Losing My Religion by newguy31311
Summary:

You've always believed in God and so does she. But what happens when you experience a Goddess? 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Insertion, Entrapment, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 10852 Read: 47114 Published: April 21 2022 Updated: September 28 2022

1. Chapter 1 by newguy31311

2. Chapter 2 by newguy31311

3. Chapter 3 by newguy31311

4. Chapter 4 by newguy31311

5. Chapter 5 by newguy31311

6. Chapter 6 by newguy31311

7. Chapter 7 by newguy31311

8. Chapter 8 by newguy31311

9. Chapter 9 by newguy31311

10. Chapter 10 by newguy31311

11. Chapter 11 by newguy31311

Chapter 1 by newguy31311
Author's Notes:

This is my very first story. I'd love your feedback or advice! Let me know what you think.

"It's unnatural, impossible even! So why do I keep obsessing?" You think to yourself as you sit in on a pew in the community church chapel. "Why doesn't God just cure me of this?". Ever since you can remember you've always liked ... big women. Not just big, but gigantic! And as you grew older your imagination only seemed to increase with you. The sexual awakening you experienced during puberty was the catalyst for your newfound fetish, to the point where it was distracting you from the real world. You were now in your senior year of high school, and didn't have time for fantasies when you should be focusing on college applications. 

You decided to show up early to church, well before any of the congregation, so that you could have some private time to pray. For months now every Sunday morning found you in the chapel early, on your knees, praying for a miracle, praying that God would make you "normal". It was during one of these long soul-stretching prayers that you felt it. Starting in your stomach was a heat unlike anything you'd experienced before, and before long everything began to feel like it was spinning. Sitting back in the pew you put your hands down to steady yourself, wondering what this was. Was this an answer from God? Is this was a miracle was supposed to feel like? You turn your head to glance around the empty chapel, hoping someone might be around to help, but the spinning feeling only got worse and your vision started blurring with it. The last thing you remember was seeing a light toward the door and the silhouette of an angel. 




Before you even opened your eyes you knew something was different. The world felt ... still. Praying you hadn't died and gone to hell you sit up, feeling the chapel's carpet underneath you. It seemed thicker than usual. "I must have just passed out." But as you lift yourself off the ground you find the pew isn't there anymore. In fact none of the pews are! "What the?". You look left and right, around and around, trying to make sense of what had happened. You could see the pulpit and altar of the chapel in the distance, but it was too far away, and too big. 

Thud. 

You stop at the sound of thunder, and the chapel darkens as the light you thought you saw is cut off. "No way ... I've shrunk!" The thought terrifies and excites you in ways you never imagined. But before you had time to process and start exploring your new surroundings you realize why the chapel got dark. Someone had opened the main door in the rear of the building to enter, letting in the early morning sun, only to shut it behind them. You weren't alone. 

Running down the gigantic church pew toward the aisle was harder than expected. The cushioning of the seats, which you had mistaken for carpet, gave way under your feet. Judging by how long it took you to reach the end you couldn't be more than 1/4 of an inch tall! Probably closer to 1/8. Adjusting your course you scoot around one of the many bibles laid throughout the chapel, it must have been the size of swimming pool! Reaching the end of the pew you cautiously inch towards the edge so that you might peek around the corner and discover who had come into the chapel. You remember seeing the light from the door, they must have seen you just as you were shrinking, right? They must be looking for you. 

You may not have seen the light from heaven, but you guessed right when you thought you saw an angel. Far off in the distance, bigger than you thought humanly possible was Annie. You remember when her family had moved to town in the 7th grade, but it wasn't until your families met at church that you got to know her. She was the classic "girl next door" with her shoulder length dark blonde hair and her signature skirts. She was always kind, and her white smile was made all the more prominent in the summer time when the sun would lighten her hair and tan her skin. You two had never been close, but you'd grown up seeing her at church - singing the hymns and sitting in on the same bible study classes. She was a popular babysitter for the kids at church, and she'd never hurt a fly! Which was great considering your new height. "I bet I could ride a fly like a horse." You laugh to yourself. 

Despite knowing how gentle Annie was a sense of fear flashed through you as you saw her approach down the church aisle. She was huge! A literal moving mountain! You could feel the slight vibrations in the floor from her footsteps. Clad in her black flats, a white ribbon in her hair, and her favorite light-blue Sunday sundress, Annie made her way towards you. Her dress swayed with her hips - a detail you'd never noticed before. Annie's figure wasn't athletic, she spent too much time playing the piano for the choir to seriously join any sports team, but she was still beautiful. But as she got closer she became terrifyingly beautiful. "She knows I'm here right?". The soft thuds of her footsteps stopped beside your aisle, and she turns, looking straight at you ... or so it seems. 

"Ah, there you are!" she calmly says. 

Looming over you even more Annie shuffles into the aisle. As her frame twists sideways you're left with an unobstructed view of the underside of her dress. The blue fabric stretches out like a canopy overhead, the only thing holding it up are the two strong, tan pillars of her legs stretching into the sky. They converged at her ass, which was covered by plain white panties. You paused to stare at the crease of her thigh leans and feel your pants start to tighten. Oh my god, you never imagined you'd see this. She leans over, and reaches for the bible you'd passed earlier. "I knew I left you in here somewhere." She mumbles to herself as she leaves through the worn pages of her holy book. 

She doesn't know I'm here. "Annie!!!" You yell up to her, hoping your tiny voice will carry up to her. "Annie! I'm down here! I don't know how but I'm small! Hey! Can you hear ... wait no!" 

The baby blue sky begins to fall around you as her legs bend. Instinct kicks in and you run as fast as you can, trying desperately to escape what is sure to be an instant demise. As if in slow motion you see her panties grow taught as they shift to adjust to her falling figure, and as much as you'd like to stop and stare, you'd rather not end up a smear along her perfect ass. The world darkens and launch yourself last second to freedom. This is the miracle you need. "Come on just a little further! Almost there!"

Thud. 

Darkness. 

Up above Annie leans back in her favorite spot to enjoy some quiet time before the service starts. It's sure to be busy today and she has a lot on her mind, but something feels off. She twists herself further into the seat, using it to scratch a slight itch underneath her. "There, that's better." She smiles and opens her bible up to the Book of John, completely unaware of young man she'd crushed beneath her. 


Chapter 2 by newguy31311

You remember reading story books as a kid. One story stands out in your memory - "The Princess and the Pea". You know, the story where the true princess is chosen because she can sense a single pea while laying atop 20 mattresses? Well you may not know what its like to be a princess, but you now know what the pea was feeling. The pressure you were experiencing trapped underneath Annie's was immense. Not only did it knock the wind out of you, but every inch of you was compressed into the cushioned surface of the church pew. Had it not been for that extra padding you're sure you would have been nothing but a red splotch by now. Panic begins to set in as you realize that you don't have enough room to expand your chest and inhale. Just before your lungs are sure to burst the pressure around you increases and you're suddenly being dragged around. Annie's entire frame is moving back and forth on the seat, allowing some much needed oxygen into your tight environment. When the movement stops you're sure you've bruised several ribs. You weren't able to outrun her panty-clad butt, but her shifting back in the seat deposited you further up the chair. You're still trapped, but your torso and head are free from beneath her weight. 

Twisting onto your back was no small feat, but it was the first step in realizing just how truly screwed you were. Before you, rising up more than 40 feet was a wall of white cotton. You were pinned directly beneath her crotch. The fear of her finding your there and publicly labeling you a pervert was almost as terrifying as not being found, but rather crushed to death by an unaware giantess's genitals. "I've gotta get out of here!". Pushing yourself up onto your elbows you extend your arms, desperately trying to free your lower half. Without any luck you switch to shifting your legs underneath, trying to find some sort of purchase there to push yourself free. A few minutes of trying had you red in the face, not only from your own physical exertion, but from the overbearing heat that Annie's legs and groin were generating. It was like a sauna! The longer you were down there the heavier the fabric seemed to become.

Your brief rest was interrupted by her movement. A slight shift in her pelvis had her crotch steamrolling you into the ground yet again. The familiar pressure returned, but this time you had time to register the face full of panty. It smelled like laundry detergent, a faint whiff of sweat, and another smell you couldn't quite place. Annie returned to her resting position, but this time your wrist had gotten caught in the threads of her underwear. From this size normal clothing looked like a series of overlapping nets that you could hold onto. As the cotton wall receded it yanked you further up, leaving only your hips free, but your legs still trapped. Looking around you realized that there was no hope of gaining any traction on the ground. The only viable route of escape was up! 

Hand over hand you pulled yourself up the cotton panties until your legs finally popped free. You stop to take a moment to reorient yourself and take in your new surrounding. Behind you the wall of Annie's crotch still loomed high and menacing. But before you lay a vast valley made by her legs. Her dress still blocked most of the chapel's light, casting everything a shade of baby blue. But you could hear faint music in the distance. The chapel organist must have arrived to begin playing the prelude music. That means the service must be starting soon! With all the noise of singing it would be impossible for you to get the giantess's attention by climbing onto her ear. She'd never hear you, and you'd likely get crushed along the way. As far as you were concerned, you were trapped here beneath her skirt with no escape route. 

Wandering over to the vast tanned thigh on your left you reach out and press your palm into her skin. The fire that burned within you, the one that was busy keeping you alive while trapped beneath her ass, suddenly came alive, and a familiar warmth spread throughout your chest and down to your crotch. You knew you were small before, but something about touching her leg and feeling the power, and taking in her sheer size turned you on badly. "Is this how God is answering my prayers? Instead of making me normal he places me in the clutches of my greatest temptation!" 

Brushing along the inside of her thigh you can feel the small, normally faint blonde and brunette  hairs coming off her thigh. To you they seemed like small ropes. Turning back you survey the valley of her legs once again, taking in all the tanned skin and seeing how it converges at her panties. From this view you could see how the fabric conformed to fit her frame, stretching taught in all the right places. You could also see the faint outline of her most intimate parts, the panties seeming darker under the darkness of her skirt. Suddenly your hand brushes past something different. The hairs were getting bigger, thicker, and darker than before. You'd been to enough health ed classes to recognize Annie's pubic hair when you saw it, but you always figured she was a blonde through and through. Glancing up along the edge seam of her panties you see more of her hairs poking out from beneath the fabric along its edges. 

"Hmmm" you didn't even realized you had vocalized your enjoyment. Reaching down you notice your pants are stretching tight around your ever growing cock. Giving it a few gentle squeezes, you enjoy the brief sensation before shaking your head. "No! I need to focus on getting out of here alive!" ... but a quick look around couldn't hurt right? 

Approaching the edge of her panties you place your hands against the fabric, and all reservations are forgotten. The warmth of her body had increased, you were beginning to sweat again as you came closer to her crotch. Slipping your hands beneath the outer threats you press further into the wall to test its thickness. Knowing what forbidden treasures lay just on the other size made the sudden slippery sensation all the more surprising. Your hands were able to slide over the threads easier than they should. Pulling your left hand back you see its slightly coated in an unfamiliar substance. Lifting it up to your nose you give it a whiff, it's definitely not sweat. "Is she getting ... wet?" 

A moment's look upward was all your were able to have. You saw up above a dark spot in the white fabric, which had darkened in a line leading down to you. Suddenly your entire world and body were thrown into chaos. Faster than you could react Annie's tremendous thighs came crashing together. Her simple movement of crossing her legs threw you against the inside of her thigh. But as her underwear conformed to the movement, the fabric bunched up around the edge you had just been inspecting, hurtling your miniscule body into the dark opening. All you could register was the dramatic increase in temperature as the panties closed, shutting you in darkness. 


Chapter 3 by newguy31311
Author's Notes:

If you guys are liking the story and would like to see more material, drop me a note! I'm in the process of taking a few requests, trying to bring some fantasies to life! 

"There was a man sent from God, whose name was John." Ugh why does it always have to be John? That's half the reason I'm in this mess! You think. 

Closing the bible and setting it down gently in your lap, you take a couple of deep breathes and try to calm your mind. It had been a hectic morning, and you had been dealing of a lot lately, so Sunday morning was meant to be the spiritual respite you needed. Maybe it was stress from school? You were doing well in all of your classes, in part because your study of math was only rivaled by your scripture study. But what else could it be? 

Leaning forward slightly you straighten out the fabric of your favorite baby blue Sunday dress, making sure the hem fell well past your knees - you had a habit of sitting in "unladylike" positions when no one else was around and the wide dress covered your slightly spread thighs. Your mind drifts back to your troubles as you lean back against the pew. "I've been stressed out in the past, why are things different now?" You recall the weekend you baby sat 4 rowdy toddlers - that was a doozy. Or the time your Grandpa got sick - you had been an emotional wreck then. But recently you'd been feeling ... unsettled. Waking up in the middle of the night with a heat in your chest and hips, or feeling restless as you watched the boys basketball team. You knew it was a sin, but sometimes it felt like it was too much to bear. 

Often you'd turn to the bible, or to playing the piano and singing the church hymns to distract yourself and cool off. Once you'd been riding your bike home from school when the cross country team had passed by you, a dozen toned and shirtless young men, glistening in the afternoon light was too much, and you were suddenly very aware of the seat of your bike rubbing between your thighs. The 3 mile walk home was your penance for allowing such shameful thoughts into your mind. Yet still, the urges you'd had were only getting worse. That's half the reason you were there early for church this morning, you figured that some quality prayer would prevent your heart from jumping whenever you caught the boy at church staring at your ass. He was just so cute! How could she not want to be closer to him? He'd always been kind to you although you were never close, but you would pray and focus on the scriptures until this problem had corrected itself. 

Closing your eyes you only faintly registered that the organist had arrived and the soft melodies of praise were drifting through the chapel. Rather than reminding you of God, you thought of the softness of John's hands (that was the boy from church) when he would asked you to dance a few weeks back at your school's Christmas ball. You'd never danced with a boy, or rather a young man, before, and you were nervous. But his shoulder were strong, and he was confident enough to lead. Once or twice your bodies had pressed together, you recall the sensation of your breasts compressing against his unyielding chest, and how he never made you feel awkward about it. Revisiting the fond memory distracted you from the familiar warmth creeping down your chest and into your legs. You were always fond of your legs, but wore dresses and skirts rather than tight fitting jeans or leggings for two reasons. 1) It stopped the boys from staring too much and 2) your legs had always been very sensitive, ticklish almost. That's why you usually sat with enough room between your thighs to give them space to breath. But now they were feeling warm, and you could almost feel a slight tingling along your left thigh, creeping up to your crotch. 

"Our father who art in heaven ..." you begin to pray in protest of your sudden carnal urges. There was nothing for you to fixate on, no attractive men to quicken your breath, you were in a church for God's sake! How ridiculous must you seem right now? And yet that dance ... John was a guy, and you wish you'd been a year older in school, maybe then you might have had more classes together, and perhaps he would have finally seen you as a woman and not some girl from church. You knew he usually showed up early to church, that's half the reason you came by - to see him, but when you'd come into the chapel he hadn't been there. 

Glancing behind you see familiar faces of church goers, couples and families alike flowing through the chapel doors. The sermon was sure to start soon, and you were looking forward to singing and praising along with the rest of the congregation. That always lifted your spirits! But where was John? You hadn't seen him in the oncoming crowd. Oh that boy ... the warmth in your lower abdomen, a spark that had grown into a blaze, was pressing on your mind, making it difficult to focus on anything else. 

"Enough!" you yell to yourself silently. "God will not tempt me above that which I can bear!" And with that the pastor approached the pulpit at the front of the room, and you folded your arms and crossed your legs with extra effort, trying to snuff out the pleasant sensations around your panties and thighs.

It didn't work. Not three minutes later and the sensation returned, with a vengeance. 


Chapter 4 by newguy31311
Author's Notes:

How's the tempo of the story coming? You guys think there's enough juicy stuff yet?

When the mountains that were Annie’s legs had clamped together and the dust had settled, you found yourself upside down, turned around, and as disoriented as ever. You recall the massive wall of her panties opening up to swallow you, and most all of the light being snuffed out as the white cotton snapped shut. Now your world was dark, and noticeably hotter, in more ways than one.

You lay perfectly still, waiting apprehensively for what you thought would be her next colossal move. Having already been trapped underneath her once, you were very aware of the danger the giantess proved to be. But left unaware of your presence, and unnoticed by the world, how would you ever get out of here? Trapped between her warm flesh and the inside of her panties, you lay there on your side to calm your breathing.

Up. Up was your best option. From where you were, going underneath her was impossible. And going around her wasn’t an option either. There was no telling what her toned thighs would do next. Break some bones? Crush you? You needed to climb up and situate yourself atop her legs, well out of danger until you could find an escape through the elastic of her underwear. But how to get up there?

Twisting around in your cramped position you found your answer. Rather than being pressed into the flesh on the inside of Annie’s thigh, you’d been thrown much further towards the center of her panties. Stretching ever-upward, you see the intimidating jungle of hair looming over you. You’re not sure if your cheeks are red from embarrassment or from the all-encompassing heat of your new intimate atmosphere. The giantess’s unshaven crotch had provided you with a lattice of ropes to climb to your freedom. And while you’d never been a fan of heights, her underwear was tight enough for you to lean back against on your way up.

“Oh God.” You say aloud.

Glancing to your left, you see the forest thin a bit and the ridge of what can only be the biggest set of pussy lips you’ll ever see. The skin was noticeably pinker, compared to pale flesh of her crotch (I guess it makes sense that the conservative choir girl wouldn’t go sunbathing in the nude). The outer lips were almost puffy looking, but terrifyingly beautiful. From your vantage point you couldn’t see anything more than the outer lip, and the potential danger it posed. Towards the base of Annie’s second lips, spilling out underneath her, you could see the signs of arousal. What was otherwise miniscule to her was a dangerous, sticky pool of goo to you. You make a mental note to avoid anywhere where you might get trapped, or worse, suffocated.

Your gaze lingers a little, and you’re suddenly very aware, not only of the heat, but also the unique smell of this hidden world. You’d studied pheromones in your high school’s health classes, and you figured that’s why you liked girl’s perfume so much. It hadn’t crossed your mind that you were at ground zero of the most intoxicating aromas known to man. Her tangy musk seemed to pervade every thought, reminding you that just a few feet away lay the forbidden fruit you’d longed to partake of for so long. Every fantasy, every wet dream, every shame-riddled session of self-pleasure had led to this, and it was so close. Your hand gently tugs at the growing tent in the front of your pants.

Shaking your head you focus on the task in front of you. “He who looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart!” The words of the popular scripture ring in your mind and you reach up to begin your ascent, determined to make it out of here in one piece.

It wasn’t long before you realized the climb to safety was going to be much harder than you had anticipated. Aside from the fact that her bush looked like it had never seen a razor, Annie was a girl who paid good attention to hygiene, for which you were thankful. Yet the natural oils of her skin, while not unpleasant, had coated the rope-sized hairs in a slight lubricant, making some of them harder to hold than others. In addition, you found that the overlapping nature of her hair was ideal for ensnaring your limbs. Three times already you’ve had to kick out to free your ankle from a stranglehold. To top it all off, this wasn’t anything like the rock climbing walls you’d practiced on before. The wall was attached to the rest of a living, breathing person, and people tend to move. Every now and then the giantess would shift her weight from one hip to another, throwing you from one side to another as your climbed hand over hand to freedom.

The work was slow going, but at least you had some entertainment. The hymns of the church service were muffled, but you could still sing along to the words or hum the tunes. The higher you climbed through the trees of Annie’s crotch, the clearer you could feel the vibrations of her singing running down her immense frame. She’d always had a beautiful singing voice, that’s half the reason you joined the community choir.

After what seemed like an hour of struggling and getting stuck and unstuck you found a ridge high up to sit on, with a dense bundle of hair to grab onto. It was a good place to rest and get your bearings. Looking down you couldn’t even see the bottom of her panties, but glancing left and right you saw that you still had a little higher to reach, and a long distance left or right to go before you could safely reach the top of her thighs.

You’re sure it was due to your physical exertion, but it was so hot! You were covered in sweat, and oil, and the air was getting thicker. Leaning over you can see the damp spot of Annie’s panties has spread, covering the spot where you’d started your climb. You say a silent prayer of thanks, knowing that it would be almost impossible for you to escape now had you remained down there. Just then another one of the giantess-induced earthquakes hit, throwing you off balance and forcing you to cling to her bush for dear life. Teetering on the ledge you’d found you were thrown left and right.

High up above you could hear, or feel, Annie’s humming to the songs. But it was deeper this time and didn’t sound much like any hymn you’d heard before. A single deep note that was as out of tune as it was powerful. How many songs were in an average service anyway? You figured you didn’t have much time before church was over and Annie would be leaving. If she stood up now you’re not sure if the constant movement of her walking would throw you from your perch or not. Not wanting to find out you push with your legs upward on the ledge, pressing upward and hoisting yourself into a secure position as the earthquake stops.

You take a deep breath, preparing to begin the final stage of your escape. You could feel the slight movement as the mountain of a girl also took a deep breathe. Reaching your hands forward, your mouth opens in a silent scream as the cotton sky falls once again and instantly squashes you Annie’s warm flesh. It was as if the hand of God, or a Goddess, had come down and was grinding you mercilessly into the ground.

You cry out one last time “Oh God! Help me!”

 

Chapter 5 by newguy31311
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long hiatus guys - summer vacations and classes got really busy!

It was that time of year when the leaves were just starting to change and the yellow warmth of summer was fading into the cooler shades of autumn. Taking a moment to glance around the rest of the chapel you notice that several of the other women are sporting light sweaters over their dresses - a sure indication of the turning season outside. You wondered if anyone else was living in the same burning summer as you were at that moment. Pastor Clemmons had opened up the meeting with his usual cheery humor and introductions, and as you lift your arms up to tie the rest of your hair up in a pony tail you quietly thank God that you don't have any part in the musical program that day. You were in no shape to play, and you just hoped that no one would notice your flushed cheeks. 

Down beneath the baby blue folds of your Sunday dress you felt ... well flushed. The tickling along your thighs had subsided, but had seemed to travel to your most intimate parts, something that felt new, even amidst your newfound romantic thoughts. Minutes seemed to drag ever longer as the service continued, and the ever-growing sensation of desire seemed only to move upwards. Shifting from one hip to another only delayed the growing hunger of your womanhood, and flexing your legs only brought more motion to the area. Swallowing hard you close your eyes, and for the first time .... enjoy this new feeling. 

"Annie, my girl, are you alright? You look as if you're unwell." Turning to the right you see Sister Meadows, a younger widow who you've come to know quite well, leaning in your direction.

"Oh I'll be alright sister, but I don't think I'll stay after the meeting for choir practice like usual."

"Yes, its probably best that you go home and lie down." The older woman gives you a warm smile and a pat on the leg as she leans back to her own seat at the edge of the aisle and resumes listening to Pastor Clemmons - you're sure its a great service, but you hadn't the faintest idea what it could be about. Your mind was elsewhere. 

The organ picks up for one of the last hymns of the morning, and as you reach for the hymn book an audible gasp escapes your lips as a shot of electricity runs through your groin. Not daring to check what's going on down there in the middle of church you simply shut your eyes, bit your lip, and do your best to sing along to Amazing Grace. This new bombardment of feeling along your lips and womanly jewel is relentless, and your legs unconsciously spread slightly in response to the stimulus. 

"God" you think "I've been a good Christian girl my entire life. I've gone to church, read the good word, and been as faithful as I know how to be. But I have no idea how I'm supposed to resist this kind of temptation! I pray to be closer to John one time and not only is he not here at church, but I'm having to battle this feeling inside me? What did I do to deserve this? I only wanted to sit next to him!" 

The only answer came from within the confines of your underwear. You made up your mind then and there to bear the shame of what you were about to do. Rather than ending the song with an Amen you exhale and allow a deep moan to spring forth, blending in with the rest of the congregation. You hope that the sounds of your pleasure were drowned out by their praise. 

The meeting was closing now, and everyone bowed their heads as Pastor Clemmons offered his public thanks and praise before everyone dispersed back to their homes. Taking advantage of everyone's lack of attention, you take one deep breath and allow one hand to fall from your lap into your crotch, pressing down into the source of your lust back and forth. 

Had Sister Meadows been more attentive, she would have noticed the beautiful young woman to her left shudder from the breasts downward, and heard the faintest whimper escape her lips "Oh God … help me."

End Notes:

Message me any fantasy ideas you have (for this story or others). I'm not a professional writer, so I take commissions completely free! 

Chapter 6 by newguy31311

The onslaught of Annie’s massive digits on your miniscule body didn’t last long. Lucky for you she was still in public, had she not been there’s no telling how long she might have played with herself, completely unaware of the tiny passenger she was abusing within the confines of her panties. Currently her fingers and forced you down into her most sensitive flesh, and efore you even had time to try and escape from underneath her you were mercilessly dragged down, down down until your legs brushed something wet.

During your ascent of the unaware giantess’s genitals, her pussy lips had continued to swell into a pink, puffy, flower of desire. A quick glance into the waiting pink chasm of her womanhood was all you could spare before her fingers returned you to your starting position. The process repeated itself, up and down she dragged you, over her lips and especially into the sensitive nub of her clitoris, (at this point you’d realized that was no “ledge” you had found).

Had the atmosphere in her panties not be so humid with sweat, pheromones, and arousal her fingers would have rubbed your skin raw. As it was your clothing was taking a savage beating, and you felt your white shirt rip from your body, and it was lost to the darkness of Annie’s secret world before you could reach for it.

As quickly as the digital assault had commenced the fingers had departed, leaving your bruised and battered body wet, breathless, and hopelessly tangled in her pubic forest.

“What in the actual fuck was that?” Annie was the cute girl from down the street, she was the girl who always wore a one-piece swim suit at the pool, she was the one who would smile at you when you passed in the hallway. What the fuck was she doing masturbating in church? You were no stranger to self-pleasure, in fact you’d stayed up many a night dreaming of scenarios just like this one. But now that it was real you weren’t sure how to process everything. You laid your head back and thought it was cruel for God to tempt you with your deepest fantasy here. Then again you weren’t sure how involved he was at this point.

But your rest was short lived. A curious weightless feeling took hold of your gut and you realized Annie was finally standing up.

Her pubes pulled you tighter as you slumped against the world’s biggest vagina. A silent scream was all you had time to muster, and put your mouth in the perfect position for a face full of pussy. Only one hand was free enough to try and wipe some of the giantess’s fluid from your eyes.

Maybe it was the ever present musk of her intimate parts. Maybe it was the sheer wildness of this whole situation, or maybe it was the fact that your erection hadn’t gone away since Annie almost crushed you underneath her ass. But the rational part of your brain was slowly being beaten down by the object of your affection.

“God!” You call out, knowing full well you’re on your own. “I don’t know if you’re really out there. But if you are, this is kind of a fucked up way to answer a prayer don’t you think???? I asked for a miracle, I asked to just be a normal guy. And now I’m the size of a bug! Like really???”

No answer.

In the silence that followed you noticed that you were swaying back and forth gently, Annie must be walking. “Annie is kind of like God”. She towers high above you, and your cries and pleas to her fall of stone ears. She can obliterate you without even thinking about it. A moment of clarity comes over you – “There’s only one person who can save me now, and I’m currently trapped in her panties.” She’s really my whole world, she’s the only thing that matters now, she’s pretty much my god … goddess.

As her legs moved rhythmically back and forth you could sense the sheer power and weight of her being. The ground quaked underneath her, and she was so so beautiful. I’m a bug compared to her, less than a bug really. The pleasure of your cock rubbing against her warm flesh was the only confirmation you needed.

There was only one course of action left for you. Annie was a goddess, which mean she needed to be worshiped.

Twisting out of your trip and scooting over, you came face to face with the giantess’s pearly gates. Glancing up you could just see some light through the jungle of her bush, and stretching your face forward, you pressed your lips against hers, and planted the first of many kisses upon her womanhood. Reaching out as wide as you could you began to lick, and grab, and tug, and worship everywhere you could.

She had become your everything, and you were loving every second of it.

A deep moan from far up above indicated the she was loving it too. 

Chapter 7 by newguy31311
Author's Notes:
I'm changing things up with some 3rd person POV - still focused on the giantess though. 

Sister Meadows was half-startled as the beautiful young woman to her left quickly stood up and started making her way to the back of the chapel. Hardly before the congregation could mutter “Amen”, Annie was already rounding the corner of the long wooden pew. Row by row she passed the familiar faces of the unsuspecting church goers, all upstanding members of the community, many of which were close friends.

“Almost there” She thought as she drew ever closer to the large wooden door. She picked up her pace, hoping no one would stop to talk to her, she needed to get out of there and home as quickly as possible.

“Annie! Wait up! where are you going sweetie? Choir practice starts in just a few minutes, and we need our favorite accompanist.”

Oh not now!

Annie turned to greet an unusually tall woman wearing a white and pink floral dress. At 45 Annie’s mother still had a youthful glow, with a bright smile that made her figure seem even more untouched by time. The younger woman, flustered and desperately trying to come up with an excuse to leave, could only manage a few mangled words “but … um… Mom, I can’t today … it’s just that … well I told Sister Meadows…”.

“Annie are you sure you’re alright? You look like you got too much sun yesterday at the pool. You look unwell.” Her concerned mother drew nearer and pressed the back of her hand to her daughter’s forehead in a very maternal fashion. “I can’t tell if you’re running a fever, but you better go home, I’ll have your father take you.”

“NO!” Annie blurted out before she could stop herself. Flattening the folds of her dress and glanced about to ensure she hadn’t drawn too much unwanted attention from her sudden outburst, before beginning “I mean, that’s alright, it’s only a few blocks away, and since I won’t be here Dad will have to take my place at the piano, I’ll be just fine.”

“If you’re sure you’ll be alright then it’s fine by me. Just text me when you get home, and until we know if you’ve come down with something serious go ahead and stay upstairs for now, can’t have you spreading germs all over the place.”

The young blonde nodded emphatically, and with a quick nod started to make her way outside. She’d walked the path between the chapel and her home a thousand times, and now in autopilot her mind was able to wander elsewhere. Images of the boys cross country team and the cute boy from her algebra class last year flashed before her. But her favorite memory had been the night she and John had danced together and the winter ball, she could still recall the smell of his cologne and the way he had firmly held the back of her waist.

To her John had always been the boy from next door. In reality he lived a few streets over, but being a senior while she was a sophomore might as well have made that distance a thousand miles. He was tall, and his military cut brownish hair make him seem slightly older. But almost all of her interaction with him lately had been either at church, or bible study class. Her schoolgirl crush always seemed be crushed by the religious setting they found themselves in – how can one day dream of another when singing and worshiping???

But walking home on that late morning, all of her hang ups about day dreaming had seemed to melt away. She briefly closed her eyes and envisioned what it would be like to kiss the young man from church, their faces had only been a few inches apart during their dance, and she distinctly recalled the softness of his lips and the warmth of his cheeks. Her memory seemed to elicit another spark of electric pleasure from underneath her dress, and another moan escaped her lips.

She was only a few dozen yards from home, so she dared not stop and check the state of her underwear, but from the rubbing of her legs together as she walked, she could tell they were thoroughly wet. Soaked might be a better word.

Bursting through the front door of her empty home, the young woman decided to crash land in on the large sofa in the living room rather than attempt to scale the stairs. Her parents would be at choir practice for at least an hour, probably longer, and her siblings had all gone off back to university the weekend prior. Knowing the house was empty helped lowered the young girl’s typical reservations. Annie kicked off her flats, undid the signature ribbon in her dark blonde hair, fell backwards onto the dark leather of the sofa.

Not being much of an exhibitionist, the unaware young woman simply hiked up her dress, exposing much of her tanned legs, and watched anxiously as they parted. The walk home had been unbearable, and now that she was alone, she had all the time she needed to attend to the feelings and sensations coming from her crotch. As her light blue eyes surveyed the soaked nature of her panties, her hands idly found their way up and down the insides of her sensitive thighs.

Instictively her right hand snaked its way underneath the elastic of her panties, and as her curious fingers made direct contact with the wetness of her clit she threw her head back, splashing her golden hair across the couch, exhaled deeply, and with a smile said “Oooh yeah, this is going to be a lot of fun.”

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8 by newguy31311

The rhythmic
shifting of the giantess’s thighs, and the sweltering heat from within her
soaking underwear had served as a sensual lullaby for John, rocking him into an
almost trance-like state of servitude. He cared very little for where she was
going, or how he might return to normal size, as he had found a new object of
worship and affection. A familiar feeling of weightlessness was the only thing
that could yank him back into conscious thought.

Doing his
best to pull his slippery face away from her sensitive skin, the panty prisoner
could feel that Annie had sat down once again, but much differently than the
last time. For one thing, there was a great deal more light, and he could make
a lot more sense of his precarious environment. Glancing upward John could just
see light piercing into his newfound monastery of feminine worship. The
sky-like canopy of the giantess’s light blue dress had been removed, allowing
him to survey the forest around him. Annie’s pubes had darkened a few shades as
they accrued the moisture of sweat, flushed skin, and what John could only call
cum – the clear fluid had an intense aroma, a musk of filled his every nerve
with excitement. The one downside was having his movement restricted by such
sticky cream. He did his best to keep his torso and head dry by pulling upward
on his unaware captor’s unkempt bush. The only thing blocking the light of his
view of Annie’s pearly gates was her swollen clit, which jutted outward, standing
at and looking for attention. It had grown from the size of a couch to a car,
and the bigger it got the wetter things were down below.

While
surveying his surroundings, the young man turned disciple noticed that the
fabric of the gargantuan panties he was in was being pulled downward toward him.
As the blonde spread her legs further apart, the underwear pulled taught against
her quivering lips, matting the forest down, and pressing down in just the right
places.

Fearing that
he’d be pushed downwards into unknown depths, John quickly yanked himself
upward, kicking and pushing with his legs, trying to stay out of the way of the
hungry looking love hole below.

“Hhhhhhmmmmmm
OOOOOOOH YEEEEAAAHH, TTTHHIISSSS ISSSS GGGGGOOOINNNGG TOOOO BEEEE AAA LOOOOOOTT
OF FFFFUUUNNNN.”

Far up above
the goddess’s voice seemed to echo, deep, rich, and sultry. Not a moment later the
clouds seemed to part and the heaven’s opened as a manicured hand of titanic
proportions entered the confines of the panties. Moments before impact, John glanced
heavenward to see that angelic face he had known for so long, blown up and far
away, but still that same beautiful girl.

“Annie” he
whispered, almost as if in prayer. “I’m down here.”

The church girl
turned goddess could be seen biting her lower lip, the lips he had almost
kissed that night they had danced. He remembered the way she had looked up at
him, blue eyes shining in the darkness. But now her eyes were glazed over, unfocused
as they stared down into the depths of her underwear. He didn’t have to be a
detective to know she had no clue he was down there. All he knew, as the
panties stretched further open and the monolithic fingers pass overhead, was
that he was about to witness something divine.

With that
thought, the hand he had once held fell, and with a force of unspeakable
dimensions, smothered him her giant pussy.

Around and
around in circles his tiny body was pulled, pushed, squashed, and turned.
Unable to free himself from the hand of the goddess, John did his best to
ensure he could simply breathe. Her stiffened clit was the subject of interest
here, and as his body rolled over it again and again he could feel the fever of
her masturbation growing.

“UUUggghhhnnn,
yeeessss, yessss, aaaah.” The unintelligible sounds of pleasurable gasping
could be heard from his vantage point.

Just as John
thought he would perish from massive rope/rug burn, the fingers pulled away,
with him firmly attached. It felt like his body had flown 1,000 feet in a
quarter of a second, but as his stomach dropped, he could see the goddess’s
face with more clarity and fear than ever before. Her blue eyes, still glazed
over, only barely opened as she brought her warm hand up to her face. Far to
his left John could see her other hand kneading into the soft flesh of her breast.

Held in a
cupping position, the giant hand stood ready to receive a gift from its owner.
Puckering her lips, as if to land a kiss, Annie put her miniscule passenger in
the front row as she spit hundreds of gallons of her saliva onto her fingers.

John,
gasping for clean air, only managed to find it as his ride was returned to its
position between the giantess’s legs. Her spit, acting like lubricant, made her
masturbation all the more pleasurable, and saved John a great deal of pain. But
with great slickness came greater quickness.

Annie’s
fingers pressed down harder, pushed faster, and rubbed her sensitive nub with
all the fervor of a nun in heat. John had secured a semi-stable position, hiding
just underneath the hood of her ginormous clitoris, and with one massive push
downward his new goddess achieved her first orgasm.

His world
fell oddly still, and silent. Atop his own attempts to catch his breath, the
only sound was Annie’s ragged breathing. Which slowed to an even pace. Minutes
later, the panties that he had been trapped in for so long, were pulled downward,
thick strands of love juice still clinging to the soiled fabric.

With his back
to her crotch, John reveled in the apparent success of his sexual pilgrimage.
Goddess Annie, still far above him had fulfilled some of his greatest fantasies.
A wet popping sound alerted him to her movement, and turned back he could see
her hand come free from her mouth once more, this time the thick strands of
love juice were clinging to her lips.

Did she just
taste her own cum? He thinks.

“Hmmm not
bad” her head tilts to the left, as a food critic does while savoring their
meal. She pauses briefly as she swallows, then turns back to John’s direction
with a more sinister look. “… but I want more!”







































Quick as
lightning her hands return to her groin, one hand gripping the sides of her
pussy lips, the other snaking its way down her abdomen as before. There was no
escaping. Like a train her hand plowed into John, pushing him forward and downward
into the waiting maw of her vagina. One finger was all it took for Annie’s
crotch to swallow him whole.

Chapter 9 by newguy31311
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait - I've been busy with school.

The blonde’s mouth hung open, jaw agape, frozen in a silent O-shaped scream as she felt her finger penetrate her vagina. A quick moment of pressure was all the discomfort she experienced, and as her muscles relaxed the immense pleasure returned and her mouth curled back into a wicked smile. Pulling her finger back and gently pressing it into her inner folds brought the newest and most powerful sensations to her lust-clouded mind. Her left hand had busied itself with gently tugging on her bush and running up and down her chest, pausing only to give a few moments attention to her erect nipples poking through her dress.

The fire that had started on her thighs, and burned its way up her lips, and finally attached itself onto her clit had faded as the day went on, but she felt it keenly deep inside her now – just out of reach of her fingertip. This odd feeling had been like a sexual treasure hunt, steering her closer and closer to the bliss she was now digging for.

Annie had begun to finger herself in earnest now – picking up the pace and feeling her finger probe further and further into her sweltering depths. She was almost up to her second knuckle! And the pleasure only grew. Long drips of her juices were falling down her groin, making their way down past her pink, puckered asshole, and were starting to pool on the couch below.

“Ughnnn, ohhh, God.” – were the only intelligible sounds that found their way out between her desperate panting and labored breathing. Her whole body was flush – and completely unaware of the source of her pleasure being trapped deep inside her love canal.

Pulling her feet up onto the couch, the giantess changed positions and began rubbing the sides of her vagina, testing out different angles, feeling which one felt best. Some were better than others, but her truest enjoyment came when diving deep trying to reach that magic spot. It was like an itch that she just couldn’t reach, only occasionally bumping it with her fingernail. A small lump at the back of her vagina that shot pleasure up her spine and kept her on the edge of a much-needed orgasm for almost 10 minutes.

“I need this!” She exclaimed in frustration. “But it’s like I just can’t reach it.”

Her fingers retracted, pulling free from the vice of her cunt with a audible “schlock”. Annie pulled her fingers apart and watched as thick strands of cum pulled like webs between them.

“If only my fingers were just a little longer.” She voiced aloud.

As if a lightbulb had suddenly lit up above her head, the blonde quickly stood up from the couch, a smile still on her face. There was a wicked determination in her eyes as she skipped into the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels.

Moments later she was wiping up the mess she’d left on the couch. But she could feel more dripping down her thighs. She made a mental note to bring a towel next time – and there was going to be a next time. Gently she made her way up the stairs.

“Is it still there?” She thought. She’d only seen it once when she was digging through her older sisters closet earlier that summer while looking for something to wear. “Maybe she took it back to college with her.” Her mind raced with excitement as she strutted down the hall. “Or maybe she forgot it.” She slowly opened the door to her sister’s bedroom, looking around for someone, mostly out of habit. But there was an added sense of excitement, knowing she was there to steal it.

Making her way to the dresser she opened the drawers one by one rummaging through the old clothes and forgotten items Sarah had left behind. Growing frustrated she began searching with even more fervor. “Where is it?!?!” She grunted.

There it was. In the back of the bottom drawer, underneath several pairs of shorts and leggings Annie pulled out a 5-inch purple dildo.

The only thing the giantess had time for was pulling her sundress over her head before she’d flung herself backward onto her sister’s queen bed. Her anticipation had built and she squeeled with delight as she pushed the head of her new toy into the folds of her hairy cunt. Feeling her walls being stretched was a small price to pay, after only a few minutes she found her rhythm and imploded in pleasure as the dildo pressed all the way back to her cervix trapping her elusive nub.

Settling in for a long session with her new toy Annie let out a long, low “Fuuuuuuuck yeaah.”

Chapter 10 by newguy31311
Author's Notes:


You remember the first time you saw Annie. She walked into your algebra class a few years ago, dressed in one of her many dresses, and quietly took her place at a table toward the back of the room. She was younger than the rest of the students, but you’d made a mental note that she was pretty cute and resolved to talk to her after class. Later that afternoon, as the last of the school buses were pulling away, you saw her rush out of the administration building, feebly attempting to flag down her bus which was already fading into the distance. Obviously flustered, you saw her walk over to a nearby bench and sit down, deeply engrossed in her phone.

“Hey new girl!” You flashed a smile as you left some of your buddies and made your way over to the empty bench seat beside her.

“Huh?” she looked up.

You lowered your voice and with as much charm as you could muster, replied, “I said hi new girl.” There was a long pause, so you kept going, “Looks like you missed your bus.”

Sheepishly the blonde threw her hands up. “Yeah, I was in the office making sure my records made it here, but by the time I was finished the bus had pulled away. Now I have to figure out how to get home. Do you know how to get to Elm Street from here?”

“Oh yeah, that’s not too far from here. Let me walk you home.” Again a long pause. The girl not knowing what to say.

“We can talk about that math lecture Mrs. Barnett gave today, I was so confused, but you looked like you were taking good notes. Here, let me carry your bag.”

She seemed somewhat more relaxed and handed you her side bag as the two of you stood up and began the trek to her house. Glancing her way, she begins “I’m Annie by the way.”

“I’m John” you reply as you see her first genuine smile.

 

 

Lost in a sea of motion, heat, and wetness, your mind recalled your first day with Annie. Who would have thought that you’d one day be essentially pummeled to death by her massive fingers as she masturbated with you inside her. It was difficult to navigate your new, heavenly surroundings – her soft pink flesh seemed to give way, like a bouncy castle without the bounce. But it was almost pitch black inside her, the only light that could penetrate her folds came when her fingers forced their way deeper. Only for brief moments could you make out the slick inner folds of her womanhood.

Your disorientation was extreme. Being pushed around and smeared along the giantesses’ insides was like riding a mechanical bull the size of a bus, but instead of throwing you off it only pushed you deeper into increasingly sticky surroundings. Eventually you were thrown deep enough into the girl that her fingers couldn’t quite reach you. Shakily making your way to your hands and knees, and then onto your feet you took a moment to survey the sacred temple of your goddess. The smell of her juices, augmented a thousand times over, filled your mind with a lust like no other – the swelling cock inside your pants couldn’t wait any longer. Leaning against the wall of Annie’s cunt you used her clear juices as lubrication for your own enjoyment and began earnestly tugging and pleasuring yourself. Occasionally you’d feel the tips of the giant fingertips bump up against the soles of your feet.

Your own moans were drowned out by the deep, guttural noises your goddess was making high above you. And the thought of what she must be doing to herself was all you needed to push yourself to a divine climax.

The colossal masturbation continued a moment longer, but suddenly stopped. Not sure what was going on you stood up and began making your way deeper into the goddess, trying not to get stuck in her cum, but wanting to explore your surroundings a bit more. You’re soon brough face to face with the end of your heavenly cavern – Annie’s cervix. It was a strange sight, but not one you could dwell on for long, because gravity began shifting and throwing your around.

Clearly your goddess was up and walking. But where to?

Bit by bit, like a slow-motion slip and slide, you were pulled down the unaware giantess’s love canal, tasting the sweet honey of her desire as it made its way into your eyes and mouth. By the time gravity had sorted itself out you were deposited right at the entrance of her pussy. You wiped the pussy grool off your face and out of your eyes just in time to witness a bright purple dildo the size of a train barrel its way into Annie’s cunt and into you.

Without missing a beat, the dildo slowly retreated, only to ram itself back into your miniscule form. The pain of being pressed deep into the folds of a giant cunt were almost too much, and you wiggled and squirmed your way back to safety.

“FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK YEEAAAHHH” You heard Annie moan high up above. You never thought the cute girl you walked home from school and hung out with at church could have such a deep-seated lust within her. As much as you wanted to continue worshiping her and enjoying yourself, safety came first, and her toy was drawing closer and closer to the back of her vagina.

You found yourself with your back to the wall, or back to her cervix, with nowhere to hide. Over and over the dildo smashed into your tiny body, with increasing force. You weren’t sure how much more you could take, and the giantess seemed to only enjoy herself more and more as you were pummeled deep into her. The deep moaning above became louder and louder, and in the last moments before her crushing orgasm you offered a silent prayer.

“Goddess, it’s been an honor worshiping you.”

Your world spasmed with the force of an earthquake, and a final clenching of muscles pushed the blonde’s purple toy as deep as it would go – right up against her cervix, and your world went dark.

 

Chapter 11 by newguy31311

Basking in the warm afterglow of an incredible orgasm, Annie stretched her body, her golden hair cascading over the bed sheets that were now an absolute mess. It was only after a few minutes that she’d realized she wasn’t even in her own room! Glancing at her watch she shot up, seeing that her parents were sure to be home from church any minute.

Quickly she remade her sister’s bed, and taking her newfound toy, ran to the safety of the bathroom to clean up and redress. Her mind raced with the excitement of her repressed sexuality, and she looked forward to exploring what new sensations she could bring herself in the future. Smiling she washed off her toy, threw her soiled panties and dress in the hamper, and redressed.

A few minutes later there was a knock on her bedroom door. “Annie? Are you feeling alright in there?” The voice of her concerned mother sounded through the door.

“Kind of.” Her daughter responded in kind. “It was good to come home and relax, I’m feeling a lot better, but still pretty tired. I think I’ll spend the afternoon resting if that’s okay.”

“Oh, that’s fine. Let us know if you need anything. I’ll let your father know not to disturb you.”

Underneath the covers of her bed Annie smiled – she knew exactly how she was going to spend her Sunday afternoon, and it certainly wasn’t napping. Her mother hadn’t even made it downstairs before the young woman’s fingers found their way back into her panties, gently spreading her lips, still wet from her earlier masturbation. Reaching under the pillows she pulled out the dildo and went to work. She’s lost track of the number of orgasms she’d had before she had fucked herself to sleep.

Our unaware beauty had the best sleep of her life that night, filled with strange dreams of miniature people and giants. She woke rested and excited to go to school. Her new sexual experiences had ignited a fire in her, and she felt like she wanted to spend the day with John. He hadn’t been at church the day before, but if she purposefully missed the bus she was sure that he would offer to walk her home. Her parents were heading away on a trip that afternoon, and she wanted to see what kinds of games she could enjoy with John in an empty house.

But sitting on the toilet for her morning pee, she noticed that during the night a fair amount of fluid had drained out of her into her panties. She bent down for a closer look and found that her discharge was tinted red, a sure sign of blood.

“Huh, I thought my period wasn’t due for another week. Guess it came early.”

Not thinking anything of it, the young woman casually grabbed a tampon, inserted it, and hiked up her panties. She went about her day looking for John at school, but he wasn’t there either.

“He must be sick.” She concluded. “Which is a good thing. In a few days he’ll be better and I’ll be off my period, and I’m going to want to play with him.” 

End Notes:

And that's the way it ends! Rather than trying to keep this story going, I've decided to wrap it up and move onto some other juicy projects. I'm looking for new ideas, so feel free to send them my way if there's something you'd like to see in writing. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11726