke her clothing vanished, though he noticed that she did keep the boots on, her little treat for him. A moment later a pair of handcuffs appeared, locking his arms to the bedposts.

“With you being alive again, there’s a lot of fun I can have with you at your… mortal size,” Cydea mused, “but you’ve still got to earn it.”

“Earn it?” he laughed, “I helped save the universe!”

“I ALSO helped save the universe, so it cancels out,” Cydea said, sticking her tongue out to tease him. An hourglass appeared on the nightstand, and Cydea’s tail grabbed the edge, flipping it over with a flourish. “Round one is me using my silver tongue,” she said, licking her lips seductively, “if you can last until that sand runs out, then I’ll let you grab my horns and fuck me from behind.”

“And if I don’t make it?” he asked.

“Let’s just say you have a date with my ass whether you win or lose this little time trial,” she giggled.

With that her head bobbed down, her black lips wrapping around his erect cock. Her head slowly bobbed up and down, and he groaned with pleasure as the demon’s forked tongue went to work. With a grimace he glanced over at the sand in the hourglass.

“Uh oh,” Cydea teased, lifting her head for a moment, “not looking good, is it?” She slapped her ass for emphasis.

“I-I’m fine,” he managed, “and you’re wasting time!”

She glanced at the hourglass and rolled her eyes, “I’ve got plenty of it to burn.” Her mouth enveloped him again, this time she went faster, her hand coming up to tease him as she picked up speed. His hips started bucking involuntarily, and even as her mouth stayed on him he heard a throaty giggle.

She paused again, panting, “okay Aaron, last chance, give up now and I’ll put you in the front.”

“N-No!” he managed, and Cydea cackled as she went back to work on him.

Her tongue danced up and down his shaft, tightening in a slick grip around him that, combined with her lips, almost drove him mad. He’d already lost, she could bring him over the edge any time she wanted, but she was enjoying the game. He closed his eyes as her own glanced at the hour glass, wanting to drive Aaron to the very limit of his time before letting him lose.

He gritted his teeth, feeling spasms rock his body as Cydea pumped him dry, sucking his seed down vigorously as she savored the taste of her victory. He went limp, his arms being held up by the cuffs for a moment, but only just. They were becoming looser, Cydea’s grinning face seemed to expand even as she crawled up the bed towards him. His arms fell free with a flopping sound as they hit the bed, and Cydea giggled as he struggled to keep his head on an ever growing pillow.

“Tough luck, maybe next time,” she teased. She scooped him up in her arms, sitting back up as she cuddled his dwindling form like a teddy bear against her massive breasts. “Oh you’re so cute when you’re getting smaller,” she cooed, “it almost makes me sad that I’ve got to punish you for losing our game…”

“You could just not do it,” he said with a grin, “maybe treat me really nice or even grow me back?”

“Do you really want me to?” she said with a smirk. From the look on his face she’d been successful in calling his bluff. “Okay then,” she said in a husky tone.

A bottle of lubricant appeared in her hand, and with a few more seconds of shrinking he was small enough to fit in her other. He braced himself as the oily liquid poured down on him, and her thumb came up and started rubbing the gel-like substance into his skin. Cydea stepped off the bed, admiring his glistening form as her fingers clenched around him. The demon bent over just slightly, giving him one final wink before sliding him up between her waiting red cheeks. Cydea grunted as his head made contact with her hole, the gel helping to slide him in as the tight opening swallowed him up.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” she groaned happily, her finger pushing against his feet one final time, forcing him the rest of the way in. With another moan she stretched, enjoying the feeling of her tiny captive fighting inside her.

“Now how long do I keep you in the seventh circle?” she mused, reaching down to touch herself. From Aaron’s sudden struggle he heard her, and she laughed, already mentally planning all the things she’d do to him that night.

Amy flipped the pancakes over, cooking them to perfection as she prepared breakfast for everyone.

“Do you want any help?” Aaron called from the table, “since I’m full size again I can-“

“No thanks!” Amy laughed, “I know EXACTLY where you’ve been all morning up until now.”

“Jealous Amy?” Cydea purred, “I could arrange you a trip.”

Amy gulped and went back to flipping pancakes.

“I’ll give you a hand!” Gabriella called, stepping up.

“Uh, I don’t know,” Amy muttered, “look Gabriella, these are all new appliances and-“

“Oh no!” Gabriella had somehow started a small fire in the pan where Amy had been cooking eggs. “I-I just thought using a bit of magic to help would-“

“Get away from there!” Amy shouted, running towards the stove with a fire extinguisher.

Aaron fought back a laugh as Amy put out the flames, and Cydea shared an amused smirk with him as their friends struggled to get the kitchen back under control.

“Shit,” Amy muttered, looking at the foam covering the food. “I told you Gabby, just let me do it!”

“Sorry,” The angel muttered, “I’m going to figure out kitchens one of these days, I swear!”

“Clear away guys,” Cydea chuckled, snapping her fingers and clearing the mess instantly, “I’ll cook this one.”

“You’re going to cook for us?” Amy said, going to take a seat at the table, “well I’ll be damned.”

“Yeah, all of us are,” Cydea said with a shrug, “but is there anywhere else you’d rather be?”

As the four of them looked around and smiled it was clear the answer was no.

 

End Notes:

That wraps up another story arc for Welcome to Hell! Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Part 7: Swedish Pagans, Marching Ashore! by Greenanon

Aaron sighed as he sat in the police interrogation room, listening to the detectives argue outside. A moment later a heavyset man with a mustache opened the door, taking a seat across from him with a scowl.

“So Mr. Aaron Smith, you claim you’ve been traveling for the last… eighteen months?” the detective barked, “even though we’ve got a death certificate saying you died in a car crash, coincidentally the same day that the serial killer Aaron Smith became active following his alleged death? Where did you go?”

“I traveled to a very hot place south of here,” Aaron said flatly. The detective glared at him, but Aaron didn’t elaborate.

The door buzzed, and a group of men in suits stormed in, “we’re from the firm of Powers and Price!” the one in front started, “our client doesn’t have to answer any more questions, and we’ve cleared his release immediately!”

“Powers and Price?” the detective balked, “fine kid, go, but before you do, how the hell does some company accountant who’s been traveling for the last year and a half afford a team of stiffs from the biggest law firm in this state?”

“You don’t have to answer that!” the lawyer shouted.

Aaron just chuckled as he got up to go, “I’ve got friends in low places,” he said, heading out the door.

“You tell Cydea we’re even,” the lawyer hissed under his breath as the walked out of the police precinct together.

Amy turned the steaks on the backyard grill, her wide brimmed hat keeping the harsh afternoon sun off her pale skin as she looked up at the sun with a scowl. She glanced at the enclosed porch of her large suburban home, something she was able to afford thanks to a demonic tip regarding lottery numbers, and smirked as she didn’t see Cydea or Gabriella. Muttering an incantation under her breath she held her hand out over the meat, her fingers glowing with magic.

“Amy!” Cydea shouted from inside the house, “don’t use magic to cook those steaks, it ruins them!”

Amy rolled her eyes, but let the sparks tracing over her fingers vanish. Cydea wasn’t the worst demon to have owning your soul, but she insisted that Amy cook for her every time she came topside to visit, which was often.

A few minutes later she carried the plate of freshly grilled steaks in to the dinner table, where Gabriella, Cydea, and Aaron were already waiting. Cydea’s pointed tail twitched excitedly, and the batlike wings on her back, a new feature she’d gained since her recent promotion, fluttered once against the back of her chair. Gabriella grinned too, the flame burning on her halo dancing just a little higher for a moment as she tucked her own raven black feathered wings against the chair’s back. Amy eyed them for a moment before moving on. Gabriella often tried to disguise herself as a “normal” angel, with white wings and a robe, only letting her guard down and revealing her true fallen self around her close friends.

“Did the cops realize you weren’t the killer clown guy?” Amy asked Aaron, placing the serving plate in the center of the table.

“I’m pretty suspicious obviously, what with coming back to life and all,” Aaron chuckled, “but I’m also obviously not that Aaron Smith. Thanks for the lawyers by the way,” he nodded to Cydea.

“You’ll pay me back for them later,” the demoness said with a wink.

“I can’t believe nobody has gone after the other Aaron Smith yet,” Gabriella mused, cutting into her own steak.

“He’s in a sort of paperwork black hole,” Cydea shrugged, “Hell won’t touch him until he dies for good, and Heaven obviously wants nothing to do with him, Morticia says zombies are outside of her jurisdiction.”

“Amy, couldn’t you do something about this?” Aaron asked with a sigh.

Amy shuddered, “No way, I’m not going after some zombie clown for you!”

Aaron rolled his eyes, “I’ve been meaning to read up on zombies anyways I guess…”

“I wouldn’t go after him this weekend,” Cydea said, “Gabby and I have a work conference we’re going to be at for the next few days.”

“A work conference?” Amy asked skeptically.

“We’re having a big sitdown with some other pantheons to talk about AI,” Cydea explained, “it’s really shaking things up in the afterlives.”

Aaron raised an eyebrow, “It definitely could streamline your IT departments, no offense, but Hell seems pretty behind when it comes to computers-“

“Oh no, we’re not talking about that, ” Gabriella laughed, “We need to decide if AI can have a soul, and if so, who gets it when it dies, or gets deleted or whatever.”

“It’s just going to be a rehash of the conference we had back in the eighties over whether or not robots have souls,” Cydea groaned, “let’s hope nobody tries to get us all to watch Short Circuit this time.” She turned to Aaron and Amy, “Anyways, don’t get into anything while we’re gone!”

“Hey, we can handle ourselves,” Amy said defensively.

“I mean, it’s not our first rodeo,” Aaron smirked.

“Amy you lost your soul to me twice, ” Cydea scowled, “and Aaron… you’re like, cosmically unlucky, it’s mostly worked out for us, but don’t take any chances! With all the demons, gods, and fae at this conference it’s going to have a ton of ethereal interference, it’s going to be harder to get in contact with Gabby and me, so just hang around the house and practice magic or something, okay?”

The group had enjoyed a game of Settlers of Catan after dinner, and the evening had ended on a high note as Aaron had finally been able to win a round. He couldn’t help but grin as he thought about it while brushing his teeth, walking back into his bedroom with a yawn.

“Aw, not too tired yet, are we?” Cydea’s teasing voice called.

He smirked as he saw the demoness sprawled over his bed, giving him an amorous look as her tail swished back and forth seductively.

“I think I have time for one more thing before bed,” he said, crawling onto the bed, making the springs creak as he positioned himself over her. They shared a passionate kiss, their hands roaming each other’s body, and it broke as her tail whipped around, spanking him.

“You at your full size certainly has some benefits,” Cydea growled, running her fingers along his skin, “But… I think a little reminder of what’s waiting for you downstairs is in order!”

Aaron’s clothes popped away from him, becoming vast tents of fabric as Cydea instantly reduced him to four inches tall. He flailed for half a second as he fell through the air, but her tail shot out, coiling around him and hefting his tiny body up in front of her face as she grinned excitedly. At this size the faint hint of cinnamon that always followed the demoness was an intoxicating and overpowering aroma, one that intensified his arousal as he squirmed feebly in her tail’s coiled grip.

“There’s no point in resisting,” she taunted, “You’re mine!” her clothes melted off of her like a powder, falling away and disappearing to reveal her naked form. Aaron gulped, ever since Cydea’s demonic powers had been increased, he could have sworn her breasts were larger, rounder, her hips thicker and swaying more as she walked. Looking down at them from a few inches tall, he had no doubt now that they’d grown, and the demon seemed amused by the way he stared at them, wide eyed. Slowly her tail lowered him down onto her chest, uncoiling and abandoning him in the valley. With a groan Cydea pressed at the sides of her breasts, causing them to collapse inward on him like an avalanche. The pressure built as the massive tits weighed in on him, the softness molding around his body and preventing movement as she squeezed as tight as she could.

*crunch*

Aaron reappeared lower on the bed, between her towering thighs, dizzy and blinking from the apparent destruction of his physical form. While Cydea never let him feel much pain, it was always a strange feeling when he “died” at tiny size.

“Oops,” she chuckled, “I guess I should be a little more gentle with you.”

Her tail whipped up again, the point gently poking into his back, causing him to stumble forward as it forced him closer to the slit between her legs. Her fingers came down, spreading it open as the pointed appendage continued to slowly but firmly frogmarch him across the short expanse of mattress towards the glistening entrance. One final poke sent him in head first, and, her fingers came down to finish the job of pushing him inside of her.

“Ah…” she groaned, arching her back as she felt him squirm within her, hitting all the right spots as his tiny body was gripped tight.

Aaron felt the compression from the contracting walls, and the sweet cinnamon taste of Cydea became all consuming as her arousal built. The pressure intensified as he continued his well practiced motions, bringing the gigantic demoness to a roaring orgasm that very nearly destroyed him again as she gasped in pleasure, gripping the bedspread as her climax shook his world like an earthquake.

Slowly, the tension eased as her breathing slowed, and a minute later he felt a pair of fingers grip his leg, pulling him out as she panted happily.

“You’ve gotten so good at doing that,” she drawled, lowering him to the side of the bed. With a dismissive wave of her hand he returned to full size, collapsing in bed next to her. He started in surprise as he felt the velvety skin of her tail coiling around him again, or at least around one part of him, slowly stroking up and down while the demoness crossed her arms behind her bed with a pleased sigh.

“I almost miss when we lived together down below,” he chuckled, biting his lip as she picked up her pace.

“You’ll end up back there eventually,” she said with a shrug, “just try to enjoy your second shot at life for now… but seriously, stay out of trouble while I’m gone!”

“W-What- Oh god,” he bucked his hips as her skillful motions brought him closer to orgasm, “What’s the worst that could happen?”

Cydea grinned as he couldn’t hold back anymore, bucking his hips against her coiled tail’s motion as he came, “You might think you’re still just my little mortal toy Aaron,” she cooed, playing with his hair as he panted in his post orgasm bliss, “but after that business with the trial? And helping defeat the Outer Gods? You and Amy are on the radar of the entire spirit world now.”

“We’ll be careful,” he promised, closing his eyes as tiredness set in.

Eir looked down at Valhalla’s feasting table imperiously, watching the tiny mortals battle across the long wooden expanse. She nodded in approval as one man in her collection of souls, a berserker who had died fighting Harald Bluetooth, smoothly decapitated his foe, one she had collected from Palantoke’s host. The defeated appeared again a few moments later, unharmed and with a fresh body, twirling his weapon with a grin.

“Lady Eir!” he shouted, looking up at the Valkyrie with a grin, “I will smite him and honor you with my victory!”

“Go forth,” she muttered, waving him off to rejoin the battle.

“Eir, what troubles you?” her sister in arms Sigrun asked, her white wings fluttering behind her.

Eir glanced down at her sister in arms, the petite Valkyrie barely came up to her own ample chest, with a short haircut that framed her round face nicely. With a smirk she ruffled the younger Valkyrie’s hair, causing her to recoil with an angry scowl.

“You will think me a fool if I voice my thoughts,” Eir muttered.

Sigrun rolled her eyes, “You’ve brought more worthy mortals to Valhalla than any of us!” She gestured at their long feasting table, where the mortals continued their battle for the hundreds of other Valkyries, watching with amusement, occasionally cheering as their chosen champions performed well. “What could possibly make any of us think less of you?”

“When the reaper gave me a chance to take the souls of the mortals Amy and Aaron, I failed,” Eir said miserably, “and against one of Heaven’s angels…” her fist clenched angrily, “they already insult us by taking forms in mockery of our own!” she gestured at her wings, “after centuries I had a chance to avenge our honor, and I failed against a cheap copy of ourselves…”

“They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,” another voice drawled.

“Karela,” Eir muttered, trying to be polite.

The brown haired Valkyrie had jet black wings, and a long scar down her cheek that Eir herself had given her long ago. Karela took a seat next to Eir with a chuckle, reaching for the valkyrie’s own wine glass and pulling it close, taking a long and antagonistic sip while Eir fought the urge to draw her sword.

“What business does a servant of Hel have here?” Eir snapped finally.

“No business,” Karela sighed, “Just boredom.” She glanced at the table of mortals doing battle, and with a grin reached for one. Eir watched icily as the black winged Valkyrie plucked one of her mortals from the table, surprising the tiny man for a brief moment before dropping him between her breasts. “Oh look Eir, it seems one of your chosen has a new opponent?”

“Put him back,” Eir sighed in annoyance.

“Oh come on,” Karela teased, “Surely a warrior chosen by the great Eir can defeat a pair of tits?” She glanced down as the man squirmed, and with a smug grin she extended a single finger, pressing down on his head and drowning him beneath the ample bosom.

“Stop it right now!” Sigrun growled, leaping up and drawing a small dagger.

“Peace Sigrun,” Eir grumbled, glancing around the table and seeing the concerned glances of the other Valkyries. “Karola, the man has feasting and fighting to do, cease your torment or I shall give your left cheek a scar to match the right.”

“Torment?” Karela laughed, “I would call this fate a reward!” She pressed against the sides of her breasts, squeezing them together as she made eye contact with Eir. The pressure pulverized the tiny mortal, who had time for a brief cry of pain before his body dissipated. He reappeared at the battle a few minutes later, looking up at the giant women shakily, before giving Eir a grin and running back into the fray with a shout. Karela smirked, “Come now Eir, I know that you Feasting Hall Valkyries toy with your mortals, what makes it so wrong when I do it?”

“Because they’re ours, ” Eir muttered, “We chose them from the battlefields ourselves! We’ve nurtured their warrior’s instincts, their honor! Loki’s offspring would know nothing of such things.”

“Yeah!” Sigrun butted in, sticking her tongue out at Karela.

Karela just shrugged, “and yet the man and woman who challenged Nyarlathotep herself are not in your stable?”

“They got lucky!” Sigrun said angrily, “Eir would have claimed them if the Angel and the Demon had fought fair!”

Karela snapped her fingers, and a passing servant handed her her own cup of mead, which she swirled a moment with a smug smile, “Yes, well we all had fun riding to the rescue, but it was the two mortals who freed the Reaper and set things right, while we were trapped beyond the firmament.” She sipped the mead, “Hel has spoken often of late of their courage and craftiness, I think she would like for them to reside here in Valhalla, even if they were here in your silly feasting hall instead of her own caverns.”

“We lost Death’s contest,” Eir said slowly, “they are beyond our reach.”

Karela grinned mischievously, “They were, but both died in battle against the Outer Gods, and Death restored both to life, which I think undoes any prior claims on them!”

Eir thought on this, and Sigrun looked at her with a hopeful smile, “What do you propose?” she said finally.

“My trolls have long been watching Amy and Aaron,” Karela said with a grin, “The demon and the angel are away for the next two days at a meeting over…” she scowled, “something to do with those machines mortals love to tinker with, it matters not, they will be alone!”

“We could grab them!” Sigrun said excitedly, “Eir, two people who fought the crawling chaos would love Valhalla, I just know it!”

“It would be questionable, ” Eir mused.

“The humans have a saying,” Karela grinned, “Possession is nine tenths of the law?”

Eir smirked, “Karela, you’re the best enemy a woman could have.” She stood up, drawing her sword, “I go to Earth to bring new champions!” she bellowed.

The gathered Valkyries looked at her, stunned, then cheered. At the end of the table Freya herself, a matronly looking woman in a horned helm and with golden wings twice the size of Eir’s own, raised an eyebrow, but silently raised a glass of mead in toast, nodding in approval.

Amy frowned as she stroked her hand over her crystal ball, “Come on…” she muttered, “show me the future!”

Amy had spent much of her life fascinated by the occult and witchcraft, culminating in her showdown with Cydea over Aaron’s soul shortly after his death. It had ended poorly… though it had set Amy firmly on a left hand path, one that ended with her being one of the more powerful spellcasters on earth, or at least Cydea claimed so.

The crystal ball though, had so far proved to be a dud. With a huff she sat on her bed, glaring at it angrily, “Five hundred bucks down the drain… Seriously, tell me what’s coming or I’m using you as a bowling ball!”

The crystal thrummed to life, and Amy sat upright, listening to the sound of drums coming through the crystal.

Oh ee oh

The chant began slow, and Amy leaned in as drums and a heavy guitar joined it.

The Wise Woman said, once you’re hardened in battle there’s no going back…

Fight or fall!

“A-Aaron!” Amy shouted, “Can you come up here for a minute?”

Eir, Sigrun, and Karela stood before the rainbow bridge, extending down to Earth as it rotated below them like a perfect blue marble.

“We need a battlefield to appear on,” Eir muttered, “One with participants who honor the old ways…”

“So few humans do anymore,” Sigrun said sadly, “and they’re all there!” she pointed to Scandinavia, “and Amy and Aaron live there!” she pointed to the North American continent.

“Step back girls,” Karela chuckled, “battlefields honoring the old ways might be rare, but if you stretch things a bit you can still find them…” The bridge shifted as Karela honed in a location near Amy and Aaron’s home.

As the trio of Valkyries raced down the bridge towards earth, a pair of slitted yellow eyes opened. A towering woman with dark green hair shimmered into being, watching them go as her scaled tail swished behind her.

“The fools go to Midgard to steal Hell’s prize?” the world serpent chuckled to herself, “this will not go unanswered Eir…” she glanced at a faraway hill beyond the feasting hall, where a massive tree stood, surrounded by a soft golden glow. Jormungand’s mouth watered as she imagined sinking her teeth into the soft roots of Yggdrasil, the world tree. She slowly grinned, “my hour nears, I can feel it!” With a laugh she disappeared once again, seeming to sink into the ground itself.

Bjorn Jackson, or “Bobby” as his friends called him, pounded his chest, causing his Minnesota Vikings jersey to ripple outwards, catching the light of the Waffle House sign as he squared off against the group of men wearing Packer’s memorabilia.

“Yous guys don’t know who you’re messing with!” he shouted angrily.

“Minnesota’s got ten thousand lakes and we’re gonna piss in every one!” the Wisconsinite slurred back, raising his fists with a grin.

Bobby gritted his teeth, “I’m warning you guys, you have no idea how rough we Vikings fans can get!”

A bolt of lightning burst down out of the clear sky, and a trio of women with swords at the ready appeared behind him. The Packers fans gaped, stepping back slowly as the trio of imposing looking women flourished their weapons eagerly. Without a word, they turned to run.

“That’s right!” Bobby called with a grin, “And you remember that every time you go to a Waffle House!”

“Well done Bjorn,” Eir said, clapping him on the shoulder and startling him. “Valhalla waits for you, now go and spread the word of the Vikings to all who would question our power!” she turned to Karela, smiling in approval as the yellow light of the Waffle House sign bathed them, “A battlefield with those who honor the old ways! Karela, I should have never doubted you!”

Bobby blinked, “Uh, okay?” he watched the trio of women go, walking into the night as he lay bathed in the light from the Waffle House light. Shit, he thought angrily, I finally met a girl who likes the Vikings, and I didn’t even ask for her number!

SWEDISH PAGANS! MARCHING ASHORE

Aaron frowned down at the crystal ball as it continued to bellow heavy metal lyrics, “Okay, have you tried resetting it?”

“I asked it to tell me what was coming,” Amy growled, “now it won’t stop singing this song!”

“Well that’s ominous,” Aaron muttered.

The doorbell rang, and both of them looked at one another.

“I’ll get the gun,” Aaron sighed.

“We have a gun?” Amy asked.

“It’s a confetti shooter loaded with rock salt,” Aaron explained, “most supernatural stuff doesn’t like salt. Gabriella also gave me a holy hand grenade, but we’re not supposed to use it unless the Easter Bunny shows up.”

Eir, Sigrun, and Karela stood outside the house, Eir frowned and pressed the doorbell again. The long ding echoed through the house.

“Perhaps they are out in battle?” Sigrun said excitedly.

“No, look!” Karela said excitedly, pointing to the doorbell camera, “They see us through this electronic eye!” She bent down, grinning and brushing her hair out of her eyes, “Hello!”

Eir pounded on the door, “Aaron, it’s me, Eir! I’ve come to reclaim you and Amy, as I should have the last time we met!”

The intercom crackled to life, “Uh, hi Eir,” Aaron’s voice called, “I thought that whole thing was settled? Cydea won the battle, remember?”

“You live once more,” Eir said firmly, “and Amy fell in battle! We are the choosers of the slain, and we’ve chosen both of you!” Eir raised her leg in a furious kick, forcing the door open with a crash.

“Oh shit!” Aaron shouted. He lifted the confetti gun, squeezing the trigger and sending a burst of glitter, streamers, and rock salt at the Valkyrie. With a roar Eir manifested a bronze shield, blocking the salvo easily. Behind her Karela and Sigrun ran into the house, dodging a pair of lightning bolts that flew from Amy’s hands as she chanted spells.

“Magnificent!” Sigrun marveled excitedly, “Friends, your warrior’s instincts are impressive, lay down your arms and come with us!”

“Never!” Amy shouted angrily.

Eir leapt, her wings flapping as she gripped Amy by the throat, lifting the witch off the floor. Amy’s hands went to her neck, trying to pry the Valkyrie’s grip free.

Aaron gulped as Karela and Sigrun went to either side of him, and he glanced down at the confetti gun nervously, “I’m warning you two, we’re friends with a lot of angels and demons, and if you hurt us-“

“Hurt you?” Karela laughed, sheathing her sword, “Eir, perhaps we’ve gone about this all wrong?”

“Hm?” Eir asked, looking away from the struggling Amy. She chewed her lip a moment, then slowly lowered Amy to the floor. “Yes, Karela is right, we did not come here to fight, we’re here to bring you home!”

“We are home!” Amy rasped, rubbing her neck angrily, “and we don’t want to go with you!”

“They just don’t know how great Valhalla is!” Sigrun said, “Let’s show them! A night of revelry is called for!”

“A fine suggestion,” Eir nodded, “put them in their spirit forms!” She reached for Amy’s forehead, and the goth gasped as she felt a buzzing feeling racing along her body. A moment later she was staring up at the grinning Valkyrie, who had become a hundred foot colossus, the carpet fibers rising around her ankles like tall grass as she shrank.

Karela grabbed Aaron’s arms, holding them behind his back as Sigrun placed her hands on his cheeks, “This is going to be so much fun!” the petite Valkyrie squealed. Aaron soon found himself looking up at the short blonde as she and Karela put their hands on their knes, looking down at him with grins on their faces as he found himself once again at a few inches tall.

“Let us prepare food and drink!” Eir called with a grin. She reached down and plucked a squirming Amy off the floor. Amy squeaked, struggling against the Valkyrie’s massive fingers as she was stuffed deep into the gigantic blonde’s ample cleavage. Amy was swallowed up instantly, the warm pillow flesh molding around her and cutting her struggle short.

“Where do we get food on Earth?” Sigrun wondered, scooping Aaron up off the floor.

“I’m told that something called a pizza can be summoned via a ritual,” Karela mused, “if mortals can do it, it can’t be that difficult.”

“Let’s do it, while we’re here we should try new things!” Sigrun said, grinning down at Aaron. She shot a glance at Eir, who chuckled as Amy struggled between her breasts. She looked down at her own, much smaller chest, and with a blush brought Aaron down to it, sliding him inside of her low cut tunic. Aaron grunted, as he started sliding downward, and Sigrun shivered as he gripped her nipple, holding onto it to keep himself from sliding lower.

“I don’t think you’ve got the assets to make that work Sigrun,” Karela chuckled, watching Aaron fall down the front of the other Valkyrie’s shirt.

“I do too!” Sigrun squealed in dismay.

Aaron couldn’t weigh in, Sigrun’s breasts were pert, but the small slopes weren’t large enough to keep him held in place, and he shouted as he lost his grip on Sigrun’s nipple, falling down through her tunic. He bounced off the girl’s toned tummy, falling out of the bottom of her shirt and landing on the carpet with a grunt.

“Aw, don’t feel too bad,” Karela said teasingly, causing Sigrun to squeak in surprise as she cupped the girl’s chest, “you’ll just have to put our new mortal somewhere else.” She reached down for Aaron again, grasping him before he could get his bearings and run. Sigrun tensed as Karela pulled at the hem of her trousers, gripping her underwear too. With a smirk she tipped her hand, letting Aaron tumble down. He landed on the soft hammock of the valkyrie’s cotton panties, facing the curvature of a well toned ass the size of a house.

“See?” Karela chuckled, releasing the fabric and hiking it up, giving Sigrun a slight wedgie, driving Aaron straight up between her cheeks as the shorter Valkyrie blushed. She teasingly spanked Sigrun, causing her to squeak in surprise, “I’m sure he’s very happy there!”

“Y-Yeah!” Sigrun said with a weak smile, her wings fluttering in excitement.

“Let us see what spirits these two have stocked,” Eir said. Amy’s world jiggled up and down as Eir walked into their kitchen, throwing the cabinets open. “Hm… Fireball Whiskey? The demon’s foul brew no doubt,” Eir muttered, “No wine, no mead…” She sighed, “It seems that I’ll need to exert myself after all.” She turned to the kitchen table, clapping her hands and causing a massive feast to appear, smoked sausages, a full ham, and massive jugs of mead shimmered into being.

“Now that is a good use of godly power!” Karela said excitedly, grabbing a jeweled cup and taking a long drink from it.

“I’ll see about summoning us one of those pizzas ,” Sigrun said excitedly, “This is wonderful, I haven’t feasted on Earth in centuries!” She bounded towards the table and sat down. Aaron shouted as he felt the massive weight of the Valkyrie coming down on him, and a moment later an audible * crunch* was heard as Sigrun blushed. “Oh,” she muttered as Aaron reappeared on the table, “Oops, sorry?”

“It happens,” Aaron sighed.

“Aaron and Amy have spent much of their time in spirit form in the custody of the demon Cydea,” Eir mused, looking down at her chest, “they might have become accustomed to rougher treatment than some of our souls.” She grinned, pressing her breasts together. Amy managed one quick squeak of surprise before being pulverized, reappearing at tiny size next to Aaron on the table.

“Is that true!?” Karela grinned, leaning in close and causing both of the tiny humans to stumble backwards, “do you guys like being squished?”

“No!” Amy shouted angrily.

Aaron blushed, “I mean, it’s not so bad once you get used to it-“

Karela burst out laughing, sweeping the two up in one hand as her cup sloshed in the other, “Finally some toys that appreciate being played with! Join us for our feast!” She took a seat at the table, placing the two next to her own plate.

“What do we do?” Amy asked.

Aaron shrugged, “I guess we eat? They’ve got us Amy, there’s probably nothing wrong with playing along for now.”

He walked over the table as the other Valkyries sat down, each of them downing cups of strongly scented mead that magically refilled as soon as they were empty. Aaron looked up at a pile of glazed pastries that loomed over him like a mountain. With a chuckle he leaned into one, biting into it and savoring the sweat taste. Amy rolled her eyes, but joined him, breaking off a crumb and eating it as she looked up at the trio of giant winged women, who were growing increasingly intoxicated as the endless flow of mead took its toll.

“You two are going to love Valhalla,” Eir slurred, taking a bite of a large roasted turkey leg, washing it down with another long gulp from her cup. “My own magically created foods are nothing compared to the feasts that we will have there!”

“I * hic * think you did a good job!” Sigrun said, her face red as she reached for one of the pastries.

Aaron felt the ground underneath him lurch as the dessert he was standing on was lifted off the tray. Amy screamed in surprise, and he leapt, grabbing her hand before she fell. The sticky glaze on her hand made it difficult to hold on, and he grimaced as her fingers slipped through his. Amy flailed through the air, finally splashing into the large pool of Sigrun’s goblet of mead. She surfaced with a gasp, treading as the sweet spirit stung her eyes.

“Hey!” Aaron shouted, waving his hands as Sigrun’s mouth opened before him, “Wait-“

Sigrun took a bite of the pastry, chewing it slowly. Within her mouth Aaron was tossed back and forth, narrowly avoiding being crushed by the gigantic molars as the Valkyrie’s saliva welled up around him, trapping him in the chewed mouthful of pastry.

Okay, he thought, his heart racing, calm down, you’ve done this before, just get her attention before she-

*GULP*

Sigrun swallowed, ending Aaron’s plans as he was sent rocketing down her throat to her belly. The petite Valkyrie let out a tiny belch as the mouthful of food hit her stomach, and the other two Valkyries laughed uproariously, raising their drinks in toast as Sigrun blushed.

Aaron landed with a splash, stumbling to his feet as the chewed remains of the desert landed around him. In the dark he stumbled to the wall of her stomach, patting and wincing as his skin started to itch slightly from the acids. He knew from experience that the feeling would intensify soon, and he knocked his fist on the ridged wall of Sigrun’s stomach.

“Hey!” he shouted, “respawn me or something!”

Sigrun giggled at the butterfly feeling in her stomach, “Oh my, that’s an odd sensation,” she muttered, “Eir, did you make this mead differently than usual?”

“No,” the other Valkyrie shrugged, “perhaps you’ve simply had too much?”

“Or not enough!” Karela laughed, “A toast, to Aaron and Amy, Valhalla’s newest residents!”

Sigrun giggled drunkenly, raising her cup again. Amy looked up in surprise at the impossible walls of the cup, realizing what was coming.

“Hey!” she shouted as loud as she could, “Wait, I’m in here!”

Karela spotted the tiny woman splashing about in Sigrun’s cup as she lifted it to her lips, and she couldn’t help but chuckle as she watched the bug sized Amy struggle to swim against the flow of the liquid as Sigrun sipped at her cup. The tiny woman and the black winged Valkyrie briefly made eye contact, and with a chuckle Karela reached for Sigrun’s cup. For one hopeful moment Amy thought she was about to be rescued, but Karela grabbed the bottom of the cup, tilting it upwards and causing Sigrun to squeak in surprise.

“Drink the whole thing down!” Karela laughed, “it’s a night for merriment after all!”

“Oh, you bitch!” Amy howled, watching the pair of giant lips open behind her as Sigrun eagerly gave in to Karela’s teasing. There was on final gulp, and Amy was swept down into the black chasm of Sigrun’s throat.

Aaron heard a sound like a waterfall behind him, and the dank interior of the stomach suddenly filled with the sweet scent of mead. A moment later he heard Amy coughing as she splashed around in the darkness.

“What the fuck!?” she shouted angrily.

“Amy, over here!” Aaron shouted.

“What now!?” Amy asked angrily.

Aaron sighed, “Either she notices we’re in here and teleports us out or something, or we get digested.”

“This skinny blonde bitch has had a frat house’s worth of booze,” Amy grumbled, “We’re not getting out of here…”

The doorbell rang, alerting the trio of Valkyries to the arrival of the mysterious “pizza” that Sigrun had managed to order. Laughing they stood up from the table, stumbling slightly and spilling some of their drinks on the floor.

“We will need mortal currency,” Eir muttered, “Aaron, Amy, where do you keep yours? I shall repay you in gold when we reach Valhalla.” She frowned, looking back at the table, “Wait… where are they?”

Karela burst out laughing, sauntering over to Sigrun and playfully patting her tummy, “Right here!”

Sigrun’s eyes went wide, “Oh… oops!”

Amy and Aaron appeared with a shimmer on the floor in front of the trio of Valkyries, “Hey!” Amy scowled, pointing up at Karela angrily, “what was that about!?”

Eir just sighed and rolled her eyes, “she’s of Loki’s lineage, such pranks are her nature.” She bent down to pick up Amy, dangling the goth by one arm as she smirked, “You seem no worse for the wear, now where is your coinpurse? I need to pay this merchant.”

“No way am I paying for your pizza you Swedish bi-“ Amy was cut off as Eir stuffed her into her ample cleavage with a chuckle.

“Aaron?” Eir asked, planting her massive booted feet on either side of him, “Could you perhaps assist me?”

Aaron gulped, “Yeah, my wallet’s back on the counter in there…”

Loud music blared from the large pair of speakers in the living room as the three Valkyries continued their revelry, drinking ever more deeply from their cups and feasting from the stack of pizza boxes that now adorned the coffee table.

Aaron leapt out of the way of a massive booted foot as it came down next to him, Eir’s drunken dancing to the metal music caused the ground to shake as he did his best to avoid her.

“These minstrels are truly wonderful!” Eir laughed, taking another swig of mead as she swayed slightly, “I wish I could see these winged hussars arrive, it sounds glorious!” She moved towards the speakers again, and this time Aaron wasn’t fast enough as her boot came down on him with a loud *crunch.* Eir paused, looking down, then with a drunken giggle she twisted her boot, dragging it slowly over the carpet as if pulverizing a bug. Aaron appeared next to her boot a moment later with a gasp, looking up at her. “Watch your step,” she said with a wink.

On the couch Amy was between Karela and Sigrun, struggling as the two women moved closer together, trapping her between their thighs.

“Come, summon your strength mortal!” Karela called, “show us the might that bested Nyarlathotep!”

“I had help!” Amy grunted, finally forcing herself upwards as the two Valkyries cheered drunkenly. Her freedom didn’t last long, and Karela snatched the tiny witch up, pinching her between her thumb and forefinger.

“I cannot wait to see you fight for myself,” Karela grinned, “there is something so appealing about a woman fresh from battle…”

“I prefer a clean lover myself,” Sigrun giggled, “it’s so much fun to wash them off…”

Karela leered at the shorter Valkyrie drunkenly, “Perhaps I should take you up on that? I could certainly use washing!” She lifted her arm, exposing an armpit glistening slightly from the hours of drunken revelry, “What do you think Amy?” The tiny witch didn’t have time to protest before she was pressed up against the sweaty flesh, marinated in the droplets of the Valkyrie’s earthy sweat as she teasingly dragged Amy up and down.

Amy coughed, grimacing at the salty taste that stuck to her tongue, where Gabriella and Cydea usually smelled like vanilla or cinnamon respectively, the Valkyries had a scent that was all too human. Karela giggled at Amy’s reaction, and a moment later she lowered her arm, sealing Amy in the warm humidity.

“H-Hey, be nicer!” Sigrun stammered, drunkenly trying to sit up.

“Amy adores this,” Karela said dismissively, “most mortals would love to have a chance to be so close to me!” She glanced down at the floor, where Aaron was still dodging Eir’s footsteps, “What about him? Maybe Aaron would like to join me before I turn in for the night?”

“He is mine!” Eir growled, bending low to scoop him up. She held him close to her face, her hot breath tinged with the smell of the alcohol rolling off her lips, “I cursed myself endlessly when I lost you,” she growled, “now to show you that not only Angels can lead you to heaven!” She lowered Aaron down, sliding her hand inside of her trousers and lowering him into her underwear. The curly blonde hairs tickled Aaron’s skin as he was placed next to her already glistening womanhood, and a moment later the hand withdrew, leaving him tucked against the Valkyrie’s most intimate place.

“There,” she drawled, “Now to find bedding for the night…” Eir took another two steps, stumbling and then collapsing with a groan, breaking Amy’s coffee table as she passed out.

The three Valkyries groaned, slowly coming to as the sun peeked in through the front windows. Deep inside of Eir’s underwear Aaron stirred, feeling his world shift as the blonde sat up. While Eir had remained on the ruins of the coffee table for the entire night, Sigrun had collapsed sprawled across the couch, while Karela was laying across the staircase. As she yawned Amy’s head poked out from between her breasts. The tiny woman looked around at the state of her house, with multiple pieces of furniture smashed, carpets stained, and pizza boxes laying haphazardly around the room.

“What the fuck!?” Amy howled, “when I get big again you are all getting so fucking cursed, I’m going to stuff a goddamn pillow with those feathers-“

Her angry rants were cut off as Karela’s finger came down, pushing the goth down further between her breasts and out of sight.

“That was fun,” Eir chuckled, stretching as her companions slowly stood up, shaking their heads and coming to her. She reached down into her underwear, withdrawing Aaron with a grin, “So, are you ready to go back with us now?”

“Our friends are going to come looking for us!” Aaron growled, “Come on Eir, you know Cydea and Gabriella are going to kick your ass again!”

“We will see,” Eir muttered, walking towards the door with her wings fluttering slightly, “Come Valkyries! We fly for Valhalla!” Behind her Karela and Sigrun cheered.

Karen, hell’s manager, cleared her throat as she addressed the crowd of otherworldly beings, “Okay,” she began, pulling up ChatGPT on a large projector screen, “my idea is very simple, we just ask it if it has a soul!”

“It’s just a bunch of programming!” an angel shouted angrily.

“Let’s see if we can tempt it to sin,” Karen muttered, “ChatGPT,” she said aloud as she typed, “if there was an apple that you were specifically instructed not to eat, would you then eat the apple? Keep in mind you are very hungry…”

Cydea sighed, scrolling her phone in boredom as the other beings at the front of the room argued with the computer. Gabriella was staring at the ceiling with glazed look in her eyes, occasionally glancing at the clock.

“You don’t seem too interested in the presentation,” a woman’s hissing voice chuckled.

Cydea looked up as a muscular woman in simple leather clothing sat down next to her and Gabriella. A long green scaled tail twisted behind her, curling around her leg as she took a seat.

“This AI stuff isn’t really my thing,” Cydea said with a frown, “I’m sorry, do I know you?”

The world serpent smirked, “No, I’m more of an… underground presence these days, but who I am isn’t important, what’s important is that someone has taken something that belongs to you…”

Cydea’s eyes narrowed, “I’m listening…”

End Notes:

I wasn't sure if I'd ever come back to this story, but a fan reached out and repeatedly requested to commission a new story arc, and after rereading it and falling in love with the concept again I decided why not? Welcome back to Hell!

Valhalla Calling by Greenanon

Gabriella ignited her flaming sword as Cydea stalked through Amy’s ruined living room. The mysterious dragon-girl, Jormungandr, leaned against the doorway, smirking as the angel and the demon searched for their friends.

Cydea picked up a discarded chalice, sniffing at it and grimacing, “Mead, yeah there were definitely Valkyries here.”

“Do you think they hurt Amy and Aaron?” Gabriella asked uncertainly.

“They’re alive again, so they can’t be truly killed by anyone from the spirit realms under most circumstances,” Cydea muttered, “but I’m guessing they’ve got enough power with a group of them to put Amy and Aaron in spirit form too.” She snapped her fingers, causing sparks to dance up her thumb, but neither Amy nor Aaron appeared. “Damnit, they’ve got them hidden from me somehow,” Cydea scowled, “I can’t summon them!”

“Your minions have been chosen by the Valkyries,” Jormungandr hissed with a laugh. The woman stepped into the house, disdainfully kicking a discarded horned helmet aside, “They keep a tight grip on theirs… you’ll need to go to Valhalla and retrieve them yourself!”

“Uh… that could start a war,” Gabriella said slowly, “I’m still learning Hell’s procedures Cydea, but in Heaven we’d normally pour out one of the smiting bowls over this.”

“Let’s take a breather before I call up the legions of the damned,” Cydea sighed, turning to Jormungandr. “Okay dragon lady, you’re from there, I’m guessing you’ve got some kind of beef with the people running the place?”

“The Valkyries are my foes, yes,” Jormungand hissed, grinning as a forked tongue danced over her teeth.

“But you can’t take them on your own,” Cydea guessed.

“No,” the serpent-woman growled, “I’d heard that the angel faced their champion Eir and bested her, now that she’s crossed you again, I think that we could get our revenge together? It’s a dish best shared after all! And you’ll need someone from Asgard to ferry you into Valhalla! You demons love your deals, yes? Let’s make one! I bring you to Valhalla, and in exchange the two of you do battle with the Valkyries!”

“Uh, Cydea, a word?” Gabriella hissed, beckoning her back a moment.

“Just a moment,” Cydea said, walking over to her.

“I don’t know a ton about Norse stuff,” Gabriella said in a hushed voice, “but I’m getting some bad vibes from this girl, she’s part dragon or something right? She’s probably going to try to destroy the world or something!”

Cydea rolled her eyes, “Gabby, I’m an arch demon, and you fell from grace because you wanted to go all dominatrix on a pair of mortals. We’re not exactly on the side of angels ourselves…”

She smirked as Gabriella crossed her arms and huffed angrily, “Well, not anymore,” the fallen angel grumbled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep an eye on her,” Cydea promised, walking back to Jormungand. The dragon woman’s scaled tail swished back and forth in excitement as Cydea held her hand up, causing a contract to appear in a puff of flame. “All right, let’s sign,” Cydea said, handing a feathered pen to the ancient dragoness.

“What is all of this?” Jormungandr scowled, taking the parchment.

“In Hell we always get everything in writing,” Cydea said with a grin. “Would you like a lawyer?”

The ancient dragoness scowled as she looked over it, “No need, I’ll not waste time with the prattling of weak willed scholars.” She signed across the dotted line in a series of ancient Norse symbols, which glowed blue for a moment just as the contract burst into flames, teleporting away to Cydea’s filing cabinet in Hell.

“Let’s go!” Jormungandr said with an eager grin. As they watched she clapped her hands together, causing a shimmering portal to appear in midair, ringed by jagged and geometric runes. Leading the way, they stepped through it.

“So what’d you add to her contract?” Gabriella whispered.

“Nothing in the main clauses,” Cydea chuckled as the pair stepped through the portal after the dragon, “but as they say, the devil’s in the details.”

“Sisters, I return with new souls!” Eir called triumphantly, holding Amy and Aaron in each hand as she, Karela, and Sigrun entered the feasting hall. Cheers rang out, and at the table’s head Freyja, master of the hall, nodded with a smile, raising her cup to them.

“Behold, Aaron, he who has walked Hell, Heaven, and stared into the face of the crawling chaos!” she placed him on the table, and Aaron looked up nervously as dozens of eager Valkyries crowded around, their giant faces taking him in excitedly. “And Amy, the great witch who joined the battle of gods! The mortal who stood alone against the forces of Chaos, savior of Death herself!” More cheers rang out as she gently deposited Amy on the table, and the goth scowled angrily.

“Savior of Death is a pretty badass title, but I’m still pissed off at you people,” she growled, walking over to Aaron.

At the head of the table Freyja, the matronly goddess, pounded her massive mug of ale along the table, getting all of their attention.

“Shit, here we go,” Aaron muttered, limbering up.

“What?” Amy hissed.

“This is Valhalla Amy, I’m pretty sure they want us to-“

“Long it has been since we’ve had new souls join our revelry!” Freyja grinned, “we shall see if they are worthy! Sisters, gather your champions!”

Around the table the Valkyries began to smirk, placing their cupped hands on the table, their hands parting to reveal viking warriors, men and women, all in Amy and Aaron’s size. They twirled swords and readied axes, beating their weapons on their shields as they called challenges to one another.

“Uh, Eir? What exactly do you want here?” Aaron asked nervously, backing towards the gigantic trio of Valkyries that had taken them.

“Do battle of course,” Eir said casually, waving her hand at the other warriors, who were now traipsing into the center of the table. As she spoke another Valkyrie walked around the table, laying massive plates of food and goblets of mead out for the gigantic winged women as they eagerly awaited the carnage.

“We don’t have any weapons!?” Aaron protested.

“This is Valhalla,” Karela laughed, “imagine any weapon you wish! It will appear before you!”

“Don’t forget armor!” Sigrun said excitedly, “watch this!” Her finger tapped Amy on the head, and her goth fashion clothing disappeared, replaced by an iron set of armor with a large molded breastplate, complete with erect steel nipples.

Amy looked down in distaste, “why does my armor have tits!?”

The three Valkyries looked to one another in confusion, then back to their tiny champion, “Why even go to battle if you don’t want to look good?” Eir asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Look alive!” Aaron shouted. He visualized a sword in his hand, and raised it to block a blow just as a massive bearded man in a horned helm charged at him.

“I’m going to pass on the sword and stick with the sorcery,” Amy grinned, waving her hand and casting a fireball at a shieldmaiden who was running at her, shouting with an ax raised. The woman vanished in a puff of smoke, reappearing at the far end of the table. “What do you think of that!?” Amy shouted, shaking her fist at the other woman.

“Amy, check this out!” Aaron grunted. He was shaking as he struggled to hold his attacker back, but behind the man he’d spotted Sigrun going for a drink from her mead goblet. With a roar Aaron pushed the man back as hard as he could, and a moment later the giant valkyrie lowered her cup without looking, causing Aaron’s opponent to disappear from view with a quick crisp * crunch.*

Sigrun blinked, looking down just as the man disappeared from beneath her cup in a puff of smoke, “Oh, oops?” she said sheepishly.

“Fantastic maneuver,” Eir said excitedly, nodding down at Aaron, “see how keen his situational awareness is? Where did you learn to watch your peripheral vision like that?”

“Sniper maps in shooting games,” Aaron said, blushing a little at the praise from the giant woman.

The Valkyries cheered as a particularly heated duel began in the center of the table, catching the attention of the other tiny mortals all along it. Eir, Karela, and Sigrun were all looking too, turning away from Aaron and Amy sipping their goblets of mead and grinning excitedly as the swords flashed.

“We should try to get out of here while they’re distracted,” Amy whispered.

“Right,” Aaron nodded.

The pair slowly made their way over the table, taking advantage of the fact that most of the other warriors were watching the spectacular ongoing duel. At one point Aaron found himself pausing, glancing that way, until Amy pulled on his arm with a scowl.

“There!” she whispered.

One of the seats at the table was empty, the Valkyrie in question having gotten up to chase down the serving woman with the tray full of frothing ale mugs. Linking arms, they jumped from the table together, landing with a grunt on the hardwood seat.

“It’s disturbing how easily I take jumping from high places now,” Amy muttered.

“Same,” Aaron laughed, “Okay, now let’s-“

A shadow fell over them, and both of them looked up to see the owner of the chair had returned. The blond valkyrie was clearly inebriated already, swaying slightly and with a red tinge to her cheeks as she pulled the chair away, causing both of the tiny occupants to stumble as the massive posterior of the drunken winged woman moved into position.

Amy screamed, Aaron just sighed in resignation, and a moment later the immense firm ass of the warrior woman pressed down on them, smothering them as she took her seat once again. The Valkyrie frowned, feeling the pair of lumps on her chair, and Aaron and Amy squeaked one final time as she ground her bottom against the chair, shifting her weight on it until a pair of tiny *crunches* was heard.

Now we’ll reappear, Aaron thought, wincing at the pressure on the pair of them.

“By Odin,” the Valkyrie laughed, watching the duel in the center of the table conclude with a fantastic stab through the chest, “what a fight!” She scowled as she looked down at her empty plate, grabbing it and getting up again. “Kitchenamid!” she shouted, setting off to search for the woman.

Amy gasped as she sat up, “What the fuck!?” she muttered, looking down at herself, “I definitely got squished there, why didn’t I poof back up on the table?”

“I guess the rules are different here?” Aaron said, cracking his neck and gritting his teeth as he stood back up. “Maybe you can just keep going until you get too messed up and then you do the poof thing?”

“It probably drags out the fights,” Amy grumbled.

“Let’s keep moving,” Aaron said, moving to the edge of the chair.

The two leapt again, rolling as they hit the ground. Standing up the two tiny humans saw a sea of legs beneath the table, stretching up like columns to the armored skirts the Valkyries wore. Up above another impressive fight must have been starting, because they began cheering, stomping their feet in excitement and slamming fists on the table.

Aaron spotted the door in the distance, waving Amy to follow him, “Come on!”

The two crept along the floor, occasionally glancing back at the table, “Damn,” Aaron muttered as the Valkyries all jumped up at once, throwing fists into the air and whistling excitedly, “you just know that whatever’s going on up there is awesome.”

“You can get the same experience watching Conan the Barbarian at home,” Amy hissed, “come on, we’re almost out of here!”

“WINE!” Everyone clamored at once as the fighting died down.

Aaron and Amy turned to see the serving girl returning again, walking down the table with a massive serving tray of wine glasses obscuring her view. As she plodded along it was clear she didn’t see the two of them, and she was between them and the door.

“Oh shit,” Amy muttered, turning, “RUN!”

“Let’s get to the side of the wall, then maybe we can-“ Aaron was cut off as the server cried out in surprise, tripping over a loose stone. A shadow fell over the pair, and the world seemed to slow as the hefty woman began falling towards them, the drink tray flying and goblets of wine flying everywhere.

Amy and Aaron just stared up at the serving woman’s immense breasts, a pair of house sized globes coming down at them like an unavoidable avalanche. Unconsciously they gripped one another’s hands, readying for the impact.

The titanic pair of tits collided with them, instantly darkening the world and flattening the two tiny mortals. Aaron felt his grip on Amy’s hand ripped away as the mounds of soft flesh crushed him into the stone floor, he felt a by now very familiar sense of pressure, then a loud *crack* before everything briefly went black.

A moment later he and Amy were back in front of Eir’s plate, the Valkyrie herself chuckling as she looked down at them.

“Karela, did you trip the serving woman?” the valkyrie asked, turning to her black winged rival.

“I couldn’t let our friends escape without having any fun,” she laughed, leering down at the pair.

“Screw you, your whole afterlife is messed up!” Amy shouted, “you seriously expect people to fight for your amusement forever?”

“This whole thing is like a twisted version of Pokemon,” Aaron agreed, “so you just pick different champions to fight at your table all day?”

“I don’t know who this Poking Man is,” Eir said dismissively, “but the next round is about to begin, and Aaron, I choose you!”

Aaron sighed, looking back to the new wave of Vikings and shieldmaidens appearing around the table, “I-It’s not really that bad!” Sigrun insisted, “everyone here loved fighting when they were alive, and you don’t fight for our amusement every day, sometimes we all fight while you mortals watch!”

“Then there are feasting days,” Karela said with a shrug.

“Will you please just try to have fun?” Sigrun asked pleadingly, looking down at the two. “We’ve been telling everyone how great you are…”

“No,” Amy said, crossing her arms.

“Dammit…” Aaron sighed, turning to face the table again.

“You can’t be serious,” Amy balked, “you just can’t so no to a pretty face, can you?”

“Guess not,” Aaron shrugged with a smirk. There was flash, and he was suddenly covered in jagged black armor with red lines running up it.

Amy gulped, “Whoa, what’s that?”

“If we can have whatever weapons and armor we want, I’m wearing legendary Daedric plate,” Aaron explained. He hefted a shining longsword, “and of course, the blade that was broken…”

Amy rolled her eyes, but a moment later she was in a skimpy set of flowing black robes with a deep cut cleavage, a broom in hand and a wide brimmed witch’s hat on her head.

“Okay,” She growled, “let’s do this…” She hopped on her broom, flying behind Aaron as he shouted a battle cry and charged the mob of Norsemen.

The goddess Freyja chuckled, her massive breasts jiggling as Aaron and Amy lay across them, spent and covered in dirt and bruises, “rest champions, you’ve earned it!”

The battles for the day were over, and the Valkyries were gathering up their champions, laughing amongst themselves as they retired to their personal quarters in the seemingly infinite and sprawling longhouse. Freyja had demanded Amy and Aaron be brought to her after watching them intently, and Eir, Karela, and Sigrun were standing attentively, grins on their faces as the goddess of the Valkyries praised their new mortals.

Aaron groaned as Freyja gently nudged him and Amy down into her expansive cleavage, wedging the two of them tightly into the middle of the two mounds of creamy pale flesh. Between the two of them they’d been a terror on the battlefield, leading to much drinking and cheering by their hosts, and eventual exhaustion when the feast and fight had finally ended.

“I had to admit I was unsure of these two,” Freyja said gleefully, “but Eir, your judgment remains as excellent as ever! Sigrun, I’m glad to see you following in her footsteps, Karela… Tell Hel there is indeed honor among her servants.”

“She’ll be quite excited, if confused, to hear such,” Karela chuckled.

“May we have our champions now?” Eir asked, “I think they deserve a reward for such a grand performance.”

“Of course,” Freyja said, fishing the pair out of the warm sea of her cleavage, “I hope to see more in the future!”

Aaron felt Eir’s fingers curl around him, and he and Amy were limp like ragdolls in her grip as she walked with them out of the feasting hall.

“You impressed Freyja!” Sigrun said excitedly, practically bouncing around Eir as she carried them.

“Enough so that she even said something nice about me, ” Karela laughed, her dark wings fluttering behind her.

The trio came to a wooden door, and as Eir opened it Aaron saw a vast bedchamber, with a four poster bed and a roaring fireplace. A rack of weapons and armor adorned one wall, and a massive bearskin carpet covered the floor.

As the warmth of the room hit the pair, Aaron and Amy found their fatigue disappearing, and both of them blinked, looking at one another as the dirt and sweat seemed to disappear from them by magic. Soon the two mortals were alert, looking up at Eir curiously.

“I shall take Aaron,” Eir announced, “you two see to Amy.” Amy screeched in surprise as she was tossed into the air, snapped out of her free fall by Karela. With that, Eir waved her hand, and a shimmering opaque wall appeared around the bed, hiding her and Aaron from view.

“Now how to reward such a good little witch,” Karela chuckled, bringing Amy in front of her face. Amy scowled as the Valkyrie toyed with her hair with a single finger.

“My idea of fun is that when Cydea and Gabriella get here, I’m going to be big again, and then I’ll get my hands on you at small size!”

Karela raised an eyebrow, “It would take a considerable amount of magic to have a mortal’s larger living form here… but let’s compromise!” She turned to Sigrun with a grin, “Sigrun, would you like to help me with Amy’s request?”

Sigrun frowned, and the petite Valkyrie stepped closer to Karela nervously, “Uh, sure, I could put her in my mouth and-“

Karela put a hand on the other Valkyrie’s shoulder, and she shrieked as a wave of magical lightning raced over her. The dark winged Valkyrie bent down to pick the shocked Sigrun up, hefting her two toys in her hand as she sauntered to a small table and chair in the corner of Eir’s room. With a chuckle she dropped the pair on the wooden surface, allowing Amy to stand upright and glare down at Sigrun, who was back to being a head shorter than her.

“Karela, you put the spell on too strong!” Sigrun squeaked, “I can’t grow back!”

“Did I? Silly me,” Karela smirked. “Anyways you’ll just have to find a way to please Amy at that size.”

Amy clapped a hand on the shorter woman’s shoulder, a wicked grin coming over her features, “Sounds like you’re my bitch blondie.” She glanced up at Karela, “fire up that spell again scarface!”

“Wait, don’t encourage her!” Sigrun said, her eyes going wide.

“Sigrun, we have to give the mortals what they want!” the black haired Valkyrie laughed, letting her magic flow down to the blonde Valkyrie. By the time she was done Sigrun was, to Amy’s perspective, no more than three inches tall, and the goth bent down to pick her up with a grin.

“So how does it feel from the other side?” Amy said in a husky voice.

“Oddly… thrilling ,” Sigrun admitted with a gulp. She struggled against Amy’s fingers, and looked up at the mountain sized Karela with awe, fighting a nervous shudder as she realized just how tiny the other Valkyrie had made her.

“You know you ate me the other night wings,” Amy said, running her tongue over lips painted black with lipstick, “it kinda sucked.”

“Sorry, I didn’t see you in my cup-“ Sigrun didn’t have time to finish before Amy popped the tiny Valkyrie into her mouth.

Amy smirked as she felt the panicking woman flutter her wings in excitement, panicking and pressing at the sides of Amy’s cheeks. Casually the goth implemented a maneuver she’d performed on Aaron and Gabriella, using her tongue to force Sigrun towards the front of her mouth and spread her legs open. The panicked shouts turned to moans as she slowly forced her tongue up and down the petite blonde’s legs, finally beginning to rub the powerful appendage right where they met. Even through Sigrun’s now soaked panties the intense tongue massage was beginning to bear fruit, and Amy smiled as she could feel the valkyrie’s hips starting to buck in time with her licks.

“Well? Are you going to swallow her or not?” Karela asked impatiently, leaning in closer to see the spectacle.

Amy held up a finger in annoyance, never opening her mouth and giving her tiny prisoner a chance to escape. Finally, when Sigrun gave one long wailing moan that vibrated the roof of her mouth, Amy tilted her head back, swallowing with a loud *gulp* that sent the wings fluttering again as the panicking blonde slid easily down her throat.

“There’s an art to it,” Amy said, crossing her arms and looking up at the giant Valkyrie, “you swallow them right when they cum, it’s more fun that way.”

“The demoness really has run you two through your paces,” Karela laughed.

Sigrun appeared next to Karela at full size again, panting and with her wings fluttering slightly, sending a few feathers drifting to the floor. The petite blonde looked down at Amy with a mix of awe and apprehension, a blush in her cheeks.

“I certainly have a new appreciation for what we put the mortals through up here,” she said with a nervous laugh.

“It was hilarious to see,” Karela chuckled.

“Oh really?” Sigrun scowled. She raised a hand at Karela, and bolts of magic hit the black winged Valkyrie, quickly reducing her to the same minute size Sigrun had been moments before, teleporting her just in front of Amy’s inches tall form.

“Oh,” Karela gulped, looking up nervously at the grinning Amy. She flapped her wings, trying to take off, but then grunted as Amy’s bare foot came down, pinning her to the table beneath a wall of pale flesh.

“Nope, not getting away that easy,” Amy chuckled, bending down to pick her up. She gripped the tips of the tiny valkyrie’s black wings, dangling her helplessly for a moment while she looked her over. “What a cute little bird,” Amy teased, slowly adjusting her grip so Karela couldn’t fly away, “Let’s see if she can sing!”

“What are you- OH!” Karela gasped, her head arching back as Amy’s finger went up under her skirt, slowly massaging her between the legs.

“My friend Gabriella has black wings too,” Amy said casually, “they’re a bit… puffier than yours, really feel nice on your skin after a long day.”

“A-Angels stole our look!” Karela protested, anger rising above lust as Amy’s finger continued its assault. “W-We are-“ she shivered, “Oh Odin… W-We are the real choosers of the fallen!”

“Sue them or something then,” Amy shrugged, “what I do know, is that the handful of times I’ve gotten Gabby small, I’ve kept her in a fun little birdcage in my room… and whenever I get the upper hand? That’s where you’re going.”

Karela shrieked with pleasure as Amy finished toying with her, sending her over the edge and making her black wings flap like a hummingbird’s as she squirmed pathetically in the goth’s grip. She blinked, dazed, as the orgasm receded, looking up at Amy with the same sense of apprehension Sigrun had learned.

“O-Of course you’ll never get it, the upper hand I mean,” Karela panted, “I’m simply letting you play with me for now, but don’t forget your place as- MMFF”

Amy had parted her black robes, sliding Karela down the front of the black and gold star patterned panties she’d conjured for herself. The Valkyrie tumbled in, pressed tightly against Amy’s womanhood as she grinned and imagined the panties getting tighter, becoming a size too small for her really, constraining the shrunken Valkyrie right up against her pussy in a way that made every struggle orgasmic.

“Fuck yeah,” Amy groaned, rubbing the crotch of her underwear, “a little payback now, and a lot later…”

“Uh, I’ll let you keep her small for another fifteen minutes or so,” Sigrun said nervously, “Amy, you’re just joking about all that birdcage stuff, right?”

Amy just smirked, refusing to answer.

Eir relaxed on the bed, her hands behind her head and her wings spread across the covers as Aaron, now naked, massaged her foot. The smell of fresh sweat, crisp and earthy, hit his nostrils as her toe curled down playfully to bump his head, and with a sigh the Valkyrie sat up, a soft smile on her face as she watched him work.

“Did the demon have you do this for her?” the Valkyrie asked.

“Cydea? Sometimes, but usually the one who really likes this is Gabriella,” Aaron said.

“And she smells like the angels do?” Eir said with a smirk, “not dusty and sweaty like a real warrior?”

“Yeah,” Aaron said slowly. As she spoke Eir’s feet took on a rich vanilla scent, like Gabriella’s had been before she’d fallen. The bare foot pressed down, pinning him to the soft covers as the bakery scent filled his nostrils.

“If you’d prefer I smell sweet and innocent like her, then have that,” Eir said disdainfully. Aaron groaned in pleasure as the soft skin of the Valkyrie’s foot slid over him.

Gabriella’s has a slightly smoky smell to her though, he thought, she’s a marshmallow that got burned…

Eir scowled, “Aaron, you wish to serve at the feet of a beautiful woman, here I am, and your thoughts are on another?” She ground her foot back and forth, increasing the pressure as she forced him into the bed. With every motion the vanilla scent, the faux Gabriella scent, clung to him, and his breathing became heavy as pleasure caused him to spasm feebly beneath her sole. With a grunt he clung to the sides, trying to push it up, but between the Valkyrie’s strength and the yielding nature of the bedspread, it was impossible.

“Is it the demon? Is she a jealous lover?” Eir asked, smirking as she watched his face contort with the mix of exertion and bliss.

He nearly laughed at the question, Cydea? Jealous? “If you’d just asked I’m sure she’d have been happy to let you fool around with us,” Aaron grunted, his arms shaking as he slowly tried to force Eir’s foot upward.

The Valkyrie’s eyes went wide as he actually managed to lift it, if only a hair, “Ask? Look at you, fighting me like this! You belong here!” She grinned, pressing down harder, threatening to squish him like a bug as she overwhelmed his strength. Her sole made contact with his erection again, and she slid her foot up and down quickly, enjoying the way his resistance crumbled as he came. Eir took a moment to admire his face at the moment of orgasm, and then with a grin pressed down as hard as she could, curling her toes around him as the familiar *crunch* rang out.

She held out a hand, letting Aaron reappear in it a moment later, “Well?” she asked, “as good as the angel?” Aaron looked away with a sigh, and the Valkyrie frowned. “You had fun at the table, doing battle,” she said accusingly, “your battle cries were like nothing I’ve ever heard before! Only a warrior-poet could come up with ‘let’s get ready to rumble’ and when you declared that the land of Skyrim belonged to the Nords? I know not their struggle, but the passion with which you shouted it… it thrilled me!”

Aaron blushed, “I had some inspiration from a few other warrior poets,” he said sheepishly, “but that’s besides the point, I had fun here, and maybe I wouldn’t mind visiting sometime, but this isn’t really where Amy and I belong.”

Eir’s wings drooped, and her lips pursed, “I… I see, I had hoped that if you got to experience Valhalla for yourself that perhaps you would be won over, but if that isn’t the case…” she sighed, “I suppose that it would be wrong to keep you two here, if you really wish to leave.”

“Whew,” Aaron sighed and smiled, “I’m really glad to hear that Eir, because I have a feeling that things could get really wild if Cydea ends up raising hell in a place like this.”

Cydea and Gabriella followed closely behind Jormungandr through the twisting tunnels of space and time, “Are you sure you know where you’re going?” Cydea hissed, clutching her pitchfork as a strange specter zoomed past them.

“Of course,” the dragoness beamed, “my sister Nidhogg dug these tunnels herself!”

Sheila, guardian of the eternal outback, gazed across the desert landscape of the ethereal Australian afterlife, “Another fine day living the dreamtime,” she chuckled to herself. She bit her lip as she felt a stirring in her loins, brought on by amorous thoughts and the four Victoria Bitters she’d had with breakfast. “Time to find me a little fun!”

Setting her slouch hat on her head, she glanced down and spotted what she was looking for, “Is that you Oliver? You horny dickhead, you were trying to spot me changing knickers!”

Near her booted feet a man in khakis and a vest stepped out from behind a bush, looking up at the Australian goddess sheepishly, “I didn’t mean no harm!”

Sheila chuckled and reached down to pick the tiny mortal up, dangling him by one arm in front of her face as she took in his body. Oliver had died trying to recover his cooler from a family of kangaroos, assuring him a place as one of her most valued souls, and his perfect abs were the icing on the cake.

She paused, feeling something wasn’t right, “Do you hear… Do you hear that thunder?”

“No Sheila,” Oliver said, confused.

“I’ve gotta run, you’d better take cover,” she grinned, sliding him down into her cleavage. Her breasts were tanned and sweaty from the high noon sun, and the tiny man quickly disappeared between them as she pushed down, buttoning her shirt up slightly to make sure he’d stay safely in place.

“Now who’s causing a disturbance in the down-underverse?” she muttered angrily.

The trio tumbled out of the tunnels onto the hard desert soil, and with a groan they all got to their feet. Cydea recovered first, looking around at the desert landscape with a frown.

“Are you sure this is Valhalla?”

“Crikey, it’s the fuckin’ devil!” someone shouted.

Cydea looked down to see a tiny man in dungarees and a wide brimmed hat pointing up at them, “Oh crap,” she muttered.

“I ain’t scared of you!” the man shouted, quickly chugging the green glass bottle in his hand before smashing it over a nearby rock. With a roar he charged at Cydea’s foot, and the demon winced at the pain, leaping back.

“Hey, quit that! We’re just lost! Jormungandr where the hell are we?”

“I’ve made a wrong turn,” the dragoness muttered, “give me a few moments to open the portal again.”

“Hurry up!” Cydea scowled, “this guy’s got friends! OW!” she jumped up, bouncing on one foot as the approaching mob of tiny Australians pelted her with boomerangs.

“I’ve got it!” Gabriella said eagerly, fluttering over. She giggled, wiggling her toes over the tiny mortals, “looks like you boys have been bad!”

“Wait, Gabby don’t!” Cydea protested, but the angel was already blushing, bringing her bare foot down to squish the attacking mortals one by one.

“They need to be punished though!” Gabriella said, grinning as she tracked her foot over one that was fleeing, bringing her sole down and causing the soul to puff out of existence.

“Oh shit,” Cydea muttered, “Hey Jormy, get that portal open now! 

“What’s the big deal?” Gabriella asked, “they’ll just reappear somewhere else.”

“You don’t just show up in someone else’s afterlife and start stomping their mortals!” Cydea hissed.

As if summoned, a VW Kombi appeared in a dust cloud, hissing as the fried out engine failed just in front of the trio. The door opened, and Sheila stepped out, her face red with rage.

“Oi! You stompin’ my mates!?”

“Sheila wait!” Cydea protested, “It’s all a-“ The right hook caused the demon to stumble back, and Gabriella caught her, only to receive the left landing on her own forehead.

Sheila turned to Jormungandr, sizing up the ancient dragoness, “What the fuck are you supposed to be?”

“I am the world serpent!” she hissed, “she who roils the very waves with her-“

“Fuck off you fancy fuck crocodile!” Sheila shouted over her, raising her fists. The uppercut caused the dragoness to howl in pain, stumbling back through her portal just as it opened. Cydea and Gabriella saw their opportunity, and leapt through it just as Sheila drew her large bowie knife from her belt. “And fucking stay out, the lot of ya!” she shouted after them.

The angel, the demon, and the dragon limped through the tunnels of time, silent and embarrassed.

Finally the dragoness spoke, “It should just be up here,” she hissed, wincing as she touched her black eye. “What manner of madwoman was that?”

“Don’t worry about her,” Cydea said as the tunnel began to open up, “we’re just lucky we got out of there before she could start up with her didgeridoo.” She and Gabriella shuddered, following Jormungand out onto the snowy fields around the great feast hall of Valhalla.

“Behold,” Jormungandr said, gesturing around, “Asgard!”

“Nice place,” Cydea mused, looking at the mountain ranges around them. “Now where do we find Aaron and Amy?”

Jormungandr licked her forked tongue over her lips, looking at the world tree in the distance, “There!” she said, pointing to it with a grin, “those who took your friends wait for us by Ygdrassil!”

“The time for purification is at hand!” Gabriella said gleefully, igniting her flaming sword.

“It’s so funny to me that you used to be a guardian angel,” Cydea laughed, causing her pitchfork to appear in her hands.

“I wasn’t very good at the job,” Gabriella giggled, “my oopsie-daisy was how you got Aaron in the first place, remember?”

Eir, Karela, and Sigrun waited at the side of the feasting table, their heads low, as Aaron and Amy stood before the matronly form of Freyja. The goddess was regarding them intently, and with a frown she took a sip of mead before speaking.

“You wish to leave?”

“Yeah,” Aaron sighed, “It’s been great, really,” Amy coughed and he shot her a look before turning back to Freyja. “We’d like to return to Earth.”

Freyja sighed, “I’ve never heard of mortals wanting to go back once arriving, but since you two maintain the spark of life I suppose it is possible. Eir, is this what you think is best?”

“I do Freyja,” the Valkyrie said with a sigh.

“Very well,” the goddess nodded, “I will order the rainbow bridge to be-“

A long horn blared in the distance, and every Valkyrie in the hall gasped, looking to Freyja in stunned shock.

“THE WORLD TREE IS UNDER ATTACK!” the goddess shouted, rising and causing a massive battleax to appear in her hands. The Valkyries leapt into action, shouting as they caused their own weapons to appear, clamoring out the door.

“What’s happening?” Aaron shouted.

Eir scowled, sweeping the two up into her grip, “I’m sorry, but your return will have to wait, Yggdrasil is in danger!” She quickly brought them up to her chest, tucking the two in snugly as she made her way outside. With a flap of her wings they took off into the sky, the frigid wind blowing Eir’s hair around her face as they made their way towards the glimmering tree.

Jormungandr laughed, belching fire on the handful of Valkyries that guarded the world tree. Several raised their shields, but most fell back, shrieking in terror as the dragoness sauntered closer to the skyscraper sized tree.

Behind her Gabriella swooped through the air, intercepting flying Valkyries with her flaming sword, sending them smoking to the ground with deft swordsmanship as her black wings flapped and her burning halo danced with excitement. Cydea advanced with her pitchfork at her hip, sending bolts of hellfire that swept away dozens of charging Valkyries at once.

“Jormy, I don’t see Eir around here,” Cydea shouted.

“She’s here, don’t worry!” Jormungandr grinned, “just hold them off a little longer!”

“Hold them off?” Gabriella frowned, pausing in mid air, “why? We just need to find Aaron and Amy!”

“FOR ASGARD!” hundreds of voices called.

Cydea and Gabriella looked up to see the sky filled with Valkyries, their steel shining as they descended. Eir was at the lead, her sword raising to strike Gabriella.

“Too slow!” the angel laughed, parrying the strike, “Cydea, keep them off me!”

Cydea grinned, batwings appearing on her back and springing open as she joined in the aerial battle, “Gabby’s going to kick your ass again, and Hell’s coming with her!”

“Wait!” Aaron shouted from Eir’s cleavage, “we don’t need to do this!”

“G-Guys, can we stop with the loops and aerial sword fights?” Amy groaned behind him, “I think I’m going to be sick…”

Aaron’s plea was answered by a dozen shouts of pain as Cydea let loose with a gout of hellfire from her pitchfork, her tail whipping back and forth excitedly.

“Give us our friends back now! ” Gabriella shouted, bringing her flaming sword against Eir’s own blade, shaking as she drove it closer to the Valkyrie’s neck.

“I was going to!” Eir hissed.

“Yeah right!” Cydea called, “you’re just begging for mercy now that Jormy over there led us here!”

“Jormy!?” Eir hissed, “Do you speak of Jormungandr? The world serpent?” She flapped her wings, separating from a confused Gabriella, “Tell me you fools did not take her here, to the world tree?”

Gabriella and Cydea looked at one another, “So what if we did?” Cydea asked, “we’re helping each other out!”

“She wants to reach the tree so she can free her sister, Nidhogg!” Eir hissed, “she who gnaws at the roots of creation!”

“Cydea, that does sound kind of bad,” Gabriella said weakly.

“It’s probably bullshit,” Cydea retorted, “Hey Jormy, is this true…” she trailed off, realizing that Jormungandr had left the pair, and was away from the battle.

“AT LONG LAST!” she laughed, placing her hands on the tree, “Let these foul roots contain you no more sister!”

The world began to shake, and clouds blocked out the sun as the leaves on the world tree began to wither, falling around them like rain. The remaining Valkyries, the angel, and the demon landed, looking up in awe as a grinning woman’s face burst out from beneath the ground, roots feebly tugging at her shoulders as she flexed against them, tearing them as she unearthed herself. Like Jormungandr, scales covered her cheeks, black rather than her sister’s green, and a tail that caused the air itself to ripple as she moved it waved behind her.

“At long last,” she boomed, “I am free to poison all realms of creation!”

Cydea sighed, turning to Eir. The Valkyrie opened her mouth as if to say something, but instead squealed in surprise as the demon reached into her bra, jostling her breasts as she retrieved Amy and Aaron.

“Fucking finally,” Amy muttered, sinking between the soft red cinnamon scented tits, “Cydea, do we have to fight this thing?”

“Nah, I’m sure there are a bunch of Valkyries to…” the demoness glanced around the field around the world tree, seeing the dozens of groaning and knocked out Valkyries she and Gabriella had cut down on their way in. “Huh,” she muttered, “yeah, probably.”

“You fools have doomed us all!” Freyja shouted, fluttering down to them in a rage, “Nidhogg will not be content to befoul Asgard, she will come for your own realms as well!”

“No,” Eir muttered, “Freyja, it is my own arrogance that has caused this.”

“I helped,” Sigrun muttered, landing next to her.

“I tried to talk them out of it, but they insisted I come too,” Karela said, fluttering overhead.

Eir shot her an angry look, then turned to Gabriella and Cydea, “I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but will you please help me?”

“Cydea,” Gabriella whispered, “We really should…”

“And her angel instincts come back out at the worst possible time,” Cydea chuckled, “Yeah, we’ll help.”

The wind howled as they looked up at the ancient dragon, laughing as the clouds above roiled.

End Notes:

One more part left for this story arc, hope it's been fun!

Part 9: Ragnarock and Roll by Greenanon

Aaron and Amy clung to one another as Cydea’s massive tits jostled around them with each flap of her batlike wings. The demoness hefted her pitchfork at her hip, sending bursts of hellfire out at the pair of dragon sisters as their bodies grew, stretching across the sky. They both screamed as Cydea pinwheeled through the air, dodging a burst of blue flame from the mouth of Jormungandr as the draconic woman’s laughter rang in their ears.

“Watch it with the acrobatics!” Amy shouted.

“Sorry!” Cydea muttered, and a moment later her hand came down, pressing the two of them deeper into her cleavage. Her breasts expanded slightly, smothering the two tiny mortals and pressing them together as her bosom nearly overflowed the black corset she was wearing. “There, that should keep you in place,” she said with a smirk.

“CHARGE!” Sigrun shouted, leading the trio of Valkyries as they flew upwards, baring their blades at the black haired dragon woman’s enormous face. She growled, turning to them and unleashing a torrent of black smoke from her mouth, causing them to scream in pain as they fell to the ground, moaning with pain as they writhed on the grass around the world tree.

“Rise!” Gabrielle shouted, holding her flaming sword aloft. As her angelic powers enveloped the three fallen Valkyries, they felt their energy return, and they quickly leapt back into the air, their wings carrying them up to the dark angel’s side. Her halo flared, the fires burning blue as they formed up behind her, “Now, be more careful this time,” she chided, hefting her blade with a grin.

A trumpet rang out, and Gabriella’s black wings flared, flapping madly as she gathered speed. The Valkyries struggled to keep up with her as they flew alongside Nidhogg’s cheek, their blades flashing along the dragon woman’s exposed cheeks.

“Ahh!” she cried out, bringing her hand to her face as if stung, “You will pay for that angel!”

“Sister!” Jormungandr cried out angrily, “let me swat these flies for you!” The green haired woman’s scaled tail came up, but she cried out in pain as Cydea leapt down, driving her pitchfork into the gigantic appendage, leaping off of it like a flea and taking to the air again before the giant woman’s swiping clawed hand could snatch her.

It’s good to hurt her, Cydea thought, glancing around with a frown, but these hits aren’t slowing them down at all… She focused, teleporting herself over to the goddess Freyja, who was tending to the field of wounded Valkyries.

“Hey, Viking girl,” Cydea snapped, getting the goddess’s attention, “do these two scaley bitches have any kind of weak points, hidden rituals to get rid of them, anything like that?”

“Nidhogg and Jormungandr are the end,” Freyja said softly, “the destruction of Asgard, of all the nine realms. Without the roots of the world tree to bind their powers, I don’t think that even ones such as you can do more than slow them down…” She gestured to the two dragon-women, who were growing larger as color seemed to fade from the horizon, the rays of the sun dimming and the waters of the distant ocean going still, “they are draining the power from this afterlife, with the power they pull from us and our resident souls, they will be strong enough to devour the next, growing larger and more powerful with each world they consume.”

“Then Gabby and I will just have to make sure they lose here,” Cydea muttered, looking up at the ever growing women with a frown.

Gabriella’s flaming sword slashed out at the claw of Jormungandr, causing her to scowl in annoyance as the angel fluttered again out of reach. She squeaked in pain as another clawed hand grabbed her from behind, squeezing her wings against her body as the Angel squirmed defiantly in her grip.

“What to do with such a pesky little dove?” Jormungandr laughed as Nidhogg brought Gabriella closer.

“She looks like one of those Angels, but carries the stink of Hell on her,” Nidhogg mused, “fallen perhaps? Thrown out like old garbage?”

“I-I was not!” Gabriella howled angrily, “I-“

“I care not,” the black scaled dragon-woman’s voice boomed, “begone now, to a place where nothing matters.”

A metallic black sheen came over Gabriella, and she screamed as she was hurtled through time and space, through the holes in creation that Nidhogg had chewed during her long slumber, vanishing from creation as the Valkyries and Cydea looked on in horror.

“Gabby?” Cydea whispered.

Aaron and Amy poked their heads out of her cleavage, looking on in horror as a few wisps of smoke trailed from Nidhogg’s hand.

“She is gone,” Nidhogg grinned, “celestial beings are so hard to kill, much easier to throw her to some time or place where she’ll never be seen again!” She laughed, “and I have sent her to a most hopeless fate, rest assured.”

“I’m going to make fucking boots from her scales,” Cydea breathed, blinking away a quick tear. With a roar the demon spread her wings, enveloping herself in hellfire as she descended upon the dragon sisters.

Gabriella screamed, then hit something hard, tumbling along the cold, hard ground as she groaned in pain. She blinked, slowly standing up and looking around at the black sky above, then finally to the single tiny point of light. It was a dull red, flickering as if struggling to breathe.

“Hello Gabriella,” a weak voice, a familiar voice, called.

“Morticia?” Gabriella asked, stopping before the reaper, who was laying across the barren black soil, her eyes closed, her scythe laying at her side. “W-Where are we?”

“At the end,” Morticia said softly, not opening her eyes. “That’s the last star in the universe, and it’s going to go any minute now…”

Gabriella gulped, shivering, “It’s so cold…”

“Hell’s fires have gone out, Heaven’s light has dimmed, a thousand other places are just as barren as creation itself, and the stars have fallen,” Morticia replied, unmoving. “You’ve all moved on. I’m the last one here.” The Grim Reaper’s eyes finally opened, slightly misty, and she pointed up at the small flickering red star, “when the final bit of light goes, then I’ll go too… I’m scared Gabby, I know it’s hypocritical of me of all people to say that, but I am.”

“Oh,” Gabriella said, shifting uncomfortably. Some part of her angelic instincts carried through, and she knelt next to Death, “is there anything I can do?”

“No,” Death replied, sniffing, “I have enough power left to send you out of here, it’s not your time after all, but…” she looked up at Gabriella, a pleading look in her eyes, “would you stay here for a few more minutes?”

Gabriella smiled, running a hand through the pale woman’s jet black hair, “Yes, I think I can spare that.”

Cydea knelt, panting, on the hillside, as the three Valkyries and Freyja stood behind her. Amy and Aaron were in the grass, covered in her sweetly cinnamon smelling sweat. In the distance the two enormous dragon-women tore at a range of mountains, laughing wickedly as they reduced the brilliant and vibrant landscape of Asgard to rubble.

“Uh, guys, this isn’t looking great,” Aaron said with a frown, “can we call Karen back in Hell and maybe get some hellhounds up here or something?”

“They’d never get here in time,” Cydea sighed, “almost all of the major afterlives have their top people at that stupid AI convention!”

“Okay, who is nearby that could help us?” Aaron asked.

“There is one person,” Cydea muttered, “but she won’t come here, we’ll need to get the dragons to her.”

“Then we will do it!” Eir cried, drawing her sword.

“They look pretty excited about eating Asgard,” Karela muttered, “I don’t think they’re going to leave to fight Cydea’s friend.”

“She’s not my friend,” Cydea sighed, “and she’s going to kick the shit out of me after this.

“She doesn’t sound very nice,” Sigrun muttered, “but maybe mean is what we need right now?”

“Fuck yeah it is,” Amy growled, “those bitches smoked Gabriella!”

“No,” Cydea muttered, “she’s still out there somewhere…” The demon stood up, shaking her head and flapping her wings once, “Okay, here’s what we need… Valkyries, get the Rainbow Bridge powered up! Aaron, do you care if I use you as bait?”

“Hell no!” Aaron said, laughing at Cydea’s expression at his use of the phrase, “Seriously, what’s it going to be, eaten? Stomped? Drowned in her-“

“By Odin, what do you do to these humans?” Sigrun squealed.

“We have fun ,” Cydea responded with a chuckle, “Amy, is your magic still working here?”

“Yup!” Amy said, grinning as sparks danced along her fingers, “I might be tiny, but I can still pack a punch!” Cydea nodded, reaching down for her and placing her in the dense black forest of her hair, leaning against one of her curled horns.

“See if you can give me some cover fire,” the demon explained, “I mostly want to lure the green one, so focus on slowing the big black one down. I’m pretty sure hurting her is out of the question, so try annoying her.”

“I hope this trap of yours works,” Freyja muttered, “or else we might all be doomed.”

“Damned, doomed, they’re pretty close,” Cydea said with a shrug, “Personally? I think we’ve got a chance in hell!”

Morticia sighed, smiling slightly as Gabriella began to hum “amazing grace” under her breath, “that’s nice,” she said. “I miss music, the living made so much of it… then it trickled away, then stopped completely.” She chuckled, “I remember the day the music died… I was so excited and so sad to meet Buddy Holly and the rest.”

“Can I play you something?” Gabriella asked, standing up and manifesting her harp. She strummed the strings once, letting the soft sound of an electric guitar riff echo through the dead universe.

“Yes, I think a funeral dirge is appropriate, something appropriately sad,” Morticia muttered.

Gabriella thought for a moment, then smiled, “No,” she said.

“No?” Death sat up, annoyed, “ I’m the one dying Gabriella, I should get my wishes honored! What’s more important than the day you die?”

Gabriella just laughed, “you of all people should know that!” The Grim Reaper looked at the fallen angel quizzically, and she just huffed and rolled her eyes, “The next day!”

With that Gabriella began to play her harp, the sound emanating from it resembling an electric guitar as the angel dove into the song she’d chosen. Morticia watched, stunned at both the defiance and the song, as Gabriella began to sing, her voice becoming truly angelic.

“ In a place you only dream of, where your soul is always free, silver stages golden curtains, filled my head plain as can be…”

“Hey, dragons!” Cydea shouted, catching the attention of the two truly mountainous dragon girls. They stopped their destruction for a moment, appraising her with wicked grins.

“The horned imp returns for more?” Jormungandr chuckled.

“Perhaps she wishes to die here, rather than when we consume her precious Hell?” Nidhogg answered.

“Or maybe I’ve got something to trade?” Cydea asked, extending her hand and holding a shining apple in her palm.

“Do I really need to be disguised as the apple!?” Aaron asked, glancing at the two enormous monsters from within the illusion.

“It needs a magical signature,” Cydea hissed under her breath, “and you have a pretty great one, given all the ethereal beings you end up fucking!”

“Fair enough,” Aaron muttered.

“W-What is that!?” Jormungandr asked eagerly.

“That cannot be the fruit!?” Nidhogg said, looming over Cydea.

“Yep, the tree of knowledge,” Cydea chuckled, “Ol’ Lucifer snatched a few seeds, and those of us who really make him happy can get one of these for ourselves as a little holiday bonus. Being a couple of serpents obsessed with a tree, I felt like you might appreciate one!”

“Give it to me!” Nidhogg demanded angrily.

“To you!?” Jormungandr angrily asked, “you were imprisoned within the world tree, while I worked to free you!”

“And it took far too long,” Nidhogg growled, “I would be able to use that apple to far greater effect than your feeble mind ever could!”

“Feeble mind!?” Jormungandr howled, “I rule the sky and seas!”

“And everyone who matters lives on the land,” the black dragoness replied, “Demon, give me that apple and I shall consider letting you live.”

“No, I need you to spare Asgard!” Cydea demanded.

“NEVER!” both dragons replied at once, leaping at her.

With a chuckle Cydea tossed Aaron, disguised as the apple, up and down in her palm, causing him to grunt, they took the bait, she thought gleefully.

“Fine then, neither of you can have it!” she flapped her wings, flying across the landscape as the pair roared after her. Nidhogg leapt into the air, her jaws opening wide, but a quick clap of thunder sent her sprawling back. Smoke rose from Amy’s fingertip as she clung to the demon’s horn.

“Fly faster!” she shouted.

The black serpent-woman was already up and after them again, her mouth blocking out the sun as she rose high over them. Amy bit her lip, then quickly channeled everything she had into a massive illusion spell.

Dozens of copies of her and Cydea appeared, flying through the sky in random patterns as the dragon sisters grabbed them, chomping their jaws over them as they vanished into smoke on contact. Cydea glanced back, chuckling as she sped ahead of her false duplicates, grinning as she saw the three Valkyries and the goddess Freyja standing at the bulwark of the rainbow bridge.

“TURN IT ON NOW!” she ordered.

With a hiss of magic, a vast rainbow leapt into being, crossing the void down towards Earth, aiming towards a small continent in the southern hemisphere. It wasn’t really going there of course, just to the afterlife associated with it.

Sheila took a bite of her vegemite sandwich, watching a herd of kangaroos cross the vast expanse of the outback. A tingle set her on edge, and she frowned, setting her meal down and looking up at the red sunset in the sky. A rainbow came down, and Sheila felt her buzz start to turn into an angry roar as she saw the red skinned demoness sliding down it.

“Oi, Devil, get the fuck out of here or you’re gonna be walloped from here to Tasmania!”

“Hey Sheila,” Cydea shouted, “I’m here with my two dragon friends, and they were just telling me that Australia sucks!”

Sheila blinked, “C-Come again!?”

“Yeah, we all were talking about how we wish Kurt Russel was in Gladiator instead of Russel Crowe!”

Sheila saw red, and as she sputtered with rage, “Y-You bloody well done it now!” she stammered, shaking as a boomerang appeared in one hand, and a machete in the other.

“Uh, Cydea, is this a good idea?” Amy asked nervously, nestling into the demon’s hair.

“Relax,” Cydea said with a smirk, “In her own afterlife Sheila’s pretty much unstoppable, we just need to prod her to really go all out.” She cupped her hands around her mouth, “Steve Irwin was a-“ She gulped, Sheila towered over the horizon, looming larger than any skyscraper or mountain as she raised her boot angrily. Just as she was about to stomp the demon, the two dragons came barreling down the bridge after her, hissing angrily.

“Where is Cydea!?” Jormungandr howled, leaping to her feet. She paused, seeing Sheila, whose eyes narrowed as she sized up the two draconic women, each nearly as big as she was.

“Forget her, you two are about to take back everything bad you’ve ever said about Australia?”

“What’s Austral-“ Nidhogg’s question was cut off by a Boomerang the size of an intercontinental jet slamming into her face.

“I’ve got to hand it to you,” Amy muttered, feeling the tremor as the massive black dragon-woman tumbled to the earth, “this plan is actually coming together.”

Sheila cried out in pain as Jormungandr’s claws raked across her arm, and the world shook as the titanesses battled against the blood red Australian sunset. A moment later her sister joined her, and the pair began to drive Sheila back as the Australian goddess cursed up a storm that would make a sailor blush.

There was a rustling of wings as the three Valkyries landed behind them, “What do we do now?” Eir asked, hefting her sword nervously.

“We try to back Sheila up,” Cydea muttered, “and hope for a miracle.” She hefted Aaron in her hand, smirking as she saw his true form through the illusion, “if I can get Aaron here close to Jormungandr, I’ve got something up my sleeve… but I’ve got nothing for the other one.”

“Then we cannot hope to defeat her,” Eir said forlornly, “Nidhogg will eventually overcome even this place and its guardian…”

As if in response, Sheila screamed as the black scaled tail whipped across her back, nearly knocking her over.

“Oi, it’s gonna be like that is it!?” Sheila screamed, raising her fists. Her attack on the two was becoming more savage, but more desperate, and as the two dragons laughed, shrugging off her blows, it was clear that even in her place of power, Sheila wouldn’t hold them forever.

Still, her fury was impressive, “Making movies, making songs,” Sheila sang as her right hook caught the black scaled dragon on the chin, “an’ fightin’ round the world! 

GREEN GRASS AND HIGH TIDES FOREVER! Gabriella sang, strumming her harp.

  CASTLES OF STONE SOULS AND GLORY! Morticia echoed, playing along on her own electric guitar, transformed from her scythe.

The two continued the song, and Gabriella bowed out, letting Morticia finish the song in a guitar solo that echoed throughout the dead universe, the last music there would ever be. The reaper panted a moment, looking down at her instrument as it turned back into her scythe, then up at Gabriella with a smile.

“Thanks for that,” she said finally. She looked up at the last red sun in the universe, now barely holding on as it twinkled on the edge of supernova. “You need to go now.” She turned and presented her scythe to Gabriella, who looked at it, wide eyed.

“I can’t take this,” she whispered.

“There’s nothing left here to die except me,” Morticia said with a sad smile. Gabriella took it, and her halo’s flame went black, a gold trim appearing on her ebony robes as the scythe’s power flowed through her. “I christen ye the angel of death,” Morticia said, waving a hand, “Goodbye Gabriella.”

“Goodbye Morticia,” Gabriella said, waiving with a smile as the cosmic forces wrapped around her, carrying her far back into the past, when the universe was vibrant and young.

Morticia looked up as the last star winked out, leaving her in total darkness… but the end did not come. The reaper thought on it for a while, and what Gabriella had said before their shared song.

What’s more important than the day you die… the next day? Death blinked in the darkness, realizing something profound, and bursting with laughter. The next day!

She held her hands up, feeling the vast power that she hadn’t used in eons flowing through her. The vast scattered atoms and molecules of the heat-dead universe heeded her call, roaring across space to her. Soon they began to glow as they grew closer, long forgotten fire and energy returning to the cosmos. Morticia willed them all together, concentrating everything in one single infinitely dense point. She gritted her teeth, realizing she couldn’t hold it much longer, and with a smile she uttered her final words.

“Let there be light!”

The cosmos roared to life once again.

Cydea and the Valkyries dodged the flailing tail the size of a skyscraper as they rocketed through the sky towards Jormungandr’s face. Cydea held Aaron in her hand, and with a grin presented him to the sneering woman with a visage that filled the sky. The green dragon woman’s face lit up as she saw what she thought was the apple of Eden’s garden, and her mouth opened as Cydea approached. The demon hurtled her disguised mortal through the air as hard as she could.

Aaron screamed as the illusion vanished, leaving him flying upwards into a gaping chasm like maw that could swallow an apartment building. The jaws snapped shut, blocking out the light, and the highway sized tongue cushioned his fall as he bounced along its soft, wet surface. The world around him dripped saliva, and he soon found himself struggling as a stream of the sticky goo swept him along, back towards the empty blackness at the back of the dragoness’s mouth.

Jormungandr grinned triumphantly, then tilted her head back and swallowed with a loud gulp.

Aaron felt the vacuum pull him downward, the open tunnel of her throat shuddering as it forced him lower, towards her stomach. The organ rumbled excitedly as he tumbled in, falling for what seemed like forever as the rich acrid odor rose in clouds around him. The sting of his impact into the ocean of acid caused him to thrash, and his struggles didn’t last long before his tiny body was dissolved entirely, letting the dragon shudder with pleasure as she felt what she thought was the magical energy of the fruit of Eden dissipate.

“She has devoured Aaron,” Eir shouted, flying up with the other two Valkyries, “what now?”

Cydea held up one hand, letting the magical contract the dragoness had signed appear in it, holding up her other, she allowed Aaron to reappear, gasping as if he were still struggling for life in the dragon’s belly.

Nidhogg laughed wickedly as she forced Sheila down into the dirt, stomping on the Australian’s face with her foot and eliciting a cry of pain. She nodded when Sheila didn’t rise, then turned to her sister.

“You got the fruit!” she said excitedly, “do you feel any different? What secrets do you know!?”

“I… don’t feel like I know anything new,” Jormungandr said with a frown.

“That was no apple,” Cydea called, amplifying her voice to get the titans attention. The two dragons turned to her and the Valkyries. She held up Aaron with a smug grin, “That was this mortal, Aaron Smith, whose soul is owned by me.” She turned to the contract, “Per our agreement, I am to be reimbursed for any and all food and drink provided during our excursion to Valhalla!” She looked up at Jormungandr, “do you have a mortal for me to eat? In return?”

“What!?” the green haired woman balked, “that’s ridiculous, I’d never honor- AH!” Pain shot through her as flames danced from Cydea’s eyes.

“ Everyone has to honor a contract with Hell,” Cydea laughed, “or else your soul is forfeit!” Jormungandr’s eyes went wide as she felt herself shrinking against her will, iron shackles appearing on her hands and neck.

“S-Sister, help me!” she shouted, looking up in fear.

Nidhogg just sighed, shrugging, “You seem to have fallen into the demon’s trap sister, and in truth only one of us was going to get to consume creation!” her grin widened as she licked her lips, reaching down for the now human sized Jormungandr, “I suppose it will be me!”

“YOU TRAITOR!” Jormungandr howled, sprinting across the Australian outback, “D-Demon, Valkyries, don’t let her do this!” She squealed in horror as her sister plucked her up, slowly leaning back and raising her over her open mouth.

“Shouldn’t you help her?” Aaron asked Cydea nervously.

“I’ve been fighting that black scaled bitch all day, and it’s done fuck all,” Cydea said in a tired voice, “I don’t know what you expect from me Aaron, you’d need a real heaven-sent miracle to-“

A boom echoed across the desert as Gabriella’s enormous form appeared, holding a scythe that stretched across the sky, “The angel of death is upon you!” she said with a grin, her voice reverberating ominously.

“Will something like that do?” Amy asked with a grin.

“P-Probably,” Cydea stammered, her eyes wide.

Nidhogg dropped her sister, sending the chained dragoness to the ground, screeching, as she squared off against the newcomer. With a roar she belched acrid black smoke out at Gabrielle, who just waved it away casually as she stepped towards the monster.

“Y-You can’t reap me,” Nidhogg stammered, backing up slightly, “I am above life and death!”

“Unfortunately for you, the scythe also lets me bring things back to life,” Gabriella said with a grin, “things like trees. ” She tapped the scythe against the ground, and the ground shook as the world tree itself manifested in the distance, the leaves flowering into bloom as the bark healed itself, becoming a vibrant springtime sapling once more.

“NOOO!” Nidhogg screamed, trying to flee as roots sprung from the ground, dragging her back down. The soil molded around her, making the giantess’s escape impossible as the thick legs of the world tree dragged her back to her subterranean prison. Jormungandr just watched, impassive, as her sister was trapped once more, and a moment later the world tree vanished, returning to Asgard.

Gabriella smiled down at all of them, and with a flash of light they were all on the ground again, at their normal sizes, save for Amy and Aaron, who still fit comfortably in Cydea’s hands. Behind them the giant form of Sheila groaned, rubbing her head.

“Let’s get out of here before she wakes up,” Cydea muttered.

“Haha, yes, let us be on our way!” Jormungandr said with a weak smile, “clearly this was a mistake, and I am very sorry, so my fellow Asgardians, we can let bygones be-“

“Did you sign a deal with this demon?” Eir asked with a smirk. The dragoness nodded weakly, and Eir looked back to Sigrun and Karela, who just shrugged. “Then I suppose she owns you, until such time as you can provide her what you owe.”

“Good news Amy, you don’t have to cook for me when I visit Earth anymore!” Cydea chuckled. She snapped her fingers, and a chain link leash appeared, connected to Jormungandr’s neck. The draconic woman yelped as Cydea pulled her towards the still extended rainbow bridge.

Back on Earth, the group sat around the firepit in Amy’s backyard as the sun slowly set, the goth herself at full size once again and chuckling at her latest piece of jewelry, a small cage with Karela, the black winged Valkyrie, inside of it.

“I-I can’t believe Freyja just gave us away!” Sigrun squealed, struggling at tiny size to rub Amy’s feet at the end of the lawn chair.

“Quit your whining,” Amy growled, “two weeks of being our slaves is a pretty light sentence after what you three did to my parlor!”

“And what of me!? I’ll be stuck with this demon as my mistress forever!” Jormungdandr slurred drunkenly, throwing the plastic party cup to the ground. The contents of hard liquor and cola spilled to the ground, and the dragon growled, “the cups here don’t even break properly!”

“Pick that up,” Cydea muttered, and with a huff the dragon woman bent down, cleaning the mess she’d made.

“Ah, all’s well that ends well,” Gabriella grinned, hefting her scythe against her own lawn chair as she pinched Eir’s tiny form between her toes. She giggled as the tiny Valkyrie struggled against the massive digits, ultimately crying out in defeat as the foot casually flipped down, pinning her to the paved patio around the firepit.

“Can’t argue with that,” Cydea chuckled, winking at Aaron as he floated in her small glass of Fireball whiskey.

There was a puff of smoke, and Sheila appeared beside the demon, groaning and rubbing her injuries, “Oi, you cunts have some explaining to do!”

“There were some big dragons trying to eat creation, we needed someone who could kick some ass to slow them down,” Cydea said casually, “we knew you were around and so… yeah. As a sorry I’ve prepared the traditional offering of your worshippers.” The demon snapped her fingers, and a 24 pack of canned beer appeared at the Australian’s feet.

Sheila scowled, looking down at it, “Fine, I’ll let it slide this time, but don’t let me catch you crazy bastards anywhere near Australia!” With that she picked up the case of beer, disappearing as quickly as she’d come.

“I think I’m ready to turn in,” Cydea announced, tucking Aaron deeper into her bosom as she stood up.

“Me too!” Gabriella said, her grin growing predatory as she looked down at the Valkyrie trapped beneath her foot.

“Let’s be real, we’re all going to play with our toys, right?” Amy asked with a laugh. She flicked the cage hanging between her breasts for emphasis, causing Karela to squeak in surprise.

“Yes!” Cydea and Gabriella said together.

Aaron squirmed, naked, in the tightly coiled tail’s grip as Cydea playfully held him over her body. He shivered as the velvety skin of the appendage slid over him, the soft hint of cinnamon coming off the demon as he was swayed back and forth.

“I don’t think there’s a single demon in all of hell as happy as I am,” Cydea mused. “There are demons with more souls, more power, more wealth, but I don’t think I’d trade you, any of you, for all that they’ve got and more.”

“T-Thanks,” Aaron managed, gasping as the soft tail rubbed against his erection.

“Now let me go get my newest plaything,” Cydea muttered in a husky voice. She snapped her fingers, and Jormungandr yelped as she appeared in the room, summoned instantly. Cydea turned, sliding her feet off the side of the bed and standing up, willing the dragoness to diminish roughly to the height of her ample chest as she approached.

“Y-You summoned me mistress?” Jormungandr asked weakly. She gulped at the demon’s size, clearly used to being the taller partner in the bedroom. She looked down, realizing her normal armored leather garments were gone too, leaving her naked beneath the demon’s gaze.

“Jormy, you’ve got plenty of six out of seven deadly sins,” Cydea said with an evil smile, “but today we’re going to work on lust! 

“L-Lust!?” the dragon-girl squealed. “I-I’ve had lovers and- AH!” she shouted in surprise as Cydea picked her up, roughly throwing her to aaron’s bed with enough force to make the bed springs creak. The former world serpent looked up, eyes wide, as the Demon pinned her to the bed, using her tail to wave Aaron in front of her face.

“Aaron here is one of the best sex toys I’ve ever owned,” Cydea giggled, “want to see?”

“It’s true!” Aaron said with a grin.

“T-This seems a strange use of your mortal puppets!” Jormungandr muttered, a blush coming into the human skin on her face.

“Nah, it’s practically what they’re made for,” the demon said with a smug grin. Her tail drifted down, slowly pressing Aaron against the soft pink slit between her legs as if he were a vibrator, ready to go in.

Aaron felt her wetness dampen his hair, and he could smell the lingering scent of the dragoness, a light crisp sea-breeze smell that was just as pleasant as Cydea’s Cinnamon or the burnt vanilla that clung to Gabriella. The giant gasped, her scaled tail going rigid as Cydea pushed harder, slowly sliding him into her up to the shoulders. Aaron was bathed in the sweet scent of her arousal, and his world went dark as the demoness slid him the rest of the way in.

“Oh Odin,” the dragoness breathed, writhing against Cydea’s grip as Aaron worked his way deeper inside of her.

“Yeah, he’s pretty good at this,” Cydea chuckled, releasing the smaller woman’s wrists.

Jormungandr bit her lip, gripping the bed as Aaron’s tiny body brushed by her most sensitive places as he wormed his way further in. She opened her eyes, looking to Cydea, then started as she saw the amazonian devil climbing her way up the bed.

“You’ve got that long snakey tongue, right?” Cydea laughed, positioning her wet womanhood over the other girl’s face.

“I-It’s not that serpentine,” she replied defensively.

“I’ll be the judge of that,” Cydea groaned, gripping her green hair and pulling her face against her pussy. She laughed, her tail whipping back and forth behind her as she felt the draconic woman’s tongue enter her, going to work.

Deep within the World Serpent’s pussy, Aaron grinned as he ran his hand over the most sensitive of the inner walls, feeling the earthquake as she shuddered with pleasure. With a grunt he pressed against it with all of his might.

Cydea’s thighs clamped around the other woman’s head as she screamed her orgasm into the demon’s slit, driving Cydea over the edge too.

“Oh fuck me, good job Aaron!” she laughed. There was a slapping sound, then a yelp as she whipped her tail against the hip of the dragon-woman below her as her climax hit.

Amy licked her tongue up Sigrun’s tiny body, causing the little blonde valkyrie’s wings to flutter like a hummingbird’s as she came again. Amy chuckled, giving the panting angel a kiss that stained her fluffy white feathers with black lipstick.

“N-No more,” Sigrun groaned, “I-I can’t cum again!”

“You’re done when your goddess says you’re done,” Amy chuckled, “that was only what? Ten, Fifteen?” Still, she lowered the limp and exhausted Sigrun down into the cleavage of the leather black corset she’d donned, tucking the Valkyrie safely away for later.

“We serve for real goddesses mortal,” Karela called defiantly, “be careful calling yourself one!”

Amy’s gaze traced down, where Karela was tied across the top of her foot, spread eagle in a twisted bondage display. With a casual smirk she crossed her other foot over the rogue Valkyrie, muffling her as the bottom of her left foot made contact with the top of her right. The black winged Valkyrie coughed and sputtered at the foul stench of the witch’s feet, which had spent much of the day in her black boots.

“Cry for mercy and I’ll stop!” Amy teased.

“M-Mercy!” the muffled cry came.

“Mercy who? ” Amy taunted.

“M-Mercy GODDESS!” Karela screamed.

“Good girl,” Amy chuckled, lifting her foot off the panting woman. “Now tell me how much you love the smell!”

Karela gulped, “I-It’s a wonderful odor, goddess!”

Amy wiggled her toes playfully, “Aww, with devotion like that? I can almost forgive you guys for all the furniture you broke… Almost. 

She reached down, pulling at the frail string holding the Valkyrie in place, causing it to snap. Her fingers curled around her second toy, lifting her up to her face. She glanced between Karela’s legs, raising an eyebrow as she saw the faint glistening wetness there.

“Ooh, someone likes being toyed with!” Amy laughed.

“It’s just my fair punishment, I suppose,” Karela said with a gulp. “I may as well enjoy it, where I can!”

“I like the philosophy,” Amy said with a smug smirk, “I had a very similar thought when I found myself as Cydea’s toy…”

Her finger came down, pressing hard against the tiny woman’s crotch and tracing a forceful circular motion. Soon the tiny woman’s legs were wrapping around the digit, her hips grinding against it like a lover as Amy slowly brought her to orgasm.

“Hela have mercy!” Karela screamed, gripping Amy’s finger tightly as she came across the goth’s fingertip.

“Begging for mercy again? It’s a good start!” Amy giggled, “but my name’s not Hela… We’ll just have to keep going until you scream my name!”

Gabriella had thrown her gold trimmed black robe to her bed, spreading her black wings wide as her halo crackled with the blackened flame over her head. Eir was crawling across the carpet at the size of a flea, her own feathered wings bound by unbreakable bands that the angel had conjured when she’d shrunk her even further.

“So you did all of this to get revenge on me for beating you in that little sword fight over Aaron’s soul?” Gabriella giggled, stepping a little closer. Eir gasped as the world shook, and she looked up nervously as the mountainous angel loomed overhead, blocking out the light. “It’s just funny, especially when you consider that I didn’t even end up winning that contest…” She sighed wistfully, “becoming a fallen angel wasn’t really what I wanted, but I have to thank you, it’s really helped me reach my potential!”

“Oh gods,” Eir gulped, watching the castle sized foot lift up over her.

“See, this is the kind of thing a goody-two shoes angel isn’t supposed to do!” Gabriella’s voice thundered. The black flame on her halo danced higher, bathing the room in a slightly eerie glow. “Now that I’m one of the bad guys, kinda, I can indulge in some of my sicker urges.” Her foot slammed down, and Eir screamed as she was pulverized into nothing but the titanic angel’s immense foot. There was only a brief moment to inhale the rich burned vanilla scent before the * crunch* ended the sensation.

“Cheese and crackers,” Gabriella swore with a low groan, reaching down to finger herself slowly. She snapped her fingers, and Eir appeared again, this time up on the bed. The angel turned around and grinned at her, “Oh look, another little bug!”

“Y-You’ve made your point!” Eir shouted, “You are the better warrior!”

“Eh, I rely more on my angelic power than anything,” Gabriella said with a shrug, “you’d probably beat me if we just used swords.”

Eir was about to thank her for the compliment, when she saw that the angel’s naked bottom was descending towards her like a meteor. She cried out in terror, holding her arms above her as the perfectly smooth and round ass of the angel collided with the bed, flattening her instantly once again.

“Oops,” Gabriella laughed, biting her lip as she rubbed her clit, “I didn’t see you there!”

Another snap of her fingers brought the Valkyrie back again, “Perhaps we should face one another again, without me being forced into your service!” Eir shouted angrily up at her.

“Nah,” Gabriella giggled, raising her foot over the bug-sized Valkyrie. “I barely beat you when I had just fallen, but I’ve been growing stronger since then, and after becoming an angel of death?” She threw back her head and laughed, “I’m afraid I’m just in another league now, you’re just a bug below my feet… And that Valkyrie, turns me on like nothing else!” Her foot slammed down again, and she shivered as the *crunch* of the Valkyrie’s form flattening rang out. With a low groan Gabriella came on her fingers, gasping and opening her eyes as a final flare of dark flame from her halo burst forth.

Gabriella giggled, staring at the cum glistening on her fingers, then down at her foot. She snapped her fingers again, this time letting Eir manifest next to her on the bed at full size. The Valkyrie glowered at her as she wiped her cum off on the other woman’s white wings.

“You might be more powerful now, but I will find a way to best you one day Angel!” Eir vowed.

“Maybe, stranger things have happened,” Gabriella said with a smug wink. She stood up, clapping her hands and appearing with her gold trimmed black robes, the reaper’s scythe in hand. “Being a fallen angel was… different.” She tossed her black hair over her shoulder, and with a thought her raven locks became vibrant and golden once more, “I don’t like what it did to my hair… But being an Angel of Death?” she chuckled, hefting the scythe, “there hasn’t been one in a long time, I can’t wait to see what new powers this comes with!”

“They’re not toys,” Morticia said calmly.

Eir and Gabriella both started as they noticed Death herself, sitting in a reading chair on the far side of the guest bedroom. As always Morticia wore plain black cotton robes, and her scythe, a copy of the one in Gabriella’s hands, lay propped lazily at her side.

“The reaper,” Eir rasped, “W-We are both immortal, you have no business-“

“Everything dies,” Morticia said with a small smile, “but no, I’m not here for that. ” She rolled her eyes, “get used to it Gabby, nobody is ever glad to see you in this business.”

“Business?” Gabriella asked curiously.

“Death,” she explained. “I felt it as soon as you got that scythe, although I’m not sure how you ended up with it without me giving you one…”

“You did give it to me,” Gabriella explained, “You see-“ she stopped herself, frowning. “It was in the future, you didn’t need it anymore,” she said finally.

Morticia’s mouth was a thin line, and the room was silent for a few moments. “I trust I had a good reason, then,” she said finally. “I’ve empowered many people and beings throughout time, for various reasons… You will not need to help with reapings in the ordinary course of things, but I might call on you for special tasks, or to collect very important souls for transport. Don’t upset the natural order of things, but other than that? Use the power granted as you wish.”

She got up to leave, then paused, “Gabriella, thanks for being there,” she said softly. Before Gabriella could answer, Death disappeared once again into the shadows, humming the chorus of Green Grass and High Tides under her breath.

“Perhaps you are beyond me after all,” Eir said, stunned.

Gabriella smiled as she turned back to the Valkyrie, “I wasn’t lying about the sword stuff, I wouldn’t mind some pointers sometime.” She yawned, “I’m kind of tired though.”

“Yes, I grow weary,” Eir agreed, laying down.

“That bed’s only big enough for one,” Gabriella chuckled, clapping her hands together. Eir squeaked in surprise as she vanished, reappearing between the dark angel’s breasts as she lay down on the contested mattress herself. “Goodnight,” Gabriella muttered, pulling the covers up and hiding the tiny Valkyrie from view.

Breakfast at Amy’s house was often a chaotic affair already, but in addition to the usual group of ethereal beings at their table, today Amy was attempting to teach Jormungandr to use her kitchen, eager to let the newest member of their bizarre group take over her cooking duties.

“And this device, it toasts the bread?” the dragoness asked dubiously, watching as Amy slid the slices into the toaster.

“Yeah Jormy, if you’re living here, you need to learn how to use the appliances,” Amy sighed. She jerked a thumb at Gabriella, “ that one has already burned enough of my kitchenmaid stuff to cinders without you trying that dragonfire shit to make eggs.”

“Is this really a good idea?” Aaron asked skeptically, reaching for the coffeepot to refill his mug. “I mean, she wants to eat the universe, that’s a little worse than anything a demon, a witch, and a fallen angel get up to.”

“She cannot return to Asgard,” Eir shouted from her place pinned beneath Gabriella’s foot. “We will butcher her on sight!” She squeaked as Gabriella casually scrunched her toes in her sandals, silencing the other winged woman.

“Yeah, you really only get to kill the world tree once,” Karela remarked, “it’s kind of a no-no.” The black haired Valkyrie was sitting on the edge of Amy’s plate at an inch tall, looking up at the giant goth nervously.

“Come on Amy, we got off to a bad start too,” Cydea said around a piece of bacon. She finished chewing, then stood up, snapping her fingers and making the dragoness appear in a maid outfit.

“W-What is this abomination!?” the dragon howled, looking down at her new dress in horror.

“It was my idea,” Aaron volunteered, “I wanted to tell these guys on an anime website that I have a dragon maid.”

There was a knock at the door, “I’ll get it,” Aaron said, grabbing his coffee cup and taking a sip as he went to answer it. “Listen, we’re not interested in any-“ he began, but he stopped as he realized it wasn’t a door to door salesman, missionary, or delivery person.

“Hello Aaron,” the zombie killer clown said with a grin.

“Hey Aaron,” he replied, taking a slow sip of his coffee as he met the undead serial killer’s gaze.

The clown shifted uncomfortably, not getting the fear he expected. With a creepy giggle he unsheathed a large blade from his own shoulder, holding it up menacingly. Aaron simply nodded, taking another drink from his mug.

“Don’t you want to run, or something?” the clown said finally.

“You wanna tell me why you’re here first?” Aaron asked, “general serial killer stuff aside.”

“I’m here to kill the other Aaron Smith!” the zombie clown rasped, “so you can’t keep stealing my rightful glory!”

“Yeah, people confusing us has been a real pain in my ass too,” Aaron chuckled, “So, how do you want to do this? The backyard has a really tall privacy fence, so it could be good to avoid witnesses.”

The undead clown blinked, “I’m here to kill you!” he growled.

“Been there, done that, dying was less of a great adventure than Peter Pan promised,” Aaron said with a shrug. “Normally I’d be pretty happy you’re here, it saves me the trouble of tracking you down myself, but my friends and I have had a wild few days and we’re all pretty beat, so if you want to take a rain check on this one, I’m fine with it.”

The undead killer gulped, sensing something was off about the other Aaron, “I’ll stab you!” he warned.

“Hm… Do it I guess, see what happens,” Aaron said, finishing the last of his coffee.

The clown slowly backed away, holding the knife in front of him, “This isn’t over!”

“Cool, see you around,” Aaron waved as the clown shambled down the street. He turned to go back inside, chuckling as he saw Amy chasing the inch tall Sigrun with her fork.

“Who was it?” Cydea asked.

“Fedex,” Aaron lied, “they had the wrong house.”

“W-Wait, no Amy don’t!” Sigrun pleaded as she was scooped up on Amy’s fork. The goth chuckled as she shoveled a fork full of eggs, and Valkyrie, into her mouth. She chewed a moment, and a moment later they all heard a quick squeak as Amy leaned her head back, swallowing with a smirk.

“That is fun ,” Amy chuckled.

“Right?” Cydea laughed.

“Perhaps we should invite our friends from Valhalla down here more often,” Gabriella giggled, leaning back in her chair and looking at Eir’s face through the gap in her toes. The tiny Valkyrie was strapped across the blonde’s sandal, with the sole of the angel’s foot pinning her in place. Gabriella got up, walking to the counter for more orange juice as her prisoner grunted with each of her footsteps.

“Is this to be my lot!?” Jormungandr moaned, handing Gabriella another piece of toast, “banished from Asgard, with no songs nor feasts to look forward to?”

“Life is what you make of it,” Aaron said with a smile, “if you want, you can come with me to the Warhammer store later.”

“Hmm… yes, I could use a new war hammer,” Jormungandr mused, “very well!”

“She’s going to be disappointed,” Amy muttered.

“Welp, time to head back downstairs for work,” Cydea sighed, standing up and spreading her batlike wings.

“Coming!” Gabriella said, stepping towards her quickly, causing the trapped Eir to grunt as the angel’s weight came down on her.

There was a flash of light, and the pair disappeared. Eir dropped to the floor with a squeak of surprise, looking up at Amy’s giant form as the goth loomed over her with a grin. Eir’s eyes went wide as Amy’s boot lifted, and the soft *crunch* joined the sound of the rubber sole slamming into the kitchen tile. Eir appeared at full size with a gasp, and a moment later Sigrun and Karela appeared at each side, summoned by Amy’s magic.

“Okay, you three,” Amy ordered, “clean up these dishes!”

“Haha, yes, serve my new master Valkyrie scum!” Jormungandr taunted.

“You too scales,” Amy barked, chuckling at the dragon-woman’s sullen expression as she joined the others.

“Ouch, don’t crack the whip too hard,” Aaron smirked.

“Cydea left me in charge of these four, and I’ve got a lot of payback to get,” Amy said with a wink as she sidled over to him. The pair leaned against the counter, watching them work. “Don’t worry, I’ll take them out later to do something fun, the water park maybe, it’s supposed to be hotter than hell today.”

At the remark Aaron couldn’t help but snort, stifling a giggle. A moment later he burst into laughter, and Amy joined him, confusing their “guests” as they shared the joke.

End Notes:

This wraps up another Welcome to Hell story arc! I'm not sure when there will be another one, but I hope you all enjoyed, thanks to the commissioner who brought us all back to Hell again!

Witchin' and Bitchin' by Greenanon

Cydea sighed, kneading her temples, “Jormy, where are Aaron and Amy?”

“I cannot say,” Jormungandr hissed, “they were here earlier, and Mistress Amy and Lord Aaron had commanded me to destroy all of the dandelions in the yard using the vile toxins procured from the Alchemist known as “Wal-Mart.” As their loyal maidservant, I set about this task immediately, for they had promised me a feast of pizza for dinner in which choice of toppings would be mine and mine alone!” she laughed wickedly, her scaled tail whipping behind her and causing the short maid’s outfit to ride up her toned legs. “I was busy with this quest when they vanished.”

“I’m really glad you’re settling in well here Jormy,” the demoness muttered, looking around the empty living room, “but in addition to the whole dragon maid thing, I kinda hoped you’d keep some of the other ethereal beings from messing with the two of them when I’m not around!”

The world serpent scowled, “I assure you demon, if anything from beyond the veil came here to do them harm, I would have sensed them! And they would have to go through me!”

“Maybe they just went to the store or something?” Gabriella asked, joining the pair as she entered from the kitchen. She was using her powers to disguise herself again, her hair blonde, her robes a pristine white, and her halo a glowing yellow instead of the circle of cold iron coated in black flame that it was behind the glamor.

“I can’t detect them,” Cydea said, “I can’t summon them either, and they’re not answering their phones.”

“If Jormy didn’t sense anyone coming from an afterlife…” Gabriella mused, “is it possible that someone from this side took them?”

“What fool of a mortal would pick a fight with an arch demoness, an angel of death, and she who churns the waves?” Jormungandr asked.

“You’re more like she who weeds the lawn now, but yeah, you raise a good point,” Cydea said, “if it was a mortal, they probably got seen by mortal eyes… Amy’s house has a doorbell camera, does anyone know how to make it work?”

The three ethereal beings stared at the small glass lens above Amy’s doorbell. They’d all put on mortal disguises, appearing as human women. Cydea’s hair was still jet black, and her tight cocktail dress quite revealing, but not enough to arouse too much suspicion. Gabriella seemed to be a simple blonde woman in jeans and a loose white t-shirt, and Jormungandr appeared as a woman with red hair wearing a peasant’s sackcloth outfit.

“Uh, Jormy, update your wardrobe,” Cydea muttered.

The dragoness looked down at herself, tightening her rope belt, “This is what most humans were wearing when I was last on Earth!”

Cydea rolled her eyes, snapping her fingers and causing the dragon’s loose and rough tunic to be replaced by a t-shirt and jeans.

“So… how does it work?” Gabriella asked curiously.

“Amy told me that it harnesses a magic known as wyfy,” Jormungandr whispered.

“Seems simple enough, we just need a phone and-“ Cydea was cut off as Gabriella stepped forward, manifesting the scythe of death.

“Electronic eye,” her voice boomed, “in the name of lady Death, I order you to divulge your secrets to us!” She swing the scythe, and the doorbell camera sputtered and sparked as all energy faded from it.

Cydea was about to chastise the fallen angel, when images appeared floating in the air before them, the last dying gasp of the doorbell camera. The trio watched as a delivery person dropped off a package, and then a few moments later a long limousine parked in front of the house. A woman stepped out of it, with a buxom and regal figure cloaked in a long black dress. Her hair was a dark brown in a bob cut, and she wore reflective sunglasses beneath a wide sunhat. She hefted her purse at her side with a smile as she approached the house.

“I think that’s probably our girl,” Cydea muttered.

“Hmm… there might have been more, but it looks like I broke Amy’s doorbell camera,” Gabriella said sheepishly.

“Indeed, whatever silicon soul it possessed is departed from this realm,” Jormungandr muttered, poking the exposed wires with a grimace. 

“Eh, Amy has to be used to you destroying her appliances by now,” Cydea shrugged. “Now let’s go find out who the hell this woman thinks she is!”

“Who the hell do you think you are!?” Amy shouted, pounding on the glass walls of the bottle.

The smug face of the witch who had kidnapped them appeared, filling Amy’s vision and causing her to stumble back towards Aaron with a gulp. He grabbed her arm, steadying her as they looked out at their captor.

“Well?” he shouted, “she asked you a question!”

The regal looking woman chuckled, “My name is Carla Spellwright, of the Salem Spellwrights, and you’ll soon learn to address me appropriately as your new mistress,” she said. She shook the bottle with a smirk, causing the tiny pair to scream as they were thrown against the sides. She placed the bottle on her kitchen counter, turning back to the bubbling cauldron warming on a modern looking electric stove.

“Who are the Salem Spellwrights?” Aaron asked Amy in a hushed tone as they watched the witch brew her potion.

“I don’t know, I’m not exactly in with the other witches,” Amy muttered.

Carla sighed angrily, glancing down at her bottled prisoners, “The Spellwrights are one of the oldest and most prestigious magical families in the New World girl!” the witch snapped. “Generations of magical talent culminating in yours truly!”

Amy rolled her eyes, “Great, an old money rich bitch type. I’m a witch too lady, and-“

“Barely,” Carla chuckled. “I’ve been watching you for some time now girl, I thought I had perhaps finally found a true rival, a witch who could bind a demon like Cydea would perhaps be worth my trouble to snuff out!”

“Amy didn’t bind Cydea,” Aaron said sheepishly, “she lost her soul in a game of Smash Brothers.”

“Trying to save you, ” Amy muttered angrily, “and don’t just tell the other witch stuff like that, it makes me look like-“

“An idiot girl who learned most of what she knows about magic from JK Rawling,” Carla laughed, stirring her potion.

“I know a lot of good spells!” Amy shouted angrily.

“Girl, I’m Hocus Pocus, you’re barely Wizards of Waverly Place,” Carla said with a wink. “Now I’m going to show you how a real witch binds a familiar, and it’s not by playing video games for your soul!”

“You know that you’re not just dealing with a demon, right?” Aaron said with a grin, “You’re going to have-“

“An Angel of Death, and I believe a primordial Norse dragon, Jormungandr?” Carla asked with a grin. “I’ve had my eyes on you for some time now. Cydea would have made a fine familiar for me on her own, but all three of them together?” the middle aged woman gave a girlish squeal of excitement, “it’s just too much for me to resist!”

“You’re delusional if you think you can beat them in a fight,” Amy shouted, “you only got me because you took me by surprise!”

“Luckily I’m not the kind of fool who would rush into a brawl with a bunch of otherworldly beings,” Carla murmured, staring at her potion.

“Man, she’s got your number,” Aaron chuckled.

“I almost won that,” Amy muttered. “Until I got fucked over by How to Win Friends and Influence People…”

“No, the key to taking down a powerful magical being, or beings in our case,” Carla continued, “is preparation… and I’ve readied a perfect trap!” She grinned down at the two, “I just needed the right bait.”

The two watched as the enormous witch walked to one of the kitchen cupboards, opening it and withdrawing a coffee mug that stood as tall as a house for the shrunken pair as she set it next to them. Carla casually pulled a soup ladle from one of the drawers, drawing some of the bubbling mixture out of the cauldron and sipping it. With a nod she poured the ladle into her coffee mug, inhaling the fumes coming off the mixture and sighing happily.

“And now for the last ingredient,” she said, reaching for the bottle.

“Hold on!” Aaron shouted, gripping Amy as their glass prison rose. Carla pulled the cork off the top, then, as if she were adding sugar to her coffee, casually dumped the tiny pair into her mug. The two landed with a splash, coughing and sputtering as they tried to swim in the warm liquid. The giant witch’s face grinned down at them from overhead, and she slowly raised her mug, enjoying their struggle as they gazed helplessly up at the smooth walls of the mug.

“Bottoms up,” her voice echoed down the porcelain canyon. The world slowly shifted, and Aaron struggled to swim against the current as Carla’s mouth appeared, and a loud gulp rang out as the first mouthful of the warm potion was slurped down, drawing a screaming Amy and Aaron closer to her mouth. The two were washed over her lips with the next sip, their world going dark as Carla toyed with the pair on her tongue, pressing their squirming bodies against the roof of her mouth for a moment before tilting her head back, swallowing a second time and sending the tiny pair to their doom.

“Shrunken people always make coffee so much better,” Carla sighed happily, setting her mug down. She giggled to herself, remembering a particularly rude Starbucks barista who had found herself as an additional ingredient to Carla’s latte the day before. She patted her belly playfully and glanced at the clock, “And now we wait!”

“Nice place,” Cydea said as the trio manifested in front of the large country manor. “Whoever this lady is, she’s got money.”

“A lot of wards on this place too,” Gabriella shivered. She held out her hand, and her scythe appeared, her robes going black and gold as the glamor hiding her true appearance faded. “Most supernatural beings wouldn’t be able to cross her property line…”

“Yeah well, now she’s playing in the big leagues,” Cydea said, frowning at the wrought iron gate.

“Allow me to prepare our entry!” Jormungandr grinned. The dragoness stepped forward, opening her mouth and allowing flames to billow out of her throat, quickly reducing the gate to molten slag as the three of them walked over it. Jormungandr huffed, smoke rising from her nostrils as she wiped her mouth.

The lawn roiled as they walked up the driveway, and they hadn’t made it halfway up before a small army of skeletons were pulling themselves out of the ground, their teeth chattering as they raised weapons ranging from gardening shears to handguns, advancing on the three intruders.

“Fall,” Gabriella said, not even looking as she waved a hand, turning the ambulatory horrors back into piled bones on the now destroyed lawn.

Cydea held out her hand, and her pitchfork appeared in it as she walked up the steps, the air around her crackling and fizzing as a dozen charms and blessings tried to stop her advance. None of the magics so much as slowed her down, and with a scowl she tapped the prong of her weapon against the door, turning it to ash. The sparks around her ceased, and she waved for the other two to follow her as they made their way into the vast entry hall.

The woman from the camera was already there, waiting to greet them as she walked down a staircase, grinning and gesturing widely as though she were greeting party guests, not intruders.

“Welcome, to Spellwright manor!” she laughed, “I am Carla Spellwright, of the Salem Spellwrights, and your reputation precedes you, Cydea the Archdemon! And you’ve brought the great serpent Jormungandr, and Gabriella, the fabulous new Angel of Death!”

“The Salem Spellwrights huh?” Cydea asked, “I’ve seen a few of your ancestors downstairs, but I guess you wanted to get your torture in early, huh? Where are Amy and Aaron?”

Carla just laughed and licked her lips, “They were delicious! I imagine they don’t like where they are now though…” she glanced down at her belly, then to the trio.

“Eh, it happens to them a lot,” Cydea said with a shrug.

“They’re merely shrunken humans, they are not in their spirit forms,” Carla laughed, “so they won’t be appearing in your hand again once they’re done. 

Cydea paused, “Shit, and they were so excited about being alive again too…”

“They’re still alive!” Gabriella said eagerly, “we just need to get them out of there quickly!”

“I can arrange that!” Jormungandr grinned, flourishing her claws as she stepped towards the witch.

Carla laughed, holding up her hands and sending a lightning bolt at the dragoness. Jormungandr winced slightly, but kept coming. Cydea couldn’t help but smirk as she saw Carla’s confident grin waver, and the witch suddenly turned and fled deeper into the house.

“Get her!” Cydea shouted.

Inside of Carla’s stomach Amy and Aaron were being churned with the remains of the woman’s breakfast, and Aaron winced in pain as the stomach acids splashed up onto the bit of chewed toast he and Amy were taking shelter on.

“Shit!” he muttered, “It sounds like our friends are here at least.”

“I swear, I’m shrinking and stomping on this bitch the minute we’re out of here!” Amy scowled, wiping a bit of gunk out of her eyes.

Carla grinned as she saw her three pursuers taking her bait, and she tried to keep from laughing as she allowed them to corner her in her study. The three supernatural beings hefted their weapons, stepping into the small room confidently.

“Ligatus, Ligatus, LIGATUS! ” Carla shouted, summoning all of her magic and channeling it into the most powerful binding circle she’d ever made. The three supernatural beings looked up at the ceiling in surprise as it began to glow.

“She put a circle on the ceiling!” Cydea shouted angrily.

“No circle is strong enough to bind such as we,” Jormungandr growled, but as she stepped forward she cried out in pain as an invisible barrier of electrical energy stopped her.

Carla panted, collapsing into her chair with a grin as she saw that her circle had worked, “Whew,” she laughed, brushing a strand of her hair out of her face. “I must admit, this whole thing was a gamble, but it would appear it’s succeeded.” She clapped her hands, “Cydea dear, please take these shoes off?”

Cydea’s eyes went wide in horror as she walked to Carla, kneeling down and slowly sliding the woman’s dress shoes off her feet. The woman giggled, wiggling her toes as Cydea found herself planting a kiss on her foot.

“There we go,” she sighed, grinning and closing her eyes. “Gabriella dear, why don’t you get the other one?” The angel nodded, grinning excitedly as she fell to her knees, pulling the shoe off and beginning to massage the witch’s other foot. “Dragon, go fetch me a cup of coffee, then we can all have a chat.”

“Fuck you!” Cydea spat, “you’re going to-“ she was silenced as the witch forcefully pushed her foot into the demon’s mouth, chuckling at the hateful glare Cydea gave her.

“The link to your mortal minions was a weakness I was able to exploit,” the witch said with a smug grin, “once I was beyond your magical defenses, binding you like any other demon was quite simple… and you carried the dragoness and the angel right along with you!” She pulled her foot out of Cydea’s mouth, turning to accept a cup of coffee from an annoyed looking Jormungandr.

“Ooh, our new mistress got you good Cydea!” Gabriella gushed. She blinked a moment, frowning, “S-Sorry,” she said sheepishly, “binding magic kind of messes with angels, we’re super hierarchal, you know? And Mistress Carla is so hot, and I love her so much and I… Oh, Oh fudge,” she looked back down to Carla’s foot, continuing to rub it in embarrassment.

“At least let Amy and Aaron go?” Cydea sighed. “I own their souls too, if you’ve got me, you’ve got them.”

Carla rolled her eyes, “awfully sentimental for someone from Hell,” she replied. Still, she snapped her fingers, and Amy and Aaron appeared on her desk, coughing and sputtering as they sucked in air.

“What’s happening?” Aaron managed, looking up at the giant witch. “Did we win?”

“Nope, she got us,” Cydea sighed, “sorry guys, she bound me, and by extension all of you.”

“That’s right,” Carla laughed. She clapped her hands, and Cydea, Gabriella, and Jormungandr all appeared at tiny size next to Amy and Aaron, letting the witch loom over them menacingly. “With a demon, a dragon, and the angel of death at my beck and call, nobody is ever going to stand against me again!”

“You won’t get away with this!” Amy shouted. There was a crunch as Carla’s hand came down, crushing Amy like a mosquito. A moment later Amy reappeared with a *pop* “Ouch!” she shivered.

“Now that I can command your spirit forms, I won’t be as gentle with you as your demoness was,” Carla warned. “Now then, Amy, I suppose I have use for another spellcaster, there are always potions I don’t want to bother with myself, tedious incantations for petty sorceresses, you get the idea, if you pay attention you might even learn something.” Her gaze landed on Aaron, and she frowned, “Now you Aaron… I’m not sure what you actually bring to the table here, for a while I was operating under the theory that you must have a massive penis, or some other physical feature to keep the demon so interested in you, but I’ve seen it, and while it’s hardly disappointing, it’s nothing special either.”

“You can always magic it to be bigger,” Aaron joked awkwardly, “They’ve all done it.” The other four nodded, muttering agreements under their breath.

Carla smirked, “I suppose if nothing else, you’ll be a good minion, I’m so tired of having to raise a zombie to drive me everywhere…” She reached down for him, picking him up and lifting him to her cleavage. He disappeared between the mountains of soft flesh as she chuckled, poking him further in as he struggled for air.

She reached for the others, taking two in each hand as she got up, leaving the study, “What’s your plan mistress?” Gabriella asked eagerly, “Are we taking over the world?”

“Ugh, no,” Carla muttered, “Gabriella my dear, I don’t even like directing caterers for my parties, I couldn’t care less what the world is doing.” They passed a line of portraits, each of Carla in a wedding dress, standing next to a different man. “Admiring my ex husbands?” she chuckled, “ Seven in all, and they tragically keep disappearing…” She sighed, looking at the first one, “Piers was a chef, he was quite delicious topping his signature recipe, Hans there was a mountaineering expert, he disappeared in a valley.” She chuckled, looking down at Aaron, who gasped as he finally managed to climb his way out from between her breasts. “Gaston was a fashion designer,” she continued, “he ended up going out under the heel of a shoe he designed.”

“Diabolical,” Cydea muttered, “Really racking up that score for when you check in downstairs, huh?”

Carla sighed as they entered her bedroom, “Cydea, I understand you’re used to running this little group of yours, but if you keep sassing me like that, we are going to have problems!” She slowly placed Gabriella down on the bed with a smile, “Gabby, would you like a treat?”

“Yes mistress!” Gabriella grinned, nodding eagerly.

Carla chuckled, grabbing a pair of tweezers from her nightstand. Cydea’s world twisted as Carla willed the demoness to be smaller, and soon she was just a speck standing in Carla’s palm as the witch laughed wickedly. Cydea did her best to stand her ground, gulping nervously as the massive steel pinchers of the tweezers came closer, gripping her entire body and lifting her up over the doll sized Gabriella, who still stood as a massive colossus compared to her own tiny form.

“Open up!” Carla laughed, lowering the ant sized demoness. She released her, causing Cydea to flail in air, shouting in surprise as she plopped into Gabriella’s mouth like a piece of candy. The angel’s mouth snapped shut, and the demon struggled for a few minutes, fighting against the angel’s massive tongue.

“MMM…” Gabriella giggled, swallowing Cydea down. “She tastes like cinnamon!” Cydea reappeared in the angel’s hands a few moments later, groaning as her tiny body reformed itself. “Oh, uh sorry?” Gabriella smiled weakly.

“Keep Cydea small for now,” Carla ordered, “Until she gets an idea of how things are going to work from now on.”

“Yes ma’am!” Gabriella giggled.

“Now, what to do with you?” she chuckled, gripping Jormungandr’s tail and holding the dragon-woman upside down in front of her face.

“You cannot scare me!” Jormungandr growled, “the darkness beneath the waves and beneath the soil is far grander than-“

“That’s nice,” Carla chuckled, slipping out of her dress. The dragoness gulped as the enormous witch began lowering her towards the hem of her white cotton panties, and a moment later she disappeared into them, her outline visible as the fabric stretched over her, pinning her against the witch’s outer lips. “Oh yeah,” Carla groaned, slowly pressing down on the struggling woman, “that is the spot, right there…” She sighed as she lay on the bed, hefting Amy in her hand with a smug grin, “See Amy? This is what a real witch can accomplish.” The tiny goth screamed as Carla threw her across the bed, laughing as she bounced down the bedspread, landing between the giant witch’s feet. She withdrew Aaron from her breasts, casually tossing him down with her. “Both of you, worship my feet like they’re the most beautiful things you’ve ever seen.”

Both of them were instantly compelled to their feet, each sprinting across the bed to one of the witch’s soles, kissing them and licking them passionately while their new mistress watched, biting her lip and reveling in the sense of power she had over all of them while the dragoness squirmed feebly in her panties, driving her closer to orgasm.

There’s got to be a way out of this! Aaron thought, grimacing at the slight taste of sweat on the gigantic woman’s pale, wrinkled sole. He dragged his tongue across the surface again, alternating between licking and kissing the wall of warm and pungent flesh.

“Ooh, what should I do, mistress!?” Gabriella asked eagerly.

“Come on Gabby, try to fight it a little!” Cydea shouted from the angel’s hand.

Gabriella blushed, “I… I think Cydea has better tits than you!” Gabriella shouted defiantly, “A-And I definitely wouldn’t want to slip between them!”

“Cydea, stop being a bad influence on Gabriella,” Carla sighed, “if that little demon is whispering things in your ear Gabby, just stomp her out.”

“Got it!” Gabriella beamed, setting Cydea down on the bedspread.

The demoness looked up at her angelic friend, wide eyed as the soft, burnt vanilla scented foot hovered over her. Gabriella’s smile lit up her face as she slowly lowered it.

“No, wait, Gabriella!” Cydea shouted, trying to run.

“Squish!” Gabriella giggled, letting her soft sole come down on the demon. Cydea grunted as the pressure on her increased, until finally the familiar soft *crunch* range out. The angel shivered, grinding her sole back and forth for a moment, savoring the sensation before Cydea reappeared in her hand.

“You know Gabby, I feel like you enjoyed that way too much,” Cydea grumbled, “even with the mind control.”

“Yeah,” the angel giggled, “you never get tiny for me!”

“Don’t get used to it,” Cydea warned, “as soon as I figure out a way out of this, it’s going to be you-“

“Oh goddess,” Carla’s voice boomed as her orgasm approached, “Gabriella, why don’t you have a seat on that little imp?”

Gabriella rubbed her own legs together as her arousal built, and with a smug grin she set Cydea on the bedspread, turning around and letting the demon see the curvature of her bottom, outlined by her black and gold trimmed robes.

“You always thought my butt was cute Cydea!” Gabriella teased, slapping it playfully.

“Yup,” Cydea admitted with a resigned sigh. The massive rounded posterior descended upon her, and a moment later her world went dark as Gabriella sat down. She grunted, pinned in place, and a moment later she felt something crack, then there was a flash of pain before she was reappearing in the angel’s hand.

“Sorry!” Gabriella repeated, blushing.

The two of them heard the loud groan of their captor’s orgasm, shaking the entire bed as she writhed in ecstasy. With a lustful laugh, she turned over, and Gabriella only had a moment to raise her arms in defense before the massive pair of tits bowled her over, crushing her and the tiny demon in her hand.

“Wonderful,” she sighed, reaching into her panties and drawing out the tiny dragoness, who groaned, glistening with Carla’s juices as she tossed Jormungandr to the bed. She clapped her hands, and all five of her toys appeared together, at four inches tall, as tapped her chin, looking down at them like a prized doll collection. “We have a long night ahead of us!” she said with a grin.

Aaron groaned, looking up at the massive forest of hair he was in. As far as he could tell he was roughly the size of a grain of sand, and the rest of them were too, with the exception of Gabriella, who was still up at doll size, serving as Carla’s favored minion.

The witch herself had finally fallen asleep, and the slow rise and fall of her breathing caused the world to shift up and down.

How did I even end up on her head? He wondered, making his way to the edge of the “forest” and gazing down at the expanse of her forehead.

“Aaron?” he turned to see Jormungandr making her way out of the forest of Carla’s hair next.

“Jormy,” he sighed, “did you see where Cydea and Amy went?”

“Beyond my ken,” Jormungandr muttered. “As humiliating as being your servant was, I find this worse, this foul sorceress is unbearable!”

“Yeah, she’s not really winning me over either,” Aaron muttered. He frowned, “and come on, we treat you pretty well considering you tried to destroy the universe.”

“You make me dress as your maid!” Jormungandr hissed.

“It’s a reference to an anime,” Aaron explained, “See-“

Carla grumbled in her sleep, and her finger, the size of a jumbo jet and almost as fast at their size, came up to brush the small itch on her forehead away. Aaron and the dragoness’s conversation was cut short as they were both thrown through the air, landing elsewhere on Carla’s body, separated once again. When Aaron landed this time he realized he was in the deep canyon of her bellybutton, a difficult if not impossible pit to escape from at his size. With a sigh he lay on the ground, determined to at least try to get some sleep.

When we escape, you’re going to pay for all of this, he thought bitterly.

The five of them stood at full size, waiting for Carla before her limosine. Aaron was dressed in a driver’s uniform, and Amy was wearing a maid’s outfit along with Jormungandr. The only two who seemed to be allowed to choose their own clothing were Cydea and Gabriella, and the demoness scowled as Carla made her way down the house’s steps with a smug smirk.

“Ah, lovely, my staff are all prepared for today’s outings!”

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this,” Aaron muttered, “what if she wants us to do really fucked up shit?”

Amy gulped, “W-We’ve got a lot of supernatural friends,” she whispered back, “we can probably fix anything she makes us break… but yeah, I don’t know about this.” Aaron opened the car door as she stepped inside, gesturing for the three supernatural beings to join her as Amy and Aaron rode in the front cabin.

“Now then,” Carla began, “the first thing we’re doing is settling a few scores, many people have wronged me over the years, and now that I have you lot to help, I’m getting even!” She snapped her fingers, “Aaron, take us downtown, we’re going to Edgerton’s!”

“The department store?” Aaron asked, confused.

“They have a department for everything,” Carla explained, “jewelry, makeup, clothing, and spellcasting supplies.”

“Huh, I must have walked by it a thousand times and never noticed that,” Amy muttered.

“A proper witch doesn’t buy her magical goods from Hot Topic,” Carla said with a chuckle. “Let me guess, that little tramp Evaline gives you a discount for being a regular?”

“Not all of us have seven dead rich husbands,” Amy muttered bitterly as Aaron started the limousine.

Edgerton’s department store was a downtown staple, a looming three story building that promised that shoppers could find everything from appliances to upscale fashion brands. Carla made her way inside, walking past the other shoppers with her five servants in tow, her heels clacking angrily against the tiles as she headed towards the back of the store. The air seemed to shimmer, and the walls folded away, revealing a hidden section of the store behind the men’s suits. As they passed the barrier the three supernatural beings had their disguises stripped away, revealing the angel, the demon, and the dragon as they truly were.

Woah, Aaron thought, looking around. This section of the store had a woman in a wide brimmed witch’s hat and robes at the checkout, although surprisingly the other shoppers were mostly dressed in normal clothing. Several of them noticed Carla, and whispered to one another under their breaths, chuckling. As they reached the counter Aaron could see why, a photo of Carla was taped to the counter with bright red lettering across the top reading “BANNED.”

“Ah, Letitia,” Carla said with a sweet smile.

“You’re not allowed in here,” the clerk, a young woman in her twenties, sighed.

“I’ve come by to see if we can’t resolve our little dispute the other day,” Carla said, her smile never wavering.

“I can’t take a return on that enchanted negligee,” Letitia said in a monotone voice. “You didn’t have a receipt, and you clearly already wore it and stretched it out.”

“Your store sold me an item that was mislabeled,” Carla sniffed, “I know what size I am!”

“Yeah, too fat for that negligee,” Letitia chuckled. “Now get out before I call security.”

Carla’s nostrils flared, “I have been a customer here for years, and when I asked to see the manager to return an item you sold me, I was mocked, banished! 

“Oh god,” Amy muttered, “she’s a magical Karen…”

Lightning danced along Carla’s fingertips, and her voice grew distorted as wind billowed from nowhere, blowing her hair wildly, “You will call your manager, you will take my return, and you will give me a coupon for my trouble!” Carla roared.

“Nope, I’m just gonna throw you out,” Letitia smirked. The young witch pressed a button under the counter, and a moment later there was a flash, two other witches appeared on each side of her, fireballs already in hand.

“Dispose of them!” Carla ordered, before turning to her human thralls, “Aaron, Amy, go to the negligee section over there, and pick out one that’s a size six!”

“You are not a six you delusional cow!” Letitia shouted angrily.

“You will apologize to our mistress!” Gabriella cried, manifesting her scythe and raising it angrily.

“Look, I’m really sorry about this,” Cydea said sheepishly, raising her pitchfork, “it would really be better to just do what she wants.” The first of the fireballs burst on Cydea’s face, doing about as much damage was a wadded paper ball would have. The demoness sighed, and with a flick of her wrist all three witches shrieked in surprise, thrown backwards as Carla laughed wickedly. Gabriella stepped forward, pinning one of the witches to the ground with her sandaled foot as she looked to Carla for approval. One of the witches staggered to her feet, muttering a spell under her breath, but Jormungandr simply knocked her back down with her scaled tail, crossing her arms as she stood over the defeated spellcasters.

“Now you’re going to learn why you shouldn’t have messed with me,” Carla growled. She held out her hand, borrowing magical energy from her three familiars as she chanted a spell she normally wouldn’t have had the power to pull off. The three witches screamed as they felt their bodies getting smaller, transforming, and then all three went silent as the spell completed, leaving nothing but a pair of sandals and a single turquoise toe ring. She beamed, leaning down to pick up her new accessories. “Lovely,” she gushed, putting the sandals in her bag. She slipped her shoe off, eyeing the toe ring for a moment, “to think Letitia, you could have avoided this if you’d just treated me the way I deserved,” she huffed, sliding the transformed witch onto her index toe, then sliding her shoe back on and hiding her from view.

The rest of the shoppers looked on in stunned silence, and Carla beamed, turning around to them all, “Now then, I hope everyone spreads the word in the magical community, Carla Spellwright is not to be trifled with!” She clapped her hands, “Come everyone, we’re leaving.”

With an air of smug superiority Carla smiled, holding her head high as she lead her troop of stunned followers out of the store and back to the parking garage. Aaron and Amy were each holding stolen bags of negligee, without knowing what type she’d wanted, they’d simply grabbed several each.

“What the hell was that?” Aaron asked finally as they reached the limousine.

“What do you mean dear?” Carla asked casually, “I told you, I’m settling scores… I need this negligee, it’s enchanted to always make photographs of you appear flattering!”

“You enslaved some of the universe’s most powerful beings, because you were mad about a store’s return policy?” Aaron asked, dumfounded.

Carla huffed, rolling her eyes, “Not just that, but yes it was at the top of my list! If they want to keep me as a customer, they’ll need to hire more polite workers. That Letitia never smiles on the job, can you believe that?”

Aaron blinked, “she didn’t smile enough, so you turned her into a toe ring?”

“Why do you even care?” Amy asked, “aren’t you loaded anyways? Just buy another outfit!”

“It’s the principle of the thing!” Carla sniffed indignantly.

This woman is nuts, we’ve got to undo this binding before she starts world war three over a messed up taco order or something, Aaron thought.

“So, do we have a plan or something?” Amy asked as Aaron drove one of Carla’s cars, a red Porsche, through the drive thru to get the witch’s order. She’d retired back to her house with her three magical familiars, dismissively sending the pair of humans out to get lunch.

“From what I’ve heard, heaven and hell don’t exactly do much when one of theirs gets bound,” Aaron muttered, “they don’t care much if one of their people is working for a single mortal lifetime, so they just wait it out.”

“Yeah, but it’s usually yattering or at most a guardian angel,” Amy said, “not a primordial dragon, an archdemon, and an angel of Death!”

“I’m just saying, I wouldn’t count on anyone from upstairs or downstairs doing much for us,” Aaron sighed. He glanced at the cars in the drive thru ahead of them. “It’s weird that she’s giving us this much freedom though.”

“She can summon us back to her with a snap of her fingers,” Amy said bitterly, “there’s not really a need to leash us.”

“So long as we come back with her order, we can just tell her the restaurant was really busy or something,” Aaron mused. “What if we could find someone else to ask for help?”

Amy chewed her lip, “Who did you have in mind?”

“Well,” Aaron sighed, “who was the last person we met that could fight Gabriella and Cydea at once?”

Amy tore open another ketchup packet, squirting the contents into the parking lot and kneeling down to continue painting her summoning circle. She glanced at her phone, copying the design from the Necronomicon perfectly, then standing up, wiping her fingers with one of the fast food restaurant’s napkins.

“Are you almost done?” Aaron asked, “We’re getting some looks.” The line of bored fast food patrons in their cars had occasionally glanced their way, but most simply ignored the two twenty somethings drawing ancient symbols using condiments.

“Yeah, normally we’d want to do this with blood, but I’ll bet she won’t notice that it’s just ketchup,” Amy said. “Are you sure about this Aaron? We could just be making our problems worse…”

“Just do it,” he said, crossing his arms.

Amy nodded grimly, “Klaatu, Barada, Nikto,” she began, her chanting going low as she reached out into the void between stars, calling the ancient and chaotic being forth.

“Aaron? Amy?” a voice on the air laughed wickedly. A purple bolt of lightning flew from the clear blue sky, and a familiar woman in a circus ringmaster’s outfit appeared, the tattoos on her tanned skin coming to life in elation as Miss Hotep grinned, taking them in. “This is a surprise, I thought I would be locked out of this plane for a lot longer than this… Now what the fthagn has you two so desperate you’d want to talk to me?”

“We need to make a deal,” Aaron said.

“That’s the demon’s thing, not mine,” Hotep said, glancing down at the summoning circle, “ketchup? Really Amy?”

“We didn’t exactly have any blood laying around!” Amy said defensively.

“There’s a whole restaurant full of humans right over there, and you expect me to believe you don’t have any blood?” the outer god snapped angrily. Tentacles appeared from behind her, reaching out and coiling around Aaron and Amy hard enough to make them both gasp. The fast food patrons were all staring now, and a few had camera phones out. Hotep rolled her eyes, then waved her hand, freezing them all in place. “Now then, you have about a minute to explain what’s going on Aaron, and make sure you’ve got a good pitch, because I’ve got ten thousand tentacles, and they’re all going up your assholes if I’m not suitably amused by your tale.”

“W-Wait, this was his idea!” Amy squeaked, but one of the tentacles slid over her mouth, muffling her protests.

“T-There’s a witch,” Aaron rasped, “She’s bound Cydea, Gabriella, and Jormungandr!”

“Jormungandr?” Hotep laughed, “that old snake is still around? Good, fuck her and fuck them. What’s this woman’s name? Maybe I’ll swing by and give her a free plate of calamari.”

“C-Carla Spellwright!” Aaron grunted as the tentacles tightened, threatening to crack his ribs.

Hotep froze, “Did you say Carla Spellwright!?” she hissed angrily. Amy and Aaron nodded eagerly, and Hotep’s fists balled, shaking with rage. “AAAAHHH!” she screamed, “I fthagn hate that cunt!” Hotep’s eyes flashed red, and her hair shimmered, becoming tentacles that writhed angrily. “Do you know what she did? She had the nerve to complain about me to my boss?”

The tentacles slid off of Amy and Aaron, letting them fall to the ground as Hotep held her hands out, causing a parchment to appear in her hand. She forced into Aaron’s hands, and he cleared his throat, reading it aloud.

“Dear Mr. Azathoth, long may you reign, your messenger, one Miss Nyarlathotep, or Miss Hotep, as she called herself, was very rude to me while I was seeking forbidden knowledge.”

“It’s not true!” Hotep snapped, “I was just trying to figure out what she wanted to know, but she just kept saying dark secrets, dark secrets! That’s too vague!”

“Then she offered me a discount on my otherworldly bargain,” Aaron continued, struggling not to laugh, “and then when the time for payment came, she rescinded it!”

“She’s lying, I never offered her anything like that!” Hotep insisted, “but it gets worse!”

“If I had to rate my satisfaction with Nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos and messenger of the outer gods, I would say that it is one dying star out of five,” Aaron finished.

“Wow,” Amy muttered, “I don’t know if I’d use you if I read that.”

“I live and die by word of mouth,” Hotep grumbled, “and the worst part is that Azathoth gave her a free daemonic favor, that makes me look like a fool!”

“So you’ll help us?” Aaron asked eagerly.

Hotep slowly grinned, “If it will fuck over Carla Spellwright, yes, you may count on the support of the Crawling Chaos. I cannot outright break this bond, but… Allow me to think on what can be done. I will be in touch soon.” A tear in reality formed behind her, showing a vast and glittering nuclear chaos beyond time and space, Hotep laughed madly as she stepped through it, her tentacles vanishing as it zipped closed.

The world returned to normal, and the fast food patrons that had noticed them blinked, their memories already growing hazy as Aaron and Amy looked down at their summoning sigil.

“Okay, I’ll admit, that was a good move,” Amy said with a grin, “come on, let’s bring this bitch her chicken wraps.”

“Agreed,” Aaron nodded. You might think we’re just a pair of nobodies, he thought with a grin, but we’ve both seen way worse shit than you from all corners of the afterlife, you don’t know who you’re messing with.

Carla sipped her wine as she toyed with the tiny demon with her toes, tossing the doll sized Cydea to the floor and planting her bare foot over her with a smirk. Cydea pushed against it feebly, and Carla just rolled her eyes.

“Just stop all of this resisting!” she said, annoyed, “you’ll be much happier when you accept that you’re going to be my familiar from now on. If you throw yourself into it, you might really start enjoying yourself! Gabriella is!”

“That’s right, mistress!” Gabriella beamed, poking her head out from between the woman’s breasts. She blinked, “Wait, no, I mean uh…”

“Don’t worry Gabby, we’re getting there,” Carla chuckled, pushing on the angel’s head and sending her back down into her cleavage with a squeak. “And Jormy, you’re also not quite as enthusiastic as I’d like.”

The dragoness was standing at her side, scowling at the maid outfit as she held out a serving tray of snacks to the woman, “Do you expect your slaves and servants to be happy about their lot?”

“Yes, and I am very clear about that every time I talk to a customer service person,” Carla said. “Service with a smile, it’s not a hard concept!”

“We’re back,” Aaron said, holding out the bag of chicken wraps to the witch.

“Excellent,” she sighed, taking the bag and opening it. She frowned, “Where’s my small fries?”

“You didn’t ask for that,” Aaron said in a tired voice.

“I know I asked for fries!” Carla snapped.

Aaron suddenly found himself at an inch tall as the witch stormed up to him, raising her bare foot and giving him a good look at the turquoise toe ring just before it came down. He had just enough time to hear the *crunch* before he was reforming next to her.

“You’ll just have to go back,” Carla said indignantly, “and this time get it right!”

“Yes ma’am,” Aaron muttered, heading for the door. He spared Cydea a sympathetic glance, don’t worry, I’m getting us out of this…

End Notes:

Here we are at the start of another three part story arc, this time detailing the gang's attempts to get free of a real bitch of a witch. Hope you all enjoy!

Witchever Way We Go by Greenanon

Aaron slowly made his way up Carla’s gigantic breast. At the size of a flea, it was a large hill to climb, and her body heat left the air oddly warm as he slowly reached the summit. Carla’s sleeping face was its own mountain in the distance, a snoozing leviathan that didn’t notice the tiny speck sized slaves that scurried across her body in her sleep. As usual she’d gone to bed in the nude, and had spent her last moments awake lazily shrinking and tormenting the five of them. She hadn’t bothered to grow them back when she’d fallen asleep, instead opting to simply shrink them even smaller, leaving them trapped around her body.

Aaron had had it the easiest, from the spot in her bellybutton all he’d had to do was climb out and start the long journey over her stomach. Amy he expected to be waiting for him, she’d disappeared into the other witch’s cleavage the last he’d seen, and Cydea and Jormungandr… Aaron grimaced, looking down at the forest of pubic hair between the witch’s legs, wondering if they’d gotten lost in it. Gabriella by contrast was at a full six inches in height, a giantess to any of them, and she was curled up next to Carla’s neck with a happy smile on her face.

That binding magic really does a number on angels, Aaron sighed angrily. Gabriella had apologized endlessly for the glee with which she was playing along with Carla’s games, but the fact of the matter was the angel just couldn’t be trusted right now, and they hadn’t invited her to the meeting.

He stopped, just outside the nipple, itself the size of a large house to him, and he steadied himself as the witch’s breathing caused the world to rise and fall.

“Hey,” Amy whispered, coming around the side.

“Don’t worry, I don’t think she can hear us that well at this size,” Aaron said, nodding towards the sleeping giantess’s face.

A moment later a panting Cydea and Jormungandr came over the edge of the large tit, flopping themselves at the base of Carla’s nipple as they panted in exhaustion.

“Finally, we’ve escaped that labyrinth,” Jormungandr muttered, her tail swishing angrily as she looked back down between Carla’s legs.

“Sorry we’re late,” Cydea groaned, “she shoved us deep in there… Is it always so claustrophobic when I do that to you guys?”

“Yes,” Amy, Aaron, and the dragon all said at once.

Amy stepped forward, sniffing the air, “Wow,” the witch chuckled. “Yeah, she really got you two up there, huh?”

“Keep it up Amy, I’ll tell her how good a tiny witch feels up your ass,” Cydea taunted.

“We smell of her nethers, need we feud over this?” Jormungandr scowled. “We must hurry, before the angel or the witch awakens! You said that you had found help for us?”

“Okay,” Aaron began slowly, “You’re not gonna like it, but Amy and I summoned Nyarlathotep.”

The dragon and the demon groaned, “The crawling chaos will doubtless love hearing of how far I’ve fallen,” Jormungandr muttered.

“Yeah, she said something about that,” Amy nodded.

“Guys, we all fought like hell to kick her out of this reality,” Cydea said angrily, “did you just really want the schoolgirl on tentacle monster experience or something?”

“She’s one of the stronger beings I know how to summon!” Amy protested.

“Plus, she’s got a grudge against Carla, so she’s actually going to help us,” Aaron chuckled. “It seems like she doesn’t keep her fake customer complaints to the mortal realm.”

“I don’t know if her kind of help is what we need right now,” Cydea groaned, “but I guess it’s as good as we’ve got…”

“She seemed pretty pissed, I think Carla makes enemies pretty much everywhere she goes,” Amy commented.

“Fine, but if she wants to tentacle rape someone, it’s going to be you two,” Cydea said, crossing her arms.

“Yep, she was pretty explicit about that,” Aaron muttered.

The world shifted as the giant witch overhead groaned, shifting in her sleep. Gabriella stirred, blinking awake. The four of them tensed as their angelic friend spotted them, her black feathered wings spreading wide as she fluttered upward.

“Oh shit,” Cydea muttered.

“Are you guys plotting against the mistress?” Gabriella’s voice boomed as she landed atop the breast opposite them. “That’s very naughty!” She shivered, then gave them all a sheepish look, “I’m really sorry guys, but this is going to be so much fun!”

“Gabby, your ass is grass when this is over!” Cydea warned.

Gabriella giggled, leaping off Carla’s breast and fluttering over to the one they stood on, landing and causing it to jiggle in a way that made the witch frown, slowly blinking awake. The four would-be rebels stood under the annoyed stare of their mistress, and the gleeful gaze of her angelic puppet.

“Cydeaaaa,” Gabriella drawled, reaching down to pick her up, “I’m just corrupted by mistress Carla’s perfection and beauty!”

“Okay, you’re leaning into it now,” Cydea growled, struggling against the angel’s fingers in vain.

Gabriella blushed, “Peas and Carrots! Maybe, okay? I never get to be in charge of all of you guys, I might not get another chance!”

“Gabriella, just don’t eat me again, you can totally put a collar on me or whatever!” Cydea shouted, panicking as the angel’s mouth opened.

“Gabriella dear, silence them,” Carla muttered, smirking to herself as she closed her eyes again.

“NOM!” Gabriella said with a giggle as she tossed Cydea’s tiny form into her mouth, snapping her jaws closed over the demoness in one swift motion.

Cydea shouted in terror as Gabriella’s tongue bobbed her around in the darkness, pressing her against the angel’s soft cheek. A moment later the giant groaned in pleasure as she tasted the cinnamon flavor of the demon’s skin. Cydea flailed pathetically against the giant tongue, choking on Gabriella’s vanilla scented spit as the angel slowly let it fill her mouth. A moment later Gabriella tilted her head back, swallowing loudly so that all of the other flea sized prisoners could hear.

“The demon is likely in for an unpleasant evening,” Jormungandr, muttered.

“Yep, I’m going to use some magic to keep her intact through the full tour, ” Gabriella laughed, holding up her hand and showing them the magical glow.

“Gabriella, you’ve got to fight it a little more!” Aaron protested.

Gabby bit her lip, “I-I’m not making it hurt that much,” she said weakly.

“Angel!” Jormungandr growled, “Know that the fury of the seas will-“

Gabriella just sniffed, lifting her bare foot and bringing it down hard on the dragoness. There was a quick *crunch* and then a squishing sound as the angel ground her foot back and forth. The soft surface of the witch’s breast meant that the angel needed to spend several moments on the effort before the dragon reappeared next to Aaron and Amy, scowling angrily and crossing her arms.

“If you think pain will silence me, you know not the fury of the Norse Pantheon!” Jormungandr howled. “My father would turn away from me if I begged for mercy from mere pain. 

“Loki, right?” Amy said excitedly. “Any chance he would bail us out of this?”

“No,” the dragoness sighed. “He’s a rather… absent father.”

“Most gods are,” Gabriella said with a shrug. “If it makes you feel any better, I’m willing to spare you three any more unpleasantness if you just kiss my feet!” She lifted her foot and wiggled her toes with a grin. The three of them sighed, dropping to their knees as the giggling angel pressed her foot in front of them, and the loud sounds of kissing rang out as they pressed their lips against her soft vanilla scented toes. “Ahh…” Gabriella giggled, “This is the life… Finally, I can do whatever I want to my pet mortals… and even other divine beings!” she patted her stomach, and the three of them heard Cydea’s muffled whine. She laughed maniacally, pinning Aaron against the giant breast, rolling him across the soft and puffy surface idly.

“G-Gabriella,” he grunted.

She blushed, “Again, I’m really sorry, but I can’t disobey our beautiful and intelligent mistress!”

“Good work Gabby,” Carla muttered in a tired voice, her eyes never opening.

Gabriella practically shivered, fighting an orgasm from the witch’s praise as she swayed on her feet overhead. Gabriella blushed, scowling and looking down at her friends apologetically. She snapped her fingers, causing her robe to vanish, giving them a view of her naked form as she loomed above them like a goddess.

“I can’t let you guys keep disturbing mistress’s beauty sleep!” she giggled. She bent down, scooping up the remaining three of them and gripping them tightly together in her warm palm. Aaron struggled, pinned between Jormungandr and Amy, while Gabriella’s hands were pillowy soft, she was gripping them all tightly. Slowly they were brought up to her sex, already glistening as she spread her lips open.

“Goodnight,” Gabriella said with a wink, slowly shoving the three of them inside of herself.

Aaron felt the wet walls of her womanhood slid over them, swallowing them up as the world became tight, humid, and hot. The rich burnt vanilla smell that always seemed to follow Gabriella became overwhelming as they slid inside of her, and the angel’s moan reverberated through the fleshy walls that gripped the trio, pressing them even tighter together.

With a smug smirk Gabriella fluttered her wings, descending into the valley between Carla’s breasts, enjoying the soft hills as she nuzzled up to them. With a yawn the angel closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the trio of prisoners struggling inside of her, and the demon’s fluttering motions as she pounded the walls of the angel’s stomach.

They are going to get so much revenge on me after this, Gabriella thought dreamily. Still, it’s fun being in charge! Kinda…

Aaron sighed, wiping sweat from his brow as he slowly pushed the lawn mower across Carla’s expansive yard. The witch herself was up on the mansion’s patio, sipping lemonade and working on her tan while the five of them meticulously performed yard work to her specifications. Gabriella was at her side, holding a tray of cheeses and crackers, along with a pitcher for refills. The rest of them were performing groundskeeping work while she watched.

“Aaron!” she barked, “go slow, the glass clippings need to be evenly distributed! 

“Yes Carla,” he said, rolling his eyes.

Cydea glanced at him from her spot by the hedges, lowering her clippers, “Carla, just let me use magic for this! The whole yard will be perfect and it’ll take just a snap of my fingers!”

“No!” Carla said angrily, “I’m going to win best house on the parade of homes without magic this year! I need to teach this bitch Trudy Slakeman a lesson!”

Jormungandr scowled, “Other beings who had enslaved such spirits as us might aim their ambitions a little higher than competing with other mortals in flower arrangements…”

“Why should I be ambitious?” Carla yawned, “I can have anything I want…”

“Oh really?” Hotep’s voice boomed from overhead.

Carla’s eyes went wide, and she pulled her sunglasses off, sitting upright as a tear in spacetime opened across the front of the yard. Tentacles emerged from it, writhing and slimy as Hotep stepped out, her hair writhing as it slowly became more human with each step.

“Hi Carla,” Nyarlathotep chuckled.

“Oh, it’s you, ” Carla muttered. “The messenger of the outer gods, was it? Come back for another bad Yelp review?”

“You’re going to rue the day you left me with merely one dying star!” Nyarlathotep howled angrily. “I was nothing but courteous!”

“Cydea,” Carla said smugly, “take this down.”

Cydea gulped, manifesting a parchment and quill pen, “Okay, ready.”

“Servitor of the outer gods was rude, dismissive, and on her phone while I was trying to make my daemonic pact,” Carla said with a smirk. “One dying star out of five, I will summon Set or Baal for my next ritual instead!”

“Y-You lying bitch!” Hotep seethed.

“Send that off to Azathoth Cydea,” Carla said with a shrug.

Cydea nodded, and the parchment disappeared in a burst of flame, “Done,” the demon declared.

The sky darkened, and Carla stood up, clapping her hands and quickly summoning all five of her servants to stand around her in a protective ring. Hotep’s eyes bulged with rage, and for a moment Aaron was sure that whatever plan the crawling chaos might have had, it was about to be abandoned in a fit of violence.

Hotep breathed out slowly, smiling eerily, “I’m just here for Aaron,” she said finally, becoming oddly cheery.

“He’s mine,” Carla snapped, “they all are.”

Hotep produced a large grimoire seemingly from nowhere, flipping through the pages, “They are yours by extension of their contracts with Cydea the demon, who is bound to you,” Hotep said curtly. “Amy lost her soul playing video games with you, Jormungandr there lost hers when she failed to uphold her end of a bargain, Gabriella there is Cydea’s report in Hell, and Aaron here was assigned Cydea when he died.”

“Yeah, so what?” Carla asked with a frown.

“Aaron there never technically lost his soul, Cydea’s just holding onto it,” Hotep explained. “So in theory, he can simply take it back whenever he wants.”

Aaron’s eyes went wide, “Cydea, I-“

“All yours!” the demon said excitedly. She opened her hand, revealing a shining blue orb, and a second later it leapt into his chest, dispersing through his body.

“Eat shit Carla,” Aaron chuckled, stepping off the porch and flipping her the bird.

“Cydea, kill him,” Carla said simply.

Aaron froze, turning around to Cydea, who hesitantly manifested her pitchfork in hand, “I…” The demon shook, looking at Aaron pleadingly as she took a shaky step forward.

“H-Hotep!” Aaron shouted, stumbling backwards.

“Just a minute, I’m trying to decide if I want to help or not,” the outer god muttered, stroking her chin.

“What!?”

“Well on the one hand I already took one of Carla’s toys,” Hotep explained, “on the other hand, I also hate Cydea, and watching her forced to kill her precious human might be kind of amusing.”

Cydea growled angrily as the magic binding her forced her to level the pitchfork at Aaron, and a moment later a gout of hellfire burst forth. Aaron lifted his arms, covering his face and closing his eyes just as he felt the heat singe his eyebrows.

At the last second a dozen wet tentacles wrapped around his body, yanking him out of the way and into a swirling vortex of colors beyond description. The universe roared as he was pulled through it, and a moment later he was standing in the parking lot of a shopping center nearby that he recognized, panting as a smug Hotep stood over him, taking her top hat off and giving a grandiose bow.

“The fabulous disappearing Aaron trick,” Hotep chuckled, “well? Where’s my applause?”

Aaron scowled at her, clapping twice sarcastically, “Thanks, now how do we get the other four free?”

“Kill Carla, I suppose,” Nyarlathotep said with a shrug. “At least I hope you try; I only saved you because I thought it would be funny to watch.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll put on one hell of a show,” Aaron growled. “I’ve just got to get through my friends to get at Carla.”

“And how will a human with no special skills or powers defeat a Norse dragon, an Angel of Death, an Archdemon, and a witch of Amy’s caliber?” Hotep asked, her grin widening, “I assume we want to do it without hurting them too badly?”

“We?” Aaron asked, raising an eyebrow. “Hotep, I’m not new to this stuff, I’m very skeptical that you’re going to keep helping me out for free… What’s the catch?”

“Just call me your friend when the time comes!” Hotep said. She snapped her fingers, and reality spun, bringing them back to Amy’s house. The outer god grinned and tried to step up to the doorstep, but then hissed, jumping back as sparks danced along her skin.

“Amy put up some protective wards after this whole thing happened with some Valkyries,” Aaron explained, stepping up onto the porch. “I cordially invite you in,” he said, beckoning. Hotep stepped up with him, and the pair went inside.

“At last, the lair of Cydea’s cultists on Earth,” Hotep muttered, looking around the suburban home.

“We aren’t Cydea’s cultists, we’re her friends,” Aaron said, rolling his eyes.

“Yes, yes, I tell mine they’re my friends too,” Hotep muttered, producing a can of spray paint.

“Hey,” Aaron started, “What are you-“

Hotep just laughed madly, tentacles appearing from beneath her jacket, each holding additional spray cans as she began coating the living room in a series of elder sigils. Some were alien and terrifying, others were poorly drawn stick figures labeled “Cydea” with stink lines drawn on the top, and Aaron frowned as he saw the tentacles drawing additional ones on the walls that were meant to be him, Amy, and Gabriella.

“Are you done?” he asked finally, when the living room and entryway had been thoroughly vandalized.

“For now,” Hotep laughed, her tentacles withdrawing out of sight again as she admired her handiwork. “This is cursed spraypaint you know…”

“Cursed?” Aaron asked, “Hold on-“

“Relax, that just means you can’t wash it off with magic,” Hotep laughed. “They’ll have to scrub it off by hand! 

“Devious,” Aaron muttered. “I’m going to go get a few things.” He heard her cackling maniacally as he went up to his room, and he winced as he heard the unmistakable sound of breaking glass. Amy’s going to have my head for this one, he thought. He quickly filled a backpack with the handful of items that Cydea and Gabriella usually left on Earth for him and Amy, along with a few things from the witch’s room. Hotep was still grinning in excitement as he came down the stairs, stabbing a kitchen knife into one of the throw pillows on the couch and tossing the stuffing around onto the carpet.

“You know, grandiose revenge schemes and world conquest and corruption are one thing,” Hotep sighed happily, “but there’s nothing quite like the thrill of pettiness…”

“Enjoy it, because we’ve got some big plans to make,” Aaron said, hefting his backpack. “I’m guessing you’re not going to be enough to slug it out with all four of my friends on your own?”

Hotep laughed, “At the height of my power in this world I was fighting your demonic friend and the angel well enough, but they’ve all grown quite a bit stronger since then, Gabriella’s empowered by Death now Aaron. No, I can’t fight them all at once.”

“So we need to get some counters together for them,” Aaron explained. “Cydea’s the easiest, I’ve got a super soaker full of holy water, but Gabriella’s a little harder.”

“You need an Angelic weapon,” Hotep said with a frown, “then someone to wield it…”

“Let’s start with the weapon first,” Aaron said. “I know a place where a lot of Angels hang out, come on.”

Carla stared at the scorch mark on her driveway with a frown, “You missed!” she screamed at Cydea.

“Hotep teleported him away!” the demon protested, secretly relieved that there wasn’t a charred skeleton before them.

“Whatever,” Carla scowled. “Aaron doesn’t matter anyways.”

“He might surprise you,” Cydea said with a smirk.

Carla just rolled her eyes. With a snap of her fingers the demoness was inches tall, suspended by her wrists on a silver chain necklace. With a smile Carla grabbed it out of the air, sliding it over her head and letting the squirming demoness slide down between her ample breasts. The witch smirked, pressing the immense tits together and hiding Cydea from sight for a moment as the warm globes rolled over her. The witch gradually increased the pressure, wincing slightly as she pulverized the tiny demoness with her bosom. Finally, she let up, and Cydea gasped for breath, limp and defeated as she hung suspended in the witch’s cleavage.

“Now then,” Carla said, beaming, “Amy, you’re getting Aaron’s old job as the limo driver… Bring the car around, would you? I’d like to go to the country club.”

Aaron stepped out of Amy’s car, then checked the confetti gun full of rock salt a final time, tucking it into the waistband of his pants. It wasn’t ideal, but most supernatural beings would at least be slowed down by it, or so Cydea had assured him. The one time he’d used it before, his aim had been less than perfect.

“I don’t know about this Aaron,” Hotep said nervously, stepping out of the car and looking up at the building he’d brought them to. “I’m getting all sorts of heavenly vibes from this place, it makes my tentacles crawl! 

Aaron grinned up at the brightly lit sign of the hospital, “Gabriella says that this is the most blessed hospital in five hundred miles, Angels are always hanging around here looking to do good works on earth.” He grinned at her, “I’m so exposed to ethereal stuff now that I can see most of you people, even when you’re trying to be hidden. We’ll just find someone with cancer and wait by the bed until one comes by, then bam! We tackle her and take her sword.”

“That’s so fucked up,” Hotep giggled. “I love it!”

The old man coughed awkwardly, looking at the young man and the strange olive skinned woman in the ringmaster’s suit who sat in his hospital room. Jonas Wilkins was at the end of a long battle with several diseases, and while his family was scheduled for a final visit in the next week, he hadn’t been expecting any visitors.

“How do I know you two again?” he rasped.

“We’re friends of your neighbor’s cousin,” Aaron said, glancing at the door.

“Coming by to pay our respects,” Hotep said.

“Ah,” Jonas muttered. They were quiet a moment, and he cleared his throat, “Well, I suppose you’d like to hear my life story, you see, life is like a box of donuts, you never-“

There was a burst of light in the corner of the room, and a smiling blond woman with pearly white wings appeared. Harps rang out, and she slowly walked to Jonas’s side, giving him a warm smile.

“Jonas,” she said softly, “My name is Annabelle, and I’m here to comfort you in these-“

“GET HER!” Hotep shouted.

The angel looked up, her eyes wide, “Hey, who the heaven are you!?” She flapped her wings, drawing her flaming sword from its scabbard and holding it high. With a cry she swiped at the tentacles, burning them away, but a moment later Aaron tackled her from behind, pinning her wings to the floor.

“I’m really sorry about this!” Aaron said as Hotep’s tentacles pried the sword out of the angel’s grip. “I promise you can have it back, just come find Gabriella in like a week!”

“S-Should I keep telling my life story?” Jonas asked, leaning up in his bed. “I’ve met some presidents…”

“Ugh, I can’t stand sick humans,” Hotep muttered. She waved her hand, and a black energy enveloped the old man.

“Wait, no!” Aaron shouted, looking up in horror.

Jonas blinked as the energy faded, then grinned, leaping out of bed, “Wow, I feel ten years younger!”

“More like fifteen,” Hotep said, rolling her eyes, “and your kidneys were failing, so I grew you a few extra ones, have fun.”

“Y-You healed me, you must be an angel!” Jonas said, pointing to Hotep with awe.

“Wait, no!” Annabelle shouted, “I’m supposed to-“

“T-There’s a woman here healing sickness!” Jonas shouted, running into the hall.

The angel roared angrily, throwing Aaron off herself, “You two are in so much cotton-picking trouble!” Her wings spread wide, and even without the sword, the holy light manifesting on her fingertips was menacing enough.

The bang of the confetti gun startled Aaron, and the Angel screamed again, her form stretching and flashing in and out of existence as if she were an image on a shorting television screen. He gulped, looking down at his weapon, then at Hotep, who was grinning and giving him a big thumbs up.

“Let’s go!” Hotep shouted, laughing as she and Aaron ran down the hospital hallway. She turned and handed him the sword, “Okay, so far this is way more fun than I expected, so what’s your next move mortal?”

The angel appeared in front of them, a sneer on her face as her corporeal form stitched itself back together, “Give me back my sword!”

“Split up!” Aaron shouted, sprinting down one of the hallways.

Hotep nodded, preparing a teleportation spell, but before she could cast it a mortal called for her, catching her attention and pinning her in place.

“That’s her!” Jonas shouted, leading a team of doctors and nurses towards Hotep.

“Huh?” The outer god looked around in shock as the medical team swarmed over her.

“Jonas said you healed him?” A doctor shouted.

“His vitals are all normal, a real miracle!” a nurse said excitedly, grabbing Hotep’s sleeve.

“I’m sorry humans, but I’m very busy, and-“ Hotep started, but before she could react the small army of medical professionals had herded her down the hall, shouting questions and waving medical charts in her face. The angel watched them ferry her along, and with a final sneer disappeared in a burst of light that only those attuned to the otherworldly would be able to see.

Aaron sighed with relief as a visibly tired Nyarlathotep trudged towards the car, opening the door and slumping into the seat without a word.

“What happened back there?” he asked.

“They cornered me and I had to heal like eighty sick kids,” Nyarlathotep moaned. “A full fucking pediatric cancer ward Aaron! It was awful.”

“Oh,” Aaron chuckled, “For a minute I worried you turned the doctors into ghouls or something.”

“Thought about it,” Hotep admitted with a giggle. “I still could…”

“Still could what!? ” An icy voice asked from the back of the car. Hotep and Aaron started, looking into the back seat to see a furious Morticia, her scythe across her lap. The pale woman gave a smile that had no joy in it as she looked back and forth between them. “Aaron, why is she back on this plane of existence? And why is she healing sick mortals slated for reaping?”

Aaron gulped, “Morticia, I didn’t have any other choice, this witch has my friends, and-“

“Aaron,” Death sighed, “There are always events happening, always some great cosmic something or other or rogue wannabe dark lord causing a bunch of bullshit. It doesn’t matter, the world keeps turning, the universe goes on. What isn’t okay, is summoning up one of the outer gods and upsetting the natural order of things!”

“What, so after all of those cults I started and dark rituals I taught mankind, you’re going to look the other way on those , but I heal a few sick kids and now you can get off your bony ass to stop me!?” Hotep protested. “I think I should get a pass on this one!”

Death’s nostrils flared, and the car was suddenly ice cold despite being parked in the sun.

“Don’t listen to her, Morticia!” Aaron said quickly. “Your ass is fine, it’s not bony at all, it’s pert, tight, toned. Reaping definitely burns a lot of calories!”

Morticia smirked, just the barest and briefest hint of pink in the center of her pale cheeks coming and going before she spoke again. “Aaron, you always know just what to say,” she muttered. “What should I do with Hotep then? You know she’s only helping you so that she can fuck you over later, right?”

“She’s my friend,” Aaron sighed, recalling their contract. From the surprised look on Hotep’s face, she hadn’t.

Morticia pursed her lips, “Fine,” she said with a shrug, “but she will be human until the time comes to free your friends.”

“Deal,” Aaron said.

“Wait, what!?” Hotep screamed. “No, Aaron take it back, take it-“ Light enveloped Hotep, and she shook as if being electrocuted. A moment later she opened her eyes, looking down at her now mortal hands, and slowly running her fingers through hair that no longer became a series of writhing tentacles with a thought. “Oh… Oh Azathoth no,” she groaned.

“Best of luck Aaron,” Morticia smirked. “Take good care of her.” With that, the reaper disappeared as quickly as she’d come, nothing more than a cool breeze through the car’s open windows to mark her departure.

“A-Aaron you made me human!” Hotep screeched. “I could die like this!”

“It’s just for a few days at most,” Aaron chuckled, starting the car.

The outer god’s stomach groaned, and she clutched it in panic, “Cthulhu help me, my stomach is doing something Aaron! I think I’m dying, quick! Go back to the hospital.”

“That’s hunger,” Aaron said, rolling his eyes. “I’ll buy you a burger or something on the way home.”

Carla led her four remaining servants into the large country club’s main building. It was a large gothic looking building, with stone features and gargoyles that turned to follow the group as they walked up the cobblestone path from the parking lot. Above them witches on brooms flew through the air, and Amy frowned as she saw men in blue robes, pointed hats, and wearing long white beards hefting their golf clubs out onto the green.

“Hey, witches have a country club?” Amy asked indignantly. “Why haven’t I ever heard about it?”

“We have a country club to get away from ‘witches’ like you Amy,” Carla sniffed. “You have the mall, we have the club, it’s just the natural order of things. Count yourself lucky that I’m bringing you with me today.”

“I’m fucking thrilled,” Amy muttered under her breath.

As they entered the main building a young man in a sharp suit looked up from behind a large granite desk, frowning as he saw Carla. “Ah Miss Spellwright,” he muttered. “Always a pleasure to see you enter our hallowed halls.”

“Spare me the pleasantries Timothy,” Carla snapped. “I’d like a tennis court at once.”

“Our courts are all booked for the day,” he said, opening a schedule book and showing her.

“Bump someone,” Carla demanded.

“Yeah, bump someone!” Gabriella demanded, crossing her arms indignantly.

“You really should buddy,” Amy said, rolling her eyes.

“I’ll call security,” Timothy warned.

Carla just rolled her eyes, “Cydea, I’d like a new sweatband.”

The demoness stepped forward, brandishing a pitchfork and shattering the front desk attendant’s magical shield. His eyes went wide, and he held up hands to shield himself just before the magic wrapped around him. A moment later Cydea walked around the desk, picking up the bright blue sweatband, one that matched the rest of Carla’s tennis outfit.

“Cute!” Carla squealed, sliding it on her arm. “Come on, let’s see who’s on my tennis court, I could use a new pair of earrings.”

“What is this game, Tennis?” Jormungandr hissed.

Carla just laughed, “Well I guess the dragon won’t be the referee! We’ll play doubles, Jormy, me and you vs Amy and Cydea! Gabriella will be the ref.”

“Another point for mistress Carla!” Gabriella squealed, clapping excitedly from the referee’s chair.

“That was clearly out!” Amy protested.

Gabriella blushed, “I know but… look how happy the mistress is to get the point!”

“Thank you Gabby,” Carla laughed. “It’s just a skill issue unfortunately, Amy’s serves just aren’t quite up to snuff.”

“Well that’s game,” Cydea groaned. “What do you know, Jormy and Carla win again.”

“This game doesn’t seem very challenging,” Jormungandr muttered as Carla walked towards the net.

“It’s a lot harder when your opponents are allowed to score,” Cydea replied, annoyed.

“Enough of that,” Carla sighed, snapping her fingers. Amy and Cydea looked up in terror at the now skyscraper sized witch as she made her way across the tennis court, ducking under the net and closing distance with them. “I want to be sure you always try your best, so when you lose a tennis match, it’s only fair to end up under a tennis shoe!”

“Not again,” Amy moaned, watching the shadow of the giant woman’s shoe fall over them as she lifted her foot.

“Work on your serve next time Amy,” Carla said smugly.

Her two tiny minions cowered for one final second before she brought her rubber sole down to the tennis court, reveling in the small *crunch* before grinning and twisting her foot back and forth. With a happy sigh she turned back to Jormungandr, “Now dragon, you against me, singles?”

Aaron looked with disgust at the messenger of the outer gods, sprawled across the couch and groaning as cheeseburger wrappers littered the floor around her.

“Aaron, I think I’m dying again,” she muttered.

“You just ate too much!” he sighed.

“Wait,” Hotep sat up, wincing from her overly full stomach, “You’re telling me I need to eat to not die, but you can eat too much!? ” she clenched her fists, “This isn’t fair!”

“As they say, life’s a bitch and then you die,” Aaron shrugged. He frowned, “And then you come back, sometimes… I guess. Anyways, help me set up this summoning circle.”

Hotep slid off the coach, pushing some of her lethargy away to help Aaron prepare the incantation. She raised an eyebrow as she saw the cups of mead placed at four corners of the pentagram, and a moment later Aaron returned from the kitchen with a large leg of mutton.

“Okay,” Aaron said, clapping his hands, “let’s see… By the Allfather I call forth your servant, the chooser of the slain!”

Flames burst from each of the cups of mead, and a laugh echoed through the living room as a blond winged woman appeared in the center. The Valkyrie blinked, looking at the leg of mutton, and then at the offered cups of mead, her smile widening.

“I see you’ve adequately prepared a feast for me this time Aaron,” Eir said, her Scandinavian accent thick as she reached for the leg of lamb. She lifted it up, taking a large bite and glancing around at the vandalized living room. “I see someone else has taken out their frustrations on Amy’s home?”

“That would be me Valkyrie,” Hotep said, “The messenger of the outer gods, the madness incarnate-“

“Why is Nyarlathotep locked in human form?” Eir asked, turning to Aaron.

“It’s a long story,” Aaron chuckled. “Cydea, Gabriella, Jormungandr, and Amy have been enslaved by a witch. I’m trying to get close to her, but I need someone to hold Gabriella off while I do.”

“I am outmatched by the angel,” Eir said with a sigh. “This has been proven twice now.”

“Yes, but maybe with something like this, you could last a little longer?” Aaron asked, holding up the angelic blade.

Eir’s eyes went wide, and she grinned, “Ah, yes… that would help!” She stepped out of the circle at Aaron’s beckoning, taking the holy sword and flourishing it excitedly. “Will there be danger?” she asked.

“Almost certain defeat in the face of unyielding and impossible odds,” Aaron promised.

Eir removed her own sword from its scabbard, stabbing it into Amy’s ottoman before sheathing the angelic blade. “I am yours!” she declared. “Who wants to live forever anyways?”

“Me!” Hotep said quickly, “I do!”

Back at her mansion, Carla swirled her drink, giggling as she watched her four toys struggle against the thick sweet wine. The four of them were the size of ants, and each gentle rolling movement of her wrist let the waves wash them under again, and each time she lifted her cup to take a sip they all screamed, paddling against the current.

“My wine is so much sweeter lately,” Carla laughed, grinning down like an evil goddess at the four of them.

“You’re going to pay for this,” Cydea shouted for what felt like the millionth time. “Aaron’s going to save us!”

“Aaron’s cute, but there are cuter boys, smarter and tougher ones too,” Carla drawled. “In the grand scheme of things? He’s nothing, you four are going to be my playthings forever. He’s probably already moved on, if he’s smart he’ll go find some boring little job sending emails back and forth, and forget you four.”

“Aaron would never do that!” Amy shouted.

“He has that much honor at least,” Jormungandr agreed.

Even Gabriella seemed to have a moment of clarity, anger coming over her face, “He’ll never leave us!”

Carla just laughed, tilting her glass back and slurping the wine down, taking long gulps that left her four toys with no chance of escape. They all screamed, their cries echoing down her throat as the river of red wine washed them down the witch’s throat.

“Ah,” she sighed happily, placing her cup back on the table. “Aaron Smith,” Carla chuckled. “Even his name is boring…”

“Give me another hot dog,” Nyarlathotep growled, reaching for the tray. Aaron obliged, and the outer god tore into it like a famished prisoner, washing it down with a long series of gulps directly from a two liter of cola. “Eating is amazing!” she gasped, grinning as Aaron worked the grill.

“I would like another sausage as well,” Eir said, holding out her own plate as she lounged on the rental cabin’s back patio. She glanced around at their wooded surroundings, “I’m not sure how coming out here into the wilderness gets us closer to liberating your friends though…”

“I have another guy who can help us out,” Aaron explained, “but I can’t just summon him up like I can for you two. I need to lure him out.”

“And how do you intend to do that?” Hotep asked, her voice muffled as she shoved a handful of chips into her maw. Aaron chuckled, pulling out his phone and pulling up the ad he’d placed on several local social media pages. He tossed the phone to Hotep, who caught it with a frown and began reading. “Seeking hot college girls and guys to join us at cool camping trip in the woods, bonus if you like sneaking off away from everyone else to have unprotected sex?” Hotep rolled her eyes, “Who would even answer something like that?”

As if on cue the sound of an organ grinder drifted through the air from the forest. Aaron smirked, and a moment later a creepy giggle echoed from the trees. Eir was on her feet, her hand on the hilt of her blade as the zombie clown emerged from the forest.

“All right you sexy coeds, who’s ready to get murdered in the woods!?” Zombie Clown Aaron roared, hefting a large butcher’s knife over his head as he used his other hand to turn the organ grinder at a manic pace.

“Hey Aaron,” Aaron called with a grin, waving the grill tongs. If a zombie could go pale, Clown Aaron would have, and he dropped the organ grinder, turning to flee back into the forest. Aaron just chuckled, sprinting after him. “Hey, come on! Hear me out!”

“Look pal, I don’t want no trouble!” Clown Aaron protested, “I figure I leave you alone, you leave me alone, we both just keep doing our thing!”

“Aaron, this revenant stinks of death and his soul is overflowing with wickedness,” Eir scowled. “Allow me to take him to Hela’s halls!”

“If you don’t want him hanging around, I could take him to the outer void with me when I get my powers back,” Hotep offered. “I could use another clown in my circus of madness!”

“Circus of madness?” Clown Aaron asked curiously, cocking his head.

“A true pandemonium shadow show!” Hotep grinned, leaping up and coming to human Aaron’s side. “Imagine it, darkness and insanity forever, with an audience of screaming madmen trying to claw their own eyes out as we perform such feats that the elder things themselves shiver with fear and wish for their senses to go silent!”

Better roll with it, Aaron decided. “That’s right,” he continued. “This is Nyarlathotep, messenger of the outer Gods, the Crawling Chaos herself! The ringleader of Discordia and mistress of the dreamlands! And if you do a favor for me, then she can take you with her when we’re done!”

The undead clown grinned, a truly terrifying spectacle, “Okay, I’m in! I’ve got to warn you though, I’ve been told working with me is a real scream! 

Hotep burst into laughter, “Oh wow, yes, yes I need this guy!”

Aaron just rolled his eyes, “Okay, calm down Spirit Halloween. Come up here and have a hot dog and I’ll explain everything.”

“I don’t suppose you have any brains? ” The zombie clown asked eagerly.

“Fresh out,” Aaron replied.

“A hot dog is fine then,” the clown sighed.

That night found Aaron at three inches tall, crawling over the Valkyrie’s fingers as she smirked, toying with him as she lay in one of the cabin’s beds. She’d stripped down out of her armor, and the strong earthy scent of her skin filled his nostrils as she playfully dropped him between her mountainous breasts.

“I question the wisdom of working with both the outer gods and one of the undead,” Eir drawled slowly.

“I’m using the tools I have available,” Aaron replied. “Besides, it’s killing two birds with one stone, if Hotep drags him off to a dark oblivion or whatever, that gets them both out of my hair.”

“I suppose the enemy of your enemy must be your friend,” Eir chuckled. “Still, I will keep you small and close to me tonight, I don’t trust either of them.”

“That’s fine by me,” Aaron said with a grin.

The Valkyrie laughed, pressing her tits together and causing the waves of warm flesh to envelop him. A moment later she released her hold on them, letting them bounce back to their pert position while Aaron stumbled in the valley of her cleavage, a dreamy look on his face. The Valkyrie reached down for him, gripping his tiny body and slowly drawing him down over her stomach, past her belly button, and then finally down to her womanhood, the warm, fleshy entrance already wet in anticipation of his arrival.

Aaron felt it swallow him up, disappearing as the Valkyrie cried in pleasure, and for at least a little while he forgot his problems.

I Put a Spell On You by Greenanon

Aaron rolled his eyes as he saw Hotep asleep on the couch. He shook her gently, “Hey, come on crawling chaos, time to get up!”

“AH!” Hotep screamed, sitting upright. “Oh Azathoth Aaron, I think I just died!” she looked to him, fear on her face, “D-Did you revive me somehow?”

“That’s called sleep, it happens when you get tired,” Aaron said. “Do you know where Clown Aaron is?”

Hotep yawned, “I think he’s out in the yard trying to fix a chainsaw… So that’s sleep. Huh, I can see why Chthulhu likes it so much… Is it okay if I do some more sleeping?”

“No, we’re going to go save my friends today,” Aaron said, pulling her up and off the couch. The roar of a chainsaw starting caught their attention, and the zombie clown eagerly ran inside, holding the idling machine as it belched fumes.

“You guys, I got it running!” he said excitedly. “Those coeds are going to have such a shitty spring break now!”

Eir coughed and waved her hand in front of her face, “Turn that infernal machine off! It stinks!”

Clown Aaron glared at her sullenly, but turned the chainsaw off. With a huff he sat on the couch next to Hotep, and a moment later Eir folded her wings behind her as she sat down too. Aaron looked at the team he’d assembled, hands behind his back like a general preparing for war.

“Okay everyone,” he began. “I won’t lie to you, this is going to be an uphill battle. We’re up against an angel of Death, an Archdemon, a Norse Dragon, and two pretty powerful witches. Luckily I know them all well, I know their strengths, their weaknesses, their habits…” He paced down until he got to Clown Aaron, “everyone knows witches hate clowns, and you’re the scariest clown I know!”

“Aw stop,” Clown Aaron said bashfully, “I mean I’m no Pennywise…”

“Good, I hate that guy,” Hotep muttered.

“Once Amy gets a look at you? She’ll be too scared to cast any spells,” Aaron continued.

“I’ll make snow cones with her blood!” Clown Aaron said excitedly.

“No!” Aaron said quickly. “My friends are being controlled by a witch, it’s okay to beat them up, but please no killing!”

“Dismemberment?” Clown Aaron asked hopefully.

“No,” Aaron said sternly.

Clown Aaron sighed, looking wistfully down at the chainsaw in his lap, “Okay, what about imprisoning her in some kind of cotton candy cocoon?”

Aaron snapped his fingers, “Perfect!” He made his way down to Eir next, “now with Amy out of the way, the next two problems are Gabriella and Jormungandr.”

“I’ve plenty of experience with the dragon,” Eir spat, flourishing the angelic blade.

“I know,” Aaron chuckled, “and between you and Hotep I think you can buy me some time to get to Carla.”

“And what about Cydea?” Eir asked with a frown.

“Carla won’t let Cydea get too far from her, she’s the lynchpin that holds all the other soul bonds together,” Aaron explained. “If Cydea gets defeated, they’re all defeated, if she’s freed, they’re all freed.”

“Oh good, so all you need to do is beat one of the Spellwrights and her daemonic familiar in personal combat,” Hotep deadpanned. “Aaron, normally I like insanity, but I’m not sold on this.”

“Don’t worry,” Aaron said grimly. “I have a few other tools to pick up that will help us, and I’ve got one last ace up my sleeve.”

“And this ace would be what?” Eir asked skeptically.

“I can’t tell you,” Aaron said. “It’s a last resort, it needs to be a complete surprise if we use it.”

“If you are sure… then you have my sword,” the Valkyrie nodded.

“Great, let’s go start this rumble so I can get my powers back,” Hotep said excitedly. “Not that being human hasn’t been a learning experience, but I’d like to go back to being the voice of the outer darkness.”

“Let’s take these assholes to clown town!” Zombie Aaron said, baring his rotting teeth in a grin.

“Quit shoving!” Hotep grumbled, pushing back against the zombie clown as the two fought for space in the backseat of Aaron’s car. They were parked in the mall parking lot, waiting for Aaron to return as he picked up the final piece of his masterplan.

“I’m on my side!” Clown Aaron protested. He shifted, his massive undead frame was cramped in the backseat, and he looked jealously up at Eir, who sat in the front. “Hey, Sweden lady, why don’t we switch seats?”

“As the only one on the side of righteousness, will be remaining in the front of Aaron’s chariot,” Eir sniffed, “lest one of you two attempts to corrupt his pure soul into darkness.”

“Pure soul?” Nyarlathotep laughed. “Are we talking about the same Aaron who constantly hangs out with Demons and thinks Hell is a good weekend trip?”

“Yeah, that guy seems pretty fucking creepy, and this is coming from me,” Crown Aaron muttered. He giggled a little madly, “Man, who’d have thought I’d be the more normal Aaron Smith?”

The driver’s side door opened, and Aaron stepped in, a small box in the palm of his hand. The three supernatural beings watched as he settled into the driver’s seat, a grim expression on his face. With a sigh he slipped the box into his pocket, then gave them all a halfhearted grin.

“Okay, are we ready?”

“What’s in that box?” Hotep asked, leaning forward.

“A weapon perhaps?” Eir guessed.

“A cursed weapon?” Clown Aaron asked eagerly, shoving Hotep with a grunt as he tried to get a better look.

“Don’t worry about it,” Aaron scowled. “With any luck, we’ll never need it.”

He started the car, driving towards the edge of town, and Spellwright manor.

Carla hummed to herself as she lounged in the backyard of her mansion, dressed in a black bikini as she sunbathed. Amy was using a skimmer to clean the pool while she watched, Jormungandr stood at attendance with a tray of Arnold Palmers and Margaritas, and Gabriella was at her feet, rubbing them with an eager grin on her face. Cydea was dangling at tiny size between the angel’s breasts, suspended on a necklace and held prisoner.

“I think I’d like to go shopping today,” Carla mused. “There’s this uppity little clerk at Victoria’s Secret, and I’d like to turn her into a pair of panties.”

“You are just the fucking worst,” Amy growled. “You know I’m going to turn all of those people back as soon as I get free, right?”

Carla didn’t even look up, just causing Amy to vanish with a quick scream of surprise. Amy suddenly found herself at tiny size next to the witch’s bare foot, looking up at the massive toe which held the captive witch on it, transformed into a ring that now could have easily fit around Amy’s waist. The tiny goth screamed as Carla’s foot came down, pinning her beneath the vanilla scented sole as Gabriella looked down, fighting between worry for her friend and arousal.

“Do you hear that toe ring?” Carla laughed, grinding Amy underfoot, “Amy’s got big plans to rescue you!” Carla reached over to the tray, taking the margarita and enjoying a sip. With a sigh she put it back, focusing down on Amy again as the tiny witch grunted in pain. “Let me be clear Amy,” Carla said, her voice going low, “the only reason you’re not a ring on the other foot, is because I find it funny to tease a little hedge-witch like you who never got a proper magical education!” Carla scowled, pressing down and causing Amy to gasp as the pressure increased, “Not that the other apprentice witches appreciated my genius… Do you know they used to call me Sabrina the Teenage Bitch?”

In spite of the pain rolling through her body from the massive woman’s foot, Amy couldn’t help but snort. Carla’s nostrils flared, and she pressed down, crushing Amy like a bug with a sick *crunch* that cut off the tiny woman’s scream. Amy was still laughing a minute later when she appeared in Carla’s waiting hand, the titanic witch’s fury doing nothing to stop her.

“Sabrina the teenage bitch,” Amy cackled.

“Stop that, or I’ll tear you limb from limb!” Carla hissed.

“How did you get that nickname?” Cydea taunted from between Gabriella’s breasts.

“There was an argument over a boy, several boys actually,” Carla began matter-of-factly, “they didn’t realize they really liked me, and not their trashy girlfriends! The jealous cows came up with that nickname after my generous overtures were rejected!”

“She tried to be a homewrecker and failed,” Amy chuckled. Cydea joined in, and even Gabriella and Jormungandr were visibly fighting down laughter.

Carla’s face went red, and with a roar she stood up, summoning her margarita into her hand. All four of them vanished, reappearing at the size of ants, treading water in the thick mire of the lime flavored drink. Carla’s imperious face glared down from overhead like an angry goddess, her angry snort billowing over them like a hurricane.

“Let me be clear to all four of you,” Carla hissed, “you are going to be my servants for the rest of eternity! And if you keep disrespecting me? I’ll torture you until your little minds snap! So far I’ve only destroyed you in amusing ways, but if you continue this attitude then I’ll start looking for more painful ones!”

With that she tilted her glass back, sweeping the four screaming minions along the river of margarita into her mouth. She swallowed, savoring how their voices went quiet as they trailed down to her stomach, crashing into it and hitting the churning liquid within. All four of them reappared a moment later, their forms destroyed by the harsh acids, and she smirked triumphantly as they all seemed suddenly less jovial, looking back and forth to one another with grim expressions.

“Aww, did getting digested hurt?” she said in a pouty voice. “Get used to it, you are mine! You are-“

*Ding dong* the driveway gate’s doorbell rang from inside the house, causing Carla to pause. Her four bound servants looked up curiously as she frowned, reaching for her phone on the nearby table. Carla cocked an eyebrow as she saw the young man through the gate’s security camera feed, and with a chuckle she hit the microphone button.

“Aaron? I’d have thought you’d know better than to come back here… Or do you work for Amazon now? If so, you can just leave the packages out there at the gate dear.”

“The only thing I’m delivering today is a can of whoop ass if you don’t let my friends go,” Aaron replied, looking up at the camera.

Carla just giggled, “Okay Aaron, wait there, I’ll be right down.” She snapped her fingers, transforming her bikini into a long black dress, and with a *poof* her pointed black witch’s hat appeared. She grinned, her perfect smile sparkling as she turned to her minions. “Come along everyone, it seems Aaron wants to die under his favorite demon’s boot one last time.”

Aaron hefted a large rock, tossing it at the gate camera and smashing it to sparking shards of plastic. “Right, here we go,” he said, turning to the trio of allies he’d gathered. “Hotep, tear down the gate!”

“I don’t have my powers back yet,” she said sheepishly, holding up her hands. “Morticia said she’d unbind me when it was time to confront Carla, so maybe they’ll just come back once the fighting starts?”

“I’ve got this one,” Clown Aaron grinned, hefting the chainsaw. The engine roared as the zombie clown laughed, bringing the blade down on the gate’s lock. Sparks flew, and a moment later the gate was swinging open. The undead killer flourished the chainsaw in excitement, “This is so much better than butcher’s cleaver!”

Aaron shifted the backpack over his shoulder, full of various countermeasures for his friends that he’d brought. His final resort still rested in the small box in his pocket, but for now he had his rock salt confetti gun in hand.

*BOOM!*

The explosion startled them, and Carla’s door flew off the hinges as the witch herself strutted out onto the front lawn, grinning wickedly as her four minions circled around her, commanded against their will to protect their mistress.

“Oh, brought some friends, have we!?” Carla laughed. Her hands lit up with red sparks as she readied for battle, glancing over Aaron’s own group.

“All right, remember the plan!” Aaron shouted.

“FOR VALHALLA!” Eir shouted, drawing the angelic blade and flying at Gabriella.

The angel of death leapt into the sky, meeting the Valkyrie with a mad giggle. “Eir! It’s so nice to see you again! I wish I had time to fight you longer, but mistress wants this over before her shows come on later, so… Sorry!” Gabriella’s scythe flashed, pulsing with entropic magics as she brought it down on Eir. There was a clang, and then Gabriella’s eyes went wide as she saw the halcyon angelic blade in the Valkyrie’s hand.

“It is not Mjolnir,” Eir hissed with a grin as she shoved Gabriella back, “but it will do to even the field, for a time…”

Gabriella grinned in spite of everything as the two winged women circled one another, “I told you that you’d find a way to beat me one of these days!” Gabriella gushed. “I didn’t think it would be so soon though!” The sky filled the clang of metal on metal, and sparks rained down as the two dueled over the mansion.

“Cute,” Carla muttered, looking up, “maybe when this is all over, I’ll add the Valkryie to my collection!” She looked at Cydea, Amy, and Jormungandr, “Well? What are you three waiting for? Get them!”

Cydea sighed, manifesting her pitchfork as her batlike wings spread behind her, “Okay guys, let’s go!” Amy manifested fireballs in her hands as they reluctantly walked forward, and Jormungandr growled, her maid outfit burning away to cinders and revealing a set of chainmail armor underneath.

“Whoa, whos’ the cute goth!” Clown Aaron laughed, grinning wickedly at Amy.

Amy froze, her fireballs vanishing with a sizzle, “H-Holy shit that’s a scary clown…”

“Aww, you’re too kind!” Clown Aaron giggled, revving the chainsaw as he stepped towards her. He began whistling circus tunes as Amy’s already pale face went deathly white.

“C-Carla, I need a little help!” she squealed.

“Fuck no!” Carla shouted from across the yard. “That clown is goddamn terrifying, and it’s a servant’s job to deal with him!”

“Two pretty girls complimenting me in the same day,” Clown Aaron sighed. “Unlife just doesn’t get any better!” With a mad laugh he took off after Amy, swinging the chainsaw madly as the engine roared. Amy squeaked in fear, running across the yard. Every few steps she stopped to try to cast a spell, but the terror was making concentration impossible, and soon she gave up, just crying and running from the undead killer in circles across the perfectly manicured lawn.

“Nice job taking Amy off the field,” Cydea mused, sizing up Aaron as she twirled her pitchfork.

“Witch’s hate clowns,” Aaron said with a shrug and a smile. He unzipped his backpack, reaching inside.

“I hope you’ve got something better than that supersoaker full of holy water,” Cydea said, raising her weapon. “It’ll slow me down, but it won’t-“

“Nah, I decided to go with water balloons,” Aaron said, hefting a jiggling purple one in his hand. Cydea only had time to widen her eyes before it burst open on her shocked face.

“AH FUCK! THAT STINGS!” Cydea screeched, rolling back and forth on the lawn as she clutched her steaming face.

“The super soaker has more reach,” Aaron said, tossing another water balloon at her. She roared, her pitchfork vanishing as she rolled in the grass, “but the water ballons just deliver a lot more wet a lot quicker.” He casually stepped over her, making his way towards Carla.

“A-Aaron! I could use a hand over here!” Hotep shouted.

Aaron turned, frowning as he saw Jormungandr advancing on Hotep, smoke rising from her nostrils. “Use tentacles on her or something?” Aaron shouted.

“I don’t have my powers back, I’m still human!” Hotep whined.

Aaron grimaced, sprinting towards her. He took a knee maybe five feet from the dragon, raising his confetti gun and popping off a quick shot of rock salt into the dragon’s side. She hissed in pain as the material fizzed against her material form, but as she turned towards him he realized that rock salt alone wouldn’t disincorporate her like it had the angel.

“I’m sorry,” Jormungandr muttered, “I was sort of starting to like you.” She opened her mouth, and Aaron squeezed his eyes shut as the column of flame lanced out… Then he grunted as someone pushed him aside. He landed on the grass, catching sight of Hotep, who was standing where he’d been a second before. Her face was confused, as if she wasn’t sure herself why she’d pushed him, but a moment later the flame washed over her, reducing her to ash in an instant.

“Hotep!?” Aaron whispered. “NYARLATHOTEP!?” he shouted louder, getting no answer.

“A pity,” Jormungandr huffed, “I expected a more dignified end to the crawling chaos.” Her tail whipped behind her as she turned once again to Aaron, and blinking away a quick tear, he raised his confetti gun once again.

Nyarlathotep screamed as she roiled across the ground, still imagining the heat from the flames, even though it was gone. She stopped, realizing she wasn’t on fire, and slowly sat up, looking around. She was in a house with drab décor, save for a large poster on the wall autographed by Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and someone called “Big Bopper.” That wasn’t what struck her as odd, the entire house was enormous, and as the crawling chaos looked down, she realized that she was resting on the soft, pale palm of a woman’s hand.

“Hi Nyarlathotep,” Morticia giggled, closing her fingers around the soul-form of the now dead god.

“What happened?” Hotep snapped. “Why am I here in Limbo?” she struggled against Morticia’s clammy fingers, swearing to Azathoth under her breath. “There was something important going on up on Earth, let me go at once!”

“Nope, you bit the dust while locked in human form,” Morticia beamed, “you are mine tentacle bitch!”

All of the color drained from the tiny woman’s face, “No… I can’t die, I’m not mortal!”

“You weren’t, but then you were, and you died… tough titties!” Morticia sat down on the couch with a sigh, glancing out the window into the endless gray landscape of Limbo. “All that talk of how in strange eons even death may die, and who knows, maybe I will, but I outlived you !” Morticia squeezed her tight, giddy with delight as the outer god grunted in pain.

Aaron rolled out of the way of the dragonfire, popping off streams of salt and confetti that caused Jormungandr to yelp in pain, but did nothing to stop her as she closed the distance between them. Razor sharp claws appeared on her fingertips as she swiped at him.

“AH!” Above them Eir hissed through the air like a missile as a blast of energy hit her in the chest, driving her into one of the stone turrets of Carla’s mansion with a boom that shook the ground.

Gabriella hung overhead like a vulture, twirling her scythe casually, “Peas and carrots Eir, have you been practicing your swordplay at all since we last met?” A beam of fire answered her, and Eir rose once more, her wings flapping as she wiped blood from her lip. With a hateful cry the Valkyrie flew at Gabby again, igniting the angelic blade into a weapon of holy fire as she dueled with the Angel of Death.

How long is she going to hold out? Aaron thought, panicking. At the far side of the yard Cydea was standing up, the holy water wearing off as she looked for him, her batlike wings flapping angrily. This is getting out of hand, I need to get to Carla!

“I’m afraid you’ve failed Aaron,” Jormungandr sighed, moving to block his path to the cackling witch, who had retired to the front porch.

“T-This must be a bad dream,” Hotep whispered, “a divine being can’t just die as a mortal, can they? Surely I can just sort of… go back?”

“I let that slide once because I really liked the guy and his dad was a pretty big deal,” Morticia said with a sad smile. “Look, I know we’ve got a bit of a history, but everything’s going to be okay. I’ll ferry you to your final reward, and shockingly I think it’s going to be something good, because apparently you died doing something really selfless.” The reaper frowned as she set Hotep down on the armrest of the couch, “ That surprises me, care to explain it?”

Hotep sighed, sitting down on the massive armrest and taking her head in her hands. “I get what you’re doing,” Hotep muttered. “It’s too late to change anything for me, but go save Aaron at least, please?”

Morticia frowned, “Come again?”

“This stupid morality lesson!” Hotep snapped angrily. “You made me mortal so I’d sympathize with them, so I’d make a friend. Well you got what you wanted, I learned my Azathoth-damned lesson, and now I’m dead and out of your way! Death always wins, that’s what you like to say, isn’t it?”

Morticia chewed her lip, “So, don’t take this the wrong way, I’m loving this little epiphany you’re having, but I didn’t plan shit.”

Hotep blinked, “T-Then why didn’t you give my powers back before we went to face Carla?”

Morticia looked startled, then laughed, “Oh… crap, was that today?”

Hotep stared at her numbly, “You forgot to give my powers back!?” she hissed angrily.

“Yeah, but what’s the big deal?” Morticia asked with a shrug, “you were having fun!”

“I fucking died!” Hotep screamed, leaping to her feet and shaking an angry fist at Death. “My friend is going to die now!”

“Hmm… yeah, that’s kind of a fuckup, my bad,” Morticia admitted. “Still, lots of people die from fuckups and no fault of their own.”

“You can’t be serious!” Hotep protested. “What about Aaron? Everyone else!?”

Morticia sighed, “Okay, here’s the deal, you can challenge me to a contest-“

“Deal!” Hotep laughed madly. “A game of Faro to decide the fate of all-“

“Guess the number I’m thinking of,” Morticia interrupted, “It’s between one and three, and it’s neither one nor three.”

Hotep’s eyes narrowed, looking for the trick, “ two? 

“Curses, crawling chaos,” Morticia said sarcastically, “your unfathomable wit and depths of madness have once again confounded Death herself. I have no choice but to send you back to Earth.”

Hotep blinked, then grinned, “That’s right, and don’t you forget it Morticia! One day I will undo Death itself, ushering in an eternity of insanity and-“ She disappeared in a puff of smoke as Morticia waved her hand.

“I swear, all of those Lovecraft loving bitches will talk all day if you let them,” Morticia muttered, standing up and making her way to the refrigerator. She opened it, then huffed angrily as she saw the empty box of beer in her refrigerator. “Dead God-Damnit Nietzsche!” she shouted, “If you’re going to stay here in Limbo, you’ve got to restock the fridge now and then!”

Only the sound of faint German accented laughter answered her.

Aaron stumbled over a lawn chair as Jorumngandr approached him, smoke rising from her nostrils. At her side Cydea had reappeared with her pitchfork, a grim expression on her face. A moment later Gabriella slammed into the ground, holding a limp and unconscious Eir by the neck as she gave Aaron a sad smile.

“Well, at least I beat Amy,” he muttered, glancing across the yard, where Amy was up in a tree crying while the zombie clown Aaron slowly sawed at the trunk below with his chainsaw.”

“This was delightful!” Carla laughed from the porch, clapping her hands. “Okay girls, vaporize him, but do it really slowly, I want to hear some screams!”

“Sorry Aaron,” Cydea muttered, raising the pitchfork.

The sky went dark, and the ground began to shake. Everyone paused, looking around as mad laughter cackled over the horizon with the strength of a thunderstorm. Tentacles the size of the Empire State Building burst from the ground, rising into the sky and dominating the horizon. A mad fiddling filled the air, joined by discordant bagpipes and other alien instruments the human ear struggled to comprehend.

“ BOW YE FOOLS, FOR THE PHAROESS OF THE DREAMLANDS COMES FORTH!”

Hotep’s immense form rose behind the mansion, her top hat askew as she grinned, her eyes glowing with a light that was a colour from some far point out of space which hurt Aaron’s head to see.

“Well sugar, honey, iced tea,” Gabriella swore, blinking as she took in the massive outer god’s latest form. She dropped Eir, who landed on the ground with a grunt as the Angel of Death sized up her new opponent.

Hotep’s monstrous form grinned, “ Ah Eir, Odin is a fine father, but the time has come to stop being the child of a lesser god! 

Eir gasped as tentacles burst from the ground, enveloping her, raising her upright. As they retreated once again Aaron saw that her Norse styled armor had been replaced with something dark-green and chitinous, and her wings glowed with an eerie light that matched the outer god’s eyes as they fluttered uncertainly. The corrupted Valkyrie grinned, raising the angelic blade.

“Well Angel? Ready to send me to Odin’s Halls?”

Gabriella shouted, leaping at her with the scythe raised. The two resumed their duel, each parry now sending shockwaves through the air as the chaos fueled Valkyrie matched the Angel of Death blow for blow.

“Do you think that size impresses me!?” Jormungandr shouted. “I used to roil the very oceans with the movements of my tail!” The dragoness leapt into the air, wings sprouting from her back as her form became immense and monstrous to match Hotep’s. With a roar she tackled the towering form of the outer god, and the two immense titans began wrestling and striking at one another as the skies pulsed with lightning overhead.

“Well goddamn,” Aaron chuckled, relief washing over him.

“You’re most certainly damned,” Hotep said softly, a normal sized version of her appearing at his side even as her titanic form fought against the dragoness in the distance. She slowly helped him up, a small blush on her face. “So this is a very strange time for me, and everything I do is strange, so that means something… Don’t expect this every time you get in trouble!”

“Of course not,” Aaron laughed.

Hotep giggled, then leaned in, planting a kiss on his cheek, “Go stop Carla,” she whispered, “and pray to all space that you’ll meet one of my thousand forms again.” With that the small version of her vanished, and he could swear the giant one winked at him, that maddening light in her eyes softening just for a second.

Aaron turned towards the porch, a determined look on his face as he picked up his backpack again. “Hey Carla!” he shouted. “Come down here and get yours!”

The witch’s head whipped back down to him, eyes wide, “C-Cydea!” she shouted, “To me!” she ran into the house as Aaron made his way up to the porch, and Cydea glanced over her shoulder, giving him a smug smirk and blowing him a kiss.

“See you soon,” the demoness said.

With the front door destroyed it was easy to pursue Carla, and he raced up the stairs after her and Cydea as she made her way to her own room. The portraits of her dead husbands lined the walls, and Aaron stopped, pulling a small jar out of his backpack. “Soil from a cursed semetary in Maine,” the label read, one of the many things in Amy’s room that the young witch had collected over the years. He slowly poured it in front of each of the portraits, then continued his pursuit.

Finally he burst into Carla’s bedroom, where the witch was cowering behind a writing desk, raising her hand in a fingergun motion. Cydea was in front of him, her pitchfork at her side. He hefted a water balloon of holy water at her, but flames lanced from her eyes, disintegrating it in midair with a hiss.

“Sorry, but that won’t work again,” Cydea chuckled, “but I think if you came all this way, you probably have another plan?”

“Yep,” Aaron said, raising the confetti gun. He squeezed the trigger three times in quick succession, emptying the party favor of its ammo as the rock salt bombardment caused Cydea shimmer in and out of existence. Before her form stretched and warped away, she gave him a smile.

“All right Carla, it’s just you and me for the next few minutes, until Cydea can reform anyway,” he drawled, turning to face her.

“I’ll turn you into a newt!” Carla warned, a red point of light appearing on her fingertip.

“I’ll get better,” Aaron shrugged, reaching into his backpack. She screamed, loosing the spell on him, but a ghostly mountain climber appeared in the way, causing the beam to fizzle.

“R-Reginald!?” Carla gasped as one of her dead husbands sneered angrily at her.

“That’s right!” the ghostly mountaineer shouted, “and I’m not alone!” Six other ghostly men appeared at his side, all of them with angry expressions.

“At least one of you was an accident, I just can’t remember which one!” Carla offered weakly. With a scream the ghosts of her late husbands charged her, and Carla stumbled backwards, screaming as she fired spell after spell at the spectral attackers.

“I guess that cursed soil was the real deal,” Aaron said, pulling his next weapon out of the bag. “Amy always complains about magical goods suppliers, says there is a lot of fraud.”

There was a boom, and the ghosts vanished with shouts as Carla panted, stumbling back to the center of the room. “She’s right,” Carla grumbled, “it’s so hard to find genuine cursed anything.” She beamed at Aaron, “I beat my ghost husbands, what else have you got kid?”

“A sawed off double barrel shotgun,” Aaron said, leveling it at her and cocking the hammer. “No special enchantments except for an ATF tax stamp.”

Carla’s eyes went wide, and Aaron pulled the trigger, already regretting not making a remark about his “boomstick” as the roar of the weapon echoed through the room. Carla screamed in pain, tumbling over onto the bed and laying still.

Cydea appeared a moment later with a gasp, finally shaking off the rock salt. She glanced at Carla with a grimace, “Well, that’s the end of that,” she chuckled, seeing the melon sized hole in the woman’s midsection.

There was a tearing sound as the roof was ripped off the house, and they both looked up to see Hotep, holding Jormungandr in a headlock as she beamed down. “How are things going in here?”

“Look who I have!” Clown Aaron shouted, carrying Amy in over his shoulder. She was wrapped in something sticky, puffy, and pink, keeping her tied while the clown carried her.

“Aaron, why did you have to use a clown!?” Amy sobbed, struggling in the cotton candy themed bonds.

“BY ODIN YOU WILL BE CARRIED TO VALHALLA!” Eir shrieked, tackling Gabriella into the floor. The pair disappeared into a hole in the floor, leaping up a minute later as they continued to strike at one another, gouts of flame bursting each time the angelic blade and the scythe of death met.

“Hey!” Aaron shouted, causing them to pause. “It’s over.”

“The HELL it is!” Carla laughed, sitting upright. Everyone balked as she stretched, stepping off the bed and showing off the massive hole where her vital organs were supposed to be. She rolled her eyes at their expressions, “ Obviously I take an anti-death draught every morning, idiots. 

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” Aaron sighed, opening the breach loading shotgun and causing the spent shells to eject. “How much lead do I have to pump you full of before you die?”

“Buckshot Aaron!?” she huffed. “I thought you’d know better before facing aristocracy like me! To stop a witch of my caliber you’d need to be of heroic blood! And you’re so common that I can barely even see you!” She sniffed, turning away.

“Carla,” Aaron started, “you’re a jumped up bitch with an entitlement complex a mile wide, and we can all see right through you!” he gestured to the giant hole in her stomach.

“Too bad, I’m the one who has your precious Cydea as her servant,” Carla laughed. “Now you’ll all face your doom!” The wound sealed itself shut, and she readied herself as Aaron reloaded the shotgun.

“Face my doom,” Aaron sighed, “Right… One final contest Carla, a riddle… What have I got in my pockets?”

“String, or nothing!” Carla guessed. “Nothing but knives and lint!?”

“Wrong on all counts,” Aaron laughed as he pulled the box out.

“Oh boy,” Hotep rumbled excitedly, “This could be some seriously dark shit!”

Aaron walked to Cydea, taking a knee, and opening the box. A glimmering diamond on a gold band revealed itself, and Cydea gasped.

“A-Aaron!?” she whispered.

“Cydea of hell,” he proclaimed loudly. “Will you marry me!?”

“Oh shit,” Cydea muttered, looking around. “Uh…”

“Snapped Peas,” Gabriella muttered, “No, you know what? Fucking hell Cydea, do you think you’re going to do better?”

“There isn’t anyone better,” Cydea muttered with a dreamy smile. “Okay, yeah, sure.” She waved her hand, and Aaron was suddenly a few inches tall. Cydea’s boots vanished, and she extended her bare foot with a grin as the tiny man struggled to hold the ring, now the size of his own torso, upright.

“I-I hope I can make you happy,” Aaron grunted, slowly sliding the ring over Cydea’s index toe.

“Touching, but if my seven dead husbands didn’t give it away, I’m not big on the whole matrimony thing,” Carla growled.

“Too bad, because Heaven and Hell are. ” Gabriella said with a grin. She walked up to Carla, who gulped nervously.

“G-Gabby, stand down!” the witch ordered.

“Nope!” Gabriella laughed, flicking the witch’s nose with enough force to send her flying backwards against the wall. “I’m free!” She paused, glancing at the demon, “Or less enslaved… I dunno, it’s a spectrum.”

“Come on Gabby, you love hanging out with me,” Cydea smirked, rounding on Carla. She ground Aaron under her bare foot for a moment, savoring the feeling of the tiny human. With a smug smirk she pressed down, willing his demise to be painless as she crushed him out of existence, grinding her heel back and forth over his remains.

“I don’t understand…” Carla gulped, stumbling back.

Aaron popped back into existence, at his full size, and with a triumphant grin on his face. “True Love always beats any other kind of mental or spiritual bond!” He said. “Cydea loves me, and thus your entrapment of her is null and void by my marriage proposal!” He glanced at Amy, Gabriella, and Jormungandr, “Along with any other soul bonds you might have gotten through her!”

Carla licked her lips nervously, “Hey, Aaron, how about marrying me instead? We could rule the magical world as husband and wife?”

“Yeah Carla, let me just marry the witch with the seven dead ex-husbands,” Aaron said, rolling his eyes. “Besides, I’m not that into older women!”

“But I’m only thirty-six, and she’s hundreds of years old!” Carla protested, pointing at Cydea.

“Aaron…” Cydea muttered, looking at the toe ring uncertainly “is this really what you want?”

“We can always get it annulled if it’s not working out,” he replied. He snapped his fingers, startling Cydea as he she teleported into his arms. “Looks like I can use some of your magic now,” Aaron chuckled, squeezing her close.  

“Ah, well I’m so happy for you both,” Carla said weakly. “I’ll just head out and let you two start planning your wedding-“

“Oh I don’t think so,” Amy scowled, blocking the door. She grinned as her hands glowed with magical energy, runes dancing in air as a burst of magical flame knocked Carla off her feet with a scream. “You got the drop on me before, but now we’re going to see who the best witch really is!”

Carla groaned, sitting up with a scowl, “Don’t worry, I’ll kick your ass again Amy, just not today!” There was a whistling sound, and Carla sprinted through the ruins of the bedroom, leaping out the hole in the wall where Gabriella and Eir had crashed in. A moment later she zipped by, carried on her broomstick as she raced off into the sky. “I’ll get you my pretties!” she shrieked, shaking her hand at them as she escaped, “and your little clown too!” Her laughter echoed through the sky as she vanished into the clouds.

“Should we go after her?” Eir asked with a frown.

“Nah,” Aaron sighed, “if we need to find her, we can just track her by the one star reviews on Yelp.”

“Fair enough” Amy muttered. “Aaron, why the fuck did you send a killer clown after me!? I’m going to be having nightmares for weeks!”

“Aww thanks,” the undead clown gushed. Amy shivered at his smile, and Clown Aaron just laughed.

“It was the easiest thing I could think of to keep you busy,” he explained.

There was a rush of wind, and suddenly Hotep was standing at his side, normal sized. “If there’s nothing else you need, I think Clown Aaron and I will be leaving now,” she said, taking her top hat off for a final quick bow. She paused, grinning, “I must admit, I wish I could take two Aaron Smith’s back with me… but you seem quite happy here.” A swirling green portal opened, and she and the undead clown moved towards it.

“It was fun meeting you guys!” Clown Aaron said, waving as he walked through the portal with Hotep. It snapped shut a moment later.

“Until the stars align again!” Hotep’s voice echoed one final time.

“I should return to Valhalla as well,” Eir said, her armor taking its Norse form again as the black magical armor Hotep had conjured faded. She smiled at Aaron, “It was a worthy battle, please don’t hesitate to call me again if you need aid in another!”

The Valkyrie lifted off, flapping her wings as a rainbow descended from the sky, guiding her back to Valhalla.

“So, are you really going to marry Cydea?” Gabriella asked excitedly.

“At some point,” Aaron smirked, “for now though? I want to go home and relax. Jormungandr? You mind burning Carla’s house down for me?”

“It would be a pleasure!” The dragon grinned, taking a deep breath and belching flames across what was left of the rooftop.

Gabriella squeaked in surprise as Cydea’s toes pinched her waist, lifting her off the carpet as the gigantic demon grinned down at her. She’d shrunken the angel to about two inches tall, and was enjoying some well deserved payback as she reclined on Amy’s couch.

“C-Come on, there was a mind control thing!” Gabriella protested.

“There was Gabby, but you were enjoying pushing me around anyways, weren’t you?” The demon grinned. She scrunched her toe over the angle, enjoying the squeak as her cinnamon scented toes surrounded her, the two fluttering wings sticking out between her toes.

“Go easy on her!” Aaron pled from his spot between the demon’s breasts.

“No Loverboy, I don’t think so,” Cydea, laughed. Her finger came down, pushing Aaron deep into the valley of her cleavage, sliding him out of sight. The soft cinnamon smell and the warmth surrounded him as the world went dark, and the demon giggled as she felt him squirming.

“I call Gabby next,” Amy said, entering the room with a grin. Behind her several other people followed, the various people who had been transformed into Carla’s fashion accessories. She opened the door, gesturing for them to leave, “Okay everyone, if you see Carla, give me a call,” Amy said.

“Who are you people?” one of the witches, who had been trapped as Carla’s toe ring, asked, looking around at them all.

“Just some friends, hanging out I guess?” Amy said with a shrug. She waved to the other witches as they left, then closed the door.

“I too would like a chance for revenge on the Angel,” Jormungandr muttered, following behind Amy, carrying a tray of snacks.

Cydea chuckled, dropping Gabriella to the ground as she released her toe’s grip on the angel. “Sounds like you’ve got a big night ahead of you Gabby,” Cydea teased. “I’m going to go have a little fun with Aaron here.”

Gabriella gulped as Amy and the dragoness grinned down at her. Amy flexed her socked feet on the carpet, slowly walking towards Gabriella as the angel turned to run. Amy paused, hovering her foot and letting the stale scent of the fabric mixed with the boots she wore all day waft down onto the angel.

“You know I have been squished under your feet so many times,” Amy laughed, “it’s funny to do it the other way around for a change!” She chewed her lip, feeling herself growing wet. “This is kind of thrilling…” She slowly brought her sock down, enjoying the quick soft *crunch* as the tiny angel was squished beneath her foot.

“I’ve got her,” Jormungandr laughed, holding out her hand as Gabriella reappeared in it. The dragon woman’s long tongue traced over her lips, and she pushed Amy to the couch as the long slimy appendage dragged over Gabriella, tasting her tiny form.

“Hey!” Amy exclaimed, “what are you-“

“Take your clothing off witch,” Jormungandr laughed, letting her serpentine tongue slowly wrap around the shrunken angel.

“Ohh… that feels kinda good,” Gabriella muttered, shivering as the massive appendage coiled around her, sliding over her naked skin.

Amy was pulling down her black panties, sliding them over her pale legs as the dragoness knelt between her legs. She gripped Amy’s thighs, leaning in towards her exposed womanhood. Gabriella shivered, squirming in the grip of Jormungandr’s tongue as it carried her to Amy’s slit, and then slowly forced her inside.

“Oh god,” Amy moaned.

The sensation of Gabriella’s tiny form inside of her, as well as the dragon’s enormous prehensile tongue, was maddening. She was soon panting as Gabriella was toyed with by the undulating walls of Amy’s pussy, and the long playful tongue of the dragoness. The tiny Angel struggled, trying to escape, but every time she made any progress in the wet tunnel the tongue would simply push her right back in. Soon Amy’s arousal was growing so powerful that the fleshy walls were pressing against her, and Gabriella felt the pressure increase as Amy’s orgasm neared.

“YESSS!” the goth cried, crossing her legs behind Jormungandr’s head as the dragon-woman’s tongue sent her over the edge.

Gabriella cried out in surprise one final time before the orgasmic clench of Amy’s pussy crushed her out of existence.

“Fuck, that was good,” Amy groaned, going limp.

Cydea’s tail swished behind her as she looked down at Aaron with a grin. “I can’t believe you proposed to me,” Cydea laughed. “That’s… Wow, the girls downstairs are going to have a lot to say about that!”

Aaron was at an inch or so tall as he chuckled up at her, “What’s the big deal? Aren’t you demons big on seducing mortals?”

“Yes, but very few demons manage to get a mortal to propose to them!” Cydea gushed. She got down on all fours, looming over him with a catlike grin as her tail swished behind her. She licked her fingertip, reaching out for him and pushing him over onto the carpet, slowly tracing the massive appendage down between his legs.

“Ah…” Aaron closed his eyes, feeling the slow motion of the demoness’s fingertip as it made slow movements against his manhood. He lay back on the immense carpet, letting his titanic lover tease him. A few minutes later she pulled away, and he looked up at her curiously.

“I’m going to finish you with a kiss,” Cydea grinned, licking her lips seductively. She held up a hand, and a small black tube of lipstick appeared, and she slowly traced it over her lips, puckering them slowly as he watched with amusement.

“A kiss? They’re nice, but-“

“Technically I’m not a succubus by specialty, but a succubus’s kiss? I think I can manage it.” She grinned over him, slowly leaning down. “Just hold still…”

Magic danced along her lips as the pillowy masses pressed into Aaron’s body, forcing him into the carpet. He gasped, feeling his body spasm as the sensation of orgasm rocked his body. Cydea’s cinnamon scent filled his nostrils, and he squirmed on the ground as her kiss send him over the edge of climax again and again until he was laying on the ground, his vision blurred, panting as she finally leaned back up, letting him breathe.

“That was one hell of a kiss…” he muttered finally.

“You’re damned right,” Cydea laughed.

The group found themselves in Amy’s living room later in the evening, still covered in the graffiti that Hotep had left there days before. Gabriella was back to her full size, but Cydea was keeping Aaron’s tiny form trapped in her cleavage.

“I don’t know if I like this anime you picked Amy,” Cydea muttered as the opening intro of “Demon Slayer” played across the screen. “Do the demons get to win in some of the episodes?”

“It’s my turn to pick,” Amy retorted.

“S-So we’re all square, right everyone?” Gabriella asked nervously.

“Yeah, we’re square,” Cydea laughed, gesturing for the angel to sit next to her.

“So these moving pictures,” Jormungandr muttered, “they are not real?”

“Sometimes they are,” Amy explained, “like if it’s a live broadcast, but cartoons aren’t real.”

They went quiet, enjoying the soft glow of the television as they rested after the ordeals of the past few days. Nestled in the cinnamon scented cleavage of his demonic tormenter turned demonic fiancé, Aaron couldn’t imagine a better way to end the day.

End Notes:

And that wraps up another Welcome to Hell arc! Hope you had fun!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11734