Only Mine by Reduce
Summary: A perverted young slob who's into diapers gets hold of a ring that can shrink objects... and people. Picking up girls has never been easier!


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Odor, Slave, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13858 Read: 13372 Published: April 21 2022 Updated: April 17 2023

1. Part 1 by Reduce

2. Part 2 by Reduce

3. Part 3 by Reduce

4. Part 4 by Reduce

5. Part 5 by Reduce

Part 1 by Reduce

The first thing I did after getting my own place was something I'd planned for years. I ordered a custom-made hyper-realistic dollhouse. All the money I'd saved on this tiny apartment was spent on this thing instead, and I did not regret it. It had two floors and a detachable roof, all the walls could open like doors, and every door and window was functional. I even had the guy install simple locks on them, on the outside.

I picked it up and brought it home as soon as I could, eager to see if all the measurements were correct. I'd given him specific instructions for the size of the windows and rooms, but I hadn't told him why, of course. He didn't need to know what I'd ordered the dollhouse for, I snickered as I checked everything with a plastic ruler.

The measurements were all correct, and he had fitted the window frames with soft plastic, as per my instructions. He probably thought it was for children to play with, and that the soft plastic was to prevent injuries. Well, he would be right about that last part, I giggled as I stood up. I'd placed the tiny structure on the desk next to my bed. This was an ideal location for several reasons: it meant I could easily sit on the bed and play with it, but also stand up to make it level with my crotch.

I pulled off my pants to admire my growing bulge next to my new sex toy. How it turned me on! I felt like an actual giant towering over it like this, and the smell of my week-old crotch sweat just made it even better! I started touching myself with one hand while I put the furniture in. Like the house, it was mostly plastic, but some things were not. The couch was actually soft, and the bed had a tiny mattress on it.

The real wonder was the bathroom, though. I didn't know how, but the guy had managed to make the tiny toilet, faucet and shower work! All I had to do was hook up the the tubes to the real plumbing using some fancy connectors he made and some adjustable metal pipes that were probably meant to be connectable drinking straws. I drilled some holes in the walls to get to the bathroom on the other side, which was another reason I'd picked this cheap apartment.

Once I'd tested the bathroom mechanisms, I had a huge, fabric-covered boner towering over the little house, further turning me on in a sexy feedback loop of sorts. I took off the roof, imagining tiny screams from the inside as I did, pulled my boxer briefs down and my cock bounce wildly as my underwear hit the floor and I stepped out of it. I made sure to stomp a little as I did, which made the dollhouse shake a little in response, much to my delight.

I opened the tiny bedroom window and felt the soft plastic frame with my fingers as I started stroking myself with my left hand. I hadn't washed it for days, so it was nice and cheesy. I imagined tiny women trapped in the bedroom by my giant fingers as I shut the door with my pinky alone. Their imaginary screams seemed ever more real as I inserted my rock-hard dick into the window, bathing the room in the scent of my smegma. The opening was just tight enough for me to fuck, and it felt good, thanks to the soft frame.

I was impressed with how sturdy the structure felt as I started moving my hips back and forth. It did move, and any tinies in there would have struggled to stay upright, but it wouldn't break anytime soon. I could even thrust my cock against the far wall, which was made to be just far enough from the window that my erect penis could reach it if I pushed it all the way in.

I picked up the bed, imagining that, by doing so, I revealed tiny girls trying to hide from my smelly cock under it. The real reason I did it was so I wouldn't get it all dirty the first time. I placed it next to the house and imagined tiny doll women touching my thick, dirty shaft. It didn't take long before I covered most of the floor in cum. It was even better than I'd imagined!

I cleaned it up and got dressed. I decided to celebrate with pizza, but on the way to my favourite pizza place, I noticed an Asian girl I'd never seen before working in the nearby bookstore. She was a real pretty one too, so I went inside to steal a few looks at her. She was short, only up to my chest, but had long hair that she wore in a bun. She was wearing a conservative black skirt and white blouse, which looked reminiscent of a maid uniform because of the white apron the employees there wore.

She looked up at me over her cute glasses and greeted me with a deep bow and a friendly smile. Pervert that I am, I couldn't help thinking of her as a submissive little woman. She also had a slight Japanese accent, which only made her even more attractive to me. I nodded in return, unable to think of anything to say. I pretended to look at books, but instead looked at her every chance I got. I was probably in there for half an hour before I left without buying anything.

After finishing my pizza, I sat on a bench across the street from the bookstore, enjoying the view of her from a distance. The excuse I had prepared in case someone I knew came by unexpectedly was that I was waiting for the bus. Really, though, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her petite frame disappearing behind the shelves, reminding me of how short she was, and her cute, feminine outfit made her look so much like a doll. My major fetish for dresses and skirts didn't help either. She wore it perfectly.

Looking at her from across the street made her appear even smaller and thus more doll-like. I could easily imagine the bookstore as my dollhouse and her as a tiny woman walking around inside it. I wanted nothing more than to bring her home with me and make her mine forever. I walked home with a hard-on that day.

I took the scenic route, but I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere. I ended up in the woods behind a factory or laboratory or whatever. I figured I might as well climb the fence and take a shortcut through the woods. Sneaking past the building and hoping nobody would spot me, I noticed a faint glow in the mud at my feet, next to a dumpster. I'm not usually one for picking up things in the mud, but this was too unexpected to ignore.

It was a simple ring with and smooth, thick frame and a tiny diamond embedded in the metal. The light seemed to be coming from inside of it, but it was very faint. Once I'd brought it home and cleaned it off, I put it on my finger. It fit nicely, but jewelry really wasn't my style.

I sat down to watch some TV on my old-ass fat screen I'd kept to save up for the dollhouse, but I kept looking at the ring instead, curious about the source of that light. The diamond felt a bit loose to the touch, I noticed. I tried pushing it down, which made the light grow stronger. I had just turned my hand to see if the other side had started glowing too, when a thin beam shot out of the diamond and hit the TV, which suddenly disappeared.

"What the fuck?"

That was all I could say before I realized it was still there, just way smaller. It was so small that I could lift the entire thing with two fingers! It used to take two strong guys to carry that damn thing before, and now it could fit in my dollhouse!

My heart was racing. I pondered the implications of this. Firstly, was I in trouble? I assumed nobody knew I had the ring. I had checked for security cameras when I snuck past the building earlier, and there weren't any I could see. I should be OK. Secondly, how the fuck did it shrink the TV?

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and placed it on the table. Then I pressed the diamond and took aim. The beam hit the apple and shrunk it to the same scale as the TV! My mind was blown!

I couldn't resist using my tongue to lift the apple into my (comparatively) gigantic mouth and chewing the entire thing in one slow, deliberate motion. I wondered if I could shrink living things, so I went outside and spotted a spider in its web, aimed the ring very carefully and watched it shrink into oblivion. I literally couldn't see it anymore! It was probably there somewhere, but I didn't care. I knew exactly what I wanted to shrink next!

When I got to the bookstore, I was out of breath, but it was getting dark, and it was nearly closing time. The old lady running the place didn't look too happy when I barged in anyway. I pretended to browse, but I was really waiting for a chance to be alone with the Japanese girl. There were no cameras around, which was perfect for me.

Finally, after about five minutes of waiting, the old lady went out into the back and the girl came over with a friendly smile. She was probably trying to get rid of me, but this was my chance!

"Can I help you?" she chimed, still smiling as she adjusted her glasses.

Her accent was extremely cute, and not very thick. She was so short compared to me! She had to crane her neck to look up at my face. It felt like my heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest, that's how excited I was. I was getting all sweaty as I swallowed and put my arm against the wall like a fucking anime character.

"Yes, you can be mine forever!" I said with as much confidence as I could muster.

She was understandably startled, but she tried to laugh it off as a joke, even though her cheeks were blushing and she glanced nervously over her shoulder.

"I mean with the books," she said hesitantly, this time with a fainter, more embarrassed smile.

"I'm not interested in books. I'm interested in you."

I pressed the diamond and aimed it at her, instantly shrinking her to a size of about two inches in height.

"You're mine now!" I half whispered as I picked up the terrified little woman, wrapping a piece of cloth around her.

I put her in my breast pocket and zipped it up tight, just in case. Maybe her screams could be heard otherwise. I waited until the old woman came back before I left, just so she wouldn't think to call the cops on me. I even bought a random book and mumbled an apology for taking so long. She didn't ask about the girl.

When I got home, I locked the door and covered the windows. Finally, I unpacked my new toy. She was still terrified, and understandably so. In a matter of seconds, she had gone from being intimidated by a guy who happened to be a lot bigger than her to being shrunk and abducted by an actual giant!

I put her on the coffee table where the TV still was and sat down on the couch, leaning forward to see her better. She had tears her eyes, but she was quiet, at least.

"How does it feel to be so small?" I asked with a grin.

The thought of what my booming voice must sound like to her made my crotch tickle with excitement. She even shivered a little when I spoke, much to my enjoyment. I think she tried to answer, but I couldn't hear her. I picked her up and held her near my ear.

"Please, please! Turn me back to normal! I won't tell anyone, I promise! Please!" she begged.

I put her in the palm of my hand and let her hover in front of my grinning face.

"Get on your knees."

She looked terrified and confused, but reacted quickly.

"Now bend forward. Bow down to your giant master!"

Her tiny body shivered with fear, but she did obey.

"Good girl. Now, what does it feel like to be so small? I wanna hear you describe it."

Once again, I held her near my ear.

"It's... it's so scary. Please, I beg you, don't hurt me!"

I brought her back in front of my face.

"It's a start. You should try to think of sexier ways to describe it, though. Does it make you feel vulnerable to look up at a mighty giant like me? Do you maybe feel... insignificant?"

As I brought her back to my ear, I knew I had put the words in her mouth, but it still felt so satisfying to listen to her say, "I feel so small and insignificant compared to you."

"Good girl. I like that description."

The tickling in my crotch intensified and my dick began to harden, even though I still managed to maintain my composure outwardly.

"You're a pretty and obedient little doll, aren't you? You'll do anything to keep your master happy, right?"

She hesitated, but nodded with tears in her eyes. I just grinned triumphantly. She was mine! Could she sense that my excitement was getting to my manhood? Probably not. She was still coming to terms with her new place in the world.

I took her to my bedroom and placed her in front of the dollhouse. I couldn't wait to see her inside!

"Open the door!" I urged her.

She complied, although the slight mismatch in scale made it difficult for her. She looked hobbit-sized compared to the door. I liked it.

"This is where you'll live if you're good. Bow down in gratitude."

The tiny girl once again did as she was told, and my dick was loving every second of it. I didn't know how long I could resist the temptation to just grab her and have my way with her, but for now, I used the ring to shrink a mop and a bucket full of water and soap.

"Wash the house," I ordered once I'd placed them inside.

I spend a few minutes locking on the doors and windows, just so she wouldn't be able to escape later on. It was mesmerizing to watch her carry out my orders. This itty bitty woman was actually living inside my dollhouse!

I took off my T-shirt and pulled down my jeans. The tiny girl looked startled, but kept cleaning. I could smell my own crotch sweat when I sat back down on my bed and spread my legs. I got even harder imagining how much stronger the smell must be for her! When she'd finished cleaning every room in the house, I pointed her to the bathroom.

"Good girl. Now, empty the bucket in the tiny toilet and flush it!" I instructed.

She was surprised when it worked, and when I pointed to the sink, she turned it on and washed her hands in disbelief. The minuscule bar soap I'd placed in there was probably the least of the wonders in that tiny bathroom! I was quite proud of the whole thing, even though I'd only had it made so I could jerk off pretending to be a real giant.

"Undress," I ordered plainly.

"You don't want to know the punishment for disobedience," I added when she just stared at me in fear and disbelief.

I watched her take off her tiny glasses, shoes, pantyhose, skirt, blouse and underwear before I pointed her to the shower and made her use it while I watched. She blushed and glanced over her shoulder as she showered, unable to escape my gaze. She was all mine.

I shrunk a towel for her and handed it to her through the bathroom window. I had a dress I'd bought to masturbate to at some point, but now I shrunk it instead. I opened the wall of the dollhouse, much to her astonishment. She had probably felt partially safe in there, but now I could easily reach in and pick her up. I unceremoniously pulled the towel off of her naked body, lifted her arms, and then carefully inserted her into the dress.

My grin must have been unnerving, but she did cooperate. Her tiny eyes were fixed on me, worried about what I might do next. It made the whole thing so much more enjoyable. I put her back into the dollhouse and pointed to her other clothes and then to a tiny washbasin in the corner.

"Laundry time."

I could have shrunk some detergent or something too, but I was enjoying the sight of her having to make do with a bar of soap. She had to do anything I wanted, and it made me so hard to think about how powerless she was. I was essentially making her tease me, although she didn't know it yet.

I shrunk some hangers so she could hang the wet clothes up to dry on a beam by the window. The worried look returned to her cute little face when she'd hung up all of them. She stood there looking at me as if to say, "What now?"

The washing thing was getting me really hard, and since it had been a while since I'd showered, I had an idea. I stood up, startling her first with the sheer magnitude of my movements, then with my imposing bulge. She retreated to the furthest wall, as if she could push herself through it or hide inside it.

I leaned backwards, allowing some of my giant bulge to enter the tiny room, filling it with the strong smell of my sweaty crotch. The poor girl tried to wave it away with her minuscule little hands, but I could tell it wasn't working.

"You're gonna clean something else next!" I chuckled, then pulled my pants down to reveal my rock-hard boner.

Her tiny heart must have sunk in her chest at the sight of it. It was many times bigger than her entire body, and there was still some cock cheese near the head. She fell on her knees to beg, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. At this point, I was also too horny to care.

"A doll doesn't get to choose how she's played with," I moaned as I closed the wall.

I inserted my dick into the window and, resisting the urge to go to town on the house and make it my bitch like before, I nevertheless did insert it all the way, just to demonstrate how big my towering manhood was compared to her.

I lifted off the roof and left it on the bed. It was so hot to watch her quiver in fear next to my thick, smelly cock, which was also blocking her way to the door. She was literally trapped in there by what probably looked to her like some kind of giant worm. A puddle of precum formed near where my cock head rested against the wall. The bird's eye view also made the whole experience better. She looked so small down there, and for good reason. She was about as tall as my shaft was thick!

I moaned as I gently pulled out a little bit, only to playfully ram the far wall again. That startled her enough that she got to her feet again.

"Clean my giant rod, slave!" I chuckled.

She slowly approached it, still trying in vain to wave the smell away with her delicate little hands. She soon gave up on that. I shrunk a piece of cloth I'd used to clean up after jerking off before, and gave it to her. She looked relieved. Maybe she'd thought I wanted her to use her bare hands, or even tongue? I had to admit I did like the idea of that, but I'd already decided on this.

She looked up at my horny grin, then filled up the little bucket again. She hesitated a bit before starting to clean as far away from my dripping tip as possible. The clumps of smegma looked so huge next to her minute frame, and her scrubbing tickled me so much that I involuntarily pulled out a little, causing an earthquake in the tiny house, which knocked over both her and the bucket.

"Keep going," I ordered as I rammed the wall again as if nothing had happened.

She obediently filled the bucket again and approached my fat cock for a second round of scrubbing. As she got closer to the tip, it got harder for me to control my own movements. It tickled so nicely! I knocked her over at least five or six times because of that.

Eventually, she had to stand in my precum to keep scrubbing, and at this point, it wasn't so much the sudden movements I was afraid of, but a premature ejaculation. I wanted this to last, but my cock was threatening to fill that room with cum at any moment.

"The other side," I ordered, letting my dick raise itself a little, so she could go under it and reach the equally dirty left side of my shaft.

She started further down again, which helped, but once she got closer to the tip again, I had to pull out, or else I might have drowned her in a pool of giant cum.

"Good girl. Now clean the floor and walls."

She bowed and got to work while I inspected my cock. It was pretty impressive that a two-inch doll like her could clean all that cheese off my giant hard-on to begin with, but she'd actually done a great job to boot.

Once she finished cleaning the room again, I put the roof back on and opened the wall. I had an idea. I pointed to the mop, then turned around, letting my bare ass fill her entire view, and then bent over to expose my asshole.

"Clean my ass, slave girl!" I moaned.

She did. It took her a while at her size, but she actually did clean my enormous asshole after clearing my crack of sweat and grime. It felt pretty good when she tickled it with the tiny mop too.

"Good girl," I grinned once I turned around again.

I thought about making her clean my balls and crotch too, but I decided against it. I was getting tired of this game and wanted to play something else with her. I picked her up and put her on the bed. I sat down, making her fall over and roll into my newly washed butt crack, although she quickly escaped from it.

I lay down and placed one leg on either side of her. I enjoyed the view of my thick thighs towering over her on both sides for a while. Then, I sat up and pulled a diaper out of my bedside drawer.

"Diaper me, little doll!" I grinned, almost dropping the enormous adult diaper on her, but missing her on purpose.

She couldn't believe her own eyes... or ears, for that matter. She had probably realized by now that I was a giant pervert, but she was not expecting diapers. I giggled as I watched her try to unfold the giant garment on her own. She was way too small and weak to do it without help, so I helped her, just as little as possible.

When it was finally open on the bed, I lifted my ass and brought it down on the padded interior. Although she did try to fasten it, it was only with my help that it was possible. I enjoyed watching her try, though. She was able to fasten the tape if I held it in place.

"Bow down to me and thank me for helping you, slave."

Her exhausted little body almost collapsed in front of my gargantuan padded bulge. I picked her up by her dress, dangled her in front of my face and looked at her for a while, moaning as I stroked my cock through the thick diaper and enjoyed both her helplessness and beauty. It didn't take long before I came. I closed my eyes and moaned as cum filled the padded chamber that housed my junk. There was so much of it!

The doll dangling from my fingers must have been terrified, and knowing that made the release even better. I could hear her screams sometimes, but my moans generally drowned them out. I decided not to change the diaper. I'd wet it at least once for sure. Besides, I wanted her to change me.

As I started to come down from the orgasmic high, I put her in the dollhouse bedroom, closed the wall and almost whispered, "Remember: you're mine now. Only mine."

Part 2 by Reduce

After all the running and masturbating I'd done, I was exhausted. Still, I wanted my new toy to keep clean, so I shrunk a toothbrush for her and filled an entire bottle cap with toothpaste. I also gave her some breadcrumbs from the kitchen. Maybe I'd give her better food later on, if she was obedient, I thought to myself. I locked every wall, window and door before I fell back onto the bed and treated her to a night of loud thunder in the form of snoring.

The crumbs were all gone when I checked the window upon waking up, and she was lying in her bed. I was pretty sure my gigantic movements must have woken her up, but she was either tired enough to sleep through anything or just really good at faking it. Even if she had slept through my getting out of bed, I don't think any tiny could have slept through my whole morning routine. Having her in my room made me much more aware of the sounds I was making. Even the cereal seemed louder than usual. When I checked on her again, she was brushing her teeth with the tiny brush. She looked startled when my eye appeared in the window, which pleased me. I wanted her to fear and obey me without question, so that was a good sign.

I had been holding in my pee for a while, shifting my weight from one leg to the other. The prospect of wetting my diaper with her watching was turning me on, and if I didn't do it soon, I might get too hard to pee.

I lifted the roof so I could grab her by her dress again, taking great pleasure in picking her tiny self up like the toy she was. I took her to the bathroom this time, sat down in the bathtub and leaned back against the wall. I placed her on my belly and pulled on my waistband to reveal the dirty landscape inside the diaper cave. My chub was covered in dried-up cum, and seeing her all clean and pristine against that messy background gave it yet another boost.

"Check out how much you made me cum last night! Maybe I should make you clean up this mess too, huh?" I chuckled evilly.

She got on her knees to beg, which only turned me on more. I had to give up the idea of peeing for a while, so I decided I'd cum first.

"You know, I could just sit up straight and make you fall right in," I mused, taking great pleasure in her growing desperation.

I hadn't even touched myself yet, but my cock grew rock-hard as I watched her beg, even though I couldn't hear her. I decided to cut her off with a nice, loud fart.

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

The sound really startled her, as did my horny laugh. My balls tickled when the gas bubbles snuck past them, as did my crotch when I relished how scared and vulnerable my little toy must feel down there. I sighed in pleasure. The thought of it alone could have brought me to climax, and here I was playing with her for real! I decided it was time for her to take a more active role in pleasuring me.

"Kiss my dirty boner, Thumbelina!" I chuckled, pushing her over merely poking her with one finger, which was admittedly much larger than her.

The tiny girl stood back up and tried to beg again, evidently not seeing any other option. I just responded with a horny grin and pointed at my mighty erection behind her. She took a step back and glanced over her shoulder, but still hesitated to obey.

"I could always drop you in the back instead!" I thundered, pushing out another fart for effect and making her freeze in fear for a couple of seconds.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

Suddenly, she was very obedient again. She carefully made her way to the waistband entrance, where she gathered her courage, unwittingly emphasizing to me how big the opening looked in comparison. She slowly approached my giant erection and gave it a kiss. I could barely feel the slight tickle it gave me, but watching her do it was what really got me going!

She came back out with tears down her cheeks, wiping her lips with her tiny hands while my laughter thundered around her. As soon as she got out, I let go of the waistband so it snapped back in place, creating a gust of wind that knocked her over into my belly hair. I picked her up by her dress and dangled her in front of my face.

"Good girl. Now on the lips!"

She was quick to obey this time, but it was over too quickly as well.

"Longer!" I grinned, rubbing my diaper-covered bulge.

I kept making her kiss my giant lips for a while. Occasionally, I kissed her entire body back, which was terrifying for her, and thus extremely enjoyable for me. Feeling her weak little limbs trying in vain to push my thick, wet lips away made me moan with pleasure while the thick, soft fabric engulfed my hard penis. The thought of how my warm breath was washing over her puny little body brought a huge grin to my mighty mouth.

I eventually pulled on the waistband again, sitting upright this time. I proceeded to lower her into the hole where my dirty, fat dick dwelled, twitching in anticipation. She flailed her arms and legs to no avail, truly a little toy for my amusement. I pulled her up, then lowered her back down, each time almost touching the tip of my engorged manhood with her pristine little face.

"I could just let go and let you fall in," I chuckled, "but I'm playing with you like this instead. Imagine being trapped in there with my big, dirty cock, huh? It wants you so badly, doesn't it? I bet it smells good down there..."

I moved her out of the way and let a wad of spit hit the red, swollen glans, terrifying her even further.

"I could use you to smear my spit all over my cock... like a teeny tiny sponge. You're such a versatile little toy, aren't you? I wonder if I could hit you with my cum from here..." I lowered her further down towards my spit, which was now starting to run down the thick shaft.

"I could hit you here for sure! You must be terrified, being face to face with a massive cannon like this!"

Lifting her out of the smelly dungeon that was my diaper, I let go of the waistband again, releasing a puff of air that blew her hair back and tickled my fingers with her dress. I placed her on the bulge, in front of my hairy belly.

"Now kiss my diaper bulge, little doll!" I grinned evilly, moaning with the sexual ecstasy I'd worked myself up to as I ran one hand down the bulge and the other between my butt cheeks, tickling my anus through the thick padding.

I made her get down on her knees and kiss the smooth plastic surface, which was lightly shaking from the wild twitching happening inside. By the time my hand reached the thick fabric to fondle my balls, the eruption started. I moaned loudly, and had to fight my urge to lean forward so I wouldn't accidentally push the tiny doll off the cliff she was stuck on. The thought of how terrifying it must be for her made the orgasm that much better for me.

Having enjoyed my orgasm for as long as possible, I sighed as I leaned back again, giggling a little at the cum running down my softening shaft, tickling me as it did. I thought about dropping her into the diaper, but it wasn't the time yet. I wanted to enjoy the journey, and part of the excitement came from the novelty of exposing my new toy to increasingly dirty games. Getting her used to my diaper from the outside first would make it feel that much better to drop her in there later.

My dick slowly turned flaccid, and at this point, I really had to piss. I picked up the tiny girl by her dress again, dangling her just above the smooth, hill-shaped bulge. Even though my cock wasn't hard anymore, the bulge was still there. I wondered if she thought I was still hard.

"Watch this!" I grinned, getting into a squatting position and letting her hover between my legs, near my padded crotch.

PFFFFRRRTT!

A booming, trumpet-like fart announced the arrival of a torrent inside the padding. The hissing sound of piss was so satisfying already, but imagining how loud it must be to the tiny doll in my hand made me moan with pleasure. I had probably held it in longer than I should, so my earlier orgasm hadn't been as good as I might've hoped, but once I'd wet myself, the next one should be amazing.

I impressed myself with how long I managed to keep pissing. The tiny girl must have been impressed too, or at least she described it that way when I finally let out another satisfied sigh and brought her to my ear.

"Wow! I kept wetting it for so long! How was that for a tiny thing like you? Impressive, huh?" I said, giving her hints for what to say to please me.

"Y- yes, very impressive!" she squeaked. "You are so b- big!"

Yeah, that got me in the mood again. I kept caressing the soaking wet diaper for a while, pressing it against my junk, then my crotch, then my asshole. After a while, I started getting hard again.

"Guess what? Master wants to play some more!" I grinned, dangling her in front of my horny face before slowly lowering her to waist level.

I pulled on the waistband, releasing the delightful scent of my own piss. The thought of her having to smell my piss made my crotch tickle with anticipation, as if begging me to drop her in and let go of the elastic waistband. As much as I liked the thought of that, I decided instead to lower her down into it, then pull her back out again.

"Smells good, huh? How would you like to be dropped in there and spend the rest of the day in my giant, wet diaper, huh?" I chuckled, watching my cock grow harder by the second.

Soon, it was just as hard as it had been earlier, which surprised me. This little slave had really given me new energy to get off! I relished the sight of her hovering over the dirty, smelly diaper, completely in my power, and decided to move on to the next stage.

"Kiss my cock, slave."

She tried to beg, but I cut her off with a booming laugh as I lowered her minuscule little self down to my piss-wet manhood. I wanted to make her touch the swollen tip of my insatiable boner with her delicate little hands.

"My word is your law, you insignificant little toy!" I reminded her with an evil laugh. "Your life's entire purpose is to amuse and pleasure me! Tickle my giant piss-covered dick before I lose my grip on both you and the waistband!"

Maybe I had moved a bit too fast, but I couldn't back down either. She had to know her place as my plaything, and she had to do as she was told. Besides, dominating her like this did turn me on more, as did watching her force herself to obey, touching my thick, red glans with her minuscule limbs.

"That's a good girl!" I grinned, still not pulling her up until she'd kept going for several minutes.

I put her down between my feet so my diaper hovered over her. I pretended like I was going to sit on her a few times, but then I actually just pressed the padding against my crotch so forcefully that piss started seeping out, forming a river next to her.

"I could crush you under the weight of this heavy-ass diaper alone. It's so full of piss I can make rivers with it! Don't worry, though. I'll let you lick my toes instead!"

She stared up at me in disbelief, but I lifted my left foot and grabbed it so I could bring it up to my nose. I enjoyed the cheesy smell for a while before putting it back down hard enough to knock her over with the resulting earthquake. I couldn't remember when I'd washed it last, and I got off so hard on imagining how strong the smell was to her. Despite her lack of enthusiasm, she almost crawled over to my big toe, easily bigger than her whole body, and gave it a good lick.

"Now kiss it!" I demanded, stroking the wet, squishy diaper.

She didn't dare to refuse, so she obediently kissed my massive toe before proceeding to lick the four others. To get to the other foot, she had to cross the river I'd made earlier, which I replenished just for the occasion. She hesitated, but managed to jump across, and lick my toes there too.

"Good girl, obeying Master's orders!" I grinned, eager to play with her some more.

I sat down on the soaking wet diaper, making another earthquake and leaking more smelly piss. I gave her a horny grin as I kept playing with the squishy, piss-filled padding.

"Climb up to my nipples!" I chuckled.

The little doll at my toes couldn't believe what I'd just said, so I traced the path with my finger, up my hairy shin, over my knee, down my thigh, across my squishy swamp of a diaper, and over my belly.

"Get on with it!" I roared playfully as I stomped the foot she was kneeling in front of, knocking her off balance.

It felt so good to be the mighty giant in charge! She climbed onto my foot, then carefully started grabbing hold of my thick body hair so she could ascend the mountain that was my leg. It took her a while, despite her being a surprisingly good climber. She had to stop and hold on quite a few times because my masturbating got too vigorous, making my leg shake a little, which was a big obstacle for a tiny thing like her. When she finally reached the knee, I let her rest a bit.

"I could give you a lift, but I wouldn't be able to resist dropping you into my soaking wet diaper. Do you wanna climb down instead?" I giggled.

She looked exhausted, but she eventually nodded in defeat. She struggled more on the way down, but her light weight made it possible for her to make it all the way down, where she climbed onto my enormous, thick diaper. I relished watching her walk on it looking almost like an ant... which gave me an idea. She was, understandably, trying to take the short way across, near my hip, but I felt like having her take the longer way closer to my crotch. I could have just ordered her to go that way, but I had a better idea.

Snickering, I placed my hand in front of her, with my thumb grabbing the waistband and the fingers fanning out towards the bulge over my crotch. She could have opted to climb over them, but she would be too scared of me to go that way. Besides, I kept moving them as if I was waiting impatiently. That left only two ways to go, and she would never try to climb down under my wrist, on the steep, plastic-covered cliff face that could smash her against the even steeper side of the bathtub without me even realizing it.

So she went around my tree trunk-sized fingers, climbing up the smooth, yet scrunched-up surface of the diaper bulge I'd been playing with while watching her climb me. I'd lost track of how long I'd been toying with her, but she was holding up well, still looking pretty, clean and pristine despite the physical activity she'd had to endure. The diaper had large yellow areas near the bottom that I made sure to have her climb on.

PFFFFRRRTT!

Once she reached the top, I released the fart I'd been saving for a while, startling her so much that I wondered if she was gonna fall down, but she managed to keep going. I let her pass by letting my hand slide down the side so I could touch my asshole through the thick, wet, padded fabric. The loud fart tickled my wet balls on the way out, and I was so horny I didn't know how much longer I could resist.

I wasn't in great shape, but I wasn't obese either. At the angle I was sitting, my belly did get bunched up a little, so she had to climb over. I made it dance when she tried to cross it, making her fall back down to the diaper. When she tried again, I was laughing too hard for her to even begin. She was so powerless down there!

I finally let her cross my belly when she got on her knees to beg. I felt like a god granting her a wish or something. When she finally reached my nipple, I had her kiss it before I picked her up again. I pulled on the waistband to reveal how enormous my boner was, and placed her down in front of the wet cave, letting the damp smell of my piss wash over her.

"Time to kiss it again!" I grinned.

I'd made her touch and kiss it before pissing myself, but I'd only had her touch it afterwards. I wanted to take it to the next level. I took great pleasure in watching her force herself to enter the dark, dirty dwelling of my giant, red manhood. She looked so tiny and insignificant next to my big, fat erection. She was terrified by the throbbing monster in front of her, but she still forced herself to give it a quick kiss. She tried to run back out, but I blocked her escape with one finger.

"Nope. Didn't feel it that time. Try again!"

Obediently, but not happy, she walked back inside, grabbed my swollen glans as far apart as she could and gave it a firm kiss before turning around with tears in her eyes, wiping her mouth on the way out.

"Good girl!" I grinned, stopping her before she could go anywhere. "Now watch."

I slid my left hand inside the moist diaper and grabbed my hungry cock. I made her watch as I played with myself, stroking the shaft, fondling my balls, and even tickling my asshole through the wet padding with my right hand.

I considered aiming for her, but I decided it wasn't time yet. Instead, I pulled my hand out, now dripping with piss, and stroked the diaper from the outside until I came, roaring moans reminding her just how big I was compared to her.

"That was amazing," I sighed in pleasure, picking her up with my right hand.

I sat up and let her dangle in the air above my piss-wet left hand. She tried to grab on to my thumb behind her, but her arms were too short to reach it, so she had to settle for begging again. I put her down between my legs instead, right next to the river I'd made earlier, and got into a squatting position again. I pushed out some more piss, then wiped off any drops before getting out of the tub to wash my hands and drink something.

Only then did I grab her again and take her back to the dollhouse, where she immediately ran up the stairs to wash herself in the tiny bathroom. I smiled, content that she was determined to stay as clean as possible. It would make her a better toy. I locked the door and windows of the house and let her rest for a while. Meanwhile, I went to the kitchen, still in my wet diaper, to get some more water so I could pee again. I wanted to fill it up even more.

Part 3 by Reduce

Drinking some water, I looked out the window at the city in the afternoon sun. Now that I wasn't acutely horny or exhausted, I could do some real thinking. On one hand, it was both immoral and illegal to keep the terrified little woman as my plaything like this. I knew that even when I was horny, but now it was clearer somehow.

On the other hand, there was no undoing it now either. Even if I could turn her back to normal, it wouldn't change what I'd done, and I'd be in such deep shit that I'd never get out of it. The only safe option I had was to keep her a secret. I could get rid of her, but I didn't want to kill her. Besides, I might just end up shrinking another girl once I grew horny enough.

If I could go back in time, would I have done it again? I listened to the squishy sound my diaper made whenever I moved, imagining what it must sound like to the tiny Japanese girl. Even now, it brought a grin to my face. There was no doubt. Maybe I could have resisted the temptation for a while, but I would eventually have caved once I was too horny to care anymore.

I refilled my glass again as I pondered it. I was essentially putting my own sexual urges above her right to freedom and justice, and I was getting off on it. Although it should have made me shudder, the realization made me grin a little. It was really bad, but also so hot. And if I was going to have to live with this, I might as well embrace it!

I took a nap on the couch, not caring that my leaky diaper left small but noticeable stains on it. It was a great nap with vague dreams of tiny girls in my diaper. When I woke up, it was with a huge hard-on. I was ready for some more fun!

I stomped slowly into the bedroom, going, "Fee fi fo fum! Tremble in fear, for Master's come!"

I slammed both hands into the desk, shaking the dollhouse as I looked through the windows with a horny grin. The quake had made her lose her balance, but she had landed on the tiny bed. I relished the helpless look on her pretty little face!

"Guess what? I gotta pee again, and you gotta watch because I say so!" I roared theatrically before standing up and unlocking the window.

I stuck my finger inside to scare her before I opened the frame too, so I could get my hand in and snatch her up. She was smart enough not to run, so I caught her right away. This time, I curled my fingers around her and brought her up to my face.

"Mmmmh... Holding your fragile little body in my vast, powerful fist is such a turn-on, you know? You can't even move your puny little arms! Feel the pressure of my strong fingers all around you! I could crush you in less than a second, you know! You're only alive because I allow it!"

I tightened my grip ever so slightly before loosening it again, all to scare her and turn myself on some more. She was probably crying loudly, but I couldn't even hear her. Just thinking about that made me moan a little.

"Can you smell my diaper, little doll?" I chuckled, pulling on the waistband.

The stench of piss reached my nose, so it must have reached her as well, but I lowered her a little just to make sure. Then I took a big whiff of it.

"Aaah... Smells good, doesn't it? Turns me right the fuck on too! You're gonna smell it some more, ant girl!"

I carefully loosened my grip and tilted my hand at the same time so she ended up in the palm of my hand.

"Mmmmh... I could just dump you in there. I make my hand too steep for your little legs to stand on, in you go. I have the power to trap you in my piss-wet diaper any time I want! Fuck that's hot to think about!"

I laughed, lowering her to waistband level.

"Climb onto my thumb so you can smell my piss better!"

She hesitated and tried pleading with me. I couldn't hear her insignificant voice, but it was hot to watch her beg.

"Did I fucking stutter?" I roared overdramatically with a huge, evil grin.

My poor little victim obeyed, wiping her tears and climbing from the palm of one hand to the back of the other, then carefully out onto the joint of my thumb, which was holding the waistband out. She was actually trembling as she looked down and saw my thick, red cock twitching in anticipation!

"Get on your knees! Kiss my thumb and thank me for letting you smell my piss!"

She was already on her knees when I finished my command, kissing my thick digit over and over. She must have been terrified of the spectacle below!

"Lick my thumb and imagine it's my dick."

Defeated, she did lick it, only stopping when I said, "Enough."

"Master is pleased with his obedient slave," I snickered before picking her up by her pretty little dress.

"Now it's time for you to get Master off. I'll let you try using words first, but if that doesn't work, you can always use you delicate little limbs instead..." I explained as I let her dangle in front of my ear. She clearly preferred the first option.

"Your... uh... diaper... it smells so... uh... strongly! Your mighty penis is so big too! It looks like a mountain to me! You are such a huge and... manly giant, Master! I'm like an... an ant trembling before you!"

She had definitely improved! I decided to reward her for being a fast learner.

"You've narrowly escaped the dungeon of my diaper," I chuckled, dangling her over it anyway before lifting her up to my face again.

"Kiss your giant Master like a good little slave!"

She pressed her entire little body against my comparatively massive lips, desperately trying to please me. I licked my lips with a slight grin, startling her, but she kept going despite the layer of saliva now covering them.

"Good girl!" I laughed as I put her down in front of my enormous bulge.

"Now bow down before my bulge and show me how tiny and insignificant you are compared to me!"

I grabbed my erect cock through the thick, wet padding and started stroking it. The squishy sounds made her hesitate a little, but she threw herself down before me. I was towering over her and could have flattened her with my bulge alone, but my restraint kept her alive.

I told myself how merciful I was actually being. I could have crushed her or buried her in a messy diaper to get rid of her, which would have been the safest option, but I chose to keep her as a slave instead. Win-win, in a way. I was sure she wanted to live, even if it meant being a perverted giant's sex toy.

I placed her on the bed and turned around so my padded ass filled the sky above her. Lowering it slowly so she could barely escape it, I noticed some of the fluid oozing out. My maniacal, roaring laugh must have been terrifying too!

Eventually, I couldn't keep my fingers away, and slid them down into the squishy dungeon. Holding my rod of steel, I stroked it faster and faster as I picked her up with my left hand. I dropped her on my abdomen just to watch her struggle to stay on her feet while I masturbated to her helplessness.

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

The fart gave me the push I needed to erupt, filling my wet diaper with even more liquid, but a thicker and stickier one this time.

I lay there with my hand still inside, just sighing in pleasure while my cock deflated. The tiny girl next to my wrist didn't try to run. She was smarter than that. That gave me an idea.

"I wanna see you clean my hand!" I snickered, snatching her up and placing her in the dollhouse bathroom.

I pulled my hand out of the smelly diaper and placed it on the tiny floor, smearing it with giant cum. She quickly got the bottle cap and the tiny mop, as well as a bit of soap. I wondered if she could actually do it, but when she got started, I noticed something. She didn't have the same aversion to my hand, so she ended up climbing on top of it to reach everything. When I made her clean my dick, she did it without touching it if she could help it, so despite there being more of a mess this time, she didn't need as long to clean it up.

"OK, now lick my hand to prove it's clean!" I ordered.

She hesitated, but did as she was told.

"Good girl! I expect you to clean anything I tell you to this well every time!"

Her expression was priceless. I'm sure if she'd known, she would have done a bad job on purpose.

I picked her up with my now clean hand and took her to the real bathroom. I sat in the tub and placed her on my bulge, then leaned back.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

My loud fart was like a trumpet heralding the start of a great event, which I liked to think wetting my diaper must be to her. The hissing sound started out faint, but quickly increased in intensity, and I started squeezing the padding against my crotch. It felt so good, and the feeling of complete power just made it even better!

She was such a sweet and pretty little thing, and it was so selfish of me to take her for myself, but that was part of the thrill for me. Here I was, wetting my already wet diaper and making her watch, listen to and smell it against her will! Right under her bare feet, the plastic was probably trembling from the force of my piss, much like she was trembling with fear.

My diaper had reached its limit. A torrent of piss flowed out on either side of the crotch area, and I dangled her above it just because I could. She was completely powerless to stop me, and even though I shouldn't be horny anymore, I was. I wanted to dominate and humiliate this innocent little beauty, make her pleasure me, smell me, fear me... It was intoxicating to think about, watching her two-inch tall self beg for mercy in midair, held up by nothing but my two giant fingers.

"I'm such a fucking pervert. But I'm a lucky fucking pervert," I mused with an evil grin as the stench of my piss grew more and more intense.

Tears streamed down her face as I dangled her closer and closer to the golden streams, almost dropping her into one, but showing great restraint once again.

I sighed as the torrent subsided and I placed her on my abdomen. Leaning back, I ripped the tape off the sides of my diaper, releasing more of my piss odour before picking it up and letting my own urine drip on my dick until it started hardening again. At that point, I started wringing it, making a huge waterfall of piss to turn myself on.

"Hold on to my belly hair!" I instructed her before sitting up.

She ended up hiding with the lint in my belly button, which was smart. I stood up and threw the diaper away, but also went to grab her cleaning equipment before too much piss made it down my hairy legs. Back in the tub, I made her get to work.

"Clean every inch of my giant body!" I roared with laughter.

While I watched her slave away doing a job I could have completed in five seconds, I relished my role as an evil giant. I even dozed off a bit before she reached my chub, which she had saved for last, probably hoping I'd change my mind and do it myself. No way!

She started working on my thick schlong, tickling it a bit, but not enough to get me hard. The actual sight of my tiny captive did the trick, though! I moaned watching my dick grow bigger while she worked on it. It was a sexy feedback loop of more surface area making the task harder, which in turn made me harder too.

I was actually impressed when she was done, even though it was only the front. I made her sit in my pubes, behind my now towering cock, while I quickly washed off the piss on my ass and wiped with a towel. I returned to my room and lay on my bed.

"I wanna play some Whack-a-Mole!"

I grabbed my massive boner and chased my inch-tall toy around my hairy body using my dick hammer. I knocked her over using nothing but my abdominal muscles, slammed my fat cock down right next to her and watched her beg for mercy. She was nothing but a toy for my amusement, and it made me so fucking horny!

Once I grew bored of that, I grabbed my recently-cleaned cum jar and lowered her in as I let the jar hover in front of my grinning face. I gave it a light shake, just enough for her to lose her balance so my booming laugh could remind her of my power.

"You're in my cum jar, Thumbelina!" I chuckled.

"But I cleaned it before I moved, in case someone saw it. You're gonna help me soil it again!"

I slowly but menacingly turned the opening towards my dripping cock. I bet my toy screamed when it shook the jar by crashing into the floor-turned-wall, smearing precum all over it!

"Pleasure me!" I roared, lowering my engorged penis so she could climb on.

I could barely feel her, but her efforts didn't go unnoticed. I relished it for as long as I could, but soon erupted again. Pulling out of the jar with my slave still on my dick, I let it drip on me too. I just made her clean me again, just for fun. She looked exhausted, but I decided not to put her back in the dollhouse. Instead, I grabbed a fresh diaper, opened it and sat on it.

"You're sleeping in my diaper tonight! Better hope I don't wet myself!" I grinned as I fastened the tape with her in my pubes.

Her desperate pleas fell on deaf ears since I couldn't hear them, and even if I could, my thunderous laughter would have drowned her minuscule voice out anyway. I fell asleep with an evil grin on my face that night as she cried in my pubes.

Part 4 by Reduce
I slept in real good, and even after waking up, I didn't move. Sometimes, I could feel her down there on my dick. Too tiny to escape my enormous diaper, she had spent the whole night where I last left her, except she must have climbed around a bit once my next erection kicked in. I grinned to myself, thinking of how I'd progressed in the dirty games I'd put her through. Normal people might call it "abuse" or even "torture", but it just felt really fucking hot to me.

As I lay there without moving, I sighed in pleasure at the thought of how perverted I was. Nobody would ever consent to being subjected to the things I was putting my little Asian doll through, but she had no choice in the matter. My crotch started tickling as I fantasized about future games to play with my helpless diaper slave. The more of a pervert I felt like, the hotter it was to think about how gigantic I was compared to her!

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

I pushed out a resounding fart as I sat up, making her fall down onto my balls. It tickled so sexily!

"Lick my balls, slave!" I giggled as I grabbed my stiff dick through the thick padding.

My wish really was her command! I could feel her microscopic tongue carry out my orders down on my massive ballsack. I seemed to be getting better at feeling her on my skin, actually. It was still faint, but maybe I could get of on her licking me alone at this point. Lucky for me, I didn't have to. Knowing she was trapped in there was also enough on its own, and I had a raging hard-on already!

"Mmmmh... I like it!"

After making her pleasure me for a while, I slipped a hand in there to grab my giant rod myself. Stroking it faster and faster, I almost didn't notice my tiny victim rolling further down the hill that was my giant ballsack, just as I rolled further back, lifting my ass enough for her to catch herself right at the edge of my anus.

"Touch it!" I roared, stroking my boner slowly to avoid making her fall again.

"Touch master's giant asshole with your itty-bitty little hands!"

There was no mistaking the tickle I felt. Her minuscule little hands were actually touching my giant, cavernous ass! I couldn't help cumming almost immediately, totally creaming my diaper in the process. Fuck that felt good!

I just lay there for a while, letting my dick go flaccid while I absent-mindedly wiped my hand on one of my dirty socks, still with my knees resting on my shoulders. I couldn't stop thinking about the amazing sensation of her touch! It was made all the more sexy by the fact that she didn't want to do it, and that my perverted sexual desires outweighed any of her concerns. She was nothing but a toy that my asshole could easily swallow whole, and she would do anything to keep her gargantuan captor happy. A grin crossed my face when I realized I was getting hard again already!

"Now, little doll, I want you to kiss my ass," I almost moaned.

"That's right, my tiny toy. Get on your little knees, bend over and place your microscopic lips on my puckered anus already!"

It took her a few seconds, but I did feel her long hair tickle my sphincter before the unmistakeable feeling of a kiss.

"No cheating, now!" I thundered in mock anger.

"Get right down to the middle, so you're right on top of it so it could open up and eat you. I want you to fear my giant, hungry ass as you kiss it!"

I couldn't contain my evil laugh as I felt her crawl on her knees down to the middle of my asshole just so she could kiss it! It was just so hot, and it felt so good!

"Stay there and keep touching it with your hands. Kiss it if it moves, 'cause otherwise it'll swallow you like a piece of candy!"

My chub was already growing hard enough that she could have climbed on it, but for now, I only wanted her on my asshole. I kept making it twitch so she would kiss it, and she did. Every single time! It was getting uncomfortable to keep my ass so high up, but her helplessness made it all worth it.

I felt a fart coming on, and I thought about letting it rip all over her, but decided against it. It wasn't the time yet, and besides, even the thought that I could do it any second if I wanted to would have made me cum at this point if I hadn't already. I giggled, realizing I couldn't have held it in anymore if I did cum.

"Climb back up and lick the underside of my balls!"

She obeyed immediately. It seemed there was nowhere she'd rather be at that point than my huge, sweaty balls! I chuckled at the thought of how gross my asshole must be to this tiny little womant in my diaper if she was that eager to lick my crotch sweat off my giant balls!

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

She almost lost her balance again as my mighty fart shook the landscape that was my crotch, but she kept licking my dirty ballsack despite the explosion behind her. What a good little slave she'd become!

"Climb my dick now."

While she carried out my orders, I put my ass back down and stretched my back. Strenuous stuff, keeping my butt up in the air like that, but it was all worth it for that ass licking session, though. I'd definitely make her do that again soon!

I pulled on the waistband and watched my Japanese Thumbelina make her way up my throbbing iron rod, stroking it with her delicate limbs in the process. Her cute little outfit was totally soaked in my crotch sweat and other fluids, but no urine. Not yet, anyway!

"Guess what?" I almost whispered when she finally reached the top, where my glans was almost purple with anticipation.

"I'm gonna use you as my sex toy for real this time!"

She probably screamed as I pulled down the diaper to my knees and picked her up between my enormous, thick fingers. I placed her on my thick, veiny shaft, right next to my engorged mushroom hat.

"I'm gonna jerk off now, and you're gonna squirm like the little toy you are when I bury you in my foreskin! Oh, and I'd better see you beg when I pull it back down! You'll be a good toy and make your giant master happy, right?"

She started begging right away, but that only egged me on. I pushed my foreskin up, enveloping her for a few seconds while I enjoyed her squirming little body in there, then pulled it back down to reveal her crying and begging for mercy. Not that I could hear her, but a guy can fantasize, right?

I kept doing this for a while, relishing the total power I had to dominate my tiny victim however I wanted. She was completely in my horny hands, and I could play with her in any way I wanted! Nobody knew she was here, and there was no escape from this horny giant! Fuck, how it turned me on!

Too soon, I had to pull up the diaper and let her roll down my shaft and balls to land in the padded landscape below while I erupted again, letting warm, sticky goo run down my shaft for the second time in one morning, down to where she was stuck against my mighty balls, probably screaming for help as my cum made its way towards her!

I waited until it almost reached her before I pulled on the waistband and grinned, "You're about to get real sticky, aren't you? Well, it doesn't matter. You're about to swim in an ocean of giant piss anyway!"

I could see her scream as I let the waistband slam shut. She knew I'd been saving this for a while, and now it was coming true. I waited until I was sure my cum had covered her, then I relaxed my crotch muscles and let my gigantic firehose fill up my toy's padded prison.

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

My powerful fart just then made it all so much better too! Fart bubbles exploded when they reached her through my piss, underscoring how huge and powerful I was compared to her. I was putting her through so many gross experiences, and instead of disgusting me, it was turning me on yet again! What should have made me ashamed of myself was instead driving me mad with even more lust and power!

Pulling on the waistband again, I took a long whiff of my own piss smell.

"Mmmmh... Such a pleasant odour, wouldn't you say?" I chuckled, watching her struggle to climb my giant, slippery balls as my cock hardened again.

I would never have imagined that I'd be hard again so soon, but this was really taking me to new heights, and I welcomed it completely! I grabbed my chub and started stroking it. Knowing how hard that made her climbing task just made it so much better! I relished the knowledge that she was crawling around in my wet diaper while I shook the piss-soaked landscape around her with every stroke, making earthquakes that only increased more and more in intensity!

I made sure she fell down into my ass crack, then used a finger on my right hand to keep her directly against my sphincter.

"Kiss it!" I roared with lust, intoxicated by the smell of my own piss and my overwhelming power over my tiny doll.

She did as I said, so she must still be conscious! I wondered for a second if shrinking her had made her tougher, but then decided I didn't care. She was just a toy, so if I broke her by playing too rough, I didn't really care anymore. All that mattered was taking advantage of my enormous power and insatiable lust!

"Smell my asshole, womant! Lick it with your tiny tongue! Be a good little toy if you don't want me to fart all over you!"

In no time, I creamed myself for the third time in one morning! Satisfied for the moment, I fished my trembling slave out of my dirty, smelly diaper and placed her in the dollhouse bathroom before locking it. I watched her shower as she wept, completely defeated, while I played with my crinkly, squishy diaper, wondering if I might be able to turn myself on yet again, but no such luck.

Oh, well, I thought to myself as I shook the dollhouse with every step I took. It would have to wait until after lunch, then!
Part 5 by Reduce

I lazed about for the rest of the morning, enjoying the squishy diaper I was wearing while I ate, watched TV and made sure to stay hydrated. Man, did I make sure to stay hydrated! It didn't take long before I had to pee again, but I decided to hold it in for a while, just for fun.

When I checked in on her, my tiny Japanese prisoner stood with her back against the wall and a terrified expression on her beautiful tiny face, as if to beg me not to open the dollhouse and play with her. Well, she wasn't gonna get her way. I was gonna be the one to decide what happened to her!

I took my time, savouring the look on her face when she realized what was happening. I unlocked the wall and opened it, revealing all the rooms in the dollhouse.

To keep myself entertained while I held back my piss, I started playing with her like the doll she was. I grabbed her between my fingers, relishing her softness and warmth against the thick skin of my fingers. She was wearing a cute, yellow dress, but I made her "walk" into the bedroom, "open" the closet and "pick out" a more revealing one.

Relishing her almost inaudible screams, I slowly pulled the yellow dress off, taking great care not to pull off any limbs or break my fragile toy in the process. Then, I inserted her into the new dress, which used to belong to one of my actual dolls, but fit her perfectly now. I brought her up to my grinning mouth and half inspected my work, half power-tripped as my breath washed over her like a warm wind.

"Kiss master on the lips!" I ordered, wetting them with my giant tongue.

Hesitation was now a thing of the past, it seemed. Still between my fingers, the helpless little Asian girl touched my enormous lips with her delicate little hands, then leaned in and gave them what was to her a big, firm kiss. She looked up at me with an uneasy expression, evidently wondering if she had pleased her gargantuan captor or not.

I grinned, and noticed what seemed to be a sigh of relief from the itty bitty woman.

"You know, little doll, I've been holding in my pee for a while now."

Her expression grew worried as my words boomed around her. I had wet my diaper with her in it once, and she knew I might do it again.

"I'm gonna wet my diaper again and again until it starts leaking, but I also wanna play some piss games first!"

She started begging. Hah! Was it because she knew it turned me on, which would make me too hard to pee? I doubted it. She was probably too scared to think that far. Even if she, as a girl, knew how hard it was to pee with an erection, to her, my dick wasn't merely a penis -- it was a giant monster she had to appease if she wanted to stay alive.

"I like it when you beg! Keep doing that, but watch this as well."

I stood up, grabbed my cum jar and put her down next to the dollhouse. She got down on her knees to obey the half-order I'd just given, but also kept watching as I loosened the padded garment so I could pull it down and reveal my chub.

"Smell that?" I chuckled, taking a good whiff of my own urine smell.

She pinched her nose, but I slammed my hand into the desk. She got the hint and very reluctantly started smelling it too.

Lowering the jar, I put my chub into it, then placed it right next to my minuscule slave.

"Watch this, Thumbelina!"

She had to cover her ears when I released the golden torrent. It was a pleasant hissing sound to me, but it must have been like a roaring ocean to her, which gave me an idea.

PFFFFRRRRRRTT!

I let it rip, adding even more roaring thunder to my display of power!

It didn't take long before my semi was entirely submerged in the yellowish liquid, but I didn't stop until the jar was almost full. I had to fight not to let the rest of it go too, but getting harder helped.

Leaving my dick in there, I grinned down at my powerless toy girl, who visibly shivered as her gaze met mine.

"I wanna play with you now!" I roared with laughter, reaching out and grabbing her, King Kong style.

I let her hover upside-down over the deep lake I'd created, where the only inhabitant was an enormous, fat worm... and it was growing. Her hair almost touched the surface, and I could feel her insignificant, weak struggles against my enormous fist.

"I could easily drown you in my piss, little bug!" I moaned.

My hardening chub hit the glass wall as it grew, and I worried I might knock it over if it kept growing at this rate.

"You're gonna go for a swim in my piss lake now!"

My laughter boomed as I raised and lowered her over and over, then switched my grip and dangled her by her dress instead. I brought her so close that her feet would have gotten wet if she hadn't curled up first.

I placed her on my hardening shaft, next to my wet, smelly pubes.

"Get changed now, unless you wanna swim in that dress!"

She slowly removed her dress, folding it up nicely -- probably so as little of it as possible would have to actually touch the dirty skin on my dick -- then took a few reluctant steps towards the "lake".

"Get in! It's the perfect temperature!"

I laughed loudly at my own joke and pointed at the jar. She reluctantly touched my urine lake with one of her toes, then pulled it back in disgust.

PFFFFRRRRRRTT!

My fart took her by surprise and she lost her balance, landing with one hand in my piss. The tiny naked girl wiped it on my veiny shaft, which was now hard enough that the jar would have moved if I hadn't grabbed it with my left hand.

"Get in, you little insect!" I barked overdramatically.

She finally obeyed, slowly walking along my thick erection into the warm lake of my piss. Only when it reached her shoulders did her tiny feet leave my growing manhood. She was actually swimming in my fucking piss! This was amazing!

"Mmmh... It's so hot when a submissive woman does as her manly master says!" I chuckled theatrically as I started pulling out my stiffy.

She frantically grabbed onto the edge of my mushroom head in order to escape the piss jar, which was probably a good idea, but unfortunately for her also really hot for me.

"You put your dress back on now," I told her, "and I'll put my diaper on!"

She had just finished putting on her dress when I started pulling the soaked diaper back up. My dick was so hard it was pointing up now, trapping her between my glistening wet shaft and bushy pubes, but then said shaft ended up pinning her against my hairy abdomen until my diaper waistband finally passed the whole length of my considerable erection.

"Enjoy your stay now!" I grinned, pulling on the waistband before letting it slam shut.

I started dancing around the apartment, taking great pleasure in the fact that she was trapped in an enormous padded prison of my making, and that she had to share it with my rock-hard boner, which swung around as I danced, even though the padding did restrict its movements a great deal. Eventually, she tumbled down on the right side of my gargantuan ballsack.

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed as I grabbed the piss jar and headed to the bathroom.

I sat in the bathtub and, pulling on my waistband, waited for my potty prisoner to climb back up from beneath my balls.

"Guess what? I'm too hard to take a piss now, but I thought of a suitable... punishment of sorts!" I grinned evilly, showing her the golden jar.

"Chance of showers: 100% in the musky forest regions!"

Inclining the jar slightly, I let my urine stream down the side of it like a creek, dripping down into my diaper. I aimed for my helpless toy, of course, but it was harder than it looked. Eventually, I did hit her with a few drops, but at that point I was getting impatient.

"Feel the power of my giant piss!" I roared with laughter, pouring vast amounts of golden liquid, like a giant waterfall into my already leaking diaper.

I only stopped pouring to avoid spilling anything directly. I wanted it to leak out instead, and doing it slowly also forced my tiny captive to swim in my piss for longer!

Standing up, I collected a lot of the leaking piss back in the jar so I could pour it in again, but with diminishing returns.

"Grab onto my dick like the ant you are!"

She did, but it was too slippery for her to climb.

"Grab onto my fucking dick if you don't wanna be punished! Remember your place, toy girl!" I roared in mock anger, relishing her desperate attempts at staying out of the sinking lake.

Eventually, I fished her out myself. Dangling her by her dress again, I rubbed her against my thick, veiny shaft on the way up, then pulled the diaper off so I could deposit her on the tip.

"Get on your knees and lick master's dick!" I giggled as I stepped out of the padded garment, now so heavy with piss that I could easily have crushed her under it if I so wished.

My inch-tall pleasure toy did as her captor demanded, of course, and I squatted down while I started stroking my wood. It felt good, sure, but what was even better was the power I had over the womant licking my glans. She must be terrified of my mere masturbation, especially since an ejaculation now would probably send her flying!

"Kiss my giant mushroom, little Alice in Wonderland!"

I watched her weep and yet do her best to please her perverted giant captor for a while, before I finally bent my hard-on down like a catapult, placing my engorged glans in the wet padding beneath me.

"Run, doll girl!" I giggled menacingly.

She jumped off, but the padded landscape was difficult to move through at her size, just as I had hoped. I let go of my dick, letting it smack into my abdomen with a thunderous sound that reverberated in the whole tub, then stroked my boner faster and faster, finally erupting as I let another fart rip.

PFFFFRRRRRRTT!

"Fear me, the great and powerful Thunderbutt, and my volcano of doom!"

The sticky blobs and cords of my cum had trapped my toy face down in the piss-soaked padding. She eventually managed to squirm out from under the biggest blob, but she couldn't completely escape it. I stayed in a squatting position, waiting for my dick to soften more.

"Beg me not to piss on you, womant!" I ordered with an evil grin.

She did, but I had already made up my mind, and doused her with another golden shower. She looked so helpless down there in my wet diaper as I hosed her down with my massive chub!

When I was finally content, I took a quick shower, leaving the diaper underneath me, with her in it, as I did. Only when I was ready to dispose of it did I pick her up and place her in the dollhouse bathroom. I toyed with the idea of leaving her in the dirty diaper while I took a nap, but decided against it. That might be fun for the future, though!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11729